PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Member #4785
10-13-20, 17:31
After the KLPD incident last time I needed a proper trusted action. Pinged messiah pethidine bro for a contact he gave me a contact of Miss are a early 20's girl such a homely face. Fixed the deed she is ok for both incall and outcall since I didn't have place asked her for a place which she said yes. Reached her place near a famous temple in chennai. She guided me to the place. House was good and calm. Got comfortable with her. She is a cheerful and good conversation keeper. It would break the ice and could also help you ease stuff. Slowly we started touching and I initiated the DFK. She didn't resist. We undressed and got down to business. Her melons were right in nice not too big not too small. Perfect to play with. Sucked it to the hearts content. Then came BBBJ my god this girl is a keeper. She is very submersive. She can keep sucking you till you run out of breath. Great BBBJ. Put on the protection and started WOT after good riding changed to doggy and came after 10 minutes. We took some break where we chitchatted about lot of stuffs. She is a great conversation keeper. I started getting hard again she didn't even let me remove my boxer. She just started sucking guess she was horny AF. After a awesome BBBJ then took her in WOT again and came after 5 minutes. Overall good experience after KLPD thing.

Face: 8/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

DFK: 9/10.

Cat: 9/10.

Pros: Good talker, keeper, good BBBJ.

Cons: Needs waxing a bit on the legs.

Damaga: 10 k for 2 shots + 2 k for the room = 12 k.

Contact is pethidine not mine.

Day well spent. Thank you pethidine bro I owe you one more for this :)

Cheers and keep hunting.

Suresh Luv
10-13-20, 17:31
Hi all,

I got the membership. And I'm trying my hand in SA. Would be great if some senior could guide. Ways to approach? Or something. Anyways fellows, I will post a report once I get some action. And if some kind senior could share some contacts (out of SA too), it would be great.Please help me and suggest me how to get membership please.

SundayCurious
10-14-20, 04:33
Please help me and suggest me how to get membership please.1. ISG accepts bitcoins. So one need create a bitcoin wallet. There are many options though, my suggestion coinbase.com or localbitcoins.com.

2. coinbase.com, you need to submit ID Proofs and wait for the account to be verified. And then you can add a payment method. Buy bitcoins for 25 $. +transaction fees (approx 28 $ in total). Once bought you can send the bitcoins to ISG account details in buy subscription page.

3. localbitcoins.com. An easy option. You will have to create account. And then you can buy bitcoins from other users. Transfer the amount to the other user via GPay, Bank transaction, etc. 25 $ + transaction fees (approx 28 $ in total). Once bought you can send the bitcoins to ISG account details in buy subscription page.

4. Use the contact us page, send them the transactionId and your account will be activated.

Rajaa
10-14-20, 06:49
Please help me and suggest me how to get membership please.Click on the subcription option and pay via bitcoin.

Rvkamal
10-14-20, 12:56
2. This time took BellWeather bro's advice and went to Flower Bali Spa.

Unfortunately, no Bali girls ATM. But NE were available and they were infinitely better looking than the previous spa and the ambiance was also very good.

Was allotted miss J who had sufficient boobs and was slim.

Paid 2.5k at the counter. Hi,

Any pointers to the spa. Is the spa above the supemarket or the hotel near Nadhi Naal spa.

Thanks.

Dre165
10-14-20, 15:02
Hi bro,

Generally Afro price is in Chennai is 1.5-3 K Max no matter how good they are.

Recently been to Bangalore the rates for afro are 1-4 K Max but usually the rates they quote is way too higher like 5-15 K easily;.

Always negotiate to get them down, if your looking only for FS and get out I recommend 1-3 K Max in Chennai & 1-2 K in Bangalore not more.

If you're interested in spending more time, then grab a couple of beers and order some food after an hour so that you get some time to get GFF experience;.

There is one of the girl whom I met in Bangalore was good, first time I visited she was really a good experience kind of hurried since she have to go out but when I went second time it was really mind blowing entered the house at 10 night and came out at 6 in morning full on fun when with 4 beers and order pizza after couple of hours and almost had 3 times CUM tried several positions. So far tried many afro, but this is one of the best I will say.

Thanks Dre.

Hi fellow Mongers!

I recently came across an afro from Vandalur quoting 4 k per shot. I kinda feel a little costly but I have never been to a WG or an indie or an afro before. So please suggest if I should negotiate or this is low enough? And should proceed with it.

Dre165
10-14-20, 15:09
Hi all,

Feedback on Tantra, I have tried once but therapist is NE but only professional;.

Earlier it was Tony or some other branded spa but looks the ownership is changed, I think they have mixed of NE & South.

Worth a shot since price is less and place is good as well.

I think Nearby it was 1 K starting Not sure FS but for sure other since they are getting very less customer and the area is near cops area.

Thanks.

Dre.

Has anybody has any experience in TANTRA SPA in vepery. Are there any extra on offer or only professional?

Sarchin
10-14-20, 19:35
Received WA message from this contact. Seems they are now operating from K resort & A spa (ECR).Please share details of k resort and a spa.

ChennaiPaiyan
10-15-20, 02:56
Hlelo guys,

Looking for a long lost contact of a bird named Suriya who used to work at a Velachery MP from around 2016 - 2017. She was slim and fair. She also had a sister (who somewhat looks like her too) working at the same spa whose name was Swetha. MP was located in a street opposite to chennai silks at a residential building in ground floor.

Does anybody from here remember visiting her back then? Does anyone know which MP is she currently working (or used to work before C0 vid)?

AussieGaigin
10-15-20, 09:59
Please help me and suggest me how to get membership please.It's at the top of the page. How hard is that?

CrazyGuyKK
10-15-20, 12:23
Posting this report in this forum as there is no separate forum for Kanyakumari and it's the only Tamil forum.

Contacted regular agent he shared the photo, went to location white shelter. Easy to navigate, s single house in residential area.

Gave the money went for the action. First few minutes talking and calming down the nerves. Started with fondling, she gave me amazing BBBJ. After some cuddling and fondling put the see and started on Miss then changed to Doggie and WOT. Finished in doggie.

Pro.

Good assets, Good cooperation, ambience.

Con.

Small tummy, short hairy pussy.

Damage.

2k + 0.3k.

CrazyGuyKK
10-15-20, 12:54
Writing this here as there is so separate forum for Kanyakumari. Contacted a guy from locanto, he gave me the coordinates. Location around vellamadam. Nice residential area single house. Gave the money and went with the only available girl. Started conversation to calm the nerves. After that initiated with DFK and fondling, switched to bday suit. She gave me awesome Smooth BBBJ. Then cuddling and fondling for 5 minutes. Put the see, initiated with miss switched to WOT and doggie. Finished in doggie.

Boob. Ample, soft, little saggy.

Pussy. Clean.

Cooperative. Good.

VfM.

Damage 2k +0.4k.

AxePunt
10-15-20, 13:49
Dear brethren,

Been a silent lurker for many years decided to jump back into action and scrolled through loc website (sorry my only source for finding WG's) I know there are a lot of scams present over there, but managed to find a Indi located in the title location She has quoted 7 k for two shots including place bargained hard and got her down to 5.5 inclusive of place, Will visit her and update as soon as the deed is finished. Meanwhile the afro scene in Chennai is also looking better found someone for 4.5k two shots in zam pal area but her pics look heavily photoshopped and she's quite big not that I have anything against BBW, It's just not my thing for now. Will get a subscription soon to get contacts Need Mrs. S from Omr contact desperately. Will return back with a report soon.

Cheers!

Safe mongering.

Newbie788
10-16-20, 10:02
Just saw in sun news about a raid in an MP in bro nagar. Apparently, 10 people, including 6 women, were arrested. Stay safe people.

AxePunt
10-17-20, 04:37
Finally!

Scanned the loc website found an indie fixed up timing 11:00 am in the morning arrived at the location with safety chocolates and beverages the deed was set for 2 shots at 5.5k picked her up near the lake and drove further down to a bus depot after a famous medical college the place was a home with one aunty that sub lets her place the girl was matching the pics but she was okay types went into the room gave her the chocolate and did some small talk figured out her younger sister is into the action as well started fondling her over the clothes and soon we were naked, sucked her ample boobs for a while she was shaven below fingered her till she got wet asked her for a BBJ denied, put on safety and got a CBJ for 5 minutes took her in mish and then came in wot. Rested for some time with some chit chat asked her to do some massage while we wait for round two massage was crappy and useless but naked body sliding against me grabbed her ass and sucked her boobs to my heart's content. Johnny was ready for round two got a long CBJ and asked her to do reverse cow girl as her ass was good for her size then took her in doggy for 15 minutes I was not able to cum so asked her to blow me without cover and she obliged it was a little teethy after 5 minutes took her in doggy again banged her hard with her moaning pussy was little loose for me so took my time to cum after 15 minutes. Dressed up and dropped her on the main road left home to shower as a happy man.

Report.

Face - 6/10 (had a nose ring quite a turn on for me).

Boobs - 6/10 (ample and firm).

Ass - 9/10 (good for doggy).

Blowjob - 4/10 (it was okay).

Sex - 6/10 (pussy a little loose).

Cost -5.5k.

Time spent - 1.5 hrs (not a time watcher).

Vfm - 6/10.

Wir- Maybe her younger sister want to check if her pussy is tight.

Overall satisfied next target the Afro in Zam pal.

AnytimeOK
10-17-20, 10:53
Finally!

Scanned the loc website found an indie fixed up timing 11:00 am in the morning arrived at the location with safety chocolates and beverages the deed was set for 2 shots at 5.5k picked her up near the lake and drove further down to a bus depot after a famous medical college the place was a home with one aunty that sub lets her place the girl was matching the pics but she was okay types went into the room gave her the chocolate and did some small talk figured out her younger sister is into the action as well started fondling her over the clothes and soon we were naked, sucked her ample boobs for a while she was shaven below fingered her till she got wet asked her for a BBJ denied, put on safety and got a CBJ for 5 minutes took her in mish and then came in wot. Rested for some time with some chit chat asked her to do some massage while we wait for round two massage was crappy and useless but naked body sliding against me grabbed her ass and sucked her boobs to my heart's content. Johnny was ready for round two got a long CBJ and asked her to do reverse cow girl as her ass was good for her size then took her in doggy for 15 minutes I was not able to cum so asked her to blow me without cover and she obliged it was a little teethy after 5 minutes took her in doggy again banged her hard with her moaning pussy was little loose for me so took my time to cum after 15 minutes. Dressed up and dropped her on the main road left home to shower as a happy man.

Report.

Face - 6/10 (had a nose ring quite a turn on for me).

Boobs - 6/10 (ample and firm).

Ass - 9/10 (good for doggy).

Blowjob - 4/10 (it was okay).

Sex - 6/10 (pussy a little loose).

Cost -5.5k.

Time spent - 1.5 hrs (not a time watcher).

Vfm - 6/10.

Wir- Maybe her younger sister want to check if her pussy is tight.

Overall satisfied next target the Afro in Zam pal.Can you please leave some pointer to locate the add on locanto.

Raj1587
10-17-20, 12:38
Got in touch with Sbanam from SA. She demands 10 k. Any reviews on her.

CoolKrish
10-17-20, 13:11
Finally.

Found the a2b spa's new place. Thanks to inputs given by sands007.

Took only NI therapist available whom I had taken already before lockdown in Feb. She recognised me. And know my purpose of visit.

No wasting time in massage. Full enjoyment for next 45 minutes. Very comfortable with me as she knows me before. Except FS everything available and no time watcher if she is comfortable.

But place is not calm as before at vettu and akk. Lot of people movement as place is before a famous courier off godown. Waiting for them to open new branches.

CoolKrish
10-17-20, 13:15
Anyone tried afros at vandalur. I think 4- 5 are available for selection.

If anyone tried kindly let me know the best price which can be given and about girl selection.

Suresh Luv
10-17-20, 18:04
Hello guys,

Been a while since posted any reports on ISG. This report was months ago when I got introduced to a lady who is mid 20's newly married. Was told that her company is good and also comes at an economical price. Saw the photos to get an idea but I never usually trust photo because nowadays pictures are heavily edited that girls don't even match 50% of the pic. Fixed the session and directed her to the place. Let's call her Miss pinklips.

The company.

So Miss pinklips came, sat down and we began to introduce ourselves. Then she went to the bathroom and came out with undergarments draped in a towel. I went to her and started kissing all over her neck. When I was slowly kissing her ears, she pulled me for lip kiss. We started slow, took our time with lip kisses. She wasn't backing off at all or turning her head. I was trying all those kisses from Hollywood movies since there was no hesitation from her, only complete cooperation. I was getting quickly into mood as my stresses melted and my penis erected as I love deep french kiss (DFK). I opened my mouth for a much aggressive kisses and even started licking, biting her lips. She just closed her eyes and kept on kissing me. Usually most women either pull their head away or turn their head at this time but she didn't. I just loved it. We lied down and began kissing from top to bottom of her body. Went to boobs, made some kisses to her nipples, started sucking to get her erect. Then went to the belly and to the pussy. Started licking around her vagina and moved to her clitoris. She was now really into the mood by moving her hips up and down while I made love to her vagina. Good cooperation from her side, never seemed to rush at anything...Been silent reader for more than a year and now looking to have some good time. Everything is fine for me including the budget you have said. Will be very thankful if you share me her digits. Thanks a ton in advance bro. Please help me.

FunnySexyBoy
10-17-20, 18:21
Try the Afro's in zam pal area.

Vandalur I feel is a spam, I contacted them via insta but after 2 weeks they del the profile. 1st they said 10 k and then reduced to 4 K then 3 k.

Since it was in outskirts, was hesitant to go.

Anyone tried afros at vandalur. I think 4- 5 are available for selection.

If anyone tried kindly let me know the best price which can be given and about girl selection.

RajVseVijay
10-18-20, 07:02
Got in touch with Sbanam from SA. She demands 10 k. Any reviews on her.Whats her profile name bro?

HardyOyo
10-18-20, 07:06
Try the Afro's in zam pal area.

Vandalur I feel is a spam, I contacted them via insta but after 2 weeks they del the profile. 1st they said 10 k and then reduced to 4 K then 3 k.

Since it was in outskirts, was hesitant to go.Can you share the digits and reference of zamin pallavaram Afro. Thanks.

AngryWolf
10-18-20, 07:53
Been there, done that. Horrible is what I can say.

They lure you with pics and once you see them in person it will be a dark dinge room where you can't recognise her face. They will rush and get money ASAP while they twerk near your groin.

Scene ends there. All downhill from here, damn smelly body which you can't stand and now even you want to run outside gasping for breath. Just like public toilet in bus station. It's same everywhere, be it guduv, zpallav or zoo. I tried 2 it's same experience.

Can you share the digits and reference of zamin pallavaram Afro. Thanks.

Raj1587
10-18-20, 12:12
Whats her profile name bro?Shabnammdiva and her digits ends with 378.

AnytimeOK
10-18-20, 14:54
Hello guys,

Been a while since posted any reports on ISG. This report was months ago when I got introduced to a lady who is mid 20's newly married. Was told that her company is good and also comes at an economical price. Saw the photos to get an idea but I never usually trust photo because nowadays pictures are heavily edited that girls don't even match 50% of the pic. Fixed the session and directed her to the place. Let's call her Miss pinklips.

The company.

So Miss pinklips came, sat down and we began to introduce ourselves. Then she went to the bathroom and came out with undergarments draped in a towel. I went to her and started kissing all over her neck. When I was slowly kissing her ears, she pulled me for lip kiss. We started slow, took our time with lip kisses. She wasn't backing off at all or turning her head. I was trying all those kisses from Hollywood movies since there was no hesitation from her, only complete cooperation. I was getting quickly into mood as my stresses melted and my penis erected as I love deep french kiss (DFK). I opened my mouth for a much aggressive kisses and even started licking, biting her lips. She just closed her eyes and kept on kissing me. Usually most women either pull their head away or turn their head at this time but she didn't. I just loved it. We lied down and began kissing from top to bottom of her body. Went to boobs, made some kisses to her nipples, started sucking to get her erect. Then went to the belly and to the pussy. Started licking around her vagina and moved to her clitoris. She was now really into the mood by moving her hips up and down while I made love to her vagina. Good cooperation from her side, never seemed to rush at anything.

Then requested for blowjob, slowly started licking the tip and then moved up and down. Felt little rushed as I expected a slower buildup. Did the 69 position where she lied on top of me giving BJ while I fingered her pussy. It was a mutual stimulation. Afterward rolled on the cover and started with missionary sex position. She again pulled me for DFK so I was kissing her lips and thrusting at the same time. Felt really good as sex was very immersive. This went for sometime and she was also in the mood for more. Then we switched positions for doggy, started slowly and then gradually increased speed. Could see her grabbing the bed sheets as it showed she too was near cumming stage. We didn't stop and kept on banging. Then took some rest and 3rd time she reached for another DFK. This lady just loves DFK as far as I could tell. So we proceeded for 2nd round of missionary sex. It was more intimate than the first. Went harder and could see biting her lips. I kissed her all the time during penetration. Then, we lied down next to each other. She kissed me while giving handjob to penis to the point of my climax. Felt really wonderful.

The looks.

Miss pinklips is a middle-class housewife looking type. She had wheatish skin tone, was medium-slim, normal height around 5"6 I would say. Her boobs are small so her ass, not much fat in the assets. Due to her medium-slim structure, it was easy for all positions and much easier to bang for a long time without giving a break. Not stretchmarks is a plus and no tummy fat too which I personally hate women with belly fat. In short, looks are just average. It was her company which compensated for her looks. Attitude is nice too, no timewatch no rushing. It's like having her till you cum.

Summary.

The service.

Co-operation - 10/10 (had 30 minutes of DFK with her, my longest for a shot count). You can request your fantasy and she may do it!

Attitude - 10/10 (Friendly, free to talk and felt comfortable).

No time watch, no hurry, Sex went on more than an hour.

Open to all positions.

The looks.

Face. Homely housewife type - 6/10.

Boobs. Medium-small, nothing much to say - 5/10.

Ass. Not round, not much flesh, had a surgery mark - 4/10.

Around 5"6 60 kgs.

Wheatish skin tone.

Cost - 3 k a shot (2 k for service and 1 k for her looks).

Whom can try? If your short on budget, need a co-operative sex session without any rush and don't expect much looks on a woman. You can try, feel free to PM.

Happy mongering.

Cumload.Hi bro,

Unable to PM you. Can you please share the digits. Waiting for a long time for such a contact.

Outsider28
10-18-20, 16:58
I have been a silent reader for a while but I have decided to bite the bullet and register today.

Tried the colour MP in Sdpt. In Covid times, they are taking good precautions with sanitization. Earlier they used to have NE therapists but now, they have SI.

The massage is above average but the care taken during the 'grooming' has gone down.

Member #4685
10-18-20, 20:25
I'm newbie here in Chennai looking for help (indies or SP contacts).

Thanks in advance.

