PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

SlaveInfo9
01-15-19, 12:56
This happened last Sunday was in out of action for 2 months and johny was in need of a pussy tried all the indies which I had but no luck finally called Amutha she was ready to meet up and asked me to be in place by 3 pm. Reached the place in time was waiting in the bedroom she was getting ready for the deed. Then she came in a red color night the door was closed both hugged and her hands went down to my johny it was hard at that time she then removed my t-shirt and started sucking my nipple and I was pressing her boobs. Then both undressed and I went in back of her started rubbing her ass with my johny and pressing her boobs and there was a mirror in front and was looking at her reactions then she started to rub my johny with her ass. She then pushed me to bed and pulled me at the edge of the bed and started sucking my balls and the inbetween part of ass and balls the she slowly started licking my johny and started to take it in her mouth slowly this went for 15 minutes and rolled the condom started to fuck her in doggy and then changed to miss and finally loaded inside her both cleaned up and asked her would she do we a oil handjob she said OK and asked me to lie down on the floor and she bought a coconut oil bottle and poured the oil on the johny and balls and started to massage it asked her if I can pour the oil on her boobs and fuck on your boobs she smiled and said OK. Made her lie down on the floor and poured oil on from her boobs to her legs and started giving her a good massage and she was enjoying it and asked to finger her pussy. She then poured the oil over my body and started rubbing my body with her body then finally entered inbetween the gap of her boobs and started with a boob fucking and came on her boobs. Then both had a shower together and left the place.

Planning for a foursome session FMFF after pongal lets see how its going to be.

Damage- 4 k.

Cheers.

Local Lion
01-15-19, 15:27
See the attached pic.

Says details will be given to state govt. Is it applicable to all or only govt servants.

Itsmypleasure
01-15-19, 19:26
Made me excited reading your description about "maami" Just feel like I got the one to my taste.

Can you share the contact details.

CumLoad
01-16-19, 03:18
What tablet were you on buddy?

Please give details. Would like to try.Hello,

It's a sildenafil tablet named caverta 100 MG. It's used to treat erectile dysfunctions and maintain long lasting erections during sex. However, I can't tell whether it helped me last longer as it may be due to other reasons. Do try it and let me know if you had the same effect.

Cheers,

Cumload.

CumLoad
01-16-19, 03:44
Made me excited reading your description about "maami" Just feel like I got the one to my taste.

Can you share the contact details.Hello mate,

If I share the contact details over post, anyone including the general public who are reading this can view. You need to have the private messaging facility to send & receive contacts. Please do increase your post count to 25 so you will become a senior member getting PM facility for free or you can take a shortcut and buy a subscription in the "Attention India posters" tab.

Cheers,

Cumload.

XMen 69
01-16-19, 06:26
Hello guys,

Happy new year!

Wanted to start new year with some bang. Been in touch with an indie who intro me to another indie, lets call her choco. She is a dark young well built tall ebony Tamil girl. Boobs were natural but not so busty. Her ass was damn huge!, guys who are into dark women with big ass will definitely like her. I received choco's photos and was tempted to try one as I haven't fucked a woman of these attributes. So fixed choco for a session and invited to a place. She was a bit hesitant at first as this we had to meet face to face just before the deed, never met before. Made her sit and allowed her to talk. As she talked about her personal problems and why she was into this, she began to feel more comfortable with me. To be cautious, I asked her conditions. She said do whatever you like except anal. I liked this "willingness to satisfy" attitude and took her to the room. We stripped to our undergarments to initiate our foreplay. Lot of hugs, kisses and hand play with some teases were exchanged between us. I could see her getting into the mood as she gave very deep eye contact to me. My johnny got erect. My usual style of sex is I lie down and allow the girl to do the foreplay as I test where she is at, how horny she is and whether she likes this way or not. Choco kissed me from head to bottom. Special attention was paid to my nipples for reasons unknown.Brother,

You may try psychologist for your problem. Seriously it will help. Happy mongering.

Member #4638
01-16-19, 07:24
Hello mate,

If I share the contact details over post, anyone including the general public who are reading this can view. You need to have the private messaging facility to send & receive contacts. Please do increase your post count to 25 so you will become a senior member getting PM facility for free or you can take a shortcut and buy a subscription in the "Attention India posters" tab.

Cheers,

Cumload.Bro, have you noticed any side effects?

DxbStallion
01-16-19, 10:48
Hello,

It's a sildenafil tablet named caverta 100 MG. It's used to treat erectile dysfunctions and maintain long lasting erections during sex. However, I can't tell whether it helped me last longer as it may be due to other reasons. Do try it and let me know if you had the same effect.

Cheers,

Cumload.Indeed a good tablet. The best flag mast effects can be obtained if taken before 1 to 2 hours before action. Effects are doubled if you take Coke or Pepsi 10/15 mts before. The caffeine and high dose sugar boosts the circulation. Usually if you are not obese and do a regime of exercise, the effects are guaranteed to last for multiple deeds. Some experience minor side effects but nothing dangerous or bothersome. Check with Doc if you are on Statins. Auyu-Vigo is a Ayurvedic prep that can be safely taken Morning and night. ED medications cannot be taken more than once in a day. Enjoy.

DudeMax
01-16-19, 15:33
This is MP is located near the famous gas station. Called and reached the location. Assigned an SI. Changed to dispo. She came in and gave the usual but good massage. After sometime came the question of extras. Opted for B2B. Out came a beautiful pair of boobs. Rubbed it all over my body. She removed the panty only till her knees. Said she won't completely remove those. Came over me and gave WOT like massage. Finally came after 10 minutes.

Damages- 1.5 k at counter + 1.5 k tips.

Massage- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Overall - 7/10.

WIR. May be with another SI.

KingTriad
01-16-19, 17:21
OYO statement didn't refer the government servant and I assume it is applicable to all. As per the statement, the data is currently shared offline which will become immediate once this is rolled out in all states. I don't see any risk in this as we are already providing all proofs at this stage. This is my opinion and Leave for own judgement.

Cheers,

Krish.

See the attached pic.

Says details will be given to state govt. Is it applicable to all or only govt servants.

On The Wings
01-16-19, 17:37
Hello,
Cheers,...Cumload.Long Lasting Erections. Was just smiling while reading your comments on Caverta. Its not so, dude.

Maximum is may last for 3 - 4 hours only. Warming of Inner Thighs and Back are the immediate symptoms. I have not felt any headache or vomiting sensation. 50 MG will be more appropriate for Age Under 50. If you are looking for 100 MG. Better have a word with Doc. Whatever it is. One tablet one day. Take care.

Bunny158
01-16-19, 18:20
Hello,

Cheers,

Cumload.

Hello MaxHalo
I would advise you to take the pill only after getting it prescribed by a doc. It may take half a day, but worth it. The dosage should be proper. It has well known side effects. Be cautious.

Cheers.

Bunny.

JackieBam
01-16-19, 18:49
Bro,

Nice to see you back in action after your exams.

Met her at same place. She working as a IT admin already been familiar with her due to some reason couldn't able to meet her at the right time. Referred couple of guys here before my met so there is no difficulty in speech we spoke like long term friends. Coming to the deed.

DFK - 8/10 no hesitation at all.

BBJ - 8/10.

Face - 70% looks comparing to the pic..

HardMast1
01-16-19, 19:09
Hi Friends,

I'm from the Bangalore Forum. Visiting Salem for a couple of day. Wonder if anyone from Chennai has mongered there and / or has any contacts.

PM Active.

Many Thanks!

HM.

Netdoc711
01-16-19, 21:40
Any pointers, tips, suggestions? I need to make this trip a better experience.

KingTriad
01-17-19, 02:51
Is any Afro in Chennai? I don't see any FR in Chennai forum. Any reference?

Cheers,

SF.

JackieBam
01-17-19, 06:01
I would suggest, always start with the lowest dose which is 25 MG. If you are otherwise healthy, that will pretty much do the job. You can take 50 MG if 25 MG did not do the trick. If you are taking any other medications for other Heath reasons, please consult a doctor before use irrespective of the dosage.

Indeed a good tablet. The best flag mast effects can be obtained if taken before 1 to 2 hours before action. Effects are doubled if you take Coke or Pepsi 10/15 mts before. The caffeine and high dose sugar boosts the circulation. Usually if you are not obese and do a regime of exercise, the effects are guaranteed to last for multiple deeds. Some experience minor side effects but nothing dangerous or bothersome. Check with Doc if you are on Statins. Auyu-Vigo is a Ayurvedic prep that can be safely taken Morning and night. ED medications cannot be taken more than once in a day. Enjoy.

Zingza
01-17-19, 07:49
Is it Dreams near total?

This is MP is located near the famous gas station. Called and reached the location. Assigned an SI. Changed to dispo. She came in and gave the usual but good massage. After sometime came the question of extras. Opted for B2B. Out came a beautiful pair of boobs. Rubbed it all over my body. She removed the panty only till her knees. Said she won't completely remove those. Came over me and gave WOT like massage. Finally came after 10 minutes..

BahuBali007
01-17-19, 08:25
Went to usual ECR A2B near spa, took a Hindi one, looked little bit plump to my liking, but she was only free, took her.

Surprised to know she was very young around 20+, she did a decent massage, then came the question about extras.

She initiated things, went naked, was ready for FS, but didn't had cover, so took the usual HJ + B2B.

Her name starts with P and ends with L, whoever wants to try her.

Damages 2 k + 1 k (tips).

Zingza
01-18-19, 00:58
Details of checkin and check out are going to be shared with LE on real time using whatsApp. Not in southern states as of now. But soon it will be done.

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/oyo-to-start-sharing-customer-data-with-state-govts-local-authorities-reports-5913051.html

DudeMax
01-18-19, 06:26
Is it Dreams near total?This is inside an apartment opposite to the gas station road. Not a professional one.

Local Lion
01-18-19, 15:59
Went to usual ECR A2B near spa, took a Hindi one, looked little bit plump to my liking, but she was only free, took her.

Surprised to know she was very young around 20+, she did a decent massage, then came the question about extras.

She initiated things, went naked, was ready for FS, but didn't had cover, so took the usual HJ + B2B.

Her name starts with P and ends with L, whoever wants to try her.

Damages 2 k + 1 k (tips).Her name is not what you say. It starts with m. She is from Mumbai. The one whose name starts with p is a middle aged one and quite arrogant. She is from Kolkata. Am very regular there so know.

HarishD
01-19-19, 06:41
Guess mid-life crisis struck and started browsing looking for experiences having never tried any of this before.

Tried looking online and many forums only to find many more forums advising caution. Found the forums here but then again I am bad at clues.

Gave up and tried number in loc. Was called to come hear the famous hospital. Drove there and called him, he asked for vehicle details and after another 20 minutes, and apparently someone surveyed and gave info back to him and he called again and asked to go to a pharmacy where another person would guide.

Went, one guy in his 20's got on and took me to an apartment. Took the cash and asked me to get into the bed room.

The girl was apparently sleeping, not groomed and looked tired. Went in, she didn't say a word, just asked if I had cover, took it.

Tried talking to her, don't know if it was a language problem, but she didn't respond. Just stripped and put the cover, gave a CBJ for exactly 5 seconds, lied down with her legs raised up to her head.

Told her wanted to be close, hug kiss etc. She simply said no. Told her I would like to try doggy, said no.

Got annoyed, didn't feel like doing the deed. Told her to give me a HJ and left. Total time spent - 15 minutes. Damage 3 k + demanded tips. Gave 250.

Would avoid her at all costs.

I can attack photo if asked.

BahuBali007
01-19-19, 11:57
Her name is not what you say. It starts with m. She is from Mumbai. The one whose name starts with p is a middle aged one and quite arrogant. She is from Kolkata. Am very regular there so know.That's the name she told me dude, I can still remember it, based on the tips and customer, they tend to do different services I suppose, that's what I have seen in my experience.

BahuBali007
01-19-19, 12:02
Long Lasting Erections. Was just smiling while reading your comments on Caverta. Its not so, dude.

Maximum is may last for 3 - 4 hours only. Warming of Inner Thighs and Back are the immediate symptoms. I have not felt any headache or vomiting sensation. 50 MG will be more appropriate for Age Under 50. If you are looking for 100 MG. Better have a word with Doc. Whatever it is. One tablet one day. Take care.Guys,

One of my friend took this tablet 50 MG and had a tough time recovering, he had lot of side effects and doctor blasted him for taking this without consultation, he had no other health issues before taking the tablet. It is better to talk with doc and get a opinion before you take it.

Risks
01-19-19, 16:26
As had holiday a friend and me planned a session on kaanum pongal, my friend had received an new SP contact and he sent us some pics of birds on wa and we selected two birds with an place was also arranged by SP at 5 k per person with multiple shots, six hours, and exchange of birds and the session was planned for the holiday. We called him around 11 am and he asked us to come to s_ gramam and guided us to an service apartment which was OK not very clean but the ac was working with 2 bedrooms and he sent 2 birds one was good but the other was not to our liking so he showed another one which we chose. About the birds bot where from mamta land one was in her early 30's the other was hardly 20,the older one told her name was r_Y_a and the other one was n_u_r_th we had carried some liquor and we and the older one had a few drinks and we all got into the mood, my friend wanted to taste the younger bird first so he went to one bedroom while I took the other bird to the other bedroom as soon I closed the door she hugged and gave a long DFK and started rubbing little johnny over the jeans, I also was rubbing her bum over her dress which were a nice handfull, she then asked me take off the shirt while she removed her top in a flash her boobs looked good in the bra and were an handfull which I pressed to my hearts content but when I removed her bra they were sagging but were ok. The best part was her attitude was great like an GFE which I have rarely seen in India. She did CBJ and took the punishment with a smile, she claimed she came when I started in missionary and then I finished in doggie, was a good session. My friend had already finished and was sitting in the hall when asked he told me the younger babe was not very cooperative as no DFK no BJ was allowed. We ordered food on swiggy had some more liquor and exchanged the birds and went for second round the younger babe was cute with small tits and a tight bottom but was like a dead fish with only a smile on her face. Nothing to write about just an mechanical session. My friend also had a good time with the older bird. Then we took rest for an hour or so and around had session three with the older where she gave an BBJ and did wot and made me cum after a long session. My friend had an OK session with the younger bird. We were satisfied with money well spent and value for money.

Friends I know we all want contacts I too want to check out new birds, but please reciprocate with your contacts which are genuine, after my last FR regarding an MP a fellow ISGian shared info about an closed MP while I genuinely shared my contact. So friends kindly do not flood my pm with requests for contacts.

Smarty3040
01-19-19, 17:34
Can you provide some more hints of this spa.

Hey guys!

This is Rockhard sam. Have been an observer for a long time so decided to share my experience here!

I have been a monger for past few years so have my share of good times and really worst time. But recently few weeks have got good action. Had been to a massage parlor in KK nagar had from a lady looks good and smile. I would rate her 3.5 out of 5. Firm breast. And feels nice when you cup them. And suck it. The way she massages is really sensual specially with her nails running smoothly on my skin. Still get the goosebumps. I am sure most of the guys like it the same way. Just sitting on my body and that smile when she was top of me with those firm breast and teasing me. Woooah. Made my dick hard in no second. Smooth hands rubbing. Trust me before I could enjoy more with her my juice was boiling and ready to burst. Her name is or was Divya or Deepa. Sorry with such a exp I forgot the name. Am ready to share the contact.

1. Counter rate 1500.

2. tip 2000 k (well you can bargain if you want I did not even try cause I liked her look and body).

Have the number. Have been going to that spa for more than 5 months. They keep getting diff girls but this one was awesome.

Masked Guy
01-19-19, 18:05
GJ is a Tamil girl, merely 22 yrs old and looks good (aspiring to be an actress and told she's going to play a lead role in some TV serial). Originally a contact of Pethidine, shared to me by YoloPolo. Thanks to both you guys for this contact. Fresh from college last year, I was able to get a feel of what's going in college circle these days after spending 2 hours with her. After a couple of ditched attempts, finally got to meet her 2 weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon. Pinged her casually a day before to see if she was available and without a delay, she replied yes. After 10 minutes of back and forth texting, she booked the room and sent me a proof of the reservation as a pic (a nice gesture from her to book the room herself though I obviously paid for it).

Picked her up at 11.45 from the fixed spot and without any hesitation, she hugged me from behind in the bike like a GF hugging her BF. Felt so good by that and thanks to all the time well spent on Whatsapp previously, she felt at ease the moment she got on the bike. She asked me to buy cigarettes as she likes a puff before the deed to get the mood going. Again, a feel good factor as she voluntarily was interested to set the right mood. After a 10 minute bike ride, went to the place and she used her ID for check in during when I paid. Got the room allocated and we took the lift to go to the room. A small room though cozy, AC was good. Got to see her face for the first time as she was covered by her duppatta all the while & I was absolutely happy that she looked the same in pic, though much leaner than the pics. I'd call her "petite".

I went to the bathroom, freshened up a bit and threw her the pack of Total. She started to smoke and I took a puff from her. Had some casual chat for a few minutes and she was enjoying her puff. Meanwhile, she got a couple of calls from her friends but made sure to keep them short so as not to disappoint me much. She apologized for those calls too saying she had to pick those as they were supposed to meet her after the deed and she didn't want to give any suspicions about her illicit activity of this. Started slowly with a kiss on her forehead and she felt shy. Then again some talks and kisses on her arms and neck. The deeds that usually arouse a girl rather than forcefully pushing her to do it. Made her to stand in front of the mirror so that she too can she her facial reactions on it. She obeyed to all that I asked without a second thought although she wasn't an initiator. She smelled really good, maybe due to my clear instructions on whatsapp about being hygienic.

Played with her navel for a few minutes by kissing, licking and biting it before asking her to remover her tops. She wore a padded red bra and kissed her cleavage to my heart's content. Turned her back and kissed her back for a few minutes. Now comes the best part. Being so much of a petite, I was able to lift her easily. She was surprised by that and was blushing a lot. Lifted her all the way up till her navel was accessible to my tongue and continued licking it. Back to bed again and took off her bra to see her boobs naked. A divine sight. A handful boobs, not too small, not too big but just the perfectly sized melons to hold inside a hand, though her nipples was bigger. Sucked, bit and played with them for a few minutes and she had her eyes totally closed during all such acts. Then removed her pants to see her pink colored panties (red bra and pink panties. Not a bad combo) and she was very clean down there. Neatly shaved and devoid of any smell at all. Since I don't do DATY with any WG, didn't try for it but kept teasing her clitoris and vagina and outer lips with my fingers. Her hole was too damn tight, she confessed that her way too tight vagina was the reason she didn't agree for 2 shots as it is extremely difficult for her to accommodate. Trust me, I haven't seen such a tight vagina where even my index finger found it difficult to go. So, spent a lot of time lubricating it with my fingers and making her wet.

Asked her to blow me and she obliged like she did all this while. Though she wears braces, did a very good job of sucking me like a pro. She said that the braces makes it painful for her to suck so she may take pauses in between and I was floored by that gesture. Again, brownie points for such a nice attitude. I must say that she's an extremely good sucker and does it with so ease and lot of enthusiasm. Took her hands and placed them on my balls and she slowly started massaging them. I could feel that my cock was getting bigger in her mouth by her acts and then asked her to sleep after sometime when I felt like cumming. Placed a few kisses, boob plays and again asked to her to suck. She sucked slow and steady taking it deep inside. Asked her to lick my balls and she again did it without any fuss.

Finally, after little more than an hour, started pumping her. It took some effort to penetrate but once it was in, gosh. It was so fucking tight and felt awesome for my thick cock to fuck that tight ****. A few minutes after slow and hard banging, cummed the most I've ever ejaculated. Felt thankful for such a fine session.

