PDA

View Full Version : Madras (Chennai)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Newbie788
06-20-21, 16:29
Cavetra.Do I need a prescription to buy this?

MrLonely
06-20-21, 19:01
Try going to a spa regularly and befriend a therapist. Take her number and ask for a date on her off day. They won't have expectations from you and will do no drama.
Thanks StarDucks. This seems doable.

GoldInLion
06-20-21, 19:11
Why always want to share picture? Those who come for this profession is also has privacy. We should respect that. They are not NobelPrize winners. To me, we should share if the persons involved has no issue in sharing. That is the reason we are not using original name instead use Ms. A, be etc. We can share pic through PM.

Also, good birds will stop coming to this profession if people indiscriminately share the pic here and there.

Thanks for understanding.Noble prize winners and birds you're comparing which itself a wrong do, we can't keep this as the most boring forum and highest paid dumbos as mongers so basically these changes are to break stereotypes please.

GoldInLion
06-20-21, 19:13
Do I need a prescription to buy this?Buy Caverta 50 MG and use 2 only if no effect but don't go beyond that.

Rockstar1290
06-21-21, 03:09
Why always want to share picture? Those who come for this profession is also has privacy. We should respect that. They are not NobelPrize winners. To me, we should share if the persons involved has no issue in sharing. That is the reason we are not using original name instead use Ms. A, be etc. We can share pic through PM.

Also, good birds will stop coming to this profession if people indiscriminately share the pic here and there.

Thanks for understanding.Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Bangalore forums beg to differ.

Britney789
06-21-21, 07:51
Dear Bro.

South is different and no comparison to cities like Delhi. In between, I see a chance of cyber cases registered if identity is revealed. Basically they all are family people too and they are in this profession due to some compulsion.

Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Bangalore forums beg to differ.

StarDucks
06-21-21, 08:06
I am coming to Chennai soon. I wanted to try the spa in star hotel near railway station using nb coupon. Unfortunately it is not listed in nb now. It was listed in nb till April before the lock down began. Without coupon it is very expensive. Considering other options now. Are bat branches open? What's the current status of spas in Chennai now? Heard about LE action in rest of the state. If anyone has any recent experiences with spas kindly write an FR.

JhonnieWalker
06-21-21, 14:13
Can someone help with premium membership, not able to do via coinbase.

Andana
06-21-21, 19:07
Thank You Dre165.

Yes. Had been a monger for more than a decade. Had shared the contacts with many. Had different experiences. So had my own way of sharing the contact in order to avoid missing the hard earned sources.

I'm always a lover of married aunts, may because the unmarried ones are costlier as I don't spend much for mongering. Request for Mira Mithun is only a curiosity.

So far things are going well.

Thank you.

Hello All,

A typical example of one of the most senior monger in Chennai forum, was trying to help him out but unfortunately it made a mistake keeping phone in silent charge & I'm sorry.

Apologized & Later that shared the contact with SP & the friend as well, after that SP Acts smart LOL & friend doubted me (oops) as well since I've met & its obvious & I'm really happy also & its normal as well.

My Fellow monger's always have your suspects in all ways girls / SP / Indie / MP / FS etc etc since we don't know where we are walking into so please be cautious as regular 1st encounters..

MrLonely
06-22-21, 05:17
Can someone help with premium membership, not able to do via coinbase.Have you tried localbitcoins? I purchased my subscription a few days back and it was smooth.

You will have to upload an ID proof and a selfie to be able to do transactions.

I purchased bitcoin for Rs. 2200, which is roughly around 30 USD.

Transferred the bitcoin to ISG wallet and my account was activated in less than a day.

Please note that we have to pay a fee for transactions with bitcoins, so always buy extra.

Vignesh10
06-22-21, 07:34
I am looking for hifi or some decent looking girl in chennai, budget is 6 k can anyone suggest best profile from locanto.

Most of the phone calls I tried are frauds they ask me to come hotel and then ask upfront money I felt suspicious and some are low quality people.

Someone please help me to find it.

TIA.

MrLonely
06-22-21, 10:33
Can someone help with premium membership, not able to do via coinbase.Have you tried localbitcoins?

I got my subscription activated a few days back.

AnxiousBottle
06-22-21, 10:47
I'm looking for someone who would be up for GFE (paid, of course) but not sexual, more like a platonic one. Like chat, hangout, flirt, go on dates and to clubs with me.

Has anyone tried something like this before? And any leads on where to look for someone who will provide such services? And what would be an ideal rate for such things?

JohnHere
06-22-21, 20:55
Hi all,

Can anyone please share Ms V Koyambedu feedback. Hearing lots of restrictions like no DFK, no FK, no BJ and all. Is she cooperative and how is she in deed. Please share your feedback.

KevinDen
06-23-21, 03:12
Do I need a prescription to buy this?You can buy any medical shop there is no pill without side effects you should not use often.

Lamboos
06-23-21, 04:29
I'm looking for someone who would be up for GFE (paid, of course) but not sexual, more like a platonic one. Like chat, hangout, flirt, go on dates and to clubs with me.

Has anyone tried something like this before? And any leads on where to look for someone who will provide such services? And what would be an ideal rate for such things?Try girls from MPs. Ask them to go out with you on their day offs and tell them plainly what it is that you are looking for. Most women won't turn down a sugar daddy sort of role especially when there is no extras involved.

JBravo
06-23-21, 05:21
Hi everyone,

I was a silent viewer of the forum for a long time. And then moved to Europe for a couple of years and back to homeground now.

Trying to restart the wonderful hobby and went through locanto to see if I can get some indes. Received faceless images from separate contacts claiming to be independent and also a real couple which I doubt. Attaching the images to see whether anyone was in touch with them before.

Grey salwar is from a contact ending with 103. And other two pictures are from a contact ending with 2701.

Can anyone help here?

P.S. trying to activate subscription soon.

ChennaiSathya
06-23-21, 07:10

Has anyone tried something like this before? And any leads on where to look for someone who will provide such services? And what would be an ideal rate for such things?This forum don't deal with such service.

What you need is matrimonial sites.

Because virtual wife is not developed in Artificial intelligence as its more complicated than neural networks.

Vinothkm123
06-23-21, 09:22
Got this beautiful profile from Vadapalani SP ending 645. Anyone tried? Share your experience please if tried.

Vinothkm123
06-23-21, 12:37
Hi all,

Can anyone please share Ms V Koyambedu feedback. Hearing lots of restrictions like no DFK, no FK, no BJ and all. Is she cooperative and how is she in deed. Please share your feedback.Dead fish.

RomeoNvrDie
06-23-21, 19:47
Don't try it's all fake photos only, he quoted 10 k without negotiable, she's looking below average only, so don't try her.

Hi everyone,

I was a silent viewer of the forum for a long time. And then moved to Europe for a couple of years and back to homeground now.

Trying to restart the wonderful hobby and went through locanto to see if I can get some indes. Received faceless images from separate contacts claiming to be independent and also a real couple which I doubt. Attaching the images to see whether anyone was in touch with them before.

Grey salwar is from a contact ending with 103. And other two pictures are from a contact ending with 2701.

Can anyone help here?

P.S. trying to activate subscription soon.

Kabir789
06-24-21, 08:15
Got this beautiful profile from Vadapalani SP ending 645. Anyone tried? Share your experience please if tried.How much is he asking?

RockBufster
06-24-21, 13:02
Hi guys,

Will be in Chennai after a long time. Just wanted to know if SP music s still active. Was unable to reach her on both the nos. Ones ending with 624 and 579. Thank you.

MavericKing
06-24-21, 16:00
Got this beautiful profile from Vadapalani SP ending 645. Anyone tried? Share your experience please if tried.Hi,

I've tried this SP's other girls twice and not disappointed. You can go ahead and try, and let us know how it went.

Just take note of this things.

* Don't go with the expectation that profile will match 100%. Maybe 1 or 2 shades darker, little fat, etc.

*Maintain your hygiene, then you get DFK and BBBJ. Otherwise just lip kiss and CBJ. If you're a non-smoker, carry some mouth fresheners for the girl.

DATY only if the girl agrees, and make sure she's clean.

*Mostly this SP's girl speak Hindi- English. If you can communicate well in Hindi too then it's good.

*You will have to make an entry of your name and mobile number at the hotel reception.

*Girl will try to finish everything within 15-20 minutes. It's up to you to prolong. But at the 35-40 minute mark, SP starts giving 'Time-up' missed calls to the girl.

Member #4768
06-24-21, 17:23
Got this beautiful profile from Vadapalani SP ending 645. Anyone tried? Share your experience please if tried.Looks are good. Big boobs. But zero in attitude.

She just undressed immediately after settling amount and ordered me to undress!

No kissing (not even slight pecking), don't touch my boobs. Just see me and have your dick erected! Total drain of money. Just pass this, don't go for it.

JhonnieWalker
06-24-21, 19:43
Have you tried localbitcoins?

I got my subscription activated a few days back.Finally I got it, thanks.

JhonnieWalker
06-24-21, 19:45
Hey guys,

I finally got my premium membership, I am looking for a good GFE. Tried few girls most of them are robotic. Any leads would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Rajan7001
06-25-21, 05:09
2 hrs beer package.

Dancing package.

2 girls FS.

Maharaja package.

Honeymoon package.

69 package.

FS with shower package.

One day package.

Half day package.

Homely package.

Got this from one of the massage operating in Kilpauk and valasawalkam.

Any tried.

SheetalKhan
06-25-21, 07:36
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

FunnySexyBoy
06-26-21, 10:11
Hey bro,

Yes it's true. Girls are good & they try to give their best whether it's acting or real minding.

Prices are 3000 nude, 4000 nude 30 minutes she does massage & next 30 minutes you can do. 6000 Massage with FS, maharaja is 20 k 4 girls will do nude massage and you can choose a girl for FS after one hour.

2 hrs beer package.

Dancing package.

2 girls FS.

Maharaja package.

Honeymoon package.

69 package.

FS with shower package.

One day package.

Half day package.

Homely package.

Any tried.

Rajan7001
06-27-21, 06:35
It's looks expensive bro. Birds are good there.

Hey bro,

Yes it's true. Girls are good & they try to give their best whether it's acting or real minding.

Prices are 3000 nude, 4000 nude 30 minutes she does massage & next 30 minutes you can do. 6000 Massage with FS, maharaja is 20 k 4 girls will do nude massage and you can choose a girl for FS after one hour.

Randy0081
06-27-21, 12:29
Hey guys,

Has anyone here tried ammu from MR? Her number ends with "342" . Would appreciate any reviews on her.

Guide101
06-27-21, 20:14
2 hrs beer package.

Dancing package.

2 girls FS.

Maharaja package.

Honeymoon package.

69 package.

FS with shower package.

One day package.

Half day package.

Homely package.

Any tried.Please share any leads or pointers to reach the place.

Guide101
06-27-21, 20:29
Looks are good. Big boobs. But zero in attitude.

She just undressed immediately after settling amount and ordered me to undress!

No kissing (not even slight pecking), don't touch my boobs. Just see me and have your dick erected! Total drain of money. Just pass this, don't go for it.Pic looked too tempting. Was thinking of trying it. But My SP number ending 464.

JohnHere
06-28-21, 08:43
Dead fish.Thanks bro.

Vinothkm123
06-28-21, 11:28
Please share any leads or pointers to reach the place.Opp to eg theatre out gate, downpak, post FR if you try.

FunnySexyBoy
06-28-21, 14:08
Bro,

3000 nude is normal, but the spa is well maintained and doesn't look like a storeroom or garage m.

Gals are average, neither too good nor too bad.

I have seen 2 girls who are very cute and sexy but always in appointment. They keep changing the girls very often as well.

It's looks expensive bro. Birds are good there.

Suresh77
06-28-21, 16:42
Hey guys,

I finally got my premium membership, I am looking for a good GFE. Tried few girls most of them are robotic. Any leads would be much appreciated.

Thanks.Will never GFE through any of theses. Howmuchever we pay. It needs more patience and workout more.

But the fruits are really great and amazing.

SaranMonger31
06-28-21, 18:24
Since present easing in Lockdown many Massage centers are opening and most of them offering FS also due to regain their business.

Surprisingly Received Call from massage center that they again opened their branch in Green Father silks opposite. Even I forget once I had service few years back from them.

Queried them about services and packages and negotiated for 1 K 1 HR massage and extras including FS with full cooperation from therapist. Asked them to share pic as I was regular they agreed to share.

Most of the massage centers nowadays sharing the pic of available birds and also they reduce price for regular clients.

Asked about attached bird availability and reached massage center and discussed about outcall if possible for FS they said present birds not go outside because they are from north and they promised local birds will be available next week and they will arrange.

Paid 1 k and proceeded for massage, avg massage for about 15 min back and 15 min front. Counter lady informed to therapist about I am regular client and do the needs as per request.

So after 30 min massage she asked extras and mentioned 0.5 K for HJ 1 K for BJ and 1.5 for BJ with top access and 2 K for full nude. Replied her about usually I take 0.5 K BJ and if it is nice will come by tomorrow for FN or even FS if she agree. She smiled and said no FS here.

Paid 0.5 K after negotiations and she gave me nice jussy BBBJ for few minutes and released by HJ and cleaned. Requested her that I have safe place and if she agree we can go out for FS but she refused and all options will be done only here. It seems she is open for FS too. Will check upcoming birds because this month budget already finished.

One more week stay in Vellore and may be next week will come to chennai. Have shortlisted some Local SP digits from outer city area. Will post update if it is success.

Krib90
06-28-21, 18:42
Is any one tried the panai maram spa in anna nagar. It is a pakka professional spa but have any one got extras there?? I have tried it 3 times now and it costs 3.5 k for 90 minutes with steam and shower. The massage is good. I did managed to ask a therapist once but she straight away refused. If you have any experience in it, do share.

CoolBilly09
06-29-21, 05:27
Have been visiting for two years. Professional massage. Cannot get extras. May be a semi-bum massage if you have good rapport with therapist. Clean neat professional place. Don't waste time looking for extras here.

Is any one tried the panai maram spa in anna nagar. It is a pakka professional spa but have any one got extras there?? I have tried it 3 times now and it costs 3.5 k for 90 minutes with steam and shower. The massage is good. I did managed to ask a therapist once but she straight away refused. If you have any experience in it, do share.

Machine9
06-29-21, 17:02
Hey brothers,

I'm from Pune and traveling to Chennai this week for a days. Pl do share MP or vfm birds.

I can share contacts of GFE in Pune.

Cheers!

Intowild
06-30-21, 08:34
Hi,

This will be my first visit. Have shortlisted a MP from loc with digits ending with 762/761 in vel cheri. Kindly let me know if anyone took service from them and if we can visit. Will share FR post visit.

Also you can let me know if any MP with extras in and around the same region.

Thank you.

McMahan
06-30-21, 10:15
Back to ISG after a break; joined ISG in Feb. This year and very disappointed with level of conversation and assigning of blame game without any concrete evidence. Here is a fact based assessment of my short journey in mongering and my experience so far.

1) mongering is expensive. Because of taboo attached, and nature of demand supply mongering is expensive in India compared to abroad. There exists a whole world of agents and sub agents taking cuts and driving up prices. Because of nature of the business one must be ready to cough up the price or be ready to compromise on quality. Impossible to have it both ways. Even at right price quality is rare to come by. Which is my 2nd point.

2) mongering involves hit and miss. Everyone's taste varies, sometimes the girl might be having a bad day, most girls are not here by their free will. This leads to huge drops in quality and even for right expensive price quality is hard to come by. Patience getting feedback word of mouth and being clear about your taste is key.

3) large number of cheats and frauds. There are large number of cheats and frauds. Its taboo and if you're a victim can't complaint in the open. Find trust and take precautions.

Given these 3 points being a forum that shares contacts gives right feedback and enables trust is key. Win win for all members and girls / indies. This is not the case in Chennai forum.

