PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

TonyIndian
03-19-13, 15:47
How to get the chicks after checking in? Do the room boys help?Yes but they do it covertly. In the day time the front desk is staffed by a family- I am not sure if they know about the goings-on. Also, never leave the room together with the girl LOL. I remember one hilarious incident, I had an early morning flight DEL-BOM so walked down with the girl to wait for her uncle to pick her up (my ride was there already). And ran into several armed police at the lobby who asked all sorts of questions and were amazed at my cavalier attitude haha- in their minds I might as well have just committed a capital crime. Luckily my driver was a resourceful local guy and we got off without any trouble or $$$. But mongering is not a common or acceptable activity in Meerut. Just do it covertly- ask the waiters & bell boys, they'll send the girls.

Gaganb357
03-21-13, 01:43
Any help on pointers on the mongering scene, places and contacts in Dehradun / Mussourie? I am going there on work next week.

Priyanshu
03-21-13, 17:39
Hi Guys,

Any pointers for Chandigarh / Panchkula / Mohali area for massage places or any good references or sources to find reliable providers especially independent providers? I am in the city for the next few weeks and would be great if someone can share some information.

ThanksDude Your private message is not active.

MongerCk
03-22-13, 21:12
Dude Your private message is not active.It says on the site a regular member can use the private messaging system. Do I have to so something special to activate it?

Its very different here. I got in touch with someone named Rubina Ray who is quoting me 1. 5 lacs for a night. ? A little to steep if you ask me.

I have been trying to get in touch online. No responses really. Any massage places here?

Hit1234
03-23-13, 16:36
Amazing experience in CHD.

I have to share this amazing experience.

I travel to CHD often for work and never could realize what this laid back city has to offer. Anyway had read a report sometime back from a fellow forum member and was curious to explore.

Got free early from my work and it was late afternoon around 4ish. So struggled a bit to find the contact info of an SP, hint of which was posted in a FR.

Called SP, he sounded reliable asked few questions and quoted 10K for full night (8PM till 8AM ). Since I had a kinda bad experince in Delhi few days back as girl did not turned out to be as good as expected and I realize that in last minute rush one tends to pick what ever, I told SP I will come to see the girls and then select and pick her in the evening and will pay token money to SP.

SP called me in Panchkula easy to find public place landmark, took me to his car had four, made me sit on the driver seat and pick comfortably. Somehow one attracted my attention, though she was 26-28 and others were much younger. I selected her thinking she might be better GFE. Nepali+pahari+punjabi blended looks, sharp features but chinky eyes. Name [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Told SP that will return in evening. Surprisingly SP said its pain for me to come again and for him as well as police were kinda strict. So if I can take her right away and pay 2K extra (430 pm till 8 am). Charges quoted were 12K. Thanks for forum members. Am learning few tricks of negotiation. Agreed to 8K. While we walked towards my car told her to be decent and casual and she agreed. As I had a friends car with his driver. No word spoken in the car except casual chat (she was decent looking so was sure will not attract attention of the driver).

Anyway reached my hotel. No issues inspite of being a 5 star property and very watchful entrance. Both due to time (5 Pm as well as looks of the girl).

She was happy that I had booked her for night as else in a night she will end up with 2-3customers for ST. And was very decent. Realized I was tired and offered massage. Not best of the massage but must say a real good one from an amateur. Asked for sensual bum massage and she tried her best.

We got in the mood and after sometime she was really charges and requested me to do the act I was not ready so she asked me to help her. Moaning and pleasure and can make out it was not fake with her body shivering. Helped her. All this while she was ensuring she is taking good care of me with her touch, kisses and licks all over my body.

She didn't smoke or drink, but helped me with my drinks and while we watched a bollywood movie "badshah " on TV, I sipped beer and she continued with casual talks in between. And man with one of the best tongue experience ever, she pampered my johnny. A unforgettable xperience and we did our first act.

It was late evening then and I asked for dinner and she was polite enough to say what ever I want. Again enjoyed lovely dinner with casual talks and GFE experience.

Had good shower together after some time and another act. And slept. Nice sleep together. Had so much time in hand. Late night she did get call from her SP if she is done and she said we have not yet started. And then she told me usually customers will release her around 11-12 am and then SP will send her again. Few of her old customers als o called and she politely said."on DUTY "" ha ha DUTY. And asked them to call her SP.

Morning she woke me up and again, prepared coffee for me, asked me what will I prefer johnny had liked her tongue so much, again a very relaxed tongue action for like 20-25 min and third act. No cumming in mouth. Or anal allowed.

Tipped her from myside 500K, she never asked or reacted and called a radio cab for her and dropped her to entrance lobby.

A girl one can even take out for casual dinner, not to 4-5 star but else where and will not gather undue attention. Decent enough. Will do that next time. Did not knew english but knew punjabi +pahari ascent, she said she is from nepal and here for like few weeks.

Amazing body. Size will be like 34 for rack. 32-34 hips. And she was married with a kid and they stay in Nepal, marks on belly

Overall : (considering she was a pro, hence relative ratings. Don't set high expectation thinking a real independent or casual friend ).

GFE:9/10.

No Nakhra, cooperative : 10/10.

Body : 8/10 (age +marks on belly)

Looks 7/10. Decent, next door girl looks, comfortable to move around no eye brows raised.

Charges : 8+0. 5K tips

Hotel+food as usual I would have spent.

Happy to share contacts with few select members, reason being I do help people but never hear back from them on their FR. So for serious people happy to share.

Cheers

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MongerCk
04-07-13, 17:40
I finally contacted some SP's from Craigslist and other online resources, after receiving no pointers on the forum.

All of them spoke very rudely. I didn't feel comfortable with any of them and have given up.

It would be great to hear if the city has any spa or massage places for some fun. Fellow members please advise. Also still confused about the PM facility.

Santa3
04-08-13, 13:55
Also still confused about the PM facility.PM is private messaging. This available only to paid members. Both the sender and the receiver needs to have PM enabled.

JazzyBoy
04-09-13, 19:40
A few weeks old report. Had an official trip to meerut and luckily found tonyindian bhai's report. Checked into the same hotel. Asked the room boy and he asked me what was my requirement. Told him that I wanted a nice educated chick, not a village belly. He said that he will be back in a few minutes which he did. He said there is a chick who works in ghaziabad. Does it only during weekends. (thank god it was a Saturday. LOL). Said she comes only for full night and charges 6k. I asked him for any snaps and he said categorically "if you are interested tell me, no snaps and all here saab, she will come at 9pm, take her or dump her, but if you don't take her, you will ahve to pay 1k"

Was a bit sceptical, but thought to give it a try. And gave green signal.

9. 30 the chick arrived, an average chick dressed up in jeans and tee. Nice racks and ass.

Thought WTF, the same chick in delhi would cost me at least 12-15k. Took her, ordered for some beer as she takes only beer. She was good, well educated, speaks broken english,

Had 3 sessions, co-operative, everything except anal and CIM.

It wasc one hell of VFM experiance.

Report card:-

Looks-6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

GFE-9/10.

BBBJ-8/10.

VFM- 9/10.

Thanks tonyindian bro for the report. Else would have come back dry. LOL

AlanHarp
04-10-13, 11:07
I asked a rickshaw driver to find gals and he took me to a *****house in a secluded location. There were two girls one was petite but the other one was a bit plump but had a pretty south indian face. Overall the experience was good. HJ was a bit weak but her CBJ made me explode. Girl does not speak english.

FS: none.

CBJ: 7/10.

GFE:3/10.

HJ:6/10.

BBJ: Refused.

WIR: Yes and try to ask for FS.

Damages 2500+tips of 1000

Wandere
04-10-13, 13:53

Looks-6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

GFE-9/10.

BBBJ-8/10.

VFM- 9/10.

Thanks tonyindian bro for the report. Else would have come back dry. LOL[/QUOTE]Great man, Keep it rocking!

Fun In Mumbai
04-13-13, 21:52
Hi,

Does anyone know of good girl friendly hotels in Pondicherry? I am going there this Friday and would love to meet up with some independents or any SPs.

Any senior who can be of help will be greatly appreciated. I have PM facility.

Cheers

On The Wings
04-14-13, 20:01
Hi,

Does anyone know of good girl friendly hotels in Pondicherry? I am going there this Friday and would love to meet up with some independents or any SPs. Any senior who can be of help will be greatly appreciated. I have PM facility. CheersHotel Mass & Hotel Green Park (both near Bust stand). Or else just browse for the Resort Hotels in Pondy. Serves the purpose. TC

Manu82
04-15-13, 19:01
Service avl in hotel or we need to carry?

Hotel Mass & Hotel Green Park (both near Bust stand). Or else just browse for the Resort Hotels in Pondy. Serves the purpose. TC

Xynga
04-19-13, 02:00
[QUOTE=Sekhar S; 860410]Guwahati in Assam is always my favourite. It z a heaven for mongering. Really beautiful girls, very broad minded and price wise not demanding attitude as most of them enjoy the act. Last week I again got a chance to land at Guwahati. Called up one of my favourite contact and she invited me to her place. I went to her place in the evening. And found her very stunning. After a little chit chat. She requested me to fix the programme on the next day as she had some guests. Next day morning I called her but my bad luck she got her periods. But she did not want to disappoint me and called me to her place. I blindly went to her place without knowing what she stores for me. And guess. She had arranged a stunning beauty, name Samita, barely 21yrs, fare, look like a model. (just give her a Red dress and she is no less than a KF air hostess) She wanted to have a bath first which I readily agreed as I wanted to spend some time with my host R. R* was very sexy and once Samita left for bath she immediately hugged me and played with my D. She opened up her top and made available her 36+ boobs. A lot of bbob pressing, sucking, hugging, kissing and all of a sudden she pulled out my D* and gave me a awesome BBBJ. Man. This was terrific. A very very beautiful young lady was so desperate for F* that she is doing everything without any reluctance! I stopped her as I did not want to ejaculate. Few minutes later Samita entered the room and R* left the room with a wicked smile on her face. Samita was excellent. Very good shape, shaven Pu. She too initiated a very good blow job and played with my D. Now it was getting almost impossible for me to resist. Slipped on a rubber and went for Missi and happy ending after good 10 minutes.

And what next. She did not want any money in return. Still slipped in 1K to R*'s purse. Both the girls were 10/10 in all respect.

I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please.

Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?)

For more information.

Juggie2006
04-26-13, 13:56
Hi fellow mongers,

Can I find any action in Mangalore? Staying in a decent star hotel for a few days.

Cheers,

Juggie

Babapank
05-02-13, 19:31
[QUOTE=Sekhar S; 860410]Guwahati in Assam is always my favourite. It z a heaven for mongering. Really beautiful girls, very broad minded and price wise not demanding attitude as most of them enjoy the act. Last week I again go8t a chance to land at Guwahati. Called up one of my favourite contact and she invited me to her place. I went to her place in the evening. And found her very stunning. After a little chit chat. She requested me to fix the programme on the next day as she had some guests. Next day morning I called her but my bad luck she got her periods. But she did not want to disappoint me and called me to her place. I blindly went to her place without knowing what she stores for me. And guess. She had arranged a stunning beauty, name Samita, barely 21yrs, fare, look like a model. (just give her a Red dress and she is no less than a KF air hostess) She wanted to have a bath first which I.

Readily agreed as I wanted to spend some time with my host R. R* was very sexy and once Samita left for bath she immediately hugged me and played with my D. She opened up her top and made available her 36+ boobs. A lot of bbob pressing, sucking, hugging, kissing and all of a sudden she pulled out my D* and gave me a awesome BBBJ. Man. This was terrific. A very very beautiful young lady was so desperate for F* that she is doing everything without any reluctance! I stopped her as I did not want to ejaculate. Few minutes later Samita entered the room and R* left the room with a wicked smile on her face. Samita was excellent. Very good shape, shaven Pu. She too initiated a very good blow job and played with my D. Now it was getting almost impossible for me to resist. Slipped on a rubber and went for Missi and happy ending after good 10 minutes.

And what next. She did not want any money in return. Still slipped in 1K to R*'s purse. Both the girls were 10/10 in all respect.

I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please.

Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?)

For more information.

TonyIndian
05-06-13, 19:52
Glad to hear you had a good time!

A few weeks old report. Had an official trip to meerut and luckily found tonyindian bhai's report. Checked into the same hotel. Asked the room boy and he asked me what was my requirement. Told him that I wanted a nice educated chick, not a village belly. He said that he will be back in a few minutes which he did. He said there is a chick who works in ghaziabad. Does it only during weekends. (thank god it was a Saturday. LOL). Said she comes only for full night and charges 6k. I asked him for any snaps and he said categorically "if you are interested tell me, no snaps and all here saab, she will come at 9pm, take her or dump her, but if you don't take her, you will ahve to pay 1k"

Was a bit sceptical, but thought to give it a try. And gave green signal.

9. 30 the chick arrived, an average chick dressed up in jeans and tee. Nice racks and ass.

Thought WTF, the same chick in delhi would cost me at least 12-15k. Took her, ordered for some beer as she takes only beer. She was good, well educated, speaks broken english,

Had 3 sessions, co-operative, everything except anal and CIM.

Looks-6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

GFE-9/10.

BBBJ-8/10.

VFM- 9/10.

Thanks tonyindian bro for the report. Else would have come back dry. LOL

TonyIndian
05-06-13, 20:07
Another offbeat destination but one of my favorite towns in the world- I stayed there for 4 months in 2011 and 3 months in 09. Mongering is rare and working girls are hard to come by. But the place is pristine and the people are pleasant. Women are approachable and polite, it is unlike regular India.

I have contacts of 2 local girls. 1 of them a waitress at the Baker's cafe and the other a student who do it for pocket money (Rs. 5000 / night). The student looks amazing. If you're into eastern women I would rate her 9/10. You need a place though, most hotels disapprove of obvious mongering and the locals hate brown people screwing their women. The hotel I stay in usually is a dump but it's run by a friend and very cheap ($600 for entire month!)

PM me if you want the numbers. I had success with several local girls just by dressing well and talking to them. The Anum Pedro bar on MG road is a good place to meet them, high school / college girls. There is also a rock & metal music scene which is a good way to meet chicks- if you can play something even at a passable level it's very easy to get laid. Like I said the women here are normal, not stuck up like the rest of India.

I miss the place and would gladly do another stint there despite it being a small town without many options for r&r. There's something serene and magical about it. But next time I will take full time pussy with me. More than 1 if I can afford it. The pleasant weather and all that walking uphill does wonders for the libido.

TonyIndian
05-08-13, 03:37
This forum is awesome if it can connect people with our hobby even in Gangtok. Quite pleased that I got a PM about it.

