PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Mrdurden
02-02-21, 08:15
To contribute a bit of what I've found, the be'Fashiom hotel near Taman Anggrek has closed its spa due to Covid (they told me). Not sure about the rest of their activities, I think they have striptease and other stuff.

Also tried the Aston Kartika hotel which claims to have a spa, but could not find one when I went there.

Hi guys, I'm a Jakarta newbie, have been searching on Google maps for massage spas but many of them are shut down.

Looking for a massage with happy ending. Can't order outcall because I'm with my gf (she's on her period).

Is my best bet to go to a hotel spa, since they're less likely to be shut down?

Do all hotel spas offer happy ending, or should I target 2-3 star hotels, or 4-5 star hotels?

I am located in the Central Park (Grogol) area, if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

Goferring
02-02-21, 13:03
Hi guys, I'm a Jakarta newbie, have been searching on Google maps for massage spas but many of them are shut down.

Looking for a massage with happy ending. Can't order outcall because I'm with my gf (she's on her period).

Do all hotel spas offer happy ending, or should I target 2-3 star hotels, or 4-5 star hotels?

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.Just jump in any taxi and ask:

Pijat=massage.

Pijat plus plus=happy ending.

Look for signs for Pijat or Rumah Kebugaran.

Any hairdresser salon with blacked out windows will struggle to find a set of scissors.

Enjoy. G.

Mrdurden
02-02-21, 23:51
Just jump in any taxi and ask:

Pijat=massage.

Pijat plus plus=happy ending.

Look for signs for Pijat or Rumah Kebugaran.

Any hairdresser salon with blacked out windows will struggle to find a set of scissors.

Enjoy. G.Thanks, yes actually that's how I found the places on Google maps, by searching for pijat and "plus plus" or pijat and "plus2". I figured that out somehow already.

But they all seem to be closed down.

Didn't know about "Rumah Kebugaran" though!

Tommy Suharto
02-03-21, 00:30
So, just wondering where did all the girls relocate to? Kalijodo closed and they went to gang Royal and now that's gone too. Did the girls all end up somewhere else?Maybe someone here will know? Train track locations, like TanahAbang, are too grimy to be really fun. The best places for freelancing girl pickups (better quality street prostitution) used to be Plaza Atrium, Kalijodo and to some extend the busstation at Blok M / Jl Melewai Raya. But those locations have either deteriorated or shutdown.

Media talk about Tangerang and there are some places in Bekasi and up North. Offshore Swell mentions the Priok bars, which sounds interesting. But practically, if you were to stay in Central or South Jakarta (like I do) venturing out there will turn into a daytrip.

Possessed Seoul
02-03-21, 04:57
I think the whole mall scene died off years ago. Atrium used to be pretty good, as was PI, but I get the feeling that apps and a growing economy killed that all off sometime in the mid 2010's. Someone here back in the day also posted about Arion Mall near the Velodrome in East Jakarta, but on the few occasions I have been over there, there was nothing remarkable going on. I would have thought that Lokasari area in Mangga Besar would be ground zero for street walking, but I have been out of the game for quite some time. Still, I am willing to bet that anyone with decent Indonesian and some charm could probably pull a shag out of a mall in the satellite cities, Bekasi, Depok, Tangerang or Bogor.

Maybe someone here will know? Train track locations, like TanahAbang, are too grimy to be really fun. The best places for freelancing girl pickups (better quality street prostitution) used to be Plaza Atrium, Kalijodo and to some extend the busstation at Blok M / Jl Melewai Raya. But those locations have either deteriorated or shutdown.

Media talk about Tangerang and there are some places in Bekasi and up North. Offshore Swell mentions the Priok bars, which sounds interesting. But practically, if you were to stay in Central or South Jakarta (like I do) venturing out there will turn into a daytrip.

Hilo77
02-05-21, 09:54
I think the whole mall scene died off years ago. Atrium used to be pretty good, as was PI, but I get the feeling that apps and a growing economy killed that all off sometime in the mid 2010's. Someone here back in the day also posted about Arion Mall near the Velodrome in East Jakarta, but on the few occasions I have been over there, there was nothing remarkable going on. I would have thought that Lokasari area in Mangga Besar would be ground zero for street walking, but I have been out of the game for quite some time. Still, I am willing to bet that anyone with decent Indonesian and some charm could probably pull a shag out of a mall in the satellite cities, Bekasi, Depok, Tangerang or Bogor.I first went to Atrium in 2004, also Blok M Plaza, which was also often mentioned, and whatever mall scene there was had already pretty much dried up by then. Lokasari was still very much in business but for all the wrong reasons, we discussed the French guy recently, it's best that rather obvious foreigners avoid that location for a while yet.

Let's face it, as this forum shows everything is stone dead right now, massage joints, clubs, bars, malls, railway tracks, everything is shut up tight. The only scene is Tinder, and let's face it, it's all you need, just sit at home, do your swiping and chatting from the safety of your couch, when you have made sufficient definite contacts to make it worth your while to venture out, book the hotel room and go for it.

Possessed Seoul
02-06-21, 02:10
I am a bit late on technological uptake, but have also noticed Twitter has a thriving scene with providers usually asking for a DP through bank transfer. Has anyone tried this system?

I first went to Atrium in 2004, also Blok M Plaza, which was also often mentioned, and whatever mall scene there was had already pretty much dried up by then. Lokasari was still very much in business but for all the wrong reasons, we discussed the French guy recently, it's best that rather obvious foreigners avoid that location for a while yet.

Let's face it, as this forum shows everything is stone dead right now, massage joints, clubs, bars, malls, railway tracks, everything is shut up tight. The only scene is Tinder, and let's face it, it's all you need, just sit at home, do your swiping and chatting from the safety of your couch, when you have made sufficient definite contacts to make it worth your while to venture out, book the hotel room and go for it.

Goferring
02-06-21, 02:39
I am a bit late on technological uptake, but have also noticed Twitter has a thriving scene with providers usually asking for a DP through bank transfer. Has anyone tried this system?Twitter has been very active in Indo for years. The DP (deposit not double penetration) is normally payable to stop the broke time wasters harrassing the girls. If you can prove you are in country (speak Bahasa, hotel room key photos etc) it would be rare for a bule to be held to one.

It's surprisingly dependable.

Have fun. G.

P.S. Have fun disappearing down the rabbit hole of hashtags and abbreviations they have created over the years. 😁.

Goferring
02-06-21, 02:51
Twitter has been very active in Indo for years. The DP (deposit not double penetration) is normally payable to stop the broke time wasters harrassing the girls. If you can prove you are in country (speak Bahasa, hotel room key photos etc) it would be rare for a bule to be held to one.

Have fun. G.

P.S. Have fun disappearing down the rabbit hole of hashtags and abbreviations they have created over the years. 😁.I forgot to add: noDP is a popular sub tag in itself.

Sharka
02-06-21, 09:45
I forgot to add: noDP is a popular sub tag in itself.So glad you clarified what DP meant as I was ready to go for some much needed DP action. But just to be sure, DP =deposit and deposit doesn't mean cream pie right. Haha.

Cheers.

Sharka
02-06-21, 09:56
Lokasari area in Mangga Besar would be ground zero for street walking, .When I use to visit Jakarta, (about 2-3 yrs ago) I stayed in Hotels in the Manga Besar area. And the SW in this area were not that plentiful. Maybe see less than 10 of them at most from my many walks there. And the quality of those SW were not the best. Guess that made sense as most of the nicer ones would be working at places like Travels hotel or other big hotel brothels.

Lokasari was not dead but not a prime hunting area for picking up.

Goferring
02-06-21, 10:30
So glad you clarified what DP meant as I was ready to go for some much needed DP action. But just to be sure, DP =deposit and deposit doesn't mean cream pie right. Haha.

Cheers.Hahahah. Yes, DP is a common term for deposit throughout non mongering Indonesia too.

Buy a motorbike and you will pay a 500 k DP.

For some fun check #nodp, #COD, #Cash, #Include, #Bispak, #Bugil, #Open, #BO etc. Easy to disappear for hours along the various terms and abbreviations. Obviously some Bahasa helps but it's easy to follow.

Enjoy. G.

Ekspat
02-06-21, 13:39
Hahahah. Yes, DP is a common term for deposit throughout non mongering Indonesia too.Isn't it downpayment?

Possessed Seoul
02-06-21, 13:46
I miss the old Craigslist personals too, plenty of paid action there as well as a few ladies who would give it up for free.

I think someone did it a while back, so if punters here are willing to RTFF, there's a key to the twitter jargon used.

There seems to be quite a few plying their trade in hotels around Tebet as well as the Tendean area. Plenty of reasonably-priced hotels in both areas these days, so an adventurous type could do a lot worse.

Anyone know of any other sosmed or sites that serve the middle of the market?

Twitter has been very active in Indo for years. The DP (deposit not double penetration) is normally payable to stop the broke time wasters harrassing the girls. If you can prove you are in country (speak Bahasa, hotel room key photos etc) it would be rare for a bule to be held to one.

Have fun. G.

P.S. Have fun disappearing down the rabbit hole of hashtags and abbreviations they have created over the years. 😁.

Goferring
02-06-21, 22:09
Isn't it downpayment?Could be. Where I'm from, they both mean the same thing: an initial part payment to secure your purchase and confirm intent to make the full purchase. Doesn't matter if it's pussy or a condo.

Goferring
02-06-21, 22:31
I think someone did it a while back, so if punters here are willing to RTFF, there's a key to the twitter jargon used.

That may have been me??

The system is pretty simple: hastag_what_where eg. #cewejakarta.

The only complication is Indonesians' love for abbreviations and conjoined words:

#bispak (ai) is bisa pakai or ready to be used (for sex).

#jaksel is Jakarta Selatan or South Jakarta.

#ABG is Anak Baru Gede or a naughty young girl.

#BO is Booking Out.

#include / exclude relates to the hotel so is essentially in or outcall.

#wajibcap is compulsory condoms. #bebas is free or without.

Sometimes the individual hastags are used but many, many times they are combined eg #OpenBOJakSel.

Basic Bahasa is useful as many of these girls speak no English and a lot of the slang used won't be found in Google Translate.

Enjoy. G.

BenderOver
02-08-21, 08:12
When I use to visit Jakarta, (about 2-3 yrs ago) I stayed in Hotels in the Manga Besar area. And the SW in this area were not that plentiful. Maybe see less than 10 of them at most from my many walks there. And the quality of those SW were not the best. Guess that made sense as most of the nicer ones would be working at places like Travels hotel or other big hotel brothels.

Lokasari was not dead but not a prime hunting area for picking up.I agree with this. Lokasari at night is a busy night life area with street vending food like crazy. Sure, a lot of times I'd see young cute girls eating at the vendors, but it's impossible to know if it's a good idea to interrupt their meal to say "Hey after your meal break, can we go do the nasty and I pay you for it?" I'm just kidding here, but for sure it's hard to even go to a girl who's on a meal break and ask her "how much?

Besides, most of the nice and not nice places are around the Lokasari anyways. And there's an outdoor mall / parking lot, the one with the KFC, that always has a bunch of mms hanging out there. But the working girls are really bottom of the barrel at that place. Just stick to the Classics, Travel, KI, etc.

These opinions and comments are completely based on pre-covid travel. No idea what it looks like in Jakarta now.

BenderOver
02-08-21, 08:21

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.In the western namebrand hotels, I haven't found success as far as he goes. The really nice ones would rather you not solicit their staff for he. The lesser ones will offer you one with a quiet smile, but the problem is that a he by a not so pretty chubby woman, they were asking for 1 million. (USD 70). No, that's not what I was thinking. Hard pass.

Be-Fashion's massage spa is specifically operated to do a combo massage and FS. But I don't know if it's open during covid.

Mrdurden
02-11-21, 10:25
Thanks, yes I tried be'Fashion and they told me the spa was closed.

I have found that it is still possible to order massage girls to your hotel. I am staying 2 weeks in the hotel alone now, so this has worked a couple of times. But it must be an outcall massage girl who comes to your room, as this hotel is no longer offering in-room massages (they previously advertised in-room massages from their own spa).

I also found that some of the massage places have changed their names from " massage / spa" to " cafe and resto", even though they still offer massages! .

In the western namebrand hotels, I haven't found success as far as he goes. The really nice ones would rather you not solicit their staff for he. The lesser ones will offer you one with a quiet smile, but the problem is that a he by a not so pretty chubby woman, they were asking for 1 million. (USD 70). No, that's not what I was thinking. Hard pass.

Be-Fashion's massage spa is specifically operated to do a combo massage and FS. But I don't know if it's open during covid.

SmallBird
02-16-21, 06:45
I think the whole mall scene died off years ago. Atrium used to be pretty good, as was PI, but I get the feeling that apps and a growing economy killed that all off sometime in the mid 2010's. Someone here back in the day also posted about Arion Mall near the Velodrome in East Jakarta, but on the few occasions I have been over there, there was nothing remarkable going on. I would have thought that Lokasari area in Mangga Besar would be ground zero for street walking, but I have been out of the game for quite some time. Still, I am willing to bet that anyone with decent Indonesian and some charm could probably pull a shag out of a mall in the satellite cities, Bekasi, Depok, Tangerang or Bogor.I ever listened the legend of atrium and blok m mall. By the year 2012 I first went to Jakarta, all of these were already non-existent.

SmallBird
02-16-21, 06:52
That may have been me??

The only complication is Indonesians' love for abbreviations and conjoined words:

#BO is Booking Out.

Sometimes the individual hastags are used but many, many times they are combined eg #OpenBOJakSel.

Basic Bahasa is useful as many of these girls speak no English and a lot of the slang used won't be found in Google Translate.

Enjoy. G.Good info for those without much indonesian knowledge. Nowadays twitter price still starting 1 juta? Sad that last time all the cheap options: travel, classic 300 k,350 k,450 k,500 k all gone. Not sure now the pimps on twitter are still using fake pictures or not.

Stykler
02-17-21, 05:42
Good info for those without much indonesian knowledge. Nowadays twitter price still starting 1 juta? Sad that last time all the cheap options: travel, classic 300 k,350 k,450 k,500 k all gone. Not sure now the pimps on twitter are still using fake pictures or not.And maybe CJ's and BATS will bite the dust as well sadly.

Goferring
02-20-21, 02:50
I ever listened the legend of atrium and blok m mall. By the year 2012 I first went to Jakarta, all of these were already non-existent.You are correct for straight up hookers and street walkers strolling for John's.

However, a smile and small talk can still easily lead to a phone number, coffee and potentially more. Guys just need to put more thought and effort into the conversation than "BJ for $50?

Yes, language skills help but many girls also enjoy "practicing their English".

Enjoy. G.

Turgid
02-20-21, 16:00
...Yes, language skills help but many girls also enjoy "practicing their English"...Actually Chinese girls were famous for wanting to practice their English. I used to get some freebies in Chang Ping because of that before the 2014 lockdown.

Papae Noel
02-23-21, 15:47
That may have been me??

#BO is Booking Out.

Enjoy. G.Goferring, if you have more I hope you can post. Been studying about a year, some I can recognize. Hnya is hanya, yg is yang, but what about "gpp" -.

I think I got the first part of this "Aku di sini hnya fwb aja ya. Aja ya = ?

Member #3088
02-24-21, 04:02
Goferring, if you have more I hope you can post. Been studying about a year, some I can recognize. Hnya is hanya, yg is yang, but what about "gpp" -.

I think I got the first part of this "Aku di sini hnya fwb aja ya. Aja ya = ?Gpp = ga apa apa or 'is that ok'.

Papae Noel
02-24-21, 18:43
Thanks 3088, I found a good source. Just remembered to use search engine.

One of the most popular abbreviations in Indonesia is Gpp, which stands for Gak Apa- Apa. Gak means no, and apa-apa is another abbreviation of kenapa-kenapa means something happened, so gpp means it's nothing.

Example:

A: I am so sorry I forgot your birthday.

Be: Gpp, don't mind!

Tommy Suharto
02-25-21, 00:33
Yes, language skills help but many girls also enjoy "practicing their English".
Typical nineties and noughties, I'd say. Common practice in public places back then. Like malls or... the restroom of MacDonalds sarinah. A drink, a burger and a blowjob. "Honey, can you spell Happy Meal" ..I doubt it is still being used much?

I got one for you. How about "the nod"? Is that still an occurrence these days? Old hands will recognize this. I didn't see much of it over the last few years. For those that don't understand what it means. It's better than being swiped right on Tinder.

Goferring
02-25-21, 08:56
Goferring, if you have more I hope you can post. Been studying about a year, some I can recognize. Hnya is hanya, yg is yang, but what about "gpp" -.

I think I got the first part of this "Aku di sini hnya fwb aja ya. Aja ya = ?Your question introduces some interesting points:

Bahasa can be very easy to learn, especially in the early stages. But introduce the slang, local dialects etc that is spoken informally everyday and it can be a minefield:

Indonesians love to shorten words especially dropping "s"es. Sudah to udah (already), saja to aja (only) etc. This can get really bad in texts with letters disappearing from the middle of words: Dmana kau? For dimana kamu? Where are you?

You then have the 00's of dialects and informal slang included. Bahasa Gaul is really popular around Jakarta and on TV Sopie's. There is even a Bahasa Banci. The "gak" that you discovered is actually nggak shortened which is Gaul not true Bahasa Indonesia. It's not uncommon for several languages and dialects to be included in the same sentence or conversation: AmongGayPay? (spelt phonetically) is Memang (in BI) Gue (in Gaul) Pikirim (in BI) or Would I think about it? (Literally) or I don't give a shitt (intended meaning).

"Aku di sini hnya fwb aja ya" is "I'm only doing friends with benefits".

Be careful as some words can change meaning drastically depending on context. Nikah and Kawin can both mean married or fucking around depending on how they are used. After embarrassing myself several times I just use "married" now. 😁.

Have fun. G.

Goferring
02-25-21, 09:48
Been studying about a year, Where are you? The fastest way to learn is to take a kamus hidup away for a few days to a week on the condition that you only speak Indonesian. You will be surprised at how much you learn when it is used 24/7.

Enjoy. G.

Menteng
02-26-21, 18:19
Be careful as some words can change meaning drastically depending on context. Nikah and Kawin can both mean married or fucking around depending on how they are used. After embarrassing myself several times I just use "married" now. 😁.

Have fun. G.Hence the expressions: kawin surat and kawin urat. ("I" like "e" in "me", "you" like "o" in "do" and "a" like "a" in "marble".

Kawin surat= documented, oficial unision.

Kawin urat= unision by sinews.

Menteng
02-26-21, 18:30
Thanks 3088, I found a good source. Just remembered to use search engine.

One of the most popular abbreviations in Indonesia is Gpp, which stands for Gak Apa- Apa. Gak means no, and apa-apa is another abbreviation of kenapa-kenapa means something happened, so gpp means it's nothing.

Example:

A: I am so sorry I forgot your birthday.

Be: Gpp, don't mind!Actually, apa-apa in this sense is no abbrev. It just means "something". Gpp=no something=nothing.

Kenapa means "why". If someone uses "gak kenapa-kenapa" it will express (the lack of) a reason. Enggak kenapa2 DIA jatuh= Without a reason, he fell.

Papae Noel
02-28-21, 05:08
Goferring, et al, Saya tinggal di Amerika serikat.

Thanks for suggesting kamus hidup (translates to living dictionary).

My pace of learning is picking up, but as with any idiom, it will be absolutely frustrating when I try to communicate next time I am there in country.

