PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

VodkaLover
02-06-20, 18:04
Got SPs contact from Vinod yesterday night on PM. Whatsaaped SP today morning and was pumping a shaved cat today evening. Woa. 5 G speed.

Experience was very convenient in terms of logistics and arrangements.

Deed wise, it was Deja vu of my mongering days.

Was anticipating every move of a pro, as a pro veteran myself and everything went that way only.

Won't think that any need is to write erotica among experienced mongers around.

A petite bird with beautiful smile. Decent size boobs and handful of shapely ass. Did Wot, mis, doggy, spoon etc. She was OK with all, with moaning at each stroke.

I normally don't cum, so asked her to stop me whenever she feel tired. She did after sometime and I took my shaft out.

Later dressed back, put the tip at the table, kissed her on forehead and left.

Score card would be.

Body - 8/10.

GFE - 6/10.

Tunnel- 5/10 (though she is in mid 20's).

Donation - 6 k for 1 hour.

WIR. No. No DFK, only CBJ. Plus she is part of roaming birds and will fly in next 5-10 days. So will try next bird with same SP / or any indie.

No words to say Thanks to Vinodkm123, my debt to give him something special. Hopefully soon. Amenn.

Deepak1994
02-07-20, 11:08
Has any one visited SP Akhil? Digits ending 322. He has some good profiles. Charging 15 k for 2 hours / shot. Please Pm if you have details.

VDavid
02-08-20, 06:43
A frequent user and a silent observer, thought of contributing now.

Will try to add more of experience in the field shortly.

I had my first experience with an SP from Loc, a while back, fixed the deed through WhatsApp.

On reaching the location, I was shown a girl who did slightly resemble the pic I was shown on WhatsApp.

But she compensated for looks with her GFE, I guess Andra chick are friendly that way. I must say she asked if you want to do it directly or turn up the heat for a while. Maybe she sensed it was my first time.

We chatted for a bit she flirted and teased my Johnny in-between talks, after a while I asked her to strip in front of me, it was my fantasy. She was dusky and fit with ample skin at the right places.

Allowed peck on lips no DFK, gave a CBJ, and missionary to finish it up. She moaned all the while and kept kissing me.

GFE 10/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Damages 5 k for 2 HR.

AnytimeOK
02-08-20, 08:14
Can you please share some hints to locate. Can you mention the last 3 digits of the SP from Loc. I am also waiting from a long time for a genuine contact.

I had my first experience with an SP from Loc, a while back, fixed the deed through WhatsApp.

On reaching the location, I was shown a girl who did slightly resemble the pic I was shown on WhatsApp.

But she compensated for looks with her GFE, I guess Andra chick are friendly that way. I must say she asked if you want to do it directly or turn up the heat for a while. Maybe she sensed it was my first time.

We chatted for a bit she flirted and teased my Johnny in-between talks, after a while I asked her to strip in front of me, it was my fantasy. She was dusky and fit with ample skin at the right places.

Allowed peck on lips no DFK, gave a CBJ, and missionary to finish it up. She moaned all the while and kept kissing me..

HornyKiwi
02-08-20, 11:45
Hi,

I am staying at the courtyard and was looking for a spa close by that might have extras for a good price. My pm's are open TIA.

BlkPanda38
02-08-20, 11:52
Deepak1994,

Please please please share the contact bro. I'm mad about Aunty's. I'm new to ISG so don't know how to use it probably but learning.

Please help.

1000 thanks in advance bro.

I got a contact from a fellow ISGian (Mpm84). His review was not that great. I have a thing for huge melons and tried her. She is operating from a new place this time. I had a good time. Everything was on the menu expect ass. Tries to please. Not a time watcher. She is fat and has huge melons. As mentioned in the earlier review if you have a thing for huge melons try her.

3 k per shot.

Thanks Mpm84 for contact.

BlkPanda38
02-08-20, 12:02
I'm new. Please help me understand A2B? I don't get it really.

Report 1: at A2 B ECR.

Took a mallu MILF. Good attitude. She is ready for full service too if you have condoms. No complaints here.

Damage: 2 k (counter) + 2 k (extras).

Report 2: at A2 B Akkarai.

First time here. Best A2 B location of all three branches. Calm and private. Took a banglore girl. Looked like the type that gives you the best service. Oh boy! How wrong I was.

She said 2 k for B2 B. Accepted as all birds at A2 B do great service. Here starts the disappointment.

She only took the top off. Asked her to remove bottom too, she did not. She climbed over and did a B2 B what I would call as "Cow scratching itself on compound". She had the best nipples I have seen. Each as big as a grape. Tried to taste them, she stopped me and said you can kiss on my boobs but not on nipples. I asked her for what the fuck did you even quote 2 k for. She started saying some blah blah banglore stories. I got fed up, told her to fucking stop and complete with HJ. Took my own sweet time to release. At least have to get something for the amount paid. After release, informed the guy this was the worst ever and left..

JustForFun2019
02-08-20, 17:01
Hello guys,

I moved out of Vellore and Came to Tirunelveli due to work.

Had the worst experience yesterday.

I started by Searching for MP in Loc. Called a few of them.

1) One guy told Full service available in MP near the new bus stand. Called him up to confirm the appointment and told I'll be there by 6. 30. Due to traffic I got late and reached at 7. I called him up. He told to come to a carpark of a famous hotel. Walked up to there and called again. He now informs that the MP is closed for the day and asked me to come to "freedom fighter " nagar. I smelled something fishy and told him to get lost.

2) but Johnny was hungry for some action and I stood there itself and browsed Loc again. One lady asked me to come to a MP in the other side of bustand. I went there. The guy at counter told charges 1.5 k for 45 minutes. I paid him 1.3 k after mild bargain.

He showed me a room. Room was quite big. But then everything went worse. In came a Lady in mid 30's. She was too fat and her face looked very bad that I came out of room and asked to go to restroom.

When I came again. She was not there and an elderly lady came up and asked do you need another girl and I said yes. Now a girl in mid 20's came but she too was fat. I got upset but changed to dispo and asked her to start.

Her massage skills were very bad but she was trying to Converse and I was talking back. After 5 minutes of massage when she came to bums, I asked shall I remove dispo. And she answered NO.

Got upset badly now. And asked for extras. She said only HJ at end of massage. I told I need FS or full nude B2 B.

She told only HJ available.

Now I was totally pissed off. But her attitude was good and she tried cheering me up telling few jokes. Then she agreed for TA for 1.2 k.

But I was persistent on my demand and she was persistent on her offer.

Finally I told I don't need any extras. My brain acted stronger than Johnny. .

Now she got totally shocked and told it's OK just do HJ.

I told no need. I understood she was new and was thinking now about tips.

I tipped Her 200 and left the place, telling her that I was so disappointed and I won't return.

Lessons learnt:1) ask for the available service before paying anything. !

2) ask to see the girl prior to entering the room.

3) Thanks to many seniors advice. Don't follow Johnny. Let your brain be strong in desperate conditions.

Damage 1.3 k + 0.2 k.

Saved. 3 k (HJ) / 1 k (HJ +TA).

On the way out I saw 2 other girls. Both looked like half elephant calf.

WIR: Never. And won't even recommend my worst enemy to ho there for pleasure. !!

Deepak1994
02-08-20, 18:01
I was introduced to a Sp by a senior member of this forum. First girl from that sp was disappointing. The girl has a small cut near her lips and she was bleeding a little. I was extremely scared and ran away after just a HJ.

Second try was little better. He I have a thing for MILF and got a good looking Tamil MILF. She does tiktok and has lot of followers there. Met her in a oyo that SP arranged. She was in a hurry though. No DFK and anal. Experience was OK. She promised better experience next time in an independent set up.

WIR: May be. For lesser price.

Damage was a little on the higher side 12 k for a pop.

Ramon85
02-09-20, 12:24
Hi fellas,

I was busy so couldn't post my FR regularly, I visit MP every month started June-2019, this is my FR from August-2019.

I am a sucker for professional massage, so if there is no any extras also I am good with it, booked appointment at Bat Spa open-pakkam, since it was Sunday not much of crowd, went in and paid for 90 minutes deep tissue massage they assigned a masseuse (Name starts with A and ends with A even there is a Tamil comedy channel from Sun network with that name) NE girl.

She is a professional masseuse, new at Bat spa and extras are new for her. So she was a little hesitating when we started negotiating, she agreed for TA + HJ for 1 k. Look wise she is average but interaction with her was good, speaking good English, wonderful massage and she was teasing Jhony occasionally. Had a wonderful time.

I took 90 minutes so that I will have a good massage and will have satisfactory time for extra.

Massage: 9/10.

Face: 5/10.

Physique: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

English: 8/10.

Extras: TA + HJ - 7/10.

Damage: 3.5 k + 1 k. + .5 k as tip because of good experience.

WIR: yes.

AngryWolf
02-09-20, 12:44
Had been in touch with a SP for a while. All those he shared was very standard stuff, until a MILF that caught our eye. The Damage was high, was contemplating a bit.

Then decided to take the plunge and met her. She is a serial artist, active in color's Madurai goddess serial and also acted in Thala's. Very beautiful and just like how we would drool at such physique.

We met at a oyo, from get go it was GFE. I told her fantasy of doing a round with dresses on, she laughed and obliged. Why not, its high damage. I want my drink in certain way.

She was in her leggings and tops. Bloody attractive to her skin tone. Did WOT and doggy with dresses on. I wanted to stimulate a quick fuck that we see in scandals LOL. Then got rid of it, went to being babies. Extraordinary GFE. Me being frank and asking what I wanted made her super horny as well.

GFE -12/10, Body 10/10, Cost. Once I Heard it my heart sunk. More than 50% is for the SP (Sp got 10 k BTW). I got her directs. Sometimes have to bite the bullet to find such gems.

Happy to share the contacts to Gents, who knows what it means to mongering and adding it for fellow gents while expecting premium ones like this. Please ping only if you can take such ones and contribute.

People asking for 3 k a pop and 4 k a pop, ignore me and my posts.

Deepak1994
02-09-20, 19:31
Deepak1994,

Please please please share the contact bro. I'm mad about Aunty's. I'm new to ISG so don't know how to use it probably but learning.

Please help.

1000 thanks in advance bro.There are multiple posts on how to get a subscription.

CoolGuyOmr2
02-10-20, 05:56
Can you please give some clues on where this spa is located?Its present next to ponnu hotel right next to it. Its not just spa so lot of people there inside that place.

VkVive
02-10-20, 13:17
Flower named ends with "ly", All provided, Google for location.

BulletPandi007
02-10-20, 13:26
Hi,

Mundu bro thanks for the info.

Was allotted a NE lady in blossom MP trichy she refused extras and massage was below avg as I was busy could not try any other babes there.

Back to one more FR on bat spa.

Bat omr FR.

Was allotted a Thai lady as she was the one available in the reception.

She took the money and took me to first floor room.

She is a one horrible lady with too much of attitude and crudeness.

Quoted 2 k for HJ and ta for 5 k.

I was sure even if I had paid her demanded amount she going to irritate me with lot of dont's and rules.

So when I negotiated telling other branches and girls charge less she refused to budge and replied to.

Me that I should go to cheap MP and she has a lot of fan following customers from bro nagar branch days to bat omr branch.

Didn't listen to little bro and don't want to increase price to a person like her.

Told to finish massage and left the place with a huge disappointment.

Pandi.

Try MP in bloss hotel. There is extras available with reasonable cost.

GateCrash
02-10-20, 16:22
Went for my usual MP session at bat spa OMR and was shocked to see a police car with two coppers inside parked right outside the entrance. Got scared and just pretended to talk on my phone and walk past the spa, later came back after 20 minutes. The coppers had gone by now and I went in for my session.

This was around 5 30 pm on a Monday. Maybe I am being paranoid but This place is not near any main road for them to park randomly so I suspect something ain't right. Be careful fellow mongers.

SlimShady1993
02-10-20, 18:09
Has anyone tried this girl on loc who claims to be from Malaysia and gives FS with massage, number ending with 441. Please share your FR.

RajTamil
02-10-20, 19:57
Had been in touch with a SP for a while. All those he shared was very standard stuff, until a MILF that caught our eye. The Damage was high, was contemplating a bit.

Then decided to take the plunge and met her. She is a serial artist, active in color's Madurai goddess serial and also acted in Thala's. Very beautiful and just like how we would drool at such physique.

We met at a oyo, from get go it was GFE. I told her fantasy of doing a round with dresses on, she laughed and obliged. Why not, its high damage. I want my drink in certain way.

She was in her leggings and tops. Bloody attractive to her skin tone. Did WOT and doggy with dresses on. I wanted to stimulate a quick fuck that we see in scandals LOL. Then got rid of it, went to being babies. Extraordinary GFE. Me being frank and asking what I wanted made her super horny as well.

GFE -12/10, Body 10/10, Cost. Once I Heard it my heart sunk. More than 50% is for the SP (Sp got 10 k BTW). I got her directs. Sometimes have to bite the bullet to find such gems..Hi,

Need more clue about her.

I m eagerly waiting bro.

IndianGuyNss
02-10-20, 21:21
All,

I am new here and have not activated my account yet. Looking for some good facebook profile. Please do share.

RockyMavia
02-11-20, 03:05

Allowed peck on lips no DFK, gave a CBJ, and missionary to finish it up. She moaned all the while and kept kissing me..Bro,

Please share any hints on finding the contact on Loc. Thanks a ton again.

Rajeshp
02-11-20, 03:31
I've been a silent observer in the forum waiting for the right time. Can you please help me realize my fantasy of doing with a swar artist. I may not be able to reciprocate with the similar deed but I can in other ways!

GFE -12/10, Body 10/10, Cost. Once I Heard it my heart sunk. More than 50% is for the SP (Sp got 10 k BTW). I got her directs. Sometimes have to bite the bullet to find such gems.

Happy to share the contacts to Gents, who knows what it means to mongering and adding it for fellow gents while expecting premium ones like this. Please ping only if you can take such ones and contribute.

People asking for 3 k a pop and 4 k a pop, ignore me and my posts.

SenFun
02-11-20, 05:24
Visited BAT omr on Saturday. My favourite Bali therapist is now shifted to adyar branch and there was another Bali girl in omr who was new to bat. This was my second session with her and on first session itself was able to get the most out of her. The massage was usual good with lot of teasing and a HJ with little b2 b (topless). But she told me that all therapist in OMR are now little careful as their Chai Nagar branch was raised last week. So mongers be cautious. I decided to stay away from BAT for at least two weeks.

Vinothkm123
02-11-20, 06:39
Hi guys,

Posting a review after long time since been busy with work, one fine day morning after my night shift, Johny was horny couldn't control called my regular SP at 6, as usual he told the room number in a oyo kind where the girl stays, went there girl was almost same but little darker but nice smiling face and big assets both top and bottom that caught me in pic, but in person she was hot in term of physique I would say, like dhimsukattai, NI girl. Assets that everyone wants to open. Coming to the service, only CBJ allowed, kissed all over her body no restrictions. Big enjoyment was we had a bath together, since morning straight from the shift requested her while inside bathroom. Deed started from there. Very good experience. Extremely happy.

Damages 5 k for 1 HR.

Since I m regular to SP.

He said 7 k first. Who loves dusky women with big round not sagging boobs and sexy ass can try.

Thanks.

SkMaze
02-11-20, 06:49
Its present next to ponnu hotel right next to it. Its not just spa so lot of people there inside that place.Is that name meaning as victory?

ChennaiGuy80
02-11-20, 13:42
Can you please Share the SP contacts. I am new to this forum my PM is active.

ChennaiGuy80
02-11-20, 13:45
Dear senior mongers,

I am new to this forum, can you please provide me independents and SP contacts in South Chennai OMR area. My PM active and would return you all the favor in future.

AnytimeOK
02-11-20, 15:39
I was searching for a MP on loc. Shortlisted the one in kilpauk. Called up the number and was guided to a street near a famous theatre in PH road. After reaching there got a call from another number and asked me to come to MP. There were lot of guys inside. I was feeling uneasy seeing so many of them. A guy walked up to me and enquired. I asked them about the options and the price. After that I asked for extras. The guy looked nervous and said we do not have any extras. (I do look like an police) may be he got scared. I told him that the lady on the phone said there are extras. He said OK and said he can do Happy Ending. I asked b2 b and he quoted 4.5 k which I was not ready to pay that day. So, I said I will come back some other day and left from there.