Another thing I really liked about Gangtok is that if you're into white / western women, being brown is not as much of a cockblocker here as it is in Goa or any major Indian city. Though there are very few western tourists, there certainly are a few at any given time including women traveling solo or like 1 fantastic group I met (which had an Italian, a Brazilian and 3 American girls) usually on hiking & trekking trails. Rumtek (very close to Gangtok) often has white chicks who are the typical left wing, curious about Buddhism, vegan types. They really open up here and are nice, I suppose it's because the local population isn't trying to rip them off 24/7 as is the case in "normal" India. Whereas in Goa they tend to hang with themselves and don't interact with locals much. They can't do that in Gangtok because there are so few of them, plus, it's a really small town feel. Nearly all the socializing and activities happen on MG road. The Baker's cafe is the best place to scout for white chicks. The town has excellent 3g coverage as well. You can hang out at the Baker's cafe for hours with a laptop, the view is fantastic (Kanchenjunga). Try the Viennese coffee.

It also has 24/7 power suppply. I don't know of any other place in India other than Mumbai and Delhi that do.

Another offbeat destination but one of my favorite towns in the world- I stayed there for 4 months in 2011 and 3 months in 09. Mongering is rare and working girls are hard to come by. But the place is pristine and the people are pleasant. Women are approachable and polite, it is unlike regular India.

I have contacts of 2 local girls. 1 of them a waitress at the Baker's cafe and the other a student who do it for pocket money (Rs. 5000 / night). The student looks amazing. If you're into eastern women I would rate her 9/10. You need a place though, most hotels disapprove of obvious mongering and the locals hate brown people screwing their women. The hotel I stay in usually is a dump but it's run by a friend and very cheap ($600 for entire month!)

PM me if you want the numbers. I had success with several local girls just by dressing well and talking to them. The Anum Pedro bar on MG road is a good place to meet them, high school / college girls. There is also a rock & metal music scene which is a good way to meet chicks- if you can play something even at a passable level it's very easy to get laid. Like I said the women here are normal, not stuck up like the rest of India.

I miss the place and would gladly do another stint there despite it being a small town without many options for are&are. There's something serene and magical about it. But next time I will take full time pussy with me. More than 1 if I can afford it. The pleasant weather and all that walking uphill does wonders for the libido.

Jstlookin
05-11-13, 10:56
Wondering where these places are, well in between Amravati (one of the best cities in MH) and Nagpur – info for those who had no idea.

Well my question is to locals around the area, does anyone have any contacts of SPs in these areas, since both these are college towns I suppose there should be availability. But extremely hard to get through the surface currents of small town. So if any one has well established and sure-shot contacts, just reply back to this msg and I will buy a subscription to contact you, and if you arent a paid member either please provide pointers.

TravelerD
05-17-13, 17:31
[QUOTE=Sekhar S; 860410]Guwahati in Assam is always my favourite. It z a heaven for mongering. Really beautiful girls, very broad minded and price wise not demanding attitude as most of them enjoy the act. Last week I again got a chance to land at Guwahati. Called up one of my favourite contact and she invited me to her place. I went to her place in the evening. And found her very stunning. After a little chit chat. She requested me to fix the programme on the next day as she had some guests. Next day morning I called her but my bad luck she got her periods. But she did not want to disappoint me and called me to her place. I blindly went to her place without knowing what she stores for me. And guess. She had arranged a stunning beauty, name Samita, barely 21yrs, fare, look like a model. (just give her a Red dress and she is no less than a KF air hostess) She wanted to have a bath first which I readily agreed as I wanted to spend some time with my host R. R* was very sexy and once Samita left for bath she immediately hugged me and played with my D. She opened up her top and made available her 36+ boobs. A lot of bbob pressing, sucking, hugging, kissing and all of a sudden she pulled out my D* and gave me a awesome BBBJ. Man. This was terrific. A very very beautiful young lady was so desperate for F* that she is doing everything without any reluctance! I stopped her as I did not want to ejaculate. Few minutes later Samita entered the room and R* left the room with a wicked smile on her face. Samita was excellent. Very good shape, shaven Pu. She too initiated a very good blow job and played with my D. Now it was getting almost impossible for me to resist. Slipped on a rubber and went for Missi and happy ending after good 10 minutes.

For more information.I am going to North east for 4 weeks trip and it would help a lot if I am in good company. So please do share the good contacts.

Keep in touch and keep exchanging the good works.

IntimateNo1
05-18-13, 13:18
Visiting Indore for a week.

Seek help in getting laid / info on spas / mps.

DoTheDo
05-25-13, 10:25
Hi,

Does anyone have any clue about mongering scene in McLeodganj / Dharamsala?

Thanks

AntiKlpd
05-26-13, 10:12
Hi,

Dh.

Does anyone have any clue about mongering scene in McLeodganj / Dharamsala?

ThanksDharamshala definitely has a p4p scene though I do not have any contacts. McLeodganj is dry but there is lot of scope to pick up western girls for free at the discotheque there on weekends. Otherwise just join some yoga classes and try your luck

DoTheDo
05-26-13, 12:14
Thanks Buddy. Are there discotheques in there? That's cool. Will try to include a weekend in my travel plan.

Dharamshala definitely has a p4p scene though I do not have any contacts. McLeodganj is dry but there is lot of scope to pick up western girls for free at the discotheque there on weekends. Otherwise just join some yoga classes and try your luck

CoolLife
06-05-13, 20:31
Was in Lucknow for some meeting. Jonny was real thirsty for some action. Called A*ha had met him earlier during last visit. Booked a room in a hotel and called her. She came, we started with sessions of drinks and DFK. Although she told me that she has a good appetite for drinks, but she got real drunk. Enjoyed her fucking till effect of drinks wore out and later fucked her again when she woke up.

Summary:

Body: 8/10 [Small boobs and tight hole]

GFE: 10/10.

Service: 10/10 [when she was out drunk]; 10/10 [when she was awake]

Damage: 5K (to gal) + 1.5K (room) +.5K (mis)

WIR: Yep. [She quoted 5K for 2 shots and 2 hrs; but it turned out to be 3 shots and 6hrs]

[Sorry friends cannot share her no. Because she told me not. My membership is deactivated will activate it soon]

TravelerD
06-06-13, 05:22
I am visiting Dehradun Mussoorie for 2 weeks.

Hoping someone can share details for some action there.

IMeMyself
06-07-13, 05:56
Was in Lucknow for some meeting. Jonny was real thirsty for some action. Called A*ha had met him earlier during last visit. Booked a room in a hotel and called her. She came, we started with sessions of drinks and DFK. Although she told me that she has a good appetite for drinks, but she got real drunk. Enjoyed her fucking till effect of drinks wore out and later fucked her again when she woke up...What a miss, finally got something in IKO and you can't share the digits. It seems my membership will go in vain and I wud never be able to score.

Guym24
06-07-13, 20:43
Can someone let me know if something in Surat for mongering.

Rocky Singh
06-12-13, 16:24
Hello everyone.

Kindly share contact details that you have from KOTA, rajasthan or nearby area. I have been searching for past 6 months and couldn't find a single service provider. Making me to believe that there are no such activities in KOTA. If anyone of you have any details regarding activities in this place then do come forward.

Thank youI was in Kota in 2011. I didn't find anything in Kota but there is this village around 30-40 kms from Kota towards Bundi side (You must have seen that fort there, right?)

In that village the only earning source is through prostitution. You will find girls standing outside of their houses. Rates are like 300-500 per shot or 1000 for the night as the girls are very young but not that good looking.

Jaggs
06-12-13, 21:04
Hey guys,

I am visiting Nagpur on Thursday and will be free in the second half. Could anyone please share me some contacts.

I am looking forward for a good evening in the orange city

Member #4440
06-13-13, 08:08
I am going to visit Amravati next can anybody share with me good contact from here.

I heard that pinky is famous CG in Amravati anybody tried her.

Lachhipur Wala
06-15-13, 02:32
Moradabad is a fast developing city due to its proximity to delhi even in mongering. Last week, had a opportunity to pass through Bhantu colony-an area famous for liquor and prostitution. Saw some nice girls in modern outfits there. Could not try as was in hurry. Can anyone write about latest position there?

Ricky954
06-18-13, 10:06
Can someone let me know if something in Surat for mongering.Hey man, were you able to find anything in Surat. I just know of one MP here.

PrateekKhanna
06-18-13, 12:06
Please, would appreciate.

Regards,

Prateek

Hi guyzz I am Back.

Just can't believe my luck these days in getting laid. Gosh I dunno what I am havin for bfast these days. This is what happened today and I am still having a hard on just about thinkin over it even though its just been 2 hrs since I have come back...

SexyMan74
06-22-13, 10:07
I' m on a trip to Guwahati and Jorhat in Assam. W fellow member guru 999 share few Guwahati contacts. Tried them but Jone responded well. Finally yesterday I moved to jorhat. Was staying in hotel earl gr. Why. After work asked some hotel staff for any leads but they were very hesitant, then gave 100 bucks to the driver of cab and find out something. Half an hour later he came with a lead. Went witb him to pick up, the lady was 30 yrs old local, nice medium body, typical hw, her kid of 4yrs also came in veh. Driver said he knew a place and kid will be taken care of. Whole on the way she said she would like to drink. I thought stil better and asked driver to bring 5-6 beers. She said the lady owner of the house we are going also like to drink. I was getting wild ideas. Anyways reached the place, the owner was not that good. We all drank beers, then driver and house owner lady went out with kid.

Started the action, lot of dfk, pussy eating, she ws responding well but didn't agree for BJ, bit of turnoff. Then finally had her in mis for 15 min qnd came in. Interestingly when I came out, the driver quickly went in, taking a condom from me and also fucked her quickly for few mins and I was watching them through the curtains from outside.

Overall a different wild kind of exp with an assam locql hw.

Expd 2k plus 600 for beers (not bad)

Body slightly plump.

Boobs 36 cute nipples.

Pussy : nice smelling and tight, did lot of eating and fingering.

Turnoffs : no BJ and place was hot.

Note: will try for one more encounter today and then on 23rd moving to Calcutta for my beloved SG and also one or two independent Shareed by dear Cassanova.

Will update.

HotDpk333
06-23-13, 03:59
Hey man, were you able to find anything in Surat. I just know of one MP here.We can form a group for Surat. I know few independents and few sp's.

Ricky954
06-23-13, 08:29
We can form a group for Surat. I know few independents and few sp's.Yes, man we should form a group for Surat. I also know one sp here. Lets share info.

RahulA9282
06-26-13, 10:04
Dear Fellow Mongers,

I am from Kolkata and planning to visit Ludhiana in Sep. Are there any leads for any SP or any MP in Ludhiana and can I get some GF hotels also in this city. If you people need any help for Kokata, I can give you many leads.

Thanks

Dangy8890
06-27-13, 15:09
recently heard in news that an ex-cop has been arrested in nagpur along with son for providing ladies to customers like us for 5 years. i really hate these type of news and request police to spend their time in catching criminals for [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) and murder. prostitution is a necessary evil to society and outlet for men who otherwise would be [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) someone in their family or preying upon innocent **** girls. it certainly is lesser of the two evils. it needs to be regulated like in kolkata i certainly believe crime against women has been very low than other cities. overall nagpur mongers beware of le or over anxious media reporters who bring these reports in news.

Zipper Two
06-30-13, 19:04
Yes, man we should form a group for Surat. I also know one sp here. Lets share info.Which spa in Surat.

MailMunjal
07-03-13, 12:02
Which spa in Surat.Can anyone let me know about any massage parlour in Surat or some independent housewives, I can help with some independent girl information in Pune.

BrownDik
07-05-13, 08:21
Respected Seniors and co-members,

I travel to Jamshedpur quite regularly and really need some info about any mp or sp there. If anyone can help with some contacts, I will be extremely grateful!

JustForFun2001
07-09-13, 14:56
I am travelling to Guwahati sometime end of next week, would request all to suggest a good GF friendly hotel in town.

LeoFast
07-10-13, 17:52
Here is the FR from a chandigarh MP. Visited the MP. Bought a snap deal coupon. Though place was a little open. Still managed to get HJ from thai girl! It was after a long search in CHD. Willing to share details with folks haing similar info!

MarriedBtlukin
07-11-13, 19:17
Hi are there any sp in Chandigarh area who provide in call services as most I tried were offering out call?

Would appreciate help,

Regds

Rocker123
07-17-13, 14:51
Hi friends.

Any new link in Nashik?

Waiting for your good suggestion.

Thanks

MailMunjal
07-19-13, 15:08
Is there any kind of action in Surat?

Dangy8890
07-20-13, 04:06
Respected Seniors and co-members,

I travel to Jamshedpur quite regularly and really need some info about any mp or sp there. If anyone can help with some contacts, I will be extremely grateful!There are some MPs in Sakchi, though you have to roam around to find them. There was a recent raid by police on many MPs in Sakchi, which is very bad but confirms their presence. There is a health spa in Sakchi which I think is worth trying. I don't remember name but its board is near Sakchi petrol pump. Many hotels near rly station are worth trying as they arrange housewives of nearby housing societies of Jugsalai. If you find any more please mention.

Kav Victor
07-20-13, 20:17
AYESHAatBHOPAL CITY OF LAKES.

FR Time friends. Pleasures and joys of life in small towns Galore!

Was in Bhopal for some time. And remembering my four year old escapades was sure. That the lake city had a lot to offer. Unlike. Big cities. Small towns and cities operate on. A closed knit circle basis and was fortunate to find an ingrowth.

Well options included. Spas. And Salons. For the tickle fetishes to FS. And companions from working lot / colleges etc for large part of the day / night. What emerged is that. It was a well integrated and coordinated operation with complimentary booking of a GFE hotel in MP Nagar Area.

Decided to go for a ST (2 hr) time with a highly recommended girl, arrived at the Hotel and wallah. No checkin required straight to the room for Rs 1200, the hotel was a run down property but the room was clean with fresh bed sheets, attached shower, aircon and cabel TV.

They have some system of infoming arrival, in 10 min the guy arrives with a tall 5'10".20 something girl, the first impression was fair and friendly. He apologised for non-availability of promised girl and recommended. Her to be better then the promised girl. So a little bit of chit chat usual bit followed by direct questions. How much did I pay to the middle man and pat offer of her phone number and 2 k less then the SP in case of direct contact and promised availabilities of mutliple options from her friend

Circle group.

Shared a gum. And down to business. No DATY Kissing. And Anal on menu. Otherwise game for all. Other experiments.

Decent CBJ, Girl on TOP, Doggy, Mish, Lotus. In all about 30 min of fun and games. Well built with ample 34 C naturals, a slight turn off was stitch marks under the chin.

Did everything and more to. Finish the act decently. Though avoids eye contact during the act for reasons best known to her.

Score card.

Cost. 5 k +.5 tip + 1. 2 k room.

Looks. 6/10.

Body. 6.5/10.

GFE. 5/10.

Cooperation. 6.5/10.

Overall VFM 6/10.

WIR. No, intersted next time to see what else is available.

Asked her for pics and she gladly accepted

PS : Jackson may consider a Bhopal thread. As I forsee lot of activity in that region. Regards

Multiple contacts for the Lake city turned up. Will be shared on. Exchange basis.

Pictures in photo section

Arung801
07-23-13, 19:40
Hi,

I'm from Delhi travelling to Bhopal. Can you share this girls details. If you need anything in Delhi please do let me know.

Hi all,

I have been a frquent visitor to ISG but neva posted my exp. This exp I had was in Bhopal. I have like lived nearly 22 yrs der but neva got any action. But it all changed last week.

