PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
05-18-02, 06:00
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

VoodoDick
09-19-02, 19:55
try the massage parlours listed in the newpapers (times of india).

if you're lucky you might get good service for about 5000 - 10,000 rupees thats 100$ - 200$.

depends on your bargaining power.

Member #4177
09-19-02, 22:41
yes you can pay 5000 to 10000 rupees and above as someone mentioned or you can save your money and do the following: in mumbai, go to juhu beach, from there walk up the corner (about a quarter mile or so and you will come across a hotel sea princess. just stand by the side of the road and you will see women in auto rickshaws. negotiate everything, including the price for the autoricksaw driver to take you to your hotel. the girls here can be had for about 600 rupees for the hour, 800 rupees for two hours and 1500 to 2000 rupees for the night. the auto rickshaw driver may want 50 to 150 rupees which should include the fare to take you to your hotel. so get a hotel close to this place. get a double room or work out with the security (or the front office staff) that you will be bringing guests.

other cities are cheaper than mumbai.

now you can pay 5000 or 10000 rupees but make sure that the firl is top notch or send her back.

Fman
09-24-02, 14:48
Bill
India is not good choice for sexual vacation. Don't listen to others.
women are extremely beautiful! may be, but very difficult to find such women for sex. there are lot of beautiful women available in Mumbai, but again, finding a guest friendly hotel is not easy and sex is just mechanical. a lot of brothal in Mumbai. You can go there and finish your f.... that's all. I am an Indian based in gulf. think about myself. when I am in India for vacation and whenever I feel for sex I always fly to Bangkok.
Regards

CityDude
09-25-02, 08:17
If you are headed to BOM for business, puntering can be a way to relax after work. Going specially for puntering/mongering is not worth it. I make one or two Asia swings a year; dropping by BOM/DEL on my way to SIN/HKG - This way i do not have to be dissappointed. Most hotels where you have a double or suite are girl friendly.

VoodoDick
09-25-02, 20:30
Well guys if you're looking for trailer trash or worse you can get them for less than rs.500. In most cases here in India you get what you pay for. As someone has mentioned.....if you have the time to wait for scooters by the road side & stuff....good for you.
But if money's not the problem & the time is, & if you're looking for really good girls, then they dont come less then rs5000. take my word for it.let the valet of the place know what you're looking for & it'll be done.
Try it & post guys.

Bill
09-27-02, 03:16
That's seems strange to me that a poor country like India will make a big deal about you bringing a working girl to your hotel. Its not like they are catholic or anything. How much in dollars can one find a secure inexpensive hotel that allows you to bring overnight guests? How are the brothels, do they provide locking doors and a/c or are they curtains and dusty cubicles? Do foreighners frequent them and do they pay a premium? I really don't mind if they lay there like a starfish, as long as they don't rush. To me the lure of those luscious brown skinned beauties is hard to fend off and I will do almost anything to make this dream a reality. Do you guys feel safe walking the streets in the day/night even though you may not blend in? I wish I could find a site that can answer all my questions without having to bother you guys! Thankyou.

Fman
09-28-02, 05:12
Some hotels may let bring girls with you, but surly not free of charge. some girls are very young and beautiful in brothels at Mumbai, but not clean and with a dirty bed and curtain, very difficult to get hard-on for person like me. it is for low class local. you may find posh brothels, but again, thailand like atmosphere is not passible, for examble getting BBBJ, no way. let me tell you another examble, I asked the girl to get shower in my hotel 3 different time, no one obeyed.

Any Sex traveller like me who visited FKK in germany, clubs in Prague, cyprus and many other places, the India is worst.

one more thing. (poor counrty like India) same standerd hotel in metropolitan city in India will cost you atleast three time higher than bangkok.

VoodoDick
09-28-02, 20:25
Yup,

Fman's got the scene worked out really well.

The place is basically safe but with all major cities (NYC, Moscow) gotta know your way around.

The brothels not my scene but from what I've heard its a waste of time & money. Forget BBBJ, try asking the girls to change positions. One of the locals who works for me told me he was slapped for asking for BJ! (amazing but true)

Instead guys visit the diso's in town, you'll find really (I mean really) amazing looking girls. Some pro's some just out to have fun.

My first experience in India started with an amateur at one of the pubs.

Khun
09-29-02, 08:42
Originally posted by Bil
That's seems strange to me that a poor country like India will make a big deal about you bringing a working girl to your hotel.

I wish I could find a site that can answer all my questions without having to bother you guys! Thank You.I can bet you will be diappointed if you go for a sex vacation in India. Its not like that prosetution not exist in India but even it is a poor country, moral binding in the culture still exist. Earning by prositution is neither acceptable by law or by society. The police also sometime very strict & hotel may also have problem due to girl in guest room.

Come to Thailand & Enjoy any kind of liberty you like.

Bill
09-30-02, 14:15
There sure are alot of negative posts about india as a sex tourists destination. I still wonder if some are written by people just trying to discourage and keeping all the fun for themselves. Should I believe the negative, or has anyone got any good recommendations or positive experiences they would like to share. With all the millions of people and most of them with little money, they have to be willing to let a guy do the nasty for a short while, to me its such easy money with no work.

Mrpusa
09-30-02, 15:32
i just returned from india, bangalore, to be specific. supposedly, bangalore is the sex capital of india, rivalling the "old" mumbai, before the religious zealots had some say. neverthless, i did not get any pussy in bangalore. discreetion is the name of the game inregard to sex in india. it does not mean you can't get any, but you need to knock on various doors (i.e., 3 wheeler drivers, pimps, bell boys, etc). also, be very careful of health issues, i.e., aids, hepatitis, std's etc. the girls in india at the lower pay scale, 500 rupees and under will most likely be carrying some 1 if not more of these diseases!

WSG_Fan
09-30-02, 22:50
Bangalore is the best place to have fun. It's safe, clean and discrete. You have to know the process though. Go to any bar (brigade garden on Bridgae road) and try to sync up with the bartender. Most of the girls on the stage are available during day time. What you have to do is talk to the bartender the previous night and fix the girl and the price. The next day he will bring the girl wherever you want. If you have a hotel room, then there is no problem at all. The girl will spend all day with you for US$100-$150. Please note that almost all the girls in Bangalore bars are non-locals. They are mostly from Bombay and Delhi. They import the best quality. I don't know a whole lot about Bangalore but really enjoyed during the past 5 business trips I made in the last one year.

Duniawala
10-16-02, 02:39
Bill

If u r looking for a sex vacation in India, u have to let go of your American notion of cleanliness and fun. Although there is a big sex trade it is mostly among the lower class and the health and cleanliness factor will have you puking.

That said, it is possible to get good women in India. On the financial side, it is going to be costly. $100 USD is the minimum for a shot and if u r lucky then for the night. The locals view that if you are a farang you can afford it. So they ask for a lot.

There r 2 ways to get good pussy.

1. Ask the hotel guys. They can discretely get u a girl. This is the best as the girl comes to ur room and u can do whatever u like. BTW BJ is not common, so don't be surprised if she refuses.

2. There are a lot of "farmhouse" parties, specially in the Delhi areas. See if your local host can get u into one of these. The girls are young, sexy and bold. You may not even have to pay.

I say this from experience. I am a transplant Indian in America so i have seen the best of both worlds.

Indiman6
05-11-03, 16:01
Had heard of wonderful women in Kerala.

In Kovalam beach resort lot of foreign tourists stay as they do in various cities in Kerala e.g. Trivandrum, basically for nature tourism,ayurvedic massages(including full body massages-discreetly by women too where they may give one a hand job or a blow job(rare) and may be full service in secrecy and fear of the authorities crackdowns now and then)beaches,greenery,palm trees,cuisine.

People are involved in providing sex to visitors and are always afraid of the authorities. But in evenings if one loiters meaningfully one may be approached by- sometimes almost drunk- men, asking whether one wants "ladies enjoy" in broken and " one word' English. communication is mostly a problem as they do not know good english, mostly Malayalam-local language, very little almost nil Hindi.

Sometimes they may ask one to come to some hotel where they would say they know manager and he would give room.They ask for money in advance.This is risky as they may vanish. then come back and ask for more without any one. they ask for 2k for night and then would say because of authorities problem only one hour. And not in kovalam have to go to that place. Have to take auto. Lot of waiting may be involved and travelling in hot humid weather. The place may not be clean and one may not like what is on offer.

After that auto man will ask for money for beer and the other man will ask for money for beer. Then auto man will ask for exorbitant amount for auto and the other man will ask for more. This is when quarrels and loud voicing will take place and attract the other people and authorities and may lead to trouble and total diissatisfaction for the person who had thought of some enjoyment.

Other info is still unverified but it is understood some college girls are available and maybe some actresses, but it is all very secret and not open at present since the authorities are also becoming more aware of ways to get info from the internet etc. Of course it is understood that Ernakulam / Cochin / Kochhi has more scope and some massage numbers in clasifieds of the Indian Express, the Hindu, Malayala Manorama may be of similar help as the one in TOI Delhi.

I was hoping if some one has concrete helpfl info for Kovalam,Trivandrum and nearby places they may please help by posting here.

Member #4177
05-13-03, 01:52
i was at kovalam beach last year. stayed at a hotel on the beach. this "ladies enjoy" guy approached me and he said we will have to go in an auto - having read about this scam before, i told him that i was interested but i wasn't going anywhere, he needs to bring the girl at one end of the beach or to my hotel, other than that no deal. well, that ended that. then i asked my hotel receptionist for girls and where i could find them - he said, he could arrange for a massage, which he did, right next to the hotel for 400 rupees. witha little bit of extra tip it was enjoyable that i had to request one more for the next day.

desi

Djeskine
07-13-03, 07:16
Fellow Mongers.

I'm just about to get out of Cochin after one miserable week of "forced abstinence".
No amount of chatting with taxi / rickshaw drivers, bell boys or anybody for that matter could get me any reasonable info on how to get laid in this city full of hot looking babes!

In short it was so desparetely difficult to even remotely feel the sex pulse of this place!! The night life is totally DEAD!

These were the worst seven days.

On the other hand I enjoyed the backwater boat ride, the drive upto the mountains. What a spectacular view!

If only one could have been balanced by two hot babes on both arms on such a trip. It would have been heaven on earth for real!!

Guys, I 'm leaving sorely disappointed, but will come sometime again.

I hope by then I'd have been able to get some leads either thru here or dug it out someplace and will definetely share it with you all.

Dj

Indiman6
08-10-03, 10:42
Hi,

Cochin/Kochi is really having very sexy girls. Had heard of Panambilly Nagar near South Railway station,but not much success. Naval Officers seem to know but could not get to them.

A few TV serial/films/Advertisement girls were heard to be available but how to get in touch with them. Heard they charge from 3000 for a shot to 6000 for two to three,if they are good faces and body.The extra type were heard to be available for 1000 plus auto fares and maybe some drinks.

Surprisingly no one seems to talk to outsiders about these things? What has happened? Some problem from authorities? Risk of AIDS and STD's?

One massage advertiser said come to the centre in day time and one could get the services of females,but tone indicated otherwise.He also promised to come to hotel/guest house room but only during day time but no clear idea of what services he may provide, hence did not try him out.

How about checking up with some of these ayurvedic massage parlours in Ernakulam?
If any sucess please post here for benefits to members.

Indiman6
08-10-03, 10:46
Heard of Neela Hotel and Raja Hotel in Kovalam. Neela hotel could not be located as there is some Neelakantan hotel.Raja hotel in Kovalam is also not having any help. They say one may get in the beach side hotels. However a number of girls could be seen waiting at the bus stand in the evening near the Kovalam Hotel gate but it is difficult to make out what they are up to. Some massage parlours are still there and one may get some help from them.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space between sentences. To avoid future delays, please include one space between sentences in future reports. Thanks!

Indiman6
08-10-03, 10:48
It is understood that some company Great India cars or something like this has some outlets in Bangalore and other places. Some girls travelling by these buses and cars are reported to be call girls. Does anyone have any idea and contact details?

Rob Brown
11-07-03, 18:54
Bil,

I was reading through the posts to prepare my next trip and came across your questions and will provide this GENERAL INFO.

It looks some messages are discouragement. Obviously any person not willing to share their own or working against us has equal access to the forum. Whatever you post depends on your experience. If you travel unprepared to India you can make lot unpleasant experiences. Get yourself some literature on the details and the culture. If you just go to India for Sex there are lot of other preferable destinations, but if indian women turn you on, you like the county or have something else to, it is a great place if you choose the right cities.

Even though lots of Indians are poor, it doesn’t mean that they let them earn easy money by prostitution or letting them marry outside. And then India has developed significantly so the prices and living standard has too. Besides poverty, there are tons of millionaires as well. The society is simply complicated when it comes to tradtitional attitudes. Regardless of poverty, an indian woman working as a prostitute has no standing and no mercy in society. Instead of saying it is easy money, the majority of indians will say she is a loose character and has this profession in her blood.

Why mentioning catholics? Have you ever been looking for sex in the Middle East? 99% are foreign hookers! They don’t like to share their own women, but rather like to lock them away or chopp off your head if they catch you with someone of their own. In comparsion to that, India is moderate and free and you can get what you want, especially in larger cities.

With general caution safety doesn’t need to be much of concern and you can walk day and night. In India, the concept of girl friendly hotels doesn’t exist that much. Either a hotel is heavily involved in providing rooms for prostitutes or it is not supported. You need to keep your eyes open. In some hotels it is obvious that some action is going on. All rooms can be locked and depending on the hotel ac is provided. To start your search it is the most advisable to ask riskshaw or taxi drivers and bell boys.

As a foreigner you don’t pay a premium in hotels, restaurants or established shops but almost anywhere else. You always get attention as a white skinnded. It pays off to bargain hard, even though it is not your culture, because lot of people think you can afford any price. I have read somewhere in this forum about prices in India "what you see is what you get", I find it is true as for western standard prostitutes and rooms you pay a few thousand Rs. for an hour and if you are on tight budget and can accept a filthy atmosphere you can get it for a few hundred.

Bill
11-09-03, 19:06
Thankyou Rob Brown for taking the time to give me information and insight for making India my sex tour destination. It seems obvious to me that encounters can be had at bargain prices, but a little work and ingenuity must be applied in order to get what we want. If and when I go, there will surely be a no holds barred expose'.

Rob Brown
11-13-03, 21:56
When visiting a brothel within the 10-25 USD range one may sometimes feel to support freelancers instead. Usually the girls speak no English but if you keep on asking you may find one sooner or later. In the budget places in India noone except the pimp is speaking english. Expensive college girls though speak fluent english.

If you are not talented in bargaining you can minimize the game by setting a low price limit for the tout or the driver and let him know you have high expectation :) This way you are a little more in control in what you like to spend. It worked successfully for me, when I asked for a 400 Rs experience. As it was at noon he took me through the whole city but eventually found some acceptable place. For your money you should get at least 30 min. i.e. possibly two times. So if the girl tries to finish the session after five minutes and one shot then it is definitely not indian style prostitution.

If you don't know locals with the same interest you have to try several taxidrivers, rishaw drivers, or touts (touts expect commission, lets say 5-10% of the price asked.) Everyone will pretend they know best, so you evaluate your guide after he showed you some places. You can visit the brothels without being pushed to make a decision. When you don't like the selection you can simply say and leave.

I never tried but I suppose the best thing to have a clean room with the standards you expect is to find a girl-friendly Hotel. Because from there you can ask the bellboy to send some girls to your room. With incalls however you may not have that much of a selection.

Pussy Raider
11-25-03, 09:25
Hi Guys,

Looking at the frustration so many of you seem to be having, which I too had for quite some time till I decided to explore and discover, I decided to share some good news with you guys but with a word of caution.

Like in all cities you have all kinds of possibilities in Hyderabad too. One good bet is to approach the so called "Friendship clubs" that are advertized in Deccan chronicle etc. These are more like official fronts for providing 'contacts' of available and willing ladies. I have had good success with one of them and I think all others too may be just as good. The one I took membership was called 'friends channel'.

The others are 'universal', bmfriends etc. The adverts come out on weekends regularly in the Classifieds in the papers like DC, EENADU. The way it works is that you need to give an upfront joining fees to this club (ranges between 1500 to 3000 Rs), they give you phone numbers of females you can contact / or they introduce you to them through some parties (which will cost you extra, and can be avoided). Best is to take the direct phone intro route and talk and fix up with the babes directly. Negotiate with the club before hand on number of persons they will introduce and frequency etc and profile.
I have so far met up with one housewife, one event coordinator and a beautician.

So far it has been good fun and the advantage is that the deals with these babes are open ended, you can fix your own deals with them and they too can get you more of their friends. Ofcourse, all the 'meetings' cost you money and the cost can range from 1500 to 3000 on average and could also be more depending on age, quality, profession and time. But one common thread so far I observed is that none of them seem to be 'Full-time" on this !! The usual pressures of professionals who keep watching the clock is not there and places are usually non-hotel types.

