PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Hauda9
12-11-18, 05:09
Met Hansika. She had come with her companion and checked into same hotel as mine. She is on heavier side but makes up with her attitude. And she knows that she has smoking hot attitude! Reservation was done in advance because she was traveling in from Kolkata / Jamshedpur (and because I was new to Bbsr and didn't know any MP).

Vital Stats.

Face: 8/10.

Hygiene: 10/10.

Boobs: 7.5/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Attitude: 20/10.

Friends in Bhubaneshwar, please PM me any local contact you may have. I am new to mongering at Bhubaneswar. So any help is highly appreciated.

CodedGod
12-18-18, 10:02
Coming for 1 day trip this Friday any good Bhubaneswar contacts will help. Thanks.

Ribalda
12-21-18, 06:21
Hi seniors,

Will be in bbsr for a week. Please share some good local contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Garlnt
12-22-18, 19:26
You can enjoy some quality time at various spas.Where did you go?

Anar5678
12-30-18, 12:05
Dehradun spa Hunt.

After having a small HJ session in August this year in a spa in dehradun was eager to explore some other and now have seen a lot of spa's are mushrooming up in the city as well so in a hope that some might have other facilities went on a hunt called up few spa's on the way to my office to check for there prices mostly it's 1200 for 45 minutes in some spas and in some for 1 hour, some charge 1500 for 1 HR, so went to one on GMS road near kali mandir enclave it is located next to Rose sweets on the 2nd floor paid 1200 at the counter was shown the room, room had a queen sized low rise bed in place of the massage table the therapist was some local girl. Massage was good but nothing extra. So after few days again went to the spa located in the mall next to ISBT this time paid 2 K for 1 HR massage had the option of local or NE therapist choose NE in a hope of getting some thing massage was really good but was offered only bum massage which was also good. Nothing extra this time.

So again tried the same spa near kali mandir enclave because last time the therapist has asked "Sir apka extra bhi hai". Do you have anything extra. But again no luck.

Was free one Saturday. Had not much work in the office came out for lunch and started walking towards the balliwala chowk, saw the billboard for P spa in the back lane of S Jewelers which is located as next to as soon as the flyover ends towards the balliwala chowk called on there number was told 1200 for 1 HR so decided to go in went there and paid the amount and the counter and was shown the room they also have the beds on the floor in place of massage table. After changing in comes the local therapist and starts massaging me after massaging me from the front side she pops the question of extras I asked for the menu she said she said doesn't does any extra but they do have girls specially for extras. So asked the rate 1 K was for HJ, 1. 5 K for topless HJ, 2 k for B2B and 2500 B2B with shower, bargained and asked for 2 K with shower she said she will ask the girls in other room after few minutes she enters in with a girl and told she will do and asked to pay the amount to he. And she left so this girl asked for 2 K before hand paid her and layed down the bed she got undressed took off my dispo and poured a lot off oil over her body and on my penis and body too and started to roll over my body massaged my penis with boobs, rubbed her pussy on my cock making sure I do not enter her. Asked if BJ is on offer but was denied that.

And was told who does that. After some time she asked me to come over her and rub her. Sucked her boobs. Tried to finger but wasn't allowed. The she turned over on her belly and asked me to lay down on her back and asked that I can dry hump on her ass after humping for good amount of time I ejaculated on her ass itself she cleaned it with the dispo and asked me to come inside the shower adjusted the water temperature and cleaned my penis with soap had a nice showering time with her agreed for DFK after asking that do I drink?? To which I completely denied.

That shower session was one off the best I had it was like we know each other and haven't met each other and today only we will dose off the fires inside the body today itself.

Repeated the same spa again this time therapist herself gave me a good B2B session and shower session but did not took off her panties during the session, kept on kissing my whole body and we two just kept on rolling over the bed embracing each other gave a nice HJ with lot of oil. Took shower with me and left. Paid her 2 K.

Overall nothing compared to what you get in Delhi but some thing is better then nothing. Will keep on exploring more of this city.

AnantSingh
12-30-18, 20:27
Where did you go?Send me PM.

Hsayp
12-30-18, 22:14
Scene is mostly dominated by NEs. They only hesitate the first time because of a big crackdown that happened few months back, the second time they are so aggressive you might feel molested if you are looking for only massage (not kidding). Try any of the malls. Spas in Rangeen mall have mostly curtains. Spas in Cement mall has ones with rooms that have doors as well.

Where did you go?

Hauda9
01-02-19, 01:00
Hi Sam,

Can you please PM me her contact number please?

It will be of great help because I am in Bbsr for next few days.

Best wishes.

Hi folks,

I'm from Delhi forum. Posting here since I saw a lot of responses / queries for BBSR WG's. I would like to help out fellow brethren a bit. Got a contact of an indie bong who's currently in BBSR. I tasted her while I was in Assam.

Her FR is as below:

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10..

Constant9
01-02-19, 06:17
In the MPs of Ranchi, max B2B is available and that too in a couple of places and at ridiculously high price. Its better not to expect FS.Can you please tell the rates for extras. Going to visit this spa soon.

Constant9
01-02-19, 06:34
Hello guys,

Any spa / MP scene with extras in rourkela odisha? My PM is active. TIA.

Hauda9
01-02-19, 12:11
Paging Bhubaneswar bros.

I Have had a dry week at Bbsr. Hoping to see some action before my stay gets over. If you have any reliable contacts, kindly relieve your fellow brother out of misery by PMing them across! Lord will bless your soul!

Best wishes.

Vijay15
01-02-19, 13:38
Hi brethren,

Good to see the names of coastal ap. Please share the details of Kakinada and Rajahmundry. I can help us with Hyderabad and Vizag.

Constant9
01-02-19, 17:38
Hello all,

Any spa / MP scene with extras in raurkela Odisha?

FuckkHead
01-02-19, 19:06
Can you please tell the rates for extras. Going to visit this spa soon.You can get topless HJ at 1-1.5 k max depending on the girl. Only Thais provide B2 be. Rate around 2.5 k. Bargain hard. They may ask anything from 3-5 k.

AnantSingh
01-23-19, 10:52
Had a great time in Nagpur. Got a contact of SP through an ISG friend. Many thanks to him.

The girl was Gujrati, may not be available now but SP has really good and even better collection from time to time.

Booked her for full night. Met her at 10 pm night, already booked a hotel. Had food together and started the deed. Had 2 rounds and then slept together. One more round in the morning. No nakhra from girl. Although a bit chubby but she was sweet.

GFE: 9.

Boobs: 8 Big but a little saggy.

Pussy: 7 Not gets wet easily.

WIR: Sure for SP as already seen his new collection.

HardSolidNThik
01-23-19, 20:41
Will be in the city of the Nawabs (Lucknow) on 3rd Feb. For a day. Any suggestions and reference of a busty GFE material at affordable cost?

Whats the spa scene there?

SamGreenValley
01-23-19, 21:41
Hey bro,

You're welcome! Infact you were probably the first and the last guy to taste her based on my recommendation. I gave out the contact to many but most of them couldn't make it to her. Plus she stopped taking calls after that.

Let me know if you still have the threesome plans on the plate. It's been quite a while since we had a talk. PM me whenever you're free. Let's plan something in Delhi this time!

Cheers.

SAM.

Writing a late FR due to a bit of tight schedules, Went to Kakinada, SamGreenValley bro gave me some local contacts. Went for Chichu on Sam'S recommendation. She called me to her friends place, whom she addresses as her Didi. Took an auto, grabbed a couple of beers and went to her friend's place.

She is a dusky girl good hooters (. Why.) Her friend directed me to a room with her. After a bit of cuddling and foreplay made out with her. She is submissive as Sam has pointed out in her earlier posts a bit of fats but worth tasting. All in all, it was a total GFE. Asked her whether I can stay for the night with her, but she refused as her friend's husband was about to come back home in some time, so settled for one more shot.

Her FR is as below:

Damages: Around 5-6 k for two shots (don't remember the actual damages: P).

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Overall: 8/10.

WIR: In KKD she's a winner.

P.S: She didn't had any AC / Cooler in the room, just a ceiling fan so was sweating during the course. Was feeling a bit tired so after the Session went to Bodhi Spa at GRT hotel which was walking distance from her place, The massage was done in a professional manner. The masseur was good, no hanky panky after the massage, but felt so good and relaxing after a good fuck that I slept during the massage: the.

Thanks Dear Sam for providing me with the contacts.

SjdrFemLover
01-24-19, 10:04
Hello all,

Any spa / MP scene with extras in raurkela Odisha?It will take another 20 years before such a scene happens in rourkela because of the snitching attitude of odia people already resulting into poor mongering in bbsr spas.

Vijay15
01-29-19, 14:13
Hi folks,

So I lately got in touch with Miss Submissive (from KKD) due to requests from fellow ISG brothers. Few good fellas even tried her services, but did not post FR's. Anyways, the reason to bring her topic again is that, after contacting her after 2 years, I found that she's lost her magic charm. The figure to die for has become bulky. Though the boobs still remain massive, but her once toned abs have developed massive love handles (exciting for some, not to me). Attaching her recent pics for your reference.

Keep up contributing and play safe mongering.

Cheers,

Sam.Hi brethren,

This is a week back Banging at Kakinada. Thanks to Sam bro. Cheers for the contact bro. As you mentioned. She may have lost her magic abs to die for. Coming to the deed.

Pinged her for meet up. She arranged the place at her didi house. Her boobs were really hand full and are in good shape. Average looks. Short built. Can easily lift in air. Tried her fuking in air for a while. Covered BJ. Pussy was tight enough for my cock. Did Missy, WOt, Doggy. Really cooperative. Banged to the content of cock. Great ft uck in Kkd. Cheers and Kudo's to Sam bro. Wanted to venture out more with your help bro.

Venky199
01-30-19, 16:08
Writing a late FR due to a bit of tight schedules, Went to Kakinada, SamGreenValley bro gave me some local contacts. Went for Chichu on Sam'S recommendation. She called me to her friends place, whom she addresses as her Didi. Took an auto, grabbed a couple of beers and went to her friend's place.

She is a dusky girl good hooters (. Why.) Her friend directed me to a room with her. After a bit of cuddling and foreplay made out with her. She is submissive as Sam has pointed out in her earlier posts a bit of fats but worth tasting. All in all, it was a total GFE. Asked her whether I can stay for the night with her, but she refused as her friend's husband was about to come back home in some time, so settled for one more shot..Good to see nice review of Local chick from KKD, Did any one tried any indie in Nellore, if tried please share your experience, and Any good soul help with indie contact in Nellore.

SamGreenValley
01-30-19, 23:39
Hey bro,

Nice to hear you had a good time with Ms Submissive! I see she's moved onto covered BJ now. Back when I met her she really had to be cajoled into the sucking part.

How much was the overall damage?

Also if the 'didi' who's house she arranged is Mrs. J, then do take her contact. She is good at arranging local college girls. Some real good ones I've tasted through her. Only downturn is, the deed needs to happen at her place, which is a lot dingy to my preference.

Cheers,

SAM.

Hi brethren,

This is a week back Banging at Kakinada. Thanks to Sam bro. Cheers for the contact bro. As you mentioned. She may have lost her magic abs to die for. Coming to the deed.

Pinged her for meet up. She arranged the place at her didi house. Her boobs were really hand full and are in good shape. Average looks. Short built. Can easily lift in air. Tried her fuking in air for a while. Covered BJ. Pussy was tight enough for my cock. Did Missy, WOt, Doggy. Really cooperative. Banged to the content of cock. Great ft uck in Kkd. Cheers and Kudo's to Sam bro. Wanted to venture out more with your help bro.

PrometheusAxe
02-07-19, 06:03
Hi,

I would be in nagpur for a day on Sunday. Any contacts for ST are much appreciated. Can help you out with my contacts in Delhi and Bangalore.

Thanks!

AManHasNoName
02-11-19, 18:11
Hello,

Going to visit Manali soon. It seems a dry place. Is there any option available?

ThumsUp
02-12-19, 09:47
Hi folks,

I am in BBSR for a few weeks, I would appreciate it if any one can help with spa pointers or SP contacts here for young Indies / NEs.

Thanks.

Garlnt
02-18-19, 04:12
Can someone help me away with MP or other things in Raipur for BJ and FS at good price.

MrDestiny
02-18-19, 12:56
Was in the city for 3-4 days. Had no luck getting contacts from here so tried random luck and found a Spa.

Counter was decided for 1.5. Usual Local and NE. Chose NE. Mis A. Working there for 4-5 months. Decent face. Decent Msg. Very less chitchat.

Had less hopes but surprisingly towards the end was asked the question. Menu had only Hand for 1 k. Negotiated to 0.5 k. Mis A started with full speed pumping and closed the deal in a few seconds. Was done even before I could understand what has happened.

Not worth spending 2 k for a hushy hand. But found the city is not as dry as everyone told me.

Will try another on next trip. Hoping for something more. Wish me luck.

Take Care.

MyaMonger
02-19-19, 02:54
Hi brethren,

Good to see the names of coastal ap. Please share the details of Kakinada and Rajahmundry. I can help us with Hyderabad and Vizag.Please recommend some possibilities in Vizag.

AnantSingh
02-20-19, 19:21
Can someone help me away with MP or other things in Raipur for BJ and FS at good price.Message me.

Deepprak
02-22-19, 07:42
Help with bhubaneswar MILFS Contacts.

Hi folks,

I want to try out an Indie MILF next weekend in BBSR.

Can some one help me with the contacts?

Thanks in advance!

Garlnt
02-22-19, 19:11
Had heard about action in Tilda near Raipur, but it came out to be bad bet. No action there.

AnantSingh
02-24-19, 19:43
For the first time enjoyed genuine cam sex through a reference in this forum.

The girl was ready to please. She was Bengali.

Just wanted to try cam sex once and it was good experience.

Damages: 500 for 10 min.

AnantSingh
02-25-19, 20:01
Had heard about action in Tilda near Raipur, but it came out to be bad bet. No action there.That was ages ago in Tilda.

IndoScot
02-28-19, 15:14
Visiting Ranchi with friends. Would really appreciate if you can tell me any nice clean spas where we can go for some extras.

Will be happy to give ideas for Bangalore and Mumbai.

Ambily
03-07-19, 07:31
Visiting Ranchi with friends. Would really appreciate if you can tell me any nice clean spas where we can go for some extras.

Will be happy to give ideas for Bangalore and Mumbai.Did you got any leads in Ranchi. As my knowledge only spa s are the option. But high rates with low quality. And No FS.

Magustuls
03-09-19, 12:03
Brothers,

I am going to visit Sikkim for a week. Any indie or genuine SP contact shall be highly appreciated. Would be happy to reciprocate with Delhi contact.

IndoScot
03-14-19, 05:16
Hi guys,

Visiting for work. Can anyone guide me to a good clean MP service in Raipur which offers good extras. Will be happy to reciprocate for Bangalore if needed.

AnantSingh
03-14-19, 20:00
Hi guys,

Visiting for work. Can anyone guide me to a good clean MP service in Raipur which offers good extras. Will be happy to reciprocate for Bangalore if needed.PM me what kind of spa you are looking for.

PoulDotPinto
03-22-19, 05:46
Hello seniors.

Please help with any contacts / address of indie or massage parlour in durgapur / wB.

Ambily
03-22-19, 10:54
Hello seniors.

