PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

KK005
03-10-19, 20:19
Hello guys,

Would like to share about recent session with a mallu chechi.
Cumload.Awesome. Your FRs are very detailed and one can almost visualize the woman and scene.

Cjtaikiwatts
03-11-19, 01:24
Any one have any recommendation for how to meet someone in Chennai. I am staying close to Annanagar.

ManInMaindhan
03-11-19, 04:46
Seems like you had an awesome time bro. Fun review, I have seen your posts in the past when you have just started mongering, and noticed a few reports pop up frequently in recent times. Guess you are no longer a newbie anymore, you seem to be at full swing Glad to know that things are working out for you.

Cheers.Bro,

I was lucky to be helped by the senior who has no expectation. A genuine monger who deals only in PM. He made it clear that he provides the contact to help the girls who are in need of money and they are not into this always. Seriously, I was in touch with few SPs and Indies from other seniors. The rates are really high here without quality.

WhiteSwan
03-11-19, 05:55
Hello guys,

Would like to share about recent session with a mallu chechi. Got lots of demand for mallu women so I wondered what's so special about them so a friend & fellow ISG monger Malluguys referred me to a SP. Thank you sir, I owe you a contact. Called the SP, reached the location and had a first glimpse of Miss Chechi. She was a fair with curly hair short woman around 5 ft 2 inches I guess. Her plump body made give a slight voluptuous look. Her face was decent, good looking like a well educated not a slutty one. The way she talked was pretty straightforward and friendly. Gave her a gift to make a good first impression, She smiled and accepted. Directed me to the lovemaking room, she changed to her undergarments and came back. The main highlight of her body was her boobs, they weren't big but HUGE!. The biggest pair of boobies I had seen in a woman so far. I lied on the bed while she came on top of me and removed her bras. Man those boobs are a sight to behold, couldn't take eyes off it. Removed my undies, she put the condom and started blowing. I requested for BBJ but she denied. I explained her chances of getting infections thru oral sex is zero but she didn't bother much so I didn't force. Put on the condom and started blowing, Was a good experience. She went up & down with rhythms licking the tip of johnny and moving top to bottom. It was a short 5 minutes CBJ. After that, I turned her down and I went on top. Asked her that I will kiss from top to bottom, she said kiss but don't lick. Fine then, I kissed her from top and moved to lips, she resisted and said she doesn't allow kissing on lips, Another letdown..Hi dude,

Nice FR.

Cheers.

RajeshForFun13
03-11-19, 06:03
Vanakkam Chennai,

I am visiting Chennai next week. Staying until Wednesday. Can you please help brother out. I will be staying in a 4 star hotel, need someone who can come in with out attention. I will return the favor, when your in Bangalore.

Thanks.

Sam.After your trip please share your FR's bro I am eagerly waiting for since I am travelling to Chennai next month.

Ragavv
03-11-19, 12:22
1. Pondi MP.

Found through Loc. It is opp to a famous Kalyana Mandapam somewhat near the bus stand. Was allowed to choose from four SI. Chose a shorter lady and massage went for around 30 minutes. Since it was my first time I was hesitant to ask for extras though I inquired everything through the phone. Somehow asked her and she stated 1.5 K for TL + HJ. I'm horrible at haggling but asked 1 k and she agreed. Let me suck on her tits and when I tried to put my hand in her pants, she denied but didn't stop feeling her over her pants. After some more sucking, put my hands in and she didn't say no this time. However, being the noob I am, I could not find her vag. Poured oil, did a neat HJ and cleaned it up herself.

Face: 6/10.

GFE: 7/10..3 k tips? Too high boss. That too for 20 minutes!

Racool31
03-12-19, 13:30
This is specifically for those who are trying out live cam shows and using any dating / hookups apps / websites for connecting with performers, this is for you.

We all know the basic do not pay ahead. So I will skip this as the first step.

First and foremost as for a video confirmation. Most will not bother to, but a small % will agree to confirmation.

The problem I have seen recently is that they show you a video even on live call (no idea how they do it).

Interestingly they all do the same thing.

They will call, and on accepting the call, you will see a video, but 100% of the time, they will be on mute.

Fell for this and paid 1 k for service and got scammed (once again).

In any case, if you do go for cam shows, ensure you get a video call and talk to the person and ensure they answer and note their lip movements as they do.

Hopefully this will help.More than 90 percent cam girls are frauds. Unless you speak to them don't pay. If someone interested I have Tamil girl number for cam and real also.

Tamasha
03-12-19, 15:23
Searched for the IT hub spa as mentioned by a monger searched for more than 2 hours and found one in 2nd floor as mentioned with a courier on the ground floor. Went in there was a SI receptionist with no makeup but wen inquired about the therapist she said 2 NE were there and she can also do and wen asked about extras she said its strictly professional spa so I came out without proceeding further there was a name board starting with letter A the name was also not usual and it can't be guessed. There was no sign of any ayurvedic spa mentioned there. Am I to the right spa. Has any monger went there after the review here. Please give feedback.

Newbie788
03-12-19, 15:41
3 k tips? Too high boss. That too for 20 minutes!Ikr. But you need to have a few bad experiences. Can't get lucky every time. At least I'll lower my expectations next time.

RaavaAvatar3
03-12-19, 16:50
This review is two weeks old, thanks to CumLoad bro who shared the contact without any expectations. Was trying to book Miss A who is reviewed extensively in this forum but she had to re-schedule twice, finally got confirmed on Saturday and went to a safe housing area in bro nagar. As she is reviewed frequently here sharing just my experiences.

Pro. She is a chatterbox and can talk about any topic, till the deed she was talking non stop, it was comforting to talking while doing foreplay. She is slim so positions are easy and penetration is deeper.

Cons. No DFK, shaggy boobs.

Thanks to CumLoad bro for sharing this contact.

GeniusNaruto
03-12-19, 18:41
Tried locanto Telugu cpl (Digit ends with 372) about a week back.

Contacted husband over WA and he guided me service apt at Kodam. Guy is genuine and they try to make you comfortable. Was really surprised by the openness of the couple. MILF is polished and good company.

After some more chitchat with the husband, I was told to go inside and have fun.

Went inside got in the act. She is clean and hygienic. Nice boobs but saggy.

She gives decent BBJ, pussy is tight released my first load.

After some more foreplay, johny was ready for action, put on the condom and pounded her in missy, doggy and finally came in doggy position..Could you give more leads? As to the username in Loc or something?

GeniusNaruto
03-12-19, 18:43
Our Gods own country is well known for some of the best girls. Their looks, shape, drive for sex makes them a premium in the field. It is very difficult to get a proper girl with a willing to please attitude.

Courtesy of a fellow senior P got connect of a sweet girl. I was planning on meeting her for a long time and only now it materialised. Coming to the girl she is in late 20's, tall, model looking and a great GFE. She belongs to the state where they peel coconut well. I owe the senior who gave the contact a drink.

Met her at her friends place. Safe apartment in a residential area. The moment I entered the apartment, she was seated on the sofa, looks were enough. A one for which men will kill each other. She then entered the bed room and we started a chat about know seniors. Slowly started to know more about her and we started the deed. She is a tigress once triggered and becomes insatiable. After some time it became like she is my actual girl friend and sex flows like music..Thanks for the FR! What was the damage like?

RajeshForFun13
03-12-19, 23:34
More than 90 percent cam girls are frauds. Unless you speak to them don't pay. If someone interested I have Tamil girl number for cam and real also.Bro,

If you have good looking Tamil girl please do share FR and her contact.

Racool31
03-13-19, 06:01
Bro,

If you have good looking Tamil girl please do share FR and her contact.I am trying to activate my inbox by subscription but couldn't able to pay through my credit card. Made several attempts without any success.

RajVseVijay
03-13-19, 07:16
More than 90 percent cam girls are frauds. Unless you speak to them don't pay. If someone interested I have Tamil girl number for cam and real also.Hi bro,

You don't have private message enabled. How will you share?

Heatssss522
03-13-19, 08:12

Contacted husband over WA and he guided me service apt at Kodam. Guy is genuine and they try to make you comfortable. Was really surprised by the openness of the couple. MILF is polished and good company.

After some more chitchat with the husband, I was told to go inside and have fun.

After some more foreplay, johny was ready for action, put on the condom and pounded her in missy, doggy and finally came in doggy position..Met this couple today, was searching throughout the locanto for this ad, then I posted a post stating I could not find, then an ISG member pm'ed me their digits to me. Was in watsapp with hubby for two days, then met them for a casual meet no session, they where transiting from Chennai to Salem, met them in central railway station. The girl in the photo is the same girl, but did not looked good at all, the photo must be heavily photoshopped, had a talk with his hubby, when his wife was standing nearby, he said we are going Salem and coming back Chennai and can have a session tomorrow in Chennai, I said OK to them, then I returned home, and said them in watsapp I am not interested to meet, because she is just OK looking, and I gave him 2 k as gift because they are in financial difficulty and for spending their time for me, no regrets. I would give a score to her 3/10 for her looks.

HarishD
03-13-19, 10:35
It's opposite to the marina mall that opened recently. There is a green board, with the name.

If you can't find it, look for professional courier board. It's in the same building second floor. Narrow steps to get there.

First time don't expect much. They won't offer FS till you have been there multiple times.

Searched for the IT hub spa as mentioned by a monger searched for more than 2 hours and found one in 2nd floor as mentioned with a courier on the ground floor. Went in there was a SI receptionist with no makeup but wen inquired about the therapist she said 2 NE were there and she can also do and wen asked about extras she said its strictly professional spa so I came out without proceeding further there was a name board starting with letter A the name was also not usual and it can't be guessed. There was no sign of any ayurvedic spa mentioned there. Am I to the right spa. Has any monger went there after the review here. Please give feedback.

Spartan185
03-13-19, 10:54
This is a January FR. Called bat spa v. Wakkam branch and they said thai gals available so booked appointment and went. Was alloted a thick gal by the name Koko. Massage was good as usual and then in final 15 minutes popped the question of extras. She quoted 2 k for BJ and topless. She gave an amazing BJ and I was about to CIM when she moved away. Boobs was great too. Damages was 2. 5 k counter and 2 k to gal.

Ragavv
03-13-19, 12:42
This is a January FR. Called bat spa v. Wakkam branch and they said thai gals available so booked appointment and went. Was alloted a thick gal by the name Koko. Massage was good as usual and then in final 15 minutes popped the question of extras. She quoted 2 k for BJ and topless. She gave an amazing BJ and I was about to CIM when she moved away. Boobs was great too. Damages was 2. 5 k counter and 2 k to gal.Thanks for sharing. Would try my luck over there.

Ragavv
03-13-19, 12:50
Where is this place?

I'm in Chennai but am a Bangaloreans.

Please guide.Guess I visited this place couple of times a year ago. Used to pay.

2.5 k per session. Good place. New gals keep coming and good one TL and HJ. Tips not mandatory!

ChennaiLover13
03-13-19, 13:41
Hi,

I m back to Chennai.

What's the current tarrif going for Meena.

Also review please.

ChennaiVaasi
03-13-19, 14:57
Visited the therapists wth name resembling former finance minister and as usual it was such a golden experience. Started off with some dirty talk and then a lot of touching and hugging and kissing. She made me lie down and got on top of me and started playing with Jonny with her hand, tongue and mouth and I was about to CIM so many times and she knew. Went on and on for about 20 minutes and she finally made me cum.

Next followed the massage session and I asked her to just focus on my but as usual that was good and once I turned around she asked if we can go again. This time she was giving me a HJ sitting next to me and me playing with her assets. Then I made her lie down, fucked her boobs and then sat on her and came on her body.

Paid her 2 k for the whole thing. She's one of the good ones.

Mathanakumar
03-13-19, 20:17
I can totally understand it bro, I know the feeling. I have dug around locanto for weeks and have come up with nothing of substantial value. I started mongering around the same time when you had made your first post here, requesting for contacts from seniors. We were kind of in the same boat back then but I haven't been able to monger / explore much because of my work. Glad to see that you have risen through ranks since then, gives me hope. Keep it up, will soon catch up.

Cheers.

Bro,

I was lucky to be helped by the senior who has no expectation. A genuine monger who deals only in PM. He made it clear that he provides the contact to help the girls who are in need of money and they are not into this always. Seriously, I was in touch with few SPs and Indies from other seniors. The rates are really high here without quality.

JustLust
03-13-19, 20:38
I believe your are on the right spa, I reached there first time after calling a locanto number (couple of months back), initially they asked me to come to the Sipcot signal, then they directed me. I am sure extras are available.

HardLance
03-14-19, 06:06
Hi guys,

I need room / resort for a day. The girl is my friend and not a working girl. So need a safe place. Please suggest.

HardLance
03-14-19, 06:10
More than 90 percent cam girls are frauds. Unless you speak to them don't pay. If someone interested I have Tamil girl number for cam and real also.Hi bro,

Please give me the contact.

IndianMale83
03-14-19, 07:45
After reading one of the FRs, I went to Oragadam resort. They don't have 60 minutes but 45 minutes package. Paid and went to the T spa. The lady is a mallu Mrs P. The massage is average. She is in her late 30's, looks average and us a heavy build. Boobs are big but very saggy. She wanted a 2 K for B2B but I had only 1.5 K.

She didn't remover her jeans, no lip kiss and just boob sucking. Overall a very mediocre experience for me. Was even more disappointed as I rode all the way on a hot afternoon. They don't have much customers being in the outskirts.

I asked her for FS outside, she denied that as well. Not that I was interested, but still.

Privacy is neither great. I read that there was some oral action one of the brothers managed. Not sure what is it.

Massage: 5/10.

Body: 5/10 (Huge tummy).

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (very saggy once she takes it out of bra).

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: No.

Damage: 1.8 K + 1.5 K.

Ragavv
03-14-19, 09:00
Visited the therapists wth name resembling former finance minister and as usual it was such a golden experience. Started off with some dirty talk and then a lot of touching and hugging and kissing. She made me lie down and got on top of me and started playing with Jonny with her hand, tongue and mouth and I was about to CIM so many times and she knew. Went on and on for about 20 minutes and she finally made me cum.

Next followed the massage session and I asked her to just focus on my but as usual that was good and once I turned around she asked if we can go again. This time she was giving me a HJ sitting next to me and me playing with her assets. Then I made her lie down, fucked her boobs and then sat on her and came on her body.

Paid her 2 k for the whole thing. She's one of the good ones.Too good. Hope you enjoyed well over there. Happy mongering!!

Ragavv
03-14-19, 15:31
After reading one of the FRs, I went to Oragadam resort. They don't have 60 minutes but 45 minutes package. Paid and went to the T spa. The lady is a mallu Mrs P. The massage is average. She is in her late 30's, looks average and us a heavy build. Boobs are big but very saggy. She wanted a 2 K for B2B but I had only 1.5 K.

She didn't remover her jeans, no lip kiss and just boob sucking. Overall a very mediocre experience for me. Was even more disappointed as I rode all the way on a hot afternoon. They don't have much customers being in the outskirts.

I asked her for FS outside, she denied that as well. Not that I was interested, but still.

Privacy is neither great. I read that there was some oral action one of the brothers managed. Not sure what is it.

Massage: 5/10..Totally agree. Mallu P is not much cooperative. Not even a looker. Normally avoid her. Had Ms are and another gal (name forgot). Both were too good in cooperation and GFE. Donno whether still available. She is not worth 1.5 k any way.

Rocky84
03-14-19, 17:58
I will be in Pondy between 21-25 Mar and would like to try some birds there. I am looking for Indi contacts and can reciprocate with some good refs in Chennai.

DanielStorm
03-15-19, 02:11
Hi bro,

Contacted him. He's quoting 10 k for an hour which seems ridiculously high. How much did you pay?

After some more foreplay, johny was ready for action, put on the condom and pounded her in missy, doggy and finally came in doggy position..

Rjeshnren
03-15-19, 08:37
After trying many contacts, found a contact through Loc. She said her name is Nithya. Age will be late 30's but she looked elder than that.

She is an independent lady, her friend's husband is acting as her agent.

I decided to try her because I was tired of usual contacts in Loc and also many started cheating by asking money in advance. Fixed a full nit session wit her. Her agent brought her to a nearby place, and I picked her up from there.

She was dark which was a turn off for me. She is on a plump side. Average session. She offers a OK type BJ. Pumped her in miss for 20 minutes and then asked her to give HJ. Finished in HJ.

Only plus point is her attitude was good. Was ready for BBJ as well as sucks nipple well.

Damage 6 k for full nit which is cheap in Trichy. Usual price for full nit is minimum 10 k.

Over all an average experience. Ready to share contact but I do not have pm facility yet.

Guys please share with me any good contacts you have in Trichy.

Newbie788
03-15-19, 16:22
I called a couple of Locanto ads. No one is going below 5 k. Is this the normal rate you guys pay?

Aravind0296
03-15-19, 17:40
Hi seniors,

I'm planning for some action tomorrow. Please share if you have any indie contact. Thanks in advance.

WannabeWannabe
03-15-19, 19:35
This is a 1 month old FR. Got the contact for Mrs. The in KK Nagar, from CumLoad. Fixed an appointment for 2 shots. She was very welcoming and guided me to her place well. Does everything but anal. Eager to please. Did BBBJ with CIM for first shot. Tried various positions of FS for the second shot. She is in her 40's and did get a little tired towards the end. Overall good experience. May return in a few months. Trying Mrs. P (well known vfm indie) tomorrow. Will FR on the experience soon.

Since I'm still new to the Chennai scene, I am looking for indie contacts within the 5 k range. Can offer a few Delhi indie contacts in return.

Torso: 7/10.

Body: 6/10 (slightly plump).

Damage: 6 k (2 shots).

WIR: maybe in a month or two, due to money constraints.

Thanks for the contact again CL!

WannabeWannabe.

Damsel Rider
03-15-19, 21:16
The issue was the Debit cards, Had a Forex Card issued by a Pr Bank, Worked like a Charm. New to Mongering after learning hard lessons from Loc, Cam etc. Here after an arduous Journey, having gone through recent posts gives me some courage to take the Plunge, Seniors Help this lad start his journey, Although New to city and to forum, would try my best to help others as I progress, Please be assured that I'm not here to cause you stress or to make your lives more difficult. Happy mongering all!

LiveTamil
03-15-19, 22:51
I am at chennai kindly give me reliable SP my PM is on.

CoolBilly09
03-16-19, 02:52
I have visited and walked out of over 10 so called spas all from locanto. Even the basics are not there. No hygiene, pathetic looking girls, no privacy, no attached bath, terrible linen and towels are some of the horrible things that you will face when you visit these spas. In some cases they don't even change the sheets on the bed. Towels are just dried and reused. The only intention is to pull your money out and throw you out as soon as possible. They don't even expect repeat business. Even worse than the locanto ones are the ones that come via bulk sms.

Luffy22
03-16-19, 05:08
Hi,

I will be in Chennai for upcoming days. Please share me some inde details with damage. Thanks in advance.

MumbaiLad
03-16-19, 09:54
Don't know if it's the right forum, but what the hell.

My partner and I are visiting Chennai btwn 25-28th March, and are looking at meeting another couple or a woman. Hotel is booked already. Please connect with me if you'd be interested in taking this further. We could chat over what'sapp.

P.S. Not looking to be with a single male or someone with a working girl.

Regards,

ML.

Manav81
03-16-19, 11:50
Last month enjoyed beautiful food, thanks to friend Cumload & Fornicator101, both are very supportive and very kind.

Now coming to food, beautiful lady with superb figure, good attitude. Messaged her replied nicely. Meet her palace at afternoon. When I saw her pic I thought she might be not same but surprisingly she was beautiful as in picture.

Started with few minutes chat than DFK with foreplay, enjoyed for at least 2 hrs. Trust me she was one of the most beautiful food I enjoyed till now.

Body: 9/10 fair skin, smooth & silky skin, tight figure flat tummy.

Face: 10/10. Really she is beautiful.

Boobs: 7/10 (medium).