Jhonny was hungry so went across few ads in local newspapers, called a no. In the evenin but dint pick up. Got to call from the no. In the mornin. The lady was sounding sweet with a girlish naughty voice and smilin all the time. Qouted a price of 4 k. I was ok wid it but still bargained. She said no and hung up. After a while she calld up again and agreed for full night in 6k. I was like gr88. Booked a hotel room near upper lake. Was waitin for her in the lobby. Age must be around 27-28. Was a muslim girl. Piercing big eyes, a bit chubby but fair as hell. Was very talkative and shy in nature (wich I loved). Took her to the room. She wanted vodka. Gave it to her den we settled down to have a chat. Said shz married. Hubby is nt earnin and all that bull crap. After a while we started fondling each other. Had nice 36b racks. Gave me a fanatastic BJ widout protection. As very clean and she was actually very shy in removing her clothes and gave that shy naughty smile wich turned me on even more...

RahulA9282
07-27-13, 07:48
Dear Fellow Mongers,

Are there any leads for Ludhiana. I m from Calcutta and planning to visit there next month. If you people need anything from Calcutta, feel free to contact me via PM.

WestIndia
07-28-13, 20:58
Hi,

I'm from Delhi travelling to Bhopal. Can you share this girls details. If you need anything in Delhi please do let me know.Fwd some independent num, Check PM.

Member #4440
07-29-13, 03:37
Hi any one from Nashik as I could not find separate forum for Nashik. If any one here we can jointly venture the stuff. Also I would like to share the mine contact here at Nashik.

Rocker123
07-31-13, 11:33
Hi any one from Nashik as I could not find separate forum for Nashik. If any one here we can jointly venture the stuff. Also I would like to share the mine contact here at Nashik.Hi,

Earlier I have given you some information in Dwarka. Nibhruti complex. A new bee has come there. Go enjoy.

Other one can you find near Kairali hotel near. Rashbihari school. If you come from the city side. Take the left service road before Rashbihari school. In the left you can find a small hotel. And a service station. It is before the Kairali hotel. Go to upstair. You can find some stuff. 1200 FS. With massage.

Ok then. If you find some new contact. Share. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4440
08-01-13, 08:33
Rockers.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Bt you don't have PM facilities so could not share mine contact.

I have used that Nivrutti complex girls. Will try for new babae. Is she is Vaishali. She is not worth If she is not Vaishali let me know her report.

U mentioned Rasbihari add. Friend just go ahead adjuscent to That school left hand a road goes. Gov ahead 1000 feet a board Shinde farm is there take again left. At the end a building near to that a construction going on of two room. Behind this you will find temporary room made for business purpose. Select the girl pay 1k for 1 French and shot.

Rocker123
08-01-13, 12:01
Rockers.

I have used that Nivrutti complex girls. Will try for new babae. Is she is Vaishali. She is not worth If she is not Vaishali let me know her report.

You mentioned Rasbihari add. Friend just go ahead adjuscent to That school left hand a road goes. Gov ahead 1000 feet a board Shinde farm is there take again left. At the end a building near to that a construction going on of two room. Behind this you will find temporary room made for business purpose. Select the girl pay 1k for 1 French and shot.Thanks. Can you elaborate a little bit. Can we share mobile no here?

Rocker123
08-01-13, 14:26
Rockers.

You mentioned Rasbihari add. Friend just go ahead adjuscent to That school left hand a road goes. Gov ahead 1000 feet a board Shinde farm is there take again left. At the end a building near to that a construction going on of two room. Behind this you will find temporary room made for business purpose. Select the girl pay 1k for 1 French and shot.I have gone there, at the end of that road, at the left there is a two stories building and at the right a tin sheded make shift room. Which one was the target? Is it behind the left side building?

Member #4440
08-02-13, 07:31
Yes. Absolutely correct.

Go inside that area behind the front two rooms Tin shaded room. A little will show you girl. U can negotiate 1500 for two pop as they ask 1800.

I have gone there, at the end of that road, at the left there is a two stories building and at the right a tin sheded make shift room. Which one was the target? Is it behind the left side building?

Lachhipur Wala
08-04-13, 06:44
Heard a lot about Chaturbhuj temple area girls in this lichi city of Bihar. Here were dancers famous up to Calcutta Mumbai. As adjacent to Nepal, chinky girls also there. Anyone having latest mongering experience there, requested to post here. Also a new thread may be started.

Houndd
08-04-13, 15:01
Hello fellows,

I will be visiting amritsar shortly. Does anyone experienced mongering in there?

Could you share any leads?

RahulA9282
08-07-13, 08:02
Hi Friends,

I am planning to visit Ludhiana very shortly. Is there somebody here who can guide me of any action and contacts in Ludhiana? Help will be very much appreciated and can help others to find many many leads in Kolkata.

Thnks

Rocker123
08-08-13, 12:33
Yes. Absolutely correct.

Go inside that area behind the front two rooms Tin shaded room. A little will show you girl. U can negotiate 1500 for two pop as they ask 1800.Hi friend,

Very next day I went there at afternoon. But found nobody there, and the iron gate was also closed. Do you have any other lead at or near nashik.

Thanks again.

Lachhipur Wala
08-09-13, 03:31
It is a beautiful city with be full babes all around. One year ago, found a number under massage for 2k but now closed. Anyone has latest contact?

Member #4440
08-09-13, 13:58
Rocker.

I have a contact no. Of that SP. Due to LE raid possibility there were might be underground. But I am sure will come back pl. Check again.

I have tried MP you reported above Khadi Bhandar college road. There is a one girl having pimple on face told me made available a HW if I need.

FckMyWife
08-10-13, 13:25
Me and my wife do travel to Nashik every fortnight and stay in a 3* resort. She is 38yrsold. 5.7" tall, slim gym toned body. 55kgs, dusky, passionate looking hotwife.

And looks for good fucks every day. We look for matured 40+ men, educated, sophisticated CEO types to fuck her good. She takes 5k for 2hrs, hotel will be ours.

Arung801
08-10-13, 21:48
Hi,

I shall be in Panchkula in coming week. Can anyone guide on a girl friendly hotel and also share some good SP and MP details. Will be happy to help for Delhi.

AG

Member #4440
08-11-13, 06:13
First of all is she your wife?

How you allows her to do this?

Can you show or send me her pics?

How can I contact you?

Me and my wife do travel to Nashik every fortnight and stay in a 3* resort. She is 38yrsold. 5.7" tall, slim gym toned body. 55kgs, dusky, passionate looking hotwife.

And looks for good fucks every day. We look for matured 40+ men, educated, sophisticated CEO types to fuck her good. She takes 5k for 2hrs, hotel will be ours.

SomNcr
08-11-13, 08:36

How can I contact you?Hi friend,

You dhould not really question how "you can allow her to do so " its their personal wsh.

By the way some time ago I had an encounter with a lady who travels with her live in partner at the steel city of Jamshedpur. She is usually avaliable by prior appointment in Calcutta, and majour ities of eastern india like Patna, Ranchi, Bhubhaneshwar etc. One needs to ay travel costs plus stay unles they are in that area at that time. The lady is a typical mifl a bit on the heaver sde and gives all service excep anal. Pl PM me if you need ther contacts

Some years ago I had an encounter with a simillar H&W at Banglore, I don't know if I have their contacts with me but the lady was good and gave a wonderfull experience, I was staying at a star hotel in Banglore. Only they were very selective and prefered outsiders, not persons from Banglore.

Both ladies provided a wonderful GF experience.

Brs this happens due to "personal" reasons. Take the service and don't ask questions as to why they do it. Do we take permission from our partners before we indulge in mongering.

Enjoy but ask no akward questions. And have fun.

Cheers, Som

CoolPuneGuest
08-11-13, 15:40
Try JD Chd msag Siya.

Hi,

I shall be in Panchkula in coming week. Can anyone guide on a girl friendly hotel and also share some good SP and MP details. Will be happy to help for Delhi.

AG

Member #4440
08-12-13, 03:38
So I am interested to meet you but let me know how it will come out.

How can we get in contact let me know. U haven't Pm facility.

How can I contact you?

Rajat1
08-12-13, 05:23
Would be travelling to Daman soon. Can someone guide me to nice places for mongering! Am a veteran in delhi forum and have been contributing a great deal there. !

FckMyWife
08-12-13, 18:12
Hi friend,

You dhould not really question how "you can allow her to do so " its their personal wsh.

By the way some time ago I had an encounter with a lady who travels with her live in partner at the steel city of Jamshedpur. She is usually avaliable by prior appointment in Calcutta, and majour ities of eastern india like Patna, Ranchi, Bhubhaneshwar etc. One needs to ay travel costs plus stay unles they are in that area at that time. The lady is a typical mifl a bit on the heaver sde and gives all service excep anal. Pl PM me if you need ther contacts

Some years ago I had an encounter with a simillar H&W at Banglore, I don't know if I have their contacts with me but the lady was good and gave a wonderfull experience, I was staying at a star hotel in Banglore. Only they were very selective and prefered outsiders, not persons from Banglore.

Both ladies provided a wonderful GF experience.

Brs this happens due to "personal" reasons. Take the service and don't ask questions as to why they do it. Do we take permission from our partners before we indulge in mongering.

Enjoy but ask no akward questions. And have fun.

Cheers, SomWell said. We are very open about what we do. I don't think I need to explain why to people who doesn't matters to us in our life. The only one I care about is my wife and the only guy my wife cares is me. Others comes and goes.

DhakDhak
08-13-13, 01:17
Hi I will be in Patna in the last week of August. Do any of you have some contact at Patna. I can also share some contact at Delhi.

Cheers.

DD

Member #4440
08-13-13, 04:09
Ok.

Then tell me when are you coming Nashik?

It would be great pleasure if we meet.

Well said. We are very open about what we do. I don't think I need to explain why to people who doesn't matters to us in our life. The only one I care about is my wife and the only guy my wife cares is me. Others comes and goes.

Member #4440
08-13-13, 04:16
Ok.

I am very desparate to meet you both.

Well said. We are very open about what we do. I don't think I need to explain why to people who doesn't matters to us in our life. The only one I care about is my wife and the only guy my wife cares is me. Others comes and goes.

FckMyWife
08-13-13, 09:12
Ok.

I am very desparate to meet you both.The type of men we look for is mentioned in our introductory mail.

"We look for matured 40+ men, educated, sophisticated CEO types to fuck her good. She takes 5k for 2hrs, hotel will be ours."

Now if anyone wants to meet need to at least give a basic intro like his asl and what he does.

Shambu
08-13-13, 15:05
It is a beautiful city with be full babes all around. One year ago, found a number under massage for 2k but now closed. Anyone has latest contact?Are there any Anglo Indian females available in Lucknow?

Member #4440
08-13-13, 15:58
Hallo.

I am well educated, working in top management in MNC at Nashik. Had been at Pune in top automobile MNC. Shifted here age around 38 and very good fucker as concern to stamina and handling.

The type of men we look for is mentioned in our introductory mail.

"We look for matured 40+ men, educated, sophisticated CEO types to fuck her good. She takes 5k for 2hrs, hotel will be ours."

Now if anyone wants to meet need to at least give a basic intro like his asl and what he does.

JessePinkman
08-15-13, 20:36
Will be in Indore for 5 days.

Can anybody please guide me how to proceed for some action?

RockUpMan
08-20-13, 08:23

Now if anyone wants to meet need to at least give a basic intro like his asl and what he does.I would like to go ahead with you.

To introduce me I am 32 years old man living in Nashik working in MNC as Sernior Manager. Kindly PM me your contacts so that we can go ahead.

Member #4440
08-22-13, 03:48
What happened. No reply from that man supposed to provide his partner for act.

I am ready this weekend if they will come Nashik

FckMyWife
08-23-13, 04:31
What happened. No reply from that man supposed to provide his partner for act.

I am ready this weekend if they will come NashikCheck this anitas4fun at SEA.

CoolFun
08-24-13, 06:28
Dear all,

I will be going to Guntur in ap, for work purpose. Going to stay there 2 days. Kindly pm any number in Guntur or Vijayawada.

Thank you

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Member #4284
08-29-13, 09:27
Mate, there isn't any Anita on SEA. If you really want to take this forward give clear direction on where do we get more info. I am in Mumbai, Pune and Nasik every week and can do her at any of these places.

Shipwreck11
08-29-13, 15:57
Hi guys,

Have heard of people picking up options from Chandigarh and moving to locales of Himachal for overnight GFE experience. Any leads on the same (pm is active).

Khekada
08-30-13, 15:20
Dear All,

I am getting to Mandsaur for 1 week. Can any one guide me there? Searched on net for mongering options there. Seems to be sex workers in highway side places is the option there. Any one done this before?

Regards,

Khekada

FckMyWife
09-02-13, 06:37
Pronit and Ujwala,

Sorry my mistake, check Anita 38 on SEA for Nashik and Mumbai.

Member #4284
09-03-13, 07:10
Mate, there is no Anita on SEA I searched in Mumbai, in Nashik and even entire India.

Pronit and Ujwala,

Member #4440
09-03-13, 10:14
If any one find it pl. Let me know.

Pronit and Ujwala,

Shambu
09-04-13, 15:02
Dear all,

I m going to visit Indore, and Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh ). It would be great.

If any member help me to get any good opportunity for mongering.What the hell does 'SEA' stand for anyway.

Member #4284
09-05-13, 08:01
There is a website called sexyescortads. Look it up on google. SEA is the shortform.

What the hell does 'SEA' stand for anyway.

DebonairDelhi
09-05-13, 10:38
What the hell does 'SEA' stand for anyway.SEA: sexy escorts ad

Khekada
09-07-13, 13:48
Hey Bro Bhuppi,

What time you will be there? I will be in Ratlam Mandsaur area around second week Dec. By any chance if you would be there, can go together for the hunt.

Regards,

Khekada

Dear all,

I m going to visit Indore, and Khandwa (Madhya Pradesh ). It would be great.

If any member help me to get any good opportunity for mongering.

DebonairDelhi
09-11-13, 15:05
Can some one please suggest a good GF hotel in bhopal.

Also I got a lead of a Indi called swati, with digits ending 2448, will someone give some insight on the girl, sounds 30 plus on the phone.

Please help

RajMehta
09-12-13, 11:58
Yesterday went to Mens Parlour in Sakchi, Jamshedpur. There were two girls, selected one girl her looks 6/10, complexion fair boobs size. 32. Ask her to massage, she told me to sit in the chair then hang one curtain around the chair. Then put her duppta side and stared head massage with her soft fingers. After 10 took powder and started my chest massage after some time interested her hand to inside my pant and give massage to Jhonny and Balls. Then come in front of me and lifted her Kurta and Bra and loose her pajama and ask me to squeeze her boobs I told her to down her pajama tell said no but I force her then she down her pajama and panty. Stared boobs press and fingering. Feel that her pussy is tight. After 5 minutes she opened belt of my pant and unhook my pant and tell my to lift down my pant undie. After that she stared HJ I asked her for BJ she said no for BJ. She tell that she will give the BJ and shot if I will take her to outside the parlour. Tell her to continue the HJ she stared the HJ and that time I was enjoying her boobs. She give nice HJ after some time cummed on her hand then she cleaned my Jhonny. She told her name Sony and give her number and said to call her if I wanted to take her for a shot.

