PDA

View Full Version : Bandung

Pages : 1 [2]

JustABule
03-11-16, 08:59
I'm again in Bandung after 3 years. 3 years ago I was just one night in Bandung and it was great, I came to visit a girl. This time I am back accompanied by my (half Indonesian and half Dutch) son of 21 years of age.

For the record, I am 45 now. For me right now it is really hard to get regular girls (virtually impossible) I could not line them up from dating sites and Tinder also does not yield.

Any results. My only options are the massage parlors, some karaoke joints and Braga street where I got a few (over the shelf date) hookers for a fee. Mall hunting does not work well for me anymore.

I received a lot of looks 3 years ago in Bip but nowadays nobody shows interest, the IP (Istana Plaza) mall is quite dead.

It's hard for me to smile at the moment, I'm quite stressed out every day and it shows on my face (especially my eyes) and I have a hard time to be happy so trying to smile is a real challenge for me.

I tried Volcano bar in Setra Sari Mall, and the OJ Bar on Wednesday night (ladies night). The places were jam packed, many couples though (indo girls with bule) and many bule guys.

That already had hooked up. I chatted to a regular in OJ bar who told me that 50% of the ladies visiting the bars in Setra Sari are looking for money and the other 50% are just.

Looking for some free fun, I did not manage to hook up with a free lady there though. There was just one lady (in OJ bar) who showed some interest in me but she was well into her 40's.

And way overweight so I gave her a miss. Quite a few pretty girls though (students and the likes because the mall is close to some universities).

Tried Amnesia but again there no luck, not too many people because it was on a weeknight (Thursday night).

All in all I am not doing well in Bandung after 2 weeks I had 2 elderly women who asked 500.000 each for a couple of hours at my place.

Now on to my son. He is doing magically well. He obviously visits different joints then his dad. He frequents Southbank club, Sobbers and MOX club. I accompanied him once to those.

Places but they are not for me, I feel totally out of place in those clubs because without exception all the clubbers in those nightclubs are young Indonesians and young bule guys.

The looks I received in those places were like "what the hell are you doing here old man? " not very friendly.

Wednesday last week I went to Southbank with my son (he is like I said half Indonesian and looks kinda like a movie star or celebrity in the eyes of most indo people) We ordered a bottle of Chivas.

And a table and within minutes girls were lining up around our table, eye fucking my son and trying to get invited. My son invited the 2 most beautiful ones who eagerly accepted.

Anyway at the end of the night my son went home with the two stunners, and let his dad behind to pay the bill. After paying I went home alone. My son has been bringing home girls on a daily basis from the malls, from Tinder and dating sites.

But he does not really need the dating sites because he gets so much attention it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I just asked him how many girls he had in the 2 weeks and he told me, dad I lost count but I think about 12 or 13, and yes all of them young and gorgeous, and he never had to pay one single rupiah.

God I am really getting jealous with my own son, to make matters worse, he is staying in the room next to mine so I see and hear him proceeding.

That's when your eyes open and you start to realize your time has gone, it is time for the young ones to have fun, and God does he have fun, I cannot remember any time in my life.

I had that much fun in Indonesia when I was his age, but of course when I was his age I was not nearly as good looking as he is.

RobRobb
03-12-16, 05:00
I'm again in Bandung after 3 years. 3 years ago I was just one night in Bandung and it was great, I came to visit a girl. This time I am back accompanied by my (half Indonesian and half Dutch) son of 21 years of age.

For the record, I am 45 now. For me right now it is really hard to get regular girls (virtually impossible) I could not line them up from dating sites and Tinder also does not yield.

Any results. My only options are the massage parlors, some karaoke joints and Braga street where I got a few (over the shelf date) hookers for a fee. Mall hunting does not work well for me anymore.

I received a lot of looks 3 years ago in Bip but nowadays nobody shows interest, the IP (Istana Plaza) mall is quite dead.

It's hard for me to smile at the moment, I'm quite stressed out every day and it shows on my face (especially my eyes) and I have a hard time to be happy so trying to smile is a real challenge for me..My friend you are 45 and not old at all particularly thru the eyes of Indo girls. I'm 55 and regularly visit Indo, Bali and Java, and I have no problems picking up girls half my age or younger. I'm overweight but I am confident. Maybe Bandung is different but go into the game confident and see what happens. Also I use Tagged and Badoo to meet the young ladies and they are both good. Good luck.

Robrobb

JustABule
03-12-16, 09:30
Last night I finally made it to Setra Sari mall. First Volcano bar, where they have the roast chicken with the special sauce. I did not try the chicken but it surely smelled good.

It's a very small place and mostly just guys and couples, lots of bule people. After one beer I went to OJ's bar. BTW the beers are just 23.000 for a small bin tang, if you compare that.

To the prices in Jakarta in similar bars in Kemang etc (over 50.000) then it's surely cheap.

OJ's was quiet this Friday night, Tonight (Saturday night) there will be a DJ from Holland playing there. I met John the proprietor of OJ's bar. He speaks Dutch because has lived many.

Years in The Netherlands, he is from Abonese descent though. John told me he would go to a new hotel club a bit later and asked me to join. Since there was not much to do.

In OJ's (full of Koreans this time) I said "sure why not? " So he took me in his old Mercedes to his house (where he also has a small bar) to pick up his wife and off we went.

The hotel club was not really buzzing upon our entering the place just a couple of people but it got fuller as the night progressed into early morning. We were drinking whiskey.

And beers with John, his wife and the manager of the club who had joined our table, up until over 12 pm. About 9 very doable girls were dancing.

Around by that time (not accompanied by guys), and John urged me to try to chat with the ones I fancied. I was a bit bold by this time because of the alcohol I had consumed.

(the Jack Daniels bottle was nearly empty). I went to a really cute sexy young thing and tried to impress her with my (horrible) dancing, when that did not work I just started talking to her.

Well she clearly was not into me, but I had sparked some interest because I was with John and his wife (everybody in Bandung knows John because of his cafe's and his extremely.

Inviting and outgoing personality), but it was not enough unfortunately to make her really WANT me. So I tried the next one, also young but less pretty but still sexy enough, but after 5 minutes.

She took a liking to an Indonesian guy so I gave her up also.

Then on to the third one (they are getting less pretty and less sexy as I progress), she was older (I guess around 35 or more). It seemed to go well, some hugging and stuff and dancing.

Close together but then she said she had to go home (it was round 3 by then I guess). I told her she could come with me but she said she wanted to go alone.

The funny thing was that I saw her making out outside with the manager of the club by the time John brought me home.

Anyway after the older one left I had one more approach in me so I tried the last one, she was actually really not bad looking and certainly not overweight but probably close to 40.

The oldest woman in that club. All the young things were taken by indo guys at this time or had left.

Well even this one rejected me in a friendly way as Indonesian girls mostly do, they don't reject a guy the way western girls do, that's the good thing about Indonesian girls.

They will never say things like "f**k off you ugly creep" or things in that matter.

Anyway what I notice is that my exotic value or whatever as a bule is almost nul and zilch in Bandung. Young or even not young Indonesian guys will always get the.

Better end of the stick and will always end up getting the girls over me, maybe it's my age or my looks but I think not because I have plenty of Bule friends in both.

Jakarta and now also in Bandung who have so many options to fuck hot sexy girls that they have to turn down lots of offers, and it is not even for money.

I think I have some research to do what makes me undatable in both Jakarta and Bandung.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Lost99
03-12-16, 19:47
Hey JustABule,

Just want to say that you rock for putting yourself out there in clubs / pubs where the people and girls are half your age. You are definitely not too old to do this, and other people your age would probably go drink wine in a fancy hotel bar and go home to sleep alone. Instead, you are out meeting women, having fun, and trying to create a memories that will last you till your senior years. I commend you for going out there now and doing this, before you hit your 60's and you are far too old to do such. While younger than you, I hope to be doing the same thing at your age unless married or otherwise consumed.

I don't proclaim to be an expert, but you shouldn't depend 'solely' on your Bule factor to attract women in Indo, especially as you get older and other factors become more important (confidence, charm, power, money, appeal, etc.). Things that my have worked in the past won't work anymore, and you need to change your GAME!. I suggest that you try improve your confidence (I know, easier said than done), and teach yourself some pickup skills (lots of videos on Youtube show you how to do this, and to hit on women and pick them up, try simplepickup for example). This will help build your confidence and skills to meet girls in clubs and anywhere. I also don't know how you look and dress, but it doesn't hurt to get a really nice haircut, get a nice set of clubbing clothes, and work on your posture / body language to make yourself more appealing. There are many subliminal messages we send to women (which we don't even consiously know about) that can create appeal and attraction. If you subliminally send messages/body language conveying depression, unconfidence, anger, desperation, etc... it will be very hard to pickup women. I used to think this was BS but now I believe in this, women are emotionally driven (men are logically driven) and very sensitive to body language and subliminal messages; as soon as i realized this and changed my GAME to provide confident and appealing body language, my results improved dramatically!

Good luck, don't be discouraged, and keep getting out there! Get rid of your self-doubt and believe in yourself! Trust me, far more unappealing / unattractive / older Bules were able to pull girls in the same places (why not you then? The problem is NOT what you think, stop making excuses, and make CHANGES, and you can do it!

Smoothy
03-13-16, 11:29
If you are white, you don't need game to pickup girls in Indonesia. It seems the older, fatter, and uglier I get, the more girls I get. I guarantee I get more pussy than those 2 nerds in those youtube videos.

Lost99
03-14-16, 17:41
If you are white, you don't need game to pickup girls in Indonesia. It seems the older, fatter, and uglier I get, the more girls I get. I guarantee I get more pussy than those 2 nerds in those youtube videos.

Not sure what kind of logic you are using. As JustaBule just attested to, just being white alone doesn't necessarily get you laid (for free) unless you look like Brad Pitt. Having game elevates your ability to pickup women no matter what looks / skills you have. Those two 'nerds' in those videos are professional pickup artists picking up white girls in America for free, whereas you have many posts about you as a white man needing to pay for pussy in Indonesia. Maybe on the basis of having to pay money, you are getting more pussy than these professionals. If you get more free pussy as these guys in Indo (as you outrageously claim), maybe you could share with us some information how you do that, instead of your typical criticism and condescending comments.

JustABule
03-16-16, 07:43
Not sure what kind of logic you are using. As JustaBule just attested to, just being white alone doesn't necessarily get you laid (for free) unless you look like Brad Pitt. Having game elevates your ability to pickup women no matter what looks / skills you have. Those two 'nerds' in those videos are professional pickup artists picking up white girls in America for free, whereas you have many posts about you as a white man needing to pay for pussy in Indonesia. Maybe on the basis of having to pay money, you are getting more pussy than these professionals. If you get more free pussy as these guys in Indo (as you outrageously claim), maybe you could share with us some information how you do that, instead of your typical criticism and condescending comments.Thanks Lost99 for your kind remarks, and I think what you say is Oh so true. A sense of desperation and lack of confidence and low self esteem reflects in your posture not to mention your facial expression, and no girls are more sensitive to this then Asian girls, girls in general are very sensitive to non verbal communication and Asian girls even more so.

Smoothy can be right though, he might even get the hottest prettiest sexiest girls for free in Jakarta / Bandung no matter how fat / old / ugly he is. I know many bule guys a lot older then me who score hot chicks by the bucketloads and never have to fork out a single rupia. This is not first and foremost because they are bule (although it is a bonus) but it has more to do with their ego and self esteem.

Many bule in Indonesia have gotten an inflated self esteem and their self confidence has skyrocketed simply because they REALLY believe "they can get any girl simply because they are bule". And if you can radiate that kind of energy, every girl will love you no matter how old / ugly / fat and even destitute you are, girls simply love guys with high confidence and if they meet a guy.

With really high self esteem and confidence, looks / age / body will be completely forgiven because confidence is the number one skill that girls look for in guys to be attracted.

With confidence you become happy, brave to approach any girl you like, strong, positive, I have even seen totally confident guys in Jakarta (some over 70 years old) who did not even have to approach any girl because the girls would come to them. Simply because the body language of those guys is so damn hot for girls and so inviting.

I for instance went out one time (about 6 years ago) to Red Square with a fat 65 year old guy. At the time I was not even 40, in perfect shape, well groomed and well dressed, whereas he was just wearing an old shirt, old shoes and wrinkling pants.

All the models, singers, rich girls came up to him to chat with him, obviously trying to get him to take them home for free, I was witness to this and the girls did not even acknowlege me. He even tried to hook me up with some that approached him but they would not even shake hands with me, totally focussing on him.

Now this is weird, here am I 39 years old, looking no day older then 30, totally fit, well groomed, well dressed wearing expensive cologne, and there is a guy 65 years old but looking more like 75, sweaty no style pulling all the chicks.

It had nothing to do with looks mind you, the reason simply was that the old bugger was totally confident about himself, totally at ease, acting cool as a black hiphop star from the Bronx, that is what the girls dig especially Indonesian girls out for a good time and not looking for money.

I know all of this but it is increadibly hard to become confident and happy about oneself if one is not.

There is also a thing some guys do to pull girls that is building social value. Building social value can be done in many ways, some guys for example just always go out with a few stunning female friends (they might be sleeping with those girls) but they use those girls to establish their value in the club.

If the girls in the club see a bule with a couple of stunning girls they will think: "wow this guy must be hot and a lot of fun (or rich) to be able to have such beautiful girls around him", I wish I could meet him too". In no time this guy will be able to pull all the hot girls in that club.

If you go out alone always and are not really outgoing in personality (introvert) like I am it is very hard to try to meet somebody and you end up always going home alone, and then your bule value is totally worthless, null and zilch, nada.

You might have the blondest hair in the place, the bluest eyes around and the whitest skin in a mile but it will not help you*.

*When a bule is handsome it actually will be a huge bonus, simply because the gorgeous girls will probably do lots more efford themselves to engage him, to get his attention, but if he is really shy and has very low self esteem it might still be hard for him to get a girl.

JustABule
03-16-16, 07:59
My son has gone home (thank god) and I moved out of the hotel a week ago. I'm now staying in a kos full of young Indonesian girls (most of them hot as Hell) and one would think I should be able to pull like crazy now. Nothing however is further from the truth, I even mobilized the security (giving them sigarettes and stuff every day) to try to hook me up with some girls in the place but it seems to be an uphill battle. I know they are doing their best. I also told security I am more then willing to compensate the girls that want me handsomely for their services (1 juta no worries) but still nobody is biting yet.
Now I rather sleep with a nice beautiful and sexy 21 year old student for a million Rups then with a long over the top old overweight Braga hooker who has seen more the**ks then I have smoked sigarettes (I have been a heavy smoker for 30 odd years) for say 700.000.
I meet them often, in the elevator, in the lounche area, outside when I am chatting with security, at the supermarket next door, at one of the restaurants 2 doors further and so on. Security already told me who are still "free" and who are taken. It turns out that even the taken ones rotate boys around the clock, all of them young Indonesian boys who of course never pay one rupia for the girl's services.
Maybe I am just too old for the girls tastes (and this could be true) but also here my bule value is as valuable as a Zimbabwa dollar in 2009.
I tried to engage some girls in conversation but most just giggle and move on to whatever they are doing. I speak fluent Bahasa but that does not make things different.
I must say I been many times in Indonesia and I always felt I had some attraction as a bule, this is the first time (5 months now alltogether) I have been in Indo that I totally did not feel I had any value, hell I even feel regular Indo guys are a lot more interesting for the girls then I am.

