PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Concarne
02-23-07, 17:31
Tell them you will be voluntering at a clinic in area where hep B is rampant...that should qualify you for shots.

Bleute
02-24-07, 10:02
This morning I had an appointment with my doctor. I mentioned I am going to Indonesia and Vietnam and should I get Hep A/B vac.

He said yes and gave me Twinrix. Also gave me a Thyphoid Vac and it cost me $115AUD. So it is not cheap if you get it in Australia but better safe than sorry.

Abbnat
03-01-07, 22:41
Bit of a strange request here:

I'm looking for info on the jakarta club scene. My girlfriend and I tend to like alot of public activity, if you get what i mean. Cinemas, elevators, tower block stair cases, store fitting rooms and even in a bajaj have all been conquered.

I have been set a new challenge to find a club where there is darked corners and and even if caught at it, leaniency would be shown. Were in Jakarta can you get away with this? Stadium springs to mind, but I refer not to go there.

Any suggestions? any ideas of alternatives would be welcomed.

Cheers

Goferring
03-03-07, 20:30
I have been set a new challenge to find a club where there is darked corners Abbnat,

Don't take this the wrong way but if you find a Indonesian club WITHOUT dark corners you will be lucky. My experience has been that most are OK with extra activities if you dont make a scene or disturb other patrons. Try rear entry while standing or creative use of tables etc. Needless to say a large bar bill also dulls the management's concern.

Another fun area can be hotel lobbys after peak hour or their lounge areas.

Enjoy,

Goffer

Abbnat
03-04-07, 18:15
Abbnat,

Don't take this the wrong way but if you find a Indonesian club WITHOUT dark corners you will be lucky. My experience has been that most are OK with extra activities if you dont make a scene or disturb other patrons. Try rear entry while standing or creative use of tables etc. Needless to say a large bar bill also dulls the management's concern.

Another fun area can be hotel lobbys after peak hour or their lounge areas.

Enjoy,

GofferGoffer,

Cheers for the info.

I wouldn't take it the wrong. Any pointers are welcomed. I'm used to the bars around the "blok" and not really into clubs. So my knowledge is very very limited. From your experience? A few names of venues would be great, where you have had sucess, then I can check them out and weigh up our options.

I mentioned the hotel lobby and lounge area's and her eyes light up and smoke started pouring from her ears. Again the questions is. Where? Where have you been sucessful?

Thanks again

Goferring
03-06-07, 10:50
abnatt,

sorry, i can’t give specific locations. i’m not based in jakarta and only get there a night or two every month or so. you should be able to use the guidelines below to sort out some local options. i’ve included some of my success stories that you can either try away from jakarta or replicate locally.

suitable locales fall in to two broad categories: areas that are quiet/remote enough that no body is going to directly notice (even though a few may suspect what is going on) and areas that are so dark/crowded that no body sees/cares what is happening.

during the day quiet areas tend to have some separation from the main crowd of people. try booths at warnet cafés, changing rooms at pasaraya/ramayana, lanes between clothing racks, atm booths with frosted glass. if you are into a bit of nature tell the caddy to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off and grab a buggy – you will have a couple of hours and many locations to yourself.

at night most of the people have left the area enabling a bit of seclusion. after hours most hotels have a bar area that is suitable. remember you don’t have to get off the lift on your floor. some floors hold banquet rooms, rest areas, breakfast areas etc. most long and winding staircases hide a café or reception area underneath. some have business centers that are open 24 hrs but unoccupied late at night. you expressed some interest in hotel lobbies. look for middle of the road places. 5 star have a million staff on hand at all hours, low-end places will have mum and the kids up watching tv. the best time is the no-mans land between regulars checking in and party goers returning (say 22. 00 to 03. 00). most of the staff will be out the back asleep at this time anyway. you want some where with a good-sized entrance area and preferably a café/reception area on the ground floor. i lucked out when i arrived at a hotel in jogja at about 23. 00 only to find all the staff asleep.

of the busy ones the obvious choice is discos. they are so dark and loud that no one is going to notice what you are doing. those that do are generally so off their face that they don’t care. both parties need to be suitably dressed. you will find it hard if you are in a suit and she has a million layers on. as said before rear entry while standing is pretty inconspicuous. most have chest height tables that can hide what’s going on. the two story places have staircases that are seemingly designed to hide activities underneath. a heap of plants or a booth under the stairs is a dead give away. odds are that you will not be alone. the second floor tends to be even darker with a few lounges rep001tered around.

when going on a holiday remember that getting there can be most of the fun. i can personally vouch for over night ferries (to surabaya and sulawesi). planes are over rated, with people constantly on the move, unless you want to spring for a long haul overnight flight. multi day river/boat tours (kalimantan and lombok to komodo) are also good. you will draw some attention but its good fun to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off the tourists. torajaland (central sulawesi) and the volcanoes around central java have some great walks in secluded areas. bandung is a nice place but the walks get too busy. borobodur, jogjakarta, is only suitable during off peak season – the place is bursting with local tourists during ramadan.

hope this has helped. if it hasn’t jump on the jakarta thread and some of the long-term locals will know places that meet the required criteria.

now for the caveat: i’ve given this info in good faith but keep in mind that if you offend the wrong people you will be in deep shit. definitely no kids areas, religious ceremonies or national events/celebrations. indonesia is a land of contradictions. they will over look or avoid almost anything that does not directly embarrass them ("my daughter is not an ecstasy munching ***** – she’s just the world’s best paid waitress"). however, if you offend an unsuspecting passer bye all hell will break loose.
enjoy,

goffer

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Abbnat
03-06-07, 21:14
[QUOTE=Goferring]Abnatt,

Suitable locales fall in to two broad categories: areas that are quiet/remote enough that no body is going to directly notice (even though a few may suspect what is going on) and areas that are so dark/crowded that no body sees/cares what is happening.

GofferQUOTE]Hey, thanks for the time u spent on writing this out. Much appreciated. Given me a few ideas and probably hundreds to the gf.

Anyone know when monas is least busy? hahaha

Monger 3
04-17-07, 15:50
I'll be traveling in SE Asia throughout June and July, hitting Thailand, Cambodia and using Singapore as my home base. Total trip time will be ~24 nights...

It looks like I'll have about 4 - 5 extra nights, and was wondering if that makes a quick jaunt to Indonesia worthwhile? I have invaded Latin America (Brazil, DR, Costa Rica) nearly 15 times in my short life, and want to hit the final frontier of mongering paradises (from the perspective of a New Yorker).

What is a good place to spend 4 nights in Indonesia with either pretty beaches...or just a chill place with an abundance of sweet tang? Jakarta, Bali???

Memekman
04-21-07, 04:55
Hi,

I hope this is the correct thread. Although I have done a Jakarta by night with JAD , I am still a newby exploring the place. Can anyone tell me what is the present going rate, ST & LT at BATS.Don't want to pay too much or ruin the market! Pl dont say RTFF cos I couldn't find this info.

Spice Lover

Barri
04-22-07, 19:43
... quick jaunt to Indonesia... ... want to hit the final frontier of mongering paradises (from the perspective of a New Yorker). There are still more mongering paradises, at least for those who appreciate dark skin: Check the Kenya thread, Monger 3! Some great reports and pictures lately.

Traveler1234
04-22-07, 22:35
Hi,

I hope this is the correct thread. Although I have done a Jakarta by night with JAD , I am still a newby exploring the place. Can anyone tell me what is the present going rate, ST & LT at BATS.Don't want to pay too much or ruin the market! Pl dont say RTFF cos I couldn't find this info.

Spice Lover

Everything you need to know is in the 'Jakarta' thread; all else failing, read through my posts of May-June 06. Prices haven't much changed since then....only the girls have gotten a little older ;)

Monger3 - you'd be doing yourself an injustice without a stop over in Jkt. Except for LOS, best place for pussy :)

Mambo Italiano
04-26-07, 00:41
Hi,

I will be staying in Nusa Dua, great place I hear, but where can I go for a little T/A massage, I don't have the time to travel to other places and I will be carrying the ball and chain, I think you get my problem!

I will be there in July someone said there is one on the the rode from Denpasar but I can't verify it. Maybe someone know I hope!

Thanks

Mambo

Menteng
04-26-07, 09:36
Mambo,

As for as I know, in Nusa Dua itself there is no place like you are looking for. You can have a massage in the hotel itself, but the girls will never do more than just that.

Leaving Nusa Dua, in the direction of Kuta are some sleezy places where the locals go. I wrote about them a while ago.

Pak Mike
04-27-07, 03:11
Aha, the joys of public sex, a passion of mine if I can get it. When I was living out in the provinces, a good choice was small cafes with upstairs seating. Was living in a fairly strong Muslim area at the time, so would arrive at our favorite café just ahead of my GF so as not be seen entering together. Beauty of this upstairs area was firstly access via a rickety and noisy wooden staircase, so plenty of warning if someone was coming upstairs. Secondly, the seating was a line of booths with plywood particions on three sides therefore plenty of privacy. My GF at the time was a “good girl”, wanted to save herself, but enjoyed a Bintang (or two) and was up for a good grope session, which usually included a sensational BBBJ and CIM, and she swallowed the lot!!! She would suck me to hardness again, and her particular weakness was then to straddle me and rub herself against my hard cock, I could feel the wetness through her panties, and she would usually bring herself to orgasm. Only problem for me was this was a bit rough on my cock, so we eventually after a few weeks graduated to slipping her panties off and rubbing her wet pussy against my cock while I sucked her nipples. Got her off every time.

From my experience, similar opportunities in JKT are a bit harder to come by. However, one of my regular “good girl” GFs (see foto at: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=64152) surprised me recently when we met for coffee after work in one of the big plazas. Can’t remember the name of the place, Coffee Bean I think, and as it was late afternoon/early evening and the coffee place was deserted and the staff were huddled behind the counter doing nothing. We were seated to the rear in a corner and my GF started to rub my cock through my trousers, which eventually led to unzipping. She added some spittle to her hand and next it was a full-on HJ under the table. No dark corners here, but it was safe. Ended up unloading into a paper napkin that was conveniently to hand on the table. During the process slipped a hand up to her knickers and she was dripping wet, but I was far too distracted to do anything about it.

In my opinion Indo gals are experts in these activities as they are usually as horny as hell most of the time, and they live in fairly close quarters, so they must become aware of or practiced in sex in close conditions. Having said that, I really do not see too many opportunities in places like Tiga Pulu, CJs, BATS as the set-up just isn’t quite right. The dark discos, I have no idea, never frequent these places.

Abbnat
05-13-07, 21:26
Aha, the joys of public sex, a passion of mine if I can get it.Mike, here's a few for you to try from my recent experiences.

BJ in the cable car at Tamin Mini or Anchol. Wanted to fuck but scared of heights

Very far right hand side of the beach at Anchol is a few deserted roads - Idea to park up for 10 mins or so.

Pasaraya - Take some clothes and head to the changing room. Get your woman to wear a short skirt with no underwear and bring some more trousers to the changing cubicle for you to try. Obviously she's gonna come in to see how they look - Sogo, Metro, Matahari - possible anywhere - take your pick!

Club - Stadium - Anythings possible

Right hand corner of the swimming pool at Mahattan Hotel - Preferably around 6:30pm - its empty, little chance of being seen from a window and a minute warning from anyone entering the pool area

Stairs between level 1 and 2 Atlet Century (4 flights between these floors)

My Favorite - Wear elasticated trousers and your woman with a short skirt. Get a Bajaj and spread yourself across the seat. Invite ur lady to sit on your knee (exposed pole).The driver will not see the centre of the back seat. Advise him to head to a bumpy road.

Don't head for Plaza Senayan ground floor car park. We got caught within 2 minutes. The problem was that we reversed in and was exposed by the front windscreen (women drivers huh). The security guy wasn't happy and kept bangging on the window. Luckily for him she drove away or it mightn't have just been her pussy that got fucked.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Concarne
06-20-07, 19:57
Hi,

Just returned from my cherry trip. Will post some pics soon. As I will be setting up some volunteer work in Indo (1 month yearly) I will be learning Indo and also will be interested in learning more about the culture and the personal interactions in that culture.

Anyone that can direct me to some resources, web or otherwise?

TIA

McJohn
06-20-07, 22:08
Concarne

Try here: http://www.seasite.niu.edu/indonesian/

El Culion
07-09-07, 13:41
When do members become senior member?

Thanks

Check FAQ, Membership Type Questions

Mighty Spearsman
07-10-07, 04:32
When do members become senior member?

Thanks
Just noticed that Alvinyanto has posted this in more than one section of the Indonesia board - trying to run up his post count?

Also noticed that Smoothy has also called out Alvinyanto at his game, so I'm not the only one.

Actually, Alvinyanto is close to setting a new ISG record - 27 posts (as of this moment) and not one single piece of useful information!

Alvinyanto, it's simple - anyone can become a senior member if they write enough useful information.

Piper1
07-15-07, 10:11
Indonesia: Man 'baffled' after girlfriend severs his penis.

Friday Jul 13 17:00 AEST

A woman in a remote Indonesian island village cut off her boyfriend's penis in an apparent jealous rage, Indonesian police said Friday.

"The incident was based on jealousy because the victim was allegedly cheating," said Commissioner Marthen Radja, regional police spokesman for Timor island. The woman, Erlin Mafefa, 22, had been arrested and was being held near the village, he said, adding it was still not clear what she had done with the severed penis.

"What we know of what happened was they were playing around then suddenly the woman got angry and cut the victim's penis off and ran away with it," he said.

Due to the remoteness of the village, the victim, 23-year-old Markus Hunbani, only reached the regional hospital in Kupang on Thursday, four days after the incident.

He was said to be "well, but baffled".
---------

The master of understatement

Sandman0011
07-23-07, 05:26
If you plan to change dollars in Indonesia (JKT), you will get a better exchange rate if you have new series F dollars than if you have older series dollars.

Forget about changing anything with a folded crease, torn edge, bank mark anything written on it or anything else that even begins to mar the quality of the bill. They will just hand it back to you and say they can't exchange it or won't accept it.

Go to your bank, request new F series bills, give them back any that aren't, don't fold them, keep them crisp. An of course. Have fun!

Oyenk
08-12-07, 10:52
non plus plus spa, but hj is one of the procedure there...

1.delta gunung sahari;
komp. marinatama (inkopal) blok f 21 - 23
jl. gunung sahari raya no. 2 jakarta utara
ph : 62-21 640 4255, fx : 62-21 641 4795

2. delta kelapa gading;
kokan permata kelapa gading
jl. boulevard bukit gading raya, blok d30-34, jakarta utara
ph : 62-21 451 7738 , fx : 62-21 451 7822

3. galaxi kelapa gading;
komplek bukit gading indah,
blok l 2-3 & 5.
jl. raya gading kirana,
jakarta utara
ph : 62-21 451 5982 -83 , fx : 62-21 451 4195

4. delta gatot soebroto;
jl. jendral gatot subroto
kav.42-43, kuningan timur
jakarta selatan
ph : 62-21 5289 2345 , fx : 62-21 5289 2354

5. delta grandwijaya;
grand wijaya center,
blok f.17-18, 79-81 kebayoran baru , jakarta selatan
ph : 62-21 7279 7183 , fx : 62-21 7279 7184

6. delta pondok indah (karaoke);
jl. sultan iskandar muda
(arteri pondok indah) no.72
kebayoran lama,
jakarta selatan
ph : 62-21 729 0333, fx : 62-21 723 8708

7. galaxi fatmawati (karaoke);
komplek golden plaza (d'best)
blok h3-8.
jl. rs. fatmawati,
jakarta selatan
ph : 62-21 7591 4687 – 89, fx : 62-21 7591 4686

8. new puri handayani ;
jl. p. jayakarta 45-49, blok c19-21, komp. kota indah
jakarta barat
ph : 62-21 628 5965, fx : 62-21 628 5964

9. delta taman palem (the newest and the biggest in their group);
perumahan komplek mutiara; taman palem blok c 1, cengkareng
ph : 62-21 5435 5999

10. delta bekasi;
jl. a. yani. komp. ruko bekasi mas, blok b 9-11, bekasi.
ph: 62-21 884 1308

11. delta bandung;
ph: 62-22 8606 0936

12. delta surabaya;
ph: 62-31 562 1768/86

13. grand delta surabaya;
ph: 62-31 738 2088

* handjob is one of their procedure, so leave it and have it. bj is negotiable and depend on the therapist, but fj is very not possible based on their regulations.

** tip for hj usually 50 k rupiahs.

Oyenk
08-12-07, 11:00
non plus plus spa, but hj is one of the procedure there...

* handjob is one of their procedure, so leave it and have it. bj is negotiable and depend on the therapist, but fj is very not possible based on their strict regulations.

** tip for hj usually 50 k rupiahs.

dc for room about 175 k rupiahs per 2 session, i couldn't updated the recommended numbers because the therapists would be rolling...pm me and i ask my friend about recommended numbers...
their site...

www.purigroup.net

but in the situs, they haven't updated the newest in cengkareng (delta taman palem) and bekasi.

later i'll continue plus plus spa...

cheers.

Kodja
08-12-07, 14:29
* handjob is one of their procedure, so leave it and have it. bj is negotiable and depend on the therapist, but fj is very not possible based on their regulations.

** tip for hj usually 50 k rupiahs.i have been to different delta's many times and never have i needed to give a tip for hj as it is always included in the session i selected.

i have however given a tip when i felt the service was exceptional.
(galaxy block m #78)

by the way, what is "fj?"

Oyenk
08-13-07, 05:00
I have however given a tip when I felt the service was exceptional.
(Galaxy Block M #78)

By the way, what is "FJ?"
FJ is F*cK Job bro.

cheers.

Correspondent
08-13-07, 12:50
By the way, what is "FJ?"In some circles, FJ (Fuck Job) is rarely used to denote sexual intercourse.

FS (Full Service) is more commonly used.

Following the natural progression of HJ and BJ, for me FJ refers to 'Foot Job'.

Oyenk
08-15-07, 07:18
ok, i continue with comfort group; they provide plus plus service...

the therapists are rolling in their group, pm me if you wish to update the recommended numbers...my friends always come there.

comfort group:

1. comfort latumenten;
rukan central latumenten no 50, blok d 7-12.
west jakarta.
dc room: standart room 170 k, deluxe and superior 260 k, only facility 60 k.
recommended numbers: 02,39,52,70,78,83,89,92,95,99

fj is available in deluxe and superior room, std room only if you’re lucky. come there at 5.30 pm so you can watch erotic dancer.
tip fj around 200-250 k. see in the foto gallery...i have attached no 39 (elida)

telp : 021 56960198, 56960598

2. grand comfort;
jl. mangga besar raya no 181.
west jakarta.
dc room: standart 160 k, dlx/ superior 240 k, suite 260 k, pres suite 310 k….all per 2 session.
recommended numbers : 03,05,06,08,18,39,57,67,68,85
i recommend no 03 (nurhaliza) and 08 (hilda)

telp : 021 6594837

tip fj around 200-250 k.

i also have their gro numbers (ground relation officer) her name is citra 0812 8316623, but i don’t think she can speak english.

3. comfort batutulis;
jl. batutulis raya no 35-37.
central jakarta.
dc room: standart 160 k, dlx/ superior 240 k, suite 260 k, pres suite 310 k….all per 2 session. karaoke also available.
recommended numbers : 05,07,08,09,15,18,27,32,56,69,72,77,80

telp : 021 3519988
tip fj around 200-250 k.

4. fortune comfort;
jl. k.h. masmansyur no 13.
central jakarta.
dc room: standart 280 k, suite 380 k all per 2 session.
recommended numbers : 69 and 08.

telp : 021 5722151, 5722152.

most expatriates come here.
tip fj around 350-500 k, some friends of mine also admitted tip fj are expensive in comfort fortune.

cheers.

Road Lover
08-15-07, 17:27
Hi,

I will be staying in Nusa Dua, great place I hear, but where can I go for a little T/A massage, I don't have the time to travel to other places and I will be carrying the ball and chain, I think you get my problem!