After knowing the place, I walked in one week later and asked about massage offers. I was again quoted high. I said I did it last time for 1000 rs. I did not let my johny get over my head. After bargaining, he later agreed for 40 minutes at 1 k. And. 5 for tips. Coming to selection, I was shown 2 girls first and both were totally out of shape. I was feeling heavy inside my pants but not as much that I could go with those. I said NO to both and asked if you have any other option. There was one girl walking around and he pointed at her. I was still not OK but this one was better than the previous two. I said OK. But suddenly I realized there was another girl when I had come the first time who looked slim, tall but had nice assets on top. So, I rejected her and asked trying my luck, asked again about the tall girl. He called up a girl but she was not the one I saw. She was slim but did not have good assets. I rejected her and again asked for option. Johny was getting over the head and I was wondering if I have to give up on his demand and select any one and go. Luckily, the MP guy called another set of girls and this time one gal looked much better than all the other options. I was like, lets not take any more chances and select her.

Two things which I learned:

1 Never let johny get over your mind. I did not like the charges first time and walked out. Getting a contact was more important and I knew the place where I need to come next time.

2. You will not get anything until you ask. May be I lied a bit to the MP guy that I have used the services here before. But, knowing the location and walking in directly without calling meant that he had to trust me and me asking for more options worked out well for me.

Will post about my encounter in next post.

AnytimeOK
02-11-20, 16:49
I was searching for a MP on loc. Shortlisted the one in kil-pack. Called up the number and was guided to a street near a famous theatre in PH road. After reaching there got a call from another number and guided the route and asked me to come to MP. There were lot of guys inside. I was feeling uneasy seeing so many of them. A guy walked up to me and enquired. I asked them about the options and the price. After that I asked for extras. The guy looked nervous and said we do not have any extras. (May be I look like an police and he might have got scared. I told him that the lady on the phone said there are extras. He said OK and said he can do Happy Ending. I asked B2B and he quoted 4.5 k which I was not ready to pay that day. So, I said I will come back some other day and left from there.

After knowing the place, I walked in the MP one week later and asked about massage offers. I was again quoted high. I said I did it last time for 1000 Rs. I did not let my Johnny get over my head. After bargaining, he later agreed for 40 minutes at 1 k. And. 5 for tips. Though I wanted to try something more, I was happy with Happy ending as this was new MP for me and I wanted to check before trying anything else. Coming to selection, I was shown 2 girls first and both were totally out of shape. Johnny was feeling heavy inside my pants but not as much that I could go with those. I said NO to both and asked if you have any other option. There was one girl walking around and he pointed at her. I was still not OK but this one but was better than the previous two. I said OK for her. But suddenly I realized there was another girl when I had come the first time who looked slim, tall but had nice assets on top. So, I rejected her and asked, trying my luck, about the tall girl. He called up a girl but she was not the one I saw. She was slim but did not have good assets. I rejected her and again asked for option. Johnny was getting over the head and I was wondering if I have to give up on his demand and select any one and go. Luckily, the MP guy called another set of girls and this time one gal looked much better than all the other options. I was like, let's not take any more chances and select her. Much more to follow but before that.

Two things which I learned:

1. Never let Johnny get over your mind. I did not like the charges first time and walked out. Getting a contact was more important and I knew that once I know the place, It will be more easy when I need to come next time.

2. to get more, you will have to ask. You will not get anything until you ask. May be I lied a bit to the MP guy that I have used the services here before. But, knowing the location and walking in directly without calling meant that he had to trust me and me asking for more options worked out well for me.

Will post about my encounter in next post.

BulletPandi007
02-11-20, 17:15
Had visited omr vin place.

There is only one staff aunty there.

During service she got a call from doctor heard her talking about some std infection treatment and test results.

She kept checking her mob often and went out of room to talk about some treatment and came back to resume her service.

Had to cut short the deed and leave soon as I was feeling scared of infection.

The room was very cramped and located at one end corner of the spa.

Pandi.

Is that name meaning as victory?

AnytimeOK
02-11-20, 17:18
Coming to the real encounter:

The room was normal with an AC and a massage mat (No Massage table which I did not like). There was a dispo kept and I was asked to change by the time the lady came. Lets cal her Ms. And. 5 minutes later Ms. And came in and informed me the time and also time that the massage would end. I was OK, lets start. 5 minutes into the massage, I asked her if I can remove the dispo and she agreed. Though the massage was not great, she came on top of me and gave bum massage which was okish. We were chatting in between the massage and she was getting comfortable. So was I. Next I was asked to turn front. And immediately johnny was getting ready to salute. I apologized her saying it was not in action from many days and she giggled. I asked her if she can come on top and massage just like she was doing on the back. She sheepishly denied. I did not want to force her since it was my first with her. I knew I will surely come again for her and next time she might oblige. When 10 minutes were remaining, she asked if she can start the Happy ending and I agreed. 5 minutes later, I asked if I can touch her. She agreed without asking anything, (Its always beneficial being a good guy in starting) Forgot to mention, she was speaking good English and I was surprised about that. We did have some personal talks but don't want to mention here. So, even though she did not go TL, I was able to enjoy it from outside and they were really big and round. She said she does not do BJ and FS. There are couple of them who do and I have to take different package for that. May be some other time after repeating Ms. And one more time to check with her and try my luck if she agrees. She was good at HJ and I could feel the tension after every stroke of her hand. Finally completed and she gave tissue to clean up. Gave her. 5 +. 1 for good service.

Thanks to this forum and other senior and regular members for their post which gave me good insights about how to think and act properly. Will post me second encounter once I go there again. Till then,

Happy mongering.

MavericKing
02-11-20, 18:49
Was in the MRC area last week and decide to try the spa. Asked for Li (flower) and finance minister. Both not available. Was allotted a Thai masseuse named An-e. Conversed well in English.

Made some sweet talk with her during the massage. Came to know she's Li's sister. Massage was satisfactory. Teasing and all done during massage. Asked for extras, quoted 2 k for HJ+TA and 3 k for BJ+TA. Convinced her to give HJ+ta for 1.5 k.

Unhooked her bra while she was sucking my nipples, then pressed and sucked her tits. Slowly moved my hands inside her pants and caressed her big bums while getting a good HJ. Cleaned up and paid her after a tight hug.

While coming out saw 2 cute and hot NE girls in the reception. Would have taken them if I'd seen them before. Couldn't get their name though.

Overall:

Massage - 7/10.

Girl - 6/10 (a little plump).

Boobs - 7/10 (more than handful).

GFE - 8/10 (maybe with repeat visits she would give FS also).

Ambience - 7/10 (AC cooling takes a lot of time. Attached bath).

Will visit again to try those cute and hot NE's.

BlkPanda38
02-11-20, 21:57
Bro[Email address deleted by Admin] Let us exchange.

Hey guys,

I am planning for business trip next month. Any good GFE for company? Any leads would be helpful. Looking for budget contacts. Also, would be great if you can provide 1 or 2 sure shot massage parlors.

In return, I can reciprocate with my Bangalore database.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

CoolGuyOmr2
02-12-20, 02:14
Is that name meaning as victory?Its name of a famous 90's heroine who still look young.

CoolGuyOmr2
02-12-20, 02:31
Went to the Bat spa in ECR yesterday as I was having some time to spend. Got the therapist name 2 T. Look was good, was having light conversation, massage was average. Tip negotiated and settled for HJ + TA + B2B for 2 k. After getting the tip she changed her attitude and behavior I think she has split personality. She was rushing to finish things.

Damage: 2.5 k + 2 K.

WIR: no.

CoolGuyOmr2
02-12-20, 02:33
Is that name meaning as victory?Its name of the famous heroine in 90's starts with N.

CoolGuyOmr2
02-12-20, 03:09
Had visited omr vin place.

There is only one staff aunty there.

During service she got a call from doctor heard her talking about some std infection treatment and test results.

She kept checking her mob often and went out of room to talk about some treatment and came back to resume her service.

Had to cut short the deed and leave soon as I was feeling scared of infection.

The room was very cramped and located at one end corner of the spa.

Pandi.Looks scary. Thanks for sharing the information.

LiveLoveLeave
02-12-20, 10:33
Hello everyone,

It's a week old FR. Little busy so couldn't update immediately.

First about Tana side actress, it was a Sunday and reference received from Raaja bro. She acted as a heroine mom in recent movie. Spoke with her and booked the elumichai maram hotel. She made delay of 2 hours with all cooked up stories. Roaming in the road with no reason. Finally we both together made check-in. She in her late 30's but performance wise is great. Very co operative. Had bath together and reached bed and the next 3 hours was a pure bliss. BBJ started from shower. We order some soft drinks and snacks, and we done the deed even while eating with chatting (something new for me). She is expert in teasing. I personally felt she is also starving for sex. Since Found that she is also enjoying the session, which is not at all a mechanical move. She preferred doggy first and later we moved to missionary. For the second round she recommended some different move from the side ways, it was new and enjoyed it. Not a time watcher and her facial expressions while missionary is bagging the money paid. After the deed we took bath again dressed up.

Donation 15 k.

Boobs 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Hygienic 8/10.

GFE 9/10.

WIR yes, after some time.

After few days, got a text from queen of seduction which got reco from Pethidine bro. Our fixed appointment got cancelled on Tuesday as she got busy due to her personal thing. But the unexpected is I got text by next day morning to visit her place by 11 am. So the planning was made in rush and reached place. There she is mallu Muslim which was my long time dream. We spoke quite a long to make both comfortable. She looks like taller than me but actually not. She is very cooperative. It's her home so Place is good. Since I didn't plan well made one shot. Must try with this lady is BBJ. I am not a BBJ person but she is the best among every one I tried.

Donation 10 k.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Place 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

MichealGeorge6
02-12-20, 16:44
If place is tnagar I strongly advice you to avoid.

Has anyone tried this girl on loc who claims to be from Malaysia and gives FS with massage, number ending with 441. Please share your FR.

MichealGeorge6
02-12-20, 16:49
Been while since I had time to post FR and I will try to post all recent encounters today.

First on the list is BAT spa vala. Based on a fellow monger advice, took Miss S (enthiran movie heroine role name). Bubbly girl but she is ready for B2B.

Started with a good massage and after some time I asked her if I can remove dispo. She said OK with a giggle and continued with good teasing on the privates. Very talkative and slowly went into extras. She quoted 3.5 k for B2B and I brought it down to 2 k.

She allowed full access and ducked her boobs for quiet some time and then she wanted me to finger her. After loving it, she gave BJ and released me through HJ.

Over good experience and same was 2.5 k at counter and 2 k tip.

WIR: Yes.

SamLucky
02-12-20, 20:01
Hello guys,

I was longing for a good massage and was doing a Google search. Surprised to see Bat spa in Tambaram, it is located in Mudichur road next to TCL showroom. They have only NE therapist, paid upfront and asked the receptionist to send the best therapist. Looks wise she wasn't good at all but her massage technique was soothing. I was building a conversation and she said she never does extras, I wasn't interested in extras from her either. So just asked her to do bum massage which she did nicely.

Damage: 2. 5 k.

When enquired about Thai therapist, the receptionist said since this is a new branch they'll be coming after 2 or 3 months. Not sure what sort of a strategy is that.

Regards.

Sam.

BulletPandi007
02-12-20, 20:44
Hi,

Yes the same nadhi riverya aunty 90's fame.

Please avoid.

Pandi.

Its name of the famous heroine in 90's starts with N.

OldSnake
02-12-20, 21:29
Went to the Bat spa in ECR yesterday as I was having some time to spend. Got the therapist name 2 T. Look was good, was having light conversation, massage was average. Tip negotiated and settled for HJ + TA + B2B for 2 k. After getting the tip she changed her attitude and behavior I think she has split personality. She was rushing to finish things.

Damage: 2.5 k + 2 K.

WIR: no.A2B and Bat spa ECR are 2 different places opposite to each other in ECR. Don't confuse people. Grr.

KoolDude28
02-12-20, 22:43
Any idea if Tanya from NZ is still operational or not? Met her last year in Chennai.

MichealGeorge6
02-12-20, 22:44
Quality of massage deteriorated and therapist have become strict. Same therapist (Miss T) who did extra ordinary massage first time did pathetic 2nd time. She was so lenient and allowed me to remove dispo and offered HJ. Second visit was not allowed to remove dispo, no bum massage and nothing.

Would advice fellow mongers to avoid this spa and Miss M gone and Miss K also gone.

MichealGeorge6
02-12-20, 22:49
Wanted to visit this spa for quiet sometime as many spoke about extras.

Place looks OK but if you are looking for extras, it's 100% sure.

Have 2 SI and I went with Miss S. She is a bit dusky but got good Assets. Kept talking a lot and within 10 minutes she straight away asked what services I was looking for. She was ready even for FS.

I took B2B and she was very good at it. No BJ but she gives both TOP and Bottom access. Her Tamil is a plus and she talks as dirty as you want.

Damage: 2.5 k at the counter and 2 k tips.

WIR: Yes.

MichealGeorge6
02-12-20, 22:55
Thanks to Santhosh, I was able to try this Inde girl who is total GFE.

Looks wise she is not that great but performance wise she is awesome. Due to Miscommunication we both were in different hotel but she never worried about it. Not a time watcher and she is ready to try anything once. Had very good time with her and her melons were huge plus. She started with BJ, then went to tease me all over the body and was enjoying when I was fingering her. Deed went for close to 20 minutes after which we went for a coffee break before we can start again.

Unfortunately I needed to rush for work but she was ready to stay for another 3 hours with me.

Would recommend her if someone is looking for safe and affordable GFE experience.

AnytimeOK
02-13-20, 02:53
Bro,

Can you please share the hint for mallu. This has been my fantasy also. Any help on this would be great. Will reciprocate whenever possible.

Hello everyone,

It's a week old FR. Little busy so couldn't update immediately.

First about Tana side actress, it was a Sunday and reference received from Raaja bro. She acted as a heroine mom in recent movie. Spoke with her and booked the elumichai maram hotel. She made delay of 2 hours with all cooked up stories. Roaming in the road with no reason. Finally we both together made check-in. She in her late 30's but performance wise is great. Very co operative. Had bath together and reached bed and the next 3 hours was a pure bliss. BBJ started from shower. We order some soft drinks and snacks, and we done the deed even while eating with chatting (something new for me). She is expert in teasing. I personally felt she is also starving for sex. Since Found that she is also enjoying the session, which is not at all a mechanical move. She preferred doggy first and later we moved to missionary. For the second round she recommended some different move from the side ways, it was new and enjoyed it. Not a time watcher and her facial expressions while missionary is bagging the money paid. After the deed we took bath again dressed up..

AnytimeOK
02-13-20, 05:13
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/high-profile-flesh-trade-racket-busted-in-mumbai/article30796081.ece/amp/

Hulk0043
02-13-20, 05:17
Took a service for 90 mins with miss eve. She said she is new to here. And gave no extra. Felt disappointed.

Massage 6/10.

Face 4/10.

Damage 3.5.

EatPrayLove
02-13-20, 08:47
Any idea if Tanya from NZ is still operational or not? Met her last year in Chennai.You can try pinging on her WA or mail and she will respond if she is coming to town. Cheers.

GoldInLion
02-13-20, 12:46
Please refer me some one from Chennai so hungry.

Hey Lzxt

Chennai scene is dead.., have also been trying to get info on here.. another place to check is www.indiasexguide.com

If ya come across anything do me a favor and post it pls for a fellow traveller like me

Ciao and good hunting===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Admin

GoldInLion
02-13-20, 13:56
Bro,

Super. Can you share therila contact details. My PM is active. Thanks.Share details with damages bro.

Cool Hunt
02-13-20, 14:42
What was the damages bro?

Thanks to Santhosh, I was able to try this Inde girl who is total GFE.