Lost99
03-17-16, 03:50
You need to stop being negative and self-critical. There are enough people in the world who will criticize you. Why do it to yourself?

You need to stop dwelling on the past negative experiences, this will get you nowhere.

You have all the tools necessary to pull girls in Indo and close. You know you do. You just lack one thing and its so frustratingly obvious in your posts.

You lack confidence.

Confidence can be built, developed, and cultivated. It takes time, and effort however.

If you had an account, or your PM was working, I could share more info about how I once sounded just as you are, but now feel like I can pull any girl anywhere, especially Indonesia. It doesn't always happen to be honest. I don't always close or finish the deed. But it happens 'enough' to keep me happy and attest to how pickup and gaming actually works.

JustABule
03-17-16, 07:26
Hi Lost99.

I don't know if it's ok to give an email address here, but if so I can send you my email address.

Caffe Hermano
03-17-16, 14:48
Hi Lost99.

I don't know if it's ok to give an email address here, but if so I can send you my email address.You cannot share emails or phone numbers on the forum. Admin will delete that post and you will get an infraction.

Explorer8939
03-17-16, 16:14
That is what this thread is about, not finding a girlfriend in Indonesia.

Please, more posts about bars, massage shops, or street walkers in Bandung, and less about finding love in Indonesia.

Lost99
03-17-16, 18:09
That is what this thread is about, not finding a girlfriend in Indonesia.

Please, more posts about bars, massage shops, or street walkers in Bandung, and less about finding love in Indonesia.Don't be a jerk, this website is about finding sex. Paid, free, through clubs / bars / MPs or otherwise. Feel free to ignore posts that are irrelevant to you, just as I will ignore yours. JustaBule just posted various reports about some of these things and this is how you respond? Way to show your gratitude.

JustABule: you need to pay for an account to send / receive PMs. You can't post personal info online here or it will get deleted and your account reprimanded.

JustABule
03-18-16, 06:23
Ok the die is cast, I decided to cross the Rubicon and move into the territory of p4 p. I always gone for the freebies in Indonesia and it always just worked out fine for me, I just got enough to keep me satisfied. But alas it seems not to be possible anymore to get it for free. So this day I will go to Aloha (don't know if the joint is still open) for (hopefully if i can find one that suits my tastes) some long overdue and much needed sex. I will keep the forum updated.

JustABule
03-19-16, 04:37
Aloha, went in through the back door down the alley. There were only 5 girls because it was just 3 pm. Papasan told me there would be more girls at 6 pm. I took a girl anyway. The youngest and slimmest looking one. Big mistake because she was not into me. In the room she told me no french kissing just hugging. But i need french kissing to build at least some connection with a girl. So i could not even get it hard.
Gave up, and when the hour was up i paid the 350.000. Waste of time and money. She even asked for a tip but i politely told her that her services were not up to par for a tip.

Did not give up right away though. Decided to walk to Saritem. On the way i stopped at a padang resto on Kebonjati to have some food. Came to Saritem and walked up to the entrance of the small alley where the warren (or maze) starts. Was met by a tout/broker right away, (elderly guy looking friendly enough), so i followed him into the maze. He pointed some out some girls in various houses. Most were old and/or kinda fat. So i told him i wanted a slim, young sexy one without kids.
He then brought me into a short time place (60.000 rupia) and told me to wait, he would fetch me a girl. Some 5 minutes later he came back with a girl who looked acceptable in my eyes. Dark skinned (i like light skinned but who gives a damn when one is in dire need), slim, young and abit cute.
So inside we went, the short time place guy came to ask if we wanted to order something. Of couse the girl ordered sigarettes and i ordered a drink.

I got scammed with the bill (total bill 530.000) including 1.5 hours with the girl. I had negotiated 300.000 for 90 minutes for the girl with the broker so no way could the bill be 530.000 because the room was only 60.000.
and some sigarettes and a few drinks cannot total 170.000 rupia. So they must have added some 130.000 rupia to my bill. I decided to let it flow and just pay this time because it was my first time in Saritem.
I might even have overpaid 200.000 because i think the room rate is included in the girls price, but i might be mistaken there.

Anyway this girl was not too bad, the only problem were her soft boobs, the broker had told me "tidak punya anak", but i doubt that but at least no stretch marks on her tummy. I actually managed to do the dirty deed with her to my relief because frankly i did not know i was up for it. But only once, could not go for a second round. So after only one hour i called it a day and told her she could get dressed cos i wanted to go home. I have never seen a happier girl.

Well at least some succes here. In the evening i got a whatsapp from a plump girl i had met on Craigslist. She is looking for a slim sexy girl for me, in return for which i will make her a website. She asked me if i wanted to go with her to Shelter (the most happening place in bandung at the moment). So i said ok.
She picked me up by taxi (convenient so i can pay the full bill) and we went around 10.30. First had some food and after we went into shelter. She told me the best way to attract a girl is by buying a bottle of spirits for 700.000
It's of course bullshit to do this. I mean you can get a perfectly sexy girl in a Karaoke joint or a massage joint for that money and then you are at least sure you will get laid, whereas buying a bottle ( i done it numerous times in Jkt but still ended up going home alone always) is zero guarantee if your game is zero also.
I bought a bottle but finding a table was impossible. Everything was packed. Walking around with a bottle, an ice bucket and some mixers is not really enjoyable in a full joint.
Anyway the girl scouted around for some possible room at a table and there was one table with a sexy girl and some guys we could join them. Of course they were only drinking water so my wodka was a heaven sent (especially for the 2 guys who dove into it with gusto). If i would have had game and confidence i could maybe have gotten the girl. She was actually not bad looking and quite sexy. But because i totally have no confidence i don't know how to talk to a girl.
Anyway she was probably taken already by a guy because there was an indo guy in the background who constantly came over to talk to her. It did not work out and the girl left with the Indonesian guy, so i was left with 2 (now drunk) Indo guys.

The plump girl meanwhile was walking around shelter to try to find girls to invite to my table. But the deal is to get the girl drunk and then take her home. But because my bottle was nearly empty by now i would not be able to make a girl drunk.
I tried to approach some girls (i was still half sober) but they would not give me the light of day.
I'm a bule in Indonesia but it is as if i am back home in The Netherlands and i feel this every time everywhere i go. The local girls simply don't dig me and part of that has to do with my lack of confidence and my unhappy demeanour which i just cannot shake off. Part of it might also have to do with other factors i might or might not be able to change.

Anyway the night was one huge fail as i already had known it would be but at least another experience. Once again the proof, if you have no game and no confidence your bule status is worthless even in Indonesia. I'm also not a real Brad Pitt lookalike of course so that does not help also.

The plump girl has a 65 year old USA boyfriend who picks up girls in malls every day she said. He has so many whatsapp numbers of girls that are really interested in him that he gets messages constantly, asking him to meet them. My god i never had that in the 6 months i have been in Indonesia, not one local girl has asked me she wanted to meet me, i always had to beg them if they wanted to meet me.

Something is really off with me and it cannot only be the low confidence and low self esteem there must be more going on with me i cannot comprehend now (and maybe never will) but i am not treated and seen like a bule that much is sure, even though i look 100% caucasian

Lost99
03-19-16, 07:40
I really do feel sorry for you. It sounds like you are doing all the wrong things, in the absolute worst way. When I go out gaming / clubbing, I refuse to buy girls drinks unless I've built attraction, hooked them, and they have 'earned it' through sticking around for some time. Paying for drinks right away shows desperation, and attracts the wrong type of gals (a. K. a. Moochers, golddiggers etc.) who don't plan to stick around. A true pickup artist won't use alcohol as the primary tool to pull and get laid. This is what weak Beta males rely on, mostly to their failure.

This will be my LAST post directed to YOU on this forum, as it really seems weird for us to have a dialogue like this out in the open, but you need to realize that whatever you've been doing is wrong, and you are taking bad advice, and being used by others in the worst possible way. I suggest you pay for an account here so you can PM me and I can give you some advice on how I developed confidence and game, and it has truly changed my abilities and outlook on picking up girls. If you don't want to do that, at least buy a book on "Gaming", or watch Simple Pickup on Youtube, or better yet, subscribe for their Simple30 plan to become a pickup monster! (I didn't do this, but saw the videos and they are excellent and will help you break out of your shell). If possible, try find a Wingman in Bandung (look on various online forums) who you can go out with consistently and practice gaming to develop your confidence and skills. The change will not happen overnight, but if you remain dedicated I gaurantee it will come and you will be able to consistently pull girls in Indo without paying money.

Hung Man 1808
03-19-16, 12:04
Just to provide an alternate viewpoint to Lost99, there has been a noticeable drop off in enthusiasm for Bule in the last year or so. A recent trip has shown how much this has ramped up. What was easy and negotiable before, is now a major pain (and expense) to get organised with a girl. Yet a year or so ago, it wasn't hard. Same places, same base costs, same bule (I haven't fallen to pieces in the last year I can assure you).

The current government xenophobia towards foreigners probably isn't helping. I did experience a bit of this back in 2009 when the hotels got bombed. A regular up in Kota told me that they were discouraged from providing good service to Bule to make them go away as 'they bring bombings to Indonesia'. A bit of Indo logic (there for you, but that's what you come up against. I can't help but feel there is a bit of that happening now.

The rapid escalation in pricing at CJs and BATS (certainly more than inflation and exchange rate changes would entail, not that any of these girls could calculate and adjust for that!) is probably another sign of 'lets sucker them while we can'.

That said Bandung offered a fair bit better quality than Jakarta on Badoo and Tinder (including straight up adverts for service) but that requires bulk time to organise. And usually an Indo bank account to transfer the booking deposit. I haven't tried that, like to know if that actually works or is a scam. Though the twitter girls make a big deal of showing the deposits and then following through on the service.

I could write more, maybe will a bit later.

My parting thought JustaBule, is that the old guys you saw hooking up in the past might not be having such a great time of it now. The Indo side of things seems to be providing plenty of business and support, so why chase a strange Bule when there are cashed up Indos looking for you?

Last bit subject to economic conditions, which I feel are on the edge of sliding much further, so who knows what it will be like in a few years.

Hung Man 1808
03-19-16, 12:09
My plan is to get a hotel just south of the train station, which seems to be in the center of the mongering locations. The one you are looking for is Gino Feruci Kebon Jati. 5 - 10 minutes walk to the train station, Saritum across the road, the upmarket karoake / massage places just up the road, and a MyPlace massage parlour on the 3rd floor. Good pricing too. Booking dot com is your friend.

Smoothy
03-19-16, 13:30
there has been a noticeable drop off in enthusiasm for Bule in the last year or so. I don't know what makes you believe that, but I don't agree with it at all. Then again, I live in Jakarta. When the local girls learn that you are a bule living in Jakarta, they act like they have just found a gold nugget. I think even more so now than ever. I believe that may have something to do with the fact that many of the well paid expats have left Jakarta. There were far more of them in the past.

It's true that prices at CJs and BATS have gone up, but that's mainly due to the internet promoting Indonesia to mongers and the increase of sex tourism from foreigners. Then again, that has nothing to do with the demand or lack thereof for bules. The girls at those places only care about who will give them the most money.

Demand for bules among the general population of Indo females is still high. There is still no country in the entire world where girls throw themselves at white men as much as they do in Indonesia.

Smoothy
03-19-16, 13:44
The plump girl has a 65 year old USA boyfriend who picks up girls in malls every day she said. He has so many whatsapp numbers of girls that are really interested in him that he gets messages constantly, asking him to meet them. My god i never had that in the 6 months i have been in Indonesia, not one local girl has asked me she wanted to meet me, i always had to beg them if they wanted to meet me.
There's definitely no need to be jealous of that guy. My bet is he overpays the girls. There was an old bule about 15 years ago who used to have girls flocking around him. I used to wonder why he was so popular. He was fat, bald, ugly and around 70 years old. When he came into the bar, every girl in the bar rushed over to him. I went home with one of the girls I had seen him with previously, so I asked her why he was so popular. She told me he always gave the girls a 100 USD bill when they went home with him and he normally didn't even have sex with the girls when he did take them home. And at that time, the going rate for the entire night was 300 k. So he was paying more than triple the going rate. These days, that would be equivalent to paying a CJs girl about 5 million rupiah for the night. If you did that, I can guarantee you will get many messages after that begging you to meet her again.

If you want your whatsapp account to be stocked full of chicks and have them begging to meet you, that is how you can do it.

I'm not saying that's a good idea though because you can get girls for the market rate quite easily. There is really no need to overpay.

JustABule
03-19-16, 14:22
I don't know what makes you believe that, but I don't agree with it at all. Then again, I live in Jakarta. When the local girls learn that you are a bule living in Jakarta, they act like they have just found a gold nugget. I think even more so now than ever. I believe that may have something to do with the fact that many of the well paid expats have left Jakarta. There were far more of them in the past.

It's true that prices at CJs and BATS have gone up, but that's mainly due to the internet promoting Indonesia to mongers and the increase of sex tourism from foreigners. Then again, that has nothing to do with the demand or lack thereof for bules. The girls at those places only care about who will give them the most money.

Demand for bules among the general population of Indo females is still high. There is still no country in the entire world where girls throw themselves at white men as much as they do in Indonesia.Before I came to Bandung I stayed 5 months in Jakarta and I can tell I never felt so little interest from Indo girls in the past, it was everywhere as if I was virtually invisible. Also messaging girls in Jakarta through dating sites, some tinder matches (I got awfully few) did not yield any results, the few girls I managed to strike up a conversation with online never had time to meet me and had always an excuse not to be able to see me.

In clubs it was mostly the same, I went to Immigrant, Bats, Dragonfly, Loewy, eastern Promise, X2 and some other places besides Blok M, and most of these places were (especially in the weekend) packed with young handsome bule guys and I was virtually invisible in all those places, I never pulled a girl from any club in the 5 months I was in Jakarta, but I have to confess I saw most other bule guys doing very, very well.

I was living in Kemang and in Kuningan and I also have to admit I almost never saw a bule guy walking alone on the street, 90% of the times the bule would be accompanied with an absolute stunner so I think Smoothies take on this is right, I saw even more bule walking with girls (stunning) now then ever before.

