PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

KevinDen
03-08-21, 15:11
Check our ISG photo gallery these guys enjoying in columbia and philipines, if we compare them with us we are zero; we should go abroad for fun like them it will be cheap and we get beautiful birds and compared to these ugly attitude and rude birds avaliable in chennai just suck our money no fun same in other states.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/fileslist.php

MoralMonger
03-08-21, 16:12
Check our ISG photo gallery these guys enjoying in columbia and philipines, if we compare them with us we are zero; we should go abroad for fun like them it will be cheap and we get beautiful birds and compared to these ugly attitude and rude birds avaliable in chennai just suck our money no fun same in other states.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/fileslist.phpChennai is by far the worst place on earth for mongers. Ugly girls and desperate men hiking up the rates is a bad combo. I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon.

MoralMonger
03-08-21, 16:13
There are few guys here who do share and post genuine FR's. But overall, there isn't much of sharing going on here.

Okay. Now I figured out that locanto works in Chennai. Got some action going.

Called up an number advertised as independent. But she referred another girl for my loc. Took her to my place and she is like next door girl, 24, bit brownish skin, lean, handful of boobs with nice tip, okay bottom. Overall satisfactory though she dint know to blowjob and general trick of WGs.

Chennai forum sucks. No one shares nothing. Let me not break the rules.

Pilot7777
03-08-21, 16:41
Search paxful in the forum search bar you will find that post how to use it.Thanks bro. I used localbitcoins and was able to subscribe and my PM is now active.

Girivenkat
03-09-21, 08:56
A non-ISG referred me to this MP which I had never heard of. It's a luxury spa so rate are high. It's not on NB, findable on google with 4 words name and has color as 3rd word. Can share details on DM, would be great if you could reciprocate to.

Recently I have read some reviews where folks are cursing Madras forum. I'll just add me experience, it's been mixed, I have made some great contacts who share whatever they can. Plus, I have also got in contact with few folks who denied sharing any reference. I do not blame them.

I am not a very string mongered but I feel Chennai is a bit hard, quality of service is not that great. It's hard to find VFM. I wish we had an uplifting community in ISG for Madras. IF some senior mongers can pour in suggestions on how to improve Chennai experience and prices then I think we can all enjoy great services.

MP review: Posh with clean and hygienic spacious, private rooms and attached bathroom.

Bird review.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass - 7/10 great shape but I could not get FN.

Attitude. Friendly but slightly resisting. Mentioned the reason below.

Damages - 2 K Counter + 2 K for TA and HJ. ISG folks will kick my ass for this price but sorry guys it was a reference call so I could not bargain.

Called the place, mentioned my friend's name for reference, asked whether that specific NE therapist is available. Name: Indian Festival of crackers minus two. Confirmed the visit timing. Reached spot on time. I was impressed by the place, it's a bungalow converted to MP. Was guided to room.

Big room with clean ambience and clean attached bathroom and massage table. I hate massage tables, I prefer floor mattress but they do not have floor mattress or at least that's what the therapist told me.

Massage started and the therapist stated asking usual questions about me and who was my reference etc. I mentioned my friend's name and she did not show any sign of recognition. I did not want to pop the extras question to avoid spoiling my massage. Enjoyed the massage, it was great with right technique. I slowly built up a conversation that I am regular at other spas example Bat and Color spa etc.

She asked me why I don't visit their spa I said it's a bit far form my place but if I enjoy your service I will surely be regular. She kinda got the hint and massage continued.

At about 45 minutes she said it's almost end of time, I understood that she does not want to pop the question so I went ahead and asked. I first asked for B2B she said it's not possible because it's her time of the month. So we settled for TA + HJ and she fixated on 2 K for extras. I tried bargaining because I know it was goddamn high. She said "you can ask your friend this is the price."

I did not want to spoil to mood so agreed and deed started. She removed her top and my dispo. She started kissing around my neck and chest and rubbing on my thighs. I hugged her, enjoyed squeezing her ass and kissed her on neck, cheeks and boobs. Sucked her melons to my content ask she asked me whether she can start the HJ. She was great at handling my jhonny it was a sensuous feel. After some while in sucking, kissing and stroking I peaked. She handed me a fresh towel and I took a bath. Tipped her and left.

ItsCool
03-09-21, 09:22
Is that blue trends spa? I m in this Locality, near ega? Confirm senior?Mate,

Is that correct? Am planning to go. Please help.

NaughtyChennai
03-09-21, 12:01
Taken outcall to my Apartment. My friends were on night shift. It is some what thrill moment to fuck someone in room.

Had 3 session Open to all position but felt comfortable in Doggy and miss women on top she did well. BBBJ really awesome big vacuum cleaner.

Avoided DFK by myself.

Avg looking but service no compromise. Spend nice time in general talk. Adjustable ready to please.

Do not hike the price. From my exp she can be paid 7 K night any how enjoyed well. You can easily find the contact in Loc in the option casual encounter. Couple seeking men. Hope it is easy to find.

There are some other contacts in waiting list. Will post FR after deed with others.Couldn't find the ad in loc. Is any other hint you can provide?

Praveen29
03-09-21, 12:37
Visited today, Only NE therapists available, was lucky to get a girl with good boobs, massage was namesake for twenty minutes, HJ / TA / B2B with only top removal available. Took HJ with TA, was 5/10 experience as it was very mechanical. Not very clean place.

Any pointers for a high end spa with hifi girls who offer extras.

MickeyDuck1208
03-09-21, 14:27
Delhi and Calcutta seem to be more promising places for now in the country. Till travel opens up.

Chennai is by far the worst place on earth for mongers. Ugly girls and desperate men hiking up the rates is a bad combo. I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon.

ComeOnx5
03-09-21, 15:11
I am newbie. Came from us and staying in Chennai for few weeks. Needed help to legit girls. Senior folks can help me please.

Rajusethu
03-09-21, 16:19
Just want to enquire about two girls from MR. If any of you have experiences with them?

One is Priya, now she has deleted her profile. Claims to be an architect turned artist, asks 15 K (excluding stay! For two hours and lists out lot of conditions, doesn't share the pics.

Another one goes by the name candy asks 10 K for 3 hours, 2 shots.

If any of you have tried them please let me know.

Viju38
03-09-21, 16:48
I am looking for an Exp similar to the one posted by a fellow ISG. A Petite NE with a GFE exp. Either at their place or in a safe Hotel.

AjayLove323
03-10-21, 14:48
Bro,

Can you please help with the location of MP in BroNagar.

A non-ISG referred me to this MP which I had never heard of. It's a luxury spa so rate are high. It's not on NB, findable on google with 4 words name and has color as 3rd word. Can share details on DM, would be great if you could reciprocate to.

Recently I have read some reviews where folks are cursing Madras forum. I'll just add me experience, it's been mixed, I have made some great contacts who share whatever they can. Plus, I have also got in contact with few folks who denied sharing any reference. I do not blame them.

I am not a very string mongered but I feel Chennai is a bit hard, quality of service is not that great. It's hard to find VFM. I wish we had an uplifting community in ISG for Madras. IF some senior mongers can pour in suggestions on how to improve Chennai experience and prices then I think we can all enjoy great services.

MP review: Posh with clean and hygienic spacious, private rooms and attached bathroom.

Bird review.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass - 7/10 great shape but I could not get FN.

Attitude. Friendly but slightly resisting. Mentioned the reason below.

Damages - 2 K Counter + 2 K for TA and HJ. ISG folks will kick my ass for this price but sorry guys it was a reference call so I could not bargain..

AjayLove323
03-10-21, 15:21
Bro,

Kindly clear your inbox as unable to pm you.

Kindly PM me the therapist name & MP Name.

Thanks.

Ajay.

Spa opposite ega theatre. Everything from BJ to FS available at reasonable rates. Ambience is OK. Therapist are reasonably good looking. PM for details of therapist you can go for. Do not want to share.

Hi Rahul, can you share the therapist name, planning to go there today.

HellvelMan
03-10-21, 19:36
Met this chubby melons last Sunday in SP arranged hotel in the same location mentioned in Previous FR.

SP sent me sexy pic of girl she was wearing only towel and bit chubby look and during selection felt the same.

Not very heavy but for me I like slim girls. Which is very comfortable for carry sessions and multiple flexible positions.

Occasionally interested in big melons also. So fixed the deed with this girl for night with same damage.

Reached the place almost 10 PM and gave the amount to the SP. Had discussion with bird regarding sessions and fixed for as usual 3.

Taken quick bath with girl and started the smooching session with her and she was wearing only towel and no any other means of cloths. And had nice kisses and small bits in ears and she gave sounds well.

Asked her for BBBJ but she kindly said only CBJ so took safety and rolled over. Average CBJ session so moved to main course with WOT then Doggy and released in miss.

Had pizza and wine together after small chit chat came to know she is from west part of India which is famous for red light. Asked her how much she get as per her info she came her on contract basis and somehow 50 K for 15 days she mentioned. Who knows may be for tip she lowering the number I thought. And last report forget to mention the tip to the girl 1. 5 K normally I used to give after deed and used to mention about tip before the deed starts. So girl knows the value of money and they do somewhat better than normal.

After dinner started the session with fingering her and asked for CIM or face, which is no meaning to ask because she already refused for BBBJ any way asked her. She said can release in her boob / body.

Rolled safety and started the deed in miss and WOT then finished in doggy. Her hair was so soft and nice smell. Enjoyed doggy and released in her boob.

Then taken happy sleep. And morning session for name sake. Enjoyed 70% compared to previous girl because of BBJ and missing involvement in kissing. But her body and skin so soft and nice smell which women must have.

Happily gave her tip 1 K, for sure she was expecting more than that. Mentioned missing items and left the place morning 7 AM. Called SP and requested for Profile update if any. Let see how it goes with him.

Even SP friendly it purely depends on the bird and their interest. Some girls like to give all service for the person she like and looks better even they are paid.

Hope to discover some other hit list short listed from locanto. And still now cannot able to get the local independent young beauties direct contacts. Working on it will crack soon and happy to share with you guys. Kind request do not misuse the contact and if you are in need of service them make query from them.

YOLO You Only Live once so enjoy the life.

HellvelMan
03-10-21, 19:47
Chennai is by far the worst place on earth for mongers. Ugly girls and desperate men hiking up the rates is a bad combo. I am planning a trip to Bangkok soon.Yes agreed chennai very dry place the main reason is culture and not open to all. Unlike red light areas in most of the other states. Southern part mongering scene very worst. And takes to much time to hunt and hit or miss chances. COVID spoiled all the plans. Personally it is my desire to spend one month long marathan sessions in Bangkok or Indonesia or vietnam or Cambodia or even philip. Hoping for the best. For indians I feel Bangkok budget friendly option. Already did some home work on it.

MoralMonger Bro we can share some ideas together and have some doubts if interested then do connect with me on PM.

Thanks in advance.

Pilot7777
03-11-21, 02:44
Hey guys,

Got an Afro contact through locanto and decided to explore.

The place was near the beach statue nagar in chai "pakkam' omr. Photos shared were highly photoshopped compared to actual but the size of assets were same. She was short but huge melons and big ass. Was not okay for DFK. Place was little interior and as mentioned by some in the forum. Dark small house. Felt like finishing the deal quick and leave. She was also in a hurry may be she was expecting another client. But had a friendly approach. Must be around 30 plus.

Face 5.

Boobs 10.

Ass 9.

Attitude 8.

Damage 4 k (initially asked for 6 k).

JhonnyWalker
03-11-21, 07:44
Got a call from a spa I used to visit at ad-who. The owner is a sweet lady. Told me that the premises is now renovated, with new birds who are super co-op.

Visited them this week. New renovation has hiked up the prices. Had to remind them that I had taken them for lower cost.

Choices available. But all average. No BBJ or DFK. But B2B without clothes available with bathing with the therapist and happy ending.

Cost: 4 k. No tips inside.

Regulars may know which one I'm talking about in Ad-who.

RedArmy87
03-11-21, 16:21
Got a call from a spa I used to visit at ad-who. The owner is a sweet lady. Told me that the premises is now renovated, with new birds who are super co-op.

Visited them this week. New renovation has hiked up the prices. Had to remind them that I had taken them for lower cost.

Choices available. But all average. No BBJ or DFK. But B2B without clothes available with bathing with the therapist and happy ending.

Regulars may know which one I'm talking about in Ad-who.Could you please provide hint?

SnakeBab
03-11-21, 17:35
Hello my bros,

I'm traveling to Chennai tomorrow, I'll be there till Sunday. Staying near guindy. If you can share contacts nearby or any good contacts please do tell me. I'll definitely share contacts in Coimbatore.

TIA.

TheGoodGuy640
03-11-21, 20:37
Met this chubby melons last Sunday in SP arranged hotel in the same location mentioned in Previous FR.

SP sent me sexy pic of girl she was wearing only towel and bit chubby look and during selection felt the same.

Not very heavy but for me I like slim girls. Which is very comfortable for carry sessions and multiple flexible positions.

Occasionally interested in big melons also. So fixed the deed with this girl for night with same damage.

Reached the place almost 10 PM and gave the amount to the SP. Had discussion with bird regarding sessions and fixed for as usual 3.

Taken quick bath with girl and started the smooching session with her and she was wearing only towel and no any other means of cloths. And had nice kisses and small bits in ears and she gave sounds well.

Asked her for BBBJ but she kindly said only CBJ so took safety and rolled over. Average CBJ session so moved to main course with WOT then Doggy and released in miss.Brother can you share the SP contact. I lost all my contact because I stay outside India for last 4 years, thanks.

TheGoodGuy640
03-11-21, 21:04
Hi everyone,

Nice to see you all. Actually I am not in India for last 4 years, I missed my all contacts. Can you guys please share the digits. Any contacts can share is appreciated, I have 1 inde contact she is regularly visit Chennai from Kolkata she is very famous here name like doll--why. But she is not doing service now buy she can arrange the girl in Chennai, waiting for your PMs. Thanks.

My PM is active.

TheGoodGuy640
03-11-21, 21:22
First encounter of this session, after a long time.

Contacted an SP who usually provides indie contacts. Booked a nice girl in her 20's. Slim body with firm boobs. She is a solid rider but lacks BBBJ not into blowjobs. Was able to connect with her and get to know about her on her deeds. Ok experience she is staying in Chennai till tomorrow. If any one needs to connect let me know.Brother, can you share the SP number with your reference.

Umeshp
03-12-21, 07:46
Hi,

I am a new member. Little confused with activating PM. It says use with bitcoins and I don't have. Please direct how to activate with credit card. Thanks!

AmNew1
03-12-21, 09:32

Regulars may know which one I'm talking about in Ad-who.Is the name of the Lady P (Prayer word). Megam (in English) E spa?

Girivenkat
03-12-21, 14:18
Long back, One of the forum member told me that Color day MP Opposite to railway station has a good NI therapist Miss A. So I called them and they informed she has left and a new NI has replaced her by name miss are, Hindi word for queen. I confirmed the appointment and below is the FR:

MP Review. Decent room with floor mattress. No attached bath.

Face - 5/10 - okayish but not bad.

Boobs - 7/10 - nice round with slight shag.

Ass - 6/10 - nice round and plumpy.