Both of us washed, she took another cigarette and puffed. She asked if she can have the rest of the pack of Total too, to which I gladly agreed. Left the place as a happy and satisfied man.

Report Card:

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Attitude - 20/10.

WIR. Maybe yes, but not for now. Can share number with her consensus if I get good ones.

CumLoad
01-20-19, 02:55
Bro, have you noticed any side effects?Hello,

I haven't noticed any side effects as I just have started and only take it before sex. It's bad too and I should not depend on it all the time. I am thinking of buying cock rings next time to hold erection. Don't follow me, what may work for me may not work for you. I suggest consulting a well reviewed sex doctor for your sexual problems.

Cheers,

CL.

CumLoad
01-20-19, 02:58
Long Lasting Erections. Was just smiling while reading your comments on Caverta. Its not so, dude.

Maximum is may last for 3 - 4 hours only. Warming of Inner Thighs and Back are the immediate symptoms. I have not felt any headache or vomiting sensation. 50 MG will be more appropriate for Age Under 50. If you are looking for 100 MG. Better have a word with Doc. Whatever it is. One tablet one day. Take care.Hello,

I don't take it regularly but just before sex. Also, that's bad too. I'm going to use cock rings instead of this tablet next time.

Cheers,

CL.

CumLoad
01-20-19, 03:37
Details of checkin and check out are going to be shared with LE on real time using whatsApp. Not in southern states as of now. But soon it will be done.

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/oyo-to-start-sharing-customer-data-with-state-govts-local-authorities-reports-5913051.htmlHello,

I feel this is a severe invasion of privacy. I don't think this will be implemented. Also, if also put under action. What can the L. E do to us? Arrest you for having sex with a prostitute? There is no section in Indian penal code that says it's illegal to have sex with a prostitute and we can't be arrested for this. It's also an offense for the LE to interrupt during sex. The Crpc (Code of criminal procedure) says only take people under custody after strong evidence so the L. E can't just barge in your hotel room and take you under custody, they need to have strong evidence before that you are a woman trafficker. Don't fear the L. E, be assertive guys. I feel bad when guys hide in bathrooms during raids, if we know the laws, we don't need to monger with fear.

If need more knowledge on our laws regarding prostitution, please buy book & read "Immoral traffic prevention act 1956" and "Suppression of immoral traffic in women act 1986". These are just around 100 pages which will get all doubts cleared. And read about Crpc (Code of criminal procedure) which deals will how a L. E should follow rules on how to get evidence, arrest, produce before magistrate etc. I think these knowledge are essential to a monger too. It is also not bad to be in touch with a friendly advocate.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india/adult-sex-worker-participating-with-consent-should-not-be-arrested-sc/story-plLs1o0QIcPRMqNjmz2PPM.html

Cheers.

CL.

VirtualMaskMan
01-20-19, 03:47
Looks like no helping hand here.

Awaiting for leads friends.
Hi mates,

I am coming back to India. I will start working from Chennai next year. Can you guys give any leads about mongering in Chennai. PM me Independent numbers. I will surely share you more aft 6 months time.

Ticuan
01-20-19, 04:33
Been using ISG for a few years now. Learnt quite a bit and travelled to multiple parts of the world. My travel brings me into Chennai for the next 3 days. Read about the legendary Pethidine and some helpful souls in sharing their contacts. Would appreciate if anyone can share any contacts over PM. I will be staying around Velachery Main Rd and would love to meet you up over drinks if available.

I hope to pay back with any info in Mexico, Columbia, US (west), Delhi and Hyderabad.

Shivaa6891
01-20-19, 09:33
Hello, has anyone tried this chick from Sp music? If yes, please share your feedback on her. Thanks!

Mmahi222
01-20-19, 10:51
Met a 22 year old girl through a friend. After some chat over whatsapp fixed the deed and booked a room. She reached on time. She was petite and good looking very much like she looked in pics. Chit chatted for a while and started with pressing her boobs with clothes on. She was feeling shy. No attitude, she was more like a girl friend who feels shy at the beginning. I really liked that. Sucked her cleavage like anything. Removing her top kissed and caressed her body for a while. She gave an awesome BBBJ, the best I ever had. Couldn't get over those visuals of movements to take the whole dick. Her boos are of perfect size, not small not big but hand full you would want to press and suck like anything.

Coming to the best part, being young, and been to this only from past 1 month, her pussy was too tight I had difficulty in entering. Somehow I lubricated with finger for some time and entered finally. The tightness of pussy was so much that I was in heaven, johny was so happy. She was very cooperative and was open to any position. Started with missionary finished in doggy.

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 10/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

Kgkk2018
01-20-19, 12:07
Hi there,

Have visited the A2B MP several times. A good place definitely. Damages are 2 k at counter / reception and damages inside can go anywhere from 1 k - 3 k depending on the girls. Good quality birds but expensive. But wouldn't recommend it if you are a budget monger like me.

Unable to PM you since you have not subscribed to ISG.

They have a number with last three digits as Nine Five Zero. But not sure if its available in Loc.

Search in google for 'Hridhaan HC <Area Name ' (you have to type full form of HC and mention the Area name that starts with K) and you will find one number in one of their old listing in JD. There will be four numbers on that JD page. One of the number works. When you add the last 2 digits the sum will be Eleven. A lady will pick the call and will guide you. Hope this clue helps.Unfortunately could not reach them the other day. Please help me with any other possible clue bro. Are anybody please help to crack this? Is this on the street adjacent to famous Briyani restaurant?

Cheers,

Kgkk2018.

Kgkk2018
01-20-19, 12:41
Hi,

I tried to buy subscription today, however the payment did not go through. Please confirm if the billing address should also exactly match the bank address. However the error did not give any details, so that I can correct and proceed. Please let me know if there is any easier way to buy a subscription possibly anonymously, as through credit card the name and other details has to be revealed. Is there any wallet option available?

Cheers,

KgKK.

DxbStallion
01-20-19, 17:25
Hello,

I feel this is a severe invasion of privacy. I don't think this will be implemented. Also, if also put under action. What can the L. E do to us? Arrest you for having sex with a prostitute? There is no section in Indian penal code that says it's illegal to have sex with a prostitute and we can't be arrested for this. It's also an offense for the LE to interrupt during sex. The Crpc (Code of criminal procedure) says only take people under custody after strong evidence so the L. E can't just barge in your hotel room and take you under custody, they need to have strong evidence before that you are a woman trafficker. Don't fear the L. E, be assertive guys. I feel bad when guys hide in bathrooms during raids, if we know the laws, we don't need to monger with fear.

If need more knowledge on our laws regarding prostitution, please buy book & read "Immoral traffic prevention act 1956" and "Suppression of immoral traffic in women act 1986". These are just around 100 pages which will get all doubts cleared. And read about Crpc (Code of criminal procedure) which deals will how a L. E should follow rules on how to get evidence, arrest, produce before magistrate etc. I think these knowledge are essential to a monger too. It is also not bad to be in touch with a friendly advocate..CL,

While I agree with your views on CPC, no one will dare to confront LE on such occasions. For, fear of bad publicity or for the chance of bending booked on a planted pocket of narcotics. Never confront the Law.

Yakom
01-20-19, 17:34
Hi Masket Guy,

This is a great review. So great that I read it twice, with a large smile. And that I think I need to meet this nice girl.

Is there any way to get in touch? I'm in Chennai for a few days.

Thanks for your help, if you think you can!

GJ is a Tamil girl, merely 22 yrs old and looks good (aspiring to be an actress and told she's going to play a lead role in some TV serial). Originally a contact of Pethidine, shared to me by YoloPolo. Thanks to both you guys for this contact. Fresh from college last year, I was able to get a feel of what's going in college circle these days after spending 2 hours with her. After a couple of ditched attempts, finally got to meet her 2 weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

WannabeWannabe
01-20-19, 18:35
First off, like everyone else, I would like to thank CL and Pethidine for sharing these contacts. I set up an appointment with Mrs. Be over whatsapp and reached Mrs. P's house. Chose to go with only Mrs. Be this time, because I wasn't sure how long I would last in a threesome (and may not get the full value for money). The locality is pretty safe and the room that I was in was quite clean. Mrs. Be was also quite good in terms of skill, but not in terms of looks. Overall, quite a good value for money experience, with 2 shots for 3.5 k. I may return next month for the threesome.

Thanks again CL and Pethidine!

Best regards,

WannabeWannabe.

Gigraz
01-20-19, 20:49
Hello fellow mongers,

I am from Hyderabad forum and I will be in Chennai for a night next week. Can any kind soul help me with the good indie preferable near to GST road. Outfall and incall both fine for me.

I can reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts.

Mathanakumar
01-21-19, 01:59
Nice review bro. How much was the damage?

GJ is a Tamil girl, merely 22 yrs old and looks good (aspiring to be an actress and told she's going to play a lead role in some TV serial). Originally a contact of Pethidine, shared to me by YoloPolo. Thanks to both you guys for this contact. Fresh from college last year, I was able to get a feel of what's going in college circle these days after spending 2 hours with her. After a couple of ditched attempts, finally got to meet her 2 weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon. Pinged her casually a day before to see if she was available and without a delay, she replied yes. After 10 minutes of back and forth texting, she booked the room and sent me a proof of the reservation as a pic (a nice gesture from her to book the room herself though I obviously paid for it).

Picked her up at 11.45 from the fixed spot and without any hesitation, she hugged me from behind in the bike like a GF hugging her BF. Felt so good by that and thanks to all the time well spent on Whatsapp previously, she felt at ease the moment she got on the bike. She asked me to buy cigarettes as she likes a puff before the deed to get the mood going..

Vettai
01-21-19, 03:44
CL,

While I agree with your views on CPC, no one will dare to confront LE on such occasions. For, fear of bad publicity or for the chance of bending booked on a planted pocket of narcotics. Never confront the Law.Dxb,

Your view is correct. What are the consequence while confronted by LE? No one seems to share their experience of escaping from LE and HW to handle LE.

Will LE arrest and keep in jail or notice sent to home? How do LE handle people caught in MP and SP and indie.

Kgkk2018
01-21-19, 07:42
Hi,

Had been to MRC nagar last week and did not want to miss bat spa as I had time. Wanted to take appointment from famous Ms. M but disappointed to know that she has quit and no more with them. Will definitely miss her BJs one of the best definitely. Took Thai girl Ms. And. I hope the bird is at least 30+. She smiled at first sight so it was evident that extras are on the cards. Requested for HJ with BJ with TL upfront, and she agreed happily. Went for it, and post that had a very good and relaxing massage.

Damage 2.5 k at counter, and 1. 5 K to the bird.

Cheers,

KGKK.

RajVseVijay
01-21-19, 08:59
This is inside an apartment opposite to the gas station road. Not a professional one.Bro,

Any other indication, how you found this place, I had their contact number, but lost it somewhere. Can you give some more pointers. I went through tat road but unable to find it.

QuickWank
01-21-19, 10:06
After all the missed attempts, had the opportunity to visit young HW Ms. P. Previous FRs have enough info. She's really a keeper and true to previous FRs. Definitely on the repeat list. Thanks Peth bro for the contact. Much appreciate the efforts.

Atheist55
01-21-19, 10:35
Hi,

Its been a year. Been busy with work, catching again to see the latest updates.

GeniusNaruto
01-21-19, 11:10
I got this number from Loc and a Truecaller search on this number shows the name as Stella. Claims to be an indie on loc. Has anyone tried her or know if it's fake or not?

Thanks,

GN.

Arvo86
01-21-19, 11:44
Hi,

Visiting Chennai for 5 day business trip, can anyone recommend me any good massage place with other services?

Manurooney
01-21-19, 14:42
Hi,

I am in Anna nagar west near thirumangalam. Please suggest me some leads where I could get good erotic massage with BJ. I mostly like aunty type of ladies. Kindly suggest accordingly. Looking forward for your kind suggestions. I would be also open for any chubby bust milfs for real meet, appreciate your leads in this too.

Cheers.

Manurooney
01-21-19, 15:17
Hello guys,

I am posting this FR about a wild aunty that I had sex within days after fucking choco. Let's call this aunty "Pakathu veetu maami". Got intro to this maami from one of my friends, been waiting for days since I got a chance. Told attitude & co-operation is very good. So, I couldn't resist and reached the place. The maami came with her friend. To describe about her, she typically has the next door aunty looks that we fantasize to have sex with. She also looked homely like a house wife. To tell about her physical appearance, she is little overweight & busty but doesn't fall under BBW category. Here is the highlight, the moment I locked the room, she came and hugged me from back. Gosh! That was romantic. Turned over and she instantly kissed me on my lips with strong eye contact. I felt like I was having my first night. Took my hands and made me sit, had a bit of chit-chat. I was tired of hearing the same cliche of why she is into this etc. This lady then tried to seduce me by lifting her chest up exposing her cleavage which I didn't bulge. I kept on listening to her while she did all kinds of tricks to please me. At last she gave up and said I am such a genuine guy as I cared for her feelings rather than her body..Can I have her contact please? I would love to meet such kind of women. Kindly help.

SatishVP
01-21-19, 18:32

Picked her up at 11.45 from the fixed spot and without any hesitation, she hugged me from behind in the bike like a GF hugging her BF. Felt so good by that and thanks to all the time well spent on Whatsapp previously, she felt at ease the moment she got on the bike. She asked me to buy cigarettes as she likes a puff before the deed to get the mood going. Again, a feel good factor as she voluntarily was interested to set the right mood. After a 10 minute bike ride, went to the place and she used her ID for check in during when I paid. Got the room allocated and we took the lift to go to the room. A small room though cozy, AC was good. Got to see her face for the first time as she was covered by her duppatta all the while & I was absolutely happy that she looked the same in pic, though much leaner than the pics. I'd call her "petite".

I went to the bathroom, freshened up a bit and threw her the pack of Total. She started to smoke and I took a puff from her. Had some casual chat for a few minutes and she was enjoying her puff. Meanwhile, she got a couple of calls from her friends but made sure to keep them short so as not to disappoint me much. She apologized for those calls too saying she had to pick those as they were supposed to meet her after the deed and she didn't want to give any suspicions about her illicit activity of this. Started slowly with a kiss on her forehead and she felt shy. Then again some talks and kisses on her arms and neck. The deeds that usually arouse a girl rather than forcefully pushing her to do it. Made her to stand in front of the mirror so that she too can she her facial reactions on it. She obeyed to all that I asked without a second thought although she wasn't an initiator. She smelled really good, maybe due to my clear instructions on whatsapp about being hygienic.

Played with her navel for a few minutes by kissing, licking and biting it before asking her to remover her tops. She wore a padded red bra and kissed her cleavage to my heart's content. Turned her back and kissed her back for a few minutes. Now comes the best part. Being so much of a petite, I was able to lift her easily. She was surprised by that and was blushing a lot. Lifted her all the way up till her navel was accessible to my tongue and continued licking it. Back to bed again and took off her bra to see her boobs naked. A divine sight. A handful boobs, not too small, not too big but just the perfectly sized melons to hold inside a hand, though her nipples was bigger. Sucked, bit and played with them for a few minutes and she had her eyes totally closed during all such acts. Then removed her pants to see her pink colored panties (red bra and pink panties. Not a bad combo) and she was very clean down there. Neatly shaved and devoid of any smell at all. Since I don't do DATY with any WG, didn't try for it but kept teasing her clitoris and vagina and outer lips with my fingers. Her hole was too damn tight, she confessed that her way too tight vagina was the reason she didn't agree for 2 shots as it is extremely difficult for her to accommodate. Trust me, I haven't seen such a tight vagina where even my index finger found it difficult to go. So, spent a lot of time lubricating it with my fingers and making her wet.

Asked her to blow me and she obliged like she did all this while. Though she wears braces, did a very good job of sucking me like a pro. She said that the braces makes it painful for her to suck so she may take pauses in between and I was floored by that gesture. Again, brownie points for such a nice attitude. I must say that she's an extremely good sucker and does it with so ease and lot of enthusiasm. Took her hands and placed them on my balls and she slowly started massaging them. I could feel that my cock was getting bigger in her mouth by her acts and then asked her to sleep after sometime when I felt like cumming. Placed a few kisses, boob plays and again asked to her to suck. She sucked slow and steady taking it deep inside. Asked her to lick my balls and she again did it without any fuss.

Finally, after little more than an hour, started pumping her. It took some effort to penetrate but once it was in, gosh. It was so fucking tight and felt awesome for my thick cock to fuck that tight ****. A few minutes after slow and hard banging, cummed the most I've ever ejaculated. Felt thankful for such a fine session.

Both of us washed, she took another cigarette and puffed. She asked if she can have the rest of the pack of Total too, to which I gladly agreed. Left the place as a happy and satisfied man.

Report Card:

Looks - 8/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Attitude - 20/10.

WIR. Maybe yes, but not for now. Can share number with her consensus if I get good ones.Bro tried to pm you, your inbox is full.

Xxxvk
01-21-19, 19:11
Hey Guys,

Been over an year since I posted here. Was in Bangalore for an year. Had a couple of decent sessions there but was kinda occupied with work so couldn't explore much.

Back to Chennai now and the first MP visit (Loc contact) turned out to be a disaster. 1.5 k for a happy ending and touches over the dress alone by an ugly girl with 0 massaging skills (can give minus too). I'm sure no one wants to visit it but people too desperate (like I was) , it's near the mental hospital and also a popular multiplex.

I also have to renew before getting fully active here. Will ping some in the next few days to get some contacts All my old contacts are out of service and so I'll have to start fresh. Expecting you guys to help me get back on track.

Cheers,

XXXVK.

Jubbojubb
01-21-19, 20:29
Hi,

Please let me know how to get the contact number.

Hello guys,

I am posting this FR about a wild aunty that I had sex within days after fucking choco. Let's call this aunty "Pakathu veetu maami". Got intro to this maami from one of my friends, been waiting for days since I got a chance. Told attitude & co-operation is very good. So, I couldn't resist and reached the place. The maami came with her friend. To describe about her, she typically has the next door aunty looks that we fantasize to have sex with. She also looked homely like a house wife. To tell about her physical appearance, she is little overweight & busty but doesn't fall under BBW category. Here is the highlight, the moment I locked the room, she came and hugged me from back. Gosh! That was romantic. Turned over and she instantly kissed me on my lips with strong eye contact. I felt like I was having my first night. Took my hands and made me sit, had a bit of chit-chat. I was tired of hearing the same cliche of why she is into this etc. This lady then tried to seduce me by lifting her chest up exposing her cleavage which I didn't bulge. I kept on listening to her while she did all kinds of tricks to please me. At last she gave up and said I am such a genuine guy as I cared for her feelings rather than her body. Made a solid first impression which was indeed useful later on. She liked my character & then told me to get up, hugged & rubbing her body against me.

Naan1
01-22-19, 09:46
Hi all,

I am in Chennai for a couple of weeks. I was looking for some action and checked different sites and found a girl from massage republic. She is asking 15 K for 1 HR. Is that a fair price? It would be great if you guys can help me with some contacts & info on how the scene is in Chennai.

WaterBoy747
01-22-19, 09:51
Tried this MP as suggested by a friend. Place looked average or even below, if I may say so. Was hoping there would be Thai masseuse. Disappointed to know that there were only NE. A fat NE walked in. I asked for Miss. Are as she recommended by a person on ISG. Massage was poor, the conversation was friendly however. 15 minutes to, questions were asked and deals closed. She kept playing with my nether regions for a while to get me hard which ended up in me releasing my load after a few rub and tugs.