Looks wise she is not that great but performance wise she is awesome. Due to Miscommunication we both were in different hotel but she never worried about it. Not a time watcher and she is ready to try anything once. Had very good time with her and her melons were huge plus. She started with BJ, then went to tease me all over the body and was enjoying when I was fingering her. Deed went for close to 20 minutes after which we went for a coffee break before we can start again.

Unfortunately I needed to rush for work but she was ready to stay for another 3 hours with me.

Would recommend her if someone is looking for safe and affordable GFE experience.

Avj89
02-13-20, 19:32
Hey guys,

I am going to visit this wonderful city by the end of this month on an official trip. Looking to taste some good chicks. M from Pune so can reciprocate with decent contacts here. Would really appreciate if I can get contacts for any birds or good spas, looking for some exotic fun, money no bar. Looking forward for some interesting messages.

JustForFun2019
02-13-20, 19:53
Hello bros,

How is the mongering scene in Tirunelveli?

Does anybody have contacts in Tirunelveli? Or guide on getting good contacts? Please.

RajTamil
02-13-20, 22:31
Bro,

Can you please share the hint for mallu. This has been my fantasy also. Any help on this would be great. Will reciprocate whenever possible.Woww super explain.

Please tell me the movie name bro.

AmpLoverBoy
02-14-20, 03:57
Hello fellow mongers,

Coming from US and in Chennai for a vacation. Been a seasoned monger in east coast and south side of US but never ever tried in home country.

Requesting help from fellow mongers to help this soul with contacts of indie, sure shot Spa's.

I did RTFF and found 2 to 3 spa's (Bat, A2B and O2) near by my location. Will try today and post my reports.

I know it's really awful to request for help before posting reports. But due to my limited duration of stay as well as time contraint, I wanted to have sure shot rather than experimenting though locanto / nb coupons.

I have my PM active. Kind souls do help this new monger. Will reciprocate the help in case anyone needs help in getting subscription as I live in FL, US.

Thanks in advance.

JhonnyValker
02-14-20, 06:57
Was feeling bored after days work. Read this forum and booked an usual slot at Bat them are see, told them AnE was my preference after seeing a previous review here. Got there half an hour late but still they honoured the appointment. AnE came. Was a little plump for my choice. Was escorted and given a dispo. Chose dry hard massage. And what followed was a thorough professional Thai massage with stretching. Was loving every bit of the massage. At the end of it I was drained. Asked for extras. She said she doesn't to that. I didn't want to force her after giving a wonderful massage. So dressed and came out.

Damage: 2.5 k + 1 k tip (she was so happy).

Gave her 1 k as massage was really wonderful and it could be an icebreaker when I go there next time.

Jhonny.

BulletPandi007
02-14-20, 08:59
There seems to be more spa with that flower name such as one in facepair and another in saligram so please provide more clues on name and location.

Pandi.

Flower named ends with "ly", All provided, Google for location.

MichealGeorge6
02-14-20, 10:53
7 k plus 3 k for hotel.

What was the damages bro?

Rockstar1290
02-14-20, 16:57
Decent spa. Ambience average. But girls are all pure tamil ones. This is for services and services alone. Not much massage. 4 therapists available. All do BJ.

Took a very housewifey looking one. She was petite and good on the eyes. Super services and good seduction. Did a decent BJ. Was satisfied.

Damage: 2. 5 k Counter + 1. 5 tips. (Think can be negotiated next time).

WIR: Sure.

Regards,

Rockstar.

XMen 69
02-15-20, 03:25
Decent spa. Ambience average. But girls are all pure tamil ones. This is for services and services alone. Not much massage. 4 therapists available. All do BJ.

Took a very housewifey looking one. She was petite and good on the eyes. Super services and good seduction. Did a decent BJ. Was satisfied.

Regards,

Rockstar.Bro, more clue please.

Apo Tank
02-15-20, 05:57
Hi,

Is there a place where I can get body shaving done, even for privates?

I remember there was some such place, can't remember the name.

TIA.

Erdheena
02-15-20, 06:10
You found a gem.

Because the value will known to me only it very difficult in getting services due certain factors like being outside Chennai.

Can you please put some lore pointers to locate the spa.

Cheers

Regards,

Rockstar..

BlkPanda38
02-15-20, 06:11
I am a new member and through ISG I have decoded spa which is situated near Kelambakkam area behind tasmac shop.

The counter charges is rs. 1500 - selection was available and took the South Indian (Telugu slim girl).

Opted for dry massage. After 15 mts asked for extras and quoted rs. 1500 and negotiated for 1000. Coming to the deed.

The girl was cooperative sucked her tits to my heart (which boobs are average) and she was full nude. She even ready for full service.

And asked for cover since I don't have it I replied will take next time. In the same MP saw a MILF type bird with huge tits will try.

Her in the next visit.

Total damages rs. 2500 (1500 counter charge + 1000 to bird).

My PM is active ready to share few contacts of mine & also expected few contacts from other senior / new members.Hello bro,

I'm try to decode the same but no luck. Request you to please pass the secret. I'll reciprocate with Blore MP detail.

My reach is in your name quot bro. Please I'm awaiting!

Thanks.

HeatItUphyd
02-16-20, 08:43
Any whereabouts Karishma? Share any valuable information if any one has.

Stargazer87
02-16-20, 18:32
Sorry, did want to add my review a bit earlier. But, due to different personal engagements got delayed. After a very long time, I spoke to my SP and he did show me a picture who was really hot but it was short lived as she never turned up and got screwed. Was dejected and he did show me lots of profile and then I choose another profile as the pic was not that great but she was a pleasant surprise. She was bloody amazing in bed and she did a wonderful job. The other add on was that she is a mallu and was quite energetic. We did spend quality time and was quite accommodating which was another plus point with this girl.

Next week my SP has arranged a serial actress hope that works and did show me quite a few profiles as well as actress but the prices are way too crazy but I want to try one who I liked a lot will update about that soon. Till then bye.

RahulPulkr
02-16-20, 21:28
Hi guys,

I will be in Chennai for a couple of weeks after a long time, it will be of great help if some seniors or fellow members could share trusted SP or indie contact.

Thanks in advance, my PM is active.

Rahul.

Sands007
02-17-20, 04:25
Thanks to Rockstar1290 for the pointers to this spa. Visited over the weekend. They were curious how I came to know this place. Just told them a friend referred. Took the normal massage for 1.5K. Avg. Massage and at the end pulled down the dispo and started massaging in the private area. Quoted 1K for HJ+Top access and 500 extra to be paid to the counter which was bought down to 200.

Total Damages: 1.7K+1K.

If you want a quick and cheap release this is the ideal place to go esp for people living in south Chennai.

CumBlaster
02-17-20, 08:00
Hello everybody!

Just activated my subscription.

I have just arrived in Chennai and will be here for 3 months. I am a foreigner and have just started learning Tamil.

I looked through Locanto and realized that it's a jungle full of scammers.

Therefore, I would like to kindly request the regulars and seniors around here to share some VFM MILFs or indies. I am into chocolate skinned, curvy women. I will reciprocate with immediate FRs and can also provide numbers of indies in Germany upon request. My budget is up to 6 k. Thanks in advance!

BulletPandi007
02-17-20, 08:34
Request to provide pointers to thorai spa bro please in terms of both name and location.

Thanks in adv.

Pandi.

Thanks to Rockstar1290 for the pointers to this spa. Visited over the weekend. They were curious how I came to know this place. Just told them a friend referred. Took the normal massage for 1.5K. Avg. Massage and at the end pulled down the dispo and started massaging in the private area. Quoted 1K for HJ+Top access and 500 extra to be paid to the counter which was bought down to 200.

Total Damages: 1.7K+1K.

If you want a quick and cheap release this is the ideal place to go esp for people living in south Chennai.

BulletPandi007
02-17-20, 08:39
Got info that bat all branches undergoing some changes and some attention invited due to some proposed changes kindly avoid at least for next couple of weeks.

Rock star bro kindly provide pointers to thorai spa.

Pandi.

Was feeling bored after days work. Read this forum and booked an usual slot at Bat them are see, told them AnE was my preference after seeing a previous review here. Got there half an hour late but still they honoured the appointment. AnE came. Was a little plump for my choice. Was escorted and given a dispo. Chose dry hard massage. And what followed was a thorough professional Thai massage with stretching. Was loving every bit of the massage. At the end of it I was drained. Asked for extras. She said she doesn't to that. I didn't want to force her after giving a wonderful massage. So dressed and came out.

Damage: 2.5 k + 1 k tip (she was so happy).

Gave her 1 k as massage was really wonderful and it could be an icebreaker when I go there next time.

Jhonny.

Stargazer87
02-17-20, 09:57
Did you guys know that now bat spa is going to be purely professional and they do search you before you go for the massage. It seems they will only provide professional service moving forward. It seems they have applied for massage license and so they will not be part of any unprofessional stuff. Let me know if anyone has recently tried and had a different experience.

MichealGeorge6
02-17-20, 12:29
Have read few time about a spa called A2B. Not able to decode it. Could someone let me know the name of it in PM please?

Harishc7
02-17-20, 12:57
Hi fellow mongers,

After some lip smacking mongering sessions in Florida, I wanted to explore the madras mongering scenes. I would be more than happy to share digits and locations anywhere in Florida if you happened to visit. Since I'm here for only a week, I request the regular and senior members to PM me some Indie contacts. Preferably MILF. My PM is active.

Happy mongering!

MM333
02-17-20, 13:33
Good to note the special effects.

Like to meet her.

Hints plese or my PM active.

M3.

GFE -12/10, Body 10/10, Cost. Once I Heard it my heart sunk. More than 50% is for the SP (Sp got 10 k BTW). I got her directs. Sometimes have to bite the bullet to find such gems..

Rockstar1290
02-17-20, 14:07
This spa is near marina mall in Navalur. In fact if you call any locanto ad in South Chennai currently, they will point to this spa. Spa is average. Girls / aunties are ready for full service.

1 k normal massage. 2 k b2 b. 3 k full service. They said if we go directly without going through ad, they will reduce the counter cost. You must also give tips to girl inside. Mostly 1 k.

I took the 2 k one. Chose a girl around 24. She was looking above average. Did a decent massage and a decent b2 b. Had a good release and left.

It is in 2nd floor near a biryani shop on the opposite side of mall.

Damages: 2 k counter + 1 k tips.

WIR: Maybe.

Also a note for this spa: YMMV.

Regards,

Rockstar.

HotDudess
02-17-20, 14:15
You are Rocking Ji. Thanks for your input.

Regards.

This spa is near marina mall in Navalur. In fact if you call any locanto ad in South Chennai currently, they will point to this spa. Spa is average. Girls / aunties are ready for full service.

1 k normal massage. 2 k b2 b. 3 k full service. They said if we go directly without going through ad, they will reduce the counter cost. You must also give tips to girl inside. Mostly 1 k.

I took the 2 k one. Chose a girl around 24. She was looking above average. Did a decent massage and a decent b2 b. Had a good release and left.

It is in 2nd floor near a biryani shop on the opposite side of mall.

Damages: 2 k counter + 1 k tips.

Rockstar1290
02-17-20, 14:30
Opposite a famous hospital. This was the old Hot Chips spa that was shut down a few months back. Now they have opened it here.

Went there. Took a Mumbai Girl. Nice service. Girl was totally enjoying it more than me. She was doing it like she was doing it with her boyfriend. Maybe she feels comfortable like that I guess.

It was a good one for me though. Had a nice release and left.

Damages: 2. 5 k (counter) + 1. 5 k (extras + FN) (I made a mistake paying 2. 5 k, the standard rate is 1. 5 k. If you choose to go don't pay a dime over 1500).

WIR: If I get to go that side.

Tidbits: For some reason every spa in Chennai has at least one girl named Pooja. Funny!

Regards,

Rockstar.

DrySpell123
02-17-20, 15:51
Hi,

Long time lurker. First post. First experience.

Tried bat spa O_ _. Got a very pretty MILF (name is what you get in Hal festival in US). Good massage, great bum massage. Made mistake of not asking extras sooner. Quoted 2 k for HJ. I declined. I think extras are available but I think it will be mechanical.

Damage: 2.5.

WIR: yes because she was pretty.

Lewclintonsky
02-17-20, 20:58
Opposite a famous hospital. This was the old Hot Chips spa that was shut down a few months back. Now they have opened it here.

Went there. Took a Mumbai Girl. Nice service. Girl was totally enjoying it more than me. She was doing it like she was doing it with her boyfriend. Maybe she feels comfortable like that I guess.

Damages: 2. 5 k (counter) + 1. 5 k (extras + FN) (I made a mistake paying 2. 5 k, the standard rate is 1. 5 k. If you choose to go don't pay a dime over 1500).

Tidbits: For some reason every spa in Chennai has at least one girl named Pooja. Funny!

Regards,

Rockstar.Can you please elaborate more about the identity and location of the spa please!

LongTermAttach
02-18-20, 05:08
Hi,

This is hifi spa in Famous apartment in Navalur, complete professional. No Extra.

Went there yesterday, one girl by name Hitler force name came for service.

Okay kind of massage. Good Ambience. There is nothing more to Add.

It is relaxing Spa for those who look for professional service.

Damage: 1750 for 50 min.

WIR: Need to Check other birds.

BlkPanda38
02-18-20, 05:56
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

AmpLoverBoy
02-18-20, 11:03
This is my first FR after coming to Chennai.

Visited this spa yesterday. Was told they won't take nearbuy coupons as they stopped honoring nearby coupons.

So negotiated package price for 1.5 inr for an hour (original package 2 k). Paid and was told to wait in a room. While waiting I checked out three masseuse who are average and one among them was above average. In came a SI girl who was average but had a decent structure. Kal ya nee was her name. Was asked to wear a disposable but I declined it and she started massaging my legs, back and shoulder blades by climbing on my back. Lots of hints were given for extras. To be honest the massage was more than a decent one. After 30 minutes asked to flip and started massaging my chest and thighs. I asked for extras and told they do only HJ with TA and no B2B or FS.

Quoted 1 k for HJ + TA. Good thing is she didn't request money upfront neither I try to negotiate as I thought massage was more that decent one.

Funny part was the extras were not given in the massage table, was asked to get into attached bath. As soon we enter the bath, she lifted her top completely and asked me proceed and she started jerking me off.

Spent good 15 minutes sucking her melons and fingering her. Once done back to massage room for some more massage.

I denied the shower as I didn't like the shower room.

Report:

Massage: 6. 5/10.

Girl: 6/10 (liked her boobs, not saggy but was in shape with eraser nips).

Ambience: 5/10 (restroom was pathetic including the attached bath).

Damage: 1.5 k + 1 k.

WIR. May be for the other girls.

Shockman
02-18-20, 15:52
I was interested in your Florida contacts. Can you share them?

I am a bit out of touch in Chennai but I can check with my friends there for contacts. I also have some very upscale cine contacts but not sure if they are still active.

Cheers.

Shockman.

Hi fellow mongers,

After some lip smacking mongering sessions in Florida, I wanted to explore the madras mongering scenes. I would be more than happy to share digits and locations anywhere in Florida if you happened to visit. Since I'm here for only a week, I request the regular and senior members to PM me some Indie contacts. Preferably MILF. My PM is active.

Happy mongering!

Raj0803
02-18-20, 21:41
Hi all,

Thanks to Rockstar's FR for reminding me about the chr. Pet spa located near a famous hospital. Real VFM deal! Everything except FS was on offer. Chosen the therapist from Mumbai. She is a bit extra healthy with nice boobs and massage was excellent as well.

Damage: since I've been there before negotiated and took B2B for 2 k and tipped her 2 k for an excellent service.

Decent looks, great boobs, DFK, horny attitude. Recommended for all MILF lovers.

Erdheena
02-18-20, 23:16
Thank you very much for sharing the contact.

Will soon come with FR once I visit Chennai.

Cheers

Regards,

Rockstar..

SkMaze
02-19-20, 07:34
Can you share the location and name of the spa.

Visited this spa yesterday. Was told they won't take nearbuy coupons as they stopped honoring nearby coupons.