I think I'm just facing rough times and the confidence totally lost, the depression the perpetual sad look on my face is not helping me at all to get any attention. My body language is totally off and I am as nervous and tight as a string. I can even feel this when I am walking on the street (shoulders slumped, head facing the pavement most often.

My eyes do look really desperate, I took a photo recently and compared it with a photo made in 2013 and the difference is really obvious. So it's probably not because of the girls but because of me even though my brain keeps telling me that I am just too ugly I don't think so.

Money is not even an issue for most Indonesian girls (the regular ones Smoothy targets) they just like to be with bule for various reasons, and some love old bule guys because lots of young Indo girls have "daddy complexes". They look for a surrogate daddy who understands them, cares for them and gives them a good scrubbing every now and then.

I really hope I get back on track, I will have to get rid of my horrible approach anxiety and I will have to start to approach as many girls as I like, I will fail probably with all of them but that is actually a good thing, I hope I can learn to love aproaching women in Indonesian and to actually embrace the rejection because once I am not afraid of being rejected anymore because it happened so often that I actually get comfortable with it I might finally actually start to yield succes.

But for now I am still too anxieous to try, or when I try I make such a fool of myself (lowering myself down with my talking) it cannot even be seen as an approach attempt.

I did go to Blok M lots of times when I was in Jakarta this last 5 months (usually before I could never be bothered to go there because most weekends I had a sleepover) but this time I never had a sleepover so I ended up most weekends in Pelatehan, but even there the goodlooking freelancers ignored me unbelievable as it may sound. I'm not a cheap charly though I love buying rounds for girls, but they always decided to go home with another bloke (usually a guy who did not give out one single drink) This then proves Lost99's point that girls love strong guys who don't buy into their bullshit.

Hung Man 1808
03-19-16, 16:08
I don't know what makes you believe that, but I don't agree with it at all. The opinion I expressed (and given it is a sample size of 1, I guess you can count it as an opinion) is based on doing the same things as a year ago, in the same places, where Bule rarely tread. In two years of frequenting the places, I have yet to cross paths with any Bule even on the street. It's not Kota, or South Jakarta, but it is close to a tollway. And no it definitely isn't Kalijodo!

This year, I spent more time arguing with girls about what we can do, than doing anything. Last year, not a problem. I guess the standards of Classic and Travel have crept outwards. I can remember a time when those places were a 'yes misterr no problem' kind of places too.

Then again, I live in Jakarta. And that is probably the big difference. Plus, if unattached, you can arrange the coffees and the dinners and meetups and whatever is requested to get things rolling. Bit harder for me these days. Regardless, it seems that serious time on the social media apps pays off. Facebook, Indocupid and Date in Asia have been goldmines for me in the past, not so much the last 3 or 4 years. As it has moved to other apps. But I don't have a totally flexible schedule these days either, which makes it harder to take advantage of the leg work swiping. And you will do a lot of swiping!

I've probably swung a bit more to the negative this year on what's happening, and there is a change happening in the last year or so compared to the last ten years, but as Smoothy pointed out, if you're one of the last men standing in country, just ok financially, not an English teacher (that's a whole new long subject about how they are viewed by the girls!) and got time to swipe and message and drink more Starbucks than you thought possible. You'll still do well.

Fly in, fly out and try to shoot fish in a barrel like past years, and it's going to take more effort. And money. But if it has deteriorated in Indonesia, other nearby countries have probably suffered the same way, with greater expense. Comparatively speaking, you're still in the right place.

JustaBule, try what I did at the turn of the decade. I was getting jaded with the typical girls in the bule circuit (many have featured in this forum in all their glory) - it just wasn't any fun (and a lot of drama) outside of the bedroom. So I pigeon holed them for just one activity. Which they suited just fine. And then hit social media up as just a friendly guy not trying to score, a little bit cheeky but still polite and friendly. Decent photo (only one was needed, a few years old. Hint hint to use your 2013 photo). I met up with nice girls, and it paid off in ways which I'm not going into any further. Whilst still having the backup plans post a nice dinner date if nothing else happened.

I'd try and aim for that for starters. If you are giving off 'bad vibes' you can at least hide them on social media, and get things rolling on a good note before you meet up. And if it doesn't come off that meet, well you know where saritem and the other places are in Bandung. And you try again. I had a girl describe Bandung as a romantic place. Well I guess they haven't compared Paris Von Java to the actual Paris but hey, go with the mindset. And most of the Jakarta erm masage places seem to be stocked with Bandung girls rather than Indramayu ones. And you're at the source!

JustABule
03-20-16, 06:20
Social media and apps are for whatever reasons not working for me or I utilize it the wrong way.

Twitter, I frankly don't know how to use that app to find dates.

Facebook, I maybe don't try that one enough.

Tinder, I swipe till my index finger almost drops off but the ones I swipe right rarely match and when they do the hardly ever reply when I send them a message. Now I think I should change my pictures but I don't go anywhere or do any activities and have no friends to make pictures but it's definately something that could be done to improve my chances a bit.

DIA, no luck anymore.

Indocupid, only old overweight mamma's nowadays at least what I experience, waste of money.

Ok cupid, now that is weird but whenever I send a girl a message on Okcupid (and there are a few ok looking ones there) I NEVER receive a reply so I guess okcupid is only for the really pretty and handsome people.

Tagged, exactly the same as Okcupid, lots of pretty girls there but I NEVER get a reply when I send a message, and I do use nice pics of 3 years ago.

Badoo, again the same as Okcupid and Tagged, I send lots of messages to lots of cute girls but I never get a reply or stupid replies like " yezzzz" after which they drop off the face of the earth.

Like Smoothy says, As soon as Indo girls smell you are in Indonesia they will hunt you down like a rabbit but in my case they avoid me like the plague. And I am a decent guy I think and I make really good money. And no i am not an English teacher

I don't know maybe I am just facing a stretch of extremely bad luck, my experiences online are mirrored by my experiences in real life in Bandung and Jakarta but for that there is an explanation, I'm super shy and awkward nowadays with Indo girls and don't know what to say.

I speak fluent Bahasa so that is not the problem but I just don't know how to talk to them how to "cari pendekatan" which is super important.

Last night went to OJ cafe just for a beer not to hook up with a girl but as it happened there were quite a few really goodlooking girls there unattached. So John the owner who I struck up a friendship with (he actually makes close friends with everybody who goes there) came up to me as he knows I am really looking and introduced me to the 3 girls.

It should have worked out because John told me they actually really like bule guys and they often ask him to intro them to a nice bule, so one would think I just hit a gold mine, but I again failed miserably, did not know what to say did not know how to entertain them, I focused on one girl I really liked but she soon took of to an Indo guy who had been eyefucking her for a while. The other 2 got more and more quiet and awkward with me so I decided to call it a night and headed home.

Another night wasted, but at least I am talking a bit to Indo girls now.

Smoothy
03-20-16, 10:53
Tinder, I swipe till my index finger almost drops off but the ones I swipe right rarely match and when they do the hardly ever reply when I send them a message. Now I think I should change my pictures but I don't go anywhere or do any activities and have no friends to make pictures but it's definately something that could be done to improve my chances a bit.
Of the apps you mentioned, I use Tinder. I only swipe right for the best looking girls. In many of the cases, if I swipe right, it's an immediate match. And they do respond most times when I send them a message. Since you are able to send them a message, they are obviously swiping right on you as well.

I am over 50 years old, but the girls I select on Tinder in Jakarta are normally 20 to 27 years old. In the USA, the number of 20 year old hotties who will swipe right on me is zero. But in Jakarta, I am right popular.

JustABule
03-21-16, 08:53
Of the apps you mentioned, I use Tinder. I only swipe right for the best looking girls. In many of the cases, if I swipe right, it's an immediate match. And they do respond most times when I send them a message. Since you are able to send them a message, they are obviously swiping right on you as well.

I am over 50 years old, but the girls I select on Tinder in Jakarta are normally 20 to 27 years old. In the USA, the number of 20 year old hotties who will swipe right on me is zero. But in Jakarta, I am right popular.Well then you are definately a lot better looking then me. In Jakarta when I swiped right on girls 20 to 27 who look hot I will NEVER get a match. Only if I rightswiped on older then 35 year old women I sometimes got a match but even also rarely.

But if I send them a message they would rarely reply me so I gave up on tinder after trying for 5 months it just don't work for me.

Smoothy
03-21-16, 14:17
So stop using Tinder. There are plenty of options in Indonesia. More so than anywhere in the world if you ask me.

JustABule
03-22-16, 03:08
So stop using Tinder. There are plenty of options in Indonesia. More so than anywhere in the world if you ask me.What I noticed already since I came to Jakarta this time 6 months ago is that the slim young Indonesian girls you either see and try to meet online and also offline in bars, clubs, pubs, malls are very difficult for me to get (actually impossible). They just know they are hot and only go for guys they are really sexually attracted to and this is not only the case for the girls only looking for fun but even also for girls looking for money. They just either play very hard to get that I give up, or they simply don't even want to look at me. This happens like I said both in real life and on every dating sit and dating app.

If I change my preference and start trying to hit on women in their late thirties and fourties who are medium overweight the situation changes quite dramatically. These girls are a lot easier to get, not stuck up about themselves and in some cases quite keen to try to hook up with me for more then just a coffee.

The problem is that I am not sexually into these girls yet but I am trying to change my thinking and taste so I can at least get some sex while in Jakarta and Bandung.

And there is still Saritem which is for now my only option to get laid but it's not really my cup of tea.

PolyOrchid
03-22-16, 13:50
Well, Bule, this is not good news, but age does have its challenges. And one of them is breaking down closed doors. Reminds me of an interesting quote I read somewhere. It was spoken by a man who was having difficulty even in the P4 P world, a bit like you describe. Here are his words, "I'll beg for pussy, and I'll pay for pussy, but I will not beg to pay for pussy".

Soldier on, mate, I sense more flat runway just ahead for you.

What I noticed already since I came to Jakarta this time 6 months ago is that the slim young Indonesian girls you either see and try to meet online and also offline in bars, clubs, pubs, malls are very difficult for me to get (actually impossible). They just know they are hot and only go for guys they are really sexually attracted to and this is not only the case for the girls only looking for fun but even also for girls looking for money. They just either play very hard to get that I give up, or they simply don't even want to look at me. This happens like I said both in real life and on every dating sit and dating app.

If I change my preference and start trying to hit on women in their late thirties and fourties who are medium overweight the situation changes quite dramatically. These girls are a lot easier to get, not stuck up about themselves and in some cases quite keen to try to hook up with me for more then just a coffee.

The problem is that I am not sexually into these girls yet but I am trying to change my thinking and taste so I can at least get some sex while in Jakarta and Bandung.

And there is still Saritem which is for now my only option to get laid but it's not really my cup of tea.

Explorer8939
03-28-16, 03:59
The one you are looking for is Gino Feruci Kebon Jati. 5 - 10 minutes walk to the train station, Saritum across the road, the upmarket karoake / massage places just up the road, and a MyPlace massage parlour on the 3rd floor. Good pricing too. Booking dot com is your friend.And that is where I will be staying, thank you. Now, if we could only get this topic back onto P4 P instead of guys looking for a girlfriend.

JustABule
04-01-16, 05:33
I am staying in a classy apartment in Bandung now. The room costs me about 6 million per month and it is quite good. In Jakarta a similar apartment would go for about twice the rental price per month.

My apartment complex is literally chockerblock full with gorgeous young sundanese girls. I like to talk to security and make friends with them and when I was standing with them for one hour (around the lobby) I must have seen at least 30 or 40 gorgeous girls come and go. Almosst always accompanied by either an INdonesian looking guy or a chinese looking fellow.

I asked security what the situation was and they explained me that most of the girls staying in the apartment are students or jobless sundanese girls. I asked them how they can afford the rent and security told me that many of the girls are set up in the apartment by a chinese guy or a wealthy Indonesian guy who pays their rent. In return those guys visit these girls 2 or 3 nights per week for a great night of fun. Most of these girls are therefor minor wives of these guys who always arrive to the apartment by car.

Besides this arrangement with the guy that pays their rent 99% of the girls also have 1 or mostly more then one local sundanese boyfriends. You can see the boyfriends making their appearance (almost always on Motorbike) as soon as the chinese or Indonesian provider has left (mostly less then 5 minutes after he has left).

Now these sundanese boys of course never pay ONE SINGLE RUPIA but they are the ones who sleep with the girls on most nights (and not one of the girls in the apartment ever sleeps one night alone).

I tried to approach some girls but was firmly rebuffed, they are totally not into me. So I asked security to come to my aid and try to recruit some girls and let them know OM bule is willing to pay 1 juta for their services if one wants.

Nothing happened, security talked to some girls but nothing came from it. They prefer their Chinese and especially sundanese lovers but is this really true?

In the weekend the girls go clubbing, round Dago or around other cafe's and clubs. Popular clubs seem to be Moxx, Southbank and Shelters but there are a host of other clubs they visit.

Security told me that especially in the weekend many of the apartment girls like to bring home a bule (if they can find one). That's not true for all girls but quite a few do. On s ome given Saturday or Sunday morning you might witness 6 or 7 bule coming out of the apartment complex with a big grin on their face (well I would have a grin too if I just had slept for free with a gorgeous girl in her apartment but alas this only happens in my dreams).

By far not all of these bule are young guys. One Saturday morning around 11 pm I saw a shit grinned 70+ looking guy departing the apartment (the girls never accompany them to the lobby out of shame perhaps).

And I asked him if he stayed in the apartment (I know he does not because there are currently no bule staying here). He said no mate, I met one of the tennants last night in a cafe and we hit it off so well she invited me back to her place and we had a dream night, what a great sheila she was. I been here quite a few times before because I have been with 6 or 7 girls from this place so far. They are all great girls, not to mention super beautiful and none of them has ever asked me for one penny.

I told him I was staying in this apartment and he said "My god mate, you are the luckiest guy in the world". I can totally not afford this place because I live on a lousy pension of around 1100 AUD per month but if I could I would immediately move here. It must be like heaven for you?

I told him I have been here for one month now but I have yet to get laid. He looked at me as if I was kidding. "No way mate that cannot be true, it is simply impossible, the girls must be banging on your door all night to let them in, I told him it never happened.

He said "Look at me, I am 77 years old turning 78 next month, I look like shit, I have an alcohol problem, I am fat, I have bad hygiene and I pull pretty and sexy girls every time I go out". I don't even have to do an efford, it goes almost automatically.

I am totally sure, if I would stay here at this place I would be able to bang ALL THE RESIDENT GIRLS HERE WITHIN 3 OR 5 MONTHS I am totally sure about that.

