PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71]

Grebe925
03-04-24, 17:22
1001 has various places to go to, but I recommend pool area. Its awesome over 80 girls easily and all top draw, international selection is kick ass and even better. 1001 pool is fabulous not for money savers. Punters can enjoy a private time with the girls in the cabanas and draw the curtains enjoy 30 minutes and then take her to the private room for another 60. This place is very high on my list, for more details read my review from January 2024.OK, I get it now. I'll look for the pool area. Thanks a lot.

Mmroz
03-04-24, 23:01
Hi,

My company will organize a several-day convention in Jakarta next month, and it will be my 1st time in Indonesia.

I have read lots of posts from this thread and I'd really like to try the treasures there.

But my time alone will be quite short:

I am the only one from my country (Eastern Europe), and will arrive 1st, in the evening (9. 30 PM at the airport). The company will pick me up with the 1st colleagues the next morning at the airport.

I assume the "usual places" in the center like Classic are not reasonably reachable within this short time (I will also have to sleep a bit, indeed).

So, do you think it is possible / easy to find girls if I stay close to the airport? Any recommendation (hotel / girls) is welcome.

RedZork
03-05-24, 06:15
Hi,

My company will organize a several-day convention in Jakarta next month, and it will be my 1st time in Indonesia.

I have read lots of posts from this thread and I'd really like to try the treasures there.

But my time alone will be quite short:

I am the only one from my country (Eastern Europe), and will arrive 1st, in the evening (9. 30 PM at the airport). The company will pick me up with the 1st colleagues the next morning at the airport.

I assume the "usual places" in the center like Classic are not reasonably reachable within this short time (I will also have to sleep a bit, indeed).

So, do you think it is possible / easy to find girls if I stay close to the airport? Any recommendation (hotel / girls) is welcome.I agree that I don't think you have any real opportunity to hit the typical spots. The places are open late but you would not get much sleep. Certainly you could have a girl go to your hotel using smooci. Since you have a month to plan you could also start talking to girls on Tinder and very likely set up a date for a girl to come to your hotel. This may allow you to get to bed by 1 am which may be acceptable. Others may be able to comment if there are any other options close to the airport.

What you should actually do is see how you can leverage a modified trip with your company.

I don't know your travel time but assume it will be 10 hrs or more (perhaps a lot more if there is a layover), thus is a reasonable ask to fly out the next morning and not in the evening after your meeting. Having someone fly 10+ hours get a little sleep, attend an all day meeting, then immediately fly out for another 10+ hrs is generally not a reasonable request. I did it early in my career but would never do it nowadays. So you may be able to respectfully negotiate a later return date, then you would be able to enjoy at least one full evening. It never hurts to ask! I found that as soon as I was brave enough to ask, companies / managers were generally ok to make the change.

Even if that doesn't work, you may be able to request an extension of the trip at your cost, just because you have never been to Indonesia and would like to explore a bit. If the meeting is on a Monday or Friday, you can fly in early a day or leave late a day so that you have an extra day on the weekend (no need to take a vacation day). As long as you personally pay for the hotel and food on that day, it generally is no extra cost to the company to change the travel date, and most companies would be happy to alter the booking. Same thing applies during the week but you may have to take a vacation day since the extra day is personal time.

So you probably have an option for some sort of outcall to your hotel, but you have a month, maybe you can alter the trip a little so you can more completely enjoy the trip!

NewImage
03-05-24, 13:51
How much for pool girls at 1001 ?

Appreciate.

Tryntry
03-05-24, 14:19
Its going to be my first time in Indonesia & also my first time mongering since COVID. I already booked my holiday & tickets and only recently realised its going to be Ramadan while I am in Jakarta. So things are not off to a great start. Booked my first 5 nights staying at Holiday Inn GM - but I don't know if the usual places mentioned on this forum. Classic / Travel / Mali / BATS will be open during the holy month.

I am glad your 1st visit turned out to be memorable. Would appreciate if you elaborate a bit more about your SA encounters. Average time you booked them for / average cost. I understand that from a price point YPMV just as YMMV but still just a ball park figure would be great. As I am not keen on overpaying or giving a low ball quote and get them offended. I always tip on good service too.

BTW, I sent you a DM. Help a bro out. LOL.Need not worry, I did the same a couple years ago and seemed fine except for the first couple of days in the beginning and the last couple of days at the end of Ramandan. I don't drink alcohol so don't know if that was restricted at the bars you mention.

The Holiday Inn GM is great location for my interests, and allow "guests" as I've seen them at the breakfast buffet.

Have a great time!

Irish Mongrel
03-07-24, 04:52
Its going to be my first time in Indonesia & also my first time mongering since COVID. I already booked my holiday & tickets and only recently realised its going to be Ramadan while I am in Jakarta. So things are not off to a great start. Booked my first 5 nights staying at Holiday Inn GM - but I don't know if the usual places mentioned on this forum. Classic / Travel / Mali / BATS will be open during the holy month.

I am glad your 1st visit turned out to be memorable. Would appreciate if you elaborate a bit more about your SA encounters. Average time you booked them for / average cost. I understand that from a price point YPMV just as YMMV but still just a ball park figure would be great. As I am not keen on overpaying or giving a low ball quote and get them offended. I always tip on good service too.

BTW, I sent you a DM. Help a bro out. LOL.I've been in Jakarta a few times over Ramadan, but that was a few years ago, think I have a post in here about it. If memory serves me right. The middle day of the month (15 days in) is shut down for everything. Also, BATS ran in a "subdued" mode. No band, a lot more light and just background music. There where still girls around, but not as many. Do a search thru my posts and you may find something relevant. Now that was probably 10 years ago but I doubt things have got much better.

Zippos
03-09-24, 06:48
Pretty common scenario in Indonesia, Malaysia and in Philippines to a degree. Sometimes they would wipe their lips and tongue if they taste salty precum. Don't get offended. Some girls definitely do and some don't.

Sugar, Pablo, Twin can be hit-and-miss sometimes.

Thank you all members for the info, otherwise I would have been totally lost where to go.

Went to Classic, on Saturday, it wasn't the best selection but picked up a cutie Tiaa, beautiful body. For some reason for BJ, she soaked up tissue with listerine and wiped it on my tools. Not sure if this is normal practice here as no one has mentioned this here. But this maybe the reason I finished quick. Shame, would have wanted to have played with her a bit longer.

Later this night hit up Malio. I went there for the experience and I did enjoy it I must say. Bought some lady drinks and they sit on lap and dance. I think I will go again.

Yesterday, I tried out sugar spa, this was disappointing as chose the BJ package, and she keep saying take too long. Massage was not the best as well. So was a crappy* experience from a spa.

This night, was tired so stayed in hotel as my sleep routine is totally messed up.

I have 2 more nights. Not sure where to head to. Hoping to check out Kings Cross.

Zippos
03-09-24, 06:52
NI. Long time! Pool side ranges between 800 to 3 mil. Depending on what you fancy and how many Do check out KC.

How much for pool girls at 1001 ?

Appreciate.

Granite St8
03-09-24, 09:58
Maybe it was because of the time of day (noon) but flew through immigration / customs and took a taxi to the Holiday Inn & Suites Jakarta Gajah Mada, the hotel was decent for the price. A bit tired and my non smoking room stenched like ciggertes maybe from before or from another room. I found that's the case everywhere in Indonesia and they make it worse by masking it with artificial air freshener. The staff were excellent and lots off food options nearby and central to most things.
The smell of burning cigarette smoke hits your nose literally the second you step off the airplane in Jakarta. I have found it is difficult to get true non-smoking rooms the few times I have stayed in budget to mid-range hotels. I cannot sleep well in those rooms so that is my only requirement for my short trips to Jakarta. I found a non smoking family hotel walking distance from Classic on my last trip, Pop Hotel Pasar Baru. It's basic but clean and really is a non smoking hotel, they go so far as to post smoking statistical health facts on the walls. You could still bring a girl there but not sure you would want to do so in such a simple and unadorned place.

Margaya
03-09-24, 13:03
Overall I love this place. Very convenient, decent and stocked well. The quality is a bit lacking but that is everywhere in the world now a days.

One thing I could not figure out if it is possible to approach girl you like, directly, and ask her about services or must haves such as DFK etc. The first girl I had was a dud, provided express service of 20 minutes and truth be told, I just wanted to get the deed done as I was pissed off at her lack of interest in service. The others were fantastic even though langage was a barrier.

So, can someone please advise me how you go about scoping out the best girl for your requirements? Do you talk to them or let those pushy mamasans do the talking?

Banana Boi
03-09-24, 15:45
One thing I could not figure out if it is possible to approach girl you like, directly, and ask her about services or must haves such as DFK etc. Approach the girl you want. Ask her who her Mamasan is. Confirm through the Mamasan she will do DFK or what you are looking for. Mamasan will confirm with the girl. Look at the girl's facial reaction when Mama asks her. That will be more telling than what Mama tells you. If Mama says she will DFK it may not be the same DFK as your definition of DFK so clarify with Mama exactly what you seek. If the girl doesn't do kissing at least you have someone to ***** to after. May not matter if they don't know who you are though. I find Mamas at Classic pretty decent except for 1 or 2. Find one or three you get along with.

Vendelo
03-09-24, 16:51
I've never been to Jakarta but have recently messaged a few girls. So here is my contribution to this thread.

1) Holiday GF. Two girls quoted me US $2,000 to travel with me for 5-7 days.

2) Monthly Allowance. Two girls quoted me 40 M IDR.

3) Evidently, Singaporean and Chinese men are sugaring in Jakarta. One girl said though they are rude, they pay well.

That's all I have.

United1
03-09-24, 18:42
Thanks Vendelo.

I have doing the SA-ing for 2-3 x per year since the 2022. I see the rates have been going up since the few years ago. I hear there was a social media story going aroudn few years ago that a lass getting 1st class treatment, so more women joined with crazys expecations. Ruined for all of us. Before I was getting 8-9's. Now its mostly 6-7's. But I still prefer SA then tinder or hooker pick ups. I am very into GFE. And usually not disappointed with my SA expereinces.

I mostly do short term ppm. My sweet spot is $150-$250 USD. Not sure what is Rupiah. For 2-3 hours of fun. There are models and actress on that site, but they go for much more money and usually with politicians or businessmen. I heard same about the Singaporeans and China as well. They pay well, but absolutely jersks. Also many lot of Japanese biz man, but they are friendlyer. I look like I am in my 30's, so maybe that is helping me.

I also noticed that a lot of the good looking SA girls in Jakarta are going to Singapore or Dubai for weekend trips. They make more money. They find rich guys there who fly them out for weekend.

Sadly the rich boys are ruining everything for us. One tip, with new fast train, you can check Bandung. Its a college town and lots of beauty women. They can be in Jakarta in an hour.

Good lucks.

I've never been to Jakarta but have recently messaged a few girls. So here is my contribution to this thread.

3) Evidently, Singaporean and Chinese men are sugaring in Jakarta. One girl said though they are rude, they pay well.

That's all I have.

NewImage
03-10-24, 00:26
NI. Long time! Pool side ranges between 800 to 3 mil. Depending on what you fancy and how many Do check out KC.Excuse my ignorance and thankyou for your assistance.

NI.

Margaya
03-10-24, 00:57
Approach the girl you want. Ask her who her Mamasan is. Confirm through the Mamasan she will do DFK or what you are looking for. Mamasan will confirm with the girl. Look at the girl's facial reaction when Mama asks her. That will be more telling than what Mama tells you. If Mama says she will DFK it may not be the same DFK as your definition of DFK so clarify with Mama exactly what you seek. If the girl doesn't do kissing at least you have someone to ***** to after. May not matter if they don't know who you are though. I find Mamas at Classic pretty decent except for 1 or 2. Find one or three you get along with.Thank you for the smart reply banana boi. Excellent tips. Much appreciated.

JSmithJ88
03-10-24, 01:30

That's all I have.Sounds too expensive for Jakarta.

But hard to gauge without photos.

Zippos
03-10-24, 04:13
All good pal. King Cross.

Excuse my ignorance and thankyou for your assistance.

NI.

Zippos
03-10-24, 04:24
Here is my equation to bag of potatoes.

A bag of potato cost $5 at Walmart. You can buy the same bag of potatoes at an organic grocery store for $15 and at a wholesale for $2.

Just like any other online places, every thing is hyped up and overpriced. Initially SA was all about non-pro but as time passes, non-pro became pro and so it goes. Girls that used to quote 1 mil and settle for 700/800 are easily quoting 3 mil now.

Back to bag of potato equation, depends on what you like and how much you want to spend for it. Unsure if 2 k for each girl or for both? Needless to say, meals and accommodations are on you.

That's all I have.

Smoothy
03-10-24, 04:42
I've been in Jakarta a few times over Ramadan, but that was a few years ago, think I have a post in here about it. If memory serves me right. The middle day of the month (15 days in) is shut down for everything. Also, BATS ran in a "subdued" mode. No band, a lot more light and just background music. There where still girls around, but not as many. Do a search thru my posts and you may find something relevant. Now that was probably 10 years ago but I doubt things have got much better.I went to BATS Friday night and CJs Saturday night. BATS was like a reunion of girls I knew 20 years ago. Haha. It's amazing those same girls are still going at it.

Bit titty Putri was there, and I hadn't seen her in over 10 years. The last time I took her (10 years ago), she copped an attitude when I got her home and was a crap shag that night so I deleted her phone number. But 20 years ago, she was a young stunner dancing on top of the LE Meridien bar table tops. Crazy as hell and wild in bed. She would shag all night back then. Then in the morning give a blow job while talking to her boyfriend on her cell phone. She thought that was hilarious. And I didn't mind it. Although she still has the big tits, they are saggier now and her body is like 3 times the size as it was back in the day. She went home alone. Glory days have passed her by. I certainly wasn't interested in her or any other girl in BATS that night. I didn't see any that I would have taken home even for 500 k.

CJs was a different story. I was shocked at the quality there last night. There were, of course, the same old group of 5 out of 10 rated girls there (with a few 6's). But other than those mediocre ladies, I haven't seen that many stunners in CJs in a very long time. There were 4 stunners in there. That's as many as I have seen in CJs. Ever. 2 of them I would rate as 9's (I have never seen a 10 in Indonesia). 9 is a true stunner. There was one girl I couldn't take my eyes off of. What a true beauty. Unfortunately, I had brought a date with me and couldn't take my shot. I am a gentleman, after all. But I have no doubt those girls were going to ask for at least 3 million. It's very hard to find that quality in Jakarta. I'm not saying CJs will be like that again any time soon, but that night had some real talent. One thing I will mention is I didn't see any of those girls going home with any guy. They were completely ignoring the Indian guys who approached them. And only 1 of them stayed more than a half hour. The other 3 came in together and all left together after a short look around. When I walked by them though, they did give me positive gestures. I would have been curious how I would have fared. The one true beauty, I may have even been tempted to actually go 3 million. I can't believe I am saying that. Other than those 4 girls, the others didn't deserve more than 800 k, but since they paid 200 k for an entry drink, I guess 1 juta is fair. (In my humble opinion.) But it's all about the experience.

Smoothy
03-10-24, 04:47
I still don't get why some guys do Deep French Kissing with a brothel girl. Those girls rim at least 5 asses a day, most more.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-10-24, 07:58

That's all I have.$2000 . Calling absolute BS on that. Even the most lecherous gold-digging women in all of Asia aren't dumb enough to ask for that kind of money. The monthly allowance is equally absurd. Quite CLEARLY you have never been to Jakarta.

Gonzo Two
03-10-24, 12:47
Papasan at the place where Kartika used to be, near the Suisse Bakery, just around the corner from the Gajah Mada / Mangga Besar intersection, tells me that they will be closed for three days, from today or tomorrow, for the beginning of Ramadhan. Then, he says, business as usual until some as yet undetermined time before Lebaran. I guess a lot of similar places will apply the same rules.

Member #3088
03-10-24, 13:34
Sounds too expensive for Jakarta.

But hard to gauge without photos.They are trying their luck. Negotiate. Start at 1/4 price at most.

BenderOver
03-10-24, 15:51
Papasan at the place where Kartika used to be, near the Suisse Bakery, just around the corner from the Gajah Mada / Mangga Besar intersection, tells me that they will be closed for three days, from today or tomorrow, for the beginning of Ramadhan. Then, he says, business as usual until some as yet undetermined time before Lebaran. I guess a lot of similar places will apply the same rules.Liburan (vacation). They take off for 1 to 2 weeks for Idul Fitri / Eid Al Fitr and return to their desa (village).

BenderOver
03-10-24, 16:03
$2000 . Calling absolute BS on that. Even the most lecherous gold-digging women in all of Asia aren't dumb enough to ask for that kind of money. The monthly allowance is equally absurd. Quite CLEARLY you have never been to Jakarta.There's different rates for everyone.

A) There will be young 18 year old girls that have no idea what the world is like, stuck with no income, and family has mounting bills. They're stuck with debt at KI, KC, Classic and every month, that debt gets worse or barely gets reduced. You can sugar them for 6 M per month to get them out of the industry and if you take care of yourself, decent and fun attitude, you're golden.

B) Then there are the girls that ask EVERY foreigner to be their daddy hoping that one person (or more than one) will be dumb enough to send them a monthly allowance while they're still working the freelance job because they need 10 M+ per month.

C) Then there are the girls that look like models, think they're hot shit, and want enough sugar to shop at the Gucci store and basically think they're worth Western sugar. In this case 30 M+ per month.

Sounds like you found a Category C).

I wouldn't worry too much about the Singaporeans and Mainland China dudes messing up your game in Jakarta. The numbers are way too big and the few guys that are doing that might have taken a few dozen or even a few hundred hot girls off the market, but this social economic problem in Indonesia is in the tune of over a million individuals of the female gender, sadly.

BenderOver
03-10-24, 16:12
Overall I love this place. Very convenient, decent and stocked well. The quality is a bit lacking but that is everywhere in the world now a days.

