PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Mundu6
12-29-19, 18:12
Hi,

I like the receptionist in Bat spa ECR, did anyone know if she provide massage?

Fornicator101
12-29-19, 18:27
I decided to try one of the bird from a new sp whom I have never tired before. The place was located at suburbs of the city near a reputed IT infocity. The room was already booked in oyo by the sp and the girl was waiting there. She's an andhra girl aged 30 with decent looks and she was about to have lunch but she suggested she'd rather have me first, save the lunch for latter.

She sounded polite, we sat next to each other with talk and stuff while putting my arms over her caressing her body and her hair with a light feather touch. She moved further closer towards me and I tilted her face so that I could kiss her gently starting from forehead, cheeks, ears, nose. I sniffed her hair, pushed it one side smothering around her neck, kissing and licking her ear lobes before coming into her lips as I always do. She had a sweet lips which I kissed gently, slowly making it firm and tasting our drooling lips. She then sat on my lap and we just hugged each other tightly feeling the warmth of our body in no intention to be separated.

We got rid of our clothes, standing and embracing our naked bodies, she was like caressing my back gently with her fingers drawing on my back which gave me goosebumps and I was burning with lust. I sat on the bed and she stood between my legs smothering her boobs on my face. She then lay on the bed and I started to feast on her body starting from her forehead, kissing her lips, feasting on her boobs, licking her navel, kissed her feet, licking each toes to which she was shuddering. I moved up again kissing along her legs, sucking her thighs dubiously to her pussy. I usually doesn't do much oral but she kept it really clean and to my surprise I felt myself insanely drawn towards her pussy. I started to lick like a hungry toddler with my face buried inside her pussy. I flipped her body and did the dido of the front feasting on her back, kissing her ass cheeks, smothering my face against it madly, kissing her butt hole almost doing a rimjob. I never knew that I loved ass and pussy so much until that point and found myself lost in her voluptuous body.

It was her turn and she kissed me from top to bottom, sealing kiss on the prick and teasing it along the way to thighs. I was like shuddering and turned back. She moved inch by inch kissing from back to ass and mounted on my back. She started to fuck me from back with her pussy grinding against my ass which was like b2 b massage. She then caught hold of my wiener and did a elongated blowjob which she did with sheer passion for a long time. It looked like she was returning the favor which I did for her pussy, She sucked it fully and then her lips teasing on the tip, I felt like cumming but at some point she varied the pressure so that I couldn't cum. It was like an orgasm denial and she teased me like that for 3-4 intervals. She then licked along the balls which was tickling. I asked her for 69 tentatively, she ain't show any sign of doubt and sat straight away on my face with her blowing up my wiener and I was buried once again in her ass and pussy. I caught hold of her ass and licked the pussy madly, getting immersed into it deeper while she was fondling and licking my johny.

I felt like it was served for me to feast and at a point she jumped to the sensual licking and returned to the normal position. But she continued the bbj until she is satiated and put on cover. I went inside her in missionary kissing her lips with all those erotic madness she did for me. I've decided to finish inside her mouth, so she sat on the bed and I banged her mouth holding her long hair back and forth. When I was about to cum pulled from her mouth and shot out as per her request.

Damage-5 k.

Bbj- 9/10.

DFK - 7/10.

GFE-10/10.

Looks-7/10.

Hulk0043
12-29-19, 19:10
H ending 1.5 k.

B2B 3.5 k.

Place is not clean though.

Thanks bro. Will go today and find out. What are the damages?

Hulk0043
12-30-19, 03:31
Willows is bat spa. Had seen ECR receptionist she is good. Don't think she is a therapists.

Hi,
Willows is bat spa? I too Seen her she is good

LadiesMan117
12-30-19, 06:12
Hello,

Am very new to this. Can someone suggest where I can find a nice woman for a quality time.

BulletPandi007
12-30-19, 06:46
Bro,

Both nung and ECR recp gl super fig but they don't offer massage at least that's what I heard from other staff there.

Bro unga nermai enaku pidichi irku (I like your approach and honesty) just kidding bro.

Pandi.

Hi,

SkMaze
12-30-19, 07:52
Hi,

I like the receptionist in Bat spa ECR, did anyone know if she provide massage?Bro clear your inbox.

SkMaze
12-30-19, 08:53
Making forum healthy in the sense of useful to every one.

I hope our Chennai Forum having quite good hearted Seniors who can help always when required.

Because of this criteria there is a chance of people posting Fake FRs to become Senior member.

And also kindly looking for seniors voices regarding this matter. I don't know about some ones intentions still now I have shared to many people those who requested to me against Jack line Contact as well as SP and other MP details but still now there is no FR posted by them till date. Except some bros replied against it and they said they will try later maybe they don't like its their personal thing. They know well whom I am talking about.

Regarding jack line its difficult to make appointment I think hope I will make it this time.

Just telling my thought if its wrong sorry for that.

Have happy and safe mongering.That's true, even a guy messed-up with a girl which I gave reference to him, it was my luck for some reason she likes me very much and she told everything to me and I just said her to block his number.

FunnyAnils
12-30-19, 09:34
Hi Bro,

Great to hear. Is the place beyond vaxxxxur and SP digits ends in 573?

I think he had 3-4 options.

Which one you opted? Tallest one?

Anil.

[QUOTE=Fornicator101;2407540]I decided to try one of the bird from a new sp whom I have never tired before. The place was located at suburbs of the city near a reputed IT infocity. The room was already booked in oyo by the sp and the girl was waiting there. She's an andhra girl aged 30 with decent looks and she was about to have lunch but she suggested she'd rather have me first, save the lunch for latter.

She sounded polite, we sat next to each other with talk and stuff while putting my arms over her caressing her body and her hair with a light feather touch. She moved further closer towards me and I tilted her face so that I could kiss her gently starting from forehead, cheeks, ears, nose. I sniffed her hair, pushed it one side smothering around her neck, kissing and licking her ear lobes before coming into her lips as I always do. She had a sweet lips which I kissed gently, slowly making it firm and tasting our drooling lips. She then sat on my lap and we just hugged each other tightly feeling the warmth of our body in no intention to be separated..[/QUOTE,

XMen 69
12-30-19, 12:56
This s my regular spa which located opp Big clothing shop near wine shop. 3 S. I birds and 1 NE bird.

Since I m regular customer. 1's. I bird gives BBJ for 2 k. Pricing. 1.3 counter and tips 1 k for TL and Happy ending.

Birds are average looks but very cooperative. Some do FS outside.

XMen 69
12-30-19, 13:11
Yesterday got this contact thru LOC. Quoted me 4 k for 1 HR. Went there. 2 SI birds were there. With avg looks. One was aunty type other was normal Tamil girl. Chosen this girl. It s a residential house. Went inside. She asked whether I need any massage. I said no. She came and sat next to me. I pulled her closer. She started DFK and slowly we started undressing. 34 boobs. Good size. And she has a good ass. Started fingering her. She went peak. Asked me to roll cover. Only CBJ. Gave a decent one. Then did and missionary, WOT and doggy. Had 2 rounds and one HR.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs:8/10.

Pussy ; c9/10 clean. No odour.

GFE:9/10.

Overall worth for money.

HotLion
12-30-19, 13:23
Any lead in locanto is appreciated bro.

Thanks.

I decided to try one of the bird from a new sp whom I have never tired before. The place was located at suburbs of the city near a reputed IT infocity. The room was already booked in oyo by the sp and the girl was waiting there. She's an andhra girl aged 30 with decent looks and she was about to have lunch but she suggested she'd rather have me first, save the lunch for latter.

She sounded polite, we sat next to each other with talk and stuff while putting my arms over her caressing her body and her hair with a light feather touch. She moved further closer towards me and I tilted her face so that I could kiss her gently starting from forehead, cheeks, ears, nose. I sniffed her hair, pushed it one side smothering around her neck, kissing and licking her ear lobes before coming into her lips as I always do. She had a sweet lips which I kissed gently, slowly making it firm and tasting our drooling lips. She then sat on my lap and we just hugged each other tightly feeling the warmth of our body in no intention to be separated.

We got rid of our clothes, standing and embracing our naked bodies, she was like caressing my back gently with her fingers drawing on my back which gave me goosebumps and I was burning with lust. I sat on the bed and she stood between my legs smothering her boobs on my face. She then lay on the bed and I started to feast on her body starting from her forehead, kissing her lips, feasting on her boobs, licking her navel, kissed her feet, licking each toes to which she was shuddering. I moved up again kissing along her legs, sucking her thighs dubiously to her pussy. I usually doesn't do much oral but she kept it really clean and to my surprise I felt myself insanely drawn towards her pussy. I started to lick like a hungry toddler with my face buried inside her pussy. I flipped her body and did the dido of the front feasting on her back, kissing her ass cheeks, smothering my face against it madly, kissing her butt hole almost doing a rimjob..

RahulRavi
12-30-19, 13:58
Hey guys,

Can anyone please suggest a good professional sap with good massages and with or without extras.

Thanks.

CoolSandy2020
12-30-19, 14:43
Hi!

There is this new MP near Kilpauk just off the main road. It's just 3 months old, 4 girls, 2 SI and 2 NE. Massage is ok, maybe 7/10 or even 6/10, but the girls are fun, offer HJ and TA for 0.5 - 1 k. The best part is that in NB we get a 999 deal and the place is very clean. Don't want to give further hints that can alert LE. PM if you want further details.Hints of this location.

FunnySexyBoy
12-30-19, 14:48
You ask be next time. More over, if she is too good, will you need only a massage?

I have asked the bro nagar & mental hospital, they both rejected saying no massage.

Hi,

Hulk0043
12-30-19, 18:34
Which bat spa has best service and full service?

Dint get any extras at first visit to ECR branch from Balinese.

Had done my subscription and waiting for the activation. How long would it take?

Thanks in advance!

Hulk0043
12-30-19, 21:50
Bat spa. Sometimes you will get more than average massage. Try 90 minutes.

Hey guys,

Can anyone please suggest a good professional sap with good massages and with or without extras.

Thanks.

Stargazer87
12-30-19, 23:32
Hi,

I like the receptionist in Bat spa ECR, did anyone know if she provide massage?Well, I hope not as other branches receptionist don't provide. But, give it a try you never know.

GiantLoverBoy
12-31-19, 00:40
Yes. I know where Bat spa is located. Is A2B behind the sweet stall?Yes bro, this is behind the A2B sweet stall a road behind it and the building which hits the end of this road.

Allenms
12-31-19, 04:16
After much review about bat spa tried their vir- cum- bakkam asked for most cooperative girl. Assigned an north indian her names starts with Ms. S. The massage was in high standard and mean while we chit chatted and told her I was regular in bat spa branches and told my experience with therapist name. She was convinced and became friendly and was teasing me with her hand movement in my private areas and atone point removed the dispo and after 10 mts she was fully massaging my bum areas and she herself asked for extras and agreed to pay 2500 as she was adamant. As per my request she put some oil and massaged in my inner area, crack areas and slowly teasing the balls I was in full mood enjoying the fun. I hugged her and licked her in ears and played with her boobs and then she removed her tshirt and now I took her boobs and sucked. Tried to remove her pant initially refused saying only top access but after my sucking and licking she was enjoying the fun and moaning. Then again I tried and this time remove the pant and she is fully nude totally. Since pussy is smelly did't try oral and she herself asked to do fingering for which obliged and I continued sucking one tit and teasing another tit with my hand and at the same time did fingering to her. She was enjoying fully and this continued for almost few minutes and she reached climax and then she did happy ending for me. But she didn't allow kissing, but the attitude of her is excellent and she was also equally getting into mood which makes more enjoyable.

Damages counter charges 2500 + 2500 to bird = Total rs. 5000.

Damages high but given that the high quality massage and ambience this one okayish.

Ready to share the contacts and expecting more contacts from fellow ISGians my PM is active.

Kimmmy
12-31-19, 07:14
Isn't it not possible to buy subscription from India? I tried all methods to buy bitcoin but it doesn't seem to work.

I am relatively new here and trying to connect with people to understand jarkhands used here. Could someone help me?Hi,

It is possible to buy subscription from India. You can try localbitcoins.

You can refer to KumarLS post on how to buy bitcoin from this site.

VkVive
12-31-19, 12:03
It's nothing but a shop name Adyar Anadha Bhavan.

Hi brother,

Just been thinking of asking this as could you provide more clarity on A2B. Just so I can get an idea. As I have been thinking over it and trying to crack it but fail to do so, any clearer hint would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

SantoshNc
12-31-19, 13:27
Check NB. It's a spa offering a 999 massage with its name in colour.

LadiesMan117
12-31-19, 13:54
Can you PM me her number or the place?

We got rid of our clothes, standing and embracing our naked bodies, she was like caressing my back gently with her fingers drawing on my back which gave me goosebumps and I was burning with lust. I sat on the bed and she stood between my legs smothering her boobs on my face.

Hockey Hunter
12-31-19, 21:14
Happy New year to all fellow Mongers.

Play safe and have loads of Fun.

Wishing well for all of you.

Cheers.

Znura
12-31-19, 23:51
Hello friends,

Visiting Chennai next week, after been away from there for about 15 months. I look forward to Seniors to share digit of good GFE indie. My last deed as reported with my FR (with Liquor) been below par! Hope to get good this time. Please PM me! Thanks and happy and healthy new year 2020 to all!

HardLance
01-01-20, 04:54
Happened last month. Slim young petite. Booked OYO room near fold pakkam. She was so lean than pic and not up to her pics. Although cooperated she don't do DFK, but did BBJ. I don't do DATY to paid girls, but want to do a young girl, so tired little and didn't do much as it is little smelly. Pussy is so tight even though so did with many guys.

Damage 5 k + 1.5 k (room).

Boobs 5/10.

Ass 4/10.

Face 7/10.

WIR no, as she take drugs through needles.

Mathanakumar
01-01-20, 06:05
Hi guys,

The past 3 months have been frustrating and exhausting with work, my asshole manager had me slog behind a desk for 10 hours a day to meet unrealistic deadlines he had promised. Sorry for the rant.

I always try to sneak in a bit when I get a chance to see how the forum was doing, and as usual thanks to the kind seniors, it has continued to be a safe haven for sharing personal experiences and desires.

Sadly I have not had any success mongering in the past with any of my past ventures (locanto frauds, friends contact. Etc), thankfully had not lost any money. I had reached out to a couple of the seniors and they had been very kind and generous, offered to share some info once I had the break from work. Time to reach out to them, super excited for the new year. : the.

Anyways, wish you guys a happy and prosperous new year filled with action; P.

Happy mongering.

SamLucky
01-01-20, 12:59
Hello guys,

I wish you all a very happy new year.

This is an old FR couldn't write due to my work and other personal commitments.

I was on a work trip in United States and got an opportunity to visit Denver, Colorado. While travelling in Uber, I had a chit chat with a female taxi driver and was inquiring about happening places, strip clubs and mongering scene there. The taxi driver was very friendly and informed me not to go to the service provider instead call the service provider to my hotel, this is for the safety reasons.

I started searching in Google and came across a massage ad which offered only outcall. Call the given number and I was greeted by a Latina girl. We fixed the time and she said she will bring the oil, massage table and towels with her. Since this was my first outcall experience I was bit nervous. She came on time and called me from parking to confirm I'm in my room, she came inside with a heavy massage table and while setting the table her massive jugs popped out. To my surprise she was absolutely stunning and was like an actress. I was blown away by her beauty.

