PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

BonkHanky
11-26-20, 13:22
Hi bro,

Recently I had a session with Mrs S from omr. And someone in the group posted that she s been infected and I don't know how far it's true. And I had tiny white spots on my penis and had burning sensation for a day. Then I don't have any issues after that. But am very scared that I may got up an STI. So just wanted to check.You only know about your encounter and you can analyze your body changes. Google is the best source and there are reputed clinics in Chennai. Try them.

If you had uncovered BJ or Kiss then there is chance of risk factor not only STD at present situation COVID so better take care of yourself when meeting WG.

WG are not safe in form of health so we need to take care of yourself. Because we think we are the only one fucking her for the day but she may met any one before and their pussies and mouth discovered more than 1000's of dicks.

Stay safe guys.

MoralMonger
11-26-20, 16:25
Thanks for the reply, Reading all the posts, It seemed that you get asked, rather than ask for extras. Am planning another visit this evening. Let's see if they ask again. Or maybe if I can gather the guts, I might ask.That's not true. You need to ask most of the time. There is a small chance that the therapist you went for doesn't want to give to someone the first time or something like that. Who was she? Bat bakkam has Thai, NE and Bali I believe. Also the one on the reception (name starts with A) doesn't give massages. Only a receptionist.

Stallion 72
11-26-20, 23:38
Hello Guys,

I would like to know if anyone of you is using reusable condoms? Please share your experience as I would like to try them and before that I want to know if it is better than the regular condoms or not.

Regards,

Sam.Hi bro,

Using reusable condoms are ok if you are having sex repeatedly with the same partner. Even in that case you have to wash it in hot water after each use. Not advisable if you are having sex with multiple partners. IMO, its always better to use good quality disposable condoms.

TallTally
11-27-20, 02:51
Guys,

Wanted to check how is the mongering scene in Madurai? I had visited all the spas in the past there and some were very good but options were limited up to b2 b and some more. I want to know if there is an indie scene here in action or just have to sift through hundreds of fake SP contacts in locan. Will be there in December and if any seniors have contacts, I will activate my pm. I can share contacts in Hyderabad and US of A.

Love Traveller
11-27-20, 08:36
Thats not true. You need to ask most of the time. There is a small chance that the therapist you went for doesn't want to give to someone the first time or something like that. Who was she? Bat bakkam has Thai, NE and Bali I believe. Also the one on the reception (name starts with A) doesn't give massages. Only a receptionist.So finally, took a 90 minute at Willow ngm spa and asked for "Pari" again and this time she decided to mention in BTW the msg that she is going to do something special, I was like 'OK', made it a point to mention that she will need an extra tip at the end. Did a good oiling of the bum and bum hole and moved to the balls. And a HJ and she lifted her top to enjoy her tits. She did try and do some B2B also, but I guess it will get better over time. Gave her 2k.

Yes I was told about the Thai / Bali, but the Thai I saw was a grandmother.

BellWeather
11-27-20, 16:42
What test should I do for STDs. I just wanted to make sure am OK and clean. Please refer any labs as well. Thank you.Mate,

If you are based in Chennai, please visit Metro male clinic in T. Nagar. You can be frank about the encounter and tell them your symptoms. It's better to be safe and take professional help as some one in the forum has indicated that the girl is infected. It will give you a lot of mental peace. If you don't want to go to a private clinic, please visit Government STD clinic in Arumbakkam, Kilpauk or GH. They will diagnose and tell you what's to be done. If a PEP needs to started it has to be done with some days for it to be efficient. If you only want to do a test you can go to Lister / Dr Lal / Aarthi and tell them you need pre marital testing. That will cover most of STD. Since it's Covid time it's better not to go to Govt facility as most are turned to Covid care. Else Govt STD clinics under NaTCo are the best and cheapest. Also if there is a negative remark about a WG in the forum please refrain. You have nothing to loose even if the information is wrong.

Regards.

P.S.: I don't work for Metro Male or get any referral. Just have watched the doctors program on TV. He cane across as knowledgeable person.

SnakeBab
11-28-20, 03:34
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

I'm a regular monger based in Coimbatore and just got subscription. I saw that the above actress is available and I've had my eye on her for a while. If someone could share the SP or her contact details I'd be really grateful. I can reciprocate with couple or sp or MP details in Coimbatore.

Thanks in advance.

Snake.

Rajaa
11-28-20, 06:45
Mate,

If you are based in Chennai, please visit Metro male clinic in T. Nagar. You can be frank about the encounter and tell them your symptoms. It's better to be safe and take professional help as some one in the forum has indicated that the girl is infected. It will give you a lot of mental peace. If you don't want to go to a private clinic, please visit Government STD clinic in Arumbakkam, Kilpauk or GH. They will diagnose and tell you what's to be done. If a PEP needs to started it has to be done with some days for it to be efficient. If you only want to do a test you can go to Lister / Dr Lal / Aarthi and tell them you need pre marital testing. That will cover most of STD. Since it's Covid time it's better not to go to Govt facility as most are turned to Covid care. Else Govt STD clinics under NaTCo are the best and cheapest. Also if there is a negative remark about a WG in the forum please refrain. You have nothing to loose even if the information is wrong.

Regards.

P.S.: I don't work for Metro Male or get any referral. Just have watched the doctors program on TV. He cane across as knowledgeable person.Really Informative for chennai mongers for testing for STD. Thanks for your information bro.

GoldInLion
11-28-20, 07:45
Hi bro,

Recently I had a session with Mrs S from omr. And someone in the group posted that she s been infected and I don't know how far it's true. And I had tiny white spots on my penis and had burning sensation for a day. Then I don't have any issues after that. But am very scared that I may got up an STI. So just wanted to check.Better not to move with the Bird, already been.

Advised many times, she has some issues which unable to solve. Sorry to say same symptoms were discussed earlier too. Covid 19 hit her days earlier in July and September.

Sands007
11-28-20, 08:03
Thanks to the FR by Supermanisdead. Was able to deduce the spa and the therapist. Called them up and booked for that therapist and also enquired about NB coupon for which I was told it can only be used by the first timer visiting the spa. I was visiting this spa for the first time so I took the 90 minutes package for 1599 from NB.

Visited the spa at the booked time. Was shown the room. After changing I was waiting for sometime. The booked therapist then came and said she has another appointment for the same time and there was some confusion in the booking. She then suggested I take 45 minutes first with another therapist and she will do the remaining 45 minutes. I had no option but to agree. A NE therapist came and did a decent oil massage for 45 minutes. She then left and I was waiting for her to come.

She came after sometime and immediately started doing sensual touches. The next 1 hour was an absolute bliss! Not going into specifics as supermanisdead has already detailed in his FR. Paid 1.5 k tips.

It was really a VFM experience!

Stunchase
11-28-20, 13:25
Thanks to the FR by Supermanisdead. Was able to deduce the spa and the therapist. Called them up and booked for that therapist and also enquired about NB coupon for which I was told it can only be used by the first timer visiting the spa. I was visiting this spa for the first time so I took the 90 minutes package for 1599 from NB.

Visited the spa at the booked time. Was shown the room. After changing I was waiting for sometime. The booked therapist then came and said she has another appointment for the same time and there was some confusion in the booking. She then suggested I take 45 minutes first with another therapist and she will do the remaining 45 minutes. I had no option but to agree. A NE therapist came and did a decent oil massage for 45 minutes. She then left and I was waiting for her to come.

She came after sometime and immediately started doing sensual touches. The next 1 hour was an absolute bliss! Not going into specifics as supermanisdead has already detailed in his FR. Paid 1.5 k tips.

It was really a VFM experience!Hi, it seems this spa has 2 therapists matching the name. Is it the 3 letter word for light in hindi starting with the or is it the British princess who died in car crash?

I went to this spa 2-3 weeks back and took 3 letter therapist, but she didn't seem very cooperative. Maybe a flood of mongers asking for her!

Jeffery2020
11-28-20, 20:54
This was not a spa, number was taken from web listings. This is near double lake signal next to a marriage hall. I was given two choices both were around mid 30's, below average looking and bit fleshy too. Since I was so eager I thought not to disappoint myself, took the lowest pack + extras. Vented out my frustration and came out. Nothing much to say. Came to Bangalore now, so will post my exp sooner.

Damage: 1.5 K+1 K.

Service: 5/10.

Will not visit them again. SP name starts with V and ends with H.

SnakeBab
11-29-20, 04:49
Hello bros and seniors,

I'm a regular monger from Coimbatore. I just now got subscription. I'm really interested in doing a serial actress. It's a fantasy for me. I saw that these two are available in this forum. So if anyone can help me with this I'll be sure to reciprocate with couple, SP and MP contact in Coimbatore. Thanks in advance.

Drum Boy
11-29-20, 05:32
Very informative for Chennai mongers. Thanks bro.

Mate,

Regards.

P.S.: I don't work for Metro Male or get any referral. Just have watched the doctors program on TV. He cane across as knowledgeable person.

VkVive
11-29-20, 06:08
Hi friends and bros,

I'm planning to try Bat in V'wakkam.

Any suggestions for Bat or any other.

Thanks in advance.

SamLucky
11-29-20, 08:05
Hi bro,

Using reusable condoms are ok if you are having sex repeatedly with the same partner. Even in that case you have to wash it in hot water after each use. Not advisable if you are having sex with multiple partners. IMO, its always better to use good quality disposable condoms.I just want to know if reusable condoms increases pleasure for the partner or it is just like the regular condoms. I guess I did not put across my question properly.

Stallion 72
11-29-20, 16:56
I just want to know if reusable condoms increases pleasure for the partner or it is just like the regular condoms. I guess I did not put across my question properly.The pleasure is going to be the same in disposable and reusable condoms. There is one more option called a penile sleeve. The penile sleeve will be hard enough to continue sex even after ejaculating. It is worn with the help of a strap worn around your waist. It is more useful for men with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. You can fuck as long as you want to till your partner is satisfied.

Mathanakumar
11-29-20, 22:49
Mate,

Regards.

P.S.: I don't work for Metro Male or get any referral. Just have watched the doctors program on TV. He cane across as knowledgeable person.Really good advice, bro. Thanks for sharing the details, I am with you on the prevention is better than cure idea.

SupermanIsDead
11-30-20, 06:17

It was really a VFM experience!Happy that I was able to help my friend. I went there again and took another therapist. Will post her FR in some time.

RajVseVijay
11-30-20, 07:02
I got this girl through SA, was chatting for while. Found good chemistry. She was working in an bpo. Married but husband is in singapore. So she needs company. Had good vibe. So met her last week.

It was an intense session. She was without sex for nearly an year, so it was like feeding hungry tigress. She s little short. Will be around 5. 3 I guess. Ample set of boobs and ass. Very good in deep kiss and BJ.

Very co-operative. Had a good time. Sure will meet her in future.

10 k for 4 hours. 3 rounds.

HardyOyo
11-30-20, 09:47
Appreciate if you can PM me the digits and location details. Thanks.

I got this girl through SA, was chatting for while. Found good chemistry. She was working in an bpo. Married but husband is in singapore. So she needs company. Had good vibe. So met her last week.

It was an intense session. She was without sex for nearly an year, so it was like feeding hungry tigress. She s little short. Will be around 5. 3 I guess. Ample set of boobs and ass. Very good in deep kiss and BJ.

10 k for 4 hours. 3 rounds.

On The Wings
11-30-20, 12:04
I got this girl through SA, was chatting for while. Found good chemistry. She was working in an bpo. Married but husband is in singapore. So she needs company. Had good vibe. So met her last week.It was an intense session. She was without sex for nearly an year, so it was like feeding hungry tigress. She s little short. Will be around 5. 3 I guess. Ample set of boobs and ass. Very good in deep kiss and BJ.Very co-operative. Had a good time. Sure will meet her in future.10 k for 4 hours. 3 rounds.Real Surprise. From the Picture that you have posted. All I infer is:

- the gal already wears a mask. So obvious on seeing those LIPS, So, what's the point in further scribbling the face. ?

- her body frame is not appealing and seems skinny. Whereas you say ample boobs.

- and who is the guy in Dhoti sitting next to her.

- seems dubious & fishy.

Take care fellas.

N7530
11-30-20, 12:06
After along consideration decided to set right my forced celibacy from January. One of my regular SP was contacting me to offer a local dish where as he was always offering from neighbouring states earlier. He suggested that he has a local dish to my taste which he knows very well.

The girl is married and was very pleasing personality when he showed the photo and I took a liking to her.

The deed was arranged in SP's place and the girl walked in after I was waiting for some time.

I was happy that the wait from January was really worthwhile.

The girl after some introductions stripped and she was endowed with a handful boobs which to was to my liking, neither too big or too small. Just to cup with my hands.

A doggy session followed and she left pleading immediately that she can spend more time next time.

What satisfied me was her pleasant looks and openness while in the act.

Damage was higher than usual. I think that Covid has increased the prices.

I am sure to repeat her.

Kakshi21
11-30-20, 16:34
So saw this ad on Loc. Digits ending 430. Called up the number the guy asked me to come near Shlnlr (Old mahab) and call him. Does anyone know about the SP or have used his service. Please let me know. Do you guys reckon it would be safe to give it a try?

TIA.

SamLucky
12-01-20, 02:56
The pleasure is going to be the same in disposable and reusable condoms. There is one more option called a penile sleeve. The penile sleeve will be hard enough to continue sex even after ejaculating. It is worn with the help of a strap worn around your waist. It is more useful for men with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. You can fuck as long as you want to till your partner is satisfied.Thanks bro.

Godfather2018
12-01-20, 06:55

10 k for 4 hours. 3 rounds.Bro,

Can you please share the SA ID of this girl. Browsed through SA but no luck.

Godfather2018
12-01-20, 06:58
Guys,

Can someone help with SP contacts from Velachry and madipkm. Have been trying for while. I have few SP contacts. Can help with those in return.

RajVseVijay
12-01-20, 08:50
Real Surprise. From the Picture that you have posted. All I infer is:

- the gal already wears a mask. So obvious on seeing those LIPS, So, what's the point in further scribbling the face. ?

- her body frame is not appealing and seems skinny. Whereas you say ample boobs.

- and who is the guy in Dhoti sitting next to her.

- seems dubious & fishy.

Take care fellas.She not wearing any mask, if she wears how you can see lips. Its her family function, I didn enquire who is sitting next to her.

Sands007
12-01-20, 08:57
One of my SP contact digits ending with 215 have the attached profile claiming to be a high profile independent. Charges 15 k for 1 shot without place! Any reviews?

Jatayu
12-01-20, 11:01
After some hit and miss on Locan to came across this afro profile (I had asked the forum folks for an afro contact earlier) whose name was Anitha in one listing and Tinaah in another. The same contact was confirmed by revsha bro as the Pallavaram Afro. I confirmed the price and time and reached her den. It was in shady locality which made her house seem safe (LOL) and she directed me to her house aptly. Like Revsha bro has written in his FR face. Nothing to talk about, body. Typical afro body. She was complaining as I was going non stop changing positions as nobody fucks this long and was rushing me. I have this problem called delayed ejaculation which makes me not cum for a very long time and I decided to leave her place without cumming to which she didn't agree and ferociously fapped me for 10 + minutes after which I shot huge load and left. I met her for short time and for 4K.