Please help with any contacts / address of indie or massage parlour in durgapur / wB.Search in just dial for MP. Elegance spa, Fashion point, Glamorous spa etc. Don't have much idea about indie scene in Durgapur. For red light area you can visit Kada road. Pm for more details.

RajuGentleman
04-03-19, 23:03
Visited few dance BARs in cuttack road. Girls are awesome, young hot beautiful. I hve tried to discuss with the agent there, but no luck. Only mobile number can be given, which I think is a way for making money. I don't think they will give the real number.

I wanted to know, if someone tried to bring them out to the hotels?

PleasureForYou
04-06-19, 07:37
Few FRS I have written using other login ID and lost them. But they were worth a read.

And in 2017 I got an opportunity to visit Nagaland for hornbill festival. I did not find any luck anywhere and one of my ISG friend came to my rescue. I thought I could easily find in North East but it's really not at all easy. You still can find in Mumbai Kolkata Pune Delhi using Locanto but here in northeast you need a reference. Even I asked in hotels and everywhere they denied. Great thanks hotpussyeater who shared me a SP number. The SP shared few numbers and I was looking for someone to accommodate me.

Finally got one contact but she was not talking in the phone much and was asking me to call on the same day when I need her.

After the hornbill festival I thought to give her a try. I said I can be in Dimapur in the afternoon and if she is available for full night. She also agreed for the deed for 3 k.

She shared her pics and found her to be fatty but well built. Good boobs. Not a looker. Just like Tibetan woman. But very smooth skin and big boobs. She also confirmed me not to worry as her husband had gone to Gujarat for a training.

I went straight to her and she was waiting for me outside her house and took me in. Immediately I was touching her smooth skin and pressing her boobs in the kitchen while she was preparing tea for me. Almost put my hands in her bra and her nipples got erect. Had tea and fucked her on the floor. And then took a hot water bath. Slept in the afternoon. Evening she asked me for money to buy chicken and beer. After getting beer she started preparing chicken and I again started to seduce her kissing her neck and pressing her boobs. We were just acting like BF and GF. She cooked in Naga style. Then we started with beer. And when we were finished with beer she was all aroused and fuck her again. Then we both slept and chitchatted. Again I fucked her at night and left her house at 4 am.

One of my amazing time ever spent for just 3 k.

Timetolive
04-09-19, 07:42

Damages: 500 for 10 min.Hi,

Could you pass on the details please? Been fleeced too many times to risk a new source.

AnantSingh
04-10-19, 19:58
Hi,

Could you pass on the details please? Been fleeced too many times to risk a new source.Buddy,

You don't have PM activated.

Rocker123
04-11-19, 01:21
Hi friends,

Since long no review is available here on Nashik. Any leads? Or review available?

DekaLora
04-15-19, 19:57

Damages: 500 for 10 min.Hi, can you please share the details. My PM is active.

Vroy3867
04-17-19, 17:16
Hello all,

Was in BBSR some months back for some work. Was absolutely clueless if the scene will be good.

Got connected with a SP and he sent me the pics. Out of all, the below attached bird was the most decent one.

At first I was a bit apprehensive of going to the SP place as I was new to city. Asked him if he can send the girl to my hotel room.

He was not agreeing but then he agreed, I picked the girl from a spot. The hotel was booked in double occupancy.

The girl was almost 80% of the pic. Seemed not so educated but she was young. Overall spent a good time. The SP was cooperative too as he understood my need.

Girl said she was not having any business from many days so she gave me good time. Unlike other big cities, girls from these small tier 2 cities know to satisfy customer.

The pic is attached. Don't flood my inbox as the FR was old one. And I am not sure if the girl is present with the SP.

Rocker123
04-18-19, 00:22
Hi guys,

For the last few years I was active in nasik. Tried to contact other active members. Went to all available sources like MP, SP etc. Got some good contacts but due to LE regularly had to lost the numbers. Last month again I found and old lady SP active in nasik with new name and area. Earlier she used to operate in Gangapur road, above manyabar showroom. Now she operates from trambak road. In a small road side hotel. Went there. Only two girl were present. Choose kajol. Local girl with good assets. 2 k SP charge. Not going to full FR as same thing happens every time. In a dry area like nasik it is very difficult to fulfill your desire. So any one require send me pm. No exchange required.

Happy mongering.

Rocker.

LibidousMe
04-23-19, 13:12
Hi mongers from BBSR,

I will be in bbsr for cpl of day sfor some official work.

Looking for some decent local indie or SP contact. Can anyone be.

Kind enough to share few leads.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

LoneWolfBiker
04-24-19, 17:59
Few FRS I have written using other login ID and lost them. But they were worth a read.

And in 2017 I got an opportunity to visit Nagaland for hornbill festival. I did not find any luck anywhere and one of my ISG friend came to my rescue. I thought I could easily find in North East but it's really not at all easy. You still can find in Mumbai Kolkata Pune Delhi using Locanto but here in northeast you need a reference. Even I asked in hotels and everywhere they denied. Great thanks hotpussyeater who shared me a SP number. The SP shared few numbers and I was looking for someone to accommodate me.

Finally got one contact but she was not talking in the phone much and was asking me to call on the same day when I need her.

After the hornbill festival I thought to give her a try. I said I can be in Dimapur in the afternoon and if she is available for full night. She also agreed for the deed for 3 k.

She shared her pics and found her to be fatty but well built. Good boobs. Not a looker. Just like Tibetan woman. But very smooth skin and big boobs. She also confirmed me not to worry as her husband had gone to Gujarat for a training.Your PM is full. Could you please share this details. PM active.

ChocoBull
04-28-19, 17:07
That's a nice FR. What were the damages?

Hello all,

Was in BBSR some months back for some work. Was absolutely clueless if the scene will be good.

Got connected with a SP and he sent me the pics. Out of all, the below attached bird was the most decent one.

At first I was a bit apprehensive of going to the SP place as I was new to city. Asked him if he can send the girl to my hotel room.

He was not agreeing but then he agreed, I picked the girl from a spot. The hotel was booked in double occupancy.

The girl was almost 80% of the pic. Seemed not so educated but she was young. Overall spent a good time. The SP was cooperative too as he understood my need..

NikTheDevil
05-01-19, 14:35
Many thanks to Loveria bro for providing the kind of help I was looking for, I fucked as many as 3 chicks with his reference.

1. Ms Bini. Small time tv actress, pursuing MA in arts and damn beautiful. One of the best lips I ever kissed, amazing body with full of GFE. Fucked her in all positions until she screamed in pain. Got her number and paid 500 tips. Damages 4 k.

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot..Kindly clean your inbox and share the contact and references. I can help with contacts from Kolkata and Bangalore.

NikTheDevil
05-01-19, 14:40
I can reciprocate with FR and contacts from Kolkata and Bangalore.

NikTheDevil
05-01-19, 14:49
No problem bro. Apart from above list of birds. I tried another awesome indie who works in Tata Motors. She has her own safe place. Damage 3 k ST. I can exchange her number with indie. Please don't flood message who doesn't have pic to share.I can share contacts in Kolkata and Bangalore in exchange.

CrazyGuyKK
05-02-19, 06:45
I used to take girls in Chennai or Trivandrum, and it's quite difficult to find profiles in my place. Finally found a link, with that guy able to take girls. Two days back he shared the details of new arrival. Photo is attractive, cracked the deal and reached the place. Girl s on little plum side and mid 20's. Had a small chit chat as both of us have common tongue.

Coming to deeds, started with FK, DFK, played with huge melons, had BBJ, done her in mis, wot, doggie and finished.

2.5 k + 0.5 k in total.

AnantSingh
05-04-19, 09:29
Any contacts in Allahabad?

Urgently needed.

Member #4638
05-05-19, 02:24
I used to take girls in Chennai or Trivandrum, and it's quite difficult to find profiles in my place. Finally found a link, with that guy able to take girls. Two days back he shared the details of new arrival. Photo is attractive, cracked the deal and reached the place. Girl s on little plum side and mid 20's. Had a small chit chat as both of us have common tongue.

Coming to deeds, started with FK, DFK, played with huge melons, had BBJ, done her in mis, wot, doggie and finished.

2.5 k + 0.5 k in total.Hi mate, visiting Kanyakumari next week any leads would be much appreciated.

RajMehta
05-13-19, 11:56
Got 3 profiles from my regular sp going to taste second girl update the FR soon.

TypicalGuy
05-17-19, 00:08
Dear brother,

Read your wonderful FR with Ms Bini, Ms Divya & Leena. What a blissful experience you had! I would be grateful if you may share their digits with reference if required. I would reciprocate with my connects in Delhi & Pune. My PM is active. Please empty your inbox. Thanks.

Many thanks to Loveria bro for providing the kind of help I was looking for, I fucked as many as 3 chicks with his reference.

1. Ms Bini. Small time tv actress, pursuing MA in arts and damn beautiful. One of the best lips I ever kissed, amazing body with full of GFE. Fucked her in all positions until she screamed in pain. Got her number and paid 500 tips. Damages 4 k.

2. Ms Divya - 18 yr old pursuing 10+2, such a sweet gal. Short, slim, perfect hunt for young experience. She was indeed the best of the best experience. Had her 4 times in 2 days, never said no to anything, was so caring about me during the deed and she squirts whenever her boobs are pressed. I will be repeating her again when I come to place next time. Damages 2. 5 k per shot..

SambyFun77
05-20-19, 17:31
Out of action for a long time from mongering world as they say once a monger always a monger very difficult to get satisfied with one pussy.

Spa 1 - Capital of Thailand Spa S nagar extras pretty much on, counter rates high.

Spa 2 - S Spa Pattaya (place sounding similar) , counter high and good bong chicks and extras totally ON but on higher side. 3 k for HJ with top access and fingering.

SambyFun77
05-20-19, 17:34
At their S nagar branch, has anyone cracked any of the NEs, all of them pretend as saints been there too many times but absolutely nothing. Let me know if anyone has cracked any NEs over there?

LustAndy
05-26-19, 08:15
Hi everyone,

Any leads on Dhanbad.

Looking for any couple friendly hotel in Dhanbad along with any indie information.

Or any red light area that can be visited there.

Please provide any valuable inputs.

Thanks.

TheBliss
05-31-19, 17:42
Other's please don't try. Didn't fetch me any luck, shelled out 8 k of counter charges for the both.

Intentionally promoted or a bait to get help from others on other requests.

Please no hard feelings if I went wrong. Above based on my experience.

Thanks.

Out of action for a long time from mongering world as they say once a monger always a monger very difficult to get satisfied with one pussy.

Spa 1 - Capital of Thailand Spa S nagar extras pretty much on, counter rates high.

Spa 2 - S Spa Pattaya (place sounding similar) , counter high and good bong chicks and extras totally ON but on higher side. 3 k for HJ with top access and fingering.

Member #4720
06-01-19, 16:00
Greetings of the day!

Fellow member here, requesting for worthwhile leads and contacts in and around Kolhapur / Solapur. Will revert with Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune ones, in return. Thanks in advance.

TittyBoy
06-09-19, 10:19
Got 3 profiles from my regular sp going to taste second girl update the FR soon.Your inbox is fool bro. Please clear it. Need your help in JSR.

Kartik003
06-12-19, 13:14
Hi,

Need some leads FR Bbsr as am here FR 2 days.

Any help will be appreciated.

DarcyDrew
06-12-19, 18:53
Hi everyone,

I am new to mongering in India. I will be in Bhubaneswar for the next few months. I currently do not have PM activated (takes some time after you pay) so even if experienced folk want to help, they won't be able to. Is approaching the SPs listed on Locanto and Skokka advisable? If not, is there any other way to find good quality birds in the city. From what I have read on the forum, Bbsr does have some gems. Any inputs are appreciated.

Ltyrion5
06-14-19, 06:48
Hi guys,

Can you please share any leads of Indies in Kolhapur.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.

Venom5566
06-14-19, 17:32
No way. Unfortunately even I am looking for good contacts.

Hi everyone,

I am new to mongering in India. I will be in Bhubaneswar for the next few months. I currently do not have PM activated (takes some time after you pay) so even if experienced folk want to help, they won't be able to. Is approaching the SPs listed on Locanto and Skokka advisable? If not, is there any other way to find good quality birds in the city. From what I have read on the forum, Bbsr does have some gems. Any inputs are appreciated.

PoulDotPinto
06-18-19, 08:12
Search in just dial for MP. Elegance spa, Fashion point, Glamorous spa etc. Don't have much idea about indie scene in Durgapur. For red light area you can visit Kada road. Pm for more details.Hi bro, thanks for reply.

Right now unable to PM you.

Is the above mentioned MPs are good for mongering?

I tried MP in city residency. But OK ok.

What about others?

And damages please?

Ambily
06-20-19, 06:26
Hi bro, thanks for reply.

Right now unable to PM you.

Is the above mentioned MPs are good for mongering?

I tried MP in city residency. But OK ok.

What about others?

And damages please?Elegance is bit higher. Others like glamorous, fashion points are normal rates, 1. 5, or 2 k counter and max 500 rs to 1 k to girl. In kada road you will get all ranges. I prefer that. And I had a good old contact there.

What you get in city residency spa. I only got HJ in there. So stopped going there. My pm is also not available due to subscription renewal issue.

TravelinVin
06-25-19, 00:25
Is there any action in this region? I will be spending some time there in the next few weeks. I would love to find a MP, brothel or solo provider.

Playhulk
06-25-19, 18:40
Bbsr is such a dry place that I could have never ever imagined, esp after reading some positive FRs.

Please stay away from Locanto bbsr contacts. All are frauds who shares 100% fake pics and they all will lead to one or two SPs. The actual birds are not even rs. 500 worth. I learnt hard way after two such disgusting experiences.

On a bright note, had a surprisingly pleasant experience with NE in a spa.

Took dry msg and had friendly chat. My stale jokes worked and she was laughing through out. Then convinced her that she may be tired and offered to give her msg.

While she laid down on bed. I explored her body and sucked navel for a long time. What a skin tone.

Then did some basic msg and pressed her boobs (full padding) and kissed all over. She did not allow to go down or feel bare boobs.

Good thing is she never asked for any amount nor I paid any (I should have tipped her though). May be she was satisfied with my msg.

Guys, sometimes charm and smartness works on a lucky day. I have visited more than 10 MPs but faced such experience for 1st time. Instead of being serious & mum, speak to her and make her laugh. If not the same day she may give better service next time.

Regards,

Playhulk.

(Playboy-monster).

Playhulk
06-25-19, 18:42
Bbsr is such a dry place that I could have never ever imagined, esp after reading some positive FRs.

Please stay away from Locanto bbsr contacts. All are frauds who shares 100% fake pics and they all will lead to one or two SPs. The actual birds are not even rs. 500 worth. I learnt hard way after two such experiences.

Took dry msg and had friendly chat. My stale jokes worked and she was laughing through out. Then convinced her that she may be tired and offered to give her msg.

While she laid down on bed. I explored her body and sucked navel for long time. What a skin tone.

I did some basic msg and pressed her boobs (full padding) and kissed all over. Did not allow to go down or feel bare boobs.

Good thing is she never asked for any amount nor I paid any (I should have tipped her though). May be she was satisfied with my msg.

Guys, sometimes charm and smartness works on a lucky day. I have visited more than 10 MPs but faced such experience for 1st time. Instead of being serious & mum, speak to her and make her laugh. If not the same day she may give better service next time.

Regards,

Playhulk.

(Playboy-monster).

JohnGaltin
06-26-19, 01:13
Which spa bro?