I will be there in July someone said there is one on the the rode from Denpasar but I can't verify it. Maybe someone know I hope!

Thanks

Mambo

Nusa Dua is a fantatic resort. Great treatment in their spa. Had a six hour body polish and massage for 6 hours. Great ladies, but all straight and narrow. Wouldnt even encourage you to do aything funny. Girls didnt have the figure too get you going. But I felt great afterwards. I also ahd a great time getting massaged on the beach by a stunning looking women. It was the hotel next to Nusa Dua Resort and I forget the name. It is right adjacent.She looked hot and I thought could have been prompted for a more private arrnagement later.But Ihad other resources due to somefriends, so I just enjoyed the public pampering. I walked around that place and didnt find anything remotely exciting. I think you are better off going to Kuta or requesting some of the regulars for some help.

Menteng
08-15-07, 18:40
Following the natural progression of HJ and BJ, for me FJ refers to 'Foot Job'.

Well, since we´re talking massage, that job is always included ;). Not so with HJ and BJ!

Oyenk
08-22-07, 11:20
Rasa Sayang.
one of the oldest bordell in Jakarta.

telp 021 6398635, located in jl. labu - kota...near Pinangsia Plaza..

DC : 200 k (third floor)

recommended numbers : 2,5,10,20,29,31,33,46,55,65,74,79,80,95

I have attached no 5 (Tuti) and 9 (Leila) in the gallery, no 9 had moved…

That Asshole
08-22-07, 11:36
Sex-tourist phrase summary in Indonesian

Although Bali and Jakarta are comfortable enough places to look for "meat", but they are over touristed and you are unlikely to get the best deals. Also, you will find much prettier girls as you get away from the crowds. Think: Makassar, Surabaya, Tretes, Samarinda, etc. But even you might find use for these expressions in Bali.

You can easily learn the basic words from phrase books but some expressions are unique to "our hobby". The following will hopefully help in putting together the correct sentences. They might not be 100% grammatically perfect but always have worked for me.

Pronounciation is very easy. The only main difference to English is the letter "C" which is always pronounced as "ch" in "chips" or "chat" - and never "k" as in "clever" and never "s" as in "certain".

---------------------------------------------------------------
**** Basic words ****

dick, cock = burung (meaning:"bird")

**** = memek

girl (colloquial) = cewek

brothel = tempat PSK, Komplek PSK
(PSK is pronounced: peh-es-kuh, short for Pekerja Seks Komersial, meaning: commercial sex)

---------------------------------------------------------
**** Choosing a girl ****

I want a 20 year young girl = Saya mau seorang cewek yang muda, umurnya dua-puluh tahun.

I want this/that one (girl) = Saya mau orang ini/itu.

I want to choose = Saya mau pilih.

I don't like this one (girl) = Saya tidak suka cewek orang ini.

I want another one (girl) = Saya mau cewek seorang yang lain.

------------------------------------------------------------
**** Transport ****

I want to find a girl = Saya sedang mencari seorang cewek.

Please take me to a brothel = Tolong antar saya pergi ke setempat PSK.

How much is the fare? = Ongkosnya berapa?

Please wait for me = Tolong tunggu saya.

Wait for one hour = Tolong tunggu satu jam.

Wait here = Tunggu disini.

OK, agreed = Ya, boleh. / Ya setuju.

Let's go = Mari pergi.

--------------------------------------------
**** In the "Parlour" ****

(There are "thai soapie" style parlours all around Indonesia. Especially Surabaya, Bandung, Makassar, Jakarta but even in Solo and Bali. Only the display is the same. The service is just root, not soap or massage.)

Do you also serve Westerners here? = Boleh orang buleh mendapatkan servis disini?

I want the girl at the front/back = Saya mau orang cewek letaknya di depan/di belakang.

On the left/on the right = Di kiri/di kanan

Second from the left side = Kedua dari kiri

Third from the right at the back = Ketiga dari kanan, di belakang.

The one wearing blue dress/black dress = Cewek yang bajunya warna biru/warna hitam.

The one wearing white shirt and black pants = Cewek yang berkemeja warna putih dan berjean warna hitam.

--------------------------------------------------------
**** Paying the money ****

How much is the price? = Harganya berapa?

Please discount a bit = Tolong diskon sedikit.

(It is for) How long time? = Untuk berapa lama?

They might say: "Until you cum once". = Sampai keluar sekali.

I want to cum twice = Saya hendak keluar dua kali.

Pay now or later? = Bayar dulu atau nanti?

Pay now = Bayar dulu.

Where is my change? = Bagaimana kembalianya?

Can I have a receipt? = Boleh kwitansi?

--------------------------------------------------------
**** Small talk with women ****

Your **** is nice = Memek Anda yang bagus.

Your **** is too big = Memek Anda yang terlalu besar.

(They might say in reply: "Burung Anda yang terlalu kecil". -meaning: Your dick is too small.)

Don't worry, my dick is not big! = Jangan khawatir, burung saya tidak besar! (in case they seem afraid)

-----------------------------------------------------
**** After finished ****

Service was good/not good = Servisnya bagus/jelek.

I want to do it one more time = Saya mau buat satu kali lagi.

I want another girl = Saya mau cewek seorang lain.

I want to go home now = Saya mau pulang sekarang.

------------------------------------------------------

If you have comments and requests please let us know.

Oyenk
08-24-07, 09:53
V2 Lounge...

Telp 021 63865000.

Located in Duta Merlin Plaza, 3rd floor. West Jakarta.

Open at 12 PM for the karaoke, DC FJ for local 350 k, for PRC 1500 k. We may book PRC and local for lady companionship in karaoke room.

Got no recommended numbers cause this site is brand new.

Hope this helps,

cheers.

Oyenk
08-24-07, 10:02
Gentlemen...

I just got the newest: 021 6252721.

the first number in this link is not available anymore but the second is their fax number...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=623471&postcount=1565

later I will summarize this group; Puri Group. Consists of 4 spa (Puri Sehat, Paradise spa, Tematic spa and Griya sehat) and 1 bordello (sehat gembira).

cheers.

FoxesHunter
08-24-07, 10:32
Hi, in Jakarta in the past time I read some interestings post about Block M.
I'd like to reach Jakarta in some monts and I'd like to know if Block M is a good palce to find a cheap hotel (about $25) and to find beautiful girls on the street.
I thank you for your pleasant advice.

Oyenk
08-25-07, 05:08
Hi, in Jakarta in the past time I read some interestings post about Block M.
I'd like to reach Jakarta in some monts and I'd like to know if Block M is a good palce to find a cheap hotel (about $25) and to find beautiful girls on the street.
I thank you for your pleasant advice.
dear Foxeshunter...

here I post some good and cheap hotel in west jakarta...anyway block M is south jakarta. Depends on you.

Hotel Astika 021 6241188
Hotel Olimpyc 021 6245678
Hotel Peninsula 021 6260368

Those hotels located in Jl. Manggabesar West Jakarta , and they also cheap (around 25 USD for standart room), good service also.

cheers.

Oyenk
08-25-07, 12:02
A pick-up place, and delivery service to your hotel...

telp : 021 6261111 (you got to speak Indonesia or ask somebody to speak with them)

located in Jl. Taman Sari no 75, west jakarta near hotel travel.

DC short time : 200 k per 3 hours and long time 400 k from 7 PM until 9 AM.

cheers.

Oyenk
08-25-07, 12:05
puri group:

*puri sehat spa :

jl. kartini raya no 24, jakarta.

std room 115 k, dlx 135 k, vip 170 k, svip 200 k all per 2 sessions
recommended numbers : 25,33,28,39,57,55,82,32,67.
i recommend no 25,33,28.

the manager is my friend; mr. dedi.
now they provide one package 250 k (all-in) only fj, but wg still limited.
telp: 021 6252721

tip fj : 200 k

*griya sehat spa :

griya sehat was the pioneer of their group
located in komplex ruko robinson, west jakarta.

telp : 661-0910/661-1301

std room : 110 k / 2 session
vip room : 170 k / 2 session bathub + tv
only facility : 50 k

recommended numbers : 82 (local chinese), 62, 84, 05, 25

*paradise spa :

jl. danau sunter utara
komp. rukan sunter permai blok e15-16
north jakarta

telp : (021) 65834425

recommended numbers: 35,77,78,63,27,05,03,60

*thematic spa :

located in : jl.jembatan iii raya no. 35. north jakarta
hotel thematic’ spa

fasilities : fitness, spa, sauna, home theatre/lounge

std room : 130 k / 2 session
sd (superior deluxe) : 160 k (tv)
superior : 250k (jacussi,tv)

prc girls are available; 1000 k for 1 hour (all-in).

local freelance 250 k/ 1 hour excluded the room.

recommended numbers (therapists) : 06,99,108,03,89,77,126,101,103,102
tip fj : 250-300 k

telp : 021 66690366

*sehat gembira bordello:

located in ruko robinson, west jakarta.

one complex with griya sehat, spa of their group (see above).

2nd floor, you will find girls aquarium, 1st floor live music and dc all-in 180 k.

sorry, i don’t have their telp number or recommended numbers.

Memekman
08-26-07, 05:33
Thanks for all the info that you have provided brother Oyenk. It's very helpful .But I am a bit confused: What does DC stand for? And by 2 sessions do you mean two pops?

Oyenk
08-26-07, 18:05
Thanks for all the info that you have provided brother Oyenk. It's very helpful .But I am a bit confused: What does DC stand for? And by 2 sessions do you mean two pops?
* DC stands for Damaged Cost. 1 USD equals with 9000 rupiahs or 9 k
** 2 sessions; that DC gives you 2 sessions to gain and would be 90 minutes (45 minutes for 1 session). But you can not pick only 1 session bro. That's their procedure. And you may add another sessions.

remember DC for room is not included tip for FJ (fuck job).

cheers.

Oyenk
08-27-07, 04:16
Beverly Hills Spa.

One of high-end spa I recommend in Jakarta. If you come for PRC girls…ask mami a an; she is mamasan for them…she can speak indonesian but I don’t know whether she can speak English.

PRC girls are available, local also recommended.
DC for PRC 1500 k, local 700 k (both all-in package)
Sauna - Chinese Aromatic Steam - UV Hot & Cold Whirlpool - Waterfall Relaxing Room - Deluxe, VIP & Suite Room - Games Room - Seducing Bar - Lounge - Private Parking - Massage - Reflexology

Jl. Lada no 1
North jakarta
Telp. (021) 691 5609

I have attached Xiao Hung (PRC) in photo gallery.

cheers.

Oyenk
08-27-07, 04:18
Sumo Shiatsu

Komplek KOKAN Permata Kelapa Gading
Blok C no. 9-12A, 33-37
Jalan Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya
Kelapa Gading – north Jakarta

Telp : (021) 45857676

PRC are available, DC for PRC 1500 k, local 700-800 k (package).

cheers.

Oyenk
08-27-07, 04:20
MTR 2

Blok E 18-22
Kelapa Gading - North Jakarta

Telp : (021) 4533 6552,4533 621

DC : local 300 k, local Chinese 500 k

I’ve attached Yati, Endang, Tiara in photo gallery…

cheers.

Menteng
09-09-07, 18:13
I am having problems posting could someone help.

Maybe the post-office can help. Or, if it is about posting in ISG, what exactly is the problem. If you tell us what it is, we might be able to help you.

Mighty Spearsman
09-09-07, 18:30
I am having problems posting could someone help.
Since you are only a regular member, and not a senior member, please remember that all of your posts are screened first by the administrator rather than appear directly on the board.

Or maybe your problem is that you have yet write anything substantial or useful?

A couple of weeks ago, you had close to 30 posts, now you're down to 12 (as of this writing). Looks as if Jackson finally deleted most of your nonsensical posts and annoying questions.

One solution to your problem might be this: why not write a post telling us in detail about a recent session with a young Jakarta lovely?

John Aldrich
09-10-07, 16:26
The website link to Hartono is http://www.hartonosejakdulu.com/ . But I am not very sure whether he has the permission of putting up the pictures of those girls which he has on his website. In the Indian Arab girls section, he has put up the pictures of some of the leading Indian actresses who earn millions of dollars for a movie. And the first picture shows Sushmita Sen the former Miss Universe, and Aishwarya Rai the former miss world and now an international celeberity, both of whom I understand charge over USD 100,000 as appearance fees for just to grace the occassion for any event. Why would they ever land in Hartono's place.And the last time that I was in MUmbai, one of those actresses had sued an escort agency for putting up her picture and I recall the guys were behind bars and there was lots of noise about the pix of celeberities being put up.The entire media was ripe with these fake pictures stories.

Hrtono has also put up pix of some Indonesia artists, which am not very sure whether they are aware of it.

This goes to show that he also is similar to the Kota MP's where they put up pix of the girls who look 18 to 20 till they land up in your room and you find they are above 30. And with the hard on you want to go through the act no matter how she looks.

Oyenk
09-10-07, 17:13
Hotels in Jakarta which provide transit hour:

1.Hotel BI, telp : 021 6411415. DC starts from 180 k/per 6 hours

2.Hotel Bintang baru, telp : 021 3515533. DC starts from 140 k/per 6 hours

3.Hotel Grand Menteng, telp : 021 8509872. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

4.Hotel Kaisar, telp : 021 79183601. DC starts from 170 k/per 8 hours

5.Hotel Mangga Besar, telp 021 6391010. DC 100 k/per 4 hours

6.Hotel Maharadja, telp : 021 79180044. DC starts from 170 k/per 8 hours

7.Hotel Maharani, telp : 021 79183855. DC starts from 200 k/per 8 hours

8.Hotel Malioboro, telp : 021 6347504. DC starts from 180 k/per 6 hour

9.Hotel Travel, telp : 021 6012721. DC starts from 125 k/per 6 hours

10.Hotel Oasis Amir, telp : 021 3863063. DC starts from 160 k/per 6 hours

11.Hotel Puri Mega, telp :021 4214744. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

12.Hotel Mega Matra, telp : 021 8566344. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

13.Hotel Mega Anggrek, telp : 021 5363044. DC starts from 200 k/per 6 hours.

14.Pondok Tirta Sentosa, telp : 021 8009009. DC starts from 200 k/per 6 hours

I believe all of the resepsionists speak good English, good luck.

* only Hotel Bintang Baru requires no identity and it has blue movie channel (I recommend this hotel) if You don't bring girl you may order from the room boy or security with 300 k DC for 2 hours (girls from outside hotel management).
** others require identity (passport or KTP)

Cheers.

Oyenk
09-10-07, 17:31
puri group:

*puri sehat spa :

*griya sehat spa :

*paradise spa :

*thematic spa :

hotel thematic’ spa

*sehat gembira bordello:

i just talked to mr. dedi / manager of puri sehat...

he said puri sehat will close during ramadhan and only hotel tematic spa opens as representative of their group.

well, very far for me hiks hiks...

cheers.

Oyenk
09-15-07, 17:19
PP Super;

Jl. Lada – West Jakarta.

Telp : 021 6496716

DC 230 k (standart room)

Recommended numbers : 12 (rika),15,96 (nanda),114

1st floor resepsionis and reflexy, 2nd floor lounge and rooms. old bordello in Jakarta.
been here twice and I ever used no 12 (rika) she had good BJ...

cheers.

Oyenk
09-15-07, 17:23
cempaka spa;

ruko cempaka mas blok k no 40-42
cempaka mas, central jakarta

telp: 021 4290 0100

opening hours : 11 am til 10 pm

standart : 120 k/per 2 sessions
deluxe : 170 k/per 2 sessions
vip : 220 k/per 2 sessions

tip fj around 250 k.

never been here (sorry for that), got no recommended numbers but i heard this site also have many good therapists and will do plus-plus service.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-15-07, 17:35
MTR 2

Blok E 18-22
Kelapa Gading - North Jakarta

Telp : (021) 4533 6552,4533 621

DC : local 300 k, local Chinese 500 k

I’ve attached Yati, Endang, Tiara in photo gallery…

cheers.
Sorry I forget to post their group..

Mutiara Group : 4 bordello

1. MTR 1
ruko kota indah, pangeran jayakarta - west jakarta

2. MTR 2
(above / quoted)

3. Sariayu
ruko kota indah, pangeran jayakarta blok B 44 - west jakarta

4. Laras Indah (LA)
ruko kota indah, pangeran jayakarta - west jakarta

sorry I forget the address number

DC 220 k std room (all except MTR 2)

cheers.

Oyenk
09-15-07, 17:39
Royal;

located in ruko kota indah, pangeran jayakarta - west jakarta

this site was launched in mid 2005, many young girls here...

recommended WG: Ulfa, Imey, Citra.
DC 220 k (std room), Freelance 250 k.

sorry my data is limited bro. I recommend Royal if you come to kota indah - pangeran jayakarta.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-15-07, 17:50
Relax Spa;

Mangga Dua Raya 39 BD,E,F
West Jakarta.

Telp: 021 659 3940, 021 659 3974

Recommended numbers : 21,23,38,26,33,49

DC Standart room 80 k/per 2 sessions

Tip FJ : 200 k.

sorry never been here, recommended numbers based on my friend's data...

cheers.

Oyenk
09-15-07, 17:57
Bintang Mawar Coffee House

Jl Mangga Besar VII/17-19-21

Telp. (021) 659-4755/659-4826

DC 250 k...local chinese are available.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-15-07, 18:00
Madona Club

Jl. Mangga Besar 7, No. 5&7

021-628-2843
021-659-3559

this site also have PRC girls (2nd floor), local WG also available for 250 k.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-16-07, 16:25
Only Vitality Therapy...

last year they're open during ramadhan...medium recommendation for them.

check this out:

http://www.devanaspa.jeeran.com/

tip for HJ : 50 k...

cheers.

Oyenk
09-16-07, 16:30
Their S.O.P is dick massage and fuck job, DC all-in 180 k

located in Jl. Industri, Wisma Griya Kemayoran no R 19, North Jakarta.

telp number : 021 68432355, 0817 0013063
but their telephone numbers always change, notice the address...

they're open during this ramadhan, from 10 AM to 10 PM...

cheers.

Titsmotits
09-17-07, 03:08
Bro Oyenk, you sure have lots of information on Jakarta.

As going to Medan soon, do you have such informations too on Medan ? Appreciated that.

Mighty Spearsman
09-17-07, 03:25
Only Vitality Therapy...

last year they're open during ramadhan...medium recommendation for them.

check this out: http://www.devanaspa.jeeran.com/

tip for HJ : 50 k...
Thanks for the link. Their address is Jalan Asem Baris Raya No. 110

Interesting web site, although it took hours to download. Note: no English, everything is written in Bahasa Indonesian.

Checked out the price list; the most intriguing service was the "Two Hour Hamburger Special Package" for 124,500 rupiah (tip extra). Wonder what that entails?

Oyenk
09-17-07, 10:55
PP Super;

Jl. Lada – West Jakarta.

Telp : 021 6496716

DC 230 k (standart room)

Recommended numbers : 12 (rika),15,96 (nanda),114

1st floor resepsionis and reflexy, 2nd floor lounge and rooms. old bordello in Jakarta.
been here twice and I ever used no 12 (rika) she had good BJ...

cheers.
sorry wrong name of street...suppoused to be Jl. Labu no 1 - West Jakarta, this site is near Rasa Sayang bordello...

cheers.

Oyenk
09-17-07, 10:56

As going to Medan soon, do you have such informations too on Medan ? Appreciated that.
sorry bro, I don't have any info about Medan...

cheers.

Oyenk
09-17-07, 11:10
Thanks for the link. Their address is Jalan Asem Baris Raya No. 110

Interesting web site, although it took hours to download. Note: no English, everything is written in Bahasa Indonesian.

Checked out the price list; the most intriguing service was the "Two Hour Hamburger Special Package" for 124,500 rupiah (tip extra). Wonder what that entails?
I never use it bro, btw seems that it's only 2 hours service to our body starting Bima (no idea), sensual therapy, massage and lulur (lulur is scrubbing). you may ask her for HJ or even BJ but FJ is very not possible.