Ass: beautiful, perfect shape.

Attitude: 8/10. Very polite and friendly.

WIR: sure. Very soon when I visit Chennai again.

Damage: 10 k + room 1.5 k.

Thank you again to friends who supported me.

IndianMale83
03-16-19, 12:34
Thanks to the most generous person on ISG. Brother. Drinks on me when we meet.

Met this lady at her place. She has a pleasant face though she is old. Opted for 2 sessions. Tried various positions. She was OK for CIM and did one. She enjoys the act. Took time for second and called it off as she was tired. No complaints though.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 6/10 (plump, stretch marks, big boobs & butts).

P: decently tight.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damage: 5.5 K for 2 rounds.

WIR: Doubt. If at all, lot more to try.

Newbie788
03-16-19, 13:32
Had two experiences today.

1 . Decided to take the plunge into FS and started searching in Locanto. All who replied were above my budget, but found an ad in tanglish and called it. The girl who answered the phone said 3 K for 1 HR and 5 K for 2 hrs and asked me to come to chai nagar. After reaching I called her and she told me she needs to book room and the 1 k needed for that is included with the 3 K. She gave me a number of a landlord and asked me to confirm my booking. The girl who answered the second call said she needed 1 K through Google pay and if I need service I must pay. I disconnected the call and proceeded to plan be. The digits in the ad end with 51 and 41.

2. Had saved a MP no I found in Loc in case things go south. They did and I called up the number. A guy answered the call and asked me whether I can come to north palani orf eg+. I choose north palani. Guy at the reception charged 2 K for TL for 45 minutes. Massage was surprisingly good. She did make a lot of "accidental" touches on my member. After about 30 minutes, she opened up about extras and quoted 1 K for BB and 2 K for full access. Since I wasn't interested in B2B, I choose full access and we agreed for 1.5 k. Only restriction was no kissing on the lips, BJ and FS.

Face: 5/10.

Body: Plump 4/10.

Attitude: Always smiling and ready to talk. 7/10.

Damage: 2 k at counter + 1.5 k tips for FA and HJ.

WIR: Maybe.

In case anyone had any luck with SP's in locanto for around 3 or 4 K, please share the last three digits.

GeniusNaruto
03-16-19, 18:50
I called a couple of Locanto ads. No one is going below 5 k. Is this the normal rate you guys pay?If it is an SP that you called, it's hard to get a deal below 4 k per shot. In the case of indies - 2-3 k seems to be the range from my experience. In my experience in Bangalore (only visit Chennai once in two weeks), 5 k for 2 shots or 2 hours mostly work. You can also get the personal number of the WG after the session once you book her through an SP and she'd normally budge for 0.5 k lesser usually.

Cheers and happy mongering.

GeniusNaruto
03-16-19, 18:52
I see that there are hardly any loc ads from Afros in Chennai as compared to Bangalore. Has anyone had good Afro experience here?

Matrix2014
03-16-19, 19:50
Please upgrade for pm, I ha e trichy contacts and happy to share.

After trying many contacts, found a contact through Loc. She said her name is Nithya. Age will be late 30's but she looked elder than that.

I decided to try her because I was tired of usual contacts in Loc and also many started cheating by asking money in advance. Fixed a full nit session wit her. Her agent brought her to a nearby place, and I picked her up from there.

She was dark which was a turn off for me. She is on a plump side. Average session. She offers a OK type BJ. Pumped her in miss for 20 minutes and then asked her to give HJ. Finished in HJ.

Only plus point is her attitude was good. Was ready for BBJ as well as sucks nipple well..

SantoshNc
03-16-19, 19:55
I have visited and walked out of over 10 so called spas all from locanto. Even the basics are not there. No hygiene, pathetic looking girls, no privacy, no attached bath, terrible linen and towels are some of the horrible things that you will face when you visit these spas. In some cases they don't even change the sheets on the bed. Towels are just dried and reused. The only intention is to pull your money out and throw you out as soon as possible. They don't even expect repeat business. Even worse than the locanto ones are the ones that come via bulk sms.You may wish to try one place opposite EA Mall with the Twitter bar. Go the unadvertised Spa on the 3rd Floor. Bargain. Enjoy.

LiveTamil
03-16-19, 20:03

Only plus point is her attitude was good. Was ready for BBJ as well as sucks nipple well..Sent me PM as as possible I am very near to your place.

VaExplorer
03-16-19, 20:33
Hi,

Anyone tried AMB spa in the name of flower (Tamil actress name as well)? I was actually looking for a professional spa, when I called it, he said 3 k for full service. JustDial search will show the spa.

RajeshForFun13
03-16-19, 22:22
Hi fellas,

I am seeing an ad in loc repeatedly in the name of chennaironak143 did any one tried this. Please post your FR.

CoolBilly09
03-17-19, 01:48
You may wish to try one place opposite EA Mall with the Twitter bar. Go the unadvertised Spa on the 3rd Floor. Bargain. Enjoy.Thanks, but I don't get the location. Twitter bar?

Barani
03-17-19, 03:56
Hi fellas,

I am seeing an ad in loc repeatedly in the name of chennaironak143 did any one tried this. Please post your FR.I contacted the mentioned couple and they were asking for 50% advance which is a big NO to me. They quoted 5 k for 1 round /6 k for 1 HR.

ThatChennaiBoy
03-17-19, 05:22
I was away from the forum for quite long, and I had some "my own perceived fake" fears as well.

So thought I would update my 3 month old FR with Aswin SP.

So this happened on a day I took the P contact from Pethidine bro. But she caught fever, and so we couldn't meet.

I have taken so many contacts from Pethidine bro, but so far not used even one (sorry bro).

Anyway, I went to the place suggested by Aswin, and found an old Aunty there (The photo he shared must have been 10 years old).

I walked out, and told them I'm not interested. After 10 minutes, they called back, and the apartment owner and wife suggested trying their neighbour girl (They said she's some college student and wanted money).

So went back, and in came a pretty girl after 15 minutes.

Started the session straight away. She was in her early 20's, cute, and cooperative.

Started by sucking her medium handful boobs, and kissing all over the body. She was enjoying it, and cooperated well with some aahs.

Proceeded to GOT, doggy and then missionary.

Later, I took her number and messaged her. But she didn't respond at all. I shared the contact with Pethidine bro too, but even he didn't get a response from her.

Guess that contact is lost in one shot.

Now waiting for some good fresh hand in the market to come.

Also, Cumload and Pethidine bro, my whatsapp number got deactivated, and I lost both of your number.

GoodTimes5
03-17-19, 05:50
I see that there are hardly any loc ads from Afros in Chennai as compared to Bangalore. Has anyone had good Afro experience here?Looking for Afros too.

GustyGypsy
03-17-19, 06:37
Hi fellas,

I am seeing an ad in loc repeatedly in the name of chennaironak143 did any one tried this. Please post your FR.
I contacted the mentioned couple and they were asking for 50% advance which is a big NO to me. They quoted 5 k for 1 round /6 k for 1 HR.They quoted 10 k for me and 5 k for online transfer before meet.

FunPa
03-17-19, 09:17
After some gap the regular SP continuously pressing take new birds and tried this one Excellent time with name gold in Tamil aged 28th looks nice with some darker side but nice racks removed her top woow 38 c boob and small nipples taken juice out of her melons she liked my nipple wildly and talk very filthy p-I and m--I and allowed to squeeze boobs with mouth and asked to insert finger to her pussy and moaned loudly. During WOT she inserted wildly and different position f-the tdy. Nice experience. Small nipples more than 15 minutes allowed to soop and inserted finger.

Boobs: 38 C (8/10).

Pussy: 7/10 normal tight.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 4 K.

Regards.

LiveTamil
03-17-19, 09:34
Found an independent on loc and after a week of trying to schedule some time, finally managed to go to her today.

Went to her apartment near Porur and she is almost exactly the same as the photos she shares on whatsapp.

She is white, beautiful smile, nice demeanor, small boobs and a tight pussy.

She only does missionary, allows to suck on her tender boobs and after some persuasion allowed kissing on her lips.

If you have an infatuation with young girls of 20 or so, go for her. She is beautiful.

To get the contact details, search for the following in loc.

Search term. Tight vagina.

Make sure turn on the filter to search within ads..I am trying bro not able 2 retrieve help required.

LiveTamil
03-17-19, 09:50
Good one! Thanks for the FR dude. Can you share the damage for the encounter?Help needed in regarding this.

Dtrgtrg
03-17-19, 10:47
Hi,

Thanks to CumLoad for the details.

Mallu girl.

Met the Mallu MILF / aunty!

With regards to the service, she was polite, but no DFK and BBJ, which was informed in advance by CumLoad. The Service was nice.

Will I return: yes.

Tanjore Girl.

From the same provider as the mallu. Her services were good, but slightly more restricted than the mallu.

Both try to please, without taking too many risks.

Will I return: probably.

Ragavv
03-17-19, 11:54
Had two experiences today.

1 . Decided to take the plunge into FS and started searching in Locanto. All who replied were above my budget, but found an ad in tanglish and called it. The girl who answered the phone said 3 K for 1 HR and 5 K for 2 hrs and asked me to come to chai nagar. After reaching I called her and she told me she needs to book room and the 1 k needed for that is included with the 3 K. She gave me a number of a landlord and asked me to confirm my booking. The girl who answered the second call said she needed 1 K through Google pay and if I need service I must pay. I disconnected the call and proceeded to plan be. The digits in the ad end with 51 and 41.

2. Had saved a MP no I found in Loc in case things go south. They did and I called up the number. A guy answered the call and asked me whether I can come to north palani orf eg+. I choose north palani. Guy at the reception charged 2 K for TL for 45 minutes..Great bro. Any hints on location please. Thanks in advance.

Bunny158
03-17-19, 16:20
As it is right alongside the bus stop, I had no difficulty to locate it.

The receptionist is an SI lady. You can see a CCTV screen with four screens.

Inside, the massage bed is elevated type. The doors come with latch.

The therapist was NE, very friendly she was, full of curiosity about me.

Some uncanny mind reading ability, I felt. Certain things she could guess.

Without being told.

The massage was nice, titillating, I enjoyed it. Only drawback was that when.

It was time to wind up, the expected extras were denied. That too playfully.

Ambience: 6/10.

Therapist: 7/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Damages: 0. 8 K.

Conclusion: recommended if you are expecting no addons.

WhiteSwan
03-17-19, 21:13
Here is the small description of my deeds in KTM.

Deed 1:

I was complete tired due to travel and the weather was very cold. Second day in KTM decided to hit a spa in Thamel. Asked the hotel guy and he took me to one spa in cycle rickshaw. The spa was in a congested busy street. Paid 2 k NPR at the counter. There were three girls sitting on the sofa in front of the heater. I told the receptionist girl I will finish the lunch and will be back. After returning from lunch there was only one girl free. Luckily she was hot and beautiful. The spa had three rooms. First two separated by curtains and the last one had aluminum wall. I was allowed the last room and the hot girl. She was very bubbly. Straight away she asked you want FS. She quoted 5 k NPR. I declined since the hotel guy told me he will get one girl to my room for less than that. I gave her 1 k for TL only. First she started name sake back massage. After 10 min I turned up and asked her to show her boobs. She raised her thermal wear. I grabbed those melons and played with them. It were medium sized and firm and lot of cuddling happened. No bathroom. I put the clothes and returned to hotel room.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage: 3 k NPR.

Deed 2:

On the next day after the spa session sked the hotel guy to bring one girl. He told she will come around 7:30 pm. At 7:45 she knocked the door. She is none other than one of girls in the spa that I visited. She had a smiling face. She was adamant to remove the clothes like a small kid since the weather was very cold outside. Somehow I made her naked. Her skin was milk white and very soft. She was hurrying telling that her child will cry. I sucked her boobs here and there and little bit cuddling. She asked me to put the cover and finish the deed. Finished on her in missionary.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 4 k NPR.

Deed 3:

The night before my departure the hotel guy took me to a dance bar. It was four steps under ground. When I entered one girl was dancing to a Hindi song in low hip saree. We both sat on a couch. After her another lean girl came with mini blue skirt and big boobs and high heels. She did some name sake dance movements. Meanwhile a girl came and sat between us on the couch. We got introduced. She told she is from Delhi. She was hot. She was friendly since I was the only one Indian there. She also danced for Hindi songs. Had nice ass. She asked us to buy her red bull. After her dance she sat with us. The bar guy straight away asked me you want girls. I told not now since I was not in a mood to fuck and next morning flight was scheduled. At 12 midnight dance finished we left the bar. She gave body heat for that cold. It was very warm.

Face:9/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Boobs:8/10.

Damage: 2. 8 k NPR.

Verdict: KTM is a good place for mongering with hot girls at cheap price.

WarMonger1993
03-17-19, 21:46
Looking for Afros too.Avoid. Kinda had a bad experience with them:

RajeshForFun13
03-17-19, 22:05
I am trying bro not able 2 retrieve help required.We are not able to find the ad.

Daniel Storm
03-18-19, 04:17
She is quoting 8 k for shot. How much did you pay bro?

Found an independent on loc and after a week of trying to schedule some time, finally managed to go to her today.

Went to her apartment near Porur and she is almost exactly the same as the photos she shares on whatsapp.

She is white, beautiful smile, nice demeanor, small boobs and a tight pussy.

She only does missionary, allows to suck on her tender boobs and after some persuasion allowed kissing on her lips.

If you have an infatuation with young girls of 20 or so, go for her. She is beautiful.

To get the contact details, search for the following in loc.

Search term. Tight vagina.

Make sure turn on the filter to search within ads.

Number will end in 973.

P.S: take her on an out call. Her apartment is way to small and very very uncomfortable.

CleanPlays
03-18-19, 05:48
Spent a few days in Chennai and here's my FR.

1. Mrs 'D' Aka Pakkathu Veetu Maami.

She's much reviewed. Genuinely wants to please. Good for ones who'd prefer PSE style of service.

2 k per shot.

2. A2 be spa.

One of the best sessions I've had. There were reasons that made this one erotic and quite a thrill, circumstances led to that, can't be reproduced should happen on its own course. Choice of three birds, had session with one pretty NI.

2 k counter; 2 k B2B.

I'd suggest to take cash to those who prefer to swipe.

3. Tried Russian through Locanto contact. Deed ran smooth. No hiccups. I expected attitude from the lady but contrary to that I found her sweet. Great time.

10 k one hour.

My gratitude to CumLoad. This man went out of his way to offer help. Thank you.

Hope to visit again soon.

CP.

Superfluous77
03-18-19, 08:06
Is it the female finance minister?

Paid her 2 k for the whole thing. She's one of the good ones.

EnaKodumaSir
03-20-19, 22:19
Hi,

Anyone tried AMB spa in the name of flower (Tamil actress name as well)? I was actually looking for a professional spa, when I called it, he said 3 k for full service. JustDial search will show the spa.Hi friend,

Request to provide more leads reg the spa name & location. Will he helpful.

TIA.

HarishD
03-21-19, 03:23
She is quoting 8 k for shot. How much did you pay bro?I paid 8 k. As most members have already said, it's too high of a price.

And she is a big time time watcher. After 30 minutes she will start saying times up.

She resembled someone I couldn't get close to in college and was in my bucket list.

Subhasish9797
03-21-19, 05:53
Hi brothers,

Visiting Chennai on 22nd I. E. Tomorrow. Will stay at one of the star hotel near US Embassy. Please guide me with some contacts to take some nice matured chicks in my room. My PM is active.

Cheers.

JustForFun2019
03-21-19, 06:09
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Madesh
03-21-19, 07:36
Many thanks to CL Bro Abhi for sharing this contact.

Pakkathu veetu Mami has a homely face and has a very good body structure. She speaks nicely. I had a session with her yesterday.

She speaks so well to make you comfortable. She initiated the actions which made me feel at ease, like she hugged me when I was not expecting. She did lot of smooching and cuddling. I loved that.

She gave a good DFK. She is good at foreplay. She massage my P with her boobs and did a BBBJ.

She maintained eye contact throughout the session which is a big plus.

After the end of the session she asked me if I am satisfied. I would say it takes guts to ask this question because only if the girl is confident about her performance she would ask this question.

I said her I was very much satisfied.

She asked me how I know CumLoad bro, for that I said he is my Friend's friend. I request other members to give the same answer to all girls as we should keep this forum's name confidential.

To CumLoad Bro, I would buy you a drink when we meet up bro. Thank you so much for sharing the contact Bro. I appreciate your wholeheartedness. She is such a Gem of a person. I appreciate you for this Great find bro.

If anyone requires the contact of this girl please contact Cumload bro.

Attitude: 10/10.

GFE:10/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

WIR: Definitely I will repeat, I have already planned for another session with her next week.

Damages: 2 k for 1 shot.

DigiMan
03-21-19, 09:51

After some more foreplay, johny was ready for action, put on the condom and pounded her in missy, doggy and finally came in doggy position..Hi bro,

Could you please tell the locanto ID or the search terms for the ad so that I can also proceed with them.

Rjeshnren
03-21-19, 10:38
Hi all,

I am a new subscriber from Trichy. I request the senior subscribers to share any contacts in Trichy. Before registering in this forum I used Loc to find contacts but not satisfied. I have also shared a FR about my encounter recently.

FunMan2017
03-21-19, 15:34

Pakkathu veetu Mami has a homely face and has a very good body structure. She speaks nicely. I had a session with her yesterday.

She speaks so well to make you comfortable. She initiated the actions which made me feel at ease, like she hugged me when I was not expecting. She did lot of smooching and cuddling. I loved that.

She gave a good DFK. She is good at foreplay. She massage my P with her boobs and did a BBBJ.

She maintained eye contact throughout the session which is a big plus.

After the end of the session she asked me if I am satisfied. I would say it takes guts to ask this question because only if the girl is confident about her performance she would ask this question.

I said her I was very much satisfied..That's the type of Mami, I like to try, definitely in to do list. Whats the general location. Thanks for sharing the FR. Also thank CL bro and other seniors for helping out fellow mongers, nice thing going in the forum.

JustForFun2019
03-21-19, 16:15
This is my first experience and my first FR.

I'm a silent reader of this forum. I would like to tell my first experience.

Searched Loc. And found a number of a MP. Called and a girl spoke. She enquires about my whereabouts and guided me to the MP. Asked if there are extras and she replied positively except FS.

The MP is located in the upstairs of a complex in a prime area near T. Gat. A guy was there at the counter and told 1 k for 60 mins. Two girls were there. A NI and a mallu aunty. I chose the NI.

Entered the cabin and was waiting. It was small but air conditioned. Then she came and asked to change to dispo. Seeing that I was nervous as it was my first time. She asked if I wanted her to wait outside till I change. I told her no.

Then I lied on the massage table and the massage began. Massage was average. Did not chat much because of language barrier.

But when she came to the arms. She held it between her arms and body, so that I could feel her tits. I slowly asked her about extras and she told 500 for kiss & HJ, 1 k for top access, 1.5 k for B2B and 2 k for full access. I chose full access and tried to negotiate. But failed.

I paid the money and she undressed. She was fair. Leaner. Tits were like cricket balls. And had hairy pussy.

Once undressed she turned and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and started to cuddle.

She allowed me to play and suck her tits. It was firm. Then I tried to finger her. She allowed me to finger for few minutes and then she told it pains. I didn't insist more to do with her pussy as it was my first time.

She laid over me and rubbed me and kissed. No DFK but pecks.

Johnny was in full mood now and asked for FS. She politely declined. After several attempts she told FS in next visit.

She did HJ and I came all over her belly. She cleaned herself and me. We changed our dresses and when I was about to leave, she came back hugged me and gave a kiss. I smiled and waved and left satisfied.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs:8/10.

DFK: no.

Pussy: 8/10 (tight).

Cons: language, hairy pussy.

WIR: yeah (I already did).

Overall experience: very satisfying.

WarMonger1993
03-21-19, 17:06
Any safe hotels for bringing girls to the hotel around T Nagar?

Thanks.

