PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Dre165
02-02-21, 23:44
Hey newbies,

Keep in mind No advance, NO matter your Johnny is desperate or virgin as well so do not transfer any funds to anyone;.

Money always in had to Service provider (SP) or Girl / bird / chick etc etc.

Check Truecaller before texting WA which helps if you have premium locations is another advantage as well.

Initially recommend to try some spa's then mongering is better for a instant FS.

Any advise or tips, my PM is always active.

Thanks.

Dre.

Hi guys,

In need of expert advice, I got these digits from a Loc app and started a WA chat.

The bird mentions she does door step massage with extras because she stays in hostel / PG. I did not have place, to which she mentioned that she can arrange this in a hotel in Mylapore.

I requested a quick call for other details.

She gave a WA call and it was a bird, she mentioned over call that I need to simply go to the room in the mentioned hotel. This is a famous chain of 3 star hotels, not Oyo. She will attend me in the room for service.

She quoted 4500 for an hour. I rejected offer due to price and she mentioned that 1000 Rs cut goes to the hotel..

Cumbabecum
02-03-21, 04:40
Recent reviews of A2B and BAT ECR are not encouraging. Is there better alternates in the ECR area? Or only hope is Adyar area?

Nisarth7
02-03-21, 15:20
First of all, A HUGE THANKS TO RAJA BRO!

I appreciate you messaging with help, though I couldn't take it due to time constraint.

So, then I searched through locanto and got in touch with a Muslim "Couple". The girl was said to be of 27 years of age (Looks so too). Fixed the meeting for 2 rounds and told me to get some cover and come near CAT-JASMINE (In tamil, I assume that's how its pronounced) bus stand. From there, the girl directed me to their place (10 minutes walk). The place is a room in the ground floor of what looked like a small apartment building. The girl looked okay, not bad and good slim body with ample boobs. She then closed the door and got undressed and sat on lap and hugged me. I did the same while getting undressed and then pushed her to the bed. I didn't want to do DFK, so I instead went to her boobs and sucked well. From the looks of it she was enjoying it, as she was giving suppressed moans. Then she pushed my head towards DATY, and I obliged. It did smell a little, but since she locked my head with her leg, I gave it a go and Oh boy, I can clearly say she enjoyed it by the way she gripped my head hard with her leg. I fingered while DATY which made her almost cry in pleasure. Then I got up and pulled her up toward Johnny, which was very excited by then. But her BBJ was just okay, not bad and not good enough. After then I took her to missionary because I wanted to see her face as I knew she was enjoying it. A minute after I started pounding, she hugged me very tight and gave me scratch marks which got me excited, so I picked her up in that position (She is not that heavy) and fucked in carry position and climaxed there.

After that we talked for a bit, She told that she just started recently because her husband asked to, as he doesn't go for a job and she works in a supermarket. But before we got to start round 2, it was already late for me, as I was leaving Chennai that day itself. So got dressed and left.

Damage- 4 K for 1 shot (Could've got it for 3 K or 3. 5 K, but as I was in a hurry I didn't) Originally it was fixed 6 K for 2 shots.

Face- 5/10.

BJ- 5/10.

Body- 7/10 (Slim body with good boobs).

Pussy- 7/10.

Attitude- 7/10.

Please do DM if you want the contact.

HungerMonger
02-03-21, 19:07
Mongered in Bangalore for 2 years and mongering currently in Chennai for 1 year. I don't have any indie contact. Would appreciate if some brother would shower love. I would reciprocate. Can rajaa bro, pethidine bro help. I am looking for slim and young indies.

Knewton
02-04-21, 06:05
Any one tasted this?

What service is she open to?

Thinking of taking it soon. Should I?

Ntnsapre
02-04-21, 07:15
Hello,

Has anyone encountered decent Russian action in any of the BAT spas recently? I'm trying to decide which branch to go to. Do you normally make an appointment in advance or just go there and try your luck?

Chnchn
02-04-21, 11:37
Can you please provide contacts.

First of all, A HUGE THANKS TO RAJA BRO!

I appreciate you messaging with help, though I couldn't take it due to time constraint.

So, then I searched through locanto and got in touch with a Muslim "Couple". The girl was said to be of 27 years of age (Looks so too). Fixed the meeting for 2 rounds and told me to get some cover and come near CAT-JASMINE (In tamil, I assume that's how its pronounced) bus stand. From there, the girl directed me to their place (10 minutes walk). The place is a room in the ground floor of what looked like a small apartment building. The girl looked okay, not bad and good slim body with ample boobs. She then closed the door and got undressed and sat on lap and hugged me. I did the same while getting undressed and then pushed her to the bed. I didn't want to do DFK, so I instead went to her boobs and sucked well. From the looks of it she was enjoying it, as she was giving suppressed moans. Then she pushed my head towards DATY, and I obliged. It did smell a little, but since she locked my head with her leg, I gave it a go and Oh boy, I can clearly say she enjoyed it by the way she gripped my head hard with her leg. I fingered while DATY which made her almost cry in pleasure..

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Rajusethu
02-04-21, 18:57
Any one tasted this?

Thinking of taking it soon. Should I?Have no idea bro. Looks new and racy. Where did you got hold of this bird?

If you avail the service. Do post a FR.

MyPrivateLife
02-04-21, 20:17
After begging almost a lot of times In Madras forum only one good soul shared number. Thanks bouncing. Madras forum people thinks we have to beg like dog and the worst policy of South India reciprocation. BTW leave things apart.

Ms P asked 12 k for 2 shot after RTFf found 4 k for 1 shot so don't want to jackup prices so opt out. Tried Mrs V as usual 5 k as I am first time nice to talk. MILF out of shape face is OK. Clean apartment 5 k is ok for her service. She lives with family husband and kids apartment is in padi. WIR nope. Apartment always crowded. Seems security guys know what's going on. BTW she ask reference name and phone number, unfortunately I deleted my inbox and sent items items. Spa scene is much costly so didn't ventured.

Erdheena
02-05-21, 00:09
Looks like heavy photoshopped and such a girl does not exist in real.

Erdheena.

Any one tasted this?

TurbateBoy
02-05-21, 04:55
Clearly photo filter.

Also it is bait and switch beware bro.

Any one tasted this?

TurbateBoy
02-05-21, 04:59
Yes exactly, only direct payment should be given after completing the deed.

Hey newbies,

Keep in mind No advance, NO matter your Johnny is desperate or virgin as well so do not transfer any funds to anyone;.

Money always in had to Service provider (SP) or Girl / bird / chick etc etc.

Check Truecaller before texting WA which helps if you have premium locations is another advantage as well.

Initially recommend to try some spa's then mongering is better for a instant FS.

Any advise or tips, my PM is always active.

Thanks.

Dre.

Rajan7001
02-05-21, 05:41
Feels body pain so search for the spa. Got a call from pachai spa it's not popular one in underground of start hotel. This one is in mental area. He told there in hamam bath quote 4 K. Apoted for the normal massage dint expect anything I told that guy need a good massage. They he sent north east. Massage was good.

End came a surprise. She asked need extra. B2B 2.5 k looks costlier if we even press further and think we can get FS.

Damage 2 k massage.

2.5 k for B2B. Overall good experience.

Next time I like to try South Indian.

SupermanIsDead
02-05-21, 05:50
Hello fellow Mongers.

I have read some FR's on green day spa in the past, not able to locate them now. I'm planning to visit the MRC nagar branch this week end. Any help in terms of which therapist will offer extras will be greatly appreciated. My PM is active.

Thanks and regards.

Superman Is Dead.

Cumbabecum
02-05-21, 07:16
As mentioned by few people about A2B, the quality of chicks is very bad. Yesterday went for a massage session and there were 3 choices out of which 2 were bad beyond words. That made the 3rd one the only option.

Massage was namesake and HJ was mechanical.

WIR: never.

Rajusethu
02-05-21, 08:10
Morning fellow ISG'ians.

(Supposed to be posted in Puducherry group, but felt it will more apt to post it here in Chennai grp. Because of the SP involved).

Found a interesting profile in lcnt, without usual wordings and sounded very genuine. I contacted the SP through WhatsApp, as they didn't pick the call. Person replied a bit later and offered the following deal.

1 sht: 1250 (in hotel room, if house means extra 750).

1 HR: 2000 (in hotel room, if house means extra 750).

2 HR: 3500 (in hotel room, if house means extra 750).

(yeah doubted it, prices are cheap in comparison to the existing market rates).

He told me the place where he operates in Pondicherry (when I asked where that place was, he was bit clueless and blabbered, 1st warning).

Then he asked me to pay a advance amount of 300 rupees to select the birds (2nd warning), I was hesitant after advices posted here from our senior ISG members, but decided to give it a try. Transferred 300 rupees to the given account.

The receiver name while paying was a female "Gay 3 + another name for lrd Krishna in tmil" (hope she is the SP).

They sent few pics with faces blurred (I have attached with this post) and said that once 1 choose a bird, they will send the pics with bird's faces (only 1 bird I can select, based from their body profile).

I selected a bird and timing was fixed. After that she asked me to pay the house / room rent in advance. (3rd warning).

I got the doubt and checked her profile in lcnt thoroughly, and found that from same phone number she had posted in different accounts and listed from different place including many areas in Chennai.

I confronted her, she didn't reply, after sometime she came online and blabbered that, her is big network of SP's throughout TN and that she can arrange birds and place wherever she wants.

(All this happened through WhatsApp's msgs, she didn't pic the call).

My question to the fellow mongers is.

Is she a genuine SP?

Is this the correct procedure to get hold of birds?

Please clarify and if you have some genuine bird's contact, PM me, my inbox is open.

New to mongering and leaking money little by little through contacting fake SP's, Please help.

Thank you in advance.

VkVive
02-05-21, 08:44
Had a you Tuber review video. Did anybody tried and any extras?

Saba6791
02-05-21, 10:23
I am Saba from Coimbatore. I need Indie contacts in Chennai. In turn I can give MP's contacts in Coimbatore.

Saba.

CuteBoyFuhrer
02-05-21, 14:23
Any one tasted this?

Thinking of taking it soon. Should I?She's Indian?

Is it her real pic? Or any actress pic?

Got it from indie or SP?

CuteBoyFuhrer
02-05-21, 14:31
After begging almost a lot of times In Madras forum only one good soul shared number. Thanks bouncing. Madras forum people thinks we have to beg like dog and the worst policy of South India reciprocation. BTW leave things apart.

Ms P asked 12 k for 2 shot after RTFf found 4 k for 1 shot so don't want to jackup prices so opt out. Tried Mrs V as usual 5 k as I am first time nice to talk. MILF out of shape face is OK. Clean apartment 5 k is ok for her service. She lives with family husband and kids apartment is in padi. WIR nope. Apartment always crowded. Seems security guys know what's going on. BTW she ask reference name and phone number, unfortunately I deleted my inbox and sent items items. Spa scene is much costly so didn't ventured.If you have pinged persons directly then definitely many good souls would have replied back.

XxxJk18
02-05-21, 14:58
Usually Russian old girls do this editing, so be careful, might not look the same.

Any one tasted this?

Kabir789
02-05-21, 15:34
Hello fellow Mongers.

I have read some FR's on green day spa in the past, not able to locate them now. I'm planning to visit the MRC nagar branch this week end. Any help in terms of which therapist will offer extras will be greatly appreciated. My PM is active.

Thanks and regards.

Superman Is Dead.Have visited their downpakam branch. Tried 2-3 NE over there. It's pretty expensive IMO they charge 2.5 k to 3 k for b2 b. For a newbie they don't do BJ.

Suruk
02-05-21, 17:36
Visited color spa in Kilpauk. All thanks to Vinothkm123 bro for referring Ms. A. I'm not sure if she has already been discussed. But it was a hot hot massage. She is hot and has very good assets. Excellent bum massage. She offered B2B for 2 K and let me finish on her tits. Counter charges are 2500. Between its hard to get an appointment with her. If you have an appointment with her and if you're a bit late, they will assign someone else to you. Talking from experience.

FunnySexyBoy
02-05-21, 17:50
Bro,

Please don't waste your money. It's an useless place for massage and extras. It's sooper sooper expensive.

Massage is very mediocre. I will suggest for that money you can go with bat spa, same money but at least you get some kind of satisfaction for money spent.

Hello fellow Mongers.

Thanks and regards.

Superman Is Dead.

MyPrivateLife
02-05-21, 17:53
Few I pinged bro may be they might haven't seen my message ok anyway good. No issues.

If you have pinged persons directly then definitely many good souls would have replied back.

MyPrivateLife
02-05-21, 17:57
Bro,

Don't be a noob its a pakka scam. Don't get driven by urge sometimes everyone does but this is not worth. For 3 K go to a SPA bang a NE.

Morning fellow ISG'ians.

(Supposed to be posted in Puducherry group, but felt it will more apt to post it here in Chennai grp. Because of the SP involved).

Found a interesting profile in lcnt, without usual wordings and sounded very genuine. I contacted the SP through WhatsApp, as they didn't pick the call. Person replied a bit later and offered the following deal.

He told me the place where he operates in Pondicherry (when I asked where that place was, he was bit clueless and blabbered, 1st warning).

Then he asked me to pay a advance amount of 300 rupees to select the birds (2nd warning), I was hesitant after advices posted here from our senior ISG members, but decided to give it a try. Transferred 300 rupees to the given account...

Suruk
02-05-21, 19:00
Hello fellow Mongers.

Thanks and regards.

Superman Is Dead.The extras are terrible there. But there is one thicc NE. Her name is either Roja (in English)+lyn or just Roja (English), not sure which one. Offers topless but no sucking. This is the case with all the therapists in that spa.

Suruk
02-05-21, 19:03
Had a you Tuber review video. Did anybody tried and any extras?I have seen that video. He mentions in the last few minutes indirectly that its a family friendly spa and no extras are provided.

SupermanIsDead
02-05-21, 22:04
I am Saba from Coimbatore. I need Indie contacts in Chennai. In turn I can give MP's contacts in Coimbatore.

Saba.Hi Saba,

Chennai is quite huge, which part of the city are you planning to visit, so that I can suggest the nearby MP's.

Thanks and regards.

Superman Is Dead.

SupermanIsDead
02-05-21, 22:08
Have visited their downpakam branch. Tried 2-3 NE over there. It's pretty expensive IMO they charge 2.5 k to 3 k for b2 b. For a newbie they don't do BJ.Thanks for the response bro. While Kilpak is quite far.

Their prices have not reduced any where it seems. They have a very high counter charge and on top tips also run in 2 k's as you rightly called out. Thanks!

Thanks,

Superman Is Dead.

SupermanIsDead
02-05-21, 22:12
Bro,

Please don't waste your money. It's an useless place for massage and extras. It's sooper sooper expensive.

