PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Smoothy
12-18-19, 07:06
That sucks. 😎 I remember Marabaya girls would come to your room at the Melawai, no extra charge. If you stayed there long enough, some of the girls would knock on your door on the way home.

The Melawai was actually a very handy place to stay: close to fun and food and pretty well priced.

Cheers. G.Maribaya was the best place ever in it's prime. Many times those girls would come to my apartment either after or before work for the same price as what I paid for a session at Maribaya.

MickeyDuck1208
12-18-19, 09:26
This is a few months old, but I went to the spa in JW Marriott, and got the same girl to the room next day. Room service had a 20% mark up.

If I was not surprised by this hotel spa having all extras, in room service really knocked my pants off!!

Orchardz just outside the airport also has this where I have stayed just for the fun, but in-room has a lot more markup there (50% if I remember right). Always gone to the spa floor there.

Question if you are staying in the hotel like the classic hotel that has a brothel on the premises are you allowed to take a girl back to your hotel room?

Banana Boi
12-19-19, 07:18
Question if you are staying in the hotel like the classic hotel that has a brothel on the premises are you allowed to take a girl back to your hotel room?I have no experience on this so take it for what it's worth but my guess to your question would be no you can't take one of the girls from Classic 2nd floor to your room. Maybe if you were known to the mamasan an exception may be made. The VIP rooms in Hotel Classic are way nicer and larger than your hotel room anyways.

ItIsMe83
12-19-19, 15:07
This is a few months old, but I went to the spa in JW Marriott, and got the same girl to the room next day. Room service had a 20% mark up.

If I was not surprised by this hotel spa having all extras, in room service really knocked my pants off!!

Orchardz just outside the airport also has this where I have stayed just for the fun, but in-room has a lot more markup there (50% if I remember right). Always gone to the spa floor there.I got hit up by the receptionist at the exact same hotel haha. I was so shocked at first thinking she must not be serious but was given her number and when I changed hotel (non-MR) she came over a few days later. Nice hotel in general anyway even without it all haha.

Thampi62
12-21-19, 13:37
I think the King Cross girls have the biggest breasts in town. Maybe the management looks for big breasted women.

It is a welcome information for me from one of your old posts. Thank you Smoothy. Now KC is in my bucket list for the upcoming first trip to Jakarta.

Jicks
12-25-19, 01:02
I had a 2 day trip, Train tracks were the highlight.
Visited train tracks around 11 in the morning, had threesome with 2 beauties, it was a great session. Damage was 500 K. One advantage in train tracks is you are not rushed by mamasan like in Classic. Next day, had foursome for 500 K in the same location. Train tracks are much better than massage places IMHO if you can tolerate those conditions. Visited Classic, Travel and New Sari Ayu in the evenings but all are crapshoots. Classic had a special 250 K, took 2 girls for 500 K for a not so great session. Checked out at Griya Sehat (Ruko Robinson) but skipped it as girl selection is thru pictures and sessions cost 600 K. I had plans to visit other locations like train tracks such as jatinegera, cawang, etc but skipped due to zero Indonesian skills and traffic / time constraints.
Overall Jakarta is underwhelming destination, train tracks saved my trip.

Banana Boi
12-25-19, 02:32
Visited Classic, Travel and New Sari Ayu in the evenings but all are crapshoots. Classic had a special 250 K, took 2 girls for 500 K for a not so great session. I think it's been discussed here many times never to take the 500 k for 2 girls at Classic 'deal'.

Curious to why you clumped Sari Ayu in with Classic and Travel. Sari Ayu is definitely not a crap shoot. Did you have a poor session there?

Thampi62
12-25-19, 08:59
Visited train tracks around 11 in the morning, had threesome with 2 beauties, it was a great session. Damage was 500 K. One advantage in train tracks is you are not rushed by mamasan like in Classic. Next day, had foursome for 500 K in the same location. .Hi.

Where was your session? Its really exciting. Something different. Wish to try. 8.

Christian G
12-25-19, 09:44
Visited train tracks around 11 in the morning, had threesome with 2 beauties, it was a great session. Damage was 500 K. One advantage in train tracks is you are not rushed by mamasan like in Classic. Next day, had foursome for 500 K in the same location. Train tracks are much better than massage places IMHO if you can tolerate those conditions. Thanks you for the report, I really would like to see and try these kind of places in my first trip in Jakarta next summer.

Smoothy
12-25-19, 16:26
Visited train tracks around 11 in the morning, had threesome with 2 beauties, it was a great session. Damage was 500 K. One advantage in train tracks is you are not rushed by mamasan like in Classic. Next day, had foursome for 500 K in the same location. Train tracks are much better than massage places IMHOI agree with you. The train tracks are the place to be.

Jicks
12-25-19, 16:55
I think it's been discussed here many times never to take the 500 k for 2 girls at Classic 'deal'.

Curious to why you clumped Sari Ayu in with Classic and Travel. Sari Ayu is definitely not a crap shoot. Did you have a poor session there?Taking 2 girls was not my intention, mamasan sent 2 girls to chat, ended up taking them. Sari Ayu is the best of 3, mamasan did not rush and let me choose the girl.

Jicks
12-25-19, 17:19
Hi.

Where was your session? Its really exciting. Something different. Wish to try. 8.Search for ROYAL club in google maps for Train track location, small alley starts from Jl. Gedong Panjang.

Specific shop that I went is on the right side, with green wall with word HELLO in red, when you enter from Gedong Panjang, ceiling is covered for some distance, then ceiling is open. This shop is near where open ceiling starts.

Christian G
12-25-19, 20:40
Search for ROYAL club in google maps for Train track location, small alley starts from Jl. Gedong Panjang.

Specific shop that I went is on the right side, with green wall with word HELLO in red, when you enter from Gedong Panjang, ceiling is covered for some distance, then ceiling is open. This shop is near where open ceiling starts.This small alley?

Smoothy
12-26-19, 06:00
mamasan did not rush and let me choose the girl.I don't mind those Hotel Classic and Hotel Travel mamasans bringing the girls over to me. I prefer it. I don't feel rushed in the least. I just let them bring the girls over to me, I then talk with the girls and send them away so that they bring more girls over. Gives me a chance to talk to them. Most times I will talk to around 30 girls in those places before I make my pick. On occasion, one is brought over that I know is a winner immediately, but most times I call back one of the girls I refused after seeing all of them. I do the exact same at places like sariayu. I force the mamasan to bring a lot of girls over to me and I send them all back then make my pick after talking with many of them. It's too damn hard to pick one with them all sitting there in a bunch.

Jicks
12-26-19, 06:06
This small alley?Yes, exactly.

Thampi62
12-26-19, 06:13
Search for ROYAL club in google maps for Train track location, small alley starts from Jl. Gedong Panjang.

Specific shop that I went is on the right side, with green wall with word HELLO in red, when you enter from Gedong Panjang, ceiling is covered for some distance, then ceiling is open. .Pin point it friend. I am a first timer in Jakarta. At least I will go through the place and keep it in mind for the second visit. I love to explore new and exciting things. Normal is boring after some time.

Thanks Jicks. Keep going.

Regards.

Thampi62
12-26-19, 06:16
This small alley?So that is it. Perfect. The photo clarifies everything.

Marky1
12-26-19, 06:24
I went to that train track brothel area a couple months ago.

I was there around 9 pm.

Their unsolicited offers ranged between 150 k to 300 k.

Quality was terrible.

After looking, I was going to drink a beer, but price was around 70-80 k for a large warm bottle served with homemade ice so decided against it.

Thampi62
12-26-19, 06:29
Friends,

My way of saving information that I get from forum is in this way. I form anew group in whatsapp naming it Jakarta, Angeles or Manila whatever the place is and I will be the only member in it. I cut and paste all the information needed into that group. It will be easy for me to recollect everything when I move. My memory is low. But worked out very well for me.

Enjoy traveling.

DelBosque
12-26-19, 06:48
This small alley?Maybe this can help to find the place: It is 200 m north from the Trans Jakarta Bus station with the name ' Gedong Panjan '.

Easy to reach with the bus from Kota Station, only 3 or 4 stops. Many older ladys but some young too who are worth the trip.

I was two times in the early afternoon, very very basic place but exciting, 150 K. Enjoy.

DelBosque
12-26-19, 07:26
Aquarius spa. Good organised and clean spa, ladys are to chose on a smatphone, good service, 555 K+tip.

Metropolis spa. Next door of Aquarius, also smartphone selection, the interior is less than Aquarius but OK, massage and service where also good, 190 K for the massage or 345 full service +tip.

Samaya spa. Opposite the Melawai hotel (and ex. Maribaya spa), smartphone selection, 360 K for 1,5 h massage in the executive room with private shower, the extras are to discus with the lady. The massage was Ok, but after 1/2 h she asked me if I want full serv. , she wanted 1000000 extra. I refused and proposed her 300 K extra, together the same price as I payed in Aquarius, but she di'nt accept and incisted for more. Than I was no more interested. She stop the massage still after 1 h. I was wrong to give her 100 K tip. The room was overpriced. So, do'nt go!

DelBosque
12-26-19, 07:37
Kartika (at Manga Besar) still my favorite for a body to body soapy massage. 360 K + 100 tip. Beer 30 k. I got the service from Ria, nice body and funny.

Royal, same street and 50 m before Kartika, many young girls, only 300 K, but the service was less and I was out in 1/2 h. I was wrong to give 100 tip!

Blanquiceleste
12-26-19, 12:19
I had a 2 day trip, Train tracks were the highlight. Visited train tracks around 11 in the morning, had threesome with 2 beauties, it was a great session. Damage was 500 K. One advantage in train tracks is you are not rushed by mamasan like in Classic. Next day, had foursome for 500 K in the same location. Train tracks are much better than massage places IMHO if you can tolerate those conditions. Visited Classic, Travel and New Sari Ayu in the evenings but all are crapshoots. Classic had a special 250 K, took 2 girls for 500 K for a not so great session. Checked out at Griya Sehat (Ruko Robinson) but skipped it as girl selection is thru pictures and sessions cost 600 K. I had plans to visit other locations like train tracks such as jatinegera, cawang, etc but skipped due to zero Indonesian skills and traffic / time constraints.
Overall Jakarta is underwhelming destination, train tracks saved my trip.What? Is no one goign to call him out for OVERSPENDING on the threesome with 2 trackside beauties at 500 K? I am pretty certain it could have been done for 300 K. These guys are really ruining the market by overpaying.

But then, if the trackside beauties are not at all rushed and are much better than massage places and other brothels like Classic, then we might be on to something here!

BJtemp
12-26-19, 16:01
I don't mind those Hotel Classic and Hotel Travel mamasans bringing the girls over to me. I prefer it. I don't feel rushed in the least. I just let them bring the girls over to me, I then talk with the girls and send them away so that they bring more girls over. Gives me a chance to talk to them. Most times I will talk to around 30 girls in those places before I make my pick. On occasion, one is brought over that I know is a winner immediately, but most times I call back one of the girls I refused after seeing all of them. I do the exact same at places like sariayu. I force the mamasan to bring a lot of girls over to me and I send them all back then make my pick after talking with many of them. It's too damn hard to pick one with them all sitting there in a bunch.What do you tell the girls to send them back? Don't they start to get pissed after 3-5?

Smoothy
12-26-19, 16:08
What do you tell the girls to send them back? Don't they start to get pissed after 3-5?I don't tell the girls anything. I just tell the mamasan I want a different girl. Hell, I always think the girls are actually happy to walk away. Haha. The mamasan only represents a handful of girls, so she will be disappointed after you refuse all of her girls, but you can then find another mamasan and look at all of her girls until you find one you like.

Thampi62
12-27-19, 05:39
What? Is no one goign to call him out for OVERSPENDING on the threesome with 2 trackside beauties at 500 K? I am pretty certain it could have been done for 300 K. These guys are really ruining the market by overpaying.

But then, if the track side beauties are not at all rushed and are much better than massage places and other brothels like Classic, then we might be on to something here!Some guys like unshaven natural beauties with little bit of body odor and no pastes on face. Those will be available in rail tracks or places like it. I am towards hairy side sometimes for a change. Not to odor. As you said don't let upsell in those areas.

Banana Boi
12-27-19, 06:48
What do you tell the girls to send them back? Don't they start to get pissed after 3-5?I'm with Smoothy on this one. I let the mamasans bring as many girls as she wants. Once one mamasan has run through her roster then the next mamasan will bring all her girls to you. No, the mamasans do not get pissed off. Once a girl I haven't seen yet from the first mamasan comes out of a room, mamasan will bring her to me as well. I likely see more than 30 girls before I choose one and usually select one I see on my own while walking around the bar.

You would turn down a girl like you would at any other P4P bar in the world. We all have our own style.

BJtemp
12-27-19, 08:33
Classic is my home base, will venture out to this railroad place.

Anyone know of any big computer mall somewhere? need to buy an external harddrive.

Thampi62
12-27-19, 09:23

Expecting detailed reports. Enjoy.

Sean EZ
12-27-19, 15:43
What's this place Train Tracks?

Koperen Klaas
12-27-19, 17:47

Anyone know of any big computer mall somewhere? need to buy an external harddrive.Ratu Plaza on Jl. Sudirman (near MRT station Senayan). Plaza Glodok, above Jalan Hayam Wuruk, near Kota.

Koperen Klaas
12-27-19, 17:59
Aquarius spa. Good organised and clean spa, ladys are to chose on a smatphone, good service, 555 K+tip.

Metropolis spa. Next door of Aquarius, also smartphone selection, the interior is less than Aquarius but OK, massage and service where also good, 190 K for the massage or 345 full service +tip.

Samaya spa. Opposite the Melawai hotel (and ex. Maribaya spa), smartphone selection, 360 K for 1,5 h massage in the executive room with private shower, the extras are to discus with the lady. The massage was Ok, but after 1/2 h she asked me if I want full serv. , she wanted 1000000 extra. I refused and proposed her 300 K extra, together the same price as I payed in Aquarius, but she di'nt accept and incisted for more. Than I was no more interested. She stop the massage still after 1 h. I was wrong to give her 100 K tip. The room was overpriced. So, do'nt go!So the renovation of Maribaya has been completed and this resulted in the Samaya spa?

From your description not really an improvement. Sad.

Offshore Swell
12-27-19, 23:22

Anyone know of any big computer mall somewhere? need to buy an external harddrive.Mall Mangga Dua.

Sean EZ
12-28-19, 04:17
I went to Colleseum last night, the club was empty so I didn't go in. On the 3rd floor of Colleseum there were about 30 indo girls but you could only seem the from distance. Prices are 1. 5 M /2. 6 M /3. 3 M for Indo / Import / Model Import girls, for an hour. But if you want to talk with a girl, you have to pay that price for her to sit with you up to half an hour. So you must pay at least 1. 5 M before you even had a chance to have a close look at a girl. You could get them lined up in front of you but I felt awkward as I was by myself. I am not sure if it's designed this way to get more money from customers but in my opinion they would get more business if customers were allowed to speak with a girl before committing. What is the pool on the other side of the spa?

Golden Crown used to be my fav for freelancing young girls, now most of the club is shutdown, only smaller section of it on the left remains open. It was fairly slow and past 1 am.

For taxi, definitely use Grab car or Grab bike app, or walk up to a car or a bike and press connect instead of book buttons.

Sean EZ
12-28-19, 12:42
Kelapa Gading absolutely rocks and is probably the best place in the cityWhere do you recommend going there (clubs, bars, girl bars, restaurants)? I'll check it out. Thanks.

Christian G
12-28-19, 15:38
I'm pretty adventurous and at least have ventured to some places in Jakarta most guys have never been to or even heard of like Ruko Robinson, New Medika, Berlian, Kimochi Mabes, etc.

I would think that anyone who reads this forum regularly has heard about Robinson, Medika, Berlian and Kimochi Mabes. Guys, when you talking about this places, do you mean:

Medika. Bar New Medika Jl. Taman Daan Mogot Raya, RT. 2/ RW. 1?

Kimochi Mabes. New Kimoci Mabes 2 Jalan Mangga Besar II No. 6 GH, RT. 6/ RW. 2 ?

Ruko Robinson. Jalan Bandengan Selatan, RT. 2?

I can't locate Berlian on google maps.

These places are all brothels with st room? Price similar to Classic hotel?

I planning 5 nights in GKT and I want to visit and try many brothels.

Thanks in advance.

Blanquiceleste
12-28-19, 15:56
Where do you recommend going there (clubs, bars, girl bars, restaurants)? I'll check it out. Thanks.You can find the places to eat on Google. As for the hobby, look for King Cross & Sumo Shiatsu. Couple of other places in the same complex. The trip there is a nightmare though from Central or South Jakarta.

Banana Boi
12-28-19, 19:16
Berlian is in a small alley off Hayam Wuruk, just south of Raya Mangga Besar. On Hayam Wuruk you will be the Suisse Bakery. There is also another place on the same street as Berlian. I think the pricing is 300 k but that may have changed. Go at own risk. A bit scary but I did see one girl I liked. I know you're pretty adventurous so you'll go. Kimochi Mabes 2 is nearby and the address you posted is correct. Many KM around. It's a chain like Delta Spa. You don't get to see the girls at KM2 rather choose a photo off the wall. Photos of girls are posted on Instagram under Dewakimochi. The girls are pretty but they will not be up to your high service standards there, at least not for me. Rooms are as nice as Classic.

New Medika address is correct. Similar pricing to Classic and Travel. It's West Jakarta so avoid going during rush hour. Rooms are on par with Kota Indah.

Komplek Ruko Robinson. Not sure what the address is but I believe you find it with the one you have. You will see a blue fence surrounding a large area, not unlike Kota Indah. Prices are cheaper than Classic. Can't recall the 2 bars I visited there. Maybe Griya Sehat and Peach Blossom. Someone posted a terrible review of Griya Sehat the other day. The first one I went in I saw a very cute girl just my type in street clothes. I smiled at the girl and she smiled back at me. She seemed interested. Mamasan was adamant the girl did not work there. The next place I went to was a spa. I walked in to a room on the 2nd floor. There were about 30 girls. I wasn't interested in any of them so I left. I didn't feel welcome at either place. English very limited at both places.