SuperTechie
03-21-19, 19:30
Last month enjoyed beautiful food, thanks to friend Cumload & Fornicator101, both are very supportive and very kind.

Now coming to food, beautiful lady with superb figure, good attitude. Messaged her replied nicely. Meet her palace at afternoon. When I saw her pic I thought she might be not same but surprisingly she was beautiful as in picture.

Started with few minutes chat than DFK with foreplay, enjoyed for at least 2 hrs. Trust me she was one of the most beautiful food I enjoyed till now.

Body: 9/10 fair skin, smooth & silky skin, tight figure flat tummy.

Face: 10/10. Really she is beautiful.

Boobs: 7/10 (medium).

Ass: beautiful, perfect shape..She seems my type. Visiting Chennai next week. Can I have her contact please. Have Bangalore contacts if interested. Cheers.

SuperTechie
03-21-19, 20:42
The senior's reference worked like a charm. Discussed the rates though the senior has mentioned it. The only request was to book a good hotel for the night.

Booked the room and she was prompt on time. She was a bomb in her jeans. I can't believe myself and as typical tamilian I was full of jollu.

It took us sometime as both we're hesitant in making the first move. Had cold drinks and snacks. Sat next to her holding her hand gently. It just took off. She was getting comfortable and enjoying the deed. The first experience was a disaster as I leaked on just seeing her naked and foreplay.

Another three hours went in talking and then the heavens door opened. Kissed, licked, sucked, caressed and finally thrust in two positions. Almost 45 minutes mind boggling session..Bro,

Any chance, you can share her contact or the senior who passed it on to you. Will try my luck with him. Cheers.

KK005
03-21-19, 21:19
Avoid. Kinda had a bad experience with them:Can you please explain what happened?

I got 2 Afro contacts from Locanto. But both are referring to the same location.

Got suspicious. Hence did not proceed further.

NewbBlr
03-22-19, 08:44
Hi Seniors,

I am visiting Chennai this weekend. Would like to try out a Tamil inde. Could you please share credible Tamil inde's contacts?

Thanks in advance.

Samkuw
03-22-19, 11:01
Is it possible to subscribe using debit cards? I've been trying but not able to. (I've made purchases from Ali baba using the same cards so they're international cards.).

Thank you.

Fruit 167
03-22-19, 16:17
This post will be a lengthy one as I list out the methods I have followed, hoping it would be helpful for exploring new MPs. Please bear with the length.

After unsuccessful visit to Chlorophyll spa, I tried my luck at a spa in Pond-OOR. This area lies north of Bro Nagar. This spa is located near the. Are. ExCM. Hospital. Based on my analysis, I was damn sure to get extras at this Pond-OOR spa. This spa doesn't have a site or Google Places listing. It is listed in NB and JD.

First Visit:

During my first visit, a male masseur was there. He said, it has been temporarily closed and reopened just few days back. So, female masseurs will be available after obtaining permission from LE. He asked me to try massage from him and said inaugural offer of Rs. 1000- is running. I said OK for the sake of getting acquainted and hoping that during next visit, I would get female therapists and extras. And during the massage through chit-chat I learned that, this spa offered extras and was closed due to LE raids and their permission got cancelled. They pleaded with LE and got permission for professional massage. He also said no extras will be available in future due to LE raids. After the massage, had a shower at a pathetic bathroom where water was just dripping from the tap. After bathing, I met the spa manager and had some interaction with him. He said taps in bathroom will be fixed properly and asked me to visit once female therapists are available. However, he said there will be no extras. But from his verbal and body communication, I could infer that this guy would surely arrange for extras.

Second Visit:

After couple of weeks, called Pond-OOR spa and enquired whether female therapists are available. Same manager guy said that female therapists are available and asked me to come the same day. I said, I will visit the next day and asked about extras. He denied. However, I went to the spa next day. A Young Tamil girl (Would be hardly 20 or 21 years old) was there. She said she is the therapist. I asked her about extras. She said it is a professional spa. Told her that the manager has indicated that extras will be available. Then she said, she will call the manager and ask him for it. She didn't deny it. Instead she wanted to clarify with her manager. That guy was just in the next street and instructed her to make me sit for some time. He came in few minutes and told me that due to LE raids, they are not providing extras. I said I will walk out if extras are not available. He asked me will I go to North Palani, where his friend is running a spa and offers extras. I said OK for opting services from North Palani. However, due to my work I couldn't make it that day. I told him, I will go on some other day. After returning, I did some WhoIs and Reverse WhoIs search to find out that the same guy is operating around 4 spas in different names. They are located at Pond-OOR, Bro Nagar & North Palani.

Third Visit:

Due to my hectic work schedule, could not immediately go to North Palani Spa. After couple of weeks, on the day of deed, first visited Pond-OOR spa. Manager guy was delighted to welcome me. Told him, I'm visiting North Palani Spa and asked him to make sure extras will be available. He called North Palani Spa and enquired whether Ms. J has reported for duty. After the call, he said girls are available today and asked me to talk to reception guy over there and refer his name. I thanked him and casually asked him how his business is doing. He said, "It is gradually performing. But everyone is asking for extras" An indication that he will start offering extras very soon. I asked him to let me know once he offers extras. He said Sure. So, another place will be available soon in the kitty. Then I headed to North Palani Spa.

It is located on the very same arterial road that connects Bro Nagar with North Palani. It is located on the third floor of a budget class hotel. Name of the spa resembles a place where we visit after the deed. In the spa, I introduced myself to the reception guy that I have been referred by Pond-OOR Manager. He said counter charges Rs. 2500 and 1 K for HJ + TA. Asked him about BJ or B2 B. He said no. He assured he will send a good looking Tamil girl. I paid the counter charges and went to the specified room. A good looking girl (below 25 years) came, gave me dispo and went out for bringing cream. Changed to dispo and was waiting. She came and asked me to lie on the table facing down. I asked her whether her name is Ms. J. She was surprised and asked how I knew her name. Told her that Pond-OOR Manager guy was enquiring about her. She felt comfortable and the massage went very well. After doing back and leg massage, she removed dispo and did a good bum massage. I asked her about prostate massage, She didn't have any clue and said will do balls massage. And she did an excellent balls massage.

Then she asked me turn front. Turned and I asked her to remove her top. She said, she will do it while doing HJ. I said, it will be nice to watch her boobs while she does massage. She obliged and raised the top and bra. Didn't remove it fully, citing doors do not have locks. Though doors do not have locks, they are using some clothe while closing the door, so that it can't be opened from outside. I didn't stress again. She had medium sized boobs. Did front massage for some time. It was delight watching the boobs and getting massaged. After some time she reached out to Johnny and applied cream. I lowered her bottom and panty and played with her pussy. She didn't object. However, she moved back, whenever I tried to insert my fingers deep. Also, she said no licking or sucking the boobs. Her strokes were good. So, I didn't continue asking for sucking and instead was playing with those boobs and pussy. After few minutes of playing and stroking, I came. She cleaned my Johnny and body with a cloth. She asked me to take bath keeping the bathroom doors open as bathroom does not have lights. She was taking care of every little aspect and showed me which tap has hot water, which tap has cold water and so on. During massage also, feeling that I had light shivers due to AC, she switched off the AC.

After bath, came out and was getting dressed and was chatting with her. Got some info on how they operate. There are 3 SI and 6 NI / NE girls there. Everyone offer extras. But during the first visit, no one will offer extras. During subsequent visits, extras will be offered. But extras during first visit will be available only when there are credible referrals. Thanked her for all the information and paid her 1 K as tips.

Score Card:

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Damage: 2.5 K + 1 K.

I will continue exploring some more spas where we can expect sure shot extras (at least from second visit) and will share my FRs. Also kindly note that, I talk to the spa people authoritatively based on the data I have obtained. It may not work every time and for every one. During my visit at Chlorophyll spa, I told the therapist that one of my friend has received extras. She asked the name and I told some fictitious name. When you are talking to people outside ISG, never refer to ISG and use some cooked names.

I have got subscription and will ask for Inde contacts through PM. Hope seniors will help me.

Happy Mongering.

Fruit.

Fruit 167
03-22-19, 16:32
I got my subscription successfully using a debit card issued by a public sector bank. I will list out the method, I have followed, which may be helpful for others.

Indian Bank offers additional debit cards called 'e-purse' cards. If you have a savings account in Indian Bank, through NetBanking, you can create an e-purse account. Account will be created instantly and you can transfer funds within your self accounts. In few days, you will receive an ePurse Debit card (Master Card). This card can be used for online payments.

For making payment with ISG, make sure you enter two vital information correctly. First information is related to Card Details. After entering card number, expiry and CVV, in the column meant for Name, enter the name and account number as mentioned in the epurse card. First Name will be your name on card. Last name will be the account number printed on the card (Not Card Number).

Second information is related to Shipping Details. In the name column, enter your name and address AS IN Bank Records. Not as per the card. If these two set of information gets matched your payment will be accepted.

I hope for other banks also, this type of temporary cards will work.

Happy mongering.

Fruit.

Is it possible to subscribe using debit cards? I've been trying but not able to. (I've made purchases from Ali baba using the same cards so they're international cards.).

Thank you.

Newbie788
03-23-19, 05:55
Got in touch with a SP through Locanto. He says only card payment after meeting. Has anyone tried? Any chance of card skimming?

CoonlAndGoond
03-23-19, 09:08
I started my mongering in Bangalore and now I am back to Chennai for a while. I'm looking for decent indie contacts. Its been a while since I had any action. Care to share digits?

JustForFunCbe
03-23-19, 09:20
This is my first experience and my first FR.

I'm a silent reader of this forum. I would like to tell my first experience.

Searched Loc. And found a number of a MP. Called and a girl spoke. She enquires about my whereabouts and guided me to the MP. Asked if there are extras and she replied positively except FS.

The MP is located in the upstairs of a complex in a prime area near T. Gat. A guy was there at the counter and told 1 k for 60 mins. Two girls were there. A NI and a mallu aunty..Give me more clues about this place bro.

Thanks in advance.

John Gilligan
03-23-19, 09:29
Hello fellow mongers,

Roughly about 2-3 weeks ago I had reached out on this forum and also sent PMs to some of the senior and regular members for help with contacts in Chennai. I did get some responses and I greatly appreciate the help. Using some guidance from the responses and other reviews in the forum I had a few experiences and I'll share them in parts here and maybe it can help others who are looking for some help.

Based on multiple reviews, I wanted to try out a few branches of the BAT Spa and below is my experience at different places:

Nungambakkam. I booked an hour of Thai dry massage with a therapist with the name of a Bollywood star who was size zero until recently. The massage was ordinary and my dispo was on the whole time. She came very close to the area more than a couple of times and also teased it once or twice, and that prompted me to ask the question about extras, which she initially refused. I really wanted to make it happen and I was relentless with the request. Finally she agreed for a HJ and also quoted about 1.5 k. By this time I wasn't thinking through my mind and said yes. She gave a very disinterested HJ and I wasn't very happy with it. Damage: 2.5 k for massage and 1.5 k for HJ.

MRC Nagar. Attempt 1: There was a girl with the name of MS at the reception, and she looked decent. First she said someone else will do the massage and to my surprise and happiness she agreed to do the massage herself. The massage in itself was very nice. She has soft hands and she put it to good use. Plenty of teasing through the massage but when the time came for extras. She declined to do it. But I distinctly received an impression that she would do it if I went the next time. Damage: 2.5 k for the massage.

MRC Nagar. Attempt 2: I went there looking for MS but she wasn't available. Based on earlier reviews, I chose to go with the girl with the name of a fmr finance minister S. As soon as we entered the room she categorically said that she will not provide any extras and that she will only do a professional massage. I tried to probe a couple of times, but she was ready to walk out of the door saying no. I was in no mood to get another message with no extras. And ended-up canceling the session. But on hindsight, maybe she was saying no in the beginning and she might have done it towards the end. But I didn't take the chance.

Chai Nagar: After failed attempts at MRC, I tried my hand with this branch. At the counter I asked for a B2B massage and was flatly refused. I didn't expect anything different This time I wanted to try out a massage with or without an extra. So went for it. I didn't ask for the name of the therapist. But she gave a very good Thai massage. The towel was on all the time. I did check if the towel can be removed but she said no. She started talking a little but during the massage, so I went for it and asked the question and she declined. But the massage was great. Damage: 2.5 k for the massage and no extras.

I did have a couple of experiences with SPs and I'll post the info in the next report.

AGuyLikeYou
03-23-19, 10:12
My first FR in Chennai forum and its month old. Came to Chennai for a work. Thought of going to regular spa which I used to go when I was in Chennai. Found it from Loc search. Last year there were young college girls in the age 22-23 but this time girls are more than 25,28 and all are non Tamil. I was disappointed but anyway came long distance so tried one girl who know Tamil. B2B package counter charges 2.5 k and tips 0.5 k. Good massage and extras was OK since tip amount is not much. Asked tips in between the session which was another turn off. Finished the deed and asked for bathroom. She said water is not coming. Planned not to visit it again. Will stay permanently in Chennai after April. Hope I will get help from this forum.

Thanks.

GizmoKhan
03-23-19, 11:58
Hi Seniors,

I am visiting Chennai this weekend. Would like to try out a Tamil inde. Could you please share credible Tamil inde's contacts?

Thanks in advance.

HardMast1
03-23-19, 14:20
Hi!

I'm visiting Chennai on Sunday, 24th March. Have never been to Chennai before. Will be staying in Poes Garden. Will have some time on Sunday (24th March) evening. Would love to taste some local Chennai / Tamil food. I don't know Tamil, will that be an issue?

Will really appreciate all the help from kind souls. Can help in Bangalore & Delhi.

PM is active.

DavidLuke
03-23-19, 15:52
Any safe hotels for bringing girls to the hotel around T Nagar?

Thanks.Check Oyo in tnagar.

John Gilligan
03-23-19, 19:21
My Part 1 review was on BAT Spa locations, while this Part 2 review is on using an SP in Chennai. I found this SP based on reviews and clues mentioned by a couple of fellow mongers in the forum. The clues that were provided were to search of Chennai Escorts in Loc, the SP name starts and ends with H and the last 3 numbers are 946.

I reached out to this SP and received photos of 2 Russians and 1 NI. I was recommended to go with the NI who was supposed to be very good, and so I did for a full night on outcall. The girl matched-up to the photos provided and was very good to speak with. However, the overall experience was just about OK. She refused DFK (which was a big dampener for me) and also didn't do BBJ. She also didn't display much of passion or interest in the activity during the night. We did it a couple of times in the missionary position and that was it. Damage: High.

Used this SP for the second time and chose a Russian for a ST. It was an in and out thing with not a lot of conversation or anything. This was an in-call at a hotel in Vadapalani. Got what was advertised and so I can't complain. But I'm not going to repeat, and would rather find another SP / Inde who can provide a great GFE experience and not just do it mechanically. Damage: High for 1 HR.

DamnSlayer
03-23-19, 20:04
Thought of buying subscription.

Got a credit card somehow from friend for payment but after filling info.

Will we get otp stating your payment for international sex guide is 20 dollars? (Like this) Please reply seniors who has experience.

GeniusNaruto
03-23-19, 20:41
Looking for Afros too.Any luck so far? I got two numbers through loc but it turns out they were shemales. Hard luck!

GN.

GeniusNaruto
03-23-19, 21:00
Hello fellow mongers,

Roughly about 2-3 weeks ago I had reached out on this forum and also sent PMs to some of the senior and regular members for help with contacts in Chennai. I did get some responses and I greatly appreciate the help. Using some guidance from the responses and other reviews in the forum I had a few experiences and I'll share them in parts here and maybe it can help others who are looking for some help.

Based on multiple reviews, I wanted to try out a few branches of the BAT Spa and below is my experience at different places:

Nungambakkam. I booked an hour of Thai dry massage with a therapist with the name of a Bollywood star who was size zero until recently. The massage was ordinary and my dispo was on the whole time. She came very close to the area more than a couple of times and also teased it once or twice, and that prompted me to ask the question about extras, which she initially refused. I really wanted to make it happen and I was relentless with the request. Finally she agreed for a HJ and also quoted about 1.5 k. By this time I wasn't thinking through my mind and said yes. She gave a very disinterested HJ and I wasn't very happy with it. Damage: 2.5 k for massage and 1.5 k for HJ..Thanks for the FR. Acc to this forum, BAT spa should have been an easy place. Can anyone else put more light on this? I am also willing to try.

CoolBilly09
03-24-19, 02:24
The locanto ads and the sms that one receives on the phone are from agents who recommend MPs close to your location. These agents no little about the condition of the MP or the quality of the girls or the services offered. Agent will ask you to come near a certain landmark and then she will hand over your number to the MP who will guide you to the spa. A portion of the MP service cost is shared with the agent. Yesterday, I tried calling a number in Loc and became interested because I was asked to come to a certain 3 star Hotel in PH road. I turned up there and I was guided to the basement.

The room ceiling was so low that I had to go in head bent! The room had no door and there was a broken glass partition which was moved manually but did not close the opening fully and any one can just walk into the room. The product offered by the agent included BJ. However, nothing of that sort at the MP. The girl actually put on a service jacket over her clothes before service to prevent any unauthorized roaming over her top! No bathroom either. By then I had paid, so I had to argue my way through a refund and a disappointing exit.

Such MPs are there all over the city and the idea is to relieve you of your cash quickly with no focus on quality. Most MPs in Chennai fall under this category.

If you do know an MP that is clean, hygienic and the girls are of acceptable quality PM me and I will share some tips too.

Fruit 167
03-24-19, 05:26
It contains words like 'isginternational'.

Full text of 'International Sex Guide' will not be displayed in both OTP and bank / card statement.

However, in the mail (which you provide during purchase) you will get a confirmation message stating International Sex Guide.

Will we get otp stating your payment for international sex guide is 20 dollars? (Like this) Please reply seniors who has experience.

DamnSlayer
03-24-19, 05:39
Trying out my luck in Locanto but nothing working out.

Recently came across an ad about Indies from Africa near KFC pala vakam any suggestions from seniors who tried.

Revsha
03-24-19, 06:17
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/man-dies-after-overdose-of-libido-enhancing-tablets/articleshow/68529748.cms

RajeshForFun13
03-24-19, 06:41

Will we get otp stating your payment for international sex guide is 20 dollars? (Like this) Please reply seniors who has experience.Hi,

Its up to the bank security you may get OTP or may not. If you are worried about what will appear in Credit card statement no need to worry you won't see international sex guide in your statement. You will some Internet Sales LLC.

Virats
03-24-19, 07:01
Got in touch with a SP through Locanto. He says only card payment after meeting. Has anyone tried? Any chance of card skimming?It is a cash business, my friend. There are all the chances of your card getting misused, if you go for it. A plain simple no no.

Devadoss
03-24-19, 07:57
Hi!

I'm visiting Chennai on Sunday, 24th March. Have never been to Chennai before. Will be staying in Poes Garden. Will have some time on Sunday (24th March) evening. Would love to taste some local Chennai / Tamil food. I don't know Tamil, will that be an issue?

Will really appreciate all the help from kind souls. Can help in Bangalore & Delhi.

PM is active.Empty your inbox. Can't send PM.

Devadoss
03-24-19, 10:04

After some more foreplay, johny was ready for action, put on the condom and pounded her in missy, doggy and finally came in doggy position..I tried finding them in LOC. But couldn't find them. Kindly give contact in PM or give some details to contact them.

John Gilligan
03-24-19, 10:08

Will we get otp stating your payment for international sex guide is 20 dollars? (Like this) Please reply seniors who has experience.Mine came on the statement as 'GT*ISGINTERNETSALE1888889'. I don't know if this is how everyone got it.

John Gilligan
03-24-19, 10:34
Hello again,

This is the last of my experience in Chennai in this trip. Reading a couple of reviews in the forum, I reached out to the contact, again using the clues mentioned for search on loc. Search term is tight vagina and the last 3 digits is 973. I first messaged this number and in response got photos of what initially looked like was 3 girls (more on this below) - I inquired about services through messaging and I received a call directly. It was a girl, whose English was not great, and preferred to speak in Telugu (Tamil is also not great).