Next day I visited the famous color spa in Sigh duh pet for hair removal and massage. Was assigned a typical Tamil women in mid 20's and boy-o-boy she made me cum without even her stroking me. She gave me super super sensuous massage and that literally was the best massage I had till date. 1.5 K shaving and 1K massage. No tips.

I finally broke my celibacy for this year. To many more encounters to come.

Cheers.

Sands007
12-01-20, 14:04
Received a profile claiming to be an upcoming actress from SP Love. Damage 15 k for 1. Has anyone tried her? Feedback wud be appreciated!

Vinothkm123
12-01-20, 17:50
Guys,

Can someone help with SP contacts from Velachry and madipkm. Have been trying for while. I have few SP contacts. Can help with those in return.PM me I'll provide.

Godfather2018
12-01-20, 19:03
One of my SP contact digits ending with 215 have the attached profile claiming to be a high profile independent. Charges 15 k for 1 shot without place! Any reviews?Bro is it SP Sunil. I too have his number. Can you confirm. Girl looks hot.

Godfather2018
12-01-20, 19:10
Anyone have contacts of sourashtra indie / SP? Recently I got liking for their skin tone. So planning to try one. If you have any contacts please share. Or give any leads.

TIA.Very true bro. Sourashtra girls look damn beautiful. They have very nice skin tone. Some girls from sourastra background were working in my office earlier. Its a treat to eyes to watch them.

Drum Boy
12-02-20, 00:47
I once had a great session with Sourashtra Tamil girl. It was really a treat. She was then young and newly married.

Very true bro. Sourashtra girls look damn beautiful. They have very nice skin tone. Some girls from sourastra background were working in my office earlier. Its a treat to eyes to watch them.

Godfather2018
12-02-20, 04:44
Mate,

The way SA operates in India is little different from how it did when it was introduced to me in North America and latter in Eastern Europe when I was living there on work. In India it's operating as an independent WG platform. It's more akin to Locanto ads or MR profiles. It's mostly Short term encounters which you get with any SP or Indie Girl but a higher prices and hence not a great option for the price. Out side where I have used it, SA used to connect you with real students or single girls who needed some financial support for medium term. You used to get typical people who are in University or just started to do odd jobs, but they kind of satisfy your and their physical needs in return for some money. Used to pay maintenance to the girls monthly. The real advantage is you don't get professional girls who are full time doing this for an earning. Lot of people don't want to bed a girl to takes 100 cocks a month. Yes while I agree in SA outside also that girl can sleep with others which is beyond your control. Another thing is your and that girls background is exposed to each other as you pick her Tuition fee or rent plus living etc. In the Indian thing you get more secrecy as it's like one time pop up rate. The same risks are there in SA as those are there in Locanto also. I don't know what's the price in India. If you pay 15K it's fine if she is not a pro. Like some one wants to buy I phone 12 and sleeps with 2-3 people to fund the phone. But if she takes 5 guys a day the real price is only 3-4k per shot or 2 hours. Paying 15k to that girl is surely a criminal waste of money. The girls in Romania were far better than Iowa where was initially working. Please do a what's up video call with the chick before you meet up. If she refuses ask her to take a walk. Also mate, it's a very costly hobby and you will burn a lot of cash. So please be judicious and don't get into SA with out thinking through.

Regards.Very well explained about the SA scenario in India and abroad bro. If we are lucky we may get a gem of our taste in SA.

Dered 1981
12-02-20, 05:35
The worst ever spa I went was in bat spa valsar, had 2 ne and 1 kolka all useless, I really wasted my money so next time will go some other branch, massage was bad to non existent rooms not that neat like how it used to be.

Rocky84
12-02-20, 09:23
Heard that A2 B opened a new branch in OMR. Has anyone been there? Any reviews of the place and birds?

VkVive
12-03-20, 10:18
I was planning, luckily you helped.

The worst ever spa I went was in bat spa valsar, had 2 ne and 1 kolka all useless, I really wasted my money so next time will go some other branch, massage was bad to non existent rooms not that neat like how it used to be.

WaterBoy747
12-03-20, 11:33
One of my SP contact digits ending with 215 have the attached profile claiming to be a high profile independent. Charges 15 k for 1 shot without place! Any reviews?LOL. How on earth do they claim her to be high profile? 4 K itself would be high for her.

AxePunt
12-03-20, 13:39
Saw this spa on the main road in the mentioned area seems legit and saw two good looking therapists walk out, Willing to take the plunge soon, but if any senior can shed light about this particular spa it would be helpful.

KevinDen
12-03-20, 19:34
One of my SP contact digits ending with 215 have the attached profile claiming to be a high profile independent. Charges 15 k for 1 shot without place! Any reviews?Many sp and some birds cheating and rising up the rate using edited pics. In Chennai some sp may be genuine many may be encountered that kind of sp, who will only concentrate on quality and customer satisfication; share those sp nos to everyone. We have to keep the birds and sp rates in check. In north side states for 15 k much more than this bird.

Don't waste money.

Godfather2018
12-04-20, 05:46
Many sp and some birds cheating and rising up the rate using edited pics. In Chennai some sp may be genuine many may be encountered that kind of sp, who will only concentrate on quality and customer satisfication; share those sp nos to everyone. We have to keep the birds and sp rates in check. In north side states for 15 k much more than this bird.

Don't waste money.Very true kevin. Chennai demand is more but bird quantity is less. SP take advantage on this. Model like chicks are available for 3 k in Delhi and other metros. But chennai nothing to say as its way too conservative society. All happens in a very secret way and that costs more.

FSmanic
12-04-20, 11:26
Any contact near Madhavaram or Mathur MMDA area for independent woman, I recently lost contact with my regular independent woman whom I use to meet up regularly near Porur so if anyone can give any pointers near by area it will be of great help.

LadiesMan117
12-04-20, 16:04
Hey,

Recently an SP named Kamali contacted me. She serves in Velachery area. Has anyone tried her? Do SP's usually ask for advance?

ALoner
12-04-20, 19:32
Been a silent follower for more than a year. Fascinated by the posts on the lovely spa at leaning pet. Took the plunge and went there 2 months back and there were 2 NE s who did the cleaning part. It was amazing to say the least. Being the first time, I was so excited that I couldn't control and they were sweet enough to wipe me off! They said the management is changing. Hope it's as good as it was. Thanks to the seniors whose posts guided me.

Sankita2002
12-04-20, 20:27
Hey,

Recently an SP named Kamali contacted me. She serves in Velachery area. Has anyone tried her? Do SP's usually ask for advance?Please don't pay advance and get cheated by SP's. Genuine SP's don't ask for advance.

Rajaa
12-05-20, 06:24
Hey,

Recently an SP named Kamali contacted me. She serves in Velachery area. Has anyone tried her? Do SP's usually ask for advance?Its golden rule. Don't pay advance. Its fake.

Sands007
12-05-20, 08:45
What's with these SPs now? They are quoting very high rates like 10 k for 1 or 15 k for 1 and when asked they claim the profile is a hifi model, upcoming actress, etc. Are people ready to pay these sort of damages? Surely don't think in North these profiles wud be going at such high rates!

RajVseVijay
12-05-20, 10:34
I stay in Nanganallur, romba naala oru Nanganallur maami try pana aasai. In 30-35. Guys let me know if some one has any such contact. I will share my inde contacts.

IndoMexicano
12-06-20, 03:24
Fellow Mongers,

I'm am in Chennai for couple weeks looking for some action. Please share some contacts in PM. Thanks.

Hisenberg96
12-06-20, 10:40
Hi all,

I am a following this forum more than year.

I don't have subscription so, I try my own luck.

Have visited many massage parlor in meda km, tam rm, pg kathir etc.

At point of time I got bored on massage, I took risks and I tried contacting SP from loc and other dating apps taken birds to hotels.

Now I am coming to point, recently I got contact indie from dating app. I she is Tamil and looks good.

I asked her to hotel she hesitated to come. But insisting to take their own resort ECR.

Anyone tried this bird. Please share is it safe or risk. For your info attach bird pic.

ALoner
12-06-20, 20:49
Happy that I was able to help my friend. I went there again and took another therapist. Will post her FR in some time.Hi bro Supermanisdead, awaiting your report.

RnaFromDna
12-07-20, 06:24
Anyone visited A2B ECR spa and Bat spa MRC Nagar. Any recent updates on these two places?

CuteBoyFuhrer
12-07-20, 07:11
Dear all,

Am coming back to Chennai after many years.

Will stay at Chennai for a month.

Like to have indie contact.

MILF is preferable.

PM is active.

Waiting reply from helpful friends and senior members.

Thanks.

AxePunt
12-07-20, 11:58
Can you please leave some pointer to locate the add on locanto.Sorry for late reply but she took down her ad on loc it is up now, Its under wom seek men casual advertiser name number ends with 311.

FnfChennai
12-07-20, 14:28
Hi bro Supermanisdead, awaiting your report.We are all looking forward for your report. Logging everyday just for this. Time permits do share ASAP.

RajVseVijay
12-07-20, 16:19
Hi,

Got this pic through my frnd, any review on these two.

TruthTeller
12-07-20, 18:16
Hi,

Got this pic through my frnd, any review on these two.Both looking good what is the quote damage.

Jatayu
12-08-20, 04:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RajVseVijay
12-08-20, 05:52
Both looking good what is the quote damage.8 k for each, 15 k if its together bro.

CompletFun
12-08-20, 05:55
8 k for each, 15 k if its together bro.Looks good bro. Go ahead and try them.

SamLucky
12-08-20, 15:40
Hi guys,

One of my friend shared an afro profile and looks like he found it on Locanto. Just want to know if anyone has tried this chick, attaching the photos below.

The phone number given in Locanto ends with 1179. Any feedback on her would be helpful.

SlaveInfo9
12-08-20, 18:27
Hi,

Got this pic through my frnd, any review on these two.Bro, your PM is full.

Atforty
12-09-20, 05:12
Hi guys,

One of my friend shared an afro profile and looks like he found it on Locanto. Just want to know if anyone has tried this chick, attaching the photos below.

The phone number given in Locanto ends with 1179. Any feedback on her would be helpful.The chick looks quite hot and what's the rate quoted. Chennai Afros quote a higher rate compared to Delhi and Bangalore. I have taken few at Bangalore and you could negotiate the rate to 2 K for one hour and I have enjoyed good company always.

Adhignc
12-09-20, 07:05
Greetings fellow mongers,

I'm a first time user of the ISG and am looking for some action (older women preferably).

I would appreciate if contacts could be provided.

Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

RajTamil
12-09-20, 07:42
Hi guys, had an opportunity to meet a MILF already discussed in the forum. Reached her place near the famous bus terminal area. Ms. V must be in her mid 30's. She is slightly on the heavier side compared to the pics shared by her. Big boobs with nice big nipples. No DFK. She had an ass to die for. Started with missionary and then shifted to doggy. Started banging her wildly. She was moaning loudly and that increased my mood. I stopped briefly as I had a feeling I was about to cum. She changed position pushed me on the bed and started riding me. Her boobs bouncing was a visual treat. Released a big load inside the cover as I couldn't hold back any longer. Took a shower and came out fully satisfied. Thanks Drumboy for the contact. Real VFM.

Damages 4 k.

Service 8/10. (would have given a perfect 10 if DFK and bbj had been in the menu).How can I get a contact number bro.

RajTamil
12-09-20, 08:32
When I first moved to this apartment an year back, an aunty who lives upstairs rang the bell and said her saree has fallen down in my balcony. She came inside (without asking the permission) and went straightaway to pick the saree by herself, I felt weird but since I was in half sleep I never mind. Then during Diwali celebration I saw the aunty dressed nicely in the saree and she was looking pretty, after seeing me she smiled at me and after an hour she rang the bell again to give me some homemade sweets. The next day, I too gave her some sweets and this time I went to her home. She invited me to her house and she started chit chatting as there were no one at her home at that time. She introduced herself as Mrs. C, lives with her husband and no kids and she disclosed her age as well. She is in her early 40's, she was telling me her miscarriage stories which led to some health complications etc. Hearing that I felt bad for her and asked her to have patience and move on in the life, she became very happy hearing that.

During the lockdown I went to my wife's native and came back here alone a few weeks back. Yesterday, again she rang the bell around 11 am and I went the opened the door in half sleep that too shirtless. She said her saree has fallen down and went to pick that up. I told to clip the clothes before they fall, she was like yes I do that but some clothes she misses. She started chit chatting with me, I told her I need to sleep and told her to meet me after sometime. She was started complimenting me about my body and said I'm looking sexy without shirt. I said ponga aunty, she immediately said don't call me Aunty and I asked her what should I call her then. She replied saying just call me see (her name), I couldn't understand what was going on..Please try with threesome bro.

SamLucky
12-09-20, 08:54
8 k for each, 15 k if its together bro.Is it with the place or without the place?

Sand1363
12-09-20, 12:49
One of my SP contact digits ending with 215 have the attached profile claiming to be a high profile independent. Charges 15 k for 1 shot without place! Any reviews?Go to YouTube and type "Transgender Madhuri". The one in pic is looking exactly like her. Be careful Bro.

ChennaiSathya
12-09-20, 14:32
Saw this news guys.

Beware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3gYIBi1WhM

RajVseVijay
12-09-20, 15:26
How can I get a contact number bro.Get subscription bro, you can get contact.

ChitChatter
12-09-20, 23:36
A few weeks old FR. Got the contact from Pethidine bro of Mrs. S (already reviewed in the forum).

I called her up and requested her for a evening session. She had a place in chai ngr.

She had good conversational skills and was educated. Was shy to initiate the deed and requested if lights can be switched off. Could be because of her stretch marks. Not sure. Gave good company in all positions and was cooperative for DFK as well.

Damage- 6 K for an HR plus 1.5 for place.

Thanks Bro for the help!

KinkyFantasy
12-10-20, 02:26
Hello Guys,

Does anybody know of any SP or Indies or any MP's / spa's where they cater to BDSM, Kinks & Fetishes and Femdom?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

MyLifeMyRules
12-10-20, 03:56
Hi everyone,

First time in this forum came across and found really interesting. I like to share my experience mostly massage parlors in Chennai and full encounters around the world. I will start posting my recent ones in Chennai shortly.

Cheers.

FireLava
12-10-20, 06:26
Saw this news guys.

Beware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3gYIBi1WhMThe full news is here.

https://www.dailythanthi.com/News/Districts/2020/12/10071224/Police-raid-in-Trichy-prostitution-at-a-massage-center.vpf

Almost around 5 spas raided in trichy yesterday. Guys be safe. Trichy has become very strict. There is raid news every month.