All in all it is worth a try but it is better to keep the whole thing discreet and under covers else someone may blow the whistle and whole scheme would then go underground !!
All the best - have fun and keep others posted on successes either in ISG or WSG forum.

BTW I am sure such clubs are operational in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai as well !
For others who want straightforward SW fun, they can check out road no1 Banjarahills, from 7 pm to 10 pm, bustops opposite Walden, Grand kakatiya, some babes move around in Autos and you can spot them by the way they look.

Cheers

Member #1263
12-10-03, 22:25
Hi Pussy Raider,

Good to hear of your explorations. Are there any young college babes in Hyderabad for hot FK fun as well?. Where would you meet these girls from the contact club?. I have heard of some beautiful actresses which you could get there via contacts.

Cheers

Pussy Raider
12-13-03, 08:25
Hi,

The action in contact clubs is good and its nice to keep getting new babes' contacts every month. The persons who run these clubs have all kinds of persons on their list and that includes models/ actresses (TV and sidekicks) too. These would be pure commercial 'straight-to-the-point' types, and they do seem to have college going girls as well. I got 2 contacts, one is doing her MCA and other is an MBA student.

The meeting places to begin with is some social place and get talking and then fix up a mutually convenient place for the action. In my case the places were fixed by the girls themselves (some known place of their friends etc). No hotel/ resort. These kinds of places though not very great, but are cheaper and much safer!

In Hyderabad, SW action is quite high, on the Road#1 Banjara hills from the Care Hospital junction, opposite Taj Krishna to the Vegalrao Park near Nagarjuna circle. If you are in a car, you can also spot some in Autos (3-wheelers). These would be better quality charging about 1500-2000. Other places are the bustops opposite Walden and sometimes the one opposite Anand Theater on SP road (around 8.00 p.m.).

Besides this I had some experience in a massage parlour too, though this is very rare in Hyderabad compared to Mumbai. It takes sometime to get this service also, you need to go 3-4 times before the guys their admit that they can arrange the service. This is typical in 'Ladies and Gents' parlour though not in all.

Let me know if any of you guys have had good action offlate?

PR

Fresh Meat
12-29-03, 05:55
Hi,

Meat is easily available in Guntur ( Vari Thota Area ) but you should be careful, take them outside and pay the money in hotel otherwise you will be ripped off.

Fresh Meat
12-29-03, 07:47
Hi,

Good quality meat is avaialble in Ujjain in M.P near the market area. Girls are fair and the rates are also cheap, take them out and have fun. You will risk getting ripped if you have them at their place.

Matt30
01-04-04, 15:47
I was in Kerala recently and noticed a large number of "ayurvedic massage" places advertised in newspapers, magazines etc. It seems like most of these popped up in the last few years. They seem to be there all over the state, especially in Kochi, Thiruvanthanpuram etc.

Does anyone have any experience or inside information about these massage places? How can you tell which places are legit and which are not? Are the legit places strictly male-male or female-female only? Please post or PM.

Maharadjah
02-03-04, 12:45
Hi,

I'm just coming back from Pondichery.

First, a few hotel & lodge will allow you entry with a girl for the night due to police rules.
I've heard that there is a hotel "Eden Garde" near Euroville which is girl-friendly. You have to check first.

So the best way is to rent a house.

There are shows also in hotels. Good place to have contacts.

Blue star hotel, mass hotel & Fillo hotel -IMHO think the best show. There are usually 2 shows.7 pm and 9 pm for Fillo hotel. Good ambiance in WE.

After the last show, outside there is auto will propose you girls.

Ask for the night - about 2K rps + tips for the driver. Must see the girl first.

Good hunt

LR

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Pussy Raider
05-25-04, 06:27
Sprint Up,

All the best, Trichy is definitely active place. There are many hotels near the bus stand and you should be able to get assistance from the hotel room guy. I forgot the hotel where I stayed it has been few years now. The first time I went I did not get the service in the hotel but next time around I chose the one where there was likely to be the scene.
Besides, there is a place about 15-20 Kms from Trichy called Veralimalai, it is a village cum small town, which is famous for this and more than 60% of houses there have babes for the purpose. You can enquire and make a trip there. The room service when I wen cost me about 600-1000 Rs and the trip in Veralimalai is cheaper. There are buses to this place, and if you get down there and hang around many fellows will approach you and take you to the joints. Look around and choose, and be careful to take precaustions needed.

Post your experience when you get back!

Cheer Pr

English Dan
06-03-04, 20:02
Does anybody know what is available in Kovalam Beach area either in way of massage with extras or full?

Thanks

Hank

Indiman6
06-09-04, 10:24
I would like to know too what is there in Kovalam.

Check up a small massage parlour ayurvedic massage near german bakery in lane left of it to the right, may do handshake only.

Indiaman
06-29-04, 08:27
Hi ,

I am at Ahmedabad since last couple of months and was wondering whether good stuff is available here or not.

I became too restless after spending two months without tasting some good pussy and just working on hands.

so search began last week and after hearing some talks on beauty parlour scene here started looking out for them.

There is one beauty parlour named "Ashiana" at satellite area where on my first visit availability of service was denied but after two visits the "madam" opened up .First it started with chest massage ending with handshake. On enquiring about BJ, it was offerred at little premium of Rs.150/- plus Rs.50/- tip to the girl.
BJ was ok.

On my third visit I asked about full service ,which was denied initially but 'madam' agreed to provide it with one girl whom she called , after much negotiations cost for one round was agreed for Rs.1200/- plus tip to the girl.
Girl was not bad ,but she was not willing to give BJ ,willing to coopearte with everything except BJ and anal.Fuck was ok, any way I was doing it after two months.

Afterword the girl offerred her mobile number and said we will have better fun next time at some hotel instead of this place since she was not comfortable here.

lets see what I get at other places.
happy mongering till them.
Bye,
Indiaman

Shello
08-03-04, 05:29
Hi

Would like to tell you all about the night life in Ahmedabad. Since i lived there for almost 4 years. yes one can find SW very often but one had to contact the auto drivers. one can also find the girls at Law Garden after 9 pm. rate is pretty good. 2500 for full night.

Thanks all

Shello
08-19-04, 09:40
Hello Saddhu,

I had been to Pune twice. Yes you are right. One can find some cheap stuff in and around Budhwar Peth, also try out the road near Fergusson College. There you can find some college girls for 3-4K.

Happy Hunting,

Shello

CoolGuy
08-25-04, 03:09
<try out the road near Fergusson College. There you can find some college girls for 3-4K.>

Are you talking about Fergusson College Road? I know there are many restaurants there and also ladies' hostel and so many girls hang out there. But never thought college girls were trying to make money there.

Tell me, have you personally met and partaken college girl/s there? or you just reporting what you have heard? Can you provide details such as are these girls plying their trade on the street or some private house? Appreciate it.....

CoolGuy

Shello
08-26-04, 05:17
Cool Guy,

Yes this is my experience but due to some reasons was not involved in the action. Thats the same road you are talking of. One can find girls there in the evenings after 7-8, I was approached by one girl after we smiled at each other for some time and she asked for 3K all expences included. The reason being I was there as I had some good friends who were there in Fergusson College.

Happy Hunting,

Shello

CoolGuy
08-27-04, 05:19
I am wondering if 3-4K is for a quickie or extended (overnight?) encounter! hmmm...I went to Fergusson College but there was nothing like this when I was a student (it was a while ago) and I used to hang around there a lot.

I am no longer in Pune but visit once a year, so I am very interested in this. The trouble is I cannot take these women to my flat....there are too many neighbors who are nosy. Is there a place you can take these women to?

One more question...Is there any action in Lonavla/Khandala area? I haven't read much about these places, so if any one has info, please post. thanks.

CoolGuy

Chick Luver
10-16-04, 19:08
Hi,

Further to my earlier posting, I visited Ahmedabad which is a quiet city and not much action is going on. But if you have the right contact, then you will find whatever you want but at a price. I have met one girl through someone and have enjoyed with her. It was a good experience specially in a city like Ahmedabad. I have the contact mobile number of the gal and in case anyone wants the same, he can have it and I would also like to have some information that you have about Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon and Jaipur

Chick Luver
10-17-04, 14:41
after putting in my last posting on ahmedabad, i though of just giving more information to people you are interested in mongering in gujarat. i have travelled this city a lot and can give lot of info on the same. it's a quite place but lot of action under the cover. i will start with baroda today :

sex in baroda -- (vadodara) - baroda is now called vadodara. still there are not yet openly females available for sex. but you can surely get girls / women during day time at some places. usually such women utilize bus stops. as it is secure for them for hide themselves with other passengers. the people of gujarat are mainly of religious mind and be careful of people around you while mongering and don't forget keeping an eye on each and every bus stop / rickshaw stand, you’ll surely get nice females. (1) go to “kakaghoda” circle in sayajigunj area. there is a bus stop on the way towards fategunj from kalaghoda circle, near faculty of commerce of m.s. university of baroda. you can surely get good females during daytime for sex around that bus stop. rate is indian rupees 1200 / - + rupees 200 extra for bj without condom. the girl will take you to the hotel room. hotel room charge is rs. 200 for 1 to 1 and half-hour. (2) go to hotel pooja, near boys hostel of m.s. university of baroda, it is on the way to railway station or s.t. bus depot to boys hostel. good girls / women are available for rs. 300 / - to 1500 / -. blow job is included with this price. but don’t forget to bargain. girl will demand for rs. 3000/ - and come down to rs. 1000/- to rs. 1200 /- for 1 hour. bargain both price and time before you enter into hotel room. just go to reception counter of hotel counter and ask for girl. if any girl is not available there, ask them to call, they’ll call girl by phone as per your requirement and budget by phone. (3) the same thing as above mentioned is with hotel sanman, hotel dhiraj and hotel sky lab on jetal pur road of baroda. these hotels are famous for prostitution. (4) go to fatehgunj circle during daytime, at least 1 or 2 girls are always stand there towards home science college of the road. (5) go to nizampura circle, there is a bus stop to go towards alembic some women will be there and walk through that road towards university pavilion just on end of the turn of the circle, you can easily spot them. women are available there only before evening. (6) go to geb circle, alkapuri. opp. geb circle there is a bus stop to go towards railway station. during day time many girls / women are available there. usually they are waiting there for their customer with prior appointment who supposes to come to collect them from there. you can easily spot them there.

Malboy
01-28-05, 10:16
I am in Mysore and trying to look for gals here. Can't get any. Has a lovely hotel (Sandesh de Prince) and have only 1 gal working in the oil massage parlour. Any advise or tips? Would appreciate.

Thanks,

Malboy

Strong Bull
03-26-05, 08:10
I was driving down towards Ambala at about 1 PM. Sighted 2 SWs, young, about 20, one dark one, a 5 and another freckled a 4, both local, on Sector 21/34 road near the Petrol pump. Stopped the car and they got in. They recommended I drive down to Zirakpur / Panchkula for the place. Asked for Rs. 500/-. Was in a hurry and I had to say no. They offered a HJ / BJ in car when driving. I declined as buisness at Ambala was more on my mind. May try some other time.

TDH Lover
07-25-05, 20:23
I have checked that among all the countries, India has the least proper leads. And I think it is the moral police and the hypocrites and we as a prudent society responsible. Minds filled with sex but nothing available.

Anyway I tried checking out Pune and went driving around Sadhu Vaswani chowk. Saw a lady ( 35+) with hoardes of make up to make her look better ( again a myth that powder and lipstick makes one look better - sic) However I was determined to try and so bargained with her for Rs. 300 for a suck.

Put on my condom ( but getting difficut as my dick kept collapsing as I looked at her) finally asked her to stop. Dropped her and disappeared. Maybe I will try if I can get better leads.

Cheers till my next experience.

TDH Lover
07-29-05, 21:38
I visited Cafe Coffee day on E-Street at 10 PM tonight. Saw a few black foreign girl students. Went and quietly sat and ordered my Cafe Mocca and slowly tried getting into their conversation. Difficult to understand what they were saying in something ( probably Arabic). One of them started talking to me and wanted to know what I did. I told them I am in Real Estate and they all wanted my help in organizing better accomodation for them.

Got some addresses and realized that they all have to be either in Koregaon Park or Kondhwa as most land lords do not give them places on rent. I got into a simple conversation with a tall one with scarf all around her face. Sitting next to her on the Coffee Cafe Day sofa I managed to just keep touching her. twice she moved but later she touched me too. I am assuming something or it could be a figament of my imagination.

Anyway meeting next week as I show them some places. Lets hope this goes somewhere.

TDH Lover
08-13-05, 20:38
Returning from office this evening I turned from Ambedkar statue MG Road towards hare Krishna temple and saw a SW who looked 4/10. Was feeling horny so turned around and slowed down. She came along and got in without even my saying anything. Wanted Rs. 1000 for ST and Rs. 3000 for full night. Offered her 500 for a BJ which she agreed after showing some reluctance. We drove towards Hollywood Gurudwara which had a quiet corner while keeping the engine on. She was okay with it and I came after 5 minutes of massaging her tits while she was down.

Did not swollow and I dropped her back. Gave her 100 tip. Overall 3/10.

Rock My World
01-25-06, 08:18
HEY went to the flair massage pallour down at pune.After going inside found girls of all ages and sizes sitting there.(all basically looked liked typical *****s)so with no choice choose the best from the worst.

She took me inside to a private room .When asked about personal services she does all except fuck.charges are appro 1000 for a bj with complete clothes off along with the massage.She seemed to be in a hurry.no fuck with a shitty massage for a 1000 for me a complete waste of money.

Please recommend me any other places in pune.

Thanks

Licked It
02-01-06, 21:39
Nothing. This city may as well turn off the lights.

I spent a month there looking, strolling, web surfing, and asking. Nada the place is dry.

If you must go there on business bring your own entertainment.

Visiting some of the sights is nice, but no mongering action.

I met a couple of British tourists girls on the beaches, but they were not interested.

I will be returning to Cochin later this year, but will arrange to bring my own personal entertainment from Delhi this time.

Good luck all.

Strong Bull
02-04-06, 08:34
Nothing. This city may as well turn off the lights.

I spent a month there looking, strolling, web surfing, and asking. Nada the place is dry.

If you must go there on business bring your own entertainment.

Visiting some of the sights is nice, but no mongering action.

I met a couple of British tourists girls on the beaches, but they were not interested.

I will be returning to Cochin later this year, but will arrange to bring my own personal entertainment from Delhi this time.

Good luck all.Cochin always had a underbelly and there is enough for a persistant mongrer.

We must remember that girls there are much more progressive that their sisters in other parts of India. The family system in some parts is matriachal and women have a say in their own affairs. A large number of male folks in Kerala are in the Middle East and we the mongrers do fill in a Gap or a 'Gape'

I have been to Kochi many times in My shipping career and it was always good. There was a Hotel by the name of SeaLords. The Restraunt staff was helpful. In Kerala monger not with your balls but with your brains. Women are

Ramrod
02-18-06, 03:06
It is surprising that there is no mention of Pondicherry anywhere in the forum. It is supposed to be the happening place, with strip bars and other delights. Lots of people descend on weekends on this town. Unfortunately this was revealed through a sting operation on one of the News cahannels and there could be a temporary slowdown. Anyone has any experience here?

Ramrod

Jeffpooh00
03-03-06, 12:53
Anybody know where to find college girls?

Dev123
03-19-06, 06:15
I am new to B'lore.

Please pass me some contact numbers where I can find girls at reasonable rates at least.

Thanks

Sekoya
03-21-06, 18:57
Anybody know where to find college girls?

Ummm...at college..?

Dirty Tom
03-22-06, 16:53
Hahaha.... that kinda sounded funny!

Ummm...at college..?

Sekoya
03-23-06, 05:13
Hahaha.... that kinda sounded funny!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

:)

Kubalty
03-23-06, 08:04
Hi Guys,

Will be going to baroda in a week time.is there any place i can get good girls.any GF hotels.pls let me know

Jp123
04-18-06, 00:45
Hey guys,

I'll be in Mumbai in the last week of April and in Pune in the first week of May. Can someone help out with a few numbers, preferably the college crowd? Slim girls preferred.

Thanks in advance guys. I appreciate the help.

Daft Fuzz
05-15-06, 18:14
Botaki, I really dont know how you managed to miss the women at Budhwar Peth. Trust me, they're literally crawling out of the woodwork there. The place is splitting at its seams with prostitutes. It's a pity you weren't directed better.

But overall you'd have been disappointed anyways. The gals there (some very cute) are a just a lil better than nuns. They only do missionary and no BJs, covered or otherwise. But for Rs.80 - 100 a session, you cant ask for a lot.

There were a few places, MG road, Pune Station, etc you could have hit to find some pretty ok SWs. Some offer BBBJs for Rs. 150 and FS for 500.