I was offered short time and full night rates, and I went with the full night option on outcall. Among the photos, there was one of a girl in a yellow sari and looked very good. I chose to go with this girl, but I only later realized that its the same as another girl that I wouldn't have been my first choice. Probably the photo was touched-up or maybe taken from a different angle. So basically. There are only 2 girls as options.

The girl as accompanied by another guy to the hotel. Who received the money after introducing the girl. I didn't like this process. I always thought it was just the girl who comes, like the other experience that I earlier wrote a review about. We did it a couple of items. Little bit of DFK and no BBJ. I don't have a lot of experience in this, but based on a few I've tried. I don't think they know a lot about GFE. She definitely tried to make me feel comfortable and happy. But she wasn't really up there. Probably, she is new to this. Don't know. She is from the state where Telugu is spoken and told me the story of how her business failed and why she got into this act. That explains a lot.

Wouldn't try this contact again.

Newbie788
03-24-19, 10:55
I have seen a lot of rate discussion going on about WG, but what about TG and TS. I've contacted a few from Loc and the rates go anywhere between 2. 5 k to 3.5 k. Any advice?

Mmahi222
03-24-19, 11:16
Pinged an SP from locanto with whom I've been in touch for couple of weeks. He only has Russian and provides at reasonable cost. SP sent some pics out of which one was a blonde. I've had this fantasy to fuck a blonde from quite some time. He was prompt in replying to messages and shared the location of 5 star hotel which I reached around 7 PM.

Now the action began. She started kissing me and had a great DFK! She smelled and tasted like strawberry. I liked her lips so much kept on kissing every now and then. Her skin color was so fair I felt like dream come true. She then went on to sucking my nipples while her hand was over my johny! She then again proceeded with an amazing DFK. And she is a great kisser, must say! Amazing passion she showed across her work. Sucked her huge tits to my heart's content. I always want to do DATY but could never dare because of either hair or smell but this girl'l pussy was cleanly shaved, fair and smelling so good, I wanted to eat right away. Licked pussy for almost good 20 minutes. She was enjoying like anything. I could sense her moans were genuine. She held my head and pushed towards pussy, was shivering and moaning loudly, it was heaven for both of us. Then she asked me to lay down and said "You've made me go crazy, now its my turn. I'll make you go crazy" and started kissing just the right points like ears, neck, nipples, area above penis, etc. Meanwhile her boobs were massaging my penis. Every kiss made me go mad, I was shivering literally. It was heaven. After kissing for good 10 minutes. She did nice BJ for 10 minutes. I cannot say she is best at BJ, because I had best when I came during BJ itself. Now started fucking her in missionary. Pussy is just right amount of tightness I want it to be. It was not tough to enter but after entering, it felt warm and tight. Fucked for good 10 minutes and finished in doggy. View in doggy style was something to crave for. She was blushing kissed said it was lovely to meet me, enjoyed my company and would love to do me again. Also shared her personal number to me. Overall I can say this is the best sex I've ever had. Who can pay 10 k per shot can pm me for contact before 25 Mar.

Report card.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (soft).

Ass 9/10.

Pussy 8/10.

DFK 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

WIR: Definitely yes.

Damages: 10 K.

Damsel Rider
03-24-19, 11:42

Will we get otp stating your payment for international sex guide is 20 dollars? (Like this) Please reply seniors who has experience.It will just show as billisg some numbers, nothing is revealed that explicitly.

Bunny158
03-24-19, 15:31
Leave the main road into the alley and the spa becomes visible after a two minutes walk. Name of the spa has 2 letters only. There was a young man with long hair watching porn on the computer at the reception desk. Though I reached the place sharp on time (as my appointment was 5 pm) he made me wait almost half hour.

The impression I got was that the place was running without much of management. Finally an NE therapist escorted to me a room where the massage (floor bed) started. She was a senior one and had nothing much to talk about. The younger one, who wanted to take me, was allotted to someone else by her. I could see her peeping at the watch occasionally. The extras were not expected and not asked for. The professional and dry (attitudewise)massage ended with usual shower. Left w / o glancing at counter.

Ambience: 6/10.

Therapist: 5/10.

Massage:6/10.

Extras: none.
damages:0.8K

WIR? NO.

ItIsThatIs
03-25-19, 04:32
New in ISG but experienced in mongering world. I purchased subscription today. The hunt for a well endowed classy indie continues. Promise to share my experiences that I encounter-Madras Raja.

RemoRomancer
03-25-19, 06:34
Brothers,

Can someone please share Maami's contact?

SmoothGoin
03-25-19, 12:40
Hi bro,

Nice to hear you had a great time. I also prefer Russians and others from the CIS. Please do share the name of your SP or initials and the last 3 digits of his contact number, I will search on locanto and move forward.

Thanks in advance.

Pinged an SP from locanto with whom I've been in touch for couple of weeks. He only has Russian and provides at reasonable cost. SP sent some pics out of which one was a blonde. I've had this fantasy to fuck a blonde from quite some time. He was prompt in replying to messages and shared the location of 5 star hotel which I reached around 7 PM.

Now the action began. She started kissing me and had a great DFK! She smelled and tasted like strawberry. I liked her lips so much kept on kissing every now and then. Her skin color was so fair I felt like dream come true. She then went on to sucking my nipples while her hand was over my johny! She then again proceeded with an amazing DFK. And she is a great kisser, must say! Amazing passion she showed across her work. Sucked her huge tits to my heart's content. I always want to do DATY but could never dare because of either hair or smell but this girl'l pussy was cleanly shaved, fair and smelling so good, I wanted to eat right away. Licked pussy for almost good 20 minutes. She was enjoying like anything. I could sense her moans were genuine. She held my head and pushed towards pussy, was shivering and moaning loudly, it was heaven for both of us..

Decadent Guyy
03-25-19, 20:12
Hi,

I just signed up for an account. I have been a silent follower for a long time. And my mongering has been based on what I have read in this forum. Please find my reports below from past 3-4 months.

1: Spa in Ra (3 times).

1st time: Found through Locanto. They are a regular haircut salon with spa attached and easy to find. Paid 2. 5 k at the counter. Was offered a choice between North Indian and South Indian. Picked South Indian. Normal massage except she reached into my dispo and touched my balls. I knew extras were on the cards but did not ask. When I turned over, I was hard and she smiled and asked if I have come before. I said no. She continued the massage and I grabbed her ass. She stopped and started bargaining. Agreed for B2B and HJ for 1.5 k. She just removed her top and climbed on top of me and grinded. She was plump. I grabbed her ass, did not allow kissing on cheek, sucked on her boobs (average boobs). She finished with a good hand job (fondled my balls). It was my first experience ever so overall sloppy on my part. She said she was from Madurai and I forgot her name.

2nd time: This time called directly and paid 2 k (first time was through locanto). Opted for south Indian. She was an experienced mallu. Her name is same name as small dog (p*y). Very devotional. Wore a thali. But I sensed extras in the way she touched while doing the thighs area. She asked herself. Agreed for top and bottom access as B2B was a very clumsy experience last time. Sucked her boobs and fingered her. She made some expressions. I don't know if genuine or not. Finished with a regular HJ with cream. At the end she asked if I was a bachelor and took my number. Don't think I will repeat.

3rd time: Paid 2 k at the counter. This time the receptionist asked if I wanted good massage or good company. I opted for good company. She sent one South Indian. She straightaway came to me and said she does not know massage that much but will lick everything (BJ, Anal Rimming). I said I had only 2 k and she agreed. Asked me to go and wash my behind thoroughly. Came back still wearing the dispo. She asked me to remove the dispo and lie down naked on the table. She complemented me on my butt and did one namesake massage. She stood over my back and walked on it. I was afraid my back will go. After turning over she stripped naked fully and asked me to spread my legs. I was unsure about anal but she proceeded to lick my butt hole thoroughly. It felt very good but I was in two minds all along about safety etc. Then she lay next to me and allowed to me to play with her. But did not allow kissing on the mouth. I fingered her and she gave some fake expressions. She then went down on me and gave me a blow job (without cover). I came in 5 mins. She wiped me and I dressed up. Whole session lasted only 30 minutes:

(she was not very professional or experienced but eager to please I guess. I was also not experienced so it was not a good combination).

I decided not to visit that place after it because I felt it was not worth paying so much.

2: Bat Spa (N branch 1 time, c branch 2 times).

At N branch, one fat north east lady came. Said she used to work at Green Park. Very good massage. No hint of extras and did not ask also. Left feeling satisfied.

At C branch, picked the Thai therapist. Very good massage. She kept seeing the clock. She removed my dispo straightaway and gave a good butt massage while pressing the prostate sometimes. This was the first time I was experiencing it and simply loved it. This was the moment I decided not to go to MPs that don't provide good massage. Extras are secondary. She gestured asking if I wanted a handjob. I asked what else she can do and she offered a BJ. Quoted 3 k. I told too much and paid 2 k. She allowed me boobs access and gave me a very good BJ (uncovered). I came very fast. Overall left happy.

Next time paid 2. 5 k at the counter. I wanted to try the Bali therapist but was not available. Was assigned a short, skinny NE chick. Was a turn off but I agreed. She gave a good butt massage. She said next day was a holiday and she wanted good tips. I asked for hand job and she hesitantly agreed. Did not even touch fully. The most embarrassing thing was I ended up jerking off myself. I paid 1 k and swore I won't ever come again without fixing an appointment before hand.

3: Spa in S (5 times).

This is my current favorite. VFM because it is 1 k for 1 hour and 1.5 k for 90 mins. Very small place with only separators and you can hear what is happening in the next cubicle. I have never used the bath because I saw how small it was and you have to cross the reception to access it. BUT in spite of it all, I love this place because of the girls. All are young NE girls who are very cheerful. First time I went, I immediately got a butt massage. She was obviously hinting at extras but I did not ask her directly. Went there second time and got a decent massage but failed to get any extras again. Third time took 90 mins with two girls. Did not succeed this time also. Fourth time got 90 mins with a single, went and during last 30 minutes flirted around with the girl by tickling etc. But no extras. She was also shy. But I liked this because it was not commercial like my previous experiences. Fifth time, I got the same girl and I remembered her name and she was happy. Previous time she did not give me butt massage but this time she removed my dispo and tapped my butt to make fun. Gave a good butt massage and after turning over she massaged the legs for a bit while giggling looking at my hard on. She finally gestured asking if I wanted a HJ. I agreed and she put cream and finished it. No rates spoken by the girls in even a single visit. She acted surprised when I gave her the tip (0.7 k) and was very happy. I made it a point to give at least 0.3 k every time I went there even without extras. It was always received with lot of happiness. This became a habit and I decided to stop. But it is my favorite place so far because it is not Hi-Fi and the girls are just nice and friendly and not in a fake way.

4: Escort in O Nagar.

I decided I wanted to finally get to FS. Started desperately pinging lot of so called Indes on LC without luck. One so called serial artist T quoted 10 k per hour but agreed for 5 k, which I had set as my max budget. But she ended up not responding to my calls or messages just before the scheduled time. So I switched and started calling escort agencies. This was a MUCH better approach if your intention is to get laid as soon as possible. Found a couple of decent contacts. One guy sent me a lot of options including NI, Spanish and Russian from 7 k to 13 k. The Russian and Spanish were like 10 k per session but tempting. Picked one NI. I picked because she had a mole on her breast and it looked sexy and wheatish complexion which I prefer. Agreed to 6 k. Was directed to O hotel in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Receptionist did not even look at me. Went to the room and met her. Looked exactly like her pics. Her name is K (famous Vi Tamil movie) from Chandigarh. She spoke good English but very professional. She collected cash and no extra talk. She straight away stripped and asked if we can start. Did not allow DFK. But Her Boobs were amazing. Super firm and the mole was sexy. Played with her boobs and she moaned a bit. I also stripped fully and went down on her. She was clean shaven and clean. Licked it nicely. She closed her eyes and moaned. Seemed to enjoy it. I used my finger and she said no fingers she does not like it. I was like okay. Then she put on the condom for me and sucked on it. She had a good rhythm. I had to stop her because I did not want to blow up so soon. I went down on her again and then went on top for missionary and fucked her for 5 minutes. Asked her to come on top of me and she climbed and rode me for 5 mins before she became tired and lied on me. I hugged, kissed her. I asked her for BJ one more time and she instead started giving me a HJ. She said she has one more appointment in 15 mins. This was a turn off because I had been there for only 30 mins. I asked her to stop and said will do it in missionary once more. So proceeded for next few minutes until I started sweating and finished in missionary. She was moaning throughout. Not sure if she faked it. Then cleaned up and she gave me a hug. Forgot to take her number but I have the contact of the agent. Don't know if I will repeat but was a good experience.

So that is my short story of how I went from being Manickam to Baasha (but smaller version) in 3 months.

I have one more session planned this week but planning to stop using providers and looking for Indes. If anyone can help, will be grateful and share what I know. Especially Interested in Pakkathu Veetu Maami. Will be grateful if anyone shares contacts (CumLoad and Pethidine brothers, I have seen your names only mentioned as legends here. Please help). Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Arvind2808
03-26-19, 10:00
Hi,

Was this at guindy hotel near bridge. The SP had forwarded some pics.

Your FR has raised my interest and will visit her as soon possible.

Now the action began. She started kissing me and had a great DFK! She smelled and tasted like strawberry. I liked her lips so much kept on kissing every now and then. Her skin color was so fair I felt like dream come true. She then went on to sucking my nipples while her hand was over my johny! She then again proceeded with an amazing DFK. And she is a great kisser, must say! Amazing passion she showed across her work. Sucked her huge tits to my heart's content. I always want to do DATY but could never dare because of either hair or smell but this girl'l pussy was cleanly shaved, fair and smelling so good, I wanted to eat right away. Licked pussy for almost good 20 minutes. She was enjoying like anything. I could sense her moans were genuine. She held my head and pushed towards pussy, was shivering and

Damages: 10 K.

Rajaa
03-26-19, 15:32
Hey guys. Lost all your contacts bro and friends. So my friends and seniors pleasee pm me.

FunkyVs90
03-27-19, 04:38
Hi all,

Posting / Feedback on Madipakkam-Keelkattalai. MP.

1. Right next to a Bank.

2. All SI.

3. Time watchers.

4. Extras - 1000-1500.

5. No FS, only HJ. Not good looking, very bad.

6. Damage - 1500.

Overall rating - 5/10.

Feedback. They will place ads in Locanto for Keelkattalai or Nuru or College girls, etc. Total time waste.

Nrtumbnr
03-27-19, 06:19
Hi all,

I am new to the site. How to post new thread here? I just tried replied to some message here.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

CharlieHarry
03-27-19, 11:48
Hi guys,

Going to be in Chennai for the weekend. Can anyone provide me some Indes contacts.

Have some hot Indes from Bangalore. Will provide you in return.

SpicMag
03-27-19, 15:42
Have been staying away from India for years, and its been a long time since I had a chance to monger in India or in Chennai. I was reading the forum regularly, and found that the Chennai seniors are not so helpful to newbies, and I pretty much agree with them. So I could make this FR based on what I read in these forums.

Dec. 28.2018.

It was a very stressful time for over 3 weeks, without any action, whatsoever. I finally had 2 hours time in between, when I thought I can manage to sneak an hour massage. I called the infamous BAT spa in Downpak. Told them I am coming within 30 mins, and to reserve the most cooperative girl. Although I normally choose Deep tissue or Swedish or Aromatic massage, on that day, I chose Balinese massage. I was alloted a masseuse called LinXX (last 2 letters of famous south Indian breakfast dish. Lentil batter fried in oil), who was looking fine. She greeted me and handed over me the dispo. I usually take a Swiss chocolate for girls, and when I gave her, she had a weird look and rejected it first time. After insisting, she took it and left. I changed into my dispo and after few minutes she comes with a water bottle for me and starts the massage. Asked me if I wanted soft or hard massage, and I chose soft (dry) version. The massage was so hard that I was screaming in pain multiple times and she did not reduce the intensity even after informing her repeatedly. The massage was coming to an end, and there was no talk about extras. So, I asked her about extras, and although she hesitated in the first moment, she later said she does only HJ for 500. I tried negotiating for a BJ, but it didn't happen. Later we agreed for the HJ and she tore my dispo and asked if she wanted oil or cream for the deed. I again said dry and she started the deed. It was initially soft and slow, then the intensity increased and I exploded in a few minutes. Asked a towel to take a shower. She gave 1, and it was actually dirty. Asked another one, and she replaced it. Although this was not dirty, it had some strange detergent smell. Anyway, had shower, and went into the cabin and dressed-up. Gave her the Rs. 500 tip and said bye.

Rating:

Girl: 7/10.

Massage 6/10 (May be someone might like it, but it was too hard for me).

HJ: 7/10. Pretty mechanical. Nothing to mention specially.

Spa: 6/10. Spa looks a bit clean. Floor in the cabin is sticky. Would expect better towels.

WIR: Spa-Yes; Girl-No.

SpicMag
03-27-19, 16:08
Chennai Experience Part-2.

Jan. 04.2019.

After a week gap from my previous escapade at BAT spa in Downpak, I thought this spa is the way to go. But as Downpak was far away, I chose to go to their branch in ECR. Called them, but calls were unanswered. So, I headed there in person, and was disappointed to find that it was closed. Then another spa with name Sai XXXXX health XXXXX (forgot the name) in KVakkam. Couldn't find it. I tried locanto on my mobile sitting on bike, but all spas were far away. So, I thought to get a good professional massage at least at Oryza spa and to try if they offer any extras, although chances were pretty poor. I enquired for an Aromatherapy and paid for it. I had to wait for my masseuse, and after sometime, in walks a guy (Vijay), greets and escorts me to a room. The lobby as well as the room was spot-free clean and he handed over 2 fresh towels and a dispo and left. I was badly hoping him only to be the escort guy and the girl comes later when she is ready. After changing into dispo, he walks again. Now that I was totally turned off, thought at least I will get a professional massage get done and leave. The massage was performed with 4 different aroma oils representing 4 seasons. Massage was very professional and amazing. Then the steam and shower cubicle was prepared and I spent few minutes taking steam bath followed by hot shower. Dressed-up, tipped and thanked him and left.

Rating:

Massage 9/10 (Might have been 10/10 if was a girl. First time massage by a guy was not completely enjoyable!

Spa: 10/10. Spa looks a bit clean. Floor in the cabin is sticky. Would expect better towels.

WIR: Spa-Yes, may reserve and opt for a girl masseuse even if am sure there are no extras.

SpicMag
03-27-19, 16:50
Chennai Experience Part-3.

Jan. 14.2019.

After a gap of few days from my previous KLPD at Oryza spa, I really wanted good action. There was no time for even masturbation. This time, I took enough time and searched locanto and short listed few spas in and around TVMR. I am not a person seeking FS, so I usually frequent spas only aiming at other extras, mainly for BBBJ. The one in XXyar (short for advertisement) caught my interest. They were pretty open saying that everything is on offer, so you come in person and can discuss. I repeatedly asked them if it is a spa or just a b2 b place. They confirmed it s regular spa and they offer extras. Having believed this, I told them I am coming in an hour and went there. It is located in a street near the telephone exchange where a famous cbse school is located. As soon as I went there, I realised that it was a trap and its a dingy place offering B2B massages. Anyway, the*ck ruled the brain and I went in. The receptionist was friendly and explained me right away that they offer 1 hour B2 B massage for 6 k, and there is no need to tip anything to the masseuse. Tried bargaining and we finally settled for 5 k. I was shown 2 south indian "girls". The first one was a very slim and she just showed her face for a fraction of a second and vanished. Then came approx. 40 year old MILF, who was plump. She smiled, shook hands, greeted and went. I was not so happy as I had two girls on 2 extreme physiques. One was too slim (patient-like) and the other was plump (may be 5 years elder to me). Showing my lack of interest, the receptionist said she will do the deed too. She was in between and was my type. So went ahead with her into the room. Room was hot, but she switched on the ac, which took ever to cool the room. We were sweating all the time. She gave me the dispo, which I rejected, as it is very obvious with this place. So I stripped and waited for her. She came shortly, and stripped straight away and left her panties on. She started running her fingers through my back for roughly a minute and then pressed her boobs on to my back and neck and tried teasing by kissing on my ears, which didn't work. After turning around, she ran her fingers on my front side of the body.