RajMehta
09-12-13, 15:36
Yesterday wen to a Mens Parlour see there were two girls sitting on chair ask Parlour owner rate. He quoted 250 for massage and HJ. Selected one girl named sony. She is fair and look is 6/10 boobs 32. She lifted up her salwar and bra and opened her lower. Give nice HJ with boobs squeezing and fingering. Ask her for out-call quoted 2000 for 3 hours.

RahulA9282
09-13-13, 07:09
Hey Guys,

I am planning a short trip for two days to Ludhiana very shortly. Is there anybody here who can give me some leads for Ludhiana. Any SP, MP or any independents contact. Your help will be very solicited.

Thanks in advance.

RajMehta
09-14-13, 13:02
Got the contact of Neha from my one friend called her yesterday and fixed appointment. She called me to meet me in a Hotel in Bistupur at 5 pm. Reached there and called her she told me that room is already booked and tell me name of hotel staff to meet me. Entered to the Hotel and ask in the reception about that person. That person comes to the reception and take me to one room and tell me to wait.

After 10 minutes neha come to room. She was looking awesome. She was in jean and top. After chatting for 10 minutes we start session. She removed her jeans and top and tell me to remove my dress also.

Then she started bbj she was very good in bbj. Then I removed her bra and panty and she put condom on my johnny. Started fucking her in miss after and finished doggy. After session she cleaned me and herself then again stared chatting. That time she tells tthat she is married and she is basically from Orissa and working her in a insurance company.

After chatting around 30 minutes started second session this time she started fucking in cowboy and finished in missionary.

After taking rest for 10 minutes leave room. Only one issue with her is that she do don't allow DFK.

After a long time find a diamond in Jamshedpur.

Name. Neha.

Age. Around 28.

Boobs. 34.

Height. 4' 8"

Complextion. Fair.

Looks. 9/10.

Service. 9/10

GF. 10/10.

Charges. 6k for 2 hour including hotel charges.

FckMyWife
09-15-13, 06:48
Mate, there is no Anita on SEA I searched in Mumbai, in Nashik and even entire India.Really can't understand why you can't find a Anita38 on SEA. She's from Mumbai but visits Nashik. Will be there in Nashik again on sat. 21st Sept.

WantsAMassage
09-16-13, 18:43
Hey guys,

I will be visiting Kanpur next week. Anything there?

Member #4440
09-17-13, 03:52
I am ready to meet you let me know how and where?

Really can't understand why you can't find a Anita38 on SEA. She's from Mumbai but visits Nashik. Will be there in Nashik again on sat. 21st Sept.

CoolPuneGuest
09-18-13, 07:58
[http://www.sexyescortads.com/user_profile/show/866152/ QUOTE=Ujwala; 1473034]I am ready to meet you let me know how and where?[/QUOTE]Hi! Ujwala Bro, This man has registered his so called Anita on 14th, link is here.

Member #4440
09-20-13, 01:15
I don't have a account on SEA then how can I get in contact with them. Facing a technical prob. While sign up there. If some one would mail me her Mail I'd. It would be great.

[

http://www.sexyescortads.com/user_profile/show/866152/

QUOTE=Ujwala; 1473034]I am ready to meet you let me know how and where?Hi! Ujwala Bro, This man has registered his so called Anita on 14th, link is here.[/QUOTE]

Member #4440
09-21-13, 01:42
I have did a mail but haven't got any reply. Then how will we meet today.

Check your Inbox and reply me.

I am ready to meet you let me know how and where?

Dangy8890
09-24-13, 14:13
Yesterday wen to a Mens Parlour see there were two girls sitting on chair ask Parlour owner rate. He quoted 250 for massage and HJ. Selected one girl named sony. She is fair and look is 6/10 boobs 32. She lifted up her salwar and bra and opened her lower. Give nice HJ with boobs squeezing and fingering. Ask her for out-call quoted 2000 for 3 hours.Please tell the name of the Parlour?

RajMehta
09-25-13, 08:17
Please tell the name of the Parlour?Hi Dangy,

Not seen the name of parlour. There are some parlour near Sakchi H bridge and some are towards burma mines after crossing the turning of Golmuri.

Bye.

Member #4440
09-25-13, 12:50
Yesterday I had called mine one contact from Pune for meet me here. She traveled here and reached around 7:30 at eve. Then we gone to big hotels on Nashik Pune. Made entry at register and went to room. Reception has asked I'd proof we unfortunately given our both. Bt he said the name of we both has differ and took doubt we are not family. Refused to give a room and we went away.

What should I had to do in that situation.

I have to told them she hasn't any ID proof?

Kattar Puneri
09-25-13, 13:39
People can travel together and do whatever they want if they are consenting adults. Tell them that you are not married up front.

FckMyWife
09-25-13, 14:40
Yesterday I had called mine one contact from Pune for meet me here. She traveled here and reached around 7:30 at eve. Then we gone to big hotels on Nashik Pune. Made entry at register and went to room. Reception has asked I'd proof we unfortunately given our both. Bt he said the name of we both has differ and took doubt we are not family. Refused to give a room and we went away.

I have to told them she hasn't any I'd proof?That is the reason why we (I and my wife) travel to Nashik together, book a nice 3*resort and then invite a guy to fuck my wife. I sit and have a beer in the pool side as the guy and my wife are fucking in the room. Then after 1 fuck they come and join me at pool side and after sometime again disappear in the room to have another fuck. Save us from such problems.

But what you could have done Ujwala is checked in as mr and mrs Ujwala and given only your ID, but still if your address proof is local then they may refuse you room. This happens mostly in small towns. You can try other hotels too as there would always be some that would give you room.

Do you have pm facility?

DeepakSa
09-25-13, 15:10
Hi,

All the good and decent places will ask for ID proof. But not for both. Normally male should give.

Best way would be book via makemytrip etc. And go with your ID proof. When you book via those sites you will get discount too.

Or you should know GF friendly hotels.

The best thing sbt these hotels who Ask for I'd is. Less trouble from LE. And possibility of they miss use your ID is less.

I have to told them she hasn't any I'd proof?

Member #4440
09-26-13, 01:51
That happened in small town on Nashik Pune road. Hotel is big bt. Rural area. Never experienced such at Pune, Shirdi.

Yes I have a PM facility.

AjayFromSurat
09-26-13, 07:33
That is the reason why we (I and my wife) travel to Nashik together, book a nice 3*resort and then invite a guy to fuck my wife. I sit and have a beer in the pool side as the guy and my wife are fucking in the room. Then after 1 fuck they come and join me at pool side and after sometime again disappear in the room to have another fuck. Save us from such problems.

But what you could have done Ujwala is checked in as mr and mrs Ujwala and given only your I'd, but still if your address proof is local then they may refuse you room. This happens mostly in small towns. You can try other hotels too as there would always be some that would give you room.

Do you have pm facility?Can you please tell me, how you select or get the guy for your wife?

I am interested to entertain your wife, if you wish!

Thank you.

IAmJusForU
09-26-13, 08:01
Hey guys,

If anyone can give any sort of help for Dehradun, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Roorkee then kindly do it. It's been really solitary.

Member #4440
09-27-13, 16:35
I have been with contact with Anita since last week after the response of my mail. I saw her on SEA. 38 yrs old lady with loose body.

FckMyWife
09-27-13, 18:16
Can you please tell me, how you select or get the guy for your wife?

I am interested to entertain your wife, if you wish!

Thank you.Well theres always a monetary criteria, she expects 6k for 2-3 hrs and 12k for a nite in a decent hotel. She's at SEA as Anita38.

LongLustHot
09-27-13, 20:38
Hi All,

Have been a member since a year but didn't start to monger yet. Visiting Indore / Bhopal, mid of next week, any help for contacts there will be appreciated.

Thanks

FckMyWife
09-28-13, 02:49
I have been with contact with Anita since last week after the response of my mail. I saw her on SEA. 38 yrs old lady with loose body.So you were the one who was bargaining? For 6k you will say 3 for 12 you will say 7? Don't you think you should look for escorts of your class?

CoolPuneGuest
09-28-13, 04:59
Man we are unable to find the difference. If your wife do all of this for money, she is an escort & afterall she is also registered at SEA, the lady who does this for fun, never asks for money, so man be don't try to fool the forum.

So you were the one who was bargaining? For 6k you will say 3 for 12 you will say 7? Don't you think you should look for escorts of your class?

Member #4440
09-28-13, 07:25
Your correct friend. Pune famous Smita is in the range of her as concern to age and body only diff. Is language. Then why we pay more for her.

Santa3
09-28-13, 15:02
So you were the one who was bargaining? For 6k you will say 3 for 12 you will say 7? Don't you think you should look for escorts of your class?You are requested to stop this nonsense and solicit clients in the General Forum. This is a place to share experiences, not conduct business. Please behave and follow decorum else we will be forced to report you. And just for your information there is not much difference between buying vegetables and renting pussies. In both cases you bargain. Its always give and take.

Member #4440
09-28-13, 16:12
Thanks mongers collegue.

They are using this forum to advtise their business.

You are requested to stop this nonsense and solicit clients in the General Forum. This is a place to share experiences, not conduct business. Please behave and follow decorum else we will be forced to report you. And just for your information there is not much difference between buying vegetables and renting pussies. In both cases you bargain. Its always give and take.

FckMyWife
09-29-13, 14:24
Just came back from Nashik. We were at Sonali Trimbak Road, on sat. Where we met a guy for 2 hrs for 6k and then my wife went to Ibis at Satpur for nite (12K) and I stayed back at Sonali.

Met wife at Ibis on Sunday and had lunch together and then back to Mumbai.

Guys I m unable to understand what you people are saying? Do you have problems in understanding simple English?

Santa all posts here are first approved by the mods if my posts do not follow the decorum then I m sure it would have not seen light of the day here.

Coolpuneguest- well can't a wife be a escort? I don't know whats hard for you to understand?

We do come to Nashik every fortnite, we do meet guys for sex, we do not fuck for charity, we are at SEA too, we charge 6k for 2-3 hrs and 12k for a nite.

We are not concerned about what others take. If you are a guy of class then respond if you guys are accustomed to low class escorts then take them.

Lachhipur Wala
09-30-13, 02:22
Just came back from Nashik. We were at Sonali Trimbak Road, on sat. Where we met a guy for 2 hrs for 6k and then my wife went to Ibis at Satpur for nite (12K) and I stayed back at Sonali.

Met wife at Ibis on Sunday and had lunch together and then back to Mumbai.

Guys I m unable to understand what you people are saying? Do you have problems in understanding simple English?

Santa all posts here are first approved by the mods if my posts do not follow the decorum then I m sure it would have not seen light of the day here.

Coolpuneguest- well can't a wife be a escort? I don't know whats hard for you to understand?

We do come to Nashik every fortnite, we do meet guys for sex, we do not fuck for charity, we are at SEA too, we charge 6k for 2-3 hrs and 12k for a nite.

We are not concerned about what others take. If you are a guy of class then respond if you guys are accustomed to low class escorts then take them.Kudos for your bold truthfullness contribution to forum and mongers. Stay on!

IAmJusForU
09-30-13, 18:51
I am going to lucknow for two days and would appreciate if someone will be kind enough to help out.

RajMehta
10-01-13, 12:24
Heard a lot about Chaturbhuj temple area girls in this lichi city of Bihar. Here were dancers famous up to Calcutta Mumbai. As adjacent to Nepal, chinky girls also there. Anyone having latest mongering experience there, requested to post here. Also a new thread may be started.Hi Lachhupur Wala,

Three years ago I went to Muzaffarpur to attend marriage of my friend's brother that time I visited their with some of my friends. My friend is nephew of a Politician of Muzaffarpur. There are two main lanes not exactly remember the name. We went there around 9:30 PM one day before marriage of my friend. My friend took us to a building of yellow color. A lady aged around 45 greeted us my friend told me that they have booked 5 dancers for barat they say there bai dance. He asked me do you want some refreshment I asked charges then my friend said me to select girls only he will look about the charges. I have selected one girl aged 21 years she was in salwar kamiz and looks too beautiful. Old lady told that girl to take me to a room. Room was very simple but cleaned a huge mirror fitted in one side of wall bed is cleaned. Her name is Nafisa she told she is working there from last 4 years. After a little chit chat stared session. Fucked her missionary she allowed DFk but do not do BJ she said she don't like that not forced her. Done a good session with her. She told she is very demanded there here charge is 3k-5k / hr there.

If any experienced monger of Chaturbhuj Sthan then post your mongering experience.

Bye.

FckMyWife
10-01-13, 13:11
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Hitesh1979
10-02-13, 20:27
You are requested to stop this nonsense and solicit clients in the General Forum. This is a place to share experiences, not conduct business. Please behave and follow decorum else we will be forced to report you. And just for your information there is not much difference between buying vegetables and renting pussies. In both cases you bargain. Its always give and take.Avoid it, she is a old lady, Sonal is better then her.

SpeakkActt
10-03-13, 05:35
Had a nice weekend,

As I went for a trip to erode planned a quick trip to hogenakal near dharmapuri. Larger my self there and had nice bath and its a good place for a photographer. I enjoyed the whole day. Back in room by 4pm. Just had chat with the local boatman found there's no action around there. I know there were lot of actions around 2000 to 2005. It was the golden days. In each and every lodge we get choices. Then it got controlled out there. I know a person as a room boy on that time. He gave me lot of choices. When I stepped down in hog sterday and introduced himseIf and I recognised him. Now he took a lodge for lease there. It looks decent. He treeated me well and gave a ac room for 600rs. He prepared a homely fish food in his home for me.

I felt easy to ask for action. He replied me with a positive answer but not here and its in Dharmapuri. He gave me the lady's number. Had a conversation and told my requirements. She accepted everything and told me that this service is only for particular persons with the ref by this guy (guy from hog). Deal OK for3. 5k for night. I drove to Dharmpuri and gave her a call. She told me to come towards Arur for 5km from dpuri. She has a safe place there. Time was already 7. I backpacked with dinner and beers. Reached there and she directed me to her place. Name of that place ends with patti. It is a small decent house with two portions. I parked my car and entered the house. She welcomed me with a juice. Damn real housewife with an age around 26. Short and tan. Perfect fig. Selma nattukkattai. I asked about the place. She said its her home and her hubby is in Saudi. Had dinner and beer with her. I felt safe. Average class bed and no need of ac there because the place is chill as that village itself is in a mountain area. Started with DFK and had 4 rounds and well cooperative. Tight and clean pussy. BBJ, all positions without any condition. Good satisfaction. Had nice sleep woke up by 9. She served me the breakfast. Hot idlis. Had 2 rounds before lunch. Had lunch and paid her 5k. She showed her happiness with a BBJ. I thought of staying there tonight but changed my mind and left there by 2 and reached Chennai and giving you this FR now. Had nice time. I hearted about pedappuram. I felt the same there. Her name is Saras.