But you're right, overall. The scene's not so good for us mongers out there in Pune. Take it from someone who's been there 25 years.

DF (",)

Stormraiser
05-16-06, 08:15
Hi,

Any updated on the scene in ahmedabad

I am visiting the city. I hear the quality of girls available there is much better than Bombay, and whole deal is cheaper as well

I am looking for 2-3k range

And a nice GF hotel.

If anybody has any info on it please let me know.

Thanks

Amadeuss
05-16-06, 08:16
. It's a pity you weren't directed better.

DF (",)Exactly, my friend. That's the problem I am talking about! That part of town is quite large. So, the cab was circling round, but I couldn't dedect any signs of SW's FL's. The cab driver understood what I was looking for, as we were initially in that ST-hotel. He was still hoping to get a tip for finding something - but I had to disappoint him.

Any more precise monger-directions? Are you a resident there? I'll be back in September and may give it a try again.

Daft Fuzz
05-16-06, 17:08
Any more precise monger-directions? Are you a resident there? I'll be back in September and may give it a try again.I am not a resident of pune anymore. But i've lived all my life there. Been in delhi for a few months now.

Let me know when u're around Botaki i'll help you out. :)

Where're u now? SIngapore? How's the meat scene there?

DF ("",)

Botaki
05-18-06, 08:08
Where're you now? SIngapore? How's the meat scene there?

DF ("",)Yeah, I'm there. Its absolutley easy AND LEGAL (although not compulsory:-)). To get laid in Singapore. A lot of infos in the Singapore thread. Thanks for your offer, mate -will come back in time

Amadeuss
09-03-06, 19:44
Day 2.. coming soon :)

.[/blue][/size]Still there mate? Will be at the Taj Blue on Thursday.

Can we meet?

Daft Fuzz
09-04-06, 18:48
Still there mate? Will be at the Taj Blue on Thursday.

Can we meet?Back in Delhi dude. :) I thought you were gonna let me know when you were in Pune. Sorry about that!

Daft Fuzz
09-06-06, 19:50
No contacts in delhi buddy :) am sorry. Havent run into anyone helpful in Delhi yet.
Thanks for your comments, atleast someone's reading. I thought I was talking to the wind here!

Well my man. Great reports.

I see, you too belong to Delhi pal. Got any such hot contacts in here?

Your reports made me feel as if I was enacting those moments.

:-)

Snow Leopard
09-18-06, 04:40
Have any one got experience from darjeeling and sikkim or any contact from that place. Would love to hear as I am planning to visit Nepal after three months and also planning to vist Darjeeling and Sikkim.

Prince007
09-21-06, 12:46
There are plenty of good looking girls who moonlight as providers. You might want to try Siliguri (major city/town near Darjeeling). There are many incall places in Siliguri. Just ask one of the taxi guy. Good luck!

P

Have any one got experience from darjeeling and sikkim or any contact from that place. Would love to hear as I am planning to visit Nepal after three months and also planning to vist Darjeeling and Sikkim.

Snow Leopard
09-25-06, 04:05
Thanks Prince for some light

There are plenty of good looking girls who moonlight as providers. You might want to try Siliguri (major city/town near Darjeeling). There are many incall places in Siliguri. Just ask one of the taxi guy. Good luck!

P

Creature Comfort
09-28-06, 09:47
Hi. I'm from UK (NRI) and will be in Pune on Oct-Dec (dates below).

Just an average guy, 35, shy, ave to good, clean, non-drinker, non-smoker seeks fellow punters to share experiences with CGs and just about any other type there is! Not too fussy except that the higher end is out of my budget with the odd exception of course.

I'll be bringing along with me a notebook and pen! Hoping to come across a lady who I will be able to connect with and employ her away from the sex trade. But then again... Of course there will be time for fun also. My hotel will be near the railway station in Pune. Please let yourself be known if interested in accompanying my notebook to places like Budhwar Peth, Varsha lodge, Moonlight Healthcare Centre, Sukhsagar lodge, Rajhans lodge, Amrut Hotel and every other delightful hole!

17 Oct - 26 Oct
17 Nov - 30 Nov
14 Dec - 22 Dec

Also going to Osho!

Kalu Ji
10-10-06, 08:50
after putting in my last posting on ahmedabad, i though of just giving more information to people you are interested in mongering in gujarat. i have travelled this city a lot and can give lot of info on the same. it's a quite place but lot of action under the cover. i will start with baroda today :

sex in baroda -- (vadodara) - baroda is now called vadodara. still there are not yet openly females available for sex. but you can surely get girls / women during day time at some places. usually such women utilize bus stops. as it is secure for them for hide themselves with other passengers. the people of gujarat are mainly of religious mind and be careful of people around you while mongering and don't forget keeping an eye on each and every bus stop / rickshaw stand, you’ll surely get nice females. (1) go to “kakaghoda” circle in sayajigunj area. there is a bus stop on the way towards fategunj from kalaghoda circle, near faculty of commerce of m.s. university of baroda. you can surely get good females during daytime for sex around that bus stop. rate is indian rupees 1200 / - + rupees 200 extra for bj without condom. the girl will take you to the hotel room. hotel room charge is rs. 200 for 1 to 1 and half-hour. (2) go to hotel pooja, near boys hostel of m.s. university of baroda, it is on the way to railway station or s.t. bus depot to boys hostel. good girls / women are available for rs. 300 / - to 1500 / -. blow job is included with this price. but don’t forget to bargain. girl will demand for rs. 3000/ - and come down to rs. 1000/- to rs. 1200 /- for 1 hour. bargain both price and time before you enter into hotel room. just go to reception counter of hotel counter and ask for girl. if any girl is not available there, ask them to call, they’ll call girl by phone as per your requirement and budget by phone. (3) the same thing as above mentioned is with hotel sanman, hotel dhiraj and hotel sky lab on jetal pur road of baroda. these hotels are famous for prostitution. (4) go to fatehgunj circle during daytime, at least 1 or 2 girls are always stand there towards home science college of the road. (5) go to nizampura circle, there is a bus stop to go towards alembic some women will be there and walk through that road towards university pavilion just on end of the turn of the circle, you can easily spot them. women are available there only before evening. (6) go to geb circle, alkapuri. opp. geb circle there is a bus stop to go towards railway station. during day time many girls / women are available there. usually they are waiting there for their customer with prior appointment who supposes to come to collect them from there. you can easily spot them there.hi chick luver,

if you have any infromation regarding ahmedabad please let me know. i am staying in ahmedabad for a coupe of months.

regards,

kalu ji

Shivaji Maharaj
10-18-06, 09:59
Dear fellow members!

Any leads regarding Pondichery would be apreciated.

Thanks,

Cheers

Maximum Velocity
11-20-06, 16:17
Hi. I'm from UK (NRI) and will be in Pune on Oct-Dec (dates below).

Just an average guy, 35, shy, ave to good, clean, non-drinker, non-smoker seeks fellow punters to share experiences with CGs and just about any other type there is! Not too fussy except that the higher end is out of my budget with the odd exception of course.

I'll be bringing along with me a notebook and pen! Hoping to come across a lady who I will be able to connect with and employ her away from the sex trade. But then again... Of course there will be time for fun also. My hotel will be near the railway station in Pune. Please let yourself be known if interested in accompanying my notebook to places like Budhwar Peth, Varsha lodge, Moonlight Healthcare Centre, Sukhsagar lodge, Rajhans lodge, Amrut Hotel and every other delightful hole!

17 Oct - 26 Oct
17 Nov - 30 Nov
14 Dec - 22 Dec

Also going to Osho!Hi Creature Comfort,

I'm a new localite in Pune. But I do have 1 contact who can get chicks for fun. Do PM me so that I can share his contact information as the Mods will delete it if i enter anything here.

Looking forward to your reply.

Chao.

Sss Foru
12-12-06, 08:15
Hi SM
have u got any updates for Pondichery ?

Yesterday one of my friend told me in Pondi lots of live band and nude disco are there i dont know it is true if any body knows i realy apriciate your replys

Thanks in Advance

cheers
Sss forU

Dear fellow members!

Any leads regarding Pondichery would be apreciated.

Thanks,

Cheers

Fathood
12-12-06, 10:00
Hi,

Nude disco was there earlier. Not sure about the current situation. I had been there twice.

PM for details.

Fathood

Hi SM

Yesterday one of my friend told me in Pondi lots of live band and nude disco are there I don't know it is true if any body knows I realy apriciate your replys.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers

Sss forU

Vajra
12-24-06, 08:38
Hi,

Can some-one help me to find a safe place, room, hotel in Surat for meeting my secret love?

I can not visit her in night, we have to meet in day time only.

So if anybody can suggest few places in surat, please help.

TY

Vajra
12-24-06, 08:45
Can someboby help me?

Suggest a safe accomodation, room, hotel, any place to meet my secret love.

I can meet her in daytime only, so if anybody can help me please rep.

I will be very grateful.

ImDevil
12-25-06, 07:30
Does anybody know whats the scene in Nagpur?

I will be visiting it soon so would like to know if something exists there.

Please share the info if you have.

Shoraj
12-29-06, 18:47
Hi,

Nude disco was there earlier. Not sure about the current situation. I had been there twice.

PM for details.

FathoodHi,

Earlier in two hotels - Mass and Blue Diamond there used to be daily dance shows. Only on special occassions like New year etc. there was semi/full nude shows. Now I understand these have been closed and are likely to reopen in 2007. Let us hope for the best.

Mistyboy
01-09-07, 12:30
Hi SSS,

There used to be Nude Dancing in Hotel MARS in Pondicherry when i last visited a few years back. Dont know if that is still on.

Mistyboy

Hi SM

Yesterday one of my friend told me in Pondi lots of live band and nude disco are there i dont know it is true if any body knows i realy apriciate your replys

Thanks in Advance

cheers
Sss forU

Sss Foru
01-13-07, 11:57
Thank you mistyboy and Fathood

I appriciate your reply's but I need latest information is this still going on or everything is stopped.

Happy Mongering

Sss forU

Hi SSS,

There used to be Nude Dancing in Hotel MARS in Pondicherry when I last visited a few years back. Dont know if that is still on.

Mistyboy

Mistyboy
01-17-07, 10:09
Hi SSS,

I heard that MARS has stopped all activities.

Not sure but you can try Auroville area in Pondy where you can find some Foreigner babes. Dont have much info on that though.

Mistyboy

Thank you mistyboy and Fathood

I appriciate your reply's but I need latest information is this still going on or everything is stopped.

Happy Mongering

Sss forU

Bowled Over
02-13-07, 15:33
Was in Bhubaneshwar last week for a few days.
Got real bored in the evenings but nothing was available on the menu.
Finally took the courage to get hold of a guy hanging around the Hotel and asked him if he knew any "maal" around.
Sure shot....was taken to a residential area (about 10 minutes on a mobike from the Hotel) but the only one available on offer was 4 times my size. I would risk her on top only after having written my will. Rate her at 1/10 and that too after having spent 3 days in Orissa by which time even a 1 looks like a 10 elsewhere !
Just for info, rate was 1000 for ST. Did not even bother to ask for LT. Just passed.
Any one has other pointers ? I have to go back end of Feb 07.

Enjoy !
Bowled Over

Lovebirdforu
03-01-07, 10:42
Hi,

ViJayawada is heaven for sex mongers. You can get whatever you want. Girls are available (SW) from 10 to 50 yrs old, willing to do anything. Recently I had been to VJa and stayed at a good hotel near Jai hind theatre. Hotel is caleed Krisna residency. It has a restarant in the first floor with a connecting door to the rooms area. You can take the girls to the restrant and then to the rooms wihtout any problems.

School/college girls, ladies will be standing in front of most of the cinema theatres. People of this place is a cinema crazy. You can talk to them and then take them to picuture for Rs.50/- plus ticket fare. In the theatre itself they will give you hand shake and blow job ( called icr cream job). You can take them tothe hotel for one full night for Rs. 300 to 800. Most of the hotels/lodges are girl frindly as they thrive on this only. you can get girls of as low as 10 yrs age also.

Another area is the New Circular Bus stand. You go to the bus stand and sit in one of the benches and start looking at the passing girls. within 10 minutes, some girl/lady will come and sit near you. If you are going to some place from VJA to tenali or guntur, you can take tickets for the girl also. In Andhra Pradesh, there are no conductors for the buses and also the buses go from one point to another without stopping in the middle. You can take the girl and sit in a comforatble seat and while plying, you can get hand shake and blow job in the bus itself. The girls may demand Rs. 50 to Rs. 100. You can negotiate and take them to the hotle rooms also.

Other importnat locations for getting girls are: Ragavaiah park, rajive gandhi park, railway station, cinema theraters, colleges and schools. Near railway station, you can get good anglo indian school teachers, girls and ladies for enjoyment. whenever I go to vja, I enjoy full sexual pleasure. Girls are willing to do front job without any problem but for back door entry, you have to convince them and pay them extra.

Amorous Jay
03-13-07, 12:16
Its amazing that there are very few reports ( none that I could see ) on Gods own country. With all that tourists flocking there, one would have thought there would be tons of info.

IN any case here is my 2 bits on an MP in Cochin.

The local english newspaper is full of ads on all kinds of massages with luring languages used liberally. I didnt try them as I had a friend who was a regular visitor and was in a mood to help me out.

So we went to this seemingly innocous MP in COCHIN which had a big board displaying that it was an ayurvedic MP ( something you dont find in Bangalore and/ or chennai) . Went in, gave the money -Rs 500 /- to the guy in white overalls. We were ushered into the "treatment" rooms. The guy knew my friend and the reason for our visit.

In came a typical mallu. About 29/30 ish . 6/10 in looks ; 6/10 in bod.8/10 in attitude.

She gave a darn good massage to start with ; She had a fantastic way of catching/ rubbing your ding dong when you are lying stomach down !! She also obliged with lifting her attire up so that her assets could be handled/ suckled. When it was time to get on to serious HJing she poured warm ayurvedic oil on Junior !!! and she really built up the tempo right earnestly to bring out a grand climax.

She didnt agree for a BJ but I learned that my friend got one from his regular.

Gave a tip of 200/- and all was well.

A.Jay

Pal
03-15-07, 18:58
Good report Jay... surprisingly most of the tourist destinations in India are not covered well in ISG, like Goa, Kerala, Andaman, Mahe, Ooty, hill stations in north etc.

Its amazing that there are very few reports ( none that I could see ) on Gods own country. With all that tourists flocking there, one would have thought there would be tons of info.

The local english newspaper is full of ads on all kinds of massages with luring languages used liberally. I didnt try them as I had a friend who was a regular visitor and was in a mood to help me out.

So we went to this seemingly innocous MP in COCHIN which had a big board displaying that it was an ayurvedic MP ( something you dont find in Bangalore and/ or chennai) . Went in, gave the money -Rs 500 /- to the guy in white overalls. We were ushered into the "treatment" rooms. The guy knew my friend and the reason for our visit.

In came a typical mallu. About 29/30 ish . 6/10 in looks ; 6/10 in bod.8/10 in attitude.

She gave a darn good massage to start with ; She had a fantastic way of catching/ rubbing your ding dong when you are lying stomach down !! She also obliged with lifting her attire up so that her assets could be handled/ suckled. When it was time to get on to serious HJing she poured warm ayurvedic oil on Junior !!! and she really built up the tempo right earnestly to bring out a grand climax.

A.Jay

Rahul Ricky
03-23-07, 18:41
I dont know, whether trivandrum is the place for mongering but I have seen some of the horny ladies standing near to overbridge eastfort. can any body confirm this information..

Peter Patros
03-24-07, 08:26
thanks.

by the way, in chennai too the word ayurvedic" does aopear in some mp names. to add to the facade, they have some bottles of ayurvedic oils lined up on the shelves and the girls wear aprons and call themselves "therapists " ! the massage is "treatment"..

its amazing that there are very few reports ( none that i could see ) on gods own country. with all that tourists flocking there, one would have thought there would be tons of info.

in any case here is my 2 bits on an mp in cochin.

the local english newspaper is full of ads on all kinds of massages with luring languages used liberally. i didnt try them as i had a friend who was a regular visitor and was in a mood to help me out.

so we went to this seemingly innocous mp in cochin which had a big board displaying that it was an ayurvedic mp ( something you dont find in bangalore and/ or chennai) . went in, gave the money -rs 500 /- to the guy in white overalls. we were ushered into the "treatment" rooms. the guy knew my friend and the reason for our visit.

in came a typical mallu. about 29/30 ish . 6/10 in looks ; 6/10 in bod.8/10 in attitude.

she gave a darn good massage to start with ; she had a fantastic way of catching/ rubbing your ding dong when you are lying stomach down !! she also obliged with lifting her attire up so that her assets could be handled/ suckled. when it was time to get on to serious hjing she poured warm ayurvedic oil on junior !!! and she really built up the tempo right earnestly to bring out a grand climax.

she didnt agree for a bj but i learned that my friend got one from his regular.

gave a tip of 200/- and all was well.

a.jay

Soda Health
04-04-07, 21:46
Jay, can you give more details as to exactly what newspaper you are referring to. I've heard that if you go in there without any contacts (eg: like ur friend), they will send some guy to massage you. how can i convey my intention discreetly? please feel free to PM me.