With 4 or 5 nights I'd be sticking with Kota Indah (New Sari Ayu, Grand LA, Royal, MTR, Starmoon, and a few dingy ones on the other street that are likely even cheaper) nightly and a mix of Classic and Travel before / after Kota Indah. I'd also mix in Kelapa Gading (Sumo Spa, King's Cross, MTR2, Hermess, etc) and check out New Medika.

PM me with your dates. Would be nice to hang out again.

Banana Boi
12-28-19, 20:04
Has anyone been to those large spas / KTV's in Lokasari Square lately? Just wondering how they are and if they are cheap or expensive.

I still laugh thinking that Lokasari was the very first place I visited in Jakarta looking for elusive cute FL's and never went back. I thought someone was playing a trick on me writing fake reviews to go to Lokasari Square.

Christian G
12-28-19, 21:22
Check out Best Western Mangga Dua, huge high-rise building with decent rooms and pretty good breakfast. KI / Classic / Travel nearby.I found a 2 bedrooms apartment on airbnb located into this hotel / residence, the location seems great with a lot of brothels nearby, KI is only 1 km away. Seems interesting, but the airbnb ad not have any review.

Christian G
12-28-19, 21:31
Berlian is in a small alley off Hayam Wuruk, just south of Raya Mangga Besar. On Hayam Wuruk you will be the Suisse Bakery. There is also another place on the same street as Berlian. I think the pricing is 300 k but that may have changed. Go at own risk. A bit scary but I did see one girl I liked. I know you're pretty adventurous so you'll go. Yes, for this my first Indonesia trip I feeling very adventurous and would like to try many places. Also I would like to try at least one of the train tracks like the one near Pekojan Monument. :-)

Hope to find a second home in Asia to be combined with Pattaya. Been in AC recently and I really don't like the place.

With 4 or 5 nights I'd be sticking with Kota Indah (New Sari Ayu, Grand LA, Royal, MTR, Starmoon, and a few dingy ones on the other street that are likely even cheaper) nightly and a mix of Classic and Travel before / after Kota Indah. I'd also mix in Kelapa Gading (Sumo Spa, King's Cross, MTR2, Hermess, etc) and check out New Medika.

PM me with your dates. Would be nice to hang out again.Yes this sum up most places I want to visit. all this places are evening/night spots or are open already at 3/4pm? PM sent.

Egy Monger New
12-29-19, 02:26
Lately I've been seeing more and more posts about mongers getting CBJs only inside the bordellos.

As a full-time monger here in Jakarta for most of the past 8 years, BBBJ and BBFS is the norm in 80% of cases. However, if a chica has insisted on either CBJ or CFS inside the room I have always ended the session prematurely by getting the Mamasan or Papasan involved (using the phone inside the room) , and if they give me the usual praturan / it's the policy bullshit (thinking I am a newbie) I ask for the manager. That has always worked, and I either change the girl free of charge or get my money back. (this has worked at the Kelapa Gading places, Classic, Travel, Kota Indah, etc.).

NB. I do speak Fluent Bahasa and that may not work if I didn't.

Sean EZ
12-29-19, 03:43
Kimochi Mabes. New Kimoci Mabes 2 Jalan Mangga Besar II No. 6 GH, RT. 6/ RW. 2 ?
If you are staying in Kota it is walking distance. It seems safe to walk around here. The place had decent selection last night, but it is small compared to massive Classic, only one room with maybe 15-20 girls available. I went to check out Classic afterwards (below). The cost was 35 K for a beer and I got impression that it was a very economical place, worth checking out. There is a big sign on the door, Kimochi II, yellow, you cannot miss it. Google maps directions is good.

You can find the places to eat on Google. As for the hobby, look for King Cross & Sumo Shiatsu. Couple of other places in the same complex. The trip there is a nightmare though from Central or South Jakarta.
Ok I'll check them out thanks. BTW, have been using Grab Bike to get around for under 2 miles distance. They seem quite professional and the cost is 70 cents per ride. Much quicker than sitting in a car in traffic.

*Classic Sat night*.

Floor 1 wasn't very busy so I went to floor 2. They got pool tables and strip show and groups of girls sprinkled around the place (huge hall), maybe 200-300 girls in groups, each owned by a Mami as what they call them. I got one girl for 365 K and had bunch of strong drinks and paid 500 K on exit (that may also include the room). So total damage of around 80-90 bucks which is fuck all. I really liked one of the dancers and when they pulled her from the stage, they swarmed me with those 45 K shots of which you have to buy at least 4 and I told them to piss off, and lost the girl. Can anyone explain how does the drink system work and can one fuck a dancer? I got impression that the only way to do this is to finder her Mami and I am not sure dancers have one. I have not been to floor 5 where I think they are 1. 5 M (I could be wrong), might check it out later today.

*Tinder*.

They ask 2-3 M then come down to 1 M or less and want to meet in hotel. Has anyone done this, what is the strategy? I am wary of inviting one to a room without having met them first. They say they are freelancers.

*train tracks*

Is this some joke? no exact location, and the area seems seedy. Why would anyone go there, to save a few bucks?

Anyone around today Sunday evening, DM me we can meet up.

Sean EZ
12-29-19, 03:57
Has anyone been to those large spas / KTV's in Lokasari Square lately? Just wondering how they are and if they are cheap or expensive. .I've just Googled about KABUKI HOTEL Executive Club, it is same owners as Alexis group, girls are 2 M+. It is in this area, opens at 2 PM on Sunday. And some others are cheaper and talent is lesser quality, but I haven't been to any myself.

BenderOver
12-29-19, 12:06
Mall Mangga Dua.OS is correct for North and central. If in South Jakarta then try Ambassador Mall. Same type of place.

SeaTraveler
12-29-19, 18:54
*Tinder*.

They ask 2-3 M then come down to 1 M or less and want to meet in hotel. Has anyone done this, what is the strategy? I am wary of inviting one to a room without having met them first. They say they are freelancers.
I met about 6 on my recent stay in November. They all came to my hotel, but most insist that you meet them in the lobby; which I did since the elevators at Shangri-la need a room key to operate, I have to go down anyway. I had dinner with 2 before going to the room.

All in all it's a good strategy because you can send them away if they misrepresent themselves on Tinder.

I did insist on a WhatsApp video chat before we met to make sure they look like their pictures. Many do not. I eliminated an average of 50% because they look much worse than their photos.

I had a good time with all my Tinder dates. I got everyone for 800 k to 1 juta. You should too.

Cheers, Traveler.

Smoothy
12-30-19, 01:04
I've just Googled about KABUKI HOTEL Executive Club, it is same owners as Alexis group, girls are 2 M+. It is in this area, opens at 2 PM on Sunday. And some others are cheaper and talent is lesser quality, but I haven't been to any myself.This is one of the places the Alexis girls moved to.

Thampi62
12-30-19, 05:55
Yes, for this my first Indonesia trip I feeling very adventurous and would like to try many places. Also I would like to try at least one of the train tracks like the one near Pekojan Monument. :-)

Hope to find a second home in Asia to be combined with Pattaya. Been in AC recently and I really don't like the place.

Hi Friend, I visited Pattaya more than 30 times since2003. I love that place and the girls. But the metamorphosis of Pattaya ruined the whole charm during years. Now the town is commercialized and the ladies too.

My recent hub is AC. Visited 4 times. The place is awesome. Here I am not in agree with you. You get excellent GFE in AC. It is not expensive. Girls are sweet. And finally they all speak English. What we want more.

Visited Bali 4 times. It was my second hub after Pattaya. You get girls in X houses. But no GFE.

This is my first visit to Jakarta. Just like you 5 days. Jan end.

My schedule is almost like yours.

Happy mongering.

Regards.

Madista
12-30-19, 13:40
Hey fellows,

Will be visiting Jakarta for the first time coming February. Been going through the forum a lot. It is indeed too much helpful. Got some doubts though, just need some quick help from you guys:

1. Is there any reliable / professional B2B ladies / centres in Jakarta? I'm not looking for only sex, but giving priority to B2B massage.

2. I'll be staying in Best Western Mangga Dua. Is the hotel ladies friendly? (Suppose I pickup girls and ask them to come to my room).

3. Have anyone tried escorts from MR? How's your experience with them?

Any help appreciated. Happy mongering!

LookAtWorld
12-30-19, 18:46
I was in Jakarta last week and been to Classic everyday except one day. One of the dancers would not let me go even after told her sorry multiple times. Ended with close to 900K on drinks, long lap dance session and then, without me asking her, she called her mama. Price quoted was 2 M for a session. I have no interest in taking her and did not bother to continue the conversation.

I really liked one of the dancers and when they pulled her from the stage, they swarmed me with those 45 K shots of which you have to buy at least 4 and I told them to piss off, and lost the girl. Can anyone explain how does the drink system work and can one fuck a dancer? I got impression that the only way to do this is to finder her Mami and I am not sure dancers have one. I have not been to floor 5 where I think they are 1. 5 M (I could be wrong), might check it out later today.

LookAtWorld
12-30-19, 18:51
I just ended a week's trip to Jakarta and spent most of the time at Classic. Only one new piece of information that I can add to Classic I believe is not already covered here.

Taking a girl for full night - 9 pm to morning (either 5 am or 6 am) will cost 3 M. She can only be taken to Classic hotel rooms. If you don't stay there, you need to rent a room for the night there.

Thampi62
12-31-19, 08:22
Hi friends,

I was using Sildenafil (Viagra or Penegra) and Tadalafil (Tazzle or Cialis or Tadacip) from 2014 onwards. Penegra gave a lot of discomfort to me as severe headache and tiredness. Then I shifted to Tadalafil the so called weekened pill. The result was awesome. I started with 10 MG one and a half to two hour before action. No after effects except a mild back ache. Last one year I find out my rhythm by starting 20 MG on my first day two hour before action and 10 MG every other day during my action period. It gave me excellent result. Now I am not at all worried about my action that I am ready at any situation for action whatever the mindset is. Confidence is at its peak. LOL.

Enjoy New year with confidence in action.

Happy mongering.

Regards.

Smoothy
01-01-20, 21:38
I'd be sticking with Kota Indah (New Sari Ayu)That's a good choice these days if you like getting arrested in police raids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkCWjL6FIQ&feature=youtu.be.

That is currently one of the least safe places to visit in Jakarta. They do not pay their protection money like places such as Hotel Classic and Malioboro do.

MasBule
01-02-20, 00:19
Damn 500 k is well overpriced for those lasses.

Please guys don't ruin the market, its happened too often in high-end places already.

What? Is no one goign to call him out for OVERSPENDING on the threesome with 2 trackside beauties at 500 K? I am pretty certain it could have been done for 300 K. These guys are really ruining the market by overpaying.

But then, if the trackside beauties are not at all rushed and are much better than massage places and other brothels like Classic, then we might be on to something here!

Smoothy
01-02-20, 03:36
We went to the Hotel Shangri-La for New Year's Eve. The band at BATS was great a couple of months ago with that Venezuelan chick in it. But the new band is absolute crap. I will not be going back to BATS until they change that band. That's the worst band I've seen in Jakarta in 20 years. If they want to charge such ridiculous prices for drinks, they need to do better than that.

Thampi62
01-02-20, 06:14
That's a good choice these days if you like getting arrested in police raids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkCWjL6FIQ&feature=youtu.be.

.Do they arrest the customers in the rooms or only the ladies? Can they take action against the guest in the bar?

Cannot understand the report in the video.

Smoothy
01-02-20, 07:03
Do they arrest the customers in the rooms or only the ladies? Can they take action against the guest in the bar?

Cannot understand the report in the video.This raid they used cameras, so it was likely somewhat high profile. I was not there during that raid so I don't know the details. However, I have been caught up in a similar raid in the past. At that raid, the police also brought the cameras and I did what I could to avoid getting filmed, but it was not easy. The cops basically did whatever they wanted to do. Some of them acted like jerks, others seemed OK. They searched everyone for drugs, and those who did have drugs were arrested. They shook me down for some money just for being there then let me go (I did not have any drugs, but I got the impression they could have planted some on me if they wanted, so I was more than happy to give them money and get out of there). I was lucky that I wasn't in a room when they arrived. I knew a Japanese guy who was in a room when they raided and he had to pay a lot more than I did. He even got arrested and I think they kept a record of that. I'm not sure how that affected him going forward. The place that was raided stayed open for a while longer, but was eventually shut down.

I was also caught up in a raid at Kota Indah before where the police did not have cameras with them that time so it was likely less high profile. They were mainly arresting the girls that time. I was just sitting downstairs, and they shook me down for 500 k and let me go. The places at Kota Indah are far more likely to be raided than a place like Hotel Classic or Malioboro. I've never seen a raid at the big places like Classic or Malioboro. Something is going on for them to start targeting Kota Indah. That's usually not a good sign when they raid a place and film it. And the fact that they were finding drugs does not bode well for things.

Menteng
01-02-20, 14:00
Do they arrest the customers in the rooms or only the ladies? Can they take action against the guest in the bar?

Cannot understand the report in the video.The video says that it was a drugs bust. Five visitors were arrested because they either had drugs on them or their urine test was "positive".

TripleX
01-02-20, 14:11
Hey fellows,

2. I'll be staying in Best Western Mangga Dua. Is the hotel ladies friendly? (Suppose I pickup girls and ask them to come to my room).

Any help appreciated. Happy mongering!Hotel is guest friendly but not very nice unfortunately. Good location for Kotah Indah.

TripleX
01-02-20, 14:19
For the first floor to the left of the main entrance where you find the couch girls can you pay for everything at the end? I paid as I went along for girl and drop drinks. Just curious if I could have paid for everything when I give back my wristband.

Madista
01-02-20, 15:17
Hotel is guest friendly but not very nice unfortunately. Good location for Kotah Indah.Thank You very much for the help. May I know what do you meant by "but not very nice unfortunately"?

Ggekko2009
01-02-20, 17:01
This raid they used cameras, so it was likely somewhat high profile. I was not there during that raid so I don't know the details. However, I have been caught up in a similar raid in the past. At that raid, the police also brought the cameras and I did what I could to avoid getting filmed, but it was not easy. The cops basically did whatever they wanted to do. Some of them acted like jerks, others seemed OK. They searched everyone for drugs, and those who did have drugs were arrested. They shook me down for some money just for being there then let me go (I did not have any drugs, but I got the impression they could have planted some on me if they wanted, so I was more than happy to give them money and get out of there). I was lucky that I wasn't in a room when they arrived. I knew a Japanese guy who was in a room when they raided and he had to pay a lot more than I did. He even got arrested and I think they kept a record of that. I'm not sure how that affected him going forward. The place that was raided stayed open for a while longer, but was eventually shut down.

I was also caught up in a raid at Kota Indah before where the police did not have cameras with them that time so it was likely less high profile. They were mainly arresting the girls that time. I was just sitting downstairs, and they shook me down for 500 k and let me go. The places at Kota Indah are far more likely to be raided than a place like Hotel Classic or Malioboro. I've never seen a raid at the big places like Classic or Malioboro. Something is going on for them to start targeting Kota Indah. That's usually not a good sign when they raid a place and film it. And the fact that they were finding drugs does not bode well for things.These places that got raided did not pay enough bribes and that's why they are targeted. Based on third party account, once you are pulled into their police stations, it will likely cost a minimum of 20 million to get yourself out. The police head need their cut of the spoils.

If they really want to do something about drugs, they would have and could have targeted Crown. They were in fact closed a few times a whole back, but have reopened since then. Guess they have wised up and paid enough protection money since then.

Marky1
01-02-20, 18:14
We went to the Hotel Shangri-La for New Year's Eve. The band at BATS was great a couple of months ago with that Venezuelan chick in it. But the new band is absolute crap. I will not be going back to BATS until they change that band. That's the worst band I've seen in Jakarta in 20 years. If they want to charge such ridiculous prices for drinks, they need to do better than that.BATS and CJs sucks. There should be some kind of public service announcement telling mongers to avoid those tourist traps. Two of the most overrated places in SEA.

Meanwhile, the Classic dancers are back to virtually showing their tits. They're covered by shear fabric and gives a full view of their tits.

Let's hope it doesn't rain tonight. We might get through it if it doesn't.

Sean EZ
01-02-20, 19:17
I just ended a week's trip to Jakarta and spent most of the time at Classic. Only one new piece of information that I can add to Classic I believe is not already covered here.

Taking a girl for full night - 9 pm to morning (either 5 am or 6 am) will cost 3 M. She can only be taken to Classic hotel rooms. If you don't stay there, you need to rent a room for the night there.One hour session with basic girls in Classic on floor 2 was 365 K. I asked how much the overnight would be for her and said it would be X10 because I am taking her out of the hotel. Not sure why they have this rule, it's obviously not worth it. If you take her to Classic hotel it's X5 for overnight (until 11 AM I think).

Sean EZ
01-02-20, 19:31
Last day, day 3 (Sunday):

Took one girl for 1. 5 M for an hour at the Colleseum. Unrushed service, very polite girl, spent at least half hour giving me BBBJ as I was quite drunk. Previous night at Classic for 365 K the BJ was covered. High quality rooms. Overall better than Classic, but then again it's X5 the cost and fewer girls to select from.

Colleseum has a bar on first floor that I stopped by for a drink on my way out, it was full of girls. These are escort. They are quoted at 6-7 M by a guy who manages them. Gorgeous girls, very well dressed, young and wearing designer clothes and bags, but I passed: I can get better and hotter in Europe for much much less. I've met two local guys there who were also shocked at these prices. We then all went to Club 36 (or maybe 86). The girls were 6 M for an hour, and also same price or the night. The local guys were shocked as well, this made no sense to them at all.