So negotiated package price for 1.5 inr for an hour (original package 2 k). Paid and was told to wait in a room. While waiting I checked out three masseuse who are average and one among them was above average. In came a SI girl who was average but had a decent structure. Kal ya nee was her name. Was asked to wear a disposable but I declined it and she started massaging my legs, back and shoulder blades by climbing on my back. Lots of hints were given for extras. To be honest the massage was more than a decent one. After 30 minutes asked to flip and started massaging my chest and thighs. I asked for extras and told they do only HJ with TA and no B2B or FS..

LongTermAttach
02-19-20, 08:46
Rockstar Rocks.

I too went to this spa last day, spa named flower.

Fatty receptionist, saw two therapist, one is mallu- midde aged, other girl in 20's.

Some how not attracted, said 40 min -1000, still could not opt it.

Need to check some thing else near by.

Called a number from locanto and was asked to come to a supermarket near padur. Spa is in first floor of an old building. Not a spa actually. Two birds were available. One MILF around 35 another around 20.

Chose MILF as you get good service from older ones. Inside she asked service or massage. I said service. Then some play went and she asked 1 k for full service. I just said BJ is enough. She put condom on jhonny and gave a good CBJ. Finished and left all within one hour.

This is not a spa, though they advertise as spa. Place is dirty and while giving BJ she was spitting on the room corners itself. I felt really disgusted.

Lewclintonsky
02-19-20, 12:35
Hi all,

Thanks to Rockstar's FR for reminding me about the chr. Pet spa located near a famous hospital. Real VFM deal! Everything except FS was on offer. Chosen the therapist from Mumbai. She is a bit extra healthy with nice boobs and massage was excellent as well.

Damage: since I've been there before negotiated and took B2B for 2 k and tipped her 2 k for an excellent service.

Decent looks, great boobs, DFK, horny attitude. Recommended for all MILF lovers.Kindly elaborate further on the name and exact location of the place bro. Rockstar wrote opp to a famous, hospital and you have written near famous hospital.

Kindly give the name of the hospital and name of the spa clearly bro.

Thanks in advance bro.

Nando92
02-19-20, 14:39
Hello guys,

This is my first post in here and I have been going through the forum from yesterday. I'm now in Chennai and will be here for couple of days. I can help you in getting in Delhi. Would love to know about any details of WG as I'm bored and need some company.

BulletPandi007
02-19-20, 19:15
Hi,

Please tell more clues on name of this spa.

Thanks.

Rockstar Rocks.

I too went to this spa last day, spa named flower.

Fatty receptionist, saw two therapist, one is mallu- midde aged, other girl in 20's.

Some how not attracted, said 40 min -1000, still could not opt it.

Need to check some thing else near by.

Raj0803
02-19-20, 21:46
Kindly elaborate further on the name and exact location of the place bro. Rockstar wrote opp to a famous, hospital and you have written near famous hospital.

Kindly give the name of the hospital and name of the spa clearly bro.

Thanks in advance bro.Sorry my bad, yes its opposite to the hospital named after Lord Shivan's wife.

Cheers.

CoolGuyOmr2
02-20-20, 03:47
Found an SP contact through friend, he directed me to another SP who shared some pic all are SI in which I liked one and asked whether that person available he said yes and can come anytime location was near vadapalni tmp. He showed me two average looking girls I showed the pic which I choose he said she just left (looks same answer everyone gets when we choose one he don't have for that day) as I came this far choose the one who was looking better paid for 2 shot 6 k he asked to pay the money after paying he said another person booked her is on the way can you wait for 30 minutes or can try the another one. Waited for the other monger to finish In a different room.

After entering the room both got undressed boobs 7/10 look 5/10 ass 6/10. She asked to get into action directly my Johnny was not ready asked for some tease or BJ she said for BJ it's a different price tag. She was just laying down with no response and said many things which turned off me completely like finish fast did not had lunch, was just watching TV the whole time, need to go home, others get instant boner just by seeing her, phone was ringing constantly. After some time I gave up and left the place. While leaving she was asking for tip and asked me to come another time. Said will tip the next time I visit which is not going to happen.

AmpLoverBoy
02-20-20, 04:18
Shared the details in PM bro. Please check!

Can you share the location and name of the spa.

LongTermAttach
02-20-20, 05:21
Spa next to Masque, blos-ummmmmmm by name.

Hi,

Please tell more clues on name of this spa.

Thanks.

Lewclintonsky
02-20-20, 10:15
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Racool31
02-21-20, 05:38
Went to a spa at famous 5 star hotel known for it's pub. One NE therapist miss and came. Massage started as usual but the touchings are similar to bat spa minus bum massage. She joined recently to that spa. Didn't try to pop the question As I went for professional massage and I carried only CC. No cash. Awesome massage.

Makita1976
02-21-20, 06:18
Hi guys, as usual I travel to chennai every month for work but never got any chance to visit a spa for a quick release, if anyone can direct me to a decent spa with extra I really would appreciate. As you can see I am SL so anytime you guys travel here just don't hesitate to message me if you need any help in colombo. Is Bodhi Spa in T Nagar offering extras? Just want to clear as I saw this spa when I went for dinner at GRT GRand in T-Nagar.

AnytimeOK
02-21-20, 06:59
Hi,

Where would you be staying. This will let the member guide you to the nearest spa.

Hi guys, as usual I travel to chennai every month for work but never got any chance to visit a spa for a quick release, if anyone can direct me to a decent spa with extra I really would appreciate. As you can see I am SL so anytime you guys travel here just don't hesitate to message me if you need any help in colombo. Is Bodhi Spa in T Nagar offering extras? Just want to clear as I saw this spa when I went for dinner at GRT GRand in T-Nagar.

Sarchin
02-21-20, 09:18
Last week went to this spa, it is not at all a spa, Here only extras & FS.

Charged 2 k at entry and 1 k inside for FS.

Paid 2 k at reception, the lady at reception told that it is safe here and they pay regularly for departments.

Girls are below average, one black girl was OK aged around 24, I had FS with her.

PM me with your leads, I will share details of the spa.

BulletPandi007
02-21-20, 09:53
Thanks for the info bro.

Will try it out some time bro.

Any one know where is this thorai spa along with name and location.

Pandi.

Spa next to Masque, blos-ummmmmmm by name.

Stargazer87
02-21-20, 10:50
Hi guys, as usual I travel to chennai every month for work but never got any chance to visit a spa for a quick release, if anyone can direct me to a decent spa with extra I really would appreciate. As you can see I am SL so anytime you guys travel here just don't hesitate to message me if you need any help in colombo. Is Bodhi Spa in T Nagar offering extras? Just want to clear as I saw this spa when I went for dinner at GRT GRand in T-Nagar.Hi bro,

There are quite a few spa that offer extras. There is colors in saidapet which does offer basic extras. You can go to Green Day in Egmore, opp to railway station. Then you can choose BAT spa synonym of BAT but lately they are strict and vin spa in ECR then go to adyar to star ay. It is also a great place for what you look for then A2B in ECR. Hope you have a good experience.

SenFun
02-22-20, 06:18
Hi Guys,

This was a report of BAT spa OMR. Last Sunday Feb 16 visited at around 7 in th evening. Asked for my regular therapist and was assigned a room on the first floor which you need to come out of the reception and take the stairs.compared to other rooms in that branch this was small but very discrete. Once entered the room noticed a new poster on the wall mentioning that it is a professional one and asked to report to reception if any therapist indulge in extras. My therapist told me that it was put there just a day back and the management is be coming very strict because of their recent police problem at chai Nagar branch. As I was a regular with her I don't have any problem and it was quite a pleasant experience.

But if you are going in for the first time I guess extras won't be there. So please stuck to your regular therapist.

I haven't mentioned whom I took or their nation deliberately. If any one of need those details please PM me.

I guess may be after a couple of weeks BAT might be back to their usual things.

Makita1976
02-22-20, 06:42
Hi,

I most of the time stay at GRT Residency or GRT Grand in T nagar area it think.

Hi,

Where would you be staying. This will let the member guide you to the nearest spa.

SexPriyan
02-22-20, 13:07
Hi all,

Decent looks, great boobs, DFK, horny attitude. Recommended for all MILF lovers.Bro,

There was spa next e set briyani shop opp to hosp. As you mentioned it was closed. But after reading your FR swept entire area opp to hosp. Unfortunately unable to find.

AnytimeOK
02-22-20, 14:48
Hi friends,

I have read in other forum about combined mongering. Is there something in Chennai forum also. If not, can we start this concept. It has many benefits and mainly we can do good bargain.

AnytimeOK
02-22-20, 15:03
Guys,

There are few SP's on Loc who are cheating the clients. Being new, I almost fell for it. While searching on LOC, I saw few ads with similar wordings but different contact number on each ad. I called up one number and was asked to send whatsapp Hi. Immediately I received amazing photos and rate quoted was 10 k for 3 hours. On further query about the place, I was asked to come to one spot nearby. Once I reached there, I was asked to click a selfie and send him so that the girl can pick me up and take me to her apartment. I did the same. After 5 minutes, I was asked to deposit advance in bank account. I have read in the forum here that no advance should be given until you are sure and get what was committed. I denied him any advance and said that only direct payment as per our what we had agreed earlier. Immediately, he started abusing and said I will put your photo on internet and make you infamous. I got tensed but without revealing him just laughed at him and disconnected the call. Luckily, I was able to use "delete for everyone" option and deleted my photo. Immediately he messaged saying why you booked when you dint even have the cash. But I choose not to respond to him.

Luckily, I was able to come unscratched in this whole event. Just wanted to share this with you guys, so that you can be safe when this kind of situation comes. Just to add one important point: The guy was speaking good English. May be that could work as clue to be double sure who you are dealing with.

Vignesh10
02-22-20, 17:33
Guys,

I am afraid whether massage parlour would have hidden camera. Don't you guys have fear of spy camera in massage parlours.

Stargazer87
02-22-20, 18:49
Hi guys,

I wanted to try African in Chennai and would like to know if anyone has had any success. I am concerned if they are just bait and switch kind of girls and can you trust them. I have been to Bangalore and Delhi and they have been good experiences as most do some kind of college and use this money for their expenses. Some are quite nice and great service while others can be a hit and miss. I would be obliged if anyone can share their experience and provide their thoughts as to try them or not as do see many ads in Locanto. Some look really hot while others not that great, so please my brothers and seniors all thoughts welcome. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Mahgup
02-23-20, 10:31
Hi guys,

I wanted to try African in Chennai and would like to know if anyone has had any success. I am concerned if they are just bait and switch kind of girls and can you trust them. I have been to Bangalore and Delhi and they have been good experiences as most do some kind of college and use this money for their expenses. Some are quite nice and great service while others can be a hit and miss. I would be obliged if anyone can share their experience and provide their thoughts as to try them or not as do see many ads in Locanto. Some look really hot while others not that great, so please my brothers and seniors all thoughts welcome. Hope to hear from you all soon.Bro,

Afros can be found in mingle or MR. Occasionally few in Locanto too. You need to filter the genuine ones. They are very cheap and worth 2 k a shot. But you have to be aware of scammers too. You can find some good profile in Locanto but they will be a bit different from their photo.

AKeller
02-23-20, 12:10
Guys,

I am afraid whether massage parlour would have hidden camera. Don't you guys have fear of spy camera in massage parlours.I've had that thought before. But like any other business, it would be risky for them to put a camera there. MPs constantly run into risks with the LE, and the last thing they would want is to have their business and their faces in the limelight for the wrong reasons. Not saying that there are no risks involved. There are a few stories here of blackmail etc. All that you can do is to keep your real life and hidden life separate. Use a different profile, number, etc. That you can drop anytime. Being careful reduces the risks. And also rely on the other seniors here who give you good references.

MavericKing
02-23-20, 17:11
Hi guys,

I wanted to try African in Chennai and would like to know if anyone has had any success. I am concerned if they are just bait and switch kind of girls and can you trust them. I have been to Bangalore and Delhi and they have been good experiences as most do some kind of college and use this money for their expenses. Some are quite nice and great service while others can be a hit and miss. I would be obliged if anyone can share their experience and provide their thoughts as to try them or not as do see many ads in Locanto. Some look really hot while others not that great, so please my brothers and seniors all thoughts welcome. Hope to hear from you all soon.Hey,

I've come across an Afro chick available in Pallavaram. Since it's too far from my place, not tried. Chatted thru WA and was sent some Afro model pics. Quoted 8 k-2 hrs. Can be negotiated.

Saw some post by a fellow member who had visited, the girl is different and experience was satisfactory for the amount paid. The girl's brother (handler) replies to WA messages.

Number ends with 232 and is available in locanto.

Do post an FR if you take service.

BonkHanky
02-23-20, 21:51
Hey,

I've come across an Afro chick available in Pallavaram. Since it's too far from my place, not tried. Chatted thru WA and was sent some Afro model pics. Quoted 8 k-2 hrs. Can be negotiated.

Saw some post by a fellow member who had visited, the girl is different and experience was satisfactory for the amount paid. The girl's brother (handler) replies to WA messages.

Number ends with 232 and is available in locanto.

Do post an FR if you take service.Heard Many Words Against Afros and read some FRs in other forums they are not worth for the amount you quoted.

And also They are more prone to spread STD so be careful when you meet them.

Better avoid Afros and go with local and North Girls.

Textile city there are plenty of Afros hidden Places available.

Enjoy your mongering.

BonkHanky
02-23-20, 21:57
Guys,

I am afraid whether massage parlour would have hidden camera. Don't you guys have fear of spy camera in massage parlours.There are two types of Massage parlour or Spas.

In Chennai most of the MPs are for Temporary set up only for making money. These MPs never keep Cameras because They are not doing exactly legal activity.

And another regular MPs have CCTV in their Reception most of the MPs have CCTV in reception. But I believe there is no Cameras Places in the Massage rooms where we are taking service and getting extras.

It is better to avoid regular visits to particular MP if you are afraid of Hidden Cameras More over we are men they will not take hidden videos and make blackmail nor money by selling videos.

Be safe enjoy your mongering life.

BonkHanky
02-23-20, 22:06
Guys,

There are few SP's on Loc who are cheating the clients. Being new, I almost fell for it. While searching on LOC, I saw few ads with similar wordings but different contact number on each ad. I called up one number and was asked to send whatsapp Hi. Immediately I received amazing photos and rate quoted was 10 k for 3 hours. On further query about the place, I was asked to come to one spot nearby. Once I reached there, I was asked to click a selfie and send him so that the girl can pick me up and take me to her apartment. I did the same. After 5 minutes, I was asked to deposit advance in bank account. I have read in the forum here that no advance should be given until you are sure and get what was committed. I denied him any advance and said that only direct payment as per our what we had agreed earlier. Immediately, he started abusing and said I will put your photo on internet and make you infamous. I got tensed but without revealing him just laughed at him and disconnected the call. Luckily, I was able to use "delete for everyone" option and deleted my photo. Immediately he messaged saying why you booked when you dint even have the cash. But I choose not to respond to him.

Luckily, I was able to come unscratched in this whole event. Just wanted to share this with you guys, so that you can be safe when this kind of situation comes. Just to add one important point: The guy was speaking good English. May be that could work as clue to be double sure who you are dealing with.Never Pay single penny as advance to anyone.

And never Show your Identity before meeting the bird in personal as fellow monger send his selfie to the SP who is fraud am sure this is great lesson to the newbies.

And Thanks for sharing your realtime experience.

Yep Locanto mixed up with many Fake Scammers and small portion of SPs and Independent Ads we need to spend plenty of time to extract real gems.

ISG seniors are sharing their exp it is great to learn lot about mongering from here.

Erdheena
02-24-20, 02:57
Most the MP service is provided inside the closed room with low light specifically during the massage the lights will be dimmed further.

Hence even if they kept the cameras no problem. More over if they catch, we can tell its morphed. If you found suspicious avoid the MP and alert the other mongers. So need not worry.

Cheers.

Guys,

I am afraid whether massage parlour would have hidden camera. Don't you guys have fear of spy camera in massage parlours.

Erdheena
02-24-20, 03:33
Hi bro,

I have a doubt. Pl clarify. How many minutes b2 b will be done. Is semi nude is standard practice or full nude? Some mps provide with minute and in some more than 10 minutes. What they actually supposed to do. I am having different experience in different spas.

