PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

NiceGuy89
12-11-19, 08:00
This is one of my favourite spa all time, the reason is they provide BJ service at all times.

Previously it was located in thor pakkam near toll 1 and they shifted to a new place in the same area near the morning toll.

To identify the spa this one is the first toll in omr before perung udi signal. Before the toll you can see an arch in the right side enter the street first building on the first floor. Hint there is a bakery in the ground floor.

Coming to the spa, they provide all services except FS. But you need to pay at the counter even the tips. The therapist are co-operative.

Those who are willing for BJ can approach here.

I almost took all the birds there.

Bird name. Sum a a a I, r a a a a forgot the rest of the birds.

BJ damages - 4000 including tips.

Happy mongering.

NiceGuy89
12-11-19, 08:01
Found this sp contact from loc and called him after my favorite bird is not available in my regular spa in thor and he quoted 3 k per shot and you asked him to share pic in WhatsApp, immediately he sent the pic and it was ok then I proceed to the place where he guided me. This one was on k chavadi signal opp to app hospital big bike showroom went there and handed over to the one who is taking care of the birds and started the deed.

The girl was little plump than the pic and had a massage for about 10 minutes (based on my request) post that she immediately rolled the safety and ask me to ride, the session was last another 10 minutes and I came inside the safety. Tipped her 200 and left the place.

After a month this SP called me frequently and ask if I need service and he sends the pic if the birds available.

Currently he is operating in shol nallur area too this one is near to me.

I thought I want to take service again with this SP but when ever I need service he won't pick my call (might be he is busy).

If any mongers need the digits can reach me.

Mark Inspire
12-11-19, 09:26
Was at Chennai for a day. Thanks to Nvmsdel for lead of SP Prem.

Among the pics, chose a girl from Pune who was at a Hotel in Koyambedu. Reached her room without much hassle and she was tall, slim, fair and with a decent face. She is known as Sanchiti / Preeti and was dressed in a short dress.

Chit-chatted for a while and then moved to bed. We stripped to our inners and she was kissing me all over. After kissing for a while she started kissing my cck over undies. Soon we were down to our birthday suits and I spent some time at her perky nips that adorn her firm yet small boobs (A / B). Asked her for a CBJ which she was fairly good at. But she tried to move to sex soon but I made her do the CBJ for some more time.

Proceeded to WoT which was nice and she tried her best to make me finish with that itself. She said that she was getting tired and asked me to move to missionery. Did that for a while and then shifted to doggie. She has a nice tattoo on her lower back just above her butt and it adds a spice to that position! We then went for standing doggie and I was able to take my time despite her efforts to finish to me faster.

Finally finished by lying close together and getting her to make me cum by HJ.

Looks: 7/10.

Figure: Petite.

Boobs: A / be, firm with perky nips.

Butt: proportionate.

P: fairly tight.

CBJ: 6/10.

Attitude:6/10.

WIR: unlikely.

Damages: 6 k.

She said she would be around for a week or so.

Aksmr
12-11-19, 14:31
This is from a few weeks ago. Found a spa in the lane opposite ampa skywalk. The lady at counter offered full nude massage at 2.5 k. They had 3 options all SI, all 3 MILF types so chose the one I found best looking. Was taken to the room which was not too shabby. She started with the massage which was decent and she brought up the topic of tips and I said I paid for full nude at the counter but she said that is not including tips. I was expecting it so agreed on 1 k tips. She was very cooperative allowing almost anything from kissing to fingering.

Not very VFM but had a better experience than other spas.

FunnySexyBoy
12-11-19, 18:00
Amazing narration and also on the read looks like it's your day! Very rare you get these kind of days.

As mentioned in my previous FR, the trip began with a bang doing the 5'10" artist. On Thu met this housewife (first time ever trying a housewife) which one of our group member had found thru locanto and gave positive feedback. She asked me to come to her house itself in north palani but I was a bit scary about it. She gave me confidence saying that her husband and inlaws have gone to the temple town and will reach by late night only. So reached her place around 4 pm. After that what followed for next 2. 5 hrs was pure emotions running all over. Lots of cuddling, passionate DFK, BBJ and banging. Coming to the girl, she is 24, married 2 yrs back with no kids. Dark, hails from the steel city of south India. Her tits are to die for and so is her ass and curves. Even though she's dark her looks & facial features are sharp. Nice long thick hair and her emotions during foreplay are natural and makes you yearn for more. Damage was very low and thanks to the buddy who discovered her and kept the price intact.

Next day, it was almost 630 pm, when I got the pic from a long lost SP. This guy is an asst. Director in cine industry and the guy from which I took the busty mallu girl whose FR I mentioned as Kathakali. The pics of this new girl, just immediately got my attention. He told that she is new to Chennai and is a movie aspirant to become a heroine. Have done couple of small roles in tele serials in colours TV. What caught me was her dusky skin and that amazing curves, especially the ass. Negotiated the price and within 15 minutes plan was fixed. He was courteous enough to give the direct contact of the girl and fix up things as he was out of town. Called the girl, she sounded very jovial while speaking. Things were fixed up and asked her to meet at my regular hangout at 8 pm. The girl came and I was happy to see those jiggly ass and curves. Got her a small bottle of orange flavored Smirnoff. Drinks on and we were talking about her movie industry experience etc. Around 9 pm the act started and no words to say.

FunnySexyBoy
12-11-19, 18:04
Pics are heavy make up, tried 2 birds one Kolkatta and another from Pune. Was good experience but time watchers. Not worth for 7 k after reading the comments on this page.

Bro,

How are the birds looks? Got any pics from the sp?

Thanks.

FunnySexyBoy
12-11-19, 18:08
Very true, my failure is networking in this as I am new and this ISG has given me more options to explore and take it forward.

Honestly never felt this extensive mongering would be. I use to feel I am mongering more but upon reading your post and Petitine bro, looks I am still a amateur in this field.

Hello,

You need to expand your options by keeping in touch with more mongers. Let me tell you who benefits from price hike? The SPs and the mongers who don't monger acting as SP's associates (you get the idea). Compared to Chennai, Hyderabad field is much better with good GFE at economical prices. You can get indies to your place who do without restrictions, no time watch for 5 k for 2 shot. Same goes for New Delhi too, you can get vfm ones for 3 k a shot who are actually models! In Chennai, It's wise to set a budget like 5 k a shot and not to exceed beyond that.

And nowadays pictures are another scam so I don't even ask for pics. Pics are heavily edited. Instead I ask the description of the girl in looks and ask how good her service is. Because no matter how good a girl looks, if her service is pathetic with restrictions, We won't get satisfaction. I came to know a Tamil actress who quotes 35-50 k but she doesn't do DFK BBJ and not even allows to suck nipples. I don't know how you can get satisfied with that kind of service. Better ask for video calls if you really want to see the bird before deed as it's hard to edit while talking.

Cool Hunt
12-12-19, 02:32
Been yesterday to the spa, took a little time to find out the place. Once inside you feel it is safe. The place is also clean and secured.

There were 2 SI & one NI. Chose wheatish Si with very sharp features. Okayish massage, tried for extras but was not relenting. After constant persuasion.

Lifts her top and allows breast play. Small, soft and dark erect nipples. Enjoyed playing with it for a while. Declined happy ending.

Paid counter and offered tips but declined.

WIR. Never.

Extras sure shot?

Thanks.

Revsha
12-12-19, 07:15
This is from a few weeks ago. Found a spa in the lane opposite ampa skywalk. The lady at counter offered full nude massage at 2.5 k. They had 3 options all SI, all 3 MILF types so chose the one I found best looking. Was taken to the room which was not too shabby. She started with the massage which was decent and she brought up the topic of tips and I said I paid for full nude at the counter but she said that is not including tips. I was expecting it so agreed on 1 k tips. She was very cooperative allowing almost anything from kissing to fingering.

Not very VFM but had a better experience than other spas.What was name of therapist?

Aksmr
12-12-19, 07:33
Any hints to the locanto ad?

As mentioned in my previous FR, the trip began with a bang doing the 5'10" artist. On Thu met this housewife (first time ever trying a housewife) which one of our group member had found thru locanto and gave positive feedback. She asked me to come to her house itself in north palani but I was a bit scary about it. She gave me confidence saying that her husband and inlaws have gone to the temple town and will reach by late night only. So reached her place around 4 pm. After that what followed for next 2. 5 hrs was pure emotions running all over. Lots of cuddling, passionate DFK, BBJ and banging. Coming to the girl, she is 24, married 2 yrs back with no kids. Dark, hails from the steel city of south India. Her tits are to die for and so is her ass and curves. Even though she's dark her looks & facial features are sharp. Nice long thick hair and her emotions during foreplay are natural and makes you yearn for more. Damage was very low and thanks to the buddy who discovered her and kept the price intact.

NiteWalker
12-12-19, 08:14
Good Advice bro!

Hello,

You need to expand your options by keeping in touch with more mongers. Let me tell you who benefits from price hike? The SPs and the mongers who don't monger acting as SP's associates (you get the idea). Compared to Chennai, Hyderabad field is much better with good GFE at economical prices. You can get indies to your place who do without restrictions, no time watch for 5 k for 2 shot. Same goes for New Delhi too, you can get vfm ones for 3 k a shot who are actually models! In Chennai, It's wise to set a budget like 5 k a shot and not to exceed beyond that.

And nowadays pictures are another scam so I don't even ask for pics. Pics are heavily edited. Instead I ask the description of the girl in looks and ask how good her service is. Because no matter how good a girl looks, if her service is pathetic with restrictions, We won't get satisfaction. I came to know a Tamil actress who quotes 35-50 k but she doesn't do DFK BBJ and not even allows to suck nipples. I don't know how you can get satisfied with that kind of service. Better ask for video calls if you really want to see the bird before deed as it's hard to edit while talking.

Member #4638
12-12-19, 08:34
Ms. Pia Mehta is quoting 25 k for 2 hrs. How good is she? Any comments.Is she from SA, I would suggest to ignore these mate. You can get fresh good birds for 8-10 k you just have to pull the right strings.

SkMaze
12-12-19, 08:50
Got a SP contact from one of my friend, spoke to the SP and he has not ready to share the pic but confirmed that I can walk away if I don't like, went to the location he shared and he show the pic of a Tamil girl Div from south and settled in Chennai and she was so fair which as usual I never believe and got into an apartment with office setup, went into the room and I could not believe my eyes she was more fair than in pic and was so beautiful, started with a DFK and slowly removed our dress one by one she was chubby and so soft that I literally chew her all over her, sucked her boobs for some time tried to DATY but she didn't allow, now came for BBJ and she started sucking from balls which was new for me and licked all over my dick and the tip and she took it inside her mouth and she was sucking like she was in hungry for it (like calf drink milk from cow) which took me to heaven for some time which I stopped after some time afraid I may cum, inserted her in missionary and banged her for around 5 minutes and finished.

Cleaned our self an hugged and kissed her before leaving and getting her number.

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: Good size, little bit saggy.

Butt: Soft.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damages: 3 k + 1 k tips.

(met her after 6 months by directly calling her as she was in another SP place, and this time she was more aggressive than before as she also sucked my tongue while DFK).

SkMaze
12-12-19, 09:09
Got direct contact in loc from a serial artist in no. 1 Tamil channel shared her pic she was a MILF, fixed the deed and went to her apartment and she was in full makeup, directly got into action removed dress and sucked her melons for some time and she did an average CBJ, started in missionary and she was making fake expression which was off for me, she got tired soon and not able to proceed further, asked her to finish by HJ and my mouth in her boobs.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: saggy.

CBJ: 3/10.

Attitude:6/10 (trying to make fake expression).

WIR: No for her (she promised she can arrange any serial artist I wish).

Damages: 6 k.

SkMaze
12-12-19, 09:14
Hello guys,

Been a while since posted any reports on ISG. This report was months ago when I got introduced to a lady who is mid 20's newly married. Was told that her company is good and also comes at an economical price. Saw the photos to get an idea but I never usually trust photo because nowadays pictures are heavily edited that girls don't even match 50% of the pic. Fixed the session and directed her to the place. Let's call her Miss pinklips.

The company.

So Miss pinklips came, sat down and we began to introduce ourselves. Then she went to the bathroom and came out with undergarments draped in a towel. I went to her and started kissing all over her neck. When I was slowly kissing her ears, she pulled me for lip kiss. We started slow, took our time with lip kisses. She wasn't backing off at all or turning her head. I was trying all those kisses from Hollywood movies since there was no hesitation from her, only complete cooperation. I was getting quickly into mood as my stresses melted and my penis erected as I love deep french kiss (DFK). I opened my mouth for a much aggressive kisses and even started licking, biting her lips. She just closed her eyes and kept on kissing me. Usually most women either pull their head away or turn their head at this time but she didn't. I just loved it. We lied down and began kissing from top to bottom of her body. Went to boobs, made some kisses to her nipples, started sucking to get her erect. Then went to the belly and to the pussy. Started licking around her vagina and moved to her clitoris. She was now really into the mood by moving her hips up and down while I made love to her vagina..This was really must try in my list.

BulletPandi007
12-12-19, 13:06
Hi bro,

Please let me know the name of MP near ampa.

Also please let me know any MP in omr with extras.

Visited Alwarpet Sony spa and no extras there.

Cheers.

Pandi.

Not very VFM but had a better experience than other spas.

Vatsyayanaks
12-12-19, 14:45
Thank you brother. You too.

Good post bro, thanks for the info. Happy hunting.

Vatsyayanaks
12-12-19, 14:49
Are you sure about Raintree? They called me as soon as I entered the Room to bring her back to Lobby.Yes brother, very recently in the month of October.

Smarty3040
12-12-19, 15:46
When it's not your day, everything goes wrong. Went to Flower spa, the reception girls and therapist messed up. Called to book finance minister, fortunately she if off that day. Ok, can have a different experience of hair removal in the most discussed spa, recommended therapist is not available, still go there it's too busy and have to wait. Went to a known spa, they are asking to sign in some papers - what kind of formality is this?

Smarty3040
12-12-19, 15:48
Went to this spa after reading the report which is located in the previous CM nagar area. Negotiated to 1300 for 1 hour and was taken to the room. No selection allowed so I asked to send a friendly therapist Therapist. Ms. S came, about 35 years little bulky but looks decent and very friendly. Changed to undies and the massage stared, asked to make it with less oil. To my surprise it was a very nice massage, infact a real massage and rare to get in Chennai from local girls. She is tamil and very friendly in conversing. However teasing was little limited as she was concentrating on real massage. Asked to do bum massage, told if am taking happing ending she can do. HJ 0. 5 k & TL + HJ for 1 k, but mentioned only touching of boobs allowed. I negotiated for 800 for TL + HJ, she asked what you are going to do with the 200 rupees. I replied saying going to negotiate for sucking. Smiles around which I considered an approval for the request. Once massage is done, lights off, lifted her tops allowed touching and sucking and gave a very good HJ. Took shower, paid her 1000 bucks and left the place.

Girl: 6/10.

Massage: 9/10 (comparing Chennai standard & Tamil girls).

Service: 6/10 (Only TL & HJ, no B2 B).

Attitude: 8/10.

Damage: 2300 including tips (value for money).

WIR: Yes, but have to try other girls.

Jijaka2911
12-12-19, 18:40
I had visited MP number of times since they had closed there MP for some time due LE and now re opened at same place near nalli shop.

I had been charged 2. 5 k at counter for nude and selection is available too, I took MILF because the other one was so thin so I took MILF, after room allocation is given I said I was in a hurry so I does't need massage and to start the deed by undressing her to nude and I asked her to do BBJ after negotiation that I was a regular over there and I came only for the BBJ, after few minutes she accepted and said not to CIM and I accepted.

She was a MILF around 35 yrs and huge boobs saggy too with big tummy and so many stretc marks around her waist and a stitches mark behind her back till her ass that's made me little bit worried, she started to suck my johny and it is a formal BBJ she used to clean her mouth every 2 to 3 min while BBJ and start the BBJ again till I cum, there is nothing todo with this MILF, finished after unload in her hand and gone for the bathroom which is not attached to the room which is another issue but while I entering the bathroom a girl around 22 to 25 yrs was I her towel after taking a bath with customer and entering there room, I washed and came back to the room and enquired about the bathing with the girl she said yes it will be accepted for regular clients and they charge around 5 k in counter for same, next time I want to take the bathing session.

MP was not so messy but not so clean like spa's hence cleanliness 5/10.

MILF 5/10.

Boobs 5/10.

BBJ 6/10.

Total damage 2.5+2 k tips.

Member #4785
12-12-19, 19:29
Hello guys,

Been a while since posted any reports on ISG. This report was months ago when I got introduced to a lady who is mid 20's newly married. Was told that her company is good and also comes at an economical price. Saw the photos to get an idea but I never usually trust photo because nowadays pictures are heavily edited that girls don't even match 50% of the pic. Fixed the session and directed her to the place. Let's call her Miss pinklips.

The company..Bro,

Can you PM me the contact? I would love to try thanks.

Vinothkm123
12-13-19, 03:08
I had visited MP number of times since they had closed there MP for some time due LE and now re opened at same place near nalli shop.