1) I reached out to 100's of seniors. Some who were SPs responded with absurd scams. Most did not. Only few genuine guys responded and peth bro was one of them. Rest of seniors are 40 plus year old and don't like newbies coming in and taking away their piece of cake. No system of sharing in Chennai ISG don't raise an argument against this without first proving you have shared contacts in ISG and can attest to this fact.Vanakkam,

I am new to both Chennai and Delhi forums but the scene there is totally different. Made a post some time ago and got contacted by a lot of helpful seniors and I didn't even have to ping them. I was hoping to do the same here but I am sad to see RahulMlpn bros post. I agree with a lot of the points here. The seniors in other forums help drive the price down by providing newbies with options and guidance. This also helps to keep the quality up since bad service folks get a lot of negative FRs. I do agree that some juniors don't know what they are doing and drive the price up due to desperation. But that problem will also get solved if they are aware of more indies and reliable SP options and learn from prior FRs.

Some juniors are just assholes and try to ruin the reputation built by seniors by bargaining too much or by simply being rude. Lets also call them out and cast them out and thus encourage good behavior. This community needs active participation of trust building and seniors are key for it.

On a lighter note, let's make this forum great again LOL. The subscriptions are already too expensive in Rs. Let's make the best of it.

That said, I am still hopeful that there a few helpful seniors around here like Peth bro mentioned above.

If any senior is willing to take a chance with me, please help a newbie out with indie MILF contacts / hot aunties who do BBBJ, CIM or some reliable SPs with the same. I promise to post FRs and pay it forward. I am super new to India's scenes having been living abroad for 3 years now so I can't be of much help here. But if you guys need contact or leads or references in the US specifically in SF, Sacramento, LA and LV, I will surely help out.

I really don't want to spam 100's of you like Rahul bro had to. Every newbie with subscription will start doing that, and it'll be a overall bad experience for everyone.

Kaffirfakir
07-02-21, 11:34
Ammu in MR? She is good except that her boobs are artificial and she has a little dongle and grapes down there instead of a muff.

Good if you are into that kind of proclivity.

Hey guys,

Has anyone here tried ammu from MR? Her number ends with "342" . Would appreciate any reviews on her.

CuteGuy485
07-02-21, 23:28
Friends, Am staying this weekend near airport hotel in Coimbatore. If any of you have good sp or GFE contacts, please help. Will reciprocate.

Girivenkat
07-03-21, 06:24
Regular at color day but tried the opp. Railway branch first time. Fixed 1 hour dry over phone and randomly chose Ms R (red flower).

Massage started with typical conversation. Poor massage skills with no pressure.

I was sure extras are on plate because we were already discussing about my extras experience in other branches.

She asked my preferred extras and I wanted a B2B.

She quoted 4 K (LOL), and I could only bring it down to 2.5 which is also high.

Mechanical melon rub on body followed by HJ. What pissed me off, she held my head by her side arm while HJ so I could not lift my head to being it close to her melons or neck.

I demanded to stop right away, paid her 1 k and left off.

AussieGaigin
07-03-21, 20:08
Hi,

This will be my first visit. Have shortlisted a MP from loc with digits ending with 762/761 in vel cheri. Kindly let me know if anyone took service from them and if we can visit. Will share FR post visit.

Also you can let me know if any MP with extras in and around the same region.

Thank you.And just how can people let you know anything?

JoseWilliams
07-03-21, 20:45
2 hrs beer package.

Dancing package.

2 girls FS.

Maharaja package.

Honeymoon package.

69 package.

FS with shower package.

One day package.

Half day package.

Homely package.

Any tried.Can anyone please send the number of this spa? PM is active.

JoseWilliams
07-03-21, 20:47
Regular at color day but tried the opp. Railway branch first time. Fixed 1 hour dry over phone and randomly chose Ms R (red flower).

Massage started with typical conversation. Poor massage skills with no pressure.

I was sure extras are on plate because we were already discussing about my extras experience in other branches.

She asked my preferred extras and I wanted a B2B.

She quoted 4 K (LOL), and I could only bring it down to 2.5 which is also high.

Mechanical melon rub on body followed by HJ. What pissed me off, she held my head by her side arm while HJ so I could not lift my head to being it close to her melons or neck.

I demanded to stop right away, paid her 1 k and left off.Everywhere it's the same price. All of them asking 4 k for B2B. Even in Pachai other branches, the new 2 letter plus flower named spa in Bro Nagar. Not sure how to bring down the price.

JoseWilliams
07-03-21, 20:53
Hi guys,

Been following the forum for several days and just took the plunge and got my subscription.

Need contacts with GFE + good BBBJ. Can reciprocate with very good trusted contacts of mine. PM is active. Thanks.

Rockstar1290
07-06-21, 05:51
Everywhere it's the same price. All of them asking 4 k for B2B. Even in Pachai other branches, the new 2 letter plus flower named spa in Bro Nagar. Not sure how to bring down the price.Simple. Just walk out.

No negotiations anything. Get out of the massage table and start walking out.

If lucky you get extras in the cost you expected.

If unlucky you saved your hard earned money from wasting on a stealing *****.

Don't let your jhonny rule.

LoveLorn123
07-06-21, 15:23
Hi,

New to Chennai, here for a few days, I read a lot on bat spa but not able to decipher it, some kind soul please help. Any pointers on any other spa would also be of help.

Thanks in advance.

Kumaras15
07-06-21, 17:50
Hi,

New to Chennai, here for a few days, I read a lot on bat spa but not able to decipher it, some kind soul please help. Any pointers on any other spa would also be of help.

Thanks in advance.Simple just google about cricket bat and which kind of wood used for, you will understand.

Krishnan2015
07-06-21, 18:17
Does her last name starts with be on Insta? Any other hints to locate her on Insta. How much is the damages?

After a pretty long hiatus posting an FR. Covid times have been really testing and have been keeping with utmost patience to score a good one. Likewise the situation came where I was able to meet this girl. A 25 y old typical Tamil town girl with the facial expressions in pic really oozing sexuality. With her name I was able to get hold of her insta ID and was able to see all her pics and videos. Her name is on of the v famous best of 5 Tamil literature.

Finally day came and booked a decent upscale hotel in city and she came right on time. Vodka snacks were all.

Kept ready and then she slowly started to sip and started letting herself loose. I had particularly asked her to come in traditional saree and I will say Tamil girls when dressed in saree and showing those curves is simply a sight worth a crore. After couple of rounds of drink and lots of talk about her favourite past time, movies etc I asked her to come and stand near me and started to feel those curvy hips in the saree gap. The feeling was just surreal fondling her waist and navel and she was literally expressive like we see in the movies. That was the start of the next 3. 5 hours of brutal assault on me. Never ever in my life I have done 4 sessions and never ever I thought I would ever do anything more than a max of 3 session. Her DFK, her BBJ was simply out of the world and have no words to explain. Her sexual intentions and drive were something I have never seen in any girls whom I have met this far. The entire 3.5 hrs was spent with v wild DFKs never ending BJs and ferocious moans during WOT and mish. Her boobs her waist and particularly her ass was simply an astounding sight.

Vinothkm123
07-06-21, 18:23
Hi,

Thanks in advance.You can try "leaf or grass" day spa, all branches, sure shot extras.

JollyJohnny
07-06-21, 20:45
Hi guys,

Am trying to renew the membership, but coinbase keeps rejecting all the cards saying bank has prevented crypto transactions.

Any work around?I faced similar problem and used Localbitcoin. Just validate if the person you are buying from has a clean history before you purchase.

RajVseVijay
07-07-21, 04:35
Does her last name starts with be on Insta? Any other hints to locate her on Insta. How much is the damages?You won't get any reply bro, don't waste your time, not sure if these FR is real also. They won't share any contact.

AngryWolf
07-07-21, 06:38
Does her last name starts with be on Insta? Any other hints to locate her on Insta. How much is the damages?You won't get any replies in insta even if someone gives you her ID. Get PM, can connect you with her. She is desperate to meet people due to her needs. You can negotiate on your own.

Frustratingly some so called whistle blowers accused seniors, now everyone is keeping their cards closer to their chest. And there is no contributions whatsoever from these whistle blowers since then. Other than few mention about north SP's LOL which you can get in locanto.

Talk about spoiling the party!

RahulPulkr
07-07-21, 07:41
I faced similar problem and used Localbitcoin. Just validate if the person you are buying from has a clean history before you purchase.Easy sign up, no ID required.

Look for positive ratings of the seller, coins will be released instantly.

SaranMonger31
07-07-21, 14:04
Hope everyone doing well. Coming weekend visiting Tirupati and planning to hunt some Telegu birds.

Any seniors and fellow mongers have experience kindly share your pointers via PM can able to help you both Chennai and Vellore.

Thanks in advance.

ECity045
07-08-21, 01:14
Frustratingly some so called whistle blowers accused seniors, now everyone is keeping their cards closer to their chest. And there is no contributions whatsoever from these whistle blowers since then. Other than few mention about north SP's LOL which you can get in locanto.
That was completely expected, right? So, what happened to locanto? I don't see a female escorts section any more. Are all of those ads in casual relationship section?

AngryWolf
07-08-21, 06:48
Met an girl in locanto thru an agent / friend / sp. Apparently she is a student and needing some money during lock down for expenses. He shared the pic thru telegram, looked little short may be 5. 1" but decent face and assets. Condition from their side was it has to be a 5*, BBJ & DFK allowed and damage of 15 k for 3 hours.

With the amount of dryness during May & June, thanks to wave 2, Johnny wasn't ready to stay quiet. So budged for the deal. Come the-day went to ECR and pick up the girl. They offered to meet me at the hotel room, but I was skeptical about no show and me spending 3 k (24 hour check in) for hotel. Waited for 30 minutes at the place we agreed to, she came in a bike & parked at her friend's residence. Then walked up to my car. I was able to breath a sigh of relief as she looked exactly like the pic, bit smaller boobs but good ass. I asked her to wear leggings to which I have some strange liking & fetish.

Reached the hotel, checked in with ease. She asked for smoking room and had cigarettes every 10 minutes. First turn off (I hate it). She was constantly on phone. Second turn off. Out of the 2 hours we were together she had screen on time for 1 hour+. Anyways at times it was kinky (and frustrating), she has lied to her BF and met me, while she was talking to him I increased the speed LOL. Wicked. And then I wanted standing DATY & bit of face sitting as well. She was comfortable with WOT & Reverse CG. Nakhras started after second round, after 2 hours she said that her BF may come to meet her any time etc. I got pissed and paid only 10 k to her. She was mad, but I was adamant I am not giving anything more as she is not keeping up her words. I offered to drop her back, but she was mad that I gave only 10 k but nothing more and left on her own. Did I break ties and possibly some contacts coming from her? I am not sure.

Face - 7/10, Ass - 8/10, Cat. Clean & shaved, good to feast, Boobs 4/10. Damage - 10+2.8 k for room. WIR. Yes if she unblocks me in whatsapp LOL.

Contacts. Will share the SP / Agent contact & you guys can negotiate. Please try to share something of this sort (Inde) rather than SP who provides good looking dead fishes.

Pilot7777
07-08-21, 06:59
Finally thought if venturing out post covid lockdown and searched loc.

Got some contacts and checked with them. Incidentally got a mallu guy on phone and enquired further.

He referred to a spa in kingApuram which had a mallu They had some 4 birds. Went with the mallu. Got some good discount too. Have to pay at the counter for all services. She was so cooperative and straight into act. She upfront told she does not know much of massage and preferred sex instead. As I am mallu too, she was more comfortable and had a great oral session. Will go again for sure. Tipped her some extra for the outstanding cooperation.

WaterBoy747
07-08-21, 09:20
Hi,

Thanks in advance.It's not the bat that covid is made from. It's the material that is used to make cricket bats.

Pilot7777
07-08-21, 13:25
Ammu in MR? She is good except that her boobs are artificial and she has a little dongle and grapes down there instead of a muff.

Good if you are into that kind of proclivity.Dongle grapes and muff. What is that. Never heard of these words. Can you explain.

NewAgeMonger
07-09-21, 01:09
Hello brothers,

Mustered up the courage to finally venture into this hobby. Been reading posts here for the last several days and getting used to abbr. And hints in the posts.

Waiting to get verified in Coinbase to get subscription. Figured getting sub would be worthwhile. Been scouring Locanto as well but lot of posts seem too good to be true.

Finally decided to stop by bat spa in wakkam near to wartown this Sunday as it's closer to me. Any newbie tips appreciated as always. One thing is I'm a poor bargainer, I better start practicing though. Will post again.

Godfather2018
07-09-21, 03:49
Hi guys,

Will be in Chennai after a long time. Just wanted to know if SP music s still active. Was unable to reach her on both the nos. Ones ending with 624 and 579. Thank you.SP music is active bro. Contacted her after 6 months last week and she shared some profile but her prices have sky rocketed. Even for average looking girls she quotes 8 k per shot. Just ignore her.

Rajan7001
07-09-21, 06:14
Had very bad body pain after gym. So decided to try bat in Kilpauk. Assigned NE therapist starts with m. Had great massage not opt for extra. Next week assigned same girl great massage asked her about extra quotes HJ for 2 k. I said no need. Anyone tried Kilpauk.

IndianMale83
07-09-21, 08:57
Hello brethren,

Any contacts (spa / inde) around these places? Don't mind professional or extra spas.

Not looking for Hi-fi indes either. Please do ping me if you have any leads.

Thanks.

I'm.

LadiesMan117
07-09-21, 09:21
You won't get any replies in insta even if someone gives you her ID. Get PM, can connect you with her. She is desperate to meet people due to her needs. You can negotiate on your own.

Talk about spoiling the party!Yea seriously!

TheGoodGuy640
07-09-21, 12:43
SP music is active bro. Contacted her after 6 months last week and she shared some profile but her prices have sky rocketed. Even for average looking girls she quotes 8 k per shot. Just ignore her.7 k for SP and 1 k for the girl heheheheh.

Randy0081
07-09-21, 14:20

Good if you are into that kind of proclivity.Hahaha! Thanks for the heads up. Lucky escape there. Thanks.

ShaanMady
07-09-21, 14:33
Guys,

I have been a hard core party guy and finding girls from pubs in Bangalore.

Due to COVID I got back home, vacated house and came back to home town.

I will be visiting chennai next week and staying in The Park mount road, please help me with some SP numbers.

If not kindly help me some good spas with good cleanliness.

Anyways I am going to visit some spa to get some action nearby.

Please provide me with spa names minimum.

Thanks.

SM.

RnaFromDna
07-09-21, 18:45
Any MP contact in Tambaram area.

MrLonely
07-09-21, 20:56
Have any of you been with this girl?

Member #4781
07-10-21, 19:26
This was my first time with this SP who operates out of North palani in a very average hotel. The set up is pretty established I guess, cause the entire top floor of this hotel is occupied by the SP for his services.

Now coming to the deed, had pinged the SP for pics before reaching his place. Got a few pics one stood out of them, who was a cute petite girl with thunder thighs. She looked like Radhika apte but a bit duskier. Reached the place, paid the SP, chose the girl and entered the room which was allotted to her.

As soon as I entered she welcomed me with a smile, which was a good sign. After exchanging pleasantries and through the chit chat got to know that she was from Andhra and speaks only Telugu and English, also told me that she works at a boutique. No shit, her sense of dressing was better than all the other WGs there. Now coming to the girl, she was cute, petite, small breasts but damn she had them thunder thighs and a huge round ass. Her lower body had compensated for the lack of tits.

As we were talking, got closer to each other, was hugging her from the back and kissing her neck, while she started playing with my hair. I had grown my hair out till my shoulders. Then I proceeded to kiss her on her lips and what followed was a 5 minute passionate DFK. Got undressed, she got really tingly as I approached her tits. Though her tits were small, she had huge dark nipples which caught my attention. She was super sensitive there which drove me crazier, kept teasing her and playing with her nipples. Haven't sucked on anyone's nipples as much as I've sucked on hers. My jaw started aching after a point, then had to proceed with the act. She then removed my pants and kept going at it with cover, which was surprising, which did not long last either. She did not do it beyond 5 minutes. Then proceeded to remove her pants and damn those thighs and ass were a sight to behold. Spanked, kissed, sucked, bit and did whatever I could with ass, thighs and labia. As I proceeded to enter her, with a baby face, she said 'Be slow, no rough okay?' and damn that made me hornier.

Entered her slowly in mish and she kept gripping and holding me tighter as I kept going in. She kept leaving out soft moans as I increased the pace. (Thanks to some seniors in the forum for suggesting pills for PE. I got access to the pills they told from a very friendly source with no prescription, like literally everything, any pill you name it, the guy has it. Was lucky enough to get this contact from one of my Dr. Friend.)