Nothing amazing to write home about. For people wanting a good rub and tug in a dingy environment, by all means go ahead.

Damage:

Dry massage- 60 Min - 1.6 k.

HJ- 1 minute (it's been a while, LOL) - 1 k.

Tips. If you want top access and HJ it's 1.5 k. I suggest two HJs for the same. Round 1-massage-round 2-ting ting ting. More bang for the buck.

WIR- Probably not. Prefer a good looking Thai masseuse more.

Cheers.

RahuloRange
01-22-19, 10:11
Hi bro,

I have been reader of this forum and can you let me know the contact for the Mami mentioned. Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

I am posting this FR about a wild aunty that I had sex within days after fucking choco. Let's call this aunty "Pakathu veetu maami". Got intro to this maami from one of my friends, been waiting for days since I got a chance. Told attitude & co-operation is very good. So, I couldn't resist and reached the place. The maami came with her friend. To describe about her, she typically has the next door aunty looks that we fantasize to have sex with. She also looked homely like a house wife. To tell about her physical appearance, she is little overweight & busty but doesn't fall under BBW category. Here is the highlight, the moment I locked the room, she came and hugged me from back. Gosh! That was romantic. Turned over and she instantly kissed me on my lips with strong eye contact. I felt like I was having my first night. Took my hands and made me sit, had a bit of chit-chat. I was tired of hearing the same cliche of why she is into this etc. This lady then tried to seduce me by lifting her chest up exposing her cleavage which I didn't bulge. I kept on listening to her while she did all kinds of tricks to please me..

VFM16
01-23-19, 01:21
Clear your inbox bro. Can't share.

Tried the A'Pet Spa.

Went to that place and found its closed and tried calling them found it been closed and mobiles switched off.

Got a call from different branch and asked me to come thr.

Travelled a long distance and went thr and meet the reception lady and asked for old therapist, she informed all left and management also changed and name changed.

Still went with a NE with expectation, but found the doors whr not having any locks or stopper, a negative sign.

Started the massage, I was good and she was very careful when she was near to my private parts and did not touch..

CoolBilly09
01-23-19, 02:21
The old soap spa in tax Road has finally open after closing abruptly. Went there. Paid 1800 for a simple msg. The place looks neat and clean now. But same old tiny rooms with common bath. Girls are new, the old ones are gone. I asked for extras and they refused outright. Don't waste your time here.

I knew a number of gems here. So sad.

CumLoad
01-23-19, 04:03
Can I have her contact please? I would love to meet such kind of women. Kindly help.Hello,

I cannot share on posts because if I share, anyone can see the contact and may mis-use it. Please buy subscription in "Attention India poster" column so I can send you the contact over Private messaging.

Cheers.

CL.

Macbados
01-23-19, 06:13
Dear Chennai brothers,

I am travelling to Chennai, can some gentle soul please share indie contact or contact of SP who can provide a good looking girl?

I will reciprocate with Pune Indie contacts if needed. Even if you do not need, please help your brother from Pune.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

Fredick100
01-23-19, 09:01
Clear your inbox bro. Can't share.Cleared.

With Regards.

FD.

JohnDoe4356
01-23-19, 13:01
Hi guys,

Just moved to Chennai and was exploring different avenues. Can any of you experienced guys comment on the Outcall options. Any recommendations for genuine agents or ladies. Vellachery area.

Venky199
01-23-19, 17:19
Hi all,

I am newbie here and looking for help from senior members in this forum for good contacts.

Cheers,

Regards,

Venky.

Xxxvk
01-23-19, 17:56
Guys,

Can someone please share Ms. P's Contact details. Have had enough with the MP scenes. Would like to try some indies.

Regards,

Xxxvk.

Xxxvk
01-23-19, 18:15
Hi all mongers,

I'm back now after renewing mu subscription. Would be really kind of you fellow mongers if you could share some contacts with me. Been a long time in Chennai so please help me get re-started.

Thanks.

FeelGood76
01-24-19, 02:28
Hello, has anyone tried this chick from Sp music? If yes, please share your feedback on her. Thanks!Hi bro,

I got this pic from an SP. Any info on her. What was quoted for her services? If you haven't heard from anyone I would be glad to.

Take one for the team and report.

Feelgood.

CallDriver
01-24-19, 05:03
New to ISG. Just started. Any kind of support would be nice.

Thank you in advance.

Kgkk2018
01-24-19, 14:29
Hi,

Any good spa in GST road area where we get extras. Lot of places mentioned in Loc are of very low class and un hygienic. I would prefer a more calm and cool professional hygienic spa which offers extras rather than such make shift gowdown like areas.

Please help with good spas with extras in Tmb CGL stretch.

Cheers,

KGKK.

Kgkk2018
01-24-19, 14:32
Hi,

Seniors please help me if there are any ways to pay for subscription anonymously. Actual subscription through credit is not working if I give dummy address for Billing address details. Kindly help if any body have clue on this problem.

Cheers,

KGKK.

Venky199
01-24-19, 17:39
Hi fellow mongers,

Saw an ad in loc claiming they have Russian WG here in Chennai, WA to SP number available in Loc, SP didn't share any photos, I am guessing it's not genuine.

Guy quoting 30 k for Russian WG for a night and 12 k for a short session.

Did any one tried Russian in Chennai, let me know your insights about this.

Thanks in advance.

Fredick100
01-24-19, 19:48
Tried the Chai Ngr Spa.

Meet the reception lady as usual, I called them before and booked in advance for my girl and she was available.

Massage was extremely good, she seduced nicely during massage by touching my parts, balls, corners, and full bum and made me almost 95 % nude during my massage.

I had some pain in my body due to travel, so she massaged very well and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage fully, and now and then showed her cleavages.

Great advantage is you will get both good massage and after massage extras, most places you will get only extras but massage will be name sake.

HR for the amount paid in reception you can enjoy good massage, and can negotiate for extras with therapist.

Finally opted for extras, TL and HJ was available but prices whr on higher side so opted for HJ only, completed and came out.

Damages.

Both for massage and HJ. Rs 3000.

With regards.

FD.

Naan1
01-25-19, 05:23
I am in Chennai (Adayar) for a few weeks and I contacted a few people through loc. Later realized most of the guys are having the same girls. Arranged a girl through 1 of the dealer for 8 K to visit my hotel. The girl came, she was not the same as the one in the photos, but she was looking OK so I didn't mind. As soon as she came in she took the 8 K and asked additional 1 k for taxi. I had to pay that too. After that she got on the bed and had 0 GFE. She said she will bring condom but after arriving said no condom, without condom I didn't want to have sex so I lost the whole mood. She was in a rush and was trying to quickly jerk me off and leave. I Tried to get on top of her and kiss her, but she allowed nothing and made a big fuss and then just jerked me off and put on the clothes and left. Total waste of 9 K. She didn't even spend 10 min in the room. I am never ever calling an escort in Chennai, just waste of money.

Mathanakumar
01-25-19, 06:58
Might seem like a noob question but I have always wondered how someone is able to get a contact from a indie bird. Don't get me wrong, though I have not had any experience (hope to some day), I fully understand being very friendly, getting along well and being in constant touch but willing refer her customers to other people.? Wouldn't they feel like they are losing their customer base?

Amazing find by the way bro, hot review.

Hello guys,

I am posting this FR about a wild aunty that I had sex within days after fucking choco. Let's call this aunty "Pakathu veetu maami". Got intro to this maami from one of my friends, been waiting for days since I got a chance. Told attitude & co-operation is very good. So, I couldn't resist and reached the place. The maami came with her friend. To describe about her, she typically has the next door aunty looks that we fantasize to have sex with. She also looked homely like a house wife. To tell about her physical appearance, she is little overweight & busty but doesn't fall under BBW category. Here is the highlight, the moment I locked the room, she came and hugged me from back. Gosh! That was romantic. Turned over and she instantly kissed me on my lips with strong eye contact. I felt like I was having my first night. Took my hands and made me sit, had a bit of chit-chat. I was tired of hearing the same cliche of why she is into this etc. This lady then tried to seduce me by lifting her chest up exposing her cleavage which I didn't bulge. I kept on listening to her while she did all kinds of tricks to please me..

WhiteSwan
01-25-19, 07:01
Hi friends,

Hope everyone is doing great. Happy mongering.

Thanks.

WhiteSwan
01-25-19, 07:17
Visited this spa with name LE m in pillar nagar. After chki ng the menu opted for 1 hour oil massage. Only NE therapist available. Massage was completely professional.

It was good. No extras. Damage: 2100+200 tips. Now they have raised the price to 2500/ HR for oil massage.

WhiteSwan
01-25-19, 07:28
I am in Chennai (Adayar) for a few weeks and I contacted a few people through loc. Later realized most of the guys are having the same girls. Arranged a girl through 1 of the dealer for 8 K to visit my hotel. The girl came, she was not the same as the one in the photos, but she was looking OK so I didn't mind. As soon as she came in she took the 8 K and asked additional 1 k for taxi. I had to pay that too. After that she got on the bed and had 0 GFE. She said she will bring condom but after arriving said no condom, without condom I didn't want to have sex so I lost the whole mood. She was in a rush and was trying to quickly jerk me off and leave. I Tried to get on top of her and kiss her, but she allowed nothing and made a big fuss and then just jerked me off and put on the clothes and left. Total waste of 9 K. She didn't even spend 10 min in the room. I am never ever calling an escort in Chennai, just waste of money.Hi bro,

It seems it was a horrible experience. Hope you come out that quickly.

Cheers.

Zephyr2019
01-25-19, 09:15
Hi,

I will be travelling to Chennai next week and looking for a contact.

Will really appreciate if people in this thread can oblige with a contact of a good looking girl.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Rocks2019
01-25-19, 09:29
Hi,

I am new in this fora, hence would request to laugh off any guffaws.

Visiting Chennai (Velachery) in a couple of days.

Request some senior / experienced soul can provide direct contact for genuine female to male sensuous massage with happy ending in hotel. Alternatively if not available then contact of some clean hygienic place / parlour with same service is available be provided.

Thanks in advance.

BlackCheetah
01-25-19, 11:40
Yes I tried the Russian. She did a excellent service.
She will be only till January end in Chennai.

Hi fellow mongers,

Saw an ad in loc claiming they have Russian WG here in Chennai, WA to SP number available in Loc, SP didn't share any photos, I am guessing it's not genuine.

Thanks in advance.

Erdheena
01-25-19, 12:17
Sir, please clear your inbox please.

Tried the Chai Ngr Spa.

Meet the reception lady as usual, I called them before and booked in advance for my girl and she was available.

Massage was extremely good, she seduced nicely during massage by touching my parts, balls, corners, and full bum and made me almost 95 % nude during my massage.

I had some pain in my body due to travel, so she massaged very well and I thoroughly enjoyed the massage fully, and now and then showed her cleavages.

Great advantage is you will get both good massage and after massage extras, most places you will get only extras but massage will be name sake..

Wannabe1
01-25-19, 13:15
Any one here know if croma spa has reopened, or is it still shut?

CoolSp
01-25-19, 14:17
Met a sweet MILF at evening time well suited to her name. She is middle aged and little new to this. Much different than the regular you see in this. Good photo chromatic face. Jovial and friendly. Willing to please attitude and enjoys the deed.

It was a superb GFE experience. After some time I felt like we were friends for a long time. Such is her sweet nature. Highly satisfied with the deed.

Kudos to the seniors who found her!

Macbados
01-25-19, 14:52
Hi Chennai bros,

Just refreshing this thread. Few gentle souls have reciprocated, any FS MP near Shollinganur?

My PM is active.

Dear Chennai brothers,

I am travelling to Chennai, can some gentle soul please share indie contact or contact of SP who can provide a good looking girl?

I will reciprocate with Pune Indie contacts if needed. Even if you do not need, please help your brother from Pune.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

Venky199
01-25-19, 15:44
Yes I tried the Russian. She did a excellent service.
She will be only till January end in Chennai.Thanks Black cheetah for sharing your experience really appreciate your response.

Did you contact SP through LOC, what's the damage, how was the attitude of Russian girl is she open for anal, is she blonde girl.

The SP from LOC I chatted in WA his name starts with H and last two digits are 46.

Sagarr
01-25-19, 16:38
Hi fellow mongers,

Thanks in advance.30 k for Russian is too much.

Ignored.

One can take a to and fro tickets to Thailand or Delhi to have session with, lesser cost.

Kgkk2018
01-25-19, 17:57
Tried the Chai Ngr Spa.

Great advantage is you will get both good massage and after massage extras, most places you will get only extras but massage will be name sake..Good to know, is this professional spa where in extras available? Could you help to decode the spa name.

Cheers,

Kgkk.

On The Wings
01-25-19, 19:41
Met a sweet MILF at evening time well suited to her name. She is middle aged and little new to this. Much different than the regular you see in this. Good photo chromatic face. Jovial and friendly. Willing to please attitude and enjoys the deed.
It was a superb GFE experience. After some time I felt like we were friends for a long time. Such is her sweet nature. Highly satisfied with the deed.
Kudos to the seniors who found her!You always pull in some kind of magic.

Well. Worth a try. Let me know. Take care. Bye.

KoolStar
01-25-19, 20:13
In Chennai for a few days. Can you please help me with the details? PM active. Your inbox seems full.

Tried the Chai Ngr Spa.

Great advantage is you will get both good massage and after massage extras, most places you will get only extras but massage will be name sake.

HR for the amount paid in reception you can enjoy good massage, and can negotiate for extras with therapist..

Yonim
01-25-19, 20:27
Hello bros,

I am travelling to Chennai next week, will be staying close to Anna Salai, Would be great if you share any indies or SP digits.

Looking to try some Tamil girls under 30, I have a chance to try NI or NE in Bangalore itself just trying to get a different experience in Chennai. I can help you with contacts in Bangalore if you need.

Thanks in advance.

WhiteSwan
01-26-19, 05:36

Kudos to the seniors who found her!Hi Ji,

Great to you see after long time. Glad that you had nice encounter.

Cheers.

VkVive
01-26-19, 08:41
Hi all,

Happy Republic day.

I'm writing a review after a long time as I settled with this SPA and you can get extras as you please.

VaExplorer
01-26-19, 10:51
30 k for Russian is too much.

Ignored.

One can take a to and fro tickets to Thailand or Delhi to have session with, lesser cost.So true! 30 k is too much.

Sara1215
01-26-19, 13:29
I have seen many amazing FR in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai for contacts & photos and they are posting the photos in the forum casually. And the SP providing many new birds and food.

So I'm looking for a good contact of Indie MILF and girl in our forum in exchange.

Please inbox me. Will be waiting to connect.

ArideeKrish
01-26-19, 18:57

Kudos to the seniors who found her!Good to see you back again in action. I am sure there's going to be a lot more from you in the days to come.

Cheers,

Krish.

GeniusNaruto
01-26-19, 20:06
Goes without saying, thanks to Cumload for sharing the contact. I owe you big time!

Tried Be early this week at Mrs P's house. Nothing specific about the encounter other than what has already been mentioned. Except that, she isn't completely shaven down there but clean. Also, try to schedule your session in the morning as she has to pick up her kids in the afternoon at 4. I had to pay 2 k (1.5 k per shot + 500 to P for room charges -wasn't budging for anything less).

I think I'll repeat her again.

Cheers,

GN.

Kgkk2018
01-26-19, 21:12
Hi,

Through loc got contact of MP in the out skirts of city where 3 letter college is located. After calling up the number I have been asked to come to the bus stop. From there a guy guided to the place which is around 2 to 3 KMs far. They had 3 birds. Did not like 2 of them and another was OK. Big let down was the place, it was just a vacant house. Never seen a plain place like this in any MP. Seems lot of MPs operating more or less in same condition. Got irritated and walked away.

Cheers,

KGKK.

Fredick100
01-26-19, 21:38
No, this depends on the therapist.Clear your Inbox.

With Regards.

FD.

Fredick100
01-26-19, 22:06
Started to take massages regularly past few months.

Find the rates have been increased, now everyone are asking 1 K for HJ and TL and other services varies from 2 k to 4 k.

Guys what I would like to say please do not increase the rates its way expensive, In Delhi and overseas we get at very cheaper rates. Its our hard earned money.

I would recommend HJ. Rs 500 , TL + HJ. Rs 1000 , TL + BJ. Rs 2 k. , Rs 3. 5 k and above for full services.

Don't increase the prices how much ever attractive they look, as some of our people increase the prices and they stick on to it and the demand the same.

It really not worth it for paying them for 10 - 15 minutes extras.

Guys please follow the markets rates and plan accordingly.

With regards.

FD.

CoolSp
01-27-19, 04:35
I have seen many amazing FR in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai for contacts & photos and they are posting the photos in the forum casually. And the SP providing many new birds and food.

So I'm looking for a good contact of Indie MILF and girl in our forum in exchange.

Please inbox me. Will be waiting to connect.Delhi and Mumbai are more cosmopolitan than chennai. I don't think girls in chennai would like to have their pics freely circulated.

To get contacts there are posts from seniors on how juniors can start and build rapport with seniors. Please search posts in forum and gain credibility with senior members.

CoolSp
01-27-19, 04:36
Good to see you back again in action. I am sure there's going to be a lot more from you in the days to come.

Cheers,

Krish.Thanks Krish. Wish you also spend more time in chennai and unearth more gems!

CoolSp
01-27-19, 04:37
You always pull in some kind of magic.

Well. Worth a try. Let me know. Take care. Bye.Nice to hear from you sir. You were one of the seniors who mentored me when I started.

CoolSp
01-27-19, 04:39
Hi all,

I am newbie here and looking for help from senior members in this forum for good contacts.

Cheers,

Regards,

Venky.Become a paid memeber. Only then you can communicate with others.

OldBOi
01-27-19, 05:26
Any place that does full body waxing including pubes, with extras?

Fruit 167
01-27-19, 06:34
Due to hectic work schedule, could not venture into exploration. Last week gave my try at an MP in K-Lights area. It is located near Children's Hospital of a famous Hospital (recently trolled for Idly). Its name has some correlation with Chlorophyll. In their listings in various sites, they had many cues of offering sensual massage. They listed out-call visits too.

When I visited, they offered good deals. 75 Minutes of massage for 2 K with 2 Therapists (not together). They have NEs in service. But from the moment I entered in till I leave, they have been saying again and again, "We are professionals. We do not offer extras". First NE who provided Thai Massage (Dry), after completion, asked me to come again. Said, will come again only if extras are available next time. She said, no extras will be available ever.

This MP has positioned themselves as offering sensual massage, only to lure male customers and not offering any extras. But, I should say massage is above average, So, folks who look for extras can avoid this MP. I will continue my exploration and share my FRs on other MPs. I'm sharing unsuccessful visits too, to help fellow mongers save their time.

Happy mongering.

Fruit.

Mathanakumar
01-27-19, 07:30
Wow, I didn't know there were posts that detailed how a junior can start. How do I find them. I searched "juniors", "senior", "get started" etc and couldn't find any relevant posts. Could you give more clues on what to search?

I just started following this forum and I would like to gain some credibility.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance.

To get contacts there are posts from seniors on how juniors can start and build rapport with seniors. Please search posts in forum and gain credibility with senior members.

Member #4638
01-27-19, 07:55
Went to OMR MP which I used to go regularly, recently it was closed due to LE activity. Seems its been reopened. Went in 3 milfs we're there. 2 in saree Mrs S, Mrs are and 1 in Jean Miss and. Paid 2 K at counter. Picked blacky Mrs are, went in kissed her removed her saree. I like milfs while they are in their jacket.