Attitude - 9/10 very jovial and friendly, if you know Hindi. She said she doesn't know Tamil so it's difficult for her to give best experience to non-hindi folks. In general I felt if you treat her nice and warm she will put good efforts to please you.

Damages: 2 K counter + 2 K B2B.

Entered room and changed to dispo. Therapist entered and I laid on my stomach. She started massage and it was a great massage with right pressure. She was putting efforts for carrying a good conversation which I liked. After 20 minutes I laid on my back and she popped the question about extras.

She quoted - 1.5 K for HJ + TA and 2.5 K for B2B. I requested and she agreed for 2 K B2B. I told her that I enjoy a good massage too not just extras. Also, I requested her if she can continue the massage without the top. She replied she feels a bit shy and agreed for keeping on the bra and removed her top.

I think this have been one of my best massage experience because I was enjoying the view of those nice round melons popping of her bra while getting the massage.

When she was massaging my hands and chest I playfully dug my face between those melons and she squeezed my face between them. The massage went on and I kept feeling her body, ass and melons. We were left with 15 minutes so the B2 B started.

She hesitated a bit but removed her bottom and her bra, only in panty. She got on top and rubbed my jhonny between her thigs I could feel her cat through the panty. She kissed on my neck, chest and bit my ear lobes. Next, I have never got this service in any MP in Chennai. She laid down and I got on top of her. I was wildly kissing and sucking her melons. I was poking her cat with my jhonny through her panty. She asked me whether I want to off load in this position but I denied because my jhonny did not get enough grip. So I laid down again and she laid next to me. I was hugging and sucking her melons while she started the HJ. HJ was okayish, no major complaints but I think she is not an expert in HJ. After a while of stroking I climaxed. Tipped her and got dressed.

After the session I feel I have been fooled so far in Chennai by the name of B2 B where they simply rub body mechanically for few minutes and jack off.

RajooDudez
03-12-21, 17:18
Coming of an over the top experience. Incredibly superb one that I had in years. Unfortunately I can't share the contact as it's not mine, then why post in an forum you may wonder. Anyway here it goes.

Good looking, tall. Never the combo at Chennai right. But thanks to one of the senior here who helped me meet her. Costs 15 k for 2 pops + 2 k for room.

Looks 8 for face, 10 for height, 10 for GFE, one of the best BBJs I have received. The BBJ sealed it for me. It's not the namesake 2-3 mins BBJ with hesitancy we get, it's like she enjoyed it more than me. It went good 30 minutes, me holding on to my dear life not exploding it in her mouth. Even took 5 minutes to rest so that I won't cum. Then it was usual missionary and doggy, with bit of cowgirl.

Over all a Sunday we'll spent. With lot of fake Spa FRs in the forum where we get poor quality girls and some people even not sure if it's TG or not, this exp is a really great one after burning bucket load of money.Good that you had a nice time with V. When I did her, she was kind of more wild esp during DATY. Hope it was the same for you. Her jiggling boobs I just can't forget. Me being stuck in the neighbouring state with fuckin work not allowing me to come to Chennai. She is in sure shot list in my next visit.

TheGoodGuy640
03-12-21, 17:26
Long back, One of the forum member told me that Color day MP Opposite to railway station has a good NI therapist Miss A. So I called them and they informed she has left and a new NI has replaced her by name miss are, Hindi word for queen. I confirmed the appointment and below is the FR:

Attitude - 9/10 very jovial and friendly, if you know Hindi. She said she doesn't know Tamil so it's difficult for her to give best experience to non-hindi folks. In general I felt if you treat her nice and warm she will put good efforts to please you.

Damages: 2 K counter + 2 K B2B.

Entered room and changed to dispo. Therapist entered and I laid on my stomach. She started massage and it was a great massage with right pressure. She was putting efforts for carrying a good conversation which I liked. After 20 minutes I laid on my back and she popped the question about extras..Nice encounter.

TheGoodGuy640
03-12-21, 17:27
Hi,

I am a new member. Little confused with activating PM. It says use with bitcoins and I don't have. Please direct how to activate with credit card. Thanks!Use paxful. Its easy. But for 25 usd transfer you need to pay 20 usd transfer fees.

Thank you.

You need to use the advance option, and you have different options to pay the fee.

HellvelMan
03-12-21, 20:20
Any brothers availed service from SP digits ending 108 he shared the attached pics and operating in OYO.

Planning to try coming Sunday for short time.

FunnySexyBoy
03-13-21, 03:43
The Anna Nagar West is operating oppo to famous heart hospital, the place looks very dingy. So returned back, saw 2 girls but not as in picture.

Any brothers availed service from SP digits ending 108 he shared the attached pics and operating in OYO.

CoolKrish
03-13-21, 04:22
At last found kelam kovlm road spa. Easy to find thru loc Adv. All service available. May be we can call as SP than MP. Birds are avg. But worth trying for quick& budget FS & namesake massage.

AngryWolf
03-13-21, 05:19
You will get some other girls. Ask SP if you can see them in person before you pay.

Pilot7777
03-13-21, 07:38
Use paxful. Its easy. But for 25 usd transfer you need to pay 20 usd transfer fees.

Thank you.

You need to use the advance option, and you have different options to pay the fee.Use localbitcoins. It' was very easy and not much of transfer charges etc.

Pilot7777
03-13-21, 07:51
Hey guys,

Attempted a new spa near the largest textile showroom (JC) in Tam Vel road. Was looking for one close to my place and found this thru loc. I was told they only have SI. On the main road. Below average location. Paid 2 k at the counter for mas with TL he. Miss a was the only one available since I went early. But she was good enough. Short but decent boots and great ass. Massage was Normal and had to pay some tips for extras further (I couldn't resist grabbing her bare back). DFK not allowed in fact was resisting to kiss anywhere due to covid fear.

Boobs 6 average.

Body 7 short and little plump.

Ass 9.

Attitude 9 (was friendly and cooperative).

May repeat.

Saw another petite SI when left.

AjayLove323
03-13-21, 08:12
Bro,

I kindly request you to share with me this SP No ending with 108. I also want to avail his services for short time.

PM is active so please PM me.

Thanks.

Ajay.

Oar321
03-13-21, 17:30
At last found kelam kovlm road spa. Easy to find thru loc Adv. All service available. May be we can call as SP than MP. Birds are avg. But worth trying for quick& budget FS & namesake massage.Good to hear that, unable to provide much details, as haven't enabled the PM yet, as I'm not pursuing mongering life actively, as I'm out of Chennai temporarily. Quality of birds always vary here, at times you get good ones and most of the times average or maid types. By the way what are the damages?

HarishD
03-13-21, 20:46
Looking for advice.

Started a conversion with a lady in a dating app.

Conversion has moved to meeting up in a hotel for cash.

Can someone please help out on the precautions I have to take to avoid getting scammed.

WildSearch
03-14-21, 00:30
Use paxful. Its easy. But for 25 usd transfer you need to pay 20 usd transfer fees.

Thank you.

You need to use the advance option, and you have different options to pay the fee.20 USD as fee, OMG that's way high and not necessary and I didn't even use localbitcoins as I was little lazy, I just a know fx broker who also does BTC payment, I just whatsapp'ed him and asked for some BTC transfer, paid him and he transferred the BTC payment for 150 INR Fee.

Nrynn
03-14-21, 02:45
Looking for advice.

Can someone please help out on the precautions I have to take to avoid getting scammed.Book some decent hotel. , Do double occupancy booking. Due to covid hotels are still at decent price.

You check in first. Then meet her at hotel lobby. Don't just meet and greet. Sit and spend few minutes. That would help to understand.

Then make her check in with her ID. Till this if all goes good you are 75% sure things are fine.

Whatever remuneration discussed pay at the end. That would ensure guaranteed service.

Chocolates, perfume and other small gifts would ensure a great service.

Video call before meet also would help you to great extend.

Shivamsu
03-14-21, 03:42
Hi,

Recently moved from Bangalore to Chennai and totally new here. It's very easy to find spa in Bangalore SPand spa. Any kind hearted members please help me with some hints for good SP / spa in Chennai Mogappair area.

Thanks in advance.

JhonnyWalker
03-14-21, 04:13
Is the name of the Lady P (Prayer word). Megam (in English) E spa?Its near the famous silk store.

Knewton
03-14-21, 17:30
Here are some things you must do to avoid getting scammed.

1) NEVER pay any Advance, if they ask most likely it's a scam.

2) WG sent by SPs ask money upfront, indies usually take money only after the deed, so don't pay upfront.

3) If you don't know the lady or she hasn't come through any reference then try and get a video confirmation, a Hi Hello, will do, so that you don't get Catfished.

4) Ideally you should first meet the lady for a coffee / drink and proceed with the deed only you you are ok.

5) If you don't have time for point 3 then you could meet the lady in the Hotel Coffee Shop / Bar (or nearby "Public" place) and if you like them take them to the room. (Your damage will be limited to the room cost).

6) Another precaution you can take is you choose the Hotel and share only the location where you are trying to get the room and share the name / room no at the last minute.

7) Usually I insist on picking up the lady, which will show if she is committed, but pick her up only from a public location and avoid meeting her in any random street address.

8) Don't take any valuables with you (like laptop, expensive phone, jewelry etc) and take only enough money as per the pre-agreement.

9) In the Hotel, don't leave your wallet lying outside and unattended (keep it in the pant, and in case you need to use the loo, take the pant with you) to avoid credit card skimming and you ID getting taken.

10) And check-out of the Hotel after the deed, don't let her use the room after you leave.

These are some precautions I take, others please add to this list.

Looking for advice.

Can someone please help out on the precautions I have to take to avoid getting scammed.

VTheVan
03-14-21, 17:35
I am visiting Chennai and don't have any reliable contacts. Got the subscription and reached to some seniors here. Helvelman responded with one locanto contact. Thanks bro, much appreciated.

Yesterday, reached out that contact and their incall location is on omr / Sholinganallur and I was looking for an incall near Velachery.

In locanto found another SP Ranjith ending with 671. Asked to go to Chennai silks in Velachery. Reached the place and connected with the 2nd party, who shared the pictures of two girls. Price 3 k / shot. Assured the girls are the same and asked to pay in the car. I refused and said that I will pay only after seeing the girl in person. After some additional calls, they took me to a house. The house was dingy, but the girls presented were the same but older. Since, I didn't have much choice, went with the Andhra girl. The other was Tamil. Photo attached.

The room had only floor mattress!! The Andhra girl started the conversation nice but it quickly became an issue that she won't do many things that was promised outside. So, after some more arguments with her and the care taker, I switched to the Tamil girl. By that time, mood was upset and went with the flow and quickly finished and left the place, after giving 600 rs tips to the girl and caretaker.

In summary, not a good start as the girl was not cooperative and it was a rushed job. I have had a proper 1 hour session for this price few years back and was hence it was a let down.

I request senior bros to share some reliable indie or SP contacts. Any help would be much appreciated.

VTheVan
03-14-21, 18:06
I'm visiting Chennai and didn't have any reliable contacts. Hence got subscription and reached out to few senior Bros. Helvelman shared one locnto contact. Thanks bro, much appreciated.

However that contact had incall location in Sholinganallur and I was interested in Velachery, so couldn't engage that one. Found another SP Ranjith ending 671. He shared a photo of 2 girls, one Andhra and one Tamil, with the rate of 3 k per shot.

Asked to come to Chennai silks. Connected with the 2nd party there. They showed the same picture and asked for money upfront. I denied that and insisted that payment can happen only after seeing the girl. After some more calls, they took me to a house.

The house is dingy and the girls were much older than the picture. I didn't have a choice and I selected the Andhra girl (in glasses). She started the conversation nice but in few minutes started acting and won't do many things that was promised outside. For that she asked for another 1000 rs! I got upset and asked her to be changed with the Tamil girl. The caretaker changed the girl, but that also was a rushed and mediocre session, due to floor mattress and no ac room. Left quickly, but still gave 300 each to the girl and caretaker as tips.

In summary, this was not a good start I was hoping for. Any help from other senior members on indies or reliable SP's would be much appreciated.

VkVive
03-14-21, 18:32
Pointers on this, thanks in advance.

Regulars may know which one I'm talking about in Ad-who..

HarishD
03-14-21, 19:20

2) WG sent by SPs ask money upfront, indies usually take money only after the deed, so don't pay upfront.

3) If you don't know the lady or she hasn't come through any reference then try and get a video confirmation, a Hi Hello, will do, so that you don't get Catfished.

4) Ideally you should first meet the lady for a coffee / drink and proceed with the deed only you you are ok.

5) If you don't have time for point 3 then you could meet the lady in the Hotel Coffee Shop / Bar (or nearby "Public" place) and if you like them take them to the room. (Your damage will be limited to the room cost).

6) Another precaution you can take is you choose the Hotel and share only the location where you are trying to get the room and share the name / room no at the last minute.

7) Usually I insist on picking up the lady, which will show if she is committed, but pick her up only from a public location and avoid meeting her in any random street address.Thanks. Sound advice. Have to ask her to come to a public location and pink up.

Not disclosing the hotel. Will try this too.

DudeLikesBoobs
03-14-21, 21:27
I had a good threesome experience with two MILFS from an sp.

Whatsapped sp reg the profiles and got some MILFs with big boobs photos. Lookwise not too good but I liked their structure and boobs of course.

First I asked for one MILF and got a reply that she is available. But later thought of trying threesome which was my dream for long time.

Asked the SP whether threesome is in offer and got a green signal.

Booked two MILFs with huge boobs.

Went to SP place and one MILF was there with SP in the hall. She smiled and greeted me. I paid to sp and Then she took me to the room where the other MILF was there.

Then it all started with a tight hug to both. Both didn't know Tamil but I didn't find hard to communicate with them as one spoke very basic English.

I laid in center and everything was in offer including DFK. They kissed me and we had a good foreplay. Got my jhonny sucked by one MILF and I sucked other MILF boobs. It was one hell of an experience. Then one MILF started to fuck me in cowgirl and other watched it for a while. After that I started sucking the other MILF boobs and got her into the play. I felt like cumming so changed the position.

I switched to missionary and asked the other MILF to lay on me from back while I fuck the other one. I fucked her for a while and didn't cum.

Then changed the condom and fucked the other MILF. Started in cowgirl again and later she started pushing her pussy harder into my cock in a reverse missionary kind of position. That turned me up and I couldn't resist and cummed.

It was a great great experience. In fact once done, the one who made me cum asked me whether I am satisfied. They both liked me I guess and treated me well.

I'll definitely try this again once they are available again. (Profiles keeps on changing and not sure when they'll be back).

Damage - 6 k in total.

Both said their age is 29 but I felt they are a little older. They asked my age and I told them. After finishing gave them a hug again and left. They really know how to please men.

Dre165
03-15-21, 01:33
I have come across the post & SP sounded reliable; they have multiple places & girls are located in different part of Anna Nagar area.

Tried to negotiate but no luck so kept in bucket list to try later.

Appreciate if you can post along with the pictures since we usually come across from the SP's, most of the senior member will identify & control the prices as well; I believe most senior will not share forum info as well.

Earlier messaged you as well but no response.

Thanks.

Dre.

ThatChennaiBoy
03-15-21, 05:49
Is it the Nakshatra spa run by a mallu lady?

Regulars may know which one I'm talking about in Ad-who.

