PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Masked Guy
06-05-19, 19:26
Preparation for Upcoming Vacation Full pledged searching scene ongoing in my Laptop. As of now got Reply from Cherry Lovely person but Red flag due to VFM. The next got from SG she can not do it in Chennai. And long ago had conversation with Chubby bird NM she shared her contact but 18 for 2 hours and only in Bangalore.

So tried to dig more in FB as am not a registered user in AH or some other dating apps my main target and the source to reach bird only through regular SP that can be arranged at any time so not concentrating more on that. And regular SP having aunty and Low medium end Profile compared to FB and ISG senior FR updates.

During research came across some Couple Profile in FB seems they host only in star hotels in the main cities and through Research made to confirm the safe and genuine nature. Some couples post live and updating every scene like where they hosting now and next schedule in which city like many details. So selected some and made one list..Agreed mate. The famed PK couple pics and videos are all over the Internet. You can find references to them in the Delhi forum as well and based on that feedback, spending 50 K on them is totally insane. However, there are a few cheaper ones too. One such couple is a Tamil couple from a neighbouring country who visit Chennai often, where the lady is an absolute peach. You just have to be shrewd in unearthing such gems and they are yet to be mentioned anywhere in ISG. I myself didn't write an FR as they are very good friends now.

SamLucky
06-05-19, 22:34
This is from Chai nagar SP, the girl photo he given is heavily photoshoped. Got it for full night let's call Mrs. M from karnataga and tried in home as my home was free. She doesn't know English and Tamil very difficult. No DFK, BJ with condom very disappointed on those, but her attitude from starting is so good, huge boobs and open for all position.

I was on my tablets which is suggested by a doctor for premature ejaculation. So first round went more than 45 mins. Then we slept, after 3 hrs did second round.

Boobs 9/10.

Pussy 4/10 loose.

Attitude 9/10.

WIR. No as my huge amount 15 k can be spend to a good girl.

Huge loss also not a complete satisfaction.

In touch with Cumload bro, let's see if I find good one. Bro Thanks for giving a hope.Hi bro,

Nice FR and lasting for 45 minutes is a big thing. Just curious to know the tablet name along with the doctor's name. I too suffer from Premature Ejaculation issue, it would be great if you share the info.

SaranMonger31
06-06-19, 01:24
Agreed mate. The famed PK couple pics and videos are all over the Internet. You can find references to them in the Delhi forum as well and based on that feedback, spending 50 K on them is totally insane. However, there are a few cheaper ones too. One such couple is a Tamil couple from a neighbouring country who visit Chennai often, where the lady is an absolute peach. You just have to be shrewd in unearthing such gems and they are yet to be mentioned anywhere in ISG. I myself didn't write an FR as they are very good friends now.Hope Seniors are doing well and From my Effort Hope this Vacation Will be Most enjoyable.

If leads to Tamil Couple mentioned Bird as Peach will be greatly appreciated.

Have a happy and safe mongering.

CoolKrish
06-06-19, 01:55
Hi,

Very easy, type Russian in locan Chennai adv, only 2-3 SP provide Russian, so easy to get, both have and reply in WhatsApp

Can you please share the digits of SP? Your PM is not activated.

BigHeroSex
06-06-19, 04:13
I went with high hopes after reading the reviews.

Firstly the massage was lame. Not sure if I can call it VFM even at rs. 1000 for the hour.

Secondly the rooms are cramped. And there is definitely no sighs of a HE.There were both the kind of reviews, bro. Many have mentioned that they did not get any extras whereas only few have. May be it depends on the therapist or regular visits.

Raj0803
06-06-19, 05:03
Any more clues? Will be happy to reciprocate.Hi,

Opposite to cool chips hotel there will be one small street to the left nearby a big white generator. Walk down a couple of steps you'll see the spa on the left.

TIA.

Regards,

Raj.

Iibrainsen
06-06-19, 05:58
Hi mongers,

Can anyone help me with Indies contacts. Will be glad if anyone helps me. I will give a MP number in exchange that I tried.

Sasivad5014
06-06-19, 06:10
Makkale,

I'll be in Chennai tomorrow. Can someone please recommend some good GFE Indies for fun this Friday. I can reciprocate in Bangalore. Kindly PM me soon since I've just got a day here. Read many nattukattai / maami reviews. Would surely like to try them.

EatPrayLove
06-06-19, 09:01
How much was damages?

She is demanding 7 k. I'm not sure if that's the price. Any suggestions please.It's incessant payments from mongers that has made substandard SPs like Her demand such huge prices. You should know that the girl does not more than 1. 5-2 k out of what you pay. Don't let the dick rule. Refuse the offer and stick to standard payments of 4-5 k. Thats how they keep prices in check in other cities.

Sasivad5014
06-06-19, 09:11
That's exactly what I've done. I said not a penny above 4. 5 k, she didn't budge so I refused outright.

It's incessant payments from mongers that has made substandard SPs like Her demand such huge prices. You should know that the girl does not more than 1. 5-2 k out of what you pay. Don't let the dick rule. Refuse the offer and stick to standard payments of 4-5 k. Thats how they keep prices in check in other cities.

Sasivad5014
06-06-19, 12:24
Slightly off topic. Where can I get beer in morning around 9 am? I know TASMAC isn't open, where can I get in black?

BigHeroSex
06-06-19, 12:30
I went with high hopes after reading the reviews.

Firstly the massage was lame. Not sure if I can call it VFM even at rs. 1000 for the hour.

Secondly the rooms are cramped. And there is definitely no sighs of a HE.There were both the kind of reviews, bro. Many have mentioned that they did not get any extras whereas only few have. May be it depends on the therapist or regular visits.

Hulksmash
06-06-19, 12:37
Slightly off topic. Where can I get beer in morning around 9 am? I know TASMAC isn't open, where can I get in black?Opposite to sarava na store.

Hulksmash
06-06-19, 13:18
I'm new to ISG. Give some tips about ISG.

SexPriyan
06-06-19, 18:30
Dear ISGians,

My office colleague who is not an ISGian said a shocking thing. He has found an advertisement "Independent Tamil girl" says as below.

"Hai my self saranya independent Tamil girl age 24.

I have a safe place near keelkatalai.

2 hrs 5 k.

Full night 12 k.

If your interested text me in what's up (with foreign number).

First denied advance, gave belief."

He went to that place. The cheater sitting inside a room, identified the person dress colour, bike colour and had said transfer money and then come inside. (ideally he should have been vigilant at this moment, but slipped seeing the belief given by the person) went to a shop and transferred the money to the account. Shocked to hear, of what shop owner said. Account credited to tamilselvan and not saranya.

Next second whatsapp blocked.

Please please do not fall for this.

Hulksmash
06-06-19, 19:03
Hello friends,

This my first review if I made any mistakes forgive me.

First I hear about he in one Tamil movie then I search about then I get what it is so I'm curious about it. But I don't have money so I just leave it. In 2016 I join one company and I earn money. But first I get salary very little. Its enough for my basic needs so I'm not think about anything. In 2018 resign my job for change so I got more money so I'm planning to go to MP. So search in google then I know about loc website. One week reading all ads and analyse everything. There is two type of ad one high cost another low cost. So I think high amount means good service then I go for high cost like 6 k MP ad. After start nervous how to start talking how I ask.

Finally call MP he ask where you calling from I told my location after he said some location then I pick one (its far from my location because I am afraid) before I know some MP don't have good girls so I asked him about girls he said there 6 girls available you can pick any you want so go for it. Then I take bath two time because I don't want to make feel unhygienic.

Location is vad pal near bridge he said come and call me. After call him he said another person call you then only I know he not running MP he just agent. Then I get call he said 2 floor its main road side Going with fear. There is one boy in reception I talk to him about price he said Normal massage 2 k, topless 3 k, full nu 5 k need extra like touching pay tip to the girl.

So go for 3 k then he call one girl NI. Girl look like aunty with full powder face and she look fat so I'm shocking. Then asking any other options he show two girl look very bad so I go for first one.

Then go to one room small size she give me one disposal pantis. So I remove my shirt and pant then I look her 2 second she leave the room then I change my dress. She come back said lay down on the bed. Then she start massage my back side with powder and she ask me to this is first time I said yes. After she tell about extra nude and touching and HJ for 2.5 k I said I don't have money then she said 2 OK then I pay. Then switch of the light she going to be nude and B2B. She said touch me. I touch her with shivering hand because so afraid. I ask her to kiss me or BJ she refused. Then she give HJ make me cum then give some tissue leave the room.

Came out from MP then think about cost so disappointed because of spending 5 k for get HJ from powder face woman so sad.

Then I think I don't want to do this again. But after few day I tried again. I wil share the experience too. Bye.

Vinothkm123
06-06-19, 20:58
Hi,

Opposite to cool chips hotel there will be one small street to the left nearby a big white generator. Walk down a couple of steps you'll see the spa on the left.

TIA.

Regards,

Raj.Is it Ananta spa near chips?

FunPa
06-07-19, 02:18
Courtesy friends Rajoo and ArideeKrish, had a chance to have one of the best time of my life.

The girl is really a never ending river of love. Had been in touch with her for some and was not able to schedule. Suddenly a Saturday morning had an idea to check her availability and she confirmed her free time. She was insistent on a safe place without any hassles. Again Rajoo to the help. Arranged a classy guest house on 12th floor of a remarkable apartment. Because of traffic we got delayed and I was like getting tensed whether I would be able to enjoy or not because of the time delay. Reached the place and started drinks. The drinks for sure did some magic and she soon turned to a tigress. A girl who was very formal and upright in all her communication with me suddenly turned to a sexy siren. What a change in a small instant. I was really at loss of words to see the sudden change. What flowed through the next 2 hours was some of the best sex I had in my life. This is one of the few girls who really likes and wants sex. To be in company of such a girl is indeed a honor and you need some good karma..Great bro nice to see you with erotic birds.

ArunPenta
06-07-19, 04:22
Hi,

As mentioned in the earlier post, I was receiving few messages from MPs mentioning about the offers. I started calling everyone of them to know how did they get the details. Their response was the same. They say that I did enquire about the spa services and they have saved my number. Why would I call trichy being in Chennai?

Anyway, some professional spas could have given my number, I guess. Because, I use alternate number for the extra spas.

After calling 4-5 spas, I narrowed to a spa which is near to my locality. MP situated near Mog dental coll. He mentioned it is Ayur spa and the extras are on board. Visited the spa in the Sunday afternoon. My bad. The spa didn't have AC and the building was very old and the paint from the walls are almost torn away. But, the front office guy was kind and said only one therapist is available and I cannot bath there as the metro water didn't arrive.Bro,

Please help me locate this MP. Google returns one result for Mog dental College. Is that the one? Couldn't find any ayur spas nearby.

Thanks.

Arun.

BellWeather
06-07-19, 05:15
There were both the kind of reviews, bro. Many have mentioned that they did not get any extras whereas only few have. May be it depends on the therapist or regular visits.Mate,

I went twice. Did not get extras when I did massage. In the second visit I opted to get my pubic hair shaved and was assisted by 2 girls who finished me off after that when they applied cream. Also since the place is cramped the time when you go is will also decide. I went when they opened and there were no customers till I left. If you want extras for sure Bat is the best place given that if you book the Bali or Thai it's 100 percent chance and 80 percent with NE.

If you want cheap but professional then Blue Saint name behind Taj in Nugambakkam is the best VFm. But no extras for sure.

Regards.

FunkyVs90
06-07-19, 05:26
Dear ISGians,

My office colleague who is not an ISGian said a shocking thing. He has found an advertisement "Independent Tamil girl" says as below.

2 hrs 5 k.

Full night 12 k.

If your interested text me in what's up (with foreign number)..Folks. Please be aware of fraudsters. Do not transfer money. Be Ready to walk away. Its not the end of the world, many good MPs and SPs are available. Don't fall into these traps.

Adonise
06-07-19, 06:39
Hi all,

I have been to MP earlier which isn't a VFM especially in my case looking to start some real action with indies need help from Senior members, my PM is active. Any help would be reciprocated in future.

Thank you.

RockerFz
06-07-19, 08:30
This is usual among the contacts available in loc.

I have lost to few while doing checking the genuineness among the rest ads.

Better don't pay anyone upfront and save bucks there.

Dear ISGians,

2 hrs 5 k.

Full night 12 k.

First denied advance, gave belief."

He went to that place. The cheater sitting inside a room, identified the person dress colour, bike colour and had said transfer money and then come inside. (ideally he should have been vigilant at this moment, but slipped seeing the belief given by the person) went to a shop and transferred the money to the account. Shocked to hear, of what shop owner said. Account credited to tamilselvan and not saranya.

Next second whatsapp blocked.

Please please do not fall for this.

Raj0803
06-07-19, 08:32
Dear ISGians,

2 hrs 5 k.

Full night 12 k.

First denied advance, gave belief..Thanks for the awareness. Yes I'd like to urge people not to pay in advance which is mostly a scam.

CoolKrish
06-07-19, 10:05
I had been to various MPs with extras. Only bat spa and A2Bspa group gives you comfortable rooms with attached bathroom. All others are cramped pr uncomfortable. And our forum also discuss more about these MPs. Anyother MPs with extras and comfort.

NotyBoi
06-07-19, 13:18
Been a regular follower of ISG for a long time, since I had no job I was just reading through all posts and fantasizing things that's been said in the reports. Now got a decent job and I hope the mongering days are coming. Hope to be like CoolSp, Rajoodudez, bros and many other legends of ISG someday.

Now to the report.

Bat spa was the one I could crack easily, so went to the bro nagar branch. Took 1 HR package, was assigned a NE ms. L. Was good looking and friendly. Massage was good and no hints of extras. Took a little guts for me to ask. Initially she declined. Then she quoted 500 for HJ. I accepted and she proceeded with the deed. I also had TA and sucked the melons. Suddenly she said time up and left leaving me unfinished. I cummed myself in the shower and left unsatisfied.

Damage 2.5 k + .5 k.

Went again the second time hoping for best. Again got assigned to the same. Asked for different masseuse but receptionist said only she is available. So I reluctantly accepted and did not expect for extras. But to my surprise, the moment she started massage she came to me and whispered sorry about last time. And said paying me is your choice but I will give extras if you like. She even laughed seeing my facial expression. She then went TL and kissed (just a peck like in Tamil movies). And I started enjoying her body I even fingered her cat. She was enjoying for some time then she climbed on the bed and took my johnny and started sucking. It was a really awesome. She even said to CIM. Always wanted to do it and did exactly that. Then cleaned myself and had a really good massage after. Took shower. Tipped her 1 K (again she said just to give 500). Left a happy man.

WIR Definitely. Massage was good too.

Damage 2.5 k + 1 k.

CoffeeKing
06-07-19, 13:53
Hello friends!

I'm a newbie to the Chennai forum.

It's good to see all the activity here.

I need some contacts of some good Indie gals here. Any digits of model dealers also appreciated!

I'll be happy to share my contacts of gals in Sri Lanka, Thailand, and USA. Also, as I build a network in Chennai I'll be sure to share my experiences with this group.

Cheers!

The coffee addict.

CoolKrish
06-07-19, 17:40
Do anyone experience FS in A2 bee MP group. If so kindly give clue on therapist. I couldn't get even though I visit twice or thrice monthly for the past one yr.

Barani
06-07-19, 17:55
After few days of contemplation took a decision to meet the main guy of the last time's trio SP. Spoke with him and said cannot share photo. Asker to come and pick and then decided to call one of the last times trios. Fortunately she was not available and he asked one of his agent to send photos and referred one girl. Reached his place at ECR road and the girl entered and saw she has got good assets and almost same as photos. Upon closing the door the action started and understood she is not much into DFK and only CBJ. The same disappointment but thought of proceeding ahead and she was giving better cooperation. Had total three sessions and finally though let me call off as I was tired. Overall it was ok kind of experience.

Face - 6/10.

CBJ - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10 (if you are lover of large ones).

Pussy - 7/10.

Damage - 6. 5 k (6 hrs) +2. 9 +0. 5 k.

WIR. No (yes for the SP).

Apo Tank
06-07-19, 20:54
Thanks mate. Girl's name?

Do you have PM? I can share some good contacts.

Hi,

TIA.

Regards,

Raj.

CoolKrish
06-08-19, 02:11
Hi,

Nice FR,

It's difficult to find someone who provides for long time and multiple shorts, you have unearthed nice SP who always gives you better exp than most of SPs in Chennai. That too in ECR. Will be grateful if you can share contact

After few days of contemplation took a decision to meet the main guy of the last time's trio SP. Spoke with him and said cannot share photo. Asker to come and pick and then decided to call one of the last times trios. Fortunately she was not available and he asked one of his agent to send photos and referred one girl. Reached his place at ECR road and the girl entered and saw she has got good assets and almost same as photos. Upon closing the door the action started and understood she is not much into DFK and only CBJ. The same disappointment but thought of proceeding ahead and she was giving better cooperation. Had total three sessions and finally though let me call off as I was tired. Overall it was ok kind of experience.

Face - 6/10..

Arjunkm92
06-08-19, 04:09
Courtesy friends Rajoo and ArideeKrish, had a chance to have one of the best time of my life.

The girl is really a never ending river of love. Had been in touch with her for some and was not able to schedule. Suddenly a Saturday morning had an idea to check her availability and she confirmed her free time. She was insistent on a safe place without any hassles. Again Rajoo to the help. Arranged a classy guest house on 12th floor of a remarkable apartment. Because of traffic we got delayed and I was like getting tensed whether I would be able to enjoy or not because of the time delay. Reached the place and started drinks. The drinks for sure did some magic and she soon turned to a tigress. A girl who was very formal and upright in all her communication with me suddenly turned to a sexy siren. What a change in a small instant. I was really at loss of words to see the sudden change. What flowed through the next 2 hours was some of the best sex I had in my life. This is one of the few girls who really likes and wants sex. To be in company of such a girl is indeed a honor and you need some good karma.

Thanks to Rajoo and Krish for the great find. Thanks for Nrynn sir for helping me with drinks and tips to handle her.

My mindset in life changed after this experience.I'm new here. Kindly PM me the info to reach out to the girl. Help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

RajeshChen
06-08-19, 06:28
First, big thanks to Abhi bro for this wonderful contact.

Met her last week. She shared her location. Reached her place.

She gave water and we had chat for some time. Then deed started.

Lot of DFK, and foreplay. Spent good 1 hour with her.

Even after the deed, she didn't ask money.

I gave money while leaving, she didn't even count.

Pros: Big asset, GFE, Place.

Cons: Loose cat.

Once again, thanks Abhi bro.

Raj.

Apo Tank
06-08-19, 07:33
Happy mongering! Good FR. Wonder why she wasn't willing the first time.

Been a regular follower of ISG for a long time, since I had no job I was just reading through all posts and fantasizing things that's been said in the reports. Now got a decent job and I hope the mongering days are coming. Hope to be like CoolSp, Rajoodudez, bros and many other legends of ISG someday.

ChitChatter
06-08-19, 18:29
This FR is 6 months old. Decided to post some of my exp in this forum.

Thanks to cumload & Pethidine bros for the Ambattur Mrs. P contact. She has already been reviewed many times in this forum. The major plus is she is clean and fresh.

Will write about my MP visits soon. Does anyone know if the MP near the clover intersection is still still open. They used to have some good profiles.

Happy mongering!

Member #4768
06-09-19, 04:13
Can someone PM me SP music contact details.

RockDon
06-09-19, 07:26
Was in Chennai for a week and wanted to try some GFE ones to just relax and enjoy. Reached out to few people, and tried to get Maami d's contact, but didn't get any response from anyone. Decided to go back to Bangalore empty handed (or is it only with hands.