Dint remove it completely. Made Jonny to take a holy dip in side her well. It was cute her reactions.

Enjoyed her boobs. Gave full access on request. Gave a good massage. Asked her for BBBJ. Gave a good one.

Mrs N is a wildyyyy. I wanted blacky so don't pick her.

And is a master in BBBJ.

Looks: 7.

Boobs: 7.

DFK: 5.

BBBJ: 7.

Tip: 800.

Total damage 2. 8.

They have stopped locanto adds, only regulars are visiting it seems. PM me for leadss happy to help.

Venky199
01-27-19, 10:01
Become a paid memeber. Only then you can communicate with others.Thank you cool SP for commenting.

Will subscribe as soon as possible.

Sadhu03
01-27-19, 13:06
Hi all,

I have been a silent reader of this forum for last few months. I have been thinking of buying subscription for a long time, finally bought it today.

Requesting for the help and support of senior members to help through this initial phase.

Thank you in advance.

Sadhu03.

JosephDaniel
01-27-19, 14:36
I would like to get the seniors perception on the following issue. I have been mongering here in Chennai for the past couple of years. I never had a good experience with good looking girls. Most of the good looking girls whom I had were like dead fish in bed, no DFK, CBJ for name sake. It's like spread my legs finish and go type. I used to spend 10-15 K for 1 shot with those beautiful girls. Usually after the deed, I used to regret on spending huge amount for the worthless experience. On the other hand, I had a good rapport with the girls whose looks are average to below average. They usually charge between 2-4 k for a deed, not so good looking but still offer nice DFK, BBBJ and even CIM. Best examples for the average girls are Ammu, Meena, Ambattur priya. Most of the average looking girls whom I had were VFM and worth repeating. Nowadays, if I get pics of beautiful looking girls from SP, I'm scared to fix the deed. It is like cat and the hot milk story. How do you choose a girl, based on looks or service?

Regards,

JD.

HarishD
01-27-19, 14:44
Was at adayar this morning on personal work which got delayed. Since was already there, started walking into MPs and enquiring about service. Some of them I went to were well kept and looked fully functional, a sign to me that extras were not on the cards. Kept looking till I came to kanavu spa near mobile shop. Went in and saw a North Indian plump lady inquiring as to what type of massage I was looking for. She gave a rate card and when on to say that I can choose amongst all the girls available. Fortunately I kept getting calls and had to go out to take a couple of calls. After the second call, she said extras can be discussed with the therapist. Decided on the lowest package and looked around to find a dusky south Indian with a calm demeanor. Choose here and went to the room. The room was about 10 feet in length and 3 ft wide. The table was well maintained though. Have this habit of not undressing until the therapist is in the room and the doors were locked. Unfortunately had a very bad experience when in the middle of a massage in another parlor, the lady got a call and she walked out leaving the door open. Was a wtf moment, but looking back, it still brings a smile to my face. So she gets in and asks me if she has to wait onsite for me to undress. I joked staying just didn't want her to run away seeing me nude. Both had a nice laugh and then the massage started. 5 minutes in, asked her if she would offer extras for which she obliged. Said 1. 5 k for full access to her body and 500 for HJ. Agreed and she got nude. From then on for the next 30 minutes she kept me aroused with her words and hands. She even encouraged me to discover every part of her body. She made me feel wanted. She had the right sized boobs, not too big and not too small and they were firm. Sucking on them was a different experience. She even guided on how to suck for pleasure to both parties. Saying it would be helpful at home she also encouraged fingerling her though she did not allow DATY or BJ. She finished me off with a HJ and we spent about 10 minutes talking.

+ve. Good conversationalist, firm boobs and firm ass.

-ve. Rooms were small and no attacked bathrooms. No BJ, not even kiss was allowed.

Bunny158
01-27-19, 17:59
During the weekend, visited two spas. About the first one:

Republic day being holiday, time was available to visit a spa. Travelled to Medavakkam. It is not very difficult to locate the spa as it is bang in the marketplace.

The receptionist was not ready to accept cash or coupon, so I had to create a coupon code on the spot.

There was a senior NE, and I was allotted one from her crew.

She exerted a good amount of pressure during the massage, and I had to ask her to slow down a bit.

We had some small talk, it came out that she was from Mizoram. No suggestion of extras was coming.

Hence I also decided to enjoy the professional massage and call it a day.

She brought some oil for head massage that made my head feel like it had eaten peppermint.

Spent plenty of time in the bath washing it all away. Came out when she started knocking the door.

Ambience: 6/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Erdheena
01-27-19, 19:27
Sir,

I have been three times visited the spa. All the time NE birds only available.

Including 2 hands massage comes with NE birds only.

Hi all,

Happy Republic day.

I'm writing a review after a long time as I settled with this SPA and you can get extras as you please..

VelvetHard
01-27-19, 19:44
Looks like the same old pseudo SP's acting as helpful longer are back in action plaguing the Chennai forum. You can now forward to some "dream profile" FR's from them, which are basically trash WG's peddled at least exorbitant prices to hopeless pricks! Newbies, be careful. Cheers.

WhiteSwan
01-27-19, 20:46
Visited the spa in arcot road near famous TV show room. Amount paid at the counter and was guided to the room. One Tamil girl with apron cover came in. Straight away asked about the extras. She told she will finish the massage after that other therapist will come for the rituals.

I told her I didn't want massage and send the specialist.

After few moments of hesitation she left. Few moments later one chubby girl came. We started to have chit chat. She is from Kerala. Fluent in Tamil. She was smiling for the entire session. Nice top assets. She provided TL and HJ. It was a nice GFE. Damage 2.5 k + 1 k tips.

AvikForU
01-28-19, 04:10
Received Tanyas New Zealand number from a senior member. In WhatsApp last seen in that number is showing as Dec 8. Looks like she is still in India. Will be really helpful if anyone can provide her number. I will revert the favor with some similar non ISG high profile in Kolkata and Mumbai.

Can anyone of you share Miss Ts New Zealand or India number?

RoneyAlan
01-28-19, 05:41
Haven't written FRs these days. This experience deserves a post.

This gal has been on the cards for a real loooong time. Didn't meet her because she doesn't do 2 sessions (or her damages were too high for 2 sessions). All of a sudden our friend in forum sent her pic and enquired whether I would like to meet her soon. Yes, its for 2 pops & she quoted a reasonable damage (even though its high for Chennai standards). Got her number and started WA chat, we had an instant connect as I had some knowledge about healing, energy etc on which she is IN to fully. I never felt like chatting with an celebrity, she was very cordial, humble, funny and down to earth. Fixed an evening after back and forth date changes. Picked her at her home, had to drive a long distance to reach the place. It was worth it as we got more closer during the conversation. She wanted Wine and I had a scotch. Talked about the healing stuff, she was happy that someone understands and appreciates those stuff. Coming to the deed, she is a wonderful kisser, does deep BJ, huge racks and has an amazing body. Was surprised to see someone without a padded bra. Her racks are huge and still firm. Rare sight. She liked to see her getting sucked and kissed in a mirror. Moans and giggles during the deed. Had 2 memorable sessions. Very relaxed, slow and sensual, she never rushes. She was OK to spend time talking after the deed, it was me who packed up. Thanks bro for the contact and setting up the place at the last minute.

Alan.

CoolBilly09
01-28-19, 07:02
Visited the colour day spa based on reports here. Service starts from 1500 for 45 minutes. Took 90 minutes at 2600 with diff gals. Rooms are unclean and dingy. Hardly any light probably to cover up the dirt all around. Saw only one room with a bath and it was smelly. The linen was in tatters! They gave me a used towel that was wet and I threw it back. Most unhygienic. First gal came in and after doing a soft touch popped the question. 1000 for HJ no access. Took it. Pathetic. Then came the second gal, better massage with cream. Cream was of such poor quality I could not even wash it off easily. Trashy place.

Deceptive
01-28-19, 07:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kgkk2018
01-28-19, 09:52
Visited the spa in arcot road near famous TV show room. Amount paid at the counter and was guided to the room. One Tamil girl with apron cover came in. Straight away asked about the extras. She told she will finish the massage after that other therapist will come for the rituals.

I told her I didn't want massage and send the specialist.

After few moments of hesitation she left. Few moments later one chubby girl came. We started to have chit chat. She is from Kerala. Fluent in Tamil. She was smiling for the entire session. Nice top assets. She provided TL and HJ. It was a nice GFE. Damage 2.5 k + 1 k tips.Hi,

Is this a professional spa where in extras available or under cover spa from loc? Could please give clue to reach the same.

Cheers,

KGKK.

Nanbenda
01-28-19, 11:41
Looks like the same old pseudo SP's acting as helpful longer are back in action plaguing the Chennai forum. You can now forward to some "dream profile" FR's from them, which are basically trash WG's peddled at least exorbitant prices to hopeless pricks! Newbies, be careful. Cheers.New on e please do not fall into trap. Don't judge anyone from post. Sometimes they post fake FRS like real. And they increase the price. This place is meant for sharing and reducing cost as possible. So everyone can try Indies. But fee people here are not like. They support Indy's more by sending high price client. New ones post some good FRS by itself from LC, you need to take some chances.

I was asking few seniors here for contact. It's been more than 6 months. They never help not reply back. If they give. It will be too high price.

Krish how are you bro. How is Rajoodude bro. Enjoy.

Member #4638
01-28-19, 12:08
Bro, your inbox is full I believe unable to respond to you.

LukeSkyWanker
01-28-19, 17:40
Hi Guys, My first time anywhere in India and visiting Chennai. I like a good clean massage parlour nice rub and tug or a nice meet with a lady. I will be staying in a good hotel but as it is my first time I am not sure if they are girl friendly in Chennai or not. Any tips or help would be appreciated I have what's app and Wechat to help make contact with a lady.

May the force be with you.

BahuBali007
01-28-19, 17:41
Was bored of A2 B SPA, so wanted to venture into a new one, got this from locanto. Asked to come near infoview thuraipakkam.

From there guided to a individual house, this was earlier housing, white flower spa, now they are running it in a new name, with some ayurvedic board.

3 SI's were there, all of them average, since I went from a long distance, don't want to return empty handed, so took one.

Massage was for name sake, she immediately told about extras and rates. Just took HJ + TL for 1 K.

Not worth, incase if you are looking for a quick release, you can try it. You will be asked to come near infoview thuraipakkam, if yes then this is the one.

Damages: 1.5 K + 1 K tips.

Kgkk2018
01-28-19, 18:39
Hi,

Felt aroused wanted to try some fun, browsed through loc and got this contact. The guy at the other end asked me to check WhatsApp and the available birds were in the DP. Have chosen one, post which was directed to a different place which is some 1.5 KMs away into the streets, densely populated residential area. It was a saloon cum spa setup. Fixed the deal and entered the room. The room was very small just had a massage table and a wash area which was make shift bathroom. No light also. The girl was avg. Asked her to get nude and had some sensual massage followed by BJ + HJ.

If the place is improved definitely worth another try provided they change the bird regularly as it's cheap.

Damage 2 k + 0.5 K tip.

Boobs 6/10.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Cheers,

KGKK.

CumLoad
01-28-19, 18:47
I would like to get the seniors perception on the following issue. I have been mongering here in Chennai for the past couple of years. I never had a good experience with good looking girls. Most of the good looking girls whom I had were like dead fish in bed, no DFK, CBJ for name sake. It's like spread my legs finish and go type. I used to spend 10-15 K for 1 shot with those beautiful girls. Usually after the deed, I used to regret on spending huge amount for the worthless experience. On the other hand, I had a good rapport with the girls whose looks are average to below average. They usually charge between 2-4 k for a deed, not so good looking but still offer nice DFK, BBBJ and even CIM. Best examples for the average girls are Ammu, Meena, Ambattur priya. Most of the average looking girls whom I had were VFM and worth repeating. Nowadays, if I get pics of beautiful looking girls from SP, I'm scared to fix the deed. It is like cat and the hot milk story. How do you choose a girl, based on looks or service?

Regards,

JD.Hello,

You are not alone bro. Even I have experienced this. I mostly attend budget value for money indies and rarely hifi indies. I got the best service, co-operation & attitude from these budget ones like Sex with DFK, BBBJ, CIM, rim-job, anal fingering, vaginal fingering, DATY, balls sucking etc. And other plethora of sex positions with budget indies only. On the other hand, I went to handful of Hifi ones & all I got was closed-mouth kissing, namesake condom-blowjob (CBJ is actually plain stupid, no real sensation and woman just do this because they don't want to say no to blowjob even though they don't like it). For this I used to spend a bomb just for her facial looks and class which I am going to experience for a few hours only. Why spend 6 k per shot with a hifi indie when we can spend the same amount for a full night with a budget indie and actually get better service. I'm not against Hifi contacts, it's just my observation and own experience. It's okay to spend that much money for class but we also need to be aware to check the value for money for these contacts.

In short, I learnt that only difference between budget indies & hifi indies is the looks, mostly facial looks. The service is the same and we pay 2-4 k higher per shot for those good looks only, not for better service.

Bunny158
01-28-19, 18:53
After the dry spell at Spa No. 1 , on Sunday made another attempt.

The address of the spa as given in the site was incorrect, hence had a tough time locating it at Wandalur.

The appointment was for 4 pm, I could make it only by 6 pm.

However, there was no rush I think, they fitted me in the 6 pm slot.

The massage room was a 'twin room' in the sense there were two massage beds separated by curtains.

Luckily for me, there was no one else taking the service to disturb us.

For the first time in my life, I was being massaged by a Nepali therapist.

She had a different style altogether, she was using her feet also to massage me.

Towards the end, I hinted at what I wanted. She was not consenting at first; said 'that is not allowd'.

However, she was not ready to let me go to the bath. After lingering a.

Bit and few gratis massages later, she said I was to tell no one and will give me a happy ending for 1 k.

We negotiated to half k and the handjob under the sheet started.

I found her a bit raw, but enjoyed it anyway.

Ambience: 7/10.

Therapist: 7/10.

Damages: 1. 4 k.

WIR? Probably.

During the weekend, visited two spas. About the first one:

Republic day being holiday, time was available to visit a spa. Travelled to Medavakkam. It is not very difficult to locate the spa as it is bang in the marketplace.

The receptionist was not ready to accept cash or coupon, so I had to create a coupon code on the spot.

There was a senior NE, and I was allotted one from her crew.

She exerted a good amount of pressure during the massage, and I had to ask her to slow down a bit.

We had some small talk, it came out that she was from Mizoram. No suggestion of extras was coming.

Hence I also decided to enjoy the professional massage and call it a day.

She brought some oil for head massage that made my head feel like it had eaten peppermint.

Spent plenty of time in the bath washing it all away. Came out when she started knocking the door.

Ambience: 6/10.

Fredick100
01-28-19, 20:05
Tried the RA Spa.

Went to my usual place and meet the reception guy and got my number and verified I am usual guy and fixed an appointment.

We can have a choice but all are SI and few are average and found 2 girls above average.

Took the above average girl and went inside the room, she started talking and talking and massage continued, she was not an expert but massage was somewat ok.

She was greeting with smile and was co operative, she asked whether she can remove my panty, I said off-course what else required.

She avoided oil massage as it might spoil her dress so went with cream and I got good full nude massage.

Good thing is that she was not a time watcher and was concern about her service and was asking how was the massage couple of times.

Full massage continued and she rubbed my full BUM and balls and etc nicely, time to finish.

She asked me as what extra service required apart from HJ, I asked what is available told everything but need to repeat her many times to get the maximum out of her.

So I opted for TL + HJ, she did not quote any money strait away removed her top and was semi nude and was seducing biting my chest and ears OMG! , I have never seen in any MP without a girl fixing the rate but starting her services.

So far all girls will ask the money before starting the service as they fear that once service is done guys will not pay the requested amount, but she neither fixed her charges nor demanded but started the service I liked he attitude very much.

She rubbed her boobs over my body and allowed to suck it nicely enjoyed nearly for 15 minutes, it was soft, and I asked her can I proceed with DFK she said light is fine, and slight DFK was allowed.

Final HJ was done and completed.

Positives.

A) Nude Massage right from start.

B) Topless with full boobs sucking and she in turn squeezed my chest biting my ears and etc, without demanding any money (she told give what ever you wish seeing my service).

C) Slight DFK (MP girls generally don't allow).

D) Good attitude always with smile and no demand for money and no time watcher.

I wished to pay her more for the service rendered, but I don't want myself to be a start for increase in price so gave her minimum.

Damages. Massage plus extra service. Rs 3000.

Surely will repeat with another SI girl who was above average.

With regards.

FD.

WhiteSwan
01-28-19, 20:28
Hi,

Is this a professional spa where in extras available or under cover spa from loc? Could please give clue to reach the same.

Cheers,

KGKK.Hi,

It is opposite to King TVs show room. I am unable to PM you.

Thanks.

Vikky007
01-28-19, 20:56
Wow. G8 experience. Can you share that MP no. PM me. Thanks.

Tried the RA Spa.

Went to my usual place and meet the reception guy and got my number and verified I am usual guy and fixed an appointment.

We can have a choice but all are SI and few are average and found 2 girls above average.

Took the above average girl and went inside the room, she started talking and talking and massage continued, she was not an expert but massage was somewat ok.

Vikky007
01-28-19, 22:06
Really interested on the message you sent, bro could you please share the number like to try it.Can you please tell me about couple friendly oyo.

VFM16
01-29-19, 01:26
Bro.

Please clean up your msgs. Can't PM you.

Tried the RA Spa.

She was greeting with smile and was co operative, she asked whether she can remove my panty, I said off-course what else required..

CoolSp
01-29-19, 04:41
Hello,

You are not alone bro. Even I have experienced this. I mostly attend budget value for money indies and rarely hifi indies. I got the best service, co-operation & attitude from these budget ones like Sex with DFK, BBBJ, CIM, rim-job, anal fingering, vaginal fingering, DATY, balls sucking etc. And other plethora of sex positions with budget indies only. On the other hand, I went to handful of Hifi ones & all I got was closed-mouth kissing, namesake condom-blowjob (CBJ is actually plain stupid, no real sensation and woman just do this because they don't want to say no to blowjob even though they don't like it). For this I used to spend a bomb just for her facial looks and class which I am going to experience for a few hours only. Why spend 6 k per shot with a hifi indie when we can spend the same amount for a full night with a budget indie and actually get better service. I'm not against Hifi contacts, it's just my observation and own experience. It's okay to spend that much money for class but we also need to be aware to check the value for money for these contacts.

In short, I learnt that only difference between budget indies & hifi indies is the looks, mostly facial looks. The service is the same and we pay 2-4 k higher per shot for those good looks only, not for better service.The price we pay is also for place, cleanliness of place etc. I have been to lower cost ones. But I have experieced that place is very unclean, risky place, too much disturbance. Very likely to get STD from such place. In most cases higher ones are clean and place matters. Also DFK, BBJ and others are not at all totally safe. Better to get this from known person (GF, wife etc) than a WG. The risk of STD rises as we want more BBJ, DFK, Anal etc.

AnilTheHunter
01-29-19, 07:23
Brothers in Chennai.

I am just back in country and not yet opened the shop.

Have a visit to Chennai. Can anyone reccoment an indi who is passable in a 4 star?

Open with budget but hopefully less tantrums one. If anyone has anything in mind please PM. Ans I will sure return the ball.

Cheers.

ATH.

Zingza
01-29-19, 07:28
Need more clues. RA?

Tried the RA Spa.

FD.

Deceptive
01-29-19, 09:45
I think I have guessed it.

Need more clues. RA?

TruthTeller
01-29-19, 11:56
Haven't written FRs these days. This experience deserves a post.