Massage is very mediocre. I will suggest for that money you can go with bat spa, same money but at least you get some kind of satisfaction for money spent.Thanks for the suggestion bro. I have never been to Bat so far. Always felt their counter is took high. But true pachai is also costly. I visited the place to check the rates and to get a pedicure, the reception. Guy was selling me hamam bath massage, quoted 4 k for 90 minutes. Was ready to make it to 3. 5 k but nothing less than that. If someone has had that experience, please share, as it sounded exciting, except for the quote.

Thanks and regards.

Superman Is Dead.

SupermanIsDead
02-05-21, 22:17
The extras are terrible there. But there is one thicc NE. Her name is either Roja (in English)+lyn or just Roja (English), not sure which one. Offers topless but no sucking. This is the case with all the therapists in that spa.Thanks bro, by any chance have you ever taken that hamam bath?

Thanks and regards.

Superman is dead.

Naked Desires3
02-06-21, 06:41
Hey ISGians,

Many would have had experience with working girls. So wanted to know out of all the contacts you got, did anyone try having threesome, group or gangbang, did any WG accept for it or at least told she likes to try these. Looking for a contact who is a nympho and have done or want to explore these stuffs. Any leads?If you are interested in dirty fantasies or threesome / group sex activities of any kind or voyeurism / exhibitionism. Please read my posts and connect if we are compatible.

Safe location will be Sonagachi at Kolkata.

Your inbox is full. So I could not PM you.

Saba6791
02-06-21, 07:18
Bro, my work will be roam around whole Chennai especially Annanagar Area, Redhills & OMR.

I will be 3 days in Chennai.

I need Indie contact.

Please do help me.

Saba.

Hi Saba,

Chennai is quite huge, which part of the city are you planning to visit, so that I can suggest the nearby MP's.

Thanks and regards.

Superman Is Dead.

BigBoy95
02-06-21, 07:20
I'd like to share an old experience at Pachai spa, Muttai adhikam. I'd taken this NE babe who goes by the French name for thank you. She gave a good TL B2B and let me finish on her boobs. She then casually wiped herself with a tissue and put on her top. From that day I have stopped sucking boobs at MP as you really don't know who came there before. Thought of cautioning fellow mongers, from this experience I had.

Visited color spa in Kilpauk. All thanks to Vinothkm123 bro for referring Ms. A. I'm not sure if she has already been discussed. But it was a hot hot massage. She is hot and has very good assets. Excellent bum massage. She offered B2B for 2 K and let me finish on her tits. Counter charges are 2500. Between its hard to get an appointment with her. If you have an appointment with her and if you're a bit late, they will assign someone else to you. Talking from experience.

Suruk
02-06-21, 07:20
Thanks bro, by any chance have you ever taken that hamam bath?

Thanks and regards.

Superman is dead.Yes I did pay for that hamam thing the very first I went there, assuming I could have fun with the therapist in the shower. The massage happens first. And during the massage, the therapist explained that its just a shower with some herbals mixed with water, something of that sort. I don't remember the exact details but what I remember is that there will be no extras as part of that process. At least that's what I understood from the therapist. So I said I don't need that and for that they offered me extra 30 minutes massage. Such a waste of money. Wouldn't recommend. Also do not take the SI in that spa. I paid her 2 K and she did not even show me her boobs.

Rakesh A
02-06-21, 08:06
Morning fellow ISG'ians.

Then he asked me to pay a advance amount of 300 rupees to select the birds (2nd warning), I was hesitant after advices posted here from our senior ISG members, but decided to give it a try. Transferred 300 rupees to the given account.

The receiver name while paying was a female "Gay 3 + another name for lrd Krishna in tmil" (hope she is the SP).

They sent few pics with faces blurred (I have attached with this post) and said that once 1 choose a bird, they will send the pics with bird's faces (only 1 bird I can select, based from their body profile).

I selected a bird and timing was fixed. After that she asked me to pay the house / room rent in advance. (3rd warning).

I got the doubt and checked her profile in lcnt thoroughly, and found that from same phone number she had posted in different accounts and listed from different place including many areas in Chennai.

I confronted her, she didn't reply, after sometime she came online and blabbered that, her is big network of SP's throughout TN and that she can arrange birds and place wherever she wants.

(All this happened through WhatsApp's msgs, she didn't pic the call).

My question to the fellow mongers is.

Is she a genuine SP?

Is this the correct procedure to get hold of birds?

Please clarify and if you have some genuine bird's contact, PM me, my inbox is open.

New to mongering and leaking money little by little through contacting fake SP's, Please help.

Thank you in advance.Majority in loc-anto is a scam (even if you get a bird, she will not be from one of those pics).

They will leech out maximum money possible stage wise, the more you give in the more you loose.

RajVseVijay
02-06-21, 10:23
Remove the last a and and. From Kumaran.Is it mixiename. Kumar. And no response yet bro.

Girivenkat
02-06-21, 11:14
Location: inside Hotel, name of hotel is old IPL franchise name of Hyderabad team.

Spa Name: 2 + part_of_mouth spa.

Therapist name: NE Ms. K Godzilla vs?

Counter: 1750 - 1 hour dry.

Tips: 2 K B2B (Forum members have advised 1. 5 but I have had two failed attempts at 1. 5 thus I had to accept 2 K).

Face: 7/10 - Pretty.

Boobs - 6/10 - not too big. I prefer huge melons.

Ass. No comment because it was B2 B with TA not FN.

Attitude - 9/10 - very co-operative. Not a time watcher plus good massage.

Disclaimer: I can share Spa name and Therapist name in PM but cannot guarantee a similar experience. Reason is, I was referred by my friend who is regular there. This was my first visit and the therapist doesn't even know my name so my referral won't work. After the experience, I feel the good treatment was because of reference.

A non-ISG friend called the SPA and setup an appointment for me, he is a regular. I went to the location, paid at counter and was assigned the NE who guided me to the room.

It was a luxury room with attached bath but the mattress was on table. I requested whether they have any room with floor mattress but unfortunately they did not. I personally prefer floor mattress.

Massage started and I told the therapist that I am a good friend of the guy who referred me here. After this, I had one of the most erotic massages ever, in Chennai. She lowered my dispo, sliding her hands seductively across my body and right pressure for a good massage.

After some while, I turned around, laid on my back, dispo was back in place. I was too shy to request lowering dispo on front. Again, there was a good pressure massage with sensual touches in groin and thighs.

Around after 40 minutes, she started fondling my nippel and below belly area. I knew extras were sure shot so I popped the question, she confirmed me that the standard price is 2 K B2 B and I accepted without bargain because the friend who referred also mentioned same. I did not want to spoil reputation of my friend by bargaining.

She took off her top and removed my dispo completely. Then she started to fiddle with the tip of my Jhonny, it was a great feeling. I started feeling her body and she responded well by bringing it close. I loved the way her hairs were tied back and her clean skin smelled good. I started kissing her neck and she did the same. I asked her whether I can suck her melons and she agreed. I started sucking her melons and rubbed my face between them. TBH, they were not huge but I think her acceptive response had complemented beyond expectations.

She got on top and I hugged her wildly, meanwhile I kneaded her ass and rubbed at her cat region. In my experience in Chennai, no other therapist has spent so much time for pleasuring before the HJ part.

She asked me whether I am okay with mild oil rub on jhonny and I obliged. She applied oil on Jhonny and started the HJ. She lay next to me while stroking I was having a great GFE. At climax I hugged her tightly, I think it's my orgasm reflex.

After the deed, I took a quick shower to wash off the oil. Tipped her, thanked her for the great service and left.

Happy and safe mongering guys!

Kabir789
02-06-21, 11:50
Visited color spa in Kilpauk. All thanks to Vinothkm123 bro for referring Ms. A. I'm not sure if she has already been discussed. But it was a hot hot massage. She is hot and has very good assets. Excellent bum massage. She offered B2B for 2 K and let me finish on her tits. Counter charges are 2500. Between its hard to get an appointment with her. If you have an appointment with her and if you're a bit late, they will assign someone else to you. Talking from experience.Are you talking about eyes SA?

Kaffirfakir
02-06-21, 16:07
Majority in loc-anto is a scam (even if you get a bird, she will not be from one of those pics).

They will leech out maximum money possible stage wise, the more you give in the more you loose.Every advance seeking ad is a scam. Genuine SP never ask for prior money transfers. It is detrimental to sustaining a viable business model.

Locanto is not all scam. Open sites like it are bound to have garbage. But it has genuine contacts too. It took me four years of patient research to game the thing. Now I can easily tell which ads are genuine.

The thing is to find two or three reliable providers and keep in touch with them. Not merely call for pussy but also say Hello, how are you now and then. Once you establish mutual trust, you do not need Locanto.

But I do go to Locanto nevertheless. It is a good indicator of how hot or cold is the field and where is the action shifting to.

In mongering, patience is the biggest skill.

Kaynangai
02-06-21, 17:48
Can some brother please share Ms V's digits please?

Love Traveller
02-06-21, 19:04
Kind hearted seniors, please refer a Massage Parlor.

Bat Ngm's Aram is not in her place and so is Angel.

Mylapore / Royapettah / Nungambakkam area would be most preferable.

Suruk
02-06-21, 19:10
Are you talking about eyes SA?Yes yes. She is the one.

Suruk
02-06-21, 19:12
I'd like to share an old experience at Pachai spa, Muttai adhikam. I'd taken this NE babe who goes by the French name for thank you. She gave a good TL B2B and let me finish on her boobs. She then casually wiped herself with a tissue and put on her top. From that day I have stopped sucking boobs at MP as you really don't know who came there before. Thought of cautioning fellow mongers, from this experience I had.Hahaha. She did take a shower after that bro! But good advice.

GoldInLion
02-06-21, 23:20

Ms P asked 12 k for 2 shot after RTFf found 4 k for 1 shot so don't want to jackup prices so opt out. Tried Mrs V as usual 5 k as I am first time nice to talk. MILF out of shape face is OK. Clean apartment 5 k is ok for her service. She lives with family husband and kids apartment is in padi. WIR nope. Apartment always crowded. Seems security guys know what's going on. BTW she ask reference name and phone number, unfortunately I deleted my inbox and sent items items. Spa scene is much costly so didn't ventured.Thank god you got something other than Ms. P Mogappair you must be very lucky in this regard Chennai forum is fully owned and operated only for Ms. P or V.

: the tired of asking though ready for reciprocation nothing goes well when it's all about this Forum. May God bless more not to me but to Ms. P and her promoters Cheers Mongering and welcome its Chennai.

XxxJk18
02-07-21, 03:08
Though I didn't get reply all the time, the one person who responded has been very helpful. So don't loose hope.

Ms P asked 12 k for 2 shot after RTFf found 4 k for 1 shot so don't want to jackup prices so opt out. Tried Mrs V as usual 5 k as I am first time nice to talk. MILF out of shape face is OK. Clean apartment 5 k is ok for her service. She lives with family husband and kids apartment is in padi. WIR nope. Apartment always crowded. Seems security guys know what's going on. BTW she ask reference name and phone number, unfortunately I deleted my inbox and sent items items. Spa scene is much costly so didn't ventured.

Knewton
02-07-21, 12:51
She's Indian?

Is it her real pic? Or any actress pic?

Got it from indie or SP?Didn't get to meet her.

Fixed a time, but she claimed she had to go urgently to blore.

She is an indie, got contact from a fellow monger. Claims she is Russian, but it suspect she is more likely Uzbek.

Anyways didn't meet so no further info to share.

Abandonment
02-07-21, 13:55
First of all a big thanks to Rajaa bro he gave a lot of options setting up a few Indies but it did not happen at the time. Also threw in a few options from SPs.

Really appreciate the assist!

In the end ending up going to Ms. V.

Same old same old. 5 k a pop for the first time and 4 k going forward.

Face is fine. Melons are big, she's not much of a doer.

CBJ, and a couple of positions.

Place is clean. It's an apartment.

I wouldn't have anything different to say.

WIR- if I'm in desperate need to let off some steam when I'm in Chennai.

Happy banging!

Any indie leads will do wonders, here until Tuesday and I can share leads in Bangalore!

Knewton
02-07-21, 18:03
This is almost a month old, just got the time to write up only now. Got the contact of an Indie (Truth) from a fellow ISGian.

Called and fixed the deed for the next day at her place, but on the morning of the deed she said she will be close to where my work was and said we could meet nearby. Agreed and met her. She guided me to a decent apartment in a nice location. I think the lady there rents the place to the WG.

Looks wise she was OK, but service wise was very good and very cooperative. Started with DFK. Then she slowly undressed me and herself and gave a decent BBBJ. Then wore the cover and banged her for the next 30 to 40 minutes. Did about 5 / 6 positions, she was quite flexible and cooperative and finally since we were at the end of the time. Removed cover and finished with a BJ & she allowed me to cum on her.

She said she was not just a time watcher, but we had to leave in 1 HR as it was not her place. That next time we can meet in her place and go longer. Asked if I drank & said we can drink and if interested even have a 3 some.

Damage 4 k.

Face: 5/10 - But not ugly.

Boobs - 6/10 - handful.

Attitude - 8/10 - very co-operative.

Her friend is not available right now. So when she is will probably take the offer of 3 some.

Chennai Vasi
02-07-21, 18:40
Not worth.

For the money.

And don't expect anything from it

Thanks bro, by any chance have you ever taken that hamam bath?

Thanks and regards.

Superman is dead.

Rajaa
02-08-21, 08:48
Hey Folks. My number which ends with 4020 has been changed. So I request anyone not to ping on it.

HardyOyo
02-08-21, 11:11
Has anyone used Airbnb in Chennai. Appreciate if you can PM the details. Thanks.

TheGoodGuy640
02-08-21, 18:30
Hello everyone,

Nice to you see you all. Actually I am not new to this. I am not in India for last 3 years. I lost my old account too. Now a days I am seeing more massage parlor reviews here. Olden times there is more reviews on the indie. Any idea why its?

Love Traveller
02-08-21, 21:59
Ended up at Bat Ngm today. Took a 60 minute and was allocated Ms. P from Tripura. Choose not to wear the dispo, she was ok with it.

Not to exaggerate about the actual massage, but that was ok. Extras, 1 k is what I paid for HJ without TC (my choice, she said she had a baby at home, milking, she offered to let me TC).

She was ok for B2 B too for the next session. But kept talking about a Balo girl who would do it better for some reason.

Krushna
02-09-21, 08:55
Is "massage to book" reliable?

Oar321
02-09-21, 13:19
Looks good where is this bro.In the first floor of the building just before the Tsmac, on the road to kelambakkam to kovalam.

Knewton
02-09-21, 13:31
Found this Afro on loc. Location G. Cherry. Digits end in 660.

Anyone tried her? Asking 6 k 2 hrs.

AnytimeOK
02-09-21, 14:08
The famous saloon brand, do they offer extras?