Goferring
02-28-21, 08:04
My pace of learning is picking up, but as with any idiom, it will be absolutely frustrating when I try to communicate next time I am there in country.Actually you will be well ahead of many others. I learnt both formally through classes and informally through work and girl friends. I waited six months before doing the classes and already knew the basics of grammar and had a smattering of vocab. For me, the lessons built on this and help me expand topics I could talk about and work with more formal and complex grammatical structures. You may already be aware that BI grammar is very different to English.

At the same time we had people who literally stepped of the plane not speaking a word of BI so their classes were covering the absolute basics and the simplest of vocab. They honestly expected to be fully fluent and conversing after a 2 week intensive course. Of course this was hopelessly optimistic.

At the other end of the scale was a Japanese guy who spoke no English. This meant that for him to eat, travel, sleep, anything he had to use Bahasa. No one would understand him if he got lazy and fell back to his mother tongue like we English speakers could. After two months in country he was reading the news papers and watching the local news in tv.

Enjoy. G.

Papae Noel
02-28-21, 19:05
Goferring, All well stated. Thanks again.

Cucumber
03-03-21, 20:19
Actually you will be well ahead of many others. I learnt both formally through classes and informally through work and girl friends. I waited six months before doing the classes and already knew the basics of grammar and had a smattering of vocab...I recommend installing the app Duolingo on your phone. If you really want to learn the language and spend 1-2 hours per day on the app, I think you will learn a lot really fast. It is dynamic, fast paced, understands what you haven't learned yet (based on your errors) and tailors the teaching to that, many of the exercises are easy to get through but still teach you something. If you forget to practice, it starts reminding you. It should lay the perfect basis for real conversational practice. They have a free version, but the paid version is a bit better and does not cost that much. I have no connection with Duolingo or financial interest in promoting them, just think it works really well.

Papae Noel
03-09-21, 04:37
Yes, been using the full version of Duolingo. It does have enough challenges for me, but still not everything I would like to have, such as grammar drills. Occasionally I will listen to YouTube language videos. But not actually watch the screen, so I can write out in Bahasa each phrase as I hear them. Now considering a Netflix subscription so as to watch movies with bahasa subtitles.

MasBule
03-16-21, 06:26
Delta is open and has been for a few months, with Covid protocols, at least the one at Harmoni is. Has a big sign out the front, free rapid testing before a massage, the wet massage there is legendary.

Normal massage is open already, like Bersih Sehat, but you'll be hard-pressed getting a handie there.

Karaoke establishments and bars are preparing to reopen, if positive news from the Governors office about the next PSBB review and easing of restrictions, on the 22nd March.

https://voi.id/en/bernas/38657/karaoke-places-in-jakarta-are-getting-ready-to-open

A friend told me Banten (BSD Tangerang) has already opened massage and karaoke. Doesn't surprise me, they had resto's open when Jakarta didn't during the first lockdown.

I imagine some of these places, sitting in dust and dirt and darkness, will be overrun with rats and mosquitos. Some might need a good cleanup. I actually saw one last week, with doors open and looked like a final renovation underway.

Might take a few weeks for the word to get out to the kamungs of Indramayu and Tasikmalaya and the girls returning.

You will soon be able to fuck yourself crazy at all the old usual haunts.

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

MrChewsomtwat
03-26-21, 14:05
Delta is open and has been for a few months, with Covid protocols, at least the one at Harmoni is. Has a big sign out the front, free rapid testing before a massage, the wet massage there is legendary.

Normal massage is open already, like Bersih Sehat, but you'll be hard-pressed getting a handie there.

Karaoke establishments and bars are preparing to reopen, if positive news from the Governors office about the next PSBB review and easing of restrictions, on the 22nd March.

https://voi.id/en/bernas/38657/karaoke-places-in-jakarta-are-getting-ready-to-open

A friend told me Banten (BSD Tangerang) has already opened massage and karaoke. Doesn't surprise me, they had resto's open when Jakarta didn't during the first lockdown.

I imagine some of these places, sitting in dust and dirt and darkness, will be overrun with rats and mosquitos. Some might need a good cleanup. I actually saw one last week, with doors open and looked like a final renovation underway.

Might take a few weeks for the word to get out to the kamungs of Indramayu and Tasikmalaya and the girls returning.

You will soon be able to fuck yourself crazy at all the old usual haunts.I love this place and was wondering if anyone knew whether it was open yet?

Egy Monger New
03-26-21, 17:13
I love this place and was wondering if anyone knew whether it was open yet?Even the signs were taken down.

Turgid
03-28-21, 16:39
Even the signs were taken down.Very sad. The Malio club was the third best mongering I've had in Asia. After Geylang, Singapore, pre-2009, and Chang Ping, China, pre-2014.

MrChewsomtwat
03-31-21, 07:08
Very sad. The Malio club was the third best mongering I've had in Asia. After Geylang, Singapore, pre-2009, and Chang Ping, China, pre-2014.Can't believe you're comparing Geylang with Malio! Fishbowls full of average looking women who insist on condoms versus being in a bar with great music, naked or almost naked girls who offer BBBJCIM and BBCIM. It's not even close.

Anyway,

I know several Malio girls who liked to hang out at CJ's in their spare time but with that bar currently not operating where are the girls? All on Tinder? Doesn't seem their style hence working in bars instead. Are any of the big spa's open? I want to get back to Jakarta ASAP. Travel / Classic open?

BJtemp
03-31-21, 07:36
I know we go anywhere there are good clubs. But is there any regions of Jakarta where expats congregate for work and for living? I am thinking about buying a small apartment in Jakarta.

Irish Mongrel
03-31-21, 07:48
I know we go anywhere there are good clubs. But is there any regions of Jakarta where expats congregate for work and for living? I am thinking about buying a small apartment in Jakarta.Mostly around South Jakarta. Kemang / Pondok Indah / Cilandak Areas. If you want to get away from the smog then there's Sentul, but that's a bit of a drag back into town. Personally, if I was to be living full time in Jakarta it would most likely be in the Kemang area.

SmallBird
03-31-21, 07:51
Very sad. The Malio club was the third best mongering I've had in Asia. After Geylang, Singapore, pre-2009, and Chang Ping, China, pre-2014.Endgame everywhere.

BJtemp
03-31-21, 08:18
Thanks for your info and view. South side is nice; should be more expensive. I don't live there permanently, but I go there often enough (used to be once a month), that I think it makes sense to set up a little home base. And especially I see there are many small apartments, maybe 30-40 sq meters, in very decent interior condition, under USD 50 K; seems affordable and with not much downside.

Can I ask, for those expats who live in Jakarta long term, what are there to do in Jakarta day in and day out, that you may want to live close to? Modern malls with air conditioning? Restaurants?

Mostly around South Jakarta. Kemang / Pondok Indah / Cilandak Areas. If you want to get away from the smog then there's Sentul, but that's a bit of a drag back into town. Personally, if I was to be living full time in Jakarta it would most likely be in the Kemang area.

Menteng
03-31-21, 09:46
I am thinking about buying a small apartment in Jakarta.As a foreigner, are you allowed to buy one, now?

BJtemp
03-31-21, 10:13
As a foreigner, are you allowed to buy one, now?If you are referring to the pandemic, right now I'm not going there, no. Probably after things settled down a bit but that should be just months way.

Based on my research foreigners are allowed to buy certain properties with strata title. Must adhere to a few small rules (capped % of units in one condo building sold to foreigners etc.).

Turgid
03-31-21, 16:28
Can't believe you're comparing Geylang with Malio! Fishbowls full of average looking women who insist on condoms versus being in a bar with great music, naked or almost naked girls who offer BBBJCIM and BBCIM. It's not even close....In all my visits to Geylang I never entered a fishbowl (read pre 2009).

Egy Monger New
03-31-21, 16:42
Can't believe you're comparing Geylang with Malio! Fishbowls full of average looking women who insist on condoms versus being in a bar with great music, naked or almost naked girls who offer BBBJCIM and BBCIM. It's not even close?Geylang pre-2009 was great indeed, but I still say nothing beats Jakarta. Where else can you get practically guaranteed BBFS+CIP?

Menteng
04-01-21, 11:20
If you are referring to the pandemic, right now I'm not going there, no. Probably after things settled down a bit but that should be just months way.

Based on my research foreigners are allowed to buy certain properties with strata title. Must adhere to a few small rules (capped % of units in one condo building sold to foreigners etc.).No, not meaning related to the pandemic, but in contrast to the past when it was not possible to purchase a house or apartment in Indonesia, as a foreigner.

Adindas
04-11-21, 14:49
Geylang pre-2009 was great indeed, but I still say nothing beats Jakarta. Where else can you get practically guaranteed BBFS+CIP?

Is BBFS+CIP standard in Indonesia? Are the girls regulerly tested? Do they ask any proof that the customer has been tested?? Thanks.

Parasitius
04-11-21, 15:20
Is BBFS+CIP standard in Indonesia? Are the girls regulerly tested? Do they ask any proof that the customer has been tested?? Thanks.I read this as a troll. Then I saw you are a senior member! Sir, respectfully, I don't think you've ever been to a low income country with these question. In short: Yes indeed, of course NOT, and of course NOT. These questions you ask are all things which correlate with 1st world living and 1st world education levels, they don't even make sense in the context of so many places like this because the thought process doesn't even involve them at all.

I actually had an Indonesian girl trying to convince me to take the rubber off and I've only ever banged 2 in my life

Adindas
04-11-21, 19:19
I read this as a troll. Then I saw you are a senior member! Sir, respectfully, I don't think you've ever been to a low income country with these question. In short: Yes indeed, of course NOT, and of course NOT. These questions you ask are all things which correlate with 1st world living and 1st world education levels, they don't even make sense in the context of so many places like this because the thought process doesn't even involve them at all.

I actually had an Indonesian girl trying to convince me to take the rubber off and I've only ever banged 2 in my lifeThanks. Indeed I am curious about it. But I met an indonesian guy a few years ago who told me that Indonesian people go to Brothels and have a BB sex and CIP with the girls which is in line with the statement from "Egy Monger New" statement.

But BB is not my cup of tea as I do not want to play a russian roulette.

Irish Mongrel
04-12-21, 03:26
Is BBFS+CIP standard in Indonesia? Are the girls regularly tested? Do they ask any proof that the customer has been tested?? Thanks.I'd say it very much depends on the background of the girl and were you pick her up from.

The majority of my regular P4 P would BBFS, but only after the first couple of meetings. Only one wanted CIP, but I didn't do it. All girls have wanted condom on first meeting, which didn't worry me. I only picked up from expat bars, clubs in high end hotels or well known night-clubs. I switched to Tinder, initially as a bit of fun, but found that to be a gold mine pre-covid. I had no need to go near a bar or club, unless it was for a drink with a regular "date". My last pre-covid Tinder pick-up pushed a condom very hard the first night, by the third night she was shagging my brains out without one, but there was no way in hell I was going to unload inside her. Didn't see the point, she was a 21 year old Uni Student, not going to screw that up for her.

The P4 P that did anal, which were a few, would do that without a condom straight out and no problems blowing a load in there.

I know some of my regulars would get tested, don't know how regular and I doubt that is every one. Having a clean pussy kept their reputation intact.

Egy Monger New
04-12-21, 04:19
Is BBFS+CIP standard in Indonesia? Are the girls regulerly tested? Do they ask any proof that the customer has been tested?? Thanks.As someone who mongers here on a daily basis for years, the answer is yes.

Non P4P civilians, CJs / BATS, Kota brothels. All the same. However, some do ask you don't cum inside them (which I still do anyway).

And no such thing as testing or proof of testing.

Indonesian chics are submissive and non-confrontational by nature.

MasBule
04-13-21, 07:55
Indonesian chics are submissive and non-confrontational by nature.Especially the Javanese and Sundanese.

Girls from Nthn Sumatra and (as recently discovered) girls from Manado, can be a bit stronger willed though.

MasBule
04-13-21, 08:34
Can I ask, for those expats who live in Jakarta long term, what are there to do in Jakarta day in and day out, that you may want to live close to? Modern malls with air conditioning? Restaurants?You didn't really speak about your hobbies or budget or work status?

Many expats will keep busy by working, going to an expat bar (probably 10 good ones all be told), surfing tinder and dating, reading a book, discovering street food, riding a bike (massively popular now), going to a gym. There is a massive coffee culture here (probably in contrast to a small alcohol culture) so if you into spending hours in a cafe you have lots of options.

The malls are the same all over the city, so don't base your home on the proximity to a mall as they are everywhere and generic.

Malls have some nice bars / restos, but they can be quite pricey such as Cork+Screw, Union, Social house. Malls have many restos at all price points, but the atmosphere is usually sub-standard. There are only very few bars / restos that I frequent in malls, because of the sterile feel of the malls.

Most of the guys I know have a strong network of buddies who they drink with on Fri / Sat nights, usually in Kemang, SCBD, Kuninghan areas.

Just be warned a night EP or McGettigans can cost 1 million a time, it quickly adds up if your there multiple times a week.

Those who are retired, live a pretty frugal life, or they move to Bali. Jakarta is place to get bored easy if your alone, especially during covid times.

Goferring
04-17-21, 22:04
Indonesian chics are submissive and non-confrontational by nature.Until you cross the line in the sand. Then all hell breaks loose. Batak, Bugis and Kalimantan / Dyak girls flick the switch between nice and quiet then rampaging psychos if pushed too far.

Engine Driver
04-18-21, 00:30
Until you cross the line in the sand. Then all hell breaks loose. Batak, Bugis and Kalimantan / Dyak girls flick the switch between nice and quiet then rampaging psychos if pushed too far.Gofer, you are the Bahasa Indonesia expert here. I think this unpredictable psychotic behaviour from normally mild mannered people is called 'amok'. Many Indonesians and Malays are afflicted with this condition and it is well reported in psychiatry journals. In the 1800's and early 1900's, many Dutch landowners got a machete to the neck from Indonesian farm labourers running amok, after a lifetime of loyal service.

Goferring
04-18-21, 05:50
In the 1800's and early 1900's, many Dutch landowners got a machete to the neck from Indonesian farm labourers running amok, after a lifetime of loyal service.I'm guessing that was in Java and Sumatra??

Dyaks would have done it with a blow gun. It still happens in illegal mining and timber areas where a sudden influx will quickly outnumber the local population. Tolerance is practiced until village girls are hounded too much and the new lads are reminded it's in their interest to keep a respectable distance.

Yes, I was surprised to find "running amok" has Malay heritage.

Adindas
04-29-21, 10:24
I'd say it very much depends on the background of the girl and were you pick her up from.

The majority of my regular P4 P would BBFS, but only after the first couple of meetings. Only one wanted CIP, but I didn't do it. All girls have wanted condom on first meeting, which didn't worry me. I only picked up from expat bars, clubs in high end hotels or well known night-clubs. I switched to Tinder, initially as a bit of fun, but found that to be a gold mine pre-covid. I had no need to go near a bar or club, unless it was for a drink with a regular "date". My last pre-covid Tinder pick-up pushed a condom very hard the first night, by the third night she was shagging my brains out without one, but there was no way in hell I was going to unload inside her. Didn't see the point, she was a 21 year old Uni Student, not going to screw that up for her.

The P4 P that did anal, which were a few, would do that without a condom straight out and no problems blowing a load in there.

I know some of my regulars would get tested, don't know how regular and I doubt that is every one. Having a clean pussy kept their reputation intact.Thanks for useful information.

As someone who mongers here on a daily basis for years, the answer is yes.

Non P4P civilians, CJs / BATS, Kota brothels. All the same. However, some do ask you don't cum inside them (which I still do anyway).

And no such thing as testing or proof of testing.

Indonesian chics are submissive and non-confrontational by nature.
Thanks for useful information. Nice to hear this reconfirmation. I agree with you, IMHO the point of having a BB is to creampie that nice pussy (CIP). That is where all of the pleasure is coming from when reaching the climax. Even better when she could hold it until the last drop of your cum.

Each to their own, but in my personal there is no opinion of having a BB if you cannot creampie that nice pussy (CIP). But I am very anxious to have a BB if I am not sure that they are clean from any infection. HIV prevalent in Indonesia is indeed still very low but I do not want to play a Russian roulette with HIV or other incurable disease.

Banana Boi
04-30-21, 04:52
Can I ask, for those expats who live in Jakarta long term, what are there to do in Jakarta day in and day out, that you may want to live close to? Modern malls with air conditioning? Restaurants?I'm not an expat but I seriously considered it. The malls in Jakarta are huge with TONS of good restaurants. Grand Indonesia, Kota Kasablanka, and Mall of Indonesia to name a few. Kota Indah opened at 3 pm, Classic and Travel earlier than that (1 pm?). The Kimochi Mabes around the city were open very early too. Unsure which will survive COVID lockdowns. I usually only hobby and eat every day so didn't do much else in Jakarta. I did go to Ancol Beach which was disappointing and I enjoy the small yet interesting night market at Old Jakarta City Hall.

As for an Asian city to retire in, Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok, Hong Kong have more things to do but I could retire in Jakarta.

Egy Monger New
04-30-21, 08:52
I'm not an expat but I seriously considered it. The malls in Jakarta are huge with TONS of good restaurants. Grand Indonesia, Kota Kasablanka, and Mall of Indonesia to name a few. Kota Indah opened at 3 pm, Classic and Travel earlier than that (1 pm?). The Kimochi Mabes around the city were open very early too. Unsure which will survive COVID lockdowns. I usually only hobby and eat every day so didn't do much else in Jakarta. I did go to Ancol Beach which was disappointing and I enjoy the small yet interesting night market at Old Jakarta City Hall.

As for an Asian city to retire in, Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok, Hong Kong have more things to do but I could retire in Jakarta.All those places you mentioned have been shut since March 2020.

The Kota Indah brothels are alive and kicking. As an added bonus, they're now for the first time ever open during Ramadan (with the exception of Starmoon).

Goferring
04-30-21, 10:20
As for an Asian city to retire in, Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok, Hong Kong have more things to do but I could retire in Jakarta.There is a huge difference between living somewhere, especially as a retiree with time on one's hand, and visiting for a couple of weeks play, as I'm sure you are aware.

Jakarta has a huge expat worker population but not a large retiree one (pre covid). A few factors. Without work there isn't a lot of new things to do over time. There are great malls but that gets tiring week after week Even catching up with buddies can be a nightmare if it's in traffic. Since the collapse of Blok M, there really isn't one area to go bar hopping. Now it's really only one or two places per night, again due to traffic.

Most retirees, even those that worked in Jakarta, will move out to the provinces of Java, Bali or similar.

Egy Monger New
04-30-21, 14:40
Each to their own, but in my personal there is no opinion of having a BB if you cannot creampie that nice pussy (CIP)If you can't experience sex the way nature intended then there's no point really.

Attached is today's chica at VFour, one of the Kota Indah bordellos with tens of teens and early 20's LBFMs. Incredibly submissive (hair pulling, butt slapping, etc.), BBBJ, DFK, CIP and Tossed My Salad to top things off. Total damage 390,000 Indonesian Rupiah, or US $27. I definitely get more bang for buck here than Thailand, Philippines and the other SEA places. I've mongered in over 20 countries over the years and nothing beats Jakarta both as a retirement destination and mongering hotspot. The only issue of course is the visa situation but that could be solved if you are in contact with the right visa agencies.

Goferring
04-30-21, 22:32
Attached is today's chica at VFour, ..... Total damage 390,000 Indonesian Rupiah, or US $27.Great to see you are enjoying your retirement!!