Asked me to get naked and strictly asked not to wear anything because it will be easy for her to massage me. What followed for next 30 minutes was a pure bliss, a very professional massage and I was so relaxed. I initiated the conversation and soon we became very friendly. I asked her what type of massages she do and she said I do B2B with extra 50 dollars, asked me if I want to try that. I said yes without wasting time. She got fully naked and man what a beautiful body she had, she smelled good and later I couldn't control myself. Asked her if I can touch her and that was the turning point, she really loved that gesture and said you can touch me honey by all means. She said very few gives her respect and she initiated kisses showing the sign of how much she liked my attitude towards her. Our kisses turned erotic and soon we both were in the bed, I kissed her all over and did DATY for few minutes. She was dripping wet, asked me if I have a condom and I said I don't. She took a condom and was riding me in WOT, I was about to cum and asked her to stop. We both breathed and I tried her on missionary then switched to doggy. Was having the best sex of my life with a gorgeous looking lady. I finished in doggy and we cleaned after the deed. The deed went on for 1 hour and 45 minutes, she was not a time watcher and was enjoying the session to the core.

We both dressed and I was talking to her for few minutes. She never asked for the money till this time, I myself gave her 200 dollars and she accepted it happily. While leaving she said I'm a very good kisser and she loved my company, I treated her like her girlfriend and left the place by giving me a final hug and a kiss. Never ever had imagined I will be liked by a Latina lady so much. I was on cloud nine, I get aroused even today thinking of that night.

Face: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damages: 200 USD.

She was in her late 20's. Had the best GFE experience and the best sex of my life.

LadiesMan117
01-01-20, 20:26
Hi Sam,

I am looking for a nice escort in Chennai, if you know anything can you please PM me.

Thanks.

Hello guys,

I was on a work trip in United States and got an opportunity to visit Denver, Colorado. While travelling in Uber, I had a chit chat with a female taxi driver and was inquiring about happening places, strip clubs and mongering scene there. The taxi driver was very friendly and informed me not to go to the service provider instead call the service provider to my hotel, this is for the safety reasons.

I started searching in Google and came across a massage ad which offered only outcall. Call the given number and I was greeted by a Latina girl. We fixed the time and she said she will bring the oil, massage table and towels with her. Since this was my first outcall experience I was bit nervous. She came on time and called me from parking to confirm I'm in my room, she came inside with a heavy massage table and while setting the table her massive jugs popped out. To my surprise she was absolutely stunning and was like an actress. I was blown away by her beauty...

Local Lion
01-01-20, 20:32
Hello guys,

I started searching in Google and came across a massage ad which offered only outcall. Call the given number and I was greeted by a Latina girl. We fixed the time and she said she will bring the oil, massage table and towels with her. Since this was my first outcall experience I was bit nervous. She came on time and called me from parking to confirm I'm in my room, she came inside with a heavy massage table and while setting the table her massive jugs popped out. To my surprise she was absolutely stunning and was like an actress. I was blown away by her beauty..As of date except women from the state of TN others are very friendly and cosmopolitan.

TN women lead in spot showing off and having an ass picking attitude.

LadiesMan117
01-01-20, 20:32
Hello,

I am looking for some good looking escorts who do DFK or LFK. Complete GFE experience. Experienced seniors please PM me any good contacts. Happy new year.

Thanks.

BahuBali007
01-02-20, 03:11
This s my regular spa which located opp Big clothing shop near wine shop. 3 S. I birds and 1 NE bird.

Since I m regular customer. 1's. I bird gives BBJ for 2 k. Pricing. 1.3 counter and tips 1 k for TL and Happy ending.

Birds are average looks but very cooperative. Some do FS outside.Bro, can you share more hints for this place?

Rockstar1290
01-02-20, 03:41
Report 1.

Had a boring day at office to visited the spa and took a new Tamil girl Pooja. Very average looking girl. Somewhat like your maid's daughter. But she likes sex very much. Had a very good GFE with her. Good VFM if you choose her.

Damages: 2 k counter + 1.5 k Extras.

WIR: Maybe if I want a girl who enjoys it along with us.

Report 2.

Took Sindhu a Marathi girl. She was the first Indian girl I had tried in mongering. Heard she was available in ECR branch. She does an average B2B and a good boob job. Asked her to do something different and she did a massage to the glans which was a very new experience to me. If you take her ask specifically for boob job and glans massage.

Damages: 2 k counter + 2 k extras.

WIR: Maybe.

Rockstar1290
01-02-20, 03:48
Got number from locanto and called. This is inside that temple arch opposite perungudi bus stop, above courier center. Lady at counter acted very professional and didn't allow choosing even though she advertised in locanto. Took a south girl Reshma. She first said she is total professional and didn't lock the door even though there was a lock. She gave a crappy massage and then as usual the inquiry started like first time, went to other spas, etc, etc.

Finally convinced her to do a HJ and TL. Finished and left.

Damages: 2 k counter + 1 k extras.

WIR: No way. Total bore.

One thing I learned in this and few other previous experiences is that Kegel exercises work for lasting long. Usually it takes less time for me to release if I am very aroused but after doing this Kegel exercise for the past month, I can see that I am able to stay erect and last longer during extras.

You can try it if you want.

Cheers,

Rockstar.

HardLance
01-02-20, 06:46
Does anyone tried Croma MP recently?

Mpm84
01-02-20, 07:30
Check NB. It's a spa offering a 999 massage with its name in colour.Hi bro,

Visited last Saturday after going through your report. Even I've used nb coupons 3 months back, but no signs of extras then. So never went back. This time called & fixed an appointment mentioning the coupon & the owner confirmed it. Once I reached there, the receptionist girl clearly denied the online payment and asked me to cancel & get the refund.

Finally went for the membership package by paying 5 k for 4 sessions. Ms. Mer did a decent one with a lot of teasing. Quoted 3 k for b2 b which I straight away rejected and I was not ready to pay anything above 2 k. Initially she refused but towards the end she obliged and did the deed with oil and took bath. Nothing special, just an average one.

Wir: For others.

Donation: 1. 25 k (package) + 2 k tips.

Note: 2 si & 4 ne available.

JbbFourU
01-02-20, 10:18
Hello friends,

Visiting Chennai. Put in trident. I look forward to Seniors to share digit of good GFE indie. Is that hotel is cour friendly? Hope Thanks and happy and healthy new year 2020 to all!

MichealGeorge6
01-02-20, 17:54
Thank you so much bro. I was able to buy bitcoins and transferred for subscription too. Waiting for ISG to approve it.

Hi,

It is possible to buy subscription from India. You can try localbitcoins.

You can refer to KumarLS post on how to buy bitcoin from this site.

Hulk0043
01-02-20, 19:37
Visited these bat spa valsarvakam. Appointed with ms. S aged 32. The massage was disappointment previously had good exp in other branches. She asked for extras and had FS.

Look - 6/10.

NE.

Massage - 2/10.

WIR. All are old.

Cool Hunt
01-03-20, 01:29
You are right bro, Kegel exercise works. Suggest you can use Himcolin gel (Himalaya product) along with Kegel. It is a gel which enhances erection and hardness by strengthening johnny's muscles.

Happy and safe mongering.

Got number from locanto and called. This is inside that temple arch opposite perungudi bus stop, above courier center. Lady at counter acted very professional and didn't allow choosing even though she advertised in locanto. Took a south girl Reshma. She first said she is total professional and didn't lock the door even though there was a lock. She gave a crappy massage and then as usual the inquiry started like first time, went to other spas, etc, etc.

Finally convinced her to do a HJ and TL. Finished and left.

Damages: 2 k counter + 1 k extras.

WIR: No way. Total bore..

XMen 69
01-03-20, 03:38
Bro, can you share more hints for this place?It s available and JD also. Few buildings from tasmac. Upstairs.

Jijaka2911
01-03-20, 13:04
Any one had used the above said website for mongering is it trust worthy or like loc website where we have to found which one is true and which one is fake.

SantoshNc
01-03-20, 19:44
In NB look for Kilpauk spas. This has colour and unisex in its name. I visited last week as well. Paid 999 in lieu of the NB coupon. Hope this helps.

MickeyDuck1208
01-04-20, 03:53
Seeing this in Chennai forum, it took me a while to realize you meant Tennessee and not Tamil Nadu. Was wondering why the world did not fall on you for making such a statement. Hahaha. LOL!!

As of date except women from the state of TN others are very friendly and cosmopolitan.

TN women lead in spot showing off and having an ass picking attitude.

HotLion
01-04-20, 06:48
Recently I contacted an SP from locanto. Directed to a hotel near work cherri. When I contacted from outside he asked to transfer 3 k thru paytm or g pay. I said I have to see bird and will give cash. He did not accept and started intimidating. I just cut the call.

Escaped from fraud.

Local Lion
01-04-20, 07:42
[QUOTE=MickeyDuck1208;2409494]Seeing this in Chennai forum, it took me a while to realize you meant Tennessee and not Tamil Nadu. Was wondering why the world did not fall on you for making such a statement. Hahaha. LOL!/QUOTE]Ha.

I was referring to Tamil Nadu only. It's only now am realizing TN also means a state in USA.

IndianMale83
01-04-20, 13:49
I had been to Pink spa yesterday. There was a man in one of the cubes around 11.30 am who kept on harassing he therapists. She'd have told the guy at least 10-15 times not to touch her. Its a shame that the guy couldn't respect her preferences. If a lady says no to touching / extras, please be a gentleman and respect it. Not everyone in a spa is interested in giving extras or allowing guys to do anything they wish.

And this is exactly where LE comes into picture where ladies are forced to do things they don't wish. Those headlines will read 'Girls rescued'.

We don't have to be jerks. If a girl denies service, please move on and try another spa where you may get lucky.

Rajaa
01-04-20, 15:38
Hey bros and ISGians. I like to know any experience of the ISGians regarding the fullnight. My questions are below.

1.) how many shots you are able to do for night call? 7 PM TO MORNING 5 AM.

2.) pleasantries given by you mostly?

3.) enchangers will be useful for increasing shots on nights?

4.) Uses of vodha during the night call?

5.) Any other tips for night call?

Yes I have been planning for night call. Let me know your suggesstions bro. Elite bro like rajoodudezz, krish, coolsp and pethidine and other fellow friends and you know whom you are.

Suggestions are welcome on PM too

Local Lion
01-04-20, 18:05
Recently I contacted an SP from locanto. Directed to a hotel near work cherri. When I contacted from outside he asked to transfer 3 k thru paytm or g pay. I said I have to see bird and will give cash. He did not accept and started intimidating. I just cut the call.

Escaped from fraud.Is this for an inde who stays near a kind of playschool in that narrow lane behind the big mall.

If yes he is a crook who would only accept bank transfer. When I asked him when I can pay ready cash why use bank transfer he was cornered. He gave lame excuses like not safe etc. That made me suspicious, I used a few foul words on him and scooted out.

Fringe
01-04-20, 20:09
Hello every one,

I am from Bangalore forum. Looking for a good inde preferably MILF for Sunday night (LT). I can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Thanks.

Sam77
01-05-20, 03:53
Can someone please share Ms P contact with reference. TIA.

Kgkk2018
01-05-20, 04:23
I had been to Pink spa yesterday. There was a man in one of the cubes around 11.30 am who kept on harassing he therapists. She'd have told the guy at least 10-15 times not to touch her. Its a shame that the guy couldn't respect her preferences. If a lady says no to touching / extras, please be a gentleman and respect it. Not everyone in a spa is interested in giving extras or allowing guys to do anything they wish.

And this is exactly where LE comes into picture where ladies are forced to do things they don't wish. Those headlines will read 'Girls rescued'.

We don't have to be jerks. If a girl denies service, please move on and try another spa where you may get lucky.Well said dude! Definitely agree on this. This is absolute common sense.

Cheers,

Kgkk.

AKeller
01-05-20, 05:50

We don't have to be jerks. If a girl denies service, please move on and try another spa where you may get lucky.Very true. If you can't be a gentleman and treat others as humans, don't expect a good service. True for all walks of life.

Sureshktne6
01-05-20, 11:48
Visited this place yesterday. Decently good. Had 3 birds. Selected a SI bird for B2B.

Nice massage B2B experience and HJ.

Good.

Damage 2 k+1 k.

Mackie4
01-05-20, 15:23
I went to s. Pet colour spa in last week of 2019,after reading so many FR about their private area shaving service. Now they have increased the amount to 1.5 k from 1 k as reported before. They offer a package for massage+shaving for 2 k. But I dint have the time to try the msg. So opted for the shaving service alone. Entered the partition assigned for shaving and undresses and awaited the therapist. There were two of them who doesn't look very appealing. So thoughts of having fun is off. Just was expecting a good shaving service and that's what followed. They were both very talkative and was discussing about so many things while handling the private part and the blade like a surgeon. They have gloves and kept changing blades for each area. It takes almost 30 mis for a complete service and they do it in different positions. First lying on back and then kneeling down and last lying on stomach. Don't forget to ask for after shave gel or cream since it may cause lot of dryness. Was happy with the service and paid a tip of 0. 1 k each and they accepted with glee. So it was a good first time experience for shaving which I till date I haven't found anywhere in Chennai.

Hulk0043
01-05-20, 16:31
Name and exact location of spa bro.

I went to s. Pet colour spa in last week of 2019,after reading so many FR about their private area shaving service. Now they have increased the amount to 1.5 k from 1 k as reported before. They offer a package for massage+shaving for 2 k. But I dint have the time to try the msg. So opted for the shaving service alone. Entered the partition assigned for shaving and undresses and awaited the therapist. There were two of them who doesn't look very appealing. So thoughts of having fun is off. Just was expecting a good shaving service and that's what followed. They were both very talkative and was discussing about so many things while handling the private part and the blade like a surgeon. They have gloves and kept changing blades for each area. It takes almost 30 mis for a complete service and they do it in different positions. First lying on back and then kneeling down and last lying on stomach. Don't forget to ask for after shave gel or cream since it may cause lot of dryness. Was happy with the service and paid a tip of 0. 1 k each and they accepted with glee. So it was a good first time experience for shaving which I till date I haven't found anywhere in Chennai.

MickeyDuck1208
01-05-20, 17:20
Personal experiences I guess. Some of my best have been in Chennai!!

I was referring to Tamil Nadu only. It's only now am realizing TN also means a state in USA.

Rockstar1290
01-06-20, 04:32
Called a number from locanto and was asked to come to a supermarket near padur. Spa is in first floor of an old building. Not a spa actually. Two birds were available. One MILF around 35 another around 20.

Chose MILF as you get good service from older ones. Inside she asked service or massage. I said service. Then some play went and she asked 1 k for full service. I just said BJ is enough. She put condom on jhonny and gave a good CBJ. Finished and left all within one hour.

This is not a spa, though they advertise as spa. Place is dirty and while giving BJ she was spitting on the room corners itself. I felt really disgusted.

Damages: 2.5 counter + 1 k BJ.

WIR: Nope.

I actually thought about going back for the chick who looks like a petite country wood but thinking about the cleanliness of the place makes me puke. Have to stick with the famous ones and not go for random ones I guess.

Rockstar1290
01-06-20, 04:40
Went to the spa that has been discussed recently in forum. This is near a party hall / mahal in said area.