Hemaan
03-15-21, 11:36
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a place near koyambedu- vadapalani stretch where I can take someone for a short time. Looking for a place.

That's couple friendly with privacy and no hassles.

I'm not looking for a hotel. A service apartment of sorts with no questions asked would be apt.

Any leads or contacts would be appreciated.

TIA.

Meowkutty
03-15-21, 12:15
Did you find the sp via locanto? Any pointers on how to find him?

I had a good threesome experience with two MILFS from an sp.

Whatsapped sp reg the profiles and got some MILFs with big boobs photos. Lookwise not too good but I liked their structure and boobs of course.

First I asked for one MILF and got a reply that she is available. But later thought of trying threesome which was my dream for long time.

Asked the SP whether threesome is in offer and got a green signal.

Booked two MILFs with huge boobs.

Went to SP place and one MILF was there with SP in the hall. She smiled and greeted me. I paid to sp and Then she took me to the room where the other MILF was there.

Then it all started with a tight hug to both. Both didn't know Tamil but I didn't find hard to communicate with them as one spoke very basic English..

LongShanks007
03-15-21, 19:57
May I know which railway station?

CoolSp
03-16-21, 06:07

7) Usually I insist on picking up the lady, which will show if she is committed, but pick her up only from a public location and avoid meeting her in any random street address.

8) Don't take any valuables with you (like laptop, expensive phone, jewelry etc) and take only enough money as per the pre-agreement.

9) In the Hotel, don't leave your wallet lying outside and unattended (keep it in the pant, and in case you need to use the loo, take the pant with you) to avoid credit card skimming and you ID getting taken.

10) And check-out of the Hotel after the deed, don't let her use the room after you leave.

These are some precautions I take, others please add to this list.Thanks for these. But in chennai bit difficult to get a girl to meet for cofee. So better to proceed with video call. Chennai being little not so open in girls outlook, many would not agree to meet for coffee.

RajooDudez
03-16-21, 06:51
Can any friends provide some info about any MP in Chennai that has good SI NAATUKATTAI type therapist who provides decent extras like Half nud / full nud etc. I shall happily reciprocate.

Pilot7777
03-16-21, 10:23
Guys,

Called few numbers in locanto and surprisingly it seems to be a call center.

Real professional call center, where they great you and confirm if you need service. And then continuing with.

The options available. Starting from the age you want, place, rate etc. What the hell is this. It was a girl who called and I could hear.

Many talking in the background too. The call is in Hindi. So it's very clear it's a scam like the credit card scam.

Not sure if others experienced this. But I feel its a scam and probably they will ask for card details or advance. So don't ever fall into this.

XxxJk18
03-16-21, 14:31
My long time wish to try an Afro who is sexy and not too fat like what is on locanto came true. My fav girl suggested her. Through a SP connect.

She was a perfect dark chocolate. Though had to wait for her to complete lunch for 20 minutes.

Friendly and chatty. And got to what I want. She was clear on.

Noo DATY and DFK. BBJ was super awesome and she was involved so much and started rubbing herself getting wet.

She asked me to get on top and fuck her hard. And oh boy it was quite fun. They can take a heavy pounding. Again hard a BBJ session and started doggy in different levels. Finally after a short BBJ asked her to ride me. And it was the best cowgirl ride. And exploded together.

Though no DFK and DATY loved it.

YoloPolo
03-16-21, 14:43
Has anyone tried Maya therapist?

Is she good or someone else to choose. Please let me know whoever has gone in recent times.

Also got to know North East available, any pointers will be helpful.

TIA.

Yolopolo.

YoloPolo
03-16-21, 14:44
Hi all,

Has anyone tried recently. Whom to chose plannin to meet soon.

Any help will be returned aptly.

Thanks.

AmNew1
03-16-21, 16:09
Its near the famous silk store.The one above the famous Tea / snack shop? Naktchatira (in English) and Ayush? And is the lady name prayer in Tamil?

HellvelMan
03-16-21, 17:03
Guys,

Called few numbers in locanto and surprisingly it seems to be a call center.

Real professional call center, where they great you and confirm if you need service. And then continuing with.

The options available. Starting from the age you want, place, rate etc. What the hell is this. It was a girl who called and I could hear.

Many talking in the background too. The call is in Hindi. So it's very clear it's a scam like the credit card scam.

Not sure if others experienced this. But I feel its a scam and probably they will ask for card details or advance. So don't ever fall into this.There are many Scams in Locanto. It can be filtered by reading the ad and check the ad profile for reviews or since how many years account active then look for number of ad.

If the ad is double digit count with multiple numbers will give you 100 percent scam result.

Follow the mongering rules already many seniors posted about it.

Do field work if you have time. Better short list the ad and make call then decide.

Be safe never pay advance.

HellvelMan
03-16-21, 17:19

Planning to try coming Sunday for short time.After calling SP asked for the availability he shared the same pictures. Negotiated with him for 2 K be he refused and can be possible if full night he replied. This is first time with this SP so proceeded for only short time.

He asked me to come to bus depot. Then guided me to reach the nearby shady guest house. Reception and cleaning boys all from North. It seems through north link they do business. SP gave the name of the another guy who is in place and asked 3 K upfront. Told him before seeing bird I will not pay the cash. Then he informed me to wait some time. After 30 to 40 min second guy gave me room number and mentioned pay to the girl. Reached room and for my surprise the girl different than what she shared. My mind set was fixed to the girl which he shared and the available actual girl not even 25%. So kindly refused and came back. SP called me and told just 1 HR before girl left to another place outcall etc etc. Clearly said trust is important good bye and blocked his number.

Hoping for another good shot. Already short listed many numbers and confirming the availabilities. Will update soon.

HellvelMan
03-16-21, 17:29

Asked her for BBBJ but she kindly said only CBJ so took safety and rolled over. Average CBJ session so moved to main course with WOT then Doggy and released in miss...Trying to contact the provider for another visit. He promised me model type girls will be available upcoming days.

After chubby girl session was looping with other SP to explore and wasted my time. And yesterday called the friendly SP by eve and today send him WA but no response from him.

I have shared his contact to the all mongers who asked me 95 in count, except three who messaged me last two days.

Looks like he received lot of enquires. Will try to connect with him again. Any friends taken service from him can post your update.

Castiel Fallen
03-16-21, 18:47
Please DM the contact bro.

MavericKing
03-16-21, 18:53
My long time wish to try an Afro who is sexy and not too fat like what is on locanto came true. My fav girl suggested her. Through a SP connect.

She was a perfect dark chocolate. Though had to wait for her to complete lunch for 20 minutes.

Friendly and chatty. And got to what I want. She was clear on.

Noo DATY and DFK. BBJ was super awesome and she was involved so much and started rubbing herself getting wet.

She asked me to get on top and fuck her hard. And oh boy it was quite fun. They can take a heavy pounding. Again hard a BBJ session and started doggy in different levels. Finally after a short BBJ asked her to ride me. And it was the best cowgirl ride. And exploded together.

Though no DFK and DATY loved it.Hi,

How much were the charges for the session?

Castiel Fallen
03-16-21, 19:03
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum. Will appreciate information regarding genuine SPs and MPs in Chennai. I will also appreciate information related to any hotels which are safe to carry out the deed. Please DM me.

Will appreciate the information.

Covid has ripped us apart only mutual thirst for sex can bring us together. That and world peace. So please help a brother out. I promise you, either Universe or I will return the favor someday.

HarishD
03-17-21, 15:47
Thanks for the advice guys. Really appreciate it.

Unfortunately, following the advice has caused her to ghost me.

By the look of things it was a scam.

Ahh well.

One thing I noticed the insta used to chat with me has no followers / posts.

Looks like it was created just then.

SundayCurious
03-17-21, 17:51

Ahh well.

Looks like it was created just then.Insta account just created. For sure a scam.

LadiesMan117
03-17-21, 20:39

Ahh well.

Looks like it was created just then.Did you find her in any dating site?

Did her name start with kam Raj.

LadiesMan117
03-17-21, 20:49
Any girl next door types available? Or serial actress? Are serial actresses good meaning do they engage is GFE?

BTW what is afro guys?

KevinPhx
03-18-21, 02:04
Any girl next door types available? Or serial actress? Are serial actresses good meaning do they engage is GFE?

BTW what is afro guys?Afro means African.

Latest actress on the scene is new actress Sang from "Men Beware"(translate to Tamil).

HarishD
03-18-21, 04:38
Did you find her in any dating site?

Did her name start with kam Raj.Yes found on dating app.

This one's name was J nanny.

Digit24
03-18-21, 05:11
Try oyo rooms with couple friendly hotel.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a place near koyambedu- vadapalani stretch where I can take someone for a short time. Looking for a place.

That's couple friendly with privacy and no hassles.

I'm not looking for a hotel. A service apartment of sorts with no questions asked would be apt.

Any leads or contacts would be appreciated.

TIA.

Pilot7777
03-18-21, 06:57

BTW what is afro guys?Afro are black (ebony).

Pilot7777
03-18-21, 07:02
Thanks to some seniors for the contact. Met up with V. Not going to explain the deeds as many have done it already.

But have to talk about the overall experience. This is one place you come out without any guilt. With lot of pride in fact. The way she handles the clients. Man, she can take classes for newbies. Unbelievable. Felt like I visited a branded showroom. The only thing missing was a feedback form.

DarKnight77
03-18-21, 10:19
As I started my mongering in chennai, I was well aware that I should keep aside my Delhi and Bangalore experiences aside. Here is a summary of about a month long encounters.

1. Locanto. Medavakkam area, the MP is near Indian bank, well its a small okayish so called spa without branding, paid 2. 5 k, as I asked directly for BJ, luckily there was Mumbai girl, gave a decent one. And I believe she left chennai now. Bad luck there.

2. Isgian friend shared a SP, its in Sholinganallur, unfortunately girls keep changing, it was a real bad experience for me, the girl was so horrible (both looks and attitude), just asked for a HJ and left. Have marked this SP red and no WIR, they spot answering calls once u enter the premise.. basically trapping u..

3. Locanto perngudi spa, its again with minimum branding, above a spec brand, was asked for 2. 5 for b2 b, the girl was NE, young but not a gud one, she kept cribbing about the place and covid and whatnot fucking gave me a headache, so again wildly disappointed.

I m requesting seniors to come forward and help me with better SP and MP, hoping to get support similar to Delhi and Bangalore forums.

Thanks brethren.

MyBad2020
03-18-21, 12:39
Hi,

I am new here to this forum and have not tried anything, very new to this and I would like my first experience to be a good one.

Can anyone please suggest a contact for me.

Thank you!

Hisenberg96
03-18-21, 17:34
Please share your if anyone tried already seniors.

Quote 15 k per night is it worth?

CoolSp
03-18-21, 17:51
Thanks to some seniors for the contact. Met up with V. Not going to explain the deeds as many have done it already.

But have to talk about the overall experience. This is one place you come out without any guilt. With lot of pride in fact. The way she handles the clients. Man, she can take classes for newbies. Unbelievable. Felt like I visited a branded showroom. The only thing missing was a feedback form.That's a good FR. Keep it up!

LadiesMan117
03-18-21, 18:49
Yes found on dating app.

This one's name was J nanny.Don't pay a penny upfront. Lot of fakes. The way they speak will be freaking believable, be careful.

LadiesMan117
03-18-21, 18:51
Afro means African.

Latest actress on the scene is new actress Sang from "Men Beware"(translate to Tamil).Unable to PM you, any chance I can get contact info?

VickyX
03-18-21, 21:11
Could you please share Tirupati digits.

NaughtyChennai
03-19-21, 04:49

Quote 15 k per night is it worth?Bro, pm me her no, will give her a try.

DarKnight77
03-19-21, 04:55

But have to talk about the overall experience. This is one place you come out without any guilt. With lot of pride in fact. The way she handles the clients. Man, she can take classes for newbies. Unbelievable. Felt like I visited a branded showroom. The only thing missing was a feedback form.Agreed bro, attitude gives another kind of turn on. !

KevinPhx
03-19-21, 05:00
Unable to PM you, any chance I can get contact info?I'm absolutely new to ISG. Still figuring out things. If you have any ideas on how to share, let me know.

Opama
03-19-21, 05:02
Could someone confirm if Music SP is still active and the number ends 624?

HardLance
03-19-21, 05:03
V is asking for reference name and number. What to do?

DarKnight77
03-19-21, 12:04
Greetings brethren,

Read few good afro FRs, please share some afro digits (who are into bbj). Pm is open, please help.

Cheers.

Dk77.

FireLava
03-19-21, 12:42
Hi,

Anyone tasted this Bird. Asking 15 k FN.

TIA.

Sankita2002
03-19-21, 16:22
Could someone confirm if Music SP is still active and the number ends 624?Yes. She is still active and number ends 624.

I wish there are some more like her who operate from home.

Sankita2002
03-19-21, 16:52
Short FR. Don't try this girl, Dead fish. BJ was good. But nothing like the photo, physique or assets aren't good.

No company too. 10 k down the drain.The same girl is back at 8 k. Thanks for your review, I didn't take her.

Madipakkamseek
03-19-21, 17:09
Hello fellow mongers,

This is my first post here and wanted to say that it's been a decade long time I have been following ISG and happy to be part of a follower. Have been monkeying around several individual indies and afros. Currently running dry of contacts. Will be of great help if someone can direct for a MP or SP with safe and tidy practices.

Thank you in advance and will certainly share experience and any good contacts that I may come across.

DarKnight77
03-20-21, 02:52
Hello fellow mongers,

This is my first post here and wanted to say that it's been a decade long time I have been following ISG and happy to be part of a follower. Have been monkeying around several individual indies and afros. Currently running dry of contacts. Will be of great help if someone can direct for a MP or SP with safe and tidy practices.

Thank you in advance and will certainly share experience and any good contacts that I may come across.Your pm is inactive.

Madipakkamseek
03-20-21, 09:16
Your pm is inactive.Yes senior, thank you for reaching out to help. I'm struggling badly to buy a pro account of ISG. This is annoying. Meanwhile can you let me know in a way that I can decipher from your message please. Didn't want to waste the weekend.

DarKnight77
03-20-21, 10:34
I received an afro contact frm a friend, unfortunately he hasn't tried it, she claims to be providing services frm her house. Sent her pics too. Please share experience if anyone has met her.
Digits ending 640

HardLance
03-20-21, 10:34
V is so rude to speak, she asks for a reference phone number. She can decline, but her attitude is like treating like a beggar. We pay money in return for their service. But they ask as if they are descendants of kanagi and replying in rude way and ignoring message and calls. We should not encourage this kind.

Madipakkamseek
03-20-21, 10:54
Your pm is inactive.Thank you at Darkknight77 bro for attempting to share.

Takes ages to send a response here and it's almost near to impossible to buy the subscription here. Can anyone tell me a hassle free way?

[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

SupermanIsDead
03-20-21, 11:30
Dear Mongers,

Few months back I had posted an FR on this perungudi spa who gives offers in NB, 5 letter word starting with A, at that time it was all SI aunties who gave excellent HJ for 500. I went back today, management has changed, new staffs, no extras on the table. I took a NE, denied extras, extended the massage and took SI, she also denied and said they don't offers any extras.

Sadly, with a damage of 1500, I was about to step out and then saw the same therapist who did last time. Asked her, what's happening, she said the new management has become strict as warnings were given from LE last month.