Sm129
10-19-20, 07:24
Hi,

I'm looking for any girls with their own place. Please help me out guys, my PM is active. Been a really really long dry spell. Thanks in advance.

SamLucky
10-19-20, 08:29
Been there, done that. Horrible is what I can say.

They lure you with pics and once you see them in person it will be a dark dinge room where you can't recognise her face. They will rush and get money ASAP while they twerk near your groin.

Scene ends there. All downhill from here, damn smelly body which you can't stand and now even you want to run outside gasping for breath. Just like public toilet in bus station. It's same everywhere, be it guduv, zpallav or zoo. I tried 2 it's same experience.You are absolutely correct. Last night I visited one of the afros and after seeing the girl I was completely turned off. I excused myself giving a lame reason and literally ran away. However, I paid 500 as I felt bad for the girl and left the place. People should be careful with them as they might carry STDs and they are money minded.

CoolKrish
10-19-20, 10:29
Anyone visited Ms S place after lockdown.

How is the place? Any safety precautions followed?

Anyone in contact with PV maami. Still into business?

CoolKrish
10-19-20, 10:32
You are absolutely correct. Last night I visited one of the afros and after seeing the girl I was completely turned off. I excused myself giving a lame reason and literally ran away. However, I paid 500 as I felt bad for the girl and left the place. People should be careful with them as they might carry STDs and they are money minded.Thanks for the update bro. Now I had left the idea of meeting Afros after seeing the FRs.

SupermanIsDead
10-19-20, 20:10
Hi fellow Mongers.

I might have stumbled on a gold mine here 😀. So I was feeling a little bored today and wanted to explore the MP scene in vela. The spa I frequent in thorai (had a FR done on that in the past) did not have any new staffs. So was surfing locanto, nothing stood out. So turned my sight towards NB. There was this spa which is in Velachery, opp to Vijayanagar bus stand, 2nd floor of a building. Named as Vis an spa. They had an offer in NB for 999 1 HR. When I called they said, its 1800 per hour for oil and 1500 per hour for dry. When I mentioned about the NB, she said. Ok sir please come.

When I went, the owner was in the reception. When I said NB, he was like, sir we don't accept NB as they are too much trouble (he should some msg) and asked me to pick 1500 pack next time. I was asked to get into a room, no selection, a big turn down but I did not have hopes for extras as I was just exploring. Before entering the room, I told him that I want someone who does it on high pressure.

Went into the room, they had a white dispo. I was like, alright. Seems interesting. Therapist entered, an average SI, not great looking. Ms. Mala-fire I lied down on the bed, then another girl entered the room, introduced herself as MS. DIA and said sir, I'm the one who does with most pressure, I have a client coming in now, but next time please call and book me in advance in normal booking but not in NB. This was really turning my attention because man she was a bomb in structure. Dark. Ass and boobs were like watermelon and small papaya. I was like. Sure mam. I'll do that next time.

She went out, massage started. Massage was really good. I was talking to her all the while trying to assess her. She responded well. When she was about to finish the back I said, can you please do bum massage and she was like, sure, and dropped my dispo and gave an excellent bum massage. It was not sensual but an actual massage. Now turned to front, dispo was not adjusted properly, she didn't care and I was like awesome. Towards the end asked her to do massage equivalent to bum in front. She said no, as the door is not locked owner might come any time. Convinced her after a couple of times, told I'll give 500 and she said I 'll apply oil if needed, I said ok. It was too good man. She applied oil on my johnny and balls, then asked her to stroke it. She tried but didn't grip it properly, told her to grip it properly it was too good. She gave access on top and bottom on dress and I cum on her hands.

NB- 999 + HJ -500 total - 1500.

Will I return, definitely will take the 1500 as requested by ms DIA and will see what she has to offer next time.

Wadap
10-20-20, 04:33
Thanks bro. Will check it out.

Hi fellow Mongers.

I might have stumbled on a gold mine here 😀. So I was feeling a little bored today and wanted to explore the MP scene in vela. The spa I frequent in thorai (had a FR done on that in the past) did not have any new staffs. So was surfing locanto, nothing stood out. So turned my sight towards NB. There was this spa which is in Velachery, opp to Vijayanagar bus stand, 2nd floor of a building. Named as Vis an spa. They had an offer in NB for 999 1 HR. When I called they said, its 1800 per hour for oil and 1500 per hour for dry. When I mentioned about the NB, she said. Ok sir please come.

When I went, the owner was in the reception. When I said NB, he was like, sir we don't accept NB as they are too much trouble (he should some msg) and asked me to pick 1500 pack next time. I was asked to get into a room, no selection, a big turn down but I did not have hopes for extras as I was just exploring. Before entering the room, I told him that I want someone who does it on high pressure.

Went into the room, they had a white dispo. I was like, alright. Seems interesting. Therapist entered, an average SI, not great looking. Ms. Mala-fire I lied down on the bed, then another girl entered the room, introduced herself as MS. DIA and said sir, I'm the one who does with most pressure, I have a client coming in now, but next time please call and book me in advance in normal booking but not in NB. This was really turning my attention because man she was a bomb in structure. Dark. Ass and boobs were like watermelon and small papaya. I was like. Sure mam. I'll do that next time..

Vinothkm123
10-20-20, 05:10
Anyone knows about these spas in Velachery? Both have been advertised in locanto, so any sort of extras? Anyone tried?

Thanks.

Rajesh30
10-20-20, 08:54
Is there any massage at door step service offered in Chennai, I do have tried in Bangalore. Few times but not bale to find any in Chennai so if any one can help.

SubGuy
10-20-20, 12:56
I have been a silent reader for a while but I have decided to bite the bullet and register today.

Tried the colour MP in Sdpt. In Covid times, they are taking good precautions with sanitization. Earlier they used to have NE therapists but now, they have SI.

The massage is above average but the care taken during the 'grooming' has gone down.Any BDSM massage in Chennai?

SupermanIsDead
10-20-20, 21:23
Anyone knows about these spas in Velachery? Both have been advertised in locanto, so any sort of extras? Anyone tried?

Thanks.Have been a regular for Olay adyar for a very long time. Went twice after covid as well. There was a tine when it had all NE girls and they would do excellent bum massage followed by HJ for 500. Ever since covid all the NE therapist have gone back to their native and have not comeback. And when I went last week I was able to understand that the management had removed one of the girls who used to give HJ. So they have turned completely professional now. They have very good trained masseurs so no extras in olay. Musy be the same with vela as well as the girls used to switch between these 2 centers and have interacted with them as well.

Mayzz. Have never tried. Please share your FR if you happen to try them.

SupermanIsDead
10-20-20, 21:25
Is there any massage at door step service offered in Chennai, I do have tried in Bangalore. Few times but not bale to find any in Chennai so if any one can help.Try locanto. I have seen ads for home massage / service across Chennai.

Alovera
10-21-20, 05:17
Tried this place twice recently after lockdown.

The counter charges at this place are a bit high for the quality and ambiance. But it is a guaranteed place for extras.

First encounter:

Took a bottle of water and went through the new normal stuff (temp check and hand sanitizer). Chose a NI who recently joined the place. Probably the only lady who actually knew how to do a massage. Took a good massage for most part of the duration and then the question of extras came up and I went with B2B for 1.5k. She was surely friendly and talkative in nature all the while and did a good job.

Second encounter:

Asked for a SI this and was given a dusky and healthy bird. Massage was obviously a namesake thing and she asked about extras in the mid of the session. Quoted 2 k for B2B and this time I was firm and brought it down to 1 k. Finally she agreed.

Was told that they have a new branch opened in a different part of the city. Will try it next time I come back to Chennai.

Note: The definition of B2 be is different for each place and also different when it comes to therapists at the same place. It is better to ask for Topless + HJ for a lesser price at this place.

WaterBoy747
10-21-20, 08:26
Been wanting to scratch a sexual itch. Jerked off to not let my mind wander to an SP but I wanted to fuck. Saw a profile from SP. Love and liked it among the others. Happens to be from Delhi.

Face: 6/10 (Complexion is much darker than the pics but face was kinda cute or maybe I was just desperate to fuck).

Body: 8.5/10 (This girl is FITTTT and has the most perfect pair of tits I have ever laid my hands on. Ass so good I couldn't help myself from fingering it with the help of pussy juice sliding down and lubricating it due to some intense DATY. Looked up to see her eyes rolled back and her further shoving her pelvis into my face. Then I lied down beside and fingered her and felt her innards contract and let go.).

Service: 8/10 (Said she doesn't DFK or BJ and yet initiated DFK because she 'liked' me. Too bad she doesn't do BJ but at that time I didn't mind. CG first and the moans were starting to come, Missionary next. Moans starting to intensify resulting in her asking me to fuck her harder. Asked her to turn around to doggy which was quickly acknowledged, fucked her as hard as I could with her face buried into the pillow and moaning so loud that the people in the other room could have surely heard it. Slapped her ass and came hard. I'd say this was almost a PSE experience for me.).

Didn't want to give me her number though.

I felt like it was very important for the girl also to open up a bit because she let me do all this to her. I can definitely say that this experience probably might not be the same for everyone but I guess that goes without saying in terms of SP Girls.

Vinothkm123
10-21-20, 09:41
Have been a regular for Olay adyar for a very long time. Went twice after covid as well. There was a tine when it had all NE girls and they would do excellent bum massage followed by HJ for 500. Ever since covid all the NE therapist have gone back to their native and have not comeback. And when I went last week I was able to understand that the management had removed one of the girls who used to give HJ. So they have turned completely professional now. They have very good trained masseurs so no extras in olay. Musy be the same with vela as well as the girls used to switch between these 2 centers and have interacted with them as well.

Mayzz. Have never tried. Please share your FR if you happen to try them.Thanks for the info bro, have you tried green all branches especially other than Egmore and Madipakkam?

Member #4671
10-21-20, 19:02
Tried this place twice recently after lockdown.

The counter charges at this place are a bit high for the quality and ambiance. But it is a guaranteed place for extras.

First encounter:

Took a bottle of water and went through the new normal stuff (temp check and hand sanitizer). Chose a NI who recently joined the place. Probably the only lady who actually knew how to do a massage. Took a good massage for most part of the duration and then the question of extras came up and I went with B2B for 1.5k. She was surely friendly and talkative in nature all the while and did a good job.

Second encounter:

Asked for a SI this and was given a dusky and healthy bird. Massage was obviously a namesake thing and she asked about extras in the mid of the session. Quoted 2 k for B2B and this time I was firm and brought it down to 1 k. Finally she agreed.

Was told that they have a new branch opened in a different part of the city. Will try it next time I come back to Chennai.

Note: The definition of B2 be is different for each place and also different when it comes to therapists at the same place. It is better to ask for Topless + HJ for a lesser price at this place.Good review brother. Can you give some more hints on name and location bro?

ChitChatter
10-21-20, 22:38
Hello all,

I went to the well known color spa 2 weeks back. They are taking good sanitation precautions. Only 2 SI were available. Looks like one more will come next week and the NE's will come only in December.

They have increased the prices. Earlier it was 2k for Shaving plus massage but now they were asking 3 k total. Moreover the shaving will be done by just one girl now (due to less people). Was scared at the quality and declined Shaving. The girl was insisting on taking the Shaving though.

Mpm84
10-22-20, 11:20
Has anybody has any experience in TANTRA SPA in vepery. Are there any extra on offer or only professional?Extras are for sureshot especially with the bali therapists. There are 3 bali, 1 Ne & 1 Si. All are excisting ones worked with other branches of the same owner like ocean and BKR. Infact they have revised the price from 1 k to 1. 5 k in NB.

Damages are as usual 1 k for tl & HJ. Quoted 2. 5 k but since I'm was a regular finally agreed.

MaduraiBoy05
10-22-20, 16:47
Met the mallu MILF again. This time it was better than the best. She keeps getting better and more insatiable. Was a PSE deed.Bro,

Can you share the contact?

Love mallu MILFs.

Vinothkm123
10-22-20, 18:06
Good review brother. Can you give some more hints on name and location bro?PM me bro, I'll send you the location.

TruthTeller
10-22-20, 18:31
Part one.

Hello everyone this Sameer Or Hussain people's know about my name like this and our private WA group. My long time fantasies is to fuck NE girls always due their cute faces. I have regular touch with cumload abi before covid lockdown. This spa encounter happened before and after lockdown.

In between January pongal holidays I receive sms in my mobile special offer about massage. I called that no, enquired about packages the women from other side said 45 min ₹1200 60 min ₹1500. I asked about location, they directed me to come near v. Kottam. After I reached VK I called again, they asked come to VK to and. Bakkam road famous super market grace ulagam opp to park first floor. Finally reached destination took 1. 2 k Thai package. Assigned me upper floor went inside looked some bed with curtains less privacy little turned off me. After changing dispo one NE therapist came name called GEM PLUS I, typical NE with average look and super shaped body like south Indian. She came in with smile face. Massage stared from back side I know Hindi so I started talk her about life nativity and etc. Between I try to rub her foot through my foot she resisted move her foot no sigh of any co operation, back side massage gone nearly 25 minutes then she asked me to turned around front side, massage started front side I try to press her hip and thigh she resisted again. After end of massage I asked extra anything available in menu she stickly said only professional. I took my purse gifted her. 5 k she smiled I just pressed her boobs no resistance unbuttoned her shirt and suck her boobs for nearly 10 minutes in between I surrender my Jonny to her hand she pumped slowly nice came out. Now I am out of time now reception lady came called her name remind her time is over. I got her for next time visit, get her if she is available for massage. Next week I called her to visit, but took leave that day when I called her. Next day I called she asked to come massage center. Went to room I gave 1 k contain 10 x100₹ currency she took and smile. She asked lay down backside when massage stared after 10 min massage and chatting with her I went close her head kissed her lips, this time no resistance DFK continued for 5 min I pressed her boob and sucked it kissed her belly hole and moved hand toward her pussy over her pant no resistance and I enter my hand inside her undie fingered her she was already wet. My plan was just HJ. When pressed her ass it was very spongy, it trigged me see her ass. When I bring down her pant and undie to look her ass. She went to doggy position. She ready for full service. Took condom rolled entered from doggy position pumped for 2 min and changed to missionary after 4 to 5 min and loaded.

I lay down to took rest she got dressed again she started massaging me after 20 min I am ready for 2nd round, again I pulled down her to bed fucked for nearly 15 min finished. My long time fantasies of fucked NE was accompanied that day.

After that I met her next week done same 2 shots. Then I deleted her no. This is before lockdown. I I don't want to continue with this girls so deleted her number and ended up her.

Part 2 coming.

CoolGuyOmr2
10-22-20, 18:56
Hi fellow Mongers.

Went into the room, they had a white dispo. I was like, alright. Seems interesting. Therapist entered, an average SI, not great looking. Ms. Mala-fire I lied down on the bed, then another girl entered the room, introduced herself as MS. DIA and said sir, I'm the one who does with most pressure, I have a client coming in now, but next time please call and book me in advance in normal booking but not in NB. This was really turning my attention because man she was a bomb in structure. Dark. Ass and boobs were like watermelon and small papaya. I was like. Sure mam. I'll do that next time..Yes bro. Definitely it was really worth to try this spa. I had been couple of times here and I guess they have only one girl I. E. DIA. Absolutely she is Damn hot in the ASS shape. I paid 1.8k + 1k tip and she gave TA and allowed to suck her tits along with HJ with Oil.

WIR: Yes.

Member #4671
10-22-20, 19:04
Hi Cumload Brother.

Please radiate your light on me.

I have private messaging facility.

But couldn't able to message you.

Can you please try to send me a PM bro?

Alovera
10-23-20, 03:33
Good review brother. Can you give some more hints on name and location bro?You should be able to decode it from my previous FR of the same place.

SupermanIsDead
10-23-20, 05:43
Dear mongers,

This happened a week before when I was searching for an MP in locanto. I found this ad in loc where it said they have set up a new parlour in ECR / omr / adyar. As it had adyar I called, a lady picked the call. When I asked about the packages she said we have opened it after a long time so package starts with 2 k till 5 k for massage with extras. I'll reduce the price if you come here and negotiate, all that general stuff. Then I asked her where is the spa, she said its near croc bank. I thought she said some bank name and was trying to hear it properly and said which madam? For which she said crocodile bank ECR sir!

I was like for a massage I can't travel 1 hour from adyar to croc bank in bike in the sun. So said its way too long and I can't cone. Then she said, sir we are in a resort, its safe and very private, and with little negotiation you can take a room and can take a private session. I think she meant full service.

Her ad is still available in locanto, if you search for MP in adyar, the ad is posted by "aanavana".

I cannot travel and go there and I'm not looking for FS at this point in time, she didn't tell the resort name and I didn't ask her as well as I was not interested. If you are interested please do check this place out and post a FR.

Vinothkm123
10-23-20, 07:19
Yes bro. Definitely it was really worth to try this spa. I had been couple of times here and I guess they have only one girl I. E. DIA. Absolutely she is Damn hot in the ASS shape. I paid 1.8k + 1k tip and she gave TA and allowed to suck her tits along with HJ with Oil.

WIR: Yes.FN allowed bro?

Wannabe1
10-23-20, 12:17
There used to be a spa called L spa at alwarpet, below the flyover. There were couple of very good NE girls there who were very good in massage and extras both. Very difficult combo to find. Does any one know where are those girls working now. The spa closed down maybe 15-18 months back, The best ones names were Sis* Lu* Any idea where they work? Or in general any other good spa in alwarpet where they may have moved.

Rajesh30
10-23-20, 12:55
Try locanto. I have seen ads for home massage / service across Chennai.Yeah But anyone in Chennai have really tried them, when I checked one flower she said my place is too far Not sure something's ng like that happens I had the number of one girl but she also became inactive during Covid.

Gopspog
10-24-20, 14:07
Hi seniors and fellow mongers,

I want to know how is the happening around kknagar. Any pointers would be great.

Venkey7
10-24-20, 21:44
Bro,

I had a job on that side, so decided to try, it's located in a resort (Chinese Gem Resort) before IC resorts. 3 people 2 SI & NI, all where terrible, she told be she can offer 6 hands massage at 4.5k, but I walked out, saying not interested.

Dear mongers,

This happened a week before when I was searching for an MP in locanto. I found this ad in loc where it said they have set up a new parlour in ECR / omr / adyar. As it had adyar I called, a lady picked the call. When I asked about the packages she said we have opened it after a long time so package starts with 2 k till 5 k for massage with extras. I'll reduce the price if you come here and negotiate, all that general stuff. Then I asked her where is the spa, she said its near croc bank. I thought she said some bank name and was trying to hear it properly and said which madam? For which she said crocodile bank ECR sir!

I was like for a massage I can't travel 1 hour from adyar to croc bank in bike in the sun. So said its way too long and I can't cone. Then she said, sir we are in a resort, its safe and very private, and with little negotiation you can take a room and can take a private session. I think she meant full service.

Her ad is still available in locanto, if you search for MP in adyar, the ad is posted by "aanavana".