One thing I could not figure out if it is possible to approach girl you like, directly, and ask her about services or must haves such as DFK etc. The first girl I had was a dud, provided express service of 20 minutes and truth be told, I just wanted to get the deed done as I was pissed off at her lack of interest in service. The others were fantastic even though langage was a barrier.

So, can someone please advise me how you go about scoping out the best girl for your requirements? Do you talk to them or let those pushy mamasans do the talking?I tried this approach and it seldom works. First, the music is so loud that you can barely hear each other even if you're able to speak in bahasa Indo. Second, the MMS can get pushy by getting you into the "Do you want to buy a drink or go upstairs?" situation. And even if you do, the most you'll get out of them is the MMS saying "No baby, good service" as it seems those are always the 4 english words she knows regardless of who she's pointing the laser at and the girl always nods.

The only advice is that when she's not delivering what you want, you just be a gent and be a touch playful. Tell her that you're sad because it's difficult for you to enjoy (this works much better if you learn this phrase in bahasa Indo). The only good thing that can happen at this point is that she replies to you "You tip more?" and she hits you with a 400 k to 500 k request. From there, it's your negotiating skills and really, USD $6. 50 isn't worth my time to lose a good nut. If all else fails, strap on your clothes, drop a 50 k note, and go back to the lounge to look for another girl. Pay the 400 k again and don't sweat it. Really if the USD $26 is a lot, not too sure how to change one's outlook.

Time and time again, the worst decision to be made is to have a session you're not into, blow your load, and then not be horny for the next 12 hours and yet not have had an explosive good time, all because you're worried about saving the fee. Sorry, a good nut is worth more than that to me.

Edit: I read someone else's follow up post about the girls impression, and was reminded that this is also key. When you get the line up, the first thing most guys do is look at the face and body looking for what attracts them. Many times, up in the room, the face ends up losing a point or more because in the light, she's not that pretty or her teeth are jacked up. Many times, up in the room, the body ends up losing a point or more because when the clothes come off, she turns out not to be an 18 year old 90 pound spinner but is really a 24 year old 110 flab hider. But I've found also that the magic in a good time and great service girl is in the line up, looking for the girl that's eye to eye looking at you with a beaming smile. I mean a really radiant smile, nothing like the smile the girls have just to look pretty. The one where she's really really smiling at you and eyes are locked on you, not looking away. Pick that one. Hopefully, you'll find one that's got all three, beautiful face, incredible body, and eye to eye smile on you.

The worst service, almost guaranteed bad time, are the girls that are on their phones not even bothering to look up at you. Those hotties are trouble. They'll burn through your allowance for the night or be expensive on their extra tip ask.

Vendelo
03-10-24, 21:53

That's all I have.Two girls I've messaged that stated 40 M a month.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-11-24, 00:37
I tried this approach and it seldom works. First, the music is so loud that you can barely hear each other even if you're able to speak in bahasa Indo. Second, the MMS can get pushy by getting you into the "Do you want to buy a drink or go upstairs?" situation. And even if you do, the most you'll get out of them is the MMS saying "No baby, good service" as it seems those are always the 4 english words she knows regardless of who she's pointing the laser at and the girl always nods.

The only advice is that when she's not delivering what you want, you just be a gent and be a touch playful. Tell her that you're sad because it's difficult for you to enjoy (this works much better if you learn this phrase in bahasa Indo). The only good thing that can happen at this point is that she replies to you "You tip more?" and she hits you with a 400 k to 500 k request. From there, it's your negotiating skills and really, USD $6. 50 isn't worth my time to lose a good nut. If all else fails, strap on your clothes, drop a 50 k note, and go back to the lounge to look for another girl. Pay the 400 k again and don't sweat it. Really if the USD $26 is a lot, not too sure how to change one's outlook.

Time and time again, the worst decision to be made is to have a session you're not into, blow your load, and then not be horny for the next 12 hours and yet not have had an explosive good time, all because you're worried about saving the fee. Sorry, a good nut is worth more than that to me.

Edit: I read someone else's follow up post about the girls impression, and was reminded that this is also key. When you get the line up, the first thing most guys do is look at the face and body looking for what attracts them. Many times, up in the room, the face ends up losing a point or more because in the light, she's not that pretty or her teeth are jacked up. Many times, up in the room, the body ends up losing a point or more because when the clothes come off, she turns out not to be an 18 year old 90 pound spinner but is really a 24 year old 110 flab hider. But I've found also that the magic in a good time and great service girl is in the line up, looking for the girl that's eye to eye looking at you with a beaming smile. I mean a really radiant smile, nothing like the smile the girls have just to look pretty. The one where she's really really smiling at you and eyes are locked on you, not looking away. Pick that one. Hopefully, you'll find one that's got all three, beautiful face, incredible body, and eye to eye smile on you.

The worst service, almost guaranteed bad time, are the girls that are on their phones not even bothering to look up at you. Those hotties are trouble. They'll burn through your allowance for the night or be expensive on their extra tip ask.Good points on how to select a girl. I will just add that the girls that are not that pretty with the jacked up teeth are often the best shags in the whole place because they get fewer customers and appreciate someone taking a chance on them. :-the Some of my best lays in all of Asia were of that type. Total GFE. In contrast, I never, NEVER go with one who can't be arsed to even look up from her phone or just smiles but not really smiles, as you described.

United1
03-11-24, 01:49
Gents,

I did some RTTF to understand how Jakarta will be during Ramadan. Any one have recent experiences on what to expect? I hearing mix reviews. That the bars, clubs, massage will closed or raided, but also women very looking for money to take back to village. If you can help us with insights will be great. I am mostly a seeking and tinder guy and occational spa.

Irish Mongrel
03-11-24, 02:28
I went to BATS Friday night and CJs Saturday night. BATS was like a reunion of girls I knew 20 years ago. Haha. It's amazing those same girls are still going at it.
Yep, the two times I have been in BATS post COVID and it's been a bit of a reunion party, and I stopped being a regular there in 2013! Did have a "catch-up" with a lady called Nina on the first visit, she had been a long time regular, even post 2013, when I would fly her to KL for the odd trip and literally hadn't changed that much since I last met her. Was a bit sad to see her still working there as she was a really nice lady, great attitude and actually had some smarts. Seemingly had managed to have a bule relationship for a few years but that fell through and necessity brought her back to the old hunting ground. Probably the same with a lot of them. I walked out empty handed when I was there last, and crazy Rosa was walking in. Fortunately she didn't recognize me, or if she did, I was gone to quickly for her to say anything. She had been a regular for a while, but that didn't end well. For her anyway, got way to clingy and I literally couldn't visit BATS without her making a scene (must be some Thai genes in her).

I absolutely hated CJ's. Stayed in the Mulia but would go to BATS! May give it a look if I get to Jakarta this year.

Was thinking of going in a few weeks, but my free time will probably clash directly with Eid, so will probably hit Thailand instead.

SuperLove
03-11-24, 07:41
Prices at 1001 pool, local girls are in 2 categories: 1. 2 and 1. 4 while international are at 3. 4, sadly no girls at 800 k.

NI. Long time! Pool side ranges between 800 to 3 mil. Depending on what you fancy and how many Do check out KC.

SuperLove
03-11-24, 07:47
Before confirming the girl tell / ask mama what you want and make sure she passes on the message to the girl and gets her nod of approval. Not all girls will perform all services, share with mama what you want like BBBJ, DFK, CIM so you have the best experience, a common practice enjoyed by punters, best of luck!

So, can someone please advise me how you go about scoping out the best girl for your requirements? Do you talk to them or let those pushy mamasans do the talking?

SuperLove
03-11-24, 08:26
Great comparison smoothy. My take, world has moved changes alot and what you got 20 years ago you may not get now, and what you get now will be different from what you will get 20 years from now. (if we are still alive, LOL) . Commerce has taken over and girls focus less on service & customer loyalty.

I went to BATS Friday night and CJs Saturday night. BATS was like a reunion of girls I knew 20 years ago. Haha. It's amazing those same girls are still going at it.

Bit titty Putri was there, and I hadn't seen her in over 10 years. The last time I took her (10 years ago), she copped an attitude when I got her home and was a crap shag that night so I deleted her phone number. But 20 years ago, she was a young stunner dancing on top of the LE Meridien bar table tops. Crazy as hell and wild in bed. She would shag all night back then. Then in the morning give a blow job while talking to her boyfriend on her cell phone. She thought that was hilarious. And I didn't mind it. Although she still has the big tits, they are saggier now and her body is like 3 times the size as it was back in the day. She went home alone. Glory days have passed her by. I certainly wasn't interested in her or any other girl in BATS that night. I didn't see any that I would have taken home even for 500 k.

CJs was a different story. I was shocked at the quality there last night. There were, of course, the same old group of 5 out of 10 rated girls there (with a few 6's). But other than those mediocre ladies, I haven't seen that many stunners in CJs in a very long time. There were 4 stunners in there. That's as many as I have seen in CJs. Ever. 2 of them I would rate as 9's (I have never seen a 10 in Indonesia). 9 is a true stunner. There was one girl I couldn't take my eyes off of. What a true beauty. Unfortunately, I had brought a date with me and couldn't take my shot. I am a gentleman, after all. But I have no doubt those girls were going to ask for at least 3 million. It's very hard to find that quality in Jakarta. I'm not saying CJs will be like that again any time soon, but that night had some real talent. One thing I will mention is I didn't see any of those girls going home with any guy. They were completely ignoring the Indian guys who approached them. And only 1 of them stayed more than a half hour. The other 3 came in together and all left together after a short look around. When I walked by them though, they did give me positive gestures. I would have been curious how I would have fared. The one true beauty, I may have even been tempted to actually go 3 million. I can't believe I am saying that. Other than those 4 girls, the others didn't deserve more than 800 k, but since they paid 200 k for an entry drink, I guess 1 juta is fair. (In my humble opinion.) But it's all about the experience.

NewImage
03-11-24, 08:58
I read so many forums and sites that I often forgot where I read something.

Question: (I think I read somewhere) that Jakarta is the best place in SEA for a GFE. Meaning DFK, BBBJ, etc. Or is this Indonesia in general?

Obviously if you paid any girl enough money she would stand on one leg and bark like a dog but "generally" thinking is Jakarta the best place.

Appreciate experienced BM feedback.

NI.

Zippos
03-11-24, 09:06
I've been mongering in Jakarta over a decade and safe to say, these two are severely infected with golden pussy syndrome. If it was one of those insta model or the new trend of Jakarta bouncing titties dj's. I would probably negotiate for 20 m for a week but that too even high.

If you really want shag same glory hole for a week, try your luck with tinder or resort to Cupid. Trust me, you won't regret.

Alternatively, check out one of those entertainment establishment, find the one you fancy and tell Mami you want her for a week, still going to be less than 40 mil.

Two girls I've messaged that stated 40 M a month.

Margaya
03-12-24, 00:35
Very valid points in these replies. Thanks a bunch.

Before confirming the girl tell / ask mama what you want and make sure she passes on the message to the girl and gets her nod of approval. Not all girls will perform all services, share with mama what you want like BBBJ, DFK, CIM so you have the best experience, a common practice enjoyed by punters, best of luck!

Good points on how to select a girl. I will just add that the girls that are not that pretty with the jacked up teeth are often the best shags in the whole place because they get fewer customers and appreciate someone taking a chance on them. :-the Some of my best lays in all of Asia were of that type. Total GFE. In contrast, I never, NEVER go with one who can't be arsed to even look up from her phone or just smiles but not really smiles, as you described.

I tried this approach and it seldom works. First, the music is so loud that you can barely hear each other even if you're able to speak in bahasa Indo. Second, the MMS can get pushy by getting you into the "Do you want to buy a drink or go upstairs?" situation. And even if you do, the most you'll get out of them is the MMS saying "No baby, good service" as it seems those are always the 4 english words she knows regardless of who she's pointing the laser at and the girl always nods.

The worst service, almost guaranteed bad time, are the girls that are on their phones not even bothering to look up at you. Those hotties are trouble. They'll burn through your allowance for the night or be expensive on their extra tip ask.

Zippos
03-12-24, 07:50
Truth to be told, Indonesian girls still has some passion left compared to other SEA. You get them wind up enough, they will pretty much do anything considering you bring them up to their comfort zone. I have never had any Indon cewek refused BBBJ and DFK. Whether it's at Classic, KC, Emporium or non-pro off dating sites.

For pros, I usually wave the money and clarify saying, "You make me happy and it's yours" money does rest of the talking. Next thing you see is that little genie bottle of listening appearing from the bag and you to are rinsing the hell out of your mouth.

For non-pro, obviously you need to give them the impression that she could be a potential candidate for future GF / relationship or something.

Question: (I think I read somewhere) that Jakarta is the best place in SEA for a GFE. Meaning DFK, BBBJ, etc. Or is this Indonesia in general?

Obviously if you paid any girl enough money she would stand on one leg and bark like a dog but "generally" thinking is Jakarta the best place.

NI.

Irish Mongrel
03-13-24, 03:26

NI.Never been to places like Classic so can't talk for them, but the ladies I have picked up from clubs or through Tinder have tended to give excellent GFE experiences. Always been BBBJ and repeats just got better with each additional sessions, although some got very clingy if you repeat too much! The only ones that have asked me for a condom during sex are ones that I have known to have had bule boyfriends and didn't want to ruin that relationship (had a couple of those.).

BrockStar
03-13-24, 15:34
Day 1- 3/8.

I didn't get in until about 730 pm. I didn't get to the bars off Pen. J until about 10 pm and they were all pretty busy so I didn't bother. I normally hit these places, along w / Travel Hotel, Classic in the early afternoon when there are hardly any customers. So day 1 nothing happened aside from getting drunk. *.

Day 2- 3/9.

I arrived at the Travel Hotel at around 130 pm and a mamasan grabbed me by the wrist, had me sit on one of the couches and brought out about a half dozen*women to choose from. She showed me on a piece of cardboard what the prices were; 1-375 K, 2-500 AND 3- 730 K (the option for 3 women was a new one for me! I chose two gals; one was busty and kinda tall for an Indo gal and the other was a complete spinner, both of them' were 19 and didn't speak English. They were both a lot of fun. The spinner is the one that took the initial shower with me and she's the one who blew me first while I enjoyed the other one's tits. After what felt like about 10 minutes of that I couldn't take anymore and took it out on the spinner- doggy style!

This time around the busty one washed me down and of course I groped them titties the whole time. Then I got back on the bed and the busty one blew me, while the other went up top. I didn't wait too long this time around to get inside the busty one, but of course it took me a bit longer to finish round 2. After I finished we laid there naked for another 10 minutes or so, before we got up, showered one last time and split. I gave each gal 50 K for a tip. Great experience overall. *.

Later on at around 7 pm I decided to check out the bars off Pen. J and this time around I popped a sildenafil tablet. I walked in and out the* bars just checking to see what was available until I got to Royal and a busty gal smiled at me and something told me it'd be in my best interest to take her so I did!

Mama quoted me 400 K, I paid and upstairs we went. This gal was even funner than the two I had before. That smile she gave me downstairs felt pretty genuine and she backed it up starting off w / a 10 minute bbj, after motor-boating her tits for a while I got on her down on her back, but she sat back up and continued to blow me so I figured I'd let her do her thing for a bit longer and then went to town. I did her missionary*and she got really into it so I didn't last very long, even though I was on a boner pill. Of course, my boner didn't subside any so I figured why not enjoy a beer downstairs and have her sit w / me. She nursed a beer for quite some time while snuggling up next to me the whole time, which was quite nice. *.

After that I headed off to Starmoon for another beer and checked out the talent. Of all the bars they had the most talent, or at least that was my perception. So for as big of a bust as day 1 was, day 2 was everything I hoped it would be. *.

Day 3- 3/10.

I was so impressed by the thought of having 3 chicks at once I was certain that's what I'd get this time around at Travel Hotel. I arrived at around 3 pm and to my dismay there were a good number of Chinese already there (most definitely from the mainland) and so I went a minute or so before a mamasan came up to me. She presented me w /2 spinners; one was 19 the other 20, neither would've been my first choice, but I was horny so I said they'll do. We went up and it was pretty much the same experience as the first time around, but the women were in a bit more of a rush and a lot more mercenary. I'm not complaining though, they got the job done and after a 50 K tip for each, it's still only 600 K for a 3-some w / two do-able, childless, slender, submissive women. That being said. It was definitely the worst 3-some I've ever had in Jakarta. *.

After that I was pretty spent in regards to sex, but I did go out to the bars again and drank a few. I didn't hit Blok M this time around. The last time I was in Jakarta was in 2019 and it was a sad shell of what it was the first time I'd been there in 2014. I stayed just across the street from the Pen. J bars so I simply wasn't in the mood to ride down there this time around. *.

I flew out the next day and had no issues getting to the airport. I must say having Grab available in Jakarta sure makes getting around town a lot easier, not having to haggle w / another Indonesian taxi driver I consider to be a good thing. The requirement of downloading a phone app in order to get a sim card is a bit more intrusive than I prefer so I didn't bother getting one (like I had before that mandate). Jakarta is still the best in regards to bang for your buck and the locals are insanely nice, but it's not a city I'd recommend*to just anyone. *.

Goferring
03-13-24, 18:28
Day 1- 3/8.

I didn't get in until about 730 pm. I didn't get to the bars off Pen. J until about 10 pm ....Whats "Pen J".

Travel introducing three-fer deals is a new one and welcome. Especially if it includes multiple pops. Previously it was multiple girls but one and done pops.

A good report.

Thanks. G.

BenderOver
03-13-24, 21:37
Whats "Pen J".

Travel introducing three-fer deals is a new one and welcome. Especially if it includes multiple pops. Previously it was multiple girls but one and done pops.

A good report.

Thanks. G.Probably Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta.

Zippos
03-14-24, 05:54
Definitely a great news. It's been a while since I set my foot in Travel but definitely more reason to check it out on my upcoming trip.

On a side note, I heard Bfashion club and spa is closed. No sure how reliable is that! Any idea G or anyone else?

Whats "Pen J".

A good report.

Thanks. G.