The woman at counter explained in detail about the services. 2.5 k for happy ending. 3.5 k for B2B. 6 k for full nude and 9 k for everything including bath with girl.

As my first time chose 3.5 k package. Then was shown the 3 girls. All three were perfect mallu MILFs. One dark and two white.

I went with the dark one. The lady at reception asked me to hand over the phone which was not allowed. Weird rule. Switched off and gave it to her.

Then massage started. This woman was seriously well learned in the arts of arousing. Her B2B was really nice. She was so good that I had two releases within the one hour which is not something that I experience frequently. The deed was really good.

I left happy. Next time really want to try the other options.

Damage: 3.5 k counter (no need to give tips inside).

WIR: Yes. The other girls were perfect MILF types so have to try.

Note: YMMV.

JackieBam
01-06-20, 15:24
A guy I contacted from a locanto ad (San* number ending in 154) is now threatening on WhatsApp that he will post and send messages to all my friends and family in Facebook. Anyone encountered this type of situation before? How did you handle it? Getting worried. Please share any ideas or experiences.

FunnySexyBoy
01-06-20, 17:55
Hi, any more hints on this place like NB or hints on the names. Based on your feedback, interested to visit this place!

Went to the spa that has been discussed recently in forum. This is near a party hall / mahal in said area.

The woman at counter explained in detail about the services. 2.5 k for happy ending. 3.5 k for B2B. 6 k for full nude and 9 k for everything including bath with girl.

As my first time chose 3.5 k package. Then was shown the 3 girls. All three were perfect mallu MILFs. One dark and two white.

I went with the dark one. The lady at reception asked me to hand over the phone which was not allowed. Weird rule. Switched off and gave it to her.

Then massage started. This woman was seriously well learned in the arts of arousing. Her B2B was really nice. She was so good that I had two releases within the one hour which is not something that I experience frequently. The deed was really good..

XMen 69
01-06-20, 19:40

Then massage started. This woman was seriously well learned in the arts of arousing. Her B2B was really nice. She was so good that I had two releases within the one hour which is not something that I experience frequently. The deed was really good.

Note: YMMV.It's too costly bro. . don't waste your money. 4 k you ll get good FS itself.

XMen 69
01-06-20, 19:42
A guy I contacted from a locanto ad (San* number ending in 154) is now threatening on WhatsApp that he will post and send messages to all my friends and family in Facebook. Anyone encountered this type of situation before? How did you handle it? Getting worried. Please share any ideas or experiences.Just you can register that number with cyber crime. Please don't hesitate. You can file a complaint thru online itself. No worries.

Local Lion
01-06-20, 21:00
A guy I contacted from a locanto ad (San* number ending in 154) is now threatening on WhatsApp that he will post and send messages to all my friends and family in Facebook. Anyone encountered this type of situation before? How did you handle it? Getting worried. Please share any ideas or experiences.Is the guy a SP or a MP.

If he is neither tell him he can go bang himself.

If this is a MP or a SP share his no via pm to me will try and see how far he would go.

Call his bluff. Most of these type of crooks are here to make some quick money and turn it into a perpetual blackmail. Nip it in the bud is the moral here.

CypherZero93
01-06-20, 21:34
Is this in Medvkm to shol road?

Clue to make of the spa and location details please.

Birds are average looks but very cooperative. Some do FS outside.

SkMaze
01-07-20, 04:57
Hello guys,

Been a while since posted any reports on ISG. This report was months ago when I got introduced to a lady who is mid 20's newly married. Was told that her company is good and also comes at an economical price. Saw the photos to get an idea but I never usually trust photo because nowadays pictures are heavily edited that girls don't even match 50% of the pic. Fixed the session and directed her to the place. Let's call her Miss pinklips.

The company.

So Miss pinklips came, sat down and we began to introduce ourselves. Then she went to the bathroom and came out with undergarments draped in a towel. I went to her and started kissing all over her neck. When I was slowly kissing her ears, she pulled me for lip kiss. We started slow, took our time with lip kisses. She wasn't backing off at all or turning her head. I was trying all those kisses from Hollywood movies since there was no hesitation from her, only complete cooperation. I was getting quickly into mood as my stresses melted and my penis erected as I love deep french kiss (DFK). I opened my mouth for a much aggressive kisses and even started licking, biting her lips. She just closed her eyes and kept on kissing me. Usually most women either pull their head away or turn their head at this time but she didn't. I just loved it. We lied down and began kissing from top to bottom of her body. Went to boobs, made some kisses to her nipples, started sucking to get her erect. Then went to the belly and to the pussy. Started licking around her vagina and moved to her clitoris. She was now really into the mood by moving her hips up and down while I made love to her vagina. Good cooperation from her side, never seemed to rush at anything..Hi Bro, I'm not able to PM you, can you share the contact in my PM.

HardLance
01-07-20, 07:32
Hi,

I have a contact from my Sim, stored M as per true caller means Mami.

Does some one pm me Pakathu veetu Mani details, reference and price.

Pestered90
01-07-20, 07:48
A guy I contacted from a locanto ad (San* number ending in 154) is now threatening on WhatsApp that he will post and send messages to all my friends and family in Facebook. Anyone encountered this type of situation before? How did you handle it? Getting worried. Please share any ideas or experiences.How about you delete your FB profile bro, and if you had just contacted him den what proof does he have. I mean he won't have any mms and alright, just having an audio what the hell ll he achieve.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

Pestered90
01-07-20, 07:50
Hey,

The concept looks really great should give t a shot. Just that if profiles are great then would be icing on the cake.

Can you please share the directions in detail to approach.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

Note: YMMV.

JackieBam
01-07-20, 14:37
Is the guy a SP or a MP.

If he is neither tell him he can go bang himself.

If this is a MP or a SP share his no via pm to me will try and see how far he would go.

Call his bluff. Most of these type of crooks are here to make some quick money and turn it into a perpetual blackmail. Nip it in the bud is the moral here.Thank you for the advice Local Lion. Appreciate it!

JackieBam
01-07-20, 14:39
Just you can register that number with cyber crime. Please don't hesitate. You can file a complaint thru online itself. No worries.Thank you XMen 69 for the advice. Will look into it. Appreciate the support!

XMen 69
01-07-20, 17:38
Is this in Medvkm to shol road?

Clue to make of the spa and location details please.Mdvkm to Pallikrn after theater few buildings away.

Nazgylg15
01-07-20, 20:34
Hello,

Has anyone tried the African lady who advertises in locanto ending with 32 and is staying in Zam Pallavaram. I am sure the pic is fake and want to know about the girl before I proceed. PMs welcome. Itching for some black action.

Thanks.

Local Lion
01-07-20, 21:11
Hello,

Can anyone suggest a safe and secure place for an outcall session in South Chennai.

This is going to be my first outcall and hence want to take all necessary precautions.

Rajaa
01-08-20, 05:19
Hello,

Can anyone suggest a safe and secure place for an outcall session in South Chennai.

Stay uncle and ping me for more info
This is going to be my first outcall and hence want to take all necessary precautions.Stay uncle and ping me for more info.

Suruk
01-08-20, 10:16
Mdvkm to Pallikrn after theater few buildings away.I found 2 spas nearby the theatre. One starts with "be" and the other one starts with "F". Is it any of these?

RockyBai
01-08-20, 10:34
A guy I contacted from a locanto ad (San* number ending in 154) is now threatening on WhatsApp that he will post and send messages to all my friends and family in Facebook. Anyone encountered this type of situation before? How did you handle it? Getting worried. Please share any ideas or experiences.Better ignore him. Use secret number with whatsapp. Once you're done, switch off the mobile.

RockyBai
01-08-20, 10:57
I got contact on FB who refereed me to a college bird, fixed the deed and went to a place near tbm, I called her and confirmed her that I reached, she guided me to a place, I went there and called her, she directed me to a flat and asked me to pay in paytm before opening the door. I said I won't, but she's begging me to pay. I felt weird. And kept on talking with her meanwhile I thought not to try so I escaped when she's on call. And blocked her.

RockyBai
01-08-20, 11:03
Hi all,

Any idea about SP music? I have attended her birds more than 5 times. Now her contact not in use. Not sure she is in business or not.

Member #4691
01-08-20, 12:36
Met this admirable beauty and long time friend of mine 2 days back with extraordinary assets and baby doll face and she is not open for BBJ little shy on that so didn't insist moved forward and she s great companion if you don't look for money she is must one to try actually. After long time offline with my exams now back to mongering it's good start to try. Will back on Chennai this 10th will see some of my friends.

FunnySexyBoy
01-08-20, 17:40
Welcome back bro. Missed your FRs and experience.

Look forward to more. Any way to contact you other than PM as I do not have a PM yet.

Met this admirable beauty and long time friend of mine 2 days back with extraordinary assets and baby doll face and she is not open for BBJ little shy on that so didn't insist moved forward and she s great companion if you don't look for money she is must one to try actually. After long time offline with my exams now back to mongering it's good start to try. Will back on Chennai this 10th will see some of my friends.

Revsha
01-08-20, 19:20
Hello,

Has anyone tried the African lady who advertises in locanto ending with 32 and is staying in Zam Pallavaram. I am sure the pic is fake and want to know about the girl before I proceed. PMs welcome. Itching for some black action.

Thanks.Are you referring to photos in Locanto, or ones she has sent you in WA. Both are fake.

Quoted 6 K to me, agreed to 5 K. Then, on reaching her place, asked for 7 K. I stuck firmly to the agreed amount.

Typical African body, face nothing to write home about. Pleasant mannered, but a little hurried. Good BJ skills, but only covered. For money's worth, you will need to have good staying power. You just have to insert johnny into pussy, she will do the rest of the work with her super speed pelvic thrusts. Tried for DATY, but again said the price would then be 7 K, so did not do it.

After I left, sent a "thank you" message on WA, which I felt was a nice touch.

Damage: 5 K.

CBJ: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

WIR: Not for 5 K, 3-4 maybe. Much better Afro VFM in Delhi.

SlimShady1993
01-08-20, 19:22
Can anyone please give me contact for some reliable call girl or agent in Chennai. PM me.

Thanks.

CypherZero93
01-08-20, 19:41
Found this bird in loc.

Advt under name Tanu ends with number 748.

Anyone tried before?

ProbzProbz
01-09-20, 02:40

We got rid of our clothes, standing and embracing our naked bodies, she was like caressing my back gently with her fingers drawing on my back which gave me goosebumps and I was burning with lust. I sat on the bed and she stood between my legs smothering her boobs on my face. She then lay on the bed and I started to feast on her body starting from her forehead, kissing her lips, feasting on her boobs, licking her navel, kissed her feet, licking each toes to which she was shuddering. I moved up again kissing along her legs, sucking her thighs dubiously to her pussy. I usually doesn't do much oral but she kept it really clean and to my surprise I felt myself insanely drawn towards her pussy. I started to lick like a hungry toddler with my face buried inside her pussy. I flipped her body and did the dido of the front feasting on her back, kissing her ass cheeks, smothering my face against it madly, kissing her butt hole almost doing a rimjob. I never knew that I loved ass and pussy so much until that point and found myself lost in her voluptuous body..Nice experience. I will be in India soon. Hoping to take a plunge.

CypherZero93
01-09-20, 05:25
Any luck finding the place?

Please let know which MP, and do share your experience.

I found 2 spas nearby the theatre. One starts with "be" and the other one starts with "F". Is it any of these?

HardLance
01-09-20, 14:44
I have tried to contact Mrs. P, but not replying to WA or call. Guess she is retired.

Miss. J retried for now.

Mrs. P retried.

Many girls are retiring soon within an year.

Nazgylg15
01-09-20, 17:34
Are you referring to photos in Locanto, or ones she has sent you in WA. Both are fake.

Quoted 6 K to me, agreed to 5 K. Then, on reaching her place, asked for 7 K. I stuck firmly to the agreed amount.

Typical African body, face nothing to write home about. Pleasant mannered, but a little hurried. Good BJ skills, but only covered. For money's worth, you will need to have good staying power. You just have to insert johnny into pussy, she will do the rest of the work with her super speed pelvic thrusts. Tried for DATY, but again said the price would then be 7 K, so did not do it.

After I left, sent a "thank you" message on WA, which I felt was a nice touch.

Damage: 5 K.

CBJ: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

WIR: Not for 5 K, 3-4 maybe. Much better Afro VFM in Delhi.Much appreciated brother. Delhi and Bangalore are best places in India for Afros.

JackieBam
01-09-20, 17:42
Better ignore him. Use secret number with whatsapp. Once you're done, switch off the mobile.Thanks bro. Will follow.

JackieBam
01-09-20, 17:47
How about you delete your FB profile bro, and if you had just contacted him den what proof does he have. I mean he won't have any mms and alright, just having an audio what the hell ll he achieve.

Regards.

P.S. 90.Thank you P.S. 90 bro.

XMen 69
01-09-20, 18:07
I found 2 spas nearby the theatre. One starts with "be" and the other one starts with "F". Is it any of these?After tasmac and ATM. 2 buildings away. Starts with A & O. 2nd floor.

IndianMale83
01-10-20, 06:49
Kumar cool. Welcome back k bro. After very long time.

Almost all five star hotels offer this day stay with buffet lunch. Go to make my trip and select activities. You would get this options.

Else you can try Lemon tree. They have 6 HR or 8 HR stay option in their website.The lemon tree package kooks good. Should be safe as well. Both 4 & 8 hours package looks good and value.

ProbzProbz
01-10-20, 07:05
Found this bird in loc.

Anyone tried before?Anyone in Loc is requesting for 1 k deposit. Is that normal?

Jhongage
01-10-20, 12:37
Hi friends,

Will be on a short visit over the coming week can anyone suggest me any Good Spa with extra services.

Awaiting positive reply.

Thank you.

CHeers.

ProbzProbz
01-10-20, 13:26
Found this bird in loc.

Anyone tried before?I am new to Chennai. Loc site, they are requesting for 1000 rs deposit. Is that the norms.

SamLucky
01-10-20, 20:15
Hello guys,

Writing one more FR from my US trip. As usual was very horny and wanted to taste some meal, this time I planned to taste an Afro American service provider. Started my search and got attracted to beautiful Afro girl, called her and she didn't pick up the call and within in few minutes she called me back. Spoke so politely and she agreed to come to my hotel room. It was 10 pm and it was drizzling, she knocked the door and I was slightly disappointed with her looks. She used heavy photoshop to show herself beautiful but in person she was average looking female with good hair and assets. Lean body but flesh on the right places. Asked me to take off my clothes and seeing me naked, she complimented me about the hygiene and my butt. Made me feel that I will have the best time. The massage started and I was disappointed with the massage, it was a namesake massage with average massage skills. Finished the back and asked me to turn, I was surprised to see her naked. I didn't knew when she got her clothes off, I saw her naked only when I turned around. She had perfect boobs with erect nipples, seeing them I got hard and she started playing with my cock. I didn't know what went wrong with me, I ejaculated in few minutes and seeing that she was like oh honey you came so early thought of spending more time but didn't last long. I booked the session for one hour but the therapist refused to continue the session after I ejaculated which made me feel bad. Didn't argue since I'm not from there. Cleaned up and paid the money.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 8/10.

Massage 4/10.

Price is on higher side, paid 350 USD.

I was upset because the premature ejaculation problem and the overall session. So decided not to try the Afro girls again.

SlimShady1993
01-10-20, 22:34
Can anyone please give me contact for some reliable call girl or agent in Chennai. PM me.

