PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Wildharry
03-12-15, 10:57
This FR belongs to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] a tier III city near Mumbai though I know its not the appropriate place to report for a change I guess this should be the ideal place.

Yesterday went to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] for some work and found lot of advertisement of MP in News Paper remaining me the old days of Thane. For the sake of confirmation just called since it is small town I am not expecting more than massage that too same gender but the girl on the other side told they have decent and beautiful college going girls for massage first hint.

After asking for place gone to visit the place. It was situated on III Road floor in proper residential flat. There was one wooden bed in each room separated by door but no lock so bit privacy but not full.

Girl started massaging my feet and pressing her pussy of course over her jeans got the second hint.

Then started the regular chit chat, and decided to play the game of not asking the services and let her complete the massage and believe me she completed the massage from head to toe and then she herself asked for services and I asked for menu card to which she told TL+HJ is available for 1000 bucks. And we agreed for that rest you all know.

Rating.

Place: 7/10

Hygine: 7/10

Girl: 5/10

Boobs: 6/10

Services: as usual mechanical.

But while chit chat she told that they have 3 other options and can give FS too.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Roddick
03-13-15, 10:10
Visited Guwahati & had a satisfying time with a independent. She came to my place and little chit- chat and then got along. Slim, fair complexion, aged about 26 yrs. Now travelling to Siliguri, So any contacts at Siliguri would be really helpful.Hi,

Can you PM me any contacts in Guwahati? I can share some contacts from Kolkata.

Thanks

BlackStone9
03-13-15, 19:55
Hello everyone,

Going to Kharagpur today for few days, any contacts of inde for ST or SP or SPA would be much appreciated.

I can get you few contacts in various places like Delhi, Kolkata, Etc.

Kindly PM.

Cheers!

BloreHunter
03-13-15, 23:04
I'm going to Gokarna for a week. Need help very badly I will reciprocate wit Blore chicks.

HornBil
03-14-15, 18:13
Hi friends,

I will be at Indore and Mhow for a few days. Can I get references of some inde or MP with FS.

Roddick
03-17-15, 11:48
After having a session with a gal in Guwahati was feeling a bit tired. So decided to have a full mongering session by visiting a spa. So went to this spa in Dispur area and was allotted a girl, tall & slim quite good looking. Took of all clothes and put on the towel She came in started straight with a leg and bum massage. Immediately Johnny was exited and started to get up from his sleep, Leg & bum massage was followed by thigh and chest massage (all massages with oil). Johnny was now very exited. Asked the girl about extras. Said it will come. After some time she herself asked about johnny massage and I said yes.

Johnny was doused with oil and slow massage started. God it was heaven on earth. Took about 10 minutes for the full BJ. Asked the girl to take off her top, however said it is risky and so just opened two buttons. She had big boobs really a handful. Played with them and also pinched her ass. Johnny vomited after 10 minutes and I came out.

Damage: 2 k for the massage and Rs 500.00 to the girl.Hi,

Can you PM me the contact details? I can share some contacts fro Kolkata / Delhi.

Thanks

Mindapur
03-17-15, 12:25
I was in Ludhiana last week for 2 days and the contacts I had did not respond so I tired LOC.

Called the SP for an offer for full night and a good hotel was also needed.

He sent me pictures on whatsapp and asked me to come to come to an area at 7 pm.

I asked him if he had some contact in some 3* hotels where I could get the room and he said yes.

First night he first called me to an area where he showed me the girls I selected 1 and then left in the SP car to the 3* star hotel not very far away.

The hotel was decent 3* and the rooms was good too.

The girl was good looking and very open.

Had a good time.

Looks 7/10

Tits 9/10

BBJ Yes.

DFK Yes.

Total 8/10.

Based on the last night experience I called the Sp again to send me pictures on whatsapp.

He sent the pictures and I selected one and he said she was available.

He asked me to come to the same area again and I said if he could bring the girl directly to the hotel as it was closer for me.

He agreed.

Sadly the girl that came was not the one I had selected and way below what I was expecting anyway I took the girl as it was the last night in Ludhiana.

When I told the SP the girls is not the same he said it is the same girl as in picture just looks different (the girl and the picture were totally different).

This girl was totally useless. She wanted to take drugs (I don't know what it was but was like she was burning an aluminium foil and sniffing the fumes.).

Looks 6/10.

Tits 5/10 (they looks bigger with the cloths on).

DFK yes (but I was not interested).

BBJ yes.

Total 5/10.

I was so pissed of that I did not even tip this girl.

Next day I was to leave but the SP called me after he sent new picture. But I refused to the SP based on not providing the right girl selected.

All in all I think in smaller cities you should see the girl then decide.

Next visit to Ludhiana I will tell the SP that I want to see the girl only after that I will say yes.

Kartik

KrSarathi
03-18-15, 13:50
Looking for contacts in Ludhiana. SP, indi, spa everything is welcome. Also, any experience with the Sarovar hotel, if it is GF friendly or not?

Thanks

Mindapur
03-19-15, 08:45
Looking for contacts in Ludhiana. SP, indi, spa everything is welcome. Also, any experience with the Sarovar hotel, if it is GF friendly or not?

ThanksDO not try your luck with sarovar. I was staying there and an office colleague visited me and there were a lot of question for that also.

So imagine what happens when the girl visits since you can make out the girls from this trade once they talk. I would recommend against sarovar.

Kartik

KrSarathi
03-19-15, 15:54
DO not try your luck with sarovar. I was staying there and an office colleague visited me and there were a lot of question for that also

Kartik.Hey,

Thanks for the heads up. Any SP contact should I find a couple of hours? PM me if you have anything.

Mindapur
03-20-15, 07:28
Hey, Thanks for the heads up. Any SP contact should I find a couple of hours? PM me if you have anything.Call the SP's from LOC they are your best bet. The numbers I knew did not entertain me since I did not have ref. You can contacts the SP's from LOC.

Kartik

Hsayp
03-22-15, 09:00
Following is a list of no action spa in Raipur unless one is able to develop a special rapport with the therapists (not my forte):

1. Aura chain. Assamese / Manipur therapists.

2. A la Perle Thai spa. Same.

Unfortunately massages are also not good at these places.

Another no action spa is Zivaya spa. Sikkim / Mizo therapists. But the massages are good.

There are a couple of action spas too. People with reliable inde contacts in Mumbai / Delhi or Pune can PM me for exact details.

Bobby30
04-07-15, 13:37
Guys,

Can anyone help me with some contacts in Orissa?

I can help you guys with Mumbai.

Thanks

DesiMongerNj79
04-07-15, 20:36
Folks, any help in Jalandhar will be much appreciated.

Sandy31
04-08-15, 03:01
Guys,

Can anyone help me with some contacts in Orissa?

I can help you guys with Mumbai.

ThanksPlease activate your PM to get help.

BlackStone9
04-08-15, 10:16
Hey everyone,

I am visiting Ranchi by this weekend for some Business purpose. Anyone mind sharing any good contacts in Ranchi. I will return the favour in Delhi or Kolkata.

Cheers!

Blackstone

Sandy31
04-10-15, 11:04
Any guys here from Bhubaneshwar can guide what is the status of MP at Bhubaneshwar, I have tried the Thai Massage near sandy Tower is quit good place with bath attached and extra too available bit its to expensive any other options available.

MumbaiLad
04-15-15, 14:24
Hi guys,

Does anyone know about any places in Lonavala to find some action? Will need a GF friendly hotel and also an in call girl. Budget 5 k for the girl (for a decent one).

Salspak
04-19-15, 12:50
Am in Chandigarh on Monday and Tuesday.

Any help in that area would be a big help.

Am looking for a punju kudi, with nice racks and soft tongue for a BBJ.

Big thank you if you can help.

Pcock
04-19-15, 19:06
Tried a couple of spas on Kolar road. In neighboring complexes. However NE therapists no scene of any extras. Can anyone give some. Pointers in my PM regarding Bhopal? Am here.

Anil85
04-19-15, 20:08
Hi,

Can you please share the contact of this SP in Ludhiana.

Can return with great contacts in Delhi.

An85

I was in Ludhiana last week for 2 days and the contacts I had did not respond so I tired LOC.

Called the SP for an offer for full night and a good hotel was also needed.

He sent me pictures on whatsapp and asked me to come to come to an area at 7 pm.

I asked him if he had some contact in some 3* hotels where I could get the room and he said yes.

First night he first called me to an area where he showed me the girls I selected 1 and then left in the SP car to the 3* star hotel not very far away.

The hotel was decent 3* and the rooms was good too.

The girl was good looking and very open.

Had a good time.

Looks 7/10

Tits 9/10....

CoolBuddy551
04-20-15, 10:17
Do any one have an idea if any extras are available in spa near Ansal, third floor of building which has Honda scooter agency. Any bro who got any review please share your experience.

Pcock
04-21-15, 08:34
Hi guyzz I am Back.

Just can't believe my luck these days in getting laid. Gosh I dunno what I am havin for bfast these days. This is what happened today and I am still having a hard on just about thinkin over it even though its just been 2 hrs since I have come back.

Even though its slightly unusual. Being a Sunday thought about relaxing a bit. After a while johnny got impatient so decided to go around a bit. Bhopal doesn't have much of scene and is very conservative. I had this contact very old atleast 5 yrs in my phone and never even had tried it don't remember who gave it to me. I decided to call up not very hopeful. A lady picked up and I started with got yr contact from xyz and I am calling you. Got a shut up call and hung up. Then after an hour or so I got to call from the number and the lady started enqurin about how did I get the number and stuff but she was interseted in talkin to me wich I cud sense. After some old punchlines of mine she started laughing and we opened up. Said she used to do it and now is not into it and all. I asked her age pat came the reply 42. She was a MILF. Never into MILFs so got disinterested. She told me her rate was 2000 for 2 hrs with full service and place as well as her husband was not in town. I was not interested so after some time I hung up. She started sending me messages about comin home and stuff. Afetr a while since my old contact (Refer my FR earlier) wasnt picking up the call I thought what the heck lets see her Johhnny needed a kitty cat.

So called her up she gave me a place near New market BSNL office. I came and she directed me to a house. And the house was big called me over to the top floor. She was so so was in a nighty with good boobs and ass overall plump 5/10. But she was very receptive and was educated. Was reading times of India! Offered me tea and came and sat near me sipping tea. Talked about what do I do and stuff and started touching me in the right places. Johhnny started to wake up. I was gettin a feeling she was well to do and dint like the kinds who would working girl around for money and was actually doing it for kicks. Which turned me on (hungry desperate lonely housewives)...Hi dude,

I m in Bhopal temporarily.

Can you share the contact with me of this MILF? Found her pic to be quite good.

Your FR makes her a very tempting option.

VikramMark
04-21-15, 10:28
Do any one have an idea if any extras are available in spa near Ansal, third floor of building which has Honda scooter agency. Any bro who got any review please share your experience.Extras? I don't think that even cross massage is available there. Last time I checked, a few months back there was only male to male massage!

CoolBuddy551
04-22-15, 06:13
Extras? I don't think that even cross massage is available there. Last time I checked, a few months back there was only male to male massage!I talked to some executive there on phone. He told me that female to male message is available but for members only. I have agreed him for one message for checking the quality of message before joining. So he has agreed for a demo message. If any other info on any other MP let me know.

VikramMark
04-23-15, 06:08
I talked to some executive there on phone. He told me that female to male message is available but for members only. I have agreed him for one message for checking the quality of message before joining. So he has agreed for a demo message. If any other info on any other MP let me know.Get your PM activated to exchange contacts. You can try why. Sutra at s. City in Ludhiana for male to female massage. I got only HJ from there and that too is expensive. Do post your FR bro.

CoolBuddy551
04-23-15, 06:16
Yesterday afternoon I went to the spa. Have agreed them to give message by female as I'm interested in taking membership. Therapist from Manipur named S was assigned to me message was very good. But no hints of extra was coming. At last I asked if any extras available here. She outright said nothing sir. So the hope was dead but message was quite good. If any bro has any hint of other spa with extras in Ludhiana let me know.

Pcock
04-23-15, 19:28
Dear mongers,

My experience with Indore spas.

1. Palms near Bombay hospital. NE therapist. Good hygiene. Ambiance. Damage 1500, but no hint of extras. Gen NE gals wouldn't GV any.

However great massage by PC.

2. The one palms. And Ind gals hopeless massage. Avoid.

3. V2 near Vijay nagar chowk. NE gal was a cute babe however non extras. Decent massage 7/10. Low on ambiance.

4. Relax. Finally. Indian therapist. Not a looker. But avg massage with lot of tickling. Finally HJ and touching inside. 1500+1 k tip.

OldJawan
04-25-15, 13:36
I am in Bhubaneswar for next few days. Will anyone give feedback on services available in Ganga Spa (In front of Bhawani Mall) and Sukho Thai Spa (near sandy's Tower). Help will be reciprocated for Kolkatta.

Sandy31
04-26-15, 04:18
I am in Bhubaneswar for next few days. Will anyone give feedback on services available in Ganga Spa (In front of Bhawani Mall) and Sukho Thai Spa (near sandy's Tower). Help will be reciprocated for Kolkatta.You can try Thai spa (near sandy's tower) quit good place and extra too available but that depends on your level, regarding Ganga spa never visited.

OldJawan
05-01-15, 08:32
Hi bros,

Will be in GWT for 2 days official work. I will have half day in may hand. Will be staying in a hotel on GS road near ABC Chowk. Any one who can give ref of any spa with little more extras. Will be reciprocated in Kolkata / Delhi.

Happy mongering.

Madhumahesh
05-01-15, 09:57
It was evening after a tiring journey to Guwahati. So I booked an appointment at my favourite spa for thai oil massage. It is located in GS Road. (For details pl send PM, I have information that some cops have infiltrated ISG and are monitoring it. However, I am not very regular in ISG one login in say 5 days). It was an NE hills girls for me. They are the best. The massage was every good. Johnny was aroused even while she was massaging my foot. This was followed by back massage and then the chest massage. Immediately after that she pointed to johnny (hiding behind the towel) and asked if massage was required. I said yes and then johnny massage began. I asked the girl if I can put my hands inside her T shirt. She agreed and oh it was so wonderful, massage for johnny and pressing her boobs and butt. After some time johnny squirted and I left.

Total damage: 2 k+ tip 500 = 2500.

CoolBuddy551
05-02-15, 08:03
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

LuvMe17
05-06-15, 03:47
Have you tried Thai spa in kips market? A friend of mine got a HJ ending there. You can try it some time and update the FR for all of us.

Yesterday afternoon I went to the spa. Have agreed them to give message by female as I'm interested in taking membership. Therapist from Manipur named S was assigned to me message was very good. But no hints of extra was coming. At last I asked if any extras available here. She outright said nothing sir. So the hope was dead but message was quite good. If any bro has any hint of other spa with extras in Ludhiana let me know.