I had been charged 2. 5 k at counter for nude and selection is available too, I took MILF because the other one was so thin so I took MILF, after room allocation is given I said I was in a hurry so I does't need massage and to start the deed by undressing her to nude and I asked her to do BBJ after negotiation that I was a regular over there and I came only for the BBJ, after few minutes she accepted and said not to CIM and I accepted.

She was a MILF around 35 yrs and huge boobs saggy too with big tummy and so many stretc marks around her waist and a stitches mark behind her back till her ass that's made me little bit worried, she started to suck my johny and it is a formal BBJ she used to clean her mouth every 2 to 3 min while BBJ and start the BBJ again till I cum, there is nothing todo with this MILF, finished after unload in her hand and gone for the bathroom which is not attached to the room which is another issue but while I entering the bathroom a girl around 22 to 25 yrs was I her towel after taking a bath with customer and entering there room, I washed and came back to the room and enquired about the bathing with the girl she said yes it will be accepted for regular clients and they charge around 5 k in counter for same, next time I want to take the bathing session..Nalli Adyar bro? If not give pointers please.

Akshaiy
12-13-19, 03:59
Hi all my seniors,

I am watching this forum for last 6 months and found really helpful. Finally decided to jump in. Created login now. Will try to get subscription ASAP.

Thanks,

Akshaiy.

EatPrayLove
12-13-19, 04:14
As mentioned in my previous FR, the trip began with a bang doing the 5'10" artist. On Thu met this housewife (first time ever trying a housewife) which one of our group member had found thru locanto and gave positive feedback. She asked me to come to her house itself in north palani but I was a bit scary about it. She gave me confidence saying that her husband emories to cherish till my next trip. Hope to discover few more out of these leads.Loved reading a juicy one from rajoo after long. Enjoy. EPL.

EatPrayLove
12-13-19, 04:20
Hello guys,

Been a while since posted any reports on ISG. This report was months ago when I got introduced to a lady who is mid 20's newly married. Was told that her company is good and also comes at an economical price. Saw the photos to get an idea but I never usually trust photo a shot count). You can request your fantasy and she may do it!

Attitude - 10/10 (Friendly, free to talk and felt comfortable).

No time watch, no hurry, Sex went on more than an hour.

Open to all positions.

The looks.

Face. Homely housewife type - 6/10.

Boobs. Medium-small, nothing much to say - 5/10.

Ass. Not round, not much flesh, had a surgery mark - 4/10.

Around 5"6 60 kgs.

Wheatish skin tone.

Cost - 3 k a shot (2 k for service and 1 k for her looks).

Whom can try? If your short on budget, need a co-operative sex session without any rush and don't expect much looks on a woman. You can try, feel free to PM.

Happy mongering.

Cumload.Wonderful to know that chennai still offers VFM good stuff. Cheers bro!

Aksmr
12-13-19, 04:25
The spa does not have any name or board. It is in the street opposite ampa. There will be a small dress retail store the spa is in the first floor of that building. There will also be a small platform eatery outside.

Hi bro,

Please let me know the name of MP near ampa.

Also please let me know any MP in omr with extras.

Visited Alwarpet Sony spa and no extras there.

Cheers.

Pandi.

Aksmr
12-13-19, 04:28
I forgot the name of this therapist. There is another therapist named queen (Tamil word) in this spa who was better looking and also gave good service.

What was name of therapist?

Aksmr
12-13-19, 04:37
I had tried another therapist at Willows Nungam branch. This one is from Manipur and name starts with are. She gave a decent dry massage and kept hinting at extras. Asked her about tips she quoted 2 k for topless and HJ. I negotiated it to 1.5 k. She has petite body and very small breasts. She said she does not kiss or allow bottom access and was mechanical. In my experience Thai therapist in this branch offers best experience.

SkMaze
12-13-19, 07:30
Anyone went to MP named sky colour waves, have branches one in cemetery road near bro nagar.

Do they offer extras.

I used to visit there but no hints for extras.

HotDudess
12-13-19, 07:42
Hi bro,

Is this the spa in a_yar. How.

Was the other girl you mentioned.

Can you give more details on the other girl and location.

Of spa.

I had been charged 2. 5 k at counter for nude and selection is available too, I took MILF because the other one was so thin so I took MILF, after room allocation is given I said I was in a hurry so I does't need massage and to start the deed by undressing her to nude and I asked her to do BBJ after negotiation that I was a regular over there and I came only for the BBJ, after few minutes she accepted and said not to CIM and I accepted..

HotLion
12-13-19, 08:25
Some months ago, I had been to Trichy for a marriage. Thought of trying something in that small town. Called one MP (locanto). The spa named "Water in desert" situated inside a good hotel in, Central bus stand.

They import from Blore it seems. Selected a NI. Good face and boobies. No massage skill. Kept on insisting more tips. I negotiated and sucked tits.

+ point is excellency spa ambience. Clean toilet.

Damages: 1.5+ 1.

HotLion
12-13-19, 08:28
When I wrote about this spa sometime ago, some people asked about the locations. I replied but somehow my messages did not publish. It is in Adai River area. 1 km vicinity from Father of our nation's wife MRTS stn.

HotDudess
12-13-19, 11:30
Hi CL,

Your review good and narration is excellent. Do PM me the contacts.

Not able to PM you if your PM is not active. Hope you have not renewed your subscription.

Do let me know once your PM is active. Thanks.

Hello guys,

The company.

So Miss pinklips came, sat down and we began to introduce ourselves. Then she went to the bathroom and came out with undergarments draped in a towel. I went to her and started kissing all over her neck. When I was slowly kissing her ears, she pulled me for lip kiss. We started slow, took our time with lip kisses. She wasn't backing off at all or turning her head. I was trying all those kisses from Hollywood movies since there was no hesitation from her, only complete cooperation. I was getting quickly into mood as my stresses melted and my penis erected as I love deep french kiss (DFK). I opened my mouth for a much aggressive kisses and even started licking, biting her lips. She just closed her eyes and kept on kissing me. Usually most women either pull their head away or turn their head at this time but she didn't. I just loved it. We lied down and began kissing from top to bottom of her body. Went to boobs, made some kisses to her nipples, started sucking to get her erect. Then went to the belly and to the pussy. Started licking around her vagina and moved to her clitoris. She was now really into the mood by moving her hips up and down while I made love to her vagina..

BulletPandi007
12-13-19, 14:34
Hi,

Bro can you provide further clues to track this MP in face pair.

Friends please inform MP in omr area for extras.

Bat MP is too expensive.

Please help.

Thanks.

Had a chance to visit this spa named after a famous Audi SUV, it claims a saloon but has a spa inside. Has 4 Si and 2 NI, after my tiring a day and after reading lot of posts on the GFE offered by NI / s went for a NI, she called she can do a B2B and a nude and charged 1.5 K for the same.

The worst of a B2B I had, just latched on like a snail and no movement. Was utterly disappointed. The people in the counter claimed she was the best among the lot. I could not understand what was the best in her. Massage was certainly good, but at a rate of 3000 was something not worth.

Staff atet he counter are more money minded and wants to press on with minimum 2.5 k. You have to keep negotiating and I bought it down to 1.5 k.

Spa is clean, if they keep the counter charges at 1.5 k, can try to see if we get any better experience.

RahulRavi
12-13-19, 14:39
Was bored and searching loconto, tried few numbers and only 1 was trustable and the person on the other end said I can pay after seeing the bird, so I was directed to a residential flat which was located near to a movie theater. There was a helper with 2 birds after selecting the bird I paid the helper and he provided the cover to the bird.

She's from Delhi and will be here till Sunday, she is open to everything and not talkative, 1 shot is 4 k.

Might try the other bird before she leaves.

BulletPandi007
12-13-19, 16:33
Hi bro,

Thank you for the info.

Friends don't go guindy hotel spa as there is one lean guy who walks across rooms with a phone in hand on pretext of getting feed back.

Strange how can a man provide feed back when he is undergoing the massage and on the table.

May be he is trying to capture action there was one ap gal and massage was below average.

Din ask for extra as felt insecure at that place.

Pandi.

The spa does not have any name or board. It is in the street opposite ampa. There will be a small dress retail store the spa is in the first floor of that building. There will also be a small platform eatery outside.

BigHeroSex
12-13-19, 17:40
Anyone went to MP named sky colour waves, have branches one in cemetery road near bro nagar.

Do they offer extras.

I used to visit there but no hints for extras.Hope you are referring to the one opposite to the bar I believe. I've been there few times. No extras available there. Tried to ping you. But, I think you need 4 more posts avail the PM where I shall provide few leads in and around anna nagar.

Cheers!

Jijaka2911
12-13-19, 18:49
Hi bro,

Is this the spa in a_yar. How.

Was the other girl you mentioned.

Can you give more details on the other girl and location.

Of spa.Near by land regis office but could not be traced or visible from that lane since it is in 2nd floor and below martial arts class training was there.

Regarding the birds they keep changing so if you are visitng for the first time don't ask any extras in counter after a familiarity they may offer you good extras, in counter MILF around 35 or a man around 35 yrs would be there.

Jijaka2911
12-13-19, 19:11
After a long gap plan to visit near by spa at the same time LE activity cautious is in mind so this time selected a spa with hotel attached one leaf colour day spa area was clean and the ambience was good and fragrance too, gone to the reception and asked for the oil. Massage since they have a attached bathroom it is easy to take bath here selection was not allowed but if you are regular then they will verify you with your phone number and verify it is there in there system as a regular client mostly north east will be available had a NE around 25 yrs and she has the good skill in massage after chit chat while massage asked for the bum massage and other extras started with 2. 5 k and negotiated around 1.5 k for HJ and tl she acted like a strict officer and I should touch only in top area where other areas are restricted may be if I am regular then I may get the same, after a several try got a si miss k and she was always booked by the regular customers, so after 1st time I could't connect with miss k till now but she started with arousing me at the first time and tl / HJ due to same mother tongue got close and she gave her number but never called till now, she was off on every Thursday, surely give it a try to this miss k.

Miss k.

Appearance normal 6/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Co operation 9/10.

Next visit sure will try.

Damage counter 2 k+2 k tips.

IndianMale83
12-13-19, 21:23
...or. Hint there is a bakery in the ground floor.

Coming to the spa, they provide all services except FS. But you need to pay at the counter even the tips. The therapist are co-operative.

Those who are willing for BJ can approach here....

Happy mongering.Is this street opp of a car dealership? Which side once you enter the street? There is a spa on the 2nd floor of the building on the right side when you enter the arch. On the left aude, first floor has a hospital and second floor has a house kinda setup. Went there and couldn't find anyone last time.

If am right, had read about a FR on a Bengali girl therapist at this place.

Got a SP contact from one of my friend,
Cleaned our self an hugged and kissed her before leaving and getting her number.

Boobs: Good size, little bit saggy.

Butt: Soft.

BBBJ: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damages: 3 k + 1 k tips.

(met her after 6 months by directly calling her as she was in another SP place, and this time she was more aggressive than before as she also sucked my tongue while DFK).This is a wonderful report. Are you still in touch with the girl? The budget is very reasonable for your experience.

Went to this spa after reading the report which is located in the previous CM nagar area. Negotiated to 1300 for 1 hour and was taken to the room.... To my surprise it was a very nice massage, infact a real massage and rare to get in Chennai from local girls. She is tamil and very friendly in conversing. However teasing was little limited as she was concentrating on real massage. ...

WIR: Yes, but have to try other girls.Seems to be a good one. Can you share more hints please? I always love to visit a place which also gives a good massage.

BulletPandi007
12-14-19, 02:13
Hi bro,

All these days I was of the view that nalli spa meant natchatira ayur similar word spa at adai river area.

Had been there a year ago and a bird from NE offered covered BJ.

Never knew about this land reg lane nearby will give a try soon.

Checked in google maps and found one martial training adjacent to Regis office guess you are referring to that building only.

Do any one have any idea regarding the current status of natchatira spa at adai area do they still offer extras.

Near by land regis office but could not be traced or visible from that lane since it is in 2nd floor and below martial arts class training was there.

Regarding the birds they keep changing so if you are visitng for the first time don't ask any extras in counter after a familiarity they may offer you good extras, in counter MILF around 35 or a man around 35 yrs would be there.

FunnySexyBoy
12-14-19, 03:55
Good to hear that spa is still there, went there a year back, that time they have very co op girls and the owner herself sometime takes in case of regular.

They always had a good collection and worth paying 2 k at counter when compared to other spas.

Near by land regis office but could not be traced or visible from that lane since it is in 2nd floor and below martial arts class training was there.

FunnySexyBoy
12-14-19, 03:56
Please don't visit, it's a clumsy place and dirty as well. No extras or nothing.

Not worth the money spent! For that counter charge you can go for a good spa for a nice massage.

Hope you are referring to the one opposite to the bar I believe. I've been there few times. No extras available there. Tried to ping you. But, I think you need 4 more posts avail the PM where I shall provide few leads in and around anna nagar.

Cheers!

FunnySexyBoy
12-14-19, 03:59
One NE will say B2B and just clung on to you. Just ensure you get the right bird or suggest you to the one behind 7 M depo Ms S is worth for B2B.

Hi,

Bro can you provide further clues to track this MP in face pair.

Friends please inform MP in omr area for extras.

Bat MP is too expensive.

Please help.

Thanks.

FunnySexyBoy
12-14-19, 04:00
Any pointer buddy.

Could not locate.

Went to this spa after reading the report which is located in the previous CM nagar area. Negotiated to 1300 for 1 hour and was taken to the room. No selection allowed so I asked to send a friendly therapist Therapist. Ms. S came, about 35 years little bulky but looks decent and very friendly. Changed to undies and the massage stared, asked to make it with less oil. To my surprise it was a very nice massage, infact a real massage and rare to get in Chennai from local girls. She is tamil and very friendly in conversing. However teasing was little limited as she was concentrating on real massage. Asked to do bum massage, told if am taking happing ending she can do. HJ 0. 5 k & TL + HJ for 1 k, but mentioned only touching of boobs allowed. I negotiated for 800 for TL + HJ, she asked what you are going to do with the 200 rupees. I replied saying going to negotiate for sucking. Smiles around which I considered an approval for the request. Once massage is done, lights off, lifted her tops allowed touching and sucking and gave a very good HJ. Took shower, paid her 1000 bucks and left the place.

WIR: Yes, but have to try other girls.

Jijaka2911
12-14-19, 06:52
This time took the phone book and tried old numbers saved, regularly I used to get the SMS once in a while because my number has been already stored by them, hence called them and got the address where they located now it is in brother area rountana nearby and next to the pazhamudir shop street and after 1st left you can find the MP in 1st floor, after inquiry in counter guy he started with 2 k to 6 k depending upon the various offers I selected 2 k which carries only HJ and I thought I can negotiate with masseuse inside but they have a practice that they should not lock the door if it is basic 2 k package and the guy can any time check because of basic, hence changed mind and selected nude and paid 2 k extra from the room itself through the masseuse then she locked the door, she was Keralite and MILF, massage was not that good after massage she removed top and lowered bottom for access and asked for the BJ she said will do for the next time never asked for the FS, since only one staff was available while I visited I took this Keralite MILF may be next time I can select the others.

Area 8/10.

Cleanliness 7/10.

Damage 2+2 in counter no tips.

Jijaka2911
12-14-19, 07:15
Hi bro,

All these days I was of the view that nalli spa meant natchatira ayur similar word spa at adai river area.

Had been there a year ago and a bird from NE offered covered BJ.

Never knew about this land reg lane nearby will give a try soon.

Checked in google maps and found one martial training adjacent to Regis office guess you are referring to that building only.

Do any one have any idea regarding the current status of natchatira spa at adai area do they still offer extras.It is named as orange spa in earlier days after LE action they changed building several time now they are in this building in future they may change building I came to know that they offer bathing with girl while massage but become client 1st time and get your number registered in there list so that they can offer what extras they have I used to do in same method.

BulletPandi007
12-14-19, 07:35
Hi bro,

Provide hints to get name and location of MP at Navlur.

Thanks.

Searched locanto and filtered a spa in OMR near Navalur.

Tamil girls but everything in the menu.

Paid 2 k at the counter- Took a Tamil girl.

Tipped 1 k for nude.

Not bad- will repeat if girls changed-.

Sarchin
12-14-19, 09:46
Has anyone tried color day spa on omr near veegeep. Any extras available there.

JayCool
12-14-19, 10:13
Hey mate,

Could you give hints to the location and hint of the name of the spa, as the radius you have given is too large.

Even Google search hint will help us.

Kindly help.

Thanks.

When I wrote about this spa sometime ago, some people asked about the locations. I replied but somehow my messages did not publish. It is in Adai River area. 1 km vicinity from Father of our nation's wife MRTS stn.

Barani
12-14-19, 11:32
FR is few days old, was getting into mood and called my budget SP and he was giving various options and told about this part time nursing assistant. I asked for photos and he was not able to get it and after couple of days got a call from him saying she's at his den. I skipped office and went to meet her. She looked typicall village girl and who is in her early twenties and got medium size assets. The deed started as usual and she was open to various positions and finally finished on missionary. I asked her for BBJ and got a bummer saying can do if I had brought mouthwash. She asked the room guy to buy if possible and was told wait till the manager comes so he can go ot and that was too late. Had lunch and noticed she was very tired and understood she came there after her night shift. So asked her to sleep for sometime and the second round started with regular stuffs and ended somehow. Took some rest had some chit chat and understood she is doing to meet her expense as she has to send some money to her sister and the salary is not enough for her to pay expense. After that did some more play and wind up for the day as it was getting late for me.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

GFE - 8/10.