Then she asked me to stand up for B2B. The justification she gave was that the massage table is flimsy and it won't take 2 people on it. Then after standing up, the B2B massage was just practically hugging each other, where she will be stationary without any advancement. She was standing like a statue and I could rub my body against her and touch all the places. I was pretty irritated with it and asked if she has any extras (thinking to get the deed done and leave this place). She said she will do FS for 4 k. As I don't go for FS outside, I asked if she will do only BBBJ instead. She offered to do it for 3 k. Negotiated to 2 k. Then she started going down and took my shaft into her mouth and started a wet BJ. It was just OK, and then she started using her hands. As this was not going well, I asked if I can finger her or do DATY (though I wouldn't do that to her). She instantly removed her panties and allowed me to finger. But she was not opening her legs well, so fingering was also a nightmare. So asked her to do the BJ and she did it and I exploded sooner (not in her mouth). The next second, the AC was switched off (the room was still warm). The towel was horrible, so I walked nude to the shower which was 2 or 3 rooms away, crossing the room where the girls sat. Again the MILF.

Made an eye contact and smiled at me. Took shower, nude walk to the cabin, dried myself under the fan, dressed up and came out. The girl wanted to meet me frequently and offered her private number. Out of politeness, I took it, but she insisted in giving my number to her, which I hesitatingly gave her and walked away.

But on my way back, I had an interesting session in Frankfurt during my transit. You can find it through my profile.

Rating:

Massage: 1/10.

Spa: 3/10.

B2 B: 2/10.

BBBJ: 4/10.

WIR: A big no.

SpicMag
03-27-19, 18:31
Spa: 10/10. Spa looks a bit clean. Floor in the cabin is sticky. Would expect better towels.This is an error as I use the template to edit my FRs. Spa, rooms, bathroom were all spotless clean. Towels were fresh too. Sorry for the error.

MySecretLife
03-27-19, 19:10
So that is my short story of how I went from being Manickam to Baasha (but smaller version) in 3 months.
Nice FR, had a hearty laughter when I read the above quoted sentence.

May the Force be with you to become bigger version of Baashha soon.

RjSam66
03-27-19, 19:19

She speaks so well to make you comfortable. She initiated the actions which made me feel at ease, like she hugged me when I was not expecting. She did lot of smooching and cuddling. I loved that..Visiting Chennai after 3 years, Need some help with this contact for a newbies like me.

Mathanakumar
03-28-19, 05:45
Nice review bro, thumbs up for keeping it both honest and descriptive. Especially your review of the various interactions you had with the different spas. It gives a lot of insights into the whole process and sets a clear bar on what can be expected for newbies like myself who wish to indulge in the spa experience. Keep it up looking forward to your updates for the future sessions you have set up.

Cheers.

Hi,

I just signed up for an account. I have been a silent follower for a long time. And my mongering has been based on what I have read in this forum. Please find my reports below from past 3-4 months.

1: Spa in Ra (3 times).

1st time: Found through Locanto. They are a regular haircut salon with spa attached and easy to find. Paid 2. 5 k at the counter. Was offered a choice between North Indian and South Indian. Picked South Indian. Normal massage except she reached into my dispo and touched my balls. I knew extras were on the cards but did not ask. When I turned over, I was hard and she smiled and asked if I have come before. I said no. She continued the massage and I grabbed her ass. She stopped and started bargaining. Agreed for B2B and HJ for 1.5 k. She just removed her top and climbed on top of me and grinded. She was plump. I grabbed her ass, did not allow kissing on cheek, sucked on her boobs (average boobs). She finished with a good hand job (fondled my balls). It was my first experience ever so overall sloppy on my part. She said she was from Madurai and I forgot her name.

Devadoss
03-28-19, 11:56
Thanks to Cumload bro for the contact and reference. Met Choco yesterday and was invited to her friends place. Place is good with AC. Since we met a little late than the mentioned time we started straightaway. Started with DFK, BBJ, DATY. After 15 minutes put on the cover and started banging in missionary, followed by Doggy. She was exhausted after sometime and then continued with missionary. After about half an hour released. Washed and left the place with a HUG.

Boobs: 7.

Pussy: 8.

ASS: 9.

WIR: maybe.

Good girl, wants to please. Detailed FRs are already in the forum.

Contact is not mine to share.

WillBlak
03-28-19, 12:58
I have been looking for an Afro encounter in Chennai since many years, and finally this happened this week in Southern Chennai (folks who read my FR's will remember that my first Afro session was a 3-some session in Bangalore last year).

Found this chick in one of the popular apps and been in touch with her since few days. She sent some pics and her big butt looked inviting. In person she is a bit shorter, curvy, big tits, and typical huge ebony ass. And like many afro girls she too wears a wig, infact she has different styles of wigs in her room. She lives in a 2-BHK residential flat on the top floor and shares the apartment with her brother (that's what she said). The brother is the person who accompanied me till the flat after I parked my vehicle and while we walked I was making small talk and getting to know him more. He seemed like a decent well-mannered guy.

I had picked some wine and chocolates on the way. While I entered one of the bedrooms (the bedroom has no AC and a thick mattress was laid on the floor), she was already in a black see-through negligee and got a nice warm hug and a kiss as a welcome gesture. And when she turned I was like 3 cheers to the scene in front. Booty size was just wow! And the negligee left nothing out of the imagination, as I could see the butt crack plainly. She was already minus her panties! She smelled good and fresh. And had her skin tone was like any other Indian. Pure brown!

After some chit-chat and some kisses on the lips and hugs. We kind of warmed up to each other, opened the wine and started sipping it while she filled up her story of her country and what she's doing here and her future plans. Her hands would idly caress my chest or thighs over my dress. Kisses soon turned into DFK, and her thick afro lips felt good to suck on. We alternated sucking each others tongue and had some tongue war as well.

Johnny was getting restless and we both agreed to strip. Her tits were sagging but were full flesh (with no wrinkled skin) and it felt different. But they were very soft like a balloon filled with water, small nipples. Sucked on and heard some moans escaping her lips. Squeezed her butt. And she twerked them for me. Pushed her down and started kissing her rear frame from neck to the butt. Slapped her butt and she said slap some more, and I obliged.

Kissed her big butt, bit her big butt and slapped her big butt and then repeated this over and over. Then asked her to give me a BBJ. So she put some chocolate pieces in her mouth and without chewing it she put the cockhead in her mouth and started sucking and rolling her tongue around. Never knew chocolate and sausage could be had together!! 😊 And while she was at it. I started fondling her flower petals and she felt clean. Her suction on me was average but it felt different due to her large afro lips and the chocolate infused session. I wanted a CIM but she rolled a cover after some time and asked me to mount her. Fucking her, sucking her tits and sucking her tongue was alternated actions. And when I felt I was about to cum, I asked if I can cum on her tits, she said go ahead. In a quick motion the rubber came off. And I started stroking my meat. And finally it spewed ropes of cum on her large afro tits. In the end, I slapped my spent meat on her nipples as the final sticky drops came out.

Overall it was an average session, but yes, the thrill of having an Afro in Chennai was the highlight.

She is very good to converse to, gives you a GFE. Not a time watcher.

I planned for 2 shots, but after 1 session in 2 hours, I felt it was too hot in the room (top floor, no AC) to continue for round 2.

Big chocolate booty lovers would love the bounce doing in doggy.

~WB

JitenS
03-28-19, 16:00
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Chennai in couple of weeks. Coming from a bad phase on a sabbatical. Would be great if someone can share some nice GFE contacts. Budget 2-6 K. Also interested in Pakathu Veetu Maami contact. Please share if you have it. Would really make my days Thank you.

AbcCool
03-28-19, 19:50
Well was too horny last week as was all alone. Then was searching for some different massage experience. I was confused whether to go to Batspa Nung, T nag or Bro nagar. I was reading ISG forum and came across below post.

So Seeing HJ+ Boob+ DFK + Fingering at 2000 I got excited, book a call for her.

When I reached the spa, the receptionist looked too sweet and I was waiting, while she called the Russian.

She was like a FAT Tall NE Aunty with just blond hair alone. Never could believe she was Russian. Anyways swiped 4 k and went in.

While she entered with Dispo I pinched her cheeks! She was ok ok comfortable.

Slept back on the Msg bed. She sat on the same bed and was doing hard massage on the upper back (left and right). Was like a proper hard massage.

The told the fatty to decrease pressure!. The she was just running her hands from top of the back till the ass and ending in the balls. This part felt differently erotic.

She was Continuing the same. And then when she wanted to massage the ass, she pulled down the Dispo a little. She asked if she can remove? She removed and started massaging the ass.

Then was doing small talk and she could understand English,. Then began the bargaining, she was charging 3000 for HJ + boobs sucking + DFK + fingering.

My dick was hard then. And due to hard bargaining, mood was falling and and so was my dick. For 2 k she agreed only TL + HJ.

While doing HJ I buried my face in her boobs and was sucking.

Money 4 k (Counter) + 2 k (Inside).

Totally not worth 6 k.

During convo learnt that she is 29 years old from Moscow and she is a virgin it seems. I was shocked and asked if she is telling truth?

She said yes and she was a Muslim girl it seems.

Hi,

Today went to bat spa Bro nagar and booked Russian girl through phone and as usual massage started and I didn't had that paper type inner, Later she started with teasing the whole body and later she popped the question and said HJ + boobs sucking + DFK + fingering for 2 k, I said OK since she know very little English.

Boobs: 38+.

Damage: 4 k fees + 2 k for girl.

Opama
03-29-19, 01:08
Looking for some action this weekend as spouse is out of town. My regular inde contacts are unfortunately unavailable.

Requesting the awesome souls here for inde references. PM active.

Help is much needed and will be appreciated.

ItIsThatIs
03-29-19, 04:55
I'm assuming everyone have heard of Miss Ch (Vj-TV serial actress). I contacted via WA she lives near Brother Nagar. Was quoting a very high number so I wasn't sure she was the same as the one.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

JitenS
03-29-19, 08:45

She maintained eye contact throughout the session which is a big plus..Can you please PM contact bro?

CIMboy
03-29-19, 10:34
Hello all,

After spending 3 years in Amsterdam I returned to Chennai in 2015. During my stay there I tried practically all types of birds except Indian. I decided to begin mongering in India since Jan 2019. Let me share my 2 experiences at Bat spa in January.

FR1:

Booked an appointment with a Thai masseuse whose name is the first four letters of an important ingredient of chutney. This is also a cool summer drink. She was thick and mid thirties with many ratios peeking through her clothes. The massage was excellent and towards the end I asked if I could see the tattoos and one thing led to another and she agreed for a BBBJ for 2 k. So I walked to the restroom and got an amazing BBBJ with a satisfying CIM. I was mighty pleased with the result.

I decided to return the next day again.

FR 2:

This time tried the other Thai with the name who is the girl version of Mickie mouse. She was shorter and a bit thinner than the first one. I went armed with a cover just in case I get lucky. I must say the massage was excellent and I made a lot of small talk. Towards the last 15 minutes the extras questions were popped. Initially she was hesitant and enquired whether I was LE. After spending about 2 minutes convincing her, she agreed for a HJ for 1 k. But I wasn't having it, I took out the cover and proposed FS for 2.5 k. After 2 minutes of hesitation she agreed. She took the top off and lowered the pants for a doggy, then I finished up in missionary. The flower was hairy but clean and she seemed to genuinely enjoyed it and got wet like she hadn't done it in a while. I took her number and left satisfied. I think FS was possible as she was new to India at that point and I was probably the first one to propose to go all the way.

I will try A2B spa next week and will give my FR.

CIM Boy.

BahuBali007
03-29-19, 12:40
Guys,

Any one know what happened to Jessica, I reached her couple of weeks back, we were supposed to meet this week, but she is unreachable at the number, it ends with 711. If she wants to stop this, no need to disturb her, but due to some other reason if she is not reachable or changed her number, can the guys who know her, can help me? Please reach me in PM.

RajeshChen
03-29-19, 13:26
Hi,

Recently subscribed after long time. I have requested for help to many seniors. No one is helping.

Please share inde details.

Thanks,

Raj.

NotBatman
03-29-19, 14:02
I found about ISG like months ago and following since then on daily basis. From reading posts to stories I have encountered few stories and met some people who were best and some very worst.

Well it all started when I had a breakup and was alone and looking for hookups in apps like tinder and few other. I came across loc and we all know what happens at the first contact you get I got cheated upon then found a couple contact who were very friendly and that was my first mongering experience.

They are based in last stop of bypass called Kolathu. They gave the location went to their place they were very friendly and met them talked with them for sometime and the action starts after entering the room. She was little petite side but her cooperation was very much satisfying and since its my first BJ it was Great back then but after having numerous actions. It turned out to be above average. Anyhow we started with kissing and cuddling then came BJ and GFE was very great she does every position you Ask her to do.

Her face: 5/10.

Assets: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: guy asked for 5 k but bargained and settled for 3 k.

P.S. I'll upload more experiences one by one and still got some contacts and if you are wondering they still have an ad in loc under name ammu.

RajeshChen
03-29-19, 15:34
Hope the pics gets attached this time.Hi bro,

Can you please share her digit and details?

Thanks,

Raj.

CIMboy
03-29-19, 16:54
Hi all,

I am new to ISG Chennai. But I have been an active monger in Amsterdam where I lived for 3 years. I already typesd out this review but for some reason it is not posted yet so I am writing again.

After a gap of 3 years since returning from Dam, on Jan 1 2019 I made a resolution to start mongering again. I was always sceptical about India due to LE scene. I read about this forum and decided to take a plunge. I visited Bat spa on 2 consecutive days with improving results, my FRs below-.

FR1: This was with a thick Thai bird named first 4 letters of ingredient in chutney (also a cool summer drink). She had some tattoos so at the end of the massage I asked her if I could see it and one thing led to another and we decided on 2 k for a BBBJ. The BBBJ was excellent with a CIM, I was mighty pleased with the first attempt. I made a good connection.

FR2: The next day I picked another Thai bird with the name which is the female version of Mickie mouse. Massage was great and at the end, the discussion about extras came up. After gaining her confidence she initially offered HJ for 1 k. I had taken a cover with me so after some convincing she agreed for FS for 2.5 k. Got a BBBJ, then pulled the pants down and started in doggie and finished in missionary. In all it must have lasted 15 minutes. I gave her my name (not my real name of course) and told her I will refer some of my good friends. One of my close friend tried and got the same result. Any seaained mongers here interested can ping me, I will share the reference which will make her comfortable.

CIMboy.

Karthik21
03-30-19, 02:39
I finally found the A2 B spa after a lot of detective work. My advice is to park some distance away since the road is empty and your vehicle will be very conspicuous. Paid 2 k at the counter and was assigned a Bong girl M. She was fair, short and curvy. Started with a dry massage. I always prefer dry since touching the girls with oily hands becomes an issue. After half hour of massage she brought up the subject of extras. Negotiated 4 k for FS. She even had protection. No DFK or BJ but cooperative otherwise. Came in WOT and left.

Looks - 6/10.

Body 6/10 (I prefer tall women).

Cost - 2 k at counter + 4 k for FS.

WIR. Definitely to try other girls.

Madesh
03-30-19, 05:06
Can you please PM contact bro?Hi JitenS bro,

The contact is not mine. Hence I am sorry that I am unable to share.

As I have mentioned in the review kindly Ping CumLoad Bro for the contact.

Regards Madesh.

ItIsThatIs
03-30-19, 06:12
Just came back and writing this FR. Repeated my favourite indie Mrs. S. Complete GFE and involves in the act. This time booked Oyo and Took her for long time outcall. She reached late but totally made up once we were in Room. Had 3 sessions in all with lots of DFK, body play, BBBJ, dick between boobs Ordered food after first shot. Asked her for CIM for second shot and she agreed for CIM. Came in her mouth and swallowed till last drop. Again started with miss and finished in Doggy. Not a time watcher and worth every single penny.

Girl: 9/10. Complete GFE.

Boobs: 8/10 : Medium round and juicy.

Pussy: 8/10:

BBBJ: 10/10.

CIM: yes.

DFK: 8/10.

Donation: 10 K +1.5 k room+0.8 Eat.

VFM: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

Madesh
03-30-19, 07:28
That's the type of Mami, I like to try, definitely in to do list. Whats the general location. Thanks for sharing the FR. Also thank CL bro and other seniors for helping out fellow mongers, nice thing going in the forum.Hi bro,

I too have got some messages from other fellow mongers in my Inbox for the contact.

I am extremely sorry that I have not replied to the messages in the Inbox. I am unable to share the contact.

The reason being the contact is not mine. It is Cumload Bro abhis contact.

If you require the contact of the girl kindly ping Cumload Bro abhi.

Madesh.

Nrtumbnr
03-30-19, 07:54
I finally found the A2 B spa after a lot of detective work. My advice is to park some distance away since the road is empty and your vehicle will be very conspicuous. Paid 2 k at the counter and was assigned a Bong girl M. She was fair, short and curvy. Started with a dry massage. I always prefer dry since touching the girls with oily hands becomes an issue. After half hour of massage she brought up the subject of extras. Negotiated 4 k for FS. She even had protection. No DFK or BJ but cooperative otherwise. Came in WOT and left.

Looks - 6/10.

Body 6/10 (I prefer tall women).

Cost - 2 k at counter + 4 k for FS.

WIR. Definitely to try other girls.What about massage? Will they give good massage experience?

Urihd
03-30-19, 13:41
Hi,

Visiting Chennai from Sunday and looking to meet an indie, any senior member kind enough to share any contacts.

Thanks in advance.

DinesHotHer82
03-30-19, 21:30
Am a regular MP guy preferring MPs in IT corridor and adjacent coast road.

Would like to summarise my experience on all MP visits for last few months:

1. Nunga. In the kottam road: 3 birds available. All SI, chose a plump SI fair girl, should be between 25-30; massage was mediocre, money minded, extras offered were HJ / full nude, cooperative during extra session. Damage - 1500+1500 for HJ and top less; WIR. Maybe trying a different bird; she gave her contact details and is charging around 12-15 k for coming out for a day! She has family in Chennai but still can come out but will return before night.

2. Thiru'miyur- near the depot: 4 birds available. All SI and all mediocre, chose a random bird, massage was poor, extras offered were HJ / full nude, cooperative during extra session. Damage - 1500+1500 for HJ and top less; WIR. Strict no; place stinks.

3. Ad-who 1 (who in tamil) - near a government property related office - 5 birds available - 4 SI and 1 muslim who was fat and out of shape, chose one lean fair bird, massage was good, extras offered were HJ / full nude, cooperative during extra session. Damage - 1500+1000 for HJ and top less; WIR. Yes, only drawback being the room doesn't have a dedicated washroom.

4. Ad-who 2 (who in Tamil) - near a car showroom - 3 birds available - 1 NI and 2 SI. All mediocre, chose one fair bird from Mumbai, massage was name sake, GFE and talkative, extras offered were HJ / full nude, cooperative during extra session. Damage - 1500+1500 for HJ and top less; she said can do more in next visit hinting on FS; WIR. No, place stinks big time and the choice of birds are one of the worst I have seen.

5. Thorai-kam 1 - opp a famous restaurant chain - 3 birds available. All SI. All mediocre, chose a random bird, massage was name sake, extras offered were HJ / top less, non-cooperative during extra session. Damage - 1500+1000 for HJ; didn't even try more as I got turned off with her attitude; WIR. No.

