PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

CoolSp
10-24-19, 15:18
Guys,

I am here in Chennai for short visit.

Anything to share for short fun do I'm.

Thanks to the Patrons like Cool SP / Pethidine to keep the Chennai Page Alive.

Best Wishes for newbies for the adventurous costly sport.Sir, when I started out in 2014, I used your code name mostly for referrals. Your name carried a charm with all the top inde of that period and opened many doors to me. We all owe you a lot sir. You are one of the true legends of mongering. Many of top seniors share a little bit about your large heart and helping nature. One old senior used to put it aptly "he is the Maha guruji for all of us". Not many can get that regard.

I feel blessed to get this appreciation from you.

Local Lion
10-24-19, 15:29
Hi friends,

Is it possible to plan for a party in Chennai?

I Wish to plan a party in private beach house may be a 4 room villa for two days with full entertainment. Drinks, songs, private swimming pool, and good ratio of best girls who me we know to enjoy the max.

How all think it is possible in MAS somewhere in the side of bay of Bengal sea.

Based on you thoughts well decide on this.

Thanks,

Alover1.Great idea.

Chennai is quite dry when it comes to organizing adult parties.

There is a guy who claims 2 organise adult parties in loc. Charges 6 k per person. But bugger wants money in advance. He won't even accept cash even if paid at the venue.

Appeared to be a fraud so gave up.

Count me in.

Pestered90
10-24-19, 18:22
Well said!Well it took a while but my FR is finally noticed by you.

Thanks.

MickeyDuck1208
10-25-19, 04:07
I would be interested too, can line up some work trip to coincide with the dates with sufficient advance notice.

One suggestion. There should be a planning meeting where everyone shows up in person. Maybe some of you know each other but I would not be comfortable getting into a party like this with people I have not personally met. Call me paranoid due to LE activity or whatever, but no one should show up directly to the party IMO.

Great idea.

There is a guy who claims 2 organise adult parties in loc. Charges 6 k per person. But bugger wants money in advance. He won't even accept cash even if paid at the venue.

Count me in.

Suresh77
10-25-19, 05:09
Great idea.

Count me in.No no, should not be outsourced. Will become a great disappointment ending up with just beers.

SaranMonger31
10-25-19, 05:40
Any one have taken service from loc SP digits ending 134.

Attaching received shots. He used to provide Russian in Egg more star hotel.

Thanks in advance.Anyone met this bird before SP asking 30 k full night.

HardLance
10-25-19, 06:13
I would be interested too, can line up some work trip to coincide with the dates with sufficient advance notice.

One suggestion. There should be a planning meeting where everyone shows up in person. Maybe some of you know each other but I would not be comfortable getting into a party like this with people I have not personally met. Call me paranoid due to LE activity or whatever, but no one should show up directly to the party IMO.We all survived mongering because of trust and stealth. I agree Mickey. And look who initiated the idea, I'm not hurting you bro. New mongers will think this as cool, but actually its not safe in Chennai and we can do if we all are super rich or have powerful contact, so my vote is NO.

Racool31
10-25-19, 06:28
Exactly. Present day date apps are no comparison to yahoo chat rooms. Those were the days. Got lot of contacts in chat rooms. Met few of them. Now also two of them in touch.

Most of the present dating sites are fake profiles. Very very remote chances of getting lucky.

I am following ISG for the last 4 years. When I asked someone for contact here, which I did in very desperate condition, he told me that I never posted any FRs here and he is right.

My thing is to go to MPs. Get in touch with therapists. Ask them out for dinner. So far got lucky with 2 therapists. One Bali and one mizo. Damage will be less with more pleasure who are looking for full night. GFE for sure. Both of them requested me not to reveal their details anyone. So far I met Bali 5 times. Once I forgot to pay after deed and she also didn't ask. But later I have deposited in her account.

No comparison with Yahoo Chatrooms. So sad that they shut it down.

Social networking sites similar to tinder. Some of them are good but need patience to find good ones.

ALover1
10-25-19, 07:38

One suggestion. There should be a planning meeting where everyone shows up in person. Maybe some of you know each other but I would not be comfortable getting into a party like this with people I have not personally met. Call me paranoid due to LE activity or whatever, but no one should show up directly to the party IMO.Yes, that makes sense will plan for a meet for cool beer and proceed further. We can plan for 5 to 6 of us max not more than that.

ALover1
10-25-19, 07:42
Great idea.

Count me in.That's true and safety is being a big question. So let's try yourself and see how it goes. Started collecting info on the beach house. Meanwhile let's see how many of us are interested then will meet and plan.

Thanks for the reply.

SaranMonger31
10-25-19, 12:15
Looking for seniors suggestions Regarding Short time vs full night fun with birds which will be more cost efficient as well as much enjoyable.

For me usually was doing full night fun but as per my exp many birds they used to co-operate only for the first two rounds and they used to sleep, early morning max they use excuse or skips the shots.

Waiting to hear from you all.

Thanks in advance.

ChrisChennai
10-25-19, 14:25
Please mention the hotel name so others can avoid.

Hello fellow mongers,

Today I went along with my GF to check-in to one oYo hotel in klmbakm.

Already booked online, went with great dreams to play 2 games and spend 4 to 5 hrs.

Bad time,. They didn't allow to check-in. Though booking was chosen as couple-friendly.

So while booking, please do not opt for this. Its on the way to kovlm.

Great disappointment. All plans went in vain.

AKeller
10-25-19, 14:35
Hello fellow mongers,

Today I went along with my GF to check-in to one oYo hotel in klmbakm.

Already booked online, went with great dreams to play 2 games and spend 4 to 5 hrs.

Bad time,. They didn't allow to check-in. Though booking was chosen as couple-friendly.

So while booking, please do not opt for this. Its on the way to kovlm.

Great disappointment. All plans went in vain.Sorry to hear about your experience bro. Is it the "moral policing" from hotels picking up? I thought they would usually just ask for the IDs and let you in.

SamInTown
10-26-19, 02:19
Exactly. Present day date apps are no comparison to yahoo chat rooms. Those were the days. Got lot of contacts in chat rooms. Met few of them. Now also two of them in touch.

Most of the present dating sites are fake profiles. Very very remote chances of getting lucky.

I am following ISG for the last 4 years. When I asked someone for contact here, which I did in very desperate condition, he told me that I never posted any FRs here and he is right.

My thing is to go to MPs. Get in touch with therapists. Ask them out for dinner. So far got lucky with 2 therapists. One Bali and one mizo. Damage will be less with more pleasure who are looking for full night. GFE for sure. Both of them requested me not to reveal their details anyone. So far I met Bali 5 times. Once I forgot to pay after deed and she also didn't ask. But later I have deposited in her account.Is the Bali Therapist you are talking Miss Tikka in Bat Spa in chetpet?

Suresh77
10-26-19, 03:57
Sorry to hear about your experience bro. Is it the "moral policing" from hotels picking up? I thought they would usually just ask for the IDs and let you in.Moral policing to safeguard their hotel?

However they are allowing unmarried young couples (I saw one waiting in the reception). Need to carry a marriage certificate with photos?

Can someone clarify "couple-friendly".

Suresh77
10-26-19, 04:13
Looking for seniors suggestions Regarding Short time vs full night fun with birds which will be more cost efficient as well as much enjoyable.

For me usually was doing full night fun but as per my exp many birds they used to co-operate only for the first two rounds and they used to sleep, early morning max they use excuse or skips the shots.

Thanks in advance.I vote for full night, to get the GFE.

Mostly 2nd game will have the fullest fun. And hence short-time I hate.

Suresh77
10-26-19, 04:14

My thing is to go to MPs. Get in touch with therapists. Ask them out for dinner. So far got lucky with 2 therapists. One Bali and one mizo. Damage will be less with more pleasure who are looking for full night. GFE for sure. Both of them requested me not to reveal their details anyone. So far I met Bali 5 times. Once I forgot to pay after deed and she also didn't ask. But later I have deposited in her account.Wonderful GFE, keep it up bro. That's the real mongering experience.

Regarding the Apps, I installed all and uninstalled everything. Full fakes and money extracting cheating apps.

CoolSp
10-26-19, 04:26
That's true and safety is being a big question. So let's try yourself and see how it goes. Started collecting info on the beach house. Meanwhile let's see how many of us are interested then will meet and plan.

Thanks for the reply.Unless you have some influence with LE, better not to plan like this. If you organize for a group of people you easily get noticed. Better to do it discreet and much lower scale like 2 people max and avoid popular places. Recently my friend told about a big shot who was warned by LE for planning some thing similar in ECR area. We can't avoid LE when we plan parties like this.

RoamingGuru
10-26-19, 05:42
Anyone met this bird before SP asking 30 k full night.Seems Russian. 30 k for her is a joke. In Bangalore, her rate will be 10 k full night and 4 k ST.

AmNew1
10-26-19, 06:05
Sure, I have been following this forum more than a year for now, need to get in action based on the guidelines by seniors.

Bro,

Keep watching this forum, read the guidelines by seniors, get into action and post FRs, and keep yourself active.

AmNew1
10-26-19, 06:11
Bro,

Can you provide hints to identify the name of the spa or can you guide with some clues? This route is very familiar to me.

I'm sharing one of the most eventful day in the recent times. Thanks Sanjav bro for the indie contact. He was kind enough to share a yummy choco chik contact Ms. E. Fixed an appointment with her for 11.30 a. M on a weekday and started from my place at 10.30. On the way I picked up some dry snacks, chocolates, honey, safety pack, white rum (from home) and some mixtures for the drink. She stays near the IT corridor and in my midway she messaged she has got a uninformed cousin and will be leaving only by 12.30.

Didn't want waste time and immediately booked an spa appointment in nature day spa in foldpakkam and took Ms. Est. Since I've been there twice before and she recognized me and started giving a teasing massage. After 30 minutes of good bum and ball massage turned around and initially negotiated for a CBJ. She claimed she never used to do and this is her 1st time. Anyhow after some cajoling and encouragement she somehow did a very average CBJ. Since it was not much satisfying I downed her pants and did a dry humping from back and slowly turned her to front and did the same.

Initially she refused to do a FS inside a spa with no door locks, but after some teasing and negotiations she agreed and removed her pant completely. Had a mish and wot and finished with a bbj. It was quite exhorting and felt relaxed. Paid her 3 k tips and left for the 2 session with the indie..

JohnGrisham7
10-26-19, 06:42

Thanks in advance.It is totally depends upon the individuals taste and budget, One cannot suggest what is good for you.

Cost Efficient is Short time, If you have big cash you can go for a full night.

There are little chances the WG will engage you for whole night, as you also intend to sleep after the unload.

Let us wait for more seniors in the sport enter and give their tips.

JohnGrisham7
10-26-19, 06:51
Sir, when I started out in 2014, I used your code name mostly for referrals. Your name carried a charm with all the top inde of that period and opened many doors to me. We all owe you a lot sir. You are one of the true legends of mongering. Many of top seniors share a little bit about your large heart and helping nature. One old senior used to put it aptly "he is the Maha guruji for all of us". Not many can get that regard.

I feel blessed to get this appreciation from you.Thanks for your reply and notations.

JohnGrisham7
10-26-19, 07:05
Unless you have some influence with LE, better not to plan like this. If you organize for a group of people you easily get noticed. Better to do it discreet and much lower scale like 2 people max and avoid popular places. Recently my friend told about a big shot who was warned by LE for planning some thing similar in ECR area. We can't avoid LE when we plan parties like this.Be careful and secure the cash, In 2013, When we made such a night stay and camping in OMR Beach Shore Villa, we are robbed by one of the WG who was the partner in the crime.

She removed cash from one of our member Pant and we could not able to get our money back from the WG who took.

Karthik21
10-26-19, 07:24
I have become a regular at the Nalli spa and have gone there 3 times in the last 1 month. My experience has been awesome every time. There is a B2B charge of 3.5 at the desk and then I tell the mama to send the most cooperative girl in. I had Tamil girls all 3 times and it is a completely nude B2B for 1.5 k tips.

Girl 1.

She was 24 and was a little pudgy but gave amazing DFK and was great company. I fingered her to an orgasm and she enjoyed that.

Girl 2.

This one amazed me by speaking perfect English. She is an engineer and was earning 15 k. Now she earns 60 k. She was slim and fair and was great company.

Girl 3.

This one was dusky and 20 and had the most perfect body like a supermodel. Tall, slim, long legs and arms. I made her lie down and rubbed and kissed her all over. She refused DFK. I turned her over and dry humped her awesome ass to a great orgasm!

RahulRavi
10-26-19, 09:01
Hi,

Guys thanks for your suggestions, I have tried the bat spa and extras was provided by NI but I am into dusky SI therapist. It would be really help full if any one can suggest a spa with clean rooms.

Pestered90
10-26-19, 09:18
Hey all,

Just a funny yet scary incident. , This happened when I was travelling along with family and was at departing airport. I once met a Russian via SP and it was a good time spent. I was in the queue waiting to drop my bags and there I see a tall fair girl moving around with a smile on his face looking at me. , I smiled back as courtesy and turned around just to realize that she is the one who I met via SP. It was so scary that for a second a thought ran in my mind that what if she walks up to me and start talking.

I was so paranoid, just turned around dropped my bags and quickly ran out of there praying that I don't run into her again as long as family along. , As I think of it a funny way that I had a thought of banging her at airport also.

Hope this never happen to anyone though.

Regards.

Ps90.

EnigmaBlr
10-26-19, 11:02
Brethren,

Offlate my work is bringing me repeatedly to Chennai and I am trying to see how I could mix work with pleasure. If kind folks could share any high end contacts it would be greatly appreciated. I am a senior from Bangalore BTW. Did reach out to couple of folks but did not elicit a response. You kindness will go a long way to alleviate lonely evenings in hotel rooms 🙂.

Cheers,

Enigma.

Member #4691
10-26-19, 12:25
Brethren,

Offlate my work is bringing me repeatedly to Chennai and I am trying to see how I could mix work with pleasure. If kind folks could share any high end contacts it would be greatly appreciated. I am a senior from Bangalore BTW. Did reach out to couple of folks but did not elicit a response. You kindness will go a long way to alleviate lonely evenings in hotel rooms 🙂.

Cheers,

Enigma.Clear your PM bro. Been trying to reach you.

RahulRavi
10-26-19, 12:41
I have become a regular at the Nalli spa and have gone there 3 times in the last 1 month. My experience has been awesome every time. There is a B2B charge of 3.5 at the desk and then I tell the mama to send the most cooperative girl in. I had Tamil girls all 3 times and it is a completely nude B2B for 1.5 k tips.

Girl 1.

She was 24 and was a little pudgy but gave amazing DFK and was great company. I fingered her to an orgasm and she enjoyed that.

Girl 2.

This one amazed me by speaking perfect English. She is an engineer and was earning 15 k. Now she earns 60 k. She was slim and fair and was great company.

Girl 3.

This one was dusky and 20 and had the most perfect body like a supermodel. Tall, slim, long legs and arms. I made her lie down and rubbed and kissed her all over. She refused DFK. I turned her over and dry humped her awesome ass to a great orgasm!Nice, even I like Tamil girls, can you please tell me when the spa is located and how to find it?

Vikadaa
10-26-19, 13:04
Any clues on this so called Nalli spa.

How do we locate it.

Girl 1.

Girl 2.

Girl 3.

This one was dusky and 20 and had the most perfect body like a supermodel. Tall, slim, long legs and arms. I made her lie down and rubbed and kissed her all over. She refused DFK. I turned her over and dry humped her awesome ass to a great orgasm!

AKeller
10-26-19, 14:08
Moral policing to safeguard their hotel?

However, they are allowing unmarried young couples (I saw one waiting in the reception). Need to carry a marriage certificate with photos?

Can someone clarify "couple-friendly".I've never booked it myself, bro. But I've read about Stayuncle's concept (and how OYO is trying to get into the same space) in Medium. It's legal for an unmarried couple to book a room.

Yours is not the first experience I've read about here. There were a few other FRs that said they booked early but were not allowed to check-in. Hotels would just need some kind of ID proof of whoever is staying. But some of them seem to be worried about society's judgment.

You said there was another unmarried couple waiting. In your case, did you go together or separately?

Again, someone else from this forum who have had the experience might be able to shed some light on this.

Suresh77
10-26-19, 14:41
Be careful and secure the cash, In 2013, When we made such a night stay and camping in OMR Beach Shore Villa, we are robbed by one of the WG who was the partner in the crime.

She removed cash from one of our member Pant and we could not able to get our money back from the WG who took.Good caution to take care.

Suresh77
10-26-19, 14:42
It is totally depends upon the individuals taste and budget, One cannot suggest what is good for you.

Cost Efficient is Short time, If you have big cash you can go for a full night.

There are little chances the WG will engage you for whole night, as you also intend to sleep after the unload.

Let us wait for more seniors in the sport enter and give their tips.Mission is going to be 2 or 3 times with enough gap to booz and talk.

It's based on Budget and availability of suitable birds.

Vinothkm123
10-26-19, 15:54

Girl 1.

Girl 2.

Girl 3.

This one was dusky and 20 and had the most perfect body like a supermodel. Tall, slim, long legs and arms. I made her lie down and rubbed and kissed her all over. She refused DFK. I turned her over and dry humped her awesome ass to a great orgasm!3.5 k+1.5 k, 5 k over bro, is it Adyar or bro Nagar Nalli?