This gal has been on the cards for a real loooong time. Didn't meet her because she doesn't do 2 sessions (or her damages were too high for 2 sessions). All of a sudden our friend in forum sent her pic and enquired whether I would like to meet her soon. Yes, its for 2 pops & she quoted a reasonable damage (even though its high for Chennai standards). Got her number and started WA chat, we had an instant connect as I had some knowledge about healing, energy etc on which she is IN to fully. I never felt like chatting with an celebrity, she was very cordial, humble, funny and down to earth. Fixed an evening after back and forth date changes. Picked her at her home, had to drive a long distance to reach the place. It was worth it as we got more closer during the conversation. She wanted Wine and I had a scotch. Talked about the healing stuff, she was happy that someone understands and appreciates those stuff. Coming to the deed, she is a wonderful kisser, does deep BJ, huge racks and has an amazing body. Was surprised to see someone without a padded bra. Her racks are huge and still firm. Rare sight. She liked to see her getting sucked and kissed in a mirror. Moans and giggles during the deed. Had 2 memorable sessions. Very relaxed, slow and sensual, she never rushes. She was OK to spend time talking after the deed, it was me who packed up. Thanks bro for the contact and setting up the place at the last minute.

Alan.I like your full report.

Can you PM me name pf actress and how much you got damage.

Thanks in advance.

VkVive
01-29-19, 13:37
Any suggestions or feedback?

Cialis (tadalafil) and Viagra (sildenafil) are phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitors used for treating impotence (erectile dysfunction, or ED). Cialis provides penile hardness (the ability to obtain an erection) over a longer period than Viagra because it lasts up to 18 hours, while Viagra only lasts for about 4 to 6.

https://www.medicinenet.com/cialis_vs_viagra/article.htm

Fredick100
01-29-19, 14:57
Bro.

Please clean up your msgs. Can't PM you.Hi guys just now cleared.

With Regards.

FD.

Lalu111
01-29-19, 16:04
Can you please tell me about couple friendly oyo.Do not fall in the trap of such new members with just 5 posts and acting innocent as if they do not know any thing. May be some LE acting clever to know things and also put you too into trouble in future. Just do not entertain such suspicious newcomers in future.

ItsMeglYou
01-29-19, 16:37
The price we pay is also for place, cleanliness of place etc. I have been to lower cost ones. But I have experieced that place is very unclean, risky place, too much disturbance. Very likely to get STD from such place. In most cases higher ones are clean and place matters. Also DFK, BBJ and others are not at all totally safe. Better to get this from known person (GF, wife etc) than a WG. The risk of STD rises as we want more BBJ, DFK, Anal etc.Setting the expectations before we begin is much more important, that doesn't mean we should make out with cheap filthy sluts as they do what we like, certainly that will lead to disease. Ensure to probe well, then dig well. Mostly mama's are working as a full time employee in this forum to sell cheap pieces to freshers in the name of helping hands. Don't know when things will change!

SmoothGoin
01-29-19, 16:39
Hi all,

I am new on this forum but have been mongering for a while now. This is my first post. Feedback from BAT Spa MRC.

I have been going there since the last 1 year. I have found out all the staff give extras. You just need to be a regular. Don't expect much on your first visit, but things start looking up from your next visit.

This is my feedback for the staff there.

Miss A (sounds very close to a heavenly being)- she is a resident of Burma. Great stretching. Good pressure. Massage OK. She gives the best Bum massage there and plays with your jewels like there is no tomorrow.

Miss M (opp. Of you x 2)- quiet girl. Great massage. Best handjob in the spa. Try it to believe it. She knows the art of it. Will also do B2B. Gets very turned on and wet easily.

Miss S (an Indian cartoon porn character)- good pressure. Good massage technique. Only does handjob. Nothing great.

Miss S (surname of ex finance minister)- good massage. Great B2B. Best blowjob among the lot. She is very selective and does not do it for everyone. Handjob very ordinary. Best ass among the lot. She also wears the best lingerie.

Miss G (means song In Sanskrit) great massage. Great pressure. Great bum massage. But no extras at all.

These are the regular staff. Rest keep changing. The Thai and Bali staff also keep coming and going.

Great place. Very comfortable. Wash room cleanliness can improve but it's not very bad.

That's all for now. Will post a few details on SPs who I have been using regularly next.

Cheers.

WhiteSwan
01-29-19, 19:48

Cialis (tadalafil) and Viagra (sildenafil) are phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitors used for treating impotence (erectile dysfunction, or ED). Cialis provides penile hardness (the ability to obtain an erection) over a longer period than Viagra because it lasts up to 18 hours, while Viagra only lasts for about 4 to 6.

https://www.medicinenet.com/cialis_vs_viagra/article.htmHi bro,

I am not a doctor and also not interfering in your freedom but my advice is try not to use these types of tablets since they have dangerous side effects. There are many natural ways to increase sexual performance.

Cheers.

HarishD
01-30-19, 05:36
Hi bro,

I am not a doctor and also not interfering in your freedom but my advice is try not to use these types of tablets since they have dangerous side effects. There are many natural ways to increase sexual performance.

Cheers.What is the alternative? Google doesn't provide an alternative that works short term.

Karlmarx90
01-30-19, 07:21
Been trying a mix of psu and Pvt banks for subscription, later found at that most cards work only on sites providing 2 fa, unfortunately it doesn't here, any help from Veterans is appreciated.

Kgkk2018
01-30-19, 09:53
Hi all,

I am new on this forum but have been mongering for a while now. This is my first post. Feedback from BAT Spa MRC.

I have been going there since the last 1 year. I have found out all the staff give extras. You just need to be a regular. Don't expect much on your first visit, but things start looking up from your next visit.

Miss A (sounds very close to a heavenly being)- she is a resident of Burma. Great stretching. Good pressure. Massage OK. She gives the best Bum massage there and plays with your jewels like there is no tomorrow.

Miss M (opp. Of you x 2)- quiet girl. Great massage. Best handjob in the spa. Try it to believe it. She knows the art of it. Will also do B2B. Gets very turned on and wet easily.

Miss S (an Indian cartoon porn character)- good pressure. Good massage technique. Only does handjob. Nothing great..Super FR bro, thanks for the detailed one. I have visited them 4-5 times, though your post tempting me to have a visit sooner than later.

Cheers,

KGKK.

JayCool
01-30-19, 13:12
Hey dude,

Excellent write up. Such a thorough and in depth write up and description. Really appreciate the efforts and the analysis. Thanks a lot mate. Cheers.

Hi all,

Miss A (sounds very close to a heavenly being)- she is a resident of Burma. Great stretching. Good pressure. Massage OK. She gives the best Bum massage there and plays with your jewels like there is no tomorrow..

SmoothGoin
01-30-19, 13:25
Hi all,

I saw an earlier post asking if the above mentioned SP is reliable. Let me tell you that I have been using him regularly and he does get new profiles weekly.

I have tried both foreign and Indian profiles, however I must say the foreigners are better at this and are more accommodating. The Indians tend to have too many objections. Hi rates are 10 k for an hour and the foreigners are good for it.

There are a few more SPs who are reliable like Mr. R (charmed in Sanskrit) also on LOC. His digits end with 99. His profiles are from 7 k an hour to 15 k an hour. The 7 k are usually north Indian hotties. You get Russians also for 8 k an hour.

Avoid at any cost people advertising as VIP Escorts on LOC especially a guy whose digits end with 01. He will say come to the hotel then suddenly ask you to transfer the money into an account for Maha (great wealth) and then will stop picking your calls. He will quote attractive rates of 4 k, but beware don't fall into that trap.

Happy hunting people.

Zingza
01-30-19, 13:44
Post from another source: beware of such scam.

"Some days ago, I came to know a a girl on the Internet. Beautiful.

After some chat, I felt that we had connected at a deeper level.

Yesterday, she asked me to visit her house and said, "My husband is on a business trip, and I'm alone at home. ".

I was very cautious and asked, "Will your husband suddenly come back?

She said, "No, but just in case he does, you just say that you are from UrbanClap and that your company sent you to clean the house. And then, clean the glass or something. Anyway, the Pongal festival is coming.

My husband won't suspect a thing."

Fast forward, I was at her house. And what a big coincidence. Not even minutes in the house, her husband came back! And I hadn't even touched her hand yet. !

I had to be quiet and pretend to do the cleaning, wiping windows, cleaning the kitchen and the floor. And also tidy the bedrooms and wash the bathrooms. All the while, her husband and her was next to me giving all kinds of ridiculous instructions.

When I had finished and was about to leave, her husband asked, 'How much?

Even before I could utter a word, she said, "I have already paid the company."

On the way home, I kept thinking about the whole saga. The more I thought about it, the more I felt damn cheated."

WhiteSwan
01-30-19, 19:07
What is the alternative? Google doesn't provide an alternative that works short term.Hi,

You can try water melon juice with lemon. Nutmeg and Ashwagandha lehyam from Siddha store is also good.

Cheers.

Bunny158
01-30-19, 19:15
Hi Marx.

You are not alone, many are facing this problem. I would suggest till such issues are settled, and posting articles at an alternate site where PM is free.

You can navigate there by searching for keywords planet and massage. I have occasionally posted articles there. You will find dedicated Chennai threads.

Cheers.

Bunny.

Been trying a mix of psu and Pvt banks for subscription, later found at that most cards work only on sites providing 2 fa, unfortunately it doesn't here, any help from Veterans is appreciated.

Xxxvk
01-30-19, 20:27
Hi all,

My 1st indie exp in Chennai was with the Forum famous Mrs P. Thanks to Pethidine bro for her contact. Met her a couple of days back and it was worth it. I am going through some personal issues so wanted to have a good GFE which she provided. As most of the previous reports, she was ready to try different positions (whatever I wanted to). She didn't allow fingering or Anal (Reasons unknown for fingering. Hope she allows in future). Her BJ was awesome and after trying various positions, I finally came with her giving as awesome CBJ. She is a bit shy and I felt that we had to take the lead which is completely fine. She allowed DFK too after initially resisting to it.

Place is pretty good and very very safe and damage was 4 k as already mentioned in the previous FRs.

I would also like to thank Cumload bro who have shared a few budget indies which I'lll have to plan in the coming few days.

Damages- 4 k.

Looks- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

BJ- 8/10.

DFK- 7/10 (Initial resistance).

Will repeat her for sure but after trying a few of other contacts that I have.

Cheers,

XXXVK.

Rohak
01-30-19, 22:42
Was in Chennai for a day. Some senior members were so kindly tried helping me with a willingness to provide some contacts. However, I failed to benefit from their generosity as I don't use whatsup.

One senior member from Dubai has so generously and proactively PMs a number of an SP. I called the SP and he sent the pictures of a beautiful lady, who seems like a junior TV / Movie artist. But she is priced 20 K, that is a bit over pricing and I'd generally go in for such an expensive mongering.

I dug my database for Chennai contacts. Found a few and luckily one worked that was of a reliable SP. I got pleasantly surprised that, almost 10 years later, his number remains the same.

In the evening, I went to a spa managed by him in A. Pet and enjoyed a good massage followed by average HJ. In the night, he guided me to a flat owned by a middle-aged lady in Vadapalani, where a 22 years, young beautiful Tamil girl was waiting for me. We chatted a bit in a mix of languages, my broken Tamil and her broken English, then began executing the actual mission that made me travel all the way from my Hotel in Royapettai to Vadaalani. My dry exploration of her assets made her horny. She began to move her hands all over my body, unzipped my pant and removed my T-Shirt, hugged me tight and kissed my lips. So far so so good, he DFK Initiative killed all my excitement courtesy, her bad breath! It felt like, a two days old chicken piece is still stuck in her mouth spreading the "fragrances" around. This turns me off not only from that girl and from any other female for the next few days. I immediately withdrew from her lips, turned away, went to the bathroom, washed my mouth and took a deep breath. Ii went back a few minutes later, but my problem is I can't be harsh with her and tell her that your mouth stinks. So she had no idea, I was in disgust, she began the deed again, this time trying to kiss me below the belt! I stopped her politely, then she got up, hugged me again, said something in Tamil. I understood she was asking me about my lost erection! I said, don't worry, I need to go as I remembered something. She pleaded me not to go so soon as the SP will get tough with her. So, I obliged, stayed and let her play with my junior with her hand, while keeping my face away from her lips. She managed to reignite the passion of my junior, covered him with protection and rode me to her heart content, while I caressed her beautiful cups. I left after 45 minutes, after paying 5 K, thought I thought I should be the one who should be paid in this situation. Anyway, I didn't give any feedback to my SP, yet. Will not complain about that poor young girl, but will ask him to find a better quality next time.

CumLoad
01-31-19, 00:36
Hello guys,

Karma is real. I usually help whoever asks for it and never expected anything in return. This actually paid me when a senior recognized me and offered me to connect with a rare gem contact. Let's call that lady Rani as I would call her the queen of co operation. She is a middle aged MILF with medium body. He connected her to me, helped her to reach my place, went into the room. Asked her to wash her vagina & mouth for DFK & DATY. She washed and the moment she came out, locked her eyes to me and then direct DFK for at least 10 minutes. I was stunned to see someone initiate like that. It's not just romantic but it falls more to wild region as she opened her mouth and licked my tongue and began biting my chin in a teasing way. One of the most unique DFK I had till date. During DFK, she hugged me, "Unna santhosama vechakava naan vanthruken. " (I came to make you happy). I smiled, Rani pushed me to the bed and began removing her saree. When she turned back, damn! What an ass! OMG big, nice & round. I couldn't resist touching and caressing it while she was smiling & undressing her saree. Her mesmerizing eyes and homely looks will surely get into the mood. I made her lie down, began our foreplay. Started lip dragging (you just kiss without taking lips away from her skin) and biting as I wanted to experiment something new. Moved to middle part, removed her bra. Boobs were okayish, not busty but had some flesh. Moved my lips in circle and then to one of her nipple. A lit bit of tongue play on her nipple and biting made her horny, causing it to get erected. She began to moan while closing her eyes. Proceeded down to her belly and found visible stretch marks but didn't care because when I usually find a woman enjoying sex, I don't expect for looks. I get turned-on by great service & co operation / attitude, not great looks. Then finally to her sweet vagina, though little bushy, I made some passionate licking to her clitoris. Now, she got really horny grabbing my hard and moaning even loader. After 10 minutes of pure DATY, now its her turn to please me so I lied down in bed and asked her to show her magic. She being very experienced, starting kissing wildly again, began licking my outer ear while biting my earlobe. It was a mix of pain and pleasure. DFK, biting, tongue-play. Whatever you call. This lady is just a master in her craft as she herself told she is sexually active for the past 20 years so knows what all things she could do to please a man. Then came to middle and bit my nipples, started softly and then hard to the point of me shouting mildly. Then went further down, now to the highlight. The BBBJ, this was her signature foreplay. Started licking the tip of my penis, like how we lick our favorite ice cream bar. Slowly licking turned into swallowing deeper and deeper. She just did with varying speeds like slow-medium-fast. I really liked it to the core to the point I said "apadiye sorgathuku poitu vantha madiri iruku. " (I just felt like I went to heaven and came back). The sensation inducing pleasure couldn't be described by just words. Very sensual, seductive and at a point she began deep throat. My penis just completely vanished into her mouth. This was my first deep throat experience ever as I had only BBBJ's before.

After 15 minutes of heavenly blowjob, rolled up condom and started with missionary. Experienced lady supported a pillow under her hips so to get the best penetration angle. Guys, she can teach you sex as she is doing this for a very long time. I inserted, started with teases and then slowly began to increase thrusting speed going harder and harder. Could see her enjoying each and every moment as she gave deep eye contact with smile. Pulled me down, grabbed my head to her boobs and started smothering me while I was fucking her in mish as hard & fast as possible. Then moved, to her highlight position, The doggystyle. The moment she turned and bend down. I confirmed I was for a treat, those big round firm as was a sight to behold. Began rubbing my hands all over ass like a little kid who got his favorite car. I just can't move my eyes away from her ass. Inserted, began doggy. The sound of the thrust with me slapping her ass in a teasing way made it even more immersive. She even held the bed tightly as I ruthlessly fucking her in doggy. Do try doggy with this MILF, you won't regret it. Then started Woman-on-Top, gave her total control and she began to ride me crazy with those eye contacts. Grabbed her ass while helping her to ride me with my hand supporting her hips. Then I took control by moving her hips back and forth for max penetration. Her energy levels were really good for a middle aged woman. I even worried that condom would break as almost all positions we tried were fast and furious. At the end, I asked her to stop and we took some rest. Cuddled together for a while talking about our personal lives and sex tips. She gave some good tips for improving stamina, erection etc. Without any tablets. For nearly one hour, it was a action packed sextravaganza. Asked me whether I enjoyed sex and I said damn yes!. Then we washed ourselves, dressed up and till the last moment she didn't even as for cash, I gave her award. This is the exact attitude and co operation that you want from a woman.

Miss Rani.

Little fair, Middle aged voluptuous MILF with medium body.

* BBBJ - 10/10 (Very good, know all tricks. I would award her phd in BBBJ).

* DFK - 10/10 (Stands by the meaning of DFK, we kissed open mouthed with tongue touching, bit my tongue & lips. Wild one indeed).

* Anal rimming - ?/10 (I didn't ask her as I don't know she does rimming too. Will try next time).

* Boobs - 6/10 (Above average, little saggy and fleshy. Not busty one).

* Ass - 10/10 (Big, Round, curvy and firm. Has all the feature of a perfect ass).

* I think CIM is available too so should ask her next time.

* Damage - 3 k (If it's her place, then it's 3.5 k).

Cons .

* She had visible stretch marks due to her age & delivery so people who expect good looks may not like her.

* Lite saggy boobs so again people who go for looks may be dis appointed.

Who should try this?

People who prioritize good service with great co operation & attitude can try her. She doesn't say no to anything and says yes to almost everything. If you just lower your expectations on looks and attend, then you will have one of the best sexual experiences for the price you pay which will be 200% value for money.

About this contact:

Sadly, the senior who hooked me up with Rani just connected me to her. Told her the direction to my place and we just met in person. The reason being that some stupid guy called her midnight from a different number when she forgot to silent her phone. Then, her hubby picked up and got into a big police problem. Then the guy was arrested for harassment. Because of this she was about to change her number so that is why being a rare contact, the senior was just being extremely safe not to lose contact also at the same time sharing to me. He is such a generous person. I don't want to reveal his name. You would ask me what's the point of posting a FR when you can't share the contact. The answer for this is Chennai is not dry like you think. You just need to explore the vast level of ocean of mongering. This FR is just to show what all possibilities you will get when you come across as a helping genuine person. The only way to get this contact is to help others as much as possible, build your reputation and that senior will surely message you and will connect you to Rani.

Happy mongering.

CL.

SmoothGoin
01-31-19, 06:14
Hi,

Has anyone on this forum ever had a BDSM encounter in Chennai? For the longest time I have had this BDSM itch. It works both ways for me. To be controlled and to be in control.

There are profiles on LOC but most of them don't even know anything about the art of BDSM. The reason I am writing this is to see if any one has ever availed the services of a certain dominatrix whose initials are PM (P. Not yet a queen and M. Spanish version for the girl with little lambs).

I met her by chance on the app with a flame icon. She was cordial and directed me to her website and fb page with her schedule and calendar and images. She stays in Alw and travels for subs too.

If anyone has had sessions with her, kindly share feedback. I wouldn't mind inputs if you have had sessions with any other dominatrix / femdom in Chennai or Bangalore.

Cheers.