Please stay away from Locanto bbsr contacts. All are frauds who shares 100% fake pics and they all will lead to one or two SPs. The actual birds are not even rs. 500 worth. I learnt hard way after two such disgusting experiences.

While she laid down on bed. I explored her body and sucked navel for a long time. What a skin tone.

Then did some basic msg and pressed her boobs (full padding) and kissed all over. She did not allow to go down or feel bare boobs.

Regards,

Playhulk.

(Playboy-monster).

Playhulk
06-30-19, 19:37
Which spa bro?It's Thailand capital bro.

Repeated same therapist.

This time some more access was given. But not fully.

But spent half of msg time enjoying her.

When asked how much for tip. She didn't say anything.

Gave small amount though.

AManHasNoName
07-06-19, 12:38
Going to visit shillong, meghalaya next week. Contacted several SP, found in locanto. Seems all of those are fake, they all want advance via paytm. Any lead will be helpful.

Thanks.

AJaycoo76
07-18-19, 22:45
Guy,s

Any leads in Raipur. Tomm is my last day and looking forward to some action. Help is appreciated.

FS spa / Independent is welcome.

Ruata
07-19-19, 02:28
Going to visit shillong, meghalaya next week. Contacted several SP, found in locanto. Seems all of those are fake, they all want advance via paytm. Any lead will be helpful.

Thanks.I went to shillong last weeks. Heard that there are girls available for pickup at Assembly hotel Bar.

From around 9 PM I see couples of WG opposite yo the entrance of Tango bar / disco.

AnantSingh
07-19-19, 20:07
I have sent you PM.

Guy,s

Any leads in Raipur. Tomm is my last day and looking forward to some action. Help is appreciated.

FS spa / Independent is welcome.

MadMonkey2013
07-23-19, 15:30
Hi guys,

I would be in Bhubneshwar with some time to kill. Any leads on indies, verified SP's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Monkey.

AJaycoo76
07-25-19, 14:52
Firstly Thanks for friends on the forum for their kind help.

Day1: Was tired from travelling and needed a release so went to a SPa in the mall next t my hotel. They had NE staff and got a cute bird. Massage was good and when asked for extra only thing on offer was HJ. Completed the deed nicely. Am sure that she will be open to more next time.

Looks: 10.

Massage skill 8.

WIR: yes.

Day 2: Was leaving and got a ref of Spa from this group. Called and fixed time. Was surprised that she wasted to postpone saying other appointments there. However reached around 1 but surprisingly it had not even opened. After sometime a female comes opens the shop and took the booking amount. Was waiting for other staff to show up but eventually the same female calls me in to start the service.

It was a bad experience overall. Don't think she was a regular staff but just someone to fill the slot and it was my bad day. From what we spoke there are other females but come in late.

So guess the time to go there is late evening.

Always09
08-19-19, 07:27
Has the mongering scene in Siliguri and surrounding areas changed. In the sense improved. Any leads please feel free to share. Can help in cities I have visited.

Thanks!

Karan019
08-19-19, 20:25
Hello members,

I will be in Guwahati city coming Saturday and Sunday. Can anybody provide information regarding decent SPA providing full B2B and FS or any reliable independent at Guwahati?

With regards,

StarterBlaster
08-19-19, 20:50
Hey brothers,

I'll be in Uttarakhand in Sept. Please help with pointers to score.

Regards,

SB.

DarcyDrew
08-23-19, 19:40
Hi everyone,

I posted earlier as well. I am new to this hobby and to bbsr. If any senior members have some reliable contacts, it would be greatly appreciated. Have already lost some money to a scamster on Locanto. Kindly let me know. Can't really return the favor since I only have few contacts from Canada and USA. But will share contacts as and when I find them.

StarterBlaster
08-23-19, 21:43
Hi everyone,

I posted earlier as well. I am new to this hobby and to bbsr. If any senior members have some reliable contacts, it would be greatly appreciated. Have already lost some money to a scamster on Locanto. Kindly let me know. Can't really return the favor since I only have few contacts from Canada and USA. But will share contacts as and when I find them.Hey bro,

This forum doesn't seem to get much traffic. It's hardly alive, only when contacts are required they would post.

Responses seems to be very low here. Try posting forums while are close by.

SB.

Random Dude
08-27-19, 20:23
Manali MP spa name is Hindi of Teachers Place. This spa has many ads in Manali. They have legit registration and GST registration in their lobby so you get feeling that this is normal spa. It was recommended by home stay attendant after I told him of tired muscles. This happened in five six months back.

Had no intention of extra services and gone there for normal massage because muscles were paining after climbing up and down for days.

Ugly receptionist (NI) recommended Balinese massage to relax muscles. Paid 2 k at counter. Petite brown NI girl showed me room and gave dispos to change into. Changed and was surprised when same girl came back to give massage. Expected male massage not because homo but because thought this was normal spa. Didn't protest because decision making shifted below waist. I asked how old she said 25 but looked older definitely above 30.

Massage starts. Balinese walinese kuchch nahi. Normal maalish. But girl is slipping her fingers in sensitive places. Asks to lie on back. Tickles nipples. Sees my salute and talks about extra. B2B including FS she quotes at 3 k. Don't have enough cash so settle at 750 for touching and handjob. Paid upfront. Massage resumed but now my hand inside her yoga pant. Squeeze boobs and feel only padding. Touching kitty is no no. So I am squeezing her butt and stroking waist and back. Butt is dry skin. So put hand inside shirt. But chest is almost flat. Suddenly scared that she is tranny so put hand inside pants again this time in front. She is OK with touching pubes. Down I feel kitty but she moves away and gives attitude. Spoiled mood. Like an idiot I said sorry. She comes back. Back to squeezing her butt but dick losing interest. She noticed and tries to snuggle. Face near my neck and I smell food. Dick almost dead so I push her away and just grope her waist which is only soft skin. She tugging extra hard. Close eyes and think of porn scenes etc. Blow load. She cleans her hand and about to leave. Had to ask for tissue to clean myself.

Get dressed. Look at phone. Less than 30 minutes. I paid for an hour. Muscles were still paining.

Face - 5/10.

Boobs - 1/10.

Butt / body - 3/10.

Hygiene girl - 3/10.

Hygiene spa - 6/10.

Attitude - 3/10.

Massage - 5/10.

HJ - 3/10. Giving 3 because at least I came.

WIR: No. Would rather watch porn and use my left hand.

Damages: 2 k counter + 0.75 HJ.

Didn't bother with names or digits.

Avoid.

MayFly715
10-09-19, 18:34
Dehradun spa Hunt.

After having a small HJ session in August this year in a spa in dehradun was eager to explore some other and now have seen a lot of spa's are mushrooming up in the city as well so in a hope that some might have other facilities went on a hunt called up few spa's on the way to my office to check for there prices mostly it's 1200 for 45 minutes in some spas and in some for 1 hour, some charge 1500 for 1 HR, so went to one on GMS road near kali mandir enclave it is located next to Rose sweets on the 2nd floor paid 1200 at the counter was shown the room, room had a queen sized low rise bed in place of the massage table the therapist was some local girl. Massage was good but nothing extra. So after few days again went to the spa located in the mall next to ISBT this time paid 2 K for 1 HR massage had the option of local or NE therapist choose NE in a hope of getting some thing massage was really good but was offered only bum massage which was also good. Nothing extra this time.

So again tried the same spa near kali mandir enclave because last time the therapist has asked "Sir apka extra bhi hai". Do you have anything extra. But again no luck.

Was free one Saturday. Had not much work in the office came out for lunch and started walking towards the balliwala chowk, saw the billboard for P spa in the back lane of S Jewelers which is located as next to as soon as the flyover ends towards the balliwala chowk called on there number was told 1200 for 1 HR so decided to go in went there and paid the amount and the counter and was shown the room they also have the beds on the floor in place of massage table. After changing in comes the local therapist and starts massaging me after massaging me from the front side she pops the question of extras I asked for the menu she said she said doesn't does any extra but they do have girls specially for extras. So asked the rate 1 K was for HJ, 1. 5 K for topless HJ, 2 k for B2B and 2500 B2B with shower, bargained and asked for 2 K with shower she said she will ask the girls in other room after few minutes she enters in with a girl and told she will do and asked to pay the amount to he. And she left so this girl asked for 2 K before hand paid her and layed down the bed she got undressed took off my dispo and poured a lot off oil over her body and on my penis and body too and started to roll over my body massaged my penis with boobs, rubbed her pussy on my cock making sure I do not enter her. Asked if BJ is on offer but was denied that.

And was told who does that. After some time she asked me to come over her and rub her. Sucked her boobs. Tried to finger but wasn't allowed. The she turned over on her belly and asked me to lay down on her back and asked that I can dry hump on her ass after humping for good amount of time I ejaculated on her ass itself she cleaned it with the dispo and asked me to come inside the shower adjusted the water temperature and cleaned my penis with soap had a nice showering time with her agreed for DFK after asking that do I drink?? To which I completely denied.

That shower session was one off the best I had it was like we know each other and haven't met each other and today only we will dose off the fires inside the body today itself.

Repeated the same spa again this time therapist herself gave me a good B2B session and shower session but did not took off her panties during the session, kept on kissing my whole body and we two just kept on rolling over the bed embracing each other gave a nice HJ with lot of oil. Took shower with me and left. Paid her 2 K.

Overall nothing compared to what you get in Delhi but some thing is better then nothing. Will keep on exploring more of this city.Friend, located the jeweler. Please give more hints to the spa. And therapists. An early reply will help a lot.

MayFly715
10-10-19, 04:15
Friend, located the jeweler. Please give more hints to the spa. And therapists. An early reply will help a lot.Is this the one in V vihar? The spa and salon?

MayFly715
10-11-19, 07:34
After reading through the reports for fellow longer, I searched online and gave a call to P spa. However someone from Rajpur picked up and told me that it was a branch. Within next few minutes at least 6 spas in various loc called to ask if I wanted to come over.

Anyways headed to a spa in Rajpur. This one is about 100 m ahead of Madhuban and is located above Bikanerwala on 2nd floor.

Counter charge 2 k.

If I say massage was the crapiest, it will be an understatement by leaps and bounds. Question of extras did come up and the chick quotes 8 k. I asked her to get lost. And that was that.

Aryan123
10-30-19, 09:19
I was there in raipur few days back. Tried to find reports here, but since my dm is not active could not connect to anyone (although very less reports of raipur present here).

Tried finding online. Got a number, and it worked. (few were asking advance payment to which I refused).

This guy was total cash only outcall.

Sent pics over whatsapp, all were okayish (some were ugly).

Girl was from Kolkata.

Shot - 3 k. Managed to bargain 2 shots for 4.5 k.

Face - 5.5.

Body - 5.

Activity - 6.

BJ- 6.

Overall 5.5.

Since I don't have my DM activated, if anyone knows of a good spa in raipur with extra, kindly leave names in comment. Thank you.

Will be trying another SP in a few days, will update further.

Anar5678
11-05-19, 04:45
After reading through the reports for fellow longer, I searched online and gave a call to P spa. However someone from Rajpur picked up and told me that it was a branch. Within next few minutes at least 6 spas in various loc called to ask if I wanted to come over.

Anyways headed to a spa in Rajpur. This one is about 100 m ahead of Madhuban and is located above Bikanerwala on 2nd floor.

Counter charge 2 k.

If I say massage was the crapiest, it will be an understatement by leaps and bounds. Question of extras did come up and the chick quotes 8 k. I asked her to get lost. And that was that.Yes it is P spa at balliwala near the S jwellers shop go direcy to the spa and ask Shivani she will give you nice B2B.

The most "pleasure" some B2B I ever had.

Read some reports there is one spa which offers FS too nearby Olympus school on GMS road, but haven't tried as I have shifted to Delhi.

Ivan Homer
11-27-19, 12:40
Yes it is P spa at balliwala near the S jwellers shop go direcy to the spa and ask Shivani she will give you nice B2B.

The most "pleasure" some B2B I ever had.

Read some reports there is one spa which offers FS too nearby Olympus school on GMS road, but haven't tried as I have shifted to Delhi.Visited P Spa recently. Had crossed it many times but after reading your comments gave it a try. Sadly my experience was not the same as yours. Almost every spa (and there has been a flurry of new ones lately) in the city offers extras. At the north end of EC Road, there are two adjoining spas inside a Mall. FT spa is awesome for a good rub followed by a great one. Damages 1 k. The other one right next to it you can get FS for 2.5.

New here so not used to writing in the local lingo.

NagpurSam
12-17-19, 18:47
Will be visiting Raipur for 2 days can anyone provide any pointers for MP with FS.

Can't activate my PM immediately.

Any help will be appreciated will try to reciprocate in Nagpur.

TittyBoy
12-30-19, 03:01
Any leads in JSR?

TIA.

Sunsing
12-31-19, 14:59
Any leads in JSR?

TIA.Do you mean Jamshedpur? I had once gone to Mango area and on the way to sakchi, I forgot the name of the hotel, but it was good star for sure and below the hotel there was a spa, I don't exactly remember the spa name, kind of lotus something. I had got a decent experience.

SamPeter71
01-09-20, 00:00
Friends,

I will be visiting bbsr in late Jan. I am new to mongering scene at India even though I have extensively mongered in Europe, us, Canada etc.

I read the forums and SP are not reliable.

Can toy you guys give me any food contacts? I am interested in college student type of girls.

Thanks in advance.

SamPeter71
01-10-20, 22:00
Friends,

Please help. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Friends,

I will be visiting bbsr in late Jan. I am new to mongering scene at India even though I have extensively mongered in Europe, us, Canada etc.

I read the forums and SP are not reliable.

Can toy you guys give me any food contacts? I am interested in college student type of girls.

Thanks in advance.

SamPeter71
01-10-20, 22:07
Which city is easy for mongering in India if any. My definition of easy mongering.

1. Girls.

2. Ease of access.

3. Not much of issue with LE.

4. Ability to see and select the girl.

I am not adding price and other details about girls as it is subjective.

Thanks guys.

Odia Lover
01-16-20, 11:16
Hi,

We are couple. M 24 F 20. Looking for MFM with benefits.

Odia Lover
01-16-20, 11:31
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TallTally
01-22-20, 03:17
I will be traveling to Madurai for a week during first week of February. Can some one provide MP or indie contacts there? I can help with contacts in Hyderabad or US.

Thanks in advance.

Odia Lover
01-22-20, 18:44
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Venom5566
01-23-20, 06:16
PM me with contact number. I didn't find option to message you.

Hi,

We are couple. M 24 F 20. Looking for MFM with benefits.

SamJith
01-24-20, 16:01
I will be traveling to Madurai for a week during first week of February. Can some one provide MP or indie contacts there? I can help with contacts in Hyderabad or US.

Thanks in advance.Sorry bro Madurai nowadays seems too dry all contact numbers in locanto ads are neither not reachable or switched off but try your luck in some Bali spas.

TallTally
02-02-20, 07:16
Landed yesterday and visited 4 bali spas.

Spa near one of the theatres.

2. 5 at counter. Pretty thing with worthy massage skills. As offered HJ and ta for 3 k. Brought it down to 2 k. Worth a visit. Seems like a high end place. Can get lucky in repeated visits I guess.

Next spa pretty close to the previous one. 2.25 k at counter. A middle aged Bali women attended pretty good massage no extras offered.

L spa it's somewhat in outskirts in a calm area. 2 k at counter.