RockerFz
12-10-20, 11:46
Hey fellow ISGians, those who have my contact on WA, my contact has been changed. Will update you once I gain my WA back with new number. Pethedine, Stallion, GolfCourse brothers, FYI.

SpicMag
12-10-20, 12:44
Hi all,

..... recently I got contact indie from dating app. I she is Tamil and looks good.

I asked her to hotel she hesitated to come. But insisting to take their own resort ECR.

Anyone tried this bird. Please share is it safe or risk. For your info attach bird pic.Hi,

First, you did not attach pic, so no one knows whom you are talking about. Second, you got the number from dating app, and not all numbers can be trusted. Play caution with that step first. Finally, she is not willing to come to the hotel you proposed, but asking you to take their own resort. May be its just to lay a trap and make you poor of all your belongings and money you have in hand, or even more, LE action.

If the girl comes to the hotel you propose, that's fine. But in this case I will play extreme caution and avoid this. Better ask members here if anyone can help you with providing genuine contacts.

Fruit 167
12-10-20, 16:22
The full news is here.

https://www.dailythanthi.com/News/Districts/2020/12/10071224/Police-raid-in-Trichy-prostitution-at-a-massage-center.vpf

Almost around 5 spas raided in trichy yesterday. Guys be safe. Trichy has become very strict. There is raid news every month.According to the news, 8 customers, rowdy baby Surya and her assistant have been remanded. Girls rescued from the spa have been sent to Rehabilitation homes. In most of the cases we have heard the customers were let go with warning. But here they have been remanded. Trichy seems to be a highly risky place for mongering when this commissioner is around. Trichy guys, be safe.

Sathyabama
12-11-20, 00:52
Have been a silent spectator for years on this forum. Finally decided to subscribe for the paid membership early this year. (pre-covid) Jan. Feb.

During the course of my endless experience in Chennai I had few hits and misses (mostly from overcharged and under delivered SP's).

Wanted to thank senior's Pethidine and Rajaa for all the help. I could have saved loads of money if I actively subscribed here years back but any way better late than never. All the indie contacts are from them so please don't DM me for details.

Priya.

* Amazing indie, scheduled in after chatting with her on WA. She invited to her apartment which was safe and clean. Was super nervous, she welcomed me with a smile offer me water and I offered her the customary chocolate. Must be 25-30 years old with the right curves and a pretty face then we headed to the bedroom for some action. Loads of foreplay and her BJ skills are amazing. First pop was CIM she was ok with it. Not going to get into more details for the second round but let me tell you she was doing her best (WOT and Missionary). My only disadvantage was the language, I can understand Tamil but can't speak which turned out to be a bit of challenge for me. Highly recommend her. Damages 12 K for 2 pops.

Danu.

* Pics shared were highly edited, she is a small time serial actress with minor roles, If you are into MILF she is the one for you. Short and on the heavier side but her face is out of the world (next door aunty kind). Must be 33-38 years. Spoke to her on call and she invited to her apartment (safe and clean) . Good thing was we could communicate in a language we both knew. Turned out to be one of the best action I had. She offered me late lunch after the session. Overall and amazing MILF experience. Damages 15 K for 2 pops.

Sameera.

* Mallu girl she is bulky and tall must be 25-30 , Had just a BJ and did not opt for FS just because the body type was not appealing to me. Otherwise the service and attitude had nothing to complain about. Body type is a personal choice but if you don't bother about it she can be the right choice. Damages 6 K.

Shubham SP.

* Northie SP provider, tried once and had a terrible experience mostly because of the girl's attitude who was involved in action acted dead on bed and always kept saying do it fast, do it fast. Not sure if others had a similar or a better experience but decided to stay away from this chap. Damages 18 K for 2 pops but came out after 1 pop because of gals attitude and SP was a pain on the call.

Nithya SP.

* Use to provide good profile few years back, but early this year looks like the quality standards dropped may be in a greed to make more money. Use to have a * but looks like that's down nowadays.

Sorry if the report is patchy, its my first one so please do excuse.

Hisenberg96
12-11-20, 01:03
Hi,

First, you did not attach pic, so no one knows whom you are talking about. Second, you got the number from dating app, and not all numbers can be trusted. Play caution with that step first. Finally, she is not willing to come to the hotel you proposed, but asking you to take their own resort. May be its just to lay a trap and make you poor of all your belongings and money you have in hand, or even more, LE action.

If the girl comes to the hotel you propose, that's fine. But in this case I will play extreme caution and avoid this. Better ask members here if anyone can help you with providing genuine contacts.Hii SpicMag, thanks for your valuable comments.

Your information is really helpful.

I tried to attach pics but some browser issue on my mobile. Here I am attaching now.

As I don't have no subscription its taking more time to post my response.

Request to check and share comments.

Aashik
12-11-20, 05:21
Bro,

Help required for Blore guy, planning to come to Chennai next week.

Looking for the contact for the sow AR pet spa.

For Pvt pts shave.

Please help.

Sasivad5014
12-11-20, 06:53
Guys,

Any reviews on her? OMR Satya's contact.

Sasivad5014
12-11-20, 06:58
Is this OMR Mrs S? If so she is only 2. 5 k - 3 k. You jacked up to paying 6 k. If not ignore this message.

A few weeks old FR. Got the contact from Pethidine bro of Mrs. S (already reviewed in the forum).

I called her up and requested her for a evening session. She had a place in chai ngr.

She had good conversational skills and was educated. Was shy to initiate the deed and requested if lights can be switched off. Could be because of her stretch marks. Not sure. Gave good company in all positions and was cooperative for DFK as well.

Damage- 6 K for an HR plus 1.5 for place.

Thanks Bro for the help!

RajVseVijay
12-11-20, 13:29
Is this OMR Mrs S? If so she is only 2. 5 k - 3 k. You jacked up to paying 6 k. If not ignore this message.I don't think it's omr s. Peth bro will not share such contacts.

Sasivad5014
12-11-20, 14:07
Fair point.

I don't think it's omr s. Peth bro will not share such contacts.

Hisenberg96
12-11-20, 16:12
Today went to med km spa. Near hospital. I went there many times only professional.

But today in counter itself asked north or south. That time itself it was relaxed I guessed rite.

I choose north. Nice girl 30 + doesn't seems like that. Like 20+.

Massage was very good. She shared all family background while massage.

Finally she asked need extras and quoted 2.5 for nude B2B I asked 1.5 finally 2 k.

I transferred gpay immediately she removed all dress.

She smells and body was good, today I came to know north is far better than south. Maybe for me.

But she was more mechanical and quicker because of last minute after 1 HR msg.

But not satisfied after release but finger is allowed sucked her soft boobs.

Damage 1.5 k + 2 k. I don't know Johnny ruled after professional relax.

WIR. Maybe next time will start from beginning I will ask to do sensual massage. Not like today last minute rush.

UncommonName
12-11-20, 17:24
Been following this forum for 6 months as a silent reader. Finally decided to create an account, currently in the process of figuring out how to navigate through. I would like to thank all member for the contributions. Looking forward to wonderful experience.

ChillBoy
12-11-20, 19:43
Guys,

Wanted to check with latest scene in afro community. She says 5K 2 hours. 8.5k full night. Attached pics any feedback?

Sands007
12-12-20, 07:20
Visited the A2B OMR branch that opened recently. Decent place similar to the old one that was near A2B. Took the service of a Tamil therapist S. Slightly on the heavier side with fat tummy and big tits. Did the gel massage starting with the legs and then the back. She then asked whether to do the bum massage. I said yes and she removed the dispo. Started giving good bum massage with fingering, then moving onto my private area and massaging for sometime. Felt so good! Then turned over and asked what service is required. I took the B2B nicley sucking her tits and finally finished with a HJ!

Overall a satisfying experience!

The other therapists available there are a Mallu, Telugu and NI.

Damages: 2 k (counter) + 1. 5 k for extras.

HotDudess
12-12-20, 12:14
Hi bro,

Can you give more hints on the spa, like location.

Therapist starting letter etc.

TIA.

Today went to med km spa. Near hospital. I went there many times only professional.

But today in counter itself asked north or south. That time itself it was relaxed I guessed rite.

I choose north. Nice girl 30 + doesn't seems like that. Like 20+.

Massage was very good. She shared all family background while massage.

Finally she asked need extras and quoted 2.5 for nude B2B I asked 1.5 finally 2 k.

I transferred gpay immediately she removed all dress.

She smells and body was good, today I came to know north is far better than south. Maybe for me.

But she was more mechanical and quicker because of last minute after 1 HR msg..

SamLucky
12-12-20, 19:02
Hello guys,

Visited this spa today and I was allocated with a NE chick named Ms are. The overall massage was awesome but there are no extras provided. During our conversation she said that from last few days there are so many customers coming and all are requesting extra service. Looks like few of the guys even said about ISG to her and she asked me if I too came after reading the review here. I denied saying I don't know any such forum.

Guys please do not mention about ISG to these therapists or the SPS, this will create unnecessary issues.

Damages: 1. 6 k.

Tips: 100.

Anyone who is looking for a good massage can try this spa.

Sur0000
12-13-20, 02:45
Visiting Chennai after a long time. Appreciate if anyone could share details of NE chicks or any MP with NE chicks and happy ending. Cheers.

VkVive
12-13-20, 04:40
Yes you're right.

I had got contact from a senior memeber and went a week ago but not to a NE. The therapist who I had was repeatedly asking about how I came to know. I never opened about the forum or who referred.

Hello guys,

Visited this spa today and I was allocated with a NE chick named Ms are. The overall massage was awesome but there are no extras provided. During our conversation she said that from last few days there are so many customers coming and all are requesting extra service. Looks like few of the guys even said about ISG to her and she asked me if I too came after reading the review here. I denied saying I don't know any such forum.

Guys please do not mention about ISG to these therapists or the SPS, this will create unnecessary issues.

Damages: 1.6 k.

Anyone who is looking for a good massage can try this spa.

Suruk
12-13-20, 12:07
Hello fellas,

I have been a silent lurker for a while. I have been an MP guy and venture out myself in our city, of course with the help of our ISG posts. I will post few of my experiences during the last few months here.

1. Bat Spa at Ad-Who.

There is one Bali masseuse who has already been reviewed. V pretty and hot. She charges 2500 (No BJ or FS). There is also one SI chick here. Big boobs and ready to do everything. She charges 4 K and refuses to come down. I had to bargain so much to bring down to 3 K once. So I avoid her mostly. She even offered to come out if I pay (10 K) and I thought it was not worth it.

2. Bat Spa at Thiru.

I tried here once. Tried Ms. A, short NE, massive massive boobs. Seems like she moved from Tamb branch to here. I paid 1 K. Allowed to play / suck her titties and offered HJ.

3. Canadian Tree Hotel spa at Koyam.

This spa has all SI and I have tried all of them. Out of them Ms. A stands out. She is tall and young. All of them charge 1 K for topless and HJ.

4. Bat Spa at Nand.

Waste of money. The massage is alright but no extras.

4. Locanto Perun.

Found an ad in locanto and the guy asked me to come near Perun Toll. After reaching there, he directed me to the location. All fat aunties only. He charges 1500 at counter and then the ladies charge 1 k for B2B and 2 K for FS.

5. Color spa K.

This spa is clearly for us mongers. Unfortunately the quality of birds is pathetic. I tried once and will not repeat.

6. Velach* spa.

I saw that the lady (named after the dead Princess of Wales) was getting traction here and wanted to try out. She is exciting and everything that the posts say about her are true. The only turn off was she has an ugly face and that could be a turn off.

There are a couple more spas which I have tried. I will share my exp about them soon.

Sarkar2612
12-13-20, 13:00
Took std panel from Dr safe hands and came out clean. I had 4th generation test for HIV after 5 weeks. Are my results accurate.

Sagarr
12-13-20, 14:02
Have been a silent spectator for years on this forum. Finally decided to subscribe for the paid membership early this year. (pre-covid) Jan. Feb.

During the course of my endless experience in Chennai I had few hits and misses (mostly from overcharged and under delivered SP's).

Wanted to thank senior's Pethidine and Rajaa for all the help. I could have saved loads of money if I actively subscribed here years back but any way better late than never. All the indie contacts are from them so please don't DM me for details.

Priya.

* Amazing indie, scheduled in after chatting with her on WA. She invited to her apartment which was safe and clean. Was super nervous, she welcomed me with a smile offer me water and I offered her the customary chocolate. Must be 25-30 years old with the right curves and a pretty face then we headed to the bedroom for some action. Loads of foreplay and her BJ skills are amazing. First pop was CIM she was ok with it. Not going to get into more details for the second round but let me tell you she was doing her best (WOT and Missionary). My only disadvantage was the language, I can understand Tamil but can't speak which turned out to be a bit of challenge for me. Highly recommend her. Damages 12 K for 2 pops.This is expensive!

Godfather2018
12-13-20, 16:10
Hello guys,

Damages: 1. 6 k.

Anyone who is looking for a good massage can try this spa.Very true bro. Never take ISG name to any person as it is a public forum. It's a pure risk for mongers and we'll as the Service providers.

Usakumar
12-13-20, 16:34
Temporarily back in Chennai for a month. Looking for high quality leads. Help is appreciated.

ChitChatter
12-13-20, 19:22
Is this OMR Mrs S? If so she is only 2. 5 k - 3 k. You jacked up to paying 6 k. If not ignore this message.No bro. This is a new inde out of Chai ngr.

ChitChatter
12-13-20, 19:30
Bro,

Was it 6 K for one hour with Sameer?

Priya.

* Amazing indie, scheduled in after chatting with her on WA. She invited to her apartment which was safe and clean. Was super nervous, she welcomed me with a smile offer me water and I offered her the customary chocolate. Must be 25-30 years old with the right curves and a pretty face then we headed to the bedroom for some action. Loads of foreplay and her BJ skills are amazing. First pop was CIM she was ok with it. Not going to get into more details for the second round but let me tell you she was doing her best (WOT and Missionary). My only disadvantage was the language, I can understand Tamil but can't speak which turned out to be a bit of challenge for me. Highly recommend her. Damages 12 K for 2 pops..

Rocky84
12-14-20, 08:02
I am visiting the god of seven hills dental hospital and will have a few hours leisure time. Any leads on any Indes, MP, trusted SP around that place will be highly appreciated and reciprocated. My PM is active.

-are.

OrionBelts
12-14-20, 11:49
Can someone clarify the subscription part? Like, procedure to buy a subscription?

===============================================

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

FlyCool
12-14-20, 12:10
Please help the easy way to buy a subscription. I have tried to buy bitcoin in many ways but failed to get. Any suggestions please.

Suruk
12-14-20, 20:12
Please help the easy way to buy a subscription. I have tried to buy bitcoin in many ways but failed to get. Any suggestions please.I use Paxful. Its pretty self explanatory to buy there.