Thanks.I am new here so I don't know how it works. Please tell me whether I would get this info here or what is the way to get it?

CoolBobby
01-11-20, 05:42
Anyone in Loc is requesting for 1 k deposit. Is that normal?It is not normal. Never pay advance to online contacts. You will end up cheated.

ProbzProbz
01-11-20, 14:13
It is not normal. Never pay advance to online contacts. You will end up cheated.Thanks bro. I will keep looking around.

CypherZero93
01-11-20, 22:52
Location details shared were appropriate, found the place finally after roaming some time.

All the birds were busy and only the receptionist MILF was avlbl.

Took her, nothing great just huge saggy bosoms. She became friendly, shared her number, showed some birds on her phone to pimp out.

Rooms were too cramp and not very clean. On my way out, noticed 4 girls, all were very ugly looking.

WIR- No way.

1.5 k+1 k damage.

DPrakash
01-12-20, 15:28
Dude,

You are wasting your money. For 350 you get great company.

Ping me which city you are in, I can guide you.

I am facing tough time in Chennai to find quality company.

Help me for Chennai.

Hello guys,

Writing one more FR from my US trip. As usual was very horny and wanted to taste some meal, this time I planned to taste an Afro American service provider. Started my search and got attracted to beautiful Afro girl, called her and she didn't pick up the call and within in few minutes she called me back. Spoke so politely and she agreed to come to my hotel room. It was 10 pm and it was drizzling, she knocked the door and I was slightly disappointed with her looks. She used heavy photoshop to show herself beautiful but in person she was average looking female with good hair and assets. Lean body but flesh on the right places. Asked me to take off my clothes and seeing me naked, she complimented me about the hygiene and my butt. Made me feel that I will have the best time..

DelhiD
01-12-20, 16:20
I am new to Chennai. Loc site, they are requesting for 1000 rs deposit. Is that the norms.Bro,

Not normal. There are few thumb rules that you can follow:

1. No money / token amount before seeing the girl.

2. Search for the number on google, if same is posted in another location (Bangalore / Mumbai etc.) It's 99% scam.

3. search number of true caller, if it is marked as spam, 99% scam.

4. If you face (1), mark it as spam on truecaller to help other fellas.

5. If you find the girl way too different than the pic and don't like, try to backoff, don't think with dick (too difficult).

DelhiD
01-12-20, 16:27
Hello fellas,

As you may have seen iescorts ad banners on ISG already. Did anyone give a try to their Chennai collection?

Please share experiences if any.

XMen 69
01-12-20, 17:36
Location details shared were appropriate, found the place finally after roaming some time.

All the birds were busy and only the receptionist MILF was avlbl.

Took her, nothing great just huge saggy bosoms. She became friendly, shared her number, showed some birds on her phone to pimp out.

Rooms were too cramp and not very clean. On my way out, noticed 4 girls, all were very ugly looking.

WIR- No way.

1.5 k+1 k damage.Uff. At last you found. Try her contacts and share exp if possible bro.

Local Lion
01-12-20, 19:52
Visited a spa near cmbt.

Rate was fixed at 3 k for a South therapist. Since this was my first time here did not bargain.

Learnt inside the room from chick that normal rate is 2 k and other things have to be negotiated inside.

Was assigned a Bangalore based chick with name as that of the dumb Bollywood actress. But this chick turned out to be very knowledgeable.

Have to say the chicks whomsoever I saw was better than the ones I saw at A2B or bat or other spas.

Will return to try the other chicks.

Number can be shared. Please pm.

Sasivad5014
01-13-20, 05:48
Brothers, I'm from Bangalore (but Tamil). I had previously visited Chennai 6-7 months back and banged Divya and SP Raagini girls. Divya number is switched off now. Don't know whether she has left the field. Can some brothers please help with some contacts in Chennai. Preferably budget Indies.

Pethadine bro, I have been reading your posts for a long time. Unfortunately looks like you have disabled your PM. Could you please help with this request. Will be visiting Chennai next week.

Vinothkm123
01-13-20, 07:56
Visited a spa near cmbt.

Rate was fixed at 3 k for a South therapist. Since this was my first time here did not bargain.

Learnt inside the room from chick that normal rate is 2 k and other things have to be negotiated inside.

Was assigned a Bangalore based chick with name as that of the dumb Bollywood actress. But this chick turned out to be very knowledgeable.

Have to say the chicks whomsoever I saw was better than the ones I saw at A2B or bat or other spas.

Number can be shared. Please pm.Clear inbox bro please.

Hulk0043
01-13-20, 09:00
I can't private message you.

Visited a spa near cmbt.

Member #4785
01-13-20, 09:54
Have been eyeing this bird for a long time old timers will know what I am speaking off Got the reference from one of a good senior and came to know that the bird does it very rarely and today is the the- Day.

Fixed the deed today morning and reached her place which was 30 min drive from south Chennai. She told me to wait for few minutes and called me to come up. It was middle of residential area. Went in found out that truth why does everyone here envy her. Right assets at right place. Locked the bedroom started with the chit chat then slowly started kissing her. OMFG she is a damn awesome kisser she will kiss and smoch you till you choke out of air slowly undressed started sucking her melons which was right in size. Took turns to suck her melons and then DFKing her as well. Slowly went down by kissing her body and down she was super neat. I usually don't do DATY at all for obvious reasons but this one is sure different did a tongue twister and she was enjoying it. She pushed me cover and removed my undies and sucked jonny like the world is going to endOMG experience. Rolled on the condom banged her in WOT then few minutes on doggy. Asked her to suck it out and finish in CIM. What followed was a 30 minutes BBBJ all slurphy and finally came on her mouth. Washed and chit chatted with her and left.

Ratings.

DFK: 10/10.

DATY: 10/10.

CAT: 9/10.

BBBJ: 20/10.

Damage: 10 k / shot.

WIR: maybe (when she is ready to do it why not).

I would not say con but she was bit heavy for me (That's just me) I had to readjust the positions rest of all is good. Contact will not shared to everybody only the most trusted ones will be given with the approval of the senior.

SlaveInfo9
01-13-20, 10:02
Its been a long time in action and decided for a 3 sum action on Dec 31st evening which ended in a 4 sum action 31st morning contacted my Indie the for an 3 sum action along with J and asked to reach by 6 pm in the evening reached the place on time and the gave the direction to the apartment reached the apartment and Indie the opened the door and welcomed. Informed me to wait in the other room since J was in action with a customer in a other room mean time my Johny was not in control and had some small foreplay with Indie the for 20 minutes. Finally the other customer left and here comes the twist came to know that there is one more indie S in the room checked with the for a 4 sum and she said why not Indie the introduced to Indie J & S then all the 4 got freshened up and decided to start the 1st round of action this is the 1st time in my life time being with 3 MILF inside the room all the 3 MILF surrounded me and started to rub me from front and back removed all my clothes and all the 4 where in birthday suit they pushed me on bed and all 3 MILF came top of and took the control the & S took care of my body and nipple and J took take care of my Johny and Balls and the next 20 minutes was pure bliss with the MILF exchanging the Johny and balls giving a awesome BBJ and Nipple sucking and Ass Rimming and can't control myself finally came on Miss J boobs. Got cleaned and all 4 rested on the bed and the 3 MILF where making fun at each other and got ready for the second round and with Miss S 25 minutes of bang and Miss the & J sucking my balls from behind and completed the second round in Missionary. Took a 30 min of break and started with the third round asked them to make me cum through BBJ and all three started sucking my Johny and Balls it was a fun experience making fun of each others and making fun of me and finally came on Miss the mouth. This is the 1st time I had a three rounds in 3 hrs of time got cleaned up and left the place by 9 pm.

Place: 7/10.

MILFs: 7/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Price: 2 k each + 1 k for room Total = 7 k.

Overall: 8/10.

Cheers.

MichealGeorge6
01-13-20, 14:18
Bro,

Tried reaching you in PM but your inbox full. Could you reach me or let me know when you clear inbox?

Visited a spa near cmbt.

SaturnFiree
01-13-20, 15:02
Hi brothers,

I am from Bangalore and visiting Chennai on 16th can someone please help me with a good indie. I will help you out whenever you are in Bangalore.

HardLance
01-13-20, 15:44
Visited a spa near cmbt.

Number can be shared. Please pm.Bro,

We haven't exchanged anything in last 6 months. How are you?

Please share MP details. I have decoded the girl name.

Currently I have only Mrs. S contact in OMR.

Thanks.

MoralMonger
01-13-20, 16:42
Hey,

Wanted to pm but looks like you don't have pm storage space.

Visited a spa near cmbt.

Local Lion
01-13-20, 19:31
Hey,

Wanted to pm but looks like you don't have pm storage space.All clear now.

Local Lion
01-13-20, 19:32
Bro,

We haven't exchanged anything in last 6 months. How are you?

Please share MP details. I have decoded the girl name.

Currently I have only Mrs. S contact in OMR.

Thanks.Inbox cleared. We can converse there.

SkMaze
01-14-20, 06:20
Brothers, I'm from Bangalore (but Tamil). I had previously visited Chennai 6-7 months back and banged Divya and SP Raagini girls. Divya number is switched off now. Don't know whether she has left the field. Can some brothers please help with some contacts in Chennai. Preferably budget Indies.

Pethadine bro, I have been reading your posts for a long time. Unfortunately looks like you have disabled your PM. Could you please help with this request. Will be visiting Chennai next week.Hi bro,

If your are referring Divya short and fair Tamil girl, she was not available for last 2 weeks as she was in her native and now she is back to Chennai.

RockyBai
01-14-20, 09:54
Can anyone suggest good MPs in Chennai, with reasonable damage.

DelhiD
01-14-20, 11:50
Answering my one question.

They called 2-3 times on my my whatsapp number and told do you want to meet hot ladies nearby for chat physical and many other things.

Then some membership shit and I hung up.

Hello fellas,

As you may have seen iescorts ad banners on ISG already. Did anyone give a try to their Chennai collection?

Please share experiences if any.

HardLance
01-14-20, 15:11
Hi guys,

Someone please share Mrs. D aka Pakathu Veetu Mami contact.

I asked many times in the forum but no use. Didn't got it till now. Someone please share her number and reference.

Thanks.

MavericKing
01-14-20, 15:26
Its been a long time in action and decided for a 3 sum action on Dec 31st.......This is the 1st time I had a three rounds in 3 hrs of time got cleaned up and left the place by 9 pm.

Place: 7/10.

MILFs: 7/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Price: 2 k each + 1 k for room Total = 7 k.

Overall: 8/10.

Cheers.Hi Slaveinfo9,

Loved your FR.

Looking for some decent action and low on budget this month. Would be grateful if you can share the MILF contact on PM or kindly can please [Email address deleted by Admin]
Thanks in advance. Cheers and Happy mongering.

MK.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Daringram
01-14-20, 19:01
Hello all,

I am on a few months vacation and staying in Salem, I have mongered in US & Canada for several years.

I would really appreciate if anyone can share MP / SP contacts in the Salem area.

Thanks in advance.

Safe mongering.

DPrakash
01-15-20, 03:33
I visit Chennai once a year for 10 days.

Bought the subscription, renew it every year for about 3 years.

Building trust with Seniors is hard when I am active on the forum for 10 days.

Used Loc to get some contacts, burnt 15 k victim of bait and switch.

Got one local contact, again b&s. Older photos. Burnt 15 k.

Tried bat spa, boring and nothing interesting.

Diligently posted detailed FR with pics. Still no help.

Very frustrating and disappointing.

Hope some seniors will help. Looking for SI willing to spend beyond 15 k. Leaving this weekend.

RickVermunt
01-15-20, 07:22
Hey guys,

How's it going.

Well am coming to Chennai for two days. Requesting help from senior members for some nice indie and SP contacts. I can help in other parts of the country etc. Fell free to check my FR's. Thanks heaps. PM is open.

RockDon
01-15-20, 09:38
Hi all,

In Chennai after long time. Expecting some action with an acquaintance. Need help on some safe and good place which is couple friendly.

Since it's not a WG, looking for some safe and decent place. Any hotel, resort or any other place which is couple friendly but also safe. A bit posh will be good.

Please PM with any help. Thanks in advance.

Sanjay30
01-15-20, 13:50
Hi guys,

I'm coming to chennai next month for a vacation, I need to go to spa to get fun massage with full access and if its possible need body to body massage, I dnt knw the places there so can someone please share place details.

Thanks.

RajTamil
01-15-20, 18:22
Hi bro,

If your are referring Divya short and fair Tamil girl, she was not available for last 2 weeks as she was in her native and now she is back to Chennai.Hi bro, can you give the details and damages.

RockyMavia
01-16-20, 04:22
Really trying hard to find some action in Chennai. Don't know whom to trust in Locanto when search Chennai scots or bdy rubs. Please help me by sharing last 3 digits of reliable SP and any hints on location or any other website. I will go with my search again to find a beer in desert. I am from Hyderabad will reciprocate the same with a big heart we all can understand. I hope you all understand. Thanks again bro's. I am in process of getting membership.

Local Mate
01-16-20, 07:03
Hi bro, can you give the details and damages.Hi bros,

I am new to Chennai and I would like to get some genuine inde contacts. Skmaze bro can you share the details of Divya. Would like to give a try.

BornToFight96
01-16-20, 18:25
Be aware my dear brothers, lot of cheaters and scammers living in locanto, don't fall in love with their honey melting word's of ads, just now I got cheated in the name of ad * cam girl *.

Local Lion
01-16-20, 18:56
Today had a session with a girl from a SP contact provided by good friend vinothkm. I was stumbling around feeling irritated as most MP and SP have closed for pongal. This generous friend vinothkm jumps in and bails me out. Number will not be shared as it is vinothkm's contact. Please check with him.

Girl was from CBE and as always like people from there, very polite and courteous.

Middle age.

Place in a Oyo kind of setup in popular South Chennai road.

She was Average looking.

Total cooperation and super friendly.

In fact after the scheduled time she wanted me to stay for some more time.

Except backdoor and DATY all other duties taken care.

Enjoyed myself thoroughly.

All thanks to our star monger vinothkm.

KoolJay
01-16-20, 20:09
I was in mood for some action so called up couple of numbers in loc. One guy responded and share a pic in WhatsApp and asked to come near Navalur toll gate. I reached the spot and called back. He told to come near the near by mall and again got a call from another number to reach near by hotel. Reached and a guy showed up in bike. He showed the gal pic on his phone I chose and confirmed again and asked to pay the amount. I told I won't pay without seeing the gal, but he told to have some trust and at least pay 500 . I told to keep the trust on me and denied. He called up someone and told I'm not ready to pay. Then he told if I have the cash ready and asked to show to him. I suspected something fishy and immediately rushed out on my bike.

Later called up Bat Spa OMR and blocked an appointment. Got assigned a Thai therapist and she did an excellent massage with good stretches. In the end she asked if any extras required, and when asked she quoted 2 k for HJ and 3 k for topless HJ and later came down to 2. 5 K for topless HJ. I told that's the price I pay for FS and won't pay nothing more than 1 k. She denied and ended the time with back massage. Overall ended up with no nutting but saved some bucks. But still not able to find a reliable SP in OMR area.

Jhongage
01-17-20, 07:56
Hi friends,

Will be on a short visit over the coming week can anyone suggest me any Good Spa with extra services.

Awaiting positive reply.

Thank you.