I'm probably showing my age but wasn't that the Hotel Travel's twofer price as well?

Another fine establishment lost to the sands of time. 😁.

Adindas
04-30-21, 23:07
If you can't experience sex the way nature intended then there's no point really.

Attached is today's chica at VFour, one of the Kota Indah bordellos with tens of teens and early 20's LBFMs. Incredibly submissive (hair pulling, butt slapping, etc.), BBBJ, DFK, CIP and Tossed My Salad to top things off. Total damage 390,000 Indonesian Rupiah, or US $27. I definitely get more bang for buck here than Thailand, Philippines and the other SEA places. I've mongered in over 20 countries over the years and nothing beats Jakarta both as a retirement destination and mongering hotspot. The only issue of course is the visa situation but that could be solved if you are in contact with the right visa agencies.

Hi Mate, you are a star. Good to see your wonderful retirement.

I will need to plan my holiday soon. Cannot wait to crempie that nice little twat. And for US $27, it is really cheap. AFAIK, it is now Ramadhan in Indonesia now, until May 12. I reckon they must do that in close door or otherwise will annoy the muslim population in Jakarta.

Menteng
05-01-21, 11:58
Any of you familiar with those words: bubur hostes (booboor hostess)? It means hostess' porridge. They stalls / resto's do not open before 02.00 AM (midnight). I understand that it was originally meant for the hungry "hostesses" who finish their shift about that time.

Location was near Glodok. Good old JAD showed me the places. So, do they still exist?

Goferring
05-01-21, 13:10
Any of you familiar with those words: bubur hostes (booboor hostess)? It means hostess' porridge. They stalls / resto's do not open before 02.00 AM (midnight). I understand that it was originally meant for the hungry "hostesses" who finish their shift about that time.

Location was near Glodok. Good old JAD showed me the places. So, do they still exist?Are you taking about the kaki lima that form around every workplace or the actual restaurant? Google shows the restaurant just off Hayam Wuruk as permanently closed.

Banana Boi
05-02-21, 03:48
There is a huge difference between living somewhere, especially as a retiree with time on one's hand, and visiting for a couple of weeks play, as I'm sure you are aware.Of course. Just like I am an expat in Thailand. Guys would come for 3 weeks and can't believe that I find "paradise" a bit monotonous even if I hit 6-10 gogo bars per night. Always better to be a tourist anywhere.

All those places you mentioned have been shut since March 2020.

The Kota Indah brothels are alive and kicking. Yes I know they have been shut down which is why I haven't followed this thread much as I'm not in Jakarta. No need to read and post in a thread often if I'm not there to provide reports.

Didn't know KI remained open. Food for thought as a destination again once borders reopen.

Menteng
05-02-21, 10:48
Are you taking about the kaki lima that form around every workplace or the actual restaurant? Google shows the restaurant just off Hayam Wuruk as permanently closed.There were pedagang kaki lima and mini restaurants where one could enjoy the food. I was wandering if they are still there, with the present pandemic in mind.

Adindas
05-04-21, 17:33
If you can't experience sex the way nature intended then there's no point really.

Attached is today's chica at VFour, one of the Kota Indah bordellos with tens of teens and early 20's LBFMs. Incredibly submissive (hair pulling, butt slapping, etc.), BBBJ, DFK, CIP and Tossed My Salad to top things off. Total damage 390,000 Indonesian Rupiah, or US $27. I definitely get more bang for buck here than Thailand, Philippines and the other SEA places. I've mongered in over 20 countries over the years and nothing beats Jakarta both as a retirement destination and mongering hotspot. The only issue of course is the visa situation but that could be solved if you are in contact with the right visa agencies.Have you tried to finger fuck one of the girl in Jakarta until she come??

JKTBanger
05-05-21, 02:57
Hey gents,

I'm wondering if anyone here is aware of a coffeeshop that is conveniently near a place for play? Could be a bar that is open during the day with some action upstairs or in the back, or a naughty massage place, that is near a coffeeshop? I know that this might be a strange request, but I like to take my laptop out to a coffeeshop during the days, and come afternoon I love to venture out and get rid of all that pent up energy!

I live in South Jakarta, not to far from Blok M, but for the right setup I could visit anywhere. And honestly I'd like to venture out a little and explore some new areas, which I haven't really been able to do since I moved here after most things had already locked down.

Appreciate the recommendations!

JKTBanger
05-05-21, 03:55

Attached is today's chica at VFour, one of the Kota Indah bordellos with tens of teens and early 20's LBFMs. Incredibly submissive (hair pulling, butt slapping, etc.), BBBJ, DFK, CIP and Tossed My Salad to top things off. Total damage 390,000 Indonesian Rupiah, or US $27. I definitely get more bang for buck here than Thailand, Philippines and the other SEA places. I've mongered in over 20 countries over the years and nothing beats Jakarta both as a retirement destination and mongering hotspot. The only issue of course is the visa situation but that could be solved if you are in contact with the right visa agencies.Would VFour be your recommended spot in that area? I've never been, but think I'll head over that way this weekend. Is there a best time or day, or does any time any night of the week work? Would you say it's generally safe to venture over there alone?

Thampi62
05-05-21, 05:43

The Kota Indah brothels are alive and kicking. As an added bonus, they're now for the first time ever open during Ramadan (with the exception of Starmoon).Happy to hear that KI is active even in this situation. Welcome report friend. Expecting more reports from Jakarta forum. It will be an encouragement for held up mongers.

JKTBanger
05-06-21, 11:21
I went looking around a little closer to home, and found a place that is new to me and worth raising a report on. It's located almost directly across from Gandaria City Mall, here is the place:

https://goo.gl/maps/J2oT6zcqR11unc8Y7

It's right next door to Duncan Donuts, and it looks like they have consolidated the hotel and the spa into just the hotel and removed any references to the spa. Assuming it is because of covid. They have a few girls available starting at 3 pm, and have about 20-25 girls available after 6 pm. There is a small bar / coffee shop on the ground floor, just walk straight through the little lobby / front desk area toward the back of the building. I was told that they stay open until midnight, but suspect it depends on customers.

I went there a couple days ago and again earlier today just after they opened at 3 pm. You pay 200 k for the room in the hotel, and then give the girl another 150 k after you get into the room. Neither of the two girls that I tried would accept a tip, explaining that the establishment has a strict policy against the girls asking for or accepting tips. This seemed kinda strange to me, and I tried to slide a few bills into her purse but she was pretty firm on giving it back. Strange. The place has a pretty anything goes norm I think. No problems with CIP and both girls had no issues sticking a tongue up your arse. Was all in for 350 k, and well worth it.

Menteng
05-07-21, 09:44
Neither of the two girls that I tried would accept a tip, explaining that the establishment has a strict policy against the girls asking for or accepting tips. This seemed kinda strange to me, and I tried to slide a few bills into her purse but she was pretty firm on giving it back. Strange.Maybe because there is a hidden camera to monitor the action in the room LOL.

JKTBanger
05-08-21, 16:08
Happy to hear that KI is active even in this situation. Welcome report friend. Expecting more reports from Jakarta forum. It will be an encouragement for held up mongers.I'm writing this from a taxi on the way back from VFour. It was open and they were serving alcohol, but needing to buy a bottle and mixer set when your on your own isn't really ideal. It is Saturday night, and all of the tables were full except on in the far back dark corner. There were two girls in the seating corner that weren't already with local customers, so I grabbed the better looking of the two and went up to a room. My experience was a little different, maybe 9 pm on Saturday isn't the best time.

Girls name was Loly, 19 years old. First 20 minutes was spent trying to get her off her phone chatting with someone. When I started getting noticeably annoyed she put it down and motioned me to the shower. The shower and the room, but especially the shower, haven't been cleaned since it was a Dutch neighborhood. Door said it was a VIP room, but maybe all the doors say that.

No play, no idea or desire to give a blowjob, insisted on a condom that was thicker than her covid mask. Basically stared at her watch while I dry fucked her for 15 minutes before losing interest. Didn't cum, didn't have fun, total damage was 600 k.

I get that it is hit or miss, but this one was a miss by a mile! I did a quick walk down the street to see if anything else was open, but it started to rain so I ran out by the market and jumped into a taxi home.

Loly's Instagram is: lolylan11.

Avoid that one.

Thampi62
05-09-21, 04:48
These things can happen in normal time also. When negative incidents happen during hunting I won't carry it in mind. Thanks for the tip JKT BANGER. How is spas in Kelapa Gading? Google search showed most of them are closed. I am expecting either Thailand or Indo will open to tourists towards end of this year[myhope]. Your reports are giving a positive inspiration on Jakarta.

Muzungufotsy
05-09-21, 07:35
Girls name was Loly, 19 years old. First 20 minutes was spent trying to get her off her phone chatting with someone. When I started getting noticeably annoyed she put it down and motioned me to the shower. The shower and the room, but especially the shower, haven't been cleaned since it was a Dutch neighborhood. Door said it was a VIP room, but maybe all the doors say that.

No play, no idea or desire to give a blowjob, insisted on a condom that was thicker than her covid mask. Basically stared at her watch while I dry fucked her for 15 minutes before losing interest. Didn't cum, didn't have fun, total damage was 600 k.

I get that it is hit or miss, but this one was a miss by a mile! I did a quick walk down the street to see if anything else was open, but it started to rain so I ran out by the market and jumped into a taxi home.

Avoid that one.You should have kicked her out after 10 seconds. A girl doesn't turn her phone off as soon as she enters the room I call mamasan and get her replaced. Easy.

JKTBanger
05-10-21, 05:32
You should have kicked her out after 10 seconds. A girl doesn't turn her phone off as soon as she enters the room I call mamasan and get her replaced. Easy.Yea, I hear ya. I guess it depends on your level of comfort in the place where you are. I've never been to VFour before, and maybe my read is wrong, but it felt like it was a lot more of a locals place that is run by gangsters and don't much care what a foreigner wants after your money is in their pocket. It was pretty rough and wasn't very welcoming. Honestly, it makes me miss Travelers and Classic. In this case, it wasn't clear who the Mamasan even was and from the attitude I don't think they would replace anything without another 600 k.

I am still fairly new to Jakarta, still reading the forum and poking my head around. But I do have over a decade in Thailand so am not new to the game, only the country. I think being alone in a back areas of a dump building just had me doing some risk vs. Reward, and I opted to not make waves.

Has anyone else had any experiences at VFour, and what were they? Any experiences in that area or other places that might be better to check out? Ideally I'd love to find a bar that resembles a bar on Pattaya soi 6, where it's more like a pub where I can go alone and buy a single drink, and not be stuck buying a whole set with mixers in a mini nightclub environment. Thoughts?

JKTBanger
05-10-21, 06:15
These things can happen in normal time also. When negative incidents happen during hunting I won't carry it in mind. Thanks for the tip JKT BANGER. How is spas in Kelapa Gading? Google search showed most of them are closed. I am expecting either Thailand or Indo will open to tourists towards end of this year. Your reports are giving a positive inspiration on Jakarta.I'm not familiar with the spas in Kelapa Gading, and a quick Google Maps search didn't really turn up much. I tend to search for Bar and Massage as those seem to be where the fun is. If I am making the trip, I leave feeling ripped off if I have to wait through an hour of back rubbing only for an average hand job. That normally doesn't even keep me hard. Last thing I want is a massage if it isn't a brothel in disguise. If you are aware of some good places in that area, I am happy to scout them out and report back.

Most of the places I massage places I have been going to are in South Jakarta as it is a little closer to home. There are a few decent ones around Blok M that are open, and one near Gandaria Mall that I reported on a few posts back that has been fun.

I'd love to find some of the more extreme places. I read posts from the past about guys fucking on the side of rail road tracks or in shanties under a bridge. I'd love to find some of these areas, but from the exploring I've done it seems like it is recently shut down or is a relic of a past era. If anyone has any advise, I am all ears!

Adindas
05-10-21, 20:53
I'm writing this from a taxi on the way back from VFour. It was open and they were serving alcohol, but needing to buy a bottle and mixer set when your on your own isn't really ideal. It is Saturday night, and all of the tables were full except on in the far back dark corner. There were two girls in the seating corner that weren't already with local customers, so I grabbed the better looking of the two and went up to a room. My experience was a little different, maybe 9 pm on Saturday isn't the best time.

Avoid that one.You will get this experience all the time if you want to be treated like that. Remember you are visiting s bordello which has a management, need a repeated business and thus reputation is paramount.

I wonder why did not you complain to the management?

If many visitors take the same actions and tell them that they will expose their bad experience to let other people know about their premises I believe they will take it serious.

Banana Boi
05-11-21, 04:31
Has anyone else had any experiences at VFour, and what were they? Any experiences in that area or other places that might be better to check out? Ideally I'd love to find a bar that resembles a bar on Pattaya soi 6, where it's more like a pub where I can go alone and buy a single drink, and not be stuck buying a whole set with mixers in a mini nightclub environment. Thoughts?I'm not an expat but I have never had to buy multiple drinks in any Jakarta bar. Nothing like Soi 6 in Jakarta. The closest would be the small bars in Kota Indah. Most guys go alone. Once you deflect the papasans you can sit there all night and enjoy your drink until you see a girl you like. Same for the spas and bars in Kelapa Gading. Neither of these areas are nearly as touristy as Classic and Travel. You'll likely be the only Farang in the bars as it's more for locals.

Photo of Sumo Spa in Kelapa Gading. Kelapa Gading is a great place to bar and spa hop for a couple of nights. It's just far away. Don't go during rush hour!

Egy Monger New
05-12-21, 03:45
I am expecting either Thailand or Indo will open to tourists towards end of this yearIndonesians love to use foreigners as the scapegoat for new infections, so I can't see borders opening for tourists anytime soon.

You could still come on a 6-month B2 A11 business visa, but it ain't cheap ($500).

Hilo77
05-12-21, 07:13
You will get this experience all the time if you want to be treated like that. Remember you are visiting s bordello which has a management, need a repeated business and thus reputation is paramount.

If many visitors take the same actions and tell them that they will expose their bad experience to let other people know about their premises I believe they will take it serious.Yeah, maybe this works in western places but this is Indonesia, you can complain to your heart's content, you'll get a shrug from whoever you are complaining to and later they'll talk among themselves about the grumpy old bule who had some problem or other about something (and possibly by that stage the girl has already given her side of the story about how you were some beastly pervert trying to inveigle her into all sorts of unnatural practices) and nothing will be done.

Perhaps if you are a very rich Chinese bloke who regularly orders $400 bottles of cognac on his visits people might pay attention, if you are just Joe Schmoe bule racking up for the first time, ordering a couple of bottles of Bintang and complaining about the service don't expect to find the maitre'd running to do your bidding, rubbing his hands in supplication as he tries to salvage your evening.

Just chalk it up to experience, leave and don't bother going back.

Possessed Seoul
05-13-21, 00:58
Indonesia in a nutshell. Customer service or taking responsibility is a relatively foreign concept.

Yeah, maybe this works in western places but this is Indonesia, you can complain to your heart's content, you'll get a shrug from whoever you are complaining to and later they'll talk among themselves about the grumpy old bule who had some problem or other about something (and possibly by that stage the girl has already given her side of the story about how you were some beastly pervert trying to inveigle her into all sorts of unnatural practices) and nothing will be done.

Perhaps if you are a very rich Chinese bloke who regularly orders $400 bottles of cognac on his visits people might pay attention, if you are just Joe Schmoe bule racking up for the first time, ordering a couple of bottles of Bintang and complaining about the service don't expect to find the maitre'd running to do your bidding, rubbing his hands in supplication as he tries to salvage your evening.

Just chalk it up to experience, leave and don't bother going back.

JKTBanger
05-13-21, 11:13
I'm not an expat but I have never had to buy multiple drinks in any Jakarta bar. Nothing like Soi 6 in Jakarta. The closest would be the small bars in Kota Indah. Most guys go alone. Once you deflect the papasans you can sit there all night and enjoy your drink until you see a girl you like. Same for the spas and bars in Kelapa Gading. Neither of these areas are nearly as touristy as Classic and Travel. You'll likely be the only Farang in the bars as it's more for locals.

Photo of Sumo Spa in Kelapa Gading. Kelapa Gading is a great place to bar and spa hop for a couple of nights. It's just far away. Don't go during rush hour!Thanks for the recommendation, I'm not familiar with this area. Would you be able to recommend any bar areas or bars in the north that are popular with the freelancers, but maybe not as organized as a spa? Something like a very seedy version of Eastern Promise with fewer foreigners and cheaper girls would be excellent. That said, I'm still making a note of Sumo Spa! Will need to make a visit, but please do let me know if there are any other spots in the area since it is a bit of a trip.

JKTBanger
05-13-21, 11:22
You will get this experience all the time if you want to be treated like that. Remember you are visiting s bordello which has a management, need a repeated business and thus reputation is paramount.

If many visitors take the same actions and tell them that they will expose their bad experience to let other people know about their premises I believe they will take it serious.I didn't bother complaining because it didn't seem like a very friendly, or safe, place and from the moment I walked in they seemed to almost shrug off the fact that I was there. They were much more focused on a house full of locals, and seemed more annoyed that a foreigner was there than being keen on my business. Lots of rough looking Indonesian guys who'd had a number of drinks in the main room and also had scooped up almost all the girls, many of the girls didn't even make eye contact with me. I'm fine with popping in and checking the place out, but they seem much more concerned with Indonesian business and I had a feeling that my complains would either get me a F off or thrown down the stairs. But almost certainly not another girl. I won't be back unless someone else has a better story and some details that helps me right if off as just an off night. Which it may have been. Maybe I was there on the wrong day / time.

JKTBanger
05-13-21, 11:24
Any seedy girl places open? I messaged a few on IG that I could find an account for, will see what they say and report back.

Friend and I wanting to go out tomorrow night.

Possessed Seoul
05-14-21, 05:00
I drink at EP from time to time, but never engage the girls there. Interested to hear how much you've been quoted though. I get the feeling a lot of them are just there fishing for a BF or husband so they can achieve that coveted Kemang lifestyle.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm not familiar with this area. Would you be able to recommend any bar areas or bars in the north that are popular with the freelancers, but maybe not as organized as a spa? Something like a very seedy version of Eastern Promise with fewer foreigners and cheaper girls would be excellent. That said, I'm still making a note of Sumo Spa! Will need to make a visit, but please do let me know if there are any other spots in the area since it is a bit of a trip.

Hilo77
05-14-21, 05:03
I didn't bother complaining because it didn't seem like a very friendly, or safe, place and from the moment I walked in they seemed to almost shrug off the fact that I was there. They were much more focused on a house full of locals, and seemed more annoyed that a foreigner was there than being keen on my business. Lots of rough looking Indonesian guys who'd had a number of drinks in the main room and also had scooped up almost all the girls, many of the girls didn't even make eye contact with me. I'm fine with popping in and checking the place out, but they seem much more concerned with Indonesian business and I had a feeling that my complains would either get me a F off or thrown down the stairs. But almost certainly not another girl. I won't be back unless someone else has a better story and some details that helps me right if off as just an off night. Which it may have been. Maybe I was there on the wrong day / time.You wouldn't have come to any harm, no one would have told you to eff off, they simply would have listened politely to your complaint, smiled and then completely ignored it.