CuteBoyFuhrer
12-14-20, 20:53
Please help the easy way to buy a subscription. I have tried to buy bitcoin in many ways but failed to get. Any suggestions please.Create an account in paxful website.

Then you need to buy from sellers (make sure you don't get scammed, try for sellers who have 100% good feedback).

Then you need to transfer btc which is equivalent to 25 usd. Its better to buy for 2.5 k. Because while you transfer btc from your wallet to ISG wallet, they deduct some service charges.

Make sure to send your TXID or hash details to ISG.

That's it. Within 2 to3 hrs I got confirmation mail.

Sathyabama
12-15-20, 00:52
Bro,

Was it 6 K for one hour with Sameer?Actually Pethi bro pinged me to correct it, I left it as such. If I recall it was around 8 K-10 K. Memory is bad.

MyLifeMyRules
12-15-20, 03:14
When in Chennai.

Bat spa. Ady and OMR.

My view always try for Bali or Thai, they will direct you extras automatically by giving hints. B2B within the reach always available. And they get more comfortable on regular visits.

Never tried South in BAT.

Last visit before COVID February.

My Time. Vadap.

I used visit last year till Jun. Hint to location 3 floor hotel in GST road. Usually they have south and direct to point. B2B or TL was kind of ok for the price. But stopped after seeing LE report in New paper.

Next report I will post my experience in Russia and Indonesia.

Note: Any newbies want pointers to above place do let me know. I think the above are reviewed multiple times with enough hints to find location.

Drum Boy
12-15-20, 04:43
I used LocalBitcoins for the subscription. Search on youtube, it's pretty easy to create account and purchase the bitcoins. All these took me just couple of hours for my subscription to get active.

Please help the easy way to buy a subscription. I have tried to buy bitcoin in many ways but failed to get. Any suggestions please.

XxxJk18
12-15-20, 06:41
Try unocoin. I use them. Buy with mobikwik wallet or any normal route like rtgs.

XxxJk18
12-15-20, 09:26
Did you try? Is she worth it?

Received a profile claiming to be an upcoming actress from SP Love. Damage 15 k for 1. Has anyone tried her? Feedback wud be appreciated!

XxxJk18
12-15-20, 09:45
The doctor is good and so is the hospital. Did a regular checkup, came clear. Speak confidently and free, he is a friendly chap. What he advised was to check every 6 months if one is active in mongering. Also most MP aren't keeping the place, towels etc clean which infects too. So he advised to be careful about it.

Really Informative for chennai mongers for testing for STD. Thanks for your information bro.

LongShanks007
12-15-20, 16:47
Really good advice, bro. Thanks for sharing the details, I am with you on the prevention is better than cure idea.Is there any other private clinics that offer discreet screening a the consultations?

Member #4785
12-16-20, 07:02
Got this reference through Mrs S omr. She arranged this MILF at her place. Reached there and waited for her. She came. She is a proper MILF. Started the undressing. Iniated DFK first it is was little bit shy then proceed nicely, She gave me a good BBBJ. Wore the safety and she started riding. She was little heavy for me so changed it to missionary. Banged her for good solid 25 minutes and came.

Pros: Submersive and good BBBJ, Will do any positions.

Cons: tummy and little money minded.

Damage: 3. 5 k + 1 k for the room for Mrs S.

WIR: Maybe.

If anybody want to try they can hit up mrs s.

Sasivad5014
12-16-20, 07:33
Is this attached pic lady? She quoted me 2. 5 k. I was busy last week hence didn't meet her.

Got this reference through Mrs S omr. She arranged this MILF at her place. Reached there and waited for her. She came. She is a proper MILF. Started the undressing. Iniated DFK first it is was little bit shy then proceed nicely, She gave me a good BBBJ. Wore the safety and she started riding. She was little heavy for me so changed it to missionary. Banged her for good solid 25 minutes and came.

Pros: Submersive and good BBBJ, Will do any positions.

Cons: tummy and little money minded.

Damage: 3. 5 k + 1 k for the room for Mrs S.

WIR: Maybe.

If anybody want to try they can hit up mrs s.

Knewton
12-16-20, 08:28
Hi,

Got this pic through my frnd, any review on these two.Hi,

Did you try them? If you don't mind can you share the contact with me. You can PM me.

Thanks in adv.

Will help you back with my contacts.

XxxJk18
12-16-20, 10:12
Unable to PM you. Inbox is full, please clear for space

PM me I'll provide..

MoralMonger
12-16-20, 12:26
Anyone here know ever got BJ with CIM in any BAT spa branches? I used to get this in a few branches (bakkam, bro nagar branches but those therapists are gone now) before but it seems like no one does it now.

Member #4785
12-16-20, 16:00
Is this attached pic lady? She quoted me 2. 5 k. I was busy last week hence didn't meet her.Yep that's the one.

XxxJk18
12-16-20, 16:19
As most are new they aren't open to all. Mostly HJ. Touch!

Anyone here know ever got BJ with CIM in any BAT spa branches? I used to get this in a few branches (bakkam, bro nagar branches but those therapists are gone now) before but it seems like no one does it now.

SaranMonger31
12-16-20, 18:18
Yep that's the one.Hi everyone,

Hope all safe and enjoying their life.

Bro she is aunty and I believe her age more than 30.

In Chennai there are many in house type services available we can hit from auto drivers and through correct source.

The actual cost of the bird for 1 shot you never believe unless you know the chain of connections. She will get only 500 rupees.

Mostly House type prostitution occurring in Chennai. It is connected with many links like local people and friends circle and auto drivers and Pimps.

Each and every one gets commission.

Lets see if you go with auto driver the cost will be some how 1500 rupees to 2000.

And if you are connecting through Locanto or any other digital forum via Pimp they will charge you 2000 to 3000 Rupees for aunty and 4000 to 6000 and some asking nowadays 8 K per hour it is 1 shot.

And by skipping these middle men if you go directly they will charge you 1000 Per shot for aunty and Max 1500 if you are regular they will charge only 1000 rs. In this 1000 they will take 50/50 means they women who own house will take 500 and for the aunty 500. If it is young girl they will charge you 1500. This is how the business operating model.

The problem in Chennai it is very difficult to connect with them directly. I had more than 3 SPs who used to provide kind of service but unfortunately they don't want to expand their business like sharing the numbers to unknown.

Room Price 500 only. They charged you twice. If we all avoid them, for sure they will come back to you. Like be in touch with them and mention you are low salaried person if any available for 1 K 2 K range inform me like that, dame sure you will hit.

But if you have time and passion you can crack it. This forum is promoting Mrs. S mrs. P and so on but they are not worth more than 500 to 1000 rs.

If you understand the logic you can easily crack down and enjoy your mongering every week with budget. The rates mentioned as of 2019, by considering rise in market may be some 100 only there will be diff.

Take care have a safe and happy mongering.

SagarLocker
12-16-20, 19:04
One of my SP contact digits ending with 215 have the attached profile claiming to be a high profile independent. Charges 15 k for 1 shot without place! Any reviews?15 k OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 0. 5 k more for her.

SaranMonger31
12-16-20, 19:39
15 k OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 0. 5 k more for her.There are big pocket monger here for promoting this kind of stuffs.

Real problem in Chennai there is big gap between Real Service Providers and Customers. May be the reason it is not Open to all and culture plays big role. Hiddenly they are doing business for their safety they keep middle men and pimps and there are many associated issues with LE also. There are some areas famous for House type service especially near borders and less populated area.

Have a safe and happy mongering.

Mark Inspire
12-17-20, 04:14
But if you have time and passion you can crack it. This forum is promoting Mrs. S mrs. P and so on but they are not worth more than 500 to 1000 rs.

If you understand the logic you can easily crack down and enjoy your mongering every week with budget. The rates mentioned as of 2019, by considering rise in market may be some 100 only there will be diff.
Bro, that's an excellent analysis of the mongering scenario. Kudos to you!

Hisenberg96
12-17-20, 05:39
Hi bro,

Can you give more hints on the spa, like location.

Therapist starting letter etc.

TIA.Hi HotDudeas,

Sorry for late response.

Med v km spa. First letter starts with s. And her name is KA#.

You can find easily in map its professional spa. She hesitate to meet outside.

You can visit for quick release from nice chick. Massage will be best but I won't go for repeat this unless no option.

Hisenberg96
12-17-20, 05:49
Hi everyone,

In Chennai there are many in house type services available we can hit from auto drivers and through correct source.

The actual cost of the bird for 1 shot you never believe unless you know the chain of connections. She will get only 500 rupees.

Mostly House type prostitution occurring in Chennai. It is connected with many links like local people and friends circle and auto drivers and Pimps.

Each and every one gets commission.

Lets see if you go with auto driver the cost will be some how 1500 rupees to 2000.

And if you are connecting through Locanto or any other digital forum via Pimp they will charge you 2000 to 3000 Rupees for aunty and 4000 to 6000 and some asking nowadays 8 K per hour it is 1 shot..Hi SaranMonger31,

Very true. Nowadays all my known trusted SP are sharing only same old chicks every time I asks.

Also sometimes they share very worst women pro, for night 8 k and SP claim that chick will go for 15 k for night.

But in reality that chick original photo is too much photoshopped and but in real only 25 % face and body. Not even worth for 1500 rs.

So nowadays SP's are playing this game. I have wasted too much money in last month.

That's why I don't like existing SP and trying to find new SP out of my luck. I will share that report later.

MyLifeMyRules
12-17-20, 21:36
Dear friends,

I need help in finding contacts in Chennai, I don't have contacts in Chennai. Never tried it before other then MP's. I understand I am asking for a big thing without having anything in return but I assure I am genuine and will reciprocate in future. And any help in Indonesia, Thailand or Russia I will very happy to help.

If anyone can help let me know I will activate the PM service.

Thanks.

SupermanIsDead
12-18-20, 09:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SupermanIsDead
12-18-20, 10:39
This is my third report on the same spa in Velachery neat Vijayanagar bus stand. This happened last month, Nov 20. I had to go out to Velachery for a work, it was not raining at that time so took my bike and headed towards SP tools. The moment I crossed SP tools, it started pouring. I got drenched, completely. No way I can get to the place I wanted to go with the cloths as wet as this. So when I crossed Vijayanagar bus stand, decided to get into this spa. I did not prebook an appt so, no Ms. D or Ms. M. Was assigned a NE named Ms. Are.

Massage was excellent. I asked for a rough massage and it was pretty rough, strong palms, excellent technique, but the therapist was a lean NE girl with ample amount of boobs and nice structure. Asked for a bum massage and it was heavenly, she kneaded my bums like a dough after lowering the dispo. It was again heavenly as she had an excellent technique, touched my balls once or twice but that's it. No hints beyond that. I was disappointed as She did not leave it open, she covered it once she is done with the bum.

Asked me to turn around, again massage was good. When we had 15 minutes, I asked her, if there's any extras, she said no. I didn't bother to ask again as I didn't want.

Her complaining to the owner and ruin my name, have been frequenting because of the other 2 therapist. But when we had 10 minutes, she came on top and started pressing my legs, pelvis / crotch, lower stomach and upper stomach. View was nice as I was able to get a good view of her top boobs. Johnny was not silent and stood up. She did it twice, second time pressing my johnny directly. I didn't know if it was intentional but I wanted to find out and asked her to do it again. She did it this time with her palms pressing my johnny more stronger make it more erect. She said," I see. You are excited. If you want you can wank it off yourself". I was like, I would have done it in my bathroom if I wanted it. But then I had to relieve myself right, I took her advice and took off the dispo started wanking off as I was lying on my back. First she was staring at it, not sure what she thought, She just grabbed my brother and started pressing it. Man it was awesome. She did not wank or jerk. She was massaging it, I was in heaven. Couldn't control my hands as I started touching her boobs and ass on top of her cloths. She did not syop me though. After few minutes, she did the most vigorous yet amazing handjob I ever had. Once done, I wanted to tip her but she refused to take that tip and said she liked what she did and did not do it for tip. But asked me to pick her next time as well.

Damages- 1500 in counter for 1 HR and no tip.

WIR. Hell yeah. Forget Ms. D or Ms. M. This girl is an absolute bombshell. I guess I'll get her gifts or something next time as she didn't accept my tip. I read a post couple of pages inside about a Ms. Are. Not sure if this was that girl. This girl is from Assam and her name will rhyme with nun.

Drum Boy
12-18-20, 14:54
Hello guys,

Generally how much do you guys pay as tips to SP birds? I pay 200 every time. Few asks for 500, I deny to pay.

Vinothkm123
12-18-20, 16:31
Hi HotDudeas,

Sorry for late response.

Med v km spa. First letter starts with s. And her name is KA#.

You can find easily in map its professional spa. She hesitate to meet outside.

You can visit for quick release from nice chick. Massage will be best but I won't go for repeat this unless no option.Is it serenity?

Dre165
12-18-20, 23:07
Your report is 100% true but in Chennai there is not much of connection in this forum especially or choices as well.

Quite a few don't want to share is because of their experience also some people misuse the contacts as well.

I share with quite a few based on budgets since I don't like to pay overqualified chicks.

This OMR was quite market well & I tried once but not worth more than 500 but paid 2 K while I agreed for 3 K but really due to promotion.

Recently came across a friend in the forum & the SP was genuine next time will check in direct as well.

Being local don't want to try Autowala as well but other state travel usually will try works better but still a risk.

Don't want to point out specific but most people in this forum share pic for 6-15 K to my knowledge its not worth it since EOD its a hole as well once its tried multiple its of no use LOLOL X.

Stay Safe & Play well.

Dre.

Hi everyone,

Each and every one gets commission...

XxxJk18
12-19-20, 09:21
Overpriced and nothing new or great in Chennai now! Regular SPs are honest to admit that, news ones tend to fool us.

Your report is 100% true but in Chennai there is not much of connection in this forum especially or choices as well.

Quite a few don't want to share is because of their experience also some people misuse the contacts as well.

I share with quite a few based on budgets since I don't like to pay overqualified chicks.

This OMR was quite market well & I tried once but not worth more than 500 but paid 2 K while I agreed for 3 K but really due to promotion.

Recently came across a friend in the forum & the SP was genuine next time will check in direct as well.

Being local don't want to try Autowala as well but other state travel usually will try works better but still a risk.

Don't want to point out specific but most people in this forum share pic for 6-15 K to my knowledge its not worth it since EOD its a hole as well once its tried multiple its of no use LOLOL X..

SamLucky
12-19-20, 12:14
This is my third report on the same spa in Velachery neat Vijayanagar bus stand. This happened last month, Nov 20. I had to go out to Velachery for a work, it was not raining at that time so took my bike and headed towards SP tools. The moment I crossed SP tools, it started pouring. I got drenched, completely. No way I can get to the place I wanted to go with the cloths as wet as this. So when I crossed Vijayanagar bus stand, decided to get into this spa. I did not prebook an appt so, no Ms. D or Ms. M. Was assigned a NE named Ms. Are.