I cannot travel and go there and I'm not looking for FS at this point in time, she didn't tell the resort name and I didn't ask her as well as I was not interested. If you are interested please do check this place out and post a FR.

Znura
10-25-20, 09:45
Happened to be in Madurai for today and tomorrow. Any good mature independent GFE in Madurai? Will appreciate your pointers. Please PM me.

Chennai Vasi
10-25-20, 12:06
One I met in another ttk road.

But nothing offered there.

Others no idea.

There used to be a spa called L spa at alwarpet, below the flyover. There were couple of very good NE girls there who were very good in massage and extras both. Very difficult combo to find. Does any one know where are those girls working now. The spa closed down maybe 15-18 months back, The best ones names were Sis* Lu* Any idea where they work? Or in general any other good spa in alwarpet where they may have moved.

LadiesMan117
10-25-20, 13:22
SP sent me pics of the bird. Quoted 6 k.

Any reviews?Hey, did you try?

LadiesMan117
10-25-20, 13:39
Hello Mongers,

I don't know how you guys find SP's. Can you please help me find one really good SP.

VictorStar
10-25-20, 18:43
Guys,

Has anyone tried any spas in Trichy recently after the raids couple of weeks ago?

I called Lotus Bali spa and it looks good but expensive counter charges - 2.5k for massage and I'm not sure of any extras. Are extras available in Lotus Bali spa?

Do you suggest any other spas in Trichy where we can get sure shot extras? DM me with details. Thanks.

Beware! People visiting Trichy spas.

Few ayur spas in Trichy were raided yesterday, came in tv news as well.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/trichy/sex-racket-busted-in-trichy-10-women-rescued-from-spas/articleshow/78519154.cms

Vigwager
10-25-20, 20:15
Really do want to find the new a2b spa location please someone guide me. The post lockdown itch is inconsolable.

Finally.

Found the a2b spa's new place. Thanks to inputs given by sands007.

Took only NI therapist available whom I had taken already before lockdown in Feb. She recognised me. And know my purpose of visit.

No wasting time in massage. Full enjoyment for next 45 minutes. Very comfortable with me as she knows me before. Except FS everything available and no time watcher if she is comfortable.

But place is not calm as before at vettu and akk. Lot of people movement as place is before a famous courier off godown. Waiting for them to open new branches.

Vigwager
10-25-20, 20:29
Received WA message from this contact. Seems they are now operating from K resort & A spa (ECR).Would be amazing if you could share more deets on the location brother.

VictorStar
10-26-20, 04:41
Any couple friendly hotel in Trichy? Would like to take my GF to a hotel with her ID. Don't want to provide my ID.

Does hotel ask both the IDs? Is it ok if she checks in first and I can go later without showing my ID?

Sasivad5014
10-26-20, 11:12
Makkale, I'm from Bangalore. Been active for past 5 years. Took a year break due to wedding. I'm visiting Dharmapuri vellore this week. Really appreciate if you guys could give me a good contact here.

If not, can you give help me with a indie in chennai? Last time I had Nattukattai Divya. Now I guess she left the field. I tried one of Raagini girl, but lost contact now. Any contact preferably a housewife and indie would be appreciated.

First time mongering after wedding. Been dry lately. Please help folks.

Vinothkm123
10-26-20, 11:52
Would be amazing if you could share more deets on the location brother.Without their number. You can't get the exact location, Try PM.

Vinothkm123
10-26-20, 12:47
Really do want to find the new a2b spa location please someone guide me. The post lockdown itch is inconsolable.Guys,

Who want to know the exact location of A2B spa, check out for ad posted by user "Meena92" in locanto under massages Chennai.

BigPipe987
10-27-20, 18:15
Hello,

Can you please provide hints to identify this spa or spa name.

Part one.

Hello everyone this Sameer Or Hussain people's know about my name like this and our private WA group. My long time fantasies is to fuck NE girls always due their cute faces. I have regular touch with cumload abi before covid lockdown. This spa encounter happened before and after lockdown.

In between January pongal holidays I receive sms in my mobile special offer about massage. I called that no, enquired about packages the women from other side said 45 min ₹1200 60 min ₹1500. I asked about location, they directed me to come near v. Kottam. After I reached VK I called again, they asked come to VK to and. Bakkam road famous super market grace ulagam opp to park first floor. Finally reached destination took 1. 2 k Thai package. Assigned me upper floor went inside looked some bed with curtains less privacy little turned off me. After changing dispo one NE therapist came name called GEM PLUS I, typical NE with average look and super shaped body like south Indian. She came in with smile face. Massage stared from back side I know Hindi so I started talk her about life nativity and etc. Between I try to rub her foot through my foot she resisted move her foot no sigh of any co operation, back side massage gone nearly 25 minutes then she asked me to turned around front side, massage started front side I try to press her hip and thigh she resisted again. After end of massage I asked extra anything available in menu she stickly said only professional.

Member #4671
10-27-20, 18:23
Today visited the much reviewed maple tree spa in North Palani. Yesterday, went there to check for the way and have a look for therapist if possible.

First Shock.

The name was changed, it was dream spa now (previously it was Steam). Went inside one SI girls were there, asked for the price, therapists and also name changing thing. She said management has been changed recently. But also added therapists were same as before. Because of that only reason and sure shot which is mentioned in this forum before, I planned to visit today.

Second shock:

Paid 2. 5 k at the counter, really so high for that place. Asked for SI therapist, SI girl named T*and* came. Room was clean and somewhat fine with attached bathroom.

First had back massage, it was not bad. There is no sign of extras from the beginning. Had back massage for 30 minutes. Front massage was namesake. Finally asked for any Extras. She said management has changed, it became very professional now. Asked whether it is sure, but she repeated the same. Finally with desperation, asked to clean my back during bathing. Out of pity, she done that. Finally, I released by myself in the bathroom.

The biggest irritation is that the management lady always open the main door to disturb and ensuring no extras are happening. I bet she'll saw with the glass in the door. So many noises created by the management people disturbed the mood a lot.

Not gave any tips to the therapists.

My recommendations is to only for massage purpose.

Really disappointed so much today.

2. 5 k is too much for that place.

If you have got any experience in this spa from now, please let me know.

My recommendation is big no.

BellWeather
10-28-20, 09:59
Any couple friendly hotel in Trichy? Would like to take my GF to a hotel with her ID. Don't want to provide my ID.

Does hotel ask both the IDs? Is it ok if she checks in first and I can go later without showing my ID?Mate,

Sangam, Breeze Residency and SRM Grand you can take GF. Try to give your girl friends ID and say that you will send the other ID by mail or though room boy After checking in as you just misplaced the same. They may oblige. I have told them that when I have had only PAN which they don't accept as address is not there. I was alone so no other ID also they had.

All these hotels don't ask you relationship etc. Just make a booking and in that say double occupancy. Once you pay it's fine. Also there is no issues if you give ID also. All hotels including stay uncle, service apt, lodges have CCTV so your visit is fully documented. By not giving I'the you don't get any incremental benefit. Just ensure that girl you are taking is appropriate that's all and maintain normal composure. Also you don't need to worry on security or LE in these places. So it's better in IMHO. Trichy is little conservative and hence I am not suggesting OYo or other smaller service apartments types as you may get into trouble and also given that you are taking your GF and not WG.

Regards.

BellWeather
10-28-20, 10:52
Would be amazing if you could share more deets on the location brother.Mate,

While I don't have an accurate answer, K resort may be the one on ECR which is the aboard of lord Shiva. I have been to the SPa in that resort some years back and happen to notice the same therapist in A2 B spa older location. Also the reception guy in the resort was telling some on the telephone that he has a branch near a famous dance place in Trivanmayur or Adayar area. So I suspect all may be owned by the same people. I am not sure if he has same quality post lock down. People who have gone please update. Based on report I read in the forum Bat Adayar also seems to be worth the visit. Just that you get some good massage for the counter charges you pay.

Regards.

LadiesMan117
10-28-20, 11:35
Have anyone tried SP Suman.

https://m.in.locan.to/guwahati/ID_4615943660/SUMAN-GENUINE-HI-FI-MODELS-CALL-GIRL-BEST-SERVICE-21.html

LadiesMan117
10-28-20, 11:49
Hello, has anyone tried SP Sabina K?

CrazyGuyKK
10-29-20, 06:26
It's another report from Kanyakumari, got a link through a friend. She's a 35 yr old lady staying with two more WGs in aralvaimozhi. Me and my friend planned to take two of them. Called the lady negotiation started from 2. 5k to 1.5k per head. They are in desperate need of money so came down. Names they told us Kalpana and Santhi. May be fake or real don't know.

Brought them to my friend's home near Kanyakumari as no one s there.

Kalpana is 35+ somewhat plum with moderate fairness. Gave reasonable support.

Santhi s may be 30, dark, athletic built gave maximum company.

We both took turns to screw them both each a shot. They came by 930 am and left by 12.30 pm.

Total expenditure 1.5+1.5+1.0k. Two guys got two shot each.

Real WFM.

Sorry for poor narrative as I'm not good in English.

Thickyshake
10-29-20, 07:38
Being a newbie in Chennai very hard to find indie contact. Could some senior guide me good indie contact.

AnytimeOK
10-29-20, 11:00
Hi friends,

This my first Report in this forum I have been a silent user for past one year and tried my luck in some places some worked out but other failed. During Lockdown I found a contact and tried her she is Philippine chick in late 20's little plump and she married but good service and tries to please I think already some has spoke about her in this forum but not sure about it.

Total damage:8 k for unlimited fun.

Face- 7/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BJ- 10/10.Hi bro,

Did she host or you had taken her out? Would be useful to decide.

RajVseVijay
10-29-20, 11:24
Guys,

Any one had contacts of the attached ones.

Sasivad5014
10-29-20, 14:27
Any review on her please.

SamLucky
10-29-20, 15:16
Hello guys,

First things first, a BIG thanks to Pethidine bro for sharing the contact of the Mallu MILF. The contact is not MINE and hence, I won't be able to share it. She has already been reviewed by many seniors. Fixed the appointment for today and meet her in her place which is a safe apartment. I asked her to be in a Saree and she obliged, she was looking extremely beautiful in the Saree. We started knowing each other and we were talking about a lot of things, so we became very friendly and after long chit chat we finally started the deed.

We started with kisses and soon things were spicing up, the small smooches turned into intense DFKs and it was going on for more than 20 minutes. Started kissing her neck and near eat lobes, she was moaning softly and it kept the pace going between us. Unhooked her blouse and bra, started kissing all over her upper body with some teasing near her nipples which made her little wild and finally tasted those beautiful boobs for a couple of minutes. She took her turn and started undressing me, kissed my upper body and sliding her hand on my cock. This went on for a couple of minutes and then I took the charge again, started kissing from top and went near her navel. Her moans increased, removed her saree inskirt and kissed her lower body. Removed her panties and started doing DFK, her moans increased and then she took the charge again. Unzipped my pants and took off my underwear, started licking my feet and came all the way till my cock. Gave a DFK and started taking my hard cock in her mouth, I felt like cumming so I asked her to stop and asked her to bent over. Started licking her from the back and again went on to kiss her neck, lips and boobs.

She pushed me and started taking the control again, this time she started licking my balls and then took the cock again. Unfortunately, this time I couldn't hold and I came with 2 minutes. Sadly, the deed ended as I took only one shot. Cleaned and bid adieu to her.

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10.

Body: 9/10, extremely soft and very well maintained. The only downside is the stretch marks.

Boobs: 8/10, handful and perfect size (34 B).

Kitty: 8/10, clean and not sure of the tightness as I couldn't enter her.

WIR: Definitely, yes.

Guys who are looking to taste a mallu with a sweet attitude can try her. She is very sweet and not a time watcher at all, we spent 1 hour 40 minutes together.

Due my premature ejaculation issue I couldn't last long, otherwise the session would have been more intense and hot. This is something I have to overcome and I'm thinking of stopping the mongering for sometime till I recovery completely.

XmasGrey
10-29-20, 17:58
Guys,

Not a regular contributor not even a regular observer but I am a member of this amazing forum for more than two years now. But today I decided it's time I add some value to the wonderful people of this group. (Disclaimer: This is not an erotic post).

Let me give a bit of a introduction about myself. (Those who're not interested may skip this para) I moved to Chennai in 2017. I lived in Bangalore for around 3 years before that. Though I am from Tamilnadu (& Tamilian) and I knew Tamilnadu is not the place to be if you're a horny dude or a open minded, polygamous guy but I thought Chennai would be different since it's a big metropolitan city. To my (obviously unpleasant) surprise, Chennai turned out to be the worst place for a man to spend his bachelor life (maybe it's different for dudes in IT). In fact, culture and mindset of women / girls in my native which is a tier-3 city is far less conservative than those of this "so called" modern girls (just my opinion. No offense intended for folks who love Chennai). You may argue I was not around the right people, (Well, you may not. Otherwise you won't be here: D) but let's face it, Chennai is not the place to be if you want to be a decent human being yet keep your body count high.

While all this was in my head and I was looking for ways to get laid in Chennai, I got introduced to this amazing site (internationalsexguide. NL). I was really shocked (inba adhirchi) when I saw the posts and the frequency of the posts here. I was the joy of having figured out some treasury, the joy of seeing so many like-minded folks whom I once thought never existed in Chennai. Took membership and reached out to all I can! Few kind souls replied. Of which, Pethidine and Cumload really helped me with some leads. I take this moment to thank those great people. Cumload connected me to a funtastic MILF in her 30's who goes by the name Nisha. In Call. She was classy ass lady. Clean, smelt good. Good service. I had fun. This happened in October last year. The damage was 6 k which I felt was little on the higher side (5 k would have been fine imo). No complaints, but I wanted to taste different birds. So was looking out for other options like the A2 B spa in ECR and boom! Corona happened. Moved to my hometown, I couldn't treat my little brother for almost a year.

Meanwhile in Jan / Feb I took a lot of SP numbers from Locanto and was trying to figure out genuine ones. One man was very professional, sent amazing profiles (mostly northern beauties) and was nothing spooky. He said Incall or Outcall your choice, your choice of hotel and you can pay directly to the bird. His only demand was you should book a 3 star and above hotels if you want outcall. Everything was clean. Among the profiles he shared (2 or 3) this girl was like the "Jeeva2014" heroine. I had to taste that young bird for sure. He asked me to come to a famous 5 star hotel. I went. When I went there and called, I stopped picking my phone. Figured, the girl already left Chennai and hence he couldn't answer me. Though I was disappointed, its far better than getting scammed by some scumbags in this field. I was 90% sure at that time, that he is at least a genuine guy. These guys (assuming there must be many like him) bring these classy girls from all around the country, especially from North and give them stay in star hotels and they share profiles to their client base. Price range is obviously on the higher side but not that high for those girls imo. Not all girls are worth it but few look like actresses!

Almost 8 months after, with all the BS going around, I traveled to Chennai 15 days ago! Before coming I thought of checking with this guy. To my surprise, he had girls that time in Chennai. Shared 2 profiles. Holy gosh, one girl was like the actress from GVPs Bachelor! Hola, I had to duck her! Booked her, outcall, booked a good 3 star hotel, with high expectations but at the same time, quite sceptical. He asked me to give the hote booking name, and photo of roomkey. The exact chick was knocking my hotel room! Quoted 10 k for an hour negotiated for 7. 5 k / HR (which I think is worth it- for that chick) asked the money first and started the session. 22 yo chick. (Amazing ass OMG how do I describe her) I've heard it from others, not sure if it's entirely true, North girls look bomb but they're really not good at service. They hurry you! One hour in their dictionary is one shot. I wanted to utilise the entire hour but she was like, Kab karoge! I speak Hindi too so I had no trouble with communication (she spoke English too, but not so well) Anyways, no regrets everything went well. The SP even texted me after the session asking if it was satisfactory. Sucha professional guy!

Just when I started thinking maybe Chennai is not that bad, unfortunately, I already vacated Chennai forever!

Guys, here's the part you'll be really interested in. The entire point for me to write such a big article is nothing but to share my thoughts and most importantly share that kind SP's contact with you guys! Even though I hate Chennai, afterall it's our Thalainagar and I want Chennai to be a better place for people like you and me who are quite unnecessarily deprived of sex for no good at all! And for that, genuine SPs like the one I have found should be given good incentive! They should thrive imo 'cause they make Chennai a liveable & better place!

Now, Here's the catch. I do not have active membership so I can't message anybody. So I'll probably give the contact to the seniors I mentioned about and they might choose to share it with the ones who don't look spooky from their experience!

Hope many of you would have connected with me throughout this post. You Only Live Once. I envision a India, Tamilnadu, Chennai where good sex isn't be that big of a deal for anyone! Hope things get better! Just my bit of contribution to the ecosystem.

Love you all.

Christmas Grey!

Ssinger999
10-30-20, 03:26
I got one contact through OC her demo is good if anyone wants genuine video sex or sex chat please inbox me. I am building up my contact so please contact if you can reciprocate anything. She has good assets. She is not interested in real meet but those who want video or chat can try due to Pandemic.Given the current pandemic situation, such video chats can provide entertainment. Can you please share her details and how to reach her?

A general request: What are the good platforms for Indian girls and South Indian or Tamil girls? I know the big ones but I would like to support more desi oriented ones.

What is the best way to pay them given I am not in India? I do have an Indian bank account and an Indian debit card. Thanks.

TruthTeller
10-30-20, 09:36
Any review on her please.Look like Jessi gomat but I am not sure.

Vinothkm123
10-30-20, 11:55
Guys,

Any one had contacts of the attached ones.Sent PM to you.

CoolSp
10-30-20, 16:51
Look like Jessi gomat but I am not sure.It is not jessi gomathy.

XmasGrey
10-30-20, 16:57
Guys,

Not a regular contributor not even a regular observer but I am a member of this amazing forum for more than two years now. But today I decided it's time I add some value to the wonderful people of this group. (Disclaimer: This is not an erotic post).

Let me give a bit of a introduction about myself. (Those who're not interested may skip this para) I moved to Chennai in 2017. I lived in Bangalore for around 3 years before that. Though I am from Tamilnadu (& Tamilian) and I knew Tamilnadu is not the place to be if you're a horny dude or a open minded, polygamous guy but I thought Chennai would be different since it's a big metropolitan city. To my (obviously unpleasant) surprise, Chennai turned out to be the worst place for a man to spend his bachelor life (maybe it's different for dudes in IT). In fact, culture and mindset of women / girls in my native which is a tier-3 city is far less conservative than those of this "so called" modern girls (just my opinion. No offense intended for folks who love Chennai). You may argue I was not around the right people, (Well, you may not. Otherwise you won't be here: D) but let's face it, Chennai is not the place to be if you want to be a decent human being yet keep your body count high.