Newton York
03-14-24, 07:18
Good points on how to select a girl. I will just add that the girls that are not that pretty with the jacked up teeth are often the best shags in the whole place because they get fewer customers and appreciate someone taking a chance on them. :-the Some of my best lays in all of Asia were of that type. Total GFE. In contrast, I never, NEVER go with one who can't be arsed to even look up from her phone or just smiles but not really smiles, as you described.One of, if not the best fuck I ever had was with a cute, but not gorgeous Thai girl in Geylang, Singapore. That is correct, some of the less pretty ones will try harder. This chick was so awesome she rocked my world. Granted, she wasn't ugly by any definition, girl next door type. Nice big titties. I saw her at least 3 times, and every time she rimmed me like it was the end of the world. First porn like experience I ever had, with her licking my fingers like it was ice cream. And the DFK. It was sublime. Objectively, most of the hottest chicks I've fucked are just ok. The best p4 p's I've ever had were all ok looking, not ugly. But not gorgeous either. So I second all this. If you see an average looking chick and she seems eager, you might just have a winner there. All the hotness in the world isn't going to matter if she won't perform. But if she rocks your world, she can be a plain jane, you'll end up thinking she's the most beautiful chick ever.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-15-24, 06:03
One of, if not the best fuck I ever had was with a cute, but not gorgeous Thai girl in Geylang, Singapore. That is correct, some of the less pretty ones will try harder. This chick was so awesome she rocked my world. Granted, she wasn't ugly by any definition, girl next door type. Nice big titties. I saw her at least 3 times, and every time she rimmed me like it was the end of the world. First porn like experience I ever had, with her licking my fingers like it was ice cream. And the DFK. It was sublime. Objectively, most of the hottest chicks I've fucked are just ok. The best p4 p's I've ever had were all ok looking, not ugly. But not gorgeous either. So I second all this. If you see an average looking chick and she seems eager, you might just have a winner there. All the hotness in the world isn't going to matter if she won't perform. But if she rocks your world, she can be a plain jane, you'll end up thinking she's the most beautiful chick ever.Cool you were in Geylang. I lived in Singapore for nearly 15 years and had tremendous luck finding semi-pro or non-pro honeys there, mainly from Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia, my favorite flavor. One Indo girl ended up being my 'sex friend' as she was sort of a nympho and we banged on a regular basis for a couple of years before she returned to Batam for good.

Banana Boi
03-15-24, 07:54
Whats "Pen J".What Bend Over said. Locals call it PanJay ie. Kota Indah.

BKKguru
03-15-24, 12:06
What Bend Over said. Locals call it PanJay ie. Kota Indah. Yes, the formal street name is Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta.
Helps if you are dealing with a Bluebird driver.

Over the years, different short forms have come up: PanJay, PenJay, PJ etc.
They all refer to the *same* place.

~BKKguru

Gonzo Two
03-16-24, 06:58
NI.Hehe. That's one fantasy that has never even crossed my mind before. Maybe it would be fun.

NewImage
03-16-24, 09:59
Hehe. That's one fantasy that has never even crossed my mind before. Maybe it would be fun.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFaqoJgw-jM

NI.

Newton York
03-17-24, 11:25

NI.That's got to be a lot of money for any chick to do that, especially in public. Maybe she'll do it in private. But if anybody's going to pay a chick to do anything at all, why not just let it be sex. Stand on one leg and bark like a dog? Kinda pointless really, but I'll admit, it'd be entertaining.

Gonzo Two
03-17-24, 12:56
But if anybody's going to pay a chick to do anything at all, why not just let it be sex. Stand on one leg and bark like a dog? Kinda pointless really, but I'll admit, it'd be entertaining.I think it was just, you know, a figure of speech. But the clip was funny.

I went to Hotel Travel last night. Quite good fun. I'm not usually a great fan of the place, but I thought it was about time. During Puasa, entry through the resto. I agree with the poster who said, don't obsess about body type so much, go for the one who isn't mesmerized by her phone and actually looks up and catches your eye. But the one who caught my eye was pretty good, tall, big tits, nice face. I told her to pick a friend to take with us. She liked that idea. Obviously much more fun to work with a friend rather than being stuck all alone with some bule who might turn out to be totally weird. The friend looked a bit shy, not bad, nothing special.

It was kind of hilarious in the room. The friend turned out to be quite new and not that experienced, so the first one was mocking her for her undeveloped blow job skills, giving her instructions, generally taking charge and showing her the ropes. They were giggling and laughing together while I rested between rounds so much that I think they almost forgot I was there. I do speak good Indonesian, so I could follow and join in.

Honestly, service from neither of them was that exceptional, particularly the beginner. But it was a fun evening. I wouldn't make a big point of meeting either of them again, but if they turned up, that would be fine.

BravoFox
03-17-24, 17:57
Little doggy can be fun in the moment. Recently had a little spinner, 4 foot 9 inches and 90 pounds, and finished in doggy with her barking like a dog. Playful ruff, ruffs and was very fun to watch with three points of view from the mirrors and behind. Definitely worth asking to try it out and at no extra cost LOL.

...Stand on one leg and bark like a dog? Kinda pointless really, but I'll admit, it'd be entertaining.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-18-24, 02:10
As the title says. Met on tiktok. Works at Lokasari Plaza Mall. Loves bule guys and spent a few days with me till one of her regular guys put the kabosh on her seeing me, LOL! Not really my body type as I prefer the tiny spinner types but she was certainly enthusiastic and willing to do whatever I wanted.

BenderOver
03-18-24, 07:31
I was in KI and can't remember which bar, doesn't really matter. Had me a beauty of an 19 year old, perfect body, no tats. Sexing her was the highlight of my trip.

I asked her where she worked before and she said Tanjung Priok. I said Where in Tanjung Priok. I didn't know there are places there. She said of course there are. Places with girls are in every part of every city. I asked her where in Tanjung Priok and she did say the name of the place, but she said it so fast, my bahasa abilities just shit a piece of kryptonite. I asked her what is the place like? She said it was like Classic.

That pretty much floored me. There's a place in Tanjung Priok like Classic? And nobody talks about it here? Guys, we need to do better. There's got to be dozens of places worth checking out that we don't even know about. Village places. Whatever! Come on, we keep sharing the same places!

SuperLove
03-18-24, 09:37
GG she looks good and certainly with a lot of potential. Great pics for the eyes, hope you had a blast with her, next time try to get her friends as well. One thing I like about Indo girls, they are definitely ok to share their friends with you. Just how did you connect with her through TT? I am intrigued.

As the title says. Met on tiktok. Works at Lokasari Plaza Mall. Loves bule guys and spent a few days with me till one of her regular guys put the kabosh on her seeing me, LOL! Not really my body type as I prefer the tiny spinner types but she was certainly enthusiastic and willing to do whatever I wanted.

Captain Solo
03-18-24, 14:20
Why spend time and money to travel to distant countries to consort with crude and ugly women? The way she looks, it's not worth wasting time in Lokasari.

She may even give you a free load of some ugly diseases.

June Fly
03-18-24, 21:10
As the title says. Met on tiktok. Works at Lokasari Plaza Mall. Loves bule guys and spent a few days with me till one of her regular guys put the kabosh on her seeing me, LOL! Not really my body type as I prefer the tiny spinner types but she was certainly enthusiastic and willing to do whatever I wanted.Nice work.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-18-24, 22:38
GG she looks good and certainly with a lot of potential. Great pics for the eyes, hope you had a blast with her, next time try to get her friends as well. One thing I like about Indo girls, they are definitely ok to share their friends with you. Just how did you connect with her through TT? I am intrigued.Cheers mate, she was indeed a lot of fun. I should clarify, apologies. I saw at a shop at Lokasari and exchanged tiktoks so we then communicated through there. Total non-pro so she needed to be discreet, especially at her place of employ. I'm working on that same approach. Finding girls through tiktok. The whole thing seems rather random. My preferred method is how I got this one. Just smile and be friendly and ask for contact info of the girls who you see in the malls (esp Lokasari) who look at you for longer than a casual glance. It's worked for me in most parts of SE Asia since I began living there in 2000.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-18-24, 22:40
Why spend time and money to travel to distant countries to consort with crude and ugly women? The way she looks, it's not worth wasting time in Lokasari.

She may even give you a free load of some ugly diseases.It's ok to be jealous mate. Not everybody has game and can get it with non-pros. As far as ugly diseases, your chances are infinitely higher with some slag you picked up in a club who services dozens of guys every week.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-18-24, 22:41
Nice work.Thanks, mate.

Gonzo Two
03-20-24, 11:38
I asked her where she worked before and she said Tanjung Priok. I said Where in Tanjung Priok. I didn't know there are places there. She said of course there are. Places with girls are in every part of every city. I asked her where in Tanjung Priok and she did say the name of the place, but she said it so fast, my bahasa abilities just shit a piece of kryptonite. I asked her what is the place like? She said it was like Classic!Well, there used to be a few sailors bars down in Priok. Pretty rough, sleezy joints, but kinda atmospheric, if you like that kind of thing. I had a friend with a boat he docked down htere, he used to frequent them on occasion. Been years since I've been in that part of town, but I imagine they are still there. Dunno about "like Classic," but maybe.

By the way, one of the girls I met at Travel was talking wistfully about wanting to work at Classic. I couldn't quite work out why she figured it was a step up in the world. But the grass is always greener on the other side.

AddictedToWomen
03-20-24, 15:01
Hi guys.

Heading up to Jakarta next month. Couple of questions. Is there a map on this forum showing where the clubs are? What part of town should I get a hotel in?

CpHowdy
03-20-24, 18:50
Hi guys.

Heading up to Jakarta next month. Couple of questions. Is there a map on this forum showing where the clubs are? What part of town should I get a hotel in?I will be going for my first time next month as well. Here is the map that has been posted in the forums:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1otTyUwFhqAMfy3fA8NDfarH5RkBEnTA&ll=-6.194299726540911%2C106.7812375&z=11

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Gajah mada as it seems to be pretty well liked in the forums and in a great location for most places.

Have fun!

AddictedToWomen
03-20-24, 22:29
That's perfect, thanks. Did look for a map here, apologies to regular viewers for not finding it. I'll check out the HI, thanks.

I will be going for my first time next month as well. Here is the map that has been posted in the forums:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1otTyUwFhqAMfy3fA8NDfarH5RkBEnTA&ll=-6.194299726540911%2C106.7812375&z=11

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Gajah mada as it seems to be pretty well liked in the forums and in a great location for most places.

Have fun!

Delbo1
03-24-24, 05:55
Although I like classic I couldn't help noticing that when I sit at the small round tables in front of the stage there are a few girls sitting waiting on these tables they look fed up and bored and that they've been working there a while still young pretty and tall. They didn't seem to want to interact I'm not a bad looking guy and fairly young too and these girls did not look interested in me at all not interested in making eye contact A couple of mamasan spoke to them and pointed me out they all turned round and gave me a look of disgust I smiled pleasantly toward them being friendly.

These girls are not to be confused with the ones chained to the sofas against the walls.

So who are these girls and why do they seem to have more freedom to sit at empty tables.

All I can think of is they've been wronged by a white customer before perhaps gotten pregnant and not supported.

Or maybe they are a higher tier of girl in there.

What's your thoughts have you had the same experiences?

NoGermaphobe
03-24-24, 14:16
They typically sit at the tables to smoke since they are not allowed to smoke on the couches. Sometimes they just don't like sitting on the couches, especially if it is early and there are few customers and the mamasan won't mind. There is nothing special or unique about table sitting ladies.

Some ladies like or don't mind white guys. Some don't. Some are friendly. Others are not. Some like younger dudes. Some prefer older dudes because they don't want to be pounded hard by a young guy. Some have never been with a white guy before and its fine for them. Others think they all have huge cocks like in porn that will hurt them. I would not read too much into it. There are plenty of choices.

Although I like classic I couldn't help noticing that when I sit at the small round tables in front of the stage there are a few girls sitting waiting on these tables they look fed up and bored and that they've been working there a while still young pretty and tall. They didn't seem to want to interact I'm not a bad looking guy and fairly young too and these girls did not look interested in me at all not interested in making eye contact A couple of mamasan spoke to them and pointed me out they all turned round and gave me a look of disgust I smiled pleasantly toward them being friendly.

These girls are not to be confused with the ones chained to the sofas against the walls.

So who are these girls and why do they seem to have more freedom to sit at empty tables.

All I can think of is they've been wronged by a white customer before perhaps gotten pregnant and not supported.

Or maybe they are a higher tier of girl in there.

What's your thoughts have you had the same experiences?

Gonzo Two
03-25-24, 04:33
Some ladies like or don't mind white guys. Some don't. Some are friendly. Others are not. Some like younger dudes. Some prefer older dudes because they don't want to be pounded hard by a young guy. Some have never been with a white guy before and its fine for them. Others think they all have huge cocks like in porn that will hurt them. I would not read too much into it. There are plenty of choices.Last time I went to Travel, the Mamasan was doing the usual thing of asking what body type I preferred, and pointing out prospects. I told her straight out I wanted to wait and see which one looked up from her phone, caught my eye and smiled. And that those were the ones who usually provided good service. She laughed and said "Pinter!

Banana Boi
03-26-24, 04:56
What's your thoughts have you had the same experiences?That's not how Classic, Travel, or other Jakarta clubs work. They are sitting there smoking and waiting for mamasan to call them for a potential customer. If you see a girl you like you can talk to her or you ask her who her mamasan is. Girls do not approach you not unlike Thermae in Bangkok. It has nothing to do with who you are. Now if mamasan brings a group of girls to you, you say you want to talk to "Puput" for a bit, then "Puput" doesn't smile or talk to you and looks the other way, then that's your sign that she absolutely doesn't want to go with you. It could be something so simple as she doesn't speak English.

Expat American
03-26-24, 08:07
That's not how Classic, Travel, or other Jakarta clubs work. They are sitting there smoking and waiting for mamasan to call them for a potential customer. If you see a girl you like you can talk to her or you ask her who her mamasan is. Girls do not approach you not unlike Thermae in Bangkok. It has nothing to do with who you are. Now if mamasan brings a group of girls to you, you say you want to talk to "Puput" for a bit, then "Puput" doesn't smile or talk to you and looks the other way, then that's your sign that she absolutely doesn't want to go with you. It could be something so simple as she doesn't speak English.So true. This is why so many people post bad experiences in Jakarta. If you go in expecting it to be like Thailand, it most certainly is not. Most of the girls will not flirt with you in the bar, make eye contact or otherwise engage directly. There are exceptions of course and I have been approached but never by the best looking girls. To enjoy Jakarta venues like Classic you have to embrace the Asian style of mongering. Otherwise go back to Bangkok and Pattaya with jaded pro tattooed fake boobed girls. In Jakarta there is no lady drinks, no BS, and no refusing customers. You choose from the line up provided by mama sans and girl goes with you. Its hard to judge service from the bar but I have not really had any bad experiences and have had some amazing ones.

CpHowdy
03-26-24, 17:40
So true. This is why so many people post bad experiences in Jakarta. If you go in expecting it to be like Thailand, it most certainly is not. Most of the girls will not flirt with you in the bar, make eye contact or otherwise engage directly. There are exceptions of course and I have been approached but never by the best looking girls. To enjoy Jakarta venues like Classic you have to embrace the Asian style of mongering. Otherwise go back to Bangkok and Pattaya with jaded pro tattooed fake boobed girls. In Jakarta there is no lady drinks, no BS, and no refusing customers. You choose from the line up provided by mama sans and girl goes with you. Its hard to judge service from the bar but I have not really had any bad experiences and have had some amazing ones.I have been to Thailand many times and was down in Bali once. I did not have a great experience in Bali as I went to a few places and the girls were pretty mechanical. I don't care so much about the flirting and groping in the bar but do want a more GFE type of experience in the room. It sounds like that is available in Jakarta so I figured I would give it a shot. Hopefully I will enjoy it.

Scarer
03-27-24, 01:52
Any spa (with extras) near Holiday Inn Gajah Mada that I can visit at around 2 pm? Most FR says that the girls arrive late in the evening. Please suggest. TIA.

June Fly
03-27-24, 02:55
Any spa (with extras) near Holiday Inn Gajah Mada that I can visit at around 2 pm? Most FR says that the girls arrive late in the evening. Please suggest. TIA.There is one at the next door, Hotel Mustika in the hotel room by a couple of women. They typically open around 11 am, but due to Ramadan it won't be open till 1 pm. The massage itself is pretty good and inexpensive but on the bed, 90 minutes for 150,000, and in the end, offer HJ for 300,000.

If you decide to visit Hotel Classic, their Spa opens at 11 am, Terminal lounge opens at 1 pm. Get a massage, relax for a bit in Sauna, then go straight to lounge to avail girls. The Spa starts at 375,000 for 90 minutes but very good and pretty therapists with shower.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-27-24, 03:20
I have been to Thailand many times and was down in Bali once. I did not have a great experience in Bali as I went to a few places and the girls were pretty mechanical. I don't care so much about the flirting and groping in the bar but do want a more GFE type of experience in the room. It sounds like that is available in Jakarta so I figured I would give it a shot. Hopefully I will enjoy it.Pretty sure you will enjoy Jakarta, just remember the onus is one you to approach the girls. Like others have said, it's a very different scene from BKK and Pattaya and places like that.

CpHowdy
03-29-24, 19:07
What is the best way to exchange money in Jakarta? Are there exchange booths around that will do it or do I have to use banks? I prefer to bring the cash with me vs using an ATM. I am staying at the Holiday Inn, is there someplace near there to do exchanges?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated it.

Thanks!

Cucumber
03-29-24, 19:47
What is the best way to exchange money in Jakarta? Are there exchange booths around that will do it or do I have to use banks? I prefer to bring the cash with me vs using an ATM. I am staying at the Holiday Inn, is there someplace near there to do exchanges?

Thanks!Dolarindo is a reliable chain of money changers. Ok exchange rates and no nonsense. There is one next to Classic. Otherwise you can search google maps for them.

It is important that your bank notes are in large denominations and in pristine order (not torn, no writing on them). If not, they will give you a worse rate or refuse to change them.