But my old friend came to the rescue. He was the one with whom I started mongering years back. Seems he has been frequenting an SP in Chai Nagr recently, after getting introduced by a colleague. And, he had good experiences all the times he had gone there. So decided to try it out.

Pics came. I knew pics could be deceiving and anyway the attitude and GFE is what matters. So no point in pics except eliminating undoable ones. So just chose one bird. Friend chose another. Went late evening. 3 bhk house with AC in all rooms. Always 1 or 2 girls coming in or going out of house. Fresh folded towels in bedrooms like in hotels. Nice set up Recently have been more into indies. So this setup was nostalgic.

Bird came in sometime. Looks okay. Body good. But attitude was a turn off. My main expectation gone. Not a bad attitude but was indifferent and not showing any interest in conversation or the deed. Still tried to cheer her up through conversation. Little bit improvement. Next hurdle, while removing her dress she got off, wrapped a towel and ask me to turn while she removes, came on bed with towel wrapped. I was like WTF. She's like I'm shy. I was literally laughing. She is okay with doing it, but doesn't want me seeing while she changes. Anyways still she was still okay with letting me see while I started foreplay, so it didn't turn out a complete waste. Enjoyed her nice body all over. Managed to finger her for sometime. She did a CBJ, which was good while done along with fondling her nice tits. Tits were medium sized, nice and soft, good to squish. Then started the deed, entered in mish. With 3rd thrust heard a pop. For a second, my first thought was did I tear her pussy or what. She definitely wasn't a virgin. Actually, the condom had broken. That's the first time it has happened for me. Thank goodness we were just starting and it wasn't all wet and all. She got 2 more condoms from the SP aunty. Then only I realized, when she said earlier that it was big, she was genuine and not telling a usual dialogue. I never knew relatively how mine fares. Anyways, continued the deed with 2 condoms together. In the meantime time girl told that aunty was asking why is it taking so long. This girl also still wasn't much into it. So was kind of not interested in doing much longer. And her body looked nice when I was upright from mish. So decided to finish off in that position itself. Didn't bother to try others. Banged her nicely. Had a good climax with the good view. Cleaned up and again she did the drama of wearing the dress while I'm not looking. LOL.

Overall Okay only experience for 7 k. Might repeat next time when I'm in Chennai if in the meantime my friend finds any good bird in his escapades to this SP. But I'm still reluctant on trying SP birds without earlier reviews or feedback in the forum. It is just trial and error I guess. That would burn a lot of damage too. But maybe we come across gems by doing that only.

Vinothkm123
06-09-19, 09:35
Hello,

Found one salon spa near Valasarawalkam, newly inaugurated last week, they advertised stress free massage also, went for hair cut and enquired massage, while saying packages asked extras, he said available from 1500. To 8000, I saw a receptionist in ladies sec, asked her very hesitantly, he said 5 k for her. Waited for 30 minutes after payment, she came asked about massage and started. I asked her to get nude, I kissed fondled her boobs, fingered her finally happy ending.

About girl, she looks hot, wheatish mallu, round boobs with big aerola, surprised to see those kind of nips, anyone fond of round shaped firm boob, big aerola can try her.

Planning next week if she available for FS. Location MI showroom.

HandsomeDesi
06-09-19, 14:28
This slightly old FR.

I was roaming in Express Avenue Mall. Searched JD for nearby MP. Went to K day Spa. One NE men was sitting at the counter. Negotiated for 1.5 k for 60 min. Requested for cooperative therapist. Allotted a Bong. Average massage. Extra was on the menu. Negotiated for HJ with top access for 1 k.

Overall an average experience. I was Promised better service in future.

Tabarnak
06-09-19, 15:28
I had been to various MPs with extras. Only bat spa and A2Bspa group gives you comfortable rooms with attached bathroom. All others are cramped pr uncomfortable. And our forum also discuss more about these MPs. Anyother MPs with extras and comfort.I wouldn't call A2B as comfy.

Tabarnak
06-09-19, 15:32
I got hyped and went to the one in tbm. Saw 3. Didn't find the birds good. Went to their branch near my place. Saw another three. Still a disappointment.

I asked for the north Indians but apparently some of the fat aunties with pot bellies were north Indian although they don't look like it.

Would love to have clues for the name of the bird.

Hi,

TIA.

Regards,

Raj.

BigHeroSex
06-09-19, 19:04
Hello,

Found one salon spa near Valasarawalkam, newly inaugurated last week, they advertised stress free massage also, went for hair cut and enquired massage, while saying packages asked extras, he said available from 1500. To 8000, I saw a receptionist in ladies sec, asked her very hesitantly, he said 5 k for her. Waited for 30 minutes after payment, she came asked about massage and started. I asked her to get nude, I kissed fondled her boobs, fingered her finally happy ending.

About girl, she looks hot, wheatish mallu, round boobs with big aerola, surprised to see those kind of nips, anyone fond of round shaped firm boob, big aerola can try her.

Planning next week if she available for FS. Location MI showroom.Hi bro,

Nice find. Is 5 K just the counter charge? Was there any other tips given inside for the service offered? TIA.

EatPrayLove
06-09-19, 20:10
Was in Chennai for a week and wanted to try some GFE ones to just relax and enjoy. Reached out to few people, and tried to get Maami d's contact, but didn't get any response from anyone. Decided to go back to Bangalore empty handed (or is it only with hands.

But my old friend came to the rescue. He was the one with whom I started mongering years back. Seems he has been frequenting an SP in Chai Nagr recently, after getting introduced by a colleague. And, he had good experiences all the times he had gone there. So decided to try it out.

Pics came. I knew pics could be deceiving and anyway the attitude and GFE is what matters. So no point in pics except eliminating undoable ones. So just chose one bird. Friend chose another. Went late evening. 3 bhk house with AC in all rooms. Always 1 or 2 girls coming in or going out of house. Fresh folded towels in bedrooms like in hotels. Nice set up Recently have been more into indies. So this setup was nostalgic.

Bird came in sometime. Looks okay. Body good. But attitude was a turn off. My main expectation gone. Not a bad attitude but was indifferent and not showing any interest in conversation or the deed. Still tried to cheer her up through conversation. Little bit improvement. Next hurdle, while removing her dress she got off, wrapped a towel and ask me to turn while she removes, came on bed with towel wrapped. I was like WTF. She's like I'm shy. I was literally laughing. She is okay with doing it, but doesn't want me seeing while she changes. Anyways still she was still okay with letting me see while I started foreplay, so it didn't turn out a complete waste. Enjoyed her nice body all over. Managed to finger her for sometime. She did a CBJ, which was good while done along with fondling her nice tits. Tits were medium sized, nice and soft, good to squish. Then started the deed, entered in mish. With 3rd thrust heard a pop. For a second, my first thought was did I tear her pussy or what. She definitely wasn't a virgin. Actually, the condom had broken. That's the first time it has happened for me. Thank goodness we were just starting and it wasn't all wet and all. She got 2 more condoms from the SP aunty. Then only I realized, when she said earlier that it was big, she was genuine and not telling a usual dialogue. I never knew relatively how mine fares. Anyways, continued the deed with 2 condoms together. In the meantime time girl told that aunty was asking why is it taking so long. This girl also still wasn't much into it. So was kind of not interested in doing much longer. And her body looked nice when I was upright from mish. So decided to finish off in that position itself. Didn't bother to try others. Banged her nicely. Had a good climax with the good view. Cleaned up and again she did the drama of wearing the dress while I'm not looking. LOL.

Overall Okay only experience for 7 k. Might repeat next time when I'm in Chennai if in the meantime my friend finds any good bird in his escapades to this SP. But I'm still reluctant on trying SP birds without earlier reviews or feedback in the forum. It is just trial and error I guess. That would burn a lot of damage too. But maybe we come across gems by doing that only.Using 2 condoms together is asking for trouble IMHO.

IndianMale83
06-09-19, 20:43
Had visited the S Pet spa again wanting to repeat someone who denied extras. Was assigned someone else. The girl was OK and gave a HJ without much reluctance. Was playful afterwards too but since I didn't like her much, left it.

Massage is VFM at 1 k. She didn't ask for tip but I gave 500- & she was happy.

Will repeat since the massage is good for 1 K. The lady also recognized since am quite tall and most of the girls are short. So they makendun when I stand next to them.

Found one salon spa near Valasarawalkam, newly inaugurated last week, they advertised stress free massage also, went for hair cut and enquired massage, while saying packages asked extras, he said available from 1500. To 8000, I saw a receptionist in ladies sec, asked her very hesitantly, he said 5 k for her. Waited for 30 minutes after payment, she came asked about massage and started. I asked her to get nude, I kissed fondled her boobs, fingered her finally happy ending....5 K including massage I hope? Even then, its expensive. Please ensure you control prices when repeating.

BigHeroSex
06-10-19, 01:31
Bro,

Please help me locate this MP. Google returns one result for Mog dental College. Is that the one? Couldn't find any ayur spas nearby.

Thanks.

Arun.Hi bro,

There is no name board and one can reach only through the directions guided over the phone, because the location is in congested street. However, I will give you the hints of the number. The last three digits are "571". Check in loc under the section H&B services. Hope you crack it. Let me know! Cheers!

BigHeroSex
06-10-19, 01:32
Mate,

I went twice. Did not get extras when I did massage. In the second visit I opted to get my pubic hair shaved and was assisted by 2 girls who finished me off after that when they applied cream. Also since the place is cramped the time when you go is will also decide. I went when they opened and there were no customers till I left. If you want extras for sure Bat is the best place given that if you book the Bali or Thai it's 100 percent chance and 80 percent with NE.

If you want cheap but professional then Blue Saint name behind Taj in Nugambakkam is the best VFm. But no extras for sure.

Regards.Yes, bro. You are right. May be the time and the therapists are key. Yes, I have had a good session in bat spa as well in the past. As of now, I have Turkish hammam bath in my bucket list. Have enjoyed it once near tirumnglm long back. OMG. What an experience. I was having hard dreams at least for a week after the deed. Now, the spa is closed, not sure if it is available in Chennai.

Pan76
06-10-19, 05:39
It all started from Aavin spa, then akarai now the lady has moved to a spa in thrpkm area. Very very run down place, small and cozy rooms, a good AC changed my mood altogether. I met this sweet NE gal again, slim body with tight handful headlights, DFK, bbj, rim went on for one complete hour. I never expected it to go this far, hence I didn't bring cover with me. She resisted for bareback, which was definitely a good move but I ended up with CIM without notifying her. Overall an exciting session, I was feeling bad when I couldn't meet her next day due to travel issues for extremely humid conditions for a bangalurean.

Will repeat her soon again, and may be I can refer her to some spa in Bangalore.

RnaFromDna
06-10-19, 06:10
My second vist to this spa. They advertised themselves as ayurveda spa but they offer very good VFM extras along with a very good massage.

Reached the place around 6 in the evening. 4 therapists to choose from and I chose a mid 20's NI with very good looks and assets. Always had a thing for slim fair NI birds. Entered the room AC wasn't working since it is evening I didn't complain much about it. I chose for full nude package and changed into my disposal. She straight away asked me about extras. DFK was my main demand and surprisingly she said yes. The moment she said yes I knew I'm going to have a good time. Because her red juicy lips got my attention at the very beginning and wondered if she'll let me to feast on it. Glad she obliged. Then 45 minutes of wild sensual experience. Her red lips turned pale pink at the end of session. She smelled great and once she gone naked Kissed and licked all over her perfectly beautiful and aromatic assets. Perfect firm boobs for a mid 20's bird sucked on it for nearly 10 minutes..Any clue about this spa and name of the therapist.

RockDon
06-10-19, 06:45
Yeah. I remember discussions in the forum long back on whether 2 condoms together is a safer thing or a riskier thing. So I usually don't do that. Had no other choice this time. One broke and they didn't have any other brand and I didn't carry one too. That's why finished in first position itself quickly instead of doing for too long like I would usually do.

Using 2 condoms together is asking for trouble IMHO.

HiJohn
06-10-19, 07:25
Is will low spa and bat spa same?

Aswinpal
06-10-19, 09:51
Yeah, even I miss Hamam bath. Well, not exactly. I used to live in Dubai and there you get Moroccan bath which is similar. I used to get a good oil massage followed by a hard scrub down inside a hamam / steam room followed by a bath and Blowjob. BJ in a steam room is pretty steamy LOL. Alas, those were the days! Would really appreciate it if seniors have any idea where we could get similar service in Chennai?

Mpm84
06-10-19, 15:36
Visited nm branch last Sunday morning. Was surprised to see a Delhi bird at counter named ms. S. Requested her for the massage and immediately accepted. She was looking hot, well built with some extra pounds. Speaks very fluent English. Worked in mrc branch for 2 weeks and currently working here for past 1 month.

Did a good relaxing massage for 45 minutes and started with extras for next 20 minutes. Did a good B2B with good teasing, but only with her tees half open. Huge melons to feast and gave access to fingering. Did some dry humping and finished with HJ. Not a time watcher. Did not bargain. Was very friendly & cooperative.

Donation is 2.5 + 3.

WIR: Definitely for the Russian leaving on 20th this month.

Happy mongering.

SaranMonger31
06-10-19, 16:40
Hi bro,

There is no name board and one can reach only through the directions guided over the phone, because the location is in congested street. However, I will give you the hints of the number. The last three digits are "571". Check in loc under the section H&B services. Hope you crack it. Let me know! Cheers!Was Searching for The hint and tried to Locate in H&be services how easy is this to find from more than 5 K Ads and Even After filtering 1 K Remaining.

Hope will get some more to explore.

TIA.

Mmak72
06-10-19, 17:26
Hello,

Planning next week if she available for FS. Location MI showroom.Need more clue not able to find the said spa.

BigHeroSex
06-10-19, 18:10
Is will low spa and bat spa same?Yes, pal. It is the same.

Zingza
06-10-19, 18:34
You nailed it.

Is will low spa and bat spa same?

Zingza
06-10-19, 18:41
Reached the place. Found only dark birds. Could you give hint for name of the girl in your FR.

My second vist to this spa. They advertised themselves as ayurveda spa but they offer very good VFM extras along with a very good massage.

Reached the place around 6 in the evening. 4 therapists to choose from and I chose a mid 20's NI with very good looks and assets. Always had a thing for slim fair NI birds. .

Tabarnak
06-10-19, 18:54
For hamam Google showed up green day unisex, envy adyar and ananta bro Nagar. It's better to call and confirm.

When I went to the color spa I took 4 hands 80 minutes for 1.5 k. Good vfm. Massage was alright with a lot of it around the butt and upper thighs.

I asked the first if I can remove the dispo she denied it. Second also refused extras stating its professional. I told my friend got it and they called out my lie teasing me. The girls were smiling at my boner as I kept rubbing it. Soon after took the shaving, They missed hair around butthole but otherwise it was good. After shower one chic came with cream but started to leave after realizing I put my shorts back. But I called her back and she applied cream on my privates. When I asked for more creaming she replied its up now. She might have finished me off like the others had I been more patient LOL. When I told that hair around butthole was missed she replied its dangerous to cut there. I didn't stress on it thinking ill go home and try shaving it myself.

The fact that I was new and that it was busy with three others might have played into it. Next time I'm sure they would receive me more positively at a less busy time. It's definitely value for money. More so than blue Saint in bakkam.

Yes, bro. You are right. May be the time and the therapists are key. Yes, I have had a good session in bat spa as well in the past. As of now, I have Turkish hammam bath in my bucket list. Have enjoyed it once near tirumnglm long back. OMG. What an experience. I was having hard dreams at least for a week after the deed. Now, the spa is closed, not sure if it is available in Chennai.

Tabarnak
06-10-19, 19:05
God you bring me back good memories. I was a regular at a north African themed spa in Europe which was cheaper than clubbing, taxi and drinks. 4000 rs for FS from them is cheap and a steal comparing to the horrid mongering scene in Chennai. I'm curious as to what Dubai costed and how is LE threat considering they have extreme religious laws?

I had a thing for curly haired gracile Mediterranean teens from francophone Arab berbers. They look like Bollywood models naturally unlike Indian girls who do heavy makeup for it. The Moroccans are huge fans of Bollywood so they have this thing for Indian guys.

As for hamam in India, I'm interested in follow ups. Google tells envy adyar, green day unisex and ananta bro Nagar. Hope we can call and confirm. The more experienced mongers here may be knowing more.

Yeah, even I miss Hamam bath. Well, not exactly. I used to live in Dubai and there you get Moroccan bath which is similar. I used to get a good oil massage followed by a hard scrub down inside a hamam / steam room followed by a bath and Blowjob. BJ in a steam room is pretty steamy LOL. Alas, those were the days! Would really appreciate it if seniors have any idea where we could get similar service in Chennai?

BigHeroSex
06-11-19, 01:06
Was Searching for The hint and tried to Locate in H&be services how easy is this to find from more than 5 K Ads and Even After filtering 1 K Remaining.

Hope will get some more to explore.

TIA.Yes, it is indeed very easy to find out, if we apply proper filters mentioned in the earlier posts of this MP.

1. Choose "H" in "H&B". (Spa comes under H category).

2. Filter the area. Near mog.

3. CTRL F. The last 3 numbers.

You will get the details in the "first page" itself. Still unable to get it? Kindly PM me, I shall give you the number of the reception guy.

Cheers!

CumLoad
06-11-19, 02:17
Hello mongers,

I would like to share a very good GFE session I had recently. Let's name her be-girl. She was a long time in my waiting list to be tried. Tried several times but couldn't reach her. I got frustrated and stopped texting. Thanks for the senior who helped me connect her. After several months, out of the blue I just tried one more luck to contact her. She replied! I got excited and fix the much awaited session. She came to my place. First impressions, Her skin was the colour of butterscotch ice-cream, mesmerizing eyes, cute adorable lips which your eyes will be fixed. Coming to the body, She could be around 5"3 to 5"5 tall, medium body with curves. Boobs were decently enough big to stare at and ass was round like apple bottom. Accompanied to the room, had a comfort conversation. She was pretty friendly to a stranger and receptive to the conversation. My mind made up that this is going to be definitely a GFE experience.

We both stripped to our undergarments, This time I initiated the foreplay to get her pussy warmed up for sex. Started gently kissing from top to bottom. Started from the forehead to her jaw and then to her neck. Got to love the smell of her scent as she is very hygienic which ignited my pleasure senses. Moved down to her boobs, slowly circled my lips around her breasts. Took off the bra and boobs were big 36 D I would say. Those pairs were firm, smooth without any wrinkles, non saggy. When my lips moved to her areolas, her nipples were already erect. I could see she was enjoying sex and reciprocating well. She made light moans with her eyes closed and I started talking to her sexually. She just repeated "keep doing it! Keep doing it!. " in an erotic voice which made me more and more hornier. She had very light belly with no stretch marks. Proceeded to her thighs without taking my lips off her body. Her body was like a magnet which didn't let go off me. Kissed her thighs top to down while tickling her. She was smiling and insisted to stop. I just wanted to keep it in a playful vibe. Then moved upwards to her Vagina, She seemed to be warmed up and her V was pretty hot when I took off her panties. Gently rubbed my lips around her V, then started with slow licking around the V wall. After that, moved slightly upwards to locate her clitoris and began to make love. Licking her clitoris made her so horny that she was literally grabbing my head and thrusting into her vagina saying "please, don't stop! Don't stop! Love the way she got aroused. I don't want to lose her horny state so I rolled over condom and began our sex.