Then I went to Golden Crown. It was quite slow. I walked up to a group of two girls and several guys and took one girl's WhatsApp, then right away messaged her offering money. She joined me a few hours later and stayed until next day in the afternoon. Pretty, she was Hi or coming off a Hi, 19 year old with amazing body. I wish more bules would go to Golden Crown to keep this going: to me this is as close to true hunt can be apart from 1. 2 M I agreed to give her to get her to my hotel.

Conclusion: can still get cheap pussy in Jakarta but not as cheap as before if you want very high end girls, Tinder game not as good as before (even though I got many matches), and reading about the drug raids makes it altogether a less appealing a destination than a few years ago, sadly.

LookAtWorld
01-02-20, 19:32
I paid much higher price as per this because I took the girl to my hotel room inside Classic. Will it depend on the girl? Or maybe just plain scam that I fell into.

One hour session with basic girls in Classic on floor 2 was 365 K. I asked how much the overnight would be for her and said it would be X10 because I am taking her out of the hotel. Not sure why they have this rule, it's obviously not worth it. If you take her to Classic hotel it's X5 for overnight (until 11 AM I think).

Sean EZ
01-02-20, 19:35
These places that got raided did not pay enough bribes and that's why they are targeted. Based on third party account, once you are pulled into their police stations, it will likely cost a minimum of 20 million to get yourself out. The police head need their cut of the spoils.

If they really want to do something about drugs, they would have and could have targeted Crown. They were in fact closed a few times a whole back, but have reopened since then. Guess they have wised up and paid enough protection money since then.I have been told (and it's public news) that Golden Crown was shutdown by the new governor which was his election campaign promise. It's still shutdown, only left wing is open and it's about 1/10th of the size of the main room. I used to love that place, still do, read the report below. For picking up young freelance girls.

Regarding the raids, what's the name of the place where this happened? Is this something that happens often? 20 M is a lot.

MrClen
01-02-20, 23:39
Hi friends,

I was using Sildenafil (Viagra or Penegra) and Tadalafil (Tazzle or Cialis or Tadacip) from 2014 onwards. Penegra gave a lot of discomfort to me as severe headache and tiredness. Then I shifted to Tadalafil the so called weekened pill. The result was awesome. I started with 10 MG one and a half to two hour before action. No after effects except a mild back ache. Last one year I find out my rhythm by starting 20 MG on my first day two hour before action and 10 MG every other day during my action period. It gave me excellent result. Now I am not at all worried about my action that I am ready at any situation for action whatever the mindset is. Confidence is at its peak. LOL.

Enjoy New year with confidence in action.

Happy mongering.

Regards.If you could possibly give your age it would be interesting. As a note I am 79, look a bit younger, and sometimes a little extra help would be nice.

GoodEnough
01-02-20, 23:44
If you could possibly give your age it would be interesting. As a note I am 79, look a bit younger, and sometimes a little extra help would be nice.I am only slightly younger than you and follow much the same routine. It also works very well for me.

GE.

Banana Boi
01-03-20, 01:01
We then all went to Club 36 (or maybe 86). The girls were 6 M for an hour, and also same price or the night. The local guys were shocked as well, this made no sense to them at all.Thanks. I always mean to go to Club 36 but keep forgetting the place exists when I'm in Jakarta. Now I can write it off for good. Are the girls that much hotter than the hottest girl at Classic who I can ficken for 365k rupiah? I'm not paying 6 million rupiah ($432 US) for any girl in any country. For that kind of money I may as well blow all my cash in a karaoke bar like Octagon Karaoke in Blok M.

Smoothy
01-03-20, 02:20
Regarding the raids, what's the name of the place where this happened?The recent police raid was at New Sari Ayu in Kota Indah. Anyone who has ever been there will easily recognize it in that video.

It's a shame that Golden Crown got shut down. That was a great place to pick up free lancers. Lots of University girls there. Those girls didn't even want money, they just wanted you to assist them with their entertainment for the night. The problem was they wouldn't go home until the sun came up in the morning. For those of us who work, it was not a viable option except on weekends. They used to have some great nude dancers at Golden Crown in the smaller area to the left years ago, but they don't have anything like that now.

Club 36 used to be a fun place to watch the nude Thai dancers. But they haven't been nude in a damn long time. I've never taken a girl from there.

Let's face it, the entire scene is not as fun anymore.

Thampi62
01-03-20, 05:23
If you could possibly give your age it would be interesting. As a note I am 79, look a bit younger, and sometimes a little extra help would be nice.I am 57 and you can try the dose if you are really in need of it. 20 MG is the recommended dose. Trial and error method will be the effective way.

Thampi62
01-03-20, 05:34
(I did not have any drugs, but I got the impression they could have planted some on me if they wanted, so I was more than happy to give them money and get out of there). .That is the worst scenario can be expected. I wish to visit Kotah Indah. But these things pulling me back. So sad. How frequently the raid happens in these areas? In Pattaya I faced the raids twice. But the police was friendly to the tourists. They are checking the IDs of girls. If drugs involves the scene will be a different one.

Smoothy
01-03-20, 06:08
For that kind of money I may as well blow all my cash in a karaoke bar like Octagon Karaoke in Blok M.I haven't been to Blok M in a while, but the girls from that place used to go to Dees place next door after it closed. Those girls didn't ask for any more money than the normal girls at Dees. I am surprised that Octagon is that expensive.

TripleX
01-03-20, 06:37
Thank You very much for the help. May I know what do you meant by "but not very nice unfortunately"?Old hotel also used as apartment building. Not well maintained.

TripleX
01-03-20, 06:53
Got a girl from a tout on a moped in Loksari square. Saw a few others in the area too. Mostly below average girls but a few cute ones. Paid 400,000.

Anyone tried Loksari Spa Sauna there or a club named Cherry?

Banana Boi
01-03-20, 06:59
In Pattaya I faced the raids twice.Which bars in Pattaya were you in that got raided while you were there? Are you talking about a real raid or one were the police walk in for show and take some photos for publicity? I've never been in a Pattaya raid and that's going out day and night about 1000 times up to 10 gogo bars per night over the past 4+ years.

Cucumber
01-03-20, 10:34
These places that got raided did not pay enough bribes and that's why they are targeted. Based on third party account, once you are pulled into their police stations, it will likely cost a minimum of 20 million to get yourself out. The police head need their cut of the spoils...How does one pay 20 million? I like to carry extra cash with me in case a need arises to get out of a situation (or in case I miscalculate a cost, or an exceptional opportunity for fun arises. More hot girls than I expected). But I don't carry t h a t much. I often don't take my bank cards because I don't want to lose them, but perhaps I should. But then presumably they would have to take one to an ATM to get the money, sounds a bit inconvenient for them. And my cards have limits on how much I can take out in cash during a week. And it's not very attractive to text the wife and ask her to make an international bank transfer to a police officers account either. So how is this done? And how is it negotiated? Presumably it is also risky to just start offering lots of money.

My assumption is that it is always better to get out of such a situation as soon as possible and at whatever cost necessary. The lower in the system one bails out, the cheaper I expect and the greater the risk reduction in terms of avoiding getting stuck long term or public disclosure (involvement of embassy etc.).

One of my precautions is to always know where my cialis / apcalis pill is. If I get raided / stopped somewhere, the hope is that I will be able to discreetly drop it on the floor. The moment I sense danger, I find the pill and lodge it between two fingers, then if things get bad I just open the fingers and it falls to the floor. Or if I am in a car, slip it between the seat and the back rest. Obviously cialis is not illegal, but I am sure a small pill lying around in ones pocket would get a lot of attention. I carry them without wrapping because I only have about 0. 2 of a pill at a time, and only when I need it. And because the wrapping could draw more attention in other contexts like when being searched upon entry. Also obviously if one is noticed dropping a pill on the ground it will be even much worse. But in a big crowd or a dark taxi that is not such a great risk.

Offshore Swell
01-03-20, 10:38
That's a good choice these days if you like getting arrested in police raids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJkCWjL6FIQ&feature=youtu.be.

That is currently one of the least safe places to visit in Jakarta. They do not pay their protection money like places such as Hotel Classic and Malioboro do.From a very reliable source. KI was on target for a raid by the BNN to do urine tests this new years eve just gone 31/12. The only thing that stopped it was the rain.

Like smoothy says, its not whether you are free of drugs or not. But the fact that you are a bule. You have to understand that policing in Indonesia is just a business and the difference between you being in a world of pain or not is the color that they say your urine test is. You can protest all you like but in Indonesia, when the boss says to stand on your head in a puddle. That's what they all do and if the boss says your drug test was pink. Your screwed.

Its why when you drive in Jakarta, as well as scanning ahead for the texters and the angkots, you are always scanning the next corner for police as well. They are best avoided.

Hope that helps.

OS.

Golfinho
01-03-20, 11:23
How does one pay 20 million? I like to carry extra cash with me in case a need arises to get out of a situation I often don't take my bank cards because I don't want to lose them, but perhaps I should. But then presumably they would have to take one to an ATM to get the money, sounds a bit inconvenient for them. And my cards have limits on how much I can take out in cash during a week. So how is this done? And how is it negotiated? Presumably it is also risky to just start offering lots of money.
My assumption is that it is always better to get out of such a situation as soon as possible and at whatever cost necessary.Our assumption would be that the police themselves would be your best source for suggestions on how to accomplish this. We're sure they'll find the way less inconvenient to them. If you're ever in this situation, just roll with it. Let them guide you through it.

Thampi62
01-03-20, 12:02
Which bars in Pattaya were you in that got raided while you were there? Are you talking about a real raid or one were the police walk in for show and take some photos for publicity? I've never been in a Pattaya raid and that's going out day and night about 1000 times up to 10 gogo bars per night over the past 4+ years.It was in Sailors bar. Soi 6. Police came searched and the IDs of all girls. Mamasan said it was rivalry among bars. The next was a police search in Eagles bar in Soi 8. But they left soon after checking some documents shown by mamasan. But in both places they were very friendly to the guests. It was in 2011 0 r12 . I know the police walk in in soi 6 . That is a regular thing.

In AC I saw A Police search in Club XS ON November 30th this year. They were searching for the proof of working ladies in the bar.

Thampi62
01-03-20, 12:17
It was in Sailors bar. Soi 6. Police came searched and the IDs of all girls. Mamasan said it was rivalry among bars. The next was a police search in Eagles bar in Soi 8. But they left soon after checking some documents shown by mamasan. But in both places they were very friendly to the guests. It was in 2011 0 r12 . I know the police walk in in soi 6 . That is a regular thing.

In AC I saw A Police search in Club XS ON November 30th this year. They were searching for the proof of working ladies in the bar.Its in Offshore Bar. Soi6. Not Sailors bar. Sailors bar in Soi 8. My regular place for breakfast at 70 Bath.

Sean EZ
01-03-20, 12:24
From a very reliable source. KI was on target for a raid by the BNN to do urine tests this new years eve just gone 31/12. The only thing that stopped it was the rain.
OS.Is this something that has been happening recently? My concern would be that say I smoked pot in California a week before (not illegal), or Magic Shrooms in Gili T island (not illegal) and then get forced to do a urine test translates to 12 year prison sentence?

Sounds like the time has come to write Jakarta off my travel list.

XXL
01-03-20, 16:05
Is this something that has been happening recently? My concern would be that say I smoked pot in California a week before (not illegal), or Magic Shrooms in Gili T island (not illegal) and then get forced to do a urine test translates to 12 year prison sentence?

Sounds like the time has come to write Jakarta off my travel list.Alas weed is detectable in yourin for up to 30 days after use in heavy users. Psylocibin is usually not tested for, although I'm sure it is illegal in Indonesia as well. These random tests are a good reason to stay away from Indonesia.

Christian G
01-03-20, 17:26
That is currently one of the least safe places to visit in Jakarta. They do not pay their protection money like places such as Hotel Classic and Malioboro do.Jeez what a bad news! Just booked all my flights and hotels for my first trip in Indonesia, now reading about raids in the brothels I would like to visit. So bad.

Sean EZ
01-03-20, 19:12
Jeez what a bad news! Just booked all my flights and hotels for my first trip in Indonesia, now reading about raids in the brothels I would like to visit. So bad.I think these raids are still rare, you'll be fine.

Reading stuff like this makes me wonder where things are headed to:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-politics-rights/millions-may-risk-jail-as-indonesia-to-outlaw-sex-outside-marriage-idUSKBN1W32BV

Banana Boi
01-03-20, 21:56
Jeez what a bad news! Just booked all my flights and hotels for my first trip in Indonesia, now reading about raids in the brothels I would like to visit. So bad.I tell all my friends to get to Jakarta as soon as they can before it's gone. Many brothels have been shut down over the past few years. Many more will continue to be shut down by a government who is trying their best to lower tourism to their country.

Smoothy
01-03-20, 22:43
Jeez what a bad news! Just booked all my flights and hotels for my first trip in Indonesia, now reading about raids in the brothels I would like to visit. So bad.If you stick with Malioboro and Hotel Classic, you should be fine.

Thampi62
01-04-20, 05:18
If you stick with Malioboro and Hotel Classic, you should be fine.Wish to watch grabing a beer in the corner of the bars in Kotah Indah to see the happenings there. If a wingman with you can try rooms. He can warn you if anything happens out. As a first time visitor that is my choice of operation in KI.

Smoothy
01-04-20, 05:28
If a wingman with you can try rooms. He can warn you if anything happens out.LOL! Good luck. You obviously have never been caught up in one of those raids and have no clue what happens when those cops arrive.

Smoothy
01-04-20, 05:41
I have never been caught in a raid inside Kings Cross, but the other night there was a fucking police road block just down the road from KC that I got stuck in. They pulled the "you must have your passport" scam and wanted money. I was so turned off by it that I didn't even go to King Cross, I just headed home for the night and called a girl to come to my place instead.

Marky1
01-04-20, 08:34
If you stick with Malioboro and Hotel Classic, you should be fine.Are more raids than usual right now?

Smoothy
01-04-20, 15:15
BATS and CJs sucks. There should be some kind of public service announcement telling mongers to avoid those tourist traps. Two of the most overrated places in SEA.I like both of them when they have good bands. I will check the new band at CJs out soon, the one at BATS sucks. Tonight I will give Basque a shot.

Sean EZ
01-04-20, 17:15
If you stick with Malioboro and Hotel Classic, you should be fine.I would also add Colleseum to the list (super high end club starting from 1. 5 M per hour) and perhaps any other high end club.

Stykler
01-04-20, 20:54
I have never been caught in a raid inside Kings Cross, but the other night there was a fucking police road block just down the road from KC that I got stuck in. They pulled the "you must have your passport" scam and wanted money. I was so turned off by it that I didn't even go to King Cross, I just headed home for the night and called a girl to come to my place instead.I'm starting to get the sense that Jakarta is becoming more hassle than it's worth. Be that the case, the governments plans are working out fine for them.

BkkVistor77
01-04-20, 21:58
I'm starting to get the sense that Jakarta is becoming more hassle than it's worth. Be that the case, the governments plans are working out fine for them.Yeah I also got pulled over in Jakarta less than a month ago. I was being driven around by a 26 year old who I met on Tinder. The cop was a total asshole, fabricated some bullshit traffic violation and made me pay. Basically he saw us coming a mile away and saw an easy quick buck, I would have loved to have smacked him as he was such a slimy little shit.

Banana Boi
01-05-20, 02:54
Yeah I also got pulled over in Jakarta less than a month ago. I was being driven around by a 26 year old who I met on Tinder. The cop was a total asshole, fabricated some bullshit traffic violation and made me pay.How much did you have to pay? Just a thought but are you sure this Tinder girl didn't know there was a road stop with her buddy cop working and drove you on that route purposely?

I'm starting to get the sense that Jakarta is becoming more hassle than it's worth. Be that the case, the governments plans are working out fine for them.

Stop the paranoia guys! Nothing has changed since I started going to Jakarta. We all know about the traffic cop scams. Happens in many SEA countries. On a daily basis where I am in Thailand. There used to be more police raids before a couple of years ago where major clubs were being shut down completely.

Maila
01-05-20, 04:02
I'm getting to Jakarta tomorrow. Stuck in JOG today due to bad planning on my part. Haven't ever been before to Jakarta. I've read a bunch of reports, older and recent. I guess I'm going to check out Classic (and Travel?) and Emporium. I read previously that Malio club is where you get mobbed for drinks and Malioboro is a bit tamer. The variants and different floors are a bit confusing.

I was thinking of swapping out my Four Points reservation for Shangrila and stay there for 4 days. I definitely want to check out BATS.

Marky1
01-05-20, 05:20
How much did you have to pay? Just a thought but are you sure this Tinder girl didn't know there was a road stop with her buddy cop working and drove you on that route purposely?

Stop the paranoia guys! Nothing has changed since I started going to Jakarta. We all know about the traffic cop scams. Happens in many SEA countries. On a daily basis where I am in Thailand. There used to be more police raids before a couple of years ago where major clubs were being shut down completely.It would be quite an elaborate plan to conspire with police to have a roadblock set up. Wouldn't it be easier to just fuck him for money?

I've been a victim of a police checkpoint and they took hundreds of dollars from me.

BJtemp
01-05-20, 06:31
I'm getting to Jakarta tomorrow. Stuck in JOG today due to bad planning on my part. Haven't ever been before to Jakarta. I've read a bunch of reports, older and recent. I guess I'm going to check out Classic (and Travel?) and Emporium. I read previously that Malio club is where you get mobbed for drinks and Malioboro is a bit tamer. The variants and different floors are a bit confusing.

I was thinking of swapping out my Four Points reservation for Shangrila and stay there for 4 days. I definitely want to check out BATS.You will get mobbed for drinks at Classic as well. I don't enjoy groping women in public, so this is not my thing. To avoid being hooked for payment, just firmly say no when the girl approaches, and don't touch the woman even if she tries to take your hands to put on her boobs; turn away if she tries to sit in your crotch. Once you touch her, it is grounds for paying. Yeah some dancers get pissed off for being rejected, but better they are pissed off then you are pissed off.