6. Thorai-kam 2 - near the toll with a temple arch in entrance of street- 3 birds available. One NI & 2 SI. Chose NI -young and slim, massage was good, no extras offered. Damage - 1200+0 ; WIR. No.

7. A2B chain (two in kizhaku coast in road) - regular to both depending on birds availability, good options which changes now and then, massage will be above average, know the guys personally so I get good cooperative birds, damage - 2000 + depends on the bird for extras. WIR. Yes, my first preferred place and also have digits of few birds who are willing to come out.

Have also went to few MP in saida, chai nagar, ro-petta, but the experience doesn't deserve a FR.

Have contact details of all above MP and can share if some one interested who can exchange with their known contacts.

AngryWolf
03-31-19, 08:32
Have been quiet for sometime and haven't been exploring much due to personal commitments and work. Was having a urge for sometime and have been bugging every senior / new posters I know.

Got an SP from well known senior Rajoo here and its new and asked me to give a try. I know lot of these sp's operate with other state WGs and did not had much expectations. But somebody had to take the plunge and get acquainted with SP to get some potential gold in future. This is how contacts are made, we get gems time to time.

So went ahead, the pics were very enticing. As with all SPs. The girl had huge upper deck for her body frame. But kept myself under control as I have had countless experience with such SP's turning out to be absolute dud. Quoted 5 k. I did not negotiate much. From my other SPs I would get these for 4 k. But again these are just ground work for some absolute peaches we may get in future. Reached the place and my jaw dropped. This in very posh place in chai nagar. The place itself would cost absolute bomb. The Sp lady welcomed with some juice and told me maintenance of the property itself is a big deal and promised me she would give me good ones in future for similar rate, surfed thru some native girls in her phone. Going to go there again in next few weeks. Precisely why I accepted for this trial run.

Now without much fuss went to the room, the girl was bathing. Supposedly just woke up. Was watching TV and the SP left me there undisturbed. She cam out towel wrapped, I could see her boobs are real as in pics. She is just 20 something. She said she will get ready in few minutes. But told her not to dress up only to be removed in minutes LOL.

Asked her to sit and dry her hair. Man the we boobs juggling when she was wiping her hair is enough for me to shag LOL. I just awe struck and didn't blink an eye. Gave her 30 seconds, that's all I could wait. Feasted her melons like there is no tomorrow. She was saying go slow and not to bite. But no way I could. Biting and chewing her melons like anything for next 15 minutes. This is the best boob I have had in say 2 years, I enjoyed every moment. It was heavenly. I almost leaked dry fucking her. Put on the cover, fucked her for 2-3 minutes in missionary. . damn hot and wet feel inside. I know I would cum in another minute. So stopped. Turned her around for doggy. Did that for another 5 minutes with less intensity. I couldn't last long. So flipped her again did missionary and cummed like anything. This is one of the hottest sessions out of no where for me. I mean I have had indes in Chennai. But never felt like this though they give more GFE than these WGs from other states. She was like that paisa vasool fuck I could have had.

Gave her. 5 k as tip, I did not have CBJ or BBJ from her remember, but still I would call this ordeal a win. Its just her physique and melons and the way I saw her first with wet towel just spiked it for me. I was very pleasantly surprised how I got turned on and the deal was good though it lasted only 30 minutes. Amazing. Big thanks to rajoo. I think the SP is a keeper if she can unearth more gems.

Talking to the girl, she is from harbour town from neighboring state. She is on contract for 10 days here, 70 k is what she would get. This is second 10 day trip in last 1 year. So she is relatively fresh and was enjoying the deed, but I reckon that's going to fade away soon.

Onwards and upwards brethren.

Mojo Man
03-31-19, 09:55
Met choco too thanks to CLs connect. Quite a helpful guy CL is in the Chennai forum.

Coming to Choco, she was good overall but still not great as she did try to hurry things along. She was ok with DFK, DATY, wot, etc. Nice big ass for those who love it. Nice for doggy style. Damage 3. 5 k which includes compulsory tips of 500. She doesn't start without tips. Place is safe, friends house. WIR not sure, as she was not into it totally. Ymmv.

Thanks to Cumload bro for the contact and reference. Met Choco yesterday and was invited to her friends place. Place is good with AC. Since we met a little late than the mentioned time we started straightaway. Started with DFK, BBJ, DATY. After 15 minutes put on the cover and started banging in missionary, followed by Doggy. She was exhausted after sometime and then continued with missionary. After about half an hour released. Washed and left the place with a HUG.

Boobs: 7.

Pussy: 8.

ASS: 9.

WIR: maybe.

Good girl, wants to please. Detailed FRs are already in the forum.

Contact is not mine to share.

RjSam66
03-31-19, 13:32
Am a regular MP guy preferring MPs in IT corridor and adjacent coast road.

Would like to summarise my experience on all MP visits for last few months:

1. Nunga. In the kottam road: 3 birds available. All SI, chose a plump SI fair girl, should be between 25-30; massage was mediocre, money minded, extras offered were HJ / full nude, cooperative during extra session. Damage - 1500+1500 for HJ and top less; WIR. Maybe trying a different bird; she gave her contact details and is charging around 12-15 k for coming out for a day! She has family in Chennai but still can come out but will return before night.

2. Thiru'miyur- near the depot: 4 birds available. All SI and all mediocre, chose a random bird, massage was poor, extras offered were HJ / full nude, cooperative during extra session. Damage - 1500+1500 for HJ and top less; WIR. Strict no; place stinks..Hello bro,

Can you share Nung and Ad. 3 MP contacts please.

Bunny158
03-31-19, 15:56
At the reception the manager, assisted by a female attendant, explained me the concept of membership, you could get so many hour for 10 k. I said not this time, then a new product (Turkish bath) was also offered. I stuck to my oil massage.

There was a foot washing ritual, first in my experience, a pleasant one. The massage room is spacious, having both high and low bed. The therapist is mizo, very good at job. Enjoyed the massage due to her good attitude also. At the end, extras were discussed. She was not going to do it, but there was another therapist whom she will ask.

The other therapist came. She was so so in looks, was asking 1. 5 k for HJ and 2. 5 k for topless. This was certainly pricey. I offered 0. 5 for HJ, she said she had to share cut to other therapist etc. I said no. She left.

I told what happened to the first girl. Probably the prices are high due to upmarket nature of spa. I commented. Later she said the other therapist was ready to come down to 1 K, but I enjoyed the massage as it is, was in no mood to spend further. She also shared my view.

Rating.

Ambience 8/10.

Massage 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Looks 7/10.

Cost 1. 0 k.

Wir? Yes, for massage.

FunPa
04-01-19, 05:51
Have been quiet for sometime and haven't been exploring much due to personal commitments and work. Was having a urge for sometime and have been bugging every senior / new posters I know.

Got an SP from well known senior Rajoo here and its new and asked me to give a try. I know lot of these sp's operate with other state WGs and did not had much expectations. But somebody had to take the plunge and get acquainted with SP to get some potential gold in future. This is how contacts are made, we get gems time to time..Excellent review and again going Chennai forum in good level.

SpaFan
04-01-19, 11:52
Hi,

Though an active reader of this forum for past 2 years, writing a post for the very first time.

I am quite active in mongering for last few years (1-2 times a month). I will rate Delhi / Gurgaon Spa experience as the best VFM in India. Few Bangalore Pas are also good. In Chennai, indies quality is not up to the mark otherwise become too expensive, hence prefer spas with good massage and extras in Chennai now.

Been to ECR (A2B) couple of times earlier and last month visited their tvmr branch. Assigned a short Bong miss M, she was good in stretching the body parts. Did quite a bit positions, got muscles and joints relaxed very well.

Coming to the extra part, she was ready for B2B and full nude but declined FS. Clean body and was very cooperative and talkative. She played well for 15 minutes and allowed me to feel everywhere including fingering.

At last gave a nice oily hand job and promised more action next time.

Ambiance: 8/10.

Therapist: 7/10.

Damage: 2 k counter+ 2 k tips.

WIR: may be after few weeks.

Racool31
04-01-19, 13:03
I am not so good at FR. Please excuse me.

Got this indie Tamil girl after thorough search and observation for 15 days. She does video sex and out call only. Have to pay 500 for booking. Took the risk and paid.

Met the girl in bro Nagar at specified time and place. Comes in burqa. In the room she switched off the lights and undressed. Below avg face and good structure. No stretch marks. Talks a lot.

Not much cooperative which is let down and no BJ. As I wanted to do pure Tamilian went for it.

She gives good GFE.

Over all 4/10.

Virats
04-01-19, 13:10
Very nice review, Wolf. How were the other girls with this SP? Any way to figure out the contact?

Got an SP from well known senior Rajoo here and its new and asked me to give a try. I know lot of these sp's operate with other state WGs and did not had much expectations. But somebody had to take the plunge and get acquainted with SP to get some potential gold in future. This is how contacts are made, we get gems time to time.

So went ahead, the pics were very enticing. As with all SPs. The girl had huge upper deck for her body frame. But kept myself under control as I have had countless experience with such SP's turning out to be absolute dud. Quoted 5 k. I did not negotiate much.

CIMboy
04-02-19, 04:09
Hi all,

Posting a quick FR on yesterday's deed. Found the SP who is a Russian specialist (Last 3 nos 946). He sent 3 profiles, I picked a tall buxom bird from Mumbai who is an ex airhostess of KF airlines. SP asked to come to a 5 star hotel with name which is the colour of Indian cricket team Jersey. I was received by the girl in a mid floor lobby. She must be 5"10 with large assets. I also realised that she is about 5 years older in real life than the pics, so a tad bit disappointed. The pics must be from 2012-13. Anyhow, she is chatty and business like. No real passion or GFE was shown. However she was eager to please within her boundaries which are no DFK (nibbling is OK) and no BBBJ. All in all was an OK experience. The damage is very high (10 k) for the experience, but maybe worth it for his Russian birds. Since I have mongered with white birds a lot they did not interest me. I am really looking forward to some Indie contacts, I am keen on local flavour. Please do PM me.

BellWeather
04-02-19, 07:53
Hi,

Had a chance to visit the M#C branch twice. First visit took the finance minster. Very good cooperation and GFE. Needs some cajoling though. What you can have depends on the rapport you are able to establish. Only negative is no lift or locks. The first day reception girl asked me to take Russian but since had only cash for session and VAS did not ask. Asked finance minster about the Russian and got good feedback and so came back again. She is one of the better lookers which BAT has. I have seen in Chet, Nung and Bro and she is better one. Massage was god and VAS was great. Again all available but I avoid FS with CIS chicks due to higher infection rates.

Regards.

CoolSp
04-02-19, 12:09

So went ahead, the pics were very enticing. As with all SPs. The girl had huge upper deck for her body frame. But kept myself under control as I have had countless experience with such SP's turning out to be absolute dud. Quoted 5 k. I did not negotiate much. From my other SPs I would get these for 4 k. But again these are just ground work for some absolute peaches we may get in future. Reached the place and my jaw dropped. This in very posh place in chai nagar. The place itself would cost absolute bomb. The Sp lady welcomed with some juice and told me maintenance of the property itself is a big deal and promised me she would give me good ones in future for similar rate, surfed thru some native girls in her phone. Going to go there again in next few weeks. Precisely why I accepted for this trial run.

Now without much fuss went to the room, the girl was bathing. Supposedly just woke up. Was watching TV and the SP left me there undisturbed. She cam out towel wrapped, I could see her boobs are real as in pics. She is just 20 something. Very very young. Probably the youngest I have had. She said she will get ready in few minutes. But told her not to dress up only to be removed in minutes LOL.

Onwards and upwards brethren.Nice FR after a long time. Kudos to you and rajoo bai for the new find.

Newbie788
04-02-19, 12:43
After three attempts at spas, I decided it's time to get FS. Though I was almost scammed last time, I decide to stick with loc again, since I don't have subscription here and no one knows about my mongering. So I called up three numbers and all were switched off. The fourth one answered and asked me to come to airport area. Since that way too far, I decided to ignore and continued looking. Found an ad that said service was available in muttai+ area. Called up and a guy answered and told me to come near a famous theater in the same area. Once I reached there, another guy called and guided me to a lodge nearby. The place was dingy as hell and no selection was available. Only one NI. She said she was from mbai. She doesn't understand English and I don't understand Hindi. I tried to start a conversation but she seem to get the deed done as quickly as possible. Asked me to clean up and lie down on the bed. She started off with some nice BBBJ. Two minutes in, I realized I will be done soon and asked her to stop. Then proceeded with DATY and fingering. Started off in missionary. After the initial stage, I didn't feel like climaxing since I masturbated before I left home. What followed was she switching between doggy, mish and WOT. Still nothing. Finally climaxed after CBJ.

Rating:

GFE: non-existent.

Pussy: somewhat tight.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: nope. Place was horrible. No AC and fan in the room was useless. Also, the wind lifted the curtain on the window more than once, so if some was in the buildings nearby they would have had a clear view of what's going on. Hope I don't end up on the internet.

Safe mongering people.

Vinothkm123
04-02-19, 16:40
Hi all,

I'm new here, has anyone tried Koyambedu KFC backside number ends with 04 in Loc, they say only card payment. No cash. Can we trust only card payments? Expecting reply from the experienced seniors. [Deleted by Admin]

NotBatman
04-02-19, 17:37
I am not so good at FR. Please excuse me.

Got this indie Tamil girl after thorough search and observation for 15 days. She does video sex and out call only. Have to pay 500 for booking. Took the risk and paid.

Met the girl in bro Nagar at specified time and place. Comes in burqa. In the room she switched off the lights and undressed. Below avg face and good structure. No stretch marks. Talks a lot.

Not much cooperative which is let down and no BJ. As I wanted to do pure Tamilian went for it.

She gives good GFE.

Over all 4/10.Could you share more details on how you found the particular bird or where to find?

JustLust
04-02-19, 19:35
Got some profile pictures from a SP (found from locanto) who has few locations in OMR, After reading a report AngryWolf, I wanted to try one of the profile (Slim, Flat Stomach, big boobs) like a dream girl structure.

Talked to SP, inquired about the place for the mentioned bird, took a suhagra 100 MG (first time) and reached the location after one hour with high hope and a DailyMilk Silk chocolate and flavored moods.

It was an OYO in Thu. Pakkam, saw the lady in her room but she doesn't look picture alike, she was in a t-shirt and night pant and she looked double the size of the shared picture (either I got an edited picture or it was a old picture).

Well, She knows little Tamil and Hindi and few other languages which I don't know, she directly touched my boy and started rubbing it. With her dress the top looked big and good, after she removed her shirt I saw her padded bra, without her bra it was a normal saggy boobs.

She doesn't allow me to kiss or fondle her boobs, which made me upset, when I caressed her puss she was like a dead fish looking somewhere with no reaction even though I started gently with pleasantries and a hug with a smile.

I gave her the chocolate flavored cond and asked for BJ, she said No.

And she got a phone call at that time I started loosing interest, then I asked her to ride me for that she asked me whether she is a girl or boy, and she said only boy has to fuck (doesn't look like a joke to me and got irritated); asked her to try.

She sat on me, inserted and just moved her body front and back mechanically and doesn't allow me to squeeze her BS, I lost interest and erection and asked her to stop it.

Dressed and said bye and left.

Face: 4.

Boob: 3.

Cooperation: 3.

Structure: 3.

WIR: No, even for free fuck.

Negative: Not satisfied, May be it's all in the game.

Positive: now I know the OYO which I can book without any fear, outside the door when I was waiting for the lift noticed a dustbin with lots of used condoms, while leaving I saw a couple entering (from college, hope they have a good time).

Question: After taking Suhagra 100 MG, I felt dry throat and breathing difficulty. Is that normal? I should have tried 50 MG, the medical shop keeper said 50 MG won't be effective and gave me 100 MG. Even with 100 MG I lost erection without finishing, I believe it's more on mind rather body. Your thoughts please.

Suggestion: Please start with small dose if you are trying it for first time, and don't just believe the picture, if possible pay only after seeing the bird directly.

Monger safe.

JustLust
04-02-19, 19:56
Have been quiet for sometime and haven't been exploring much due to personal commitments and work. Was having a urge for sometime and have been bugging every senior / new posters I know..Wow, that's a very nice FR. I wish to have a similar experience, after reading your FR, with lot of imagination I met a similar looking profile from another SP which turned as bad experience, which I have posted just few minutes back.

AngryWolf
04-03-19, 03:32
Got some profile pictures from a SP (found from locanto) who has few locations in OMR, After reading a report AngryWolf, I wanted to try one of the profile (Slim, Flat Stomach, big boobs) like a dream girl structure.

Talked to SP, inquired about the place for the mentioned bird, took a suhagra 100 MG (first time) and reached the location after one hour with high hope and a DailyMilk Silk chocolate and flavored moods.
That's terrible to hear. I have had experiences like that and have left half way thru.

ItIsThatIs
04-03-19, 12:06
After a decent action as mentioned in my previous report, received lot of PM for indie S contact details. I have already shared with 2 senior monger (Sir, remind you not to share her details with unknown guys). Yes she's desperate for money. I don't want to waste this contact.

Here goes my second FR on this forum. Although I have other experiences but I put only good ones here. Thanks to one of the my Buddy who gave digits of MILF K (UK). As I get the no without wasting time what's up her immediately got reply shared her latest pic and deal was finalized for next day 12 at my place. Pic wise not great one but decent one. Shared my landmark which was on a walking distance from my place. Waited for almost half an hour picked her reached my place. Look wise she is great (Mid 30's) . Had some chitchat and started with kissing on neck etc. I was so surprised that one of the Biggest boobs and good structure in tightly covered Red churidar. Removed her dress and kissed her whole body. She was getting aroused. When I touched her pussy, she was totally wet. I have hardly seen so wet pussy.

She is not a fan of DFK but otherwise she is cooperative. Not going to write fantasy about real action but I will say this was the my best experience. She gave a good CBJ. She was moaning lightly in between and guiding me to different positions WOT and Doggy and finally I ejaculated after she said she had an orgasm. Best part is her boobs dance while action. Engaged in real action for almost 50 min.

Girl: 8/10 (bit plump but not fat).

Hygiene:9/10.

Boobs: 10/10 (huge).

Pussy 8/10.

WIR: definitely yes.

Damage: 12 K.

Racool31
04-03-19, 12:08
As mentioned in my previous thread. My first outing while mongering for the past few months was a dud. I request seniors to share some good indie contacts. Right now the contacts I have are not worthwhile to share in return. TIA.

BellWeather
04-03-19, 18:29
Hi all,

Have any of you had a chance to get some action or VAS in Green Park Spa. The massage I had was very professional and I did not want to ask for extras. Once a therapist starts a massage from her strokes I can make out if she is a trained person. I desist from asking for VAS from those people. However it's not a rule that a person won't give VAS if she gives a good massage and if any of the members have had please drop a line.

Regards.

RaavaAvatar3
04-03-19, 18:45
Got the contact from a dating app, usually these contacts demand some advance and I would back off but this time got a video call as confirmation immediately upon pinging from a NI in early 30's and she confirmed that she has place in OMR T Pakkam.

Went to her flat which is located in a safe place and she greeted warmly. She is very co-operative and let me explore her body and she was quite engaging and played well with me. Her boobs are massive and soft. Does FK and light tongue action, her highlight is her BBJ. She makes full eye contact during BBJ and licks the balls which is a good turn on. After foreplay for 30 min, went in missionary and cummed hard.

Pros: Good GFE, boobs.

Cons: Big belly, language. She doesn't understand Tamil, English is sluggish, a bit time watching.

WIR: Yes. OMR has very less indie options.

Open to share contact, if you have any indie contact in OMR, ECR please share.

Raava.

MalluMan40
04-04-19, 02:43
Hi all,

I am from Bangalore forum. I am in Chennai for two days.

Can any body help me with good sps or Tamil Indies) h / w.

I will be staying in Alwarpet. I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts. PM active. Kindly help.