Not to forget that I had popped to Dapox and Sildenafil before the session, which did its magic. I was able to fuck this cutie left, right and centre because of this.

After spending some 10 minutes on mish, felt like going deeper. Made her lie on her stomach and prone boned her from the back and damn the ass jiggling kept my johnny hard as a rock. After a point, was not able to fuck her as I was panting a bit, made her suck for sometime and then took her in WOT which she loved. Then went on mish again. She was weirdly into sucking on my nipples which I was ramming her kitty during mish. This was the first time for me as well, felt weird but I was kind of into it too. After some neck and nipple sucking while ramming her kitty, I released in the cover after 45 frickin minutes of incessant ramming. Damn this session was worth every penny. By the end of the session, both of us were sweating, exhausted and had collapsed on each others naked bodies gasping for breath.

Got up, gave her kitty a kiss, showered, tipped her 500 bucks while she still laid naked lighting her cigarette. Pulled her in for a final deep smooch before leaving and then said waived goodbye.

Thanked the SP for being patient and not disturbing during the session and gave a good feedback about the cutie and left.

Damage - 3 k + .5 k tips.

Face - 7.5/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (loved the nipples).

Kitty - 7/10 (Decent tight).

Attitude - 8/10 (Cooperative. Submissive GFE).

VFM - 8/10 (I think it was because I was able to last for around 40 minutes. All credit to Mankind's stay long pills, which I have stocked for myself).

Overall 7.5/10.

IAmLucy1975
07-11-21, 03:31
Guys,

I will be visiting chennai next week and staying in The Park mount road, please help me with some SP numbers.

Thanks.

SM.Lot of working g girls in park. Just search John in locanto you will get details. Enjoy bro.

FunnySexyBoy
07-11-21, 05:27
Hey bro,

You don't seem to have active PM. Can you share the last digits of the SP and how your contacted him!

This was my first time with this SP who operates out of North palani in a very average hotel. The set up is pretty established I guess, cause the entire top floor of this hotel is occupied by the SP for his services.

Now coming to the deed, had pinged the SP for pics before reaching his place. Got a few pics one stood out of them, who was a cute petite girl with thunder thighs. She looked like Radhika apte but a bit duskier. Reached the place, paid the SP, chose the girl and entered the room which was allotted to her.

As soon as I entered she welcomed me with a smile, which was a good sign. After exchanging pleasantries and through the chit chat got to know that she was from Andhra and speaks only Telugu and English, also told me that she works at a boutique. No shit, her sense of dressing was better than all the other WGs there. Now coming to the girl, she was cute, petite, small breasts but damn she had them thunder thighs and a huge round ass. Her lower body had compensated for the lack of tits.

As we were talking, got closer to each other, was hugging her from the back and kissing her neck, while she started playing with my hair. I had grown my hair out till my shoulders. Then I proceeded to kiss her on her lips and what followed was a 5 minute passionate DFK. Got undressed, she got really tingly as I approached her tits. Though her tits were small, she had huge dark nipples which caught my attention..

AnytimeOK
07-11-21, 07:33

As we were talking, got closer to each other, was hugging her from the back and kissing her neck, while she started playing with my hair. I had grown my hair out till my shoulders. Then I proceeded to kiss her on her lips and what followed was a 5 minute passionate DFK. Got undressed, she got really tingly as I approached her tits. Though her tits were small, she had huge dark nipples which caught my attention. She was super sensitive there which drove me crazier, kept teasing her and playing with her nipples. Haven't sucked on anyone's nipples as much as I've sucked on hers. My jaw started aching after a point, then had to proceed with the act. She then removed my pants and kept going at it with cover, which was surprising, which did not long last either. She did not do it beyond 5 minutes. Then proceeded to remove her pants and damn those thighs and ass were a sight to behold. Spanked, kissed, sucked, bit and did whatever I could with ass, thighs and labia. As I proceeded to enter her, with a baby face, she said 'Be slow, no rough okay?' and damn that made me hornier.

Entered her slowly in mish and she kept gripping and holding me tighter as I kept going in. She kept leaving out soft moans as I increased the pace. (Thanks to some seniors in the forum for suggesting pills for PE. I got access to the pills they told from a very friendly source with no prescription, like literally everything, any pill you name it, the guy has it. Was lucky enough to get this contact from one of my Dr. Friend.)

Not to forget that I had popped to Dapox and Sildenafil before the session, which did its magic. I was able to fuck this cutie left, right and centre because of this.

After spending some 10 minutes on mish, felt like going deeper. Made her lie on her stomach and prone boned her from the back and damn the ass jiggling kept my johnny hard as a rock. After a point, was not able to fuck her as I was panting a bit, made her suck for sometime and then took her in WOT which she loved. Then went on mish again. She was weirdly into sucking on my nipples which I was ramming her kitty during mish. This was the first time for me as well, felt weird but I was kind of into it too. After some neck and nipple sucking while ramming her kitty, I released in the cover after 45 frickin minutes of incessant ramming. Damn this session was worth every penny. By the end of the session, both of us were sweating, exhausted and had collapsed on each others naked bodies gasping for breath.

Got up, gave her kitty a kiss, showered, tipped her 500 bucks while she still laid naked lighting her cigarette. Pulled her in for a final deep smooch before leaving and then said waived goodbye.

Thanked the SP for being patient and not disturbing during the session and gave a good feedback about the cutie and left.

Face - 7.5/10.

VFM - 8/10 (I think it was because I was able to last for around 40 minutes. All credit to Mankind's stay long pills, which I have stocked for myself).

Overall 7.5/10.Hi bro,

Your PM is not active. Can you please share some pointers on how to contact.

Komang
07-11-21, 09:04
You won't get any replies in insta even if someone gives you her ID. Get PM, can connect you with her. She is desperate to meet people due to her needs. You can negotiate on your own.

Talk about spoiling the party!Hi Bro,

Can you please PM me contact with ref? I am visiting Chennai.

Thanks.

Regards,

KB.

DannyDanXXX2
07-11-21, 16:02
Dear mongering friends,

Back to Chennai after almost 1.5 yrs.

I could see most of my regular SPs and indes are out scene or not replying.

So need some help with digits of vfm inde or SPs.

Ramon85
07-11-21, 17:48

Talk about spoiling the party!Have sent you PM brother, help me in connecting.

NewAgeMonger
07-11-21, 20:32

Overall 7.5/10.Great review brother. I'm trying workarounds to buy the subscription. I'm definitely interested in the stay long pills especially. Hope to pm you soon.

NewAgeMonger
07-11-21, 20:49
I don't know if I misunderstood another post I read but I decided to stop here hoping for extended menu for extras. I got there late afternoon and only one NE MP was available. The receptionist was much attractive and I did ask her if she also did massages but she said she didn't.

Paid and went upstairs with MP named "kirubai."

Was about 5 feet, petite and was from Assam. Speaks only English and does not understand much Tamil at all. Tried small talk and jokes to get comfortable. She kept giggling but did not speak much. She said she's shy.

For the massage I chose the oil because I've very dry skin. But it was way lot more oil used on me than I expected. As for the massage, she has good pressure and technique. I asked her to go strong and she definitely tried. There was very slight grazing on my balls when she did my inner thighs. Also did bum without asking but in a professional way rather than sensual. As she did my sides, neck and shoulders, there was some brushing of her thighs and on my hands, and boobs on my head. But it felt more accidental. After a while I stopped talking totally and just enjoyed the massage. Same good massage after turning over and balls grazing.

It was almost an hour and she stopped and told me I can take a shower because of the oil. And that was it. She never brought any extras or tips talk. I took shower, went down and tipped her 200 for the good massage.

Since this is my first massage I don't know if I should have openly asked for extras or I didn't read hints. Nevertheless she did a good massage for entire HR. Totally cost 2.5 k at desk and 200 tips. Will repeat if I want proper massage.

Member #4781
07-12-21, 06:21
Hi bro,

Your PM is not active. Can you please share some pointers on how to contact.Working to get my PM, will ping you as soon as I'm activated. Sorry for now, brother.

Member #4781
07-12-21, 06:29
Great review brother. I'm trying workarounds to buy the subscription. I'm definitely interested in the stay long pills especially. Hope to pm you soon.No doubt, that has been my lifesaver. I definitely recommend using that, brother. I am currently working on getting my PM activated. Please let me know if you have any sources to get this without prescription.

HotDudess
07-12-21, 08:47
Hi,

Any other pointers. Could not find John in Locanto.

Regards.

Hotdudess.

Lot of working g girls in park. Just search John in locanto you will get details. Enjoy bro.

Fredick100
07-12-21, 16:37
Guys,

Thanks.

SM.Hi Bro.

Do let me know for any support, PM is active.

With Regards.

FD.

XxxJk18
07-12-21, 17:01
Looks great, let me know if you tried, seems worth the try

Have any of you been with this girl?.

AbcCool
07-12-21, 19:07

Face - 7.5/10.

Overall 7.5/10.Bro can you activate your pm and give me this sp details.

AbcCool
07-13-21, 04:02
Hi all,

Can someone tell me good spa with extra Upto FS.

I'm fedup with this cricket Bat spa, as the therapists there charge so heavily quoting 2 k for HJ+ top and it's 2. 5 k counter. That's really waste.

Then one spa I tried in the kalangair arch area starting with biggest continent name. Ne Therapist had cute white boobs wearing low neck T-Shirt by strictly professional spa without extras.

Then tried one spa (starting with m) in chainagar near to a very popular and crowded veg restaurant starting with s. Here also strictly no extras.

Now that I have helped you with spa whether extra is not allowed, you can avoid them from your list.

Please help me with spa allowing all kind of extras. Pm me the details.

Guide101
07-13-21, 07:13
Has any one tried the Tamil girl recommended by a SP who runs the show only via what'sap status for the list of selection and messages to confirm the booking details. Number ending with 464. I have taken few birds per corona. Now he said there is a Tamil WG available near Koyambedu for 7 k. I deleted the picture. Does anyone know this SP or the bird.

He mostly promoted North girls in hotel rooms.

Thanks.

GoodBadBoy
07-13-21, 07:45
Hello friends,

Have come back to this forum after a long time.

I am seeing people going to MP's like BAT and green and not getting any action. If you are looking for only Extras there are smaller Massage parlor that provide only those.

Try loc, I have located around 8-9 MP in and around Anna Nagar they won't have any names or so, all in small small apartment, 1.5 k for entry 1 k you can get HJ, TL and lucky for max 2 k you can get FS.

Girls will be ok but extras are for sure.

It's much cheaper that bat or green and you get to be with SI MILFs.

Also risk is very much high as those will be residential area.

For one, famous spa ayush, in second floor of neela dart dhl. Always tell regular and 1500 at counter and choose the girl and enjoy. They also have branch at chrompet, thinagar and more.

There are more MPs just waiting to be discovered.

MrLonely
07-13-21, 15:53
Have any of you been with this girl?She is a Bangla model.

And she is not a WG based out of OMR. I almost got scammed.

Krishnan2015
07-13-21, 17:31
Will get subscription and PM you.

Talk about spoiling the party!

NewAgeMonger
07-13-21, 19:43
Thanks for this tip bro. As a newbie I'm scouring the internet as much as I can. Some ads that I like in Locanto, I don't receive any reply at all.

Also, I'm guessing sites like oklute and callgin are total scam?

DudeLikesBoobs
07-14-21, 22:37
Hello friends,

Have come back to this forum after a long time.

I am seeing people going to MP's like BAT and green and not getting any action. If you are looking for only Extras there are smaller Massage parlor that provide only those.

Try loc, I have located around 8-9 MP in and around Anna Nagar they won't have any names or so, all in small small apartment, 1.5 k for entry 1 k you can get HJ, TL and lucky for max 2 k you can get FS.

Girls will be ok but extras are for sure.

It's much cheaper that bat or green and you get to be with SI MILFs.

Also risk is very much high as those will be residential area.

For one, famous spa ayush, in second floor of neela dart dhl. Always tell regular and 1500 at counter and choose the girl and enjoy. They also have branch at chrompet, thinagar and more.

There are more MPs just waiting to be discovered.Can you give me the hint of the spa name in chrompet which you mentioned? If possible location?

Guide101
07-15-21, 03:45
Has anyone tried either of these two birds. SP quoting 5 k for short term.

Area V. Vakkam.

Any feedbacks will be appreciated.

Thanks.

DannyDanXXX2
07-15-21, 05:00
Hello,

So I visited Chennai after a long gap. Been wanting to meet vfm inde and connected with bros. Got digits of Ammu / Nisha thanks to arithro bro. Bala bro coordinated the visit as well talking with her.

So deed was fixed same day afternoon. She reached before me. I reached 20 minutes later. Place was easy to find. Its proper housing area and I didn't feel any issues.

She came out to street end to help me out find the place. She came with her kid. I was shocked to see.

She told that's the only way since her husband is in home.

Felt little awkward.

When entered home. Another shock. There was another boy in his teenage and his mom.

Felt even more awkward. But they played it cool. So I was calm.

The other lady took both the kids and left the room.

We went inside the single bedroom available. House was mess. She told they are vacating so half packed.

And even worse completely broken COT and no mattress.

But she made me feel comfortable and we went inside and closed the door.

We quickly came to our inners and came on the COT.

When I lied down, she jumped on me and starting kissing me with lot of passion as if seeing boyfriend after a long gap.

Great kisser and she also licked and bit my whole body.

Felt heavenly.

Asked her to remove all dress. Fellow bros told that only problem she has is small boobs. But it was honestly not that bad. Started kissing and sucking. She went even wilder.

Removed her panties and started fingering.

She was shivering and holding my hands.

Then she did BJ and sucked my balls.

One of the best BBJ I have ever received.

This went on for almost 15-20 minutes in different positions.

Then she put the cover on my dick and started sucking it.

Asked her to come on top of me. She inserted and started riding me like a true cow girl.

Then moved to doggy and then finally finished in missionary.

In between the lady started knocking on the door. We were least bothered.

After some more time again she was knocking. Finally released inside her.

Was inside her for few seconds and kept moving back and forth.

Released every bit of juice inside the condom.

Face - 7 better than the pic she shared.

Boobs - 6 decent enough.

Body - 8 little extra mass. Little stretch marks.

BBJ- 8.

GFE - 9 one of my best experience.

VFM. Yes.

WIR. Hell yeah. But in a better location and for more time. She has to be enjoyed slowly.

Damage - 3 k + 0.5 for place.

Member #4697
07-15-21, 18:22
Hello,

So I visited Chennai after a long gap. Been wanting to meet vfm inde and connected with bros. Got digits of Ammu / Nisha thanks to arithro bro. Bala bro coordinated the visit as well talking with her.

So deed was fixed same day afternoon. She reached before me. I reached 20 minutes later. Place was easy to find. Its proper housing area and I didn't feel any issues.

She came out to street end to help me out find the place. She came with her kid. I was shocked to see.

She told that's the only way since her husband is in home.

Felt little awkward.

When entered home. Another shock. There was another boy in his teenage and his mom.

Felt even more awkward. But they played it cool. So I was calm.

The other lady took both the kids and left the room.

We went inside the single bedroom available. House was mess. She told they are vacating so half packed.

And even worse completely broken COT and no mattress...Is this Ammu from MR?

FireLava
07-15-21, 20:34

Area V. Vakkam.

Thanks.Tried the colored hair girl. She is in early 20's. Handful boobs. Looks cute in real. Namesake BBJ. Tries to please. Good fuck. Did Mish and Doggy.

Verdict: Can try one time.

Member #4697
07-15-21, 21:59
Have an upcoming appointment so that I could lose my V-card. Nervous af. Any general advice for a newbie?

Do's and don'ts?

SaranMonger31
07-16-21, 00:50
Coming to Chennai for 2 days stay. Hope everyone doing well and covid lockdown restrictions lifted already for MP.

Any Options for MMF fun in Chennai we can share our damage together if you have any. Running out of budget for this month and visiting city and hope to find budget friendly encounter.

We can meet in person and make mongering relationship if anyone interested. Personal meet makes something different and we can explore lot of options and share our experiences.

I am ready to meet our friends in Chennai those who interested kindly PM.

Thanks in advance.

StarDucks
07-16-21, 03:47
Have an upcoming appointment so that I could lose my V-card. Nervous af. Any general advice for a newbie?

Do's and don'ts?Do. Do wear the condom.

