PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Hsayp
09-04-16, 20:49
Lot of spas active in Raipur area. Both f2 m and m2 m, you can try some spa franchises from kolkata as well active.

Hello all,

New to Raipur and mongering.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Shockman
09-04-16, 21:03
A total shot in the dark, but is there any potential for mongering in Coorg? Coorgi women are walking wet dreams and I had a blast when I visited there with my Coorgi buddies way back in college.

GauravSingh1
09-07-16, 18:47
Hey,

Any SP in Shimla. Any other direct contact.

Am planning for a short trip.

Thanks ahead.

Jupitor
09-12-16, 06:16
Hi,

Will be traveling to Guwahati. Any leads in good Inde at Guwahati? Any help would be appreciated.Near Nepali mandir Paltan Bazar cross the big hotel name starts with a famous Nagaland festival, just at the corner you will find it. They have two therapist. Tall one Miss S is better. No massage skill though. Good face. Fairly skinny But good attitude. At counter, you can take a service for 1 k and 4 tip of. 5 k tits and HJ.

Recently some seniors posted a better option 500 meters from station and in a mall. Got to try it.

LuckysShb
09-13-16, 19:49
I tried spa s near Omr road.

That was a local girl in saree, but ambiance there is different from Bangalore or Chennai.

We had to lay down a desk and they used coconut oil.

No Cream, no lotion and no turmeric oil.

Then also visited a hotel / brothel.

We had to pay amt to manager, look like a typical Tamil goonda.

First time I got a visiting card from a brothel. More than 5 girls available. All were good and rooms were also clean. But not interested in queue system. So returned back.

Later evening went to a SP. He showed way in his bike to a house. A average looking girl was in the room. But the bed remembered me the bed in Punjabi habeas. Went back saying I don't like that girl.

Last weekend, went to Pondicherry (Puducherry) by drive from Madurai. Since its a long weekend, I am not able to find single hotel room. I searched for 2 hours and finally got one. It was a painful drive day. Next morning, I felt heavy paid in my legs and back. I need to drive back again that day. So wanted to checked out some massage center with happy ending. Searched locato and called one number and booked an appointment. She asked me to come near Lotus hotel and call her. I reached there in 10 minutes. It's a beauty parlor by name board. She offered 2 k for one hour and 3.5 k for two hours two girls package. I opted for 2 hours package and paid through credit card. They have 4 small small cabins with one air conditioner sharing two cabins..

SamGreenValley
09-22-16, 20:20
Hi Ssdel,

I'm currently posted in Kakinada. I have few SP contacts and some indie contacts too. Willing to share but my PM isn't activated. Are you up to meet someplace safe in person so that we may go mongering together. I have an excellent indie bird, whom I've used many times before. She's recently turned 18. Not a pleaser, but is submissive as hell! She'll do anything (yes anything!) you demand of her with a fake smile put on. Once I popped her backdoor and she uttered some expletive in Telugu; but on asking if I should stop, she said no please carry on.

She's really in need of money and has been calling me since 2 days, but my job is keeping me busy. I got free today and was planning to take her for a LT before chancing upon your post here.

In case you're interested for a joint mongering session, lets meetup at Fenders sometime. I'll be in KKD till 1st Oct.

Cheers,

Sam.

P.S: I was planning to take her to Hope Island for a bang bang weekend. If you're interested you may join!

As I am a non native I am quite sure to find it hard to go to Peddapuram alone to score. Anyone up for some joint mongering?

Let me know.

I will be in Kakinada nearby 24-26 Sept.

TIA.

Cheers.

Salspak
09-23-16, 04:04
Hi friends,

I travel to Guwahati; the north east belt of India has the most awesome looking women with heavenly bods. Unfortunately there is a dearth of Inde's. I would say there are no independents at all.

If anyone has come across an awesome inde that I can spend good time making what makes all of us mongers; do share.

Look for some urgent sexual healing.

RasikaNagara
09-24-16, 17:14
Guwahati is famous for it's MP activities. In GS Road and are G Baruha Road one can find a lot of MP. Even standing at a particular point I have seen more than three spas at a time. All these spas are mongers paradise. In counter charge of 1000 and tips of 500-1000 one can have his fun depending on spas.

CasualMonger
09-26-16, 17:32
Hi Ssdel,

I'm currently posted in Kakinada. I have few SP contacts and some indie contacts too. Willing to share but my PM isn't activated. Are you up to meet someplace safe in person so that we may go mongering together. I have an excellent indie bird, whom I've used many times before. She's recen... If you're interested you may join!How to get the digits of the indie. PM not activated. Does she speak Hindi / English.

FuckerBoy007
09-26-16, 18:22
Guys,

Any leads in Mysore I can explore? Please PM me any contacts.

Ssdel
10-02-16, 03:59
Bro,

Had planned to visit there but due to recent flood I was stuck on the preplanned dates because of complete shutdown of trains so couldn't reach there.

So my Peddapuram visit also didn't happen because of the same reason.

Oh well there is always a next time.

In the meantime if you can buy subscription and share digits over a PM it would be great.

Cheers bro.

Hi Ssdel,

I'm currently posted in Kakinada. I have few SP contacts and some indie contacts too. Willing to share but my PM isn't activated. Are you up to meet someplace safe in person so that we may go mongering together. I have an excellent indie bird, whom I've used many times before. She's recently turned 18. Not a pleaser, but is submissive as hell! She'll do anything (yes anything!) you demand of her with a fake smile put on. Once I popped her backdoor and she uttered some expletive in Telugu; but on asking if I should stop, she said no please carry on.

She's really in need of money and has been calling me since 2 days, but my job is keeping me busy. I got free today and was planning to take her for a LT before chancing upon your post here.

In case you're interested for a joint mongering session, lets meetup at Fenders sometime. I'll be in KKD till 1st Oct.

Cheers,

Sam.

P.S: I was planning to take her to Hope Island for a bang bang weekend. If you're interested you may join!

Capricorn85
10-02-16, 19:29
There are some new MPs on AT road near PBazaar. Tried two of them. Rates begin from 1200 onwards for body.

Extras begin from 500 onwards, depends on negotiation skills.

Got HJ and top access for 1 k extra.

Cheers,

Capricorn.

Guwahati is famous for it's MP activities. In GS Road and are G Baruha Road one can find a lot of MP. Even standing at a particular point I have seen more than three spas at a time. All these spas are mongers paradise. In counter charge of 1000 and tips of 500-1000 one can have his fun depending on spas.

PoulDotPinto
10-06-16, 02:46
Hello friends,

Any scope for mongering in andaman Nicobar?

ToyBoyCal
10-07-16, 09:55
Hi fellow mongers,

Was in Bhubaneswar last week and had 3-4 hors to kill. Tried nearbuy but did not have any offers for spa so asked my taxi fellow to take me to a mall.

He took me to BMC Bhavani mall. As I was entering the mall noticed 2 spas opposite to it.

1st step was Ganga on the 2nd floor. Checked the rates and it seemed exorbitant so decided to check out Aban Thai.

Was given the menu card and I selected a oil massage with shower for 1900.00 for an hour. Negotiated it to 1600.00.

Got in the room and changed into the dispo.

Was assigned a Thai therapist.

Massage was awesome.

After a little chit chat asked her for extras. Told her wanted B2B and BBJ. Could not settle on the price as she wanted 5 k. I made an offer for 1 k.

As she was massaging my shoulders and my head was resting on her boobs. She playfully was pinching my nipples. My nipples are very sensitive and I got really turned on.

She asked me to tip her if I like the massage. I asked her for a nuru massage and she pulled off my dispo and poured oil all over. Very sensually she massaged Johnny and made me cum so very hard.

Was happy to pay 1 k tip.

Was a nice experience that I would like to repeat when I am in Bbsr next.

Cheers.

Exnri
10-11-16, 13:43
Folks,

Can anyone PM me some leads in Mangalore? I have heard that incall is possible in the precious metal hotel, is that true?

Will reciprocate with help in other cities. Look forward to some good leads / info.

Thanks,

EN.

Sutr2612
10-11-16, 16:21
Can someone help me with Bhubaneswar contact.

MadhuSun
10-12-16, 11:26
I have been visiting this Spa regularly (monthly twice) since they started it 5 months back. They have 4 therapist from Bali. I tried every one and my favorite one is miss. And. She is young and very beautiful for my opinion. Except she all other girls did TL and HJ. I don't know may be that is the reason why she is my favorite. She do amazing massage compare to all others. Every time I asked her for extra service and she politely say no. I respect and never compelled her. But I always tipped her. 5 with a chocolate. Today, I had severe back pain after driving for the past 3 days (Pooja holidays). So I went the Spa and booked her for 90 minutes Balinese massage. At the near end of the massage, she asked me whether I want HJ. I was so excited and told if it is not a problem for you then I have no issue. She did amazing HJ and make me cum in 2 minutes. She didn't allowed to touch her boobs. Hope she will on my next visit.

SamJith
10-12-16, 17:12
I have been visiting this Spa regularly (monthly twice) since they started it 5 months back. They have 4 therapist from Bali. I tried every one and my favorite one is miss. And. She is young and very beautiful for my opinion. Except she all other girls did TL and HJ. I don't know may be that is the reason why she is my favorite. She do amazing massage compare to all others. Every time I asked her for extra service and she politely say no. I respect and never compelled her. But I always tipped her. 5 with a chocolate. Today, I had severe back pain after driving for the past 3 days (Pooja holidays). So I went the Spa and booked her for 90 minutes Balinese massage. At the near end of the massage, she asked me whether I want HJ. I was so excited and told if it is not a problem for you then I have no issue. She did amazing HJ and make me cum in 2 minutes. She didn't allowed to touch her boobs. Hope she will on my next visit.Any near by landmark of the spa you visited is it safe how much did you pay.

MadhuSun
10-13-16, 12:06
Any near by landmark of the spa you visited is it safe how much did you pay.I paid 3 k for 90 minutes + 1 k tips. I can PM address.

ScorpionMav
10-13-16, 22:20
It is a dead scene in these places. Your best bet for a release would be to find a good deal in one of the very few spas that operate in the city and there too there is no guarantee of extras. Rest depends on your luck. I just have one piece of advice. Do not go for the ads in local newspapers. They are all scam and not worth the trouble. The LE scene there is not good either. Its a small quiet kind of a city do not take too much of a risk there.

Hi can anybody help me with the scene in mussorie / deharadoon intend to spend a quality night there.

Looking at the young crowd assume that thr place wld ve buzzing.

Please help.

Cheers.

SandyBajaj
10-15-16, 15:48
Bro,

Try T Spa in Be'pur.

2 k (counter) +2 k (B2B, FS).

PM me if need details.

Hi, please pm me if anyone has info about Jamshedpur MP and sp, thanks.

SaliSuku
10-21-16, 17:58
Afaik, Thai Aura has a NE girl who provides HJ for 500. But it costs 2.5 K at the counter. Where is this T spa? I don't have a PM option.

Bro,

Try T Spa in Be'pur.

2 k (counter) +2 k (B2B, FS).

PM me if need details.

LuvGuru88
10-22-16, 07:07
Folks,

Can anyone PM me some leads in Mangalore? I have heard that incall is possible in the precious metal hotel, is that true?

Will reciprocate with help in other cities. Look forward to some good leads / info.

Thanks,

EN.Would appreciate if you share any leads or contacts in Mangalore. Which precious metal hotel are you referring to BTW.

Thanks.

SaliSuku
10-22-16, 23:53
Hi Seniors,

Any leads on the current state of affairs in tata? Is there any budget SP? If so, how to approach? Coming to MP I had a HJ at Thai Aura. Any MP offering B2B? And FS? If so which area of Jamshedpur?

P.S. I don't have a PM option yet.

FunAtBangalore
10-24-16, 09:50
Hi,

Quit liked your post. I will be traveling to Guwahati. Could you please help with some good indie contacts and nothing like if the mentioned one is provided. I can help you with contacts in Delhi in Bangalore. Your help would be appreciated.

Got a contact of an inde from friend. Called her yesterday in the morning and fixed the deal. Meet her at 11 am at Ganeshguri. Went to Bhangagarh and booked a hotel near I*I bank. Had 3 session in 4 hours. Experience was good. Will repeat her again next week.

Report card.

Looks 7/10

Books 8/10

Pussy 8/10 tight.

GFE Yes.

Cost 3000.

Looking for contacts at shilling. Will be there from 10 Sep to 15 Sep. Looking for help from fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

CoolGuy86
11-02-16, 08:17
Hi guys,

Can anyone provide me the leads of SP, or CG or indies in Amravati, Maharashtra.

Abyzz
11-04-16, 11:57
Seniors request for any leads or contacts in Bhatinda. Request PM. Thanks.

SaliSuku
11-04-16, 20:42
Been to S-Spa in G-hotel. Had a north east therapist. She was touching my butt. I thought it was time and asked if she provided extra. She refused. I asked multiple times. She said they don't offer and simply performed the massage and left.

TopRahul83
11-06-16, 08:31
Hello guys,

I will be on a business trip to Managalore soon. Anyone can point out towards any action available there? Most preferred is Spa action. PM is on.

Cheers.

Raider1947
11-06-16, 10:44
The mongering scene at Guwahati is still evolving. Good high end stuff is still scarce. I am relatively new to the scene and have been successful in getting HJ and B2B only. They are available at the T spa available at various locations. Prominent among them being the one situated in the Plaza Bldg near ABC pt. Damaged for both HJ and B2B ranges from 3-5 k. But beware as some ladyboys are operating there. Another option is the one situated near a famous sweet shop opp the news channel office which is owned by a local minister. Here you have option of availing local therapists in addition to Thai ones. Damages are in similar lines.

But given the prices quality of stuff is not that great.

Shall post more as I continue in my journey of discovery.

Madhumahesh
11-06-16, 16:39
I was on a short trip to Guwahati. Had mongered in Guwahati spas although am not a resident of Guwahati.

Day 1.

Went to this spa located in Athgaon area. It was previously located in Paltanbazar area near Nandan hotel. I had a contact number and the guy asked me to come around 10-30 AM. Reached the place and had to wait for half an hour. Entered. There was a hills girl at reception. Opted for cream massage at Rs 1500.00 after discount. Asked about therapist. There were two and I could see them. Opted for a local girl as she had big tits. That was my mistake. Entered the partitioned cabin. There was no dispo but a towel only. The girl entered. Initially it was anOK massage and she also gave a bum massage. I made small talk about her home, name. Experience etc. She said she has been working there for 2 months and before that in some other spa. The massage was over in about 40 minutes. I was waiting for the extras question and finally she asked whether I want a HJ. I asked what else? She said only HJ at Rs 500.00. I wanted HJ+ TL. Amazingly she said no TL not even tit touching is available. I tried to negotiate and offered Rs 1000 for HJ + external tit touching. She refused. At that point of time I realized that I had missed the goal post by several yards. As she had already started HJ, I did not prevent her. Now Johnny naturally was upset and refused to cooperate. (he is also human LOL). The girl then said I can touch her back. Another amazing offer. She is playing with Johnny and I have to touch her butt over her jeans. Ultimately I started rubbing her arms and somehow Johnny cooperated and vomited. So I ended up giving her an arm massage. There was no shower and so left after that. What a KLPD.

