PDA

View Full Version : Bali

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Whankyou
03-25-11, 07:40
Well fuck me! I learnt all about Goyang Madura, and boys, go out and get some!

She is now sms me for freebies, I don't think she had had a decent session for a while and she was wild! As I said, no spring chicken, as the photos show, but hidden under that pubic Bush (I don't know why this site capitalizes Bush, but they both were war mongering cunts anyway, must be something to do with being Yanks) is unbelievable magic.

Thanks Barri. I too like the older ones. Any more shots or info on your lady with the massaging pussy?

Phantomtiger2
03-26-11, 23:53
Attached are 3 pics of the luxurious facilities, for your enjoyment.

All in all, not a huge success. Ha, where did you take your friend? These pics reminded me of the local places I visited with Sharka near the Kawasaki sign near Nusa.

FunMan13
03-28-11, 05:35
Hi all,

I am staying in Batu Belig but cannot play in my hotel. Can someone tell me a few hotels nearby or even in Seminyak or Kuta where I can rent a room inexpensively for 3-4 hours during the day or evenings? I met a couple of ladies from DIA. I appreciate your help. Thanks.

FunMan13
03-28-11, 06:03
Meryl & TimTim,

Can you please help? Where is Angel Spa? I cannot find it. I found Angel Dream Spa, Angel Ruta Spa, etc? Which one? Thanks. I am in Bali for 1 week and will post report.

FunMan13
03-28-11, 18:45
I met Nia online at AFF. She was blunt about P4P and emailed her photos. I SMS her today telling her I can't meet her at my place. She told me to meet her at Hotel Kuta Timur Resort, Jl Ngurah Rai By-Pass in Kuta. She said a room for 3 hrs costs 200k. I haven't asked her what she charges for 3 hrs. Any know her and / or advice? Thanks.

1Ball
03-28-11, 21:22
Funman, if she doesn't speak english well, PM me her number, and I'll give her a ring for you. Let me know what you want her to do for you, and I will get the low down for you.

I met Nia online at AFF. She was blunt about P4P and emailed her photos. I SMS her today telling her I can't meet her at my place. She told me to meet her at Hotel Kuta Timur Resort, Jl Ngurah Rai By-Pass in Kuta. She said a room for 3 hrs costs 200k. I haven't asked her what she charges for 3 hrs. Any know her and / or advice? Thanks.

JustBlue
03-29-11, 03:41
She is a con and a waste of time. Old Photos and totally shit. Also had a body rash. Wants about Rp 600, 000.

Per hour. Good luck. Read my old report.

Meryl
03-29-11, 11:22
Can you please help? Where is Angel Spa? I cannot find it. I found Angel Dream Spa, Angel Ruta Spa, etc? Which one?I am not 100% sure if it is just called Angel Spa or Angel Dream Spa, but it is fairly easy to find. Take the big road (I Gusti Ngurah Rai) from the airport towards Kuta. When you get to the big roundabout, the one with the huge white statue in the middle, stay in the left lane, turn left and go slow. (In the background on the left there are a number of connected low buildings, that is where you want to get to.) As U-turn left, sort of at the end of the curve, there is an entrance / driveway to the open area in front of these buildings. It is the first entrance you come to. Turn in there and turn left again and go along these buildings. Over the 4th or 5th or so entrance. Now on your right hand side. There is a blue sign with "Angel massage" or something on it, usually a few motorbikes in front and often a few girls sitting just inside the door.

I've only just returned from Thailand a few days ago so I am not up to date what is going on there, but will be going there tomorrow and will try to remember to look what exactly it is called.

TimTimGuy
03-29-11, 12:32
Meryl & TimTim,

Can you please help? Where is Angel Spa? I cannot find it. I found Angel Dream Spa, Angel Ruta Spa, etc? Which one? Thanks. I am in Bali for 1 week and will post report. . Then look across the major road. If you stand outside Planet Hollywood, you are 75 meters away!

TTG

Barri
03-29-11, 13:11
[snip]

Well fuck me! I learnt all about Goyang Madura, and boys, go out and get some!

[snip]

Thanks Barri. Your'e welcome Schlepp! I have never experienced it myself, but I'm sure it's worth trying also the seasoned ones (which normally are not my type) to get it.

I had a recent near-GM experience, though: a 23-old at 18 in Sanur had such a tight pussy so when she cowgirled me it felt like a squeezing ring sliding up and down. (And she had a little bush, too [note: without capital].)

FunMan13
03-29-11, 16:28
. Then look across the major road. If you stand outside Planet Hollywood, you are 75 meters away!

TTGThanks TimTimGuy. I hope to try tomorrow.

FunMan13
03-29-11, 16:36
She is a con and a waste of time. Old Photos and totally shit. Also had a body rash. Wants about Rp 600, 000.

Per hour. Good luck. Read my old report. Thanks JB. I called her and she wanted me to go to a certain ST hotel to get a room, then PM her the room number and she will go there. I did not. There was a nearly similar case of a Singaporean in Shanghai who was led by a pretty girl to a remote apartment where several men were waiting. They robbed him and when they found his ATM card, they beat him until he revealed the pin number.

And thanks 1ball for your offer.

TimTimGuy
03-30-11, 02:40
I met Nia online at AFF. She was blunt about P4P and emailed her photos. I SMS her today telling her I can't meet her at my place. She told me to meet her at Hotel Kuta Timur Resort, Jl Ngurah Rai By-Pass in Kuta. She said a room for 3 hrs costs 200k. I haven't asked her what she charges for 3 hrs. Any know her and / or advice? Thanks.The info about Kuta Timur is about right, but you can also have a girl from the Kuta Timur massage for about the same price!

Also, I'm not sure how any of the AFF ladies who are NOT p4p will feel about going to Kuta Timur.

Meryl
03-30-11, 10:10
I found Angel Dream Spa, Angel Ruta Spa, etc? Which one?Went there today to check. It is actually called Angel Salon. But you might only be able to see the sign once you are pretty close to it, it is not a very big sign as the place is nowhere near as big as some of the other massage places.

SirWilliam4
03-31-11, 01:52
Went there today to check. It is actually called Angel Salon. But you might only be able to see the sign once you are pretty close to it, it is not a very big sign as the place is nowhere near as big as some of the other massage places.Yes, it is a small store front. Also, right close by is another similar place called "Mawar"

Peterspender
04-01-11, 23:01
I will be back in Bali in 2 weeks. 1 Week Sanur and 1 week Kuta.

I was wondering what the service is like in the X houses with 2 girls? Do they perform with each other or is it better with just 1 girl?

I am quite into anal sex and have had problems getting this across when asking for a girl, any tips?

Lastly are there any good ST places in Kuta. I will be with wifey so will only have an hour or so to find a girl and do the deed (and can't be my hotel!).

Thanks for a great site. Has proved very fruitful for my past trips.

Longbald
04-03-11, 06:33

I was wondering what the service is like in the X houses with 2 girls? Do they perform with each other or is it better with just 1 girl?

I am quite into anal sex and have had problems getting this across when asking for a girl, any tips?

Lastly are there any good ST places in Kuta. I will be with wifey so will only have an hour or so to find a girl and do the deed (and can't be my hotel!).

Thanks for a great site. Has proved very fruitful for my past trips. Hi Peterspender,

About 3some with sanur X houses girls, if ever they accept. 99% it will be one after another. The gal not in action texting her hp. IMHO 1 girl is better. If you pickup in a showroom or fishbowl you never know what you'll get. Can be very cute but quite boring or no no no while fucking. Other option is to go to X house and ask the guy what you want exactly. He'll come back few mns later with one or two. Accept or try again untill you get what you want.

I recommend 1X (see Barri map). Friendly and understand quite well.

No need to go to 66x, I confirm they're 100% non-bule.

Too bad, it's the place the girls fit my taste (petite, cute, thin)

Anal, it's a fluke! I got some with Kuta club girls or in seminyak, but it was never decided in advance. She's a little bit drunk, confident enough and go!

But you need time to go out, take her out to a short time hotel.

Many ST places in Kuta. Easiest to find is Angel (see recent posts) but I've not been there since a while. Anybody can report about actual gals quality?

Other places are difficult to find.

We should think about making a kind of Kuta "Barri map".

Hey Barri, the 23yo at 18, is it 18 fishbowl?

Robert Long
04-03-11, 07:01

Thanks for a great site. Has proved very fruitful for my past trips. If you walk into any place that has WG's and you start to list the wants and needs, you can bet your sweet ass that your going to pay for it. You just gave them carte blanc to up the price.

Pick a lady and once you are alone and begin to play then let everything flow. If she hesitates then disscuss a nice tip.

Every WG I ever met will do anything for the right price. And only she needs to know and does not have to share with Ibu or Bkp.

Be sure to bring your KY, just in case it's new to her. Be gental and start with your finger to show her how good it feels, gain her trust.

RL

Gzono
04-05-11, 02:38
Went to Angels and picked Sara tall and thin.

Wow what a session I asked and paid 250K for a sexy massage only.

And got her to wank herself and me and blow job and then she let me finger her butt as she came.

She wanted to kiss etc but I keep on thinking of all you guys been there so I decline.

I tipped her 50K so 300K for an hour or so of bliss pity about the shitty accommodation-yeek!

BTW dropped in next door-girls were fugly.

Also tried Star Buga on Sunset-really average and opriced

FunMan13
04-05-11, 19:07
I finally found the place. You guys gave great starting locations: Mal Bali Galeria, the huge statue in the big round-about. 75m from Planet Hollywood, etc. But if someone had said "it's next door to the Huge and colorful Chinese Dragon Reflexology place, you would hit he nail on the head. Anyway, after two times, I found it. They had about 3-4 girls sitting outside and 6-7 more inside. About half a 4s and 5s. A few were 6s and 7s. I saw Mila sitting in the sofa. She had a beautiful Indonesian face and a solid body, not skinny like most Indonesian girls, but not fat either. And oh what beautiful C breasts. I pointed to her, we went to the room, and she said the house takes 60, 000 / hr, she wanted 300, 000 to do everything (she made all the proper gestures.) I told her it was too much. I can get a girl to stay in my hotel all night for 300k. I counter-offered 150k + 60k for the house. She did not want to give in and kept saying what she's do. Finally I told her 60k for house. 150k for Mila and 40k more for Mila only if she was very good to me. She said ok.

So we undressed and she went to the toilet to wash. She told me to stay at the bed. Then she came out and started giving a massage from the feet up. Now I had been walking in the heat, I was wet and sticky, and I wanted to shower. She said later. After a back and front massage, she told me to get up, took me by my dick to the bathroom, and began to soap and scrub me. After rinsing ourselves, we dried with towels and got to the bed, She began with BBBJ, didn't rush when I told her I wanted more. Then she put a condom on me and we worked on several positions. She was almost GFE, not all the way, and she shivered when her tits were sucked. When we were done, she got me inti the bathroom and washed me. Then we chatted for a while, I paid her for total damage: 300k for about 1:15 hrs. She asked me to come back. I am thinking of doing so, this time with my camera. But I also want to go to Nakula. Aaaggghhh! Too many choices, too littlr time.

Barri
04-05-11, 19:53
Hey Barri, the 23yo at 18, is it 18 fishbowl?Yes.

Name Indah. No DFK and no DATY ("too sensitive") but could maybe be trained. Enjoys BBBJ! No rush. Speaks English.

HP no 085792118008.

Barri
04-05-11, 20:17
Prices in fishbowls tend be up:

- Barokah: can still do 150k but gives you a cheaper room.

- 3b: very reluctantly agrees to 150k.

- 29: very very reluctantly (after checking with boss) agrees to 150k.

- 18: will not budge from 200k.

I have to agree with 1Ball (post #2499): quality seems to be down in Sanur. Only the girl from 18 was not a disappointment: Indah, mentioned in post #2526. Pretty face and small, slim body.

And 6X is shut down.

Barri
04-07-11, 18:16
there are (at least?) two body arums spas which offer beer massage: one in renon and one in jimbaran. both offer same service but in renon they wanted 25k extra for the vip treatment. in renon i had the therapist eri, a sweet girl with soft sensitive hands who was worth the extra money. renon seems to close at 9 pm, and when i arrived at 7 pm it was fully booked, but i was lucky to get the last session at 8 pm. maybe better make a booking. jimbaran closes at 7 pm.

renon: body arum, jl. tukad yeh aya 38c, 0361 780 7915.

jimbaran: body arum, jl. uluwatu 46, 0361 705 157.

googleearth placemarkers:

Schlepper
04-10-11, 03:30
She is a beauty, and I am keeping her to myself! I will post some more pix later from our session from Wednesday night. You have already seen her shaven pussy from an earlier post, use your imagination on these.

Schlepper
04-11-11, 07:01
Another pic, nice arse!

PauloThai
04-13-11, 01:26
Another pic, nice arse!Is this the 33YO wg?

Schlepper
04-13-11, 11:04
Is this the 33YO wg?Could be. Do you know her arse? She doesn't take it up there, I have tried and was politely knocked back. Here is 1 more pic, this time her tits.

PauloThai
04-14-11, 01:37
Could be. Do you know her arse? She doesn't take it up there, I have tried and was politely knocked back. Here is 1 more pic, this time her tits.No. I do not know her.

I only ask if she is the 33YO wg?

Schlepper
04-14-11, 11:32
No. I do not know her.

I only ask if she is the 33YO wg? The short answer is yes, that is the one, although she will turn 34 this year, I am trying to think of a birthday present!

Navab
04-14-11, 20:59
We are 7 budy coming and staying in a villa, need 7 girls full time. Where can we find and how much?

Member #2041
04-15-11, 00:21
The short answer is yes, that is the one, although she will turn 34 this year, I am trying to think of a birthday present!Imagine that. Someone who is 33 will turn 34 this year. I'm sure she would much prefer that to the alternative.

Baliboy
04-15-11, 06:00
We are 7 budy coming and staying in a villa, need 7 girls full time. Where can we find and how much?Easy Mate. Just go to Bacio or DeJaVu, which are both on 66 beach, after 12 at night. Pick a girl you like, tell her upfront what you want e. G to stay with you for one week at your villa. Offer something like Rp 3. 5 mln for the week. Ask her to call some friends who might be interested, they will probably there already, and have them do auditions.

Schlepper
04-16-11, 00:15
Imagine that. Someone who is 33 will turn 34 this year. I'm sure she would much prefer that to the alternative.Haha, a bit of reverse osmosis, an ideal birthday present!

HenryV
04-17-11, 19:18
I spend a lot of time in the PI and Thailand, thinking about a trip to Bali.

Looking for some general info, e. G, where do I fly into, hotels, is the scene clubs, fl's etc.

Any info to start me off.

Thanks

Robert Long
04-17-11, 23:59
I spend a lot of time in the PI and Thailand, thinking about a trip to Bali.

Looking for some general info, e. G, where do I fly into, hotels, is the scene clubs, fl's etc.

Any info to start me off.

ThanksAll the answers are already in the fourm. Try reading and searching, you'll be surprised at what you find.

RL

Sharka
04-18-11, 00:45

? I fully agree. I haven't been back to Bali in over a year now but plan to return maybe early next year.

Have to give Barri and his map 2 thumbs way up on a great job as I was using it on last trip there.

Perhaps someone could start a Barri-like map of mongering locations for Kuta and all of us could add or delete places no longer in service along with prices, just as Barri had done for Sanur.

Shark

Ashmara
04-18-11, 05:53
Hi all, great forum and I have RTF Will be in Bali first 2 weeks in May and are looking for some price updates so I am not a wood duck. Angel and Rosalinda will be my first stops. Sanur does not appeal. If someone can advise current rates I would appreciate it. Also, anyone had success in arranging one of the girls from Rosalinda (any of the three in Kuta) to spend 3-4 hours at hotel in evening? If so, a price update on that would be good to know also.

Been to Bali lots of times but this will be the first time that I have the time to spend savouring the delights. Hope to be able to post photos of exploits.

HenryV
04-18-11, 16:07
Sorry, thought this was a forum for assisting each other in locating such info.

All the answers are already in the fourm. Try reading and searching, you'll be surprised at what you find.

RL

Denis Irwin
04-18-11, 17:07
Anyone been to Kuta Timor recently? There were very positive reports of a girl called April there about 2 years ago. She was on holiday at my last visit. Does anyone know if she still works there or if they have any other recommendations.

Barri
04-18-11, 20:36
[snip]

[snip]

Perhaps someone could start a Barri-like map of mongering locations for Kuta and all of us could add or delete places no longer in service along with prices, just as Barri had done for Sanur.

[snip]Hehe. Would you sponsor me?

Actually, this was started by Flamboyant Bob a couple of years ago, but unfortunately he didn't find a way to make it openly updateable.

Hi all,

I have started a google map with markers for some good sports. As I find most of the spots hard to find at times.

If I have done it right then all ISG members could edit and contribute to this map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=

115644762339833775646. 00047854a7533bd38b3e7.

Enjoy,

BobI think I know how to do that, i.e. create a map that anyone with some discipline can update (unlike the Absolute Sanur X map).

It would need some structure, and as I don't know the west coast as well as the east coast I only have a vague idea of categories:

- Bar with FL

- Disco with FL and WG.

- Spa & massage

- Fish bowl.

- ST hotel.

What else and what different? It would be good if we could agree on the categories before the job is started.

Cheers,

Barri

King Hampton
04-20-11, 03:59
I have just visited Refreeze spa in Denpasar (of the famous snow massage)

Last time I was there friend Gusti took me round the corner to investigate their new premises. They have moved location about 30 meters around the corner as they clearly needed more space. It was still a building site at the time but %70 complete and looking very fresh and new. Now it is fully up and running, they are clearly very proud of the new spot, there are about 8 rooms all VIP standard (big private room to yourself with much bigger massage bed and shower in every room. Unlike the old location where you could here the chatter of the girls and clients over the wall) and they are still working on a jacuzzi room. Gusti presented me with the new menu with a big grin on his face = they now have around 10 new massage styles, 'water massage', 'piranha massage' and so on. Each choice has two girls listed next to it so every choice is an interesting combination of honeys. Also very pleased to note that the girls they have recruited have gone up a notch, some of them are absolute honeys! Young and cute Balinese specials, well done Refreeze! On Gustis recommendation I chose the water massage with sintha and kali? Sintha is Balinese 19 yrs old very hot and the other also balinese is a cute 25 yr old. Same process as before, put on the silly underwear and they proceed to rub you down with the "snow'.2 girls was interesting four hands everywhere, Gusti calls it the '21 finger massage'. I guess you use your imagination as to the 21st finger hoho. Good happy ending I think it was Kali with Sintha blowing softly in my ear not %100 as I had the eye cover on as they performed the magic. I actually preferred the previous style of just one girl, a hell of a lot more opportunity to flirt and get a little naughty. Already have two of the girls numbers from before and one of them went as far simulating a BJ (her tongue about 3 millimeters from my cock pretending to lick up my shaft as she gave me happy ending. Very nice) I will inquire as to whether they still have one girl massage available, all the options on the menu had two girls listed. Now the really good news, as I sat talking to Gusti I noticed a sign on the table saying 'beach day'. He explained every day is themed now for example today is "beach theme' so the girls had beach style sarongs on."We also have air hostess theme, nurse theme etc' WOW! Cannot wait to see these little honeys in there uniforms. Finally a bit of Thai style uniform fetish comes to Bali! Damage was 350k pretty steep and actually much better value before with just one girl massage costing 175k to 225k I was happy to leave a tip. Well enjoy folks I hope the uniforms are as good as they sound and just to be clear from my experience this is purely a happy ending handjob joint, have never had any extras they are very strict about that. Flirt with the girls and you might get a feel up and their number.

Happy hunting.

Flem100
04-25-11, 01:35
Do you have a address for Refreeze? Want to try this next week, cheers.

Nuruma
04-25-11, 06:59
i have just visited refreeze spa in denpasar (of the famous snow massage)

'beach day'. he explained every day is themed now for example today is "beach theme' so the girls had beach style sarongs on."we also have air hostess theme, nurse theme etc' wow!upon your visit, what the girls were wearing? did 'beach' mean bikini and sarong? .

i went there on their 3rd day opening at new place, it was still under slight renovation with a couple workers (but i didn't hear anything in the vip room). the manager told me about 'schoolgirl theme', 'office theme', etc, but unfortunately none was available at that time, and the girls wore just ordinary spa therapist uniform.

Sharka
04-29-11, 23:19
Hehe. Would you sponsor me?

Actually, this was started by Flamboyant Bob a couple of years ago, but unfortunately he didn't find a way to make it openly updateable.

I think I know how to do that, I. E. Create a map that anyone with some discipline can update (unlike the Absolute Sanur X map).

It would need some structure, and as I don't know the west coast as well as the east coast I only have a vague idea of categories:

- Bar with FL

- Disco with FL and WG.

- Spa & massage

- Fish bowl.

- ST hotel.