Look. 7/10.

BBj 8/10.

GFE 9/10.

Place 7/10.

Pussy and boobs 9/10.

Damage 5 k whole night.

Again. Yes

Had a nice weekend.

And most of the lodges including TTD hotels too found gf hotels. In Hognekal are GF hotels. Fellow mongers have a happy mongering.

Bond Bond
10-04-13, 13:26
Hi Dears,

I am visiting Aurangabad next week for two days. Any pointers for having a good time there?

PConqueror
10-05-13, 09:40
Had a nice weekend,

As I went for a trip to erode planned a quick trip to hogenakal near dharmapuri. Larger my self there and had nice bath and its a good place for a photographer. I enjoyed the whole day. Back in room by 4pm. Just had chat with the local boatman found there's no action around there. I know there were lot of actions around 2000 to 2005. It was the golden days. In each and every lodge we get choices. Then it got controlled out there. I know a person as a room boy on that time. He gave me lot of choices. When I stepped down in hog sterday and introduced himseIf and I recognised him. Now he took a lodge for lease there. It looks decent. He treeated me well and gave a ac room for 600rs. He prepared a homely fish food in his home for me.

I felt easy to ask for action. He replied me with a positive answer but not here and its in Dharmapuri. He gave me the lady's number. Had a conversation and told my requirements. She accepted everything and told me that this service is only for particular persons with the ref by this guy (guy from hog). Deal OK for3. 5k for night. I drove to Dharmpuri and gave her a call. She told me to come towards Arur for 5km from dpuri. She has a safe place there. Time was already 7. I backpacked with dinner and beers. Reached there and she directed me to her place. Name of that place ends with patti. It is a small decent house with two portions. I parked my car and entered the house. She welcomed me with a juice. Damn real housewife with an age around 26. Short and tan. Perfect fig. Selma nattukkattai. I asked about the place. She said its her home and her hubby is in Saudi. Had dinner and beer with her. I felt safe. Average class bed and no need of ac there because the place is chill as that village itself is in a mountain area. Started with DFK and had 4 rounds and well cooperative. Tight and clean pussy. BBJ, all positions without any condition. Good satisfaction. Had nice sleep woke up by 9...Hi brother. I regularly visit Dharmapuri for biz purpose. Can you please share the contact? Do you have PM facility?

Bhuppi1111
10-07-13, 14:50
I'm going to visit Indore and Khandwa (MP). I would be obliged if any one can share some.

Good contacts,

Thanks

Lachhipur Wala
10-09-13, 02:47
Hi Lachhupur Wala,

Three years ago I went to Muzaffarpur to attend marriage of my friend's brother that time I visited their with some of my friends. My friend is nephew of a Politician of Muzaffarpur. There are two main lanes not exactly remember the name. We went there around 9:30 PM one day before marriage of my friend. My friend took us to a building of yellow color. A lady aged around 45 greeted us my friend told me that they have booked 5 dancers for barat they say there bai dance. He asked me do you want some refreshment I asked charges then my friend said me to select girls only he will look about the charges. I have selected one girl aged 21 years she was in salwar kamiz and looks too beautiful. Old lady told that girl to take me to a room. Room was very simple but cleaned a huge mirror fitted in one side of wall bed is cleaned. Her name is Nafisa she told she is working there from last 4 years. After a little chit chat stared session. Fucked her missionary she allowed DFk but do not do BJ she said she don't like that not forced her. Done a good session with her. She told she is very demanded there here charge is 3k-5k / hr there.

If any experienced monger of Chaturbhuj Sthan then post your mongering experience.

Bye.Thanks for your response fr. What is alive today specially dance?

RahulA9282
10-09-13, 06:52
Dear Fellow Mongers,

I am going to Ludhiana on 13th of this month. I want to know of some action there. Can any of the fellow members help me regarding it.

Thanks.

Bond Bond
10-09-13, 18:03
Was at Nivrutti complex today around 6pm and could not locate anything interesting. Please advise specific details as I have just one day here. Will leave tomorrow night.

IAmJusForU
10-09-13, 18:19
I had been asking for contacts since the past so many days but to no avail. Neways I'm going out there for a couple of days and will monger on my own. Will post FRs accordingly.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Lachhipur Wala
10-10-13, 02:54
I had been asking for contacts since the past so many days but to no avail. Neways I'm going out there for a couple of days and will monger on my own. Will post FRs accordingly.

Cheers and happy mongering.Dear, I just returned after 2days search there. Found 2/3 contacts but seemed scams so did'nt try. But it seems lot of action there so my best wishes for you! Hope soon start a thread for lko.

IAmJusForU
10-10-13, 16:36
As promised here I am posting my FR from Lucknow. And as much I wud love to say that it was heaven. Well it was a bummer. With very few silver linings.

Came down to Lucknow, a brk I was really looking forward too, primarily because of the lack of mongering possibilities bak where I am. Re. Ached here in the morning and after doing away with whatever little business I had I called all the SPs I had short listed and homed on to one who sounded genuine (seriously, that's only what I had to go with). I kinda screwed up because I got caught up with a couple of drinks I poured out for myself. And well I reached at the SPs by 1830 and though he assured me that there wasn't ne hurry I knew it wasn't really my day. He brought in this girl, that's the silver lining, tall, supple, just the perfect kinda body. I took her and it was then that it turned sour. The continued looking at the watch. I won't DFK. Please do it. I guess it was her impatience at trying to get me over with which got to me. But then like a perfect gentleman I took it in my stride tried some CG (oh yes she gave me a BBJ, brief and CBJ, brief again, before that) and after she repeated for the umpteenth time that lets do it I went into mish. After some humping I gave up and came.

Silver lining. She had a body worth dying for and it was pure milk. No cream. Her breast were really firm. Not the silicon kinda firm but girl yet to be had kinda firm. Her lips were real nice but other than a pec din really taste anything.

Body. 10/10.

Face / Looks. 10/10.

Breasts. 10/10.

DFK. Non existent.

Attitude. 1/10.

BBJ. 2/10.

CBJ. 2/10.

WIR. Never. Even with that awesome bod.

Damage. 3K + 1K (room) +.2K (tip) = 4. 2K.

Lachhipur Wala
10-11-13, 13:13
As promised here I am posting my FR from Lucknow. And as much I wud love to say that it was heaven. Well it was a bummer. With very few silver linings.

Came down to Lucknow, a brk I was really looking forward too, primarily because of the lack of mongering possibilities bak where I am. Re. Ached here in the morning and after doing away with whatever little business I had I called all the SPs I had short listed and homed on to one who sounded genuine (seriously, that's only what I had to go with). I kinda screwed up because I got caught up with a couple of drinks I poured out for myself. And well I reached at the SPs by 1830 and though he assured me that there wasn't ne hurry I knew it wasn't really my day. He brought in this girl, that's the silver lining, tall, supple, just the perfect kinda body. I took her and it was then that it turned sour. The continued looking at the watch. I won't DFK. Please do it. I guess it was her impatience at trying to get me over with which got to me. But then like a perfect gentleman I took it in my stride tried some CG (oh yes she gave me a BBJ, brief and CBJ, brief again, before that) and after she repeated for the umpteenth time that lets do it I went into mish. After some humping I gave up and came.

Silver lining. She had a body worth dying for and it was pure milk. No cream. Her breast were really firm. Not the silicon kinda firm but girl yet to be had kinda firm. Her lips were real nice but other than a pec din really taste anything.

Body. 10/10.

Face / Looks. 10/10.

Breasts. 10/10.

DFK. Non existent.

Attitude. 1/10.

BBJ. 2/10.

CBJ. 2/10.

WIR. Never. Even with that awesome bod.

Damage. 3K + 1K (room) +.2K (tip) = 4. 2K.Please pm me location and number of sp / girl. Any other experience?

Paidalyatri
10-13-13, 17:11
This city has lot of sexy girls but links are few. So invite lko locals to help. Read pm of just for you but no help. Sorry.

Samir1199
10-15-13, 17:22
Any info on what to expect on the mongering scene in Guwahati. Going there tomorrow for two days.

IAmJusForU
10-16-13, 05:11
Sorry guys didn't post this FR right way but my net subs had run out. Well after that dissapointing evening I had thought to myself that I wouldnt be trying out the scene in Lucknow again but guess the SP had an ace up his sleeve. Before I left his place on the 10th he showed me another bird of the same flock as I had had. I then told him how I wasn't really satisfied and all and then he promised me really nice service while telling me that I shud have complained in front of the girl (he did give me the oppurtunity). Besides he brought down the cost to 6K for two shots. To cut a long story short I went over the next day again. This time early in the afternoon so that the girl is in no hurry. Once we were in well surprise surprise the girl had a real good bod. Tho nothing compared to the other one and the boobs were firm too again nothing compared to the previous one. But her service was awesome. Gave a nice GFE tho had a pathetic BBJ, CBJ (I think in lucknow they are pretty hesitant towards the same). Did her in mish, doggy, girl on top (man! She knew how to grind). And was happy.

Body. 9/10.

Face. 8/10.

Boobs. 8/10.

BBJ. 5/10.

GFE. 8/10.

Overall. 8/10.

WIR. If and when I go to lucknow and don't get fresh meat then yes.

Damage. 6K + 5K (tips).

Rocker123
10-16-13, 12:59
Hi,

Any new news on nasik? Could not find anything new here / Can anybody throw some light?

Thanks

DipakNandini
10-18-13, 19:32
Dear friends great to hear you all mongerers experiences as I stay out of metro cities it is hard to cope up words like sea what is sea if some one cud guide I would be oblidge.

Chaatu
10-18-13, 21:33
Hi all,

Was in Indore during September. Put up in a famous hotel in Vijaynagar area.

Tried calling SPs in locanto. One of them was quite far off- at Mau naka. Asked him to share photos. He shared them. Though I liked the girls, I didn't like the background / room in which they were there.

Then tried 4 SPs in Vijaynagar. The surprising part was they all shared the photo of the same girl!

Finally, based on the TR contacted a SP who advertises as a massage center in Justdial and phone number ends with 901. He called me near Bombay Hospital and after 15 min of waiting, his boy comes and shows me the pic. Not sure if it was my poor eyesight or if it was good camera work but the girl looked awesome. Deal was stuck for 3K / 1 shot and he took me to a house in one of the lanes. The moment I saw the girl, I lost my sexual appetite. She was not my type. Still wanted to go ahead. Went upstairs in a room and she just laid down and did nothing. It was look I was asking her whether she will do BJ / CBJ etc and she was just still. No response.

I didn't know how to react. I just put my finger near her nose and said aloud " You are breathing. Glad that you are alive". That made her smile a bit and then she undressed herself. Again. No initiative, just sit and stare at me. I got fed up and walked out.

Face. 4/10.

Body- 4/10.

Attitude-10/10.

WIR. Nope. I would rather wank myself with one hand and pay it with the other.

Wonering
10-19-13, 06:49
Sexy escort ads. Google it.

Dear friends great to hear you all mongerers experiences as I stay out of metro cities it is hard to cope up words like sea what is sea if some one cud guide I would be oblidge.

Chaatu
10-19-13, 08:22
Hi all,

Attitude-10/10.

WIR. Nope. I would rather wank myself with one hand and pay it with the other.Sorry for the typo.

Attitude. Minus 10/10

Sunnt
10-20-13, 08:19
Hello senior,

I m going trip to Shimla and Haridwar if any of your help leads to action please pm me, I will stay 2-4 day.

DebonairDelhi
10-21-13, 08:38
Hi all,

Was in Indore during September. Put up in a famous hotel in Vijaynagar area.

Tried calling SPs in locanto. One of them was quite far off- at Mau naka. Asked him to share photos. He shared them. Though I liked the girls, I didn't like the background / room in which they were there.

Then tried 4 SPs in Vijaynagar. The surprising part was they all shared the photo of the same girl!

Finally, based on the TR contacted a SP who advertises as a massage center in Justdial and phone number ends with 901. He called me near Bombay Hospital and after 15 min of waiting, his boy comes and shows me the pic. Not sure if it was my poor eyesight or if it was good camera work but the girl looked awesome. Deal was stuck for 3K / 1 shot and he took me to a house in one of the lanes. The moment I saw the girl, I lost my sexual appetite. She was not my type. Still wanted to go ahead. Went upstairs in a room and she just laid down and did nothing. It was look I was asking her whether she will do BJ / CBJ etc and she was just still. No response.

I didn't know how to react. I just put my finger near her nose and said aloud " You are breathing. Glad that you are alive". That made her smile a bit and then she undressed herself. Again. No initiative, just sit and stare at me. I got fed up and walked out.

Face. 4/10.

Body- 4/10.

Attitude-10/10.

WIR. Nope. I would rather wank myself with one hand and pay it with the other.Hey how did that attitude get her a rating of 10/10

Exnri
10-24-13, 06:53
Folks,

Just wanted to see what the experiences of ISGers were in the state of UP? It seems like a lot of the girls in Mumbai as well as Kolkata are from UP (mostly Agra, or so they claim). Does this mean there are interesting possibilities in UP?

Is this one of those places where a lot is available. For those with inside info? Can people share their experiences. As well as contacts, if any.

Thanks,

EN

FckMyWife
10-24-13, 13:36
Folks,

Just wanted to see what the experiences of ISGers were in the state of UP? It seems like a lot of the girls in Mumbai as well as Kolkata are from UP (mostly Agra, or so they claim). Does this mean there are interesting possibilities in UP?

Is this one of those places where a lot is available. For those with inside info? Can people share their experiences. As well as contacts, if any.

Thanks,

EN[QUOTE=While on that topic I vaguely recall having read years ago about a remote village (somewhere in Rajasthan?) where the locals offer sex to visitors. I remember reading that it's a tradition in that village. Any inputs from those in the know would be a great contribution to the sport.[/QUOTE]My reply.

Bachda tribes of Mandsaur village in MP and Bedias and Nats tribes in Bharatpur district of Rajasthan (200kms frm delhi). In fact most dancers in DBs of Mumbai in not so distant past and in CH and Kennedy bridge were Bedia girls. Bedias are traditional dancers. Google for details.Well from my experiences in dance bars of Mumbai in during their hey days in 80s and 90s I can state that many dancers were from few Gharaanas in Agra, Jabalpur, Banaras besides the bedia tribes of Bharatpur Rajasthan who were traditionally into dancing. They were court dancers and later took to dancing and prostitution. Besides these north Indian girls there were local Maharashtrian girls too. Interesting subject hope some one who knows would contribute?

LiquidPerfect
11-15-13, 18:25
Hi folks,

Just joined this community.

I'm traveling to Chandigarh for a few days.

And I wonder if anyone has information.

For that area?

Thanks!