She promised to give extras next time. So guys do not venture here for extras. The NE therapist name starting with M did good massage with right pressure. Bum massage is offered with lots of precautions.

Happy mongering,

SID.

Matrix
03-20-21, 11:43
Tried another aunty from vanagaram sp. Photos were very exciting. Typical nattukatai with the right shape and flesh at right places. Visited the SP's new flat in a high end apartment society. The girl was not as in Pic. Little bit set back. She said she decreased weight. She does some small roles in movies. She had acted as heroine's friend in a boxing movie by the thani oruvan hero. Started with cuddling and good DFK. She was getting excited. Good boobs. Could suckle them well. She is a black beauty. Overall a good experience in start. But towards the end I felt little hurried. Any way SP place and budget sp can't expect much.Bro, could you share this contact please?

MichealGeorge6
03-20-21, 13:51
Hello mongers, hope everyone is safe. Been long since I came here but have been venturing out a lot by myself.

Lot of MP's tried and have zeroed on ones to try for sure shot extras. Pachai ones have opened couple of new centers and all are good. Bat spa are the ones to be avoided as they are expensive and chance of extra is very low these days.

Leave tree spa vadapalani is good with lot of SI therapist but you get extra only by reference. If no reference then it's purely professional. Or if you visit couple of times, then they will provide. Everything is on card and it depends on therapist. Good thing is they don't negotiate much and it's value for money.

With respect to Indie I just go with my regular ones as they still provide the best of service. Miss the Velachcery is my fav.

Recently read about this V profile and saw couple of post about her. Any good heart willing to refer me to her? I can reciprocate with my contacts.

Cheers.

Madipakkamseek
03-20-21, 17:00
There is a family with 3 females and I guess an SP with a kid. Looks more of eastern but waiting for him to approach me.

Aashik
03-21-21, 02:54
On an official trip to Madurai, someone can help in finding in reliable SP or place were we can score.

Can help you in blore.

BigBoy95
03-21-21, 05:00
Hi bro.

Yes, V does ask for reference and only then entertains new client. However, I found her to be very friendly, courteous and a nice woman to deal with. Maybe the day you spoke to her, she was having a bad day.

V is so rude to speak, she asks for a reference phone number. She can decline, but her attitude is like treating like a beggar. We pay money in return for their service. But they ask as if they are descendants of kanagi and replying in rude way and ignoring message and calls. We should not encourage this kind.

MichealGeorge6
03-21-21, 05:27
I guess there are 2 V and I am talking about the taller one.

Hello mongers, hope everyone is safe. Been long since I came here but have been venturing out a lot by myself.

Lot of MP's tried and have zeroed on ones to try for sure shot extras. Pachai ones have opened couple of new centers and all are good. Bat spa are the ones to be avoided as they are expensive and chance of extra is very low these days.

Leave tree spa vadapalani is good with lot of SI therapist but you get extra only by reference. If no reference then it's purely professional. Or if you visit couple of times, then they will provide. Everything is on card and it depends on therapist. Good thing is they don't negotiate much and it's value for money.

With respect to Indie I just go with my regular ones as they still provide the best of service. Miss the Velachcery is my fav.

Recently read about this V profile and saw couple of post about her. Any good heart willing to refer me to her? I can reciprocate with my contacts.

Cheers..

Thicklund
03-21-21, 09:49
Hello all,

I have been reviewing posts on this site for while and I finally decided to take the plunge and get a membership. I have been to a few spas including Bat spa but so far haven't had much luck. I am looking for a few Indie contacts and I am hoping some of the seniors can point me to Indies. Please PM me if you are able to provide contacts. At this point, I do not have much to share but I will once I get something going.

Thank you.

Madipakkamseek
03-21-21, 15:02
Hello mongers,

Have paid for the subscription today and it's to be activated. Been 5 hours eager to get it enabled. Long story short has any one tried an inde named after a popular tailoring machines that starts with a you. Have had her more than 20 times and her number is still active but not getting any response. She is in her early 40 and amazing amazing company. From what I heard she works in catering field. She also has many contacts from that field that she can intro. She did bring a mallu to me once. Her number ends with 381.

Madipakkamseek
03-21-21, 15:07
V is so rude to speak, she asks for a reference phone number. She can decline, but her attitude is like treating like a beggar. We pay money in return for their service. But they ask as if they are descendants of kanagi and replying in rude way and ignoring message and calls. We should not encourage this kind.I agree bro. We should dry them out as a group and bring their ego down.

Madipakkamseek
03-21-21, 17:32
Your pm is inactive.

Hi,

Anyone tasted this Bird. Asking 15 k FN.

TIA.I think I know her as Jenifer.

XxxJk18
03-21-21, 18:50
Glad it helped.

The same girl is back at 8 k. Thanks for your review, I didn't take her.

HardLance
03-22-21, 04:16
I agree bro. We should dry them out as a group and bring their ego down.Yes bro, I gave reference name, but she didn't remember and asking reference phone number. We in ISG helps each other and some times we share our phone number but cannot share it to all, so I understand fellow monger who helped me and not bothering him. But she is strict and declined even though I am going to pay her. I don't know what else to tell, I said her goodbye in WA and deleted her number. She gave hope on Friday night and agreed to speak after 1 pm Saturday, but declined after 3 pm, she literally wasted my day and I got severe head ache because of her, took one pain relief tablet but it reduced my head haven't reduced till I sleep.

Sam77
03-22-21, 08:23
Hi,

I got the contact details of mrs s and sp prem. Can someone please help with reference. S needs a reference or not interested in meeting. Also, the contact and reference for V will highly be appreciated.

TIA.

Umeshp
03-22-21, 08:48
There is an SP contacted on ad hoc through an sms. They claim that they provide all such services including facilitation of meetings, etc. They seek 2200 as a registration process. Any members have any experience?

Praveen29
03-22-21, 08:50
Visited this as a sudden plan, the rooms are better than the other branches, got a NE therapist, small assets. Not much of a talker, so had to ask the question myself. Only HJ+TL was available at a reasonable price. So Took it, was average. Can return for the price if no other options are available.

Any suggestions for a spa with nice ambience and with good looking girls with nice assets.

HardLance
03-22-21, 09:25
Hi bro.

Yes, V does ask for reference and only then entertains new client. However, I found her to be very friendly, courteous and a nice woman to deal with. Maybe the day you spoke to her, she was having a bad day.She ask for reference name and number, could you help me with that bro, in PM?

Pilot7777
03-22-21, 10:33
Afro means African.

Latest actress on the scene is new actress Sang from "Men Beware"(translate to Tamil).I had the dark one in that group of 4 some 5 years back. Was referred by a SP. She goes by the flower name of ARR famous movie.

Was average deal for 4 k. Do you have digits for Sang. Anyone tried her?

WaterBoy747
03-22-21, 11:27
Enquired about Ex-FM from the concerned Bat Branch. They told me she left the job. Any mongers aware of her whereabouts?

Cheers.

HarishD
03-22-21, 13:26
Got the contact of an SP operating from sholinganallur area from a friend in the forum.

The SP had 2 girls. Asked for the most cooperative one and was offered a girl from Kolkata.

She was 50% of her picture. Nowhere near as bleached as the photos.

She was short, dusky, small tits. Beefed up with push up bras, had a small protruding tummy.

As soon as I got in, she started to remove her clothes, told her I was not in a hurry for which she said another client is waiting. Told her I paid for the hour and started chit chat. In Hindi. . .

No Kissing, No BBBJ.

Got CBJ for about 15 minutes. (she kept spitting every minute or so).

Sucked on those college girl Sized boobs for a long time. . Seeing her reactions made to be rough with her and she enjoyed it.

Short of biting on them did everything possible.

Cat was tight enough.

Had her ride me in cowgirl. Was ok. Later after she got tired, she started grinding.

Never have I ever released in grinding. But this time couldn't control for even 5 minutes.

Damages 3 k + 300 room + 200 for the concierge.

LongShanks007
03-22-21, 14:52
How was the service and charge.

I think I know her as Jenifer.

MichealGeorge6
03-22-21, 15:11
Bro let's respect their privacy. They operate with high risk and they need to be precautions. I would've suggest not to approach any Indie without proper references.

Just my 2 cents

I agree bro. We should dry them out as a group and bring their ego down..

Madipakkamseek
03-22-21, 16:04
Bro let's respect their privacy. They operate with high risk and they need to be precautions. I would've suggest not to approach any Indie without proper references.

Just my 2 cents.Got it bro. Must have missed the other angle to it.

HarishD
03-22-21, 16:54
Thanks to a friend from the forum, Got the contact of a SP operating around the Shols area.

Contacted him and he sent 2 photos. Both NIs. Asked if he had any SI available. Unfortunately he didn't have.

Asked him for the more cooperative one. He asked me to go the S university and directed me to a hotel.

ID was asked at the reception, went in and the girl was maybe 50% of the photos.

The photos were literally bleached. She was dusky compared to the photo.

She was short, small boobs. Through it does not appear so when clothed. Wonders of the padded bra I guess.

Has a small tummy.

As soon as the door closed, she started to remove her clothes, told her I was not in a hurry. She responded saying customers are waiting.

Told her that I have 1 HR. And started chit chat. Rudimentary English. So I tried to converse in my Rudimentary Hindi.

Tried to kiss, she said no. Asked for BBBJ said no.

After a few minutes of fondling, undressed and started sucking those college girls sized boobs.

She reciprocated with some moans. Started being more and more rough with her boobs to my surprise she allowed it.

Feasted on them and went all the way only stopping little short of biting.

She then gave a CBJ. Made her do it for about 15 minutes. Don't know why but every other minute she was spitting.

Asked her to go WOT. Cat was tight.

She did a few minutes of it and got tired. She then started grinding me.

She did that for about 5 minutes. I couldn't control and released.

This is the first time I have released with just grinding.

Damages 3 K + 300 for the room + 150 for the concierge.

Madipakkamseek
03-22-21, 20:22
Thanks to a friend from the forum, Got the contact of a SP operating around the Shols area.

Contacted him and he sent 2 photos. Both NIs. Asked if he had any SI available. Unfortunately he didn't have.

Asked him for the more cooperative one. He asked me to go the S university and directed me to a hotel.

ID was asked at the reception, went in and the girl was maybe 50% of the photos.

The photos were literally bleached. She was dusky compared to the photo.

She was short, small boobs. Through it does not appear so when clothed. Wonders of the padded bra I guess.

Has a small tummy.

As soon as the door closed, she started to remove her clothes, told her I was not in a hurry. She responded saying customers are waiting.

Told her that I have 1 HR. And started chit chat. Rudimentary English. So I tried to converse in my Rudimentary Hindi.Thanks for sharing bro! Do they collect the IDs at the hotel end or SP? Are they entering it in their system? Why will they go through this when it's just 300 for the room? Any clarity would be helpful as I'm on track to try tomorrow.

Madipakkamseek
03-22-21, 21:18
How was the service and charge.Haven't had her yet but I know her from a Parallel company that she works in.

Madipakkamseek
03-22-21, 21:27
Since I'm new to this and a lot of fellow mongers have helped out with advises and this forum have definitely given me a head start. I wanted to make sure I have an experienced hand with me while dealing with these SPs or MPs. If at all anyone wants to tag along let me know. Probably we can wear winter masks if it's too obvious.

HarishD
03-23-21, 05:31
Thanks for sharing bro! Do they collect the IDs at the hotel end or SP? Are they entering it in their system? Why will they go through this when it's just 300 for the room? Any clarity would be helpful as I'm on track to try tomorrow.ID was collected at the hotel. Not sure about storing part. They took a Xerox.

MoralMonger
03-23-21, 06:53
Haven't been to BAT spa RC branch for a long time, decided to try it out. Chose the Bali there since I heard that she gives BJ. So paid 2.5 k at the counter which is the standard charge and went inside. The girl looked ok I guess, definitely better than your average SI therapist. Mid massage, asked her if she gives BJ and she quoted 3 k, which I felt was quite high. Someone's been driving up the rates and its sad to see you need to pay 5.5 k for a BJ. But finally agreed for 2.5 K. Started kissing a bit and teasing with her tongue. Then she started giving a BJ and I came within the first 2 minutes. She took some of it in her mouth and jerked off the rest of it.

Overall a good experience even though I think it was a bit on the expensive side.

AmNew1
03-23-21, 08:36
Since I'm new to this and a lot of fellow mongers have helped out with advises and this forum have definitely given me a head start. I wanted to make sure I have an experienced hand with me while dealing with these SPs or MPs. If at all anyone wants to tag along let me know. Probably we can wear winter masks if it's too obvious.I don't have a PM bro.

FireLava
03-23-21, 09:29
Hi all,

Going to trichy for a week. Could anyone help me with contacts of SP / MP in trichy. I can help in south Chennai.

TIA.

GudduMonger
03-23-21, 10:25
Brethren please share digits of Mallu Muslim MILF.

I can reciprocate in Delhi and Guwahati.

Thanks.

HarishD
03-23-21, 13:06
Thanks for sharing bro! Do they collect the IDs at the hotel end or SP? Are they entering it in their system? Why will they go through this when it's just 300 for the room? Any clarity would be helpful as I'm on track to try tomorrow.ID collected by the hotel reception and Xeroxed.

RajVseVijay
03-23-21, 14:18
Any feedback on this girl??

Madipakkamseek
03-23-21, 15:21
ID was collected at the hotel. Not sure about storing part. They took a Xerox.Thanks for info Harish bro!

CoolSp
03-23-21, 15:37
There is an SP contacted on ad hoc through an sms. They claim that they provide all such services including facilitation of meetings, etc. They seek 2200 as a registration process. Any members have any experience?Avoid such services please.

AmNew1
03-23-21, 17:11
Haven't been to BAT spa RC branch for a long time, decided to try it out. Chose the Bali there since I heard that she gives BJ. So paid 2.5 k at the counter which is the standard charge and went inside. The girl looked ok I guess, definitely better than your average SI therapist. Mid massage, asked her if she gives BJ and she quoted 3 k, which I felt was quite high. Someone's been driving up the rates and its sad to see you need to pay 5.5 k for a BJ. But finally agreed for 2.5 K. Started kissing a bit and teasing with her tongue. Then she started giving a BJ and I came within the first 2 minutes. She took some of it in her mouth and jerked off the rest of it.

Overall a good experience even though I think it was a bit on the expensive side.Seniors,

Kindly suggest any active MP in Adwho or nearby adwho.

Madipakkamseek
03-23-21, 23:00
Happy for you bro.Bro what was the damage and can you PM the SP Contact please. I'll certainly reciprocate.

HarishD
03-24-21, 13:45
Looks like the health officials have started contact tracing.

Better to stay away from activities?

Madipakkamseek
03-24-21, 21:53
Looks like the health officials have started contact tracing.

Better to stay away from activities?I would agree to stay away. From offline news from a few trusted and close officials I'm hearing whisper around a partial to close to severe lockdown by the 10th April. Nothing official yet but I'm just passing the info that I got. To your point Harish bro, yes I would say it's safe to reduce.