Rajan7001
02-09-21, 15:11
Aatkathi actress, serial actress Archana mariyappan. Any of you guys tried. Sp quoting around 50 k for attakathi actress 30 k for Archana.

Rajusethu
02-09-21, 17:22

Anyone tried her? Asking 6 k 2 hrs.Be careful bro!! With my experiences in Pondicherry I can say that, what is shown in their profile in lcnt is really not them. They are mostly below average looking women. Ask them for a confirmation through video call (tell that you will pay a advance of 300/500 rs advance to confirm their appearance, it worked for me) They have a very different body than our girls. OMG, big asses! You can try them for a experience. I would recommend to start with 1 HR. And if you are really comfortable, then proceed for 2 hrs. Pros: They are open for everything!

TurbateBoy
02-09-21, 18:29
Definitely not here bro careful.

Be careful bro!! With my experiences in Pondicherry I can say that, what is shown in their profile in lcnt is really not them. They are mostly below average looking women. Ask them for a confirmation through video call (tell that you will pay a advance of 300/500 rs advance to confirm their appearance, it worked for me) They have a very different body than our girls. OMG, big asses! You can try them for a experience. I would recommend to start with 1 HR. And if you are really comfortable, then proceed for 2 hrs. Pros: They are open for everything!

TurbateBoy
02-09-21, 18:30
Check background of SP might be a scamster.

Aatkathi actress, serial actress Archana mariyappan. Any of you guys tried. Sp quoting around 50 k for attakathi actress 30 k for Archana.

RajVseVijay
02-10-21, 07:24
Aatkathi actress, serial actress Archana mariyappan. Any of you guys tried. Sp quoting around 50 k for attakathi actress 30 k for Archana.Which sp? My frnd has tried archana. Not so worthy was his feedback.

XxxJk18
02-10-21, 08:16
Your inbox is full, unable to message you.

Which sp? My frnd has tried archana. Not so worthy was his feedback.

XxxJk18
02-10-21, 08:18
Can you activate your PM, can work out a way

Aatkathi actress, serial actress Archana mariyappan. Any of you guys tried. Sp quoting around 50 k for attakathi actress 30 k for Archana..

Rajaa
02-10-21, 09:28
Aatkathi actress, serial actress Archana mariyappan. Any of you guys tried. Sp quoting around 50 k for attakathi actress 30 k for Archana.Seems fake. Attakathi must be higher. Ping me if you are serious on Tv & Cine level. I can help you.

Praveen29
02-10-21, 10:50
Visited bat ad (who) last week. Picked the Bali therapist. Massage was good. The golden question was asked towards the last twenty minutes but only HJ offered. Took it. Deed was good. Probably next time could score more.

Any suggestions of MP where we can get BJ.

Rajan7001
02-10-21, 11:36
Seems fake. Attakathi must be higher. Ping me if you are serious on Tv & Cine level. I can help you.What would be price of serial actress bro.

Rajan7001
02-10-21, 11:38
Check background of SP might be a scamster.SP is reliable bro have take Couple of service.

Chnchn
02-10-21, 20:01
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FireLava
02-11-21, 05:15
Visited bat ad (who) last week. Picked the Bali therapist. Massage was good. The golden question was asked towards the last twenty minutes but only HJ offered. Took it. Deed was good. Probably next time could score more.

Any suggestions of MP where we can get BJ.Try Pachai spa in Mad pakkam. Ask for SI therapist with tattoos. I think her name is Pri a. She do BJ for 2.5 k. Also good figure and nice boobs. But she is a bit mechanical.

Rajaa
02-11-21, 06:08
What would be price of serial actress bro.Please Buy a subscription so that we can discuss on PM.

CoolKrish
02-11-21, 18:02
In the first floor of the building just before the Tsmac, on the road to kelambakkam to kovalam.Went there but couldn't locate place. Elite Tsmac or normal one. Any nameboard for this spa. If not Just mention shop in ground floor. Your PM not active.

GoldInLion
02-11-21, 19:31
Help me with nice hotels couple friendly please.

GoldInLion
02-11-21, 19:34
Hey,

Near & Dear Mongers looking for couple Friendly place to have FUN your valuable feedback is requested so that I shall write a Erotic FR soon, Please suggest a good name. Awaiting eagerly all your Responses.

Nrynn
02-12-21, 01:53
Due to Covid loy of good hotels are available at lower rates. Else go to lemon tree website. They offer six hour rates. Which easy on pocket. You can try.

RajVseVijay
02-12-21, 03:30
Remove the last a and and. From Kumaran.You can't put directly bro. If the first letter is mixie name. Then kumarn is ending?

GoldInLion
02-12-21, 13:28
Due to Covid loy of good hotels are available at lower rates. Else go to lemon tree website. They offer six hour rates. Which easy on pocket. You can try.Can you help me with more guys.

RajKumar2
02-12-21, 15:10
Hi friends,

Kindly share serial actress available with price it will be helpful for our friends to plan.

Any one had any experience they can also post.

With love.

Raj.

BigHeroSex
02-12-21, 15:29
I enquired kadhal+ly colour spa (S. Pet) for waxing. NEs have arrived after lockdown. Have anyone visited for hair removal / spa recently?

They have opened a branch recently in adwho.

BouncingBoy100
02-12-21, 18:27
Finally managed some time to visit the same lady in a different spa. Very friend and she was trying to please the best.

Very open and cooperative and she will come out after few visits for full service.

She kissed on the body, offered lip kiss, offered Boobs for sucking and and playing with.

A nice hand hob to finish with with tight hugging.

Overall very friendly. She claims that she offers this kind of service only when is comfortable with the person.

But I doubt that, as long as she gets money, she should be OK.

The spa has other girls as well and I believe you can openly discuss as they were asking for north or south option.

Will share spa and reference to people who offer me with one reciprocation at least.

Counter 899 for 45 minutes.

Tip 1000.

Value for money.

Just wanted to try some different spa and landed up in a spa in *chery. Booked 90 minutes and in came a old Ne lady. Was totally upset and was cursing myself for trying new. The lady was doing a pathetic dry massage and I decided that my money is not even worth for a professional massage. Was gathering the courage to ask her to send a different girl for the second half but fortunately she told by herself that she will send a second person for the cream massage. In came a cute girl little chubby speaking in Tamil. I thought she is a North Indian but later found out that she is a Tamil Muslim girl. She started talking very jovial and was complaining that she travels from far and the spa doesn't even allow happy ending for additional tips. I was super happy and didn't had to ask her anything more. She gave nice massage and was talking about my spa experiences. She asked whether I need happy ending and didn't even negotiate on the charges. Happily did a happy ending for me and told me that I can access her top over the dress.

She told that she is not going to continue the spa from tomorrow but was happy to give me her number and told me that she will communicate me the spa details once she starts the new job. I am already in touch with her in whatsapp. I asked her whether she can meet me outside and she told that it might happen after few meets.

Counter 1.2 k..

Kashizudo
02-12-21, 18:45
I've just recently moved to Chennai. What is the scene in Chennai like for MPs? I am really searching for any viable MPs or SPs in Big Bro Nagar East & Vilivakkam Area.

Chnchn
02-12-21, 20:03
You can't put directly bro. If the first letter is mixie name. Then kumarn is ending?Try in lcnto for F37. May be it helps.

CoolKrish
02-13-21, 02:37
Hi fellow mongers,

Any good spas offering extras in gud van cherry area.

Knewton
02-13-21, 04:40
Connected on OkCupid, Claims she is from US. Coming to India and very much wants to meet me.

Anything so good to be true I usually find hard to believe, so wondering if anyone else is in contact or has been contacted by her.

Adm1984
02-13-21, 14:32
This is my first post on here. Have been mongering for about 4 years. Mostly massages. Visited the now well known spa at the basement of hotel in omelette (is made out of) more. Took the NB coupon for 90 min. Masseuse name was P*a, looked like a Tamil Muslim in late 30's. On the healthier side, average face. Massage was bad. Like a dead cat massage. And she didn't know how to even make conversation. Was happy to massage the bums though. She didn't pop the question for extras, but kept asking if she should massage anywhere else and very lightly touched the nether regions, which I assumed meant extras. I was so turned off by her attitude and didn't bother to proceed. About 50 minutes in she was like times up and let me arrange steam room. I was also fed up and got done.

Damage. Rs. 2000.

Ambience, cleanliness - 4/5.

Massage - 2/5.

Bird - 1/5.

WIR. No.

Wandaring
02-13-21, 19:46
Can someone help me with indie contact in Chennai? I can reciprocate with blr contacts. Thanks!

BigBoy95
02-14-21, 13:16
Met the forum famous Mrs V, thanks to the reference from a forum bro. This happened a few days back. The experience was in line with what other FRs have already mentioned. So I'm not repeating. Only thing I would like to add was that it was a little mechanical and a little rushed, moving from CBJ to WOT to Mish. A cute and homely face and nice person to talk to. She was mentioning about her situation because of which she is into this.

CBJ 4/10 (average and mechanical).

Face 8/10 (cute).

Boobs 8/10 (big ones, good to suck).

Ass 5/10 (big but not to my liking).

Body 4/10 (out of shape, tummy and stretch marks were a put off).

BBBJ and DFK. Not on menu.

Damages - 5 k for first time, 4 k for repeat.

WIR. No.

VictorStar
02-14-21, 14:23
Can you help me with more guys.Bro,

Try Bag2 Bag. In. You can book a room starting with 1 HR.

Brevistay.com 3-6 hrs stay.

stayuncle.com morning / evening / day / night option.

All these are advertised as couple friendly, I haven't personally tried any of them yet but have in mind for next Indie encounter.

CoolSp
02-14-21, 16:29
This girl was in my list for some time. She was recommended by one of the ISG seniors who had tried her some time back. She is an ex model. Young, petite and size zero girl. Great boobs and super back. Still maintains her structure with good work out. Cute face. She is a good talker.

Booked one of the elite hotels with good discount offer. She had done boy cut and I was little taken back as it was different from the earlier picture I had got. Had a small chat and slowly went to the deed. She has an amazing pair of racks and good pussy. Very clean. Started with some cuddling and did some good BBJ. Good BBJ and CBJ. She prefers CBJ mostly. Not much DFK. On the whole a good package and it was a good experience.

Had a long chat on some common topics. She is more of an elite companion and soft sex. Time well spent. Not a time watcher.

She has one of the best structure I have seen so far.

CoolSp
02-14-21, 16:32
Can you help me with more guys.Check for good offers on Make My Trip. Ibis has a great deal in MMT. On lemon tree website you can also check day rooms offer. You can book 4 hrs or 8 hrs package at good discount.

RoniG
02-14-21, 18:15
Nice, not easy to find. How much did this experience cost you?

This girl was in my list for some time. She was recommended by one of the ISG seniors who had tried her some time back. She is an ex model. Young, petite and size zero girl. Great boobs and super back. Still maintains her structure with good work out. Cute face. She is a good talker.

Booked one of the elite hotels with good discount offer. She had done boy cut and I was little taken back as it was different from the earlier picture I had got. Had a small chat and slowly went to the deed. She has an amazing pair of racks and good pussy. Very clean. Started with some cuddling and did some good BBJ. Good BBJ and CBJ. She prefers CBJ mostly. Not much DFK. On the whole a good package and it was a good experience.

Had a long chat on some common topics. She is more of an elite companion and soft sex. Time well spent. Not a time watcher.

XxxJk18
02-14-21, 18:38
What were your damages?

Nrynn
02-15-21, 00:47
Nice to see Cool SP on the ground. Hope Chennai scene would get activated now.

CoolBilly09
02-15-21, 06:10
Rude staff, cancellation of appointment without notice, getting irritated with nearbuy coupons, cutting short massage time are some of things that you will face at this place. Not recommended. Avoid as there are better options.

This is my first post on here. Have been mongering for about 4 years. Mostly massages. Visited the now well known spa at the basement of hotel in omelette (is made out of) more. Took the NB coupon for 90 min. Masseuse name was P*a, looked like a Tamil Muslim in late 30's. On the healthier side, average face. Massage was bad. Like a dead cat massage. And she didn't know how to even make conversation. Was happy to massage the bums though. She didn't pop the question for extras, but kept asking if she should massage anywhere else and very lightly touched the nether regions, which I assumed meant extras. I was so turned off by her attitude and didn't bother to proceed. About 50 minutes in she was like times up and let me arrange steam room. I was also fed up and got done..

Ramon85
02-15-21, 07:26
Connected on OkCupid, Claims she is from US. Coming to India and very much wants to meet me.

Anything so good to be true I usually find hard to believe, so wondering if anyone else is in contact or has been contacted by her.Its a scam bro. I have faced similar scams in dating sites and Matrimony sites too, they will say they are having bad past or having bad time but rich or something, won't be ready have video call, only chat or voice call. They will send fake travel itinerary, once they reached India they will call from random number asking to transfer money to some customs officer account, saying she brought more than allowed foreign currency or things, so customs is asking them to pay fine / penalty and they don't have anyone here, they will try to make you feel guilty and emotionally convince us by crying, customs officer will scold us. Lot of drama. If we ask for video call they will say lame reason and get angry. So be careful, if she is coming on vacation and meeting you, then she might be real, else scam.

Adm1984
02-15-21, 18:36
Hello brother,

Does this spa have a two word name. First Indian / Sanskrit word and second word English?

Hello mongers,

This happened in the last week of Nov last year. I was in a spree to unlock new spas in and around adyar. Found this spa NB, for some reason I felt that I had seen the number some where. Went to locanto and found the same number under an ad. Called up and the lady who picked asked me to come to perun-gudi, I sighted NB as it said 999 for an hour. She agreed, enquired about extras, she said we can discuss when I come there. Was happy that I'll get extras for sure.

When I reached the place, it was a 3 bhk converted to a spa. Very thin doors, people in reception can listen to what's being spoken in side the rooms and vice versa. Not so great interiors. Went to the lady in the reception, reminded her of the convo I had with her o and phone. She said it's 1500 per hour but reminded her about NB and she agreed for 999 for 1 hour. She had 2 SI therapist. Both if them were MILFs. One was out of shape, the other was OK. I took this on girl. Went to the room.

Knewton
02-15-21, 18:41
Yes. Pucca Scam.

She made a few voice calls and said she is landing in Delhi and sent me a travel itinerary asked for address and contact, I shared a fake address and a disposable number. Then she msg'd saying she landed in Airport & had to pay 1.6 L for emigration and has paid 1 L and wanted me to send 60 k to her, which she will pay when she meets me in the evening. I didn't bother replying and she hasn't msg'd or contacted me. Guess she got the message.

Its a scam bro. I have faced similar scams in dating sites and Matrimony sites too, they will say they are having bad past or having bad time but rich or something, won't be ready have video call, only chat or voice call. They will send fake travel itinerary, once they reached India they will call from random number asking to transfer money to some customs officer account, saying she brought more than allowed foreign currency or things, so customs is asking them to pay fine / penalty and they don't have anyone here, they will try to make you feel guilty and emotionally convince us by crying, customs officer will scold us. Lot of drama. If we ask for video call they will say lame reason and get angry. So be careful, if she is coming on vacation and meeting you, then she might be real, else scam.