At Classic, different floors just means different clubs; but the operation is pretty much the same; girl quality is same as well. It's timing-based random luck whom you get to select. The dancer teams rotate among the different clubs.

Maila
01-05-20, 10:06
You will get mobbed for drinks at Classic as well. I don't enjoy groping women in public, so this is not my thing. To avoid being hooked for payment, just firmly say no when the girl approaches, and don't touch the woman even if she tries to take your hands to put on her boobs; turn away if she tries to sit in your crotch. Once you touch her, it is grounds for paying. Yeah some dancers get pissed off for being rejected, but better they are pissed off then you are pissed off.

At Classic, different floors just means different clubs; but the operation is pretty much the same; girl quality is same as well. It's timing-based random luck whom you get to select. The dancer teams rotate among the different clubs.Hmm. Oh well. I mean, I don't mind paying for drink for a girl who sits and chats with you, with fondling and flirting. But that requires language skills. Doesn't seem most girls know how to speak English here and I couldn't say a word in Bahasa. Also, being mobbed is another different issue.

But, I do like a fun atmosphere with some dancing or some such activity. Then, I can linger around, etc. Like those Patong bars, but I understand Jakarta is different. I think I read previously that Malio Club was a lot of fun but it was a while ago. One should have something to do between sessions, right? .

BJtemp
01-05-20, 10:21
Hmm. Oh well. I mean, I don't mind paying for drink for a girl who sits and chats with you, with fondling and flirting. But that requires language skills. Doesn't seem most girls know how to speak English here and I couldn't say a word in Bahasa. Also, being mobbed is another different issue.

But, I do like a fun atmosphere with some dancing or some such activity. Then, I can linger around, etc. Like those Patong bars, but I understand Jakarta is different. I think I read previously that Malio Club was a lot of fun but it was a while ago. One should have something to do between sessions, right? .I never figured out what you are supposed to get for buying the dancer drinks. I know you get to touch their boobs and butt, but for how long I don't know. Maybe some monger friends in the know can educate us on this.

My one experience with the dancer was, she forced herself upon me, then started to pick up drinks from the the trailing worker's tray (looks like liquor but likely just tea). Boom-Boom-Boom, 3 drinks, she asked for the number, sign the bill, and she was gone.

From beginning to end about 2 minutes. Not worth it.

I heard - but not 100% sure as I don't like to do things in the public - with 365K payment, the same money as going to room, you can elect to have a girl at the table for the full hour. But as you have indicated, if you don't speak bahasa and they don't speak English, it's hard to have fun sitting around.

Maila
01-05-20, 10:33
I never figured out what you are supposed to get for buying the dancer drinks. I know you get to touch their boobs and butt, but for how long I don't know. Maybe some monger friends in the know can educate us on this.

My one experience with the dancer was, she forced herself upon me, then started to pick up drinks from the the trailing worker's tray (looks like liquor but likely just tea). Boom-Boom-Boom, 3 drinks, she asked for the number, sign the bill, and she was gone.

From beginning to end about 2 minutes. Not worth it.

I heard - but not 100% sure as I don't like to do things in the public - with 365K payment, the same money as going to room, you can elect to have a girl at the table for the full hour. But as you have indicated, if you don't speak bahasa and they don't speak English, it's hard to have fun sitting around.Yeah, it can be a rip off too. In Tijuana, they get handsy with you on their own. In Patong, it was fine, they sat with you, chatted, played games, got a little handsy, etc. , and most of of these places it was like 10-15 minutes. I liked it. But I know some guys want to pick up a girl and leave and not interested in anything else.

I think often (not always) it's good to see if they seem like they might be receptive to you if you take them for sex. Doesn't always work. Then, there was the time in Patong, when the girl didn't even drink the damn thing and just upped an left after a few minutes. So, there's that too.

But, I thought in (many?) Jakarta places, you were required to buy them drinks (4?) if you wanted to take them to the room. I'm probably mixing up establishments here.

BJtemp
01-05-20, 10:39
I just returned from Jakarta; am preparing my report. Mainly dealing with pictures, which takes a a bit longer to sort through. But I want to raise a separate question first.

As I travel through the city, I saw one shitty neighborhood after another. At many spots right at the center of the the city, even next to the museums and govt buildings, there are building ruins. I have not seen one true "nice area" in Jakarta, and decent-condition buildings are few and far in between. I went to Mangga Dua mall; inside the mall is OK, just outside the mall... shitty.

The sewage gutters are mostly clogged by garbage. The area around Classic is pretty old and run-down as well. It flooded after the new year eve rain.

Why is the city so run-down?! Where are the nice areas in Jakarta (if they exist)?

Smoothy
01-05-20, 10:57
We all know about the traffic cop scams. Happens in many SEA countries. On a daily basis where I am in Thailand.Thailand is nothing like Jakarta for police raids. On the very rare occasion I have been stopped by the police in Thailand, they were polite and have never made me pay anything at all. One time they made my Thai girlfriend at the time, who was driving, pay a small fee. But she was absolutely in the wrong on that occasion and if it had been in the USA, she would have gotten a ticket for sure. I think she gave them 300 baht. That's nothing if you ask me. It's the exact opposite in Jakarta. The police go out of their way to cause you shit over nothing and pressure you to pay. They will pull the taxi over and not say a word to the taxi driver, they will go directly after you in the back seat because they know you have a lot more money than the taxi driver. Indonesia is by far the worst place in Asia for this type of police shakedown. The only countries I have seen that even compare to the kind of police corruption you see in Indonesia are in Africa.

That being said, I still don't worry so much about the police shakedowns at the traffic stops. The most they will want is about a million rupiah (about 70 USD) and I consider that just to be one of the prices that have to be paid while in Indonesia. It's not something that happens very day or even every month. I guess it could happen to me more often, but I don't go out late at night that often anymore.

In Thailand, I have been at Soi Cowboy and also at Nana when the Thai police raided the place and shut it down. On those occasions, it was a total no effect at all on me because the police simply kicked us out and didn't hassle us at all. The only negative effect on me was that they closed the places down so I lost an evening of fun. The Indonesian police raid at a place like Sari Ayu is a totally different deal. You do not want to be in a place like Sari Ayu if it gets raided by the police for drugs because that could possibly be real trouble.

Maila
01-05-20, 11:05
I decided to try social media, specifically Tinder. Having no luck on that thing. What puzzles me is that these women either don't talk or if they do, it's in one syllable. You ask them a small question as a conversation starter and I just get a "why" or something. I guess these are not all working women, otherwise, one could just ask for their rate directly.

These tinder matches just go nowhere for me. Not liking it. Even conceptually, you can like a person but you can't really message them and have to depend on them randomly coming across your profile and liking it without knowing that you liked their profile. (I know, a subscription "solves" this problem they created. But it narrows down the pool so much if we're talking only about paid subscribers.) I got their "gold" subscription or whatever.

I think I'm done trying to get girls using social media. Too much time and effort for not enough gain. Twitter had slightly better results in Jogja. I also understand other people would have a different experience based on their background / demographics.

Maila
01-05-20, 11:18
I just returned from Jakarta; am preparing my report. Mainly dealing with pictures, which takes a a bit longer to sort through. But I want to raise a separate question first.

As I travel through the city, I saw one shitty neighborhood after another. At many spots right at the center of the the city, even next to the museums and govt buildings, there are building ruins. I have not seen one true "nice area" in Jakarta, and decent-condition buildings are few and far in between. I went to Mangga Dua mall; inside the mall is OK, just outside the mall... shitty.

The sewage gutters are mostly clogged by garbage. The area around Classic is pretty old and run-down as well. It flooded after the new year eve rain.

Why is the city so run-down?! Where are the nice areas in Jakarta (if they exist)?Even for developing countries, some of these cities in SEA seem to be really lagging in development. I thought Bali was weird. Such a big tourist location and barely any infrastructure at all where walking seemed better than being in a car. Although, funny story, I took this tour in jogja and they took me to this village, which had decent roads, built schools, and everything. It was oddly much better developed than what I saw in Bali. I was recently in Cebu and I though that was pretty shitty.

You would think the capital city would be better. I mean, compare against Bangkok for instance. Maybe they'll make a nicer new capital city:-the.

BkkVistor77
01-05-20, 14:01
How much did you have to pay? Just a thought but are you sure this Tinder girl didn't know there was a road stop with her buddy cop working and drove you on that route purposely?
LOL, no, she definitely wasn't. I think I had to hand over 500 k, which from what my friend told me, is significantly more than the norm. She said one had to cough up 200 or 300 k and generally they'd be happy, but not this time. Anyway, I've had worse, no biggie, and I understand that these guys are on shit wages and see us as an easy target, it's all in the game, but it's still unpleasant.

Sean EZ
01-05-20, 15:06

Why is the city so run-down?! Where are the nice areas in Jakarta (if they exist)?Where do you live? I used to think same thing when entering NJ from Manhattan and it went on for miles, worse than Jakarta in my opinion. But it is much worse in India than anywhere else I've seen.

Are you there for pussy or sightseeing? If sightseeing Central and South Jakarta are cleaner and generally more developed than Kota Mangga Dua area of the North.

BJtemp
01-05-20, 16:04
Where do you live? I used to think same thing when entering NJ from Manhattan and it went on for miles, worse than Jakarta in my opinion. But it is much worse in India than anywhere else I've seen.

Are you there for pussy or sightseeing? If sightseeing Central and South Jakarta are cleaner and generally more developed than Kota Mangga Dua area of the North.I am no fan of New Jersey but Jakarta is in a class of its own. There are just so many old and ruined homes, with debris sitting onsite seemingly for a long time and weeds growing wild, all happening in city's center.

I usually stay at Classic, or Red Planet, or this time at Heef. All around Pasar Baru. I'm there for pussy but one can only do it so many times a day. You got to do some other tourist stuff.

Truth of the matter is I like Jakarta and will go on a monthly basis. Am contemplating buying a little place there.

Sean EZ
01-05-20, 19:14
Truth of the matter is I like Jakarta and will go on a monthly basis. Am contemplating buying a little place there.To be honest I am not buying this whole government wants to get rid of tourism thing. Look at Bali, the way the place has improved over the years is incredible, so many beautiful hotels, bars, places, clubs, even the roads are good, I've met so many Europeans and Americans who moved there and working remotely, etc etc. You never know what is going to happen in Jakarta but if things continue to develop as they have been real estate should continue to go up in value.

Smoothy
01-05-20, 20:20
Truth of the matter is I like Jakarta and will go on a monthly basis. Am contemplating buying a little place there.Are you an Indonesian citizen? If not, buying property in Indonesia is not easy. If you do buy something, I would be curious of the details. As far as I know, the best you can do "buying" a place is get a 30 year contract then lose the place after that. The properties I bought in Indonesia are not in my name, I had to get an Indonesian to buy them for me.

BJtemp
01-06-20, 00:30
Are you an Indonesian citizen? If not, buying property in Indonesia is not easy. If you do buy something, I would be curious of the details. As far as I know, the best you can do "buying" a place is get a 30 year contract then lose the place after that. The properties I bought in Indonesia are not in my name, I had to get an Indonesian to buy them for me.For personal use, a property in Jakarta can be made as nice as I want and bypass all that hotel checking stuff. As an investment, Jakarta is one of the most potential in all Asia. And the price is very low (USD10-15 per sqft) so downside is minimal. My agent says those ruined homes are worth just USD20 K. I see buying in Jakarta as pure win situation.

The major drawback of Jakarta for me is food. Local food looks unappetizing to put in mildly. While there I survive on mostly on western fast food. KFC, Domino's, Pizza Hut. Even at KFC they don't do chicken quite right, but at least eatable. Jonisteak's Wagyu steak is good, although I don't think any the meat they give you is the cut shown in menu.

The land title restriction is a show-stopping problem. I have no one to do this for me, and am still studying the strata title law. Can I have someone own the land, and enter a 9999 year lease for 0 dollars? Can I park the land title with the government? I feel I can trust the govt more than an individual, because logically the spirit of the law is to prevent foreigners from controlling the land, not that government is intending to rip off foreigners. I hope to go into the Land Use department to see if any such arrangement is possible. Will also need to talk to a lawyer.

Overall I just think Indonesia needs to bring in foreign investment and foreigners if they want to modernize. People think of colonial times and think foreigners coming in is a bad thing; it really isn't. Singapore is so rich today mainly because it modernized, and dare I say, westernized. China has done the same thing. So what if foreigners make some money in the process? Foreign investment creates tremendous wealth for the country and its people; everyone wins.

BJtemp
01-06-20, 01:55
I meant USD10-15 per sqft to build, based on my research.

Smoothy
01-06-20, 02:02
And the price is very low (USD10-15 per sqft) so downside is minimal.I am curious where that is. Doesn't sound like Jakarta. My apartment building in Jakarta sells for USD 140 per sq ft, and it's nothing special. I would even call it down market.

Banana Boi
01-06-20, 02:04
For personal use, a property in Jakarta can be made as nice as I want and bypass all that hotel checking stuff. As an investment, Jakarta is one of the most potential in all Asia. And the price is very low (USD10-15 per sqft) so downside is minimal. My agent says those ruined homes are worth just USD20 K. I see buying in Jakarta as pure win situation.In case you weren't aware, Jakarta is the fastest sinking city in the world and expected to be underwater by 2050. Works out perfectly with the 30 year contract!

Bangkok is the other scary SEA city to invest in as it will be sitting below sea level by 2030!

BJtemp
01-06-20, 02:28
In case you weren't aware, Jakarta is the fastest sinking city in the world and expected to be underwater by 2050. Works out perfectly with the 30 year contract!

Bangkok is the other scary SEA city to invest in as it will be sitting below sea level by 2030!That just means buying at higher ground location, no? Maybe my inland property will one day become oceanfront and be worth more.

Smoothy
01-06-20, 02:52
In case you weren't aware, Jakarta is the fastest sinking city in the world and expected to be underwater by 2050. Works out perfectly with the 30 year contract!

Bangkok is the other scary SEA city to invest in as it will be sitting below sea level by 2030!Supposedly they are moving the capital from Jakarta to Kalimantan.

Maila
01-06-20, 03:14
That just means buying at higher ground location, no? Maybe my inland property will one day become oceanfront and be worth more. =).Well, the Indonesian government has already announced that it's building a new capital city on a different island.

Thampi62
01-06-20, 06:42
Well, the Indonesian government has already announced that it's building a new capital city on a different island.President announced a 10 year plan to transfer all government offices to the new proposed capital city in Islands of Borneo at the area of East Kalimantan. Is that the reason for all these raids? Shifting the action places in Kotah Indah and followed by other places first to the proposed capital followed by government offices. Then it will be easy to shift the mongers. LOL.

Thampi62
01-06-20, 06:53
LOL! Good luck. You obviously have never been caught up in one of those raids and have no clue what happens when those cops arrive.So it will be better to stay in my hotels Classic and be Fashion for action during my first visit in Jakarta and buy some GFE from CJ and BATS. So sad. But I can try some window shopping in Kotah Indah and Kelapa Garding along with. LOL.

KilledSoul
01-06-20, 09:18
I decided to try social media, specifically Tinder. Having no luck on that thing. What puzzles me is that these women either don't talk or if they do, it's in one syllable. You ask them a small question as a conversation starter and I just get a "why" or something. I guess these are not all working women, otherwise, one could just ask for their rate directly.

These tinder matches just go nowhere for me. Not liking it.

I also understand other people would have a different experience based on their background / demographics.Online dating in Asia works only if you are white looking (you needn't to be white). Would like to know how Mr. ENT scores so well in Thai online scene even being a non-white.

Maila
01-06-20, 11:55
Online dating in Asia works only if you are white looking (you needn't to be white). Would like to know how Mr. ENT scores so well in Thai online scene even being a non-white.Yes, you would be correct. I guess that's not so much different than dating elsewhere 😀 or anything else haha. But we got to play the game with the cards we were dealt.

Cynicalist
01-06-20, 13:04

Why is the city so run-down?! Where are the nice areas in Jakarta (if they exist)?These are emerging economies. What did you expect?

The nice areas are usually where the ambassadors and local politicians / business people live.

BJtemp
01-06-20, 19:02
I am curious where that is. Doesn't sound like Jakarta. My apartment building in Jakarta sells for USD 140 per sq ft, and it's nothing special. I would even call it down market.Is your apartment a high rise building? High rise condos and apartments have higher cost per sqft because of the additional mechanical and electrical stuff needed to make high rise possible, such as elevators, lobby area, hallways, etc. For low rise dwellings it's cheaper if those things can be eliminated.

The 10-15 USD / sqft figure is from an individual who posted on Quora (his actual reported figure is 1. 5 mil IDR / M2). Exactly where I don't know; the question is about Indonesia. I separately have a found cost quote from a construction company, for 340 USD / M2, or 34 USD / sqft, doubling the individual's figure, and this is specifically for Jakarta area. The two figures somewhat checks out, because construction company might have certain standards and also they need to make a profit. So the actual range for low rise dwelling is probably somewhere around 10-30 USD / sqft. This type of dwelling is not going to sell at the price of glitzy high rise buildings; but it will have its market.

I, for one, only care about maximizing my in-unit space; I try to minimize public area. I think this gives the most bang for the buck.

Maila
01-06-20, 20:30
I visit BATS tonight. What a disappointment. There were a total of about ten fairly well-dressed FLs. But, they were rather old and ugly. It was all very amusing and horrifying at the same time. There were old men dancing with each other while FLs sat smoking like chimneys looking at them.

I'm not sure if there is some sort of cover to enter BATS. When I went there, they asked me if I was staying at the hotel and asked to see my key card. Then when I showed it to them, they "opened" a closed lane to walk through to the bar.

Two FLs came and joined me while I was hanging out by myself. I couldn't even muster excitement at even talking with them. It was bad.

I found only one girl who seemed in the 20's and attractive but I didn't make a move on her holding out for something better. I saw that girl not even able to walk straight so I figured this could be a case where she lands on a bed and crashes to sleep. But, I and hindsight, I could have had her. I saw some heavy negotiations taking place. I figured more FLs would arrive but none did. I went after 11:30 and stuck around till 2 am wondering if I came in far too early.