While all this was in my head and I was looking for ways to get laid in Chennai, I got introduced to this amazing site (internationalsexguide. NL). I was really shocked (inba adhirchi) when I saw the posts and the frequency of the posts here. I was the joy of having figured out some treasury, the joy of seeing so many like-minded folks whom I once thought never existed in Chennai. Took membership and reached out to all I can! Few kind souls replied. Of which, Pethidine and Cumload really helped me with some leads. I take this moment to thank those great people. Cumload connected me to a funtastic MILF in her 30's who goes by the name Nisha. In Call. She was classy ass lady. Clean, smelt good. Good service. I had fun. This happened in October last year. The damage was 6 k which I felt was little on the higher side (5 k would have been fine imo). No complaints, but I wanted to taste different birds. So was looking out for other options like the A2 B spa in ECR and boom! Corona happened. Moved to my hometown, I couldn't treat my little brother for almost a year.I'm sorry it was Coolsp who shared Nisha's contact! I think she's the same lady SamLucky refers to in his post. Anyways, thanks Coolsp bro for helping out when needed!

Christmas Grey.

TruthTeller
10-30-20, 17:52
It is not jessi gcoolspomathy.Bro how are you. Is our private WA group still functioning.

Knewton
10-30-20, 17:55
Been wanting to have a proper massage with a nice ending as bonus. Few places I had visited earlier, the massage was just passable and extras too not that great. A friend recommended BAT in and. Bakkam said he wasn't sure of extras but good massage. So called and made appointment.

The place was nice, smelt nice and light music too. They did basic temp check and once I paid 2k they send me to a room.

The therapist was an NE. I just laid back and asked her to give me a good massage, she said ok and suggested I take oil. Which I said ok to once she said they have an attached bath (pretty decent one).

Gave a good massage and once I turned over she asked if I wanted my the massaged. Asked rate, she said 2 k which I bought down to 1k. She said she will give BJ if I paid 5k. I said I will pay 2.5k which she refused. So after the proper massage. She took the 1 k and removed the dispo and gave me one of the most exhilarating dick massage ever. Totally worth the 1k.

CuteGuy485
10-30-20, 18:13
Hi,

If any one has any contact in Madurai please help. Because of lockdown, return from abroad to Native and need seniors help. Will return the favour if any new found from my side.

Kaynangai
10-30-20, 19:15
Sent PM to you.Bro, can you share it with me as well? Please?

Sumyu777
10-31-20, 10:00
Does any one have good extras experience on be 2 spa at 'two line poet Kottam'? It's very near to kottam signal.

It looks more like professional spa & salon, but saw receptionist inform the clients they have North or south to select, so not sure if there are extras are on cards.Its purely professional. Disappointed once I went. No extras.

Sumyu777
10-31-20, 10:11
Leave the main road into the alley and the spa becomes visible after a two minutes walk. Name of the spa has 2 letters only. There was a young man with long hair watching porn on the computer at the reception desk. Though I reached the place sharp on time (as my appointment was 5 pm) he made me wait almost half hour.

The impression I got was that the place was running without much of management. Finally an NE therapist escorted to me a room where the massage (floor bed) started. She was a senior one and had nothing much to talk about. The younger one, who wanted to take me, was allotted to someone else by her. I could see her peeping at the watch occasionally. The extras were not expected and not asked for. The professional and dry (attitudewise)massage ended with usual shower. Left w / o glancing at counter.

Ambience: 6/10.

Therapist: 5/10.

Massage:6/10.

Extras: none.
damages:0.8K

WIR? NO.I had been there but no good birds. NE don't offer any extra. Good if you want decent massage.

Sumyu777
10-31-20, 13:48
Leave the main road into the alley and the spa becomes visible after a two minutes walk. Name of the spa has 2 letters only. There was a young man with long hair watching porn on the computer at the reception desk. Though I reached the place sharp on time (as my appointment was 5 pm) he made me wait almost half hour.

The impression I got was that the place was running without much of management. Finally an NE therapist escorted to me a room where the massage (floor bed) started. She was a senior one and had nothing much to talk about. The younger one, who wanted to take me, was allotted to someone else by her. I could see her peeping at the watch occasionally. The extras were not expected and not asked for. The professional and dry (attitudewise)massage ended with usual shower. Left w / o glancing at counter.

Ambience: 6/10.

Therapist: 5/10.

Massage:6/10.

Extras: none.
damages:0.8K

WIR? NO.Any one had any experience in this spa.

DudeLikesBoobs
11-01-20, 07:01
Hello guys,

First things first, a BIG thanks to Pethidine bro for sharing the contact of the Mallu MILF. The contact is not MINE and hence, I won't be able to share it. She has already been reviewed by many seniors. Fixed the appointment for today and meet her in her place which is a safe apartment. I asked her to be in a Saree and she obliged, she was looking extremely beautiful in the Saree. We started knowing each other and we were talking about a lot of things, so we became very friendly and after long chit chat we finally started the deed.

We started with kisses and soon things were spicing up, the small smooches turned into intense DFKs and it was going on for more than 20 minutes. Started kissing her neck and near eat lobes, she was moaning softly and it kept the pace going between us. Unhooked her blouse and bra, started kissing all over her upper body with some teasing near her nipples which made her little wild and finally tasted those beautiful boobs for a couple of minutes. She took her turn and started undressing me, kissed my upper body and sliding her hand on my cock. This went on for a couple of minutes and then I took the charge again, started kissing from top and went near her navel. Her moans increased, removed her saree inskirt and kissed her lower body. Removed her panties and started doing DFK, her moans increased and then she took the charge again. Unzipped my pants and took off my underwear, started licking my feet and came all the way till my cock. Gave a DFK and started taking my hard cock in her mouth, I felt like cumming so I asked her to stop and asked her to bent over. Started licking her from the back and again went on to kiss her neck, lips and boobs..Please share me the contact bro.

DudeLikesBoobs
11-01-20, 07:04
I have been an observer for some time and decided to get into action. Please help me guys. I kindly request you to share me some indie contacts near tambaram and Chrompet area. Thanks. Kindly help me.

JoseWilliams
11-01-20, 09:30
Been wanting to have a proper massage with a nice ending as bonus. Few places I had visited earlier, the massage was just passable and extras too not that great. A friend recommended BAT in and. Bakkam said he wasn't sure of extras but good massage. So called and made appointment.

The place was nice, smelt nice and light music too. They did basic temp check and once I paid 2k they send me to a room.

The therapist was an NE. I just laid back and asked her to give me a good massage, she said ok and suggested I take oil. Which I said ok to once she said they have an attached bath (pretty decent one).

Gave a good massage and once I turned over she asked if I wanted my the massaged. Asked rate, she said 2 k which I bought down to 1k. She said she will give BJ if I paid 5k. I said I will pay 2.5k which she refused. So after the proper massage. She took the 1 k and removed the dispo and gave me one of the most exhilarating dick massage ever. Totally worth the 1k.What's the BAT Spa? Where is it? Details please.

VictorStar
11-01-20, 10:51
Mate,

Sangam, Breeze Residency and SRM Grand you can take GF. Try to give your girl friends ID and say that you will send the other ID by mail or though room boy After checking in as you just misplaced the same. They may oblige. I have told them that when I have had only PAN which they don't accept as address is not there. I was alone so no other ID also they had.

All these hotels don't ask you relationship etc. Just make a booking and in that say double occupancy. Once you pay it's fine. Also there is no issues if you give ID also. All hotels including stay uncle, service apt, lodges have CCTV so your visit is fully documented. By not giving I'the you don't get any incremental benefit. Just ensure that girl you are taking is appropriate that's all and maintain normal composure. Also you don't need to worry on security or LE in these places. So it's better in IMHO. Trichy is little conservative and hence I am not suggesting OYo or other smaller service apartments types as you may get into trouble and also given that you are taking your GF and not WG.

Regards.Thanks for your suggestion dude.

AnytimeOK
11-01-20, 12:00
What's the BAT Spa? Where is it? Details please.There is another name for bat. It starts with W and normally used by England people. Hope you will be able to decode.

SamLucky
11-01-20, 21:24
What's the BAT Spa? Where is it? Details please.Hi bro,

It is Willows spa, they have multiple branches in the city. Hope this helps you.

BellWeather
11-02-20, 07:01
Hi bro,

It is Willows spa, they have multiple branches in the city. Hope this helps you.Guys.

A small request please don't put in names openly on the forum. There may be LE team who may be part of this coveted group. It increases the risk for people using the spa. Enough hints have been given so that any one who has cleared matriculation could have figured out the name. Either people are lazy or kind of just who don't want to use their brain. Also we are putting the therapists who are working in the Spa under risk. The conditions are not great outside so please be responsible.

Regards.

Qpazuzu
11-02-20, 13:20
Was in cool Chennai and wanted some good massage. Booked an appointment with bat spa and went in. Got a okay looking NE (very small tits and ass, she looked like she was 18-19, had quite a tight kitty), the massage was so-so but what surprised me were the extras. Everything is on the menu except for Anal, the NE was even okay for doing it with any protection 😱.

I never get into a WG without protecting myself so denied the shot and took B2 B with 2 HJ, top and bottom access. The first HJ ended with her tits in my mount and my finger deep in her from front.

Took rest for sometime and got the massage continued and the started the 2nd HJ this time I had my 2 fingers deep in her tight kitty from behind.

Overall enjoyed fingering her (she got super wet and that's when she wanted to fuck &#128514 the damages were 4 K (I know it's more, but then I paid so that I can bang her in my room tonight).

Have asked her to come by to my room tonight after work for a full night bang night (FR on this later).

RajVseVijay
11-02-20, 13:50
Feedback please.

HardRock9669
11-02-20, 15:16
Vanakkam.

Been searching for aunties for past four years and got one contact. Went there and had a some kind of okay experience. Place is near Guindy railway station. The person have few aunties in her list one a very fair lady but she s 38+ and others are less than 30 but dark complexion. A safe place to have fun.

FunnySexyBoy
11-02-20, 17:33
Looks like you had a ball. I feel it's worth it. Bro nahar also had some good cooperating staffs!

Was in cool Chennai and wanted some good massage. Booked an appointment with bat spa and went in. Got a okay looking NE (very small tits and ass, she looked like she was 18-19, had quite a tight kitty), the massage was so-so but what surprised me were the extras. Everything is on the menu except for Anal, the NE was even okay for doing it with any protection 😱.

I never get into a WG without protecting myself so denied the shot and took B2 B with 2 HJ, top and bottom access. The first HJ ended with her tits in my mount and my finger deep in her from front.

Took rest for sometime and got the massage continued and the started the 2nd HJ this time I had my 2 fingers deep in her tight kitty from behind.

Overall enjoyed fingering her (she got super wet and that's when she wanted to fuck &#128514 the damages were 4 K (I know it's more, but then I paid so that I can bang her in my room tonight).

Have asked her to come by to my room tonight after work for a full night bang night (FR on this later).

Sasivad5014
11-02-20, 17:52
Guys,

Any couple friendly hotel in Egmore / Central please. Planning to to take a WG for short term.

Preferably without girl ID.

DudeLikesBoobs
11-02-20, 20:29
Is bat spa tamb (mudichr) fully professional? Or is there any action / extras available there?

StallionVj
11-03-20, 03:19
It is not jessi gomathy.Is Jessi still active in any MP? She was stunning! Please PM or share info.

Outsider28
11-03-20, 04:08
Hello all!

Have any of you tried / received an Ayurvedic massage from a girl with additional services involved? Is this even available in Chennai?

I have got this in Delhi ling time back. But only massage and no additional things.

Any clue would be great!

Outsider28
11-03-20, 04:11
There is a site called Partner Makers which seemingly provides girls for friendship. They even have available profiles of females on their site from different cities. They ask for money transfer to join their club. From a very trustworthy source, this is a scam. Stay away.

CoolKrish
11-03-20, 04:42
Do anyone took FS or BJ in newly opened A2B spa. If so kindly give hint on therapist name.

OgShocking
11-03-20, 07:12
Hello everyone,

I was reading ISG for a year and now took the membership I am new to Chennai, and got some SP contacts, also have Jaipur, Delhi and Mumbai contacts.

One girl my SP right now have is a north girl in black dress fair complexion big lips nd experienced bird.

Ready to reciprocate to fellow seniors and I am looking for independent contact, a private message is active please share your contact nd will reciprocate mine.

Thanks and regards.

Ogshocking.

Damsel Rider
11-03-20, 10:06
Guys.

A small request please don't put in names openly on the forum. There may be LE team who may be part of this coveted group. It increases the risk for people using the spa. Enough hints have been given so that any one who has cleared matriculation could have figured out the name. Either people are lazy or kind of just who don't want to use their brain. Also we are putting the therapists who are working in the Spa under risk. The conditions are not great outside so please be responsible.

Regards.Lately a lot of things are getting explicitly mentioned which is definitely not a healthy sign, going through the posts after a long time, Let's restrain a bit in the open.

Back in Chennai waiting to start rollercoaster rides again!

Qpazuzu
11-03-20, 10:52
So this is a follow up on the bat spa girl. We meet near the spa around 9 - 9:30 and somehow managed to get her in my hotel (the staff is pretty strict because of COVID situation). Overall experience was, how do I put it, basically I fucked her brains out: the.

In total I had 4 shots lasted till 3 in the morning. As soon as we came we stripped and had a nice warm shower where I got CBJ, she was ready for BBBJ, but then I'm not okay with taking risks. Then we moved to the room I pushed her on the bed and started tapping her clit got her wet and then started with missionary and finished like in 5 minutes, she was super tight.

Took some time chitchatting, all this time she wanted to put something on, but then I kept her naked so just for fun. Her nipples where super erect because of the AC. Started biting on her hard nipples and then I was ready for the second round. Started with me on the edge of the bed and she humping me like a bunny. Then WOT, reverse cowgirl and finished in doggy. This went for almost 30 minutes.

Took longer break ordered couple of beers and then round 3, this time this chick was drunk and wild. The wildest sex I have had so far. I guess our room neighbor could her us because she was moaning so loudly and she was cumin like crazy!! Finished this round again in doggy and I was super exhausted and we decided to sleep.

Got up around 7 and she was like I have to go to work and bla bla bla. I just pinned her to the bed and fucked her lazy doggy style, came in like 20 minutes, paid her and let her go with a tight squeeze of her little tits.

Tits: small and firm, the way I like them 5/5.

Kitty: tight 5/5.

GFE: of course 5/5.

Damages: a bit on the higher end 12 k (3 K a shot) and additional expenses.

Would I recommend: yes definitely!

Would I repeat: no. I don't like repeating.

HotDudess
11-03-20, 13:00
Hi to All, After covid was scared to go anywhere. Now Started to explore after a long time.

My Seniors helped me a lot before and now I am expecting new contacts to explore.

Request to share contacts and will try to reciprocate.

My PM is active.

Awaiting help from Seniors.

Regards,

Hotdudess.

HotDudess
11-03-20, 13:01
Hi mongers,

Any idea Ms J is active now. Lost her contacts.

Can some one share.

Regards,

Hotdudess.

Qpazuzu
11-03-20, 14:05
Dear Chennai brothers.

I would be happy if any kind soul would share a reliable indie or SP who could host (I don't think I can convince the hotel staff for another encounter). In return I would share more details on the Bat spa encounter.

Thanks in Advance.

Qp.

Drum Boy
11-03-20, 14:08
I had some good experiences through Loc, got some good contacts of SP's and one Indie (near open pakkam). Wanted to try something new and reached out to one loc ad claimed to be Indie (name starts and ends with KA) offers cam sessions and real meet costs around 3. 5 k for 1 session. I always get confirmation via voice messages and think twice or thrice before even attempting, asked to pay advance of 900 (I usually don't pay advance, but I don't know how I fell into this trap) negotiated to 500 and paid advance. Asked to come near nung (pakam) Shri sweet (hind) and then to capital tower. Forced me to send 3000 as security deposit (all this happened via chat). I realized it at that moment and left the place with sadness. I so badly wanted to have some fun. Anyways, now I'm keen on getting a subscription, once I get it I hope you guys would help me out. Thanks in advance and have a safe mongering guys! I stay near Bro nagar.

Local Lion
11-03-20, 14:16
Dear mongers,

I cannot travel and go there and I'm not looking for FS at this point in time, she didn't tell the resort name and I didn't ask her as well as I was not interested. If you are interested please do check this place out and post a FR.Does this lady even respond.

Wow.

Qpazuzu
11-03-20, 15:15
Feedback please.Well played bro! I don't want to say it out loud, but you and I know what I mean.

FunnySexyBoy
11-03-20, 15:47
Yup true.

Let them decode it or contact you in PM for more details.

It's safe for us as well and many LE are prowling for baits.

Dear Chennai brothers.

I would be happy if any kind soul would share a reliable indie or SP who could host (I don't think I can convince the hotel staff for another encounter). In return I would share more details on the Bat spa encounter.

Thanks in Advance.

Qp.
Guys.

Regards.

Drum Boy
11-03-20, 18:41
Hello fellow mongers,

As mentioned in my previous report, I had just subscribed and I can't wait for the PM activation. Looking for some good indie leads. I am from bro nagar. Cheers!

SamLucky
11-03-20, 20:57
Guys.

Regards.Thanks for your advice sir. I never knew there may be LE team part of this group in disguise. I'll be more careful from next time. Thanks for the heads-up.

Regards,

Sam.

Stallion 72
11-03-20, 21:39
Hi guys posting a review after a long time becos didn't try anything for almost 6 months. Had a session a couple of days back. One of my old contacts was messaging me repeatedly in what's app for almost a week. She was badly in need of money so accepted for a full day from 11 a. M to 4 p. M for 8 k after some negotiation. She is a Brahmin lady in her early thirties. She is not into this regularly but willing to meet old contacts whenever she is need of some money. She came to my flat around 11.15. I welcomed her and offered some juice. We were talking for sometime since we were meeting almost after 3 years. She used to be very lean at that time but post marriage she added put on little weight which made her look sexier. Moved to the bedroom and started undressing her slowly. After undressing her pushed her on the bed and started kissing her. She got fully aroused and was moaning mildly. When I sucked her nipples I was pleasantly surprised to see her lactating. She told in the 3 years she had delivered a child last year. I drank some breast milk and then moved down to her pussy. Kissed her inner thighs and opened her pussy with my fingers and started licking it. She was totally aroused and was dripping. I couldn't control myself further rolled the condom and entered her. Pussy was quite tight. Started with slow strokes and then started banging her wildly. Started with missionary and then finished in doggy. We relaxed for sometime and then she initiated the second round by taking my dick in her mouth. It was slow and sensual and she sat on top of me and started riding me. I was kneading her breasts wildly and drinking her milk as she was riding me. Banged her wildly to my heart's content and finished in miss. Third round I was too tired. She took my dick in her mouth and started sucking my sick and sometimes sucked my balls. I came in her mouth this time. It was almost 4 pm And she had to leave. She got dressed up and I offered another glass of juice. She drank the juice. I handed over the cash to her and she didn't even count that. Gave a deep kiss and left. Planning to meet her again in the next 15 days. Will keep you guys updated after next session.

Worth repating.

HardyOyo
11-04-20, 03:02
Which Branch Bro?

Drum Boy
11-04-20, 04:01
Nice report Stallion bro. Would you like to share digits? My PM is active. Thanks.