Guide101
02-16-21, 03:39
Is there a way to directly pay from card for subscription rather than paying via coin base and stuff. It's sounding complicated.

Jatayu
02-16-21, 09:22
Hello forum members,

I have been checking out few other forums and I see the practice of co mongering happening a lot. I am sure many senior members from the Chennai forum already co monger as well. I am not a newbie neither I am a senior here. I have had my fair share of MP and FS experiences in and out of Chennai. But I feel like co mongering is something newbies or regular mongers can start trying out. I understand one cannot trust any other person directly but I would like to hear your thoughts on how to co monger? Have you ever co mongered? If so, was it ideal and without complications?

I am planning for some spa visits and a FS if possible in the next two days if anyone wants to co monger do hit me up.

Akrt6543
02-16-21, 09:37
Try Hotwire next time folks. One or two hotels offered dead cheap like a blind date. Name would be revealed after payment. But no hourly or halfsies. Have had only good experiences so far.

CoolSP bro, Vanakkam.

Check for good offers on Make My Trip. Ibis has a great deal in MMT. On lemon tree website you can also check day rooms offer. You can book 4 hrs or 8 hrs package at good discount.

Kaynangai
02-16-21, 10:24
Met the forum famous Mrs V, thanks to the reference from a forum bro. This happened a few days back. The experience was in line with what other FRs have already mentioned. So I'm not repeating. Only thing I would like to add was that it was a little mechanical and a little rushed, moving from CBJ to WOT to Mish. A cute and homely face and nice person to talk to. She was mentioning about her situation because of which she is into this.

CBJ 4/10 (average and mechanical).

Face 8/10 (cute).

Boobs 8/10 (big ones, good to suck).

Ass 5/10 (big but not to my liking).

Body 4/10 (out of shape, tummy and stretch marks were a put off)..Bro,

Do you mind sharing her digits? Have been wanting to try her for a while. Had Mrs P so many times now.

Jatayu
02-16-21, 12:57
Guys,

When I had written the article on noFap & death grip, I was suggested to get a fleshlight (toy which is like a pussy) to train myself to get sensitized again. Has anyone here brought it in Chennai / used it and would like share their reviews? Please help out.

Dev85
02-16-21, 17:20
Please help with details! New in Chennai! Can give awesome connects from Mumbai! Please help here!

She has one of the best structure I have seen so far.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

RahulMlpn
02-16-21, 21:19
Hi,

First thread, new to mongering, have been a passive reader of the forum, now taking the plunge. As I do not have contacts started with Spa's. Now looking for some good hygiene quality inde's / actress / model. Seniors please refer.

BAT Spa's all over the city. Used to be great, now as mentioned in other posts, due to LE issues service has suffered. Best experience was in Jan 2020 in bronagar with Russian / Uzbek MILF who gave an amazing massage followed by B2B (actual B2 B massage not what passes as B2B in India) - Very pretty & nice assets. My issue with Bat is therapist keep changing. If you can convince you are regular. All therapists will be willing to take the plunge. Have had good experience with MRC SI & Bali (reasonable B2B). SI agrees to meet out as well.

Basement spa in egmore. Bad service, avoid, bad massage.

Spa opposite ega theatre. Everything from BJ to FS available at reasonable rates. Ambience is ok. Therapist are reasonably good looking. PM for details of therapist you can go for. Do not want to share publicly.

Bali spa KNK. V expensive, amazing service, no extras.

Useful rule of thumb with Spas if you are looking for more than extras (BJ+FS) - carry protection & mention it, mention you are not from the city & just regularly visit the city for work (this gives them confidence that you will not openly share things with local contacts in the city).

If any of you visiting Blr. Visit "post death" spa near tin factory. Expensive but great service. B2 B,FS, BJ with Jacuzzi, bed, romantic lighting, all the jing-bangs! (will add details in Blr forum about this).

SNadar
02-16-21, 23:52
I have brought and used it but not in Chennai. They give you different feeling from the hand but not good as real pussy. But a good replacement for the hand.

Pros.

- Better than hand.

- for long time stroke it helps to keep the Johnny moisturized and pain free.

Cons.

- not discreate.

- have to clean and maintain.

- hiding is hard.

Guys,

When I had written the article on noFap & death grip, I was suggested to get a fleshlight (toy which is like a pussy) to train myself to get sensitized again. Has anyone here brought it in Chennai / used it and would like share their reviews? Please help out.

SNadar
02-17-21, 00:29
High probability it is a scam. I tried getting Hi-fi actress once and got burnt. Got a contact from Locanto, messaged the number via whatsapp. He sent me a lot pictures of well known actress. I got suspicious and didn't reply. He found my social media profiles using the phone number (I was stupid to make it searchable via phone). He started threatening me and asked to pay him money. Good that I just blocked him and deactivated my profile for a month.

But I had good experience with a couple of serial side actress via a contact I got through my friend.

Rajan7001
02-17-21, 05:13
High probability it is a scam. I tried getting Hi-fi actress once and got burnt. Got a contact from Locanto, messaged the number via whatsapp. He sent me a lot pictures of well known actress. I got suspicious and didn't reply. He found my social media profiles using the phone number (I was stupid to make it searchable via phone). He started threatening me and asked to pay him money. Good that I just blocked him and deactivated my profile for a month.

But I had good experience with a couple of serial side actress via a contact I got through my friend.He is reliable SP bro. I went many times. It's not what's app I seen in him person. He suggest me don't go for actress service won't be good. Is it true?

RahulMlpn
02-17-21, 05:20
Any update on this?

RahulMlpn
02-17-21, 05:42
Any review on gleeden app in Chennai. Found an indie with telegram ID at m. 12 (quoting 10 k for 6 hrs). If any of you have had experience please share.

XxxJk18
02-17-21, 09:00
Your inbox is full, please make space bro.

But I had good experience with a couple of serial side actress via a contact I got through my friend.

SamLucky
02-17-21, 12:10
Guys,

When I had written the article on noFap & death grip, I was suggested to get a fleshlight (toy which is like a pussy) to train myself to get sensitized again. Has anyone here brought it in Chennai / used it and would like share their reviews? Please help out.I bought the replica of Fleshlight from Burma bazaar a couple of years ago. It was a toy shop, I just inquired it and the store person had it. Quoted 2 k but finalised it for 1 k. It will be good for practising purpose but please don't make that as a habit.

Cleaning is bit tricky and if you're living with family then it is hard to keep it discreet. Important thing is use good lubricant.

DavidLuke
02-17-21, 12:54
Is there a way to directly pay from card for subscription rather than paying via coin base and stuff. It's sounding complicated.Bro,

Use bitcoin. It's pretty easy and user friendly.

Cheers.

KinkyFantasy
02-17-21, 16:47
Hello guys,

I am looking for spa's where we can get to experience Golden Shower fetishes.

Looking for spa's with SI therapists who would be willing to give (provide) Golden Showers.

Any pointers or hint would be appreciated.

RahulMlpn
02-17-21, 17:55
Is there a way to directly pay from card for subscription rather than paying via coin base and stuff. It's sounding complicated.Use paxful bro it's convenient and has gpay, Paytm, many options. Transfer charges involved so will end up paying more than 25 $ but v convenient.

CoolSp
02-17-21, 18:13
Any review on gleeden app in Chennai. Found an indie with telegram ID at m. 12 (quoting 10 k for 6 hrs). If any of you have had experience please share.Its expensive for men and free for women. Many cheats are there. Bangalore has good options, But chennai you see all the egoisitc ones. Not easy to manage. There are some cam girls and some inde also.

FireLava
02-17-21, 21:28
Any review on gleeden app in Chennai. Found an indie with telegram ID at m. 12 (quoting 10 k for 6 hrs). If any of you have had experience please share.Hi,

I have already contacted her and saw her pics. She shared 2 pics. In pictures she seems like a TG. But denied when I asked about it. Just a word of caution. If you meet her post an FR.

Cheers.

SNadar
02-18-21, 07:43
Have an SP contact who provides Tamil indie profiles. Quoting 12 k for 1 shot and 25 k for full night. Sent me a lot of profiles and also charges 2.5 k for room in Tea area. Is it worth a try for the money. Visiting Chennai not sure what is a reasonable amount to pay for. Appreciate the help.

RahulMlpn
02-18-21, 08:20
Hi,

I have already contacted her and saw her pics. She shared 2 pics. In pictures she seems like a TG. But denied when I asked about it. Just a word of caution. If you meet her post an FR.

Cheers.I'm sure we're talking about different people here bro, got her pic and did video call as well. This one is def. Not TG. For now I'm planning to go ahead based on conversation over video call and since no advance involved. If you can get subscription will share details over pm. Will write FR post my experience.

Pilot7777
02-18-21, 09:30
Was coming back from a long ride towards TBM. And checked locanto for any decent MP around the area. Got one.

Contact in Location starting with 'Hair' in Tamil chur. The place was decent and had a genuine MP look and anesthetics with branding too. There were three girls. Two south Indians and one north Indian. Selected one slim south Indian. Paid 1500 at counter. The girl was from TN and very cooperative. She initiated discussion on other services herself and ended up paying 1500 for full nude massage, BJ and he. She was open for anything but I choose not to go beyond oral. The girl was good dusky with firm assets and very forthcoming. May go again to check the north Indian. Missed her as she was attending another client. Overall cost 3 k. But satisfied.

Oar321
02-18-21, 11:34
Sorry bro, haven't subscribed for PM yet. This is near the normal one. From lowerbakam OMR, travel towards ECR and once you cross the depot, travel for another 500 mts, you will see a TASMAC (normal). The so called MP in the building just before the wine shop. There would be a building which is co. Pleted with a board stating it is under insolvency, just opposite to the building in which the MP is in. Go to the first floor and there in no name board. Don't expect much out of here, economical was my reason to visit it frequently. 2 k counter and 1 k tips for massage and FS is my budget here.

Pilot7777
02-18-21, 13:18
Got couple of contacts from Afro in Chennai. Seems reliable. Do anyone have experience with them in Chennai. More from safety perspective?

Knewton
02-18-21, 14:59
Bat Nandanam.

OK service.

No extras.

No car parking.

Don't go there by mistake.

DeSilvaChennai
02-18-21, 18:32
Have an SP contact who provides Tamil indie profiles. Quoting 12 k for 1 shot and 25 k for full night. Sent me a lot of profiles and also charges 2.5 k for room in Tea area. Is it worth a try for the money. Visiting Chennai not sure what is a reasonable amount to pay for. Appreciate the help.Bro,

The average going rates are 4-6 k per shot for most of the indes. In some cases out of desperation, the rates do get increased but that is not the norm. I cannot guess your desperation. So you can use your own gauge.

The SP under question may be SP Music, she was and is very famous in this forum and has given great birds with all of us. I must admit she has one of the best stables currently and work trying even if the price is high. She is very helpful if we are straight and deal with her in a fair manner.

Will recommend her services, please go for her stable with no hesitation as she has a good stock always.

RajeshChen
02-18-21, 18:39
Try in lcnto for F37. May be it helps.I messaged her thru locanto! She asked 15 k for 2 hrs. I didn't bargain. Told her, I couldn't afford.

FireLava
02-19-21, 04:34
Was coming back from a long ride towards TBM. And checked locanto for any decent MP around the area. Got one.

Contact in Location starting with 'Hair' in Tamil chur. The place was decent and had a genuine MP look and anesthetics with branding too. There were three girls. Two south Indians and one north Indian. Selected one slim south Indian. Paid 1500 at counter. The girl was from TN and very cooperative. She initiated discussion on other services herself and ended up paying 1500 for full nude massage, BJ and he. She was open for anything but I choose not to go beyond oral. The girl was good dusky with firm assets and very forthcoming. May go again to check the north Indian. Missed her as she was attending another client. Overall cost 3 k. But satisfied.Hi bro,

MP seems VFM. Could you give some details on the locanto ad. Like last digits or description.

TIA.

Hemaan
02-19-21, 09:38
How long will it take for my subscription to get activated.

And also I was a silent observer of the forum. Now getting into action, request the seniors and members to give contacts and help. TIA. Enjoy.

Rakeshsurya
02-19-21, 11:41
Hi Chen,

Have you tried her from the previous post it seems you have met her any FRs? Ratings? It would be helpful for mongers here.

I messaged her thru locanto! She asked 15 k for 2 hrs. I didn't bargain. Told her, I couldn't afford.

LiveFullLife
02-19-21, 17:15
Hi guys,

Recently joined this forum and yet to activate pm. So far it has been an enjoyable read and some connections too.

Now to the FR. The one in muttai butter milk MP. It was discussed quite a bit earlier in this forum. In my case it was more of routine session and over and above have to prompt the question. Good Tamil bird and nice assets, but was hesitant and not interested. Didn't feel much but got to do what I had to do.

1.7 k counter (through NB) + 1 k for the rest.

WIR no.

Would like to reach some seniors in this group once I get my PM activated for some suggestions.

Rakeshsurya
02-19-21, 18:36
Is she worth it bro any FRs?

Please share your experience from meet up to deed.

Thanks.

Yes mate, I did. Definitely legi.

Met thro same lcnt. Place we need to orgnize. Said 37 but looked around 32-24.

Sizes were big. Had that typical hmly wf structure. But was ht from the word go.

AngryWolf
02-20-21, 03:11
I did her for 6 k 2 pops. Goes by popular mixie brand.

Looks 4/10. Decent body and okayish company.

Definitely not worth 15 k. In fact I would give 5 k max for 2.

Thanks.

AngryWolf
02-20-21, 03:17
Difficult to decipher LOL. Can you please share more details.

Contact in Location starting with 'Hair' in Tamil chur. The place was decent and had a genuine MP look and anesthetics with branding too. There were three girls. Two south Indians and one north Indian. Selected one slim south Indian. Paid 1500 at counter. The girl was from TN and very cooperative. She initiated discussion on other services herself and ended up paying 1500 for full nude massage, BJ and he. She was open for anything but I choose not to go beyond oral. The girl was good dusky with firm assets and very forthcoming. May go again to check the north Indian. Missed her as she was attending another client. Overall cost 3 k. But satisfied.

Pilot7777
02-20-21, 03:20
Hi bro,

MP seems VFM. Could you give some details on the locanto ad. Like last digits or description.

TIA.I deleted the call history bro. But the place is above a lab on the main road. Guess you can walk in. In loc, must be the ones ending in 406/221.