AmNew1
10-26-19, 15:58
Bro,

Give me the clue for the name of the spa or clue to locate it? Is it above the famous tea shop? Starts with S (Natchatiram) Ay Salon and spa?

Girl 1.

Girl 2.

FunPa
10-26-19, 18:06

Thanks in advance.Its like playing 20/20 or testmatch in first all options are limited with time and more anxiety level more leads more chances of brother not supporting. If prefer longer we can play game with leisure. My support for long play.

FriendZoned
10-26-19, 18:28
Unless you have some influence with LE, better not to plan like this. If you organize for a group of people you easily get noticed. Better to do it discreet and much lower scale like 2 people max and avoid popular places. Recently my friend told about a big shot who was warned by LE for planning some thing similar in ECR area. We can't avoid LE when we plan parties like this.I was just about to say the same. You can't get past LE unnoticed if you are planning parties with a sizable crowd. They have a specialty in smelling these things. The WGs or SPs may collude with them. Not worth it considering the risks.

FriendZoned
10-26-19, 18:35
Wonderful GFE, keep it up bro. That's the real mongering experience.

Regarding the Apps, I installed all and uninstalled everything. Full fakes and money extracting cheating apps.These dating apps apparently work if your pictures are perfect and you have a photogenic face. A friend of mine has been having very good luck on tinder. He has a great number of hits and a few successful encounters. But needs too much work and time I guess. Not everyone's cup of tea.

FriendZoned
10-26-19, 18:42

Girl 1.

Girl 2.

Girl 3.

This one was dusky and 20 and had the most perfect body like a supermodel. Tall, slim, long legs and arms. I made her lie down and rubbed and kissed her all over. She refused DFK. I turned her over and dry humped her awesome ass to a great orgasm!Any hints to trace the spa?

Kumaras15
10-26-19, 18:53
Hi,

Guys thanks for your suggestions, I have tried the bat spa and extras was provided by NI but I am into dusky SI therapist. It would be really help full if any one can suggest a spa with clean rooms.Try LE spa in Kathipara, safe place, 5's hotel.

Kumaras15
10-26-19, 19:01
Recently explored a this spa in palladium, many Thai available for FS, but cost in higher side, 1.5 k for HJ, 5 k for BJ, 10 k for FS, place is safe but the price is a joke, just for the info who looking for real Thai. Straight away ask once you inside the room.

BellevueGuy
10-26-19, 23:46
Hey all,

Just a funny yet scary incident. , This happened when I was travelling along with family and was at departing airport. I once met a Russian via SP and it was a good time spent. I was in the queue waiting to drop my bags and there I see a tall fair girl moving around with a smile on his face looking at me. , I smiled back as courtesy and turned around just to realize that she is the one who I met via SP. It was so scary that for a second a thought ran in my mind that what if she walks up to me and start talking.

I was so paranoid, just turned around dropped my bags and quickly ran out of there praying that I don't run into her again as long as family along. , As I think of it a funny way that I had a thought of banging her at airport also.

Hope this never happen to anyone though.

Regards.

Ps90.Being discreet is key thing in hobbying and most providers follow, same should be reciprocated from the hobbyists as well.

MickeyDuck1208
10-27-19, 02:27
This might not be the most favorite answer but personally I don't do LT since I am too old for it. Hahaha. Unless you are using some enhancers, older means multiple might not be as easy.

If you are under 35, LT probably makes sense. We Indians look at the value of money spent, so LT obviously should result in multiple good sessions. There is also a principle of diminishing returns where the subsequent sessions might not be as enjoyable as the first one with the same girl. I feel this very strongly. I prefer a different one after 3-4 hours rather than the same girl again.

There have been a couple of girls I can think of with whom I could do LT. More because we enjoyed the conversation also which can fill in the time and make the meet memorable.

Thanks in advance.

MickeyDuck1208
10-27-19, 02:28
Pethidine Bro set me up with a memorable encounter recently, you are in good hands!!

Clear your PM bro. Been trying to reach you.

MickeyDuck1208
10-27-19, 02:32
I had visited Ocean Bali spa in BRT Grand T nagar which had SI. I went for SE Asian though. See my FR on this, bit noisy place.

While preparing for this recent trip, I had found a FR of Ambica Grand in T nagar. Had called and confirmed they have SI too, but could not make time to visit.

Hi,

Guys thanks for your suggestions, I have tried the bat spa and extras was provided by NI but I am into dusky SI therapist. It would be really help full if any one can suggest a spa with clean rooms.

MickeyDuck1208
10-27-19, 02:33
Can you share some more pointers to the Spa? Sounds interesting to try on my next trip.

I have become a regular at the Nalli spa and have gone there 3 times in the last 1 month. My experience has been awesome every time.

MickeyDuck1208
10-27-19, 02:35
Have a work trip to Seoul coming up, never been there. ISG forum seems pretty dry with mostly MR references. Language seems to be a barrier too.

If any mongers here have visited and tried anything, appreciate suggestions and contacts. Can repay for Jakarta, BKK or Dubai.

FunWizard
10-27-19, 03:46

Girl 1.

Girl 2.

Girl 3.

This one was dusky and 20 and had the most perfect body like a supermodel. Tall, slim, long legs and arms. I made her lie down and rubbed and kissed her all over. She refused DFK. I turned her over and dry humped her awesome ass to a great orgasm!Why would you pay 3. 5 k at counter and then another 1. 5 k as tips. Can't you pay for base price at counter and tip the gal for b2 b.

Rockstar1290
10-27-19, 07:16
Booked an appointment for Thai massage at Bat MRC. Had the same list of girls mentioned. Asked if there was anyone new. Then comes the name of the new Thai girl. Let's call her Miss. L, where L denotes a white flower.

She did an awesome massage for starters. After having mediocre massages for a long time, this one was refreshing. Finally she asked me for extras. As usual quoted an exorbitant amount for B2B but was somehow able to convince her for B2B at 2.5 K.

Luckily even got a BJ from her within the quote. She even asked me to finger her during the BJ. That was a first time being asked to finger.

Had a good time. Payed her the tips, took a bath and left.

Language will be a barrier. I had no idea what she said for around 90% of the time. Managed to laugh, shake my head and do some general gestures for whatever she said, though I had no clue what I was showing thumbs up for.

Damages: 2.5 K (Massage) + 2.5 K (extras).

WIR: Not really. Will try someone else.

GeeYen
10-27-19, 14:55
This might not be the most favorite answer but personally I don't do LT since I am too old for it. Hahaha. Unless you are using some enhancers, older means multiple might not be as easy.

If you are under 35, LT probably makes sense. We Indians look at the value of money spent, so LT obviously should result in multiple good sessions. There is also a principle of diminishing returns where the subsequent sessions might not be as enjoyable as the first one with the same girl. I feel this very strongly. I prefer a different one after 3-4 hours rather than the same girl again.

There have been a couple of girls I can think of with whom I could do LT. More because we enjoyed the conversation also which can fill in the time and make the meet memorable.Very well said. Same experience here. After first round the interest level diminishes with the same girl in LT.

Suresh77
10-27-19, 17:10
I've never booked it myself, bro. But I've read about Stayuncle's concept (and how OYO is trying to get into the same space) in Medium. It's legal for an unmarried couple to book a room.

Yours is not the first experience I've read about here. There were a few other FRs that said they booked early but were not allowed to check-in. Hotels would just need some kind of ID proof of whoever is staying. But some of them seem to be worried about society's judgment.

You said there was another unmarried couple waiting. In your case, did you go together or separately?

Again, someone else from this forum who have had the experience might be able to shed some light on this.Oh! Already someone have written. I missed.

Getting ID-proof from both is okay, used to give in other hotels.

I went separately first to finish check-in formalities with two IDs.

EatPrayLove
10-28-19, 03:14
Be careful and secure the cash, In 2013, When we made such a night stay and camping in OMR Beach Shore Villa, we are robbed by one of the WG who was the partner in the crime.

She removed cash from one of our member Pant and we could not able to get our money back from the WG who took.JG bhai. Thanks for bringing back great memories of the night being retold during our catch-up sessions although I had happened to skip the actual event by a whisker. Cheers!

EatPrayLove
10-28-19, 03:29
Thanks to Pethedine and Cool Sp, who deserve praise fir keeping the forum alive, was in Chennai the other day and started the day banging the news channel chick heavily reviewed here. Ok by Chennai standards. Not a great looker. But definitely a pleaser. Cheers.

Erdheena
10-28-19, 05:16
Did anyone visited Studio11 Salon & Spa branch? Is extras available?

RahulRavi
10-28-19, 09:49
Did anyone visited Studio11 Salon & Spa branch? Is extras available?I have tried it one time, there was no hint of any extras and even I didn't ask.

The massage was OK.

Suresh77
10-28-19, 11:10
Friends,

Is there any mobile app for this ISG forum? Or what is the easiest way to access this forum in smartphone.

Thanks.

RajVseVijay
10-28-19, 17:10
Friends,

Is there any mobile app for this ISG forum? Or what is the easiest way to access this forum in smartphone.

Thanks.Mobile browser bro.

RahulRavi
10-28-19, 19:24
Hey,

I am planning to visit bat spa can seniors please recommend me which branch to visit and name of the therapist to choose so that it would be helpful.

Member #4638
10-29-19, 09:37
Hello brothers,

I had a threesome fantasy, achieved it few months back planning for a foursome. Fffm would like to know your thoughts and suggestions, any experience. I'm not going to boast of saying I'm hunk who's going to just rock the show. I'm athletic but it will be diff still it's my fantasy and I would like to live it. Open for advice and best practices.

Ty.

FunWizard
10-29-19, 11:39
Due do Diwali and my upcoming trip, dint get time to add my FR's of my recent MP visits.

1st. A2 b omr.

Next to famous university. Rooms are not that good compared to ECR but found a SI Muslim gal. She was chatty and I made it clear I'm not here for massage and she was ok with it. Had nude b2 b and challenged her for 2 rounds and was successful.

Damage 2 k + 2 k tips.

Wir? May be a new bird.

2. Bat mrc.

Booked the famous finance minutes. Massage was ok and she was humming all through out. Had a good b2 b and good cooperation. Sweet gals.

Damage 2. 5 k + 1. 5 k.

Wir? May be.

3. Near skywalk.

Here you hav to to pay everythn upfront and they had a pig and rate. Paid and choose a mallu lookij gal who later said she's a familiar. Massage was ok and good b2 b cooperation.

Damage 3. 5 k +. 5 tips.

RahulRavi
10-29-19, 12:03
Due do Diwali and my upcoming trip, dint get time to add my FR's of my recent MP visits.

1st. A2 b omr.

Next to famous university. Rooms are not that good compared to ECR but found a SI Muslim gal. She was chatty and I made it clear I'm not here for massage and she was ok with it. Had nude b2 b and challenged her for 2 rounds and was successful.

Damage 2 k + 2 k tips.

Wir? May be a new bird.

2. Bat mrc.

Booked the famous finance minutes. Massage was ok and she was humming all through out. Had a good b2 b and good cooperation. Sweet gals.Hi,

I am planning to try bat mrc spa, but tried calling them asked asked for appointment with finance minister but they said there is no one by that name.

It would be really helpful if you can provide some more hints and is she a NI or SI?

Vjchn
10-29-19, 17:04
Hi bro,

Could you please decode A2B spa in OMR. As I'm new here asking. I'm planning to try this weekend.

1st. A2 b omr.

Damage 2 k + 2 k tips.

Wir? May be a new bird.

Rockstar1290
10-29-19, 17:55
Hi,

I am planning to try bat mrc spa, but tried calling them asked asked for appointment with finance minister but they said there is no one by that name.

It would be really helpful if you can provide some more hints and is she a NI or SI?Her name is the second half of Captain Vijaykanth's 2001 movie name that starts with Nara and ends with a translation word for Lion.

CypherZero93
10-29-19, 18:56
Could you please help with directions to the A2B OMR?

Also is any reference required?

1st. A2 b omr.

Damage 2 k + 2 k tips.

Wir? May be a new bird.

HotDudess
10-29-19, 23:09
Posting a FR which is a month old.

Thanks for Sanjav for giving the contacts.

1. The much talked Miss E, OMR. She is not like in.

Pic, but had a good company and good initiator.

Had a nice time. Apt was also good. Damages 5 k.

2. Wanted to try a new one and Got one Miss J, a young one. Booked a room in Oyo. Had good assets and she was asking what to do next? Had a GFE experience.

Damages 5 k plus Oyo. She is OK.

Do contact Sanjav for contacts as this birds are his contacts.

RnaFromDna
10-30-19, 03:29
After a long time I am writing this FR, j.

First I like to thank the fellow members for providing the contact. To make the 2019 Diwali memorable I tried the famous OMR Ms. S, She was reviewed a lot in the forum, she gave good GFE, nice ass. But I was disappointed after seeing her boobs. She compensated that with her BJ skill.

Rating.

Look 3.

Boobs 2.

BJ 8.

Ass 7.

GFE 6.

Aswinpal
10-30-19, 04:20
Thanks to pedithine bro who helped meet a petite inde. Fixed the appointment through whatsapp and met her at a oyo of her choice. Had some talk initially and then started the deed, was kind of a starfish when It came to foreplay (could understand since she's barely 21). Gave a Good uncovered BJ. While getting to the actual deed, her pussy was extremely tight. So tight It took 5 minutes to get it in (Pedithine bro had already informed). Penetrated her in doggy and rode her for a while and then finished with a BJ.

Overall. It was a decent lay. Only annoying thing was her friend who kept calling and disturbing through out the deed. And the tight pussy could be pretty hard to penetrate but If you like opening virgin pussy this might be for you.

Once again, thanks to Pedithine bro for the help.

Damage - 5 k.

WIR. Nope.

RahulRavi
10-30-19, 06:17
Her name is the second half of Captain Vijaykanth's 2001 movie name that starts with Nara and ends with a translation word for Lion.Thanks for the reply, I know the movie name and may I know what connection it has with finance minister? Why do they refer her as finance minister?

ALover1
10-30-19, 13:21
Unless you have some influence with LE, better not to plan like this. If you organize for a group of people you easily get noticed. Better to do it discreet and much lower scale like 2 people max and avoid popular places. Recently my friend told about a big shot who was warned by LE for planning some thing similar in ECR area. We can't avoid LE when we plan parties like this.Thanks for the guidance. I value your experience and guidance. I am an silent follower of this forum for the past 1.5 years and decoded many MP and girls. Enjoyed both hits and miss. SP I use a get good collections from a SP in vel Chery but now those SP is not active.

Due to work it was dry for few months that's the reason to plan for party and enjoy the most. But as per the advice and few other seniors I think it is going to be high risk to attempt to plan for such party.

Thanks Bro.

Vinothkm123
10-30-19, 15:12
Try LE spa in Kathipara, safe place, 5's hotel.Bro, tell me which therapist provide extras here, and quality of birds there?

SpicMag
10-30-19, 17:01
Have a work trip to Seoul coming up, never been there. ISG forum seems pretty dry with mostly MR references. Language seems to be a barrier too.

If any mongers here have visited and tried anything, appreciate suggestions and contacts. Can repay for Jakarta, BKK or Dubai.Hi,

This info comes from my trip to Seoul 3 years ago. The keyword you are looking for is Anma (for MP with FS). Again, it will be no where mentioned in English on the streets. You have to look for the korean characters for Anma, and then you will see thousands of directions for them. There are tons of Anmas spreadout throughout Seoul, but only a selected cater for foreigners due to language and "size" issues. During my last visit, the ones that were top recommended for foreigners are Fish anma & Ace anma, which are reasonably priced.

Process is more or less like this in both places:

You enter.

Mamasan shows the price in calculator.

You agree and pay.

A guy takes you to waiting area (discreet).

Undress, store in locker, take bath, brush teeth (mandatory), wear bathrobe and wait.

Once the girl is ready, you are escorted by a fine girl in an elevator, where you get a quick BBJ.

Then massage starts (not so great or old lady) and ends.

A really hot chick comes for extras.

If you select 3 course menu, a third girl comes for second round of extras.

Again escorted to bath and waiting area where you drink green tea and can also sleep for a while.

Fish anma has mirrors all through the walls for better view during the action. Also try the kiss bang (cheap, and some girls are more open for FS or come to your room later). PM me for further info.

Rockstar1290
10-30-19, 17:11
Thanks for the reply, I know the movie name and may I know what connection it has with finance minister? Why do they refer her as finance minister?I too have no idea why she is called that. I am just going with the flow.

Street Lawyer
10-30-19, 17:47
Till date, I have visited only V. Kam branch of the Bat spa multiple times. But wanted to try the much discussed finance minister of MRC. So called in and booked an appointment with her few days ago. It turned out to be a very average experience when compared to my previous Bat encounters. Irrespective of extras, you will always get a good massage at the Bat spa. Not in this case. She had very average massage skills, I was surprised she could survive this long in a spa chain as big as this.

Anyway coming to the extras, she was very hesitant initially as she didn't know me before. Convinced her for HJ+ TA for 1.5 k finally. During the deed, she even lowered her pants, so fingered her a bit and came on her hands finally. She sure is good with the extras and promised more in the next visit.

Damages: 2.5 k+ 1.5 K.

WIR: No, as I need a good massage if I pay 2. 5 k upfront. There are 2 thai birds in this branch to try out.