Day 2.

After the KLPD experience decided to go to a regular spa in Ulubaru area and asked for a regular therapist Miss P. The massage was as expected and HJ + TL was on offer for Rs 1500.00 which I took. (Counter charges were pre paid under a package) Managed to suck her titties too which were quite big. But there was a feeling of theéjà vu as I was simply repeating. Took shower and left.

Lessons learnt:

(1) Always ask about the period the girl is working in the spa before trying a new one. Insist on a therapist with at least 2 years experience.

(2) Always go for a Hills girl if the choice is there. At least you are likely to get a better massage.

(3) Don't go to a spa which does not have shower facilities. Such spas have very poor infrastructure and consequently service is affected.

Hoping for a for new & better experience in Guwahati next time.

There is no use PMing me. My spa options are saturated.

I don't have indie contacts in Guwahati.

RocketsInSingh
11-07-16, 07:02
Hey guys,

Requesting seniors to PM me any leads in dry land of Aurangabad, Maharashtra. Locanto posts aren't working out. If any one on this forum also stays in the city we can help each other out now and in future also. I assure you guys of sharing my experiences on the forum.

Thanks and regards.

AryanKol
11-11-16, 17:33
Hello folks,

Can anyone please PM me some leads in Bhubaneswar? I have heard the market is very lucrative. I will be there for a week.

Will reciprocate with help in other cities like Guwahati, Siliguri, Kolkata. Look forward to some good leads / info.

Thanks,

Aryan.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ranajit
11-14-16, 08:14
Hi,

Just tried the Thai spa in Christian basti. I loved the ambiance there. Went for Swedish massage. Had to wait for 10 min and then came the therapist. Her name was Mia. Excellent massage and for extra it was only HJ and B2B. Rates are pretty high. 2 k for HJ and 4 k for B2B. Bargained and got the deal for HJ in 1.5 k. 5 min into the scene and I was done. She was very friendly and asked me to book the jacuzzi next time. Looking forward to it.

Dicker001
11-17-16, 06:43
Hi,

I'm visiting Shillong on 22nd Dec for 2 days. Can anybody input some idea about mongering in Shillong or interested for joint mongering at Shillong. Can anybody pm some genuine inde contact there. In return can help you with genuine inde at Guwahati. Thanks a lot in advance.

With regards.

D1.

Raider1947
11-18-16, 11:22
Dear bro,

I have been to the spas currently operating in Ghy. But somehow I don't get turned on by the slim Thai chicks. Can you please help me with some quality Indes preferably with their own place. Your kind help will be highly appreciated. PM activated.

Dear Bro,

She is asking you exorbitant price understanding that you are not aware of Guwahati scene.

There are many chicks available in Guwahati you would get at 10 k / night unless you are keen to enjoy with a matured lady provided you stay at a girl friendly hotel.

If you are interested, you can PM me.

Regards,

HAG

AmRock
11-20-16, 06:39
H,i

I am visiting Bhubaneshwar next week. Seeking help there.

Hi ISGians,

Bhubaneswar is a very happening place. But don't know why there are so less reports for Bhubaneswar here. I request all members from Bhubaneswar or near by Bhubaneswar or those who wants to come to Bhubaneswar to get connect as a group. I have few contacts. Lets exchange.

Venom5566
11-20-16, 17:43
Hello mongers,

I am Karan. I recently came to Bhubaneswar. Heard a lot about a few good birds here. But I don't have any contacts here. Please help me with some FS or SP contacts.

Anyway, I am from Kolkata. I regularly visit Delhi for work.

So I had enough contacts for Delhi and Kolkata and can help you get good service.

Venom5566
11-21-16, 08:48
Hi MarshallS,

I am new in Bhubaneswar. Good to know you have contacts here. Please help me with any good contact or inde or SP here. I have contacts in Kolkata and Delhi. Let me know if you need any help there. Thank you.

Hello ISGians,

As planned for some activity, in search of new contacts browsed through few websites and contacts. Whatsapp a few and got reply from 1-2.

Selected one for 2 Shots at 7 K + 0.5 K Stay. Schedule the meeting around 8 PM.

Went to the SP's place. The place was not so good, but had A / see.

Even the girl was not the same as in picture but was not bad. Renegotiated the deal.

The girl was Bengali, 19 years old. Was very cheerful.

Talked, spent time with her for almost 1:30 hours. Well you guys must be thinking WTF, this guy is wasting time. Umm, well that's me..

Venom5566
11-21-16, 10:50
Hi monger,

It's good to hear that you have some contacts in Bhubaneswar. I am in Bhubaneswar now and in desperate need for some action. Please help me out with some contacts here.

I have good contacts in Kolkata and Delhi. Let me know if you need any info on them.

L

I was trying to get a reliable SP in Bhubneshwer. Got Amar SP from locanto. I had doubts about him also as all SP in Bhubneshwer provide girls who don't know to give proper service. See called Amar and he sent me a pic and rate was finalized 2500 a pop after negotiation. He called me in Patia. After reaching there I called him and he sent lucky to pick me up. Reached a top floor flat and after payment got to see the girl. She was wearing long gown. Asked about DFK and BBBJ and she refused. I was disappointed but as she was from Kolkata and my experience with Bengali girl's is always good started deed. Started kissing her neck and ears and soon we were doing DFK. Pressed her boobs and found it is not padded bra a real 34 size boobs. She then go to washroom to change and return in small single piece inner of red color. It just gave me kick. She was looking sexy. Started sucking her boobs and she was pushing her titties to suck more. The bed in room was making so much of noise so decided standing doggy and she was ready. Started by holding her boobs from back and pushing my dick from behind and soon I was fucking her in full swing. Fucked her vigorously as I did shagged before deed. Finished deed and really satisfied..

Rocker123
12-05-16, 04:18
Any happening in Nasik? No reports for long. Dried enough? Make it revive, friends.

LuvGuru88
12-11-16, 05:31
A delayed report; Better late than never.

It was Diwali (Sunday Oct. 30). Google possible MP locations and narrowed down to one. Visited the place in Bejai. It was 10.30 am. They were having a Pooja for Diwali. Was shown a lineup of few girls. Girls average 6/10 lookswise. Was assigned for ayurvedic massage. Paid 1 k and entered the room which has a curtain (no door). The massage started with some chit chat. The massage was good. Eventually she asked if a 'center massage' is required. Asked her if others offer the same service. She said to visit repeatedly. Deciphered that HJ most likely offered by all here. Obliged. And on finishing massage 1/2 hour she offered a HJ for Rs. 500. Nothing else on the menu. Applied lots of oil and a mechanical HJ followed. Squeezed her breasts over her clothes as she finished me off. Paid her the amount and went for bath.

Place: 6/10.

Hygiene:5/10.

Girl: 6/10.

HJ: 7/10.

WIR: only till I get other options.

All in all an average experience for a dry city. Glad I opened the account for Mangalore in this forum. An average experience but nonetheless something is better than nothing. If contact details / address required please PM me. Will only exchange it for genuine contacts. Mangalore, Bangalore or any other cities nearby. Ciao.

Cheers!

PrathamPatel76
12-11-16, 19:49
Any happening in Nasik? No reports for long. Dried enough? Make it revive, friends.Hi,

I'm from Nashik, I can help you. I am new on this forum.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Vatachi
12-13-16, 07:59
Hi mates!

In Guwahati only for a day. Would appreciate if community members can share contact here as soon as possible. Please PM me. Will reciprocate with interesting numbers of Delhi and Kolkata.

Elehua
12-16-16, 06:27
Is she still available? PM me details.

Got a contact of an inde from friend. Called her yesterday in the morning and fixed the deal. Meet her at 11 am at Ganeshguri. Went to Bhangagarh and booked a hotel near I*I bank. Had 3 session in 4 hours. Experience was good. Will repeat her again next week.

Report card.

Looks 7/10

Books 8/10

Pussy 8/10 tight.

GFE Yes.

Cost 3000.

Looking for contacts at shilling. Will be there from 10 Sep to 15 Sep. Looking for help from fellow mongers.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Qswdefrg12
12-17-16, 19:23
Hey guys,

Can anyone suggest a good MP in nashik? Can revert with MP contacts in Hyderabad.

-Qs.

KapilSharma
12-22-16, 08:49
There are lots of activity happening now a days in Guwahati. Want to share alll those but want to make a separate forum for Guwahati. How to do same? Please tell.

Greetings Everyone,

Only Senior Members can start new threads. That's how we prevent new members from destroying the organization of the forum because they don't understand how it's organized.

If you want to start a new thread, just send a PM to a Senior Member who is active in the section that interests you and ask them to start the thread for you.

Thanks,

Jackson

KarmaGuy
12-24-16, 04:26
One of the Gems in Siliguri named K.

This expensive chick quotes her as nearby college girl.

Good to fuck a modern chick. Pussy tight and dripping.

A good kisser.

She serves Outcalls only.

Girl 8- Modern and educated.

Place Hotel- Outcall.

Face 8- Lovely.

Body 7- Not anorexic.

Boobs 9- Loved to press.

Pussy 9- Tight and dripping when exited.

DFK 8- involved in kissing.

BJ NA.

DATY DNT.

Anal N/A.

Fingering Yes. She allowed partial.

CIM NA.

Attitude 8 - Cooperative.

Eager to please 8 - totally into it.

GFE 8 - felt like GFE.

Time watcher No.

Session Time 2 HR.

Damage 6K

VFM 8

WIR Yes

Arobtihor
12-25-16, 05:00
Hi all,

I am new to this. Need reliable contacts in Shillong. Looking for college babes.

As of now I don't have any contacts to exchange.

KapilSharma
12-26-16, 19:17
Few days back I have written to start a new Forum on Guwahati after having few contact with me but to my surprise Guwahati is not safe place, My experience at Guwahati was very a Good one. My FR as below:

I was in contact with two MILF from last few day, so here comes the time when I landed up at Guwahati and as planned she Ms P was suppose to come at my Hotel and she was there on time. Good in English as well as Hindi always available in watsapp. She always tried to make in feel that she is very rare on the activity. I received her and we locked in room. After a bit chit chat we were on Bed. (as she told her age to be 34 but seem little more around 38) Nice body, tight boobs, fair. Started the act, but she was little slow in her participation and finally in birth day suit. Started fingering her and she tried to remove my hand. Went below to see is everything fine? (I am very cautious so tried to check) found a bit rash near very V. She asked if I need BJ I said no, started in Miss, after 5 min of slow stroke went on to doggie, while I was trying to put my tools inside I saw more rashes near her ass. I jumped out and just went to washroom and washed myself and asked her to dress up. Also a very unpleasant smell was there when she turn to doggies, Big turn off. Payed her and she moved and I avoided any further action with her. Got scared of such rashes can't put myself on risk also I have such experience in past at Guwahati, many turn to be very low quality and you come to know when act start. Be careful at Guwahati. I never write a FR, please pardon me for any mistake.

Face: 6 / 10.

Body: 8 /10.

Hygiene: 2/10 (rashes and unpleasant smell).

Damage: 3 K.

Please share your views.

SexyBoyChn
12-27-16, 05:30
Dear Mongers,

I'm from chennai forum and need leads down south like madurai, tirunelveli and surrounding areas.

TIA.

Arthur4
12-27-16, 06:35
I will be visiting Darjeeling soon.

Is there any options available in Darjeeling?

Madhumahesh
12-28-16, 08:58
Started a new user blog Guwahati on request from Mongers.

Request all to post experiences related to Guwahati in that blog.

SamKhan
12-28-16, 09:27
Dear brothers,

I am in Surat for a week. Pl guide for any budget contact. I have an SP contact but he is demanding 6 for 2st.

LiveItUp20
01-16-17, 13:09
Was at Manipal for some work and had evening to kill.

Johnny got desperate for release. Got browsing through loc and found an SP.

Called despite being skeptical about loc.

SP had three available and was asking for 4-5 k for ST.

Inquired about LT and was offered 15 k.

Bargained to 10 k. Since the one I liked was already booked.

Picked up the girl and walked into into hotel. I had checked in double.

Ordered some food and drinks. Before the deed.

Undressed her after meal. Neat chic with small boob, fresh and clean shave.

She was not ready to give BBBJ however convinced her to go at it for a minute. Put on condom and continued with BJ.

Started with miss, then WOT and finished in miss.

Chitchatted and watched some TV before round 2 started with miss followed on with doggy. Finally pulled off condom and came on her.

Boobs - 6/10 prefer something handful.

Pussy - 8/10 tight clean shave.

Attitude - 8/10 no nakhras willing.

Anal- no.

CIM. No.

WIR. Maybe if Johnny rules over.

BasaiBoy
01-19-17, 05:35
Heard much about M. Pur' chaturbhuj sthan. Be'full girls offered Mujra and nude dance. Also sex services. Anybody can write about latest scene there?

LuckyGuy238
02-04-17, 12:56
Hello friends,

I have contact of Thai who is presently in Amritsar spa & can give extras.

Do PM if you need details.Hello,

Can you please help me with the person you are talking about I will be visiting Amritsar soon so need her.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

TravelSocks
02-06-17, 11:27
Can anyone please PM the contact details of any working girl in Gwalior. I am new here. Will reciprocate with great contacts in Delhi.

Virgin25
02-06-17, 14:57
Hi,

Need some info about high end spas in Trichy, Tamilnadu where extras are given by young therapists.

Can give info in Bangalore, Chennai.

Thanks. PM me.

CircCorMlbr
02-10-17, 19:00
I was in Raipur for an evening and thanks to the helpful tips given by a Raipur senior, booked an Ola to a famous mall in the city outskirts. There were a couple of spas in the mail, and I chose the Thai spa. Opted in for a wet massage for around 2600/- bucks and spent some time waiting at the reception. After around 10 minutes, a room was readied for me. Noted that the room had a lockable door and an attached bath. A disposable was kept on the bed. Changed into dispos, and lay on the bed waiting for the masseuse.

Soon enough a petite Thai walked in, and asked me to turn over and lay on my belly. Lights dimmed, and around 25 minutes of wonderful massage followed, all over the body.

Johny was on full attention, and soon she popped up the question of extras, Only B2B and HJ were on offer and she quoted 4500, which obviously was too expensive. Bargained down to 3.5 K. She went out, came in after a few minutes, disrobed and proceeded to turn off the lights.