CoolBuddy551
05-06-15, 15:44
Had many reports that k sutra spa in Ludhiana was offering extras. Booked appointment on phone and reached there on time. I chose the deep tissue message. I was allotted a NE therapist names S came in. She showed me washroom and disposables. I for gauging her and giving her a hint asked her if disposable is necessary. She said its compulsory. That was first negative sign. Message started she was quite professional in it. While messaging my whole back there was no hint of extra. While she was working on my legs I straight away asked are extra available. She said no sir. I tried to convince her that my friend is regular here and he gets extra here. But all my efforts for wasted. A big no constantly from her side.

I was really pissed. I am really amazed is there any MP in Ludhiana offering extras.

VikramMark
05-07-15, 10:28
Had many reports that k sutra spa in Ludhiana was offering extras. Booked appointment on phone and reached there on time. I chose the deep tissue message. I was allotted a NE therapist names S came in. She showed me washroom and disposables. I for gauging her and giving her a hint asked her if disposable is necessary. She said its compulsory. That was first negative sign. Message started she was quite professional in it. While messaging my whole back there was no hint of extra. While she was working on my legs I straight away asked are extra available. She said no sir. I tried to convince her that my friend is regular here and he gets extra here. But all my efforts for wasted. A big no constantly from her side.

I was really pissed. I am really amazed is there any MP in Ludhiana offering extras.Is is k sutra or. Why sutra? I have had and experience of why sutra wherein I was able to extract only an HJ from the therapist. Though I don't remember the name. As far as A. Thai is concerned I couldn't get anything in my few visits there.

Always09
05-07-15, 14:46
Hello men. Anybody could share indis / sp's or MP nos in darj or siliguri.

Willing to provide help in places I have visited / please read my posts for the areas.

Thanks.

CoolBuddy551
05-08-15, 06:55
Sorry its why not K sutra.

Is is k sutra or. Why sutra? I have had and experience of why sutra wherein I was able to extract only an HJ from the therapist. Though I don't remember the name. As far as A. Thai is concerned I couldn't get anything in my few visits there.

Sunny33
05-14-15, 20:22
Hi Friends,

Any recommendation for Agra? Will be there in June for some work?

Thanks a lot.

Dev987
05-15-15, 05:14
Traveling to Gangtok and Darjeeling next week. Any pointers / leads from Mongering angle. Any pickup Clubs or pubs. Any inputs will be appreciated.

Possible
05-15-15, 07:02
Traveling to Gangtok and Darjeeling next week. Any pointers / leads from Mongering angle. Any pickup Clubs or pubs. Any inputs will be appreciated.My idea could be, talk to some NE / SP who you know or have number. Most of the NE's are from the said area and are in touch. Some may be at native and this can be a good opportunity for them to earn extra money. I spoke to some, they said they can connect when need comes in.

This is apart from what ever help you may get, have some NE fun there, all the best, Post for us.

Cheers.

Possible
05-15-15, 07:09
Hi Friends,
Any recommendation for Agra? Will be there in June for some work?
Thanks a lot.Many SP girls hails from Agra and around, you may speak to some SP at you place he would connect.

Further, SP's in Agra provides among known, else would be finely costly and how one can help in absence of PM.

Would this hint help you. This worked for me. Do put a query and FR in UP thread.

Have fun, be cautious, remain safe man. Remember normal mongering rules apply here strictly.

Cheers.

Possible.

Mahblr
05-20-15, 17:36
Hi,

I am visiting Raipur. Need help from people having knowledge knowledge of Raipur SP or inde or MP. Please respond at the earliest.

Creative Art
05-22-15, 19:19
Hi, I was going to Darjeeling and soon after I boarded the taxi from the Bagdogra airport I asked the taxi driver for help. On the way to Darjeeling, he asked me to step out of the car for few min and he came back with a Nepali girl, late 20's. And she was with me for that night and next full day. She was a real GF for all the time. Had a wonderful time. She wasn't professional. It was all real, her love making, moaning, clinged to me whole night, roamed around with me whole of next day. Believe me all of it was just for 3 K+food and drinks for her and the driver.

She was calling me on my return too, during my work time and also when I was at home, might be she fell in love with me. But I could not entertain her, unfortunately. Sadly, now she in not contactable.

I do miss her.

OldJawan
05-28-15, 04:36
You can try Thai spa (near sandy's tower) quit good place and extra too available but that depends on your level, regarding Ganga spa never visited.Thanks Sandy dear for the pointers. Last week I was in Bhubaneswar for a day and was staying in Sandy Tower. After office hour, tried to check out the Near by Thai spa. Went during early evening for a Swedish message. Before going, had spoken to the concerned spa person for discount which he declined. Steep massage rate. However, assured for discount next time. Anyway, thought to taste BBSR spa. Went inside. Was allotted a slim, short girl with perky handful boobs. Looks wise OK. Went with the massage. Above average message. After some tome asked for extra. After some reluctance Only HJ with boob press was available. No TL. However, thought to utilize the resources available to the extent possible. Was looking for CBJ. But she was not offering. Fondled her ass & cat with dress on.

Any way, good expensive experience. Will try Ganga spa next time.

Happy mongering.

Member #4440
05-31-15, 06:26
I have been this dry area now please let me know any leads here. I'm full of experience in Pune and Mumbai but now handicap here.

Rocker123
06-07-15, 03:37
Hi,

I am I old monger in Nasik. Tried all possible way to find some leads. Yesterday went to a MP in Gangapur road. Got a gem named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Good exp with so so massage. Good assets though it is little bit fatty. Interested, please PM me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JohnGaltin
06-09-15, 11:37
I have moved to Ranchi from Delhi for work. In monger terms, from abundance to drought Would appreciate any leads with respect to MPs or independent WG. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

ILove91
06-14-15, 22:04
Street action is seen near city bus stand and suburban.

All are aunty types and worse than average in looks.

Mysore is dry.

Since I have few paid contacts, I can help you.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bobby30
06-16-15, 13:39
please activate your pm to get help.Thanks for showing interest in my query. I am looking for some high end stuff with full service. Looking for long time full night.

Thanks

Mann999
06-18-15, 10:36
Hi Guys,

Will be visiting Bhubaneswar for a week. Need any help possible. Any brother willing to help I would be more than grateful.

Regards,

Member #4440
06-21-15, 01:48
I have been here since last three months but couldn't find any independent. If someone from these areas let me know.

I am regular in Pune and Mumbai but now helpless here.

Rs1545
06-21-15, 18:06
I'm in Guwahati till 25th of June. I need contacts of MP who provide extras. My budget is within 3k. Please help ASAP. Since my PM is not activated please post any suggestions.

DekaLora
06-23-15, 16:43
I m in Guwahati till 25th of June need contacts of MP who provide extras Budget is within 3 k please help ASAP. Since my pm is not activated please post any suggestions.Won't give you details about spas in Guwahati but you can visit Mejbaan bar in Ganeshguri area after 5 PM. You will get lots of option. You can easily get a girl of around 21/22 years in 3/4 K for a night.

Madhumahesh
06-25-15, 17:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Gneiss
06-27-15, 14:07
Dear mongers,

I will be travelling in and around Trichy and Karur next month. Is there any independent contact available to share? Not looking for MP, English speaking is desirable, good GFE. I have PM activated. In return would share a number or two from Kolkata and Colombo.

ILuvIndie
07-11-15, 17:39
Hey guys,

Presently in Nashik, Can anybody please give some contacts of Indie?

Appreciate it.

Thanks

CoolBuddy551
07-21-15, 06:40
Hey folks,

Few years back I was in touch with a WG named Manpreet which I got in link with a SP from Delhi. She was short in height very upscale and suave a bit fat but nice racks and a true GFE. Unfortunately lost her no. If any one has her link let me know on pm.

HotWomens
07-22-15, 14:35
Hi,

This time in Rath Yatra in Puri Odisha I am in puri. In pass time I monger for sex in Puri. I contacts some Autowalas, hotels and lodges, sea beaches, Rickshawalas, local news papers, bars. I get very near to sea beaches some houses near the fisherman's areas. I found in a lane some houses are there. Where in one house two hot sexy housewife's in a house are standing. They are staring to me in sexy way. They have beautiful sexy curves. They call me in there house. They are talking in Hindi and Odiya. They are ready to fuck and good wild sex. They are telling me to give Rs. 1000 so I can enjoy with both the hot sexy ladies. I agree. Both take me to there rooms in there house. Good and beautiful they decorated there houses. They give me water and some cold drinks. We three drink together and started our sex session. They undress there dresses and shake there boobs and ass and undress me too. They run a Odiya sexy song and dance on it. I lick there boobs and ass. They touch my body and kisses my lips and body and kiss my cock and suck it nicely. They put some jams on it and suck it nicely. They then lick my body. I like all their activities. They use their sexy tongues to lick my cock and body. They suck the balls by massage on it by putting some curd on it. I fuck the both the ladies in doggy and missionary and many styles by using using manForce condoms. They rides on me slow and naughty way and hot wildly. They moans very sexy ways. I suck their big boobs and p*why. We have lips kissing's. They suck my cock one after one. They are hungry women's and hot and sexy and seductive and wild and horny too. I cum's on their mouth and boobs and ass and inside the p*why (by wearing condom) in different sessions. They give me four sessions. It cheap and best. After that day I visited thrice. They like only hot and sexy and good stamina man who knows all types of sex they told me. They have limited customers.

RoyalRohan
07-26-15, 13:41
Where I can get reference.

Hi,

This time in Rath Yatra in Puri Odisha I am in puri. In pass time I monger for sex in Puri. I contacts some Autowalas, hotels and lodges, sea beaches, Rickshawalas, local news papers, bars. I get very near to sea beaches some houses near the fisherman's areas. I found in a lane some houses are there. Where in one house two hot sexy housewife's in a house are standing. They are staring to me in sexy way. They have beautiful sexy curves. They call me in there house. They are talking in Hindi and Odiya. They are ready to fuck and good wild sex. They are telling me to give Rs. 1000 so I can enjoy with both the hot sexy ladies. I agree. Both take me to there rooms in there house. Good and beautiful they decorated there houses. They give me water and some cold drinks. We three drink together and started our sex session. They undress there dresses and shake there boobs and ass and undress me too. They run a Odiya sexy song and dance on it. I lick there boobs and ass. They touch my body and kisses my lips and body and kiss my cock and suck it nicely. They put some jams on it and suck it nicely. They then lick my body. I like all their activities. They use their sexy tongues to lick my cock and body. They suck the balls by massage on it by putting some curd on it. I fuck the both the ladies in doggy and missionary and many styles by using using manForce condoms. They rides on me slow and naughty way and hot wildly. They moans very sexy ways. I suck their big boobs and p*why. We have lips kissing's. They suck my cock one after one. They are hungry women's and hot and sexy and seductive and wild and horny too. I cum's on their mouth and boobs and ass and inside the p*why (by wearing condom) in different sessions. They give me four sessions. It cheap and best. After that day I visited thrice. They like only hot and sexy and good stamina man who knows all types of sex they told me. They have limited customers.

HotWomens
07-28-15, 04:38
You have to monger.

Where I can get reference.

SamKhan
08-02-15, 08:27
Hi,

Saw a FR on Aashu in Bhopal. Has anyone tried recently. She seems chubby, fair and busty. Please report.

BophSep
08-02-15, 16:07
Indore Dewas is a dry spell I have also tried a lot but could find any indi till now.

Regards.

I have been here since last three months but couldn't find any independent. If someone from these areas let me know.

I am regular in Pune and Mumbai but now helpless here.

SamKhan
08-03-15, 08:42
Hi,

Has anyone tried this indi. Am looking for her contact. She has good FR and looking nice. Anyone who tried her pl let me know.

Dicker001
08-07-15, 19:33
Got a contact of an inde from friend. Called her yesterday in the morning and fixed the deal. Meet her at 11 am at Ganeshguri. Went to Bhangagarh and booked a hotel near I*I bank. Had 3 session in 4 hours. Experience was good. Will repeat her again next week.

Report card.

Looks 7/10

Books 8/10

Pussy 8/10 tight.

GFE Yes.

Cost 3000.

Looking for contacts at shilling. Will be there from 10 Sep to 15 Sep. Looking for help from fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

EnjoyDelhi
08-12-15, 14:02
Got a contact of an inde from friend. Called her yesterday in the morning and fixed the deal. Meet her at 11 am at Ganeshguri. Went to Bhangagarh and booked a hotel near I*I bank. Had 3 session in 4 hours. Experience was good. Will repeat her again next week.

Report card.

Looks 7/10

Books 8/10

Pussy 8/10 tight.

GFE Yes.

Cost 3000.

Looking for contacts at shilling. Will be there from 10 Sep to 15 Sep. Looking for help from fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.Hi,

I'm in Ahillong. Can help you here. Can you share the Guwahati indi. Your PM not activated?

Hsayp
08-14-15, 20:00
Quite a lot happening in terms of spa activity at Raipur. Can exchange spa action scene details at Raipur if anyone has any inde contacts in Delhi / Mumbai or Pune.

Although I have shared some contacts with quite a few people on the forum I don't see any FRs from people which makes me wonder if they are mongers or LE. So please share your contacts (inde / SP) upfront in case you approach me for contacts.

Thanks

Creative Art
08-21-15, 18:21
Hello brothers,

Contacted a SP through his posting on Locanto for a good time in Ludhiana. He sent 8 pics of at least 4 chicks and for the one beautiful looking chick in spects I selected, he quoted 4 K. Brought it down to 3 K. He didn't know even the name of the star hotel I was staying but he gave some confidence. Promised to bring the girl in 25 minutes and call me. I had no cash on me, so went out and brought the cash. It was raining heavily and I returned totally drenched. My driver was in the car right in front of the hotel. The security people and the hotel staff were jobless as there were no people around because of rains. I called the SP back and explained the situation. He also said he could not start because of rain (probably he was bringing the girl on a two wheeler). So both of us agreed to call it off. But the SP sounded very soft and good over phone. Will try his service next time.

Archer099
08-23-15, 18:45
Guy,

All chicks from mumbai and northeast arrived in Exotic spa. Enjoy massage.

Capricorn85
08-26-15, 10:34
Hey guys,

Its a month old FR.

Was stuck in Guwahati for work and getting bored. Could not get through any SP as I couldn't trust reliability and also because of language probs.

Finally got a MP number from Loc and wanted to give a try. The desk had a Male receptionist. Was wondering how to ask, behaved like a tourist. Smiled at his and asked the rates, services but no hints of extras.

Waited for a girl Miss M, as she was coming returning from lunch. Paid 1500 at the counter and went inside. She handed over a towel to wrap, but I just lied down with my boxers telling her I am comfortable.

Time was running and after 15 minutes started making some hints to her. Language issue so started hand signs and funny signals, she laughed and understood. Little access here and there. No DFK or even K. Deed ended with a HJ. Got some tissues to clean and tipped her .5 K before leaving.

Overall rating:

Face: 8/10

Body: 7/10

Boobs: 6/10

HJ:5/10

WIR: Maybe next time when I go to Guwahati for work.

Damages: 1.5 k at the counter .5 k tip. Total 2 k for 1 HR fun.

Thanks for reading.