Vjchn
10-30-19, 19:12
Bro,

Please decode the area and-bakkam.

After reading so many FRs about Bat spa, I have decided to experience in a Bat spa. Last week during my Chennai visit, I made an appointment with and-bakkam Bat spa. Went there on time. There's was an middle aged NE lady in the reception. She told about the massage options & asked me to select. I opted for Oil massage & asked her about the Therapists. She told about the available therapists. I told that I am interested only in young therapists & she sent one Ms. R_na.

Went in the room and changed to dispo. After 5 minutes she came & started the massage. I started to chat with her. She was from Manipur & 22 yrs old. She was thin & young. She was here in Chennai since 2017. Meanwhile, she started the massage. She put a towel on my bum & did the stretch of my back. Once she finished, she started with oil. At that time I asked her to remove the towel & I told that I am not comfortable with that. She removed that & asked me that whether I had previously visited this spa. I lied her that, I was the regular visitor to Bro nagar branch. She got convinced & continued the massage with small chats. During leg massage, she touched my balls couple of times. Once finished on my back, she asked me to turn on my front. I asked her to do some bum massage. She told that super massages cost super tips. I promised her about that & she brought down the dispo and she sat between my legs. She poured the oil into my bum cracks & started the massage. OMG, she was an expert on doing that. She took 10 minutes, she took care of back hole, balls & my Johnny. It was very erotic & my Johnny cummed..

Member #4785
10-30-19, 20:16
After a long time I am writing this FR, j.

First I like to thank the fellow members for providing the contact. To make the 2019 Diwali memorable I tried the famous OMR Ms. S, She was reviewed a lot in the forum, she gave good GFE, nice ass. But I was disappointed after seeing her boobs. She compensated that with her BJ skill.

Rating.

Look 3.

Boobs 2.

BJ 8.

Ass 7.

GFE 6.Bro,

Can you share the contact details? I have sent you a PM.

Kumaras15
10-31-19, 06:38
Bro,

Please decode the area and-bakkam.I guess and means Madi, hope you got it.

Street Lawyer
10-31-19, 07:46
I too have no idea why she is called that. I am just going with the flow.She is called "Finance minister" because her name is the same as the last name of a former finance minister from the Vajpaye era. Google the list and you'll come to know why.

CypherZero93
10-31-19, 09:27
This FR is few months old.

Google showed up an Ayurvedic Spa near Mvakkam, near IT corridor. This is setup in an apartment complex.

Had cameras right setup right from the parking lot.

Paid 1.5 K at the reception.

Room was dingy, girl was plump and not good looking.

Namesake massage or lack thereof. Was offered B2B.

Amazing firm round tits, played with it, got a HJ for .5 k.

Guy at the reception had note down phone numbers, informed texts will be sent frequently when new chicks arrived.

Refused it and left.

WIR: No.

Shelvey
10-31-19, 12:38
More details about finance minister please. Is she a NI or NE? What are the damages? So much review of her in the forum! Is she that good?

Shelvey
10-31-19, 12:44
There's a spa near EA mall, 3rd floor of a old hotel building. I went there 1 year before. They had nice NE collection there. How is it now? Anyone tried?

Kumaras15
10-31-19, 15:20
Checked in to the color spa after seeing lots of info in ISG, now they increased the rates, 1.5 k for shave, and 2 k for massage and shave, may be they ask different rates from different customers, opted for shave alone, they used powder and salon razor to clear the hair, wearing gloves looks hygiene, but don't know they keep changing the glove for each customer, small rooms but closed the door with hook, girls looks pretty and lean, simply hold the johnny and do the job carefully, now a days they are so busy anytime, crowded in the weekdays middle of the day, next rooms are busy, you can hear the sound because just a room separators, I cum in the middle of the session, she cleaned with the towel and continue the job, then cleaned the back, complete professional, really different experience in Chennai. The best place for private hair waxing and shaving, don't know about the massage and extras, but you cannot get these experience from anywhere in India at this price. Great exp.

FireLava
10-31-19, 16:22
The spa is located in the maim road above the bus stop before the last tollgate in OMR. Its in 2nd floor. The spa ambiance is strictly average. But has Ac. I am regular here and it has SI and North chicks. Got my first BJ here. Its a VFM place. Always Ill say I am regular and Ill take 1 K package. Then inside Ill talk with the girl and most girls here do BJ & full Nude. Went there yesterday around 11 as girls will be fresh in morning and selected the NE chick available. Slim fair and handful of boobs. Massage was namesake. Discussed for extras and she told only TL and HJ for 1 k. But I said I am regular and all will do BJ here for 1. 5 k. But she was not willing. So settled for FN and HJ for 1 k. Then started the deed. She climbed up to me and she didn't remove her bra and made me remove it. Kissed her neck for sometime and she got really aroused and then did a slight DFK as I don't prefer DFK with WGs and Spa girls. Then kissed her boos but she held my head tightly towards her boobs and then sucked the melons to heart content. Mean time she removed her pants and asked if I want to finger her and I usually don't finger spa girls but fingered this chick and she was in real mood so he herself did a sloppy and mind blowing BBJ. She had a good eye contact as well and this made my jonny ejaculate and I did a CIM. But she was clean and she split it in a tissue and washed her mouth with mouth wash. Then cleaned myself and gave her 1.5 k and hugged and pressed her boobs once more and left.

WIR: Yes.

Will go after 2 weeks. As they regularly change chicks.

Vinothkm123
10-31-19, 18:01
I guess and means Madi, hope you got it.Ji, need details on kathipara spa, birds quality, extras first time?

Thanks.

Vjchn
10-31-19, 18:43
I guess and means Madi, hope you got it.Hi bro, do they have a branch at and-bakkam? In their website I couldn't find.

Kumaras15
10-31-19, 19:05
Ji, need details on kathipara spa, birds quality, extras first time?

Thanks.Bro,

Already posted about this, one SI and other few NE, SI name jaylaxm (decode to clear Tamil name) she has many contacts in other spas in the city, ask her without any hesitation, she is in her 35, not so good, but attitude is good, polite, helpful, no idea about NE birds, because never visited again because counter charges are high even in NB it cost 2.9 k, this place is for beginners who is looking for safety star hotel MP and SI therapist.

Street Lawyer
10-31-19, 19:28
More details about finance minister please. Is she a NI or NE? What are the damages? So much review of her in the forum! Is she that good?She is from Mizoram. Read my FR on her from a couple of days back. She must be good for regulars, but not so much if that is your first time with her.

FunWizard
10-31-19, 20:23
The spa is located in the maim road above the bus stop before the last tollgate in OMR. Its in 2nd floor. The spa ambiance is strictly average. But has Ac. I am regular here and it has SI and North chicks. Got my first BJ here. Its a VFM place. Always Ill say I am regular and Ill take 1 K package. Then inside Ill talk with the girl and most girls here do BJ & full Nude. Went there yesterday around 11 as girls will be fresh in morning and selected the NE chick available. Slim fair and handful of boobs. Massage was namesake. Discussed for extras and she told only TL and HJ for 1 k. But I said I am regular and all will do BJ here for 1. 5 k. But she was not willing. So settled for FN and HJ for 1 k. Then started the deed. She climbed up to me and she didn't remove her bra and made me remove it. Kissed her neck for sometime and she got really aroused and then did a slight DFK as I don't prefer DFK with WGs and Spa girls. Then kissed her boos but she held my head tightly towards her boobs and then sucked the melons to heart content. Mean time she removed her pants and asked if I want to finger her and I usually don't finger spa girls but fingered this chick and she was in real mood so he herself did a sloppy and mind blowing BBJ. She had a good eye contact as well and this made my jonny ejaculate and I did a CIM. But she was clean and she split it in a tissue and washed her mouth with mouth wash. Then cleaned myself and gave her 1.5 k and hugged and pressed her boobs once more and left.

Will go after 2 weeks. As they regularly change chicks.Is this the one in Nava ur above the courier on 1st floor?

FireLava
10-31-19, 22:00
Is this the one in Nava ur above the courier on 1st floor?The spa is before toll on the bus stand itself. Its in 2nd floor. 1st floor there is a famous jewel loan shop starts with M.

FunWizard
11-01-19, 01:46
The spa is before toll on the bus stand itself. Its in 2nd floor. 1st floor there is a famous jewel loan shop starts with M.Ok so this is next to the University. Appreciate Any hints on the name.

SexPriyan
11-01-19, 03:42
The spa is located in the maim road above the bus stop before the last tollgate in OMR. Its in 2nd floor. The spa ambiance is strictly average. But has Ac. I am regular here and it has SI and North chicks. Got my first BJ here. Its a VFM place. Always Ill say I am regular and Ill take 1 K package. Then inside Ill talk with the girl and most girls here do BJ & full Nude. Went there yesterday around 11 as girls will be fresh in morning and selected the NE chick available. Slim fair and handful of boobs. Massage was namesake. Discussed for extras and she told only TL and HJ for 1 k. But I said I am regular and all will do BJ here for 1. 5 k. But she was not willing. So settled for FN and HJ for 1 k. Then started the deed. She climbed up to me and she didn't remove her bra and made me remove it. Kissed her neck for sometime and she got really aroused and then did a slight DFK as I don't prefer DFK with WGs and Spa girls. Then kissed her boos but she held my head tightly towards her boobs and then sucked the melons to heart content. Mean time she removed her pants and asked if I want to finger her and I usually don't finger spa girls but fingered this chick and she was in real mood so he herself did a sloppy and mind blowing BBJ. She had a good eye contact as well and this made my jonny ejaculate and I did a CIM. But she was clean and she split it in a tissue and washed her mouth with mouth wash. Then cleaned myself and gave her 1.5 k and hugged and pressed her boobs once more and left..Bro,

Is it this end pergdi toll or navlr toll. Which end you are reffering to.

Vinothkm123
11-01-19, 03:44
Bro,

Already posted about this, one SI and other few NE, SI name jaylaxm (decode to clear Tamil name) she has many contacts in other spas in the city, ask her without any hesitation, she is in her 35, not so good, but attitude is good, polite, helpful, no idea about NE birds, because never visited again because counter charges are high even in NB it cost 2.9 k, this place is for beginners who is looking for safety star hotel MP and SI therapist.Thanks bro, have you got any good contact from her, PM me if you can, we can exchange.

Vinothkm123
11-01-19, 03:54
Was looking for MP near 100 get anjappar but looks like it was closed. Wanted to try the Tom Tb hospital but looks its Anata and most suggested its proff so skipped that one.

Finally went to A2B and went with NI miss v. She's fluent in English and Hindi but too talkative and asks for 3 k for everything except BJ and is. Not ready for negotiation. Agreed for 2 k finally and wanted money upfront which was another red flag. Not interested in massage and went straight to B2B. It was just OK and nothing much to write about. She's talks and complains too much and in the ended the session soon.

WIR may be a different bird and in different location.TB hospital not Ananta, inside one ayur spa, PM for details sure extras. PM ed you, not got any reply.

Vinothkm123
11-01-19, 04:14
Ok so this is next to the University. Appreciate Any hints on the name.Mutho? Area Thur. Pakkam?

FireLava
11-01-19, 05:49
Ok so this is next to the University. Appreciate Any hints on the name.Its in the 1st building on the right hand side of the signal before the toll. Its on the 2nd floor. There is no name board. The doors will be locked. Just knock there twice and people will open.

Kumaras15
11-01-19, 07:03
Hi bro, do they have a branch at and-bakkam? In their website I couldn't find.Bro, its my guess, I too checked they don't have branch in that area, better ask Saba6791 bro who visited and reported here.

Street Lawyer
11-01-19, 07:10
Went to the nalli spa after seeing the recent reviews. Called them to check and the lady answered said they have both SI and NE therapists. Spa is on the first floor above a tea shop. The receptionist got my number and took 2 k from me for the massage. I asked her to send a SI therapist and waited in the reception. Then a middle-aged guy came and took me inside the room. He tried to upsell the packages - 2 K for regular with HJ, 2.5 K for HJ + TA, and 3. 5 K for B2B. I declined and said I have already paid for the regular with HJ and will go with it. Then he brought 2 SI girls, both were 5/10 lookwise. Was disappointed but since I have already paid, had no other option and so choose the plumpier one.

She came in and started the massage. A very*average one for 20 minutes and asked me to turn. I asked her to do a bum massage. She obliged and removed the disposable and pour oil and started to massage my bum and balls. It started*to pain, so I had to ask her to stop. After that negotiated for HJ / TA and a bit of B2 B for 1 K. She removed her top and I sucked on those biggies for a few minutes. She did a bit of a B2 B of sort and then finished me off with a HJ. *Bathroom is not attached, so went out and took bath and then left the place.

Damages: 2 K*+ 1 K tip.

Girl.

Looks: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Rockstar1290
11-01-19, 07:40

Will go after 2 weeks. As they regularly change chicks.Where exactly is it bro? OMR last toll is at Navalur I guess. If I am right can you give me more hints about the spa's location?

Vivaanjoshi
11-01-19, 14:32
Brother,

Is it the "lovely colour" spa in aidapet?

Checked in to the color spa after seeing lots of info in ISG, now they increased the rates, 1.5 k for shave, and 2 k for massage and shave, may be they ask different rates from different customers, opted for shave alone, they used powder and salon razor to clear the hair, wearing gloves looks hygiene, but don't know they keep changing the glove for each customer, small rooms but closed the door with hook, girls looks pretty and lean, simply hold the johnny and do the job carefully, now a days they are so busy anytime, crowded in the weekdays middle of the day, next rooms are busy, you can hear the sound because just a room separators, I cum in the middle of the session, she cleaned with the towel and continue the job, then cleaned the back, complete professional, really different experience in Chennai. The best place for private hair waxing and shaving, don't know about the massage and extras, but you cannot get these experience from anywhere in India at this price. Great exp.

RahulRavi
11-01-19, 14:32
Guys,

Has anyone tried the SI therapist in BAT MCR branch?

Do they provide extras and are they cooperative?

Pradpeps
11-01-19, 15:59
A week old report. Did the deed with Mrs. P who is already reviewed a lot of times.

Thanks to Pethidine bro!

Vinothkm123
11-01-19, 16:30
Its in the 1st building on the right hand side of the signal before the toll. Its on the 2nd floor. There is no name board. The doors will be locked. Just knock there twice and people will open.Above Manappuram or Muthoot?

Thanks.

Kimmmy
11-01-19, 16:39
Hi,

I am new to this forum and planning to buy subscription. Please let me know if there is any other way to buy bitcoins without uploading ID card details.

Vjchn
11-01-19, 18:20
Hi seniors,

I need some information about bat spa at vlsr vakkam on extras and if any preferable bird. Also it would be great if you let me know by MPs around Porur. TIA!

Vjchn
11-01-19, 18:23
Thanks bro for your help. If possible any senior could help on this?

Bro, its my guess, I too checked they don't have branch in that area, better ask Saba6791 bro who visited and reported here.

Manu Reshi
11-01-19, 18:26
Bro, any hint for the spa, name or location. Tomorrow or Sunday I will try. Please help.

Bro,

Already posted about this, one SI and other few NE, SI name jaylaxm (decode to clear Tamil name) she has many contacts in other spas in the city, ask her without any hesitation, she is in her 35, not so good, but attitude is good, polite, helpful, no idea about NE birds, because never visited again because counter charges are high even in NB it cost 2.9 k, this place is for beginners who is looking for safety star hotel MP and SI therapist.

Kumaras15
11-01-19, 18:43
Brother,

Is it the "lovely colour" spa in aidapet?Yes you got it, in the bazaar road near to metro.

Member #4785
11-01-19, 20:49
Many thanks to Rockstar for the reference.

Visited BAT MRC today and took MISS L resembles a flower. She just moved to India from Thailand Took a one hour oil massage. Being a regular visitor to Bangkok had known some Thai words and places gave a good conversation. She concentrated on the right places just half way through asked for extras I directly replied FS using Thai code word Agreed for 4 k (Not sure if this higher) tried to negotiate but she didn't budge for FS below 4 k. Got out the protection which I took it with me. She started to give me a BBJ then wore protection start to enter in MIS and then asked her to ride me in WOT came in WOT.

Ass: 8.

Face: 7.

Cat: 7.

BJ: 7.

Damage: 4 k FS + 2.5 k Spa entry.

WIR: Maybe when no other option.

Member #4785
11-01-19, 22:16
Hello fellas,

Thanks a lot folks for helping me with digits of indies. It is little harder to score for me here as I don't know Tamil.

So, I whatsapped Mrs. S and finalized short time deed for 3 K.

His place is easy to locate and it is kimd of 1 bhk. Room has AC as well,. A bit of relief.

Look wise, I think she is typical Tamil woman in late 20's.

Yes, her complexion is dark so as her pussy. She has long hair which I like.

So, she greeted me warmly and after small talks started to undress her and fondling with her boobs which were saggy and medium size. After 5 min of it, I requested dor blowjob ans she gave it for 5-7 minutes, licked balls as well.

Then after some fingering, started WOT and tried 2/3 positions. I have to mention that her pussy is loose so it didn't feel much hence extra efforts fir happy ending..Can you please PM me the contact bro Would love to try.

KumarLS
11-02-19, 00:45
Hi bro,

Check out localbitcoins. Not all of them ask for ID.

They just ask your number or something.