Don't. Don't forget to wear the condom.

Carry a lube just in case. Indulge in foreplay for sometime. Masturbate a couple of hours before the deed. First times aren't usually great so don't have high expectations. Don't eat heavy before the act. It's better to have a lighter meal.

MavericKing
07-16-21, 05:05

Area V. Vakkam.

Thanks.Hi,

Had tried the red dress girl at another SP's place in Pallikaranai for 3.5 k. Looked 70% of the pic. Service was good.

If you got these thru SP Deepak, he is an intermediate and adds up his part of commission as well.

Saba6791
07-16-21, 06:25
Bros,

Looking for the digits of the Coloured girl.

TIA,

Regards,

Saba.

Tried the colored hair girl. She is in early 20's. Handful boobs. Looks cute in real. Namesake BBJ. Tries to please. Good fuck. Did Mish and Doggy.

Verdict: Can try one time.

FireLava
07-16-21, 06:55
Bros,

TIA,

Regards,

Saba.I wouldn't be able to share the contact via a reply post. I guess you could have better PM'ed Me for the contact.

SaranMonger31
07-16-21, 13:53
Visiting Chennai Coming Monday for short stay, available mongers can meet in person for coffee. I have PM and kindly lets connect.

Ordered some stuff from netmeds and it is very easy to get all mongering related items without prescription if you have doubts you can ask me, my PM is open.

Got 3 packs duraplus and extra time packs and also Viagra 50 MG pack of 2. Any mongers in need can get it from me if you want.

Any MP or Budget friendly options in Chennai please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Guide101
07-16-21, 14:03
Bros,

TIA,

Regards,

Saba.I've just applied for subscription, waiting for transaction ID to be verified, Hope fire lava bro will send. If not I'll send post the subscription is activated bro.

Guide101
07-16-21, 19:33
Hi,

Had tried the red dress girl at another SP's place in Pallikaranai for 3.5 k. Looked 70% of the pic. Service was good.

If you got these thru SP Deepak, he is an intermediate and adds up his part of commission as well.I got it through an SP with the ending number I have mentioned in the post. He only responds in what'sap msgs and no calls.

It would be great if you can PM the number.

TIA.

RahulPulkr
07-17-21, 04:54
I got it through an SP with the ending number I have mentioned in the post. He only responds in what'sap msgs and no calls.

TIA.I was in Chennai few days back and was quoted 7 K for the coloured girl by the SP who operates via WA messages, didn't bother to try.

PMed few people who posted FRs for contacts but to no avail. Thanks to two people who I already knew from the forum, they were kind enough to share the details but didn't like the profiles that was available or the prices were too hiked for the profiles shared. Decided to drive to PY try out MPs as I found they were VFM compared to MPs in Chennai, started hitting up numbers from Loc and spa hopping. Finally found a place named after a famous cave in Maharastra. When I reached the place, the counter guy opened to the door to the sight of four therapist stringing jasmine flowers and mild incense of agarbattis as it was around 11:00 in the morning as they were preparing for some pooja. 4 choices were available and I choose this MILF who was wearing jasmine flowers and looked fresh out of shower (it was a turn on). Payed the counter fee and entered the room, it was operating out of an residential complex so the room was like any room you would find in a home, it had a massage table and attached bath, not a typical spa setup.

Usual massage starting with back rub for few minutes, asked to flip over went behind the table and started rubbing my chest leaning forward landing her huge melons on my face, this continued for few minutes, then she came near my started licking and kissing my ears and whispered what would you like to do next, I asked for the options she quoted HJ and B2B, I choose B2B, she undressed and came on top and started rubbing her melons all over, tugged my jhonny between her tits and gave a nice boob job. I puled her close, kissed her and sucked on them melons, lowered her pants and fingered the fuck out of her until she came, it as sight to watch her whole body and her melons dancing to the tune of my fingers. She was stroking my dick the whole time and I released. Washed up gave her a parting kiss and left.

Spas in PY mostly don't employ NE or and therapist, the working women are mostly from nearby districts so in order to hit your match you might have to explore the scene, loc and jd will help. Give your no in jg and people will start calling you or you can call up people in loc, any which way you got to hit up few places till you find you catch, its okay to leave and move on the to checkout the next spa. So if you are looking for NE or and PY might no be an option, this is based on my experience. I have always found PY MP scene more VFM than Chennai.

Damages.

1.5 k counter.

1.5 k B2B.

ItsCool
07-17-21, 13:12
Friends,

Am a newbie and found profiles in MR. Anyone can help me in suggesting genuine profiles or with their previous experiences? Thanks in advance.

Itscool.

Guide101
07-17-21, 13:48
Thanks bro went to Ega spa. Thanks for sharing the contacts.

It was a good place.

MavericKing
07-18-21, 03:29
I got it through an SP with the ending number I have mentioned in the post. He only responds in what'sap msgs and no calls.

TIA.Hi,

464 is the SP known for NI chicks. However the SI girls this SP promotes are overpriced.

The girl I mentioned was available last month at 3.5 k and seems to have moved to this SP now who has hiked her rates.

Don't have PM active to help with the digits of Pallikaranai SP (SP peace). Someone else can help maybe.

Shivamsu
07-18-21, 06:30
Grass is always greener on. My friend. It is the same story everywhereQuality wise Bangalore is definitely good. You get lot of option as well. But price wise I don't agree bro. Bangalore is overly costlier than Chennai.

Shivamsu
07-18-21, 06:43
I'm new to Chennai. By the hints in the forum found out bat and went there. It's not worthy at all. It's too pricey and tips also is too costly. The therapist will shamelessly say it's very costly here and if you want cheaper you have to find some other spa. I don't understand they speak like they have gold plated be*s. May be they have more NE collection so that attitude. If you go to Bangalore you will be bored or NE as every spa will have NE girl. Manager said like do repeat. I said never ever. I feel like money went to drainage.

Fawkes291
07-18-21, 07:57
Hi guys,

I'm traveling to Chennai during this month end for 3 days. Please help me with some VFM inde or SP contacts.

Will be happy to return the favor in Bangalore or Mumbai.

Thanks!

P.S. My PM is active!

Member #4697
07-18-21, 12:15
Anyone tried Bubbly Candy from MR?

GoodBadBoy
07-19-21, 06:35
Anyone tried Bubbly Candy from MR?Hi,

I got her number from MR. Pakka Tamil, Talks good. Her native is Coim. , had a chance to go there after First Wave lock down and met her. 6 k per shot. Very much used cat, extra chubby not like the photo in MR and does not do BJ. She had Rimming on her profile but that's all comes at a cost but I don't think she does a good job. I won't recommend her.

Also to add planned to visit an MP on Saturday, not BAT. Local one's that were only for Extra's. Called my regular and they told location was changed, near Hotel SaravanaBH anna nagar 10th Ave. To my surprise its now for FS, 2.5 K, Cute kerala girl / S. Good Cat, good assets. Better to avoid DFE in these cases, since they will be in use back to back.

BaalaYogi
07-19-21, 11:19
Fellow mongers,

After a long hiatus I am back to the forum. I see a lot of changes and a lot of action. Hope you guys are safe and sound.

Looking forward to lively interactions here as before.

Cheers, Yogi.

Member #4697
07-19-21, 17:54
Hi,

I got her number from MR. Pakka Tamil, Talks good. Her native is Coim. , had a chance to go there after First Wave lock down and met her. 6 k per shot. Very much used cat, extra chubby not like the photo in MR and does not do BJ. She had Rimming on her profile but that's all comes at a cost but I don't think she does a good job. I won't recommend her.

Also to add planned to visit an MP on Saturday, not BAT. Local one's that were only for Extra's. Called my regular and they told location was changed, near Hotel SaravanaBH anna nagar 10th Ave. To my surprise its now for FS, 2.5 K, Cute kerala girl / S. Good Cat, good assets. Better to avoid DFE in these cases, since they will be in use back to back.Thanks for the headsup. Any good MR profile / independent profile that you know of?

I saw some people recommended to buy new sim separate for mongering. Can anyone give some pointers to get new sim without proof?

ECity045
07-19-21, 22:02
Hi,

464 is the SP known for NI chicks. However the SI girls this SP promotes are overpriced.

The girl I mentioned was available last month at 3.5 k and seems to have moved to this SP now who has hiked her rates.

Don't have PM active to help with the digits of Pallikaranai SP (SP peace). Someone else can help maybe.These SPs must be advertising somewhere. Is that in Locanto? I looked for the SP with 464 in the phone number there and I didn't find it there. How about SP music? Anyone willing to send me some of the digits of these famed SPs? One ends up wasting a lot of time trying to dig through the locanto BS ads and cheats.

Pilot7777
07-20-21, 07:16
Made another visit the same king a puram spa and tried another mallu. Great experience. This MP is turning out to be my favorite now.

Damage 2.5 k at counter and tips to the girl.

They have NI too but have not tried any yet. Will have to next time.

KingCrim
07-20-21, 10:18
Hi folks,

I am planning to visit Chennai in the coming weekend & am planning to lose my virginity in that time period. Looking for some good MP suggestions that are safe &/ or contacts of some good birds in the city preferably near T Nagar or Adyar.

Cheers.

SaranMonger31
07-20-21, 11:18
Hey guys, I've been trying to buy Viagra online for the last few days. But all sites are asking prescription from a doctor. How do I get one? Anyone of you have a prescription in jpg or pdf format that you can share? Or please suggest a way guys. My pm is open. I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.Bro, you can easily buy from netmeds.

There is free doctor call he will add the prescription digitally. Recently bought and successful.

If you have any doubt ping me.

FunGuyChn29
07-20-21, 18:23
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DudeLikesBoobs
07-20-21, 21:25
I am looking for some good massage parlours with extras in omr and ECR area. If FS is available it will be good. Kindly help me with locations and spa names. My PM is active. I'll share what I know from my end. Thanks.

CoolKrish
07-21-21, 07:41
Hi,

Anyone visited A2B spa which was shifted to small blueshore after first wave. Is it open now? How are the therapists now.

NewAgeMonger
07-21-21, 11:50
Hello bro,

Nice to read your FR. Can you help me the spa details. I can reciprocate. I don't have PM. Please contact me in my mail ID which is my username here at famous mail dot com.

Thanks.Same here bro. No luck in getting the bit coins.[Email address deleted by Admin]

Any help is much appreciated.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Siripu
07-21-21, 11:58
Hi all,

I have found hidden spa where extras is sure shot, been there so many times and tried Russian, Thai, NE and FS also available. I have tried so many ind profile from music SP and other SP too, I need SP contact who operates from home. I can share genuine contact of Ind girls in reply.

ShivGang123
07-21-21, 17:43
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ItsCool
07-22-21, 06:20
Thanks for the headsup. Any good MR profile / independent profile that you know of?

I saw some people recommended to buy new sim separate for mongering. Can anyone give some pointers to get new sim without proof?Please post FR if you try any MR ones. I came across Emily but she won't share pics. New comers will have to rely on MR / locanto it seems.

NandhaComic
07-22-21, 08:42
[Email address deleted by Admin]

TheProf
07-22-21, 14:49
Hey fellas,

A newbie here. Gone through numerous post on this forum and was wondering why there is not much action in NMadras area.

Is it because there are very low no of MPs / SPs in NMadras? Or we don't we much active members from NMadras area reporting action?

Any pointers for MPs in NMadras?

Also any MPs with quality SI?

AngryWolf
07-22-21, 16:01
Any feedback. Quotes 8 k per shot. So digits ending 645.

RnaFromDna
07-23-21, 03:07
Is Satya from OMR is active now. She used to offer threesome.

Silentmong7
07-23-21, 04:42
Hey fellas,

A newbie here. Gone through numerous post on this forum and was wondering why there is not much action in NMadras area.

Is it because there are very low no of MPs / SPs in NMadras? Or we don't we much active members from NMadras area reporting action?

Any pointers for MPs in NMadras?

Also any MPs with quality SI?Hi TheProf,

Good to here about other part of Chennai in Chennai forum. And I actually heard lot of good deeds in Nmadras especially from prmbr railway station, sigappuHills, etc. , But personally tried only once in pmbr but that was real badone. So I think finding a good one is tricky (not tough) but if you found then it's more value than other places. Waiting to hear from others who tried and succeeded.

Thanks,

SM.

Randy0081
07-23-21, 11:41
Have anyone of you tried the SP with number ending from "530." Quotes 7 k for an hour.

FireLava
07-23-21, 13:54
Hi all,

If anyone need any help in Trichy area feel free to contact me. Great to see a separate thread for Madurai and Tirunelveli too.

ItIsThatIs
07-23-21, 14:53
Please post FR if you try any MR ones. I came across Emily but she won't share pics. New comers will have to rely on MR / locanto it seems.Emily is Forum fame HR girl. Check her old FR's and Decide.

MavericKing
07-23-21, 18:24
Emily is Forum fame HR girl. Check her old FR's and Decide.Hi,

Better to stay away from her. She's got old now (30+), fat, dark, etc. Don't go by the fair skin girl pics she sends.

You can get better for 6 k.

ItsCool
07-23-21, 18:40
Emily is Forum fame HR girl. Check her old FR's and Decide.Thanks mate. I was not aware of it. This is really helpful.

ItsCool
07-23-21, 18:44
Hi,

Better to stay away from her. She's got old now (30+), fat, dark, etc. Don't go by the fair skin girl pics she sends.

You can get better for 6 k.Wow. Thanks for the heads up. She says that only video confirmation (dint even send pics). You saved me. I think I should get pm to get some genuine indies.

EatPrayLove
07-23-21, 21:10
Hey guys,

I know this might be a redundant questions since I know it's next to impossible to get I-pills across the counter in TN, but anyone with suggestions to have it delivered atleast? Was in a steamy session with a colleague in an isolated spot in the car and ended up fucking her raw. Had a helluva time running to all pharmacies for an I-pill and finally had to source it from a doctor friend at a PHC. Help in this regard would be greatly appreciated for all my future adventures.

Cheers. EPL.

Aashik
07-24-21, 07:14
Can any kind sole show some light in Kanyakumari.

PM active.

Thanks in advance.

Siripu
07-25-21, 07:50
Any feedback. Quotes 8 k per shot. So digits ending 645.Hi,

Negotiate for 6 k or else he will come for 7 k sure, don't depend on SP, depend only on girl as I had very good and very bad experience with SP of different girls.

An Old Soul
07-25-21, 12:57
Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing well.

Any review on the north Indian couple Rahul and Rekha. They are active on multiple sites and are quoting 15 k for 3 to 4 hours.

Any pointers would be helpful.

RahulRavi
07-25-21, 16:10
Hey,

I am back to Chennai and would like to visit a spa for a good massage, not an issue if extras are not offered.

It would be really helpful if you can share a good spa preferably with SI therapists.

Vinothkm123
07-25-21, 20:43
Hi all,

I have found hidden spa where extras is sure shot, been there so many times and tried Russian, Thai, NE and FS also available. I have tried so many ind profile from music SP and other SP too, I need SP contact who operates from home. I can share genuine contact of Ind girls in reply.Sent PM, please provide MP info.

AngryWolf
07-26-21, 17:13
Be careful, they will ask for advance. That's a red.

Hi guys,

Any review on the north Indian couple Rahul and Rekha. They are active on multiple sites and are quoting 15 k for 3 to 4 hours.

Any pointers would be helpful.

LadiesMan117
07-26-21, 18:01
Hey guys, travelling to kumbakonam this weekend, any really good SP there?

Suresh13
07-26-21, 18:28
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me good spa with extras near Navalur or Kelam area?

Also please mention the damage and things to watch out for.

Thanks.

Coolshankar1
07-27-21, 06:22
Called this spa and got their address. Told the gal that I had been to their spa in adyar. She told that it has been closed and she told me to visit their branch in former CM road and I wouldn't be disappointed.

Went to the spa and found the masseuse quite big. I liked her and went for the massage. She asked what do I expect and I asked what does she offer, she told that B2B and HS.

I asked for DATY and she was silent for a while. Nice non smelling cat and she shuddered with an orgasm. Then proceed to give a massage and a HJ. Came back with a happy johnny.

Damages counter 1.5 + 1 k.

WIR: probably.

Digit24
07-27-21, 18:31
Can you please provide hints to decode the place.