Started with slow penetration with lots of teases to make her want more. This girl is a very good talker in bed. Making her horny gets you horny. Slowly increased the speed of my thrust and could see her moaning with pleasure. I continue to hump her in missionary for 10 minutes till she was about to cum. Then we switched to doggy, her ass was round enough and there wasn't a saggy fat. Her backview was smooth as butter. I moved my hands across her ass while doing doggy. Started slowly, then thrust to a point where bed bed began to move. We didn't even care and kept on fucking till the point I was about to cum. When I was close to cumming, I asked her to blow me. Took off the condom and she started to suck me off. It was one of a sensation. I closed my eyes to enjoy the pleasure to the point I came. Then we both lied down in the bed to chill out for a while, hugging naked and talking about how the sex was. I made her cum twice while she made me to come once. Session nearly clocked 1 hour and we didn't even watch time. Just enjoyed the mutual pleasurable experience. We put our clothes on and I gave her the reward. She left happily with a smile. Man, everything is find when the sex is GFE rather than mechanical.

Summary. Be-girl (Butterscotch girl).

Face - 7/10 - Not the best looking face out there but decent enough.

Body - 8/10 - Non-saggy, no tummy, medium body with curves.

Boobs - 8/10 - Big enough to kiss & suck. Didn't sag while standing.

Ass - 8/10 - Not the best ass I have seen, but definitely big enough to enjoy while doggy.

Attitude - 10/10 - Very GFE, friendly. Felt like having sex with a girlfriend.

DFK - 9/10 - Open mouthed kissed were exchanged. She was good at it.

Bbj - 8/10 - She takes her time while BBJ, good sucker.

Positions tried. Missionary, Doggy.

Damage - 6 k for more than an hour (My budget is usually 3-4 k but I wanted to try a hifi so saved money).

Who can try this? Guys who want very good GFE and don't have too much expectations on looks can try. She will make you feel like you're her boyfriend in bed. That comfort level will relax you and have a good experience.

Cons. I think I don't have any negative to say about her. Damage was high but at the same time the price for her quality was worth it.

Happy mongering.

Cumload.

MetalRain
06-11-19, 04:09
Nice to see your FR bro.

Hello mongers,

I would like to share a very good GFE session I had recently. Let's name her be-girl. She was a long time in my waiting list to be tried. Tried several times but couldn't reach her. I got frustrated and stopped texting. Thanks for the senior who helped me connect her.

Cumload.

Vigwager
06-11-19, 06:48
Hi guys,

Have been an ardent follower and would like to be directed to MP's in Nungm'pkam and bro nagar.

Would really appreciate any help.

Member #4692
06-11-19, 07:52
Hi fellow members,

Please share some phone numbers of birds to me so that would like to enjoy my stay here in Chennai.

Will help you out with numbers in hill-stations if in need.

Aswinpal
06-11-19, 09:43
I'm curious as to what Dubai costed and how is LE threat considering they have extreme religious laws?

I had a thing for curly haired gracile Mediterranean teens from francophone Arab berbers. They look like Bollywood models naturally unlike Indian girls who do heavy makeup for it. The Moroccans are huge fans of Bollywood so they have this thing for Indian guys.You would not believe me if I said it, but Dubai is better than Thailand, Jakarta and Dom republic for mongering. The sheer variety of stuff you get there is astounding.

1. You have your Asian massage parlours with massage plus HJ / BJ, Moroccan bath + BJ etc. , which will set you back by 100 aed + 100/200 AED (HJ / BJ) Girls working here are mostly Chinese, Thai, Filipino and blacks.

2. Then, you have the nuru massage places with full service, these are mostly run by Taiwanese, Thai, Japanese (rare) and Malaysian-Chinese. Excellent Nuru massage with teasing, rimming, BJ and Full service at the end. Damage: 400 - 600 aed depending on staff (Taiwanese & Japanese are costly).

3. Then you have the lower end FS places which are 98% run by Vietnamese with Viet girls. This is considered the best option in Dubai because Viet girls are known for excellent co-operation, sexy bosy, smooth skin and very cheap. Damage: 200 - 350 aed.

4. Next comes massage republic's collection which will have Moroccans, Egyptians, Ukrainians, Russians, Europeans, Brits, etc. , (You will have the sea to pick and choose from if you go during tourist season I. E, Dec. March). Damage depends on provider. Brits, Europeans - 800 aed+, Russians+Ukrainians - 500 AED+, Moroccan+Egyptians - 100 AED+.

5. Next up is Dubai's Favourite: Pick-up clubs! Here, there are specific clubs secluded only for mongering. It will be like a regular dance club, you have to pay a entry fee and go in and order a beer, there will be girls and mama-sans (managers) approaching you with their collection of girls and asking you to take them. There are clubs known for specific nationality girls. Example. Ratsky for Filipino girls, Moscow for Russian girls, Mirchi for Indians and Pakistani (They are lovely, and they love Indian men *wink*) girls and a lot more. These clubs are spread throughout Dubai and are the life of the party when It comes to mongering. Very often, you can meet normal working girls trying to make an extra buck by freelancing here. Range: 400 - 1500 AED depending on provider.

6. If the collection in Dubai doesn't impress you, Get on seeking arrangement and fly your choice of women into Dubai for a few days (Dubai). I had a kind of fetish for Korean girls so I even flew out a girl from Korea to come meet me. I host them at my place and show them around the city and fuck them like crazy in the evening. This was the ultimate GFE, these are regular girls and Once they get comfortable, they are even open for threesomes with women you recommend LOL. Some of my friends use to regularly fly in girls from Germany, Poland, Brazil etc. , But I stopped with that one experience because it can cost a lot.

7. Last but not the least, There are individual Black girls who normally work in the same place next to the Viet brothels. They normally cost between 350 - 600 AED a pop. The different black women you can get are Kenyan, Tanzanian, Ugandan, and Ethiopian. I mostly only go for Ethiopians because they are very different from the rest of the race physically. They are some of the softest women that I have ever touched and they have amazing assets. Ethiopians normally go for 400 - 600 AED.

Just for reference - 1 AED - 20 Rs.

Also, With regards to your question on LE activity. They turn a blind eye because most mongers are Arabs themselves. Dubai is the Las Vegas of the middle-east and is a Sin city. But, only for people who know how to traverse the jungle. One thing to be noted is, there are Hotels which don't allow unmarried couples, so search the Dubai hotels thread for green hotels before you go.

If you need help traversing through Dubai's options, you can message me here. My PM is active.

HotDudess
06-11-19, 09:57
Hi,

Wish to inform that Envy is not that much great. It is a professional one.

Also heard they make you lie in the elevated strip of bathroom and pour water and nothing to do with Hamam.

Green and Ananta are 100% professional. Don't know on extras.

Regards.

God you bring me back good memories. I was a regular at a north African themed spa in Europe which was cheaper than clubbing, taxi and drinks. 4000 rs for FS from them is cheap and a steal comparing to the horrid mongering scene in Chennai. I'm curious as to what Dubai costed and how is LE threat considering they have extreme religious laws?

I had a thing for curly haired gracile Mediterranean teens from francophone Arab berbers. They look like Bollywood models naturally unlike Indian girls who do heavy makeup for it. The Moroccans are huge fans of Bollywood so they have this thing for Indian guys.

As for hamam in India, I'm interested in follow ups. Google tells envy adyar, green day unisex and ananta bro Nagar. Hope we can call and confirm. The more experienced mongers here may be knowing more.

Aswinpal
06-11-19, 14:51
Got clues from bigherosex's post about the spa and was apparently in the muga-name area. Called up the place and went there. It was inside a small dingy half constructed building. I was asked to wait since there is only one staff and she was busy. Waited almost 20 minutes. There was no AC and it was hot. To top it all off, the massage table was the traditional ayurvedic table made of wood and no cushion. But it was a different experience. The massage was so-so but she teased the bums and played "buttock-foosball" for a good 15 minutes. Turned over and the playing continued. She asked whether she can take her clothes off, and I said OK. Then she started with HJ. Midway she asked shall I suck you. Mind you, there was no talk of tips at all. I prompted her how much tips you need, to which she replied "minimum 1000 rs, if you like my service, you can tip more". I said okay and she got onto table and sucked me off till I came I her mouth. She later said, she doesn't do BBBJ to everyone and mostly insists on customer to wear a condom if she decides to suck them off LOL. Also, towards the end of the BJ she asked whether I have a condom and whether I want to bang her to finish. But by then, I was almost there so declined.

Overall:

Spa experience: -1 (minus 1).

Provider: 8/10.

Looks: 2/10.

Attitude / Service: 10/10.

Damage - 1.3 K counter + 1. 5 K tips.

BigHeroSex
06-11-19, 17:27
Hi guys,

Have been an ardent follower and would like to be directed to MP's in Nungm'pkam and bro nagar.

Would really appreciate any help.You will be able to decipher the hints given on the forum in the recent days. Or try to activate PM, so we will be able to provide you the direct contact.

Cheers!

BlrPassionGuy
06-11-19, 17:50
Hi all,

I will be in Chennai on Thursday and am looking forward to meeting a fetish of mine. Miss P and a 3 some with her friend Miss the? Is she the pakkathu veetu maami?

Anyway am also in touch with Cumload bro and he is trying to find her contact. If in the meantime someone can also share miss P.S. Contact in Ambatyur I will be grateful. I can share some good contacts in Bangalore. Thanks.

Sirn4321
06-11-19, 17:51
Hello mongers,

I would like to share a very good GFE session I had recently. Let's name her be-girl. She was a long time in my waiting list to be tried. Tried several times but couldn't reach her. I got frustrated and stopped texting. Thanks for the senior who helped me connect her. After several months, out of the blue I just tried one more luck to contact her. She replied! I got excited and fix the much awaited session. She came to my place. First impressions, Her skin was the colour of butterscotch ice-cream, mesmerizing eyes, cute adorable lips which your eyes will be fixed. Coming to the body, She could be around 5"3 to 5"5 tall, medium body with curves. Boobs were decently enough big to stare at and ass was round like apple bottom. Accompanied to the room, had a comfort conversation. She was pretty friendly to a stranger and receptive to the conversation. My mind made up that this is going to be definitely a GFE experience..Super bro. You are another rocking star here.

BigHeroSex
06-11-19, 18:36
Got clues from bigherosex's post about the spa and was apparently in the muga-name area. Called up the place and went there. It was inside a small dingy half constructed building. I was asked to wait since there is only one staff and she was busy. Waited almost 20 minutes. There was no AC and it was hot. To top it all off, the massage table was the traditional ayurvedic table made of wood and no cushion. But it was a different experience. The massage was so-so but she teased the bums and played "buttock-foosball" for a good 15 minutes. Turned over and the playing continued. She asked whether she can take her clothes off, and I said OK. Then she started with HJ. Midway she asked shall I suck you. Mind you, there was no talk of tips at all. I prompted her how much tips you need, to which she replied "minimum 1000 rs, if you like my service, you can tip more". I said okay and she got onto table and sucked me off till I came I her mouth. She later said, she doesn't do BBBJ to everyone and mostly insists on customer to wear a condom if she decides to suck them off LOL. Also, towards the end of the BJ she asked whether I have a condom and whether I want to bang her to finish. But by then, I was almost there so declined.

Overall:Glad you made it, bro.

He keeps on changing the therapists once in 10 days. I've been there twice and was attended by two different therapists. The first time was jackpot, mallu girl not more than 22 I guess, looks very slightly above average. Had a nice session.

The second time with mallu aunty who had very average looks and she was about leave the spa as there was no AC and very hot during noon. Now, he had changed another therapist and haven't visited yet. Not sure whether I will considering the looks of the spa.

Cheers!

RomanticLoverB
06-11-19, 19:00
Yes. Envy is more professional and not much great in terms of experience. They would push you to take Hamam bath by telling you some offer price and all. But not worth trying. Instead, we can take bath ourselves in bathroom, which was decently clean.

Hi,

Wish to inform that Envy is not that much great. It is a professional one.

Also heard they make you lie in the elevated strip of bathroom and pour water and nothing to do with Hamam.

Green and Ananta are 100% professional. Don't know on extras.

Regards.

WildNerdd
06-12-19, 03:24

Now to the report.

Bat spa was the one I could crack easily, so went to the bro nagar branch. Took 1 HR package, was assigned a NE ms. L. Was good looking and friendly. Massage was good and no hints of extras. Took a little guts for me to ask. Initially she declined. Then she quoted 500 for HJ. I accepted and she proceeded with the deed. I also had TA and sucked the melons. Suddenly she said time up and left leaving me unfinished. I cummed myself in the shower and left unsatisfied..Hey bro, c

Cn you give me more hints or PM me?

WildNerdd
06-12-19, 03:32
Hey guy,

I haven't experienced Chennai much. My PM is active. Can anyone share the details of MP with good extra service? Budget is not a problem.

Fruit 167
06-12-19, 04:04
Hello mongers,

I would like to share a very good GFE session I had recently. Let's name her be-girl. She was a long time in my waiting list to be tried. Tried several times but couldn't reach her. I got frustrated and stopped texting. Thanks for the senior who helped me connect her. After several months, out of the blue I just tried one more luck to contact her. She replied! I got excited and fix the much awaited session. She came to my place. First impressions, Her skin was the colour of butterscotch ice-cream, mesmerizing eyes, cute adorable lips which your eyes will be fixed. Coming to the body, She could be around 5"3 to 5"5 tall, medium body with curves. Boobs were decently enough big to stare at and ass was round like apple bottom. Accompanied to the room, had a comfort conversation. She was pretty friendly to a stranger and receptive to the conversation. My mind made up that this is going to be definitely a GFE experience.

Happy mongering.

Cumload.As usual you have unearthed a gem. Well done bro.

Fruit 167
06-12-19, 04:08
You would not believe me if I said it, but Dubai is better than Thailand, Jakarta and Dom republic for mongering. The sheer variety of stuff you get there is astounding.

1. You have your Asian massage parlours with massage plus HJ / BJ, Moroccan bath + BJ etc. , which will set you back by 100 aed + 100/200 AED (HJ / BJ) Girls working here are mostly Chinese, Thai, Filipino and blacks.

2. Then, you have the nuru massage places with full service, these are mostly run by Taiwanese, Thai, Japanese (rare) and Malaysian-Chinese. Excellent Nuru massage with teasing, rimming, BJ and Full service at the end. Damage: 400 - 600 aed depending on staff (Taiwanese & Japanese are costly).

3. Then you have the lower end FS places which are 98% run by Vietnamese with Viet girls. This is considered the best option in Dubai because Viet girls are known for excellent co-operation, sexy bosy, smooth skin and very cheap. Damage: 200 - 350 aed.

4. Next comes massage republic's collection which will have Moroccans, Egyptians, Ukrainians, Russians, Europeans, Brits, etc. , (You will have the sea to pick and choose from if you go during tourist season I. E, Dec. March). Damage depends on provider. Brits, Europeans - 800 aed+, Russians+Ukrainians - 500 AED+, Moroccan+Egyptians - 100 AED+..A complete guide which will help any newbie in Dubai. It is an excellent compilation bro. Will reach out to you for further tips, when I visit Dubai.

Romanchn
06-12-19, 11:49
Dear Senior members,

A newbie looking for a spa in bro nagar and mmm area which safe for this activity. TIA.

Britney789
06-12-19, 18:39
One of my ISG friend shared.

This contact. He is a nice guy who.

Always helped me. I am not a regular.

In Chennai. So makig connections are not easy. So his help is valuable and appreciable. In the meantim,. I never.

Troubled HM for whatever he shared.

He shared this Ms V contact. After couple of days attempt, we arranged the meeting.

She is a girl next door type. An apt is arranged by her which looked very safe.

When coming to exp, she wants to please at all cost. No complaint. All are customers wish!! And most in menu.

BBJ, positions everything.

Usually, I am a person who impresses with look. She is average look but very good service.

Boob is special.

Overall, I am pleased.

(Sorry for poor narration).

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Romanchn
06-13-19, 05:45

In Chennai. So makig connections are not easy. So his help is valuable and appreciable. In the meantim,. I never.

He shared this Ms V contact. After couple of days attempt, we arranged the meeting.

When coming to exp, she wants to please at all cost. No complaint. All are customers wish!! And most in menu.

BBJ, positions everything.What is the damage bro.

Mathanakumar
06-13-19, 07:38
Hot review bro, as always Kudos for unearthing new gems and sharing the experience, keeping the forum alive.

Cheers.

Hello mongers,

Summary. Be-girl (Butterscotch girl).

Face - 7/10 - Not the best looking face out there but decent enough.

Aswinpal
06-13-19, 09:19
Glad you made it, bro.

He keeps on changing the therapists once in 10 days. I've been there twice and was attended by two different therapists. The first time was jackpot, mallu girl not more than 22 I guess, looks very slightly above average. Had a nice session.Yeah, I agree with you. But without the A / C, its a real headache.

Aswinpal
06-13-19, 09:27
A complete guide which will help any newbie in Dubai. It is an excellent compilation bro. Will reach out to you for further tips, when I visit Dubai.Sure, PM me when you visit and I will help you out as much as possible.

GeeYen
06-13-19, 11:40
Hi,

This is my first post. Had been a regular reader of ISG several years back and tried couple of places then. I was out of this scene, resumed again few months back.

The first place, I gave a try is located near Dove100 Signal. This signal is in Pu. Walkam area (Old Shopping District). Just near Dove100 signal and under Dove100 bridge, Hindi Bro complex is present. In Hindi Bro Complex, many salons are present in ground floor. This (Gents, Ladies & Kids) beauty salon name contains a partial name of the famous club in Chennai..Today went to this parlor. Owner old lady was not there. Two plump average looking ladies and one young girl were there. There is no tall lady there. Think she must have left the job. I was assigned a fat lady with a very big tummy. It was a big turn off for me. I asked for that young lady but she was not interested. Didn't get erection at all even though she allowed top and bottom access. Paid 1000 counter charge and 500 tips. Returned in 10 minutes. Very bad experience. By the way this parlor was previously named vijayam beauty parlor in Egmore. Regards GN.

BellWeather
06-13-19, 12:13
Friends,

Had visited the Bat spa in Nbkm after a fellow member posted a review on a NI. I went without fixing an appointment and hence Ms S was taken. I thought will try the Russian. The massage for first 15 minutes was very professional and a lot of stretching and breaking sound was heard. The next 15 minutes was very sensual bum and ball massage which was very good. After turnaround it was really a good GFE massage. Every thing you want is available. The rates are little expensive since the price is 4 K for the massage. The person is well built and MILF lovers will like. If any one wants to experience she is going to be around for another 10 days only. One of the better Russians that spa chain has got.

Also saw Ms S in the reception she is like one of the Bhabhis that you see on these matter movies.

Also there is a very hot NE chick whom I chanced to meet on the top when going to my room. Was not able to get her name but she was super hot. She was young and had a good perky body.

Cheers.

Tabarnak
06-13-19, 13:46
That was very detailed and it sounds like a mongering paradise compared to India. I will definitely message you when I go to Dubai.

Although it's more exp than French Canada and some parts of Europe, I believe the lack of taxes would even it out. I can't emigrate to the former cause my ex put a case against me in spite. And I hear getting jobs for Indians is easier in Dubai and SG than in west. So it's on my immigration list.

I'm sure the quality of girls is of better tier than that India if not better than the west / SEA. The Indian birds sent overseas are ones of better economic status and better looks. The foreign birds in India are older and bottom tier compared to the girls in the home countries despite charging 3 x their normal rates without adjusting to COL. Data from SA shows that India is the worst place to be a sugar daddy or a mongerer. The government be it left or right wing wouldn't even let the population watch porn in peace.