IAmJusForU
11-17-13, 09:48
Sorry guys didn't post this FR right way but my net subs had run out. Well after that dissapointing evening I had thought to myself that I wouldn't be trying out the scene in Lucknow again but guess the SP had an ace up his sleeve. Before I left his place on the 10th he showed me another bird of the same flock as I had had. I then told him how I wasn't really satisfied and all and then he promised me really nice service while telling me that I shud have complained in front of the girl (he did give me the oppurtunity). Besides he brought down the cost to 6K for two shots. To cut a long story short I went over the next day again. This time early in the afternoon so that the girl is in no hurry. Once we were in well surprise surprise the girl had a real good bod. Tho nothing compared to the other one and the boobs were firm too again nothing compared to the previous one. But her service was awesome. Gave a nice GFE tho had a pathetic BBJ, CBJ (I think in lucknow they are pretty hesitant towards the same). Did her in mish, doggy, girl on top (man! She knew how to grind). And was happy.

Body. 9/10.

Face. 8/10.

Boobs. 8/10.

BBJ. 5/10.

GFE. 8/10.

Overall. 8/10.

WIR. If and when I go to lucknow and don't get fresh meat then yes.

Damage. 6K + 5K (tips).Was going over the posts and I saw this typo of mine. Sorry guys tip was 500Rs or. 5K, missed out the.

HornyMonk
11-17-13, 17:43
Hey guys,

I am in Chandigarh for a couple of days. Would really appreciate if anyone can share some contacts here.

Thanks

Steven Jones
11-23-13, 06:57
So whats the action like in Chandigarh? Any good escort agencies or good clubs bars to go pick up women?

SammyHot
11-24-13, 12:52
udaipur:

one of best tourist cities i have ever visited. though being a small city, it's very tough to get any leads. but somehow my mongering talent paid me. i was just trolling around a street and got a chance to visit a spa. first impression of that spa seemed to be very genuine. i was little skeptical about getting extra services. though thought of trying one of massage. rates were very cheap. only 600 rupees for 45minutes. i was assigned a "uttrakhand" girl. bit on mature side, but damn looks, very fair, good boobs (not shaggy). she started with finger massage and then moved to legs. after about 10 minutes, she reached to my chest part and leaned towards me, almost exposing her boobs. cleavage looked very saucy. .

somehow i managed to gain little strength and asked her if she offers extra services. but she didn't understand what i was asking. i dropped my idea to ask her again (got bit scared). later she hinted me if i want ds? i asked what ds? . as i didn't knew what ds was. she said "discharge (ds = handjob)". uffff, different cities, different abbreviations. here these people understand only "half service and full service" terms.

so then she slowly started massaging my "happy erected" johnny. not the best, but manageable hanbjob. she even allowed to suck her boobs. really one of my best experience that too at cheap cost. i'have paid upto 6k for a good massage in bangalore. but here i managed to get all services under 1k. hatt's off.

damage: 500 (at counter) + 400 (handjob).

boobs: 8/10 (allowed sucking)

wir: yes

ps: ask for "half service or full service, inside massage room".

Rohan Cool
11-24-13, 19:14
sammy

could you give some pointers to the mp.

udaipur:

one of best tourist cities i have ever visited. though being a small city, it's very tough to get any leads. but somehow my mongering talent paid me. i was just trolling around a street and got a chance to visit a spa. first impression of that spa seemed to be very genuine. i was little skeptical about getting extra services. though thought of trying one of massage. rates were very cheap. only 600 rupees for 45minutes. i was assigned a "uttrakhand" girl. bit on mature side, but damn looks, very fair, good boobs (not shaggy). she started with finger massage and then moved to legs. after about 10 minutes, she reached to my chest part and leaned towards me, almost exposing her boobs. cleavage looked very saucy. .

somehow i managed to gain little strength and asked her if she offers extra services. but she didn't understand what i was asking. i dropped my idea to ask her again (got bit scared). later she hinted me if i want ds? i asked what ds? . as i didn't knew what ds was. she said "discharge (ds = handjob)". uffff, different cities, different abbreviations. here these people understand only "half service and full service" terms.

so then she slowly started massaging my "happy erected" johnny. not the best, but manageable hanbjob. she even allowed to suck her boobs. really one of my best experience that too at cheap cost. i'have paid upto 6k for a good massage in bangalore. but here i managed to get all services under 1k. hatt's off.

damage : 500 (at counter) + 400 (handjob).

boobs : 8/10 (allowed sucking)

wir : yes

ps : ask for "half service or full service, inside massage room".

SammyHot
11-25-13, 03:42
Sammy

Could you give some pointers to the MP.Yep. It's situated above "bikaji or bikaneri" sweet shop, topmost floor, mallatalai chowk. On the way to rampura chowk from mallatalai chowk. You will see a "Ayuvedic massage centre" board.

DesiMongerNj
11-26-13, 08:46
Hola amigos,

I'm about to break all the rules of this board but then my irrevernace for rules does not start today. Isn't that true for all of us on this forum, at least I have a common thread here. Yes, I have never contributed before but then I'm ready for the newbiee bashing and hoping that there will be one sole out there who will understand my predicament. I have come back to Jalandhar from US after 9 years for the 1st time and I'm looking for some action in my lovely old abode. I'm here only for 4 days and I have no idea where to start from. I'm sure many would expect me to contribute before I ask but then you tell me how in the world should I contribute unless I have my first experience here. Please any follow mongers who know the ropes in Jalandhar, please help. Don't even have a PM so don't know how will I get information. So, any hints, any direction, any places, any contacts, any clues will be welcome. I hope you will make my stay memorable.

Salute

FckMyWife
11-27-13, 18:29
Hola amigos,

I'm about to break all the rules of this board but then my irrevernace for rules does not start today. Isn't that true for all of us on this forum, at least I have a common thread here. Yes, I have never contributed before but then I'm ready for the newbiee bashing and hoping that there will be one sole out there who will understand my predicament. I have come back to Jalandhar from US after 9 years for the 1st time and I'm looking for some action in my lovely old abode. I'm here only for 4 days and I have no idea where to start from. I'm sure many would expect me to contribute before I ask but then you tell me how in the world should I contribute unless I have my first experience here. Please any follow mongers who know the ropes in Jalandhar, please help. Don't even have a PM so don't know how will I get information. So, any hints, any direction, any places, any contacts, any clues will be welcome. I hope you will make my stay memorable.

SaluteTry SEA options from Delhi. Most small cities of India where 75% of the population are from one particular community / language / religion are dry. Maybe next time you come back to India from US you land at Mumbai which is full of options.

John Love19
12-02-13, 15:12
Hey guys, am on a trip to kashmir to a few places like srinagar, gulmar, pahalgam etc.

Can any of you on this forum can help me with details on beauties of kashmir or how is the scene in kashmir for we mongerers!

Any info would be helpful

PoulDotPinto
12-02-13, 20:43
Hello friends.

Can anybody help for mongering at Durgaput.

What is the scene of MP, indies, and place like SG.

Please help,

Pinto

IAmJusForU
12-03-13, 04:54
Hey guys, am on a trip to kashmir to a few places like srinagar, gulmar, pahalgam etc.

Can any of you on this forum can help me with details on beauties of kashmir or how is the scene in kashmir for we mongerers!

Any info would be helpfulI don't think thats wise. You may end up in big trouble. HR and all are quite prevalent out there.

HackedLove87
12-08-13, 10:03
Hi all,

It is my first FR and this was in mysore. A litttle bit old FR that I have experienced in March this year. It stared like this.

My johny become so desperate to get a hole to hide for sometime. So I searched through online and called a person.

He quated 3K for ST and 6Kfor LT. He promised to have all kind of varieties in a resort. I started having picture of some beauty queen in a posh resort.

Some negotiation and we settled for 5K for whole night everything included.

Now they called me to come near a cancer hospital upon reaching thr 2 boy came on a bike to escort me. I was worried, should I go with them.

But as always, in fight between johny and brain, johny won. He make me sit in a three wheeler and told that, resort is some 3 km from there.

Even after driving for 30 min, we have reached to the place. I guessed, it`s not 4KM but some 20KM. We reached Yelawal.

There we entered in a Yatrik motel. Motel name shares it`s name with one of the district name of Karnataka and also name of veg restaurant chain.

On 2nd floor, lineup was shown, non worth 5K. But somehow I choosen one slim and big breast girl.

I paid that time itself (a big mistake). Now they told me to wait as they are having dinner. After waiting for 30 min they allowed me to enter. They asked.

RS100 for condi but I was already carrying a durex. But they did nt care, they still wanted money. I paid and though ok that`s end of it. Now I can enjoy.

But wait again, guys told me to pay 500 tip to the girl. I was shocked. I told 5K contains everuthing and if she makes me happy, I`ll tip her at last but not before service.

Again I have to fight with them and at last I paid 200 to her.

Till now I was already pissed off. But after spending so much I wanted to enjoy the night.

Took her in my arms. Hugging kissing on chick started. She was waering a jeans a tee, I started fondling. She denied DFK.

Now we started removing clothes. What I saw she was wearing padded bra, means she was having a small one. A big turn off.

Anyway started fondling and as soon as wanted to suck, she denied. No sucking. So it means after spending 5K. I can just hump a girl who was lying like dead.

Worst experience of my life.

My rating as follows:-

Boob. 4.

Pussy. 4.

Attitude. 0 (I want to give negative)

Total cost. 200 (Auto) + 5000 (Pimp) + 100 (codi) + 300 (tip) = 6000 in this much money, people are doing with bombshell in Delhi.

WIR. No never.

DarrenMet
12-09-13, 02:37
Hi guys,

First time in Bhopal and looking for some action. Any recommendations for a clean GFE?

I would reallly be glad.

Hi all,

I have been a frquent visitor to ISG but neva posted my exp. This exp I had was in Bhopal. I have like lived nearly 22 yrs der but neva got any action. But it all changed last week.

Jhonny was hungry so went across few ads in local newspapers, called a no. In the evenin but dint pick up. Got to call from the no. In the mornin. The lady was sounding sweet with a girlish naughty voice and smilin all the time. Qouted a price of 4 k. I was ok wid it but still bargained. She said no and hung up. After a while she calld up again and agreed for full night in 6k. I was like gr88. Booked a hotel room near upper lake. Was waitin for her in the lobby. Age must be around 27-28. Was a muslim girl. Piercing big eyes, a bit chubby but fair as hell. Was very talkative and shy in nature (wich I loved). Took her to the room. She wanted vodka. Gave it to her den we settled down to have a chat. Said shz married. Hubby is nt earnin and all that bull crap. After a while we started fondling each other. Had nice 36b racks. Gave me a fanatastic BJ widout protection. As very clean and she was actually very shy in removing her clothes and gave that shy naughty smile wich turned me on even more. Asked her to take a bath togeder. She obliged and had a nice warm water bath together. Started giving me a BJ. Interestingly she herself asked me to go down on her in the shower. She was clean and actually smellin nice. So went down on her. Man the noises she made was amazziiinnng to say the least. Den quickly jumped onto the bed. Had her in missionary and den she asked to change to doggie. I came hard. On her ass. She dint mindd. Lay der exhausted for some time in her arms. Was behavin like a gf. Talking about my personal life and stuff. After a 2 hr sleep got up and started fondling her. Fingered her hole. She was in pleasure and said shz very sensitive. Actually holded my hands and pushed my fingers deeper. (was pretty horny)...

Possible
12-09-13, 09:32
Hi all,

It is my first FR and this was in mysore. A litttle bit old FR that I have experienced in March this year. It stared like this.

My johny become so desperate to get a hole to hide for sometime. So I searched through online and called a person.

He quated 3K for ST and 6Kfor LT. He promised to have all kind of varieties in a resort.

= 6000 in this much money, people are doing with bombshell in Delhi.

WIR. No never.Well thanks for such a nice FR.

To help and making this helpful for fellow mongers. Add SP name with last few digits of mobile.

I too had similar bad experiance and do feel the cheating is paet of their trade & enjoy foolong us.

Problem is the sp keep changing mobile numbers and name. Hiw one would know if the sp is same or not. I donot think experiance will help. Know that most of the time even the sp you speak to do not appear he rather sends somebody else.

Suggestions needed to best for the money spent. Seniors please give some time to help.

HackedLove87
12-09-13, 18:44
Well thanks for such a nice FR.

To help and making this helpful for fellow mongers. Add SP name with last few digits of mobile.

I too had similar bad experiance and do feel the cheating is paet of their trade & enjoy foolong us.

Problem is the sp keep changing mobile numbers and name. Hiw one would know if the sp is same or not. I donot think experiance will help. Know that most of the time even the sp you speak to do not appear he rather sends somebody else.

Suggestions needed to best for the money spent. Seniors please give some time to help.Dear,

I just don't remember SP name, neither do I remember his mob no.

In fact I tried contacting more that 3 SP that night using different ad from locanto, but all the time it leads to the same person with whom I talked first time.

So if at all SP is taking you outside od mysore towards yelawal, it means you are going to the same place.

I forgot to mention one thing in my FR that after just 30 min, it became unbearable to stay with that girl and get humiliated with her attitude.

So instead of staying for whole night, I just left after that.

IMeMyself
12-10-13, 12:06
Hello Guys and seniors,

Any leads for Gorakhpur, will be there later this month for one night.

Bradstons
12-10-13, 14:02

Any info would be helpfulBro there you can stay in some houseboat and while closing on the house boat deal hint the guys that we wan some fun, they do arrange in house boat and believe me it is superstuff. But you need to sound confident. I was there two years back got super stuff. Do not give you are choices let them come up with what they have.

Cheers

Shambu
12-10-13, 14:32
Hi all,

He quated 3K for ST and 6Kfor LT. He promised to have all kind of varieties in a resort. I started having picture of some beauty queen in a posh resort.

Some negotiation and we settled for 5K for whole night everything included.

Now they called me to come near a cancer hospital upon reaching thr 2 boy came on a bike to escort me. I was worried, should I go with them.

But as always, in fight between johny and brain, johny won. He make me sit in a three wheeler and told that, resort is some 3 km from there.

Even after driving for 30 min, we have reached to the place. I guessed, it`s not 4KM but some 20KM. We reached Yelawal..I should think one should avoid Mysore like the plague. Try to get some girl from Bangalore by contacting a Bangalore SP and take her to Mysore or have her sent to Mysore. Then one may not regret it. These B-ta Sp's are sometimes terrible guys. Everyone should avoid them.

Steven Jones
12-11-13, 12:08
Hi folks,

Just joined this community.

I'm traveling to Chandigarh for a few days.

And I wonder if anyone has information.

For that area?

Thanks!So any updates on this? I'm in CHD as well and am looking for some pointers, girls and spas.

SJ

HackedLove87
12-11-13, 15:40
Hi all,

Well I will not call it is a FR bt my xp few years back. I want to share this to the people who are traveling to Patna.

Well this city does not have any place like Sonagachi of Kolkata or anything like that and I have not came across any SP also.

May SPs are there but I have not came across any but wait it is not a dry place. You can enjoy in lot other ways.

1) Sonpur mela.

Asia`s biggest animal fair happens every tear during Nov-Dec. Sonpur is some 20KM from Patna. During Nov-Dec, one can reach here from Patna by shared tempo, bus etc.

Though for outsider it is just animal fair but you can have adult entertainment here during this fair. There are lot of theater (temporary cultural prog company) comes here.

This theater company shows cultural prog, most dance on some Bollywood songs and believe me performers are very very good and girls are also quiet beautifull.