What else and what different? It would be good if we could agree on the categories before the job is started.

Cheers,

BarriThe categories should be the easiest part. It would mirror what you had greatly accomplished with Sanur. Include exact locations and prices and what's available including rooms etc. It should all locations where mongering is available and just everyone choose what they like (fishbowl for take out only, FB with ST rooms, Freelancer bars, local brothels etc).

Cheers Barri, doing a great job.

Shark

Longbald
04-30-11, 03:43
I have just visited Refreeze spa in Denpasar (of the famous snow massage)

Last time I was there friend Gusti took me round the corner to investigate their new premises. They have moved location about 30 meters around the corner as they clearly needed more space. It was still a building site at the time but %70 complete and looking very fresh and new. Now it is fully up and running, they are clearly very proud of the new spot, there are about 8 rooms all VIP standard (big private room to yourself with much bigger massage bed and shower in every room. Unlike the old location where you could here the chatter of the girls and clients over the wall) and they are still working on a jacuzzi room. Gusti presented me with the new menu with a big grin on his face = they now have around 10 new massage styles, 'water massage', 'piranha massage' and so on. Each choice has two girls listed next to it so every choice is an interesting combination of honeys. Also very pleased to note that the girls they have recruited have gone up a notch, some of them are absolute honeys! Young and cute Balinese specials, well done Refreeze! On Gustis recommendation I chose the water massage with sintha and kali? Sintha is Balinese 19 yrs old very hot and the other also balinese is a cute 25 yr old. Same process as before, put on the silly underwear and they proceed to rub you down with the "snow'.2 girls was interesting four hands everywhere, Gusti calls it the '21 finger massage'. I guess you use your imagination as to the 21st finger hoho. Good happy ending I think it was Kali with Sintha blowing softly in my ear not %100 as I had the eye cover on as they performed the magic. I actually preferred the previous style of just one girl, a hell of a lot more opportunity to flirt and get a little naughty. Already have two of the girls numbers from before and one of them went as far simulating a BJ (her tongue about 3 millimeters from my cock pretending to lick up my shaft as she gave me happy ending. Very nice) I will inquire as to whether they still have one girl massage available, all the options on the menu had two girls listed. Now the really good news, as I sat talking to Gusti I noticed a sign on the table saying 'beach day'. He explained every day is themed now for example today is "beach theme' so the girls had beach style sarongs on."We also have air hostess theme, nurse theme etc' WOW! Cannot wait to see these little honeys in there uniforms. Finally a bit of Thai style uniform fetish comes to Bali! Damage was 350k pretty steep and actually much better value before with just one girl massage costing 175k to 225k I was happy to leave a tip. Well enjoy folks I hope the uniforms are as good as they sound and just to be clear from my experience this is purely a happy ending handjob joint, have never had any extras they are very strict about that. Flirt with the girls and you might get a feel up and their number.

Happy hunting. Hi,

I went in ReFreeze same day. Girls wear sarongs. I choose one girl massage. Sintha. No bikini Nuruma, but long black legging. The room are quite fine. Shower inside. I never wear the "silly underwear" saying I don't like it.

Paid 225 I think. 1 1/2 hour. Soon I'll try the 4 hands massage. Tip : If you want one girl only, stay at the older place so that the fee is only 175. 225 is overquoted.

Enjoy

Longbald
04-30-11, 04:16
Hi,

Good choice for now is 29X. Many girls, nice looking and slim one (I like it). But I don't like the papasan.

Friendly guys in 1X NB1. They do their best to satisfy your needs.

Find a new gem in another place. Very sweet to me and GFE. Unfortunately you will not get the adress ahah. Just say it's in a "not verified" Barri's map place (thanks Barri).

I never pay more than 200 ST, for a comfortable "at home" ST. And tip the girl when the job is fine.

Still have to check out Indah GM at 18 (thanks again!) #2515.

Tip for jl Danau Tempe explorers : Don't go the place 1Ball paid a visit (#2499). Which is that alley wth a row of fleapits.

But keep going till the small bridge (60 m) then 40 m from the bridge (left hand) see a pair of guys sitting and chatting at the entrance of a small gang. Have a look inside. 10 Kafe with rooms, all in all more than 100 WG.

Some are very nice looking girls.

Drink beers and see what's happen. Local place. Clean if compare to fleapit alley.

Quite exotic. Reminds me south america!

Angel Spa in Kuta : Komang is still on duty there.

Enjoy

Barri
04-30-11, 17:31
[snip]

Unfortunately you will not get the adress ahah. Just say it's in a "not verified" Barri's map place (thanks Barri). Would be interesting to know why you don't want to share this, Longbald.

#Barri

Longbald
05-01-11, 07:35
Would be interesting to know why you don't want to share this, Longbald.

#Barribecause she's all what I like : cute, slim, young, sweet, very tight and clean shaven pussy. Because she loves FK, BBBJ, DATY, GSM (first time!). And is ONS outcall available!

Such a pearl is quite rare, sorry guys, .

Happy hunting in sanur paradise!

Longbald
05-01-11, 08:49
First of all I haver to say I love Bali, been 10 years sins last time but hell I love the island. Last time I was at the island I was a younger more attractive bull so I picked up most of the freelancer and gold diggers at Sari and Paddys for a dinner or just let the gals hang out for a day surfing or drinking. Any way new times, older guy, less time need new ways to get a nice fuck. I tryed out some of the X addresses you guys have talked about and half of them I didn't have time to find. I did find a nice place. 11x and first the gals they get for me sucks but 30 min later and a irritated pimp I got some results. I got a Java girl who didn't speak that well english but hell her body was a 10 of 10 and the pussy was shaved and firm. She wasnt that experienced but in lack of taking command she was horny and got wet as a water fall but little bit to tight to be able to be fuck realy hard and to bad she started to giggle every time she got little bit nervous. Any way her name I'm not realy sure about but I think she said Soye and she looks realy lovely and is doing okay if you just want a calm and cozy time with lots of BJ and less fucking.

Best girl at that place was a girl called Anica, she had brown long hair and a small petite body with realy nice but small tits. She was more pro, new how to give a nice BJ and loved to get fucked hard. Last time I did here solo I give here a 100K and I asked here if she did 3somes and if she new any nice girls she would do. She told me she had a Bali friend in school who didn't know about here extra job but they use to hang out together and have some fun (though she meant sex, but hell was I going to be wrong about that).

The day before I left the Island she invited me to a pool party at a German guy living I Ubud area. The guy was cool but damn the weed had taken his brain long time ago. Any way the party was more like me. 7 girls inkl. Anica and here Bali girl friend call Nicka and 1 other guy I think he was from Germany as well. Any how the host tolk 2 girls and went up to his room and didn't come back down as long as I was at the "party" the other german guy was getting his BJ of his life and after that he ran away with rest of the girls exept my friend Anica and her Bali girl friend.

We hanged out at the small pool the garden offered and drank some beer Anica tolk the command and undressed me and her. Her friend was to shy and took a step back and just pretended to be more interested in her mobile. Anice did change that by draging the shy girl to me and half forced her to undress and get down on my. But hell she didn't show any sign in doing that sucking against her will. She loved to suck and she loved to mix HJ and BJ.

What I didn't se at first but did notes was that Anica had gone down on Nicka and did her well. That might explain Nickas hungry style in sucking. Any way the shy Bali girl did like to fuck but only in the ass and Anica had no problem doing me after I had as fuck here friend. The day ruched away. 3 condomes later and a hell of a sunburn I was heading back sharing the cab with Nicka that lived realy close to my hotell. To bad I left Bali the morning after!

If any one of you meets up with Anica, give her nice tip some times and start talk about seeing here in private. Hi Masterf,

Would like to meet Anica but please give precision where 11 X is? Thanks for the nice report. Hope to meet he friend Nicka too eheh.

Thanks

Barri
05-01-11, 09:20
Would be interesting to know why you don't want to share this, Longbald.

#BarriBecause she's all what I like : cute, slim, young, sweet, very tight and clean shaven pussy. Because she loves FK, BBBJ, DATY, GSM (first time!). And is ONS outcall available!

Such a pearl is quite rare, sorry guys, .

Happy hunting in sanur paradise! Now let me see if I got this straight: You want to keep a girl working at a cat house to yourself? Given that that cat house is a hitherto 'not verified' house it probably is mostly frequented by locals, not by ISG mongers, and given the low frequency of posts on Sanur (it can be weeks between posts) in this thread, your 'private property' attitude defies logic. If she were your girlfriend: yes by all means. But if not: give the girl some business!

Come on, Longbald, at least state the name of the cat house so it gets the 'verified' status!

#Barri

Barri
05-01-11, 09:29
The categories should be the easiest part. It would mirror what you had greatly accomplished with Sanur. Include exact locations and prices and what's available including rooms etc. It should all locations where mongering is available and just everyone choose what they like (fishbowl for take out only, FB with ST rooms, Freelancer bars, local brothels etc).

Cheers Barri, doing a great job.

SharkOk, I started on the map project, but with the non-sharing attitude of Longbald, posts #2553 and #2551, I've put it on hold. Why should I put a lot of work into sharing information that others happily use ("thanks Barri") but don't want to share back?

#Barri

Member #2041
05-01-11, 11:31
Ok, I started on the map project, but with the non-sharing attitude of Longbald, posts #2553 and #2551, I've put it on hold. Why should I put a lot of work into sharing information that others happily use ("thanks Barri") but don't want to share back?

#BarriThe fact is, there are douchebags who like to free-ride on every online community, and Longbald is one of ours. Masterf, and anyone else, do us all a favor and don't tell Longbald where 11 X is. He has already made it clear that he does not wish to add value to the community, only to suck it dry for himself. Do what his favorite girls whom he won't share will do, and fuck him and only him (yeah, right).

Longbald
05-01-11, 12:10
What a slam guys!

Are you angry?

I'm happy to see that this thread is not so dead.

Kidding

Longbald
05-01-11, 12:20
Now let me see if I got this straight: You want to keep a girl working at a cat house to yourself? Given that that cat house is a hitherto 'not verified' house it probably is mostly frequented by locals, not by ISG mongers, and given the low frequency of posts on Sanur (it can be weeks between posts) in this thread, your 'private property' attitude defies logic. If she were your girlfriend: yes by all means. But if not: give the girl some business!

Come on, Longbald, at least state the name of the cat house so it gets the 'verified' status!

#BarriWell Barri,

May be your last words are the goo ones.

I'm going to get that house on the verified status.

I like to be request a little bit ahah. And not at all a private property attitude.

So 28 X is the one. Not only local place.

Longbald
05-01-11, 12:34
The fact is, there are douchebags who like to free-ride on every online community, and Longbald is one of ours. Masterf, and anyone else, do us all a favor and don't tell Longbald where 11 X is. He has already made it clear that he does not wish to add value to the community, only to suck it dry for himself. Do what his favorite girls whom he won't share will do, and fuck him and only him (yeah, right).So I've been flamed! I don't have so much time to write reports, and for sure I'm not an ISG veteran. But I tried sometime to give a few tips on this thread. Maybe poor valued so I apologize.

I'll try to write higher level contribution in the future.

I'm afraid I don't understand douchebags, english is not my native language. Help please.

Barri
05-01-11, 12:38
The fact is, there are douchebags who like to free-ride on every online community, and Longbald is one of ours. [snip] He has already made it clear that he does not wish to add value to the community, only to suck it dry for himself. Do what his favorite girls whom he won't share will do, and fuck him and only him (yeah, right).2041, I don't agree that Longbald is not adding value, look at his post #2551:

Good choice for now is 29X. Many girls, nice looking and slim one (I like it). But I don't like the papasan.

Friendly guys in 1X NB1. They do their best to satisfy your needs. (though he probably means BN1) , and:

Tip for jl Danau Tempe explorers : Don't go the place 1Ball paid a visit (#2499). Which is that alley wth a row of fleapits.

But keep going till the small bridge (60 m) then 40 m from the bridge (left hand) see a pair of guys sitting and chatting at the entrance of a small gang. Have a look inside. 10 Kafe with rooms, all in all more than 100 WG. That's added value, because I think that's the first time this place has been mentioned here. I have been standing on the Bypass bridge (over the small river) and seen a place marked 09X on the north side of the bridge which looked like a outdoor bar with working girls but I couldn't make out how to get there.

/Barri

Barri
05-01-11, 12:56
Well Barri,

May be your last words are the goo ones.

I'm going to get that house on the verified status.

I like to be request a little bit ahah. And not at all a private property attitude.

So 28 X is the one. Not only local place. You got me there, Longbald. 28X is not on my map (to my knowledge). I trust you will add it to the new map when I release it.

(And you can always PM me the girls contact details, even if I won't go back till August. ;) )

I have realized English is not your native language (as with me) , so what do you mean with ahah in I like to be request a little bit ahah ?

BTW there are (at least) 3 11X: one on Jl Danau Poso, one on Jl Bet Ngandang 2 and one on Jl Tirta Ening. Only the first is verified (by me).

/Barri

Longbald
05-01-11, 13:34
You got me there, Longbald. 28X is not on my map (to my knowledge). I trust you will add it to the new map when I release it.

(And you can always PM me the girls contact details, even if I won't go back till August..)

I have realized English is not your native language (as with me) , so what do you mean with ahah In I like to be request a little bit ahah ?

BTW there are (at least) 3 11X: one on Jl Danau Poso, one on Jl Bet Ngandang 2 and one on Jl Tirta Ening. Only the first is verified (by me).

/BarriIt's a mistake. I mean 48 X.

Longbald
05-01-11, 13:48
You got me there, Longbald. 28X is not on my map (to my knowledge). I trust you will add it to the new map when I release it.

(And you can always PM me the girls contact details, even if I won't go back till August..)

I have realized English is not your native language (as with me) , so what do you mean with ahah In I like to be request a little bit ahah ?

/BarriI've already been to the three 11X. But none of them seems to know any Anica. That's what I asked to Masterf a precision.

For those having aventurous spirit, here are google earth coordinates about jl Danau Tempe "new" place entrance:

8°42'16. 24"S. 115°14'41. 90"E.

Enjoy

Barri
05-01-11, 15:14
For those having aventurous spirit, here are google earth coordinates about jl Danau Tempe "new" place entrance:

8°42'16. 24"S. 115°14'41. 90"E.

EnjoyIt's tricky with the coordinates in this version of the forum: The Facist Auto Correction function inserts spaces after dots, so to use the above coordinate in Google Maps it seems you can't just copy and paste. After pasting you have to edit it to -8°42'16.24" 115°14'41.90", i. e.

- Replace the S with with a minus-sign for the latitude and remove the E for the longitude.

- Remove the dot after the removed S and remove the dot after the removed E.

- Remove the space after the dot in the seconds part in both longitude an latitude.

To compare:

8°42'16. 24"S. 115°14'41. 90"E. (Will not work in maps.google)

-8°42'16.24" 115°14'41.90" (Works fine in maps.google)

Or is there an easier way?

Thanks for beeing adventurous, anyway, Longbald! Have you a name for the 'new place'?

/Barri.

(As a senior member I can for a very limited time edit the post after posting, and after edit the FAC is bypassed. That's how I get it right here. ;) )

Longbald
05-01-11, 15:23
It's tricky with the coordinates in this version of the forum: The Facist Auto Correction function inserts spaces after dots, so to use the above coordinate in Google Maps it seems you can't just copy and paste. After pasting you have to edit it to -8°42'16. 24" 115°14'41. 90", I. E.

- Replace the S with with a minus-sign for the latitude and remove the E for the longitude.

- Remove the dot after the removed S and remove the dot after the removed E.

- Remove the space after the dot in the seconds part in both longitude an latitude.

To compare:

8°42'16. 24"S. 115°14'41. 90"E. (Will not work in maps. Google)

-8°42'16. 24" 115°14'41. 90" (Works fine in maps. Google)

Or is there an easier way?

Thanks for beeing adventurous, anyway, Longbald! Have you a name for the 'new place'?

/Barri.

(As a senior member I can for a very limited time edit the post after posting, and after edit the FAC is bypassed. That's how I get it right here..) Thanks for your correction. I'll do better next time. I don't have any name for the 'new place'. It's the 'no name alley'. Maybe 10 bars inside with 100 girls. Crowded with local friendly guys.

I just realize I'm now a 'senior member' myself. Wow!

Striker34
05-01-11, 18:20
On my last trip to Jakarta I met that nice girl in Block M and we had a lot of fun. We keep in touch and when she said she needs some holidays I offered a ticket to Bali. So I offer to all those who think I should contribute more a few shots of her relaxing at home.

EnjoyGreat photos; sexy girl, good setting, excellent photography. Keep it coming!

Hummer Bird
05-02-11, 18:15
Still the same gal. We had a lot of fun shooting this set.

EnjoyFantastic work Man!

Makes me want to pack up and go NOW!

Cheers.

HB

MarkIII
05-02-11, 19:04
Will be back this Saturday.

MarkIII

Longbald
05-04-11, 04:50
Hi,

Went to 3b yesterday around 11pm. Many girls there, around 40!

Unfortunately I choose the wrong one : DFE.

Going out of there I saw a pure beauty sat on back of a motorbike passing through jl sekar waru.

Keep hunting!

Boarer
05-05-11, 02:47
took a side trip to sanur and did the usual stuff at one of the x houses around the art market. very small tourist crowd but not busy and a couple nice young beauties on offer.

afterwards, took a taxi back home as the streets were pretty empty. driver offered another location so decided to take the offer. he wound around some side streets and ended up on jalan ngurah rai by pass (?) heading north for just a short distance before turning into a walled compound. road was dark but can make out assortment of traditional bungalows. started to think this was not a good idea. anyway, at the end of the road, there were large groups of people and cars / vans.

lots of asians peering through the windows of a well lit room. more girls in this compound but selection was so so as it was close to 11. the price was right so went for another shot. service was good but was surprised by the location; driven by many times over the years and never noticed it.

TimTimGuy
05-05-11, 05:25
I haven't been to Sky Garden in, well, in years. I ended up there late at night a week or two ago and I've seldom seen so many luscious women. There hasn't been a report on Sky Garden in about a year, so:

I had a fast business trip that I stretched through the weekend. I set up a meeting via internet with a lady I figured was at least semi-pro. We had been chatting on line and I set up a date with her for when I arrived. That evening it was pouring rain in Bali—the kind of downpour that causes all the shops to close and people to stay off the street.

My lady friend sent me an sms saying she wanted to wait until the rain stopped. I thought the rains might stop by late June or July, so I offered to pick her up by taxi. That was ok with her and I organized a hotel car. When I arrived at her apartment, it was still raining hard, of course. I fumbled with an umbrella to get her at the door. She was in the taxi in good shape (in fact, in really great shape: nice legs, tight ass, decent boobs). But TTG was soaking wet.

We had not made plans about where to go for dinner. I mentioned the bottle of wine I had at my hotel room. She suggested we go to my place, so I could change clothes first. We agreed to have a drink at the room and wait for the rain to stop. Score!

Two glasses of wine and one hour later we were in bed and bouncing it around the room. After two pops, I thought we were done for the night and I was looking forward to getting some sleep.

'Let's go out! ' Huh? I realized my friend was wide awake and expected me to be awake, too. Ok, what good is trans-Pacific jet lag if you can't put it to use to go bar hopping at 1 a. m.? And the rain had let up. We got a taxi and went to Sky Garden.

Wow. Just wow. There were women everywhere. Good looking women. Half naked women. Women dancing on a stage, with guys and by themselves. One girl (not Indonesian) was dancing by herself near one bar appeared to be wearing only short shorts and suspenders, leaving no doubt that she had beautiful and ample boobs.

I was afraid I would be the oldest guy in the bar. At 50+, I wasn't even close to oldest, and the old guys were getting on with women as well as anyone.

My friend met lots of her friends in the bar, clarifying her employment status for me. I'm only sorry I couldn't get the numbers for some of her friends. I am fairly sure that anyone walking in to the Sky Garden after midnight would meet and make many, many friends within the time it takes to have a drink.

My friend decided that she wanted to dance on stage. I didn't care, except that the time was now past 3 a.m., and I still had plans for her. Her dress almost covered her ass (this is modest by bar standards) so watching her dance on a stage was revealing. I dragged her back to my room about 4 a.m., and finished the night with a very acceptable BBBJ from her. She was tired.

I'm not a late night clubber, so I don't have many comparisons to make. I've never been in Mbargo, for example. But I give Sky Garden two thumbs-up.

TTG

Cooze Hound
05-05-11, 08:57
I haven't been to Sky Garden in, well, in years. I ended up there late at night a week or two ago and I've seldom seen so many luscious women. There hasn't been a report on Sky Garden in about a year, so:

TTGNice report. I mentioned a year or so back that Sky Garden is the destination of choice for many of the Jakarta WG's. Especially over the summer season, a good place for them to have fun whilst pursuing their income, which by and large was a more a night from the visiting guys than in Jakarta.