HarishD
01-31-19, 12:01
Couldn't help myself but laugh my ass off. Seems ideal to be scripted for the movies.

But honestly, loc has lots of girls basically offering one night stands stating husband not in town.

Being a fantasy I have been pursuing, but this puts the fear of God in me.

Is it possible to identify such scamsters?

After some chat, I felt that we had connected at a deeper level..

WillBlak
01-31-19, 13:37
One fine morning this week, I suddenly made my mind to visit Ms. Be at Ambattur. The visit was specifically for BBJ. The location was quite easy to find, and a residential building facing the main road.

She operates at her friend's place (Ms. P, who might be in her 40's).

Ms. Be is buxom, with everything well pronounced. Tits, ass and belly.

She gets really involved in DFK and do whatever way you want. I felt she enjoys a good DFK if you can let her enjoy the moment.

Her highlight was BBJ, which she does with gusto, right suction and the right speed (a little more now and then in her enthusiasm). I had to warn her twice that I will CIM if she doesn't go slow. After a good 10 min session she came WOT and finished the deed.

2nd round, I initiated with a slower-lazier DFK, accompanied with lot of wet licking on her lips and nips. I was also fingering her in a steady slow rhythm to her g-spot, her moans and closed eyes, and a wet P told me that she was enjoying this. Finally, she left a sigh and said she came, with a smile. And gave me a sudden smooch in shyness. I indicated to her Johnny is up again, and to repeat her BJ skills on me. This time she added a 'pop' to the action, with good suction, she would pull-off her mouth and the sudden change in the pressure would make a pop sound. The sudden difference in the air temperature, does give you gentle shivers. This was a new experience and it felt different and strangely addictive.

Overall spent a little over 1. 5 hrs.

Damage - 3. 5 K + 500 for the room to Ms. P.

Attitude - ready to please, doesn't hurry, very pleasant to talk to.

Verdict - Ms. Be to be tried by purely BBJ DFK lovers (otherwise she would score less on body structure). Check prior to meeting for a better room availability at Ms. P's place.

Ref: CumLoad, thanks bro!

~ WB

Kha Yyam
01-31-19, 16:05
Hello gentlemen,

I have been a silent observer in this forum for quite some time. I am. Sharing some of my experiences that I have had in Chennai so far. Most of venturing has been through LOC and is quite limited to MP scene only.

Spa in Mpakkam.

Well this one is pretty pricey one they quoted 8 k for a B2B. I decided it was expensive and I told them I am not interested right now and walked away. The reception lady promised the experience would be mind blowing. I still persisted saying all is well but 8 k is too high. Managed to bring down to 6 k. Yes it's pricey please don't flame me out here and I learnt my lessons later. So the lady walks in and she was indeed a goddess. Everything perfect in its right place and proportions. Her smile was infectious. She started the massage completely nude and was rubbing all over. The only down side no DFK and no fingerings. That was a turn off. But still the gal was smiling. At the end of the session a decent HJ was done. While taking further came to know She is quite new to this. That was the last of this spa and I have never visited as I thought there isn't VFM except the good looking gal.

Spa 2 in shols.

Called this spa last minute and booked a slot during the closing hours. As always on reaching the place the menu was offered bargained for discount but the guy didn't budge sensing none of spa would be open. Anyhow paid the counter fees and entered the room. So this gal walks in and she was pretty good looking gal. However the massage was name sake, no conversation at all, . Finally popped the question of extras asked for full nude but she said she can't provide as my counter fees was not for this package. This time I was really pissed off and said I don't need any extras and walked out. The reception guy tried to convince me take something. I told him politely thanks I am in not good mood and walked off. Overall a damn place to avoid at least for me.

Spa 3 in A'pakkam.

Again through LOC found this one and visited. The place was extremely poor with no air cons. Wanted to get out but Johnny took over and wanted an action. So continued with standard counter fee of about 1. 8 k, the guy promised discount next time. I didn't pay too much attention to it. So a short but plump gal walks in and gives a decent massage. Once after the massage the menu was given on what's offer asked for BBJ, she declined and said its not allowed there. So what followed was standard TL +HJ for 1 k. I still think its high.

As you see guys my experience so far hasn't been that great and quite on the higher side as well. I have my PM activated and would like to seek help from members of this forum for a good indie contact with great attitude would be nice or a great spa with nice BJ would also be nice. I shall report back to this forum on experience and would reciprocate the help as much as I can.

BR.

Kha yyam.

Vikky007
01-31-19, 18:01
Hi fellow mongers,

I was active monger 7 years before. I was in Dubai in 2011 used to visit lot of south indian dance bars. There got introduced to a gal called Maan see.

She claimed that she worked in a movie (lean guy) as a hero in couple of scenes. I downloaded that movie and watched. Yes she was true.

She gave her Chennai number, when I returned to Chennai called her met her and enjoyed with her of coz fwb. She gave me contacts of 5 to 6 si. E a. Ct. Sses.

Money worth spent. Enjoyed. After that I was out of Chennai and lost all my contacts recently came back to Chennai for good.

Now trying to find her, if any one knows her contact let me know. Or any one good db of ac. Sss. Your welcome.

Now I am exploring some SPs. Will give that contacts if requested.

Cheers.

Vikky007
01-31-19, 18:05
Any financial loss bro? Are you still in touch with her?

Because I faced similar incident.

Yesterday, she asked me to visit her house and said, "My husband is on a business trip, and I'm alone at home. ".

She said, "No, but just in case he does, you just say that you are from UrbanClap and that your company sent you to clean the house. And then, clean the glass or something. Anyway, the Pongal festival is coming.

Vikky007
01-31-19, 18:08
Do not fall in the trap of such new members with just 5 posts and acting innocent as if they do not know any thing. May be some LE acting clever to know things and also put you too into trouble in future. Just do not entertain such suspicious newcomers in future.Ha ha. Don't be too suspicious.

VaExplorer
02-01-19, 02:04
Hi,

Thanks to CumLoad, I met a slim / fair Tamil lady, around 25+. It was postponed for a few days, then met her this week. We met at a safe apartment, she was kind of clean, uses lotions before and after the deed. Had some foreplay then finished in doggy.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10 (Slim, structure, but had marks).

Damage: 3.5 k including room.

CrazyGuyKK
02-01-19, 10:20
Hi buddies,

It's my first report in this forum, I'm basically not from Chennai, but a corner of Tamilnadu. Reading this forum for more than 4 years, but never had the guts to try outs. But with growing up gained some guts and tried & got some experiences. Here by I'm sharing my experiences one by one.

CrazyGuyKK
02-01-19, 10:28
After getting cheated by Locanto twice (paying money upfront) I couldn't cope up with that, I tried locally by chatting with an auto driver near beach station, he brought me to a house and a local area 2 km from station. There one dark young lady was available. Readily found that it's my first experience, she simply denied all access other than down hole.

Just lied down and lifted the saree, tried and some how finish the deed and left in five minutes. My bad luck.

Just missionary position for five minutes. No kiss, no top access.

First experience as a disaster.

Rate card- 1 k +0.2 k to auto driver extra tip.

CrazyGuyKK
02-01-19, 10:41
Six month after the first disastrous experience, some how tired and worked out a Locanto contact, finally came to know he is not a SP, but a middle man. He shared 5 photos in what app, and Told me to reach zoo area, from there another guy brought me to Gu. Cheri, next to the movie theater, there s a residential area, there only these guys operating as safe house.

But only two NI girls are available, all what's app photos are fake, took the NI with minimal make up, (one of my mistake) she demanded tips upfront, payed 500, without foreplay just came to birthday suit, tasted her melons, refused BJ, CBJ, DFK.

Did the job in missionary after playing a little with boobs. Total time 10 minutes.

Pros Good looking,25 yr old, good structure.

Con. No BBJ, CBJ, DFK, no extra position.

Damage: 3 k+500 tip+500 middle guy.

I know this s poor pathetic report with excess expenditure. But I don't such good ways to get better options.

CrazyGuyKK
02-01-19, 11:00
This is days before Diwali, felt much horny, tried Locanto, got another no S. Raj ends with 931, with the previous experiences discussed my concern little more in detail. Shared 3 photos, and promised same profiles or walk back.

Advised me to come near to dominos near OMR toll, from there bright me to a deep residential area nearby. Pakka safe place.

For my good, same profile available, the one I like just winged me, what a co incidence. Took her to the area room. Clean AC room with a wooden COT and bed. She sat with me for five minutes had a little chat, gave her a dairy milk silk (advice from this forum) she just hugged me with that. Then just slowly hugged me, let me undress her, nice soft good shaped boobs. Sucked them to my desire, gave me the best DFK till today at least of 1-2 minutes. Then without asking me she just gave me a awesome BBJ followed by CBJ for 5 minutes.

After that she let me to take her, did the deed in missionary, and tried doggie. She gave me full cooperation with a smile.

Only drawback is got the door knocked while taking her in doggie. With that disturbance erection gone, then she finished with HJ. Tipped her 750, she gave me a peck on cheek, left happily.

Damage: 3 k +750.

Don't abuse me if I payed extra and writing all reports in one day.

Just today thought of writing these reports.

Aswinpal
02-01-19, 14:10
Hey people,

I have been browsing the forums for almost 6 years now and started writing FRs just last month. I used to live in Dubai where I got a lot of lovely African food from Ethiopia, Kenya, and I was missing those soft skinned big ass women. Luckily, found a cont. Through a friend in Chennai near the East Coast for a Kenyan. She sounded very anxious on the phone and gave really bad directions but after 15 minutes of searching, finally made it to her place.

Her place is decent, and she was fit, petite but had that signature thick but soft booty. Started with kissing and basic foreplay, which was good. But she accepted only to CBJ which was fine with me. After 10 minutes of CBJ, had her on missionary first and then took her from behind. Man that glorious thick ass was the best cushion to bury my john. Grabbed her braided hair and pounded her like there is no tomorrow.

As the saying goes, "Once you go black, there is no going back" . Came soon after 10 minutes. Paid the agreed amount and left. She proposed if I wanted a threesome with her friend who was in the kitchen all the while, but didn't take since she was too fat for my liking. Maybe I'll pay her friend to watch me pound her the next time *just a weird kink.

Can exchange contacts for NE or other Afro bird.

Damage: 4 k.

WIR: Maybe if I'm craving some Afro ass.

WhiteSwan
02-01-19, 23:02
CumLoad,

Amazing review. Proves experience matters.

JustLust
02-01-19, 23:58
Miss A from Anna Nagar.

Here is my first FR, sorry about my writing style.

I have been reading this forum for quite a long time, I have visited MP but never into FS. I am not good in communication, hesitant to ask because of shy, fear, guilty, etc. Past few weeks, I was thinking more about trying FS but on dual mind.

I have requested Pethidine and he is very kind as expected and shared his contact, but I didn't call him to ask help (because of hesitance & shy) sorry bro.

3 days back I have contacted CumLoad bro, Felt comfortable with his friendly wordings and he shared a MILF type contact from Anna Nagar knowing I don't have anything to return. A big thanks to you bro. I was told she wasn't regular and doing this for a short time to handle her finance situation. I texted her, she called me and talked like a old friend, since I can't do it mechanically her openness assured me so confirmed the timing.

Travelled 100+ km (from & to) and met her in an apartment which looked very safe. She talked a lot, I wondered how she can talk very freely to a stranger. After close to 30 min, She said lets do the job and removed her chudidar and asked me to undress. Note, she didn't even ask me to hand over the money.

She has a big boobs for her body type which wasn't noticeable with chudidar. Kissed her and played with her boobs for some time, then she started to lick my chest and kissed me. She sat middle of my legs and moved her nails on me and caressed my johny and balls which I felt really good, I have asked her for BJ she started doing it lightly but she have got cough so I don't want her to struggle. Rolled the safety and she asked me to enter from behind but I wanted WOT. On WOT within minutes I felt like I am going to release, which I told her then she stopped moving and pinched on my thighs to change my mind but with few movements I couldn't control and released (It's my bad).

I wanted to ask her for another round so I can enjoy, but I didn't carry enough money so I didn't ask (I think it's a big mistake I made today). What I did may not be worth for the money but She is really worth for the money.

Body: Petite.

Behavior: very friendly.

Boobs: big for her body but little saggy.

Pussy: had enough friction.

WIR: yes for her friendly behavior.

Contact: Contact is not mine, got it from CumLoad bro, not sure about her availability though.

CumLoad
02-02-19, 02:53
After getting cheated by Locanto twice (paying money upfront) I couldn't cope up with that, I tried locally by chatting with an auto driver near beach station, he brought me to a house and a local area 2 km from station. There one dark young lady was available. Readily found that it's my first experience, she simply denied all access other than down hole.

Just lied down and lifted the saree, tried and some how finish the deed and left in five minutes. My bad luck.

Just missionary position for five minutes. No kiss, no top access.

First experience as a disaster.

Rate card- 1 k +0.2 k to auto driver extra tip.Hello,

Coolsp sir is right. People who spend 10 k a shot for indies are not crazy, they invest that money for their health, safe place with sex) . At this cost, you need to prioritize your health as you will be exposing to a lot of STI's (Sexually transmitted infection) because for 1 k every lorry drivers, auto drivers, roadside vendors will be fucking her. I bet she will sleep with more than 15 guys a day so rate of disease transmission is high and you don't want to risk yourself. You will regret later. The place will be dirty too. Better start going for indies as they take only 1 to 2 people per day in safe & clean apartments. SP's birds are also okay even though they too take in 10 clients a day but indies are most satisfactory, safest & most healthy. Try to raise your budget to 2 k for an encounter and you will have an overall better, healthy & memorable experience.

I was that kind of guy during my college years, so horny that I used to try unsafe roadside hookers, transgenders who only cared about looting than giving good company. Now I regret going those. If you want a better start, I can hook you up with budget value for money indies who are sex minded, not money minded, they focus on customer satisfaction. Sex with DFK BBBJ ball sucking and do whatever positions you ask for 2 k a shot. They and their places are safe, clean in family apartments. If you want, buy a subscription & PM me.

Cheers,

CL.

SmoothGoin
02-02-19, 07:50
Hi bro,

Is it possible to post images of the Afro beauty you had? Just to know what we are missing.

Hey people,

Man that glorious thick ass was the best cushion to bury my john. Grabbed her braided hair and pounded her like there is no tomorrow.

As the saying goes, "Once you go black, there is no going back" . Came soon after 10 minutes. Paid the agreed amount and left. She proposed if I wanted a threesome with her friend who was in the kitchen all the while, but didn't take since she was too fat for my liking. Maybe I'll pay her friend to watch me pound her the next time *just a weird kink..

HarishD
02-02-19, 10:36
Pretty much the same, only difference is the location near the kov lamb beach.

Mine did not even allow doggy. Only missionary and nothing else.

I don't quite understand the no doggy concept. If missionary is allowed why not doggy.

In any case, no point in sharing ending digits as definitely not worth it. Damage 3 k.

On a lighter note:

For any dragon ball z fans . In GT there is an episode where the Goku and Pan check into a hotel only to discover everything you touch has a cost. Only paid for entry. This was playing in my mind the whole time.

If you are not aware -- see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rszrtXr1XpA.

Six month after the first disastrous experience, some how tired and worked out a Locanto contact, finally came to know he is not a SP, but a middle man. He shared 5 photos in what app, and Told me to reach zoo area, from there another guy brought me to Gu. Cheri, next to the movie theater, there s a residential area, there only these guys operating as safe house.

But only two NI girls are available, all what's app photos are fake, took the NI with minimal make up, (one of my mistake) she demanded tips upfront, payed 500, without foreplay just came to birthday suit, tasted her melons, refused BJ, CBJ, DFK.

Did the job in missionary after playing a little with boobs. Total time 10 minutes..

CoolSp
02-02-19, 11:02

https://www.medicinenet.com/cialis_vs_viagra/article.htmUnless you are diabetic, porn addicted ED or above 35 male with too much worries in life. You have no need to use viagra.

Some people ejaculate soon to it may be apt to use viagra to prolong ejaculation. Better to meet a sexologist and take advice on whether to take viagra or not. Also some people feel vommitting, stomach upset etc. So use care, caution and professional advice.

VelvetHard
02-02-19, 13:20
If you PM someone for contact details, damage etc about any girl mentioned in a smoking hot FR and the person doesn't give her details but asks you to WhatsApp him or call his phone no. , he is most likely a Mama / SP in disguise or cutting a favour with the girl by providing you to her as a deal. He wants to size you up in WhatsApp / phone chat before deciding how much money he can extract from you for the trash girl! As they say, there is never one cockroach. So there is more than one baiter.

ISG etiquette is to give girls contact and info, directly to a monger, if you want to help him. Over a period of time, such exchanges can turn into friendship and they may exchange their phone nos. , That is different and quite normal.

Don't go by what I say, look at your own experience and take a call. Play safe.

JeganRock1
02-02-19, 13:34
Hello all,

I have been a silent watcher for long time in ISG. After years of mongering around the world, back to Chennai. Thought of sharing my experience in local, also looking for fresh guidance here. I am trying to get a subscription, Nothing works out,. HDFC, DBS, citi. All popups error! A little hand would be appreciated!

CallDriver
02-02-19, 13:40
Locanto is full of couple contact (one on one only) or MILF ads. Reaching out here to fellow bros who have used them and are reliable. Share your experiences. TIA.

ChennaiPaiyan
02-02-19, 16:08
Thanks to CumLoad bro. Was able to meet with Anna Nagar Indie Ms A.

She must be in her late 20's or early 30's, Lean body with soft boobs and nice legs. She has a safe residential apartment in Bro Nagar.

She talks a lot about her life and other random topics. May be to ease our mind and to sound friendly. Some may like it and some may not. I liked it though.

Initially sounded like a girl with attitude and little head weight in the way she acts and speaks. But once inside the room, it was all fine.

Report Card:

Looks: 6/10 (Sexy face but has some pimples on cheeks and forehead).

Colour: Somewhere between Brown and Fair.

Body: 6/10 (Slim, soft boobs, suckable nipples, nice Legs, not a big bum and has some patches).

Attitude: 7/10 (Willing to please).

Co-operation: 6/10 (Co-operates well but some things she does things her way the way she likes).

Place: 7/10 (Safe residential apartment with a separate neat bedroom with privacy for the deed but some family members would be present in other rooms).

Damage: Total 3.5 k.

Overall Rating: 6/10.

WIR: Sure, may be once in a while.

IndianMale83
02-02-19, 18:13
... Anyway, I didn't give any feedback to my SP, yet. Will not complain about that poor young girl, but will ask him to find a better quality next time.Thanks for sharing the FR brother. You are a gentleman. My request is to provide a hint to SP so the girl knows what's the problem. She was genuine with her service and I think we need to help such souls. She'll only lose clients inspire of having the mind to provide a good service.

Member #4691
02-02-19, 18:32
Came to Chennai this weekend planned for four session but unfortunately ended with 2 session.

First session it's expensive and but I felt she is too good to try based on her looks I've decided please note this is purely my decision and am not guiding anyone to try her. She looks little dark in real with comparing pics but structure wise she is awesome.

DFK- 8/10.

BBJ- 8/10.

Tits- 10/10.

GFE-10/101.

Pussy- Clean and tight.

Damage- 12 K Per shot.

Second session before that I've met Cumload good trustable friend of mine and we been travelling on the same road for more than 4 months nice person to talk with and he spend a whole day with me and most of the seniors must tried that MILF but it's not my type. She is great GFE as described by him no nakras at all And she is typically awesome on caring the person. She is recommended one.

Damage- 3.5 k including place.

Chennai trip ended due to sudden change in plans. Thank you.