3 k for B2B and HJ and ta. Had a good time with a thing. Worth visiting. Seemed busy for the place.

MohitJais
03-05-20, 15:53
Landed yesterday and visited 4 bali spas.

Spa near one of the theatres.

2. 5 at counter. Pretty thing with worthy massage skills. As offered HJ and ta for 3 k. Brought it down to 2 k. Worth a visit. Seems like a high end place. Can get lucky in repeated visits I guess.

Next spa pretty close to the previous one. 2.25 k at counter. A middle aged Bali women attended pretty good massage no extras offered.

L spa it's somewhat in outskirts in a calm area. 2 k at counter.

3 k for B2B and HJ and ta. Had a good time with a thing. Worth visiting. Seemed busy for the place.Which theater you are talking about? Like any movie one?

Wonering
03-06-20, 09:30
According to me Delhi & Kolkata.

Which city is easy for mongering in India if any. My definition of easy mongering.

1. Girls.

2. Ease of access.

3. Not much of issue with LE.

4. Ability to see and select the girl.

I am not adding price and other details about girls as it is subjective.

Thanks guys.

MohitJais
03-06-20, 10:50
According to me Delhi & Kolkata.Yes I also agree with your points, but regarding the LE activity, both Delhi and Kolkata surprise you with raids sometimes. Specially in MP and spa, as well as high profile hotels. The availability of girls in Mumbai is also good. The worst place to monger will be Hyderabad and Chennai considering all the parameters quoted by him.

SamPeter71
03-06-20, 17:35
I have been to SG at Kolkata. It is like Disneyland for mongering in India, happiest place on India / earth for me. Made good friends at Kolkata in the last visit from ISG. I always like to connect with like minded mongers from ISG off line too.

I have not explored Delhi. If this is good place, I will stop by some day. Could you please share any details on Delhi on how to get started for a tourist. Hopefully this will excite me to come to Delhi.

PM is active if this is not public info.

According to me Delhi & Kolkata.

TallTally
03-07-20, 10:09
Which theater you are talking about? Like any movie one?There is a famous old movie theatre in Brother Nagar. It's very neat to that. PM me for more details.

RajuGentleman
03-15-20, 13:02
If any SP from locanto tells you to come to Khadagiri area, then tell them big noooo.

They are selling those road side junkies for 3 K, who are not worth for 100 rupees.

You will end up paying 3 K without doing anything. The SP works at the OYO near AMRI.

GoldInLion
03-17-20, 12:43

2.5 k + 0.5 k in total.Bro,

Can you PM me the chennai contacts? I would love to try thanks.

RogerFed
03-18-20, 19:13
Guys, was helped immensely by Ivan's homer bro and got a. Sp number. He sent me. Loads of profiles and I selected a gal. The bird which was sent to my room was different. I still went ahead and I thi k that I made right decision. She was very new to the trade, didn't do BJ but was extremely juicy below and did everything GFE. She is from Delhi and was happy that I treated her well. Thanks to the bro. Charges 8 k for 3 rounds (sp promised full night but I didn't care and tipped gal 1 k).

SjdrFemLover
03-18-20, 21:05
If any SP from locanto tells you to come to Khadagiri area, then tell them big noooo.

They are selling those road side junkies for 3 K, who are not worth for 100 rupees.

You will end up paying 3 K without doing anything. The SP works at the OYO near AMRI.Bro, are you aware of any action in the steel city of odisha. Please tell me in private msg.

Hariku
03-19-20, 02:27

You will end up paying 3 K without doing anything. The SP works at the OYO near AMRI.Are the Locanto SP of bbsr even genuine or trustworthy? If your SP at least provided you the girl then it means at least the SP is genuine but the quality of girls in his inventory is bad. That's what you mean to say. For me the hunt for anything genuine in Locanto is always a painful process and all of them ask advance. But at least your SP is not asking advance which is a good sign. And as you said this SP working from oyo. Can you share the pics of the birds if possible?

Hariku
03-21-20, 16:06
Bro,

Can you PM me the chennai contacts? I would love to try thanks.Please request in the Chennai original forum because this other area section is hardly active all times. You can get early response in Chennai forum. But also Chennai is a bit conservative. So it's not so easy to find birds on your own. Try looking for leads their for spa and MP. There is one famous BAT spa which you can try if you decide the hints. Looking for indies is difficult.

Walrus203
06-23-20, 21:48
Share contacts in Rishikesh. How can it be that there is no one? Especially during this lockdown, there should be way more because of the financial crunch. I can provide numbers of SPs in Delhi.

RasikaNagara
06-24-20, 16:18

You will end up paying 3 K without doing anything. The SP works at the OYO near AMRI.But I have heard that now many Spa / massege Parlours have flourished in the Khandagiri Area. I have not experienced but from the reliable source came to know that good services are available in these centers. Have any body experienced?

Tarantula
07-03-20, 01:48
But I have heard that now many Spa / massege Parlours have flourished in the Khandagiri Area. I have not experienced but from the reliable source came to know that good services are available in these centers. Have any body experienced?Yes there are many spa which has opened off late. But not just khandagiri but many places. Regarding extras it's you need to visit and find.

RahulVora998
07-22-20, 14:54
Its an Ayurvedic MP.

I had gone there before lockdown there are 5 to 6 girls. I had gone there in afternoon so most of them were free so I choosed one she was okayish. So I went in the room got undressed and she came in first she gave me a massage which was good then she removed her clothes and gave me boob massage I could feel her heavy boobs all over my body I sucked them for 15 20 minutes then started stroking jonny one major let down was no BJ not even CBJ anyway I went on with it so after sometime when jonny was ready to go took her down sucked her boobs and bit them a the did her in missionary position.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 6/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Damages 3 k 500 at counter for 1 shot.

Sorry seniors and other guys if there is any mistake please ignore as its my 1st FR.

RahulVora998
07-22-20, 15:20
Its an ayurvedic MP. I had visited it before lockdown. I went there in the noon as at that time most of them were free so I chose one and went in the room and got my self undressed she came in after 5 minutes we talked a bit and then she started with the massage after 10 15 minutes she got undressed and began giving me boob massage.

Her boobs were heavy and I could feel them moving everywhere on my body a major turn down was her refusal for BJ so she started stroking jonny then I sucked on her boob and even bit them for 15 minutes also fingered her so then I turned her and started doing her in missionary position ended it while sucking her boobs.

Looks 7/10.

Body 6/10 as she is a bit fat.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Also if there is any mistake please ignore its my first post in this forum.

Daringram
08-18-20, 19:22
Hello,

I am new to the ISG.

I know the PM's will require me to get the membership, which I am planning to get soon.

I am currently in Salem, Tamilnadu and will be here for a while and thinking of asking the group for help if they can help me with MSP's and Indie providers in the area.

Thanks everyone!

HankyPanky123
08-28-20, 14:08
Hi,

Anybody has SP contacts in Jammu? I can provide contacts in Delhi and Bangalore in return. Thanks!

Sagar7
09-02-20, 08:18
Can't send you message because you are not subscribed here. If you are in rishikesh we can connect and share info.

Share contacts in Rishikesh. How can it be that there is no one? Especially during this lockdown, there should be way more because of the financial crunch. I can provide numbers of SPs in Delhi.

TallTally
10-05-20, 06:09
Fellow mongers,

Work again demands me to travel to Madurai for a few days this time. Last time I visited all the Bali spas and posted a report here as well. Request to share any indie contacts based out of Madurai. Price doesn't matter. I can share good indies contacts out of cbe, Hyderabad and Chennai and trumps country.

MontyFukrey
10-17-20, 03:19
Hello dear mongers,

Hope everyone doing great! This is an FR of an Indie based out of Bhubaneswar. This city is majorly a dry city for mongers and their are no trusted SP yet as per my experience. Still can be explored.

I got her contact details of this indie true caller name Shruti during initial lockdown time. Did not even asked her name during my whole conversation and action time. But I for her Aadhaar details with different name for hotel check in and later deleted for privacy reason.

This FR is around a week before. Contacted her from my mongering number through WhatsApp. She is professional and converse good in English. Price quoted as 8K for 2 shots, 2 hours and 13k for night with 3 shots with strict mention of no less than this.

Went ahead with 2 shots for 8 K and booked a hotel for 2.5k.

Checked in together and started chit chat. During my whatsapp conversation, I gave my expectation from a WG girl, that I need complete GFE with DFK. DFK, Anal and CIM was off the menu which she mentioned earlier but kissing was on.

She was very reciprocative, submissive and behaves as you like which is really good. Started with some kissing occasionally getting into tongue fondling her body parts. Foreplay lasted for good 20 to 25 minutes. Then a covered blow job and went in cow girl. Did not lasted long as it is long since I had action.

Rested a bit, spoke a little and then started again for second round. Had a long CBJ for 10 minutes and then finished in missionary.

Color is little darker than picture and not much.

Height:5 ft 5 inch I guess.

Body: 7.

Boobs:7.

Ass:7.

GFE:9.

WIR: May be. If I a get a good deal.

I know spent a little higher, but considering Bhubaneswar is complete dry and hardly any indie available in market. I was satisfied at the end which is important. I will try to lure her for any other contact of Indie she has. I paid this amount to have a first time experience of Indie in Bhubaneswar and get to know from contact. Hopeful for next encounter.

I have mongered briefly in Hyderabad and will explore Bhubaneswar till WFM setting. Plan to visit Kolkata soon and try some Indie there.

Contact sharing strictly based on reciprocation. My future aspiration to bang Muslim ladies from Mumbai. But no help from Mumbai monger yet on this.

Keep mongering.

DriftKing1992
10-31-20, 12:22
Can you share the company contact?

Hello dear mongers,

Hope everyone doing great! This is an FR of an Indie based out of Bhubaneswar. This city is majorly a dry city for mongers and their are no trusted SP yet as per my experience. Still can be explored.

I got her contact details of this indie true caller name Shruti during initial lockdown time. Did not even asked her name during my whole conversation and action time. But I for her Aadhaar details with different name for hotel check in and later deleted for privacy reason.

This FR is around a week before. Contacted her from my mongering number through WhatsApp. She is professional and converse good in English. Price quoted as 8K for 2 shots, 2 hours and 13k for night with 3 shots with strict mention of no less than this.

Checked in together and started chit chat. During my whatsapp conversation, I gave my expectation from a WG girl, that I need complete GFE with DFK. DFK, Anal and CIM was off the menu which she mentioned earlier but kissing was on..

Abhijeet25
11-05-20, 16:10
Hi all,

Can any one share any leads from Dehradun, Rishikesh or Haridwar.

I can return the favour from Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai or Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

ShaggyShaq
11-05-20, 17:08
Get your PM active bro by getting a subscription. Otherwise its not possible to share contacts.

MohitJais
11-12-20, 10:07
Went to Surat for work. Tried an independent housewife with help of a friend.

She stays in Queens Ka Lake area. Booked a decent hotel and met her.

Lovely young girl, around mid 20's in age. Fair skin and good smooth body. She is authentic Gujrat born Muslim girl.

The icing on cake was she is having a 1 year or so baby also and lactating. Enjoyed her like I was her hubby. Drank her milk fully and fucked nicely. She is very cooperative and gentle in behavior, no complaints on her behavior.

Looks- 7.

Body- 8.

Boobs- 10, very big, with fat nipples and lactating with milk.

Overall. Very nice experience.

Since Gujarat is dry in terms of mongering, she is kind of gem in this dry area.

Note- I can share her digits to only those credible members whom I know in exchange of a good one, preferably Lactating ones. Others please excuse and don't fill my pm. Those who haven't helped me in the past, kindly don't fill pm, I will not reply. People who don't have credible reports don't fill my PM.

Thanks!

ShyDavid
11-17-20, 21:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

LetMeLove
11-23-20, 08:31
Will be in Darjeeling & Siliguri and want explore the scenes.

Are the locanto profiles any reliable? Thinking to try some.

Also info about any good indies or reliable SPs will be appreciated.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks.

Gamer76
11-24-20, 02:44
Will be in Darjeeling & Siliguri and want explore the scenes.

Are the locanto profiles any reliable? Thinking to try some.

Also info about any good indies or reliable SPs will be appreciated.

Suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks.Locanto doesn't work in these areas. These are tourist spots and you won't find anything here so easily. You have to live here and explore. It's takes time to develop contact. I have know quite a few indies in Siliguri and Darjeeling. They are raw natural beauties. You can find indies by contacting SP or pimps and then taking their number. I have visited a few times and developed good relation with a girl, who provides nice leads of birds from Darjeeling and Siliguri. Otherwise it's totally dry.

LetMeLove
11-25-20, 02:27
Exactly without organic connections, it seems completely dry. By any chance is it Miss Thappa you are referring to? It's quite cold weather there and some good connections can make things warm.

Locanto doesn't work in these areas. These are tourist spots and you won't find anything here so easily. You have to live here and explore. It's takes time to develop contact. I have know quite a few indies in Siliguri and Darjeeling. They are raw natural beauties. You can find indies by contacting SP or pimps and then taking their number. I have visited a few times and developed good relation with a girl, who provides nice leads of birds from Darjeeling and Siliguri. Otherwise it's totally dry.

Gamer76
11-26-20, 04:11
Exactly without organic connections, it seems completely dry. By any chance is it Miss Thappa you are referring to? It's quite cold weather there and some good connections can make things warm.Which miss Thapa you are talking about here, I don't know. Of course it's a Nepali, but you can find many such thapas around here. Its cold, that why the girls here are hot compared to rest of the country.

LetMeLove
11-27-20, 19:58
That's Miss Priya, who owns a boutique. Connected to some college birds. Seems very much eager as due to covid, tourism is down this year and effect is showing there also.

Will update about the situation.

Well, that region is famous for one hot drink, that is TEA.

Which miss Thapa you are talking about here, I don't know. Of course it's a Nepali, but you can find many such thapas around here. Its cold, that why the girls here are hot compared to rest of the country.

Gamer76
11-28-20, 02:46
That's Miss Priya, who owns a boutique. Connected to some college birds. Seems very much eager as due to covid, tourism is down this year and effect is showing there also.

Well, that region is famous for one hot drink, that is TEA.In which area you are referring to about the said girl who owns boutique? Siliguri or Darjeeling?

LetMeLove
11-28-20, 20:11
She is based out of Siliguri and can arrange for visiting Darjeeling accordingly.

Will check a few more pointers that I found.

Any particulars in Darjeeling?

In which area you are referring to about the said girl who owns boutique? Siliguri or Darjeeling?

Gamer76
11-29-20, 02:33
She is based out of Siliguri and can arrange for visiting Darjeeling accordingly.

Will check a few more pointers that I found.

Any particulars in Darjeeling?In Darjeeling it hard unless you spend some time there. All information you will get in Siliguri only. Or NJP. From there you can take the birds for fun. Generally Darjeeling is sensitive area and hence the birds themselves come to Siliguri for business.

Ajit 1980
12-01-20, 02:19
Is there any lead in Ranchi?

I have seen some cheap WG standing near Auto stand in front of darbhanga house.

KedarN
12-01-20, 09:50

Well, that region is famous for one hot drink, that is TEA.Hello brother,

I am also visiting Siliguri. Can you help me with miss Priya digits please. I have sent you a PM too. Kindly check!

TallTally
12-01-20, 15:35
Can someone share indie / sp contacts based out of cbe and ooty? Will be there by mid this month and would like to try some local birds.