CHeers.Please help me out friends getting bored here.

Nazgylg15
01-17-20, 08:10
Much appreciated brother. Delhi and Bangalore are best places in India for Afros.I tried this Afro and was OK experience. Nice ass and boobs but face was not so womanly. Decent company though. Ended with just one shot though paid for two.

Rakeshsurya
01-17-20, 10:48
Hi guys,

Need some genuine MILF contacts, am 30 yo virgin in Chennai.

Waiting for suggestions.

Tried loc but all fraud.

Local Lion
01-17-20, 12:17
I was in mood for some action so called up couple of numbers in loc. One guy responded and share a pic in WhatsApp and asked to come near Navalur toll gate. I reached the spot and called back. He told to come near the near by mall and again got a call from another number to reach near by hotel. Reached and a guy showed up in bike. He showed the gal pic on his phone I chose and confirmed again and asked to pay the amount. I told I won't pay without seeing the gal, but he told to have some trust and at least pay 500 . I told to keep the trust on me and denied. He called up someone and told I'm not ready to pay. Then he told if I have the cash ready and asked to show to him. I suspected something fishy and immediately rushed out on my bike.

Later called up Bat Spa OMR and blocked an appointment. Got assigned a Thai therapist and she did an excellent massage with good stretches. In the end she asked if any extras required, and when asked she quoted 2 k for HJ and 3 k for topless HJ and later came down to 2. 5 K for topless HJ. I told that's the price I pay for FS and won't pay nothing more than 1 k. She denied and ended the time with back massage. Overall ended up with no nutting but saved some bucks. But still not able to find a reliable SP in OMR area.Good move I would say.

That should let the MP s know we won't budge on atrocious rates.

PopeyeMia
01-17-20, 12:43
Can share [Email address deleted by Admin]

Hello all,
I can share cmie at popeyedotfiftyeightataahooodotin dot in symbol fifty eight in numeric
I am on a few months vacation and staying in Salem, I have mongered in US & Canada for several years.

I would really appreciate if anyone can share MP / SP contacts in the Salem area.

Thanks in advance.

Safe mongering.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Rajaa
01-17-20, 15:24
Hey folks.

Recently one of the ISG mate from near by country shared a slim fair and tall girl contact in chennai. So had a chat with whatsapp and she tells she stays in chai nagar and she charge 15 k for 2 hours plus massage. Her number ends with 3766 . If anyone have tried let me know it.

CoolWay
01-17-20, 17:49
Interesting, hope you had a great time. What was the damages?

Today had a session with a girl from a SP contact provided by good friend vinothkm. I was stumbling around feeling irritated as most MP and SP have closed for pongal. This generous friend vinothkm jumps in and bails me out. Number will not be shared as it is vinothkm's contact. Please check with him.

Girl was from CBE and as always like people from there, very polite and courteous.

Middle age.

Place in a Oyo kind of setup in popular South Chennai road.

She was Average looking.

Total cooperation and super friendly.

In fact after the scheduled time she wanted me to stay for some more time.

Except backdoor and DATY all other duties taken care.

Enjoyed myself thoroughly.

All thanks to our star monger vinothkm.

GateCrash
01-17-20, 18:23

Privacy: 6/10, private room with attached bath. But they have a salon in the same place so be wary.

Service: 8/10 for massage, 0/10 for extras. Was declined.

Hygiene: 7/10, fresh towels and hot water provided for shower.

Price: 2.5 k for 90 minutes, Only one masseuse. SI bird Ms A from Tirupati.

Went looking for some action but the bird declined to do anything extra. But got a very good actual full body massage. Covered all area excluding little bro.

If anyone has good MP or SP contacts in omr area kindly drop me a PM.

DatindGuy
01-17-20, 19:52
Hi bros,

Chennai paiyan here, returning home by the end of this month. I'm completely new to this so it would be so helpful if our seniors and regulars share some inde / SP contacts. I have bought a subscription and my PM is active so please help a brother out. I will definitely reciprocate and contribute once I get into the scene.

Also if anyone could link any old threads regarding dos and dont's for newbies that would be really helpful. Everyone says to purchase a new number for mongering activities but other than that I'm clueless as to what other things I need to be aware of.

Finally, I work in the medical field so if anyone has any doubts or concerns please feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Thanks guys. Stay safe. Happy mongering.

Pestered90
01-17-20, 21:15
Hey folks.

Recently one of the ISG mate from near by country shared a slim fair and tall girl contact in chennai. So had a chat with whatsapp and she tells she stays in chai nagar and she charge 15 k for 2 hours plus massage. Her number ends with 3766 . If anyone have tried let me know it.Hey bro,

Have her contact from long time. ,! She says she s a model from Mal, *I don't trust that* her WA DP s worth to die for. I went near her place saw her from outside she has a room like setup and I doubted if she s a Trans and den had a narrow escape saying ll park my car and come back. She's in chains nagar below a bridge. , Be careful you might find a stick while looking for a hole. LOL. Bdw she agreed for 13 k for 2 with me. , After handful negotiation.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

Local Lion
01-18-20, 02:13

Privacy: 6/10, private room with attached bath. But they have a salon in the same place so be wary.

Service: 8/10 for massage, 0/10 for extras. Was declined.

Hygiene: 7/10, fresh towels and hot water provided for shower.

Price: 2.5 k for 90 minutes, Only one masseuse. SI bird Ms A from Tirupati.

Went looking for some action but the bird declined to do anything extra. But got a very good actual full body massage. Covered all area excluding little bro.

If anyone has good MP or SP contacts in omr area kindly drop me a PM.Well well well. I have been there 4 times in the last 2 months and guess am a suitable candidate for some write-up on your review.

There are 2 people who massage there. A and and.

A is a dark dumb anti Viagra type woman. One look at her will put your dick to sleep for the next 3 days. Am surprised you had a massage even after you saw her.

On the other hand and is a NE type and not much of a looker. But if you had chosen her you would have got to the extras, even an anal job because I got it every time on 4 occasions I went there and chose her.

So next time you visit a MP always ask how many therapists are present. It's your money, how much value you want to derive has to be decided by you.

Local Lion
01-18-20, 06:55
Well well well. I have been there 4 times in the last 2 months and guess am a suitable candidate for some write-up on your review.

A is a dark dumb anti Viagra type woman. One look at her will put your dick to sleep for the next 3 days. Am surprised you had a massage even after you saw her.

On the other hand and is a NE type and not much of a looker. But if you had chosen her you would have got to the extras, even an anal job because I got it every time on 4 occasions I went there and chose her.

So next time you visit a MP always ask how many therapists are present. It's your money, how much value you want to derive has to be decided by you.Sorry. And is 'N' Popular kollywood actress in the 90's and even today looks young.

Local Lion
01-18-20, 06:57
Interesting, hope you had a great time. What was the damages?4 k for an hour. 1 shot.

MoralMonger
01-18-20, 16:18
All clear now.I Pmed you but you left me hanging.

GoldenOracle
01-18-20, 19:20
A boring weekend called for servicing my little master.

After a lot of deliberation, I called the BAT spa, (Bro Nagar) and fixed an apartment. During my first visit, the experience was an average, so I was hoping to have a better one this time.

I was on time, but the Thai therapist whom I wanted was not there and the receptionist told me that there was another booking in the next 10 minutes for her and I should wait. Else, she asked me to take "Russian". I shall tell you later how it was a blessing in disguise!

Over the phone, while booking the appointment I was told that its 2.5 k at the counter for Thai / Bali and 4 k for Russian. So, after a bit of thought, paid 4 k and took Russian.

The girl should be in her mid-30's and had absolutely no English knowledge. I was happy that it was a genuine Russian woman, but at the same time, a bit disappointed as communication would be a problem.

With her broken English, she asked me to wear the dispo and lie on the bed. I wore for a bit and asked her if I can remove it. She agreed and latched the door. So, the biggest hurdle has been crossed. THERE ARE extras in store!

Then she gave an awesome massage for the next 30-40 min. The bum massage especially was awesome! People who just need massage would also appreciate her. Her fingers were playing piano, guitar, and cello all at once. Talented!

Then the big question popped up. Extras. She raised 4 of her fingers and asked me 4 k. I told her that I already paid 4 k at the counter and that's way too much. Then I brought it down to 1 k. She told "no touch for 1 k". Then I negotiated and she agreed for 2 k with tops off (not the bottoms) and touching.

Now, the real experience started. Man, "talented" would be an understatement. As soon as she removed her tops, the melons were ripe and were of optimal size. That was a turn-on by itself. And then, she started sucking my nipples, slowly moved to my earlobes, bit them gently and slowly slid her tongue into my ear!

Woooow. Aural bliss. Meanwhile, her artistic hands were playing with my little master. The way she held my little master was unique and have never experienced that with anyone before. I was already flying to Moscow!

And then, she gently touched my balls and then I finished my deed while she was lying on top of me.

Boy oh boy! For the first time after spending 7 k without FS, I felt it was well worth it.

For FS she quoted 5 K more. Maybe next time!

Not sure how long she might be sticking around! Please try before she goes away!

Attitude: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

VFM: 9/10.

WIR: Yes!

P.S. I have no membership and so you can't message me!

Local Lion
01-18-20, 19:43
I Pmed you but you left me hanging.Have responded.

I received about 12 requests for sharing the details. Thought I had answered everyone.

Anyways now you can try and post your review.

BulletPandi007
01-19-20, 04:10
Hi LocalLion,

Please can you provide pointers to name of spa near ponusami hotel.

I saw one spa name with word omr as a part of the spa name.

Please give pointers bro.

Thanks bro.

Well well well. I have been there 4 times in the last 2 months and guess am a suitable candidate for some write-up on your review.

So next time you visit a MP always ask how many therapists are present. It's your money, how much value you want to derive has to be decided by you.

FireLava
01-19-20, 05:23
Hi buddy,

You can find this spa on kelam to kov road. Its very near to kelam and its near kelam tasmac on that road. Its in main road and its in first floor.

On map could see a building by name tasmc kelmbkm.

Is the spa next to that building and does the spa come in the main road or inside a street..

FireLava
01-19-20, 05:32
Hey guys,

I have been to this spa discussed in this forum before and now one time. Basically its not a spa. Its just a spa setup and you can openly discuss about FS to the counter lady itself. They charge 2 k to 2.5 k for FS and can tip the girl. 5 k. The girls quality is very much less. Went twice and both the time I find some sub -par quality girls. But both north and south girls available. Try out of you are on a budget. But be careful of these girls as they do FS even without condoms and do CIM to at least 4 to 5 customers a day. So I prefer to go at 11 in morning so that my Cum will be the first they have in mouth. Also both the girls I had do CIM and washed their mouth after deed. Since the girls were looking more questionable didn't risk FS. But the girls are ready to do even without condoms. The reception lady provides condoms. So no worries on that part. Just tell her you have come here earlier.

Happy mongering. Also if you find any good birds on this spa put an FR.

MichealGeorge6
01-19-20, 05:52
Yet to hear back from you bro. I left you PM.

Have responded.

I received about 12 requests for sharing the details. Thought I had answered everyone.

Anyways now you can try and post your review.

DelhiD
01-19-20, 19:08
Hello fellas,

I received following pic from an SP.

Has anyone tried her?

Santokie
01-20-20, 03:17
Its been a long time in action and decided for a 3 sum action on Dec 31st evening which ended in a 4 sum action 31st morning contacted my Indie the for an 3 sum action along with J and asked to reach by 6 pm in the evening reached the place on time and the gave the direction to the apartment reached the apartment and Indie the opened the door and welcomed. Informed me to wait in the other room since J was in action with a customer in a other room mean time my Johny was not in control and had some small foreplay with Indie the for 20 minutes. Finally the other customer left and here comes the twist came to know that there is one more indie S in the room checked with the for a 4 sum and she said why not Indie the introduced to Indie J & S then all the 4 got freshened up and decided to start the 1st round of action this is the 1st time in my life time being with 3 MILF inside the room all the 3 MILF surrounded me and started to rub me from front and back removed all my clothes and all the 4 where in birthday suit they pushed me on bed and all 3 MILF came top of and took the control the & S took care of my body and nipple and J took take care of my Johny and Balls and the next 20 minutes was pure bliss with the MILF exchanging the Johny and balls giving a awesome BBJ and Nipple sucking and Ass Rimming and can't control myself finally came on Miss J boobs..Where do you find such Indies? I have been drilling the Chennai market for more than 4 years now. But I have never come across one that's up for a 3 some! You did all these on a 7 k budget? That's unbelievable man! Seriously how?

Sumit18
01-20-20, 07:10
Have been eyeing this bird for a long time old timers will know what I am speaking off Got the reference from one of a good senior and came to know that the bird does it very rarely and today is the the- Day.

Fixed the deed today morning and reached her place which was 30 min drive from south Chennai. She told me to wait for few minutes and called me to come up. It was middle of residential area. Went in found out that truth why does everyone here envy her. Right assets at right place. Locked the bedroom started with the chit chat then slowly started kissing her. OMFG she is a damn awesome kisser she will kiss and smoch you till you choke out of air slowly undressed started sucking her melons which was right in size. Took turns to suck her melons and then DFKing her as well. Slowly went down by kissing her body and down she was super neat. I usually don't do DATY at all for obvious reasons but this one is sure different did a tongue twister and she was enjoying it. She pushed me cover and removed my undies and sucked jonny like the world is going to endOMG experience. Rolled on the condom banged her in WOT then few minutes on doggy. Asked her to suck it out and finish in CIM. What followed was a 30 minutes BBBJ all slurphy and finally came on her mouth. Washed and chit chatted with her and left..Nice FR buddy, I will be in Chennai in an day.

Request you for her contact. I can definitely pass on a few in Blore when you travel. Thanks a ton.

ChennaiGuy4567
01-20-20, 07:46
Hello fellas,

I received following pic from an SP.

Has anyone tried her?I have this SP contact. They change girls once in few weeks. I haven't tried this bird. I have their contact for almost 6 months and this bird is a new one. Let us know the experience if you go for it.

RockerFz
01-20-20, 11:38
Does her TC ID say Shalu Anu?

I suppose I had the same one. A TG. I deleted her contact as soon as I heard that she is TG.

Hey folks.

Recently one of the ISG mate from near by country shared a slim fair and tall girl contact in chennai. So had a chat with whatsapp and she tells she stays in chai nagar and she charge 15 k for 2 hours plus massage. Her number ends with 3766 . If anyone have tried let me know it.

MichealGeorge6
01-20-20, 12:46
Just wanted to share my recent experience at bat spa Adyar. Miss M doesn't work anymore and I was assigned Miss K (name sounds like familiar 3 wheeler in Thailand). She got excellent hands and was completely okay when I said I don't wear dispo. Went over things and kept touching private parts frequently. Gave a good bum massage With hands going between cracks on request and did not ask anything for it.

As far as extra is concerned, she just offers HA and nothing more than that. But worth try her massage.

WIR: yes if just looking for TA.

Damage: 2500 at counter and. 5 tip just for the service she gave. She did not negotiate anything.

Mpm84
01-20-20, 13:11
Hello friends,

Posting after a long gap. Not that I was out of services, just that nothing worth sharing on this forum. Had a decent experience in Delhi last month but not much time to share. Since I'm a member in green day foldpakkam branch, the same owner has another branch inside vgp. Since I've tried all the therapist in foldpakkam, wanted to try this branch.