Even petite busty Nepali teens in inexpensive Calcutta have hiked to 2000 a shot. Granted I paid 2 x overseas but I had also earnt 5 x more when I was there. And I'm not even considering the quality difference and social / edu status of the bird.

I'm sure you and others had similar experiences.

You would not believe me if I said it, but Dubai is better than Thailand, Jakarta and Dom republic for mongering. The sheer variety of stuff you get there is astounding.

2. Then, you have the nuru massage places with full service, these are mostly run by Taiwanese, Thai, Japanese (rare) and Malaysian-Chinese. Excellent Nuru massage with teasing, rimming, BJ and Full service at the end. Damage: 400 - 600 aed depending on staff (Taiwanese & Japanese are costly)...

Pkarthik7
06-13-19, 17:24
Were is bat spa. Bat means any clue. Help.

IndianMale83
06-13-19, 19:24
Since I liked the massage here and found VFM, went again. Asked for a specific therapist, but she was busy. Took one with nice boobs and the senior Lady recognized me. Good massage though 1 point lesser than last time. Madam did a good bum massage after lowering my dispo and I kept asking whether I can remove it. She said at the end. She oiled the Johnny at the end and did a nice HJ. No negotiations about price and I really liked it. Paid her 500/- and she accepted it with a smile.

RaulKaka
06-13-19, 19:28
Any other landmark near by bro?

Hello,

Planning next week if she available for FS. Location MI showroom.

CrazzyMonger
06-13-19, 22:00
In chennai for 1st time.

Friends help me experience chennai to the fullest. Incall / outcall.

My pref BBW.

Can reciprocate the favour in Delhi Mumbai.

Cheers!!

SaranMonger31
06-14-19, 00:35
Dear Seniors and fellow mongers,

Unearthing genuine Birds and Contacts from sources which available due to some reason can not able to buy subscription.

Recently came across FB guy who met plenty of FB birds and he is also working in Abroad so with out hesitation asked him details about links in Chennai. First he was asking me about details then from my side shared my flight ticket finally he confirmed there is Kerala queen in city family girl type she can meet me and he asked me to share my number.

Next day received message from her and had an nice intro and she mentioned don't have place need to book OYO that she will disclose before one week to reaching Chennai. Not sure about her physic have seen only pic which is she kept as IMO profile and have not talked to her much more and also about her photos but she seems to be good the way she was chatting and looking for seniors guidance that she is asking 20 K for night and her digits ending with 590 from her True caller ID name ending Paul. Any one came across her or have any idea share your views is it worth to stay night for the above mentioned budget.

Happy and safe mongering.

SaranMonger31
06-14-19, 00:44
Hello mongers,

I would like to share a very good GFE session I had recently. Let's name her be-girl. She was a long time in my waiting list to be tried. Tried several times but couldn't reach her. I got frustrated and stopped texting. Thanks for the senior who helped me connect her. After several months, out of the blue I just tried one more luck to contact her. She replied! I got excited and fix the much awaited session. She came to my place. First impressions, Her skin was the colour of butterscotch ice-cream, mesmerizing eyes, cute adorable lips which your eyes will be fixed. Coming to the body, She could be around 5"3 to 5"5 tall, medium body with curves. Boobs were decently enough big to stare at and ass was round like apple bottom. Accompanied to the room, had a comfort conversation. She was pretty friendly to a stranger and receptive to the conversation. My mind made up that this is going to be definitely a GFE experience..Seniors First of all do not mind about my question and looking for healthy tips to improve.

Not sure about everyone birds will do BBJ to the people who do have only clean bottom like shaved and not having bad smell I think so.

Especially mine am afraid about doing shaving and only preferring to do trim during last time even using trimmer got cut and had bleeding so afraid to do it further.

Came across some FR in the forum in MP there is some packages for cleaning our bottom like waxing and shaving but don't know this one available in all MP or any trusted MP they are so professional in to this and the next part how we can kept it more clean with out smell hope seniors understand my question and awaiting for detailed discussion on it.

HardLance
06-14-19, 04:03
I got contact of Mrs. P from Pethidine and tried her last Dec. She is too good, but now I changed mobile so lost many contacts. Somebody please share Mrs. P who is in face pair, contact.

Raneesh
06-14-19, 04:08
Hi!

This is my first post. I have been a silent reader of this forum for about 6 months. Happy that I am at the right place to begin my quest for mongering. Looking forward to try out some MP initially and to have a great time in this forum.

Fruit 167
06-14-19, 04:24
Today went to this parlor. Owner old lady was not there. Two plump average looking ladies and one young girl were there. There is no tall lady there. Think she must have left the job. I was assigned a fat lady with a very big tummy. It was a big turn off for me. I asked for that young lady but she was not interested. Didn't get erection at all even though she allowed top and bottom access. Paid 1000 counter charge and 500 tips. Returned in 10 minutes. Very bad experience. By the way this parlor was previously named vijayam beauty parlor in Egmore. Regards GN.Tall girl Ms. The (female goddess in Tamil) was a good GFE material. She had clean shaven cat and offered DATY (in standing position). She even surprised by performing grinding. Her tips were 1 K. But she had left in a couple of weeks later. In my next visit, I tried young, good looking girl named P. But she was not at all cooperative. She offered TA and BA. But in few seconds she would pull herself back. Tips 500. In my last visit, fat lady J (name of former CM) was there to serve. BBBJ and FS were on cards. Charges were 1 K and 2 K respectively. I opted for BBBJ as I didn't carry cover at that time. BBBJ was pathetic. Not at all erotic. Said I will do DATY (hoping it will set my mood) and when I moved for it, cat was amidst a bushy forest and had a pungent smell. I left that salon, forever.

Whenever I find an MP / Salon with extras, I used to share a post about it. But hadn't shared (as an individual post) about the experiences during my subsequent visits. Hereafter, will post if any MP / Salon is not worth visiting.

Happy mngering.

Fruit.

Romanchn
06-14-19, 06:01
Were is bat spa. Bat means any clue. Help.Google the name of the wood to make bats.

Virats
06-14-19, 06:46
Were is bat spa. Bat means any clue. Help.Google leading bat manufacturer company in India. Then google spa in Chennai and then just match the name. Very easy to guess.

Otherwise just read last 4-5 pages of this forum. One person has cracked it.

Cukoo
06-14-19, 07:53
Though I have few know SP and indie contacts, once in a while I will experiment some of the contacts from lo ads. Most of the ads will be fake asking for advance payment and few will have the same middle man contact number. While browsing I got an ad with a number and mentioned something like no advance payment required. I instantly dialed the digits, a lady picks up the call and ask me to come near tea area. She refused to share the pic and ask to come directly. I have mentioned her if I don't like the profile I will not take her and she agreed to it.

I just followed the instinct and went to check the profile. The place is typical neighborhood and its safe. Once I entered in the house, there only I met this Mallu chechi who intro-ed herself with the most typical mallu name. Instantly I agreed to take her and enter the room. Room was bit clumsy with no a / see, but who cares when you have a chechi in front of you to taste. We started to have a conversation and get to know her age is 33 and a mother of a child. Unfortunately that day was her last day in Chennai and she will visit here once in a while. While speaking we started to caress each others body and soon we were there with our birthday suit. What a moment it was! She was having a fair face and even fairer skin tone, a handful of white boobs in front of me and well shaved pussy. I started to explore her body by kissing inch by inch. Sucked her two white melons with dark nipples to my heart content. She was not that much into DFK and okay with FK. Once she got into mood she started to play with my tool. Put the whole thing in her mouth and gave a nice BBBJ while looking at me which makes me feel like watching a porn with a mallu actress. First I have asked her to come on top of me so that I can have a nice look at those mounts while she is riding. Then switched to doggy and then to missionary which is when I exploded into the cover inside a mallu.

After the deed we spoke for few more minutes and got her personal number. She left Chennai the next day of the meet. I am still in touch with her and she will let me know once here again. Meanwhile when I tried to contact the SP again her number is not reachable.

My rating are:

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10 (clean and shaved. But bit loose).

DFK: 5/10.

BBBJ: 8/10 (Not a pro).

Damage: Usual 3 k + . 3 K tips.

WIR: Yes, at least for her geography.

Note that, her number will not be shared at this moment. When she comes back here again I will meet and write a report again and let everyone knows she is back in town.

Thanks,

Cukoo.

Karan9
06-14-19, 10:47
Hello,

Any suggestions on whom to choose in bat spa nun branch. Tried most of bro branch and same being recycled. Prefer young birds.

Thank you.

Spartan185
06-14-19, 11:28
Purchased a NB coupon for rs 1666/- for bali spa at this hotel. Was assigned a good looking NE. She started a good bum massage and I thought extras would be available. However while conversing with her she made it clear that its a professional spa so I did not push her further for extras. However the massage was excellent and one of the best I ever had. In the end she game a very good face and head massage which made me very sleepy. Then she led me to the bathroom and fixed my bath and said next time she will give me a better massage. I dunno whether she meant extras or not?

Has anyone availed extras in this spa? Please let me know.

Tipped her Rs 200/.

Spartacus.

Play Safe.

Akkajin
06-14-19, 15:10
Little birdie tells me that critically acclaimed Miss T is back in action after a long stint in NZ. Also hear that she will be available in Chennai in the next few days. Old timers and newbies are welcome to get in touch for her current contact.

Cheers!

CumLoad
06-14-19, 17:56
Seniors First of all do not mind about my question and looking for healthy tips to improve.

Not sure about everyone birds will do BBJ to the people who do have only clean bottom like shaved and not having bad smell I think so.

Especially mine am afraid about doing shaving and only preferring to do trim during last time even using trimmer got cut and had bleeding so afraid to do it further.

Came across some FR in the forum in MP there is some packages for cleaning our bottom like waxing and shaving but don't know this one available in all MP or any trusted MP they are so professional in to this and the next part how we can kept it more clean with out smell hope seniors understand my question and awaiting for detailed discussion on it.If you fear of blade or trimmer cuts, use veet hair removal cream which is available at any big / medium pharmacies or any beauty shop like health and glow. Apply that hair removal cream to your pubes and testicles. Leave the cream on for 5 minutes to work. Afterwards, use the plastic shave tool given with the removal cream to wipe off the cream. Hair will come with it automatically. This is the best, painless option which you need to re-do every 2 weeks as hair is not removed from root.

Or if you need semi-permanent way, do hard waxing on the pubes which I do. Buy rica hard wax from any beauty store. Heat the wax, apply a small amount like a strip. After 20 seconds, pull the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth. Hair removed is semi permanent and it take 4-6 weeks to grow back. Also hair grows back finer and thinner. You will also get some dead skin removed.

The reason I suggest removing every pubic hair because the sweat gets on your pubic hair which in turn will create bad odour overtime. This prevents any woman from coming near your penis to do a BBJ.

SaranMonger31
06-14-19, 20:32
If you fear of blade or trimmer cuts, use veet hair removal cream which is available at any big / medium pharmacies or any beauty shop like health and glow. Apply that hair removal cream to your pubes and testicles. Leave the cream on for 5 minutes to work. Afterwards, use the plastic shave tool given with the removal cream to wipe off the cream. Hair will come with it automatically. This is the best, painless option which you need to re-do every 2 weeks as hair is not removed from root.

Or if you need semi-permanent way, do hard waxing on the pubes which I do. Buy rica hard wax from any beauty store. Heat the wax, apply a small amount like a strip. After 20 seconds, pull the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth. Hair removed is semi permanent and it take 4-6 weeks to grow back. Also hair grows back finer and thinner. You will also get some dead skin removed.

The reason I suggest removing every pubic hair because the sweat gets on your pubic hair which in turn will create bad odour overtime. This prevents any woman from coming near your penis to do a BBJ.Thank you for time and kind.

Due respect is there any Professional spas they do these things. Rather than personal work professional can do their best.

Hope this can help every monger to get rid of bad smell.

BellWeather
06-15-19, 03:52
Purchased a NB coupon for rs 1666/- for bali spa at this hotel. Was assigned a good looking NE. She started a good bum massage and I thought extras would be available. However while conversing with her she made it clear that its a professional spa so I did not push her further for extras. However the massage was excellent and one of the best I ever had. In the end she game a very good face and head massage which made me very sleepy. Then she led me to the bathroom and fixed my bath and said next time she will give me a better massage. I dunno whether she meant extras or not?

Has anyone availed extras in this spa? Please let me know.

Tipped her Rs 200/.

Spartacus.

Play Safe.Mate,

I have not been able to get. But I don't mind as it's one of the professional spas in Chennai where the message is very good in a very clean environment. But having said that all extras is about the rapport which you can create with the therapist and number of times you visit the spa and tips you pay them even you don't get HJ etc.

I have places for professional massages where I refrain from asking extras and this is one of them. Not sure if other gents here have been able to charm the Girls. Just to add I am not a chick magnet.

Regards.

EatPrayLove
06-15-19, 04:24
Little birdie tells me that critically acclaimed Miss T is back in action after a long stint in NZ. Also hear that she will be available in Chennai in the next few days. Old timers and newbies are welcome to get in touch for her current contact.

Cheers!Her msg says 18-20.

Mmahi222
06-15-19, 05:03

Cheers!Hi bro, not able to PM you. Please clear your inbox.

Romanchn
06-15-19, 06:10

Cheers!Can you please share her digits bro TIA.

Mathanakumar
06-15-19, 07:23
Thanks for sharing information on some unpopular questions. But I have doubt, wouldn't it be hard to do the hot wax method on the testicular area (especially since the skin is pretty soft and elastic). The reason I am asking is because I did try it once but after applying when I was trying to pull, it wouldn't detach and started tugging at the skin. I got so scared, I just let it cool down and then washed it away. Maybe it was some stupid brand or I did something wrong.

Anyways thanks for sharing some insights, the veet method seems easier.

Cheers.

If you fear of blade or trimmer cuts, use veet hair removal cream which is available at any big / medium pharmacies or any beauty shop like health and glow. Apply that hair removal cream to your pubes and testicles. Leave the cream on for 5 minutes to work. Afterwards, use the plastic shave tool given with the removal cream to wipe off the cream. Hair will come with it automatically. This is the best, painless option which you need to re-do every 2 weeks as hair is not removed from root.

The reason I suggest removing every pubic hair because the sweat gets on your pubic hair which in turn will create bad odour overtime. This prevents any woman from coming near your penis to do a BBJ.

Mathanakumar
06-15-19, 07:26
Seems like a scam, bro. They may seem real and good but often time these chicks might be just be catfishing for some easy money, do not do any advance booking at any point in time. And do not accept to anything until you see them. Stay safe.

Happy mongering.

Unearthing genuine Birds and Contacts from sources which available due to some reason can not able to buy subscription.

Recently came across FB guy who met plenty of FB birds and he is also working in Abroad so with out hesitation asked him details about links in Chennai. First he was asking me about details then from my side shared my flight ticket finally he confirmed there is Kerala queen in city family girl type she can meet me and he asked me to share my number.

Next day received message from her and had an nice intro and she mentioned don't have place need to book OYO that she will disclose before one week to reaching Chennai. Not sure about her physic have seen only pic which is she kept as IMO profile and have not talked to her much more and also about her photos but she seems to be good the way she was chatting and looking for seniors guidance that she is asking 20 K for night and her digits ending with 590 from her True caller ID name ending Paul. Any one came across her or have any idea share your views is it worth to stay night for the above mentioned budget.

Happy and safe mongering.

SaranMonger31
06-15-19, 09:19
It was before sometime that I booked an appointment via nb app for 90 minutes 4 hands massage. The spa was small and cramped with many therapists who are from north. Since the therapists were busy couldn't have 4 hands and opted for one at a time splitting each for 45 minutes with dry and oil massage. There were only mattress but the massage was exceptionally good.

The therapist had the knack of applying right pressure at right places and was very relaxing, felt like sleeping. I felt like having a best massage ever and was much better than the high-end spa's. Then the second therapist applied oil throughout and she ain't mind massaging the butt. But it was only professional and people who prefer professional massage can try here.

Heard from one of the isgian that they do body hair removal. So decided to shave on public part, the girl who did oil massage asked me to strip, caught hold of my dick and started shaving with her razor. Then another girl suddenly opened the door and walked in to shave under arms. While these girls were meticulously involved in their work, another two sneaked in one by one, it was like open exhibition. Among the two one was very young and had the task of holding my dick while other was working on her razor. The young one did bit of a caressing while holding. The fourth girl was staring the show and took turns in handling the razor. It felt really special to be pampered by four girls at a time. It was weird, mortifying and cool. I was hard and apprehensive under razor and four girls.

Damage-1500+1000.This is what looking for Hope Senior will spread more light on it. Have any one tried MP which Provide Private part Hair Shaving and waxing.

Especially cracking NB app can not able to find hope some one will Explain pointers.

Thanks in advance.

BellWeather
06-15-19, 09:21
Thank you for time and kind.

Due respect is there any Professional spas they do these things. Rather than personal work professional can do their best.

Hope this can help every monger to get rid of bad smell.Mate,

You can try in Essentials. They will have a wax schedule but don't have Brazilian wax for men. If you can sweet talk the therapist after a couple of visits you may get. The other options are try spa inside five star hotels they also have some kind of facial and waxing services. Few years back got a wax in a Royal five star hotel in Guindy and it was super erotic as it was done by a Tamil Chic who would not be more than 20. She took extreme care and was a very intimate feeling.

You can also try Kaya types. But don't ask for extras.

Regards.

Rajaa
06-15-19, 09:51
Guys,

I am having a very difficult time trying to pay for the membership. Can anyone please help with this?PM Me. I can help you.

Sarchin
06-15-19, 09:59
Recently went to batspa rpuram branch. New Thai bird was there she said she was here for the past 10 days only, she did a wonderful massage, she herself asked for extras and quoted 2.5 k for top access and HJ. But negotiated for 1.5 k, her massage was little different compared to others, she looks cute family face but little fatty. She knows little English, kissed her lips twice, but she not allowed DFK. Played with her tits sucked and in the end had HJ. Everybody will like her.

Good looking little over weight.

2.5 k entry.

1.5 k tips.

MoralMonger
06-15-19, 10:00
Went again to Bat spa bakkam branch. This time, they had a north Indian girl sitting on the reception desk. She was a little too fat for my liking. Asked for Thai and got this really old looking one (name starts with N). Instead of saying No, I sort of managed by saying last time I had this girl and want to see if she's available. The reception girl asked for the name and I pretended to have forgotten. So asked her to call other girls to confirm. There was this new Thai woman (name starts with J). Found out later that she was 42, LOL. Gave a good massage and 1.5 K for topless HJ.

I've been getting some calls from this Spa in Tvamyur. I had been to their ECR branch a long whole back but didn't like the girls that time. They say they got North indians, south and north east but won't give me the address directly. They want me to come to some hotel on Shetra road and call them. Seems shady, has anyone here been there? If so, any advice on which girls to choose would be appreciated.

BigHeroSex
06-15-19, 10:25
Seniors First of all do not mind about my question and looking for healthy tips to improve.

Came across some FR in the forum in MP there is some packages for cleaning our bottom like waxing and shaving but don't know this one available in all MP or any trusted MP they are so professional in to this and the next part how we can kept it more clean with out smell hope seniors understand my question and awaiting for detailed discussion on it.Hi bro,

I've been to S. Pet lovely spa, they do shave / wax the private parts and armpits.

I've taken the professional session twice there and very much satisfied. Of course, it is your option to choose either to wax or shave. Waxing might be little painful, whereas you can choose to shave as I did. Trust me, they are very professional and do not worry about the cuts or bleeding which never happened to me.