I always use "paket tanah lot" no 6 : mangku therapi sensual therapy and therapi kejantanan (vitality therapy)...

last time I used Norma; she's mature but she can give us blowjob...

* FuckJob is not possible in Devana Spa...and please always keep in your mind T.K in that menu...T.K stands for Therapi Kejantanan (Indonesian language)...that means vitality therapi...your dick will be given soft massage.

please notice this all my brothers.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-17-07, 11:20
Hotels in Jakarta which provide transit hour:

1.Hotel BI, telp : 021 6411415. DC starts from 180 k/per 6 hours

2.Hotel Bintang baru, telp : 021 3515533. DC starts from 140 k/per 6 hours

3.Hotel Grand Menteng, telp : 021 8509872. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

4.Hotel Kaisar, telp : 021 79183601. DC starts from 170 k/per 8 hours

5.Hotel Mangga Besar, telp 021 6391010. DC 100 k/per 4 hours

6.Hotel Maharadja, telp : 021 79180044. DC starts from 170 k/per 8 hours

7.Hotel Maharani, telp : 021 79183855. DC starts from 200 k/per 8 hours

8.Hotel Malioboro, telp : 021 6347504. DC starts from 180 k/per 6 hour

9.Hotel Travel, telp : 021 6012721. DC starts from 125 k/per 6 hours

10.Hotel Oasis Amir, telp : 021 3863063. DC starts from 160 k/per 6 hours

11.Hotel Puri Mega, telp :021 4214744. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

12.Hotel Mega Matra, telp : 021 8566344. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

13.Hotel Mega Anggrek, telp : 021 5363044. DC starts from 200 k/per 6 hours.

14.Pondok Tirta Sentosa, telp : 021 8009009. DC starts from 200 k/per 6 hours

15. Hotel Puri Jaya, telp : 021 4241114. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

16. Hotel Central, telp : 021 4225511. DC starts from 200 k/per 8 hours

17. Hotel Mega Cikini, telp : 021 3140803. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

* only Hotel Bintang Baru requires no identity and it has blue movie channel (I recommend this hotel), Hotel BI/Bintang Indah also has blue channel these hotels are one group. But you should request blue movie channel with the roomboy or resepsionist when you check-in.
if You don't bring girl you may order from the room boy or security with 300 k DC for 2 hours (girls from outside hotel management) only in Hotel Bintang Baru...

Cheers.

Mighty Spearsman
09-17-07, 16:16

With all due modesty, several months ago I wrote a few posts on the Medan board that should help you. There's also a few other recent informative posts posted there.

Titsmotits
09-19-07, 11:00
With all due modesty, several months ago I wrote a few posts on the Medan board that should help you. There's also a few other recent informative posts posted there.Tks bro, those info sure helps, but have a change of plan and only going there mid January 08.

I will definately submit some new posts then, for the benefit of other bros.

Oyenk
09-21-07, 04:42
These are Panti Pijat not Spa, they are located in Jalan Muwardi Raya – Grogol / West Jakarta…PP Santoso, PP Iwan, PP Ibu Tinah, PP Alami, PP Cahaya. If you’re looking for massage first; find the mature women and young girls can not do the massage only fuckjob.

DC all-in 125 k (15 USD) exc tip (around 25-50 k), for 2 shoots just give 50-100 k.

I recommend PP santoso, recommended numbers 04,23,15,36,44
021 68562860, Pak Maman (resepsionist of PP Santoso and can not speak Indonesia) ask somebody to talk with him. These links below also support my post here (map attached).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=625678&postcount=1579

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=619979&postcount=1520

Oyenk
09-21-07, 11:30
kimochi group:

* kimochi spa, located in jl. mangga besar viii (in front of hotel travel) telp 021 6261082. west jakarta

recommended numbers : diana, vika, lina, novi, dewi, silvi.
dc room : 160 k (vip), standart 120 k
this is the oldest spa in jakarta, most recommended therapists are mature women.

tip fj : 200-300 k.

* kimochi ii spa (known as java spa), located in jl. pangeran jayakarta komp 129 d 36/37, telp 021 6240433, 6240389. west jakarta

recommended numbers: 03,05,06,09,17,18,21,31,42,45,50
dc room: 160 k (vip) tv blue movie channel and bathtub, standart room 120 k.

tip fj : 200-300 k.

i have attached no 05 n 31 in photo gallery.

cheers.

Intransit
09-25-07, 06:02
Brothers,

Which country do you think offers the best combination of scuba diving and pussy? Thailand? Philippines? Indonesia? Elsewhere?

Oyenk
09-25-07, 11:03
If that question goes to me, I can not answer that hehe...

For service I prefer 'shanghai massage' done by PRC WG in Jakarta; BlowJob combination with warm and cold water. I think they do the same thing in China as mainland.

For pussy I still vote for Madura's pussy and their fist "empot-empot ayam". Her vagina can suck your dick just like her lips suck yours. Maduranese women take good care of their vaginas until it smells good. (ask this to bro Menteng or JAD).

Note: Madura is an island above Java island and near Surabaya.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-26-07, 11:49
A brand new spa in Jakarta, it's open during this ramadhan because it's a hotel spa; but I don't recommend for FuckJob. You'd better go to comfort Latumenten or Travel.

Grand Boutique Spa;

Located behind Hotel Sheraton Gunung Sahari, near R 19.
jl industri raya 8 gunung sahari
telp: 623-17788
promo disc 30%

vip room = 250k (promo 175 k)
bathtub and TV

deluxe room = 170k (promo =119 k)

fasility = 70k
reflexiology = 50k
Hot/ Cold water,steam,sauna, treadmil,theatre room

recommended numbers : 17, 20, 28, 15
Tip FJ around 300 k or more (thatsway I don't recommend).

cheers.

Oyenk
09-26-07, 11:55
here is the link...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=642450&postcount=5866

I forget the address number, but it's not hard to find it in Jl. Gajahmada...West Jakarta.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-26-07, 21:10
here is the link...

www.goldencrown.co.id

some of the therapist may do fuckjob, but i don't recommend this spa for fuckjob. you know the answer...expensive tip.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-27-07, 10:54
here is the link...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=624514&postcount=52

recommended for soapy massage, they also have sauna and whirlpool in which pp kartika doesn't have. don't come here to massage only...cause most therapists will ask you expensive tip for fuckjob (around 300,000 rupiahs)...body massage package is better and economic.

for example;
dc for room 2 sessions around 200,000 rupiahs, tip for fj around 300,000 rupiahs total 500,000 rupiahs, meanwhile body massage (2 sessions) all-in 350,000 rupiahs (tip maximal 50,000 rupiahs if you satisfied) total 400,000 rupiahs...remember body massage with boobs !
so tell me which one is better ?

cheers.

Oyenk
09-27-07, 12:35
Hotel Travel Bordello and Spa;

Located in Jl. Mangga Besar VIII / 21, West Jakarta.
Telp : 021 6012721

Bordello; Dc all-in 285 k (std room), 310 k (VIP room) for VIP room you should request to mamasan, there are 4 sofas…sofa 3 and 4 used to be Body Massage sofa. With that price you'll get one hour in hotel room with pretty lady.
I believe the best bordello in town now.

Transit rooms are available for 125,000 and 150,000 rupiahs per 6 hours.

* I don't recommend for real massage here...notice this. But if you already got locker key, you may able to use Spa Facilities.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-27-07, 12:37
Hotel Classic Spa;

Located in Jl. K.H. Samanhudi pasar baru – Jakarta
Telp : 021 3852115

High end spa; PRC,Uzbek,Thai and even Mexico girls are available here for 1,500,000 rupiahs.
Local divided into two: freelance 800,000 rupiahs, local WG 350,000 rupiahs.

Transit room are available but I forget the price...sorry.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-29-07, 05:56
Tropical Spa;
Komp Ruko Roxymas, Blok C 1 no 20-21
West Jakarta.
Telp 021 6327435

Emporivm SPA;
High end Spa. PRC and Thai are available here for 1,500,000 rupiahs
Jl Pecenongan
Central Jakarta
Telp : 021 3521133

Cheers.

Oyenk
09-29-07, 05:59
FM1 Boutique Spa,
Jl. S. Parman no 8 – West Jakarta
Telp : 021 56943111

I heard that PRC service is cheap here, around 900,000 rupiahs (all-in) for 45 minutes...
anybody has tried ?

cheers.

Oyenk
09-29-07, 06:05
Mustika Barbershop,
Jl Hayam Wuruk 111 ZZ/C, West Jakarta
Tel:021 6007450 / 63991168

Very interesting...barbershop combined with bordello.
Located in the same area with PP Kartika and Stadium Bordello. DC for bordello around 250,000 rupiahs, I never cut my hair here so I have no idea the cost for barbershop.

cheers.

Oyenk
09-30-07, 12:36
Alexis Spa;

Jl. R.E. Martadinata No 1, North - Jakarta
telp : 021 6983 3333

High-end Spa, PRC and Thai available here for 1,500,000 rupiahs and local 800,000 rupiahs. Spa in 7th floor.

cheers.

Oyenk
10-02-07, 09:47
Alexis Spa;

Jl. R.E. Martadinata No 1, North - Jakarta
telp : 021 6983 3333

High-end Spa, PRC and Thai available here for 1,500,000 rupiahs and local 800,000 rupiahs. Spa in 7th floor.

you also have 30 minutes in the whirlpool with PRC , Thai or Uzbeks...same procedure with Beverly Hills Spa...total 90 minutes with them.

cheers.

Oyenk
10-05-07, 02:23
Hotels in Jakarta which provide transit hour (in normal days and fasting month/ramadan):

1.Hotel BI (North Jakarta), telp : 021 6411415. DC starts from 180 k/per 6 hours

2.Hotel Bintang Baru (Central Jakarta), telp : 021 3515533. DC starts from 140 k/per 6 hours

3.Hotel Grand Menteng (East Jakarta), telp : 021 8509872. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

4.Hotel Kaisar (South Jakarta), telp : 021 79183601. DC starts from 170 k/per 8 hours

5.Hotel Mangga Besar (West Jakarta), telp 021 6391010. DC 100 k/per 4 hours

6.Hotel Maharadja (South Jakarta), telp : 021 79180044. DC starts from 170 k/per 8 hours

7.Hotel Maharani (South Jakarta), telp : 021 79183855. DC starts from 200 k/per 8 hours

8.Hotel Malioboro (West Jakarta), telp : 021 6347504. DC starts from 180 k/per 6 hour

9.Hotel Travel (West Jakarta), telp : 021 6012721. DC starts from 125 k/per 6 hours

10.Hotel Oasis Amir (Central Jakarta), telp : 021 3863063. DC starts from 160 k/per 6 hours

11.Hotel Puri Mega (Central Jakarta), telp :021 4214744. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

12.Hotel Mega Matra (East Jakarta), telp : 021 8566344. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

13.Hotel Mega Anggrek (West Jakarta), telp : 021 5363044. DC starts from 200 k/per 6 hours.

14.Pondok Tirta Sentosa (East Jakarta), telp : 021 8009009. DC starts from 200 k/per 6 hours

15. Hotel Puri Jaya (Central Jakarta), telp : 021 4241114. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

16. Hotel Central (Central Jakarta), telp : 021 4225511. DC starts from 200 k/per 8 hours

17. Hotel Mega Cikini (Central Jakarta), telp : 021 3140803. DC starts from 140 k/per 8 hours

18. Hotel Classic (Central Jakarta), telp : 021 3852115. DC starts from 200 k/per 6 hours

* only Hotel Bintang Baru requires no identity and it has blue movie channel (I recommend this hotel), Hotel BI/Bintang Indah also has blue channel these hotels are one group. But you should request blue movie channel with the roomboy or resepsionist when you check-in.
if You don't bring girl you may order from the room boy or security with 300 k DC for 2 hours (girls from outside hotel management) only in Hotel Bintang Baru...

Cheers.

Oyenk
10-11-07, 11:25
A pick-up place, and delivery service to your hotel...

telp : 021 6261111 (you got to speak Indonesia or ask somebody to speak with them)

located in Jl. Taman Sari no 75, west jakarta near hotel travel.

DC short time : 200 k per 3 hours and long time 400 k from 7 PM until 9 AM.

cheers.
Their newest phone number : 021 93767676, but they still use above phone number. Other phone number is 021 6281111.
Price is still the same (see quoted post).

cheers.

Speedo
10-12-07, 03:27
Hi gents,

A newbie here, plotting a three-week visit (November 7-30) to Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines.

Having been to Pattaya, AC, etc. about five years ago, I recall that there's no significant drop-off in action between weekdays and weekeneds. Browsing the forum, I'm led to believe that's not necessarily the case in Indonesia and Singapore. Should I reserve my weekends for visits to Jakarta and Singapore? I'd hate to visit midweek and have the hot spots relatively dead.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice !

Morepoonhound
10-12-07, 15:01
hi gents, a newbie here, plotting a three-week visit (november 7-30) to indonesia, singapore, thailand and the philippines.

having been to pattaya, ac, etc. about five years ago, i recall that there's no significant drop-off in action between weekdays and weekeneds. browsing the forum, i'm led to believe that's not necessarily the case in indonesia and singapore. should i reserve my weekends for visits to jakarta and singapore? i'd hate to visit midweek and have the hot spots relatively dead.

sunday nights are slower in both singapore and jakarta, but still plenty of payable (and pullable) poon available.

worst case, read down in this same thread a couple of messages and copy the phone numbers and addresses from oyenk's excellent reports. then even if the hot spots are not as lively as you would like, you can still sample some local ladies - either dine-in or take-away. in singapore, there are many, many places also, but geylang's legal brothels definitely operate 7 days a week.

Traveler1234
10-12-07, 16:11
hi gents,

a newbie here, plotting a three-week visit (november 7-30) to indonesia, singapore, thailand and the philippines.

having been to pattaya, ac, etc. about five years ago, i recall that there's no significant drop-off in action between weekdays and weekeneds. browsing the forum, i'm led to believe that's not necessarily the case in indonesia and singapore. should i reserve my weekends for visits to jakarta and singapore? i'd hate to visit midweek and have the hot spots relatively dead.

thanks in advance for any and all advice !

i can't speak for philippines but the other three are 24/7. in some places, maybe slower on a particular night, eg bats at shangrila, jkt is packed friday but 'slow' on sat (or the other way around - couldn't keep my days straight;) ). but blok m on weekday/weekends are always packed.

as others have written geylang is good anytime, day or night, as is los.

you really need to read through the threads - depends on whether you're interest is mp, bars (high end vs. less high end), cat houses, etc. etc. etc.

Speedo
10-12-07, 23:28
Thanks for the advice guys.

I admit I haven't had time to scour through all the trip reports.- I was just basing that observation on a "Coles Notes" approach to reading. I want to start internet-booking my cheap-o flights within Asia before some of those fares disappear, so that's why I asked before doing the intense research (rookie error, I know.).

Lots to read and catch up on.- looking forward to that!

Thanks again.

Speedo
10-12-07, 23:29
Thanks for the advice guys.

I admit I haven't had time to scour through all the trip reports.- I was just basing that observation on a "Coles Notes" approach to reading. I want to start internet-booking my cheap-o flights within Asia before some of those fares disappear, so that's why I asked before doing the intense research (rookie error, I know.).

Lots to read and catch up on. Looking forward to that!

Thanks again.

Eric Emp
10-15-07, 12:45
hi gents,

a newbie here, plotting a three-week visit (november 7-30) to indonesia, singapore, thailand and the philippines.

thanks in advance for any and all advice !

i will be in singapore from nov 1st till 10th, i am planning to visit batam either from nov 2nd (eve) - 5th or no 7th (eve) till nov 10th. (most probibly the 2nd one looks more suitable) let me know if you can make it to one of it.

i have been to batam once before in apr 2000. only speak english.

//eric

Speedo
10-15-07, 23:15
I will be in Singapore from Nov 1st till 10th, I am planning to visit Batam either from Nov 2nd (Eve) - 5th or No 7th (eve) till Nov 10th. (Most probibly the 2nd one looks more suitable) Let me know if you can make it to one of it.

I have been to Batam once before in Apr 2000. Only speak English.

EricHi, Eric.

Looks as if we'll just miss touching base. Unless a scheduled meeting changes, I won't be in Singapore until the 12th at the earliest. Have fun!

Prince2
10-16-07, 00:46
Hey Guys

After much research i have decided to head over to Jakarta for around 7 nights in November. I had originally planned on using the Sparks hotel as my base as i liked it's location (near hotel travel, TC, Madona's and the penjay bar areas) however reports of noise keeping you awake until the small hours has put me off. Can anyone offer an alternative option? I am thinking of Novotel or the Mercure Resko but i am not sure of their locations.

My plan is to hit the aforementioned areas during the day and then head off to the Blok M area after 10pm, by which time i hope traffic would have eased, for a LT.

Any suggestions? I don't want to pay much more than $50-$60 a night, but the cheaper the better!

Speedo
10-16-07, 06:55
Ok, this subject is a little off the beaten path, but I hope you guys can steer me in the right direction.

I have a long-hair fetish. Obviously, southeast Asia will be heaven, as most girls appear to average their long-hair length to at least mid-back. But the ones I seek are ones with very long hair.

So, the questions: Any spottings of ladies fitting that description that come to immediate mind? And is there a place in southeast Asia I should be sure and visit that's not on my list for November (Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Singaore)?

Believe me, I've scoured the forums and the search engine.- the boolean search method or the brackets around "very long hair" don't seem to work for me.

Many thanks for any and all advice you guys can offer.- and the beers are on me!

Robert Long
10-16-07, 20:05
ok, this subject is a little off the beaten path, but i hope you guys can steer me in the right direction.

i have a long-hair fetish. obviously, southeast asia will be heaven, as most girls appear to average their long-hair length to at least mid-back. but the ones i seek are ones with very long hair.

so, the questions: any spottings of ladies fitting that description that come to immediate mind? and is there a place in southeast asia i should be sure and visit that's not on my list for november (thailand, philippines, indonesia, singaore)?

believe me, i've scoured the forums and the search engine.- the boolean search method or the brackets around "very long hair" don't seem to work for me.

many thanks for any and all advice you guys can offer.- and the beers are on me!

look at the match sites. woman looking for men. there are many sites and if you read back in the forum many are mentioned. there must be many women
with long hair....btw was that pussy hair??? ;-)
rl

pass on the beer but would love a conac.
rl

Speedo
10-16-07, 20:46
btw was that pussy hair??? ;-)
Rl

Pass on the beer but would love a conac.
RLLOL ! Of course.

Conac it is.

Dreamplay 767
10-18-07, 14:48
Does anybody know good Indonesian singles sites where I can sign up for a fee and exchange messages or chat with Indonesian girls? Something equivalent to Cherry Blossom for Filipino gilrs, maybe.

Thanks in advance

Bulai69
10-19-07, 21:20
The easiest/most effective option is Yahoo Messenger. Just go into any Jakarta chat room, look out for girls names in there and send them an instant (polite) message. 7/10 will reply and maybe 25% of them will, after a few minutes chat, agree to meet you.

It's something I do a lot when I am bored in UK but of course, when I get to Jakarta I rarely have time to follow up! However I have done on two occassions and in both cases the girls "delivered".

The obvious point is what they are like: a few will have a cam but 95% of them will have "fs" as they call it so you can look up their profile and see them (and their friends!) there and then. "fs" is Friendster.com which is another source worth tapping - but it's not real time of course.

Knight 1001
10-20-07, 04:32
Does anybody know good Indonesian singles sites where I can sign up for a fee and exchange messages or chat with Indonesian girls? Something equivalent to Cherry Blossom for Filipino gilrs, maybe.

Thanks in advance

Try Asianeuro and Indonesian cupid ... awsome, and let us know how you do ok?

Bulai: how do you get to the yahoo chat room?