Pilot7777
03-25-21, 06:36
Hey guys,

Was trying to fix sometime with one of the indies and it dint workout. As I was travelling down from Western part of the city, thought of walking into the Hair+chur MP. It was late and closing down. Only one aunty was available. Was not interested, told them will get back later. On the way just checked loc for any other MPs nearby and found one in saree+native location. Called them and he said will ask the girls to stay back if I can make it for sure. Agreed and went there straight. It's above a famous Jean branded showroom and near to bike showroom. They have packages at the counter itself. A big place with several rooms. Was assigned one Tamilian. Mid 30's may be. Typical South Indian married, short with kind of pear shape. Paid 2 k at the counter for massage and he alone and thought of paying extras if she was cooperative. She was indeed very cooperative and open for anything. Paid her some extras for TL. And she was very cooperative and allowed to do anything. As I was not willing to take full service inside the MP. Asked for her number. She also told that there are more than 10 therapists there. I couldn't believe it though. May go there again if the covid situation improves. BTW massage was decent too.

LongShanks007
03-25-21, 18:07
What is saree+native? Couldn't figure it. Can you please be more specific or give us some other clue.

Hey guys,

Was trying to fix sometime with one of the indies and it dint workout. As I was travelling down from Western part of the city, thought of walking into the Hair+chur MP. It was late and closing down. Only one aunty was available. Was not interested, told them will get back later. On the way just checked loc for any other MPs nearby and found one in saree+native location. Called them and he said will ask the girls to stay back if I can make it for sure. Agreed and went there straight. It's above a famous Jean branded showroom and near to bike showroom. They have packages at the counter itself. A big place with several rooms. Was assigned one Tamilian. Mid 30's may be. Typical South Indian married, short with kind of pear shape. Paid 2 k at the counter for massage and he alone and thought of paying extras if she was cooperative. She was indeed very cooperative and open for anything. Paid her some extras for TL. And she was very cooperative and allowed to do anything. As I was not willing to take full service inside the MP. Asked for her number. She also told that there are more than 10 therapists there. I couldn't believe it though. May go there again if the covid situation improves. BTW massage was decent too.

AKeller
03-25-21, 22:20
What is saree+native? Couldn't figure it. Can you please be more specific or give us some other clue.I think he means Kanchipuram.

Madipakkamseek
03-25-21, 23:11
I think he means Kanchipuram.Good one bro! Riddles are getting difficult to solve.

SenFun
03-26-21, 02:11
It is selaiyur.

What is saree+native? Couldn't figure it. Can you please be more specific or give us some other clue.

Pilot7777
03-26-21, 03:13
It is selaiyur.Yes. Correct.

AxePunt
03-26-21, 04:58
I think he means Kanchipuram.Bro it's selaiyur not Kanchipuram. Selai another word for saree.

FireLava
03-26-21, 05:31
Hey guys,

Was trying to fix sometime with one of the indies and it dint workout. As I was travelling down from Western part of the city, thought of walking into the Hair+chur MP. It was late and closing down. Only one aunty was available. Was not interested, told them will get back later. On the way just checked loc for any other MPs nearby and found one in saree+native location. Called them and he said will ask the girls to stay back if I can make it for sure. Agreed and went there straight. It's above a famous Jean branded showroom and near to bike showroom. They have packages at the counter itself. A big place with several rooms. Was assigned one Tamilian. Mid 30's may be. Typical South Indian married, short with kind of pear shape. Paid 2 k at the counter for massage and he alone and thought of paying extras if she was cooperative. She was indeed very cooperative and open for anything. Paid her some extras for TL. And she was very cooperative and allowed to do anything. As I was not willing to take full service inside the MP. Asked for her number. She also told that there are more than 10 therapists there. I couldn't believe it though. May go there again if the covid situation improves. BTW massage was decent too.I went to the same MP and mentioned in my FR also. You can get FS here for sure. Also I paid 1.5 K in counter and 700 for B2B (Full Nude). They had around 6 girls when I went. Took a petite one.

For FS they asked 2 K extra.

Singachola
03-26-21, 06:39
Visited 3 star hotel Spa in G. Why.

On the day of my visit expected girl was not available. So took mallu. Good massage with nice chat and occasional stimulation.

After 40 minutes extras were placed. Opt for TA and HJ.

Nice boobs and good HJ.

Happily came out.

3 more options are available. Waiting to meet bachan wife soon as pic is quite attractive.

MadhuSun
03-26-21, 07:16
I have visited Chennai after a long time. Most of my desires are satisfied in my city (Madurai) itself at a cheaper cost. So didn't think about traveling to Chennai for fishing.

Last week I had some personal work at Chennai and thought of trying someone and I called our senior member. He recommended a high-class homey girl who is very new to this. Fixed an appointment for the next day morning, and we checked in together in a hotel. The next two hours it was bliss. Believe me, it was one of the longest fuck I had. We both enjoyed each other company as a newly wedded couple. I think her age is around 32 but her body looked like 27. It was an unforgettable experience. Expenses: 10 k, 1.5 k for hotel, and 1 k for food.

Please don't ask me for her contact. It seems she only doing this for a very short time. She highly insisted not to share her contacts with anyone.

Vignesh10
03-26-21, 15:30
Is there any MP where can I get BJ or CBJ for sure.

Vignesh10
03-26-21, 16:32
I went to the same MP and mentioned in my FR also. You can get FS here for sure. Also I paid 1.5 K in counter and 700 for B2B (Full Nude). They had around 6 girls when I went. Took a petite one.

For FS they asked 2 K extra.BJ available?

Vinothkm123
03-26-21, 17:59

On the day of my visit expected girl was not available. So took mallu. Good massage with nice chat and occasional stimulation.

Nice boobs and good HJ.

Happily came out.

3 more options are available. Waiting to meet bachan wife soon as pic is quite attractive.Which hotel? Is it located in industrial area guindy?

HardGuy5511
03-26-21, 19:45
Hi Guys,

I need a genuine SP contact in and around Chennai.

HellvelMan
03-26-21, 20:12
I have visited Chennai after a long time. Most of my desires are satisfied in my city (Madurai) itself at a cheaper cost. So didn't think about traveling to Chennai for fishing.

Last week I had some personal work at Chennai and thought of trying someone and I called our senior member. He recommended a high-class homey girl who is very new to this. Fixed an appointment for the next day morning, and we checked in together in a hotel. The next two hours it was bliss. Believe me, it was one of the longest fuck I had. We both enjoyed each other company as a newly wedded couple. I think her age is around 32 but her body looked like 27. It was an unforgettable experience. Expenses: 10 k, 1.5 k for hotel, and 1 k for food.

Please don't ask me for her contact. It seems she only doing this for a very short time. She highly insisted not to share her contacts with anyone.ISG is for helping each other. It it better to post FR which is useful for other mongers.

I have seen many mongers posting contact can be shared if reciprocate and not willing to share contact. Then what is the purpose of posting it.

You will get what you do. We must stay away from this kind of guys.

Viju38
03-26-21, 20:59

Nice boobs and good HJ.

Happily came out.

3 more options are available. Waiting to meet bachan wife soon as pic is quite attractive.Can you please provide Leads for this 3 star Hotel.

MadhuSun
03-27-21, 05:07
ISG is for helping each other. It it better to post FR which is useful for other mongers.

I have seen many mongers posting contact can be shared if reciprocate and not willing to share contact. Then what is the purpose of posting it.

You will get what you do. We must stay away from this kind of guys.I can not help you with this girl since I was requested not so. But I can help you in my home city if you reciprocate good contact. Hope you understand.

RajVseVijay
03-27-21, 11:27
ISG is for helping each other. It it better to post FR which is useful for other mongers.

You will get what you do. We must stay away from this kind of guys.If they don't want to share, I don't know why its being posted here. Just to show pride or something.

MoralMonger
03-27-21, 12:03
I got an infraction and warning by the admin for posting the same thing. No point in posting a FR if you can't share. This isn't a place for men to brag about their sexual escapades but help others and share experiences.

You will get what you do. We must stay away from this kind of guys.

AmNew1
03-27-21, 12:09
I went to the same MP and mentioned in my FR also. You can get FS here for sure. Also I paid 1.5 K in counter and 700 for B2B (Full Nude). They had around 6 girls when I went. Took a petite one.

For FS they asked 2 K extra.Area name correct. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Madipakkamseek
03-27-21, 12:27
If they don't want to share, I don't know why its being posted here. Just to show pride or something.Very true bro! Have been lucky enough to get kind people to guide and share! Thanks for everyone who is considerate!

MoralMonger
03-27-21, 16:06
You can try A2B spa, last time I went (pre lockdown), I got a BJ. Visited post lockdown but didn't like the girls. They might have decent ones now.

Is there any MP where can I get BJ or CBJ for sure.

SamJiths
03-27-21, 16:06

Please don't ask me for her contact. It seems she only doing this for a very short time. She highly insisted not to share her contacts with anyone.Surprised to know that even Madurai has satisfied your desires I never tried much in Madurai but many in Chennai and Delhi so where have you been fulfilled with?

Is it spas?

Dre165
03-27-21, 17:01
Not worth it, buy subscription & ping me will tell you what to do.

Quote 15 k per night is it worth?

HellvelMan
03-27-21, 17:27
I can not help you with this girl since I was requested not so. But I can help you in my home city if you reciprocate good contact. Hope you understand.Some mongers spoiling the forum. Posting fake FR and asking for contact exchange.

Because of this kind of attitude many seniors thinking to help others. This forum is for helping each other.

I believe help as much as possible for sure you will get back. Understood very well about what kind of manner.

Vignesh10
03-27-21, 17:58
You can try A2B spa, last time I went (pre lockdown), I got a BJ. Visited post lockdown but didn't like the girls. They might have decent ones now.Hi Moral monger,

Thanks for suggest. Aft posting here about A2B, I tried it few times, they have some new birds now but not so pretty looking. I always took only B2B. Not planning to visit there anymore.

Today went for a professional spa. While having some conversation she told they are getting frequent raids by cops. So I suggest all buddies to have a safe mongering.

FireLava
03-27-21, 18:27
BJ available?Since FS is available you can discuss with the counter guy on who provides BBJ or CBJ.

MichealGeorge6
03-27-21, 20:31
Everyone, code words are used as its forum rule not to mention name directly. Also code words are used so that LE will have hard time decoding it. Let's not make it explicit please. We are putting lot of people in trouble by mentioning it explicitly.

It is selaiyur..

SenFun
03-28-21, 04:25
Agree. But this case we are not mentioning the actual location just the locality and if we can crack this anyone can I guess.

Everyone, code words are used as its forum rule not to mention name directly. Also code words are used so that LE will have hard time decoding it. Let's not make it explicit please. We are putting lot of people in trouble by mentioning it explicitly.

MoralMonger
03-28-21, 05:38
I agree. A2B spa has really gone down in quality, post the lockdown.

Hi Moral monger,

Thanks for suggest. Aft posting here about A2B, I tried it few times, they have some new birds now but not so pretty looking. I always took only B2B. Not planning to visit there anymore.

Today went for a professional spa. While having some conversation she told they are getting frequent raids by cops. So I suggest all buddies to have a safe mongering.

XxxJk18
03-28-21, 07:49
Post Jan I have been frequenting SPs a lot and found the same profiles with most of them. Out of.

Curiosity, decided to try a new SP, just to see if the its same price with him compared to my regular SP.

Damn there was 3 to 4 difference. After doing some more cross checks these guys are hiking up 2 k to 3 k each level.

I confronted my usual SPs and they started telling stories and sob stories. One even went to say 20 minutes means that low price.

I went ahead and took the new SP.

1 hour same service, no difference. I saved 3 k (9 k to 6 k) Only if we all take a stand and push them they will reduce I guess.

Also, we have to make them say if tis direct or via another SP. Most of them put scene as if they are all direct to the girls.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Erdheena
03-28-21, 09:05
A person who has Knowledge of english and geography can easily crack the code we are mentioned here can easily cracked by the LE. They are very good in cracking the codes of terrorist and we are nothing before them. There is always a risk. Let them work on it. Thank you. Cheers.

Erdheena.

Agree. But this case we are not mentioning the actual location just the locality and if we can crack this anyone can I guess.

MadhuSun
03-28-21, 09:48
Surprised to know that even Madurai has satisfied your desires I never tried much in Madurai but many in Chennai and Delhi so where have you been fulfilled with?

Is it spas?Mostly with SPs. It is risky and not pleasant to have sex in Spas. But I was able to friend with two therapists and took them out to a hotel. One Balinese and another North East girl.

TallTally
03-28-21, 22:57
Mostly with SPs. It is risky and not pleasant to have sex in Spas. But I was able to friend with two therapists and took them out to a hotel. One Balinese and another North East girl.Can you share reliable sp contact or the balinese contact. Info. Balienese girls are amazing once they trust you. I had wild fun many times with one lady for a long time in kk nagar spa in Madurai. But she is long gone now. These days the quality also is getting low in madurai.

MadhuSun
03-29-21, 05:29
Can you share reliable sp contact or the balinese contact. Info. Balienese girls are amazing once they trust you. I had wild fun many times with one lady for a long time in kk nagar spa in Madurai. But she is long gone now. These days the quality also is getting low in madurai.That Balinese girl was long ago. She then worked in Istanbul. On my trip to Istanbul, I spent two days with her. It was a wonderful, unforgettable trip. As you said, Madurai's scenes are not good as before, mostly after the LE activity which was happened a year ago.

RajooDudez
03-29-21, 05:46
After a pretty long hiatus posting an FR. Covid times have been really testing and have been keeping with utmost patience to score a good one. Likewise the situation came where I was able to meet this girl. A 25 y old typical Tamil town girl with the facial expressions in pic really oozing sexuality. With her name I was able to get hold of her insta ID and was able to see all her pics and videos. Her name is on of the v famous best of 5 Tamil literature.

Finally day came and booked a decent upscale hotel in city and she came right on time. Vodka snacks were all.

Kept ready and then she slowly started to sip and started letting herself loose. I had particularly asked her to come in traditional saree and I will say Tamil girls when dressed in saree and showing those curves is simply a sight worth a crore. After couple of rounds of drink and lots of talk about her favourite past time, movies etc I asked her to come and stand near me and started to feel those curvy hips in the saree gap. The feeling was just surreal fondling her waist and navel and she was literally expressive like we see in the movies. That was the start of the next 3. 5 hours of brutal assault on me. Never ever in my life I have done 4 sessions and never ever I thought I would ever do anything more than a max of 3 session. Her DFK, her BBJ was simply out of the world and have no words to explain. Her sexual intentions and drive were something I have never seen in any girls whom I have met this far. The entire 3.5 hrs was spent with v wild DFKs never ending BJs and ferocious moans during WOT and mish. Her boobs her waist and particularly her ass was simply an astounding sight.

Deal was spoken for two pops only but she really didn't want to stop. She didn't even ask money after the deed and just didn't bother to even count what I gave. By the end of 4 hours I was down on the hotel floor crawling like a defeated snail. She told v must again meet after two days for which I told my budget is already over. She told she doesn't care about money and just told to book room and let her know. By this time I'm writing my FR already two of my other buddies have been stomped by her and facing a similar situation like me! LOL. Even though my encounter was delayed for more than a year nd a half because of multiple things plus Covid-19 this session has proven really worthy. I'm trying to regain all my lost energy to see her again. Let's see how it goes.