Massage was excellent. I asked for a rough massage and it was pretty rough, strong palms, excellent technique, but the therapist was a lean NE girl with ample amount of boobs and nice structure. Asked for a bum massage and it was heavenly, she kneaded my bums like a dough after lowering the dispo. It was again heavenly as she had an excellent technique, touched my balls once or twice but that's it. No hints beyond that. I was disappointed as She did not leave it open, she covered it once she is done with the bum.

Asked me to turn around, again massage was good. When we had 15 minutes, I asked her, if there's any extras, she said no. I didn't bother to ask again as I didn't want.

Her complaining to the owner and ruin my name, have been frequenting because of the other 2 therapist. But when we had 10 minutes, she came on top and started pressing my legs, pelvis / crotch, lower stomach and upper stomach. View was nice as I was able to get a good view of her top boobs. Johnny was not silent and stood up. She did it twice, second time pressing my johnny directly. I didn't know if it was intentional but I wanted to find out and asked her to do it again. She did it this time with her palms pressing my johnny more stronger make it more erect. She said," I see. You are excited. If you want you can wank it off yourself". I was like, I would have done it in my bathroom if I wanted it. But then I had to relieve myself right, I took her advice and took off the dispo started wanking off as I was lying on my back. First she was staring at it, not sure what she thought, She just grabbed my brother and started pressing it. Man it was awesome. She did not wank or jerk. She was massaging it, I was in heaven. Couldn't control my hands as I started touching her boobs and ass on top of her cloths. She did not syop me though. After few minutes, she did the most vigorous yet amazing handjob I ever had. Once done, I wanted to tip her but she refused to take that tip and said she liked what she did and did not do it for tip. But asked me to pick her next time as well.

WIR. Hell yeah. Forget Ms. D or Ms. M. This girl is an absolute bombshell. I guess I'll get her gifts or something next time as she didn't accept my tip. I read a post couple of pages inside about a Ms. Are. Not sure if this was that girl. This girl is from Assam and her name will rhyme with nun.Last week I visited this spa and they assigned this girl. Her massage technique is very good, she did not offer me a bum massage.

Neither the extras. She was constantly asking me if I came to this after reading reviews in online forum. Looks like some dickhead has told her about this portal and since then everyone is alert there. I asked her remove the mask and show her face, she is pretty and looks cute. She has lovely pair of boobs as you said.

Try her again next time and see if she gives extras. May be I didn't get any as I told her I'm visiting for the first time.

Rajesh30
12-19-20, 12:51
Guys,

I went to A2B spa recently and assigned Ms K, mallu thought she should do well but had a horrible experience, she has good asset but horrible attitude, always restricting for all activities. Totally a dead fish absolute waste of time and money, this was my first time to that spa but not worth it. May be some advice of who is better therapist who I can choose next. And another lesson is never go for B2B, got carried away because of the racks and back but should be careful next time.

HardyOyo
12-19-20, 18:38
Folks,

I haven't had any massages since Feb and I am planning to take one in a high class spa or a one in five star resort or hotel. But I need to have a sensual one. Appreciate Any pointers or suggestions. You can reply here or PM to my inbox. Thanks.

Rocky84
12-20-20, 02:55
Guys,

I went to A2B spa recently and assigned Ms K, mallu thought she should do well but had a horrible experience, she has good asset but horrible attitude, always restricting for all activities. Totally a dead fish absolute waste of time and money, this was my first time to that spa but not worth it. May be some advice of who is better therapist who I can choose next. And another lesson is never go for B2B, got carried away because of the racks and back but should be careful next time.Are you referring to the one whose name means poem in Tamizh?

Drum Boy
12-20-20, 06:50
My regular SP shared few birds profile, chose one in spite of knowing the picture is edited. Reached the place, she was matching 60-70% which is still fine for me for 3 k. Had a decent session, she was shy and knows very little Tamil.

Overall good experience, I would be 100% happy if she was matching exactly the pic shared. Nevertheless VFM.

Kaynangai
12-20-20, 07:50
Brotheren,

Any good massage centers of SP in bro nagar? Can someone please help? Place feels dry.

Member #4671
12-20-20, 08:19
Hi Friends.

I'm a fan of masage with extras. But, till now had only massage with HJ and Total access. Wanted to try B2 B massage always. Never tried that. But I don't properly know what they'll do during the sessions. So, friends can you please share what is B2 B and anyone of your experience?

Suku619
12-20-20, 15:18
Hi Friends.

I'm a fan of masage with extras. But, till now had only massage with HJ and Total access. Wanted to try B2 B massage always. Never tried that. But I don't properly know what they'll do during the sessions. So, friends can you please share what is B2 B and anyone of your experience?Body to Body Massage, in which the masseur massages a customer with her body (naked). In short she will be all over you during this.

DeSilvaChennai
12-20-20, 22:33
With the lockdown now gone and with members looking for SP's and independents, just thought to seek the forum members on their recommended SP's in Chennai.

Just thought to gather the names of few leading and recommended SP's in Chennai who can serve anything and everything based on their network and connections of WG's, Independents etc. Genuine SP's are a rare find.

My connections with SP's has been very very limited to the recommendations from this forum alone. A few SP's have very limited profiles or source profiles from other states.

Thought to hear from the forum members on their recommended SP's.

CuteBoyFuhrer
12-21-20, 11:43
Hi Friends.

I'm a fan of masage with extras. But, till now had only massage with HJ and Total access. Wanted to try B2 B massage always. Never tried that. But I don't properly know what they'll do during the sessions. So, friends can you please share what is B2 B and anyone of your experience?She will be nude completely (sometimes only top access).

Then she rubs you completely with her boobs. Lie on your body. This act will be completely provoking. I like this very much.

But few doesn't do well. Make sure you select right person to do this activity.

Sathyabama
12-21-20, 12:31
Is anyone in touch with Farah, I was till few weeks back on a number ending with 894 but then she disappeared. I was preparing her up for my next visit to Chennai.

If anyone can help me I will be grateful please.

Randy0081
12-21-20, 12:44
Hi guys,

I am new member to this forum, would love your help to get contacts of indies. In return could give you a couple of MP numbers. Do help a newbie out.

Randy0081
12-21-20, 13:06
Hi guys,

I am a new subscriber to this forum. Have been a silent spectator of this forum for a while. Till date have been using locanto, mostly MP, looking forward for some good indie contacts if anyone is willing to share. I can share a couple of MP numbers.

ALoner
12-21-20, 13:47

Massage was excellent. I asked for a rough massage and it was pretty rough, strong palms, excellent technique, but the therapist was a lean NE girl with ample amount of boobs and nice structure. Asked for a bum massage and it was heavenly, she kneaded my bums like a dough after lowering the dispo. It was again heavenly as she had an excellent technique, touched my balls once or twice but that's it. No hints beyond that. I was disappointed as She did not leave it open, she covered it once she is done with the bum..You seem to have luck in your side bro!

FunnySexyBoy
12-21-20, 15:38
Nothing much bro, not so good nowadays, as you said it's dry now.

Brotheren,

Any good massage centers of SP in bro nagar? Can someone please help? Place feels dry.

ChillBoy
12-21-20, 16:34
Brotheren,

Any good massage centers of SP in bro nagar? Can someone please help? Place feels dry.Has anyone recently tried spa above BAAAR in bro nagar area? Not sure if croma spa is also active these days. Tnagar was once happening with S hotel spa etc. Most of spa these days are hit or miss kind of scenario. Can anyone help me with A2B spa and recommendation?

XxxJk18
12-21-20, 16:40
So this is about an experience about the egmore ramada prior to covid.

My usual SP gave a call regarding a hot Russian. Impressed with the pictures went for an hour's session.

Reached the venue and had to wait for a few minutes before I could get the room number. (I hate those minutes, playing low, especially if the lobbies are small).

Finally got the room number and went up all excited to be welcomed by a smiling curvy Russian.

Said Hi and gave a peck on her hands to say am a gentleman worked like a charm.

While booking she told no to DFK and after the above guess she was happy to do it.

Wild DFK led to her pushing me down to DTY, she loved it I guess, she came and moaned to keep doing it, RING RING the door bell went on screaming loud.

Both of us were feeling pissed off and she told not to panic. I went into the restroom to act as if I was just using the toilet in a friends room. But it took 5 minutes to open.

Door, so I knew we were busted.

The hotel manager (2) and the security chief were at the door and asked me to come with them without making any issue.

I was confident that they aren't going to call the cops as its their hotel rep too. Took me down to their basement where most hotels have a security room. The manager's body language was clear that.

He was working with the SP but the security guard is a religious person, he saw the cctv, he doesn't entertain such things. After getting the SP number (fake one) and my no he advised and let me go.

Most Russians and east Europeans are marked by security as they are maximum known to come here for sex work. So the room numbers are noted by the security team and when he saw an Indian entering the.

Room on cctv (my bad time) he made an issue.

So even if its ITC or whichever place, its not 100%% safe. Even my friend was caught by OYO though they say unmarried couples welcome. !

BTW she moved to another hotel and reached me via SP again: the it was worthy!

DudeLikesBoobs
12-21-20, 16:55
Guys,

Please share me any MILF contact or any SP contact with good MILF near Tambaram. Have been searching for a while but unable to do so kindly help me.

LongShanks007
12-21-20, 22:02

Asked me to turn around, again massage was good. When we had 15 minutes, I asked her, if there's any extras, she said no. I didn't bother to ask again as I didn't want..Any pointers to the spa please.

LolBoy
12-21-20, 22:54
I have been a silent spectator of this forum for a little while, and as I am coming to Chennai this new year I thought I would try my luck here.

I have been hitting up Locanto as well, but not sure whom to trust or otherwise there.

To me money is not the great deal, but must have a good time for the money spent. I prefer independent and classy ladies if that matters.

As I subscribed to this to get some contacts from senior members of this forum, appreciate any help!

ChillBoy
12-22-20, 04:28
I have been a silent spectator of this forum for a little while, and as I am coming to Chennai this new year I thought I would try my luck here.

I have been hitting up Locanto as well, but not sure whom to trust or otherwise there.

To me money is not the great deal, but must have a good time for the money spent. I prefer independent and classy ladies if that matters.

As I subscribed to this to get some contacts from senior members of this forum, appreciate any help!For first few encounters try the budget ones, create rapport with SP and then you will get better quality on cheaper price. You don't have to show yourself well off and you will end up dealing with 3 k material for 10-15 k. So try to keep it low and play more. Elite services are available with lot of people here but for hit or miss try it's good to go for budget ones.

ChillBoy
12-22-20, 04:41
Had this girl share whatsapp number on okcupid. Did a video call. She asked me to show my Little Johnny and then she was pretending to strip. She cut call in few seconds and later texted the screen recording saying she is going to upload in youtube Facebook and all social media platforms. I didn't give a damn and blocked the number. So guys be careful and don't fall prey. If you continue to talk they just ask for money.

Godfather2018
12-22-20, 04:42

My usual SP gave a call regarding a hot Russian. Impressed with the pictures went for an hour's session.

Reached the venue and had to wait for a few minutes before I could get the room number. (I hate those minutes, playing low, especially if the lobbies are small).

Finally got the room number and went up all excited to be welcomed by a smiling curvy Russian.

While booking she told no to DFK and after the above guess she was happy to do it.

Wild DFK led to her pushing me down to DTY, she loved it I guess, she came and moaned to keep doing it, RING RING the door bell went on screaming loud.

Both of us were feeling pissed off and she told not to panic. I went into the restroom to act as if I was just using the toilet in a friends room. But it took 5 minutes to open.

Door, so I knew we were busted.

The hotel manager (2) and the security chief were at the door and asked me to come with them without making any issue.

I was confident that they aren't going to call the cops as its their hotel rep too. Took me down to their basement where most hotels have a security room. The manager's body language was clear that.

He was working with the SP but the security guard is a religious person, he saw the cctv, he doesn't entertain such things. After getting the SP number (fake one) and my no he advised and let me go.

Most Russians and east Europeans are marked by security as they are maximum known to come here for sex work. So the room numbers are noted by the security team and when he saw an Indian entering the.

Room on cctv (my bad time) he made an issue.

So even if its ITC or whichever place, its not 100%% safe. Even my friend was caught by OYO though they say unmarried couples welcome. !

BTW she moved to another hotel and reached me via SP again: the it was worthy!Thanks for the info bro. When it comes to hotel it is always risky than the house type or flats. Else we need to take the girl along with us by booking.

Godfather2018
12-22-20, 04:54
Hello guys,

Generally how much do you guys pay as tips to SP birds? I pay 200 every time. Few asks for 500, I deny to pay.Always pay based on the girls service bro. I pay 200 for a good session. But some girls outperform and make me really happy like total GFE. For them I tip 500 rs. All the guys have a technique to get good service from girls. People here can also enlighten us more on this.

RajVseVijay
12-22-20, 11:13
Guys,

Sp shared these 4 four profiles, any feedback on these girls.

AxePunt
12-22-20, 15:03
Guys,

Sp shared these 4 four profiles, any feedback on these girls.I'm in touch with this SP for the past few years all girls are either bad looking, or the good looking ones are heavily photoshopped with makeup. I've had two girls from North of this SP's pick over the last year the deed was horrible no involvement and there is the language barrier the girls were never co-operative. I've given this SP an earful for his bad services but two years ago he delivered a gem from North east that girl was a delight. So with that hope I've retained this SP's contact.

AxePunt
12-22-20, 15:18
Met with an afro from Palavaram area called her from my mobile chatted on WA and then fixed the deed for 2 hours at 4 k sent me the location on WA picked up some beer, redbull and fried chicken while going there, The girl welcomed me inside with a hug and a lite peck on my lips and took me to the bedroom on the first floor of an independent house the location was safe and had no issues reaching there. There was another girl over there hence she offered a 3 sum at a much higher cost which I politely declined stating that I might take them both next week, Anyways proceeded to enter the bedroom it was a mattress on the floor and a / see was there thankfully. We proceeded to chit chat the three of us with some beer while she was gently touching my thighs and groin, anyways when her friend moved away I proceeded to kiss her and she reciprocated well after a lot of foreplay & an amazing BBBJ she did WOT & Doggy love the afro's ass I finished. Took a break had a cigarette and some foreplay with me spanking her ass and loads of DFK in front of a mirror. Got a long BBBJ and did doggy and WOT and then tried doing some different poses finally finished in Doggy took a wash with her and a little foreplay but johnny was done for the day. Left home a happy man.

Report.

Face - 7/10 (big lips).

Body -8/10 (I like afros).

Boobs - 7/10 (a little saggy).

Ass - 10/10 (perfect).

BBBJ - 9/10 (she complained a bit).

Service - 10/10 (Good).

VFM. Totally (please keep price in check).

WIR. For the 3 sum Yes.

