PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Kgkk2018
12-16-18, 03:38
Hi,

This is a week old experience.

Was trying to connect to some Locanto contacts.

This guy, shared pics of few birds and asked to pay 2 k in advance and demanded 4 k direct cash payment.

I got cautious and argued that I will pay the whole amount by cash directly to the bird.

He said lot of people, does not come after he books hotel bla bla. Assured that he will arrange video call. I got some confidence, ended up paying 1 k through Gpay.

I confirmed the payment, and then as most of you would have expected not even a single response from him.

The fraud Locanto no ends with *207, beware.

I paid through Gpay, please let me know if there is any security risk.

(I have been reading this forum silently for quite some time, will share few FRs in different posts).

Regards,

KGKK2018.

Kgkk2018
12-16-18, 03:53
Hi,

After disappointment as explained in my previous post, tried MP contact again from Locanto.

Got one contact, lady asked me to come to Bro Ngr, where as I was asking for Chai Nagar, saying some prob there, and also convinced saying the place is very good at Bro Nagar.

Made up my mind and reached Bro Nagar.

It was near Roundtana 3rd avenue, Kotak Bank, building next to "Laugh" Dental clinic.

Unfortunately none of the birds present there were up to the mark, so dropped off.

Then tried Bat spa near tower park, the chic in reception was good, I took Miss A, the message was decent but no extras, got pisses off and left.

Regards,

KGKK.

Singachola
12-16-18, 06:53
Can you send me contact details.

Hi all,

My friend in need of money urgently. She wants me to suggest decent people for threesome with herself and her friend. People who have a budget of 20 k please ping me to try. Experience will be top notch and GFE. Only genuine interested people contact me. Will share details.

Thanks,

Krish.

Madesh
12-16-18, 06:59
Hello,

It's not about the bat spa or it's branches but extras are heavily dependent on the girl. Usually Bali, Thai, Indonesia masseurs offer extras. You should have asked an ISG member before choosing a branch, or you'll shell out heavy damages for nothing (3. 5 k in your case). Next time, try bat spa in bro Nagar. I personally got an extras offer but the price was too high. I told the masseur I will bang an indie happily endlessly for 3 k instead of her B2B offer for 4 k. She asked me back "What is an indie?" . I said "nevermind" LOL.

Cheers.

Abhi.Hello Cumload,

I know extras are dependent on the girl, but I tried my best to cajole the masseuse lady to send me in a masseuse who give extras but to no avail. Even While paying money, I requested for Thai masseuse but the lady in the reception deceived me. I thought and read in this forum that it is not fair to ask an ISG member straight away as I should try from my side too on my own to share experience in this community. But you seem to be a helpful person and thanks for your suggestion.

If you could read through earlier posts, it is said by many members that there are no extras offered in different branches of bat spa hence I quoted. But now it seems extras are offered in certain branches and by some masseuse. Once again thank you for your kindness.

Regards,

Madesh.

Madesh
12-16-18, 07:02
Anyone know if they accept international credit card in bat spa?Hi FunWizard,

Yes they do and I have used. Better call them and confirm to be sure.

Regards.

Madesh.

Banned
12-16-18, 11:30
Ditto FR as multiple people have written before.

Was in Chennai for only few days and from recent reports in forum, saw multiple people praising Pethidine bro as a gem. And, turned out to be very much true. Wasn't having hope that I cud land with some good contact before I leave Chennai. But Pethidine responded instantly in middle of the night with Mrs. P's contact. Took 2 days to arrive at a mutually suitable time and finally was able to taste her today.

Other details remain same as everyone else's. One thing I liked was the girl knows how to ride. I did mish for a long time and was mentally patting my back for mastering the skill of doing it for long. Then thought of doing WOT and then finishing in doggy. What I didn't know was she was a killer rider. Finished me off with her amazing hip moments. Jhonny didn't stand a chance of putting up a fight against that and finished happily.

Damage. Same 4 k as quoted by multiple police.

WIR. Maybe when I'm in Chennai next time, unless there some other good GFE at affordable rates.After a series of debacles at west mamblm SP, this was a treat. I had almost totally forgotten that. This mongering used to be way more fun. The weird turn on to me was. That husband is the SP who manages her. Anyways as plenty has already been written. Didn't want to get into more detail. My session lasted around 40 minutes and it was worth it.

Damage as usual mentioned above.

XMen 69
12-16-18, 11:59
Today was went to a spa near Temple bkam. Thru loc. There were 2 SI. Fat and in mid twenties.

She said 2 k at the counter. Paid and went in. No dispo available. So stayed in my inners itself. Massage was decent. I asked her about the menu. She said full nude + BBJ 2 k. Neg to 1.5 k. She removed all. Was talking little dirty. That made Johnny hard. She kept her boobs in btwn and started doing massage. Then slowly started sucking. OMG she sucked deep. Pressure was awesome. She was seeing my face expressions while sucking. Literally I felt the pressure deep inside. After 10 minutes of play and sucking I came in her hand. No CIM. I was shivering after release. She hugged me tight and told me to relax. Overall had a nice exp. Damage 2 k + 1.5 k.

TruthTeller
12-16-18, 12:54
I am from Chennai. I want to monger. Din t have sex for past 1 year, jonny wanted. Any one PM good reliable SP or birds digits. It will be great helpful for me.

Senior please share some digit.

Thank in advance.

HighVoice
12-16-18, 14:36
Hey people,

I am coming back to Chennai after a longtime. This time want to try some good chicks, maybe a college girl or IT working girl inde or P girl in that order. Does anyone know any contact. I can share few contacts and MP contacts.

PM me.

TruthTeller
12-16-18, 16:39
Hi,

This is a week old experience.

Was trying to connect to some Locanto contacts.

This guy, shared pics of few birds and asked to pay 2 k in advance and demanded 4 k direct cash payment.

I got cautious and argued that I will pay the whole amount by cash directly to the bird.

He said lot of people, does not come after he books hotel bla bla. Assured that he will arrange video call. I got some confidence, ended up paying 1 k through Gpay.

I confirmed the payment, and then as most of you would have expected not even a single response from him.

The fraud Locanto no ends with *207, beware.

I paid through Gpay, please let me know if there is any security risk.

(I have been reading this forum silently for quite some time, will share few FRs in different posts).

Regards,

KGKK2018.Same thing it was happened to me before 1 year but I didn't lose anything actually I call through Locanto one person we asked to come here Lee M hotel I went there he come inside me in car. You ask me he asked me to give the full money. I denied without fails. No without seeing girls I never and ever paid to anyone.

Sublime00
12-16-18, 17:43
Tried to go to croma t spa today, but the guy at the gate said there was some problem with police and now they have shut down?

Didn't want to probe more, so I left.

Is this true or was I just unlucky?

In other news, If anyone can help me with the name and location of the kailash spa, I would be very grateful. I tried calling the spa but the lady on the phone only spoke in Tamil, and I wasn't able to communicate.

SamHotDude
12-16-18, 18:01
Hi,

Been a silent reader of this forum for say a few years. Been playing in Chennai on and off. Mostly in spas and as you know it's a hit or miss. Recently have made a SP my regular.

No subscription yet and thus no PM either. However buying the same shortly. Once done shall keep in touch with fellow members who are helpful.

Cheers,

S.

Local Lion
12-16-18, 19:18
Tried to go to croma t spa today, but the guy at the gate said there was some problem with police and now they have shut down?

In other news, If anyone can help me with the name and location of the kailash spa, I would be very grateful. I tried calling the spa but the lady on the phone only spoke in Tamil, and I wasn't able to communicate.Clear your inbox bro. Tried sending you a message.

Local Lion
12-16-18, 20:44
Today was went to a spa near Temple bkam. Thru loc. There were 2 SI. Fat and in mid twenties.

She said 2 k at the counter. Paid and went in. No dispo available. So stayed in my inners itself. Massage was decent. I asked her about the menu. She said full nude + BBJ 2 k. Neg to 1.5 k. She removed all. Was talking little dirty. That made Johnny hard. She kept her boobs in btwn and started doing massage. Then slowly started sucking. OMG she sucked deep. Pressure was awesome. She was seeing my face expressions while sucking. Literally I felt the pressure deep inside. After 10 minutes of play and sucking I came in her hand. No CIM. I was shivering after release. She hugged me tight and told me to relax. Overall had a nice exp. Damage 2 k + 1.5 k.Is this a new MP?

Never knew we can get BBBJ and nude for 1.5 k. Seems value for money.

Can you pm details can give a SP or MP in exchange.

Local Lion
12-16-18, 20:50
Hey boss,

These information should be shared over PM. It is as good as telling an LE in this forum. You have shown clear directions to LE.Boss,

Are you saying LE does not know about all these as it is.

Its only who don't pay their monthly cut gets caught.

So chill.

Without LE knowledge no SP or MP can operate. Take my word for it.

When I went to my regular MP 2 months back there were couple of LE People in the lobby. They gave me a dark look I also gave them a hard look and went in and took the service.

Asked the MP what was all this. He said they had come for their monthly collection and nothing to worry.

Sublime00
12-16-18, 23:55
Sorry. Cleared now.

Clear your inbox bro. Tried sending you a message.

Ssinger999
12-17-18, 04:13

In other news, If anyone can help me with the name and location of the kailash spa, I would be very grateful. I tried calling the spa but the lady on the phone only spoke in Tamil, and I wasn't able to communicate.They keep saying they are closed / on leave for the past 3 days (all locations). LE may be the reason, possibly lying low.

Sublime00
12-17-18, 06:29
Oh. Guess I have bad timing.

They keep saying they are closed / on leave for the past 3 days (all locations). LE may be the reason, possibly lying low.

Heatssss522
12-17-18, 06:32
Hi,

After disappointment as explained in my previous post, tried MP contact again from Locanto.

Got one contact, lady asked me to come to Bro Ngr, where as I was asking for Chai Nagar, saying some prob there, and also convinced saying the place is very good at Bro Nagar.

Made up my mind and reached Bro Nagar.

It was near Roundtana 3rd avenue, Kotak Bank, building next to "Laugh" Dental clinic.

Unfortunately none of the birds present there were up to the mark, so dropped off.

Then tried Bat spa near tower park, the chic in reception was good, I took Miss A, the message was decent but no extras, got pisses off and left.

Regards,

KGKK.These frauds are still there waiting for people like you, they know at least few people like you will fall in their trap, this is a age old topic, can't help.

KamaraJan
12-17-18, 12:03
Few weeks old, still wanted to share it. Thanks to my soul mate CoolMonk. A caring friend of mine.

I completed session with forum known that near Bro Nagar housewife.

I do not want to explain her look and asset but she is very decent look and has clean and soft body. Hence reduce your expectations on look and assets imagination.

But the best part of her is attitude. Wonderful. I referred her to three of my friends all had awesome experience.

I did with her for 60+ minutes started with slow and steady foreplay. No hurry. Enjoyed all her parts. She was almost closed her her eyes due to her own reason.

After my DATY she is mine we did wild DFK. I did leak little initially but later the kind of BJ she gave was mind blowing never experienced it elsewhere. She is definitely BJ Queen.

After long BJ I leaked. Over all life time experience!

I recommend her to all with out any doubt. Grab her before she changes her attitude.

I am ready to exchange her number provided you do share good contact.

Zingza
12-17-18, 13:55
Can you suggest the direction. Or last 4 digits number.

She said 2 k at the counter. Paid and went in. No dispo available. So stayed in my inners itself. Massage was decent. I asked her about the menu. She said full nude + BBJ 2 k. Neg to 1.5 k. She removed all. Was talking little dirty. That made Johnny hard. She kept her boobs in btwn and started doing massage. Then slowly started sucking. OMG she sucked deep. Pressure was awesome. She was seeing my face expressions while sucking. Literally I felt the pressure deep inside. After 10 minutes of play and sucking I came in her hand. No CIM. I was shivering after release. She hugged me tight and told me to relax. Overall had a nice exp. Damage 2 k + 1.5 k.

VirtualMaskMan
12-17-18, 14:42
Hi mates,

I am coming back to India. I will start working from Chennai next year. Can you guys give any leads about mongering in Chennai. PM me Independent numbers. I will surely share you more aft 6 months time.Awaiting for leads friends.

SpicMag
12-17-18, 18:27

She said 2 k at the counter. Paid and went in. No dispo available. So stayed in my inners itself. Massage was decent. I asked her about the menu. She said full nude + BBJ 2 k. Neg to 1.5 k. She removed all. Was talking little dirty. That made Johnny hard. She kept her boobs in btwn and started doing massage. Then slowly started sucking. OMG she sucked deep. Pressure was awesome. She was seeing my face expressions while sucking. Literally I felt the pressure deep inside. After 10 minutes of play and sucking I came in her hand. No CIM. I was shivering after release. She hugged me tight and told me to relax. Overall had a nice exp. Damage 2 k + 1.5 k.Could you give more leads on how to reach this MP?

Siripu
12-18-18, 04:38
Hi all,

Everyone like to have massage with 2 girls even me so I just went and took package of four hands for 60 min and choose only Thai and indo girls for sure extras, seems all therapist were busy so waited for 20 minutes and till that I have been waiting in room. Exactly after 20 min, both therapist came and before that I removed all my clothes and wrapped with towel without dispo so that the therapist have idea about extras. Both the girls were doing massage for 45 minutes and they popped the question about extras, I asked for rate and they said 0. 5 k for HJ, 1 k for touching, 1. 5 k for sucking, 2 k for B2B. I bargained for 2 k for both therapist including for sucking and HJ. After 10 min, I finished and went back.

XMen 69
12-18-18, 10:36
Can you suggest the direction. Or last 4 digits number.Digits ending with 688. Search MP nr tbm.

IAmPrabu
12-18-18, 20:24
Hi guys,

Share me some contacts. Near Madippakam.

Member #4604
12-18-18, 20:25
As I have read from this forum, most locanto ads are fake but this one ad of a doc name starts with A seems genuine anyone here tried her? I got in touch via email as well as phone, seems genuine and her email skills are good. Reply please if anyone has tried, digits end 10. This will be my first ever.

Member #4604
12-18-18, 20:48
Hello seniors,

I am in touch with a girl / housewife over email who is supposedly a doc. Found the contact on loc. Age 24 year. Name starts with A.

Any idea whether she is real and any good. She is writing really good English in email, also not asking for any advance payment. Looks genuine. Am planning to meet her this weekend. So please reply soon if anybody had any experience with her.If you do please update bro I also saw that ad but thought it was fake.

Newinva
12-18-18, 21:24
I have been lurking in your forum for a couple of weeks now. Visiting Chennai for a week, coming here after several years.

Your forum is very active and informative. Wanted to earn some street cred before I reach out for information.

I like getting a good massage and then the extras.

Tried a popular spa in Bro Nagar, in the tower area. Opted for 1 hour Balinese massage, just to test the waters. Great massage. Tried sweet talking for extras. Nope. None.

Will keep trying. And learn from you all. And maybe will get subscription when I visit next time.

TruthTeller
12-18-18, 22:42
Hello mongers,

I need a help from you guys, I am looking for a pre-activated sim which I am going to use for mongering. The virtual number service provider has deleted the number so I need to register for another number. Now, I am without a mongering number and I don't want to use my personal number which I am using for years. I went to the electronic hub of chennai hoping to find a sim card without documents but couldn't find. Any kind soul please PM me on where to find a dealer who could give me a pre-activated sim card without documents. I know it's illegal but what to do.

I will share some good contacts in return for the favor.

Cheers,

Cumload.If you didn't get the new no for mongering. Bro PM me. I will check and arrange you.

Zingza
12-19-18, 04:00
Hi,

Your rarely get extras in first visit.

Second or third visit you can get extras if you choose the same girl who is comfortable in giving extras.

Or if you are regular to a spa offering extras. The receptionist will offer the right girl for you.

Extras also depend on the girl who massage you.

BTW Some massage centers in Chennai are purely professional. They offer good professional massage.

At last, If you have PM enabled you need not waste money in an empty or average massage.

I have been lurking in your forum for a couple of weeks now. Visiting Chennai for a week, coming here after several years.

Your forum is very active and informative. Wanted to earn some street cred before I reach out for information.

I like getting a good massage and then the extras.

Tried a popular spa in Bro Nagar, in the tower area. Opted for 1 hour Balinese massage, just to test the waters. Great massage. Tried sweet talking for extras. Nope. None.

Will keep trying. And learn from you all. And maybe will get subscription when I visit next time.

Local Lion
12-19-18, 05:46
Hello mongers,

I need a help from you guys, I am looking for a pre-activated sim which I am going to use for mongering. The virtual number service provider has deleted the number so I need to register for another number. Now, I am without a mongering number and I don't want to use my personal number which I am using for years. I went to the electronic hub of chennai hoping to find a sim card without documents but couldn't find. Any kind soul please PM me on where to find a dealer who could give me a pre-activated sim card without documents. I know it's illegal but what to do.

I will share some good contacts in return for the favor.

Cheers,

Cumload.Hello Ji,

Is this necessary.

I just have a single mobile no and use it for everything.

My take is that if you think pre activated sim is safe it is not.

I would say act with trust and trust yourself. That should put you at ease than depending on technology.

Member #4604
12-19-18, 05:54
I am interested in purchasing a subscription but worried about it getting reflected in my bank statement. If I use virtual card will it prevent it from showing ISG.

===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

TamilMonger24
12-19-18, 17:03
Mrs. P the best VFM in Chennai!