BellWeather
03-29-21, 07:22

Nice boobs and good HJ.

Happily came out.

3 more options are available. Waiting to meet bachan wife soon as pic is quite attractive.Mate.

Is this spa on the 10th floor of the hotel.

Regards.

AjayKumar4444
03-29-21, 07:37
Went to Chennai few time ago. Tried various sps and guys truly speaking sps experience is not so good as compared to other cities. Risky and not so good chicks I highly suggest go for other things especially independent ones.

HotZen52
03-29-21, 17:58
Your escapades are always lovely. This is no exception

After a pretty long hiatus posting an FR. Covid times have been really testing and have been keeping with utmost patience to score a good one. Likewise the situation came where I was able to meet this girl. A 25 y old typical Tamil town girl with the facial expressions in pic really oozing sexuality. With her name I was able to get hold of her insta ID and was able to see all her pics and videos. Her name is on of the v famous best of 5 Tamil literature.

Finally day came and booked a decent upscale hotel in city and she came right on time. Vodka snacks were all.

Kept ready and then she slowly started to sip and started letting herself loose. I had particularly asked her to come in traditional saree and I will say Tamil girls when dressed in saree and showing those curves is simply a sight worth a crore. After couple of rounds of drink and lots of talk about her favourite past time, movies etc I asked her to come and stand near me and started to feel those curvy hips in the saree gap. The feeling was just surreal fondling her waist and navel and she was literally expressive like we see in the movies. That was the start of the next 3. 5 hours of brutal assault on me. Never ever in my life I have done 4 sessions and never ever I thought I would ever do anything more than a max of 3 session. Her DFK, her BBJ was simply out of the world and have no words to explain. Her sexual intentions and drive were something I have never seen in any girls whom I have met this far. The entire 3.5 hrs was spent with v wild DFKs never ending BJs and ferocious moans during WOT and mish. Her boobs her waist and particularly her ass was simply an astounding sight.

LiveFullLife
03-29-21, 18:27

Kept ready and then she slowly started to sip and started letting herself loose. I had particularly asked her to come in traditional saree and I will say Tamil girls when dressed in saree and showing those curves is simply a sight worth a crore. After couple of rounds of drink and lots of talk about her favourite past time, movies etc I asked her to come and stand near me and started to feel those curvy hips in the saree gap. The feeling was just surreal fondling her waist and navel and she was literally expressive like we see in the movies. That was the start of the next 3. 5 hours of brutal assault on me. Never ever in my life I have done 4 sessions and never ever I thought I would ever do anything more than a max of 3 session. Her DFK, her BBJ was simply out of the world and have no words to explain. Her sexual intentions and drive were something I have never seen in any girls whom I have met this far. The entire 3.5 hrs was spent with v wild DFKs never ending BJs and ferocious moans during WOT and mish. Her boobs her waist and particularly her ass was simply an astounding sight.Good one bro, how much was the deed, if I may ask.

RaulKaka
03-29-21, 19:37
Hi guys,

Am trying to renew the membership, but coinbase keeps rejecting all the cards saying bank has prevented crypto transactions.

Any work around?

TallTally
03-30-21, 07:43
That Balinese girl was long ago. She then worked in Istanbul. On my trip to Istanbul, I spent two days with her. It was a wonderful, unforgettable trip. As you said, Madurai's scenes are not good as before, mostly after the LE activity which was happened a year ago.Looks like we are talking about the same girl as she mentioned she worked in Turkey. Not sure where she is now 😊She had big plans to setup her cafe in Bali. Don't they all have 😉.

Madurai truly lacks good indies or the information is very hush and hush. I have spotted some amazing escorts in one top hotel here multiple times and clearly they were there for fun. Usually they were with their clients and unable to make a move. Wish someday we will be able to crack these.

SpicyRamen
03-30-21, 08:55
Searched locanto in couples looking for men in casual encounters did find anyone with those ending digits. Anymore pointers that could help.

Thanks.I couldn't find the particular ad either. Any more pointers? Can you check if they removed the ad?

Dick Grayson
03-30-21, 12:21
Good evening all!

Hope all of you are safe and satisfied.

This is my first post (of many). Will be getting my subscription soon.

Have been going through the forum for a long time now. I have not availed any services till now, neither do I have any contacts, to be upfront with you guys. But I am hopeful that with your help and support I will be a seasoned monger.

What pushed me to act was the upcoming need to throw a bachelor party. Have any of you done something similar in Chennai. Would be really good to know your suggestions / experiences.

Dick Grayson
03-30-21, 12:24
Good evening all! Hope all of you are safe and satisfied.

This is my first post (of many). Will be getting my subscription soon.

Have been going through the forum for a long time now. I have not availed any services till now, neither do I have any contacts, to be upfront with you guys. But I am hopeful that with your help and support I will be a seasoned monger.

What pushed me to act was the upcoming need to throw a bachelor party. Have any of you done something similar in Chennai. Would be really good to have your suggestions / experiences / references.

MickeyDuck1208
03-30-21, 16:18
There are multiple reports here. Check. I had used localbitcoins, transferred to Coinbase wallet and then to ISG.

Hi guys,

Am trying to renew the membership, but coinbase keeps rejecting all the cards saying bank has prevented crypto transactions.

Any work around?

MickeyDuck1208
03-30-21, 16:19
Missed adding the link - http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2123-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction.

Hi guys,

Any work around?

RaulKaka
03-30-21, 19:19
Thanks a lot bro.

Will check it out.

Missed adding the link - http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2123-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction.

ChillBoy
03-31-21, 07:39
Guys,

Is anyone know if Lakshmi from North madras. SP is still active. Tried reaching her number and a guy picks up and said there is no one there. Not sure if she changed number or its her family member. Anandh was the contact who gave me lead initially and had taken and number of birds since then. I lost contact when I went abroad and wanted to revisit her den.

Rajaa
03-31-21, 08:12
Hi guys,

Any work around?You can contact the admin for other options too.

Pilot7777
03-31-21, 10:11
Out of curiosity called the number from where I get several offers for massages. The lady told that they can offer two south Indians for 1500. One after another and extras or tips to be paid directly. Is this for real? Any one tired this?

SaranMonger31
03-31-21, 19:01
Visiting Chennai after long gap due to corona. Reaching next weekend, one week stay.

Reading recent FRs it looks like more members joining forum and exploring lot of MP options rather than indies.

Due to short visit I am planning for sure shot worthy options and inline with some SPs and connecting with forum legends to explore fresh food.

Looking for good GFE food, my PM is active. Hope nice guys will do PM about coordinates.

Thanks in advance.

SenFun
04-02-21, 05:15
March Month MP report.

1. Bat Spa -open pakkam.

Tried this branch after a long time. All old staffs are gone. Was assigned a NE therapist. Name is the second heroine of movie Jay jay. Massage was good. After 45 minutes she herself asked about extras. Took HJ with topless. The boobs are handful but her nipple was very big. Damage as usual counter charge + 1 k.

My favourite Bali therapist name like carrot with a k Add who branch has now left.

2. Pachai Spa. New location opened in 2021.

Assaigned a NE therapist with the name starting with p. Massage was good. Here also after 40 min she herself popped up the question of extras. Good HJ + TL. Couter charge 1. 7 k + 1 k tip. Proved to be value for money compared to BAT as the couter charge is less. Also as the center is new the rooms are clean and neat.

3. Pachai Spa. New location opened in 2021.

Assaigned a NE who said she previously worked at Egmore branch. Massage was very average. Extras B2 B offered (only topless).

Couter charge + 1. 5 k.

HellvelMan
04-02-21, 08:40
Received attached image of profile from Chennai SP.

Any member from forum taken service from him digits ending 464 and also another SP sharing same profile do not know who is legit digit ending 530.

As per his quote 25 K full night. He mentioned to come to famous area for cinema and claims OYO.

The pictures he shared belongs to Hindi web series adult content heroine string nights.

Asked him about about details he said she is model.

Hope to get some pointers.

Thanks in advance.

Tyrion96
04-02-21, 11:43
March Month MP report.

1. Bat Spa -open pakkam.

Tried this branch after a long time. All old staffs are gone. Was assigned a NE therapist. Name is the second heroine of movie Jay jay. Massage was good. After 45 minutes she herself asked about extras. Took HJ with topless. The boobs are handful but her nipple was very big. Damage as usual counter charge + 1 k.

My favourite Bali therapist name like carrot with a k Add who branch has now left.

2. Pachai Spa. New location opened in 2021.

Assaigned a NE therapist with the name starting with p. Massage was good. Here also after 40 min she herself popped up the question of extras. Good HJ + TL. Couter charge 1. 7 k + 1 k tip. Proved to be value for money compared to BAT as the couter charge is less. Also as the center is new the rooms are clean and neat.

3. Pachai Spa. New location opened in 2021..Please can you provide hints on the new location of pachai? Also, is it pachai or pachai day?

XxxJk18
04-02-21, 20:00
Got it from my usual sp. Details also same.

Any member from forum taken service from him digits ending 464 and also another SP sharing same profile do not know who is legit digit ending 530.

As per his quote 25 K full night. He mentioned to come to famous area for cinema and claims OYO.

The pictures he shared belongs to Hindi web series adult content heroine string nights.

Thanks in advance.

SenFun
04-03-21, 04:58
Please can you provide hints on the new location of pachai? Also, is it pachai or pachai day?It's pachai day. The location hint is peria pakkam.

SenFun
04-03-21, 05:00
I have not tried the attached profile. But my contact shared her pic with me quoting 7000 short time, Kodambakkam.

Thanks in advance.

HarishD
04-03-21, 08:46
Tried the spa in the star hotel in Padur.

The spa is in the terrace next to the gym.

NE lady purely professional massage. No hints.

Was talkative, cheerful person.

If you are looking for a good massage, go for it.

No extras unfortunately.

Siripu
04-03-21, 12:54

Thanks in advance.Hi,

I too received the same profile from my SP but I dint took her and quoted 8 k for 1 shot.

Pilot7777
04-03-21, 14:48
The Indie I referred in the last post again ditched me. This was the third time she did it. All love goovy over whatsap. Fixed the day and time and rate. But when you go near to her place and call, she refuses to pick up and does not even respond. I spent around 2 k just in petrol expenses now. And since this is the third time she is doing it. Have to tell the name so that you all don't waste your time. Or may it's just my bad luck. It's the forum famous indie from face pair.

So to satisfy myself went straight to saree native MP. He had two girls (different ones) . Picked a dark and typical south Indian. Paid 2 k at counter for massage and he. Paid tips to the girl directly. Even this girl was open for full service outside and gave her contact. It looks like this MP is turning out to be a good place to get some indie contacts for a dry day.

Girl was just okay. Dusky, petite in structure but a big ass and was very cooperative. Just that the massage was pathetic. But she told that upfront.

Member #4768
04-03-21, 17:18

Thanks in advance.Bro,

You can book to and for tickets to Delhi and enjoy variety of food and come back in this cost.

Have fun.

Freakmaniacx
04-03-21, 18:48
Hi,

I too received the same profile from my SP but I dint took her and quoted 8 k for 1 shot.Would you mind sharing the contact for SP?

ToKillBoredom
04-03-21, 18:51
What was the damage? Did you visit for the 1st time? Do you think repeated visits will provide for more?

Tried the spa in the star hotel in Padur.

The spa is in the terrace next to the gym.

NE lady purely professional massage. No hints.

Was talkative, cheerful person.

If you are looking for a good massage, go for it.

No extras unfortunately.

HarishD
04-03-21, 21:02
What was the damage? Did you visit for the 1st time? Do you think repeated visits will provide for more?Been there a few times, still not even a hint. Damages were 2 k for an hour.

HellvelMan
04-05-21, 06:03

Thanks in advance.Friday fixed appointment with her for 1 HR with damage 7 K, girl matched 70% of the pic it seems pics were taken long back and she was bit darker than the picture.

Nice smell lot of perfume. Confirmed she acted web series and no more new chances so fast cash doing this.

Searching for new roles in adult content, due to darkness not getting chances she said.

Small chit chat and started undressing no GFE no BBBJ only CBJ formal no involvement.

Mechanical with fake moans but her body structure really made for men. Enjoyed her back in doggy and finished in miss she refused for WOT.

Any way for the money vs beauty vs service there is different scale.

For money vs service 4/10.

For money vs beauty 8/10 (even she is darker her physique great).

For involvement in the sense of GFE 2/10.

Pussy tight enough and clean shaved.

HVM.

TheGoodGuy640
04-05-21, 09:27

Thanks in advance.Not worth more then 5 k.

SaranMonger31
04-05-21, 10:23
For the shaving service contacted famous s pet spa as per their update they opened another location.

Asked them about which is best they said new location have many staffs and good ambience and also cost wise different.

Searched in google and called them as per their quote shaving 2000 Plus Massage 1500.

Any members availed service from this place recently how about the safety, as per query she replied extras will be arranged.

And also there is both north and local profiles.

Hope to get quick response from members, even if there is any other safe and best place for shaving with or without extras appreciated.

Rajaa
04-05-21, 11:38

Deal was spoken for two pops only but she really didn't want to stop. She didn't even ask money after the deed and just didn't bother to even count what I gave. By the end of 4 hours I was down on the hotel floor crawling like a defeated snail. She told v must again meet after two days for which I told my budget is already over. She told she doesn't care about money and just told to book room and let her know. By this time I'm writing my FR already two of my other buddies have been stomped by her and facing a similar situation like me! LOL. Even though my encounter was delayed for more than a year nd a half because of multiple things plus Covid-19 this session has proven really worthy. I'm trying to regain all my lost energy to see her again. Let's see how it goes.You always rock with your actions. I have a lot to learn from your bro! .

Umeshp
04-05-21, 12:58
Fascinated with the post. Please help how to get the coordinate (or hint). I am still struggling to get the membership hence truble.

Dekuveer
04-05-21, 17:40
Went to the one in Yem Are See.

Alloted Miss M (Santhanam's pair in OKOK), an SI since all NE were busy. No choice, went ahead with it.

Paid 1.7 k. If you are new they will tell 2 K or 2.5 K at counter for Dry Massage.

Was turned off by her face and body, but still went ahead since no release for like 2 months. She did a decent massage. Although not as good as the NEs. But decent enough. She told me she learned massage from youtube. Then she popped the question, quoted 3 k for B2B and 2 k for TL+HJ.

Brought down B2B to 1.8 k (Only TL). But after this, her attitude turns to shit. She won't let you kiss her boobs properly, no DFK, grinds you a little in the name of B2B. Finished in HJ and left.

Overall damages: 1.7 k+1.8 k.

WIR: No. Prefer other branches of Pachai naal.

RedArmy87
04-05-21, 18:06
For the shaving service contacted famous s pet spa as per their update they opened another location.

Asked them about which is best they said new location have many staffs and good ambience and also cost wise different.

Searched in google and called them as per their quote shaving 2000 Plus Massage 1500.

Any members availed service from this place recently how about the safety, as per query she replied extras will be arranged.

And also there is both north and local profiles.

Hope to get quick response from members, even if there is any other safe and best place for shaving with or without extras appreciated.Don't go there for shaving better to go for Saidapet. Go for just massage.

XxxJk18
04-05-21, 18:37
SP Mahesh, has any one tried this sp?