A.Jay

Brad Pitts007
04-06-07, 09:31
Hello all you fellow mongers.

Even I keep on mongering all over the country. But I have yet to find any sex in Jhansi. I've been lucky in Hyd, Ahmedabad, delhi, Kolkatta, but not in Jhansi. Can any one suggest pls.

VileMaggot
04-08-07, 01:15
hey,

I am an NRI, and will be visiting Kochi in a couple of months. Have not decided any plans yet.

I am looking to score some action around, and would gladly appreciate any help given.

Just to make clear, I've seen some of the women indians call hot, and no offence, but they're hags compared to the women I've been with. I'm looking for women from moderately good looking to really attractive not more than 35 yrs of age.

If anyone can help me, just say Hi and add a couple of details eg. Cost time and photos if possible, and when my plans are finalized, I'll contact you.

Thanks in advance.

Magic Moments
04-16-07, 10:37
hey,

I am an NRI, and will be visiting Kochi in a couple of months. Have not decided any plans yet.

I am looking to score some action around, and would gladly appreciate any help given.

Thanks in advance.Vile,

I agree with you that majority of the SW in India are 3s if not 2s. Ocassionally you would come across real stunners. You need to get private contacts for this.
I was in Kochi in Jan. I was staying at the Taj. Tried the hotel staff (younger room boys + good initial tip(100) might do the trick as in my case. Use your discretion) discreetly and was referred to a cab driver out side.

The guy took me to a flat in Panampali Nagar. The selection was 3 mallu/ 1 tamil and 1 north indian girl. All 6/7. Took a young looking mallu girl. About 22/24, medium skin, 5feet2, nice headlights and ass. Quoted 3k for a pop, haggled a bit and settled down to 3k for 2 pos and 1.5 hrs. She was reasonably good, did skilled CBJ and missionary. Over all enthusiastic, but shy. Tipped her 300 and the cabbie 200.
I could not note the number of the apartment since it was night. Try the same route at your hotel, but be careful with the cabbie. If you don't like the place he is taking you to, do not go in. Some of them I am told are rip off jobs.

Fresh Meat
04-19-07, 06:04
Hi

Thanks for the nice report on vijayawada by lovebird4u . I am planning a visit to vijayawada, it would be great if you could add some more details on the scene as to where to get the sw will they stay whole night or single shot. which hotels and lodges are into this.

Also tell me how difficult it is for a non telugu guy to fix the issues, I can speak hindi . Also any police menace

Santu25
04-19-07, 12:56
Hi there everyone,

It would be really helpful if you give more details about vijawada mongering as non-telugu speaking guys like me, also, it would appreciated if the lodge name and street name as a new visitor going to be the same area, hope lovebird4u can give more better idea on it. Plan to visit Vijayawada with in a week time.

Axel Rose
04-20-07, 16:24
After exploring the MP scenes in bangalore and chennai I finally got the opportunity to visit god's own country.

Cochin:

On arriving at the hotel I checked out the english new papers for the ad's and found plenty. Called up all of them and short listed a cpl based on the telecon. Most of them will quote a full body massage at Rs 500/Hr. Some however will quote around 800 bucks for the same. I wanted to check out both the cheap and the so called VVIP one's so I first visited a place where they said they had cream massage for 500 and oil for 600. On reaching the place I noticed that the setup was like a regular Ayurvedic MP with lots of oil bottles on display and a receptionist. I made the payment and headed for the massage area for a cream massage. The place was ok and had 3 or 4 cubicle like partitions. Followed the usual procedure of getting outta my clothes and waiting for the girl to arrive. She was maybe a 4/10 but was pretty clean and communicated well. The cream sucked bigtime and the massage was as bad. I asked her to focus on the HS and came as soon as I could. Took a quick wash and got the hell out of the place. Not very satisfied with my first attempt I decided to try out the Rs 800 massage and headed towards the place. I followed the directions given to me on the phone. This place was bigger, much cleaner and more friendly. I negotiated a bit and finally paid 700 bucks to the reception, I was then taken to a good spacious bedroom with an attached bath and a massage table. Then walked in a lady around 35 but looked much younger and had a nice body (overall. 6/10) and started the cream massage and this time the cream smelled good. The massage was pretty good and all thru she kept teasing my tool which I figured was a gr8 turn on compared to the regular where they don't touch your tool until they are ready for the HS. Anyway she built me up well and it was a really nice HS, she also allowed me to play with her tits and pussy. I asked if she does more but she said she was new to the place and was worried if the owner would allow extras. All in all it was good and end of day I walked away with a smile.

Do not pay more than 800 bucks for a full body massage in cochin. Anythig more is a rip off.

Trivandrum:

I got to Kovalam and enjoyed the sun and sand for a bit then got to work. I didn't see any ad's in the paper so I walked just outside my resort and checked with a auto driver. To my luck he took me to this place on the main rd near a petrol bunk where they had very hygenic partitions and very pretty mallu girls. I liked 2 girls from the lot and asked for a double massage but they said that won't be possible and therefore I had to visit the place twice during my stay. Both the times the massage was excellent and the HS was really nice. The quality of girls are much better than cochin. Total damage was Rs 900 + 100 (Tip). Lovely girls around 22. 25 yrs of age and wouldnt mind your hands on them. I would definately plan another trip to kovalam just to hit this MP again.

Cheers!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Peter Patros
04-21-07, 08:32
Axel Rose,

Any hints on the names of these mps?

Wishy Wishy
04-23-07, 20:18
Does any1 ahve any info of the scene in jamshedpur. Am sure with all these chiks arnd, we'd have sme good places to fk arnd.

Samurai II
05-03-07, 22:38
Hey Magic,

Thanks for your post. I just arrived into Cochin tonight and checked into the Taj Residency. I was looking for some information on girls and read your post. I will try asking one of the bell boys tomorrow. I would like to have a girl come to my room though. This is my first time in India and I wouldnt feel too comfortable riding in a cab and going to an apartment yet.

Any other members, if you have any contact to girls that would visit me in my room, can you please share the info with me? Any info will be greatly appreciate. Hope to find a good one here!

Samurai

Vile,

I agree with you that majority of the SW in India are 3s if not 2s. Ocassionally you would come across real stunners. You need to get private contacts for this.
I was in Kochi in Jan. I was staying at the Taj. Tried the hotel staff (younger room boys + good initial tip(100) might do the trick as in my case. Use your discretion) discreetly and was referred to a cab driver out side.

The guy took me to a flat in Panampali Nagar. The selection was 3 mallu/ 1 tamil and 1 north indian girl. All 6/7. Took a young looking mallu girl. About 22/24, medium skin, 5feet2, nice headlights and ass. Quoted 3k for a pop, haggled a bit and settled down to 3k for 2 pos and 1.5 hrs. She was reasonably good, did skilled CBJ and missionary. Over all enthusiastic, but shy. Tipped her 300 and the cabbie 200.
I could not note the number of the apartment since it was night. Try the same route at your hotel, but be careful with the cabbie. If you don't like the place he is taking you to, do not go in. Some of them I am told are rip off jobs.

TimePassPune
05-04-07, 15:59
Hi Mongers,

I had been to Lucknow recently. I had thought that the chances of finding options here would be pretty limited but was I surprised. The number of massage parlours in around lucknow is just surprising. There were parlours nearly everywhere and most of them offered extras. The quality not too great, but neverthless if you are desperate.

Happy mongering

Bustaload
05-06-07, 15:39
Visiting the area of Sector 17 and wondering where all the action is. Can one of you guys help me out? Thanks. Will be in the area until the 22nd and could use a FEMALE hand if you know what I mean.

Santu25
05-09-07, 07:29
Hello everyone,

The report given on Vijayawada is not true, I spent more than three days and chase all those places, but useless

Again if you really need SW, have to go to Guntur, they got some houses operating this, anyhow I didn't gone as I felt so hot in this area, this info given by some brokers. just 21 rs bus fare by non stop an back the same. there you have to pay 500rs for girl one hour include room, 100 for pimp.

Alos in the city vijyawada, near rlwy station, there is nasty lodge they have some girls charging, 100/hr plus tip and condom charge extra, don't go for it, just money cheaters, that's all so far my experience concern,
I have to return and back to you with more details

rgds

Amorous Jay
05-15-07, 14:19
I had gone to a "resort" in a place called Patthanamthitta.This resort had 2 ( yes ..2!! ) female masseurs . one the typical mallu aunty and the other, a slim 25 year old.

Had a great massage for Rs400 from both of them ( at the same time).It was a great feeling to suckle one pair of tits when another female fondles ones balls :-)

That was one great massage!!

I am begining to get convinced that the attitude of mallu girls are much better off than of lot other places.

A. Jay

Magic Moments
05-17-07, 11:26
Hey Magic,

Thanks for your post. I just arrived into Cochin tonight and checked into the Taj Residency. I was looking for some information on girls and read your post. I will try asking one of the bell boys tomorrow. I would like to have a girl come to my room though. This is my first time in India and I wouldnt feel too comfortable riding in a cab and going to an apartment yet.

SamuraiHow did your trip go? Hope you had a good time. Why not update all of us?

Magic M

Fresh Meat
05-18-07, 16:50
Can you tell which resort ?? and how to reach with place .

Fresh Meat

Akash Young
05-24-07, 21:00
Hi,

I am Akash and will remain in Ahmedabad for at least 2 years. I am looking for Sexy /Beautiful Hosewives, Call Girls (Even Through Brokers) for good sex in Ahmedabad.

Appriciable If someone guides me also.

Thank you,

Akash Young

Chaatu
05-25-07, 03:08
Hi,

I am Akash and will remain in Ahmedabad for at least 2 years. I am looking for Sexy /Beautiful Hosewives, Call Girls (Even Through Brokers) for good sex in Ahmedabad.

Appriciable If someone guides me also.

Thank you,

Akash YoungHi Akash,

I was in Ahmedabad in 2002. I am posting this based on my experience then.

If you want cheap sex then on Ashram Road, start walking from Natraj Theatre and go towards Fun Republic. You should be able to find some SWs there. In fact after sunset, you may be able to find a few SWs in the auto rickshaws.

Another place is again from Nataraj theatre, if you continue on Ashram road in the direction opposite to Fun Republic, you will get a bridge to the left ( there are two bridges over Sabarmati in this direction, I am talking of the first bridge). The moment you cross the bridge and go to the other side, there is a auto rickshaw stand- I used to find two regular SWs there.

The other thing you can do is go to Lal Darwaza - tell the auto driver what you are looking for and he should be able to guide you.

Try these and let me know how your experience had been

Makudi M
05-25-07, 16:56
Hi Jay,

Even with all the reports I too started thinking in that line..Mallu massuers are good. But the problem is when they are in Chennai they dont seem to be that cooperative. Is it that they are only at their best at their homeland?

Makudi

I had gone to a "resort" in a place called Patthanamthitta.This resort had 2 ( yes ..2!! ) female masseurs . one the typical mallu aunty and the other, a slim 25 year old.

Had a great massage for Rs400 from both of them ( at the same time).It was a great feeling to suckle one pair of tits when another female fondles ones balls :-)

That was one great massage!!

I am begining to get convinced that the attitude of mallu girls are much better off than of lot other places.

A. Jay

Amorous Jay
06-04-07, 19:12
Dunno why.

It seems to be the norm in Chennai. Living up to the name of conservative city.

A. Jay

Hi Jay,

Even with all the reports I too started thinking in that line..Mallu massuers are good. But the problem is when they are in Chennai they dont seem to be that cooperative. Is it that they are only at their best at their homeland?

Makudi

Shalu
06-30-07, 11:20
Any one is interested in sex that is available, I can provide good information regarding Gujrat.

Shalu
06-30-07, 11:34
Hi Akash,

I was in Ahmedabad in 2002. I am posting this based on my experience then.

If you want cheap sex then on Ashram Road, start walking from Natraj Theatre and go towards Fun Republic. You should be able to find some SWs there. In fact after sunset, you may be able to find a few SWs in the auto rickshaws.

Another place is again from Nataraj theatre, if you continue on Ashram road in the direction opposite to Fun Republic, you will get a bridge to the left ( there are two bridges over Sabarmati in this direction, I am talking of the first bridge). The moment you cross the bridge and go to the other side, there is a auto rickshaw stand- I used to find two regular SWs there.

The other thing you can do is go to Lal Darwaza - tell the auto driver what you are looking for and he should be able to guide you.

Try these and let me know how your experience had beenYou can get in satelite area.

Raj Funloving
07-05-07, 13:15
Any one is interested in sex that is available, I can provide good information regarding Gujrat.Hi!Shalu I have joined ISG and a regular reporter on Bahrain forum since i Joined ISG.I stay in Bahrain.

Being my home town I m going to visit Ahmedbad & Delhi in 3 week of July.As far as Ahmedabad is concerned I always had perception that Ahmedabad is dry.

But after ur message on forum board I m excited to take ur help(if u can) so that I can njoi with modern BM gujju girls and ultra modern sexy house wives.

Please help through this massage board.Any way i m going to subscribe $13 for forum within couple of days I will be connected through Private mesaging as well to members.

Have a happy mongernig

raj

John Dallas
07-08-07, 04:10
You can get in satelite area.Be more specific with location and concrete info. If possible with cont numbers.

Store
07-08-07, 11:02
Any one is interested in sex that is available, I can provide good information regarding Gujrat.I am interested. I visit Ahmedabad once in a month. If you can provide more information and some hint i can find out place.

Awaiting your reply to all Ahmedabadi Mongers, or all Mongers who are likely to visit Ahmedabad.

Shalu
07-10-07, 08:19
there are five to six mamasan in ahmedabad i. e peep, i have contact numbers. this site provide good detail regarding contact for mongering. i have no facility for private messaeging.

Easygoing009
07-11-07, 13:20
Hey Shalu,

It sounds like you got some good experience in Ahmedabad. I have visited this scene in Ahmedabad for almost last 5 yrs. And without contcat or mobile number, very difficult to get to the target. I have good experience in during each of my yearly visit in town here. I stay anywhere from 2 - 3 weeks during visit. There were few agents - like Devo, Mehta etc but seems like they have disappeared during this visit. Only active one I know is Mani and Kumar. His contact # 98251 60127. He usually brings girls from Bombay and Delhi. They are reasonably good quality. Damage 4 to 5K for one time service. Includes CBJ or BBBJ with FS. He also has one local Muslim girl. Good service, i would say. I can give her contact number with PM.

Shalu can you share the numbers that you have?

There was a mamasan Usha in satellite area, I had visited last time in Himani Towers. But has moved. Anyone has any info on her or any of her girls? Those mobile numbers that I have are out of service now.

I am here for another 2 - 4 days. Help will be apreciated.

Easygoing009
07-11-07, 13:24
there are five to six mamasan in ahmedabad i. e peep, i have contact numbers. this site provide good detail regarding contact for mongering. i have no facility for private messaeging.i have mani's # 98251 60127. try before 5 or 6 pm though. he is an agent. carries good collection and rotates them too from bombay and delhi etc.

shalu can you share your mamasan's contact info with me?

Easygoing009
07-11-07, 13:59
there are five to six mamasan in ahmedabad i. e peep, i have contact numbers. this site provide good detail regarding contact for mongering. i have no facility for private messaeging.can you give more details and contact info?

Blr Hunk
07-11-07, 17:00
I tried in Nagpur and was disappointed with the action. There are a few ads in Hitawada newspaper but mostly lousy quality I guess.

Any experiences members can share would be beneficial.

Shalu
07-12-07, 08:42
There are lot of tourist in Varkala.

Is there any working girl availablity in Varkala?

Makudi M
07-13-07, 04:52
Anybody knows about any good massage parlors in Pondicherry?

TimePassPune
07-16-07, 12:40
Hi,

Visited Bhubaneswar last week and had a decent time at the MP's there. Everything was on offer. I went to one of the MP's there and was quoted 700 for Full service. The girl was willing for everything including Anal, without cap FS. Did not want to get into it so just took the HJ and moved on. But the girl was really willing and interested to do anything and everything.

Cheers

Lal Gan
07-18-07, 09:58
Hi,

I am too visiting next week.

Could you pls tell me the exact location of this MP?

Hi,

Visited Bhubaneswar last week and had a decent time at the MP's there. Everything was on offer. I went to one of the MP's there and was quoted 700 for Full service. The girl was willing for everything including Anal, without cap FS. Did not want to get into it so just took the HJ and moved on. But the girl was really willing and interested to do anything and everything.

Cheers

TimePassPune
07-19-07, 13:14
Hi,

I am too visiting next week.