My god! She is a gem!! Don't know where can I start. Still in that euphoria!! Started of with some chit chats. I was kind of nervous. She sensed it. With a cute lusty smirk, she gave water. Gave me a hug to make me comfortable. ! All that followed was intense foreplay that includes DFK! I made to sit on my lap. Sucked those beautiful pair of be's like a baby. She kept smiling and kissed my neck when I was doing. DATY! This is the best part. Clean. Hygienic. As I was licking, I found her G-spot. Started caressing and thrusting it. With one hand and pinched her boobs with the other. Hell yeah. She had a high. Gave out those juices which tasted salt and followed by sugary taste!! We have mnemonic for adrenal cortex hormones. Salt, sugar, sex that relates to its secretions aldosterone, corticosteroids and sex hormones. Finally, experienced it today!! :=the she became wild yet calm. Made me lie down. Sucked the hell out of me. The best CBJ I have ever had! Those dimples on the cheeks while blowing are the tell tale signs of her expertise in it! I got up to suck her be's. Shr pushed me down lustily. Came top of me. Started riding me. Man! That chuck chuck sound. Still vibing on the ears! Then I asked for 69. She obliged. Then did in missionary for 10 minutes and asked for doggy. She obliged. Not even a sign of irritation at any moment. Did doggy against the mirror. That view of bouncing be's while you f**k someone. A man's inner animal comes out at that point!! Finished off. Cleaned up. Nd she wore her dress. And was about to leave the room. I don't want to let her go and asked shall I suck those be's again. She smiled. Removed the inners and tops and I sucked for 5 to 10 minutes. In between I looked her face. She was all smiling! Man, not even my GF looked like me when I was committed! LOL! Pethidine bro! You are an absolute gem in helping other! You rock!

Boobs: 10/10.

Puss:10/10.

GFE: 100/10.

VFM: 10/10.

4 k!

WIR: definitely!

RamboRajkumar
12-19-18, 18:36
Hi all,

This is my second visit to a MP in and around Adyar. Found this through locanto and it's located nearby to be matriculation school which is nearby BL phone exchange signal. They had 2 SI (Tamil) in late twenties. One dusky and another a little fair. Both fall into average or below average category, lookswise. The dusky girl had slim stomach and tighter boobs. I chose her. Massage was mediocre as usual like everywhere else. After 20 minutes or so she started playing with Johny. I negotiated B2 B for 1.5 k. No BBJ, DFK though. Man her boobs were fairer than her outer dusky appearance. Chewed and sucked on it for 15 minutes maybe. Went on top of her and rubbed my johny over her thighs and stomach while kissing her neck. She then went on top of me, rubbed her body while giving a HJ.

Shorter MP Report.

Place. Nearby be Matriculation school, near BL telephone signal, LB Road, not secluded from street crowd.

Rooms. Single COT types, a little spacious than last report.

Choice of girls- 2 SI Tamil.

Rating- 6/10. No DFK, BBJ.

Damage- 1.5 k + 1.5 k tips.

WIR. Nope. Lesser options so over to next place.

Kgkk2018
12-19-18, 19:18

In other news, If anyone can help me with the name and location of the kailash spa, I would be very grateful. I tried calling the spa but the lady on the phone only spoke in Tamil, and I wasn't able to communicate.Even I was approaching Croma spa last week, the guy did not pick up my call. I also passed by the street seen that 2-3 guys standing near the gate, and so avoided.

Kgkk2018
12-19-18, 19:35
Hi all,

Any idea about soap spa on chai2 K road? I heard sometime back they have fired SI Miss be. Any body tried recently? Is Extras available? Please give clue on therapist to choose so that I can get sure shot extras. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

KG.

Kgkk2018
12-19-18, 19:39
Hello guys,

Please help me to find A2B spa. Please give clues to take it from loc or reach directly. Have read so many reviews on this and have been waiting to try once. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

KG.

VCV85
12-19-18, 20:27
Hi,

I am visiting Chennai and will there couple of weeks. Will be glad if you can share potential Contacts. PM me details. Appreciate your support.

Newinva
12-20-18, 04:29
Long time lurker. Visiting Chennai after many years. Live in Bro Nagar and tried a few spas here. I like a great massage with a finish.

Tried Avanta first in Bro Nagar. Very professional. Chatted away. Tweaked my nipples when I asked but nope, no extras. I didn't push.

Tried the Bat spa next. You guys did not make it easy to decipher what Bat spa meant. But there were enough clues. Took 1 hour oil massage. Chatted her up nicely. She asked lot of questions. And gave a great massage. Teasing my backside a lot. But kept away from all the no go areas. But. I sensed more was available. Asked her in an oblique way. And 10 minutes to spare before the end of the massage, she asked how much. Negotiated to 1000. Top and bottom off. Lots of access for sucking, kissing and licking her. And a lingering finish for me with her hands. Great DFK. Shower and done. Loved this experience.

ChennaiPaiyan
12-20-18, 04:34
Hi there,

Have visited the A2B MP several times. A good place definitely. Damages are 2 k at counter / reception and damages inside can go anywhere from 1 k - 3 k depending on the girls. Good quality birds but expensive. But wouldn't recommend it if you are a budget monger like me.

Unable to PM you since you have not subscribed to ISG.

They have a number with last three digits as Nine Five Zero. But not sure if its available in Loc.

Search in google for 'Hridhaan HC <Area Name ' (you have to type full form of HC and mention the Area name that starts with K) and you will find one number in one of their old listing in JD. There will be four numbers on that JD page. One of the number works. When you add the last 2 digits the sum will be Eleven. A lady will pick the call and will guide you. Hope this clue helps.

Hello guys,

Please help me to find A2B spa. Please give clues to take it from loc or reach directly. Have read so many reviews on this and have been waiting to try once. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

KG.

Mmahi222
12-20-18, 06:17
Hello bro, can you please share her contact.

Very long post alert I have to pinch hard myself to believe this girl!

Yes! Have tasted a non attitude independent model like girl with a figure that speaks about her hotness (I mean it for 34 (D) -30-36, must be) & with complete GFE (0% mechanical or 0% time watcher or 0% attitude or 0% peter).

Fixed the deal with the girl for 2 hrs, I have to mention that amount is hefty (bit reluctant before seeing the girl directly whether the damage is worth or not), hoooo! Yes it is, after seeing the hottie in the hotel restaurant she asked to book a single bed room, didn't want to expose her identity to anyone, she told will elope & join me in the room. I checked in few hours before she came and she was waiting in the restaurant as someone was seeing her suspicious, so I had to come down to bring the girl up to my room. First thing I liked in her was though she is super duper hot, she was talking more jovially like we were friends for years with even in Hi fi Tamil language. Before this meet, I thought any hot girl will show attitude. I had to believe yes there are exceptions..

Mackie4
12-20-18, 13:43
Bro,

That spa is closed for good. All you can see is a toilet board outside. Better try some other place.

Hi all,

Any idea about soap spa on chai2 K road? I heard sometime back they have fired SI Miss be. Any body tried recently? Is Extras available? Please give clue on therapist to choose so that I can get sure shot extras. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

KG..

DxbStallion
12-20-18, 16:44
A good post buddy, let the nectar make you hornier than before and enthuse you to make repeat visits to inner most heavens of P. Yes no doubt she is a good chic. That way what matters on the bed is the attitude another not the curves or the beauty. With P you get both which makes her stand apart including your tool. My repeat visit is due.

Fruit 167
12-20-18, 16:52
Hi,

This is my first post. Had been a regular reader of ISG several years back and tried couple of places then. I was out of this scene, resumed again few months back.

The first place, I gave a try is located near Dove100 Signal. This signal is in Pu. Walkam area (Old Shopping District). Just near Dove100 signal and under Dove100 bridge, Hindi Bro complex is present. In Hindi Bro Complex, many salons are present in ground floor. This (Gents, Ladies & Kids) beauty salon name contains a partial name of the famous club in Chennai.

I entered in and asked for Shaving. Lady in the reception said, they do not offer shaving. I asked whether bleaching is available. She said yes and asked me to sit inside. Once I seated on the salon chair, a plumpy, short lady in her early 30's (Tamil) arrived and said it will cost Rs. 500. I asked her whether leg massage is available and she said yes and Rs. 400. I said, I will choose leg massage and asked her any extras are available. She listed facial, bla bla. I asked for hand job. She said no. Then I said to her that I have visited several years back and received HJ then. She said HJ will be available only for Chest Massage and it will cost Rs. 1000 plus Rs. 500 tips. I said OK for Chest Massage and asked for BJ, she said no. I asked for TL and she said no. She said, I can play with her boobs over her chudithar. She asked where I'm from and said I'm from DownPak. She said to the old lady in reception that I'm a local and has opted for Chest Massage. Then plumpy lady asked me to move to the last cabin where HJ will be done. I moved there and then 2 girls came near me and asked which one I prefer.

One lady was that same plump and another tall girl in her late 20's. Both are Tamil speaking and I chose plump. She started massaging my chest with my shirt on. She was standing by my side and I started playing with her boobs over her chudithar. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. She moved her hand inside my vest and played with my nipples simultaneously. I slid my hand inside her chudithar top and she didn't object. I was playing with her nipples. I kissed her on her neck and tried to take her boobs out to kiss it. She said no kissing on boobs. I said OK and continued playing with the boobs and nipples. She allowed to take one side boob out.

Then she moved her hand to my pant and pressed my Johnny over pant. After few minutes, she asked me to remove the belt and I removed it. She slid her hand inside my brief and took my Johnny out. I said, I will remove my pant. She asked me not to remove fully, but to down it. I did it and she was playing with my balls. At that time, I moved my hands over her groin area over her chudi. She didn't object it. Then I tried to slid my hand inside her chudi bottom. She untied the knot and removed her bottom. It was a pleasant surprise for me and I inserted my finger into her panty and reached her pu**why. At that time, she held my Johnny with a tissue paper and doing HJ with tissue. I asked her to do it without tissue. She said, I will cum on her hand. I said, I will not cum now and will inform her when about to cum. She was not willing to remove tissue. I said, I will pay 100 bucks more. Then she removed tissue and continued HJ. I played with her G-Spot and finger-f**ked her and at the same time playing with one of her boobs. She too was enjoying it and asked me to visit often. It was a nice experience and when I was about to cum, she covered my Johnny with tissues and I came. She cleaned my Johnny with tissues. She asked me to wear pant and come for washing. It was a wash basin and I could wash only my hands and not Johnny. Then paid her 600 and paid 1000 at reception.

Scorecard.

Boobs: 8/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Pleasure: 9/10.

Damages: 1000 at counter + 600 as tips.

Pros: HJ and foreplay at cheaper price.

Cons: No washroom, Albeit Secluded, Cabins do not have any doors.

WIR: Definitely to try that tall girl.

Local Lion
12-20-18, 16:55
Hi all,

This is my second visit to a MP in and around Adyar. Found this through locanto and it's located nearby to be matriculation school which is nearby BL phone exchange signal. They had 2 SI (Tamil) in late twenties. One dusky and another a little fair. Both fall into average or below average category, lookswise. The dusky girl had slim stomach and tighter boobs. I chose her. Massage was mediocre as usual like everywhere else. After 20 minutes or so she started playing with Johny. I negotiated B2 B for 1.5 k. No BBJ, DFK though. Man her boobs were fairer than her outer dusky appearance. Chewed and sucked on it for 15 minutes maybe. Went on top of her and rubbed my johny over her thighs and stomach while kissing her neck. She then went on top of me, rubbed her body while giving a HJ.

Shorter MP Report..Is it in the matric school block itself or what.

KumarCool
12-20-18, 18:06
Hi,

Is there any update on Suntv girl? How much she charges currently? Any changes / feedback on her service?

I'm planning her this weekend.

Any update would be useful.

Kumar.

Kgkk2018
12-20-18, 19:58
Hi there,

Have visited the A2B MP several times. A good place definitely. Damages are 2 k at counter / reception and damages inside can go anywhere from 1 k - 3 k depending on the girls. Good quality birds but expensive. But wouldn't recommend it if you are a budget monger like me.

Unable to PM you since you have not subscribed to ISG.

They have a number with last three digits as Nine Five Zero. But not sure if its available in Loc.

Search in google for 'Hridhaan HC <Area Name ' (you have to type full form of HC and mention the Area name that starts with K) and you will find one number in one of their old listing in JD. There will be four numbers on that JD page. One of the number works. When you add the last 2 digits the sum will be Eleven. A lady will pick the call and will guide you. Hope this clue helps.Superb, Thanks alot Bro.

Will try definitely!

Cheers,

KGKK.

Kgkk2018
12-20-18, 20:01
Long time lurker. Visiting Chennai after many years. Live in Bro Nagar and tried a few spas here. I like a great massage with a finish.

Tried Avanta first in Bro Nagar. Very professional. Chatted away. Tweaked my nipples when I asked but nope, no extras. I didn't push.

Tried the Bat spa next. You guys did not make it easy to decipher what Bat spa meant. But there were enough clues. Took 1 hour oil massage. Chatted her up nicely. She asked lot of questions. And gave a great massage. Teasing my backside a lot. But kept away from all the no go areas. But. I sensed more was available. Asked her in an oblique way. And 10 minutes to spare before the end of the massage, she asked how much. Negotiated to 1000. Top and bottom off. Lots of access for sucking, kissing and licking her. And a lingering finish for me with her hands. Great DFK. Shower and done. Loved this experience.Good to know, that extras are available here. I tried recently but no luck. Could you please help to take the right therapist? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

KGKK.

Kleen19
12-20-18, 21:08
Though I am from Chennai have been working in Hyderabad for the last 6 years and all my mongering has been in Hyderabad. I am coming to Chennai next week and would love to longer there.

Request people here to PM MPs in and around teynampet area and some indie contacts in Chennai.

Can reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts. Thanks in advance.

OldSnake
12-20-18, 23:30
Hi,

Need MP, contact details from south Chennai.

TIA.

Kumar09
12-21-18, 01:27
I am a new member and visiting Chennai a next week. Will be glad if you can share any Contacts. PM me details. Appreciate your support and help.

Thanks in advance.

Kumar09
12-21-18, 01:30

My god! She is a gem!! Don't know where can I start. Still in that euphoria!! Started of with some chit chats. I was kind of nervous. She sensed it. With a cute lusty smirk, she gave water. Gave me a hug to make me comfortable. ! All that followed was intense foreplay that includes DFK! I made to sit on my lap. Sucked those beautiful pair of be's like a baby. She kept smiling and kissed my neck when I was doing. DATY! This is the best part. Clean. Hygienic. As I was licking, I found her G-spot. Started caressing and thrusting it. With one hand and pinched her boobs with the other. Hell yeah. She had a high. Gave out those juices which tasted salt and followed by sugary taste!! We have mnemonic for adrenal cortex hormones. Salt, sugar, sex that relates to its secretions aldosterone, corticosteroids and sex hormones. Finally, experienced it today!! :=the she became wild yet calm. Made me lie down. Sucked the hell out of me. The best CBJ I have ever had! Those dimples on the cheeks while blowing are the tell tale signs of her expertise in it! I got up to suck her be's. Shr pushed me down lustily. Came top of me. Started riding me. Man! That chuck chuck sound. Still vibing on the ears! Then I asked for 69. She obliged. Then did in missionary for 10 minutes and asked for doggy. She obliged.Hi there,

Could you please PM me her contact number?

Thanks,

Mahikapur
12-21-18, 11:12
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Zingza
12-21-18, 17:51
Clues please.

I had a great time in Chennai this time, I found this SP via locto. There place in mohappar. This SP only service for well known people. I was little afraid and went to there place. Than 2 gls came and I like one. The best experience I had in my life. Total damage 6 k for the young and very secure place. This is really worth paying and having a good experience. I have a lot of locato contact all are waste pieces. This one was my first homely and person experience. They asked me to stay for more hours but I only had for an hour and left the palace. I am not sure if any one had this kind of experience, if so please PM me.

Face:10/10..

BluntSpice
12-21-18, 19:59

My god! She is a gem!! Don't know where can I start. Still in that euphoria!! Started of with some chit chats. I was kind of nervous. She sensed it. With a cute lusty smirk, she gave water. Gave me a hug to make me comfortable. ! All that followed was intense foreplay that includes DFK! I made to sit on my lap. Sucked those beautiful pair of be's like a baby. She kept smiling and kissed my neck when I was doing. DATY! This is the best part. Clean. Hygienic. As I was licking, I found her G-spot. Started caressing and thrusting it. With one hand and pinched her boobs with the other. Hell yeah. She had a high. Gave out those juices which tasted salt and followed by sugary taste!! We have mnemonic for adrenal cortex hormones. Salt, sugar, sex that relates to its secretions aldosterone, corticosteroids and sex hormones. Finally, experienced it today!! :=the she became wild yet calm. Made me lie down. Sucked the hell out of me. The best CBJ I have ever had! Those dimples on the cheeks while blowing are the tell tale signs of her expertise in it! I got up to suck her be's. Shr pushed me down lustily. Came top of me. Started riding me. Man! That chuck chuck sound. Still vibing on the ears! Then I asked for 69. She obliged. Then did in missionary for 10 minutes and asked for doggy. She obliged. Not even a sign of irritation at any moment.Can you share number on DM?

LucidRorschah
12-22-18, 04:03
Is this the same one next to tower? I've been there but no luck. Any specific bird to ask for?

Hi FunWizard,

Yes they do and I have used. Better call them and confirm to be sure.

Regards.

Madesh.

BluntSpice
12-22-18, 10:15
Hi,

Need MP, contact details from south Chennai.

TIA.Did you find any details? Please DM.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

BruteForz
12-22-18, 10:53
A brief history: Recently moved to Chennai from Delhi, been 3 months here. Now Delhi had a lot to offer and the best part was that I didn't even have to pay for it. I even fucked 2 escorts without having to pay a cent! A couple of right swipes is all it took and voila! In case you are wondering, that wasn't pure luck tbh, I work out religiously and it shows.