If you have a problem thinking that someone would check out transactions, don't worry about it.

Though people can find out Bitcoin wallet transactions in block chain, it's hard to find that it's you unless they have valid resources.

And no one has that time.

If it's still a concern, buy bitcoins and make them move from wallet a to wallet be to wallet see and then to the forum admin.

When it comes to process and all, check out my profile and there is a step by step instructions based article which I believe would help.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am new to this forum and planning to buy subscription. Please let me know if there is any other way to buy bitcoins without uploading ID card details.

Kumaras15
11-02-19, 03:18
Bro, any hint for the spa, name or location. Tomorrow or Sunday I will try. Please help.Bro, its 5's hotel starts with li, just in the junction, search NB for coupons and offers.

Vinothkm123
11-02-19, 07:05

Will go after 2 weeks. As they regularly change chicks.Is it navalur toll? Mutut or Manapura. Gold?

StallionYuz
11-02-19, 11:52
I have been a silent observer of this forum for a long time! I wonder why there is no mention of areas like below (in Tamil) pak, eg mor, name (change to Tamil)+bur in this forum, pond (Tamil)+Thur. These areas are dry or unexplored? Can seniors throw some light on this?

Saba6791
11-02-19, 16:35
Bro,

It is in Nungambakkam.

Saba6791.

Bro, its my guess, I too checked they don't have branch in that area, better ask Saba6791 bro who visited and reported here.

Shelvey
11-03-19, 06:25
There is a MP near egmore railway station known as pachai (in English) Spa. And theres one near EA mall known as saffron (in hindi) Spa. Both operates not for spa service (you know what I mean. Anyone been to this places? What's the quality of the birds?

Catch San
11-03-19, 06:57
I have been a silent observer of this forum for a long time! I wonder why there is no mention of areas like below (in Tamil) pak, eg mor, name (change to Tamil)+bur in this forum, pond (Tamil)+Thur. These areas are dry or unexplored? Can seniors throw some light on this?Dude,

Why you have to mask location names, Kilpauk, Perambur, Kolathur? It is not required most of the time even when you are mentioning any spas, indies, etc.

Member #4785
11-03-19, 14:29
Looking for contacts of Paakathu veetu mami and mrs S can some kind seniors help me with the contacts? PM is active.

Fruit 167
11-03-19, 15:47
Area 1: It is referred by DownPak in this forum. Bat spa (albeit pricey) has been referred multiple times. Another spa in the garden road near a multicuisine restaurant has also been reviewed.

Area 2: It is referred by egg plus and by other similar names. Colour day spa in the lane just opposite to station is reviewed many times.

Area 3: mpm84 bro has reviewed a spa (colour shine) near Gold-you super market. Sure shot extras were available even during first visit. But girls were not good. I went there 5 months back. Not sure whether it is running now.

Area 4: I went to numero salon, extras were not available. But got lead for North Palani, third floor spa from there.

These areas are not dry, but nearby area Bro Nagar has large number of MPs with extras and hence higher number of posts about Bro Nagar.

I have been a silent observer of this forum for a long time! I wonder why there is no mention of areas like below (in Tamil) pak, eg mor, name (change to Tamil)+bur in this forum, pond (Tamil)+Thur. These areas are dry or unexplored? Can seniors throw some light on this?

LewisCarrol
11-03-19, 18:48
Friends, will be travelling to trump's land (west coast, state WA) for a short 2 week stint. Would like to fulfil my dream of doing a caucasian chick. Can you please help with how I can achieve this in such a short time? (CL? Tinder? Escorts? SA? Spas? Streets? Pickup Bars / pubs? Strip clubs?

Will prefer something quick and no strings (like spas in Delhi), but willing to go on 1-2 dates if that is what it takes. Also, please tell me usual prices.

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.

Racool31
11-03-19, 18:51
After a long time got free weekend. Seniors like Pethidine kind enough to share contact upon request. But to my bad luck deed not confirmed by them.

When Jhonny thinks had to take desperate measures in spite of having suspicion that one contact I got earlier from some bro here. Is the contact that might be same HR which was reviewed by some bro in this group few weeks back. I tried to pm that bro. But too short time to expect response.

Went ahead with this Ms V. Fixed deed. Reached place. Not at all as shown in picture. Please don't fall in to pictures. Depressing. Spent some time, paid and without doing deed came out. She also understood that I was not happy.

Looks 1/10.

WIR: never.

BellevueGuy
11-04-19, 00:41
Friends, will be travelling to trump's land (west coast, state WA) for a short 2 week stint. Would like to fulfil my dream of doing a caucasian chick. Can you please help with how I can achieve this in such a short time? (CL? Tinder? Escorts? SA? Spas? Streets? Pickup Bars / pubs? Strip clubs?

Will prefer something quick and no strings (like spas in Delhi), but willing to go on 1-2 dates if that is what it takes. Also, please tell me usual prices.

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.PM me no worries.

FireFist1105
11-04-19, 03:54
I'm still unable to find it. Any other hint for that building. Is it has iron stairs. Is the name board starts with 'Mr. ' more hints required. PM me if possible.

Will go after 2 weeks. As they regularly change chicks.

Rockstar1290
11-04-19, 04:49
Went to Nalli spa recently. Easy to find. Two building blocks away on the opposite side of Nalli.

They have around 8 Tamil girls and 2 or 3 NEs. Chose a slim therapist Miss. P. Massage was decent and then had a good B2B and dry humping for the next half hour. Girl was a little hesitant at the start but opens up as things proceed. She is submissive. You will have to do a lot.

The prob here was the rooms are not very private. You can hear what's going on in the next cabin. They separate the room into two with a thin wood board. If you can't perform if you think the other guy is going to know what you are doing, then this place will be a bad option for you.

Also, once inside the room, the guy who manages comes and says.

2 K for massage and HJ.

2.5 K for massage, HJ & TL.

3.5 K for massage and B2B.

Don't fall for it though he says you don't have to tip the girls. Choose the 2 K package and pay the girl inside whatever you bargain. This is because the girls too ask for tips inside.

In short, good one if you are into Tamil therapists and if you don't care about the rooms where you can hear the next cabin.

Tip: Ask to switch on the fan. It makes so much sound, you won't hear what happens in the next cabin. (Ha Ha).

Damages: 3.5 K (massage + B2B) + 1 K Tip to girl (Should have gone with the 2 K package).

WIR: Sure. There was a plump Tamil girl with specs there. Will try her next.

Cheers,

Rockstar.

JosephDaniel
11-04-19, 11:59
Sunday morning, I received pic of a local housewife in mid-twenties from a lady SP. She was tall, dusky and had the perfect shape. Spoke to the SP over phone and SP said that the chick will be at her place by noon. I immediately fixed the deed and thought that I can have the chick fresh. Things got a you turn when I reached the location at the fixed time. The SP offered the chick to some other guy and made me wait near her residence saying that the chick hasn't arrived. I waited there and after forty minutes saw the guy leaving and immediately the SP asked me to come in. I don't know if it is a physiological issue, but when I had such waiting experiences previously the deed used to be utter flop. Having fingers crossed proceeded, the girl looked good but the connection seemed to be missing right from the beginning of the deed. She was less interested in foreplay. There was no DFK, kissed her earlobes from behind and took her boobs in hand, she started playing drama asked me not to press. When I tried to suck she said it is paining and when I was gentle she said is tickling. She did not allow fingering. She literally spoiled my mood. There was namesake BBBJ for one minute and she suddenly took a condom and asked me to enter in missionary. The condom was the second culprit, it was thick and after few humps, I could hardly feel her vagina. My dick was almost loosing erection, asked her for doggy but with semi hard state couldn't enter her. I asked her for some more foreplay but she denied stating that her next customer must be waiting and finished me with a hand job. I cursed myself for fixing the deed meanwhile she asked for tip, gave her 200 rupees but she insisted that her other customers used to tip her 500 and 1000 rupees. I was like WTF. Without even talking a single word to SP gave the damage and left disheartened.

The same day evening received photos of a 23 year old local housewife from beautician SP. She is below average slim girl with small racks. But from my previous experience, when the looks were bad, service used to be good. Hoping success this time, fixed the deed and the girl was short, lean with good ass and perky boobs. This time the connection was there, she did nice DFK and sucked her boobs to heart content. But when it was time for BBBJ, she denied and started doing CBJ. I am not a fan of CBJ and she too was not a good sucker. Her cat was pretty loose and I too started losing interest, called off the second deed without finishing.

I have been mongering in this city for past three years. Nowadays, I feel most of the SP places are overcrowded with customers irrespective of high and low end SP. There used to days in the past where I used to find gems at least once in two months irrespective of many failure attempts. But nowadays, deed has become more mechanical and SP's in Chennai are also very greedy.

Cheers,

JD.

Vinothkm123
11-04-19, 17:35
Sunday morning, I received pic of a local housewife in mid-twenties from a lady SP. She was tall, dusky and had the perfect shape. Spoke to the SP over phone and SP said that the chick will be at her place by noon. I immediately fixed the deed and thought that I can have the chick fresh. Things got a you turn when I reached the location at the fixed time. The SP offered the chick to some other guy and made me wait near her residence saying that the chick hasn't arrived. I waited there and after forty minutes saw the guy leaving and immediately the SP asked me to come in. I don't know if it is a physiological issue, but when I had such waiting experiences previously the deed used to be utter flop. Having fingers crossed proceeded, the girl looked good but the connection seemed to be missing right from the beginning of the deed. She was less interested in foreplay. There was no DFK, kissed her earlobes from behind and took her boobs in hand, she started playing drama asked me not to press. When I tried to suck she said it is paining and when I was gentle she said is tickling. She did not allow fingering. She literally spoiled my mood. There was namesake BBBJ for one minute and she suddenly took a condom and asked me to enter in missionary. The condom was the second culprit, it was thick and after few humps, I could hardly feel her vagina. My dick was almost loosing erection, asked her for doggy but with semi hard state couldn't enter her. I asked her for some more foreplay but she denied stating that her next customer must be waiting and finished me with a hand job. I cursed myself for fixing the deed meanwhile she asked for tip, gave her 200 rupees but she insisted that her other customers used to tip her 500 and 1000 rupees. I was like WTF. Without even talking a single word to SP gave the damage and left disheartened..PM ed you, kindly refer any SP with good looking profile.

Pkapi
11-04-19, 20:54
I'm still unable to find it. Any other hint for that building. Is it has iron stairs. Is the name board starts with 'Mr. ' more hints required. PM me if possible.Bro,

I think he is talking about the building which has the Mini store of one of the Gold showrooms or just a gold loan kind of place (My K. N) Famous actor appears in the ad too, who starred in the movie small brother.

Znura
11-04-19, 23:33
Check privatedelights. Ch. Reliable ones there. Reviews there as well and so you know what you can expect. Hope you will have nice time there.

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.

AbsBala1
11-05-19, 02:19
Hi buddy,

For action with girl (Not massage) you can rely on listcrawler and city name site. Also there is similar like this forum you can Google city name and sex guide should get you to similar blog where you will get reliable info.

All other you mentioned like CL, tinder are useless for the time you have.

If I were you, I would find the similar forum specific to the city by googling citynam sex guide should give the info.

Good luck!

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.

Member #4671
11-05-19, 02:50
Check privatedelights. Ch. Reliable ones there. Reviews there as well and so you know what you can expect. Hope you will have nice time there.Hi brothers,

Is anyone having any idea about your any Mysore experiences. Availability of SP and MP?

Vinothkm123
11-05-19, 03:26
Bro,

I think he is talking about the building which has the Mini store of one of the Gold showrooms or just a gold loan kind of place (My K. N) Famous actor appears in the ad too, who starred in the movie small brother.Bro,

He mentioned gold loan starts with M, so mutoot or Manappuram around toll.

SaranMonger31
11-05-19, 03:28
Sunday morning, I received pic of a local housewife in mid-twenties from a lady SP. She was tall, dusky and had the perfect shape. Spoke to the SP over phone and SP said that the chick will be at her place by noon. I immediately fixed the deed and thought that I can have the chick fresh. Things got a you turn when I reached the location at the fixed time. The SP offered the chick to some other guy and made me wait near her residence saying that the chick hasn't arrived. I waited there and after forty minutes saw the guy leaving and immediately the SP asked me to come in. I don't know if it is a physiological issue, but when I had such waiting experiences previously the deed used to be utter flop. Having fingers crossed proceeded, the girl looked good but the connection seemed to be missing right from the beginning of the deed. She was less interested in foreplay. There was no DFK, kissed her earlobes from behind and took her boobs in hand, she started playing drama asked me not to press. When I tried to suck she said it is paining and when I was gentle she said is tickling. She did not allow fingering. She literally spoiled my mood. There was namesake BBBJ for one minute and she suddenly took a condom and asked me to enter in missionary. The condom was the second culprit, it was thick and after few humps, I could hardly feel her vagina. My dick was almost loosing erection, asked her for doggy but with semi hard state couldn't enter her. I asked her for some more foreplay but she denied stating that her next customer must be waiting and finished me with a hand job. I cursed myself for fixing the deed meanwhile she asked for tip, gave her 200 rupees but she insisted that her other customers used to tip her 500 and 1000 rupees. I was like WTF. Without even talking a single word to SP gave the damage and left disheartened.

The same day evening received photos of a 23 year old local housewife from beautician SP. She is below average slim girl with small racks. But from my previous experience, when the looks were bad, service used to be good. Hoping success this time, fixed the deed and the girl was short, lean with good ass and perky boobs. This time the connection was there, she did nice DFK and sucked her boobs to heart content. But when it was time for BBBJ, she denied and started doing CBJ. I am not a fan of CBJ and she too was not a good sucker. Her cat was pretty loose and I too started losing interest, called off the second deed without finishing..Previously posted regarding short time vs full night choice. Mostly I try to take outcall full night to avoid those points mentioned by you.

As you mentioned, short time service most common nowadays in most of the SP places.

Birds provided in the house type prostitution are two types of category work and earn, or fixed pay for the visit.

Most of the work and earn sex workers earn for every shot as per my knowledge it varies between 500 to 2000 in SP houses. Working girls / divorced women / some of college going girls falls in this category.

Another option SP used to bring girls for day or weekly with fixed price. Purely sex workers.

Both above sex workers mostly they will not co-operate because they do or not their cost already fixed. On the other end girls mostly non co-operative.

As you mentioned avg looking or bad looking women mostly paid for every deed by SP as if they get customers, so they are in a position to attract customers so they better then good-looking ones.

Another Point nowadays every SP used to share image as a men we fall for the beauty so good looking ones flooded with lot of deeds so they won't provide you GFE, they always in a hurry to admit more customers.

Banged more than fifty from those I had enjoyed deed with only countable.

I can still remember met very beautiful young teen in SP den after seeing her pic immediately fixed deed but she refused to give BJ / no kiss no press only miss position she allowed. Even she is very beautiful her score against deed Zero.

Mostly good-looking ones used to say they have boy friend they never kiss others they never do BJ other than her husband like that too much stories.

By considering many things I feel always abroad far better than Indian options. Especially pinoy and Thais they give you pleasure for what you are paying to them.

Mostly I will never pay a single penny tip if the deed was not good. If everyone do the same they will understand the value of money.

Have a happy and safe mongering.

NathanJames
11-05-19, 10:38
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to Chennai this weekend and would really appreciate if you could share some high end contacts from Chennai [Email address deleted by Admin]. I could reciprocate with contacts from Pune if you are ever in this neck of the woods.

Thanks in Advance.

Nate.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HungerMonger
11-05-19, 13:16
I have recently shifted to Chennai from Bangalore. I have mongered for 2 years there and have good collection of MPs with sureshot extras and few budget friendly indies. Happy to share it with genuine members if you visit Bangalore. Can some kind soul suggest me or PM me some sureshot MP in foldpakkam area? Will try out and post review.

Vinothkm123
11-05-19, 13:45
I have recently shifted to Chennai from Bangalore. I have mongered for 2 years there and have good collection of MPs with sureshot extras and few budget friendly indies. Happy to share it with genuine members if you visit Bangalore. Can some kind soul suggest me or PM me some sureshot MP in foldpakkam area? Will try out and post review.Unable to PM, clear inbox.

Manu Reshi
11-05-19, 15:02
Hi bro,

Please help me to fin the kathipara spa. Still I didn't visit any spa. I want to try & first safe mongering. Please help.

Bro,

HungerMonger
11-05-19, 16:25
Cleared bro, PM me now.

Unable to PM, clear inbox.

Kumaras15
11-05-19, 17:33
Hi bro,

Please help me to fin the kathipara spa. Still I didn't visit any spa. I want to try & first safe mongering. Please help.Bro,

This one is very easy, just in the junction only 5's hotel LE, the spa name is LE mirage, search NB for best price, counter price too high in star hotels, its your guts to ask therapist about extras, if not asked most of the therapist don't offer, they only give hints like down the dispo, ask this is your first time, giving bum massage, like that.

LewisCarrol
11-05-19, 17:47
This is a great example of YMMV.

Called up spa (N-kam branch) in the morning and took appointment for evening 7:30. Asked for most co-operative NE and the reception lady herself suggested R_na saying that she is the youngest and most naughty. Confirmed.