Cheers.

Mahgup
02-24-20, 04:03
Hi bro,

I have a doubt. Pl clarify. How many minutes b2 b will be done. Is semi nude is standard practice or full nude? Some mps provide with minute and in some more than 10 minutes. What they actually supposed to do. I am having different experience in different spas.

Cheers.There is no fixed time slot fixed for B2B. It will last till you cum, that's the simple logic. Most general ones do it for 20-30 minutes. In B2B both semi nude and full nude is possible depending whether you have oil or not. If it's full nude then it can follow with a full FS. Most MPs don't tell it but only after massage the therapist will tell you. Of course different spa have different menus, so you better ask them before and clarify.

Vignesh10
02-24-20, 16:20
Thanks to Akeller, aarantagalog & Erdheena for your positive words.

I visited this spa last week through locan. It is in perungudi opp to ABC hospital. No name boards, located on 1st floor, reception guy was around 20 and look like a rowdy he had so many cuts on his hands, paid 2 k for service also openly discussed about extras 1 k quoted, selection was available, totally 3 Tamil gls, but all were below avg.

I selected one and entered into the room, it was a wooden cabin 8 ft tall & 2 ft gap between the sides and ceiling, I felt lack of privacy and got little afraid whether someone could peek through the gap since It was a day time, the natural light made the room bright. Somehow Johny overcome the fear.

I changed the dispo, started mass for 5 min followed by a horrible B2B she simply scratched her boo on my chest and finished with a HJ.

Have anybody visited these kind of place before?

Damage 2 k+1 k.

Ambience - 3/10.

Privacy - 3/10.

Service - 4/10 (It depends upon your request).

Note: They have an offer for 6 hands mass quoted 6 k.

MM333
02-24-20, 17:06
Tirupur is good for mongering trying some independents.

M3.

Hi bro,

Cheers.

BonkHanky
02-24-20, 21:10
Came across some FB posts mentioning about wanted Female models, job vacancy for model co-coordinator, female required for Bold Hot shoot and so on. There are many groups for freelancer modelling jobs and posts in all major cities in FB.

And have some strike in my mind after reading those posts and models reply in comment section many female models ready for nude photo shoot and ready to act in hot shoots. And there are many event and model coordinators who used to supply females for these kind of particular job.

Big money involved in modelling and their daily expense also too much. To meeting their daily needs many female models are doing hidden Sex works which ever they can grab.

Any idea about these kind of stuffs from seniors and fellow mongers. Or any success stories from these kind of groups in FB or any other forum like twitter and insta.

Am new to mongering especially Chennai have countable seniors who score with VFM birds as well as High class rich models.

I am sure I can contribute more to this mongering forum.

There are many hidden gems which can be found by spending good time in. And I am more conscious about not to harass any women because with out knowing anything we cannot ask any model in their inbox about meeting nor sexual paid benefit.

Hope seniors will post about this hopefully waiting for it.

RemoSuj
02-25-20, 03:27
Does any one have good extras experience on be 2 spa at 'two line poet Kottam'? It's very near to kottam signal.

It looks more like professional spa & salon, but saw receptionist inform the clients they have North or south to select, so not sure if there are extras are on cards.

Mr Genuine
02-25-20, 03:32
This is a girl with tight yoga body who can literally see you heavens if you make her wild. Got to taste her at her own flat in a safe residential lane. The funny thing was I booked her for short time. She was out of house and arrived late at around 10 pm. I thought it to be gone chance today but she gave me location of her flat and I entered there at 10:30 pm. We had few pegs of whiskey and then pounded her dripping wet tight pussy to my heart's content. We had agreed for a single shot but she got horny and asked me to stay overnight. After that it was a fuckathon and BBJ heaven. In morning, I was sleeping on my stomach and she started eating my ass from back with her face deep buried in my butt crack and rimjob wildly. The scene in the adjacent mirror was sight to behold. The blowjob and ball sucking from behind made me cum in her mouth fourth time since night.

Looks- 8/10.

Ass- 10/10 (tight shapely yoga ass).

Pussy- 8/10 (fresh and yummy).

Expense - 6 k (as had agreed for one shot only).

Thai spa girl..Bro,

Do you think the spa is still in operation?

Thai girl?

If so clues & hints.

Will be a great help to fulfill my fantasy.

Will share some of reports on cracked MP too.

Mahgup
02-25-20, 03:43
Came across some FB posts mentioning about wanted Female models, job vacancy for model co-coordinator, female required for Bold Hot shoot and so on. There are many groups for freelancer modelling jobs and posts in all major cities in FB.

And have some strike in my mind after reading those posts and models reply in comment section many female models ready for nude photo shoot and ready to act in hot shoots. And there are many event and model coordinators who used to supply females for these kind of particular job.

Big money involved in modelling and their daily expense also too much. To meeting their daily needs many female models are doing hidden Sex works which ever they can grab.

Any idea about these kind of stuffs from seniors and fellow mongers. Or any success stories from these kind of groups in FB or any other forum like twitter and insta.

Am new to mongering especially Chennai have countable seniors who score with VFM birds as well as High class rich models.

I am sure I can contribute more to this mongering forum..Bro,

Most of the times the posts about models being available for sex is posted by scammers in fb, who try to loot money from naive people like us. For example they will ask you about advance money and all and then block your account. You can't even approach police for filing complain due to social stigma. If sex is freely available via FB, those accounts are immediately blocked by FB also keep that in mind. Only hint you can get is if their profiles has comments submitted by their clients then you can make out they are available. Otherwise no use.

BulletPandi007
02-25-20, 06:59
Hi friend,

Would like to check out this place.

Kindly provide more clues to its exact location of this MP.

Where is ABC hosp and any landmark like shop etc located in the same building as that of the MP.

Thanks to Akeller, aarantagalog & Erdheena for your positive words.

I visited this spa last week through locan. It is in perungudi opp to ABC hospital. No name boards, located on 1st floor, reception guy was around 20 and look like a rowdy he had so many cuts on his hands, paid 2 k for service also openly discussed about extras 1 k quoted, selection was available, totally 3 Tamil gls, but all were below avg.

I selected one and entered into the room, it was a wooden cabin 8 ft tall & 2 ft gap between the sides and ceiling, I felt lack of privacy and got little afraid whether someone could peek through the gap since It was a day time, the natural light made the room bright. Somehow Johny overcome the fear.

I changed the dispo, started mass for 5 min followed by a horrible B2B she simply scratched her boo on my chest and finished with a HJ.

Tamasha
02-25-20, 08:58
Have been to colours day spa foldapakkam three months back and I took therapist named Ms. Est who gave both top and bottom access. Now the therapist has moved out. Last month went and took Ms. J there were no hints and I too dint ask about extras. Could any of our mongers hint regarding any other therapist names in foldpakkam spa who provide sure shot extras and is OK with services. Or even other branches of colors day spa who are good in extras. Please hint their names and services offered as I don't have PM.

Tx.

BonkHanky
02-25-20, 10:17
Bro,

Most of the times the posts about models being available for sex is posted by scammers in fb, who try to loot money from naive people like us. For example they will ask you about advance money and all and then block your account. You can't even approach police for filing complain due to social stigma. If sex is freely available via FB, those accounts are immediately blocked by FB also keep that in mind. Only hint you can get is if their profiles has comments submitted by their clients then you can make out they are available. Otherwise no use.Bro,

I don't mean Sex is freely available in FB. I meant that there are many hidden Diamonds every where some can be explored by asking suggestion from seniors those who already succeeded.

Seniors posted lot of reports about scammers so not even a single penny paid in Advance.

From a street prostitute to know face VIP model doing it for Money but it is not in Open public. There are some loop holes which can be explored with safe hands.

Mongering is not about harassing women It is mutual benefit for both women and men as a men we enjoy and women those who are in financial crisis and for their Luxury lifestyle they share their bed with men. That's it. And some women taking dual benefit enjoys sex as well as money.

Hope seniors will guide more.

And Thanks for your valuable Comment Mahgup.

RahulRavi
02-25-20, 11:37
Bro, now there are night fighter cameras. Even in dark it's possible to record in colour.

Most the MP service is provided inside the closed room with low light specifically during the massage the lights will be dimmed further.

Hence even if they kept the cameras no problem. More over if they catch, we can tell its morphed. If you found suspicious avoid the MP and alert the other mongers. So need not worry.

Cheers.

Rockstar1290
02-25-20, 12:25
Hi bro,

Cheers.Mate,

B2 B is actually a scam in Chennai in my personal opinion. There are a very few girls who are actually capable of doing a proper B2 B in Chennai. The best ones always seem to be one from Thailand or Bali. As for the Indian therapists it is purely luck to get a proper B2 B. Most just rub their boobs on us (think about cleaning vessels with scrubs without soap or water).

So in general, when told B2 B expect some body rubbing which lasts for 2 to 3 minutes and then lying on you and doing some foreplay. If it's decent spas expect this for anywhere from 10 minutes to 15. On extra spas this is somewhere around the half hour range.

Cheers,

Rockstar.

Rockstar1290
02-25-20, 12:36
Took a NI girl. As usual massage was namesake. For extras took FN. The girl said she will do a tantric massage of Jhonny first, followed by B2 B and then FN. She said the tantric massage will help people last longer and reduce PE. She then applied gel and did a great arousing and sensual something on Jhonny. I really liked it. B2 B was average and FN was below average.

Damage: 2 k counter + 2 k FN.

WIR: Sure for the tantric massage. (Don't care for the benefits, the massage was awesome). But this time won't go for B2 B or FN.

Cheers,

Rockstar.

Erdheena
02-25-20, 13:32
Well said bro.

I have experienced as you said both just rubbing for minutes and go for HJ and in some spa they do arousing to 30 minutes period.

Thats why I got confused and get clarification from the seniors.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Mate,

B2 B is actually a scam in Chennai in my personal opinion. There are a very few girls who are actually capable of doing a proper B2 B in Chennai. The best ones always seem to be one from Thailand or Bali. As for the Indian therapists it is purely luck to get a proper B2 B. Most just rub their boobs on us (think about cleaning vessels with scrubs without soap or water).

So in general, when told B2 B expect some body rubbing which lasts for 2 to 3 minutes and then lying on you and doing some foreplay. If it's decent spas expect this for anywhere from 10 minutes to 15. On extra spas this is somewhere around the half hour range.

Cheers,

Rockstar.

Vignesh10
02-25-20, 15:01
Hi friend,

Would like to check out this place.

Kindly provide more clues to its exact location of this MP.

Where is ABC hosp and any landmark like shop etc located in the same building as that of the MP.2 buildings before to the Opp of A are see fertility hosp, I think #12 first floor, they have saloon setup inside. Ground floor there is shipping company.

Please share your experience & also let me know about the privacy of that place.

BonkHanky
02-25-20, 15:09
Well said bro.

I have experienced as you said both just rubbing for minutes and go for HJ and in some spa they do arousing to 30 minutes period.

Thats why I got confused and get clarification from the seniors.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Erdheena.Bro,

There are multiple concerns here.

I have taken some Massage Parlour service through Loc. To say they are only for Extra parlours when we go inside mostly they ask us about Extra nor we ask them about extra.

Mostly mongers choose HJ when you release its done as per their concept. On the other hand if you refuse to to extra it should be for one our.

Especially there are some trusted Massage centers in Chennai like Spet Color spa where they used to give massage first and at the end they give signal for Extras where you decide to negotiate price.

So mongers we have to be sure about timing which they quote for Massage.

SkMaze
02-25-20, 16:20
Truly said.

But once I had FN doing everything like missionary wot and lots of hugging sucking for about 30 minutes without penetrating her, that was nice experience.

Have been to colours day spa foldapakkam three months back and I took therapist named Ms. Est who gave both top and bottom access. Now the therapist has moved out. Last month went and took Ms. J there were no hints and I too dint ask about extras. Could any of our mongers hint regarding any other therapist names in foldpakkam spa who provide sure shot extras and is OK with services. Or even other branches of colors day spa who are good in extras. Please hint their names and services offered as I don't have PM.

Tx.

Erdheena
02-26-20, 11:58
Yes. You are right bro. Thats why many seniors has suggested to have separate sim with no social profile linked mobile no. No use of credit card or debit card in mongering. So that even if we were caught in camera no need to worry and also if it was posted in a website we can report to website to remove. Finally everbody knows that mongering is such a risky activity.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Bro, now there are night fighter cameras. Even in dark it's possible to record in colour.

Mpm84
02-26-20, 12:23

Tx.Bro,

First try to get your pm activated. Not all details can be shared publicly. Anyways will provide some hints in foldpakkam branch.

Est & CIS has left. Current ne available are.

Mel (earlier working in Adyar spa opp nalli) does decent b2 b.

Jen provides only HJ, not worth it.

Ros provides HJ with ta.

One more petite one, which I haven't tried.

There are 2 Si.

Kav does decent extras with top & bottom access.

Ash well built gives, same as above. Decent service.

Tips are negotiable according to the services, starting from 0. 5 to 2 k. Atleast I don't pay above this.

Safe & happy mongering.

AppuKumar
02-26-20, 18:27
Most of the below are in South: Please add more to this thread.

A2B: This used to be once popular A2B is restaurant in ECR & MP is on dead of the road next to it, they have branch in Akkari & sholz opp to.

Popular engg college.

Entry 2 K, Extras max 2 K,mostly avg looking MILF, avg or no massage, avg facility.

BAT: Name of this MP tree that is used to make BAT, this premium spa they have branches all over city, extras are hit and miss. Chicks.

Include NE, Thai, Bali, Russian.

Entry 2.5 K, Extras max 3 K, avg looking MILF, good facility.

Green: Been to one at amusement park, good massage, avg extras. Entry from 2 k, extras from 1.5 k, few options, bad facility.

StarAsh: This is near cloth store nalli in adayar, avg or no msg, young chicks, bad facility. Entry 2 k, extras 1.5 K max.

Color: One in Sai-the, provides secret part hair removal and extras. Enty 1.5 k and extras, not been there.

Madi-pak: Heared this is near to axis bank, not visited. But lot of mention in forum.

Ananda: This is purely professional, no extra, available all over city.

Perungudi: Just after toll, no msg, only extras, avg milfs.

Intowild
02-27-20, 04:30
Hi all am new to this forum.

Planning to visit the spa at sai_ _pet. This is going to be my first time.

Can anyone tell me about this MP. How much do they charge and about Extras?

Mahgup
02-27-20, 08:01
Went to a spa at famous 5 star hotel known for it's pub. One NE therapist miss and came. Massage started as usual but the touchings are similar to bat spa minus bum massage. She joined recently to that spa. Didn't try to pop the question As I went for professional massage and I carried only CC. No cash. Awesome massage.Bro,

At least you could have started a little bit of conversation and asked her politely if she does any extras. If not then you could have asked her if she knows any other therapist who does that. Most of the new joined therapist don't do extra, but they can refer you to another if you desire. Also many times you can change you therapist to get a better one. You can always say at the counter. We'll all this if you are looking for extra, otherwise no.

RedArmy87
02-27-20, 13:20
Landed in Chennai after long time. First thing -went to Said Color Spa for cleaning, As usual girls have good attitude. Provided proper shaving (they stopped wearing gloves). Massage was also good. The one regret is Extras they don't provided B2B.

Searching to super teen to bang, Unfortunately don't have any SP contact, can someone share last three digit of some SP (I stay in T Nag).

Any teen with GFE + BBJ.

Erdheena
02-27-20, 20:02
Thank you for the kind hearted who shared their knowledge / experience for my query.

Avj89
02-28-20, 05:06
Hello folks,

M a regular monger in Pune, in Chennai right now on a business visit. Looking to have a crackling weekend, would love if some fellow mongers can help with either MPs or some indies / chicks. Would be able to reciprocate anytime you visit Pune.

JohnDoeViijay
02-28-20, 05:51
Landed in Chennai after long time. First thing -went to Said Color Spa for cleaning, As usual girls have good attitude. Provided proper shaving (they stopped wearing gloves). Massage was also good. The one regret is Extras they don't provided B2B.