Please remember these girls are in desperate need of money she asked for 8 K for two hours but was able to bring it down to 4 k, She even tried to extract more before the start please don't succumb to their tactics tell her that if you like her services you will frequent her for the time she's here.

Will post another report about another afro whom I'm yet to meet in manapkm area.

Lecherous86
12-22-20, 19:01

Door, so I knew we were busted.Nice post but the world has changed now with this pandemic out of control.

CuteBoyFuhrer
12-22-20, 19:27

Asked me to turn around, again massage was good. When we had 15 minutes, I asked her, if there's any extras, she said no. I didn't bother to ask again as I didn't want.Super ji.

I would be glad if you could provide some more clues on MP. As you are not subscribed user, am unable to PM you.

CoolGuyOmr2
12-22-20, 20:33
Looking for a good massage place for nice teasing near OMR or ECR. Inbox is open. Thanks in advance.

AngryWolf
12-23-20, 06:37
Met with an afro from Palavaram area called her from my mobile chatted on WA and then fixed the deed for 2 hours at 4 k

Report.

Face - 7/10 (big lips).

Ass - 10/10 (perfect).

Service - 10/10 (Good).

WIR. For the 3 sum Yes.

Will post another report about another afro whom I'm yet to meet in manapkm area.Interesting, can you add last digits. I tried 3 afros in Pallavaram and backed off once I find they are not the ones as in pic. Heck even I paid 500 to get out of the house.

This is the classic set up they run. 2 girls in such apartments. Bed on floor. Nothing else in the house. Etc.

Attached some pics I got.

Indian100
12-23-20, 07:15
Had this girl share whatsapp number on okcupid. Did a video call. She asked me to show my Little Johnny and then she was pretending to strip. She cut call in few seconds and later texted the screen recording saying she is going to upload in youtube Facebook and all social media platforms. I didn't give a damn and blocked the number. So guys be careful and don't fall prey. If you continue to talk they just ask for money.Similar case reported from Bangalore. Guy was milked 14 lakhs by the girls. Be careful.

IndianMale83
12-23-20, 10:23
Not sure why my previous report didn't come thru.

Went to Pink Spa. They have 3 staffs now, 2 SI & 1 NE. NE's massage is ok, don't think other 2 can do any massage. It's no longer VFM as the rates are 2000 for 60 minutes.

The only way they can survive is to have extras though I didn't get any.

BTW, am off to Erode this week. If anyone has leads in Erode / Tirupur / Coimbatore, please do ping me.

ALoner
12-23-20, 17:18

Asked me to turn around, again massage was good. When we had 15 minutes, I asked her, if there's any extras, she said no. I didn't bother to ask again as I didn't want..Your 2nd thread was deleted by admin. Could you repost?

MaduraiBoy05
12-23-20, 19:08
Guys,

Sp shared these 4 four profiles, any feedback on these girls.Girl in the saree is awesome. Do you mind sharing the contact friend?

Rajesh30
12-23-20, 19:56
Are you referring to the one whose name means poem in Tamizh?No Bro her name is unisex hope you understand. And she is a mallu, not sure if any other mallu is thr in OMR branch.

Kaffirfakir
12-24-20, 03:04
I'm in touch with this SP for the past few years all girls are either bad looking, or the good looking ones are heavily photoshopped with makeup. I've had two girls from North of this SP's pick over the last year the deed was horrible no involvement and there is the language barrier the girls were never co-operativeBeen using this SPs services myself because he is reliable with quick response (he never contacts. I do when I need a release and he always has someone close to my place).

But then it is problem with the girls. Mumbai side females have attitude but are at least professional. The worst lot are the Bong ones from Kolkata. Demand tip upfront. They look good but are cold and aloof and push you to hurry up. No kissing at all. Do not like boob suck and shy away even from DATY. 7 out of 7 bongs with this SP and with another one, I have had zero pleasure and had to use my hand to keep the bird away from dampening my mood.

On the other hand the same SP sometimes brings in Tamil girls from Salem or Erode. They hardly have the looks of these East babes but attitude is good and they are clean down there. They are good with small gestures, like holding your hand and taking you to the deed room / bed and offering to undress you while engaging in small talk The best ones are however Telegu birds. Horny and slutty. Make my release explosive. But they are not too frequent. Which makes me wonder if going to Andhra is a better option. I heard Tirupathi has good birds.

FunnySexyBoy
12-24-20, 04:12
True, even I went close by & backed off after seeing the house.

But this looks like a good set up individual house. Next Afro scene was zoo area, but did not want to take a risk of travelling that far.

Interesting, can you add last digits. I tried 3 afros in Pallavaram and backed off once I find they are not the ones as in pic. Heck even I paid 500 to get out of the house.

This is the classic set up they run. 2 girls in such apartments. Bed on floor. Nothing else in the house. Etc.

FunnySexyBoy
12-24-20, 04:18
Hey Chilli,

I tried once, the SI was not good nor bad, it's ok kinda, but people are off very lower class, the way they talk and smell. Was not a def place to visit. But counter prices where cheap, 799 for 30 minutes and 999 for 45 minutes and tips inside. B2B was 1500 but just up to neck and knee.

Not much to visit until desperate as Bro Nagar is not as good as before.

Trying one near flyover, will update once I try it.

Has anyone recently tried spa above BAAAR in bro nagar area? Not sure if croma spa is also active these days. Tnagar was once happening with S hotel spa etc. Most of spa these days are hit or miss kind of scenario. Can anyone help me with A2B spa and recommendation?

RahulRavi
12-24-20, 04:27
Not sure why my previous report didn't come thru.

Went to Pink Spa. They have 3 staffs now, 2 SI & 1 NE. NE's massage is ok, don't think other 2 can do any massage. It's no longer VFM as the rates are 2000 for 60 minutes.

The only way they can survive is to have extras though I didn't get any.

BTW, am off to Erode this week. If anyone has leads in Erode / Tirupur / Coimbatore, please do ping me.In Coimbatore try the Bali spa in rs puram, it's a very clean place and just tell the therapist that you visit their spa regularly and just say some random name of therapist you tried last name.

It's a sure place for extras but the therapists should trust you.

HardyOyo
12-24-20, 05:05
Appreciate if you can share the digits. PM is open.

Met with an afro from Palavaram area called her from my mobile chatted on WA and then fixed the deed for 2 hours at 4 k sent me the location on WA picked up some beer, redbull and fried chicken while going there, The girl welcomed me inside with a hug and a lite peck on my lips and took me to the bedroom on the first floor of an independent house the location was safe and had no issues reaching there. There was another girl over there hence she offered a 3 sum at a much higher cost which I politely declined stating that I might take them both next week, Anyways proceeded to enter the bedroom it was a mattress on the floor and a / see was there thankfully. We proceeded to chit chat the three of us with some beer while she was gently touching my thighs and groin, anyways when her friend moved away I proceeded to kiss her and she reciprocated well after a lot of foreplay & an amazing BBBJ she did WOT & Doggy love the afro's ass I finished. Took a break had a cigarette and some foreplay with me spanking her ass and loads of DFK in front of a mirror. Got a long BBBJ and did doggy and WOT and then tried doing some different poses finally finished in Doggy took a wash with her and a little foreplay but johnny was done for the day. Left home a happy man.

Report.

Face - 7/10 (big lips).

Ass - 10/10 (perfect).

Service - 10/10 (Good).

WIR. For the 3 sum Yes.

Please remember these girls are in desperate need of money she asked for 8 K for two hours but was able to bring it down to 4 k, She even tried to extract more before the start please don't succumb to their tactics tell her that if you like her services you will frequent her for the time she's here.

Will post another report about another afro whom I'm yet to meet in manapkm area.

HardyOyo
12-24-20, 05:09
BUMP. Any info is appreciated. PM is active. Thanks.

Folks,

I haven't had any massages since Feb and I am planning to take one in a high class spa or a one in five star resort or hotel. But I need to have a sensual one. Appreciate Any pointers or suggestions. You can reply here or PM to my inbox. Thanks.

CoolGuyOmr2
12-24-20, 05:42

Report..Would be good if you help to share her number. Please do PM.

MayanKanand
12-24-20, 06:24
Hello all,

I am back in Chennai for a while after many years. Can someone please help me with some independents?

Cheers.

XxxJk18
12-24-20, 08:48
Damn would have felt so pissed off after going there expecting to be like the pics!

Interesting, can you add last digits. I tried 3 afros in Pallavaram and backed off once I find they are not the ones as in pic. Heck even I paid 500 to get out of the house.

Kabir789
12-24-20, 16:02
Planning to visit bat spa in bro Nagar or chetpet. Is extras confirm in these places? Read in forum that some issues.

RajVseVijay
12-24-20, 17:44
Been using this SPs services myself because he is reliable with quick response (he never contacts. I do when I need a release and he always has someone close to my place).

But then it is problem with the girls. Mumbai side females have attitude but are at least professional. The worst lot are the Bong ones from Kolkata. Demand tip upfront. They look good but are cold and aloof and push you to hurry up. No kissing at all. Do not like boob suck and shy away even from DATY. 7 out of 7 bongs with this SP and with another one, I have had zero pleasure and had to use my hand to keep the bird away from dampening my mood.

On the other hand the same SP sometimes brings in Tamil girls from Salem or Erode. They hardly have the looks of these East babes but attitude is good and they are clean down there. They are good with small gestures, like holding your hand and taking you to the deed room / bed and offering to undress you while engaging in small talk The best ones are however Telegu birds. Horny and slutty. Make my release explosive. But they are not too frequent. Which makes me wonder if going to Andhra is a better option. I heard Tirupathi has good birds.Exactly. The one in the saree is telugu girl. Look wise not very good. But absolute bomb shell in bed. Very slutty. Had good fun for 3 k.

Godfather2018
12-24-20, 19:56
Been using this SPs services myself because he is reliable with quick response (he never contacts. I do when I need a release and he always has someone close to my place).

On the other hand the same SP sometimes brings in Tamil girls from Salem or Erode. They hardly have the looks of these East babes but attitude is good and they are clean down there. They are good with small gestures, like holding your hand and taking you to the deed room / bed and offering to undress you while engaging in small talk The best ones are however Telegu birds. Horny and slutty. Make my release explosive. But they are not too frequent. Which makes me wonder if going to Andhra is a better option. I heard Tirupathi has good birds.Bro,

Is it the sp with last digit ending 647 from vadapalani.

Skybird1808
12-25-20, 00:03
Exactly. The one in the saree is telugu girl. Look wise not very good. But absolute bomb shell in bed. Very slutty. Had good fun for 3 k.Bro,

Tried contacting you through PM. Your inbox is full. Please share SP contact on PM. TIA.

XxxJk18
12-25-20, 06:43
Most of them don't agree nowadays or pricey.

Planning to visit bat spa in bro Nagar or chetpet. Is extras confirm in these places? Read in forum that some issues.

RnaFromDna
12-25-20, 08:10
I am looking for some action next week any suggestion and pointers to spa or indi. Is Bat spa provide extra. Any update on ECR A2B spa.

RajVseVijay
12-25-20, 10:30
Bro,

Is it the sp with last digit ending 647 from vadapalani.Yeah that's sp number.

GoldInLion
12-25-20, 12:12

Report..Wow a Heavenly desire of many SI of this forums, bro cheers wrote a highly professional truthful FR Kudos.

Try to PM Digits if possible it will be more highly appreciable and reciprocated for sure.

FunnySexyBoy
12-25-20, 12:19
Hi Kabir,

Bat bro is closed for renovation. Chetpet does not have much selection, try nun or mental branches, they have more people for selection.

Pkapi
12-25-20, 19:46
Bro,

I got the same pics plus another 2 girls pics. I chose one out of the 2 you didn't post. Asked for a full night rate since it was a very long time since I had done the deed. Was quoted 18 K. I am not sure if I got the direct SP or another middle man who was adding his charges into it. Anyways rejected that and he said he will come back in a few days with a better offer. Was thinking 10 K-12 K would be appropriate. Did you try any of them? If yes please suggest what would be their correct rate for the night? Problem is I would need to add even some hotel room charges into it and I don't want to blow of a lot of money unnecessarily.

Sorry do not have subscription yet so can't post the other 2 pics. I was going to get the subscription last year when I ended up in a relationship which kind of served its purpose till around 4 months back. Now single again so starting to look into options. Will maybe get a subscription soon.

Thanks.

Guys,

Sp shared these 4 four profiles, any feedback on these girls.

Lakshminarasim
12-25-20, 20:00
Guys,

Sp shared these 4 four profiles, any feedback on these girls.Bro,

Of the 4 only south Indians are Good both of them are not available now as with the other 2 I suspect they are hijrah's. I went for a deed but was not convinced with their feminity. Not sure even if the SP knows but I left the place. Do not go by the looks and fall be careful.

Godfather2018
12-26-20, 03:28
Bro,

I got the same pics plus another 2 girls pics. I chose one out of the 2 you didn't post. Asked for a full night rate since it was a very long time since I had done the deed. Was quoted 18 K. I am not sure if I got the direct SP or another middle man who was adding his charges into it. Anyways rejected that and he said he will come back in a few days with a better offer. Was thinking 10 K-12 K would be appropriate. Did you try any of them? If yes please suggest what would be their correct rate for the night? Problem is I would need to add even some hotel room charges into it and I don't want to blow of a lot of money unnecessarily.

Sorry do not have subscription yet so can't post the other 2 pics. I was going to get the subscription last year when I ended up in a relationship which kind of served its purpose till around 4 months back. Now single again so starting to look into options. Will maybe get a subscription soon.

Thanks.Hello bro, even if you do not have subscription you still can post pics. Please try.

Coolshankar1
12-26-20, 04:08
Browsed locanto and called up the numbers and found one in Ad who. The spa is near the reg office on the 2nd floor. They have selection and the price starts from 1.5 to 7 k.

You have topless, full nude massage and nude shower too. The choice is yours. Selection Available.

Kaffirfakir
12-26-20, 10:20
My last response made me thirsty for some action so called my SP who sent me pics of a middle aged aunty. Looked pretty average and chubby. I remembered the bad experiences I had with more good looking fair ones and took a chance and went to the location the SP guided me to last evening. She was as good (or as mediocre) as in her photos. But she smelt sweet. That was a plus. Paid her directly than the seedy looking fellow who showed me in and was hoping for a tip (asked him to buzz off. SP is known to me).

She was from Manaparai or someplace nearer. Very short, chubby round and pot bellied. Small boobs and wide ass. But her nipples were large and chunky. Got down to the deed and a few minutes of nipple sucking (she volunteered to put them into my mouth) made her hot and horny. What followed was half hour of pure lust. She sucked my tool like she was gasping for life while I 69 her pussy (amazingly clean and fresh for someone who looks like that- and she was married with two kids! Her sucking almost blew my gasket. She insisted on more boob suck and I obliged as her nipples were nice to suck. Then I finished her orally. I knew she came for she pulled my hair and pressed my head into her pussy for a few seconds. She took a break and begged me to mount as she could not take any more sucking. I was already weakened with excitement. Her pussy was warm and wildly wet. It was also tight enough that I did not last more than 7 or 8 strokes and came big. Tipped her generously took her phone number (she will move to Madurai tomorrow- lives there for now),. If I ever go to Madurai, I know where to sleep for a night. My faith in lower cost small town middle aged Tamil ladies has been reinforced. They are indeed hornier and sluttier. Or may be it is my age. I was boning 20-30 year olds for a decade but have no interest in them anymore.