BBJ. Not tried (mouthwash needed).

WIR. May be.

Damage - 7 k (4 shots possible).

Darshan1805
12-14-19, 13:25
Hey mongers,

I have been a silent observer in this forum for past 3 years, very informative. Thanks to the Seniors for effective clues. I was able decipher BAT spa in Bro nagar, Lovely color spa in spet etc. I have been mongering for last 10 years on my own with help from Orkut (Legacy, Locanto, DC classifieds & random visits).

This is my 1st post. Went to BAT spa in Bro nagar last month, assigned a Bali gal, name is Looie. Quoted 4 k for B2B, very expensive but great racks, massage was avg, got bum massage, touches led extras question, no BBJ, just B2B with FN, good company in terms of gyrating the back, releived myself and sucked TT's to heart content and left. Paid 2.5 k aft negotiation. Counter charge 2.5 k.

WIR. Yes, but no BBJ in the flip side.

There is one spa near Govt estate Metro in a hotel. Very good place. Will tell the experience in my next post.

Bye till then.

HardyOyo
12-14-19, 14:55

Next day, it was almost 630 pm, when I got the pic from a long lost SP..Bro,

Can you share the digits? PM is active. Thanks.

MM333
12-14-19, 16:59
I keep coming to Hyderabad every ten day once for a few days.

Please suggest VFM deals and GFE.

If you suggest area or nearby location can book hotel close to the place as travcelling is headache at metro & A cities be it Hyderabad. / Blr / Chennai / Pune / Mumbai.

Ahmedabad & Baroda are smooth for travel so is Coimbatore & Madurai where you get good hidden gems.

MM333.

As mentioned in my previous FR, the trip began with a bang doing the 5'10" artist. On Thu met this housewife (first time ever trying a housewife) which one of our group member had found thru locanto and gave positive feedback. She asked me to come to her house itself in north palani but I was a bit scary about it. She gave me confidence saying that her husband and inlaws have gone to the temple town and will reach by late night only. So reached her place around 4 pm. After that what followed for next 2. 5 hrs was pure emotions running all over. Lots of cuddling, passionate DFK, BBJ and banging. Coming to the girl, she is 24, married 2 yrs back with no kids. Dark, hails from the steel city of south India. Her tits are to die for and so is her ass and curves. Even though she's dark her looks & facial features are sharp. Nice long thick hair and her emotions during foreplay are natural and makes you yearn for more. Damage was very low and thanks to the buddy who discovered her and kept the price intact..

FunnySexyBoy
12-14-19, 17:28
Visited green life in 1000 lights, very cramped space and they claim to be there for 7 yrs. 700 for 30 minutes 999 for 45 & 1300 for 60.

Took 45 & thought will ask the therapist but a strict no.

Place was OK.

Massage OK.

WIR no not worth.

ChennaiGuy4567
12-14-19, 18:45
Now a days am a regular visitor of A2B akkarai and vettuvankani branches. The enjoyment in A2B always depends on the therapist we choose. We can always choose therapist here. So it all depends on our instinct in our selection. Mostly NIs and NEs who were beautiful give averagemsg and B2B, but SIs are mostly good that too mallu therapist give good company.

Went there yesterday, as usual asked for mallu, but only a NI and tamil was available. I chose the tamil one. As some instinct told me I will have good time with her eventhough her face is not good.

She is talkative, friendly and massage also surprisingly good. She was telling with oil it vl be good but I chose dry so that it vl be easy for extras.

After a good massage, the talk for extras came, I told her that I usually take FN b2 b. She said ok and removed fully (many therapist won't take pant fully even itis FN). She didn't even asked about the amount also. Next half HR is the best time I had in A2B spa till now. Such a great GFE and company, did everything expect DFK and FS. Nice soft melons to suck. Eventhough her face was not attractive, structure is very nice with super soft skin and her tight hugs were very relaxing than the massage. She also enjoyed and was not a time watcher..Hi,

I am new here. I don't understand what is A2B. Can someone help me out. I am looking for a good massage center with extras.

NaughtyChennai
12-15-19, 07:39

Next day, it was almost 630 pm, when I got the pic from a long lost SP. This guy is an asst. Director in cine industry and the guy from which I took the busty mallu girl whose FR I mentioned as Kathakali. The pics of this new girl, just immediately got my attention. He told that she is new to Chennai and is a movie aspirant to become a heroine. Have done couple of small roles in tele serials in colours TV. What caught me was her dusky skin and that amazing curves, especially the ass. Negotiated the price and within 15 minutes plan was fixed. He was courteous enough to give the direct contact of the girl and fix up things as he was out of town. Called the girl, she sounded very jovial while speaking. Things were fixed up and asked her to meet at my regular hangout at 8 pm. The girl came and I was happy to see those jiggly ass and curves. Got her a small bottle of orange flavored Smirnoff. Drinks on and we were talking about her movie industry experience etc. Around 9 pm the act started and no words to say. The DFK were ultimate and one of the best BBJ's ever received. Licked her juicy tits and ass to the fullest and till 11 pm, had an amazing time. The emotions especially while doing DATY was a sight to capture. She really enjoys sex. She hails from the neighboring state famous for sandalwood but by birth is a Tamil. Requested her to refer her friends in future who are like her who needs help financially. Her nod was positive and promised her to meet her in Feb. Let's see how it goes.

Overall never had such a back to back bang-bang-bang trip till date. I was so tired by Sunday and the same evening was my flight back to Hyderabad. A lots of memories to cherish till my next trip. Hope to discover few more out of these leads.Any pointer to locanto ad?

Adonise
12-15-19, 09:16
Called and went to the spa around 8 pm they said it will open till 9 pm. Was told 1500 for 45 minutes and I insisted that I will buy NB coupons which is 999 only and finally they negotiated to 999 and paid there directly. About rooms they are crampy you can hear everything in next rooms, has AC it was OK for the money. Then entered a SI Mrs. M who was a nurse by profession came here due to financial problems and a bit of chit chat, massage was pathetic. TL and HJ for 1 k and B2 b for 1. 5 k. Finished and left the place quiet satisfied.

Spent - 2 k.

WIR. Yes.

FunnySexyBoy
12-15-19, 11:17
I took have taken her for last 2 times but she is always money minded and says buy me this or that which are very expensive.

Nice to see a good FR.

Visited this bat spa last day and asked for the special paneer dish.

A lovely one piece of paneer came and I got into the room, first I checked whether the room lock is working, and yay! It was!

Nowadays a lockable room in a spa indicates extra.

Changed to disposable, and then paneer couldn't enter the room.

I forgot to unlock the door!

She asked me why I locked. I told her I was testing whether I can lock.

Massage started, and we started talking as well. Paneer started telling the story of her cheating boyfriend, and I told her, stop the massage, you need a hug now, and hugged her.

Then I made her sit on the lap and started kissing her.

Kisses were reciprocated and slowly we undressed, one by one.

Akshaiy
12-15-19, 12:14
Hi all,

This is my first report and happened few weeks back.

This spa located near famous Tamil political leader memorial hall which is near to brother flyover.

This is my second visit and choose same therapist named similar to famous telecom company. She knows I am coming second time. Before start massage, she asked anything extra required.

I said OK if anything possible. She politely refused and told to get another girl for extra.

Finally went for 4 hand massage with HJ. She is doing only massage and later joined lady did HJ.

Overall exp. Good.

Damage 3 k + .5 k.

Thanks.

Mark Inspire
12-16-19, 08:26
Thanks to Nvmsdel for the contact of Ms Truth, Thuraipkm.

She has been widely reviewed in the forum and so I will try to add observations from my perspective.

After the session, the one thing that came to my mind was YMMV!

Looks: 3/10.

She is not good looking. There are some reports that has stated that she has the looks of the girl next door, but I beg to differ.

Figure: 5/10.

Slim, Petite.

Boobs: 5/10.

(A / B) Those who prefer small firm tits would like.

P: 6/10.

Butt: 6/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

BBJ: 7/10.

She has a nice attitude of trying to please and is not a time watcher. I preferred to indulge more in BJ because somehow I wasn't able to enjoy sex with her. She tried her best in WOT and was unhurried. I chose to finish in BBJ.

Damages: 3 k.

WIR: No.

SaranMonger31
12-16-19, 08:31
FR is few days old, was getting into mood and called my budget SP and he was giving various options and told about this part time nursing assistant. I asked for photos and he was not able to get it and after couple of days got a call from him saying she's at his den. I skipped office and went to meet her. She looked typicall village girl and who is in her early twenties and got medium size assets. The deed started as usual and she was open to various positions and finally finished on missionary. I asked her for BBJ and got a bummer saying can do if I had brought mouthwash. She asked the room guy to buy if possible and was told wait till the manager comes so he can go ot and that was too late. Had lunch and noticed she was very tired and understood she came there after her night shift. So asked her to sleep for sometime and the second round started with regular stuffs and ended somehow. Took some rest had some chit chat and understood she is doing to meet her expense as she has to send some money to her sister and the salary is not enough for her to pay expense. After that did some more play and wind up for the day as it was getting late for me..Will be there in Chennai to celebrate new year and stay for 2 weeks in January.

Preparing to use this chance to monger with VFM birds and Quality profiles.

Hope Chennai mongers will show some light to my mongering scene. Will surely post FR.

Thanks in advance.

SaranMonger31
12-16-19, 08:47
During my last vacation visited S Pet Pink Spa where I got wonderful Private part shaving.

Which was really value for money (999 Rs) with friendly birds. My concern to do not want to repeat during my upcoming vacation is the spa which is in the area where Police station exists nearby.

Looking for same or other ones who provide private part shaving with good massage any pointers from fellow mongers and seniors.

And looking for VFM birds and SP pointers Hope seniors can light up some contacts.

If possible or any mongers who can meet for friendly gathering, we can have some beer together my PM is active.

SkMaze
12-16-19, 08:48
Hope you are referring to the one opposite to the bar I believe. I've been there few times. No extras available there. Tried to ping you. But, I think you need 4 more posts avail the PM where I shall provide few leads in and around anna nagar.

Cheers!Thanks bro,

I rarely go to MP, usually I got for FS, yesterday I got some pics from my first SP and she looks beautiful, and he quoted 2 k for shot and tips as usual, will plan this week and write FR.

Waiting to open PM once opened ready to share my contacts.

Sarchin
12-16-19, 15:42
I have been a silent monger for couple of years and continuously watching this forum for almost 6-7 years.

I had more MP experience and SP experience so far. I just want to write my FR had recently one by one.

MP experience.

Went to the SPA near kov lam road after I got the number from loc. There were 3 selections two I have already taken service and the new I chose this time. She is from kol ka ta paid counter charges for HJ alone for 1500 and went in to the ac room and had some chat with the girl.

She was very eager on FS I hesitated first and then the massage started for the sake and it last for 10 minutes I was nude during my massage then I asked her to get nude then she was OK ans removed her dress completely and I was started pressing her boobs and kissing all over her body then she was horny and immediately took my tool and inserted in to her and I started pumping her. During this course I did not had the safety without safety I was riding for her for 10 minutes during climax I remove mine and spit my cum in to her pussy.Please share private message about spa name and bird name, I will share my leads.

CoolDudeB
12-16-19, 17:53
Was this the Bali one? Which branch?

Visited this bat spa last day and asked for the special paneer dish.

A lovely one piece of paneer came and I got into the room, first I checked whether the room lock is working, and yay! It was!

Nowadays a lockable room in a spa indicates extra.

Changed to disposable, and then paneer couldn't enter the room.

I forgot to unlock the door!

She asked me why I locked. I told her I was testing whether I can lock.

Massage started, and we started talking as well. Paneer started telling the story of her cheating boyfriend, and I told her, stop the massage, you need a hug now, and hugged her.

Then I made her sit on the lap and started kissing her.

Kisses were reciprocated and slowly we undressed, one by one.

Her boobs were so soft but firm, and nips were like a rubber band. You can chew and stretch it, and the nips come with you. Slowly removed her panties and started fingering.

Thought about a 69, but hers was smelly, so gave up the idea.

Then I asked her whether I can enter her. She said not here, I'll come to your home or hotel. But I was desperate, and didn't want to end with a hand job.

She finally agreed, and we started with doggy, standing doggy. It was nice, followed by WOT and finished in missionary.

The best part of the deed was great GFE and the number exchange we did.

Finally, I checked my pockets and tipped her. She never bargained for tip nor counted what I gave.

We decided to meet outside later as well.

Rating.

Cleanliness 5/10.

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

Overall 8/10.

Pussy was a bit loose.

Damage: 2.5 k + 3.5 k tips.

CoolDudeB
12-16-19, 17:56
Hi.

Last few hits at BAT spa were bad. Either very old Thai or not so good exp. Can any one suggest which ones are good in which branch for FS? Or B2 B.

BulletPandi007
12-16-19, 19:03
Hi,

Thank you for the leads aksmr and jijaka bros.

Will try those places soon and post my feed back.

Went openpakkam bat spa And went with ms a she told TL 4 k and HJ 2 k massage was very poor and finally she did a HJ with no touching and no TL.

Paid 1.5 tips and counter 2.5 but seems not to be a time watcher.

There was a upper lock on the door of the room in first floor but seems they don't lock the door during massage.

Tried to bargain but she was not willing to reduce.

Quiet place but I may not repeat most of the babes are old.

Pandi.

John Love19
12-16-19, 20:42
Was this the Bali one? Which branch?Paneer Tika yes Bali.

BulletPandi007
12-17-19, 00:05
Thanks aksmr and jijaka bro for the spa leads.

Will try them and post my feed back.

Visited bat spa at openpakkam took ms a and massage is below average quoted 4 k for fn and 2 k for HJ finally she did HJ for 1.5 k and no tl or touch.

Tried to negotiate but did not accept but seems she is not a time watcher.

May not repeat the place and bird counter charge 2.5.

By the way jijaka bro can you please throw some hint on bro nagar rountana near spa as to its name and location.

Pandi.

It is named as orange spa in earlier days after LE action they changed building several time now they are in this building in future they may change building I came to know that they offer bathing with girl while massage but become client 1st time and get your number registered in there list so that they can offer what extras they have I used to do in same method.

FunnySexyBoy
12-17-19, 02:25
At present bat spa is like that. All the therapists are by age of 35-40. Not like before. Have visited bro nagar, MRC, mental area, pet area.

You may try Panneer tikka of chet, it's been a bad exp for me, but the reviews here seems good for others.

Recently I have not tried Nungam or pursai.

Hi.

Last few hits at BAT spa were bad. Either very old Thai or not so good exp. Can any one suggest which ones are good in which branch for FS? Or B2 B.

ChennaiGuy4567
12-17-19, 05:43
Hi seniors,

I need help with MP around omr ECR. I am looking for a good massage with extras / BBJ. I am new here. Trying to fix a MP to go in a couple of days. So give me some hints on name and location as per your experience.

Thanks.

Aksmr
12-17-19, 07:44
No problem. Bat spa is hit or miss. Most provide extras but quality of massage and extras is not consistent.

Based on the FR here MRC branch sounds like the best.

Hi,

Thank you for the leads aksmr and jijaka bros.

Will try those places soon and post my feed back.

Went openpakkam bat spa And went with ms a she told TL 4 k and HJ 2 k massage was very poor and finally she did a HJ with no touching and no TL.

Paid 1.5 tips and counter 2.5 but seems not to be a time watcher.

There was a upper lock on the door of the room in first floor but seems they don't lock the door during massage.

Tried to bargain but she was not willing to reduce.

Quiet place but I may not repeat most of the babes are old.

Pandi.

Aksmr
12-17-19, 07:51
This report also from few months ago. Found a spa in chai nagar through locanto. I don't know if this is the croma reported here many times but there is a croma branch nearby.

The spa was not to shabby was shown 3 si chose one and was taken to the room. No attached bath but room was spacious. Paid 1.5 k at counter and negotiated tips for FN 2.5 k. The girl was very talkative and was friendly but did not have a good body. Saggy breasts, stretch marks and very small ass.

No good quality birds so did not go back again.

Aksmr
12-17-19, 07:53
You can try Nungam branch there was a good looking NI therapist.

Hi.

MavericKing
12-17-19, 09:52
Hi bro,

Is the spa located on EyeAppa Street. And is the dress store name Ocean dream. Saw an eatery located inside on the Ground floor. Please give some hint, or the spa end digits.

Viju38
12-17-19, 10:50
Has anyone tried color day spa on omr near veegeep. Any extras available there.This spa does have extras but only a couple of selective therapists does extras. Select two 45 minutes and the second 45 mons will automatically be the therapist with extras.

Viju38
12-17-19, 10:52
Please share private message about spa name and bird name, I will share my leads.Is this a spa which can be located with a Name. Can you please provide directions to the Spa.

John Love19
12-17-19, 12:09
Hello friends!

I have moved out of Chennai and do visit here once in a while, so am not updated with the Latest SP, spa or any other details, and also I have deleted all the old contacts I possessed! I request you kindly not to PM me, but other seniors for the help, if and any contact I have with me, I will surely share with someone I know here and he will reciprocate back to the group. I apologize and kindly have safe mongering experience!