I thought the band was decent enough.

Don't think I'm going to head anywhere at 3 am, but will hit up other things tomorrow. Not sure if there are daytime options, but I read that one can hit Classic around 4:30 pm. I wonder if any of the "spa" places might be open earlier, or a soapy or something.

BJtemp
01-06-20, 20:54
I visit BATS tonight. What a disappointment. There were a total of about ten fairly well-dressed FLs. But, they were rather old and ugly. It was all very amusing and horrifying at the same time. There were old men dancing with each other while FLs sat smoking like chimneys looking at them.

I'm not sure if there is some sort of cover to enter BATS. When I went there, they asked me if I was staying at the hotel and asked to see my key card. Then when I showed it to them, they "opened" a closed lane to walk through to the bar.

Two FLs came and joined me while I was hanging out by myself. I couldn't even muster excitement at even talking with them. It was bad.

I found only one girl who seemed in the 20's and attractive but I didn't make a move on her holding out for something better. I saw that girl not even able to walk straight so I figured this could be a case where she lands on a bed and crashes to sleep. But, I and hindsight, I could have had her. I saw some heavy negotiations taking place. I figured more FLs would arrive but none did. I went after 11:30 and stuck around till 2 am wondering if I came in far too early.

Don't think I'm going to head anywhere at 3 am, but will hit up other things tomorrow. Not sure if there are daytime options, but I read that one can hit Classic around 4:30 pm. I wonder if any of the "spa" places might be open earlier, or a soapy or something.Classic is opened at 4:30pm. I have been there around that time. There were about 20 girls there. You might be the only customer there, so all eyes are on you and that could be a bit of pressure. But if you don't care about that, male female ratio will be very favorable.

Smoothy
01-06-20, 22:47
I visit BATS tonight. What a disappointment.

I figured more FLs would arrive but none did. I went after 11:30 and stuck around till 2 am wondering if I came in far too early.

Don't think I'm going to head anywhere at 3 am, but will hit up other things tomorrow. Not sure if there are daytime options, but I read that one can hit Classic around 4:30 pm. I wonder if any of the "spa" places might be open earlier, or a soapy or something.You arrived and left at the perfect times. The problem was the night you chose to go. You are talking about a Monday night. Every free lance place in Jakarta is dead on Monday night. The only one that might possible have something going on Monday night would be CJs at the Hotel Mulia. That's a better night to hit the brothels. Every night of the week other than Sunday and Monday nights will be ok.

If the band was decent enough, I am guessing it was the one night of the week they have an Indonesian band there rather than the one that is there every other night of the week. I know it's either Sunday or Monday night the normal band is off, but I am not sure which. Regardless, the normal band at BATS right now is terrible. BATS is off my list of places to go at the moment simply due to that crap band. The band at CJs is also pretty lame, but it's far better than the one at BATS currently.

4:30 pm at Classic is a good time to go. You can spend the entire day there and get in many shots by going so early.

The spa places open around 11 am depending on which one you choose.

Turgid
01-07-20, 00:59
In case you weren't aware, Jakarta is the fastest sinking city in the world and expected to be underwater by 2050............Means that by 2050 Jakarta will be a tourist hub like Venice.

Maila
01-07-20, 03:14
You arrived and left at the perfect times. The problem was the night you chose to go. You are talking about a Monday night. Every free lance place in Jakarta is dead on Monday night. The only one that might possible have something going on Monday night would be CJs at the Hotel Mulia. That's a better night to hit the brothels. Every night of the week other than Sunday and Monday nights will be ok.

If the band was decent enough, I am guessing it was the one night of the week they have an Indonesian band there rather than the one that is there every other night of the week. I know it's either Sunday or Monday night the normal band is off, but I am not sure which. Regardless, the normal band at BATS right now is terrible. BATS is off my list of places to go at the moment simply due to that crap band. The band at CJs is also pretty lame, but it's far better than the one at BATS currently.

4:30 pm at Classic is a good time to go. You can spend the entire day there and get in many shots by going so early.

The spa places open around 11 am depending on which one you choose.I guess since I'm staying at the hotel, I can always pop in downstairs and see what's going on. I'm guessing I was just fine with the band you dislike, but hopefully I'll see the better one one of these nights. I'm happy to go have a drink downstairs at night.

Smthgrnthg
01-08-20, 10:55
Visited train tracks around 11 in the morning, had threesome with 2 beauties, it was a great session. Damage was 500 K. One advantage in train tracks is you are not rushed by mamasan like in Classic. Next day, had foursome for 500 K in the same location. Train tracks are much better than massage places IMHO if you can tolerate those conditions. Visited Classic, Travel and New Sari Ayu in the evenings but all are crapshoots. Classic had a special 250 K, took 2 girls for 500 K for a not so great session. Checked out at Griya Sehat (Ruko Robinson) but skipped it as girl selection is thru pictures and sessions cost 600 K. I had plans to visit other locations like train tracks such as jatinegera, cawang, etc but skipped due to zero Indonesian skills and traffic / time constraints.
Overall Jakarta is underwhelming destination, train tracks saved my trip.Hi Jicks / Smoothy,

Mind posting or messaging me the directions to "train Track" . I will be in Jakarta for a week, mostly I hang out at Classic / travel or use social media (good luck with WeChat and Badoo) around Plaza Indonesia area. Intrigued with your adventures in train tracks. Will share my 'findings' here. Thanks in advance.

Smoothy
01-09-20, 04:02
I guess since I'm staying at the hotel, I can always pop in downstairs and see what's going on. I'm guessing I was just fine with the band you dislike, but hopefully I'll see the better one one of these nights. I'm happy to go have a drink downstairs at night.Unfortunately, there are no good bands at BATS currently. Just because that indo band is better than the other one doesn't mean it's a good band.

There's a good band at Bluegrass on Saturday nights and Holy Wings has some good bands.

BabaLoda
01-09-20, 10:46
Hello all,

I hope all of you are safe from the deluge in Jakarta.

Any reviews for Gran Melia (Rasuna Said) hotel spa? Would appreciate any inputs please.

Thanks.

BL.

Blanquiceleste
01-10-20, 13:46
Unfortunately, there are no good bands at BATS currently. Just because that indo band is better than the other one doesn't mean it's a good band.

There's a good band at Bluegrass on Saturday nights and Holy Wings has some good bands.Or you could try Jaya Pub or Cazbar. But those places are busy only on specific days of the week.

Thampi62
01-11-20, 05:44
Hi friends.

I have difficulty in accessing ISG forum from yesterday onwards. Tried different internet providers. Only very few are letting me in. Any police raid in ISG forum? LOL.

Regards.

Stykler
01-11-20, 07:05
Hi friends.

I have difficulty in accessing ISG forum from yesterday onwards. Tried different internet providers. Only very few are letting me in. Any police raid in ISG forum? LOL.

Regards.Use the Opera browser with the VPN option set to On. Speeds will be slower, but at least you will have some access to ISG.

Thampi62
01-12-20, 02:55
Use the Opera browser with the VPN option set to On. Speeds will be slower, but at least you will have some access to ISG.Thanks friend. Will shift to Opera.

Thampi62
01-12-20, 03:01
Hi friends.

Bitcoin subscription is little bit complicated for me for the renewal of my ISG subscription. Any other payment option which will be easy as credit card.

Regards.

SeaTraveler
01-12-20, 05:50
Hi friends.

I have difficulty in accessing ISG forum from yesterday onwards. Tried different internet providers. Only very few are letting me in.

Regards.ME TOO from the USA. I used a VPN (set to Canada) and it came right up.

MasBule
01-12-20, 13:17
As Seatraveller mentioned, setup a VPN.

You would be surprised to find how many Indos have VPNs on their phone and laptops.

I have met many girls who love to look at porn on their phones (sometimes send me vids / link) , they do it through a cheap VPN like Opera.

I would be curious to know the VPN usage in Indo v rest of the world. Outside of China I suggest its very high, due to govt restrictions on porn, cheap data packages and high mobile usage. Oh yeh and a horny population

Hi friends.

Regards..

MasBule
01-12-20, 13:31
Whats your demographic?

And how fussy are you about the live musac?

All of the above +
Camden bar if your under 30, EP of course, all the beer gardens, Paulaner if that's your scene (don't take a girl who can sing, she will be up on the stage in a heartbeat and you will be called out as her 'lucky guy' whilst your slinking in the corner hoping not to be seen.
Don't forget the old hard rock cafe, molly malones, murphys and star deli for expats way down south, pisa cafe has had live bands for almost as long as jaya pub.

NB. Best Radiohead cover band I ever heard was in Camden bar Cikini, whilst I was well above the demographic, was still a great night.

Or you could try Jaya Pub or Cazbar. But those places are busy only on specific days of the week.

MasBule
01-12-20, 13:35
Don't know the spa, but have been to the hotel for business meeting. Not much around that area, but like any hotel spa, a HJ is usually on the menu, FS if you get the right girl.

Best bet, grab a taxi and goto some of the places mentioned on this forum.

Hello all,

I hope all of you are safe from the deluge in Jakarta.

Any reviews for Gran Melia (Rasuna Said) hotel spa? Would appreciate any inputs please.

Thanks.

BL.

Jicks
01-13-20, 02:24
Hi Jicks / Smoothy,

Mind posting or messaging me the directions to "train Track" . I will be in Jakarta for a week, mostly I hang out at Classic / travel or use social media (good luck with WeChat and Badoo) around Plaza Indonesia area. Intrigued with your adventures in train tracks. Will share my 'findings' here. Thanks in advance.For train tracks location, search 'ROYAL CLUB' in google maps, you should get it.

Thampi62
01-13-20, 06:16
Use the Opera browser with the VPN option set to On. Speeds will be slower, but at least you will have some access to ISG.Thank you very much. Now Opera gives me wonders.

Regards.

TripleX
01-13-20, 10:44
Probably the first one this has happened to but I lost my socks inside the room at Starmoon. Pretty funny. Maybe the girl I took has a sock fetish and kept them.

Smoothy
01-13-20, 16:27
Probably the first one this has happened to but I lost my socks inside the room at Starmoon. Pretty funny. Maybe the girl I took has a sock fetish and kept them.More likely the boys who maintain the rooms used them to clean the toilets.

Downandup
01-13-20, 20:44
ME TOO from the USA. I used a VPN (set to Canada) and it came right up.I don't use a VPN and not had access since last Thursday.

Cucumber
01-13-20, 21:45
Thank you very much. Now Opera gives me wonders.

Regards.I find the DotVPN extension works well, also the free version which I use (presumably the paid version is faster).

Thampi62
01-15-20, 05:57
Hi friends,

How is the situation of bars in Kotah Indah. Any information from Sariayu after the raid. Anybody visited that location recently. Other wise I will upload afield report in two weeks. LOL.

Regards.

Smoothy
01-15-20, 08:18
Hi friends,

How is the situation of bars in Kotah Indah. Any information from Sariayu after the raid. Anybody visited that location recently. Other wise I will upload afield report in two weeks. LOL.

Regards.I may go check it out in a few months. There's no need to go there at this time with so many other options.

Banana Boi
01-15-20, 08:31
How is the situation of bars in Kotah Indah. Any information from Sariayu after the raid. Anybody visited that location recently. If some anonymous person posted not to go would that really stop you? Enjoy your trip. If you worry too much it will ruin the fun.

Thampi62
01-15-20, 10:59
If some anonymous person posted not to go would that really stop you? Enjoy your trip. If you worry too much it will ruin the fun.Thanks. Really encouraging for a first timer.

Smoothy
01-15-20, 16:08
If some anonymous person posted not to go would that really stop you? Enjoy your raid.It sounds like you are looking forward to hearing a first hand report of what it's like to be caught in a police raid.

MutantChicken
01-15-20, 17:14
It sounds like you are looking forward to hearing a first hand report of what it's like to be caught in a police raid.
If some anonymous person posted not to go would that really stop you? Enjoy your trip. If you worry too much it will ruin the fun.I agree with smoothy, with the large number (albeit unreported on ISG places) where you can get a FJ similar to kota indah ie 350-500 k, with a little bit of intelligent researching, why would you take the risk (small or large) of being caught up in a raid.

Thampi62
01-16-20, 05:01
I agree with smoothy, with the large number (albeit unreported on ISG places) where you can get a FJ similar to kota indah ie 350-500 k, with a little bit of intelligent researching, why would you take the risk (small or large) of being caught up in a raid.True. But exploring different places is exciting and one can observe different scenarios. But If the risk is high better be careful or avoid.

Regards.

Banana Boi
01-16-20, 15:14
Thampi, you should listen to the others if you are paranoid to go.

Maybe MutantChicken can reveal these other places in Jakarta that are unreported on ISG to go to that are raid safe and comparable to Kota Indah.

Cucumber
01-16-20, 21:32
True. But exploring different places is exciting and one can observe different scenarios. But If the risk is high better be careful or avoid. Regards.I have also been hearing from several taxi drivers and locals that it is not good to go to Kota Indah at the moment. Some of them even mentioned this on their own initiative, without me even mentioning Kota Indah in the first place. So it's not just hysteria among the expats on this forum. Personally, I wouldn't go.

Thampi62
01-17-20, 06:44

Maybe MutantChicken can reveal these other places in Jakarta that are unreported on ISG to go to that are raid safe and comparable to Kota Indah.My mind set is to give a helping hand to new bees who are genuine.

Thampi62
01-17-20, 06:55
I have also been hearing from several taxi drivers and locals that it is not good to go to Kota Indah at the moment. Some of them even mentioned this on their own initiative, without me even mentioning Kota Indah in the first place. So it's not just hysteria among the expats on this forum. Personally, I wouldn't go.So sad. Feel like all friends are are not in favour of KI. So better keep a distance. Now time to think about a substitute for KI where locals gather. I enjoy watching the way locals dealing things. Then things will be easier to handle.

Regards.

MutantChicken
01-17-20, 10:56

Maybe MutantChicken can reveal these other places in Jakarta that are unreported on ISG to go to that are raid safe and comparable to Kota Indah.I have found the current environment not favorable to reveal these places openly or to newbies / tourists. I remember when ISG was used by expats or adventurous member who would explore and go to new places. Now its filled by lurkers who never bother to contribute anything or members who post a FR saying I went to classic / nana / AC paid xyz (often its overpaying) and she was good detailing how much sex they had and how they fell in love. Those reports have zero value to me, and sure someone will say that they saw value in that, so I say the ones who got value should be revealing these hidden / unknown places. I'm of the mind of keeping local places local, expat places expat, if tourists want to experience the local flavour then go out and explore and look for them. Having a horde of tourists coming to local places that they have read about online and then paying whatever they want as its cheaper than elsewhere and as they have no stake they can just leave, bring unwanted attention and price appreciation along with them.

Smoothy
01-17-20, 13:29
Now time to think about a substitute where locals gather.99% of the guys in Hotel Classic and Hotel Travel are locals.

Kenichii
01-18-20, 04:42
Hi,

I'm new in Jakarta.

Going to arrive Jakarta first time March.

Reading the forum page for 50 to 100 page already understand where I should I go.

So I most likely stick 4 place.

Classic, travel, Cjs and Bats.

Sometime some club.

My question is the safety feature.

Need ask the senior here are girl in Jakarta most preferred bareback?

Cause I admit once on top of bed I will forgot condom and until the girl is requested.

If you go to Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore or Malaysia the girl will always request condom.

Not sure about Jakarta.

Does the girl of this 4 place do body check up frequently?

Saw some post that seniors do bareback at classic girl.

It is safe?

Give some advise.

Philippine also much easy to do bareback and I always tell the girl to remind me use condom before the session start.

Thampi62
01-18-20, 05:51
Hi friends,

A person or a group traveling to a place for adult enjoyment can be considered as a tourists. But If a person travel solo in a particular destination multiple times for personal enjoyment is a genuine monger. They are not up to the level of expats but sooner or later they will understand the scenario. Underestimating true mongers is not a good concept.

Long Live Mongers.

Blanquiceleste
01-19-20, 03:11
Hi,

I'm new in Jakarta. Going to arrive Jakarta first time March. Reading the forum page for 50 to 100 page already understand where I should I go. So I most likely stick 4 place. Classic, travel, Cjs and Bats.
Sometime some club. My question is the safety feature. Need ask the senior here are girl in Jakarta most preferred bareback? Cause I admit once on top of bed I will forgot condom and until the girl is requested. If you go to Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore or Malaysia the girl will always request condom. Not sure about Jakarta. Does the girl of this 4 place do body check up frequently? Saw some post that seniors do bareback at classic girl. It is safe? Give some advise.

Philippine also much easy to do bareback and I always tell the girl to remind me use condom before the session start.You have a reasonable plan. I have said this earlier on this forum. If you have just a few days, Classic alone can satisfy your pussy cravings for the entire trip. A full week, 3-4 pops a day with 3-4 different girls, and you would not have gone past even 25% of the available (and doable) stock.

By default, girls in Jakarta will ask for condom. You might occasionally get a girl who does not insist on it, so play by the ear. Girls doing a hygiene check is just BS. The wear and tear these girl go through and the reliability of the medical facilities performing these checks. Together should give you an idea.

Philippines is a different country. Do not expect the same MO in Indonesia.

MasBule
01-19-20, 03:46
My experience;.

- non working girls rarely ask for condoms, and they are never packing them (despite bringing a bag over for one night which will include pajamas, hair straightener, 5 types of moisturizer and multiple sets of clothes) they also arent screwing around alot.

- semi working girls / freelancers, like bar girls, often will ask and will usually be packing them, but most won't insist, they might screw a customer once a night.

- fulltime working girls almost always ask for a condom, I never negotiate with these girls because of the higher risk, the pretty one can screw 5 guys a night. Others can advise if this is negotiable?

I believe there is a regular check-up. These places don't want their punters getting sick, news travels pretty fast on the Indo local forums of places.