Cheers

Human007
05-07-11, 08:42
I am visiting Bali in June would like some input on good 5 star properties near the night life area. Please also suggest which the right district to stay for action.

Thanks In Advance.

Human007

Nuruma
05-07-11, 09:03
I mentioned a year or so back that Sky Garden is the destination of choice for many of the Jakarta WG's. Especially over the summer season, a good place for them to have fun whilst pursuing their income, which by and large was a more a night from the visiting guys than in Jakarta.Indeed!

A year ago I accidentally met three Jakarta WGs in the summer, at SkyGarden's VIP lounge. One of them wore a very short and loose dress that only went two inches below her ass, backless to show her bum cleavage. Everyone can tell clearly that nothing else were under it. The other two appeared so conservatively that they would even match office dressing rules (I thought it ought to be their first bar-experience, LOL). As I approached the backless, and got intro-ed to her friends, I noticed that their white shirts (which were office-ly look) were both quite thin and they were both braless. Tried to take only one of them, but they insisted they'd go together through the night. Ended up in my place at 4. 30. Only the backless gave her number, but too bad I lost my cellphones accidentally a couple months later.

They told me they usually spent a couple weeks in June and a bit more around New Year. Would love to come back again this June hoping to see them again. If not, I'm sure that there'd be the others.

Nuruma
05-07-11, 09:07
I mentioned a year or so back that Sky Garden is the destination of choice for many of the Jakarta WG's. Especially over the summer season, a good place for them to have fun whilst pursuing their income, which by and large was a more a night from the visiting guys than in Jakarta.
I mentioned a year or so back that Sky Garden is the destination of choice for many of the Jakarta WG's. Especially over the summer season, a good place for them to have fun whilst pursuing their income, which by and large was a more a night from the visiting guys than in Jakarta.Indeed! Maybe not as many as you think (compared to the locals) , but there should be some.

A year ago I accidentally met three Jakarta WGs in the summer, at SkyGarden's VIP lounge. One of them wore a very short and loose dress that only went two inches below her ass, backless to show her bum cleavage. Everyone can tell clearly that nothing else were under it. The other two appeared so conservatively that they would even match office dressing rules (I thought it ought to be their first bar-experience, LOL). As I approached the backless, and got intro-ed to her friends, I noticed that their white shirts (which were office-ly look) were both quite thin and they were both braless. Tried to take only one of them, but they insisted they'd go together through the night. Ended up in my place at 4. 30. Only the backless gave her number, but too bad I lost my cellphones accidentally a couple months later.

They told me they usually spent a couple weeks in June and a bit more around New Year. Would love to come back again this June hoping to see them again. If not, I'm sure that there'd be the others.

Southern Boy
05-07-11, 09:46
Is Sky Garden located in Kuta?

Nice report. I mentioned a year or so back that Sky Garden is the destination of choice for many of the Jakarta WG's. Especially over the summer season, a good place for them to have fun whilst pursuing their income, which by and large was a more a night from the visiting guys than in Jakarta.

Cheers

AussieDoug
05-07-11, 13:00
Hard Rock Hotel is in the thick of it.

[QUOTE]I am visiting Bali in June would like some input on good 5 star properties near the night life area. Please also suggest which the right district to stay for action.

Longbald
05-08-11, 10:48
took a side trip to sanur and did the usual stuff at one of the x houses around the art market. very small tourist crowd but not busy and a couple nice young beauties on offer.

afterwards, took a taxi back home as the streets were pretty empty. driver offered another location so decided to take the offer. he wound around some side streets and ended up on jalan ngurah rai by pass (?) heading north for just a short distance before turning into a walled compound. road was dark but can make out assortment of traditional bungalows. started to think this was not a good idea. anyway, at the end of the road, there were large groups of people and cars / vans.

lots of asians peering through the windows of a well lit room. more girls in this compound but selection was so so as it was close to 11. the price was right so went for another shot. service was good but was surprised by the location; driven by many times over the years and never noticed it. hi boarer,

thanks for the report. could you help giving us street names and numbers so that we have a look.

cheers

Spider916
05-08-11, 11:24
Is Sky Garden located in Kuta?Yes it is in Kuta

Boarer
05-08-11, 13:46
Hi Boarer,

Thanks for the report. Could you help giving us street names and numbers so that we have a look.

CheersDo not know the number but I assume that it is a destination dining location; no foot traffic and all are hire vans or cars. Many well heeled and physically fit punters in small groups. And dark.

At the end of the Art Market, before the Hyatt, cut back to the main major cross island road. It is about half mile to a mile on the main road heading away from Sanur on the left. Sorry, was not paying attention to the numbers; more worried about protecting my ass and guaging my situation. Was tired too.

ProfDesigner
05-09-11, 03:16
Is Sky Garden located in Kuta?Yes it is in Kuta / Legian Sky Garden is located at Jalan 61 Legian which is basically almost directly across the road from Poppies 2. Everynight it is pumping with 5 levels of clubs.

For the hunters. The best floors would be the 4th floor with the glass stage and after midnight in the rooftop floor.

Anyone wanting to start the night off here is definately the place to be with free drinks from 10Pm. 11 for all international guests. I was there on Saturday night and I have to say it was pumping with a ton of very very hot girls. Age is no difference I'm 50 and I have no trouble at all snagging a girl or two.

Anyways enjoy the hunt.

Prof

Cooze Hound
05-09-11, 07:11
Indeed! Maybe not as many as you think (compared to the locals) , but there should be some.I was only referring to the 7-8 or so I recognised from Blok M whom were down in Bali over the New Year Holiday 09\2010. In the afternoons they would all meet at the beach in Legian near Double 6.

I joined them a couple of times for a beer as 2 were\are good friends, although I use the term loosely.

Longbald
05-09-11, 07:21
Do not know the number but I assume that it is a destination dining location; no foot traffic and all are hire vans or cars. Many well heeled and physically fit punters in small groups. And dark.Well this is in Sanur but where?

Does anyone know that place?

Cheers

Nuruma
05-09-11, 08:06
In the afternoons they would all meet at the beach in Legian near Double 6.Yes they are! The girls tipped me off there, and upon my next visit to Bali 3 months after I checked. Apparently it's a famous rendevouz point for most bar girls, waitresses, freelancers, start from near sunset to near 20.

Boarer
05-09-11, 10:53
Well this is in Sanur but where?

CheersJust stick with the X houses. Sanur is small and most of the houses are well marked and easier to find. Talked with a real young cute girl at one of the shops who directed to one of the houses down a lane. We talked for a while but she was not on the menu. Real shame. But given more time, who knows.

Alternatively you can try Kuta. Much more action as per the other posters in this forum. Also bigger selection. I try to avoid it after almost getting run over several times over the years but Europeans ripping around the narrow alleys at night in motorcycles.

I do not remember, but I think hard rock and several other clubs are just off the beach. Cannot miss them with the disco lights and music. Everything is within walking distance.

Shuga
05-10-11, 22:02
Just stick with the X houses. Sanur is small and most of the houses are well marked and easier to find.The experienced explorer's advice to the boys! Ha!

What a bunch of crappy reports, Boarer. You don't know where you have been, still you entitle the initial one "Off the beaten track". And then you have the guts to give the officious advice "stick to the X houses", like there was some danger once leaving the Bypass. Next time be less worried about your ass and start paying attention to the numbers.

Your 'Off the beaten track' is most likely Barokah hotel, well documented in this forum.

Looking forward to precise details in your next report.

Boarer
05-12-11, 10:24
The experienced explorer's advice to the boys! Ha!

What a bunch of crappy reports, Boarer. You don't know where you have been, still you entitle the initial one "Off the beaten track". And then you have the guts to give the officious advice "stick to the X houses", like there was some danger once leaving the Bypass. Next time be less worried about your ass and start paying attention to the numbers.

Your 'Off the beaten track' is most likely Barokah hotel, well documented in this forum.

Looking forward to precise details in your next report.As for the middle part of your comments, you appear to be correct based on a cursory Internet search; the prices and setup sounds right but then I am sure there are more than one establishment setup like that. I did not bring a camera crew nor my NK GPS app. Will bring the later next time I swing by.

As for the first part of your comments, I think you should put it where the light does not shine. But then, given your attitude, I am not the only one that has made such suggestions to you and things are getting backed up to a point where it is affecting your mind.

Play nice and share like I am trying to do. And like you did in the middle. There is a wealth of helpful information in this forum.

Merrman
05-13-11, 17:35
Well this is in Sanur but where?

CheersI'd like to check that one out too!

I will be back in Sanur (alone for a change!) this coming fortnight and would enjoy a beer or two with any of the regular punters here who may enjoy a chat and some pussy hunting. I'm quite familiar with the area and a few of the local haunts but I reckon there's a heap I haven't spotted yet! Most that I've found have been pretty sleazy but I guess at 150 to 200K I can't complain too much. I'm hanging out for my "regular" WG from 11B, Jl Sekar Waru. Hope she's still there.

Smoothy
05-13-11, 19:43
Went to The Living Room and Huu tonight. Both had some extremely hot girls in them. Some hotties there from the Jakarta bars such as CJ's and Bats as well. I had always thought the Jakarta girls stuck to the bars near Bounty in Kuta, but I guess not.

TimTimGuy
05-13-11, 20:52
Went to The Living Room and Huu tonight. Both had some extremely hot girls in them. Some hotties there from the Jakarta bars such as CJ's and Bats as well. I had always thought the Jakarta girls stuck to the bars near Bounty in Kuta, but I guess not.Hey Smoothy. I have no idea where these places are and a search of the Bali thread turned up nothing but a couple of reports by 1Ball, banging some girl (s) in his living room. You could add to your post with the location (Legian? Seminyak?) (wherever). (I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full)

Shuga
05-13-11, 20:53
The experienced explorer's advice to the boys! Ha!

Looking forward to precise details in your next report. As for the middle part of your comments, you appear to be correct based on a cursory Internet search; the prices and setup sounds right but then I am sure there are more than one establishment setup like that. I did not bring a camera crew nor my NK GPS app. Will bring the later next time I swing by.

As for the first part of your comments, I think you should put it where the light does not shine. But then, given your attitude, I am not the only one that has made such suggestions to you and things are getting backed up to a point where it is affecting your mind.

Play nice and share like I am trying to do. And like you did in the middle. There is a wealth of helpful information in this forum.Actually it was your attitude that got me going, Boarer.

'Crappy' was maybe not the best choice of word. 'Pompous' or 'Pretencious' could have been better.

A lot of other guys have also made reports with no information at all, but they (or I, for that matter) don't claim anything else.

I repeat: your initial report hade the title Off the beaten track, and in the English I have been taught that implies you had been to places very few people go. Maybe you had been, but there was no substance in you report (or the follow ups) supporting that. Not one name, not one number. And that could still have passed as just common boasting, but when you rather patronizingly dismiss ('Just stick with the X houses. Sanur is small and most of the houses are well marked and easier to find') a guy like Longbald, who within the last two weeks actually has been off the beaten track and made detailed reports about it, it's just too pompous. That's the attitude I reacted upon.

BTW, throwing insults is a poor defence, so I don't bother to react on that.

1Ball
05-13-11, 22:22
Hey Smoothy. I have no idea where these places are and a search of the Bali thread turned up nothing but a couple of reports by 1Ball, banging some girl (s) in his living room. You could add to your post with the location (Legian? Seminyak?) (wherever). (I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full)TTG. These 2 places are in Pettitenget. As you drive past the temple on your left where la Lucciola is located, they are about 200m up the road. Hu'you is on the left, and TLR on the right. Bring a pocket full of money, they are pricey places.

Barri
05-14-11, 12:46
The interactive Bali Monger Map on Google Maps is now ready for use:

Bali Monger Map (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=203117349039894693981.0004a30411d29e76bcdda&z=13)

As of today, 14 May 2011, only the hotspots in the Sanur area are marked (copied from Absolute Sanur X), so I challenge you guys who know the west coast to add the hotspots in Kuta, Legian and other places!

The map is open for editing for the account Bali.Monger, which is a gmail account. Login instructions as well as instructions on how to do things is included in the attached PDF file.

With the Bali.Monger account you can navigate freely between Google Maps, Google Photos and Google Mail. To Google Photos you can upload pictures of e. g. the exterior of a venue, like the entrance (for easier location); pictures that can be used in the description in the map. From Google Mail you should send a message to the owner, Barri.ISG, when you have made an update. The reason for this is that I can then take a back-up.

Creating a placemark in the map and adding a photo is pretty straight forward and intuitive, but nevertheless I have written a comprehensive maintenance manual (the attached PDFs). Unfortunately, due to the size limitations for uploading PDFs, the document had to be split in two parts.

Some discipline and structure is required for the Bali Monger Map:

Only add a placemark if you are (almost) 100% certain of the location

Give the placemark a name that starts with the area, e. g. Kuta, Legian, Sanur etc.

Enter as much details as possible about the venue in the description field

Sign the description field with your ISG handle and date (month + year will do)

Add if applicable a reference to a Bali Thread post number
Follow the legend, i. e. the colour code, which is found at the top left in the map and also in the maintenance manual Legend

Blue pin – Spa and massage

Gren pin – Bar with FL/WG

Yellow pin – Disco with FL/WG

Salmon pink pin – Fishbowl (take out only)

Salmon pink pin with dot – Fishbowl with ST rooms

Hot pink pin with dot – ST hotel

Violet pin with dot – Fleapit/local brothel

Aqua pin – Not verified venue: till now no reports from the place

Red warning sign – Landmark

Violet line – Street walker area

Please enjoy the map in a responsible way!

Barri

Merrman
05-14-11, 15:56
Barri, the map is excellent! It has made things much clearer for me when I arrive back there tomorow! I recognise a few of the locations but can't wait to try out some of the new ones on your map. I hope the regular contributors will help keep this map up to date for the benefit of all of us. Happy bonking everyone!

Barri
05-17-11, 07:30
FB, I tried to PM you but you don't have.

It seems that you (or someone else) have added the entire map you started with but couldn't get going (post #1516: "The google map didn't turn out as I planned.").

It's of course fine to add relevant placemarks from your map to the existing map 'Bali Monger Map' but to add a second map is just confusing. So I have just deleted it.

#Barri

Merrman
05-18-11, 05:01
Barri, the map is excellent! It has made things much clearer for me when I arrive back there tomorow! I recognise a few of the locations but can't wait to try out some of the new ones on your map. I hope the regular contributors will help keep this map up to date for the benefit of all of us. Happy bonking everyone!Visited the other day at 7PM. There were about 12 girls in the fishbowl behind the window, brightly lit so easier to choose. I handed 150K to the papasan but he said it's 200K. I wasn't about to get into a bargaining match and this also happened here and elsewhere 12 months ago. Maybe you can bargain harder late at night. He recommended 2 girls who like "bules" so I picked one called Ann-gi. Quite attractive, maybe a 6. No kissing, DATY was OK but only for about a minute, nice tits, good BBBJ, unenthusiastic FS, very thick condom (I forgot to bring my own!) , nice doggy and finished with HJ on tits / neck. Only worth a score of about 5! No tip!

Barri, this place probably should have the "Salmon Pink with dot" as it's most definitely a fishbowl with connected rooms that are basic but not too grotty.

Merrman
05-18-11, 05:07
. I'm hanging out for my "regular" WG from 11B, Jl Sekar Waru. Hope she's still there.Needless to say she's not! Bummer as I had planned a personal photo-shoot. Hahahaha.

Barri
05-18-11, 07:14
Excellent report, Merrman!

Barri, this place probably should have the "Salmon Pink with dot" as it's most definitely a fishbowl with connected rooms that are basic but not too grotty.Feel free to do the update yourself; that's the general idea with the interactive map. :)

GoingCuba
05-19-11, 16:19
Was in Sanur today.

Had bad experience with 66x and 18 from Barris map. 66x had only 5 girls which where not even stunners. The neighbouring 18 had about 15 girls, but the one I selected denied to serve me.

I moved on to 3B. Again 15 girls and the one I choose denied again. I was told, that she fears my dick would be too big. Solution: One of the men brought a girl like I wanted with his motorbike. She didn't complain. Did a good job and I gave her a tip. 200. 000 + 50. 000.

Police ripped me off: Didn't have an international driving license. They asked for 1. 000. 000, I finally paid 300. 000. Later I learned, the going rate for this is 100. 000. I hate corruption!

I will travel to Pattaya on Saturday.

Merrman
05-19-11, 17:25
Was in Sanur today.

Had bad experience with 66x and 18 from Barris map. 66x had only 5 girls which where not even stunners. The neighbouring 18 had about 15 girls, but the one I selected denied to serve me.

I moved on to 3B. Again 15 girls and the one I choose denied again. I was told, that she fears my dick would be too big. Solution: One of the men brought a girl like I wanted with his motorbike. She didn't complain. Did a good job and I gave her a tip. 200. 000 + 50. 000.

Police ripped me off: Didn't have an international driving license. They asked for 1. 000. 000, I finally paid 300. 000. Later I learned, the going rate for this is 100. 000. I hate corruption!

I will travel to Pattaya on Saturday. Sorry to hear you had a bad time. To be honest there are very few stunners in Sanur. You get a low price but a pretty low standard too. Some are well worth the few bucks. I'm surprised they feared your willy! Are you 7 foot 6? I have yet to try those 2 places but will report back when I do. If you're in Sanur Friday (tomorrow) then stand out front of Trophy Pub at 9PM and I will make myself known to you by asking if your name is Cuba. I am also off to Thailand next weekend but to Phuket.

The cops usually ask for 150, 000 and you can bargain them down to 50, 000. It sounds easy but it's often not. I understand why you were basically ripped off. Don't let it spoil your holiday, it's still a great place! The cop has to provide for a heap of relatives who all know that he has the power to get money. It's the Asian way. Hard for us mere Westerners to understand!

What time did you visit 3B? With 15 girls it sounds like the right time to call in. I'll check it maybe tomorrow.

Merrman
05-20-11, 03:16
Decided to re-visit my old haunt at 11B around 5pm. I sat down to check out the 9 or 10 girls. Not many hotties. The miserable papasan recommended Vera (pronounced Faira). I handed him 150K but he instantly demanded 200K. I think 200 may be the regular 'bule' rate but having found an attractive girl I was about to walk.

Vera has a nice smile, is friendly, maybe a 7. A bit of kissing was fine but no DFK or photographs (except clothed).

Very good BBBJ, she swung straight round for a bit of 69 and was fairly enthusiastic getting humped in a few positions. Very nice tits. A very good session. Then, disaster! When I withdrew I could see that the condom had torn and the end half of my cock was uncovered! Shit! She had had a problem putting it on and turned it inside out a couple of times. I think her long fingernails may have punctured or at least weakened the rubber. There was copious amounts of soap and water thrown around pussy and willy for what good it might do. She wasn't overly upset about it so presume she has some other protection too whereas I am checking willy hourly for the next 3 days. I figure I have about a 50/50 chance of being OK. I hate injections! She was very good about the whole thing.

Incidentally, the porn police are now blocking this site when accessed via my hotel's server. Also pornhub etc. The first few days were fine. Maybe I'm the first ever guest to access porn? &61514.

Merrman
05-21-11, 05:15
This was my first visit and a good one. It's a dead set fishbowl. Called in there at 7PM with only about 7 chicks to choose from ranging from 5 to 7's. Friendly papasan which is a good start. The place looks neater than most. Apparently 8PM is a better time with up to 30 girls. I picked a cute girl called Dewi (Day-wi). I handed the usual 150K to the papas an and got hit with the 'it's 200'. No problem. Dewi was just lovely, loved a bit of kissing even though she had just spent ages getting her lipstick straight when I was perving through the window. I just love messing up lipstick. ! &61514; Took a couple of pics and she didn't seem to mind some more naughty cam stuff. Pity it was so dark. Will have to call back mid afternoon for a re-run! She's a tiny girl. So easy to lift and turn around. Enthusiastic, likes being licked, lots of moans (not all genuine I don't think) and is happy with any position. A good 8 out of 10 on my scale. I'll definitely be back at 29!

Juggernutt
05-21-11, 10:27
H al.

Hired a driver and headed to sanur and think got quoted jap price. 400/500k. Even more oit seems than bule price. Our is my driver getting his cut?

Anyway went to 29x behind circle k at dyana poso. To.

20 + chicks. Went to barokah. Ugly oldsters. And worse was dyana ayu. Place was empty. They even source there girls from 29x.

Anyway didn't take any due to price. How do you guys avoid the driver surchaege?

Via another website got and adres for a free lancer st place ini den pasar. When you get tgere thwy will arrange a floor for you. Different. Damage was 300k. Ex jakarta pro with huge knockers. Service was crap. No bbj. Place is called t. A. Or taman asri. Will head there ini afternoon anf see what else is on the menu.

1Ball
05-21-11, 23:31
Anyway didn't take any due to price. How do you guys avoid the driver surchaege?Jugg, rent a scooter for 30K per day, or if you don't like that idea, have the driver drop you off a block away, and walk. If you going to Danau Poso, have him drop you at circle K.