Cheers!

Banned
06-15-19, 12:16
FR1: Miss S.

Got this contact through a local monger friend, maybe her FR has already been posted. Not sure. If any of you have a contact with digits ending 259 and she operates from OMR then its her. Now back to FR, she is a typical south Indian house wife with average looks, if I compare her looks to other WG's, she probably looks like a little slimmer version of Mrs. The AKA pakkathu veetu maami. Definitely not a time watcher had good GFE (Strictly you need to know tamil if you want this) . DFK, BBJ, CBJ, fingering. Pretty much what and all I had in mind was there on the menu with NO complaints. Which is a big plus for me. Anyways had a good time the session lasted around an hour and left with a satisfied experience.

FR2 & FR3: Mrs K & KK also at OMR.

This is a almost a month old FR, probably not sure is these same chicks will be there. If any of you guys decided to visit.

So Got the digits of SP / WG Mrs. P from one of the mongers from here. Thanks a lot raava for sharing the digits. It's always nice to see a fellow monger who responds politely and decides to share digits without anything in return.

Now coming to K & KK, both are petite chicks had them at separate sessions. They are typical North Indian chicks from Rural India, the services were average. Needed to know Hindi to have GFE. Only reason I tried them back to back because. Recently been into too many MILF's So decided to give the petite chicks a try, the only plus is the tight pussy.

All the above chicks had good Hygiene, they smelled nice. And were cleanly shaven bottoms. So no complaints there.

Damages: 3 k / Shot for each girl.

As usual digits will be shared to only with people who have FR's.

As always safe mongering.

Regards.

Rajaa
06-15-19, 13:45
Hi fellow members,

Please share some phone numbers of birds to me so that would like to enjoy my stay here in Chennai.

Will help you out with numbers in hill-stations if in need.Please Buy a subscription so that I can help you.

Rajaa
06-15-19, 13:54
Hi!

This is my first post. I have been a silent reader of this forum for about 6 months. Happy that I am at the right place to begin my quest for mongering. Looking forward to try out some MP initially and to have a great time in this forum.Please buy a subscription so that I can help you.

Rajaa
06-15-19, 13:55

Happy and safe mongering.20 K is high. Compared to other city chennai price gets high.

Danvj67
06-15-19, 20:33
PM Me. I can help you.I don't think I can PM you without membership.

Luffy22
06-16-19, 03:18
Hello chennai monger,

I will be visiting chennai, looking forward for any good sp, MP and indie contacts with rates. Please help your fellow monger having a good time in your city. Can reciprocate Calcutta contact if you need.

SaranMonger31
06-16-19, 06:29
Mate,

You can try in Essentials. They will have a wax schedule but don't have Brazilian wax for men. If you can sweet talk the therapist after a couple of visits you may get. The other options are try spa inside five star hotels they also have some kind of facial and waxing services. Few years back got a wax in a Royal five star hotel in Guindy and it was super erotic as it was done by a Tamil Chic who would not be more than 20. She took extreme care and was a very intimate feeling.

You can also try Kaya types. But don't ask for extras.

Regards.Respected Seniors and fellow mongers,

Hope everyone mongering well and this forum giving lots of valuable information which related to it.

Have some of the questions and doubts which many people have in their mind may be. Have tried getting answers from google and got some healthy answers and some needs personal suggestions from the seniors and the people who are following.

1. using double condom during sex usually I was doing it before and recently saw some reply from seniors and also searched google and found it is very dangerous. Due to friction it can tear. I had many encounters consider some 30 using double condom but it was not happened for me. I remember during my second encounter with girl my condom was teared immediately I stopped the encounter and cleaned it using soap even though it was burning me. 3 years crossed and even I had HIV testing also and safe. My question in this in case of any serious intercourse what kind of treatment immediately we need to take to avoid getting STD after condom broken and had contact with girl vagina is there any tablets or injection or treatment we should take to avoid STD if so Do suggest best in Chennai.

2. Before going to second question thanks to CL bro he explained about private part hair removal. Yes sexual Hygiene this one needs to be explained well from the seniors because these kind of things we are not discussing with friends also. For being odour free we need to clean our private parts regularly yes and doing daily taking bathing and tried changing underwear models and soaps but no effect due to hair which keeps sweating and more bad smell coming in it. Especially getting BJ from girl some they do and some refuse due to smell. Before trying Veet Hair removal and Rica wax and also Philips Trimmer especially designed for Private part hair removal came across some FR in other state forum some MP providing shaving and waxing on our private parts and they do clean our balls. Anyone taken those service or any idea in Chennai which is best SPA who provide.

3. Final one regarding DFK and BJ have already asked and still not receiving clear answer some of the high profile girls when we see their bottom and her body we can assume their sexual wellness and we can directly go for what ever. But some needs to be taken extra care, even in this mongering they met many men and we do meet many women for our both safety what kind of precautions like mouth washer and anti bacterial tissue papers we can use. To be frank from my side have not used it before but from next mongering will follow strictly to avoid getting STD. Hope seniors following and what kind of items you are using and if possible you can explain it well. Foreigners they keep good hygiene up to what I know they do bathing before and after deed. Will try to follow this one.

Thanks in advance. Have safe and happy mongering.

Deceptive
06-16-19, 09:40
I decoded correctly the address from locan and 3 digit phone no given. But the place is filthy hot and humid with wooden massage table. The therapist is half old lean and very dirty. She tried to please me by offering nude for 1 k. But I felt very disappointed while leaving the place. I don't recommend anyone this. Because the therapist look is ufff. I want to forget this experience.

Hi,

As mentioned in the earlier post, I was receiving few messages from MPs mentioning about the offers. I started calling everyone of them to know how did they get the details. Their response was the same. They say that I did enquire about the spa services and they have saved my number. Why would I call trichy being in Chennai?

Anyway, some professional spas could have given my number, I guess. Because, I use alternate number for the extra spas.

After calling 4-5 spas, I narrowed to a spa which is near to my locality. MP situated near Mog dental coll. He mentioned it is Ayur spa and the extras are on board. Visited the spa in the Sunday afternoon. My bad. The spa didn't have AC and the building was very old and the paint from the walls are almost torn away. But, the front office guy was kind and said only one therapist is available and I cannot bath there as the metro water didn't arrive..

Rajaa
06-16-19, 13:27
I don't think I can PM you without membership.I thought you had a membership. Please buy a membership so that even I can help you.

IndoScot
06-16-19, 23:03
Hi guys. Coming to Chennai for the first time for work. Staying near Anna Salai area. Can anyone please point me towards some good MP / Spa which extras B2 B etc are offered? Only condition is that place should be good, clean and upmarket types. Will be ready to reciprocate with suggestions for Bangalore or Mumbai.

CoolKrish
06-17-19, 02:05
Thanks CL Abhi for the contact.

She's is same as discussed in the forum, Had good GFE, nice and extended BJ, nice sex in different positions. She concentrates on cleanliness also and to me she didn't show off also. Very friendly.

Planning to repeat.

Once again a big thanks to CL Abhi for the contact.

BigHeroSex
06-17-19, 05:02
I decoded correctly the address from locan and 3 digit phone no given. But the place is filthy hot and humid with wooden massage table. The therapist is half old lean and very dirty. She tried to please me by offering nude for 1 k. But I felt very disappointed while leaving the place. I don't recommend anyone this. Because the therapist look is ufff. I want to forget this experience.In the earlier posts, many of us mentioned about the looks of the place and non A/C rooms. As well as, in the previous post, I mentioned that the therapists keep on changing once in 10 days. I've been there twice. Once it was jackpot and next was little below average. I did not go there after that deed. There are many spa with nice ambience and A/C rooms with 4-5 selections. You can always check them out or PM for the details. I shall share the contact details for you.

P. S: One kind request is never pay the amount before seeing the therapist. Only few professional spas deny the request of choosing the girls. On other hand, all the MPs offering extras will always allow us to choose the girl, where we can deny immediately if we are not okay with the looks of the girl. Please do not pay them before looking the girl.

Happy mongering!

Cheers!

Raneesh
06-17-19, 11:26
Found a MP contact thru Loc in Chai Nagar to fix an appointment and reached on time. There were 2 therapists. One was milky white (seems to be from Mallu origin but she speaks Tamil well) and another a dusky one. Both had voluptuous physique. Choose the milky white and changed to the dispos. She gave me a nice cream massage for 30 min which was quite professional and she massaged on the points which aroused me. Then I enquired about extras and she was open to it. Started B2B with a DFK for 2 min and then I teased and hugged her while fondling her pink areolas. Then began sucking her juicy tits and my Johnny got erected to its peak while licking her sexy navel. Then I laid on the table and she started giving me HJ while I enjoyed it along sucking her boobs on the other side.

Face: 8/10.

Massage: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (Despite having minor stretch marks).

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 3.5 K (Massage+B2B+HJ).

WIR: Yes.

Member #4691
06-17-19, 16:49
After a long time started mongering again in the French place and got a Chance to meet a college girl studying Eng. Coming to the girl she is typical south Indian girl brown colour texture with medium sized Tits and neither slim nor chubby. She s open too all position with no BBJ only CBJ it was good session to remember. The girl has good attitude from beginning to end with the damage of 1.5 k and finally find good SP at French place.

Been reading lot of good FR. Will start soon at Chennai in upcoming week.

DinesHotHer82
06-17-19, 17:30
Buddy,

Please share the details like the name, any landmark nearby, number ending with, etc.

Found a MP contact thru Loc in Chai Nagar to fix an appointment and reached on time. There were 2 therapists. One was milky white (seems to be from Mallu origin but she speaks Tamil well) and another a dusky one. Both had voluptuous physique. Choose the milky white and changed to the dispos. She gave me a nice cream massage for 30 min which was quite professional and she massaged on the points which aroused me. Then I enquired about extras and she was open to it. Started B2B with a DFK for 2 min and then I teased and hugged her while fondling her pink areolas. Then began sucking her juicy tits and my Johnny got erected to its peak while licking her sexy navel. Then I laid on the table and she started giving me HJ while I enjoyed it along sucking her boobs on the other side..

Sirn4321
06-17-19, 18:25
FR1: Miss S.

Got this contact through a local monger friend, maybe her FR has already been posted. Not sure. If any of you have a contact with digits ending 259 and she operates from OMR then its her. Now back to FR, she is a typical south Indian house wife with average looks, if I compare her looks to other WG's, she probably looks like a little slimmer version of Mrs. The AKA pakkathu veetu maami. Definitely not a time watcher had good GFE (Strictly you need to know tamil if you want this) . DFK, BBJ, CBJ, fingering. Pretty much what and all I had in mind was there on the menu with NO complaints. Which is a big plus for me. Anyways had a good time the session lasted around an hour and left with a satisfied experience.Can you share me miss S digit.

Harishc7
06-17-19, 20:36
Hi,

I am a newbie and in Chennai for a month. I am trying to activate my subscription. Unfortunately my US credit nor my Indian debit seems to go through. Any idea on how to fix this.

Pussy Shave
06-17-19, 21:40
Had been to Pune for a day trip. Found an MP. Called and enquired about extras and receptionist assured that sure shot of selection of girls and extras. Went to a counter and found a cute receptionist girl aged around 22 to 25. Asked her about selection, she told that all the girls are busy and then she is available for service. I told her that I am only looking for massage. She told that she will charge 5 k for full service. I conveyed her I don't need massage only need B2B and asked to revise the price. Then she told 3.5 k and negotiated well to 2.5. She showed me the room and ask to change. The room is very clean and nice attached bathroom. I changed it to Dispo and she came in. She immediately asked me for money and I handed over to her. She started saying that its 3.5 then only she can give B2B. I told her very clearly we discussed 2. 5 and I can give only 2.5 and started to dress up. She kind of relaxed and asked me to lie down. She immediately removed all her dress including panty. I went and hugged her, kissed on her cheeks and then on her lips. Lips are really sensitive and cute. Had long lip lock and DFK. Then she bended to massage table start griding my dick with her beautiful curvy ass. Played like some time. Then I started pressing her buttocks and checked her pussy its all wet and dripping. Pressed her boobs and start licking all over. She whispered do you want fuck. I said yes, and opened a condom and applied to dick and start pumping her doggy position. What a sight and pure pleasure. Fucked her like 5 min. Then we both came on top of massage table and fucked her in missionary for some time and released. It was like all my nerves are relaxed. She went into bath and I cleaned myself with tissues. What a sight a young baby bathing in front of me. Then she invited me join in shower. I went in, we both bathed together. Had lip lock. Lot of foreplay, fingering and a great HJ. This is one of my finest enjoyment in an MP. Relaxed in all senses.

Shelvey
06-18-19, 06:15
Does bat spa allow choosing the girl before payment of services?

BaalaYogi
06-18-19, 08:08
After a long time started mongering again in the French place and got a Chance to meet a college girl studying Eng. Coming to the girl she is typical south Indian girl brown colour texture with medium sized Tits and neither slim nor chubby. She s open too all position with no BBJ only CBJ it was good session to remember. The girl has good attitude from beginning to end with the damage of 1.5 k and finally find good SP at French place.

Been reading lot of good FR. Will start soon at Chennai in upcoming week.Welcome back mate, way to restart the hunt.

TruthTeller
06-18-19, 14:23
Had been to Pune for a day trip. Found an MP. Called and enquired about extras and receptionist assured that sure shot of selection of girls and extras. Went to a counter and found a cute receptionist girl aged around 22 to 25. Asked her about selection, she told that all the girls are busy and then she is available for service. I told her that I am only looking for massage. She told that she will charge 5 k for full service. I conveyed her I don't need massage only need B2B and asked to revise the price. Then she told 3.5 k and negotiated well to 2.5. She showed me the room and ask to change. The room is very clean and nice attached bathroom. I changed it to Dispo and she came in. She immediately asked me for money and I handed over to her. She started saying that its 3.5 then only she can give B2B. I told her very clearly we discussed 2. 5 and I can give only 2.5 and started to dress up. She kind of relaxed and asked me to lie down. She immediately removed all her dress including panty. I went and hugged her, kissed on her cheeks and then on her lips. Lips are really sensitive and cute. Had long lip lock and DFK. Then she bended to massage table start griding my dick with her beautiful curvy ass. Played like some time. Then I started pressing her buttocks and checked her pussy its all wet and dripping. Pressed her boobs and start licking all over. She whispered do you want fuck. I said yes, and opened a condom and applied to dick and start pumping her doggy position. What a sight and pure pleasure. Fucked her like 5 min..Why this types of jackpot extra services not happening in un blessed city Chennai.

FunPa
06-18-19, 16:56

Been reading lot of good FR. Will start soon at Chennai in upcoming week.Great bro seen action after long that in French place so we happy double way boos and f-k with value added.

Price.

Tamilpayya
06-18-19, 17:35
Hello friends!

I'm a newbie to the Chennai forum. Got to know about this only today.

I need some contacts of some good Indie gals here. This is for my first experience. I request dear seniors to help me in this. O would be thankful forever. My budget is around 10 k for a night.

Commoner
06-18-19, 18:34
Try ICICI debit card it worked for me.

Hi,

I am a newbie and in Chennai for a month. I am trying to activate my subscription. Unfortunately my US credit nor my Indian debit seems to go through. Any idea on how to fix this.

Commoner
06-18-19, 18:38
Good to hear from you bro!

Been reading lot of good FR. Will start soon at Chennai in upcoming week.

BellWeather
06-19-19, 04:56
Why this types of jackpot extra services not happening in un blessed city Chennai.Mate,

Any clues on this place. Which place in Pune and clues on the name. I go frequently to Pune on work. Never got so lucky in a Spa.

And did you find this on LOC or JD. Will be helpful.

Regards.

CoolSp
06-19-19, 05:43
Hello friends!

I'm a newbie to the Chennai forum. Got to know about this only today.

I need some contacts of some good Indie gals here. This is for my first experience. I request dear seniors to help me in this. O would be thankful forever. My budget is around 10 k for a night.Please buy subscription so that you can PM others are request for help.

CoolSp
06-19-19, 05:44

Been reading lot of good FR. Will start soon at Chennai in upcoming week.Hope you unearth many new ones ji.

CoolSp
06-19-19, 05:47
Do any of you have any experience with picking up genuine girls (not WG or normal pick up types) from any bar / pub in chennai. What are the places in chennai which are good for picking up of genuine decent ones. Any info on this front is well appreciated.

Tabarnak
06-19-19, 08:17
Went to a couple of MPs last week.

Tried ms Lo at bat bro. She denied extra but did nipple play and nude bum massage. She is chubby otherwise has good attitude. Damages only counter fees.

Tried Delhi girl at bat bakkam branch. Usually counter fees and 1.5 k for extras. Very talkative and interesting.

Went to old history spa and took 4 hands two hours, denied extras. But the girls were fascinated by my perky nipples so did some toying with it.

Went to Saint spa near ayyapa temple, didn't like the birds one chubby SI and old NE so came out.

I'm going to Bangalore the week after. I don't have pm. Any hints for birds or MPs would be appreciated.

Virats
06-19-19, 12:47
This happened some time back, but better late than never.

After searching in loc for some time, found a SP (number ending with 40) which seemed genuine. Called him and he asked me to ping him on WhatsApp, which I did. He sent me some 20 pics of 3 north Indian girls. All of them were nice. He quoted 8 k for short time, finally agreed for 7 k after some negotiations. Asked me to come to a well known hotel. Called him after reaching there and then he guided me to the room.

Girl was bit different than the pics, of course due to photoshop. Anyway, she was still nice. Gave her the money and she made little comfortable. What followed was absolute bliss. Turns out this was her first day with this SP and she wanted to perform really well to get into good books of this guy to get more customers. She did everything she could to satisfy me, be it DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions and no time watching.

Thoroughly enjoyed.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (bit sagging).

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: yes.

SP is kind of hit or miss. Sometimes, he has absolute gem. Some times, performance is totally waste. Still worth a try.

Masked Guy
06-19-19, 13:21
Do any of you have any experience with picking up genuine girls (not WG or normal pick up types) from any bar / pub in chennai. What are the places in chennai which are good for picking up of genuine decent ones. Any info on this front is well appreciated.I really doubt if such a thing even exist in Chennai. Been successful in Bangalore a few years back but Chennai has been elusive.

GentlemanPat
06-19-19, 13:56
Based upon clues here in this forum, I set out by Uber bound for this address, which comes up easily on Google Maps once the words "bat" (or rather, the type of wood used thereof) and "spa" are entered. This establishment is just as described by other reports. Attractive asiatic looking NE girl on reception, Thai girl to do the actual manipulations. Rooms clean, spacious, private, air con plus ceiling fan, and ensuite shower and toilet. No silly underpants required. Chatted to her about how surprised I am to find Thai massage also in Chennai, having already experienced same-same in BKK (hint hint). As it turned out, I did not need to even ask what specifically might be on offer, because at the appropriate time she simply pointed to my dick and looked at me questioningly. Mission objectives of boob fondling, titty sucking, and then fingering through panty during lovely slow sensual HJ, were all achieved, with a kind and generous demeanor on her part. She was in her late 20's and pretty, and a very good sport. Kob kuhn karp!

Jbangalore19
06-19-19, 14:05
Do any of you have any experience with picking up genuine girls (not WG or normal pick up types) from any bar / pub in chennai. What are the places in chennai which are good for picking up of genuine decent ones. Any info on this front is well appreciated.LE Royal Méridien Chennai.

Sherlock pub LE meridien chennai.