Could you pls tell me the exact location of this MP?There are quite a few around. I am not exactly sure of the location, but if you go near the station on the main road near the Swosti Hotel u should be able to find some MP's. If i remember correctly their names were something like Sajan and so on.

Happy mongering

Ronin Valcho
07-21-07, 21:38
Hey Shalu,

Any scene happening is a city called Surat in Gujarat.

I will be visiting shortly.

Indiabull
07-23-07, 17:10
Where is this place in Bhubaneswar. I am visiting next week and want to use this opportumity.

Soda Health
07-27-07, 16:50
when i was in cochin, i picked up multiple english newspapers (based on advice from here) and found out that indian express is the one which has massage ads. called up a number and the guy (yes its always a pimp-like guy who makes the deals) asked me to come to this particular place. i took an auto to there and guess what its an actual ayurvedic doctor's office till noon. anyways, went inside payed 600 rupees and got to pick from two girls there, both 2-3/10. anyways they gave me a massage and an expert hj.was out in like half hour

Jdbig1000
08-08-07, 12:31
Well! Fellow mongers, I have browsed through this site and found good field reports on other cities in India. So decided to post my own FR in Vadodara. Last week saw a SW near Alembic circle on road leading to university around 8:30 was apprehensive a bit as Vadodara is not an ideal destination for mongering! However passed through a couple of times and then made eye contact she smiled and started walking towards the darkerside of the road. On getting the signal stopped my bike a few steps ahead and asked her, she told 500/- for a ST and 2500/- for LT. I opted for ST and asked her where she normally takes a guy she came on the backseat and told me to drive to a seedy hotel in city area. On the way she kept on massaging my balls and pressed herself on my back with her boobs which made the ride quite enjoyable!

I knew she was going to be a good value for money by the way she had started on the ride to hotel. So without wasting much time registered with the person on reception took the keys and went to the room I know I should have checked whether it was going to be full service including BBBJ, time factor etc but like you all know when duty calls! Anyways luckily no probs were faced except for bbg as she was not much into it.

Upon getting comfortable (I always make it a point to chat for atleast 5-10 mins before the sessions and that eases up the girl to put on a no hold bar performance) started the to slowly undressing her, she was wearing a salvar suit and her body felt pretty good she was maybe 22-23 and her young boobs were firm but nothing could prepare me the sight when they were unveiled Voila! Two great mellons with hard nipples I could not stop myself sucking hard at those two lovelies she kept on moaning and whispered to keep on massaging them along with the sucking. I could see that she was very hot and literally begged me to give my cock to her. Friends I have had my share of mongering and frankly I can tell when a pro is faking it but this was different and she was really on a high, I naturally obliged and undressed completely She wanted to be given the fuck immediately but I was going to extract my pound and guided her for BBBJ she hesitated initially but was game and tried to give me what I wanted. Her skills at this art were quite amatuer and after few clumsy attempts and choking asked her to compensate me with what she knows. She smiled at that and went to work to please me. She came on top initially and guided my tool in her very wet pussy in cowgirl position. She was quite a screamer and liked to dug her nails on my shoulder and chest. After going at me for almost 15 mins I told her to bend around for doggy stlye and gave her a good bang from behind no anal though It was lovely seeing her juice ooze out while my rod ramming in her pussy she clutched the pillow and bedsheet and almost tear that apart yet kept on going till I came we came at the same time. And rolled over eachother for another 10 mins before dressing up.

She later told me that she did it part time only maybe couple times a week and that too with 1-2 customers if ST and 1 for LT. That did explained her lack of skill however made up a lot for being a willing game to learn and terriffic GFE.

Total Damage 500+200 tip + 150 Hotel for 1 hr
Looks : 5-6
Experience: 8

PS: Don't ask for number cause did'nt ask for it however if you want can give details on which day she can be picked up.

Happy Mongering!

JDBIG1000

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jdbig1000
08-18-07, 05:52
Hi Friends!

Last night a friend of mine informed that he has found a place towards airport road where chicks are available maybe not upto our taste but no harm in checking out right ? I agreed half heartedly and went more to give him company only.
Now this place turned out to be almost on the Highway and immediately I was alarmed that this could be trucker's stop with *****s carrying diseases and warned my friend for the same. Anyways we went to the place and my intuitions were right it was indeed a trucker's paradise however surprisingly the girls were young 18-20, good figures and the most amusing part was they were also dressed quite modernly jeans, tees etc and could easily pass through a college campus without battering an eyelid. It was fun watching the untidy,bearded and lungi clad truck drivers having rollicking time with the cool hot babes. Like I said before I was never interested in the highway-Expressway scene but my friend wanted to go since we had driven all the way. He paid the pimp and took off behind bushes( Yes you got to do on a small charpai under the open moon lol) with a young chick. While I smoked with the pimp and chatted away. In the end developing a good contact who also operated in the city and promished to provide better prospects. Will let you know guys after sampling his merchandise.

Happy Mongering

JDBIG1000

Skill Master
08-24-07, 13:06
Hey guyz me visiting Gangtok,

Help me with wher do I get good classy babes in gangtok.

And suggest some hotels which are good safewith no worries of any thing if I take a babe and also tell me about whether babes are easily available in the discs and if you guyz hav any contacts plz plz plz tell me.

Sanjeett
08-27-07, 15:11
Hi Buddy. I Just Read Ur Report N Now I Just Cant Control. I M From Delhi Stayin Right Now In Ahmedabad Since 3 Months. And Found This Place All Dry. I Dont Mind Comin To Baroda .will U Pl Elaborate On

How To Reach Ur New Found Place On Highway With Good Sluts N Open Sky.with Milestones As I M New To This Place. I M Kinda Pervert. Like Those Cheap Stuffs

They R There At Night Or Even At Day Times Like In The Evening N All. Pl Reply

======================================

Hi Sanjeett,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Sanjeett
08-27-07, 18:37
Hi Man. I M Really Excited To Get To Those Highway Babes With Open Sky. I M Kinda Pervert ,like Those Cheap Stuff. I M Fr Delhi Stayin G In Ahmedabad Since 3 Months. Can U Help Me? Pl Give Report With Ways N Miestones To Reach The Place...lets Say From Train Station.?. Are They There At Nights Or Even At Day Times? As I M New To This Place. I Ll Be Waiting.

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

Jackson

Sanjeett
08-27-07, 18:46
Hi Friends!

Last night a friend of mine informed that he has found a place towards airport road where chicks are available maybe not upto our taste but no harm in checking out right ? I agreed half heartedly and went more to give him company only.
Now this place turned out to be almost on the Highway and immediately I was alarmed that this could be trucker's stop with *****s carrying diseases and warned my friend for the same. Anyways we went to the place and my intuitions were right it was indeed a trucker's paradise however surprisingly the girls were young 18-20, good figures and the most amusing part was they were also dressed quite modernly jeans, tees etc and could easily pass through a college campus without battering an eyelid. It was fun watching the untidy,bearded and lungi clad truck drivers having rollicking time with the cool hot babes. Like I said before I was never interested in the highway-Expressway scene but my friend wanted to go since we had driven all the way. He paid the pimp and took off behind bushes( Yes you got to do on a small charpai under the open moon lol) with a young chick. While I smoked with the pimp and chatted away. In the end developing a good contact who also operated in the city and promished to provide better prospects. Will let you know guys after sampling his merchandise.

Happy Mongering

JDBIG1000Hi buddy,

Can you be little more elaborative. I m new to baroda. How can I reach the place lets say fr train station. Pl mention the way with milestones. Eagerly waiting.

Jdbig1000
08-29-07, 11:00
The place mentioned in the report is very near to golden chowkdi a highway-expressway gateway towards halol just after crossing the highway towards halol you will find a tolltax the place is before the tolltax on other side of road (towards vadodara). There is a small tea and snacks stall you can inquire of the place another thing the place is quite far from railway station(abt 30 mins ride) but auto will take you to golden chowkdi. Don't think the place could be operational during daytime as its open to sky but definately active from 8:00P.M onwards. Do post your report

Happy Mongering and ya pls follow Jackson's advice on posting tips

Jdbig1000

Sanjeett
09-11-07, 16:20
Hi man,

Whats up. Sorry took little long to pass my report. I the been there. Place was the wy you described. Quite acceptable chicks. But as you said it was little scary. But good fun for what you pay. Foolish thing that I did was did not carry my own set of good condoms and 1 that she offered. You know can't take it. So didn't fuck her but humping and caressing. Buddy can you tell me more about that alembic circlewala expirience.

How to spot her? On what days what times she s available. Thanks for all the info that you provide. If anyting else pl share waiting for reply bye.

Jdbig1000
09-17-07, 12:22
HEY MAN!!

Thanks for the report maybe next time around when you are in vadodara we can team up and I would be glad to share more information exchanges what do you say ? If in town contact me at [Email address deleted by Admin].

Happy Mongering,

jdbig1000

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Onlyonetime
09-26-07, 15:10
Hi,

I'm a business man Got Interested in this forum. I m From the Hottest place of Gujarat Called Kutch Bhuj is there anybody know a nice place to hangout in all over the Kutch, Bhuj Or Gandhidham I don't mind to travel around.

Thanx

Blr Hot Rod
10-01-07, 16:56
Dear Friends,

I would like to request for information on Belgaum (Karnataka state) and Kolhapur (maharastra). As these places are industrial cities would like to know if any action is available. I have read few reports about Kolhapur but it was pretty long time back. Like to know the current situation. Hope the mongeres would respond as my trip is being planned and shortly I will be visiting these places and would love to see some local action.

Thanks,

Cheers

Rover4220
10-14-07, 04:34
Need help at Trivendrum ofn Oct 18. Is Fortune Hotel GF?

Manum
10-14-07, 07:18
Hi everybody,

Has anyone have any info about action in Hubli, I have previously seen action in lodges at Janta Bazzar, near old bus stand. This was 5 years back.

But now the place is dry no action in any of the lodges.

Hubli is Industrial city and many colleges.

I am sure there must be some action somewhere

Help appretiated

Flamepvt
10-25-07, 19:04
Hi, I liked the report earlier about the SW somewhere near varoda.

I myself know about 2 places.

1. I remembered a place on the NH8 bybass near Ajmer on the Kishangrah intersection. But that was couples of year back. Don't know if its is still operational.

2. Kapasera,. Its about 35 kms from Alwar, Rajasthan on the malakhera highway.

Would be really interested in knowing about more of these Highway mongering places, if anyone knows about them, please share them here.

Jdbig1000
11-19-07, 10:46
A friend of mine informed that his place is free for two days so partytime. Loaded up with booze, food and few good XXX dvds. Called up the regular contact and asked to supply 3 chicks (we were 3 and not into orgies) anyways badluck pimp told due to holidays only 1 girl available but promished she was a bomb and would give excellent services to all three of us over the night. Gave him directions and he gave home delivery services. The girl was good looking a bit on the plump side but young maybe 20-22 . After the transactions settled in for few drinks luckily she didn't threw any nakhras and actually liked to share a few drinks which got her in real great mood and on our insistance played strip poker and some mujra type entertainment Good fun.

Then as promished she took care of us all one by one of course and a good 1 hr with each beginning with a bath, bbjj and multiple positions. Excellent attitude and good experience overall.

Looks : 6-7/10

Attitude : 9/10

BBJJ & Fuck : 8/10

Total Damage : 3000/- + 500/- tips

Bye & Happy Mongering

JDBIG1000

Ricardino12
11-21-07, 20:51
Jdbig1000,

This is a good report man, and not bad da price either.

AskMaverick
11-25-07, 20:54
Hello Isg Friends

I Have A Place And The Contact In Cbe, Damage Is Total 5k Including Service Of Your Choice, And At My Apt. Very Safe, I Live In Madurai, I Can Arrange, Transport Cost Is To Your Kitty, I Am Not A Pimp, Pls Dont Mistake Me, I Work For A Very Reputed Export Company In Madurai,. Pls Pm With Contact Details And Pls Be Serious About Your Interest, U Need Not Pay Any Deposit Or Intial Amount Like Other Companies. I Am An Inidividual Person With No Agents Or Middleman..

I Hope To Serve U Better. Pls Contact Mein My Pm Facility. I Need Proper Information Before Rendering Service.

Hi AskMaverick,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Jackson

Indian Punter
11-30-07, 14:16
Need you help.

I'm going to Ahmedabad next week lokking for some fun.

Please help.

Thank you.

Dhruv
12-13-07, 21:44
Need help at Trivendrum ofn Oct 18. Is Fortune Hotel GF?Although I am in bangalore now, I have had quite a few interesting 'experiences', during my stay in trivandrum. Have not heard about this fortune hotel tho. Most of the hotels/lodges (not KTDC), near rlwy station (thampanoor), offer such services. Just talk to the room boy (tho I strongly advise you against it).

If you are going to be in trivandrum for quite a while, best bet is to befriend some locals. Local lawyers/cops are the best bet

The really juicy ones will refuse to come to hotels. So you will need to arrange some kind of accomodation.

You can rent day-apartments (vazhuthacaud jn). There is a boy who used to work there (not sure if he still is). Try to chat up with him:.)

If you are in tvm for a short visit, and desperate, just wander over to Kovalam.

Member #4171
12-15-07, 04:12
Dhruv,

Is there any specific reason why you advice against talking with Room boys? Have you had any bad experiences?

--

Although I am in bangalore now, I have had quite a few interesting 'experiences', during my stay in trivandrum. Have not heard about this fortune hotel tho. Most of the hotels/lodges (not KTDC), near rlwy station (thampanoor), offer such services. Just talk to the room boy (tho I strongly advise you against it).

If you are going to be in trivandrum for quite a while, best bet is to befriend some locals. Local lawyers/cops are the best bet

The really juicy ones will refuse to come to hotels. So you will need to arrange some kind of accomodation.

You can rent day-apartments (vazhuthacaud jn). There is a boy who used to work there (not sure if he still is). Try to chat up with him:.)

If you are in tvm for a short visit, and desperate, just wander over to Kovalam.

Dhruv
12-16-07, 12:45
Dhruv,

Is there any specific reason why you advice against talking with Room boys? Have you had any bad experiences?A room boys "Quality of deliverables" will be pathetic, at best. Atleast thats my experience.

Trivandrum, being a very conservative city, the best action happens outside the hotels. Locals (housewives and the like), doing this stuff part-time, will absolutely refuse to come anywhere near hotels.

Jdbig1000
01-05-08, 09:57
Friends

Another escapade in Vadodara that definately deserves reporting. Last night around 8:00 went cruising for to check if new talents were in town, got to the same area where had luck in past. Saw one good and a new chick on the block but she was negotiating with some John so went ahead and took u turn and returned at same place. Now she was free maybe their deal didn't work out so Lowered the car window and asked for quotations. She said 1000/- for full service including BJ just for the sake of bargaining told her 800/- she said ok and hopped in.

Then in car she told she was out of rubber anyways I was not going to use hers so looked in my stock and to my dismay found I was out of stock too. By that time we were already in a secluded place after a short drive so asked her for only good blow job and make me come. Got in the backseat and she immediately went down on me. Man it was truly awesome the best I ever had she started slowly with a lick everywhere , then some suck and deep throat, her technique was just perfect, she knew when to stop and prolong for ejaculation. After almost 20 mins, I signalled I was about to erupt, she asked to wait just a bit more took my tool whole in her mouth and asked me to come. I shooted my load and she took every single drop cleaned me up and asked if I wanted more (what an attitude ). Before we began the session had joked with her that since fuck was not possible without rubber if she can make me come with bj then only will pay her. I normally don't come by bj alone but guess you learn a lot about yourself everyday hehehe. Dropped her with a commitment for a much more longer session next time.

Damage : 1000/- (200/- tip she deserved it man )

Attitude : 9/10

Face & Figure : 6/10

Happy Hunting

Eka Emm
01-06-08, 21:30
Hi folks,

I will be in Cochin next month for a week as part of a research work my employer.

Can you give some advice, please? Which hotel is gf?

And where to find all the chicks?

thanks in advance

Camieleke
01-07-08, 12:07
I just went back from India and I also visited Hampi.
Hampi is a quiet touristic place with some MP's...
Most of them only offer normal massage but I found one massage were
I managed to get a HJ for 100 Rs.
From the main street (opposite the temple) you enter a small street with a lot of shops on your left hand site. Maybe 200m from the temple entrance.
In this street the first on the left, you will see a sign "Massage"...
The massage (a very good one) is 500 Rs. for one hour and 100 Rs. for a HJ.

Good Luck,
C.

Sanjeett
01-07-08, 16:15
Hi man. What s up?

I always keep an eye on your reports. The place you mentioned about that golden chowkdi was worth a try. I d been th thrice.

I always trouble you but I don't ve anyone else to let me know about baroda.a, bad scene.

First of all do you know any place in ahmedabad where you can go. Pick a babe, have it and done it. Here it seems you need lot of contacts before you sneak in mongering. I don ve any. If you know about any such locality pl let me know. Even golden chowkdi types ll do.