Merrman
05-22-11, 09:37
Jugg, rent a scooter for 30K per day, or if you don't like that idea, have the driver drop you off a block away, and walk. If you going to Danau Poso, have him drop you at circle K.That's the best advice. There are a few Circle K's so could be confusing. Try asking for the Indo restaurant Sari Bundo. No 29 (NOT 29X) is only a few meters north of there, same side. Don't tell the driver a thing. You'll only get asked 200K. It seems the best time is 7pm on. Better luck next time. Don't give up though!

Merrman
05-22-11, 09:42
Decided to have a re-run with the same girl as Round 3 but in daylight so I might get a bit of video with the ambient daylight. Got there at 3pm which is normal start time but being Sunday only 1 girl there! I ask for Dewi and the guy goes to get her with his motorbike. She arrived 10 mins later yawning. It was a bloody disaster as she had just woken up. She was so uninterested I could barely keep it up and finally just gave up and left. No tip! I will learn from this though and pick my times better and remember to use my magic pill!

Longbald
05-22-11, 10:11
Hi,

But keep going till the small bridge (60 m) then 40 m from the bridge (left hand) see a pair of guys sitting and chatting at the entrance of a small gang. Have a look inside. 10 Kafe with rooms, all in all more than 100 WG.

Some are very nice looking girls.

Drink beers and see what's happen. Local place. Clean if compare to fleapit alley.

Quite exotic. Reminds me south america!

EnjoyI have to apologize. Wahoowhit first mentionned this place in #2246 on 10-11-10.

Thanks Wahoowhit.

Boarer
05-23-11, 22:22
She wasn't overly upset about it so presume she has some other protection too whereas I am checking willy hourly for the next 3 days.Share your pain Merrman. That is why I stick with the US stuff after couple similar incidents. Also do not want to leave any progenies to grow up in dire situations / environments. But then again, who knows, one of them could grow up to be a leader of a superpower nation.

FieldMouse
05-24-11, 00:55
Guys, have done a search and read the forums but can't find anything that helps. I'm in seminyak for a week, limited to daytime excursions, where in seminyak can I get pijat plus plus during the day, I can't find an x house here, but there must be places in seminyak.

Hope to get some good info.

Thanks,

Fieldy

Southern Boy
05-24-11, 01:30
Am spending one night in Kuta soon and would appreciate some advice on guest friendly acco in Kuta around 50-USD per night.

Merrman
05-24-11, 02:52
Decided to check it out for the first time at 11pm after not over-indulging in alchohol all evening as I usually do! I was led into a brightly lit internal room with about 25 to 30 girls mostly texting and putting on makeup. It's obviously not cool to look at the new punter just in case he pics you! Maybe they just don't like us bules! I picked an attractive little honey called Pitri.

I said to the man '150 right? '. 'No, is 200' OK.

Went to a nearby very well lit room (great for video!) Pitri got her gear off and was wearing awesome red undies. I'll try and add a pic to this if I can. Seriously sexy! She was quite good fun. Not a word of English as usual. No probs.

Had a nice BBBJ and some pleasant DATY which she seemed to like a lot! Nice bit of regular and very good cowboy style to finish off. I had the camera running for most of it. Sorry guys, not sharing it but please go visit her and make her day. I dropped her a 50K tip as I intend to return (maybe with a bigger camera. Hahahaha)

Baliboy
05-24-11, 03:16
Guys, have done a search and read the forums but can't find anything that helps. I'm in seminyak for a week, limited to daytime excursions, where in seminyak can I get pijat plus plus during the day, I can't find an x house here, but there must be places in seminyak.

Thanks,

FieldyAngels at the big roundabout in Kuta. Search this thread for location. No plus plus action in Seminyak.

Boarer
05-24-11, 09:04

Thanks,

FieldyAngels at the big roundabout in Kuta. Search this thread for location. No plus plus action in Seminyak.I am a newbee. Your accommodations might include or have an option for a driver. I believe most drivers (and tour guides) are aware of the games and can be discrete if it is to their advantage. With a group, drivers can get you to where you want and provide cover and call you if your presence is required. A local SIM card is a must and they can get one for you for under 100K.

The other poster asked about cheap accommodations around five star hotels. I would like to know too as I once had to book two nights at nearby four star in order to play with a really sweet thing from the first hotel.

Merrman
05-24-11, 17:29
Just for a change of scenery I decided to grab a motorbike for a few days which made it easy to go visit this bar. There's not any good reason to go here except that there are a handful of WL's hanging out there. Imagine a Thai bar but without the theécor, without the loud music and without any personality and you start to get the picture! There were 3 or 4 girls when I arrived with only one looking respectable to my tastes. She looked a bit Chinese in fact but like all hookers in Bali she is from Java. Lucky for us they bother moving to Bali!

Girls in bars here don't act like they do elsewhere. Here they whisper things in your ear as if someone is listening or as if nobody else knows that they are on the game. So, I played this game for a while with Nenksih (sounds like 'Nancy'). She asked for 100K for room and 300K for her and we settled for 300K all up. She actually gave the room guy at the nearby hotel 75K so her rate was not unreasonable compared with others and I was interested to see if she was any good.

She said she was 33 and looked it but had a good body with a nicely shaped set of knockers. She was overly giggly but at least that meant that she would be some fun. She didn't like the idea of camera work so I dumped it. We finally ended up on the bed and much to my surprise she was all over me. Lots of kissing. She slowed down a bit on my prompting making it very enjoyable. I got a decent bit of massage and then went down to check out her tasty pussy. She absolutely loved this bit! You can tell can't you when they are really into sex? Eventually this was followed by a pretty good BBBJ and then into the serious fucking. She was having a very good time as was I. She wanted it pretty much every way and I just followed. We finished with a rampant doggy session at which time I just about collapsed from exhaustion.

Every now and again you find a bit of a gem. She's no 10 out of 10 but she's a good 9 when it comes to an enjoyable session at the right sort of price.

Incidentally, the room was at Penginapan Ida a few metres away from the bar where the rooms cost 150K a night or 200K with AC. Basic, very quiet, nice setting right in the heart of Sanur.

Oh, by the way, the rest of the girls were ugly!

Phantomtiger2
05-25-11, 01:44
Was in Sanur today.

OK, need to ask as I was never stopped at all by the police while in Sanur. What did you do that caught their attention? Normally they don't stop anyone. Also, if you were riding on a moto, they require more than an Intl drivers license (at least the last time I was there).

Dazednconfused
05-25-11, 02:34
No plus plus action in Seminyak.Baliboy doesn't know what he is talking about when he says there are no massage places with happy endings in Seminyak.

For starters there is Rosalinda on Jl Nakula (the extension of Jl Double Six east of Jl Legian. Rosalinda is about 100m down Nakula on the left hand side. You can get a two-fer there. Bit seedy for my taste.

For a more upmarket rub and tug, continue down Jl Nakula til the traffic lights and pull a hard left on to Sunset. Within 50m of the intersection, on the left hand side of Sunset heading north is a massage place next to an Indian restaurant. Fish bowl and the whole nine yards. Forget the name, something like Bugar Jaya I think.

In Jalan Padma (technically Legian) are two places almost side by side right down on the left hand side, after the small road that connects Padma with Melasti. Choose carefully. One is / was staffed by Lady Boys, but if that doesn't bother you, I hear they do a pretty decent hand job.

On Jl Padma Utara, (10 m from the aforementioned massage places, turn right) head north almost as far as Rum Jungle Road and in the same stretch as Poco Loco, you will find naughty looking girls on the sidewalk offering massage. I presume they have places down the small alleys which run off to the right.

Then, of course, there is the old stand-by Kuta Bugar, (technically Kuta but near enough to Seminyak to make no difference) on Jl Setiabudi, which is the road which connects Jl Imam Bonjol with the bottom end of Sunset. This is a full-on, fishbowl, three floor place. A few doors back at the end of the same block as Kuta Bugar is / was a big place called Balinese Massage. Erections demolished here too.

I'm sure there are many more in the general vicinity of Seminyak and a quick trawl through this forum will reveal all if you use the search function properly.

Baliboy
05-25-11, 04:12
Dazednconfused, to my defense, Boarer asked for plus plus action not plus action. The girls in virtually all message places are more then happy to go for the extra 19cm. If I say girls, I also mean the 50 year old lady that came to my house one time for what I had in mind was a "proper" message. Was a bit scary to have that lady to start stroking little Johnny.

Bigcebu
05-25-11, 22:11
Flying half around the world to fuck a girl in a massage parlour (brothel) for even not almost the same price as a hooker in Europe costs you?

Why people wasting their time and money for a brothel experience like that?

Robert Long
05-26-11, 07:26
[ She said she was 33 and looked it but had a good body with a nicely shaped set of knockers. She was overly giggly but at least that meant that she would be some fun. She didn't like the idea of camera work so I dumped it. We finally ended up on the bed and much to my surprise she was all over me. Lots of kissing. She slowed down a bit on my prompting making it very enjoyable. I got a decent bit of massage and then went down to check out her tasty pussy. She absolutely loved this bit! You can tell can't you when they are really into sex? Eventually this was followed by a pretty good BBBJ and then into the serious fucking. She was having a very good time as was I. She wanted it pretty much every way and I just followed. We finished with a rampant doggy session at which time I just about collapsed from exhaustion.

Every now and again you find a bit of a gem. She's no 10 out of 10 but she's a good 9 when it comes to an enjoyable session at the right sort of price.

Incidentally, the room was at Penginapan Ida a few metres away from the bar where the rooms cost 150K a night or 200K with AC. Basic, very quiet, nice setting right in the heart of Sanur.

Oh, by the way, the rest of the girls were ugly! [/QUOTE]

Good reports Merrmen,

When I first started going to Bali 12 years ago, on business I used to hang at Lim-Lings Bar, and TK's next door. Then after the bombing things got real quiet in Bali. But the same WG's kept coming to LL's and you get to know them and there main men that usually come in later and take them out.

I know Ningsi and she is a sweetheart. From Madura or as they say Suramadu, since most of Surabaya is people from Madura.

They don't age well in their business, very stressful always looking for money to pay the Kost. But just a warning don't let them know where you are staying as they will show up and ask for money for a whole bunch of reasons.

Their mother is sick, or their kid is sick, or they need money to pay the Kost. It's not much that they ask for but it never ends, so as the saying goes. Hati-Hati.

RL

Cooze Hound
05-26-11, 11:42
OK, need to ask as I was never stopped at all by the police while in Sanur. What did you do that caught their attention? Normally they don't stop anyone. Also, if you were riding on a moto, they require more than an Intl drivers license (at least the last time I was there).Most days the Police will set a roadblocks in front of the Chinese Restaurant in front of the Hyatt. Usually early afternoon because it is then shaded.

Aside from an Intl Licence and helmet and technically keeping the headlight on, the Motocycle's Registration is needed. It is more important as they catch a lot of stolen bikes that way. Local people always keep their Registration in their wallets. If you rent a bike, check the Rego is in the bike. Also if you are stopped on a rental and the bike is "defective" ask for a ticket and the Police will keep the Rego. That then makes it the issue of the owner.

As for payment it should not be over 50, 000 maximum but if you cannot speak the lingo you are going to usually pay more. I never get shaken down in all fairness to the Police as I am totally legal. They just check and say have a nice day. If one of the 3 Policeman I have regular drinking sessions with then I am just waved through anyway.

But again, abide by the rules and they will and have to let you go.

Sharka
05-26-11, 23:24
Most days the Police will set a roadblocks in front of the Chinese Restaurant in front of the Hyatt. Usually early afternoon because it is then shaded.

Aside from an Intl Licence and helmet and technically keeping the headlight on, the Motocycle's Registration is needed. It is more important as they catch a lot of stolen bikes that way. Local people always keep their Registration in their wallets. If you rent a bike, check the Rego is in the bike. Also if you are stopped on a rental and the bike is "defective" ask for a ticket and the Police will keep the Rego. That then makes it the issue of the owner.

As for payment it should not be over 50, 000 maximum but if you cannot speak the lingo you are going to usually pay more. I never get shaken down in all fairness to the Police as I am totally legal. They just check and say have a nice day. If one of the 3 Policeman I have regular drinking sessions with then I am just waved through anyway.

But again, abide by the rules and they will and have to let you go. I guess I was lucky on my last trip here as there was never any police roadblocks near the Hyatt in Sanur. Is the Intl drivers license all that was needed? As even last year they said it was also required to get an Indonesian license as well. Since I was only in Bali for a week I took a chance and didn't sign up for either the Intl license or the Indonesian one.

Aside from the roadblock in front of the Hyatt, are there other places they set up to stop riders?

Thanks

1Ball
05-27-11, 00:15
I guess I was lucky on my last trip here as there was never any police roadblocks near the Hyatt in Sanur. Is the Intl drivers license all that was needed? As even last year they said it was also required to get an Indonesian license as well. Since I was only in Bali for a week I took a chance and didn't sign up for either the Intl license or the Indonesian one.

Aside from the roadblock in front of the Hyatt, are there other places they set up to stop riders?

ThanksInt'l drivers license is an absolute "MUST HAVE" here, unless you have the local license.

Very easy to get, google it, or if you are a AAA member in USA, it costs 20 USD, and is valid a year.

The ones available online can be valid as long as 5 years.

Without the registaration, they might actually take the bike away from you.

Sunset road is a place they often set up, but I have seen them near my house, on Jl Malboro also.

I have a big bike, completely illegal, with a surabaya license plate, and forged STNK, but they let me through, as they can't prove it is a fake

Merrman
05-28-11, 07:49
. what did you do that caught their attention? normally they don't stop anyone. ).phantom, you amaze me! what on earth makes you think that you have to do something "wrong" to attract the attention of the police! you just need to be white! sure, if you don't have an int license they use this as an excuse but even if you do have one they can demand other imaginary documents that they say you should have. i was pulled up a few days ago in a regular "licence check". lots of cops, lots of regulars being pulled up. my mate and i had no problems.

i have had 3 previous occasions over the years in a car being flagged down for no reason apart from being a tourist. the demands vary as do their absurd stories. one cop was sitting having a smoke as we approached. when he walked up to the car he told me i was doing 80k in a 60 limit. sure! i bargained my way down to the usual 50, 000 from the original 150, 000 which is the standard these days. i have known people have their vehicle temporarily confirep001ed when they don't pay up. there's also no point spoiling your holiday for a principle. just play the game like the locals do. bargain a bit and pay up. cops are seen as a meal ticket by all their relatives and are expected to help out financially because they can. they also earn very low wages. about $120 a month. it still gives me the shits though!

Merrman
05-28-11, 07:52
Decided on a return trip after a good session a few days ago. I arrived at 8. 15pm to find only 6 girls to choose from. Very disappointing after 22+ previously. I paid my 200K and reluctantly picked Lolo, an average looker, maybe a 5, as I had other plans for later with friends and didn't want to go hunting around for ages. Didn't want a picture in any way. Didn't want her nipples sucked, didn't want any kissing stuff, didn't want any BBBJ. In fact she really didn't want to be there! She only wanted missionary and to get it over asap. She had the nerve to ask for a tip! What a waste of time!

Bigcebu
05-28-11, 12:25
Int'l drivers license is an absolute "MUST HAVE" here, unless you have the local license.

Very easy to get, google it, or if you are a AAA member in USA, it costs 20 USD, and is valid a year. Take a photo with you to Oscars Bar in Kuta. They will make you a british international licence that all cops in Bali accept.

Robert Long
05-28-11, 19:18
Take a photo with you to Oscars Bar in Kuta. They will make you a british international licence that all cops in Bali accept.What are they charging for this service? I have changed the date on the front of the AAA International with whiteout and they accepted it at a stop.

Bigcebu
05-28-11, 22:24
What are they charging for this service? I have changed the date on the front of the AAA International with whiteout and they accepted it at a stop.One year ago it was 125, 000 Rp. So probably arround 150, 000.

Phantomtiger2
05-28-11, 22:53
Phantom, you amaze me! What on earth makes you think that you have to do something "wrong" to attract the attention of the Police! You just need to be white!Ha ha, nothing amazing as it's what I notice over the many years of travel that it usually takes something to attract being stopped in the 1st place. Nothing to do with being white, black or local.

Spent alot of time in Thailand and PI and cops usually stop you (most of the time but not always the case) if they notice a direct violation first. The most common not wearing a helmet or having 5 people on a moto, missing plates etc.

I've been to Bali twice and both times rented a moto and never been stopped as I try to obey the rules, but guessing now I must have been just lucky.

Cheers

Freezone
05-28-11, 23:03
Int'l drivers license is an absolute "MUST HAVE" here, unless you have the local license.

Very easy to get, google it, or if you are a AAA member in USA, it costs 20 USD, and is valid a year.

The ones available online can be valid as long as 5 years.

Without the registaration, they might actually take the bike away from you.

Sunset road is a place they often set up, but I have seen them near my house, on Jl Malboro also. I am interested in this discussion as I will plan to rent and ride a motobike on next visit here, areas I plan to ride around will include (Sanur / Kuta / Denpa / Ubud).

Just did a quick google and saw the AAA offer an Intl drivers "permit", not a "license". Don't know what the difference between the 2 though?

Anyone have a good reliable link to the 5 years license. Found one on the internet but it said issue from Honduras? Don't really want to send any private and personal info for an application or website that could be a scam.

Thanks

Freezone
05-28-11, 23:08
What are they charging for this service? I have changed the date on the front of the AAA International with whiteout and they accepted it at a stop.Wow, How did you manage to get away with that one as an old AAA Intl "permit" I had from 3 years ago was a brown cardboard folder-like permit with my photo inside it. The white out would stand out like a sore thumb on it. Also any date changes over that will be very obvious.

Freezone
05-28-11, 23:14
Take a photo with you to Oscars Bar in Kuta. They will make you a british international licence that all cops in Bali accept.Where is Oscars Bar in Kuta located? Are they doing this for anyone walking in the door at all hours or certain hours of the day and need to know the owner?

How long (years) is the Brit Intl license good for?

Hmm. Just thought about something. Having a Brit Intl license on you if they search you at the airport (customs) and having other ID's such as passport and my regular drivers license from the US. Won't that be suspicious to the border agents? Don't want to be flagged as a hit man or a terrorist.

Bigcebu
05-29-11, 18:28
Where is Oscars Bar in Kuta located?Jalan Benesari.

Are they doing this for anyone walking in the door at all hours or certain hours of the day and need to know the owner?Just walk in with a photo in your hand, the waiters will directly ask you if you need a licence.

How long (years) is the Brit Intl license good for?Lost it, but I guess 3 years.

Hmm. Just thought about something. Having a Brit Intl license on you if they search you at the airport (customs) and having other ID's such as passport and my regular drivers license from the US. Won't that be suspicious to the border agents? Don't want to be flagged as a hit man or a terrorist.Having a british international driving licence will flag you as a terrorist? I know. The US are a sick country, but that is funny. What could a potential terrorist do with a british licence in the US?

I can only tell you my opinion on Europe: No problem at all.

You can even make a Indonesian licence in Bali. Will that flag you as a terrorist as well?

Freezone
05-29-11, 21:00
Having a british international driving licence will flag you as a terrorist? I know. The US are a sick country, but that is funny. What could a potential terrorist do with a british licence in the US?

I can only tell you my opinion on Europe: No problem at all.

Thanks for the reply.

US is not a sick country (yet) but only time will tell. Right now I would say its a very paranoid one.

The point is I've never been to England and if a British license is found on me at US Customs and they check the records and my passport, it won't take a genius to figure out the license is a fake and they will only have to wonder what am I doing with one-see what I mean.

Robert Long
05-29-11, 23:11
Wow, How did you manage to get away with that one as an old AAA Intl "permit" I had from 3 years ago was a brown cardboard folder-like permit with my photo inside it. The white out would stand out like a sore thumb on it. Also any date changes over that will be very obvious.Hey, I just told them that the office AAA made a mistake and thats how they corrected it. Actually I had forgotten to renew it as it is only good for 1 year.

The AAA is an extention of your original license. So you must also carry your real country of origin license. Just bullshit as it is only a document with a photo.

Also a comment to BigCebu. If you are not from a given country, it really is not approprate to comment negatively about that country. Each has it's own issues to deal with and we are dealing with ours.

RL

Bigcebu
05-31-11, 06:25
The point is I've never been to England and if a British license is found on me at US Customs and they check the records and my passport, it won't take a genius to figure out the license is a fake and they will only have to wonder what am I doing with one-see what I mean.For what reason shoul they do that for? Just tell them you bought that licence in Asia (like in Khao Sarn Road.). Many people buy fake documents there.

It would be ridicolous if the custom idiots would ask me something like that in Europe.

BTW: The british licence from Oscars bar is a real international licenence, issued by a british honorary consul (a guy with an old T-Shirt and Shorts).