Called this spa and got their address. Told the gal that I had been to their spa in adyar. She told that it has been closed and she told me to visit their branch in former CM road and I wouldn't be disappointed.

Went to the spa and found the masseuse quite big. I liked her and went for the massage. She asked what do I expect and I asked what does she offer, she told that B2B and HS.

I asked for DATY and she was silent for a while. Nice non smelling cat and she shuddered with an orgasm. Then proceed to give a massage and a HJ. Came back with a happy johnny.

SamLucky
07-27-21, 20:13

WIR: probably.Hey bro,

You did DATY to the therapist and you paid her 1 k on top of it, it looks like a double dhamaka for the girl.

HellvelMan
07-28-21, 03:33
After long gap fixed appointment with cute inde coming weekend she agreed for 69 but private parts should be clean as per her request.

So decided to take shaving after too much query from NB and other media finally got contact of nice lady she promised me they do shaving services and also offer four hand massage.

Fixed appointment and took 2 HR massage cost 2.5 k Plus Shaving 1 k. During therapist selection options were 3 one normal lady from local and other NE. Taken local plus one NE. First local lady did awesome massage and She quoted Fullnude 2 k HJ + Boob access 1.5 k opted 1 k HJ+top access. She did well and released quickly.

After few minutes she left and send NE girl for second session massage. Girl structure like country wood and she gave me perfect massage for about 30 min and did few min bum massage as well and light touch of balls and my private area after end of massage she did not ask for extras. Anyway asked her about what's next she asked what I am expecting in Hindi. Told her looking for FS she denied and replied only extras available are HJ and top access. Opted for 1 k HJ + boob access and ended well.

After massage session complete local did shaving for my tool and had some chit chat with her. Previously she was working with some SP now working here. Compared to FS massage service giving too much money in extras she said. Asked her for FS in outside she said will let you know. Saved her number and gave mine too. Hope will crack this one.

Total damage 5.5 k.

Will repeat this center if any new profile changes. Manager lady talks nicely she will update once profile changes.

Please do not fill my inbox already shared previous FR contact with many and none posted FR nor helped me in return. Learned good lesson and will help only to the selected members who are genuine. I have excel list of members who received past contacts so it is easy for me to find.

RnaFromDna
07-28-21, 03:49

WIR: probably.Share some hint to locate the spa in omr.

Thanks.

FunnySexyBoy
07-28-21, 05:11
Any hints bro, nearbuy or any hints on name.

UncommonName
07-28-21, 07:59
Planning a mongering trip in August. Really confused between Delhi / Calcutta / Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad.

Anyone suggest which would be the best place to monger consider bird quality and price?

HotDudess
07-28-21, 08:41
Hi,

Any pointers at Velacherry Adyar and OMR preferably indies independent. Seeking Seniors help. Thanks in advance.

UncommonName
07-28-21, 08:53
Planning a mongering trip in August. Any Suggestion on which would be the best City to head too considering quality of bird and prices. Chennai / Mumbai / Delhi / Calcutta / Hyderabad?

Kaynangai
07-28-21, 11:45
Hi,

Also to add planned to visit an MP on Saturday, not BAT. Local one's that were only for Extra's. Called my regular and they told location was changed, near Hotel SaravanaBH anna nagar 10th Ave. To my surprise its now for FS, 2.5 K, Cute kerala girl / S. Good Cat, good assets. Better to avoid DFE in these cases, since they will be in use back to back.Bro,

Can you help me with the digits of the SaravanaBH Spa?

MazzaGuy69
07-28-21, 11:51
I have contacts with some spa girls. Mostly Bali girls. They were very friendly and co-operative. But recently almost all have gone back to their native and suffering for money. So, how is the activities in spas in Chennai now? Are they still running the show?

Covid situation is little scary and risky I thought. So, I hesitate to try anything recently.

People who are still active may please share their view here. Thanks.

Coolshankar1
07-28-21, 17:23
This is after the Apollo cradle hospital and in street named after former CM. Relax in the spa. Hope you can decode.

Can you please provide hints to decode the place.

Outsider28
07-29-21, 04:15

WIR: probably.Great experience, brother! But how do you rate the massage itself? Did the therapist do a good job? Was it relaxing? That's an important piece of the puzzle.

Outsider28
07-29-21, 04:29
This review is actually from theee months ago when I went to Tbm Bat. After 1st wave but before the 2nd. As far as I could fathom, there were just 2 therapists in total and the guy in reception was particular that this is not that kind of place. But because I was here before, I just went ahead.

Got a therapist named Fa and the experience was just about average. She did try though as much as she could. No securing of the door and no dropping of hints anywhere. Completely pro. It got over and that was that! I was surprised because my first time here, I did get something from therapist P.

Damage: 2.5 k + 200 tips.

Anyone tried recently? What's the latest update? Does F please more or was I just unlucky!?

Outsider28
07-29-21, 04:34
I have contacts with some spa girls. Mostly Bali girls. They were very friendly and co-operative. But recently almost all have gone back to their native and suffering for money. So, how is the activities in spas in Chennai now? Are they still running the show?

Covid situation is little scary and risky I thought. So, I hesitate to try anything recently.

People who are still active may please share their view here. Thanks.The show is most definitely running now. But there is an element of risk. People who still go for it now are taking the risk because you never know, even if you got both the shots. You never know who's been in contact with whom and how it spreads. I don't mean to put anyone off, but we need to be aware of the real risk ATM. People can also be asymptomatic carriers, we know this.

Its a personal decision though.

Vinothkm123
07-29-21, 07:45
Planning a mongering trip in August. Really confused between Delhi / Calcutta / Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad.

Anyone suggest which would be the best place to monger consider bird quality and price?Bro, Kolkata SG is the best place with affordable prices.

Read, https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-get-a-beautiful-call-girl-at-an-affordable-price-in-India.

ChennaiSathya
07-29-21, 08:12
Planning a mongering trip in August. Any Suggestion on which would be the best City to head too considering quality of bird and prices. Chennai / Mumbai / Delhi / Calcutta / Hyderabad?Delhi. Better price and good quality. But if you include your travel cost then select the near one.

ChennaiPaiyan
07-29-21, 13:33
Was that therapist a NE or SI? I am looking for South birds who are open for Massage + Xtras. Any hints on the bird's name would be helpful.

EbonFalcon
07-29-21, 22:20
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site, in Chennai now.

Can you please share a good MP locations in Chennai.

Looking for FS too, so please share if you have it.

Much appreciated.

SBlack0070
07-30-21, 04:11
Bro, Kolkata SG is the best place with affordable prices.

Read, https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-get-a-beautiful-call-girl-at-an-affordable-price-in-India.Hi Vinoth,

I am from Bangalore and would be traveling to Chennai next week for 2-3 days and would be staying near Maraimalai Nagar.

As I can see you are experienced, please can you recommend me a good spa in the nearby area or within 5 kms where I can get B2B and FS.

Also the masseur's name and rates would be grateful.

I tried to PM you but your inbox is showing full. Kindly respond by PM.

NewTsp
07-30-21, 07:56
Looking for full body waxing or shaving including private area in Chennai done by female. Have been to Saidapet spa long back. Please recommend any good spa which does. Thanks in advance.

BigBoy95
07-30-21, 09:02
Was not in action for a long time because of pandemic.

Recently restarted. Activity is still limited.

Ms P.

Forum famous. Enough and more has been written already about P. Only addition I want to make is that with repeat visits, P gives full access to everything. She is a toy in your hands when you are with her.

Her licking, rimjob, BJ is too good.

You can spend hours licking, sucking and biting those boobs. Sticking your thumb into her A while in doggy is also a good sight. Damage is lower now but due to repeat.

BigBoy95
07-30-21, 09:09
Another FR, not very recent.

Forum famous Ms V.

Repeated her due to lack of inde contacts. Again lot has been written already.

She has a cute face and big juicy tits. Otherwise on the heavier side. Damages is again lower due to repeat.

WIR. Only till I get better options.

Requesting seniors for good inde contacts.

BigBoy95
07-30-21, 09:31
Met Ms M recently (John bro's contact).

Must be around 40 but has maintained a decent figure.

Was fresh and smelling nice. Kissed all over the body (no DFK). Tits were a disappointment but was compensated by her lovely ass. Very involved. Fingered her to orgasm. Tried a few positions including standing before full size mirror. Finished with BJ with lots of rimming, sucking, licking and kissing the entire area. She enjoys herself doing this.

Face 5/10.

Boobs 2/10 (small, but she gets turned on when you suck her nipples or even caress them).

Ass 8/10 (lovely, smooth, round and big).

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Damages- 7 k with place (high; well above my budget). Hoping to get a good reduction for repeat.

I took it as this was a welcome contact, otherwise I was stuck with P and V only.

WIR. Yes, at lower cost.

Thanks again to John bro for the contact.

ECity045
07-30-21, 17:50
Was fresh and smelling nice. Kissed all over the body (no DFK). Tits were a disappointment but was compensated by her lovely ass. Very involved. Fingered her to orgasm.

Damages- 7 k with place (high; well above my budget). Hoping to get a good reduction for repeat.

Finally, some action and reporting in Madras. Thanks for that. I was beginning to be worried that Madras action was really going south. LOL. Hope the forum price control commies don't jump all over you for paying 7 k.

BigBoy95
07-30-21, 18:28
Hi bro.

Yes, I know I paid a higher price, but with most members reluctant to share their contacts, I wasn't in a position to bargain too much. She has promised a good reduction though, for a repeat.

Requesting seniors to support newbies. That will help keep prices in check and serve the purpose of the forum by exchange of contacts.

This is only a suggestion. Those unwilling to share contacts may have reasons of their own, so I'm not questioning anybody's actions.

Finally, some action and reporting in Madras. Thanks for that. I was beginning to be worried that Madras action was really going south. LOL. Hope the forum price control commies don't jump all over you for paying 7 k.

Member #4768
07-31-21, 10:56

Ms P.

Forum famous. Enough and more has been written already about P. Only addition I want to make is that with repeat visits, P gives full access to everything. She is a toy in your hands when you are with her.

You can spend hours licking, sucking and biting those boobs. Sticking your thumb into her A while in doggy is also a good sight. Damage is lower now but due to repeat.Is this Ms P in ECR / OMR?

ChennaiSathya
07-31-21, 12:06
There is a MP named "aroma therapy" in Chrompet. Its near the MIT bridge, New Colony, next to Vodafone showroom.

Today I went there but I see "tolet" board. Asked near by people and they told they don't know. I tried to reach through the phone but no one picks it.

Anyone now about their new location or contact? Then please inbox me.

Playboy2001
07-31-21, 15:35
Made another visit the same king a puram spa and tried another mallu. Great experience. This MP is turning out to be my favorite now.

They have NI too but have not tried any yet. Will have to next time.Sent you PM. Please share details, thanks in adv.

Suresh Luv
07-31-21, 15:48

Ms P.

You can spend hours licking, sucking and biting those boobs. Sticking your thumb into her A while in doggy is also a good sight. Damage is lower now but due to repeat.Please share digits or details bro, never had any help from here as a silent member for the past 3 yrs. Please do help me bro.

BigBoy95
07-31-21, 19:40
It is Nolambur, bro.

Is this Ms P in ECR / OMR?

BigBoy95
07-31-21, 19:59
Please PM, bro.

BTW, my mailbox is flooded with messages asking for the contacts. I have replied to some already, will respond on the rest in sometime.

Forum bro's, please don't have a go at the same time.

Going by the number of messages I have got on my inbox, I'm wondering if my experience of not getting help (except from a couple of seniors) is being faced by most others too.

Guys, this forum is for exchanging contacts, not for only reading FRs posted by others.

Please share your contacts generously. We can avoid a mad rush then and also keep prices in check.

Please share digits or details bro, never had any help from here as a silent member for the past 3 yrs. Please do help me bro.

RajVseVijay
08-01-21, 05:31
Please share digits or details bro, never had any help from here as a silent member for the past 3 yrs. Please do help me bro.First get sub bro, else how others will help you.

BigBoy95
08-01-21, 09:10
Have shared the contact with many of you by now. One request- please do not mention anything about this forum when you meet her. Somebody has told her about this forum and she was asking me if I know of some online group where unknown persons exchange contacts.

I told her that I don't know any online group.

Please be careful, guys.

Shockman
08-01-21, 14:43
'Ow you doing'. Mate?

Nice to see ya still kickin' it.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

I know this might be a redundant questions since I know it's next to impossible to get I-pills across the counter in TN, but anyone with suggestions to have it delivered atleast? Was in a steamy session with a colleague in an isolated spot in the car and ended up fucking her raw. Had a helluva time running to all pharmacies for an I-pill and finally had to source it from a doctor friend at a PHC. Help in this regard would be greatly appreciated for all my future adventures.

Cheers. EPL.

Rajeshnanda
08-01-21, 15:46
I have been mongering in Bangalore and Chennai for 10 years. Most of my experiences are not good though. I m not very regular at mongering but I do it when I really felt for it. Recently received a Tamil girl pics from regular SP and fixed the deed as girl is very good looking in photos. I kept my expectations low anyway because of my old experiences. Deal 15 k for night. Booked hotel and informed sp. The girls reached hotel promptly at 8. 30 pm. She is the same girl as in pic. However looks a bit older than pics. Checked in by 9 pm. Girl is a typical Tamil house wife with good looks. After a chit chat. Started. She is into everything. A passionate DFK. Followed by lot of foreplay. Asked for BJ. And to my surprise she agreed for it. She did it for 10 minutes very decent. And she complimented my size. I received this feed back many times. Probably mine is thicker than average. Started with WOT and finished in mish. She is not a time watcher and she enjoys sex. Her boobs are big but a bit saggy. And she is clean down there. After that v ordered dinner and had lot of conversations. In between hugs and kisses. Slowly started second deed. This time much more foreplay and very good BJ again. One of the best BJ I have ever had. She almost killed me. Same as first one. Started in wot and finished in mish. Her face is awesome. She has a very beautiful face and very good expressions that really make you more horny. After finishing 2nd one time is almost 2 am. She did not want to sleep. And v kept chatting. Sharing out personal details. She is married and has 2 kids. Husband job less. Etc etc she is saying. Then around 3 am v started again. I did DATY and she enjoyed a lot. Then started the actual story. She started BBJ. I was enjoying it. Even after 20 minutes of BJ. She did not stop. When I said enough. She said. ,she wanted to do it. As she like my big one and she said. She never saw such a big thick one. Believe me. She gave BJ for 1 HR. I went mad. After that finished the seed and time was 4. 30 am. 5 am the pimp sent auto and I sent her back. Overall very good experience.

LadiesMan117
08-01-21, 16:06
Any locations recommended for the deed?

FunnySexyBoy
08-01-21, 18:00
Very true, your inbox is full. Whom do you suggest for a good experience out of the three?

Time permitting please share the contacts!

Have shared the contact with many of you by now. One request- please do not mention anything about this forum when you meet her. Somebody has told her about this forum and she was asking me if I know of some online group where unknown persons exchange contacts.

I told her that I don't know any online group.

Please be careful, guys.

BigBoy95
08-01-21, 18:11
Can you share details, bro?

I have been mongering in Bangalore and Chennai for 10 years. Most of my experiences are not good though. I m not very regular at mongering but I do it when I really felt for it. Recently received a Tamil girl pics from regular SP and fixed the deed as girl is very good looking in photos. I kept my expectations low anyway because of my old experiences. Deal 15 k for night. Booked hotel and informed sp. The girls reached hotel promptly at 8. 30 pm. She is the same girl as in pic. However looks a bit older than pics. Checked in by 9 pm. Girl is a typical Tamil house wife with good looks. After a chit chat. Started. She is into everything. A passionate DFK. Followed by lot of foreplay. Asked for BJ. And to my surprise she agreed for it. She did it for 10 minutes very decent. And she complimented my size. I received this feed back many times. Probably mine is thicker than average. Started with WOT and finished in mish. She is not a time watcher and she enjoys sex. Her boobs are big but a bit saggy. And she is clean down there. After that v ordered dinner and had lot of conversations. In between hugs and kisses. Slowly started second deed. This time much more foreplay and very good BJ again. One of the best BJ I have ever had. She almost killed me. Same as first one. Started in wot and finished in mish. Her face is awesome. She has a very beautiful face and very good expressions that really make you more horny. After finishing 2nd one time is almost 2 am. She did not want to sleep. And v kept chatting. Sharing out personal details. She is married and has 2 kids. Husband job less. Etc etc she is saying. Then around 3 am v started again. I did DATY and she enjoyed a lot. Then started the actual story. She started BBJ. I was enjoying it..