Ros73
08-26-15, 10:43
Was in Bhubaneshwar around a month back and was desperately looking for some SP or FL. Did get in touch with some SP but was not sure if the same profile would be sent to my hotel room. Ended up in a MP. Near a famous hotel. Very nice place. Very clean with attached bath. Thai massage and the girl was very co-operative. Must be in her late 20's. The usual Thai body. Excellent massage and BBJ and B2B. No FS.

Total damage was 3.5 K +3 K.

Overall very good experience. Also came to know that the girls are changed every 3 to 5 months.

WIR: would not mind if I do not have any better option.

Hsayp
08-31-15, 18:03
Anyone tried the newly open Veda Spa at Raipur near Telibanda? Any word on extras at this place?

Dicker001
08-31-15, 18:11
Going to shilling on 10th Sep for a week. Any lead about indi, SP or hotel that provide extra? Hope seniors will reply, stay thanks a lot, nice happy mongering.

Dicker001
09-12-15, 20:50
Visited an MP at g s road on th9th Sep. Paid rs1200 and took 1 HR dry massage. Assigned an assumes girl, after 20 minutes she pointed to my johnny and asked whether I require massage for little master. Asked rs 500, paid and took the service, she assured for FS at my next visit.

Vnath783
09-15-15, 17:51
Visited an MP at g s road on th9th Sep. Paid rs1200 and took 1 HR dry massage. Assigned an assumes girl, after 20 minutes she pointed to my johnny and asked whether I require massage for little master. Asked rs 500, paid and took the service, she assured for FS at my next visit.Need to know whether the MP's are safe here.

Can you please share the details.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PleasureForYou
09-22-15, 19:09
I' m on a trip to Guwahati and Jorhat in Assam. W fellow member guru 999 share few Guwahati contacts. Tried them but Jone responded well. Finally yesterday I moved to jorhat. Was staying in hotel earl gr. Why. After work asked some hotel staff for any leads but they were very hesitant, then gave 100 bucks to the driver of cab and find out something. Half an hour later he came with a lead. Went witb him to pick up, the lady was 30 yrs old local, nice medium body, typical hw, her kid of 4yrs also came in veh. Driver said he knew a place and kid will be taken care of. Whole on the way she said she would like to drink. I thought stil better and asked driver to bring 5-6 beers. She said the lady owner of the house we are going also like to drink. I was getting wild ideas. Anyways reached the place, the owner was not that good. We all drank beers, then driver and house owner lady went out with kid.

Started the action, lot of dfk, pussy eating, she ws responding well but didn't agree for BJ, bit of turnoff. Then finally had her in mis for 15 min qnd came in. Interestingly when I came out, the driver quickly went in, taking a condom from me and also fucked her quickly for few mins and I was watching them through the curtains from outside.

Overall a different wild kind of exp with an assam locql hw.

Expd 2k plus 600 for beers (not bad) .Good FR. That is what life is all about. Just enjoy.

PleasureForYou
09-22-15, 19:31
This forum is awesome if it can connect people with our hobby even in Gangtok. Quite pleased that I got a PM about it.

Another thing I really liked about Gangtok is that if you're into white / western women, being brown is not as much of a cockblocker here as it is in Goa or any major Indian city. Though there are very few western tourists, there certainly are a few at any given time including women traveling solo or like 1 fantastic group I met (which had an Italian, a Brazilian and 3 American girls) usually on hiking & trekking trails. Rumtek (very close to Gangtok) often has white chicks who are the typical left wing, curious about Buddhism, vegan types. They really open up here and are nice, I suppose it's because the local population isn't trying to rip them off 24/7 as is the case in "normal" India. Whereas in Goa they tend to hang with themselves and don't interact with locals much. They can't do that in Gangtok because there are so few of them, plus, it's a really small town feel. Nearly all the socializing and activities happen on MG road. The Baker's cafe is the best place to scout for white chicks. The town has excellent 3g coverage as well. You can hang out at the Baker's cafe for hours with a laptop, the view is fantastic (Kanchenjunga). Try the Viennese coffee.

It also has 24/7 power suppply. I don't know of any other place in India other than Mumbai and Delhi that do.This site is not only for mongering but a lot more than that. May be that could be a good vacation for me. I work hard and travel a lot. So I get to fuck different origins. More importantly I get to meet new people make friends. ND have sometimes help unknowns going out of the way. I think this would be an ideal place for me to stick to my thoughts and to write a book as I need internet. Thanks a ton. Also in advance for sharing the numbers.

PleasureForYou
09-22-15, 20:08
Hi folks,

I have been a silent observer here in ISG for over 7 years. I forgot my old I'd and PW so just created it.

Just a simple question, any mongering experiences in or around Katpadi and Vellore. Any pointers? I am going to be around these locale for a few days and was wondering if I could get some quick, homely action.Once I visited and was browsing locanto and found an ad. Called up the number. The lady was in her 30's but was OK in English and briefed me about the charges and services. She was independent. She gave me the direction to which I followed. Reached the designated place and called and her phone was engaged. Half an hour I waited there with a hope and then my luck she picked up the call. Again asked me to take 100 yards and got lost. I patiently again waited for 15-20 minutes and woke up my Jonny to fuck her really hard as a revenge. Then reached her den. It was a lodge and she is the receptionist or care taker. Not worth spending 2 k so bid her buy. Its not because she was black but not meant for fuck. I am looking for black woman ND searching since a long time. But really hard to get one. Try searching a tall chubby black beauty and let me know.

PleasureForYou
09-22-15, 20:28
Hi guys.

At first I would apologize to the members who got angry on kya spontaneous request or urgent help, I do have kya own reasons but I know its not that easy to get contacts too given a short notice.

So I had 6 hours free time at Agra so wanted to explore.

As Agra being major city few centuries back (its just a tourist spot now as I presume) I Google about sexual activities in this city so Google gave me. Mal Ka Bazar and Sep Ka Bazar (these don't exist anymore) and have green replaced by basai (not sure about spelling)

Firstly it was Sunday (25th) and muharram, being mughal dominant state it's nearly Muslim people around the city, but I felt no difference, so it was first 2 hours at the taj. I cannot describe, spectacular piece of art.

Headed with cycle rickshaw towards basai, waited for a pimp (rickshaw man acted as sub-pimp) well dirojg the waiting time the previous customer from thelat building was red hot because of the behavior of the girl inside as she acted as dead fish,

I too didn't want same with me, this usually happens at red light areas..Very informative report. In fact I spend 2 days and could not notice anything. May be because I was more worried being in UP and didn't venture. But I think its very safe.

PleasureForYou
09-22-15, 20:30
Hi guys.

At first I would apologize to the members who got angry on kya spontaneous request or urgent help, I do have kya own reasons but I know its not that easy to get contacts too given a short notice.

So I had 6 hours free time at Agra so wanted to explore.

As Agra being major city few centuries back (its just a tourist spot now as I presume) I Google about sexual activities in this city so Google gave me. Mal Ka Bazar and Sep Ka Bazar (these don't exist anymore) and have green replaced by basai (not sure about spelling)

Firstly it was Sunday (25th) and muharram, being mughal dominant state it's nearly Muslim people around the city, but I felt no difference, so it was first 2 hours at the taj. I cannot describe, spectacular piece of art.

Headed with cycle rickshaw towards basai, waited for a pimp (rickshaw man acted as sub-pimp) well dirojg the waiting time the previous customer from thelat building was red hot because of the behavior of the girl inside as she acted as dead fish,

I too didn't want same with me, this usually happens at red light areas..Moreover I am more interested in getting a massage where the ambiance is nice.

PleasureForYou
09-22-15, 22:50
Hi all,

Last weak two of my cousins came from london & I got this chance to take them to agra to visit taj mahal. Could not refuse as basai in agra is the place where I had my first action at a very young age when I visited there with my school troup, in 1989 may be.

After reaching agra I dropped my cousins at purana killa, & with another friend we parked our car at mb road mkt, took an auto & reached basai. But I was surprised to see that basai has been totally changed. Once it used to be a heaven for mongers but now the area has been commercialised. We stopped at a pan/cold drink stall & asked about some happenings. He told us that most of the families have moved to other areas & only a few houses in the back side of basai can provide naikas. The area is called nalandra or smthing like that. He asked us to look after murari who can take us there. We asked a young guy about murari but that guy was himself readyto take us inside the village. He took us to two houses. The first one we didn't like the girl. The second one an old lady took us inside her house. A neat and clean house. Than a lady came with a glass of water. She was so good. Very fair, beautiful & excellent figure. I asked the old lady about her but the old lady got angry & said ye to meri bahu hai. Bahus don't do it, only naikas do it.I also had funny incedence. Surely your belly will burst.

PleasureForYou
09-22-15, 22:58
Hunting over the net didn't get anything during my visit. Hopefully next time I may use your contact. Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering.

OsPrey69
09-27-15, 19:43
I have moved to Ranchi from Delhi for work. In monger terms, from abundance to drought Would appreciate any leads with respect to MPs or independent WG. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.Experienced the same thing man. Was in Delhi for 6 months. Mongering apart, the city is generous with regular chicks too. Not much hope here though. Tried calling an SP from locanto and decided against going further. Got a call next day from a LE asking me who I was, what I did etc. Adviced me not to call such nos. Swore off SPs, especially the ones on locanto etc.

Got chatted up by a couple of college chicks in a mall. Was taken aback. They too complained about how un-happening the city was. But such luck is rare. That was the only action I got here. There are some good ones here but the culture is fucked up.

You could try Kolkata on weekends or holidays if free. By far the easiest city in terms of mongering I've seen.

Also, if you do come up with something in Ranchi, do let me know. Haven't got a credit card yet. But I'm Ospreyton on kik.

PleasureForYou
09-29-15, 07:47
Please if anyone could guide me for girl friend cheap hotels. I want to be there just to have some chicks on bed. Paid and get laid for free. What ever possible. Will keep 3-5 days just for sex and going around in the town. And off course have limited budget. And ny NE available whom I can accommodate for 2-3 days. Inde contacts are welcome. Pointers for hooking up are welcome.

PleasureForYou
09-29-15, 08:20
Another offbeat destination but one of my favorite towns in the world- I stayed there for 4 months in 2011 and 3 months in 09. Mongering is rare and working girls are hard to come by. But the place is pristine and the people are pleasant. Women are approachable and polite, it is unlike regular India.

I have contacts of 2 local girls. 1 of them a waitress at the Baker's cafe and the other a student who do it for pocket money (Rs. 5000 / night). The student looks amazing. If you're into eastern women I would rate her 9/10. You need a place though, most hotels disapprove of obvious mongering and the locals hate brown people screwing their women. The hotel I stay in usually is a dump but it's run by a friend and very cheap ($600 for entire month!)

PM me if you want the numbers. I had success with several local girls just by dressing well and talking to them. The Anum Pedro bar on MG road is a good place to meet them, high school / college girls. There is also a rock & metal music scene which is a good way to meet chicks- if you can play something even at a passable level it's very easy to get laid. Like I said the women here are normal, not stuck up like the rest of India.

I miss the place and would gladly do another stint there despite it being a small town without many options for r&r. There's something serene and magical about it. But next time I will take full time pussy with me. More than 1 if I can afford it. The pleasant weather and all that walking uphill does wonders for the libido.Buddy,

Your inbox is full. Looking for help in Gangtok. Please share the hotel and chicks contact.

PleasureForYou
09-29-15, 10:05
Another offbeat destination but one of my favorite towns in the world- I stayed there for 4 months in 2011 and 3 months in 09. Mongering is rare and working girls are hard to come by. But the place is pristine and the people are pleasant. Women are approachable and polite, it is unlike regular India.

I have contacts of 2 local girls. 1 of them a waitress at the Baker's cafe and the other a student who do it for pocket money (Rs. 5000 / night). The student looks amazing. If you're into eastern women I would rate her 9/10. You need a place though, most hotels disapprove of obvious mongering and the locals hate brown people screwing their women. The hotel I stay in usually is a dump but it's run by a friend and very cheap ($600 for entire month!)

PM me if you want the numbers. I had success with several local girls just by dressing well and talking to them. The Anum Pedro bar on MG road is a good place to meet them, high school / college girls. There is also a rock & metal music scene which is a good way to meet chicks- if you can play something even at a passable level it's very easy to get laid. Like I said the women here are normal, not stuck up like the rest of India.

I miss the place and would gladly do another stint there despite it being a small town without many options for r&r. There's something serene and magical about it. But next time I will take full time pussy with me. More than 1 if I can afford it. The pleasant weather and all that walking uphill does wonders for the libido.Buddy,

Your inbox is full. Looking for help in Gangtok. Please share the hotel and chicks contact.

PleasureForYou
09-29-15, 19:36
Hi,

This time in Rath Yatra in Puri Odisha I am in puri. In pass time I monger for sex in Puri. I contacts some Autowalas, hotels and lodges, sea beaches, Rickshawalas, local news papers, bars. I get very near to sea beaches some houses near the fisherman's areas. I found in a lane some houses are there. Where in one house two hot sexy housewife's in a house are standing. They are staring to me in sexy way. They have beautiful sexy curves. They call me in there house. They are talking in Hindi and Odiya. They are ready to fuck and good wild sex. They are telling me to give Rs. 1000 so I can enjoy with both the hot sexy ladies. I agree. Both take me to there rooms in there house. Good and beautiful they decorated there houses. They give me water and some cold drinks. We three drink together and started our sex session. They undress there dresses and shake there boobs and ass and undress me too. They run a Odiya sexy song and dance on it. I lick there boobs and ass. They touch my body and kisses my lips and body and kiss my cock and suck it nicely. They put some jams on it and suck it nicely. They then lick my body. I like all their activities. They use their sexy tongues to lick my cock and body. They suck the balls by massage on it by putting some curd on it. I fuck the both the ladies in doggy and missionary and many styles by using using manForce condoms. They rides on me slow and naughty way and hot wildly. They moans very sexy ways. I suck their big boobs and p*why. We have lips kissing's. They suck my cock one after one. They are hungry women's and hot and sexy and seductive and wild and horny too. I cum's on their mouth and boobs and ass and inside the p*why (by wearing condom) in different sessions. They give me four sessions. It cheap and best. After that day I visited thrice. They like only hot and sexy and good stamina man who knows all types of sex they told me. They have limited customers.Visiting Puri.

Please tell me when you visited and availed their services? Very recently or few years back? And where I need to search for them? Any landmark? And at what time they are easily available? Looking forward to spend some time with them. And how safe it is? I look little wealthy.

PleasureForYou
09-29-15, 19:40
Tired of fucking in all metros. I want to enjoy some in be grade cities like Puri Gangtok Vijaywada and please also guide me if you have other options as well.

Aabhi6021
10-03-15, 07:00
Hi guys,

I am back.

Just can't believe my luck these days in getting laid. Gosh I dunno what I am havin for bfast these days. This is what happened today and I am still having a hard on just about thinkin over it even though its just been 2 hrs since I have come back.