Dazednconfused
06-01-11, 04:43

Very easy to get, google it, 1Ball is completely right and his is the most reliable information so far on this topic.

If you are in Bali already, go to the police station, pay your money and get a legitimate temporary license.

If you are going to Bali and are in your own country, your Automobile Association will do you one on the spot.

If you're in Bangkok you can find a variety of licenses on Khao San Road, but I know for a fact that the one that is issued by "United Nations" can get you into trouble in Bali, as some cops recognize it as a fake.

If you are not in your own country or Bangkok, but are somewhere where the mails are reliable, there are a number of websites where you upload a scan of your real home country drivers license, and your photo and signature scanned. Plus a credit card number. You get it by post in a few days.

These apparently are legitimate (as in real) licenses, which none of the "bought in a bar or shop" ones are.

You wouldn't necessarily want to use one of the fake ones in places other than the third world. I know in Australia on a traffic stop, if you show an International License, they go back to the patrol car and check it out over the radio.

As a final note, I would take the claim of legitimacy of the Oscar's license with a grain of salt.

The United Kingdom does not have an "honorary consul" based in a bar in Kuta.

It has a British Consulate in Sanur with pictures of Queen Elizabeth on the walls. This is an outpost of Empire and is staffed by diplomats every bit as pin-striped and stiff upper lipped as you would expect.

And, like every British Embassy or Consulate elsewhere in the world, they don't issue international drivers licenses.

Bigcebu
06-01-11, 06:16
If you are in Bali already, go to the police station, pay your money and get a legitimate temporary license.This so called "licence" isn't a Indonesian licence, it is a questionable document that is only valid on Bali (not on Java etc.).

As a final note, I would take the claim of legitimacy of the Oscar's license with a grain of salt.

The United Kingdom does not have an "honorary consul" based in a bar in Kuta. He isn't based in a bar.

Do you even know what a honorary consul is? Google for it.

And, like every British Embassy or Consulate elsewhere in the world, they don't issue international drivers licenses.He does.

Why shouldn't he? A international licence is not a driving licence, it is just a translation of your local licence and onlyvalid together with your local licence.

Dazednconfused
06-01-11, 07:53
This so called "licence" isn't a Indonesian licence, it is a questionable document that is only valid on Bali (not on Java etc.).

He isn't based in a bar.

Do you even know what a honorary consul is? Google for it.

He does.

Why shouldn't he? A international licence is not a driving licence, it is just a translation of your local licence and onlyvalid together with your local licence. Everything Bigcebu writes is total nonsense.

The thread was about how people could drive in Bali without having to pay off the cops. The temporary license does just that.

There is no honorary British consul in Bali, despite the Google hit. (I could put up a webpage and call myself the American "honorary" consul, but that does not make me one.)

There is, as I stated, a British Consulate. And while the consul may well be an honorable person, he is not an "honorary" consul. He is a career diplomat.

Honorary British consuls are appointed by the British Foreign Office in places far from where a formal consular office is situated. They are not paid, and their role is largely ceremonial. Their purpose is to foster good relations with the host country and direct any of their nationals who might need assistance to the appropriate place.

They are appointed from among (in most but not all cases) British expats, who must be of good standing and probity in the community. British honorary consuls do not do shonky international drivers licenses out the backdoor of bars."Just ask any of the waiters."

It is obvious you have never seen an international driving permit. It is not a translation of a person's home country license. It is a stand alone multi-page document which uses many of the world's most common languages to spell the categories of motor vehicles the bearer is permitted to drive in the country where it was issued. You are right only when you say that it should be presented along with a license from your home country.

Why don't you just stick to telling us about your sexual exploits instead of going on about stuff you know nothing about?

Jijjy
06-01-11, 09:58
I've been here for about 10 years and for about 1/2 that time I also had a legal translation of my California drivers license, which pacified 9 out of 10 cops, now I have a faux one from Koa San (spelling?) road in Thailand and have not had anyone ask to see it yet. My then legal AA club international was only good for car driving and not bike, which I do 99% of the time, so it was not of much help and too big to lug around in my shorts all the time and to confuse matters more, I've recently contracted a car monthly here in Ubud and I've not had to show anything, but things are a little more laid back here.

- Jerry

Freezone
06-01-11, 23:15
. My then legal AA club international was only good for car driving and not bike, which I do 99% of the time, so it was not of much help and too big to lug around in my shorts all the time and to confuse matters more, - JerryOk, need some clarification here. I intend to ONLY rent and ride a motobike while in Bali (or maybe Jakarta-if I could find a rental motobike there) and not a car. If I get the Intl drivers (license or permit) either online or thru my AAA office or perhaps even at Oscar Bar, are these good enough for riding a motobike if stopped by the cops?

Thanks.

FZ

1Ball
06-02-11, 00:01
Ok, need some clarification here. I intend to ONLY rent and ride a motobike while in Bali (or maybe Jakarta-if I could find a rental motobike there) and not a car. If I get the Intl drivers (license or permit) either online or thru my AAA office or perhaps even at Oscar Bar, are these good enough for riding a motobike if stopped by the cops?

Thanks.

FZNo idea about Oscar bar, but a AAA license with a stamp on A and B will work each and every time. You will notice mine is pretty beaten up, but I don't have a problem with it. I carry it with me everywhere I go. If you are renting a bike, you could actually lock it under the seat where the registration is, and produce both at the same time.

The license has a number at the bottom of the grey page which I have erased, for obvious reasons.

Now, let's get back to reading about Bigcebu's sexual exploits.

Jijjy
06-02-11, 02:16
The AA will issue you an international motorbike license only if you are already permitted to ride a motorbike in the states. I used to rent bikes when I first came here and no one ever asked me for a bike license, but possibly others have had different experiences. Be aware that the number one way a tourist ends up in the hospital is via motorbike riding. Don't expect them to apply the same logic you do while driving, like looking before turning and such.

Jerry.

Ok, need some clarification here. I intend to ONLY rent and ride a motobike while in Bali (or maybe Jakarta-if I could find a rental motobike there) and not a car. If I get the Intl drivers (license or permit) either online or thru my AAA office or perhaps even at Oscar Bar, are these good enough for riding a motobike if stopped by the cops?

Thanks.

FZ

Baliboy
06-02-11, 06:04
Another problem is that if you are injured while driving a motorcycle without a proper license, your insurance company may not cover medical costs.

Merrman
06-02-11, 09:10
Having a legal or apparently legal licence will probably get you through most regular Police Licence Checks. They do this VERY often around busy areas. It does NOT mean that you will then get away without paying a "fine"! At these checks they often let tourists straight past.

Then there are Police Checks that are quite literally to get money from you. The road to Uluwatu is most common (lots of tourists). If you don't have a "correct" licence then you will pay the "fine". If you DO have the correct Licence you will still pay the "fine", they just find another excuse. If you carry surfboards on the roof you pay a fine. If you carry them in the car you may still pay a fine. You are having money extorted from you! There is no legitimacy here whatsoever. Next time I'm going to ask if they will take Visa and see what happens! Locals get "fined", long term expats get "fined".

For all of that I still personally get the AA International Permit anyway as it may reduce the instances of bribes. Be polite and don't get aggressive with them, they HATE that and may well use their power to spoil your day! After all, a bribe of $5 isn't going to spoil your holiday is it!

Bigcebu
06-02-11, 17:45
Another problem is that if you are injured while driving a motorcycle without a proper license, your insurance company may not cover medical costs.Really?

My credit card travel health insurance covers everything except "wilful intent".

1Ball
06-02-11, 23:22
Another problem is that if you are injured while driving a motorcycle without a proper license, your insurance company may not cover medical costs.
Really?

My credit card travel health insurance covers everything except "wilful intent". I think if you decided to drive in a country, and "wilfully intend" to disregard the laws of what kind of license to carry, that probably would fall under............... wilful intent.

I certainly would not expect to win that fight with my insurance company.

Baliboy
06-03-11, 07:29
This whole discussion is ridiculous. I know that most guys on this forum practice, more or less, safe sex. Stupid not too. Yet, they would ride a motorcycle while they have no or little experience. As Jijjy said, number one reason for tourists to end up in a hospital are motor cycles. A friend who is a consul here, says that he gets calls every other day from hospitals with his countries people in it. (Often without enough money to pay for their stay and treatment).

Longbald
06-03-11, 07:58
Hi all,

I'm afraid that the current topic going to switch from driving license to travel insurance.

Many useful info everywhere in internet.

Since a few weeks I chat with a girl on Tagged. Chinese from Surabaya. 30 yo, own her clothe business in Denpasar. We decide to meet yesterday for a sunset drink. She chooses Potatoe Head. I don't know if you know that place in petitenget. Not exactly the cheapest. New, huge, classy spot right on the beach. 6pm, it was crowded. More Indonesian than bule. Very nice people. Nice music, martini drinks. I really think you can meet many interesting girls in that place. Then came my Chinese. Not a stunning beauty but really charming and cute tall girl. Travelled a lot, intelligent, conversation was rolling.

8pm time for dinner ok? She want to stay in the area. So it's going to be an expensive evening ya?

We decide to go to Sardine as she hasn't been there yet. Very nice place in front of Metis. Not cheap at all but fine food. One bottle of Brouilly later she was quite tired and drove me back to my motorbike before going home. Very nice evening see you soon sayang. Let her go she's a girlfriend candidate.

So what? Here comes the stupid (!) part of the night. On the way home realized it was 11. 30 pm. Mmmhhh. Maybe I turn right to Kuta ya? Then I went to Sky Garden. Stayed one hour there. Lingerie show wow! Then ladyboys show. Not many girls. Lot of Jakarta people on holiday, and crowds of young mostly aussie people, drunk as usual (!). Yesterday sky garden turned to bounty.

Decide to have a look in Paddy's next door. Got a couple of beers. That very cute little thing was there. I've already seen her a few times in that spot. Really beautiful. I decide to go for it. Offered a drink, Long Island as usual. I don't understand why they drink that shit in clubs, as they pour inside very low quantity of bad quality alcohol and add arak to complete (!) She asked 600k ST and 1M full night. Never pay that much but what the fuck (?) I want her. It's time to get my satibo pill I always get in my pocket when I go out. Well the total damage for that evening going to be quite high ya.

One hour later in my house I showed her what is a real Long Island. It seems she tasted the difference. Sofa, music, we slowly went into the real game. Wow! 1. 65m. 44 kg, thin body but round ass. I'm already woodhard! She decides to show me her pussy. Perfect shape. Freshly shaved, bald as an egg. Spread. Mmmhhhh looks really tight. Nice clit. She starts a very good blowjob. 20 yo only but already plenty of skills. 69. Suck her clit for a really long time. Juicy. She came.

Then sat on me. Front, then back. That way she has better control of my dick inside her. Moaning. I've reversed her on the sofa. Pound her spread legs, left, right, back, doggy, fingered her ass, that second piston increased the vibrations of her engine. Why are you so long honey? Because I love you babe.

Can't hold it anymore. Gosh! What a nice fuck! Thanks satibo.

Storytelling. Ica came from Surabaya at 18. Her dad and mum died when she was a child and her grandma from Madura take care of her. She has only one younger brother still at school. He's 18 now. She first worked at Diyan Ayu in Sanur (see Barri map). Her family believes she works in a supermarket! The boss was nice. She got 25k per customer and when she started fucking bule she got 30k for them. Bigger cock more money. If girls don't fuck with bule it's not because of longer cock. It's because their afraid. She says many are violent and beat them. Especially the young ones. She saved money for 4 month then paid the papasan to set her free 3M.

Moved to Kuta and started working in Paddy's. Started learning English. But we speak bahasa together, it was easier for her. Got a kos in Denpasar. She has customers everynight. Once went to Lombok with a guy for one week paid 10M. Once got 500$ from old drunk bule in Jayakarta hotel.

Every month she send money to her brother and grandma, pay his school fee 1M, kos 800k, loan for car Estilo in java 3m / month. She probably makes more than 15M a month.

She still refuses young guys because they're usually not nice with the girls and treat them badly.

Time to rest now, let's go to bed. Mimpi manis (sweet dreams).

5am. I'm hard as rock. Crawl in the sheets until her sweet pink pussy, lick her softly. Moans. Second round. Dawn's now. Sleep again. 9am. I caress her gently to wake her. Bathroom. Back to bed. Third round. I discover her treasures in daylight. Mmmmhhhh! The bed is really messy now.

Sorry I don't make picture. I just managed to steal this one this morning. She's much more beautiful in real.

Well it's time to go. Thanks babe have a nice day.

I'm a bit tired today. Different experiences last night. Total damage: a lot. She's worth the money : yes.

Have fun,

Longbald

Jiggydus
06-03-11, 11:13
So it's going to be an expensive evening ya?

Decide to have a look in Paddy's next door. Got a couple of beers. That very cute little thing was there. I've already seen her a few times in that spot. Really beautiful. I decide to go for it. She asked 600k ST and 1M full night. Never pay that much but what the fuck (?) I want her. Well the total damage for that evening going to be quite high ya.

She has customers everynight. Once went to Lombok with a guy for one week paid 10M. Once got 500$ from old drunk bule in Jayakarta hotel.

LongbaldI was visited Indonesia about a decade ago, and base on your experience, I would have had NO experience during my week there in Bali. At the time, I only spent $100USD total the entire week, with which I paid my hotel, food, drink, souvenirs, transportation, and entertainment expenses. That $100USD converted into about 1. 2 million Rupiahs, and I lived like a KING for a week. My hotel was nice (not the Hard Rock or any of those $100USD + places but still provided AC, clean bed, TV, swimming pool (I didn't use it) , private bathroom with shower (water was cool, but it was smoking hot outside so no problem) , and breakfast for under $5USD (yes that is correct. I actually stayed at another place for just $2USD but it didn't have AC so that is why I moved and stayed at the other place the remainder of the time there). The plus about those hotels was they were located right in the heart of the Kuta action. So minimized need for taxis. In fact, I only used taxis to get out to explore other action. For the week, I had two mongering experiences. The first was a street pickup. I recall she was a lazy lay with an attitude. Forgetable! The second had me wanting to get back to Bali as it was like a classic porno experience. At the time I was a relative youngster of about 27. I was hanging out at this bar when I decided I wanted a change of scenary. I was looking for some action but didn't know exactly where I could find it. But I remember how some of the taxi drivers I had passed earlier had asked if I wanted girls. So I stepped out and was just starting to walk toward another club when a taxi driver waiting outside the bar whistled to me and asked if I needed a ride (I said no thank you) , then he quickly asked if I was looking for girl (I was going to say no, but stopped and turned to him)? I asked,"Really? Where?" He said,"I show you. Lot of girl. Good girls. You have fun time." So I hop into his taxi and we head off. Now I had only drank one beer so I wasn't drunk and I was trying to watch where we were going just in case. If I were to go back, I don't think I could find the same place he took me. Well, we turn down a road and on the left after a little ways, I see a couple of buildings and lights. We pull in and he honks and out come the girls. I made my selection. A nice, slim Indochino lady wearing a dress (she beat out a slim nice one wearing jeans). I negotiated ST amount of 300K which was slightly less than $30USD (my previous forgettable street pickup had cost me 100K Rupiah) down from a starting price of 500K. I figured this was a fair price since if one goes to Tijuana and do either the street girls or club girls there, you can expect to pay $20USD plus $5USD for the room for 15 minutes of wham bam thank you ma'am sex. And let me tell you, I had one of the best experiences of my life to-date. We go into room and it had a nice big bed, clean sheets (they were white so you could tell it was clean) , and a private bath. As I am undressing she did ask me to please tip her after we were finished if I was really happy with her (I thought that was a very nice, tactful way of asking for tip without seeming to demand it since the condition of the tip was based on me enjoying the experience, not on the mere fact I had just been with her, had sex with her. Forward yet still in a serviant manner). That is why I have essentially retired from the US mongering scene. Too many ladies have an entitlement attitude, thinking their pussy is gold, platinum, bling bling! Anyway I digress. After undressing we go to get clean and she cleans me well. Being the 27 year old stud I was at the time, I was already rock hard. Could have cut glass with tip of my dick. She dries us off and we head to the bed where she proceeds to give me an awesome BBBJ. So awesome that I busted my first nut in her mouth. She took it all in, swallowed a bit of it and went in to rinse her mouth out. Came back quickly and I positioned her for a DATY experience. Very clean and tight, lightly haired pussy. After a good tongue lashing, I came up and entered her. Now before we had even started the festivities, she had held up a handful of condoms and asked me,"Condom or no condom" and I had replied,"No condom". So yes I entered her bareback. My was she nice wet and tight. I didn't want to bust so soon so I had her get on top of me and ride me. Wishful thinking I tell you. She was my second asian riding cowgirl (the first was a Thai) and she did it so well that she had me exploding a few minutes into riding me. I perhaps shot a little baby batter up in her but I lifted her up the moment I realized I was cumming and shot the rest onto my stomach and perhaps the bedsheet. She got up and grabbed a warm towel and cleaned me and herself off (in that order). She also squatted over the bidet in the bathroom to really cleanse her pink hole. I also washed up too. But we weren't done yet. We lay back down and she was rubbing my dick and noticed it was still hard. So she sucked on it some more. To make a long story short, I ended up busting a total of 5 nuts in my hour or so time with her, the last I deposited deep inside her **** while banging her doggystyle. After cleaning up, I gave her an additional 10USD and thanked her.

So I would have had no chance for fun if I would have had to blow 1million rupiah for just one experience. Of course, today there is no way I could let off 5 nuts even in a single day (right now. 3 is my limit per day now and I could only hope to get off 2 in an hour if done correctly. That is can't cum while inside or allow chick to jack me off while cumming. If so I am done). Of course, I realize more than 10 years have passed since my experience, but when I factor in the decline of the USD to the rupiah. 1 million for one experience is definitely too rich for my blood. But good on ya. But you are so right that she was EXPENSIVE!

Attached is pic of my former gf I banged daily while in Kenya just the way I banged my IndoChino ST girl in Bali. Bareback.

Longbald
06-03-11, 12:53
I was visited Indonesia about a decade ago, and base on your experience, I would have had NO experience during my week there in Bali. At the time, I only spent $100USD total the entire week, with which I paid my hotel, food, drink, souvenirs, transportation, and entertainment expenses. That $100USD converted into about 1. 2 million Rupiahs, and I lived like a KING for a week. My hotel was nice (not the Hard Rock or any of those $100USD + places but still provided AC, clean bed, TV, swimming pool (I didn't use it) , private bathroom with shower (water was cool, but it was smoking hot outside so no problem) , and breakfast for under $5USD (yes that is correct. I actually stayed at another place for just $2USD but it didn't have AC so that is why I moved and stayed at the other place the remainder of the time there). .

So I would have had no chance for fun if I would have had to blow 1million rupiah for just one experience. Of course, today there is no way I could let off 5 nuts even in a single day (right now. 3 is my limit per day now and I could only hope to get off 2 in an hour if done correctly. That is can't cum while inside or allow chick to jack me off while cumming. If so I am done). Of course, I realize more than 10 years have passed since my experience, but when I factor in the decline of the USD to the rupiah. 1 million for one experience is definitely too rich for my blood. But good on ya. But you are so right that she was EXPENSIVE! Nice report Jiggydus.

You're right. That girl was expensive. But WTF I wanted her and it was a very good one night long experience. I'm happy with that. The dinner before cost me more than that!

Bali can be very expensive now. Nice restaurant are costly and wine get 300% import taxes (muslim country).

As I said I usually don't spend so much for a girl. For a night from 500 to 300k. And ST can be as cheap as 200k in some good spots in Sanur with very lovely girls.

First time I came in Bali it was 14 years ago. I spent a few times more than 100$ in a week. I don't remember how much I paid for my hotel (3 brothers in Legian) but it was a lot more than 5 bucks without breakfast. And I remember that time I got a lot of freebee back to my bungalow. I met once at the pool a tall blonde model style croatian girl who later invited me for a naughty nap in her room.

Inflation in Indonesia is quite high and Bali is a big tourist destination. I don't think it's still possible to get so cheap accomodation.

By the way if I compare what you paid 10 years ago 300k for a fuck, and what we usually pay now, it's still the same. So we can be happy!

You can come back. I hope you'll be able now to spend more for a week. But you can still enjoy nice chicks for 30 bucks. Be quick before the USD collapses completly!

Happy hunting.

Longbald

Member #2041
06-03-11, 17:27
I much prefer reports of shagging hot girls with photos, than a discussion of the legalities of drivers licenses. There's a reason I don't spend any of my leisure time at the DMV.

Sharka
06-03-11, 23:50
Although I do agree most of us would love to only read about our sexual experiences, some also have questions about a foreign land that others may help inorder to improve the overall enjoyment in that country.

Although Intl drivers license may be dull to some, I happen to believe it is a relevant topic.

Why-because renting motobikes is another mode of transportation to find "action", and not rely on taxi all the time.