Present day: Not sure if it's just me or are Tamil women really conservative!? Not one woman is willing to drop her panty despite me playing it all cool and acting like a gentleman. The city's been dry like the Sahara and my T levels are sky rocketing. I need a release! I can't speak Tamil but out of desperation called 2-3 numbers from LC but all in vain.

The future: A monk or a pussy mongerer?

However, given the improbability of scoring in a club or MP, I am planning to buy myself an ISG subscription. But will it work, given the fact that I have absolutely zero contacts to exchange? Is there any kindred spirit who might share 1-2 trustworthy contacts without seeking one in return? Please help!

Banned
12-22-18, 16:34
First and foremost shout out to Cumload for finding Indies for such low rates. ! Cheers mate, for 1. 5 k. This is the cheapest you can get FS as far as I have encountered.

Now back to FR, got contacts of Mrs. Be& Mrs. P (both are friends) . Contacted Mrs. Be. She said she can't do it (maybe she was on her periods or something) so she recommended she has a another new girl (Nandhini) who can make it today. Anyways at times like this our Johnny takes the best of me. So I decided to do it.

Reached the destination, it was a residential apartment. Went to the apartment and there I met Mrs. P (She is probably in her 40's almost a grand ma, those who have grand ma fantasies can try her) now there I met her.

Newly married. Can see the manjal in her hands and face. A little dusky in color not that much fat. Now comes the boring part. She is a total dead log. She has total zero experience when it comes to this. She just undressed and she was just lying naked. From her talks I knew that she has no idea what she is doing. It looked like Mrs. P & Mrs. Be just told her to lie down and you will get the money. LOL.

I tried sucking her tits and tried fingering her, as there was no coordination from her end. My johnny just couldn't get in the mood. Decided to finish it. Got into mish position. My johnny didn't respond. So decided to wind up.

Told what actually happened to Mrs. P & Mrs. Be. They said they will make it up for next time. Requested a BJ from one of them and they obliged and got an okayish BBBJ from Mrs. P. Finished it up and I left.

Damage: 1.5 k.

BruteForz
12-22-18, 18:37
Brief History- Moved to Chennai (from Delhi) 3 months back. Now, the latter was all fun. All it took was a few swipes! I even got to taste a few escorts without shelling out any money. In case you are wondering, it wasn't pure luck, I work out religiously and free pussy was one of the perks.

The Present- Dry like the Sahara! Seems like the women here are really conservative or don't want to indulge in carnal activities as soon as their Northern peers. I am losing hope and my Sky rocketing T levels are out of control.

The future- a monk or a mongerer?

Given the improbability of scoring in an MP, I was wondering if buying an ISG subscription would be of any help as I don't have any contacts to share, nor could I find any through LC because I don't speak Tamil. Will any kindred soul share a contact with a newbie? If yes, I'll buy the subscription. Help is appreciated.

Ramanan
12-22-18, 21:04
Hello,

Can you please share the contact in PM? The report is awesome. Making me to try Mrs. P.

My god! She is a gem!! Don't know where can I start. Still in that euphoria!! Started of with some chit chats. I was kind of nervous. She sensed it. With a cute lusty smirk, she gave water. Gave me a hug to make me comfortable. ! All that followed was intense foreplay that includes DFK! I made to sit on my lap. Sucked those beautiful pair of be's like a baby. She kept smiling and kissed my neck when I was doing. DATY! This is the best part. Clean. Hygienic. As I was licking, I found her G-spot. Started caressing and thrusting it. With one hand and pinched her boobs with the other. Hell yeah. She had a high. Gave out those juices which tasted salt and followed by sugary taste!! We have mnemonic for adrenal cortex hormones. Salt, sugar, sex that relates to its secretions aldosterone, corticosteroids and sex hormones. Finally, experienced it today!! :=the she became wild yet calm. Made me lie down. Sucked the hell out of me. The best CBJ I have ever had! Those dimples on the cheeks while blowing are the tell tale signs of her expertise in it! I got up to suck her be's. Shr pushed me down lustily. Came top of me. Started riding me. Man! That chuck chuck sound. Still vibing on the ears! Then I asked for 69. She obliged. Then did in missionary for 10 minutes and asked for doggy. She obliged. Not even a sign of irritation at any moment. Did doggy against the mirror. That view of bouncing be's while you f**k s

Ramanan
12-22-18, 21:21
Hello,

Cheer! I would like to try. Can you give the Contact in PM?

First and foremost shout out to Cumload for finding Indies for such low rates. ! Cheers mate, for 1. 5 k. This is the cheapest you can get FS as far as I have encountered.

Now back to FR, got contacts of Mrs. Be& Mrs. P (both are friends) . Contacted Mrs. Be. She said she can't do it (maybe she was on her periods or something) so she recommended she has a another new girl (Nandhini) who can make it today. Anyways at times like this our Johnny takes the best of me. So I decided to do it.

Reached the destination, it was a residential apartment. Went to the apartment and there I met Mrs. P (She is probably in her 40's almost a grand ma, those who have grand ma fantasies can try her) now there I met her.

Newly married. Can see the manjal in her hands and face. A little dusky in color not that much fat. Now comes the boring part. She is a total dead log. She has total zero experience when it comes to this. She just undressed and she was just lying naked. From her talks I knew that she has no idea what she is doing. It looked like Mrs. P & Mrs. Be just told her to lie down and you will get the money. LOL..

Ramanan
12-22-18, 21:23
Can you please share the contact in PM? Please.

Reached the destination, it was a residential apartment. Went to the apartment and there I met Mrs. P (She is probably in her 40's almost a grand ma, those who have grand ma fantasies can try her) now there I met her..

Ramanan
12-22-18, 21:38
Can you please share the contact in PM?

Few weeks old, still wanted to share it. Thanks to my soul mate CoolMonk. A caring friend of mine.

I completed session with forum known that near Bro Nagar housewife.

I do not want to explain her look and asset but she is very decent look and has clean and soft body. Hence reduce your expectations on look and assets imagination.

But the best part of her is attitude. Wonderful. I referred her to three of my friends all had awesome experience.

I did with her for 60+ minutes started with slow and steady foreplay. No hurry. Enjoyed all her parts. She was almost closed her her eyes due to her own reason..

Ramanan
12-22-18, 21:48
Can you share the contacts to PM? Please.

Hi,

I have few unsatisfied aunties contacts. If anyone have any msg me.

Ramanan
12-22-18, 21:58
Can you share the contact in PM?

Wanted to try Ms P but due to unavailability got chance to try Ms G. Heartfelt thanks to Pethinde bro who has a big heart to help so many people.

Booked the room in my usual Pallikaranai place which is safe secure and costs just 1 k. Picked her up near Tharamani. Reached the place around 3. 30 pm. We chatted for about 30 minutes before undressing.

G is thin and her boobs are small but cute and her nipples are just delicious. Savoured her body with kisses and she is cooperative. Due to braces that she wears DFK was not possible but lip kissing was good. She is shy by nature but has good attitude. Not an initiator but once you set her into the groove will provide GFE..

SpanishGuitar
12-22-18, 22:17

Tried the Bat spa next. You guys did not make it easy to decipher what Bat spa meant. But there were enough clues. Took 1 hour oil massage. Chatted her up nicely. She asked lot of questions. And gave a great massage. Teasing my backside a lot. But kept away from all the no go areas. But. I sensed more was available. Asked her in an oblique way. And 10 minutes to spare before the end of the massage, she asked how much. Negotiated to 1000. Top and bottom off. Lots of access for sucking, kissing and licking her. And a lingering finish for me with her hands. Great DFK. Shower and done. Loved this experience.Hello friends,

I'm new here. Not yet taken up subscription. Please could any 1 of you post genuine info of more clues to decipher bat spa or any other spa where I can avail extras in Chennai. Please provide clues in a bit detailed manner. Thanks in advance!

Zubinnasty
12-23-18, 03:07
Hi guys,

Wife out of town for one day. Want to get off ASAP. Can anyone direct me to a safe place or a guarantee spa for extras. Much appreciated. PM me please.

ChennaiPaiyan
12-23-18, 04:45
There are many MP's with extras which can be found all over L0catnt0 site.

Regarding the Bat spa, it is actually the name of a specific type of wood from which they make cricket bats. Google 'cricket bat made of what tree' you will find something.

Bat spa have different branches and these are quiet expensive when compared to other Spa's.

Hello friends,

I'm new here. Not yet taken up subscription. Please could any 1 of you post genuine info of more clues to decipher bat spa or any other spa where I can avail extras in Chennai. Please provide clues in a bit detailed manner. Thanks in advance!

MathanKrishnan
12-23-18, 05:23
I am fairly new here, I have lurked around this site for while but couldn't gather enough guts until now to indulge. But I have made up my mind now, I will be visiting Chennai for a few days and I would love to pamper my little johnny.

Can you please share the contact in PM?

My god! She is a gem!! Don't know where can I start. Still in that euphoria!! Started of with some chit chats. I was kind of nervous. She sensed it. With a cute lusty smirk, she gave water. Gave me a hug to make me comfortable. ! All that followed was intense foreplay that includes DFK! I made to sit on my lap. Sucked those beautiful pair of be's like a baby. She kept smiling and kissed my neck when I was doing. DATY! This is the best part. Clean. Hygienic. As I was licking, I found her G-spot. Started caressing and thrusting it. With one hand and pinched her boobs with the other. Hell yeah. She had a high. Gave out those juices which tasted salt and followed by sugary taste!! We have mnemonic for adrenal cortex hormones. Salt, sugar, sex that relates to its secretions aldosterone, corticosteroids and sex hormones. Finally, experienced it today!! :=the she became wild yet calm. Made me lie down. Sucked the hell out of me. The best CBJ I have ever had! Those dimples on the cheeks while blowing are the tell tale signs of her expertise in it! I got up to suck her be's..

Dered 1981
12-23-18, 06:36
Hi friends,

Went to a Spa in Ekk*gal from NB its in a hotel, only NE went in changed in Dispo and nothing about Extras were spoken so even I didn't initiate seems like a legit place. Good massage tho but nothing more than that, if anyone knows any please do let me know.

Thank you for reading.

Kgkk2018
12-23-18, 12:59
Bro,

That spa is closed for good. All you can see is a toilet board outside. Better try some other place..Oh! Thanks for the info.

BTW, I believe they have a branch near "perfume"Ral area, even that is closed now!

Kgkk.

MerryMan1
12-23-18, 14:22
Sounds really hot! Can you please share number in PM?

My god! She is a gem!! Don't know where can I start. Still in that euphoria!! Started of with some chit chats. I was kind of nervous. She sensed it. With a cute lusty smirk, she gave water. Gave me a hug to make me comfortable. ! All that followed was intense foreplay that includes DFK! I made to sit on my lap. Sucked those beautiful pair of be's like a baby. She kept smiling and kissed my neck when I was doing. DATY! This is the best part. Clean. Hygienic. As I was licking, I found her G-spot. Started caressing and thrusting it. With one hand and pinched her boobs with the other. Hell yeah. She had a high. Gave out those juices which tasted salt and followed by sugary taste!! We have mnemonic for adrenal cortex hormones. Salt, sugar, sex that relates to its secretions aldosterone, corticosteroids and sex hormones. Finally, experienced it today!! :=the she became wild yet calm. Made me lie down. Sucked the hell out of me. The best CBJ I have ever had! Those dimples on the cheeks while blowing are the tell tale signs of her expertise in it! I got up to suck her be's. Shr pushed me down lustily.!

Zingza
12-23-18, 14:57
Can anyone tell any specific stay uncle or oyo place. PM also active.

Dillinger6
12-23-18, 16:22
Try BAT spa, Thai or Bali therapist. Almost all offer extra.

Brief History- Moved to Chennai (from Delhi) 3 months back. Now, the latter was all fun. All it took was a few swipes! I even got to taste a few escorts without shelling out any money. In case you are wondering, it wasn't pure luck, I work out religiously and free pussy was one of the perks.

The Present- Dry like the Sahara! Seems like the women here are really conservative or don't want to indulge in carnal activities as soon as their Northern peers. I am losing hope and my Sky rocketing T levels are out of control.

Given the improbability of scoring in an MP, I was wondering if buying an ISG subscription would be of any help as I don't have any contacts to share, nor could I find any through LC because I don't speak Tamil. Will any kindred soul share a contact with a newbie? If yes, I'll buy the subscription. Help is appreciated.

Sagarr
12-23-18, 16:23
Hello friends,

I'm new here. Not yet taken up subscription. Please could any 1 of you post genuine info of more clues to decipher bat spa or any other spa where I can avail extras in Chennai. Please provide clues in a bit detailed manner. Thanks in advance!Try and explore some spas. If you explore you will eventually become comfortable.

To ask for extras. Most of the spa in shady areas and some hotels provide. If you are comfortable to ask for it.

Nite Crawlr
12-23-18, 16:50
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Contacted few Loc SPs so far nothing seems reliable. Can anyone share reliable SP or any indie contact? I have no contacts to shae but I can reciprocate as I become familiar. I have subscription if you want to ping.

TamilMonger24
12-23-18, 16:57
Hello everyone,

Sorry. Little busy with works. Sorry for the late response. People who have asked Mrs. P's contact. Kindly please pm Pethidine bro! That's not my contact.

RamboRajkumar
12-23-18, 19:04
Is it in the matric school block itself or what.No it's opposite and a bit further ahead. You can't spot it from outside main road. It goes a bit inside from the road. If you need further clues, do tell me.

LbJeff
12-23-18, 22:13
PM me. Will help you out.

Given the improbability of scoring in an MP, I was wondering if buying an ISG subscription would be of any help as I don't have any contacts to share, nor could I find any through LC because I don't speak Tamil. Will any kindred soul share a contact with a newbie? If yes, I'll buy the subscription. Help is appreciated..

Preethamnair9
12-23-18, 22:16
Bro,

Can you get her contact number. I would like to try this chick.

Hi.

Surprised to find a chubby / doll type girl from Mumbai at SHC. Vettuvakani. She is voluptuous and a good talker.

Once inside the room, we started session with chit-chat to get comfortable. Then clothes came off and we got down to business.

Massage was namesake. It was all about her greed and my lust. So terms and commercials were very clear.

Nice face, medium built and with good assets and the best ass I could find in MP. Specially her boobs are worth mentioning..

Preethamnair9
12-23-18, 22:35
Hello,

I am new to IGS can you please help me to contact Haseena to have nice time, where in Chennai.Could you please ping Haseena number bro I am awaiting.

Spartan185
12-24-18, 05:21
Hey guys. Its good to be back. I was bored at Home and wanted to have a good massage. Visited River day spa at Porur. The deal was Rs 1800/- for an HR. The receptionist was damn hot. They sent an SI therapist who wasnt that good looking. Anyways the massage was amazing. I was not expecting any extras and nothing was offered or signaled. Its strictly professional. You can visit if all you are looking for is a good massage.

ChennaiPaiyan
12-24-18, 09:06
Thanks to CumLoad bro for sharing the contact of Ambattur MILF's Ms P & Ms B.

Contacted Ms P & Ms be and confirmed the booking. Went to her place in Ambattur. There were lots of people and kids roaming here and there since it was a multi floor apartment, but however it was safe and discreet.

Ms P was wearing saree and Ms Bwas wearing chudidhar. Both were married housewives. Had a good time with both. Not time watchers and definitely not greedy. Both were pleasant, friendly and co-operative.

Ms P Review:

Looks (Subjective) : Average (4/10).

Body: Aged & fat (4/10).

Attitude: Friendly (8/10).

Co-Operation: Good (8/10).

Ms be Review:

Looks (Subjective) : Above Average (6/10).

Body: Chubby (6/10).

Attitude: Friendly (8/10).

Co-Operation: Good (8/10).

VFM: Definitely for Budget mongers and MILF lovers.

WIR: Sure, Occasionally once in a while.

Damage: 1.5 k (Ms P) + 1.5 k (Ms B). Total 3 k.

Kgkk2018
12-24-18, 09:55
Superb, Thanks alot Bro.

Will try definitely!

Cheers,

KGKK.No luck bro! The no is invalid now it seems. Tried other numbers, one of the number the call is connecting to call centre, but no one picked. Any clue to reach the location directly? It is it in the street beside famous Briyani shop in the name of celestial body? Please help to locate.

Thanks in advance.

Sham34
12-24-18, 11:57
I have been mongering for some time. I want to share my experience on MP opposite to Spet subway above the juice shop. I have multiple experience there have met a girl named Saty gave good massage and extras. Recently went there to meet her but its closed. Does any one know her kindly share her details.

SpanishGuitar
12-24-18, 16:09
There are many MP's with extras which can be found all over L0catnt0 site.

Regarding the Bat spa, it is actually the name of a specific type of wood from which they make cricket bats. Google 'cricket bat made of what tree' you will find something.

Bat spa have different branches and these are quiet expensive when compared to other Spa's.Hi Chennai Paiyan bro,

Thank you for the response and based on your lead I could make out the Spa name as well. I'm looking for a Budget Place. Request CP bro and Other members to Please provide clues on budget MP's names and how to reach the MP Location. That would be very helpful.

Request members to provide clues on any genuine MP's and clues as to how to locate and reach such referred MP. BTW what is A2 B Spa (Understand the Eating Joint though) and how to find it.

Once Again Thank you CP Bro for your reply!

ManChennai18
12-24-18, 18:00
New member here. Tried this MP near bro nagar arch enroute to five amman temple place.