When I reached at 7:25, they had messed up the appointment. So waited till 8, chatting with the receptionist. Her name is Aram. Found her pretty too, especially her hairs and face, but she said she doesn't do massage. She was in blr studying bible for last 2 years so we connected on places and pubs. Finally, the therapist became free at 8 and massage started at around 8:10. I was excited because the therapists reco and her earlier report.

It was fun chat at the start. Dispo off in 5 minutes. After 15 minutes asked about extras, but she said she doesn't do B2 B. She then asked how much will you tip, told her 2 k for B2 B, 2. 5 if I really like the service (that's the max I had) - She said, I take 3 k for HJ only, you need to increase. Told her I only have this much. So she started giving HJ only. I asked again for B2 B, she said no for B2 B, so I respected her choice and didn't push. But she didn't allow touching too. It was really a mood breaker, so I asked her to stop HJ and just continue with the massage. Spent 15 more minutes and then went for the shower. On coming out, she asked for tip, I gave her 200 to which she said this is too low. I told her there was no service, then why tip. She was telling that she touched me so she should get 1 k, I told her I don't pay more than 500 for HJ, so just touching from outside doesn't even deserve 200. We talked a bit and then left. Was feeling bad about it later, but then it's simple market rule- you don't pay for services you don't get. That too after counter of 2500.

Maybe she was not in mood today. If it was low counter, I'd have met her again for sure, to see if it was just one time issue. But I find Bat's counter way too high. In Delhi I was able to do a model-body tibetan girl 2 shots in an hour in 3 k.

I have 1 more night in CHN, would appreciate any sure shot value spa lead over PM.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

LewisCarrol
11-05-19, 17:48
BTW the spa has 4 manipuri girls, 1 thai, 1 balinese and 1 russian therapist. So you can try if you want.

Damages - 2. 5 k + 200.

LC.

Called up spa (N-kam branch) in the morning and took appointment for evening 7:30. Asked for most co-operative NE and the reception lady herself suggested R_na saying that she is the youngest and most naughty. Confirmed.

When I reached at 7:25, they had messed up the appointment. So waited till 8, chatting with the receptionist. Her name is Aram. Found her pretty too, especially her hairs and face, but she said she doesn't do massage. She was in blr studying bible for last 2 years so we connected on places and pubs. Finally, the therapist became free at 8 and massage started at around 8:10. I was excited because the therapists reco and her earlier report.

It was fun chat at the start. Dispo off in 5 minutes. After 15 minutes asked about extras, but she said she doesn't do B2 B. She then asked how much will you tip, told her 2 k for B2 B, 2. 5 if I really like the service (that's the max I had) - She said, I take 3 k for HJ only, you need to increase. Told her I only have this much. So she started giving HJ only. I asked again for B2 B, she said no for B2 B, so I respected her choice and didn't push. But she didn't allow touching too. It was really a mood breaker, so I asked her to stop HJ and just continue with the massage. Spent 15 more minutes and then went for the shower. On coming out, she asked for tip, I gave her 200 to which she said this is too low. I told her there was no service, then why tip. She was telling that she touched me so she should get 1 k, I told her I don't pay more than 500 for HJ, so just touching from outside doesn't even deserve 200. We talked a bit and then left. Was feeling bad about it later, but then it's simple market rule- you don't pay for services you don't get. That too after counter of 2500.

Maybe she was not in mood today. If it was low counter, I'd have met her again for sure, to see if it was just one time issue. But I find Bat's counter way too high. In Delhi I was able to do a model-body tibetan girl 2 shots in an hour in 3 k.

I have 1 more night in CHN, would appreciate any sure shot value spa lead over PM.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

Kumaras15
11-05-19, 17:53
Just want to check out again the palladium spa, because last visit saw one chick with good bums, so asked about her in the counter, name is anneeee, their pronunciation is like this, after many time asking I just understand this, she is young in her 25, very talkative.

Lots of hints, so asked about extras, asking money upfront, HJ 2 k, shocked but want to check the service after bargain no use, so paid, removed her top, also asked her to remove bottom, not completely removed but clear access, nice bums soft, but top is very small, but the service is too good, no hurry can take our own time asked to oil bums balls, long time massage in the area, Thai girls rocks because of their homeland experience.

But she won't do FS, had good time, worth it. The only problem here is, don't close doors completely, its their policy, but they co operate for everything, also the place is very hygiene, hence it is in the mall, safety a plus.

Damage.

Counter 2.9 k.

Inside 2 k.

WIR. No, bcz the price.

Vinothkm123
11-05-19, 20:18

It was fun chat at the start. Dispo off in 5 minutes. After 15 minutes asked about extras, but she said she doesn't do B2 B. She then asked how much will you tip, told her 2 k for B2 B, 2. 5 if I really like the service (that's the max I had) - She said, I take 3 k for HJ only, you need to increase. Told her I only have this much. So she started giving HJ only. I asked again for B2 B, she said no for B2 B, so I respected her choice and didn't push. But she didn't allow touching too. It was really a mood breaker, so I asked her to stop HJ and just continue with the massage. Spent 15 more minutes and then went for the shower. On coming out, she asked for tip, I gave her 200 to which she said this is too low. I told her there was no service, then why tip. She was telling that she touched me so she should get 1 k, I told her I don't pay more than 500 for HJ, so just touching from outside doesn't even deserve 200. We talked a bit and then left. Was feeling bad about it later, but then it's simple market rule- you don't pay for services you don't get. That too after counter of 2500..PMed you, help you in Chennai.

Hockey Hunter
11-05-19, 21:52
Hi guys,

Had been to. This spa, in Vadapalani, after from. Work, searched JD, found this one hundred feet Rd, called and lady aunty attended, asked me to come. Soon, went with anticipation, there full of aunts in a home setup, ambiance okayish, but ladies there are typical. Natukattai, those. Who love good physique will surely like. Above 30. But big assets,. Took. Mallu kind of lady with big boob. Forget face here.

Inside straightway asked did not came for massage, lady quoted 2 k for FN, guys what a boob she has, big and round never ever seen like that, I predicted before that will be huge when I saw at reception, but lovely round wheatish big one with dark nips.

Damage 2 k counter lady+2 k inside.

Total. Diwali. Bonus gone in one week of time.

JD is a good source.

Thanks.Any pointers to the place / how to find them? Am staying close to 100 ft Road. I am curious.

Hockey Hunter
11-05-19, 22:18
Hello all,

This Happened a few Weeks ago, was so Horny as soon as I got up & I tried to contact a new SP from locanto. (cheap option) was unsuccessful in first two attempts. This time managed to contact him. Asked me to come to a place near umbrellabakkam. And another guy called me and was asking me to come near a restaurant. And a guy in bike came near me asked me to get on his bike. And he stopped after a few yards & he was asking whether I have seen the pics of the girls. And started showing me pics in WA. I asked where is the place? For which he replied it's nearby and when I asked How should I pay, he told me have to pay at doorstep and then only you can enter the building. I said No thanks and started walking in the opposite direction. When I noticed him turning the bike I immediately went inside a nearby Samsung showroom. And after a while crossed the road to reach my Car.

Moral: May be he is genuine but I sticked to the rules and decided to play safe. No money before Seeing the girl.

After That Called my usual MP Seems they have shifted to a new place in AR. Went there Counter 2.5 k for full nude.

And usually the girls provide decent service for 1 k tips. But the girl I chose was Miss. A told me she worked in BAT spa Previously and was mocking me Am Stingy. HJ for 1 k topless for 2 k Pay me more for B2B and full nude. I called The guy in counter from massage room and after so much Fuss she agreed for 1.5 K decent enough. The deed was usual.

She was not ready for Bbj or DATY.

The Bat Girls are very Greedy. Probably bcoz of the rich customers they get (newbies) and they are robbing them and don't want to provide service.

My best / Usual massages are with Two Girl options (2 pops from each) for 2.5 K counter and 1 k tips to each. But this was years ago. I can understand that the prices have gone up. But should not be doubled imagine in another 2 years if we are forced to pay 5 k counter and 4 k tips. So don let them spa girls be Greedy.

My Rates for Reasonable MP are, 2.5 K counter & 1 k Tip for Full nude. Or 1.5 k counter and 2 K to the girl. Only time you can increase the tip is if they provide GFE / good service / BBJ and so on.

Have a few more reports. Am catching up. Will update soon Guys. And also what is A2 be Spa? I can't decode.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

Vinothkm123
11-06-19, 04:56
Any pointers to the place / how to find them? Am staying close to 100 ft Road. I am curious.Is Kodambakkam spa from your post named orchid? Courier building? How about the quality of girls? Vadapalani spa I can't give pointers it is home, subscribe, I can PM you. Thanks.

Suhal Bansal
11-06-19, 08:49
Hi,

I'm in Chennai for the day, will appreciate any help for MP's around US consulate.

Please PM me the details.

Thanks in advance.

Mpm84
11-06-19, 11:21
You can find this spa on nb if you sort by freshnes. Recently opened one situated on a by lane of a main road in a residential apartment (GF). It has got 3 small individual rooms with good aircon but only 1 common bathroom / toilet. Fixed an appointment for 7 pm But they messed up and gave me a room only by 7. 45. It is managed by 2 south receptionist and 4 si therapists.

I was assigned ms. M aged around 26 unmarried. Typical south brownie with huge melons and extra pounds at midriff & back. Choose a dry one as I was sceptical about the bathroom and towel hygiene levels. Had the usual chit chat and the dispo was completely removed after initial 10 minutes. Zero massage skills and claimed to be very new to this field. So didn't want take risks with her techniques and started negotiating for the extras. Asked 0. 5 k for HJ & 1. 5 k for b2 b. Finalized b2 b for 1 k and I was shocked to see her knowledge about b2 b. Justed rolled up her tees & inner to her neck level and allowed me to touch & suck. After this I asked her to proceed with b2 b for which she reacted it is over. She has understood top access as b2 b, but I explained her how to do a body rub and got a boob job and did a COB.

All done in 45 minutes tipped her and left. She Informed out of 4 only 2 does b2 b and other 2 only HJ. Normally they charge 1. 5 k for basic and moves upwards depending on the package you choose. Doors doesn't have any locks but can be shut tightly.

Donation: 1 k nb coupon + 1 k tips.

Wir: definitely not. Generally I don't prefer si.

Mainly posted this report for the benefit of fellow mongers looking for spa with si and sure shots extras. This one is operating only for extras.

Happy mongering,

Mpm84.

Manu Reshi
11-06-19, 11:36
Any other decent spa with extras?

Bro,

This one is very easy, just in the junction only 5's hotel LE, the spa name is LE mirage, search NB for best price, counter price too high in star hotels, its your guts to ask therapist about extras, if not asked most of the therapist don't offer, they only give hints like down the dispo, ask this is your first time, giving bum massage, like that.

MoralMonger
11-06-19, 11:46
This was my first visit to this branch of A2 b, so wasnt sure what to expect. I had been to their ECR branch several times before. A fellow ISGian recommended NI miss V, so I called in the morning, booked her and started my journey. When I reached, I was a little bit shocked at the condition of the rooms. The rooms were quite shabby and nowhere as clean as their ECR branch. The whole place is built like a brothel (first floor of a hotel) and it seems like theyre not even trying to act like a spa anymore. Anyways, the girl walks in. She was maybe slightly above average by Chennai standards, but then again Chennai has such low standards so that's not saying much. Massage was namesake and quite bad. B2 b which followed was decent. Prolly won't repeat because of the lack of a spa ambiance. Paid her Rs 2 k for the service and 2. 5 k counter charges and left.

GoldenBeard
11-06-19, 14:13
Long time Seattle resident. Email me [Email address deleted by Admin] I'll hook you up.

Pm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Safe Mongering.

LC.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kumaras15
11-06-19, 17:53
Any other decent spa with extras?Bro,

Check my previous post about palladium spa, if you like Thai and don't mind cost, then this is for you, inside room all girls offer, ask directly, your bargain skill works here. Location very decent, good hygiene. Play safe with cover.

Kumaras15
11-06-19, 18:02
Fellow mongers,

Recently discovered make my trip new service make my day with couple friendly hotel service, all the hotels are premium like 5's 4's hotels for 6 to 7 hrs day time stay with swimming pool access with lunch buffet for 2, but both guests just need an ID proof, no questions asked, this is just for the info, I am planning to book one OMR star hotel next weekend and update the review. The price shows just 1880. I think couple friendly hotel market growing to help mongers. Happy mongering.

CoolSp
11-07-19, 04:32
Fellow mongers,

Recently discovered make my trip new service make my day with couple friendly hotel service, all the hotels are premium like 5's 4's hotels for 6 to 7 hrs day time stay with swimming pool access with lunch buffet for 2, but both guests just need an ID proof, no questions asked, this is just for the info, I am planning to book one OMR star hotel next weekend and update the review. The price shows just 1880. I think couple friendly hotel market growing to help mongers. Happy mongering.Good info. But catch is you need to book a day in advance and if the inde girl cancels at last moment, then we end up wasting money.

Kumaras15
11-07-19, 04:38
Good info. But catch is you need to book a day in advance and if the inde girl cancels at last moment, then we end up wasting money.Yes ji, as you said booking a day before is the right option, will follow that.

CoolSp
11-07-19, 04:46
Jotting down an experience which happened some time back.

Got connect of an inde from a friend of mine who met her at SP place. Was in touch with her and had few casual coffee meet. Was avoiding this for a long time as she was very lean and young (not my taste). Last week with the good weather for got a suggestion from my friend to try as he had a nice place. It was good rain and travelled to the posh hotel in rain and asked her to come to the hotel. The room was luxurious with excellent view, but because of rain could not enjoy the outside view much. Friend left us alone and Had a great one with the girl. She was very wild, tight and very vocal during deed. Enjoys sex to the core. Definitely one of the best GFE.

Liked every moment with her.

Suresh77
11-07-19, 05:28

Got connect of an inde from a friend of mine who met her at SP place. Was in touch with her and had few casual coffee meet. Was avoiding this for a long time as she was very lean and young (not my taste). Last week with the good weather for got a suggestion from my friend to try as he had a nice place. It was good rain and travelled to the posh hotel in rain and asked her to come to the hotel. The room was luxurious with excellent view, but because of rain could not enjoy the outside view much. Friend left us alone and Had a great one with the girl. She was very wild, tight and very vocal during deed. Enjoys sex to the core. Definitely one of the best GFE.

Liked every moment with her.Happy reading this FR.

Suresh77
11-07-19, 05:32
Good info. But catch is you need to book a day in advance and if the inde girl cancels at last moment, then we end up wasting money.Agree with this. However there are options to 'Pay at Hotel' (some with little extra amount), which can be considered in this mongering journey. I follow this.

And these days couple-friendly asks both IDs, and last minute if the inde denies to give ID, we need to check-in another, so I book two different hotels to ensure we play our game.

CoolSp: it is not required to book 1 day advance. Even same day is possible which I have made twice.

ALover1
11-07-19, 06:06

Liked every moment with her.You always rock. That too finding a gem indi in Chennai is rare.

ALover1
11-07-19, 06:15
Went back to bat spa omr as Johnny was troubling be a lot. Choose the same girl miss T. This time too my surprise she remembered me. Had a great massage for 15 min. Then asked for extras as last time I missed it. She asked what I want. This time as our friends suggested let 3 500 and said take one for just HJ. 2 for HJ +TA. And 3 for HJ+TA+BJ. She politely said no BJ but will give you bum massage and did a great massage and her tits where super cute and I like it very much bum massage was not that great.

2500 in counter +1500 tips.

Shelvey
11-07-19, 07:29
Went to pachai Spa in mrc. Google erotic MP. Select the second one. Went straight. Asked for selection. They refused selection. After 2 minutes of talking they allowed choosing. There were 7 of them. 6 NE and 1 SI. Select NE. Fair, slim, hot. Went inside and straight away asked for extras. She quoted 2 k B2B. Bargained for 1.5 k. Average B2B experience. She was new to this I hope. She couldn't understand 70% of what I was speaking to her. Johnny was not in control. This was only my second experience. So I took control. Didn't allow DFK. Perks on lips was allowed.

Damage 1.7 (counter) & 1.5 (tip).

WIR: sure shot.

Place: air conditioned. Okayish.

Manu Reshi
11-07-19, 11:53
Thank you bro, My budget is max. 4 k, will try this week.

Bro,

Check my previous post about palladium spa, if you like Thai and don't mind cost, then this is for you, inside room all girls offer, ask directly, your bargain skill works here. Location very decent, good hygiene. Play safe with cover.

BellWeather
11-07-19, 11:54

When I reached at 7:25, they had messed up the appointment. So waited till 8, chatting with the receptionist. Her name is Aram. Found her pretty too, especially her hairs and face, but she said she doesn't do massage. She was in blr studying bible for last 2 years so we connected on places and pubs. Finally, the therapist became free at 8 and massage started at around 8:10. I was excited because the therapists reco and her earlier report..Mate,

Sorry to note you had a bad experience. My two cents on this is most of Indian girls including NE don't have the skills or stamina to do a B2B rub. It's waste of money to get them to do it. At most they will rub their jugs on you or your tool for some time. Real B2B is when the girl rubs her clit on you and slides from top to bottom. I feel only Thai and Russians can deliver a proper B2B. So the best way to get value is to get HJ and TL for 1 K and get the chick in mood by sucking her and getting her to remove her pants.