I asked him "where do you find those girls in the clubs? and how do you do it?" He told me "I never hit a club mate but i know cafe's where student girls like the ones staying in this apartment complex like to spend their weekends. Sometimes cafe's in or around Dago but also cafe's downtown or around the Cibogo (Pasteur) area, or on Jalan Riau.
I just get a beer and then i scout around the place looking for talent. Most of the girls go to the cafe's in groups, often mixed groups with guys and girls. Now i know for a fact that many of the girls in the mixed groups are just friends with the guys in the groups (just friends from campus or something). I then walk around, greet everybody and have a chat with the various groups occupying the tables.
Often i will get invited to sit with them and i then accept the invitation from the table with the most promising/pretty girls and sit down. They mostly have a jug of beer or a few bottles of spirits on the table and they will get a glass for me and i can join the fun.
Then i start socializing with everybody at that table and making a friend with anybody, especially the guys. As soon as i am in and well accepted i will start informing about my target girl on that table, is she the girlfriend of one of the guys or not, most often she is just single enjoying a night out with her friends.
Then i start zooming in on my target girl, complimenting her on her style and choice of clothes (never her looks), start getting close to her (when i was invited i made sure i got a seat next to my target girl), start joking with her and mostly within 5 to 10 minutes she is all over me as if she has known me for many years, it's that easy.
Sometimes they want to go to their place with me very soon even before it is late, but mostly they want to stay till the end of the night, enjoying the live music and drinks and do some dancing. I love to dance with those sexy gorgeous girls and they seem to love to get more close to me when we are dancing.
After that i seal the deal, if they don't ask me to come with them i will ask them if i can go with them and i hardly ever get a NO, maybe only 1 out of 10 times i got a no but that's life.
I never bring them to my place because i stay in a very grotty guesthouse where i could not invite a nice classy student girl to, she would run away screaming, they always stay in much better places then i do anyway.

"And" the elderly Aussie guy then asked me. "You are what? 40 years old? Well dressed and you look smart I cannot understand why they don't want you".

I told him I also did not know, I told him security is trying to fetch girls for me and that I promise the girls 1 million. He said whattttttttt? "man I am 78 years old almost and I never had to pay girls money, they don't even want it, all they want is s ome bule meat every now and then in their holes, I think something is seriously wrong with you.

Joel Goodsen
04-01-16, 10:12
I am staying in a classy apartment in Bandung now. The room costs me about 6 million per month and it is quite good. In Jakarta a similar apartment would go for about twice the rental price per month.

My apartment complex is literally chockerblock full with gorgeous young sundanese girls. I like to talk to security and make friends with them and when I was standing with them for one hour (around the lobby) I must have seen at least 30 or 40 gorgeous girls come and go. Almosst always accompanied by either an INdonesian looking guy or a chinese looking fellow.

I asked security what the situation was and they explained me that most of the girls staying in the apartment are students or jobless sundanese girls. I asked them how they can afford the rent and security told me that many of the girls are set up in the apartment by a chinese guy or a wealthy Indonesian guy who pays their rent. In return those guys visit these girls 2 or 3 nights per week for a great night of fun. Most of these girls are therefor minor wives of these guys who always arrive to the apartment by car.

Besides this arrangement with the guy that pays their rent 99% of the girls also have 1 or mostly more then one local sundanese boyfriends. You can see the boyfriends making their appearance (almost always on Motorbike) as soon as the chinese or Indonesian provider has left (mostly less then 5 minutes after he has left)..Interesting reports Justabule.

3 things.

1. Why stay in Bandung? There are better places in Indo? Bandung is a bit hard too work? The best Bandung girls you meet outside Bandung.

2. P4P, daytime, the bus stop, not too far from the train station. Pretty hardcore, but you will find girls there any time. There are also pick ups available on the Alun-Alun. Check the girls sitting on the benches and strike up a conversation. Some, are do-able. Night time, there is street action close to Aloha.

Aloha can be quite good. I am sure you already tried. There is a fair bit of Indo / European ancestry in Bandung. Pretty girls! Also Caesar palace on Braga, has P4P girls.

3. Non P4P. Wechat. DIA. Tinder. Facebook. Curious why it is not working for you.

JustABule
04-02-16, 06:44
Interesting reports Justabule.

3 things.

1. Why stay in Bandung? There are better places in Indo? Bandung is a bit hard too work? The best Bandung girls you meet outside Bandung.

2. P4P, daytime, the bus stop, not too far from the train station. Pretty hardcore, but you will find girls there any time. There are also pick ups available on the Alun-Alun. Check the girls sitting on the benches and strike up a conversation. Some, are do-able. Night time, there is street action close to Aloha.

Aloha can be quite good. I am sure you already tried. There is a fair bit of Indo / European ancestry in Bandung. Pretty girls! Also Caesar palace on Braga, has P4P girls.

3. Non P4P. Wechat. DIA. Tinder. Facebook. Curious why it is not working for you.Jakarta is impossible for me too many snobby girls and too many hot bule guys (its as simple as that) In Jakarta I have not a flying f**ck chance to meet a girl, unless I go for the overweight old ladies. Other towns I tried, surabaya, batam, jogja, solo, semarang and bali. All were very difficult to meet girls.

I don't like the street pickups too risky and the girls are disease ridden and mostly old and ugly, the pretty ones are always taken so you never see them on the street unless you patrol the streets 24/7. And they want ridiculous prices. I have tried Stasium Barat and the moderate to ok looking girls (nothing fancy but not fat) were quoting 1. 5 juta for short time and 3 juta for long time, and frankly it's too much for me.

Aloha I tried, I did not fancy the girls there, overweight and no GF experience for one mile in sight, just mechanically going through the motions, at one time I thought I was being with a robot.

The dating sites and apps, I have them all installed are not working for me, I only meet bullshit girls there who never have time to meet They always say too busy with work or study. But I been too long in Indo to be fooled by lies, the reality all the internet / app girls who look moderately ok to really ok are constantly dating and f**cking girls from said dating sites and apps. Mostly not for money but just because of the fun of it.

Every time I meet a girl its just bullshit (I have a date once every 2 weeks on average) just a rush rush affair, a quick dinner and a coffee and off they are to the next date which will not take place in a restaurant / cafe but in the place of the guy they are meeting.

JustABule
04-03-16, 08:19
Last night (Saturday night) I was in a cafe in Bandung. I met a really beautiful young girl in the bar and we started chatting. She works as a dental assistant in Ruma sakit Advent. We had a great chat and she enjoyed it. Then a really overweight old Arab guy joined our conversation and started to talk to the girl.

The first question he asked her "are you a hooker looking for money or are you a normal girl looking to get laid". She immediately replied him "Nooo I'm not a hooker, sorry I have a normal job".

Ok the fat arab said to her, "then you can come with me to my apartment", get your bag, and lets go".

She looked at me with a kind of apologizing, excusing face, and said, "ok Harry, bye it was nice to talk to you". Then she got her bag, paid her bill and went to the arab who was waiting for her, and they left together.

Lost99
04-03-16, 17:50
If you've been following JustABule's post's, you've probably gotten the sense that he is an unconfident, self-depricating man seemingly unable to get women (paid, free, or otherwise) no matter what or how hard he tries.

Myself and others have tried to give him advice out of sympathy, but he seemingly does not take it or put it into action, and continues on the same past ways which are proven to fail. The only thing he seems to try is complain about his results here, instead of pro-actively changing his additude, mindset, approach, and other things within his control.

I'm really beginning to wonder if his writing's are True or Fiction? I honestly cannot believe a man, particulary a Bule in Indonesia, can have SO much trouble meeting women no matter how bad his 'game' is.

In the previous post, he let a Fat Arab man snatch a woman from right underneath him, and gave up no fight or fuss? That's not the actions of a 'man' in my opinion. A real man would have told off the Arab, or at least stopped the lady (who he built up a rapport with) from leaving.

JustABule: If you are going to continue to write about your personal life failures and inability to pickup women, and not about pickup or P4P tips in Bandung, perhaps you should stop posting in this section.

I"ve PMed you with some advice on how to stop acting like a Beta-Male, but it looks like you haven't tried to use any of it. This Forum is about SEX, and at this point if you still aren't able to get any, or provide tips for others how to get it, your posts don't bring any value.

JustABule
04-04-16, 04:58
Thanks for your private msg Lost99 I had not seen it but read it and replied you.

I have a severe mental problem which I never had treated because even though it always bothered me a lot and prevented me from getting girls in Indonesia, I just always got enough girls to keep me satisfied (albeit not nearly as many as other white guys get on average).

So I never saw any reason to have it treated (partly out of shame and partly because my mind kinda keeps me telling not to do anything about it).

Now it has for the first time become so severe that I am really suffering (not getting any girl at all anymore).

I go back home 10 April and I will have to seek out help, maybe still something can be done about it if I find the right help / approach / medicine etc.

Yesterday I went to Dago Indigo spa. I took the car from downtown, big traffic jams all the way but after about 2 hours driving I reached the spa.

I was met by the security in the parking lot and asked them for directions. The first guy told me the Spa had been closed but then another security guy came and brought me to an elevator and joined me.

I think it was the 5th floor but I am not sure about that. I clean place it was indeed, looking very upscale. A Papasan greeted me at the door and brought me inside. He first explained the rules and told me I could select a girl from behind the glass. There were around 35 girls present, and I must say the selection was quite good (20 times better then in aloha).

I selected a slim young sundanese looking girl with braces and contact lenses. (she reminded me a lot of the girl i had met in Gambir station in 2013 when i was in a much better period of my life) .She looked a lot like the young university students that stay in my kos.

The price for one hour massage++ was 650.000 RP excluding the room fee which was 260.000. So in total the price is 910.000 for one hour. The papasan told me the girls expect a tip of 100.000 so the total price is 1 million rupia.

We were brought to a room and the girl insisted I had a shower. She showered and soaped me and after I was done she had a shower (they know how to use the time).

After showering she laid me down on the bed and started massaging me, which she obviously was very bad at. After the massage (i had opted for ++), she started to put on a condom and tried to give me a BJ but i cannot get hard from a BJ with a condom if my life depends on it.
I asked her if she could give me a BBBJ but she said the spa policy did not allow it (bullshit of course). So i told her to stop and i tried to see if she was into some GFE,
So i tried to French kiss her but it was not allowed too she said so what about DATY? (Boleh saya jilat memek kamu?) i love to give a good service but she said NOOOOOOOOOO, not allowed.
My problem is i need the GFE type of foreplay to get turned on but i knew it was not gonna happen. Condom still on my John was sound asleep. She started licking my nipples and neck and ears and with a lot of tugging, trying etc i finally got hardd

So when i finally was hard enough she expertly slipped on a condom and I managed to do the deed. I came really quickly (after about 2 minutes or less) because I had not had sex for at least 3 weeks (the last time had been in saritem). After that we had a shower again, talked a bit and the hour was up. I tipped her the 100.000 so the total damage was 1 million rupia. The papasan came and also asked for a tip so I gave him my (almost full) pack of Sampurna mild sigarettes which he happily accepted.

My dutch friend who had advised me this place had told me the girls in Indigo were very GFE and you could get their number if you got a good chemistry with them. He had had a few girls from the spa and they had become his kind of irregular FWB's (in Indonesian they say Teman Tapi Masrah) who sometimes visited him or went out with him and he only had to pay taxi money if one slept with him.

Well with the girl i had this definately was not going to happen, I did not even think about giving her my phone number.

Girl:
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10

Experience:
GFE: 0/10
BJ: 1/10
Sex: 6/10

Was it worth the money: Of course not but i am in a special situation so for me it probably was worth it how weird it may sound to most

UsPete
04-04-16, 16:29
Was it worth the money: Of course not but i am in a special situation so for me it probably was worth it how weird it may sound to mostMeneer Londo.

You're stories are rather tiresome and remind me of Tjalie Robinson's woeful tales after the transfer of sovereignty.

But strangely I think I can offer some help. There is a very famous accupressure doctor based in Bandung. People with issues, not unlike yours, fly from allover Asia to Bandung to help heal.

He's called Pak Haji (Agus) and is based at Jalan Serayu 3 A (RE. Martadinata) Bandung. An hours accupresssure session costs about Rp120 000 which is less than I paid on my last visit to Saritem.

P.S. Try and learn some Bahasa Indonesian or Gaul the way Indonesian's speak it, not the rigid stuff from the UN textbooks.

Good luck.

Kerrstar
04-09-16, 18:00
Interesting reports Justabule.

Why stay in Bandung?

Interestingly I personally like Bandung and find it one of the nicer places in Indo. Jalan Braga has some pretty good places to eat and there are always girls for P4 P at the North Sea bar.

But to each his own, I can understand that the girls in Bandung may not be the youngest around, but they were no older than I saw in Top Gun the other week, but that places seems to have gone down hill. First time I'd been there for a long while.

Explorer8939
04-12-16, 05:27
I stayed at the Gino Feruci Kebonjati hotel near the train station, and walked to the Venetian Healthspa. The damage was 900000 rupiah, including the upgrade to a suite. That's about $70 US, which is steep for me, but I only had one night in Bandung, and the Venetian is very nice.

I picked a 30 year MILF, curvier than most, but after a week of Thai spinners, I was ready for a girl with meat on her bones.

Slackerslacker
05-04-16, 09:37
Jesus H. Christ, can't you guys see he's a lonely troll?

Everything he writes reeks of bullshit.

I say we either all pitch in to buy him some rat poison or just ignore him.

Steve Naive
09-27-16, 11:58
I see a lot of "Executive Spa" places. They are expensive, as you might expect. I imagine some are more or less expensive than others. I went into the Venetian (near train station and Hilton), and they quoted me 400+k for oil massage and HJ. I think FS runs 800-1200 k. Wouldn't surprise me if locals, or those who speak bahasa, get lower prices.

On the low end, there are Jalan Saritem lanes. Walk west from intersection of Jl Pasirkkaliki 100 m or so. You pass by a very visible police station, which is probably to keep things under control, but they do not appear to be regulating anything. You will be met by men who want to guide you to places, doubtlessly in exchange for a cut. I strongly suspect that after the first visit, you can just find your way down, but speaking basic bahasa could be important. I have heard local prices are 150 k, but I they could be lower than that. In the very narrow lanes (about 4 ft wide) heading south from Saritem are a number of small rooms with 3-8 ladies, dolled up and wearing sexy outfits.

I was quoted 250k, but the room was another 50 k, and I tipped her. She was 33, nice large natural tits and body in good shape. I think I did alright for a first visit. It was the basic short-time in a crappy room.

I tried to use Google Maps to find Aloha massage. It was not where Google said it was, or at least I saw no signs. Can anyone clue me in on its location?

Steve Naive
09-27-16, 22:07
FYI I visited Venetian and Jl Saritem in the mid afternoon. The latter had plenty of ladies awaiting customers, not necessarily all hotties. If you are a first timer there, it might feel safer to check it out during the day at first.