Even though its slightly unusual. Being a Sunday thought about relaxing a bit. After a while johnny got impatient so decided to go around a bit. Bhopal doesn't have much of scene and is very conservative. I had this contact very old atleast 5 yrs in my phone and never even had tried it don't remember who gave it to me. I decided to call up not very hopeful. A lady picked up and I started with got yr contact from xyz and I am calling you. Got a shut up call and hung up. Then after an hour or so I got to call from the number and the lady started enqurin about how did I get the number and stuff but she was interseted in talkin to me wich I cud sense. After some old punchlines of mine she started laughing and we opened up. Said she used to do it and now is not into it and all. I asked her age pat came the reply 42. She was a MILF. Never into MILFs so got disinterested. She told me her rate was 2000 for 2 hrs with full service and place as well as her husband was not in town..Dude,

Indeed a great FR.

Can you share her contacts details.

I am frequent visitor to Bhopal.

Thanks in advance.

Capricorn85
10-05-15, 21:30
Will be traveling to Guwahati in the last week of this month.

Has any body got some contacts of indes or SP contact in Guwahati. Not been able to get through the contacts I got last time.

Preferably indes or SP who can communicate in English or Hindi. If anybody got leads please PM.

Thanks

GentlemanRaju
10-06-15, 17:31
Hi all,

If some one has good reliable SP in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.

Please share with me, planning travel Odisha soon.

Jstlookin
10-06-15, 19:37
Raipur and Bhubaneswar are fast growing tier 2 cities. With economic prowess come great opportunities. And there are many who take advantage of the situation and some who exploit. Ultimately what it means for us mongers is that there is fun to be had even if the city seems impossible to crack for outsiders.

Firstly Raipur-

After almost a year and half, finally found a SP in the city. And he gets his girls from all over India and the prices seem to be comparative but not relative. So yesterday had got a girl, but was majority disappointed. After considerable negotiations and arrangements etc we ended up in the hotel. Now I was still on a trip from my trip to Kolkatta. So had bought a bottle of absolute and was prepared for a wild night. So she is a Muslim girl about 25-6 has a nice body and an acceptable face. We started drinks, exchanging stories, she was very interested in my ex. GF and my FB page. Time flew by. Drink after drink, we chatted, danced and general screw-around. Now I take time to be comfortable, because I want a complete GFE. And she wasn't the types. But I walked into this knowing that. Around 3 am she literally got up and went to bed and slept. I mean she didn't even talk about it. I am like OK. Ummm WTF? Anyway took a snap and sent to SP. I had dinner alone and showered and hit the bed, still hopeful that mamba will get some action in the morning. Come morning. Around 6:30 she got up and walked out. I actually found the whole thing incredibly funny.

Explained all this to the SP, he apologized profusely and agreed to make it up next time. 10 K down the drain without even a wank.

Bhubaneswar. Well nothing so far but loads of ads on locanto. Wonder if anyone tried orissaescorts.com or anyone else. BBSR contacts would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

NoNeed 1979
10-08-15, 19:00
@PleasureForYou - Your inbox is full, so posting here.

About the inde whom you talked to in JSR:

She is around 40, looks like a maid servant, slim, somewhat fair, soft & saggy boobs. I had her only once out of desperation as jsr is dry and I did not know what to expect. If you like cheap bihari experience she is fine. Cost me 2. 5 k for 2 shots.

Thanks for your pm.

Hsayp
10-09-15, 09:07
OK. So tried Veda Spa. The therapists are from Bhutan as she told me. Gave me dispos and went out. In a funny turn of events that I won't elaborate on. She walked in while I was still changing and saw me naked. I pretended she didn't see me but she apologized and waited outside.

She started with the massage. Came close to important areas but ultimately avoided the dangerous zones. Wasn't very talkative types. And looked quite scared. Don't know how the owner is handling them (not too great from the looks of it) . I didn't ask for extras (I never do), which doesn't mean its not available. The location of the spa is discrete enough for such activities and it might be available to regulars (and soon to everyone if enrollments are low). The massage was good. The manager was pushing 10 k 15 k packages vigorously. I will visit again soon.

MarshallS
10-10-15, 15:09
Hi ISGians,

Bhubaneswar is a very happening place. But don't know why there are so less reports for Bhubaneswar here. I request all members from Bhubaneswar or near by Bhubaneswar or those who wants to come to Bhubaneswar to get connect as a group. I have few contacts. Lets exchange.

Always09
10-12-15, 05:03
Hello Mongers,

Any idea on safe and GF friendly hotels in Siliguri. If without the ID type then better else can show ID for one person.

Price should not be a problem.

Thanks and have a great week.

Sandy31
10-13-15, 06:56
Hello friends,

I agree with you there is lot happening at Bhubaneshwar I have lost few contacts which I used to have now have to start from the first step for search of good contacts I have been receiving request in pm to share contacts but bro me my self need some contacts, have gone through a posting of puri by some guy friends I assure it a false report me regular to Puri for weekends there no such area were the meat will be waiting for you.

MarshallS
10-13-15, 19:20
Hello friends,

I agree with you there is lot happening at Bhubaneshwar I have lost few contacts which I used to have now have to start from the first step for search of good contacts I have been receiving request in pm to share contacts but bro me my self need some contacts, have gone through a posting of puri by some guy friends I assure it a false report me regular to Puri for weekends there no such area were the meat will be waiting for you.Correct. I too went through that post. But not bothered to think about it much. Planning to do some action by tomorrow or day after. I will post the FR here. Hope it will help you.

BTW you are from same city?

MarshallS
10-15-15, 21:01
Hello ISGians,

As planned for some activity, in search of new contacts browsed through few websites and contacts. Whatsapp a few and got reply from 1-2.

Selected one for 2 Shots at 7 K + 0.5 K Stay. Schedule the meeting around 8 PM.

Went to the SP's place. The place was not so good, but had A / see.

Even the girl was not the same as in picture but was not bad. Renegotiated the deal.

The girl was Bengali, 19 years old. Was very cheerful.

Talked, spent time with her for almost 1:30 hours. Well you guys must be thinking WTF, this guy is wasting time. Umm, well that's me.

So in rest 30 minutes I completed my deed. I did only one shot.

As she will be leaving BBSR so took her number. Whenever I will go to Kolkata, will try to meet her.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Overall- 8/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

The SP had good girls, I think almost all are from Kolkata and here in BBSR just because they face problem in Kolkata during the Puja Season. But since, the pictures of the girls won't match, hence you may feel cheated.

WIR to the SP. No, I won't. This is not professionalism. So guys just beware. The SP's number ends with 472.

Sandy31
10-17-15, 08:37
So you had your meat can you share the number of Sp with me as well some indi if you have me not from Bhubaneshwar.

Hello ISGians,

As planned for some activity, in search of new contacts browsed through few websites and contacts. Whatsapp a few and got reply from 1-2.

Went to the SP's place. The place was not so good, but had A / see.

Even the girl was not the same as in picture but was not bad. Renegotiated the deal.

The girl was Bengali, 19 years old. Was very cheerful.

Talked, spent time with her for almost 1:30 hours. Well you guys must be thinking WTF, this guy is wasting time. Umm, well that's me..

MarshallS
10-17-15, 23:19
So you had your meat can you share the number of Sp with me as well some indi if you have me not from Bhubaneshwar.PM'ed you.

Always09
10-31-15, 03:20
Repeat request. Any GF friendly hotels in Siliguri. Please let me know. Any mongers had experiences in Siliguri.

Hsayp
11-03-15, 09:54
Heard some rumours that there is some action available so decided to check out. None. Male therapists available. Massage was ok types. Nothing great. On checking back was told that loyal customers can get different treatment. I am highly doubtful. Civil Lines & Samta branches both are no action spas.

Hsayp
11-03-15, 09:57
Iosis spa raipur is also a no action spa. Only male therapists available, the massage was decent though, had some doubts that the therapist might be gay, nothing untoward happened though. As far as action is concerned this is a no go spa. Some receptionists / sales people at the spa are very hot though. They tried hard to sell me a package through one of them. But no girl is hot enough for me to part away 20 k for nothing.

GentlemanRaju
11-03-15, 15:13
Is this the girl you tried. From your description I am guessing you are talking about her. She is good and provocative also. I had a nice time too with 2. 5 K damage.

Hello ISGians,

Went to the SP's place. The place was not so good, but had...

MarshallS
11-04-15, 09:13
Is this the girl you tried. From your description I am guessing you are talking about her. She is good and provocative also. I had a nice time too with 2. 5 K damage.Hi GentlemanRaju,

No, it was not her.

But I do think that she was also there, but I not choose her.

Sandy31
11-04-15, 10:10
Thanks Marshalls for sharing the sp number ending with 472 had called him but could not avail the service, the pic which he forwarded was not that eye catching, could you share some indi as this weekend will be at bhubaneshwar for two days Fri. Nd sat if you can plan to join will surely have blast.

MarshallS
11-09-15, 11:54
Is this the girl you tried. From your description I am guessing you are talking about her. She is good and provocative also. I had a nice time too with 2. 5 K damage.Hi,

Sent you a PM. Can you check?

RoyArjun2000
11-14-15, 02:16
Dear mongers,

My experience with Indore spas.

1. Palms near Bombay hospital. NE therapist. Good hygiene. Ambiance. Damage 1500, but no hint of extras. Gen NE gals wouldn't GV any.

However great massage by PC.

2. The one palms. And Ind gals hopeless massage. Avoid.

3. V2 near Vijay nagar chowk. NE gal was a cute babe however non extras. Decent massage 7/10. Low on ambiance.

4. Relax. Finally. Indian therapist. Not a looker. But avg massage with lot of tickling. Finally HJ and touching inside. 1500+1 k tip.Been at #4 multiple times. They do provide super extra as well.

Preence77
11-14-15, 06:28
I have come to Panchkula from Delhi yesterday around 2 am. Got down at Zirakhpur. Took a cycle rickshaw.

Started talking with the rickshawwala. Asked him upfront about any FS options. He said that that can only happen during day unless one has made arrangements I'm advance.

Curiously I asked about daytime adventure. He said one can go to any of the hotel on the Zirakhpur-Kalka highway, particularly the small ones. That's how they manage business. Damages in the range of 500. I missed asking him if this includes room charges or need to pay extra for that.

He is attached with one such hotel, ferrying their guests. Shgn hotel & banquet.

Will try them next time.

Anyone has any experience in this location. Would be interested to know.

P7.

Sujatha
11-14-15, 13:07
Been in mongering for quite a long time. Any help needed in trichy can contact. I'm new to this forum but I guess I can become regular and help my fellows out there.

Any exchange would be appreciated too.

Thanks,

ShanCan you please PM me. Will appreciate.

Zunk2002
11-17-15, 05:05
Was in indore and had 2 days of fun.

Not a dry area as suggested by some earlier posts, there is lot more action going on if you look it at more closely and ready to experiment.

1. MP at Saket D* has good ne girls which offers great massage and has extras also though I was offered HJ only.

Damages 1. 5 k as cover charges and 1 k to the therapist.

2. newly opened MP at Zanzeerwala Choraha name similar to Saket Nagar and is branch of that MP.

Had good experience here with NE therapist from Nagaland name K* synonym to Bollywood heroine, received excellent massage and was offered HJ only but overall good experience.

Report card.

Did not allowed me to undress her, few tickling gread HJ.

Ambiance 7/10.

Looks 8/10.

Damages 1. 5 k + 1 k.

WIR: Yes will try other therapist and would explore for extras.

Keep hunting.

Play safe.

Z.

Zunk2002
11-18-15, 04:49
Been at #4 multiple times. They do provide super extra as well.Dear Roy,

Please hint about therapists providing super extras.

Are they at are spa or at various Ngr.

Keep hunting.

Recently tried LT thru sp at Indore shall post detailed FR soon currently running low on time.

CyberPrince
11-22-15, 14:54
Hi,

I am newbie and will be going to Solapur for 2-3 days. I would really appreciate if someone PM the pointers or information from Solapur.

Please send the info / contact if you have them.

P.S.: I really feel we are here to support and help each other.

AvinashT
11-23-15, 09:08
Hi Folks.

Are there any mongering one can think of in Trivandrum? I keep visiting for business purpose, please can someone provide me any contacts (SP, Inde, MP etc)? I can return favour if needed in Blore.

R S Tiwari
11-25-15, 15:05
Anything about Patna, I'm here for some days official trip.

Please help.

KarmaGuy
11-30-15, 11:10
Restating my friend's event at Patna.

Once, he was at Railway Station in the night around 9 pm platform no. 1. Suddenly a man came to him and started chatting about here and there. Within 5 minutes that man asked if he would like to make his mood. Upon a few more question-answer exchange, he came to know, that man was talking about WG. That man quoted the price and showed some pic. My friend didn't have the services as he needed to catch a train.

Don't know, if its even safe to have the services from these men.

If anyone encountered such event?

Anything about Patna, I'm here for some days official trip.

Please help.

AvinashT
11-30-15, 17:40
You can have pleasure of the mongering experience there but a little bit of higher end. Indies are a little difficult.

Here is the attached pic, Damage 8 K (Quoting 10 K) on negotiation.

SP Ruby.

No ending with 776.Thanks mate, can you PM me his digits? Also do attach pic if possible.

AvinashT
11-30-15, 18:20
You can have pleasure of the mongering experience there but a little bit of higher end. Indies are a little difficult.

Here is the attached pic, Damage 8 K (Quoting 10 K) on negotiation.

SP Ruby.

No ending with 776.You do not have PM, I was acting more on your post here -.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=225614&d=1438206946

How do we connect?

Gautamm
12-01-15, 20:22
Will be in Dimapur for two days. What is the scene in there? Going there for first time. Where to go for some action? Please help.

PuneGuy2006
12-06-15, 15:21
Hey,

Let me know if anyone got any good one in Miraj / Sangli, I am visiting Sangli this week end and would like to try some bird from there.

Coolest One
12-07-15, 09:29
Hi Guys,

I will be visiting Udaipur soon and what to know if there are any reliable MP's for extras. Please share the contacts and rates and I'll reciprocate the same with Delhi contacts.

Thanks.

Coolest 1.

Kribal
12-08-15, 10:44
Hi,

I am travelling to Nashik for 3 weeks! I will share my experiences and contacts! I need indie contacts from. Can anybody help me?

Kribal

Imale
12-09-15, 09:12
Hi,

Can you PM me the contact details? I can share some contacts fro Kolkata / Delhi.

ThanksWhere the Spa in Guwahati.

JohnGaltin
12-09-15, 17:44
The famous Sonepur mela is going on in December in Sonepur (near Patna). I have heard that nude dance used to happen late in the night. Anybody has any info whether nude dance is still happening or the government has forced them to stop it? I am in Ranchi and was thinking of making a trip to Sonepur. Any update / info will be helpful.

Thanks

Ppf2015
12-10-15, 07:40
The famous Sonepur mela is going on in December in Sonepur (near Patna). I have heard that nude dance used to happen late in the night. Anybody has any info whether nude dance is still happening or the government has forced them to stop it? I am in Ranchi and was thinking of making a trip to Sonepur. Any update / info will be helpful.