CpHowdy
03-29-24, 20:35
Dolarindo is a reliable chain of money changers. Ok exchange rates and no nonsense. There is one next to Classic. Otherwise you can search google maps for them.

It is important that your bank notes are in large denominations and in pristine order (not torn, no writing on them). If not, they will give you a worse rate or refuse to change them.Thanks, I appreciate it!!

I always do large bills, same thing in Thailand with better rates on large bills.

Delbo1
03-30-24, 03:58
Hi what's your opinion on these types of girls are they worth it and where are the usual places to find them? I read something about they are only available after midnight on the clubs is that correct?

BenderOver
03-30-24, 10:34

Thanks!Another professional and best rate changers are Dua Sisi or Empat Delta. There's a Dua Sisi at the West Mall side of Grand Indonesia on the LG level.

Marceting
03-30-24, 12:07
Hey friends, I'm really looking for oil massage options in Jakarta that are kind of cheap but good. Is there any place / street where there are a lot of them? Something like Soi Bhukhao in Pattaya. Mostly looking for clean oil massages, but if they offer something at the end, I don't mind, as long as the massage is good. If anyone of you have outcall massage options that are reasonable priced, keen to hear those too. I did try a couple by google searching but they were just okay not even as good as a bad massage in thailand.

I can't seem to find any nice good priced options as I prefer to have a few hours of these every day if I can.

Evinmors
03-31-24, 04:15
Hi, does anyone know any massage parlors for couples? I'd like to go with a GF to one, similar to Flame on Bali.

I know Classic and Delta etc, but do they do couple massages?

Batman2024
03-31-24, 06:40
Hi All,

Planning for a visit to Jakarta in end of April. I'm new to this forum and I see lot of messages from Batam and Jakarta active. Could someone advise is Batam is worth visiting or Jakarta is good enough?

Thanks!

Bad Boy Billy
03-31-24, 07:52
Is there a Jakarta based member here by the name Valhalla or something similar who visited Beijing occasionally many years ago and caught up with a few of us Beijing regulars for some fun at The Den and Maggie's?

Cucumber
03-31-24, 10:18
Thanks, I appreciate it!!

I always do large bills, same thing in Thailand with better rates on large bills.I forgot to mention: you have to bring your passport when you change money in Indonesia.

SuperLove
03-31-24, 13:08
Photocopy of the same suffices.

I forgot to mention: you have to bring your passport when you change money in Indonesia.

SuperLove
03-31-24, 13:11
For best lineup try 1001 pool, the quality is unbelievable, visit around 6 pm or so and you'll be amazed, do report.

Hi what's your opinion on these types of girls are they worth it and where are the usual places to find them? I read something about they are only available after midnight on the clubs is that correct?

Lolly Lover
03-31-24, 15:06
Hi.

Where did you message for these tyoe of options.

Holiday GF and monthly allowance?

That's all I have.

Amadeuss
03-31-24, 16:48
This small alley?"Jakarta, KOMPAS.com - Tambora police have just raided the canteen or shelter for commercial sex workers (PSK) at Jalan Gedong Panjang, RT 10/ RW 10 No. 7, Pekojan, Tambora, West Jakarta. The prostitutes were employed in a brothel under the guise of a cafe in Gang Royal, Jalan Rawa Bebek Selatan, RW 013, Penjaringan, North Jakarta.

Article ini telah tayang di Kompas.com dengan judul "Facts about the raid in the PSK chaos of the Gang Royal: Sex workers feel like they are in prison, some are still underage".

Seems the railway brothels are no more?

FriendlyPlanet
03-31-24, 17:51
Hi All,

Planning for a visit to Jakarta in end of April. I'm new to this forum and I see lot of messages from Batam and Jakarta active. Could someone advise is Batam is worth visiting or Jakarta is good enough?

Thanks!Batam is where you go if you don't have time to go to Jakarta, or you want to play golf. If you are already going to Jakarta, no reason to visit Batam.

Batman2024
03-31-24, 19:32
Batam is where you go if you don't have time to go to Jakarta, or you want to play golf. If you are already going to Jakarta, no reason to visit Batam.Thank you! I thought seeing both forums active, it's like pattaya and Bangkok!

Delbo1
03-31-24, 20:04
For best lineup try 1001 pool, the quality is unbelievable, visit around 6 pm or so and you'll be amazed, do report.Thankyou for your help I will report as I'm in Jakarta in 1 week yeah!

Vendelo
03-31-24, 22:31
Hi.

Where did you message for these tyoe of options.

Holiday GF and monthly allowance?I have met a few girls on SA.

Lolly Lover
04-01-24, 12:09
I have met a few girls on SA.What Is SA sorry for my ignorance.

LookAtWorld
04-01-24, 15:06
I just realised that I picked the holiday week (7th to 13th April) for my trip to Jakarta. Maybe I am expecting too much, but hoping that atleast few venues will be open.

Any inputs from the ground? Thank you.

Playboy2001
04-01-24, 16:56
I just realised that I picked the holiday week (7th to 13th April) for my trip to Jakarta. Maybe I am expecting too much, but hoping that atleast few venues will be open.

Any inputs from the ground? Thank you.Me too will be there in the same week. PM me if interested to meet and go to places.

Steve 9696
04-02-24, 00:20
What Is SA sorry for my ignorance.Www.seeking.com It's sugar daddy sugar baby dating. So less overt prostitution but more a date like arrangement with some back end payment for "her time" 😋.

JSmithJ88
04-02-24, 03:44
Me too will be there in the same week. PM me if interested to meet and go to places.

Any inputs from the ground? Thank you.I will also be there at around the same time.

Hit me up if you guys want to meet up.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-02-24, 08:03
Thank you! I thought seeing both forums active, it's like pattaya and Bangkok!Mate, Batam is NOTHING like Pattaya or Bangkok. Nothing flash or in your face about the scene there at all. How do I know. I lived and worked in Singapore for two decades and made regular trips there for the change of scenery and for the companionship of cheap, cute, young Indo ladies. Meet a few, get their numbers, and ask them to share their friends.

FutureGuy
04-02-24, 16:14
"Jakarta, KOMPAS.com - Tambora police have just raided the canteen or shelter for commercial sex workers (PSK) at Jalan Gedong Panjang, RT 10/ RW 10 No. 7, Pekojan, Tambora, West Jakarta. The prostitutes were employed in a brothel under the guise of a cafe in Gang Royal, Jalan Rawa Bebek Selatan, RW 013, Penjaringan, North Jakarta.

Article ini telah tayang di Kompas.com dengan judul "Facts about the raid in the PSK chaos of the Gang Royal: Sex workers feel like they are in prison, some are still underage".

Seems the railway brothels are no more?It seems there are quite a few police raids going on targeting open (I. E. Street side) prostitution all over Jakarta. I have been at Lokasari a week ago. With girls available as usual. At the moment the area is empty and one girl on my Whatsapp informed me about a recent raid (the third one in the last weeks).

Travel and Classic are unaffected so far, except the more hidden entry point into Travel and reduced number of girls.

As for travel companions / sugar girls: these numbers are definitely expensive for Indonesia. Question is: can you live with a lack of English. I. e. Having to use the voice input of Google Translate for a week? In that case you can easily get a cute girl in northern Jakarta that will accompany you for 500 USD for a week. Or 2 cute girls for 1000. Just ask a girls from Travel or Lokasari for recommendations for that price point. Though that can't be arranged remotely before your arrival, as the girls are unfamiliar with SA and need to see that you're real.

Expat American
04-02-24, 16:50
Mate, Batam is NOTHING like Pattaya or Bangkok. Nothing flash or in your face about the scene there at all. How do I know. I lived and worked in Singapore for two decades and made regular trips there for the change of scenery and for the companionship of cheap, cute, young Indo ladies. Meet a few, get their numbers, and ask them to share their friends.I live in Singapore. A flight to Jakarta is not much more than the ferry to Batam in both time and money. Jakarta blows Batam away in terms of quantity, quality and cost. ID rather fly to Jakarta than take the ferry to Batam.

Batman2024
04-02-24, 19:33
Mate, Batam is NOTHING like Pattaya or Bangkok. Nothing flash or in your face about the scene there at all. How do I know. I lived and worked in Singapore for two decades and made regular trips there for the change of scenery and for the companionship of cheap, cute, young Indo ladies. Meet a few, get their numbers, and ask them to share their friends.Thank you so much for this insight. Yes, I have also heard folks from SG talk about batam. I'll stick with Jakarta! Thanks mate!

Batman2024
04-03-24, 07:23
I live in Singapore. A flight to Jakarta is not much more than the ferry to Batam in both time and money. Jakarta blows Batam away in terms of quantity, quality and cost. ID rather fly to Jakarta than take the ferry to Batam.Thank you mate!

Gaijin Gigolo
04-03-24, 08:19
I live in Singapore. A flight to Jakarta is not much more than the ferry to Batam in both time and money. Jakarta blows Batam away in terms of quantity, quality and cost. ID rather fly to Jakarta than take the ferry to Batam.He was comparing Batam to Bangkok and Pattaya and there is absolutely no comparison.

JSmithJ88
04-03-24, 21:54
I'm being told by a chick in travel and one of the mamas in classic that all bars will be closed from April 9 for a few days.

Classic should reopen April 12?

Can anyone else confirm?

I have already changed my flights just in case.

NoGermaphobe
04-04-24, 01:23
Yes. Those dates are the end of Ramadan feast / Lebaran / Idul Fitri. All the girls go home to be with their families.

I'm being told by a chick in travel and one of the mamas in classic that all bars will be closed from April 9 for a few days.

Classic should reopen April 12?

Can anyone else confirm?

I have already changed my flights just in case.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-05-24, 05:03
Thank you mate!Actually Batam is only about a 45 minute ferry ride away from Singa. Jakarta is about two hours plus getting through customs in two major airports, so it's hardly the same deal as a quick speedboat ferry to Batam. You can find talent at both places but yeah, Jakarta is definitely a much better mongering destination.

June Fly
04-05-24, 05:27
Flew AirAsia flight from Singapore to Jakarta. Had applied and received Jakara visa on arrival online beforehand, so check-in, flight, immigration, customs went smooth. Took Blue Bird taxi from the Airport to Holiday Inn Gajah Mada, costed me 210 k. This Holiday Inn is one of the nicest ones at $35 per night on Agoda. I picked this one based on recommendations from Expat American and others on this forum.

Day 1 - Wasted no time after checking in, and Hotel Travel first. This place was packed with so many good looking and young girls. I picked two girl package for 500 k. Although both were friendly, they would not do DFK. I took turns with both girls, groped, fondled, licked one while the other was on me, tipped 50 k each. I went back and checked with Mamasan if any girl would be open to GFE, DFK, DATY, but none, so I cut off my loses and left. Next I went to New Royal Bar in Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta, this is exactly opposite of Hotel Travel. I clearly explained to Mamasan what I was looking for, and most were open to DFK. I spent almost four hours here with three girls, about 400 k each, plus 100 k tips to each girl and Mamasan. They also had more expensive model girls at 900-1000 k but they didn't look their service would be better than 400 k ones. New Royal Bar was relaxed with friendly staff, no pressure to buy drinks, no one bothered me while I was resting on the couch between sessions.

Day 2 - Since it was Ramadan, most places weren't open till 1-2 pm. I first went to Hotel Classic around 11 am, decided to try their spa on the Ground Floor to kill time till their club opened at 1 pm. I got 90 min massage with shower for 375 k which was actually good by a pretty young therapist. She offered extras HJ for 300 k at the end, but declined. They also had Sauna, Hot tub but didn't go there. Then hit Terminal lounge on the 2nd floor. As reported by others, Mamasans were aggressive. I took two girls, 400 k, the first one was good, but the second was amazing, 19 yo tight body, young, sexy, cute face. Then left to have late lunch and went to my hotel to rest for a bit. On the way back, I got a massage next door hotel, Hotel Mustika after seeing their ad. Massage was offered on the bed in their hotel room, 90 minutes for 150 k, not bad at all. Offered HJ for 300 k, but didn't go for it. Later in the evening went to Starmoon Bar in Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta and spent a couple of hours with two girls 400 k each, this time the first girl was really good and tipped 100 k, the second was chatty, didn't understand a single word, spoiled the vibe, didn't feel like tipping. Since I had two massages, and four girls, decided it was enough for me, and called it a night.

Day 3 - I took a short-day trip train ride to Bangor, a small suburban city an hour and half outside of Jakarta, it's a small, clean, city, attempted to find a massage place, but most locations were closed or only offered to women. After spending a couple of hours, I took the same train route back to Jakarta. In the evening, I decided to try Kings Cross in Kalepa Gadig first. Got there around 7 pm. They had girls with three-four price ranges 400 k to 1. 3 M, I took a slightly older girl for 400 k, she was alright, tipped 100 k and came back to the lounge. The customer service was poor here, just one Mamasan working, so I left and went to Hotel Classic around 11 pm. This time there were so many girls, Mamasans were quite aggressive, a couple of girls were also picky who they will go out with, and what they will or won't do. I found a lot of Chinese and Koreans in both Kings Cross and Hotel Classic. I took two girls, the first one was a spinner, 400 k and tipped 100 k. The second was a stunner like a model for 400 k, she asked me 300 K tip for DFK, but settled for 200 k. Both were very cooperative.

Day 4 - I had early afternoon flight, checked out the hotel by noon to get to the airport on-time, didn't have time to partake in any activity.

New Royal Bar and Hotel Classic are my favorites in terms of girls, setup, and cleanliness. Starmoon Bar girls were good but rooms were dirty. Kings Cross has variety of girls but poor customer service. Hotel Travel is filled with hot girls but no GFE.

Overall, had a great time in Jakarta, the best in SEA. Most girls were friendly, wished I had more time to get to know girls to have them at my hotel. I'll definitely be back here.

BenderOver
04-05-24, 08:21
Flew AirAsia flight from Singapore to Jakarta. Had applied and received Jakara visa on arrival online beforehand, so check-in, flight, immigration, customs went smooth. Took Blue Bird taxi from the Airport to Holiday Inn Gajah Mada, costed me 210 k. This Holiday Inn is one of the nicest ones at $35 per night on Agoda. I picked this one based on recommendations from Expat American and others on this forum.

Day 1 - Wasted no time after checking in,

Day 2 - Since it was Ramadan, most places weren't open till 1-2 pm.

Day 3 - I took a short-day trip train ride to Bangor,This was an excellent report. Accurate, well informed, efficient. I don't know how you banged out so many rounds per day. But you definitely had a good trip it sounds. I'm sure you wished that it wasn't Ramadan and that you had more than 3 days to stay in Jakarta to play.

Anyone who can replicate this fun filled 3 day vacation can call themselves lucky. If it's your first time in Jakarta, I highly recommend you do what this guy did.

I'm jealous.

June Fly
04-05-24, 08:54
Thank you and thanks to fellow mates for their field reports on Jakata. They helped me a lot to plan out my trip -- from visa, hotel, places, transportation. My only regret was why I didn't come here before and why I limited my stay to just three days. I didn't get a chance to explore Blok M bars. Upon returning from Hotel Classic on my last day, the Grab driver told me that there are lot of girls at Batik hotel, but it was already 2 am, so couldn't check it out. I loved Jakarta so much so that I already booked my next trip in six months. Hope it retains the same charm till then.

This was an excellent report. Accurate, well informed, efficient. I don't know how you banged out so many rounds per day. But you definitely had a good trip it sounds. I'm sure you wished that it wasn't Ramadan and that you had more than 3 days to stay in Jakarta to play.

Anyone who can replicate this fun filled 3 day vacation can call themselves lucky. If it's your first time in Jakarta, I highly recommend you do what this guy did.

I'm jealous.

Banana Boi
04-05-24, 09:32
I loved Jakarta so much so that I already booked my next trip in six months. Hope it retains the same charm till then.This is what usually happens to a guy who finally goes to Jakarta over places like PP, Thailand, PI, etc. You are looking into your next fight back at the airport when you are leaving. You went during Ramadan too so likely much fewer girls than normal.

Thanks for your report. Agree Travel is the least GFE of all the places but if I see a hot girl there I will still go. Why not it's $23 US. Can't even buy a good pizza in the US for that price. Don't bother trying to confirm DFK with mamasans there. She will turn to the girl and the girl will confirm DFK to get you in a room. Then all you will get is extended lip lock. Of course YMMV but that is the typical interaction. I'm sure you read on here previously never take 2 girls at Classic or Travel if you want GFE. Even though one girl is a horny PSE she will likely be much tamer in the room with another girl present.

I Love Boobs
04-05-24, 09:35

Day 1 - Wasted no time after checking in, and Hotel Travel first. This place was packed with so many good looking and young girls. I picked two girl package for 500 k. Although both were friendly, they would not do DFK. I took turns with both girls, groped, fondled, licked one while the other was on me, tipped 50 k each. I went back and checked with Mamasan if any girl would be open to GFE, DFK, DATY, but none, so I cut off my loses and left. Next I went to New Royal Bar in Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta, this is exactly opposite of Hotel Travel. I clearly explained to Mamasan what I was looking for, and most were open to DFK. I spent almost four hours here with three girls, about 400 k each, plus 100 k tips to each girl and Mamasan. They also had more expensive model girls at 900-1000 k but they didn't look their service would be better than 400 k ones. New Royal Bar was relaxed with friendly staff, no pressure to buy drinks, no one bothered me while I was resting on the couch between sessions.