If you meet these girls on road, you will never know that these are working in such kind of sleazy theater.

Theater tickets costs around Rs100 (few years back) , but you have to fight for the seats. Get your ticket and as soon as the entrance is open to enter, run towards.

The stage to get front seat. Yes you have to do this.

First few hours in prog there will be just some very good dance on bollywood song, after midnight they starts some softcore kind of dance yes they do and during near morning hours.

Around 3-4 in morning there will be full nude dance and this is going on for years. If you like this kind of entertainment you can go and have fun for such a cheap price.

2) MP are mushroomed over the years here. Almost each and every corner of city has 4-5 MP and all provides extra and that`s too at very low price.

Look at the board of any MP and if you see "Ladies and Gents" written over here it means cross-gender massage is available and bargain with massager for extras.

Here there are two types of service, half massage and full massage. Generally it will be 1000 for full massage and 500 for half massage. Here full massage does not mean FS but full body massage. Take any does not matter, go inside have a massage and she will only ask you for extras now it is upto you how you bargain and what all services you bargain. 200 for HJ is enough. Apart from 500 to parlour, I gave rs100 for HJ, TL and fingering. Very lucrative. Indeed.

All the girls here are NI, most of them are bong. I have not seen any NE there / hope this helps.

Happy mongering.

Lachhipur Wala
12-12-13, 03:14
Hi all,

Well I will not call it is a FR bt my xp few years back. I want to share this to the people who are traveling to Patna.

Well this city does not have any place like Sonagachi of Kolkata or anything like that and I have not came across any SP also.

May SPs are there but I have not came across any but wait it is not a dry place. You can enjoy in lot other ways.

1) Sonpur mela.

Asia`s biggest animal fair happens every tear during Nov-Dec. Sonpur is some 20KM from Patna. During Nov-Dec, one can reach here from Patna by shared tempo, bus etc.

Though for outsider it is just animal fair but you can have adult entertainment here during this fair. There are lot of theater (temporary cultural prog company) comes here.

This theater company shows cultural prog, most dance on some Bollywood songs and believe me performers are very very good and girls are also quiet beautifull.

If you meet these girls on road, you will never know that these are working in such kind of sleazy theater.

Theater tickets costs around Rs100 (few years back) , but you have to fight for the seats. Get your ticket and as soon as the entrance is open to enter, run towards.

The stage to get front seat. Yes you have to do this.

First few hours in prog there will be just some very good dance on bollywood song, after midnight they starts some softcore kind of dance yes they do and during near morning hours.

Around 3-4 in morning there will be full nude dance and this is going on for years. If you like this kind of entertainment you can go and have fun for such a cheap price.

2) MP are mushroomed over the years here. Almost each and every corner of city has 4-5 MP and all provides extra and that`s too at very low price.

Look at the board of any MP and if you see "Ladies and Gents" written over here it means cross-gender massage is available and bargain with massager for extras.

Here there are two types of service, half massage and full massage. Generally it will be 1000 for full massage and 500 for half massage. Here full massage does not mean FS but full body massage. Take any does not matter, go inside have a massage and she will only ask you for extras now it is upto you how you bargain and what all services you bargain. 200 for HJ is enough. Apart from 500 to parlour, I gave rs100 for HJ, TL and fingering. Very lucrative. Indeed.

All the girls here are NI, most of them are bong. I have not seen any NE there / hope this helps.

Happy mongering.Many thanks for guidance in Patna. Can anyone write about latest position there? What about Muzaffarpur?

Pank76
12-12-13, 07:30
Got the contact of Neha from my one friend called her yesterday and fixed appointment. She called me to meet me in a Hotel in Bistupur at 5 pm. Reached there and called her she told me that room is already booked and tell me name of hotel staff to meet me. Entered to the Hotel and ask in the reception about that person. That person comes to the reception and take me to one room and tell me to wait.

After 10 minutes neha come to room. She was looking awesome. She was in jean and top. After chatting for 10 minutes we start session. She removed her jeans and top and tell me to remove my dress also.

Then she started bbj she was very good in bbj. Then I removed her bra and panty and she put condom on my johnny. Started fucking her in miss after and finished doggy. After session she cleaned me and herself then again stared chatting. That time she tells tthat she is married and she is basically from Orissa and working her in a insurance company.

After chatting around 30 minutes started second session this time she started fucking in cowboy and finished in missionary...Can you share Neha's mob / contact detail at Jamshedpur. Which hotel at Jamshedpur?

RajMehta
12-14-13, 10:42
Can you share Neha's mob / contact detail at Jamshedpur. Which hotel at Jamshedpur?Sorry Pank,

I have not PM facility and as per forum rule can not share your number here.

Prism
12-18-13, 09:36
Hi all,

1) Sonpur mela.

Theater tickets costs around Rs100 (few years back) , but you have to fight for the seats. Get your ticket and as soon as the entrance is open to enter, run towards..Thanks for the Update. But " Ladies & Gents", are you talking about Patna city. As I will be visiting Patna, so any help would be highly appreciated.

Rocker123
12-20-13, 09:24
Hi friends.

Any news from nasik will be appreciated. Looking for MP extra. Any leads?

Thanks.

Member #4440
12-20-13, 21:12
Sure will give you

Member #4440
12-21-13, 06:31
Go to the college road there is big bazar on road left side. Ahead that a cicrle take U-turn. While return take left a maharashtra khadi bhandar board on shop at right hand in a building. Entry gate there for that building go to 1 st floor there is a make up spa board also on ground floor. At 1 st floor that spa.

Member #4440
12-21-13, 07:44
There are two girls one gives open body to body and other fat lady gives upto anal full service.

DhakDhak
12-21-13, 19:32
Hi buddy. Your FR about Neha show opportunity at Jamshedpur also. Can you share the digit of Neha on FB.

After chatting around 30 minutes started second session this time she started fucking in cowboy and finished in missionary.

After taking rest for 10 minutes leave room. Only one issue with her is that she do don't allow DFK.

After a long time find a diamond in Jamshedpur.

Name. Neha.

Age. Around 28.

Boobs. 34.

Height. 4' 8"

Complextion. Fair.

Looks. 9/10.

Service. 9/10

GF. 10/10.

Charges. 6k for 2 hour including hotel charges.

Archer099
12-24-13, 01:36
Firstly thanks for the info. I visiting Nasik this weekend. What's the rate for full service in the spa opposite to nig bazar on College Road? Shall I directly ask for full service or massage is cumpolsary? O mention some other addrreses as well in Nasik. Heard that Gangapur road also has good number of MPs.

Sure will give you

Member #4440
12-24-13, 04:03
At Make up spa FSat1000 + half body massage 500.

At choice beauty parlour massage 500 + FS 500.

FckMyWife
12-27-13, 03:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author is limited to posting Actionable [/u]Information[/u] only, and is specifically prohibited from posting any of the following:

• His opinions about other Forum Members.
&bull: His opinions about himself and his wife.
&bull: His future plans.
&bull: His education background.
&bull: His financial situation.
&bull: His properties or other holdings.
&bull: Repetitive posts.
• Promoting his wife.

These restrictions being necessary due to past problems.

Thanks,

Jackson

Archer099
12-27-13, 04:44
Thanks for the info Ujwal. Where's Choice BP? At make up spa they behaved as if they didn't know what is FS. And the girl was too thin lean and dark. Dono if she works there or no. Too many ads in locanto. Did you ever try?

At Make up spa FSat1000 + half body massage 500.

At choice beauty parlour massage 500 + FS 500.

Cool Penguin
12-27-13, 06:11
Hi friends,

I am on my way to Dehradun. Looking for some company for tonight. Any leads would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Steven Jones
12-27-13, 17:09
I went to the Aura spa in sector 8 Chandigarh today, a nice place, clean, and in a good location. The girl was attractive, from NE India and did a pretty good job with the massage. 7.7. 5. Not the best I have had, but not bad. Very functional.

No extras were offered or asked for, a the room where the massage was had was closed only by a curtain, and that was half open. Not very private. Price was 2400 for one hour.

SJ

Manfield04
12-27-13, 18:25
Hi,

Do they offer spa treatment during one hour or just plain massage? If it is plain massage, then Rs 2,400 for one hour seems expensive. Is it the going rate in Chandigarh?

I went to the Aura spa in sector 8 Chandigarh today, a nice place, clean, and in a good location. Price was 2400 for one hour. SJ

Steven Jones
12-27-13, 19:15
Hi,

Do they offer spa treatment during one hour or just plain massage? If it is plain massage, then Rs 2, 400 for one hour seems expensive. Is it the going rate in Chandigarh?Just a massage and then a shower. It does seem expensive as I have just looked at the prices in Delhi and they are 1k cheaper on average.

Possible
12-27-13, 23:32
Hi friends,

I am on my way to Dehradun. Looking for some company for tonight!That area is mostly dry for local mongering purpose although few are there. Sp's too are not much reliable for good service. Hope you will get one this year. Just be safe as the LE Problem is more threatening except D'don't.

All the best.

DeepStick411
12-29-13, 18:44
Hey all!

I will be passing by Indore soon. Are there any new providers there other than the guy who posts on justdial?

Please let meknow. Will return favor in kind.

Hunter Raju
01-01-14, 10:08
Was in Chandigarh. After Christmas party, was invited to a Saturday club by brother of a punjabi singer. So went there. Nearby PU.

Lot of fun. And found the right girl. Enjoyed drinks and punjabi dance tunes with her till 11 and left for her flat in Sec 15. After that I was in heaven literally. I mean it.

Morning she was in my arms and what an experience it was! Had breakfast with her and left.

Sorry guys, could not write this FR with my senses, so you might not have enjoyed it.

No analysis of her from my side on point scale as that would be a insult to her. Real GFE- thats it.

40k was amt deducted from my card. Srry can't share her no as she told she acts in punjabi videos of that singer and she came with me only on insistence of singer's brother. I think she has already a close circle of her clients. LOL.

FckMyWife
01-02-14, 06:38
Was at Ginger hotel at Satpur on 30th / 31st dec and 1st Jan. Very GFE experience. Did book double by giving boths ID but guests were freely allowed to come and go.

EatPrayLove
01-02-14, 10:25
Was in Chandigarh. After Christmas party, was invited to a Saturday club by brother of a punjabi singer. So went there. Nearby PU.

Lot of fun. And found the right girl. Enjoyed drinks and punjabi dance tunes with her till 11 and left for her flat in Sec 15. After that I was in heaven literally. I mean it.

Morning she was in my arms and what an experience it was! Had breakfast with her and left.

Sorry guys, could not write this FR with my senses, so you might not have enjoyed it.

No analysis of her from my side on point scale as that would be a insult to her. Real GFE- thats it.

40k was amt deducted from my card. Srry can't share her no as she told she acts in punjabi videos of that singer and she came with me only on insistence of singer's brother. I think she has already a close circle of her clients. LOL.Wow! 40k is a lot of money bro. But considering your past conquests, am sure she must have been worth it. Cheers!

Vikash511
01-03-14, 19:46
Hi,

I am going to Odisha this month. Any leadd of sp or indi there.

Thanks

Dixon2078
01-04-14, 12:06
Bro. I think you meant it with all the senses. You have justified with your words. "No analysis of her from my side on point scale as that would be a insult to her. Real GFE- thats it"

Might appear 40k on the higher side. But diamonds are diamonds. Once you experience the feel. Money doesn't matter.

Dix

40k was amt deducted from my card. Srry can't share her no as she told she acts in punjabi videos of that singer and she came with me only on insistence of singer's brother. I think she has already a close circle of her clients. LOL.

Shambu
01-07-14, 14:54
Bro. I think you meant it with all the senses. You have justified with your words."No analysis of her from my side on point scale as that would be a insult to her. Real GFE- thats it"

Might appear 40k on the higher side. But diamonds are diamonds. Once you experience the feel. Money doesn't matter.

DixDo you know of any Anglo Indian chicks in Chandigarh?

Archer099
01-09-14, 19:43
Please let me know some leads in Nasik.

Please forward me on [Deleted by Admin]

Was at Ginger hotel at Satpur on 30th / 31st dec and 1st Jan. Very GFE experience. Did book double by giving boths ID but guests were freely allowed to come and go.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Archer099
01-11-14, 18:45
Any contacts in Nasik?

Heard of some activity near Jatra and Gangapur Road. Any idea? Where's choice BP?

Archer099
01-12-14, 18:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

UnhappyHusband
01-13-14, 11:13
Hello friends,

Can anyone share some info into the mongering scene in Jamshedpur? Any contacts if possible. Or how do I go about getting laid. Please PM me.

Thanks

PrinceKrl
01-14-14, 12:15
Hello all,

Can anyone guide on Mangalore.

Shivaa6891
01-14-14, 19:16
Can someone please share some thoughts about the scene in the Andamans? Planning a visit next month and would be keen to look out for some action in the beautiful islands. Anybody been lucky there before?

JazzyBoy
01-15-14, 18:36
Was in indore a few days back. My regular SP was not available. He referred me to another guy. Called him up. Send me a few snaps in whatsapp. Selcted 1 tall fair gal. Promised to send the chick to the hotel.

Girl arrived in time. Looked nice. Enjoyed scotch with me. She is from delhi, claims to be working in ggn and does this once in a quarter.

Nice GFE.

Racks- 7/10.

Looks-7.

Body-8.

GFE-8.

Damage-4k (initial quote was 7, got it down to 4)

Asked for her no. She declined.

ChoduMadan
01-16-14, 08:41
I am visiting AGRA next month, can any one let me know of any action in AGRA.

SereAshwin
01-17-14, 07:42
Please help to get some good and reliable contacts in Mangalore.

Regards,

Sere

Hello all,

Can anyone guide on Mangalore.

Hygine 234
01-18-14, 07:04
Hi all,

Jhonny was hungry so went across few ads in local newspapers, called a no. In the evenin but dint pick up. Got to call from the no. In the mornin. The lady was sounding sweet with a girlish naughty voice and smilin all the time. Qouted a price of 4 k. I was ok wid it but still bargained. She said no and hung up. After a while she calld up again and agreed for full night in 6k. I was like gr88. Booked a hotel room near upper lake. Was waitin for her in the lobby. Age must be around 27-28. Was a muslim girl. Piercing big eyes, a bit chubby but fair as hell. Was very talkative and shy in nature (wich I loved). Took her to the room. She wanted vodka. Gave it to her den we settled down to have a chat. Said shz married. Hubby is nt earnin and all that bull crap. After a while we started fondling each other. Had nice 36b racks. Gave me a fanatastic BJ widout protection. As very clean and she was actually very shy in removing her clothes and gave that shy naughty smile wich turned me on even more. Asked her to take a bath togeder. She obliged and had a nice warm water bath together. Started giving me a BJ. Interestingly she herself asked me to go down on her in the shower. She was clean and actually smellin nice. So went down on her. Man the noises she made was amazziiinnng to say the least. Den quickly jumped onto the bed. Had her in missionary and den she asked to change to doggie. I came hard. On her ass...Hello dude want to her contact detail and hotel detail, very desperate to have a GFE session.