Cheers

Dreamplay 767
10-20-07, 05:09
Try Asianeuro and Indonesian cupid ... awsome, and let us know how you do ok?

Bulai: how do you get to the yahoo chat room?

CheersThanks, Bulai69, Knight1001.

I'll try some of the options you guys mentioned and will let you know what happens.

Cheers

Oyenk
10-20-07, 07:04
Guys...

Try mIRC..., but we got to download it such as Yahoo Messenger to our computer. Find Jakarta channel.

Some freelancer also offer themself in mIRC Jakarta...it's better than YM in Jakarta to find young gals. It's easier than dating sites cause we don't need any email to register.

cheers.

Oyenk
10-21-07, 03:21
Kimochi Group:

* Kimochi Spa, located in Jl. Mangga besar VIII (in front of Hotel Travel)

* Kimochi II Spa (known as Java Spa), located in Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta Komp 129 D 36/37, telp 021 6240433, 6240389. West Jakarta

Recommended numbers: 03,05,06,09,17,18,21,31,42,45,50
DC room: 160 k (VIP) TV blue movie channel and bathtub, Standart room 120 k.

Tip FJ : 200-300 k.

I have attached no 05 n 31 in photo gallery.

Cheers.
Java Spa or wellknown as Kimochi II; provides body massage package...and damage all-in 350,000 rupiahs. It uses soap such as Kartika and Oasis spa but hotel travel WG's use baby oil (sofa 3 and 4) for body massage/some of them still can do this service.

It's all-in...Body massage with FuckJob for 350,000 rupiahs in Java Spa (Kimochi II).

cheers.

Miao28
10-21-07, 14:48
Guys...

Try mIRC..., but we got to download it such as Yahoo Messenger to our computer. Find Jakarta channel.

Some freelancer also offer themself in mIRC Jakarta...it's better than YM in Jakarta to find young gals. It's easier than dating sites cause we don't need any email to register.

cheers.

Oyenk, May I ask which server in mIRC? Undernet? Efnet? others?

Oyenk
10-21-07, 16:20
Oyenk, May I ask which server in mIRC? Undernet? Efnet? others?
Hi Miao28...

Try Dalnet...then enter # Jakarta is a good option.

If you understand and type malays is better, try to find "cewek bayaran" or something like that...it usually appears to be freelance gal.

Other option is seek university channel (Dalnet) such as BiNus (bina nusantara), UnTar (Tarumanagara university) or Atma (Atmajaya university)...they are college girl and usually local chinese.

Once again; never trust anything in there until you meet them. Good Luck !

cheers.

Miao28
10-21-07, 19:51
Hi Miao28...

Try Dalnet...then enter # Jakarta is a good option.

If you understand and type malays is better, try to find "cewek bayaran" or something like that...it usually appears to be freelance gal.

Other option is seek university channel (Dalnet) such as BiNus (bina nusantara), UnTar (Tarumanagara university) or Atma (Atmajaya university)...they are college girl and usually local chinese.

Once again; never trust anything in there until you meet them. Good Luck !

cheers.

Oyenk, thanks for the information and I shall report back to this thread if I find anything of interest to forumers here. I do understand Malay and speak Malay.

Bulai69
10-21-07, 23:08
If you are in a warnet just log on to Yahoo Messenger and register a yahoo address and password if you don't have one. Then click on Yahoo Chat, then Indonesia, then select any room from the list. After you enter the room just send an instant message to anyone at randon and see what happens!

FieldMouse
10-24-07, 01:22
Guys, read the report on kemayoran 19 and have now been there 3 times over the past month (during ramadan). Gotta say, 3 visits, 3 girls, not overly impressed with the service. They seemed to just go throught he motions without enthusiasm (OK, if it happened once I could accept it was just me, but 3 out of 3? ). ONe was a real stunner to look at (couldn't get her name though, wayu, waru, something like that, definately started with 'w') but others were Etca and Yuni, young, reasonably pretty, but all lacked enthusiasm and BJ's were pretty average. Still, it was an experience and I've never had a bad sexpodition. Heheh. Would appreciate any more info on girls there. 'maya' hasn't been there in my visits, and over the 3 trips there has usually been 4 girls downstairs each time, but not always the same ones, so staff must rotate between establishments?

Went to unique spa in Tebet yesterday. Sweet young thing, about 20, reasonable massage, then with a handfull of dick she started negotiating a HJ. I fought like hell for a BJ, finally came down from 600k to 300k for BBBJ but no cim. For her age was pretty experienced, felt like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Wanted extra for bra off, but I'm sure thats just all part of the bule price we pay.

Keep up the great reports fella's, saves a guy a lot of running around when you have this much information available to you to make a decision on.

Fieldmouse

Oyenk
10-24-07, 09:20
Guys, read the report on kemayoran 19 and have now been there 3 times over the past month (during ramadan). Gotta say, 3 visits, 3 girls, not overly impressed with the service. They seemed to just go throught he motions without enthusiasm (OK, if it happened once I could accept it was just me, but 3 out of 3? ). ONe was a real stunner to look at (couldn't get her name though, wayu, waru, something like that, definately started with 'w') but others were Etca and Yuni, young, reasonably pretty, but all lacked enthusiasm and BJ's were pretty average. Still, it was an experience and I've never had a bad sexpodition. Heheh. Would appreciate any more info on girls there. 'maya' hasn't been there in my visits, and over the 3 trips there has usually been 4 girls downstairs each time, but not always the same ones, so staff must rotate between establishments?

Went to unique spa in Tebet yesterday. Sweet young thing, about 20, reasonable massage, then with a handfull of dick she started negotiating a HJ. I fought like hell for a BJ, finally came down from 600k to 300k for BBBJ but no cim. For her age was pretty experienced, felt like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Wanted extra for bra off, but I'm sure thats just all part of the bule price we pay.

Fieldmouse
Hi...

Maya is probably "pulang Kampong" or celebrating ied, a friend of mine recommends Tari...brown skin and has big boobs. She has smiling face.
You should have asked papasan to show all WG.

Unique Tebet ? I don't recommend this site for pleasure, Thatsway I didn't put it on my post. West Jakarta is the best area for mongering.

cheers.

FieldMouse
10-25-07, 02:30
Hi...

Unique Tebet ? I don't recommend this site for pleasure, Thatsway I didn't put it on my post. West Jakarta is the best area for mongering.

cheers.Yeah, agree, and its not the easiest place to get to, but I only live 5 mins away so its handy for me, certainly wouldn't go out of my way to go there tho, not much else around once the rubbing ends.

Cheers,

FM

FieldMouse
10-29-07, 07:00
Is there a standard price girls charge to have their pics taken? I have been to some places where the girls are happy to have their pics taken, and others want money, not that thats a prob as they are only talking about 10k etc.

Appreciate any input.

FM

Oyenk
10-29-07, 20:22
Yeah, agree, and its not the easiest place to get to, but I only live 5 mins away so its handy for me, certainly wouldn't go out of my way to go there tho, not much else around once the rubbing ends.

Cheers,

FM
Hi FieldMouse, you should try Rest N Relax in Tebet..I forget name of the street but it was very easy to find it in Tebet...just brows Devana spa (thread info and see map of devana) and you just follow Asembaris street heading to Tebet and this PP is located in the left side of that street. And the opposite of a spa (new spa in Tebet)
Rest N Relax provide plus-plus service but expensive tip (around 350,000 rupiahs) excluded room.
I never tried plus-plus service there but I heard this info from local mongers.

cheers.

FieldMouse
10-30-07, 16:35
Does PN have its own supply of girls, or is it strictly BYO?

Went there about 8 years ago with love interest at the time, but not been back this time up here.

Would appreciate any info

Fm

FieldMouse
10-31-07, 02:22
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, please advise if so.

I was always of the opinion that cunnilingus was a fairly safe method of oral sex provided you didn't have open mouth wounds for fluids/blood to enter. I also followed the following four points:

1. Lots of saliva on tongue (apparantly saliva content overpowers hiv bug)

2. Only use tongue in areas exposed to open air (virus can't live long when exposed to open air)

3. Don't do it if you have mouth sores, ulcers, bleeding gums, cold sores etc (where fluids could enter your bloodstream through)

4. No deep tongue action (supporting point 2).

I read online yesterday (but it was a dated article that I now cannot bloody find again! ) that this line of thought is all bs and there are documented cases of guys partaking in nothing more than oral sex (cunninlingus) contracting hiv. Does anyone have anythougts/facts in support of or refuting this?

As a person who loves tucking into a tasty Indon furburger, this now causes me some concern, and I have a sneaking suspicion I may not be the only one.

Again, apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in.

Regards,

Fieldmouse

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Mighty Spearsman
10-31-07, 02:40
New spa, located 40 meters to the left (as you face the front door) of Olympic, inside Lokasari Plaza.

“Oukup Sehat Indonesia” (“oukup” means “steam”)
THR Lokasari A 20-22
Jl. Mangga Besar Raya – Jak Bar
Tel: 021-625-6619 and 021-625-6620

Their business card advertises (in English!):
• Body Massages
• Lulur/Body Scrub
• Foot Reflexology
• Relaxation Room
• SPA

This place has just opened. I did not try it out, just stopped at the front desk to get their business card. I asked the girl at the front desk (who spoke no English) and she said that they do not have any Chinese girls, only local Indonesian girls. The room prices for the massages seemed similar to the prices at Olympic. The “feel” of this place is very similar to the feel at Olympic.

Considering that this place is located near numerous other f-shops (Olympic Spa and Today Country right in the same Lokasari Plaza, Oasis Spa is right across the street, Bintang Mawar, Madonna and Siera bars are all located one street over on Jl. Mangga Besar VII, Hotel Travel is 3 minutes away, others also close by), I think it's safe to assume that one could get FS here.

Would anyone care to try this place out?

John Aldrich
10-31-07, 19:02
Its BYO. And now they have stopped screening the porn channel. But the rooms have a dvd player and they sell porn CD's for 35K or you could take your own CD's. The rooms have been done up now afterthe Jakarta floods of February.

Does PN have its own supply of girls, or is it strictly BYO?

Went there about 8 years ago with love interest at the time, but not been back this time up here.

Would appreciate any info

Fm

FieldMouse
11-01-07, 10:59
Decided to try Kemayoran R19 one last time yesterday, the other 3 visits during ramadan were pretty disappointing. Got there, couldn't beleive it, many girls, about 8, pretty, but noone running the shop. The girls just sat around singing, watching tv etc. I tried to find out where they guy was but they just shrugged. Told them I wanted 'pijat' but noone was interested. I was there 10 minutes easily tyring to find somone to organise a liaisin with, but noone wanted to take my money, so I walked out. Decided to walk further thru the complex. Wow, its like a rabbit warren of honeypots there. I ended up in 49, but there must have been at least 6 or 8 other 'houses' where the cries of 'Hello, mister' rang out as I walked past. I might make mapping this complex my project for my time up here! 49 was much better run, not as noisy with music, and the fare there was young and mostly vry, very pretty. Performance was ordinary, BBBJ was undertaken but not very enthusiastically, FJ was good as was, believe it or not, the actual massage. Anyone else have any inside info on other places in the complex other than 19?

Cheers,

Fieldmouse

Traveler1234
11-06-07, 14:54
From the Strait Times:

JAKARTA - INDONESIA is to launch its first-ever national campaign to promote condom use to prevent unwanted pregnancies and the spread of sexually-transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS, officials said on Tuesday.

National Condom Week will coincide with World AIDS Day on Dec 1, said Sugiri Syarief, head of the National Family Planning Board who is overseeing the event.

The groundbreaking campaign will involve condom distribution, education on the benefits of using condoms as well as following safe sex practices, and other events aimed at helping lift the stigma attached to using condoms here.

Full article

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Asia/STIStory_174302.html

Did one of you senior members initiate this ;)

Oyenk
11-06-07, 16:56
New spa, located 40 meters to the left (as you face the front door) of Olympic, inside Lokasari Plaza.

“Oukup Sehat Indonesia” (“oukup” means “steam”)
THR Lokasari A 20-22
Jl. Mangga Besar Raya – Jak Bar
Tel: 021-625-6619 and 021-625-6620

Their business card advertises (in English!):
• Body Massages
• Lulur/Body Scrub
• Foot Reflexology
• Relaxation Room
• SPA

This place has just opened. I did not try it out, just stopped at the front desk to get their business card. I asked the girl at the front desk (who spoke no English) and she said that they do not have any Chinese girls, only local Indonesian girls. The room prices for the massages seemed similar to the prices at Olympic. The “feel” of this place is very similar to the feel at Olympic.

Considering that this place is located near numerous other f-shops (Olympic Spa and Today Country right in the same Lokasari Plaza, Oasis Spa is right across the street, Bintang Mawar, Madonna and Siera bars are all located one street over on Jl. Mangga Besar VII, Hotel Travel is 3 minutes away, others also close by), I think it's safe to assume that one could get FS here.

Would anyone care to try this place out?
Keep posting my brother ! You're A General in Indonesian Thread right now !

cheers only for you !

FieldMouse
11-14-07, 01:16
Bro Oyenk,

Your info on places like PP Santoso etc are great, but do you actualy have a street nr for \them? I have the street name from your report, but ar they signposted so you can easily see the names while travelling, or do you have an actual street number? Regards and thanks for your invaluable additions to this forum

Fieldmouse

Randy O
11-15-07, 04:04
Which place is better for monger toursim, plus eco toursm combined?

I plan on taking off from Sinapore to Kalimantan/ Borneo, or I will simply fly into Medan and work my way down to Jakarta, meeting monkeys and women along the way.

Talk to me, is one place better than the other?

Robert Long
11-15-07, 07:44

I plan on taking off from Sinapore to Kalimantan/ Borneo, or I will simply fly into Medan and work my way down to Jakarta, meeting monkeys and women along the way.

Do a search and read the stories from "That Asshole" he is well traveled and documents everything. If a chick farts he will tell you about it.

He is also quite frugal so his adventures tend to be that "adventures". I have enjoyed reading them all.
RL

Oyenk
11-15-07, 17:01
Bro Oyenk,

Your info on places like PP Santoso etc are great, but do you actualy have a street nr for \them? I have the street name from your report, but ar they signposted so you can easily see the names while travelling, or do you have an actual street number? Regards and thanks for your invaluable additions to this forum

Fieldmouse
sorry I don't have it...anyway just ask Pak Maman and his mobile number was attached in my post about PP Santoso (resepsionis PP Santoso)...he knows the street numbers...

cheers.

Mighty Spearsman
11-16-07, 05:17

Hard to answer this. If you go to Medan, both an orangutan facility and Lake Toba are close by (within 4 hours drive).

In Kalimantan things are more spread out. I did an eco-tourism trip in May to Palangkaraya in Central Kalimantan and saw a lot of eco-tourist stuff, but did not do any mongering so I can't comment on that. Balikpapan is also a possible place to visit; there are some natural parks somewhat nearby. Also, this morning's Jakarta Post has an article about an interesting park with 5 honey bears in Balikpapan.

Bulai69
11-16-07, 23:20
I haven't really done "true" eco-tourism but my experience having travelled to some fairly remote parts of Java is that you can find willing girls in most places although the situation is quite different from the Jakarta "scene". I mean it is much less "professional". What I found is that (as a bule) you sat in a bar in a small town you would get girls talking to and very quickly offer to come and "work" for you as a "maid" in Jakarta (or where-ever). It didn't take long to establish that sex was part of the deal.

I took one of these girls back to my car, drove into the middle of nowhere and fucked her for a very small sum (which she was happy with). One girl asked me for a one off payment of 500USD. I said, horrified - for how long? She said "forever" !

Randy O
11-17-07, 14:59
Yes, (Bulai69 /Mighty Spearsmen) I suppose just about anywhere will suffice. I always wanted to hit Sumatra, but now Kalimantan is looking like a viable option. Balikpapan would be just one cool place to go in Kalimantan. I have already read the fine literature of “that Asshole”, and some experiences he’s had along the southern coast of Kalimantan. Doesn’t really sound too bad, but yes, it is spread out.

However, this trip would not be complete without a visit to Jakarta and Surabaya for some SERIOUS tourism.

Hmmm, so if I went to Kalimantan, I wonder if Kuching, Sibu, or other places would be worth a visit on the Malaysian side. Shit, there are just so many damn options. My enemy is time, not money. I have 30 days and 30 days only to kick it just right in Indo. One thing for sure, I don't want to be stuck in 15 hour buses between places waisting time.

Are the rains a huge factor for traveling place to place? I believe Jan and Feb are considered to be rainy season. I’m sure I’ll be posting a lot more as questions in my head pop up.

Thanks

Member #3173
11-17-07, 15:37
The Malaysian side gives you a different kind of meat and places here are more accessible.No Ido not think Jan and Feb are rainy except that the La Nina
phenomenon may kick in next year

Randy O
11-17-07, 21:05
Has anyone traveled from (Karimun Island - Tanjung Balai town ) to Medan by land and sea? Actuallly, from Singapore into Sumatra, and possibly all the way up to Medan? (land&sea) Is this thought a waste of time ?

I will first be in Singapore for a week. After this, I will have 30 days to kill, but must make a trip to Jarkarta and Medan in my travels. I want to hit Karimun island too before going onward into Sumatra. I already have a plane reservation round trip from Singpore <>Jakarta , which I could change. I had planned to go straight to Jakarta after Singapore but damn, I'm already so cose to alot of stuff near Singapore that I might as well get on a boat.

Maybe it would be an interesting journey. It's an idea to go the long way into Sumatra then fly to Jarkarta from Medan.

( Medan>Jakarta>Surabaya>Singapore>)

On the list is ( Karimun Island - Tanjung Balai town , Medan, Sumatra Jungle, Orangatun, Lake Tobu, Jarkarta, Surabaya, Mt bromo, anything else I can squeeze)

Hey, be my travel agent!

Sorry , but I know there are people here who have done all this.I get better advise than an actual travel agent, maybe.

Any thoughts, opinions, helpful advise, warnings, experiences is appreciated

Joel Goodsen
11-18-07, 04:47
Has anyone traveled from (Karimun Island - Tanjung Balai town ) to Medan by land and sea?..

On the list is ( Karimun Island - Tanjung Balai town , Medan, Sumatra Jungle, Orangatun, Lake Tobu, Jarkarta, Surabaya, Mt bromo, anything else I can squeeze) ..
Yes, I did.. but traveled the other way. Started in Medan and worked my way down via Sumatra, Java, Bali, Lombok, up to Sumbawa.. trip of a lifetime, I'll never forget. For ecotourism, Sumatra is great, Bukit Lawang (orangutang center), jungle treks at Gunung Leuser, Volcano walks at Berastagi (a place also renown for its good chess players), Lake Toba, surfing at Nias, Lake Maninjau, etc etc. Action is good too, Medan is rather an unattractive town, but it's a monger heaven yet to be discovered by mass tourism "a last frontier"... same for rural Java. Girls tend to be prettier in Java. There are girls everywhere, you just have to be streetsmart to know where and how to find them.. Have great time, I envy you. Cheers.

John Dust
11-18-07, 13:10
The MV Kelud sails "Batam - Belawan - Tg Balai - Tg Priok." View the schedule for Pelni Lines on the Web.

Lake Toba has great scenery etc., but girls may be tough to engage. I feel Medan is a waste of time, and I've been told that the orangutang rehab center was scenic but packed with locals and garbage everywhere. The Bukittinggi area is nice, and Pulau Weh just north of Banda Aceh is a knockout if you like coral reefs and can tolerate backpacker living conditions. You'll have to dig pretty deep for P4P in any of these places except Medan.

One month is not enough -up to you. Internal airfares are cheap.

Has anyone traveled from (Karimun Island - Tanjung Balai town ) to Medan by land and sea? Actuallly, from Singapore into Sumatra, and possibly all the way up to Medan? (land&sea) Is this thought a waste of time ?