Hi guys posting a review after a long time becos didn't try anything for almost 6 months. Had a session a couple of days back. One of my old contacts was messaging me repeatedly in what's app for almost a week. She was badly in need of money so accepted for a full day from 11 a. M to 4 p. M for 8 k after some negotiation. She is a Brahmin lady in her early thirties. She is not into this regularly but willing to meet old contacts whenever she is need of some money. She came to my flat around 11.15. I welcomed her and offered some juice. We were talking for sometime since we were meeting almost after 3 years. She used to be very lean at that time but post marriage she added put on little weight which made her look sexier. Moved to the bedroom and started undressing her slowly. After undressing her pushed her on the bed and started kissing her. She got fully aroused and was moaning mildly. When I sucked her nipples I was pleasantly surprised to see her lactating. She told in the 3 years she had delivered a child last year. I drank some breast milk and then moved down to her pussy. Kissed her inner thighs and opened her pussy with my fingers and started licking it. She was totally aroused and was dripping. I couldn't control myself further rolled the condom and entered her. Pussy was quite tight. Started with slow strokes and then started banging her wildly. Started with missionary and then finished in doggy. We relaxed for sometime and then she initiated the second round by taking my dick in her mouth. It was slow and sensual and she sat on top of me and started riding me. I was kneading her breasts wildly and drinking her milk as she was riding me. Banged her wildly to my heart's content and finished in miss. Third round I was too tired. She took my dick in her mouth and started sucking my sick and sometimes sucked my balls..

AbcCool
11-04-20, 06:06

Have asked her to come by to my room tonight after work for a full night bang night (FR on this later).Hi bro, which branch and which girl?

I think your talking about Nung branch?

Drum Boy
11-04-20, 06:23
Awesome report bro, could you shed some light on finding the right Loc ad? Maybe last 3 or 4 digits.

Finally!

Scanned the loc website found an indie fixed up timing 11:00 am in the morning arrived at the location with safety chocolates and beverages the deed was set for 2 shots at 5.5k picked her up near the lake and drove further down to a bus depot after a famous medical college the place was a home with one aunty that sub lets her place the girl was matching the pics but she was okay types went into the room gave her the chocolate and did some small talk figured out her younger sister is into the action as well started fondling her over the clothes and soon we were naked, sucked her ample boobs for a while she was shaven below fingered her till she got wet asked her for a BBJ denied, put on safety and got a CBJ for 5 minutes took her in mish and then came in wot. Rested for some time with some chit chat asked her to do some massage while we wait for round two massage was crappy and useless but naked body sliding against me grabbed her ass and sucked her boobs to my heart's content. Johnny was ready for round two got a long CBJ and asked her to do reverse cow girl as her ass was good for her size then took her in doggy for 15 minutes I was not able to cum so asked her to blow me without cover and she obliged it was a little teethy after 5 minutes took her in doggy again banged her hard with her moaning pussy was little loose for me so took my time to cum after 15 minutes. Dressed up and dropped her on the main road left home to shower as a happy man..

Drum Boy
11-04-20, 06:59
Hey guys,

I received these pics from SP quoting 6 k near Koyam. Has any one tried her? SP number ends with 530.

CuteGuy485
11-04-20, 07:22
Nice one bro, would you able to help in referencing her.

Hi guys posting a review after a long time becos didn't try anything for almost 6 months. Had a session a couple of days back. One of my old contacts was messaging me repeatedly in what's app for almost a week. She was badly in need of money so accepted for a full day from 11 a. M to 4 p. M for 8 k after some negotiation. She is a Brahmin lady in her early thirties. She is not into this regularly but willing to meet old contacts whenever she is need of some money. She came to my flat around 11.15. I welcomed her and offered some juice. We were talking for sometime since we were meeting almost after 3 years. She used to be very lean at that time but post marriage she added put on little weight which made her look sexier. Moved to the bedroom and started undressing her slowly. After undressing her pushed her on the bed and started kissing her. She got fully aroused and was moaning mildly. When I sucked her nipples I was pleasantly surprised to see her lactating. She told in the 3 years she had delivered a child last year. I drank some breast milk and then moved down to her pussy. Kissed her inner thighs and opened her pussy with my fingers and started licking it. She was totally aroused and was dripping. I couldn't control myself further rolled the condom and entered her. Pussy was quite tight. Started with slow strokes and then started banging her wildly. Started with missionary and then finished in doggy. We relaxed for sometime and then she initiated the second round by taking my dick in her mouth. It was slow and sensual and she sat on top of me and started riding me. I was kneading her breasts wildly and drinking her milk as she was riding me..

Drum Boy
11-04-20, 07:43
Need inputs from fellow senior mongers, is SA really worth attempting for that subscription amount? Are there any scams involved?

JoseWilliams
11-04-20, 13:10
Hi bro,

It is Willows spa, they have multiple branches in the city. Hope this helps you.Thanks guys! Helps a lot!

AngryMartian
11-04-20, 14:09
Hi guys,

I am in Chennai for 2 days. My first time here. Any indie contacts will be appreciated.

I'll reciprocate with Delhi and Bangalore contacts.

Cheers.

AM.

AngryMartian
11-04-20, 14:44
Hey bro,

Can you please PM her digits? No able to send you PM, your inbox is full.

AM.

After the KLPD incident last time I needed a proper trusted action. Pinged messiah pethidine bro for a contact he gave me a contact of Miss are a early 20's girl such a homely face. Fixed the deed she is ok for both incall and outcall since I didn't have place asked her for a place which she said yes. Reached her place near a famous temple in chennai. She guided me to the place. House was good and calm. Got comfortable with her. She is a cheerful and good conversation keeper. It would break the ice and could also help you ease stuff. Slowly we started touching and I initiated the DFK. She didn't resist. We undressed and got down to business. Her melons were right in nice not too big not too small. Perfect to play with. Sucked it to the hearts content. Then came BBBJ my god this girl is a keeper. She is very submersive. She can keep sucking you till you run out of breath. Great BBBJ. Put on the protection and started WOT after good riding changed to doggy and came after 10 minutes. We took some break where we chitchatted about lot of stuffs. She is a great conversation keeper. I started getting hard again she didn't even let me remove my boxer. She just started sucking guess she was horny AF. After a awesome BBBJ then took her in WOT again and came after 5 minutes..

RnaFromDna
11-04-20, 16:09
Which branch bro? Any hint about the girl?

MatrixReloaded
11-05-20, 04:39
Any leads on good SI therapists in MP scene Chennai.

HotDudess
11-05-20, 07:40
Hi bro,

Did you have chance to get the review. Can you PM me the contacts of attached gal.

Regards.

Guys,

Any one had contacts of the attached ones.

CuteGuy485
11-05-20, 10:11
It's worth but need to find genuine ones by screening. Note- all will expect more than 15k per meet.

Need inputs from fellow senior mongers, is SA really worth attempting for that subscription amount? Are there any scams involved?

Drum Boy
11-06-20, 05:19
Noted! Thanks bro.

It's worth but need to find genuine ones by screening. Note- all will expect more than 15k per meet.

VictorStar
11-06-20, 05:24
Need inputs from fellow senior mongers, is SA really worth attempting for that subscription amount? Are there any scams involved?SA scene in India is becoming more like MR. Too many pros, pimps, SPs and very rare gal next door kind of gals.

Everyone charges too high. Some wants 15k-25k just for a coffee meet and nothing more. LOL.

So you must filter a lot to get a potential good gal or you might just end up with another WG with a high price tag.

VictorStar
11-06-20, 05:28
Need inputs from fellow senior mongers, is SA really worth attempting for that subscription amount? Are there any scams involved?Try SA mobile version and you can get trial subscription in mobile $25 I think.

You will get an idea. Talk to as many gals as possible and get as many numbers too. You can try them one by one each month.

Sasivad5014
11-06-20, 09:15
Guys,

There was some talk in forum of Mrs S OMR being infected. Is this true? I can't seem to find the post regarding that. Can anyone help please.

BellWeather
11-06-20, 10:19
It's worth but need to find genuine ones by screening. Note- all will expect more than 15k per meet.Mate,

The way SA operates in India is little different from how it did when it was introduced to me in North America and latter in Eastern Europe when I was living there on work. In India it's operating as an independent WG platform. It's more akin to Locanto ads or MR profiles. It's mostly Short term encounters which you get with any SP or Indie Girl but a higher prices and hence not a great option for the price. Out side where I have used it, SA used to connect you with real students or single girls who needed some financial support for medium term. You used to get typical people who are in University or just started to do odd jobs, but they kind of satisfy your and their physical needs in return for some money. Used to pay maintenance to the girls monthly. The real advantage is you don't get professional girls who are full time doing this for an earning. Lot of people don't want to bed a girl to takes 100 cocks a month. Yes while I agree in SA outside also that girl can sleep with others which is beyond your control. Another thing is your and that girls background is exposed to each other as you pick her Tuition fee or rent plus living etc. In the Indian thing you get more secrecy as it's like one time pop up rate. The same risks are there in SA as those are there in Locanto also. I don't know what's the price in India. If you pay 15K it's fine if she is not a pro. Like some one wants to buy I phone 12 and sleeps with 2-3 people to fund the phone. But if she takes 5 guys a day the real price is only 3-4k per shot or 2 hours. Paying 15k to that girl is surely a criminal waste of money. The girls in Romania were far better than Iowa where was initially working. Please do a what's up video call with the chick before you meet up. If she refuses ask her to take a walk. Also mate, it's a very costly hobby and you will burn a lot of cash. So please be judicious and don't get into SA with out thinking through.

Regards.

Catch San
11-06-20, 11:34
Is Jessi still active in any MP? She was stunning! Please PM or share info.There was a very hot Jessie long time back, in Guindy spa then Vadapalani, spa starts with head, if you guys talking about same Jessie, someone who knows if she is still in scene to let us know, her tits were most incredible.

Porkys123
11-06-20, 13:49
Hi guys posting a review after a long time becos didn't try anything for almost 6 months. Had a session a couple of days back. One of my old contacts was messaging me repeatedly in what's app for almost a week. She was badly in need of money so accepted for a full day from 11 a. M to 4 p. M for 8 k after some negotiation. She is a Brahmin lady in her early thirties. She is not into this regularly but willing to meet old contacts whenever she is need of some money. She came to my flat around 11.15. I welcomed her and offered some juice. We were talking for sometime since we were meeting almost after 3 years. She used to be very lean at that time but post marriage she added put on little weight which made her look sexier. Moved to the bedroom and started undressing her slowly. After undressing her pushed her on the bed and started kissing her. She got fully aroused and was moaning mildly. When I sucked her nipples I was pleasantly surprised to see her lactating. She told in the 3 years she had delivered a child last year. I drank some breast milk and then moved down to her pussy. Kissed her inner thighs and opened her pussy with my fingers and started licking it. She was totally aroused and was dripping. I couldn't control myself further rolled the condom and entered her. Pussy was quite tight. Started with slow strokes and then started banging her wildly. Started with missionary and then finished in doggy. We relaxed for sometime and then she initiated the second round by taking my dick in her mouth. It was slow and sensual and she sat on top of me and started riding me. I was kneading her breasts wildly and drinking her milk as she was riding me. Banged her wildly to my heart's content and finished in miss. Third round I was too tired. She took my dick in her mouth and started sucking my sick and sometimes sucked my balls. I came in her mouth this time. It was almost 4 pm And she had to leave. She got dressed up and I offered another glass of juice..Please share contact. My inbox is open.

AnytimeOK
11-06-20, 15:43
Hi,

Based on a review by one of the member, I decided to go for this encounter which I can say was one of the worst. So was in touch with this Fillipino and tried hooking up but plans kept getting postponed 2 -3 times. Finally yesterday it worked out. I did not have the place so asked if she can host. But she has a single room studio apartment and have 2 kids, so it was not possible. Finally after some hunting, was able to get an hotel which accepted local ID and also agreed for one 1 ID.

I checked in and asked her to come down to room. She arrived after half an hour. She wore a loose dress so could not make out what was coming. She demanded money upfront. After handing over the money, went in to have a shower. Asked her to join, she was not ok for that. After lot of insisting, she came but only for few minutes. She has saggy boob and stomach. Huge disappointment. I decided to continue as no other option. Coming to the action, she would not let you do anything on her body as would feel tickle. Not allowed to suck as she was lactating and said this is not for you. Could not understand what to do as mood was getting totally spoiled. Asked her to blow which she did for few minutes but then she said she has asthama and she forgot to bring her Pump. Don't know if she was lying or real. Total mood over. Tried multiple position but was just not able to finish. Finally did HJ and over.

I booked her for full night but agreed to let her go so that I can atleast enjoy my drink.

Damages: 4 k.

Hotel 2. 5 k (Including tips and other small expenses).

WIR Definetly NOOOO.

RockFit
11-06-20, 15:51

Have asked her to come by to my room tonight after work for a full night bang night (FR on this later).Hi bro,

Any pointer to the therapist and branch. Would help for this weekend.

Drum Boy
11-06-20, 17:15
My first FR here. ISG has been such an eye-opener for me. Thanks to all the fellow mongers and seniors. *.

Mrs V in her mid-30's, typical SI MILF with great assets (OMG) those awesome boobs with hard nipples and bubble butt. MILF that I always dreamt of.

She is an independent woman with a safe place. I was drooling when I first saw her face with those great assets in nighty (in photos she looked younger and a lot sexier face) no complaints though. Started with kissing (no DFK) and I almost came when she dry humped me, those boobs no words to describe with hard nipples. No BBJ, that was ok for me because I just wanted to bang her so hard. Perfect bubble butt! Some stretch marks and belly fat, which is still fine for me because Aunty the.

When she did a reverse cowgirl position (which was a sweet surprise for me) felt "Heavenly". Changed to doggy, which was stunning because of her bubble butt. Then missionary, watching her face and banging was on next-level experience and finally finished it off with doggy. Aunty that I always dreamt of while wanking since sweet 16.

Good company indeed, definitely not a time watcher.

Face - 7.5/10 (would have given 9/10 if she was matching the picture in which she looked a lot younger).

Tits - 7/10.

BBJ DFK. No.

Butt - 9/10 Duh!

Damage - 4k worth.

WIR. Maybe yes after a long gap and place is very nearby to me.

A huge shoutout to my fellow monger Vinoth bro, vera level! Bangam.

Willing to exchange with good Chennai Inde contacts. PM is active. Note: I could be picky with whom to share because of her personal concerns.

And I've been in touch with Pethidine bro, soon FR on forum famous Ms P.

Rescue
11-06-20, 19:17
Did you get her contact. I am eagerly waiting for her reference. Do let me know if you have it. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

YumYum1
11-06-20, 21:50
Very comprehensive report. I can see that you still had every detail in your memory as if it was still fresh. Thanks for the report.

My first FR here. ISG has been such an eye-opener for me. Thanks to all the fellow mongers and seniors. *.

Mrs V in her mid-30's, typical SI MILF with great assets (OMG) those awesome boobs with hard nipples and bubble butt. MILF that I always dreamt of.

She is an independent woman with a safe place. I was drooling when I first saw her face with those great assets in nighty (in photos she looked younger and a lot sexier face) no complaints though. Started with kissing (no DFK) and I almost came when she dry humped me, those boobs no words to describe with hard nipples. No BBJ, that was ok for me because I just wanted to bang her so hard. Perfect bubble butt! Some stretch marks and belly fat, which is still fine for me because Aunty the.

YumYum1
11-06-20, 21:53
Feel better that you did not spend heavy like us in Bengaluru. Lot of them are pricey still don't get good ROI.

SamLucky
11-06-20, 22:46
Hi,

Based on a review by one of the member, I decided to go for this encounter which I can say was one of the worst. So was in touch with this Fillipino and tried hooking up but plans kept getting postponed 2 -3 times. Finally yesterday it worked out. I did not have the place so asked if she can host. But she has a single room studio apartment and have 2 kids, so it was not possible. Finally after some hunting, was able to get an hotel which accepted local ID and also agreed for one 1 ID.

I checked in and asked her to come down to room. She arrived after half an hour. She wore a loose dress so could not make out what was coming. She demanded money upfront. After handing over the money, went in to have a shower. Asked her to join, she was not ok for that. After lot of insisting, she came but only for few minutes. She has saggy boob and stomach. Huge disappointment. I decided to continue as no other option. Coming to the action, she would not let you do anything on her body as would feel tickle. Not allowed to suck as she was lactating and said this is not for you. Could not understand what to do as mood was getting totally spoiled. Asked her to blow which she did for few minutes but then she said she has asthama and she forgot to bring her Pump. Don't know if she was lying or real. Total mood over. Tried multiple position but was just not able to finish. Finally did HJ and over.

I booked her for full night but agreed to let her go so that I can atleast enjoy my drink.

Damages: 4 k.

Hotel 2. 5 k (Including tips and other small expenses).

WIR Definetly NOOOO.Sorry to hear about your experience. However, she is beautiful.

Drum Boy
11-07-20, 01:23
FR was written as soon as I got back. Maybe that's the reason. But I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Very comprehensive report. I can see that you still had every detail in your memory as if it was still fresh. Thanks for the report.

Vigwager
11-07-20, 08:10
Try Dhoni's wife in the new a2B. Northie and a time watcher but BJ confirmed.

Another cute SI bird there with Kajal Agarwal's sisters name. Worth a Try as well.

Do anyone took FS or BJ in newly opened A2B spa. If so kindly give hint on therapist name.

Outsider28
11-07-20, 13:35
Where is this new a2b? Any hints will be great!

Another cute SI bird there with Kajal Agarwal's sisters name. Worth a Try as well.

MickyRocky
11-07-20, 14:18
It is very active in US, and the money is pretty much worth it. Within the one-month timeframe, you can easily get 20 to 25 contacts or more from SA and start experience for the next few months. I usually take 1 to 2 times membership in a year. It is a known secret for everyone it is for friends with benefits, it is up to you how you negotiate. They are all not hookers, however, they are ready to cooperate.

Here in India, paying the same money is not worth it.

AnytimeOK
11-07-20, 15:54
Sorry to hear about your experience. However, she is beautiful.The pictures are old I guess, and could also we before. However she has 4 kids and last one is around 10 months old. I think all Working womens use older photo after they put on. I think sometimes experiences tend to be bad and we tend not to share our bad experiences in group. Just as no one tells how much loss they made in share market but will always boast of the profits. But I think we should also share our negative experiences also so that others can benefit.

MoralMonger
11-07-20, 17:55

Another cute SI bird there with Kajal Agarwal's sisters name. Worth a Try as well.Have tried the north Indian before in another branch. Is the SI good looking? Never tried SI in A2B before.

Stargazer87
11-07-20, 18:14
Have tried the north Indian before in another branch. Is the SI good looking? Never tried SI in A2 b before.Hi bro,

Where is the new A2 B location or is it the same place as before.

JoseWilliams
11-07-20, 19:17
Hi Guys,

New to this forum. Been visiting Willows for a long time now. Have tried almost all branches.