Avg therapist. Counter charges max 2 k.

Extras available HJ / B2B / BBJ with very reasonable tips.

Wil try few MP and sp thro loco and sites. May be reaching out to fellow senior once I subscribe to pm.

Thanks.

KumarCool
12-24-18, 18:01
Chance to have the current queen of the forum Mrs. P. Thanks to pethidine for everything.

Mrs P is a good VFM and true to the various reviews on this forum.

Sethuraman
12-24-18, 18:16
I am from Chennai. I want to monger. Din t have sex for past 1 year, jonny wanted. Any one PM good reliable SP or birds digits at low cost It will be great helpful for me.

Senior please share some digit.

Sethuraman
12-24-18, 18:31
Ditto FR as multiple people have written before.

Was in Chennai for only few days and from recent reports in forum, saw multiple people praising Pethidine bro as a gem. And, turned out to be very much true. Wasn't having hope that I cud land with some good contact before I leave Chennai. But Pethidine responded instantly in middle of the night with Mrs. P's contact. Took 2 days to arrive at a mutually suitable time and finally was able to taste her today.

Other details remain same as everyone else's. One thing I liked was the girl knows how to ride. I did mish for a long time and was mentally patting my back for mastering the skill of doing it for long. Then thought of doing WOT and then finishing in doggy..Please send me the contact details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Preethamnair9
12-24-18, 18:40
Could you please let me know the contact, let me check tomorrow itself. Please bro.

Contacted Ms P & Ms be and confirmed the booking. Went to her place in Ambattur. There were lots of people and kids roaming here and there since it was a multi floor apartment, but however it was safe and discreet.

Ms P was wearing saree and Ms Bwas wearing chudidhar. Both were married housewives. Had a good time with both. Not time watchers and definitely not greedy. Both were pleasant, friendly and co-operative.

Ms P Review:

Looks (Subjective) : Average (4/10).

Body: Aged & fat (4/10)..

Zingza
12-24-18, 18:53
Had a session with be only.

At this price getting an indie is difficult.

Contact not mine to share. Kindly ask cum load.

Ms P Review:

Looks (Subjective) : Average (4/10)..

Zingza
12-24-18, 18:56
Had her few times.

Best VFM currently in Chennai. According to me.

WIR: yes.

Thanks to Pethidine. Ask pethidine for contact.

Chance to have the current queen of the forum Mrs. P. Thanks to pethidine for everything.

Mrs P is a good VFM and true to the various reviews on this forum.

Kumarr
12-24-18, 19:19
Hello all,

Can someone give me the BJ famous Ammu's contact number with reference and photo.

Thanks,

Kumar.

JustLust
12-24-18, 19:38
Bro,

I may be no use for you at this time, I don't have any contacts to share.

I wanted to indulge into this act for a long time, but didn't have enough guts to try it.

I am trying to start from here, hope some kind souls can welcome and guide me, I would be grateful if you can share some contacts.

SpanishGuitar
12-24-18, 21:28
Hi,

This SHC (Mount Abode) - Spa (Vettuvankani. ECR) has become a favourite of mine as the varieties are plenty to choose if you are a regular every fortnight.

Have been lucky to get nice boobies girls one after another during every visit. And the girls have great attitude to make each visit memorable.

The boy at the counter now knows me well and gives a nice welcome and in enthusiasm calls the calls to choose. There was this short & thick girl (Bina) had super massive racks and should be in her 20's.

Massage was name sake as I wanted to play more with her boobs. She herself popped the question of extras. I decided to go with the full service with a rider of additional tip of 500 if I leave room happily.What is SHC spa at Vettuvakeni ECR. Clues and leads appreciated HC. Probably health care. What is S. Please help.

Zingza
12-25-18, 01:19
S=Sai. Number cannot be shared without PM. By ISG rules.

What is SHC spa at Vettuvakeni ECR. Clues and leads appreciated HC. Probably health care. What is S. Please help.

Rakct
12-25-18, 01:53
Please inbox me Mrs P or Ms be number. I am a long time monger currently in Chennai.

Thank you.

Greetings,

Jackson

ChennaiPaiyan
12-25-18, 03:21
Hello guys,

Have read many FR's on once infamous MILF Poonamalle Maami.

Would appreciate if someone could share her Contact on PM. I can reciprocate with an MP or SP or Indie contact.

Zingza
12-25-18, 10:28
Appreciate your spirit.

New member here. Tried this MP near bro nagar arch enroute to five amman temple place.

Avg therapist. Counter charges max 2 k.

Extras available HJ / B2B / BBJ with very reasonable tips.

Wil try few MP and sp thro loco and sites. May be reaching out to fellow senior once I subscribe to pm.

Thanks.

SpanishGuitar
12-25-18, 10:47
Hello!

It may sound as a basic doubt however I felt like clarifying this before going ahead with subscription. When I purchase a subscription. What will appear on my bank statement.

Can anybody find out that I had purchased subscription to this site by looking at the bank statement. & Will this subscription invite any L issue / trouble in future. Kindly throw light on this piece.

Further is there any way to get subscription by making direct cash deposit in INR in any bank account.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

SureshGanesh
12-25-18, 20:07
Hello all,

Can someone give me the BJ famous Ammu's contact number with reference and photo.

Thanks,

Kumar.Hi bro,

I guess, she is not active now and I have her old number. Please let me know, if she is active and I will share my reference details.

VickyBaabu
12-25-18, 21:11
Hello everyone,

I am new to this Forum, wanted some reliable feedback about MP and SP, stumbled upon this forum yesterday and all your posts and review are so helpful. Went through some posts and felt like Bat spa was a decent place to start with, read a review about Bat spa in chpt and decided to try it out, called them to book an appointment, as many of you have mentioned, asked for a friendly Bali or Indo therapist. Went there, met the receptionist set my expectations clearly by telling her I am looking for a friendly therapist, works out the receptionist was my therapist (Bali). Took 1 HR massage, the massage was good, ended with HJ, BJ, she was very friendly. Let me finish on her stomach. No kissing. Overall a good experience. She was very easy to chat with. Had a nice conversation throughout the massage.

It helps to have a nice conversation before we move on to other things.

I would like to thank everyone here for your contributions, appreciate it. This experience wouldn't have been possible without it. I have paid for the subscription but still hasn't been updated on my account, would love to get in touch with the experienced players to learn their experience. Would love to provide more details for anyone interested.

Damage:

Massage 2.5.

Tips - 1.5 to 3 depending on what we want.

Thanks.

Madesh
12-26-18, 05:34
Try BAT spa, Thai or Bali therapist. Almost all offer extra.It seems like certain branches of BAT spa and some masseurs only offer extras. Since massage in BAT spa is costly, I advise you to contact seniors like Cumload to get to know the branches and therapist name who give extras.

Sham34
12-26-18, 06:32
I am new here before requesting for help I would like to post my recent experiences. This contact obtained from Loc. Its near hospital cm admitted and not the soap one. This is in 1st floor. Very nice place with neatly decorated took a minimum massage. SI came in massage was decent with good extras and returned happily. Paid 1.5 k at counter and 1 k to the lady. WIR. No I want to try new place.

Ssinger999
12-26-18, 07:14
Had a session with be only.

At this price getting an indie is difficult.

Contact not mine to share. Kindly ask cum load.Based on cumload referral saw P and B. More than good value for money depending on one's preferences.

The details including damages are same as others so I am not repeating them here.

'Aged' may give an impression of 'grand ma' but P is a middle age MILF.

And be is a bit younger and a 'ripe age lady I like to fuck' (RALF). Very cooperative and like to please.

She herself said that she knows how hard it is to earn the money, you are doing this because of your own wants and I want to make sure you are satisfied'.

On that ground, she tirelessly changed positions as per my wish and fantasies.

P also aims to please. In fact once I learned she is a singer I asked her to sing and she obliged.

Can't get that anywhere AFAIK.

Not just great value for money but also great money for the intangibles they provide.

Make sure you like their body types. Try be first.

Thanks cumload.

Local Lion
12-26-18, 08:48
Recently I came to know from another ECR MP that Bat Spa in ECR has come under LE radar and a few staff have been arrested.

Not sure how true this is.

If true request everyone using batspa to be on the alert.

If it can happen in one branch other branches are not far off.

May be Batspa are not giving the monthly cuts to LE regularly.

So everyone please be careful.

FireFist1105
12-26-18, 13:30
Hi bro,

Don't worry even first I also felt the same way as you think, but after getting the subscription it's clear that there won't be any issue or connection with the site. It is billed in a different name. You can use your debit or credit cards. If you are still afraid you can get subscription using virtual credit cards like entropay, axis bank, kotak bank, hdfc, and a lot more are there where they are like prepaid SIM so nobody can do anything to you actual account or identity. Cool bro go ahead and get your subscription. Hope it helps you and clears your doubt.

Hello!

It may sound as a basic doubt however I felt like clarifying this before going ahead with subscription. When I purchase a subscription. What will appear on my bank statement.

Can anybody find out that I had purchased subscription to this site by looking at the bank statement. & Will this subscription invite any L issue / trouble in future. Kindly throw light on this piece.

Further is there any way to get subscription by making direct cash deposit in INR in any bank account.

Thanks.

Mackie4
12-26-18, 14:38
Bro,

She doesn't use the old number, what she used to have. Last year some ISG member had posted that she contacted him and he had a session. That's pretty much the last word about her.

Hello all,

Thanks,

Kumar.

ManChennai18
12-26-18, 14:51
Got a SP contact near v. Palani next to empire hotel.

WG average and not cooperative.

Half day waste in identifying and calling SP through online numbers.

Sp promised to update once new girls arrive. Also on some dancers near filmy communities.

Preethamnair9
12-26-18, 15:01
Just came back from Bangalore an hour ago and want to share an amazing experience with a Mallu Inde. Got through old contact digits of this mallu, was trying for almost 2 days and I finally gave up. To my pleasant surprise there was a whatsapp message. Immediately started chatting and set up for meeting in oyo room. Picked her up midway and checked in. Seeing her was so impressed with her smile and beautiful curly hairs. Slightly overweight and dusky with large hips and a bit dry lips. I was sitting in the backseat of the car and my hands was not quiet and was quietly touching her inner thighs and brushing her breasts with my arms. Could see she was enjoying all this. Checked in to the room and started chatting and slowly I started hugging her and found her smelling good and her hair was soft and fragrant. Slowly started undressing her and I am a rear guy started rimming her with my fingers. Initially she pushed me away telling that nobody had touched her there. So I started playing with her dark nipples making circles with my tongue and gently pressing her other breast..Really interested on the message you sent, bro could you please share the number like to try it.

Arjun99
12-26-18, 18:06
No words to say. Thank you Pathedine.

With your support this forum is moving forward to next level. You have set a new trend.

Rohak
12-26-18, 20:35
Was in Chennai recently after many years. After a full day at work was in a mood for a good strong and Genuine massage. The massage at the spa in the five-star hotel where I stayed was too expensive. So, did a web search for a good spa around. Found one spa that looked authentic with a variety of "healthy massages" with good description. Phoned, booked appointment and went. It was housed in a Hotel near the Egmore railway station. All looked genuine and authentic including the reception, fragrances of aromatic and medicated massage oils, etc. A massage short was offered in the therapy room to cement the Impression that all are genuine, followed by a professional approach of a good looking petite Nepali therapist (who claims to be from the NE states of India). During the course of the massaging my legs and thighs, the little fingers of the therapist didn't mind teasing pleasure points of my body. I realized then, that some things is there on offer, so I remained calm and waited for her to open up while enjoying the teasing. She did open up and asked me if I wanted something extra. Why not? Thought that was not on my mind when I craved for the massage. I'd never say no to such an offer. A bit of negotiation later, settled nodded for HJ and the job was well done to my satisfaction. Paid and left (FS and other services were on offer, but I'd never go beyond HJ in such spas, especially in India). Total damage, including the spa fee, was INR 3500. I thought it was a bit high, but I'm not sure, I don't really know the current market in Chennai. Almost a decade ago, I bought services much better for well under INR 1500. But no regrets, the unexpected pleasure rejoiced me and helped me sleep well.

Meow Kutty
12-26-18, 21:17
Was in Chennai recently after many years. After a full day at work was in a mood for a good strong and Genuine massage. The massage at the spa in the five-star hotel where I stayed was too expensive. So, did a web search for a good spa around. Found one spa that looked authentic with a variety of "healthy massages" with good description. Phoned, booked appointment and went. It was housed in a Hotel near the Egmore railway station. All looked genuine and authentic including the reception, fragrances of aromatic and medicated massage oils, etc. A massage short was offered in the therapy room to cement the Impression that all are genuine, followed by a professional approach of a good looking petite Nepali therapist (who claims to be from the NE states of India). During the course of the massaging my legs and thighs, the little fingers of the therapist didn't mind teasing pleasure points of my body. I realized then, that some things is there on offer, so I remained calm and waited for her to open up while enjoying the teasing. She did open up and asked me if I wanted something extra. Why not? Thought that was not on my mind when I craved for the massage. I'd never say no to such an offer. A bit of negotiation later, settled nodded for HJ and the job was well done to my satisfaction. Paid and left (FS and other services were on offer, but I'd never go beyond HJ in such spas, especially in India). Total damage, including the spa fee, was INR 3500. I thought it was a bit high, but I'm not sure, I don't really know the current market in Chennai. Almost a decade ago, I bought services much better for well under INR 1500. But no regrets, the unexpected pleasure rejoiced me and helped me sleep well.Could you please give any clues on the spa name and location?

Meow Kutty
12-26-18, 21:22
This is a gentle greeting to fellow mongers, I'm a newbie here, I've been following the forum for a week and I'm yet to get a subscription and planning to get one soon. Until then could any kind soul share any clue regarding a safe MP with extras or SP (any well known last number that I could easily find in loc). I'm from Bro nagar, so wanted to try bat spa from Bro nagar, but recently, seniors are warning against it (under the LEs radar) so please share any other alternative.

Local Lion
12-26-18, 23:03
Any one know adult new year parties happening in Chennai?

Am sick and tired of going to the regular ones.

If anyone knows please PM me.

Boffin
12-27-18, 05:45
I guess she is not active anymore. Last I heard was she moved to new place. W. m**be**m.

Her new number is also not reachable anymore.

Hello all,

Thanks,

Kumar.

Pradeeshc
12-27-18, 06:13
Hello everyone,

Got a contact from a friend of mine. An 18 year old from the outskirts of the city. Miss R.

Spoke to her. Fixed the deed for the night for 20 k. I know it is way too high but considering the fact that she was 18 (I even have a copy of her aadhaar for checking in) and also she is way too cute. I guess it was worth it.

Booked an oyo for the night. She came with her friend in a cab who collected the money and left.

Once checked in. It was all heaven. She immediately changed over to a mini shorts.

We had a little bit of conversation post which she started the deed.

Made me feel like a baby while removing my clothes. DFK was way too awesome.

B were very tight and amazing and we're of the exact size that I needed.

The p hole was too tight and exactly what I desired. When I enquired she said she had been in this field only for the last three months and that too not regularly.

Had three sessions with this adorable and cute babe. I can share the picture and the number in exchange for proper inde contacts.

WIR. Definitely yes. I have already fixed the next deed.

Madesh
12-27-18, 08:11
She herself said that she knows how hard it is to earn the money, you are doing this because of your own wants and I want to make sure you are satisfied'.

On that ground, she tirelessly changed positions as per my wish and fantasies.Hi Ssinger999,

It is very difficult to see persons uttering the above said words and persons who value our money. I am floored by those words.

Kudos to cumload for identying such gems.

Regards,

Madesh.

Preethamnair9
12-27-18, 10:51
Got a SP contact near v. Palani next to empire hotel.

WG average and not cooperative.

Half day waste in identifying and calling SP through online numbers.

Sp promised to update once new girls arrive. Also on some dancers near filmy communities.Digit please! Ping me at PM.

Pradeeshc
12-27-18, 11:02
Anyone here for an exchange of indie contacts. I have a contact of 18 year old Tamil girl who I can exchange for a proper indie contact.

Pradeeshc
12-27-18, 11:15
Anyone here who has proper indie contacts. I have an 18 year old Tamil girl whose number I can exchange for a proper indie contact.

ManChennai18
12-27-18, 16:23
Digit please! Ping me at PM.Sorry man. Yet to get PM active.

Nevertheless is was not worth it.

Vimal8
12-28-18, 04:59
Hello,

Kindly provide suggestions on MP servicing Extras. Hints to decode MP name and location.

AvikForU
12-28-18, 05:07
Looks like Indie Tanya from kolkata / Delhi who used to operate from Chennai a few years back is in India now. Anyone has any update on her on whether she is still working here?

JosephDaniel
12-28-18, 06:25
I would like to know from seniors experience if there are any inde in Chennai open for anal sex. Most of the girls whom I know don't agree for anal. I'm curious if there are any girl's open for anal sex.

BruteForz
12-28-18, 07:39
Now that my PM has been activated I urge seniors to kindly share a few contacts of indies (preferably the P / B pair or the 4 K girl from T Ngr). I have already messaged a few of you.

Looking for some action over the weekend so swift replies will be appreciated.

Thank you, happy hunting.

Mackie4
12-28-18, 13:36
Big thanks to Pethidine for sharing Mrs. P contact. She's a very good VFM and great GFE. Stayed true to all the previous FRs. Kudos to Pethidine bro.

Ramanan
12-28-18, 19:41
Kudos to both for sharing the contacts.

But, I got some worst experience.

Managed to book appointment with Mrs. Be thru Mrs. P. Reached her Apt where all her family members there.