Searching to super teen to bang, Unfortunately don't have any SP contact, can someone share last three digit of some SP (I stay in T Nag).

Any teen with GFE + BBJ.My first post here. Going to Chennai after 8 long years and seems like the city have changed a lot!

Bro, any more clue / landmark to identify the Said Color Spa please. Mikka Nandri!

Ajonair
02-28-20, 06:11
Guys.

Visiting Chennai for couple of days and need some decent GFE contacts who can visit my place.

Please PM me. Can help with amazing contact in Delhi if required.

RedArmy87
02-28-20, 08:58
My first post here. Going to Chennai after 8 long years and seems like the city have changed a lot!

Bro, any more clue / landmark to identify the Said Color Spa please. Mikka Nandri!Saidepet metro opposite near eye clinic, where street road meets main road. Walkround for 2 minutes you should be able to spot.

AnytimeOK
02-28-20, 15:25
Hi,

I can help bro. But I don't have PM. Any other way, I can help please let me know.

Guys.

Visiting Chennai for couple of days and need some decent GFE contacts who can visit my place.

Satyris1
03-01-20, 03:46
Hello everyone,

I'm from Mumbai and relatively active on the MP scene with the occasional mongering of indies. This is my first time in Chennai. I will be coming next week and staying at Hyatt. I RTFF but realized that the scene around this area is quite average. Also I am finding it a bit difficult to decipher the cryptic clues.

I'm looking forward to one experience in a decent MP and one outcall to my hotel.

I will return in kind whenever anyone is in Mumbai. I'm not a pro but have few contacts which I have cultivated over time.

Seniors please guide this newbie to a happy ending in Chennai.

JohnDoeViijay
03-01-20, 05:57
Saidepet metro opposite near eye clinic, where street road meets main road. Walkround for 2 minutes you should be able to spot.Awesome bro, will check it out. Landing there in 2 weeks.

Can we just straight ask about special shaving or is there any hint? Suggestion please.

GoodBadBoy
03-02-20, 14:48
First FR.

Just finished the session, Valasarakm bat spa good ambience. But they had to check for gloves first hand. Not a problem for me since it was my first time didn't plan FS. Got a therapist named after Leonardo the Vinci painting, mid 30's, upper body press was allowed, sucking was allowed and as usual HJ and bath.

Face - 5/10.

Body - 8/10.

Boobs - 7/10 not soo small but good shape.

Damage: 2. 5 k counter + 2 k.

WIR the place yes, need to try other therapist.

Tamasha
03-02-20, 18:39
First FR.

Just finished the session, Valasarakm bat spa good ambience. But they had to check for gloves first hand. Not a problem for me since it was my first time didn't plan FS. Got a therapist named after Leonardo the Vinci painting, mid 30's, upper body press was allowed, sucking was allowed and as usual HJ and bath.

Face - 5/10.

Body - 8/10.

Boobs - 7/10 not soo small but good shape.

Damage: 2. 5 k counter + 2 k.

WIR the place yes, need to try other therapist.Saw a newbie explaining about paying 4. 5 k for just TL (including counter 2.5 k) in vals Bat spa. For TL and finishing the max is. 8 to 1 k. I go there once in a while I have not paid more than 1.5 k even with full access. Please don't jack off the rates.

Thunkjunk9
03-03-20, 03:43
Hi all,

I'm long time nri follower. Currently in Chennai for two weeks. Looking to get some action. Seeking Tamil MILF contacts. Any leads will be appreciated. Loc seems to mostly have SP ads. Write to me. I can reciprocate in future. Thanks.

KoolJay
03-03-20, 04:23
Saw a newbie explaining about paying 4. 5 k for just TL (including counter 2.5 k) in vals Bat spa. For TL and finishing the max is. 8 to 1 k. I go there once in a while I have not paid more than 1.5 k even with full access. Please don't jack off the rates.Totally agree with you. But what has happened, they are not even reducing the rates, last I visited BAT OMR was quoted 2.5 k for TA and 2 K for HJ, I denied and she was not even ready to negotiate so asked to proceed with msg and came.

Dantewill
03-03-20, 11:58
I searched the entire area near the famous hospital (lord Shiva's wife's name), still unable to find any spa. Could you please provide more details on the location or the name of the spa. Is the spa on the other side of the main road of the famous hospital or on the same side.

Regards,

Rockstar.

Digit24
03-03-20, 15:17
Guys,

Does any spa provide happy ending with private parts shaving. Is so can anyone provide some hints or pointers to them. Visiting Chennai next week. Will be staying around Anna Salai flyover.

Thanks for suggestions.

Ajonair
03-03-20, 17:42
Guys I am in Chennai. All dry.

Please help in having some good time in this beautiful city.

Guys.

DesparateMonge
03-04-20, 03:40
In Chennai people are more conservative than any other city in India. But you still can venture out on your own. There are many places in Chennai to hook up. Else take 3 hours journey from Chennai and you will find Pondicherry a valuable destination. The list of MP in Chennai to name a few, V4 U Koyambedu near bus station. In Chicago nagar there is another one goes by Ayurveda name, In valasaravakkam you will find BAT which is willow spa, In outskirts of Chennai also you will find many MPs. Try and make it slow in Chennai.

Guys I am in Chennai. All dry.

Please help in having some good time in this beautiful city.

Jatayu
03-04-20, 05:44
Hello Quorum,

Over the weekend I visited Color Spa near S_Pet metro and had a really VFM experience. Opted for shaving + Massage. Got to pick from two available therapists and picked the cute one there. I was told, Shaving first and then massage. The shaving was done by two Therapists together and was a really rare cum strange experience. I came in middle and they were professional about it, even shaved the b. u. T. t. H. o. L. e region. Then I was asked to change into Dispo, which I did. Massage was pretty decent and though being my first time I gathered up courage to ask for extras and the therapist was skeptical at first but then allowed. I made her give me Lap Dance and HJ + TA. I understood from my her mannerism, she was not even ask me to pay for the extras offered. I called her close and gave her 0.5 K (very less for the experience she has provided). Holistically speaking it was one heck of an experience and the best VFM.

Damage:

Counter: 2 K (shaving + Massage).

Extras: 0.5 K (Lap Dance, HJ, TA).

Duration: 2 hrs.

WIR: Hell Yeah.

P.S. I couldn't get the Therapist name (She was short, cute and had a headband on).

BulletPandi007
03-04-20, 09:47
Hi Sarchin ji.

Please let know more info on this spa.

What is Chicago nagar and ayurveda spa please throw light.

FR on bat omr and alwar spa.

What is called when you start using your system that's the name of spa and located opp to famous hosp in mylapore.

One ne did HJ and paid 2 k but she was not wearing badge name and was kinda moody.

Didn't do much talking.

Bat spa omr and ECR.

Visited but was put down when was asked to sign and wanted to check clothes.

Turned around to white flower omr spa to check if my old fav babe was there or not.

Seems she left the spa.

Pondy opp to pothys some weeks ago in a hotel mallu aunt did FS but was not a great experience paid 3 k.

Thanks.

Pandi.

Last week went to this spa, it is not at all a spa, Here only extras & FS.

Charged 2 k at entry and 1 k inside for FS.

Paid 2 k at reception, the lady at reception told that it is safe here and they pay regularly for departments.

Girls are below average, one black girl was OK aged around 24, I had FS with her.

PM me with your leads, I will share details of the spa.

BonkHanky
03-04-20, 10:19
Awesome bro, will check it out. Landing there in 2 weeks.

Can we just straight ask about special shaving or is there any hint? Suggestion please.Shaving Waxing all comes under Beauty SPA treatment.

So you can ask them openly in reception.

Moreover they have package also shaving plus massage or only massage or only private part shaving.

Inform them private part shaving they will understand easily.

Hope you spend good time there explore cities hidden gems lot and lots of gate ways.

Unlike asking contacts from seniors we do ground work to reach gate way to hole.

SexPriyan
03-04-20, 13:52
I searched the entire area near the famous hospital (lord Shiva's wife's name), still unable to find any spa. Could you please provide more details on the location or the name of the spa. Is the spa on the other side of the main road of the famous hospital or on the same side.Opp to hosp. Look for vodfn store. From store take second left. On the right side. Blue gate house. Look for small board.

DudeLikesMango
03-04-20, 19:22
Opp to hosp. Look for vodfn store. From store take second left. On the right side. Blue gate house. Look for small board.Did you try it? How was the experience?

DudeLikesMango
03-04-20, 20:07
Opp to hosp. Look for vodfn store. From store take second left. On the right side. Blue gate house. Look for small board.Did you try it? How was the experience?

HardcoreMonger
03-05-20, 07:10
Just want to hear the opinion of the fellow mongers out here about the potential impact of the fast spreading virus of late. Looks like few in the garden City and the city of biryani are affected and few in our state are awaiting results as they have the symptoms. I personally feel it's better to avoid mongering for a while as we don't have a clue about where the chicks are from and also the customers they had attended to. What makes it complex is that for 2 weeks there is no symptom of the virus yet one can be a carrier. Feel free to share your thoughts / opinions / contradictions on this.

AmpLoverBoy
03-05-20, 09:11
Opp to hosp. Look for vodfn store. From store take second left. On the right side. Blue gate house. Look for small board.Thanks for the pointers. Was able to locate the spa.

Visited the spa and was asked if I'm regular here. Told not regular but visits now and then.

Took 2 k package for dry full body massage.

There were 3 ladies were in the spa including the receptionist. 1 NE and 1 tamil SI lady.

Asked to choose the therapist. Choosen the NE MILF from Odisha, poooo jaaa was her name. She was in her mid 30's mother of 4 year old kid.

Changed to dispo, on my stomach, face down and the namesake massage started more on the bum, inner thighs. Massage was a total mediocre. After 20 minutes of time asked to flip. Massage continued for 10 minutes then right into business. Negotiated B2B, HJ & FN with full access for 1.5 k.

Next 15 minutes went good, she was too involved. Caressed my body, kissed, sucked her boobs, FIV, put a napkin to cover the Johnny and rode me like for 2-3 minutes.

Finished in her hands.

As mentioned by Rockstar, this spa provides all except FS.

Scorecard:

Ambience: Okish not so great just. Three rooms with just a table top cushion twin size mattress. With no separate washrooms.

Girl: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Body: 5/10 with post baby belly. Lot of loose fats.

Kitty: Loose.

Involvement: 8/10.

WIR. May be.

The same spa has 4 branches in chennai. Chai Nagar, ashok Nagar, Bro nagar, Nungambakkam.

Got the address details of all and will be trying other branches.

AmpLoverBoy
03-05-20, 09:27
Thanks to Rockstar for helping me with location and spa details of Thorai spa.

As he mentioned in his post earlier, this spa is just for providing extras.

Went a week back, spa is in second floor of a dental clinic. With small photo hanged on top of the door.

Three Tamil SI women's were working, all were kind of average looking.

Receptionist told all the available packages.

HJ + TA - 2 k.

B2B with TA+HJ - 2.5 k.

Since came all the way took a lean lady for 2 k package.

Massage. Not great.

Ambience. Good.

Girl - 5/10.

Boobs - 6/10.

Extras - 6/10.

B2B - 6/10.

HJ- 7/10.

WIR. No.

DesparateMonge
03-05-20, 10:58
Bro,

That is actually chinmaya nagar, but autocorrect has corrected to Chicago nagar, the spa name is Kerala Ayurveda and Thai spa, near Hera hospital in virugambakkam. Enjoy, if you are lucky you can get the reception lady.

Hi Sarchin ji.

Please let know more info on this spa.

What is Chicago nagar and ayurveda spa please throw light.

FR on bat omr and alwar spa.

What is called when you start using your system that's the name of spa and located opp to famous hosp in mylapore.

One ne did HJ and paid 2 k but she was not wearing badge name and was kinda moody.

Didn't do much talking..

DesparateMonge
03-05-20, 11:23
Bro,

This spa is not part of hotel but they are different altogether. I too have mentioned about this spa. They charged me 2.5 k and for extra 1.5, I got full nude and B2B.

So negotiated package price for 1.5 inr for an hour (original package 2 k). Paid and was told to wait in a room. While waiting I checked out three masseuse who are average and one among them was above average. In came a SI girl who was average but had a decent structure. Kal ya nee was her name. Was asked to wear a disposable but I declined it and she started massaging my legs, back and shoulder blades by climbing on my back. Lots of hints were given for extras. To be honest the massage was more than a decent one. After 30 minutes asked to flip and started massaging my chest and thighs. I asked for extras and told they do only HJ with TA and no B2B or FS.

Suresh Luv
03-05-20, 13:05
Hi bros,

Have been the silent reader of all mongering scenes in chn. Never and ever been to mongering due to family fear. Have somewhat controlled my fear and now very much interested in going ahead. Would really ll be very pleased if I get any good / safe inde (HW below 32) reference for my first mongering. Sure that some of the bro here would help me.

Happy mongering.

Street Lawyer
03-05-20, 14:44
Visited the C. Pet spa opp the hospital. Thanks to the forum members for the pointers to this. The receptionist tried to upsell the B2B and other higher packages. But opted only for the basic package of 1.5 k. Would advise the fellow mongers to not to overpay more than this. There was a selection of 3 girls (all MILFs) to choose from. 2 of them were SI and the other was a NI. I liked a really tall, voluptuous SI, but she was not making eye contact and showing attitude during the selection. So went with the NI girl, who was smiling as that seemed to be a safer bet.

The rooms seemed surprisingly clean with a attached bath that was not so clean. Changed into disposable and waited for the lady. The NI lady came in and started the so called massage. It was nothing to write home about. It was over in less than 10 minutes. She inquired about extras. Asked for BJ but that was not in the menu. Finally negotiated B2B for 1.5 k. Did a bit of foreplay. She only removed her top and demanded another 500 to get completely nude. But I was not interested. She came on top of me, rubbed her melons for a few minutes. I asked her to lie down and I came on top of her. Did some dry humping and sucked her boobs. She stroked me to climax in the same position.

Cleaned and dressed up and left the place. Total session lasted 35 to 40 minutes.

Scorecard:

Boobs: 6/7 out of 10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Damages: 1.5 at the counter + 1.5 to the girl (B2B with only top access).

WIR: May be, if I'm desperate and if the tall SI is any good.

AGuyLikeYou
03-05-20, 16:39
I don't have great experience at colour spa. I wonder how others are getting good experience. I opted for massage + private shaving. Paid 2 k. The girl at counter who greeted me was polite. She said shaving first and asked me to wear only towel. During shaving another girl joined and she was not in good mood from beginning. When I came in middle the new girl got angry on me. Without knowing her attitude I chose the new girl for massage. Massage was OK but she didn't agree for any extras. Even she is not ready to converse during massage. I felt bad and decided not to visit again. Since they do raw shaving by applying powder I got skin irritation. Most of the girls look aged like mid 30's.

LongTermAttach
03-05-20, 17:14
Just want to hear the opinion of the fellow mongers out here about the potential impact of the fast spreading virus of late. Looks like few in the garden City and the city of biryani are affected and few in our state are awaiting results as they have the symptoms. I personally feel it's better to avoid mongering for a while as we don't have a clue about where the chicks are from and also the customers they had attended to. What makes it complex is that for 2 weeks there is no symptom of the virus yet one can be a carrier. Feel free to share your thoughts / opinions / contradictions on this.It is absolutely good suggest. But, I always have shadow mind on an issue. I am a researcher, I have read many research papers. I do see, DFK and DATTY and BBJ can lead few of STI transmission.

Most of the MP girls and WG girls may face more than one customer a day. At the other side Mongers change their SP girl too. So, how people step into those risky activities?

Does that mean, it is out of desperateness or gut feel of safe or let's risk mode. On the other hand, if married monger, he will make his spouse to suffer. May be some one clarify how they mitigate the risks.

Or no such mitigation.

So Covid19 mortality rate is just less than 2.1% for mongering age group band. If mongers take above risks, then this also they will that is my opinion.

Regards,

LongTerm.

AmpLoverBoy
03-06-20, 07:35
Bro,

What's the name of the girl you chosen?

When I asked the girl she told none in the spa provide Full Nude or Full service.