Any other suggestions for spa that I can try? With HJ / BJ?

And where is this A2B Spa located? I couldn't find any spa with that name on Google.

ChitChatter
11-07-20, 20:22
Visited her in March for the second time. Her hygiene was very bad and looks like she is seeing lot of folks in a day. Place was a mess and filthy. Better to avoid.

Guys,

There was some talk in forum of Mrs S OMR being infected. Is this true? I can't seem to find the post regarding that. Can anyone help please.

ChitChatter
11-07-20, 20:27
Thanks Pethidine bro for helping out with a good VFM contact!

In line with the various reviews of the Ms. Are from.

Temple area, she is very accommodating and is a good conversationalist. She is a bit dusky compared to the pic but is a good VFM.

Damage: 12 k (10 k for her and 2K for the place).

Thanks pethidine bro for timely help!

CypherZero93
11-08-20, 02:32
How much did you pay for both?

Hopefully you kept it less and hope new members don't go and increase rates later.

Outsider28
11-08-20, 02:44
Hello all,

I am a relatively new member here though I have been a silent reader for a while.

What I have realized is this to avoid scams. Never ever pay before, come what may. This is a rule #1 of the game. This holds true for any kind of service. You pay and 9 times out of 10, you will be taken for a ride. There are so many online scams as well with websites offering friendship services and what not.

Also I want to know from the people here. Is SA really good? Are there genuine girls there? What's the average cost and is it worth the initial payment for membership? Oh and how do we deal with the girls there. What are they really looking for?

Any pointers will be good.

DudeLikesBoobs
11-08-20, 13:15
Is bat spa tamb (mudichr) fully professional? Or is there any action / extras available there?Guys, please shed some light into this. Planning to visit bat spa tamb branch.

RajinCoolDude
11-08-20, 14:25
Hi Micky,

How to get membership from US and need some help in Dallas to get some contacts.

As many stated here, I echo everyone's view here. JK was very helpful for newbies. When I was in Chennai few years back, he is the only one responded and followed up with a great response.

Though I am not active in India forum, I will be reading the forum regularly. It is a big loss for Chennai mongers especially for Newbies. Good luck JK and Good Hunt in US. Let me know, if you are going to be in Tampa / Dallas / Atlanta, I will pass on some information.

Thanks,

Micky.

Fruit 167
11-08-20, 16:23
There was a very hot Jessie long time back, in Guindy spa then Vadapalani, spa starts with head, if you guys talking about same Jessie, someone who knows if she is still in scene to let us know, her tits were most incredible.I don't know whom you are talking about. But since I've heard the same name from a spa last week, just sharing the info.

Last week, I called Color day spa in Downpak Hotel to schedule appointment with 'Tamil Poem minus I'. Receptionist said Poem had gone to her native place and Jessie is available. She also said Jessie is also from Tamilnadu. However, due to sudden work related changes, I couldn't visit.

Someone can shed light whether Jessie in Downpak Color day is the same, you are referring to.

Vigwager
11-08-20, 17:47
Yeah she was cute. Let us know if you give her a try.

Have tried the north Indian before in another branch. Is the SI good looking? Never tried SI in A2 b before.

Vigwager
11-08-20, 17:49
Yes! She was dusky. Short but stacked. Worth a try. Do let us know if you do.

Have tried the north Indian before in another branch. Is the SI good looking? Never tried SI in A2 b before.

Vigwager
11-08-20, 17:51
2k at counter and 2k to her for everything except FS. Tried bargaining to 1k but she was adamant and I was kindaaaa desperate.

What's your usual giving rate?

How much did you pay for both?

Hopefully you kept it less and hope new members don't go and increase rates later.

Stallion 72
11-08-20, 18:26
Hi guys, one sp known to me had sent pictures of 3 profiles. Place was near redhills. Chose an aunty type profile. Very submissive and cooperative. Pussy was neither tight nor loose. Cooperative and was open to everything except anal and cim. Budget 4 k.

Stallion 72
11-08-20, 18:59
Hi Guys,

New to this forum. Been visiting Willows for a long time now. Have tried almost all branches.

Any other suggestions for spa that I can try? With HJ / BJ?

And where is this A2B Spa located? I couldn't find any spa with that name on Google.Try Luxo. They had 2 branches. One in alwarpet and another one in Walltax road. Service used to be very good.

MickyRocky
11-09-20, 05:25
I relocated from Dallas a long time back. I use USASexGuide and SA. You can find plenty of contacts.

Hi Micky,

How to get membership from US and need some help in Dallas to get some contacts.

HighVoice
11-09-20, 08:41
I got one contact through OC her demo is good if anyone wants genuine video sex or sex chat please inbox me. I am building up my contact so please contact if you can reciprocate anything. She has good assets. She is not interested in real meet but those who want video or chat can try due to Pandemic.Hi,

Your PM is not active, pm me, there are some cpls and inde who do shows.

Drum Boy
11-09-20, 09:19
Will try this SP soon.

Hi guys, one sp known to me had sent pictures of 3 profiles. Place was near redhills. Chose an aunty type profile. Very submissive and cooperative. Pussy was neither tight nor loose. Cooperative and was open to everything except anal and cim. Budget 4 k.

Kumaras15
11-09-20, 13:46
Guys, please shed some light into this. Planning to visit bat spa tamb branch.Bat spa tambrm branch also same as other branches, very good service, all do extras, price also nego, 1 k HJ, not tried BJ, but ask anything you want inside, hints given for the visitors, don't look posters and people say in the cabin it's for just info only.

Love Traveller
11-09-20, 17:40
Have been reading for a while now, In Chennai for a few days and was looking for a good massage. Extras would be wonderful. Currently staying at 600014 postcode, RK Salai Pizza Hut is 5 minutes drive from my place.

Any help would be very highly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Geroge184
11-09-20, 19:42
It's another report from Kanyakumari, got a link through a friend. She's a 35 yr old lady staying with two more WGs in aralvaimozhi. Me and my friend planned to take two of them. .This post in fact is promising and happy to hear there is action in KK. Would you kindly share the source or contact through PM?

SamLucky
11-09-20, 23:19
When I first moved to this apartment an year back, an aunty who lives upstairs rang the bell and said her saree has fallen down in my balcony. She came inside (without asking the permission) and went straightaway to pick the saree by herself, I felt weird but since I was in half sleep I never mind. Then during Diwali celebration I saw the aunty dressed nicely in the saree and she was looking pretty, after seeing me she smiled at me and after an hour she rang the bell again to give me some homemade sweets. The next day, I too gave her some sweets and this time I went to her home. She invited me to her house and she started chit chatting as there were no one at her home at that time. She introduced herself as Mrs. C, lives with her husband and no kids and she disclosed her age as well. She is in her early 40's, she was telling me her miscarriage stories which led to some health complications etc. Hearing that I felt bad for her and asked her to have patience and move on in the life, she became very happy hearing that.

During the lockdown I went to my wife's native and came back here alone a few weeks back. Yesterday, again she rang the bell around 11 am and I went the opened the door in half sleep that too shirtless. She said her saree has fallen down and went to pick that up. I told to clip the clothes before they fall, she was like yes I do that but some clothes she misses. She started chit chatting with me, I told her I need to sleep and told her to meet me after sometime. She was started complimenting me about my body and said I'm looking sexy without shirt. I said ponga aunty, she immediately said don't call me Aunty and I asked her what should I call her then. She replied saying just call me see (her name), I couldn't understand what was going on.

Today she again came home and said she felt like talking to me as she is feeling low. I was trying to make her comfortable, she was in her nighty without her dupatta and my eyes went near her bust area. That's when I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples are erect, popping up in her nighty. Seeing them I got little horny as they were long and erect. We started watching a movie, that's when the things started getting little cozy. She was laughing, holding my hands now and then and she even leaned on my shoulders. She asked me if I drink, I said I don't do that and she said her husband drinks and she too drinks sometimes when she feels too much stress. Soon the questions became personal, she started asking about my sex life and I told her it was going fine no issues whatsoever. In return I asked about hers and she said its been long time since she had sex, her husband is 55 years old and he is not interested in sex at all. I asked her if she still has interest and she started talking a lot about that. It looks like during her marriage she doesn't know anything about sex and after she crossed 25 years she got too much interest about that. All this time, my cock was hard and I was trying to hide it from her but she somehow knew I was hard. She slide her hands towards my cock and I was totally lost it, the next moment we both were in the bedroom behaving like hungry animals. She initiated everything and she was super horny, after a few liplocks she was dripping wet already. Took off her nighty and man she had amazing pair of juggs and surprisingly she was super clean with a body like nattu kattai. I immediately asked her to bend over and started licking from the back, she has amazing ass and seeing her bent made me go crazy, I was licking her so hard and she was moaning so loudly. Closed the windows and continued the DATY for 15 minutes, turned her around and started kissing her neck, earlobes this made her go wild, she undressed me and started stroking my cock. I went down and started playing with her erect nipples, her moans increased and it kept the pace.

Soon she took control and started biting my lips, OMG that hurt so badly and I thought the blood would've come from my lips. She went down and started kissing all over my body with some tongue play, asked me if I have any fantasy and I said if she can lick my ass. Without the second thought asked me to turn around and started licking my ass, moved her tongue inside my anus. I was about to cum and asked her to stop, then I took control again and went down to eat her juicy pussy. She was dripping wet and her legs were shivering. She was holding my hair so tightly and her moaning's were so loud, after few minutes of doing DATY I went on top and started DFK. This continued for sometime and she took control, she went straight to my cock and started sucking it. I personally didn't like it as it was toothy and it was aching, rolled out the condom and asked her to be on WOT. This went on for a few minutes and I switched positions to mish, I felt like Cumming so asked her to be on top again. It was a sight to watch those big juggs bouncing, after 2 or 3 minutes I switched the position to doggy. She has the perfect ass and I was going nice and slow with my strokes, after a minute she asked me to bang her hard and did. After 2 minutes I couldn't control and shot the load in doggy.

Since I suffer from PE issue, I was thinking that I will ejaculate very soon all the time during the act and overall I lasted close to 10 minutes. But we both enjoyed a lot, this was a unexpected encounter and she was very happy after the session. This was completely mutual and we both loved the chemistry, she asked me to keep this discreet and said she loved the way I ate her pussy. It looks like this was the first time someone ate her pussy and she was in heaven when I was down there. I finally admitted saying I have PE issues and that's why I was switching positions often, she said she couldn't believe that I have that issue as I was doing it well. Next time thinking of taking Cialis or any Tadalafil tablet to last long.

About Mrs. C.

Face: Typical dusky homely tamil lady.

Boobs: 38 with amazing nipples.

Pussy: Tight enough, clean and no smell.

Ass: Super sexy.

She is NOT into the business, so please don't ask me for her contact.

Stallion 72
11-10-20, 02:42
When I first moved to this apartment an year back, an aunty who lives upstairs rang the bell and said her saree has fallen down in my balcony. She came inside (without asking the permission) and went straightaway to pick the saree by herself, I felt weird but since I was in half sleep I never mind. Then during Diwali celebration I saw the aunty dressed nicely in the saree and she was looking pretty, after seeing me she smiled at me and after an hour she rang the bell again to give me some homemade sweets. The next day, I too gave her some sweets and this time I went to her home. She invited me to her house and she started chit chatting as there were no one at her home at that time. She introduced herself as Mrs. C, lives with her husband and no kids and she disclosed her age as well. She is in her early 40's, she was telling me her miscarriage stories which led to some health complications etc. Hearing that I felt bad for her and asked her to have patience and move on in the life, she became very happy hearing that.

During the lockdown I went to my wife's native and came back here alone a few weeks back. Yesterday, again she rang the bell around 11 am and I went the opened the door in half sleep that too shirtless. She said her saree has fallen down and went to pick that up. I told to clip the clothes before they fall, she was like yes I do that but some clothes she misses. She started chit chatting with me, I told her I need to sleep and told her to meet me after sometime. She was started complimenting me about my body and said I'm looking sexy without shirt. I said ponga aunty, she immediately said don't call me Aunty and I asked her what should I call her then. She replied saying just call me see (her name), I couldn't understand what was going on.

Today she again came home and said she felt like talking to me as she is feeling low. I was trying to make her comfortable, she was in her nighty without her dupatta and my eyes went near her bust area. That's when I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples are erect, popping up in her nighty. Seeing them I got little horny as they were long and erect. We started watching a movie, that's when the things started getting little cozy. She was laughing, holding my hands now and then and she even leaned on my shoulders. She asked me if I drink, I said I don't do that and she said her husband drinks and she too drinks sometimes when she feels too much stress. Soon the questions became personal, she started asking about my sex life and I told her it was going fine no issues whatsoever. In return I asked about hers and she said its been long time since she had sex, her husband is 55 years old and he is not interested in sex at all. I asked her if she still has interest and she started talking a lot about that. It looks like during her marriage she doesn't know anything about sex and after she crossed 25 years she got too much interest about that. All this time, my cock was hard and I was trying to hide it from her but she somehow knew I was hard. She slide her hands towards my cock and I was totally lost it, the next moment we both were in the bedroom behaving like hungry animals. She initiated everything and she was super horny, after a few liplocks she was dripping wet already. Took off her nighty and man she had amazing pair of juggs and surprisingly she was super clean with a body like nattu kattai. I immediately asked her to bend over and started licking from the back, she has amazing ass and seeing her bent made me go crazy, I was licking her so hard and she was moaning so loudly. Closed the windows and continued the DATY for 15 minutes, turned her around and started kissing her neck, earlobes this made her go wild, she undressed me and started stroking my cock. I went down and started playing with her erect nipples, her moans increased and it kept the pace.

Soon she took control and started biting my lips, OMG that hurt so badly and I thought the blood would've come from my lips. She went down and started kissing all over my body with some tongue play, asked me if I have any fantasy and I said if she can lick my ass. Without the second thought asked me to turn around and started licking my ass, moved her tongue inside my anus. I was about to cum and asked her to stop, then I took control again and went down to eat her juicy pussy. She was dripping wet and her legs were shivering. She was holding my hair so tightly and her moaning's were so loud, after few minutes of doing DATY I went on top and started DFK. This continued for sometime and she took control, she went straight to my cock and started sucking it. I personally didn't like it as it was toothy and it was aching, rolled out the condom and asked her to be on WOT. This went on for a few minutes and I switched positions to mish, I felt like Cumming so asked her to be on top again. It was a sight to watch those big juggs bouncing, after 2 or 3 minutes I switched the position to doggy. She has the perfect ass and I was going nice and slow with my strokes, after a minute she asked me to bang her hard and did. After 2 minutes I couldn't control and shot the load in doggy.

Since I suffer from PE issue, I was thinking that I will ejaculate very soon all the time during the act and overall I lasted close to 10 minutes. But we both enjoyed a lot, this was a unexpected encounter and she was very happy after the session. This was completely mutual and we both loved the chemistry, she asked me to keep this discreet and said she loved the way I ate her pussy. It looks like this was the first time someone ate her pussy and she was in heaven when I was down there. I finally admitted saying I have PE issues and that's why I was switching positions often, she said she couldn't believe that I have that issue as I was doing it well. Next time thinking of taking Cialis or any Tadalafil tablet to last long.

About Mrs. C.

Face: Typical dusky homely tamil lady.

Boobs: 38 with amazing nipples.

Pussy: Tight enough, clean and no smell.

Ass: Super sexy.

She is NOT into the business, so please don't ask me for her contact.Hi bro, looks like you had a great time with your neighbour. Play it safe.

Outsider28
11-10-20, 02:46
The one in A is closed for the last almost 2 years!

Try Luxo. They had 2 branches. One in alwarpet and another one in Walltax road. Service used to be very good.

Outsider28
11-10-20, 02:55
Hi bro, looks like you had a great time with your neighbour. Play it safe.Playing it safe is great! An encounter like that has a chance of 1 in 100! Lucky guy!

HolsterMike
11-10-20, 04:50
Please suggest how to score indies in Dallas? What's the $?

I live 2 hours from Dallas and want to try.

So far have tried NYNY, Bali, Luxury, Blue and XTC!

As many stated here, I echo everyone's view here. JK was very helpful for newbies. When I was in Chennai few years back, he is the only one responded and followed up with a great response.

Though I am not active in India forum, I will be reading the forum regularly. It is a big loss for Chennai mongers especially for Newbies. Good luck JK and Good Hunt in US. Let me know, if you are going to be in Tampa / Dallas / Atlanta, I will pass on some information.

Thanks,

Micky.

BellWeather
11-10-20, 05:09

During the lockdown I went to my wife's native and came back here alone a few weeks back. Yesterday, again she rang the bell around 11 am and I went the opened the door in half sleep that too shirtless. She said her saree has fallen down and went to pick that up. I told to clip the clothes before they fall, she was like yes I do that but some clothes she misses. She started chit chatting with me, I told her I need to sleep and told her to meet me after sometime. She was started complimenting me about my body and said I'm looking sexy without shirt. I said ponga aunty, she immediately said don't call me Aunty and I asked her what should I call her then. She replied saying just call me see (her name), I couldn't understand what was going on...Mate,

Well written and gave me a boner reading it in the morning. I kind of got confused if I Logged on to on to human digest or erotic stories. But the warnings on postings at top assured me that I was at home. But any ways who bothers and nothing else matters when you have a boner. Mate be extremely careful with neighbors as it may not be safe for your married life. Though don't want to scare you, have seen many peoples life's destroyed due to neighborhood affairs. Also hope you used protection. Please don't think that protection is required only for working girls. You never know where uncle eats and where all aunty has dined. With WG we are safe to use rubber. It's only in these encounters we are caught off gaurs. So please be responsible when being responsive.

Regards.

Drum Boy
11-10-20, 05:30
When I first moved to this apartment an year back, an aunty who lives upstairs rang the bell and said her saree has fallen down in my balcony. She came inside (without asking the permission) and went straightaway to pick the saree by herself, I felt weird but since I was in half sleep I never mind. Then during Diwali celebration I saw the aunty dressed nicely in the saree and she was looking pretty, after seeing me she smiled at me and after an hour she rang the bell again to give me some homemade sweets. The next day, I too gave her some sweets and this time I went to her home. She invited me to her house and she started chit chatting as there were no one at her home at that time. She introduced herself as Mrs. C, lives with her husband and no kids and she disclosed her age as well. She is in her early 40's, she was telling me her miscarriage stories which led to some health complications etc. Hearing that I felt bad for her and asked her to have patience and move on in the life, she became very happy hearing that..Amazing to read. Aunties are wild, thanks for sharing your experience.

SamLucky
11-10-20, 13:13
Mate,

Well written and gave me a boner reading it in the morning. I kind of got confused if I Logged on to on to human digest or erotic stories. But the warnings on postings at top assured me that I was at home. But any ways who bothers and nothing else matters when you have a boner. Mate be extremely careful with neighbors as it may not be safe for your married life. Though don't want to scare you, have seen many peoples life's destroyed due to neighborhood affairs. Also hope you used protection. Please don't think that protection is required only for working girls. You never know where uncle eats and where all aunty has dined. With WG we are safe to use rubber. It's only in these encounters we are caught off gaurs. So please be responsible when being responsive.