Jam88
02-02-19, 18:41
Greetings from Bangalore.

Coming to chennai tmrw for a day.

Can anyone help with good spa with extra and NI therapists.

Help will be much appreciated.

Can return favor in Bangalore.

Lustself
02-02-19, 20:19
Dear SmoothGoin,

Thank you for this write up! However I'm new to this forum and have struggle understanding some of the codes of this forum which I'll pick up soon. But in this thread I'm not getting what's BAT Spa MRC. Can you be little more specific. Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

This is my feedback for the staff there..

Arjun99
02-02-19, 21:24
Thank you, pethidine for introducing. Had aTrue krl. Grl experience. Excellent service and made comfortable in all aspect. She is good looking, and had a really good time.

Her attitude is something which is outstanding.

Quality time spent.

Fredick100
02-02-19, 22:55
Soap Spa closed, its branches also closed.

Used to have lots good ones thr, miss all of them, not to forget the receptionist Ms. A good structure.

Had few issues many times with cops and they opened again and again.

Had Few raids!! Guys don't try it, sounds like this time closed forever.

With Regards.

FD.

KoolStar
02-03-19, 05:44
Hello all,

Visiting Chennai for a week. Can some kind soul please help me with some Indies and spas around ECR? Definitely will reciprocate if ever you require in Delhi Kolkata. PM active.

Thanks.

Aswinpal
02-03-19, 05:59
After reading a FR from a member few days ago, I started researching for the BAT spa using the clues in the report and found it pretty quickly. Called and booked an appointment and reached there on time. The receptionist asked me to wait for a few minutes and assigned me to Ms. S (Indian cartoon porn name). In the report by the monger, he mentioned getting extras from her so I went ahead with it. Maybe since I was almost the last customer there for the night, she looked pretty worn out and After few minutes of massage I brought up the topic of extras and she said that She never gives extras and said that I should have taken the other Ms. S.

Disappointed that there were no extras even though the fellow brother had reported so, I went ahead with the massage which was pretty decent, took shower and left the place. Maybe she doesn't do it the first time or maybe my bad luck. But I will definitely be giving the place another try and will post a report here. Cheers.

Damage: 2.5 k counter +0. 2 tips.

Ambience: Good.

Massage: Decent.

No extras given.

Arjun99
02-03-19, 06:06
Greetings from Bangalore.

Coming to chennai tmrw for a day.

Can anyone help with good spa with extra and NI therapists.

Help will be much appreciated.

Can return favor in Bangalore.I tried inbox you. But its not getting delivered.

You supported, same we will do.

Suka1
02-03-19, 09:22
Hello guys,

Karma is real. I usually help whoever asks for it and never expected anything in return. This actually paid me when a senior recognized me and offered me to connect with a rare gem contact. Let's call that lady Rani as I would call her the queen of co operation. She is a middle aged MILF with medium body. He connected her to me, helped her to reach my place, went into the room. Asked her to wash her vagina & mouth for DFK & DATY. She washed and the moment she came out, locked her eyes to me and then direct DFK for at least 10 minutes. I was stunned to see someone initiate like that. It's not just romantic but it falls more to wild region as she opened her mouth and licked my tongue and began biting my chin in a teasing way. One of the most unique DFK I had till date.The MILF is quite experienced.

Boscog13
02-03-19, 09:47
Hi there,

I am new here and I spent a lot of money on scammers from Locanto. Seriously, a bad choice to look there. I am looking for possible contacts preferably in-call as I am staying in a PG.

So help a bro out here. I will share my experience in detail and share it as well.

Thanks in advance.

JeganRock1
02-03-19, 10:36
Finally got my subscription after many failure attempts. I am writing my first report here. After mongering around the world back to Chennai. Pinged up my regular SP. He replied with warm greetings along with some Indies pic. None was to my liking. My jhonny was in hunger. Late evening he sent a upcoming model pic. He work closely to model agency, so he introduce some fresh Indies who is thriving to get in to modeling.

I was stunned of her look in the pic. Closed the deal to 10 k for an hour. Don't urge me here. Usually I prefer playing safe. Cheaper opens up disease. So, lets call her miss. Chn. The SP showed up around 7 pm along with the miss. Chn. She was around 20. Pretty face, slim and perfect height for a model. We had a long conversation. Believe me don't jump in to action immediately. Comfort her and she will give back you a good experience.

I came to know she parties a lot with her friends. So I offered some drinks which I purchased from duty free. Time passed she didn't even asked me to start the action. Reason, she is not regular and don't have any other commitments for the day. , we were playing truth or dare (adult mode). She switched to hot mode after fee drinks and naughty games. She danced for me! Got amazing moves.

I pulled her near me started to play with her boobs and smooched her. DFK was possible after initial resistance. I never kissed on such soft lips. Carried her to bed, she was bit aggressive hugging tight for a while. Time to reveal my jonhhy. She was shy and guided her hand to hold my jonnhy. Undressed her top such a mazing view. Medium and firm boobs! Allowed her to play with my jhonny for a while. Asked for bbj she obliged. Not great in this as she not regular.

Asked to lay back undressed her nude. I was admiring her amazing body, kissed every inch. She was so clean and shaved. Fingered her she responded and guided my finger to the right spot. Went down for DATY. She closed her eyes and enjoyed making sounds. Grabbed her tight gave her my best. Rolled up condom tried to penetrate. OMG! Such a tight pussy. She couldn't take my size jhonny. After a while managed to push through with slow strokes. She asked me to do faster. Changed to doggy after some. Bangs in miss. Again she couldn't take it. Just with couple of strokes in doggy I can't resit. I came my load!

Will try her again for sure shortly.

Look: 9/10.

Body type: Slim.

Skin: Smooth. No marks!

Colour: Medium / whetish.

BBJ: 5/10.

DFK: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

ItsNik07
02-03-19, 13:32
Been a silent spectator of the forum for a long time and keeping mongering outside this circle. Wanted to update you all on the dollar color MP near one of the main railway station.

As already confirmed by some of the other members here, was confident that they provided extras. So went directly and spoke to guy on the counter and told him that am a regular in another branch of theirs and wanted to try here, he was positive about extras up front! No selection was available, but then he assured everyone there is young and pretty, decided to go ahead and choose 2. 5 K package for 90 minutes with 2 "therapist", 45 minutes each. Both are NE.

The first one came in, she had no clue on how to massage! Just rubbing for name sake and was pressuring the ass, I always wait until the chics pop the question or I absolutely feel that the girl is nice and she will be reasonable! This one for sure wasn't that friendly, so waited till she pop and there came the question about extras. I usually let the chicks name their price and bargain it down (mostly 500 - 1 K depending on the girl) but she insisted me to tell her how much I would tip her.

I started with 500, immediately started to get angry saying who will give extra for 500, she is working for 5 years there, nobody would give HJ for 500 blah blah blah.

I already started to get pissed but then asked her to calm down and asked her how much she wants, she quoted 1 K for HJ and 2 K FR TL+HJ and no boob sucking. She wasn't in any mood to bargain. I couldn't help but started to laugh and said no way am going to pay that much and asked her to leave and send the other girl! She seemed very furious on me turning her down.

The other one came in same drill and she also quoted the same and wasn't ready for bargain saying, take it or leave it! No matter how desperate I am, I never let my Johnny think for me so I managed to stay calm and said thank you and asked her to continue the massage (she also had no clue to do proper massage but at least had a a firm grip and little rough and I kinda liked it, a lot better than the first one).

In the end, spent 2.5 K for pretty much nothing. Wanted to put this post mainly to request the newbies not to pour in tips for these MP girls but stay within the standard rates so things are not getting out of control for everyone! More than not getting extras, the attitude of those girls pissed me off as they think they can command the customers as they like and rip them off and show attitude to them when they are trying to be nice and treat them with respect!

JasonGrey
02-04-19, 21:28
Thanks for the warning Nik!

Been a silent spectator of the forum for a long time and keeping mongering outside this circle. Wanted to update you all on the dollar color MP near one of the main railway station.

As already confirmed by some of the other members here, was confident that they provided extras. So went directly and spoke to guy on the counter and told him that am a regular in another branch of theirs and wanted to try here, he was positive about extras up front! No selection was available, but then he assured everyone there is young and pretty, decided to go ahead and choose 2. 5 K package for 90 minutes with 2 "therapist", 45 minutes each. Both are NE.

The first one came in, she had no clue on how to massage! Just rubbing for name sake and was pressuring the ass, I always wait until the chics pop the question or I absolutely feel that the girl is nice and she will be reasonable! This one for sure wasn't that friendly, so waited till she pop and there came the question about extras. I usually let the chicks name their price and bargain it down (mostly 500 - 1 K depending on the girl) but she insisted me to tell her how much I would tip her.

JasonGrey
02-04-19, 21:37
Hi Koolstar,

Read somewhere in this thread that there's a MP near a2 b in E See are which has Extras. Please try and give FR. Thank you!

Hello all,

Visiting Chennai for a week. Can some kind soul please help me with some Indies and spas around ECR? Definitely will reciprocate if ever you require in Delhi Kolkata. PM active.

Thanks.

Flared
02-05-19, 07:57
Hi all,

I wanted to write this post especially to thank Cumload and to express my gratitude for his selflessness and pro-activeness in sharing contacts. Though I was active in the forum a long time back, I had reduced my mongering activities (but not stopped them! Hehehe) , loss of previous contacts and SP's known to me led me to lose interest in Chennai exploration and I restricted myself to just other cities like Bangalore, Mumbai or overseas.

I had contacted CL through PM and he readily responded and was kind enough to share contacts without even asking anything in return!! Now that's something you don't find always. Had a good time with Ms. B (who's been discussed many times in the forum).

I feel guilty that I have not been able to reciprocate his help immediately, but surely will do so very soon! Thanks a ton mate!

Sarkar2612
02-05-19, 09:07
Can someone help to locate A2B spa. Been trying for a very long time but couldn't locate it.

Thanks.

KoolStar
02-05-19, 19:09
I saw that FR. Unfortunately I am not very familiar to this city to hunt down the MP. It will be great if someone can share the details. PM active.

Cheers.

Hi Koolstar,

Read somewhere in this thread that there's a MP near a2 b in E See are which has Extras. Please try and give FR. Thank you!

KK005
02-06-19, 08:55
Hi fellow mongers,

Am from Chennai. Was active sometime back, stopped in between and planning to restart again.

Have been a silent watcher of this forum for long.

Happy to share what I have and to get new connections.

Trying for a subscription for PMs. Connect with you soon. Cheers.

Black Jr
02-06-19, 09:32
Hey guys,

Been here for a couple of days but not able to understand how mps work here. Charges are very high and no extras. Not able to understand mps discussed here. Need help from seniors, please suggest vfm indi or sure shot mps with ne birds.

Thanks.

ChennaiVaasi
02-06-19, 09:50
So I have not posted any reports recently. So here are few in one combined post. I hope this will be useful to others.

I'm a regular at Bat spa. So it was unfortunate that some of the best therapists (both massage and extras dept.) had to leave the country due to visa issues. But there are few good ones left and some new ones that you might want to try.

1. Bro Nagar. Ms. Reb can make your butthole feel so good with her magic. Tips - 1 k - 1.5 k. Ms. Why from Bali is good but needs some cajoling. And there is one Thai girl who's name if I recall is of that of the lady in the famous painting. She has a hot body and offers BBBJ and decent service. Other than these this branch does not offer much especially after two bali queens left India.

2. Chetpet. New branch. Ask for the Bali girl. Amazing GFE! Her face has some issues, but just ignore and enjoy. Tips - 2 k.

3. Valasaravakkam. Manager is hot but other than that avoid.

4. MRC. Thanks to another person who posted here, I tried the girl who's name is like the fmr Fin Minister and she gave an amaaazing GFE! They have another Thai girl who's quite old, but sure extras.

Royal Continent: Someone referred to this spa here and I visited the mogappair one and it was utterly crappy. They had tiny rooms with doors that had a glass window: the and they would not turn off the lights.

McSugar84
02-06-19, 10:16
Dear fellas,

I don't own a credit card, all I have is a Mastercard debit card. Can anyone guide me properly in buying subsc.

GustyGypsy
02-06-19, 13:30
Hi,

I am a follower of the forum for last 2 years and a regular monger. I'm posting for the first time on this forum. Got a contact from Locanto sp shetty offering the indie for 5 k short and 12 k night. Would like to know if this is a real deal. I have been asked to meet near velachery rly stn. Contact number ends with 456.

P.S. I still don't have a subscription, but any help will be appreciated.

I have one indie & two SP contacts so far but want to explore more.

Mardaa
02-06-19, 13:40
Looking for a young girl / model.

Please inbox me.

Thanks in advance.

Wannabe1
02-06-19, 15:34
Same here bro, since my regular "soap" spa shut at a pet, went to this place reading the FR.

All clues pointed towards extra, but the therapist sweetly declined it everytime.

Very good massage though, even though I wasn't looking for it.

Dunno if I got the wrong therapist.

After reading a FR from a member few days ago, I started researching for the BAT spa using the clues in the report and found it pretty quickly. Called and booked an appointment and reached there on time. The receptionist asked me to wait for a few minutes and assigned me to Ms. S (Indian cartoon porn name). In the report by the monger, he mentioned getting extras from her so I went ahead with it. Maybe since I was almost the last customer there for the night, she looked pretty worn out and After few minutes of massage I brought up the topic of extras and she said that She never gives extras and said that I should have taken the other Ms. S..

HarishD
02-06-19, 16:53
Went looking and found only one in the second floor of a building in which a courier company operates near the toll plaza on OMR near the IT hub.

The sign outside said it was an ayurvedic spa. Went in and found a seating area with a comfortable couch and a small table with a swipe machine with a lady with too much make up sitting behind it.

Could say by the looks of it, it was not professional and extras would definitely on offer. The lady at the counter said 1 k for massage and 1.5 k for B2B.

Took B2B and was given a choice of picking her (wheatish, big boobs, good figure) or choose a another lady sitting in the corner (rosy). She was little darker, short, thin, small boobs.

Choose her because her demeanor was much more welcoming than the other lady who would have been the obvious choice.

Coming to the massage, it was surprisingly good and 20 minutes into it after some chitchat, asked her about extras. She said it was not allowed.

5 more minutes of conversation later, she if I really wanted extras, I would have to pay extra. Asked for 2 k for Top access and HJ, but settled in for 1.5 k.

She immediately removed her top and started B2 B. Jokingly I told her she had me completely naked and she was still in her pants. After some refusal, they went down as well.

Few more minutes of conversation and the panties were off as well.

She did B2 B and allowed complete access to her body. It felt as though she enjoyed it as well.

Towards the end, asked her for a BJ which she refused, but gave me a good hand job. Despite giving full access, she still took the agreed price only.

Chatted with her for 5 minutes after that talking about why she wouldn't do BJ the next time.

Will definitely try her again just for her B2B.

CoolKrish
02-06-19, 18:36
Is the Indianwife website useful for Chennaities. Any FR. Do they give numbers or just run after subscription.

KK005
02-06-19, 20:06
Dear fellas,

I don't own a credit card, all I have is a Mastercard debit card. Can anyone guide me properly in buying subsc.Will getting a prepaid card from bank help? Any suggestions.

JasonGrey
02-06-19, 21:49
Bro, most of the Loc leads are scam. Buying a subscription in ISG is better than getting looted by Loc scammers.

Hi,

I am a follower of the forum for last 2 years and a regular monger. I'm posting for the first time on this forum. Got a contact from Locanto sp shetty offering the indie for 5 k short and 12 k night. Would like to know if this is a real deal. I have been asked to meet near velachery rly stn. Contact number ends with 456.

I have one indie & two SP contacts so far but want to explore more.

MisterJohnny81
02-06-19, 21:58
Dear brothers,

Just landed in Chennai. Would be eternally grateful for some contacts. Would like to mix it up with a girl and a MILF.

Thank you humbly in advance.

Venky199
02-07-19, 05:46
Hi,

I have one indie & two SP contacts so far but want to explore more.I remember the service I got from my SP last year September 2018 in Velachery, After that I again called SP in November, he said there is LE activity going on in Velachery and Madipakkam from mid September, and stopped their business in velachery, called the number again in December and January the old SP number is switched off, just called few more numbers from Loc to see if there is any service available in Velachery this January 2019, most of the responses from Loc pimps are service is moved to sholignallur or vadapalni, valasaravakkam, and usually the guys from Loc ask you to come near Chennai silks showroom which is very near Velachery railway station to verify you and then a guy comes and pick you up.

My two cents of advice is to be cautious around Velachery and Madipakkam, it's better to look for service in other areas.

Regards,

Venky.

Deceptive
02-07-19, 06:06
Bro,

I recommend you to try royal continent, Velechry.

So I have not posted any reports recently. So here are few in one combined post. I hope this will be useful to others.

I'm a regular at Bat spa. So it was unfortunate that some of the best therapists (both massage and extras dept.) had to leave the country due to visa issues. But there are few good ones left and some new ones that you might want to try.

1. Bro Nagar. Ms. Reb can make your butthole feel so good with her magic. Tips - 1 k - 1.5 k. Ms. Why from Bali is good but needs some cajoling. And there is one Thai girl who's name if I recall is of that of the lady in the famous painting. She has a hot body and offers BBBJ and decent service. Other than these this branch does not offer much especially after two bali queens left India..

CuminGuys1
02-07-19, 06:51
3. Valasaravakkam. Manager is hot but other than that avoid.

I second that, always had a thing for her!

Muthu1979
02-07-19, 07:12
Hi,

Anyone can help me in getting subscription as my subscription expired I am unable to renew it.

SmoothGoin
02-07-19, 11:42
Hi all,

I was just going through some feedback with regard to my earlier post about bat spa.

One suggestion to all those who try MPs, in case you are visiting a MP that is a professional MP that also offers extras, usually the staff are wary of getting caught and entertain regular customers only. My advice is to visit the spa and choose the same therapist every time. This will allow the therapist to open up about extras.

If you are going to a regular, fly by night, shady kind of MP, then the staff itself will bring up the point of extras. Sometimes the person at the reception itself will bring it up.

It's just my feedback from my mongering experience.

Happy hunting!

KK005
02-07-19, 12:44
One of my recent FR, with MP in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Was bored one day and was checking local dailies for MPs. Called few number ans asked for extras.

One responded positively and it was in M, in the road near the bus terminus, above a bank in the name of a nearby state.

Went in around 11 AM and found 2 SI (1 short and plump and the other tall and lean) and no other customers, to my liking. I like absolute privacy, you know.

Was offered 4 hands, B2B, Powder, Oil and Aroma. Selected Powder with B2B. Opted for the short and plump one, as I have a thing for extra muscles.

Deal was for 2.5 k at the counter and 1 k as tip. Paid 2.5 k at the counter.

Went in the room, changed to disposables and waited. She came in removed her top and started massage with bra and leggings. Massage was OK.

After around 10 minutes, removed her bra and revealed her bubbly boobies. Climbed on the table and started rubbing my back with her softies. Was exciting.

Few minutes passed and I turned around. She rubbed my face, neck, chest with her boobs. I kissed her neck, squeezed her tanks and bit her nips. She was moaning slightly.

Johnny became hard and was rubbing against her. She thrusted hers groin against mine and we were rubbing all over.

Asked her to remove her pants but she refused. I put my hands inside her pants and squeezed her buxom butts.

She faintly tried to stop me but I continued feeling her butts. She stopped me when I tried to touch her ****.

I asked for FS, but she said no way carried on with squeezing and biting her nick, boobs and nips for another 10 minutes.