I objected and pointed out that I needed to see her nude. Nice set of boobs and a petite body and a face that was OK. Soon she proceeded to give B2 be, and I went ahead and grabbed he tits, and tried to put my hands in between her legs to which she objected. Wanted to get a DFK, but that was blocked too. Made her lay down on the bed, and had a feast at her tits, and there she was making all sorts of weird sounds. It was obvious that she was time-watcher and wanted to get over with it as fast as possible; But I made her slow down a bit, and after a few moments of playing with her body, she finally took hold of johnny and gave a quick HJ. Deed over, we went to the bath, and she helped me put soap, and built up a nice lather.

Deed done, clothes on, she did a quick bow, I gave her a hug, and off she went.

Total damages were 6 K. WIR. Probably not, and even if I would, I would bargain hard.

ScorpionMav
02-19-17, 14:34
Hi friends,

On my recent visit to Dehradun I decided to check out the MP scene although I wasn't very hopeful. Got on to the NB app and booked a visit to a spa whose name sounds like a citrus fruit, its behind a two wheeler showroom. On the counter gave the payments and asked if therapist would be NE or local, they said both but if you pay 500 extra we also have a Thai therapist (Now this 500 extra for Thai seems to be a common charge in the city since other spas I visited also said the same, reports on them later). Johnny was in mood so booked Thai therapist. Massage was nothing special. Popped the question about Extras, therapist said 1 K for an HJ, adding that to the extra 500 I paid at the counter seemed a little overpriced but Johnny was in no mood to listen. HJ was mechanical and nothing special. Got a shower got dressed and left once it was over.

WIR: Depends on what you are looking for. Massage and HJ was just OK nothing too great. The Therapists especially Thai ones are there only for a couple of months. So maybe a new Thai bird might be there these days and may be worth a visit.

ScorpionMav
02-19-17, 14:44
So here is another follow up FR, I happened to check out another Spa in doon a couple of days after the first one. This one's name is synonymous with bloom of flowers. Right on RR the location can't be missed really.

Went to the counter asked for a Thai therapist (again had to pay extra 500/ at the counter for Thai. So went in with a decent looking Thai lady, it was her only second day and she chatted a bit before massage. Said business was slow and no clients in two days and blah blah. Anyways got to the massage part. Now let me tell you the massage was Superb. She started off by applying one of those 'Tiger ' Brand Balms on the back. Rubbing it in and really getting out all the knots. Even when looking for extras I do appreciate a nicely done massage and this one was right on the money. After the balm rub on the back she used oil and did a good deep tissue. Felt very relaxed and asked her to use very light pressure on my bum and thighs. She got the hint and straight away asked for 1 K Tip. I said OK and off went the dispos followed by a lot of sensual rubbing of bum thigh and balls. Johny had a screaming hard on. She asked me to turn and then gave me one of the best Handjobs ever. After wards followed with finishing the rest of the massage which was great as well. Had a shower. Now the shower area was just OK clean but somewhat cramped for space. I wasn't complaining though after such a good massage. On the counter a couple of young inexperienced boys were nervously sitting and waiting. The lady at the counter was inside so they got a chance to ask me if extras were on offer. I said 'Yes' if you can pay. (something like this would never happen in Delhi / Mum).

Good experience.

WIR: Again as I said before Thai birds come and go so you may not find this one. I did not even get her name. But yes Thai therapist usually do give extras so worth checking out.

PinkUAssam
02-22-17, 15:17
Recently on Sunday I found a hot lady at a hotel in Bhalukpung on day time. She is local girl. Amazing fuck. Ready to all position. I did her in miss doggy and cow girl. Amazing in DFK. Damage 2000 for one shot.

Hsayp
02-26-17, 19:40
It seems LE heat may have subsided now. There are two spas there beside each other. Both are competing heavily for customers these days. Both provide action. Price HJ - 1 k, BJ-2 k, B2 B - 3 k (bargain it, they come down to 2 k for b2 b). Both have curtains instead of doors so its a bit of a turn off. They provide packages. 5 k for 5 massages (I got a massage free over and above this deal when I bargained at one of the spas). Service is average.

YearOfMonk
03-04-17, 12:16
Recently on Sunday I found a hot lady at a hotel in Bhalukpung on day time. She is local girl. Amazing fuck. Ready to all position. I did her in miss doggy and cow girl. Amazing in DFK. Damage 2000 for one shot.Hi bro,

Was she the owner or outcall through hotel? Was the Hotel on Assam side or AP side?

Sagar7
03-07-17, 18:49
Small town. Not much big population so not much good options. Most of the spa don't offer cross massage at all. MPs are more into ayurvedic treatments. Some MP are directly offering sex instead of massage but they charge min 6000-5000 for 2 hrs without place. Now 5 k girls don't look like 5 k stuff. Mostly village girls in modern dress and heavy make up. Services are not guaranteed. This girls are not local they send them from ddun or Haridwar. In Haridwar Ddun they are asking 3 k to 2.5 k for same girls without place so it is 3 k or more with hotel for 1 time. Will try that some time.

After sending msgs to all SP in entire area I finalized on one SP. He asked 2.5 k per shot and 500 for place. He sent pics of aunties from village. I said I can't give 3 k for this. This is 1 k stuff in Delhi. He said full hour service including BBBJ and place 2 k last. I was still not sure but asked about his place he said hotel name close to my area. I though its good deal because it will be good opportunity to create relation with hotel for this kind of adventures in future. Also it was my own area so I was fearless about anything wrong.

Went to reception in 1 hour. SP asked me to give phone to reception person. They talk to each other. Reception guy asked me for ID and 2 k. ID was not local so I gave him without getting suspicious. He called in one of the room and said something. Later he asked room boy to take me to the room. Once I went into room I used washroom and started watching TV. After 5 minutes 30 yrs old lady entered. Bengali average look. Slim figure. I tried to have conversation but she was not interested so I just started playing with her. Within 5 minutes she opened her cloths apart from panty. Boobs are med size and little loose. Kissed her on up to stomach. I gave him some light touch on pussy and than entered finger into her. She liked it but soon asked me to remove my cloths. After opening cloths again kissed her for while and she asked me for condom. I gave her. She opened condom but I asked her to suck first. She sucked for 2 minutes and put condom. I did't like attitude so I decided to fuck her properly. Entered into her in missionary. Started smooth but soon it was rough. Later asked her to go on top. It was good to get ride from her. Later I slowed down her speed and enjoyed some very deep lap fucking while having her in my tight hug. Again entered in missionary little rough. Now she started complaining because it was almost 40 minutes. Tried to finish and came.

Overall ok. Not very big damage. She was slim in figure so I like to have he in my lap while I was deep inside her and having tight hug and kisses. No DFK as I dnt want. BBBJ not much good. Its little high compare to Delhi but still no regrets. If someone want SP number for Rishikesh the don't or hotel name MSG me. Share contacts of your area so I can use them when I visit your area.

Roddick
03-12-17, 09:05
Recently on Sunday I found a hot lady at a hotel in Bhalukpung on day time. She is local girl. Amazing fuck. Ready to all position. I did her in miss doggy and cow girl. Amazing in DFK. Damage 2000 for one shot.Hi,

Can you share the contact of Bhalukpong gal? Will reciprocate. My PM is active. Thanks, bro.

Mitian 1989
03-14-17, 17:43
I should have read this today before entering the Ganga spa.

Am here for a day and had couple of hours to kill. Checked nearby and had both these options. Ganga and Aban Thai. Both opposite to the mail.

Both were on Nearby but somehow selected ganga as it had Hamam Bath also.

Paid 1.5 k on nearby.

Massage and the Hammam bath was very good but no extra. Everything was good but missed something without extra.

Possibly will try the other spa tomorrow before leaving.

Mitian.

Draco58
03-15-17, 18:05
Hello all,

In this place for a month for work (lower Daharamsala, not McLeod) and wondering if anyone has any useful info on having some fun here. Overall pretty small and quiet area, seen some 'Beauty parlors' but they look above board. Haven't had any experience in India as I've been more in E and SE Asia. Any advice much appreciated.

SamGreenValley
04-02-17, 08:55
Hi folks!

Greetings from Assam. From the wondrous Kakinada, offering cheap alternatives, I'm not back to the place where my mongering started, I. E. Assam.

This time I've been staying in Nazira (Sibsagar). If any leads around that place, please let me know. Calling all senior mongers.

Also I been wishing to fulfil a long time fantasy of mine, which is DP / Gangbang. I have contacts in Dibrugarh / Tinsukia / Guwahati. If someone wishes to go for an excursion trip to any of these places for a DP / Gangbang session, please don't hesitate to PM me or message me on the forum.

Stay safe and cheers!

Sam.

ChennaiBoy
04-02-17, 19:20
Hi folks!

Greetings from Assam. From the wondrous Kakinada, offering cheap alternatives, I'm not back to the place where my mongering started, I. E. Assam.

This time I've been staying in Nazira (Sibsagar). If any leads around that place, please let me know. Calling all senior mongers.

Also I been wishing to fulfil a long time fantasy of mine, which is DP / Gangbang. I have contacts in Dibrugarh / Tinsukia / Guwahati. If someone wishes to go for an excursion trip to any of these places for a DP / Gangbang session, please don't hesitate to PM me or message me on the forum.

Stay safe and cheers!

Sam.I came to Dibrugarh for official visit. I can't find anything in this city. Please help me with nice leads.

Thanks.

Roddick
04-11-17, 10:23
Hi folks!

Stay safe and cheers!

Sam.Hi,

Please PM your contacts in Dubrugarh / Tinsukahi / Guwahati. Will reciprocate with leads in Kolkata.

Thanks, bro.

RajNican
04-24-17, 02:42
Hi,

On a short trip to Agartala and want to check if anyone has any good contacts there?

Shambu
04-24-17, 14:59
How is the scene in Imphal (Manipur). Likely to go there next week.

Sandy31
05-08-17, 06:34
Hi mates!

In Bhubaneshwar from last few weeks. Would appreciate if community members can share contact. Have seen lot of mongering seen but could not get in touch with right thread even tried calling the massage ads given in local news paper but due to fear of LE did not have the courage to visit them.

Mastizada17
05-08-17, 14:23
Hi,

Please share contact for Bhubaneswar.

I was trying to get a reliable SP in Bhubneshwer. Got Amar SP from locanto. I had doubts about him also as all SP in Bhubneshwer provide girls who don't know to give proper service. See called Amar and he sent me a pic and rate was finalized 2500 a pop after negotiation. He called me in Patia. After reaching there I called him and he sent lucky to pick me up. Reached a top floor flat and after payment got to see the girl. She was wearing long gown. Asked about DFK and BBBJ and she refused. I was disappointed but as she was from Kolkata and my experience with Bengali girl's is always good started deed. Started kissing her neck and ears and soon we were doing DFK. Pressed her boobs and found it is not padded bra a real 34 size boobs. She then go to washroom to change and return in small single piece inner of red color. It just gave me kick. She was looking sexy. Started sucking her boobs and she was pushing her titties to suck more. The bed in room was making so much of noise so decided standing doggy and she was ready. Started by holding her boobs from back and pushing my dick from behind and soon I was fucking her in full swing..

RajuGentleman
05-08-17, 19:40
I stay in BBSR. For me this seems a fake FR.

Hi,

Please share contact for Bhubaneswar.

Aman1431
05-10-17, 02:42
I stay in BBSR. For me this seems a fake FR.Brother,

It's not fake second time with same SP it was disastrous experience. Why you think it's fake?

Anyway I'm not going into any argument to prove my FR.

Partner11
05-15-17, 19:04
I have gone through the Aman's FR before. He has posted this FR, when attached girl was available at bbsr with SP.

Although I couldn't bang this girl, but almost have banged 10+ girls from this SP.

Yes I'm from bbsr too.

So far my exp with this SP is good. (Pardon, not promoting this SP. Just a review).

Brother,

It's not fake second time with same SP it was disastrous experience. Why you think it's fake??

Anyway I'm not going into any argument to prove my FR.

MarshallS
05-16-17, 12:56
The truth is that they provide best of best pics and old pics when they probably were young. This is why many fall for their trap.

My personal experience with most of the SPs are not so good. Specially in BBSR they have one main contact and all SPs are just agents. So you chose which ever SP, they will share almost same pictures.

I have gone through the Aman's FR before. He has posted this FR, when attached girl was available at bbsr with SP.

Although I couldn't bang this girl, but almost have banged 10+ girls from this SP.

Yes I'm from bbsr too.

So far my exp with this SP is good. (Pardon, not promoting this SP. Just a review).

Sandy31
05-17-17, 05:55
Hi friends,

Of you could PM the contacts of the reliable SP, me not from Bhubaneshwar but now days regular to the city for my official work.

The truth is that they provide best of best pics and old pics when they probably were young. This is why many fall for their trap.

My personal experience with most of the SPs are not so good. Specially in BBSR they have one main contact and all SPs are just agents. So you chose which ever SP, they will share almost same pictures.

Vig Ked
05-26-17, 06:35
Hi folks!

Stay safe and cheers!

Sam.Hey bro,

I am on a NE trip starting next week. Can you please PM me some of your contacts?

HornyMonk
05-29-17, 23:15
Brothers,

Looking for some help in Rishikesh. Would be travelling there next week with friends.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Desparado
05-31-17, 23:20
Brothers,

Looking for some help in Rishikesh. Would be travelling there next week with friends.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.Bro,

Rishikesh is totally dry. No Cross gender Massages and no Indes as well. Though I just managed to score once a decent HJ in MP (charges were huge).

Location: when you take a right turn for lakshman jhula, on the turn itself, there is a MP on your left. Try your luck over there. Can't commit but you might score.

Its better to take stuff from Delhi.

Desparado.

LovingTheLife
06-07-17, 15:59
Hi,

I'm going to Agra for a week. A big shout out to fellow brothers for some input on MP fun with sure shot extra. Thanks friends.

Bang4444
06-15-17, 04:42
Guys,

Here for few days in a biz trip.

Any pointer would help. Please pm.

Thanks in advance.

Sarangdharp
06-20-17, 20:00
Can anybody let me know the scene at Patna. There used to be quite a few MPs a few years back, can't find them any more!

DekaLora
06-21-17, 07:20
Can someone help me with pointers in Tata Nagar. I can reciprocate with help in Delhi and Guwahati.

Member #4548
06-23-17, 22:11
Hi Seniors,

I would like some contacts or references for some mongering action in Pondicherry, I have got a subscription and my PM is open. I would exchange contacts as I further progress into the mongering scene.

Thanks.

Angular
06-25-17, 13:14
There are very few FRs for Dehradun and none for Mussoorie. I surveyed spa joints in Mussoorie on the net before I went this summer. There were 3-4 on Mall road and few in big hotels. There is one small Hotel blessing (translated into Hindi) with a spa, whose ads are there almost on whole Mall road. Hotel is not on Mall road, you can check the location in ad or ask some local. Went to the Hotel and asked spa rates on reception. Rates were high and non-negotiable, still OK. I took 45 min for 1.9, with shower time extra. Paid in advance. Was led into the cabin and asked to change into dispo. There was no attached bathroom.