Visited on a Sunday evening and opted for a 90 minutes package with 2 ne therapists, 45 minutes each. One was lean & another was little plump Mrs. Ne. Since the lean one had a prior appointment I was allotted the heavier one. She claimed to work in o2 for past 2 years, but didn't posses the required skill. Tried to do some teasing for which I didn't budge intially. After the usual chit chat both got into a comfort zone and the dispo was removed followed by a decent bum & ball massage. After turn over I extended her for the balance time, since the other ne was busy and I was not interested in taking si. Made me cum with her boobjob.

Took some massage break and continued the fondling, by now she was completely aroused and gave complete access. She was not comfortable doing BJ but gave free access to everything. Since I always carry safety, it was easier to start with doggy & finished in mish. Took bath together and paid her. Till I made the payment she never opened her mouth regarding the damages neither didn't ask anything upfront. Liked her attitude and left after a tight hug.

Wir: Definitely to try others.

Donation: 1. 5 k (90 mins for members) + 2 k tips.

RandySavage
01-20-20, 13:13
Brethren,

Hope all is well in you mongering worlds and you're happy with your sexperiences. About me, I'm from Pune and a guest in your metro for next 4 days. Hope for a better experience and Tate something nice here. If you could help me in my quest with your eclectic treasures indies or SP gals, will be great. PM open.

Cheers.

SkMaze
01-20-20, 16:30
Hi bro, can you give the details and damages.Damages 12 K for full day or night, room extra.

Sumit18
01-21-20, 03:44
I have this SP contact. They change girls once in few weeks. I haven't tried this bird. I have their contact for almost 6 months and this bird is a new one. Let us know the experience if you go for it.Bro, can you PM this SP digits. Will be travelling to CHN in a day. Will be really grateful and can expect my help when any of travel to Blore.

ScubaDo
01-21-20, 04:05
Hey,

Any kind locals with good contacts for FS (SP or spa) please PM me.

I'll be in Chennai for a couple of days this weekend and hope to get some free time.

Will be happy to help if you visit BLR.

Thanks in advance!

Kissore101
01-21-20, 06:39
I am at Vellore for few days. Is there any spa scene or genuine contact in Vellore?

Rajaa
01-21-20, 06:42
Does her TC ID say Shalu Anu?

I suppose I had the same one. A TG. I deleted her contact as soon as I heard that she is TG.Thats the same contact. Ping me on pm bro.

Kutta 1986
01-21-20, 07:42
I have got a match through one of the dating app. She responded through her wattsapp ending with 711. She quoting 12 k for 3 some with her friend. Any one has tried. Please let me know.

Sumit18
01-21-20, 08:44
Any kind member (seniors especially) kindly provide a good inde contact please. This help will be reciprocated with my best help when you are in Bangalore. And that's a promise.

Further how reliable is contacts from iescort that's advertised in this forum? Has anyone tried and succeeded?

Any good SP will also be a great help.

A monger friend in need is a monger friend indeed.

Pleaseee help.

MichealGeorge6
01-21-20, 09:35
Dear mongers, has anyone decoded west Mambalam area for MP providing extra or a good SP?

MavericKing
01-21-20, 13:31
Please help me out friends getting bored here.Try the Bat spa in MRC & Bro nagar. BTW they have branches all over Chennai. Enjoy!

KnightDweller
01-21-20, 18:38
Hey dear mongers of Chennai,

Visiting Chennai for couple of days next week. Kind souls please help with some pointers.

PM is active.

MoralMonger
01-21-20, 18:40
If we got matches on dating apps, we wouldn't even be here bro. I only get fat middle aged women on dating apps, the kind I wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole. That being said, I would be wary of any escorts on dating apps. Its too public that the possibility of the entire thing being a textbook scam is very high.

I have got a match through one of the dating app. She responded through her wattsapp ending with 711. She quoting 12 k for 3 some with her friend. Any one has tried. Please let me know.

DelhiD
01-21-20, 19:21
Don't even whatsapp them. They will bombard the number by calling and asking 'Are you interested in meeting local females for chatting, physical etc.

Then some membership shit.

Further how reliable is contacts from iescort that's advertised in this forum? Has anyone tried and succeeded?

Any good SP will also be a great help.

A monger friend in need is a monger friend indeed.

Pleaseee help.

MavericKing
01-22-20, 13:06
Hey,

Any kind locals with good contacts for FS (SP or spa) please PM me.

I'll be in Chennai for a couple of days this weekend and hope to get some free time.

Will be happy to help if you visit BLR.

Thanks in advance!Hey Scuba,

Search 'adyar russian' in Chennai locanto personals. Number ending 134. Will quote 8 k per session with incall in 3 or 4 star hotel. Enjoy and post FR.

BulletPandi007
01-22-20, 19:44
Hi lava bro, thanks for the pointers will check out kelam soon.

I'm visiting trichy for 4 days please let me know any MP with extras in trichy.

Don't have PM so please post in forum.

Thanks.

Pandi.

On map could see a building by name tasmc kelmbkm.

Is the spa next to that building and does the spa come in the main road or inside a street.

Mundu6
01-22-20, 20:25
Recently visited adyar bat spa as Ms M moved to Andhra, took Ms S who is from Kerala, superb looking but very poor massage skills. Quoted 5 k for HJ alone LOL. She denied anything extra except HJ. Since she looks good and very talkative opted with 3 k. Not worth for 3 k for just HJ. Now a days everyone quoting more than 3 k min I don't know how the price got hiked. Everyone earning nearly 2 to 3 L per month based on this hike. Decided not to give more than 1 k in future.

MongerzGk
01-23-20, 02:50
Hi lava bro, thanks for the pointers will check out kelam soon.

I'm visiting trichy for 4 days please let me know any MP with extras in trichy.

Don't have PM so please post in forum.

Thanks.

Pandi.Tried nadhi spa in a hotel named after kuselan item song actress. This was a year back. There were NE and SI available. 4 k at counter for 2 therapist. FN, BJ and HJ offered. Went with TL, HJ for 800.

Allenms
01-23-20, 03:17
Spa is in the main road itself behind tasmac shop.

MoralMonger
01-23-20, 05:15
3 k for HJ is a joke. These girls are earning more than most of us.

Recently visited adyar bat spa as Ms M moved to Andhra, took Ms S who is from Kerala, superb looking but very poor massage skills. Quoted 5 k for HJ alone LOL. She denied anything extra except HJ. Since she looks good and very talkative opted with 3 k. Not worth for 3 k for just HJ. Now a days everyone quoting more than 3 k min I don't know how the price got hiked. Everyone earning nearly 2 to 3 L per month based on this hike. Decided not to give more than 1 k in future.

SaranMonger31
01-23-20, 05:17
I am at Vellore for few days. Is there any spa scene or genuine contact in Vellore?Vellore MP scene limited and which accessible through Loc. In the massage section you can find the contacts.

Visited Green Silk Opposite MP There was two SI birds one chubby and another one lean black beauty. Black one standing at the entrance and she looked at me, asked her about extras she smiled and said she can. So paid 1.2 k counter charge and went inside the room / Not clean this is not a regular MP its like service homes.

Changed dispo and these birds not really talented in massage and they are only for extras she asked 0.5 K for HJ and 1 K for HJ+ Top access and 3 K for FN. Decided to skip massage because her massage skill zero and opted for HJ+TA paid 1 K.

Her boobs were saggy when I saw her at entrance looked like her boobs stiff and handful. They use Tactical bra to attract customers. Never judge book by its cover LOL.

Total damage 2.2 K.

Siripu
01-23-20, 05:22
Hi,

Recently visited bat spa bro nagar, assigned with NE therapist name "music tune" since other therapists are busy. Never wear dispo and massage started, no proper skill with mosquitos bite so got irritated and went of.

Asked for bum massage but she refused. Been with other therapist before and got FS too. Want to try any Inde girl, inbox any Indi contact.

Bye.

SaranMonger31
01-23-20, 05:27
I am at Vellore for few days. Is there any spa scene or genuine contact in Vellore?Famous V college Road there are many hidden MPs and some accessible through Loc.

As per info provided by the bird reached coffee day and went to the nearby apartment where they put advertisement like Kerala Health Massage. Went inside there was two reception guys as per their quote 999 for 1 HR massage asked for selection. There was only one NI above 35 age and aunty type and another was not there she went to lunch as per their info. Saw her pic over their phone she looked lean and avg look. Due to time concern came out.

Then called another number as per their info reached Collector office nearby Mount Hotel at the entrance itself girls sitting in the chair their was there selection all below avg and chubby two of them NI and one Kerala. So came out.

Another one near eye hospital that location also same arrangement and reception guy shown two birds both not worth he quoted 1.5 K for 1 HR massage.

As per over all exploration in Vellore all the locations not for massage. They are only for extras and they are easily accessible through loc. If you are aunty lover and can able to spend 2 K upfront they are ready for FS.

Have a safe and happy mongering.

Johnnk
01-23-20, 07:02
Hey dude,

From you old report you mentioned same spa that you paid 1.5 k extras which you said its waste now. But you paid extra 3.5 k on top of 4 k package. You are setting wrong example for all spa therapists.

After a lot of deliberation, I called the BAT spa, (Bro Nagar) and fixed an apartment. During my first visit, the experience was an average, so I was hoping to have a better one this time.

I was on time, but the Thai therapist whom I wanted was not there and the receptionist told me that there was another booking in the next 10 minutes for her and I should wait. Else, she asked me to take "Russian". I shall tell you later how it was a blessing in disguise!

Over the phone, while booking the appointment I was told that its 2.5 k at the counter for Thai / Bali and 4 k for Russian. So, after a bit of thought, paid 4 k and took Russian.

ScubaDo
01-23-20, 14:07
Hey Scuba,

Search 'adyar russian' in Chennai locanto personals. Number ending 134. Will quote 8 k per session with incall in 3 or 4 star hotel. Enjoy and post FR.Thanks a lot! I'll look it up.

SkMaze
01-23-20, 15:05
If we got matches on dating apps, we wouldn't even be here bro. I only get fat middle aged women on dating apps, the kind I wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole. That being said, I would be wary of any escorts on dating apps. Its too public that the possibility of the entire thing being a textbook scam is very high.Not every time bro, I've got 3 girls from dating app, 2 are Tamil and 1 from Mumbai, all are worth to spend time.

HungerMonger
01-24-20, 04:40
No 99% don't earn that much, but because of people like you who pay 3 k for HJ the prices are hiked. She has to do 6 HJ (500 Rs each) to earn 3 k, but now you paid 3 k for HJ. So she will quote the same price to everyone hoping that atleast 1 in 6 would not mind and that's what happened. Please don't pay more and hike the prices.

FunnySexyBoy
01-24-20, 08:55
The bat spa gals have hiked the prices like nothing. Not that enjoyable service as well.

They claim this is bay spa high end so people pay. Once a Thai Thera at MRC quoted 5 K for HJ. Just had a massage and left. She was very clear she gets 5 K and I once cringe for paying. Changed over to a SI and finished the deed at 2 k for B2B.

No 99% don't earn that much, but because of people like you who pay 3 k for HJ the prices are hiked. She has to do 6 HJ (500 Rs each) to earn 3 k, but now you paid 3 k for HJ. So she will quote the same price to everyone hoping that atleast 1 in 6 would not mind and that's what happened. Please don't pay more and hike the prices.

Rocky84
01-24-20, 09:56
Being close to the south end of the city, she was the only available indie in OMR (to my knowledge). I would say it was an average experience, nothing much to say about her.

- She has small boobs, but right height and flesh in all other areas.

- Clean shaven kitty which is pretty loose).

- Face is a let down (Good for close the face, f**k the base).

- She is involved and gives good company.

- Did CBJ and allows DFK.

- Offered me 3 some with her friends for next time.

For me the best part was WOT, where she grinded on me, the moment we switched to miss, the whole excitement died, it was like entering a bucket.

Face - 5/10.

Boobs - 4/10.

Kitty- 5/10.

Structure - 7/10.

Experience - 5/10.

Economical and safe. Might try the 3 some next time.

MoralMonger
01-24-20, 10:25
Good for you. I tried tinder for a week and all I got were 40+ landwhales. Very depressing indeed.

Not every time bro, I've got 3 girls from dating app, 2 are Tamil and 1 from Mumbai, all are worth to spend time.

Dilip778
01-24-20, 11:58
Hi bros,

Chennai paiyan here, returning home by the end of this month. I'm completely new to this so it would be so helpful if our seniors and regulars share some inde / SP contacts. I have bought a subscription and my PM is active so please help a brother out. I will definitely reciprocate and contribute once I get into the scene.

Also if anyone could link any old threads regarding dos and dont's for newbies that would be really helpful. Everyone says to purchase a new number for mongering activities but other than that I'm clueless as to what other things I need to be aware of.

Finally, I work in the medical field so if anyone has any doubts or concerns please feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Thanks guys. Stay safe. Happy mongering.Dear bro,

Since you are in the medical field, could you please tell us, what are the precautions that one should take for a safe mongering. Thanks.

Mundu6
01-24-20, 17:33
No 99% don't earn that much, but because of people like you who pay 3 k for HJ the prices are hiked. She has to do 6 HJ (500 Rs each) to earn 3 k, but now you paid 3 k for HJ. So she will quote the same price to everyone hoping that atleast 1 in 6 would not mind and that's what happened. Please don't pay more and hike the prices.Yes I understand this, that's why I have agreed same thing next time without extra buck. Also decided to pay 1 k max for extras in future.

Local Lion
01-24-20, 18:34
Good for you. I tried tinder for a week and all I got were 40+ landwhales. Very depressing indeed.Ha ha ha. Landwhales eh.

Sorry about your experience though.

Aswinpal
01-25-20, 12:14
So, I came back to chennai again for the weekend and I was itching to have this chick (ms. K) that another inde (ms. N) that I visited once connected me to. To tell you about this girl, she is barely 19, petite frame, fit body, soft ample bosom that fits within your palms, nice hips, dusky and her face is considered just okay to my standards (But fellow tamils from other cities might call her pretty? Idk). I met her at the inde and's place. We chatted for a bit and she talked about her past and all the bullshit, but she sounded geniune. Anyway, we got to the deed and she gave a nice involved BJ (with condom) and listened to everything I told her like a obedient baby. Then, I pushed her on her back and sucked her lovely soft boobs while she let out a small sweet moan (which she consciously tried to hide) which turned me on even more. Then I took her in missionary for 10 minutes. Thoroughly enjoyed it and then flipped her over and took her from the back. I love fucking fit and petite chicks from the back as they have a nice lovely ass and great handlebars (hips) and since they are petite, you can grb their boobs completely from behind while still pumping her deeply. This lasted for exactly 5 minutes and then I came. It was a really good release after a long time, considering how dry things are in Bangalore, where I live currently.

She is an inde. She is very young and needs a bit of guidance. Can give contact in exchange. Senior mongers with interest in a petite, young local preferred.

She doesn't have a place and ms. And takes a huge cut for hosting. Better contact ms. K directly to come to your place / hotel.

Price - 3 k (Please don't raise it).

MoralMonger
01-25-20, 19:11
Bat spa management is really clamping down hard. I heard from a girl during my last visit that though these things still happen, they have to be a lot more discreet to keep their jobs. Given the situation, its obvious some girls hike up the rate to offer something that's, strictly speaking, against the rules of the management. That being said, if a girl offers to give a HJ for 5 k, ID rather go home, jerk off to some good porn and use the money for something better.