When reaching the spot, Mrs. B left. Waited in the service apartment. Felt discomfort and annoyance. So, I left with high disappointment.

Then, the next day called Mrs. P, the Queen of this Forum. But, I couldn't get her appointment. She was very busy.

And not moved alike as other fellas.

My bad like.

But, I would like to thank Cumload and Pethidine in sharing the contact without any hesitation.

Thanks you.

SkMaze
12-28-18, 20:38
Writing FR after a long time which is worth sharing.

Met her in a dating site and started chat and Video call for couple of days discussed lot of things, she said can meet next month and suddenly got message from her 2 days before Christmas and she asked if OK to meet on Christmas as it was leave for her, and the deal was fixed and fixed to meet at 2 pm as I had some work morning, booked a serviced apt on OYO one day earlier and next day came and I completed my work earlier and made check-in before that (Hell no attached bathroom), got call from her and picked in my car drove to the room, she was perfect in height weight and dusky, got into the room started some chit chat and hugged and soft danced for the music on the TV, started kissing and we loosed our dress one by one and came to bed in inner only and lots of hugs and (konjals) for another 10 minutes and mean time we were nude and man what a awesome boobs not big but in correct size sucked both of them and she was moaning and it really natural planted kiss all over down and started DAYT licked and twisted my tongue she was wet all the time rolled the covers and she came WOT and man she was so horny and inserting her boobs into my mouth I kept sucking while while she was grinding me, sucked her both nipples at same time came to miss and banged her for some time and moved to doggy and again back to miss and unloaded my juice which went for 20 minutes of pumping.

Here come the most embarrassing moment washroom is outside, cleaned yourself and talked for something which includes topics other than sex for some time.

And started a very long foreplay and started removing our dress (have to wear as the washroom was outside) and this time started in doggy and this is a very long session around 15 minutes in doggy and came to miss and fucking her her hard and the room was full of sound with her moans and bang sound by the time she came 2 time and after 20 minutes of hard fuck I came out and fell beside her with heavy breathing this was the best in my lifetime, cleaned yourself and it was 5:30 and I dropped her in CMBT as she has parked her bike there as it is far for her to drive and paid her 8 K (which was already discussed).

Ready to share the Digits for number sharing.

Before that please help me in getting membership without getting details in my CC statement.

Chimma
12-28-18, 21:16
Really interested on the message you sent, bro could you please share the number like to try it.Hi bro, share details to contact.

LongShanks007
12-29-18, 00:35
Friends,

Can you please let me know what is the normal rates for short time for good looking in star hotel incall 1 HR 1's and 2 HR 2's.

Klines
12-29-18, 04:13
Anyone here for an exchange of indie contacts. I have a contact of 18 year old Tamil girl who I can exchange for a proper indie contact.Please help a bro out with some clues bro. I am new here and you can count on me to help you out as soon as I find a good one myself.

Scott Schrut
12-29-18, 09:28
Hello all,

I'm a newbie here and my people are away from home for the next few days until Jan 1. I would deeply appreciate anyone who can respond to this post and give me tips to end this year on a high. I am yet to get a membership here. People kindly advice me on how I can score before the year ends. Y'all have my gratitude. Thanks.

Madesh
12-29-18, 09:46
This is a review about an indie whose name is same as the first name of choreographer and actress who has worked in the South Indian film industry a daughter of prominent choreographer and has participated in a latest Tamil reality show. This Indie advertises in the famous internet site which starts with L. She said she is from a famous temple town and she stays in a road well known for IT companies and she is preparing for civil services exam. She confirmed me by doing a whatsapp call and I met to pick her up. Her face was fully covered with dupatta when I picked her up, she said that her friends would recognize her if she removes the dupatta around her face.

She spoke very well and was a great conversationalist.

At my bedroom when we started the deed she said my organ should not touch her body without condom. I was amazed and shocked to see this kind of behavior. She blatantly said that she does not likes it. I got upset and then I started the foreplay with her. She was not cooperative and was just lying in bed making sounds. She said she wanted to meet a relative and wanted to leave. So I finished the deed quickly and gave her 3 K. She was demanding 4 K the next time. I being a soft mannered person did not say anything and was leaving to drop her. She said she wanted me to drop far away location in Chennai near her relatives place but I left her in the nearest bustand.

I am shocked to see how these indies behave.

RSharma884
12-29-18, 16:50
Been monitoring the MP scene here in Chennai, from the looks of it you can either get a good massage with little extras or a poor massage with a lot of extra. Decided to work with the 1st option, chose one of the popular MP chains and booked appointment with a Thai chick. Massage was good, as expected with the appropriate pressure and technique, interesting thing was that removed the covering mid massage and she was massaging with a lot of touches to Johnny and so Johnny was aroused and quite visibly. Popped the question midway, bam came the answer no, she was chatty though. With the massage ending I could sense she was up for extras but me having met her the first time a bit wary. Standing naked at the bathroom entrance tipped her. 5 k for the massage and popped the extras question she said next time, told her to show me something this time and I shall come next time as well. She agreed, she is very short and got her to suck me in the bathroom with me standing, BJ was good mid way I would take over and stroke it my self while shoving my balls in her mouth. Next on to the table and took out her tits through her shirt and sucked them hard, they were nice and perky. Got her to deep throat next and came in her mouth. A nice BBJ experience overall.

This is a bit expensive yes but the massage is good and you end up with a HJ / BJ.

Cost: 2.3 k at the counter and 1 k tip to the girl.

Sexdiaries
12-30-18, 05:58
I want a beautiful and cooperative girl for sex in Chennai.

TheBliss
12-30-18, 07:13
Hi all,

Recently moved to Chennai, very new to preview of this place. Might most of the fellow mongers will place same kind of request.

Humble request to all the seniors, please ping me some contacts with great massage and extras options are open.

Trying very hard from past 1 month and no luck. PM is active.

Regards,

Bliss.

Vimal8
12-30-18, 08:15
Been monitoring the MP scene here in Chennai, from the looks of it you can either get a good massage with little extras or a poor massage with a lot of extra. Decided to work with the 1st option, chose one of the popular MP chains and booked appointment with a Thai chick. Massage was good, as expected with the appropriate pressure and technique, interesting thing was that removed the covering mid massage and she was massaging with a lot of touches to Johnny and so Johnny was aroused and quite visibly. Popped the question midway, bam came the answer no, she was chatty though. With the massage ending I could sense she was up for extras but me having met her the first time a bit wary. Standing naked at the bathroom entrance tipped her. 5 k for the massage and popped the extras question she said next time, told her to show me something this time and I shall come next time as well. She agreed, she is very short and got her to suck me in the bathroom with me standing, BJ was good mid way I would take over and stroke it my self while shoving my balls in her mouth. Next on to the table and took out her tits through her shirt and sucked them hard, they were nice and perky. Got her to deep throat next and came in her mouth. A nice BBJ experience overall.

This is a bit expensive yes but the massage is good and you end up with a HJ / BJ.

Cost: 2.3 k at the counter and 1 k tip to the girl.Hi bro,

Could you please tel hints, clues to the name and place of MP.

Peter Patros
12-30-18, 14:15
I am shocked to see how these indies behave.Do not be shocked. Many of these girls are from middle and lower middle and yet lower class families. Being identified by relatives or friends is curtains for them. This is why they g to great lengths to protect their privacy.

Peter Patros
12-30-18, 14:25
Total damage, including the spa fee, was INR 3500. I thought it was a bit high, but I'm not sure, I don't really know the current market in Chennai. Almost a decade ago, I bought services much better for well under INR 1500. But no regrets, the unexpected pleasure rejoiced me and helped me sleep well.Prices have gone up over the years! For under rs 1500, you will now get a an unsatisfactory experiene.

OldBOi
12-30-18, 15:03
Hi all,

Just moved to Chennai. Currently staying in Saligramam. Can anyone PM me spas which provide BJ extras nearby or hygienic indes who are ready for FS in 3 k budget range. Also ideally able to speak English / Hindi as I cannot speak Tamil.

EatPrayLove
12-30-18, 19:21
Looks like Indie Tanya from kolkata / Delhi who used to operate from Chennai a few years back is in India now. Anyone has any update on her on whether she is still working here?She's back and chatting from a NZ num on whatsapp. The regulars would have already got her ping. Shewasput up in her usual hotel wn I met her a cupla weeks bk. The usual class. ABIT too chatty. Plump. A bit too old for 8 k.

Kleen19
12-30-18, 21:09
Bro,

Read your old post. Did you try the mallu girl below. She looks hot and I have a thing for mallu girls.

I am from Hyderabad and travelling to Chennai.

Please PM her SP contacts. In case you tried please share your experience and damages.

Thanks in advance. Can reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts if required.

Got this bird from a SP I contacted through Loc. SP claims she is a Mallu and quite new in business. Quoting 10 k per shot with place. Deed will be at SP's place only. Has any brother here tasted this bird? I am trying to negotiate and bring price to 8 k. Is she worth it?

Madesh
12-31-18, 06:37
Do not be shocked. Many of these girls are from middle and lower middle and yet lower class families. Being identified by relatives or friends is curtains for them. This is why they g to great lengths to protect their privacy.Hi Peter Patros bro,

I was actually shocked because that indie did not allow my p to touch her body without condom. In other words, once I dressed down she asked me to wear condom and then only she allowed me to come near her.

I am stunned to see a indie who does not like her body to be touched by a p without condom.

I am completely fine with her, covering her face, while meeting me.

Regards,

Madesh.

Varunkrishnnan
12-31-18, 07:39
Anyone here who has proper indie contacts. I have an 18 year old Tamil girl whose number I can exchange for a proper indie contact.Hi Am Varun,

I have a contact of a Tamil girl. 26 years. Been with her once. Let me know so that we can exchange.

JohnGrisham7
12-31-18, 10:44
Kudos to Pethidine bro for sharing Mrs P contact and made my day with short notice.

As explained by other fellow mongers, I don't want to fill the space by explaining my experience.

It is a complete VFM, Safe Location and one of the best mongering experience.

I can highly recommend. Thanks for keeping the Chennai page Alive by sharing and caring other fellow members.

CumLoad
12-31-18, 17:03
Hello guys,

Please don't mention about ISG to the indies. Recently, an indie called me up and said some ISG member has talked about this site to her casually on how we all meet up in one forum and exchange contacts. She was very angry and scolded me not to post on the internet. Even, I feared of losing her contact as she lost her trust in me. This is what I get for sharing openly to unknown ISG members before knowing them. I always share contacts first & get to know them later since some people are just visiting Chennai for few days so don't want to waste their time. I don't want to create a debate or point the person. Just want to say to everyone don't mention about this site. Just say you're from friend's circle of the referrer.

Also one indie just started to show attitude as one ISG guy who attended her started sharing her phone numbers to all without her permission. Now she is hardly replying to anyone and ultimately decided to change her mobile number. Please guys, treat & respect indie contacts like your friends. We need to responsible.

Keep on mongering.

Happy new year guys.

Cheers.

CL.

Zingza
12-31-18, 17:21
Happy new year friends.

I would like to thank Coolsp, Superduperhunt, Cumload, Pethidine, Rahul (Delhi) and FireFist1105 who helped in mongering.

TravisTAwesome
01-01-19, 03:01
Dear mongers,

I'm craving some Indian action since I'm here only for a few days. Could you please suggest where to look for action in the Tambaram area?

TheBliss
01-01-19, 05:26
Agreed with Cumload. Valid points to remember.

Happy new year to all of you guys.

Stay safe.

Hello guys,

Please don't mention about ISG to the indies. Recently, an indie called me up and said some ISG member has talked about this site to her casually on how we all meet up in one forum and exchange contacts. She was very angry and scolded me not to post on the internet. Even, I feared of losing her contact as she lost her trust in me. This is what I get for sharing openly to unknown ISG members before knowing them. I always share contacts first & get to know them later since some people are just visiting Chennai for few days so don't want to waste their time. I don't want to create a debate or point the person. Just want to say to everyone don't mention about this site. Just say you're from friend's circle of the referrer.

Also one indie just started to show attitude as one ISG guy who attended her started sharing her phone numbers to all without her permission. Now she is hardly replying to anyone and ultimately decided to change her mobile number..

SamLucky
01-01-19, 05:54
Hi all,

Happy New Year to everyone. Wish you all a great day and an awesome year ahead.

Practice safe sex and enjoy!

FireFist1105
01-01-19, 20:03
Happy New year to you. Let this year brings you a very great success and happiness as well as wonderful experiences and sweet memories.

Happy new year friends.
I would like to thank Coolsp, Superduperhunt, Cumload, Pethidine, Rahul (Delhi) and FireFist1105 who helped in mongering.

FireFist1105
01-01-19, 20:18
Hi bro,

It's really true, I too faced this kind of issue. As well as some people simply don't know the value of contacts hard earned by us. I too had lost contacts of few indies like Tanya, Seema, Veetu, Manju, etc due to few people misuse by sharing our is ISG details / continuously calling them / mishandling. And now I'm sharing contacts at minimal LVL only.

Happy New year to you cumload bro. Let this year brings you a very great success and happiness as well as wonderful experiences and sweet memories.

Hello guys,

Also one indie just started to show attitude as one ISG guy who attended her started sharing her phone numbers to all without her permission. Now she is hardly replying to anyone and ultimately decided to change her mobile number. Please guys, treat & respect indie contacts like your friends. We need to responsible..

FireFist1105
01-01-19, 20:33
Hi bro,

Directions and more information pointers to MP will help others to try. If possible can you share the details with Thai girl name through PM.

Been monitoring the MP scene here in Chennai, from the looks of it you can either get a good massage with little extras or a poor massage with a lot of extra. Decided to work with the 1st option, chose one of the popular MP chains and booked appointment with a Thai chick. Massage was good, as expected with the appropriate pressure and technique, interesting thing was that removed the covering mid massage and she was massaging with a lot of touches to Johnny and so Johnny was aroused and quite visibly. Popped the question midway, bam came the answer no, she was chatty though. With the massage ending I could sense she was up for extras but me having met her the first time a bit wary. Standing naked at the bathroom entrance tipped her. 5 k for the massage and popped the extras question she said next time, told her to show me something this time and I shall come next time as well. She agreed, she is very short and got her to suck me in the bathroom with me standing, BJ was good mid way I would take over and stroke it my self while shoving my balls in her mouth. Next on to the table and took out her tits through her shirt and sucked them hard, they were nice and perky. Got her to deep throat next and came in her mouth. A nice BBJ experience overall..

Dered 1981
01-02-19, 04:33
Hi all,

Firstly happy new year to all of you, wanted to ask a question about bat spa, do all the chains of this spa have extras?

CuminGuys1
01-02-19, 07:19
Hi all,

Firstly happy new year to all of you, wanted to ask a question about bat spa, do all the chains of this spa have extras?No, this depends on the therapist.

Dered 1981
01-02-19, 09:58
Hi guys,

thanks for the reply can any one pm me reg which place is good in extras and the therapist name, that would be really kind "cuummin bro" your PM is full that's why couldn't send msg to you if any one can help please do PM me thanks in advance.

Arshad2050
01-02-19, 13:28
If anybody can help me regarding some birds contact in Chennai town.

I'm traveling Chennai from tomorrow to 06 Jan.

My PM is active.

TIA.

VickyBaabu
01-02-19, 15:43
Hi all,

Firstly happy new year to all of you, wanted to ask a question about bat spa, do all the chains of this spa have extras?Hi bro,

Like other members have said it depends on the therapist, the best way I feel is to make small talk with your therapists and make them comfortable enough to trust you for extras or PM other members for their experiences.

Good luck.

Singachola
01-02-19, 17:21
Hi,

Can you help me with contact.

My PM is active.

Cheers.

She's back and chatting from a NZ num on whatsapp. The regulars would have already got her ping. Shewasput up in her usual hotel wn I met her a cupla weeks bk. The usual class. ABIT too chatty. Plump. A bit too old for 8 k.

Local Lion
01-03-19, 03:18
Check article in Hindu dated 1st Jan. 2019.

Not able to post link here.

Neelankarai insu had his ass kicked.

Article says Indonesian therapist. Must be the ECR batspa I guess.

Mmahi222
01-03-19, 07:00
Your inbox is full. Please clear it.

Hello everyone,

Got a contact from a friend of mine. An 18 year old from the outskirts of the city. Miss R.

Spoke to her. Fixed the deed for the night for 20 k. I know it is way too high but considering the fact that she was 18 (I even have a copy of her aadhaar for checking in) and also she is way too cute. I guess it was worth it.

Booked an oyo for the night. She came with her friend in a cab who collected the money and left.

Once checked in. It was all heaven. She immediately changed over to a mini shorts.

We had a little bit of conversation post which she started the deed.

Made me feel like a baby while removing my clothes. DFK was way too awesome.

B were very tight and amazing and we're of the exact size that I needed.

The p hole was too tight and exactly what I desired. When I enquired she said she had been in this field only for the last three months and that too not regularly.

Had three sessions with this adorable and cute babe. I can share the picture and the number in exchange for proper inde contacts.

WIR. Definitely yes. I have already fixed the next deed.

Sidsam10
01-03-19, 07:39
Kudos to Pethidine bro for sharing Mrs P contact and made my day with short notice.

As explained by other fellow mongers, I don't want to fill the space by explaining my experience.

It is a complete VFM, Safe Location and one of the best mongering experience.

I can highly recommend. Thanks for keeping the Chennai page Alive by sharing and caring other fellow members.Please share some good contacts in Chennai. I am travelling from UK will reciprocate with good contacts here if needed. Also I have some I. Hyderabad.