Your 4 choices there are pretty standard safe choices. Good place for newbies to start. Just be prepared with CJs and BATS, that by the time you buy a few drinks for your self and the ladies (expect they want Long Island Ice Teas!) you'll be close to $300 - that's 10 standard ST sessions in most part of the city.

But if Money is no object, get a booth at CJ's, talk to a girl, invite her friends over and put bottles on the table. Party time.

Hi,

I'm new in Jakarta.

Going to arrive Jakarta first time March.

Reading the forum page for 50 to 100 page already understand where I should I go.

So I most likely stick 4 place.

Classic, travel, Cjs and Bats.

Sometime some club.

My question is the safety feature.

Need ask the senior here are girl in Jakarta most preferred bareback?

Cause I admit once on top of bed I will forgot condom and until the girl is requested.

If you go to Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore or Malaysia the girl will always request condom.

Not sure about Jakarta.

Does the girl of this 4 place do body check up frequently?

Saw some post that seniors do bareback at classic girl.

It is safe?

Give some advise.

Philippine also much easy to do bareback and I always tell the girl to remind me use condom before the session start.

MasBule
01-19-20, 05:08
Won't bore you with a report on the philandering that led to this particular conjugation, just showing off a classy local venue.

Something very special about fornicating on a damp teddy bear sheet set; complete the picture with moldy chipped walls, tinea inducing concrete shower base, noisy emphysema thrusting neighbors, romantic fluro lighting all add to the allure.

Seedy, dirty, local, cheap Jakarta mongering at its best.

Egy Monger New
01-19-20, 05:19
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I screw a new one every night and have never once used a condom here during the last 8 years. It's ingrained in the culture just like the Philippines.

My experience;.

- non working girls rarely ask for condoms, and they are never packing them (despite bringing a bag over for one night which will include pajamas, hair straightener, 5 types of moisturizer and multiple sets of clothes) they also arent screwing around alot.

- semi working girls / freelancers, like bar girls, often will ask and will usually be packing them, but most won't insist, they might screw a customer once a night.

- fulltime working girls almost always ask for a condom, I never negotiate with these girls because of the higher risk, the pretty one can screw 5 guys a night. Others can advise if this is negotiable?

I believe there is a regular check-up. These places don't want their punters getting sick, news travels pretty fast on the Indo local forums of places..

MasBule
01-19-20, 05:33
Seems to happen when a place gets too much attention and profile. We all know its about the govt making these sacrificial lambs so the religious majority thinks the govt is doing something to protect the moral fibre of the nation. Think Alexis, Milles, Stadium, Kalijodo, all high profile and too be honest wouldn't be tolerated in the west anyway.

I remember a time when in Stadum the waiters sold the drugs, girls would offer to hold your cock whilst you pissed, a girl would be your friend for the cost of a pill and you could party the entire weekend without leaving. Running the gauntlet on the local street beggar kids on exit in daylight was often the biggest challenge.

Seriously, wouldn't happen in the west and its not surprising it closed (although sad as it always had the best DJs in the land).

But as they close, just as many open, I have noticed over the years a decrease of action in North Jakarta, favoring West particularly, but also the East. The number of places outside of Nth Jakarta that offer massage++ in rukos and keep a low profile on the local forums is truly impressive. I understand not everyone can get out to Serpong / Alam Sutera, Bekasi, Kelapa Gading, PIK, Grogol. But this is where the locals that I know are hanging out and paying KotaIndah prices.

I have also been hearing from several taxi drivers and locals that it is not good to go to Kota Indah at the moment. Some of them even mentioned this on their own initiative, without me even mentioning Kota Indah in the first place. So it's not just hysteria among the expats on this forum. Personally, I wouldn't go.

MasBule
01-19-20, 05:37
I agree with Mutant, who agrees with Smoothy.

Just set your google chrome to translate and go here where the local mongering community posts reports.

https://www.kaskus.co.id/forum/275/nightlife--events

87 pages of local intel, although the language translation can be confusing, but you'll work most of it out.

I agree with smoothy, with the large number (albeit unreported on ISG places) where you can get a FJ similar to kota indah ie 350-500 k, with a little bit of intelligent researching, why would you take the risk (small or large) of being caught up in a raid.

OldSnake
01-20-20, 20:40
Wow thanks for the link its like a gold mine there in those pages. Will try the next time around.

OS.

Just set your google chrome to translate and go here where the local mongering community posts reports.

87 pages of local intel, although the language translation can be confusing, but you'll work most of it out.

Smoothy
01-21-20, 04:57
Wow thanks for the link its like a gold mine there in those pages. Will try the next time around.

OS.Kaskus and bintangmawar are the two local sites with all the good info. Now that google translate exists, there's no need to get info anywhere else.

CodeName47
01-21-20, 09:54

87 pages of local intel, although the language translation can be confusing, but you'll work most of it out.Initially I thought this is another source one can't glen any info. But after a little bit of effort, I realised it has plenty of info what ISG lacks.

Thank you.

Thampi62
01-22-20, 08:47
Hi friends,

I saw two theD'HEAVEN SPA, one in Grand Wijaya Center and other in other in Kelapa Gading. Both same management? I am staying in Pasar Baru so one in Kelapa Gading is closer. Which one is worth visiting.

Replay will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

CodeName47
01-23-20, 10:48
Kaskus and bintangmawar are the two local sites with all the good info. Now that google translate exists, there's no need to get info anywhere else.Bintangmawar has a better forum software. When translating what "temperature" means? It is funny to read few of these.

BabaLoda
01-24-20, 05:50
Hi. I have been to most of the talked about places here on the forum. Kimochi, Malioboro, the'heaven etc etc. Was fishing for a new haunt, stumbled upon alaya at J S luwansa (this is on jalan rasuna said). Went up to the spa, 5th floor. This was during a work day. Two therapists. One with bazooka boobs but clearly 35+ (not my type), the other was cute, around 24-25 maybe. But a total 7 / 10 (have seen cuter girls in Jakarta).

Charges for aroma therapy were around 375 k for the hour, so I selected and I go to the room. Whilst talking to her, I caressed her ass (firm and sexy), no hesitation so I knew I am at the right place. 5 minutes into the massage, she popped up if I want something extra. With a smile I said, yes I want it all. She smiled back and said, extra is for 2 juta. I now laughed, looked at her, planted a nice kiss on her forehead and whispered in her ears (for that I can f*ck a Vietnamese at Malio). I gave her 100 k, just because I was in a good mood. Bid her adieu. Alaya is now forever crossed out in my list.

Peace out.

BL.

BabaLoda
01-24-20, 07:30
Took one for the team, its raining profusely in Jakarta. So I decided not to venture out to the far flung mangga besar or mangga dua areas, or even gajah mada but stick around nearby. Chose mayzo spa, had been reading reviews about it but wanted to see it for myself. Bad idea (2nd miss in this week).

1. you are not allowed to select the girl.

2. you are at mercy of the receptionist (and whoever is available).

3. a girl number 18 (lapan blas) was sent to my room. Her moustache was bigger than mine (no exaggeration).

4. And she wanted 1 juta for a fuck (god, I must really be getting old and ugly).

5. she wanted 400 k to remove her clothes.

6. I wanted to get out of the situation.

So I took a call to just end the session, 15 minutes after it started. And now I am in my office, not working but writing this review.

Big positive: for 250,000 you could get a good shag because HJ is part of their SOP, but you really need to get a beautiful girl, because for everything else there is money required to be given (removing top, removing bottom, kiss, make love, blow job etc).

Anyways, signing out now. Guess I am going through a rough patch. But tough times never last, tough people do.

Ciao.

TaipeiRoc2011
01-24-20, 09:47
A big thanks to Sea Traveler, Zippos and other contributors who shared their experience with Badoo App. I got myself a premium account a couple of weeks prior to my visit to Jakarta and get a few matches. Most of girls will propose to switch to Whatsapp. Among those matches, this nice looking c, about Mid-20's and quite up to meet me for a meal. I didn't make clear directly my intention but soon or later she brought up the money matter, asking me if I could buy her a gift, pay for a taxi since she is coming from out of town, etc. For the time she will spend with me. We finally agreed that she will visit me to my hotel for 1,500,000 IDR and that fee will cover the taxi and the gift she can buy later by herself. I was quite astonished by the relative ease of setting up the whole thing. Although we were going for a pay-for-play arrangement we kept the whole thing romantic and exchanged photos and chatted almost daily prior to my arrival. On the day, she showed up on time, in casual but nice clothes. She knows how to arrange her hair and make up to look nice, good and fair skin, quite classy looking. Things went quite straightforward, after some hugs and kisses, we were both naked in the shower. She is more the quiet and shy type, she won't take the lead although she initiated blowing me without me asking it. She was quite skilled to that. She was quite accommodating with regular sex position, although I didn't push the boundaries too far. We had two sessions, hugged and rested in between and I let her go with her money that she will surely spend for shopping. I kept her number and will mostly repeat when I got a chance to be in Jakarta again.

Two photos she shared with me.

Thampi62
01-25-20, 12:19
There are 2 D'Heaven locations. The older one in Kelapa Gading and the newer one in Grand Wijaya center (I think it's been open a few years now). However, I heard the kelapa gading location has recently been renovated.Thanks Smoothy. So one in the Kelapa is popular.

MasBule
01-26-20, 07:56
Recent raid at only one venue, in a multiple bar location recently discussed on this forum, checking peoples ID and age. Seems one cafe, had underage girls.

Article claims the place has existed for 50 yrs, and confirms pricing previously discussed on this forum. Raid seems targeted only at that one place. Good to see IMHO.

https://megapolitan.kompas.com/read/2020/01/24/08382541/gang-royal-lokalisasi-setengah-abad-yang-jual-anak-di-bawah-umur?page=all

Stay safe out there, and keep it legal guys.

Don't do overseas what you wouldn't do at home, rant over.

Smoothy
01-26-20, 08:09
Thanks Smoothy. So one in the Kelapa is popular.It used to be. I haven't been in a while. I go to the one in Grand Wijaya.

MasBule
01-26-20, 08:49
Had a great night with a tinder girl, very down to earth and the conversation led to local knock-shops of Bongkaran and Karet. Clearly she was about 5 or more years behind the reality, she probably thinks Kalijodo still exists. Hell she knew so much, she probably worked there.

So feeling a little bit curious to see if she was accurate, I decided to check out Karet and Bongkaran at night, well just as the sun went down.

Karet station, on the Ciliwung river side, has no action. Long gone and a pathway joining Karet to Sudirman is under construction, I remember a time in 2012 when if one stayed at a north room in the Shangrila, you could see the steady stream of motorbikes and blue tents serving customers. All completely gone now. Not a park like Kalijodo yet, but just like any other crappy canal pathway.

Bongkaran, I never visited previously, as I understand it, it sat on the train lines on the south east side side of Tanah Abang station. According to the media the lokalisasi was bulldozed and stopped operating in 2017.

Well I found myself walking through a gang on the train line, what is without doubt the most depressive gang I've ever been to, bascially right on the train line south of tanah abang stn. Gang has hundreds of single rooms which back onto the rail line, and community bathrooms and lots of people looking depressed lazing about. There was definately action, I was propositioned a few times, but the crowd and the location, was seriously depressing and a tad scary. Not sure if the propositions were opportunist or a real mongering venue.

There is no doubt as a local you can find some short term romance, but I got to say the vibe was very wrong and its the only lokalisasi in Indonesia I have felt unsafe so far.

My limited bahasa usually gets me by with a smile and a laugh, but not many laughs going on here. Wallet positioned in the front jeans pocket and a smile and I made it out.

Anyway, just a little update FWIW of what I found less than 1 km from Grand Indonesia.

Due too my curiosity of meandering around kamungs, canals, train tracks, I goto some very poor places and never feel threatened. But the spidey sense was well and truly working overtime there.

Boring update I know, just planning to find some more remote places to report back on.

Is Mall Atrium, Jatinegara, and the streets behind Blokm worth a visit these days, anyone care to comment?

Future trips, Priok (open invite with a regular poster. You know who you are) , Muwardi, Jl raya Daan Mogot.

MasBule
01-26-20, 08:57
Hahahah, funny.

I can navigate google translate quite successfully, but the 'temperature' thing always comes up and stumps me.

I reckon it translates to hot or cold? As in the experience was hot or cold. But could be wrong, they say it so often, and I love how they score the girls for face, boobs, BJ, FJ etc.

This forum is more about places so people know where to go, those local forums are about specifc girls in specific places and with ratings. Anyway good work buddy.

Bintangmawar has a better forum software. When translating what "temperature" means? It is funny to read few of these.

Muzungufotsy
01-26-20, 17:30
Hahahah, funny.

I can navigate google translate quite successfully, but the 'temperature' thing always comes up and stumps me.

I reckon it translates to hot or cold? As in the experience was hot or cold. But could be wrong, they say it so often, and I love how they score the girls for face, boobs, BJ, FJ etc.

This forum is more about places so people know where to go, those local forums are about specifc girls in specific places and with ratings. Anyway good work buddy.Clean your Inbox mate it s full. Can't send you PM.

Smoothy
01-27-20, 00:59
This forum is more about places so people know where to go, those local forums are about specifc girls in specific places and with ratings. Yes, that forum lists specific girls and rates them. However, it also lists many many many more places than this forum ever does. That's the value of it. I don't really care how these guys specifically rate each girl. We all have different tastes.

Thampi62
01-28-20, 07:30
It used to be. I haven't been in a while. I go to the one in Grand Wijaya.Thank you Smoothy. I will upload a report of theD'heaven in KG next week after my visit. Its in my bucket list.

Regards.

ThingStick
02-02-20, 05:02
Went to the'Heaven in South Jakarta. Great visit as always. Hit up My Place on Blok M at 1 AM for "one beer" and had 8, until 5 AM. It was a lot more wild than the last time I was there, and there were some lookers. Would consider a visit in the late night.

Here's a customer service story about Sun City, a visit that went from good, to confusing, to great. Excellent pools. Friendly mama's who can speak good English. I took an Indonesian girl, and was told tip would be 1 M in room. The girl was cute, and the massage was really good. Went it came down to business, she pushed for a HJ / BJ. I was a bit confused. She said it was her first day and that she "has never made love". I didn't even think she was on her period, because I figured she would just say so. She didn't, so all I was left with was confusion, really. The girl asked if I wanted to change, and that it'd be a "second massage fee" of $300 K. Finally, just so the whole thing wouldn't be ruined, I agreed. A girl with an amazing body came in, and honestly, it was probably the hottest girl I've ever nailed. The best tits I've ever seen. Great attitude. She was number 99, "Celine", and you should go support her.

Anyway, I leave, and I brought up to management, the change fee. The mama for Indo girls was nice, and explained she was on her period. I stayed cool as she apologized, but it didn't seem like they were going to take the hit for that. Honestly, I felt wronged. It's not my problem the agreed upon deal didn't happen because the girl didn't tell management she was on red days. Why should I have to pay for that mistake? I explained multiple times it wasn't even about the money, that I didn't want the girl to get in trouble, as she was super nice about it all, but it just wasn't right. "Sorry, mister". . I almost gave up, got my money out at the front desk, and said fuck it one more time to try and explain why this is bullshit. Went and sat down at the front desk, and said "Hey, listen, I really want to give you a good review. I made sure everything was crystal clear because all I wanted was to have fun here. Can you talk to an upper level manager or something and explain this situation, because really, this is a you problem, not a me problem, and if you want be to leave happy, don't do this. ".

They made some calls, and finally agreed to take it off. I know the girl might get into some shit for this, but honestly, if you're at a FJ spa, and on your period, you shouldn't be in the roster for it. Period (ha).

Anyway. All in all, they did the right thing. Management stayed nice about it. Everyone was super cool, and I am going back for a Chinese girl today because they made it right.

Sun City deserves some cred for this. Go see 99. She rules.

Cheonging for a few more days here if any bros want to hang. PM me.

OmBule
02-03-20, 12:09
Just when you think that there's nothing further to add.

It was Saturday night and I was on my way home in a taxi, weaving through the streets from Bundaran HI on the way to Jl. Imam Bonjol.

You know the neighborhood: a bunch of richy rich gated mansions, a few embassies, no foot traffic, no cars and nary a motorcycle.

Night filled the wide vessel of the universe.

We're thirty meters before the North Korean embassy by Jl Latuhahary. Out of a random gang appears two busty lasses in satiny microdresses and stiletto heels. Streetwalkers!

They smiled at me as the taxi passed. We wheeled around a curve and there were another two beauties, smiling, shouting and waving wildly for me to stop.

As a mathematical genius, I can add 2+2. We were kinda / sorta close to the railroad tracks and the open air disco populated favored by waria.

I know, I'm sorry. I didn't stop to make sure. But I'll ask the ambassador next time I meet him at Lotte Shopping Avenue.

MutantChicken
02-03-20, 19:40
Just when you think that there's nothing further to add.

It was Saturday night and I was on my way home in a taxi, weaving through the streets from Bundaran HI on the way to Jl. Imam Bonjol.

You know the neighborhood: a bunch of richy rich gated mansions, a few embassies, no foot traffic, no cars and nary a motorcycle.

Night filled the wide vessel of the universe.

We're thirty meters before the North Korean embassy by Jl Latuhahary. Out of a random gang appears two busty lasses in satiny microdresses and stiletto heels. Streetwalkers!

They smiled at me as the taxi passed. We wheeled around a curve and there were another two beauties, smiling, shouting and waving wildly for me to stop.

As a mathematical genius, I can add 2+2. We were kinda / sorta close to the railroad tracks and the open air disco populated favored by waria.

I know, I'm sorry. I didn't stop to make sure. But I'll ask the ambassador next time I meet him at Lotte Shopping Avenue.Isn't that area very close to the infamous taman lawang IE your ladies may be packing something extra.

Daeng
02-04-20, 09:46
Hye Fellow Bro in Jakarta.

Me DaengISG, shall have a visit for golf session in Jakarta Royal and Emerelda soon. I shall stay in Bogor yet to choose 4 star hotel. There yet.