I will first be in Singapore for a week. After this, I will have 30 days to kill, but must make a trip to Jarkarta and Medan in my travels. I want to hit Karimun island too before going onward into Sumatra. I already have a plane reservation round trip from Singpore <>Jakarta , which I could change. I had planned to go straight to Jakarta after Singapore but damn, I'm already so cose to alot of stuff near Singapore that I might as well get on a boat.

Maybe it would be an interesting journey. It's an idea to go the long way into Sumatra then fly to Jarkarta from Medan.

On the list is ( Karimun Island - Tanjung Balai town , Medan, Sumatra Jungle, Orangatun, Lake Tobu, Jarkarta, Surabaya, Mt bromo, anything else I can squeeze)

Hey, be my travel agent!

Sorry , but I know there are people here who have done all this.I get better advise than an actual travel agent, maybe.

Any thoughts, opinions, helpful advise, warnings, experiences is appreciated

Pancha
12-03-07, 15:31
Rest N Relax provide plus-plus service but expensive tip (around 350,000 rupiahs) excluded room.

I never tried plus-plus service there but I heard this info from local mongers.

I went here through a local guy who highly recommended this place in Tebet. Yes correct expensive but you can get plus plus only from your second visit onwards. The rooms are below average. Heard that the place opposite is also good. However there is another Rest N Relax in Mangga Dua (I made a mention in another note). Anyway not very fantastic joints.

Awaiting news of a new one opposite former Dusit Mangga Dua. This was a faxtastic place earlier but closed down. One of the birds sms and said they are opening again in January. Will definitely keep posted.

FieldMouse
12-06-07, 02:58

I went here through a local guy who highly recommended this place in Tebet. Mate, where abouts in tebet? is it near Unique on Asem Baris?

F Mouse

Oyenk
12-06-07, 15:43
I went here through a local guy who highly recommended this place in Tebet. Yes correct expensive but you can get plus plus only from your second visit onwards. The rooms are below average. Heard that the place opposite is also good. However there is another Rest N Relax in Mangga Dua (I made a mention in another note). Anyway not very fantastic joints.

Will definitely keep posted.
Nice search !

Last year a friend of mine went there and he was offered a young local chinese, the girl was A Lung or A Ling (I forget)...imagine local chinese in Tebet !

The opposite place was Unique Spa (if I am not mistaken), it doesn't provide plus-plus service ! but who knows right know...lol

cheers.

Oyenk
12-06-07, 15:44
Mate, where abouts in tebet? is it near Unique on Asem Baris?

F Mouse
The opposite of Unique Spa...I think. Keep posting FieldMouse.

cheers.

FieldMouse
12-19-07, 01:53
I have a movie a particular lady let me make of her 'putting on a show' as sit were, now where would be the best place to post it, and how?

Fieldmouse

Clandestine782
12-19-07, 08:21
I notice a lot of Indo girls shave their boxes (most of them).

Is this something to do with Islam or is it just a regional thing?

Mighty Spearsman
12-19-07, 15:35

As far as I know, nothing in particular to do with Islam, as many Christian girls here also shave. In my experience, it's more of an age thing, as many women over 30 don't shave, however many under-30 girls shave regularly.

Oyenk
12-19-07, 15:37
I have a movie a particular lady let me make of her 'putting on a show' as sit were, now where would be the best place to post it, and how?

Fieldmouse
Hi...

I think you should email Admin with movie attached, or ask other members who have uploaded movie.

cheers.

Oyenk
12-26-07, 11:01
Brothers...

I have posted some MP and Bordello in Jl. Daan Mogot 1 - West Jakarta...see them in thread photo galery last page...sorry I couldn't copy paste the link cause my laptop is Apple Macbook and manual's book all of them written in Dutch.

They are Medica, Hot Pants, Discoteque YYY and some places I haven't identified. If any of you has gone there please submit these info...Thank You.

cheers.

Oyenk
12-26-07, 11:10
Brothers...

I also forget that there was an area in Jembatan Tiga, that has some AMP and Bordello...name of this area is Ruko Robinson - West or North Jakarta. The opposite of Hotel Tematic / Pluit. It's very easy to find this Ruko Robinson, it would be on the left side if you're heading to Pluit from Citraland - DaanMogot.

I have posted in thread info page 7 about them, cause two of them belong to Puri Sehat group / Griya Sehat Spa and Sehat Gembira Discoteque Bordello.

So remember RUKO ROBINSON and Jembatan tiga.

Rate are similar with other places...

cheers.

Basti13
12-29-07, 16:36
Hi there fellow world travelers,

I am going to indonesia this year for about 10 days and I have some questions for you all. I haven't made out yet which parts of indonesia I will visit, I'll do as much as I can in 10 days. I'm not looking for tourist information but for girl information. So my questions are these:

Where are the best places to pick up girls in indonesia? Where will I have the most choice in girls? Bars or streets?

Is it safe to walk freely around those places? Or are it darker corners where you have to watch out not getting robbed? Is it enough to ask a cab driver to bring me there?

Do the girls come to you or do you have to search for them? Do you have to go through a pimp? What are average prices for an hour? For a whole night?

Hope someone can answer me and make my upcoming journey even better. Thanx already.

Ps: yes I already searched through the thread for some answers but there is a lot of reading to do to get the answer on the right question.

Bulai69
12-30-07, 01:11
Before someone else says it - you really do need to read the forum to get detailed answers to your questions but I will give you a very brief answer:

1. go to Jakarta
2. go to bars in 5* hotels, Blok M, kota where girls will cost between 100USD and 30USD; less by negotiation, for ST (ie 3 or 4 hours)
3. it is safe if you are sensible, keep your taxi, its cheaper
4. you don't need a pimp
5. girls will come to you in bars

I suggest to search on BATS, tiga puluh, Blok M, stadium, CJ's

Woodman
12-30-07, 04:54
Before someone else says it - you really do need to read the forum to get detailed answers to your questions but I will give you a very brief answer:

1. go to Jakarta
2. go to bars in 5* hotels, Blok M, kota where girls will cost between 100USD and 30USD; less by negotiation, for ST (ie 3 or 4 hours)
3. it is safe if you are sensible, keep your taxi, its cheaper
4. you don't need a pimp
5. girls will come to you in bars

I suggest to search on BATS, tiga puluh, Blok M, stadium, CJ's

Basti13:

I totally agree with Bulai69 on this advice. Actually, there seems to be a number of new members who should check the archives.

Woodman

Mighty Spearsman
01-01-08, 11:57

I am going to indonesia this year for about 10 days and I have some questions for you all. I haven't made out yet which parts of indonesia I will visit, I'll do as much as I can in 10 days. I'm not looking for tourist information but for girl information. So my questions are these:

Where are the best places to pick up girls in indonesia? Where will I have the most choice in girls? Bars or streets?

Is it safe to walk freely around those places? Or are it darker corners where you have to watch out not getting robbed? Is it enough to ask a cab driver to bring me there?

Do the girls come to you or do you have to search for them? Do you have to go through a pimp? What are average prices for an hour? For a whole night?

Hope someone can answer me and make my upcoming journey even better. Thanx already.

Ps: yes I already searched through the thread for some answers but there is a lot of reading to do to get the answer on the right question.
I must agree with Bulai69 and the Woodman: RTFF! I strongly recommend that you read the "Reports of Distinction" section of the Jakarta board, there are a lot of good links there.

You can find girls everywhere, it's very easy at the Five-Star hotel places (CJ's at the Mulia, Tiga Puluh at Le Meridien, BATS at Shangri-La) and the well-established mp/brothels such as Kartika, etc., and Plaza Indonesia and Atrium Mall are great for mall-hunting.

To save you some time, try these two posts of mine. This first post was written in April but is still accurate (except that the Maribaya Spa now costs 400,000 rupiah per session, and the famous Cynthia of Kartika MP sadly died sex weeks ago):

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.in...ad.php?p=590474

This post was written on October 31, 2007 and covers the area around Lokasari Plaza on Jl. Mangga Besar (note: you may have to scroll down the page to read this post):

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.in...ad.php?p=662718

For some detailed posts on mall-hunting, check out this post by a truly knowledgeable senior member, the great Bulai69:

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.in...ad.php?p=405672

Now, in return for this info, I expect a detailed report of your adventures, posted here soon!

Basti13
01-04-08, 18:42
Thx for the info people.

Thats all I needed to know.

I'll let you all know how it has been when I get back.

Peace!

Basti

1Ball
01-06-08, 15:36
hi guys, I have done a search, with no good results.
I am looking for a low cost airline, to fly between CGK and BKK. I know air Asia flies, just wondering if anyone knows some other choices.

Thanks.

Xenono
01-06-08, 19:35
http://www.jetstar.com/

Leave Feb 1 with reutrn Feb 7.

Super saver fare of $179 US.

Hanqe
01-06-08, 20:52
You seem to be a little lazy? There are many, many reports here answering your questions.....
If you want to combine your hobby with salt water, nice environment, nice restaurants etc, choose Bali.
If you like to play from midnight to next morning, chose the Kuta area.
If you want to meet girls also daytime, chose Sanur and you can also save 3/4 of the costs for girls in the Kuta area.

Have fun!

Hanqe

Menteng
01-07-08, 04:40

I have had a Muslim Moroccan girlfriend with a shaven pussy and she said that her religion requires that. On the other hand, all the women I met in Medellin, Colombia, were shaven also: for hygienic reasons.

Smoothy
01-07-08, 06:28
Yeah, sure. I don't believe Muslim women shave because it's a religious requirement. I'd like someone to show me in the Quran where it says women have to shave their pussy. If it were a religious requirement, then most muslim girls in indonesia are not following their religion. Most of them I meet are not shaved. As a matter of fact, many of the ones from the kampung often don't even shave their armpit hair let alone their pubes. The indo (and muslim girls in general) that I have met who shave have been girls who were highly westernized.

I like it when girls shave. I've noticed that most American girls shave, but I don't really care so much because they are too hard to please in bed. LOL!

Cooze Hound
01-07-08, 07:03

Some of the hairiest boxes I have encountered have been here with "good Muslim" girls.
The shaven ones seem to be those that are more used to foreign men and its a perception that ;

1: Men like it shaven.
2: Hygiene.
3: Many mongerers like to shave a girls snatch as part of the foreplay and the next few chaps in line have to accept the consequences.

Bulai69
01-07-08, 19:49
It's OK when they are newly shaved but I think we will all agree it's bloody aweful when it's like a hedeghog a few days later...

Alifulani
01-07-08, 21:55
B69

Your comments reminded me of an old cartoon I had once seen and offer here for a laugh ....

I shave now, yah ?

af

FieldMouse
01-08-08, 02:20
Have a question which I'm sure someone can answer. What is the deal with all the guys on bikes, parked in side streets of a night time, with girls on the back of their bikes? Are they just lonely lovers looking for a quiet moment for a quick round of grab-arse, or are the girls 'available' for negotiation? I live near a football field and every night there are about 15-20 bikes just parked there with guys and girls on the back of the bike or just standing next to it. I've been tempted to enquire but don't really want to offend some poor bugger with lovers nuts by implying his girl is for sale.

Cheers and thanks

Fieldmouse

FieldMouse
01-08-08, 02:40

Is this something to do with Islam or is it just a regional thing?I have several 'regulars' I meet with, and while none of them shave themselves 'smooth', I was intrigued that regularly they would be short-cropped trimmed. When I asked one why, she replied when she has her period she trims up for hygene reasons. I ased a 2nd one, same response. Maybe this is the reason for all of them? Its an investigation I would love to undertake and hope my government will give me a sizable grant to conduct research into it. Hmmmmmm, research. Hehehe

Fieldmouse

Menteng
01-08-08, 03:32
Yeah, sure. I don't believe Muslim women shave because it's a religious requirement. I'd like someone to show me in the Quran where it says women have to shave their pussy. If it were a religious requirement, then most muslim girls in indonesia are not following their religion. Most of them I meet are not shaved. As a matter of fact, many of the ones from the kampung often don't even shave their armpit hair let alone their pubes. The indo (and muslim girls in general) that I have met who shave have been girls who were highly westernized.

I like it when girls shave. I've noticed that most American girls shave, but I don't really care so much because they are too hard to please in bed. LOL!

I think it is also impossible to find where it is written in the Quran, that people with other religions (a.o. christians and jews) should be killed. It's regional and personal interpretation, I guess.

Smoothy
01-08-08, 05:26
I like the interpretation of having to shave their pubes. It's too bad all religions don't require that.

Bulai69
01-08-08, 11:45
The bikers are taxis, some of them may also be pimps. The girls are "standing by" waiting for customers or pimps to call them. If you stop and talk to them youcan "do a deal" there and then and take them away in your car or whatever. I've done that (once). The "biker" would also expect a small "tip" as always.

Far East Freddy
01-08-08, 14:23
I like the interpretation of having to shave their pubes. It's too bad all religions don't require that.Yes in fact I think that should be a new bylaw throughout Indonesia.

I will volunteer to be the pube police.

XXL
01-09-08, 19:47
Shaven pussies = more lesbianism = more feminism.

The relationship between lesbianism and feminism is political and needs no elaboration.

The link between shaven pubes and lesbianism is a physical one: hairs retains body smells and body smells are a deterrent to homosexual leanings. A French writer (Cavanna) wrote that the perfume and deo industry was reponsible for the large incidence of homosexuality in the West. He was not just joking.

Examples:

Brazil, all girls "bisexual" and proud of it; all girls shaven; country now a fast-growing feminist empire.

The Cameroons, lesbianism frowned upon by men and women as much as male homosexuality (if not more); girls unshaven even in armpits; feminism non-existent.

Indonesia, lesbianism rare except in MPs at client's requests ("ku bukan lesbi!", she said "hanya untuk tamu saja!"); 90% of girls unshaven; feminism non-existent.

I have this girl I met in Abidjan 8 years ago who is divorced in France with a child. Now a fanatical pube shaver, she asked me if I could take her to swinger's clubs in Germany so that she could test her "bisexuality". 20 years ago such a prospect might have turned me on, naive as I was then. Now I'm sick and tired of all the female tricks that turn men into drooling tossers. I'm a man, I want to do women and I want them raw.

FieldMouse
01-10-08, 02:23
I have been a regular visitor to santoso for a while now, but recently the quality of service seems to have dropped. My regular girl, ani, hasnt been there so I've been 'sampling' the other delights, but been more than a bit disappointed with the service, massages have just been going thru the motion, reluctance to BJ's etc. I will try some of the other PP shops in the street and report, but does anyone have any recent experience or advise?

Regards,

Fieldmouse

Alifulani
01-10-08, 04:45
Double EXCEL

In the spirit of friendly debate.

I may be incorrect, but I think the reason most ladies shave in Brazil is due to the small size of their bathing attire. A nicely trimmed pubic area is more presentable and attractive than an overgrown unshaved beast sprouting out from under a ultra small bikini bottom. The thousand mile road to lesbianism and ultra feminism does not start with the first step bikini wax. I don't necessarily subscribe to your correlation between shaved pussy and man's societal castration.

Personally, I favor trimmed or shaven to the hirsute natural style. It's a jungle down there sometimes and when I am exploring the nether regions, I don't want to have a hairy bear staring back at me.

OK boss, I shave now yah ?

af

Cooze Hound
01-10-08, 05:38
Indeed, thats why western woman pop down to the Salon to get a "Brazilian" wax at the start of the swim season.

Oyenk
01-10-08, 17:33
i have been a regular visitor to santoso for a while now, but recently the quality of service seems to have dropped. my regular girl, ani, hasnt been there so i've been 'sampling' the other delights, but been more than a bit disappointed with the service, massages have just been going thru the motion, reluctance to bj's etc. i will try some of the other pp shops in the street and report, but does anyone have any recent experience or advise?

regards,

fieldmouse

hi...

have you tried no 36 (anna/nana) ?, young therapist wouldn't do massage as i mentioned...i hope anna still use no 36 (valid info)
anna usually asks her guest to come in her mouth and she will swallow it till last drop ! her face and body is not something but her mouth is something.

cheers.

FieldMouse
01-12-08, 18:51
hi,

have you tried no 36 (anna/nana)? , young therapist wouldn't do massage as i mentioned. i hope anna still use no 36 (valid info). hi bro oynek,

ya, anna (or ani as it was spelt to me) is my regular there, and what you say is what kept me going back, but shes not been there my last 2 visits (maybe bad timing with period? don't know). ani is great and loves the taste, you are right on the money there bro. take care.

fieldmouse

Oyenk
01-13-08, 18:36
Hi Bro Oynek,

Ya, anna (or ani as it was spelt to me) is my regular there, and what you say is what kept me going back, but shes not been there my last 2 visits (maybe bad timing with period? Don't know). Ani is great and loves the taste, you are right on the money there bro. Take care.

Fieldmouse
OK...I try to remember...cause I am not in Indo right now and hope these still valid.

no 1 and 22 pretty face
no 3 / Elis (she's a good cowgirl)
no 4 / I forget the name ( good BBBJ)
no 15 / I forget the name (she's mature but she had good attitude and massage)
no 44 / I forget the name (good attitude).

perhaps Anna (36) returned to her kampong/ village or you may ask pak maman about her.

cheers.

Taurusman
01-15-08, 23:46
Hi,

Is it possible to attached or send pictures with a PM?

T

Oyenk
01-16-08, 14:24
Hi,

Is it possible to attached or send pictures with a PM?

T
I don't think it's possible brother...

Taurusman
01-17-08, 00:20
I don't think it's possible brother...According to Jackson indeed it isn't brothers.

Cheap Meat
01-17-08, 06:30
I mean, I feel like bill gates going to these cuntries. LOL. Hey, cool factoid. Did you know that Indonesia is as poor as india? Yep. The Philippines makes Indonesia look like luxembourg. Man, I just feel like a god when I walk around these places. Isn't that cool? Next time I'm gonna throw up a wad of worthless notes right in the middle of a street and watch the impoverished masses scramble to pick them up. Maybe I should film it and post it on youtube. It'd be a riot!

Sabbath
01-17-08, 16:51
Congratulation.
You just won the award for the first most stupid posting in 2008.

I mean, I feel like bill gates going to these cuntries. LOL. Hey, cool factoid. Did you know that Indonesia is as poor as india? Yep. The Philippines makes Indonesia look like luxembourg. Man, I just feel like a god when I walk around these places. Isn't that cool? Next time I'm gonna throw up a wad of worthless notes right in the middle of a street and watch the impoverished masses scramble to pick them up. Maybe I should film it and post it on youtube. It'd be a riot!

Traveler1234
01-17-08, 18:06
Congratulation.

And Cheap Meat gets another award for the most idiotic posts in 2007 - grand total of 30+ ramblings.

Another for the ignore list ;)

Icup 123
01-17-08, 20:12
As the title says don't mind cheap meat. He is just a flamer or just has some mental problems. All his posts in the China forum before were getting ignored by other members aswell seeing how they are totally retarded.

KL Guy
01-18-08, 10:47
I concur coz it's quite obvious he doesn't know nuts about Indonesia. I suggest he take his imperialstic attitude and shove it up where it belongs.

;)

Congratulation.

1Ball
01-18-08, 12:06
So we are all in agreement?
Cheap Meat is a pathetic troll, and we move on.
:D

Taurusman
01-18-08, 22:56
Yeah, this man is disgusting. The people in Indonesia (as well as other asian countries) aren't poor out of free will. If they weren't I am sure none of the girls he apparently had sex with would have done this. And even though we all "profit" from their poverty, we treat them with respect and pay them a reasonable amount of money. And of course freebies or discounts are nice, but this is not what it is all about.

Cheap Meat
01-19-08, 03:41
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Woodman
01-20-08, 02:37
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I believe Jackson "just said it all". Let get on to more productive discussions!

Woodman

KL Guy
01-27-08, 10:55
Just saw on local Malaysian TV! He has passed away!