After some time in came a Naga girl with average face but curves at right places. She started the massage first front and then back. I asked her to get rid of dispo, for which she did not agree. Although she shifted the dispo a bit for bum massage. It seems Hotel Management keeps an eye for any hanky panky. There was a sound of door opening from outside. Finally she declared it was over.

Johney was disappointed as there was no attention to it. Finally I asked her what about this fellow. She asked what, I said massage. She said 500. I agreed. She closed the door latch. Off came the dispo. She gave an excellent massage to johney followed by a shoot. I probed into her bra, initially she resisted. Boobs were quite large.

Overall a good experience with all strictness.

May be one can explore other spas also.

After all Mussoorie is not that dry as perceived from FRs.

Sat73
06-25-17, 18:46
Hi Seniors,

Please PM me contacts for mongering in Mysore. Will share as I get.

Lampat
06-26-17, 06:23
One of the Gems in Siliguri named K.

This expensive chick quotes her as nearby college girl.

Good to fuck a modern chick. Pussy tight and dripping.

A good kisser.

She serves Outcalls only.

Girl 8- Modern and educated.

Place Hotel- Outcall.

Face 8- Lovely.

Body 7- Not anorexic.

Boobs 9- Loved to press.Can you provide me the details of SP so that I am connect her. As I am going Siliguri tomorrow.

IAmJusForU
07-05-17, 19:17
Guys need some pointers for MP in nasik. Looking for a good soothing massage followed by some wild sex.

OK zyada ho gaya. Wild nahi bhi hua toh chalega. GFE maybe. Please help.

TomSawyer911
07-13-17, 04:53
Guys,

Please help me with good inde and SP contacts in BBSR.

Am going there for 4 days so need contacts urgently.

Thanks.

SumanChow70
07-14-17, 14:15
Can anyone share contacts of indies or reliable SP's in Bhubhaneshwar?

I can share contacts in Bangalore (you can check the forum for my posts).

Thanks a lot!

DaveOnNet
07-19-17, 02:19
Supposed to be in state capital and country's capital but got struck in this city. Mongering here is limited I would say. First stop was at a MP in KK Nagar which happens to be at 1st floor. Deal was 4 hands massage for 2 k but once on ground things changed. The guy in counter says only one girl who is from Kerala. Saw her but below average short dusky MILF with tummy. Said sorry and asked what happened to other girl for which typical answer was "She fell sick so just left!

Went for plan "be", which is MP near Periyar Bus Terminal area. This time I was clear with the call center coordinator (looks like this is marketing team sitting elsewhere) that I need direct contact of MP to confirm the availability. Coordinator agreed and assured that joint will call me directly. Call came in no time ane clarified the status; they had one Telugu girl and one Kerala girl. Reached the joint which is professional spa in a hotel complex. Guy wouldn't introduce girls although they were inside but will only show pics from mobile. I'm like WTF! Anyways this joint is far superior in amenities than the earlier run down joint!

Deal made for back2 back massages with both for 2. 5 k for 45 minutes each. First came Miss A who hails from AP. She should be in mid 20's and dark complexion. Zero massage skills and baggage of attitude. 500 for HJ, 1 k for topless, and B2 be in birthday suite for 2 k. Just went for HJ which was again waste job! Now comes Miss I from Kerala. Milfy type but cute smile with big eyes and friendly attitude. She knows massage and I went for 1 k option as no 2 k option with her. She was hesitant for deed as just had one relaxation but encouraged her saying this is very normal. She was happy as it did not take long time. She was like you are different from people here and I was like no I'm from planet earth as well. LOL. Gave a hug and winded up session.

This joint has 2 neat rooms with attached bath and AC. So no complaints since 2. 5 k for 2 birds. Interestingly both KK nagar and this one's counter guys are from Kerala and Miss I was saying there are 2 more joints in city run by same owners!

YearOfMonk
07-19-17, 10:17
Dear fellow mongers,

Has anybody here tasted local birds from Sikkim in Sikkim itself? I know nearby Siliguri is a hotbed for mongering, but did anybody have any experience at Gangtok or any other place in Sikkim, where any local birds are available? Walking on MG road, I saw local birds, who could give many models a run for their money. In January this year, I saw a few MP's at MG road, but could not proceed & enquire as was with family. Any leads would be appreciated.

Electricals44
07-19-17, 14:53
Guys,

Please help me with good inde and SP contacts in BBSR.

Am going there for 4 days so need contacts urgently.

Thanks.Hi,

Shall share BBSR SP contacts, if you share Hyderabad contacts.

Electricals44
07-19-17, 15:31
Can anyone share contacts of indies or reliable SP's in Bhubhaneshwar?

I can share contacts in Bangalore (you can check the forum for my posts).

Thanks a lot!Shall share SP numbers in BBSR, if you would share Hyderabad contacts.

Fresh Meat
07-20-17, 03:11
Dear fellow mongers,

Has anybody here tasted local birds from Sikkim in Sikkim itself? I know nearby Siliguri is a hotbed for mongering, but did anybody have any experience at Gangtok or any other place in Sikkim, where any local birds are available? Walking on MG road, I saw local birds, who could give many models a run for their money. In January this year, I saw a few MP's at MG road, but could not proceed & enquire as was with family. Any leads would be appreciated.The rate is 1 k per night in off seasons, catch the taxi drivers they can give you lead.

Possible
07-20-17, 06:13
The rate is 1 k per night in off seasons, catch the taxi drivers they can give you lead.Hey bro,

Really 1 k?

Do you mean, I should wait for off season and get tickets booked on very first opportunity.

No further words.

Possible.

YearOfMonk
07-20-17, 09:32
The rate is 1 k per night in off seasons, catch the taxi drivers they can give you lead.Bro,

I had once tried this with two cabbies, & ended up making them offended, as according to them, they cannot let outsiders screw their women (What an absurd logic). Also, are the available birds WG's? How is their quality? Do they have their own place as well or we need to get them to hotels? I presume walking in with a local bird in a hotel in Sikkim would not be welcomed.

SamJiths
07-20-17, 15:45
Supposed to be in state capital and country's capital but got struck in this city. Mongering here is limited I would say. First stop was at a MP in KK Nagar which happens to be at 1st floor. Deal was 4 hands massage for 2 k but once on ground things changed. The guy in counter says only one girl who is from Kerala. Saw her but below average short dusky MILF with tummy. Said sorry and asked what happened to other girl for which typical answer was "She fell sick so just left!

Went for plan "be", which is MP near Periyar Bus Terminal area. This time I was clear with the call center coordinator (looks like this is marketing team sitting elsewhere) that I need direct contact of MP to confirm the availability. Coordinator agreed and assured that joint will call me directly. Call came in no time ane clarified the status; they had one Telugu girl and one Kerala girl. Reached the joint which is professional spa in a hotel complex. Guy wouldn't introduce girls although they were inside but will only show pics from mobile. I'm like WTF! Anyways this joint is far superior in amenities than the earlier run down joint!

Deal made for back2 back massages with both for 2. 5 k for 45 minutes each. First came Miss A who hails from AP. She should be in mid 20's and dark complexion. Zero massage skills and baggage of attitude. 500 for HJ, 1 k for topless, and B2 be in birthday suite for 2 k. Just went for HJ which was again waste job! Now comes Miss I from Kerala. Milfy type but cute smile with big eyes and friendly attitude. She knows massage and I went for 1 k option as no 2 k option with her. She was hesitant for deed as just had one relaxation but encouraged her saying this is very normal. She was happy as it did not take long time. She was like you are different from people here and I was like no I'm from planet earth as well. LOL. Gave a hug and winded up session.

This joint has 2 neat rooms with attached bath and AC. So no complaints since 2. 5 k for 2 birds. Interestingly both KK nagar and this one's counter guys are from Kerala and Miss I was saying there are 2 more joints in city run by same owners!Can you tell me the name of the hotel where the spa is located bro.

Sandy31
07-23-17, 06:56
Shall share SP numbers in BBSR, if you would share Hyderabad contacts.Hey bro,

You are following Barter system, its of no need I, you will be helped by many of us. Better post in right form, few months back I was at Hyderabad and was helped by seniors. Me too from bhubaneshwar but not having reliable SP if you can share the sp or indi numbers.

TopRahul83
07-25-17, 06:26
Hello,

Any leads in Latur Maharashtra? Its a big city. If any member from nearby can throw any light?

Cheers,

Rahul.

Ssdel
07-25-17, 10:48
My tickets are confirmed for August.

First possible point being is it really safe as of now to visit because of the Darjeeling violence?

Secondly any pointers in Gangtok are most welcomed.

Cheers.

Ss.

Hey bro,

Really 1 k?

Do you mean, I should wait for off season and get tickets booked on very first opportunity.

No further words.

Possible.

Possible
07-25-17, 18:34
My tickets are confirmed for August.
First possible point being is it really safe as of now to visit because of the Darjeeling violence?
Cheers.
Ss.I think most of the LEs and rest would be busy and even the WGs would be running out of money, this could be the best time to get the best deal.

Important is would they let you enter the city, I hope things would improve by August.

Do report.

Possible.

YearOfMonk
07-26-17, 09:56
I think most of the LEs and rest would be busy and even the WGs would be running out of money, this could be the best time to get the best deal.

Important is would they let you enter the city, I hope things would improve by August.

Do report.

Possible.There is no issue within Sikkim as the agitation is for Gorkhaland which is in WB. Yes there might be some issues with the roads but entering Sikkim is not an issue. However, in my 7 visits there till now, every time I have approached local guys for any leads, I have been turned down, & even faced some hostilities as those guys seem offended the moment you give the impression that you want to eff a local Sikkimese bird.

MadhuSun
07-28-17, 07:03

Deal made for back2 back massages with both for 2. 5 k for 45 minutes each. First came Miss A who hails from AP. She should be in mid 20's and dark complexion. Zero massage skills and baggage of attitude. 500 for HJ, 1 k for topless, and B2 be in birthday suite for 2 k.I will help you to get better next time. Yes I agree options in Madurai are limited.

MadhuSun
07-28-17, 07:52
This is about my bad experience happened in Madurai. After I back from business trip, I was looking to get laid with some decent girl. So, I called my SP, and she shared around 8 profiles. One of the profile looks very classic which is exactly I am looking for. After finalized damages for full night, I booked my usual hotel. On the monger day, I checked in my hotel and then I called my SP. She told particular girl was not reached the city and asked to select another girl with only one option. I was pissed and since I don't have any other option I accepted the deal. She asked me to call after 30 minutes. When I called back she cut my call; since then she didn't accept my call.

My inner sense told me this is not your day, so go and check out the hotel and back home. But my jonny took over me and instructed me to check on Locanto. On the first attempt, he shared two profiles. One looked decent and quoted 12 K for full night and finalized for 10 K. I accepted the deal and he transfer the call to the girl. We agreed the pickup place which is near to the hotel. She came up with a guy and all get inside of my Car. She just 50% looks like the picture. Very short, heavy makeup, village slang (no offence), dirty dress (no offence). I am sure my hotel security will not let her in. I expressed my concern and they refused to accept. She is young and had big boob which make my mind to fuck her once and send back. I paid that guy 10 k and took her inside my hotel room.

We had chat for 30 minutes; while chat she told scary story of her friend's experience who got into police ride of the same hotel where we were. When I get closer to her, her mouth smelled very bad since she smokes lot. I totally lost my mood. Here comes the final upset, she told she in her final day of period and her SP asked to clean it up and show for the deed. She told me since we fuck with protection there is nothing problem in that. LOL. Now I understood, I was totally end up with the wrong standard of prostitute. I asked her to eat her food and then I dropped her outside of my hotel.

Total Damage: 5 k (room) + 10 k (pros) + 2 k (food and drink).

Lesson learned:

1. Aware of SPs in Locanto.

2. Always go with your knowledge; don't let jonny to took over your mind.

3. Don't pre-book hotel when you are not 100% sure about the deed.

CoolGuy86
07-28-17, 20:36
Hello,

Any leads in Latur Maharashtra? Its a big city. If any member from nearby can throw any light?

Cheers,

Rahul.Hi,

I have been in Latur. I don't know much, but I have heard that there are few hotels near bus stand that can help out with college girls from medical college and other colleges in Latur. It is better if you have a local guide or pimp or friend who can help you with this. Also, there is a dance bar type place on Barshi Highway where you can find many prostitutes for fuck and also some places are there where Tamasha and traditional dances take place at night along the highway. Since it is long back that I was in the city I don't remember the exact details but any local friend in Latur can guide you for this very well.

CoolGuy86
07-28-17, 20:38
Hi guys,

I am in the city of Amravati, in Maharashtra for few days. Any inputs for Indies contact details or service provider details will be highly appreciated. Can help you in any metros of India like Pune, Mumbai Delhi, Bangalore with my contacts of indies.

Cheers.

Coolguy86.

DeepSpace
07-29-17, 02:30
Am to embark on a business trip covering the above places. Can the esteemed members please guide me with any good and verified leads.

Will reciprocate.

Ssdel
07-29-17, 12:40
I was in later a while back.

Heard a similar story about this hotel exactly in opposite lane of Bus entry gate of Latur bus stand. Don't want to expose the name in open forum. Its a small lane as you walk into the lane the hotel is like after 30 steps on your right in that lane. You can get acquainted with the staff then there might be chance to score. They have a bar too on first floor. Passage leading to rooms have a circular see through glass floor in the centre of the passage.

Enough pointers for known person to reach their destination.

Cheers,

Ss.

Hi,

I have been in Latur. I don't know much, but I have heard that there are few hotels near bus stand that can help out with college girls from medical college and other colleges in Latur. It is better if you have a local guide or pimp or friend who can help you with this. Also, there is a dance bar type place on Barshi Highway where you can find many prostitutes for fuck and also some places are there where Tamasha and traditional dances take place at night along the highway. Since it is long back that I was in the city I don't remember the exact details but any local friend in Latur can guide you for this very well.

Nine0
07-30-17, 09:57
Hey guys,

Any reliable SP or indie in Manali and / or Shimla? Will be heading there in a few days. Trying to avoid random SPs. I would appreciate any guidance. PM active as well.

Cheers.

Ssdel
08-01-17, 15:18
Feeling sorry for you bro.

It seems you just learnt it the hard way.

Stay safe.

Keep hunting.

Cheers.

Ss.