HardyOyo
12-26-20, 14:47
Bro, I visited this spa today. Called up and fixed the appointment. The person on the other side asked if I want to book Miss are or Miss the. He said people mistake are for the. I din know what to say as I din knew both. I reached the spa and took 90 minutes massage. I was thinking if I should take Miss are and Miss the for 45 minutes each. But the counter lady asked me to go with Miss A. I took her suggestion. First 45 minutes was regular Thai by Miss are. Pressure was good and I asked to give a bum massage. She gave. Then came Miss. A. Dono what she felt, from the moment she entered, she was caressing me. Then hugged and DFK. I sucked her books. She did everything I said. BBBJ, Rimming, CIM. Heavenly. I released twice, got her number. Let's see where this goes. She din ask for any tips.

Overall Damages -2 K for 90 minutes massage.

WIR. Hell yeah. Forget Ms. D or Ms. M. This girl is an absolute bombshell. I guess I'll get her gifts or something next time as she didn't accept my tip. I read a post couple of pages inside about a Ms. Are. Not sure if this was that girl. This girl is from Assam and her name will rhyme with nun.

Godfather2018
12-27-20, 01:40
My last response made me thirsty for some action so called my SP who sent me pics of a middle aged aunty. Looked pretty average and chubby. I remembered the bad experiences I had with more good looking fair ones and took a chance and went to the location the SP guided me to last evening. She was as good (or as mediocre) as in her photos. But she smelt sweet. That was a plus. Paid her directly than the seedy looking fellow who showed me in and was hoping for a tip (asked him to buzz off. SP is known to me).

She was from Manaparai or someplace nearer. Very short, chubby round and pot bellied. Small boobs and wide ass. But her nipples were large and chunky. Got down to the deed and a few minutes of nipple sucking (she volunteered to put them into my mouth) made her hot and horny. What followed was half hour of pure lust. She sucked my tool like she was gasping for life while I 69 her pussy (amazingly clean and fresh for someone who looks like that- and she was married with two kids! Her sucking almost blew my gasket. She insisted on more boob suck and I obliged as her nipples were nice to suck. Then I finished her orally. I knew she came for she pulled my hair and pressed my head into her pussy for a few seconds. She took a break and begged me to mount as she could not take any more sucking. I was already weakened with excitement. Her pussy was warm and wildly wet. It was also tight enough that I did not last more than 7 or 8 strokes and came big. Tipped her generously took her phone number (she will move to Madurai tomorrow- lives there for now),. If I ever go to Madurai, I know where to sleep for a night. My faith in lower cost small town middle aged Tamil ladies has been reinforced. They are indeed hornier and sluttier. Or may be it is my age. I was boning 20-30 year olds for a decade but have no interest in them anymore.Yes I had such experience with a fair sexy nice structured aunty last year. She looked classy. We were kissing for like an hour. Hornier than young girls but I like young girls. Taste varies bro. But there were few young girls who become horny and provide excellent company. I have had such encounters also.

Member #4671
12-27-20, 04:52
Hey Buddies,

I'm a fan of MPs especially MILF. I had so much MILF back in coimbatore. But can't able to get anyone in Chennai. So, if anyone had any good MILF MPs, please do share. Surely, I can reciprocate with good contacts.

Aeykeyyes
12-27-20, 07:12
Guys.

I have a tough time figuring out the name of Vijayanagar spa. Could someone provide a hint.

Pestered90
12-27-20, 19:40
Hey guys!

I have replied to everyone who has asked me for directions and name yet I don't see a single FR on it! Guys if your paying a visit and had a bad experience please post so that at least others would benefit! I don't see a single person. Sharing the FR!

Regards,

Ps90.

This happened a few days back.

I was regular previously to this spa but then took a break as the service was kind of bad, recently felt the urge to go and couldn't control so went there for a quick release, to my surprise I found a girl who was just my taste.

Tall, slim and descent racks.

Entered the room changed in to dispo, she entered and did name sake massage, I requested her to remove dispo. And give me a good bum massage with oil she obliged but the massage was again namesake, then came the climax of extras she asked 1 k for TL and HJ I agreed. She removed her top seeing which I was very much surprised as generally when it comes to TL they just lift their top but this one removed it entirely I was like on cloud 9, she then gave a slow and good HJ and while all this was happening I was feeding on those descent shaped round racks. She was just the girl I crave for. After the deed I asked her FR her contact but seems she is not interested. I had plans of meeting her out, intact after her refusal I asked her out for a coffee to which again she denied. Ll soon go back again to meet her..

Abdevilliers
12-29-20, 02:54
I stay in Nanganallur, romba naala oru Nanganallur maami try pana aasai. In 30-35. Guys let me know if some one has any such contact. I will share my inde contacts.Hi,

I have got some indie contacts. Looking something in return.

Thanks in advance.

RajRaj0000
12-29-20, 08:33

On the other hand the same SP sometimes brings in Tamil girls from Salem or Erode. They hardly have the looks of these East babes but attitude is good and they are clean down there. They are good with small gestures, like holding your hand and taking you to the deed room / bed and offering to undress you while engaging in small talk The best ones are however Telegu birds. Horny and slutty. Make my release explosive. But they are not too frequent. Which makes me wonder if going to Andhra is a better option. I heard Tirupathi has good birds.I agree with this post on the attitudes. The local south girls have the best attitude (of course there are few exceptions), though they lack the polished bomb look. The kick and involvement is by these south girls.

BTW, any leads at Tirupati?

SupermanIsDead
12-29-20, 11:58
Hey guys!

I have replied to everyone who has asked me for directions and name yet I don't see a single FR on it! Guys if your paying a visit and had a bad experience please post so that at least others would benefit! I don't see a single person. Sharing the FR!

Regards,

Ps90.Hello brother,

Can you repost the directions. I seem to have missed it.

Thanks and regards.

Superman is Dead.

SupermanIsDead
12-29-20, 12:00
Bro, I visited this spa today. Called up and fixed the appointment. The person on the other side asked if I want to book Miss are or Miss the. He said people mistake are for the. I din know what to say as I din knew both. I reached the spa and took 90 minutes massage. I was thinking if I should take Miss are and Miss the for 45 minutes each. But the counter lady asked me to go with Miss A. I took her suggestion. First 45 minutes was regular Thai by Miss are. Pressure was good and I asked to give a bum massage. She gave. Then came Miss. A. Dono what she felt, from the moment she entered, she was caressing me. Then hugged and DFK. I sucked her books. She did everything I said. BBBJ, Rimming, CIM. Heavenly. I released twice, got her number. Let's see where this goes. She din ask for any tips.

Overall Damages -2 K for 90 minutes massage.Wow brother. You are too lucky. I have never got BBBJ there. Let me try her next time and see if I get it. Have fun and keep posting more.

Thanks and regards.

Superman is dead.

SupermanIsDead
12-29-20, 12:03
Browsed locanto and called up the numbers and found one in Ad who. The spa is near the reg office on the 2nd floor. They have selection and the price starts from 1.5 to 7 k.

You have topless, full nude massage and nude shower too. The choice is yours. Selection Available.Hello brother,

Did you visit that spa, if yes please post your experience. I know about this place for a long time but never visited as I felt they are very pricy for the kind of girls they have. You can get full service for 3 k, not sure what massage they'll provide for that is better than the FS. That too for 7 k.

Thanks and regards.

Superman is Dead.

CoolSp
12-29-20, 16:20
Met the mallu MILF again. She has put down some weight and has toned down little. More hornier. It was a great experience.

GeeYen
12-29-20, 17:23
Met the mallu MILF again. She has put down some weight and has toned down little. More hornier. It was a great experience.Hi you didn't answer my previous question. Is she a mallu Christian from Adyar. Think I have availed her services. That's why am asking.

RahulRavi
12-29-20, 19:31
Hi guys,

I am back to Chennai and if possible can anyone please share me a good spa with Tamil girls?

My pm is active, so if needed you can message me.

I have contacts in Coimbatore, if needed I can share them.

CoolBuddy
12-29-20, 19:48
Seniors,

Please guide me how to transfer my $27 worth BTC from Binance spot wallet to ISG BTC wallet.

I tried the withdraw transfer option but it is showing $12 as network transfer fee. I have only 27 $ worth of BTC, is there any possibility of transferring 25 $ BTC from Binance to ISG with very minimal transfer fee.

Your technical advice will be helpful. Thanks.

Sahil172
12-29-20, 20:20

Asked me to turn around, again massage was good. When we had 15 minutes, I asked her, if there's any extras, she said no. I didn't bother to ask again as I didn't want..Hi,

Requesting to share the spa and therapist name in codewords.

Thanks.

Oceanic80
12-30-20, 04:14
Been following ISG for few months, and finally decided to plunge and took membership).

Seniors, please do share SP contacts.

HardyOyo
12-30-20, 05:22
Hi,

Thanks in advance.Appreciate if you can share the details. PM is active.

RajVseVijay
12-30-20, 09:38
Hi,

Thanks in advance.You don't have private message active to share contact.

ShelbyBlr
12-31-20, 03:50
This is a FR which took place in the beginning of the month. Was busy and couldn't post earlier.

Had pinged Pethidine bro for a contact and he was gracious enough to reply with a inde in Face (in Tamil) ppair.

Contacted her and she agreed for a meet in her place. Reached her flat and she guided to her house. She stays alone in a 2 bhk and it seemed to be safe.

She was very submissive from the start without talking much. Looked to be in her early 30's. Dusky with good boo sand ass. Asked her to strip down completely and slowly undress me with eye contact. Then asked her for a BBBJ. She is really a pro at this. Did a nice slurpy BBBJ for 30 minutes. Was about to cum so asked her to ride me from top. She was not that good at sex when compared to BJ. Couldn't cum. So asked her for BBBJ again and did CIM. She swallowed the whole load and rushed to washroom. It was a nice fantasy ticked.

Since the sex part was not that great. Asked her to blow me again after resting for 20 minutes. This time again did CIM. Left a happy man.

Once again thanks to Pethidine bro for sharing this. Wouldn't share the contact without his nod.

Damages - 8.5 k 2 shots.

Boobs- 7.

BBBJ- 9.

WiIR. Maybe if she agreed for 6 k.

Nisarth7
12-31-20, 04:52
Hey brothers,

I'm visiting Chennai next month for week. Since I don't have membership, I'm looking up locanto for some action. Would appreciate if someone gives me pointers on the prices here, so I can bargain better and not pay extra.

Cheers.

Ruch888
12-31-20, 07:33
Hi Chennai brothers,

Vannakkam! (hope I got it right!).

I am from Mumbai flying out today 6 pm was looking for some spa fun near the airport have an hour or so!!

Can someone suggest some good sure shot extras spas there? FS is not compulsory!!

I will reciprocate with good recommendations for Mumbai!!

Have already seen Oxygen Spa, River Group and Will is near.

Please suggest PM is active.

Regards,

Ruch888.

RahulFriend
12-31-20, 14:05
Any offerings in star hotel near crocodile park, the ton hotel?

Drum Boy
01-01-21, 05:11
Hello people,

Wishing you guys a safe and happy new year.

Planning to start the year banging afro in Chennai. Would love to hear how's the scene in Chennai and damages. Any leads are much appreciated. My PM is active.

Member #4671
01-01-21, 09:48
Hi brothers.

Happy new year.

Just wanted to know about a therapist in Green egg+ named Mrs. S*w**I *god of education). Anyone availed her service? How is she? Decent and clean? MILF type? Age? Safe? Other services.

Please do share info either here or PM.

I can reciprocate with some good contacts.

SaranMonger31
01-01-21, 12:23
Hope Every One doing their Best.

Chennai Forum limited to Some spa scene and over rated unworthy profiles.

Unfortunately I am out of Chennai otherwise can explore lot and do help others. Any way. Not only in Chennai all over India there is many options to bang for what you have in your wallet.

But due to lack of field work many paying twice thrice the amount for the bad quality chicks.

Follow the below points you will end up in 1 K per shot in Chennai itself.

There are many points which can be learned during exploring in Loc site.

First check for direct payment options ads and if you have unlimited call then make call to them directly and they may say will share picture (sharing pic mostly creating chance of trap and 50/50 you can get idea by seeing pic). If some one say no photo only direct selection you can go to them directly (my first deal happened like that).

And also if you have true caller you can check their spam.

Many girls are attending phone calls and all the girls will ask your location and they tell you to come to one common place where their agent will take care of you (this is 100% scam girls are paid to attend call they do not involve in sex).

There are many SP claim come to star hotel and they used to send some middle men to scam you. Example they will ask counter charge to show the room like that.

Never pay any advance and if you feel it is not safe do not proceed it is thumb rule for mongering and avoid carrying valuables with you and be bold.

Or you can use google map trick (call to number mostly they will tell come to location, but you do not go to the place and instead call after 30 min you reached location and tell them some landmarks from google map) if they say some one will come to pick you up then another guy will call you. You can get some idea. If the another person is lady then 100 % sure shot.

For the above google map trick in case they ask where are you I cannot see you in place means You can avoid them by telling I don't want to proceed I saw the police patrol roaming around that area like that. Or you can tell them I feel it is not safe and police station nearby or crowded area something like that.

Take care. I am sure 100 % you can hit with in a day and you may keep and make many SP links and even inde contacts unlimited and some girls are very friendly in Chennai and they can sleep with you for free if you make them comfortable and take care them well by spending little money on restaurant coffee shop and clothes even they are paid girls they too have kind heart.

Hope to see many FRs instead many asking on their first post for contacts.

Lets see how our Chennai lions doing.

DudeLikesBoobs
01-01-21, 12:51
Please share me any good afro contact in Palvram. I am interested in threesome too. Kindly help me. I tried searching in loc. No luck.

SupermanIsDead
01-01-21, 16:56
Hi,

Requesting to share the spa and therapist name in codewords.

Thanks.My first FR and second FR on this spa is available in the 6th or 7th page. It has the hints for therapist. In terms of location, this spa is located in Velachery opp to vijayan agar bus stand building. This building has a gold loan company in first floor and the spa is in second floor. Which ever therapist you choose, please do share your FR.