The scene you describe of the big table of locals and your being blanked by most of the girls might indicate the problem. Presumably they were regulars and (relatively) big spenders, the girls wanted in with them, maybe hoping to become the long-term squeeze of one of them. Maybe the girl you picked already had such a guy who wasn't there and he was getting messages from his mates that she had gone upstairs with some bule bloke and she was spending your time together reassuring him that she would soon get rid of you. It happens, nothing personal, maybe if you'd arrived on a quiet afternoon when you had the place to yourself you'd have had a different reaction.

If we hang out in cheap brothels, we have to be prepared for cheap brothel behaviour. We can't walk in expecting to be treated like the long-awaited white prince returned from exile to reclaim his throne, we mean as little to them as they do to us. Complaining about service in a place where you are just one of hundreds of johns spending 30 bucks on one of hundreds of kampung ayam is an utterly pointless waste of breath.

You did the right thing, it was a bust, shit happens, move on and try to find somewhere else. Who knows in the place next door you might just pick up a diamond in the rough, and your faith in your fellow man and woman is restored until such times as you again have the itch that only a cheap, meaningless fcuk in a grotty shebeen in North Jakarta can ease.

Hilo77
05-14-21, 05:12
I get the feeling a lot of them are just there fishing for a BF or husband so they can achieve that coveted Kemang lifestyle.That's exactly what they are, actually more likely they are the ex-wives and ex-girlfriends of South Jakarta bules and they are in EP trying to score a replacement, or someone at least who'll pay for this month's school fees or rent, for the kids or the apartment respectively, that they've been left with.

Cynical gold-miners wouldn't even begin to describe the EP ladies, but bless them, they dress well and speak good English and can be decent company for the evening.

Cucumber
05-14-21, 22:16
You wouldn't have come to any harm, no one would have told you to eff off, they simply would have listened politely to your complaint, smiled and then completely ignored it.... Complaining about service in a place where you are just one of hundreds of johns spending 30 bucks on one of hundreds of kampung ayam is an utterly pointless waste of breath....You did the right thing, it was a bust, shit happens, move on and try to find somewhere else. Who knows in the place next door you might just pick up a diamond in the rough, and your faith in your fellow man and woman is restored until such times as you again have the itch that only a cheap, meaningless fcuk in a grotty shebeen in North Jakarta can ease.I always say up front: "Good service, good tip. Very good service, very good tip. Bad service, no tip. " I find it often helps. And I do tip really well for good service. , so it is just as well to say so in advance.

JKTBanger
05-16-21, 04:45
I drink at EP from time to time, but never engage the girls there. Interested to hear how much you've been quoted though. I get the feeling a lot of them are just there fishing for a BF or husband so they can achieve that coveted Kemang lifestyle.I've been into EP a number of times, but haven't had much luck there. All of the ladies I've spoken to have wanted 2 million, plus another 400 k for the hotel next door, some have asked for 3 million. Any indication that was unreasonable or a little high was met with the cheap charlie accusations and the true colors come out. There have been some in there that seemed a lot more pleasant to buy a drink for and have a chat, but they really aren't lookers. I've never had a lady ask for less than 1. 5 million. I think EP is good for a drink, but not for a pick up. If those are the prices, I'll just stick to the all-in massage spots for 350-500 k.

JKTBanger
05-16-21, 07:43
Hi all,

Apologies for asking here, as this isn't technically Jakarta, but it's a common holiday out of Jakarta and I didn't see a better area in the forums to ask. I'm curious if anyone has been to Cisolok, Indonesia, which is directly south on the water.

Looking at this resort:

https://karangajibeach.com-book.com/index.php

Located here on Google Maps:

https://goo.gl/maps/oEaX7eJqmg72x3D16

I've heard from a lot of the folks that work at the company that this is a pretty common escape from Jakarta for a long weekend. It's cheap, I hear the beach is nice, and it isn't so far outside of Jakarta. The biggest question I have is obviously whether there are any brothels or girl bars down there, so I figured I would pitch it to this fine group of experts and ask! If anyone has been, would love to get some context. I am seriously needing an escape from Jakarta, and the travel lockdown finishes up soon.

Thanks!

Possessed Seoul
05-17-21, 13:48
The place is a bit faded now and nowhere near as popular as it used to be (for the expat crowd anyhow). Once upon a time it was not unheard of for working girls in Jakarta to do stints down there chasing business, but I've not heard of that happening for more than 10 years now. I am sure you can find something, although it may not be top-shelf, or even mid-shelf for that matter. Probably best to take your own.

Hi all,

Apologies for asking here, as this isn't technically Jakarta, but it's a common holiday out of Jakarta and I didn't see a better area in the forums to ask. I'm curious if anyone has been to Cisolok, Indonesia, which is directly south on the water.

Looking at this resort:

https://karangajibeach.com-book.com/index.php

Located here on Google Maps:

https://goo.gl/maps/oEaX7eJqmg72x3D16

I've heard from a lot of the folks that work at the company that this is a pretty common escape from Jakarta for a long weekend. It's cheap, I hear the beach is nice, and it isn't so far outside of Jakarta. The biggest question I have is obviously whether there are any brothels or girl bars down there, so I figured I would pitch it to this fine group of experts and ask! If anyone has been, would love to get some context. I am seriously needing an escape from Jakarta, and the travel lockdown finishes up soon.

Thanks!

Possessed Seoul
05-17-21, 13:57
Jaysus, they must think they have pussies lined with gold. I've seen nothing there that would warrant a payment of more than 500 k, especially in a covid-ravaged market like this. Still, there must be enough suckers with good expense accounts willing to pay for them to ask. But hey, when a guy well into his 50's can pull a decent shag from Tinder and spend less than what they are asking on the requisite night out, why would you bother?

I've been into EP a number of times, but haven't had much luck there. All of the ladies I've spoken to have wanted 2 million, plus another 400 k for the hotel next door, some have asked for 3 million. Any indication that was unreasonable or a little high was met with the cheap charlie accusations and the true colors come out. There have been some in there that seemed a lot more pleasant to buy a drink for and have a chat, but they really aren't lookers. I've never had a lady ask for less than 1. 5 million. I think EP is good for a drink, but not for a pick up. If those are the prices, I'll just stick to the all-in massage spots for 350-500 k.

Adindas
05-17-21, 17:38
I've been into EP a number of times, but haven't had much luck there. All of the ladies I've spoken to have wanted 2 million, plus another 400 k for the hotel next door, some have asked for 3 million. Any indication that was unreasonable or a little high was met with the cheap charlie accusations and the true colors come out. There have been some in there that seemed a lot more pleasant to buy a drink for and have a chat, but they really aren't lookers. I've never had a lady ask for less than 1. 5 million. I think EP is good for a drink, but not for a pick up. If those are the prices, I'll just stick to the all-in massage spots for 350-500 k.

" 2 million, plus another 400 k for the hotel next door, some have asked for 3 million" in Indonesia! As this is in her recommended Hotel, I believe this is a short-term arrangement not for the whole night, right (?).

You will be mad to pay 2-3 million rupiahs (+400 K) for short term in Indonesia. For many people in Indonesia 2 mil equate to half month salary.

Achmmc
05-18-21, 06:10
I went looking around a little closer to home, and found a place that is new to me and worth raising a report on. It's located almost directly across from Gandaria City Mall, here is the place:

https://goo.gl/maps/J2oT6zcqR11unc8Y7

It's right next door to Duncan Donuts, and it looks like they have consolidated the hotel and the spa into just the hotel and removed any references to the spa. Assuming it is because of covid. They have a few girls available starting at 3 pm, and have about 20-25 girls available after 6 pm. There is a small bar / coffee shop on the ground floor, just walk straight through the little lobby / front desk area toward the back of the building. I was told that they stay open until midnight, but suspect it depends on customers.

I went there a couple days ago and again earlier today just after they opened at 3 pm. You pay 200 k for the room in the hotel, and then give the girl another 150 k after you get into the room. Neither of the two girls that I tried would accept a tip, explaining that the establishment has a strict policy against the girls asking for or accepting tips. This seemed kinda strange to me, and I tried to slide a few bills into her purse but she was pretty firm on giving it back. Strange. The place has a pretty anything goes norm I think. No problems with CIP and both girls had no issues sticking a tongue up your arse. Was all in for 350 k, and well worth it.Good find, that could easily be my first stop after my five day quarantine.

Sric631
05-18-21, 10:59
Good find, that could easily be my first stop after my five day quarantine.Hi,

Do the girls look hood and neat and also what's the name of hotel.

Thanks.

Thampi62
05-19-21, 05:40
Hi friends.

Forum is getting dull again. Very curious on the actions in Jakarta. How is the mongering situation there after Eid.

Regards.

MutantChicken
05-19-21, 17:39
Hi friends.

Forum is getting dull again. Very curious on the actions in Jakarta. How is the mongering situation there after Eid.

Regards.
Laziness sir simply laziness. Joined in the ISG forum very long ago. Reviews in the forum always helped me in my solo monger travel in different countries. BB, you also helped me in my Jakarta trip conveying information. He he.The forum is getting dull again because some guys like to engage in meaningless talk, and when asked why they don't contribute valuable information they claim laziness. Yet they are very fast to ask for actionable intel, that makes me for one, quite reluctant to post anything that would not be classified as dull banter.

ThingStick
05-20-21, 12:08

The Kota Indah brothels are alive and kicking. As an added bonus, they're now for the first time ever open during Ramadan (with the exception of Starmoon).Someone please tell me Starmoon will re-open.

Egy Monger New
05-20-21, 15:47
Someone please tell me Starmoon will re-open.Was just there a few hours ago.

Thampi62
05-21-21, 05:45
The forum is getting dull again because some guys like to engage in meaningless talk, and when asked why they don't contribute valuable information they claim laziness. Yet they are very fast to ask for actionable intel, that makes me for one, quite reluctant to post anything that would not be classified as dull banter.Some guys prefer sharing information, some other guys in experience. Some both. I belongs to the first group. If all the people in the world are in the same group things will be monotonous.

JKTBanger
05-24-21, 08:00
" 2 million, plus another 400 k for the hotel next door, some have asked for 3 million" in Indonesia! As this is in her recommended Hotel, I believe this is a short-term arrangement not for the whole night, right (?).

You will be mad to pay 2-3 million rupiahs (+400 K) for short term in Indonesia. For many people in Indonesia 2 mil equate to half month salary.Exactly why I only go to EP for the occasional drink, and very occasional at that. The impression that I get is that it's a bunch of washed up ex's in competition with other washed up ex's going for bragging rights on who could dig the most gold out of someone. Maybe it was better before my days, but since arriving in Jakarta about a year ago I have yet to really see the value of the place.

JKTBanger
05-24-21, 08:30
Good find, that could easily be my first stop after my five day quarantine.Another new find just opened up, and it's almost next door from this place and even better. It seems that G2 Hotel (my earlier post), Mr. Braid Bar, and Bunker Bar in Blok M are all owned by the same guy. I went in and checkout out Mr. Braid bar and it is definitely a place worth visiting. It is located here:

https://goo.gl/maps/FSaS6Uofj96SSWds5

They maintain a Google Drive of the girls that are working at the three locations here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-EFTnTv_oNo_VAINYkKGjaG-8cKkI2_P

Here is a paste of the WhatsApp message that they sent me, which if you visit I would recommend you asking to also get added to:

------

Dc g2
Gold 400k / 60menit
Silver 270k / 60menit

Dc Braid
Gold 330k/50 menit
Gold 380k/60menit
Silver 230k/50 menit
Silver 250k/60 menit

Dc bunker blok m
Gold 310k/50 menit
Gold 360k/60 menit
Silver 210k/50 menit
Silver 230k/60 menit

LINK ABSEN FOTO
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-EFTnTv_oNo_VAINYkKGjaG-8cKkI2_P

LOKASI ;
G2 HOTEL https://g.co/kgs/7SnTXp

Mr.Braid
https://g.co/kgs/ie4rbh

D'Bunker blok m https://g.co/kgs/jPtkH2

------
Mr. Braid was fun, I recommend it. They are open Monday to Saturday, closed on Sunday. Walk in the front door and walk straight to the cashier at the back. She will ask if you want 50 or 60 minutes, I got 60. Then she will lead you up a small set of stairs the the floor above which opens up into a small nightclub / bar with maybe a dozen tables. Apparently they have drinks and a girl party every night (I attached the ad they sent to the WhatsApp group), where you can get a bottle and sit at one of the tables and any of the girls will sit and drink with you, but I was there on the early side and the alcohol serving hadn't started yet. In the back corner of the same room there is an area where the girls sit waiting for customers, when I visited there were about 15-20 of them. I looked over them for a minute or two, picked a girl named Kiki and she led me up to the floor above that were they had lots of little hotel rooms. 380 k paid downstairs included the room and the girl, no tips allowed and no hints from the girl to give one. Everything went, "no" was not in the vocabulary book. Best part, when I was on the way out and walked back down to the ground floor passing the cashier she called to me waving for me to come over and I thought ok, here we go, hidden fees. To my surprise, she gave me back 50 k since I wasn't even up there for 50 minutes but paid for 60.

Talking to the girl, if you go to the parties the girls will drink off your bottle if you want them to and they will sit with you for free. You're welcome to play with them and no issues with putting your hands all over them (or in them) and if you want you can take them upstairs for the prices above. I think I need to check out Bunker Bar, as that is the only one of the three that I haven't been to.

Regardless, had a number of pretty cute girls that were a lot of fun, and everything you wanted was 330 k out there door. Also, a lot of the silver girls also looked OK, and that would have been only 230 k!

I'd recommend Mr. Braid over G2 Hotel, but since you can walk from one to the other in about 20 seconds I guess you're fine to check them both out. (but I think you're better off at Mr Braid!

JKTBanger
05-24-21, 08:32
Hi,

Do the girls look hood and neat and also what's the name of hotel.

Thanks.Name of the hotel is G2 Hotel, located here:

https://goo.gl/maps/Zq5opZM8VkUefZ9V7

JKTBanger
05-24-21, 08:37
The place is a bit faded now and nowhere near as popular as it used to be (for the expat crowd anyhow). Once upon a time it was not unheard of for working girls in Jakarta to do stints down there chasing business, but I've not heard of that happening for more than 10 years now. I am sure you can find something, although it may not be top-shelf, or even mid-shelf for that matter. Probably best to take your own.Appreciate the feedback. I am probably going to take an adventure down there just to see what it looks like. Fortunately, I don't have anything up here in Jakarta that I want to be with for longer than a few hours, so probably best I don't take my own. .

I'll arrive with extremely low expectations and see what the taxi drivers can help me discover. If nothing else, it will make for an interesting trip report!

Thampi62
05-26-21, 06:39
Another new find just opened up, and it's almost next door from this place and even better. It seems that G2 Hotel (my earlier post), Mr. Braid Bar, and Bunker Bar in Blok M are all owned by the same guy. I went in and checkout out Mr. Braid bar and it is definitely a place worth visiting. It is located here:

Good information friend. Even if the monger touristy spots like Travel and Classic were closed, lot of new bars and party places are coming up. Even though it is meant for native people, things are more active when compared to Thai and Phil. We can also have a piece of that cake when good times comes.

Smoothy
05-28-21, 23:03
I'd recommend Mr. Braid over G2 Hotel, but since you can walk from one to the other in about 20 seconds I guess you're fine to check them both out. (but I think you're better off at Mr Braid!The police found used condoms at Mr. Braid during a raid a couple of years ago. That's surprising to me since, as far as I know, the girls there never demand a condom.

https://wartakota.tribunnews.com/2019/10/16/ada-kondom-bekas-pakai-saat-layanan-pijat-mr-braid-digeledah-selama-4-jam

Adindas
05-30-21, 22:19
The police found used condoms at Mr. Braid during a raid a couple of years ago. That's surprising to me since, as far as I know, the girls there never demand a condom.

https://wartakota.tribunnews.com/2019/10/16/ada-kondom-bekas-pakai-saat-layanan-pijat-mr-braid-digeledah-selama-4-jam

Well, the girls might not demand a condom, but it does not mean the customers will not use condom. Some customers do not want to do BB or any type of unprotected sex as they do not want to take a risk of getting STD or HIV infection.

The police or authority in Jakarta are either very naive and/or pretend not to know that most of massage parlour staffed by young girls have also been used for sexual activities. I guess the latter is true.

Hilo77
05-31-21, 12:21
The police found used condoms at Mr. Braid during a raid a couple of years ago. That's surprising to me since, as far as I know, the girls there never demand a condom.

https://wartakota.tribunnews.com/2019/10/16/ada-kondom-bekas-pakai-saat-layanan-pijat-mr-braid-digeledah-selama-4-jamLook who it is!

You're back?

Muzungufotsy
06-01-21, 07:30
The police or authority in Jakarta are either very naive and/or pretend not to know that most of massage parlour staffed by young girls have also been used for sexual activities. I guess the latter is true.You are naive. Of course they know because they get money out of it. As for BB everybody does it here. If you don't like it go somewhere else.

BenderOver
06-04-21, 06:07
Entry into Jakarta presently requires a 5 day quarantine at traveler's expense.

Not a problem regarding expense. It's the downtime that I don't much like. There are packages where the 5 nights include 3 meals per day, 5 pieces of laundry, 2 covid tests, and at the end of quarantine a Clearance Letter.

Question is, how serious is the hotel about keeping that quarantine? No visitors, no leaving your room, etc for 5 days. Can I slip the monitor a few notes and basically get around the strictness? Don't mind spending the day time working those 5 days, but at night. Would like to get visitors or take a ride down to a few places. Anyone know how these regulations are being enforced or how strictly they're being enforced?

Egy Monger New
06-05-21, 05:12
Question is, how serious is the hotel about keeping that quarantine? No visitors, no leaving your room, etc for 5 days. Can I slip the monitor a few notes and basically get around the strictness? Don't mind spending the day time working those 5 days, but at night. Would like to get visitors or take a ride down to a few places. Anyone know how these regulations are being enforced or how strictly they're being enforced?Several army personnel are stationed around the quarantine hotels. There would be no way for a visitor to slip in unnoticed.

Banana Boi
06-05-21, 05:55
Foreigner quarantine.

Entry into Jakarta presently requires a 5 day quarantine at traveler's expense.Do you have an official link confirming this? I thought Indonesia was closed to foreigners.

Muzungufotsy
06-05-21, 07:01
Do you have an official link confirming this? I thought Indonesia was closed to foreigners.It is closed to tourists but you can come on a business visa not a tourist one.

Muzungufotsy
06-05-21, 07:05
Question is, how serious is the hotel about keeping that quarantine? No visitors, no leaving your room, etc for 5 days. Can I slip the monitor a few notes and basically get around the strictness? Don't mind spending the day time working those 5 days, but at night. Would like to get visitors or take a ride down to a few places. Anyone know how these regulations are being enforced or how strictly they're being enforced?They are strictly enforced.

Offshore Swell
06-05-21, 07:21
Entry into Jakarta presently requires a 5 day quarantine at traveler's expense.

Not a problem regarding expense. It's the downtime that I don't much like. There are packages where the 5 nights include 3 meals per day, 5 pieces of laundry, 2 covid tests, and at the end of quarantine a Clearance Letter.

Question is, how serious is the hotel about keeping that quarantine? No visitors, no leaving your room, etc for 5 days. Can I slip the monitor a few notes and basically get around the strictness? Don't mind spending the day time working those 5 days, but at night. Would like to get visitors or take a ride down to a few places. Anyone know how these regulations are being enforced or how strictly they're being enforced?Its serious quarantine. In the early days you could leave your room but the rules have tightened up now. Certainly If you choose a good hotel theres no monkey business. You may get some latitude in the more downmarket hotels but you also get free cockroaches in your room. OS has done the 5 days and asked the same questions but it isn't on the menu.