ThanksDear John,

Now no nude dance. However, erotic dance and lots of sign gesture is on.

Prasant
12-15-15, 17:28
I am a silent reader of ISG for more than year. For the first time I am getting a chance for mongering in Guwahati. Please suggest a budget GEF hotel in Guwahati. Hope to get some good responds from seniors. Finger crossed. Also welcome any shorts of advice from the seniors as I am a very much new to it. I promised a detail FR.

Madhumahesh
12-20-15, 15:23
I am a silent reader of ISG for more than year. For the first time I am getting a chance for mongering in Guwahati. Please suggest a budget GEF hotel in Guwahati. Hope to get some good responds from seniors. Finger crossed. Also welcome any shorts of advice from the seniors as I am a very much new to it. I promised a detail FR.Prashant.

Guwahati has limited options as far as mongering is concerned. It is difficult to provide information you seek as you do not have PM. If possible take a subscription.

Regards.

M.

Hsayp
12-20-15, 22:23
Any one tried the newly opened nature's hub spa at raipur?? Was thinking of trying them.

OsPrey69
12-23-15, 22:16

ThanksMy first FR!

John, this one's especially for you. You seem to be the only other person on here who's stuck in this city. Getting to the FR, went through the ads in Loc. Selected SP V. He asked me to meet him in Kokar.

I had to leave ASAP so he suggested miss P. Said she'd be suitable for me as she lived close by. Saw her pic, she was very young, petite (exactly what I wanted). She turned out to be dusky but that didn't matter.

He's got his own flat where he lives with his family. A separate room was reserved just for the deed though. Was a bit conscious initially but the place seemed very safe. SP also assured full cooperation.

The deed started with hugs, was trying to get a GFE like experience from the start. She was small, shapely, yet very soft. For the first half HR, it was all about touching, grabbing, HJ etc. No DFK. Was apprehensive about it myself. Asked her for a BJ, she said she'll do it next time?

A good BJ is what I really wanted. Nonetheless, I'd a sweet time trying every position I could. I was a bit miffed about her little nakhras so fucked her as hard as I could. She seemed turned on by it. This chick obvious likes it rough.

Misread her initially because of her frame. She seemed like a novice, also BJ etc were off the menu. It didn't matter. I made up for all of that anyway. She'd asked me to take her and her friend out to royal orchid or something. Sounded promising, but decided against taking her no.

Summary:

Looks- 6/10.

Body- 7/10.

Racks- 9/10 Just how I like it, with protruding nipples though.

Pussy- 9/10 Tight and clean. 18 yr old she was. Also, seemed new in business.

Language. Hindi only.

Damage - 4 k. Too much compared to the goods and the service, I think. But didn't regret it.

VFM- 6/10.

Place- 9/10.

This was my first time in Ranchi though I've mongered elsewhere too.

Ranchi sucks but decided to go for it anyway. Also, not much info. Is available. Safety, for me, has been a priority over anything else.

Let me know if you decide to try other chicks with this guy. I might say I liked him more than his chick. So sweet and helpful he was. Charges too much but that's kinda expected I guess.

I'd contacted other SPs too but the profiles didn't seem promising or the guy safe.

Let me know when you come across something good in Ranchi mate. There must def. Be a lot more going on but I'm falling short on info.

Rohan460
12-24-15, 09:03
My first FR!

John, this one's especially for you. You seem to be the only other person on here who's stuck in this city. Getting to the FR, went through the ads in Loc. Selected SP V. He asked me to meet him in Kokar.

I had to leave ASAP so he suggested miss P. Said she'd be suitable for me as she lived close by. Saw her pic, she was very young, petite (exactly what I wanted). She turned out to be dusky but that didn't matter.

He's got his own flat where he lives with his family. A separate room was reserved just for the deed though. Was a bit conscious initially but the place seemed very safe. SP also assured full cooperation.

The deed started with hugs, was trying to get a GFE like experience from the start. She was small, shapely, yet very soft. For the first half HR, it was all about touching, grabbing, HJ etc. No DFK. Was apprehensive about it myself. Asked her for a BJ, she said she'll do it next time?

A good BJ is what I really wanted..Nice to see some positive FR about Ranchi, I had always thought that it's a dry place. But this really encouraging. Mind sharing SP digits if possible or give pointer as you don't have PM activated.

OsPrey69
12-25-15, 21:40
Nice to see some positive FR about Ranchi, I had always thought that it's a dry place. But this really encouraging. Mind sharing SP digits if possible or give pointer as you don't have PM activated.Sure, man. I'd love to help a brother out. I'm new to this forum and also don't have a credit card yet. I think sharing the SP's digits or name directly would be inappropriate or bound to be moderated. His no. Ends in 350 though. I'm posting a link from locanto. You shouldn't have a problem following that up.

http://ranchi.locanto.in/ID_659406608/Virgin-College-girl-available-in-ranchi.html

SP's first name starts with V and is the same as the famous Indian secret agent. The old movies were kinda cool. It's a shame the new one was a disaster.

OsPrey69
12-25-15, 21:46
Nice to see some positive FR about Ranchi, I had always thought that it's a dry place. But this really encouraging. Mind sharing SP digits if possible or give pointer as you don't have PM activated.Sure, man. I'd love to help a brother out. I'm new to this forum and also don't have a credit card yet. I think sharing the SP's digits or name directly would be inappropriate or bound to be moderated. His number ends in 350 though.

SP's first name starts with V and is the same as the famous Indian secret agent. The old movies were kinda cool. It's a shame the new one was a disaster.

I was in a hurry, didn't see what other profiles he had. Try contacting him via whatsapp first for a choice. I think the pics he uploads on the site are fake.

Share your inputs in case you decide to follow it up.

AndroidGuy
12-26-15, 17:08
I will be visiting Chandigarh next week for one night stay.

Can anyone tell me girl friendly hotel there in 4 star or 5 star category. Want to take my chandigarh based girl friend there with me without she have to show her ID to reception.

Can anyone tell me if holiday Inn in panchkula is girl friendly hotel as it suits my budget.

Waiting for answers.

Androidguy

GentlemanRaju
12-27-15, 00:40
Please share with me any good liable and safe BBSR contacts. Planing to travel BBSR on New year. I'll reciprocate with mine contacts.

Anil85
12-27-15, 07:18
I will be visiting chandigarh next week for one night stay.

Can anyone tell me girl friendly hotel there in 4 star or 5 star category. Want to take my chandigarh based girl friend there with me without she have to show her ID to reception.

Can anyone tell me if holiday Inn in panchkula is girl friendly hotel as it suits my budget.

Waiting for answers.

Androidguy.Bro,

Holiday inn is GF but the might ask for ID of the gal.

Archer099
12-27-15, 09:23
You may drop in anywhere.

I will be visiting chandigarh next week for one night stay.

Waiting for answers.

Androidguy.

JohnGaltin
12-30-15, 05:55
Thanks for the FR OsPrey69.

I did try out Loc earlier. A different SP. However, the girls available with him were ugly and I didn't go ahead. Will try this SP sometime. Let's see how it goes.

My first FR!

A good BJ is what I really wanted. Nonetheless, I'd a sweet time trying every position I could. I was a bit miffed about her little nakhras so fucked her as hard as I could. She seemed turned on by it. This chick obvious likes it rough.

Misread her initially because of her frame. She seemed like a novice, also BJ etc were off the menu. It didn't matter. I made up for all of that anyway. She'd asked me to take her and her friend out to royal orchid or something. Sounded promising, but decided against taking her no..

Paroni
01-01-16, 21:13
Hi fellow mongers,

Will spend whole next week in Guwahati and have understood that options there are rather limited or at least well hidden and therefore would appreciate any good tips and advises.

Mulk21
01-10-16, 06:14
Guys,

Any info for stuffs available in Patna?

Fun In Mumbai
01-13-16, 09:15
Hey friends,

Any girl friendly hotels you can suggest in Tirupur?

How is Ginger hotels in Tirupur? Can you slip someone past the lobby? Or if I have a decent girl accompanying me up, are they strict about visitors? Goes without saying that I will invite only someone with some class to come right up to the room or I might escort them. I want to know how it will be.

Thanks in advance.

KiloFoxtrot
01-15-16, 06:10
Guys,

Any info for stuffs available in Patna?Patna is pretty dry in terms of availability and quality. There were quite a few MPs in all the major shopping complexes earlier, but police raids have almost wiped them out.

I remember visiting this men's spa near Gandhi maidan when I was there a year ago. Strictly M2 M at first, but there are women on 'standby' and the guy dropped a few hints about extras with the women. I didn't follow through as the girls were pretty ugly. Incidentally I'm traveling to Patna next week, hope to explore. Will report on any findings.

Cheers

Dranzer87
01-17-16, 18:51
Hi fellow mongers.

I will be in bbsr for a day on 20th. Could anyone share good indie or SP contact there?

I can reciprocate with good contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks!

Sandy31
01-29-16, 06:49
Hi friends,

There is lot happening but none are sharing here, last week I was at citi finished my work and called my friend to join for drinks had one to two peg and asked for some adventure, he called two to three numbers and confirmed me the prog for a private dance troop at a hotel infocity, he informed me two of his close friends will join too reached the hotel before time as time alloted was 10 pm. The hotel was good name can't recall checked the menu and rates of drinks all were average with in no time the team reached they arranged the sound system and light all ready with in 15 mins they were 3 guys after the setup was ready all left expect one to control the music and light, came the first dancer she was good on moves and perfect figure with good height continued for 30 mins she was joined buy 2 more till now we were comfortable with them and became friendly they too had drinks over all it was good program, damage was dance troop with music was 15000.00 hotel food and drinks with the troop was 8500.00. I don't have contact of the organizer she is a lady name pinki after the program bid I shared my cost and bid good by to friends and move back to my hotel.

Bisht
02-07-16, 14:50
Respected fellow mongers, anyone have a good experience in Udaipur?

I am likely there on Tuesday and don't want to loose the opportunity to try some new talent.

Thank you!

SecretEmpire
02-11-16, 02:06
I am in Tatanagar Tonight.

Got the contact of Neha from my one friend called her yesterday and fixed appointment. She called me to meet me in a Hotel in Bistupur at 5 pm. Reached there and called her she told me that room is already booked and tell me name of hotel staff to meet me. Entered to the Hotel and ask in the reception about that person. That person comes to the reception and take me to one room and tell me to wait.

After 10 minutes neha come to room. She was looking awesome. She was in jean and top. After chatting for 10 minutes we start session. She removed her jeans and top and tell me to remove my dress also.

Then she started bbj she was very good in bbj. Then I removed her bra and panty and she put condom on my johnny. Started fucking her in miss after and finished doggy. After session she cleaned me and herself then again stared chatting. That time she tells tthat she is married and she is basically from Orissa and working her in a insurance company.

After chatting around 30 minutes started second session this time she started fucking in cowboy and finished in missionary.

After taking rest for 10 minutes leave room. Only one issue with her is that she do don't allow DFK.

After a long time find a diamond in Jamshedpur.

Name. Neha.

Age. Around 28.

Boobs. 34.

Height. 4' 8"

Complextion. Fair.

Looks. 9/10.

Service. 9/10

GF. 10/10.

Charges. 6k for 2 hour including hotel charges.

ToyBoyCal
02-15-16, 09:07
Hello friends,

I shall be traveling to Patna in the near future and would like help in the following:

1. Girl friendly hotels. Budget max. 2500.

2. Inde / SP contacts / references.

3. Spa details which offer full services.

My PM is active. Thanks in advance. I would be happy to help out any fellow monger if they need contacts in Kolkata.

Cheers,

Toy

AbhiSheky
02-17-16, 17:02
Hi guys,

Can anyone please share any indie contact in Nashik? I m planning to visit Nasik next week, I can exchanges some in return. Please msg me and I will definitely reply.

Cheers

DhakDhak
02-22-16, 02:17
After a long time, came in contact with a cpl in the age group of 40. However both of them are slim and fit. I contacted through one of my ffriend. They are at Tatanagar for few days. After contacting them reached at their hotel in bistupur in the evening. Due to her hubby I was. Not comfortable initially. After chatting for 10 minutes play started. She has small boobs which I sucked. She is clean and allowed DATY. But hesitant for BBBJ. After encouragement from her husband she started CBJ. Started fucking her in missionary and finished in doggy. Chit cchat for 10 minutes and left.

Cost -5 k a bit expensive but as tata is dry.

Look - 7/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Gorilla
02-22-16, 21:05
Can any one share info about possibilities in Bolpur Santiniketan area? One of the members mentioned about Prantik with no details.

Any info about HW / indie / SW will be appreciated.

Tinku440
02-26-16, 09:00

Report card.

Looks 7/10

Books 8/10

Pussy 8/10 tight.

GFE Yes.

Cost 3000.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.Would be obliged if you could share her number.

FierceMonger
03-17-16, 10:09
Hello Everyone,

Will be visiting Guwahati this weekend and would appreciate pointers to spas with young and sexy girls who co-operate well. I can reciprocate with some leads in Bangalore. My PM is active.

Thanks.

Shashangka
03-18-16, 12:48
Any brother has any experience in Guwahati? Can you please help me where to find good and safe sex in Guwahati? Any MP?

Shashangka
03-19-16, 07:03
I am thankful to fellow member HornyAssamGuy for guiding me in Guwahati to a good MP located on GS Road.

Therapists are all Thai. In between the massage asked if extras are available. No FS, HJ starts from 3 K. Said not interested and happy with massage, which in fact was very very good. Realising I was not sooo interested the price was down to 2.5 K and then to 2 K, finally settled at 1.8 K for HJ + topless. She was just amazing, knew how to make a person happy indeed from beginning to end. Try to build a good rapport with the therapist, they are fun and naughty with broken English.

Counter charges 2 K for 1 HR massage. Discount available if asked (instead choose to increase time) Weekdays 30% off. Try to get early, it opens at 11. Prior appointment preferable as therapists may be busy during walk in.

Not happy with one trip visited again a week later, new girl, more fun, same charges. Worth a visit.

Thanks again HornyAssamGuy.

Cheers and happy mongering.Hi,

Please confirm is that the MP in a plaza, name starts with 'S'.

Shashangka
03-23-16, 15:36
Fond this SP at Paltan Bazar. Through locanto. Good massage. But no option for choosing girl. Only one girl. No FS. Massage was good, and BBBJ was superb. Location is nice, interior good, with ac. Staff also friendly. The receptionist requested me to come back and promised for discount.

Cost me 1.5 k for massage and 1 k for BBBJ. Total 2.5 k.

Jbsrin001
03-24-16, 08:55
So I've been in BBSR for a while now, and staying in a hotel. I often see gents coming in with good looking WG (or at least I think they are) for the ST business, but haven't been able to tap a source for myself. So was hoping that one the brothers could help me out here.

Please PM me any good inde contacts or SPs with good product (Oriya girls being a plus). Will reciprocate with Mumbai or Bangalore contacts since I have spent a little time there.