On my last trip, I rented a motobike without knowing or anyone telling me I needed anything other than my home state car license and my passport. I showed them these and the bike was mine for 10 days. Now reading about all the police checkpoints I guess I was lucky never stopped or saw a police anywhere in Sanur or Kuta.

Don't plan to press my luck so I'm also thinking about getting an Intl drivers license to be sure.

Note: The AA Intl will not work for me as I don't have a motocycle licence, just a regular car license.

Thinking of perhaps getting the Intl drivers license online but not now sure if this will cover a motobike use? Any one with thoughts on this could PM me.

Thanks.

Shark

Jiggydus
06-04-11, 00:01
Nice report Jiggydus.

Be quick before the USD collapses completly!

Happy hunting.

LongbaldYes, it was nice indeed. And I can understand paying a bit more for "that one" you don't want to get away (at least for that night!).

As for the USD, we truly need some austerity measures because this change that is happening is not something I can believe in (pun intended and I will leave it at that). BaRoke oBeam Me Up Scotty.

1Ball
06-04-11, 07:46
Note: The AA Intl will not work for me as I don't have a motocycle licence, just a regular car license.

Thinking of perhaps getting the Intl drivers license online but not now sure if this will cover a motobike use? Any one with thoughts on this could PM me.

Thanks.

SharkFrom what I understand, an online license will only cover what you are legally allowed to drive.

At your next visit, walk into any small shop in kuta that makes rubber stamps, (STEMPEL) , show them your license, and have a stamp made. Buy a red ink pad, and before you know it, you are legal my friend.

Stamp away, and you could find yourself "legally" driving an 18 wheeler if you wish.

Dazednconfused
06-04-11, 09:08
you could find yourself "legally" driving an 18 wheeler if you wish.Steady on 1Ball! Don't put ideas in people's heads.

The day that 18 wheelers appear on the island's roads is the day that I decide never to go back.

The 6 & 10 wheel yellow dump trucks are menace enough without shabu shabu smoking mouth-breathing idiots upsizing to 18 wheels. (I don't mean Sharka. I am reliably informed he breathes through his nose like any normal human being.)

Robert Long
06-04-11, 20:22
Steady on 1Ball! Don't put ideas in people's heads.

The day that 18 wheelers appear on the island's roads is the day that I decide never to go back.

The 6 & 10 wheel yellow dump trucks are menace enough without shabu shabu smoking mouth-breathing idiots upsizing to 18 wheels. (I don't mean Sharka. I am reliably informed he breathes through his nose like any normal human being.) My man, don't you see the ocean cargo containers trucks? Every bit an 18 wheeler. 20 and 40 foot containers being trucked to Surabaya.

Try driving to Surabaya and back sometime. It will be the last time no matter what the price of airfair. The trucks and Big Busses run everybody off the roads. I pitty the Motorbikes, they bite the dust and there is no mercy from the drivers of the big rigs. The roads in Java are a death wish.

RL

VaderBule
06-05-11, 13:06
Although Intl drivers license may be dull to some, I happen to believe it is a relevant topic.

Why-because renting motobikes is another mode of transportation to find "action", and not rely on taxi all the time.

On my last trip, I rented a motobike without knowing or anyone telling me I needed anything other than my home state car license and my passport. I showed them these and the bike was mine for 10 days. Now reading about all the police checkpoints I guess I was lucky never stopped or saw a police anywhere in Sanur or Kuta.

Don't plan to press my luck so I'm also thinking about getting an Intl drivers license to be sure.

Thanks.

SharkI wouldn't ride a bike in Bali. I do in Australia. But taxis are so cheap in Bali.

I enjoy riding, I have had my Busa since Feb last year and have been riding for nearly 20 years. There is nothing *on wheels* like the buzz that 1340cc and 195HP gives. LOL. To me it is not worth the hassle in Bali, taxis are EVERYWHERE. If you want that bike fix there are a lot of riders keen on taking you wherever.

But hey, if anyone is keen on riding in Bali go for it. In Western Australia an Intl Permit is $32. 50 (http://rac.com.au/Travel/International-driving-permit.aspx) for 12 months, if you are coming from here. Other AAA associated places are probably a similar price. (NRMA, AANT etc.)

I'm going to Bali (staying in Sanur) in August. Enjoying the writeups and the map, well done to all concerned.

The last couple of times I've been there I've stayed in Legian / Kuta, and taxis have taken me to a place on the way to Sanur. It was on the left on the way there, on a large road. It had high walls, a building for selection and a series of joined huts for the deed. Each hut had a shower over bath separate from the bedroom and seemed clean.

No idea of the name of the place, but it must be well known if 2 different drivers have taken me to the same place!

This website is obviously valuable for the info about alternatives.

Robert Long
06-05-11, 21:57
I wouldn't ride a bike in Bali. I do in Australia. But taxis are so cheap in Bali.

I enjoy riding, I have had my Busa since Feb last year and have been riding for nearly 20 years. There is nothing *on wheels* like the buzz that 1340cc and 195HP gives. LOL. To me it is not worth the hassle in Bali, taxis are EVERYWHERE. If you want that bike fix there are a lot of riders keen on taking you wherever.

But hey, if anyone is keen on riding in Bali go for it. In Western Australia an Intl Permit is $32. 50 (

http://rac.com.au/Travel/International-driving-permit.aspx

) for 12 months, if you are coming from here. Other AAA associated places are probably a similar price. (NRMA, AANT etc.)

I'm going to Bali (staying in Sanur) in August. Enjoying the writeups and the map, well done to all concerned.

The last couple of times I've been there I've stayed in Legian / Kuta, and taxis have taken me to a place on the way to Sanur. It was on the left on the way there, on a large road. It had high walls, a building for selection and a series of joined huts for the deed. Each hut had a shower over bath separate from the bedroom and seemed clean.

No idea of the name of the place, but it must be well known if 2 different drivers have taken me to the same place!

This website is obviously valuable for the info about alternatives. Hot, Dusty, Fumes and A Lot of Work in riding bikes. The only way to go is in an air conditioned mobile with good music and a cold drink. And benzine is so cheap in Bali. No reason to risk your life and limb in that traffic.

Our servant's husband was just killed on his motorbike, hit by a truck. They gave her 25 juta and she took her 2 kids and went back to Java. Quite a loss for all concerned.

I guess it boils down to your situation, what can you afford. But you only have 1 life. I have seen so many accidents where the bike rider was seriously injured. The last thing you want in life is to have to go to a Balinese Hospital. My business partner broke his ankle and was opperated on in Bali. Now he is crippled for life and limps.

A Mobile is like a condom. It can save your life.

RL

Sharka
06-05-11, 22:45
I don't mean Sharka. I am reliably informed he breathes through his nose like any normal human being.)Ha, Thanks for the vote of confidence. Just for the record, I sometimes also breathe through my mouth.

Shark

Sharka
06-05-11, 22:52
I wouldn't ride a bike in Bali. I do in Australia. But taxis are so cheap in Bali.

!

This website is obviously valuable for the info about alternatives. I rode in Bali for 10days on my last visit. Agree that taxis are not expensive but Nothing like the freedom of doing my own travel to anywhere, anytime and on my own schedule. If I didn't like what was on offer from Xhouse 1, then simple to hop on the bike to Xhouse 2 and so on until I find what I like and if its early and most gals not on duty yet, then hop on and ride to the beach and come back later. Can't really do that with a taxi as using them will entail a "commission" on anything you choose on site and price of ride goes up as you go from house to house to house.

IMO- Bali is ok for riding motobikes (can't say anything about outside of this area or roads to Java etc as I have not experience this). For comparison as I've rode motobikes in several other asian countries, the worst are Thailand (BKK) , Cambodia (PP) and Vietnam (HCMC). If you can survive those places (I have) then Bali is a breeze-again IMO.

And agree, this website is great for other relevant info from many mongers that share our passion for our hobby. For me, finding ways to get to the action (hence the Intl license inquiry/questions) is just as important as getting the action. It's really to each owns preference for mode of transport as others here will also tell you they too love travelling on their own.

Cheers

Shark

Sharka
06-05-11, 23:08
From what I understand, an online license will only cover what you are legally allowed to drive.

At your next visit, walk into any small shop in kuta that makes rubber stamps, (STEMPEL) , show them your license, and have a stamp made. Buy a red ink pad, and before you know it, you are legal my friend.

Stamp away, and you could find yourself "legally" driving an 18 wheeler if you wish. Thanks for the tip.

Are these "rubber stamp" places hard to find? I remember riding through Kuta several times on my last visit but don't recall ever passing one that made these. Do you have a list of names or address (street and cross street) that you are aware of. Also what should it cost as not to get ripped off. Thanks.

Hmm, now getting an 18 wheeler will put the motobike safety issue to rest. But not sure if one will fit into the parking lot of an Xhouse-ha ha.

Shark

1Ball
06-06-11, 09:37
Thanks for the tip.

Are these "rubber stamp" places hard to find? SharkThere are actual shops that only make rubber stamps, but I think most shop that do printing can do them also, and those are easy to find. They print labels, bar codes, paper and plastic bags, you name it.
There is a large priniting shop on the corner of sunset road and the road that leads to iman bonjol and denpasar.

I Stopped in there today. Cost is 5 bucks, in 24 hours.

Hope that helps.

MarkIII
06-06-11, 17:50
There are actual shops that only make rubber stamps, but I think most shop that do printing can do them also, and those are easy to find. They print labels, bar codes, paper and plastic bags, you name it.

There is a large priniting shop on the corner of sunset road and the road that leads to iman bonjol and denpasar.

I Stopped in there today. Cost is 5 bucks, in 24 hours.

Hope that helps. Guys I wouldn't worry to much about a license. Last 3 weeks I have been riding a motorbike around Legian / Kuta. I bring my international driver license and I never got a problem. My license is just for a car, but they simply don't understand it or can't read the license. They always give it back and say "makasih bapak". It's valid 1 year, but I "extended it myself and made it valid for 5 years (no problem as well).

A taxi is cheap, but a motor a whole lot faster and flexible (and that for Rp. 25. 000 about 2 euro a day).

Dazednconfused
06-10-11, 03:19
Back in Bali tomorrow.

Where's the best strong massage with toe-curling happy ending at the moment? No recent massage posts on the forum at all.

I used to see a particular girl at Kuta Bugar but the last time I was in Bali she had moved on.

So. Right now, what's her name and or badge number, where does she work, and what will it cost me all up?

Location not important. Have wheels, will travel.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hawaiibicouple
06-10-11, 13:48
I will be in Tambulen 23-27 June. I am looking for some action while I am there. Any suggestions? Traveling without the wife and will be diving during the day. I want to dive some pussy at night. Any help would be great.

Hawaiibicouple
06-10-11, 13:53
I will be in Tambulen 23-27 June. I am looking for some action while I am there. Any suggestions? Traveling without the wife and will be diving during the day. I want to dive some pussy at night. Any help would be great.I am an idiot and can't spell. I meant Tulamben.

Bigcebu
06-11-11, 21:07
I will be in Tambulen 23-27 June. I am looking for some action while I am there. Any suggestions? Traveling without the wife and will be diving during the day. I want to dive some pussy at night. Any help would be great.In the middle of nothing. You won't find something there. A taxi to Sanur will take about 1, 5 oneway.

Forget aout fucking there.

Non Olet
06-11-11, 22:06
In the middle of nothing. You won't find something there. A taxi to Sanur will take about 1, 5 oneway.

Forget aout fucking there. No luck about there, although some spectacular diving, especially in the nearby Ahmed. Last time I stayed in Kuta and rented with my buddy a taxi to Tulamben. Sorry forgot the price but it was not disasterous. Slept the two hour in the taxi and enjoied the diving in north Bali and all the fun in Kuta. You might consider to bring your own toy from Kuta to Tulamben!

Have fun

Vogel09
06-12-11, 07:01
Dear fellow travelers,

Will be in Bali next week and looking for some action with Russian or Eastern European ladies. Do you know any places that I could visit where they have Russian or EE pro's? Will try my luck with the tourists, but would like to have a back-up option, with some paid entertainment. .

Thanks, any advice appreciated!

V.

Sharka
06-15-11, 23:50
I will be in Tambulen 23-27 June. I am looking for some action while I am there. Any suggestions? Traveling without the wife and will be diving during the day. I want to dive some pussy at night. Any help would be great.I was there for about 2 days and the only diving you will be doing is in the water. No action of any kind that I could see. Perhaps some local brothels exist but I never came across any myself.

Shark

Sharka
06-15-11, 23:53
Dear fellow travelers,

Will be in Bali next week and looking for some action with Russian or Eastern European ladies. Do you know any places that I could visit where they have Russian or EE pro's? Will try my luck with the tourists, but would like to have a back-up option, with some paid entertainment. .

Thanks, any advice appreciated!

V. I was in Bali for over 1 week last year and the only "white ladies" were all tourist, none were for P4P. Although many seem single (with other lady friends) so maybe could score a freebie. The Whites were Mostly Aussie women from what I could see and hear (when they talk) Didn't come across any Russians, otherwise alot of Korean women arriving by the bus loads.

Shark

Robert Long
06-16-11, 07:28
I was there for about 2 days and the only diving you will be doing is in the water. No action of any kind that I could see. Perhaps some local brothels exist but I never came across any myself.

SharkHowzit? Just find a hotel guy, you are staying at a hotel I assume, and tell him what you want. We were at Chandi Dasa one time many years ago, and we just asked the hotel owner if there were any girls around and he came up with 3 in less than an hour. Not bad either considering that is country to the max. You might be surprised.

RL

Momonas
06-16-11, 09:07
Good day to all,

This is my first post, so please bear with me if I ask any silly questions.

Actually I managed to get thru half of the post in this thread but I couldn't find anything that is even close to what I'm looking for. I'm coming down to Bali next week and this will be my last 'single' trip as I'm getting 'jailed for life' soon. So I'm thinking of satisfying my sexual dreams before I get locked up. So what I'm looking for is a place where I can pick up chicks for a three-some. I intend to have this little party of mine back at my hotel and preferably for the whole night.

So to all the bosses out there, please shed some light and hook a brother up.

Cheers to all.

James Monger
06-16-11, 11:16
Hi Everyone,

First time poster on the site.

I am after some info if I may?

First time I will be in Bali and staying at the Astana Villas at the above address.

Anyone know of it and if there is any massage and action nearby?

Thanks,

James

Bigcebu
06-16-11, 23:08
So I'm thinking of satisfying my sexual dreams before I get locked up.Take an AirAsia flight to BKK and a taxi to Pattaya.

Bali? Well there are mongering posibilities, but I would never ever visit that Island for P4P, espc. Not if that would be my last single vacation of my life.

Dazednconfused
06-17-11, 02:43
I will be in Tambulen 23-27 June. I am looking for some action while I am there.I was in Tulamben last month for the first time in over a year.

Nothing has changed that would suggest to me that there is any P4P action. It is a short stretch of rural highway with marginally upmarket accommodation on the seaward side, and low rent places on the mountain side. A handful of local style food and drink shacks. Restaurants at the better hotels. I reckon most people are asleep by 8 pm.

You could luck on to a hotel waitress or room girl, or even a big beefy fraulein there for the diving, but don't hold your breath.

Even Amed, further down the coast and much more developed, has no obvious action, although a couple of years ago a local honey by the name of Wayan used to frequent Wawa Wewe restaurant. She was said to drop her knickers when drunk enough and if the price was right. Didn't notice her there last month.

Robert Long is probably right that girls could be bussed in for the occasion, but Candi Dasa where it happened for him is only an hour's or so drive from Gianyar which has plenty of local action.

Tulamben however, is way way out in the sticks, about 3 hours from the nearest real center of population.

Boarer
06-17-11, 08:53
Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiibicouple View Post.

I will be in Tambulen 23-27 June. I am looking for some action while I am there. Any suggestions? Traveling without the wife and will be diving during the day. I want to dive some pussy at night. Any help would be great.

You could luck on to a hotel waitress or room girl, or even a big beefy fraulein there for the diving, but don't hold your breath.Would be careful about pulling a S tr a uss K ah and ala m aid in Man Hat ten. You do not want the girl to lose her job. Use to chat up potential hotel staff and take numbers fo are the next visit at a different hotel. Many are willing to meet but only some willing to play. Family, staff, and close knit community problems.

As a newbee myself, I might suggest; given your short stay, you could try a local fixer and test out some talent to bring with you or arrange for them to travel up separately. You do not want to end up with someone with a bad attitude or bad performance for four nights. I am assuming that you will be at another location in Bali for the first part of your stay. Get a local SIM and start passing the number around to all the girls.

Sharka
06-18-11, 23:12
Howzit? Just find a hotel guy, you are staying at a hotel I assume, and tell him what you want. We were at Chandi Dasa one time many years ago, and we just asked the hotel owner if there were any girls around and he came up with 3 in less than an hour. Not bad either considering that is country to the max. You might be surprised.

RLDidn't have that option as my hotel was very specific about having "women guest" in the room if one didn't check in with you (BIG sign at the door). Not GF so I just stuck to diving knowing I will get action again soon enough when I get back to Kuta / Sanur. Rented a bike and did recon but nothing around but the beach and boondocks.

Shark

Sharka
06-18-11, 23:21
Gianyar which has plenty of local action.

Tulamben however, is way way out in the sticks, about 3 hours from the nearest real center of population. Hmm, Gianyar. Never heard of this place and don't know if there is anything of interest there. Where is it located? Is it worth a trip there for the action if I had 2-3 days of free time on my next visit?

Shark

FieldMouse
06-19-11, 14:21
So, how do the x houses work, are they open all the time, do you just knock on the door, I have no idea how these houses work, or what the diff is between x, xx, and xxx. I'm sure this part I will find in the forum, but would appreciate info on when these place are considered 'open', also, if ahouse has an x, is it likely to be left there from prior tennants and I go knocking on the door of a respected family?

Help me ISG forum, your my only hope.

Thanks,

Fieldy

Dazednconfused
06-20-11, 05:23
Hmm, Gianyar. Is it worth a trip there for the action if I had 2-3 days of free time on my next visit?

SharkIt's Bali's second largest city and it's east of Denpasar less than an hour's drive. It's got all the local-oriented sleaze, from Rp 20, 000 in the bushes through to Sanur type X.house locations. Waste of time when it's all available a lot closer to where we all tend to stay.

The only thing that you might find interesting Sharka, knowing that you like a walk on the wild side, are the brothels attached to the big gravel pits and quarries which service the truck drivers and quarrymen. These places (the quarries, I mean) are called "Galian". There's a pretty substantial one near the big bridge towards the end of the new Mantra Bypass (the one that runs from just north of Sanur through to Padang Bai in the east.)

I've never been myself. I'm guessing they're the 'flea pit' end of the market and definitely condom country, but maybe worth taking a nosy round and seeing what turns up.

Merrman
06-22-11, 04:30
Not all "X" addresses are brothels! The ones that are are quite simple to approach. Simply walk into a known address and someone will approach you to see if you want a girl. If you are unsure and think you are in the wrong place just apologise and say you are lost. Nobody will be offended. You can get girls daytime in most of the brothels but the selection is smaller. Always best after 9pm. Standard short time rate seems to be 200, 000 ($22) for short time. You can try handing the papasan 150, 000 and see if he asks more which usually happens. You can tip the girl say 50 or 100, 000 if they were good value. No need to tip if average, just start to walk before they have time to ask! Most brothels seem to be in Sanur area and not too hard to find. You can always find an expat at a bar to ask too.

Try 29 Jalan Danau Poso, a few doors from C&K Bar and Sari Bundo Indo restaurant.

3B and 11B Jalan Sekar Waru close to Mercure hotel.

89 Jalan Bet-Ngandang2 near to the On-on Bar.

There are 2 more down the lane next to the Circle K on Jalan Danau Poso, one is 18X andthe other 67X I think. Yet to try them but will soon. If you're in Bali July 3 to 8 then let me know.

So, how do the x houses work, are they open all the time, do you just knock on the door, I have no idea how these houses work, or what the diff is between x, xx, and xxx. I'm sure this part I will find in the forum, but would appreciate info on when these place are considered 'open', also, if ahouse has an x, is it likely to be left there from prior tennants and I go knocking on the door of a respected family?

Help me ISG forum, your my only hope.

Thanks,

Fieldy

Dazednconfused
06-24-11, 03:50
Not all "X" addresses are brothels!You'd better believe it that X in no way implies the address is a brothel. X does not mean sex.

The Balinese house numbering system is as crazy and devoid of rules as the driving.

The first house built in a street is number 1. And then someone builds a second house, at the other end of the street. 200 yards away. This is number 2. The third house built is number 3 and so on and so forth. So you can have a house numbered 14 alongside one numbered 152. Depends on when they are built.

Where the X comes in is where a property might have been subdivided, or a person built a new house and thought that 9 was a lucky number so to differentiate it from the "real" 9 half a mile away, he calls it 9X.