BenderOver
06-05-21, 07:35
Do you have an official link confirming this? I thought Indonesia was closed to foreigners.It's closed to foreigners but with a list of exceptions. I can apply for a business visa and I'm also an APEC card holder. Need to head there for one day's worth of meetings and plan to stay for a few more days to take a break but locked in my room alone wasn't how I planned on those extra days.

BenderOver
06-05-21, 07:37
Its serious quarantine. In the early days you could leave your room but the rules have tightened up now. Certainly If you choose a good hotel theres no monkey business. You may get some latitude in the more downmarket hotels but you also get free cockroaches in your room. OS has done the 5 days and asked the same questions but it isn't on the menu.Orchards has a 5 juta rupiah plan and everyone loves that hotel. Kekeke.

Possessed Seoul
06-05-21, 12:38
AFAIK it's only open to foreigners with KITAS, KITAP or certain business visas. I have heard from an unreliable source that you can come on a 6-month B2 A11 business visa, at a cost of USD 500, but you might want to check with your nearest Indonesian diplomatic mission. Tourism doesn't look like opening up until 2022.

Do you have an official link confirming this? I thought Indonesia was closed to foreigners.

Adindas
06-05-21, 19:23
You are naive. Of course they know because they get money out of it. As for BB everybody does it here. If you don't like it go somewhere else.

Well, when did I say I do not like BB? And How could you know "everybody" does BB in Jakarta?? Do you watch them while having sex??

I will go to wherever I want to go and will not be influenced by someone I do not know on ISG.

Offshore Swell
06-06-21, 12:38
OS had the privelige of three weeks in Jakarta in May after 15 months dreaming of it.

Emerging from quarantine for the last few days of ramadan to a twitter only playing field. The twitter accounts are these days quite well organised as a commercial enterprise. Nonetheless, OS soon found a young lady holed up in a kos in Mangga Besar who was prepared to sit upon his big thing sans condom for 1. 5 M, then straight away she pulls the old "Sebentar I just need to clean up my room" trick while she takes another customer / Chats with her friends / Goes shopping.

Forty minutes later OS is already some 10 km from Mangga Besar and tells her to forget it for the day and she is like "Hello!, I'm ready now". "Well that's too bad baby, ya shoulda cleaned ya room faster".

OS has always been a fan of Kelapa Gading. This area has it all and hasn't disappointed post covid. Starting with Sumo, Kings Cross and MTR2 all within a stones throw, to the Tanjung Priok bars 10 minutes by ojek and then the hard core lokalisasi's like Rawa Malang and PLTU another short ride. The area has it all. OS, having become a little more sophisticated in his older years just played around in Kings Cross and MTR 2 for a couple of nights. Plenty of bb on offer. Lots of young maidens who have been feeling the economic pinch of the last 15 months who were happy to accommodate OS's carnal desires.

For hotels there is Santika nearby, Harris at Mall Kelapa Gading and lots and lots of good food available in the streets. Six ounces coffee does coffee to rival anything you will find anywhere. All in all. Not bad at all.

The 5 days quarantine cramps one's style a little but when faced with two weeks in a lot of other countries and even 3 weeks now for Vietnam. 5 days in Jakarta doesn't seem too bad, Especially considering the delights at the end.

OS.

Egy Monger New
06-06-21, 20:07
Tourism doesn't look like opening up until 2022.With the way local media and politicians like to use foreigners as the scapegoat for any slight increase in infections I don't see that happening.

I'd come on a Business Visa soon before it's scraped altogether.

Member #4698
06-07-21, 18:41
OS had the privelige of three weeks in Jakarta in May after 15 months dreaming of it.

<snip>

OS has always been a fan of Kelapa Gading. This area has it all and hasn't disappointed post covid. Starting with Sumo, Kings Cross and MTR2 all within a stones throw, to the Tanjung Priok bars 10 minutes by ojek and then the hard core lokalisasi's like Rawa Malang and PLTU another short ride. The area has it all. OS, having become a little more sophisticated in his older years just played around in Kings Cross and MTR 2 for a couple of nights. Plenty of bb on offer. Lots of young maidens who have been feeling the economic pinch of the last 15 months who were happy to accommodate OS's carnal desires. Thanks for posting OS. It is very encouraging to hear the current scene in Kelapa Gading is ongoing. I always enjoyed my nights at Kings Cross and Sumo.

Adindas
06-08-21, 06:38
With the way local media and politicians like to use foreigners as the scapegoat for any slight increase in infections I don't see that happening.

I'd come on a Business Visa soon before it's scraped altogether.

Nice shot mate, nice cumshot in pus*y cream pie !. It seems that pie will need more cream to look more exciting seeing the cream dripping.
I remember Peter North, a legendary creampie pornstar produce a recipe to produce more cream such as consuming maca (Peruvian ginseng) as part of the diet.
Apart from Indonesia and some SE Asia countries, I wonder where anywhere else, you could get CIP as a standard??
IMHO, when you already commit to do a BB you need to be able to CIP. Otherwise, there is no point of doing BB, really.

Egy Monger New
06-08-21, 06:51
Nice shot mate, nice creampie, cum in pus*y! . Apart from Indonesia and soem SE Asia countries, I wonder where anywhere else, you could get CIP as a standard??

IMHO, when you do a BB you need to be able to CIP other wise, there is no point of doing BB.Indonesia - 100%.

Philippines - 100%.

Cambodia - 100%.

Laos - 100%.

Tunisia - 100%.

Morocco - 100%.

Vietnam - 30%.

Thailand - 50% (used to be higher pre-2012).

Colombia - 40%.

Hungary, Czechia, Ukraine, etc. - 5%.

Cucumber
06-08-21, 07:08
OS had the privelige of three weeks in Jakarta in May after 15 months dreaming of it....OS.Thanks OS. Excellent and very helpful post.

Menteng
06-08-21, 09:23
IMHO, when you already commit to do a BB you need to be able to CIP. Otherwise, there is no point of doing BB, really.I think you underestimate immensely CIM!

Adindas
06-08-21, 13:30
I think you underestimate immensely CIM!

Well, I respect that some people like CIM. CIM will significantly reduce the chance to get infected by HIV and / or STD.
But to me I prefer CIP when I believe it is safe to do so. Also, I fully believe EgyMongerNew will disagree with you.
Since the creation of our ancestors, pus1es have always be intended to be creampied, mouths & tongue are for eating and Licking. So we should use our mouths & tongue to eat and lick pus1 es and use our syringe body part to creampie those pus1es.

Egy Monger New
06-08-21, 15:17
Also, I fully believe EgyMongerNew will disagree with you.Believe it or not it is actually easier to get BBFS+CIP than it is CIM.

Menteng
06-09-21, 09:40
Well, I respect that some people like CIM. CIM will significantly reduce the chance to get infected by HIV and / or STD.
But to me I prefer CIP when I believe it is safe to do so. Also, I fully believe EgyMongerNew will disagree with you.
Since the creation of our ancestors, pus1es have always be intended to be creampied, mouths & tongue are for eating and Licking. So we should use our mouths & tongue to eat and lick pus1 es and use our syringe body part to creampie those pus1es.Well, enjoy your meal, eating and licking a pussy of a working girl in those parts of Jakarta. LOL.

Menteng
06-09-21, 09:47
Believe it or not it is actually easier to get BBFS+CIP than it is CIM.I think it must have been since I reached my 70th birthday. Less stamina etc. So, since a couple of years, I'm always there for a BBBJ, AR and CIM. And it always has been a hit, when I asked for it. My experience is, that when they do AR, CIM is included.

Adindas
06-13-21, 12:40
Well, enjoy your meal, eating and licking a pussy of a working girl in those parts of Jakarta. LOL.

Thanks. I will keep enjoying my exotic meal, meaty puss1es. For some people eating puss1es are already part of their diets. It is even more important than BBBJ. I like the meat to be juicy, tender and pink.

Menteng
06-14-21, 09:35
Thanks. I will keep enjoying my exotic meal, meaty puss1es. For some people eating puss1es are already part of their diets. It is even more important than BBBJ. I like the meat to be juicy, tender and pink.Hmmm, it makes me wonder if you have ever ventured to those parts of Jakarta. Or even to Jakarta itself. Also, considering you don't want to play Russian Roulette, as you have written not so long ago. Besides, does it occur to you that you might be eating a pussy that was creampied a short while before that by some random john?

Egy Monger New
06-14-21, 15:18
Besides, does it occur to you that you might be eating a pussy that was creampied a short while before that by some random john?If you happen to DATY at any of the bordellos or even freelancers, that it guaranteed.

Adindas
06-15-21, 07:13
Hmmm, it makes me wonder if you have ever ventured to those parts of Jakarta. Or even to Jakarta itself. Also, considering you don't want to play Russian Roulette, as you have written not so long ago. Besides, does it occur to you that you might be eating a pussy that was creampied a short while before that by some random john?Well I have been to many part of Indonesia, including Jakarta a few times.

I have read view articlse about HIV. The chance you will be infected by HIV via oral sex is very low, because the wonder of your saliva.

They always take a shower priror to the action. So you always ask them to clean that private part pssoibly with antiseptic soap.

Licking puss1 es / exotic meat is already part of my diet, LOL. I only do BB when I think it is reasonable safe.

Thampi62
06-24-21, 07:44
Well I have been to many part of Indonesia, including Jakarta a few times.

I have read view articlse about HIV. The chance you will be infected by HIV via oral sex is very low, because the wonder of your saliva.

They always take a shower priror to the action. So you always ask them to clean that private part pssoibly with antiseptic soap.

Licking puss1 es / exotic meat is already part of my diet, LOL. I only do BB when I think it is reasonable safe.Better be an early bird or hold the chicas overnight for DATY. Otherwise bad thoughts can disrupt the charm of it.

Geo Explorer
06-24-21, 13:14
Indonesia - 100%.

Philippines - 100%.

Cambodia - 100%.

Laos - 100%.

Tunisia - 100%.

Morocco - 100%.

Vietnam - 30%.

Thailand - 50% (used to be higher pre-2012).

Colombia - 40%.

Hungary, Czechia, Ukraine, etc. - 5%.Interesting data. Thank you for sharing!

Here is some anecdotal evidence from me (BBFS + CIP):

Germany. Asked for it once and got it. She was a smoking hot Romanian streetwalker and we did it in a car. She told me not to CIP, but I disobeyed. Otherwise, I always wore a condom.

Morocco. Tried P4P once and got. When we started, she asked surprised "pas de capote? But was ok with it.

Philippines. Once in a brothel. Got chlamydia.

Jakarta. One night stand with no money involved. After I came inside she told me to pull out next time, and next time I obeyed (even thought she claimed to be on the pill). I got chlamydia for the second time, but I'm not 100% sure if it was from her.

An important lesson learned is that STDs are a very real danger. Chlamydia is nothing, but I am now afraid of more serious stuff.

Question to Egy Monger New: do you think the women who let you CIP use contraception or they just don't care and are happy to have kids from a random man?

JKTBanger
06-26-21, 04:18
I was reading on some of the other countries in this forum (mostly Kenya) about how guys eat PrEP medicine every day, which allows them to bareback without any real risk of HIV. It seems that it's widely available in other countries, but I haven't been able to find anywhere in Jakarta that sells it.

I'm working if anyone knows where I can a supply of PrEP pills in Jakarta?

Goferring
06-26-21, 10:24
Question to Egy Monger New: do you think the women who let you CIP use contraception or they just don't care and are happy to have kids from a random man?Contraceptives are far easier and cheaper in Indo than say the Philippines. However, few working girls are bothered. Most of the hard core girls have had so many doses and coat hanger abortions that they are far less likely to fall pregnant than your average girl. I know of many working girls-done-good who struggled to fall pregnant even after settling down.

Of course, rogue pregnancies do happen but it's a risk many seem to be willing to take.

MarquisdeSade1
06-28-21, 02:28
I was reading on some of the other countries in this forum (mostly Kenya) about how guys eat PrEP medicine every day, which allows them to bareback without any real risk of HIV. It seems that it's widely available in other countries, but I haven't been able to find anywhere in Jakarta that sells it.

I'm working if anyone knows where I can a supply of PrEP pills in Jakarta?I wouldn't buy it in some shitty 3rd world farmacia or not shitty farmacia.

Buy it in the developed world or don't buy it.

Its critical that you are get 100% of the active ingredients.

I'm guessing you wouldn't buy antibiotics or chemo drugs in the 3rd world.

JKTBanger
06-28-21, 15:55
I wouldn't buy it in some shitty 3rd world farmacia or not shitty farmacia.

Buy it in the developed world or don't buy it.

Its critical that you are get 100% of the active ingredients.

I'm guessing you wouldn't buy antibiotics or chemo drugs in the 3rd world.Well, sure, if I was making a trip here for holiday then yea. But I am living in Jakarta and travel isn't so easy at the moment. I guess part of the question was if anyone knows of a reputable place to buy it? I've messaged a few of the clinics that I found online, but they all say that it isn't available at their clinic and that their patients get it overseas, and I have read that some places / clinics will order it from overseas, but I am not in the know of where to go to get the 3 month supply that I am hearing about.

I'm not sure if ordering it online is any safer than buying it from a random clinic. But since I do love barebacking these girls from time to time, it would be great to find something. Also, I have gotten antibiotics out here lots of times, and assuming it is the right antibiotic for what you are needing to treat, it has always worked out fine. I haven't encountered fakes if that is what you're implying.

But, I do hear you that for how much is at stake it makes sense to find a reputable source. Which is exactly what I am trying to do.

GDreams
06-28-21, 16:10
Hmmm, it makes me wonder if you have ever ventured to those parts of Jakarta. Or even to Jakarta itself. Also, considering you don't want to play Russian Roulette, as you have written not so long ago. Besides, does it occur to you that you might be eating a pussy that was creampied a short while before that by some random john?Reminds me of a joke:

A guy going down on a pro and comes across a pea. Thinks that's a bit odd but keeps licking. Soon he comes across a piece of meat. He raises his head and asks 'are you sick, I've just come across a pea and a piece of meat in your pussy. ' She says 'no but the guy before you was. '

Hilo77
06-29-21, 02:34

I'm working if anyone knows where I can a supply of PrEP pills in Jakarta?How hard did you look for it? One google search query and I found dozens of sources, including multiple sellers on Indonesia's most popular online marketplace.

J Janni
06-29-21, 05:29
Well, sure, if I was making a trip here for holiday then yea. But I am living in Jakarta and travel isn't so easy at the moment. I guess part of the question was if anyone knows of a reputable place to buy it? I've messaged a few of the clinics that I found online, but they all say that it isn't available at their clinic and that their patients get it overseas, and I have read that some places / clinics will order it from overseas, but I am not in the know of where to go to get the 3 month supply that I am hearing about.

I'm not sure if ordering it online is any safer than buying it from a random clinic. But since I do love barebacking these girls from time to time, it would be great to find something. Also, I have gotten antibiotics out here lots of times, and assuming it is the right antibiotic for what you are needing to treat, it has always worked out fine. I haven't encountered fakes if that is what you're implying.

But, I do hear you that for how much is at stake it makes sense to find a reputable source. Which is exactly what I am trying to do.https://www.iwantprepnow.co.uk/

Have a look at the stores linked to by this website. They've tested the offerings and I've had good dealings with one (Green Cross Pharmacy.)

Most of the sites linked post internationally and are aware of the requirements for different countries.

JKTBanger
06-29-21, 06:14
How hard did you look for it? One google search query and I found dozens of sources, including multiple sellers on Indonesia's most popular online marketplace.I've been doing my research. As I mentioned, I am wanting to find a reputable source. I am aware of a lot of the websites that send around Chinese copies that work sometimes, internet pharmacies are always hit or miss unless you're going with a well known one like GoodRx (which unfortunately doesn't ship to Jakarta), or one of the big chains like CVS or Walgreens (which also don't ship to Jakarta).

I did contact the following clinics in Jakarta, which are pretty well known and are the main locations for HIV testing:

http://angsamerah.com/

https://www.balimedika.com/

https://www.iac.or.id/

http://www.testjkt.org/

They either didn't respond at all, or responded that it is not available in Indonesia and that people need to bring it with them overseas.

I did finally find a clinic that is associated with a LGBT group in Europe that ships to Jakarta. From Googling, they seem fairly reputable.

Posting this here for anyone else who might be interested, you can reach them at:

lgbtworldorg@gmail.com.

Hi,

Thanks for your message. We can process deliveries to Jakarta. Available PrEP currently:

Truvada - 138 EUR x 1 bottle.

Tenof-them - 82 EUR x 1 bottle.

Delivery to Indonesia - 93 EUR per package.

Maximum order 3 bottles.

Medical certificate for custom clearance is included.

Delivery time is around 7 business days from funds clearance on our side.

We accept PayPal, credit cards online, Transferwise in EURO.

For order processing we need data below:

Full name -.

Nationality -.

Passport number -.

Date of birth -.

Email address -.

Phone number -.

Delivery address and post code -.

Preferred forms of payment -.

Kind regards,

Geo Explorer
06-29-21, 12:35

I'm working if anyone knows where I can a supply of PrEP pills in Jakarta?My gay coworker in US was on PrEP. He mentioned it casually once, but I did not ask about the details. Gay forums on the internet may be a good source of information.

From what I understood, PrEP is essentially HIV medication taken by a person without HIV and just like any drug can have potentially dangerous side effects. You might need to be monitored by a doctor while you're on it for stuff like liver or kidney damage.

It goes without saying that talking to an actual doctor is a good way of getting medical advice.

Tommy Suharto
07-02-21, 02:33
I've been doing my research. Have you? Why do you think you need it? The guys in the Kenyan forum discuss it only because they are banging girls from the Kibera slums, where HIV is prevalent. It's not applicable here. Here it is predominantly gay men that use PreP. There's a reason for that, here is some data for you on HIV transmissions. https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/hiv-transmission-rates#transmission-through-sex. Insertive penile vaginal sex has a relative slim chance for transmission, as opposed to receptive anal sex. Unless you are planning on visiting Taman Lawang, do you really need it?

I'd be more concerned about resistant super strains of common STD's. If you are engaging freelancers. For barebacking the unexperienced, I'd rate "fallen angels" number one (check out that little white pengemis begging at blok M square).

Smoothy
07-02-21, 18:29
Reminds me of a joke:

A guy going down on a pro and comes across a pea. Thinks that's a bit odd but keeps licking. Soon he comes across a piece of meat. He raises his head and asks 'are you sick, I've just come across a pea and a piece of meat in your pussy. ' She says 'no but the guy before you was. 'Excellent! Maybe that's what he meant by "exotic meat is already part of my diet".

Adindas
07-05-21, 13:46
Reminds me of a joke:

A guy going down on a pro and comes across a pea. Thinks that's a bit odd but keeps licking. Soon he comes across a piece of meat. He raises his head and asks 'are you sick, I've just come across a pea and a piece of meat in your pussy. ' She says 'no but the guy before you was. '

Well, you will ask them to take a shower and clean that private part before taking the action. Not many people like smelly puss*, do they?? If you know that private part is stinky, which sometimes happen when they are around the end of their preriods you do not want your nose anywhere near that area.

Excellent! Maybe that's what he meant by "exotic meat is already part of my diet".
LOL, is it not true to many mongers?? Many mongers would rather not have BBBJ than not have the chance to lick that exotic meat. Let alone if that piece of meat is pink, juicy, and tender.