Swagger123
04-04-19, 08:00
Got the contact from a dating app, usually these contacts demand some advance and I would back off but this time got a video call as confirmation immediately upon pinging from a NI in early 30's and she confirmed that she has place in OMR T Pakkam.

Went to her flat which is located in a safe place and she greeted warmly. She is very co-operative and let me explore her body and she was quite engaging and played well with me. Her boobs are massive and soft. Does FK and light tongue action, her highlight is her BBJ. She makes full eye contact during BBJ and licks the balls which is a good turn on. After foreplay for 30 min, went in missionary and cummed hard.

Pros: Good GFE, boobs.

Cons: Big belly, language. She doesn't understand Tamil, English is sluggish, a bit time watching.

WIR: Yes. OMR has very less indie options.

Open to share contact, if you have any indie contact in OMR, ECR please share.

Raava.I have few contacts but not in ect, have in Ambattur and Egmore. Let me know if you could share the contact for omr.

Street Lawyer
04-04-19, 08:52
Decoded the much discussed Sai spa in v keni. Found it quite easily but was very hesitant to enter as there was nothing in the building other than the pic of sai. Walked over by the place a couple of times and the guy inside the house noticed and he came to pick me up. One advice for people going would be not to park at the building as it is a pure residential area. Your vehicle will get noticed easily and creates needless attention.

So coming to the actual deed, paid the guy 2000 and entered the room. All therapists were busy except a Bengali girl Mishti. She was OK in the looks 7/10. She gave a proper dry massage which was a surprise. Took B2B and dry humped her. Played with her boobs and fingered her for a couple of. Minutes. She didn't cooperate further for down access. FS was on offer but bugger me I didn't take the cover with me. And she didn't have one. Finished on her hands in few minutes. Washed up and came back home.

Ambiance was poor. 5/10.

Girl was cooperative 7/10.

Damages 2 k and 2 k tip.

WIR may be to try other girls.

Swagger123
04-04-19, 09:12
Hi all,

I am from Bangalore forum. I am in Chennai for two days.

Can any body help me with good sps or Tamil Indies) h / w.

I will be staying in Alwarpet. I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts. PM active. Kindly help.I can share the indie digits her name is Divya, use reference name Raghu. She charges 2 k.

I am going to Bangalore this weekend. Can you share few indie NIS.

SpaFan
04-05-19, 07:24
Just came across a Nearbuy ad of a newly opened Spa in Royapettah. The Spa name is the color of military uniform and located above a famous supermarket chain.

New place hence lot of work was going on. A / see rooms are small in size and no lock on the door.

After checking with the manager, asked for a NE therapist. To my surprise the therapist came was the one known to me earlier from the Bali special Spa near Traders Nagar busy flyover Hotel.

Was not in touch with her since she moved 2 years back from there to some other city. That made things easier and we moved the massage table to the door to block it and what followed was a dry massage for 30 minutes and lot of playing with the therapist for next half an hour. Finally she did a nice oily HJ. Overall good experience.

Place: 7/10- Bit crowded area.

Ambiance- 6/10 small room.

Therapist - 8/10.

Damage 1 k + 1 K tip. VFM.

Vikky007
04-06-19, 20:29
Did any one tried sorgam MP (translate) ?only professional service? Let me know.

HighVoice
04-07-19, 10:18
Hello fellow brother.

After a long stay in the capital region, I am coming back to Chennai.

Can anyone help me out with a good inde girl. Below 30. Like the Marketing manager or HR or Mami contact.

Bunny158
04-07-19, 17:26
After getting down at metro station, walked good 10-15 minutes to reach this spa above a biryani shop. There is a lady at the reception. She was initially quoting 1. 5 k, and not ready to honor the coupon I had.

When I got ready to walk out, she relented.

The cabin is very congested. Elevated bed, just enough room for the therapist to walk around. Open Top. The therapist, SI, gave a very sloppy massage, there was no eye to eye contact, not a professional one, she just knew how to apply oil all over your body and rub it in. After it was over, she went out and after a while announced that the bath was ready.

Finished the bath and politely left the place.

Conclusion: not a place for anyone looking for professional massage or extras.

Ambience: 5/10.

Girl: 5/10.

Massage: 5/10.

Damages: 1 k.

Swagger123
04-08-19, 06:06

Now the action began. She started kissing me and had a great DFK! She smelled and tasted like strawberry. I liked her lips so much kept on kissing every now and then. Her skin color was so fair I felt like dream come true. She then went on to sucking my nipples while her hand was over my johny! She then again proceeded with an amazing DFK. And she is a great kisser, must say! Amazing passion she showed across her work. Sucked her huge tits to my heart's content. I always want to do DATY but could never dare because of either hair or smell but this girl'l pussy was cleanly shaved, fair and smelling so good, I wanted to eat right away. Licked pussy for almost good 20 minutes. She was enjoying like anything. I could sense her moans were genuine. She held my head and pushed towards pussy, was shivering and moaning loudly, it was heaven for both of us. Then she asked me to lay down and said "You've made me go crazy, now its my turn. I'll make you go crazy" and started kissing just the right points like ears, neck, nipples, area above penis, etc. Meanwhile her boobs were massaging my penis. Every kiss made me go mad, I was shivering literally. It was heaven. After kissing for good 10 minutes. She did nice BJ for 10 minutes. I cannot say she is best at BJ, because I had best when I came during BJ itself. Now started fucking her in missionary. Pussy is just right amount of tightness I want it to be. .Hi bro,

Could you please share the SP number.

Baron0001
04-08-19, 08:50
I am in Chennai until tomorrow. Can someone help me or have good number for me?

Racool31
04-08-19, 11:42
Anyone has the number of golden hair Bali at the MP? Does she come out for outcall service?

ItIsThatIs
04-08-19, 11:48
Met this tamil girl RE at Mallu sp place (Chai nagar) Feb end. Final year student and new to the field. Last week I got the news that SP place busted by LE action. Both SP and girl numbers are off. Any idea Guys-TIA.

Rajsubbu
04-09-19, 04:50
I called an SP. He quoted 3 K for 1 HR and 5 K for 2 hrs. He had put lot of ads in Loc with different names.

He asked to come to a poonga hotel near Egmore. He enquired on how I came as though he was watching me from some distance.

He then sent me few profiles and asked me to pick one which I did.

After that he asked me to send money thru google pay or paytm, and only then he can let me proceed.

I sensed he is trying to fool me and came back.

Seniors. Please help with some Indie or MP contacts. Will be grateful to you! My PM is active.

IndianMale83
04-09-19, 06:03
Visited Asian Continental Spa for a second time since I had a good experience last time as well. It's a professional spa and no additional services. Paid the same amount as the NB rate for a 90 minutes massage. Incidentally got the same masseuse as last time. Good experience with a lot of pressure. Over worth the time & money.

Cost: 2000.

Tips: 200.

Time: 90 minutes.

Service: None.

Place: Thoraipakkam, opp DB Jain.

IndianMale83
04-09-19, 06:06
Brethren,

Its election time and the LE is quite active. Have been told about supposed raids at spa this month. Please hold your horses for the next 2-3 weeks.

Am sure we all have that much will power. And yes, please do exercise your right to vote & choose the next government.

RajeshForFun13
04-09-19, 06:55
Hi fellas,

I have already posted about my travel plans to India this month. I will be there in Chennai from this Friday after long time with so much expectation. I have got few PM's from our seniors, thanks for that. I will share FR's & reciprocate contacts as much as I can during this trip.

Wanted to try any good looking Indies who offers GFE & BBBJ preferably local. Please PM me the Leads and If you are comfortable drop your WA contact as well we will be in touch.

Also, if you have any good suggestion of any hotels / OYO for meeting indie as well as for my personal stay. Please suggest.

Happy mongering.

Member #4605
04-09-19, 10:28
I am willing to trade the digits of all Chennai girls active on seeking arrangement along with reference (6 contacts) for details of some good quality north east pussy.

Thanks in advance.

Ping me.

EatPrayLove
04-09-19, 11:50
Dear Chennai ISGians and my dearest group of MM pals.

I know I haven't been on whatsapp since I had lost my mongering fone and thus have lost touch with a few friends here except for the occasional calls. Well, I hope I can make up for all of that in a few days when am going to be there in Chennai on 23rd. It would be great if the gang would be free for a meet up that evening post 5 pm. I will ping you the hotel details once we connect on PM.

Cheers. EPL!

VkVive
04-09-19, 17:07
Green Spa doing it for a matter of service. I even tried of 2500 for the therapist she denied saying " I'm happy".

Hi all,

Have any of you had a chance to get some action or VAS in Green Park Spa. The massage I had was very professional and I did not want to ask for extras. Once a therapist starts a massage from her strokes I can make out if she is a trained person. I desist from asking for VAS from those people. However it's not a rule that a person won't give VAS if she gives a good massage and if any of the members have had please drop a line.

Regards.

RjSam66
04-09-19, 20:51
I can share the indie digits her name is Divya, use reference name Raghu. She charges 2 k.

I am going to Bangalore this weekend. Can you share few indie NIS.Hello bro,

Can you share her digits please. Am coming to Chennai after 3 years. Need some help.

NotBatman
04-09-19, 21:15
Got one profile from SPin locanto under couples section.

Enquired details and followed up on the same day, he said she's some housewife and charge will be 7 k for 2 hrs. Didn't bargain said OK he asked me come to this famous hospital near palikaranai marsh lands. With high hopes and hard johny I went there, they literally made me wait for more than 40 minutes under the sun by saying 5 minutes while I was standing there I witnessed my hopes slowly started to fade away then I received a phone call asking me go some place nearby and stood there for sometime when I finally realized it was a waste of time and about to leave this lady approached and took me to the place. Then after going inside and getting money she asked me to wait in some room, later she came removed she removed her scarf, face was below Average she was on the fat side I lost all interest now she removed everything no foreplay or anything then she took me to so called "bedroom" which ironically doesn't even have a bed nor an AC. To make matters even worse she wouldn't let me kiss or fondle with her left boob, she kept on saying since she's not a professional she doesn't know how to do this or anything but she has two kids tho without knowing any of this. Asked for BJ she said no, started shouting and pushing me when I inserted it inside, she said she can't even ride me since she's not a professional and I lost every interest after noticing she was looking at clock and she asked me to leave in like 30 minutes because she has to go and get her daughter from school. So I did ask her I was told 2 hrs she said that's for the 2nd time and gave her number to contact her directly next time. Just came out and deleted her contact and photos and everything.

Face: 3.

Boob: 3.

Cooperation: 1.

WIR: Definitely no, even if it's for free.

Damage: 7 k.

BellWeather
04-10-19, 07:24
Brethren,

Its election time and the LE is quite active. Have been told about supposed raids at spa this month. Please hold your horses for the next 2-3 weeks.

Am sure we all have that much will power. And yes, please do exercise your right to vote & choose the next government.Thanks for the alert bro. Was itching to visit the Spa this week mainly to Bat spa. Just read this report and decided to put off my visit till Election Day.

Regards.

VikDickBang
04-10-19, 07:42
After 1.5 years I am back in Chennai. Back then I had contact of an independent named Karishma. She was a very good one, now I tried calling her on the same number and there is no response. I would like to know is she still in business, if possible her contact. I have some good contacts from Bangalore and Delhi, I can share it if anybody is interested. Thanks in advance.

Nrtumbnr
04-10-19, 08:00
I called an SP. He quoted 3 K for 1 HR and 5 K for 2 hrs. He had put lot of ads in Loc with different names.

He asked to come to a poonga hotel near Egmore. He enquired on how I came as though he was watching me from some distance.

He then sent me few profiles and asked me to pick one which I did.

After that he asked me to send money thru google pay or paytm, and only then he can let me proceed.

I sensed he is trying to fool me and came back.

Seniors. Please help with some Indie or MP contacts. Will be grateful to you! My PM is active.Don't believe Loc ads, most of them are fake & adv money asking. Its waste of time and money. Especially chn & blr its worst and so many fake ads.

Pradeen Baba
04-10-19, 16:06
After an year coming back to Chennai on vacation for 3 weeks.

Expecting some good help from Seniors.

Keeping the fingers crossed.

Please lead some good contacts.

KrazzyKarthik1
04-11-19, 02:31
Hello Folks.

Will be in Chennai till noon. Any indie contacts will be much appreciated and can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

- Krazzy.

Imash
04-11-19, 05:08
Hi lads,

I wanted to try a Afro in Chennai and I got a contact through LC. I tried communicating in whatsapp and 2 acknowledgement message was sent to me asking my details and the rules and regulations. The birds make was the same name of the famous doll in a horror film. But when I checked IMO the profile name was different and there is actually a Afro bird in Chennai in the same name. I just wanted to ask have anyone of you guys tasted that bird? If yes how was the experience?

EatPrayLove
04-11-19, 07:05
Hey guys.

I know this is a tough ask because most places work from 12 to 12, but is there any girl friendly place in the city which also permits early check in. A place which lets the girl come in separately might be the best. I know the 4 and 5 stars would be the choice but all of them charge a bomb for early check-in, which I might as well pay to the girl. Thanks in advance.

Cheers. Epl.

Rajking06
04-11-19, 07:27
Hey guys,

This is my first post. Please help me out. I got a few Tamil profile photos from an SP agent with digits ending 626. Goes by the name of Yash. Anyone tried that Tamil girl? Agent demanding 20 k for 3 hours.

Please anyone if you had come across this profile / agent. Kindly give feedback.

Thanks,

Raj.

Banned
04-11-19, 08:40
I just got blocked by this WG, I have shared about this profile to at least a couple of dozen mongers. Most of you guys would have did the deed and left, some of you may have been satisfied and as usual there will be case that some misunderstanding would have happened. Maybe the monger would have bargained (She charges 2 k / shot, more how low you want to go? Or maybe the expectation which you have kept. Wouldn't have been met. So who ever the idiot is. Goes around slapping her number on the Internet.

Also the wtf moment is, not only you did this. But you used the reference as my name in the open ads (All I want to know is why? You could have put any name, but why use mine? So this let to the WG to think it was me who is doing all this. Even a couple of posts below a monger has done this.

I don't mind being blocked by her, the only reason as a monger I stay in touch with WG's because sooner or later they introduce their friends to us and that's how we get more WG's. As usual the most sufferer's will be the new guys who are trying to score through ISG.

Anyways the damage is done. A Big middle finger to whoever it was.

Regards.

Banned
04-11-19, 08:45
Hello Folks.

Will be in Chennai till noon. Any indie contacts will be much appreciated and can reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

- Krazzy.Clear your Inbox mate.

Regards.

WaterBoy747
04-11-19, 10:03
Hey guys.

I know this is a tough ask because most places work from 12 to 12, but is there any girl friendly place in the city which also permits early check in. A place which lets the girl come in separately might be the best. I know the 4 and 5 stars would be the choice but all of them charge a bomb for early check-in, which I might as well pay to the girl. Thanks in advance.

Cheers. Epl.Checkout Mistay. In. You can rent hotels by the hour and they have an 8 AM slot.

Cheers.

CoolSp
04-11-19, 13:02
Hey guys.

Cheers. Epl.Try brevistay website ji.

Qwehyd
04-11-19, 15:44
I can share the indie digits her name is Divya, use reference name Raghu. She charges 2 k.

I am going to Bangalore this weekend. Can you share few indie NIS.

STC 2017
04-11-19, 20:16
Hey,

I am active mostly in Bangalore and Calcutta and consequently post mostly in those forums.

Can anyone from Chennai, who is active in FL website, please DM me? Have some specific queries about a 'couple'.

Shankar.

HnyHunter
04-12-19, 09:30
Last year Raju bhai help me to get my first.

Encounter in Chennai. Now trying to contact.

Him but not getting through. Can any one.

Help me to connect me to Raju bhai.

SaranMonger31
04-12-19, 10:54
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RajeshForFun13
04-12-19, 16:22
Today I visited cricket spa in and Pakkam and met Russian S. Counter charges 4 and tip 2. After the massage I asked where do you stay but she don't understand. She thought am asking for HJ and showed in action. I said OK then she blew me with top access. I feel expensive for massage.

I want to try FS seniors please PM m with contact. I will reciprocate thanks. Time is running up for me in Chennai.

HnyHunter
04-12-19, 17:14
Last time when I came to Chennai.

Rajoodudez help me. But he is not active any more.

I guess doing any other senior.

Help will be great.

Asgcr2000
04-12-19, 20:11
Hey,

I am active mostly in Bangalore and Calcutta and consequently post mostly in those forums.

Can anyone from Chennai, who is active in FL website, please DM me? Have some specific queries about a 'couple'.

Shankar.What's tat FL bro.

ItIsThatIs
04-13-19, 06:34
What's tat FL bro.FetLife. Social network people interested in BDSM, fetishism, and kink.

EatPrayLove
04-13-19, 07:36
Try brevistay website ji.

Checkout Mistay. In. You can rent hotels by the hour and they have an 8 AM slot.

Cheers.I checked both sites and seems promising. However considering our LE scene in general, would be great if a place already securely used could be suggested for booking on these sites. Cheers.

VikWacky
04-13-19, 08:14
Another bird lost.

Requesting all the gentleman here to behave with a little chivalry and courtesy for the benefit of all.

BTW these kind of deeds is only going to have a negative impact on sharing the contacts.

I am pretty sure that going forward our brother will think twice before Sharing any contact and if the same kind of instance continue then he might stop sharing at all.

Keep this forum happy and safe for everyone.

I just got blocked by this WG, I have shared about this profile to at least a couple of dozen mongers. Most of you guys would have did the deed and left, some of you may have been satisfied and as usual there will be case that some misunderstanding would have happened. Maybe the monger would have bargained (She charges 2 k / shot, more how low you want to go? Or maybe the expectation which you have kept. Wouldn't have been met. So who ever the idiot is. Goes around slapping her number on the Internet.

Also the wtf moment is, not only you did this. But you used the reference as my name in the open ads (All I want to know is why? You could have put any name, but why use mine? So this let to the WG to think it was me who is doing all this. Even a couple of posts below a monger has done this.

I don't mind being blocked by her, the only reason as a monger I stay in touch with WG's because sooner or later they introduce their friends to us and that's how we get more WG's. As usual the most sufferer's will be the new guys who are trying to score through ISG.

Regards.

IndianMale83
04-13-19, 08:16
I checked both sites and seems promising. However considering our LE scene in general, would be great if a place already securely used could be suggested for booking on these sites. Cheers.I find these options more expensive than taking a full room. An OYO and service apartments for a day comes in pretty much this rates, so not sure why one needs to book it for dew hours.

Am I missing any benefits with these sites?

Arvind2808
04-13-19, 08:16
Hi,

Got some pics thru 2 SP's, number ending with 47 (quote 8 K) and 34 (quote 7 K).

Anyone here have dealt with them before and safe to proceed? Pics look good though.

IndianMale83
04-13-19, 08:30
I have been extra careful with the senior's advice on the forum but landed up in a mistake. I had posted an ad in locanto and a Delhi girl Preety, who is a student pinged me. She wanted 20 K for a meet "to pay her fees" and we agreed upon 12 K for a night.

We met and I got her some beer on her request and this girl took the whole time stating she's not a working girl and she needs time. I also wanted her to feel comfortable and she wasn't ready to strip. Thought I'll have a session in the morning and she gets up stating its her period. I wanted to give just 6 K but she insisted I pay full and we can meet later. Since she was a good company, I gave all 12 K and we continue to chat for 2 weeks. She has blocked me now.

Am quite irritated since I thought she's genuine. I know where she's doing her course etc. Is there anything I should do or leave it? Am sure she's not a working girl as she was quite open in her conversation due to the drinks. She also maintains two numbers and the one I have is her second one. While I don't believe in treating such girls / women bad, I have been thinking why did I treat her so nice.

WillBlak
04-13-19, 08:43
Decided to try the darkhorse Ms R, as mentioned earlier in few FRs by fellow mongerers.

And I have a mixed report on her after the deed.

The Good-

1- She is tall and has a broad chest. No sag or stretch marks. Very taut skin like a sportsperson.