LongDrag
06-19-19, 17:37
All these time I thought MPs are overrated as they charged same as ST. But off late I scared that I got ED since it tough to get an erection for quite some days. I badly wanted to bang but didn't want to risk if I don't get a erection after booking hence found a nearby MP for a HJ. It was sunny afternoon, called the owner whose number was already in my mobile, and drove straight to the apartment. They had only 2 Tamil birds. One dusky another quite fair. Chose the fair one for a full nude massage. The SP insisted on paying at counter and masseuse separately. I went to the room, It was a 2 BHK and the room was so bright even without the light. They had towels hanging on windows and no curtains. Changed to dispo and started the massage. She took her top alone at first the completed the usual massage in 20-25 minutes. For the masseuse charges she asked 1 k extra than agreed. I refused and paid only what SP asked and convinced her to pay in tips if the service is good as promised. She took off her clothes, too much wrinkles in under abs, bushy bottom, but a nice tushy. She started sucking my nipples and went on for 20 minutes, and then she let me suck her nipples. While sucking my nipples she started massaging my tool, it got an instant erection. I got excited about the erection and got relieved of my ED fear. She lied on my chest sucking my nipples, I inserted my hands in her tush and another hand caressing her slightly hairy armpits and boobs. The boobs were a bit less than a handful. After a massage on tool she started the handjob still sucking my nipples. Once I came gave the tissue and tipped her. Asked her if she would provide FS, but she denied. She showed pics of other birds who work in that MP, and the SP offered to give a discount the next time. Good thing she wasn't time watcher and I stayed bit more than an hour in the room. It was a good experience for me but yet I won't recommend this place.

Three weeks later I met her in a super market, both shopping with our families, and couldn't look at each others face. Hence decided never to try MPs near my house. This MP experience thought me the importance of massage once a while. Later last month I went on to bang 2 birds, one in RCB den, and another in CSK den. Reviews will be posted in respective city forum.

Counter- 2 k.

Masseuse- 1 k + 500 tip.

WIR: Never. 4/5 birds in the MP are Tamil birds and too dusky.

LongDrag
06-19-19, 17:39
After 2 outings I decided to end the month with one cheap outing. A SP in loc quoted around 2 k. Pinged him and asked for selection. All he sent was 30+ HWs. One was fair and cute decided to taste. But he was operating in beach region, near CSKs actual den. I am from south so took a flying train as I was scared of getting conned. A half hour train journey, walked to the nearby marked area, called him up and went near the hotel. A guy came to me checked my mobile and previous call history to make sure he is been conned. (Funny right). Took me to the hotel and said only 2 birds are available, and the one I wanted was not present. I fought with him and said I traveled so far. So he decided to give a better one available for less price. The bird was a HW bushy underground with no stretch marks and handful of boobs. Completed the first deed soon and had a pillow talk. She did ask me a lot of questions and lied and lied and lied for everything. Later started the 2nd deed, her mouth started to smell, which was a turnoff for me. In turn I asked for CBJ she said she doesn't provide that. So I didn't concentrate much on foreplay due to the reason and started action and finished it quick and got out. I asked if she can accompany independently for which she replied she's a masseuse in movie stars area, and comes for FS rarely. Yet took her number tipped her and left the place. Not a great outing and not a bad one either.

Damages: 3000 + 300 (room) + 500 (tip).

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 6/10 (Big but ugly with boils).

Pussy: 7/10 (Fairly tight and bushy).

Armpits: 5/10 bushy.

Overall: 6/10.

Ready to trade the SP contact if 30+ HWs are your thing.

NotyBoi
06-20-19, 02:16
Went to a couple of MPs last week.

Tried ms Lo at bat bro. She denied extra but did nipple play and nude bum massage. She is chubby otherwise has good attitude. Damages only counter fees.She is the therapist I mentioned in my last post. Really sweet. Visiting next week, promised me FS.

GentlemanPat
06-20-19, 07:57
I enquired with management. Sherlock is closed for renovation right now.

LE Royal Mridien Chennai.

Sherlock pub LE meridien chennai.

Manav81
06-20-19, 10:15
Enjoyed nice indi, thanks to Cumload bro, he always supported when needed.

Meeting fixed Saturday afternoon, she arrived on time, she is look like girl next door.

Nice features at right places, very friendly, good GFE for sure. Started with chat for some time and few minutes DFK session. Tried all possession, she also actively involve and enjoying the deed, enjoyed her nearly 1. 30 hrs. Overall very good experience.

Face - 6/10 – girl next door, likable.

Boobs - 7/10 – medium size. Didn't sage while standing.

Ass - 5/10 - medium.

Attitude - 9/10 - Very GFE, friendly. Felt like having sex with a girlfriend.

DFK - 8/10 – good experience, she also enjoy as you.

BBJ- 7/10 – not expert but try to give best for sure.

W are- generally I don't repeat, like to enjoy new food every time.

Mpm84
06-20-19, 14:46
Visited the nature colour spa in railway coach area yesterday. There are only 4 therapist and all are SI. Since I visited through coupon, they gave me a professional room which had no locks nor light or any other basic facilities. They kept the door half open for light to come in.

Was assigned a oldie ms. G. She was insisting on paying rs. 1500 at the counter, so that she could provide B2B for 1 k. Since I didn't like the therapist as well as the room I didn't budge on her request. I just asked her to do the finishing if she wanted tips. Finally she agreed & did HJ with ta.

Donation: 700 NB coupon + 500 tips.

Duration: 45 mints.

WIR: definitely not. All SI. Don't know massage.

Only if you want a cheap release.

LifeIsToEnjoy
06-20-19, 14:57
Vfm, 1st had shave for 1 k and scrub for 500, close to 4 girls attended. Had a happy ending too second time had massage for 1 k but was denied any extra. Not sure what happened.

BellWeather
06-20-19, 15:38
I enquired with management. Sherlock is closed for renovation right now.Mate,

In my limited experience if you will want to pick up a non WG from a pub then you can only do if you have been mutually introduced by a friend or acquaintance. Normal girls typically won't entertain strangers generally. So you need to befriend part hoppers or social animals. They will introduce girls whom they can't bed for E. G. Wife's friends or common friends types.

Regards.

DudeMax
06-20-19, 16:04
Hi all,

Many thanks to Cumload bro for sharing the choco contact. Had her a few weeks back. Called her and fixed the deed at her friend's house near bro nagar. She was very friendly over phone.

Coming to the deed. Reached her place and she welcomed inside. It was pretty good place and the AC was already on. Had a few chit chat with her. Then we mutually removed our dress. She is tall. Had medium sized boobs. Sucked on it to my hearts content. Parallel my hands were on her panties rubbing her part. Slowly and steadily we were getting into the mood. Moved to her face and had a great DFK. Removed her panty after sometime and her pussy was wet. Put on my cover and had her in mission. She was moaning a bit loud which raised my speed and came in a few minutes. After that second round tried her in doggy. Man her ass. The biggest I have seen in my life. Dark and big a sight to behold. Finished the deed in few minutes and finally cleaned up and left the place with a hug.

Overall a nice. Experience with a girl having some unique features.

Boobs- 6/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Thanks,

Dudemax.

SexPriyan
06-20-19, 19:39

When coming to exp, she wants to please at all cost. No complaint. All are customers wish!! And most in menu.Hi, bro please clear your inbox.

RavKu
06-20-19, 19:47
Two FRs were pending from my side, so here it is.

1. Ambattur Girl.

Met the Ambattur girl P based on my dear friends review.

In fact, when I kept on asking him for other girls details, he kept on pushing miss P.S. Case and I felt, why not!

So contacted her and went to her apartment.

It was a proper family apartment and it's a mystery how they manage to do it there.

Her husband was sitting in the hall and she was cooking.

Handed over the cash to hus and entered the room.

Have to say, for the first time in my life, I realized what is GFE and why my dear friend pushed her profile towards me.

Miss P has a decent body and offered great GFE. We started with kissing, hugging etc and slowly removed clothes one by one..Husband was in the hall while you were in the other room? Never been in that situation before.

Spartan185
06-21-19, 02:42
Have been in touch with this girl ms P from chennai since a long time. She is not a wg and did this due to financial constraints. She is 25 years old and working in Pvt firm. So deed was fixed for full night. Booked a hotel in Pondicherry and she arrived on time. What followed was a full night of pure GFE.

Lots of DFK and cuddling and kissing.

I had told her that I wanted CIM. The first shot I loaded it into her mouth and she took the entire load like a sport.

Then put strawberry condom and fucked her pussy in mish for sometime.

Then tried doggy and it was very good. She has a fleshy ass and it was amazing to grab and hit it. She too enjoyed doggy so much. Finished the second round in doggy itself. Played with her boobs for sometime and slept off.

Early morning again asked her for BBJ and shot the load in her mouth. Her BBJ skills need to improve though. Overall was a good experience. Not at all a time watcher.

Damage was 12 k for the night.

Looks 7/10.

Ass 8/10.

CIM 10/10.

CumLoad
06-21-19, 03:14
Hello mongers,

I always had a crush for Muslim women. History says beautiful Muslim women caused wars between mughal rulers. Shah jahan built the legendary taj mahal for his wife mumtaz as a memory. They were so beautiful that kings introduced burqas to control the lusts of men. I realized this when I was introduced to a lady like that. Let's call her mumtaj and there is a reason I'm naming her. She came to my place and what a beauty at first sight. She is a Muslim lady, butterscotch fair skin tone, not vanilla fair, slim, young, medium height with a cute face and seductive sensual eyes. Glazing only her eyes just caused me to increase my heartbeat and get aroused. We went to the room, sat down in bed and began talking. My heart beat faster that she asked me if I am okay. I said fine and confessed I had a thing for Muslim women. She laughed and took the compliment. She then went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and came out with only a towel draped around her body, the sight of her nearly naked body even worsened my already beating fast heart. Made her lie in bed, I went close to her and whispered "if I was a ruler, I will build a taj mahal for you because your so beautiful". Again she laughed. I made her laugh to get more comfortable with me during foreplay. Gently kissed her from forehead to cheeks and then to the nape of her neck. Her skin was soft and delicate. Then moved my lips to her chest and then circles around her boobs. Her boobs were not big, size was between small to medium with erect nipples which were a sign that she is getting equally horny as me. Then moved to her navel area, no tummy no stretch mark no extra fat which is a very good turn on for me. Kissed it, loved it and skipped to her inner thighs as I wanted the vagina to be the final spot. She liked the way I cared for her body as I didn't rush and took my time. Went to kiss her lips, she resisted for DFK for unknown reasons, we gently rubbed our lips for a brief time. Finally started kissing around her vagina, she was getting more and more horny, started to moan. Pussy was shaved clean with no smell. We don't want to lose our horny state so I rolled up the condom, applied lube to reduce friction and started with missionary.

Don't want to push it hard inside so gently rubbed my penis on her vagina and started to tease. She couldn't control and requested to put it inside. Started thrusting with slow strokes, she also moved her body along with me. Her reciprocation was quite good during sex. We both moaned turn after turn. Increased tempo and could see her legs cover my body closely. Her being slim, it was easy to make full deep penetrations. After 10 minutes of blissful missionary sex, I don't want to cum so we switched to doggy. Her ass was actually big enough for a slim person and curvy too. Inserted and enjoyed her back view. It was smooth, curvy. I blabbered her that I could write a erotic poem about your back view. She didn't respond as she was so involved in doggy. Grabbed her hips and went very aggressive on her. Could notice the bed moving. I was about to cum so we stopped, I removed my condom and she started blowing me. It was very pleasurable as I was grabbing the bed sheet while she maintained eye contact while blowjob. I was done and I came. Orgasm felt like I had a round trip to heaven and back to earth. We both lied on the bed, had more talk to build connection and cooled down. After, we dressed up and I gave her the reward. She smiled and said she will meet me again. Waved goodbye to her and she left. It was a very satisfactory session for me.

Summary.

Miss Mumtaj.

Face - 10/10 (Cute Muslim face, sensual erotic eyes with piercing. Could write a poem about her beauty).

Body - 10/10 (Slim, smooth skin, clean, no tummy no stretch marks, no belly fat).

Boobs - 7/10 (I wish her boobs were bigger, it was medium-small b cups).

Ass - 9/10 (Big enough for her slim body, try doggy with her and you will see).

DFK - 0/10 (A letdown as she is not into DFK).

Bbj - 7/10 (Not pornstar like, just gentle blowjob).

Attitude - 7/10 (Friendly enough, 1st resisted doggy but later accepted. She felt a little tired after 45 minutes. I wanted someone who can fuck for hours and not get tired).

Cons. No DFK, gets a little tired after 45 minutes, need to improve on BBJ.

Will I repeat? Yes, just for her looks and my crush for Muslim women. Happy to share but please reciprocate me with similar contacts as I'm my contacts are getting dried up.

Who can try?

If you're into Muslim women who are slim with cute face. You can try.

I have exhausted my mongering budget so have to wait for next month.

Signing off.

Cumload.

HappySam
06-21-19, 03:50
Hi brethren!

Any leads to birds at KL town.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

RockerFz
06-21-19, 04:16
Well written FR bro. Damage? Amazing find.

Hello mongers,

I always had a crush for Muslim women. History says beautiful Muslim women caused wars between mughal rulers. Shah jahan built the legendary taj mahal for his wife mumtaz as a memory. They were so beautiful that kings introduced burqas to control the lusts of men. I realized this when I was introduced to a lady like that. Let's call her mumtaj and there is a reason I'm naming her. She came to my place and what a beauty at first sight. She is a Muslim lady, butterscotch fair skin tone, not vanilla fair, slim, young, medium height with a cute face and seductive sensual eyes. Glazing only her eyes just caused me to increase my heartbeat and get aroused. We went to the room, sat down in bed and began talking. My heart beat faster that she asked me if I am okay. I said fine and confessed I had a thing for Muslim women. She laughed and took the compliment. She then went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and came out with only a towel draped around her body, the sight of her nearly naked body even worsened my already beating fast heart. Made her lie in bed, I went close to her and whispered "if I was a ruler, I will build a taj mahal for you because your so beautiful". Again she laughed. I made her laugh to get more comfortable with me during foreplay. Gently kissed her from forehead to cheeks and then to the nape of her neck. Her skin was soft and delicate. Then moved my lips to her chest and then circles around her boobs. Her boobs were not big, size was between small to medium with erect nipples which were a sign that she is getting equally horny as me. Then moved to her navel area, no tummy no stretch mark no extra fat which is a very good turn on for me. Kissed it, loved it and skipped to her inner thighs as I wanted the vagina to be the final spot. She liked the way I cared for her body as I didn't rush and took my time. Went to kiss her lips, she resisted for DFK for unknown reasons, we gently rubbed our lips for a brief time. Finally started kissing around her vagina, she was getting more and more horny, started to moan. Pussy was shaved clean with no smell. We don't want to lose our horny state so I rolled up the condom, applied lube to reduce friction and started with missionary.

Don't want to push it hard inside so gently rubbed my penis on her vagina and started to tease. She couldn't control and requested to put it inside. Started thrusting with slow strokes, she also moved her body along with me. Her reciprocation was quite good during sex. We both moaned turn after turn. Increased tempo and could see her legs cover my body closely. Her being slim, it was easy to make full deep penetrations. After 10 minutes of blissful missionary sex, I don't want to cum so we switched to doggy. Her ass was actually big enough for a slim person and curvy too. Inserted and enjoyed her back view. It was smooth, curvy. I blabbered her that I could write a erotic poem about your back view. She didn't respond as she was so involved in doggy. Grabbed her hips and went very aggressive on her. Could notice the bed moving. I was about to cum so we stopped, I removed my condom and she started blowing me. It was very pleasurable as I was grabbing the bed sheet while she maintained eye contact while blowjob. I was done and I came. Orgasm felt like I had a round trip to heaven and back to earth. We both lied on the bed, had more talk to build connection and cooled down. After, we dressed up and I gave her the reward. She smiled and said she will meet me again. Waved goodbye to her and she left. It was a very satisfactory session for me.

Summary.

Miss Mumtaj.

Face - 10/10 (Cute Muslim face, sensual erotic eyes with piercing. Could write a poem about her beauty).

Body - 10/10 (Slim, smooth skin, clean, no tummy no stretch marks, no belly fat).

Attitude - 7/10 (Friendly enough, 1st resisted doggy but later accepted. She felt a little tired after 45 minutes. I wanted someone who can fuck for hours and not get tired).

Will I repeat? Yes, just for her looks and my crush for Muslim women. Happy to share but please reciprocate me with similar contacts as I'm my contacts are getting dried up.

Who can try?

Signing off.

Cumload.

Ks345
06-21-19, 06:41
Seniors,

I am in Chennai for few days and already reached. I looked at Locanto and not able to decide. Please refer any good one. My private message is available. Thanks in advance.

Rajaa
06-21-19, 07:06
Hello mongers,

Summary.

Miss Mumtaj.

Who can try?

Signing off.

Cumload.Whats the damage.

Ks345
06-21-19, 08:51
I am in Chennai and searched Laconto and couldn't find any. Any referrals appreciated. My private message is working.

Ks345
06-21-19, 10:58
I am new to Chennai and any help will be greatly appreciated. My PM is active. Thanks.

Ks345
06-21-19, 12:08
Seniors,

I reached Chennai and I am new here. Would like some help / referrals. My private message is active and please share any genuine contacts.

HardLance
06-21-19, 16:04
I already met Mrs. P this Jan. But now she is not replying to message or picking the call. Anybody faced the same from her?

HiJohn
06-21-19, 16:09
Need review on Heaven spa at Hotel Lie Hand. Offer any extras? Claiming them as professional on call.

RomanticLoverB
06-21-19, 17:24
I could simply live your experience in my imagination easily. Thanks to your writing skills. Am sure she was an amazing bird, from your report. Great work CL bro.

Would lik to know what was the damage.

Hello mongers,

I always had a crush for Muslim women. History says beautiful Muslim women caused wars between mughal rulers. Shah jahan built the legendary taj mahal for his wife mumtaz as a memory. They were so beautiful that kings introduced burqas to control the lusts of men. I realized this when I was introduced to a lady like that. Let's call her mumtaj and there is a reason I'm naming her. She came to my place and what a beauty at first sight. She is a Muslim lady, butterscotch fair skin tone, not vanilla fair, slim, young, medium height with a cute face and seductive sensual eyes. Glazing only her eyes just caused me to increase my heartbeat and get aroused. We went to the room, sat down in bed and began talking. My heart beat faster that she asked me if I am okay. I said fine and confessed I had a thing for Muslim women. She laughed and took the compliment. She then went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and came out with only a towel draped around her body, the sight of her nearly naked body even worsened my already beating fast heart. Made her lie in bed, I went close to her and whispered "if I was a ruler, I will build a taj mahal for you because your so beautiful". Again she laughed. I made her laugh to get more comfortable with me during foreplay. Gently kissed her from forehead to cheeks and then to the nape of her neck. Her skin was soft and delicate. Then moved my lips to her chest and then circles around her boobs..

LifeIsToEnjoy
06-21-19, 17:44
Locanto search for massage in Avadi lead to a spa near the check post. The spa was bad, a salon partitioned to make spa. Common bath. Full nude was in offer for 2 k. 4 were there to choose. The selected girl was in birthday suit from word go. Namesake full body massage. Some one looking for cheap fun can try.

Mundu6
06-21-19, 19:25
This is awesome experience. There already reviewed a lot but one thing that I love that soft skin. Good family apartment with lots of security guards LOL. But very safety as her husband taking care everything well. First little nervous as her husband in the hall nd deed in the locked room but later felt so comfort. Really a worthy to try how far it is.