Adindas
07-05-21, 14:00
Have you? Why do you think you need it? The guys in the Kenyan forum discuss it only because they are banging girls from the Kibera slums, where HIV is prevalent. It's not applicable here. Here it is predominantly gay men that use PreP. There's a reason for that, here is some data for you on HIV transmissions. https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/hiv-transmission-rates#transmission-through-sex. Insertive penile vaginal sex has a relative slim chance for transmission, as opposed to receptive anal sex. Unless you are planning on visiting Taman Lawang, do you really need it?

I'd be more concerned about resistant super strains of common STD's. If you are engaging freelancers. For barebacking the unexperienced, I'd rate "fallen angels" number one (check out that little white pengemis begging at blok M square).

Good article and to the point.

"Living with HIV and taking antiretroviral therapy can reduce the risk of transmission by up to 96 percent Trusted Source. ".

So, this could also mean that in a country where you could get antiretroviral for free as part of the healthcare system, the risk of getting infected by HIV is very low. Unless they are junkies or not acting rationally anyone infected with HIV will take antiretroviral regularly as it is about their own life. Any comment on this please??

OmBule
07-07-21, 01:36
So, surprise surprise surprise, G2, by Gandaria, was operating subrosa the last few days, sharing information only over What's App. But apparently, someone noticed the 75 billion motorcycles parked out front and figured out hey, the spa is open. The cops raided the place; it's now closed.

No word on whether the strike team figured out if Mr Braid, three doors down, is also still open.

https://megapolitan.kompas.com/read/2021/07/06/06381441/polisi-gerebek-tempat-spa-di-jakarta-selatan-15-terapis-ditangkap

ILuvThePussy
07-11-21, 18:44
So, surprise surprise surprise, G2, by Gandaria, was operating subrosa the last few days, sharing information only over What's App. But apparently, someone noticed the 75 billion motorcycles parked out front and figured out hey, the spa is open. The cops raided the place; it's now closed.

No word on whether the strike team figured out if Mr Braid, three doors down, is also still open.

https://megapolitan.kompas.com/read/2021/07/06/06381441/polisi-gerebek-tempat-spa-di-jakarta-selatan-15-terapis-ditangkapOh that's why they removed all the photos of the girls from their google drive. Hopefully braid stays open, was hoping to visit them when the country reopens. You think its a permanent closure?

JKTBanger
08-08-21, 08:48
Oh that's why they removed all the photos of the girls from their google drive. Hopefully braid stays open, was hoping to visit them when the country reopens. You think its a permanent closure?Recently arrived back in Jakarta and am dealing with this mandatory quarantine, which really sucks but I guess it is worth the trip to get vaccinated. Or so they say. I saw this post, which is a real bummer because G2 and Braid had become my local go to spots. I'm locked up in a hotel for another week, but curious to know if anything is open (G2, Braid, or otherwise.) or if it's crickets?

Possessed Seoul
08-10-21, 14:22
We'll know later this week, it seems the PPKM conditions are being relaxed slightly, but not much. I've just come back to the big durian from the Bush and the first week was all tumbleweeds rolling down the streets. Luckily Friday night I was able to utilize a private bar at a friend's workplace in Central Jakarta, but there were no options apart from that. Suffice to say I've been getting more pussy out in the sticks and coming back to the capital, which used to be a treat, is a bit of a chore now. Sources inform that EP and Star Deli will be open from 1600 to 2000 and I am hoping the shenanigans will carry on behind closed doors as per usual. I don't go to the places you mentioned, but I would imagine they would be a few weeks away from operating as they had previously. Roll on back to work and turning the tap on for that sweet, dark eastern pussy!

Recently arrived back in Jakarta and am dealing with this mandatory quarantine, which really sucks but I guess it is worth the trip to get vaccinated. Or so they say. I saw this post, which is a real bummer because G2 and Braid had become my local go to spots. I'm locked up in a hotel for another week, but curious to know if anything is open (G2, Braid, or otherwise.) or if it's crickets?

J Janni
08-10-21, 14:27
I've been doing my research. As I mentioned, I am wanting to find a reputable source. I am aware of a lot of the websites that send around Chinese copies that work sometimes, internet pharmacies are always hit or miss unless you're going with a well known one like GoodRx (which unfortunately doesn't ship to Jakarta), or one of the big chains like CVS or Walgreens (which also don't ship to Jakarta).

I did contact the following clinics in Jakarta, which are pretty well known and are the main locations for HIV testing:

http://angsamerah.com/

https://www.balimedika.com/

https://www.iac.or.id/

http://www.testjkt.org/

They either didn't respond at all, or responded that it is not available in Indonesia and that people need to bring it with them overseas.

I did finally find a clinic that is associated with a LGBT group in Europe that ships to Jakarta. From Googling, they seem fairly reputable.

Posting this here for anyone else who might be interested, you can reach them at:

lgbtworldorg@gmail.com.Try www.iwantprepnow.co.uk.

They tested the major offerings from postal suppliers. I sourced from them. Quick delivery and reasonably priced.

JKTBanger
08-16-21, 10:57

https://megapolitan.kompas.com/read/2021/07/06/06381441/polisi-gerebek-tempat-spa-di-jakarta-selatan-15-terapis-ditangkapUnfortunately, it looks like the the'Bunker Bar was also caught up in this raid. It is under the same ownership, and according to Google and the signs on door when I dropped by last night they are closed for good. Let's hope that G2 and Mr. Braid aren't of the same fate.

https://goo.gl/maps/8XuQP1kZt8bMM6yh7

Sad to see so many of these places falling apart. At this point, I wonder if places like Travelers, Classic, etc. Might be gone for good.

Blacka0
08-17-21, 15:44
Unfortunately, it looks like the the'Bunker Bar was also caught up in this raid. It is under the same ownership, and according to Google and the signs on door when I dropped by last night they are closed for good. Let's hope that G2 and Mr. Braid aren't of the same fate.

https://goo.gl/maps/8XuQP1kZt8bMM6yh7

Sad to see so many of these places falling apart. At this point, I wonder if places like Travelers, Classic, etc. Might be gone for good.Brother JKTBanger I'm wondering if 1001 is already open for business do you know that place brother its in kota tua?

JKTBanger
08-18-21, 09:01
Brother JKTBanger I'm wondering if 1001 is already open for business do you know that place brother its in kota tua?I know of it, but haven't been out of South Jakarta since the lockdown was announced. I'd be curious to know if anyone has been there recently, or if anywhere is open, but from what I am aware of everything is shutdown. Last weekend I was stopped and hassled by the police for being out past curfew, which is apparently at 9 pm. After a bit of listening and a lot of apologizing they finally let me go with a warning since where they stopped me was almost in front of my apartment building.

I think everything is going to be very locked down until the 26th of this month, when we'll see if they lift all of these regulations.

Does anyone know of anywhere open? I am really missing G2 and Braid!

Blacka0
08-22-21, 07:43
I know of it, but haven't been out of South Jakarta since the lockdown was announced. I'd be curious to know if anyone has been there recently, or if anywhere is open, but from what I am aware of everything is shutdown. Last weekend I was stopped and hassled by the police for being out past curfew, which is apparently at 9 pm. After a bit of listening and a lot of apologizing they finally let me go with a warning since where they stopped me was almost in front of my apartment building.

I think everything is going to be very locked down until the 26th of this month, when we'll see if they lift all of these regulations.

Does anyone know of anywhere open? I am really missing G2 and Braid!Hi bro,

If you like south Jakarta I suggest you go to dheaven in widjaja centre.

Ruko Grand Wijaya Center Blok F37-B40, RT. 6/ RW. 1, Pulo, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12160, Indonesia.

I love this place because you can massage en fuck the girls and the second they are open from 11:00 that makes its really good.

Its 350.000 for the girl.

405.000 for the room.

So total 755.000 rp.

Last time I went to Dewi she was very good, small tits, tight pussy can suck very good and deep.

And if you are finished you can go to the beginning of the street and eat delicious sate at Kenanga (Chinese restaurant).

JKTBanger
08-23-21, 07:02
Hi bro,

If you like south Jakarta I suggest you go to dheaven in widjaja centre.

Ruko Grand Wijaya Center Blok F37-B40, RT. 6/ RW. 1, Pulo, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12160, Indonesia.

I love this place because you can massage en fuck the girls and the second they are open from 11:00 that makes its really good.

Its 350.000 for the girl.

405.000 for the room.

So total 755.000 rp.

Last time I went to Dewi she was very good, small tits, tight pussy can suck very good and deep.

And if you are finished you can go to the beginning of the street and eat delicious sate at Kenanga (Chinese restaurant).Is it open now? Have you been there recently?

Possessed Seoul
08-23-21, 17:15
Anyone know a pharmacy in South Jakarta where one can buy cialis OTC?

Smoothy
08-23-21, 17:59
Anyone know a pharmacy in South Jakarta where one can buy cialis OTC?I used to buy them at Blok M Square. Then again, that was a few years ago. I have no idea what Blok M Square looks like during these times.

Hilo77
08-24-21, 13:16
Anyone know a pharmacy in South Jakarta where one can buy cialis OTC?There is a website that starts with the Indonesian word for "shop" and ends in "pedia".

It has a search function.

Fill your boots.

Possessed Seoul
08-24-21, 14:08
Thanks, but for a number of reasons I won't go into, I am looking to buy them OTC.

There is a website that starts with the Indonesian word for "shop" and ends in "pedia".

It has a search function.

Fill your boots.

Blacka0
08-24-21, 14:53
Thanks, but for a number of reasons I won't go into, I am looking to buy them OTC.I know if you go to kota on JL. Gajah mada and at night on the main street you have the street vendors with the blue wooden stalls they sell all kinds of pills also Viagra, Cialis but if those pills are real I don't know for sure because I never tried them, I used to buy them safe in the mall at guardian or a Watson.

SeaTraveler
08-24-21, 23:52
Anyone know a pharmacy in South Jakarta where one can buy cialis OTC?I used to get them at a pharmacy right on Falatehan Street next to the old Top Gun. No questions asked.

SeaTraveler
08-24-21, 23:57
Anyone know a pharmacy in South Jakarta where one can buy cialis OTC?This is the one on JL. Falatehan St. Sign says APOTEK.

Irish Mongrel
08-25-21, 09:44
Anyone know a pharmacy in South Jakarta where one can buy cialis OTC?Where about in South Jakarta are you staying? I've bought from Apotek Terogong when I've stayed in the Kristal Hotel. Have also bought from the Guardian Chemist in Senayan Plaza and Pondok Indah Mall. Found it easier to buy over the counter in Jakarta than in Bali were they would be a little more stringent. But even then walked into the Guardian Chemist in Discovery Mall first thing one morning and they just had a pile of boxes on the counter with whom I took was the pharmacist twiddling one in his hands. Ended up with a couple of those boxes without any questions.

Hilo77
08-26-21, 02:05
Guys.

There are thousands of pharmacies in Jakarta.

You can buy Cialis or Viagra in any of them.

Is there anything else worth discussing on this thread or should we just shut up shop now and call it a day?

Irish Mongrel
08-26-21, 02:10
Guys.

There are thousands of pharmacies in Jakarta.

You can buy Cialis or Viagra in any of them.

Is there anything else worth discussing on this thread or should we just shut up shop now and call it a day?Probably not until somebody opens a border or two.

JKTBanger
08-31-21, 12:41
Opens tomorrow.

Smoothy
08-31-21, 14:50
Opens tomorrow.Please make sure to take nude photos of the girls you do there, and share them on the forum.

Smoothy
08-31-21, 20:12
Izzi Massage.

I haven't called that number in a while, but the last time I did the chick gave a great oily cock and balls massage before sex.

JKTBanger
09-14-21, 10:34
Please make sure to take nude photos of the girls you do there, and share them on the forum.Sorry, I don't have the paid privileges to see photos on the forum and I'm not bitcoin aware enough to get them. I'll have to contribute with my updates and leave the pictures to everyones imagination!

Smoothy
09-14-21, 13:01
Sorry, I don't have the paid privileges to see photos on the forum and I'm not bitcoin aware enough to get them. I'll have to contribute with my updates and leave the pictures to everyones imagination!You can still post your photos. You just won't be able to view them after you post them.

CamboCleve
09-18-21, 16:01
I'm not familiar with the spas in Kelapa Gading, and a quick Google Maps search didn't really turn up much. I tend to search for Bar and Massage as those seem to be where the fun is. If I am making the trip, I leave feeling ripped off if I have to wait through an hour of back rubbing only for an average hand job. That normally doesn't even keep me hard. Last thing I want is a massage if it isn't a brothel in disguise. If you are aware of some good places in that area, I am happy to scout them out and report back.

Most of the places I massage places I have been going to are in South Jakarta as it is a little closer to home. There are a few decent ones around Blok M that are open, and one near Gandaria Mall that I reported on a few posts back that has been fun.

I'd love to find some of the more extreme places. I read posts from the past about guys fucking on the side of rail road tracks or in shanties under a bridge. I'd love to find some of these areas, but from the exploring I've done it seems like it is recently shut down or is a relic of a past era. If anyone has any advise, I am all ears!When things start to reopen you should see if Kings cross, Sumo spa and hotel or MTR2 bar are open, all were a lot of fun to visit in Kelapa Gading before the covid shutdown.

I think the railroad track brothels were all shut down a few months ago, when I visited them over a year ago the quality of the talent was very poor but the price I was quoted was only 200 k, I passed on the offers but it was worth a look for the experience.

Ggekko2009
09-20-21, 18:37
Does this mean that Indonesia is opening up for vaccinated visitors? Does anyone know?

https://indonesien.ahk.de/en/infocenter/news/news-details/indonesia-reopens-borders

Egy Monger New
09-20-21, 19:20
Does this mean that Indonesia is opening up for vaccinated visitors? Does anyone know?

https://indonesien.ahk.de/en/infocenter/news/news-details/indonesia-reopens-bordersWith the climate change agenda and the Davos crowd having a tight grip on Indonesia's affairs, opening its borders at this stage is wishful thinking. In fact, it won't even happen in 2022.

The only way in currently is to blow 11 million IDR on a B211 A e-visa through one of the visa agencies which allows you to stay up to 6 months. You'll still need to be fully vaccinated with QR code, do 3 PCRs and endure 8 days of (strict) quarantine in one of the many overpriced hotels with crappy tasteless meals and no balcony (looking at about another 10 million IDR for the cheapest hotel on offer). So about $1500 just to get in.

For the countless submissive and sweet 18 and 19 year old LBFMs that are perfectly fine with BBFS+CIP, it's probably worth it though. Especially if you're planning on doing the full 6 months.

Ggekko2009
09-20-21, 19:50
With the climate change agenda and the Davos crowd having a tight grip on Indonesia's affairs, opening its borders at this stage is wishful thinking. In fact, it won't even happen in 2022.

The only way in currently is to blow 11 million IDR on a B211 A e-visa through one of the visa agencies which allows you to stay up to 6 months. You'll still need to be fully vaccinated with QR code, do 3 PCRs and endure 8 days of (strict) quarantine in one of the many overpriced hotels with crappy tasteless meals and no balcony (looking at about another 10 million IDR for the cheapest hotel on offer). So about $1500 just to get in.

For the countless submissive and sweet 18 and 19 year old LBFMs that are perfectly fine with BBFS+CIP, it's probably worth it though. Especially if you're planning on doing the full 6 months.That strict 8 days quarantine is a definite no-go. That is too bad as I was hoping they can waive the quarantine requirement for those who are fully vaxxed.

Smoothy
09-21-21, 14:10
I was hoping they can waive the quarantine requirement for those who are fully vaxxed.Haven't you heard? The current narrative is that even fully vaxxed people can still get covid, transmit covid, and die of covid. But they still need to get a booster shot every 6 months or so.

Bienenstich
09-24-21, 05:35
Haven't you heard? The current narrative is that even fully vaxxed people can still get covid, transmit covid, and die of covid. But they still need to get a booster shot every 6 months or so.I thought every subforum has its own stupid shit in. Thread. This definitely deserves to be on the front page of any tabloid newspaper. Haven't read something stupid like this in a long time. You ignore that it is unlikely to die hospitalize or transmit bc the viral load is weaker if you have a decent vaccine and are infected. Even if you need to refresh the vaccine every 6 months it makes economical sense to just get cause its free and the piece of mind when going abroad alone is just worth IMO.

Smoothy
09-25-21, 13:21
I thought every subforum has its own stupid shit in. Thread. This definitely deserves to be on the front page of any tabloid newspaper. Haven't read something stupid like this in a long time. You ignore that it is unlikely to die hospitalize or transmit bc the viral load is weaker if you have a decent vaccine and are infected. Even if you need to refresh the vaccine every 6 months it makes economical sense to just get cause its free and the piece of mind when going abroad alone is just worth IMO.First of all, most tabloid newspapers are more accurate than CNN these days. But my intention was simply to point out the current narrative. Which I did accurately. It's naive to think getting the vaccine will do anything to help you avoid being quarantined. Whether the vaccine is actually a benefit to your health or not relative to the risks of getting a vaccine that has not been fully tested is a different topic.

The current reality is that even if you get sick or just test positive for covid, then recover from covid so that you have natural immunity, the narrative is that they still want you to get the vaccine. So whether you already have a strong immunity from recovering from covid or have whether you have not had covid yet, since you are a "good citizen" you may go ahead and get vaccinated (twice in some cases if it's an mRNA vaccine) to follow the advice of the narrative. You may even get a booster shot at some designated time period (seemingly that will be an unending recurrence of boosters for the rest of your life) to further strengthen the powers of your protection from covid. Even with all of that, upon arrival in Indonesia, you still have to go into quarantine for 8 days fully funded by yourself and you still need to provide negative covid tests paid for by yourself.

The bottom line is you have to quarantine 8 days in Indonesia. Even if you follow all of the current narrative's guidelines, get vaccinated, get the booster shots as suggested, and you have either never even been sick or if you have been sick in the past and recovered to have natural immunity, you still have to be "quarantined". I would think both the tabloids and CNN might even agree that is the case.

Axel Heyst
09-26-21, 13:50
The bottom line is you have to quarantine 8 days in Indonesia. Even if you follow all of the current narrative's guidelines, get vaccinated, get the booster shots as suggested, and you have either never even been sick or if you have been sick in the past and recovered to have natural immunity, you still have to be "quarantined". I would think both the tabloids and CNN might even agree that is the case..Quarantine is the requirement for entry now, but at some point in the future, most likely when 75% to 80% of the local population has been vaccinated this will end and all foreigners will need to enter is a negative PCR test and / or proof of vaccination.

I would love to go back to Jakarta, but not until 1. The quarantine is lifted and 2. I hear that my favorite bordellos or quality new ones are back up and running. It is a good thing there are alternative open, no quarantine, countries to visit and hook up with smoking' hot girls or I would be very depressed. Here is to a spring 2022 open city Jakarta. I hope it happens.

Ggekko2009
09-29-21, 00:17
First of all, most tabloid newspapers are more accurate than CNN these days. But my intention was simply to point out the current narrative. Which I did accurately. It's naive to think getting the vaccine will do anything to help you avoid being quarantined. Whether the vaccine is actually a benefit to your health or not relative to the risks of getting a vaccine that has not been fully tested is a different topic.