2- Enticing structure, indeed shapely. The way her hips flare out from her waist is very tempting, seems like beyond an hour-glass figure, can be called quite wide.

3- I didn't mind her dark skin at all. Her pics circulated can be misguiding, if someone is expecting a fair to medium color.

4- Since it was a morning session, she looked neat and clean, smelt fresh.

5- Showed concern in her talks to timings, location, needs. Pleasant overall.

6- BBJ slightly better than avg. In suction, she spent quite sometime to please me.

7- Tight and wet kitty, fingered her and could feel her juices flowing.

8- DFK was good, but can be improved.

9- She kind of kisses you all over the body.

10- Her butt was the highlight, never seen an Indian young girl with such huge shapely butt. I took my own sweet time to kiss and nibble on them.

11- Medium supple tits like a teen.

The Bad-

1- Like a repeat session as my last episode, this time too the room didn't have AC and a thick mattress was used on the floor. (She told it's her 'akka's' place, and AC will be fitted soon).

2- Asked upfront for money and also tips (500). Told her tips will be based on her performance and can't be given before the deed. Money for the session was given prior to start.

3- I felt she was trying to rush the session. It could be because of her 'akkas' regulation to finish and vacate quickly.

4- Location has parking issues, better to leave your vehicle somewhat away and walk rest of the way.

Overall, I felt the location and the room spoilt the overall charm. She should be tried at a hotel (or a common territory) where you can spend a little more time and take things a bit slow.

Her physique is attractive and can make you want to repeat her.

Damage: 3 k (I didn't tip her in the end).

~WB

NotBatman
04-13-19, 15:31
Hi lads,

I wanted to try a Afro in Chennai and I got a contact through LC. I tried communicating in whatsapp and 2 acknowledgement message was sent to me asking my details and the rules and regulations. The birds make was the same name of the famous doll in a horror film. But when I checked IMO the profile name was different and there is actually a Afro bird in Chennai in the same name. I just wanted to ask have anyone of you guys tasted that bird? If yes how was the experience?There will be 2 people if I'm right beacuse I've tried both. I'd suggest you to go with least dark and fat one. The other one just don't cooperate very much and has huge but saggy boobs, but the good thing about either of them is that they would get you high with weed first then start the deed and don't rush it through.

Bunny158
04-13-19, 19:30
Is it about the WG digits ending 885?coz I had her lined up for coming fortnight.

Regards.

VirgiBoy
04-13-19, 19:43
Decided to try the darkhorse Ms R, as mentioned earlier in few FRs by fellow mongerers.

And I have a mixed report on her after the deed.

The Good-

1- She is tall and has a broad chest. No sag or stretch marks. Very taut skin like a sportsperson.

2- Enticing structure, indeed shapely. The way her hips flare out from her waist is very tempting, seems like beyond an hour-glass figure, can be called quite wide.

3- I didn't mind her dark skin at all. Her pics circulated can be misguiding, if someone is expecting a fair to medium color.Loved the way you wrote this out.

RajeshForFun13
04-13-19, 23:05
I came to Chennai with lot of hope but now no body was here to help me out. I had one senior number but his mobile is switched off for long time. I posted by first FR on cricket spa and still trying for my next encounter. Please help me with a good contact before I leave Chennai. Thanks.

ChillBoy
04-14-19, 00:15
Hi guys, after a very long break visited a spa in Keelkatalai. Before explaining about the deed I wanted to highlight that I'm writing here so people don't visit here and waste the money and not a recommendation to visit.

This is not a registered spa. This is in an apartment near to a park on the road from axis Bank in Keelkatalai bus stop. Area. If your are asked to come to bus stop then to axis bank and redirected to park then this place is nothing but a crap.

They offered 2 k for full nude and tip extra. They had 3 chicks all south Indians very average in looks. Paid and went to room changed to dispo and found that it's not a massage table but just a wooden table with a soft towel on it with a white disposal sheet over it to hide. The women with full nude will not remove her trousers and just pull down the bra to let boobs out. Reason for not stripping is she is having periods which is big lie knowing that no men will strip them on periods. No DFK or peck on lips. Tip was 1 k. Just made the girl lie on wooden table and spent my time watching new boobs than usual and got jerked off in her hands. Nothing much to talk about. There were lined up mongers already for this crap but wasn't able to tell them upfront. The place is not safe too as the neighbours already peek with suspicion on happenings here.

HnyHunter
04-14-19, 05:47
No offence but going through the Chennai forum lots of contacts request are coming including me but no response from the senior please help the newbies. Thanks.

HnyHunter
04-14-19, 10:11
Hi guys, after a very long break visited a spa in Keelkatalai. Before explaining about the deed I wanted to highlight that I'm writing here so people don't visit here and waste the money and not a recommendation to visit.

This is not a registered spa. This is in an apartment near to a park on the road from axis Bank in Keelkatalai bus stop. Area. If your are asked to come to bus stop then to axis bank and redirected to park then this place is nothing but a crap.

They offered 2 k for full nude and tip extra. They had 3 chicks all south Indians very average in looks. Paid and went to room changed to dispo and found that it's not a massage table but just a wooden table with a soft towel on it with a white disposal sheet over it to hide. The women with full nude will not remove her trousers and just pull down the bra to let boobs out. Reason for not stripping is she is having periods which is big lie knowing that no men will strip them on periods. No DFK or peck on lips. Tip was 1 k. Just made the girl lie on wooden table and spent my time watching new boobs than usual and got jerked off in her hands. Nothing much to talk about. There were lined up mongers already for this crap but wasn't able to tell them upfront. The place is not safe too as the neighbours already peek with suspicion on happenings here.Yes fallen one into this trap. Totally wastage of money I went to some place near to a mall near T nagar don't remember the exact location.

BareWolf
04-14-19, 15:34
I am willing to trade the digits of all Chennai girls active on seeking arrangement along with reference (6 contacts) for details of some good quality north east pussy.

Thanks in advance.

Ping me.Hi bro,

Myself came back to scene after 4 years just want to have some good time with elegant females. I do have some good contacts to share from Chennai, Pune and Delhi. It would be a great help if you could share me SA contacts. Sure I will help you out when you are in need.

SaranMonger31
04-14-19, 18:39
Coming to Chennai seniors post some FR's near airport bars and pubs.

Hope some light will be spread!

ECity045
04-14-19, 19:29
So I wanted to get in to a little bit of action a week or so ago, and being busy to set something up, called someone cold in locanto (number ending in 870). Some girl who said she's from Delhi showed up. She was may be a 7 on a scale of 10 with nice firm tits but very small butt. Asked for three hours and she left after 20 minutes after getting three hour money. I know what I will do next time. Ask them to go the wrong hotel and ditch them then. I know it will cost them less than a 1000 but at least they will get to pay something.

FunPa
04-15-19, 03:04

Regards.This was the scene in Chennai forum so most of seniors not passing contacts and burnt their fingers.

N7530
04-15-19, 03:22
For those guys who lament that they get no help from other players, I suggest to read post no #18953. There are plenty of other similar reports.

N7530
04-15-19, 03:44
Normally I do not post my FR. But this one impressed me. When you loiter in a high end mall or 5 star hotel you see some females whom you wish to have a romp. This is one such experience. One of my regular SPs sent a photo. I could see a difference from normal girls. The price quoted was also on high end (at least for me). However I dilly dallied for some time before the curiosity got the cat. The girl (I would call her a woman being around 28 or 30,my estimate) was met at SP's arranged place. Her classy dress sense and demeanour was very good. She is petite but more than average height with boobs to match. A charming face to match. First encounter was normal. She became tigress in second and third meets. In this case familiarity did not breed contempt, but enthusiasm. I had encounters with movie starlets and small screen females. But this was where I thought that I had some satisfaction.

I will not comment on physical attributes who is perfect?

Cooperation: Very good for me, herself no time watcher, but SP was.

NewbBlr
04-15-19, 10:46
I second this. As I have sent several PMs to seniors but haven't got any response.

Seniors, I read some of the posts where somebody misused the referrals (may be that's why people are not willing to send contacts).

But not all of us are like that. There are lot of genuine people like me who are new to the city and are looking for help from seniors.

So, we would really appreciate if you could please help people who are new to the city. So that we don't fall for unnecessary scams. We will definitely reciprocate at a later point of time once we gain some mileage. Thank you!

No offence but going through the Chennai forum lots of contacts request are coming including me but no response from the senior please help the newbies. Thanks.

Travel74
04-15-19, 12:23
Hello Seniors,

I will be visiting Chennai next week. Any recommendations for a trustable SP or independent provider?

I am not looking for any run of the mill kind but a bit classy and sassy.

Thanks in advance.

Travel74
04-15-19, 12:29

I am going to Bangalore this weekend. Can you share few indie NIS.Hello sir,

Can you PM me the contact? I will be in Chennai next week?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

EatPrayLove
04-15-19, 15:51
I have been extra careful with the senior's advice on the forum but landed up in a mistake. I had posted an ad in locanto and a Delhi girl Preety, who is a student pinged me. She wanted 20 K for a meet "to pay her fees" and we agreed upon 12 K for a night.

We met and I got her some beer on her request and this girl took the whole time stating she's not a working girl and she needs time. I also wanted her to feel comfortable and she wasn't ready to strip. Thought I'll have a session in the morning and she gets up stating its her period. I wanted to give just 6 K but she insisted I pay full and we can meet later. Since she was a good company, I gave all 12 K and we continue to chat for 2 weeks. She has blocked me now.

Am quite irritated since I thought she's genuine. I know where she's doing her course etc. Is there anything I should do or leave it? Am sure she's not a working girl as she was quite open in her conversation due to the drinks. She also maintains two numbers and the one I have is her second one. While I don't believe in treating such girls / women bad, I have been thinking why did I treat her so nice.Am really sad to have read your report. At times the worst happens to the best of us. However, its my policy with any girl who agrees to have sex with you for money to give her a good banging before doing any talk perse if it's a LT. Because you have all the night to talk if your urge is satisfied. Plus, the respect your give is seldom returned in this business. So grab what you want first. Then give. Cheers!

SexyBoyChn
04-17-19, 02:49
Dear South Chennai Mongers.

The one and only reliable and trust worthy lady SP from Kovilambakkam has passed away due to cardiac arrest on last Sunday. May her soul rest in peace.

Sexyboychn.

Banned
04-17-19, 10:46
Is it about the WG digits ending 885?coz I had her lined up for coming fortnight.Yup, she is the one. Use the services as long as the no is Active. Safe Mongering.

Regards,

Manav81
04-17-19, 10:56
Little busy so posting not in detail.

Last week enjoyed at bat spa ch pt.

It was NE girl name Ros.

Message was very good, done BJ & HJ and finished nicely.

Looks 5/ 10.

Body 7 /10.

Attitude 9 /10.

Message 8/10.

BJ & HJ 8/10.

Damage. Message 3 k+1.5 for extra.

Will not repeat again. I like to enjoy new every time.

Banned
04-17-19, 11:16
Had this contact for sometime, decided to give it a try. First and foremost she is tall and dark in color. She is almost an Indian Afro in terms of Build. The session I had with her was very short, she said she operates from her sis place and she will come soon today etc etc. Now coming to the deed, reports mentioned she is open to DFK but with me she didn't do it, said she doesn't do DFK, boobs were not that soft, plenty of excuses. Probably the time just wasn't right I guess.

I had plenty of turn offs. No GFE, Upfront payment, No fingering and a dismissal CBJ. Also I had her at Noon, as she said. Only that time it's possible, with no AC. We were sweating like hell.

So those who just want to bang with Zero expectations can try her.

Safe mongering,

Regards,

RockNShake1
04-17-19, 13:09
Lets say, her service is required in some other area and she shifted.

Dear South Chennai Mongers.

The one and only reliable and trust worthy lady SP from Kovilambakkam has passed away due to cardiac arrest on last Sunday. May her soul rest in peace.

Sexyboychn.

Zephyr2019
04-17-19, 14:47
I am writing this post to thank two seniors: Cumload and Pethidine who were particularly helpful couple of months back when I was travelling to Chennai and was looking to monger. They very promptly replied to my message and were genuine in there feedback. Unfortunately I was not able to try the birds due to other commitments but would get in touch again in future when I'm visiting.

Thanks guys.

SexyBoyChn
04-17-19, 19:01
What a ruthless comment. Respect others life.

Lets say, her service is required in some other area and she shifted.

JoyNova
04-17-19, 19:16
Hi bros,

I'm coming to Chennai after a long time. Please share some decent contacts with damage and reference. I can help you guys in Bangalore.

DigiMan
04-18-19, 04:37
Another bird lost.

Requesting all the gentleman here to behave with a little chivalry and courtesy for the benefit of all.

BTW these kind of deeds is only going to have a negative impact on sharing the contacts.

I am pretty sure that going forward our brother will think twice before Sharing any contact and if the same kind of instance continue then he might stop sharing at all.

Keep this forum happy and safe for everyone.True bro.

Our friends are turning against us by doing such deeds. Friends are becoming Frenemies.

Dtrgtrg
04-18-19, 04:43

Regards.Really sad to see this sort of experience, since the whole network runs on trus!

RockNShake1
04-18-19, 04:52
Dear Sr,

Apologies, you took it in negative way. Instead of saying death, I used below. My views are completely with positive seance. Once again regrets.

What a ruthless comment. Respect others life.

PointyEnd
04-18-19, 08:22
Hey friends,

Been an avid reader of this forum for long, got to know about the ground rules and some of the codes, now decided to give it a try. But am confused between which branch of bat spa should I go! No idea on the current scenario there and therefore my appeal to all the good folks and seniors here. Eee see are or mrc? And any tips for a newbie are most welcome and warmly appreciated. As always may the force and thrust be with you all!

Pointyend.

AGuyLikeYou
04-18-19, 11:23
Have been to this 3 letter spa situated in thopkkam omr. First letter says color starting w and second letter flower starting o. Nearby rates looked cheap so went for it. NE therapist came and no hints of extras and I am afraid to ask too since first time here. Massage is OK. If anyone tried, please share extras available here.

Thanks.

SexPriyan
04-18-19, 12:45
Hi all,

I am new to ISG Chennai. But I have been an active monger in Amsterdam where I lived for 3 years. I already typesd out this review but for some reason it is not posted yet so I am writing again.

After a gap of 3 years since returning from Dam, on Jan 1 2019 I made a resolution to start mongering again. I was always sceptical about India due to LE scene. I read about this forum and decided to take a plunge. I visited Bat spa on 2 consecutive days with improving results, my FRs below-.

FR1: This was with a thick Thai bird named first 4 letters of ingredient in chutney (also a cool summer drink). She had some tattoos so at the end of the massage I asked her if I could see it and one thing led to another and we decided on 2 k for a BBBJ. The BBBJ was excellent with a CIM, I was mighty pleased with the first attempt. I made a good connection..I have been to 4 MPs so far. I tried one Thai bird at Thrpkm. No luck. But what is this BAT spa. Some more clue needed to find the place.

Thanks in advance.

SexPriyan
04-18-19, 13:03
Dear all,

My first FR. Not sure I am going to use right codes used regularly here. So forgive.

1. Thorai-kam 1 - near the toll with a temple arch in entrance of street- 3 birds available. One 2 NI & 1 SI. Chose NI- slim, professional massage therapist. Was very good, no extras offered.

Damage - 1000+0 ; WIR. Yes only to release body stress.

2. Thorai-kam 2 - near the toll with a temple arch in entrance of street- 4 birds available. One 2 NI & 2 SI. Chose NI. Coming from howra brdge- massage was good, extras offered. She lends her boobs to you till you get bored. Very co-operative-tried only BJ, BP-she was ready to give more. Her name first half of OK kanmani heroine real name- Damage - 1200+1500 for BJ, topless; WIR. Yes to check other aspects.

3. chrm-pat. Next to cool chips restaurant- full of NI- paid entrance 2 k. Extras 2 k just for BJ and will just show her boobs. If you want to touch extra. Worst exp.

Happy guiding.

SexPriyan.

SexPriyan
04-18-19, 13:07
Little busy so posting not in detail.

Last week enjoyed at bat spa ch pt.

It was NE girl name Ros.

Message was very good, done BJ & HJ and finished nicely.

Looks 5/ 10.

Body 7 /10.

Attitude 9 /10.

Message 8/10.

BJ & HJ 8/10.

Damage. Message 3 k+1.5 for extra.

Will not repeat again. I like to enjoy new every time.Just one quick question. Is this Bat spa at valsrvakm. Because in other post I ready Thai bird was very good. What is bat spa. Sorry I new to this FR.

RamaSub91
04-18-19, 15:13
Can you help me identify the place?

And the name of the therapist too.

Just came across a Nearbuy ad of a newly opened Spa in Royapettah. The Spa name is the color of military uniform and located above a famous supermarket chain.

New place hence lot of work was going on. A / see rooms are small in size and no lock on the door.

After checking with the manager, asked for a NE therapist. To my surprise the therapist came was the one known to me earlier from the Bali special Spa near Traders Nagar busy flyover Hotel.

Was not in touch with her since she moved 2 years back from there to some other city. That made things easier and we moved the massage table to the door to block it and what followed was a dry massage for 30 minutes and lot of playing with the therapist for next half an hour. Finally she did a nice oily HJ. Overall good experience.

Place: 7/10- Bit crowded area.

Ambiance- 6/10 small room.

Therapist - 8/10.

Damage 1 k + 1 K tip. VFM.

Madesh
04-19-19, 00:49
Many thanks to Cumload Abhi Bro for sharing this contact.

If you require the contact of the girl kindly ping Cumload Bro abhi.

Mrs. Be is the first person in recent times to tell her location correctly. She said the area name, street name, Landmark and the name of Mrs. P's Apartment. The location was 100 percent correct and I was able to locate the place in Google Maps. I thought of this as a positive sign.

I traveled from south Chennai for around 30 kms to meet Mrs. B. I whatsapped her and requested her for the session in the afternoon. But she said that she is available only in the morning at 11. In the evening she said she is going to her native. She said in whatsapp that she required money urgently for her sons school fees and asked me to help her. I said OK and I traveled from south Chennai to Mrs. P's Apartment which is 30 kms far.

There was a watchman at the ground floor of the apartments. He was staring at me, but I did not see him at all, I was walking in to the apartment like as if I know the place But actually that was my first time to the apartment.

My advice to other fellow mongers is that if you happen to visit an apartment which has a watchman, please do not ask for house number to the watchman because if many people ask for the same house number to the watchman, he may grow suspicious. Instead walk in to the apartments as if you know the place.

Reached the apartment door correctly, I was welcomed by Mrs. Be. Mrs. Be was having a smiling face and she thanked me for coming. We went in to the room, the room was very small and there was a single COT which was not at all comfortable. There was ac in the room but that was not switched on. There was so much heat in the room which made me sweat.

Had a chit chat with Mrs. Be. She said about her family problems and said that she does this only with known people. She also said all people who are referred by CumLoad abhi bro are decent and good.

She said her son was playing in the other room. Mrs. P was in the main hall.

Had a normal lip kiss. Hugged her. She is a buxom figure lady. Her melons were large, played with it. Tried to do DATY but backed off due to heavy smell.

She did a basic BBBJ for 90 seconds and asked me to finish the deed as she had some work before going to her native. So I came in missionary. I paid her 2.5 k. 2 k is for 1 shot and. 5 for the room.

The session finished quickly. I left the place thanking Mrs. Be and Mrs. P.

Once again thanks to Cumload Abhi Bro for sharing this contact.

Regards.

Madesh.

Prabubooki
04-19-19, 03:40
I am writing this post to thank two seniors: Cumload and Pethidine who were particularly helpful couple of months back when I was travelling to Chennai and was looking to monger. They very promptly replied to my message and were genuine in there feedback. Unfortunately I was not able to try the birds due to other commitments but would get in touch again in future when I'm visiting.

Thanks guys.Contacts will not be misused. Will properly share if I get any good contacts. Thanks.