LetMeLove
12-02-20, 03:59
Hello brother,

I am also visiting Siliguri. Can you help me with miss Priya digits please. I have sent you a PM too. Kindly check!Responded. Stay safe & happy.

Underutilised
12-10-20, 08:40
Any brothers got insights in to Ranchi? A friend is going to be there from later this month and was planning on visiting. Any help with indies or sp's would be of great help!!

Pm is open.

Cheers.

UU.

MaximumsFrost
12-10-20, 09:13
Have got a contact from one chat site. But have not checked it's veracity.

Any brothers got insights in to Ranchi? A friend is going to be there from later this month and was planning on visiting. Any help with indies or sp's would be of great help!!

Pm is open.

Cheers.

UU.

HootingStar289
12-11-20, 05:32
Greetings fellow mongers,

I am fairly new to mongering and haven't got much experience or contacts, I was wondering if anyone got any contacts for Bikaner, I haven't got much contacts to reciprocate with in return, but I do have few from Delhi and Jaipur. Thanks.

Gamer76
12-20-20, 02:55
Greetings fellow mongers,

I am fairly new to mongering and haven't got much experience or contacts, I was wondering if anyone got any contacts for Bikaner, I haven't got much contacts to reciprocate with in return, but I do have few from Delhi and Jaipur. Thanks.These are dry places bro. The max you can do is search for some MPs or try the dating scene. Still that won't be enough.

RoyceCatalina8
12-20-20, 19:50
New to this area. Seniors please help finding birds. This town is still quite backdated as no MPs available. Tried some contacts from Locanto, all fake till now. Can exchange contacts for Indep. Girl in Hyderabad.

LipLock89
12-27-20, 21:48
Guys, was helped immensely by Ivan's homer bro and got a. Sp number. He sent me. Loads of profiles and I selected a gal. The bird which was sent to my room was different. I still went ahead and I thi k that I made right decision. She was very new to the trade, didn't do BJ but was extremely juicy below and did everything GFE. She is from Delhi and was happy that I treated her well. Thanks to the bro. Charges 8 k for 3 rounds (sp promised full night but I didn't care and tipped gal 1 k).Hey bro,

Can you help me with contacts in Dehradun.

Arjun191
12-30-20, 19:09
Hello,

Guys I need help of any contact in Gwalior or Agra area, will reciprocate Delhi NCR region contacts with you.

Thanks.

Magnito
01-02-21, 12:24
ISG brothers, any spas in Pondi that are providing extras, would be there for a couple of days.

Catchy45
01-03-21, 11:45
Help required on MP's providing B2B in Madurai.

RajuGentleman
01-12-21, 19:41
3 K is expensive.

I have tried decent quality girls with 1. 5 k. Better bargain it before trying the MP service. Dude, don't hike the price. .

Its an Ayurvedic MP.

I had gone there before lockdown there are 5 to 6 girls. I had gone there in afternoon so most of them were free so I choosed one she was okayish. So I went in the room got undressed and she came in first she gave me a massage which was good then she removed her clothes and gave me boob massage I could feel her heavy boobs all over my body I sucked them for 15 20 minutes then started stroking jonny one major let down was no BJ not even CBJ anyway I went on with it so after sometime when jonny was ready to go took her down sucked her boobs and bit them a the did her in missionary position.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 6/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Damages 3 k 500 at counter for 1 shot.

Sorry seniors and other guys if there is any mistake please ignore as its my 1st FR.

RajuGentleman
01-12-21, 19:57
Maximum adds are fake in BBSR. Very few are genuine in locanto, mostly these are mediators. For sure, the real SP will never share the digit in web at all.

But you have to filter them based on your experience. For sure avoid those, asking advance.

Coming to your question about Pics, maximum locanto sp will send you the fake photos for sure. But you have to go and screen the girl first in his location before taking the service. And remember before meeting SP, tell upfront that you will not pay anything until you choose the girl. I am sharing this based on my experience in BBSR.

Are the Locanto SP of bbsr even genuine or trustworthy? If your SP at least provided you the girl then it means at least the SP is genuine but the quality of girls in his inventory is bad. That's what you mean to say. For me the hunt for anything genuine in Locanto is always a painful process and all of them ask advance. But at least your SP is not asking advance which is a good sign. And as you said this SP working from oyo. Can you share the pics of the birds if possible?

RohitCR7
01-15-21, 10:08
Hi all,

Any help on massage parlour / spa in Bhubaneswar that provides extras.

Please share your best MP and therapist.

I also read about Ayurvedic spa that also provides extra, please help me with name or landmark.

Please let me know price as well so that I don't hike the price as I am new here.

That's lot of questions, sorry.

Thanks in advance.

Tughlaq
01-22-21, 10:29
Help required on MP's providing B2B in Madurai.It's a very conservative place for mongering. I think no cross gender service allowed. And if you find one, the staff won't be offering extras.

Sric631
01-27-21, 18:11
Hi folks,

This detailed FR is coming quite late (2 years late) but worth trying.

This is a detailed review of all my contacts in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.

1. English "King".

Mode: SP.

Damages: around 2 k-3 k per shot.

Remarks: he was not my regular, but has good birds sometimes. Call him once and then ask him to Whatsapp you pics before finalising the deed.

2. Miss J.

Mode: SP.

Damages: 2 k-2.5 k per shot.Visiting Kakinada to see some relatives. Kindly share the contacts tried PM but your inbox is full.

Thanks.

SamGreenValley
01-31-21, 08:38
Hi,

Replying quite late, so don't know whether it would help you or not. Agra is has usual skyrocket prices due to tourists. Most girls are WG's imported from Jaipur or Delhi NCR only (quality and service wise). If at all you're interested I would say look for budget friendly hotels around Fatehabad Road. Many of them during lean times offer WG's delivered straight to your room. For any other info feel free to PM me.

Hello,

Guys I need help of any contact in Gwalior or Agra area, will reciprocate Delhi NCR region contacts with you.

Thanks.

SamGreenValley
01-31-21, 08:39
Sorry bro,

I've cleared my inbox now.

Visiting Kakinada to see some relatives. Kindly share the contacts tried PM but your inbox is full.

Thanks.

MadMonkey2013
02-06-21, 09:12
Will be at Dehradun for a couple of weeks for work, was wondering if there are any options to play. If anyone can share some leads I shall be grateful.

RohitCR7
02-08-21, 18:06
Hi all,

After asking for help in this forum and failing to get response I had to experiment my own as Bhubaneswar was new city for me.

Hope this report will help newbie like me.

Visited last week very famous Spa chain with and. Booked my appointment by calling them before 30 minutes and reached on time around afternoon (1-2 PM). I was taken aback by the beauty of receptionist girl, she was mixture of cute, beautiful and sexy at the same time. Next time will definitely ask if she does massage. Controlled myself many times not to look at her like perv while she was explaining me all the rates which were damn higher compared to metro cities and pushing me book their signature massage I. E. Hammam massage for whooping 4 K. Again controlled myself for now, but will be trying on my next visit, Hammam sounds very interesting and erotic, won't be revealing here, I want you to go there and listen from receptionist girl. OK, after bypassing this trap, agreed on Swedish and quickly filled up the form, then receptionist guy showed me my room. In no time changed to dispo and laid down, then there was a sweet sound of knocking "coming sir" where comes my therapist. She was average girl with huge asset, but yes she would not have been average if receptionist wasn't so beautiful. Anyway, started with stretching which was way better than many Spas and I was so relaxed. Then comes the oil, pressure was good and relieving. Many hints were already provided by touching private parts, that made my job easy but I waited till last. Lot of stupid talking going on and questions from her, but answered all with smile just to make her comfortable. After my massage that ended 15 minutes before, knowing the reason for it I asked is there any extras on plate. To which she replied with whole package and God prices are sky high in Bhubaneswar for no reason. Guys, I am not permanent here won't be a problem for me, but Bhubaneswar guys you should definitely try to bring it down. Anyway, with lot of bargain she agreed for 3 k that includes HJ + TA with s + BM + Sensual msg. But it was way more good esp bum msg.

Damages - 2200 counter + 3 k (vfm).

Name - (Gun) 2.

WIR. Yes but with her friend who is more beautiful named S (character from Ranveer Colgate ad).

Just came to know now, Thais are banned in Bhubaneswar since 2018. Bad luck guys, please requesting you all to keep prices in control.

I will be trying one more spa in Bhubaneswar will sharing its details also.

Ivan Homer
02-11-21, 06:45
Will be at Dehradun for a couple of weeks for work, was wondering if there are any options to play. If anyone can share some leads I shall be grateful.Most spas on gms provide "service".

Spas around raj plaza try to act pricey but you can bargain them down. They also tend to have better looking birds. Prices in doon vary. It depends on how smooth you are with your negotiations when inside.

Do note that LE has been shown interest in spas lately. Some places are asking for aadhar / ID just like how a hotel would.

RajuGentleman
02-18-21, 21:53
Can you hint the location?

Thanks.

Hi all,

After asking for help in this forum and failing to get response I had to experiment my own as Bhubaneswar was new city for me.

Visited last week very famous Spa chain with and. Booked my appointment by calling them before 30 minutes and reached on time around afternoon (1-2 PM). I was taken aback by the beauty of receptionist girl, she was mixture of cute, beautiful and sexy at the same time. Next time will definitely ask if she does massage. Controlled myself many times not to look at her like perv while she was explaining me all the rates which were damn higher compared to metro cities and pushing me book their signature massage I. E. Hammam massage for whooping 4 K. Again controlled myself for now, but will be trying on my next visit, Hammam sounds very interesting and erotic, won't be revealing here, I want you to go there and listen from receptionist girl. OK, after bypassing this trap, agreed on Swedish and quickly filled up the form, then receptionist guy showed me my room. In no time changed to dispo and laid down, then there was a sweet sound of knocking "coming sir" where comes my therapist. She was average girl with huge asset, but yes she would not have been average if receptionist wasn't so beautiful. Anyway, started with stretching which was way better than many Spas and I was so relaxed. Then comes the oil, pressure was good and relieving. Many hints were already provided by touching private parts, that made my job easy but I waited till last. Lot of stupid talking going on and questions from her, but answered all with smile just to make her comfortable. After my massage that ended 15 minutes before, knowing the reason for it I asked is there any extras on plate. To which she replied with whole package and God prices are sky high in Bhubaneswar for no reason. Guys, I am not permanent here won't be a problem for me, but Bhubaneswar guys you should definitely try to bring it down. Anyway, with lot of bargain she agreed for 3 k that includes HJ + TA with s + BM + Sensual msg. But it was way more good esp bum msg.

Damages - 2200 counter + 3 k (vfm).

Name - (Gun) 2.

WIR. Yes but with her friend who is more beautiful named S (character from Ranveer Colgate ad).

Just came to know now, Thais are banned in Bhubaneswar since 2018. Bad luck guys, please requesting you all to keep prices in control.

I will be trying one more spa in Bhubaneswar will sharing its details also.

RohitCR7
02-21-21, 13:07
Very famous Spa chain above Union bank in Ashok Nagar.

Do visit and most important share your experience here.

Can you hint the location?

Thanks.

Playhulk
03-01-21, 19:25
Very famous Spa chain above Union bank in Ashok Nagar.

Do visit and most important share your experience here.I have been to the spa recently.

They have another branch in a nearby famous mall.

Was assigned Bengali. Above avg. Involved in good conversation.

Took cream msg.

Allowed topless and access to glory hole.

Released with good HJ.

Counter 1. 5 k + extras 1. 5 k.

Asked for 'S' but she was busy.

Saw slim local girl whi was cute.

MadMonkey2013
03-22-21, 20:02
Most spas on gms provide "service".

Spas around raj plaza try to act pricey but you can bargain them down. They also tend to have better looking birds. Prices in doon vary. It depends on how smooth you are with your negotiations when inside.

Do note that LE has been shown interest in spas lately. Some places are asking for aadhar / ID just like how a hotel would.Thanks for the information.

AjayKumar4444
03-27-21, 04:19
How is mongering in Bhubaneswar guys. Has anyone got any luck getting good stuff. Can someone share any digits.

AjayKumar4444
03-29-21, 07:41
Guys,A

ny luck in Dehradun and nearby places. Tried many ways but unable to get any good stuffs. Also can't trust Locanto for this as maximum ads are fake asking money first and giving fake pics. Any info will highly appreciated.

IronMerc
04-02-21, 03:19
I tried one Ayurvedic Kerala MP in pondi on a trip. I tried to recollect the location in google map but couldn't. Let me know if you found any good MP pondy, will try in my next visit.

ISG brothers, any spas in Pondi that are providing extras, would be there for a couple of days.

AussieGaigin
04-02-21, 09:52
How is mongering in Bhubaneswar guys. Has anyone got any luck getting good stuff. Can someone share any digits.A bit hard because you don't have PM.

Jaguar9
04-04-21, 01:27
Ranchi is bad with overpriced girls and bad MP / SPs. The safest bet though a bit expensive was the spa in a famous 5 star hotel the in the middle of the city.Is it really possible to get FS in the spa there?

BogeyMan99
04-05-21, 08:31
Can you please share contact bro?

Hello dear mongers,

Checked in together and started chit chat. During my whatsapp conversation, I gave my expectation from a WG girl, that I need complete GFE with DFK. DFK, Anal and CIM was off the menu which she mentioned earlier but kissing was on..

BouncingBoy100
04-10-21, 20:07
In Bhubaneswar for a week. Any help is highly appreciated. Can reciprocate in Chennai. PM open.

StarDucks
04-12-21, 03:08
Yes. The thread is about professional spas of Salem that burned a hole in my pocket.

1.5 star.

The spa in the basement of the 5 star hotel on the Bangalore road doesn't offer extras.

Tried twice with 2 different therapists. I think they have only 2-3 staff.

Didn't ask the 1st time, 2nd time asked but was rejected.

Massage both the times was average and the ambience is disappointing.

Too for a 5 star hotel. 1st time called and asked for rates over phone.

The guy said 1500.2nd time went directly and he didn't budge from 2 k.

Not worth for me.

StarDucks
04-12-21, 03:34
Salem Professional spas part 2.

Wanted to do a single post about all these spas, but I get logged out frequently while posting a long post. Anyway here we go. Part 2 of burning money.

2. The most Professional Spa of Salem.

Yes, that's what the guy at the counter would tell you. I had been there a couple of times, it's in the same compound with a hotel, bar and next to a bakery. 1st visit, I was very new, only my 2nd massage in my life and was assigned a skilled masseuse. I didn't even think of bringing up the extras nor did I know how to. But the massage was top notch. She was in her early thirties or late twenties and never to be found in that establishment again. I was told that the owner of this establishment owns more Professional spas in Salem and Yercaud and she is rotated through them. Good massage, zero extras.

Cost 1.8 k.

On my next visit, was assigned a girl. She had a beautiful face, big eyes and fair complexion. She did a decent massage, average in my books, and was non chatty. Tried to initiate a conversation but the replies were curt. So didn't pursue.

Cost 1.5 k.

On my next visit, was assigned a giggling girl. She giggled for everything. Ask a question- she giggles, tell something- she giggles, answer a question- she giggles. Did an average massage. I told her there used to be a girl here before you and she did good bum massage. She didn't believe me I guess, but proceeded to massage my buttocks. I wouldn't call that a bum massage though. Asked to finish fastly and left. I didn't like it as the guy at the counter made me pay almost 1 k more than my 1st visit for extra 15 min and the massage was not half good.