Day 2 - Since it was Ramadan, most places weren't open till 1-2 pm. I first went to Hotel Classic around 11 am, decided to try their spa on the Ground Floor to kill time till their club opened at 1 pm. I got 90 min massage with shower for 375 k which was actually good by a pretty young therapist. She offered extras HJ for 300 k at the end, but declined. They also had Sauna, Hot tub but didn't go there. Then hit Terminal lounge on the 2nd floor. As reported by others, Mamasans were aggressive. I took two girls, 400 k, the first one was good, but the second was amazing, 19 yo tight body, young, sexy, cute face. Then left to have late lunch and went to my hotel to rest for a bit. On the way back, I got a massage next door hotel, Hotel Mustika after seeing their ad. Massage was offered on the bed in their hotel room, 90 minutes for 150 k, not bad at all. Offered HJ for 300 k, but didn't go for it. Later in the evening went to Starmoon Bar in Jl. Pangeran Jayakarta and spent a couple of hours with two girls 400 k each, this time the first girl was really good and tipped 100 k, the second was chatty, didn't understand a single word, spoiled the vibe, didn't feel like tipping. Since I had two massages, and four girls, decided it was enough for me, and called it a night.

Day 3 - I took a short-day trip train ride to Bangor, a small suburban city an hour and half outside of Jakarta, it's a small, clean, city, attempted to find a massage place, but most locations were closed or only offered to women. After spending a couple of hours, I took the same train route back to Jakarta. In the evening, I decided to try Kings Cross in Kalepa Gadig first. Got there around 7 pm. They had girls with three-four price ranges 400 k to 1. 3 M, I took a slightly older girl for 400 k, she was alright, tipped 100 k and came back to the lounge. The customer service was poor here, just one Mamasan working, so I left and went to Hotel Classic around 11 pm. This time there were so many girls, Mamasans were quite aggressive, a couple of girls were also picky who they will go out with, and what they will or won't do. I found a lot of Chinese and Koreans in both Kings Cross and Hotel Classic. I took two girls, the first one was a spinner, 400 k and tipped 100 k. The second was a stunner like a model for 400 k, she asked me 300 K tip for DFK, but settled for 200 k. Both were very cooperative.

Day 4 - I had early afternoon flight, checked out the hotel by noon to get to the airport on-time, didn't have time to partake in any activity.

New Royal Bar and Hotel Classic are my favorites in terms of girls, setup, and cleanliness. Starmoon Bar girls were good but rooms were dirty. Kings Cross has variety of girls but poor customer service. Hotel Travel is filled with hot girls but no GFE.

Overall, had a great time in Jakarta, the best in SEA. Most girls were friendly, wished I had more time to get to know girls to have them at my hotel. I'll definitely be back here.Did you get BBFS?

June Fly
04-06-24, 02:30
Did you get BBFS?Got BBBJ, BBJTC. I'm never into BBFS, but I'm sure you can get there.

Evinmors
04-06-24, 03:10
Hi, does anyone know any massage parlors for couples? I'd like to go with a GF to one, similar to Flame on Bali.

I know Classic and Delta etc, but do they do couple massages?Getting desperate now. Really no one knows a couple massage place jn Jakarta, like Flame Bali?

SeanWilkds
04-07-24, 07:02
Went to a few of the spots in Kelapa Gading and also Sugar Spa and am a little confused about the terms they use here. The mamasans don't seem to want to explain literally what they are. One of them is rimming, one of them I think is lick breasts. I am not even sure if that means permission to lick the girls or if that means them licking the customer as they always seem to do that anyways. If anyone can clarify it would be helpful for sure.

Overall I would say half the sessions were decent to good, but some of the girls were too inexperienced and nervous to really give good service, and a few were just jaded and not really into it all. Same with management, some were friendly and some were more sullen. Had one session that was bad enough to walk out of before finishing, and another where the girl got tired of sucking after less than 10 minutes and started insisting that I had already cum, and didn't even want to finish by hand or by giving a massage to complete the time. While it is cheap and a nice way to relax when the service is good, at the moment I am finding it pretty inconsistent and I am doing better going to Classic before 6-7 pm while it is not so busy, and getting quite good service for an equally cheap price but without the running around and other hassles. Starmoon was also ok during happy hour (before 8 pm). Did alright there once but the next time I visited really weren't that many attractive girls. There was one super cute tiny one. Unfortunately she was looking way to visibly nervous and uncomfortable to try and attempt anything with.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-07-24, 22:02
Sure. Mmc, FK, ck, FJ, etc.

Mmc = Mickey Mouse Club.

FK = f*ck knows.

Ck = cheese kunt.

FJ = frog jerk.

Etc = every tranny counts.

NoGermaphobe
04-08-24, 04:09
See link below and the thread and discussion and also attachment.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?965-Jakarta&p=2688372&viewfull=1#post2688372

Went to a few of the spots in Kelapa Gading and also Sugar Spa and am a little confused about the terms they use here. The mamasans don't seem to want to explain literally what they are. One of them is rimming, one of them I think is lick breasts. I am not even sure if that means permission to lick the girls or if that means them licking the customer as they always seem to do that anyways. If anyone can clarify it would be helpful for sure.

Overall I would say half the sessions were decent to good, but some of the girls were too inexperienced and nervous to really give good service, and a few were just jaded and not really into it all. Same with management, some were friendly and some were more sullen. Had one session that was bad enough to walk out of before finishing, and another where the girl got tired of sucking after less than 10 minutes and started insisting that I had already cum, and didn't even want to finish by hand or by giving a massage to complete the time. While it is cheap and a nice way to relax when the service is good, at the moment I am finding it pretty inconsistent and I am doing better going to Classic before 6-7 pm while it is not so busy, and getting quite good service for an equally cheap price but without the running around and other hassles. Starmoon was also ok during happy hour (before 8 pm). Did alright there once but the next time I visited really weren't that many attractive girls. There was one super cute tiny one. Unfortunately she was looking way to visibly nervous and uncomfortable to try and attempt anything with.

Delbo1
04-08-24, 04:17
Hi,

I will be in holiday inn if anyone is staying there and wants to meet up just say Hi I will say Hi back.

I'm interested in trying 1001 any tips for that is the colosseum any good or should I enter the hotel and look for the pool are girls avails sitting in booths by the pool and I join them I'm Not sure what to do haha?

Expat American
04-08-24, 10:27

.In my experience you will never have a good time if you reduce the experience to a bunch of acronyms you have tick off a list.

SuperLove
04-08-24, 12:34
Read my report from Jan, have fun and do write.

Hi,

I will be in holiday inn if anyone is staying there and wants to meet up just say Hi I will say Hi back.

I'm interested in trying 1001 any tips for that is the colosseum any good or should I enter the hotel and look for the pool are girls avails sitting in booths by the pool and I join them I'm Not sure what to do haha?

FutureGuy
04-09-24, 15:10
I just completed a 14 day stay in Jakarta. Except 2 trips to Travel, this visit was entirely based around having girls come to my Airbnb apartment. Usually 2 per day in the afternoon / evening.

My Airbnb was at the top floor of a mall, close to the Holiday Inn (for about half the price of the latter). There are 2 exclusive elevators for the 3 floors of apartments on top of the mall, which bypass the staff-area of the apartment-complex. Operation and access to the un-manned elevator lobby is by key card. Avoiding a walk of shame for the girls.

I had a mixed experience. About half of my visits were from girls I met at previous trips. So girls I knew will deliver what I'm looking for (GF experience or a particular look). I had 2 "providers" (girls I slept with) who arranged visits by friends and acquaintances + a mamasan with 5 girls on hand. I learned no to trust any pictures someone is messaging me. The discrepancy between image and reality can be stark. What was promised as a cute girl with a cute face transformed into a 5 foot overweight person + really un-pretty face. More than one time. I made it a habit by the second week to always demand a video call before the girls are on their way to my apartment. Resulting in 3 cancellations on my part. It really emphasizes the point-and-choose advantage in Travel and Classic.

In terms of attitude the girls are comparable to the Hotel venues. They are younger, don't meet men that often, so are more "innocent and cheerful" - but also not vetted by a mamasan. So there can be some real duds in bed. I even had a complete failure of a girl that complained about pain; so I stopped. However, conversely there are some real diamonds, I. E. Good / cute looking in body and face, cheerful and enjoying fun in bed. Of those I take the Whatsapp numbers to meetup directly next time. One on our second meeting even made the effort to clean my kitchen and having some chat about life and everything before the deed in bed. There even was a self-professed virgin. I. e. Not advertised by her friend as such, but telling me in the bedroom.

My price point is always the same and happily accepted by most girls: 500 k for the service + 50 k for transport. My reward for good service is repeat dates in the future and that's my communication to the girls. Service is always BBFS. Half the girls don't like kissing; but that may be a result from previous guys not practicing good oral hygiene. So rinse your mouths, take breath mint guys, don't be violent and don't scream at girls.

Delbo1
04-10-24, 04:13
I just completed a 14 day stay in Jakarta. Except 2 trips to Travel, this visit was entirely based around having girls come to my Airbnb apartment. Usually 2 per day in the afternoon / evening.Excellent write up thankyou.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-10-24, 04:37
I just completed a 14 day stay in Jakarta. Except 2 trips to Travel, this visit was entirely based around having girls come to my Airbnb apartment. Usually 2 per day in the afternoon / evening.

My Airbnb was at the top floor of a mall, close to the Holiday Inn (for about half the price of the latter). There are 2 exclusive elevators for the 3 floors of apartments on top of the mall, which bypass the staff-area of the apartment-complex. Operation and access to the un-manned elevator lobby is by key card. Avoiding a walk of shame for the girls.

I had a mixed experience. About half of my visits were from girls I met at previous trips. So girls I knew will deliver what I'm looking for (GF experience or a particular look). I had 2 "providers" (girls I slept with) who arranged visits by friends and acquaintances + a mamasan with 5 girls on hand. I learned no to trust any pictures someone is messaging me. The discrepancy between image and reality can be stark. What was promised as a cute girl with a cute face transformed into a 5 foot overweight person + really un-pretty face. More than one time. I made it a habit by the second week to always demand a video call before the girls are on their way to my apartment. Resulting in 3 cancellations on my part. It really emphasizes the point-and-choose advantage in Travel and Classic.

In terms of attitude the girls are comparable to the Hotel venues. They are younger, don't meet men that often, so are more "innocent and cheerful" - but also not vetted by a mamasan. So there can be some real duds in bed. I even had a complete failure of a girl that complained about pain; so I stopped. However, conversely there are some real diamonds, I. E. Good / cute looking in body and face, cheerful and enjoying fun in bed. Of those I take the Whatsapp numbers to meetup directly next time. One on our second meeting even made the effort to clean my kitchen and having some chat about life and everything before the deed in bed. There even was a self-professed virgin. I. e. Not advertised by her friend as such, but telling me in the bedroom.

My price point is always the same and happily accepted by most girls: 500 k for the service + 50 k for transport. My reward for good service is repeat dates in the future and that's my communication to the girls. Service is always BBFS. Half the girls don't like kissing; but that may be a result from previous guys not practicing good oral hygiene. So rinse your mouths, take breath mint guys, don't be violent and don't scream at girls.Congrats on a successful venture, mate. This is exactly what I'm looking for as well. Had a few properties in the Philippines where I successfully employed this modus operandi. From the mall straight up to the room. Can't wait to get to Jakarta and do the same there.

JSmithJ88
04-10-24, 05:45
Hi,

I'm interested in trying 1001 any tips for that is the colosseum any good or should I enter the hotel and look for the pool are girls avails sitting in booths by the pool and I join them I'm Not sure what to do haha?I should arrive the following week. Pm me if you want to meet up.

1001 is just basically the same setup as a soapy in thailand.

Before you walk into the lobby of 1001, security will put a sticker to cover your cell phone camera.

When you walk inside, the receptionist will ask you if you are here for spa or KTV or whatever.

An assigned person will escort you to the spa area.

The chicks are sitting on bench seats and usually dressed in an evening gown.

You will prolly be seated at the couches, but you can sit anywhere you like.

Your caretaker can arrange for the girls to come down for a lineup viewing.

When you select a chick, you have mayb 30 min to chat her up.

I believe you can still reject her afterwards if you don't like her, not 100% sure.

FutureGuy
04-10-24, 18:56
Congrats on a successful venture, mate. This is exactly what I'm looking for as well. Had a few properties in the Philippines where I successfully employed this modus operandi. From the mall straight up to the room. Can't wait to get to Jakarta and do the same there.The challenge will be to get the initial contacts of girls. Once you have 1 or 2 well connected girls on your whatsapp the process becomes a lot easier.

Maybe it's possible to get to that point with Travel-girls, too. But in that case it should be communicated clearly, that your offer includes BBFS, if you require that. I imagine that Travel-girls are only available for apartment visits in the early afternoon. Before they are required to sit around for 10 hours in their booth.

You can talk to Mamasans at Lokasari as well. At your first visit to Lokasari you can take a girl from there to your apartment, after paying the Mamasan. At the same time you will take the Whatsapp of the Mamasan and ask them to bring girls to your apartment. That means at arrival you pay her outside of the public eye and bring the girl to your place. At some point you'll get a girl who is sufficiently well connected to set you up with her friends. Lokasari girls and freelancers in the North are always BBFS.

If money is of no importance, you can also try the usual online dating sites and accept the obvious Pay4 Play profiles. But that's more like 2 million, or 4 million if you negotiate BBFS. I rather do 500 k for a younger girl, even if that means the occasional dud.

Steve 9696
04-10-24, 22:37
I should arrive the following week. Pm me if you want to meet up.

1001 is just basically the same setup as a soapy in thailand.

Before you walk into the lobby of 1001, security will put a sticker to cover your cell phone camera.

When you walk inside, the receptionist will ask you if you are here for spa or KTV or whatever.

An assigned person will escort you to the spa area.

The chicks are sitting on bench seats and usually dressed in an evening gown.

You will prolly be seated at the couches, but you can sit anywhere you like.

Your caretaker can arrange for the girls to come down for a lineup viewing.

When you select a chick, you have mayb 30 min to chat her up.

I believe you can still reject her afterwards if you don't like her, not 100% sure.I admit I'm a bit confused also because previously people mentioned girls around the pool. And I didn't see 1001 and KTV mentioned. So are there three things at 1001 — pool, spa and KTV? Or is pool and spa one and the same?

JSmithJ88
04-11-24, 05:03
I admit I'm a bit confused also because previously people mentioned girls around the pool. And I didn't see 1001 and KTV mentioned. So are there three things at 1001 pool, spa and KTV? Or is pool and spa one and the same?Pool = spa.

Some of those KTV chicks were stunning, but so was the price tag.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-11-24, 05:59
The challenge will be to get the initial contacts of girls. Once you have 1 or 2 well connected girls on your whatsapp the process becomes a lot easier.

Maybe it's possible to get to that point with Travel-girls, too. But in that case it should be communicated clearly, that your offer includes BBFS, if you require that. I imagine that Travel-girls are only available for apartment visits in the early afternoon. Before they are required to sit around for 10 hours in their booth.

You can talk to Mamasans at Lokasari as well. At your first visit to Lokasari you can take a girl from there to your apartment, after paying the Mamasan. At the same time you will take the Whatsapp of the Mamasan and ask them to bring girls to your apartment. That means at arrival you pay her outside of the public eye and bring the girl to your place. At some point you'll get a girl who is sufficiently well connected to set you up with her friends. Lokasari girls and freelancers in the North are always BBFS.

If money is of no importance, you can also try the usual online dating sites and accept the obvious Pay4 Play profiles. But that's more like 2 million, or 4 million if you negotiate BBFS. I rather do 500 k for a younger girl, even if that means the occasional dud.I believe we think alike, mate. And I have no interest in paying girls 2 or 4 million IDR. Rather have a network of sweet young girls, even I have to train them. That's part of the fun.

I tried to message you on here to ask which airBnB you used. Care to share? You said close to a Holiday Inn but which one is attached to a mall? Also, are these freelance semi-pros all using whatsapp now? You mentioned before you were making contact on TikTok or Instagram. Thanks again for the intel.

Gabacho
04-11-24, 06:55
The challenge will be to get the initial contacts of girls. Once you have 1 or 2 well connected girls on your whatsapp the process becomes a lot easier.

If money is of no importance, you can also try the usual online dating sites and accept the obvious Pay4 Play profiles. But that's more like 2 million, or 4 million if you negotiate BBFS. I rather do 500 k for a younger girl, even if that means the occasional dud.Bro can I get some more info on Lokasari. I'm trying to do my own research but it looks (atleast from Google searches) to be a malo or shopping center. Where exactly would you find the girls and mamasans and 180 k hotel rooms? Is it like a massage place within the shopping center?

Gaijin Gigolo
04-11-24, 08:19
Here ya go. If you can't figure out how to message these gals through their listed tiktoks or IGs, I don't know what to tell ya.

https://www.tiktok.com/@bocilrandom19

FutureGuy
04-11-24, 13:37
I'm not a paid member so I can't use the messaging system.

This time I used an Airbnb provider located at Harco Glodok Mall. There are 3 apartments on offer there, situated on top of the mall. Read the Airbnb offers around Holiday Inn to try to identify them. It's purely an electronics mall, shutting down at 18:00. So there isn't much foot traffic. There are public elevators to the official lobby of the apartments. But also 2 hidden private elevators exclusively for resident of the apartments, operated by key cards. Avoiding any contact with staff and security.

Everyone I know in Indonesia uses Whatsapp or MiChat. Nobody uses Iphones. Because they can't afford to spend one annual salary to buy one.

So far I'm making contacts by meeting girls from Lokasari and encouraging them to set me up with their friends. So initially dealing with Mamasans can't be avoided. There is one particular younger Mamasan, capable of limited English (nick name "Pipit") that is fairly reliable in bringing quality girls to my place (600 k including transport). But you may have to meetup at Lokasari for your very first meeting, so she can trust you being real and located in Jakarta.

Once you met 3 or 4 girls from Lokasari Mamasans, and collected their Whatsapp, it should be easy to circumvent Mamasans.

It seems that Lokasari is in decline by the way. My impression is the area is getting "cleaned up" to become more presentable. You will still find Mamasans there in the evening. But the girls are not haning out in groups anymore. Instead sitting at home to be called or similar. Lokasari = area between KFC and hotel Prinsen Park.

Hung Man 1808
04-11-24, 14:08
Bro can I get some more info on Lokasari. I'm trying to do my own research Such a shame there isn't a place that details all about there and the girls to be found, or even the ability to scroll down here for more clues.

It's so difficult living these days.