Singachola
01-03-19, 08:14
Visited a MP in Mylapore. KKbal Nagar.

Only 2 choices both SI.

Opted for SI Mrs M.

30 minutes massage and asked for extras.

Open to BBBJ, HJ B2B. Paid 2 K.

Pros: FS and DATY available.

Cons: Place is not good, shabby atmosphere.

Dered 1981
01-03-19, 10:14
I saw the article, I think that the LE will think twice before coming to any Spas. That's what I think would like to know the forum members thought on the same.

Sidsam10
01-03-19, 12:20
Hello brothers,

Need some good contacts in Chennai. I will be in Chennai for next 1 week. PM me if you have. I can give one good MP contact in Chennai and more contacts in Hyderabad and London in case anyone needs them. Feel free to ping me.

Dered 1981
01-03-19, 17:53
Decided to go to Bat Spa ctpt, and was fully excited and while getting inside the lane just before the spa there was a house were in all the LE were going in and out of the house not the bat spa but the house close by, I was shitting bricks and just stopped the car and walked the opposite side (funny thing is the Driver of U looked at me and said sir "there must be a raid at the spa" I didn't give a damn and just left the place so don't know whether its a raid or just some ones house getting raided) so it was a KLPD.

Bunny158
01-03-19, 18:23
Yes. Good news.

He was imposed 2. 5 lac fine. Read todays hindu.

SecretHusband
01-03-19, 18:39
Can you suggest the direction. Or last 4 digits number.I've been there already. It is utter waste of time. They lure you to spend more and service is poor. I think the spa owner himself would have written this report. LOL. Don't get cheated and spoil your mental peace.

ChrisMonger3
01-03-19, 19:13
Hi guys,

I am not new to this forum, but new to channai and hoping to visit soon. Can any of you give me some leads of decent spa's with extras please? You may PM me details and if any help needed in Sri lanka, I can reciprocate.

Kind regards,

Chrismonger3.

Vijayawada Guy
01-03-19, 19:37

Article says Indonesian therapist. Must be the ECR batspa I guess.Here is the link. Excellent judgement.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/pay-25-lakh-to-indonesian-massage-therapist-hc-directs-govt/article25894209.ece

AvikForU
01-03-19, 20:28
Can you or anyone please share her digits?

She's back and chatting from a NZ num on whatsapp. The regulars would have already got her ping. Shewasput up in her usual hotel wn I met her a cupla weeks bk. The usual class. ABIT too chatty. Plump. A bit too old for 8 k.

MySecretLife
01-03-19, 20:50
Thank you, Brother for the post.

Below is the relevant URL:

https://barandbench.com/madras-hc-spas-massage-parlours-brothels/

Vimal8
01-03-19, 22:12

Only 2 choices both SI.

Opted for SI Mrs M.

Cons: Place is not good, shabby atmosphere.Could get the Nagar part. However please provide clues on MP name and Street of KKBal.

TIA.

Shivaa6891
01-04-19, 03:08

https://barandbench.com/madras-hc-spas-massage-parlours-brothels/2.5 lakhs? That's the biggest tip she could ever imagine for a massage. Must have been her lucky day!

Local Lion
01-04-19, 11:29

https://barandbench.com/madras-hc-spas-massage-parlours-brothels/Came to know its not the bat spa but riverday spa.

CumLoad
01-04-19, 15:49
Check article in Hindu dated 1st Jan. 2019.Not able to post link here. Neelankarai insp had his ass kicked.Article says Indonesian therapist. Must be the ECR batspa I guess.I would say this is a wise and welcoming verdict from Madras HC. The police are the only guys who think they rule Chennai, by harassing anyone who does prostitution. Prostitution is actually legal in India when done in a private place by the lady. But these policemen act as if they are gods, walk in any spa and arrest the girls as well as harass the clients without any proper proof or warrant. Only after arrest, they will create an evidence.

Also, another good verdict by Mardas HC is that when a couple ended a live-in relationship, the girl can't book [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charges. (previously, the girl can book [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charges against the man). If this goes on this way, Soon I think our judicial system will be wise to understand that sex is a basic need of a man so give provision for legalized brothels like Amsterdam brothels. Prices will also come low and we can take an indie home for just 3 k full night. [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) will reduce & [CodeWord912] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord912) can be stopped.

The present prostitution laws are very funny to read. Immoral tracking act 1956 & Prevention of immoral trafficking act 1986 say prostitution is legal but brothels are illegal. The only legal way is the girl operating herself in her own private place. Other than this, practicing in a brothel, pimping, openly advertising in public is illegal.

I have few doubts about this:

1) Without the girl advertising herself online or pimping, how will she get clients?

2) 99% of girls are into this for money. How can she afford her own place to do business. If some guy lends her a place, then its illegal, Is this ridiculous?

3) If we guys refer, then it's illegal. See'Mon. How can she get more clients if we don't refer?

Still I believe, the entire authority if with the police and not with the lady or the client. If more power is given to us, then it would be worry-free from LE bribes.

Keep on thinking.

Happy mongering,

Cumload.

Risks
01-04-19, 16:09
Hi friends,

Visited an MP in Chennai for the first time, the MP is in r_m_ puram an independent place was neat & clean. There was a choice of SI around 6 of them. We could make a choice and I selected a MILF was guided to the room which was air conditioned and clean but no washroom. The lady came and introduced herself as p_ a famous mixie brand, asked me to change to disposable brief and gave a choice of oil, cream, or powder for massage I chose cream. She started massage with chit chat and hinted that happy ending is available. The massage was OK, then she removed the dispo and applied cream between the bum and thighs and touched all the right places after a few minutes and started touching johnny and made him hard. Then she asked to turn over and gave a massage to the front without touching hotspot who was at high mast seeking attention while I was playing with her boobs on top of her dress and asked her to remove the top which she told would remove after the massage was done, which got over in few minutes and she started the main event by applying cream to mast and fondling him and kissing the nipples at same time and slowly she removed the top and I did the honors of removing the bra and lo behold nice and soft 36 b boobs with perky nipples where pushed in my face which I relished to my hearts content and was dry humping her I asked her for B2B which she denied but she rubbed me all over with her boobs. As it was my first time I did not want to ask her for FS but asked for BJ which she said she does not do. But she was playful and pushed all the right triggers and made me stand and release in her hands. Nice experience for first time in Chennai. Paid her 1 k as tip which she was happy with. Paid 1.8 k at counter.

WIR: sure as service was good and with a smile.

If any brother would like to share info about nice indies would be nice.

Netdoc711
01-04-19, 16:24
Greetings all,

I have made the trip out a couple times but have not been able to find something I am comfortable with so far. I stay near the SIPCOT park. Is there any good suggestions in that area? When I search for different things I keep getting very confused as to what is where so very close would be ideal.

Thanks.

Member #4606
01-04-19, 18:33
Hi guys,

Returning to mongering at 2 years. Lost all my contacts. Please pm any indie or SP contact info. Any help is appreciated. I will return the favour as soon as I am back in the game.

Thanks.

VickyBaabu
01-04-19, 22:06
Hi Senior members in this Forum,

I have a question.

So I was a part of this Forum in 2007-2008 period and was invited to a members meet in a prominent hotel bar in Koymbdu, Back then there used to be such invite based meetings where we all used to meet and discuss our experiences and share our stories. The senior members would guide the newbies and indulge in networking. It was so long ago that I remember the meeting but don't remember the names or if this is even the right forum to ask this question. To the senior members I was wondering if you know any such meet ups or heard about such an event taking place.

I am asking this question just to refresh my memory and see if any of you know of such events.

Thanks.

ZodiYax
01-05-19, 00:20
Hey guys,

Has anyone experienced an Afro escort in Town-a-pakkam? Last digits are 142. She quoted 8 k for 5 hours and unlimited shots on WhatsApp.

Is this for real? Any help is much appreciated. This will be my first mongering attempt, so any good tips are also most welcome.

Rick852
01-05-19, 08:04
Hi guys,

Visiting Chennai later this week. Would appreciate any contacts. Happy to exchange for recommendations in Australasia, London, KL or Hong Kong.

Most appreciated.

Chahyd
01-05-19, 08:17
Brothers,

I would be visiting the MMRT area over the next week. Lots of manufacturing activity in the area and hence the visit.

Tried to find stuff online and shows a few spas. Please help a fellow mongerer get some action. Preferrably MPs.

PM is active.

Will return the favor when you come to the city of Biryani.

-S.

WannabeWannabe
01-05-19, 12:48
Hi all,

I was mongering a bit in Delhi in 2017, but took like a year's break last year. Am now living in Chennai, in Saligramam, and would really appreciate some Indie contacts around the area. I can share some Indie contacts for New Delhi in return. Looking forward to hearing from you guys (especially about Mrs. P, who seems to be so popular right now!

Best regards,

WannabeWannabe.

AvikForU
01-06-19, 10:51
Can anyone of you share Miss Ts New Zealand or India number?

Can you or anyone please share her digits?

PiyushM28
01-06-19, 12:56
Hello guys,

Could anyone PM me any contacts? I'm new to mongering, so I can't help you with any contacts right now. But I'll return the favor as soon as I can.

Thanks.

DreamFuck
01-06-19, 12:58
Hi guys,

I tried paying for subscription multiple times. Each time it is generating some error. Any help would be appreciated. I used SBI debit card.

Sometimes the problem with the cards is if you cancelled a purchase then your card is not going to be accepted anymore to purchase in the same site.

And if your first intent fail then do not try again and again because it is not going to be accepted either.

Admin3

Kgkk2018
01-06-19, 19:42
Hi,

As I could not figure out A2B spa after lot of effort, Got the digits from loc and managed to Visit 3-Vehicle-Or MP last week. It is near famous theater signal over famous mobile shop. Saloon Spa setup. They had 3 birds, can say S / L / XL size categories. When I went in L was lying down, all were asked to come over for selection, amazed by the assets selected L. Paid 2 K at the counter for normal with H-E. Went in negotiated for top less, demand was too high, could not resist, settled for 2 K. Massage was for name sake, but man the assets were awesome, each should easily weight more than a Kg for sure. Tasted the mangoes as much as wanted. But attitude wise the bird was not that good, also felt expensive.

Atmosphere 6/10.

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 5/10.

Damage 2 k+2 k.

Would be great if some one help me to reach A2 B spa, and also Kailash spa.

Cheers,

KGKK.

Siripu
01-07-19, 05:13
Hi all,

With the help of seniors, I got contacts and tried many MPs and few indi contacts with SP contacts too. I m looking for any new Indi girl / MILF contact, Please inbox me.

Thanks.

Venkey7
01-07-19, 08:42
Bro,

Can you give any clues for that MP, is that near a famous Christian hospital?

Only 2 choices both SI.

Opted for SI Mrs M.

Gopsy
01-07-19, 08:47
I am a silent user in the forum. Thanks a lot, Pethidine bro for sharing P's contact. It was really good and really VFM experience. His willingness to share the contact is highly appreciated.

CoolBilly09
01-07-19, 13:25
I am not a new member. Actually I have posted over 30 times in the past. However, since I did not use the forum for over two years, the ID has strangely disappeared.

Just a few bits and pieces of info based on my mongering in the last few years. Most often Loc MPs are unclean, no privacy, pathetic quality of girls and I have walked out of at least a half a dozen of them. In my experience, its best to seek help in the forum or visit pro MPs and once you establish a rapport with the therapist, extras follow.

I have had full service at least 4 times in certain MPs but was quiet inconvenient due to a narrow massage table. Happy to share info in exchange for good leads. PM me. Thank you guys!

JayCool
01-07-19, 15:47
Hello fellow monger,

Any hints for name of the place or location or the place in kkbl nagar will be more helpful.

Kindly give initials of the bird too.

Thank you bro.

Only 2 choices both SI.

Opted for SI Mrs M.

JayCool
01-07-19, 15:57
Hey bro,

It will be nice of you, if you could share hints for name of the spa and the hotel in which it was located in, as there are many hotels near that railway station.

Thanks bro.

Was in Chennai recently after many years. After a full day at work was in a mood for a good strong and Genuine massage. The massage at the spa in the five-star hotel where I stayed was too expensive. So, did a web search for a good spa around. Found one spa that looked authentic with a variety of "healthy massages" with good description. Phoned, booked appointment and went. It was housed in a Hotel near the Egmore railway station. All looked genuine and authentic including the reception, fragrances of aromatic and medicated massage oils, etc. A massage short was offered in the therapy room to cement the Impression that all are genuine, followed by a professional approach of a good looking petite Nepali therapist (who claims to be from the NE states of India). During the course of the massaging my legs and thighs, the little fingers of the therapist didn't mind teasing pleasure points of my body. I realized then, that some things is there on offer, so I remained calm and waited for her to open up while enjoying the teasing. She did open up and asked me if I wanted something extra. Why not? Thought that was not on my mind when I craved for the massage. I'd never say no to such an offer..

RomanticLoverB
01-07-19, 18:31
Greetings all,

I have made the trip out a couple times but have not been able to find something I am comfortable with so far. I stay near the SIPCOT park. Is there any good suggestions in that area? When I search for different things I keep getting very confused as to what is where so very close would be ideal.

Thanks.I have been looking out for birds around this area. Kindly share your experience, if you found any. Thanks Netdoc711 bro.

CoolBilly09
01-08-19, 03:15
Based on Loc I was guided to this place near a famous temple in very old ex cm nagar. Stepped in to find a dingy place. Insisted on seeing the rooms. The room had a stretcher like massage table.

Excused myself and walked out. All services were on the cards though.

Went to this place in Nungambakkam near a suitcase company, the place was again pathetic with partly covered rooms and open roof. Walked out again.

Seriously there is a quality issue with most of these MPs.

CoolBilly09
01-08-19, 03:17
Decided to go to Bat Spa ctpt, and was fully excited and while getting inside the lane just before the spa there was a house were in all the LE were going in and out of the house not the bat spa but the house close by, I was shitting bricks and just stopped the car and walked the opposite side (funny thing is the Driver of U looked at me and said sir "there must be a raid at the spa" I didn't give a damn and just left the place so don't know whether its a raid or just some ones house getting raided) so it was a KLPD.Its not a raid. A senior cop lives in a house just before the spa on the left! BTW the demands here are too high. They start with 2500 for HJ and top access!

CoolSp
01-08-19, 03:43
This is a review about an indie whose name is same as the first name of choreographer and actress who has worked in the South Indian film industry a daughter of prominent choreographer and has participated in a latest Tamil reality show. This Indie advertises in the famous internet site which starts with L. She said she is from a famous temple town and she stays in a road well known for IT companies and she is preparing for civil services exam. She confirmed me by doing a whatsapp call and I met to pick her up. Her face was fully covered with dupatta when I picked her up, she said that her friends would recognize her if she removes the dupatta around her face.

She spoke very well and was a great conversationalist.

At my bedroom when we started the deed she said my organ should not touch her body without condom. I was amazed and shocked to see this kind of behavior. She blatantly said that she does not likes it. I got upset and then I started the foreplay with her. She was not cooperative and was just lying in bed making sounds. She said she wanted to meet a relative and wanted to leave. So I finished the deed quickly and gave her 3 K. She was demanding 4 K the next time. I being a soft mannered person did not say anything and was leaving to drop her. She said she wanted me to drop far away location in Chennai near her relatives place but I left her in the nearest bustand.

I am shocked to see how these indies behave.May be she is very new to this. If you have patience and strike the right chord you will surely get a great treat. But if its once a try forget affair no point worrying about this. Many inde and girls with sp are like this.

A funny instance I remember. A young latin girl (in US) with great assets used to take me to wash room clean my hands and organ, put sainitizer on my hand and only than allowed me to touch her. Looked funny but she was a dish. So I had to oblige. Repeaeted her 3 or 4 times and then this was not needed.

CoolBilly09
01-08-19, 06:40
Hi all,

Firstly happy new year to all of you, wanted to ask a question about bat spa, do all the chains of this spa have extras?Not really. Depends on the therapist. If you are a regular then yes. Recently they removed all the locks in doors of their Spas!

Marthy1
01-08-19, 08:46
Hi,

I have few unsatisfied aunties contacts. If anyone have any msg me.I'm new to city can you share.

BigStreet
01-08-19, 09:10
Its not a raid. A senior cop lives in a house just before the spa on the left! BTW the demands here are too high. They start with 2500 for HJ and top access!Everything was fine till the demand of 2000 for HJ+TL from a amma plot therapist. When refused such high figure, she became angry and then the rest of the massage was not pleasant.

PiyushM28
01-08-19, 14:26
Hello guys,

Could anyone PM me any contacts? I'm new to mongering, so I can't help you with any contacts right now. But I'll return the favor as soon as I can.

Thanks.Could someone help me with some indie contacts please?

Dered 1981
01-08-19, 16:06
Thanks for the Important Info bro.

VickyBaabu
01-08-19, 17:42
Had a session with a Tamil girl (recent college pass out), age around 23, met the SP thanks to referral from Pethidine. Met the SP in T. Ngr at his place. The place was safe and the SP (nice guy) meeting him for the first time made me at ease. Finally the girl arrived 15 min after the fixed time (not an issue the waiting time increased the butterfly feeling), it was the same girl in the photos sent to me. The photos of course changed the complexion of the girl, in person she isn't too fair or dark. Has a very nice smile and seems to be new to this. The session was really good, didn't let me do DFK and I didn't force it, everything else except anal was on the menu.

It was definitely a nice session, the bird made all the difference. She is definitely worth trying if you get a chance. Everything she did and her reactions were very natural, nothing seemed like an act, that's what I loved about her.