I know you all king and master of Jakarta Gem and Gold. (Girl). Looking for easy going girl slim nice looking and to entertain on bed greatly and open minded.

Any recommendation would be appreciated and in return I shall assist you back in KL. Do PM me privately along with her pic, ctc no. Location and damage. Any previous FR most appreciated.

Thanks.

DaengISG.

Daeng
02-04-20, 09:53
A big thanks to Sea Traveler, Zippos and other contributors who shared their experience with Badoo App. I got myself a premium account a couple of weeks prior to my visit to Jakarta and get a few matches. Most of girls will propose to switch to Whatsapp. Among those matches, this nice looking c, about Mid-20's and quite up to meet me for a meal. I didn't make clear directly my intention but soon or later she brought up the money matter, asking me if I could buy her a gift, pay for a taxi since she is coming from out of town, etc. For the time she will spend with me. We finally agreed that she will visit me to my hotel for 1,500,000 IDR and that fee will cover the taxi and the gift she can buy later by herself. I was quite astonished by the relative ease of setting up the whole thing. Although we were going for a pay-for-play arrangement we kept the whole thing romantic and exchanged photos and chatted almost daily prior to my arrival. On the day, she showed up on time, in casual but nice clothes. She knows how to arrange her hair and make up to look nice, good and fair skin, quite classy looking. Things went quite straightforward, after some hugs and kisses, we were both naked in the shower. She is more the quiet and shy type, she won't take the lead although she initiated blowing me without me asking it. She was quite skilled to that. She was quite accommodating with regular sex position, although I didn't push the boundaries too far. We had two sessions, hugged and rested in between and I let her go with her money that she will surely spend for shopping. I kept her number and will mostly repeat when I got a chance to be in Jakarta again.

Two photos she shared with me.Wonder if she available and I able to try her end of Feb. With your consent and assistance bro.

Thampi62
02-05-20, 07:33
Hi friends, I am back today morning after my first 5 days visit to Jakarta. I met with one working lady and one girl who is about to start her job in Jakarta. VIsited all floors in classic, went to the'Heaven in Kelap Gading. Visited Travel, Colosseum club. Went to Bandung for one night. Last two nights stayed in BFashion hotel west Jakarta. As seniors said everything is spread out in Jakarta. Need five or six visits for me to explore places as I won't be able to stay more than 4 days. Missed Blok M,Kotah Indah etcetc. Will again come on March end and the place belongs to my kind of action. Excellent experience except one incident. When I am back from CJ bar with my working girfriend police stopped the car and asked to lower the glass. Said tourist inside. The lady with me told them we are coming after a conference. I showed the passport copy. They let us go. She was dressed in her office dress. I was thinking about giving 100 k to police as we discussed in the forum.

Detailed reports of each days will follows. Now I have to finish the work pooled in 5 days in my office.

Long live mongers.

Regards.

Zackry99
02-05-20, 10:44
Hi friend,

I am new here. Me and my friend want to try to have fun in Jakarta. Want to meet some local and have sex. Can someone suggest a good place to go. And can share the price of girl for overnight and for short time.

Thanks.

Thampi62
02-06-20, 07:21
Hi friend,

I am new here. Me and my friend want to try to have fun in Jakarta. Want to meet some local and have sex. Can someone suggest a good place to go. And can share the price of girl for overnight and for short time.

Thanks.Zackry, Go back to minimum 100 pages on this forum and do some homework to organize it. Definitely you can make it. No effort no honey. I did my home work for one month and I enjoyed my vacation in Jakarta.

Regards.

DavidGar
02-09-20, 07:06
Dear all,

Thanks for all tread of discussion.

I'm looking for local phone number or email a girl good for BJ.

There is a lot of reference to nice girl but do you have someone to recommend.

Thanks a millions!

DavidGar
02-09-20, 09:25
Dear forum,

Great information here, however I'm looking for contact girl in Jakarta.

Do you have good contact to recommend email or phone number per private message?

Looking for girl expert in BJ.

Thanks.

David.

SeaTraveler
02-09-20, 19:14
Dear forum,

Looking for girl expert in BJ.

Thanks. David.Good Luck. I have yet to find a BBBJ EXPERT.

If you find one, let me know.

Traveler.

Stykler
02-10-20, 02:19
Dear all,

Thanks for all tread of discussion.

I'm looking for local phone number or email a girl good for BJ.

There is a lot of reference to nice girl but do you have someone to recommend.

Thanks a millions!After one or two posts? Good luck!

Smoothy
02-10-20, 08:07
Good Luck. I have yet to find a BBBJ EXPERT.

If you find one, let me know.

Traveler.I thought you had been to Maribaya back in the day. Almost every girl who worked there was an expert at BBBJ.

CodeName47
02-10-20, 11:33
I am planning for my next trip. I am thinking about March. Should I worry about Coronovirus?

Thampi62
02-10-20, 12:28
I am planning for my next trip. I am thinking about March. Should I worry about Coronovirus?I am also thinking of my second trip to Jakarta in March end. I will book my ticket only after things get settled. Hopefuly everything will be solved towards this month end.

Regards.

SeaTraveler
02-11-20, 03:48
I thought you had been to Maribaya back in the day. Almost every girl who worked there was an expert at BBBJ.I guess you got me on that one. Ha ha ha.

Actually I consider an expert. One who can make me CUM IN HER MOUTH.

None of the Maribaya girls could do that. Ani came close, but no cigar.

CodeName47
02-11-20, 09:47
I am also thinking of my second trip to Jakarta in March end. I will book my ticket only after things get settled. Hopefuly everything will be solved towards this month end.

Regards.By the sounds of it, it is not going to get anything better by end of this month. But I could be wrong. I wish it ends soon.

Acejack
02-11-20, 09:59
I am planning for my next trip. I am thinking about March. Should I worry about Coronovirus?Yes you should worry, ignoring the problem and hoping it will go away is a recipe for disaster. Don't GO.

Smoothy
02-11-20, 12:43
I guess you got me on that one. Ha ha ha.

Actually I consider an expert. One who can make me CUM IN HER MOUTH.

None of the Maribaya girls could do that. Ani came close, but no cigar.I find it almost impossible to find a girl who can make me cum in her mouth. However, I recently met a girl at CJs who can do that. Awesome BJ!

Ggekko2009
02-11-20, 18:19
I find it almost impossible to find a girl who can make me cum in her mouth. However, I recently met a girl at CJs who can do that. Awesome BJ!I do get more than a fair share of Indo girls making me CIM, but I have yet come across anyone that would willingly swallow, hehehe.

Offshore Swell
02-12-20, 16:44
OS loves conversation with the girls who populate the many Jakarta bordello's. Some, love a conversation, others are in autopilot mode while some, but not so many are hostile, sometimes from ignorance, experience, or they are just fearful that big bule thing will split them in half.

What OS is always struck with is the humanity in these girls, how much some of them can actually enjoy sex and their ability to make the best of a bad deal which is a general Indonesian attribute and when treated well, how much GFE is out there.

OS of course, is always happy to oblige the ones who like sex. The others however, can require empathy, patience and generosity and a true punter should always be prepared to write off their investment and walk away if the situation with a lady becomes problematic, leave her with some respect and dignity. Certainly, a product of the so many of these ladies of negotiable affections that OS has had the privelige of knowing, is that over time, one begins to understand the rythym's and touch, that can draw them out. Mostly instinctive but so often surprising, it has provided OS with so much enjoyment.

So the conversation in the room can go anywhere. Sometimes it can begin with the size of OS's big thing of which OS, modestly denies all knowledge. What can then happen is a close examination and puzzlement that even though OS is not of the muslim faith, he is circumcised. This can lead on to stories of clients and the horrors of what can lie beneath the foreskin. OS had previously known the name of this type of horror as cheese, but on a recent visit to favourite bordello had a lovely young lady explain how she pulled back a foreskin on a customer and there were mushrooms growing there in a ring around his cock. Her words. "jamur".

OS didn't take the oppurtunity to introduce the lady to the tales of fairies and pots of gold that can sometimes accompany mushrooms is it would have likely confused her, but in the spirit of generosity accepted the broader translation to include mushrooms, toadstools, fungus, mould and things like that, although OS remains curious to see what a ring of happy red and white mushrooms around the chaps penis might have looked like.

Certainly, our lady was horrified and cancelled the booking, as was OS at the rendition of the tale.

OS resolved then and there to be extra nice to his elderly mother some more for her Presbyterian faith but is uncertain how to raise the subject of his circumcision to say thank you. As an interim though, OS recommends a good wash.

Hope that helps.

OS.

Ggekko2009
02-12-20, 20:54
What can then happen is a close examination and puzzlement that even though OS is not of the muslim faith, he is circumcised. This can lead on to stories of clients and the horrors of what can lie beneath the foreskin. OS had previously known the name of this type of horror as cheese, but on a recent visit to favourite bordello had a lovely young lady explain how she pulled back a foreskin on a customer and there were mushrooms growing there in a ring around his cock. Her words. "jamur".It should be a given that one should keep the private area groomed, clean and hygienic down there if you are to expect the girls to go down on you and to expect her to take it in the mouth. If you have a "sunat" or circumcision, girls are usually much more willing to do BBBJ on you.

Menteng
02-12-20, 21:13
Smoothy and Seatraveler, I'm baffled! Very few girls that make you have a happy ending in their mouth?

In all those years, when I felt like giving CIM, I always have succeeded. Maybe because the magic words I used were "mandi kucing" or "beso negro".

When they are willing to perform that, you can bet that CIM is included. I agree with Ggekko though, that swallowing is rare.

SeaTraveler
02-14-20, 14:49
WHERE ARE THE TRIP REPORTS?
Has everyone left Jakarta?

MutantChicken
02-14-20, 16:40
WHERE ARE THE TRIP REPORTS?
Has everyone left Jakarta?
Hi friends, I am back today morning after my first 5 days visit to Jakarta. I met with one working lady and one girl who is about to start her job in Jakarta. VIsited all floors in classic, went to the'Heaven in Kelap Gading. Visited Travel, Colosseum club. Went to Bandung for one night. Last two nights stayed in BFashion hotel west Jakarta. As seniors said everything is spread out in Jakarta. Need five or six visits for me to explore places as I won't be able to stay more than 4 days. Missed Blok M,Kotah Indah etcetc. Will again come on March end and the place belongs to my kind of action. Excellent experience except one incident. When I am back from CJ bar with my working girfriend police stopped the car and asked to lower the glass. Said tourist inside. The lady with me told them we are coming after a conference. I showed the passport copy. They let us go. She was dressed in her office dress. I was thinking about giving 100 k to police as we discussed in the forum.

Detailed reports of each days will follows. Now I have to finish the work pooled in 5 days in my office.

Long live mongers.

Regards.There are no trip reports as after the great informative report by thampi62 who told us not to underestimate him and other tourists mongers what else is there to write about to add to his comprehensive trip report.

Banana Boi
02-14-20, 20:26
MC, please clear some space in your inbox please.

Engine Driver
02-14-20, 22:05
I am planning for my next trip. I am thinking about March. Should I worry about Coronovirus?How exactly would the mongers on this board know? It's something you will need to decide for yourself.

Dg8787
02-14-20, 23:45
I am planning for my next trip. I am thinking about March. Should I worry about Coronovirus?In the event you go, make sure your will allows cremation.

CodeName47
02-16-20, 09:56
In the event you go, make sure your will allows cremation.Will allows? I am not quite there yet. ;)

CodeName47
02-16-20, 09:59
How exactly would the mongers on this board know? It's something you will need to decide for yourself.Thank you for the informative response as usual Engine.

BenderOver
02-16-20, 10:05
Isn't that area very close to the infamous taman lawang IE your ladies may be packing something extra.Haha, I was in Bali and walked down this one street where the Marriott Courtyard is located. A bunch of sexy gals wearing the most incredibly sexy outfits. All looked like hookers of course. I spoke to one and immediately got the heebee jeebees. I mean RED ALERT on the gaydar. Went to the other, and same thing! By the third one, I was looking around for a hidden camera or some indonesian idiot jumping out of the bushes laughing and yelling suprise! Nope. Instead, I found a few gaybars back to back. Ok. Keep walking. Nothing to see here folks. Damn those dudes are put together well. Ha-ha-ha!

Offshore Swell
02-16-20, 12:29
I am planning for my next trip. I am thinking about March. Should I worry about Coronovirus?In defence of Mr Engine Driver, this question strikes me as particularly dumb. When you lead with your chin you can't be offended when somebody jabs it. Please wear a condom when in Indonesia to avoid multiplying.

Should you be concerned about the coronavirus?

In the yes camp you should be concerned about the coronovirus if:

You live in Wuhan, China.

It spreads to Indonesia.

You can get it from your handphone.

You can get it from toilet seats.

It turns out that the coronavirus was introduced by Trump and the CIA and China responds with the Tsingtao virus.

On the other hand you should not be concerned if:

You recently recovered from the coronavirus and are now immune.

You only use squat toilets.

They discover a cure.

You don't care.

Trump releases the antidote.

Hope that helps.

OS.

CodeName47
02-16-20, 23:02
In defence of Mr Engine Driver, this question strikes me as particularly dumb. When you lead with your chin you can't be offended when somebody jabs it. Please wear a condom when in Indonesia to avoid multiplying.

Should you be concerned about the coronavirus?

In the yes camp you should be concerned about the coronovirus if:

You live in Wuhan, China.

It spreads to Indonesia.

You can get it from your handphone.

You can get it from toilet seats.

It turns out that the coronavirus was introduced by Trump and the CIA and China responds with the Tsingtao virus.

On the other hand you should not be concerned if:

You recently recovered from the coronavirus and are now immune.

You only use squat toilets.

They discover a cure.

You don't care.

Trump releases the antidote.

Hope that helps.

OS.I was interested in knowing more about how others plan during this period.

There are few reasonable responses other than quoting the obvious.

I am not interested in politics or bareback either. .

Skepti10
02-17-20, 08:52
I was interested in knowing more about how others plan during this period.

There are few reasonable responses other than quoting the obvious.

I am not interested in politics or bareback either. .While I think this is likely just a strain of the common flu, and does not seem deadly unless you have a weakened immune system, I would still rather not risking flying to Asia at this stage.

I'm also concerned that Indonesia has zero reported cases. This seems to be a case of the Indonesian government not testing / reporting cases rather than there being no confirmed patients in the entire country. If northern europe has confirmed cases, a place like Bali has 100% been infected already.

CodeName47
02-17-20, 09:09
In the event you go, make sure your will allows cremation.

Please wear a condom when in Indonesia to avoid multiplying.

OS.There are few kinds of trolls in forums in general. But particularly these responses are amazing and entertaining.

Either one should help to answer or if it feels like not making 'Sense' one could ignore and keep moving. There is no reason to respond with gibberish text about politics and rude responses which is not going to assist anyone.

There are plenty of reasons why people seeking others opinions. If one do not want to respond, no one forces to post rude responses.

CodeName47
02-17-20, 09:15
While I think this is likely just a strain of the common flu, and does not seem deadly unless you have a weakened immune system, I would still rather not risking flying to Asia at this stage.

I'm also concerned that Indonesia has zero reported cases. This seems to be a case of the Indonesian government not testing / reporting cases rather than there being no confirmed patients in the entire country. If northern europe has confirmed cases, a place like Bali has 100% been infected already.Thank you.

After browsing a lot online, it is going to be joining the queue as the previous flu such as swine.

More I read about the fatalities, mostly elderly persons (50 +) with poor immune are getting affected.

I also heard about '0' cases against Indonesia, which developed countries have little doubts about unreported cases. In either way that was not bothering. Which is exactly why I was asking about the opinions. I also share the same views.

I was worrying about the process I need to go through when returning back to Melbourne. After a lot of reading and discussing with girls I have visited during my past trips, I have decided to postpone the trip to June.

Skepti10
02-17-20, 09:25
Thank you.

After browsing a lot online, it is going to be joining the queue as the previous flu such as swine.

More I read about the fatalities, mostly elderly persons (50 +) with poor immune are getting affected.

I also heard about '0' cases against Indonesia, which developed countries have little doubts about unreported cases. In either way that was not bothering. Which is exactly why I was asking about the opinions. I also share the same views.

I was worrying about the process I need to go through when returning back to Melbourne. After a lot of reading and discussing with girls I have visited during my past trips, I have decided to postpone the trip to June.At the end of the day, it really is up to each person's risk tolerance. I really want to head back to Jakarta and spend a week visiting Hotel 1001 every day (those girls are seriously hot), but decided to avoid Asia for now as well.

For me, another concerning point is China's reaction to the virus. 99% they're just worried about the 3% mortality rate affecting the huge population, but there's 1% of my brain that's paranoid and thinks the CCP is actively hiding something.

CodeName47
02-17-20, 09:33
At the end of the day, it really is up to each person's risk tolerance. I really want to head back to Jakarta and spend a week visiting Hotel 1001 every day (those girls are seriously hot), but decided to avoid Asia for now as well.

For me, another concerning point is China's reaction to the virus. 99% they're just worried about the 3% mortality rate affecting the huge population, but there's 1% of my brain that's paranoid and thinks the CCP is actively hiding something.Me too. Few contacts are very much interested to meet. One potential contact is moving overseas by may. We both are eager to meet before she leaves.

It is very tempting indeed. That's why I was finding reasons to plan.

But somehow made my mind to postpone the trip.

Smoothy
02-17-20, 13:22
More I read about the fatalities, mostly elderly persons (50 +) 50 is "elderly"? I like to refer to myself as Brondong Tua, not elderly.

I also heard about '0' cases against Indonesia, which developed countries have little doubts about unreported cases. Back when the bird flu hit Asia in the mid 2000's, I read some articles stating that Indonesia refused to report anything about that sickness to the world health organization (WHO). Their rationale for not reporting their cases and sharing samples seemingly was that the WHO (mainly the USA) was just scamming poorer countries like Indonesia so that they could provide high priced medications that Indonesians wouldn't be able to afford. I wasn't quite sure of the logic.