Place looked clean with decent washrooms. Overall an average spa for "Professional massage". The guy at the counter pesters by calling / messaging about "Professional massages" frequently.

StarDucks
04-12-21, 03:55
I am not listing my experiences chronologically, but establishment wise.

3. The one in a 4 star (Hotel on the way to railway station. Supposedly specializes in Balinese massage. Paid 1500 at the counter for 1 hour.

An interesting thing happened at the counter, two guys argued with the counter lady about getting service. They supposedly paid someone for service and were guided here and that person 's phone is switched off now. So after waiting for sometime they finally came directly to the counter. She didn't acknowledge the reference of these guys. They went on making some phone calls. I was a little excited as this could mean availability of extras.

Was assigned a therapist, the name is one half of Taiki Watiti's period film. Guided to a room, changed to dispo and saw latches on the door. 1st time in Salem. This boosted confidence further. In came the girl, not wearing any uniform, but a tight top and tight jeans. Hour glass shape. Told her I need complete relaxation and got probably the worst experience so far. She was chatting on her phone most of the time, was eating / chewing something the whole time. She avoided the areas surrounding the dispo like plague. Tried to initiate a conversation but she was busy with her phone and whatever that she was chewing. She initiated a convo at the fag end of the session, clearly for some tips. No attached bathroom here, guided to the bathroom, showered.

I asked the counter lady what else do they provide.

Her answer "Only Professional". This was far from professional, eating and chatting on phone during a session.

StarDucks
04-12-21, 04:04
This one is in a business hotel roof top after 5 roads. The best rooms in Salem. Receptionist is very young and busty. Informed "Only professional massage". Sigh!

Was assigned a middle aged woman who talked like an old woman. And reiterated that it is a professional spa and told me there are multiple options in town for other services but didn't name any. Don't remember the experience much. So must be average. But super expensive. In excess of 3 k for 90 min with steam and company of a woman who talked like an older aunt. Saw a beautiful girl on my way out in the staff room and was disappointed that she wasn't sent by the receptionist.

BouncingBoy100
04-14-21, 05:18
Thanks to one of the forum member who shared the details of the spa over the bank.

Went to the spa and took a massage for 90 minutes for a negotiated price of 3000.

The spa has seven rooms and lot of therapists considering the covid times. I asked for an English.

Speaking therapist and was assigned a Manipur girl who had a hour glass figure.

The massage was little above average as she had a glove on her hand and the pressure was little less.

I am an lover of deep tissue massage. The therapist was not very talkative and there were no hints of extras much.

I started building a conversation here and there and she became friendly after a time.

Asked for extras and she said that she doesn't provide but can send someone else for extras.

I insisted her but she politely declined. She had a perfect figure to my liking, big boob, flat waist and nice ass.

After some 90 minutes, she asked if I needed extras from the other girls. I said ok and asked her if I can hug and she.

Was more than happy to do it. She allowed me to hug and kiss her for few minutes after which she sent the local.

Oriya therapist made S. She was nice as well with flat figure and quoted 4 K for b2 b. I negotiated to 2 k and she became full nude.

She asked for money upfront and I said I will pay half money upfront and she accepted. I had bad experience in the past when.

I paid the therapist upfront. She laid down next to me. And allowed access to everywhere. It was good experience for 10 minutes and she was little resisting here and there but gave a 90 percent green. No DLF, no BBBJ but rest was there. Paid the balance tip and left happy with a satisfactory experience. The Ne girl came again while dressed up and asked if I was happy with the extras. I grabbed her in and did some hugging and kissing before I left. For some reason I thought that the ne girl liked me. Even though she didn't offer extras, she gave me a GFE feeling with no tip.

Overall 5 k is expensive for b2 b and massage but the experience was worthwhile.

Fellow mongers can reduce 1000 by taking 60 minutes massage and and tipping 500 less making it 4 K.

Happy mongering.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Singhsaab
04-15-21, 20:19
After a lot of hit and run I found a few spas in Bhubaneswar that are willing to provide service (B2 B, BBBJ etc). I'll be detailing my experiences here, I am not from bbsr so please forgive me if I have made any mistakes or overpaid. Locanto is full of scams, so best avoid, hence spas overcharge.

Spa opposite mall- as per receptionist this spa used to have Thai and Russians but then there was a crackdown, very ok ok spa but high counter charges. Rs 2 k, I asked the receptionist to send a young female with big boobs, voila there comes Rani. Sex is first had with our eyes then our dick, pretty bad clothes, I am totally disappointed. She gives a decent massage and is a Bengali. I asked her for a bum massage and she quoted me 1 k like LOL. So I asked her rate for b2 b and she told me its 2.5 k. And believe me when I say it I agreed for it and she removed her clothes. She had humongous boobs milky white colour. I offered her extra 500 for a BJ but she refused told me she doesn't do that dirty act!! OK!! Decent b2 b for someone in BBSR and then I fucked her boobs and came on her tummy.

Another spa next to this mall- counter- 2 k, therapist -3 k for B2B+BJ, very enthusiastic middle aged lady, I think she was Odia. Hairy nipples and armpit, decent massage, I came in her mouth.

AjayKumar4444
04-22-21, 03:42
Went to Bhubaneswar for some work. In free time my Johnny began to ache. After countless scrolling through the internet I got a numbers of some SPs and called a SP and sent me some few pics. But upon meeting the girl it was a different girl and not a lookable too. I cancelled it and went for another SPs. Same thing happened there too. Guys I think Bhubaneswar is dry state and not a good place for mongering.

Leonard74
07-04-21, 10:27
Will be Dimapur for few weeks. Any suggestions for MPs or contacts will be appreciated.

NamesAkeX
07-06-21, 05:38
I met this girl in BBSR. She is just 19 but is wild in bed. She is a domina and is a great fuck. For those who like BDSM can PM me in exchange for their genuine contacts in BBSR, Jamshedpur or Kolkata. Contact of a MILF will be appreciated.Hey man,

I would appreciate contacts in Kolkata, I have the contact of as MILF in hand, but you don't have PMs?

PleasureForYou
07-17-21, 12:12
I am very much novice to redlight areas and this was my second visit to Lachipur Red Light area. Pleanty of options to choose from in the range of 600-1200 for half an hour and just double for an hour. Room cost is also like 600 for half an hour and 1200 for one hour. Car parking 500. Beer 400, Redbull 400. Water 30 rs. Cigarettes 250 rs.

I selected one BBW MILF who had sweet face and big boobs for 1200 for an hour along with 1 beer and two red bulls. She was just a crap and a greedy girl. Next took another one of prime qua; ity here for 2400 for an hour. She gave me a good service.

Room was good neat anbd clean and spacious with AC. But doesn't know how many banging in a day. So cannot say anything about the bedsheets.

Bargained a bit and all for 6500/.

Overall it is an expensive affair as we easily get a boudi for 2 k in Kolkata and everything included.

For the same thing if you go to any SP in Kolkata you can have at least 3 girls in a row and if you provide them beer and whiskey then they will provide you the best. Mostly in Kol a decent and cheap fuck is available for 2 k. Yes if you go for Paromita and their girls unnecessary expensive are they. That's because of few stupid among us has raised the rates.

YujiMongerrr
07-27-21, 22:20
Hi brothers,

Can you suggest any decent MP / SP / Indie in Patna?

I have few contacts in KolKata. I can share.

Aj1290
07-30-21, 19:18
Hi!

Can you please provide me with the contacts in Kakinada. I am unable to PM you. Really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Hi brethren,

AussieGaigin
07-31-21, 04:07
Hi brothers,

Can you suggest any decent MP / SP / Indie in Patna?

I have few contacts in KolKata. I can share.How will you share if you don't have PM? See instructions above.

HaveFunColor
08-02-21, 19:11
Hi.

Please share contacts of SP's or independent WG or spa with extra. I'm here for two days. Please help.

TheIndieGuy
08-02-21, 20:39
Any leads here? Used to visit a spa, but it has been closed after covid.

Komalj
08-17-21, 05:24
Any leads here? Used to visit a spa, but it has been closed after covid.No, you can try one at KatoraTalab, but they only offer HJ that too expensive.

CoolGuy86
08-17-21, 20:33
Folks,

This is a very old FR from 2013's. Sharing my mongering experiences from a tier 2 city in Maharashtra- Amravati. Now, I am visiting this place after almost a gap of around maybe 6-7 years. Met an old school friend. G during my stay and we happened to share the same fantasies. I was very new to mongering then and my body count was 5 or 6 as such. So we both are very desperate to find new beautiful chicks in our city. Started the sexploration with help of this school friend G, which landed up getting contacts of one lady service provider, a guy, sunny who does pimping many times.

Initially went with the friend and contacted the lady SP who has many girls who keep visiting her for earning extra money. The lady SP is fat and very money-minded, she called us to her place near behind CCD at the camp road. Showed the girls, I liked one of them. Johhny was very desperate and decided to go ahead. Paid the amount to the SP lady was 1.5 k to 2 k I guess don't remember exactly. Service was OK, everything on the menu except anal, but the girl was a very village-type girl. Enjoyed a good session with her for around 30 minutes did smooching, BBBJ, Missionary, and doggy. Got the contact of the SP Lady and she said will be calling me whenever there are new girls. My friend G didn't want to have served as he didn't like or maybe he is not financially sound / interested in spending 2 k on those girls.

Now I met almost 9-10 girls within a span of 3 - 4 months through this SP lady. She used to call me every time there was a new chick.

Met many but like 2 girls very much.

One was Miss J who gave a very awesome BBBJ oh man enjoyed her sucking and licking. Every time she used to hold my dick she will suck so hard, and hold my foreskin and move it back completely. My red part came out and she licked it like a pro man. To describe this girl she was in her mid 20's married and had a kid. Her husband was jobless and an alcoholic too I guess, said due to this she is doing this work and tries to earn money so that she can feed her kid and run the family. Her figure was very tight. Now after such a hot blow job my brain was taken over by johnny and johnny commanded my brain. Removed her dress, one after the other. She was wearing a salwar kameez, and opening her took a bit of time but was very exciting. Removed her panties now she is fully nude in front of me. I started with kissing DFK then slowly moved down kissed her belly buttons, she has a curvy figure. Went down and licked her ass behind and then her pussy. She was having trimmed hair so didn't go for a DATY asked her to clean shave next time will do DATY. Just kissed her pussy and licked her labia for some time. After that started missionary, then doggy tried multiple positions. All the time kissed her and sucked her boobs and nipples. She got very big boobs and nice nipples, dark. Overall very good experience. Another girl was Ms. T very slim but her face and features were very good and liked fucking her too. Fucked both the girls twice (repeated the service). Overall nice experience. I have lost the contact of the SP lady as this is a very Old FR. I am still searching for new birds in the city any leads if anyone has can PM me.

CoolGuy86
08-17-21, 21:06
So after the ice breaker sessions with the SP lady girls, me and my friend G are still desperate and want to try new things, So we decided to explore further the city. As said in part one of this FR we came in contact with one of the friends of G Mr. Sunny who was a worker and used to provide contact of working girls many times. My friend G is yet to try new girls with me, and he is now getting desperate too after my initial few takes with the SP girls. So this SP lady number was also shared by sunny to G and he lined up for me. Later on the SP lady shared her number with me and she started contacting me directly.

Now my friend G had met one lady before me visiting the town she was Ms P.S. So she is MILF type girl young may be in her late 30's. She was a divorcee and was doing this in private only, to earn money so that she can get married with her boy friend. She needed a reference to fix appointment. So G has already met her once so he has good repo with her and he shared me her number with reference and asked to call her. Called her up first time she cut the call saying she doesn't knows me and don't call again. Later I changed number and called her with my friend G, G was with me now while call was ongoing explained her the things she agreed and asked to call after two days as she was busy in some house hold work. Now we had the confirmation that P.S. Is ready to meet. Now place needed to be decided. Luckily my house was empty for need few days, and didn't wanted to book hotel. Her place she used to charge extra and also feedback was that she gives a hurried service at her place.

So we decided to call her at my home. G will bring her in his vehicle and will come to my home while I will be waiting at home for them to arrive. Now the day arrived and everything was set and executed as per the plan. G picked her up from her place and both came together as visitors in my apartment. She wore a saree so there was no doubt to anyone.

We were continuously co ordinating through mobile phone. I kept the door open and they immediately came inside. I closed the door. We sat together offered her a glass of water, chit chat for a while, and G took the lead this time. He said will have her first, took Condom and went to my bedroom, locked the door from inside. He did for some 30 minutes or so and came outside. Next was my turn I was already very excited and waiting for 30 more minutes outside had made Jhonny wet.

To describe her looks she was having small holes in her cheeks and her face was average with good features. Her figure was perfect and was very fair from inside below neck, Boobs and all very fair. She wore only a peti coat and panties when I went inside. I was going to the gym daily then so she seemed to like my steel body. P.S. Started with kissing me from the forehead, cheeks to lips and went down touching my chest and kissing my nipples and biting them. She caressed me with her hands and took my dick in her palm rubbed it a while and it became hard. She started kissing my dick and started to lick real slow while she watched me into my eyes. Oh man what a scene it was, the thought of it made me horny even now. Jhonny was already wet and I wanted to enjoy this damsel. I started kissing her boobs and sucked her nipples. Fingered her pussy for a while, P.S. Was very good in bed she went down again and started licking my dick slowly and then hardly with lots of moaning. This time johnny couldn't control for long and I came inside her mouth. She drank some of my sperms and when she realized that I am cumming she took my dick out of her mouth and masturbated me, remaining I came all over her tits. Wow man, she was looking so hot & beautiful with all my sperm over her boobies. Damages were only 700 as this was a special case but she usually charged more around 1000.

Overall a very nice experience, had her only once though we had plans to repeat her again, but never got a chance. Have lost her number already and my friend too has no contact with her now. Seems like she got married now to her BF. P.S. Was very nice, friendly, and cooperative in nature. Would definitely repeat her again if got a chance to.

Will share the last part 3 of this FR next. Hope you all enjoyed reading these two parts of the FR.

CoolGuy86
08-17-21, 21:32
So after scoring P.S, myself & G started hunting for pub-like / dance bar places in the city. Initially searched online but nothing came up. We started planning to visit Mumbai or Nagpur which is nearer to our city. But nothing seemed to be feasible then. So we decided to ask some local people around, got some leads that there is a place called K*and owned by a politician from the city. As per sources, this place had dance bar type of arrangements with drinks, food, and girls, around. Can get the girls for fuck and take them to the rooms nearby. So we both started hunting for the place. We were new to this and this place was very far on the outskirts of the city. Once we went but couldn't find the place and it was already dark, so we returned back. The next day we started early by afternoon and asked few people about the place, a well-wisher guided us to the exact location. We reached the place K*and but it had already been closed. The well-wisher who was accompanying us also said that this place is now abandoned. Oh man shit, all the excitement went off. We roamed around the place to see if there are any clues or could get any new leads. We found one man there called Baban, he was a worker there I guess, we asked him about the place he said that it is now no more operational. We explained our purpose to visit. Baban was kind enough and he understood what we are looking for. He asked us to follow him and on the way, he said he has a friend who can do this for us. After traveling for some 45 minutes we arrived at a residential place, which seemed like it was his house. Be asked us to pretend as if we have come to see the property. We did the same and followed be. The place was on the first floor and when we entered the room we saw a lady in a saree, she seemed to be a housewife. Be asked us if we liked her, we replied yes. I guess she was b's wife. Be explained everything to her and after few minutes be came out and asked us to go inside and enjoy. My friend G ditched again this time and said he doesn't want to fuck that lady, so now I was left alone to manage. I went inside, the place was very small a single room with a kitchen. She arranged the bed properly and invited me inside. We both sat together and started kissing her, she was a very slim typical Marathi housewife. Was tight and had right flesh at right places. Kissed her DFK, then removed her saree and got into the deed. Enjoyed a nice missionary fuck while holding her boobs and sucking her nipples. Came after 20 minutes. Was satisfied, paid her, and went off. While after we left be was still calling my friend continuously, expecting that G will also be fucking the lady, but G was in no mood. He called me as well I took the call and explained, the situation, be was like I need half the amount at least since I have already told the lady. But we had already understood the plot and we went off on our bikes and didn't turn up again. Latter G & me both started laughing when we reached safely at our place. Haha it was a great experience indeed we said.