This is about my bad experience happened in Madurai. After I back from business trip, I was looking to get laid with some decent girl. So, I called my SP, and she shared around 8 profiles. One of the profile looks very classic which is exactly I am looking for. After finalized damages for full night, I booked my usual hotel. On the monger day, I checked in my hotel and then I called my SP. She told particular girl was not reached the city and asked to select another girl with only one option. I was pissed and since I don't have any other option I accepted the deal. She asked me to call after 30 minutes. When I called back she cut my call; since then she didn't accept my call.

My inner sense told me this is not your day, so go and check out the hotel and back home. But my jonny took over me and instructed me to check on Locanto. On the first attempt, he shared two profiles. One looked decent and quoted 12 K for full night and finalized for 10 K. I accepted the deal and he transfer the call to the girl. We agreed the pickup place which is near to the hotel. She came up with a guy and all get inside of my Car. She just 50% looks like the picture. Very short, heavy makeup, village slang (no offence), dirty dress (no offence). I am sure my hotel security will not let her in. I expressed my concern and they refused to accept. She is young and had big boob which make my mind to fuck her once and send back. I paid that guy 10 k and took her inside my hotel room..

MadhuSun
08-06-17, 05:37
Yesterday I had plan to meet a Chennai girl through my SP. But she didn't make her visit to Madurai as per plan. My plan went on drain; but my mind was already set for Sex. Since I got bad experience with other SP, I went to one of the MP which I used almost 6 months before. Its in a 2* hotel with lock on door. I paid 2 k at counter and chosen a girl from Odisha. She told her age is 30; but looked like 28, short with handful boobs.

We went inside a room and she locked the door. She asked me to change to dispo and changed in front of her. It was a average massage. She is very talkative; she spoke understandable Tamil and English. After 20 minutes of massage and chat, I asked her what is on card? She told HJ with Top access for 1 K, B2B for 2 k and full nude for 3.5 K. After few discussion, she agreed full nude with HJ for 2 k. She told she wouldn't do BBJ or DFK. Both I don't like much; so agreed happily. She removed all her cloths, removed my dispo and jumped in massage table with me. I thought she should have birth marks but nothing is there. She had very soft skin. Next 20 minutes went in no time with lot of kisses, boob sucking etc. She asked me to come to her top and give finger fuck. I did the same and she come in 3 minutes. Then I orally fucked between her thighs and vagina and shoot my load on her warm thighs. We both took bath and dressed up. I came out happily.

SamJith
08-07-17, 10:01
Yesterday I had plan to meet a Chennai girl through my SP. But she didn't make her visit to Madurai as per plan. My plan went on drain; but my mind was already set for Sex. Since I got bad experience with other SP, I went to one of the MP which I used almost 6 months before. Its in a 2* hotel with lock on door. I paid 2 k at counter and chosen a girl from Odisha. She told her age is 30; but looked like 28, short with handful boobs.

We went inside a room and she locked the door. She asked me to change to dispo and changed in front of her. It was a average massage. She is very talkative; she spoke understandable Tamil and English. After 20 minutes of massage and chat, I asked her what is on card? She told HJ with Top access for 1 K, B2B for 2 k and full nude for 3.5 K. After few discussion, she agreed full nude with HJ for 2 k. She told she wouldn't do BBJ or DFK. Both I don't like much; so agreed happily. She removed all her cloths, removed my dispo and jumped in massage table with me. I thought she should have birth marks but nothing is there. She had very soft skin. Next 20 minutes went in no time with lot of kisses, boob sucking etc. She asked me to come to her top and give finger fuck. I did the same and she come in 3 minutes. Then I orally fucked between her thighs and vagina and shoot my load on her warm thighs. We both took bath and dressed up. I came out happily.Can you specify the hotel name bro or the location of the hotel.

WideCool
08-08-17, 03:57
Today 8th Aug. 2017. A couple was arrested in front of a hotel in Mangalore for fighting. Police on investigation found out that 5 men were using this woman for cheating people and the fight was regarding the sharing of the money. Any one of the men will show her photo and ask the men for money. Then they used to cheat the mongers. They have cheated many foreigners also. And they have been doing it for the last one and half years.

KillB
08-10-17, 20:01
Tried this spa in famous loons mall, was assigned one ugly fat chick once the massage got over she asked for anything more, so thought I came so far so lets give it a try, that ugly fat chick had the audacity to ask for 4 k for B2B I literally said fuck off and came out of the spa.

RajuGentleman
08-14-17, 04:56
Tried this bong good looking girl from my reliable source. She gave me a decent service with 3 k short time.

Look- 9/10 (Beautiful face).

Boobs- 5/10 (C cup. Not my type).

GFE- 6/10.

Don't ask me contact, you can get it from locanto, search for digit ending 911.

ChocoBull
08-15-17, 21:16
Hi,

I will be in Bbsr for a couple of days. So was enquiring if she provides incall and is she with SP who's name on truecaller starts with Munn?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bull.

Tried this bong good looking girl from my reliable source. She gave me a decent service with 3 k short time.

Look- 9/10 (Beautiful face)..

EnjoyEnjoy
08-29-17, 05:37
Will be visiting BBSR tommorrow. Can any one help me by sharing tested SP / MP / INde contacts. My PM is active.

RobinHood27
08-29-17, 13:00
Hey guys,

Could someone help me out with Solapur?

Preence77
08-29-17, 18:04
Go to MP in Sector 5 panchkula behind pallavi.

Desparado.Hey,

Tried that, but couldn't locate it.

Could you please share some more specifics.

Thanks a ton.

P77.

W20415
09-01-17, 15:00
Hey bro,

I am on a NE trip starting next week. Can you please PM me some of your contacts?I am planning a trip to NE in a month or so. Plan on flying into Ghuwatti. Any info you can provide would be helpful. I plan on hitting states along Mynamar border. I am aware of permit requirements. I'm not a senior member do can not pm.

FingerLicking
09-04-17, 04:45
If you are in Raipur and looking for SPs through Locanto, you are in a wrong place for mongering. I was in Raipur for a few days and had no contacts. Based on my experience I called up a few no. From Locanto. No one replied except one and she says it is a friendship club and you need to deposit 10 k in their account to proceed further. She also sent me pics of girls which are available in Delhi. So avoid the no. Mentioned ending with 98305,81777, 84952,34134, 69825. Stick to the MPs based on reports here.

KrazzyKarthik1
09-04-17, 12:02
I was looking for a MP and choose this on in Karur Road before the Cauvery river bridge. Its in a hotel and sells in the name of Ayurveda. There were two girls and I picked a slim and normal looking girl. She was talkative and updated me that she used to work on their branch in Bangalore, Madurai and Tanjore as well. She is from madurai. She was asking for relaxation and I was updated 1 K for HJ, 1. 5 for touch and 2 K for topless and 2. 5 K for B2 B. I was pissed off but never told her anything and she was adamant that she won't come down. I decently told her I hardly pay. 5 K for HJ and top access and will pay her. 8 k for topless and HJ she was not ready and she told if you want you take else just complete with massage. I agreed and asked her to continue the massage and she was upset but finally she agreed after apologising and told family issues so was need of money. I agreed and completed a topless and HJ for. 8 K. Average massage but girls are rotated here.

Salspak
09-05-17, 14:22
Inde's anyone?

Let me know. Need some release desperately. Just not by myself.

Do help brethren.

Anand Singh
09-06-17, 12:24
Can you share the details please. Am in Madurai and wish to visit this place.

We went inside a room and she locked the door. She asked me to change to dispo and changed in front of her. It was a average massage. She is very talkative; she spoke understandable Tamil and English. After 20 minutes of massage and chat, I asked her what is on card? She told HJ with Top access for 1 K, B2B for 2 k and full nude for 3.5 K. After few discussion, she agreed full nude with HJ for 2 k. She told she wouldn't do BBJ or DFK. Both I don't like much; so agreed happily. She removed all her cloths, removed my dispo and jumped in massage table with me. I thought she should have birth marks but nothing is there. She had very soft skin. Next 20 minutes went in no time with lot of kisses, boob sucking etc. She asked me to come to her top and give finger fuck. I did the same and she come in 3 minutes. Then I orally fucked between her thighs and vagina and shoot my load on her warm thighs. We both took bath and dressed up. I came out happily.

Extremetravel
09-09-17, 15:03
Visit the hotel Accord and they have a spa.

You may require prior appointment as it tends to be occupied most of the time.

I opted for oil massage for 1 hour. Girl was SI with good assets.

Excellent massage for 1 hour and you tend to know that there is indeed extra during the session.

At the end of session you tend to be soo horny that you will immediately fall in for the extra request. (they will ask if you want HJ).

I think they asked 1500 for extra and I immediately obliged.

Access to the top.

Access to bottom over the cloth.

Excellent session.

Kelum87
09-17-17, 05:34
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Shimla for a holiday. Planing to have some fun while being there.

Can anyone please point me to the correct forum which has information about the girls and services available in Shimla area?

Recommendations are also welcome.

RocketsInSingh
09-24-17, 08:24
A couple of days back while doing grocery shopping at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] ) supermarket in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] nagar aeronautics a board of a newly opened spa next door by the name of ell* thai spa. Next day called them up for an appointment and on phone gave a hint by asking the manager whether they have female staff and I want good service. Reached the spa and it was a typical small town massage parlour operations with a flat being transformed into a spa. And the female staff were NE and not thai. Flashy interiors and on the face of it looked hygienic but the towels were reeking of massage oils smell. But johny was horny so went ahead and booked a Swedish massage and 30 minutes into massage after some chat popped the question of extras and got the answer this is a 'professional' spa. Her tone pissed me off but somehow calmed myself and allowed he to finish the therapy without much talk, even dozed off for some time. I have no issues with them not giving extras but I could have been told on the phone itself and as far their professionalism goes, the masseuse had proper long fingernails and when I told her that her nails were bothering me she said 'stitches nahi lagenge' to which I had to turn around and ask her 'skin infections jaisi cheez ka naam suna nahi kya kabhi? In hindsight I think I should've just stormed after this.

Cost: 1500 for Swedish.

WIR: no chance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

The Star Lord
09-26-17, 06:42
Hello brothers,

Will be travelling quite frequently to Jamshedpur for work. Would be great to meet interesting Indies or visit a good MP. Can you help with SP contacts?

Can reciprocate for Mumbai.

Star Lord.

GreenJohn
10-19-17, 19:41
Hey bro,

You are following Barter system, its of no need I, you will be helped by many of us. Better post in right form, few months back I was at Hyderabad and was helped by seniors. Me too from bhubaneshwar but not having reliable SP if you can share the SP or indi numbers.Hey Sandy,

Ccan you share SP / indi numbers in bbs.

Accentric
10-20-17, 08:46
Hi guys,

Appreciate if anyone can share contact details in Chandigarh or Panchkula. Reaching today evening.

Sandy31
10-21-17, 13:28
Hi friends,

Will be visiting BBSR for couple of days. Can any one help me by sharing tested SP / MP / Inde contacts. My PM is active. There is lot happening but I till now not in contacts of trusted SP.

Sandy31
10-21-17, 13:47
Get your PM activated and enjoy the Citi, I am here for 15 days can plan for joint mongering.

Hey Sandy,

Ccan you share SP / indi numbers in bbs.

Salspak
10-21-17, 19:28
Get your PM activated and enjoy the Citi, I am here for 15 days can plan for joint mongering.I have my PM activated. Look forward for contacts in BBSR.

Cheers.

Sandy31
10-22-17, 09:21
Will surely forward you the contacts one I get in touch with some reliable contacts, could you throw some light on the MP with extra scenario at the city.

I have my PM activated. Look forward for contacts in BBSR.

Cheers.

Sandy31
10-28-17, 09:08
Thanks to Rajugentelman for sharing the SP numbere in the form. Selected the bird from the pic forwarded in WA. She gave me a decent service with 6 k LT. Even she carried her ID if required can be produced at the receptions but it was not required as I am regular to the hotel.

Boobs- 8/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Kevin2504
10-29-17, 04:13
Thanks to Rajugentelman for sharing the SP numbere in the form. Selected the bird from the pic forwarded in WA. She gave me a decent service with 6 k LT. Even she carried her ID if required can be produced at the receptions but it was not required as I am regular to the hotel.

Boobs- 8/10.

GFE- 6/10.Hi,

Could you share the digits? PMed you thanks!

ChocoBull
11-10-17, 17:26
Hi everyone,

As I am newly exploring this realm I have an inquiry. Would be pleased if anyone is happy to answer.

Does Bbsr has any Spa or MP where we can get FS and B2B services with good girls? Please give some VFM ones.

Happy mongering.

Ambily
11-10-17, 18:12
Hi,

Anyone please share some leads about mongering scene in Ranchi and Hazaribagh. MP or indie. Once visited pravada new opened MP in Ranchi, but not success to avail extras. Thanks in advance.

Sandy31
11-19-17, 06:49
Plenty of spa are there but the counter rates are to high and extra depends on your ability. I would recommend to stay away for few days as recently two to three spa has been raided.

Hi everyone,

As I am newly exploring this realm I have an inquiry. Would be pleased if anyone is happy to answer.

Does Bbsr has any Spa or MP where we can get FS and B2B services with good girls? Please give some VFM ones.

Happy mongering.

Sandy31
11-19-17, 06:50
Your inbox if full.

Boobs- 5/10 (C cup. Not my type).

GFE- 6/10.

Don't ask me contact, you can get it from locanto, search for digit ending 911.

Rohan460
11-20-17, 14:44
Hey guys,

I'm in Pondicherry for next 3 days, if anyone can help me with good contacts or some leads in this former French city.

Sachin365
11-23-17, 13:30
Hi all,

I am in Nashik for 2 days, if anyone having good contacts, then PM me please.

ChocoBull
11-24-17, 12:10
Plenty of spa are there but the counter rates are to high and extra depends on your ability. I would recommend to stay away for few days as recently two to three spa has been raided.Apart from spa. I was looking the ads on locanto. Is it safe to go for locanto SPs?

Sandy31
11-25-17, 06:18
Try your luck I have shared you the number of SP which I tried, if you can get from other source please share the number with me.

Apart from spa. I was looking the ads on locanto. Is it safe to go for locanto SPs?

RoyalRohan
12-07-17, 12:44
Hello everyone,

I moved to Banglore 2 yrs ago, still I have few contacts don't know they are active or not.

I am travelling to Bhubaneswar on 23rd Dec, please if you have any active out call SP contacts, ping me.