RnaFromDna
02-20-21, 08:04

Contact in Location starting with 'Hair' in Tamil chur. The place was decent and had a genuine MP look and anesthetics with branding too. There were three girls. Two south Indians and one north Indian. Selected one slim south Indian. Paid 1500 at counter. The girl was from TN and very cooperative. She initiated discussion on other services herself and ended up paying 1500 for full nude massage, BJ and he. She was open for anything but I choose not to go beyond oral. The girl was good dusky with firm assets and very forthcoming. May go again to check the north Indian. Missed her as she was attending another client. Overall cost 3 k. But satisfied.Can you share any hint of the MP bro. I think you don't have PM facility.

SkMaze
02-20-21, 09:14
About OYO Rooms by retired cop.

https://www.facebook.com/makkalkurral/videos/709185853207279/

SNadar
02-20-21, 11:17
First encounter of this session, after a long time.

Contacted an SP who usually provides indie contacts. Booked a nice girl in her 20's. Slim body with firm boobs. She is a solid rider but lacks BBBJ not into blowjobs. Was able to connect with her and get to know about her on her deeds. Ok experience she is staying in Chennai till tomorrow. If any one needs to connect let me know.

Chnchn
02-20-21, 19:59
I would simply say. Amazing bro.

The most curvaceous body I came across with striking features. Real big sizes.

She was a class act. Gave that GF feel from the moment we met.

What attracted me more was her genuinity in talks and behavior.

Don't miss doing dgy with her. Its a must.

And more importantly. One of the best BJs.

Thanks.

Chnchn
02-20-21, 20:01
Even he's admitting OYO is safe. As long as 2 adults meet with mutual consent, there's nothing police can do. That's Indian law.

Period.

About OYO Rooms by retired cop.

https://www.facebook.com/makkalkurral/videos/709185853207279/

Chnchn
02-20-21, 20:05
My previous post I explained my views.

If I have to rate. Its:

Total experience - 9/10.

Body - 8/10.

BJ - 9/10.

Dgy - 10/10.

Color - 6/10.

Hi Chen,

Have you tried her from the previous post it seems you have met her any FRs? Ratings? It would be helpful for mongers here.

Member #4737
02-21-21, 02:37
Hi brothers,

Could anyone please elaborate how to crack real contacts in loc? Some were having VIP subscriptions. Is that always trustworthy. Where to search the inde contacts? In women seeking men?

Thank you in advance.

SNadar
02-21-21, 05:17
I got a contact through a friend for massage service. He sends pic, you select and they come to your place for massage. Below is the text from him.

1. Send me your address for booking appointment.

2. Select the girl then she call you and come.

It's genuine service.

Female to male B2B Massage with.

Happy ending 3 k only.

Full service 4 k.

Duration: 1 hour.

Place: door step only.

Direct payment cash only.

I don't have place to use the service. Any one tried it before? Worth booking oyo rooms?

HardyOyo
02-21-21, 05:55
Has anyone used Airbnb in Chennai. Appreciate if you can PM the details. Thanks.Folks, Any help about AirBnB in Chennai is appreciated. Thanks.

Rakeshsurya
02-21-21, 06:27
Thanks for the FR but think she jacked up the price.

My previous post I explained my views.

If I have to rate. Its:

Total experience - 9/10.

Body - 8/10.

BJ - 9/10.

Dgy - 10/10.

Color - 6/10.

Rakeshsurya
02-21-21, 06:52
Hi Angry wolf.

Yes from the comments I have read here it's toooo high.

Didn't contact yet.

I did her for 6 k 2 pops. Goes by popular mixie brand.

Looks 4/10. Decent body and okayish company.

Definitely not worth 15 k. In fact I would give 5 k max for 2.

HotDoc99
02-21-21, 16:55
Hello fellow mongers,

Found an SP on Locanto, his name starts with R and ends with L. You can easily find him on locanto. Called him and he sent few pictures on WhatsApp. I was surprised as most of the girls in the photos looked like professional models. The rates were 10 k for 1 hour, 20 k for 2 hours and 30 k for full night. At first I thought that the rates were too expensive and started searching for other SPs on Locanto. But did not like the photos sent by other SPs. So decided to choose 10 k for 1 hour. I selected a North Indian bird in her 20's who looked like a model. The SP asked me to book a room in a famous star hotel in Nun gam bak am. Booked a room for 3 k for 1 night and sent my room number to the SP. He said that the girl would come in the next few minutes. At that moment I was very nervous and was thinking about what would happen if a different girl showed up. But the exact girl from the photo came to my room. She asked me to take a shower before the deed. Took a shower and then we talked for a few minutes. Then started with DFK, it was amazing! Probably one of the best kissing experience ever. Then undressed her and started sucking her boobs. They were firm and moderate in size. Asked for BBJ but she denied and gave me a CBJ. It was pretty good. After that she pushed me on the bed and started riding me. She was very dominating because I asked her to dominate me before the deed started. She pressed her boobs on my face while riding me. I Sucked her boobs nicely while she was riding me. Then fucked her in missionary while DFK. She was also talking dirty like " Fuck my pussy " etc which I liked very much as most of the girls that I have experienced before don't even know how to talk dirty. In my opinion this aspect took the experience to the next level. Then finished in doggy. That ass was amazing!

Face - 8/10.

Assets - 9/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Overall experience - 9/10.

Pros -.

She was a elite companion and was very skillful.

Very good hygiene.

Amazing at dirty talk.

Very good assets and shape.

Cons-.

She was a time watcher.

A bit expensive.

No BBJ (In a way its good because of safety).

Damage -.

10 k + 3 k (for room) = 13 k.

I know that it is very expensive but these type of girls are very different from the usual girls. You should try them at least once, then you will understand that they are worth the price.

Tips.

1) Always talk to the girl for at least 10 minutes before starting the deed. It will increase the intimacy and help to understand what each other like and dislike in bed.

2) Beware of many fake SPs on Locanto. Always verify before confirmation. Select the ones with reviews on Locanto.

I hope you liked my report. Happy and safe mongering!

CoolSp
02-21-21, 19:38
Folks, Any help about AirBnB in Chennai is appreciated. Thanks.As per books unmarried couples not allowed in most airbnb. So use it with care.

Orraga
02-22-21, 05:17
Hi all,

I have been watching this forum for someone now and finally activated my membership. Can someone please send me Mrs. P or V digits. I can also reciprocate with some spa contacts.

Sagarr
02-22-21, 05:35
Hello fellow mongers,

Found an SP on Locanto, his name starts with R and ends with L. You can easily find him on locanto. Called him and he sent few pictures on WhatsApp. I was surprised as most of the girls in the photos looked like professional models. The rates were 10 k for 1 hour, 20 k for 2 hours and 30 k for full night. At first I thought that the rates were too expensive and started searching for other SPs on Locanto. But did not like the photos sent by other SPs. So decided to choose 10 k for 1 hour. I selected a North Indian bird in her 20's who looked like a model. The SP asked me to book a room in a famous star hotel in Nun gam bak am. Booked a room for 3 k for 1 night and sent my room number to the SP. He said that the girl would come in the next few minutes. At that moment I was very nervous and was thinking about what would happen if a different girl showed up. But the exact girl from the photo came to my room. She asked me to take a shower before the deed. Took a shower and then we talked for a few minutes. Then started with DFK, it was amazing! Probably one of the best kissing experience ever. Then undressed her and started sucking her boobs. They were firm and moderate in size. Asked for BBJ but she denied and gave me a CBJ. It was pretty good. After that she pushed me on the bed and started riding me. She was very dominating because I asked her to dominate me before the deed started.Looks very cheap right guys, probably one should pay more and more.

Girivenkat
02-22-21, 09:58
One of the ISG member posted a review about meeting a Tamil Muslim bird at Velachery Spa, got her contact and getting her session from the new spa which she joined.

I am in touch with this member so I go the reference.

Can I share? Unfortunately, No. While I agree this forum is about sharing but sorry guys it's not my find. Plus, after the service I realized that the therapist is very much afraid of being caught by the management thus I think the member is hesitant to share reference.

Anyways, the reason I wanted to post this review is to get a word out that at times even spa with strictly professional services have birds who are willing for extras. I repeat, I do not encourage people to push for extras everywhere but this is just a experience which can help.

Without further ado, below is the review:

Face: 6 - chubby.

Boobs: 7 - medium size with slight shag.

Ass: no comments because got only Tamil.

Attitude: 6 - mixed reviews will narrate in detail below.

Body: 6 - slight plump and petite.

Damages: 899 Counter (45 minutes) + 1 K HJ + TA.

WIR: Not immediately but maybe If I don't find any other good experience.

I called the spa and asked whether the specific therapist is available they confirmed a timing. Reached the spot, paid the counter and was shown the room. Disappointed right away because it was a partition room with 1 feet opening at top for A / see. Changed to dispo and therapist entered. She did not look anywhere close to what the member had described so I enquired her name and in fact she was different.

I told her I need service from that specific therapist she said that therapist provides only oil massage. (I do not like oil massages because of all the bathing and cleaning after the service).

Anyways, I agreed for oil massage and they sent the actual therapist. Short, fair, slightly chubby with okay looking assets and appeared around 30-35 age. Massage started and I told her I was sent by the ISG member. She was slightly worried at first and said this is a strictly professional spa but she can give extras. She added that she is afraid fo the owner because I asked for replacement therapist and now they may doubt her. Also, she said I should have mentioned oil massage specifically over call or counter because the rooms for oil massage are at the back side of the spa where the bathrooms are nearby and those rooms have good privacy. Anyways we were already 10 minutes into the massage so I continued.

Massage was actually great, she was applying good pressure with good flexes. The member had told me that she won't fixate on the extras pricing but when it was time for extras she was clear that it's 1 K for HJ for TA so I agreed. She told me upfront that she will only lift the top and will not remove it completely.

She removed my dispos and applied oil on jhonny and started carassing it. I started fondling here boobs and hugged her. She bent slightly and licked here nipples'. She was in sitting position and slid slightly and half lay next to me. I kissed her neck and was feeling her body. There was a quick elated moment where I felt very much aroused by the view of her boobs. Next thing I know, I was ejaculating already.

Good massage + low damages + pleasing attitude but after the deed I kinda felt unsatisfied. I don't know if everyone feels this but I think the things like 1. Partitioned rooms with wide vents 2. Therapist had pleasing attitude but clearly she was in a hurry to finish. 3. Short and Chubby body + Aged look. Were slight disappointment for me.

Kabir789
02-22-21, 10:11
Hello fellow mongers,

Found an SP on Locanto, his name starts with R and ends with L. You can easily find him on locanto. Called him and he sent few pictures on WhatsApp. I was surprised as most of the girls in the photos looked like professional models. The rates were 10 k for 1 hour, 20 k for 2 hours and 30 k for full night. At first I thought that the rates were too expensive and started searching for other SPs on Locanto. But did not like the photos sent by other SPs. So decided to choose 10 k for 1 hour. I selected a North Indian bird in her 20's who looked like a model. The SP asked me to book a room in a famous star hotel in Nun gam bak am. Booked a room for 3 k for 1 night and sent my room number to the SP. He said that the girl would come in the next few minutes. At that moment I was very nervous and was thinking about what would happen if a different girl showed up. But the exact girl from the photo came to my room. She asked me to take a shower before the deed. Took a shower and then we talked for a few minutes. Then started with DFK, it was amazing! Probably one of the best kissing experience ever. Then undressed her and started sucking her boobs. They were firm and moderate in size. Asked for BBJ but she denied and gave me a CBJ. It was pretty good. After that she pushed me on the bed and started riding me. She was very dominating because I asked her to dominate me before the deed started. She pressed her boobs on my face while riding me. I Sucked her boobs nicely while she was riding me. Is it number ending 000.

SkinSin
02-22-21, 13:32
Hello fellow mongers,
Found an SP on Locanto, his name starts with R and ends with L. You can easily find him on locanto. Called him and he sent few pictures on WhatsApp. I was surprised as most of the girls in the photos looked like professional models. Nice try Rahul, it is too good to be true. 10 k per shot no way.

Pilot7777
02-22-21, 15:36
Can you share any hint of the MP bro. I think you don't have PM facility.Hi bro,

Yes am not having private messaging, not able to buy bitcoins and don't see any other option.

This place is on the right side towards hair'chur from tam. Right side. Above a lab. Looks genuine spa from outside 1st floor.

Yuktaukta
02-22-21, 16:20
Explored mongering after very long time.

Tried many contact in Lcanto and finally could fix it near to my place M Ngr (near famous university).

Got photos before going there and could see she had lost weight and slightly elder than the photo.

She is from Bangalore and was very co-operative.

Started with undressing, Hugging and kissing.

She was bit time watcher and started CBJ, I was about to finish and pulled out.

Laid on Bed and kissed the Boobs, she started pulling me inside her.

I was bit tensed due to long gap and Johnny did not co-operate, he was done just touching her door.

I was annoyed and left, She insisted for second round with additional payment.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Body - 7/10.

GFE - 8/10.

CAT - ?

Damage - 2 K + 300 tips.

But, I will try to meet her again to finish the Deed.

I appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

RahulMlpn
02-22-21, 17:30
Sharing FR of a nice sat noon experience with indie that I met over gleeden. 6 hrs 3 shots BBJ doggy missionary DFK all in except anal.

About the girl - 29, recent divorcee, lost her Singapore job due to covid. Very sophisticated speaks well, looks average but a good next door girl feel. Likes to meet select 1-2 people every month.

Pre work- she was very direct wanted money in return for physical favour. Seemed too good to true. Gleeden full of scams. Got her pic and verified via video. Gave me confidence to try it out.

The day. Booked star hotel on mmt for 2 k. Got her for 6 hrs. Round 1 - DFK, BBJ, missionary and doggie. Clean tight pussy and best part seemed like she was enjoying more than me. Went for round 2, and after few drinks and red bull another round 3. Was completely drained by end of it, but a great experience.

Post script. Deleted my gleeden account, way too many scams, requires patience and high initial charges. Realized I just got lucky.

Vinothkm123
02-22-21, 20:51
Hi bro,

Yes am not having private messaging, not able to buy bitcoins and don't see any other option.

This place is on the right side towards hair'chur from tam. Right side. Above a lab. Looks genuine spa from outside 1st floor.Better mention the lab name or spa name.

Pilot7777
02-23-21, 03:39
Better mention the lab name or spa name.Near sss vegetable shop.

AlphaRomeoJuli
02-23-21, 06:10
I want to know the name or location of this MP, please help me identify this MP from the logo here.

Gaurav Kumar
02-23-21, 08:59
Finally managed some time to visit the same lady in a different spa. Very friend and she was trying to please the best.

Very open and cooperative and she will come out after few visits for full service.

She kissed on the body, offered lip kiss, offered Boobs for sucking and and playing with.

A nice hand hob to finish with with tight hugging.

Overall very friendly. She claims that she offers this kind of service only when is comfortable with the person.

But I doubt that, as long as she gets money, she should be OK.