SaranMonger31
08-01-21, 19:04
Due to office workload delayed Chennai visit and unfortunately cannot able to meet forum members who got in touch with me.

Stayed for 3 days and had nice session in MP and night stay with my old contact. And tasted some local foods from loc aunty SP.

Chai nagar MP.

By shortlisting too much ads finally got two contacts located in and around chai nagar visited both places in person and took massage 1. 5 k and HJ for 0. 5 k massage was average and FS they quote 3 k. Which is really unworthy so skipped.

Night session with my regular Girl Ms. Be got her contact from past visit via SP she is in her mid 30's paid 8 k and had nice Session finished 4 shots including CIM place arranged by her decent house in outter city.

Loc SP aunty who provides in house service.

Fixed appointment for 2 shot 3 k one bulky aunty and another one slim divorced lady.

Average experience but SP aunty promised me she will introduce nice girls in upcoming days she quote 8 k night and 2 k for young girls.

Overall satisfied Chennai visit. Have safe and happy mongering.

ChnMonger01
08-01-21, 20:39
Silent reader if this forum. I tried many spa in Chennai. This is my first SP experience. So thought of writing it as an FR. Got this contact from one of the SP who was introduced to me by my non-ISG friend. Damages were quoted high. But after seeing the pics jhonny ruled over. Met her in a star hotel. In room greeted each other and I sat near her. I began playing with her hair. Soft and long. Asked her if I could kiss her. She gave a cute smile. Her lips were soft. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive. Made me hard immediately.

Started playing with her boobs. They are soft, ample and very sensitive. She began to soft moan and started to kiss me on the neck. Perfect soft boobs with erect nipples were so inviting. I started feasting on them. She really likes good boobs action.

Got her panties off. She a beautiful pussy, it was soaking wet. Start eating her pussy. She began to moan load and it turned me instantly. Her juices were flowing. It was tasty and she was very excited.

Started to finger and got her to climax. Her pussy is not very tight and also very loose. After this it was time for her to focus on me. She got my clothes off and started to massage the Johnny. Johnny was hard and ready. She put on the condom and gave a nice BJ and HJ.

Entered her in missionary, started with slow strokes and once her pussy was on fire, started harder strokes. She responded by matching my strokes and moving her hips in sync.

Then we changed position to doggy and was at it for a few minutes. Came in doggy position.

She cuddled with me and was warm all over. Her warm breath on my chest was the best thing I had for a long time.

Next round started with BBJ, balls sucking and it felt like heaven. Then took her in missionary, then finally took her in WOT and man what a sight to see those soft round boobs bouncing. Came in WOT.

Real GFE type and highly recommended.

Scorecard:

Looks: 9/10 (Killer looks).

DFK: 9/10 (Exceptional).

Racks: 8/10 (big and nice nips).

Cat: 7/10 (Average).

BBBJ: 10/10.

GFE: 15/10 (No hurry & always treat you as her real boyfriend, take care of you all the time).

Overall: 9/10.

WIR: Definitely.

Only con is a slight cute tummy.

BigBoy95
08-02-21, 02:54
Hi bro.

Have sent you PM.

Very true, your inbox is full. Whom do you suggest for a good experience out of the three?

Time permitting please share the contacts!

BigBoy95
08-02-21, 03:09
Sounds like a fairy tale. What did you pay, bro?

Silent reader if this forum. I tried many spa in Chennai. This is my first SP experience. So thought of writing it as an FR. Got this contact from one of the SP who was introduced to me by my non-ISG friend. Damages were quoted high. But after seeing the pics jhonny ruled over. Met her in a star hotel. In room greeted each other and I sat near her. I began playing with her hair. Soft and long. Asked her if I could kiss her. She gave a cute smile. Her lips were soft. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive. Made me hard immediately.

Started playing with her boobs. They are soft, ample and very sensitive. She began to soft moan and started to kiss me on the neck. Perfect soft boobs with erect nipples were so inviting. I started feasting on them. She really likes good boobs action.

Got her panties off. She a beautiful pussy, it was soaking wet. Start eating her pussy. She began to moan load and it turned me instantly. Her juices were flowing. It was tasty and she was very excited.

Started to finger and got her to climax. Her pussy is not very tight and also very loose. After this it was time for her to focus on me. She got my clothes off and started to massage the Johnny. Johnny was hard and ready. She put on the condom and gave a nice BJ and HJ...

On The Wings
08-02-21, 07:56
Silent reader if this forum. GFE: 15/10 (No hurry & always treat you as her real boyfriend, take care of you all the time). Overall: 9/10.WIR: Definitely.Only con is a slight cute tummy.Reminds me of my College days erotic hallucination dreaming the writings of Harold Robbins. Hmm.

ChnMonger01
08-02-21, 09:37

Started to finger and got her to climax. Her pussy is not very tight and also very loose. After this it was time for her to focus on me. She got my clothes off and started to massage the Johnny. Johnny was hard and ready. She put on the condom and gave a nice BJ and HJ.

Entered her in missionary, started with slow strokes and once her pussy was on fire, started harder strokes. She responded by matching my strokes and moving her hips in sync..The pics I attach are not getting posted. Can anyone tell why.

Pilot7777
08-02-21, 12:16
I can agree with quiet a few on the experience with forum famous V now.

I had a great experience first time. But this time it was dead fish experience.

Plus she was hurrying up everything. Very disappointed.

PatrickJsen123
08-02-21, 14:16
I have been mongering in Bangalore and Chennai for 10 years. Most of my experiences are not good though. I m not very regular at mongering but I do it when I really felt for it. Recently received a Tamil girl pics from regular SP and fixed the deed as girl is very good looking in photos. I kept my expectations low anyway because of my old experiences. Deal 15 k for night. Booked hotel and informed sp. The girls reached hotel promptly at 8. 30 pm. She is the same girl as in pic. However looks a bit older than pics. Checked in by 9 pm. Girl is a typical Tamil house wife with good looks. After a chit chat. Started. She is into everything. A passionate DFK. Followed by lot of foreplay. Asked for BJ. And to my surprise she agreed for it. She did it for 10 minutes very decent. And she complimented my size. I received this feed back many times. Probably mine is thicker than average. Started with WOT and finished in mish. She is not a time watcher and she enjoys sex. Her boobs are big but a bit saggy. And she is clean down there. After that v ordered dinner and had lot of conversations. In between hugs and kisses. Slowly started second deed. This time much more foreplay and very good BJ again. One of the best BJ I have ever had. She almost killed me. Same as first one. Started in wot and finished in mish. Her face is awesome. She has a very beautiful face and very good expressions that really make you more horny. After finishing 2nd one time is almost 2 am. She did not want to sleep. And v kept chatting. Sharing out personal details. She is married and has 2 kids. Husband job less. Etc etc she is saying. Then around 3 am v started again. I did DATY and she enjoyed a lot. Then started the actual story. She started BBJ. I was enjoying it. Even after 20 minutes of BJ. She did not stop. When I said enough. She said. ,she wanted to do it. As she like my big one and she said. She never saw such a big thick one. Believe me. She gave BJ for 1 HR. I went mad. After that finished the seed and time was 4. 30 am. 5 am the pimp sent auto and I sent her back. Overall very good experience.Sounds too good to be true but I am glad that you had a good time bro.

Vik18
08-02-21, 15:42
Hi,

I am pretty new to this forum. If any seniors can help with contacts that would be great.

I can agree with quiet a few on the experience with forum famous V now.

I had a great experience first time. But this time it was dead fish experience.

Plus she was hurrying up everything. Very disappointed.

BigBoy95
08-02-21, 18:34
You need to take a subscription, bro so that you can connect on PM.

Hi,

I am pretty new to this forum. If any seniors can help with contacts that would be great.

Vinothkm123
08-02-21, 20:32
Hi all,

I have found hidden spa where extras is sure shot, been there so many times and tried Russian, Thai, NE and FS also available. I have tried so many ind profile from music SP and other SP too, I need SP contact who operates from home. I can share genuine contact of Ind girls in reply.Great find brother, much much better than bat and colour day spa. Tree hotel spa also has good collections now.

Mathanakumar
08-03-21, 00:09
Looking for full body waxing or shaving including private area in Chennai done by female. Have been to Saidapet spa long back. Please recommend any good spa which does. Thanks in advance.+1.

I have taken the same service from the same spa before, but I would also like to know if there are other reliable places that offer services (don't care if they offer extras or not as long as they do waxing part well).

Anyone know other places, please do share.

IndianMale83
08-03-21, 07:13
Hello brothers,

Can anyone help me with a online prescription or a medical shop when I can buy the dapo + sildenafil tablets?

Thanks.

IM.

JBravo
08-03-21, 08:15
+1.

I have taken the same service from the same spa before, but I would also like to know if there are other reliable places that offer services (don't care if they offer extras or not as long as they do waxing part well).

Anyone know other places, please do share.Not worried about extras but looking for a place that can provide clean waxing options. Even high end spas are okay. Has anyone experienced this in Chennai?

Heatssss522
08-03-21, 11:29
First letter of second name of bill gates plus rotto has anyone been to this spa in Vadapalani, are extras available?

Thanks.

Rsujoy
08-03-21, 14:40
Hello folks,

I will be travelling to Chennai on 4th. Could anyone share any SP digits. Can share SA contacts from Chennai. The reason m not taking them because. Didn't like the prices or the birds.

ECity045
08-04-21, 00:04
Hello brothers,

Can anyone help me with a online prescription or a medical shop when I can buy the dapo + sildenafil tablets?

Thanks.

IM.Does one need prescriptions to get these from a medical store in Chennai (and in Tamil Nadu) now? No walk ups?

SkMaze
08-04-21, 07:44
Does one need prescriptions to get these from a medical store in Chennai (and in Tamil Nadu) now? No walk ups?Go to medplus online and check for Tadact 10 MG and check for availability in nearby medplus stores and walk-in directly and ask for it you will get it.

IndianMale83
08-04-21, 15:21
Does one need prescriptions to get these from a medical store in Chennai (and in Tamil Nadu) now? No walk ups?Not sure, if they ask for prescription online, shops also ask?

Someone who have tried getting these can answer.

Thanks,

I'm.

RockerFz
08-04-21, 16:24
Hi guys,

Any pointers would be helpful.I'm not sure if they are couple. But I met her for a coffee and for good time.

A young north indian lady of 5'3" or less tall. She says she is not regular but doing to fill her needs due to bad job and family stuff.

Hindi speakers are my instant attention grabbers. So tried her. Personally loved her way she trusted and treated me.

Spent my subscription cost 8. 5 k + a decent gift 8. 5 k+ and 15 k. You can ignore the first two, it was my way to treat a women. Otherwise, 15 k was worth it.

No BBJ, but covered BBJ. No Anal or Hardcore lover. Clean hygiene and expects us to be hygienic too. Did covered BBJ once, WoT once. Kiss lover, did DFK for long time. And she came twice when given massaged and on Fingering. Once again she came on me in WoT.

Hindi speakers she love it, but Tamil, she speak just like regular hindi speakers. Try treating her. Or any women nicely, not just with money, heaven is there!

WIR. Can try again if I don't have any options or urge!

I'm trying to catch a best fish from sea, until my membership plan is open for few more days. Trying to lower it down to Chennai rates..

P.S. Never ever tell about this site to any women you meet! Ground Rule!

This means never speak about the feedback or discussions you read here.

SundayCurious
08-04-21, 16:46
This is a month old review. I usually get FS from a SP profile or an indie. But thought to try the spa as I had some time to burn before starting my travel.

As I have read many reports about pachai spa near to egg more stn, I thought to give it a go. Contacted the SPA via messaging app and made sure I can visit instantly, as I don't want to wait. Went to the place and opted for 1 HR dry massage. The person directed me to room which was little dark, a mattress on the floor. In came a NE girl. Massage was ok and at the end of the massage she asked if I want extras from 2 girls. Offered HJ and TA. Didn't want 2 girls. I negotiated and opted for HJ for 1 k.

She went out and came back with oil. Applied oil and started with gentle strokes. Finished after a while and left happily. Not going to lie, I was in an impression that MP extras won't satisfy me but it did.

ECity045
08-05-21, 14:15
Go to medplus online and check for Tadact 10 MG and check for availability in nearby medplus stores and walk-in directly and ask for it you will get it.Very helpful information. Thank you. Good to know things haven't changed.

JBravo
08-07-21, 06:40
SP kept pushing a specific profile over the last couple of weeks. Though initially disinterested I still wanted to give it a try. She is a Tamil girl who had a full time job outside and is not a regular at this. Looks wise she is dusky but really good structure with flesh at the right places. And maintains herself very clean and neat. As much as I was disinterested things really changed after SP introduced me to the girl. She has a really sweet demeanor and takes all steps to provide best GFE. We met at a service apartment and right from the word go she did everything to make me feel comfortable. We were chitchatting for sometime all the while she was holding my hands or playing with hair or trying to cuddle. We slowly proceeded to the deal. It wasn't hardcore but completely slow and enjoyed every part of it. Everything was on the menu except Anal. She gave a BBJ without asking and the foreplay alone was more than 40 minutes. This is a girl who won't provide PSE but complete GFE with next door Tamil girl look and reminded me of when I actually got a chance to bed my neighbour girl 5-6 years back. After the deed dropped her back at her work and got her direct contact. She is okay to share contacts but after checking with her once.

Face: cute face.

Complexion: Dusky.

Boobs: Handy midsized.

Body structure: flesh at right places.

Hygiene: clean and well maintained. Good smell.

Cost: 7-8 k / 2 pops.

Name: Heroine of Master movie who also acted in pettai.

Heatssss522
08-07-21, 10:46
Went there directly, it is in the street name of famous actor sivaji, opposite to big super market and Thomas cook, first time there, they said can't choose therapist, but I saw cute therapist, welcoming a customer, washing his foot, I asked can she massage me to the manager, she said come after an hour, the manager noted my name and number, went there after an hour, took 90 minutes massage, got in dispos, the girl started the massage, and continued non-stop 1 HR 20 minutes, in between I gathered courage and asked for extras, she said no, we don't do here, then I told her I read in internet forums, all bat spa gives some kind of extras, she said, may be some girls do, but we don't do here, I just walked out after a good massage, and gave tips to the girl for a good massage. Do we get extras here, if we are regular, any idea please.

RedArmy87
08-07-21, 18:03
Went there directly, it is in the street name of famous actor sivaji, opposite to big super market and Thomas cook, first time there, they said can't choose therapist, but I saw cute therapist, welcoming a customer, washing his foot, I asked can she massage me to the manager, she said come after an hour, the manager noted my name and number, went there after an hour, took 90 minutes massage, got in dispos, the girl started the massage, and continued non-stop 1 HR 20 minutes, in between I gathered courage and asked for extras, she said no, we don't do here, then I told her I read in internet forums, all bat spa gives some kind of extras, she said, may be some girls do, but we don't do here, I just walked out after a good massage, and gave tips to the girl for a good massage. Do we get extras here, if we are regular, any idea please.With all due respect that Internet thing is 1000001 reason I might give to her.

MoralMonger
08-07-21, 19:57
Getting extras in BAT is easy if the girl is somewhat into you. I've been to BAT more than 40 times and got extras in all occasions. There was one instance where an ugly south Indian girl wouldn't give me extras (just LOL). I didn't complain, she asked her Thai friend to come in to finish me off. But the Thai girl was fat and looked like a troll. It wasn't the best of days. Still have trauma from it.

Went there directly, it is in the street name of famous actor sivaji, opposite to big super market and Thomas cook, first time there, they said can't choose therapist, but I saw cute therapist, welcoming a customer, washing his foot, I asked can she massage me to the manager, she said come after an hour, the manager noted my name and number, went there after an hour, took 90 minutes massage, got in dispos, the girl started the massage, and continued non-stop 1 HR 20 minutes, in between I gathered courage and asked for extras, she said no, we don't do here, then I told her I read in internet forums, all bat spa gives some kind of extras, she said, may be some girls do, but we don't do here, I just walked out after a good massage, and gave tips to the girl for a good massage. Do we get extras here, if we are regular, any idea please.