[Email address deleted by Admin] shall be very thankful.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

DhakDhak
01-23-14, 16:28
Hi to all,

I was looking for an encounter at Jamshedpur but could not lay my hand on any even after sharing the digits by one of my generous friend for Misses Ne. As she was out of the town. So contacted one of my friend and he told me that one independent HW is available for Rs 800. I could not believe. He told me that only thing is that she don't have any palce. So I arranged and contacted her. Lets us say her name is G. She told me to meet at bistupur and she arrived. I took her to my place. I arranged drink also. She also took one peg. Nice GFE experience. She told me that due to some home problem she is in this business. She has good 38 boobs. She do not do DFK but allowed to kiss her boobs and took pappu in her mouth and did BBBJ for good 10 minutes. Then started her in common missionary and finished in doggy. The pics are attached.

Face 5/10.

Body. 7/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Damage. 600 + 200 tips.

Vijai
01-27-14, 02:00
My friend from Oz was in Mangalore in December on business and, in a frisky mood, googled for escorts. He called a telephone # listed in Mangalore Model Escorts blogsite and was told that the cost was INR8K for 2 hours with any of the 'models' shown on this page. The payment was required in advance and was to be deposited in a bank account # of a private bank. My friend, drunk and horny, deposited the money in the account and was promptly informed to wait at a mall to be picked up by a driver. My friend waited for 2 hours like a fool in the mall and no one turned up to take him to the serviced apartment as promised. He tried in vain to call the guy at the blogsite, his calls were blocked.

I notice a lot of requests related to Mangalore, hence I decided to post this experience of my friend. Watch out guys, play it safe in Mangalore.

FckMyWife
01-27-14, 15:04
Any contacts in Nasik?

Heard of some activity near Jatra and Gangapur Road. Any idea? Where's choice BP?Me and my wife will be in Nashik on 5th / 6th feb either at Ibis or Ginger Satpur. Me would be busy with work leaving wife alone at the hotel room to meet select men and fuck.

Situ4
01-28-14, 14:12
Hi,

Will be travelling to Rajkot tomorrow, any contacts?

Archer099
01-29-14, 08:05
Ha ha. Ha. You serious? Good one from you.

Me and my wife will be in Nashik on 5th / 6th feb either at Ibis or Ginger Satpur. Me would be busy with work leaving wife alone at the hotel room to meet select men and fuck.

RajMehta
01-29-14, 08:25
Hi to all,

I was looking for an encounter at Jamshedpur but could not lay my hand on any even after sharing the digits by one of my generous friend for Misses Ne. As she was out of the town. So contacted one of my friend and he told me that one independent HW is available for Rs 800. I could not believe. He told me that only thing is that she don't have any palce. So I arranged and contacted her. Lets us say her name is G. She told me to meet at bistupur and she arrived. I took her to my place. I arranged drink also. She also took one peg. Nice GFE experience. She told me that due to some home problem she is in this business. She has good 38 boobs. She do not do DFK but allowed to kiss her boobs and took pappu in her mouth and did BBBJ for good 10 minutes. Then started her in common missionary and finished in doggy. The pics are attached.

Face 5/10.

Body. 7/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Damage. 600 + 200 tips.Hi Dhak Dhak,

Nice FR and a great enjoyment by you at very good price.

Cheers

BangaloreMasti
01-29-14, 15:30
Came to Nashik last month. Was in Bangalore all this time. And what fun it was. Seems Nashik is just a religious city. No action at all.

Archer099
01-31-14, 11:47
Nasik. No action. No BPs and SPs. You are right.

Came to Nashik last month. Was in Bangalore all this time. And what fun it was. Seems Nashik is just a religious city. No action at all.

BangaloreMasti
01-31-14, 16:50
Any pointers for some fun in Nashik? Even the forum seems dead.

Archer099
02-01-14, 10:46
Any pointers for some fun in Nashik? Even the forum seems dead.Tried Makeup Spa?

BangaloreMasti
02-01-14, 18:25
Tried makeup spa?Dear friend,

Can you give more details? As in location, damages, services provided etc etc.

I see you don't have pm facility. So please elaborate here.

Thanks

Archer099
02-02-14, 10:51
Go to the college road there is big bazar on road left side. Ahead that a cicrle take U-turn. While return take left a Maharashtra khadi bhandar board on shop at right hand in a building. Entry gate there for that building go to 1 st floor there is a make up spa board also on ground floor. At 1 st floor that spa. How do we get pm facilities?

Dear friend,

Can you give more details? As in location, damages, services provided etc etc.

I see you don't have pm facility. So please elaborate here.

Thanks===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BangaloreMasti
02-03-14, 15:33
Go to the college road there is big bazar on road left side. Ahead that a cicrle take U-turn. While return take left a Maharashtra khadi bhandar board on shop at right hand in a building. Entry gate there for that building go to 1 st floor there is a make up spa board also on ground floor. At 1 st floor that spa. How do we get pm facilities?Thanks my friend but I heard the service is not good there. But since you have suggested, I'll try it once.

Do you have any idea about any pick-up pubs of something like that? I love partying but there are shady bars here, no action.

Also, you can get a pm by paid subscription. Thanks once again.

San2357
02-05-14, 11:44
Me new here, after going through all the posts want to get help in Bhubaneshwar.

Archer099
02-05-14, 17:33
Let us know your exp.

Ujwala, tried locanto?

Thanks my friend but I heard the service is not good there. But since you have suggested, I'll try it once.

Do you have any idea about any pick-up pubs of something like that? I love partying but there are shady bars here, no action.

Also, you can get a pm by paid subscription. Thanks once again.

Archer099
02-07-14, 04:47
Let us know your exp with locanto SPs and gals.

Member #4440
02-07-14, 15:40
Those we has contacted me for Nashik info. Anita from Mumbai coming this Sunday here. If some wanted her no and bang her will share. Bt she is 40 + and demand 8 k for ST and 12 for night.

Archer099
02-08-14, 12:05
Not worth her age and her gauge. Blondes in Bangalore and Pune are settled for 1500.

Those we has contacted me for Nashik info. Anita from Mumbai coming this Sunday here. If some wanted her no and bang her will share. Bt she is 40 + and demand 8 k for ST and 12 for night

Archer099
02-08-14, 21:05
I meant she's too expensive for her age.

Member #4440
02-09-14, 07:27
We had fixed meeting today bt I would come Nashik late so asked her will meet just for a sip of drink. But she denied giving reason her familiy members there. Bt ready for sessions. How could it possible means due to scare of them she denied bt ready for sessions. Something fishy may be due to over age and high rate she didn't want to expose her before act. So be aware she is ager and telling even high rate

Archer099
02-10-14, 10:48
Let us know your encounter details and experience.

We had fixed meeting today bt I would come Nashik late so asked her will meet just for a sip of drink. Bt she denied giving reason her familiy members there. Bt ready for sessions. How could it possible means due to scare of them she denied bt ready for sessions. Something fishy may be due to over age and high rate she didn't want to expose her before act. So be aware she is ager and telling even high rate

Member #4440
02-12-14, 09:06
SP operates near Mumbai naka whose no in on net have tried any SP at Nashik.

Let us know your encounter details and experience.

Bhuppi1111
02-12-14, 10:01
Let us know your encounter details and experience.Big and loose pussy. Can accomodate big two to three dicks at a time without feeling. Shaggy boobs.

Yes belly is there. Average looks. Such type of meat is available in 2k to 3k range with similar and better service and attitude.

Archer099
02-12-14, 20:29
Your talking about Anita?

Bangaloremasti. Had you been to Makeup spa?

Ujwala I haven't ever called Locanto as I had a bad exp in Bangalore where I had to wait for around 4 hrs and finally the SP didn't turn up and had to return back. That's the reason I asked you and moreover your a senior member in Nasik. Most of us our newbies to this city and its almost next to impossible to find an SP or a BP or an independent here. But I hope there may be some college girls around like Mumbai and Delhi which we are not able to figure out.

I tried getting leeds in Pune through autowalas but haven't tried it here as it seems totally dead. Adding to these, this discussion forum is inactive.

Member #4440
02-13-14, 03:47
On one of Saturday last month I was on near to HDFC bank infront of hotel Sai chaya near Bhujbal farm on Nashik-Mumbai road. I had seen a girl wearing sexy Saree and tatoo on her back passed near by me. Experienced eyes of my recougnised she is a CG. I chesed her. She gone to shop and did a phone call and familier to that owner. There are many lodges and hotels in that area along highway may that provide incall facilities. So in nashik definately availability of chicks only we have to keep keen eyes.

San2357
02-13-14, 05:20
Me new here, after going through all the posts want to get help in Bhubaneshwar.

BangaloreMasti
02-13-14, 13:51
Bangaloremasti. Had you been to Makeup spa?No my friend, I haven't tried it. Same as you, I am a bit skeptic about the setup in Nashik. Still trying to figure out how safe it is to explore here.

At Ujwala,

I agree with you. There must be some options (though limited) but being a small city, we need to be careful about our approach. I will try some locanto numbers in the coming weeks, not very soon though. Will update if I find something interesting.

Aakash987
02-15-14, 19:34

Then she started bbj she was very good in bbj. Then I removed her bra and panty and she put condom on my johnny. Started fucking her in miss after and finished doggy. After session she cleaned me and herself then again stared chatting. That time she tells tthat she is married and she is basically from Orissa and working her in a insurance company..Dude, you need to do some sharing job. Kindly pm me the details.

Also another parlor you mentioned. Which one is it? Name and location please.

Member #4440
02-16-14, 07:16
Friends are you saying difficult here?

No if you have keen eyes everything is possible. As I am regular to S* asked him let me some private places where I can comfortable so he has given one independents contact of area Borgarh. She has two HW contacts if you want to go will share with you and waiting your FR on that.

Archer099
02-17-14, 20:38
Sounds interesting and raises some hope. Let us know more about this. Probably ours is the only forum in ISG wherein quizzing is more and experiences with FRs are less. Hope we'll catch up. But, first want to try out make spa the next month. Feel college road cannot be ruled out for independents.

Friends are you saying difficult here?

No if you have keen eyes everything is possible. As I am regular to S* asked him let me some private places where I can comfortable so he has given one independents contact of area Borgarh. She has two HW contacts if you want to go will share with you and waiting your FR on that.

GermanyReisen
02-18-14, 09:07
Hello mongers,

I am visiting Imphal for a night. It will be helpful if any one can shred some lights on contacts / mongering situation.

Happy mongering!

UnhappyHusband
02-19-14, 19:48
Have not been able to get any contacts so far in Jamshedpur. Any idea if mongering is non-existant here. If anyone got any contacts please pm me.

Matrix2014
02-20-14, 06:28
Hi Friends,

I am travelling to Trichy after a long time in March first week. Any interesting clues for girls friendly hotels or any sps in tTichy. Please help me I am a new member waiting for my credit card to get activate the PM facility. Any clues will be highly appreciated.

Regards

RajMehta
02-20-14, 07:51
Hi UnHappyHusband,

In Jamshedpur very less stuffs are available some are available in Sonari Area. I have contact of independent but I can't share you no because I have not PM facility. Some men's parlour where you can got HJ. There is one parlour in SNP Area Sakchi where you can get BJ also.

Have not been able to get any contacts so far in Jamshedpur. Any idea if mongering is non-existant here. If anyone got any contacts please pm me.

Prism
02-20-14, 08:58
Visited Guwahati & had a satisfying time with a independent. She came to my place and little chit- chat and then got along. Slim, fair complexion, aged about 26 yrs. Now travelling to Siliguri, So any contacts at Siliguri would be really helpful.

Rohit007
02-25-14, 11:02
Hey Man,

I am new to Indore but have had god mongering experience in Gurgaon and Delhi. I have been a frequent visitor for many SPA in NCR. Can help you with the damages and quality of girls in those SPA. Need some leads for Indore.

Was in indore a few days back. My regular SP was not available. He referred me to another guy. Called him up. Send me a few snaps in whatsapp. Selcted 1 tall fair gal. Promised to send the chick to the hotel.

Girl arrived in time. Looked nice. Enjoyed scotch with me. She is from delhi, claims to be working in ggn and does this once in a quarter.

Nice GFE.

Racks- 7/10.

Looks-7.

Body-8.

GFE-8.

Damage-4k (initial quote was 7, got it down to 4)

Asked for her no. She declined.

John Auro
02-26-14, 16:10
Pondicherry / Puducherry dry?

Went to Blue Star Hotel, Kamararaj Salai Street.

They had "cabaret" girls show, at 5. Pm and touts waiting before the Hotel after the show 9 years ago.

Went today- nothing.

Shows were stopped by police 8 years ago!

-

Went for a massage 2000Rps, at a Spa Hotel on the Beach, (sorry forgot name)

"handshake" she offered for 500Rps.

Any ther idears and proposals?

Thanks.

John

San2357
02-28-14, 05:13
I am new here, after going through all the posts want to get help in Bhubaneshwar.

BangaloreMasti
02-28-14, 13:19
[QUOTE=Ujwala;1537826]Three members has taken contact from me bt not reported any FR. U must share your experience to let live this forum.[/QUOTEUjwala,

I don't have any FR to report as I haven't tried the contacts. As you might be feeling, its not easy to try something out here as compared to other big cities. But if there will be any experience to share, I would be more than happy to share it here.

Hope you understand.

Member #4440
03-02-14, 04:10
After finishing Saturday work at afternoon I called her around 3 pm. She told first to come RTO then at Nimani bust stop after many call and waiting she came with one lady at 4:20. I was passed off due to long waiting and had some work. Met her near Suryavanshi hospital. She is around 40 yrs fat lady and another was dusky 38 yrs lady. I would have taken her bt didn't time. She told have a place behind Dwarka petrol pump. I was interesting in her friend.

Archer099
03-03-14, 14:32
Haven't come accross any MP and neither have I tried out makeup spa and Borgarh yet. Would update the FR only after. That really nice that you found an independdent. Wish she was in her 20s rather than 30s.

After finishing Saturday work at afterno n I called her around 3 pm. She told first to come RTO then at Nimani bust stop after many call and waiting she came with one lady at 4:20. I was passed off due to long waiting and had somalso is out of the vicinity. e work. Met her near Suryavanshi hospital. She is around 40 yrs fat lady and another was dusky 3 8 yrs lady. I would have taken her bt didn't time. She told have a place behind Dwarka petr ol pump. I was interesting in her friend.

BangaloreMasti
03-04-14, 14:59
Haven't come accross any MP and neither have I tried out makeup spa and Borgarh yet. Would update the FR only after. That really nice that you found an independdent. Wish she was in her 20s rather than 30s.Yesterday finally went to "New Beauty Parlor" in Nivrutti complex near Dwarka circle. The area seemed very dingy. Got full body massage with FS at 1500. The massage was just formality and overall experience wasnt very exciting. Though the girl was really beautiful and very responsive. Don't know if I will repeat.

RandomNameAlph
03-06-14, 00:19
Hello!

I'll be in Mangalore this weekend. What's the scene like there? Anything available at all? Any info would be helpful. Indis / housewifes / BBWs?