Medanboy
10-29-16, 01:21
I would consider venetian spa as a decent option if you do not have much time and want a quality option in terms of looks. A bit pricey, although compared to Jakarta hotel service the price is still quite good. No time pressure either. Braga (karaoke for ex.) would be an non-spa option but I found the looks less impressive. If you have friends or enough money to spend there is karaoke next to tropicana. You pay around 1. 6 M for the room for the whole evening (including drinks) and then are supposed to negotiate to do more in the room. I have not tried it as I can not rectify spending money on this approach. I received a tour around though and the girls seem fun. Now I understand why so many guys wait in the main area, guess their friends are busy. .

If you want to go for the "free" option and want my maybe wrong advice: I find Bandung girls to be much more pretty and young then in Jakarta but a bit harder if you do not have time to stay around. They are smart. A less moral option would be to chat to one and ask after your 2nd date to be your girlfriend. Apparently people in Indonesia still ask this stuff and it works. Have a bad temper sometimes or just say no enough, they do not like the easy, I do anything for you guy at all. Reason they seem to like bule is cause we not so soft following or girly as most indo guys. Do not shave to often. Be a bit cocky about how great you are.

If this would not work (which I have not experienced yet) and you do not mind investing, just give them gifts. Giving gifts is considered romantic. It shows your commitment to them (how they think). I stay surprised how many double standards they morally have in Indonesia. Recently in the newspapers a guy got married after so called 5 dates with an actress, every date a big gift. I call it buying her. When I ask the girls what they think about it (girls I give nothing except paying for dinner and going out) they call it love and don't see any problem with what I call getting bought by gifts. Comfort is more important then really liking someone. Or just plainly ask how much they want to spend the night if you want to skip all this. Do not worry, its not considered offending, indo guys do it all the time.

Personally i prefer the free wealthier women recently which usually want to pay for me in the beginning, till they accept i am comfortable of doing it for both. Even if they know i am not committed they not mind the first few months.

ThingStick
01-24-17, 20:14
Any Bandung bros have updates on spas?

Could someone confirm Venetian is FS?

Sounds like I should just go to Venetian, but. What about these other options, ala "Zeus"?

Seems "Octopuss" is just HJ?

Not much info out there.

Cheers.

ThingStick
01-26-17, 12:51
Holy shit.

My trip south just keeps topping itself.

Went to Venetian. First of all, outside of Macau, I haven't seen this level of good service. From the staff, the manager lady sitting with you and calmly explaining the rules, pricing, how it all works. Top notch facilities. Clean, great beds.

The manager, she said it's *all* Sundanese girls? That would surprise me, but holy shit. The lineup was pretty bonkers. Tough to tell bodies over their dresses, but I chose one that smiled at me.

Her name was Dera. 1,000,000 category. Though plenty of lookers in the cheaper cats, but it was my only visit, so I thought what the hell. Still reasonable. Prices are all in.

I keep saying this, again and again, but THIS was definitely the hottest girl I've been with. Cute, small face, perfect body, great rack.

Very playful. Open for whatever. I guess she is new. But, wow. Perfect massage, perfect BBBJ, agreed to my request at attending to the boys. Did whatever I wanted with a giggle.

I'm welcome for this to be topped, but honestly, if I lived in Jakarta, I'd be on a train to this place on my days off.

Crushed I can't visit again before I leave.

A+.

FunMan13
02-03-17, 16:40
Hello,

I will be visiting Bandung for the first time next month in March. I read the whole Bandung thread of 20 pages from the beginning on 5-17-2002. Though not a lot of info, I did get the gist of the P4 P scene in Bandung. I have two questions:

1. How do you pay for taxis? Do you negotiate before you get in or just use meter? Can I report to an authority if I think I have been ripped off?

2. Can I rent a motorbike in Bandung? If yes, where can I find these rental shops? What is the going rate? I always rent a bike when I am in Bali or Surabaya. I pay 50 k-60 k a day in Bali.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Funman13.

Offshore Swell
02-03-17, 18:29
[QUOTE=FunMan13;Hi FM.

Taxi's in Bandung you pay by the meter.

Motorbikes are not so easy to rent although that may have changed. I stayed at the Papandayan once and one of the engineering staff hired me his bike for 3 days. About 100 000/ day.

Another guy hired me his wife. Brought her in from somwhere out of town. She loved it in the pooper while he watched. She was a bit chubby but often said Hello, on facebook afterwards. Wanted more. She is still about.

Enjoy Bandung, regards.

FunMan13
02-05-17, 23:25
Thanks for your response. Lucky you about renting the wife. Would love for that to happen to me. But I would trurn around and charge something for the hubby to watch!

This is Indonesia. There must be places renting motorbikes. Hopefully some brother living in Bandung can find out. Thanks.

Funman13.

FunMan13
03-16-17, 03:14
I will arrive in Bandung in 2 weeks. Still hoping a brother will help me with motorbike rental. I will be staying close to Alun-Alun. Thanks.

Offshore Swell
03-19-17, 15:47
I will arrive in Bandung in 2 weeks. Still hoping a brother will help me with motorbike rental. I will be staying close to Alun-Alun. Thanks.Type the following words into google " sewa motor Bandung". A number of results come straight up. These are motorcycle hire places. Good luck.

Robert Long
03-19-17, 18:36
I will arrive in Bandung in 2 weeks. Still hoping a brother will help me with motorbike rental. I will be staying close to Alun-Alun. Thanks.Go to AAA and take 2 passport photos or they can do there and get a license. This will save you from having any problems when they pull you over. And they will pull you over when they see you are Bule.

RL.

StinkyFeet
03-23-17, 00:43
You do neither. Locals use an app called grab. Indonesia's version of uber.

Hello,

I will be visiting Bandung for the first time next month in March. I read the whole Bandung thread of 20 pages from the beginning on 5-17-2002. Though not a lot of info, I did get the gist of the P4 P scene in Bandung. I have two questions:

1. How do you pay for taxis? Do you negotiate before you get in or just use meter? Can I report to an authority if I think I have been ripped off?

2. Can I rent a motorbike in Bandung? If yes, where can I find these rental shops? What is the going rate? I always rent a bike when I am in Bali or Surabaya. I pay 50 k-60 k a day in Bali.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Funman13.

SteelBaton
05-29-17, 06:40
Is this really true? Aren't there young girls everywhere in Indonesia. What makes you conclude this? I thought another poster had observed the opposite.

Interestingly I personally like Bandung and find it one of the nicer places in Indo. Jalan Braga has some pretty good places to eat and there are always girls for P4 P at the North Sea bar.

But to each his own, I can understand that the girls in Bandung may not be the youngest around, but they were no older than I saw in Top Gun the other week, but that places seems to have gone down hill. First time I'd been there for a long while.

Kerrstar
06-25-17, 15:12
Is this really true? Aren't there young girls everywhere in Indonesia. What makes you conclude this? I thought another poster had observed the opposite.No, what I was saying was that the freelance girls in Bandung are not that young, they are around the same age as the girls in Top Gun. Most of the younger girls in Bandung are in the spa and karaoke joints and in Jakarta they are everywhere.

SteelBaton
07-10-17, 16:52
I went to Bandung in search of something new and different and hopefully better in some ways from Jakarta. A previous poster said that he loved the town and the ladies at Venetian so much that if he lived in Jakarta he'the be on the train every weekend to visit. I also was drawn to the idea of the area along Jalan Saritim which sounded like a warren of working girl houses with a total of over 100 girls and very much a local's place. Bandung being a university town, I also had visions that my Tindr account might connect me to a bevy of university girls looking for a casual affair or money for tuition. So, with great hope I flew direct from Singapore arriving on a Wednesday afternoon and was delighted that the weather was cool due to the mountain elevation. I topped-up my SIM, exchanged my cash and went directly to my hotel.

Where to stay: HILTON the Hilton is the best place in town, is located within walking distance of both Venetian and of Jalan Saritim and is a new place for a reasonable price. Warning it is popular on the weekend with Jakata families. The rooms are large, the restaurant is good and the pool, while frequently filled to capacity with children, is nice.

I settled in at the hotel, completed some afternoon calls to the home office in Europe, and left the hotel looking for action around 16:00. The Venetian is only 5 minutes away and while early, I thought I'the have a look and see if anything was afoot. The club has two parts: a KTV venue with rooms and girls available and a spa / massage area which has a separate entrance facing the main road (Pasir Kaliki). At 16:00 the KTV was still closed but I bet if you showed up with cash and a few friends, they would rustle something up. The spa entrance counter provides a wrist band with a number and you enter the locker room area which is open to the lounge area. The lounge area has a number of seating configurations, a bar, and some food. A mamasan approached me with reasonable English skills and guide me to a seat and asked if I wanted a lady. She produced a line-up of about 6 girls, mostly 6's-8's. I asked for one less than 22 with no kids. With that caveat the number was cut to one girl, who didn't look too hot. The mamasan suggested I come back around 7:00 pm.

Another 5 minutes down Pasir Kaliki road and I found the intersection with Jalan Saritim, turned to the right, walked past the sleepy police station and 50 metres later was approached by an old white haired guy who spoke some English; here was my self-appointed guide.

I pulled out my phone where I had a screenshot saved of the google translated Bahasa version of my interests: "18-21; tidak ada anak-anak; tidak ada lemak" (18-21, no kids, no fat). He said ok and we began wandering the warren of narrow alleys passing by shop after shop each with 4 to 6 girls sitting around looking out the windows and waving at us. The quality was pretty weak. Mostly late 20's to late 30's clearly mostly mothers and mostly fat. So, a perfect null set with my requirements. Every few shops he would stop and point out a girl who didn't have kids but most were fat and older than I wanted.

Eventually he found a younger one who looked ok and claimed to be 21. I confirmed that she didn't have kids and agreed to what seemed the standard price for foreigner of 500,000. I probably could have pushed this down to 400,000 but it wasn't worth the hassle to me. She demanded payment upfront, which I resisted for a while, but finally just paid. The man walked us to a nearby collection of rooms where I paid 150,000 for an hour. The rooms are about what you'the expect in this sort of place damp concert floor, open toilet / bathroom area, marginal AC. I pulled out an HIV test kit and got that started while I used Google and asked a few question of the girl to understand her situation and asked how long she had worked here. She said she had only just arrived, but had worked 4 days, a month ago. I said really, a month ago? And she said yes 4 weeks. I pointed out that that would have been during Ramadan. She changed her story. I don't know why I bother to ask these questions, most of the girls will always lie about how long they have worked. I asked her for her birthday she told me the month and day and then I asked the year. She typed 1994 into my phone, thus confirming that she was not 21, but rather 23. No surprise that she lied about this.

The HIV test was showing negative by now so, I stripped her clothes off her revealing a decent enough body but with saggy tits and stretch marks, confirming that did have kids. So effectively a lying working girl from start to finish. I couldn't get my money back so I slipped on a condom and fucked her a little rough for a while communicating my dissatisfaction. Ten minutes of this and I pulled out from missionary, slipped off the condom, and happily finished with a decent face shot (although I spared her hair), showered and dressed, still feeling a little pissed off about the whole thing.

Face: 6/10.
Body: 4/10.
Attitude: 4/10.
Skill: 2/10.
Damage: 650,000.
WIR: not on my life.

~ Steel

SteelBaton
07-10-17, 16:53
I walked through the warren for another 20 minutes finding a few better looking girls, but nothing got me too excited. Finally, a local man who spoke some English started taking me around to areas I had missed. Eventually we bumped into the old white haired guy who was first my guide. He said something to the other guy who left - apparently infringing on his client (aka me). We walked around for another 20 minutes. The people were friendly back in these streets and the girls, mostly dressed in shorts or slutty clothes flirted with me. I would be comfortable here at night and think most anyone would be safe.

Eventually, just as I was about to call it a day, a tallish thin girl walked by in a fitted blue dress that stopped just above her knees. I immediately followed her, hoping that she wasn't just the local schoolgirl she appeared. I was delighted to see her walk into one of the shops, apparently reporting for work. I would be her first customer.

Sinta was born 15 November 1997, making her 19 and she looked it. I insisted on a different hotel but agreed to the same 500,000 and 150,000 for the room. This room was much nicer, on the 3rd floor corner with sunlight streaming in high windows. She claimed to be a newcomer to the business and certainly played the part with shyness and an awkwardness. Her skin was smooth and flawless with little hair on her pussy. I insisted that she try a blowjob to start but this was mostly to see how she reacted as I knew that it would not be very good. Still how's a girl going to learn if we don't take the time give them some experience? After that, I enjoyed a long and lazy fuck with her in multiple positions. She was a little nervous, me being her first foreign man, and it took some time for her to relax and begin to enjoy the session which lasted over 30 minutes.

It was a great time and I desperately wanted to bring her back to my hotel for the night, but the mamasan said I could take her out only if I paid 300,000 per hour, minimum 3 hours, and had her back before midnight. No matter my offer, the girl had to sleep at the home. Sad.

Face: 8/10.
Body: 8/10.
Skill: 5/10.
Attitude: 8/10.
WIR: Yes!

Conclusions: Jalan Saritim was a bit of a disappointment. The girls were pretty old and below my hopes. I wouldn't make a special trip here again, but if you are in the area and have some time you might try your luck. Especially if you are happy with MILF's as I know many blokes are. The girls seemed friendly and I suspect you could find more than a few "goers" who would give you a good time. And, the occasional diamond does exist. But find girls of my interest was unlikely to be very productive - I just got lucky once. I stayed a few more days but never saw anything else there of interest.

Damage: 500,000 + 200,000 tip + 150,000 room.

~ Steel

SteelBaton
07-10-17, 17:27
Following an afternoon in the alleyways of Saritim, I went back to the Hilton for a shower and nap before walking back to the Venetian around 6:30 pm. The same woman from before meet me and took to a chair. I asked again for the lineup, which this time was maybe 18 girls, none of which jumped out as real stunners. I asked for the younger ones with no kids and of the 18 she offered me a choice of 5. Only one look fairly good and I chose her.

I paid extra for the VIP room which was said to have AC and a porn TV. The room was ok, clean and a massive step up from Saritim. But a big drop from the Hilton. Gita is a 19 year old local Sundanese girl with light skin, nice smile, decent sized tits, and a really nice ass.

We showered and she offered a BBBJ in the shower which was fairly nice. The chemistry was good as we hit the bed and she continued to suck cock like a much older lady. Initial penetration was very tight and slow, but with a little lube and some time I was able to slowly work myself balls deep in what was a really fresh ****. Did that in missionary, moved to scissors, into doggy and clicked a few pics of her in the mirror as I pulled her up pinning her arms behind her back with her tits jutting forward as I rammed my cock in from behind. Later she slipped flat on to her belly and banged her ass for what seemed like forever with her moaning and shuddering. We both were dripping with sweat by the finish. Terrific fuck.