Bro,

This spa is not part of hotel but they are different altogether. I too have mentioned about this spa. They charged me 2.5 k and for extra 1.5, I got full nude and B2B.

Shelvey
03-06-20, 11:05
Is there any good nightclubs in Chennai? What's the scene here? Is there any specific place where we can hook up.

SamLucky
03-06-20, 11:47
Hello guys,

After reading the reviews of Queen of seduction, the mallu Muslim girl I'm thinking of trying her. It will be of great help if someone can share her contact with reference. I lost Pethidine bro's number, I guess the contact is his.

My PM is active, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sam.

DesparateMonge
03-06-20, 21:01
The gal was a Christian, she came from church on the day. I don't remember her name exactly. She was suggested by the counter person. She charged 2 k and outside it was 2.5 k, but I paid only 1.5 k to the gal. She must be 5.6 inch tall and since I was the first customer she was fresh. I was staying in the maple tree hotel. I m their customer since the time of Aspini inn.

Bro,

What's the name of the girl you chosen?

When I asked the girl she told none in the spa provide Full Nude or Full service.

BulletPandi007
03-06-20, 21:16
Noted all the points.

Will check out soon.

Thanks bro.

Pandi.

Bro,

That is actually chinmaya nagar, but autocorrect has corrected to Chicago nagar, the spa name is Kerala Ayurveda and Thai spa, near Hera hospital in virugambakkam. Enjoy, if you are lucky you can get the reception lady.

AmpLoverBoy
03-07-20, 05:08
Thanks for the info, bro.

The gal was a Christian, she came from church on the day. I don't remember her name exactly. She was suggested by the counter person. She charged 2 k and outside it was 2.5 k, but I paid only 1.5 k to the gal. She must be 5.6 inch tall and since I was the first customer she was fresh. I was staying in the maple tree hotel. I m their customer since the time of Aspini inn.

Sands007
03-07-20, 07:23
Came across this ad in loc. Claiming to be a 36 yr old MILF. Quoting 6 k /2 HR and 10 k / FN. Any reviews on her?

Nfornik
03-07-20, 16:35
I am visiting Chennai this weekend. Please let me know if you know any contact.

Pan Spermia
03-07-20, 18:27
Hi all,

Long time lurker, finally bought a subscription. Looking for mallus for allnighters. Would appreciate contacts.

I can PM finally, yay!

Someone2013
03-07-20, 20:29
Came across this ad in loc. Claiming to be a 36 yr old MILF. Quoting 6 k /2 HR and 10 k / FN. Any reviews on her?Check your PM.

Makita1976
03-08-20, 11:38
Hi guys the spa near GRT Grand named willows does it offer extras? In T nagar. Just trying to comb my way through here as new to Chennai spas. Never tried.

MohitJais
03-08-20, 12:43
Came across this ad in loc. Claiming to be a 36 yr old MILF. Quoting 6 k /2 HR and 10 k / FN. Any reviews on her?6 k /2 hours for a 36 yr old MILF is too high IMO. What's her end digits and can you post a pic. Under which section did you find this ad?

Sarkar2612
03-08-20, 15:57
Found a sp through loc. Digits ending with 078. Asked me to come to small mount. Any reviews of this one?

MichealGeorge6
03-08-20, 16:42
Yes you might get but max you get is HJ. Nothing more than that.

Hi guys the spa near GRT Grand named willows does it offer extras? In T nagar. Just trying to comb my way through here as new to Chennai spas. Never tried.

VelvetHard
03-08-20, 17:49
After ages, had a decent session in Chennai. Girl in mid 20's, unlike the usual old hags from Russia. Offered me water, chocolate and Coke as soon as reached her place. Declined politely and said better to feast on you. After a bit of cuddling and foreplay, did covered BJ and then for a vigorous cowgirl with many variations, she intended to finish me off with that but Johnny was looking for a marathon. Doggy and missy followed and Johnny is still going steady, she shifted to cowgirl again and after a while, she rolled off exhausted and breathing heavily. Then she did a combo of BJ / HJ in a new cover and that brought the climax. Good hygiene standards, supple body and cheerful nature. Tried to rush the session and failed&. Since I ensured mine was her first meet of the day, she was fresh, showered and smelling nice. Damage was 6 k. This Sp can be found, of all places, in the godamn locanto!

Lewclintonsky
03-08-20, 22:11
After ages, had a decent session in Chennai. Girl in mid 20's, unlike the usual old hags from Russia. Offered me water, chocolate and Coke as soon as reached her place. Declined politely and said better to feast on you. After a bit of cuddling and foreplay, did covered BJ and then for a vigorous cowgirl with many variations, she intended to finish me off with that but Johnny was looking for a marathon. Doggy and missy followed and Johnny is still going steady, she shifted to cowgirl again and after a while, she rolled off exhausted and breathing heavily. Then she did a combo of BJ / HJ in a new cover and that brought the climax. Good hygiene standards, supple body and cheerful nature. Tried to rush the session and failed&. Since I ensured mine was her first meet of the day, she was fresh, showered and smelling nice. Damage was 6 k. This Sp can be found, of all places, in the godamn locanto!Can you please give a hint (clearly) about the loc ad.

MichealGeorge6
03-09-20, 00:32
It's a late post but just wanted to share my 2 cents on couple of GFE's tried by many here. As it's for 2 GFE, thought of doing a comparative FR.

Firstly I would like to thank Raja bro as he shared both the contacts. If anyone wants digit, I would request you to reach out to him.

Girl 1 (Ms. P) pretty looking girl in her 30's and got enough flesh at right places. Shining body, and she was not too fat or too lean.

Girl 2 (Ms. H) girl is 30's again but she is a bit short and fat. Assets are great but she is not that good lookwise.

Call: P is only incall and it's hard to finalize time with her. H is ready for our call and she is good in response.

GFE: Though I loved P's body she was definitely not a GFE. I took one shot only so due to that she was not that responsive. Seemed more mechanical. Had a good feast of her tits. She is very shy as well and she doesn't talk much. But she is really beautiful and I guess if I try her one more time she might get involved.

H is total GFE and she is one hell of a girl when it comes to performance. Very responsive, enjoyed the session and was more involved in the deed.

BJ: Both offered BBJ and both were good at it. Both sucked me dry.

Time watcher: both are not time watchers and though P was not that involved, she never rushed. However she is not comfi with F.

Damage: 6 K.

WIR: would suggest miss P for min 2 shots. If you are so keep on looks, would suggest P. If you are more keep on performance, I would suggest H. H took good care of me with more tease, lick and stuffs. But talkative too.

MichealGeorge6
03-09-20, 00:37
IMHO, if you are OK with maid type birds, you can try this MP. Purely for extras but you won't get FS. Massage skills zero.

NotyBoi
03-09-20, 06:04
Its a few months back. Got contact from loc. Asked to come near bullit showroom. Opp lane below teching institute. Its a place only for extras. They change ladies every few days. Choose a slim aunty. Inside she stood there while I was removing. She said no need of disposables. I just laid nude. Started massage namesake. Care taken on bums. Turned and she took my hand placed on her boobs. Then asked if FS available. She hesitated but quoted 2 k. Took my covers, she too became full nude. Started sucking and enjoying her boobs, fingered her and finally entered standing doggy and then missionary. Finished and both went to the shower (attached). She washed me I was still enjoying her. Paid her (total 2 k+2 k tips). It was vfs. The next week went again she was not there so returned immediately.

NotyBoi
03-09-20, 06:29
This happened 3 months back. Sorry for delay. Was assigned ms. Lo. As I was a regular with her she knew what I needed. We started chatting and that was her last week there returning home etc. I pooped the question of FS. She was silent for sometime and told cannot in here. So I immediately took my phone and booked in stayuncle. Showed her if its OK now. She said yes. Finished massage I was last customer it was almost 9 pm. Went out hailed a cab and waited nearby. She came all dressed up.

Reached the hotel. Immediately started DFK (the best I have done). As we were enjoying yourself food came. We ate and continued. Removed everything started BBBJ DATY 69 position she was really hygiene was smelling good. Took covers. Started missionary, doggy, wot and finished with CIM. She was open to everything. Laid there nude spooning and I was still playing with her nipple. We were talking about her family what she has planned everything. After sometime again went for missionary and finished inside. And slept together.

Morning woke up stated foreplay and we enjoyed little more. Had breakfast and watched porn together and she showed what her fav position is. (I still don't know its name) then we tried it it was fun. Then CIF. Took shower dressed up.

Note: No rate was fixed. She didn't not even bring it up till I asked while returning in cab. She just took what I gave. Also she offered to pay for cab (which I declined).

Damage: 2.5 k (batspa) + 2.7 k room + .8 k food + 3 k.

BulletPandi007
03-09-20, 06:59
Hi,

Please provide hints to get this spa bro.

Thanks.

Pandi.

IMHO, if you are OK with maid type birds, you can try this MP. Purely for extras but you won't get FS. Massage skills zero.

Sm129
03-09-20, 07:32
Hi guys,

Any info on contact on girls who provide in call services (service in their place) please let me know, my PM is active.

Trying to get Ms. P contact and others have not been able to.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks!

HardyOyo
03-09-20, 08:52
I joined this forum 3-4 months back after being a reader for more than a year. Multiple people helped me. I will be posting all my encounters (Not many: p) one by one.

First try was Mrs S from OMR. Not a looker. She has very small boobs. I was warned but I was desperate. This was my first time ever. She is active on whatsapp. She has her own place. Safe residential place. Good GFE. I am not writing a full review as she has been already reviewed multiple times.

Damage - 3 k 1 Shot.

I pinged multiple people out of desperation for this contact. Thanks Redfox007, NeverBackDown, AGuyLikeYou.Can you share the digits you have. Your PM is full.

DudeLikesMango
03-09-20, 09:28
Is there any good nightclubs in Chennai? What's the scene here? Is there any specific place where we can hook up.I was wondering too. Any nightclubs in Chennai where we can hook up?

Vinothkm123
03-09-20, 11:21
Found a sp through loc. Digits ending with 078. Asked me to come to small mount. Any reviews of this one?Give me more details on this ad, I work in small mount, ll Check.

AGuyLikeYou
03-09-20, 15:35
Looks expensive for 30's indie 6 k per shot.

It's a late post but just wanted to share my 2 cents on couple of GFE's tried by many here. As it's for 2 GFE, thought of doing a comparative FR.

Firstly I would like to thank Raja bro as he shared both the contacts. If anyone wants digit, I would request you to reach out to him.

Girl 1 (Ms. P) pretty looking girl in her 30's and got enough flesh at right places. Shining body, and she was not too fat or too lean.

Girl 2 (Ms. H) girl is 30's again but she is a bit short and fat. Assets are great but she is not that good lookwise.

Call: P is only incall and it's hard to finalize time with her. H is ready for our call and she is good in response.

GFE: Though I loved P's body she was definitely not a GFE. I took one shot only so due to that she was not that responsive. Seemed more mechanical. Had a good feast of her tits. She is very shy as well and she doesn't talk much. But she is really beautiful and I guess if I try her one more time she might get involved.

SkMaze
03-09-20, 16:00
Hi,

Any reviews regarding Riverday spa, is extras available over there.

Vignesh10
03-09-20, 17:08
IMHO, if you are OK with maid type birds, you can try this MP. Purely for extras but you won't get FS. Massage skills zero.Hello bro,

Can you give hints for the location, did you found it through locanto.

Stunchase
03-09-20, 18:00
IMHO, if you are OK with maid type birds, you can try this MP. Purely for extras but you won't get FS. Massage skills zero.Any pointers to this spa? Been trying to hunt on google maps but nothing matching the 2-3 posts earlier. Thanks!

BonkHanky
03-09-20, 19:17
Looks expensive for 30's indie 6 k per shot.There are many Available in Loc but it is having both plus minus.

As it is from senior suggestion we can trust and get fun from them. Any how it will be good for all forum members if they try to negotiate to get VFM so that v can explore lot of cats in cost effective manner.

If any thing wrong let me know. Thanks in advance.

ChitChatter
03-09-20, 22:37
Has anyone tried 3 some with miss S (open-pakkam) and her friend. Please let me know.

Sarkar2612
03-10-20, 09:19
Give me more details on this ad, I work in small mount, ll Check.He asked to come near Pine tree signature hotel.

MichealGeorge6
03-10-20, 09:56
PM me and I can provide exact location.

Any pointers to this spa? Been trying to hunt on google maps but nothing matching the 2-3 posts earlier. Thanks!

HardyOyo
03-10-20, 12:33
Guys,

Any pointers on SI spa in Rahat inn. Extras available?

FunnySexyBoy
03-10-20, 16:56
Hi bro, any hints in the SP name or his ending digits to find in loc.

After ages, had a decent session in Chennai. Girl in mid 20's, unlike the usual old hags from Russia. Offered me water, chocolate and Coke as soon as reached her place. Declined politely and said better to feast on you. After a bit of cuddling and foreplay, did covered BJ and then for a vigorous cowgirl with many variations, she intended to finish me off with that but Johnny was looking for a marathon. Doggy and missy followed and Johnny is still going steady, she shifted to cowgirl again and after a while, she rolled off exhausted and breathing heavily. Then she did a combo of BJ / HJ in a new cover and that brought the climax. Good hygiene standards, supple body and cheerful nature. Tried to rush the session and failed&. Since I ensured mine was her first meet of the day, she was fresh, showered and smelling nice. Damage was 6 k. This Sp can be found, of all places, in the godamn locanto!

Stunchase
03-10-20, 18:08
PM me and I can provide exact location.Sorry, I don't have the PM thing. Any hints would be really appreciated, thanks.

Vinothkm123
03-10-20, 18:16
He asked to come near Pine tree signature hotel.Under which section in Locanto? Last digits?

Harishc7
03-10-20, 22:47
Was visiting Chennai for a short period and had a chance to set up a jolly good session (FS) with a petite provider from open-Pakkam. Thanks to Raaja bro who was willing to help instantly. The host was bubbly, not a time watcher but definitely your purse-peeper. Started off by undressing in front of the mirror which is something I personally enjoy. Had a decent CBBJ followed by DFK. Later she jumped on and did CG and I finished her in missionary. If you're in for a petite bubbly provider, not a bad option.

Damage 6 k +.5 k tips.

I can help if someone wants a contact in Orlando, Florida. Until next time in Chennai, happy mongering!

VelvetHard
03-11-20, 04:22
Come on guys, there is hardly one or two ads in loc for Russian. Anyway, number ending with threefour.

Hi bro, any hints in the SP name or his ending digits to find in loc.

AnytimeOK
03-11-20, 07:59
Hi guys,

While searching on LOC. I fouln one ad of BDSM ramyablore21. She is asking 15 k for 4 hours. I could also find mention of her in ISG in 2013-2014. I guess seniors would know her. I am not into BDSM but definitely looking for a GFE. Can anyone help if its worth and review on her. Thank you.

Pindrop
03-11-20, 10:05
Hi,

My old ID seems to be locked, used to post as pointy end. But somehow does not allow me to post rather takes me to a vbulletin page.

Been away from the scene for few months due to work but looking to start with a MP now, any leads in Bat or other spas in South Chennai would be most appreciated. I realize the spa contacts I had before have moved on but will reciprocate soon once I start digging.

Am looking for a good massage and extras like HJ or BBJ or rimming if that's really possible in Chennai.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers!

GoldInLion
03-11-20, 16:04
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DudeLikesMango
03-11-20, 17:04
Hello bro,

No ads coming with ending number 936 on loc, give some more clue or link the ad please.

TIA.I am unable to find this ad. Any other search word? Or clue?

AnytimeOK
03-11-20, 17:45
This SP was quoting 8 k. Did you negotiate or was 6 k quoted to you upfront.

Sarkar2612
03-11-20, 20:12
Under which section in Locanto? Last digits?Digits ending with 078.

Vinothkm123
03-11-20, 23:45
Digits ending with 078.Under which section in personals?

VelvetHard
03-12-20, 06:09
Always negotiate. SP's can sense when a monger is thinking with his Johnny and easily hike the price or when a girl is suddenly in heavy demand. Same girl will go for 8-12 k! Rule number 1. Never pay in advance. Rule 2. Always negotiate and don't let your Johnny overpower you. Discuss what the girl will do / won't do before you handover the money. It is easy to negotiate as first customer of the day and at lean times.