And how to pick your latest report babe in vadodara. Pl specify the locality. Pl reply as you are the only 1 I ve. Thanks and safe mongering.

Jdbig1000
01-08-08, 05:51
Sure would love to help you out anyway I can, seems you are in fix I know the feeling I feel the same way if I am in a new town and don't have anyone to help me out in mongering. Be at the same place (Golden) on friday night if possible between 8:00 to 9:00 if possible I will meet you there and show around. Got few contacts in Ahemadabad will let you know there as can't post nos. here. Confirm me if you are gonna be there cause don't want to drive all the way up there if you are not coming.

Happy Mongering

Sanjeett
01-08-08, 16:14
Thanks man but Friday d not be possible. I'll let you know as I keep coming. We can fix up time and all as per your convinience.

Thanks again and keep sending informative reports.

Amorous Jay
01-09-08, 14:05
Hi folks,

I will be in Cochin next month for a week as part of a research work my employer.

Can you give some advice, please? Which hotel is gf?

And where to find all the chicks?

thanks in advanceNone of the hotels will be gf really. But greasing of palms help. Get the English daily ( Indian Expresses) for Massages ( quite a lot of them) and u cud get a HJ and a BJ.

FS chicks contacts of mine are off now coz of some recent raids. will give if I get some in time.

A. JAy

Eka Emm
01-12-08, 09:16
None of the hotels will be gf really. But greasing of palms help. Get the English daily ( Indian Expresses) for Massages ( quite a lot of them) and u cud get a HJ and a BJ.

FS chicks contacts of mine are off now coz of some recent raids. will give if I get some in time.

A. JAyThanks for the tips Jay. I heard from someone there is a lot going on in Cochin, but everything is kept secret. So if you want to have the real fun, you need to get in touch with some insiders. btw, what about the resorts? Is there any action going on? anyways pass on the infos if you et some time soon, ok.

Thanks

Love 1982
01-15-08, 07:16
Hey everyone, Last week i was in Baroda for 2 nights. Taking cue from our more experience friend, visited Sky lab & Sanman, but they refused citing increased police activity. Any ways later booked myself in to Hotel S Shanti on RC Dutt Road, Alkapuri.

After getting in to room, asked the waiter for "Setting" yes this is the term they use there. He said that we would get another guy who would arrange for the same.

in 5 mins, 2 hotel waiter emerged and said that they would help in setting. The quoted rs. 2500/- for 1 hr which i was able to bring down to Rs. 1500 /-. The girl arrived in 30 mins.

Looks 7/10 with 7/10 for fig. Age must be around 20 yr so. Well she got on the job straight way with BBJ for next 10 mins or so and later was ready for main course.

Ross Jeff
01-22-08, 07:02
Sure would love to help you out anyway I can, seems you are in fix I know the feeling I feel the same way if I am in a new town and don't have anyone to help me out in mongering. Be at the same place (Golden) on friday night if possible between 8:00 to 9:00 if possible I will meet you there and show around. Got few contacts in Ahemadabad will let you know there as can't post nos. here. Confirm me if you are gonna be there cause don't want to drive all the way up there if you are not coming.

Happy MongeringHi jdbig,

Wondering if you you can help me out too. I'm stayin in baroda for the next few month so would really appreciate your "knowledge". Please let me know how I can contact you.

Thanks in advance

Jdbig1000
01-22-08, 08:20
Hi!

The thing abt this city is that you need to have a safe place of your own first cause most of the contacts will demand that before anything & you got to be careful of surroundings too. Most of the hotels are out of question few do allow short time however you may need referance even for that I have even heard that Hotel owner themselves call police and they inturn shake down the client in a compromising position with a room partner so please be extra careful. Best option is if you have a place of your own where things can be accomplished without raising suspicion from neighbours.

The above option applies if you are looking for quality otherwise there are cheaper options which I have already mentioned along with detailed directions in earlier posts.

Actually am out of town for few days so catch you later.

Jdbig1000

Jdbig1000
01-22-08, 08:34
Ya and one more thing try to put in a few reports, inputs etc first even if they are in other parts of the world that would not only support forum but good reports could be guide to new members who enjoy what I would term as travel mongering. Have a nice time. Am not using the PM facility as yet till then you would have to come up with an idea of contacting me. Please note that am not trying to smart or anything just that can't post emails etc here.

Jdbig1000

Sensiva
01-27-08, 19:51
Hullo,

Any updates on the action around pondicherry?

Whats the status of Hotel Mars? Any updates will be greatly appreciated.

Doc Drake
01-28-08, 13:27
Am traveling to Trivandrum for couple of weeks in Feb 2008. Can any experienced member guide me as to the mongering scene in Trivandrum?

It would be great if someone can help me out with the current rates too.

Thanks!

Rover4220
02-03-08, 05:22
Can some one tell me what kind of a hiotel is Quality hotel near the airport. I am in touchy with someone who suggets it is GF. I hope it is clean and star rated.

Wandere
02-04-08, 09:35
I have tried practically all hotels at Kochi airport and find out of the lot,Abad,is best,but the problem is they do not have a bar,but if you have a drink at your room,that is fine.

Cheers!

Can some one tell me what kind of a hiotel is Quality hotel near the airport. I am in touchy with someone who suggets it is GF. I hope it is clean and star rated.

What2525
02-28-08, 16:45
Can someone say which of the lodges around thampanoor in trivandrum offer such services, because most of the lodges seem to have some sort of religious photos in the reception area.

What2525
02-28-08, 17:33
Can anyone tell which of the lodges around Thampanoor offer services?

Because most of them seem to have some sort of religious photos in their lobby.

Illgveallofme
03-10-08, 09:11
Ya and one more thing try to put in a few reports, inputs etc first even if they are in other parts of the world that would not only support forum but good reports could be guide to new members who enjoy what I would term as travel mongering. Have a nice time. Am not using the PM facility as yet till then you would have to come up with an idea of contacting me. Please note that am not trying to smart or anything just that can't post emails etc here.

Jdbig1000Hi Jdbig,

I am in Baroda for next few days. Need your help for some action. Let me know how can I contact/meet you.

Jdbig1000
03-11-08, 05:19
Hi there!

Would love to help you out try the locations mentioned in my earlier posts if that does not work out let me know where you are staying (Hotel) I will drop a message at the counter for you.

Have fun

JDBIG1000

Saturn51
03-12-08, 18:52
Friends

Another escapade in Vadodara that definately deserves reporting. Last night around 8:00 went cruising for to check if new talents were in town, got to the same area where had luck in past. Saw one good and a new chick on the block but she was negotiating with some John so went ahead and took u turn and returned at same place. Now she was free maybe their deal didn't work out so Lowered the car window and asked for quotations. She said 1000/- for full service including BJ just for the sake of bargaining told her 800/- she said ok and hopped in.

Then in car she told she was out of rubber anyways I was not going to use hers so looked in my stock and to my dismay found I was out of stock too. By that time we were already in a secluded place after a short drive so asked her for only good blow job and make me come.

Got in the backseat and she immediately went down on me.If you did it, hats off to you.

I find it so unbelievable that in an Indian city one can jump into the back seat and stuff a willing mouth with his wee-wee!

Boy! Every square centimeter of an Indian city has 50 thirsty, hungry dicks! How and where do you do it in a car? :)

Jdbig1000
03-13-08, 05:14
Hi There!

Ofcourse it happened like I mentioned in the report it was a night time and we drove to a huge ground parked in a dark spot at the edge of the ground + my car windows are tainted and hence no worries, infact enjoyed it so much that that did the same a few times more with the same chick since then she is real good at her skills, and even passed on her contact to a fellow monger on other site and he too commented the same.

I know its bit difficult to have a full go in the backseat of a car but bbjj or cbj no problem at all.

Enjoy

JDBIG1000

Raj Funloving
03-13-08, 09:13
Dear Jdbig1000,

Hi! Hope you are fine. A very interesting report hmmm. Good man. BTW you seems to a specialist in Baroda scene, I would like to seek your help. Basically I would be travelling to Ahmedabad, in July, on my annual vacation, from Bahrain. Boss due to your funfilled reports and being brought up in Ahmedabad I always regard to Baroda as cultural as well as happening city due to MS university chicas.

I don't mind staying baroda for few nites for fun. I would seek your help for seeking fun babes. In fact in July when I will visit Baroda I will again PM you and if you don't mind will meet and explore fun. Drinks would on me mate!

I tried to PM you but it seems you have not paid the subscription? Is your PM is active or not?

Cheers

Raj

Rahul Ricky
03-13-08, 14:13
ATTENTION INDIA POSTERS

This member was banned from the Forum for posting his email address.

If you post an email adress in the India Forum, your membership will be terminated immediately.

DON'T DO IT

Jdbig1000
03-14-08, 05:43
Hi Bro,

Sure would love to team up with you when in Baroda. I plan to take pm facility soon was just a bit concerned on amt reflecting on CC. Are there any other means to pay to enjoy the facility the sum is paltry compared to fun it can bring along. Just that don't want unnessary complications.

Jdbig1000

Road Lover
03-16-08, 07:03
there are five to six mamasan in ahmedabad i. e peep, i have contact numbers. this site provide good detail regarding contact for mongering. i have no facility for private messaeging.
dear shalu,

unlike baroda, ahmedabad is very rarely covered in this forum. i am certain ahmedabad is not so backward as compared to baroda! is there any tips you can give on how one should go about getting a nice girl here. also let me know which hotel should one stay amoung the better hotels like itc, taj, nataraj to aid this nice night with a girl. i saw your post and am requesting your help as you seem to be th eonly one on this forum who knows anything about ahmedabad. thanks and i will appreciate your pm on this subject to me besides any general guidance you can give on the forum.
thanks

Raj Funloving
03-16-08, 12:48
Hi Bro,

Sure would love to team up with you when in Baroda. I plan to take pm facility soon was just a bit concerned on amt reflecting on CC. Are there any other means to pay to enjoy the facility the sum is paltry compared to fun it can bring along. Just that don't want unnessary complications.

Jdbig1000Hiya Bro,

I understand mate ur concern but at the same time subscription to this great forum,really help mongers as the whole activity of mongering becomes so planned and proper.

Any ways I will try to contact u as soon as I arrive in India and will explore possibility of joint pleasure hunting in Baroda.

BTW thanks for your positive response.will b in touch mate.

Cheers & have safe & nice hunting laaa..

Raj

Jonnna
03-16-08, 14:42
Hi,

I am travelling to cochin for 2 weeks next week. Any help on the gf hotels and any pimp/girl contacts, please PM me.

Thanks,

Jo

Fresh Meat
03-23-08, 06:10
Hi Guys,

Has any body had any experience with the girls in assam and north eastern states, I have heard that they are wild and beautiful , please update if any one has any idea on this or experience. Thinking of going there.

FM

Chandforuonly
03-23-08, 15:42
Hi,

I am travelling to cochin for 2 weeks next week. Any help on the gf hotels and any pimp/girl contacts, please PM me.

Thanks,

JoI iwas in cochin 1 month back had a hard try, the massaj parlor ads was attractive. i had a massaj also. some of them offer full service. but need 5000 for 1 hour. I tryed with hotal boys could not be lucky. Try with some auto driver to take to a good MP

Aurangzeb
03-25-08, 13:25
I heard rumors of girls being available at Meedo's Grand and Hotel Priya, in Dehradun.

Is there any truth to this?

Adiwhatsup
04-04-08, 20:06
Anybody from Bhubaneswar, i just got transfered here and what a bore of a city this is. Any help to this monger would be much appreciated.

I am looking for avenues to get through it and hope to get some chick soon.

Bro Sis Hyd
04-15-08, 07:15
Hi,

Not many reports from Ahmedabad, any body can report on the scene there and if Hotel Pride is GF or not

Mdf Paris
04-15-08, 21:52
ATTENTION INDIA POSTERS

This member was banned from the Forum for posting his email address.

If you post an email adress in the India Forum, your membership will be terminated immediately.

DON'T DO IT

Luck7
04-19-08, 07:41
In Ahmedabad at Gotha Chowkdi on highway you can find many escorts in open area after night darkness.

They are all very cheap and you have fuck them in open in agri-land.

The function is open sex show ! Enjoy it.

What2525
04-22-08, 20:57
Any info on Trivandrum?

Sundar N
04-23-08, 16:35
There is one few MP near to Kovalam which gives some extras.

Rover4220
04-24-08, 03:45
I surfed the internet for some providers at Cochin. Found the name of Anita. Contacted her and she initially responded by saying that she will send me an SMS abt the platter on offer. Then she just went silent when i told her that i am frm Delhi and not from Kerala ! Probably caters to Mallu crowd only.

Am willing to share her number for some contacts at Cochin or Delhi.

LittelBond
04-24-08, 06:32
Guys if any buddy can help me out find action places in Ahmedabad.

I know there are lot of MPs in Ahmedabad.

1) Samved Hospital Road there is Rajshree, Chandani and one more. Chandani there is one Sindhi Girl I forgot the name but she was Hot. She took 700/800 Rs. For full service.

2) Just Opp. To Navarangpura Bus Stand there is Figure Parler.

In general every Commercial Area In Ahmedabad has MP. You just have to check the sign board with Beauty Parler (Ladies and Gents). If you found such Board there must be some basic services available.

I need to know more on Escort or some Aunty Type Girl if any buddy had some Idia it will be great.

And looking for more Info

Have a fun.

Uni Den
04-25-08, 03:13
You can find them at www.sexyescortsad.com search independent escort in Ahemdabad and you will get Jegnah, Kamini hot etc.

Try your hard with intelligence and you will enjoy

Goodbye and take careThe website is a ripp off. You will end up contacting a pimp and the story is then as usual, However let me know if you have tried and have a valid contact number.

Member #4171
04-25-08, 15:40
Any info on Trivandrum?Try the hotel roomboys or the auto wallahs. You would hit pay dirt.

Hunterj007
04-26-08, 04:30
Hi Luck,

I am trying to open the site so many time but cant find anything please let me know in which catagory u find this service

You can find them at www.sexyescortsad.com search independent escort in Ahemdabad and you will get Jegnah, Kamini hot etc.

Try your hard with intelligence and you will enjoy

Goodbye and take care

Luck7
04-26-08, 11:08
It is very easy to get girls for ST in Ahemadabad.

You can get them at many guest house.

1) Approach: Take young rickshaw drive from Rly. Station, tell him you need a good guest to rest and let him start the drive after few mins. Just ask him any GFE Hotels and than he will automatically open up the way to journey.

2) Damages to you account: 100 200 rickshaw / 1000 Guest House / 1500 Girl

3) Ratings: Guest house. Average / girls. Average (most of girls are bengali, nepali and north indian.

4) Service: Guest House. Average / Girls. Good (if you tell her to tip in advance)

Best of luck!

Sanjeett
04-29-08, 19:23
Hi man

First ever I ve read some reports about Ahmedabad. I'm living in this city for last 2 yrs and nothing I ve ever found. Thanks.

Anyways can you tell me is this Gotha Chowkdi on S. G road? How do you reach there. Any specific landmark there to identify the place.

Pl reply as this is after 2 yrs I've got something.

Jdbig1000
04-30-08, 05:27
Luck7 ,

Regarding your advise on approach in Ahemadabad, that is the most simplest of method that you posted and can be applicable in almost any part of the world LOL. You need not be a seasoned monger to figure it out, Also the method unfortunately doesn't fetch desired results even 10% of times. Particularly in Ahemadabad you will find the rejection ratio even more with face of shame at times even. Tell me is it worth going around 50 times in richshaw from station to any destinations in the hope that the driver may shell out a place. Who knows whether the place you found is safe from LE etc.

A word of caution, I had an extremely bad experiance in trying that method. Was taken to House in a similar fashion and through similar route, at the point of negotiating with the pimp few guys walked in and started threatning to arrest everyone, however luckily I got away by citing few names I knew of politicians and Police officers. However later on I found out that that was the modus operandi of the whole gang , they would walkin in rooms when clients are in compromising positions and blackmail for parting whatever you have in your person, I was lucky cause I had not reached that state ( they came in a bit early ) and some quick presence of mind and maybe some guts in holding it out.

JDBIG1000

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mirza Ghaleeb
05-03-08, 21:00
Nagpur is the biggest city in central India. Already known for its Greenest and Cleanest status, very few people know about its financial status.

Nagpur's real estate business is up because of aviation boom.

City has central india's biggest dhaan bazar (grain market).

City is well connected with road, train and Air.

City has a cosmo culture, with people from all caste, religions settled here.
Hindi is spoken predominantly here.

You need good contacts to get nice babes in this city. You can even find gals on Variety square. But easiest way to get a babe is in city's notorious redlight area called Ganga Jamuna. Ganga Jamuna is located some 5-6 kms from Nagpur station on Central Avenue road. Any rickshaw wala will drop at 40-50 rs. This red light area is different from other cities, as brothel sytem is not followed here. Each girl/women will have independent room and no pimp/aunty is involved. Few tips while entering this area.