The spa has other girls as well and I believe you can openly discuss as they were asking for north or south option..
Post lockdown, thought 2020 will be eventless but decided to take the plunge during the month of November last year and Jan this year.

FR 1.

The love sp chick from the capital city.

We all know it's usually a hit or miss with him but one profile was too tempting and I took the LT.

She is a model and a football player, having represented the national team in the youth level.

Post couple of drinks it was indeed a paradise the only minus being she was hesitant for BBJ or even CBJ for that matter. Other than this it was a literal porn like experience where she was kind of moaning in loud voice like " I'm a wild cat, hit me hard ". Her English diction was really great and between sessions had great conversation as well on her modeling and football interests..Hi,

Can you DM the spa name. New to this and not yet sure of how to go about getting contacts.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

XxxJk18
02-23-21, 10:21
Guy says he can get actress at good rates. In the end says advance 1000 rs. Has anyone tried this SP ending 894?

Naren661
02-23-21, 16:12
Hey guys,

I have been an avid spectator for a while now on this forum and I have finally decided to get a subscription. However, I am facing an issue and I hope I could get some help from you guys to sort it out. As per the forum coinbase guide, I created a coinbase account and verified it. However, when I try to add a payment method, I get a pop up stating "You can't add a payment method while your account is restricted." I have tried contacting coinbase but they seem to be of no help.

CoolSp
02-23-21, 18:36
Took a girl with our famous vanagaram SP. Wanted to rebase with her after lock-down. Sp sent a good looking pic. The girls place was in a high end apartment complex neat appollo hospital vanagaram. The girl looked very diff from pic. She is around 28 and telugu girl. What attracted me was she has a very nice back. Went to the bedroom and started with hugging. No DFK. She had big boobs with nice nipples. . She gets very aroused when nipples are sucked. Started ith missionary and was able to do some light doggy. Overall ok girl. I felt little hurried as it was sp place. Only minus was no DFK and bbj. But for vanagaram sp rates we cant expect more.

CoolSp
02-23-21, 19:19
Guy says he can get actress at good rates. In the end says advance 1000 rs. Has anyone tried this SP ending 894?Good actress and only Rs. 1000 advance. Something looks fishy.

Vinothkm123
02-23-21, 23:52
Near sss vegetable shop.Bro,

Mention some landmark comes in google maps.

LustDrencher
02-24-21, 01:09
Hey guys,

I have been an avid spectator for a while now on this forum and I have finally decided to get a subscription. However, I am facing an issue and I hope I could get some help from you guys to sort it out. As per the forum coinbase guide, I created a coinbase account and verified it. However, when I try to add a payment method, I get a pop up stating "You can't add a payment method while your account is restricted." I have tried contacting coinbase but they seem to be of no help.You can buy coins using paxful wallet app and later pay for ISG subscription using it. It worked for me! This is my first post on getting subscription after a year of being a spectator.

RnaFromDna
02-24-21, 03:21
Any hint bro. Whether it is a MP or indi?

Explored mongering after very long time.

Tried many contact in Lcanto and finally could fix it near to my place M Ngr (near famous university).

Got photos before going there and could see she had lost weight and slightly elder than the photo.

She is from Bangalore and was very co-operative.

Started with undressing, Hugging and kissing.

She was bit time watcher and started CBJ, I was about to finish and pulled out.

Laid on Bed and kissed the Boobs, she started pulling me inside her.

I was bit tensed due to long gap and Johnny did not co-operate, he was done just touching her door..

Hookage
02-24-21, 04:12
Hi,

After lockdown was desperate and tried the bat spa _d_y_r nothing satisfying so was searching for some good action, one fine day had a work at outskirts of Chennai city, around 60 km found a spa thought will give a try and called them went to location very interior from Main road and the therapist came she was very good looking NE, The massage was excellent and at last asked.

For extras she denied politely, asked me come next time. She has been working in Chennai after covid they have come here it seems.

Spa hygiene- 3/5.

Damages -2 k.

Tip-300.

StallionVj
02-24-21, 04:20
Spa opposite ega theatre. Everything from BJ to FS available at reasonable rates. Ambience is OK. Therapist are reasonably good looking. PM for details of therapist you can go for. Do not want to share.

Hi Rahul, can you share the therapist name, planning to go there today.

Lamboos
02-24-21, 05:47
Hey guys,

I have been an avid spectator for a while now on this forum and I have finally decided to get a subscription. However, I am facing an issue and I hope I could get some help from you guys to sort it out. As per the forum coinbase guide, I created a coinbase account and verified it. However, when I try to add a payment method, I get a pop up stating "You can't add a payment method while your account is restricted." I have tried contacting coinbase but they seem to be of no help.You can buy from localbitcoins also without ID. When you do buy, consider the fact there will be transaction charges. So buy more than the required amount. Coinbase is not available for India I think.

DarKnight77
02-24-21, 07:55
Old monger, new to chennai, request you to PM this SP details, you can expect Delhi and Bangalore database frkm me, thanks, great FR BTW.

Took a girl with our famous vanagaram SP. Wanted to rebase with her after lock-down. Sp sent a good looking pic. The girls place was in a high end apartment complex neat appollo hospital vanagaram. The girl looked very diff from pic. She is around 28 and telugu girl. What attracted me was she has a very nice back. Went to the bedroom and started with hugging. No DFK. She had big boobs with nice nipples. . She gets very aroused when nipples are sucked. Started ith missionary and was able to do some light doggy. Overall ok girl. I felt little hurried as it was sp place. Only minus was no DFK and bbj. But for vanagaram sp rates we cant expect more..

Naren661
02-24-21, 15:42
You can buy coins using paxful wallet app and later pay for ISG subscription using it. It worked for me! This is my first post on getting subscription after a year of being a spectator.How much did it totally cost? How many dollars should I add to the wallet before sending it to ISG.

FireLava
02-24-21, 18:58
Better mention the lab name or spa name.Had this same chick in the spa. The spa has no name boards. Its above [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and lab. Its near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] bus stop.

Coming to the chick looks like mid 20's and firm boobs. Nice slurpy BJ, balls licking and rimming. She did CIM.

Counter: 1.3 k.

Chick 2 k for BJ and rimming.

But while I was dressing I got a slight doubt that she is a TG and has operated. But not so sure. Any mongers happen to visit please pour your thoughts. Chick name anbu in English. She is from land of salt.

[b]EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ChennaiPaiyan
02-25-21, 04:23
Hi bro,

I tried contacting the vanagaram SP Suma-Fire (in tamil) but one Male is picking up the call. Has she changed her number recently? I tried calling the digits ending 336 but she'z not picking. Is she still using the same number or now a different new one?

Took a girl with our famous vanagaram SP. Wanted to rebase with her after lock-down. Sp sent a good looking pic. The girls place was in a high end apartment complex neat appollo hospital vanagaram. The girl looked very diff from pic. She is around 28 and telugu girl. What attracted me was she has a very nice back. Went to the bedroom and started with hugging. No DFK. She had big boobs with nice nipples. . She gets very aroused when nipples are sucked. Started ith missionary and was able to do some light doggy. Overall ok girl. I felt little hurried as it was sp place. Only minus was no DFK and bbj. But for vanagaram sp rates we cant expect more.

DarKnight77
02-25-21, 09:31
Had this same chick in the spa. The spa has no name boards. Its above and lab. Its near

Coming to the chick looks like mid 20's and firm boobs. Nice slurpy BJ, balls licking and rimming. She did CIM.

Counter: 1.3 k.

Chick 2 k for BJ and rimming.

But while I was dressing I got a slight doubt that she is a TG and has operated. But not so sure. Any mongers happen to visit please pour your thoughts. Chick name anbu in English. She is from land Mate help with spa location and name, pm is active. Not able to understand new to chn.

Yuktaukta
02-25-21, 18:27
Any hint bro. Whether it is a MP or indi?It is SPs Place.

XxxJk18
02-25-21, 18:41
Sounds like an easy scam. As most might give a try as its 1000.25 people trying out and it will be 25000.

Good actress and only Rs. 1000 advance. Something looks fishy.

XxxJk18
02-25-21, 19:03
Short FR. Don't try this girl, Dead fish. BJ was good. But nothing like the photo, physique or assets aren't good.

No company too. 10 k down the drain.

Opama
02-25-21, 19:10
Does anyone have references to budget friendly actresses? 10-15 K.

I remember Music SP used to have "Men Beware" movie actress previously. Anyone has her contact?

She is very active on Reels.

Any similar contacts appreciated too.

ToKillBoredom
02-25-21, 19:15
Hi,

Is it true that some of the insta-stars are available for action. Can you let me cost and other details.

I want seniors and other members to give their views on the matter.

Thanks,

Srx.

TheGoodGuy640
02-26-21, 08:33
Short FR. Don't try this girl, Dead fish. BJ was good. But nothing like the photo, physique or assets aren't good.

No company too. 10 k down the drain.10 k for this girl. Where you got. I had this girl 2 weeks before for very very less.

FireLava
02-26-21, 09:46
Hi all,

Went to this SPs which has no name board and its in the Kilaku Tbm. Located in main road above famous denim showroom.

Can easily discuss FS in counter.

Damages.

F. s 3.5 k.

Normal massage 1.5 k.

B2B 1 k.

But the girls look so local and some even look like post op TGs.

FireLava
02-26-21, 09:48
Mate help with spa location and name, pm is active. Not able to understand new to chn.You can find this spa in loc. Search in that particular location (Knot + oor). In phone ask if the spa is above a lab.

XxxJk18
02-26-21, 18:38
I know right. Trusted my usual SP who gives good option. In the end burned up my pocket.

10 k for this girl. Where you got. I had this girl 2 weeks before for very very less.

ItsCool
02-26-21, 19:31
Hi,

After lockdown was desperate and tried the bat spa _d_y_r nothing satisfying so was searching for some good action, one fine day had a work at outskirts of Chennai city, around 60 km found a spa thought will give a try and called them went to location very interior from Main road and the therapist came she was very good looking NE, The massage was excellent and at last asked.

For extras she denied politely, asked me come next time. She has been working in Chennai after covid they have come here it seems.

Spa hygiene- 3/5.

Damages -2 k.

Tip-300.Bro, _d_y_r has come down further? Tried Bali or SI? Thanks.

Opama
02-26-21, 22:10
Hi,

Is it true that some of the insta-stars are available for action. Can you let me cost and other details.

I want seniors and other members to give their views on the matter.

Thanks,

Srx.My SP had a few of them including Poem Ji on request. 10-15 K.

TurbateBoy
02-27-21, 03:50
I think almost every SP jacked up prices.

I know right. Trusted my usual SP who gives good option. In the end burned up my pocket.

DarKnight77
02-27-21, 07:11
Can you share any hint of the MP bro. I think you don't have PM facility.Is that blue trends spa? I m in this Locality, near ega? Confirm senior?

Zingza
02-27-21, 16:18
Happy for you bro.

Hemaan
02-27-21, 16:22
Hi fellow mongers,

I have got a subscription recently and PM is active.

Can someone provide me with SP Music and SP Love contacts? Also provide any vfm sp contacts in Chennai please.

TIA.

Enjoy.

LadiesMan117
02-27-21, 20:55
My SP had a few of them including Poem Ji on request. 10-15 K.Can please PM contact details.

TurbateBoy
02-28-21, 10:45
Hi mongers,

I have booked a famous international brand 4 letter starting with I 3 star hotel for the deed which is located opposite to small seri IT poonga is it safe? Do the staff ask questions on the purpose of the visit?

HotDoc99
02-28-21, 13:02
Found a MP contact on Locanto which seemed to be genuine. Called the number and the guy told me to come to Bro nagar. He refused to speak about extras over the phone. I was a bit hesitant at first but then decided to take the risk. Visited the MP. The place was average and I was pretty disappointed. I decided to choose a South Indian therapist who was in her early 30's. You can easily discuss about extras on the counter. I took FS for 1 hour for 4 k. The massage was not great. It lasted for 10 minutes and then she removed my dispo and started to massage my balls. Then CBJ was good. Did some DFK and sucked her boobs which were big. Then fucked her in missionary and finished in cowgirl.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 6/10.

Damages - 4 k.

Tyrion96
02-28-21, 15:12
Hi guys!

I am new here. I am new to mongering too. Looking for a MP in the city (ngm, bro nagar, tea, down pak). Any recent reviews of BAT ngm or pachai in down pak? Any advice on MP, bird name would be appreciated. Please give a few tips for a newbie.

Knewton
02-28-21, 19:29
Makemytrip site clearly states it is a Couple friendly hotel & unmarried couples are welcome.

So don't worry, act with confidence. And anyways no one asks purpose of visit these days. If they do confidently say pleasure no one will deny for that reason.

Have fun & post your experience.

Hi mongers,

I have booked a famous international brand 4 letter starting with I 3 star hotel for the deed which is located opposite to small seri IT poonga is it safe? Do the staff ask questions on the purpose of the visit?

Shankar N
03-01-21, 02:22
Dear Mongers, Gmng. Please do share MILF type contacts with place in the areas if Salem, Tricky, Erode areas. Will reciprocate with contacts of Bangalore, Mumbai. Good Day.

VkVive
03-01-21, 06:48
Yes I did a visit and strictly no extras, not sure about other location planning to try today.

I enquired kadhal+ly colour spa (S. Pet) for waxing. NEs have arrived after lockdown. Have anyone visited for hair removal / spa recently?

They have opened a branch recently in adwho.

HellvelMan
03-01-21, 09:54
Hope every one doing well.

Planning to meet friendly aunty tomorrow and got her number ending 818 from locanto after long filters and many calls anyone in this forum met her already can confirm.

Any how will post FR after the meet. As per discussion 9 K full night and she asked 4 K for 2 hrs with 2 shots. Said said no advance and she have place. But for my safety will bring her to my place.

Everything on menu she said and no anal.

Hellvelman.

Chnchn
03-01-21, 10:56
Thanks for the FR but think she jacked up the price.Oh is it? How much is it now?

For me it was 15. For almost two hrs. Worth the money.

Cumbabecum
03-01-21, 12:58
Got message from A2B that new birds have arrived. Anybody visited recently in the Feb month? If yes, how are the new birds? The previous 3 options were horrible.

AngryWolf
03-01-21, 14:59
Coming of an over the top experience. Incredibly superb one that I had in years. Unfortunately I can't share the contact as it's not mine, then why post in an forum you may wonder. Anyway here it goes.

Good looking, tall. Never the combo at Chennai right. But thanks to one of the senior here who helped me meet her. Costs 15 k for 2 pops + 2 k for room.

Looks 8 for face, 10 for height, 10 for GFE, one of the best BBJs I have received. The BBJ sealed it for me. It's not the namesake 2-3 mins BBJ with hesitancy we get, it's like she enjoyed it more than me. It went good 30 minutes, me holding on to my dear life not exploding it in her mouth. Even took 5 minutes to rest so that I won't cum. Then it was usual missionary and doggy, with bit of cowgirl.