Gabacho
04-11-24, 16:39
Such a shame there isn't a place that details all about there and the girls to be found, or even the ability to scroll down here for more clues.

It's so difficult living these days.No need to be such a prick bro. I did scroll down and I saw the post about the guy said turn left into the housing block with the filthy apartments and then he got ripped off for 600 k for a bullshit service when it's supposed to be 400 k for everything bb and you can take them to your place to avoid paying for the room.

Obviously my question was geared to the guys with experience there such as Future Guy and GG not smart asses with bad attitudes such as yourself.

LookAtWorld
04-11-24, 17:08
Trip report. This week.

6-April:

Landed and settled by afternoon. Had nice lunch and got a good massage at Classic spa. It was good. Around 5 pm, reached Emporium and David welcomed us, Thanks to SuperLove who introduced me to him beforehand. Line up was not huge, around 8 girls. Selected one of them, had a beer and proceeded to action. She was very submissive and caring. Came out satisfied and headed to Classic to down couple of more beers and check the talent there. Good number of girls for a pre-holiday season. I and my friend few beers and took one each to the room. Usual performance, nothing to complain about. Rinse and repeat another time. Called it a night at 1 am.

7-Apr:

Afternoon, walked to Pasar Baru market street after lunch and got foot massage at my favourite place, Lorrentz. It was pure pleasure of 1. 5 hours for 100 k IDR. After that, took rest and went to 1001 around 7 pm. Only international lineup. No locals. Around 20 girls in the pool area. Selected one Viet and proceeded to the room. Session was good but felt too mechanical, maybe I am spoilt with Indonesian response during the session. Finished the deed and got out around 9 pm. It was around 4 mil for a single session. Decided to check the bunker at Classic and it's almost dead or dull. Paid cover charge of 5 k and came out on 5 minutes. Went to Classic, ordered Soju and got couple of cuties to sit with me for sometime, table service. Went to room with one of them and continued with Soju. After another round, called it a night at 1 am. Club closed at 1 am.

8-Apr and 9-Apr:

Did some shopping in the morning and had lunch and took a nice nap. Stuck to Terminal 2 and it went well as new mamas also started recognizing me. On 9th, club closed at 6 pm. Went around 4 pm and stayed till closure.

10-Apr:

Holiday everywhere. Booked a day trip to Crater and went around the places. Back to room around 9 pm. No action.

Overall, trip went well except couple of dry days. Classic did not disappoint. Emporium is excellent. Reopen date is 13th. Going back on 12th.

Messaged few twitter contacts, either they did not respond or asking for a deposit which I can't (no local account). Gave up after trying 5 different numbers. Maybe, I will try harder next time.

Duolingy
04-12-24, 05:14
Trip report. This week.

6-April:

Landed and settled by afternoon. Had nice lunch and got a good massage at Classic spa. It was good. Around 5 pm, reached Emporium and David welcomed us, Thanks to SuperLove who introduced me to him beforehand. Line up was not huge, around 8 girls. Selected one of them, had a beer and proceeded to action. She was very submissive and caring. Came out satisfied and headed to Classic to down couple of more beers and check the talent there. Good number of girls for a pre-holiday season. I and my friend few beers and took one each to the room. Usual performance, nothing to complain about. Rinse and repeat another time. Called it a night at 1 am.

7-Apr:

Afternoon, walked to Pasar Baru market street after lunch and got foot massage at my favourite place, Lorrentz. It was pure pleasure of 1. 5 hours for 100 k IDR. After that, took rest and went to 1001 around 7 pm. Only international lineup. No locals. Around 20 girls in the pool area. Selected one Viet and proceeded to the room. Session was good but felt too mechanical, maybe I am spoilt with Indonesian response during the session. Finished the deed and got out around 9 pm. It was around 4 mil for a single session. Decided to check the bunker at Classic and it's almost dead or dull. Paid cover charge of 5 k and came out on 5 minutes. Went to Classic, ordered Soju and got couple of cuties to sit with me for sometime, table service. Went to room with one of them and continued with Soju. After another round, called it a night at 1 am. Club closed at 1 am.

Hello brother, could you please provide more info on Mr David guy you are referring to here and also what is "1001" you mentioned here. Thank you.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-12-24, 06:53
I'm not a paid member so I can't use the messaging system.

This time I used an Airbnb provider located at Harco Glodok Mall. There are 3 apartments on offer there, situated on top of the mall. Read the Airbnb offers around Holiday Inn to try to identify them. It's purely an electronics mall, shutting down at 18:00. So there isn't much foot traffic. There are public elevators to the official lobby of the apartments. But also 2 hidden private elevators exclusively for resident of the apartments, operated by key cards. Avoiding any contact with staff and security.

Everyone I know in Indonesia uses Whatsapp or MiChat. Nobody uses Iphones. Because they can't afford to spend one annual salary to buy one.

So far I'm making contacts by meeting girls from Lokasari and encouraging them to set me up with their friends. So initially dealing with Mamasans can't be avoided. There is one particular younger Mamasan, capable of limited English (nick name "Pipit") that is fairly reliable in bringing quality girls to my place (600 k including transport). But you may have to meetup at Lokasari for your very first meeting, so she can trust you being real and located in Jakarta.

Once you met 3 or 4 girls from Lokasari Mamasans, and collected their Whatsapp, it should be easy to circumvent Mamasans.

It seems that Lokasari is in decline by the way. My impression is the area is getting "cleaned up" to become more presentable. You will still find Mamasans there in the evening. But the girls are not haning out in groups anymore. Instead sitting at home to be called or similar. Lokasari = area between KFC and hotel Prinsen Park.I've actually been looking at Glodok Mall as I saw there's a hotel that appears to be attached to it. What you described is exactly what I'm looking for. Again, thanks for the intel.

Looks like I need to get my whatsapp active again. I tried to install Michat here in the US but it's not permissible. That can wait, will be a while before I'm on the ground anyway.

Good intel on Lokasari too. I don't meeting a mamasan or two if it ends up with me having a nice little collection of whatsapp girls to call on.

SuperLove
04-12-24, 07:28
1001 pool.

Colosseum is a big place, ask guard for the pool area and insist on it. On ground floor there is a nice club with chicks but you should head straight to the pool. Upon entering get a band and pay entrance fee and they will cover your camera phone with a sticker so no photos and videos possible. You'll see atleast 80-100 local chicks, they are all 7/8 + and are in the region of 1. 3-1. 4 mn. Also ask for intl selection, region of 3. 2 mn and mostly all are 9+ in looks & body. For more details read my reports from January.

I admit I'm a bit confused also because previously people mentioned girls around the pool. And I didn't see 1001 and KTV mentioned. So are there three things at 1001 pool, spa and KTV? Or is pool and spa one and the same?

Steve 9696
04-12-24, 15:58
1001 pool.

Colosseum is a big place, ask guard for the pool area and insist on it. On ground floor there is a nice club with chicks but you should head straight to the pool. Upon entering get a band and pay entrance fee and they will cover your camera phone with a sticker so no photos and videos possible. You'll see atleast 80-100 local chicks, they are all 7/8 + and are in the region of 1. 3-1. 4 mn. Also ask for intl selection, region of 3. 2 mn and mostly all are 9+ in looks & body. For more details read my reports from January.Thanks. Super helpful. Is the pool a daytime only thing or does it operate late night? Seems like Classic and 1001 pool are best bets for a guy with plenty o $$ based on what I've read here? Any other suggestions?

FutureGuy
04-12-24, 17:39
I've actually been looking at Glodok Mall as I saw there's a hotel that appears to be attached to it. What you described is exactly what I'm looking for. Again, thanks for the intel.

Looks like I need to get my whatsapp active again. I tried to install Michat here in the US but it's not permissible. That can wait, will be a while before I'm on the ground anyway.

Good intel on Lokasari too. I don't meeting a mamasan or two if it ends up with me having a nice little collection of whatsapp girls to call on.There are 4 major malls at Glodok around the main road. I was specifically staying at Harco Glodok Mall (so not LTC Glodok, not Glodok Plaza, not Glodok / Chinatown Point). Also: consider carrying 2-3 extra towels if you plan to stay for some weeks and meet girls at the apartment regularly. There are cheap laundry services on premise. But it can be annoying to use them every other day.

I realize that I will be able to use the messaging system from 14th June. At that time I can send the Whatsapp of the fairly reliable mamasan that can provide girls directly to the mall. It is understood that you can take the whatsapp numbers of individual girls once you meet them.

And don't overpay. Just to give an impression:

Girls at Travel tell me they get to keep 125-150 of the 375 pay per customer. For the younger more freelance girls from Lokasari Mamsans LOCAL guys pay 400 max. ! And if times are desperate that may go down to 300. But this is probably not possible for us. And you have to factor in the additional cost of a room. I didn't have a problem to get a Mamasan bringing me a girl to my place for 500 + 50 transport. Just laugh off any demands for "Mamasan share" or "tips" beyond that. Just tell them it's included.

Once you meet a girl directly, I suggest to strictly keep a ceiling of 500. I had girls tell me "you gave me so much money" at that price point. Just ignore any demands beyond that. See it so: most girls at travel, on most days, will not earn 500 for themselves. And still got to be around from late afternoon up to 2 am.

Axel Heyst
04-12-24, 17:40
Seems like Classic and 1001 pool are best bets for a guy with plenty o $$ based on what I've read here? Any other suggestions?Hell yeah! Jakarta is one of the last truly great watering holes left on the planet. I like the action there almost as much as I love Sao Paulo and many of my SEA mongering pals currently prefer CGK over BKK or Pattaya for short time 3 week and under visits.

At the top end Malio Club / Malioboro Lounge (2 clubs in the same building) is a must! It is debatable which bordello (1001 or Malio) has the prettier girls, but Malio / Malioboro is without a doubt more fun. Hands on fun if you know what I mean. KKK /555. In the good old days Hotel Alexis was under the same management as 1001 and Alexis ruled. God, I loved the girls at H. Alexis, and I considered it the best bordello in Jakarta, but management fucked up and got caught with a couple of underage girls on its premises which forced its closing. 1001 Pool was essentially Hotel Alexis's rebirth. I don't think it is as great, but it is still very good. Colosseum does not open and get going until midnight.

Midrange pricewise in between 1001 / Malio and Classic is #1. Emporium, another one of my favorites. It is a much smaller bordello than 1001, but it has the same management. It might remind you of a quality RJ Terma like Solarium. Over the years, I met some great girls in Emporium. And #2. Kings Cross in the Kelpa Gading neighborhood, which is a long taxi ride, but still worth the trip if you are looking for yet another quality place to go.

Lastly, don't forget to check out Jakarta's 2 top late-night FL pick up bars located in 5-star hotels: namely CJs in the Hotel Mulia Senayan & Bats in the Shangri-la hotel. CJ's is larger and usually the better of the two, but it can vary on a nightly basis. I usually stay at the Grand Hyatt on account of its really good central location and Hyatt points which allow me to stay for free, but there are perks to staying at the Mulia Senayan or Shangri-la, namely their easy late-night access to these 2 bars.

Gabacho
04-12-24, 20:31
There are 4 major malls at Glodok around the main road. I was specifically staying at Harco Glodok Mall (so not LTC Glodok, not Glodok Plaza, not Glodok / Chinatown Point). Also: consider carrying 2-3 extra towels if you plan to stay for some weeks and meet girls at the apartment regularly. There are cheap laundry services on premise. But it can be annoying to use them every other day.

I realize that I will be able to use the messaging system from 14th June. At that time I can send the Whatsapp of the fairly reliable mamasan that can provide girls directly to the mall. It is understood that you can take the whatsapp numbers of individual girls once you meet them.

Girls at Travel tell me they get to keep 125-150 of the 375 pay per customer. For the younger more freelance girls from Lokasari Mamsans LOCAL guys pay 400 max. ! And if times are desperate that may go down to 300. But this is probably not possible for us. And you have to factor in the additional cost of a room. I didn't have a problem to get a Mamasan bringing me a girl to my place for 500 + 50 transport. Just laugh off any demands for "Mamasan share" or "tips" beyond that. Just tell them it's included.

Once you meet a girl directly, I suggest to strictly keep a ceiling of 500. I had girls tell me "you gave me so much money" at that price point. Just ignore any demands beyond that. See it so: most girls at travel, on most days, will not earn 500 for themselves. And still got to be around from late afternoon up to 2 am.Thanks for the informative post. I'm planning a first time visit to Jakarta in June. I mainly will want to get an Airbnb close by in north Jakarta and have girls come to me. So this mamasans at lokasari sound promising. And 400 k IDR is perfect price-wise that's basically about the same as I pay in Medellin for BBFS actually a little cheaper in some cases and these are beautiful Asian spinners LOL.

As far as clubs it looks like travel classic and emporium are the places to check out but lokasari may be a better deal from what I gather from the information here.

Thanks again for the good info bro.

-Gabacho.

SuperLove
04-13-24, 05:56
Steve, I think you meant emporium & 1001 pool and not classic and 1001. Classic is cheap, low end and a punters paradise. Both 1001 & emporium are decent bets and a visit around 6 pm is good. Quality in both places is very good, although the line up at 1001 is huge I mean 80-100 girls easily, emporium boasts of only a handful but they are all well selected. I feel Quality of service is slightly better in Emporium, they'll make sure monger leaves satisfied. Cheap charlies and low budget punters should stay away from both these places. Personally speaking I prefer Emporium, you can select a girl and take her to the small pool and be with her for 30 minutes. She strips down to her bikini and you can really enjoy with her there and then head to room for 90 minutes. At 1001, you get 30 minutes with the girl in the cabana, unfortunately they don't allow girls to enter the swimming pool. If you have decent dough, I strongly advise to visit both these places. Guys, have fun & do report.

Thanks. Super helpful. Is the pool a daytime only thing or does it operate late night? Seems like Classic and 1001 pool are best bets for a guy with plenty o $$ based on what I've read here? Any other suggestions?

Expat American
04-13-24, 13:26
Thanks for the informative post. I'm planning a first time visit to Jakarta in June. I mainly will want to get an Airbnb close by in north Jakarta and have girls come to me. So this mamasans at lokasari sound promising. And 400 k IDR is perfect price-wise that's basically about the same as I pay in Medellin for BBFS actually a little cheaper in some cases and these are beautiful Asian spinners LOL.

As far as clubs it looks like travel classic and emporium are the places to check out but lokasari may be a better deal from what I gather from the information here.

Thanks again for the good info bro.

-Gabacho.If you go to Jakarta and expect girls like Thailand or Colombia who come to your room to be pretend girlfriends you are going to be disappointed. The scene is very different and oriented towards the Asian style of mongering. There are thousands of gorgeous girls at ridiculous low prices but Lokasari is not where you will find most of them. On site Clubs, Bordellos, Spas etc are the preferred way and best value and selection in Jakarta.

Banana Boi
04-13-24, 19:05
As far as clubs it looks like travel classic and emporium are the places to check out but lokasari may be a better deal from what I gather from the information here.Let us know how Lokasari goes for you. To this day I still believe guys who say go to Lokasari are having a good laugh at others expense. As a total newbie many years ago I was like you and although I knew about Malio, Classic, Travel, Alexis, Blok M (when it used to be good), etc I went to Lokasari on my very first night. Got dropped off by my taxi who looked at me like wtf are you doing wanting to get off here. Walked around and felt like a chump that just got sold a plot of seaside land full of manure. I saw a couple of bars there but since I never heard of them before I walked to Travel.

So have fun at Lokasari and let us now how it goes and if you feel the girls are as hot as Classic and Malio. Also let us know how you do with BBFS at Travel and Emporium.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-14-24, 04:48
Let us know how Lokasari goes for you. To this day I still believe guys who say go to Lokasari are having a good laugh at others expense. As a total newbie many years ago I was like you and although I knew about Malio, Classic, Travel, Alexis, Blok M (when it used to be good), etc I went to Lokasari on my very first night. Got dropped off by my taxi who looked at me like wtf are you doing wanting to get off here. Walked around and felt like a chump that just got sold a plot of seaside land full of manure. I saw a couple of bars there but since I never heard of them before I walked to Travel.

So have fun at Lokasari and let us now how it goes and if you feel the girls are as hot as Classic and Malio. Also let us know how you do with BBFS at Travel and Emporium.Not every girl is found in a bar. That's the beauty of that area. Freelancers and potential freebies all around if you have any game or street smarts at all.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-14-24, 04:51
If you go to Jakarta and expect girls like Thailand or Colombia who come to your room to be pretend girlfriends you are going to be disappointed. The scene is very different and oriented towards the Asian style of mongering. There are thousands of gorgeous girls at ridiculous low prices but Lokasari is not where you will find most of them. On site Clubs, Bordellos, Spas etc are the preferred way and best value and selection in Jakarta.Actually, the opposite is true. Indo girls are well-known for their 'girlfriend-like' nature. And they LOVE foreign guys, at least white guys. Girls like that in Thailand are rare these days. Maybe 20 years ago. No use for spas or expensive clubs. The girls I've seen around Lokasari and other nondescript areas are every bit as hot and a lot easier to have fun with.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-14-24, 04:53
There are 4 major malls at Glodok around the main road. I was specifically staying at Harco Glodok Mall (so not LTC Glodok, not Glodok Plaza, not Glodok / Chinatown Point). Also: consider carrying 2-3 extra towels if you plan to stay for some weeks and meet girls at the apartment regularly. There are cheap laundry services on premise. But it can be annoying to use them every other day.

Once you meet a girl directly, I suggest to strictly keep a ceiling of 500. I had girls tell me "you gave me so much money" at that price point. Just ignore any demands beyond that. See it so: most girls at travel, on most days, will not earn 500 for themselves. And still got to be around from late afternoon up to 2 am.Thanks for the airBnB info. I found the one I believe you are referring to. Thanks again for the intel. I plan on spending a month or more in that area late this summer or early fall, US time.