TriplicaneGuy
01-01-21, 19:48
Happened 2 Weeks ago, Never trusted Locanto before but simply used to Contact people and ask rate. On that day, I saw an Ad which was very simple and two convincing things in that Ad 'Direct Payment' and 'posted yesterday'. So I contacted the number in Ad via Whatsapp, No Profile Photo, decent English texts and clearly No Bargaining. So I accepted for 10 K - 2 shots. Of course, it is a bit lot for me too but since it is my first time, that too alone so I don't want bad experience so I said okay with one condition to video call to confirm. She did normal voice call and it was female voice explaining the same what she texted. I fixed the timing, hurried up booking Oyo. Destination given was TNagar stop. Being little cautious, I called my friend and asked to stand far away. She message to come half an hour later to that location where I was standing that time, So I asked Why?. She told that she is with some other client at Ginger hotel, So I said, I will come there and pick her. After call checked Ginger Hotel Price / room, it was cheap (1150), Booked it (Pay while Check in). From TNagar, I and my friend went, She asked to come to reception, I called that number before entering reception and found out that she was broker and some one waiting in reception. After confirming my location, she sent the picture of waiting girl. I was little amazed of how beautiful she is (In Picture) Still not confirmed so I entered reception, She was there. North Indian.

Paid after checking, Sent a thumbs Up to my friend who I asked to wait outside. My Nanban understood and replied Bye and left.

She was awesome, but full Hindi and very little English and didn't even understood tamil. Gave a long gap between the next shot and showed some tiktok kind of videos of some random, called me 'Ji' most of the time. Asked 200 extra while leaving but Really Worthu.

Got her original number, txted yesterday but not replying, so I called the number I got from locanto, she said currently no one available in Chennai.

Chances are there that this could have been ended bad but things were convincing, like direct payment, pictures were sent early and confirmed seeing her directly Plus I bright my friend if some thing went bad.

Note: Not all Locanto Ads are fake but still we need to be very careful since we cannot find which one is real. Only way to find reliable is by how I'm looking. For contacts who can provide contacts that are trusted and decent price.

RSuranaFun
01-02-21, 04:10
Hi friends,

I am visiting Chennai for the first time. Looking for some FS spa options. I am on limited budget. Please do share contacts. I am on PM as well. Will reciprocate with options in Kolkata. Thank you.

WillBlak
01-02-21, 04:12
Just when I thought that 2020 would be "the driest year" of my life, I got a sudden opportunity to meet an Afro (my 4th in the count) in the last week of Dec.

Stay - behind a famous apartment complex in Gud'cherry. Top floor mattress on the floor with AC and a desert cooler.

Age - 28 yrs.

Face - Average.

Figure - Wore a sexy netted revealing top on my request. Curvy, typical Afro big and round ass (she twerks as well). Nice handful spongy tits. Slight tummy but no stretch marks.

Complexion - Shared me her real pics before I confirmed, and I liked the dark ebony color.

Hair - like most Afro ladies, a wig, colorfully dyed.

Attitude - GFE, no time watcher, eager to please. Offered me water and juice. Interesting to talk to.

Highlights - excellent kisser! Infact she sucked and licked my lips and tongue as if it was a dick or a nipple. Great action with her lips & tongue showing her skills with swirling, sucking and chewing actions on my lips and tongue. Had an instant raging erection. Gave a lovely CBJ with nice suction (she slid the condom on me with her lips), and balls sucking.

A considerably tight pussy.

Signing out for the year.

Wishing a better mongering new year to all of us here.

~WB

Stallion 72
01-02-21, 09:07
Hi guys.

Had a great experience on new year's eve. Arranged a girl from Bangalore thru a known so. She reached Chennai on 31st afternoon. Picked her up and reached a flat where he regularly hosts clients. Ordered lunch for both of us. She is from Bangalore. Started first session around 4. Pm Perfect structure and good pleasing attitude. First session ended in 15 minutes. Dressed up and came home and went back around 8'0 clock. She was ready for me. We chatted for some time and then started undressing her. A perfect structure. She moans a lot. Super tight pussy. Did DATY for a long time. She was moaning loudly and suddenly she squirted and sprayed. Was open to everything including anal. Fucked her in all positions and all holes. Had 4 sessions till 2 '0 clock. Then we slept together hugging each other. Woke up around 8. 30 a. M, ordered breakfast. Had shower together and had one more session and dropped her at the Railway Station.

Boobs -34 c.

Sexy ass 36.

Pussy-11/10.

Service 11/10. Was open to everything including anal.

Damages 20 k including transportation and place.

One of the prettiest girls I ever tasted.

Cool Hunt
01-03-21, 09:40
Rightly said bro, we can hit and make many SP links and inde contacts. I have done this multiple times in Chennai.

Hope Every One doing their Best.

Chennai Forum limited to Some spa scene and over rated unworthy profiles.

Unfortunately I am out of Chennai otherwise can explore lot and do help others. Any way. Not only in Chennai all over India there is many options to bang for what you have in your wallet.

But due to lack of field work many paying twice thrice the amount for the bad quality chicks.

Follow the below points you will end up in 1 K per shot in Chennai itself.

There are many points which can be learned during exploring in Loc site.

First check for direct payment options ads and if you have unlimited call then make call to them directly and they may say will share picture (sharing pic mostly creating chance of trap and 50/50 you can get idea by seeing pic). If some one say no photo only direct selection you can go to them directly (my first deal happened like that)..

RnaFromDna
01-03-21, 14:57
Last Monday I visited this spa, Called up and fixed the appointment and I said I want to use NB coupon. They said ok for the first time. I reached the spa without any expectation. I was assigned assamee girl Ms Chi. Massage for good with nice pressure. She is always used to ask whether the pressure is ok or you want more. 45 minutes gone. Then she asked me " may I send south Indian girl for next 45 minutes". I said ok hoping for extra. Then came big shock. Ms D came. Is is not a nice looking girl but she had the nice ass. She started the massage and keep watching the clock and announcing the time like time keeper. Last 10 minutes she is ready to offer extra. My dick took over they mind. She quoted 1.5 for HJ with top access. Took the number and finished the deed and came out.

My rating.

Mr. Chi.

Look - 8.

Massage -8.

Mr. D.

Look - 2.

Massage - 4.

Boobs - 4.

Ass - 7.

Total damage - 3300.

Overall Damages -2 K for 90 minutes massage.

Sahil172
01-03-21, 15:22
My first FR and second FR on this spa is available in the 6th or 7th page. It has the hints for therapist. In terms of location, this spa is located in Velachery opp to vijayan agar bus stand building. This building has a gold loan company in first floor and the spa is in second floor. Which ever therapist you choose, please do share your FR.Hi,

Thanks for sharing info.

Is it manapurram or Muthu.

First or second.

Reply.

Thanks a ton bro.

Rajan7001
01-03-21, 18:10
Pachai spa in egmore. Straight away for full service. 4.5 k for full service. Birds not looking. Any one tried. Which therapist best there.

Tamasha
01-03-21, 18:52

Overall Damages -2 K for 90 minutes massage.Went there last week. I am confused with the names you mention. Please try to hint the name instead of just giving starting letter in her name. For example another monger has stated Ms. 'D' Instead you can give any hints with that for eg. Name is of former princess of England who passed away in a car accident starting with 'D'. When I went there she was there but not to my liking so said I am looking for North therapist he said all were busy so waited. Then I told my friend recommended a therapist name starts something about in A but I don't remember her name. He said are you looking for Aretin that's the only name starting here with A. I said ok and took her. When she came in after massage started asked her is she from Assam she said no I'm from Manipur and her name was heartin I guess. After 10 minutes of massage she started to lie on me and started blah blah blah. She just allowed touching with clothes on but not a time watcher. Gave a HJ I paid a tip of. 5 and left. Please hint the name of Ms. A. waiting to try.

HardLance
01-04-21, 06:57
Seeking website profiles looks tempting but the subscription rate is high. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Godfather2018
01-04-21, 17:05
I usually don't write FR due to personal reasons. But wanted to share this as it was like a dream come true. Movies usually have duplicate actors who do stuff in case real actor not present. Similar thing happened when l went to have a session. Was stunned seeing her as she looked 100% like her. Very photogenic face.

The session started. She was from South tamilnadu and looked classy in Saree. Removed her Saree and she gave a nice CBJ.

Kissed my nipples and all over the body. As she was married she had usual stretch marks and boob's were little saggy. But her structure from back was like heaven with beautiful ass. Over all had satisfying session.

Damage: 6 k I paid because I go for girls looks and GFE. Not to just fuck some hole. I am bored of 3 k Andhra and north girls who give zero company and look ugly.

Saba6791
01-04-21, 17:36
Dear Bro,

If you don't mind, can you share the contact of Aish Rajesh like?

Saba.

I usually don't write FR due to personal reasons. But wanted to share this as it was like a dream come true. Movies usually have duplicate actors who do stuff in case real actor not present. Similar thing happened when l went to have a session. Was stunned seeing her as she looked 100% like her. Very photogenic face.

The session started. She was from South tamilnadu and looked classy in Saree. Removed her Saree and she gave a nice CBJ.

Kissed my nipples and all over the body. As she was married she had usual stretch marks and boob's were little saggy. But her structure from back was like heaven with beautiful ass. Over all had satisfying session.

Damage: 6 k I paid because I go for girls looks and GFE. Not to just fuck some hole. I am bored of 3 k Andhra and north girls who give zero company and look ugly.

Espnvader
01-04-21, 19:17
[Repetitive Posts

AKeller
01-05-21, 03:52
Pachai spa in egmore. Straight away for full service. 4.5 k for full service. Birds not looking. Any one tried. Which therapist best there.Bro, are you telling or asking?

FireLava
01-05-21, 08:31

Overall Damages -2 K for 90 minutes massage.Hi bro,

I am so confused with names. Went there couldn't find Ms A. Only got Ms. Are and extras were not great. Could you please give more hints on Ms. A.

TIA.

HotDudess
01-05-21, 10:44
Can you suggest good indi contacts near Adyar omr Velachery my PM is active.

Outsider28
01-05-21, 11:18
In your opinion, which place / therapist gives the best backside massage in Chennai?

LadiesMan117
01-05-21, 17:44
Hello mongers,

Am looking for a hot homely college girl or MILF. Any recommendations?

Dre165
01-06-21, 03:09
Hello brother,

Didn't check the forum for some time, hope you got the help what you needed.

Tried to reach through PM but its full, Next time directly text me if you need any in Chennai or Bangalore.

Thanks.

Dre.

Hi Chennai brothers,

Vannakkam! (hope I got it right!).

I am from Mumbai flying out today 6 pm was looking for some spa fun near the airport have an hour or so!!

Can someone suggest some good sure shot extras spas there? FS is not compulsory!!

I will reciprocate with good recommendations for Mumbai!!

Have already seen Oxygen Spa, River Group and Will is near.

Please suggest PM is active.

Regards,

Ruch888.

Nisarth7
01-06-21, 07:59
Hi Folks,

It would be appreciated if someone could share any nice MILF contacts that does CIM and BBJ. Coming to Chennai next week.

I'd happy to share Pune and Dubai contacts in return.

Cheers,

Deceptive
01-06-21, 12:08
Hi,

I think it is an advt. I also spent money. Don't fall for this.

Hi bro,

I am so confused with names. Went there couldn't find Ms A. Only got Ms. Are and extras were not great. Could you please give more hints on Ms. A.

TIA.

Godfather2018
01-06-21, 16:30
Had a hot session with a independent girl today. This is my 2nd time with her as I got her through SP first. As she had very pleasing attitude so took her number that time. Girl is from Madurai and settled here. She gets very horny with some peg of drinks.

I didn't except that it would turn out to be an awesome one this time too. Best thing was the Bbj and took deep throat.

Followed that was a fucking session in doggy. Pretty big ass and boobs for a 24 year girl.

People looking for homely face and full satisfaction can enjoy her nicely.

Ready to share contact on exchange basis.

DrySpell123
01-06-21, 18:01
Hi,

I am looking for some good independent contacts in Chennai. Could you please help.

Britney789
01-07-21, 11:50
Here is one of my FRs. Tamil girl of early 20's. Short, petite one. Seems to be college student. Good for conversation and not so good to please in deeds. Eventhough looks lean, decent assets. Clean and hygienic.

Since I did not have much expectaion, cannot say disappointed. But no chance to repeat.

Damage is also reasonable for this young one.

FunnySexyBoy
01-07-21, 15:25
Thanks to pestered bro got info on this spa & went there last week to try Priya but since it was 1st time he was suspicious & offered another gal.

Overall a good experience, the gal tried her best to be cooperative & did a good B2B and did it for long time with a few dry humping. Overall sounds like a good place.

Counter 1.5 K + tips 1 k.

RajeshChen
01-07-21, 18:09
Dears,

What is the standard damage for afros in Chennai? I contacted 3 Afros. They are all asking min of 5 k.

Thanks,

Raj.

FireLava
01-07-21, 18:40
Hi,

I think it is an advt. I also spent money. Don't fall for this.Thank you so much for the advise brother. Planned to try once again. But will remove this spa from my list. You saved my 2 k.

Thanks.

CuteBoyFuhrer
01-08-21, 14:31
Dears,

What is the standard damage for afros in Chennai? I contacted 3 Afros. They are all asking min of 5 k.

Thanks,

Raj.3 k. Don't go beyond 3k.

Initially they ask for 7 or 10. You got to negotiate.

I feel they with wrt satisfaction. But try to bring it to 3k. They will come down for sure.

Save your money.

If you are rich, then its up to you.

HardLance
01-08-21, 16:14
Here is one of my FRs. Tamil girl of early 20's. Short, petite one. Seems to be college student. Good for conversation and not so good to please in deeds. Eventhough looks lean, decent assets. Clean and hygienic.

Since I did not have much expectaion, cannot say disappointed. But no chance to repeat.

Damage is also reasonable for this young one.Hi bro,

Could you share her details in PM.

SupermanIsDead
01-09-21, 06:29
Thank you so much for the advise brother. Planned to try once again. But will remove this spa from my list. You saved my 2 k.

Thanks.I'm not sure how true this particular post is but I have been there multiple times and have posted 3 FR's for 3 therapists there. Its a sure shot extras place. You have therapist Ms. M aka chain fire" (translate in tamil) ms. Di (dead english princess) who'll offer extras. The NE girls are picky in giving extras so would advise to avoid them if it's the first time. Most important thing is negotiate the rate and do not accept what is quoted by them. HJ is 500. Happy mongering and do post your experience if you are going there.

FireLava
01-09-21, 08:10
I'm not sure how true this particular post is but I have been there multiple times and have posted 3 FR's for 3 therapists there. Its a sure shot extras place. You have therapist Ms. M aka chain fire" (translate in tamil) ms. Di (dead english princess) who'll offer extras. The NE girls are picky in giving extras so would advise to avoid them if it's the first time. Most important thing is negotiate the rate and do not accept what is quoted by them. HJ is 500. Happy mongering and do post your experience if you are going there.Sure Brother will try SI there. But mostly all SI will give only B2 B. I was expecting a BJ. You know any only spa in Chennai giving BJ.