Banana Boi
02-17-20, 20:33
I also heard about '0' cases against Indonesia, which developed countries have little doubts about unreported cases.I'd be very wary about countries like Indonesia reporting any information accurately. Another that jumps out at me would be Cambodia. 1 reported and recovered case out of all the Chinese who likely went to all the casinos in Sihanoukville and to Naga World in PP. Seems a bit suspect.

Member #4698
02-17-20, 21:10
I'd be very wary about countries like Indonesia reporting any information accurately. Another that jumps out at me would be Cambodia. 1 reported and recovered case out of all the Chinese who likely went to all the casinos in Sihanoukville and to Naga World in PP. Seems a bit suspect.What about Mong La, Burma? That town near the Chinese border is the wild east, a true no man's land with gambling, whoer houses, and just about anything illegal in the animal and drug trade available for a price in CNY currency. It basically has an open land border with China and I have heard of no reported cases from there since the epidemic began. Meanwhile the rest of Burma, lawful Myanmar, is reporting zero cases as well. I have my doubts, ha ha, but I still have plans to fly to Yangon to party with my Burmese FL in May. In fact, I am going to bring her back to BKK with me and show her the sights for a few nights. It should be fun.

Golfinho
02-17-20, 21:38
I'd be very wary about countries like Indonesia reporting any information accurately. Another that jumps out at me would be Cambodia. 1 reported and recovered case out of all the Chinese who likely went to all the casinos in Sihanoukville and to Naga World in PP. Seems a bit suspect.If ever there was a place for a viral "hot spot" to emerge, wouldn't it be in an airless, enclosed area where many people are congregated and sharing breathing space and fluids? How many infected Chinese in a place like Hotel 1001, Classic, Travel et. Al. Would it take to pollute everybody? Are they aiming the temperature taking gun at the entrances in Indonesia yet?

KilledSoul
02-18-20, 05:07
What about Mong La, Burma? Is there a way a westerner can go and party there?

Catire
02-18-20, 15:44
What about Mong La, Burma? That town near the Chinese border is the wild east, a true no man's land with gambling, whoer houses, and just about anything illegal in the animal and drug trade available for a price in CNY currency. It basically has an open land border with China and I have heard of no reported cases from there since the epidemic began. Meanwhile the rest of Burma, lawful Myanmar, is reporting zero cases as well. I have my doubts, ha ha, but I still have plans to fly to Yangon to party with my Burmese FL in May. In fact, I am going to bring her back to BKK with me and show her the sights for a few nights. It should be fun.It's the perfect place for you to catch HIV if you are so inclined.

Most of the cases in the country occur there.

Truckers. *****houses. Etc.

Have fun.

Blanquiceleste
02-19-20, 01:56
What about Mong La, Burma? That town near the Chinese border is the wild east, a true no man's land with gambling, whoer houses, and just about anything illegal in the animal and drug trade available for a price in CNY currency. It basically has an open land border with China and I have heard of no reported cases from there since the epidemic began. Meanwhile the rest of Burma, lawful Myanmar, is reporting zero cases as well. I have my doubts, ha ha, but I still have plans to fly to Yangon to party with my Burmese FL in May. In fact, I am going to bring her back to BKK with me and show her the sights for a few nights. It should be fun.Every country in SEA other than Singapore has no clue about COVID19 and how it affects their countries. None of them have the means (medical infrastructure, disaster response systems, money, trained manpower) to detect cases and report accurately. None of them have secure borders, especially countries like Vietnam, Myanmar and Laos that share land borders with China as well as Thailand and Malaysia which have completely porous borders. Add to this corrupt immigration officials who will let through absolutely anyone who waves a $100 bill (well, not exactly wave but its more like enclosing it in the passport). Then, we have extremely poor awareness among local populations because they are illiterate, do not have access to right information and their Governments don't tell them anything. And this leads to apathy and ignorance.

The Health Minister in Indonesia has gone on record to say the country does not have any confirmed cases because of our staunch belief in Islam and our prayers. Then he says we do not test everyone who has a cough, we do not have resources. Indonesian social media is rife with fake news being shared.

None of this bodes well. I will not travel to any place in SEA till this thing blows over. Singapore is still the safest place to be in during this time. At least there is complete transparency and these guys know what they are doing. Mongering locally has become a lot cheaper in the past few weeks, but I am still not taking chances.

Member #4698
02-19-20, 04:43
Is there a way a westerner can go and party there?Yes. You can cross the Thai / Burmese border from Mai Sai to Tachelik, Then, from Tachelok you have 2 options. A) You can buy a one day visa and schedule a day trip to Mong La. Or B) You can buy a 14 day visa and stay in Mong La. However the 14 day visa is limited to travel between Tachelik and Mong La. In addition, the Burmese authorities at the border will issue local travel permits only. They keep your passport until you return to Tachelik.

So keep in mind that Mong La is a raw town. I only mentioned it in passing because I know that the vast majority of the visitors that go there to gamble, smuggle, and monger are Chinese Nationals. A majority of the locals are Chinese as well. The local town currency is the Chinese Yuan not Kyat and the border here between Burma and China is as porous as you can get. Yet no reported cases of Bat Virus. So even in the best of times, this is not a trip for the faint of heart. And right now in the present circumstances, you would have to be downright bat crazy to go there. IMHO. 555.

Blanqui, I respect your decision to play it cool for a while, but I, apparently, am not as risk adverse as you. I think I would still fly to BKK, Pat, Jakarta tomorrow and do my thing if tomorrow was the scheduled date on my flight. Fortunately or not, my flight is not scheduled until late April. It is still a go as far as I am concerned, but I watch the new case numbers on a daily basis. If the numbers should really start to take off, I will cancel my trip in a heartbeat and like I said, head to Sao Paulo. But right now, I don't see the point of changing my plans. Except for China and aboard that Cruise ship everything looks pretty benign, at least for the present. I have girls on the ground in BKK and one is visiting Singapore as I write this. They are telling me everything is a little slow, but more or less normal. You are in Singapore. Aren't the people there more or less going about their daily lives?

Wash your hands a lot and try not to touch your face. I hope to see you on the other side of this in the late spring.

NB

Golfinho
02-19-20, 06:35
Yes. You can cross the Thai / Burmese border from Mai Sai to Tachelik, Then, from Tachelok you have 2 options. A) You can buy a one day visa and schedule a day trip to Mong La. Or B) You can buy a 14 day visa and stay in Mong La. However the 14 day visa is limited to travel between Tachelik and Mong La. In addition, the Burmese authorities at the border will issue local travel permits only. They keep your passport until you return to Tachelik.Natty, is what you're saying as access information for Mong La up to the minute and firsthand? The situation is changeable. I was in Keng Tung in November (3 months ago) where there was no going onward north, no way-no how. Well, except maybe overland by foot, and keeping off the roads, avoiding the military checkpoints.

Blanquiceleste
02-19-20, 16:52
Blanqui, I respect your decision to play it cool for a while, but I, apparently, am not as risk adverse as you. I think I would still fly to BKK, Pat, Jakarta tomorrow and do my thing if tomorrow was the scheduled date on my flight. Fortunately or not, my flight is not scheduled until late April. It is still a go as far as I am concerned, but I watch the new case numbers on a daily basis. If the numbers should really start to take off, I will cancel my trip in a heartbeat and like I said, head to Sao Paulo. But right now, I don't see the point of changing my plans. Except for China and aboard that Cruise ship everything looks pretty benign, at least for the present. I have girls on the ground in BKK and one is visiting Singapore as I write this. They are telling me everything is a little slow, but more or less normal. You are in Singapore. Aren't the people there more or less going about their daily lives?I really hope this thing settles down by April. For your sake and mine. 555. Sure, people in SG are trying hard to go about their normal lives the best they can. There is a deep sense of fear and concern writ large on everyone's face barely covered by a thin veneer of grit. Been through this sort of shit before back in 2004. Plenty of precautions. Almost every place will check your temperature and make you sign a declaration about your travel history. The Government has introduced a slew of rules and directives on people with travel history to China, including draconian ones like a Stay At Home order, where you have to rely on someone else to even bring you food and basic necessities. Restaurants, gyms, movie theaters, malls, parks and any other places of public gathering are practically empty. Nearly everyone on the MRT or buses wears a mask. Call it paranoia, but I am happy with paranoia if that keeps me alive. I will take paranoia over dick-swinging like the Cambodian Premiere going out to greet people who disembarked from the cruise ship. Completely irresponsible action. Now one of the American tourists who was aboard that cruise and disembarked at Snooky was tested positive in Malaysia while she was making her way back to the States.

My issue is countries in SEA don't understand how far up shitcreek there are in, and I hope it isn't too late before they realize it.

Wash your hands a lot and try not to touch your face. I hope to see you on the other side of this in the late spring.Amen to that! Stay safe.

Member #4698
02-19-20, 18:28
Natty, is what you're saying as access information for Mong La up to the minute and firsthand? The situation is changeable. I was in Keng Tung in November (3 months ago) where there was no going onward north, no way-no how. Well, except maybe overland by foot, and keeping off the roads, avoiding the military checkpoints.Your info is more current than mine. Thanks for the update.

Banana Boi
02-19-20, 18:58
What about Mong La, Burma? That town near the Chinese border is the wild east, a true no man's land with gambling, whoer houses, That's because I had not ever heard of it until I read your post. But yes agree Burma's zero virus count is more than suspect.

Catire
02-19-20, 19:19
That's because I had not ever heard of it until I read your post. But yes agree Burma's zero virus count is more than suspect.Again, I would say that at Chinese Burmese border and bordertowns you need to be worried about the HIV virus, not the coronavirus.

Look into the EXPLOSION of HIV in that very specific area over the last decade.

Geneva Guy
02-20-20, 00:02
I really hope this thing settles down by April. For your sake and mine. 555. Sure, people in SG are trying hard to go about their normal lives the best they can. There is a deep sense of fear and concern writ large on everyone's face barely covered by a thin veneer of grit. Been through this sort of shit before back in 2004. Plenty of precautions. Almost every place will check your temperature and make you sign a declaration about your travel history. The Government has introduced a slew of rules and directives on people with travel history to China, including draconian ones like a Stay At Home order, where you have to rely on someone else to even bring you food and basic necessities. Restaurants, gyms, movie theaters, malls, parks and any other places of public gathering are practically empty. Nearly everyone on the MRT or buses wears a mask. Call it paranoia, but I am happy with paranoia if that keeps me alive. I will take paranoia over dick-swinging like the Cambodian Premiere going out to greet people who disembarked from the cruise ship. Completely irresponsible action. Now one of the American tourists who was aboard that cruise and disembarked at Snooky was tested positive in Malaysia while she was making her way back to the States.

My issue is countries in SEA don't understand how far up shitcreek there are in, and I hope it isn't too late before they realize it.

Amen to that! Stay safe.OK. Let me chime in. Working in health care for many years in SE Asia has taught me some things. Asian people are always afraid of dying. This is why they pack the hospitals in Singapore, vietnam, philippines, etc. For minor illness that people in the western world take care of at home. Vomit once or twice. They go to the hospital. Sniffles and sneezes, got to see the doctor. For example, in VN, a physician sees a patient every 4 minutes, in Singapore not much different (maybe every 6 minutes) and they always expect to get a prescription. We would go crazy if a doctor saw us in the western world for 4 minutes. And the doctors know this is not good.

This is one reason why antibiotic resistance is so high. Big misuse of these drugs (and buying them without a prescription in VN). Unfortunately, there is little way to change this culture. I'm not playing down the seriousness of Corona virus, but life has to go on.

I've attached a pic sent to me today by a friend in SG. Taken on the SG MRT. If this woman wears this get up (cloth mask which is totally ineffective) on the MRT, what do you think she makes a guy wear for sex (I'm guessing at least 2 condoms but could be more). Note, a lot of people don't have masks on. I'm bringing some 55 gallon drum clear bags to hand out with me.

I'm off to SG in a week, then to VN. But having lived in the medical world where we practice universal precautions, I will implement these personally, stay out of large crowds, wash hands or use hand santizer and yep, I do have masks to wear although they offer limited protection according to the CDC.

GG.

Blanquiceleste
02-20-20, 01:26
I've attached a pic sent to me today by a friend in SG. Taken on the SG MRT. If this woman wears this get up (cloth mask which is totally ineffective) on the MRT, what do you think she makes a guy wear for sex (I'm guessing at least 2 condoms but could be more). Note, a lot of people don't have masks on. I'm bringing some 55 gallon drum clear bags to hand out with me.LOL. Probably a fake pic making its circulation around the world on social media.

Being in the health care industry you would also know that there are fewer doctors per capita in the East compared to the West. General awareness is lower. Sanitation and environmental conditions are less favorable.

Little surprise that a doctor sees a patient every 4 minutes.

As for death show me one person who isn't afraid of death.

CodeName47
02-20-20, 09:56

Amen to that! Stay safe.Exactly my thoughts. Though I don't fear that much on getting infected in the home country. I do fear about getting infected and can't return home on time.

I would like to request the admin to integrate a thanks button.

Lager
02-20-20, 10:17
Recent raid at only one venue, in a multiple bar location recently discussed on this forum, checking peoples ID and age. Seems one cafe, had underage girls.

Article claims the place has existed for 50 yrs, and confirms pricing previously discussed on this forum. Raid seems targeted only at that one place. Good to see IMHO.

https://megapolitan.kompas.com/read/2020/01/24/08382541/gang-royal-lokalisasi-setengah-abad-yang-jual-anak-di-bawah-umur?page=all.Masbule's post didn't make much of a splash amid covid news.

Seems train tracks raided. Does that mean closed permanently?

Reading that it is empty.

Smoothy
02-20-20, 19:49
For example, in VN, a physician sees a patient every 4 minutes, in Singapore not much different (maybe every 6 minutes) and they always expect to get a prescription. We would go crazy if a doctor saw us in the western world for 4 minutes. And the doctors know this is not good.I have had multiple doctors in the USA and I can't recall a doctor in the USA ever spending more than 4 minutes with me. I usually wait about an hour in the waiting room, then the nurse takes my height, weight, temp and blood pressure. She leads me into a room where I wait between 30 minutes to an hour for the doctor. The doctor comes in and he's done in around 4 minutes every single time. Most times I think it's closer to 2 minutes. I am then maybe taken by the nurse for her to get a blood sample, but normally I just go home. So how is VN any different from the USA?

I find the health care at Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok to be far better than any I have ever had in the USA. I have supposed 'cadillac' insurance in the USA, but I normally prefer seeing the doctors in Bangkok and just paying out of pocket.

Unfortunately, health care in Indonesia is not as good as it is in Thailand.

SteelBaton
02-21-20, 09:09
Is there a way a westerner can go and party there?Been there. Really, not that "Wild West / east". The mongering is subpar. Mostly old chubby ladies. There are a few news posts that play up the extremes hoping for more clicks. But honestly don't expect endangered species on sale in markets or signs offer minors or other crazy stuff. Traveling through Wa Army controlled area is a tiny adrenaline surge, so go for the culture but don't go for the women. Far better in JK, BKK, RGN. Etc.

Turgid
02-21-20, 11:33
............I've attached a pic sent to me today by a friend in SG. Taken on the SG MRT. If this woman wears this get up (cloth mask which is totally ineffective) on the MRT, what do you think she makes a guy wear for sex............Haha, that pic reminds me of the movie Booty Call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2v7jlIBL1A

OldSnake
02-26-20, 21:59
Hi anyone,

Got any update on the Immigration restrictions if any due to corona? Coming there on 29th till Mar 6th. Also can Meet up for a Beer in Classic / Travel or other venues.

OS.

CrazyMan
02-27-20, 11:10
Hi anyone,

Got any update on the Immigration restrictions if any due to corona? Coming there on 29th till Mar 6th. Also can Meet up for a Beer in Classic / Travel or other venues.

OS.Hello OldSnake,

This website from IATA has all updated travel restrictions for every country.

https://www.iata.org/en/programs/safety/health/diseases/government-measures-related-to-coronavirus/

Crazyman.

Jblack
02-27-20, 22:50
Just returned from Jakarta, I totally avoided the clubs, thanks to social media I got home (hotel) delivery for all my fun.

The line in the airport immigration has literally no one, never seen it like that before, I still believe there is a lot of media hype surrounding the coronavirus, the hype will be over just like SARS and Mad Cow disease.

MasBule
02-29-20, 07:26
That raid mentioned closed a particular venue serving up 15 yr olds with your warm Prost beers.

Alas due to the media attention that raid received amongst the religous majority, a subsequent raid ensued and the entire place has had police tape put across all venue doors and electricity cut off.

It is a somber walk through the once lively location, guided by mobile phone torchlight and accompanied by more rats than humans.

My prediction is that unless the place is demolished aka Kalijodo style, I suspect this old lokalisasi will emerge from the rat shit and loco dust to its former down and dirty glory.

Masbule's post didn't make much of a splash amid covid news.

Seems train tracks raided. Does that mean closed permanently?

Reading that it is empty.

Curious King07
02-29-20, 20:52
Hello folks,

New to Jakarta, I stay near Kuningan area, I would appreciate some one can share some good looking English speaking Indies contact here. And also kindly let me know the Do's and don't's here.

Warm Regards,

CK.

Thampi62
03-02-20, 06:53
Just returned from Jakarta, I totally avoided the clubs, thanks to social media I got home (hotel) delivery for all my fun.

The line in the airport immigration has literally no one, never seen it like that before, I still believe there is a lot of media hype surrounding the coronavirus, the hype will be over just like SARS and Mad Cow disease.Very sad situation for mongers. Have to wait till things get settled. It is the time for hibernation to mongers. Preserve money and attack after couple of months. * you Corona.

Regards.

Thampi62
03-02-20, 06:55
Hello folks,

New to Jakarta, I stay near Kuningan area, I would appreciate some one can share some good looking English speaking Indies contact here. And also kindly let me know the Do's and don't's here.

Warm Regards,

CK.Try Social media friend. You can make wonders there.