JL.

Jijaka2911
12-17-19, 18:09
Thanks aksmr and jijaka bro for the spa leads.

Will try them and post my feed back.

Visited bat spa at openpakkam took ms a and massage is below average quoted 4 k for fn and 2 k for HJ finally she did HJ for 1.5 k and no tl or touch.

Tried to negotiate but did not accept but seems she is not a time watcher.

May not repeat the place and bird counter charge 2.5.

By the way jijaka bro can you please throw some hint on bro nagar rountana near spa as to its name and location.

Pandi.See the old review it is in 1st floor below thenir shop.

Hockey Hunter
12-17-19, 21:53
Hello fellow ISGians,

Am sorry I have to be silent, and am not able to actively post / reply to few reports even though I want to.

I have a personal thing / deadline to sort out after which I will post one interesting experience.

One sad experience, one or two replies to our fellow Monger buddies.

I wish I can do it all now but I don't have the time as I have to deal with some office sruff.

Will post reports as soon as Possible.

Meanwhile, be careful people.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

UKBoyMe2019
12-17-19, 22:51
I am visiting at the same time bro. Hopefully some kind souls here share some nice contacts.

Will be there in Chennai to celebrate new year and stay for 2 weeks in January.

Preparing to use this chance to monger with VFM birds and Quality profiles.

Hope Chennai mongers will show some light to my mongering scene. Will surely post FR.

Thanks in advance.

BulletPandi007
12-18-19, 02:26
That's nice bro will visit mrc and check it out.

Pandi.

No problem. Bat spa is hit or miss. Most provide extras but quality of massage and extras is not consistent.

BulletPandi007
12-18-19, 04:14
OK sure will check it out and visit bro nagar roundana to find the spa.

Friends do let me know if extras are available at vellai poo spa in omr.

Pandi.

See the old review it is in 1st floor below thenir shop.

NiceGuy89
12-18-19, 04:32
Please share private message about spa name and bird name, I will share my leads.Hi,

The road connect omr and ECR this spa is located. If you travel from omr to ECR road from kelam bakkam.

Take left and travel 200 - 300 mts there in one tasmac, before that there is building on the first floor you can see. On ground floor there is a saloon and a petty shop.

Choose a bird from North she claims to be from kol katta. Whitish skin. Lean girl. She knows only Hindi. She wore nose ring as well.

Hope this helps.

Happy mongering.

Aksmr
12-18-19, 06:56
Hi bro,

Yes you got the street name correct. I didn't take notice of the name of the retail store. The eatery is inside the premise but looks like street side eatery. I think you got the building correct. There will be a path to the left of the dress retail store and there will be steps taking you to first floor.

Hi bro,

Is the spa located on EyeAppa Street. And is the dress store name Ocean dream. Saw an eatery located inside on the Ground floor. Please give some hint, or the spa end digits.

Aksmr
12-18-19, 07:04
Sorry to hear about the sad experience. Your FR on that experience will help other members to be cautious. Hope you get time to post it bro.

Hello fellow ISGians,

Am sorry I have to be silent, and am not able to actively post / reply to few reports even though I want to.

I have a personal thing / deadline to sort out after which I will post one interesting experience.

One sad experience, one or two replies to our fellow Monger buddies.

I wish I can do it all now but I don't have the time as I have to deal with some office sruff.

Will post reports as soon as Possible.

Meanwhile, be careful people.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

Aksmr
12-18-19, 07:10
Has anybody tried serial actress chitra recently? All the FRs are old.

Sarchin
12-18-19, 09:04
Better avoid if you are Afraid. Its in 1st floor opp to Curi hospital near Foot ver bridge. I hope these clues are more than enough. Just go to the place and you will see it.Bro,

Can you PM the name of the spa, I found one hol spa just before the foot over bridge, there I found only NE girls. On more salon was there without spa name on the board, is that the one?, please more hints on the name.

SaranMonger31
12-18-19, 14:03
Recently received message from SP WA digits ending 645.

Attached his DP here.

Can't able to communicate with him because am presently staying with family and the number which he sent is my personal and long back I deleted all mongering contacts.

My advice never use personal number for mongering even we delete their contact nor block them at some point they may contact us using their diff number.

From ISG got many information and advise once reach India will buy separate sim for mongering and will activate WA.

He mentioned he have model type new girls.

His another digit ending 633.

I can't able to recognize him. Any how if interested folks willing to try him can ping me will share his contact.

Happy mongering.

MoralMonger
12-18-19, 16:14
1. Hyderabad visit:

Had to visit Hyderabad for a business meeting. My meeting got done at around 4. 30 pm and my flight wasnt until 9. 30 pm. Decided to check for spas nearby. Read the reviews of this spa with name starting with V and located in a well known area ending with "hills" . It was walking distance from where I was and reached there within five minutes. The spa is part of a hotel and located on the 3rd floor. The place was quite neat and interior wise much better than most spas in Chennai in the same budget. Opted for 45 minutes massage with a decent looking NE. The massage by itself was pretty good but I wanted to see if anything else was on offer. Asked and she agreed for a HJ for 1 k. What followed was one of the best Hjs I've ever had till date.

This was a unique experience for me. There was no planning and I had no idea if there would be extras on offer. Yet the spontaneity made it all the better.

Cost was 1. 8 k + 1 k.

2. Bat spa (MRC) :

I've only been to this branch once before when I chose the girl with glasses who gave a great HJ. This time I decided to go for "former finance minister". I didn't really liker her that much from a looks point of view, but she gave good GFE / BJ. Didn't allow for CIM. Don't really think ill repeat as her face was a bit of a turn off for me.

Cost was 2. 5 k + 2 k.

SkMaze
12-18-19, 16:17
After long time got msg from my first SP (he settled in his home town kovai), told again started in Chennai and shared pics of her she look pretty early 20's, fixed the date and went there directly from my office yesterday.

She look same like in pic, got into the room and got introduced and talked for couple of minutes about her and started with hugging and kisses slowly our cloths disappear one by one from our body and my kiss traveled towards neck to her boobs and sucked them for some time (she had good hard nipples) and some foreplay, she said no to DAYT so planted only some kisses there and now she came for BBJ which is average but long, then rolled on the cover and she came in WOT and I was sucking her boobs for some time and she asked for missionary and that too without removing out, came to missionary and banged her in medium speed for some time and finished.

She told for next two days only she will be available in Chennai.

Boobs: 34, firm (Nipples are awesome).

BBBJ: 6/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damages: 2 k + 0.5 k tips.

HerrJak
12-18-19, 16:26
Hi Fellow mongers!

I am from Delhi Forum and currently in Chennai for a week. It is a little difficult to decipher info about spas due ti language barrier. Can you please share leads / contacts of promising budget (2 k-4 k total) spas, indies, SPs?

Would happy to reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

My PM is active.

SkMaze
12-18-19, 16:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CypherZero93
12-18-19, 18:15
Any Spa's or mongering places open after 10 Pm? Preferably in the IT corridor.

PM is active. Thank you.

GateCrash
12-18-19, 19:26
Got a contact from locanto for a MP near OMR at ajith mbur junction. Place is at a small shopping mall first floor.

Counter bird fee was 3 k for 1 HR nude msg and anything more was asked to discuss with the girl. No selection, got a NE MILF who just did 10 minutes massage and then started negotiating for tips. She said need to pay at least 1.5 k for HJ which I nego to 1 k and only then she undressed. Service was not that good.

Rate: 3 k + 1 k tips.

Cleanliness: 4/10.

Privacy: 3/10, you can hear everything in next booth.

Massage: 3/10.

BJ / BBJ: none, not offered.

HJ: 5/10.

GFE: bit chatty but language barrier.

WIR: better vfm fish in the sea bros, skip it.

RajTamil
12-18-19, 20:07
After long time got msg from my first SP (he settled in his home town kovai), told again started in Chennai and shared pics of her she look pretty early 20's, fixed the date and went there directly from my office yesterday.

She look same like in pic, got into the room and got introduced and talked for couple of minutes about her and started with hugging and kisses slowly our cloths disappear one by one from our body and my kiss traveled towards neck to her boobs and sucked them for some time (she had good hard nipples) and some foreplay, she said no to DAYT so planted only some kisses there and now she came for BBJ which is average but long, then rolled on the cover and she came in WOT and I was sucking her boobs for some time and she asked for missionary and that too without removing out, came to missionary and banged her in medium speed for some time and finished..Thanks for your valuable post bro. How can I contact this agent. Any clue bro.

HighVoice
12-18-19, 20:23

She look same like in pic, got into the room and got introduced and talked for couple of minutes about her and started with hugging and kisses slowly our cloths disappear one by one from our body and my kiss traveled towards neck to her boobs and sucked them for some time (she had good hard nipples) and some foreplay, she said no to DAYT so planted only some kisses there and now she came for BBJ which is average but long, then rolled on the cover and she came in WOT and I was sucking her boobs for some time and she asked for missionary and that too without removing out, came to missionary and banged her in medium speed for some time and finished.Hi, can you please share the SP contact in PM.

Pyur222
12-18-19, 22:03
Any lead will be appreciated. Could you please send her digits.

I would thank Pethidine bro for being kind enough to share her digits. Pinged her and booked an appointment within a 3 hour notice yesterday. And number of reviews on her. A little bit shy type but the looks was decent & service was enjoyable. Open to most like DFK, BBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, mish & even CIM. Didn't ask or try anal. If you have a clean shaven ass, maybe you will get some rimmimg also. Overall satisfied with safe accommodation.

Donation: 6 k / pop (usually 1 hour).

Wir: No, would like to try so many unseen gems.

BulletPandi007
12-19-19, 02:12
Hi bro,

Kindly provide hint to name of the shopping mall.

Thanks.

Got a contact from locanto for a MP near OMR at ajith mbur junction. Place is at a small shopping mall first floor.

Counter bird fee was 3 k for 1 HR nude msg and anything more was asked to discuss with the girl. No selection, got a NE MILF who just did 10 minutes massage and then started negotiating for tips. She said need to pay at least 1.5 k for HJ which I nego to 1 k and only then she undressed. Service was not that good.

Rate: 3 k + 1 k tips.

Cleanliness: 4/10.

Privacy: 3/10, you can hear everything in next booth.

Massage: 3/10.

BJ / BBJ: none, not offered..

SexPriyan
12-19-19, 03:42

She look same like in pic, got into the room and got introduced and talked for couple of minutes about her and started with hugging and kisses slowly our cloths disappear one by one from our body and my kiss traveled towards neck to her boobs and sucked them for some time (she had good hard nipples) and some foreplay, she said no to DAYT so planted only some kisses there and now she came for BBJ which is average but long, then rolled on the cover and she came in WOT and I was sucking her boobs for some time and she asked for missionary and that too without removing out, came to missionary and banged her in medium speed for some time and finished..Hi bro,

Could you please share digits of SP by splitting as three posts or any clue how to find the SP on locanto.

Allenms
12-19-19, 04:40
I am a new member and recently got subscription activated, can anyone share forum famous Pakathu veetu maami or any other similar MILF contact details in Chennai through PM.

My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

IndianMale83
12-19-19, 05:46

Rate: 3 k + 1 k tips..Dude,

Did you pay 3000- for a massage? Even Bat spa which has good Thai massage charges only 2.5 K. No wonder his scene stays fucked all forever.

Rajaa
12-19-19, 05:57
Recently received message from SP WA digits ending 645.

Attached his DP here.

Can't able to communicate with him because am presently staying with family and the number which he sent is my personal and long back I deleted all mongering contacts.

My advice never use personal number for mongering even we delete their contact nor block them at some point they may contact us using their diff number.

From ISG got many information and advise once reach India will buy separate sim for mongering and will activate WA.

He mentioned he have model type new girls.

His another digit ending 633.

I can't able to recognize him. Any how if interested folks willing to try him can ping me will share his contact.

Happy mongering.Ping me for this sp info bro.

Tennis1234
12-19-19, 06:23
Please send me any contact for the locanto. You can PM me. I will help you with Bangalore scene.

She look same like in pic, got into the room and got introduced and talked for couple of minutes about her and started with hugging and kisses slowly our cloths disappear one by one from our body and my kiss traveled towards neck to her boobs and sucked them for some time (she had good hard nipples) and some foreplay, she said no to DAYT so planted only some kisses there and now she came for BBJ which is average but long, then rolled on the cover and she came in WOT and I was sucking her boobs for some time and she asked for missionary and that too without removing out, came to missionary and banged her in medium speed for some time and finished.

She told for next two days only she will be available in Chennai..

Tennis1234
12-19-19, 06:31
Rahul,

Please PM me if you know any SP contacts for birds.

Was bored and searching loconto, tried few numbers and only 1 was trustable and the person on the other end said I can pay after seeing the bird, so I was directed to a residential flat which was located near to a movie theater. There was a helper with 2 birds after selecting the bird I paid the helper and he provided the cover to the bird.

She's from Delhi and will be here till Sunday, she is open to everything and not talkative, 1 shot is 4 k.

Might try the other bird before she leaves.

HardLance
12-19-19, 06:48
Hi,

Please PM me any shaving service by girls.

Thanks.

Aksmr
12-19-19, 07:26
I had tried the river spa at egmore. Decent ambience comparable to bat spa. Took a 60 minute ayurveda massage. Was assigned a SI therapist. Did not give any hint of extras and did not talk much talk much too. I was surprised that even the massage was only okay not great.

Will not be repeating as it was not satisfactory in any way.

Aksmr
12-19-19, 07:28
Are there any high end escorts in Chennai? Anyone have any such contacts?

Sarchin
12-19-19, 07:29
Hi,

The road connect omr and ECR this spa is located. If you travel from omr to ECR road from kelam bakkam.

Take left and travel 200 - 300 mts there in one tasmac, before that there is building on the first floor you can see. On ground floor there is a saloon and a petty shop.

Choose a bird from North she claims to be from kol katta. Whitish skin. Lean girl. She knows only Hindi. She wore nose ring as well.

Hope this helps.

Happy mongering.Thanks I can't PM you, is your box full?

Aksmr
12-19-19, 07:53
There used to be a lot of reports on Zee MILF. Is she still active and can anyone provide her contact?

Loninch32
12-19-19, 08:13
Hi,

Wanted to update with a few belated FRs.

Had gone to BAT Spa MRC some weeks ago and tried Miss A (neighboring country). Great massage. Since I have been there before and she has seen me, she directly approached for extras and was able to get a nice HJ and TL for 1 k. Overall good experience.

Also tried the color spa in S-Pet (reviewed well in the forum) last week and experience was very good. No extras asked or offered, but good massage and shaving services. Usual damages.

Wanted to also thank Pethidine bro. Had pinged him after reading forum and he immediately responded. He shared a very nice pic. Unfortunately it did not work for me due to distance involved from where I work (south Chennai) and my inability to get away, but I really appreciated his very prompt and willing help. Hopefully there are some other profiles that will work better (issue was totally on my side, not with Pethidine, who was most helpful).

Cheers!

Loninch32
12-19-19, 08:17
Hi,

If any of you have experience with SP with digits ending in 799, please do ping me. He has sent some nice profiles, all based in hotels. Wanted to see if any of you have tried.

Thanks!

Jatayu
12-19-19, 14:39
Fellow thread members,

Finally activated subscription as I felt its high time I get some action in life. I want to end my December for that matter year 2019 on a high and am looking for some contacts. This is my request to all the thread Members. Especially the senior members. Can you please share some indi contacts or some elite contacts. PM is active.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Jatayu
12-19-19, 16:06
There used to be a lot of reports on Zee MILF. Is she still active and can anyone provide her contact?Any leads?

Hockey Hunter
12-19-19, 17:26
Hello fellow mongers,

I am a guy who is more into a familiar face girl who is 7/10 rather than a hot 11/10 girl.

OFC whomever the girl is Service is more important.

I am not having very high budget, saving up / Trying to save some Cheese. So I'm expecting to meet and bang actresses for a cheap or reasonable price. I'm a more realistic person so I'm not expecting to bang the likes of Top actresses in the field.

Eg. Well any thalapathy movie lead.

But am looking forward to meet side actresses, ex-actresses whose market s kinda low, serial actresses, social media chicks, Vjs who are into the field and whom I know personally.

Its not reasonable to pay high damages for the actresses whom you know a lot less about / not familiar.

Eg. I could decode Pethidine bro's thalapathy tv encounter (wish I can decode others but it s extremely tough). Even though it was a great find. I don like her much but my friend is a hardcore fan. It s worth evry penny to him / but not to me.

I have a huge list of my fav people / my interests will share a few what ckmes into my mind. If the seniors here are interested in helping me out I will be grateful and can / will reciprocate however / whenever I can.

Unfortunately I don't have my membership activated yet. But am looking forward to do so in near future.

Cheers,

Happy Mongering & more importantly play Safe.

A few eg of my liking / list.

1. (boobs size guys like). Tv host.

2. thalapathy tv comedy show host.

3. social media girl who acted in movie.

4. naidu girl (pornstar who became fat).

5. Anaconda girl.

6. Side actress from latest dhanush movie.

7. dusky big boob side actress who is famous for dancing controversy in social media.