The bat spa gals have hiked the prices like nothing. Not that enjoyable service as well.

They claim this is bay spa high end so people pay. Once a Thai Thera at MRC quoted 5 K for HJ. Just had a massage and left. She was very clear she gets 5 K and I once cringe for paying. Changed over to a SI and finished the deed at 2 k for B2B.

DonJackie
01-25-20, 20:48
Avoid 3 some with her bro

Being close to the south end of the city, she was the only available indie in OMR (to my knowledge). I would say it was an average experience, nothing much to say about her.

- She has small boobs, but right height and flesh in all other areas.

- Clean shaven kitty which is pretty loose).

- Face is a let down (Good for close the face, f**k the base).

- She is involved and gives good company.

- Did CBJ and allows DFK.

- Offered me 3 some with her friends for next time.

For me the best part was WOT, where she grinded on me, the moment we switched to miss, the whole excitement died, it was like entering a bucket..

MichealGeorge6
01-26-20, 09:23
Dear senior mongers,

Will someone be able to help me with good SP number for GFE experience? I am in Chennai for a week and would Appreciate all your help. My PM is active.

Dieass
01-26-20, 09:36
Thanks a lot! I'll look it up.If you do and take service please post a FR. I keep visiting Chennai on short trips. Would like to try that one out after a proper FR.

Cheers.

JackNJones23
01-26-20, 10:33
She even offered me the three some on WhatsApp even though I've not tried her out or met her I do have some other inde contacts that our ever willing mongers have given me but I'm stuck in my home town with some personal work for almost a month.

Is there a reason to not accept and try out the threesome offer by Mrs s.

Avoid 3 some with her bro

Whitekiwi
01-26-20, 13:32
Can you suggest any inde in ECR Chennai.

MoralMonger
01-26-20, 18:39
Thanks to Local lion, I got clues to the location of this spa. As a regular of A2 b and Bat spa, I wanted to try this one.

Headed to the spa which is in the third floor of a building. Wasnt the most pleasing look, the entire spa is nothing but a bunch of rooms on either side of a very narrow corridor. The two guys at the reception looked like local goons. Oh well, lets not judge a book by the cover is what I thought at that point. Boy was I wrong! I choose a package on the menu which was 2. 5 K /45 minutes with a NE therapist. I was shown to a small room which had no real lighting except for tiny blue lights in the ceiling. I could alrdy tell, even in the dim lights, that the room was a fkin mess. Floor wasnt clean, the one table had half empty bottles of water previously used. Nothing in the room had a spa vibe to it. This was a major turn off.

In walked a short girl. The silver lining was that she was at least decent looking (or so I thought, but the plot thickens). Gave the most shitty massage I've ever experienced. If they had a competition between this girl and the ones at A2 b on who gives the worst massage, this girl would prolly come out on top. I knew extras were on offer based on the kind of massage she was giving. She agreed for B2 b at 1. 5 k. After the sub par massage, her idea of B2 b is to take off her top, lie on top of me and start shaking like she's having a stroke. What a joke! I just told her to get off me and jerk me off after which I came.

The worst part of this whole thing was that the door of the room had a small panel though which someone from the outside could see in. And the girl kept looking at the door to see if anyone was coming.

Don't think ill ever go to that "spa" again.

MongerzGk
01-27-20, 00:26
Hi guys,

Visiting Chennai this week. Any leads for nice MP with extras around cmbt? My PM is active.

Akshaiy
01-27-20, 12:12
This is 1 month back report. Sorry for the delay post. Went to SPET color spa for private part shaving, but the lady said Nobody available now. I am not sure, still service available now? Any recent encounter experience from our members?

Akshaiy
01-27-20, 12:20
Hi,

This is 1 month back report. Sorry for the delay. I went there for pri. Part shaving. But the lady said nobody available now. But there are 2 ladies available free at that time. Is still service available? Any one tried recently?

Mathanakumar
01-27-20, 14:57
Hi guys,

I am planning on getting some action in the coming weeks and I want to try the much appreciated the waxing done for my private regions. I have seen many posts suggesting 'color' spa in saidpt, I have been trying to figure out the location based on the clues. I am guessing this is the 'lovely (name of color) spa' located in that region just across the metro station in that area but I am not sure. Could some of the kind soles from this forum please confirm or throw some light on this? If I am completely off the mark, could someone please point me in the right direction.

Help much appreciated, thanks.

Happy mongering.

Sathyabama
01-27-20, 20:59
Hello everyone,

Have been a silent spectator of this forum for a long time took me some time to understand the terminology as well. Was fortunate enough to get into some action using locanto and few other contacts for the past few years, had few good exp, got scammed few times and also shelled a hell a lot of money unknowingly. I will be back in Chennai after a long time looking forward for good contacts if anyone is willing to share. I also got few happy to share them.

Sathyabama
01-27-20, 21:08
Not sure if its the same Russian (plum and a bit hefty) , this was in MRC though. Same the charged me like 5 k at the counter and I paid like 4 k (my negotiation skills are really bad) . But tbh was worth it.

The girl should be in her mid-30's and had absolutely no English knowledge. I was happy that it was a genuine Russian woman, but at the same time, a bit disappointed as communication would be a problem.

With her broken English, she asked me to wear the dispo and lie on the bed. I wore for a bit and asked her if I can remove it. She agreed and latched the door. So, the biggest hurdle has been crossed. THERE ARE extras in store!.

MetalRain
01-27-20, 23:14
Hi bro,

Trying to reach you via Whatsapp or PM but unable to reach. Please let me know.

Hello,

You need to expand your options by keeping in touch with more mongers. Let me tell you who benefits from price hike? The SPs and the mongers who don't monger acting as SP's associates (you get the idea). Compared to Chennai, Hyderabad field is much better with good GFE at economical prices. You can get indies to your place who do without restrictions, no time watch for 5 k for 2 shot. Same goes for New Delhi too, you can get vfm ones for 3 k a shot who are actually models! In Chennai, It's wise to set a budget like 5 k a shot and not to exceed beyond that.

And nowadays pictures are another scam so I don't even ask for pics. Pics are heavily edited. Instead I ask the description of the girl in looks and ask how good her service is. Because no matter how good a girl looks, if her service is pathetic with restrictions, We won't get satisfaction. I came to know a Tamil actress who quotes 35-50 k but she doesn't do DFK BBJ and not even allows to suck nipples. I don't know how you can get satisfied with that kind of service. Better ask for video calls if you really want to see the bird before deed as it's hard to edit while talking.

SaranMonger31
01-28-20, 03:14
Hi guys,

I am planning on getting some action in the coming weeks and I want to try the much appreciated the waxing done for my private regions. I have seen many posts suggesting 'color' spa in saidpt, I have been trying to figure out the location based on the clues. I am guessing this is the 'lovely (name of color) spa' located in that region just across the metro station in that area but I am not sure. Could some of the kind soles from this forum please confirm or throw some light on this? If I am completely off the mark, could someone please point me in the right direction.

Happy mongering.Send you details in PM.

Have a happy and safe mongering.

Aswinpal
01-28-20, 07:31
So, I came back to chennai again for the weekend and I was itching to have this chick (ms. K) that another inde (ms. N) that I visited once connected me to. To tell you about this girl, she is barely 19, petite frame, fit body, soft ample bosom that fits within your palms, nice hips, dusky and her face is considered just okay to my standards (But fellow tamils from other cities might call her pretty? Idk). I met her at the inde and's place. We chatted for a bit and she talked about her past and all the bullshit, but she sounded geniune. Anyway, we got to the deed and she gave a nice involved BJ (with condom) and listened to everything I told her like a obedient baby. Then, I pushed her on her back and sucked her lovely soft boobs while she let out a small sweet moan (which she consciously tried to hide) which turned me on even more. Then I took her in missionary for 10 minutes. Thoroughly enjoyed it and then flipped her over and took her from the back. I love fucking fit and petite chicks from the back as they have a nice lovely ass and great handlebars (hips) and since they are petite, you can grb their boobs completely from behind while still pumping her deeply. This lasted for exactly 5 minutes and then I came. It was a really good release after a long time, considering how dry things are in Bangalore, where I live currently.
Guys I tried arranging her for a fellow monger who helped me in the past. But, she has been giving excuses. My guess is, she left the business. Kindly don't ping me regarding this girl.

CouchCab
01-28-20, 12:12
Guys,

I am in Chennai now for 3 days.

Can you guys help me with a Inde contact?

I can share some quality contacts in Pune, Mumbai and Delhi in return.

Street Lawyer
01-28-20, 12:42
Hi guys,

Happy mongering.Your guess is correct. But now they have increased the price for waxing to 1500.

Akshaiy
01-28-20, 13:03
My subscription got activated today. My PM is active now.

All senior members and other members help me to get some good contacts in Chennai. I am new to this and do not have any contact right now. I am sure, I will help other members in future.

My thanks to all the members for guiding and providing contacts for safe mongering.

Regards,

Akshaiy.

Member #4691
01-28-20, 16:12
Last week before came to Chennai stayed for more than a week. Actually it was quite a good trip met a couple of good contacts with the minimal budget.

Day 1: Had a long time chat with friend and planned actions for a short time but didn't get a response thought it might been flopped all of a sudden got a word from evening said that she is ready to meet within hour so fixed her at night, she is in mid 20's and working, a great looker but worst attitude till end of the next day. She looks great but nothing on the menu but as far am concerned she is one hell of the beauty that I've ever met and damage is lot on my side.

Day 2: After she left planned for spa for my backache nearer to my location with the help friend rockstar1290 and he suggested near one beautiful flower spa went there assigned a therapist had a good massage but no extras. Nothing worth mention on that day.

Day 3: Met a girl and planned for a night. She is good not a great looker and working, talkative, innocent and everything on the menu is there with quite a good budget.

Day 4: Met a girl for a short time and she is not into this it was her starting time and she is very clean and busty never met such one before it was different experience and for me it was great one.

Will continue.

MickeyDuck1208
01-29-20, 17:31
That is quite an action packed trip!! Good to see your update.

Been a while, I should plan a trip to Chennai soon.

Last week before came to Chennai stayed for more than a week. Actually it was quite a good trip met a couple of good contacts with the minimal budget.

Rajaa
01-30-20, 07:14

Day 1: Had a long time chat with friend and planned actions for a short time but didn't get a response thought it might been flopped all of a sudden got a word from evening said that she is ready to meet within hour so fixed her at night, she is in mid 20's and working, a great looker but worst attitude till end of the next day. She looks great but nothing on the menu but as far am concerned she is one hell of the beauty that I've ever met and damage is lot on my side.

Day 2: After she left planned for spa for my backache nearer to my location with the help friend rockstar1290 and he suggested near one beautiful flower spa went there assigned a therapist had a good massage but no extras. Nothing worth mention on that day.

Day 3: Met a girl and planned for a night. She is good not a great looker and working, talkative, innocent and everything on the menu is there with quite a good budget.

Day 4: Met a girl for a short time and she is not into this it was her starting time and she is very clean and busty never met such one before it was different experience and for me it was great one.

Will continue.You always deal with great plan bro. Shed some light towards me also ya.

BulletPandi007
01-30-20, 14:32
Hi friends,

Please provide info on trichy MP with extra services.

Will be here for another 3 days.

Please provide info soon.

Don't have PM so post on forum.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Have been a silent spectator of this forum for a long time took me some time to understand the terminology as well. Was fortunate enough to get into some action using locanto and few other contacts for the past few years, had few good exp, got scammed few times and also shelled a hell a lot of money unknowingly. I will be back in Chennai after a long time looking forward for good contacts if anyone is willing to share. I also got few happy to share them.

Rockstar1290
01-31-20, 14:55
Report 1: at A2 B ECR.

Took a mallu MILF. Good attitude. She is ready for full service too if you have condoms. No complaints here.

Damage: 2 k (counter) + 2 k (extras).

Report 2: at A2 B Akkarai.

First time here. Best A2 B location of all three branches. Calm and private. Took a banglore girl. Looked like the type that gives you the best service. Oh boy! How wrong I was.

She said 2 k for B2 B. Accepted as all birds at A2 B do great service. Here starts the disappointment.

She only took the top off. Asked her to remove bottom too, she did not. She climbed over and did a B2 B what I would call as "Cow scratching itself on compound". She had the best nipples I have seen. Each as big as a grape. Tried to taste them, she stopped me and said you can kiss on my boobs but not on nipples. I asked her for what the fuck did you even quote 2 k for. She started saying some blah blah banglore stories. I got fed up, told her to fucking stop and complete with HJ. Took my own sweet time to release. At least have to get something for the amount paid. After release, informed the guy this was the worst ever and left.

Damage: 2 k (counter) + 2 k (total loss on extras).

Note: Saw a BBW here in Akkarai branch. If anyone has a BBW fetish you can go here.

Cheers,

Rockstar.

CypherZero93
01-31-20, 17:37
Happened to pass thru the OMR toll plaza towards Siruseri from Sholls side.

Noticed the MP above Gold Store before the Toll Plaza is closed.

The shutters were down, the paneling and glass door previously present are not there anymore.

Cypher.

Mundu6
01-31-20, 19:42
Hi friends,

Please provide info on trichy MP with extra services.

Will be here for another 3 days.

Please provide info soon.

Don't have PM so post on forum.

Thanks.Try MP in bloss hotel. There is extras available with reasonable cost.

BlkPanda38
02-01-20, 12:26
Hello friends,

Happy to be a part of this wonderful forum. With the help of this IGS thread I tried Lovely color spaa in Shyda. Pet.

It was a fantastic experience and a great VFM. Nothing but all professional services and got pampered like a baby.

Guys please help me to find a MP where I can get a Ero mssg or FS.

I'll also share a lead in Blr for a MP with lots of teasing and pleasing.

Thanks folks.

Blkpanda38.

Bunny158
02-01-20, 15:30
Having an unexpected two day break from work, pinged 2-3 indies yesterday. One Ambattur lady was available and fixed up a meeting with for the day. She is reviewed earlier in this forum and known as Mrs P. (courtesy cumload bro).

Earlier she used to operate from home but now due to some problem she has tied up with a hotel. After I reached OT she guided me to the location of the hotel.

The hotel was safe. There was no one at the reception. I could see only an old man catching an afternoon nap. I could go to the room number given without being asked anything.

She is a medium built lady in late thirties. We talked for some time about how difficult it was to arrange a meeting so far as both were tied up in own engagements.

The room and the bed was neat and clean. The plus point about her is that she is very cooperative. She is also open to all sorts of positions. Again, she is not a time watcher. Though she is not young and has picked up fat in a few places, her excellent attitude compensated for the shortcomings.

We started with cosying, cuddling, proceeded to kisses all over the body. Gradually the clothes came off as I proceeded to boob sucking and fingering. Apparently she was also getting turned on in the process. Her pussy is clean, no smell (I only kiss, no DATY).

After hardening the tool with some CBJ, finished the deed by pumping her for a few minutes until I came.

Overall satisfying session.

Damages 3 k including hotel.

Neet69
02-01-20, 23:56
Where to contact this girl or any better chick in town, had a lot of exposures in Kolkata in 5 stars don't know how to find any in Chennai.

Having an unexpected two day break from work, pinged 2-3 indies yesterday. One Ambattur lady was available and fixed up a meeting with for the day. She is reviewed earlier in this forum and known as Mrs P. (courtesy cumload bro).