This SP was quoting 8 k. Did you negotiate or was 6 k quoted to you upfront.

Member #4785
03-12-20, 10:12
Mrs S of omr is open and if anyone want to try her please PM me for contact details. Please ping only if you are sure to try.

ChennaiGuy80
03-12-20, 11:32
Hi,

I am new to this scene, can Seniors please share any good inde contact in South Chennai / OMR area to try. Will reciprocate in future. My PM active.

Deceptive
03-12-20, 18:06
Friends,

I'm looking for Kerala massage therapist girl or MILF who can give decent extra services.

Please hint me some spas.

Thanks in advance.

Sarkar2612
03-12-20, 20:46
Hello seniors,

New chap here. Would be highly appreciable if you could pass on some contacts. Thanks in advance.

AGuyLikeYou
03-13-20, 04:21
Hello dear brothers,

I am looking for good looking, GFE, young girl (20-25) for full night action. Its going to be my first full night action. Hence want it to be memorable. If anyone have such contact whether indie / SP kindly let me know.

Your help is much appreciated.

TIA.

Rajaa
03-13-20, 14:30
Mrs S of omr is open and if anyone want to try her please PM me for contact details. Please ping only if you are sure to try.Check your PM bro.

Vignesh10
03-13-20, 17:06
Guys,

Can you suggest some best female doctor for Johnnie's health checkup.

Vinothkm123
03-13-20, 19:29
Friends,

I'm looking for Kerala massage therapist girl or MILF who can give decent extra services.

Please hint me some spas.

Thanks in advance.Try green foldpakkam aishu.

Hariku
03-14-20, 04:00
Guys,

Can you suggest some best female doctor for Johnnie's health checkup.Very strange request. What's the need for a female doctor for Johnny health check up. You don't like male doctors? Female specialist are very few in this field. Its not the case of a gynecologist where both males and females are specialists. You can visit any reputed private medical center.

LongTermAttach
03-14-20, 04:53
Very strange request. What's the need for a female doctor for Johnny health check up. You don't like male doctors? Female specialist are very few in this field. Its not the case of a gynecologist where both males and females are specialists. You can visit any reputed private medical center.Very funny request, I met one in Thuraipakkam, some time back, but he is not female doctor, you can try Aakash at Vadapalani or Metromale at Thuraipakkam.

By the way I never heard female sexologist only Gynecologist.

MichealGeorge6
03-14-20, 05:33
Did you try therapist name starting with A? She is mallu and she is good. However she quotes too much for extra so I skipped it.

Charging 1.7 k in the counter for 1 HR.

SI Therapists attitude as usual irritating.

Massage and extras over with in 30 min.

I had few very good SI therapist's contacts.

No one available now.

I'm desperately looking for some mallu contacts.

BonkHanky
03-14-20, 05:58
Guys,

Can you suggest some best female doctor for Johnnie's health checkup.If you are in need to be checked up with particular problem you should go to hospital and not particular gender meant for it.

If your intention is bad then damn sure the female doctor whom you are looking will surely chop your johny like you will never think about bad.

ThatChennaiBoy
03-14-20, 06:17
Haven't reviewed anyone for a long time. Lately I was investing more time on Tinder and had some luck.

Most girls on tinder are ready for sex if you give them some time and be patient. The only problem is the time investment is huge.

My first luck was when a girl gave me a nude video call. After a month of chatting, we had a video call and mutual masturbation. She was ready for more, but I didn't pursue. Next luck came when a 30 year old virgin allowed all access, but in the car.

She was married to a gay guy and every touch made her go wild. I couldn't continue that as well because she moved out from Chennai and went with her parents.

Then I met a pretty and young girl and started dating her. She didn't allow any touch and was a tough nut to crack. Had to take her out multiple times and after no luck, I stopped talking. That's when she changed. Soon we started touching and ended up in a full night session at a hotel. She had an awesome body, perky tits but wasn't any company on bed. She kept moaning and lied on bed. She's demanding the next session now. The only problem with her is expenses. I spent close to 10 k for getting her to bed each time.

Recently met another girl who is almost similar to this girl, but faster. Allowed hugging from first meeting. Will see how far this go.

Tinder is a goldmine, but you have to keep digging to find the gold.

BlkPanda39
03-14-20, 11:18
Dear and respected senior,

Regular, new ISGians from Chennai. It is very difficult to get any help for some leads unlike other Cities all are very welcoming and open to spread the message to everyone.

My previous account got blocked for some reason and it's very hard to understand the ISG language and codes.

Not everyone is an expert. There are many laymen people like me who struggles to get help and understand things easier.

Please please please someone guide me with some good leads in Chennai.

I'm preferably interested in erotik sensual massage with lot of teasing rather than a straight hard-core stuffs.

Also any independent or SP leads to have a GFE experience would be really appreciated.

I don't have PM yet planning to buy soon.

Please guide me how to get in touch with you folks who wanted to help me directly reaching you somehow out of this forum.

Thank you my friends in advance.

Good luck.

GoodBadBoy
03-14-20, 13:45
FR.

Found the location of chmpt spa.

Only for extra, massage is too OK.

Was told to choose therapist 2 were there one si and ni. Ms. Afn.

Was told to wear Dispo and back massage started for name sake but nice bum action and then was told to turn around direct questions for services, asked k2 for B2B and fn, negotiated for 1.5 k. Then removed Dispo, put a napkin on Johnny and rod on me for 20 min kissing, pressing. Then got down I had full access, sucking and bum press it was good. Finished in HJ.

Damage 1.5 counter + 1.5 extra.

Girl: really good assets and ass.

Face: 8/10.

Structure: 8/10.

Place: 6/10.

WIR: yes; must try si birds.

Got their bro Nagar address and number will try that too.

Vinothkm123
03-14-20, 16:15
Charging 1.7 k in the counter for 1 HR.

SI Therapists attitude as usual irritating.

Massage and extras over with in 30 min.

I had few very good SI therapist's contacts.

No one available now.

I'm desperately looking for some mallu contacts.Please suggest any VFM SI therapist at any spa from your experience.

Kakshi21
03-14-20, 16:50
Hello,

Newbie here, so after reading a lot about Color spa, went to try my luck at the mylapo branch (opp libarrel). Paid 2.5 k for a 1 HR deep tissue, Ms V was the therapist. So tried making friendly conversation and asked if she knew other massages as well but it didn't lead to anything. How do you veterans ask for extras? Just ask them directly or do they bring it up themselves when they feel comfortable? Although the massage was really good!

Any feedback appreciated.

Many thanks.

LongTermAttach
03-14-20, 18:36
Haven't reviewed anyone for a long time. Lately I was investing more time on Tinder and had some luck.

Most girls on tinder are ready for sex if you give them some time and be patient. The only problem is the time investment is huge.

My first luck was when a girl gave me a nude video call. After a month of chatting, we had a video call and mutual masturbation. She was ready for more, but I didn't pursue. Next luck came when a 30 year old virgin allowed all access, but in the car.

She was married to a gay guy and every touch made her go wild. I couldn't continue that as well because she moved out from Chennai and went with her parents.

Then I met a pretty and young girl and started dating her. She didn't allow any touch and was a tough nut to crack. Had to take her out multiple times and after no luck, I stopped talking. That's when she changed. Soon we started touching and ended up in a full night session at a hotel. She had an awesome body, perky tits but wasn't any company on bed. She kept moaning and lied on bed. She's demanding the next session now. The only problem with her is expenses. I spent close to 10 k for getting her to bed each time..Hi,

I think it is paid site, and how much for subscription to pay?

BlkPanda39
03-14-20, 22:30
Dear AmpLoverBoy.

Appreciate if you please help with name and pointers of the Nungambakkam branch.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the pointers. Was able to locate the spa.

Visited the spa and was asked if I'm regular here. Told not regular but visits now and then.

Took 2 k package for dry full body massage.

There were 3 ladies were in the spa including the receptionist. 1 NE and 1 tamil SI lady.

Asked to choose the therapist. Choosen the NE MILF from Odisha, poooo jaaa was her name. She was in her mid 30's mother of 4 year old kid.

Changed to dispo, on my stomach, face down and the namesake massage started more on the bum, inner thighs. Massage was a total mediocre. After 20 minutes of time asked to flip. Massage continued for 10 minutes then right into business. Negotiated B2B, HJ & FN with full access for 1.5 k.

BulletPandi007
03-15-20, 06:31
In any MP if you take there will be couple of staff who provide extras and others who don't provide you need to visit them second and third time things may work out but try to take the same gal again and that will help you to build a trust and interaction with her I agree its a delicate task and can't ask directly in almost many cases.

Try talking common topics and is is true that in some MP provide extras.

At the end of day it all purely depends on one's skill and luck.

Then ask for extras if she says she doesn't provide ask her does she know any other gal who provides.

Always try to be friendly with them and mutual respect is a must.

Last but not the least they all work for money and that's a fact so remember to tip them with a decent sum even if they deny your request for extras.

At least that's how my approach was and I did taste success after initial flops and bitterness lolll.

Visit there branch in foldpakam and resort branch as there seems to be staff who will do extras.

I got extras in resort branch beach area.

Patience is the key and you need to thread carefully as its a delicate cum risky venture.

OK dude hope this helps.

Happy hunting.

Pandi.

Hello,

Newbie here, so after reading a lot about Color spa, went to try my luck at the mylapo branch (opp libarrel). Paid 2.5 k for a 1 HR deep tissue, Ms V was the therapist. So tried making friendly conversation and asked if she knew other massages as well but it didn't lead to anything. How do you veterans ask for extras? Just ask them directly or do they bring it up themselves when they feel comfortable? Although the massage was really good!

Any feedback appreciated.

Many thanks.

XMen 69
03-15-20, 07:29
FR.

Found the location of chmpt spa.

Only for extra, massage is too OK.

Was told to choose therapist 2 were there one si and ni. Ms. Afn.

Was told to wear Dispo and back massage started for name sake but nice bum action and then was told to turn around direct questions for services, asked k2 for B2B and fn, negotiated for 1.5 k. Then removed Dispo, put a napkin on Johnny and rod on me for 20 min kissing, pressing. Then got down I had full access, sucking and bum press it was good. Finished in HJ.

Damage 1.5 counter + 1.5 extra.

Girl: really good assets and ass.

Face: 8/10.

Structure: 8/10.

Place: 6/10.

WIR: yes; must try si birds.

Got their bro Nagar address and number will try that too.I went there. Chose a MILF kinda. In Counter they charged 2 k and for B2B quoted 2 k at last negotiated to 1.7.

Her mouth smell was so disgusting and big turn off.

XMen 69
03-15-20, 07:30
Any reviews on Bat Spa TBM.

ChennaiSathya
03-15-20, 11:55
If your intention is bad then damn sure the female doctor whom you are looking will surely chop your johny like you will never think about bad.Hahaha. I was just laughing on this.

SamLucky
03-15-20, 14:03
Hello Mongers,

Today I got an opportunity to visit the Chromepet spa. Thanks to the fellow members who had mentioned about the spa location and it was very easy to find. Coming to the massage experience, this was a below average experience as the massage was just for name sake.

Choose Mrs Afreen as she was looking fresh and to my liking. I'm a MILF lover and she caught my attention as soon as I entered.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Attitude: 3/10.

Overall experience: 3/10.

I tried to build the conversation but she wasn't interested, her boobs were awesome. People who like Big boobs can try her.

Overall damage: 3. 5 (counter 1. 5 and tips 2 k for b2 b).

Not a VFM experience.

Regards,

Sam.

Kakshi21
03-15-20, 16:24
In any MP if you take there will be couple of staff who provide extras and others who don't provide you need to visit them second and third time things may work out but try to take the same gal again and that will help you to build a trust and interaction with her I agree its a delicate task and can't ask directly in almost many cases.

Try talking common topics and is is true that in some MP provide extras.

At the end of day it all purely depends on one's skill and luck.

Then ask for extras if she says she doesn't provide ask her does she know any other gal who provides.

Always try to be friendly with them and mutual respect is a must.

Last but not the least they all work for money and that's a fact so remember to tip them with a decent sum even if they deny your request for extras..Thank you for the reply. I will try my luck at foldpakkam, I think I read the one opposite Egg+ railway station also offers extras? I do miss my old job that used to take me to BKK, mongering is so much more easier there.

Regards.

Kakshi.

BonkHanky
03-15-20, 20:21
Any seniors taken service from MR. Came across Island Bird number ending 755 she only do out call as per conversation. There is no advance and direct cash quote 25 k for 2 hrs.

Is it genuine or some sort of scam.

Hope looking for some info.

BulletPandi007
03-15-20, 20:39
Used to take two sessions with two different gals so that way I used to get at least one gal who agrees to provide extras.

Yes egg provides but the gals there talk a lot and miss out on quality and duration at times.

Neways visiting one assured place in itself makes the task easy on that footing foldpakkam will make your work easy.

Yes BKK is heaven beyond doubts.

Thank you for the reply. I will try my luck at foldpakkam, I think I read the one opposite Egg+ railway station also offers extras? I do miss my old job that used to take me to BKK, mongering is so much more easier there.

Regards.

Kakshi.

ChennaiSathya
03-16-20, 03:50
Any seniors taken service from MR. Came across Island Bird number ending 755 she only do out call as per conversation. There is no advance and direct cash quote 25 k for 2 hrs.

Is it genuine or some sort of scam.

Hope looking for some info.25 K for 2 hrs? Are you serious?

I hope Seniors here will never going to recommend this.

FunnySexyBoy
03-16-20, 09:38
Me as well, I have invested my time in setting up a good profile, but girls are slow to respond. But waiting for my luck. Not as lucky as you are.

Trying my way around, in contact with 2 chicks which was just a Meet and nothing else. Moving slowly the I don't want to be desperate and break it.

Then I met a pretty and young girl and started dating her. She didn't allow any touch and was a tough nut to crack. Had to take her out multiple times and after no luck, I stopped talking. That's when she changed. Soon we started touching and ended up in a full night session at a hotel. She had an awesome body, perky tits but wasn't any company on bed. She kept moaning and lied on bed..

FunWizard
03-16-20, 18:40

Then I met a pretty and young girl and started dating her. She didn't allow any touch and was a tough nut to crack. Had to take her out multiple times and after no luck, I stopped talking. That's when she changed. Soon we started touching and ended up in a full night session at a hotel. She had an awesome body, perky tits but wasn't any company on bed. She kept moaning and lied on bed. She's demanding the next session now. The only problem with her is expenses. I spent close to 10 k for getting her to bed each time.

Recently met another girl who is almost similar to this girl, but faster. Allowed hugging from first meeting. Will see how far this go.

Tinder is a goldmine, but you have to keep digging to find the gold.Yes it's a goldmine. Sometime you can earth some diamonds as well but patience is the key.

If you are not ready to put sometime in this then it is not for you. Similar to other paid dating apps even ther are hookers in here who are ready to provide services at a cost, but if you are looking for a next girl type, free enjoyment be ready to invest some time.

Also if you are younger you can more options. I'd you are over 30 then it's very hard.

EatPrayLove
03-16-20, 19:25
After ages, had a decent session in Chennai. Girl in mid 20's, unlike the usual old hags from Russia. Offered me water, chocolate and Coke as soon as reached her place. Declined politely and said better to feast on you. After a bit of cuddling and foreplay, did covered BJ and then for a vigorous cowgirl with many variations, she intended to finish me off with that but Johnny was looking for a marathon. Doggy and missy followed and Johnny is still going steady, she shifted to cowgirl again and after a while, she rolled off exhausted and breathing heavily. Then she did a combo of BJ / HJ in a new cover and that brought the climax. Good hygiene standards, supple body and cheerful nature. Tried to rush the session and failed&. Since I ensured mine was her first meet of the day, she was fresh, showered and smelling nice. Damage was 6 k. This Sp can be found, of all places, in the godamn locanto!Hey pal. Lovely to see you among the posts after long. Glad to know you are having fun. Cheers! Epl.