Over all a Sunday we'll spent. With lot of fake Spa FRs in the forum where we get poor quality girls and some people even not sure if it's TG or not, this exp is a really great one after burning bucket load of money.

Raj 1970
03-01-21, 17:39
Hi bro,

Kindly provide pointers to this MP. I wish to give a try.

Found a MP contact on Locanto which seemed to be genuine. Called the number and the guy told me to come to Bro nagar. He refused to speak about extras over the phone. I was a bit hesitant at first but then decided to take the risk. Visited the MP. The place was average and I was pretty disappointed. I decided to choose a South Indian therapist who was in her early 30's. You can easily discuss about extras on the counter. I took FS for 1 hour for 4 k. The massage was not great. It lasted for 10 minutes and then she removed my dispo and started to massage my balls. Then CBJ was good. Did some DFK and sucked her boobs which were big. Then fucked her in missionary and finished in cowgirl.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 6/10.

Damages - 4 k.

TurbateBoy
03-02-21, 02:50
Thanks bro for the confidence I have booked day use room IE 6 hours room that's why asked. Will soon write FR.

Makemytrip site clearly states it is a Couple friendly hotel & unmarried couples are welcome.

So don't worry, act with confidence. And anyways no one asks purpose of visit these days. If they do confidently say pleasure no one will deny for that reason.

Have fun & post your experience.

ChennaiPaiyan
03-02-21, 03:44
Hello Guys,

Tried some random MP's form L0 cant0 and was greatly disappointed. Some places had open ceilings and whatever we speak inside will be heard by others outside and some places had small cabins with absolutely no space and some didn't even have proper doors with locks but just had clothe screens. Attended a few but got back from most of them without attending.

Looking for Spa's with SI therapists who do xtras which has some privacy. But it must have decent space, closed ceilings and doors with locks.

Would be great if fellow mongers who've tried such MP's share some pointers / hints.

MoralMonger
03-02-21, 12:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Fruit 167
03-02-21, 15:32
Hello Guys,

Looking for Spa's with SI therapists who do xtras which has some privacy. But it must have decent space, closed ceilings and doors with locks.

Would be great if fellow mongers who've tried such MP's share some pointers / hints.You can give a try at Color Day Spa at Downpak Hotel. All the rooms that are adjacent to reception have closed ceilings, locks and decent setup. I do not know about the rooms opposite to the reception.

During the call, pose as a regular customer. You will get counter charges at 1.7 K for 60 minutes.

SI therapists are available there. HJ + TA is 1 K. But for B2B, BBJ and other services, they will be asking your kidney. So, be judicious.

Hint: When talking to therapists, tell them that you have taken service from Poem minus I. You will get sure shot extras.

LiveFullLife
03-02-21, 20:23
Hello everyone,

I have recently got my subscription done and my PM is active. I would be lying if say that I'm new to this. After some time in SG, I'm now based in namma ooru.

Would be really glad if you could help with some contacts of SP or indie to start with. I will reciprocate if I come across any contacts / good profiles through whatever medium I get.

Take care and Thanks in advance.

HarishD
03-02-21, 21:59
Contacted one guy named Suriyan (in eng) jay number ending with 067 from locanto at around. 11 PM and was asked to come to the 5" on omr which is now closed which be goes by the name of the continent we are in. Was directed to an apt behind. Started talking to the girl and about 10 minutes in she started to get repeated calls.

She was warned of a police raid. She took me to another apt in the same building and asked me to stay the night. Reluctantly stayed.

I did see 2 people in cops uniform going to the apt we were in.

Next morning asked fur 500 as room rent.

Anyone been in such situations?

If we do, what should we do.

Guide101
03-03-21, 03:41
Please post your review post the visit. Eagerly waiting for the review.

Planning to meet friendly aunty tomorrow and got her number ending 818 from locanto after long filters and many calls anyone in this forum met her already can confirm.

Any how will post FR after the meet. As per discussion 9 K full night and she asked 4 K for 2 hrs with 2 shots. Said said no advance and she have place. But for my safety will bring her to my place.

Hellvelman.

CoolSp
03-03-21, 05:36
Contacted one guy named Suriyan (in eng) jay number ending with 067 from locanto at around. 11 PM and was asked to come to the 5" on omr which is now closed which be goes by the name of the continent we are in. Was directed to an apt behind. Started talking to the girl and about 10 minutes in she started to get repeated calls.

She was warned of a police raid. She took me to another apt in the same building and asked me to stay the night. Reluctantly stayed.

I did see 2 people in cops uniform going to the apt we were in.

Next morning asked fur 500 as room rent.

Anyone been in such situations?

If we do, what should we do.Looks like some surreal experience? But why did you take the risk of going at night 11 pm? Not sure whether it is a new way of getting room rent.

CoolSp
03-03-21, 05:38
Coming of an over the top experience. Incredibly superb one that I had in years. Unfortunately I can't share the contact as it's not mine, then why post in an forum you may wonder. Anyway here it goes.

Good looking, tall. Never the combo at Chennai right. But thanks to one of the senior here who helped me meet her. Costs 15 k for 2 pops + 2 k for room.

Looks 8 for face, 10 for height, 10 for GFE, one of the best BBJs I have received. The BBJ sealed it for me. It's not the namesake 2-3 mins BBJ with hesitancy we get, it's like she enjoyed it more than me. It went good 30 minutes, me holding on to my dear life not exploding it in her mouth. Even took 5 minutes to rest so that I won't cum. Then it was usual missionary and doggy, with bit of cowgirl.

Over all a Sunday we'll spent. With lot of fake Spa FRs in the forum where we get poor quality girls and some people even not sure if it's TG or not, this exp is a really great one after burning bucket load of money.Good FR after a long time. Glad you had a great time and kudos to the original senior who found her. Many of us have to be grateful for his X-ray eyes.

CoolSp
03-03-21, 05:42
Tried another aunty from vanagaram sp. Photos were very exciting. Typical nattukatai with the right shape and flesh at right places. Visited the SP's new flat in a high end apartment society. The girl was not as in Pic. Little bit set back. She said she decreased weight. She does some small roles in movies. She had acted as heroine's friend in a boxing movie by the thani oruvan hero. Started with cuddling and good DFK. She was getting excited. Good boobs. Could suckle them well. She is a black beauty. Overall a good experience in start. But towards the end I felt little hurried. Any way SP place and budget sp can't expect much.

HellvelMan
03-03-21, 06:09

Hellvelman.Taken outcall to my Apartment. My friends were on night shift. It is some what thrill moment to fuck someone in room.

Had 3 session Open to all position but felt comfortable in Doggy and miss women on top she did well. BBBJ really awesome big vacuum cleaner.

Avoided DFK by myself.

Avg looking but service no compromise. Spend nice time in general talk. Adjustable ready to please.

Do not hike the price. From my exp she can be paid 7 K night any how enjoyed well. You can easily find the contact in Loc in the option casual encounter. Couple seeking men. Hope it is easy to find.

There are some other contacts in waiting list. Will post FR after deed with others.

Member #4737
03-03-21, 09:47
Saw a LE raid in newspaper near KK nagar. Two inde women's were arrested.

Brothers be extra cautious.

GoldInLion
03-03-21, 12:02
Got a Number from one of my diamond who is not self centered like many in this forum.

Wow what a thick and fleshy fish she was, as shouldn't be risky took to my DEN.

Typical Afro with plotted colored hair stud in a eyebrow, Reached the den started with DFK wow what a sweet lips with balm applied and she was so clean and shockingly lustrous.

After DFK moved to next Level a BJ rigorous one with my balls in her Mouth, then slowly I made her stand in one leg on the bed the other on the floor tasted the Clean and young CAT dripping white sauce, then one boo in my hand the CAT in my mouth had a heavenly wishes fulfilled.

Shocking thing was she is a student and very young bird from Kenya studying in Our own City.

Had a full day fun with bathing and total rounds 4 and still she was pumping humping jumping.

First session took my load CIM then drank like a Holy water.

So the stamina matters our birds should learn how to swim like these fishes on bed.

Total Damages: 8 k (Full day) a note to those who pay 6 k for some grandma.

Room: Took a 2 bhk with help of fellow monger for 2 k and had many pleasures one in couch, one in kitchen my long time wish to bang in couch and kitchen fulfilled.

WIR: yes of course she got 3 other thick and petite friends for me.

Digits can be shared only to the selected ones who helped me.

When she came out of the Cab and entered my Car whole city was watching her twerking ass which raised my Johnny into 90 was Icing on the cake.

HarishD
03-03-21, 12:09
Looks like some surreal experience? But why did you take the risk of going at night 11 pm? Not sure whether it is a new way of getting room rent.I have had better to experiences at night.

My logic (however flawed it maybe).

Since most of the girls are moved to hotels at night. If they are free, we can take short time with better ambiance for the same damage.

WiseHustler
03-03-21, 18:28
Got a Number from one of my diamond who is not self centered like many in this forum.

Typical Afro with plotted colored hair stud in a eyebrow, Reached the den started with DFK wow what a sweet lips with balm applied and she was so clean and shockingly lustrous.

After DFK moved to next Level a BJ rigorous one with my balls in her Mouth, then slowly I made her stand in one leg on the bed the other on the floor tasted the Clean and young CAT dripping white sauce, then one boo in my hand the CAT in my mouth had a heavenly wishes fulfilled.

Shocking thing was she is a student and very young bird from Kenya studying in Our own City.

Had a full day fun with bathing and total rounds 4 and still she was pumping humping jumping.

First session took my load CIM then drank like a Holy water..Look forward to future Afro FR's with pics. Like the format of post!

Karibu Chennai!

FunnySexyBoy
03-04-21, 17:34
Amazing that you had such a experience, I am always kn double mind as whether I would be spammed so will think thrice and move out. Wanted to try one at zamin and backed out at the last instance.

Keep mongering and enjoying.

First session took my load CIM then drank like a Holy water.

So the stamina matters our birds should learn how to swim like these fishes on bed.

Total Damages: 8 k (Full day) a note to those who pay 6 k for some grandma..

SamLucky
03-05-21, 03:00
Hello Guys,

I have stopped FS for time being due to my PE issues and decided to explore the MP scene. Tried 4 MPs in last 1 month and I'm writing my FRs down.

1st MP: V'chery MP.

This MP was discussed before by many mongers and this was my second time in this MP. 1st time I was assigned a NE named Ms R and no extras were offered but a great massage session. 2nd time when I went I particularly asked for Ms Di (who goes by ex English princess), she is not at all a looker but the massage was good with lot of teasing. She was a good talker too, somehow in the end managed to get HJ from her and it was a decent one. She said she will give me the best extras next time and offered her number, since she was not a looker I decided to ignore her number.

Overall was a satisfying experience.

Total Price: 1. 6 k counter + 500 tips =2. 1 k.

2nd MP: Ch'rom Pet MP.

Came to know this MP via Locanto and they give a ad on Nuru massage. This MP is above an ice cream parlour in the main road itself, went inside the MP and the receptionist explained the packages they have in detail. They have packages starting from 2500 to 15000 and all packages includes tips, the therapist won't ask for any tips inside. I took a B2 B package for 3. 5 k including the tips, I was assured that the therapist will be topless from the beginning.

I asked for selection and I was totally disappointed with the looks of the therapists, since I already paid the receptionst girl convinced me to take a therapist she recommends and promised me I won't regret. I took the therapist and the massage started, the massage was average and I started to get disappointed and regretted the decision of spending 3. 5 k. But the therapist surprised me with the extras, after 10 minutes of massage she took off her top completely including her bra and started kissing me all over with good teasing over the sweet spots. The extras went on for 40 minutes, cuddling, kissing, etc but no FS at last gave a HJ and finished off the session.

I won't repeat this spa mainly because of the girls look. Overall a pretty average experience. I enjoy massage more than extras that's why I'm rating this as below average experience.

Price: 3. 5 k.

3rd MP: V'chery MP again.

I went back to this MP again as I really had good massage sessions last 2 times. This time decided to try another therapist and took Ms A an NE, to my surprise the massage was average and there were no extras either. Felt disappointed, nothing to write about.

Price: 1. 6 k.

4th MP: T'bram MP.

This MP is in M'chur road above a lab, they don't have name board and it is a bit difficult to find. Again found this MP on locanto.

When I went there was only one therapist named Mrs K and she was little chubby with good smile, took her and changed to my dispo. She doesn't know the massage and she was simply rubbing her hands on my body with no pressure whatsoever. I immediately asked her whether she knows massage, to which she replied that she is an MBA HR and due to COVID she lost her job. Due to financial issues she came here and joined just a day before, she apologized for disappointing me.

She asked what I want for extras and since I did not get proper massage asked her to give me a BBJ, she said she doesn't do that and instead said she can be topless and I can do whatever I want without touching her down. She took off her dress and her boobs were really good, after taking off her top she herself offered me a hug and what followed for next 30 minutes were something I didn't expect. I started kissing her neck and that turned her on, slowly came towards her ears and started kissing them and she became wild in no time. She started biting me and allowed me to do DFK, there was a lot of tongue play going on. When I went down to suck her melons she couldn't control and started moaning loudly after 5 minutes she pushed saying she is going out of control and she is afraid she might have sex with me.

It looks like her husband works in Singapore and its been quite sometime she had sex, I convinced her to do BBJ and she did suck my cock for 2 to 3 minutes. It was toothy and I did not like it. Finally asked her to do HJ and came a huge load. Though the massage was pathetic had a great time with her.

Price: 1. 3 k at counter + 1. 2 k tips = 2. 5 k.

Overall it was hit and miss sessions, MP scene is not that great in Chennai. Going to stop mongering for some more time till I find some good VFM contacts.

Nrynn
03-05-21, 03:22
At Samlucky, that MP report was one of the finer and honest reporting. Really liked the way you had written it. Much appreciated.

JackNJones23
03-05-21, 03:33
Searched locanto in couples looking for men in casual encounters did find anyone with those ending digits. Anymore pointers that could help.

Thanks.

Taken outcall to my Apartment. My friends were on night shift. It is some what thrill moment to fuck someone in room.

Had 3 session Open to all position but felt comfortable in Doggy and miss women on top she did well. BBBJ really awesome big vacuum cleaner.

Avoided DFK by myself.

Avg looking but service no compromise. Spend nice time in general talk. Adjustable ready to please.

Do not hike the price. From my exp she can be paid 7 K night any how enjoyed well. You can easily find the contact in Loc in the option casual encounter. Couple seeking men. Hope it is easy to find.

There are some other contacts in waiting list. Will post FR after deed with others.

CoolKrish
03-05-21, 07:47
Any recent FR on A2B Any new VFM therapist?

Praveen29
03-05-21, 07:56
Try Pachai spa in Mad pakkam. Ask for SI therapist with tattoos. I think her name is Pri a. She do BJ for 2.5 k. Also good figure and nice boobs. But she is a bit mechanical.Thanks for the info bro, will try and post review.