In Sanur it's just coincidence that so many brothels have X addresses.

Better to follow the addresses in this forum, or use Barri's excellent monger map which seems to list all real (as in brothel) X houses.

JustBlue
06-25-11, 08:29
Can not remember the last time a girl was was talk about, as a referral. Where are all the numbers and names?

My mate bang number 17 at kuta buger for Rp50, 000 and number 49 is a gold digger and a pain in the ass. Photo Number 49.

FieldMouse
06-25-11, 21:29
Thanks to Dazedandconfused and Merrman for that info, I'm now a lot wisr than I was last trip! Interesting numbering system and I guess it makes sense.

Thanks again forum, your a great help.

Fieldmouse

Merrman
06-26-11, 01:01
Somewhere on the net I found directions to this place so I am repeating them for anyone interested. From Nusa Dua go about 1 mile back towards Kuta until you see a big Yamaha sign and showroom. Turn left up the small road 200m until you see a dirt yard off to your right full of shanty bars. I was there around 2pm and there were plenty of girls. They were pretty much all old and ugly but I found a gem at the little place actually on the road. Her name was Shanti and was well worth Rp200, 000. I really should have pushed her down to 150 but there were just no other possibilities. The places are dives compared to elsewhere but at least you could see them all without having to go and drink a beer in every one until you found a pretty one!

Merrman
06-26-11, 01:02
I met a hot chick at a MP in Kuta and I paid her Rp 300, 000 as she happily posed for pics and video. I asked about taking her away for 2 or 3 days and she wanted Rp 200, 000 a day for the boss and 1. 5 million ($170) a day for her. It's too much of course but maybe someone can tell me what the 'correct' rate is.

Sharka
06-26-11, 23:59
Somewhere on the net I found directions to this place so I am repeating them for anyone interested. From Nusa Dua go about 1 mile back towards Kuta until you see a big Yamaha sign and showroom. Turn left up the small road 200m until you see a dirt yard off to your right full of shanty bars. I was there around 2pm and there were plenty of girls. They were pretty much all old and ugly but I found a gem at the little place actually on the road. Her name was Shanti and was well worth Rp200, 000. I really should have pushed her down to 150 but there were just no other possibilities. The places are dives compared to elsewhere but at least you could see them all without having to go and drink a beer in every one until you found a pretty one!Dude, if you are referring to the "fleapit" local brothels here near a factory then you have definitely overpaid. The maximum rate here should be about 100, 000r.

Neufie
06-30-11, 08:47
Stayed for two nights, $115 / night all in for "deluxe" villa. Quoted $70 for main hotel room. Rustic, indo style, stand alone chalet, with outdoor toilet in a small courtyard, small front garden, french doors to small deck at back. Nice if you like something different, reminded me of Livingstones in BKK with the attitude of staff towards the ladies. All good no matter what you were up to. Seemed somewhat couple oriented, though I saw some mongering going on, staff were cool either way. Tripadviser said be wary of internet, but it was acceptable, just a little slow. One of the waiters has a moto to rent, and he seemed to be the cheapest around if you were a guest. All in all, I would recommend if you are bringing someone from elsewhere, not sure what the scene is like for Seminyak otherwise (my first time in Indo). I was with a regular flip from Singapore on her way home so just had a relaxed couple of sessions.

JustBlue
07-04-11, 09:43
Here is a photo of the girl I banged from the flea pit. Please do not pay anymore then RP100, 000.

I banged two and paid Rp100, 000 both time and will post the Photo of the other girl late. Happy hunting guys.

Labadi
07-05-11, 16:01
I am just planing my trip to Bali, lodging in Nusa Dua. I always appreciated the flea pit, so I hope I will be as lucky as you were. By the way, are there some other spots worthwhile to visit? Does someone have knowledge of massage salon where you can get more from on or another girl (near Nusa Dua)? I am sorry, but the way to the real hot spots is way too far (since I won't be alone in the hotel).

If I am lucky, I will give you some more information with photos (like the last time in 2009).

Happy hunting as well folks

JustBlue
07-06-11, 18:16
Photo of a sweet girl for Rp 100000 from the flea pit

VaderBule
07-07-11, 02:38
I'm a hairy bugger, but I'd like to enjoy the massages when in Bali in a month.

Has anyone had a wax job done IN BALI?

I'll go a minimum back job, but might go a crack / back / sack for the hell of it.

Again, has anyone had this done in Bali, and can you recommend a place to have it done?

JustBlue
07-07-11, 05:29

I'll go a minimum back job, but might go a crack / back / sack for the hell of it.

Again, has anyone had this done in Bali, and can you recommend a place to have it done?But maybe fun to try. Could hurt? A hairless sack and crack. Good for the ceweks and rose leaf.

Maybe nice for the girls at the flea pit. Heeeeeee Open minded.

Wayne Lynch
07-07-11, 10:26

Again, has anyone had this done in Bali, and can you recommend a place to have it done?YES I had a wax job done at a hair salon in Legian, last July. NEVER again. Ended up with with an infection.

Suggest you don't go to a cheap salon. Pay a little extra at one of those large salons, where they have all.

The equipment.

VaderBule
07-08-11, 02:23
YES I had a wax job done at a hair salon in Legian, last July. NEVER again. Ended up with with an infection.

Suggest you don't go to a cheap salon. Pay a little extra at one of those large salons, where they have all.

The equipment.Oh, ok. Might save the hassle and get it done in Perth then.

On another note.

It dawned on me last night that my phone has a gps, and I found an app that lets you set way points. So I've been inputting all the Sanur ones.

I take it that the gps location is precise enough to remove any doubt which place is the one, and not just the area? I've never used a gps.

Also there is two Sanur 05x. One is at. 8.706343, 115. 255966 and the other. 8.702960, 115. 255737.

Thanks to those who went to the trouble of putting this together and maintaining it! Good effort.

Blue Nova
07-08-11, 09:56
I am planning my vacation to Bali for the second time. It will be in Nov.

Any suggestion for hotel in kuta or legian price range 70-90 USD.

I will be alone in the trip

VaderBule
07-08-11, 23:36
I am planning my vacation to Bali for the second time. It will be in Nov.

Any suggestion for hotel in kuta or legian price range 70-90 USD.

I will be alone in the tripI've previously stayed at a place called Dewi Sri, it is located in a lane running off the intersection of Jl Legian and Poppies2.

(This is where the Bali memorial is too.)

It's quiet enough, and has been refurbished recently, which it needed when I was there.

Fits your budget too.

http://www.dewisrihotel.com/

ProfDesigner
07-09-11, 02:51
I've previously stayed at a place called Dewi Sri, it is located in a lane running off the intersection of Jl Legian and Poppies2.

It's quiet enough, and has been refurbished recently, which it needed when I was there.

Fits your budget too.

http://www.dewisrihotel.com/I agree with Vader on this one Dewi Sri is looking really good now and very girl friendly. You will be literally a 3 minute walk from the main action at night and yet far away so the music isn't annoying. An Alternative is Ida Hotel behind Kuta Square. They too have just been renovated and is nice and quiet at night. Its run by the same company as Dewi Sri and has an Australian manager so things are kept very clean and tidy.

Enjoy the Hunting.

Prof

VaderBule
07-09-11, 10:28
I agree with Vader on this one Dewi Sri is looking really good now and very girl friendly. You will be literally a 3 minute walk from the main action at night and yet far away so the music isn't annoying. An Alternative is Ida Hotel behind Kuta Square. They too have just been renovated and is nice and quiet at night. Its run by the same company as Dewi Sri and has an Australian manager so things are kept very clean and tidy.

Enjoy the Hunting.

ProfBy coincidence the 2nd trip to Bali I stayed at the Ida behind Kuta Square. Very handy but be careful coming back at night pissed as the ground is uneven with deep drains near the path.

It too needed refurbishing, in the room I had the main room light would glow very dimly and flicker at night. When switched off. Meaning the switch was a fire waiting to happen. Yes I reported it several times.

For the price the old fittings and cracked walls were forgiveable I guess.

Staying at the Swastika in Sanur this time. Anyone know if it has been refurbished, BEFORE I've been to it. 8)

And if it is girl friendly?

SammySamsam
07-09-11, 15:35
I agree with Vader on this one Dewi Sri is looking really good now and very girl friendly. You will be literally a 3 minute walk from the main action at night and yet far away so the music isn't annoying. An Alternative is Ida Hotel behind Kuta Square. They too have just been renovated and is nice and quiet at night. Its run by the same company as Dewi Sri and has an Australian manager so things are kept very clean and tidy.

Enjoy the Hunting.

ProfAny really cheap hotels in denpasar? Directions would be really good.

3hr min or even 1 night?

I've got two on girls keen, so I'm looking to use a cheap room for both. 1@8pm The other@9pm But hopefully they meet at the same time. I want keep the cost down as they are both under 300k for two hours.

Going fee pit nusa is a good easy time.

Number 35@star burger and 68@kuta burger my fav, but just for massage, such a sexy massage. Extra is over rated at these spa's!

SammySamsam
07-09-11, 17:12
Kuta Bugar is well documented. I think it is a very reliable stop to relieve your ball pressure.

I can highly recommend Eka #68.

She is attractive, Chinese look, big features (eyes, lips, smile).

Her body is curvy but not fat.

Her basic massage is very good.

Her hand job is very good.

Standard room is 50K for an hour and VIP is 80K. VIP room has walls, door, private shower. Standard has "partition", curtain, shower down the hall.

I think the extra 30k is well worth having the VIP room.

I tip EKA 100k for handjob ending. This is pretty standard. If you want to take off her shirt and suck her tits, probably another 100k. I usually don't bother.

The best thing about her is she is very good at what she does, she is attractive and pleasant, her price is reasonable.

What more do you need at a massage place?Yes I love her touch, and for me she strips for 150Rp I finger pussy ok and suck those nice tits, mmm tasty. But she is lonely makes me sad.

Tucan1
07-10-11, 14:28
Hi falks! Will be single in Bali for the first time first days of sept. I've already booked a villa in jimbaran cause I was supposed to go there with a girl from Java. Well now I'm alone. For that reason I was thinking to' delete my booking. Was wondering if someone can suggest me some girls Who want to share villa with me.

Really don't know where to Find them in Bali.

Any help Will be very welcome! Thanks

John Aldrich
07-10-11, 15:57
Hi falks! Will be single in Bali for the first time first days of sept. I've already booked a villa in jimbaran cause I was supposed to go there with a girl from Java. Well now I'm alone. For that reason I was thinking to' delete my booking. Was wondering if someone can suggest me some girls Who want to share villa with me.

Really don't know where to Find them in Bali.

Any help Will be very welcome! ThanksTry DIA. But you will have to invest time by being in touch with the girls and then break the ice. Or you could even check out craiglist. Org and there are quite a few cute ones there too. And some even post that they are available. Go to the casual encounters section of CL and you can locate them.

Merrman
07-11-11, 01:47
I know my way around many of the so-called X-houses in Sanur but where should I look to find a hot looking girl to take a way for a few days / week at a sensible price? What is the going rate for girls like this, even in Thailand as well?

Member #2041
07-11-11, 04:24
I know my way around many of the so-called X-houses in Sanur but where should I look to find a hot looking girl to take a way for a few days / week at a sensible price? What is the going rate for girls like this, even in Thailand as well?Completely depends upon whether you have established some sort of chemistry with them, and if so, how much? It also depends upon where you are taking them to, and whether they have some desire to go there.

Dazednconfused
07-11-11, 10:53
I know my way around many of the so-called X-houses in Sanur but where should I look to find a hot looking girl to take a way for a few days / week at a sensible price? What is the going rate for girls like this, even in Thailand as well?2041 is completely right. They got to want to be with you, and you got to go somewhere they want to go.

Dragging some unfortunate Eka, Dian or Putri to G-Land or Medewi so you can catch the waves with your buds and boff her between times, is not necessarily going to float her boat. You can't go wrong if you think shopping malls and 5-star hotels.

As to where to look, in my opinion the X-houses are not the place to start. The girls are kampungan (country hicks to put it bluntly) and not really comfortable being with bules apart from when they are on their backs.

A better bet would be the freelancers that congregate on the beach in front of Zanzibar, Lanai and Blue Ocean on Jl Double Six in the early evening. Or the ones that troll the clubs of Legian and Seminyak, which are all mentioned in this forum.

As for sensible price, don't lose sight of the fact that this is a job they are doing, so do the math. If she's only doing you, and she's used to doing two or three guys a day (say) then she's going to want you to maintain her cashflow.

There are several long time members of this forum who know Bali far better than I do. 1Ball and Prof Designer to name two, who might want to give you some pointers, so maybe they'll leap into print.

Mr Tee
07-11-11, 21:34
Guys,

I've spent a good few hours searching but havn't really found what I need which is a hotel in the 100-200 USD range near the action. Girl friendly guaranteed and quite classy as it'll be my 40th treat. I could book the Hard Rock which I think meets this but seems to be a little overpriced for what it is. Any suggestions?

Mr T

VaderBule
07-11-11, 23:30
Guys,

I've spent a good few hours searching but havn't really found what I need which is a hotel in the 100-200 USD range near the action. Girl friendly guaranteed and quite classy as it'll be my 40th treat. I could book the Hard Rock which I think meets this but seems to be a little overpriced for what it is. Any suggestions?

Mr TIf you use something like wotif. Com you should be laughing.

http://www.wotif.com/search/Advanced?country=ID&region=1164&viewType=all&startDay=&adults=0&children=0&child1Age=1&child2Age=1&child3Age=1&child4Age=1&child5Age=1&child6Age=1&child7Age=1&child8Age=1&child9Age=1&accommodationTypeMatch=&roomTypeCategoryMatch=&starRatingMatch=&maximumPrice=&****urrencyCode=USD&propertyNameMatch=&assumedCountry=ID&selectedSuggestionId=&searchTerms=

Baliboy
07-12-11, 04:38
Dazed and 2041 are right. Just go to Roofgarden or Baccio and talk to the girls. It is very obvious which ones are available. Buy them a drink, be charming and take the home. If after a night there is some chemistry, offer them a trip. You'll be surprised how many will say yes. I would offer them Rp 1 mln per day.

Baliboy
07-12-11, 04:46
Guys,

Mr TI would not worry to much about the location as long as it is Kuta, Legian or Seminyak. I like Seminyak Suites Resort. Tripadvisor is your friend. Girl friendly. Be friendly with the staff and there will be no problem. In theory, they need to make a copy of her I'd card, but they are often lazy.

Dazednconfused
07-12-11, 08:40
what I need is a hotel in the 100-200 USD range near the action.

Mr THard Rock is right down in Kuta where you'll be rubbing shoulders with semi paralytic drunken Aussies shouting "Oi, oi, oi."

There's a nice place right on Double Six beach called Kumala Pantai which is in your price bracket. It's close to all the Seminyak clubs and bars, but it's a bit of a trek to Embargo and the others down Jalan Legian.

As for girl friendly, I've never come across a hotel in Bali that wasn't, but that might be because the girls I bring back are as classy as I can find.

I would imagine that the average "nice" hotel might raise their eyebrows a bit if I was trotting in and out with an abusively drunk crystal meth head with home-made tattoos. (I once saw same walked across the lobby of the Four Seasons. Nothing was said, but the place went very quiet and I swear the temperature dropped to near enough freezing.)

Onkelspitzz
07-13-11, 13:06
Is the Bali Hyatt (Sanur) 5 stars girlfriendly?

And a good location for our hobby?

Thanks!

Or is there any better hotel in Sanur. Near to the x-houses?

Onkelspitzz
07-13-11, 13:08

Thanks!

Spitz

VaderBule
07-13-11, 18:29

Thanks!

SpitzI'll be staying at the Swastika bungalows, only a few hundred metres away from most of them.

The Hyatt should be ok if you are discrete, someone will advise otherwise if it's not.

A taxi with just the flagfall should get you anywhere in Sanur, that's Rp5, 000 (or 60 cents Aussie) in a Blue taxi.

VaderBule
07-13-11, 18:32

Thanks!

SpitzHttp://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=203117349039894693981.0004a30411d29e76bcdda&z=13

Hyatt is located in an ideal location.

Member #2041
07-14-11, 02:27
Http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=203117349039894693981.0004a30411d29e76bcdda&z=13

Hyatt is located in an ideal location.The Hyatt is certainly in a good location relative to other upscale major chain places, but there are also several quite small places that cost a tiny fraction of what the Hyatt costs, that are even better located, and are more than sufficient places. Expect to pay $40-70 a night for these, depending upon the season and what sort of room you book. The Hyatt will set you back 3-4 times this amount.

A couple that I've stayed in, that are located even more ideally, are the Palm Garden hotel, and the Stana Puri Gopa. Both of these are located right at the corner of Danau Poso, and Danau Tamblingen. Across the street from one another. From this corner, it's about a 3 block walk to the closest of the x-houses, and less than 2 blocks walk to the beach. The Hyatt is roughly twice as far from the X-houses, but right on the beach. And of course their grounds and facilities are more deluxe. Of these 2 smaller places, Palm Garden gets the better reviews, but I preferred Stana Puri Gopa, partly because I got a great deal on a deluxe room right in front of their quite lovely small pool when I walked in and they had vacancies.

If you want something more substantial than these two small places, but not quite as expensive as the Hyatt, a couple of major resort hotels that are also at least as well located as the Hyatt relative to the beach and x-houses, but should cost less, are the Puri Santrian and the Mercure.

Slackerslacker
07-18-11, 06:19
Yes I love her touch, and for me she strips for 150Rp I finger pussy ok and suck those nice tits, mmm tasty. But she is lonely makes me sad.Several times Eka has asked to be my girlfriend. She has one kid. Actually, she's a very nice lady, pretty, and very good attitude. I have a gf but she would probably be a nice girl to have. I've known her for a long time and I get the feeling she wouldn't be a demanding type of girl to have long term. Even though she wanks guys, I'm sure she wouldn't fuck around on her regular guy.

Some nice guy should give her a try.

JustBlue
07-18-11, 13:04
Several times Eka has asked to be my girlfriend. She has one kid. Actually, she's a very nice lady, pretty, and very good attitude. I have a gf but she would probably be a nice girl to have. I've known her for a long time and I get the feeling she wouldn't be a demanding type of girl to have long term. Even though she wanks guys, I'm sure she wouldn't fuck around on her regular guy.

Some nice guy should give her a try.This made me a little happy. You could be best man and she could ski pole us both on the wedding night. Do you know my new GF? Know her! I have F- her. 99% of the time good guys run second. So leave good old sweet Eka in kuta Buger massage and try number 17. Just joking around and Happy hunting. Keep up the good work

Mr Enternational
07-18-11, 22:37
I'm heading over next week to do some diving. I did a search but did not come up with any recent info other than Ryo's excellent post from two years back. How much is the going rate for FL in the discos such as Bacio, 66, Deja Vu and venues as such? Are all of the girls in the disco freelance or are they mixed in with non-pros? Also, how much do the girls on the beach down from 66 go for and for what amount of time?

ProfDesigner
07-19-11, 11:45
I'm heading over next week to do some diving. I did a search but did not come up with any recent info other than Ryo's excellent post from two years back. How much is the going rate for FL in the discos such as Bacio, 66, Deja Vu and venues as such? Are all of the girls in the disco freelance or are they mixed in with non-pros? Also, how much do the girls on the beach down from 66 go for and for what amount of time?I have heard some ridiculous pricing going around at the moment in clubs for a decent girl you could be looking at between 500. 000 to 1. 500. 000 now comes the tricky bit. Some girls will say thats for short time others will say all night. Its a matter of buyer beware. Get the facts all worked out early and then all should be fine. If you are after some of the better looking girls, I would suggest, Dejavu, Sky Garden and surprisingly Bosche, but expect to be hit with a bigger price there, the girls are used to big spending jakarta boys.

Enjoy the hunt.

Prof

Disher
07-19-11, 12:45
Hello, there.

Based in Saigon but decided to come to Bali for my holidays.

Thanks to the great instructions I was able to find this MP quite easily. As some reports mentioned this place is quite shabby without even a real shower but with full service.

I chose Mila, a bit chubby but of all the currently available girls, she was definitely the best 5 there. Saw later 1 rather nice young girl though when I was on my way out. After a wannabe massage and lots of haggling about the price she started the BJ which was indeed great with lots of ball playing. FS was quite enthusiastic till we heard lots of men talking outside. I suspected a police raid but she didn't tell me to stop so we just finished. After I got out there was indeed around 5 police men standing around. They didn't seem to bother about me though so I just paid up and left.

Overall just an average place and average experience but I guess good if you are looking for some afternoon action. Will check out some clubs later and hotel guy will show me around Sanur, let's see if I can find anything better there.