The current reality is that even if you get sick or just test positive for covid, then recover from covid so that you have natural immunity, the narrative is that they still want you to get the vaccine. So whether you already have a strong immunity from recovering from covid or have whether you have not had covid yet, since you are a "good citizen" you may go ahead and get vaccinated (twice in some cases if it's an mRNA vaccine) to follow the advice of the narrative. You may even get a booster shot at some designated time period (seemingly that will be an unending recurrence of boosters for the rest of your life) to further strengthen the powers of your protection from covid. Even with all of that, upon arrival in Indonesia, you still have to go into quarantine for 8 days fully funded by yourself and you still need to provide negative covid tests paid for by yourself.

The bottom line is you have to quarantine 8 days in Indonesia. Even if you follow all of the current narrative's guidelines, get vaccinated, get the booster shots as suggested, and you have either never even been sick or if you have been sick in the past and recovered to have natural immunity, you still have to be "quarantined". I would think both the tabloids and CNN might even agree that is the case.It all depends if one country has a policy to live with covid or one stubbornly still wants to maintain a zero-covid policy. I think zero-covid is no longer possible, since that horse has already left the barn, which means eventually all countries need to adopt a policy of living with it. In order for a country to be able to live with covid and not break their healthcare system, a much higher percentage of the population needs to be vaxxed with effective vaccines, not some sino-crap. Unfortunately, that is what are mostly available to the majority of people in Indonesia. At least some protection is still better than none.

Canada and most of western Europe are already allowing fully vaxxed visitors entry without quarantines.

CodeName47
09-30-21, 09:13
It all depends if one country has a policy to live with covid or one stubbornly still wants to maintain a zero-covid policy. I think zero-covid is no longer possible, since that horse has already left the barn, which means eventually all countries need to adopt a policy of living with it. In order for a country to be able to live with covid and not break their healthcare system, a much higher percentage of the population needs to be vaxxed with effective vaccines, not some sino-crap. Unfortunately, that is what are mostly available to the majority of people in Indonesia. At least some protection is still better than none.

Canada and most of western Europe are already allowing fully vaxxed visitors entry without quarantines.Once the tourism is back in force in other wealthy countries, the rest of the world will follow. It is just about time the fear and fortress mindset to slowly disappear.

CodeName47
10-04-21, 04:39
Australia is lifting the ban on outbound travel. Hopefully more flights and inbound restriction from Indonesia lifted too.

Cucumber
10-10-21, 13:59
Could anyone who is familiar with Jakarta in pre-pandemic times give a proper, broad overview of the current mongering situation in the city? From perusing the forum, I have the impression that the large venues like Classic Hotel, Tourst Hotel, Malioboro, Kings Cross, Sumo are all closed; some smaller massage places are open. Is this correct? What about online dating? I would have thought that if most venues are closed, girls would migrate to online dating where I assume it is more difficult for the government to regulate activity.

And what is it like to be in Jakarta now? Are malls open / closed, bars open / closed, people working from home, traffic and air and noise pollution down?

Kalamaris87
10-11-21, 22:07
Could anyone who is familiar with Jakarta in pre-pandemic times give a proper, broad overview of the current mongering situation in the city? From perusing the forum, I have the impression that the large venues like Classic Hotel, Tourst Hotel, Malioboro, Kings Cross, Sumo are all closed; some smaller massage places are open. Is this correct? What about online dating? I would have thought that if most venues are closed, girls would migrate to online dating where I assume it is more difficult for the government to regulate activity.

And what is it like to be in Jakarta now? Are malls open / closed, bars open / closed, people working from home, traffic and air and noise pollution down?A friend living in Jakarta told me yesterday that the clubs are opening again. So if the clubs are open, I guess the rest is as well.

Hilo77
10-12-21, 02:26

And what is it like to be in Jakarta now? Are malls open / closed, bars open / closed, people working from home, traffic and air and noise pollution down?In answer to the questions in your first paragraph, yes, pretty much, the big clubs are closed, some of the smaller ones have reopened and Tinder is your go-to place now for hook-ups and contacts. Three- and four-star hotels continue to operate providing very reasonably priced accommodation for your assignations. There is high unemployment among karaoke hostesses, massage therapists, SPGs etc. But many of the girls simply decamped back to their kampungs and haven't yet returned. Tinder is full of agents, immediately identifiable by the fake photos of dubiously attractive Korean and Japanese models in their profiles and their opening gambit of "Where you stay, hotel or apartamen?" They will ask 1. 5 million but can be immediately bargained down to 800 k but the girl that eventually shows up will be business-like and in a rush to leave for her next gig. Better to stick to the good old-fashioned amateurs looking for a bit of cash, you can get a single mom, bored housewife or office girl looking to make her rent for 500 k or 600 k for an afternoon's short time.

All the malls have reopened, you need a special, very intrusive and battery-draining, app from the government which tracks your every move to get into the malls and restaurants (only residents of Indonesia can download the app, something the government appears not to have considered when it talked about reopening Bali to foreigners). The bars are open again but they aren't as busy as they were. Traffic and pollution have returned to normal. Mask-wearing is compulsory and there is usually a lot of faddle-daddle about "health protocols" before entering public places but nothing that can't be overcome.

Not quite back to normal, but I'd say 80% there.

Possessed Seoul
10-12-21, 05:16
in the future, most likely when 75% to 80% of the local population has been vaccinated
You'll be waiting a damn long time for that to happen. Currently with only 21% fully vaccinated and around 200,000 doses given a day, you are looking at around another 2 years before that is a reality. Even then, that will only happen assuming current rates are maintained. There is a lot of hesitancy out there, mostly driven by religion and superstition. I think what's more likely is that certain areas will be re-opened to fully vaccinated visitors. Expect the whole system to be poorly planned and to fall apart within weeks of being implemented.

Cucumber
10-12-21, 21:48
In answer to the questions in your first paragraph, yes, pretty much, the big clubs are closed, some of the smaller ones have reopened and Tinder is your go-to place now for hook-ups and contacts. ....Thanks for the helpful information!

CamboCleve
10-16-21, 12:03
Thanks for the helpful information!My friend in Jakarta told me that the Classic Hotel has reopened the 2nd floor bar, but you will need the app that shows you are double vaxxed to get entry and the other bars inside the classic are going to open as they get more girls, Travel Hotel has also reopened with the same vax rules to get in, both clubs are still low on numbers, If I get to Jakarta for a holiday sometime in the future I will give a first hand report.

Offshore Swell
10-17-21, 01:07
My friend in Jakarta told me that the Classic Hotel has reopened the 2nd floor bar, but you will need the app that shows you are double vaxxed to get entry and the other bars inside the classic are going to open as they get more girls, Travel Hotel has also reopened with the same vax rules to get in, both clubs are still low on numbers, If I get to Jakarta for a holiday sometime in the future I will give a first hand report.Like most places, the average business owner, security guard etc. Does not much enjoy enforcing the entry rules about vaccination status. The Peduli Lindungi app only works if you have an Indonesian phone number. OS just shows a screenshot of his overseas vaccination certificate to get into the mall as does Lady OS, who is Indonesian but was also vaccinated overseas. So far with 100% success.

When it comes to getting into the rat houses, the control group is 50% smaller because OS never takes lady OS with him. But given that he has never even been asked to show vaccination status there despite all the check in QR codes on display at the door. OS can safely say with 100% confidence that one will be admitted.

Banana Boi
10-21-21, 19:20
My friend in Jakarta told me that the Classic Hotel has reopened the 2nd floor bar, but you will need the app that shows you are double vaxxed to get entry and the other bars inside the classic are going to open as they get more girls, Travel Hotel has also reopened with the same vax rules to get in, both clubs are still low on numbers, If I get to Jakarta for a holiday sometime in the future I will give a first hand report.That's all fine. Bigger issue is when will we be allowed to get back in to Indonesia. My other concern is I would have to quarantine in Thailand again after going to Indonesia since Indonesia is not on the Thailand no quarantine list.

Eequalsmc2
10-22-21, 03:10
That's all fine. Bigger issue is when will we be allowed to get back in to Indonesia. My other concern is I would have to quarantine in Thailand again after going to Indonesia since Indonesia is not on the Thailand no quarantine list.The Thailand threads are missing you, and await your return.

Banana Boi
10-22-21, 05:05
The Thailand threads are missing you, and await your return.Thanks. I'll let Explorer feed you guys his invaluable information and expertise on the Thailand forum.

Sanstuen
10-25-21, 14:55
Dear all,

I can confirm that Starmoon bar is open and the actions seems to be back on in Jakarta. They did not even ask me to check for the vaccine app (pedulilindungi).

There was a pretty decent fishbowl collection of buffet to choose from. I chose a dessert named "Ocha". Hmm. I guess not a great choice (the breasts looked big from far but were pretty small when she came near). She was a bit of a hurry and clean freak, brushed before and after and cleaned herself thoroughly (not a bad thing I guess?

No BBBJ for though only CBJ. Did not agree without cover.

For the FS, it was decent. She was small petite and small perky b88 BS. A bit eager to finish fast. Would not try her again. But will be visiting the place again.

Face: 6/10.

P: 7/10.

Be: 6/10 (Small petite).

Sx: 8/10.

Damage: 400 k (Room + Girl).

Next stop. The'Heaven.

Banana Boi
10-26-21, 00:06
I can confirm that Starmoon bar is open and the actions seems to be back on in Jakarta. I thought Kota Indah remained open during COVID. Apologies if wrong haven't been following threads closely.

Egy Monger New
10-26-21, 00:16
I thought Kota Indah remained open during COVID. Apologies if wrong haven't been following threads closely.It shut down completely in the first week of March 2020 and remained closed until sometime in January 2021. But if you knew the Mamasans you could order the cewek privately to your place.

It closed again in July but opened again during the start of this month. Interestingly, they were open everyday during Ramadan this year even in the afternoon.

Hilo77
10-29-21, 15:43
I passed the Classic Hotel the other day and asked the satpam if the motel rooms were open, not only were the rooms open but Lantai Dua was also open, music, sexy dancers and all the girls you could shake a stick at, he delightedly told me.

Intrigued I went up and sure enough it was open, full on, bizarrely the sexy dancers were wearing perspex face masks (and even more bizarrely didn't take their clothes off, which rather defeats the purpose) but other than that no sign of health protocols. It gave me a nice buzz taking a seat once again after 18 months, telling the mamsan not to bother me until I got a beer down my neck, and just like the old days, her ignoring my very clear instructions and grabbing the first girl passing to introduce to me. There were plenty of girls, dressed in halter tops and tight trousers rather than the dresses of before but looking no worse for that.

I got a fine-looking seemingly busty young lady (claimed to be 19, almost certainly older) and she persuaded me to call an equally attractive friend, two-for-one package for 500 k. Normally I would never fall for that (two girls usually means more is less as they chat, check their phones and happily ignore the client) but I was feeling in ebullient form just to find myself back in the game again.

As it turned out it was just like the old days, two 20-something Sundanese single moms, who in the harsh light of the bedroom out of their push-up bras and high-heeled stilettoes lacked the glamour they presented in the noise and darkness upstairs. Added to that, the perfunctory covered BJ reminded me why I rarely had a great time in Classic.

But you know what? I didn't care. It was just nice to know that the green shoots of spring are here, winter's over. My life didn't come to a shuddering end in March 2020 after all, there's fun to be had again.

Just not in Classic, not this time.

Bienenstich
11-02-21, 19:22
Dear all,

No BBBJ for though only CBJ. Did not agree without cover.
. Added to that, the perfunctory covered BJ reminded me why I rarely had a great time in Classic.

But you know what? I didn't care. It was just nice to know that the green shoots of spring are here, winter's over. My life didn't come to a shuddering end in March 2020 after all, there's fun to be had again.

Just not in Classic, not this time.Posts like these make me feel like it's even worse than thailand. The only girls offering CBJ there are on br other than that you really don't have to ask. Egy monger claiming BBFS is standard yet there are dudes paying for cbjs. Iirc Smoothy wrote a year ago as well that its standard pros will always ask for a condom.

I don't mind running around asking for BBFS everywhere but if I know where to expect what chances with pros I would appreciate it a lot.

Egy Monger New
11-02-21, 21:05
Posts like these make me feel like it's even worse than thailand. The only girls offering CBJ there are on br other than that you really don't have to ask. Egy monger claiming BBFS is standard yet there are dudes paying for cbjs. Iirc Smoothy wrote a year ago as well that its standard pros will always ask for a condom.

I don't mind running around asking for BBFS everywhere but if I know where to expect what chances with pros I would appreciate it a lot.Not a weekend millionaire or someone with a sample base of a few tens of chicas. I am talking hundreds possibly thousands. Nobody has ever insisted on a condom. Of course, I do tip when needed, a maximum of 100 to 150 thousand Rupiah. Sometimes I pay nothing.

The one and only time the chica refused I walked out and complained to the Mamasan, who got me a free replacement who would eventually go BBFS, with CIP even. It may help if you are a regular face in these establishments in these cases.

Bienenstich
11-02-21, 23:29
Well how I understand right now its like this. In Indonesia its rough getting BBBJ but BBFS + cip is no problem at all. Anywhere in Indonesia really.

Otherwise something just doesn't check out when dudes claim they get chicks insisting on CBJ in sleazy places like kota indah and ig more upscale brothels like hotel classic. Sample sizes of around 10 would be good enough for me but hundreds seem even better. But yea, reading this makes me very excited cause the places I'm most curious about are those hotel floor brothels like hotel classic and travel.

Hilo77
11-03-21, 16:31
Oh great, things have reopened again and we celebrate by dragging out the carcass of another discussion that's been done to death countless times before.

Look it's simple, in the big commercial meat markets many (many, not all) of the girls will insist on covered BJ's. Many won't, many won't even insist on a condom for full sex, you can often have the most crazy abandoned sex you ever had in a place like Travel or Classic, but it's not the norm. You can ask beforehand, a simple solution I suppose, but usually it never crosses your mind. You can insist on an uncovered BJ, it being your goddam right as a voter and a taxpayer, you can make a fuss, you can call the mamasan and get your girl changed, insisting that she registers your righteous complaint about standards of service.

Or, you know, you could recognise the fact that you're paying 25 bucks for an hour of mechanical sex with an indentured sex worker (and almost certainly heavily indebted single mother) and just suck up your privilege and mark it up to experience.

You want to call the shots in your sex scene? Organise it yourself, that's what I do. That way you know what you're getting and you can insist on what your paying for, although as has been pointed out a thousand times you really are an unlucky schmuck if you can't find a girl willing to do what you want in Jakarta, as often as not for free. This town is teeming with sex-mad pros, semi-pros and good old-fashioned happy amateurs.

Just don't swagger into the brothel equivalent of a McDonalds and complain to the management because the pickle in the burger isn't to your liking.

Fuller Up
11-04-21, 06:09
I'm in Jakarta briefly for the first time later this week.

I'm looking for a clean, upscale spa where I can get a happy ending massage around lunchtime.

Any other extras, such as full service, aren't necessary (though wouldn't necessarily be refused), though it would be nice to be able to choose the girl, and it would be preferable it the girl performs the massage nude.

Any recommendations? Are spots like Fortune Spa and Delta Spa good for this kind of thing? I do care a bit about the attractiveness of the masseuse, and am fine paying a premium for this.

Thanks in advance.

Smoothy
11-05-21, 00:07

I'm looking for a clean, upscale spa where I can get a happy ending massage around lunchtime.

Any other extras, such as full service, aren't necessary (though wouldn't necessarily be refused), though it would be nice to be able to choose the girl, and it would be preferable it the girl performs the massage nude.

Any recommendations? Are spots like Fortune Spa and Delta Spa good for this kind of thing? I do care a bit about the attractiveness of the masseuse, and am fine paying a premium for this.

Thanks in advance.You didn't mention where you are in Jakarta. Jakarta is a big city.

Fuller Up
11-05-21, 01:05
You didn't mention where you are in Jakarta. Jakarta is a big city.Sorry. I'm in the Harmoni (SP?) area.

If there are better options elsewhere, though, I'd be happy to jump in a taxi and travel around, as long as it's worth it and within reasonable distance.

Father Ted
11-09-21, 05:33
If your still here Banger I'd be happy to grab a few.

The most painful part was getting on the airplane. Lots of confusion and incorrect information when trying to get alignment between Immigration, the local Indonesian Embassy, and the airline is no small effort. It's clear that none of these offices actually talk to each other. I was denied at the airport twice and not allowed to board the flight, once for not having the right information from the local Embassy and the other because the local Embassy never informed the airline. I did need to have a PCR test, a medical certificate, and a "fit to fly" certificate, all dated within a week.

After finally getting all the paperwork done, 3rd times a charm, I was able to board the flight and lift-off. Arriving Indonesia was time consuming but relatively painless. Lots of waiting, lots of social distanced lines to wait in, lots of rubber stamps. Slow moving and spread out but fairly well put together.

Any Mongers in Jakarta up for a weekend drink, let me know!

Sriwijaya
11-09-21, 08:13
Jakarta is not back to almost pre-pandemic levels in terms of spas, bordellos and freelancers. A lot of girls available. Malioboro, classic and travel open. Kota indah open.

Also Michat has emerged as a very popular tool for finding freelancers during the pandemic, and will likely be popular in the future also.

Where is the best place to be allowed bareback CIP in Jakarta? Classic and travel its not often on the menu.

I usually have more success in the spas.

Sriwijaya
11-10-21, 03:41
Correction, It should have been 'Jakarta is now back to pre-pandemic lecels.

Jakarta is not back to almost pre-pandemic levels in terms of spas, bordellos and freelancers. A lot of girls available. Malioboro, classic and travel open. Kota indah open.

Also Michat has emerged as a very popular tool for finding freelancers during the pandemic, and will likely be popular in the future also.

Where is the best place to be allowed bareback CIP in Jakarta? Classic and travel its not often on the menu.

I usually have more success in the spas.

Banana Boi
11-10-21, 22:49
Was wondering if anyone could clarify the latest travel restrictions for Indonesia. This only applies to the 19 countries that have been deemed allowed to enter Indonesia effective October 14. In one section it says a 211A visa is allowed to enter Indonesia and that section includes tourist visas. However, in another section it states that Visa on Arrivals are still suspended. Does that mean I can apply for a visa at the Indonesian Embassy if I am a citizen of one of the 19 countries and be allowed to fly in to Soekarno?

With only a 3 day quarantine and Jakarta bars all now open this seems like a better option for me than going to Thailand where bars can not fully reopen, other than Phuket.

PedroMorales
11-11-21, 00:02
It depends where you are flying from (Australians, thankfully, cannot fly without an exemption) and your vax status.

Assuming a US passport.

Unvaccinated:

Unvaccinated travelers are not allowed to enter Indonesia. Entry restrictions do not apply to:

-Indonesian citizens and residency permit holders;.

-Travelers with health or humanitarian purposes.

Travelers are required to take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test on arrival at the airport.

Travelers are required to verify foreign-issued, vaccination cards that will be used to accommodate activities in Indonesia. (online form= https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in).

Travelers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result in English. The test must be taken a maximum of 72 hours before departure. = RT-PCR Test 72 hours before departure Travelers must have health insurance or travel insurance that includes health financing, as well as a statement letter willing to pay independently all medical costs (if some are not covered by insurance / do not have insurance) if exposed to COVID-19 while in Indonesia. (For full details and exemptions, see https://www.imigrasi.go.id/id/covid19/).

Travelers must wear masks in public places.

Fully Vaccinated.