1. Avoid going to this place late in the evening.

2. Best time to go is afternoon.

3. Always avoid carrying lot of cash and jewellery.

4. Do not go to any isolated lane.

5. Be alert when any girl or girls approach you, talking very sweetly. They will catch hold of your shirt and drag u, with other girls helping her in pulling you inside the room. Once you are pulled in , door will be locked from outside.

You will be robbed of everything.

6. Girls found here are mostly from Chattisgarh and MP.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

YoursDeepus
05-07-08, 14:15
Nagpur is the biggest city in central India. Already known for its Greenest and Cleanest status, very few people know about its financial status.

Each girl/women will have independent room and no pimp/aunty is involved. Few tips while entering this area.

1. Avoid going to this place late in the evening.

2. Best time to go is afternoon.

3. Always avoid carrying lot of cash and jewellery.

4. Do not go to any isolated lane.

5. Be alert when any girl or girls approach you, talking very sweetly. They will catch hold of your shirt and drag u, with other girls helping her in pulling you inside the room. Once you are pulled in , door will be locked from outside.

You will be robbed of everything.

6. Girls found here are mostly from Chattisgarh and MP.

A very good report.

Store
05-16-08, 14:10
I happen to go to Ahmedabad for a week last month. I had enough time at every evening.

Though I could not find any good services but Ahmedabad is full of Beauty Parlour who provides one or another service.

I guess here are lot of Ahmedabdi frinds who takes this serivces. Why don't they put their reference.

I mean which parlour is good. Which is bad. Who is good in which parlour.

This can be good guideline for outsider like us.

Thanks in advance to all Ahmedabadi friends.

Jdbig1000
05-17-08, 06:48
Sure would love to team up let me know the dates and place you are staying. Just mention Initials of Hotel.

Jdbig1000

Jdbig1000
05-17-08, 07:10
Hey fellas,

Just took the membership, maybe it would be activated in a couple of days. Would love to help fellow mongers visiting Vadodara/Baroda.

Jdbig1000

Adiwhatsup
06-03-08, 11:47
I am in Bhubaneswar on business, I have to admit this place is so dry, tried some bars but nothing happening there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stinky Squid
06-08-08, 07:05
Hi, from watching the movies it appears as if there was a time when even the small towns had brothels with girls who would dance and could be booked in nice classic ambiente. Has this ever been true and what happened to these places?

Adiwhatsup
06-09-08, 07:59
I am sure there is but the only thing is to find it - probably it is difficult to find them in smaller towns as i guess these stuff are closely guarded.

Hi, from watching the movies it appears as if there was a time when even the small towns had brothels with girls who would dance and could be booked in nice classic ambiente. Has this ever been true and what happened to these places?

Camieleke
06-09-08, 15:29
Soon I need to go for a trip to Guwahati in the state of Assam.
Somebody can help me with some massage parlor's?

Thanks

Adiwhatsup
06-24-08, 07:12
Hi, from watching the movies it appears as if there was a time when even the small towns had brothels with girls who would dance and could be booked in nice classic ambiente. Has this ever been true and what happened to these places?Man you are right.

I was supposed to go to Kolkata but due to the monsoon problems had to change my schedule and hence ended up in Bhubaneswar.

For the last few times i did not have much luck in Bhubaneswar. one of our fellow mongers S Sekhar had PMed me some places to look at but it seemed that it was not happening there anymore.

I did a search in ISG and found an archived post done by one of our fellow mongers in Pune, that he had visited a saloon which was sort of that hidden MP and that he had a good time with the extras.

So i thought of taking the Saloon (MP) route to finally end up with a chick in bed.

My voyage started the first day evening, went to a Saloon and asked for a head massage (done by a guy) and while the massage was on asked if there was any place where i could go for a full body massage as i was so damn tired. He game me some pointers but no luck.

Next day evening went to another saloon cum parlor and this establishment had separate place for gents and ladies. Again asked for a head massage and while the guy was massaging my head he himself asked if i needed any special massage, oh wow you could have seen the excitment on my face but i got it down as i did not want him to inflate the price seeing my interest.

So i opt for it and it turns down to be a chest massage (only) and was done by a girl - i kept wondering as to WTF was happening but for Rs. 250 did not complain much and just enjoyed the massage with my hands locked to myself. But before leaving asked the head massage guy if there was any place where i could get some extras, he gave me the location of another saloon.

Next day morning which was a Sunday i woke up and was sincere to my mongering duties - started on my journey to locate that place which as per my conditions could be heaven of pleasure. The saloon was in a sort of a dilapitated place or well with not much trafic. I went upstairs and was attended by a guy - he directly took me to girls - there were there two bengalis and one north east indian. Two were average looking and the third had a scary look. I enquired the price and the guy said that if i took two with me he could offer me a special price and that is Rs. 200 per girl for 30 minutes. Not a bad deal at all. The north east indian turned out to be a good kisser and kept on kissing everywhere and was good at DFK too, the scary looking Bengali just focussed on the HJ, it was not great but as the kissing was good did not complain. Tips Rs. 200.

Then tried the third girl too, she turned out to be great, sensual stuff, and half way she said that she can do a BJ if i tipped her Rs. 500 which i happily gave her, she did an amazing BJ. All the three girls did not agree for a FS as it seemed that it was not allowed in that premises.

After the session, i enquired about the possibility of bedding with somebody with the MP guy and he told that he can arrange for Rs. 1500 for ST with an album extra. As there was no harm in trying her, i went for it. After 30 mins he took me to another guy who would escort me to the place. The free service that you get is a free auto ride and the auto will wait till you finish the job and will drop you - that was one great service.

The girl was 20ish, not great looking, all in all the service was poor and after the first pop (you are allowed two to three pops in one hour) i started to leave and the girl started pestering about the tip, i gave her Rs. 200 and she told me that i was a miser - WTF.

I went back to the auto and told the pimp that i was very disaapointed with the service and he told me that that day there was one very good model available for Rs. 5000 for ST, i bargained finally for Rs. 4500 and that the payment will be made only after i see the girl. The girl was good looking and seemed to be a GFE kind. I had a very nice time with her and was very very happy to have finally succeded in geting some good stuff in Bhubaneswar.

I found out from her that there are some agencies from Delhi and Mumbai who bring girls to Bhubanewar and charge Rs. 20K plus for ST. She was one of them and as per her contract she was with that agency for 10 days and took two days off to visit the city and all and i was lucky that i got hold of her for Rs. 5.5k (4.5k + 1k tip).

Moral of the story - You have to knock on the right door for the right chick.

In my case i guess it just happened and i am happy that it happened.

Rover4220
07-02-08, 04:07
Am gonna be at Trivandrum / Kochi on 18 and 19 this month.

Can some one help me with real info?

Can provide contacts at Delhi, Mumbai?

StallionJr
07-02-08, 12:45
Was in kochi for a cpl of days and picked up an indian express news paper to find some MP's. Called a few nos and one guy offered massage + FS. Got there in the noon and found the centre to be clean and good. Just one lady there who was maybe in late 20ies or early 30ies. Was not bad so decided to go for it. Rs2500 Massage + FS + HS. There was no bed so had to do it on the floor. anyways not a bad experience. She did mention "do it fast" but i told her thats not happenning so she better co operate or i will just leave. Then on she was pretty ok. After the deed she gave me a decent massage on the massage table and finished of with a good HJ.

All in all a good exp but would like something better next time around. I have heard of TV actresses being available but need contacts in kochi.

Cheers

Krishna1970
07-07-08, 07:52
Hi guys,

Does anybody know the contacts of auties/girls in Trichy?

StallionJr
07-07-08, 14:36
During my last visit to cochin I really wanted some GFE action and thought of trying the escort services. All the guys I called quoted 15k and more. Whats with that. Last yr when I visited cochin I was offered a local TV star for 5k LT. Has the inflation hit this market too? I have asked my regular contact to check on the TV actors and lemme know. Will give the feedback as soon as I get some.

Cheers

Nanne
07-19-08, 06:52
Hi All,

I am new this forum. I am staying ahmedabad for couple of months now. Would like to know if any one knows of SW's i.e. independents contacts here.

Hope to receive some info would report back as to the scene in Ahmedabad.

Regards,

Kmleo

Rover4220
07-21-08, 04:10
was at kovalam on the 18 th and determined to find some action. strolled up and down the shopping arcade that lines the beach stopping at the beer bars and massage parlours and not makiing any enquiry whatsoever. didn't want to amke the first move.

when you reach the beach, the shopping arcade lies to your left. further on it takes another left turn. there you have a massage spa. spent some time reading the menu on offer and could make out that a guy was watching me from a distance. stood ther pretending to talk on my mobile till he moved in closer. he asked me if i was interested in a massage. i said sure but who will deliver the service. didn't say what i was looking for. the guy told me he is a trained therapist and will give me an oil or a powder massage. i grimaced and told him i can't stand a males body contact so i have to let it pass. i moved on without waiting and sat in the adjoining beer bar sipping a foster. not surprisingly i found the same guy approaching me again and saying a female masseur can be arranged. i went in for the kill. told him i want fs and didn't give damn for health massage. lol.

he was equally forthright. fs not possible but girl would help me 'release my tension and relax'! i told him the place has to be clean. was taken to the place and a lady in late 20 s was shown and introduced as an expert body masseur. 400 inr for one hour including bbj. was given the complete service less fs. failry good bbj and allowed to play with her body though she didn't strip beyond her saree. the only flip side was the overwhelming coconut oil smell on her hair which was falling on my face every now and then. overall a good experience.

while leaving i was advised to stay at the resort during my next visit. special services are availble for regulars.-that was the helpful hint given. lol

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nanne
07-21-08, 06:59
Yesterday had gone out mongering in Ahmedabad. There is a one MP near Mansi towers circle. Tried a couple which I knew but all were shifted I think but this one had seen a couple of times earlier. So went and approached a lone lady nice figure you can say 7/10 and good approach we agreed upon chest massage first the she came on some chest massage. But on disadvantage she does not do BJ, or I think first time so she was not upto it. From chest to went for an HJ nice stimulation nipple tasting also provided. Then had nice rally upto the end.

Over all nice stint. Nice women. Looks 7/10, neat hygienic, nice boobs and nice lips yet to taste them. Nice techinque for HJ. Damage total 1000K. I think for a starter this would be fine. Same from police a very old MP. So one could bet upon. !

Kmleo

Strong Bull
07-21-08, 17:36
I have to spend long periods at Rajkot / Jamnagar.

Lead kindly light.

Thanks,

Strong

Foreign Indian
07-23-08, 10:44
Hi,

I was going over the older reports of MP and how to get sex in Trivandrum. Kochi.
Did not get any real leads except to visit Kovalam. Can any members give more specific direction or name. Or how to hookup with other ladies here in these cities.

will also be visiting Kochi, so any lead there will be welcome too.

Thanks

Nanne
07-25-08, 15:39
I have to spend long periods at Rajkot / Jamnagar.

Lead kindly light.

Thanks,

StrongAs whole Gujarat is bit dull in this matter.

Kmleo

Luckyguy7198
07-27-08, 11:08
Need to go to Shillong on business for a couple of days. My first time there. Any mongering info will be appreciated. Searched the forum and the Web but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Store
07-27-08, 15:19
Its not like that.

I have contact in Rajkot but No PM

As whole Gujarat is bit dull in this matter.

Kmleo

Nanne
07-28-08, 14:14
Its not like that.

I have contact in Rajkot but No PMHi Store,

I frequent Rajkot that would be great indeed.

Even I do not have PM facility. How do we share then.

Regards,

Kmleo

===============================================

Greetings Kmleo,

Here's how you can get the contact numbers from Store.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send him a Private Message.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Great Wall
08-03-08, 19:47
it is hard to find a quality thing at kovalam. i had great disappointment there a few months back.

was at kovalam on the 18 th and determined to find some action. strolled up and down the shopping arcade that lines the beach stopping at the beer bars and massage parlours and not makiing any enquiry whatsoever. didn't want to amke the first move.

when you reach the beach, the shopping arcade lies to your left. further on it takes another left turn. there you have a massage spa. spent some time reading the menu on offer and could make out that a guy was watching me from a distance. stood ther pretending to talk on my mobile till he moved in closer. he asked me if i was interested in a massage. i said sure but who will deliver the service. didn't say what i was looking for. the guy told me he is a trained therapist and will give me an oil or a powder massage. i grimaced and told him i can't stand a males body contact so i have to let it pass. i moved on without waiting and sat in the adjoining beer bar sipping a foster. not surprisingly i found the same guy approaching me again and saying a female masseur can be arranged. i went in for the kill. told him i want fs and didn't give damn for health massage. lol.

he was equally forthright. fs not possible but girl would help me 'release my tension and relax'! i told him the place has to be clean. was taken to the place and a lady in late 20 s was shown and introduced as an expert body masseur. 400 inr for one hour including bbj. was given the complete service less fs. failry good bbj and allowed to play with her body though she didn't strip beyond her saree. the only flip side was the overwhelming coconut oil smell on her hair which was falling on my face every now and then. overall a good experience.

while leaving i was advised to stay at the resort during my next visit. special services are availble for regulars.-that was the helpful hint given. lol

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

StallionJr
08-04-08, 09:53
I was in Kovalam a few days ago. All the lazing around in the pool and beach got me thinking about a good kerala style massage. I had tried one in kovalam a few yrs ago and they were done by women. I got myself an auto and headed towards the centre, now all the auto guys in kovalam knows this place just ask for the massage centre where the ladies do the massage (There's just one of that kind). About 7 women were there all 5-6/10 in looks. I paid INR 1800 for a package of 2 massages + 2 HJ's one each from 2 different women. The centre was like a typical kerala massage centre. Nice and comfortable. The first lady gave me an amazing massage. And an equally wonderful handjob. She allowed me to touch her a bit and also made me feel good by talking sexy and good stuff about me and my tool. The second lady gave me a good massage and a lovely handjob too. Some of the other women I noticed were there during my previous visit too and from what I remember I had enjoyed the massage and service the last time too. The service and massage is definately 7-8/10.

Cheers and safe sex.

Foreign Indian
08-05-08, 11:37
Hi Stallion,

Do you remember the name of the place or any Landmarks/hotel near by etc. I Am sure I and the others in Trivandrum would appreciate some more information.

Thanks

I was in Kovalam a few days ago. All the lazing around in the pool and beach got me thinking about a good kerala style massage. I had tried one in kovalam a few yrs ago and they were done by women. I got myself an auto and headed towards the centre, now all the auto guys in kovalam knows this place just ask for the massage centre where the ladies do the massage (There's just one of that kind). About 7 women were there all 5-6/10 in looks. I paid INR 1800 for a package of 2 massages + 2 HJ's one each from 2 different women. The centre was like a typical kerala massage centre. Nice and comfortable. The first lady gave me an amazing massage. And an equally wonderful handjob. She allowed me to touch her a bit and also made me feel good by talking sexy and good stuff about me and my tool. The second lady gave me a good massage and a lovely handjob too. Some of the other women I noticed were there during my previous visit too and from what I remember I had enjoyed the massage and service the last time too. The service and massage is definately 7-8/10.

Cheers and safe sex.

Marad39
08-11-08, 21:07
Hi

Was there a few days back on Light house beach and was surprised to see what I am about to write. I was with friends so no action could take place but chances were bright, according to my sixth sense and experience.

There were four russian girls going up and down the beach which is something like a reverse L shape. All were making a very clear eye contacts with me and were wearing full but revealing clothes. Even a couple of them spoke a few words in Hindi. Therefore it seamed like there were in India for quite sometime and knew beach very well. I could not chat with them as I was with my friends.

Any idea how does it work in Kovalam? Someone told me later on that they worked in a circus who was stationed in Kovalat at that point in time. But I sensed that they were ready for action and two of them had body and face to die for..

Anybody tried something like that?

StallionJr
08-12-08, 04:58
Hi Foreign Indian,

I can give directions to the MP but its very risky to post the directions here. Like I mentioned before its very close from the Leela Beach Resort and any auto guy there would know about the place.

Cheers

Hi Stallion,

Do you remember the name of the place or any Landmarks/hotel near by etc. I Am sure I and the others in Trivandrum would appreciate some more information.

Thanks

Cool Boy Tvm
08-12-08, 12:48
Last week when I was in trivandrum. I get a contact from my room boy.

I went to kowadiar jn in an auto and called the contact boy.

He came with three girls in an omni within half an hour.

Its really interesting to select a girl.

I done it for Rs 6000 and went to my room.

Morning the people came and take the girl with them.

Its really a superb day in trivandrum.

Rover4220
08-13-08, 04:09
Cool boy you dont have a pm facility. Which hotel did you stay at?