Regards.I agree with you completely. We haven't exchanged numbers and she has promised to be discreet, I hope she keeps things secret. Yes, I used protection and I will be very careful too.

KoolDude28
11-10-20, 14:30
Anyone has any update on Tanya who moved to Auckland few of years back? She was back to India last year and I met her as well. But lost her digits. Was wondering if she is still in India and into business or not.

Suku619
11-10-20, 18:52

During the lockdown I went to my wife's native and came back here alone a few weeks back. Yesterday, again she rang the bell around 11 am and I went the opened the door in half sleep that too shirtless. She said her saree has fallen down and went to pick that up. I told to clip the clothes before they fall, she was like yes I do that but some clothes she misses. She started chit chatting with me, I told her I need to sleep and told her to meet me after sometime. She was started complimenting me about my body and said I'm looking sexy without shirt. I said ponga aunty, she immediately said don't call me Aunty and I asked her what should I call her then. She replied saying just call me see (her name), I couldn't understand what was going on..Nice report Bro. Have good times ahead.

Stallion 72
11-11-20, 04:12
Hi friends would like to share my experience with a.

New bird. My regular sp sent me her pics. A 21 year girl from trichy. Chubby cute looks. I was informed that she is in Chennai only till Wednesday evening. Reached the place in virugambakkam around 8. 30 pm It was an individual house which was clean and well maintained. When I saw her in person I was surprised to see a 21 year old with such great assets. Nice big melons and a big ads. After the initial pleasantries started the session. Light kisses but no DFK which I didn't expect. Played with her melons and sucked it hard. Simultaneously was fingering her pussy. She was really wet. To my surprise she gave a nice slurpy BBBJ. My dick became rock hard. Entered her in missionary. Real tight pussy. Started with slow strokes and after some time changed to Dogg. The sight of her huge as was awesome. I started spanking her ass while fucking in doggy. Asked her to ride me. She was slightly heavy so moved back to missionary and started banging her like a mad guy. She was moaning loudly and hugged me tightly. I was not able to hold it anymore. Came in the cover. Called SP and asked if I can extend the session. Since I was the last customer she agreed. Stayed back till 10.15. Came out fully satisfied. I have shared her pics with a friend here. I don't he was able to make it.

Face 7/10.

Boob's 36 9/10 (not very firm).

Ass11/10.

Will repeat if she is available.

RajinCoolDude
11-11-20, 15:02
I relocated from Dallas a long time back. I use USASexGuide and SA. You can find plenty of contacts.What is SA?

DudeLikesBoobs
11-11-20, 19:26
Bat spa tambrm branch also same as other branches, very good service, all do extras, price also nego, 1 k HJ, not tried BJ, but ask anything you want inside, hints given for the visitors, don't look posters and people say in the cabin it's for just info only.Thanks for the info. Any pointers to any specific therapist? Please PM me if any.

Suku619
11-12-20, 04:09
What is SA?Seeking Arrangements.

Xxxvk
11-12-20, 05:03
Hi guys,

Back to Chennai after about an year. Read couple of reviews about the Mallu Muslim girl (Queen of seduction). Desperate to try her. Would be great if someone shares her details along with reference.

At Pethidine bro. Have messaged you on whatsapp as well. Please help.

DavidLuke
11-12-20, 10:23
What is SA?Seeking arrangement.

Drum Boy
11-12-20, 15:23
FR 1.

This is happened last week. Bird from the city of joy! Sp shared this profile and it was an instant kick for me to avail her service. She was dusky and hot. Took shower first and started the deed. Not open to kiss on lips and she was semi cooperative. Soft boobs sucked deeply, good round ass and hole was one hell of a view. Fucked hard in missionary and doggy.

Damage - 5 k.

FR2.

This happened today. This SP offered me hand sanitizer and checked my temperature. Good job there! Bird from the city of biryani! Oh my god this one is value for money. She was fair and matching 90% of the pic shared. Not so lean and not so fat, perfect structure. She was 22 those soft nipples and lips made me go nuts. Very cooperative and open to DFK which I enjoyed a lot and DATY I wasn't much interested in. Missionary, cowgirl, doggy done and dusted.

Damage - 3 k VFM.

Stallion 72
11-12-20, 16:37
FR 1.

This is happened last week. Bird from the city of joy! Sp shared this profile and it was an instant kick for me to avail her service. She was dusky and hot. Took shower first and started the deed. Not open to kiss on lips and she was semi cooperative. Soft boobs sucked deeply, good round ass and hole was one hell of a view. Fucked hard in missionary and doggy.

Damage - 5 k.

FR2.

This happened today. This SP offered me hand sanitizer and checked my temperature. Good job there! Bird from the city of biryani! Oh my god this one is value for money. She was fair and matching 90% of the pic shared. Not so lean and not so fat, perfect structure. She was 22 those soft nipples and lips made me go nuts. Very cooperative and open to DFK which I enjoyed a lot and DATY I wasn't much interested in. Missionary, cowgirl, doggy done and dusted.

Damage - 3 k VFM.Good report bro. Looks like you had a great time with her.

HighVoice
11-12-20, 20:03
Are there any nymphos / nymphs in this city? Can someone give a list or share their names.

Stallion 72
11-13-20, 04:04
Hi guys,

Can you let me know if anyone is in touch with an aunty by name lalitha from salem. She used to visit Chennai once in 2 or 3 months. A Brahmin MILF with good assets. Age around 38. Boobs (36) and a huge ass (40). Homely looking. Was good at service. Except anal. Everything was available. Her old numbers are not working. If anyone is in touch with her pm me. Thanks in advance.

HighVoice
11-13-20, 10:10
Maybe I didn't explain much in my previous post, let me explain clearly.

I am interested in Nymphos, who have great sex desire, who likes talking in bad words, ready for lesbo, 3 some actions, anal, swapping and hardcore stuffs. Who always is ready for experiments.

Did anyone meet such girl or women in Chennai, maybe rare or gem, can you share those experience or contacts.

HotDoc99
11-13-20, 11:37
Hello guys,

This is my first post here but I've been a passive reader for quite some time.

I found a contact through Locanto and called him. He sent me some pictures of few girls in WhatsApp. They were looking like professional models! He asked me to book a room in a famous 5 star hotel in Nungambakkam. He told me that the girl would be sent to my room after I tell him the room number. He didn't ask for any advance. He told me to give cash to the girl directly. The rates were, 1 hour: 10 k, 2 hours: 20 k and full night: 30 k. I know that it seems very expensive but the pictures of the girls were worth it. I'm a bit skeptical to go and book the room because his contact was very easily available in Locanto. I asked him whether it was safe, he told me that since it's a five star hotel it's completely safe.

Can I trust this guy and go ahead?

Kumaras15
11-13-20, 16:27
Guys,

Any report on Ramada spa any girl name, my PM active.

Jatayu
11-14-20, 17:26
Hello Makkale,

I am coming back to Chennai from my hometown next week and decided to cut loose and gain some action. I haven't had any exploits in many months and quite desperately looking out for some good vfm. I am planning to head out to the lovely spa for shaving (Please share your advice for any cautions) been there only once before pandemic (have an FR on it, do read) and since I am only there for 2-3 days I want to make the most of it.

Any pointers are really appreciated.

Jayagopal50
11-15-20, 00:21
Hello guys,

I found a contact through Locanto and called him. He sent me some pictures of few girls in WhatsApp. They were looking like professional models! He asked me to book a room in a famous 5 star hotel in Nungambakkam. He told me that the girl would be sent to my room after I tell him the room number. He didn't ask for any advance. He told me to give cash to the girl directly. The rates were, 1 hour: 10 k, 2 hours: 20 k and full night: 30 k. I know that it seems very expensive but the pictures of the girls were worth it. I'm a bit skeptical to go and book the room because his contact was very easily available in Locanto. I asked him whether it was safe, he told me that since it's a five star hotel it's completely safe.

Can I trust this guy and go ahead?No. I would arrange a meeting in a safe upscale restaurant first so that you are not cheated and someone you may not want to be with. Pictures are no guarantee of who is going to show up.

Suku619
11-15-20, 06:08
Hello guys,

Can I trust this guy and go ahead?Bro,

Let me tell you my exp from Locanto. I texted to one thru whatsapp, he immediately responded with pics of NI chicks. All were looking like models. I was put up in a 5 star hotel at that time (because of an official visit). He asked for the photo of room key and live location thru whatsapp for verification. No advance was asked, an hour later the girl arrived. I had tough time convincing reception as visitors were allowed only at lobby. The girl was same from the pics he has shared. She was from Delhi, had a decent experience with her. Paid 6 k, but was worth it considering the model looks and attitude. So if you are booking a hotel, make sure you get it clarified with the reception about the visitors or better book a double occupancy. Tell them your partner will join later. Safe Mongering.

MoralMonger
11-15-20, 10:02
Share his locanto details and I can check for you. Its usually not a scam if the place is fixed and you're not paying in advance. But being cautious is always helpful.

Hello guys,

Can I trust this guy and go ahead?

Siripu
11-15-20, 10:08
Hi all,

I have been in mongering for past 4 years and most of the seniors including Pethadine and cCmload have helped in sharing contacts of independent aunts and girls and I have lost all the contacts since my phone lost, Please help me with the independent contacts.

My PM is active too.

Thanks in advance.

Rajaa
11-15-20, 12:24
Hello guys,

Can I trust this guy and go ahead?Buy a subscription so that others can ping you on pm.

WinTheBestGirl
11-15-20, 14:37
Hi,

I am new to post here, anyone can suggest SP / Inde around SIPCOT Siruseri.

FSmanic
11-16-20, 05:04
Hi all,

Few years back I started mongering in Bali with a beauty Javenese girl and then no stopping, had many success in Chennai & Bangalore most of them are through loc & other similar website. I also got few indi WG via Facebook exchange too, so I was a silent reader of ISG.

One of the not so good habit is I delete the numbers of WG once encounter is over same day, only with one indi I kept the contact & meet regularly for 1 yrs, I even take her 2 to 3 night booking, she use to come whenever I asked & very cooperative too. So felt all my old skills of searching & keeping contact, all of sudden 3 months back she told me she is no more in the business & settling down & going to get married soon. She blocked her SIM which she used for her work whereas she trusted me and gave her personal number which she still using but I don't want to disturb her as she is good women circumstance forced her to work that way.

Now I am left with no contacts, I don't want to go back to loc even I tried it for a week but it doesn't works. Now I don't want a fancy girls in hotels I just looking for some good independent woman whom I can be regular.

Pestered90
11-16-20, 06:45
Hey guys,

Its been a while since I posted some here are few coming up, please bear if the post are lengthy.

FR 1.

BAT spa was skeptical as have heard that no more extras and its only professional still wanted to go with a mind set that even if did get extra will at least get a good Massage. , entered the place paid upfront they took away my phone saying its spa rules and surprisingly a guy checked my pockets from top to bottom, lucky me not carrying any protection along else would have been super embarrassing, therapist was assigned and I entered the room in 1st floor, changed into the dispo and after going through all their procedures I was pretty sure that they are professionals now, so I covered myself with towel after changing to dispo. She then entered asked my name and the very next question she asked is are you regular. I was like extra's alert. (My mind was jumping and so was little Johny) massage started she gave good bum massage and then came extras fixed 1 k for TL and HJ, sucked her racks to hearts content she was not cooperative but still getting to feed on those racks and a HJ was kind of sufficient then as I entered the spa with 0 expectations.

Name of the Girl was half the word sister + add a why in the end.

FR 2.

Name of girl was Re+beca nice name though. But during this visit I saw a girl there who was so sexy, for a sec I thought would get up and ask her out the very moment. She was damn hot. Bdw all this happened in bro nagr BAT spa.

This time time I tried a complete diff approach did not utter a word since the start of massage and neither did she, I was pretty sure that extras are on and she also tried her best to tease me. As usual the massage went on and toward the end she herself popped the question and agreed for price I requested for and the deed was over, personally the first visit was far more better than the second one.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

Pestered90
11-16-20, 06:51
This happened a few days back.

I was regular previously to this spa but then took a break as the service was kind of bad, recently felt the urge to go and couldn't control so went there for a quick release, to my surprise I found a girl who was just my taste.

Tall, slim and descent racks.

Entered the room changed in to dispo, she entered and did name sake massage, I requested her to remove dispo. And give me a good bum massage with oil she obliged but the massage was again namesake, then came the climax of extras she asked 1 k for TL and HJ I agreed. She removed her top seeing which I was very much surprised as generally when it comes to TL they just lift their top but this one removed it entirely I was like on cloud 9, she then gave a slow and good HJ and while all this was happening I was feeding on those descent shaped round racks. She was just the girl I crave for. After the deed I asked her FR her contact but seems she is not interested. I had plans of meeting her out, intact after her refusal I asked her out for a coffee to which again she denied. Ll soon go back again to meet her.

Report.

Damage - 1.5+1.

Body - 8/10.

Racks - 9/10.

Massage - 5/10.

Over all 7.5/10.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

HardyOyo
11-16-20, 10:08
FR 1.

Damage - 5 k.

FR2.

Damage - 3 k VFM.Appreciate if you can PM the digits and reference details.

BellWeather
11-17-20, 04:40
Hey guys,

Its been a while since I posted some here are few coming up, please bear if the post are lengthy.

FR 1.

BAT spa was skeptical as have heard that no more extras and its only professional still wanted to go with a mind set that even if did get extra will at least get a good Massage. , entered the place paid upfront they took away my phone saying its spa rules and surprisingly a guy checked my pockets from top to bottom, lucky me not carrying any protection along else would have been super embarrassing, therapist was assigned and I entered the room in 1st floor, changed into the dispo and after going through all their procedures I was pretty sure that they are professionals now, so I covered myself with towel after changing to dispo. She then entered asked my name and the very next question she asked is are you regular. I was like extra's alert. (My mind was jumping and so was little Johny) massage started she gave good bum massage and then came extras fixed 1 k for TL and HJ, sucked her racks to hearts content she was not cooperative but still getting to feed on those racks and a HJ was kind of sufficient then as I entered the spa with 0 expectations..Mate,

Your strategy in the second Session is a time tested strategy. Every therapist likes to maximise their earnings and I have seen them getting little desperate and go soft on rates. However, having said that it has two disadvantages, the time available for VAS gets reduced and also you don't get that little more close experience as you have also been acting like a wood. Some girls don't like those type of men. But you can test waters and if you repeat the same girl it will be good next time. Also you could have asked that other girls name to the therapist who serviced you so that you could have booked her directly next time. IMHO, once the therapists have confidence in you, you have a higher share of getting VAS in any spa. May there could be some exceptions like Amanda in Rishikesh, or Kayakalp spa in ITC May be few exceptions. I have had the good fortune of visiting some of the so called pedigree spas in star hotels and have seen few people taking 2 k notes in their robes as you need to keep your belongings in the locker room. So I think it's a factor of repeating the therapists and tipping them even if they have not given any VAS. In some of these spas the massage is so good that you kind of loose a lot of stress.

Regards.

Vikada
11-17-20, 09:05
Any update on the birds from bat spa. All seem new there.

Sarchin
11-17-20, 11:34
Last week went to the color spa inside resort, NE girl did good massage, me didn't ask anything, she asked for extras after 35 mts, TL with bum massage and HJ at end. It was closing time and card machine not working, so paid 1800 by cash and deal was for 2k and I negotiated to 1.5k, played with her boobs and sucked. Also took my hand inside her panties and played with he ass, she didn't say anything, she said ok for B2B and no for FS.

But she was a cute girl and her tits were small and nipples were big.

Entry 1800.

Bird. 1500.

Pestered90
11-17-20, 11:38
Hey guys,

This happened before couple of days got a ping from an indie whom I have already met before, she pinged I was offline, then I pinged and she was offline and one fine day when both of us were online the plan worked out, she agreed to the price I requested for, plan was almost on and I started for the place of meet, she suddenly pinged saying can we plan it for tomorrow. Was like no ways. She ditched me once last time, so told her not to repeat the same. Then she said that she ll be late by an hour to which I agreed to pick her from HR place which was 1 hours away. After the pick up we drove to the place which was near chennai's famous bus stop again 1 hours travel with her. It was fun we discussed many things on the way, her life, love life, movies and on on. Her company was something fun to have. We then reached place and entered the room, she had a smoke and then we layed there talking and I was just looking at her and admiring her eyes which were quite catchy.

I then took the lead and pulled her toward me and kissed her which slowly moved to DFK and there was a time were I literally gave a bite on her lips and I guess she was ok with it, I too had excellent time and then went down to her racks which were little saggy but descent sized, was feeding on them till my mouth started to ache a bit while sucking. Moved down to her legs and near her why section there was a little smell so avoided DATY, though she was wanting me to do it but I was in no mood to go due to the smell, after some 20 mins of me venturing her body, I laid down thinking she would come on me to give some good time but to my surprise she lid there just waiting for me to ride her. This was a little awful, I felt like I came to satisfy her and also pay her for my time. But then I did not want to ruin the moment so moved and banged her and came in some 10 minutes of banging.

Was resting after the act, she asked do you like doggy I was like sure and for the 2nd round it was completely doggy, I thought in the 2nd round she would do BBJ or CBJ but of course I forgot the last time I had her was the similar thing happened, she did not do anything and was kind of laid there just enjoying what I was doing to her. 2nd round ended after some 10-15 mins of bang. She had another smoke and both is left.

I won't say she laid der like dead fish, she moans but was good are moans if she is not trying to please you. She reverted with good DFK but nothing apart from that.

Damage - 10 k for 2 rounds.

Place additional 2 k.

Over all 7/10.

She has decent body, saggy racks, decent face.

Pestered90
11-17-20, 11:40
I have replied to most of them who has asked me for pointers request you to not raise the bar as she might end up raising her price if she knew that she is in demand for her descent looks.

This happened a few days back.

I was regular previously to this spa but then took a break as the service was kind of bad, recently felt the urge to go and couldn't control so went there for a quick release, to my surprise I found a girl who was just my taste.

Tall, slim and descent racks.

Entered the room changed in to dispo, she entered and did name sake massage, I requested her to remove dispo. And give me a good bum massage with oil she obliged but the massage was again namesake, then came the climax of extras she asked 1 k for TL and HJ I agreed. She removed her top seeing which I was very much surprised as generally when it comes to TL they just lift their top but this one removed it entirely I was like on cloud 9, she then gave a slow and good HJ and while all this was happening I was feeding on those descent shaped round racks. She was just the girl I crave for. After the deed I asked her FR her contact but seems she is not interested. I had plans of meeting her out, intact after her refusal I asked her out for a coffee to which again she denied. Ll soon go back again to meet her..