Master Jiraiya
04-05-21, 20:41
Hi all,

Been a silent spectator for nearly 6 months.

My terrain is to locate naughty MPs in Chennai.

Lost a lot of money in trying out new places. Let my failures be of some use to my fellow bad wolves.

1) the wood spa (not the usual hint name) in nets-eye is a waste land 4 both fun + massage.

2) the unixxx spa in north-lord muruga's hill is a budget place for massage. No luck there as doors have peep windows.

3) the wood spa (palmfruit) -was lucky but the performer (nectar) was very okayish-won't suggest.

4) The Hand spa in virugam- horrible- granny performer-massage was ok-peep hole doors. Poor little johny -lost the mood.

5) forum famous -wecherrry- dead princess (horrible female-opposite of beautiful-reminded me of" the nun"- little johnny was so so so paavam. Horrible hype by odd seniors.

6) chlorophyl in therkupak -sub zero level- alone is an always hit place.

7) wood spa in therkupak. Amazing massage- but no EQ.

8) briyani ingredient opp. Hindi cinemas in therkupak. Horrible / cramped / poor massage + service.

Seniors. Please bless me with info. Wasted a lot of money.

HellvelMan
04-06-21, 10:04
Fortunately connected with same age group auto driver who shared me house type service contact who used to operate in Famous area for heavy vehicles factory related to defense.

Sent msg to the lady she called me back in WA and quoted 6 K for full night with aunty. By considering the price I didn't even asked for the picture. Because after receiving pic if we mention our interest most of the SP used to block and some independent profiles also thinking that we are just doing time pass. Questioned her about do you have any other better looking young profiles she replied due to election many profiles went to their home town and suppose to return by this weekend. Location far away from my place asked for possible locations of services she replied there are few locations were operational before covid eg film area and temple area then near bus terminal in collaboration with other providers. As per her info nowadays business recovering and it will take time to back to previous mode.

Told her if any younger profiles available in city or in future let me inform. She is really friendly and frank in amount related talks asked he are you really providing 6 K night then she replied price depends on profile for aunty type 6 to 8 k and for the younger ones 8 to 15 and for regular customers she used to provide bit low and she mentioned for the amount which we pay for sure the service will be and even she mentioned if we give 8 k to the girl she used to take 2 k as commission and for the girl she give 6 k because the girl doing work. If she arrange other than her place we need to pay rent 1000. Or we can book our own oyo.

After the above discussion Sunday received couple of available profiles 2 aunty and one younger girl in her 20's, to take further advantage from this SP selected younger one for 2 HR fun. She asked for 5 K with 2 shots and the service will be on perfect. As it is first meet I did not negotiated as it seems the price is ok for me compared to the last fun with model.

Booked oyo and sent the detail to the SP aunty, she and the girl reached the place after 30 min of my arrival and we met in hotel nearby teashop and had nice talk and gave her amount as discussed and myself and the girl checked in as couple. In oyo north guys were on desk and submitted our ID copy and proceeded to the room. Girl slim and padded bra but the boobs stiff and handful. Kitty very tight and long hair. Avg south Indian girl worked in massage center before and now in this service.

Undressed and had bath together as per my request gave nice DFK and she refused BBJ and gave me nice CBJ and 20 min massage which is below avg compared to the professional one. Banged her multiple positions and finally released in doggy. Enjoyed her hair and the smell of local homemade powder which gave me something diff feel. After session cleaned and had some chit chat came to know she used to work with some other SPs also and she knows few youngers girls and saved her number for future use.

Second session started with WOT and doggy then finished in miss with DFK and tight hug. More than 2 hrs she did not hurried or not even asked tip from me. Gave her 500 and promised her we can meet one more nice night session next month due to budget issue she smiled and replied ok. Then we came out and dropped her in nearby bus stand then called SP and gave feedback about her service she replied don't worry about service next time will try to give good younger profile which is in hometown.

Positives from SP she is adjustable to our query and amount it seems she have strong network with other SPs.

Positives about girl friendly and involvement. Tight cat.

There are some other wait listed profiles, so far reached my budget and waiting for next salary.

Regarding pic during initial chat SP shared pic and after selection she deleted and politely mentioned they are family girls, even she requested me to delete if I saved in my phone.

FireLava
04-06-21, 15:09

Alloted Miss M (Santhanam's pair in OKOK), an SI since all NE were busy. No choice, went ahead with it.

Paid 1.7 k. If you are new they will tell 2 K or 2.5 K at counter for Dry Massage.

Was turned off by her face and body, but still went ahead since no release for like 2 months. She did a decent massage. Although not as good as the NEs. But decent enough. She told me she learned massage from youtube. Then she popped the question, quoted 3 k for B2B and 2 k for TL+HJ.

Brought down B2B to 1.8 k (Only TL). But after this, her attitude turns to shit. She won't let you kiss her boobs properly, no DFK, grinds you a little in the name of B2B. Finished in HJ and left.

WIR: No. Prefer other branches of Pachai naal.Had similar experience with a SI in Pachai Naal Fold Pakkam branch. After payment started doing too much tantrums and I lost the interest. Better I guess to avoid SI in Pachai Naal.

FunnySexyBoy
04-06-21, 18:06
Pachai spa. The only place where you get at the least experience is Green Spa opp to train station. The place is inside a hotel and not that great ambiance but you get therapist who at least try to please you and ensure you go back happy. Yem Are Sea and temple place are full of people who show attitude and the massage the also not that worth for 2 k.

If massage is what you are looking for. All bat spa provide awesome massage for just 2.5 k which is 500 extra.

Avoid padhai.

WIR: No. Prefer other branches of Pachai naal.

FunnySexyBoy
04-06-21, 18:07
Is the contact shareable?

Fortunately connected with same age group auto driver who shared me house type service contact who used to operate in Famous area for heavy vehicles factory related to defense.

Sent msg to the lady she called me back in WA and quoted 6 K for full night with aunty. By considering the price I didn't even asked for the picture. Because after receiving pic if we mention our interest most of the SP used to block and some independent profiles also thinking that we are just doing time pass. Questioned her about do you have any other better looking young profiles she replied due to election many profiles went to their home town and suppose to return by this weekend. Location far away from my place asked for possible locations of services she replied there are few locations were operational before covid eg film area and temple area then near bus terminal in collaboration with other providers. As per her info nowadays business recovering and it will take time to back to previous mode.

Told her if any younger profiles available in city or in future let me inform. She is really friendly and frank in amount related talks asked he are you really providing 6 K night then she replied price depends on profile for aunty type 6 to 8 k and for the younger ones 8 to 15 and for regular customers she used to provide bit low and she mentioned for the amount which we pay for sure the service will be and even she mentioned if we give 8 k to the girl she used to take 2 k as commission and for the girl she give 6 k because the girl doing work. If she arrange other than her place we need to pay rent 1000. Or we can book our own oyo.

After the above discussion Sunday received couple of available profiles 2 aunty and one younger girl in her 20's, to take further advantage from this SP selected younger one for 2 HR fun. She asked for 5 K with 2 shots and the service will be on perfect. As it is first meet I did not negotiated as it seems the price is ok for me compared to the last fun with model..

GoldInLion
04-06-21, 19:03

After the above discussion Sunday received couple of available profiles 2 aunty and one younger girl in her 20's, to take further advantage from this SP selected younger one for 2 HR fun. She asked for 5 K with 2 shots and the service will be on perfect. As it is first meet I did not negotiated as it seems the price is ok for me compared to the last fun with model..Hi bro,

Very nice FR not just this but all your FR without hesitation I'm asking digits from you Day 1 if possible at least help me with this we shall reciprocate.

VicMeister69
04-07-21, 15:03
Hi everyone,

Been a short time lurker here and posting my first review. Tried for extras at Pachai pandi branch. Bird straight out denied extras saying it was a professional place. Massage was mediocre. I'll be trying the station branch sometime soon. Hope I get a better xp this time around.

WIR: definitely no, not vfm.

Regards,

Vic.

GoldInLion
04-07-21, 15:27

Told her if any younger profiles available in city or in future let me inform. She is really friendly and frank in amount related talks asked he are you really providing 6 K night then she replied price depends on profile for aunty type 6 to 8 k and for the younger ones 8 to 15 and for regular customers she used to provide bit low and she mentioned for the amount which we pay for sure the service will be and even she mentioned if we give 8 k to the girl she used to take 2 k as commission and for the girl she give 6 k because the girl doing work. If she arrange other than her place we need to pay rent 1000. Or we can book our own oyo..But when asked for Digits and help you vanish then what is the use of FR when you cannot help the others, many said don't write FR when you can't help. You joined the league I guess.

BellWeather
04-08-21, 07:40
Hi everyone,

Been a short time lurker here and posting my first review. Tried for extras at Pachai pandi branch. Bird straight out denied extras saying it was a professional place. Massage was mediocre. I'll be trying the station branch sometime soon. Hope I get a better xp this time around.

WIR: definitely no, not vfm.

Regards,

Vic.Mate,

Don't try station. A fellow member just mentioned that it was not worth it. Try the Down Park branches.

Also there is nothing called professional massage other than in real medical places like Kotakaal, Sanjeevanam and KAPL. Rest you including all five star hotel spas included, you need to give the confidence to the girl that you are a genuine person who is not a LE in disguise or some one who is planted by the management either to take a share in her earnings or weed out girls who give extras. It's a question of how you speak and deal with the girl. You can give the confidence in a Single visit or multiple visits. I agree Spa tips is expensive and you can get a FS with Indies in that cost. But to each is own. Some are fine to test SG kind of place in Kolkatta where you can find chicks at 1000 per shot and some don't like it. Always tip a girl even if she did not give extras so you create that rapport. I have got good extras from such girls in the subsequent visits. They make decent money mate more than what we can imagine so all girls know this. They just want to ensure that it's risk free that's all.

But the quality of massage is not like Bat so don't have great expectations.

Regards.

AashyStud
04-08-21, 10:35
How is the SA scenes in Chennai, is it genuine and good?

Bloomberg1
04-08-21, 18:28
SP Mahesh, has any one tried this sp?Please confirm if it's the gentleman with the old tone over call. I was in touch with him many years back dated back to 2013.

I vaguely remember his voice but he sounds like a aged person and would ask to meet him some where near ashok p lar the left after the junction I think.

Most of my very old FR's some of them were from him.
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1501866&viewfull=1#post1501866

Unfortunately I don't have his digits any more.

He used to work as a intermediary person getting commission.

Not sure if its the same guy or someone else altogether.

The lady whom he referred me to was constantly in touch and had good chicks now and then, most of our fellow members used to visit her often.

Think she's busted and no more now.
Since the place and area has been vacated by them.

Hope this helps!!

Praveen29
04-09-21, 06:25
Visited ad who, asked for Bali therapist not available in town, so asked for the best one, they sent a okayish NI therapist. After twenty minutes the questions was asked directly by the therapist, price was too much 2 k just for bum, so rejected. HJ is 4 K, so walked out after the massage. Both the quality and price not as usual.

Even the Bali therapist asked for half the price and came down lower for the subsequent visits.

WIR: if the Bali is back.

Any suggestions for a better place to try with BJ and better ambience and therapist.

TheGoodGuy640
04-09-21, 07:36

After the above discussion Sunday received couple of available profiles 2 aunty and one younger girl in her 20's, to take further advantage from this SP selected younger one for 2 HR fun. She asked for 5 K with 2 shots and the service will be on perfect. As it is first meet I did not negotiated as it seems the price is ok for me compared to the last fun with model..Really good find brother, any way thanks for sharing. I need to say thanks for your last time help to find the good profile, thanks.

EatPrayLove
04-09-21, 13:03
Please confirm if it's the gentleman with the old tone over call. I was in touch with him many years back dated back to 2013.

I vaguely remember his voice but he sounds like a aged person and would ask to meet him some where near ashok p lar the left after the junction I think.

Most of my very old FR's some of them were from him.
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?958-Madras-(Chennai)&p=1501866&viewfull=1#post1501866

Unfortunately I don't have his digits any more.

He used to work as a intermediary person getting commission.

Not sure if its the same guy or someone else altogether.

The lady whom he referred me to was constantly in touch and had good chicks now and then, most of our fellow members used to visit her often.

Think she's busted and no more now.
Since the place and area has been vacated by them.

Hope this helps!!Fond memories of aunty's place thanks to you my dear friend Bloomberg. Too bad she's nowhere to be traced now. Really miss those days when I used to get to be the first to break in her girls. Cheers. EPL!

MoralMonger
04-09-21, 19:03
Yes, the Bali was a good one in Adyar but sadly had to leave due to visa issues. I've tried a few others there too; any hints on the name of the therapist you got?

Visited ad who, asked for Bali therapist not available in town, so asked for the best one, they sent a okayish NI therapist. After twenty minutes the questions was asked directly by the therapist, price was too much 2 k just for bum, so rejected. HJ is 4 K, so walked out after the massage. Both the quality and price not as usual.

Even the Bali therapist asked for half the price and came down lower for the subsequent visits.

Any suggestions for a better place to try with BJ and better ambience and therapist.

BellWeather
04-10-21, 10:29

Any suggestions for a better place to try with BJ and better ambience and therapist.Mate,

Don't need to pay for bum massage separately. For HJ if you pay 1500, it's bundled in that. That's the rate for BAT. Used to be 1 k for NE and 1.5 k for Bali / Thai. If they do B2B - 2. 5 they used to ask. Also please note that Bat owners don't pay any commission to LE guys so there is a high risk of LE pick up in BAT. This was also corroborated by some therapists who are not in Bat currently but do VAS services in other spas and have been in BAT before. The only upside is the rooms are good and hygiene levels better. But if NE is asking 4 K for HJ show your middle finger. It's not worth it mate. Also none of the Bali girls who have gone back will come as there is no Visa processing now due to COvId. Bali girls won't be back soon.

Regards.

Play safe guys as TN has crossed 5 k cases.

Member #4686
04-10-21, 11:33
Needed the contact of Bhav met her when in Chennai in 2018 for 3 some. If she still active can anyone help me with her contact.

Thanks and regards.

VicMeister69
04-10-21, 21:01
Mate,

Don't try station. A fellow member just mentioned that it was not worth it. Try the Down Park branches.

Also there is nothing called professional massage other than in real medical places like Kotakaal, Sanjeevanam and KAPL. Rest you including all five star hotel spas included, you need to give the confidence to the girl that you are a genuine person who is not a LE in disguise or some one who is planted by the management either to take a share in her earnings or weed out girls who give extras. It's a question of how you speak and deal with the girl. You can give the confidence in a Single visit or multiple visits. I agree Spa tips is expensive and you can get a FS with Indies in that cost. But to each is own. Some are fine to test SG kind of place in Kolkatta where you can find chicks at 1000 per shot and some don't like it. Always tip a girl even if she did not give extras so you create that rapport. I have got good extras from such girls in the subsequent visits. They make decent money mate more than what we can imagine so all girls know this. They just want to ensure that it's risk free that's all.

But the quality of massage is not like Bat so don't have great expectations.

Regards.Apologies Bellwether bro, seeing your comment just today. I'll definitely keep your tips in mind for next visits. Thanks for taking time share your tips and thoughts.