DekaLora
03-26-16, 20:41
Fond this SP at Paltan Bazar. Through locanto. Good massage. But no option for choosing girl. Only one girl. No FS. Massage was good, and BBBJ was superb. Location is nice, interior good, with ac. Staff also friendly. The receptionist requested me to come back and promised for discount.

Cost me 1.5 k for massage and 1 k for BBBJ. Total 2.5 k.Are you talking about the massage parlor managed by that thin Sardarji whose name starts with A? I went there as the locanto phone number promised me B2B with FS, but when I reached there they refused B2B & FS. A big let down.

Did you get B2B there?

IAmJusForU
03-27-16, 07:53
Hi guys any worthwhile leads for jodhpur. Pm me if you can share.

Gsahd07
03-27-16, 09:04
Hi guys,

This report is of last week. We 3 friends went to Diu for a weekend. We enjoyed there for 2 days. On last days we were so tired that we don't have anything to do. So reached bus stand we started searching on Google about spa. And bang we came to know about the spa we called and fixed the appointment their. We reached there guy helped us with water and told to wait for 5 minutes. Then he guided us to room it is very average room with a oil on the floors. There come one NE she gave me dispo and told to change and left the room. I changed and waited for her.

She came and started giving massage. Which is very good I started conversation with her and started talking about her and after bit chit chat. She started smiling. After 45 minutes.

She told me massage is over and guided me to the washroom and there I ask her for extra she said they don't do they are professional. I told her to do it but she keep saying no and left the room and came with a fresh towel. And handed me towel I grab her hand start insisting for extra. After 5 minutes. I started pressing her boobs and she got calm with that and I started removing her t-shirts and she told me that their is no lock on door I took her to door and started sucking her boobs and picked her in my arm and started licking boobs.

She got horny and I removed my dispo and put her Hand on my johnny and she started Rubbing johnny. I unlocked her denim button and started removing her pants firstly she said no but I grabbed her ass and and removed her pants. Here come a pussy with a good smell I started licking her and started fingering she started a moaning loudly. I was pressing her boobs and licking for while after 10 minutes. She came with little squirt and I licked all and asked her for my turn and she obliged and started giving me BBBJ and she grab johnny and take her in her mouth and gave me good throat BJ and I came In 5 minutes. In her mouth that she gulped it down and we went for shower and she cleaned me with towel and I hugged her and DFK for 2 minutes. And I started wearing clothes and she left the room. It was really an good experience and got relaxed. Then went to bus stand and left for Ahmedabad.

My both friends didn't get any extra and they got jealous of me for that. I was not sure all of the therapist provide a extra over their.

Don't flood my pm with messages as I will share details with only seniors.

Damages: 1.5 k counter charge and no money for extra.

Boobs: 5/10.

Attitude: 10\10.

Cheers.

GS.

Pussy: 8/10.

TravelerD
04-07-16, 14:58
Is there any action in kozhikode? Please send PM.

PeachFuzzy
04-08-16, 10:25
Hi dear Nashikistas,

Are there any massage parlors or spas with extras in Nashik city? Kindly pm me, will help you with Mumbai contacts.

Thank you.

Sting007
04-08-16, 12:01
Hello guys,

I am a newbie here. Got this forum couple of weeks back. And I read the comments everyday. In fact I am addicted to this. This is an awesome place to meet like minded people. I am from Odisha so searching for some help from fellow forum members and seniors to please help me in this regard in Bhubaneswar. Please if anyone has any indie or SP's contact number reply. Right now, my PM is not activated. If someone replies to this post, I will immediately activate the. Pm and contact him. Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering!

JuiceGuy
04-08-16, 18:30
Are there any brothels or Red Light districts in Agra?

Dranzer87
04-08-16, 19:19
Hi fellow mongers.

I am from the Bangalore forum. I will be in BBSR for 4 days (20th till 24th night) for a friend's marriage. Would anyone be kind enough to share few good indie contacts there? Place and money not a problem, I am looking for some good looking quality girls.

In return, would help you get the best deal in Bangalore whenever you need.

Thanks!

Possible
04-10-16, 03:49
Are there any brothels or Red Light districts in Agra?Bro,

First you should have posted this in Uttar Pradesh to get better note on this.

Yes its Kinari Bazar, but remember to understand the rules of going to such places before you go.

Have fun.

Do post what You experience.

Andana
04-15-16, 07:08
Am traveling to Patna and Musafarpur on a personal visit. Can anyone share leads about girls and hotels in PM. I will reciprocate in Chennai.

Thank you.

Always09
04-23-16, 14:50
Hello all. Any leads in Siliguri. Darjeeling or Gangtok Areas. Willing to help in Blr.

Thanks!

LoveGuy01
04-23-16, 15:21
Hello all. Any leads in Siliguri. Darjeeling or Gangtok Areas. Willing to help in Blr.

Thanks!Darjeeling and Gangtok area ask the local car people. Last time I was there local cabbie guy helped me a lot. I was alone and had paid 3.5 k for night at Darjeeling but it was couple of years back. Stayed at a hotel near Mall Road. Gangtok is better than Darjeeling and you can try locanto too for hooking up in Gangtok.

CoolGuy86
04-23-16, 22:26
Hello guys,

Please PM me the SP and Indies numbers from Kolhapur and Nashik region. Will revert you with number from Pune and Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

CoolGuy86

KarmaGuy
04-27-16, 12:41
Are there any brothels or Red Light districts in Agra?Kinari Bazar is the place, where you can find something.

The condition there is not as good as other places might have.

Best to avoid & seek for Indies there through Sr. members there.

RasikaNagara
04-28-16, 17:58
In health column in advertisement of a Oriya news paper one can find some contact in the name of Keralian message. I have called some numbers like these. They sounds to be genuine but I have never tried to reach there place. Anybody any experience in such place- please provide information. But I am sure a lot of activities is going on in Bhubaneswar in the name of Keralian message.

EnjoyEnjoy
04-30-16, 06:05
Good SP in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack.

Hi all,

If some one has good reliable SP / MP / Inde in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.

Please share with me, planning travel BBSr next week.

Sandy31
05-05-16, 06:18
Me too called few number but could not decide about the genuinely so did not proceed I have tried the spa near sandy tower with extra.

In health column in advertisement of a Oriya news paper one can find some contact in the name of Keralian message. I have called some numbers like these. They sounds to be genuine but I have never tried to reach there place. Anybody any experience in such place- please provide information. But I am sure a lot of activities is going on in Bhubaneswar in the name of Keralian message.

Sandy31
05-05-16, 08:35
Bro,

As the sex racket king is under arrest all the SP have switched of there mobile number or have changed the number so its difficult to trace them if you get any channel please share the number.

Good SP in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack.

Hi all,

If some one has good reliable SP / MP / Inde in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.

Please share with me, planning travel BBSr next week.

RomeshL
05-11-16, 10:04

Thanks!Hi Always,

Will be happy to help with Siliguri.

LE activity is strict in Gangtok so hard to get anything there but you can take from Siliguri for night.

Same for Darjeeling though you might find some local action there.

Can share two good trusted contacts in Siliguri in return for trusted SPs and indies in Blore.

Romesh. Lavan.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sandy31
05-14-16, 07:09
Hi friends,

If any of you have good contacts here PM me can give you good help with info at Kolkata.

Always09
05-16-16, 18:08
Don't know how we can help each other without pm.

Hi Always.

Will be happy to help with Siliguri.

LE activity is strict in Gangtok so hard to get anything there but you can take from Siliguri for night.

Same for Darjeeling though you might find some local action there.

Can share two good trusted contacts in Siliguri in return for trusted SPs and indies in Blore.

Romesh. Lavan.

DekaLora
05-19-16, 21:42
I was hunting for an MP with B2B and FS in Guwahati for last 6 months.

Glad to announce that finally discovered one MP, the girl although said no to B2B at the begging, allowed full access to her body during the massage.

As soon as I entered the room and changed, I asked her for a hug. I always do it to see if she will allow access to all her body part. Luckily for me, she not only give me a tight hug, also.

Slept on the bed so that I can explore her body better.

It started with a hug and ended up with me sucking her nipples. She also enjoyed it.

After 5 minutes of hugging, she offered a HJ, I said yes but I will need one more after the massage is over. She agreed.

So gave a HJ while my hand was roaming all over her body. She only stopped me when I unbutton her jeans. She put the button on and continued with the HJ. She allowed access.

To the lower part of her body but refuge ed to remover her jeans.

Once the HJ was done, we again cuddled for few minutes and then the massage started.

Massage was normal but during the massage again I enjoyed her body. In fact after sometime, she removed her T-Shirt so that I can have better access.

Few moments after that I removed her bra as well.

Once the massage was done another HJ was on offer.

So, overall it was a great experience.

WIR: Yes, this time will try and go for a nude massage, I am sure she will offer it.

Damage: 1.5 counter charge. 5 tips.

Boobs: 32, soft and tasty.

HornyAssAmGuy
05-20-16, 15:20
Wow DL that is amazing as I did not any experience in Spas in Ghy that too at a reasonable price. Can I have some pointers on the location. You don't have PM otherwise I would have asked there only.

HAG

Glad to announce that finally discovered one MP, the girl although said no to B2B at the begging, allowed full access to her body during the massage.

As soon as I entered the room and changed, I asked her for a hug. I always do it to see if she will allow access to all her body part. Luckily for me, she not only give me a tight hug, also.

Slept on the bed so that I can explore her body better.

It started with a hug and ended up with me sucking her nipples. She also enjoyed it.

After 5 minutes of hugging, she offered a HJ, I said yes but I will need one more after the massage is over. She agreed.

So gave a HJ while my hand was roaming all over her body. She only stopped me when I unbutton her jeans. She put the button on and continued with the HJ. She allowed access..

Troy 2008
05-22-16, 08:40
Hey Bro. Good to hear that you had a nice time in that MP in Guwahati.

Can you please provide some pointers to this MP as I intend to be in Ghy in next month.

Is it located in GS Road?

WIR: Yes, this time will try and go for a nude massage, I am sure she will offer it.

Damage: 1.5 counter charge. 5 tips.

Boobs: 32, soft and tasty.

Partner11
05-22-16, 10:54
#My1 stFR.

I have been the observer of this forum since 2011 end when I landed at Bangalore. Thanks to the reports of senior members (especially bad experiences) that taught me hunting. I managed to encounter a few in Bangalore but bad ones.

Now m at Bhubaneswar. After Friday night drinks, I was getting bored on the Saturday (so much hot outside). Just was checking out in a ad site, what the city has to offer. Came across a add, dialed the number, got reply from mid-age lady in Odia. Although I know Odia, talked in Hindi, told her about the add. Before coming to the point she asked my all details (heavy inquiry). Somehow I manged to pass the stage by random answers. Asked her for ST, she quoted 2.5 k and told me to come to the bus stand (every 1 knows here) square. Reached there around 5 pm and I called the lady. A man (I guess the real SP, looks descent) in bike came and picked me. He took me aside and politely asked "Have a look at the pics first". Showed me 3 pics in his mobile. Chose the 1st pretty faced pic. He then told me,"we have to go a long way for this one. Can you have a look at another one." I said no to the other option, and he was OK for my choice. He told me, "it ll take 20 minutes to her place, I can drop you again here". Nervously I said OK lets go. He took me to a home little outskirt of the city but not so far. He took the money and I was escorted by a caretaker into home. Suddenly I found myself in the girls room. Caretaker told the girl to lock the room and close the window. It was 1 floored building and you can see the roads from window. It was locality of old Bbsr people I guess.

Same girl as in the pic. Pretty faced, young and cute homely kinda. She was in mini and a t-shirt. I was greeted with a smiling face. Average room, we sat down together chatted a little, came to know see was brought from Kolkata yesterday only for the business. She was smiling a lot. I asked her, why are you smiling too much?

She replied in Hindi ("Bengali accent" "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]because I was damn sweating so much (so sweaty at Bbsr) and was nervous (expecting to be the bad encounter as always). After a silence of half a min, I said "lets do it then". She undressed her t-shirt and skirt. I hold her tight with her bra and panty on and started kissing her. She is not a good kisser but reciprocates well. She hugged me so tight. Somehow I felt its going to be the good 1. I murmured in her ears "what's your age?" she said 22 (sure she can't be more). I said "you are cute and look like a teen"(in Hindi). She then smiled and opened her bra, I made her lie down on the bed and started exploring her melons. Damn she was smelling so good I was hard and started rubbing against her glory hole (yes with my jockey on). Actively see was busy helping me rubbing and exploring, WTF happened was electricity went off, lights and fan were off room was dim. (outskirt summer power cut). I started sweating, decided to start the power play. Handed her the rubber, got a soft HJ for a min before covering. She guided ma tool to glory hole. Started in missionary, went to doggie tried WOT (seems she was not comfortable). Continued in missionary, we were both so much wet (haha by sweating). Couldn't unload due to electricity condition. At the end I asked for her number, she gave a miscall from her cell, kissed her and came out of room. Caretaker outside room told me, go down the street and the guy will be waiting (yes the guy who brought me here). Thank god he was waiting.

Rate card.

Body: slim (not my fantasy type).

GFE: no complain from ma side.

Face: young and cute.

Boobs: OK type.

Attitude: Homely, open for anything to please you.

WIR: yes. Sadly she is here for 2 days.

Damage: 2.5 K+ my rubbers.

Session span: 40 min.

About SP: OK not rude type.

So fellas! Bhubaneswar is not all dry. Nests have been moved to city outskirts due to continues raid in MP and apartments, for safer business. (AS the guy told me).

Sorry could not attach the pic. No flash in ma phone (haunting phone) and room was little dark during gaming.

In touch with this cute and m planning to track her down again.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Possible
05-23-16, 00:26
#My1 stFR.
I have been the observer of this forum since 2011 end
I started sweating, decided to start the power play.
In touch with this cute and m planning to track her down again.
Though not having fun at BBsr, still going thro your FR, reminded me one similar encounter I had long back.

Yes its true, that it always is very safe (at least feeling) but power cut is always unexpected.

I still remember that day and I could not release for more than an hour, finally have to leave that for shag later.

Good going, keep posting new hunts.

Have fun.

Cheers.

P.S. No bros, I am not playing at this city.

Always09
05-25-16, 11:37
Looks like siliguri is progressing for mongers with night clubs and singing bars for now. Reports to follow.

KarmaGuy
06-04-16, 12:50
Looks like siliguri is progressing for mongers with night clubs and singing bars for now. Reports to follow.SP scene are also having a root there. Having a few contacts through a friend. Open for reciprocation.

Majority of them are from Nepal, but the quality is good. At upper price scale, you can find a gem.

Asking rate for the night is around 5 K. Don't pay more than that.

TopRahul83
06-05-16, 08:20
Dear friends,

Anyone got any contacts in Western Maharshtra cities like Satara / Sangli / Kolhapur? My work takes me to these places quite often. Can help with some leads in Delhi / Mumbai / Pune / Ahmedabad. Inbox is cleared for the new messages.

Cheers.