8. A few decent amount of Big Boss Contestants.

9. Cow Dung YT lead actress Mrs. H.

10. A few MILF serial artists which I know from earlier (like N. Queen).

And a lot more. These are ones who just came to my mind at the moment. I'm least interested in 4/5 among these and more interested in 1,6,9.

Thanks again.

Dered 1981
12-19-19, 18:14
Hi guys,

I always venture out on MP's so recently went to one at TTK road name starts with P_T spa, good place but purely professional massage was also okay nothing to cheer on, I guess need to venture out even more.

Next week will venture other areas.

Safe mongering till then.

HighVoice
12-19-19, 18:34
Hi guys,

After a long time I have come to Chennai. Hope my stay will be with good memories.

Need your help in having a horny girl who enjoys fun and provides a GFE.

BulletPandi007
12-19-19, 20:02
Hi Aksmr bro planning to visit facepair spa this week.

FR bat river area last week.

Took ms P from indo total disaster both on massage and extras.

No proper management of the spa however the reception staff offered selection but found none of them worth the money or deed.

Ms p money minded collects money upfront before deed and behavior changed after money payment.

Completely pissed off with the river area bat spa not just ms P I feel all the babes there are not worth our money and time.

Ms P time watcher hurried me off the room was telling don't touch here and there.

In short a place to avoid and disaster in waiting.

2.5 k plus 2 k extra.

Pandi.

AngryWolf
12-20-19, 02:14
Tried this inde thru Locanto. She claims to be serial actress in the Ad. Girl was in her mid 20's and looking good. Very much like the ones we crave at our offices or in college. However coming to service it's very okayish not really the best I have had in the past. Only CBJ and missionary + doggy.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs and ass - 8/10.

BBJ 0.

Damage 10 k per pop. Promised me for 15/2.

Had to try her for the sake of future references. Hope to get some more contact thru her.

BonkHanky
12-20-19, 02:20
Hello fellow mongers,

I am a guy who is more into a familiar face girl who is 7/10 rather than a hot 11/10 girl.

I am not having very high budget, saving up / Trying to save some Cheese. So I'm expecting to meet and bang actresses for a cheap or reasonable price. I'm a more realistic person so I'm not expecting to bang the likes of Top actresses in the field.

But am looking forward to meet side actresses, ex-actresses whose market s kinda low, serial actresses, social media chicks, Vjs who are into the field and whom I know personally.

Its not reasonable to pay high damages for the actresses whom you know a lot less about / not familiar..Silent reader of this Forum since couple of months.

Never thought this kind of great forum for Men which gives lot of information about Pleasure. Was thinking this forum SPAM or some sort of online SCAM.

After reading many pages and cracked some Massage Parlours from This forum being confident I can enter into mongering scene.

Never tried FS. Hope soon it will happen. Working to buy subscription.

BonkHanky
12-20-19, 02:27
Enjoyed Lot of Cam Fun from Philip Birds and Even they are ready to get banged in Real Planning for a trip.

How about Chennai Cam fun any members enjoyed it or any detail. Is there any reliable Birds to provide paid Cam fun.

Real Act will be started as soon as possible once my PM get activated.

Thanks in advance.

SaranMonger31
12-20-19, 03:04
Ping me for this sp info bro.Thanks in advance.

GateCrash
12-20-19, 05:13
Dude,

Did you pay 3000- for a massage? Even Bat spa which has good Thai massage charges only 2.5 K. No wonder his scene stays fucked all forever.Yes bro. Expected more but left dissatisfied. I am a newbie in this forum so would appreciate if members can help pass some better contacts to me via PM.

BulletPandi007
12-20-19, 05:56
Bro, kanavu parvai means kanavu look is it which is located in face pair please let me know.

And kindly provide clues to 7 M depo if it is not the above mentioned one.

Thanks in advance.

Pandi.

One NE will say B2B and just clung on to you. Just ensure you get the right bird or suggest you to the one behind 7 M depo Ms S is worth for B2B.

LiveLoveLeave
12-20-19, 06:28
Dear mongers,

This time tried fishing with two SA birds, one became lesson learnt and other became treat of the day.

First let's go for the lesson learnt.

Got connect with a girl, who initiated the chat in WA soon and finally asked me to call. We were speaking for two three times. I asked her photo and she share 3 pics (she didn't deleted the pic as other SA girls do). Which made me freeze for a moment. The girl look very fair and gorgeous. I asked for a coffee meet first and she said let's go for a movie. Which kicks my dream horse to the heaven. She keeps on continued the conversation in a hot way like what I could do on her in theater after lights off and so on. I straight forwardly asked how much money I have to pay, then she said she don't want anything and she is from a very rich family from a nearby state and she involved in a breakup with her boyfriend recently so she need a temporary relaxation. Mind is happy while hearing this but I had a some inner thought "nothing is free in this world". Still I continued the chat and when the day comes she asked me to transfer 3500 for some emergency purpose. I simply said I can't transfer a single penny until our first meet is done. She said, OK nop. From there no message between us. Thought to share this experience since I could save some frustrating mongering moments for someone.

Now FR 4.

This girl she herself say she was a medical student. Chubby type. Quoted for 30 k for 3 hrs finalized for 25 k. Time watcher. Only best part is she had a awesome boobs. Booked TClubH. Done the deed with some conversation about flim industry. Not so cooperative. As if she felt like she is doing a favour for me and so many restrictions. Done missionary twice and checkout the hotel. Now the report.

Boobs 10/10.

Attitude 3/10.

Worth for money 2/10.

Pussy 5/10.

WIR definitely no.

So now I am tired of mongering so thought to take break with travel. Pethidine bro and rajaa bro thanks a lot for all your help. My mongering mobile number will be out of range till I come back but I do regularly check my pm and read all your FR.

Keep rocking mongers. Short bye for now.

HighVoice
12-20-19, 12:45
Hello fellow mongers,

Its not reasonable to pay high damages for the actresses whom you know a lot less about / not familiar.

Eg. I could decode Pethidine bro's thalapathy tv encounter (wish I can decode others but it s extremely tough). Even though it was a great find. I don like her much but my friend is a hardcore fan. It s worth evry penny to him / but not to me..Your requests are quite interesting. Hope you get luck.

BonkHanky
12-20-19, 14:20
Never banged bird yet but taken some massage service by reading forum reports.

As am new to this scene any Suggestions from senior member that where to start what all are the things to avoid to be safe?

Will try locanto and some other social media to crack some birds and will post my contributions here for sure.

BonkHanky.

Hockey Hunter
12-20-19, 16:34
Enjoyed Lot of Cam Fun from Philip Birds and Even they are ready to get banged in Real Planning for a trip.

How about Chennai Cam fun any members enjoyed it or any detail. Is there any reliable Birds to provide paid Cam fun.

Real Act will be started as soon as possible once my PM get activated.

Thanks in advance.You can find from my earlier post that I promised a good experience report and thanks to you am going to post it.

I was out of mongering scene due to work reason but when I woke up in a fine morning I was so horny and needed a good action (after seeing a promo text msg from my usual MP).

So I went through my contacts and tried a Cam girl from quite a few months back. Mind you I got scammed / cheated in the Name of Camgirl quite a lot of time. At least twice or thrice.

One guy admitted,"OK I'm fake, bye " and blocked me.

& one guy kept on insisting that I pay just a few more money to get verified. I was angry but I got over it.

Now coming to the good part, I got this contact long back from locanto, when 90% of the contacts are safe and 10 % are scam (like cam) nowadays even MP, FS contacts are scam.

So after I called her I negotiated for video call 700 rupees, she said pay me thousand I won't cut the call until you hang up the call.

I was bargaining for 700 rupee for 30 min video but was OK with 15 min vc 700 rupees.

I transferred the money via G. Pay but there was no response from her for five minutes, I got scared but was okish since I was satisfied by her prev service itself.

Now she V. Called herself after some time (2 minutes or so) I picked up and was surprised. This aunty was better than I imagined. May be last time she forwarded me to a diff bird. So now as soon as she removed her bra, I got too excited and leaked ma load. She was mocking at me (y I am bargaining for 30 minutes 1 hour if am leaking in few minutes) LOL. And before cutting the call I asked if we can do in person she said call me next time I will see. And I called her once after that when I came back to Chennai, may be she was busy so din budge. I have to do 1 more audio and video call session may be to get to meet in person but then again it depends on her rate.

So overall I was happy with the experience.

I din ask her name or any other details.

I'm scared to pay her via G. Pay. That's the reason I'm not much into V. Calls, any advise how to pay without recording payment history, am scared If my wife will come to know.

It clearly shows in tez that I have made two payments to her.

700 rs. How to get out of this? Please do help.

Thanks in advance.

Her rates usually are 500 for audio 1000 for video 1/2 hour. 700 for 15 minutes video I did.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

Hockey Hunter
12-20-19, 16:47
Got direct contact in loc from a serial artist in no. 1 Tamil channel shared her pic she was a MILF, fixed the deed and went to her apartment and she was in full makeup, directly got into action removed dress and sucked her melons for some time and she did an average CBJ, started in missionary and she was making fake expression which was off for me, she got tired soon and not able to proceed further, asked her to finish by HJ and my mouth in her boobs.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: saggy.

CBJ: 3/10.

Attitude:6/10 (trying to make fake expression).

WIR: No for her (she promised she can arrange any serial artist I wish).

Damages: 6 k.Did quite find the time to reply to your post bro.

I am familiar from your earlier posts that you have a 6.

Serial artist Contact, but I thought / confused with a v. Bakm serial artist FR from earlier time. Just now I am realizing these are two duff reports and you are talking in detail about your recent encounter.

Anyways, happy for you that you have such a nice contact, but then can you mention any hints towards identifying her?

For Eg. Which channel and any hint to her name?

I am happy to pay 6 k for the bird if I know her.

Thanks in advance.

Hockey Hunter
12-20-19, 16:56
Bro,

Still few more FRs you need to post based on your experience in Chennai, after 26 posts you can PM anyone.

Thanks.Hey bro,

Nice to see / hear such thing and am eager to check out if this works.

Am actually making genuine attempt to contribute to the forum and will appreciate any possible rewards that I can get.

If what you are saying is true, I am well and happy, any source or info / pointer to your particular point?

I was aware that you get pm facility for more posts but din believe / rely on it.

Thanks bro.

GiantLoverBoy
12-21-19, 02:32
Visited this place on a fine Saturday morning lot of crowd waiting to try the birds. Aunty at reception was insisting for reference and mobile number moment I didn't have a reference they started to question like a interview, finally in with a good English speaking girl. She was young and gave a good service but didn't allow any fun.

Should try today again.

Arjun99
12-21-19, 03:22
Very useful post. Just followed the steps. Spent almost 2 hrs in understanding the process. After reading your post it made easy and helpful.

Hi all,
Just brought by subscription via bitcoins yesterday.
Here is an easy step for our Chennai vaasis who want to buy or renew subscription via bitcoins.

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences..

Aksmr
12-21-19, 03:30
I have never visited Facepair spa hope to hear your FR.

Hi Aksmr bro planning to visit facepair spa this week.

FR bat river area last week.

Took ms P from indo total disaster both on massage and extras.

No proper management of the spa however the reception staff offered selection but found none of them worth the money or deed.

Ms p money minded collects money upfront before deed and behavior changed after money payment.

Completely pissed off with the river area bat spa not just ms P I feel all the babes there are not worth our money and time.

Ms P time watcher hurried me off the room was telling don't touch here and there.

In short a place to avoid and disaster in waiting.

2.5 k plus 2 k extra.

Pandi.

RahulRavi
12-21-19, 03:31
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ChennaiSathya
12-21-19, 07:39
Dear members,

I was a paid member here two years back. On that time I paid through credit card. But now I could not able to use card. Its asking for some different type of payments. I am very new to this bitcoin. I went through this page https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/credit-debit-card/ . But not sure if Indian money is accepted. Can anyone guide me on this?

Vinothkm123
12-21-19, 07:46
Hey bro,

Am actually making genuine attempt to contribute to the forum and will appreciate any possible rewards that I can get.

If what you are saying is true, I am well and happy, any source or info / pointer to your particular point?

I was aware that you get pm facility for more posts but din believe / rely on it.

Thanks bro.True bro, PMed you for Arumbakkam spa, please check.

SaranMonger31
12-21-19, 08:31
Seems Massage Centers around vellore active again.

Verified by source there are five locations operational.

Some of them provide extras including FS. Example famous engineering college opposite and Vellore important government office nearby hotel are having good selections.

Any folks tried or willing to try? My PM active will share location and contacts.

Moreover they are easily findable in loc site.

From my side month end reaching Chennai have plan to visit Vellore due some work during that time will try and post my FR.

Hockey Hunter
12-21-19, 08:58
This is a sad event / occurrence which I wanted to share with you guys. My friend's brother has been diagnose with secondary Nuerosyphilis, he s barely an adult just in college first year.

May be he did some cheap birds, I am yet to uncover the exact reason behind this but I kindly advise all fellow mongers two things from this Incident.

No. 1 Stay safe: your health is more important than your desires, so try refraining from DFKs, BBJs and try to be as safe as possible. I can understand you need them, but atleast make sure that the bird is pretty decent & use precautions, Post the deed use measures like urinating, good bath, mouth wash, and so on.

You can also have a prophylactic dose of Amoxicillin. Which has little side effects only. Eg. Diarrhoea.

Always be safe the odds of us fellow mongers getting Infected are high compared to normal population.

Life is always unfair, like a guy who enjoys DFK, BBJ, and even ruptured condom may get spared while a guy who just went to a MP and who got a kiss may get infected.

Stay safe.

No. 2). Underage Issues.

My frnz's brother got diagnosed when he was in his 18 yrs of age meaning the deed was prior to 18 yrs. So these sex workers are not reluctant to have a deed with a Minor which is a crime.

So imagine this vice versa, you may be provided an underage bird, which you may never notice, always double check the age of the bird because sex with Underage (18 yrs of age) is a Crime and it amounts to Rape (consent of the bird is not valid).

I am unsure of whether you can defend by your unawareness of the age or not but, Imagine if such thing occurs it may be used against you, you never know.

And finally parting Thoughts.

Always stay safe and try not to get scammed, the above said issues are far more serious than being scammed, but even then why waste your precious hard earned money by getting Scammed.

Golden Rule:

1). No Money Before Seeing The Bird,(No Online transactions for room, for whatsoever).

1. a) Sp / pimp picking you up and showing you pics (WhatsApp) are not valid proof.

Again I have been lured by this method at least 5 times.

One time I learned a very hard lesson this way that this s a serious issue.

Like My wife was in a movie and I wanted to monger in a 3 hour window, from LC got stuck to a autodriver who promised me he will take me to the bird but all he did was doing round round the garden in city and told me all the birds will take at least 1 hour one is in porur and all blah blah stuff. He threatened me and got some money from me. I had to rush to all the shops to get change in order to get rid off him.

There s another scenario where the Sp Imran who s actually genuine met me outside in the road showed me the pics but I did pay money only after meeting the bird in his flats (there was another guy there.).

Know / learn to know the difference.

After the Incident I am 100% vigilant. Trying to avoid such scammers however I can. Once I met a guy.

Showed me pics, I asked when I need to pay for which he replied before entering the room, that's it I abandoned him saying I don want and I enters a nearby Samsung shop.

Rather than getting scammed for 1 k, 2 k or whatsoever you can buy subscription and we have a good hearted seniors who are kind enough to share their contacts, just make sure you reciprocate to them however you can.

2). Check for cleanliness of the bird. (look for any chancres, rashes, papules and what so ever just quickly scan for these. If you are in a dim light, brighten up check these before you involve in DFK Bbj and so on.

3). Also try to check for the age if you suspect she might be underage / if you can't find proof that she s above 18 and you suspect underage, kindly refrain from the act. (if you are looking for underage it s different, but don get involved in it.

4). Try having some defensive equipment (I have pepper spray with me, gave 1 for my wife and 1 for my sister) . You pray you never need them but don't hesitate to use them when you need it.

Wanted to highlight No Money before deed as All Caps but I remembered all caps are banned here.

I will post this in few other forums, Sexual wellness, Delhi, Hyderabad and a few other forums but this is ma home, ma heart so warning / posting here first.

Cheers,

Happy and Safe Mongering.

BulletPandi007
12-21-19, 11:56
Fair pair spa I was asked some questions like how you know etc and finally a bird was sent who was below average.

Was informed that some better birds are busy and asked to come next week.

Face pair cramped space and not much choice and they argue a lot with customers.

Wanted action badly so travelled from facepair to nung bat and took ms NE from del a Ni too talkative buxom a bit tall well built babe.

Money minded but good company and boasts often being NI and better than NE and telling NE you will get easily at low cost but I'm NI and she is worth more blah blah.

Tl and HJ 2. 5 k as she had good assets so paid and not willing to reduce.

Asked for FS she refused but might agree if repeated in future.

Will go facepair later on better bird availability and post my feed back soon.

Pandi.

I have never visited Facepair spa hope to hear your FR.

Rupalfun4
12-21-19, 13:50
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Hockey Hunter
12-21-19, 14:38
Fair pair spa I was asked some questions like how you know etc and finally a bird was sent who was below average.

Was informed that some better birds are busy and asked to come next week.

Face pair cramped space and not much choice and they argue a lot with customers.

Wanted action badly so travelled from facepair to nung bat and took ms NE from del a Ni too talkative buxom a bit tall well built babe.