Jaguar9
12-09-17, 03:59
Last Sunday treat again with help of my dear doc friend. The nurse gal was unavailable so I asked him what is in store. He told me that he had one PG student, soft petite from HP state. We met for lunch in a v good resturant in Sec-17 market. He called up the girl and introduced to me. My hotel was near to that market. During lunch we became comfortable, normal tit bits nonsense talks and all. We three roamed for an hour in the market and then she popped the query "What's next?" I said "We head for our hotel, what do you say." Brought a pack of condi and fag and then headed straight to the hotel. She was about 5'4", sweet curvy fair, nice soft body. I will not make the FR look like a porn story. We played with eachother from 3 pm to next day morning. Why so much time? We played for long and had evening tea and snacks and then played twice in various positions till 8 pm and then we took some rest. She was about to part but I was smitten so I pleaded her to stay back. She twitched her nose and said "damn tired baby need a sound sleep now" I said "Have a big soft bed here and sleep in my arms" she said "Order for dinner let see what I can do. " She called her pg mates that she would be unavailable for night. One session after dinner and we slept like two corpse till 6 am. Had another session in the bathroom while bathing. She had to leave for college and I had to leave for office. Overall fucking good GFE experience..Was just reading random posts. Found this one interesting. Where was this encounter? Chandigarh?

Sumit18
12-13-17, 11:38
Hi,

Could you share the digits? PMed you thanks!Hello,

Did you manage to get the digits?

Friends, wanted to check about the SP Amar in Bhubaneswar, number ending 659 and WA number ending 6099. If anyone has tried? If yes, how reliable.

Thank you.

Gunner89
12-24-17, 11:24
I am from Aurangabad, Maharashtra.

I am not sure how business goes around here.

Does anyone have any SP here even indie's would be appreciated.

If there are people from aurangabad. We can start a new thread.

Pcock
01-16-18, 08:07
Visited famous mall. Two spas. Both have been shut down permanently. Can anyone throw some light?

Visited vivant. In a residential area. House converted to spa. NE staff. 2 k counter. 1 k HJ. Rooms with curtains. So I don't think anything more is possible. Can anyone give any better suggestions?

Pcock
01-27-18, 07:07
Called E spa and asked if doors or curtained enclosures. He straight up told me only professional massage however doors are there. Dropped the idea. Spa are near Padam p Chowk. Counter 1.5 k. Selected a NE. Very cute Naga gal. Very shy and very pretty. However she denied extras at first. When I coerced her she gave in for a HJ. 1 k that also since I called and gave her the amount. She did not ask. She returned Tha favour by recommending others. Next visit another babe from same place. Nice bum. Massage followed by B2B. 2.5 k. Small petite frame but was decent. Although I would expect much more for that. In Delhi I would get a grand the massage and FS for lesser or same amount. WIR. No.

Atrimat
01-28-18, 20:21
Hi,

I am visiting Nashikin this and looking for exploring mongering in MP, spa or even night. It all depends on options available. Can anyone help?

RocketsInSingh
01-29-18, 06:52
Visited famous mall. Two spas. Both have been shut down permanently. Can anyone throw some light?

Visited vivant. In a residential area. House converted to spa. NE staff. 2 k counter. 1 k HJ. Rooms with curtains. So I don't think anything more is possible. Can anyone give any better suggestions?Hey bro,

Yes both the spas have been shut down after a raid was carried out on them. In the next days newspapers even that names of customers were printed Abad is as dry as it can get and right now it's risky as hell. There has been crack down on SPs as well. Have been on a break from mongering for some time now because of the same reason. Take care and play safe.

RachitDuggal
02-01-18, 02:48
Hi guys,

I am going to visit dehradun for 1 And 2 second Feb. Would somebody be able to share any SP, Indi, contacts who are providing service in Dehradun.

Regards.

Rachit.

TopRahul83
02-05-18, 07:40
Hello brothers,

Can anyone help with any Mangalore contacts? SPs / MPs both will do. PM is active.

Cheers,

Rahul.

Rahul Patil
02-08-18, 05:18
Both the spas in famous mall at Aurangabad were raided by LE two months back. They had Thai staff on tourist visas and not work visa. The LE had arrested even the costumers.

Visited vivant. In a residential area. House converted to spa. NE staff. 2 k counter. 1 k HJ. Rooms with curtains. So I don't think anything more is possible. Can anyone give any better suggestions?

BanndBox
02-09-18, 14:46
Can anyone help with any leads in Patna. My PM is active.

ChocoBull
02-11-18, 17:40
This is a 2 months old FR. Had a good session at bbsr at a MP. FS is also available and somewhat VFM. Try searching for Shibani massage in justdial.

You are welcome and happy mongering.

JimmyJagga
02-21-18, 11:21
Hello fellows,

I am a Sr. Active in Delhi / NCR forums, I am in Raipur for one night and need some pointers for SP / MP / Indie / WG, would appreciate and reciprocate with pointer in Gurgaon / Delhi.

Waiting for your responses.

Regards,

Jj.

Kevin2504
02-26-18, 11:08
Hello Bengal guys,

Any one has any MP or Sp or indie details in Kharagpur. Please revert ASAP. Any help will be truly appreciated. Thanks.

Sanjay8422
02-26-18, 20:17
Any one has any MP or SP or indie details in Dhanbad. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

GopalRao
03-01-18, 18:04
Hello Bengal guys,

Any one has any MP or Sp or indie details in Kharagpur. Please revert ASAP. Any help will be truly appreciated. Thanks.Hi bro,

Kharagpur generally doesn't have any MP scene, neither you can find any SP, but there is a place near Kaushalya chowk which is a kind of small RLD.

Additionally you can visit nearby nearby Midnapore where you may have the option of some lodges where girls are provided.

Vishvas
03-06-18, 19:22
Was in the city yesterday and thought of trying MP. Searched and found Ellora Thai spa near to me. Went there, took Swedish massage. Asked if male or female therapist. She said both available. I said I want female and if I can select the therapist. She straight away said no for selection. Anyways I thought lets try. I went in the room, it was clean. I changed into the dispo and waited for a couple of minutes and in came a short NE. Was fully dressed and covered her mouth also with the mask. Started the massage which was actually damn good. But it was damn professional. She didn't even come close to jonny. Didn't reach inner thighs as well. Was very disappointed at that. But really enjoyed the message. When she was done with the back and asked me to turn around I asked if she could give a bum massage to which she straight away said no. Then I just gave up hope and just enjoyed the massage. Took shower and left.

Pan76
03-07-18, 06:12
Hi All,

I m travelling to Bhubaneswar shortly, overall I have had many encounters with indis and SPs in BBSR since last 3 yrs. If anyone wants to exchange contacts then PM me. Last time I have had local young chicks at 2. 5 k full night. I also have a list of WG group operating from rabi talkies road. Having done and dusted them I am now looking for some fresh flavours. My PM is active for contact exchange.

Convictar
03-07-18, 08:34
Hello brothers!

Visiting Aurangabad.

Any leads on good spas / indie / HW contacts with references?

Will be there for a day.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Convict.

Sandy31
03-07-18, 11:51
Hi,

From last three months I am regular to Bhubaneshwar for my work and I have been in contact of Sp whose numbers ends with 476 & 599 three to four times have taken the service, I hope you have the number of the SP if not can pm you the numbers, could you share your list of WG or indis as I will be at Bhubaneshwar on Monday.

Hi All,

I m travelling to Bhubaneswar shortly, overall I have had many encounters with indis and SPs in BBSR since last 3 yrs. If anyone wants to exchange contacts then PM me. Last time I have had local young chicks at 2. 5 k full night. I also have a list of WG group operating from rabi talkies road. Having done and dusted them I am now looking for some fresh flavours. My PM is active for contact exchange.

LustyBannana
03-11-18, 19:17
Hi,

From last three months I am regular to Bhubaneshwar for my work and I have been in contact of Sp whose numbers ends with 476 & 599 three to four times have taken the service, I hope you have the number of the SP if not can pm you the numbers, could you share your list of WG or indis as I will be at Bhubaneshwar on Monday.Hi,

Would you mind sharing the details with me on PM?

Thanks and regards.

Loveria
03-12-18, 07:19
Guys,

Please share good indies and WG contacts in BBSR. I have made few good contacts in last few days and can share.

Thanks in advance.

Salspak
03-13-18, 02:41
Guys,

Please share good indies and WG contacts in BBSR. I have made few good contacts in last few days and can share.

Thanks in advance.I am going to visit BBSR soon.

Can you share any update on the contacts you have with reference and costs.

Cheers.

ChocoBull
03-13-18, 21:15
Guys,

Thanks in advance.I had masg+FS /1 shot at 1. 7 k there. Miss S, a horny teenager. Good GFE and DFK. Haven't gone for BJ / BBBJ. Bargain hard.

Pan76
03-20-18, 18:11
Many thanks to Loveria bro for providing the kind of help I was looking for, I fucked as many as 3 chicks with his reference.

1. Ms Bini. Small time tv actress, pursuing MA in arts and damn beautiful. One of the best lips I ever kissed, amazing body with full of GFE. Fucked her in all positions until she screamed in pain. Got her number and paid 500 tips. Damages 4 k.

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot.

3. Ms Leena - 29 yr old, sunny leone look alike, a great dancer and awesome bbj skills. Damages 2. 5 k per shot.

Apart from this, I have also fcked couple of local gals at 1 to 1. 5 k, good long and durable fucks.

This was an unforgettable trip for me to cherish. More to come in the future. I am not going to share the pics here, my close pals in ISG has already received and seen it by now.

ShreyaChandra
03-25-18, 15:15
Guys,

I am in Raipur for a few nights. Any leads and inputs who'll be nice.

Avik123
03-27-18, 02:14
Many thanks to Loveria bro for providing the kind of help I was looking for, I fucked as many as 3 chicks with his reference.

1. Ms Bini. Small time tv actress, pursuing MA in arts and damn beautiful. One of the best lips I ever kissed, amazing body with full of GFE. Fucked her in all positions until she screamed in pain. Got her number and paid 500 tips. Damages 4 k.

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot.

3. Ms Leena - 29 yr old, sunny leone look alike, a great dancer and awesome bbj skills. Damages 2. 5 k per shot.

Apart from this, I have also fcked couple of local gals at 1 to 1. 5 k, good long and durable fucks.

This was an unforgettable trip for me to cherish. More to come in the future. I am not going to share the pics here, my close pals in ISG has already received and seen it by now.Thanks for your report. Dear friend how Divya's boobs? She allow BBBJ and CIM? Place was your's or Divya's? Please help me. I will help you if you visit Kolkata any time.

LonelyGuy38
03-27-18, 19:02

This was an unforgettable trip for me to cherish. More to come in the future. I am not going to share the pics here, my close pals in ISG has already received and seen it by now.Dear bro,

I appreciate if you share contact of Bini, Divya and Leena through PM. Thank you in advance.

Luvsourabh
03-27-18, 19:05
Any one has any MP or SP or indie details in Dhanbad. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.Did you find something in Dhanbad?

Luvsourabh
03-27-18, 19:10
Apart from spa. I was looking the ads on locanto. Is it safe to go for locanto SPs?Better stay away from locanto but if you still want to try then do a recce of the area. Go with your gut feeling. If you feel something is shady then back off.

There are many instances of goons inside who rip you off.

AnantSingh
03-30-18, 19:31
Guys,
I am in Raipur for a few nights. Any leads and inputs who'll be nice.You can enjoy some quality time at various spas.

HotGuyKollam
04-08-18, 07:40

This was an unforgettable trip for me to cherish. More to come in the future. I am not going to share the pics here, my close pals in ISG has already received and seen it by now.Can you share the contacts. Thanks in advance.

Loveria
04-12-18, 18:08

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot..No problem bro. Apart from above list of birds. I tried another awesome indie who works in Tata Motors. She has her own safe place. Damage 3 k ST. I can exchange her number with indie. Please don't flood message who doesn't have pic to share.

Sanjay8422
04-14-18, 12:38
Did you find something in Dhanbad?A new The Staying Thai Spa has opened in Dhanbad, yet to try it. What about you, did you find anything?

Aman1431
04-16-18, 02:01

Apart from this, I have also fcked couple of local gals at 1 to 1. 5 k, good long and durable fucks..Nice FR. I am also living near Bbsr.

Salspak
04-17-18, 03:44
Nice FR. I am also living near Bbsr.Have been trying to explore the BBSR options but to no avail. Would be nice to know any particular SP or MP which has a good bounty for FS.

Been to a MP; but the ladies were less than average.

This city has too much heat but very little avenues!

Sunildas452
04-17-18, 14:08
No problem bro. Apart from above list of birds. I tried another awesome indie who works in Tata Motors. She has her own safe place. Damage 3 k ST. I can exchange her number with indie. Please don't flood message who doesn't have pic to share.Can you suggest any no / place where I can find some CG in BBSR. Newly came to city. Searching for fun.

Bbsr2206
04-17-18, 16:20
New to the forum.

I have been in Bhubaneswar since long.

Have experienced spas and B2B services.

Miss A in you spa in front of Inox and Thais in and spa near Rajmahal square are very good please help me with indies.

Any reference will really help can suggest one or two good spas.

MarshallS
04-17-18, 19:13
Have been trying to explore the BBSR options but to no avail. Would be nice to know any particular SP or MP which has a good bounty for FS.

Been to a MP; but the ladies were less than average.

This city has too much heat but very little avenues!There is a famous SPA in Patia area which is very good and have good Thais. I am regular to that SPA. You can try it.

Avenger24
04-20-18, 02:13
Hi,

I from Bbs. Please any body PM some contacts for fun.

Rimmer069
04-22-18, 16:33
Dear bro,

Coming to BBSR for work. Request you to share digits. Want to taste them. You PM is full.

If you need any help in Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai please let me know.

This was an unforgettable trip for me to cherish. More to come in the future. I am not going to share the pics here, my close pals in ISG has already received and seen it by now.

Khwaja
04-29-18, 18:07
Hey guys.

I am going in bbsr for first time and want to make it memorable one.

Please give me some indies or SP or MPs contacts. Please.

Jaya2017
04-30-18, 12:28
Activate your PM.

Hey guys.

I am going in bbsr for first time and want to make it memorable one.

Please give me some indies or SP or MPs contacts. Please.

FreshBreezer
05-02-18, 05:37
Friends,

I have been recently travelling to Bhubaneshwar for work. No luck so far. Reaching out to fellow members for any kind of urgent help with SP / Indie connects. PM is active.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

From last three months I am regular to Bhubaneshwar for my work and I have been in contact of Sp whose numbers ends with 476 & 599 three to four times have taken the service, I hope you have the number of the SP if not can pm you the numbers, could you share your list of WG or indis as I will be at Bhubaneshwar on Monday.

KingSizesRe
05-07-18, 13:17
Hello brother,

Tomorrow I am visiting Mussorie and Dehradun for some work. If someone can provide me any inde or WG from there for daytime meet will be thankful.

Regards,

KSS.

Devadoss
05-10-18, 00:05
Hi,

I'm new to this site and I need a help. I am going to Pondicherry for the next couple of months for a project. I would like to get some contacts if possible. Even if it's a SP would be fine. Thanks.

Cool Monk
05-10-18, 04:46
Hello brother,

Tomorrow I am visiting Mussorie and Dehradun for some work. If someone can provide me any inde or WG from there for daytime meet will be thankful.