CONS:

Although I really liked the session the only issue was it was 1 shot 1 HR package and I felt it was maybe little expensive for that. But how can you put an exact price on a good experience. Will definitely repeat with the same bird if it was little more affordable.

The contact isn't mine to share. Thanks Pethidine bro, you have been very responsive with your replies and this was possible thanks to you.

Damage - 14.5 K (no regrets cause this wasn't a WG).

Fredick100
01-08-19, 20:05
Tried the Adayar Spa.

Meet the reception lady all whr new therapist, old one all left. Went an opted for a SI girl.

Massage was normal and she did not mind touching few of my pleasure points, Its my usual place and I asked her can I remove my dispo, she said after massage.

Massage ended well before the scheduled time and asked what needed I requested for HJ + TL, she said this time will do HJ and next time TL.

So went with HJ and completed the deed and she did not ask for money she left neither demanded, I called and gave her Rs 500.

Place will be very normal, and therapist very average, but a cheap on commercials and can try if you need a quick one.

Damages.

Both for massage and HJ. Rs 2000.

With regards.

FD.

AbcCool
01-08-19, 20:30
If you met her via SP, she is of-course a WG. Maybe she is new to trade but of-course she is in this line as her side business at-least.

14.5 k for a college pass-out is just too much waste of money.

In Mumbai you get models who are very cooperative, for this rate.

Had a session with a Tamil girl (recent college pass out), age around 23, met the SP thanks to referral from Pethidine. Met the SP in T. Ngr at his place. The place was safe and the SP (nice guy) meeting him for the first time made me at ease. Finally the girl arrived 15 min after the fixed time (not an issue the waiting time increased the butterfly feeling), it was the same girl in the photos sent to me. The photos of course changed the complexion of the girl, in person she isn't too fair or dark. Has a very nice smile and seems to be new to this. The session was really good, didn't let me do DFK and I didn't force it, everything else except anal was on the menu.

It was definitely a nice session, the bird made all the difference. She is definitely worth trying if you get a chance. Everything she did and her reactions were very natural, nothing seemed like an act, that's what I loved about her.

CONS:

Although I really liked the session the only issue was it was 1 shot 1 HR package and I felt it was maybe little expensive for that. But how can you put an exact price on a good experience. Will definitely repeat with the same bird if it was little more affordable.

The contact isn't mine to share. Thanks Pethidine bro, you have been very responsive with your replies and this was possible thanks to you.

Damage - 14.5 K (no regrets cause this wasn't a WG).

ChrisMonger3
01-08-19, 20:58
Hi guys,

Would anyone you can recommend spas with extra around Lemon tree hotel on Sardar Patel road, Guindy? You may PM me with details and any help or guidance will be appreciated. As you may see, I am a senior monger from other sites, but I have no experience in Chennai.

Regards,

Chrismonger3.

Zingza
01-09-19, 05:19
How spa manage extras with Cop residence near!

Its not a raid. A senior cop lives in a house just before the spa on the left! BTW the demands here are too high. They start with 2500 for HJ and top access!

Member #4638
01-09-19, 06:09
Came back to Chennai after a long time, immediately wanted to try Mrs P (thanks to pethdine bro) she was unavailable, tried to reach MILF P she was also unavailable. So finally fixed miss G.

She is very young, DFK was average. She gave a good BBBJ, Asked her for CIM she obliged. Started in missionary she was very tight so entered slowly once comfortable picked the pace for 10 minutes.

Next switched for DS. She was moaning it was a bit painful for her I believe. Took her to the mirror to see her reactions. Pounded her for 5 minutes again cam back to bed had a wonderful DS I came at the end. She enjoyed it I liked her reactions.

Over exp was good.

BBBJ: 7/10.

DFK: 5/10.

Face: 7/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Cooperation: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Damage 5 k / shot.

Seniors are very helpful here special thanks to Pethdine bro and Cumload bro. Newbies kindly do not hike prices I believe its one of main reasons that seniors hesitate to share contacts.

CoolBilly09
01-09-19, 08:15
Hi,

This is my first post. Had been a regular reader of ISG several years back and tried couple of places then. I was out of this scene, resumed again few months back.

The first place, I gave a try is located near Dove100 Signal. This signal is in Pu. Walkam area (Old Shopping District). Just near Dove100 signal and under Dove100 bridge, Hindi Bro complex is present. In Hindi Bro Complex, many salons are present in ground floor. This (Gents, Ladies & Kids) beauty salon name contains a partial name of the famous club in Chennai.

I entered in and asked for Shaving. Lady in the reception said, they do not offer shaving. I asked whether bleaching is available. She said yes and asked me to sit inside. Once I seated on the salon chair, a plumpy, short lady in her early 30's (Tamil) arrived and said it will cost Rs. 500. I asked her whether leg massage is available and she said yes and Rs. 400. I said, I will choose leg massage and asked her any extras are available. She listed facial, bla bla. I asked for hand job. She said no. Then I said to her that I have visited several years back and received HJ then. She said HJ will be available only for Chest Massage and it will cost Rs. 1000 plus Rs. 500 tips. I said OK for Chest Massage and asked for BJ, she said no. I asked for TL and she said no. She said, I can play with her boobs over her chudithar. She asked where I'm from and said I'm from DownPak. She said to the old lady in reception that I'm a local and has opted for Chest Massage..Went to this place yesterday. Door open fully and saw cubicles from outside. Standing outside in the corridor you can see all cubicles. The walls of the cubicles are four feet. This means no privacy and anyone can see you from within and also from outside the salon since the door is open. No Air conditioning. Checked out the girls and they were both decent looking. A MILF was at the counter. Enquired about the services and walked out due to lack of privacy.

Only Lust
01-09-19, 09:52
Hi all,

Helpful as always to the needy, got the numbers of Mrs P and Mrs be from Cumload. Fixed an appointment last week for a threesome. The menu has all except anal. They belong to the heavyweight category than just MILFs. They are in their 50's and 30's. The USP is anal rimming from Mrs P. I appreciate Cumload for the eagerness to help others in this forum, it would not come to all.

Play Ssafe,

Only Lust.

CoolSp
01-09-19, 15:30
Hi Senior members in this Forum,

I have a question.

So I was a part of this Forum in 2007-2008 period and was invited to a members meet in a prominent hotel bar in Koymbdu, Back then there used to be such invite based meetings where we all used to meet and discuss our experiences and share our stories. The senior members would guide the newbies and indulge in networking. It was so long ago that I remember the meeting but don't remember the names or if this is even the right forum to ask this question. To the senior members I was wondering if you know any such meet ups or heard about such an event taking place.

I am asking this question just to refresh my memory and see if any of you know of such events.

Thanks.I have also heard of same. But now a days these are not happenning openly. But we do this on a case by case basis.

AjayBoyKand
01-09-19, 22:45
Guys,

I am back to Chennai after 7 years for a vacation and I will be here for only 6 weeks from today. I am in this hobby for last 4 years in USA and before that I never know that what's the massage parlour is for and how things work. I am very excited to taste an Indian bird. I have been following this forum for last 3 years and never posted as I wasn't in country, but now I am. I know that seniors are not going to throw me the contacts just like that, but I really appreciate it if anyone does. But I have a minimum request to my fellow Chennai friends. Please let me know good Massage parlours which works really well with extras please. Looking forward to hear back from you guys.

CumLoad
01-10-19, 00:29
Hello guys,

Happy new year!

Wanted to start new year with some bang. Been in touch with an indie who intro me to another indie, lets call her choco. She is a dark young well built tall ebony Tamil girl. Boobs were natural but not so busty. Her ass was damn huge!, guys who are into dark women with big ass will definitely like her. I received choco's photos and was tempted to try one as I haven't fucked a woman of these attributes. So fixed choco for a session and invited to a place. She was a bit hesitant at first as this we had to meet face to face just before the deed, never met before. Made her sit and allowed her to talk. As she talked about her personal problems and why she was into this, she began to feel more comfortable with me. To be cautious, I asked her conditions. She said do whatever you like except anal. I liked this "willingness to satisfy" attitude and took her to the room. We stripped to our undergarments to initiate our foreplay. Lot of hugs, kisses and hand play with some teases were exchanged between us. I could see her getting into the mood as she gave very deep eye contact to me. My johnny got erect. My usual style of sex is I lie down and allow the girl to do the foreplay as I test where she is at, how horny she is and whether she likes this way or not. Choco kissed me from head to bottom. Special attention was paid to my nipples for reasons unknown. These women too like sucking nipples like us. After sometime, I made her lie down and started to smooch her from top to bottom. Then began our DFK, not wild nor light. Kisses were good and we maintained eye contact to keep it more romantic. Then came to middle and started sucking her boobs. The more I sucked, the more erect nipples became. Asked her whether she is liking it and she said yes. After to the bottom, stripped her to panties and began cunnilingus. Located her clitoris and did some licking. Now, she got too horny, started grabbing my hair and rubbing her pussy to my mouth. I could taste some liquid which I confirmed that she cummed. She whispered "Chaaanceey illaaa!! (No chance)" . I took my tongue out but she still insisted on doing, I think she likes cunnilingus more. But the downside was that it was kinda smelly. So guys, please do ask the girl to wash her pussy with soap so you could lick with ease. Also, she being overweight, Made me suffocate while licking, so couldn't lick at a stretch. Took break sometimes.

Began our missionary position, during thrust, started slowly with some dirty talking. Then gradually increased thrusting speed. I could see her closing eyes and biting lips which was a sign of her enjoying. She also gave light moans while I talked dirty. Continued this position with change in speeds, some teases by suddenly stopping making her want more and more. She moaned and said "nalla pannu the! Nalla pannu the! These kinda talks made me feel more GFE. Afterwards the highlight, DOGGYSTYLE. When she turned over, damn those ass were really huge and that dark skin made it more better. Began humping, the sound of the hump, her moaning, and seeing those curves gave great pleasure. Even my whole hand was not enough to cover her ass cheeks, it was that big. Ass was neither too soft nor too hard. After that, asked her for missionary again. Nothing new to say, same like the previous missionary but this time she was about to cum the second time. When I took my penis out, the condom was wet which indicated she cummed. The whole session now clocked 45 minutes, still I didn't cum. She was surprised and asked me what's my problem. Told her I'm on tablets. We both lied down as we took some break. The power of hump made the bed move from it's place during doggy LOL. Now she herself asked me to lick and finger her. 2nd cunnilingus session, this time with some fingering. Inserted my middle finger and gentle thrusts as this was my first time fingering a girl deep. As she got into mood again. Asked me to do faster and faster. I did and after some 15 minutes of pure licking and fingering, made her cum for the 3rd time! I didn't know that woman could cum 3 times in such a short time.

The session ended without me cumming. I am still on medication and quit masturbation to porn. Been days since I jacked off penis with my hand but I wonder when my problem will go. Some ISG members also came up with good natural remedies which I appreciate their help. Asked choco whether she liked the session and she said she enjoyed a lot. It feels good when a sex is romantic and enjoyable rather than money-minded and mechanical.

Summary.

Positions tried: Mish, doggy.

DFK - 6/10 (Not a long marathon DFK, just above average).

BBBJ - 7/10 (Not a mechanical one, up & down with some variations to blowjob so BBBJ also above average to good. Also wish BBBJ was longer).

Boobs - 7/10 (Dark chocolate nipples, wished her boobs were more big).

Ass - 9/10 (Huge I would say, I would rate 10 if it was more round).

Attitude & co operation - 8/10 (Good, when I asked her shall I do this or that, she replied "do whatever you like" - Not a time watcher).

Cost:- 2.5 k a shot (Will pay 2 k next time).

Cons.

1) Her pussy is kinda smelly so ask her to wash before sex.

2) It was bushy so ask her to shave or at-least trim to a shorter length.

Who can try this?

Guys who are into young dark tall well built women can try her. Also who like fucking a huge ass in doggy can also try.

Feel free to PM me asking for this contact, I don't need anything in return. Just promise me that you will use this contact instead of collecting contacts and mis-using them. Remember this is an indie, so treat her like your friend with respect. Don't do your moral policing here, Don't treat her like a prostitute. If you treat her good, she will treat you good in bed.

VaExplorer
01-10-19, 08:46
Happy new year, I have not been active for a while. If you can share any indie contacts near Ambattur area, that will be great and can reciprocate in the future.

Madesh
01-10-19, 09:00
Hello guys,

Happy new year!

Wanted to start new year with some bang. Been in touch with an indie who intro me to another indie, lets call her choco. She is a dark young well built tall ebony Tamil girl. Boobs were natural but not so busty. Her ass was damn huge!, guys who are into dark women with big ass will definitely like her. I received choco's photos and was tempted to try one as I haven't fucked a woman of these attributes. So fixed choco for a session and invited to a place. Excellent review cumload bro.

This is an example of how an ideal review should be.

Starting with incidences before the deed, incidences during the deed and incidences after the deed followed by summary and marks for different activities and features of the girl. Then the cost followed by the cons and advice.

I believe you take time to write the reviews which is very useful for us.

Keep up your good work.

Regards,

Madesh.

Madesh
01-10-19, 09:08
May be she is very new to this. If you have patience and strike the right chord you will surely get a great treat. But if its once a try forget affair no point worrying about this. Many inde and girls with sp are like this.

A funny instance I remember. A young latin girl (in US) with great assets used to take me to wash room clean my hands and organ, put sainitizer on my hand and only than allowed me to touch her. Looked funny but she was a dish. So I had to oblige. Repeaeted her 3 or 4 times and then this was not needed.Hi Coolsp Bro.

Good thinking bro. I too agree with you as some girls tend to open up when they get to know us better.

Thanks for your suggestion.

The incident which you mentioned is hilarious. I cannot help myself laughing.

Regards.

Madesh.

Zahil Cool
01-10-19, 10:40
Hi,

I am travelling to Chennai in a couple of weeks. I would like to meet Tamil indies who can visit me to the hotel room or if there place is near I can visit.

Please I'm me with any contacts I could use.

Fruit 167
01-10-19, 11:29
Went to this place yesterday. Door open fully and saw cubicles from outside. Standing outside in the corridor you can see all cubicles. The walls of the cubicles are four feet. This means no privacy and anyone can see you from within and also from outside the salon since the door is open. No Air conditioning. Checked out the girls and they were both decent looking. A MILF was at the counter. Enquired about the services and walked out due to lack of privacy.When I entered in, door was open. But before the start of the deed, they closed the door.

Also, I did some analysis online (NB, Google Places & MPs Sites. Excluded LOC in the analysis) and based on their 'Positioning' strategy, I have created a laundry list of MPs where we can expect sure shot extras. However, I will verify by visiting each one individually and share my FRs.

Happy mongering.

Fruit.

CoolBilly09
01-10-19, 12:36
Superb reporting. Paying attention to all the details and posting a neutral review is such a wonderful thing. Perhaps you should try your hand at journalism!

Thanks buddy!

Hello guys,

Happy new year!

Wanted to start new year with some bang. Been in touch with an indie who intro me to another indie, lets call her choco. She is a dark young well built tall ebony Tamil girl. Boobs were natural but not so busty. Her ass was damn huge!, guys who are into dark women with big ass will definitely like her. I received choco's photos and was tempted to try one as I haven't fucked a woman of these attributes. So fixed choco for a session and invited to a place. She was a bit hesitant at first as this we had to meet face to face just before the deed, never met before. Made her sit and allowed her to talk. As she talked about her personal problems and why she was into this, she began to feel more comfortable with me. To be cautious, I asked her conditions. She said do whatever you like except anal. I liked this "willingness to satisfy" attitude and took her to the room. We stripped to our undergarments to initiate our foreplay..

ArunRk
01-10-19, 14:40
Thank you pethedine bro, I had the session on the last week of December. As every one reviewed before she is really good and the place is very safe.

Contact is not mine. Please contact Pethedine.

DudeMax
01-10-19, 14:43
Hi all,

Though mongering for almost a year came to light if this forum only a couple of months back. Searched Locanto and found this MP near pillar area. Reached the MP and the receptionist was an old lady. Asked her about the packages and took the normal one with happy ending for 1.5 k. Only one SI was there and got allotted into a cabin like room.

She came in and introduced herself ms. A. Switched off the lights and started the massage. Massage was below average like just some pampering here and there. After 20 minutes she popped the question of extras. Asked what are available. She said only TL and he for 1 k. Bargained to. 8 k and she immediately removed the disposal and applied cream on the area between Johnny and a. Hole. That was one sensual massage. Then she removed her top and out came a medium sized but firm boobs. Feasted on the for some time. She came on top and rubbed her boobs on me. Finally gave happy ending with she biting my nipples and I came after sometime. I was satisfied and washed and came out.

MP- 5/10.

Girl- 7/10.

Service- 9/10.

All my mongering is only MPs. Never have tried indes. Seniors and members please help me with some independent contacts and I will sure return the favour when I get hold of one.

Pussy Shave
01-10-19, 19:13
Dear friends,

Due to multiple travels couldn't able to write FR's. Below are recent MP experiences.

1. spa in thorrrpakm.

Selected a young SI girl. Went in the room. No lock. Had very good massage. She is very naughty, have tight, round, big boobs. At the end of massage popped up extras but she didn't ask for any money. Have done real grinding to my dick like a lap dance in foreign countries. Very naughty moves. Had a good release. Handed over 500 and happily returned.

Damage: 1500 + 500.

2. a2 b spa.

Tried a Mumbai girl. Solids boobs and a round butt. She is kind of non cooperative but still had a good session. She licked all over body and had a body to body. Got a slow HJ and happy release.

Damage: 2000 + 1500.

3. spa in vandaloor route.