Money minded but good company and boasts often being NI and better than NE and telling NE you will get easily at low cost but I'm NI and she is worth more blah blah.

Tl and HJ 2. 5 k as she had good assets so paid and not willing to reduce.

Asked for FS she refused but might agree if repeated in future.

Will go facepair later on better bird availability and post my feed back soon.

Pandi.In My Opinion you pay counter charges which will cost a lot already and you will get only a lot less service in comparison to Normal Spa so, you pay the hiked counter charges to get some extras and.

Unless the girl is exorbitantly good looking average tips should be. 5 k for HJ 1 k For TA 1. k for B2B. Don't overpay bro, for the damage you are paying you can get a good / better service.

Cheers,

Happy and safe Mongering.

Vinothkm123
12-21-19, 15:23
Visited this place on a fine Saturday morning lot of crowd waiting to try the birds. Aunty at reception was insisting for reference and mobile number moment I didn't have a reference they started to question like a interview, finally in with a good English speaking girl. She was young and gave a good service but didn't allow any fun.

Should try today again.Is it star or any other bro?

Hockey Hunter
12-21-19, 15:38
Never banged bird yet but taken some massage service by reading forum reports.

As am new to this scene any Suggestions from senior member that where to start what all are the things to avoid to be safe?

Will try locanto and some other social media to crack some birds and will post my contributions here for sure.

BonkHanky.In Response to your Message I'm willing to help keep two things in your mind.

1). Safety is first priority.

2). No money before seeing the bird.

And I have written quite a lot about these just check my forum posts and go through. You can get the hang of it.

Hope you have fun. And am not going in detail bcoz it will be time consuming.

Cheers,

Hockey Hunter
12-21-19, 16:41
Dear members,

I was a paid member here two years back. On that time I paid through credit card. But now I could not able to use card. Its asking for some different type of payments. I am very new to this bitcoin. I went through this page https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/credit-debit-card/ . But not sure if Indian money is accepted. Can anyone guide me on this?I Have a template Saved from a Delhi forum as I was sailing the same boat as you.

The Irony is that I found this in Delhi forum where a guy was posting this in that forum to help out Delhi Mongers (copied from Chennai forum by rockstar). I personally have done zero bitcoin transactions so kindly double check with fellow Senior Mongers who have done the Same & here we go Ctrl+V.

A definitive guide for buying subscription from BTCs.

This is not really written by me but a fellow member (Rockstar1290 ; Thanks to him) of Chennai Forum.

So just wanted to help fellow brothers in Delhi Forum who haven't been able to buy subscription until now.

"Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in*localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" dropdown under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member. ".

Additionally you can watch this video also to understand: tagreplacement2}.

I just subscribed yesterday by following this guide, also in you do everything correctly you can do the whole thing in one hour like I did yesterday from getting btcs to sending them to ISG and then getting activation which took less than five minutes, their response was fast.

Happy Mongering.

BulletPandi007
12-21-19, 19:24
Hi,

Yes agreed bro will be alert in future and stick to charges mentioned by you.

FR on pondy Tamil actor big bro named spa.

This happened in pondy thanks to mm33 bro for suggestions on pondy spa.

Took ms pri nice body black beauty can say naatu wood she kept staring at the door which had no locks and appeared to be a bit scared about it during action she did not take much attempt to please but let me do what I wanted and did not object to any kisses or pressing body and even allowed lip kiss the door was the only thing bothering her.

A bit money minded but friendly and tries to please she was open to anything but FS she had a nice body and a firm pair of tits which is really a good asset on her enjoyed sucking her firm tits for ten minutes followed by a routine hurried HJ I think the atmosphere of the spa is hostile for staff people there.

Ac was just a formality and I was sweating badly hence finished my deed fast and left the place bird is young and claims to be 20 years old and the manager of spa is a nice guy allowed selection for me but all are si tml babes only I saw there space is cramped and rooms are just make shift chambers separated by card board like walls there is common bathroom and not clean so I didn't go for massage and got into action directly.

Damage 1 k counter and bird 2 k she reduces price if we say that we are local and will often visit her babe doesn't understand English and wants to communicate clearly about customer needs before deed the only thing I loved is her firm boobs dark and soft ones she allowed to suck them hard without any objection.

All babes there seem to be scared and tensed don't know why.

May repeat if I visit pond again.

Pandi.

In My Opinion you pay counter charges which will cost a lot already and you will get only a lot less service in comparison to Normal Spa so, you pay the hiked counter charges to get some extras and.

Unless the girl is exorbitantly good looking average tips should be. 5 k for HJ 1 k For TA 1. 5 k for B2 b. Don't overpay bro, for the damage you are paying you can get a good / better service.

Cheers,

Hockey Hunter
12-21-19, 22:47
Hello people,

I'm taking an informed short break, after which I can continue yo contribute / reply to all of your queries. I will take at least 2 weeks to revert back to you guys.

Pm me till then. Will reply as soon as I can.

Hope you guys understand.

Cheers,

Happy and safe Mongering. Hockey Hunter.

BulletPandi007
12-21-19, 22:55
Bro, point taken thanks for the charges info.

Hello people,

I'm taking an informed short break, after which I can continue yo contribute / reply to all of your queries. I will take atleast 2 weeks to revert back to you guys.

Pm me till then. Will reply as soon as I can.

Hope you guys understand.

Cheers,

Happy and safe Mongering. Hockey Hunter.

BulletPandi007
12-21-19, 23:34
Hi,

Bro Adyar nalli asking lot of questions and turns away some of them.

I had been to that spa before may be 1 year back still they refuse some customers.

Funny people.

Is it star or any other bro?

BonkHanky
12-22-19, 00:54
Tried this inde thru Locanto. She claims to be serial actress in the Ad. Girl was in her mid 20's and looking good. Very much like the ones we crave at our offices or in college. However coming to service it's very okayish not really the best I have had in the past. Only CBJ and missionary + doggy.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs and ass - 8/10.

BBJ 0.

Damage 10 k per pop. Promised me for 15/2.

Had to try her for the sake of future references. Hope to get some more contact thru her.Happy to know from Loc you got success story.

Bro it will be quite helpful if you give some pointers against the ad. Mongers those who don't have PM can crack.

Thanks in advance.

BonkHanky
12-22-19, 00:58
This forum gives lot of information about mongering.

Reading lot of threads and exploring mongering world. Mumbai and Delhi have heard about red light places where we can get birds how about Chennai is there any places around.

Beach area have seen trans only for quality birds is there any pick up joints in Chennai.

GiantLoverBoy
12-22-19, 02:27
Is it star or any other bro?Yes it is.

GiantLoverBoy
12-22-19, 02:31
No news on A2B. Is this place open.

KumarCool
12-22-19, 03:59
Can anyone help in identifying any hotels where I can take a girl for short term into room without any issue in the day hours?

Revsha
12-22-19, 05:09
Can anyone help in identifying any hotels where I can take a girl for short term into room without any issue in the day hours?Visit Brevistay or Stayuncle websites.

JackNJones23
12-22-19, 07:10
Got my subscription yesterday right now I'm looking for some inde contacts I've been going with SP's so far, had a few indes but that years back. Seniors please help. PM is open.

CatchNeo
12-22-19, 09:27
Dear members,

I had subscription last year when I came to India, thanks to Pednine & Coolsp bro had a wonderful time. This time I have renewed my membership but unfortunately it's still not active. Can someone help me with nice indie contacts that I can try in the next few days. I will be in India only for the next 3 days, if you could send me your contact or email I can directly get in touch with you. Thanks.

CatchNeo
12-22-19, 09:29
Fellow thread members,

Finally activated subscription as I felt its high time I get some action in life. I want to end my December for that matter year 2019 on a high and am looking for some contacts. This is my request to all the thread Members. Especially the senior members. Can you please share some indi contacts or some elite contacts. PM is active.

Thanks a ton in advance.Bro,

Can you share contacts if possible. Thanks.

Zingza
12-22-19, 10:38
Very useful and thought provoking post.

The forum has kind seniors to help us and save from scams.

Do take the help of seniors which I mentioned in my previous posts.

Cumload, Pethidine, Rajaa and coolsp are kind hearted souls available.

This is a sad event / occurrence which I wanted to share with you guys. My friend's brother has been diagnose with secondary Nuerosyphilis, he s barely an adult just in college first year.

May be he did some cheap birds, I am yet to uncover the exact reason behind this but I kindly advise all fellow mongers two things from this Incident..

Arjun99
12-22-19, 12:18
Yes. I have done recently. It works well. Just follow the steps. We need to spend min 1 HR to understand the process. Once you practice it can done very easily.

Thanks.

I Have a template Saved from a Delhi forum as I was sailing the same boat as you.

The Irony is that I found this in Delhi forum where a guy was posting this in that forum to help out Delhi Mongers (copied from chennai forum by rockstar). I personally have done zero bitcoin transactions so kindly double check with fellow Senior Mongers who have done the Same & here we go Ctrl+V.

This is not really written by me but a fellow member (Rockstar1290 ; Thanks to him) of Chennai Forum.

So just wanted to help fellow brothers in Delhi Forum who haven't been able to buy subscription until now.

"Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in*localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it)..

Member #4785
12-22-19, 14:00
Can anyone help in identifying any hotels where I can take a girl for short term into room without any issue in the day hours?Try brevistay they allow book hotels based on hours for unmarried couples. PM me if you want to know more information.

HardyOyo
12-22-19, 14:18
Fellow mongers,

I had a different experience today. I went for massage and when I while sucking the masseuse boobs, I was able to taster her milk. This is the first time I had this type of experience. I clarified with her if she had a baby recently. She said yes and I asked her if it's safe. She said yes and I am feeding the baby. Now I have thoughts if this might have any impacts. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.

BulletPandi007
12-22-19, 14:38
Hi,

Is the kes spa still operating.

Any idea.

In My Opinion you pay counter charges which will cost a lot already and you will get only a lot less service in comparison to Normal Spa so, you pay the hiked counter charges to get some extras and.

Unless the girl is exorbitantly good looking average tips should be. 5 k for HJ 1 k For TA 1. 5 k for B2 b. Don't overpay bro, for the damage you are paying you can get a good / better service.

Cheers,

SaranMonger31
12-22-19, 15:00
Seems Massage Centers around vellore active again.

Verified by source there are five locations operational.

Some of them provide extras including FS. Example famous engineering college opposite and Vellore important government office nearby hotel are having good selections.

Any folks tried or willing to try? My PM active will share location and contacts.

Moreover they are easily findable in loc site.

From my side month end reaching Chennai have plan to visit Vellore due some work during that time will try and post my FR.Famous Eye Hospital area there is one MP the same group of people operating near government office nearby hotel.

Place safer one even though it is located in mid of the city.

As per them there are 3 birds available NI and south extras offered at reasonable cost.

HJ 0. 5 k.

Counter charge 1. 2 k.

Semi nude 1.5 k.

Full nude B2B 3 k I think it can be negotiable to 2 k.

Famous eng college area almost same price and even they are more safer located in the Housing hidden place. And possibility for FS too.

Have safe and happy mongering.

BulletPandi007
12-22-19, 15:22
Hi bro,

My buddy is a doc and according to him if milk quantity is just few drops then its less risky given the fact that STDs spread via fluids and breast milk is a fluid however it seems chances of infection very low compared to other sex actions.

By the way can you provide hints on which MP you visited.

Thanks.

Fellow mongers,

I had a different experience today. I went for massage and when I while sucking the masseuse boobs, I was able to taster her milk. This is the first time I had this type of experience. I clarified with her if she had a baby recently. She said yes and I asked her if it's safe. She said yes and I am feeding the baby. Now I have thoughts if this might have any impacts. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.

FunnySexyBoy
12-22-19, 17:55
Any loc advertisement in Mugappair will lead you to this place, it's Mugappair west bus terminus!

Bro, kanavu parvai means kanavu look is it which is located in face pair please let me know.

And kindly provide clues to 7 M depo if it is not the above mentioned one.

Thanks in advance.

Pandi.

FunnySexyBoy
12-22-19, 17:56
Think it's still available now there is one more inside a hotel in 3rd floor.

Hi,

Is the kes spa still operating.

Any idea.

FunnySexyBoy
12-22-19, 17:58
I do not think so, I have done about 36 posts but still a regular member.

Hey bro,

Thanks bro.

XMen 69
12-22-19, 18:11
Fellow mongers,

I had a different experience today. I went for massage and when I while sucking the masseuse boobs, I was able to taster her milk. This is the first time I had this type of experience. I clarified with her if she had a baby recently. She said yes and I asked her if it's safe. She said yes and I am feeding the baby. Now I have thoughts if this might have any impacts. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.HIV is a virus that attacks the body's immune system and is spread through certain body fluids, including breast milk.

Revsha
12-22-19, 20:21
Fellow mongers,

I had a different experience today. I went for massage and when I while sucking the masseuse boobs, I was able to taster her milk. This is the first time I had this type of experience. I clarified with her if she had a baby recently. She said yes and I asked her if it's safe. She said yes and I am feeding the baby. Now I have thoughts if this might have any impacts. Any pointers appreciated. Thanks.Had the same experience. Her name was Ms. M. Tasted like flavored milk. I have intolerance to regular milk, though did not have any problem with this. Don't think it has any bad effects, anyway the quantity consumed will be small. Which MP did you meet her?

Nrynn
12-23-19, 02:59
Can anyone help in identifying any hotels where I can take a girl for short term into room without any issue in the day hours?Kumar cool. Welcome back k bro. After very long time.

Almost all five star hotels offer this day stay with buffet lunch. Go to make my trip and select activities. You would get this options.

Else you can try Lemon tree. They have 6 HR or 8 HR stay option in their website.

BulletPandi007
12-23-19, 03:02
Hi bro,

Will check it out.

And what you say is true reg PM.

Thanks.

Any loc advertisement in Mugappair will lead you to this place, it's Mugappair west bus terminus!

HardyOyo
12-23-19, 04:28
Had the same experience. Her name was Ms. M. Tasted like flavored milk. I have intolerance to regular milk, though did not have any problem with this. Don't think it has any bad effects, anyway the quantity consumed will be small. Which MP did you meet her?Green day spa, Madipakkam. Decent ambience, average to bad massage.

HJ, TA & BBJ.

Damages on a higher side.

1.5 counter charges.

1000 for HJ & TA.

Quoted 2 k for BJ, negotiated to 1 k with rimming.

The looks are okay.

Vinothkm123
12-23-19, 04:39
I do not think so, I have done about 36 posts but still a regular member.We got PM bro, even hockeyhunter got it recently.

Vinothkm123
12-23-19, 04:52
Try brevistay they allow book hotels based on hours for unmarried couples. PM me if you want to know more information.Clear your inbox, can't PM.

Viju38
12-23-19, 05:51
I like massage which offers a wholesome experience not just HJ. TL and BBJ. I monger around a lot of regular Massage centers and these are my expertness of the same. What you a very good massage plus a very good Ambience, Sauna and steam included in the package.

1. Tea. Obviously does not offer any Extras. It does offer a thing instead of underwear. Does offer you a very good Massage and sensuality does differ based on the therapists. Does go Thigh and below YMMV.

2. Shton. I got extras from one outgoing therapist but new therapist are again strict. Massage and experience you get are outstanding. Also the shower is very good. Does go Thigh and below YMMV.

3. Otwo. This depends on the Branch. Massage is not in par as above. It is below average and it depends on therapist. Some branches have SI which offers Extras. Does not near the area.

4. Nayantra recent film. This offer a very good Ayurvedic massage. Does not offers Exras but massage is outstanding. Only SI are there. Does go Thigh deep and below YMMV.

5. Aytna. YMMV for some therapist. However Massage is OK and it have a few good selections. Does go Thigh and below YMMV.

6. Antta SPA. Most of the therapist does give you good Conversation and does look very hot but does not offers Extras. Does not go Thigh and below YMMV.

7. Park. This has a very good Selection of birds but the attitude is horrible. Massage however is good. Does not go Thigh and below YMMV.

8. LE mn. As everyone commented. This does offer extras. A NI and SI does offer. Does go Thigh and below YMMV.

9. Manta. The cost is very high and massage is very high. Does go Thigh and below YMMV. And some offers good GFE.

10. Influence. YMMV for some therapist. However Massage is Ok and it have a few good selections. Does go Thigh and below.

FunnySexyBoy
12-23-19, 15:13
Hi,

Thanks for a detailed report. Any hints like point 1 and so on. Was difficult to interpret.

I like massage which offers a wholesome experience not just HJ. TL and BBJ. I monger around a lot of regular Massage centers and these are my expertness of the same. What you a very good massage plus a very good Ambience, Sauna and steam included in the package.

1. Tea. Obviously does not offer any Extras. It does offer a thing instead of underwear. Does offer you a very good Massage and sensuality does differ based on the therapists. Does go Thigh and below YMMV.

2. Shton. I got extras from one outgoing therapist but new therapist are again strict. Massage and experience you get are outstanding. Also the shower is very good. Does go Thigh and below YMMV.

3. Otwo. This depends on the Branch. Massage is not in par as above. It is below average and it depends on therapist. Some branches have SI which offers Extras. Does not near the area.