Vaccinated travelers from United States (and 221 additional countries) are allowed to enter Indonesia as long as they meet one of the following requirements:

-Holders of valid visit visa (B211) or a limited stay visa;.

-holders of a valid Business Travel Card;.

-Travelers under the Travel Corridor Arrangement (TCA);.

-Holders of valid Stay Permits (ITAS or ITAP) and Re-Entry Permits;.

-Holders of unused Visit Visa and Limited Stay Visa issued for the period 22 April – 18 July 2021 must re-check the reactivation eVisa that has been sent to the e-mail address of the foreigner and the guarantor. They must use their new eVisa no later than October 15,2021;.

-Travelers with health or humanitarian purposes;.

-Holders of diplomatic and service visas.

Entry restrictions do not apply to:

-Indonesian citizens and residency permit holder.

Travelers are required to take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test on arrival at the airport.

For full details and exemptions, see https://www.imigrasi.go.id/id/covid19/.

Description.

Fully vaccinated travelers must quarantine for 3 days at a facility designated by the Indonesian government. Travelers must take a COVID-19 RT-PCR test on day 3 of quarantine. Travelers who test positive must quarantine for longer at their own cost.

This requirement does apply to:

-Indonesia migrant workers;.

-Students and civil servants;.

-Travelers who stay in hotels / inns approved by the government.

-Travelers over the age of 18;.

-Holders of diplomatic / service stay permit;.

-Holders of KITAS and KITAP.

Complete here: https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in.

Forms and documents.

Mandatory non-Indonesian vaccination verification form. Travelers are required to verify foreign-issued, vaccination cards that will be used to accommodate activities in Indonesia. Form = https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in.

Proof of negative COVID-19 test results Travelers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result in English. The test must be taken a maximum of 72 hours before departure. RT-PCR Test 72 hours before departure For full details and exemptions, see https://www.imigrasi.go.id/id/covid19/.

Mandatory Health Alert Card Travelers are required to download and fill out the eHAC Indonesia (Indonesia Health Alert Card) application via smartphone, then show the details to the officer upon arrival. An droid https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.telkom.tracencare and IOS apps https://apps.apple.com/id/app/pedulilindungi/id1504600374 avaialble.

For full details and exemptions, see https://www.kemkes.go.id/article/view/21072000001/air-transport-requires-i-pedulilindungi-i-application-use.html.

Mandatory proof of vaccination Travelers must have proof of vaccination in the form of a vaccine card or certificate in paper or digital form showing they have received the full dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Foreign nationals who cannot be vaccinated due to medical conditions must show a health certificate stating that the person is unfit for COVID-19 vaccination.

Travelers exempted are:

-Holders of diplomatic visas at ministerial level on official visits;.

-Travelers under the age of 18;.

-Travelers under the Travel Corridor Arrangement scheme.

Mandatory health insurance Travelers must have health insurance or travel insurance that includes health financing, as well as a statement letter willing to pay independently all medical costs (if some are not covered by insurance / do not have insurance) if exposed to COVID-19 while in Indonesia.

Masks are mandatory in public. Travelers must wear masks in public places.

Was wondering if anyone could clarify the latest travel restrictions for Indonesia. This only applies to the 19 countries that have been deemed allowed to enter Indonesia effective October 14. In one section it says a 211A visa is allowed to enter Indonesia and that section includes tourist visas. However, in another section it states that Visa on Arrivals are still suspended. Does that mean I can apply for a visa at the Indonesian Embassy if I am a citizen of one of the 19 countries and be allowed to fly in to Soekarno?

With only a 3 day quarantine and Jakarta bars all now open this seems like a better option for me than going to Thailand where bars can not fully reopen, other than Phuket.

Sriwijaya
11-11-21, 03:58
Yes its my understanding too that the Visa On Arrival scheme has still not been re-activated and that you need to apply for a visa at your nearest consulate or embassy, before you enter Indonesia.

Sriwijaya.

FlapFlap
11-13-21, 12:43
Yes its my understanding too that the Visa On Arrival scheme has still not been re-activated and that you need to apply for a visa at your nearest consulate or embassy, before you enter Indonesia.

Sriwijaya.I think its even worse and that you have to contact an Indonesian visa agent and let him handle it for you. From what I understand you can't apply for it yourself. A sneaky way to put those people back to work by the Indonesian government maybe?

Egy Monger New
11-14-21, 17:22
Jakarta is not back to almost pre-pandemic levels in terms of spas, bordellos and freelancers. A lot of girls available. Malioboro, classic and kota indah open.Classic, Travel, Malioboro and Kota Indah are indeed open. However, for the first 3 quality is down yet prices are up compared to pre-Covid. And in the case of Malioboro, you need proof of vaccination to get in. I used a photoshoped one and had no issue.

Sriwijaya
11-15-21, 10:19
First time visit to Zaigon spa in Mangga Besar last weekend. Impressed with the setup. Lounge and sauna.

Did not try the sauna, only wanted companionship. The GRO let me choose a girl after seeing pictures on her phone. At least 15 available, age between 20-25. All good looking. Price was 650 all inclusive. Girl performed very well, was up to anything. Highly recommended.

Sriwijaya.

Sriwijaya
11-15-21, 10:21
Yes some of the places ask for vaccine certificate. But if your a foreigner they will almost accept anything with the writing 'vaccine' in it if you insist.

Classic, Travel, Malioboro and Kota Indah are indeed open. However, for the first 3 quality is down yet prices are up compared to pre-Covid. And in the case of Malioboro, you need proof of vaccination to get in. I used a photoshoped one and had no issue.

Crocodilexp
11-16-21, 02:34
As it turned out it was just like the old days, two 20-something Sundanese single moms, who in the harsh light of the bedroom out of their push-up bras and high-heeled stilettoes lacked the glamour they presented in the noise and darkness upstairs. Added to that, the perfunctory covered BJ reminded me why I rarely had a great time in Classic.

Just not in Classic, not this time.That was the most poetic thing I ever read on this forum. Thank you for lifting our spirits.

Now, if only they'd bring back visa-free entry or visa-on-arrival to Indonesia.

Lefeu
11-16-21, 03:11
That was the most poetic thing I ever read on this forum. Thank you for lifting our spirits.

Now, if only they'd bring back visa-free entry or visa-on-arrival to Indonesia.I agree, very poetic!

MaddyBluess
11-26-21, 11:01
I used JW Marriott & LE Meridien Spas. The therapists are very attractive & pretty good service. If you are staying there, then you can request in room & no limits.

Thanks in advance.

Thampi62
12-09-21, 12:51

With only a 3 day quarantine and Jakarta bars all now open this seems like a better option for me than going to Thailand where bars can not fully reopen, other than Phuket.https://kemlu.go.id/losangeles/en/news/11727/update-indonesia-travel-restrictions

Feel like it will take more time for a comfort travel to Indo. Very sad.

JamesXBrown
12-12-21, 10:16
I am looking to spend some time in Indo as a tourist and I think I have understood it may be possible to obtain a B211 A for tourism purposes as the matrix provided at imigrasi. Go. ID has "wisata" listed as one of the "Dapat untuk melakukan kegiatan".

Of course I don't know the precise legal definition and / or practical application of the term "wisata" so I am just guessing.

When I start the registration process for the visa application however, the first thing it asks for is a Guarantor Identification (ID), so I guess I need a guarantor also?

Any tips or tricks on how I navigate this?

I could apply with either my UK or Irish passport.

Powsurf
12-28-21, 23:59
Going to be in Jakarta for less than 24 hours in a few months, I want to stay in a hotel where there are hooks, like Malio or something, where I can stay in the hotel, and I won't have to go to another location, or maybe lots of mong spots nearby. Money no problem as what Malio girls are like 150 dollars or so right? Only 1 night arriving at 4:30 pm from Tokyo, then onto Padang next day. Want to do some serious monger action quickly. Please help.

Gern
12-29-21, 10:34
Also consider Classic Hotel. Sent you a DM.

Going to be in Jakarta for less than 24 hours in a few months, I want to stay in a hotel where there are hooks, like Malio or something, where I can stay in the hotel, and I won't have to go to another location, or maybe lots of mong spots nearby. Money no problem as what Malio girls are like 150 dollars or so right? Only 1 night arriving at 4:30 pm from Tokyo, then onto Padang next day. Want to do some serious monger action quickly. Please help.

Stykler
12-29-21, 21:32
Going to be in Jakarta for less than 24 hours in a few months, I want to stay in a hotel where there are hooks, like Malio or something, where I can stay in the hotel, and I won't have to go to another location, or maybe lots of mong spots nearby. Money no problem as what Malio girls are like 150 dollars or so right? Only 1 night arriving at 4:30 pm from Tokyo, then onto Padang next day. Want to do some serious monger action quickly. Please help.https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-8535-grand-mercure-jakarta-harmoni/index.shtml

You won't regret it.

BKKguru
12-30-21, 08:39
I too recommend the Grand Mercure Harmoni. Nice Hotel with some good looking gals working as Restaurant hostess.
They also have Spa and Massage Room inside the Hotel. Not sure if it is still open due to Covid.

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel...ni/index.shtml

Ggekko2009
01-02-22, 19:49
In case you are not aware, there is a mandatory 10 to 14 days quarantine at this time due to omnicron, unless you are a diplomat. Things may change in a few months but you need to be aware of the risk for your current plan.

In any case, here is the website with hotels that you can stay during the quarantine for anyone who needs it.

https://quarantinehotelsjakarta.com

Powsurf
01-03-22, 16:17
In case you are not aware, there is a mandatory 10 to 14 days quarantine at this time due to omnicron, unless you are a diplomat. Things may change in a few months but you need to be aware of the risk for your current plan.

In any case, here is the website with hotels that you can stay during the quarantine for anyone who needs it.

https://quarantinehotelsjakarta.comYes thanks.

Hoping that goes away in a few months.

Powsurf
01-03-22, 16:18
Yes thanks.

Hoping that goes away in a few months.And I called Malio and other places a few days ago.

No girls No girls due to Covid, all closed, hotel part open but no fun.

Ggekko2009
01-03-22, 22:25
And I called Malio and other places a few days ago.

No girls No girls due to Covid, all closed, hotel part open but no fun.Malio club should be open. A girl that I knew informed me a few days ago that she is still working there. Even asked me when I can visit her again. Of course, as soon as Indonesia is open again without the need for mandatory quarantine.

Egy Monger New
01-03-22, 22:53
Malio club should be open. A girl that I knew informed me a few days ago that she is still working there. Even asked me when I can visit her again. Of course, as soon as Indonesia is open again without the need for mandatory quarantine.It is open, but like I said in an earlier post quality is way down compared to pre-Covid. No imports. Locals are not fresh off the kampung or amateurs as, say, KI and are priced more than double. The only 3 or 4 ones worth taking are arrogant and so full of themselves because I guess they are in demand. Plus you get charged 175,000 even if you don't use the Malio facilities or order anything.

Ottotot
01-06-22, 13:34
What's up fellas? Just want to introduced myself in this lovely forum. I'm native but don't lived there anymore. I'm going to Jakarta by the end of February and will contributes my experiences. Right now, I'm just keep crossing my fingers and hope that they will reduce the quarantine time by the time I get there. We'll see and again.

Ggekko2009
01-08-22, 17:01
What's up fellas? Just want to introduced myself in this lovely forum. I'm native but don't lived there anymore. I'm going to Jakarta by the end of February and will contributes my experiences. Right now, I'm just keep crossing my fingers and hope that they will reduce the quarantine time by the time I get there. We'll see and again.Definitely looking forward to your report when you get there. Which places do you usually go?

Can't wait for this Omicron to be over soon and this mandatory 10 days quarantine to be lifted and visa on arrival be reinstated.

Ottotot
01-09-22, 01:44
Definitely looking forward to your report when you get there. Which places do you usually go?

Can't wait for this Omicron to be over soon and this mandatory 10 days quarantine to be lifted and visa on arrival be reinstated.I've been to most of the popular spot such as travel, classic, starmoon bar, zaigon, and so on. But the one that I really missed is the slum area that used to be called "kalijodo". In that area, you can dine in with "abg" for just $15 but that place had been demolished by the previous governor. I know that there are other place that similar like that but I don't know if I will check it out because the place is kinda hidden. Other than that, I might going to look around on the chatting apps as well. Being fluent in Bahasa really make things easier.

How about you?

Irish Mongrel
01-09-22, 06:14
Definitely looking forward to your report when you get there. Which places do you usually go?

Can't wait for this Omicron to be over soon and this mandatory 10 days quarantine to be lifted and visa on arrival be reinstated.Think everybody is lining up for that. Going to be lots of hungry little ladies desperate to provide some company Just about two years since my last visit, left Indonesia literally just as people were starting to talk about COVID. Tapped my little freebie on the ass and told her not to worry, would see her in a couple of months. It's been a very long two months!

HornDog215
01-09-22, 20:10
I too recommend the Grand Mercure Harmoni. Nice Hotel with some good looking gals working as Restaurant hostess.
They also have Spa and Massage Room inside the Hotel. Not sure if it is still open due to Covid.

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel...ni/index.shtmlHey all! Long time lurker new time poster! I am super excited to provide my reports! I was just approved and got my visa to enter Indonesia I'm leaving from JFK in NYC (my home) on February 21st.

My question is is the Grand Mercure Harmoni still a good hotel that has spas and restaurants open with working girls? As I'll have to quarantine in the hotel for. 7 days now I don't want nor can I actually leave the hotel. I was considering this hotel or going cheaper by staying at the classic.

Any advice or recommendations for "in house" entertainment for my month long stay in Indonesia starting February 21st?

Thanks in advance!

Ggekko2009
01-09-22, 20:35
I've been to most of the popular spot such as travel, classic, starmoon bar, zaigon, and so on. But the one that I really missed is the slum area that used to be called "kalijodo". In that area, you can dine in with "abg" for just $15 but that place had been demolished by the previous governor. I know that there are other place that similar like that but I don't know if I will check it out because the place is kinda hidden. Other than that, I might going to look around on the chatting apps as well. Being fluent in Bahasa really make things easier.

How about you?My M. O. Is towards the other end of the spectrum pre-covid. I prefer the freelancers route, and so I would typically go to places like CJ, BATS etc. Some of the freelancers may be through the girls that I would know who would then introduce me to their circle of friends who would need the extra cash. Always worked out great since these girls would have already vouched for me.

I have tried the Twitter route once but got burned. Well, lessons learned. I might have better luck in the future via this approach. Been to Crown, but the place is a cesspool and you would definitely need to know your way around in there to score, otherwise you will be devoured. Don't really like places such as Travel or Classic much, but Malio is fine and to a certain extent Emporium too.

If one is willing to spend, Colosseum in the old part of the city is a great option. In my opinion, it is still the best place to go clubbing. Booking out a girl after a night of clubbing there is an option, but at a hefty premium. I would typically bring along my own escort or two to have fun there and still end up cheaper cost wise. I still remember the night when my girl introduced her friend to me and her friend in turn brought along another friend of hers. So that night, after clubbing at Colosseum, I ended with three girls in my hotel room. Looking back, what a night to have.

Sriwijaya
01-10-22, 09:21
You seem to know your way around, you will sure have fun. You are right that Kalijodo was demolished a couple years back. But there are several other similar places. To name a few: Rawa Malang and Royal Gedung. Both areas have a lot of ceweks and most allow creampies. Visited Royal 2 times last week and had a great time. Bring your own soap, very basic conditions here. You got to be a bit brave to visit here if you are bule. These areas cater 99.9% for the local market. Official price is now 170000 rp (12 usd).

PM me your wa number if want more details.

Sriwijaya.

I've been to most of the popular spot such as travel, classic, starmoon bar, zaigon, and so on. But the one that I really missed is the slum area that used to be called "kalijodo". In that area, you can dine in with "abg" for just $15 but that place had been demolished by the previous governor. I know that there are other place that similar like that but I don't know if I will check it out because the place is kinda hidden. Other than that, I might going to look around on the chatting apps as well. Being fluent in Bahasa really make things easier.

How about you?===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Menteng
01-10-22, 11:23
I read some posting where members mention hotels they want to stay at during the obligatory quarantine in Jakarta. I don't think it will be possible to randomly pick one. Look here:

https://quarantinehotelsjakarta.com

Ggekko2009
01-10-22, 15:43
Hey all! Long time lurker new time poster! I am super excited to provide my reports! I was just approved and got my visa to enter Indonesia I'm leaving from JFK in NYC (my home) on February 21st.

My question is is the Grand Mercure Harmoni still a good hotel that has spas and restaurants open with working girls? As I'll have to quarantine in the hotel for. 7 days now I don't want nor can I actually leave the hotel. I was considering this hotel or going cheaper by staying at the classic.

Any advice or recommendations for "in house" entertainment for my month long stay in Indonesia starting February 21st?

Thanks in advance!A word of caution. A quarantine is a quarantine is a quarantine. This means that you cannot leave the room and only certain hotels are in the approved list by the government because they need to adhere and enforce quarantine protocols. This also means that you are not allowed to wonder off into their spas if they have any and certainly no visitors into your room.

I posted this link in the past. You can check out for the list of approved hotels and what to expect during your quarantine stay etc.

https://quarantinehotelsjakarta.com/

The Indonesian regulation on this changes constantly, so expect the quarantine duration to change again by February. Of course, I am just sharing this information based on what I heard and read, and not based my first hand experience on their quarantine process.

Grand Mercure Harmoni is in the approved list of quarantine hotels. I used to stay there pre-covid but their standard room is small and I would not want to be stuck in their standard room for 7 days. You might also want to get VPN like NordVPN or PIA. If not, you can't even access ISG, let alone porn for your in-house entertainment, hehehe.

Egy Monger New
01-10-22, 15:51
A word of caution. A quarantine is a quarantine is a quarantine. This means that you cannot leave the room.Since the hotels aren't strictly quarantine-only and other regular guests also stay there (albeit in different floors), I have often wondered into other indoor areas of the hotel with no issue. First-hand experience in 3 hotels.

JamesXBrown
01-10-22, 18:15
You seem to know your way around, you will sure have fun. You are right that Kalijodo was demolished a couple years back. But there are several other similar places. To name a few: Rawa Malang and Royal Gedung. Both areas have a lot of ceweks and most allow creampies. Visited Royal 2 times last week and had a great time. Bring your own soap, very basic conditions here. You got to be a bit brave to visit here if you are bule. These areas cater 99.9% for the local market. Official price is now 170000 rp (12 usd).

PM me your wa number if want more details.

Sriwijaya.Like many others, I am straining at the leash for the reinstatement of VOA.

In the meantime, I would love to hear more about "Rawa Malang and Royal Gedung". I can find a place called Rawa Malang (which looks to be in an "interesting" part of town but "Royal Gedung" eludes me.

Ggekko2009
01-10-22, 18:22
Since the hotels aren't strictly quarantine-only and other regular guests also stay there (albeit in different floors), I have often wondered into other indoor areas of the hotel with no issue. First-hand experience in 3 hotels.Cool, if that is your first hand experience, I stand corrected. So which ones did you use and when?

Ottotot
01-11-22, 02:44

PM me your wa number if want more details.Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, I'm a native and fluent in Bahasa, so I think I will be ok. But I do not recommend this places for foreigners since lots of thugs will be around this area and if you don't know where to go, you'll end up got robbed or something worse. I will definitely interested in royal gedong because I heard about it couple times. Maybe we can meet up and check out the place together if you're around, Sriwijaya.

I also pretty interested with some of the freelancer but most of them are more interested with foreigners, not me who is native.