FieldMouse
01-29-08, 10:27
Hi guys,

Sure someone out there can answer this. Is there a place in jakarta where you can just go and watch asian couples getting it on? My old sopir used to buy a paper which advertised couples who would put on a show, but I don't know what the paper was or where the places were, so I figure with the multitude of knowledge out on this forum, someone would be able to point me in the right direction. Occasionaly I like to just sit back, have a cold beer or 6 while a couple put on a show, but I don't know where in jak to find this action.

Cheers,

Fieldmouse

Aakumu
01-30-08, 02:19
I think the paper is the lampu merah, or lipstick. personally I was invited to one of those sex party in cipayung quite interesting.

Hi guys,

Sure someone out there can answer this. Is there a place in jakarta where you can just go and watch asian couples getting it on? My old sopir used to buy a paper which advertised couples who would put on a show, but I don't know what the paper was or where the places were, so I figure with the multitude of knowledge out on this forum, someone would be able to point me in the right direction. Occasionaly I like to just sit back, have a cold beer or 6 while a couple put on a show, but I don't know where in jak to find this action.

Cheers,

Fieldmouse

FieldMouse
01-30-08, 09:17
I don't know why I try to reinvent the wheel. It never works.

I have often gone to PP Santoso on Dr Murwadi, never had a bad experience there, but today I went there and for some reason decided to try PP ALLAMI, next door. They had a good selection of wanita's, but every time I pointed to one, I was told 'tdk bagus' (no good) and kept being pointed back to one particular girl, I must have pointed to 6 girls only to be redirected back to this one particular one. After nearly 10 mins of this shit I caved in and went with their option. I was not disappointed. I thort she looked large and mature in the pic, she was larger and more mature in real life. The massage was nothing more than painfull pinching of the body, and despite my pleas of 'go softer', she just kept on pinching. After 15 mins of this, I told her to stop, got up, got dressed, paid the massage fee of 120, 000 and walked out, straight into next door to Santoso and the lovely Ani.

The moral? If you take the time to RTFF like I have, certain places have got the big tick of approval over other places. A lot of time and money has gone into researching the findings in this forum, so to save yourself time and money (and pain! ), run with the recommendations hehehe, cheers

Fieldy

Oyenk
02-02-08, 17:36
I don't know why I try to reinvent the wheel. It never works.

I have often gone to PP Santoso on Dr Murwadi, never had a bad experience there, but today I went there and for some reason decided to try PP ALLAMI,

Fieldy
I believe the name was PP ALAMI not ALLAMI, Alami in Indonesian languages is natural.

Oyenk

XXL
02-10-08, 01:20
This is a youtube sequence from a dangdut-jaipong dancer. I would be prepared to over pay to have her in my bed. Anybody knows where this kind of show is held?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oedRw3Sjk

Taurusman
02-10-08, 21:51
Yeah, I bet you would XXL, if she would do this sitting on top of you, mmmhmhmh!
Her name apparently is Mela Anjani, google for her and you will find more of this, and if you stop looking at her and pay attention at the footer there is a tel number of the guy who shot it, maybe he knows.

Mighty Spearsman
02-11-08, 05:58
This is a youtube sequence from a dangdut-jaipong dancer. I would be prepared to over pay to have her in my bed. Anybody knows where this kind of show is held?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7oedRw3SjkAnother example of globalization at work, youtube was originally a US website, and now it has videos of Indonesian dangdut singers, with well over 100,000 views and nearly 100 posted comments, most not in English.

I agree, I too would over-pay for a shot at that young lovely. So would most guys in Jakarta, including some of the wealthiest locals in town!

Your question covers two topics, not only "where are these shows held?" also "how can one successfully line up some time with such a lady?"

To succeed with the latter question, one would probably need to speak Bahasa Indonesian fluently, or else have an Indonesian buddy assist. I know that you post regularly here on the Indonesia board but I'm not sure how much Indonesian you speak; I'm sure you have some Indonesian male friends who could help you out.

One recommended option would be to contact Jkt After Dark 2, a longtime member of ISG, I can guarantee you that he could line up this young lady, or someone just like her, for you.

If you want to try it on your own, there are dangdut clubs all over Jakarta, one fairly well known one is in the old hotel (recently re-painted orange) at the intersection by the Harmoni bus stop for the Transjakarta busway. The video in question appears to have been shot at an outdoor concert, most likely in the Ancol resort in the northern part of Jakarta.

There are a couple of dangdut clubs, Asmoro and L/S, on Jalan Blora, next to the Dukuh Atas train station and the elevated roadway where Jalan Thamrin converts into Jalan Sudirman, however both of those clubs are dangerous for expats to go to - be very careful! Again, you might want to have a local with you.

A side note: not every dangdut singer is available, despite the fact that their sexy dancing makes it look as if they are hookers at work. About three years a very sexy video of a dangdut singer was all the rave here in Jakarta, turns out she is happily married with two kids, she used her notoriety to open several small dangdut clubs but to the best of my knowledge she remained faithful to her husband.

Sorry I can't give you more info than this, maybe someone else (Menteng? or JAD) can help you more.

Look forward to hearing from you if you succeed!

Ekspat
02-11-08, 07:47
It's Mela Anjani.
Type in Google and find more of her.
Seems to be quite popular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ntwGHldTg

Cheers!

Prosal
02-11-08, 10:30
Hips don't lie.

Inul had definitely the best ass-shaking east of Barranquilla. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzJms13W2zY&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWWi1GgMX4

She was the most popular dangdut singer a few years ago (2003), and her suggestive wriggling has even been the cause of passionate public polemics and of several demonstrations. Don't know if she's still around nevertheless.

Talking about dangdut. In 2005, De Leila on Jl Gatot Subroto, the best and most upsacle dangdut club in town, was swinging, at the height of its popularity, and filled with curvey (at Middle Eastern gentlemen tastes) and often good-looking girls. I really enjoyed this place. Is it still rocking ?

Possessed Seoul
02-11-08, 16:28
I've posted on one Dangdut club, in the basement of the Hotel Kaiser in Duren Tiga/Pancoran. The music is not to everyone's tastes, actually my well-bred Indonesian better half scorns me as being 'kampungan' for listening to it on occasion. Truth be told though, the whole scene fries my burgers. I'm moving back to Indo soon, but to Riau, and not Jakarta so my options will be limited to check out fresh dangdut venues. I will take a look as soon as I make it down to the capital, though. In the meantime, any info would be appreciated.

Hips don't lie.

Inul had definitely the best ass-shaking east of Barranquilla. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzJms13W2zY&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWWi1GgMX4

She was the most popular dangdut singer a few years ago (2003), and her suggestive wriggling has even been the cause of passionate public polemics and of several demonstrations. Don't know if she's still around nevertheless.

Talking about dangdut. In 2005, De Leila on Jl Gatot Subroto, the best and most upsacle dangdut club in town, was swinging, at the height of its popularity, and filled with curvey (at Middle Eastern gentlemen tastes) and often good-looking girls. I really enjoyed this place. Is it still rocking ?

Menteng
02-12-08, 12:43
I've watch the video and agree about her looks. I also agree with Prosal that concerning movements, Inul was the best. Not only east of Baranquilla, but I think everywhere outside BAQ (the BAQ girl is unique and maybe that's why she's an international star).

All the reactions on XXL's posting have been about dangdut. The other word worth looking at is "jaipong". I don't know what it exactly means, but I think it is more connected to Sundanese music and, the singer is rather static (she sits). Dangdut music as you may know is very very influenced by music from India.
The times I watched a jaipong performance were in kampungs. I don't say that that's the location to look for that kind of performance, but I have the impression that it is closer to the people there. The audience interact with the singer and money is given to the performer to express appreciation. Although the singer is there for the money, I don't know whether she would extend her activities to "our" field.

Gonzo Two
02-12-08, 17:31
Talking about dangdut. In 2005, De Leila on Jl Gatot Subroto, the best and most upsacle dangdut club in town, was swinging, at the height of its popularity, and filled with curvey (at Middle Eastern gentlemen tastes) and often good-looking girls. I really enjoyed this place. Is it still rocking ?It was going strong a few months ago. It was owned by the same guy who owned the legendary Tanamur. He died quite recently, so it'll be interesting to see if De Leila survives. It was a fun place, although I also noticed that most of the girls who went there were a bit chubby - as you said, it got a lot of Arabs, and they seem to prefer their women meaty.

Memekman
02-13-08, 06:34
Quoting Prosal" Talking about dangdut. In 2005, De Leila on Jl Gatot Subroto, the best and most upsacle dangdut club in town, was swinging, at the height of its popularity, and filled with curvey (at Middle Eastern gentlemen tastes) and often good-looking girls. I really enjoyed this place. Is it still rocking ?"

I want to take my girl to see dangdut when she visits me. Someone recommended Hotel Meg Matra on Jl. Mataram (Jaktim) and Hotel Sentral, Jl. Pramukha. Does anyone know of these places? Would like to see one of the stars like Inul perform. Any suggestions? Would be grateful for leads on where to take a woman- nothing too sleazy. Thanks

Smoothy
02-13-08, 08:14
I wasn't aware that they ever played Dangdut at that place. Mostly arabic music. The best dangdut place I've ever seen was in Medan at the hotel I was staying at. Hotel Danutoba or something like that.

Tamurlane26
02-15-08, 01:56
If you want to see some of the best wait for the elections - believe it or not one of my partners in Jakarta has formed a Dangdut committee to support the elections. Meaning that before the political rally starts the dangdut stars perform - this is guarantted in the kampungs to get them votes so they are already pushing this partner for his support

Watch this space ! All seems too far-fetched to be true but ....... then again this is indonesia !

Mighty Spearsman
02-21-08, 18:16
As I always enjoy a good massage followed by a happy ending of some sort, I thought I would summarize my experiences at a few places that I haven't seen reviewed here... None of these places are knocking shops like Melawai, Penjay, TC, etc, so don't go there expecting to get laid, as you probably won't....

Jaspa, Ambassador Mall. Cheap, nice facilities, not so beautiful girls, mostly HJ only. Karina, famous from one Indonesian language forum, cheerfully offers excellent BBBJ after good massage. Be nice to her, OK?
The above quote is from an August, 2006 report by Member #3088, amazingly the only review of Jaspa on ISG going back to 2002 (according to my search results). Everything said above is still true (except Karina no longer works there).

Jaspa Family Spa
inside Mal Ambasador, 3rd floor
Jalan Prof. Dr. Satrio - 1 km. due east of Hotel Le Meridien (Jalan Sudirman)
and Fortune Spa
Kuningan, Jakarta

Open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Tel: (021) 576-0480
Has an external entrance at the front of the mall, next to the Al Fresh fruit shop, take the elevator to the 3rd floor.

Don't be deceived by the word "Family," the spa does offer massages for women, but on a different floor (2nd floor), separate from the men's floors (3rd and 4th). I've never seen another "bule" (foreigner here), most customers are Chinese Indonesians.

Price: a 1 hour massage is 90,000 rupiah, 90 minutes for 135,000 rupiah. The girls prefer and request that you choose the 90 minutes rather than the 1 hour session. The house fee is discounted if you have a session between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.

There appear to be 15-20 girls working here. You do not get to see them ahead of time, nor do you see any photos; instead, the receptionist at the front desk shows you a list of the names of the available girls, along with the adjective "Strong" "Medium" or "Soft" to describe the type of massage they give. The receptionist will describe the girls to you and try to answer any questions you may have about them.

Tips start at 100,000 rupiah for a HJ, not a problem IMHO since the girl probably does not get to keep any of the house fee. The girls would prefer a 200,000 rupiah tip (and may ask for that much), but they are not greedy as the ladies in some of the other HJ-only places in Jakarta (such as Silvi of Unique Spa).

The spa is relatively new (7 years old) and is spotlessly clean and modern. The massage rooms have a mattress on the raised floor, with a thick curtain covering the doorway, and the walls only go up 2 1/2 meters or so, not all the way to the ceiling. The men's section has a locker room, sauna, jacuzzi and showers on the 3rd floor (where the front reception desk is) as well as a small lounge with a bar and TV.

The routine here is that you check in at reception (3rd floor) where you are given a locker key and the opportunity to choose a girl for a massage. Then you proceed to the locker room and change into shorts and a top (that they provide). You can then use the sauna/jacuzzi first, or else walk straight upstairs one flight (to the 4th floor) where the massage rooms are.

Note: after you walk upstairs, go through the door and turn left to use one of the 4 massage rooms by the window - they offer the most privacy. Once you get into the massage room, you should strip naked immediately before the girl arrives.

This spa is great for what it is, you get an excellent massage from a well-trained young lady and a nice hand job at the end, but that's probably it - maybe a BJ if you are lucky (I've received it only once in 7 visits) and definitely no FS.

Convenient location, not far from Jalan Sudirman and the Karet bus stop on the Transjakarta. Definitely a better location than Unique Spa, and cheaper than the somewhat-comparable Fortune Spa.

I've stopped by here 7 times during the last year or so (I live walking distance from here), in each case because my back was aching and I needed a good, serious massage but also wanted at least a HJ. Here's a run-down on the girls:

Poppy has worked there since the place opened seven years ago and is probably 30-32 years old. Average face, extremely nice personality, and she gives the best "strong" massage of anyone working here. Poppy is an expert at the 'petik mangga' dick massage that Oyenk wrote about here 6 months ago, also her magic fingers can usually produce two pops in the 90 minute session. My top choice here, unfortunately she's pretty popular so she's not always available. Note: you can call ahead to book a girl at Jaspa, and I now always call ahead if I want Poppy.

Poppy has never asked me for a tip, I usually tip her 200,000 rupiah because of the 2-pop session, the 'petik mangga' service and the overall GFE-like service.

Tuty is only 20 years old and extremely tiny, her body matches the classic definition of a spinner. Although she's quite thin and weighs only 35 kgs., she has strong hands and gives an excellent "medium" massage. She also has surprisingly large, firm breasts (relative to her body type) and is usually willing to unbutton her blouse to let you play with them. I was so surprised the first time I saw them that I thought that she had had implants, but no, they're all real. Note: Tuty does not have an especially attractive face, and is the most likely to ask for a 200,000 rupiah tip.

Fitri is in her early 20s, short and very cute, with huge breasts, but is pretty chunky which might be a turn-off for many members here. She also gives a good "medium" massage and seems to really enjoy giving a HJ.

Lisa was the best-looking of the 4 girls I've been with, also was the worst at giving a massage. I only had one session with her and would not ask for her again, however that doesn't matter as she no longer works here.

FieldMouse
02-22-08, 08:12
So, after NOT learning my lesson at Alammi (sorry Oyenk, its double M), t his week I took 2 trips to Cahaya, the other side of Santoso. Both times I walked in there, Monday and Thursday, the place seemed to be in chaos. A few young girls in not much clothing in the foyer, loud music and noone really interested. On Monday I had Mia, and yesterday it was Dewi, but it may have been the same girl for the interest shown, both were young, around 20, but absolutely no enthusiasm, adn yesterday didn't even go through the pretence of a massage, just a wash down and straigh into busines. I engaged them both in small (very small) talk, and from what I could drag out of them the usual clients there are indians. So that 3 places I ve tried there, and the only one I recommend is Santoso, still 120k for pijat, and 80 tip to the girl (you can haggle I guess, but 200, 000k is an easy amount to hand over).

Fieldy

Oyenk
02-22-08, 21:00
So, after NOT learning my lesson at Alammi (sorry Oyenk, its double M), t his week I took 2 trips to Cahaya, the other side of Santoso. Both times I walked in there, Monday and Thursday, the place seemed to be in chaos. A few young girls in not much clothing in the foyer, loud music and noone really interested. On Monday I had Mia, and yesterday it was Dewi, but it may have been the same girl for the interest shown, both were young, around 20, but absolutely no enthusiasm, adn yesterday didn't even go through the pretence of a massage, just a wash down and straigh into busines. I engaged them both in small (very small) talk, and from what I could drag out of them the usual clients there are indians. So that 3 places I ve tried there, and the only one I recommend is Santoso, still 120k for pijat, and 80 tip to the girl (you can haggle I guess, but 200, 000k is an easy amount to hand over).

Fieldy
Hi FieldMouse...

It's ok about Alammi instead of Alami, anyway the right spelling in Bahasa Indonesia should be Alami.

* about rate in Jl Muwardi raya is 120,000-125,000 rupiahs (all-in : Massage and Fuck Job), I believe you tipped them too much (80,000 rupiahs)...normal tip 15,000-50,000 rupiahs. But young gals usually do not do massage.

keep posting FieldMouse !

cheers.

Mike Mike
02-22-08, 22:16
"about rate in Jl Muwardi raya is 120, 000-125, 000 rupiahs (all-in: Massage and Fuck Job), I believe you tipped them too much (80, 000 rupiahs). Normal tip 15, 000-50, 000 rupiahs. But young gals usually do not do massage. "

Hi oyenk,

Is it real price " 120,000-125,000 rupiahs (all-in: Massage and Fuck Job) " in Jakarta for full service? May have the address of that place? How far is from Aryaduta hotel? I will be stay there in next my trip about in end of March.

Thanks,

Mike

Berguling Lagi
02-23-08, 03:27
Last night I was at the M'nB Bar at Sparks Hotel where there is a live band playing and like a lot of such bars there is a sexy dance show each time the band takes a break - usually each hour. Previously the sexy dancers I have seen just wore skimpy outfits and that's it but at M'nB they strip completely naked. Last night there were 4 dancers. They came on stage in black bras and panties. Three were just OK to look at but one was a real stunner. One girl's panties were quite see through at the front and showed up her pussy very nicely. Compared to other places I thought that was a bonus until suddenly they all took everything off and danced naked on the stage. Later they went amongst the guests and anyone silly enough to buy them 'tequillas' could have a personal in-your-face gyration and a bit of fondling as well. There seemed to be plenty of punters willing to fork out Rp 80,000 per glass for that. However, its not necessary. You still can sit there and enjoy the scenery without throwing money away. M'nB bar is easy to find as its entrance is in the hotel lobby directly opposite the hotel front door.

Oyenk
02-23-08, 14:10
"about rate in Jl Muwardi raya is 120, 000-125, 000 rupiahs (all-in: Massage and Fuck Job), I believe you tipped them too much (80, 000 rupiahs). Normal tip 15, 000-50, 000 rupiahs. But young gals usually do not do massage. "

Hi oyenk,

Is it real price " 120,000-125,000 rupiahs (all-in: Massage and Fuck Job) " in Jakarta for full service? May have the address of that place? How far is from Aryaduta hotel? I will be stay there in next my trip about in end of March.

Thanks,

Mike
Hi Mike...

You're lucky to ask me, other senior member would give a word "RTFF"...just brows in this thread, I submitted the info about them already.

Jl. Muwardi Raya is located in West Jakarta, behind "Grogol bus station"...I don't have their street numbers but their reclames are eyecathing. The landmark of them are Hotel Ciputra / Citraland Mall or Trisakti University...I think.

* I never stayed in Aryaduta. Ask other member.

cheers.

Oyenk
02-23-08, 14:23
I have this info from local monger...he said it's brand new (grand opening last december).

Forte Spa;

Komp. Ruko Bahan Bangunan, Jl. Mangga Dua Raya
Blok F5 No. 19-20.
It would be very easy if you come to the entrance Hotel Dusit Mangga Dua / Le Grandeur...just follow the way. Or ask the parking man in that hotel !

Deluxe room: 100,000 rupiahs / 2 sessions.
VIP : 140,000 rupiahs / 2 sessions.
Only facility: 50,000 rupiahs.

HJ is available but no idea about BBBJ or fuckjob...never try.

cheers.

Member #3088
02-24-08, 08:38
Thanks for the update, mr. Spearsman. I haven't been back to jaspa for some time, ever since the inimitable miss karina left. Unfortunately, even her hp number is no longer working! You are quite correct, by the way, in emphasizing the need to take a room closest to the street side of the building!

The other venues in the same general area are considerably more expensive: fortune (karet) and the spa at the intercon, where the girls will ask for very high tips.