Soloneo
08-25-21, 08:33
Bros,

I came to Bhubaneswar and am getting the dry city vibe. Can anyone be kind enough to share any Indie contact on PM? Will much appreciate.

AJaycoo76
09-10-21, 13:44
So covid hit my mongering scene pretty hard and had kept it on hold for this long.

Eventually was travelling to Raipur so decided to again explore the scene there.

Many many spa's offering extra just ask JD and you are done.

Some even offered to send therapist to hotel room.

Anyways for the report.

1. First visit was spa in a famous mall. Counter was 1. 2 girl was from northeast and the massage was brilliant. However damages for the deed was way to much so decide against it.

2. At night got connected with a indi but looked like a con as after all confirmation she started asking for advance.

3. next day another spa counter was same. She was bad at massage but service was superb. Got her digits as she is willing to come out indi also. Damage B2B 2 k.

I have noticed that all extra service the charges have gone up. Just me or is everyone experiencing this.

Bets of luck. Stay safe.

Aabbcc44
09-16-21, 14:39
Hello fellow mongers,

Travelling to Ranchi tomorrow for work. Will be there for 2 days at least. Can anyone share verified leads in Ranchi. PM is open.

Komalj
09-17-21, 18:17
So covid hit my mongering scene pretty hard and had kept it on hold for this long.

Eventually was travelling to Raipur so decided to again explore the scene there.

Many many spa's offering extra just ask JD and you are done.

Some even offered to send therapist to hotel room.

Anyways for the report.

1. First visit was spa in a famous mall. Counter was 1. 2 girl was from northeast and the massage was brilliant. However damages for the deed was way to much so decide against it.

2. At night got connected with a indi but looked like a con as after all confirmation she started asking for advance.

3. next day another spa counter was same. She was bad at massage but service was superb. Got her digits as she is willing to come out indi also. Damage B2B 2 k..Can you update the details?

NewAdv16
09-19-21, 18:58
Hello bros,

Hope everyone is safe and sound.

I am stuck in Varanasi since quite sometime and would like to explore some action here.

No idea about any action in this.

Would love to collaborate and explore things here.

Any lead on any action would be highly appreciated.

WG, MP, SP, Indie, SA anything would be welcome.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy and stay safe.

LuciferJohn01
09-30-21, 06:00
Hi everyone,

I am in Raipur for a next two days and kindly PM contact along with charges for FS in spa at Raipur along with few VFM Contacts.

TIA.

TheIndieGuy
10-01-21, 08:00
Did you managed to get any lead in Raipur?

Hi everyone,

I am in Raipur for a next two days and kindly PM contact along with charges for FS in spa at Raipur along with few VFM Contacts.

TIA.

ThunderBolt141
10-01-21, 10:32
Hello brothers,

Hope all are well!

This is my first post in this forum. Right now in Raipur, so do not know the scene here. Need some contacts or info about places to monger.

I am from Mumbai, so I have been mongering only in Mumbai since the last 10 years. No idea about other cities.

Have a good one!

AussieGaigin
10-03-21, 08:30
Hello brothers,

Hope all are well!

This is my first post in this forum. Right now in Raipur, so do not know the scene here. Need some contacts or info about places to monger.

Have you read the instructions at the top of the page, and the FAQs?

CasualMonger
10-26-21, 14:28
Is the bird still active? Or outaa biz now. Any brother could respond.

Hi brethren,

Someone2013
10-30-21, 07:04
I am travelling to Jamshedpur tomorrow, require good SP or inde references. Any references are appreciated.

Regards,

Surya.

CasualMonger
10-31-21, 17:40
Sam bro Is she still active? Need help.

Hi folks,

So I lately got in touch with Miss Submissive (from KKD) due to requests from fellow ISG brothers. Few good fellas even tried her services, but did not post FR's. Anyways, the reason to bring her topic again is that, after contacting her after 2 years, I found that she's lost her magic charm. The figure to die for has become bulky. Though the boobs still remain massive, but her once toned abs have developed massive love handles (exciting for some, not to me). Attaching her recent pics for your reference.

Keep up contributing and play safe mongering.

Cheers,

Sam.

Cristiano7
11-04-21, 09:09
Hi all,

I have been staying in Bhubaneswar for more than 1 year due to Pandemic and work from home situation. So tried below Spa to satisfy my loneliness. As this city is very dry and inactive, my report might help few newbies exploring. In a return I am asking to post your review here and help others.

1. AT Spa inside famous mall, Martyr Nagar.

Called and booked my appointment. Counter charges were too high for no reason. Manager (Man) guided me to massage room, and straightaway asked me "Which type of girl shall I send", I replied "Good figure and busty". He said will send in 5 minutes. I quickly changed to dispo and waited. I heard a door knock and I was very eager to see therapist, there comes beautiful therapist and I was relaxed. Not a great massage, she was boring throughout. 20 minutes left for massage, and she asked do you need any extra service to which I enquired about prices, which was sky rocket. She quoted 5 K for B2B and after lot of bargain settle with 3 K for B2 B. Handed over cash to her and then she became full nude. Undoubtedly, she possesses good figure with seductive tattoo of her name in her shoulder. But to be honest, it was waste of money as nothing great in B2 B and also I was turned off as she declined BJ, DFK from starting. HJ was not good, and she reacted as if my cum going to burn her hand.

Name. Horror movie starring Rajkumar Roa and Janhavi Kapoor.

Boobs - 9/10.

Body - 7/10.

B2 B - 1/10.

Damages - 3 k (Counter) + 3 k (Extra).

WIR. Never, not even the spa.

2. Holy River Spa, in front of famous mall in Martyr Nagar.

It was Dusherra and Jhonny needed action. So called this Spa and came to know Dusshera offer was in place. Headed there and was in shock to see beauty of receptionist lady. She was perfect example of MILF, will not step back to compare her with Kendra Lust. Sadly, don't think she will massage. Anyway was assigned to NE girl and damn I think best massage of my life. All my tiredness was gone and also I slept for few minutes. When I woke up, I was planning to ask for extras, but not a single hint was provided. As I became friendly with her with my sarcasm, I went ahead and asked about extra. She politely declined and took it very sportingly. She said we in this Spa don't do extras, it is strictly forbidden here, but you are good guy and I can understand what body wants. So if you want I can call my friend who works in another spa inside mall opposite the road. Listening to this from her I thanked her and requested to call her and see if she is free. Luckily she was free, and my below point 3 (third) report is on her.

Damage - 1500 (Dussehra offer) + no extra in this Spa.

WIR. I don't think so.

3. Foreign Name / Hollywood hero name Spa, inside Mall in Martyr Nagar.

I straight away went inside spa and told receptionist guy that I had booking for therapist (new Kriti Sanon movie name), he replied yes she was waiting for you and then showed me my room. I quickly changed to dispo and waiting for her. She came inside and I told her that I am friend of previous therapist. She understood and asked what you need, listening to my demands she denied BJ which was confirmed by her friend and reason I came running to her. Again with this dissatisfaction, I went with B2 B after lot of negotiations. Stupid decision. Worst B2 B.

Boobs - 2/10 very small.

Looks - 8/10 small and cute.

B2 B - 1/10 (no Dkf, no suck, nothing).

Damages - 1500 (counter, Dusshera offer) + 2500 (extra).

WIR. May be for other, and awesome ambience, spa room.

4. and Spa (Hindi of welcome or greet someone), in front of famous mall in Martyrs Nagar.

This is report of last week. I already went this spa which is located in another location. You can find my FR in previous posts with my other username.

Paid to receptionist guy and I was shown my room. Rooms are not that great as compared to its another branch. Therapist was local and was good. Her massage skills were good. She was sensually touching private parts, where I was sure of extras. And suddenly, she pulled my dispo and started massaging my ass. The best feeling so far but I didn't asked anything and waited for last few minutes. When turned front, She was touching a lot while massaging thighs and I was in love with her skills. She asked any service that I want. Again she denied BJ due to covid and told me about her financial situation. I didn't bargain and went ahead with extra. Damn she was good, ass massage was the best, and loved the way she played with my hole. She hold Jhonny from behind and started stroking it. It was best I ever had. She played and teased for 10 -15 minutes and I was very horny. Lastly, Jhonny blasted.

Name. English of mitha then why.

Body - 8/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Looks - 7/10 subjective.

B2B - 1/10 didn't go full nude.

Damages - 1800 (Counter) + 3 k (extra).

WIR. Big Yes, she might agree to BJ which I am searching in Bhubaneswar since ages.

Guys, hope this will help you. Please again requesting to share your review here and post your findings so that you can help many. Doesn't matter how you write what you write, requesting you all to take few minutes and post a review here.

Also, please refer me any place or contacts where I can get BJ.

And any indie contact and which hotel are friendly, please help me to get started in Bhubaneswar.

Sorry for long post. Take care, keep exploring.

LovelyAsh
11-09-21, 19:04
Hey Bros.

Need info on spa, DP and Inde in Nashik.

Visiting this place for 2 to 3 days and want to utilize it.

Stay Safe.

LA.

HoneydewSmooth
11-24-21, 18:17
Tried this real spa (add 'g' between e & a), near hinoo chowk.

Nothing great to mention. Smallest massage rooms (only 2 numbers). 2 girls only. One I got was Rekha. Average looking girl, aadiwasi one. Had always fantasy of accessing aadiwasi girl. Nice body & great assets. Young fresh as well. Little access to kitty as well.

Damage: 1.5 k counter + 500 rs tips.

Still looking for a good spa in ranchi with more action. Guys please input.

Cheers.

Vikash3459
11-25-21, 09:36
Any reliable SP / indie / MP in Patna.

Looking for it since a year but scared since the place is full of frauds.

Thanks.

Sudigali
11-27-21, 07:36
Hey guys,

I am new to this area and will be here for a while so any leads will be very helpful. I know a lot of contacts in Hyderabad and will reciprocate. Seniors please help.

TiaMoman
12-13-21, 13:50
Hello guys,

Looking for leads in Amritsar, will be there from 18th to 23rd.

I would love to try out some Punjabi girls / indie.

Looking for girls / indie with place will be preferable.

Age no constraint.

Any clubs where I can pick up if there is an such options open.

I will be obliged for your pointers / info.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

StockCock
12-19-21, 19:06
Hi all,

Visited last week very famous Spa chain with and. Booked my appointment by calling them before 30 minutes and reached on time around afternoon (1-2 PM). I was taken aback by the beauty of receptionist girl, she was mixture of cute, beautiful and sexy at the same time. Next time will definitely ask if she does massage. Controlled myself many times not to look at her like perv while she was explaining me all the rates which were damn higher compared to metro cities and pushing me book their signature massage I. E. Hammam massage for whooping 4 K. Again controlled myself for now, but will be trying on my next visit, Hammam sounds very interesting and erotic, won't be revealing here, I want you to go there and listen from receptionist girl. OK, after bypassing this trap, agreed on Swedish and quickly filled up the form, then receptionist guy showed me my room. In no time changed to dispo and laid down, then there was a sweet sound of knocking "coming sir" where comes my therapist. She was average girl with huge asset, but yes she would not have been average if receptionist wasn't so beautiful. Anyway, started with stretching which was way better than many Spas and I was so relaxed..Name of the spa.

Visham1983
01-29-22, 13:46
Hi all,

So being a newbie to Bhbnsr, wanted to try some recommendations by a member from here as I had limited time was able to check out only one MP which is in a famous Mall in martyr nagar, with foreign actor name, didn't have much hope as it was late hours and anyway went to check it, counter charge was 1.3 k for 60 m dry, was hoping to get some extras, changed into dispo and was waiting but alas I got a therapist who looked professional, so I didn't drop the question, massage was OK. Finished the session and left.

Work: maybe to check. Out other birds, decent ambience.

Asslick
02-05-22, 15:24
Hello to all, going to bhilai tomorrow. Is there any spa which give extra? Help will be much appreciated.

Grayfox4565
02-13-22, 18:11
Will be Dimapur for few weeks. Any suggestions for MPs or contacts will be appreciated.Did you had any luck in dimapur. Will be visiting the place sometime in March and wanted to check if there is any leads available for there. Thanks.

Rocker123
02-24-22, 18:20
Hi,

Friends. Coming to Jamshedpur for 2 days. Any lead about spa or indi for mongering will be helpful to me. No info on this area. Please help.

Tia.

Rocker.

Ramher6978
03-01-22, 19:23
This is to record my experience with a massage parlor in south of TamilNadu, specially near Tirunelveli. After I had my second shot of covid vaccine, I was tired and was longing for a good rub. My place is a popular tourist location in the district. So I knew there will be some massage parlor there too. Never been to one in my hometown. Checked google and got few hits. Called them up and two responded positively. I fixed up on one and proceeded. It was in a resort exterior to the town. Since it was off season the resort was empty. After enquiry one guy pointed me a small building. Which had a restaurant kind setup but empty in the ground floor and directions upstairs for an ayurvedic spa. I went upstairs, saw a young boy sweeping floors. It looked like small lodging facility. There was no one to respond. I waited in the reception room, a ok looking north Indian woman walked in and inquired. After I said we spoke on phone. She said I have four girls available, 2 NI and 2 SI. I asked if I can see them. She called for a line up 3 appeared, 2 looked okayish north Indian girls. Another 1 looked fair, slightly plump good looking girl and she spoke Hindi to other girls. I was confused since I was told 2 NI,2 SI. I asked where are SI therapists. She pointed to the fair girl and said she's 1 and another is on a call. She opened a door to balcony and asked me to checkout, it was a mallu girl in 28. She was on a call and looked at me. She resembled a typical homely, mid aged, town side housewife. I chose the SI who was speaking in Hindi.