So, to my FR. I visited colour + day branch near famous railway station. Took Thai for 45 minutes. NE Bird Ms. J came. Named VTV Trisha role name + "ntha". Massage was good, also made good convo. While turning over I popped the ques of extras. She said available, but to enjoy the massage and wait till end for it. I was glad that at least I won't go empty handed this time.

Due to covid she said no DFK and BJ, but can provide TA + HJ for 2 k. I laughed a bit and said though this is my first time I'm aware of standard rates. Then bargained to 1.5 k for TA + HJ and bottom (could've brought it down more, but nervousness took over). Also mentioned this was my first tym getting extras and she agreed that she'll try to make it satisfiable.

Deed started and with access I was absolutely stunned at the softness. Maintained good attitude, only asked me not to bite (which I un-intentionally did due to my pucker tooth). Then started HJ, asked her to do it slow and she did. Climaxed happily.

Damages. Counter 1.7 k + extras 1.5 k.

WIR. Yes, but would try other birds next.

I've got a favor to ask to all the mongers. Please some tricks and techniques on bargaining. I'm pretty bad at it and willing to improve.

Happy mongering!

Regards,

Vic.

Knewton
04-11-21, 05:50
Pathetic.

Over priced and major attitude problem.

Cheaper to actually fly someone from Bangalore or other city.

How is the SA scenes in Chennai, is it genuine and good?

HarishD
04-12-21, 07:23
After chatting for a few days with a girl that I found on happn, I asked for a video call before finalizing.

She gladly agreed and called.

The call was on mute and a video came up and she started stripping.

The supposing live video was a clip that has been circulating recently of a girl stripping.

Number ends in 274.

I never knew that vc could be faked as well.

DudeLikesBoobs
04-12-21, 07:51
Found an SP from loc with ending digits 774. Got the below bird. Any review guys? Is it legit and good?

Praveen29
04-12-21, 08:03
Yes, the Bali was a good one in Adyar but sadly had to leave due to visa issues. I've tried a few others there too; any hints on the name of the therapist you got?Not sure about the name bro, but she was NE little short and average built. Very stubborn on the price, so didn't take the service only, so didn't bother to remember the name.

Praveen29
04-12-21, 08:07
Mate,

Don't need to pay for bum massage separately. For HJ if you pay 1500, it's bundled in that. That's the rate for BAT. Used to be 1 k for NE and 1.5 k for Bali / Thai. If they do B2B - 2. 5 they used to ask. Also please note that Bat owners don't pay any commission to LE guys so there is a high risk of LE pick up in BAT. This was also corroborated by some therapists who are not in Bat currently but do VAS services in other spas and have been in BAT before. The only upside is the rooms are good and hygiene levels better. But if NE is asking 4 K for HJ show your middle finger. It's not worth it mate. Also none of the Bali girls who have gone back will come as there is no Visa processing now due to COvId. Bali girls won't be back soon.

Regards.

Play safe guys as TN has crossed 5 k cases.Hello mate,

Did the same, rejected the service and left. This is the first time I had such an experience.

Any suggestions for Bali or mallu therapist in Chennai.

HarishD
04-12-21, 12:32
After chatting for a few days with a girl that I found on happn, I asked for a video call before finalizing.

The supposing live video was a clip that has been circulating recently of a NI girl stripping.

Number ends in 274.

I never knew that vc could be faked as well.

If the vc is a performance and not a conversation, it's 100% a scam.

Mankamad8186
04-12-21, 15:25
Hi guys,

I am looking for contacts of aunties. Please share me if you have any leads in Chennai!

Fruit 167
04-12-21, 18:02
Needed the contact of Bhav met her when in Chennai in 2018 for 3 some. If she still active can anyone help me with her contact.

Thanks and regards.If you are talking about Ms. Be, who was operating from Ms. P's house in Amb, now she has relocated to some place in OMR. She is now working in a firm and does not get into the service quite often. She offers service for her old clients in the morning.

Ms. P too has changed her residence to another locality in Amb. My PM is not active. You can check with other members for the contact.

Rajaa
04-13-21, 06:31

The supposing live video was a clip that has been circulating recently of a girl stripping.

Number ends in 274.

I never knew that vc could be faked as well.Video cam can be made to play the video you wish to your viewer. There is always a way.

BellWeather
04-13-21, 06:34
Hello mate,

Did the same, rejected the service and left. This is the first time I had such an experience.

Any suggestions for Bali or mallu therapist in Chennai.Mate.

The Down park branches which I have mentioned have mallu. Bali you need to check BAT branches. They have one at each branch. But not sure how many are there now due to Visa issues post Covid. You can check by calling them if they have. If you want professional Bali then Mantra Bali spa is a good place. Difficult to get extras unless you can create the rapport or charm the girl. But the massage is good.

Regards.

Ajaysrm
04-13-21, 12:13

Kept ready and then she slowly started to sip and started letting herself loose. I had particularly asked her to come in traditional saree and I will say Tamil girls when dressed in saree and showing those curves is simply a sight worth a crore. After couple of rounds of drink and lots of talk about her favourite past time, movies etc I asked her to come and stand near me and started to feel those curvy hips in the saree gap. The feeling was just surreal fondling her waist and navel and she was literally expressive like we see in the movies. That was the start of the next 3. 5 hours of brutal assault on me. Never ever in my life I have done 4 sessions and never ever I thought I would ever do anything more than a max of 3 session. Her DFK, her BBJ was simply out of the world and have no words to explain. Her sexual intentions and drive were something I have never seen in any girls whom I have met this far. The entire 3.5 hrs was spent with v wild DFKs never ending BJs and ferocious moans during WOT and mish. Her boobs her waist and particularly her ass was simply an astounding sight.If I may ask the cost of the deed?

Newch
04-13-21, 16:09
Hi,

I'm a new member here. Will be helpful if someone could help me with some contacts. I will return the favour. Especially if someone please share mrs. V.

Pinkrod2
04-13-21, 18:19
A holiday was coming up for the Tamil New Year and I was looking for some fun time so I dug up an old untried contact from my phonebook. Fellow ISGian had shared it long back but till date could not make use of it for covid and other issues.

One day in advance fixed my time of arrival through Whatsapp. Also agreed on damages.

She happened to send me two girls' photos, but I politely declined, said it was only she I was interested in.

Perambur is a bit long ride from my place, yet MTC170 takes me from home conveniently up to TVK Nagar. From there Perambur market is a short trip by auto.

The locality has many temple streets, she asked me to wait at a temple street where she agreed to reach.

The streets here are not crowded, and I was feeling bit conspicuous. It was with some difficulty we could spot each other as she also was not ready to come out in the open.

2-3 calls later from the color of my shirt she traced me, waved fro a distance and pronto led me down a street to the first floor apartment she was in.

She was younger than I expected, twenty seven I guess. An aunty was also there in the one bedroom apartment. I was offered a glass of soft drink to cool me down as it was pretty hot outside.

Afterwards, we went into the only bedroom that was somewhat claustrophobic. We had a brief chitchat, just want to mention that she hails from Kerala.

It bothered me that there was nothing to peg my clothes on.

She is not much in the GFE department, she was starting to peel off her clothes but I postponed that by request, and got busy in cuddling, kissing.

Physically she has all in right proportion, enough to satisfy. Looks almost like the neighbourhood girl. Not fat, not skinny. But she was not ready to take kisses on the lips-a turnoff for me.

Tried my best to make the session last longer, but after fifteen minutes she had taken off her clothes again, and started talking about her husband waiting at home. As I was not getting turned on, I allowed her to give me a CBJ to accomplish a hardon and then let her take me in missionary position. Left shortly after that with mixed feelings.

Rating.

Looks 6/10.

Ambience 5/10.

GFE 4/10.

Damages 3 K+500 Room.

WIR? Not in near future, luckily better options exist as of now.

BornToFight96
04-13-21, 19:09
Please does anybody can tell me about ZSR circumcision, is it safe or not, planned to do that, can experience persons explain about tha flaws and cons in that?

ChennaiSathya
04-14-21, 05:28
Please does anybody can tell me about ZSR circumcision, is it safe or not, planned to do that, can experience persons explain about tha flaws and cons in that?If I am correct circumcision should happen at the tender age so that you tip will become senseless when time goes by to meet his "skin". Then only you can have more time for the "finishing". Having a circumcision at 30+ or even at 25+ won't have any benefit. In my opinion these advertisements just to make money. Just peal the joy stick back inside your inner dress and resume it back at the end of the day is enough.

Mechie78
04-14-21, 10:50
Hello fellows,

Big booty Big ass Afro beauty cherry from Delhi is going to Chennai (Gudvenchery area.

I have taken her services 2-3 times.

DPrakash
04-14-21, 14:18
Hello Gents,

Looking for any pointers for fun. Not looking for 5 k, 6 k contacts.

Looking to spend up to 20 k for couple of hours.

Will reciprocate appropriately.

DPrakash
04-14-21, 14:32
Called a loc listing.

Got immediate response. Since I was near nandanam, asked me to com near nandanam arch.

Guided me to an unmarked apt.

Took the 4 K option for full book.

Entered a NI. Spoke in Hindi. Since I don't speak Hindi she spoke in broken English.

Pretty much allowed to do anything. Pretty passionate (at least pretended).

Fingered, LFK, HJ. Since she didn't have protection neither I carried, I restricted to HJ.

Might have gone the distance, never knew.

Bit dirty talk. As I fingered, it became wet.

Face wasn't too attractive (to my liking, I might have high expectations).

Body was neither great nor bad.

Firm boobs. Not saggy.

Took one for the team.

Now hoping to see if any seniors help with good SI pointers.

No problem to spend 20 k.

DPrakash
04-15-21, 04:24
I am new to Chennai scene. Based on my observations, I come to terms of what to expect for what we shell out.

Of course there will be exceptions / unicorn in terms of service / looks / attitude in positive or negative range.

Seniors, please correct me if I am wrong.

Tier A: 3-5 k one shot, SI minimal interaction.

Tier b: 5-7 k one shot, NI minimal interaction.

Tier c: 7-12 k 2 shots, NI GFE or SI good looking.

Tier d: 12-20 k 2 shots, NI model looks. GFE. Heavy upsell.

Tier E: 20-30 k short term. Side actress. No GFE. Heavy upsell.

Tier F: 30 k+ wild Wild West. Low probability of meeting expectations.

WillBlak
04-15-21, 06:12
Isn't she Chebby in Gud' cherry?

WB.

Hello fellows,

Big booty Big ass Afro beauty cherry from Delhi is going to Chennai (Gudvenchery area.

I have taken her services 2-3 times.

Flirt30
04-15-21, 06:33
1) Forum known V bus stop MP:

In my 3rd visit got assigned to NE naming starting with are Massage was pathetic straight away asked for extras. Fixed TL an HJ for 1 K.

HJ was good, most liking was her boobs it was so soft, handful and looks like she would in her early 20's.

Below are the encounters using ref from loc site.

2) MP1 - Near V thabal office, as usual no broad or signs you can get through only if you have contacted them in phone.

Went there 3 times, both south and north are available, full nude B2 be at 3 k and B2 be with oil 4 k, girls are very cooperative but no FS is allowed.

3) MP2 - Near T IT office, an house converted in the name of ayurvedic spa. 1.5 k at the counter and 2 k inside. She was very young just doing her college.

Nothing to say on the massage but she had very soft skin and small boobs had nice feast on her boobs and ended with HJ.

Got bored of MP's and started to venture contacts for FS.

4) SP1 - Place near sh (famous IT hub in OMR), an rented apartment but the girls where little low grade. He had 2 aunties and 1 girls girl at the age of 21.

Choose her nice soft skin, I always have liking to young girls small boobs and she was of my tasting. Had a CBJ and finished her in missionary.

Cost: 1 shot 2.5 k plus. 5 k tips.

5) SP1- different place as the old one was closed. This time it was N and it was typical saloon shop turned to MP with some dividers. Wasn't comfortable with the place, whatever we speak can easily heard outside. But luckily the same girl was available there. Had the same CBJ and 1 shot but this time had here in WOT position.

She gave her no this time and said she is available for full night too. Planning for it shortly.

Damage: 1.5 k for MP counter and 2 k to the girl inside.

Have no plan to repeat this place since place is not good, but took contact from the MP reception guy. Looks like he is having good contacts and asked me call him next time for the service.

6) Last found an contact in loc for an couples ad, chatted with him for 3 days and finally booked the date on Tuesday. He quoted 7 k for 2 shots, tried to bring it to 5 k but he wasn't coming down, So agreed to it and went to shared location. Initially I though he might be an SP who acts like husband to attract customers but actually they are real couples it seems. Seems he is working in 2nd shift timings as she was all alone in the apartment. She was an typical house wife and should be around 25-27. AC was on while I entered the room, had some chit chats and started the deed. Started with hugs and kisses (initially said no for DFK but later agreed to it) and then we both went to naked. Tasted her melons like anything and fingered her, she enjoyed my fingering, became wet and starting giving DFK. Fucked her in missionary and she was mourning in pain a bit. Had good fucking session, took bath together and left the place.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

GFE: 6/10.

Damage: 7 k.

Will repeat for sure, also he shared pic of another lady and he can arrange for 3 some at the price of 15 k. Still keeping that option open in mind.

Next planning to take full time with an girl from MR, names goes with bubbly. Could see good reviews of her, contacted her and seems she is out of town and might be back this week. But she doesn't have a place and asks me to go with good hotels. Guys any suggestions on the hotel as I never had out-calls in hotel rooms.

Suggestions from seniors would be more appreciable.

Some advice to people who are struggling to find contacts and requesting contacts from seniors.

If you invest time and effort you can get your own contacts, now I understand why seniors are hesitant to share their contacts. Unless you understand how difficult is to get a good contact you won't know how to preserve it. Seen many people have misused the reference, resulting in others losing their hard earned contacts.

Things to keep in mind while referring loc site:

1) Always use a separate SIM for mongering, either create a twin app for watsapp in your phone for this secondary no or install mobile emulators in PC or laptop and install watsapp in it.

2) No advance at any case and how much the lesser the amount may be, anyone who asks advance for confirmation is fake. Ask for only direct payment after seeing girl. Most of the scams will get filtered out it this.

3) They will accept for direct payment, after coming to the spot they will say some reason and will be requesting us to give the money to someone without even entering a house or hotel. Be aware of this, been twice in this scenario. Never ever pull money from your pocket unless and until you see the girl.

4) Photos provided and the actual girl will match 50-60% max, always keep this in mind before going so that you won't get disappointed.

5) In any case you feel suspicious just bail out of the place without any hesitation, one time I was asked ID proof too. Do not share your true identity.

6) Always have cash in hand, do not deal with gpay or any other online transfer.

Hope it would be useful, sorry if its a lengthier report and forgive me if my writing is bad.

Happy mongering!

CrazyGuyKK
04-16-21, 03:41
Please does anybody can tell me about ZSR circumcision, is it safe or not, planned to do that, can experience persons explain about tha flaws and cons in that?Circumcision is common practice in one religion, for medical purpose it used to be done in others. ZSR method is recent one without blood loss. At the end, tip of penis. Glans penis is always outside the skin. If done at childhood, constant contact with dress reduce sensation and with that you can stand long with the act. If doing in adult means you won't feel much difference. But when days go, your withstand timing will increase. No obvious disadvantage. Be cool and happy. I'm a Medico and it's the fact.