4. Nayantra recent film. This offer a very good Ayurvedic massage. Does not offers Exras but massage is outstanding. Only SI are there. Does go Thigh deep and below YMMV..

FunnySexyBoy
12-23-19, 15:14
I did not pay, might be that's also a reason.

We got PM bro, even hockeyhunter got it recently.

Playhulk
12-23-19, 19:36
One shud have min of 25 posts and account must be more than 6 months old. In addition to this, there may be other criteria like infractions received on posts, violatiin of site guidelines, etc.

I was upgraded to Snr member with PM facility exactly after my 25th post.

I do not think so, I have done about 36 posts but still a regular member.

FunnySexyBoy
12-24-19, 02:42
Thanks bro for the guideline. This was not avl in the faq.

One shud have min of 25 posts and account must be more than 6 months old. In addition to this, there may be other criteria like infractions received on posts, violatiin of site guidelines, etc.

I was upgraded to Snr member with PM facility exactly after my 25th post.

Viju38
12-24-19, 02:54
Hi,

Thanks for a detailed report. Any hints like point 1 and so on. Was difficult to interpret.Tea Mahal chain of Hotel.

SkMaze
12-24-19, 06:11

I was upgraded to Snr member with PM facility exactly after my 25th post.That's great, let me see how it works, this really encourage members to post more FR which helps others also.

HotDudess
12-24-19, 09:00
Hi bro,

Thanks for detailed report. Could decode most of them except 1. TEA. And 5. Ayytna and YMMV.

Had been to Park and massage was good. Don't know if they offer extras.

Any pointers to above will be useful.

TIA.

4. Nayantra recent film. This offer a very good Ayurvedic massage. Does not offers Exras but massage is outstanding. Only SI are there. Does go Thigh deep and below YMMV..

BulletPandi007
12-24-19, 09:15
Hi,

Yes even my acc is still the regular one crossing thirty.

I did not pay, might be that's also a reason.

BulletPandi007
12-24-19, 13:01
Hi, any suggestions please apart from a2b and bat.

Hi bro,

My buddy is a doc and according to him if milk quantity is just few drops then its less risky given the fact that STDs spread via fluids and breast milk is a fluid however it seems chances of infection very low compared to other sex actions.

By the way can you provide hints on which MP you visited.

Thanks.

Allenms
12-24-19, 14:29
Hi,

I will be in Chennai for two days looking for good MILF type contacts in Chennai. Thanks in advance.

Jayagopal50
12-24-19, 14:34
I am aware that studs want Actress small time or TV. I have been offered in Singapore but I am not interested as their P--sy is not gold plated. If you patiently look At Lo-o Singapore, you can establish contact and possibly get them in Chennai as lot of them travel from South India to Singapore. I have tried some non-actress good looking ones on my way to India. Treat them as a lady and experience will be worth remembering. S $150-200/ is about what I paid, and that's low coming from USA.

SaranMonger31
12-24-19, 14:40
Looking for information against mongering SIM card and WA Activation.

Never used separate SIM before but some dangerous incidents occurred before because of personal number.

Don't want it to repeat it again. By this forum came to know fellow mongers using separate SIM card for mongering.

Already bought separate mobile for this purpose as mongering always have some plus and minus avoiding most of the personal usage things.

For getting New SIM card mostly sellers used to ask for our Identity documents is there anyway to get through without submitting it.

Even in Airport I remember they used to collect passport copy for giving SIM.

Hope seniors can guide some to get without submitting personal proof.

Thanks in advance.

FunnySexyBoy
12-24-19, 16:58
Now we have 4 branches, any clue on which one. Tea chain are expensive if am not wrong.

Tea Mahal chain of Hotel.

SaranMonger31
12-24-19, 17:29
That's great, let me see how it works, this really encourage members to post more FR which helps others also.Making forum healthy in the sense of useful to every one.

I hope our Chennai Forum having quite good hearted Seniors who can help always when required.

Because of this criteria there is a chance of people posting Fake FRs to become Senior member.

And also kindly looking for seniors voices regarding this matter. I don't know about some ones intentions still now I have shared to many people those who requested to me against Jack line Contact as well as SP and other MP details but still now there is no FR posted by them till date. Except some bros replied against it and they said they will try later maybe they don't like its their personal thing. They know well whom I am talking about.

Regarding jack line its difficult to make appointment I think hope I will make it this time.

Just telling my thought if its wrong sorry for that.

Have happy and safe mongering.

Cool Hunt
12-24-19, 17:44
Again drove down out of Chennai to Sriperambudur on official work, as there was free time, revisited the spa named lotus (in Tamil) situated in the resort. My plan was to have only lunch in their restaurant. As the time was only 11.30 am thought the lunch was too early. As I was walking in the lawns, the dusky & tall therapist (whom I had massage last time) went passed me. I was totally blown away by the way she was glancing at me. Changed my mind and went for the massage. There were 3 other SI therapist but again picked the dusky & tall therapist. Started a slow and sensual massage and was getting aroused with johnny standing erect. I could see her getting very interested and watching johnny standing tall. This time I daringly started playing with her breasts. After some play made the breast to fall out and was stunned to see such dark black hard nipple with lot of pores. Played with it for almost 10 minutes before she pushed me and said enough. Asked for HJ she refused. Was loosing control, I made myself cum with fountain like ejaculation. Seeing me cumming and making noises, she shyly covered her eyes and closed my mouth. Jerked one more time, washed and walked away paying Rs 500 tips.

SpaFan
12-25-19, 06:10
Last week tried this spa near Ponnusamy hotel. They have a proper saloon set up but there is only one room with attached Bathroom and 2 therapists, one south and one Assam lady. One hour massage offer was 1600. Chose the Assam lady (Age should be 35-40), south one was looking horrible. She had good techniques and from beginning she was giving signals for a good finish by way of Bum massage and teasing johny. After 15 minutes of dry and 30 minutes oil massage on the back, she started with sensual sucking of nipples and licking all the way down. Nice sensual teasing of Johny and ample sucking on balls, but no BBJ. Had a good release. Tipped her 1500 . Good place and not a shady joint like many other spas.

Smarty3040
12-25-19, 06:28
Thanks to Rockstar1290 bro, got contact of Flower spa and went in after fixing appointment with Ms. A few days back. They confirmed her availability, hence headed to the spa as per the appointment time. As reported earlier in ISG they totally messed up the booking, in fact it's a strategy not to miss the customer even if the desired therapist is busy. So after reaching they informed that Ms. A is half way through her massage with another customer and was asked to wait. 15 minutes over, they escorted me to the room saying that she is about to complete. Within few minutes they told that the other guy had extended so Ms. A is not available, instead suggested to take another therapist (Tamil meaning flower). I know it's not true as I heard the guy taking shower. Flower girl came in, looks very average, close to 40 may be, asked to change and went out to get oil. The next 10 to 15 minutes was a shocker as I heard some noise outside where the girls in the reception started shouting at each other. Got frustrated since I was waiting too long, so changed myself and went out. Got the money back and left the place, and they showed no hesitation in returning back the money. I understood from their conversation that Ms. A had denied to massage, perhaps saying she just finished with other customer. So the reception girl had replaced with flower girl, which she didn't like and hence started shouting and fighting with others. The reception girl was attacking flower girl of showing poor attitude of not starting the massage. If I had waited for few more minutes may be she would have started, however I felt relieved of returning back as you can't expect any good service or massage when the girl is disturbed due to some reasons.

So guys, there are 2 young girls at the reception managing all these and they don't have any control over therapist and no idea about managing things. Moreover the girls are very average, mostly close to the 40's. Better avoid this spa.

RajTamil
12-25-19, 10:39
This new year we planned to meet one my cpl friend. We already meet many times with her hubby. This time planned to 3 some. She is a Damm hot sexy girl. Age around 32 good structure. Boobs 34 size and cute face.

Once done my job I will write more details of her. He is already booked resort at ECR.

Now my Jonny too hard.

Hulk0043
12-25-19, 11:50
Had been there once. Selected B with 3.5 k damage.

Selected between three therapists. Near the bank. PM me for exchanges.

How was the experience and ambience bro. Have you ties nuru style. Are you reference to MP nr bank complex.

Hulk0043
12-25-19, 12:30
These one has 4 birds. And flexible packages. You can find it near junction at moo (king) Pettai road. B2B is around 3.5. The birds are just okay.

BulletPandi007
12-25-19, 19:49
Hi bro,

Can you please provide pointers to name of MP.

Thanks.

Last week tried this spa near Ponnusamy hotel. They have a proper saloon set up but there is only one room with attached Bathroom and 2 therapists, one south and one Assam lady. One hour massage offer was 1600. Chose the Assam lady (Age should be 35-40), south one was looking horrible. She had good techniques and from beginning she was giving signals for a good finish by way of Bum massage and teasing johny. After 15 minutes of dry and 30 minutes oil massage on the back, she started with sensual sucking of nipples and licking all the way down. Nice sensual teasing of Johny and ample sucking on balls, but no BBJ. Had a good release. Tipped her 1500 . Good place and not a shady joint like many other spas.

JFF0517
12-25-19, 20:04
Friends, here in Chennai for few days. Can anyone share the contacts of any of the VFM / GFE indies reviewed or new? Appreciate your inputs.

DxbStallion
12-26-19, 04:31
This new year we planned to meet one my cpl friend. We already meet many times with her hubby. This time planned to 3 some. She is a Damm hot sexy girl. Age around 32 good structure. Boobs 34 size and cute face.

Once done my job I will write more details of her. He is already booked resort at ECR.

Now my Jonny too hard.You have been mentioning about this Couple threesome from the very beginning of the year. Refer your post in March 2019. Yet no FRs till date. All your messages are one liners ' How is your experience' ' Awesome girl' and ' can you explain'.

Do your deed and report. No need to announce or give a ' Trailer' .

Best of luck to your three some.

SmoothGoin
12-26-19, 06:22
Hi,

Sp with digits ending 799 is reliable. I have used him on many occasions. He has the same girls many others peddle but he charges 2 k less than the others. Hope this info helps you.

Cheers.

Hi,

If any of you have experience with SP with digits ending in 799, please do ping me. He has sent some nice profiles, all based in hotels. Wanted to see if any of you have tried.

Thanks!

Sam77
12-26-19, 13:40
1. Bat Spa: After a long time, I tried the spa route. It was my birthday, wanted to enjoy two girls same time. But my regular so was not responding. So, had to look for spas. Thanks to this FRs in this forum, decided to try the bat Spa in my locality. Called them and asked if it was okay to walk in (time was around 6 in the evening). The reception lady confirmed to walk in and I was there in about 15 minutes.

At the spa, usual stuff happened. Paid 2. 5 k upfront and asked for a friendly therapist. A manipuri girl with a spectacle aged between 28-35 was assigned. She was friendly, responded positively to all my usual questions. She did a better than average job in the back. Bum was handled very well. I asked to pull down the panty they gave. She was hesitant but pulled down a bit. 20 minutes later, I asked her if she could give a mouthing. She was in double mind to accept or not. Like it mentioned in one of the posts, I pulled 1. 5 k from my wallet and told her that it was my birthday, needed something special and the money is all hers to keep if she liked the deal. She did a fantastic job. She gave a wonderful mouthing, cleaned the cum, and still locked the cock clean. It was evident she liked the cock and me. I promised to return and planning for a visit. Cost 2. 5+1. 5 k. Experience: 8/10. Liked her company and skills than her appearance, she looks not bad.

2. SP: I have been using this only SP's services for 2 years. She has increased the prices now. But still I preferred to use her services. Since I got her contact, I stopped visiting spas. The last 3 experience with this SP's girls had been better than average. I will try to write them down during holidays.

Now, the sp is not responding. So, I am trying to build my database from zero. Bat Spa was good but I feel is expensive by 1 k. An year back, I had an Excel with many spa contacts, rates and whom to be selected. I was freely distributing them in this forum through private messages. But stopped updating it as I didn't get enough similar help, and after this sp intro. Now, plan to build my db again. Thanks for reading.

SamLucky
12-26-19, 14:50
Hello guys,

Belated Christmas wishes.

I was in Dubai on an official trip and decided to try sensual massage. Since there were lot of restrictions using internet, I used VPN and was looking out for spas. Got in touch with a spa and the guy sent me pics of few birds before the visit itself. An Arab MILF caught my attention and it was my fantasy to taste an Arab bird. Reached the place and the lady looked better than her photos, I was given a room and it had a queen size bed instead of a massage table, it was a pleasant surprise. The therapist walked in and asked me undress my clothes, I was on my underwear and the therapist asked me to take off that as well and be comfortable. The therapist was in the room while I was undressing, she did not take her eyes off while I was undressing and that made me feel something exciting going to happen.

The lights went off and I was asked to lie on my back. The massage started and to my surprise it was on par with the professional ones, very relaxing and soft. The therapist was asking me if I'm feeling okay and made sure I was comfortable. The massage on the back was over and the therapist asks me to turn front. During this my cock was rock hard and seeing that she popped the question, what would you like to have? In her broken English and without even a second thought I said sex. She quoted 350 Aed, tried to negotiate but she didn't agreed. Paid the money upfront and what followed was an unforgettable experience. I should say sexperience.

She allowed me to kiss her on her lips, it was like a complete GFE and she was enjoying too. She wasn't faking. Continued kissing her and tasting her big boobs, she was desperate to insert my cock in to hers. She had the condom ready and helped me to wear the condom by herself using her mouth. She started with a blowjob with a condom and was doing it for few minutes, she did WOT and was riding me like hell. I switched it to doggy and wow what an ass she had, and finally finished her in missionary.

Overall the session went on for 40 minutes plus 40 of massage. After finishing the deed, she said she really enjoyed the session and she is from Jordon. Gave me compliments about my looks and the way I was kissing her. Not sure if that was genuine though.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Ass: 10/10.

DekaLora
12-26-19, 15:07
You have been mentioning about this Couple threesome from the very beginning of the year. Refer your post in March 2019. Yet no FRs till date. All your messages are one liners ' How is your experience' ' Awesome girl' and ' can you explain'.

Do your deed and report. No need to announce or give a ' Trailer' .

Best of luck to your three some.Right bro. What's the point in announcing that you are going to do something but never post the FR.

DekaLora
12-26-19, 15:47

She told for next two days only she will be available in Chennai.

Boobs: 34, firm (Nipples are awesome).

BBBJ: 6/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damages: 2 k + 0.5 k tips.Hi.

I am from Guwahati but here in Chennai for a week. Can you please share the contact details of this SP.

I can return the favor in Guwahati.

SantoshNc
12-26-19, 19:43
Friends, here in Chennai for few days. Can anyone share the contacts of any of the VFM / GFE indies reviewed or new? Appreciate your inputs.PM me for a great VFM indie. She does not have a place, total GFE, looks 6 or 7 / 10, but real sweet. DFK, BBBJ, the works.

Local Lion
12-26-19, 19:51

Should try today again.Am not sure how you found this **** den enjoyable.

That slim girl who speaks English was a spot showoff I think. Even if you ask questions in Tamil she will answer only in English. Thinks she was educated at Oxford.

And there is this agent like jerk who keeps running between people s legs and a prime nuisance.

That receptionist with bulldog like looks was another irritant who tried to interrogate me. Told her I cannot say anything other than my mobile no and that too I gave her my prepaid one which is mostly not used and have just for these purposes.

SantoshNc
12-26-19, 19:52
Hi!

There is this new MP near Kilpauk just off the main road. It's just 3 months old, 4 girls, 2 SI and 2 NE. Massage is ok, maybe 7/10 or even 6/10, but the girls are fun, offer HJ and TA for 0.5 - 1 k. The best part is that in NB we get a 999 deal and the place is very clean. Don't want to give further hints that can alert LE. PM if you want further details.

Mundu6
12-26-19, 20:22
Hi,

Myself not posted anything for longtime, meanwhile I have cracked lots of Spa with extras, below are my experiences.

Bat Spa- omr, Adyar, mrc, ECR. Bit costly and you will get 100% extras, Mrs M provided full service now in Adyar. In other branches, got Top access and HJ. Only Omr branch have south indian. I have tried famous finance minister too. Her massage skills poor but provides extras. If you need the best massage with extras and never mind about spending, try Mrs M in adyar nd Ms are south indian in OMR.

Tried the place in Navalur toll gate. You have to spend 3500 for 10 to 15 mins full service. There are 3 persons available there consists but very very unclean place. Handjob better than this LOL.

Went to spa in foldpakkam, receptionist is from kerala, no SI all from NE but she told no extras here, cost bit low so can't expect hifi place. OK OK massage.

I know a SP bit costly but the birds she have awesome. Tried multiple times with various birds.

If you need good service and best birds nd good extras, you need to spend more. If you spend less then don't expect Aishwaryarai. This is golden rule I learned this year 2019. Advance Happy new year 2020. Happy hunting. Hope, I ll find good birds with low cost in 2020. Will create another golden rule in 2020.

I would like Thank cumload bro nd others who helped me in the initial days. I am unable to meet and unable to contact recent days due to some issues. Hope will meet in 2020.

Mundu6
12-26-19, 20:29
These one has 4 birds. And flexible packages. You can find it near junction at moo (king) Pettai road. B2B is around 3.5. The birds are just okay.Hi bro,

Could you please provide more hints? I tried one MP in foldpakkam where I have denied extras.