Any info where the spa and the therapist are highend.

Pilot7777
03-05-21, 09:05
Hi all,

Was in Mumbai for work and found the Mumbai forum was completely dependent on the captioned website for indie.

Profiles. I tried few contacts and all were genuine. Most of then preferred hotel and since I was staying in hotel, it was easy.

Slightly on the higher side cost wise but very genuine profiles.

Am back now and was checking the Chennai profiles. And found only few. Is there anyone using this site in Chennai?

Are we having genuine profiles. May be some of you can suggest your indie contacts to use this. It will help us and also them.

Any views?

RahulRavi
03-05-21, 11:35
Tried another aunty from vanagaram sp. Photos were very exciting. Typical nattukatai with the right shape and flesh at right places. Visited the SP's new flat in a high end apartment society. The girl was not as in Pic. Little bit set back. She said she decreased weight. She does some small roles in movies. She had acted as heroine's friend in a boxing movie by the thani oruvan hero. Started with cuddling and good DFK. She was getting excited. Good boobs. Could suckle them well. She is a black beauty. Overall a good experience in start. But towards the end I felt little hurried. Any way SP place and budget sp can't expect much.What was the damage bro?

HellvelMan
03-05-21, 12:16
Searched locanto in couples looking for men in casual encounters did find anyone with those ending digits. Anymore pointers that could help.

Thanks.Using the Search Option it can be extracted easily. Try it and let me know.

Your PM is not active otherwise I can share you the contact number itself.

Any way it is easy to crack by title Words.

HardyOyo
03-05-21, 12:56
Folks, can someone provide any pointers for hookups or rave parties in Pondicherry. Planning to drive to Pondicherry for couple of days next week. Thanks.

MoralMonger
03-05-21, 16:12
Since the lockdown, I've only been to Bat bakkam and Ad-who branches. In both cases, I kept taking the Bali ones and now honestly getting bored. Can anyone recommend any other Good looking therapists in BAT, preferably ones that give BBJ? I can share some too, but it seems like all the old ones are gone in most branches.

Tyrion96
03-05-21, 17:28
Since the lockdown, I've only been to Bat bakkam and Ad-who branches. In both cases, I kept taking the Bali ones and now honestly getting bored. Can anyone recommend any other Good looking therapists in BAT, preferably ones that give BBJ? I can share some too, but it seems like all the old ones are gone in most branches.How is the service in bat bakkam? Could you mention the prices for extras? Are extras sure shot or depends on therapist? Will they provide extras for first timers?

Rajusethu
03-05-21, 17:48
Folks, can someone provide any pointers for hookups or rave parties in Pondicherry. Planning to drive to Pondicherry for couple of days next week. Thanks.Pondicherry doesn't have a thriving indie scene here. Mostly, SP's operate, They will ask you to book a room and will bring their chicks there. Their contacts are easily available in lcnto. Also, remember there are many con artists, they can cheat you / blackmail you. I can point you to the genuine ads, PM me.

There are couple of Afro's in Auroville, they would have populated lcnto with their ads with different names. They look very average and matured and would never give you their real pics. But they have a average body and will render all service without hesitation. Don't budge for their rates, you can bargain a lot.

Be very careful with the spas, Lot of raids happened in recent times and minor girls were arrested.

Don't know about any rave parties.

If you get hold of any Indies contact in Pondicherry, let me know. I am stationed here for some time and tried my best to find a Indie, couldn't find one.

MoralMonger
03-05-21, 19:44
How is the service in bat bakkam? Could you mention the prices for extras? Are extras sure shot or depends on therapist? Will they provide extras for first timers?Bakkam used to have good looking Thai ones with sure shot BBJ. I've had some good BBJ and CIM experiences with Thai therapists there. Post lockdown, situation is different. Only NE and Bali available. Bali gives extras, she charges 2 k for HJ / TL. 4.5 k is a bit much for a handbook when you can stay at home and jerk off for free, but its worth it if you're also looking for a decent body massage.

MoralMonger
03-05-21, 19:48
I checked out the website. Looks a bit shady when they use pictures of actresses.

Hi all,

Was in Mumbai for work and found the Mumbai forum was completely dependent on the captioned website for indie.

Profiles. I tried few contacts and all were genuine. Most of then preferred hotel and since I was staying in hotel, it was easy.

Am back now and was checking the Chennai profiles. And found only few. Is there anyone using this site in Chennai?

Are we having genuine profiles. May be some of you can suggest your indie contacts to use this. It will help us and also them.

Any views?

Wandaring
03-05-21, 20:01
Any views?As far as I tried there is none. Most of them are for video sessions or really bad profiles. Chennai is not dry but folks don't share contacts here. Even if they share it will be fishy.

I tried coouple of locanto numbers and returned after seeing the WG in person. Pathetic.

But found few hifi girls in one of the high rise. They are picked up and dropped and it is mostly by luxury segment cars. Should be operated by SP. I could spot because I stay there in a serviced apt.

Will update the forum once I am able to find.

Pilot7777
03-06-21, 06:08
Using the Search Option it can be extracted easily. Try it and let me know.

Any way it is easy to crack by title Words.I got the contact. But it's mentioned couples right. Is she okay for incalls alone?

Anyone who visited her place? Is it safe?

HardyOyo
03-06-21, 06:23
Using the Search Option it can be extracted easily. Try it and let me know.

Any way it is easy to crack by title Words.My PM is active. Can you share the contact with me. Thanks.

Rajaa
03-06-21, 06:41
Hi all,

Any views?I will suggest you to buy a subscription so that others can pm with some help.

HellvelMan
03-06-21, 11:59
Time and effort never make disappoint if we believe they give do better result.

After spending so much time and research in Loc found many contacts many scams and few days back tried friendly Aunty.

Yesterday night tried another friendly provider who used to work as a middle boy for the SP who used to bring girls from north so choices for sure every week. From my exp really he is trustable in means of words and commitment.

Mostly many SP used to change the girl or provide worst girls for unworthy price.

But this guy really legit in terms of service. He gave me 3 choices and 2 beautiful NE and another bit older south girl.

Went with slim young beautiful girl before I was in hesitation because girls never do better service. Any way by the moment when I see her during selection she smiled at a friendly manner which was good sign for the cooperation.

During Phone call and message he stated 12 K for the night and from my side negotiated to 8 K by promising monthly twice I will visit and the guy from north which is plus point for me because I am good at his language.

FR may be bit lengthy but it will give clear picture to the fellow members who can make use of this younger one in dry Chennai on VFM basis.

Reached the place 9 Pm famous promise bomb university location and they already booked hotel where girls stay and meet clients which is safe place in city.

Paid the agreed amount to they boy and he left. Then had little talks to the girl and asked her about dinner she said not yet may be after 10 pm.

During the talks asked her about how many shots you were comfortable she mentioned 3 and my wish. Then informed her before dinner we will finish 1 and after diner further and early morning final.

Before starting the deed we took bath together and she gave me awesome BBBJ in the bathroom and lot of kiss and hugs.

After finishing bath we did 69 this is the first time mostly I double check the cleanliness of the working girl. As she is young tried all my desires with her.

Then DFK after the pre session safety on and started with standing session and doggy then finished in mis and exploded well.

Then we took our dinner and beer before she was hesitant then took one small glass of beer. After dinner asked about her possibility of meeting outside with out SP she said that is not possible now because she came on contract she cannot go outside. May be I can meet in her native if I visit there. Any way which is no possible I have no travel plan.

Then initiated second session with DFK and hugs and BBBJ then WOT and finished in doggy. Then we slept with out dress by hugging each other.

Early morning my little one alarmed and wake up and teased her when she was sleeping and the great moans made me my little one more stronger and took safety and banged her in miss when she was half sleep and finished well.

Happily left the place and came to know she will leave Chennai coming Monday.

WIR for sure if she come to Chennai again and Sunday have plan to meet another younger one she also same age group but little chubby in nature so selected slim one first.

Open to share the contact to fellow mongers who are in need and kind request do not jack up the price and better avoid unworthy famous forum chicks. Already shared friendly aunty contact to fellow brothers if any one have nice session post your FR and keep the forum alive.

Chennai limited to unworthy choices but if we do field work and effort we can hunt many NE birds in chennai itself.

Waiting for tomorrow session with chubby sweet girl lets see how it goes.

Pilot7777
03-06-21, 18:35
I will suggest you to buy a subscription so that others can pm with some help.Have been trying to take a subscription but not able to. Hope they make it easy for other payment methods. No idea how you guys have got one. I think bitcoins are not allowed here.

LadiesMan117
03-06-21, 20:52
Any spa where they do DFK? Never tried a spa before, is it worth it?

HarishD
03-07-21, 04:30
Found a SP on loc operating under the guise of event management.

He told me that he had multiple girls on various budget.

Was asked my budget which I promptly said 3 K for 1 HR and to my surprise, he said he had 1.

At his place was waiting a fair petite girl from Kolkata.

No English, but eager to please.

Small boobs, tight cat.

No DFK, but kissing allowed.

No BBBJ or CBJ.

When leaving was discussing with the SP about indies and housewives and he showed some asking 20-30 K per shot.

Couldn't control my laughter.

ShivGang123
03-07-21, 06:59
Has anyone tried Ms keer in Beautiful flowers face pair. Comments please. Planning to go.

HellvelMan
03-07-21, 07:44

After spending so much time and research in Loc found many contacts many scams and few days back tried friendly Aunty.

Yesterday night tried another friendly provider who used to work as a middle boy for the SP who used to bring girls from north so choices for sure every week. From my exp really he is trustable in means of words and commitment.

Mostly many SP used to change the girl or provide worst girls for unworthy price.

But this guy really legit in terms of service. He gave me 3 choices and 2 beautiful NE and another bit older south girl...Hope everyone doing well.

Shared the contact to the all those who asked in PM.

As I mentioned with my negotiating skill fixed the service for 8 K. May be he will stick to 10 K or 9 K or even 7 K that is on his own decision and depends on demand. If you avoid for sure he will come back. Instead of that don't mention my name or forum details to any SP or outsider.

Genious guy mentioned about my visit and how much I paid last time and quoting to reduce the price as per SP info when I was asking for the today chubby girl service.

Please don't waste the contact and don't spoil my ref. Anyway hope guys who received number understand my point.

Have safe and happy mongering tomorrow will post the chubby girl review. Some guys asking for Photo via PM it is better you can ask the SP directly and in open forum I don't want post young girls pic.

DarKnight77
03-07-21, 08:25
Amazing FR, please share this great gal, pm is open

Time and effort never makeldisappoint if we believe they give do better result.

But this guy really legit in terms of service. He gave me 3 choices and 2 beautiful NE and another bit older south girl.

Went with slim young beautiful girl before I was in hesitation because girls never do better service. Any way by the moment when I see her during selection she smiled at a friendly manner which was good sign for the cooperation.

During Phone call and message he stated 12 K for the night and from my side negotiated to 8 K by promising monthly twice I will visit and the guy from north which is plus point for me because I am good at his language.

FR may be bit lengthy but it will give clear picture to the fellow members who can make use of this younger one in dry Chennai on VFM basis.

Reached the place 9 Pm famous promise bomb university location and they already booked hotel where girls stay and meet clients which is safe place in city.

Paid the agreed amount to they boy and he left. Then had little talks to the girl and asked her about dinner she said not yet may be after 10 pm.

During the talks asked her about how many shots you were comfortable she mentioned 3 and my wish. Then informed her before dinner we will finish 1 and after diner further and early morning final.

Before starting the deed we took bath together and she gave me awesome BBBJ in the bathroom and lot of kiss and hugs.

After finishing bath we did 69 this is the first time mostly I double check the cleanliness of the working girl. As she is young tried all my desires with her.

Then DFK after the pre session safety on and started with standing session and doggy then finished in mis and exploded well.

Then we took our dinner and beer before she was hesitant then took one small glass of beer. After dinner asked about her possibility of meeting outside with out SP she said that is not possible now because she came on contract she cannot go outside. May be I can meet in her native if I visit there. Any way which is no possible I have no travel plan.

Then initiated second session with DFK and hugs and BBBJ then WOT and finished in doggy. Then we slept with out dress by hugging each other.

Early morning my little one alarmed and wake up and teased her when she was sleeping and the great moans made me my little one more stronger and took safety and banged her in miss when she was half sleep and finished well.

Happily left the place and came to know she will leave Chennai coming Monday.

WIR for sure if she come to Chennai again and Sunday have plan to meet another younger one she also same age group but little chubby in nature so selected slim one first.

Open to share the contact to fellow mongers who are in need and kind request do not jack up the price and better avoid unworthy famous forum chicks. Already shared friendly aunty contact to fellow brothers if any one have nice session post your FR and keep the forum alive.

Chennai limited to unworthy choices but if we do field work and effort we can hunt many NE birds in chennai itself.

Waiting for tomorrow session with chubby sweet girl lets see how it goes..

DavidLuke
03-07-21, 10:04
Have been trying to take a subscription but not able to. Hope they make it easy for other payment methods. No idea how you guys have got one. I think bitcoins are not allowed here.Bro try localbitcoin. It's easy.

Enjoy.

Lamboos
03-07-21, 13:44
Have been trying to take a subscription but not able to. Hope they make it easy for other payment methods. No idea how you guys have got one. I think bitcoins are not allowed here.Bitcoins is the only way I think unless you want to pay by cash mail. You can use localbitcoins or paxful. Don't buy exactly subscription amount buy a bit higher because all of these exchanges will charge transaction fees.

Pilot7777
03-07-21, 14:29
Bro try localbitcoin. It's easy.

Enjoy.At Davidluke thanks for suggestion bro. It worked. Now waiting for the admin to activate PM.

Pilot7777
03-07-21, 18:53

Anyone tried her? Asking 6 k 2 hrs.Was this in mambakkam. Did you try her?

VKFuntastic
03-08-21, 13:04

Mostly many SP used to change the girl or provide worst girls for unworthy price..How to DM you for the contact details of her?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

HarishD
03-08-21, 13:05
In facebook found a group Tamil item which seem to have one of posting for 3-4 k shots.

Has anyone tried?

Wandaring
03-08-21, 14:29
Okay. Now I figured out that locanto works in Chennai. Got some action going.

Called up an number advertised as independent. But she referred another girl for my loc. Took her to my place and she is like next door girl, 24, bit brownish skin, lean, handful of boobs with nice tip, okay bottom. Overall satisfactory though she dint know to blowjob and general trick of WGs.

Chennai forum sucks. No one shares nothing. Let me not break the rules.

KevinDen
03-08-21, 14:40
Have been trying to take a subscription but not able to. Hope they make it easy for other payment methods. No idea how you guys have got one. I think bitcoins are not allowed here.Search paxful in the forum search bar you will find that post how to use it.