Last week when I was in trivandrum. I get a contact from my room boy.

I went to kowadiar jn in an auto and called the contact boy.

He came with three girls in an omni within half an hour.

Its really interesting to select a girl.

I done it for Rs 6000 and went to my room.

Morning the people came and take the girl with them.

Its really a superb day in trivandrum.

Foreign Indian
08-15-08, 06:38
Is it far that you need to take an auto from there? Since i will probably be driving myself to Kovalam.

Will try my luck and if i find it will report in else comeback and ask for more help

Hi Foreign Indian,

I can give directions to the MP but its very risky to post the directions here. Like I mentioned before its very close from the Leela Beach Resort and any auto guy there would know about the place.

Cheers

StallionJr
08-16-08, 21:23
Hi Foreingn Indian,

The MP is a little before u reach kovolam, infact u gotta stop at the junction before the main kovolam beach turn and look out for the board. I am sure u will find it easy.

Cheers Mate.

Is it far that you need to take an auto from there? Since i will probably be driving myself to Kovalam.

Will try my luck and if i find it will report in else comeback and ask for more help

Camieleke
08-20-08, 10:42
I read allready many times this forum but can find nothing about the city of
Guwahati in the State of Assam.
Does anybody has some information about this place, MP's or other possibilities...
Thanks

Rashard45
08-20-08, 10:48
Hi guys,

I read recent threads about India but could not find anything about Jodhpur.

I need info about Jodhpur life, SW,MP's or other places if so.

Thanks

Sex Lover2
09-04-08, 11:35
I want contact in Ahmedabad for fun.

Hi All,

I am new this forum. I am staying ahmedabad for couple of months now. Would like to know if any one knows of SW's i.e. independents contacts here.

Hope to receive some info would report back as to the scene in Ahmedabad.

Regards,

Kmleo

Sex Lover2
09-05-08, 14:41
In Ahmedabad I have enjoy many times but not so good.

So want good contact for real fun.

Any body who read this forum please help me.

PM me

Expert Linguist
09-06-08, 06:05
Any body who read this forum please help me.

PM me

Please check your PM inbox for my suggestions and location of some action. I realize your eagerness but posting twice, with essentially the same request does not add much value, does it? Send PM to senior members instead and see what develops.

Karanarjun
09-08-08, 19:40
Hello every1,

Could you please PM me contacts for fun in Punjab?

Expert Linguist
09-09-08, 08:10
Hello Arjun ...

It appears that you choose not be more specific about location for reasons best known to you. If you read the postings in this forum you will find some info about a few cities in Punjab, though there is not much.

If you subscribe you could write to some senior members in your area (hopefully they are identified here by appropriate city like Amritsar, Jalandhar or Ludhiana). Take it or leave it, that is the best you will find, unfortunately.

Hello every1,

Could you please PM me contacts for fun in Punjab?

StallionJr
09-10-08, 22:00
Hi,

I hv been frequenting Pondicherry recently and tried a few contacts but none that could be classified worth while. Infact i didnt go for it after seeing the quality of girls available. There has to be some amount of classy action going on there keeping in mind the proximity from Chennai and all the tourists flocking the place. Info would be appreciated.

Same goes for places like Salem, Coimbatore etc.

Cheers.

Deepak1847
09-13-08, 00:07
Hi Guys,

I am visiting Jamshedpur in Oct during Durga Puja...Is anybody having any info. re. contacts there.

Thanks

Deepak

Expert Linguist
09-13-08, 06:49
What you are saying is essentially true. I have been to both Pondicherry (stayed at the Sunway Hotel which is very nice) and Coimbatore (stayed at a company guest house in a place called Sai Baba Colony).

The mongering scene in Coimbatore is almost non-existent and I guess one would find the same in Salem. Believe it or not, when I asked the driver of the luxury bus on Conti Travels on which I went back to Bangalore from Coimbatore, he laughed and then said that except for "truck stop" SWs there is nothing.

Pondicherry is nowhere as "inviting" as Madras as you have stated, so taking a girl from Madras with you is the best.The hotel I stayed in is GF if you both check-in together.

Hi,

I have been frequenting Pondicherry recently and tried a few contacts but none that could be classified worth while.

Same goes for places like Salem, Coimbatore etc.

Cheers.

Indian Chief 007
09-14-08, 00:09
BTW, anyone who can, should be able to PM me.

Thanks

I am visiting Ahmedabad at around 26th of the month for two week and looking for info. Also I will be in Baroda for 10/1 for cpl of days.

I don't travel abroad, but I been paid member of ISG for 1&1/2 year. I am senior memebr of our US counter part site, by our beloved Jackson, USG.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=2662519

Luckyguy7198
09-14-08, 18:11
What you are saying is essentially true. I have been to both Pondicherry (stayed at the Sunway Hotel which is very nice) and Coimbatore (stayed at a company guest house in a place called Sai Baba Colony).

The mongering scene in Coimbatore is almost non-existent and I guess one would find the same in Salem. Believe it or not, when I asked the driver of the luxury bus on Conti Travels on which I went back to Bangalore from Coimbatore, he laughed and then said that except for "truck stop" SWs there is nothing.

Pondicherry is nowhere as "inviting" as Madras as you have stated, so taking a girl from Madras with you is the best.The hotel I stayed in is GF if you both check-in together.Was in Pondy on business in May and found some local action at Hotel M**s. Ask the bellhop. It seems the scene was better a couple of year's back, thanks to AIDS activists :-) Was told to check hotel Pr*m*n*d* for classier stuff.

Luckyguy7198
09-14-08, 18:41
I read this forum but can find nothing about the city of Guwahati in the State of Assam. Does anybody has some information about this place, MP's or other possibilities.

ThanksTough luck! I had to go to Shillong not so long ago and drew a blank.

I believe the night life in Guwahati is significant - if you can get in. Stayed at the Ashok. Check out the discos, especially on weekends. Saw many groups of college coeds. If you have the time and inclination to socialize, who knows.

I'd like to hear more if anyone's willing to share.

Expert Linguist
09-16-08, 14:08
Saw your postings on the USG. The ID does not pull it up, but your name does. PM me and let's share info.

Cheers ...

BTW, anyone who can, should be able to PM me.

Camieleke
09-18-08, 14:48
Tough luck! I had to go to Shillong not so long ago and drew a blank.

I believe the night life in Guwahati is significant - if you can get in. Stayed at the Ashok. Check out the discos, especially on weekends. Saw many groups of college coeds. If you have the time and inclination to socialize, who knows.

I'd like to hear more if anyone's willing to share.

Thanks for your help!
I will be there between 14 and 17/10 so I will tell you what's happening.
Beside that, do you know if you can find mp's in Guwahati?
Thanks,

Rohak
09-20-08, 15:11
I was in Pondy in July. Stayed at Pr*m*n*d. The hotel environment gives a hope for some action and classy stuff. I however don’t know how to break in to opportunities with out prior contacts. Whether in this forum or somewhere else, I read about a hotel next to bus stand running a MP. I decided to try it out there. MP is located at the back side of the hotel but in the same compound. One has to crisscross several lanes with in the hotel compound and go on to the top floor. There was a small but clean MP. No discussion was entertained on what is on offer. I went blindly, paid 1K for a massage. After paying I found a not so attractive woman. I didn’t curse her. Even she has a right to make a living in whatever he job she gets as long as she does a good job! Hence, I didn’t turn her down. (read following lines to see whether she did a good job or not)

She gave a normal massage for 30 minutes. No talk, no smile, no emotion. In between I asked her any extras are available? She responded in Tamil saying no. I didn’t extend the talk as I don’t know that language. She her self said "police". I understood that this MP under police scrutiny. However, while finishing the massage she signaled to me whether I want a HJ? I wondered is it not extra? I however felt happy that some thing is available here. Fixed the deal for Rs.300 Tips for HJ.
But it turned out to be most horrible HJ I ever had. No caressing anything. She took my junior in to her hand and grinded as if she making a coconut paste. I had to stop her. I tried to tell her this is not the way. But language was a big problem. I decided to sop it right there because I don’t want to break my precious thing.

Friends, this place can be avoided.

Luckyguy7198
09-20-08, 16:31
do you know if you can find mp's in Guwahati?Hotel Ashok has one, but I'm unaware of the services/extras offered.

Pal
09-21-08, 19:24
I am planning a trip to Ooty soon and would like to spend some time mongering. There are not many reports that details Ooty scene.

Appreciate any info I could get before I get to Ooty.

Mark Inspire
09-22-08, 11:55
Pal,

You are right-there is hardly any info abt Ooty. I've been there a few times, but have found nothing that might interest a monger. Once during the peak season, saw a banner that advertised massage. On enquiring by phone I was told that they did not offer any female massage. Maybe some reference might hv helped.

The best way out in Ooty is to bring your girl and then soak in the beautiful weather Ooty has to offer. Staying at any hotel would not be a problem. Twice I have done that and there were no issues at all.

Thanks

Mark

There are not many reports that details Ooty scene.

BlazingFlames
09-24-08, 21:14
I was in Pondy in July. Stayed at Pr*m*n*d. The hotel environment gives a hope for some action and classy stuff. I however don’t know how to break in to opportunities with out prior contacts. Whether in this forum or somewhere else, I read about a hotel next to bus stand running a MP. I decided to try it out there. MP is located at the back side of the hotel but in the same compound. One has to crisscross several lanes with in the hotel compound and go on to the top floor. There was a small but clean MP. No discussion was entertained on what is on offer. I went blindly, paid 1K for a massage. After paying I found a not so attractive woman. I didn’t curse her. Even she has a right to make a living in whatever he job she gets as long as she does a good job! Hence, I didn’t turn her down. (read following lines to see whether she did a good job or not)

She gave a normal massage for 30 minutes. No talk, no smile, no emotion. In between I asked her any extras are available? She responded in Tamil saying no. I didn’t extend the talk as I don’t know that language. She her self said "police". I understood that this MP under police scrutiny. However, while finishing the massage she signaled to me whether I want a HJ? I wondered is it not extra? I however felt happy that some thing is available here. Fixed the deal for Rs.300 Tips for HJ.

But it turned out to be most horrible HJ I ever had. No caressing anything. She took my junior in to her hand and grinded as if she making a coconut paste. I had to stop her. I tried to tell her this is not the way. But language was a big problem. I decided to sop it right there because I don’t want to break my precious thing.

Friends, this place can be avoided.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Hi,

The condition in Pondy is worse rather. Gone are the days of action packed things in the Floor show at Hotel M. S. And Hotel B. E S. R. All got closed. Even the boys who stand outside of these hotels had resorted to other jobs. So, its just goes down the memory line of those lavish days where you find lovely voloptous thighs and beaming boobs at these floor shows.

One thing I want to remind here. When cabarets were banned at all parts of India. Kerala came to a close in early 90s, Pals (Chennai) was closed the same time leaving behind our earthly paradsie Blue Nile (colaba) and Blue Star (connaught place. Near bridge). And by 2003. Darkness swept over at other places too and Blue nice and B. Star were taken back to heaven. And do you know. It was Pondy. The only Place in the entire nation thas was running Floor shows. (forget the star hotels in Delhi). But, again fate and bad luck had a upper hand and Pondy shows came to a stand still by early. 2007.

How sad, na.

Still. Don't be discouraged. Pondy still ranks No. 1 in other fronts. Say. XxxDVDs. Rs. 25/- (Chennai 40, Mumbai 40/50, Blore-50/60). And needless to mention. Beer & Liquours. Cheap & best. Tamilnadu (local make. Stupid stuff. Meant for donkeys and buffalos. You rright. Its meant for the local politicians of TN) and at other places we all know it is bit higher then Pondy leave alone Goa. Okay. Cheer up man.come to Mumbai. To fulfill whatever you had missed at TN.

Cheers

Greatpiece11
09-25-08, 12:10
Hello,

I would be a Kovalam around 20th Oct for two days. Can some body guide regarding a decent MP or a neat location. Is auto guys are the only source ?

Thanks in advance

Foreign Indian
09-30-08, 13:25
Hi,

I have only heard about the place near the leela as you go to the kovalam beach. As described by stallionjr, "The MP is a little before you reach kovolam, infact you have to stop at the junction before the main kovolam beach turn and look out for the board. I am sure you will find it easy. "

Thre are also 2 numbers that appear in the local english dailies not tried it out as they show only hotel/home and sine ia m at a home have not tried those out. But if you here for a short tim, e you can call them and see where it leads.

Good luck and do post if successful.

Hello,

I would be a Kovalam around 20th Oct for two days. Can some body guide regarding a decent MP or a neat location. Is auto guys are the only source ?

Thanks in advance

Adiwhatsup
10-01-08, 20:16
Well some good things did happen in the last few days, but here I am to mention something probably would be good to know atleast for the newbies.

Was in Raigarh a fews days back on business, during mid-week was bored and wanted to do some mongering stuff. Somehow found a contact from one of the MP. Called the person, this person did not have the direct contact but was like a broker who had some contacts of some pimps in that area.

The deal was for the night. 6K and hotel for 1. 2K. I mentioned that the max I would like to give is 4. 5K which is a decent price for the night in these places. The broker convinced that the girl is good looking and can even converse in English. But still we made a deal that I will quote the price only after I see her which I guess was fair and accepted.

After 30 mins the girl comes with the pimp and we meet at a coffee place.

Everything is good till now. The plan was that the girl and myself will go to the hotel register and take a room and. I give the money to the pimp and we (the girl and myself) go towards the hotel and register and take a room. It seemed the girl was a regular in the hotel as everybody knew her. It was a little I don't know what experience.

Everything is fair till now, the door is closed and after a little bit of kissing and caressing she is like all heated up and starts kissing me all over and in moments is on top of me and wants to start the act, I asked her to wait but she says that she is so turned on and promises that the next time we will give more time. Well agreed and we do it for 10 mins, she was so damn wet and hot inside, it was lovely.

Now starts the drama. The phone rings, it seems it is from her family, they are waiting for her as she had told them that she is out for shopping. Now she tell me that she has to leave so asks to start the second session quickly. I oppose to that mentioning that the deal was for the full night. 4 to 5 sessions. She acts all innocent and tells me that she was told it was only for short and 2 shots. So I call the broker, she calls the pimp, the broker blames the pimp the pimp blames the broker.

Well well well I guess I was not there to find out who was the culprit but to have a good time with the girl. So after 10 mins of blame game which was not going anywhere I started the second act, she wanted it to get over fast but I took all the sweet time to finish it, all the while she was like coming up with different stories like if she does not reach home by 10 her parents will close the gate or there will be no auto but the funny thing was that these stories which I am sure were all made up or probably the act made me do her more and more which I did.

After that she readily dressed up and asked for a tip. What the F**K, I stared at her, she understood and gave a kiss and we both went our own ways.

The moral. We have been warned by a lot of senior members that pay the girl only when you are with her in the room but I guess sometimes you have to pay the pimp. Probably it would have been best if I negotiated that I pay the girl in the room. The other thing is to get it very clear specially with the girl and her pimp with regard to the deal. How many scores and the duration, which I had not done.

The girl was good looking, had good stuff, had negotiated the price for 5K for the night but turned out to be for short. Hope this report helps.

Expert Linguist
10-02-08, 05:29
So which place is this, the one on the way to Calcutta by train ?
Was in Raigarh a fews days back on business

Adiwhatsup
10-02-08, 06:17
Yeah this Raigarh is in Chhattishgarh. Well it depends as to from where you are going to Calcutta by train. Mumbai to Calcutta - Yes.

So which place is this, the one on the way to Calcutta by train ?

Dracula12
10-03-08, 13:02
The moral. We have been warned by a lot of senior members that pay the girl only when you are with her in the room but I guess sometimes you have to pay the pimp. Probably it would have been best if I negotiated that I pay the girl in the room. Nice report pal,

It is understandable that the pimp asks for the money before you get in the room or as soon as the girl is handed over to you. But Here is what you can do or could do - Give the Pimp 50% of the money and the rest later or to the girl after the course of action. It has helped me sometimes. But sometimes the girl is so hot that you just cant let the chance go by :)

Dracula

ToyotaRav4
10-06-08, 11:27
Hello Isg Friends

I Have A Place And The Contact In Cbe, Damage Is Total 5k Including Service Of Your Choice, And At My Apt. Very Safe, I Live In Madurai, I Can Arrange, Transport Cost Is To Your Kitty, I Am Not A Pimp, Pls Dont Mistake Me, I Work For A Very Reputed Export Company In Madurai,. Pls Pm With Contact Details And Pls Be Serious About Your Interest, U Need Not Pay Any Deposit Or Intial Amount Like Other Companies. I Am An Inidividual Person With No Agents Or Middleman..

I Hope To Serve U Better. Pls Contact Mein My Pm Facility. I Need Proper Information Before Rendering Service.Dear Askmaverick,

I'm a Sri Lankan and I is to visit Coimbatore very often can you provide me the service now in coimbatore also.