On the low end, I've read in some local sites that service may be available in some of the salons in the benhill market, 2nd floor, but haven't tried these yet. Anyone with any experience there?

FieldMouse
02-24-08, 11:12

Hi oyenk,

Thanks,

MikePardon Bro Oyenk, hope u don't mind if i step in and offer some advice in support of yours?

Mike, if u travel up Murwardi with the tollroad behind you, the three places I mentioned are close together on the left hand side. I don't know the numbers, but if you drive slowly up the street from the tollroad, about 100 meters up on the left is a green building with CAHAYA in red on the windows, which is set back so you often miss it, Santoso is about 30 meters up further and has a sign which you can plainly see, and Alammi is next to Santoso. Parking is usually ok, most times in the yards (room for 2 cars) or across the road on the street. Massage is 120,000, and yes, im guilty of inflating the economy, but i usually get really really good service from santoso so an 80k tip is what i give. the other two places i would never go into again. alammi i walked out of mid massage, but still left 30k tip, and did leave 80 k at cahaya but that was my own stupid fault for letting my dick rule my wallet n i was in service before confirming price. rule 1 world wide, settle on price before undoing zip.
fieldy

FieldMouse
02-24-08, 11:17
Has anyone had any experience with the bar in the basement of the Kaisar Hotel on Jl Pasar Minggu? I was there with a local pickup I made at Kalibata mall, and as I drove out I saw a lounge bar in the carpark, and it just looked ripe for mongerers, but I've not heard of any stories from there?

Fieldy

FieldMouse
02-25-08, 10:43
On the low end, I've read in some local sites that service may be available in some of the salons in the benhill market, 2nd floor, but haven't tried these yet. Anyone with any experience there?Where would this place be? I can't say I've heard of it but always up for an adventure in new territory.

Fieldy

Bulai69
02-25-08, 21:58
You don't have to go far; Benhil area is between Sudirman and Gatot Subruto opposite the Olympic Stadium. It's walking distance from Sultan Hotel and Holiday Inn. Benhil market is just off Sudirman behind BRI I and BRI II buildings. I used to work in one of those and often wandered around Benhil - a lot of girls seem to live there (in kosts) in my experience. I've picked up girls in shops there in the fairly recent past. Worth a look I would say given you are "always up for an adventure in new territory"

FieldMouse
02-26-08, 06:42
You don't have to go far; Benhil area is between Sudirman and Gatot Subruto opposite the Olympic Stadium. "Wow Bulai, thanks for that, you know I have over 5 years experience here and never heard of the place. , and at one time I lived very close to the stadium. Thats what makes this forum so valuable! And doing a search, yesterday was the first ref to it. As I always say, close territory is good territory hehehe.

I will check it out, for sure.

Fieldy

Oyenk
02-26-08, 17:11
On the low end, I've read in some local sites that service may be available in some of the salons in the benhill market, 2nd floor, but haven't tried these yet. Anyone with any experience there?
Hi there...

I hope you could give us info about that ! anyway Benhill area is fanatic area (muslim area). Anyway who knows !

Actually there is a salon which provides plus-plus service in JKT, Romeo Salon (if I am not mistaken)...located behind Taman Anggrek Mall, rate around 300,000 rupiahs (FuckJob)but the customer do not have many choices only 3 or 4 girls. Anyway I haven't updated this salon yet but in 2006 it was quite famous.

other plus-plus salon (only HJ):

Casanova saloon & Hair Care
jl. Dr Muwardi 2 no 27, the 2nd floor...right in front of "pasar grogol" west JKT
telp 5656 819

but they focus on hairdressing not plus-plus service (only HJ available I think) and that was a part from service. If you wanna try you have to choose ""paket lulur" or scrubbing. Or ask the owner (he always in the salon and his name is Ray). located near BCA ATM in Grogol Or ask "tukang ojëk".

Note: sorry I edited...it was Casanova salon not Elizabeth salon...

cheers.

Oyenk
02-26-08, 17:14
Pardon Bro Oyenk, hope u don't mind if i step in and offer some advice in support of yours?

fieldy
No problem FieldMouse...you're the man...

FieldMouse
02-27-08, 10:33
I was perusing a copy of Lampu Merah and noticed a few new 'spas's opened in the tebet area. As this is close to where I live, I will start to visit and appraise the forum of my findings. Todays outing was to Edeilwise spa on Jl Tebet Utara Dalam, nr 14. Sensual massage for 60 min was listed as 54, 000. There was no list to choose, and the counter girl walked down the hall and yelled 'ada bule, sensual' and walked back to the counter. I think the idea was the girls then drew straws to see who got the bule! The girl I got, Dewi (is there anyone working these place NOT called Dewi? ) was plump and probably late 20's. The massage was ok, but the sensual part wasn't really all that good, a bit of rubbing on balls was about it. Surprisingly, after 15 mins she asked me to roll over, then negotiated a hand job, starting at 200k! , I said 50, she said 100, I stuck to 50 then she just said 'tidak mau' which I agreed and laid down again for the rest of my massage. Desperate, she offered 70, which I was happy with, after which she went straight into action, finished me off, and that was end of massage, so my 60 minute sensual massage ended up being a 25 minute rub and tug and on my way.

I won't let this spoil my rating of edeilwise, I will give each place I find 2 goes with different girls to assess attitude etc, and will report to the forum.

Fieldy

Oyenk
02-29-08, 19:10
I was perusing a copy of Lampu Merah and noticed a few new 'spas's opened in the tebet area. As this is close to where I live, I will start to visit and appraise the forum of my findings. Todays outing was to Edeilwise spa on Jl Tebet Utara Dalam, nr 14. Sensual massage for 60 min was listed as 54, 000. There was no list to choose, and the counter girl walked down the hall and yelled 'ada bule, sensual' and walked back to the counter. I think the idea was the girls then drew straws to see who got the bule! The girl I got, Dewi (is there anyone working these place NOT called Dewi? ) was plump and probably late 20's. The massage was ok, but the sensual part wasn't really all that good, a bit of rubbing on balls was about it. Surprisingly, after 15 mins she asked me to roll over, then negotiated a hand job, starting at 200k! , I said 50, she said 100, I stuck to 50 then she just said 'tidak mau' which I agreed and laid down again for the rest of my massage. Desperate, she offered 70, which I was happy with, after which she went straight into action, finished me off, and that was end of massage, so my 60 minute sensual massage ended up being a 25 minute rub and tug and on my way.

I won't let this spoil my rating of edeilwise, I will give each place I find 2 goes with different girls to assess attitude etc, and will report to the forum.

Fieldy
The trainer of the girls is Dini, Dini used to be a massage girl in Devana Spa but she was offered to run Edelweis Spa and she trained the girls in Edelweis spa. Dini has big boobs for Indonesian girls (36 B)...I ever grabbed her boobs hehehe...when she still worked in Devana.

Nowadays there are many HJ Spa in Tebet, and sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at Edelweis !

cheers.

Barry Mundi
03-01-08, 12:10
Where can I find up to date info on this great little spot in Jakarta or anyone got any up dates. Been 2 years since my last visit.

Nightlife is my concern and relavent costings etc accom no probs.

Thanks in advance

Barry Mundi
03-01-08, 12:25
Can anyone shed some info on this area in Jakarta.

Been 2 years since my last foray and want some up to date info on the women of the area.

Last time it was bars and clubs with street trash.

Price update would be welcome.

Thanx in advance

Mighty Spearsman
03-02-08, 04:02
Where can I find up to date info on this great little spot in Jakarta or anyone got any up dates. Been 2 years since my last visit.

Thanks in advance
2 years since your last visit, but apparently you never bothered to post anything at that time, since you now have only two posts (as of right now) and both were in the last 24 hours.

So why should we help you?

In any case, there's not much on Glodok itself, unless you consider the mps in the Stadium/Kartika area and the Lokasari Plaza/Hotel Travel area to be part of Glodok.

Use the search function to check out previous posts on these places.

Best hotel in that area would be Mercure Rekso on Jl. Hayam Wuruk, many places are walking distance or a short cab ride from there.

Oyenk
03-03-08, 15:16

Thanks in advance
Brother...

This thread info consists of 31 pages, it might require you 2 hours to brows.

please brows...

FieldMouse
03-05-08, 10:22
and sorry to hear your unpleasant experience at Edelweis!Bro oyenk, your knowledge of such things is an inspiration to me hehehe. I consider you a valuable sourse to tap for such topics and would love to have half of the info or experience you have.

Oh, BTW, the Tebet experiece was brief, but not necessarily unpleasant hhehehe

Havnt been able to get out this week, work, the curse of the mongering man, has kept me busy, but I'll make amends soon.

Cheers,

Fieldy

Member #3088
03-05-08, 15:44
Have been trying this route for the past few months. Very mixed results. Have linked with one very sweet and horny 'nice' girl. Really wonderful. Have also met some real nut cases that will bother you day and night with calls and text messages and request for pulsa. Another who wants to be 'just friends', god help me. Also a few obvious p4p, though haven't met with any of them. Given the time and effort, not sure this is worth the trouble, though the one girl I have linked with has been wonderful.

I note that it would be much easier to meet more girls this way if I had more time and no wife living with me!

Bulai69
03-05-08, 23:28
I agree with your comments, I've posted on this a few times and I wouldn't have thought it was a good use of time when you are already in Jakarta. The only time I "chat" is when I'm in UK with nothing better to do. On a very rough average I reckon it takes 3 or 4 hours to "hook" somebody. In that time you can get a girl for real in Atrium etc or even quicker if you just want an outright hooker. Having said that, there is some excitement in baiting the hook and going fishing - if you have the time...

Oyenk
03-07-08, 17:56
Have been trying this route for the past few months. Very mixed results. Have linked with one very sweet and horny 'nice' girl. Really wonderful. Have also met some real nut cases that will bother you day and night with calls and text messages and request for pulsa.

Hi...

please deny everything she asks you, many scammer in JKT chat room. Be very carefull !

Prostitute usually asks you to sleep (so that she can get money from you)...not to give her "pulsa".

cheers.

FieldMouse
03-22-08, 09:56
Guys,

I went back to what is becoming my regular haunt PP Santoso on Dr Muwardi in Grogol. A bit of a hike in Jak traffice from where I live near Tebet, but I have 3 regulars there, all great at BBBJ CIM and 2 swallow. None of the regs were there when I got there today, but it was only 1030! They had 4 girls available, nothing outstanding to look at, but I chose 18, INA. Shes 27, tits are a bit soft, and body a bit plump without being large, but she had a great little pussy that was up for some playing with, and man, it would have been, without doubt, the best BJ I have had in indon, and I have had a few! BBBJ CIM no prob, then smiled and asked if I wanted to play some more! I had to decline, my knees were still shaking and my balls were asking each other what the hell just happened, hehehe. This girls mouth felt like warm silk, and in leading up to it, she just licked and teased my balls till I thort I was going to burst. I don't know if she is always like this, or if its because she was fresh and I was first customer, but man it was a BJ to remember. Didn't mind you playing with her pussy or arse, but no DATY, didn't want that at all. As always, 120k for massage, which was ok at best, and I gave 80 tip because it was just a (blow) job well done, but 30-50k tip is the standard. As I said, nothing to look at, but not easy to forget her lip service. Probably won't make it to the top of my list, but will prob be nr 3 now, behind 36 and 30, both cim and swallow.

Tip for Santoso is to get there after 12, thats when most the girls 'on display' are on duty. Rooms suck tho, so no photo action. I have one willing to do pics in bathroom, the only place a flash wouldn't be noticed, no face just pussy and body, which I'm sure wouldn't bother the average mongerer, but have yet to catch up with her again. Watch this space hehehe.

Cheers,

Fieldy

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cygg69
03-22-08, 15:25
Is there any interesting place around Kebon Jeruk Raya? I was told by Taxi driver that there are some good places around this area(find girl).Can anyone share some information to me?

Thanks a lot

Oyenk
03-23-08, 13:29
puri group:

*puri sehat spa :

jl. kartini raya no 24, jakarta.

std room 115 k, dlx 135 k, vip 170 k, svip 200 k all per 2 sessions
recommended numbers : 25,33,28,39,57,55,82,32,67.
i recommend no 25,33,28.

the manager is my friend; mr. dedi.
now they provide one package 250 k (all-in) only fj, but wg still limited.
telp: 021 6252721

*griya sehat spa :

griya sehat was the pioneer of their group
located in komplex ruko robinson, west jakarta.

telp : 661-0910/661-1301

std room : 110 k / 2 session
vip room : 170 k / 2 session bathub + tv
only facility : 50 k

recommended numbers : 82 (local chinese), 62, 84, 05, 25

*paradise spa :

jl. danau sunter utara
komp. rukan sunter permai blok e15-16
north jakarta

telp : (021) 65834425

recommended numbers: 35,77,78,63,27,05,03,60

*thematic spa :

hotel thematic’ spa

*sehat gembira bordello:

located in ruko robinson, west jakarta.

one complex with griya sehat, spa of their group (see above).

2nd floor, you will find girls aquarium, 1st floor live music and dc all-in 180 k.

sorry, i don’t have their telp number or recommended numbers.

correction griya sehat spa (adding the address)...

jl. bandengan selatan 82 cs-ct, komp. ruko robinson...north jakarta

telp : (021) 6611301, 6610910

so griya sehat spa is in north jakarta not in west jkt !

cheers.

Oyenk
03-23-08, 13:54
I forget to submit this Spa...

the address;

JL. DAAN MOGOT II NO 20-26, West Jakarta
TELP. 5663100-5663101
(right behind Medika bordello Daan Mogot)

one of old spa in JKT,
Std room = 80,000 rupiahs / 2 sessions
Dlx room = 100,000 rupiahs / 2 sessions
Vip room = 125,000 rupiahs / 2 sessions

tip for fuckjob around 200,000 rupiahs, recommended numbers: 3,6,9,10,12,15,16,20,21,27,31.

enjoy...

Member #3088
03-29-08, 03:55
With recent passage of internet porn law, would not be surprised to see this site blocked by indonesian authorities soon. Those resident in Indonesia might do well to have a look at the thread on proxy servers in this forum, including a useful post by Asian Rain.

Syphon
03-29-08, 05:24
Do you think the Indonesian government can block this site. The fact that the Communication and Technology Department website was hacked couple days ago makes me think that it won't happen.

Oyenk
04-05-08, 19:40
One of my favorite PP in Hayam Wuruk area (Kartika area), no soapy massage only normal massage and BBBJ and FJ for 60 minutes.

The same area with Kartika (behind Kartika and in front of Tin-Tin).

Complete address is :

Jl. Hayam Wuruk XIV no 13, West Jakarta.
Telp: 021 6597179

Price all-in (massage, BBBJ n FJ) : 220,000 rupiahs for VIP room (only 4 VIP rooms) and 210,000 rupiahs for STD room.

cheers.

1Ball
04-07-08, 10:38
this is a story picked up from detik.com

"news last week from the popular resort area surrounding malang in nearby east java, was just too bizarre not to share.

detik.com reports that the municipal government in the east java resort area of batu are preparing to "clamp down" on suspected prostitution practices taking place at many of the area's panti pijat or traditional massage parlors.

iman suryono, a municipal police official (pamong praja) in batu, is dedicated to eliminating the "plus-plus" and "happy ending" element from the local spa business. to achieve this "end," local authorities are considering making "chastity belts" part of the required uniform for masseuses in the cool hill-side resort close best known for its local inns and delicious apple crop.

officials in batu are said to be busily reviewing research done by an indonesian technician from the west java textile center of bandung, simon y sanjaya, who developed a "loyalty corset" designed to foil both [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and prevent spousal infidelity. sanjaya's design is being viewed favorably by batu officials who feel that a stainless steel version of the "knicker nixers", may be unsuitable for indonesia's tropical climate.

chastity belts have a long, if somewhat undistinguished, history enjoying their peak popularity in the middle ages when they were used to keep a maiden's virginity intact or, at least, to enforce sexual abstinence by one's mate while you were off crusading in the middle east.

officials in batu admit that the idea of mandatory chastity belts is still only at the discussion stage, awaiting local policy-makers as they ponder issues of enforcement, penalties for non-compliance and whether they will opt for an ultra-modern kelvar model or the more cumbersome traditional plate-metal version. also under discussion are more mundane issues, such as procedures for the safekeeping of keys to allow the wearers to quickly remove the device for periodic "calls of nature."

while batu officials decide how best to preserve the chastity of local masseuses, two local massage parlors in batu are said to have already introduced the new measures, requiring their female staff to don the undergarment that serve as a "barriers to illicit practice."

the batu officials who will decide the matter, believed to be comprised entirely of men, have apparently dismissed out of hand alternative suggestions that male customers be required to wear the male version of a chastity belt before undergoing a traditional massage treatment.

given the area's reputation for its delicious apple crop, it may be only a matter of time before old testament scholars introduce regulations to outlaw batu women from selling the local apple crop to any male customers. after all, we all know the trouble that precipitated for adam and eve.

and finally, before the suggestion of morally-sound undergarments dreamed up by batu's officials is too quickly dismissed as absurd, please note press reports that jakarta officials are praising the batu proposal, insisting they, too, wish to explore the viability of introducing similar measures in massage parlors in indonesia's capital city of jakarta."

SE Asia Joe
04-07-08, 10:45
This is a story picked up from Detik.com

Detik.com reports that the municipal government in the East Java resort area of Batu are preparing to "clamp down" on suspected prostitution practices taking place at many of the area's panti pijat or traditional massage parlors.

Iman Suryono, a municipal police official (pamong praja) in Batu, is dedicated to eliminating the "plus-plus" and "happy ending" element from the local spa business. To achieve this "end," local authorities are considering making "chastity belts" part of the required uniform for masseuses in the cool hill-side resort close best known for its local inns and delicious apple crop.
."
INCREDIBLE!!!!
SEAJ

Mighty Spearsman
04-07-08, 16:57
this is a story picked up from detik.com

"news last week from the popular resort area surrounding malang in nearby east java, was just too bizarre not to share.

detik.com reports that the municipal government in the east java resort area of batu are preparing to "clamp down" on suspected prostitution practices taking place at many of the area's panti pijat or traditional massage parlors.

iman suryono, a municipal police official (pamong praja) in batu, is dedicated to eliminating the "plus-plus" and "happy ending" element from the local spa business. to achieve this "end," local authorities are considering making "chastity belts" part of the required uniform for masseuses in the cool hill-side resort close best known for its local inns and delicious apple crop.

officials in batu are said to be busily reviewing research done by an indonesian technician from the west java textile center of bandung, simon y sanjaya, who developed a "loyalty corset" designed to foil both [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and prevent spousal infidelity. sanjaya's design is being viewed favorably by batu officials who feel that a stainless steel version of the "knicker nixers", may be unsuitable for indonesia's tropical climate.

chastity belts have a long, if somewhat undistinguished, history enjoying their peak popularity in the middle ages when they were used to keep a maiden's virginity intact or, at least, to enforce sexual abstinence by one's mate while you were off crusading in the middle east.

officials in batu admit that the idea of mandatory chastity belts is still only at the discussion stage, awaiting local policy-makers as they ponder issues of enforcement, penalties for non-compliance and whether they will opt for an ultra-modern kelvar model or the more cumbersome traditional plate-metal version. also under discussion are more mundane issues, such as procedures for the safekeeping of keys to allow the wearers to quickly remove the device for periodic "calls of nature."

while batu officials decide how best to preserve the chastity of local masseuses, two local massage parlors in batu are said to have already introduced the new measures, requiring their female staff to don the undergarment that serve as a "barriers to illicit practice."

the batu officials who will decide the matter, believed to be comprised entirely of men, have apparently dismissed out of hand alternative suggestions that male customers be required to wear the male version of a chastity belt before undergoing a traditional massage treatment.

given the area's reputation for its delicious apple crop, it may be only a matter of time before old testament scholars introduce regulations to outlaw batu women from selling the local apple crop to any male customers. after all, we all know the trouble that precipitated for adam and eve.

and finally, before the suggestion of morally-sound undergarments dreamed up by batu's officials is too quickly dismissed as absurd, please note press reports that jakarta officials are praising the batu proposal, insisting they, too, wish to explore the viability of introducing similar measures in massage parlors in indonesia's capital city of jakarta."
i'm hoping that this is an april fool's joke, nothing more.

in any case, enforcing the wearing of a chastity belt will have no effect on blow jobs, hand jobs and "russian" tit-fucking, so it should still be worthwhile for us guys to visit an mp :)

1Ball
04-07-08, 17:41
i understand, mighty, i guess my point is the religious zealots refuse to even consider it is the man's job to not go forward with his desires, forcing a girl to wear something probably very uncomfortable for an 8 hour shift. note they refuse to even consider a man should wear some sort of device, whatever that may be.

just like the anti pornography law that was debated 2 years ago, where it was the woman's responsibility to cover up, as men are incapable of controlling their sexual urges.

i remember reading a while back that if a woman were to be raped, (once the bill had passed), whilst wearing western clothing, it would be her fault, as she was dressed provocatively, and was "asking for it".