Many Thanks to Cumload bro.

Mundu6
06-21-19, 19:35
Finding the home is very easy and safe as this is family apartment and somewhat crowdless area. Mrs S a typical housewife, good BBJ, DFK and WOT. She is not a time watcher and trying to make us happy in all ways. If you really have idea to try, will share contact.

Many thanks to Banned bro.

CumLoad
06-22-19, 01:11
Whats the damage.Hello sir,

It was 5 k for an hour but she didn't watch time and extended to 90 minutes. Also paid 1 k for the place. Sorry I forgot to mention.

Cheers.

CL.

FunPa
06-22-19, 07:36
Hello mongers,

I always had a crush for Muslim women. History says beautiful Muslim women caused wars between mughal rulers. Shah jahan built the legendary taj mahal for his wife mumtaz as a memory. They were so beautiful that kings introduced burqas to control the lusts of men. I realized this when I was introduced to a lady like that. Let's call her mumtaj and there is a reason I'm naming her. She came to my place and what a beauty at first sight. She is a Muslim lady, butterscotch fair skin tone, not vanilla fair, slim, young, medium height with a cute face and seductive sensual eyes. Glazing only her eyes just caused me to increase my heartbeat and get aroused. We went to the room, sat down in bed and began talking. My heart beat faster that she asked me if I am okay. I said fine and confessed I had a thing for Muslim women. She laughed and took the compliment. She then went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and came out with only a towel draped around her body, the sight of her nearly naked body even worsened my already beating fast heart. Made her lie in bed, I went close to her and whispered "if I was a ruler, I will build a taj mahal for you because your so beautiful". Again she laughed. I made her laugh to get more comfortable with me during foreplay. Gently kissed her from forehead to cheeks and then to the nape of her neck. Her skin was soft and delicate. Then moved my lips to her chest and then circles around her boobs. Her boobs were not big, size was between small to medium with erect nipples which were a sign that she is getting equally horny as me. Then moved to her navel area, no tummy no stretch mark no extra fat which is a very good turn on for me. Kissed it, loved it and skipped to her inner thighs as I wanted the vagina to be the final spot..Bro, doing best in last few months and rocks in the forum.

Rajaa
06-22-19, 08:32
Hey folks. Like I said before. I have lost all my contact and if anyone of the ISG mates got the ritu's number. Then pm me.

Ks345
06-22-19, 12:12
FR Miss S.

Family apartment and typical next door girl. Very polite and welcoming. Not a clock watcher.

I took a shower and start the deed. Like other explained good BBJ and good DFK. She did make me happy, hug and kisses. Very good GFE experience.

Many thanks to Banned bro.

Alphe86
06-22-19, 15:04
Tried to get the help of several fellow mongers, but Jo.

I had to visit before than planned, so had a unplanned visit at said Bali spa. It's on chai Nagar, on top of a hotel. Name similar to Salt water spray. Took an NI coupon and called them. The receptionist is a dull in animate girl and said NE (Bali, they say as NE) SI, and Indonesian. Place is easy to find, reached and sat for 15 min. Saw few Bali girls and and 2 were stunners. I wanted to test SI, so stuck on with my requirement.

Miss M, short, dusky and slightly curvy MILF was allotted. She was kinda cute, with nicely rounded bottom and fair sized boobs. A bit of belly, but was overall cute little package. Massage session started but Dispo and towel was on full time.

After some chit chat, asked about extras, but she was like she didn't know about extras. After some poker faced discussion, she was like she could allow for some TA but no BA or any other naughtiness. I said I am looking for FS but she was like nothing above TA. But I'm sure with some coaxing she'll go all they way.

Nice to note, Bali girls were great, as I said 2 were stunners. Ask for rooms in the last row, they are more private.

3 SI available with 2 Tamil and one mallu. From the setup of things all must be open to extras.

Rooms have locks, even though it's kinda clumsy.

Tissues available in room.

VaExplorer
06-22-19, 18:03
Two weeks old FR. I was shared SP K contact by one of our friends. Reached the hotel on time, Ms M was around 28 years and her body was amazing with right flesh at the right place. Played with her body for while, she did CBJ, then started on missionary. Next 30 minutes was a pure pleasure. She had some reservations though. Her beasts were the main attraction. I played with them to my Heart content.

Body: 8/10.

Breast: 9/10.

Cost: 6 k.

She said she is from Goa but originally from Delhi.

HnyHunter
06-22-19, 19:01
I am in Chennai and searched Laconto and couldn't find any. Any referrals appreciated. My private message is working.I have PM you the no just whatapp him.

And do bargain.

HeatItUphyd
06-22-19, 21:29
For some reason, Chennai has the best choices when it comes to Muslim girls. In olden days, Karishma and HSNA were the best. As an outsider, it was hard for me to communicate in Tamil and both these ladies (cause they know Hindi) were my best bets in Chennai. GC bro was very kind to share these contacts and he is a good friend. Karishma is not in radar any more and HSNA looks out of shape now.

Kudos to you bro on finding new muslim girl. Have fun before the girl gets greedy or vanishes away like old ones.

Hello mongers,

I always had a crush for Muslim women. History says beautiful Muslim women caused wars between mughal rulers. Shah jahan built the legendary taj mahal for his wife mumtaz as a memory. They were so beautiful that kings introduced burqas to control the lusts of men. I realized this when I was introduced to a lady like that. Let's call her mumtaj and there is a reason I'm naming her. She came to my place and what a beauty at first sight. She is a Muslim lady, butterscotch fair skin tone, not vanilla fair, slim, young, medium height with a cute face and seductive sensual eyes. Glazing only her eyes just caused me to increase my heartbeat and get aroused. We went to the room, sat down in bed and began talking. My heart beat faster that she asked me if I am okay. I said fine and confessed I had a thing for Muslim women. She laughed and took the compliment. She then went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and came out with only a towel draped around her body, the sight of her nearly naked body even worsened my already beating fast heart..

Sri2361
06-23-19, 03:59
Hi,

I am regular visitor of ISG and would like to get help from others in finding Ambattur MILF's as reported by many. Thanks in advance. Help me to make happy weekend.

Sri2361
06-23-19, 04:17
Hi,

I am regular visitor of ISG and I need seniors help in finding the contact of Ambattur MILF which has reported many time. Please help and make me happy weekend. Thanks in advance.

DesparateMonge
06-23-19, 04:49
This is in a building opposite of l&T powai, gate 6. A small Lane going down and in the first building on left side. A wing.

Ks345
06-23-19, 05:11
I have PM you the no just whatapp him.

And do bargain.Thank you very much. I contacted him already.

BellWeather
06-23-19, 05:27
For some reason, Chennai has the best choices when it comes to Muslim girls. In olden days, Karishma and HSNA were the best. As an outsider, it was hard for me to communicate in Tamil and both these ladies (cause they know Hindi) were my best bets in Chennai. GC bro was very kind to share these contacts and he is a good friend. Karishma is not in radar any more and HSNA looks out of shape now.

Kudos to you bro on finding new muslim girl. Have fun before the girl gets greedy or vanishes away like old ones.Brother,

Once upon a time popular place Croma spa had mostly Muslim girls from Hyderabad who had Hindu or Christian working names. Last year ot before all these chicks vanished 3- 4 days before Eid and the manager guy told me all have gone back to Hyderabad for Eid. I asked him but no one had Muslim names he gave a sarcastic smile and told me some people don't prefer Muslim.

I think mangers are slowly acquiring the taste for Muslim girls. But Hyderabad is the best place to find these chicks. The park near Lake is a great joint to pick up. But not sure if many of those girls are above 18 and hence I have refrained. I used to stay in a hotel opposite side and would hang out in the park after my evening walk. It's pretty organised. Once to pick up it's 3 K including place and 150 for auto.

It should be on even now as it's very established place. Any one having fetish for Muslim girls and are going on work to Hyderabad can try your luck.

Regards.

Kumar31
06-23-19, 05:43
Thanks to bro Banned.

Pinged and then called Mrs. S, very polite to talk with.

Typical house wife, very friendly, ready to please.

Took a cab to said location, walked few meters to reach family accommodation. She welcomed with smile.

Started with DFK, she turned on the mood. Tastes her small melons for a while, she was moaning, fingered her clean shave pxxxy.

She took over from then, sucked my nipples, moved town and what followed is a very nice BBJ. Which was too much for me to hold, asked her to wear safety, and she rode me for a while on cowgirl position. She has some skills. Then I asked her finish with BBJ, she obliged and deed ended.

Pros- not time watcher, good BBJ skills, open for positions. Willing to please.

Con- small boobs.

Damage- 3 k with place.

WiR- may be one more time.

Madesh
06-23-19, 07:40
Many thanks to Cumload Bro for sharing the contact.

Sp Fish na is a nice lady and she has good profiles with her. Her profiles charges are 2500 for ST and 7500 For a night.

She is a good person to speak with and a good conversationalist.

She is customer centric in her approach and speaks for the customer. She does reminder calls often and informs about new profiles and she is comfortable to speak to.

Please contact Cumload Abhi bro for her number.

Madesh
06-23-19, 07:52
Hi Cumload bro,

Just had time to read your review.

Well written and excellent review as usual bro.

Regards,

Madesh.

Hello mongers,

I always had a crush for Muslim women. History says beautiful Muslim women caused wars between mughal rulers. Shah jahan built the legendary taj mahal for his wife mumtaz as a memory. They were so beautiful that kings introduced burqas to control the lusts of men. I realized this when I was introduced to a lady like that. Let's call her mumtaj and there is a reason I'm naming her. She came to my place and what a beauty at first sight. She is a Muslim lady, butterscotch fair skin tone, not vanilla fair, slim, young, medium height with a cute face and seductive sensual eyes. Glazing only her eyes just caused me to increase my heartbeat and get aroused. We went to the room, sat down in bed and began talking. My heart beat faster that she asked me if I am okay. I said fine and confessed I had a thing for Muslim women. She laughed and took the compliment. She then went to the bathroom to get cleaned up and came out with only a towel draped around her body, the sight of her nearly naked body even worsened my already beating fast heart. Made her lie in bed, I went close to her and whispered "if I was a ruler, I will build a taj mahal for you because your so beautiful"...

Sam77
06-23-19, 11:58
I visited SP Music recently. She introduced me to a lady, who should be in late 20's or early 30's. Married and having a grown up boy. She was cautious but very cooperative. I told my preferences. She did a very good job in pleasing me without expecting much from me. I indeed had a good time with her.

I liked GFE experience, her boobs and oral skills.

WIR: Yes for the girl, but SP has increased the prices.

JohnWesley
06-23-19, 12:02
Hi,

I am seeing good feedback on bat spa.

Any direction on which branch of bat spa to go to.

HnyHunter
06-23-19, 13:15
FR Miss S.

Family apartment and typical next door girl. Very polite and welcoming. Not a clock watcher.

I took a shower and start the deed. Like other explained good BBJ and good DFK. She did make me happy, hug and kisses. Very good GFE experience.

Many thanks to Banned bro.Would you mind sharing the details bro and what was damage.

Cheers in advance.

Hshiv
06-23-19, 14:04
Hi bros,

Will be in Chennai this week, any good MPs and Indies please suggest.

Can provide similar help in Bangalore.

Bunny158
06-23-19, 16:23
This spa is named after the famous wood. In Google maps the location is accurately available, but the ola app dropped me somewhere off location in ganesh nagar. There was a 30 min
trudge but as I was early, I didn't mind that. Newly constructed building, 2nd floor.

In the lobby, there are no customers. Manager happy to entertain me. Assigned short NE looking girl. After wards, in conversation, I came to know that she is from Darjeeling.

The massage is strictly professional. There is no hint of extra here. The bathroom is good enough.

The damages 1. 0 k.

Looks 7/10.

Ambience 6/10.

Service 7/10.

Apo Tank
06-23-19, 18:29
Went to this Baba Ramdev Spa in TBM. Happy to share details but was not worth it.

Went inside, and as advised went for North Indian lady. Namesake massage, no water for oil massage, only cream. She played with my cock from behind. Asked for B2B with touching, quoted 1.5 k. Played with her body for a while, then she gave me a usual simple handjob. Wasnt very turned on, and I came within a few minutes.

Paid tip and left. Need to explore new places!

Damages: 1.5 k counter + 1.5 k tip.

Rockno69
06-23-19, 21:11
Hi Mundu6,

Please share contacts of MRS S & Mrs P. Hope to meet them soon, I'm really excited.

Many thanks in advance bro.

Regards,

Rockno69.

Ks345
06-24-19, 02:49
Seniors,

I am visiting Trichy. Please share any contacts. Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Ks.

BellWeather
06-24-19, 07:17
Need review on Heaven spa at Hotel Lie Hand. Offer any extras? Claiming them as professional on call.Mate,

In 2017 a spa in Valasaravakkam with similar name got busted by LE. I did not hence want to go there. But given the location and hotel appearance it's 100 percent sure that you will get extras in that place. I am not sure if both are same management. If the asking px is 2.5 K I suggest you go to Bat spa in bro Nagar or MRC where you can get better quality of therapists and room at that px point.

Regards.

Rajesh30
06-24-19, 14:43
I tried few in NB but nothing worked, can any one suggest a place or provide any clue please.

Mundu6
06-24-19, 18:42
Hi,

Mrs P contact is not mine, please reach Cumload bro.

To provide Mrs S contact you need to subscribe and PM me. Also this one I got from Banned bro.

MikeRichardson
06-25-19, 05:35
Visited this Spa with NB coupon in the the hope of finding another BAT spa. But it was purely a professional. There is no lock in the doors. Even worst, a same bath room being shared by multiple rooms. Will never visit again.

BellWeather
06-25-19, 07:44
She is the therapist I mentioned in my last post. Really sweet. Visiting next week, promised me FS.Mate,

I called the spa and they told me she has quit. Any idea if she is the same therapist.

Regards,

Venkat.

Pinkfloyd750
06-25-19, 09:18

Recently came across FB guy who met plenty of FB birds and he is also working in Abroad so with out hesitation asked him details about links in Chennai. First he was asking me about details then from my side shared my flight ticket finally he confirmed there is Kerala queen in city family girl type she can meet me and he asked me to share my number..Hi bro,

Are you referring to a person called the at # Paul. Is that her name. She is in the cine field.

HiJohn
06-25-19, 10:39
This hotel is located in king AK road. Arum bakkam.

Mate,

In 2017 a spa in Valasaravakkam with similar name got busted by LE. I did not hence want to go there. But given the location and hotel appearance it's 100 percent sure that you will get extras in that place. I am not sure if both are same management. If the asking px is 2.5 K I suggest you go to Bat spa in bro Nagar or MRC where you can get better quality of therapists and room at that px point.

Regards.

Strypez
06-25-19, 13:27
There used to be a therapist named Jessie at one of the Anna Nagar MP's on top of a bar. She kept moving from that mo to another and Always gave me a call of new place. But recently she moved and I have no idea where she is her number is switched off. She has big tits and slim body and gives great GFE service. Does any lone know where she is now? Help me find her guys.

Mpm84
06-25-19, 13:30
Got a message from my old time spa at mogapair saying new Bengali therapist available. So wanted to try the new one named ms. S. Was totally turned down after seeing her. She looked more of a convert and tried to please me with some teasing strokes. Did some decent massage and she herself opened about extras which I was not very keen.

She offered B2B with BJ and I kindly refused it and asked just for HJ and finished it.

Ambiance: not good, cramped rooms.

WIR: maybe for NE therapist.

Donation: 1.5 counter & 0.5 tips.

Regards,

Mpm84.

CoolSp
06-25-19, 16:16
Many thanks to Cumload Bro for sharing the contact.

Sp Fish na is a nice lady and she has good profiles with her. Her profiles charges are 2500 for ST and 7500 For a night.

She is a good person to speak with and a good conversationalist.

She is customer centric in her approach and speaks for the customer. She does reminder calls often and informs about new profiles and she is comfortable to speak to.

Please contact Cumload Abhi bro for her number.I heard 2 or more instances where she got money from some guys and cheated them. So I would advise all of you to be cautious.

CoolSp
06-25-19, 16:59
I heard 2 or more instances where she got money from some guys and cheated them. So I would advise all of you to be cautious.If you are referring another fishna, please ignore. Our old forum famous fishna has gone the dubious way now. Sometimes cheating guys and asking commission for contacts.

Kumar31
06-25-19, 17:00
Dear friends,

Any good and safe OYO rooms near Ambattur or koyambedu area.

I have used one In perungudi many times. But bird prefers one near above said areas.

Please refer OYO or any other safe service apartments that you have tried.

TIA.

Zingza
06-25-19, 17:19
Never visit O2, Ananta, Influence, spa at malls with intention of extras. Waste of money.

Visited this Spa with NB coupon in the the hope of finding another BAT spa. But it was purely a professional. There is no lock in the doors. Even worst, a same bath room being shared by multiple rooms. Will never visit again.

Zingza
06-25-19, 17:24
I am not a doc to comment on this. But sometime back read a useful post in Bangalore thread, they suggest STD panel at Dr lalpath costing just 2.8 k. It seems useful. Anyways kudos to you come out clean.

Went through a list of STD test and came through clean. How ever cost was whopping 13.5 k for the test. I went through tests given by a prominent sexologist in a well known lab.

We need some knowledge base in this areas. List of tests, labs where we can get good tests done and anonymously and not at too much cost.

Pointers in this area are welcome.

Zingza
06-25-19, 17:29
Can try lovely spa at s. Pet. Cost 1 k. Not waxing but shaving.

I tried few in NB but nothing worked, can any one suggest a place or provide any clue please.

HiJohn
06-25-19, 18:27
This hotel is located in king AK garden road. Arum bakkam.

This hotel is located in king AK garden road. Arum bakkam..

WarriorStrikes
06-25-19, 18:32
I tried few in NB but nothing worked, can any one suggest a place or provide any clue please.Please suggest for Brazilian waxing.

Zingza
06-25-19, 18:47
If pics available easy to say. Almost all spa have a girl named Jessie.

There used to be a therapist named Jessie at one of the Anna Nagar MP's on top of a bar. She kept moving from that mo to another and Always gave me a call of new place. But recently she moved and I have no idea where she is her number is switched off. She has big tits and slim body and gives great GFE service. Does any lone know where she is now? Help me find her guys.

WarriorStrikes
06-25-19, 22:07
You can try couple friendly hotels in Koyambedu. Try locating them in oyo or stay uncle. There are many in that location though.

Dear friends,

Any good and safe OYO rooms near Ambattur or koyambedu area.

I have used one In perungudi many times. But bird prefers one near above said areas.

Please refer OYO or any other safe service apartments that you have tried.

TIA.

Rajesh30
06-26-19, 04:07
Can try lovely spa at s. Pet. Cost 1 k. Not waxing but shaving.Thanks bro will try.

RockyMavia
06-26-19, 04:12
Hi bros / macha's,

New to this forum in Chennai and visiting Chennai next week. Please help me to find a MP with open menu for extras in any area preferably on OMR or ECR. Thanks yo!u

CoolSp
06-26-19, 13:27
I am not a doc to comment on this. But sometime back read a useful post in Bangalore thread, they suggest STD panel at Dr lalpath costing just 2.8 k. It seems useful. Anyways kudos to you come out clean.When I checked in chennai they lalpath labs teste were like 8 k plus. May be the cost you saw was only for HIV. There are some additional tests for other STDs. Also what I heard is in most places HIV not done accurately. Only in certain places tests done with accuracy. That's what my sexologist told me and he is a very senior doctor. So the premium cost is for quality of test and number of tests.