Earlier she used to operate from home but now due to some problem she has tied up with a hotel. After I reached OT she guided me to the location of the hotel.

The hotel was safe. There was no one at the reception. I could see only an old man catching an afternoon nap. I could go to the room number given without being asked anything.

She is a medium built lady in late thirties. We talked for some time about how difficult it was to arrange a meeting so far as both were tied up in own engagements.

The room and the bed was neat and clean. The plus point about her is that she is very cooperative. She is also open to all sorts of positions. Again, she is not a time watcher. Though she is not young and has picked up fat in a few places, her excellent attitude compensated for the shortcomings..

Deepak1994
02-02-20, 21:49
I joined this forum 3-4 months back after being a reader for more than a year. Multiple people helped me. I will be posting all my encounters (Not many: p) one by one.

First try was Mrs S from OMR. Not a looker. She has very small boobs. I was warned but I was desperate. This was my first time ever. She is active on whatsapp. She has her own place. Safe residential place. Good GFE. I am not writing a full review as she has been already reviewed multiple times.

Damage - 3 k 1 Shot.

I pinged multiple people out of desperation for this contact. Thanks Redfox007, NeverBackDown, AGuyLikeYou.

Deepak1994
02-02-20, 23:57
Am not sure if she has been reviewed. Mallu Muslim aunty in 30's. Knows Tamil. Good looks, GFE. She has her own place. Not a time watcher. I have a special eye for aunties. She ticked all the boxes for me.

WIR: Yes.

6 k for a shot.

Thanks Coolsp99 for contact.

RockyBai
02-03-20, 10:14
Found MP on loc near mandveli station. Looks like genuine. Any one tried?

HotLion
02-03-20, 10:51
It is a month old FR. Got a contact of Nalli spa gal. I was following up her for a full meals for she was ready but booking room was problem. One day casually called her and she said she was a in a diff spa near Work cherri. Actually it was a shady spa set up and not worth of a real spa. Got there and met her. Taken safety with me. Banged to heart's content but only in missionary. One draw back was that she was urging to close as it was new and they would suspect her. The krrk krrk sound of massage table in sync with the motion was adding fuel to the fire of mood. Planning for a half a day trip but she is not right now available in the town.

HotLion
02-03-20, 10:53
This number I got from locanto six months back but not ventured as he was quoting min 7 k. I thought it must be a good profile. Recently I contacted. He sent pics in whatsapp and every photo was really superb and we need to die for f. He provided a hotel address and asked to check in the room and the gal would meet you. I booked and occupied my room. While asking, he said she would come. But had to wait 1 hour and at last a gal came. Not even 25% of the pic. I showed the pic and asked her if she was her. She said that she was like her. Since I was half way through, I don't want disappointment and said, let us do. Right from the beginning, she was talking rude. Not co-operating, no real kissing, no fingering. With all these odds, we started. Did CBJ. Then doggy, Boob fuck, wot and miss. Overall I think, it may not be 20 min I think. Johny never felt tired and she said you were not going to finish soon. I said I have 1 HR time. She said and am human can't do same thing many times bla bla bla.

I was fed up and sent her out of room. Overall 7 k+2 k room hard earned money burnt.

HotLion
02-03-20, 10:55
Now a days I see many SPs are asking to come near a hotel and ask us to send pic of hotel for the verification of having reached the place. That is OK. Then the real problem arises. They ask money in Gpay, Paytm and not willing to take cash. I presume that some SPs are genuine. In Digital payment, we need to transfer money from one account to another and we leave trace to all the transactions, which will anyhow reveal our identity clearly, which I don't like. How to resolve. Any ideas?

UniqueOne
02-03-20, 11:57
Hey guys,

I am planning for business trip next month. Any good GFE for company? Any leads would be helpful. Looking for budget contacts. Also, would be great if you can provide 1 or 2 sure shot massage parlors.

In return, I can reciprocate with my Bangalore database.

JhonnyValker
02-03-20, 14:26
I'm going to bat spa emarcee this week. Last two time I went I was assigned to MS and another with first part of name of amous Painting by Leonardo the vinci, both from Manipur. Though the massage was good both denied anything more. I have read the forum about ex finance minister. Can you guys recommend any other therapist for sure shot extras there?. It would. Be of great help.

Thank you.

Jhonnyp.

Deepak1994
02-03-20, 21:40
I got a contact from a fellow ISGian (Mpm84). His review was not that great. I have a thing for huge melons and tried her. She is operating from a new place this time. I had a good time. Everything was on the menu expect ass. Tries to please. Not a time watcher. She is fat and has huge melons. As mentioned in the earlier review if you have a thing for huge melons try her.

3 k per shot.

Thanks Mpm84 for contact.

HardLance
02-04-20, 03:22
Now a days I see many SPs are asking to come near a hotel and ask us to send pic of hotel for the verification of having reached the place. That is OK. Then the real problem arises. They ask money in Gpay, Paytm and not willing to take cash. I presume that some SPs are genuine. In Digital payment, we need to transfer money from one account to another and we leave trace to all the transactions, which will anyhow reveal our identity clearly, which I don't like. How to resolve. Any ideas?Never leave a trace and pay only in cash. This Sunday I called a SP from our famous ad website. He gave pics I selected, then gave pointers. Then he asked bike number I refused to share. He asked for shirt color I got a huntch that he is a Dud. Then got it, he asked for transfer on paytm or gpay, I said cash. Then he told transfer to bank account I said no.

I exactly know what will happen. He won't pick up the call. So I said no and escaped.

Brothers, please don't pay a single rupee in digital. Our safety is more important than mongering. No need to make a profit, avoiding loss itself is a profit.

Brothers, please help me with a young indie contact, I'm searching for that kind for long time, after losing miss J (although I took her only once), no one is there.

Allenms
02-04-20, 03:49
After reading FR from an ISGian tried bronagar Russian therapist. They have only one Russian girl in the centre so no need for her name and ref. Paid rs. 4000 for one hour massage and entered the room and was given dispo but didn't wear it. Then she latched the room and I was completely nude and she started the massage. The massage was too good and she was applying the right pressure through out the body and stimulating the right points. She was not that much good in english communication and for extras she quoted enormous amount of rs. 7000 and brought down to rs. 3000 as I don't want to miss the opportunity with a Russian girl. She lifted her tops and gave access to top no DFK and not ready to full access. Also disappointed as her boobs are small size. She is not that much good in extras but if you are expecting a high quality massage definitely you can try but no for extras.

KoolJay
02-04-20, 06:00
Now a days I see many SPs are asking to come near a hotel and ask us to send pic of hotel for the verification of having reached the place. That is OK. Then the real problem arises. They ask money in Gpay, Paytm and not willing to take cash. I presume that some SPs are genuine. In Digital payment, we need to transfer money from one account to another and we leave trace to all the transactions, which will anyhow reveal our identity clearly, which I don't like. How to resolve. Any ideas?Never pay advance money bro without seeing the gal in the room. If they cannot accept cash and can accept only digital payments its a scam and just walkaway. Still if you believe and wanted to pay. Create a wallet account tagged to your mongering mobile number and can do the payments. I do the same for all my nearbuy / MP coupons.

Srini18
02-04-20, 07:17
Any one PM me good indie contact around tambaram-.

Ready to exchange spa with extras and services.

AnytimeOK
02-04-20, 08:21
So, I came back to chennai again for the weekend and I was itching to have this chick (ms. K) that another inde (ms. N) that I visited once connected me to. To tell you about this girl, she is barely 19, petite frame, fit body, soft ample bosom that fits within your palms, nice hips, dusky and her face is considered just okay to my standards (But fellow tamils from other cities might call her pretty? Idk). I met her at the inde and's place. We chatted for a bit and she talked about her past and all the bullshit, but she sounded geniune. Anyway, we got to the deed and she gave a nice involved BJ (with condom) and listened to everything I told her like a obedient baby. Then, I pushed her on her back and sucked her lovely soft boobs while she let out a small sweet moan (which she consciously tried to hide) which turned me on even more. Then I took her in missionary for 10 minutes. Thoroughly enjoyed it and then flipped her over and took her from the back. I love fucking fit and petite chicks from the back as they have a nice lovely ass and great handlebars (hips) and since they are petite, you can grb their boobs completely from behind while still pumping her deeply. This lasted for exactly 5 minutes and then I came. It was a really good release after a long time, considering how dry things are in Bangalore, where I live currently..Can you please let me know how to contact. I am new to this forum.

VodkaLover
02-04-20, 08:51
Hello everyone.

Though a senior, a newbie at ISG and a newcomer in Chennai, extending his regards to all fellow members.

Just moved here from Maharashtra. Was very active in mongering and a senior member of a similar forum which is closed now.

Went into swingers lifestyle, group funs etc and could not monger for last two three years. But as they say, old habits die hard and old habits of older people die harder.

Enjoying Chennai so far but my Johnny would not say so yet due to lack of connections.

Came across this treasure of information and camaraderie. It would be my privilege and pleasure to connect with broad minded fellows here.

Looking forward for kind souls, extended hands, raised glasses, support for Johnny, frolics around, including at my bachelor (forced) pad in Mogappair.

PM is active. Cheers.

Him2110
02-04-20, 15:48
In Chennai, tonight and tomorrow, any kind soul can share digits# can share quality contacts of Mumbai and Delhi.

Pm active.

Regards.

AnytimeOK
02-04-20, 17:57
PM me for a great VFM indie. She does not have a place, total GFE, looks 6 or 7 / 10, but real sweet. DFK, BBBJ, the works.Hi,

I have just joined this forum and really thrilled to get so much information which is hard to discover otherwise. Can you please share this contact. I am not sure how you will be able to pass on the contact as I don't have Personal messaging. Please help in any other way you can.

AnytimeOK
02-05-20, 04:30
After reading FR from an ISGian tried bronagar Russian therapist. They have only one Russian girl in the centre so no need for her name and ref. Paid rs. 4000 for one hour massage and entered the room and was given dispo but didn't wear it. Then she latched the room and I was completely nude and she started the massage. The massage was too good and she was applying the right pressure through out the body and stimulating the right points. She was not that much good in english communication and for extras she quoted enormous amount of rs. 7000 and brought down to rs. 3000 as I don't want to miss the opportunity with a Russian girl. She lifted her tops and gave access to top no DFK and not ready to full access. Also disappointed as her boobs are small size. She is not that much good in extras but if you are expecting a high quality massage definitely you can try but no for extras.Based on the recommendations, I am bit confused if I should go for adyar Russian or the bat spa one?

Sands007
02-05-20, 09:46
After a long break decided to visit this branch. The lady at the counter asked for any specific therapist but since it was my first time at this spa I said none. Was assigned a NE therapist. Though the massage was good there were no hint of xtras. Any reommendation to get xtras at this branch?

AnytimeOK
02-05-20, 10:12
Hi friends,

Taking cue from the posts mentioned earlier, I am confused if I should go for Russian at Ad_ _ are or Bat spa? Very new to the forum and the field. Please help and suggest.

UniqueOne
02-05-20, 14:41
As I haven't got any response, I am trying to see if I can score a girl in this way. Any pickup point for girls / aunties? I heard marina beach is good for pickup a gal. Any other places for sure shot where we can pick up a girl?

Could you please help guys so that I can reciprocate in Bangalore database if required.

Peace!

SexPriyan
02-05-20, 15:15
Once read a post about this spa and extras. Paid 1. 5 k at counter say 45 min. Only one NE aunty available with good melons. Said I took service two months back. She directly whispered in my ears what you need. I said what all you wish. She asked me to clean my tools in attached bathroom. Followed awesome 15 min BBJ, top, bottom access. Asked her to lie on table. Took safety, did FS. She then WOT. She will not demand anything. Pay not more than 1 k. Those who look for value for money can take a shot.

AnytimeOK
02-05-20, 15:38
I have been trying to establish some contacts through Ms. S. She was in name-mbur first and have now shifted. I don't know where she is now but had her number. Asked her for references. She gave 2 references both in facepair. When contacted and asked the damages was informed 5 k for one hour. Is it reasonable. Or should I bargain?

VodkaLover
02-05-20, 16:08
Came across Details about Couples in Chennai from FB.

From my end I don't think so real husband and wife can do these kind of things. While searching more lot of couple options in most of the cities.

Any how Looking for suggestions from seniors may be some of you encountered with them before.

For me it is not comfortable to meet also not interested in Couples. One on One will be the best and safe.

Is it safe to meet the couples in their den?

Have a safe and happy mongering.Hi,

Just skimming through posts and found your concern.

I feel, I have some value to add here since I have been very integral and active part of swinging / group fun scenario of Mumbai since very very long. Being part of more than 100 orgies in last 6 -7 years (99 % non paid), I dare to reply here.

I must tell that, this lifestyle is much much more common than any non-lifestyler would imagine in his / her wildest dreams.

It works in many ways (based on my personal experience in swinging so far, there may be more ways) I. E-.

Full swap (exchange of partners, more often than not, spouse. Sometimes friend, sometimes paid bird).

Soft swap- same as above but without penetration.

Swaps could be among two couples or may be in groups.

Cuckolding / GBs / spouse sharing- Watching partner being played with one or multiple guys / girls.

Paid 3 sums / orgies- as name suggests, here the mongering angle comes in. And all good and bad associated with mongering too. We would have to use our mongering instincts to discriminate. These couple / s could be married / GF BF / Pimp and subject / guy and paid bird etc etc.

I am yet to encounter group fun in Chennai yet (anyways no other encounters also in Chennai yet) but I know that my dozens and dozens friends back home would connect me to common couple friends in Chennai after my settling down here.

As far as your concerns are concerned-.

Real husband wife can't do such things. - My this monologue is not even scratching the tip of the iceberg.

How safe at their den- use your mongering instincts and techniques to weed out.

Do touch base for drinks and stories sharing.

Apologies for a longish reply which may be repetition of common gyaan for some.

Happy time and safe fun guys.

DatindGuy
02-05-20, 21:21
Dear bro,

Since you are in the medical field, could you please tell us, what are the precautions that one should take for a safe mongering. Thanks.Hi bro,

Some general precautions would be to.

1. always cover it before the act. If you don't have safety with you don't proceed no matter how horny you are LOL.

2. There is a very small risk of STIs from going down on a girl so just make sure she's clean there and doesn't have any discharge, sores or bad smell there.

3. Also get tested regularly atleast once a year or sooner (depending on how active you are).

4. Finally, if you have any symptoms don't ignore it and just go see a doc. If you're embarrassed just say you met someone on tinder LOL.

Cheers.

HungerMonger
02-06-20, 06:05
Can't PM you, Activate subscription.

Any one PM me good indie contact around tambaram-.

Ready to exchange spa with extras and services.

Secret41
02-06-20, 10:36
Can you please give some clues on where this spa is located?

Once read a post about this spa and extras. Paid 1. 5 k at counter say 45 min. Only one NE aunty available with good melons. Said I took service two months back. She directly whispered in my ears what you need. I said what all you wish. She asked me to clean my tools in attached bathroom. Followed awesome 15 min BBJ, top, bottom access. Asked her to lie on table. Took safety, did FS. She then WOT. She will not demand anything. Pay not more than 1 k. Those who look for value for money can take a shot.

AnytimeOK
02-06-20, 12:06
Hi seniors,

Is there any way to activate PM other than payment subscription?