Mr Enternational
07-19-11, 22:49
I have heard some ridiculous pricing going around at the moment in clubs for a decent girl you could be looking at between 500. 000 to 1. 500. 000 now comes the tricky bit. Some girls will say thats for short time others will say all night. Its a matter of buyer beware. Get the facts all worked out early and then all should be fine. If you are after some of the better looking girls, I would suggest, Dejavu, Sky Garden and surprisingly Bosche, but expect to be hit with a bigger price there, the girls are used to big spending jakarta boys.Well in that case, if I can't get anyone for 300, 000 (350, 000 max) LT, I will be confining my escapades to the Flea Pit! I have already started a few conversations on Tagged so I may not need P4P at all.

Blue Nova
07-21-11, 01:16
I've previously stayed at a place called Dewi Sri, it is located in a lane running off the intersection of Jl Legian and Poppies2.

Fits your budget too.

http://www.dewisrihotel.com/

Enjoy the Hunting.

ProfThank you Bors for advise.

As I read in tripadvisor I tink I will book in the Dewi Sri hotel

Mighty Spearsman
07-21-11, 17:49
Angel Salon.

FS was quite enthusiastic till we heard lots of men talking outside. I suspected a police raid but she didn't tell me to stop so we just finished. After I got out there was indeed around 5 police men standing around. They didn't seem to bother about me though so I just paid up and left.Instead of a raid, it may have been a police "visit" (to collect bribe money from the management) , and even if it had been a raid, the male customers are usually not busted, but still - that must have been a scary moment!

ProfDesigner
07-22-11, 11:48
Well in that case, if I can't get anyone for 300, 000 (350, 000 max) LT, I will be confining my escapades to the Flea Pit! I have already started a few conversations on Tagged so I may not need P4P at all.I find Tagged and Date in Asia are by far the best places for Free action. But you have to put in the effort. Don't expect to just get on there and pull a good one straight away. These girls are be hammered everyday by mongers so treat them with a little respect and they come all over you. Many of the girls complain to me that there are so many men just asking for sex on these sites. I play the concerned nice guy and 9 times out of 10 within 30 minutes of meeting we are doing the horizontal mambo.

Do the ground work and it will definately be in your favour.

Enjoy the hunt.

Prof

VaderBule
07-23-11, 12:16
I'm in contact with a lady in Bali who is asking $US100 for 4 hrs of fun.

Is this over the odds for a freelancer, and does anyone recognise her name? Her name is Nia. Or is Nia a common name there?

She is nice looking, and is 21 she says.

SirWilliam4
07-24-11, 02:55

Is this over the odds for a freelancer, and does anyone recognise her name? Her name is Nia. Or is Nia a common name there?

She is nice looking, and is 21 she says.Yes. Nia is a common name, quite common, in fact. And, yes, that is a lot of money.

Bigcebu
07-24-11, 04:47
I have heard some ridiculous pricing going around at the moment in clubs for a decent girl you could be looking at between 500. 000 to 1. 500. 000 now comes the tricky bit. Some girls will say thats for short time others will say all night. Its a matter of buyer beware. Get the facts all worked out early and then all should be fine. If you are after some of the better looking girls, I would suggest, Dejavu, Sky Garden and surprisingly Bosche, but expect to be hit with a bigger price there, the girls are used to big spending jakarta boys.

Enjoy the hunt.

ProfI'm currently in Bali.

Banged 5 girls so far. 3 for free and 2 from Skygarden for 500. 000 LT.

That's ok, but I regret to bang the first 3 girls for free, as they give me a big headache (espc. The Balinese girl).

SirWilliam4
07-24-11, 05:22
I'm currently in Bali.

Banged 5 girls so far. 3 for free and 2 from Skygarden for 500. 000 LT.

That's ok, but I regret to bang the first 3 girls for free, as they give me a big headache (espc. The Balinese girl).So, please tell us more about what you mean by "give me a big headache"

Bigcebu
07-25-11, 10:23
So, please tell us more about what you mean by "give me a big headache"Text messages with "I miss you, where are you", phone calls at 04:00 o'clock in the morning to check you're with a girl. Stuff like that.

Yesterday, I unbelievable beautiful girl was dancing next to me (like an Indonesian model) and after a short conversation (what's your name, where you from.) she asked me to go home with her.

I couldn't believe it as usually it is not that easy, so I asked her if she is a hooker. She answered with "fuck you" and walked away.

ProfDesigner
07-25-11, 12:54

She is nice looking, and is 21 she says.My two cents worth is if she is attractive and willing to do 4 hrs for at the moment about Rp 900. 000 then if she likes you she will probably stay the night. Just personal experience

As to the name Nia, nearly every second girl I am meeting at the moment is called Nia. If you want to know if she is hardcore send me a PM and let me know where I can see a pic. I work in the industry in Bali so ill be able to tell you if she is at it a lot.

Enjoy the Hunt.

Prof

Mr Enternational
07-26-11, 19:22
I see that taxis around Sanur are 5, 000, but how much do I pay from the airport to Sanur and vice versa? Is there a set price? Am I supposed to bargain or make sure the meter is used? Is there a particular place in the airport where taxis are cheaper than the ones at arrivals?

TimTimGuy
07-26-11, 23:02
I see that taxis around Sanur are 5, 000, but how much do I pay from the airport to Sanur and vice versa? Is there a set price? Am I supposed to bargain or make sure the meter is used? Is there a particular place in the airport where taxis are cheaper than the ones at arrivals?After you exit the arrival area, go to your right. You will see a Taxi window about 30 meters from the exit. It looks much like the money changer stalls you just past BEFORE you came out the doors. There will likely be a line but it moves quickly. You tell the guy your destination in Sanur and you will pay him (not the driver). It will be a fixed amount. A driver takes your luggage and you are on your way.

There are cheaper ways but not for first time visitors like yourself. TTG

JustBlue
07-27-11, 01:48
........................Hi Guys!

Anyone know this girl? Been banging off tagged (Dani Bali) and a real little sweetie.

Here is a few photos

Mr Enternational
07-27-11, 02:25
After you exit the arrival area, go to your right. You will see a Taxi window about 30 meters from the exit. It looks much like the money changer stalls you just past BEFORE you came out the doors. There will likely be a line but it moves quickly. You tell the guy your destination in Sanur and you will pay him (not the driver). It will be a fixed amount. A driver takes your luggage and you are on your way.

There are cheaper ways but not for first time visitors like yourself. TTGI was asking because I am a cheaper way kind of guy. Flea Pit, back alley. That is my kind of thing. Over 100 countries and not 1 problem yet. Fill me in please.

Baliboy
07-27-11, 03:09
I was asking because I am a cheaper way kind of guy. Flea Pit, back alley. That is my kind of thing. Over 100 countries and not 1 problem yet. Fill me in please.Walk to outside the airport. Around 10 minutes. Get a taxi there. About 50% cheaper. Have them turn on the meter. To Sanur around Rp 40,000.

Dazednconfused
07-27-11, 05:19
I was asking because I am a cheaper way kind of guy.The cheapest way, apart from walking, is to go out the main exit gate and pick up an Ojek. This is a motorbike taxi. Some Ojeks these days have a windscreen on them, and the driver wears a vest identifying himself as a registered Ojek driver. Most however are just guys on bikes. They will approach you. Only practical if you have carry-on luggage or a backpack. You'll have to bargain hard, so it would pay to know what the usual Ojek fare is. I would guess it's about 30% of the ticket price from the taxi office inside the airport that Tim Tim told you about, but that really is a guess.

Second cheapest way is to go out the same gate and pick up a standard metered taxi. (Your fare on the meter will be about 70% of what you'd pay at the taxi office.) If you checked the cost at the taxi office to your destination, you'll have some idea of the fare. If the driver refuses to use the meter, saying it's broken, just get out. The meter will miraculously fix itself, or there will be several other cabs to choose from. Don't do it off the meter and bargain unless you know exactly what the usual cost is.

To get to the main gate after exiting customs, facing the road outside, head for two o'clock and walk through the car parks. It's about 300 meters and you'll quickly see it as it's lit up like Times Square. There are Ojeks hanging around to the right of the ticket booth concourse. For a metered cab, cross the road and wait on the sidewalk of the dual carriage-way that's heading away from you.

Clear as mud huh? Going through this hassle will probably save you three or four bucks. Ask yourself if it's worth it.

VaderBule
07-27-11, 06:53
My two cents worth is if she is attractive and willing to do 4 hrs for at the moment about Rp 900. 000 then if she likes you she will probably stay the night. Just personal experience

As to the name Nia, nearly every second girl I am meeting at the moment is called Nia. If you want to know if she is hardcore send me a PM and let me know where I can see a pic. I work in the industry in Bali so ill be able to tell you if she is at it a lot.

Enjoy the Hunt.

ProfI can't PM you Prof, but I made a picasa gallery you can check out. https://picasaweb.google.com/101185052164340604374/Nia?authkey=Gv1sRgCKi-wLGFsprJeQ

Let me know when you've looked and I'll take it down.

JustBlue
07-27-11, 09:06
...........................Hi Nia had a rash all over her pussy and was a thing of a girl. I gave her Rp300,000 and ran for my life.

Really bad and I'm a flea pit guy. Check out the rash and it took a week of solid creams to get rid of it. Check out the my photo on old reports of Nia.

I can't PM you Prof, but I made a picasa gallery you can check out.

https://picasaweb.google.com/101185052164340604374/Nia?authkey=Gv1sRgCKi-wLGFsprJeQ

Let me know when you've looked and I'll take it down.

VaderBule
07-28-11, 10:30
. Hi Nia had a rash all over her pussy and was a thing of a girl. I gave her Rp300, 000 and ran for my life.

Really bad and I'm a flea pit guy. Check out the rash and it took a week of solid creams to get rid of it. Check out the my photo on old reports of Nia.That's pretty disappointing!

Before I condemn her though, can anyone confirm the I'd of this girl matches with JustBlue's report?

MarkIII
07-28-11, 18:16
That's pretty disappointing!

Before I condemn her though, can anyone confirm the I'd of this girl matches with JustBlue's report?Http://www.sexyescortads.com/escort-148-115987/

Never been with her, but she has been in the game for many years (adultfriendfinder etc).

I have read quite a few negative stories about her in the past.

I would definately skip this one.

Mark

JustBlue
07-28-11, 23:33
................Go for it man! One mans meat, is another mans poison!

For me personal. It was a nightmare and all about the money money money and starfish. Good luck

Meet her a Kuta Timur (on the by / pass opp big factory surf out let) The hotel rooms are 150, 000 and she will bring her friend for extra money.

PS Post a report. Happy Happy Hunting PSS Check out the red rash on the pussy in Photo 2.

VaderBule
07-28-11, 23:45
. Go for it man! One mans meat, is another mans poison!

For me personal. It was a nightmare and all about the money money money and starfish. Good luck

Meet her a Kuta Timur (on the by / pass opp big factory surf out let) The hotel rooms are 150, 000 and she will bring her friend for extra money.

PS Post a report. Happy Happy Hunting PSS Check out the red rash on the pussy in Photo 2.Ahh ok, it is confirmed. I'll skip her then. Thanks to you both for the warning!

ProfDesigner
07-30-11, 04:43
Ahh ok, it is confirmed. I'll skip her then. Thanks to you both for the warning!Sorry Vader just saw the pics. I personally haven't seen her around, but hey that doesn't mean too much. I see you have decided to let her slide no problems. Don't worry if you can't pick up a cutie in Bali there is something wrong. I was at SkyGarden on Thursday night and I had at least 5 girls proposition me (Probably because I was dressed up and no Bintang Shirt) I was working that night and many of these girls are all new. I think the Ramadan influx is already starting.

Give it a try I'm sure you will do well.

Enjoy the hunt.

Prof

VaderBule
07-30-11, 12:40
Sorry Vader just saw the pics. I personally haven't seen her around, but hey that doesn't mean too much. I see you have decided to let her slide no problems. Don't worry if you can't pick up a cutie in Bali there is something wrong. I was at SkyGarden on Thursday night and I had at least 5 girls proposition me (Probably because I was dressed up and no Bintang Shirt) I was working that night and many of these girls are all new. I think the Ramadan influx is already starting.

Give it a try I'm sure you will do well.

Enjoy the hunt.

ProfNo worries at all.

I hit Bali next Sunday, don't worry, I've done the bargirl thing thing in a lot of countries, a previous employer liked taking me place in a large grey tinny (getting me to fix part of it).

Be glad to catch up and buy you a beer (or your favourite beverage) while I'm there Prof, unless you want to protect your anonymity that is.

Townsy
07-31-11, 20:41
Need a refresher while the wife shops in Legian.)

I've searched the maps but I don't see it on there.

I found it by accident.

Its on the little leg between Jl majapahit and the northern tip of Jl. Mataram.

Not far west of a business called JM mandiri visa services.

I got my Passport extended (VOA) for extra 30 days through them, I think the cost was about 750 000.

Get a taxi to there to avoid tipping the driver where you are really going

http://jmvisamandiri.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25&Itemid=29

Usually 2 to 3 girls there.

Range meh to quite good.

Not old.

Mix of Java and Bali.

200. 250 000 is enough ST. 50 tip is adequate.

Can get numbers from girls for private meets.

It should really be on the Map.

BTW can someone put Mawar salon on the map.

That places was awesome, found it once.

I pigged out with 3 girls

Could never find it again!

I'd recommend bringing your own condoms to be sure to any of these establishmnets.

Surprisingly often they are offered as optional, and you don't want to use theirs. Sutra are like wearing rubber gloves

Townsy
07-31-11, 21:00
cars in bali

i've always rented a car and driven myself around bali. i prefer it

fuel is crazy cheap like au $0. 56c / litre.

i've used 3 places. but now i just keep the phone number of the guy i deal with in my phone for each time i go.

in fact means i can prebook using sms before i arrive.

upcoming trip hes meeting me at airport with the car so i can drive straight away

then ill be dropping it back to airport to him when i fly out 8 days later.

8 days rate

avanza 200 000 / day.

he gave me 3 other cars too, this time i might take a smaller one for 150 000 / day

driving in bali is great. just get your travel insurance to include driving with no excess.

i've had 2 accidents and never even bothered claiming.

first time smashed a window misjudging in a very road. cost to repair was 300 000.

second time a guy ran into me on a scooter. he was cut up so took him to hospital to get looked at

for examination and medicines cost me about $30.

then i took hime to mechanic and paid to get his bike fixed on the spot. mirror and visor replaced. cost $30.

tried to give him $100 compensation as he be sore a couple weeks, so he could rest up and not worry about bills.

but he didn't want it.

i've spent about 4 months in bali, and driven a lot. seen the whole island easily. because max speeds seem to be 30 or 40km / hr accidents are mild compared to home

anyway. with a car

going to the obscure places on the map is very possible.

there are mongering places in the north of the island too, as well as far to the west

economical too. taxis maybe cheap. but for 150 a day plus fuel i can go absolutely anywhere i want, stop whenever i want.

and you get lost, but its not that big, you never get that lost for long

i really need a paid account here.

but paypal has jammed me since i used it in indo and i can get it unblocked!

Townsy
07-31-11, 21:08
cars in bali

i've always rented a car and driven myself around bali. i prefer it

fuel is crazy cheap like au $0. 56c / litre.

i've used 3 places. but now i just keep the phone number of the guy i deal with in my phone for each time i go.

in fact means i can prebook using sms before i arrive.

upcoming trip hes meeting me at airport with the car so i can drive straight away

then ill be dropping it back to airport to him when i fly out 8 days later.

8 days rate

avanza 200 000 / day.

he gave me 3 other cars too, this time i might take a smaller one for 150 000 / day

driving in bali is great. just get your travel insurance to include driving with no excess.

i've had 2 accidents and never even bothered claiming.

first time smashed a window misjudging in a very road. cost to repair was 300 000.

second time a guy ran into me on a scooter. he was cut up so took him to hospital to get looked at

for examination and medicines cost me about $30.

then i took hime to mechanic and paid to get his bike fixed on the spot. mirror and visor replaced. cost $30.

tried to give him $100 compensation as he be sore a couple weeks, so he could rest up and not worry about bills.

but he didn't want it. seems people hit and run all the time in bali, and he was sore but pleased i made sure i repaired as much damage to him and bike as i could regardless of fault. theres no free healthcare like in my country.

i've spent about 4 months in bali, and driven a lot. seen the whole island easily. because max speeds seem to be 30 or 40km / hr accidents are mild compared to home

anyway. with a car

going to the obscure places on the map is very possible.

there are mongering places in the north of the island too, as well as far to the west

economical too. taxis maybe cheap. but for 150 a day plus fuel i can go absolutely anywhere i want, stop whenever i want.

and you get lost, but its not that big, you never get that lost for long

i really need a paid account here on this site, then i could share this care hire place. i'm just assuming i can't put the number up here?

but paypal has jammed me since i used it in indo and i can get it unblocked!

btw that place up on barris map, the denpasar taman asri.

is great! the lone pink dot.

400rb st but very hot young girls (18+ but less than 21). pretty clean, relaxed.

It Travel
08-01-11, 11:40
. Hi Guys!

Anyone know this girl? Been banging off tagged (Dani Bali) and a real little sweetie.

Here is a few photosYes I like to petite skinny sweeties. She seems in position waiting for a facial shot (always a wonderful attitude.)

I see you did a god body job, try facial and cum (come eh eh eh) on our Oral page. Glazing girls face is my favourite hobby (after taking their nice rear entrance.)

IT

JustBlue
08-01-11, 12:49
........................Was yes you Know her? If your answer is yes have you seen?

Happy hunting guys.

Yes I like to petite skinny sweeties. She seems in position waiting for a facial shot (always a wonderful attitude.)

I see you did a god body job, try facial and cum (come eh eh eh) on our Oral page. Glazing girls face is my favourite hobby (after taking their nice rear entrance.)

IT

It Travel
08-01-11, 13:55
. Was yes you Know her? If your answer is yes have you seen?

Happy hunting guys.No No. I was just making some considerations. Cumming on girls is a real sport! Specially on their astonished faces! When the shot is totally unexpected!

IT.

PS I'm a big pig I know.

Van Theone
08-05-11, 11:09
After getting much information from this Forum I feel it's only fair to give something back.

I've only been a couple days in Bali until now. And was wondering if there was any action possible at all, with Ramadan going on at the moment.

I've visited only the clubs in the Centre of Kuta: Paddy's and Sky Garden. There where enough girls around if you don't got to early (Midnight being a good starting time). Also some cute ones, but reading the reports of the past time I wouldn't be surprised that there are normally more abundant numbers around. Sky garden (the lounge at the second floor that is) had the best selection. Paddys: not so much and too much drunken Aussies (Men and Women) getting in the way.

Yesterday I had a good session with two sisters. I brought them back to the hotel and wasn't disappointed. The older one (23) took most of the initiative with some good BBBJ. The younger sister (20) , who was the looker of the two, needed some warmup time but eventually played ball. 'We don't need to switch condoms' was their answer when I asked if they really where sisters. So that might be a clue they where in fact telling the truth.

So all in all a good start of the holiday.

Tonight I might check out the double six area.

Van Theone
08-08-11, 05:24
A couple of days ago I ve visited the area where the Double Six Club is located. Warned not to go to early I arrived there at 11:30 PM. Still much to early I ve found out!

Virtually nothing was going on in the whole area.

The only club with some people in it was Syndicate. It's located behind Double Six. It has rather a nice setup with some relaxing benches inside and outside, a large dancefloor and some good inhouse techno music going on. Loud but not deafening. Actually when you are in Syndicate you can watch from the left balconny if there are any people around in Double Six (which is directly next door). Some very good looking slim girls where there; Nicelly dressed and seeming to have a good time getting their photographs taken by the house photographer. One of them which I had my eyes on was taken away by an Australian chap. But she discretely slipped me a note with her phone number on it, just in case I wanted to be her next victim. I might try that out later.

After Syndicate I went to Double SIx. Already being far past 1:00 AM. Nothing was happening (nothing meaning only 10 customers there) , so I left early.

Next stop: Baccio. Nice set-up, more a bar than a disco. But the working girls where a bit old to my liking. Somewhere in the 30-40 department. But looked well conserved to be honest.

After that I skipped Cocoon club (looked to me to be more of a lounge bar for couples) and went to La Vida Loca. At about 02:00 AM.

La Vida Loca Is probably the smallest and less fancy looking bar in the whole double Six area. But, to my surprise the place was packed with people. Maybe because of the band (good music I must say) or maybe because of the many girls who where there. All in all a good mix. In a couple of minutes it's easy to find out which girls are there for bringing back to your hotel and which are not. The ones who want to go to the hotel with you are smiling to you and trying (sometimes desperately) to make eye-contact. The others are not. They could be just there for the band.

After a while I picked up a cuty from Jakarta. Nice looking body I estimate her age in the late 20's. She started kissing me after 45 seconds. The rest is of course history. I took her to the hotel and had a good night with her. The sun was already rising on Kuta when I let her go to her home in Denpasar.

My tip for the Double Six area is La Vida Loca. A small club but with a great atmosphere.