So any tip in Bat more than 1 k is a waste as we are paying up 2. 5 for massage. Just get a good massage plus bum massage and TL plus HJ for 1 k. This model for Bat in my opinion is best value for money. There are GFE therapist in Bat but you need to visit more than 2 to 3 times and build a good rapport. Then paying 2 k for all the above with BJ and DATY is VFM there.

CoolSp
11-07-19, 16:02
Agree with this. However there are options to 'Pay at Hotel' (some with little extra amount), which can be considered in this mongering journey. I follow this.

And these days couple-friendly asks both IDs, and last minute if the inde denies to give ID, we need to check-in another, so I book two different hotels to ensure we play our game.

CoolSp: it is not required to book 1 day advance. Even same day is possible which I have made twice.In hotel you can pay any time. But if you want to book the couples option with MMT on the app you need to book a day in advance minimum. You get very less rates in MMT option. But catch is 1 day advance booking.

Member #4671
11-07-19, 19:21
Fellow mongers,

Recently discovered make my trip new service make my day with couple friendly hotel service, all the hotels are premium like 5's 4's hotels for 6 to 7 hrs day time stay with swimming pool access with lunch buffet for 2, but both guests just need an ID proof, no questions asked, this is just for the info, I am planning to book one OMR star hotel next weekend and update the review. The price shows just 1880. I think couple friendly hotel market growing to help mongers. Happy mongering.Can you share the details of the hotel brother.

MoralMonger
11-07-19, 19:50
Are you talking about the color spa in MRC? I thought this was professional / no extras. Whatd you tell them to allow for selection? Also, any clues regd name of the NE would be appreciated.

Went to pachai Spa in mrc. Google erotic MP. Select the second one. Went straight. Asked for selection. They refused selection. After 2 minutes of talking they allowed choosing. There were 7 of them. 6 NE and 1 SI. Select NE. Fair, slim, hot. Went inside and straight away asked for extras. She quoted 2 k B2B. Bargained for 1.5 k. Average B2B experience. She was new to this I hope. She couldn't understand 70% of what I was speaking to her. Johnny was not in control. This was only my second experience. So I took control. Didn't allow DFK. Perks on lips was allowed.

Damage 1.7 (counter) & 1.5 (tip).

WIR: sure shot.

Place: air conditioned. Okayish.

DesiLover18
11-07-19, 20:50
Was on a visit to Chennai and thought of sharing my great experience! Before that thanks fellows for the points it was really helpful.

Visited BAT SP one of my best experience with Ms SS, Lovely Melon! Just can't stop thinking about! Had a B2B. Damage 1.7 + 1.5.

Shelvey
11-07-19, 21:09
Don't know whether its known as the color spa. It has 3 branches. Egmore, mylapore and mrc. When I went there the SI was sitting in the counter. Around 12 pm. They said no choosing allowed so I was like I am leaving. They said pay first and I can change therapist if I don't like. I said that won't work. May be I was the first customer and no staff, they allowed me to choose.

She said her name but I don't remember now.

Kumaras15
11-08-19, 02:45
Can you share the details of the hotel brother.In the MMT app choose activity in the home page, there you can find the hotels in the name of MakeMyDay, many cities available, that OMR hotel is Holiday Inn, omr it expressway or Days hotel, many other good hotels also there like ramada guindy at the price 2. 5 k, lemontree 1.9 k.

Hockey Hunter
11-08-19, 05:56
Went to this Nice hotel after Sp Directed us there.

We (me & my friend) were planning on sharing the Chick.

SP sent two pics chose the second one for 12 K (1 pop each).

I went first but my johny is not as pumped up as my mind is. Tried to bang her hard. But came within a few minutes. Had A CBJ at the beginning (namesake). I jerked off thinking about her many times. She was Bomb but poor attitude because of timings may be.

WIR: Would love to but she s probably in Delhi RN.

Score card: Awesome Face And great tits with good pussy but a little bad attitude towards me. May be if I take Full night, she will co-operate better.

Damages: Gold Bargain of 12 K for one shot each. I usually Pay more per shot for chick of this caliber.

P. S: My friend Flopped too he couldn't get his Johny up he told.

And Turned out we went with pic 1 girl as room number got confused. LOL but she was awesome. I read a member complaint that the pic 2 girl was horrible.

We ended up drinking in the Bar after the deed.

Also am planing on saving money for future deeds, My dream is to try an actress. & Pethidine bro you rock.

Your recent encounter post and an Aspiring side actress post are lit man. I'm jealous. If you can do give more hints to identify them.

Ms Be, Miss SG & Side actress you banged for 17 K (two pops).

Cheers,

Happy Mongering.

MoralMonger
11-08-19, 08:17
Ya I think its the same spa I was referring to. Will try it next time as iam getting bored of Bat spa and A2 b.

Thanks.

Don't know whether its known as the color spa. It has 3 branches. Egmore, mylapore and mrc. When I went there the SI was sitting in the counter. Around 12 pm. They said no choosing allowed so I was like I am leaving. They said pay first and I can change therapist if I don't like. I said that won't work. May be I was the first customer and no staff, they allowed me to choose.

She said her name but I don't remember now.

Avivekan
11-08-19, 10:01
I looked up B2B massages on locanto. I had never tried this before and had no idea where to start.

Contacted 3-4 numbers. One guy asked me to contact another number and he asked me to refer using his name. After calling the second person, he asked me to stop near one of the tea shops right after the toll near Navalur.

I called him after reaching there and he asked me to come to the SPA which was above a hotel. I went up and the place was not the greatest. There were 2 girls and although I liked the fairer one (Both were SI), I wasn't allowed to choose between them. I paid on the counter and went inside. The room was air conditioned but the hygiene was not great. She offered to massage, we spoke for 10-15 minutes and then she gave a full B2B with a BBBJ.

The service was okay but I didn't like the girl much.

Face: 5/10.

Structure: 7/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Overall: 6/10.

After this experience I want to try high end escorts, hopefully actress for a longer session. I will be in Chennai in December, seniors if you can help me with getting in touch with the right people it would be great! I spent some time reading reports and saw some posts about SPs who have references to actresses, hope I can get some help with those.

MM333
11-08-19, 10:45
Last 2 days tried the same no results of trace went twice to second floor only aluminium door locked & shutter down.

Near by above Punjabi veg food on 2nd floor is s are e e spa but went found it shitty no one in there.

3 daubs off on tracing.

Looks this is a wild goose chase.

On return tried satya university opposite spa sanjivini above Muth finance its got M2M massages & is a hospital.

Appears this is done for money generation trick.

Sad.

Bro,

He mentioned gold loan starts with M, so mutoot or Manappuram around toll.

Barani
11-09-19, 04:21
As usual, you keep rocking.

Liked every moment with her.

Suresh77
11-09-19, 10:16
Day before yesterday (Thursday) played this game.

1 day before I booked o why o in Klmbkm (because last time I was denied in another o yo in same place), though here I will not have problem.

Morning I went, one nice guy was there, and he said come after 12 , you can see the room and then check in, I was feeling happy because not to drive long to mahabs and paying tolls, will save time and money.

But afternoon I went with a bird, another guy was there, and he simply said rooms not ready, housekeeping took leave, so no rooms to give. Once again this o yo gave a bullshit in this area. I will no more try this way.

Immediately I booked one of my favorite hotel (out of 3) in mahabs and drove there. It was from morning I was dreaming about this play,. While nearing the nearby hotel I was feeling in 10 minutes I will starting with be oobs. Now it delayed for 1 hour. Checked in without any issue, entered the room. On the way itself bought mutton briyani in a favorite hotel in OMR.

She wanted to have food. I just started touching playing and sucking one boo be. Flat. Now that food started (not briyani) had a very good game head to toe with a mission.

Then had the briyani and enjoyed talking discussing. Fighting.

Again started another round. Started back at 6 pm with a special tea on the way back. Had a good time.

MM333
11-09-19, 11:11
Unable to PM, clear inbox.Any leads at Bangalore near Nagwara area?

My work is around that place & I am free in evening from 5. 30 pm to next day 10 am.

Reply & give pointers if any.

I used to connect with High class college (Jain) & many chicks college (Maharani) rs. 15 k full night 20-24 year olds through a SP.

A few beers & drinks and they were horny wanting more.

Member #4691
11-09-19, 14:35
Met this girl first via SP for little higher price. Comparing to the pic she s little good in real so fixed the deed in one fine morning at my friend place she arrived little early before me. Once we talked she s very friendly in nature and not a time watcher. She s open for DFK and CBJ. Overall it was paisa vasool.

JackNJones23
11-10-19, 03:59

Will go after 2 weeks. As they regularly change chicks.Nice but.

Is The place safe from raids, how are the SI there what services do they offer?

Is this close to the pedestrian overbridge?

Thanks.

SaranMonger31
11-10-19, 06:37
Came across Details about Couples in Chennai from FB.

From my end I don't think so real husband and wife can do these kind of things. While searching more lot of couple options in most of the cities.

Any how Looking for suggestions from seniors may be some of you encountered with them before.

For me it is not comfortable to meet also not interested in Couples. One on One will be the best and safe.

Is it safe to meet the couples in their den?

Have a safe and happy mongering.

FunPa
11-10-19, 10:15

Liked every moment with her.Doing best always nice bro wishes.

SongokuDBz
11-10-19, 11:15
Hey guys,

Hope you'll are doing well.

I've been off the scene for a year or less due to recent layoffs and not having enough Moolah for mongering.

Now having a job and steady income; I'd like to start the mongering soon enough.

I don't have any contacts to reciprocate as I deleted them off out of frustration; however you can read my FRs to confirm my authenticity in terms of sharing contacts as and when it builds up.

If there are kind souls out there; kindly do share VFM Indes / SPs if you can under a budget hopefully.

Thank you--Songoku!

DelhiD
11-10-19, 11:50
Hello fellas,

Has anyone tried glow / neo condoms?

I saw some om amazon online but those are too expensive (1300 pack).

Masked Guy
11-10-19, 19:34
Came across Details about Couples in Chennai from FB.

From my end I don't think so real husband and wife can do these kind of things. While searching more lot of couple options in most of the cities.

Any how Looking for suggestions from seniors may be some of you encountered with them before.

For me it is not comfortable to meet also not interested in Couples. One on One will be the best and safe.

Is it safe to meet the couples in their den?

Have a safe and happy mongering.Which age are you in sir? The famous mrs. P reported multiple times in Chennai forum is a couple. Similarly there are at least 4 more genuine couples that I know in various Indian cities. Sure, some of them may be fraudsters, so need to be careful in weeding out the genuine ones. Also, you need to be clear if they are looking for 3 some or one on one with their wife. My experience has been 1-1 only. Their charges are generally in the 10-15 K range for 2-3 hours but the experiences I have had are all bliss.

JackNJones23
11-11-19, 03:05
After trying many contacts, found a contact through Loc. She said her name is Nithya. Age will be late 30's but she looked elder than that.

She is an independent lady, her friend's husband is acting as her agent.

I decided to try her because I was tired of usual contacts in Loc and also many started cheating by asking money in advance. Fixed a full nit session wit her. Her agent brought her to a nearby place, and I picked her up from there.

She was dark which was a turn off for me. She is on a plump side. Average session. She offers a OK type BJ. Pumped her in miss for 20 minutes and then asked her to give HJ. Finished in HJ.

Only plus point is her attitude was good. Was ready for BBJ as well as sucks nipple well.

Damage 6 k for full nit which is cheap in Trichy. Usual price for full nit is minimum 10 k.

Over all an average experience. Ready to share contact but I do not have pm facility yet.

Guys please share with me any good contacts you have in Trichy.Trying sharing the contact bro. And where did you take her.

Rocky84
11-11-19, 06:50
I have heard that A2 B OMR details (with pic) have been splashed in news along with other spas who were into providing extras and looks OMR branch has been shut down. A friend of mine heard it from A2 B spa bird. Tread carefully fellow mongers.

JackNJones23
11-11-19, 11:40
Hey people,

Is there anyone who has recently tried a foreign bird and is still available in city. Who s deadly cooperative and also is worth meeting. I already have the one with SP Luv in my list. , Also trying to get to the other profile who s with a SP who calls people to the hotel and ask them to wait at the lobby and den asks for ID proof and says without ID cannot provide service. This has happened twice with the SP. Not sure if he s fake or really has that profile.

If anyone can help me in this regards would be great.

Regards.

Play safe.

Ps90.Got a couple of white birds who are put up in * star hotels. Any pics of her. SP's are quoting high prices in the pictures some look like milfs don't think they are worth that much and most of them are Uzbeks. How much damage for the bird you had near Citi centre hotel. Just curious to know.

Though it was long back.

Cheers and safe mongering.

NotyBoi
11-11-19, 12:42

Girl 1.

Girl 2.

This one amazed me by speaking perfect English. She is an engineer and was earning 15 k. Now she earns 60 k. She was slim and fair and was great company.Please provide some clue like location and name.

Decadent Guyy
11-11-19, 13:23
Have a craving for aunty type body after seeing one person in my office regularly. Preferably broad shoulders, large boobs and thick ass. Preferably tall also (around 5'7" I have never tried someone like this. Don't care about face. Will be great if they have great attitude and make eye contact. I have a feeling I will like Pakkathu Veetu Maami. Please pass on her contact if any of you have. I will be grateful. I am a newbie and stopped this habit because I got scared. But unable to control after seeing this aunty's s. In my office daily. Thank you so much.

MoralMonger
11-11-19, 16:44
If true, iam not surprised. The place was built like a brothel. But sad to see another place go down, as if the options werent already poor in chennai. Soon they will make it illegal for women to massage men and only male to male massage (fucking yuck).

I have heard that A2 B OMR details (with pic) have been splashed in news along with other spas who were into providing extras and looks OMR branch has been shut down. A friend of mine heard it from A2 B spa bird. Tread carefully fellow mongers.

AKeller
11-11-19, 17:20
I have heard that A2 B OMR details (with pic) have been splashed in news along with other spas who were into providing extras and looks OMR branch has been shut down. A friend of mine heard it from A2 B spa bird. Tread carefully fellow mongers.I'm going through the news, but can't find anything related. Any ideas which are the other spas that were hit bro?

LewisCarrol
11-11-19, 18:09
This is a week old FR. After bad experience at and-bukkam branch, tried MRC. Was assigned Savitha. She is in the industry for last 10 years, she told. Is fat and MILFy types, but fun. Massage is above average. Was scared as this was her first time with me but opened up later. Full touch TL followed by TF and COT. Was allowed to kiss suck and do anything above waist. Her attitude and service was good so if anyone likes fat bods. Can visit. After session asked her if she will go all the way. She said she is shy and doesn't take off her pants, above you can do whatever you want. I asked what about BBBJ and CIM. She made a funny face and said she doesn't know how to do. I told her she is lying if she is in 10 years in industry and doesn't know how to give BJ. She jokingly said. Next time you can teach me. LOL. Will surely go next time I am in Chennai.

Overall fun girl, but people looking for young ones or petite bodies may not like.

Damages - 2. 5 k + 2 k.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

FeelGood76
11-11-19, 19:51
Lot of good natured folks on this forum. Had a great time with P, a wannabe actress and a stunning Muslim beauty. Thanks to Cumload bro and Pethedine.

Thanks to Pethidine bro for the reference and help. He is one of the good-natured souls in our forum. This contact completely belongs to him. Please don't ping me for reference.

The session was so amazing with two CIM rounds after great smooching, MISH, doggy, WOT, 69, great BBBJ's. Sure, she is the Queen of seduction as mentioned by one other senior in earlier post. Had a great time.

Next rest.

LiveLoveLeave
11-12-19, 04:41
Dear fellow mongers,

I am basically from tamilnadu but got shifted to Delhi for the last 5 years. Now I am back to my own pavilion. Yes I getting settled back in Chennai. Since it is the initial days of new mongering area, I used to compare the mongering scene from north to south.

Scene in Delhi.

Easy to get connected to indie and SP via dating apps.

Most of the SP are using this ISG which is a pro as well as cons as well.

Every mall may not have car parking but definitely a massage parlour will be there in top floor. And strictly only with extras. Without extras people consider the massage parlour as a medical shop kind of😂. You will Feels like Thailand shifted to India.

So many Russian, Uzbek, African dens are stationed area wise.

Senior mongers are really helpful in sharing details. I believe Chennai makkal is also with the same kind heart.

So many girl pick up points, believe me pick up is not limited to pubs and bars, you have your cake from coffee shop too.

Once you became friend to any NI WG, she will connect you yo her friends.

Can't compare pricing at this point since I have not even made a single scene in Chennai. But I enquired the entry charges in a spa in 6 COT road, they said 4 k for an hour. I simply laughed huge and left the place.

The biggest cons is As a Tamil paiyan I am not good in Hindi so communication seems to be sucking me all time. Can't expect good English from NI chicks so the there will be a connectivity issue all times.

Now its a big request to all my Chennai bros to help me for a better start. I want to start with a friendly nature, not a time watcher Tamil speaking bird. I have some good digits from Delhi, happy to help if any one required.

I am already in touch with the legend Cumload bro. Thank you so much for guiding. And Pethadine bro, I am big fan of your FR. I am following your post from a long time.

Happy and safe mongering guys. Cheers.

CypherZero93
11-12-19, 07:53
Lot of aunties in this app trying to expose and stuff, a lot of them have ig and other accounts tired up.

My friend thinks all this is a ruse for WG.

I know the app has been trying to filter most and I believe previously it had near pornographic content.