MoralMonger
08-07-21, 20:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Krib90
08-07-21, 20:42
Other members have spoken about this spa last month.

I got the same sms message too. The packages where really impressive. "Week end Offer body massage! (Maharaja package available 3 girls with beer), Beer package, 69 package, 1 day package, 1/2 day package, Couple massage, Neuro massage, Flavor package" the explanation given by them about each packages will be mouth watering and you will have all kinds of imagination.

Prices where soo steep.

I didn't wanted to try FS so just wanted to try a package just to satisfy my adventures feelings. So decided to take neuro massage. Price was 6 k. Called them and asked them about kilpauk branch near eag theater. Went to the place, they greeted warmly. Right away showed me the selections. The selections where not that great as said in the forum. Any way took a girl around 20, slim and short. While paying at the counter they asked me to take FS for extra 1.5 k, I declined politely and went in to the room. From there it was a total disaster!

Massage was worst but I had my hopes up for the neuro massage. It was a 90 minutes package for Rs. 6 k. She changed in to the disposal and started the massage after 20 minutes she applied the cream on her front and stated doing B2 B on my back side, then again she started the massage with her hands on my front side and she did the same B2 B on my front. Neuro massage part was not even for 10 minutes. She was in her full nude. 60 minutes went on with massage and then extras, extras where normal nothing great about is same as any other MP's, after that 30 minutes shower. She came in and put soap on my back. Asked her to do my front too, she declined politely. Was disappointed.

Normally in other MP's full nude will be for 3 k or 3.5 k max inside the city, you can take full dude just for 2 k at the outskirts of Chennai, or even less. I have taken full nude + dry humping for 1500 around Ayappakkam before the pandemic and that girl was far better that this girl.

I could have got a full nude B2 B for less that 5 k and saved 1 k by not taking this this package. It was too much mechanical. Maybe I should have taken a mature women, taking a young girl could me my mistake. No tips inside.

You can get FS without any problem here. Extras yes. No massage. And taking packages is at your own risk. I will not fall for the packages again.

FunnySexyBoy
08-07-21, 20:55
Got an SMS on MP in bro nagar, called and booked an appointment for NUDE at 3 k. It's next to a kallu themed, upon reaching, she said tips extra at 1.5 k which was total 4.5 k.

I said I didn't have that much only card, she said ok, swipe 3 k, as a spl offer we will do, the girls were lined up and did not look impressive, did a wrong pin and said will bring money from ATM & escaped.

Have to be careful, she dropped her price from 5 k to 3 k just like that and girls lineup not that good.

Better to avoid.

Krib90
08-07-21, 22:52
This pachi spa is inside a resort near the beach, owned by an Amusement theme park, named after the park and the theme park is nearby too. (2019).

While I was traveling to pondy, I stopped a couple of km before this resort to have lunch. While eating I was just scanning for spas in pondy and by mistake I touched near me and this pachi spa just popped up. Since I never tried a pachi spa before and planning to have as many extracurricular actives in pondy, thinking pachi spa is a professional spa I wanted to try it; thought it will we nice for the drive.

Called the spa and booked an appointment. On arrival there was a resort security guy at the ground floor asked me my room number, for a sec I stopped and saw the register he was writing the details, I saw the register and gave a block + room number hoping it exists. Lucky for me it did and I went up happily without giving my original details and said the same to the receptionist. Since I am a guest in the resort I get 500 rs less. I am so happy fixed a 1 HR dry massage for 1 k. It was unbelievable. I was thinking professional massage place is awesome. Told him to give a person who can really give me a good massage.

In comes a young girl with big tits and curvy attributes, 25+, romance flower name. Face normal. Massage was decent, I loved it. We were chitchatting for 10 minutes, I said something and she laughed, and we were getting comfortable. The atmosphere got relaxed and I was fully concentrating on the massage and enjoying it. She started getting really handsy and I dint mind and suddenly her boobs were touching my back, I was struck back a little because she is nowhere in a position that her boobs will touch any part of my body. When I turned my head a little and saw the mirror on the wall, I can't believe what I am seeing. She was wontedly bending herself in a way that her boobs will touch me. In a few microseconds, I got turned on so much I couldn't lie down on the massage table because my thing started rising. So, I stopped her and adjusted my thing in front of her. She started smiling looking at me doing it. After that she slowly came close to my ears and asked me about extras. I said to her, "whatever you want to do, do it; I will pay you want you ask".

Then comes the amazing and unforgettable 30 minutes of my 2019-year end. The only thing I didn't do is that I didn't bang her there in the spa. Everything else has happened. Kissing her, fingering her, sucking her boobs to the extent my mouth started hurting. Juices were flowing out of her pussy. I literally bit her ass, while I put her bent over the massage table from the side and standing; I was fingering her from behind at the same time and She got a bite mark on her ass. I can see her expressions from the mirror on the wall and how she is enjoying it. She was in a state she didn't care about anything. Once I turned her facing me and sat her on the table, She started to stroke me and tried to put me inside her, but luckily, I was in edge of my senses even with all the excitement, told her no, she started asking if I have a condom. Since both of us didn't have a condom at hand and since she kept on trying the put my thing inside her, I started to finger her as vigorously as possible. She started to morn loud, I had to shut her mouth with my hand. Until today I haven't seen that much pussy juice in my experience. After she came she couldn't stand, her legs where shaking. I pushed her on the table and cuddled her.

After some time, she came to her senses but still breathing heavily. I Asked her when she had sex last time. She said, it was a year ago but last night only she fingered herself to sleep and she couldn't control herself today and wanted to put my dick inside and asked sorry for forcing me like that. Told her not to worry and asked her to give her number and told her I will take her our and bang her all night soon. She giggled and said she will come out with me and gave her number rite away. While noting her number she started to give me a BJ. I just went into a shock with just a touch of her tong. She tried her best, it was decent and after what I experienced so far BJ was a cherry on top. I was so aroused; I was about to come in a couple of minutes; asked her if I can come inside her mouth, she just winked at me and I came inside her mouth. Not sure it was her first time to take it in her mouth she started gagging with the cum in the mouth. She ran to the attached bathroom and gagged for few second. I made sure she was ok. After getting dressed up I kissed her to my heart's content. Asked her about the money, she just smiled and shook her head no. I told her it will not be nice if I didn't give anything And took two 2 k notes and put it in her pocket and told her I will take her out that weekend after coming back from pondy. With her face full of smile I left the spa.

After that we were in contact with each other, 2 or 3 time went out for a meal on her half days. Tried to book a oyo room at ECR but the management didn't allow us after reaching the place. After that embarrassment we planned to go to pondy to bang the hell out of each other, but the time didn't allow her or me to take leave from work. Then the pandemic started, and she left to the native place up north. Sent her with some money.

She was one of my best of my spa girls.

Krib90
08-07-21, 23:05
So as many have written in this forum, any pachi spa will provide you with extras. They will ask you openly about it at the end of the massage, if you haven't asked them by then.

P1. This is a spa you will not find it in pachai spa website. But you can find it in google map. Just search the map near kilpauk. (2021).

I saw this spa board when I crossed it and decided to go when the time is right. Last month wanted to try this spa so googled and called them, a lady answers and tells me the rates and duration. So went there and took 60 min for 1800. Didn't get the option for choosing but all staffs are NE. Went into the room with the mattress on the floor. In comes a chubby, curvy, fully dolled up NE. Face was not that great should be 35+, but had some massive boobs and ass and hips where curvy too. Such a site to see. Dry massage started and I was wondering if I should ask for extras. Asking for extras will be always stressful, since the massage was decent I just wanted to relax and enjoy it. And at the end of the massage, she popped the question. We were talking while the massage was going on so I was comfortable to tease her little bit while negotiating the price. 2 k Topless B2B. Had an amazing B2 B, her boobs where big and soft the B2B felt soo erotic. Then asked her to lie down. Got on top of her and started dry humping her. For 10 minute. I had great response from her. Positioning my dick over her pussy and humping her as fast as I could and I feel her thighs where closing tightly and her legs were trying to rap me around. Her face expression shows she was enjoying it too. After that she gave me a passionate HJ. Even after I came I was sucking her boobs to my hear content. She didn't try to push me away not even once. For more than 5 minutes she was holding the back side of my head so I can comfortably feast on the tasty XXX mangoes. Finally my tiredness sets in because of my release, I put my head on the pillow and took some rest for few seconds. After dressing thanked her for a wonderful time and gave her my number and told her I like to take her out to have some fun. She got my number but told me she will not come out and asked me to come again and hinted more extras possible next time.

Kabir789
08-08-21, 02:59
Other members have spoken about this spa last month.

I got the same sms message too. The packages where really impressive. "Week end Offer body massage! (Maharaja package available 3 girls with beer), Beer package, 69 package, 1 day package, 1/2 day package, Couple massage, Neuro massage, Flavor package" the explanation given by them about each packages will be mouth watering and you will have all kinds of imagination.

Prices where soo steep.

I didn't wanted to try FS so just wanted to try a package just to satisfy my adventures feelings. So decided to take neuro massage. Price was 6 k. Called them and asked them about kilpauk branch near eag theater. Went to the place, they greeted warmly. Right away showed me the selections. The selections where not that great as said in the forum. Any way took a girl around 20, slim and short. While paying at the counter they asked me to take FS for extra 1.5 k, I declined politely and went in to the room. From there it was a total disaster!

Massage was worst but I had my hopes up for the neuro massage..Bro, can you tell the spa name.

HardLance
08-08-21, 05:45
I'm not sure about who is communicating, she or her pimp. Having lot of ego to accept the appointment and treating us like a beggar and not even ready to talk in phone, only WA chat (that too if they are free).

Reject Mrs. P forever.

Please PM, bro.

BTW, my mailbox is flooded with messages asking for the contacts. I have replied to some already, will respond on the rest in sometime.

Forum bro's, please don't have a go at the same time.

Going by the number of messages I have got on my inbox, I'm wondering if my experience of not getting help (except from a couple of seniors) is being faced by most others too.

Guys, this forum is for exchanging contacts, not for only reading FRs posted by others.

Please share your contacts generously. We can avoid a mad rush then and also keep prices in check.

HotDoc99
08-08-21, 13:48
Hello fellow mongers,

After countless hours of searching and filtering SP and MP contacts on Locanto, finally found a contact. Green signs - 1) No spam reports in Truecaller. 2) Good English in the Locanto post. 3) Good communication over the phone and text. 4) Not seeming very needy.

He sent me pictures of the girls available and they were all pretty good. Selected a Good looking chick with good assets in her late 20's. I was quoted 20 k for full night- 3 shots. Tried bringing the price down but he didn't budge. He promised me good quality and hygiene. Had no other options because I didn't have any other genuine contacts that I could trust. Booked a famous Star hotel in OMR. Reached the place and checked in. The girl arrived and was relieved that she looks exactly as in the pictures. Took her to the room and spoke with her for a few minutes. Apparently her native is Goa and she is a pole dancer by profession in Dubai. She told me that she'll be in India only for a few weeks and will go back to Dubai. Started the deed with kissing and hugging. No DFK. I was a bit disappointed because I love kissing and this girl just wouldn't cooperate. She kissed slightly and just turned away her head. Removed her bra and enjoyed the nice sight of natural handful melons. She told me to squeeze them hard and she got a bit turned on by doing so. But she didn't let me suck them properly! She kept asking me to press. Sighhh. CBJ was good, she knows how to use the tongue. Entered her in missionary and the cat was a bit loose. She was not very passionate during intercourse, little moaning but nothing else. Fingering not allowed. She kept on saying " Faster dear ". At first I thought that it was turning her on but later found out that she wanted me to Cum fast. She told me that I was her 5th client on the same day! I was shocked to hear that. It explained why her pussy was so dry. She wanted me to cum fast because it was little bit paining for her. Big turn off. First shot finished in doggy and second shot in Missionary. I always like to do it in different places like bathroom, Sofa, table etc It makes the experience much more spicy and pleasurable, But this chick only wanted to do it in the bed and nowhere else because it's not comfortable. She denied to take a shower with me. I'm paying her 20 k for full night and she is not even cooperative for small things like DFK, shower etc.

Pros -.

Good hygienic body and pussy.

Curvy body with good assets.

Cons-.

No DFK.

Time watcher.

No passion in the deed.

Not cooperative.

Rushed the climax of every shot.

The SP claims to have Russians too. I'm willing to share the contact in PM if anyone is interested.

I wonder why high quality girls like these are so mechanical and uncooperative. Have you guys tried any of these high end expensive profiles? If so, how was your experience? Mine was certainly disappointing.

Krib90
08-08-21, 20:40
Bro, can you tell the spa name.The spa name starts with blue, not sure the whole name. But its really easy to find. Take the left turn just after ega - 1st building on you right, 10 or 15 meters from the left turn near ega. There is a lab with the area name (area name + "lab") in the same compound, you can't find the spa in google map but you can find the lab building when you search the map near ega. You can call the number on the spa board on the compound wall and you will be greeted well. All the best. There is a valasaravakkam branch too not sure about the selections there. Selection in the kilpauk when I went was average or below average.

Vinothkm123
08-09-21, 09:50
Hello fellow mongers,

After countless hours of searching and filtering SP and MP contacts on Locanto, finally found a contact. Green signs - 1) No spam reports in Truecaller. 2) Good English in the Locanto post. 3) Good communication over the phone and text. 4) Not seeming very needy.

He sent me pictures of the girls available and they were all pretty good. Selected a Good looking chick with good assets in her late 20's. I was quoted 20 k for full night- 3 shots. Tried bringing the price down but he didn't budge. He promised me good quality and hygiene. Had no other options because I didn't have any other genuine contacts that I could trust. Booked a famous Star hotel in OMR. Reached the place and checked in. The girl arrived and was relieved that she looks exactly as in the pictures. Took her to the room and spoke with her for a few minutes. Apparently her native is Goa and she is a pole dancer by profession in Dubai. She told me that she'll be in India only for a few weeks and will go back to Dubai. Started the deed with kissing and hugging. No DFK. I was a bit disappointed because I love kissing and this girl just wouldn't cooperate. She kissed slightly and just turned away her head. Removed her bra and enjoyed the nice sight of natural handful melons.Post pics bro since SP birds.

Pilot7777
08-09-21, 10:44
I'm not sure about who is communicating, she or her pimp. Having lot of ego to accept the appointment and treating us like a beggar and not even ready to talk in phone, only WA chat (that too if they are free).

Reject Mrs. P forever.Completely agree. She did the same with me. Had to travel all the way to her place three times and then refused to take the call.

Krib90
08-09-21, 12:57
Spa branch – MRC.

So, as I said before, any pachi spa will provide you with extras. They will ask you openly about it at the end of the massage, if you haven't asked them by then.

Massage Tip:- never ask extras to a therapist, if money is something you are concerned about. Once you ask them, you look desperate to them, they will not reduce the price on extras. If they ask you, you have a chance to negotiate with them. Drawback of this tip is, if you have asked at the beginning / middle of the massage your time with the extras could be a few minutes more than waiting for them to ask at the end. .

Got a whatsapp ad about a hammam bath offer in a pachai spa branch. I was intrigued to find that bath I had learnt about in this forum at that time. The fantasy of a woman bathing you and putting soap on your privates is just stimulating. So I decided to call and enquire about the offer. Branch is in MRC area, 90 minutes massage and then a hammam bath for 3.5 k. I thought after 90 minutes of the massage I will get the bath. But after reaching there 60 minutes is the massage duration and bath is 30 minutes. That was a disappointment. I tried to increase the massage duration but the price went to 5.5 k for an extra 30 minutes. It was literally crazy to hear it, 2 k for 30 minutes more?

Decided to go with the 3.5 k pack and entered the room. The mattress was on the floor, I changed and laid down. In comes a hot body NE, her body was like a swimsuit model, who we see in youtubes or onlyfans and drool over them. Amazingly tight slim body wrapped with a tight uniform. The minute I saw her I wanted to put my hands all over her body and feel it. Decided to pay anything she asks. The massage was decent. Once the backside was over I turned around happily to see her face, since she entered with a mask on her face I couldn't see it. When I turned around her mask was off. Lets just say her face didn't have the beauty her body has. I still wanted to try her for extras, of course I was already there and nearly naked. So I waited for the question to pop up by her, since I believed I paid a lot for the package I didn't want to spend more on the extras (after seeing her face my mind changed). Remember my Massage Tip, ya I took it and waited patiently. Meanwhile there were no signs of extras no accidental contact, no nothing, even her hands didn't go near my privates, it stopped an inch before when massaging the thighs. I started to wonder since this is a posh area they're not providing extras.