Face: 7/10.
Attitude: 9/10.
Skill 8/10.
WIR: Hell yes.
Damage: 800,000 + 200 k tip + 150 k room = 1. 150,000.

Summary: a nice time with a fairly hot chick. But I feel I got lucky and would go out of my way to go back to Bandung just for this place. But, certainly if in the area, it's worth a look.

~Steel

Muzungufotsy
07-11-17, 14:45
Another 5 minutes down Pasir Kaliki road and I found the intersection with Jalan Saritim, turned to the right, walked past the sleepy police station and 50 metres later was approached by an old white haired guy who spoke some English; here was my self-appointed guide.

I pulled out my phone where I had a screenshot saved of the google translated Bahasa version of my interests: "18-21; tidak ada anak-anak; tidak ada lemak" (18-21, no kids, no fat). He said ok and we began wandering the warren of narrow alleys passing by shop after shop each with 4 to 6 girls sitting around looking out the windows and waving at us. The quality was pretty weak. Mostly late 20's to late 30's clearly mostly mothers and mostly fat. So, a perfect null set with my requirements. Every few shops he would stop and point out a girl who didn't have kids but most were fat and older than I wanted.First its jalan saritem not saritim.

Second the price you can get by negotiating is 200 k for the girl and 50 k for the room. So you get screwed by your pretending friend and you don't even notice it.

Went there 6 months ago with a friend who likes MILF and was very happy with it.

Of course locals pays less maybe 150 k but at least my friend didn't pay 3 times the going rate making bule fooler than they already are.

My friend had a great service unlike you why? Just because he paid after and not before.

Golden rule that you are supposed to know since you pretend to be experienced monger.

Then of course the girl says what you want to hear and can lie about everything. Once you have paid you are screwed.

The only thing I agree with you this time is that this isn't the place to find young cute girls without kids.

BTW what s the point of an HIV test if you use condom? LOL.

StinkyFeet
07-11-17, 17:54
Perhaps there are two sinta's. You have her line photo? The sinta I know is very young and no kids. A tiny bit chubby in a very good way. Nice body. Shaved pussy. Also one of the most popular girls in sarimtem. Wondering if its her or not.

I walked through the warren for another 20 minutes finding a few better looking girls, but nothing got me too excited. Finally, a local man who spoke some English started taking me around to areas I had missed. Eventually we bumped into the old white haired guy who was first my guide. He said something to the other guy who left - apparently infringing on his client (aka me). We walked around for another 20 minutes. The people were friendly back in these streets and the girls, mostly dressed in shorts or slutty clothes flirted with me. I would be comfortable here at night and think most anyone would be safe.

Eventually, just as I was about to call it a day, a tallish thin girl walked by in a fitted blue dress that stopped just above her knees. I immediately followed her, hoping that she wasn't just the local schoolgirl she appeared. I was delighted to see her walk into one of the shops, apparently reporting for work. I would be her first customer.

Sinta was born 15 November 1997, making her 19 and she looked it. I insisted on a different hotel but agreed to the same 500,000 and 150,000 for the room. This room was much nicer, on the 3rd floor corner with sunlight streaming in high windows. She claimed to be a newcomer to the business and certainly played the part with shyness and an awkwardness. Her skin was smooth and flawless with little hair on her pussy. I insisted that she try a blowjob to start but this was mostly to see how she reacted as I knew that it would not be very good. Still how's a girl going to learn if we don't take the time give them some experience? After that, I enjoyed a long and lazy fuck with her in multiple positions. She was a little nervous, me being her first foreign man, and it took some time for her to relax and begin to enjoy the session which lasted over 30 minutes.

It was a great time and I desperately wanted to bring her back to my hotel for the night, but the mamasan said I could take her out only if I paid 300,000 per hour, minimum 3 hours, and had her back before midnight. No matter my offer, the girl had to sleep at the home. Sad.

Face: 8/10.
Skill: 5/10.
Attitude: 8/10.
WIR: Yes!

Conclusions: Jalan Saritim was a bit of a disappointment. The girls were pretty old and below my hopes. I wouldn't make a special trip here again, but if you are in the area and have some time you might try your luck. Especially if you are happy with MILF's as I know many blokes are. The girls seemed friendly and I suspect you could find more than a few "goers" who would give you a good time. And, the occasional diamond does exist. But find girls of my interest was unlikely to be very productive - I just got lucky once. I stayed a few more days but never saw anything else there of interest.

Damage: 500,000 + 200,000 tip + 150,000 room.

~ Steel

SteelBaton
07-16-17, 22:26
"Simply The Best" / aka Simply The Dick.

Whoa dude. Whole lotta criticism from you, which from your posts I gather is your MO. If you took the time to write a field report on your excursion in Bandung (or anywhere) then we'd have had some advice from a true global expert such as you regard yourself.

Frankly, I often don't really care too much about the price. These are generally poor hardworking people and if I pay a little more than what I might get from arguing with them for 15 minutes, it doesn't bother me in the least. Often it leads to good service. Some guys like to be a niggling punter priding themselves on squeezing the last dollar from some poor girl. You can call it being the foolish bule, I call it just be a decent human, from time to time.

Lastly, thanks for the massive value-add of correcting the spelling from saritim to saritem.

First its jalan saritem not saritim.

Second the price you can get by negotiating is 200 k for the girl and 50 k for the room. So you get screwed by your pretending friend and you don't even notice it.

Went there 6 months ago with a friend who likes MILF and was very happy with it.

Of course locals pays less maybe 150 k but at least my friend didn't pay 3 times the going rate making bule fooler than they already are.

My friend had a great service unlike you why? Just because he paid after and not before.

Golden rule that you are supposed to know since you pretend to be experienced monger.

Then of course the girl says what you want to hear and can lie about everything. Once you have paid you are screwed.

The only thing I agree with you this time is that this isn't the place to find young cute girls without kids.

BTW what s the point of an HIV test if you use condom? LOL.

StinkyFeet
07-17-17, 17:25
(note: I'm not defending simply).

Just so that their's a basic understanding with saremtim girls. These girls are full on prostitutes plying their trade in a red light district. Grateful isn't in their vocabulary. The opposite might actually happen! Overpaying these girls will actually give the girls contempt over the generous punter.

Anyway this is a photo of cinta I saw earlier this year. 300 k earlier in the day. Quite friendly and talkative. Impossible to get after 5 pm.

SteelBaton
07-19-17, 07:54

Just so that their's a basic understanding with saremtim girls. These girls are full on prostitutes plying their trade in a red light district. Grateful isn't in their vocabulary. The opposite might actually happen! Overpaying these girls will actually give the girls contempt over the generous punter.

Anyway this is a photo of cinta I saw earlier this year. 300 k earlier in the day. Quite friendly and talkative. Very young and impossible to get after 5 pm.Nice looking girl. This is different than my Sinta, who is new and more innocent looking.

Sure, no doubt most of these girls are hardcore hores, but I found at least one who was still sweet. That said, it's not a place that is worth a trip from Jakarta just for the girls, although I enjoyed the mild adventure. Not K11 or Toul Kok in 1995, but an interesting diversion.

Kerrstar
07-21-17, 10:48
That said, it's not a place that is worth a trip from Jakarta just for the girls, although I enjoyed the mild adventure. Not K11 or Toul Kok in 1995, but an interesting diversion.Yeah, it's not a great place for our hobby but the is a good music scene there. Jalan Braga has lots of good music in several bars and the food is pretty good and cheap. It's just a bit less hectic than Jakarta so it does make a nice change.

ConquerorVal
07-21-17, 18:38
I have seen this photo and similar photos of this girl on Twitter. Is this how you met her?

Anyway this is a photo of cinta I saw earlier this year. 300 k earlier in the day. Quite friendly and talkative. Very young and impossible to get after 5 pm.

ConquerorVal
07-21-17, 18:50
Went to this place with high expectations, but was not that impressed. The papasan who spoke minimal English provided me with a so so line up, where the over a million+ rupiah girls were the least attractive, and did not bother even looking at me. Most of the girls did not even look at me. With their body language it does not take a psych phd to figure out that these girls would be a waste my money and time. There were girls in the 600,000+ and 900,000 thousand rupiah category. Chose a girl that was friendly and actually looked at me with interest. The girl had a nice personality and provided a very, very brief titty massage. When it came down to business, she started of with a nice BBJ and even went for DATY and 69, which was not allowed by my Jakarta providers. There was brief period during which she even got into some DFK (closest to GFE that I got in Java) All in all a decent experience, but for the money I would not repeat. Damage was 900,000 rupiah.

Womaniszer
08-09-17, 08:29
I went to Bandung in search of something new and different and hopefully better in some ways from Jakarta. A previous poster said that he loved the town and the ladies at Venetian so much that if he lived in Jakarta he'the be on the train every weekend to visit. I also was drawn to the idea of the area along Jalan Saritim which sounded like a warren of working girl houses with a total of over 100 girls and very much a local's place. Bandung being a university town, I also had visions that my Tindr account might connect me to a bevy of university girls looking for a casual affair or money for tuition. So, with great hope I flew direct from Singapore arriving on a Wednesday afternoon and was delighted that the weather was cool due to the mountain elevation. I topped-up my SIM, exchanged my cash and went directly to my hotel.

Where to stay: HILTON the Hilton is the best place in town, is located within walking distance of both Venetian and of Jalan Saritim and is a new place for a reasonable price. Warning it is popular on the weekend with Jakata families. The rooms are large, the restaurant is good and the pool, while frequently filled to capacity with children, is nice.

I settled in at the hotel, completed some afternoon calls to the home office in Europe, and left the hotel looking for action around 16:00. The Venetian is only 5 minutes away and while early, I thought I'the have a look and see if anything was afoot..Very nice report. Just to ask you about the HIV Test Kit.

Its good that you carry one.

Do the girls allow to prick?

I have heard it shows still negative, if the person was in contact within 3 months.

Please answer if there is more to learn about the HIV Kit from your side.

Thanks. Good luck.

WazWallaby
05-02-18, 10:44
The boys from IPTN had a 25 yr reunion up at Noosa, and it brought back memories of shag town Bandung.

Back in the 90's, Bandung was superb for street pick-ups. Here's a couple of stories. It was always on to cruise the Alun Alun and Asia-Afrika after the shops closed at 9 pm at night. Amidst all the shoppers going home and traders shutting up, there was always a very good chance of picking up a pair of busty 20 yr olds on the street side. They were seemingly waiting for buses, but if a whitey drove past slow enough, they would always try and wave you to stop. From there it was up to one of the fuck hotels in the hills and bareback the little darlings until daylight. Absolute gold.

Another tried and true was to go to the carpark at the main railway station at night. Park in one of the far-off corners, turn off the motor and wait. It was only a minute or two and there would be a knock on the window. These girls. Make sure you didn't snag a ladyboy. Specialized in a 5 $ suck and swallow. Yeah, I said 5 $! I loved that they always had beautiful white teeth smiling out from really vivid red lipstick. It was a fucken thrill. One time got a super busty gal who gave me a suck and a titty fuck and jerked me off with real expertise. I can still remember my jizz spraying out onto the car park asphalt in the dark. Loved it!

Haven't been back to BTown for nigh on 15 years, but I would bet there is still heaps of street action. Them Bandung girls love a fuck!

StinkyFeet
06-13-18, 03:36
I have seen this photo and similar photos of this girl on Twitter. Is this how you met her?Not on Twitter, find her directly in RLD.

Offshore Swell
09-27-18, 13:02
OS decided to take a trip to Bandung on the Motorcycle. This means no toll roads as motorbikes are not permitted. Rather, tackling the ant nest of traffic running East to Karawang before hitting the mountain roads from Purwakarta through to Bandung. This is where motorcycling in Indonesia becomes serious fun. Pushing hard into the hundreds of mountain bends and slopes in a country with opaque speed limits on a full grown bike is one of the most fun things that OS can think of to do in Indonesia. The trick of course, is to stay on the bike but as anybody who watches moto GP will know. The ability of those tyres to hold the road is amazing.

The other super fun thing to do in Indonesia, is of course to "Cari Cewek", Something OS is a big fan of and of which it is very possible to do in Bandung. So after checking into a hotel and washing 130 km of grime off. OS cruised off in search of Jl Saritem which is Bandung's famous downmarket brothel maze. It's a series of tight alleys full of windowed shop fronts full of "Cewek" of varying degree's of beauty and age, bars, short time hotels and opportunistic touts, both male and female who man the entrance and tend to attach themselves onto anybody who gives the slightest air of not knowing what they are doing. Which in what is a rat nest of narrow alleys, is very easy to do. The touts will assist you to negotiate with the papi or mami of each shopfront, the services of your chosen beauty and then get you installed in a room at the short time hotels. The female touts, if you can get one, are good operators compared to the males who are often not the most polished characters. As with most things Indonesian, prices are fluid but expect as a bule to pay 250 - 450 000 depending on the quality. That would include the tout's cut. The room will be extra. But maybe only 75000 extra. OS strongly recommends paying US $ 2 more and getting the VIP room as the sight of some of those mattresses in the standard rooms can negatively impact the feeling of romance. Of course if grooving up and down with your chosen love on something stained with the sweat, smoke and semen of two hundred truck drivers is your thing then feel free but beware the cigarette scam where the girl orders a packet of cigarettes from the room boy as you enter the room and then sells them back afterwards. They go on your room bill. The tout is of course, optional but for those who are not full speed in bahasa, they would likely facilitate things for the better.

So OS fell for a sweet 20 yo from Indramayu who smiled seductively at him through the glass and who had a lovely pair of puffy nipples that OS so much wanted to photograph but not. Once into the VIP room. (What the heck, everyone should feel important sometime). She was very pleased with the size of OS's big thing and asked OS to wrap one hand around her wrist and another round his big thing for comparison, this seemed to further excite her. Then she lay on her back, put her legs in the air and said "Ayo".

OS was very much taken with her seductive technique.

OS put his big thing in. But her clam didn't close in very tightly and OS couldn't really feel much and so lost interest after a few minutes despite her lovely breasts. Whereupon our lady from Indramayu siezed the opportunity to conclude the affair and shot off to the shower. OS gave her 400 000 , thanked her for her time and headed back downstairs to cruise the alleys. But to be honest, the quality just wasn't there. So back on the bike and off in search of a massage.

Certainly there were plenty of massage places but OS was struggling to find any with ladies who were "not yet mothers". Most of them had the standard selection of disinterested looking girls through the glass, all of which it seemed, were already mothers. One enterprising mami let OS know that all her girls were no baby but then backed down very quickly when asked for a money back guarantee. After a few places like this OS was starting to run out of small change to pay for the parking.