But did any of you guys find any luck from these?

Davede
11-12-19, 10:29
Trying sharing the contact bro. And where did you take her.Hey guys,

I will be coming to Chennai next week for the first time, looking for a good massage place that offers extra's. Thanks in advance.

MM333
11-12-19, 13:15
I went to the spa at the Coral today.

Had Miss S for service.

Total damage 3.5 k.

TL & HE.

WIR.

Yes.

Maybe tomorrow.

Got leads from Miss S on other parlours / spa & she has given leads will try again after sometime or tomorrow.

M.

Hi all,

Happened to visit Pondicherry this week, Took the East coast road hence decided to try Bat spa near thalapakatti, was able to find the place with the help of google and pointers from the forum, thank you all for that, paid the counter fee and asked for a young therapist as most of them at the reception seemed a little mature for my liking, one of them was named as the famous friends character. I was given Miss L from Manipur, she said she was 27 but seemed older. Decent massage I wasn't interested in taking any extras as I was not into the therapist, finished the massage and walked out.

Are all the therapist at BAT near Thalapakkati are mature women. ? Would appreciate if any of you could suggest the name of any younger therapist.

Massage at Puducherry.

LiveLoveLeave
11-12-19, 15:31
To measure the supporting speed of Chennai mongers here is an best example, I have submitted a request report in the morning today, which has not yet posted till now. But I got the help from Pethidine bro and finished the first deed. Absolutely Chennai mongers will be close to my heart from now on.

Let me take you to the first Chennai deed. As I mentioned Pethidine bro shared the digits, the bird Mrs. P texted in watsapp and navigated me to her apartment. Though Its easy to bypass the security and enter the gate. Its a absolute residential place with 100's of flats. It kick me the thrill to do in this place. She welcomed me in a black t shirt and short skirt.

We had few minutes of discussion about absolutely non interesting no value topic for a name sake. I asked her to dim the light as a signal. She understood and started the deed. Nice boobs, awesome ass and a pretty long hair. She was really friendly and started enjoying the action soon. She started with a excellent BBJ, Tried with so many positions. Started with WOT and then she told missionary is her favourite so switched to that position for some time. Then I told doggy is my favourite so again we switched to different position. Next we moved in cowboy and finally finished in WOT Overall after 20 minutes of stroke both slipped into bed for few minutes. Had a good talk before leaving the place. Her nature was quiet and calm which is not my type actually. But over all I enjoyed and made the ball to hit he boundary.

Pethidine bro you owe a drink for sure.

Face - 6/10.

Attitude -8/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

BBJ -8/10.

Donated 6 k.

WIR: may be.

JackNJones23
11-12-19, 18:05
Seems Russian. 30 k for her is a joke. In Bangalore, her rate will be 10 k full night and 4 k ST.Seems your trying to pull a fast one Bangaloreans pay 4 k or 6 K for a shot so how would full night be 10 k. Come on Sir!

JackNJones23
11-12-19, 18:15
Seems Russian. 30 k for her is a joke. In Bangalore, her rate will be 10 k full night and 4 k ST.Even indies don't do a full night for 10 k. Step into the reality Everyone knows your Lovins sps Arun and Prakash are most of the time palming off old Russian milfs. LMAO and your talking about getting a CIS for 10 k for the night. No wonder delhites laugh their guts out.

JackNJones23
11-12-19, 19:19
Anyone met this bird before SP asking 30 k full night.The SP is genuine.

Met a Russian / Siberian bird provided by him about 4 months ago.

Guided me on the phone through the *hotel to her room was received with a nice peck on the lips by this black haired slim bird.

Made me really Comfortable offered me a cigarette I don't smoke so politely refused then offered me some some water which I took. Soon afterwards she came up behind me when I was sitting and started holding my face and licking my neck I slowly got up turned around and then she indulged in a very wet DFK (the DFK continued all through the act with brief stops here and there). She slowly moved me near the bed and made me undress her when on the bed she undressed me and started licking my body put a cover on then went on with CBJ which was really great. Invited me for DATY went down for few minutes and then got on top and pounded her in miss for a while and then proceeded to doggy she did a WoT and finally ended with miss.

Went in for a shower when I came out got some more DFK from her as she offered me water.

Finally said good bye and left. Overall it was a great experience.

Attitude / cooperation 10/10.

Boobs 8/10 sweet and soft.

Body 9/10.

Cat (not so lose not so tight) 7/10.

Damage was 6 k for a hour.

She definitely wasn't a time watcher.

Had a good meal overall.

As for the birds in the pics I'm also thinking of trying them out msgd the guy recently and he sent me some pics one girl is the same as in the picture you uploaded but 30 k for the night is too much bargain for 15 k. Guess he'll come to 20 k Indian birds are taking 15 k these days.

And don't bother about the other noob who said it's a joke. Bengaluru is just as dried with some CIS milfs who take 5 k or 6 k for a shot do you think they ll come for 10 k a night the guy must be dreamin in his pants.

Cheers bro.

Happy mongering!

Rockstar1290
11-13-19, 03:03
Called them and inquired about the Kodambakkam branch. Seems the branch was closed and they asked me to come to MIOT hospital and call them again. Once there, they asked me to take a big road opposite a gold finance branch in Ramapuram. It was located in a posh residential apartment area (not sure how they managed to open there).

Once I went in, the options with extras were provided. 2 k HJ, 2.5 k TL, 3 k B2B, 3.5 k full nude. This spa operates for extras so they don't hesitate when you enter.

I chose the FN option and was sent to the room with a therapist called K.

When I looked at the room, all I felt was "Fuck! Not another brothel again!" (Previous was the A2B OMR branch. This one is much worse than A2B). It was very small room with no AC, no proper lighting and some standing fan. The bed was on the floor. Who are they kidding? This place is not a spa but a brothel.

I really thought of leaving but the prob was I already paid and it was too late in the evening that I could not find another spa in the remaining time. I cursed myself for experimenting and for letting the smaller head take control.

I changed to dispos and in came Mrs. K. She asked me at the start itself if I want massage or relax. I said relax, not interested in massage. She immediately went FN and started doing B2 B. She was a mother of 2 but didn't look like one. MILF kind, decent looking and loves to please. She was the only good thing that happened in that spa. She really knows what B2 B is and gave me one of the best HJ in all my experience. She played a lot with my balls and brother. It went on for half hour. I had to stop her many times so that I don't release. Asked her for BJ, she said "I don't even do it for my husband but will do for you next time". Where do they even learn this template answer from? Are they trained to give template answers along with massage coaching?

Anyway asked her to finish and she did a amazing HJ once again for release. Tipped her and came out. To my surprise and horror, there were 6 people sitting in the reception are and chatting like a joint family. They all paused and looked at me. I was like, "the fuck are you guys looking at".

I came out to take my vehicle and two college going guys walking looked at me and laughed. That's when I new, this is one place I must never visit again. Almost everyone in the area knows what this spa is for.

Of all the disappointments, Mrs. K's HJ was the only good thing that happened that day.

Damage: 3.5 K.

WIR: No way in hell.

Rockstar.

Rockstar1290
11-13-19, 03:17
After the disappointing one at Ramapuram, I wanted to try another one. So chose this spa from Mogappair. Called them and booked an appointment. Reached there on time. The spa was really well maintained and had a good ambience. But just one prob. They have no idea on how to maintain an appointment. Though I booked for 6 PM, I only got the therapist at 6.45 PM. It is very busy on weekends. There must have been at least 6 guys who left because they couldn't get an appointment.

They didn't allow me to choose and strictly said no. There are three rooms and 4 SI. So they are rotating them as 1 gets to rest while others work. All 4 are above average SI. I was assigned a Miss A. I asked for a dry massage, as the bathroom was a common one. Had no plans of waiting for bath too.

Miss A did a decent massage and was very chatty. We talked about so much things that I totally forgot to ask for extras and so did she. Finally the reception girl knocked the door and said time up. That's when I asked for extras and was offered 0.5 k HJ and 1 k TL. She said she offers B2 B for 1.5 K but as time is up, she did not want to waste my money on a fast one. So I went for the HJ + TL option and had a good happy ending while I tasted her boobs.

Paid her 1 k and gave her extra 0.5 K as I liked her but she refused to take. That's when I decided this is one spa that I am going to visit again and again.

Damages: 1.5 K (counter) + 1 K (HJ + TL).

WIR: Yup! No doubt there.

Note: If you plan on visiting this spa, go on weekdays or go before 2 PM on weekends. Seems it will be less busy at those times. But if you plan for a weekend afternoon / evening be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes more than your appointment time.

Rockstar.

Davede
11-13-19, 08:01
I went to the spa at the Coral today.

Had Miss S for service.

Total damage 3.5 k.

TL & HE.

WIR.

Yes.

Maybe tomorrow.

Got leads from Miss S on other parlours / spa & she has given leads will try again after sometime or tomorrow.

M.Coming to Chennai from the states- best spa for extras / attitude?

MM333
11-13-19, 08:26
Continued on day 2 Puducherry mongering.

1) What does the sun do? It Shines all day morning 10 to evening 8 pm.

2) Answer to above will give name of spa.

3) Visit details.

2 Chicks age 25,30 (dark, small size figure overall).

SI+NI.

Looks average.

Took SI had service B2 B with he+TL.

Eager to please & asked after massage anything else required?

BBBJ rocks. Novice but ok.

3) WIR.

No.

4) Cost Rs. 1.5 + 1.5.

5) Got reference of good looking female age 22 in other spa.

Will visit & write review.

CypherZero93
11-13-19, 19:02
Did anyone figure out this place already? Previous posts suggest a whole goose chase.

The spa is located in the maim road above the bus stop before the last tollgate in OMR. Its in 2nd floor. The spa ambiance is strictly average. But has Ac. I am regular here and it has SI and North chicks. Got my first BJ here. Its a VFM place. Always Ill say I am regular and Ill take 1 K package. Then inside Ill talk with the girl and most girls here do BJ & full Nude. Went there yesterday around 11 as girls will be fresh in morning and selected the NE chick available. Slim fair and handful of boobs. Massage was namesake. Discussed for extras and she told only TL and HJ for 1 k. But I said I am regular and all will do BJ here for 1. 5 k. But she was not willing. So settled for FN and HJ for 1 k. Then started the deed. She climbed up to me and she didn't remove her bra and made me remove it. Kissed her neck for sometime and she got really aroused and then did a slight DFK as I don't prefer DFK with WGs and Spa girls. Then kissed her boos but she held my head tightly towards her boobs and then sucked the melons to heart content. Mean time she removed her pants and asked if I want to finger her and I usually don't finger spa girls but fingered this chick and she was in real mood so he herself did a sloppy and mind blowing BBJ. She had a good eye contact as well and this made my jonny ejaculate and I did a CIM. But she was clean and she split it in a tissue and washed her mouth with mouth wash. Then cleaned myself and gave her 1.5 k and hugged and pressed her boobs once more and left.s.

Opama
11-13-19, 20:45
Visiting Las Vegas on a Business Trip in Dec.

Any pointers from Pros appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

SaranMonger31
11-14-19, 02:06
Chennai MR have some 11 posts any ISG members tried them out?

Seems all Posted by SPs or Scams.

SaranMonger31
11-14-19, 02:22
Any idea or any one taken service from Chennai Based SP digits ending 607.

Britney789
11-14-19, 07:07
This app gives some invitation or indication. Again how to connect with them just with that indication is the issue. Now, SPs share this app profile too along with pic. Those who has the patience and time, some gems are hidden. Just a warning, all apply filters. So, all that glitters are not gold.

Lot of aunties in this app trying to expose and stuff, a lot of them have ig and other accounts tired up.

My friend thinks all this is a ruse for WG.

I know the app has been trying to filter most and I believe previously it had near pornographic content.

But did any of you guys find any luck from these?

ArunPenta
11-14-19, 08:43
After the disappointing one at Ramapuram, I wanted to try another one. So chose this spa from Mogappair. Called them and booked an appointment. Reached there on time. The spa was really well maintained and had a good ambience. But just one prob. They have no idea on how to maintain an appointment. Though I booked for 6 PM, I only got the therapist at 6.45 PM. It is very busy on weekends. There must have been at least 6 guys who left because they couldn't get an appointment.

They didn't allow me to choose and strictly said no. There are three rooms and 4 SI. So they are rotating them as 1 gets to rest while others work. All 4 are above average SI. I was assigned a Miss A. I asked for a dry massage, as the bathroom was a common one. Had no plans of waiting for bath too..Were you there last Sunday? Because I came at around 6:45 too, had booked an appointment too, but the receptionist fucked it up and I had to leave. There were two guys sitting in the couch while I entered.

Parking is another big issue here.

Anyway, sounds like a VFM, planning to visit real soon. Probably tomorrow.

Arun.

ArunPenta
11-14-19, 08:47
Hello peeps,

The beautiful flower MP in facepair fucked up my appointment, so I had to go back to the usual MP.

Last time I was here, the Balinese MP had told me that Miss T is the one with biggest boobs among the lot, so I chose Miss T this time and I was turned off when I saw the face.

But since I had asked for her, I had to go with her which I did.

Average massage, when it came to the extras, she surely had really big tits, did topless BBBJ for 2 k after negotiation. After I was done, my Johny was still erect and I think she liked that, she gave me her phone number (which I'm guessing she must have done to the others as well), seemed like an easy target, asked me to call, I think getting an FS from her would be very easy.

I just wish she had a better face.

Arun.

MM333
11-14-19, 09:35
Went to Spa with name of Tamil actors big brother name starting with CHxxx.

2 SI age 18 & 22.

One dark one weatish natukutti.

1.5 + 1.5 k he & TL.

WIR.

Yes.

NI expected next week, girls of age 18-24 have right attitute in this place for service & pleasing not looks greaat but are OK.

Continued on day 2 Puducherry mongering.

1) What does the sun do? It Shines all day morning 10 to evening 8 pm.

2) Answer to above will give name of spa.

3) Visit details.

2 Chicks age 25,30 (dark, small size figure overall).

SI+NI.

Looks average..

HappySam
11-14-19, 17:25
Thanks to Mpm84 and Rockstar bro for sharing their report.

Got in touch and some how identified the spa and booked an appointment by noon.

This one is very close to the bus road near a big hospital.

But not so easy to located, perfectly hid inside a residential apartment.

The response of the spa was good.

Didn't find it busy as it was a week day, the building is well maintained.

All are Tamil therapist.

Entered into a cozy dark light room changed to dispo.

Couple of minutes then came the therapist Ms. Hibiscus.

Not so appealing structure.

Asked for a dry powder one and started it was average one.

Started to break the ice half way through.

Asked for extras, she said only HJ is available. I was totally stunned, tried to maintain the conversation. Persuaded but in vain, she told other therapist offer B2B for 2.5 in excess the package.

Around 45 hours of average massage. Jacked off and relaxed with some with dress TA. One good thing is she never demanded tips, but paid 500 for the ambience of comfort there.

Damage: 1.5 + 0.5.

WIR: yup only if seniors can share any therapist who offer B2B.

Sam.

Rockstar1290
11-14-19, 18:06
Were you there last Sunday? Because I came at around 6:45 too, had booked an appointment too, but the receptionist fucked it up and I had to leave. There were two guys sitting in the couch while I entered.

Arun.Yup went on Sunday. Frankly the appointment thing is really a big problem there. Even while I waited many left because of this appointment fiasco. I just parked at the end of the street and walked to the spa.

Definite VFM.

KishoreP
11-14-19, 19:17
Today, I went to my usual MP and that MP is part of a hotel. Today, when I booked the appointment, I was told a new therapist has arrived from Bangalore and you may try her. So I went to MP with high hopes and arrived at the appointment time. After entering into the MP, I asked my usual therapist to show up the new therapist for which she obliged and I liked her face and structure.

After entering into room. Changed into the disposals, she arrived after knocking the door. As usual she had zero knowledge about massage and just did a usual goofups. However after 10 minutes, I asked her to apply oil on the bum and she refused stating that she does only professional massage. I was shocked as she didn't knew anything about massage and she was claiming professional. I stayed calm and told I'll tip her and she didn't respond and took that as a signal and again asked to apply oil on the bum and she did for namesake. While talking she told she's just 1 month into this massage.

After 20 25 minutes of so called massage, she asked me to turn front. I asked her if I can touch. She said NO. After few minutes again I told, I come here regularly and don't worry. Again after few minutes, I put my hand into her waist and in half minded she said no. Still I didn't leave and said I'll tip her. I moved my hand towards her boops and she said NO (again half minded). I took the courage and slide my hands underneath her dress and pressed her boops and she didn't tell anything. I started playing around the boops and I think she started enjoying it. In the mean time, I asked her to give HJ and she said no and again the same story. Professional. Blah. Blah. By now, I lifted her tops and started sucking her nipples and slightly bited it. That's it. She got aroused and she started responding to me and I was kissing her in the cheeks, neck, earlobes and slid my hand to down and she sttoped my hand. I continued to suck her melons to my heart content and she couldn't resist and started feeling my jhonny and I took her hand into my disposal and she starting stroking it and after few minutes, I shot the load.

All these time, she didn't even utter anything about money and I liked that! I paid 1 K and she was very happy and so I. Before leaving for shower, I asked if I can bring condom next time and she said no way (and it was a strong no).

Counter: 1.5 K + 1 K (tip).