KarmaGuy
06-09-16, 22:05
This chick available at Kolhapur, although she serves better at Pune.

Very Hot chick, total into you when in bed.

Girl 8.

Place Hotel Outcall.

Face 7.5.

Body 8.

Boobs 7.

Pussy 8.

DFK 8.

BJ BBBJ.

Anal NA.

CIM NA.

Attitude 9.

Eager to please 8.

GFE 8.

Time watcher No.

Session Time <2 Hrs.

Damage 6 K.

VFM 8.

Dear friends,

Anyone got any contacts in Western Maharshtra cities like Satara / Sangli / Kolhapur? My work takes me to these places quite often. Can help with some leads in Delhi / Mumbai / Pune / Ahmedabad. Inbox is cleared for the new messages.

Cheers.

Capricorn85
06-09-16, 23:21
Few weeks back. After some hunting around had some hits and miss.

MP 1- GS road.

Place was okay. 2 local therapists to select. Chose 1 hour package.

Not very communicative, had to initiate hints and negotiate.

She was reserved initially, then asked for 1 k for top access and HJ.

Negotiated to 750. Okay massage and HJ. Place was not great, No air con and no bath facility.

Therapist: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

HJ: mechanical, was like machine ramming.

Charges: 1.5 k + .75 k.

WIR: may be.

MP 2- state trucked road.

Located in a hotel. There was this MILF lady receptionist made me believe in her talks that there was some extra special zone.

Beware of over marketing guys. She spoke to me like "I have been in this business and know exactly what every customer needs, we have VIP clientele, and blah blah".

I got so induced with her talk, that I told her I forgot my wallet to create an excuse so that I quickly rushed to nearby medicals to buy protection. Assumed that FS for sure.

Reached the spa again. She was happy to see me again. I took full body massage for 2 K. Then comes the surprise. The therapist is a mid aged woman, I was still okay as johnny was harder. Then the next surprise, no doors. It was a flimsy screen that was fluttering like a flag.

The massage was decent, could only negotiate bum massage and oily touching for johnny.

Overall:

Marketing: 100/10.

Output:1/10.

Therapist: 3/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Charges: 2 k + .5 k tips.

WIR: No.

Hunting on for a inde for my next visit to Guwahati. Fed up with these MP's.

Also could some one who has been successful here suggest a Girl friendly hotel.

Happy mongering all.

Play safe.

RohitKotha
06-14-16, 07:22
Had some time to kill was near the mall named after famous Krishna movement there are two most on the second floor chose the first one 1500 at counter.

In comes good looking Thai around 30 nice figure and tits.

After thirty minutes of good message and conversation asked for extras was quoted 3 k for B2B and 2 k for HJ+TL.

Refused to go down as it seems Surat guys have the moolah.

After another 15 minutes of message got her to 1.5 k for HJ+tl.

Nice yummy tips sacked them to hearts content.

She was quite playful, locals can ask her out.

As it seemed she would be agreeable and lot more fun.

Came out satisfied, although paid more compared to what I do in Delhi, however good option for locals and travelling people who have some time to kill.

MLover29
06-16-16, 17:08
#My1 stFR.

I have been the observer of this forum since 2011 end when I landed at Bangalore. Thanks to the reports of senior members (especially bad experiences) that taught me hunting. I managed to encounter a few in Bangalore but bad ones.

So fellas! Bhubaneswar is not all dry. Nests have been moved to city outskirts due to continues raid in MP and apartments, for safer business. (AS the guy told me).

Sorry could not attach the pic. No flash in ma phone (haunting phone) and room was little dark during gaming.

In touch with this cute and m planning to track her down again...I agree totally. Visited last month and these are the few leads I got.

1. A number of SPs of locanto also have whatsapp. Will send pics of indie girls. 3 K ST. Tried one in hotel. Miss S. 22-23 yrs. Firm 34 boobs and shaved pussy. Very clean and GFE. Helped me come twice since the first one was within a few minutes of stroking. Good suction. Sucked her voluptuous boobs to hearts content. Operates fro apt in Rasulganj.

2. Spa near college close to Khandagiri crossing. Quoted 1 k for massage and FS. Will try next time.

3. Spa near E Park, J Vihar. Quoted 1. 5 K massage + FS. Will try next visit.

Happy mongering.

Please PM of reasonably priced indies.

LoginCityVer2
06-17-16, 14:29
Pics please.

I agree totally. Visited last month and these are the few leads I got.

1. A number of SPs of locanto also have whatsapp. Will send pics of indie girls. 3 K ST. Tried one in hotel. Miss S. 22-23 yrs. Firm 34 boobs and shaved pussy. Very clean and GFE. Helped me come twice since the first one was within a few minutes of stroking. Good suction. Sucked her voluptuous boobs to hearts content. Operates fro apt in Rasulganj.

2. Spa near college close to Khandagiri crossing. Quoted 1 k for massage and FS. Will try next time.

Happy mongering.

Please PM of reasonably priced indies.

Virgin25
06-17-16, 17:42
Hi,

Moved from Bangalore to Trichy. Looking for high end escort types. I can't even get a good cross massage here (even without happy ending). Although found 2 places where massage is provided by some 30-40 yrs+ females.

Did not try the massage (H. E was available). Can give some good contacts in Bangalore and Goa in return. Looking for some action in Trichy. P. M me.

Thanks in advance.

Capricorn85
06-19-16, 12:55
Will be traveling to Guwahati during July first week. Have been in touch with an inde over phone and only met her once. She is ready for FN but only outcall.

Can someone suggest and PM a decent girl friendly hotel at reasonable cost.

I know those star hotels which allow lady guests, but am looking for a normal decent hotel.

I can reciprocate the inde's contact in exchange.

Capricorn

RasikaNagara
06-20-16, 16:28
Thanks a lot for the information. Can you give some hints about the spas.

I agree totally. Visited last month and these are the few leads I got.

Happy mongering.

Please PM of reasonably priced indies.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RahulBlr
06-22-16, 17:07
Hello members!

I am in Agra for couple of weeks & looking for few Indie or SP contacts.

I need someone here!

Any suggestions?

Sunny1980
06-23-16, 06:45
After a long time went to T Spa in Jamshedpur. Paid and went to the room, changed to disposable. In 5 minutes therapist S comes got the good bum massage. After back massage ask her for extra. She quoted 1 k for HJ, 2 K for HJ with TL, 3 K for B2 B and 5 K for FS. Negotiate 2 K for B2 B with BJ. Got good B2 B and BJ, she allowed sucking her boobs and fingered her for 5 minutes she asked 500 more for FS but not interested as I have not protection. Told her to give HJ and cummed in her hand. She cleaned and continue the massage.

Report -.

Massage - 8/10.

Look - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Chargea - 2. 1 K (counter) + 2 K (extra).

Dicker001
06-24-16, 08:20
Hi,

Go to Paltanbazar area and check in any hotel. Its not a problem. Just get ID proof to show for both of you. And intro as married couple. I followed this method while I was wit my GF. Cheers.

Happy mongering.

DekaLora
06-25-16, 19:19
Hey Bro. Good to hear that you had a nice time in that MP in Guwahati.

Can you please provide some pointers to this MP as I intend to be in Ghy in next month.

Is it located in GS Road?Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, it's in the GS Road. In the same building where a branch of India's largest retail brand is on the ground floor. Around 500 meters from the Railway station on the Paltan Bazaar side. I am not sure if I am suppose to reveal the exact details here.

Ssdel
06-27-16, 05:06
Was in Hubli sometime back and saw some CG standing in front of central bus stand near stair case which is used to cross the road. I have noticed them being there mostly after 7-8 pm. Some are not even worth looking at but strangely saw some nice MILFs too standing around at that time. Can anyone assist in suggesting some GF friendly safe hotel in Hubli?

Many thanks in advance.

Ss

Capricorn85
06-27-16, 11:29
Hey bro,

Thanks for the input. But if you look this practice is common everywhere else also.

This suggestion is possible only when the WG is okay to show her identity. What shall we do when she doesn't want to give her ID proof. And there is one more issue, in many cities hotel does not accept couple to stay if one of them have a local address on their ID.

Many times I don't check in to the hotel as a couple. I book a double bed room, and while booking casually I ask the person at the reception if they would allow a female guest who would be meeting me for few hours. Some places accept and many place they say sorry we don't entertain female guests, where I cancel booking and walk away.

When you do this process, there is a major chance that one of the hotel boys will walk with you outside and say he can refer or help you with a hotel that allows lady guests.

As "guests" I mean, no need to show ID proof.

Of course, this process is not required when you are with a girl friend. This is applicable only when take an inde for out call.

Happy mongering and always play safe.

Capricorn

Hi,

Go to Paltanbazar area and check in any hotel. Its not a problem. Just get ID proof to show for both of you. And intro as married couple. I followed this method while I was wit my GF. Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Dicker001
06-28-16, 06:49
I know some good hotels in g. S. Road near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] which allows lady guests to visit without any ID of WG. Once I tried this hotel. There is a bylane very close to hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and opp of hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] You need to go through this bylane for approx 500 mtr and on the right hand side a guest house named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] guest house. Just talk to reception while booking.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Capricorn85
06-28-16, 19:29
Hey bro Dicker001,

Please provide clues such a way it doesn't affect the forum rules. Could you send it again without codes and in a way easier to locate. Not able to PM you.

Capricorn

Troy 2008
06-29-16, 03:36
Hi DL. Thanks.

Can you please provide more details as I'm not able to PM you.

Is it in the same building where in the ground floor there is a retail shop whose owner is M Ambani?

Does the name of the spa starts with the letter T.

Cheers!

Sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, it's in the GS Road. In the same building where a branch of India's largest retail brand is on the ground floor. Around 500 meters from the Railway station on the Paltan Bazaar side. I am not sure if I am suppose to reveal the exact details here.

Dicker001
06-30-16, 06:10
Hi Capricon,

Proceed towards Ulubari and just at the start of flyover on the right hand side there is a bylane. Take the same for 500 mtr.

Cheers.

Capricorn85
06-30-16, 20:46
Thanks for the info. Got your PM.

Cheers,

Capricorn.

Hi Capricon,

Proceed towards Ulubari and just at the start of flyover on the right hand side there is a bylane. Take the same for 500 mtr.

Cheers.

Ssdel
07-01-16, 03:32
Re-posting a query.

In our city there is shortage of birds that's for sure.

But strangely repeated attempts of finding a good Thai Indie here has gone unnoticed by the lot.

A sincere request to all details solicited for Thai indie operating in our heaven.

Have read posts about spa / MP therapists but I am not into spa scene never been there & don't prefer them at all.

Care to share.

Thanks in advance.

Ss.

TopRahul83
07-01-16, 07:03
Was in Hubli sometime back and saw some CG standing in front of central bus stand near stair case which is used to cross the road. I have noticed them being there mostly after 7-8 pm. Some are not even worth looking at but strangely saw some nice MILFs too standing around at that time. Can anyone assist in suggesting some GF friendly safe hotel in Hubli?

Many thanks in advance.

SsHello bro,

Those places in Hubli are not safe in any manner. You can try locanto ads. Once I got a very positive response but due to some unforeseen circumstances my trip got cancelled. BTW you seem to be a well traveled man. I am a big fan of your Delhi post of Black Candies and your book of Tight budget birds.

PM me maybe we can have some good exchanges of contacts.

Cheers.

Dicker001
07-01-16, 17:43
Sorry Sandybajaj, I don't have any contact at this moment. Its very unfortunate for me that I have lost my mobile handset last month and consequently all contacts also lost.

MicheleRavanan
07-03-16, 14:00
Hi, will be visiting Nashik soon. Can someone help me with Nashik contacts?

Prasant
07-04-16, 04:38
Meet a indie HW around 35 yrs at Guwahati. She speak fluent English. For me it is a awesome experience. Got the contact from some other source. She charge 6 k for 2 hrs. But she offer a total GFE. Got BBBJ with ass rimming for almost 1. 15 hrs of course with some mini interval but she was all the time busy. In those interval she was into DFK. She is not at all time watcher. Place is arranged by her itself. Following is the scorecard.

Looks: 6.5.

Figure: 8 (She got a nice butt).

DFK: 8 (She is very much into it).

BBBJ: 9 (sometime teeth came in between unintentionally but seems she love to suck).

VFM: 6 (damage is high, it should be around 4 k for 2 hrs).

WIR: definitely. It is rare to get such a horny HW but of course I will bargain for less damage.

HarryFiver
07-04-16, 04:55
Originally planned to visit a spa, but didn't get any positive leads and I had very short time in Bhubaneswar, hence scouted Loc and found this SP are. Actually he's all over Loc and promises a lot for a city like BBI. Anyway, called him and he arranged one for me. This girl was very young (I had my doubts having her) and that's why didn't want to go ahead. However, SP assured and I said what the heck. Lets do it.

Cooperation was okay. Started with small talk. She said she is from Bengal and into this for not more than 3 months. 2 minutes into the conversation, she removed all her clothes and asked me to undress myself. TV show was blaring in background, so asked to switch that damn thing off. But she didn't want to. Now, that's a turn off. Looked to me she was more interested in TV than giving attention to the act. No kissing, forget DFK.

On came condom and one of the worst BJ started. 30 seconds later, she wanted me inside. I wasn't even hard till then. Told her, can't do like this, to which she said if I can't then I should go away. That sort of hurt the ego. Tried to imagine my crush from school and got hard. Banged her in miss then doggy, but couldn't hold onto the erection. Asked her to give me BJ, but said no. Then came HJ. Nothing happened. Then I asked her to allow me to suck her boobs and jerked myself. Released. And then I was gone in next 2 min.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 4/10 (Couldn't penetrate fully).

Attitude: 2/10.

GFE: 0/10.

Damage: 4.5 K (including place).

Complained to SP. Promised me some good action next time. But I don't know if I will return to this guy.

Got contact of one more SP J. Will try him next time.

JessyBlr
07-05-16, 02:11
Is there anything happening in Mangalore? I am visiting this place next week for about ten days. Any leads please?

Ssdel
07-05-16, 07:13
If you do end up quenching your thirst remember to share it too about the city which seems to be reportedly running dry.

Have fun.

Is there anything happening in Mangalore? I am visiting this place next week for about ten days. Any leads please?

Dicker001
07-05-16, 08:57
Thank you HAG. Will contact her and let you know the details. Thank you very much once again.

Cheers,

Dicker001.

Dicker001
07-12-16, 04:01
Hey friends,

There is no FR from Guwahati from long time. Kindly contribute to this forum specially senior members. Please publish FR.

Cheers,

D1

Dicker001
07-12-16, 17:57
Respected members, anybody tried a Muslim inde at ghy, her name starts with H and she is originally from Kokrajhar. Anybody having her contact please PM me.

Cheers,

D1

Ssdel
07-14-16, 18:45
A couple of months back was visiting Himachal Pradesh the hill state of India.

Going towards Chail when we take a right turn from NH22 in Kandaghat area saw a couple of birds waiting to be picked just on the turn itself at about 8-9 pm.

Unfortunately was in a situation where couldn't get hold of them.