Paid 2 k, tried to bargain, no reduction. I was asked to go into a room. It was a normal room, no special setup. It had a full curtain to separate bathroom entrance and room. Also another curtain to cover the complete door to corridor too. She asked me to change to dispo behind the curtain and went out. Once I was ready, I wrapped the towel around me. She knocked and walked in. She was wearing a bright red dress. She placed her duppata on the dressing table and removed her slippers too. Asked me to lie on the table face down. I lied down with towel. She removed it and placed aside. There was some chit chat, asked her is she really SI and how she knew Hindi, she said she's a Muslim and spoke urudu in family. I asked for a powder massage. She put lots of powder and kept rubbing my back. I was lying with my face down and hands hanging down on both sides of the table. When she came to massage my neck. She held my hand and placed on her buttocks for me to hold and rub. I gently squeezed it and rubbed. I slowly tried to feel her panty line beneath her leggings, reached her pussy and try to insert into her ass crack through the legging. She popped the tips question. After little negotiation we settled on 2. 5 K for Topless massage and HJ. It was too much I know, but unavoidable like place I am in. Customers are very less. She said, she will add in a special bum massage. As a fan of bum massage I agreed. She started to rub my ass crack, asked her to remove her top. She was wearing red lace bra, complementing her fair skin and slight plump body. I enjoyed squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipple, not a smooth skin. She had those very small white hairs women have before waxing. But plump milk cans and mild brown nipples. She asked to turn and started rubbing my crack. It was a bliss. I closed my eyes and started enjoying the rub. In few minutes, I got the urge to unload and I came on the sheets with her rubbing my ass and balls. It was quite early than we expected. I paid her 2 K in cash and asked her UPI for the rest. Since I came early and not much we did. She said that's OK.

On The Wings
03-02-22, 10:25
This is to record my experience with a massage parlor in south of TamilNadu, specially near Tirunelveli.Surprising to see that MPs have started mushrooming everywhere and that too in a conservative place like Tirunelveli and nearby areas. Are you talking about Kuttralam the popular tourist spot?

Rocker123
03-03-22, 10:56
Hi,

Can any kind hearted.

Soul give me a SP contact in Jamshedpur?

Presently in this area. All the internet contacts like loc, sud etc are proven scam. Not a single MP is also working.

Staying till tomorrow. My PM is active. It will be great help.

Thanks.

Rocker.

Rocker123
03-03-22, 11:19
Got 3 profiles from my regular sp going to taste second girl update the FR soon.Rajmehta bro.

Clear your in box. Could not PMd you as your inbox is full. Dire need to have any SP contact in Jamshedpur.

Rocker.

Rocker123
03-04-22, 19:27
After 2 days of continuous efforts at last I could find a Reliable SP in Jamshedpur. She is the only one who didn't asked for advance. I was in a hotel near station. She confirmed and send the girl on time. Deal was for 2 hrs 2 shot at 5000. Girl reached on time to my room with out any hinderence at reception. After that 2 hour of pleasure except anal and DFK. Sucked her v to my hearts content. Rest all are as usual. Interestingly the girl disclosed that she is also Bengali and also her home is also near to my nest at Bengal. She is also eager to work in Kolkata. She is planning to shift by Apr.

Any one need genuine contact may pm me. Attaching two girls pic. The pretier one don't do outcall. So took the other one.

Good assets. A little bit dusky. Boobs are little saggy. Rest all ok. Give proper vive and moan during screwing.

Bye Jamshedpur.

MailSanjay
03-09-22, 18:39
Hi guys,

Can you please share any leads of Indies in Kolhapur.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.Bro,

Do you have any contacts from Kolhapur. Please help. Will surely help you for other cities like Bangalore and Navi Mumbai.

TharkiBoi
03-19-22, 03:04
Thanks.Did you find anything bro? MPs I don't think there are any here and SP / indie I'm not sure where to find.

RgBoy
03-19-22, 10:04
Did you find anything bro? MPs I don't think there are any here and SP / indie I'm not sure where to find.There's one around Om Vihar Complex.

TharkiBoi
03-26-22, 02:04
There's one around Om Vihar Complex.Can you please share more details? I'm not able to find any in google maps. If you have been there, then please share your experience.

Sumitiitr
03-26-22, 11:27
Any lead for Dehradun?

HoneydewSmooth
03-27-22, 18:59

Thanks.Thre are lot of indie, mostly MILF type but sorry I do not have direct contact. On MP try the on in hotel red velvet after belly road. It was ok exp pre covid.

Cheers.

HoneydewSmooth
04-03-22, 12:18
Hello guys,

Finally could breakthrough Ranchi scene. Had a session with WG through SP. Not great experience as such but SP has better birds. PM me for details. Can share SP no but not reference. Also can suggest hotel were one can walk in book room & avail services.

Damage was 5 k / 2st can brought down to 4 k.

Cheers.

ManishNagpur
04-13-22, 09:37
Hello guys,

Finally could breakthrough Ranchi scene. Had a session with WG through SP. Not great experience as such but SP has better birds. PM me for details. Can share SP no but not reference. Also can suggest hotel were one can walk in book room & avail services.

Damage was 5 k / 2st can brought down to 4 k..Tried to send you message but your inbox is full.

Need your help in Ranchi. Please clear your inbox.

Luvsourabh
04-15-22, 09:09
After 2 days of continuous efforts at last I could find a Reliable SP in Jamshedpur. She is the only one who didn't asked for advance. I was in a hotel near station. She confirmed and send the girl on time. Deal was for 2 hrs 2 shot at 5000. Girl reached on time to my room with out any hinderence at reception. After that 2 hour of pleasure except anal and DFK. Sucked her v to my hearts content. Rest all are as usual. Interestingly the girl disclosed that she is also Bengali and also her home is also near to my nest at Bengal. She is also eager to work in Kolkata. She is planning to shift by Apr.

Any one need genuine contact may pm me. Attaching two girls pic. The pretier one don't do outcall. So took the other one..Could you please share details of the SP. Though I am looking for an outcall. A massage spa would be the best. Going to Jamshedpur tomorrow.

Underutilised
04-20-22, 15:09
Hello guys,

Damage was 5 k / 2st can brought down to 4 k.

Cheers.Bro your Pm is full. Need help with Ranchi. Please help!

TheIrishGuy
04-22-22, 18:16
Hey lads,

I have been I touch with few ladies in Bhubaneswar and damage is 8 k to 10 k full night. I have been new to this site and done punting around Delhi only. Anyone need details for Bhubaneswar get I touch. I see there is lot of complains of Bhubaneswar being dry. Do message me in private.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Alphe86
04-24-22, 09:10
Had a visit to BBSR couple of weeks back and visited the above said spa, only Thai in name, non in the lineup. The rates were very high, but body needed a bit to relaxation. Rooms were not up to the mark, asked them to show me one more room and selected. They have local and NE therapist, chose NE and I had made up my mind to not to ask for extra.

In came a slender bird, and she did one of the best massages 😀 in first half hour. After some chit chat, asking where I am and my previous spa experience, I got a hint that she might me open to some action but I didn't ask further. She popped the question and quoted 5 k for b2 b and 1. 5 HJ. I laughed and declined. She said it's the going rate, but I said I get FS for 2 k and why would I go with b2 b for even 2 k? Then she came down to 2. 5 k and seeing her cute face I thought why not? She had nice round face and glasses, from Mizoram.

I usually try a bit on the MILF side with big boobs, but I thought why not? I accepted with one condition, she should join me I bath after the session 😁129322;. Name stared with m, synonyms to fog. She was really slim, small A cup size boobs and nice sharply ass. She humped me for some time, and she was pretty small and to carry in my arms. Nice experience for me. Seeing that she thought of jacking off and be done with it, I slowly took control, removed her panties and what a view, nice pink pussy with slightly protruding outer lips😍. I slowly got her aroused by sucking her boobs back to back and fingering her pussy. She started getting wet and started taking a bit dirty too. She was pushing her small boobs, now with rock hard nips to my mouth and I started playing with her pussy and ass at the same time. She even forgot she was supposed to jack me off, and started pushing her hips to my hands. I slowly asked will you let me fuck you next time? She didn't reply, but continued in pushing her hips and she came on my hands. I wa not finished obviously, and she came to her senses, totally flushed from orgasm. We both went to bath together and she showered along with me and jerked me in the shower and I had restrain myself from entering.

I will visit next time with cover though. I was really satisfied and she was literally red in her cheeks amongst other places 😊.

The spa? Below average. The girl in her tights? Average, and she after aroused? Really memorable and I will be repeating her. Gave me a tight hug and kissed me before she left.

SambyFun77
04-26-22, 11:37
Hollywood Celebrity Spa in Famous Mall in Martyr Nagar. Went for dry massage counter 1.3 k, came in NE chick. Massage was okayish and in the end asked for services. HJ and B2B available. Just went for HJ since wanted a girl to touch my tool. 1 k for HJ.

Mushafir
04-28-22, 08:14
Had a visit to BBSR couple of weeks back and visited the above said spa, only Thai in name, non in the lineup. The rates were very high, but body needed a bit to relaxation. Rooms were not up to the mark, asked them to show me one more room and selected. They have local and NE therapist, chose NE and I had made up my mind to not to ask for extra.

In came a slender bird, and she did one of the best massages 😀 in first half hour. After some chit chat, asking where I am and my previous spa experience, I got a hint that she might me open to some action but I didn't ask further. She popped the question and quoted 5 k for b2 b and 1. 5 HJ. I laughed and declined. She said it's the going rate, but I said I get FS for 2 k and why would I go with b2 b for even 2 k? Then she came down to 2. 5 k and seeing her cute face I thought why not? She had nice round face and glasses, from Mizoram.

I usually try a bit on the MILF side with big boobs, but I thought why not? I accepted with one condition, she should join me I bath after the session 😁129322;. Name stared with m, synonyms to fog. She was really slim, small A cup size boobs and nice sharply ass. She humped me for some time, and she was pretty small and to carry in my arms. Nice experience for me. Seeing that she thought of jacking off and be done with it, I slowly took control, removed her panties and what a view, nice pink pussy with slightly protruding outer lips😍. I slowly got her aroused by sucking her boobs back to back and fingering her pussy. She started getting wet and started taking a bit dirty too. She was pushing her small boobs, now with rock hard nips to my mouth and I started playing with her pussy and ass at the same time. She even forgot she was supposed to jack me off, and started pushing her hips to my hands. I slowly asked will you let me fuck you next time? She didn't reply, but continued in pushing her hips and she came on my hands..Can you give details of spa and girl name?

Mushafir
04-28-22, 08:15
Hey lads,

I have been I touch with few ladies in Bhubaneswar and damage is 8 k to 10 k full night. I have been new to this site and done punting around Delhi only. Anyone need details for Bhubaneswar get I touch. I see there is lot of complains of Bhubaneswar being dry. Do message me in private.You don't have PM.

SambyFun77
04-30-22, 07:24
Went again and this time another Mizo chick. Different massage technique and services 1 k HJ, 2 k HJ Topless and 3 k B2B. Was feeling horny hence went for 2 k. Tried hard for 1.5 k but couldn't.

Ajit 1980
05-24-22, 07:30
Thanks honeydewsmooth for sharing the no of SP, contacted him he guided to oyo near station road, after reaching there allotted one room bong girl moni came after half an hour fair, short in height, fat, aged 30, deed started lots of nakhra did not allowed to kiss on lips and boobs sucking only CBJ provided for 10 seconds put my man on pussy came after 5 min, after seeing tantrum skip second shot.

Charges.

Hotel 1 K.

Girl 4 K for 2 shots.

WIR. SP is good, will try other girl.

RohanKhannapn
05-25-22, 22:33
Bro,

Can you msg me number please. I will share Delhi or Pune Number with you.

Hey lads,

I have been I touch with few ladies in Bhubaneswar and damage is 8 k to 10 k full night. I have been new to this site and done punting around Delhi only. Anyone need details for Bhubaneswar get I touch. I see there is lot of complains of Bhubaneswar being dry. Do message me in private.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Krishhhhh
05-31-22, 16:24

Any one need genuine contact may pm me. Attaching two girls pic. The pretier one don't do outcall. So took the other one.

Good assets. A little bit dusky. Boobs are little saggy. Rest all ok. Give proper vive and moan during screwing.

Bye Jamshedpur.Can you please share this contact bro will be grateful!

Mushafir
06-04-22, 12:18
Can anyone suggest good hotel in ranchi for mongering purpose. Budget no issue.

Salspak
06-05-22, 10:28
Hey Guys,

Let me know if you have any decent place to monger in Manipur / Imphal. Would be great to have some options there.

It seems to be a quiet and sedate space but; Manipuri's do like to have their share of fun provided we have access to their hideouts and I am not sure if outsiders are welcome.

So anyone who has solid contacts and references to such avenues do update.

TIA.

HoneydewSmooth
06-08-22, 18:38
Thanks honeydewsmooth for sharing the no of SP, contacted him he guided to oyo near station road, after reaching there allotted one room bong girl moni came after half an hour fair, short in height, fat, aged 30, deed started lots of nakhra did not allowed to kiss on lips and boobs sucking only CBJ provided for 10 seconds put my man on pussy came after 5 min, after seeing tantrum skip second shot.

Charges.

Hotel 1 K.

Girl 4 K for 2 shots.

WIR. SP is good, will try other girl.Thanks for acknowledging. Could you post her pic. I will be doing same from next time I use his birds. Helps in sampling what to & what not to try.

Cheers.

Rocker123
06-13-22, 17:12
Hi folks,

Moving to vapi / silvasa for two nights. Will be free at evening. Any kind help in that area will make my trip memorable. Any sp with outcall or incall information will be helpfull. PM is on.

Please share if you have.

TIA.

Rocker.

ChicExecutive
06-17-22, 19:53
Hey Guys,

I just joined the forum and really a great place to share experience. I have been mongering for almost 8 years now and have good contacts in Gurgaon, Delhi (willing to help and share).

I am currently struggling to find some genuine contacts for Ranchi which has good quality girls. Any help would be really appreciated, thanks pals.

Bro your Pm is full. Need help with Ranchi. Please help!

Ajit 1980
06-28-22, 03:45
Hi.

Need help in bhubaneswar on official trip for ten days, staying at P. H. Mantra.

Could help in Ranchi.

Thanks.

Ajit 1980
07-20-22, 02:27
Hi.

Need help in bhubaneswar on official trip for ten days, staying at P. H. Mantra.

Could help in Ranchi.

Thanks.Visited spa at Martyr nagar, opp BM mall, greet in Hindi, counter charge 1200 after bargain, room was just ok type, only one fat local MILF therapist available, boobs 34 little shaggy, meet in Hindi add I at last, massage part was ok, when it comes to extra HJ and B2B was available at 3 K with no BJ DFK bargained to lower the rates but did not bulge, I agreed as it's my first exp in BBSR, opened only upperclothes, she asked me to come in doggy position and put oil in butt, ball, hole, given massage with boobs from behind in doggy position for 5 min it was pleasure, turned around for frontal massage as usual given in B2B, finished with HJ.

It was just ok experience, may not try as rates are high and quality of therapist is not justified in that rate.

Please share any contact of SP / lady in BBSR, PM is active.

Peronix
07-31-22, 16:09
I will be staying in Jharkhand for a while for work related issue, traveling around the areas between dhanbad and ranchi. Any leads on these places?

CSPro
08-14-22, 10:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Aryan123
08-14-22, 18:42
This is a 8 months old report but the action is still on.

Was in Raipur for an exam. Tired but in modd so went for the MP (ATS). Asked for a NE girl. She was from Mizoram. Oh boy, she was beautiful. She was very fluent in English. She herself asked about the extras. I had a wonderful experience. Great tits and ass. She was reluctant to kiss when I asked. After sometime, while kissing her neck, I slowly went to her chin and asked if we can kiss! This time she obliged. Good DFK. But it was not that much fun as she was a smoker and I never smoke, so didn't like the smell. Ended with a good HJ and we showered together. She gave me a nice massage after that. I was fully satisfied.

Counter charges: 1.5 k.

Extras: 3.5 k.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Very Cute & polite girl.

I have her digits but she left the spa and now lives in her hometown.

But the action is on in MP as her friends are working.

Next Raipur report in few days.