WIR: yes.

FireLava
11-14-19, 19:47
Did anyone figure out this place already? Previous posts suggest a whole goose chase.Sorry Guys was out of town for some time so could not check the site. The MP is above My Kalyan. Just in the Na signal look for the sign board of My Kalyan and the MP is just above that.

Suresh77
11-15-19, 05:08
Sorry Guys was out of town for some time so could not check the site. The MP is above My Kalyan. Just in the Na signal look for the sign board of My Kalyan and the MP is just above that.LOL. Out of town. Nice.

But here two pages of Chennai ISG ran for this discussion alone.

Suresh77
11-15-19, 05:09
Today, I went to my usual MP and that MP is part of a hotel. Today, when I booked the appointment, I was told a new therapist has arrived from Bangalore and you may try her. So I went to MP with high hopes and arrived at the appointment time. After entering into the MP, I asked my usual therapist to show up the new therapist for which she obliged and I liked her face and structure.

After entering into room. ...ipples and slightly bited it. That's it. She got aroused and she started responding to me and I was kissing her in the cheeks, neck, earlobes and slid my hand to down and she sttoped my hand. I continued to suck her melons to my heart content and she couldn't resist and started feeling my jhonny and I took her hand into my disposal and she starting stroking it and after few minutes, I shot the load.

All these time, she didn't even utter anything about money and I liked that! I paid 1 K and she was very happy and so I. Before leaving for shower, I asked if I can bring condom next time and she said no way (and it was a strong no).

Counter: 1.5 K + 1 K (tip).

WIR: yes.Semma FR bro. Thank you. Nice to read.

RahulRavi
11-15-19, 06:08
Thanks to Mpm84 and Rockstar bro for sharing their report.

Got in touch and some how identified the spa and booked an appointment by noon.

This one is very close to the bus road near a big hospital.

But not so easy to located, perfectly hid inside a residential apartment.

The response of the spa was good.

Didn't find it busy as it was a week day, the building is well maintained.

All are Tamil therapist..Hi,

Can you please share some more hints to locate this spa?

CompletFun
11-15-19, 07:51
Any reviews on this bird any help is appreciated.

Rockstar1290
11-15-19, 07:51
Sorry Guys was out of town for some time so could not check the site. The MP is above My Kalyan. Just in the Na signal look for the sign board of My Kalyan and the MP is just above that.Thanks mate.

Was able to find the spa location while going to office. I haven't tried it yet. The spa has no board or anything. The clues by Firelava should help to find it easily.

NotyBoi
11-15-19, 09:47

They didn't allow me to choose and strictly said no. There are three rooms and 4 SI. So they are rotating them as 1 gets to rest while others work. All 4 are above average SI. I was assigned a Miss A. I asked for a dry massage, as the bathroom was a common one. Had no plans of waiting for bath too.

Miss A did a decent massage and was very chatty. We talked about so much things that I totally forgot to ask for extras and so did she. Finally the reception girl knocked the door and said time up. That's when I asked for extras and was offered 0.5 k HJ and 1 k TL. She said she offers B2 B for 1.5 K but as time is up, she did not want to waste my money on a fast one. So I went for the HJ + TL option and had a good happy ending while I tasted her boobs..A little more details bro, location and name. Any more clues.

Rajaa
11-15-19, 12:29
Hey ISG mates and fellow friends.

Was on breakup for one month. My ISG mates ping me on pm and lets monger again. You know whom you are.

FunnyAnils
11-15-19, 13:42
Did anyone figure out this place already? Previous posts suggest a whole goose chase.Yes it's near the marina mall. OPP side. Few yards away.

Pkapi
11-15-19, 15:28
Sorry Guys was out of town for some time so could not check the site. The MP is above My Kalyan. Just in the Na signal look for the sign board of My Kalyan and the MP is just above that.Welcome back bro. I did understand your hints and actually posted - "I think he is talking about the building which has the Mini store of one of the Gold showrooms or just a gold loan kind of place (My K. N) Famous actor appears in the ad too, who starred in the movie small brother. " but they just brushed off my clue. Good thing you are back to confirm it.

HotLion
11-15-19, 15:42
2 months old. Went to the spa near dynasty hospital in North palani. Opted Ch*. No extras. But very good massage. Will recommend for real massage seekers.

Read some time before that Ms L will offer extras by a member in the same spa. 2 times tried. Good massage. I like especially when she kicks with her legs in the thigh region. But denied extras other than just touching the top. May be, I am lacking the skills in convincing.

Damage 1.5+0.5.

HotLion
11-15-19, 15:45
Read about Nalli spa. Went there. Opted a little short and plumpy good looking girl R. Had good melons. Sucked and pressed to heart's content. She is of little immature type and talking freely the bad words in Tamil, which I liked. Asked for full meal. Quoting 20 k for half a day. Ridiculed her as she is not an actress.

Second time also opted the same girl as I liked her company.

One disgusting factor is that they have CCTV. Sometimes we need to wait in the sofa for more time to get the therapists.

Want to taste full meal with an inde for a half a day is still a dream. Not yet registered in the forum. Thought of doing with postal as I feel bitcoin is not good option to do. Will do and seek the help of kind hearted souls.

Rockstar1290
11-15-19, 17:35
A little more details bro, location and name. Any more clues.Same name as post title. Search for it in nearbuy, under spa section. It is in mogappair so you should find it easily there.

HungerMonger
11-15-19, 19:00
She looks awesome, what is the damage.

Any reviews on this bird any help is appreciated.

CompletFun
11-15-19, 22:22
She looks awesome, what is the damage.35 k per night.

CoolKrish
11-16-19, 02:28
Now a days am a regular visitor of A2B akkarai and vettuvankani branches. The enjoyment in A2B always depends on the therapist we choose. We can always choose therapist here. So it all depends on our instinct in our selection. Mostly NIs and NEs who were beautiful give averagemsg and B2B, but SIs are mostly good that too mallu therapist give good company.

Went there yesterday, as usual asked for mallu, but only a NI and tamil was available. I chose the tamil one. As some instinct told me I will have good time with her eventhough her face is not good.

She is talkative, friendly and massage also surprisingly good. She was telling with oil it vl be good but I chose dry so that it vl be easy for extras.

After a good massage, the talk for extras came, I told her that I usually take FN b2 b. She said ok and removed fully (many therapist won't take pant fully even itis FN). She didn't even asked about the amount also. Next half HR is the best time I had in A2B spa till now. Such a great GFE and company, did everything expect DFK and FS. Nice soft melons to suck. Eventhough her face was not attractive, structure is very nice with super soft skin and her tight hugs were very relaxing than the massage. She also enjoyed and was not a time watcher.

Her name is same as famous amma actress of recent movies and once heroine of famous kamal movie.

Overall a nice, happy, relaxing and a nice GFE experience. Paid her usual 2 k and she happily took it. FS can also be had if we carry safety and if she's ok with you. Only thing is we have to make her comfortable for a better service.

Will definitely try her oil msg and FS nxt time.

GoldenOracle
11-16-19, 03:39
Were you there last Sunday? Because I came at around 6:45 too, had booked an appointment too, but the receptionist fucked it up and I had to leave. There were two guys sitting in the couch while I entered.

Arun.Any hints on the name of the place and landmark.

BellWeather
11-16-19, 04:58
2 months old. Went to the spa near dynasty hospital in North palani. Opted Ch*. No extras. But very good massage. Will recommend for real massage seekers.

Read some time before that Ms L will offer extras by a member in the same spa. 2 times tried. Good massage. I like especially when she kicks with her legs in the thigh region. But denied extras other than just touching the top. May be, I am lacking the skills in convincing.

Damage 1.5+0.5.Mate,

Is this spa inside a hotel near the mall. Then there is no chance for extras mate. Have been there many times but only for massage. Even Bum massage is not the menu. But agree it's a place for professional massage in Chennai. Actually there are very few places where you can get a good professional massage and this is certainly one of them. Have tried all of the therapists and every one gives good massage but no extras. But it's still a great place for massage only visits.

Regards.

MoralMonger
11-16-19, 08:18
She's not worth half of that imo. Why pay that much just to fuck an average girl?

35 k per night.

Rajaa
11-16-19, 08:59
35 k per night.Thats high bro. Ping me if you like to know more.

MM333
11-16-19, 09:19
Had been twice to the place and there are 2 pairs of steps in the corner building.

One from kalyan side other from rear entrence leads to 2nd floor with shutter closed.

At end was a small place for door made of aluminium but closed with no response.

Tried but no one opened.

Do you have to intimate to them before coming? Or any other way as I cannot make head & tail of the building 2nd floor above Kalyan gold loan.

What's the door the shutter or the aluminuum door?

Steps lead from back of building to seconf floor.

Confirm as I am planning to visit again tomorrow.

M.

Sorry Guys was out of town for some time so could not check the site. The MP is above My Kalyan. Just in the Na signal look for the sign board of My Kalyan and the MP is just above that.

Vikada
11-16-19, 10:46
Some clues on this location.

How far is this from bro nagar Nalli silk.

Read about Nalli spa. Went there. Opted a little short and plumpy good looking girl R. Had good melons. Sucked and pressed to heart's content. She is of little immature type and talking freely the bad words in Tamil, which I liked. Asked for full meal. Quoting 20 k for half a day. Ridiculed her as she is not an actress.

Second time also opted the same girl as I liked her company.

One disgusting factor is that they have CCTV. Sometimes we need to wait in the sofa for more time to get the therapists.

Want to taste full meal with an inde for a half a day is still a dream. Not yet registered in the forum. Thought of doing with postal as I feel bitcoin is not good option to do. Will do and seek the help of kind hearted souls.

Mpm84
11-16-19, 11:30

Damage 1.5+0.5.Hi bro,

Visited this spa after a long time knowing a new si has joined recently. This is the 1st time they are employing a si. Her name is ms. See. The spa is not in a good position both physically and financially. The owner is in deep soup. Desparate in converting regular clients to take membership for 5 to 20 k packages.

They couldn't even upkeep the property, in very poor condition.

Even the staff are not being paid salaries regularly and ms. Map & ms. Lu left due to this issue.

Infact they have employed si for getting more clients. She does below average massage and claims does only professional. Doesn't seem genuine and she attends around 5 to 6 clients on a weekday and she is unaware about the salary issues. She just joined a month back.

Due to lack of therapists they have brought ms. Ching from their other branch in nungambakkam (s spa available on nearbuy).

Initially they offered 3 60 minutes for 5 k. Then came down to offer 4 services if I make the payment immediately. Finally they came down to 5 60 minutes services for 5 k.

So friends beware of their trap of getting membership.

Happy mongering,

Mpm84.

Mpm84
11-16-19, 12:02
I would thank Pethidine bro for being kind enough to share her digits. Pinged her and booked an appointment within a 3 hour notice yesterday. And number of reviews on her. A little bit shy type but the looks was decent & service was enjoyable. Open to most like DFK, BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, mish & even CIM. Didn't ask or try anal. If you have a clean shaven ass, maybe you will get some rimmimg also. Overall satisfied with safe accommodation.

Donation: 6 k / pop (usually 1 hour).

Wir: No, would like to try so many unseen gems.

XanderFran
11-16-19, 13:16
Welcome back bro. I did understand your hints and actually posted - "I think he is talking about the building which has the Mini store of one of the Gold showrooms or just a gold loan kind of place (My K. N) Famous actor appears in the ad too, who starred in the movie small brother. " but they just brushed off my clue. Good thing you are back to confirm it.I did find the place, near the NA signal above the board of My Kalyan, But there isn't a spa board or even a shop in that floor. How does one get in?

XanderFran
11-16-19, 13:30
Hi all,

I've been a long time lurker of this board and read a fair amount of TR's. I used to monger in Chennai a couple of years ago, Now back again.

I had a SP but sadly it's no longer available.

I do have a couple of contacts and willing to share with Seniors in exchange for any contacts.

I've heard so much about Mrs. P and would like to meet her or any NE's.

I could help out with BKK or Pattaya.

Cheers!

Binmbb
11-16-19, 14:39
Any review about this one?

Joe2228
11-16-19, 15:45
Miss be-she is well known social media list and doing some good ads for jewellery. Met her at star accommodation. She has good assets and great facial figure, open for DFK, hesitant BBJ and damage is 2 for 15 k.

Miss M-she is the Event coordinator and origin from Kerala. She looks good and open for DFK, BBJ and overall she is good to have and the damage is 2 for 20 k. Referred few people got good feedback also.

Miss P-she is 23 year old seeking arrangement girl only do nights in outcall charges for 25 k. She is open for DFK, CBJ and dusky nature compare to pics but good structure perfectly placed.

Miss P & Mrs k-Threesome happened and the experience wise Miss P Quality wise exceed got fetish kinda experience with awesome BBJ and DFK Skills and she is insatiable girl.

Miss S- Got this contact via Miss M. She is very sweet girl elite companion and likes drink with sophistication looks. She is open for DFK and BBJ. Damage -1 for 10 k.

Miss why-she is the very new to this field except her BF no one tired her and got this via trusted friend look wise she s good and very wild in nature open for DFK and BBJ Quality.

Mrs SG-she is actress who is been popular Thalapthy tv game show hosted three word star and look wise she is great with extraordinary assets. She is not time watcher open for all and damage is 2 for 40 k.Wow you got lots of cool girls, I am very interested in meeting these girls.

Member #4785
11-16-19, 22:12
Any review about this one?She is looking cute. Let us know the review bro.

FunWizard
11-17-19, 02:33
Hello folks,

Had a good time during my chennai visit recently and many kind folks from the forum helped me out with good contacts and asusual the FR posted here helped a lot with lot of MPs.

Anyways now my job takes me to Toronto from US.

Appreciate Any pointers on mongering scene here like good stripclubs, MPs etc. Please Inbox me.

Rockstar1290
11-17-19, 03:13
Had been twice to the place and there are 2 pairs of steps in the corner building.

One from kalyan side other from rear entrence leads to 2nd floor with shutter closed.

At end was a small place for door made of aluminium but closed with no response.

Tried but no one opened.

Do you have to intimate to them before coming? Or any other way as I cannot make head & tail of the building 2nd floor above Kalyan gold loan.

What's the door the shutter or the aluminuum door?

Steps lead from back of building to seconf floor.

Confirm as I am planning to visit again tomorrow.

M.When I saw it, the aluminum door was open and a person entered it. He was new I guess as he was fumbling on which side the door opens.

JackNJones23
11-17-19, 08:57
After trying many contacts, found a contact through Loc. She said her name is Nithya. Age will be late 30's but she looked elder than that.

She is an independent lady, her friend's husband is acting as her agent.

I decided to try her because I was tired of usual contacts in Loc and also many started cheating by asking money in advance. Fixed a full nit session wit her. Her agent brought her to a nearby place, and I picked her up from there.

She was dark which was a turn off for me. She is on a plump side. Average session. She offers a OK type BJ. Pumped her in miss for 20 minutes and then asked her to give HJ. Finished in HJ..Does her number end with 042 bro?

BeautyAdmirer
11-17-19, 10:16
Any review about this one?The girl in the first pic looks awesome isn't it?

NotyBoi
11-17-19, 11:53
A month back or so, went there asked for an hour package, enqquired if the receptionist does she denied had to wait about 30 min as did not prebook. Went in changed to dispo. Forgot the masseuse name, first time seeing her there, directly told her that here for extras and informed I was a regular. She obliged with good massage in bums, TP full luscious round boobs, pressed and sucked and enjoyed with a BJ. Tipped her 1 k.

SnRaj2019
11-17-19, 15:01
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and found this is a good place (as per my observations).

I would like to do. Subscriptions bit without my debit or credit card. Seniors / other members help. Me to complete my subscription is safe way.

Thanks in advance.

Norbert93
11-17-19, 16:50
Miss be-she is well known social media list and doing some good ads for jewellery. Met her at star accommodation. She has good assets and great facial figure, open for DFK, hesitant BBJ and damage is 2 for 15 k.

Miss M-she is the Event coordinator and origin from Kerala. She looks good and open for DFK, BBJ and overall she is good to have and the damage is 2 for 20 k. Referred few people got good feedback also.

Miss P-she is 23 year old seeking arrangement girl only do nights in outcall charges for 25 k. She is open for DFK, CBJ and dusky nature compare to pics but good structure perfectly placed.

Miss P & Mrs k-Threesome happened and the experience wise Miss P Quality wise exceed got fetish kinda experience with awesome BBJ and DFK Skills and she is insatiable girl.

Miss S- Got this contact via Miss M. She is very sweet girl elite companion and likes drink with sophistication looks. She is open for DFK and BBJ. Damage -1 for 10 k.Hello Pethidine,

I am in Chennai for few days. Could you please share the details?

Thanks a lot.

Norbert93
11-17-19, 16:58

Miss S- Got this contact via Miss M. She is very sweet girl elite companion and likes drink with sophistication looks. She is open for DFK and BBJ. Damage -1 for 10 k.

Miss why-she is the very new to this field except her BF no one tired her and got this via trusted friend look wise she s good and very wild in nature open for DFK and BBJ Quality.

Mrs SG-she is actress who is been popular Thalapthy tv game show hosted three word star and look wise she is great with extraordinary assets. She is not time watcher open for all and damage is 2 for 40 k.Hello Pethidine,

I am in Chennai for few days. Could you please share the details?

Thanks a lot.