The end is near and she gets up saying over and walks away. I was like wtf! The massage was decent but I could have got an excellent massage and a FS for for less or for no money at all with my spa contacts. Thinking I fucked up, got up for the hammam massage. Enters a new NE says she will prepare for the hammam massage and asks me if I need anything, thinking she is asking for tea or water I said no need. She stares at me for a sec and asks again if you don't need anything? Since she asked again I changed my mind and asked for a bottle of water, she understood what I am thinking now. Until then she was standing outside the room and leaning inside with the door open, after understanding me she comes in and closes the door and tells me we provide extras here, do you want extras. I was like What? What a total dumbass I was. Asked her why didn't that therapist who did the massage asked me that? New NE says that hot body can't speak English and can't communicate with the client. Then only I understood why the whole massage session was so silent.

Then she was like who do you want, her or the hot body. I thought she would just send the hot body back but she made it difficult to choose by giving me a choice, because she was my type of a girl. Curvy but not too much, nice face. Nice boobs. So I took a step back and saw her from head to toe, she got a little bit embarrassed and started smiling. Told her I will take her, I took her because I can communicate with me and good communication can open doors.

Finally we sat on the matters and I asked her the price and it was Fishing high. Asked her why it is this high price, she answered because of the area; it's nothing to do with anything else just for the area the prices are so high. It got me thinking, I run my own business from my college days for the past 10 years and I can't believe I am still learning how to run a business from odd places. "I can increase the cost of my product and service a little bit in posh areas and lower the price or give discounts in an average status area, I don't have to keep the same cost everywhere". Guys you don't believe how it has changed my business in the last 6 months from the time I visited that spa, My revenue has increased by 20% compared to last 2 year at the same time and got more clients in the average area bec of discounts and my expenses are the same.

So back to it, she was charging 3 k for HJ and top access. 4 k for B2B. Asked her how much for just HJ she said 1.5 k. Told her I will give 1 k. She was saying no and trying to negotiate the price. But I didn't listen to her and removed the remaining piece of cover on my body and laid fully naked in front of her. She got speechless for a sec and started smiling. The whole scene was like she was sitting down, legs crossed ready to eat a meal out of a banana leaf and I am lying naked in the banana leaf place. She smiled and started applying oil on my thing and started stroking it. I gently touched her boobs and she was like you didn't pay for it. I told her we are already here and you are already touching me; I am not going to pay your high price but I can pay an extra 500 for top access, so why don't you accept the extra 500, you have nothing to lose, only gaining 500 rs or you will not even get that. You are really inside the room and stroking my dick, what's the harm in giving a little bit more access. She looked at me in a way that it made more sense to her. I slowly put my hands on her boobs again, it was a success, started playing with her boobs and inserted my hands under her t-shirt. Pulled up her shirt and opened her bra and started fondling with her boobs. I can see she is getting turned on and I tried to suck her boobs but she stopped me and said I am getting a lot for what I paid, so no sucking. She was smiling the whole time when she was saying it, I know she is being serious but I believe I can influence her to let me suck her boobs.

So I started to play with her nipples. I used one finger to touch the tip of her nipple and start rubbing the tip gently, like gentle touches, like pressing a key in a keyboard repeatedly, without hurting her. 80% of the time it has worked in my favor, she started to show signs of things getting heating up for her. Then I put my other hand on her hip and started caressing her and I went for the bite on her curvy hip. She just jumped for a sec there and started pushing me back and saying no no but in a more turned on way. I kept on caressing her hip and her tits. Now she decided to finish me off she started moving her hand fast. I had my opening and I went for her tits. She didn't even stop me this time. She should have though she could finish me off first but she was wrong I started to use my tong on her nipples. The results where really clear when the fast stroking hands slowed down and her head turns up towards the ceiling and her eyes got closed. Made sure she stays that way for few minutes. Then I made a big mistake of trying to push her on the matters, she got to her senses right away and pushed me back down and holed my head so tightly on the pillow with one hand and started to stork me again with another hand and finished it. But what happened after the finishing was the most interesting part, even after finishing me she was holding my head down with her hand and in a fraction of second she put the full load of her body on my forehead and another hand on the other side of me and gave me a tight kiss, enough to press my nose with her face and I couldn't breath because both my mouth and nose was closed under her face. She got up Smiling and told me to come to the bathroom for the hammam bath and left the room. I believe that kiss is an appreciation for making her to close her eyes and look up.

Next is Hammam bath. I thought 2 girls will come in to the bathroom and put soap on me. One standing in front of me and other on the back. But this was totally different. You can check pachi spa website for hammam bath pics. I particularly didn't like it. We have to laydown on the tiles and they put scrub and rub it all over you and clean you again and put soap on you and then clean it again. They don't use their hands they use towel and big hand gloves, we use that gloves to wash our car. The Water was going in to my ears and everything. I didn't stop it because the girl who kissed me was looking at me in a totally different way and was smiling at me. Asked her phone her but she said no. If the hot body was not there I mite have gotten her number. Any way it got over, cleaned myself and left the place. I didn't go to that place again because its not worth the money for me. As I can get more for less price.

FunnySexyBoy
08-09-21, 17:06
How's the deed? I was about to try her this week.

Should I refrain?

Completely agree. She did the same with me. Had to travel all the way to her place three times and then refused to take the call.

SnakeBab
08-09-21, 18:52
I'm posting here because of the urgency.

Hey bros. I'm in need of indie or sp contacts who provide long time or full night service. I need to ASAP. Please help.

TIA.

SamLucky
08-09-21, 22:42
Guys,

I thought of getting the waxing done down there and I went to the forum famous lovelyrose spa. There were 2 birds 1 NE and other SE, both were average looking. The Wax procedure was so damn painful and there were no extras either.

Price: 3 k.

They have increased the price and I tried it just to feel how waxing looks.

WIR: Never, it was so painful.

They charge 1. 5 k for massage but I don't opt for that. The waxing itself took one and half hours.

GoodBadBoy
08-10-21, 12:03
I'm posting here because of the urgency.

Hey bros. I'm in need of indie or sp contacts who provide long time or full night service. I need to ASAP. Please help.

TIA.Try Bubbly Candy from MR, she's from Coimbatore. Can't tell you will have a good time though.

Pilot7777
08-11-21, 11:38
How's the deed? I was about to try her this week.

Should I refrain?I deleted her number after that. Dint try. .

ECity045
08-11-21, 14:15
Completely agree. She did the same with me. Had to travel all the way to her place three times and then refused to take the call.Looks like she is double or triple booking and so not able to see everyone. The bottom line though is that she has more business than she can handle given how few reports are being shared in this forum.

It is clear not many are willing to share their finds as they don't want to be accused of increasing prices without any evidence. Now, the accusers have also disappeared. I guess that is the state of play in Madras (Chennai).

AngryWolf
08-11-21, 16:16
It's sad state isn't it. So many people here want beautiful bombshells with best GFE for 2-3 k. Anything above is termed costly, or seniors eating up a share (true in few cases though) We need to be mindful of place we live in. It's unfortunate but that's the name of the game. It's not Delhi scene here, nor can you make it unless you take it up as full time job LOL. Get acquainted with SPs and WGs from this city or TN, you have some chance.

People here mindlessly bashed pethidine but still ending up with miss p. Where are those guys pelting stones, what help they brought in? Seems a group of seniors and newbies wanted him to be evicted.

As for Ms P, she must have been with couple of hundred guys and does CIM for everyone. Don't understand if you still want to DFK her and more so pay 8 to 12 k. Unreal. Pick up the class gents.

Looks like she is double or triple booking and so not able to see everyone. The bottom line though is that she has more business than she can handle given how few reports are being shared in this forum.

It is clear not many are willing to share their finds as they don't want to be accused of increasing prices without any evidence. Now, the accusers have also disappeared. I guess that is the state of play in Madras (Chennai).

RajKr
08-12-21, 02:32
Hi seniors, mind pm indie contacts who is reliable in Chennai.

Out of state for sometime trying to get back now. Thanks for the help.

RajKr
08-12-21, 09:15
Hi,

Can you guys recommend a good MP near avadi or ambattur with extras.

Thanks.

GoodBadBoy
08-12-21, 09:41
Hi,

Can you guys recommend a good MP near avadi or ambattur with extras.

Thanks.This MP is located in the same line as the famous school and college at that locality. Its a academy with swimming, shuttle, etc. There is a MP there; been there once, get their number online and book an appointment. They will tell 3 k, always tell regular and tell basic service enough 1. 5 k. They have north indie tired a girl named nami-ta, huge boobs good for B2 B, put extra 500 for good BJ. Overall 1. 5 counter+1. 5 for b2 b,touching + .5 for BJ.

If you get NI always ask for mouthing, 4 out of 5 of them will accept, CIM also possible.

Ramon85
08-12-21, 13:27
This incident happened with my friend who doesn't have any experience in MP or any mongering activities and this happened in December-2019, stupid guy told me last month only. Sharing the details of the scammer so that people won't get scammed by them. My friend got matched with a girl named Rebacca George in Tinder, she specified Insta ID also in Tinder it seems, from there they moved to Instagram (at notorious. Therapist) chat, she told him that she is a massage therapist and managing a MP (https://rebaccageorge94.wixsite.com/serenity), tempted him with details of extras, my friend got tempted and stupidly payed her advance money of some 3 k through GPay to the phone number she shared, while transferring it was showing some other name for the contact, still this stupid guy transferred, since she told it is her boss number as a single woman she cannot share number to a guy. LOL right. This guy believed her. He asked for location before transferring and told will come & pay in person, she told the address and location will be shared in the appointment confirmation slip only and without they cannot enter the building. Another comedy LOL. She also told they are regular in paying LE so no fear of LE activity. After paying this guy was dreaming about the appointment scheduled after 2 days. With the address they have given in Sholinganalur area he couldn't find anything, when asked her in Insta she told come to the address, not accepting call and blocked him. He lost 3 k and learnt lesson.

Attaching the picture she shared to him, also you can find in Insta. Not sure whether it is really her picture. I tried contacting her through Insta to get if any useful details if she is slipping up, but no luck, same stupid things she told, I told I want walk-in, she told no walk-in only appointment with advance payments. Told bye and reporting here so you guys can be cautious as she is scamming from Tinder also.

XxxJk18
08-12-21, 18:53
The same has happened many time, girl looks hot but when it comes to deed, they are cold as antartic Ice. Once had a Instafamous Mumbai influencer, spoke well, but when the deed started she was like strip, spread, cover with bedsheet, lights off, fuck finish in 5 minutes and move on. I assumed its because of short time -1 hour, can we have a comfortable night stay. She boldy said, no GFE even then, you can fuck 3 times, I will be how I was, sorry. FUCK. I felt like giving her a slap.

Hello fellow mongers,

He sent me pictures of the girls available and they were all pretty good. Selected a Good looking chick with good assets in her late 20's. I was quoted 20 k for full night- 3 shots. Tried bringing the price down but he didn't budge. He promised me good quality and hygiene. Had no other options because I didn't have any other genuine contacts that I could trust. Booked a famous Star hotel in OMR. Reached the place and checked in. The girl arrived and was relieved that she looks exactly as in the pictures. Took her to the room and spoke with her for a few minutes. Apparently her native is Goa and she is a pole dancer by profession in Dubai. She told me that she'll be in India only for a few weeks and will go back to Dubai. Started the deed with kissing and hugging. No DFK. I was a bit disappointed because I love kissing and this girl just wouldn't cooperate. She kissed slightly and just turned away her head. Removed her bra and enjoyed the nice sight of natural handful melons. She told me to squeeze them hard and she got a bit turned on by doing so. But she didn't let me suck them properly! She kept asking me to press. Sighhh. CBJ was good, she knows how to use the tongue. Entered her in missionary and the cat was a bit loose. She was not very passionate during intercourse, little moaning but nothing else. Fingering not allowed. She kept on saying " Faster dear ". At first I thought that it was turning her on but later found out that she wanted me to Cum fast. She told me that I was her 5th client on the same day! I was shocked to hear that. It explained why her pussy was so dry. She wanted me to cum fast because it was little bit paining for her. Big turn off. First shot finished in doggy and second shot in Missionary. I always like to do it in different places like bathroom, Sofa, table etc It makes the experience much more spicy and pleasurable, But this chick only wanted to do it in the bed and nowhere else because it's not comfortable. She denied to take a shower with me. I'm paying her 20 k for full night and she is not even cooperative for small things like DFK, shower etc.

Pros -.

Good hygienic body and pussy.

Curvy body with good assets.

Cons-.

No DFK.

Time watcher.

No passion in the deed.

Not cooperative.

Rushed the climax of every shot.

The SP claims to have Russians too. I'm willing to share the contact in PM if anyone is interested.

I wonder why high quality girls like these are so mechanical and uncooperative. Have you guys tried any of these high end expensive profiles? If so, how was your experience? Mine was certainly disappointing..

MrLonely
08-13-21, 04:06
Can someone recommend good MPs in Madikeri and Mysore which offer extras?

Thanks in advance.

RockerFz
08-13-21, 16:35
Hey Mates,

Need a professional spa recommendation at good 3* and above hotels. Extras will be added advantage.

Recommending hints or inbox messages are open

FunnySexyBoy
08-13-21, 18:08
She has a spa by name serenity in Sholinganallur but have not visited.

She did not ask me for any advance, said you come near Sholinganallur signal and buzz me on insta but since it was far did not try.

This incident happened with my friend who doesn't have any experience in MP or any mongering activities and this happened in December-2019, stupid guy told me last month only. Sharing the details of the scammer so that people won't get scammed by them. My friend got matched with a girl named Rebacca George in Tinder, she specified Insta ID also in Tinder it seems, from there they moved to Instagram (at notorious. Therapist) chat, she told him that she is a massage therapist and managing a MP (https://rebaccageorge94.wixsite.com/serenity), tempted him with details of extras, my friend got tempted and stupidly payed her advance money of some 3 k through GPay to the phone number she shared, while transferring it was showing some other name for the contact, still this stupid guy transferred, since she told it is her boss number as a single woman she cannot share number to a guy. LOL right. This guy believed her. He asked for location before transferring and told will come & pay in person, she told the address and location will be shared in the appointment confirmation slip only and without they cannot enter the building. Another comedy LOL. She also told they are regular in paying LE so no fear of LE activity. After paying this guy was dreaming about the appointment scheduled after 2 days. With the address they have given in Sholinganalur area he couldn't find anything, when asked her in Insta she told come to the address, not accepting call and blocked him. He lost 3 k and learnt lesson..

Stunchase
08-13-21, 18:40

They have NI too but have not tried any yet. Will have to next time.Hi bro,

Any hints or pointers to this spa? Tried searching loc but your earlier pointers were too vague. Thanks in advance!

Vinothkm123
08-13-21, 20:45
Hi bro,

Any hints or pointers to this spa? Tried searching loc but your earlier pointers were too vague. Thanks in advance!Premium ads posted by "royalspa8" number ending 674. Hope you can find easily now. Post your experience.

Stunchase
08-14-21, 05:54
Premium ads posted by "royalspa8" number ending 674. Hope you can find easily now. Post your experience.Thanks man. Planning to go there in the coming week, will post FR.

BTW, you're one of the most helpful people on this form, thanks for all your posts and FRs!

Ramon85
08-14-21, 11:23
She has a spa by name serenity in Sholinganallur but have not visited.

She did not ask me for any advance, said you come near Sholinganallur signal and buzz me on insta but since it was far did not try.Ya I checked her website and all bro, I tried to find the address she shared to my friend also, but the address is fake, sharing what she shared to my friend, - The Serenity Health Spa, Balaji Nagar St, Rajeshwari avenue, Shollinganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600100.

There is no "Rajeshwari avenue" in Balaji Nagar and the pincode of Sholinganallur is xxx119. Also the landline number shared by her was not ringing at all. If you get a chance to find the spa please share the location in DM.

LadiesMan117
08-14-21, 18:40
Seniors please suggest if the numbers ending with these digits are legit or not, or if you know them or not.