Gabacho
04-15-24, 16:26
I'm surprised at the number of hotels I'm seeing in the $5 - $10 usd range. I'm assuming it's like 80 k to 160 k IDR per night and they actually look like nice places especially around the Glodok area and that big main street Mada. Would these hotels generally be girl friendly? Has anyone here stayed in any of these places? I especially like the hotel reddoorz at Glodok Plaza / Fortuna hotel it looks like a good location.

And just to confirm FutureGuy and GG, once I have gotten some contacts with some girls from travel or classic or lokasari plaza or wherever and then have them come to me outcall at my hotel then I shouldn't have any problems having them come to me in this general area as it is nearby in North Jakarta, correct?

Terima Kasih.

Thanks,

Gabacho.

LittleCs
04-15-24, 23:51
I was thinking about a first time SEA visit in May, any suggestions for a Marriott hotel? I see the spas / clubs are popular, should I worry about a monger friendly hotel? I have had some work trips in Mexico, Brazil and Columbia, but first in Asia. Looking at Thailand or here. Suggestions welcome.

Banana Boi
04-16-24, 01:51
Not every girl is found in a bar. That's the beauty of that area. Freelancers and potential freebies all around if you have any game or street smarts at all.When I go to a city I'm after the top looking girls in a city. In Jakarta, that criteria is young under 23, fairly slim, large natural tits, and a way better than average cute face. Say I have some game and am not old, is this what I will find in Lokasari when I return next month?

Gaijin Gigolo
04-16-24, 04:34
When I go to a city I'm after the top looking girls in a city. In Jakarta, that criteria is young under 23, fairly slim, large natural tits, and a way better than average cute face. Say I have some game and am not old, is this what I will find in Lokasari when I return next month?That depends on your definition of 'top girls'. For the most part, the girls at Lokasari tend to look more like schoolgirls, as many of them are. No so big in the tits department but if you're looking for a true GFE, this is where I would start, and probably stay. If you strike out in your search, you're very close to Classic and Travel. If you can't find what you want there, I dunno what to tell you. .

Gaijin Gigolo
04-16-24, 04:39
I'm surprised at the number of hotels I'm seeing in the $5 - $10 usd range. I'm assuming it's like 80 k to 160 k IDR per night and they actually look like nice places especially around the Glodok area and that big main street Mada. Would these hotels generally be girl friendly? Has anyone here stayed in any of these places? I especially like the hotel reddoorz at Glodok Plaza / Fortuna hotel it looks like a good location.

And just to confirm FutureGuy and GG, once I have gotten some contacts with some girls from travel or classic or lokasari plaza or wherever and then have them come to me outcall at my hotel then I shouldn't have any problems having them come to me in this general area as it is nearby in North Jakarta, correct?

Terima Kasih.

Thanks,

Gabacho.I would say you'll have no issues at all bringing girls back to any hotel in that area. But I defer to FutureGuy, as he's more of an expert. Personally, I'm planning to stay at an AirBnB at the top of the mall That FG mentioned. From the mall straight to the elevators, no front desk or security to have gawking at us. Harco Sky Glodoc is the name of the AirBnB suggested by FG.

FriendlyPlanet
04-16-24, 04:42
I've stayed in $15/ night Reddoorz hotels- while a much better value than you'the get in a Western country, there's also a reason why they are that price. The beds are often not clean, the room is small, the air conditioning subpar, and the bathrooms dirty.

I'the assume you are flying to Jakarta, so are spending $1 K for a limited vacation time. Stay in a $40 hotel room instead- if you want the Goldok area, the Holiday Inn is new and nice for $40. Last visit I stayed at the Luminor, which is a nice local chain hotel for $40 a night, a couple of blocks from Lokisari and walking distance to Travel.

In terms of hook ups later, Lokisari girls will usually offer you their contacts. Travel and Classic is less likely, but if you click, I'm sure it's possible. As far as I've seen, all hotels are girl friendly- make sure you book a room for 2 people.

Friendly.

Terima Kasih.

Thanks,

Gabacho.

FriendlyPlanet
04-16-24, 05:04
I see a lot of posts lately about Lokisari. While I started going to places like Blok M, BATS and CJs 25 years ago, migrated onto Travel, Classic, Alexis and Malioboro, then later Kongs Cross and PenJ, I've tended to stay in North Jakarta, and probably spent among the most time on the board here walking Mangga Besar. I like the liveliness of north Jakarta, I can handle street food, and it feels more convenient and accessible to me.

There are people saying that Lokisari is a gold mine and people saying it is a shithole, and they both are right. It's certainly not convenient, there are a lot of ugly girls, pushy girls, mamas and that want to cheat you. But if you circle for some time, and go out in the early evening, you can find some gems. I usually pay 300 K, then tip extra for good performance back in the room.

Pre Covid, there were vans of girls that would park in side streets- you could pick a girl and take her back for the same 300 K.

Gabacho- it's a very different scene than in SA. I would forget any idea that mamasans will deliver good looking girls to your hotel, sight unseen. If you have a lot of patience and experience in street prostitution, you can find some gems by patrolling the neighborhood, and once you find one, you can book return visits easily. But it's much easier, though more commercial sex to go to Travel and Classic on the low end, or Emporium and 1001 on the high end. It's a much less accessible scene than other countries, but when you find a good one, Indonesian women are among the hottest.

Friendly.

Banana Boi
04-16-24, 06:17
Would these hotels generally be girl friendly? The information you seek will likely be in the Jakarta Hotels thread. A link for your convenience is here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2450-Jakarta-Hotels

LittleCs
04-16-24, 23:19
The information you seek will likely be in the Jakarta Hotels thread. A link for your convenience is here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2450-Jakarta-HotelsI did search but the last mention was in 2021. I will ask the question in the Hotel thread. As a first time visitor to South East Asia region would you go to Thailand or Indonesia?

Gabacho
04-17-24, 05:36
I did search but the last mention was in 2021. I will ask the question in the Hotel thread. As a first time visitor to South East Asia region would you go to Thailand or Indonesia?Funny I was thinking the same thing. I have a friend in Pattaya and was thinking of Thailand too and so I did research on both and I decided from what I read that Jakarta is a much better value than Bangkok or Pattaya. Also probably easier to get BBFS and cheaper too. Also everything from hotel to food appears to be cheaper too.

Thailand may have more English tho I saw from pictures that alot of signs are in Thai and English. However the Indonesian language seems pretty easy to pick up I just started using duo lingo "Saya suka jeruk" (I like oranges) lmao. I wannna for sure know some basic phrases and numbers and days of the week and how to ask for what I want in bed, etc. Before I go in June. I'm fluent in English and Spanish and have over a decade of mongering experience in Mexico and Colombia having lived in Medellin more recently, but this will be my first time in Jakarta.

One thing I also like is the money. It's literally in the same exact denominations as the Colombian Peso so very easy to get used to 1 k 2 k 5 k 10 k 20 k 50 k and 100 k notes. Just 4 X more per dollar so for mental math don't go over 4 x higher than what I'm already used to spending.

Papae Noel
04-17-24, 14:20
I was thinking about a first time SEA visit in May, any suggestions for a Marriott hotel? I see the spas / clubs are popular, should I worry about a monger friendly hotel? I have had some work trips in Mexico, Brazil and Columbia, but first in Asia. Looking at Thailand or here. Suggestions welcome.If you are already decided on a trip to Jakarta, and still need info on Marriott, I can help. Just post your question in the Hotels thread, and I will respond.

Expat American
04-17-24, 14:40
I was thinking about a first time SEA visit in May, any suggestions for a Marriott hotel? I see the spas / clubs are popular, should I worry about a monger friendly hotel? I have had some work trips in Mexico, Brazil and Columbia, but first in Asia. Looking at Thailand or here. Suggestions welcome.Marriott hotels are not going to be close to the action in Jakarta. And with traffic if mongering is your main reason for visiting, staying in North Jakarta will save you tons of time. Now Pattaya vs Jakarta is a personal preference. Pattaya can't be beat for the sheer number of girls and bars and massage places and restaurants in a compact area. Its tourist friendly (with prices to match). Long Time is easier and more common and girls are used to Western men and their need for pretend girlfriends. So they will flirt and laugh and play the role. And the food is great too and there's a beach. Jakarta is a major city, very few tourists and westerners. Girls are mainly for the local market (except like BATS and CJs which in my opinion are overpriced and over the hill girls) and a lot of the action is onsite. Take home is less common and short time is the default. But the girls are younger, more innocent like, quite compliant and willing to please. Very few tatts, fake boobs etc. BBFS is available in both places if you know what you are doing and not easy if you don't.

So as they say in Thailand "Up to You" but from other posters used to LatAM you may like Pattaya better.

FutureGuy
04-17-24, 21:02
I would say you'll have no issues at all bringing girls back to any hotel in that area. But I defer to FutureGuy, as he's more of an expert. Personally, I'm planning to stay at an AirBnB at the top of the mall That FG mentioned. From the mall straight to the elevators, no front desk or security to have gawking at us. Harco Sky Glodoc is the name of the AirBnB suggested by FG.Just make sure that your room is not located on the 7th floor. That's the floor with the lobby and security. Also half the rooms are pointing to the parking garage on top of the mall. And 7th floor is essentially "ground floor" for that. So no view and less privacy. I was staying at the 10th floor (top floor), embracing the opposite (unrestricted) view in the direction of Glodok and Holiday Inn. And for the uninitiated: the 10th floor is at about 300 ft above street level, comparable to top floors of Holiday Inn. The exclusive elevators directly run to the street level at the back of the mall and are placed at the far end of each floor behind a door. So you need to ignore the centrally located elevators to the lobby.

I fully agree that Lokasari is NOT convenient compared to other cheap places such as Travel and Classic. Particularly if you're only in the city for a few days and don't plan to return. Initially you need to deal with pushy Mamasans. However, in my limited experience it's the easiest place to build a network of girls. On average younger than in Travel. That are willing to visit you directly at your apartment at a time of your choosing (thought it's still short term. Overnight stays are the exception). Tip: a younger mamasan called "Pippit" is fairly reliable in delivering girls directly to your room.

Once you start meeting friends of these girls after you take their Whatsapp. That is, girls not from Lokasari. It can go very good or bad. You'll literally meet your girl next door, complete non-pros (though the original girl generally will sit on the sofa and watch TV). That can be fun, if they are open minded. Or they are so unfamiliar with "doing it" that it'll be dull. Albeit with a cute young girl. I recommend to do a video call before the girls are on their way. Once you collect sufficient numbers of girls you had a good time with, it starts to become a good supplement to visit the on-site action places.

On my next stay in Jakarta I plan to meet girls directly in the early afternoons combined with sampling Travel and Classic in the early evenings.

D Cups
04-17-24, 23:19
Marriott hotels are not going to be close to the action in Jakarta. And with traffic if mongering is your main reason for visiting, staying in North Jakarta will save you tons of time. Now Pattaya vs Jakarta is a personal preference. Pattaya can't be beat for the sheer number of girls and bars and massage places and restaurants in a compact area. Its tourist friendly (with prices to match). Long Time is easier and more common and girls are used to Western men and their need for pretend girlfriends. So they will flirt and laugh and play the role. And the food is great too and there's a beach. Jakarta is a major city, very few tourists and westerners. Girls are mainly for the local market (except like BATS and CJs which in my opinion are overpriced and over the hill girls) and a lot of the action is onsite. Take home is less common and short time is the default. But the girls are younger, more innocent like, quite compliant and willing to please. Very few tatts, fake boobs etc. BBFS is available in both places if you know what you are doing and not easy if you don't.

So as they say in Thailand "Up to You" but from other posters used to LatAM you may like Pattaya better.Excellent comparison. I like them both, too. I go to Thailand 4 - 5 X a year and am returning to Jakarta in July for the first time in over 10 years. Had an amazing threesome set up by a DIA girl back then. Both were good looking with giant tits (D or DD) and not fat. Super fun! If anyone has contacts in Jakarta like that and want to share please PM me and let me know and thank you. Otherwise I'll be toggling between Classic and Travel as I am staying at the nice Holiday Inn equidistant from both. Prefer overnighters. Cheers EA. I like your posts.

Ottotot
04-18-24, 02:11
Marriott hotels are not going to be close to the action in Jakarta. And with traffic if mongering is your main reason for visiting, staying in North Jakarta will save you tons of time. Now Pattaya vs Jakarta is a personal preference. Pattaya can't be beat for the sheer number of girls and bars and massage places and restaurants in a compact area. Its tourist friendly (with prices to match). Long Time is easier and more common and girls are used to Western men and their need for pretend girlfriends. So they will flirt and laugh and play the role. And the food is great too and there's a beach. Jakarta is a major city, very few tourists and westerners. Girls are mainly for the local market (except like BATS and CJs which in my opinion are overpriced and over the hill girls) and a lot of the action is onsite. Take home is less common and short time is the default. But the girls are younger, more innocent like, quite compliant and willing to please. Very few tatts, fake boobs etc. BBFS is available in both places if you know what you are doing and not easy if you don't.

So as they say in Thailand "Up to You" but from other posters used to LatAM you may like Pattaya better.If I can add, I think Jakarta more like Sao Paolo. High rises buildings, overpopulated, traffic jams, and so on. So, besides mongering, there aren't much things to do besides go to the mall and do some culinary. While Pattaya have beaches and perhaps more looks like Rio then.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-18-24, 02:34

So as they say in Thailand "Up to You" but from other posters used to LatAM you may like Pattaya better.That's my problem with the Thais these days. So many tattoos and piercings and fake boobs and what not. Zero interest in any of that. That's one of the many reasons I prefer Indo these days.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-18-24, 02:35
Funny I was thinking the same thing. I have a friend in Pattaya and was thinking of Thailand too and so I did research on both and I decided from what I read that Jakarta is a much better value than Bangkok or Pattaya. Also probably easier to get BBFS and cheaper too. Also everything from hotel to food appears to be cheaper too.

Thailand may have more English tho I saw from pictures that alot of signs are in Thai and English. However the Indonesian language seems pretty easy to pick up I just started using duo lingo "Saya suka jeruk" (I like oranges) lmao. I wannna for sure know some basic phrases and numbers and days of the week and how to ask for what I want in bed, etc. Before I go in June. I'm fluent in English and Spanish and have over a decade of mongering experience in Mexico and Colombia having lived in Medellin more recently, but this will be my first time in Jakarta.

One thing I also like is the money. It's literally in the same exact denominations as the Colombian Peso so very easy to get used to 1 k 2 k 5 k 10 k 20 k 50 k and 100 k notes. Just 4 X more per dollar so for mental math don't go over 4 x higher than what I'm already used to spending.Looking forward to your reports!

Gaijin Gigolo
04-18-24, 02:38
I did search but the last mention was in 2021. I will ask the question in the Hotel thread. As a first time visitor to South East Asia region would you go to Thailand or Indonesia?Are you someone who wants everything in your face or are you more of a do-it-yourself kind of guy when it comes to finding girls? If this is your first time in Asia, I would recommend Thailand where everything is laid out right in front of you, although personally I'm big fan of the Indo scene.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-18-24, 02:40
I see a lot of posts lately about Lokisari. While I started going to places like Blok M, BATS and CJs 25 years ago, migrated onto Travel, Classic, Alexis and Malioboro, then later Kongs Cross and PenJ, I've tended to stay in North Jakarta, and probably spent among the most time on the board here walking Mangga Besar. I like the liveliness of north Jakarta, I can handle street food, and it feels more convenient and accessible to me.

There are people saying that Lokisari is a gold mine and people saying it is a shithole, and they both are right. It's certainly not convenient, there are a lot of ugly girls, pushy girls, mamas and that want to cheat you. But if you circle for some time, and go out in the early evening, you can find some gems. I usually pay 300 K, then tip extra for good performance back in the room.

Pre Covid, there were vans of girls that would park in side streets- you could pick a girl and take her back for the same 300 K.

Gabacho- it's a very different scene than in SA. I would forget any idea that mamasans will deliver good looking girls to your hotel, sight unseen. If you have a lot of patience and experience in street prostitution, you can find some gems by patrolling the neighborhood, and once you find one, you can book return visits easily. But it's much easier, though more commercial sex to go to Travel and Classic on the low end, or Emporium and 1001 on the high end. It's a much less accessible scene than other countries, but when you find a good one, Indonesian women are among the hottest.

Friendly.Totally agree with everything you said and that is why North Jakarta is my one and only hunting ground from this point forward.

Zippos
04-18-24, 03:37
Almost all the hotels in Indonesia is girl friendly as long as it's booked for 2. Ask me why, because most hotel patrons are locals and Indonesian man likes to spend a decent night or two with a young girl.

If you are planning on making connections with Travel and Classic girls, I would suggest on find a place with in vicinity of those establishments. Why not stay in Travel or Classic itself.

Local chains are good too. Luminor, Santika Premier, Novotel etc. These are all decent hotels and girl friendly. I've stayed in each one of them and no complaints whatsoever.

For Jakarta central, Ascot is good but upscale but then closer to high end night life.

Terima Kasih.

Thanks,

Gabacho.

Amadeuss
04-18-24, 04:37
Just make sure that your room is not located on the 7th floor. That's the floor with the lobby and security. Also half the rooms are pointing to the parking garage on top of the mall. And 7th floor is essentially "ground floor" for that. So no view and less privacy. I was staying at the 10th floor (top floor), embracing the opposite (unrestricted) view in the direction of Glodok and Holiday Inn. And for the uninitiated: the 10th floor is at about 300 ft above street level, comparable to top floors of Holiday Inn. The exclusive elevators directly run to the street level at the back of the mall and are placed at the far end of each floor behind a door. So you need to ignore the centrally located elevators to the lobby.

I fully agree that Lokasari is NOT convenient compared to other cheap places such as Travel and Classic. Particularly if you're only in the city for a few days and don't plan to return. Initially you need to deal with pushy Mamasans. However, in my limited experience it's the easiest place to build a network of girls. On average younger than in Travel. That are willing to visit you directly at your apartment at a time of your choosing (thought it's still short term. Overnight stays are the exception). Tip: a younger mamasan called "Pippit" is fairly reliable in delivering girls directly to your room..Where in Lokasari do this Pippies Mamasans hanging round?