Can anyone confirm the same? Whether my judgment was right in guessing those birds or am I presuming? As have seen similar awaiting birds at exactly same spot other times too.

Anyone familiar with state would know about it if that's the case.

Care to share you inputs.

Karuna313
07-15-16, 09:18
Hi ISGians,

Bhubaneswar is a very happening place. But don't know why there are so less reports for Bhubaneswar here. I request all members from Bhubaneswar or near by Bhubaneswar or those who wants to come to Bhubaneswar to get connect as a group. I have few contacts. Lets exchange.I am coming next week to Bhubaneswar, I want spend some time in the evening, can I get come contact of Indie and PM.

KarmaGuy
07-15-16, 17:56
There is an indie name initial are operates there in full glow.

She is a MILF, beautiful round boobs and love to get fucked.

Typical village pussy & will fuck your dick with her mouth.

PM only with equivalent indie contact there for reciprocation.

Girl 7.

Place Hotel Outcall.

Face 7.

Body 8 (MILF POV).

Boobs 9.

Pussy 7.

DFK NA.

BJ BBBJ.

DATY NA.

Anal NA.

Fingering Yes.

CIM NA.

Attitude 8.

Eager to please 9.

GFE 8.

Time watcher No.

Session Time 1 HR.

SP NA.

Damage 4 K.

VFM 8.

WIR.

Ssdel
07-16-16, 03:18
It seems the bird is too snobby going by your report.

Shouldn't be quoting more than 2.5 at max.

There is an indie name initial are operates there in full glow.

She is a MILF, beautiful round boobs and love to get fucked.

Typical village pussy & will fuck your dick with her mouth.

PM only with equivalent indie contact there for reciprocation.

Girl 7.

Place Hotel Outcall.

Face 7..

Roving Handss
07-16-16, 16:58
Can anyone throw some light on Spa's or massage center activity in Raipur.

SexSeeker69
07-18-16, 11:57
Hello friends,

I have contact of Thai who is presently in Amritsar spa & can give extras.

Do PM if you need details.

Ssdel
07-18-16, 14:17
Looking for some useful pointers towards indie scene in Amritsar.

Help would be appreciated & can revert with Delhi details.

Thanks in anticipation.

GreatGuy1985
07-18-16, 14:49
Hello friends,

I have contact of Thai who is presently in Amritsar spa & can give extras.

Do PM if you need details.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Crescent Moon
07-18-16, 18:54
Hi,

I am in Guwahati for few days. I am from Mumbai and hence have no hints here. Will really appreciate if you can share the contact of this lady.

Meet a indie HW around 35 yrs at Guwahati. She speak fluent English. For me it is a awesome experience. Got the contact from some other source. She charge 6 k for 2 hrs. But she offer a total GFE. Got BBBJ with ass rimming for almost 1. 15 hrs of course with some mini interval but she was all the time busy. In those interval she was into DFK. She is not at all time watcher. Place is arranged by her itself. Following is the scorecard.

BBBJ: 9 (sometime teeth came in between unintentionally but seems she love to suck).

WIR: definitely. It is rare to get such a horny HW but of course I will bargain for less damage.

Ssdel
07-18-16, 19:21
The bus stand sees some action happening in night in front of bus stand.

Though low profile stuff which was sighted.

Anyone local can shed some more light on the same.

Thanks.

AntiKlpd
07-19-16, 10:59
Hi,

Please PM me if anyone has info about Jamshedpur MP and SP, thanks.

Ssdel
07-21-16, 13:40
Credible & reliable information for Kakinada area required.

Visiting there next week.

Feel free to share your views & available information about Kakinada in terms of birds.

Thanks.

OldJawan
07-23-16, 06:23
Hi friends,

I am in Assam and will be here till 1st week of Aug. I will be in GWT on 6th & 7th Aug. I will be staying in a hotel in Ganesh Guri. Uring my earlier visits, some GWT based friend have shared some MP details which I could not enjoy due to time constraint.

Need help from monger for any MP offering FS / BBJ.

Happy mongering.

Ssdel
07-23-16, 13:20
Recently read couple of reports about dance bars in Nagpur & someone pointed towards a pickup point from near a bus stand.

Can someone shed more light on these two pointers.

Thanks.

Salspak
07-23-16, 23:13
Please share this contact. You don't have PM facility.

Anyone who has a good 'wholesome' meat to cum contact for Guwahati please PM.

Can share Delhi contacts in return.

Hoping a good Samaritan will be generous!

Cheers.

Arifsyed
07-27-16, 19:02
I'll be in Dhanbad tomorrow with around couple of hours to kill. Could anyone please PM me any decent Spa's or Indi contact details with reference & damage.

Ash05
07-30-16, 11:12
This is about Roms Thai spa. I thought it's Thai spa but there are all NE girls. Massage is quite good but no extra.

Looks- 5/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Damage- 1 k (all massage priced at 1 k).

WIR- no.

Zackery
08-02-16, 10:24
Hello guys,

I'll be in Guwahati for a week. Request brothers from Guwahati to share some indie contacts. Though not many, I can help out with some numbers in Mumbai. I've tried quite a bit to find someone decently good here, but with no success. Looking forward to hearing from some kind soul.

Aman1431
08-10-16, 02:20
I was trying to get a reliable SP in Bhubneshwer. Got Amar SP from locanto. I had doubts about him also as all SP in Bhubneshwer provide girls who don't know to give proper service. See called Amar and he sent me a pic and rate was finalized 2500 a pop after negotiation. He called me in Patia. After reaching there I called him and he sent lucky to pick me up. Reached a top floor flat and after payment got to see the girl. She was wearing long gown. Asked about DFK and BBBJ and she refused. I was disappointed but as she was from Kolkata and my experience with Bengali girl's is always good started deed. Started kissing her neck and ears and soon we were doing DFK. Pressed her boobs and found it is not padded bra a real 34 size boobs. She then go to washroom to change and return in small single piece inner of red color. It just gave me kick. She was looking sexy. Started sucking her boobs and she was pushing her titties to suck more. The bed in room was making so much of noise so decided standing doggy and she was ready. Started by holding her boobs from back and pushing my dick from behind and soon I was fucking her in full swing. Fucked her vigorously as I did shagged before deed. Finished deed and really satisfied.

My lesson don't go for Orisa girls Bengali are always at least VFM. Tied her 200 which I very rarely give.

Face 6.

Boobs 8.

Service 8.

Pussy 8.

DFK 6.

BBBJ CBJ 0.

Overall VFM.

EnjoyEnjoy
08-10-16, 11:42
I was trying to get a reliable SP in Bhubneshwer. Got Amar SP from locanto. I had doubts about him also as all SP in Bhubneshwer provide girls who don't know to give proper service. See called Amar and he sent me a pic and rate was finalized 2500 a pop after negotiation. He called me in Patia. After reaching there I called him and he sent lucky to pick me up. Reached a top floor flat and after payment got to see the girl. She was wearing long gown. Asked about DFK and BBBJ and she refused. I was disappointed but as she was from Kolkata and my experience with Bengali girl's is always good started deed. Started kissing her neck and ears and soon we were doing DFK. Pressed her boobs and found it is not padded bra a real 34 size boobs. She then go to washroom to change and return in small single piece inner of red color. It just gave me kick. She was looking sexy. Started sucking her boobs and she was pushing her titties to suck more. The bed in room was making so much of noise so decided standing doggy and she was ready. Started by holding her boobs from back and pushing my dick from behind and soon I was fucking her in full swing. Fucked her vigorously as I did shagged before deed. Finished deed and really satisfied.

My lesson don't go for Orisa girls Bengali are always at least VFM. Tied her 200 which I very rarely give.

Face 6.

Boobs 8.

Service 8.

Pussy 8.

DFK 6.

BBBJ CBJ 0.

Overall VFM.Please mention the last 4 digits of the SP.

MarshallS
08-12-16, 21:17
I was trying to get a reliable SP in Bhubneshwer. Got Amar SP from locanto. I had doubts about him also as all SP in Bhubneshwer provide girls who don't know to give proper service. See called Amar and he sent me a pic and rate was finalized 2500 a pop after negotiation. He called me in Patia. After reaching there I called him and he sent lucky to pick me up. Reached a top floor flat and after payment got to see the girl. She was wearing long gown. Asked about DFK and BBBJ and she refused. I was disappointed but as she was from Kolkata and my experience with Bengali girl's is always good started deed. Started kissing her neck and ears and soon we were doing DFK. Pressed her boobs and found it is not padded bra a real 34 size boobs. She then go to washroom to change and return in small single piece inner of red color. It just gave me kick. She was looking sexy. Started sucking her boobs and she was pushing her titties to suck more. The bed in room was making so much of noise so decided standing doggy and she was ready. Started by holding her boobs from back and pushing my dick from behind and soon I was fucking her in full swing. Fucked her vigorously as I did shagged before deed..Never go for any SP from locanto at-least in Bhubaneswar. They are not real SP but middle man who throw all lies to scam the clients. And in return you pay higher then you should have.

MadhuSun
08-16-16, 07:49
Last weekend, went to Pondicherry (Puducherry) by drive from Madurai. Since its a long weekend, I am not able to find single hotel room. I searched for 2 hours and finally got one. It was a painful drive day. Next morning, I felt heavy paid in my legs and back. I need to drive back again that day. So wanted to checked out some massage center with happy ending. Searched locato and called one number and booked an appointment. She asked me to come near Lotus hotel and call her. I reached there in 10 minutes. It's a beauty parlor by name board. She offered 2 k for one hour and 3.5 k for two hours two girls package. I opted for 2 hours package and paid through credit card. They have 4 small small cabins with one air conditioner sharing two cabins.

I initially thoughts its a 4 hands massage; actually two one hour session each with different girl. Options are north Indian and south Indian.

My first girl is a south Indian aged around 30. Surprisingly the massage was good enough to relieve from my pains. When comes to business, she told they can offer only HS and I am allowed to touch her anywhere except boobs for 500. LOL. I don't understand the logic. So I asked her to send the second girl. I opted for north Indian. She is very young; I guess around the age of 22. She is not that good with massage; but again not bad. When comes to business, she quote the same amount for same offer. I asked her why you girls are not allowing to touch their boobs. She replied it's in their rule book. I am very upset and my brother was in a deep sleep. I challenged her to make him wake up and cum if possible. Boys, believe me she was wonderful with her hands. I am not even touched her but she make me to cum with in 5 minutes. I was wrong! I tipped her extra and come out happily.

SamGreenValley
08-17-16, 09:12
Credible & reliable information for Kakinada area required.

Visiting there next week.

Feel free to share your views & available information about Kakinada in terms of birds.

Thanks.Hi,

Newbie to this forum, but not in mongering. KKD hosts a lot of options as a lot of expats are here. I could give you a few contacts, but haven't activated paid membership yet. For starters you can try out locanto and search for numbers. My overall experience says total damage should be around 3 k for single shot. Don't go for more than that because the birds are not worth more than that (mostly local birds from Peddapuram, etc). The plus side is that most of them might let you enter the backdoor (if you're into that) for a small tip of 500 more.

Cheers.

Dicker001
08-19-16, 03:37
Hey bro HAG,

Check your PM and help me please.

Thanks a lot in advance.

D1

Ssdel
08-20-16, 13:49
By my next visit I might get to fly on a local bird lets see.

The Seashore sky & island of hope awaits me with the bird.

Cheers.

Cheers

Hi,

Newbie to this forum, but not in mongering. KKD hosts a lot of options as a lot of expats are here. I could give you a few contacts, but haven't activated paid membership yet. For starters you can try out locanto and search for numbers. My overall experience says total damage should be around 3 k for single shot. Don't go for more than that because the birds are not worth more than that (mostly local birds from Peddapuram, etc). The plus side is that most of them might let you enter the backdoor (if you're into that) for a small tip of 500 more.

Cheers..

CasualMonger
08-21-16, 15:05
Hello all,

New to Raipur and mongering.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Ssdel
08-25-16, 14:49
As I am a non native I am quite sure to find it hard to go to Peddapuram alone to score. Anyone up for some joint mongering?

Let me know.

I will be in Kakinada nearby 24-26 Sept.

TIA.

Cheers.

By my next visit I might get to fly on a local bird lets see.

The Seashore sky & island of hope awaits me with the bird.

Cheers.

Cheers

Lachhipur Wala
08-26-16, 14:47
As I am a non native I am quite sure to find it hard to go to Peddapuram alone to score. Anyone up for some joint mongering?

Let me know.

I will be in Kakinada nearby 24-26 Sept.

TIA.

Cheers.Dear,

Are you Columbus of mongering in India? No area untouched by you! I also heard about Peddapuram but not courage to go there even having monger experience in all over India and Thailand, Nepal. Moreover, Peddapuram lost charm now like to many other sex heavens of country.

RasikaNagara
08-26-16, 16:33
Long ago there is a place. Red light area called Dal Gali in Raipur. It was most famous at that time in Orissa and the then undivided M. P. But since a long time it is closed. Can any body give some information about the present Redlight scenario in Raipur.

Ssdel
08-26-16, 18:19
Bro,

I am just a nomad.

Whichever place I am at I try and look for food for my Delhi belly. LOL.

Are you up for some fun in Peddapuram?

Let me know.

I am game.

Cheers

Dear, are you columbus of mongering in India? No area untouched by you! I also heard about Peddapuram but not couraged to go there even having monger experience in all over India and Thailand, nepal. Moreover, peddapuram lost charm now like to many other sex heavens of country.

HelloBang
09-03-16, 18:09
Hi,

Will be traveling to Guwahati. Any leads in good Inde at Guwahati? Any help would be appreciated.

PrakashChauhan
09-04-16, 10:07
Had some time to kill was near the mall named after famous Krishna movement there are two most on the second floor chose the first one 1500 at counter.

In comes good looking Thai around 30 nice figure and tits.

After thirty minutes of good message and conversation asked for extras was quoted 3 k for B2B and 2 k for HJ+TL.

Refused to go down as it seems Surat guys have the moolah.

After another 15 minutes of message got her to 1.5 k for HJ+tl.

Nice yummy tips sacked them to hearts content.

She was quite playful, locals can ask her out.

As it seemed she would be agreeable and lot more fun.

Came out satisfied, although paid more compared to what I do in Delhi, however good option for locals and travelling people who have some time to kill.Thanks for help bro. Used the tips and got lucky too.

Member #4453
09-04-16, 18:13
Heard there is lot of action going on in Mc Leod gunj.

Any information or leads will be appreciated.

Shipwreck11
09-04-16, 19:52
Hi can anybody help me with the scene in mussorie / deharadoon intend to spend a quality night there.

Looking at the young crowd assume that thr place wld ve buzzing.

Please help.

Cheers.

Hsayp
09-04-16, 20:48
Some action may be found around the station area, but it is not very active. Spas though are very active.

Long ago there is a place. Red light area called Dal Gali in Raipur. It was most famous at that time in Orissa and the then undivided M. P. But since a long time it is closed. Can any body give some information about the present Redlight scenario in Raipur.