Regards,

KSS.Any luck with the scene in Dehradun? I visit there often and never tried mongering there.

KingSizesRe
05-11-18, 04:24
Hello Monk brother,

I thought seniors and brothers would be helping me but as of now got no response and I am back at my place. Hope someone posts a reply soon and I get help for next visit till then thanks to all.

Any luck with the scene in Dehradun? I visit there often and never tried mongering there.

GreenHorns
05-16-18, 12:58
I'm looking for girls or any spa in Nashik, PM me if you've please. Money is not a problem if you've good looking babes.

Ruby11
05-17-18, 19:15
I was in Raipur for an evening and thanks to the helpful tips given by a Raipur senior, booked an Ola to a famous mall in the city outskirts. There were a couple of spas in the mail, and I chose the Thai spa. Opted in for a wet massage for around 2600/- bucks and spent some time waiting at the reception. After around 10 minutes, a room was readied for me. Noted that the room had a lockable door and an attached bath. A disposable was kept on the bed. Changed into dispos, and lay on the bed waiting for the masseuse.

Soon enough a petite Thai walked in, and asked me to turn over and lay on my belly. Lights dimmed, and around 25 minutes of wonderful massage followed, all over the body.

Johny was on full attention, and soon she popped up the question of extras, Only B2B and HJ were on offer and she quoted 4500, which obviously was too expensive. Bargained down to 3.5 K. She went out, came in after a few minutes, disrobed and proceeded to turn off the lights.

I objected and pointed out that I needed to see her nude. Nice set of boobs and a petite body and a face that was OK. Soon she proceeded to give B2 be, and I went ahead and grabbed he tits, and tried to put my hands in between her legs to which she objected.Which mall and which spa. Please PM me.

Vanquish23
05-19-18, 05:30
Hi friends,

Visiting Pondicherry for a week. Will be staying in Auroville. Need help with some contacts. MPs / SP/ indi etc.

Cam return the favour with contacts in Mumbai and new.

Thanks.

John Love19
05-23-18, 05:08
Can anyone help me out with any contact of spa or SP or indie in Indore. I will be here till 24th.

Thanks.

JL.

FlyingFucker
05-25-18, 10:38

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot..Dear monger bro,

I shall be coming to Bhubaneswar in June. Please pass me good contact of Bhubaneswar.

Thanks in anticipation.

FlyingFucker.

GopalRao
05-27-18, 06:39

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot..Dear bro,

I am on a short visit to BBSR. Kindly help me with the above contacts.

TIA.

Kryptonite23
06-09-18, 22:03
Hi,

From last three months I am regular to Bhubaneshwar for my work and I have been in contact of Sp whose numbers ends with 476 & 599 three to four times have taken the service, I hope you have the number of the SP if not can pm you the numbers, could you share your list of WG or indis as I will be at Bhubaneshwar on Monday.Brother,

You got to help me here. Been here for quite some time. No luck.

Devadoss
06-13-18, 07:43
I am a newbie here and would like to share my experience in MPs In Pondy.

Episode 1:

I used to go for massages for a longtime now and I was staying in a reputed hotel in pondy for a couple of days to attend a friends wedding. I checked in alone and was looking to find a SP or Indie for the night. But the hotel staff was strict and said no guests allowed. So with disappointment went and checked into my room and was going through the services offered in the hotel. They has a spa and I called them and booked a 60 min session. I enquired if the massage can be done in my room but it was a big no. Then I arrived at the spa in the next floor and to my surprise there were only two Indian woman who were in their late 30's. I selected one MILF and went in. I was told to get ready and I was confused when there was no dispo provided. When I enquired about it the MILF asked if I needed it, for which I smiled and said if she is OK then I'm OK with it. Then the massage started. I was pleased with the massage and was very happy to get a good butt massage. When I flipped I asked whether any extras available and it was available. Only HJ + TL for Rs2000, bargained for 1500 and then she took off her top and the racks were big and I liked it. I asked if anything else is available but she said no. The HJ was good and Jhonny was happy. The next day tried the other MILF and she had better body than the first one. Had a good time and she was open to B2B, and DFK.

Total damages: 2000 at counter since its a reputed hotel and 2000 tips.

MILF: good.

Place: very safe.

WIR: maybe yes.

Episode 2:

Got a contact from LOC about a MP and called and the lady picked up and straight away said 3 birds available and counter charges 1500 and extras available but no FS. I was overwhelmed as jhonny was excited for it. Went to the place and it is in the main road on first floor and found and MILF in the counter and a guy was sitting in the reception. Paid 1500 and went in to select girls. There were 3 and one was dusky and had ample racks so selected her and went inside the room. She followed and instructed to change into dispo. I was a bit off with the cardboard walls which were open in the top and the next room was visible. Also AC was in the next room and its common for both rooms. Was not willing to change and asked her straight away what she would offer. She said B2B, No BJ and No DFK. Was a turn off and I enquired who will give BJ and she said the MILF will give. So asked the MILF to come and she was Quoting 1500 for BJ, HJ, and access to her whole body. Just lowered my pant and sat on the table and told her to proceed. Wow it was the best BJ I had in my entire life. I started fondling her racks and fingering her and her ass was great. She knew how to give BBBJ and make the customer happy. She didn't even spit in between. Finally jhonny released and paid and left the place.

Damage: 1500 at counter and 1500 tips.

MILF: good selections available and they change every two weeks.

WIR: Rooms not Private.

Episode 3:

Got a contact in locanto and reached this place next to the famous shopping street and next to a pizza place. It was a hotel and the SPA was in the top Floor. Went in and the reception was in the corridor and there were two rooms. There were 3 birds and selected one bird with ample racks and paid 1500 counter charge. She entered with me and as soon as inside she gave the dispo and she was standing next to me. I was excited and was removing my clothes one by one giving her a good view of my athletic body and finally changed the dispo. The door was just closed and not locked, when I enquired she said its OK no one will enter. Then I laid back and she continued the massage. After 15 minutes she asked to flip and Jhonny was already up due to her good massage. I enquired what's on offer and she asked what I want. I said BJ+HJ+B2B. She quoted 2500 and I bargained for 1500. She was OK and removed her top and started with an amazing B2B. In between gave her boobs to me for taste. She was smelling good and I was the first customer that morning. With 10 minutes into the BBBJ I was having fun and asked to touch her bottom and she asked for more tips. I said 500 and she accepted. She removed all her clothes and was sitting on me. What a sight it was, her boobs were good and ass was tight. I liked her and started kissing all over her and she was enjoying as much as I was. Inserted my fingers and she was wet. Fingered her for sometime and we turned to 69 and it was awesome. She was clean and smelling good. Finally with 15 minutes more I asked her if she would be interested in FS, and to my surprise she said OK and positioned herself in missionary for no extra charge. I went and took the cover I had and put on it and started banging, turned her to doggy and banged her for good 10 minutes and was squeezing her boobs for sometime and she came. She was exhausted and I had only 5 minutes more. So put her in missionary and fucked her hard and came in the cover. Both of us were exhausted and at the same time heard someone knocking the door to inform times up and we both went in the bathroom took shower and changed clothes and came out. Was surprised to get a lime juice and talked with the reception lady for ten minutes and then left.

Damage: 1500 +1500 tip.

Girl: Boobs 8, Ass 9, GFE 10, DFK 10.

WIR: sure to taste another bird (place is also safe).

Episode: 4.

This happened last week. Got a contact from LOC and booked appointment for 90 minutes. Was told that four girls were available. When I went two were MILFs and two were good looking. Took the Hindi one. Went inside and told straight away I wanted only extras and not massage. She was Quoting 2000 for B2B and no FS. I was OK with it as long as I get good access to her whole body. She undressed and I was in for a treat. Her racks were big and her ass was good. She started with stroking jhonny and later she came on top and gave her boobs to me for tasting. She tasted good and I was determined to fuck her. We moved to 69 and I gave her a good fingering and she came twice with loud moans and she was sucking my dick and balls in good pace. After her orgasms she was tired and wanted to lie down with me. We cuddled for sometime and since I paid for 90 minutes I was having 20 minutes more. I started to rub her pussy and was again in mood. I realised that was the right time and popped the question for FS and she immediately said yes. I asked for cover and she said she is clean but I was adamant and then I took from my reserve and started with mish and continued in doggy for ten minutes. By that time she came twice and I asked her to ride me and she was ready for it. It was awesome to see her racks bounce. In five minutes I came in the cover. She lied one me for sometime and then got up and cleaned everything and I went to take shower, came out paid her and left. This place has become my fav since its very safe place and they change girls every week.

Damage: 1500 for 90 minutes and tips 2000.

Girl: friendly full GFE.

WIR: Yes for sure.

If you need contacts of these places then PM me, will be interested in getting MPs in Chennai. And there are more places in pondy to be discovered. Will post my next experiences soon. Happy mongering guys.

ChinMe
06-15-18, 21:46

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot..Finally Odia WGs getting recognition in this forum. Great man, keep on hunting.

GopalRao
06-21-18, 05:25
Finally Odia WGs getting recognition in this forum. Great man, keep on hunting.Definitely agree that Some Odiya girls mainly from the BBSR and Rourkela city are damn hot and sexy.

Matellio
06-21-18, 07:42
Got burnt yesterday due to locanto in Bhubaneshwar though the girl was nice and gave a good service was not what I was looking for. Any members who can help me with a good SP or digits in Bhubaneshwar. Will be really helpful to me. Have a few good contacts of Bangalore if anyone wants to exchange in return.

Bang4444
06-22-18, 05:02
Landed yesterday here in Bhubaneshvar.

Would any brother help here please?

GopalRao
06-22-18, 05:07
Landed yesterday here in Bhubaneshvar.

Would any brother help here please?Hard luck mate, I tried many times and sent PM to many brothers, but nobody responded.

Matellio
06-23-18, 16:47
Thanks to many senior member for your honest reviews and number. Special thanks to pan 76 for teaching this new soul a few tricks. Contacted a few SPs but they are mostly cheating SP number ending with 195. Went to see the chick the scenario was different the guy called me to Rasulgarh the girl was all covered face and all. First pay and then see. Left the scene didn't want to be duped again. Indi girls are nice here but they also want a call from the guy who has given the reference. Kind of stuck as to what to do next. Any breakthrough will keep posting on the forum. Signing off. Happy and safe mongering.

Venom5566
06-24-18, 05:35
Hi fellow monger,

The scene of BBSR is a little different. There are max 2 operators in the city and they have 15-20 pH nos each. So if you find any add on locanto or any other websites it's going to lead you to the same providers. The photos they will share with you are not genuine and the quality of girls they have is not worth more than 500-1000. So stay aware of the situation.

They don't have quality girls. All pics are fake. Once you select any girl from the given pics. They will ask you to come to a certain place and pickup the girl. Once you reach they will say that the girl is already booked and you will be provided with a few choices who would be worse than rubbish.

Thanks to many senior member for your honest reviews and number. Special thanks to pan 76 for teaching this new soul a few tricks. Contacted a few SPs but they are mostly cheating SP number ending with 195. Went to see the chick the scenario was different the guy called me to Rasulgarh the girl was all covered face and all. First pay and then see. Left the scene didn't want to be duped again. Indi girls are nice here but they also want a call from the guy who has given the reference. Kind of stuck as to what to do next. Any breakthrough will keep posting on the forum. Signing off. Happy and safe mongering.

Devadoss
07-06-18, 08:27
Hi,

Would like to share my experiences during the past two months.

Spa 1.

Went to a Decent spa for a good therapy. I used to visit this place for a good massage and never really expected anything else since it was a good place and decent clients. This time I was given a NE therapist. Changed into dispo and the massage started. Massage was good as it is what I wen there for. On the flip I noticed the therapist was cute and young. So started a conversation with her. During the conversation I asked about the extras and she started giggling. Then She accepted for HJ and TL for 2000. I made her lose her top and bottom and continued to suck her boobs and fingering her. She enjoyed every moment since her grip on Jhonny was good. Her boobs were soft and her pussy was clean without any hair and smell. Wanted to do DATY but she was shy and didn't allow. Then after about 20 minutes shot a big load and she was good enough to clean. Paid 2 K and left happy. I can't give the contact since I'm not sure the management or the receptionist knew about this. And moreover they change the therapists often and I didn't see her last week when I went there.

Spa 2.

This spa is one of my new favs. I used to go there and there are only two MILFs who do the massages. I had a good connection with one MILF and booked appointment three weeks back. This time I went in and shed all my clothes and was waiting or her. As soon as she came in we started to hug and kiss. I removed her clothes and stared biting her big boobs and was pressing her ass. I was running my hands and kissing her all over her body. Jhony was erect and was ready to explore more but I controlled because she never allowed me before to FS. But a minute later she asked can we do FS. I was over the moon and was happy that I brought a Cover. We settled in the floor and she came on top and started riding for the next 20 minutes. After this she got tired and I put her in mish and started banging. Came in ten minutes and she was satisfied and me too. Gave 3 K, since I liked her.

Spa 3.

This happened when I went to sriperambathur for a personal work two months back. Searched for any spas near Uragadam and got an address and booked a spa session. On reaching there I realised its a resort and the spa had two MILFs. Went for the 60 minutes massage. A MILF with good rack came to massage and it was a good massage after 15 minutes she straight away removed my dispo and gave a wonderful butt massage and I was in heaven. During flip I asked for extras and she said HJ and TL available. Opted for both for 2 K and had a good time rubbing her. I even started fingering her and she said nothing and was enjoying. Came in 15 minutes and went and had bath and left.

I have given some previous contacts to some fellow mongers but have not seen any FRs or replys. Hope those who got contacts from me had a good time.

Delhi Monger
07-12-18, 08:44
Hi Friends, I am from Delhi and currently on a short 2 day trip to Ranchi. Would be grateful for any help with Ranchi scene / any contacts. I would be more than happy to help in Delhi whenever you are there.

MadhuSun
07-16-18, 05:37
Hi guys,

Police ride in most of the Massage parlour in Madurai. They arrested 9 men, 7 girls and seized 52 mobile phones. Better avoid going to MP for atleast 2 months.

Source: http://epaper.dinamalar.com/PUBLICATIONS/DM/MADHURAI/2018/07/11/ArticleHtmls/11072018267026.shtml?Mode=1.

SamGreenValley
07-20-18, 16:09
Hi folks,

I'm from Delhi forum. Posting here since I saw a lot of responses / queries for BBSR WG's. I would like to help out fellow brethren a bit. Got a contact of an indie bong who's currently in BBSR. I tasted her while I was in Assam.

Her FR is as below:

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Overall: 7/10.

WIR: I already have repeated her many no. Of times in Assam.

I will share her pic in PM if anyone is interested (although I'm not sure if I still have her pic).

Interested brothers can PM me.