Finally OS located a place which had some young ladies with "no baby". Of which he failed to note the name, except that it was karaoke and massage on a corner on Jl Lengkong Besar. And took a massage with Bella. A really sweet 20 yo local girl who gave a rather lacklustre massage but then for 1 million, let OS put his big thing in to what was a glorious pussy. After the Jalan toll of the lady at Saritem, this was like a silky flower lined avenue that quickly had OS in a state of delirium. She wanted 3 M to come back to the hotel for the night which OS briefly considered before deciding it was better to have his "me time" right there and then which concluded as would be expected. Would he repeat?. Absolutely! A whatsapp no was on offer but OS discreetly declined, having learned the perils of a handphone that goes beep at the wrong times.

So after a sleep till morning, OS had a leisurely breakfast and then did the hill climb up to Lembang and on through some awesome winding mountain roads to Subang and then Karawang and Bekasi to Jakarta proper.

Bandung has plenty of P4 P, but OS would not consider the quality to be as good as Jakarta.

StinkyFeet
09-27-18, 13:33
BRAVO! It's been over two years since I last visited Bandung. Are you going to visit Venetian sauna by saritem? If so can you report a listing of current models working there?

Also do you know about bookings via Twitter? Lots of Bandung girls using that to advertise.

Bandung has plenty of P4 P, but OS would not consider the quality to be as good as Jakarta.

Offshore Swell
09-27-18, 14:55
BRAVO! It's been over two years since I last visited Bandung. Are you going to visit Venetian sauna by saritem? If so can you report a listing of current models working there?

Also do you know about bookings via Twitter? Lots of Bandung girls using that to advertise.Type #bobandung into your twitter search.

No I will not be going to Venetian sauna.

Albert9989
09-27-18, 18:12
OS decided to take a trip to Bandung on the Motorcycle. This means no toll roads as motorbikes are not permitted. Rather, tackling the ant nest of traffic running East to Karawang before hitting the mountain roads from Purwakarta through to Bandung. This is where motorcycling in Indonesia b

Bandung has plenty of P4 P, but OS would not consider the quality to be as good as Jakarta.Haha, really very good, you are really good at writing nice and humoristic stories even if I will never do the same, but very nice to read. Continue!

Dirk67
10-11-18, 02:01
Type #bobandung into your twitter search.

No I will not be going to Venetian sauna.Interesting. Had not considered using Twitter to search for pyt. Any idea what "VCS" stands for?

Tommy Suharto
10-11-18, 03:19
Interesting. Had not considered using Twitter to search for pyt. Any idea what "VCS" stands for?Version control. Just kidding.

VCS stands for Video Call Sex. Same as Cam sex.

Twitter can be quite good in Indo. Easy searching.

MaxAircon
12-01-18, 19:00
Arrived in Bandung after midnight. Taxi to the hotel. Stayed in a four-star place located fairly centrally. A short walk around yielded no nightlife places of interest in the immediate vicinity, so I returned to the hotel and crashed out.

Next day, I did some touristy things, and returned to the hotel for a rest, swim and freshen up. Looked around wechat's people nearby feature. As with Jakarta, the LB percentage is high, so it is of limited use. Went to the hotel bar and for a while enjoyed the live music. Excellent female singer. Patrons seemed to be mostly well-heeled local men, zero unattached females. But I did not feel like going back out again. Back to the room and again crashed out solo.

Next day, a leisurely breakfast, some more chilling by the pool and some touristy stuff in the afternoon. By now, the semi-enforced abstinence was becoming distinctly less appealing. Went back on to the wechat people nearby feature and searched through the massage options. Found one which seemed relatively promising, with pictures of some cute-looking girls, and made contact with the agent. The deal was a two-hour massage for 300 k; at this point, there was no mention of 'extras' but I reckoned that they must be on the cards. As requested, switched over to whatsapp to finalise things with the agent.

Selected the best-looking girl, who definitely seemed rather appealing. The set-up drill including sending my room number, with a photo confirming my hotel details (the little card issued at check-in) to the agent. Waited, and after about 20 minutes my doorbell rang. The girl in the selection photo was definitely the girl who arrived at my room, and in person she was even more appealing. Extremely cute in fact. Petite, early twenties, pretty, and an innocent girl-next-door air. In other words, just the ticket.

I stripped and lay face down. A towel covered most of the area that was not being worked on at that moment. Massage was pleasant. No attention to the crown jewels, however, which was a bit of a let down. Time for the flip. While on my stomach, my dick alternated between hard and soft, but on my back, at which time the towel had mostly been discarded, it was rock hard and I was very obviously ready for play.

However, my masseuse's attention was devoted to my stomach, chest, neck and finally my head, with my lower region, now completely uncovered, very visibly eager for some action. Just as I was about to entirely abandon hope, I was offered a hand job. Can't remember the cost, but it seemed pricey and anyway HJs are not my thing. I countered with a request for full service, which was politely but convincingly declined. I thought about negotiating for a blow job, but by now I wanted the full treatment. So I let things go there. Paid up, gave her a small tip to cover the taxi, and politely said goodnight. It was not a great massage, but good enough, and being looked after by such a sweetie was definitely memorable. If staying in the area for longer, I may have gone for a repeat session and tried for a worthwhile upgrade.

By this time, it was about 11 pm, and I still had my dick in my hands. So back to wechat to see what could be salvaged from the evening. Another option. This time an individual girl not an agency. Looked average but the best available. Some back and forth negotiations and soon the doorbell rang for the second time that night. The girl entered, and was plausibly close to her photo, although inevitably a couple of notches down. A 5 or maybe even a 4, instead of a 6 or better. In a normal environment like a club, I would have looked elsewhere. But it was too late for second thoughts and anyway I was too much up for it.

Well this girl was not slow to get down to business. A quick introduction, and within two minutes or so of entering the room, her hand was feeling dick beneath my trousers or whatever I was wearing. And definitely within less than five minutes I was on the receiving end of a noisy and high-energy blow job. Very shortly after, we were both naked on or in the bed. Cover on. It was not exactly much of a warm up, but the preceding session with the previous miss cutie was fresh in my mind, and the fireworks were all-to-quick to arrive. Cover off, quick clean up, paid the bill (no tip), and she was out of the door, seemingly almost as soon as she arrived. End-to-end time must have been 15 minutes, tops. Probably my least erotic and worst value for money session ever.

Perhaps I should have gone for that HJ after all. Oh well, you live and learn!

Footnote: I regret not going to the North Sea bar during my visit to Bandung. Seems to be the most promising place for the purposes of our hobby, but for some reason I did not learn about it until leaving. Should have been more diligent with my homework. If there are any other suggestions for a return trip, please post them.

Truckdriver
05-12-19, 20:06
The red light district in Bandung is located at google maps coordinates -6.917274,107.596506. There's no need to accept any help from the guys that are waiting at the entrances, they will only make it more expensive since they will want a cut of the price you pay the girl. Just says Bintang and make a drink beer motion with your arm to indicate you only want to go and have a beer, if anybody approaches you at the entrances. There are some attractive girls in there and be prepared to pay at least 500,000 Rupiah for a session with them. Less attractive girls are cheaper.

BernardIndo
05-25-19, 10:40
Is the North Sea bar still open, and is it still some FL hanging out there? Scheduled to visit Bandung after Idul Fitri.

Bernard.

BenderOver
05-26-19, 23:03
The red light district in Bandung is located at google maps coordinates -6.917274,107.596506. There's no need to accept any help from the guys that are waiting at the entrances, they will only make it more expensive since they will want a cut of the price you pay the girl. Just says Bintang and make a drink beer motion with your arm to indicate you only want to go and have a beer, if anybody approaches you at the entrances. There are some attractive girls in there and be prepared to pay at least 500,000 Rupiah for a session with them. Less attractive girls are cheaper.Tried to map and only found Sari Maju. Everything else looks like a wreck of a building.

Truckdriver
07-21-19, 22:06
Tried to map and only found Sari Maju. Everything else looks like a wreck of a building.Too difficult to go to Google Maps and copy and paste those coordinates in? Well, here's a link instead then: https://goo.gl/maps/dvw96coRNEtECh5o9.

BkkVistor77
10-02-19, 17:30
Hi all,

I'll be in Bandung soon for work, does anyone have any up to date info on massage places? Is there anywhere like the sex hotels in Jakarta? Many thanks.

Thampi62
11-14-19, 08:31
Hi friends,

Visiting Bandung in the first week of February after two nights stay in Classic hotel Jakarta. Looking for a budget, girl friendly hotel like Classic in the action packed place in Bandung for couple of nights. Not enough information in forum regarding accommodation. Review on Ivory hotel seems to be attractive. Is it a girl friendly hotel? Location good for hunting? Expecting a helping hand from experienced mongers.

Thanks in advance.

Kwame Case
11-22-19, 20:55
Hi friends,

Visiting Bandung in the first week of February after two nights stay in Classic hotel Jakarta. Looking for a budget, girl friendly hotel like Classic in the action packed place in Bandung for couple of nights. Not enough information in forum regarding accommodation. Review on Ivory hotel seems to be attractive. Is it a girl friendly hotel? Location good for hunting? Expecting a helping hand from experienced mongers.

Thanks in advance.Ivory hotel is good area for Outlet shopping not for action. If you want street action, better to stay around Braga st, Paskal Hyper square or Aston Tropicana hotel where the Karaoke is on 5th floor (not sure still good in action).

Thampi62
11-27-19, 05:26
Ivory hotel is good area for Outlet shopping not for action. If you want street action, better to stay around Braga st, Paskal Hyper square or Aston Tropicana hotel where the Karaoke is on 5th floor (not sure still good in action).Thanks for the tip. I am not a shopping man. Planning a day time trip to White Crater and evening hunting. Will definitely explore your suggestion.

RahulVasai
12-04-19, 05:57
Hi friends,

First time visiting Bangkok with my colleague. We are there for 5 days. But since this is a business visit we are occupied all days. But the night is free for us. Can you please suggest a hotel where I can get a girl in hotel itself I don't want to explore the streets and clubs.

Please suggest.

BkkVistor77
12-04-19, 15:07
Thanks for the tip. I am not a shopping man. Planning a day time trip to White Crater and evening hunting. Will definitely explore your suggestion.I would definitely check out Paskal Hyper square. I stayed there one night a few weeks back. There were heaps of girls hanging around outside all the different Karaoke places, and clubs. I didn't partake but saw some very hot girls around.

Thampi62
12-06-19, 03:49
Hi friends,

First time visiting Bangkok with my colleague. We are there for 5 days. But since this is a business visit we are occupied all days. But the night is free for us. Can you please suggest a hotel where I can get a girl in hotel itself I don't want to explore the streets and clubs.

Please suggest.Your query is not clear.Are you heading to Bangkok or Bandung? If to Bangkok search Bangkok forum for details. Stay near Nana Plaza If you are going to Bangkok.

Thampi62
12-06-19, 03:53
I would definitely check out Paskal Hyper square. I stayed there one night a few weeks back. There were heaps of girls hanging around outside all the different Karaoke places, and clubs. I didn't partake but saw some very hot girls around.Thanks for the tip. I will check Paskal Hyper square.

Regards.

Thampi62
12-06-19, 06:59
Hi friends,

Staying two days in and Bandung. Is it worth for a visit to White crater or simply stay and hunting in Bandung? Coming with a group of friends and not interested in shopping. Or any other day time fun in Bandung?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

ThingStick
02-02-20, 05:35
Going to hit Bandung for a few days next week. Any others want to join me in some drinking / fun that doesn't involve Havana, PM. Would love something different if it's out there. Will report.

Mrdurden
02-18-20, 16:49
Just visiting Bandung for the first time and, since my GF is Indonesian, this is one country where I don't partake in P4 P as much as I normally do.

But when she is out of town, I got a chance to explore.

Most posts in this thread reference the Venetian and a couple of other "executive spas" in town.

But if you're just looking for massage with extras, you can always do a good search for:

Bandung massage plus-plus.

Or.

Bandung pijat plus-plus.

There you will find some pages that give lists of the spas and massage parlors in town.

I was just looking for a massage + HJ so I went to the Luxton hotel, which has a spa on the 7th floor of the 2nd building (behind the main building). Very tasteful spa with beautiful young women providing the massages. Massage is pricey (430 k for 90 minutes) though, and then you got to negotiate with the girl for the extras.

I think the executive spas are cheaper and provide more for the money, FWIW.

SGK45
01-22-22, 07:43
Need some info about Bandung, FS places, contacts.

Place appears to be dead except for the few clubs.

Gonz0
07-24-22, 02:45
Tried a few places in Bandung recently.

1. Dream Liner Spa.

Jalan Cibadak. 600 k all in. Had to choose from pics on a tablet. Chose Linda. Young, cute, chubby. Good English. Said she had a job previously where she spoke English a bit, but hadn't got much practice these past 2 years. Basic massage and ok service.

2. Cumi-Cumi Mens Health and Spa.

Jalan Jend. Sudirman. Don't be fooled into thinking its closed if you drive past the front. The entrance is actually in the lane to the left of the building. This was the only place that offered a line up as well as pics. I chose to see the line up. Only 2 ladies. I chose Kanya. Early to mid 30's, slim, experienced, minimal English. Great B2 be, and best service on this trip. I think this was 800 k.

For the places mentioned above, the price was all in and none of the girls asked for a tip.

3. Gilby Spa Reflexy.

Found this place on Kaskus. Says the address is Jl. Cihampelas 112, but don't go there looking for a shop like I did. I contacted them via whatsapp and said I couldn't find the shop. They said that they operate out of the nearby hotel. They will send you pics of the available ladies. You make a booking. Let them know when you arrive, and they will tell you which room to go to. 175 k for 1 HR massage. Anything else is negotiated between you and the therapist. If I remember correctly extras offered were; 300 K clothed HJ, 500 k topless HJ or 900 k nude B2 be HJ. No FJ. I negotiated for nude B2 be HJ for 600 k. I was pretty sure she was the girl in the photo, just older and heavier. I couldn't check because some time after I made the booking, they deleted the photos. Maybe you can save the photos? Service was good. She really got into it.

4. New Violet Reflexy.

Low end. Tiny room with thin matress on the floor. There was a decent shower at the end of the hallway. It was in an industrial looking retail complex. Had to go through a boom gate and pay on the way out.

160 K for massage and clothed HJ. Choose from pics on tablet. Young chubby girl with great tits.

Tipped 300 k for nude B2 be and spanish finish.

Fitnfun
02-03-23, 15:05
Recent visit: prices are way up from when I was last here.

Range 1,600000 - 1,300000 approximately. Line up was pretty good. But nothing stunning. You find a dime a dozen of similar talent in places like classic. Went with livi. 140000, great service. BBBJ was fantastic and sex was sensual. So I left happy and satisfied. I'll check out a few other places in Bandung and write an update.