Mighty Spearsman
04-10-08, 05:11
This is a story picked up from Detik.com

"News last week from the popular resort area surrounding Malang in nearby East Java, was just too bizarre not to share.

Detik.com reports that the municipal government in the East Java resort area of Batu are preparing to "clamp down" on suspected prostitution practices taking place at many of the area's panti pijat or traditional massage parlors.

Iman Suryono, a municipal police official (pamong praja) in Batu, is dedicated to eliminating the "plus-plus" and "happy ending" element from the local spa business. To achieve this "end," local authorities are considering making "chastity belts" part of the required uniform for masseuses in the cool hill-side resort close best known for its local inns and delicious apple crop.

...And finally, before the suggestion of morally-sound undergarments dreamed up by Batu's officials is too quickly dismissed as absurd, please note press reports that Jakarta officials are praising the Batu proposal, insisting they, too, wish to explore the viability of introducing similar measures in massage parlors in Indonesia's capital city of Jakarta."
Truth is stranger than fiction!

In this morning's Jakarta Port (Thursday, April 10, 2008) there is a front-page article confirming 1Ball's story.

There's even a humorous color photo of one of the masseuses "showing how to lock pants worn by masseuses in Batu, East Java" by holding a lock that's dangling from a belt loop on a second masseuse's trousers.

The lock appears to be the same size and strength (or is it weakness?) as the locks used to secure an American Tourister suitcase, meaning that a 7-year-old child could easily spring the lock open in 30 seconds or less.

And apparently the local administration has never heard of bolt cutters.

The article states that the Batu administration has issued the policy in a move to minimize prostitution in massage parlors and maintain the image of Batu as a popular tourist destination. Don't they know that the mp's are one of the main reasons why Batu is a popular tourist destination? :)

Presumed dialogue: "Gee honey, I'd like to take the family to visit Batu, but there's a rumor that some of the masseuses in the massage parlors have sex with their customers behind closed doors. Let's go to a more family-friendly destination instead, like Las Vegas or Macao."

The article then appears to blame everything on the availability of pornography on the Internet, as if there was no prostitution before the WWW become prevalent in the mid-1990s. There's also two bizarre statistics cited, the first that Indonesia ranks seventh among countries with the most access to porn websites. Considering that Indonesia has the 4th largest population in the world, this should not be a surprise!

The second bizarre statistic states that 80 per cent of Indonesian teenagers between the ages of 15 and 17 view hard-core pornography on a daily basis. Considering that 80 per cent of Indonesians don't even have access to the Internet, that number is clearly made up.

LuvumBare
04-10-08, 14:49
http://www.wztv.com/template/inews_wire/wires.international/33d5c24b-www.fox17.com.shtml

Menteng
04-12-08, 01:31
Lucky me! I like the girls to perform oral sex on me :D

FieldMouse
04-17-08, 14:34
Hmm, not sure where to post this.

Can someone tell me where I can find a girl at a mp or pp, thru the day, that does anal? I have RTFF but still not sure where to find the girl I'm looking for. I may have missed something in the forums, but am usually pretty thorough.

Do you usually have to pay mor for this service?

Tkanks

Fieldy

Bulai69
04-17-08, 21:06
Hi, it's a while back but I posted on a place now called "Virgin", used to be "Pink House" in Kota nearly opposite the well know Cafe Batavia. Mighty Spearsman posted on it recently. Try searching for that before you go; it's a down-market place with VERY variable quality of girl, very dark inside and fairly squalid inside.

John Aldrich
04-18-08, 20:13
Read my report in 2003 and 2004. In Kota area between the lanes of Tin Tin and Kartika, ( behind Kartika ), there is a massage parlour by name Ibu Linda. And every time that I visited there, I have done Anal and the girls have never resisted. Recently, I was in Maribaya in the evening shift. Pick up Yeni. She enjoys anal too. And many times she loves 3 somes and not only does she let anal, but also motivates the other girl to experience it.

Cheers

Hmm, not sure where to post this.

Can someone tell me where I can find a girl at a mp or pp, thru the day, that does anal? I have RTFF but still not sure where to find the girl I'm looking for. I may have missed something in the forums, but am usually pretty thorough.

Do you usually have to pay mor for this service?

Tkanks

Fieldy

Oyenk
04-19-08, 17:12
there is a massage parlour by name Ibu Linda. And every time that I visited there, I have done Anal and the girls have never resisted.
Cheers
I also visited this MP many times, one thing I dislike about Ibu Linda that some of the WG have nose surgery. But this site is one of fav site in that area.
PP Ibu Linda is one of PP Serba Sehat's neighbour, PP Sinta (besides PP Serba Sehat) is also a good choice once you get there.
I think around 25-35 PPs in that area; PP is Panti Pijat / old fashioned massage parlour in Indonesia.
Some wellknown PP in that area are:
- Kartika
- Ibu Linda
- Ibu Bandung
- Serba Sehat
- Sinta
- Tin-Tin
- Mexico
- Anggrek

notice: I suggest you to see the room first, also fixed price for one hour (all-in).

cheers...

FieldMouse
04-20-08, 04:43
Hi, it's a while back but I posted on a place now called "Virgin", used to be "Pink House" in Kota nearly opposite the well know Cafe Batavia. Mighty Spearsman posted on it recently. Try searching for that before you go; it's a down-market place with VERY variable quality of girl, very dark inside and fairly squalid inside.Thanks to all bros who helped, its a prob being limited to daytime mongering hehehe. Are there any ideas of prices or contact nrs at these places?

Tkanks,

Fm

Bulai69
04-20-08, 12:33
I can't remember the prices at Virgin/Pink house but I can assure you it was as cheap as anywhere. Even the initial asking price was low and I recall getting it down a bit. The price I paid the mamasan was "all in".

Mighty Spearsman
04-20-08, 17:16
I can't remember the prices at Virgin/Pink house but I can assure you it was as cheap as anywhere. Even the initial asking price was low and I recall getting it down a bit. The price I paid the mamasan was "all in".
I recall paying 200,000 rupiah "all in" house fee for my session at Virgin/Pink House. Other nearby places include Kartika, Berlian and Royal Mas, all for 250,000 rupiah house fee, Super Panti Pijat (MP) for 230,000 rupiah house fee, PP Serba Sehat and Tin Tin PP, both 220,000 rupiah house fee. The PangJay MPs also have house fees in the 200,000 - 220,000 rupiah range.

A few blocks away, the Today Country charges an "all in" house fee of 250,000 rupiah for its barely-legal teens, and I believe the Hotel Travel charges a similar amount.

In every case, the girl will hope for a generous tip from you, since they only receive a small portion of the house fee. Most foreigners like me give a tip of 50,000 rupiah, sometimes 100,000 rupiah for exceptional service (especially if you plan on coming back to see the same girl again soon).

If you succeed in getting anal on the menu, then I'm sure that the girl will expect/demand a generous tip from you.

Lower down, the MPs in the Kali Jodo section of town are 150,000 rupiah "all in" house fee, some charge even less, and I would imagine that anal is available here, especially among the over-20 years old women working there. But someone yelled at me recently for even posting about this area (even though my posts made it clear that this was a rundown, locals-only area that was not for the faint of heart), so I guess I'm not allowed to discuss this neighborhood any more :(

FieldMouse
04-21-08, 06:20
Guys,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me, thats what makes this forum so valuable.

Cheers to all, will have one for you.

Fieldy

Oyenk
04-23-08, 20:04
Hi guys,

Cheers,

Fieldmouse

I think the paper is the lampu merah, or lipstick. personally I was invited to one of those sex party in cipayung quite interesting.

I just read this, perhaps was skipped by my keyboard...

Guys, please do not buy any advertising from local newspaper in Jakarta...many scammers in there !

Less than 5 % can be trusted, I have many bad experiences. I suggest you to come to Bordell, Spa or PP...instead of waiting in hotel room...and a dreaming a sexy mermaid would come to your room.

No pain no gain.

cheers.

Member #4479
04-26-08, 23:27
Hi all,

I will be in Jakarta for a few days next month. As I will be with work colleagues I want to be discreet in my nocturnal activities.

Where can I find a good-to-stunning looking, all services, escort to visit me in my hotel?

I'd be grateful for all advice.

Cooze Hound
04-27-08, 08:43
RTFF. Failing that, buy a copy of the Jakarta Post and in plain and visible English select from the several escort services listed in the classified section.

Aakumu
04-27-08, 12:37
Hi all,

I will be in Jakarta for a few days next month. As I will be with work colleagues I want to be discreet in my nocturnal activities.

Where can I find a good-to-stunning looking, all services, escort to visit me in my hotel?

I'd be grateful for all advice.HI bro,

Hartono escorts comes to mind for discreet to visit you in your hotel.

Why would want to do that when you could go out and enjoy a fun out on the town.
Regards.

Member #4479
04-27-08, 19:48
Thanks Cooze Hound. After a quick Google search I now now what RTFF means, and I assume you meant the more polite version! I couldn't find anything particularly relevant, am I missing something?

Mighty Spearsman
04-28-08, 04:19
Hi all,

I'd be grateful for all advice.
Over a year ago, someone posted about an escort service run by a guy named Don here on the Indonesia board for 400,000 or 450,000 rupiah, try searching for that.

The Jakarta Post? Don't use the "Escapades Special Massage" service offered by Aurel (usually one of the first ads listed) as he recently ripped off one of the posters here.

There's also a new post that just started appearing in the Post by "Dina" offering a "Full Relax body massage for American, European, Mideast expats" for 700,000 rupiah - don't pay that much money, that's way too much!

There are some decent-looking girls working at the Maribaya Spa on the 6th floor of the Hotel Melawai in blok M, you could have a discreet session there for 400,000 rupiah, or else arrange for the girl to come back to your hotel after she finishes her shift.

Late evenings, outside of Plaza Indonesia facing the big fountain in the H.I. circle, there are usually some adults handing out cards advertising escort services. One of them is a 45-ish woman named Vina, she usually has three or four girls available. She's also available for a bj herself, if you're into more mature women (I'm not, no point with all of the great 22 year old pussy out there).

I do have Vina's cell phone number, and some other girls' numbers, but unfortunately you only have two posts, so I can't trust you with them. Sorry!

Since you've received some useful info from this board, I sincerely look forward to a post or two from you of your adventures here in Jakarta.

Member #4479
04-28-08, 17:51
Mighty Spearsman,

Thanks for the info - particularly the price ranges. I understand your caution regarding further info, however I now have more info than I started out with, and yes, I intend to come back with an account of my adventures.

Bulai69
04-28-08, 19:51
I think my friend MS over-states the potential charms of Ms Vina herself! Astonishingly, the very first day I came to Jakarta (12 September 1991) I met this woman just were MS says she operates now and she was old then!

More recently, I did go on an expedition with another notable member of this forum to see "her" girls and there were quite a few in the fish bowl (10 - 12 maybe), most of whom were pretty well OK. Based on that one experience (we didn't take one), I would say it's worth the risk of getting one in your hotel if your not able or willing to adopt the cheaper expedient of picking one up your self in the street, mall, club or whatever. Always best to ask them to bring two and take your pick - for sure they will try and sell both of them...

Morepoonhound
04-29-08, 02:01
I think my friend MS over-states the potential charms of Ms Vina herself! Astonishingly, the very first day I came to Jakarta (12 September 1991) I met this woman just were MS says she operates now and she was old then!

I got Vina's contact from a member here perhaps 3 years ago, and the first time that I called, she brought a girl over - and straight up to my room - at the Intercontinental. Sadly, I didn't think of Bulai69's excellent advice about asking that she bring 2 girls along, but the only girl with her (Yenny was her name) was ok looking and fucked well enough for a repeat performance. I paid 400k rupiah to Vina, and tipped Yenny another 100 after she stayed for a second shot on goal.

Why I say that Yenny fucked well enough for a repeat - and probably why I remember her name - is because more than a year later, Ibu Vina and Yenny were both standing by the "down" escalator in Plaza Indonesia, overlooking the cafe in the centre of PI, early one evening as I headed for Starbucks. Vina even remembered my name (impressive after a year) but she wanted 450 this time for Yenny. I countered with "250 for short time, and she will be back with you in an hour", and after some back-and-forth, we settled on 300, since it was barely 6 pm - early enough for another customer later.

Quickly back up to my room at the Hyatt with Yenny for a quickie (I had a 7:30 dinner meeting, or I would have kept her longer), and I tipped her the same 100 again and took her phone number this time so as to cut Vina out of the loop in future.

I never did use Vina again, but I saw her from time-to-time inside of Plaza Indonesia - sometimes alone, occasionally with a younger girl alongside. Probably the mall management quickly figured that - matronly looking or no - Vina was no "Ibu rumah tangga" (housewife), which may be why she has been exiled to the street outside the mall entrance (grin). My guess is that Vina is early 50's. She probably knows how to suck a dick, but she never offered herself to me (grin again).

XXL
04-29-08, 17:08
Menteng once gave me the phone number of a Ibu Vina who came to my room at Mercure to discuss things. I can't remember whether I ended up booking one of her girls. What I remember is she telling me she was looking for a bule to marry her. I remember her as rather doable considering her age and that most Indo women at the same age are totally past it.

Morepoonhound
05-01-08, 16:57
Menteng once gave me the phone number of a Ibu Vina who came to my room at Mercure to discuss things. I can't remember whether I ended up booking one of her girls. What I remember is she telling me she was looking for a bule to marry her. I remember her as rather doable considering her age and that most Indo women at the same age are totally past it.Xxl,

I can't actually recall much about how Vina looked, because I was more interested in the girl with her each time. Especially since Vina was clearly playing the role of mamasan.

But nothing wrong with some of the 50-year-old pussy roaming around Indonesia. I have two regular fuck-buddies who are of that vintage. One is 49 and a gym-regular with a rock-solid ass and smallish breasts that still stand up high and firm on her petite body. The only reason I remember she isn't in her mid-30's is because she keeps her bush thick and lush, and it is streaked with gray hair (grin). Tight pussy and a really hot fuck though. And maybe the best blow-job in Jakarta. Paid or otherwise. And she is free. Weelll, not exactly free. She always fucks me on her lunch hour, and she has a thing for ordering Japanese room service. We order, fuck for 20 minutes. She runs into the toilet and I throw on a robe while I sign. Then we fuck a bit more. Eat our lunch. And fuck some more. She's in and out in 90 minutes, and I usually manage two pops.

Another one pretended to be 34 when we first met. She looked older, but I thought maybe late 30's, early 40's. Within minutes of getting her into my hotel room the first time, we were sucking each others tongues, and her body is fine. Though not as hard and tight as my other friend. After getting to know her better (grin again), she confessed to being 52, but claimed that her colleagues told her she looks 34, and so she "adopted" that age. Hmmm. I don't really care. I'm late-40's myself, and young or old, I think a woman's brain is the sexiest bit of all. So long as they aren't fat, the nipples and pussy still get me rock-hard in no time flat once they go on display. And if we have things in common to talk about, so much the better.

All of you readers. Let's hear about your "senior moments". Who has fucked a woman more than 20 years older than your own age? Let's hear the age of the pussy, and the relative age gap to you at the time you did the deed.

Bulai69
05-02-08, 00:58
"Who has fucked a woman more than 20 years older than your own age ? " - difficult for me to find one still alive..........and that applies to a few other contributors as well.....

Morepoonhound
05-02-08, 02:35
"Who has fucked a woman more than 20 years older than your own age ? " - difficult for me to find one still alive..........and that applies to a few other contributors as well.....
Fair enough, Bulai . . . fair enough.

Probably not much chance that I will ever taste Sophia Loren's pussy, but even in her 70's she still looks terrific and I would do her in a heartbeat. Then today's papers reported an interview of Cher (that still-hot cradle-snatcher) by Oprah. Asking about Cher's "date" with Tom Cruise - in the days after Risky Business, but before he hit the big time with Top Gun - Cher replied "It was a long date - I lived in his apartment".

Back to the likes of us though - I'm guessing some of the young turks reading this have turned the tables so to speak. I regularly fuck 20-something year-old poon and I'm in my late 40's. Makes sense to me that some of the 50'ish Ibu's would be fucking their young stud private bankers for example, or their fitness trainers and so on.

I've never managed to penetrate a 20-year's older poon, but when I was in my 20's I was seduced (willingly - definitely willingly) by my boss's 40-something PA. I can remember going into my Boss's office when he would be out, and standing behind the open door (too suspicious to close the door) while french-kissing her passionately. Never did bang her at work, but she fucked me for months before dumping me for another (older) man. She had a 20-something son just a couple years younger than me who knew about us and wasn't happy (grin again).

I suspect she simply got tired of my dick, but I like to put her dumping me down to pressure from her son to "act her age". He actually said that to her at least once - but that was months before she stopped letting me pound her poon.

So come-on guys . . . can it really be that only 40-ish and 50'ish men fuck much younger females ? Surely some of you will have a Mrs Robinson story to tell, with the shoe on the other foot ? And Bulai, I bet that a hardcore poon hound like you has been into older pussy many times in your younger days. Come on - 'fess up.

Oyenk
05-02-08, 10:27
Guys,

I went back to what is becoming my regular haunt PP Santoso on Dr Muwardi in Grogol. A bit of a hike in Jak traffice from where I live near Tebet, but I have 3 regulars there, all great at BBBJ CIM and 2 swallow. None of the regs were there when I got there today, but it was only 1030! They had 4 girls available, nothing outstanding to look at, but I chose 18, INA. Shes 27, tits are a bit soft, and body a bit plump without being large, but she had a great little pussy that was up for some playing with, and man, it would have been, without doubt, the best BJ I have had in indon, and I have had a few! BBBJ CIM no prob, then smiled and asked if I wanted to play some more! I had to decline, my knees were still shaking and my balls were asking each other what the hell just happened, hehehe. This girls mouth felt like warm silk, and in leading up to it, she just licked and teased my balls till I thort I was going to burst. I don't know if she is always like this, or if its because she was fresh and I was first customer, but man it was a BJ to remember. Didn't mind you playing with her pussy or arse, but no DATY, didn't want that at all. As always, 120k for massage, which was ok at best, and I gave 80 tip because it was just a (blow) job well done, but 30-50k tip is the standard. As I said, nothing to look at, but not easy to forget her lip service. Probably won't make it to the top of my list, but will prob be nr 3 now, behind 36 and 30, both cim and swallow.

Tip for Santoso is to get there after 12, thats when most the girls 'on display' are on duty. Rooms suck tho, so no photo action. I have one willing to do pics in bathroom, the only place a flash wouldn't be noticed, no face just pussy and body, which I'm sure wouldn't bother the average mongerer, but have yet to catch up with her again. Watch this space hehehe.

Cheers,

Fieldy

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
FieldMouse bro...

Now PP Santoso has local chinese WG, her name is Vena and her number is 8.
She's about 30 yero and has average measurement.

Imagine local chinese in PP Santoso !

cheers.