Stallion 72
11-18-20, 01:46
Hi guys, had an opportunity to meet a MILF already discussed in the forum. Reached her place near the famous bus terminal area. Ms. V must be in her mid 30's. She is slightly on the heavier side compared to the pics shared by her. Big boobs with nice big nipples. No DFK. She had an ass to die for. Started with missionary and then shifted to doggy. Started banging her wildly. She was moaning loudly and that increased my mood. I stopped briefly as I had a feeling I was about to cum. She changed position pushed me on the bed and started riding me. Her boobs bouncing was a visual treat. Released a big load inside the cover as I couldn't hold back any longer. Took a shower and came out fully satisfied. Thanks Drumboy for the contact. Real VFM.

Damages 4 k.

Service 8/10. (would have given a perfect 10 if DFK and bbj had been in the menu).

RedArmy87
11-18-20, 10:15
Hey guys,

FR 1.

BAT spa was skeptical as have heard that no more extras and its only professional still wanted to go with a mind set that even if did get extra will at least get a good Massage. , entered the place paid upfront they took away my phone saying its spa rules and surprisingly a guy checked my pockets from top to bottom, lucky me not carrying any protection along else would have been super embarrassing, therapist was assigned and I entered the room in 1st floor, changed into the dispo and after going through all their procedures I was pretty sure that they are professionals now, so I covered myself with towel after changing to dispo. She then entered asked my name and the very next question she asked is are you regular. I was like extra's alert. (My mind was jumping and so was little Johny) massage started she gave good bum massage and then came extras fixed 1 k for TL and HJ, sucked her racks to hearts content she was not cooperative but still getting to feed on those racks and a HJ was kind of sufficient then as I entered the spa with 0 expectations..What name of first one?

Fringe
11-18-20, 11:49
Hello everyone,

I am on a short trip to Chennai and I am looking for some classy indie in Chennai for incall, I can reciprocate with the Bangalore contacts I have.

Thanks.

AbcCool
11-18-20, 16:50
I heard, that a raid happen recently in BAT broN.

LE had acted as customer and tried to lure the girl with money for xtras. Finally the girl got lured to give sex.

So LE caught all the girls and the spa was closed. Few of the girls got released it seems.

I think there maybe some LE in this group, spying and watching our talks happening here. If that's the case, its really bad.

Hey guys,

FR 1.

BAT spa was skeptical as have heard that no more extras and its only professional still wanted to go with a mind set that even if did get extra will at least get a good Massage. , entered the place paid upfront they took away my phone saying its spa rules and surprisingly a guy checked my pockets from top to bottom, lucky me not carrying any protection along else would have been super embarrassing, therapist was assigned and I entered the room in 1st floor, changed into the dispo and after going through all their procedures I was pretty sure that they are professionals now, so I covered myself with towel after changing to dispo. She then entered asked my name and the very next question she asked is are you regular. I was like extra's alert. (My mind was jumping and so was little Johny) massage started she gave good bum massage and then came extras fixed 1 k for TL and HJ, sucked her racks to hearts content she was not cooperative but still getting to feed on those racks and a HJ was kind of sufficient then as I entered the spa with 0 expectations.

Name of the Girl was half the word sister + add a why in the end.

FR 2.

Name of girl was Re+beca nice name though. But during this visit I saw a girl there who was so sexy, for a sec I thought would get up and ask her out the very moment. She was damn hot. Bdw all this happened in bro nagr BAT spa.

This time time I tried a complete diff approach did not utter a word since the start of massage and neither did she, I was pretty sure that extras are on and she also tried her best to tease me. As usual the massage went on and toward the end she herself popped the question and agreed for price I requested for and the deed was over, personally the first visit was far more better than the second one.

Regards.

P.S. 90.

IAmHungry
11-18-20, 17:00
I saw a confession post related to our site in fb, compared to the past there are lot of silent readers, for LEs this was the perfect place to get leads, be safe and be anonymous never share your personal details with unknown members. Nothing is wrong until you get caught.

I heard, that a raid happen recently in BAT broN.

LE had acted as customer and tried to lure the girl with money for xtras. Finally the girl got lured to give sex.

So LE caught all the girls and the spa was closed. Few of the girls got released it seems.

I think there maybe some LE in this group, spying and watching our talks happening here. If that's the case, its really bad.

NeedGuidance
11-18-20, 20:24
Hi brothers,

Occasional monger here, so have come here for a fact-check. Please confirm if these numbers are true:

Number ending 156.

Number Ending 592.

Number ending 282.

Number ending 192.

Thanks brothers, as always help a new guy out.

Drum Boy
11-19-20, 03:58
Seems like you had a great fun: the Good report bro.

Hi guys, had an opportunity to meet a MILF already discussed in the forum. Reached her place near the famous bus terminal area. Ms. V must be in her mid 30's. She is slightly on the heavier side compared to the pics shared by her. Big boobs with nice big nipples. No DFK. She had an ass to die for. Started with missionary and then shifted to doggy. Started banging her wildly. She was moaning loudly and that increased my mood. I stopped briefly as I had a feeling I was about to cum. She changed position pushed me on the bed and started riding me. Her boobs bouncing was a visual treat. Released a big load inside the cover as I couldn't hold back any longer. Took a shower and came out fully satisfied. Thanks Drumboy for the contact. Real VFM.

Damages 4 k.

Service 8/10. (would have given a perfect 10 if DFK and bbj had been in the menu).

HardyOyo
11-19-20, 06:02
Last week went to the color spa inside resort, NE girl did good massage, me didn't ask anything, she asked for extras after 35 mts, TL with bum massage and HJ at end. It was closing time and card machine not working, so paid 1800 by cash and deal was for 2k and I negotiated to 1.5k, played with her boobs and sucked. Also took my hand inside her panties and played with he ass, she didn't say anything, she said ok for B2B and no for FS.

But she was a cute girl and her tits were small and nipples were big.

Entry 1800.

Bird. 1500.Any pointers to the resort and Spa. PM is active.

Sarchin
11-19-20, 11:45
Any pointers to the resort and Spa. PM is active.Ee sea 6 thanga kadal resort inside, color day spa.

OgShocking
11-19-20, 12:01
Hello everyone,

I am on a short trip to Chennai and I am looking for some classy indie in Chennai for incall, I can reciprocate with the Bangalore contacts I have.

Thanks.PM message me will share contact of SP.

Jatayu
11-19-20, 18:42
I have contacted this afro profile name: last name of Jesus + "Y" at end. She has asked me to come over, I have been on a lookout for an Afro experience since forever and always imagined I'd be getting it in Bangalore. I don't want to loose control to Johnny and make a mistake. Can you someone on the forum please share if they have tried this bird or at least even contacted her.

Thanks in advance.

HellvelMan
11-19-20, 18:50
I saw a confession post related to our site in fb, compared to the past there are lot of silent readers, for LEs this was the perfect place to get leads, be safe and be anonymous never share your personal details with unknown members. Nothing is wrong until you get caught.May be applicable for Massage center who operate illegal. Or may be some sort of uncles who have power can scam us by getting our personal details. Any way it is safe to do not disclose your personal thing to the unknown person.

Already there is clear verdict from HC that matured men and women can do sex even they are not married. With their own mutual interest.

Mongering itself unsafe and there are many personal and social problem associated. From my point of view encountering Independent girls or taking service from girl will not create any legal issues. Until you fall in Scams or traps.

If you feel still unsafe book flight and visit Thailand Cambodia Indonesia where you have no dangerous restriction for the access.

Have a safe and happy mongering.

FSmanic
11-19-20, 19:14
Hi guys, one sp known to me had sent pictures of 3 profiles. Place was near redhills. Chose an aunty type profile. Very submissive and cooperative. Pussy was neither tight nor loose. Cooperative and was open to everything except anal and cim. Budget 4 k.More details.

HellvelMan
11-19-20, 20:32
Came across many couples in FB and the rate they quote makes me laugh.

PJ Chennai couple quote 50 K for 6 hrs and 25 K for 2 hrs.

I do not know their pussy made up of gold or diamond or some other rare thing.

Many couples both in Chennai and Mumbai and all over India asking highest price. At any cost we should avoid them.

There are lot of options in India and across world. Any comments why they ask and many people used to visit them (may be they earn with out effort).

AbcCool
11-20-20, 11:43
If its a couple means either they may have a baby OR he may be fucking her daily.

Either way the pussy will be a wide torn pussy.

Many of the people would have lost job during Covid & due to greed to get more money, they are quoting such absurd figures.

These torn pussies are just worth 1500 Rs. Nothing more!

Came across many couples in FB and the rate they quote makes me laugh.

PJ Chennai couple quote 50 K for 6 hrs and 25 K for 2 hrs.

I do not know their pussy made up of gold or diamond or some other rare thing.

Many couples both in Chennai and Mumbai and all over India asking highest price. At any cost we should avoid them.

There are lot of options in India and across world. Any comments why they ask and many people used to visit them (may be they earn with out effort).

Yornorik
11-20-20, 13:28
I have contacted this afro profile name: last name of Jesus + "Y" at end. She has asked me to come over, I have been on a lookout for an Afro experience since forever and always imagined I'd be getting it in Bangalore. I don't want to loose control to Johnny and make a mistake. Can you someone on the forum please share if they have tried this bird or at least even contacted her.

Thanks in advance.Yea I messaged her. Don't know much else. New to the site so not sure how to navigate it that well.

Alovera
11-21-20, 03:28
Ee sea 6 thanga kadal resort inside, color day spa.LOL! Loved the way this is encrypted!

AGuyLikeYou
11-22-20, 02:49
Anyone have contacts of sourashtra indie / SP? Recently I got liking for their skin tone. So planning to try one. If you have any contacts please share. Or give any leads.

TIA.

Jettvyura
11-22-20, 13:56
New to the city, want to have some fun, need contacts as not sure about the numbers I got from skokka.

RedArmy87
11-22-20, 14:37
Dear mongers, has anyone decoded west Mambalam area for MP providing extra or a good SP?Did you get any contact in West mamabalam?

Love Traveller
11-22-20, 19:32
Hey guys,

Been to Bat Ngm twice with no luck, the one for today was, English for 'Pari', am obviously doing something wrong. Need hints on who to ask for. The receptionist A**m was nice, but not sure if she gives massage.

Really appreciate your help with a hint on whom to ask for.

Vinothkm123
11-22-20, 20:50
Anyone have contacts of sourashtra indie / SP? Recently I got liking for their skin tone. So planning to try one. If you have any contacts please share. Or give any leads.

TIA.Sailing on the same boat bro, looking for the same skin tone. Butterscotch like.

SupermanIsDead
11-23-20, 06:57
Hello fellow mongers,

This is my second review on this spa but first review on Ms. Di. In my lazy review I detailed how Ms. Di entered the room when I took the other therapist and introduced herself to me, asking me to book her next time.

Well this time, I called the spa, checked her availability and booked a slot. Ms. Di is available only if you take the spa rates. I took the 90 minutes package. I had absolutely no idea on what to expect. So as usual, put on the white jatti, lied flat on the bed, belly down.

She came in, saw me there, asked me to turn around. Gave me a huge hug with those melons and asked are you in for an experience or just the massage. I was like what ever you say girl and pressed her boobs. Then asked her if I can take of the jatti and took it off. She then negotiated agreed to an amount and she went out to bring v wash and a mouth wash.

After this, everything was a pure GFE. I was mesmerized by her huge ass last time itself. So that's where I went, took off her t-shirt, took off her pant and panty. We both were butt naked. I made her lean on the massage table, turned her around, bent her and dry humped her huge ass while pressing her boobs. Some time went like this. Then made her sit on the table, was pressing, eating her boobs away while biting her nipples. She then started the massage, massage was all good, right pressure. She gave an excellent bum. Massage.

The way she handled my johnny while giving bum massage was extra ordinary. Teased me to the core, pressing it, crushing it, gripping it with various pressure. Maannn. At one point she tortured me to the core. I still get goosebumps thinking about it.

After a while we both were in that table together naked, she was jerking me off and I was fingering her. I came on her hand, she did not take her hand away immediate when I cummed, she made sure that I dripped every last drop of my cum and then took her hand. This is a rarity guys trust me. After this she gave a nice head massage and checked again if I had a boner to go the second round, but I was flat man and tired after all these things.

Simply put. It was amazing!

WIR. Of course.

Damages- counter 2300 for 90 minutes massage +1500 tips. Sounds costly right, I should have take the 1 HR package, it was my fault.

Stallion 72
11-23-20, 07:56
Hi guys would like to share my experience with a young 20 year old bird from Bangalore. She is in Chennai for the past 5 days and returning this afternoon. My sp was calling me repeatedly and telling me I should try her. Went to his place half heartedly as I have already exceeded my mongering budget for the month. Was welcomed by a short, slim and dusky girl. She had an attractive and mischievous smile. She said she just woke up and asked me if I can wait for sometime so that she can go and have her bath. She deliberately left the door half open. After a few minutes she came out wrapped in a towel. Seeing her I got an instant erection. She removed my shirt and started kissing and biting my nips gently. Simultaneously she was stroking my cock over my pants. She opened my pant and pulled it down. She started kissing my dick and started with a slow and slurpy blowjob. She then moved to my balls and started sucking it stroking my dick with her hand. She turned direction and started rubbing her pussy on my face. It was clean and smelt good. I was not able to wait any longer. Pushed her on the bed rolled the cover and entered her. One of the tightest pussies I ever had. Started with slow strokes and gradually increased the speed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tightly. She was giving gentle moans for every thrust. Changed position to doggy and started banging her wildly. Could'nt hold it for long came inside the cover. Relaxed for sometime changed the cover and entered her again. This time took a long time. We enjoyed it in miss, doggy and cowgirl. She removed the cover and gave an amazing blowjob. I couldn't control myself came in her mouth. She didn't complain. Went to the washroom cleaned up and came out thoroughly satisfied. Tipped her 1 k. Paid 4 K to the sp. He agreed as I am one of his old customers. She was short may be 4'11. Too slim and small boobs (32) and ass (32). She was average looking but compensates with her attitude. Very involved in the deed and looked like she also enjoyed it. Will definitely repeat if she comes back.

Service: 11/10.

Dgpsc88
11-23-20, 20:28
It's been a long break of a few years but it's good to be back in ISG!

Most of the old SP guys and indes I knew have changed numbers.

I'd be very grateful if the good seniors here would help me with some nice Inde contacts? Will upload a good FR for each of them. My PM is activated so please help a brother out. Thanks guys! Lookin forward to some sweet Inde fun!

VkVive
11-24-20, 00:35
Any pointers.

Hello fellow mongers,

This is my second review on this spa but first review on Ms. Di. In my lazy review I detailed how Ms. Di entered the room when I took the other therapist and introduced herself to me, asking me to book her next time.

Well this time, I called the spa, checked her availability and booked a slot. Ms. Di is available only if you take the spa rates. I took the 90 minutes package. I had absolutely no idea on what to expect. So as usual, put on the white jatti, lied flat on the bed, belly down.

She came in, saw me there, asked me to turn around. Gave me a huge hug with those melons and asked are you in for an experience or just the massage. I was like what ever you say girl and pressed her boobs. Then asked her if I can take of the jatti and took it off. She then negotiated agreed to an amount and she went out to bring v wash and a mouth wash..

RedArmy87
11-24-20, 07:36
Hello fellow mongers,

She came in, saw me there, asked me to turn around. Gave me a huge hug with those melons and asked are you in for an experience or just the massage. I was like what ever you say girl and pressed her boobs. Then asked her if I can take of the jatti and took it off. She then negotiated agreed to an amount and she went out to bring v wash and a mouth wash..Is the therapist south or NE?

OgShocking
11-24-20, 11:00
Hi guys would like to share my experience with a young 20 year old bird from Bangalore. She is in Chennai for the past 5 days and returning this afternoon. My sp was calling me repeatedly and telling me I should try her. Went to his place half heartedly as I have already exceeded my mongering budget for the month. Was welcomed by a short, slim and dusky girl. She had an attractive and mischievous smile. She said she just woke up and asked me if I can wait for sometime so that she can go and have her bath. She deliberately left the door half open. After a few minutes she came out wrapped in a towel. Seeing her I got an instant erection. She removed my shirt and started kissing and biting my nips gently. Simultaneously she was stroking my cock over my pants. She opened my pant and pulled it down. She started kissing my dick and started with a slow and slurpy blowjob. She then moved to my balls and started sucking it stroking my dick with her hand. She turned direction and started rubbing her pussy on my face. It was clean and smelt good. I was not able to wait any longer. Pushed her on the bed rolled the cover and entered her. One of the tightest pussies I ever had. Started with slow strokes and gradually increased the speed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tightly. She was giving gentle moans for every thrust. Changed position to doggy and started banging her wildly. Could'nt hold it for long came inside the cover. Relaxed for sometime changed the cover and entered her again. This time took a long time. We enjoyed it in miss, doggy and cowgirl. She removed the cover and gave an amazing blowjob. I couldn't control myself came in her mouth. She didn't complain. Went to the washroom cleaned up and came out thoroughly satisfied. Tipped her 1 k. Paid 4 K to the sp. He agreed as I am one of his old customers. She was short may be 4'11. Too slim and small boobs (32) and ass (32). She was average looking but compensates with her attitude. Very involved in the deed and looked like she also enjoyed it. Will definitely repeat if she comes back..Can you share the SP details please.

SamLucky
11-25-20, 02:39
Hello Guys,

I would like to know if anyone of you is using reusable condoms? Please share your experience as I would like to try them and before that I want to know if it is better than the regular condoms or not.

Regards,

Sam.

Sarkar2612
11-25-20, 09:04
What test should I do for STDs. I just wanted to make sure am OK and clean. Please refer any labs as well. Thank you.

Knewton
11-25-20, 09:50
Hey guys,

Been to Bat Ngm twice with no luck, the one for today was, English for 'Pari', am obviously doing something wrong. Need hints on who to ask for. The receptionist A**m was nice, but not sure if she gives massage.

Really appreciate your help with a hint on whom to ask for.I don't remember the names. But me & my friend went and had 2 different masseur and both directly asked if we wanted extras. Did you ask them for Extras and they refused?

WarriorStrikes
11-25-20, 16:51
What test should I do for STDs. I just wanted to make sure am OK and clean. Please refer any labs as well. Thank you.First of all why you want to do a test? If you have any symptoms, you can very well book a test in lalp or thy.

Sarkar2612
11-25-20, 18:35
First of all why you want to do a test? If you have any symptoms, you can very well book a test in lalp or thy.Hi bro,

Recently I had a session with Mrs S from omr. And someone in the group posted that she s been infected and I don't know how far it's true. And I had tiny white spots on my penis and had burning sensation for a day. Then I don't have any issues after that. But am very scared that I may got up an STI. So just wanted to check.

Love Traveller
11-26-20, 05:32
I don't remember the names. But me & my friend went and had 2 different masseur and both directly asked if we wanted extras. Did you ask them for Extras and they refused?Thanks for the reply, Reading all the posts, It seemed that you get asked, rather than ask for extras. Am planning another visit this evening. Let's see if they ask again. Or maybe if I can gather the guts, I might ask.