BKKguru
10-03-23, 08:41
Folks,

Your dream has finally come true!
You can now travel from Jakarta to Bandung for a ST date and return on the same day.
I don't know the price of the ticket. My guess is around 400K IDR per person.

----
UPDATED OCT 2, 2023.

Jakarta Indonesia launched South-east Asia's first high-speed railway on Monday, a delayed multibillion-dollar project backed by China that President Joko Widodo hailed as "a symbol of our modernisation".

With a top speed of 350 kmh, the bullet train named Whoosh can get between the capital Jakarta and Bandung in 45 minutes. The 140 km journey would previously have taken about three hours by train.

"The Jakarta-Bandung high-speed train marks our efficient, friendly and integrated mass transportation system," Mr Widodo said during a ceremony at the capital's central station. "It is a symbol of our modernisation in public transport, seamlessly connecting with other modes of transportation. ".
---

Pouet017
10-12-23, 16:16
As I am not interested in massage parlor I didn't try.

I found a massage called "hypnotis boutique" which seems to give for what punters want.

In the Google maps reviews someone talk about "cumi cumi" which is 300 m from hypnosis.

I sneak a quick look, the sign said "men's healthy" and the entrance was kept by a security guardian.

For who are interested in massage they can go further than me.

Gianni Versace
10-15-23, 03:20
Folks,

Your dream has finally come true!
You can now travel from Jakarta to Bandung for a ST date and return on the same day.
I don't know the price of the ticket. My guess is around 400K IDR per person.

----
UPDATED OCT 2, 2023.

Jakarta Indonesia launched South-east Asia's first high-speed railway on Monday, a delayed multibillion-dollar project backed by China that President Joko Widodo hailed as "a symbol of our modernisation".

With a top speed of 350 kmh, the bullet train named Whoosh can get between the capital Jakarta and Bandung in 45 minutes. The 140 km journey would previously have taken about three hours by train.

"The Jakarta-Bandung high-speed train marks our efficient, friendly and integrated mass transportation system," Mr Widodo said during a ceremony at the capital's central station. "It is a symbol of our modernisation in public transport, seamlessly connecting with other modes of transportation. ".
---I am wanting to book the Woosh from Jakarta to Bandung on December 4 but can't figure out how to do this? Any guidance here?

BKKguru
10-15-23, 20:11
I am wanting to book the Woosh from Jakarta to Bandung on December 4 but can't figure out how to do this? Any guidance here? I have not travelled on Whoosh yet. Please see the article pasted below. A promotional fare of IDR 300,000 is being offered.

According to this article, to purchase Tickets, you have to ownload the Whoosh App OR Access by KAI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jakarta (ANTARA) - PT Kereta Cepat Indonesia China / Indonesia-China Fast Train Company (KCIC) has announced a promotional fare of Rp300 thousand for the Whoosh Fast Train on all routes, including feeder trains to and from Bandung Station, West Java.

"Tickets for departures on October 18 (2023) onwards can be purchased for a promotional fare of Rp300 thousand for all routes, including feeder train to and from Bandung Station. The Whoosh Fast Train will operate for the whole route from Halim-Tegalluar and vice versa," corporate secretary of PT KCIC, Eva Chairunisa, said in a statement released on Saturday.

The promotional fare has been offered to introduce the Whoosh Fast Train service to the public and to tempt them to use it, she informed.

"The tariff policy has been determined through various studies, surveys, and analyzing needs and phenomena in society," she added.

She informed that Whoosh tickets can be ordered on several channels, including the website ticket. Kcic. Co. ID, on which tickets can be booked from the-7 to 1 hour before departure. Payments can be made via bank transfer, QRIS, E-Wallet, credit card, and retail outlets, she added.

After booking, passengers will get a QR Code to board the train without needing to change it for physical tickets.

Tickets can also be booked via the ticket vending machine at the station for travel from the-7 to 30 minutes before departure using QRIS payments. After booking, passengers will get a physical ticket to board the train.

Passengers can also book tickets for travel from the-7 to 30 minutes before departure through the counter by making payments via cash, debit, credit card, and QRIS. The counter will issue physical tickets to passengers.

Ticket orders can also be made via the Whoosh Fast Train application and other apps such as Access by KAI, Livin by Mandiri, BRImo, and BNI Mobile Banking from October 17, along with the inauguration of the first operation of the paid Whoosh Fast Train directly from China, Chairunisa informed.

Furthermore, KCIC will offer attractive promotions such as group discounts, senior discounts, and travel packages in collaboration with tourist locations, hotels, event organizers, and others.

"To date, there have been around 4,800 seats reserved for group travel through official applications," she disclosed.

After paid operations start on October 17, the Whoosh Fast Train will offer a total of 14 trips per day 7 trips from Halim Station and 7 from Tegalluar Station, she added.

She said that Whoosh Fast Train passengers will get free feeder train travel, whose schedule will be adjusted to the arrival and departure timings of the Whoosh Fast Train. The feeder trains will stop at Padalarang, Cimahi, and Bandung stations.

"The schedule for the Whoosh Fast Train and feeder trains can be accessed on kcic. Co. ID and the Fast Train application," she added.
---

~Bkkguru

Gianni Versace
10-15-23, 21:44
I have not travelled on Whoosh yet. Please see the article pasted below. A promotional fare of IDR 300,000 is being offered.

According to this article, to purchase Tickets, you have to ownload the Whoosh App OR Access by KAI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jakarta (ANTARA) - PT Kereta Cepat Indonesia China / Indonesia-China Fast Train Company (KCIC) has announced a promotional fare of Rp300 thousand for the Whoosh Fast Train on all routes, including feeder trains to and from Bandung Station, West Java.

"Tickets for departures on October 18 (2023) onwards can be purchased for a promotional fare of Rp300 thousand for all routes, including feeder train to and from Bandung Station. The Whoosh Fast Train will operate for the whole route from Halim-Tegalluar and vice versa," corporate secretary of PT KCIC, Eva Chairunisa, said in a statement released on Saturday.

The promotional fare has been offered to introduce the Whoosh Fast Train service to the public and to tempt them to use it, she informed.

"The tariff policy has been determined through various studies, surveys, and analyzing needs and phenomena in society," she added.

She informed that Whoosh tickets can be ordered on several channels, including the website ticket. Kcic. Co. ID, on which tickets can be booked from the-7 to 1 hour before departure. Payments can be made via bank transfer, QRIS, E-Wallet, credit card, and retail outlets, she added.

After booking, passengers will get a QR Code to board the train without needing to change it for physical tickets.

Tickets can also be booked via the ticket vending machine at the station for travel from the-7 to 30 minutes before departure using QRIS payments. After booking, passengers will get a physical ticket to board the train.

Passengers can also book tickets for travel from the-7 to 30 minutes before departure through the counter by making payments via cash, debit, credit card, and QRIS. The counter will issue physical tickets to passengers.

Ticket orders can also be made via the Whoosh Fast Train application and other apps such as Access by KAI, Livin by Mandiri, BRImo, and BNI Mobile Banking from October 17, along with the inauguration of the first operation of the paid Whoosh Fast Train directly from China, Chairunisa informed.

Furthermore, KCIC will offer attractive promotions such as group discounts, senior discounts, and travel packages in collaboration with tourist locations, hotels, event organizers, and others.

"To date, there have been around 4,800 seats reserved for group travel through official applications," she disclosed.

After paid operations start on October 17, the Whoosh Fast Train will offer a total of 14 trips per day 7 trips from Halim Station and 7 from Tegalluar Station, she added.

She said that Whoosh Fast Train passengers will get free feeder train travel, whose schedule will be adjusted to the arrival and departure timings of the Whoosh Fast Train. The feeder trains will stop at Padalarang, Cimahi, and Bandung stations.

"The schedule for the Whoosh Fast Train and feeder trains can be accessed on kcic. Co. ID and the Fast Train application," she added.
---

~BkkguruThanks but what I meant is I went on ticket. Kcic. Co. ID and was not able to book any tickets during that time. Not sure if it is because they release the tickets 2 weeks out at a time??

BKKguru
10-16-23, 08:12
Thanks but what I meant is I went on ticket. Kcic. Co. ID and was not able to book any tickets during that time. Not sure if it is because they release the tickets 2 weeks out at a time??To buy the ticket you have to use the App. Search for "Whoosh Kereta Cepat" in the App store.

Please note:

+ There is a long list of rules, if you want to cancel or change the date of travel.
Read before you buy. There are plenty of seats available on this train. You can buy 2 to 3 days in advance.

+ The App shows Tickets are available for next 7 days only. This may change this in the future, but now only one week advance purchase.

Welcome to Indonesia!

~BKKguru

BKKguru
10-16-23, 11:15
To buy the ticket you have to use the App. Search for "WhooshTh Kereta Cepat" in the App store.

<snip> I found the website for online booking on Whoosh. There is no promotion to buy a Return ticket.
One way promo fare is IDR 300,000.

https://ticket.kcic.co.id

The name of the station in Jakarta is: Halim Station [Stasiun Kereta Cepat Whoosh]

~BKKguru

Gianni Versace
10-16-23, 13:28
Thanks for the clarification. What a list of stupid rules. No wonder I couldn't book a ticket so far out in advance LOL.

Although the high speed rail is 45 minutes. Do you think I maybe better off taking a taxi directly from Jakrarta to Bandung. Just thinking about the logistics but I would need to spend about 30 minutes to get from North Jakarta to the Train Station and than from the Bandung station another 30 minutes. Is taking the high speed rail worth it in your opinion? Seems like more of a hastle than what it is worth.

To buy the ticket you have to use the App. Search for "Whoosh Kereta Cepat" in the App store.

Please note:

+ There is a long list of rules, if you want to cancel or change the date of travel.
Read before you buy. There are plenty of seats available on this train. You can buy 2 to 3 days in advance.

+ The App shows Tickets are available for next 7 days only. This may change this in the future, but now only one week advance purchase.

Welcome to Indonesia!

~BKKguru

Hung Man 1808
10-16-23, 16:37
Do you think I maybe better off taking a taxi directly from Jakrarta to Bandung. Just thinking about the logistics but I would need to spend about 30 minutes to get from North Jakarta to the Train Station and than from the Bandung station another 30 minutes. Is taking the high speed rail worth it in your opinion? Seems like more of a hastle than what it is worth.I take it you've never travelled on the tollway to Bandung before. Last time it took me 6 hours in one direction. That was some years ago, and at night away from peak. I don't think the traffic has improved since.

3 hours on the normal train, and travel to the train station, was like catching concorde vs a sopwith camel to cross the Atlantic in terms of time saving.

BenderOver
10-19-23, 08:11
I found the website for online booking on Whoosh. There is no promotion to buy a Return ticket.
One way promo fare is IDR 300,000.

https://ticket.kcic.co.id

The name of the station in Jakarta is: Halim Station (Stasiun Kereta Cepat Whoosh)

~BKKguruThanks for posting this. Good info, bro.

Gianni Versace
11-17-23, 06:20
I take it you've never travelled on the tollway to Bandung before. Last time it took me 6 hours in one direction. That was some years ago, and at night away from peak. I don't think the traffic has improved since.

3 hours on the normal train, and travel to the train station, was like catching concorde vs a sopwith camel to cross the Atlantic in terms of time saving.Nope never have taken a train in Indonesia before but I think getting from Jakarta to Bandung taking the normal train makes alot more sense than taking the Whoosh. Also this site helped me navigate the process.

https://www.seat61.com/Indonesia.htm#text=en. tiket.com%2 Fkereta%2 Dapi%20 is%20 the%20 easiest, charge%20 a%20 small%20 booking%20 fee.

Joe Brooklyn
12-03-23, 02:48
Between Bali and Bandung, where should I spend 2 nights for P4 P sex? I'm coming from Jakarta.

The answer may seem obvious at first, since Bandung is a lot closer to Jakarta than Bali, and seems more convenient to spend only 2 nights, but the train from Jakarta takes 3 hours to reach Bandung, while the plane from JK to Bali takes less than 2 hours. Even if you include showing up at the airport 2 hrs early to clear security, that's still less than a 1 HR difference between reaching the two cities. So, I don't think travel time is a tie breaker at all.

I guess my question is, which city is better for the P4 P experience (quality, quantity, price, etc.)?

Kristian25
02-16-24, 13:56
Decent girls in 20's in bikini.

10.5€ 90 min massage hand job included in price.

FutureGuy
02-23-24, 23:09
Between Bali and Bandung, where should I spend 2 nights for P4 P sex? I'm coming from Jakarta.

The answer may seem obvious at first, since Bandung is a lot closer to Jakarta than Bali, and seems more convenient to spend only 2 nights, but the train from Jakarta takes 3 hours to reach Bandung, while the plane from JK to Bali takes less than 2 hours. Even if you include showing up at the airport 2 hrs early to clear security, that's still less than a 1 HR difference between reaching the two cities. So, I don't think travel time is a tie breaker at all.

I guess my question is, which city is better for the P4 P experience (quality, quantity, price, etc.)?Unless you don't care about touristic attractions at all: Bali.

There really is no good reason to visit Bandung, if you're in Jakarta anyway and it's a completely optional trip. Despite some over-tourism Bali still has a lot to offer compared to both Jakarta and Bandung. The latter is like a smaller and cleaner Jakarta. But you won't save on prices compared to Jakarta and have less choice.

P4 P in Bali is definitely more pricey. But you're supposedly will spend part of your days on the beach or visiting the Hindu cultural sights or even hill areas. It's a nice change of scenery compared to Jakarta. Bandung not so much.

Thampi62
03-11-24, 13:22
Hey Friends.

Can one buy / get a Whoosh speed train ticket from the Halim Station? If going to Bandung, which will be the nearest station to Bandung?

BenderOver
03-11-24, 19:12
Once you get into Bandung and check into a hotel for a few days with zero plans on how to score, what's the best way to get access to open minded girls that aren't sharking the scene for crazy rates?

Are there clubs to hang out at, or awesome massage parlors, or fishbowl clubs like Classic where the college students hang out for work and gigs after class?

SteelBaton
03-15-24, 21:47
Now that we all know how to take the Whoosh Train, can anyone provide some updated information on how to connect with some of the college girls for P4 P? It's been years since I was there and it was frankly pretty disappointing. The alleyway shops were fairly primitive and dirty and the girls were generally older and not attractive. Took me a lot of searching, but I had a couple of decent fucks and it was an experience- Theres a report somewhere on my expereince.

However, I'm getting a bit bored of Jakarta and want to find some new connects to college age girls. Anyone have any suggestions, from recent experience? Cheers, bros.

Once you get into Bandung and check into a hotel for a few days with zero plans on how to score, what's the best way to get access to open minded girls that aren't sharking the scene for crazy rates?

Are there clubs to hang out at, or awesome massage parlors, or fishbowl clubs like Classic where the college students hang out for work and gigs after class?