Then she got down, removed my disposables and started stroking my erect johnny. I came in some time.

She wiped me clean, gave a towel to me and wore her dress. I paid 1 k tip and she went out.

I washed myself, changed and left happily.

Looks: 6/10 (Slightly dark and plump).

Boobs: 7/10 (fleshy and full, slightly saggy).

Attitude: 7/10 (Hesitant initially and got into mood soon).

WIR: Maybe (if no other option).

Damages: 2.5+1 k.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SmoothGoin
02-07-19, 13:39
Hi all,

Just wanted to give my 2 bits on the leads from Locanto. To a newbie it definitely is a bit of a challenge. But that is the whole point. Nobody ever said mongering was easy.

I have personally found out that for every 10 ads on Locanto 1 is genuine.

I follow these simple guidelines:

1. Call numbers who advertise for escorts.

2. Most of them will start sending profiles on WhatsApp.

3. If an SP starts asking you too many questions like when you want, where you are etc before sending profiles, avoid such people by politely declining.

4. If an SP asks for cash to be deposited or paytm or wire transfer, again just decline politely and leave.

5. You will end up with 1 or 2 contacts who will guide you where to go and pay the money directly to the girl / woman.

6. I always take leads where the girl / woman is already staying at a hotel in the city. So I do not have the hassle of arranging for a place.

7. Again keep using the 1 or 2 leads you get and they will start sending you weekly updates on new profiles.

8. You do not need to have 5 to 6 SPs giving you leads.

I hope this helps a few people who get intimidated by the whole process of finding leads on Locanto.

GustyGypsy
02-07-19, 13:51
Bro, most of the Loc leads are scam. Buying a subscription in ISG is better than getting looted by Loc scammers.Thanks for your advice bro. Will get the subscription soon.

Member #4638
02-07-19, 14:36
Had a good session with MILF B.

Big thanks to cumload bro.

Already have too much FR on her.

MILF lovers will love her.

Initially I thought boobs might be saggy, but she has pretty firm boobs.

WhiteSwan
02-07-19, 20:38
Visited this spa with name blueish enlightened master in Nun. Took deep tissue oil massage for an hour.

Complete professional session with towel covering from chest to leg. Even nipples are avoided very well. Massage was OK. Damage 1.3 k + tips.

GustyGypsy
02-08-19, 05:08
I remember the service I got from my SP last year September 2018 in Velachery, After that I again called SP in November, he said there is LE activity going on in Velachery and Madipakkam from mid September, and stopped their business in velachery, called the number again in December and January the old SP number is switched off, just called few more numbers from Loc to see if there is any service available in Velachery this January 2019, most of the responses from Loc pimps are service is moved to sholignallur or vadapalni, valasaravakkam, and usually the guys from Loc ask you to come near Chennai silks showroom which is very near Velachery railway station to verify you and then a guy comes and pick you up.

My two cents of advice is to be cautious around Velachery and Madipakkam, it's better to look for service in other areas.

Regards,

Venky.Yes, thank you bro. Today I am going to try SP at Virugampakm (Loc). Will write the FR.

Mathanakumar
02-08-19, 07:05
For a guy who is totally new to this, it is quite a challenge to not fall for the fake and cheap traps but as time goes by, you start to get the sense of which ones are real and which are not. I still think that Loc. Is a good place to start for a newbie (we have to start somewhere), just keep in mind to be always cautious and that it is always OK to walk at any point.

Happy mongering.

Hi all,

Just wanted to give my 2 bits on the leads from Locanto. To a newbie it definitely is a bit of a challenge. But that is the whole point. Nobody ever said mongering was easy.

3. If an SP starts asking you too many questions like when you want, where you are etc before sending profiles, avoid such people by politely declining..

GustyGypsy
02-08-19, 15:28
After Locanto issues, I decided to explore old veteran SP. Messaged him and he was prompt and courteous enough on his replies. To my surprise I was recognized from my number and was asked where was I for so long and he shared a few pics. Was promised great service finally ended up there with gorgeous mallu girl Sam. Looked very fresh and natural, in her late 20's. I immediately liked her.

Now the action began. She started kissing me and had a great DFK! She smelled and tasted great. She then went on to sucking my nipples while her hand was over my johnny!! She then again proceeded with an amazing DFK. And she is a great kisser, must say! Amazing passion she showed across her work. She then proceeded towards BJ which went on for 10 minutes!! Amazing BJ. She sucked balls too and with great passion! Johny was in great mood! Again mindblowing DFK and had to stop her in the middle saying lady no bites, don't go here don't go there. After almost 15 minutes of DFK me sucking her huge melons to my heart's content, I started humping her in missionary and she said she wants to be on top. I obliged and enjoyed the ride for 20 good minutes released in the condom. I wanted more from her and again started 2nd round with same as previous. Overall the 2 good sessions was amazing. She was blushing kissed said she would love to do me again. Oh and she had soft body and a nice boobs and ass, it was more proportionate than I had ever seen.

Report card.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (soft).

Ass 9/10 (She allowed me to spank her a few times).

Pussy 8/10.

DFK 20/10.

GFE 10/10.

WIR: Definitely Yes.

Damages: 14 K.

Lucas003
02-08-19, 18:13
It's been a long time since I visited MPs so decided to treat jhonny. Followed the usual procedure; shortlist nos from LC, call them, and finalize one. This MP is in Admbkm near a famous yesteryear theater named jaya+Goddess of money, a theater known for featuring porn movies from early 90's to early 2000's. Old timers of Foldpakm and surrounding would decode it with ease. This MP is a couple of buildings from that theater and on the second floor of a specs shop. Went inside and choose B2B and surprisingly they had close to 6 or 7 girls but all were average to below average. Asked them to send the most cooperative one of the lot. Was allotted one woman who was in her late 20's and a typical next door southie with just about average looks. Had a feeling that her average looks will be compensated by good extras but how I was wrong! Rooms are separated by partitions and one can easily hear what's happening in next room. Massage started and nothing to speak about it. My therapist and next room's one were chatting and making fun of their customers. Such a downer. Then removed her tops to do B2B. The jugs were just handful but kissing her lips, even pecks, was a no-no, another big downer. She came on top of me and rubbed her jugs on me for few minutes and went to do HJ. Asked her to lie down so that I can get on top of her to enjoy but even that was again a no. Asked her to lick my ears and nipples, guess what- No again. Wanted to finish before I loose my mood, so asked her to shag me and came in few minutes while sucking her jugs. A below average experience on the whole.

Place- 4/10.

Girl- 6/10.

GFE- 5/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

WIR. No.

Damages 3 k.

Cheers!

Rover1102
02-08-19, 21:24
Hey forum,

Looking for a massage that leaves me with a smile. Can anyone DM me any direct places / tips in Chennai near Theynampet.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Member #4684
02-09-19, 05:31
Booked a session for the first time at this branch. Asked for a Thai therapist. Was greeted by an enthusiastic masseuse. Not a looker and neither a great figure. But then too much to expect in Chennai I guess. Massage started and she removed my disposable in a while and when I turned around, asked whether I wanted extras. I agreed for B2B for 2.8 k, in response to her quote of 4 k. Bargained a bit but got irritated and gave up after a while. The experience was good. She got naked and rubbed herself all over and down there as well. While things were hot and heavy, I could feel she was wet and fingered her and she responded with gusto and started giving me a blowjob, which was good. Shot my load in her mouth, didn't really see whether she swallowed or spat it out. But overall a good experience.

I have visited Bro Nagar branch of this Spa and was lucky to finagle FS a few times. But now after the exotic varieties of masseuses dwindled in the bat spa, its become difficult and honestly a bit sad to visit.

SunilNice
02-09-19, 08:32
Thanks for the lovely FR. You had a great experience! Looks like you don't have PM yet; I am interested to know more details of the contact; which you can do only after you get PM. Please try. Thanks.

After Locanto issues, I decided to explore old veteran SP. Messaged him and he was prompt and courteous enough on his replies. To my surprise I was recognized from my number and was asked where was I for so long and he shared a few pics. Was promised great service finally ended up there with gorgeous mallu girl Sam. Looked very fresh and natural, in her late 20's. I immediately liked her.

Now the action began. She started kissing me and had a great DFK! She smelled and tasted great. She then went on to sucking my nipples while her hand was over my johnny!! She then again proceeded with an amazing DFK. And she is a great kisser, must say! Amazing passion she showed across her work. She then proceeded towards BJ which went on for 10 minutes!! Amazing BJ. She sucked balls too and with great passion! Johny was in great mood! Again mindblowing DFK and had to stop her in the middle saying lady no bites, don't go here don't go there. After almost 15 minutes of DFK me sucking her huge melons to my heart's content, I started humping her in missionary and she said she wants to be on top. I obliged and enjoyed the ride for 20 good minutes released in the condom. I wanted more from her and again started 2nd round with same as previous..

FunPa
02-09-19, 18:00
It's been a long time since I visited MPs so decided to treat jhonny. Followed the usual procedure; shortlist nos from LC, call them, and finalize one. This MP is in Admbkm near a famous yesteryear theater named jaya+Goddess of money, a theater known for featuring porn movies from early 90's to early 2000's. Old timers of Foldpakm and surrounding would decode it with ease. This MP is a couple of buildings from that theater and on the second floor of a specs shop. Went inside and choose B2B and surprisingly they had close to 6 or 7 girls but all were average to below average. Asked them to send the most cooperative one of the lot. Was allotted one woman who was in her late 20's and a typical next door southie with just about average looks. Had a feeling that her average looks will be compensated by good extras but how I was wrong! Rooms are separated by partitions and one can easily hear what's happening in next room. Massage started and nothing to speak about it. My therapist and next room's one were chatting and making fun of their customers. Such a downer. Then removed her tops to do B2B. The jugs were just handful but kissing her lips, even pecks, was a no-no, another big downer. She came on top of me and rubbed her jugs on me for few minutes and went to do HJ. Asked her to lie down so that I can get on top of her to enjoy but even that was again a no. Asked her to lick my ears and nipples, guess what- No again. Wanted to finish before I loose my mood, so asked her to shag me and came in few minutes while sucking her jugs. A below average experience on the whole.Thanks bro your review tdy I booked and did not go due to urgent works.

KK005
02-09-19, 20:50
Have seen many nicely dressed women standing in many key roads in Chennai, after mid night.

Are they really women? Or Trans? Any experiences? Please share.

Afraid to go near them, without knowing.

Madesh
02-10-19, 01:48
Have seen many nicely dressed women standing in many key roads in Chennai, after mid night.

Afraid to go near them, without knowing.Hi KK005,

Most of them are trans I suppose, I have seen YouTube videos shot by guys on rounds during night time.

You could search with the terms 'Chennai night' to get to see the videos in YouTube.

Regards,

Madesh.

Venky199
02-10-19, 07:18

Afraid to go near them, without knowing.Most of them are trans bro, I too noticed some of the trans standing near park town and beach road, don't go near them, they are standing there just to lure the people out and later rob peoples money, mobile phone and other valuables, try to stay away from them and don't make any eye contact.

HarishD
02-10-19, 13:21
There is an ad on loc claiming to be from an independent claiming offer services. When conected via whatsapp, they would respond with pics, one of which is attached charing 3 k for 2 hrs.

Once you reach the place, they would no longer respond to communication.

P.S.: Both phone numbers would be switched off and communication would only thro whatsapp.

UrsTrueLiar
02-10-19, 14:23
Writing FR after a long period. Here notable two deeds.

1. Muslim Girl. S (Mallu).

This bird was available with SP A. She is very fair tall and married Muslim girl around 26 years. Had amazing DFK, BBJ, fucked her in missy and doggy.

Boobs- 8/10 around 36.

Pussy- 7/10 Tight and clean shaved.

DFK- 9/10.

BBJ- 8/10.

Service- 8/10 Cooperative Girl.

Cons. Stretch Marks.

Damage - 15 K for 2 shots.

2. Ex-star hotel Staff-S.

First time found this gem through sp RK.

One of the best experience.

Next time at Her own flat.

Girl -8/10 (short).

BBJ & DFK 8/10.

Boobs & Pussy 9/10.

Eager to please 8.

GFE 9.

Time watcher No.

Damage- 12 K. (1 shot through sp), 8 K / shot (direct).

WIR -Yes. (After her Dubai visit).

KandamnurZamin
02-10-19, 14:26

Now the action began. She started kissing me and had a great DFK! She smelled and tasted great. She then went on to sucking my nipples while her hand was over my johnny!! She then again proceeded with an amazing DFK. And she is a great kisser, must say! Amazing passion she showed across her work. She then proceeded towards BJ which went on for 10 minutes!! Amazing BJ. She sucked balls too and with great passion! Johny was in great mood! Again mindblowing DFK and had to stop her in the middle saying lady no bites, don't go here don't go there. After almost 15 minutes of DFK me sucking her huge melons to my heart's content, I started humping her in missionary and she said she wants to be on top. I obliged and enjoyed the ride for 20 good minutes released in the condom. I wanted more from her and again started 2nd round with same as previous. Overall the 2 good sessions was amazing. She was blushing kissed said she would love to do me again. Oh and she had soft body and a nice boobs and ass, it was more proportionate than I had ever seen..Can you share the SP details?

Aravind0296
02-10-19, 19:19
Guys,

What all should I know before I purchase a subscription using my HDFC credit card? For example extra charges?

Sc0099
02-11-19, 00:14
Yesterday visited MP nearer central. Good massage no extra.

Raj0803
02-11-19, 03:45
Found this Kenyan afro beauty through a dating app ok see. She is residing currently in U. Pakkam. I need an advice whether to go for her. Anyone ever tried an African chick before? I really have this deep fantasy for ebony girls and their thick thighs. But still kinda hesitating as it could prove dangerous. Any suggestions or have anyone tried an African beauty before?

CoolSp
02-11-19, 04:41
Hi all,

3. If an SP starts asking you too many questions like when you want, where you are etc before sending profiles, avoid such people by politely declining.

4. If an SP asks for cash to be deposited or paytm or wire transfer, again just decline politely and leave.

5. You will end up with 1 or 2 contacts who will guide you where to go and pay the money directly to the girl / woman.

6. I always take leads where the girl / woman is already staying at a hotel in the city. So I do not have the hassle of arranging for a place.

7. Again keep using the 1 or 2 leads you get and they will start sending you weekly updates on new profiles.

8. You do not need to have 5 to 6 SPs giving you leads.

I hope this helps a few people who get intimidated by the whole process of finding leads on Locanto.You seem to posses good algorithmic and system thinking. Keep on improving your process and very soon you will decode the algorithm for finding a gem. Then publish it for the well being of others here.

Keep up the good work.

CoolSp
02-11-19, 04:42
Guys,

What all should I know before I purchase a subscription using my HDFC credit card? For example extra charges?Usd conversion charge will apply. But that will be small. The charge will also appear in a discreet safe name.

McSugar84
02-11-19, 07:57
I've been trying to buy subscription using my MasterCard debit card, still not successful. Any new subscribers can you tell how to buy subscription using a debit card. TIA.

GustyGypsy
02-11-19, 08:44
Can you share the SP details?SP Nkumar (Suriya first movie title dir, Bala). Operating Ex CM nagar more than decade.

JayCool
02-11-19, 18:21
Hey,

Eager to track down the sp. Trying to find thru the hints you gave in loct. But unable to spot him in loct. Kindly give more closer details. Like digits ending with?

And any search terms for loc. , Which will lead to him.

Thanks for the help bro.

Surely want to try the same. Bird. Waiting.

SP Nkumar (Suriya first movie title dir, Bala). Operating Ex CM nagar more than decade.

Exxwhyzee
02-11-19, 18:41
Had a good session with MILF B.

Big thanks to cumload bro.

Already have too much FR on her.

MILF lovers will love her.

Initially I thought boobs might be saggy, but she has pretty firm boobs.Bro, could please share the contact, I would really appreciate it.

Robby1
02-11-19, 19:24
Have been a regular here only since I found this forum thanks to at Sublime00 for his report.

Currently the place is less crowded only few girls are here. And, S, Z.

I took form and today, she is married looks like bhabi type. Boobs are good but didn't let me play with them initially. Did try to hurry up, but later she likes it and let do her boobs good. Finished with handjob.

Z girl I tried before she is preg. And got milk coming out from her boobs so I avoiding her.

S is long time here and pretty much does anything. She good smaller pair of boobs and most guys do her, so I avoid her, she is OK did smell a couple of times so. Not my type!

Damage: 1 K.

DrGut
02-11-19, 19:33
Hi guys,

I'm from Delhi and a regular member of the forum. Coming to Chennai next weekend. Would really appreciate some help regarding indie or SP contacts. Will have my own place to stay so that's sorted. Please guys help a brother out. Will surely reciprocate with all the help you will need in Delhi and Pune.

Cheers guys. Happy mongering.

Erdheena
02-11-19, 19:44
Very useful.

Hi all,

3. If an SP starts asking you too many questions like when you want, where you are etc before sending profiles, avoid such people by politely declining..

Erdheena
02-11-19, 19:49
Title of the ad of loc bro.

Also please mention the whether it is in Chennai forum?

There is an ad on loc claiming to be from an independent claiming offer services. When conected via whatsapp, they would respond with pics, one of which is attached charing 3 k for 2 hrs.

P.S.: Both phone numbers would be switched off and communication would only thro whatsapp.

Zingza
02-12-19, 05:03
Thanks to Cumload.

Everything told by cumload sir is true. Its one more VFM.

MILF lovers will like. Have fun.

Contact is not mine. Ask Cumload.

Hello guys,

Karma is real. I usually help whoever asks for it and never expected anything in return. This actually paid me when a senior recognized me and offered me to connect with a rare gem contact. Let's call that lady Rani as I would call her the queen of co operation. She is a middle aged MILF with medium body. He connected her to me, helped her to reach my place, went into the room. Asked her to wash her vagina & mouth for DFK & DATY. She washed and the moment she came out, locked her eyes to me and then direct DFK for at least 10 minutes. I was stunned to see someone initiate like that. It's

Happy mongering.

CL.

HarishD
02-12-19, 05:49
Title of the ad of loc bro.

Also please mention the whether it is in Chennai forum?Title reads Anjali independent girl.

Kumar31
02-12-19, 13:51
I reached out to this ad, asked for my location. Immediately received lot of pics, initially advertised as individual, on receiving so many pics, just declined politely and blocked the Contact.

GustyGypsy
02-12-19, 14:24
Hey,

Eager to track down the sp. Trying to find thru the hints you gave in loct. But unable to spot him in loct. Kindly give more closer details. Like digits ending with?

And any search terms for loc. , Which will lead to him.

Thanks for the help bro.

Surely want to try the same. Bird. Waiting.Nunber ends with 880.

John Love19
02-12-19, 15:50

My husband won't suspect a thing."

Fast forward, I was at her house. And what a big coincidence. Not even minutes in the house, her husband came back! And I hadn't even touched her hand yet.OK this story is on rounds on facebook and instagram from quiet some time, and he didn't experience it, its just a copy paste with change of location or provider, as the original post mentioned Maryland, which is supposed to be in USA. It does sound scary but this is far from reality in India, so we appreciate your effort but not really a scam. Stop panicking for things not really happening.

JL.

Snake1012
02-12-19, 16:22
She has perfect skills and she really knows what she is doing. I am always happy and I have to recommend her I had a great time with her. Money well spend! Best deal for the night and I am sure I will see her again. She loves to please and you will feel like a king. My everything and my only goal will be for you to get lost in me, I provide an elite Girlfriend Experience. It is a pleasure to spend some time with her. Her pics are real and updated. Her skills are perfect. Money well spend. I recommend her.