Also if anyone can give me any contacts in Bengaluru, please PM me.

TIA.

Cheers,

SAM.

SamGreenValley
07-20-18, 21:34
Hi folks,

This detailed FR is coming quite late (2 years late) but worth trying.

This is a detailed review of all my contacts in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.

1. English "King".

Mode: SP.

Damages: around 2 k-3 k per shot.

Remarks: he was not my regular, but has good birds sometimes. Call him once and then ask him to Whatsapp you pics before finalising the deed.

2. Miss J.

Damages: 2 k-2.5 k per shot.

Remarks: Her place is a bit dingy. But quite safe. The girls she offers are quite a gem sometimes. Go for her to taste a college bird.

3. Miss 'Honey'.

Mode: Indie.

Damages: 3 k per shot.

Remarks: I've not been in touch with her since a long time, But she is undoubtedly the BJ QUEEN in kakinada.

4. Miss Creep.

Mode: Indie / SP.

Damages: 2-2.5 k per shot.

Remarks: Just OK. Go with her when Johnny wants serious action and no one else is available.

5. Miss Submissive.

Damages: 2.5-3 k per shot.

Remarks: She's the real find in KKD for me. She had the figure to die for when I met her first. The best bird I've ever tasted in KKD. She was 18 when I popped her virgin ass 3 years back. She's submissive as hell. She's the girl I'd mentioned in one of my earlier reviews. The only concern is she's not into active business these days. Joined some college and has been discrete ever since.

Piece of advice: If you want to try her, you have to book a place of your own. Also she might not respond to unknown queries. If you want to try her, I think I might convince her. She's moody sometimes so need some flattering before she can pull off her act. Recently I hooked up a friend of mine with her and she agreed surprisingly!

Cheers,

SAM.

P.S: PM me please if you've got any indie contacts in Bengaluru. I'm looking for an indie for GFE / LT.

Pankaj2000
08-19-18, 15:53
Will be there in Bhubaneswar next week for 5 days.

Any inde contact would be great. PM is active.

Pan76
08-20-18, 07:52
Had a fantastic sexcapade trip to BBSR last month, did 12 gals in a span of 14 days, honestly don't remember all of their names except those who shared their digits. Boy, somehow this place surprises me for the collection of young and adventurous birds. This time I met two more budding tv actresses, and damages were just 5 k for 2 shots.

Bhubaneswar market is scattered around with small small networks. Never ever go to any locanto based SP, they have mastered the art of bait and switch, ultimately you will land up with a low grade bong babe.

My local SPs are from Rasulgarh, Tankapani Road, Old Town (the best one), Khandagiri and Patia. Damages are 1 k to 2 k per shot, real young submissive birds.

Apart from this, scored 2 NE gals in a spa on nandankanan road, they have a branch in Bangalore as well.

Will upload the pics subsequently, already shared them with my close ISG pals.

Delhi Monger
08-28-18, 13:21
Ranchi is bad with overpriced girls and bad MP / SPs. The safest bet though a bit expensive was the spa in a famous 5 star hotel the in the middle of the city.

Hi Friends, I am from Delhi and currently on a short 2 day trip to Ranchi. Would be grateful for any help with Ranchi scene / any contacts. I would be more than happy to help in Delhi whenever you are there.

Anar5678
09-03-18, 19:31
Dehradun spa.

Just went to a spa near the ISBT in a mall. For massage without hoping for any kind of action in this city as had tried few other spas but nothing happened.

So went inside paid 2500 for massage and was shown the room changed and wore the dispo. After few minutes enters an NE chick and asks to lay down on the massage table covers me with towel and starts massaging my legs as she moves up asks do I need bum massage which was replied in yes, so she starts massaging my bum with lot of oil and inserts a finger in my back hole which was a surprise for me the she slides her hands between my thighs and teases the jhonny asks do I have a girlfriend to which I replied no. And the teasing continued. After massaging back was asked to turn over she this time also kept on teasing the jhonny after finishing the massage asks whether I would like handjob said yes asked for price said 1 K tried to negotiate but didn't budge below down this; asked for any other service she said even if you give 10 K I won't do sex or any other stuff.

So had to go for HJ without touch poured lot of oil and massaged penis for 5 minutes and after that started stroking the shaft vigorously came after 5 minutes was cleaned and asked to go for steam and shower.

Overall the experince was good won't regret paying this much for just a HJ.

Mannusingh
09-08-18, 18:56
Called Rani today she said has a one local girl, not fair in color, good body and height .2 K for ST, single shot. But I am stubborn on 2 shot. Ask him if he would agree then call me.Can you give me her contact number or some other girl number in Nasik. Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mannusingh
09-09-18, 07:04
I'm looking for girls or any spa in Nashik, PM me if you've please. Money is not a problem if you've good looking babes.Same here looking for nashik girls, has one contact asking 10 k. I can share if you like to.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kiran32
09-14-18, 21:37
Hi folks,

1. English "King".

Remarks: he was not my regular, but has good birds sometimes. Call him once and then ask him to Whatsapp you pics before finalising the deed..Hello Sam,

Would you mind sharing with me the contact details of the last miss submissive. Thanks and please let me know.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Mansid
09-21-18, 17:52
Can any my bros provide me info of some indies of guwahati and shillong. Thanks in advance.

SamGreenValley
09-25-18, 23:32
Hi folks,

So I lately got in touch with Miss Submissive (from KKD) due to requests from fellow ISG brothers. Few good fellas even tried her services, but did not post FR's. Anyways, the reason to bring her topic again is that, after contacting her after 2 years, I found that she's lost her magic charm. The figure to die for has become bulky. Though the boobs still remain massive, but her once toned abs have developed massive love handles (exciting for some, not to me). Attaching her recent pics for your reference.

Keep up contributing and play safe mongering.

Cheers,

Sam.

Hi folks,

5. Miss Submissive.

Damages: 2.5-3 k per shot.

Remarks: She's the real find in KKD for me. She had the figure to die for when I met her first. The best bird I've ever tasted in KKD. She was 18 when I popped her virgin ass 3 years back. She's submissive as hell. She's the girl I'd mentioned in one of my earlier reviews. The only concern is she's not into active business these days. Joined some college and has been discrete ever since..

Greedy2751
09-26-18, 17:18
PM me if anyone has any lead in Patna.

Thanks.

Pan76
09-29-18, 15:45
Guys,

So many PMs asking for BBSR contacts but I must tell you that this city works by word-of-mouth style, WhatsApp referral won't help. Have been meeting gals and gathering contacts for last 3 years, don't want to ruin my relationship at any cost. I can be of help to you only when I am in there. I shall be happy to help.

Attaching the pics of the birds that I tried last time, they are all indies having small networks.

Thanks / Pan.

Had a fantastic sexcapade trip to BBSR last month, did 12 gals in a span of 14 days, honestly don't remember all of their names except those who shared their digits. Boy, somehow this place surprises me for the collection of young and adventurous birds. This time I met two more budding tv actresses, and damages were just 5 k for 2 shots.

Bhubaneswar market is scattered around with small small networks. Never ever go to any locanto based SP, they have mastered the art of bait and switch, ultimately you will land up with a low grade bong babe.

My local SPs are from Rasulgarh, Tankapani Road, Old Town (the best one), Khandagiri and Patia. Damages are 1 k to 2 k per shot, real young submissive birds.

Apart from this, scored 2 NE gals in a spa on nandankanan road, they have a branch in Bangalore as well.

Will upload the pics subsequently, already shared them with my close ISG pals.

HydHoundog
09-30-18, 09:31
I am from KKD could you please PM the contacts.

Hi folks,

1. English "King".

Remarks: he was not my regular, but has good birds sometimes. Call him once and then ask him to Whatsapp you pics before finalising the deed..

Kaushikistan
10-26-18, 15:52
Writing a late FR due to a bit of tight schedules, Went to Kakinada, SamGreenValley bro gave me some local contacts. Went for Chichu on Sam'S recommendation. She called me to her friends place, whom she addresses as her Didi. Took an auto, grabbed a couple of beers and went to her friend's place.

She is a dusky girl good hooters (. Why.) Her friend directed me to a room with her. After a bit of cuddling and foreplay made out with her. She is submissive as Sam has pointed out in her earlier posts a bit of fats but worth tasting. All in all, it was a total GFE. Asked her whether I can stay for the night with her, but she refused as her friend's husband was about to come back home in some time, so settled for one more shot.

Her FR is as below:

Damages: Around 5-6 k for two shots (don't remember the actual damages: P).

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Overall: 8/10.

WIR: In KKD she's a winner.

P.S: She didn't had any AC / Cooler in the room, just a ceiling fan so was sweating during the course. Was feeling a bit tired so after the Session went to Bodhi Spa at GRT hotel which was walking distance from her place, The massage was done in a professional manner. The masseur was good, no hanky panky after the massage, but felt so good and relaxing after a good fuck that I slept during the massage: the.

Thanks Dear Sam for providing me with the contacts.

RajMehta
11-02-18, 10:00
Need contacts in Jamshedpur.

RajMehta
11-06-18, 20:26
After a long time got one genuine SP in Jamshedpur. Options is limited but something is better then nothing. Service is good everything is in menu except anal. Contact will be share to senior member only.

Ravinderreddy2
11-07-18, 02:56
Hi guys,

Visiting Raichur,

I will be visiting Raichur in a couple of days.

I would really appreciate it if you can share any good indie contacts for short time or night with good service.

Happy and save to all fellow mongers.

GopalRao
11-14-18, 04:27
Hello,

Can someone help me with any good Indie or SP numbers from Bhubaneshwar?

I can reciprocate with Kolkata, Mumbai, and Hyderabad contacts if needed.

Also one of the indies known to me, not from Bhubaneshwar but she some times travels to Bhubaneshwar. If possible I can share her digits in future after seeking her permission.

Please someone help me with some Bhubaneshwar leads.

NeedSex1
11-15-18, 17:31
Tried good looking couple from Durgapur, west Bengal recently. They are new to this profession. Service only in night. Husband is very cooperative. They have a kid of 3 yrs. They want to be discreet and told me to share contact to only my best friends with good behavior. If anyone want to try their service can contact me with mongering name, age, profession, place of residence, service date and mobile no (which you will use for this purpose). Same data you have to tell them while contacting. They will entertain you only after I introduce you. Nice behaviour is anticipated. You will have best experience for sure. No FR in any forum.

Vital statistics of wife:

Face- 8/10.

Height- 5 ft 3 in.

Age- 25 yrs (approx).

Weight- 45 kg (Approx).

Pussy- 9/10 (tight).

Boobs- 9/10 (nice).

Damage- 6 k night including place.

DFK- 10/10 (no anal and CIM).

NeedSex1
11-17-18, 05:14
Probably many of you have read my recent FR regarding Durgapur couple. Many of you have asked to share the number but till now I have not shared it to anyone. I contacted the couple before sharing the number but they are saying that they have hiked their donation and it is now 8 k. One thing is very clear that they have access to this forum. Before two months I had them at 4 k night and last month at 5 k. They asked me to say 6 k as I mentioned in my FR. One thing is very clear that they have become very greedy. If still you people wish to have their contact, you can PM me. But negotiate them harder and they will definitely come at 4-5 k. Please don't talk about this forum. You can refer that you know a person who had their service at 4 k night last month. You can say that you got this number from AH website or locanto. They are listed there. Senior members can comment on my FR. They will be shared contact on priority basis.

Ambily
11-25-18, 19:50
Anyone have any pointers to mongering scene in ranchi. As there is a lots of new spa S opened recently.

FuckkHead
11-25-18, 20:47
Anyone have any pointers to mongering scene in ranchi. As there is a lots of new spa S opened recently.Try the MP in the basement of the mall having P'loons. Expensive but sureshot.

AnantSingh
11-26-18, 17:32
Hello Seniors,

I am looking for help in Nagpur, preferably indie or sure shot MP.

I can help members for Raipur.

Ambily
11-26-18, 18:47
Try the MP in the basement of the mall having P'loons. Expensive but sureshot.Tried once but only got HJ and was expensive too. Is FS available there? Or any indie or sp contacts?

FuckkHead
11-27-18, 09:15
Tried once but only got HJ and was expensive too. Is FS available there? Or any indie or sp contacts?In the MPs of Ranchi, max B2B is available and that too in a couple of places and at ridiculously high price. Its better not to expect FS.

Satya77
11-30-18, 13:15
After a long time got one genuine SP in Jamshedpur. Options is limited but something is better then nothing. Service is good everything is in menu except anal. Contact will be share to senior member only.For long I have been falling a victim to scams through whatsapp and AFF. I was asked to pay in advance and they would block. Really need some genuine contact in Jamshedpur.

Ambily
11-30-18, 17:19
In the MPs of Ranchi, max B2B is available and that too in a couple of places and at ridiculously high price. Its better not to expect FS.There is a new spa in nuclues mall. Did you have any experience there?

Satya77
12-02-18, 12:40
After a long time got one genuine SP in Jamshedpur. Options is limited but something is better then nothing. Service is good everything is in menu except anal. Contact will be share to senior member only.Could not PM you as your inbox is full. Tell her that my name is Satya from Jamshedpur and when I call she should recognize.

Thanks.

Satya77
12-02-18, 12:55
I met this girl in BBSR. She is just 19 but is wild in bed. She is a domina and is a great fuck. For those who like BDSM can PM me in exchange for their genuine contacts in BBSR, Jamshedpur or Kolkata. Contact of a MILF will be appreciated.

SamJiths
12-08-18, 17:03
Came across some ads regarding MP in Madurai through locanto all were tempting so shorlisted one among them called and went to the place the place was good but the girl was plumpy should be 80+kgs felt like running away from the place though paid the amount but spent some 15 min for a name sake massage told her to stop tipped her and ran away from the place total waste of hard earned money in just 15 min 1700+300.

FuckkHead
12-10-18, 21:10
There is a new spa in nuclues mall. Did you have any experience there?Had membership there. They provide 6-7 hrs at 10 k. Mostly Thai therapists. Provide happy ending. Earlier collection was better. Latest collection is greedy and not VFM in terms of service.

Hauda9
12-10-18, 23:14
Hi fellow monger,

The scene of BBSR is a little different. There are max 2 operators in the city and they have 15-20 pH nos each. So if you find any add on locanto or any other websites it's going to lead you to the same providers. The photos they will share with you are not genuine and the quality of girls they have is not worth more than 500-1000. So stay aware of the situation.

They don't have quality girls. All pics are fake. Once you select any girl from the given pics. They will ask you to come to a certain place and pickup the girl. Once you reach they will say that the girl is already booked and you will be provided with a few choices who would be worse than rubbish.Very true. I was in Bhubaneswar last year. I faced the same first time and changed my strategy next time. I would give 500 rupees as tips before the act. She would give a very positive attitude making up for the shortcomings in other departments. Just my 2 cents.