This is a newly established hotel cum spa. Lucky to see a sultry south girl. After a long, long time received a real body to body. She is a great expert. Solid boobs and she rubs boobs all over the body in a sexist manner. She licks. Her face is super awesome, red luscious lips. Got a great DFK. Licked all over body. Had lot of dry hump. She might have allowed FS but didn't carried cover. In future definitely try for FS.

After a long time, got this girl like this. Will repeat again and again.

Damage: 2000 + 2000.

Zingza
01-11-19, 01:14
Good work Fruit. Waiting to see your FR.

When I entered in, door was open. But before the start of the deed, they closed the door.

Also, I did some analysis online (NB, Google Places & MPs Sites. Excluded LOC in the analysis) and based on their 'Positioning' strategy, I have created a laundry list of MPs where we can expect sure shot extras. However, I will verify by visiting each one individually and share my FRs.

Happy mongering.

Fruit.

JosephDaniel
01-11-19, 17:09
Any info on the below link about sleeper bus prostitution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1kPFtg2-eA

CumLoad
01-11-19, 19:20
Hello guys,

I am posting this FR about a wild aunty that I had sex within days after fucking choco. Let's call this aunty "Pakathu veetu maami". Got intro to this maami from one of my friends, been waiting for days since I got a chance. Told attitude & co-operation is very good. So, I couldn't resist and reached the place. The maami came with her friend. To describe about her, she typically has the next door aunty looks that we fantasize to have sex with. She also looked homely like a house wife. To tell about her physical appearance, she is little overweight & busty but doesn't fall under BBW category. Here is the highlight, the moment I locked the room, she came and hugged me from back. Gosh! That was romantic. Turned over and she instantly kissed me on my lips with strong eye contact. I felt like I was having my first night. Took my hands and made me sit, had a bit of chit-chat. I was tired of hearing the same cliche of why she is into this etc. This lady then tried to seduce me by lifting her chest up exposing her cleavage which I didn't bulge. I kept on listening to her while she did all kinds of tricks to please me. At last she gave up and said I am such a genuine guy as I cared for her feelings rather than her body. Made a solid first impression which was indeed useful later on. She liked my character & then told me to get up, hugged & rubbing her body against me. I got to say she is a good initiator which I liked from her. We both stripped to our under garments, I lied down and she instead of kissing started to bite me from neck to nipples to down my legs. This was a unique experience as all previous foreplay I had were gentle, this was rough and wild. Also she maintained that slutty eye contact even made me get into mood faster.

Started DFK, this was a wild one too. She bit my lips & tongue saying that "valila dhan sogam irukudhu" (The pleasure is in the pain). I completely allowed her to dominate since it was a new kind of experience. Then, went to the BBBJ, this is the highlight. She was good at it, knows some techniques and also manages to go deep when asked too. Lots of tongue play on my tip which sent my blood shooting to the tip of my penis. For the next 15 minutes, I was on cloud nine. Really good one, closed my eyes and imagined my favorite porn star blowing me. All my tensions melted. She also started biting me saying she really likes this dick haha. I told sure, bit it and take it with you as I need a 8 inch penis like johnny sins (I had 5 inch). The BBBJ made her wet too, I thought BBBJ was always pleasure to man but it is pleasurable to a woman too. Next was an unexpected one, she started sucking my balls. This was also completely new. She told me that it was like licking her favorite ice choco bar. She even complemented "I love you" frequently, I can't even dirty talk back as I closed my eyes and enjoyed each & every pleasure she gave me. Now, I turned her down and started to kiss from top to bottom. Again some DFK and then I proceeded to her boobs. It was big natural one, not saggy. Couple of tongue plays around the nipple made her hornier. Went further down to see that she didn't have any kind of stretch mark. Also I can say her tummy is near flat so that is a plus too. Removed her undies to start my favorite DATY, reached out my tongue with great expectations but it was little smelly & some white mini-deposits were there. Told he if she would have washed her vagina, I would have just made her cum by performing cunnilingus. Felt little disappointed so guys, before sex, ask the woman to mouthwash for DFK and wash her pussy for DATY. Then, started with missionary. This time without tablets so erection strength varied from time to time. Last time made the choco cum thrice because of erection tablet but now it was harder without. Still managed to fuck her pretty decently. As I noticed my erection losing, she herself asked me whether to blow again to get solid. I said okay and then for another 5 minutes, gave a good blowjob without condom to make it hard, and it got hard indeed. Fucking in missionary again but gradually lost erection. Called it quits & got up even though she still wanted to fuck more (not a time watcher). She advised me not to masturbate ever again!

Summary.

DFK 9/10 (lots of lips & tongue biting, wild kisses. Wish could have been longer).

BBBJ 10/10 (BBBJ lovers can ask her give special attention to BJ, made her go deep down my penis to halfway, tongue plays on the tip with strong slutty eye contact).

Balls-sucking 10/10 (First of a kind! Felt good when both of my testicles get swallowed by a woman).

Boobs 8/10 (Nipples were good, hard & erect, wish it was bigger).

Ass 8/10 (Curvy & good size, I haven't tried doggy on her yet to get proper view. Maybe next time).

Attitude & co operation 10/10 (almost does whatever you ask for excluding anal. During second time, to get my penis erect, I asked her to blow with condom so when it gets erect, we can resume fucking easily but she took the condom off and blew me again as she didn't like CBJ).

Cost:- 2 k a shot (Budget value for money VFM is always the best).

Cons:

Nothing much to say, but pussy was little smelly so didn't do DATY. It's better to ask any girls you visit to clean her vagina before sex.

This is a budget indie contact so expect great service instead of great looks. Also, looks are useless when the service is sloppy with a lot of restrictions like no DFK only CBJ etc.

Feel free to PM me asking for this contact, I don't need anything in return. Just promise me that you will use this contact instead of collecting contacts and mis-using them. Remember this is an indie, so treat her like your friend with respect. Don't do your moral policing here, Don't treat her like a prostitute. If you treat her good, she will treat you good in bed.

Fathood
01-12-19, 10:13
Your inbox is full. Hope you will read this posting and share the digits.

Hello guys,

I am posting this FR about a wild aunty that I had sex within days after fucking choco. Let's call this aunty "Pakathu veetu maami". Got intro to this maami from one of my friends, been waiting for days since I got a chance. Told attitude & co-operation is very good. So, I couldn't resist and reached the place. The maami came with her friend. To describe about her, she typically has the next door aunty looks that we fantasize to have sex with. She also looked homely like a house wife. To tell about her physical appearance, she is little overweight & busty but doesn't fall under BBW category. Here is the highlight, the moment I locked the room, she came and hugged me from back. Gosh! That was romantic. Turned over and she instantly kissed me on my lips with strong eye contact. I felt like I was having my first night. Took my hands and made me sit, had a bit of chit-chat. I was tired of hearing the same cliche of why she is into this etc. This lady then tried to seduce me by lifting her chest up exposing her cleavage which I didn't bulge. I kept on listening to her while she did all kinds of tricks to please me. At last she gave up and said I am such a genuine guy as I cared for her feelings rather than her body. Made a solid first impression which was indeed useful later on. She liked my character & then told me to get up, hugged & rubbing her body against me. I got to say she is a good initiator which I liked from her. We both stripped to our under garments, I lied down and she instead of kissing started to bite me from neck to nipples to down my legs. This was a unique experience as all previous foreplay I had were gentle, this was rough and wild. Also she maintained that slutty eye contact even made me get into mood faster..

VaExplorer
01-12-19, 12:38
Hi all,

Helpful as always to the needy, got the numbers of Mrs P and Mrs be from Cumload. Fixed an appointment last week for a threesome. The menu has all except anal. They belong to the heavyweight category than just MILFs. They are in their 50's and 30's. The USP is anal rimming from Mrs P. I appreciate Cumload for the eagerness to help others in this forum, it would not come to all.

Play Ssafe,

Only Lust.Thanks to CumLoad, I met Mrs P, definitely on the heavier side, had a quick session. CumLoad was very specific about treating her well, which is encouraging.

Rianrav
01-13-19, 00:39
Nice to see a forum for Chennai. New to place. Any recommendations for body rub near Velachary.

CoolSp
01-13-19, 05:47
Hello guys,

I am posting this FR about a wild aunty that I had sex within days after fucking choco. Let's call this aunty "Pakathu veetu maami". Got intro to this maami from one of my friends, been waiting for days since I got a chance. Told attitude & co-operation is very good. So, I couldn't resist and reached the place. The maami came with her friend. To describe about her, she typically has the next door aunty looks that we fantasize to have sex with. She also looked homely like a house wife. To tell about her physical appearance, she is little overweight & busty but doesn't fall under BBW category. Here is the highlight, the moment I locked the room, she came and hugged me from back. Gosh! That was romantic. Turned over and she instantly kissed me on my lips with strong eye contact. I felt like I was having my first night. Took my hands and made me sit, had a bit of chit-chat. I was tired of hearing the same cliche of why she is into this etc. This lady then tried to seduce me by lifting her chest up exposing her cleavage which I didn't bulge. I kept on listening to her while she did all kinds of tricks to please me. At last she gave up and said I am such a genuine guy as I cared for her feelings rather than her body. Made a solid first impression which was indeed useful later on. She liked my character & then told me to get up, hugged & rubbing her body against me. I got to say she is a good initiator which I liked from her. We both stripped to our under garments, I lied down and she instead of kissing started to bite me from neck to nipples to down my legs. This was a unique experience as all previous foreplay I had were gentle, this was rough and wild. Also she maintained that slutty eye contact even made me get into mood faster.

Feel free to PM me asking for this contact, I don't need anything in return. Just promise me that you will use this contact instead of collecting contacts and mis-using them. Remember this is an indie, so treat her like your friend with respect. Don't do your moral policing here, Don't treat her like a prostitute. If you treat her good, she will treat you good in bed.Looks like a good find. Keep it up!

Srini18
01-13-19, 08:10
Looks like a good find. Keep it up!Hi Cool SP,

I read your message it's so good.

I like that 'Pakathu veetu maami".

I am new in this forum can you help me how to further processed.

I was lost lot of time and money at internet fake website.

Spa also not too good.

So please help me.

SecretHusband
01-13-19, 09:57
Any info on the below link about sleeper bus prostitution?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1kPFtg2-eAWould you even believe this? LOL. 100% fake news and it is just a spam video just to attract viewers and earn money through youtube channel.

Fredick100
01-13-19, 13:31
Tried the A'Pet Spa.

Went to that place and found its closed and tried calling them found it been closed and mobiles switched off.

Got a call from different branch and asked me to come thr.

Travelled a long distance and went thr and meet the reception lady and asked for old therapist, she informed all left and management also changed and name changed.

Still went with a NE with expectation, but found the doors whr not having any locks or stopper, a negative sign.

Started the massage, I was good and she was very careful when she was near to my private parts and did not touch.

Massage ended and asked for tea, drank and left.

Before it was one of my best spas which I usually go ended up in a great flop totally, all therapist and reception, structure all changed.

People who are interested for professional massage can try this out, good infrastructure and nice massage.

Damages.

Reception - 1. 8 k, Tips. Rs 250.

With regards.

FD.

Bunny158
01-13-19, 15:42
This spa is listed on one popular coupon platform, so tried it out today.

Booked appointment for 0500 pm and reached the spot dot on time.

There is a girl at the reception, (SI) she readily accepted my offer to pay the coupon amount directly.

Once inside, there were cracks in the walls, the door had no stopper.

There was another negative sign- a disposable towel.

After I undressed, an NE therapist came, with good looks, somewhat mature.

She applied oil lavishly. Offered a head massage, that I refused initially.

There was no bum massage, the style of massage indicated no extras.

I did not get turned on, at the end of massage, I did not pop the question.

Took the head massage to please her and left.

Ambience- 6/10.

Massage Quality- 6/10 (Hard Style).

Looks-Good.

WIR-No.

Damage- 1 K /45 M.

Member #4691
01-13-19, 17:17
Met her at my friend place she looks good in the real too milky white skin looks very young comparing to previous FR this girl is has perfect body neither lean or chubby.

DFK. Little hesitant but she did.

BBJ-7/10.

Face- 8/10.

Tits-8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Donation- 12 k per 2 pops.

I never promote sp but I can't refer everyone to single person and m trying to move my contacts very safe due to my past experience. Thanks Pethidine.

Dered 1981
01-13-19, 17:19
Firstly thanks to Cumload, thanks to Vicky babu and Rohak and Singachola, guys thanks for all your inputs and I have taken a note but not have tried as really not time, but any ways will share a experience from NB app and a place in A*t Road, so went for a 1199 Rs coupon then guy readily accepted, went inside changed in Dispo and a SI came and did the massage and also asked for HJ didn't ask for any other services, got a HJ and left paid total is NB coupon 1199 and 500 HJ (good for a shag) but I guess won't go back.

Regards.

IndianMale83
01-13-19, 19:49
Tried Ananta in Porur. Genuine massage. Had to buy NB coupon and redeemed at the spa. Bought a chocolate for her and she was impressed. Even upgraded me to a private room, which they don't give for NB coupon. At the end, managed to get her number, but she hardly responded. I talked a lot with her and she may have found flirting POV. Wasn't a looker, but a great massage. If I try further, might click.

TatsMe
01-13-19, 22:20
Firstly thanks to Cumload, thanks to Vicky babu and Rohak and Singachola, guys thanks for all your inputs and I have taken a note but not have tried as really not time, but any ways will share a experience from NB app and a place in A*t Road, so went for a 1199 Rs coupon then guy readily accepted, went inside changed in Dispo and a SI came and did the massage and also asked for HJ didn't ask for any other services, got a HJ and left paid total is NB coupon 1199 and 500 HJ (good for a shag) but I guess won't go back.

Regards.Out of curiosity, what's NB app?

VFM16
01-14-19, 01:29
Bro,

If you ever visit tat one, go for NE Miss R. She gives one of the most sensual HJ ever. She likes to play with your toy but stops when she realizes you are cumin. Not sure if FS is available but she is best in what she does.

Just ensure you are her last customer. Just paid 1 k to her. She promised me more for next time.

Check if get FS with her.

Cheers.

Was in Chennai recently after many years. After a full day at work was in a mood for a good strong and Genuine massage. The massage at the spa in the five-star hotel where I stayed was too expensive. So, did a web search for a good spa around. Found one spa that looked authentic with a variety of "healthy massages" with good description. Phoned, booked appointment and went. It was housed in a Hotel near the Egmore railway station. All looked genuine and authentic including the reception, fragrances of aromatic and medicated massage oils, etc. A massage short was offered in the therapy room to cement the Impression that all are genuine, followed by a professional approach of a good looking petite Nepali therapist (who claims to be from the NE states of India). During the course of the massaging my legs and thighs, the little fingers of the therapist didn't mind teasing pleasure points of my body. I realized then, that some things is there on offer, so I remained calm and waited for her to open up while enjoying the teasing..

Zingza
01-14-19, 13:29
Equals near buy.

Out of curiosity, what's NB app?

Zingza
01-14-19, 13:30
The branches are professional 99%.

Tried Ananta in Porur. Genuine massage. Had to buy NB coupon and redeemed at the spa. Bought a chocolate for her and she was impressed. Even upgraded me to a private room, which they don't give for NB coupon. At the end, managed to get her number, but she hardly responded. I talked a lot with her and she may have found flirting POV. Wasn't a looker, but a great massage. If I try further, might click.

PeerAndrew
01-14-19, 15:27
Can you share the details in PM.

Hi all,

Play Ssafe,

Only Lust.

Member #4691
01-14-19, 17:18
Met her at same place. She working as a IT admin already been familiar with her due to some reason couldn't able to meet her at the right time. Referred couple of guys here before my met so there is no difficulty in speech we spoke like long term friends. Coming to the deed.

DFK - 8/10 no hesitation at all.

BBJ - 8/10.

Face - 70% looks comparing to the pic.

Pussy. Neither loose or tight.

Cons. Stretch marks at the abdomen.

Donation - 15 k for the night.

Thanks by Pethidine. Exams are over will strike at full force. Will help everyone those who wish to enjoy. Will trying to get dream Girl hope will Get soon.

Member #4639
01-15-19, 07:03
Thanks to Cumload for referring me to this MILF.

She is slim but nice curves.

Looks. Subjective.

DFK. Bit hesitation.

BBJ - 8/10 good.

Pussy. Bit tight.

She really enjoys that is the best part. She is the initiator in most of the case.

Rockhardsam
01-15-19, 07:18
Hey guys!

This is Rockhard sam. Have been an observer for a long time so decided to share my experience here!

I have been a monger for past few years so have my share of good times and really worst time. But recently few weeks have got good action. Had been to a massage parlor in KK nagar had from a lady looks good and smile. I would rate her 3.5 out of 5. Firm breast. And feels nice when you cup them. And suck it. The way she massages is really sensual specially with her nails running smoothly on my skin. Still get the goosebumps. I am sure most of the guys like it the same way. Just sitting on my body and that smile when she was top of me with those firm breast and teasing me. Woooah. Made my dick hard in no second. Smooth hands rubbing. Trust me before I could enjoy more with her my juice was boiling and ready to burst. Her name is or was Divya or Deepa. Sorry with such a exp I forgot the name. Am ready to share the contact.

1. Counter rate 1500.

2. tip 2000 k (well you can bargain if you want I did not even try cause I liked her look and body).

Have the number. Have been going to that spa for more than 5 months. They keep getting diff girls but this one was awesome.

MaxHalo
01-15-19, 09:22
. The whole session now clocked 45 minutes, still I didn't cum. She was surprised and asked me what's my problem. Told her I'm on tablets. What tablet were you on buddy?

Please give details. Would like to try.