Mundu6
12-26-19, 20:42
Sorry for not replying few queries received. I have not logged into my account for long time. I'll try to answer during this holiday when time permits and not with family.

Local Lion
12-26-19, 23:46
Hi,

Myself not posted anything for longtime, meanwhile I have cracked lots of Spa with extras, below are my experiences.

Bat Spa- omr, Adyar, mrc, ECR. Bit costly and you will get 100% extras, Mrs M provided full service now in Adyar. In other branches, got Top access and HJ. Only Omr branch have south indian. I have tried famous finance minister too. Her massage skills poor but provides extras. If you need the best massage with extras and never mind about spending, try Mrs M in adyar nd Ms are south indian in OMR.

Tried the place in Navalur toll gate. You have to spend 3500 for 10 to 15 mins full service. There are 3 persons available there consists but very very unclean place. Handjob better than this LOL.How much m charges for FS.

GiantLoverBoy
12-27-19, 02:00
Am not sure how you found this **** den enjoyable.

That slim girl who speaks English was a spot showoff I think. Even if you ask questions in Tamil she will answer only in English. Thinks she was educated at Oxford.

And there is this agent like jerk who keeps running between people s legs and a prime nuisance.

That receptionist with bulldog like looks was another irritant who tried to interrogate me. Told her I cannot say anything other than my mobile no and that too I gave her my prepaid one which is mostly not used and have just for these purposes.Since this place had lot of hype I wanted to try. I agree with all your points but girl was good but as you said had a attitude. Since A2 B and BAT had been explored many times wanted a new place. Any suggestions.

NaughtyChennai
12-27-19, 02:03
If aNyone tried Devi from Avadi please share FR. She posted an ad in loco: she asks for 11 k.

RoniG
12-27-19, 02:24
Hello guys,

Belated Christmas wishes.

I was in Dubai on an official trip and decided to try sensual massage. Since there were lot of restrictions using internet, I used VPN and was looking out for spas. Got in touch with a spa and the guy sent me pics of few birds before the visit itself. An Arab MILF caught my attention and it was my fantasy to taste an Arab bird. Reached the place and the lady looked better than her photos, I was given a room and it had a queen size bed instead of a massage table, it was a pleasant surprise. The therapist walked in and asked me undress my clothes, I was on my underwear and the therapist asked me to take off that as well and be comfortable. The therapist was in the room while I was undressing, she did not take her eyes off while I was undressing and that made me feel something exciting going to happen.

The lights went off and I was asked to lie on my back. The massage started and to my surprise it was on par with the professional ones, very relaxing and soft. The therapist was asking me if I'm feeling okay and made sure I was comfortable. The massage on the back was over and the therapist asks me to turn front. During this my cock was rock hard and seeing that she popped the question, what would you like to have? In her broken English and without even a second thought I said sex. She quoted 350 Aed, tried to negotiate but she didn't agreed. Paid the money upfront and what followed was an unforgettable experience. I should say sexperience.You don't seem to have PM activated, can give some hints on name of the spa. How to find it.

Rockstar1290
12-27-19, 04:08
Thanks to Rockstar1290 bro, got contact of Flower spa and went in after fixing appointment with Ms. A few days back. They confirmed her availability, hence headed to the spa as per the appointment time. As reported earlier in ISG they totally messed up the booking, in fact it's a strategy not to miss the customer even if the desired therapist is busy. So after reaching they informed that Ms. A is half way through her massage with another customer and was asked to wait. 15 minutes over, they escorted me to the room saying that she is about to complete. Within few minutes they told that the other guy had extended so Ms. A is not available, instead suggested to take another therapist (Tamil meaning flower). I know it's not true as I heard the guy taking shower. Flower girl came in, looks very average, close to 40 may be, asked to change and went out to get oil. The next 10 to 15 minutes was a shocker as I heard some noise outside where the girls in the reception started shouting at each other. Got frustrated since I was waiting too long, so changed myself and went out. Got the money back and left the place, and they showed no hesitation in returning back the money. I understood from their conversation that Ms. A had denied to massage, perhaps saying she just finished with other customer. So the reception girl had replaced with flower girl, which she didn't like and hence started shouting and fighting with others. The reception girl was attacking flower girl of showing poor attitude of not starting the massage. If I had waited for few more minutes may be she would have started, however I felt relieved of returning back as you can't expect any good service or massage when the girl is disturbed due to some reasons.

So guys, there are 2 young girls at the reception managing all these and they don't have any control over therapist and no idea about managing things. Moreover the girls are very average, mostly close to the 40's. Better avoid this spa.This spa seems to be imploding very quickly. The only prob I had was the appointment fiasco but what you faced is really bad. Sorry for the bad tip mate.

Rajan7001
12-27-19, 08:09
Booked appointment Bali massager 2. 5 k counter for 60 min. Got full service from Bali massager. Paid 5 k but after couple of visite she is available for FS.

Tried Thai massager in same spa but only offer BJ. Any one full service from from thai massager in bat spa Bro nagar.

Local Lion
12-27-19, 10:51
Since this place had lot of hype I wanted to try. I agree with all your points but girl was good but as you said had a attitude. Since A2 B and BAT had been explored many times wanted a new place. Any suggestions.Is your PM active?

Hulk0043
12-27-19, 11:59
They will ask all charges on reception. Therapists didn't ask for tips. I made her convinced. It's near the bank.

Hi bro,

Could you please provide more hints? I tried one MP in foldpakkam where I have denied extras.

SamLucky
12-27-19, 12:57
You don't seem to have PM activated, can give some hints on name of the spa. How to find it.Roni,

My subscription got over and I'm yet to renew it. I just googled body massage near me and got the contact of the spa. I had to use a vpn due to restrictions on internet. I don't recall the spa name but it was located inside a hotel.

Regards,

Sam.

Hulk0043
12-27-19, 13:06
You need to pay everything at reception. Or else convince for extra. It's near bank.

Hi bro,

FunnySexyBoy
12-27-19, 18:04
Quite surprised that you got a FS. I tried many time with the Bali gal but no movement beyond extras. Heard she is moving away. Any idea if she is returning back.

Booked appointment Bali massager 2. 5 k counter for 60 min. Got full service from Bali massager. Paid 5 k but after couple of visite she is available for FS.

Tried Thai massager in same spa but only offer BJ. Any one full service from from thai massager in bat spa Bro nagar.

FunnySexyBoy
12-27-19, 18:06
There are 2 flower spa, one in face pair and other near bus terminus. Where was this bad experience.

This spa seems to be imploding very quickly. The only prob I had was the appointment fiasco but what you faced is really bad. Sorry for the bad tip mate.

MichealGeorge6
12-27-19, 20:42
Isn't it not possible to buy subscription from India? I tried all methods to buy bitcoin but it doesn't seem to work.

I am relatively new here and trying to connect with people to understand jarkhands used here. Could someone help me?

Stargazer87
12-28-19, 02:00
Since this place had lot of hype I wanted to try. I agree with all your points but girl was good but as you said had a attitude. Since A2 B and BAT had been explored many times wanted a new place. Any suggestions.Hi brother,

Just been thinking of asking this as could you provide more clarity on A2B. Just so I can get an idea. As I have been thinking over it and trying to crack it but fail to do so, any clearer hint would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Erdheena
12-28-19, 02:45
This was happened last week. The spa os located opposite to egmore railway station. 2 SI and 2 NE were available. For me they allotted si. Changed to dispo and the oil massage started. She was giving enough hints hy touching the private parts. After some time she completely removed the dispo and gave good bum massage. The Jonny was taken care very well. I was started touching the boob which were small. She asked 1000 for HJ, and 1500 for top access. I negotiated for 1000 for top access. But she was not coming down and I asked to continue the massage. After some time when the massage was about to finish she again asked for the amount I said I can give 700 maximum and she agreed for the same and did the HJ with top access. She did ok type of HJ and as I took more time to release she in sexy way how she will sex with her husband and finished.

Damage: 2000 at hounter +700 for extras.

Will not repeat the same girl and will check with other girls.

Erdheena
12-28-19, 04:27
This happened on the next day to ky previous visit. This time I selected the NE bird. Went to the room and changed to dispo. She started massage and hint were provided by touching the balls. When asked about the extras she said 3500 for b2 b, 2000 for top access and 1500 for HJ. I tried to negotiate but she was very adamant and not coming down. So just completed the massage and came back. I don't want to give the message that NE will get any amount they are quoting. This time I was provided with room without bathroom so I have to walk in the corridor with towel. Bathroom also not that much clean.

WIR No.

RoniG
12-28-19, 05:33
Roni,

My subscription got over and I'm yet to renew it. I just googled body massage near me and got the contact of the spa. I had to use a vpn due to restrictions on internet. I don't recall the spa name but it was located inside a hotel.

Regards,

Sam.PM me once you activate it or mention the area and the damage and some other clue to find the spa. I am planning to to visit next Feb. Info on that spa would be useful.

ChennaiSathya
12-28-19, 06:56
Very informative.

May be he did some cheap birds, I am yet to uncover the exact reason behind this but I kindly advise all fellow mongers two things from this Incident.

No. 1 Stay safe: your health is more important than your desires, so try refraining from DFKs, BBJs and try to be as safe as possible. I can understand you need them, but atleast make sure that the bird is pretty decent & use precautions, Post the deed use measures like urinating, good bath, mouth wash, and so on.

You can also have a prophylactic dose of Amoxicillin. Which has little side effects only. Eg. Diarrhoea.

Always be safe the odds of us fellow mongers getting Infected are high compared to normal population.

Life is always unfair, like a guy who enjoys DFK, BBJ, and even ruptured condom may get spared while a guy who just went to a MP and who got a kiss may get infected.

STAY SAFE..

ChennaiSathya
12-28-19, 07:03
Thanks for the reply and sorry for late response since no mail notification came. Please fwd my thanks to Rockstar1290 since I don't have that profile.

I Have a template Saved from a Delhi forum as I was sailing the same boat as you.

The Irony is that I found this in Delhi forum where a guy was posting this in that forum to help out Delhi Mongers (copied from chennai forum by rockstar). I personally have done zero bitcoin transactions so kindly double check with fellow Senior Mongers who have done the Same & here we go Ctrl+V.

Allenms
12-28-19, 07:32
I am a new member and through ISG I have decoded spa which is situated near Kelambakkam area behind tasmac shop.

The counter charges is rs. 1500 - selection was available and took the South Indian (Telugu slim girl).

Opted for dry massage. After 15 mts asked for extras and quoted rs. 1500 and negotiated for 1000. Coming to the deed.

The girl was cooperative sucked her tits to my heart (which boobs are average) and she was full nude. She even ready for full service.

And asked for cover since I don't have it I replied will take next time. In the same MP saw a MILF type bird with huge tits will try.

Her in the next visit.

Total damages rs. 2500 (1500 counter charge + 1000 to bird).

My PM is active ready to share few contacts of mine & also expected few contacts from other senior / new members.

Shron
12-28-19, 11:38
Quite surprised that you got a FS. I tried many time with the Bali gal but no movement beyond extras. Heard she is moving away. Any idea if she is returning back.I guess you are mixing with Bat SPA girl with T nagar 5th floor Bali girl.

She will not do more than extras and she will be leaving this month and will be back after 3 months.

UKBoyMe2019
12-28-19, 13:39
Bro, could you pm me Mrs M adyar and madipakkam spa details. I am in Chennai for next 1 week. Would love to try some. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Tried the place in Navalur toll gate. You have to spend 3500 for 10 to 15 mins full service. There are 3 persons available there consists but very very unclean place. Handjob better than this LOL.

Went to spa in foldpakkam, receptionist is from kerala, no SI all from NE but she told no extras here, cost bit low so can't expect hifi place. OK OK massage.

I know a SP bit costly but the birds she have awesome. Tried multiple times with various birds.

If you need good service and best birds nd good extras, you need to spend more. If you spend less then don't expect Aishwaryarai. This is golden rule I learned this year 2019. Advance Happy new year 2020. Happy hunting. Hope, I ll find good birds with low cost in 2020. Will create another golden rule in 2020.

I would like Thank cumload bro nd others who helped me in the initial days. I am unable to meet and unable to contact recent days due to some issues. Hope will meet in 2020.

Hulk0043
12-28-19, 13:52
Any senior there to give indie FS contact. So I can exchange other contacts with you.

Hulk0043
12-28-19, 14:50
It's near corporation vangi. 1st floor. I can see in loc ads too.

Bro, could you pm me Mrs M adyar and madipakkam spa details. I am in Chennai for next 1 week. Would love to try some. Thanks in advance.

FunnySexyBoy
12-28-19, 15:13
But Rajan had said bro nagar. Hence thought it must be her. What the spa in 5th floor with Bali & Thai. Any hints bro. I never knew.

I guess you are mixing with Bat SPA girl with T nagar 5th floor Bali girl.

She will not do more than extras and she will be leaving this month and will be back after 3 months.

OldSnake
12-28-19, 19:07
Hi brother,

Just been thinking of asking this as could you provide more clarity on A2B. Just so I can get an idea. As I have been thinking over it and trying to crack it but fail to do so, any clearer hint would be helpful. Thanks in advance.Yes. I know where Bat spa is located. Is A2B behind the sweet stall?

GiantLoverBoy
12-29-19, 02:46
Hi brother,

Just been thinking of asking this as could you provide more clarity on A2B. Just so I can get an idea. As I have been thinking over it and trying to crack it but fail to do so, any clearer hint would be helpful. Thanks in advance.It's the famous sweet stall after a area in Chennai near to IT corridor. The place we are referring to is in one road and back side of this shop.

FunnySexyBoy
12-29-19, 02:53
Had some time to visit so was thinking between bat and green, decided to recheck green with any other therapist, counter guy fixes what ever rate he likes, 1st says 2500, when I said it's too much he said new year offer of 1700 plus gst, then I offered cash so he said 1700 flat. When I said no cash will go to ATM, he says no problem will put in card.

Was assigned a lean NE gal, her mouth was full off some eatable, no pressure, worst massage ever. Cursed myself for coming to this place for 800 difference between bat. Extras she wants 1 k for HJ and 3 K for B2B. I felt time is up and she was not even worth it.

Stopped the massage at 30 minutes and left. Never in my life will I return to this place. 1st time felt it was a pathetic massage to be in. If not bat could have gone to that lovely spa in pet. Cursed my choice of spa.

Venky199
12-29-19, 07:25
Can any kind souls provide ref to malgova aunty, PM is active.

Digits of bird would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

BulletPandi007
12-29-19, 07:42
On map could see a building by name tasmc kelmbkm.

Is the spa next to that building and does the spa come in the main road or inside a street.

I am a new member and through ISG I have decoded spa which is situated near Kelambakkam area behind tasmac shop.

The counter charges is rs. 1500 - selection was available and took the South Indian (Telugu slim girl).

Opted for dry massage. After 15 mts asked for extras and quoted rs. 1500 and negotiated for 1000. Coming to the deed.

The girl was cooperative sucked her tits to my heart (which boobs are average) and she was full nude. She even ready for full service..

UKBoyMe2019
12-29-19, 08:51
Bro,

There a few spas and tasmac sin Kelambakkam. Could you provide the street name?

Thanks.

The girl was cooperative sucked her tits to my heart (which boobs are average) and she was full nude. She even ready for full service.

And asked for cover since I don't have it I replied will take next time. In the same MP saw a MILF type bird with huge tits will try.

Her in the next visit..

UKBoyMe2019
12-29-19, 08:53
It's near corporation vangi. 1st floor. I can see in loc ads too.Thanks bro. Will go today and find out. What are the damages?

MichealGeorge6
12-29-19, 09:54
Visited bat spa in Adyar today but Ms. M was already booked. Went with Ms be, and she offers B2B. Massage was good but extra was not that great.

Total damage 5.5 k (3.5 for massage plus 2 for extra).

Would suggest fellow mongers not to try her.

Hi,

UKBoyMe2019
12-29-19, 10:27
Bro,

Sent you a PM regarding this spa. Could you reply?

Thanks.

Hi!

There is this new MP near Kilpauk just off the main road. It's just 3 months old, 4 girls, 2 SI and 2 NE. Massage is ok, maybe 7/10 or even 6/10, but the girls are fun, offer HJ and TA for 0.5 - 1 k. The best part is that in NB we get a 999 deal and the place is very clean. Don't want to give further hints that can alert LE. PM if you want further details.

UKBoyMe2019
12-29-19, 12:53
Could you PM me where the BAT spa Adyar is located? PM will be fine.

Thanks bro.

Yes. I know where Bat spa is located. Is A2B behind the sweet stall?

Rajaa
12-29-19, 13:45
Any senior there to give indie FS contact. So I can exchange other contacts with you.Please buy a subscription so that others can help you in private messaging.

Hulk0043
12-29-19, 15:15
Damage 2.5 k.

Got a good professional massage from ms. J.

Balinese massage. Asked for extras but she denied. Did anyone got extras from her. Do they really offer extras. Anyone has got?. Omr branch.

Suruk
12-29-19, 18:00
Could you PM me where the BAT spa Adyar is located? PM will be fine.

Thanks bro.Its in Indira Nagar. It should be easy to find in google maps if you know the real spa name.

Hulk0043
12-29-19, 18:08
Next month will get bro!

Please buy a subscription so that others can help you in private messaging.