CoolSp
06-26-19, 13:39
Through a friend whom I had helped got connect of a north eastern girl. I was told superb GFE, great find etc. But when I wanted contact nakras started. The girl started putting conditions only to connect on insta (no direct phone). Because of the reco of the guy went ahead. She was always telling I don't trust, scared etc. Today morning decide place to pick her and I came 2 minutes late. She started nakras that she is sweating in hot sun. The moment I saw her appearance I was like put off. Took her to my favorite oyo and she was showing nakras even on way. Checked in oyo and to surprise found many things not going well. I got her a good bottle of wine. Started drinks. Then she said she did not have breakfast, so I ordered some good food. Started cuddling etc. But for some reason I can't gel with her and did not get aroused. Food came and we had brunch. Then again started deed. I still had issues and she was like mechanical and no GFE. Then she said lets do another day and I will give you free. I said if you do not feel well you can leave. Then she said she has another appointment and she needs to get ready for it. I said well go ahead and then cut down some money and paid. She was still asking for more. I did not argue mush but softly told her we did no do much. To my surprise she alone drank almost the entire bottle of wine. Left oyo sad hearted with a failed heart and came back to office.

Our cumload bro to the rescue. I received a call from him that one of my fav aunty for whom I was waiting has come today. Called our vanagram sp and visited her place. To my surprise the moment I started with the aunty I was in flow. We had a great one and I thanked her. Much to my surprise my viagra which failed in afternoon worked immediately in evening. Was a very happy man after the deed went well. Called and thanked vanagram sp.

Cumload dude you deserve a treat. Finally a good day after a failure.

WarriorStrikes
06-26-19, 15:27
Never visit O2, Ananta, Influence, spa at malls with intention of extras. Waste of money.But do they provide authentic massage?

Vinothkm123
06-26-19, 17:12
Found one ad in loc, called and he shared pics, to get pics I told I m I and hotel room no. Etc, after getting pics I did not respond since costly, now he is threatening like he will file me harassment case by his girl and my no is monitored by police like, he said he got my main no using my mongering no. What to do? Any help on this?

He got angry that I did for timepass, not respond and blocked his no. Please. Any advice for this newbie.

Rajesh30
06-26-19, 18:16
Can try lovely spa at s. Pet. Cost 1 k. Not waxing but shaving.Thanks bro the staff was nice here and though went late they pampered me well. Though I didn't get aroused the over a feeling was good. Maybe will try massage next didn't get time today.

HotDudess
06-26-19, 18:47
Hi mongers,

I had been to hosur on a personal trip and syed in a star hotel in National highway road near Sipcot2.

Casually walked into the spa as I could not catch them on phone.

There was a good looking receptionist talking to two clients, probably they had finished the deed. There was a warm welcome and I had a sign of assured extras. Asked the tariff. Which was 2 k and voluntarily she said inside tips extra. So asked about the therapist, there was a north east and si. Both were not up to the expectations and I gave a thought. But the receptionist volunteered she is available. She looked like a beautician in mid 30's. So selected her and was given a room near reception. Changed to dispo and she came and gave a good massage for half an hour and started showing signs of extra. Bargained and she asked for 2 k for B2B. Negotiated. But she did not come down. So opted for it and she gave the best ever B2B exp.

Then she did the usual HJ and finished the deed. Overall and good experience.

Hint. The spa. Is in the basement near the pool and you. Need to walk a little to find the spa in hotel.

Damages - 2 k plus 2 k.

Member #4622
06-26-19, 20:52
Found one ad in loc, called and he shared pics, to get pics I told I m I and hotel room no. Etc, after getting pics I did not respond since costly, now he is threatening like he will file me harassment case by his girl and my no is monitored by police like, he said he got my main no using my mongering no. What to do? Any help on this?

He got angry that I did for timepass, not respond and blocked his no. Please. Any advice for this newbie.Hi brother,

It's just some fake scares. Don't get scared. I don't think so, main number can be traced with your mongering number. Unless he is an expert in hacking. If he is an expert, he would not have do this job. Block the number that'll be fine. If he is continuously threatening you, avoid using that number for some days.

It is some advise from my side, you just hear suggestions from others.

Mathanakumar
06-27-19, 06:26
Chill bro! He is just trying to rattle you. There is no way he going to the cops, if there is any chance you will get into trouble (which you won't since you did not use the service), then it is very likely that he will get into a bigger trouble himself. With the police part he is bluffing if I am not wrong, casual enquiry is not a chargeable offense (senior and exp. People please correct me).

If he is troubling you, block his number and if he continues to bug you using your number. Try to go silent for some period, he will eventually give up and move on to another target.

He got angry that I did for timepass, not respond and blocked his no. Please. Any advice for this newbie.

Boffin
06-27-19, 10:05
Hi fellow mates, am traveling to Pondy this weekend. Can someone share any good leads in Pondy, preferably inde.

Also any must try MP, please help out.

Thanks.

MikeRichardson
06-27-19, 10:09
This spa is OMR branch of A2B (opp famous univ). Went in, receptionist guy paraded 4 therapists. Mallu, Telugu, Hindi and mallu. Took first mallu who was fair color and plump. Later on came to know she was Muslim named Mrs. S. She came into this job only a week ago, so a poorest therapist I ever saw with no real massaging skills. Took TL, HJ. HJ was good and great GFE. She was ready for all offerings but I restricted only with TL and HJ.

Damage: 2 k at counter and 1.1 k for the therapist.

ZoomZatag
06-27-19, 10:30
Hey buddies,

I am in Kanyakumari. Could you please share any digits.

Regards,

Zommz.

Zingza
06-27-19, 10:57
Authentic massage purely depends on how well a therapist is trained. But these places are strict no to extras. Manthra used to be good in professional massage but don't know its present status, not gone for past two years. Mantra and Influence, seen cine people taking massage.

But do they provide authentic massage?

Zingza
06-27-19, 10:59
May be you are correct. Cost depends on quality and quantity of tests. Better to consult a good doc and decide.

When I checked in chennai they lalpath labs teste were like 8 k plus. May be the cost you saw was only for HIV. There are some additional tests for other STDs. Also what I heard is in most places HIV not done accurately. Only in certain places tests done with accuracy. That's what my sexologist told me and he is a very senior doctor. So the premium cost is for quality of test and number of tests.

Rimmer069
06-27-19, 20:34
Dear brothers,

Around 1.5 yrs back was in Chennai for work and met a Muslim MILF Hasina at Aynavaram. Service was real GFE. I still remember everything we did. Thanks to a renowned brother from this forum for sharing the contact and coordinating with the lady as I can't speak Tamil. Didn't posted the review in forum then as was promised to the fellow brother. Back in Chennai and wanted to know if the lady is still available. Even if she has added a few kilos would definitely like to meet her. Look forward to a confirmation from fellow brothers.

Kudos to you bro on finding new muslim girl. Have fun before the girl gets greedy or vanishes away like old ones.

Boffin
06-28-19, 03:01
Fellow ISGians, can anyone share pointers to MP or Inde at Pondy? I will be thr today and tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ks345
06-28-19, 04:49
Thanks Seniors to share this SP. I originally wanted to see Russian but some reason end up with NI.

As soon as I entered room, she was putting pressure and so many rules. I was very irritated after few minutes and realized it is bad choice. She started CBJ right away and after few minutes I started leaking. Then She said we are done. I was asking we didn't start but she was asking 5 k more. I left with very disappointed.

Damage: 5 k.

WIR: No.

Banned
06-28-19, 06:54
Dear brothers,

Around 1.5 yrs back was in Chennai for work and met a Muslim MILF Hasina at Aynavaram. Service was real GFE. I still remember everything we did. Thanks to a renowned brother from this forum for sharing the contact and coordinating with the lady as I can't speak Tamil. Didn't posted the review in forum then as was promised to the fellow brother. Back in Chennai and wanted to know if the lady is still available. Even if she has added a few kilos would definitely like to meet her. Look forward to a confirmation from fellow brothers.She was still in business. She has added a few kilos. There was no DFK, BBBJ & Fingering on the menu. Think and proceed.

Regards.

KamalKhanan
06-28-19, 07:45

He got angry that I did for timepass, not respond and blocked his no. Please. Any advice for this newbie.Change the room.

Barking dog won't bite.

No worries.

Pestered90
06-28-19, 09:50
Hi guys,

Well, it was my day. , just casually enquired a fellow monger about his new encounters he said he got FS in the spa. Via a Thai, though the friend was not aware of her name. I had to enter the spa assuming I will get the right girl.

Booked an appointment and reached location on time, so entered in spa, praying and with high expectation, . Once I entered the room I offered her the water bottle which I was carrying along from the reception, to which she smiling said thank you and had a sip of it. I openly told her that am not here for massage to which she said anything you want. I could make it that she kind of liked me, taking advantage of the situation I directly took out the pack of protection which I was carrying along, she was helping me take off my shirt when I took out the pack. As soon as she saw the pack, she was surprised saying I don't do sex and in next few seconds she was out of the room. I was a little scared thinking whether she will come back alone or bring trouble along with her. I waited with clothes on and did not change for what is coming next, after few minutes she came back and enquired as to why I did not change, well that was a relief.

Massage started finally and she gave much needed bum massage and after few minutes she herself removed the dispo and gave a wonderful massage down there with butt hole, ball and all included, then she asked me to turn as the back was over and I got up requesting her for FS but she refused and den said can do BBJ to which I had to give in as the clock was ticking. Top access granted but not the bottom. Sucked those medium sized to my heart's content and in the end she gave a wonderful BBJ. I thought she wouldn't mind me doing CIM but then later she said she shot in my mouth yaaak.

I apologised and tipped her 2 k to which she made a blank face and said 1000 more. , I just added 500 more and she was happy with it. Hugged her good bye and left satisfied though did not get FS but this was nearly everything.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 8/10 (Little short in height).

Service - 7/10.

Damage - 2.5+2.5 its little high but now 5 k has become common figure even with average service SP.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

NiteWalker
06-28-19, 11:55
I only joined ISG 2 months ago, after I came to know about this forum through a member. Same day I became a paid member, it was useful immediately as I travelled to Delhi the next week. I was very lazy to write a review, at last today I felt the need to share! And I am going to share this Report in Delhi page as well.

Delhi members are just great, I got immediate response with a huge contact lists. Chennai members I reckon are not so willing in sharing info. Delhi I got contacts from members at Wine14 (he said I had to contribute before asking and gave 1 contact which didn't fruitify, well my urge was only to monger than a write up at that time) , NoviceHunter, Vashi02,Special mention needed to Ranvir26 and VicWacky who were just angels who did contacts and advice totally great guys!

Whereas Chennai I got 2 responses in which IndianMale83 said I have to ask CumLoad for a certain contact but asked for my contacts (Which I am willing to provide) and another member MongerMan9 asked for 1 k for each list of contacts (I don't generally trust 'money first dosa next' info)! CumLoad bro never replied, perhaps busy!

Enough said about Chennai members' unwillingness and Delhi members' help in need! Now my almost 15 years of experience in working girl mongering, was mostly in Chennai and few years in Australia. In Chennai it all started with some Side Actresses contacts from Vadapalani, those days were cheap and a bliss with good MILFs and Young aspirant actresses! I being adventurous have ventured all kinds of risky places.

At Chennai I still have few SPs and Indes from those days, Muslim Urdu girls from North Madras, local Tamil rugged ones, these types are 1500 - 3000 by costs and lesser service. Some even are cheats in service. A good SP at Porur, introduced by a good friend is well priced by 4 k for 2 girls but his girls are getting lesser in quality wise lately. 1 or 2 MPs at ChaiNagar and BroNagar with full service. Iam more than willing to share contacts of these only if you are genuine to try because all of these need references. Costlier ones are a plenty in Chennai but not worth the money I guess.

At Delhi I went to a SP at Malviya Nagar contact availed from a friend (not from ISG) had good girls but sloppy service for 3 k. I tried the contact SP Sid at Royal Plaza where I was also staying, he showed one in pic and gave another but my urge just took it for 10 k for a shot! (regretted it for cost but the girl was good looking too) Other contacts which I couldn't make time needs me a trip back to Delhi soon!

Adding couple of Chennai Muslim girls one named Razia (been in contact for more than 10 years she is a SP as well) and another a young one (Razia's Friend's daughter) have only these pics from Chennai. Razia was good looking before now looks like a old cow. She has a friend called Karishma who is still good looking but in business on and off, don't have her pic on me. Will share some pics in Delhi page.

NiteWalker
06-28-19, 12:22
There is a spa near Balaji Theatre, local girls. Once you pay 2500 or 3 k and go in the girls do the full service without much drama possibly for a 500 bucks tip. PM for contact.

Fellow ISGians, can anyone share pointers to MP or Inde at Pondy? I will be thr today and tomorrow.

Thanks.

Superfluous77
06-28-19, 12:42
Hey guys,

I've been a silent member here and have used quite a few tips to get some through MPs. Thank you for that.

However I thought I'll take it a step forward, by getting some contacts. My subscription is active and anyone can PM me the details they'll have.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to posting a good review here.

SpaFan
06-28-19, 13:54
Did you meet her in a small not so good home of a senior Muslim lady SP house in Aynavaram? Then I think she is still in business. Short and bit heavy legs, but very good GFE. Had her few months back, but did not like the place. She is not willing to meet anywhere outside that house, hence not repeated.

Dear brothers,

Around 1.5 yrs back was in Chennai for work and met a Muslim MILF Hasina at Aynavaram. Service was real GFE. I still remember everything we did. Thanks to a renowned brother from this forum for sharing the contact and coordinating with the lady as I can't speak Tamil. Didn't posted the review in forum then as was promised to the fellow brother. Back in Chennai and wanted to know if the lady is still available. Even if she has added a few kilos would definitely like to meet her. Look forward to a confirmation from fellow brothers.

JingleBells99
06-28-19, 13:57
Thanks to Mundu6 bro for the Contact and reference.

Miss S is really a normal south indian house wife. Called her with the reference and fixed the time for the deed. She was on the phone for directions and was patient as I had missed a couple of turns that she had directed.

She opened the door in a saree, guided me to the room and I gave her a hug and started playing with her which she reciprocated very well. Cut to the chase, she was willing to please, was open to all positions and gave a good BBBJ. A+ for effort. During the deed, she was genuinely enjoying it and it made my finish even better.

Looks 5/10.

Tits: be.

Attitude 9/10.

BBBJ 8/10.

Deed 8/10.

GFE 7/10.

Cleanliness: 8/10.

Damage 3 K.

Place: normal.

Will I repeat? Probably not as I have to cover a lot in a short span.

HnyHunter
06-29-19, 03:50
Got the contact of miss s from banned bro just called her first she asked to come a certain place after that I call her, she guided to her place but due to language problem it took a while to reach her place, she opened the door wearing a salwar suit. Looks wise average. The deed started with DFK 10 mins than we removed every thing. She started Bbbf her cat was clean, but was not in mood for DATY. I was about to CIM, so I have to stop her. Ask her to out cover and she was on top. Don't no after that we tried all positions. But I need some some BBBJ so I remove the cover and ask her for more BBBJ which she did.

And I came.

This is my first FR so please ignore.

And thanks to banned bro for the contact.

Looks 5.

GEF 10.

BBBJ 10.

DFK 10.

Damage 3 K.

Rimmer069
06-29-19, 04:07
Met her yesterday. Didn't wanted to post it but doing it to clarify on the service comment.

LFK, BBBJ + prostrate licking, DATY, Fingering (she guide me to put 2) everything was on menu. Only restriction was anal and finger inside her brown hole.

She was still in business. She has added a few kilos. There was no DFK, BBBJ & Fingering on the menu. Think and proceed.

Regards.

ChrisChennai
06-29-19, 04:29
True bro, I had Razia from a low end SP 6 months back. She and her friend were heavily used. But she must have been a bomb in her twenties.

Cheers,

Chris.

I only joined ISG 2 months ago, after I came to know about this forum through a member. Same day I became a paid member, it was useful immediately as I travelled to Delhi the next week. I was very lazy to write a review, at last today I felt the need to share! And I am going to share this Report in Delhi page as well.

Delhi members are just great, I got immediate response with a huge contact lists. Chennai members I reckon are not so willing in sharing info. Delhi I got contacts from members at Wine14 (he said I had to contribute before asking and gave 1 contact which didn't fruitify, well my urge was only to monger than a write up at that time) , NoviceHunter, Vashi02,Special mention needed to Ranvir26 and VicWacky who were just angels who did contacts and advice totally great guys!

Whereas Chennai I got 2 responses in which IndianMale83 said I have to ask CumLoad for a certain contact but asked for my contacts (Which I am willing to provide) and another member MongerMan9 asked for 1 k for each list of contacts (I don't generally trust 'money first dosa next' info)! CumLoad bro never replied, perhaps busy!

Enough said about Chennai members' unwillingness and Delhi members' help in need! Now my almost 15 years of experience in working girl mongering, was mostly in Chennai and few years in Australia. In Chennai it all started with some Side Actresses contacts from Vadapalani, those days were cheap and a bliss with good MILFs and Young aspirant actresses! I being adventurous have ventured all kinds of risky places..

SenFun
06-29-19, 06:20
After a long time tried an MP which is located above a bar in OMR opposite a famous university. Previously they use to have it near Sholinganallur signal but now shifted here. Was told two NI. Selected a good looking one. Surprisingly the massage was too good similar to a dry thai massage. After 20 minutes of massage went for full nude B2 B. The girl was good cooperated well. Not a time watcher. After release cleaned in the bathroom and had a light head massage. Overall a very good experience in chennai after a very long time.

Damage: 2 k entry + 1. 3 k tips.

ChennaiBoy
06-29-19, 10:21
After contacting two times, met Miss M. Spoke each other & cuddled each other. Avg BBJ, no DFK.

Looks: 5/10.

Face: 5/10.

Damage: 3.5 k.

HotDudess
06-29-19, 10:29
Had a worst ever Bad experience from a MP in A yar area. Searched in Locanto and found out this place. Said they have 6 girls, NI, SI and Mallu. Reached the place and they guided me to.

A govt office in one street and was directed to a small building. As informed they had all the girls and they insisted to take B2B for 2 K. And tips extra.

Selected a SI and went in and when entered shocked to note the room was not clean with smelly and small room.

But the amount was paid forced to take the same and the SI came and she started negotiating. She demanded 1. 5 k and bargained for 1 K.

Here comes the shocker. She asked to pay even before the deed started and started telling she is new to this and due to family problem she had come to this business bla bla.

After that paid her the amount and she removed the tops and stater a namesake B2B and was hurrying for HJ. Asked to go slow. But did not want to hear hear any more.

So finished earlier and came. Out.

One is the attitude of therapist and other not clean rooms.

Had a very bad experience.

Astazen
06-29-19, 16:52
Hi Bro,

I agree that the level support in Chennai might not be as good as Delhi. This might be due to our inherent behaviour to be conservative in our approach.

But please do note that from whatever little I know about Cumload, he is more than happy to help Newbies. I do know that he had some problem with his phone, because of which he might have missed replying to you. There are so many new breed of mongers from Chennai like Cumload who are ready to help.

Delhi members are just great, I got immediate response with a huge contact lists. Chennai members I reckon are not so willing in sharing info. Delhi I got contacts from members at Wine14 (he said I had to contribute before asking and gave 1 contact which didn't fruitify, well my urge was only to monger than a write up at that time) , NoviceHunter, Vashi02,Special mention needed to Ranvir26 and VicWacky who were just angels who did contacts and advice totally great guys!.