Hilo77
04-19-24, 09:14
Guys, there's a "Hotels" thread, it's there for a reason, perhaps we could use it instead of filling up this thread.

Hilo77
04-19-24, 09:17
Where in Lokasari do this Pippies Mamasans hanging round?It's Pipit, she was a fresh girl on the scene, oh about 10 years ago, but with a surly attitude. You used her services if you really couldn't find anything else.

If Pipit's your best option in Lokasari today, you'd be better off skipping it altogether.

Which I did, five or more years ago.

Batman2024
04-19-24, 13:49
Hi Guys,

I'm solo travelling to Jakarta from April 26, looking to meet fellow mates. Cheers!

Thanks.

LittleCs
04-19-24, 14:21

So as they say in Thailand "Up to You" but from other posters used to LatAM you may like Pattaya better.Thanks everyone for the advice, I decided on Thailand for my first trip East. But again thank you.

FutureGuy
04-19-24, 16:26
My gosh: That woman is a mamasan. Don't sleep with her!

I said: she has a number of girls on file. The girls that no longer hang out at Lokasari directly. And is the most reliable to deliver them to your apartment + speaks English.

Gabacho
04-19-24, 17:30
My gosh: That woman is a mamasan. Don't sleep with her!

I said: she has a number of girls on file. The girls that no longer hang out at Lokasari directly. And is the most reliable to deliver them to your apartment + speaks English.I for one one would like Pipit's WhatsApp number so I can message her when I get there and see what she has to offer. I will be traveling in mid June. I've already started messaging 2 girls that I got their numbers from a friend who has already been there, but I don't mind having a back up for delivery service. Besides that I'm going to be going to travel and classic and staying in the Glodok area as you suggested. Probably in a $10 a day reddoorz hotel.

LoveItHere
04-19-24, 18:33
Hi, Anyone in Jakarta from Feb. 4 to 9. Please ping me. It's my first time to Jakarta and need your inputs!

Hi Guys, I'm solo travelling to Jakarta from April 26, looking to meet fellow mates. Cheers!Really? What happened during your first trip?

Batman2024
04-20-24, 04:50
Really? What happened during your first trip?Yes. Work travel was postponed!

AddictedToWomen
04-21-24, 18:36
Looking through the photos I get the impression that most of the girls are unshaved. Is that the norm? Is it difficult to find shaved?

FutureGuy
04-21-24, 22:19
+1111.

Some guys must be really desperate.I find it curious how anyone could come to the conclusion that I slept with that mamasan. Is it a lack of reading comprehension or intentional misunderstanding?

For a third time: don't sleep with her. Sleep with the girls that this mamasan has on file, because in my experience she is reliable delivering them to your place and easy to communicate with.

Gabacho
04-22-24, 03:29
I find it curious how anyone could come to the conclusion that I slept with that mamasan. Is it a lack of reading comprehension or intentional misunderstanding?

For a third time: don't sleep with her. Sleep with the girls that this mamasan has on file, because in my experience she is reliable delivering them to your place and easy to communicate with.Bro in June after you have the ability to send and receive private messages can I get Pipit's WhatsApp from you??

I want to test drive the 4 girls you posted pics of a while back and probably will be getting alot more from her too.

Atleast if I could get wsp in advance then I won't even have to go to lokasari to look for her and run into any other pushy mamasans.

I'm looking to travel like mid June like the 17th or something and stay like 30 days depending on how much money I come with.

Thanks in advance bro.

-Gabacho.

Gabacho
04-23-24, 01:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Muzungufotsy
04-23-24, 06:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Delbo1
04-24-24, 18:31
Hotel:

Stayed at holiday inn Gaja Mada wow the best hotel and amazing breakfast and for a reasonable price no need to go anywhere else it's a busy hotel so book well in advance. Good thing is it's popular with Asian families so when the sun reaches swimming pool you get the whole area to yourself.

Everywhere was closed that I went to I even anskee security ant classic for another entrance but it was properly clossed. Only Loksari provided action for first couple of nights.

Evevtually Kotah Indah opened I went to Royal on the corner with a Japanese man that couldn't get into classic we both ended up with a shit service from the girls they were staring down into phones and smoking. I didn't get a BJ he did but didn't last long.

It was not good sex.

Emporium:

Went here for my 1st time there are 5 girls at 1. 2 million and 5 girls at 1. 4 million.

The manager called the girls up, 2 girls remain seated in the 1. 4 section maybe waiting for the right client to come Asian of course.

I selected a 1. 2 girl to my eyes there was no difference.

You don't need to bring your swimming shorts everything is provided.

Please make sure your electronic locker has Locked and cannot be opened mines locked but it wasn't closed you need to push on it for the lock to engage. As I noticed when I I went to open it it was already open. So beware!

Anyway frolicked around with the girl in the spa she hit her tits out her bikin she straddled me I fingered her hole. We went to the room I suggested bare and she wanted to know how much I showed her 10 fingers meaning 100,000 her eyes lit up so afterwards we head to locker roll there is an Asian older gentleman customer I go to small changing room draw the curtain and get change and all I can hear behind me through the curtain is lip smacking from kissing and giggling and soft words being spoken. It annoyed me that another customer was doing that with her right he hung me on oh a curtain separating us.

I come out I give her 200,000 thinking that's good til.

As I agreed 100,000.

Later I receive a text message saying why did I only give her 200 k she was expecting 1 juta. I apologised and said I thought I tipped good there's been a misunderstanding in communication. Which then led me onto saying about her behaviour with another guest. She denied it of course. It spoiled an excellent experience.

Classic:

Strange one when it eventually Opened it was really busy after 7 pm. It was quiet after 6 pm.

But when I came back up stairs it was so busy. Done a 3 some it was shit girls were not wanting to give BJ girls wouldn't accept bare unless paid 500 k each obviously I declined. This ties in with what others said about performance is poor if you put 2 girls into same room.

I managed 200 k each and dumped into 1 but couldn't in the other.

Had a few more girls in there and it was hard work to get bare they wanted more money. It wasn't like this before.

2nd night was strange because it was only a 1/3 busy as the first night it was so empty I asked why it was so quiet they said Ramadan but the night before it was so busy.

I went back a week later I Noticed the last sofas next to the exit doorway were you start to walk downstairs to your room those girls are so unfriendly.

I used google translate to say to the Mamasan your girls are so unfriendly the mamasan didn't care. They mostly.

Had an Arabic look to them. If the Mamasan shone the laser on any of the them the girl looked angry and grabbed the light with her hand. I laughed so did the mama but girls looked uncoperative. It was only 2 sofa worth of girls like that. Far end of classic.

I like classic it's good for what you pay for.

I ate downstairs in hotel lobby of classic food is always quick and tasty.

Spaghetti bolognaise is good.

I noticed girls from previous trip at classic were no no longer working there.

Expat American
04-25-24, 09:38
Hotel:

Evevtually Kotah Indah opened I went to Royal on the corner with a Japanese man that couldn't get into classic we both ended up with a shit service from the girls they were staring down into phones and smoking. I didn't get a BJ he did but didn't last long.

It was not good sex.

Emporium:

Went here for my 1st time there are 5 girls at 1. 2 million and 5 girls at 1. 4 million.

The manager called the girls up, 2 girls remain seated in the 1. 4 section maybe waiting for the right client to come Asian of course.

I selected a 1. 2 girl to my eyes there was no difference.

You don't need to bring your swimming shorts everything is provided.

Please make sure your electronic locker has Locked and cannot be opened mines locked but it wasn't closed you need to push on it for the lock to engage. As I noticed when I I went to open it it was already open. So beware!

Anyway frolicked around with the girl in the spa she hit her tits out her bikin she straddled me I fingered her hole. We went to the room I suggested bare and she wanted to know how much I showed her 10 fingers meaning 100,000 her eyes lit up so afterwards we head to locker roll there is an Asian older gentleman customer I go to small changing room draw the curtain and get change and all I can hear behind me through the curtain is lip smacking from kissing and giggling and soft words being spoken. It annoyed me that another customer was doing that with her right he hung me on oh a curtain separating us.

I come out I give her 200,000 thinking that's good til.

As I agreed 100,000.

Later I receive a text message saying why did I only give her 200 k she was expecting 1 juta. I apologised and said I thought I tipped good there's been a misunderstanding in communication. Which then led me onto saying about her behaviour with another guest. She denied it of course. It spoiled an excellent experience.

Classic:

Strange one when it eventually Opened it was really busy after 7 pm. It was quiet after 6 pm.

But when I came back up stairs it was so busy. Done a 3 some it was shit girls were not wanting to give BJ girls wouldn't accept bare unless paid 500 k each obviously I declined. This ties in with what others said about performance is poor if you put 2 girls into same room.

I managed 200 k each and dumped into 1 but couldn't in the other.

Had a few more girls in there and it was hard work to get bare they wanted more money. It wasn't like this before.

2nd night was strange because it was only a 1/3 busy as the first night it was so empty I asked why it was so quiet they said Ramadan but the night before it was so busy.

I went back a week later I Noticed the last sofas next to the exit doorway were you start to walk downstairs to your room those girls are so unfriendly.

I used google translate to say to the Mamasan your girls are so unfriendly the mamasan didn't care. They mostly.

Had an Arabic look to them. If the Mamasan shone the laser on any of the them the girl looked angry and grabbed the light with her hand. I laughed so did the mama but girls looked uncoperative. It was only 2 sofa worth of girls like that. Far end of classic.

I like classic it's good for what you pay for.

I ate downstairs in hotel lobby of classic food is always quick and tasty.

Spaghetti bolognaise is good.

I noticed girls from previous trip at classic were no no longer working there.This the classic definition of YMMV. My experiences were 180 degrees different than yours. Its hard to imagine you even went to the same places I did. And if you show 10 fingers it means 1 Jt. You mislead the girl and she was right to be disappointed. The standard unit is 100 K not 10 K. I'm not sure what it is but Jakarta is either 100 or 0 depending on who you are. I suspect the white boys are not having great experiences while those comfortable with Asian style mongering are. But I could be wrong.

Gabacho
04-25-24, 16:34
This the classic definition of YMMV. My experiences were 180 degrees different than yours. Its hard to imagine you even went to the same places I did. And if you show 10 fingers it means 1 Jt. You mislead the girl and she was right to be disappointed. The standard unit is 100 K not 10 K. I'm not sure what it is but Jakarta is either 100 or 0 depending on who you are. I suspect the white boys are not having great experiences while those comfortable with Asian style mongering are. But I could be wrong.If you read this following report from the posts of distinction thread you can see this guy had a very good experience at Classic and he was also a whiteboy foreigner who admits to not speaking the language and using Google translate to communicate and he managed to have several good experiences and get WhatsApp numbers from the girls.

Classic Hotel report: I am permanently damaged and my emotional health is ruined. First time in Jakarta, I went to Classic 3 consecutive nights. I also visited Indah Kota one night, but it was forgettable by comparison. Originally intended to visit Classic one night, Keplah Gading another, and then go to Mr Braid on the 3rd, but things turned out different.

I arrived at classic at about 1800 on Saturday night, courtesy of a.

28 k go-car which dropped me off at the roadside. ID RTFF, and as much as I could on other sites, and my plan was to visit the 3rd floor, sample a couple of Indonesian girls and maybe visit the 'bunker' after. Walked on up to the hotel and followed a loud thumping bass soundtrack towards the righthand side. In through a glass door and saw the entrance to a nightclub at ground level. Door security paid me no attention so I decided to go with plan A, and found an escalator that took me up a level. The lobby was huge and deserted. Another escalator to floor 3 and there's a new soundtrack to follow.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-26-24, 06:19
Another Lokasari cutie and her friend. 18 and eager to meet. Alas, I'm not in country yet.

https://www.instagram.com/innakeisyaa/

Expat American
04-26-24, 09:40
If you read this following report from the posts of distinction thread you can see this guy had a very good experience at Classic and he was also a whiteboy foreigner who admits to not speaking the language and using Google translate to communicate and he managed to have several good experiences and get WhatsApp numbers from the girls.True. Some white guys have good experiences also. I went with a group consisting of a mix of Asian Americans (including Indian American) and White (Ozzies and Americans) and comparing notes it seems the Asian Americans always had a better experience in terms of performance, price, tip expectations. All of them were getting routine BBFS while the white guys were complaining of some girls doing CBJ or no BJ at all. And other complaints of rushing etc. Super Love is another Indian poster who had great experiences as well, while several white guys (I assume) used to LatAm have lots of complaints about Indonesia, and evern Thailand. I've personally had fantastic 3 somes 3 times at Classic and never a poor performer either. So YMMV for sure but there is some correlation with nationality or culture or something.

Delbo1
04-26-24, 21:33
I had a think about this trip.

I felt that girls were different attitude compared to my previous holiday here. It might be down to timing with Ramadan maybe not but even in Bali it wasn't a good vibe for me this time.

In contrast the girls at Loksari are eager and friendly and smile.

On my last day I went to classic at 2:30 pm to try and get one from the previous night before I headed to the airport I really enjoyed the sex with her she was wet and seemed to enjoy it and was eager to meet after work. But she never replied to my message only 1 tick until 2 days later. By then it was too late and even when she replied there was no interest. Also noted her profile photo was her and an indo boy she was the one who talked about an agent. She had started to worn there before Ramadan I could believe this as during sex she seemed stimulated and responded to different things as if she was new to it.

It was slim pickings. But even at 3:30 pm the number hadn't increased. Mamasans say 5 pm is when the girls come to work.

I saw a Jamaican type guy big and athletic he took 2 girls no problem he was going to destroy them.

So I had to leave for the airport at 3:30 I walk to the main road in front of classic to wait for my grab. You get to see some sights I saw some girls arriving for work at classic it reminded me of Thailand. 2 girls coming in together one pretty the other was the Tom girl looked like lesbian relationship the Tom boy was small and looked like the male in that relationship. They both turned and checked me out and smiled at me.

When I was in classic an hour earlier I was asking girls to go with me and they refused even when you call mamasan over the girl would say Tidak Bule.

Another girl said I only go if I can bring my friend 3 some.

The girls were being right picky.

I honestly never had as much issues as I had this time around.

Another girl on the back of a sports motorbike small CC Asian style 150 CC big butch indo guy driving it. I seen a lot of girls arriving with a man you wonder if that's their handler agent or is it their boyfriend?

I managed to get phone numbers on WhatsApp and arranged for them to come to my hotel after work 2 am not not one of them came or contacted me. A couple spoke of their "agents". Maybe their agents have control over them and their phone or maybe they are already ina relationship. But seems weird to be cooperating and happy to give me their number and wanting to come then you hear nothing.

I found it frustrating I just wasn't flowing as well as it had on my previous trip.

Another thing I noticed is girls who I've added on WhatsApp post daily updates on their profile photo of going to hospital to get a drip to get bags of medicine it's a common trend. I also met 3 girls with depression. So invested time trying to help them. Tbh I don't think I can. They are determined ti go to doctor and get medication. They seem brainwashed.

Gabacho
04-26-24, 22:23
Another Lokasari cutie and her friend. 18 and eager to meet. Alas, I'm not in country yet.

https://www.instagram.com/innakeisyaa/Gaijin I tried messaging you but it says you're inbox is full and you cannot accept new messages until you clear some space, so I will go ahead and copy and paste the message here so that you will see it.

What's up bro?

I am hoping my trip to Jakarta will not be a mistake. That guy who posted today and yesterday about his trip made it sound like he didn't have a very good time. I am however still optimistic. The pictures of the girls you and futureguy have posted look very good. And besides classic and travel, lokasari sounds very promising por puting in an effort to look for freelancers.

Would you mind sharing any WhatsApp contacts with me of any of the lokasari girls who will be willing to come to me at my hotel in the Glodok area?

The more contacts I can get the better, as I don't want this trip to be a bust.

Also when are you planning to be there for your next trip?

Perhaps we can exchange notes.

Respectfully,

Gabacho.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-27-24, 04:01
I had a think about this trip.

I felt that girls were different attitude compared to my previous holiday here. It might be down to timing with Ramadan maybe not but even in Bali it wasn't a good vibe for me this time.

In contrast the girls at Loksari are eager and friendly and smile.

On my last day I went to classic at 2:30 pm to try and get one from the previous night before I headed to the airport I really enjoyed the sex with her she was wet and seemed to enjoy it and was eager to meet after work. But she never replied to my message only 1 tick until 2 days later. By then it was too late and even when she replied there was no interest. Also noted her profile photo was her and an indo boy she was the one who talked about an agent. She had started to worn there before Ramadan I could believe this as during sex she seemed stimulated and responded to different things as if she was new to it.

It was slim pickings. But even at 3:30 pm the number hadn't increased. Mamasans say 5 pm is when the girls come to work.

I saw a Jamaican type guy big and athletic he took 2 girls no problem he was going to destroy them..Glad your experience with girls Lokasari was positive. Did you manage to get some whatsapp numbers?

As far as lack of followups from the girls at Classic and elsewhere, I'd say it's just a matter of them getting too many number requests to keep up with. AND, as you said, someone is controlling what they do after work, be it a pimp, a boyfriend, a mamasan, etc.

SuperLove
04-27-24, 05:24
EA, you are correct, I had a great time and almost all of my sessions were top notch at all different places. Was I lucky, I don't think so. I was loud and clear with mamas and told them what I wanted. On one occasion I had a brand new girl at classic like seriously it was her first day and mama was honest about it. She was very naive in room and I had great fun with her. As I have mentioned and written in all my previous posts, always check with mamasan before paying up. Once paid you are committed and can't complain. Respect the chick tip her and she'll treat you nicely, I have seen some mongers being rude and acting funny. Its a sure downhill from there. Have fun.

True. Some white guys have good experiences also. I went with a group consisting of a mix of Asian Americans (including Indian American) and White (Ozzies and Americans) and comparing notes it seems the Asian Americans always had a better experience in terms of performance, price, tip expectations. All of them were getting routine BBFS while the white guys were complaining of some girls doing CBJ or no BJ at all. And other complaints of rushing etc. Super Love is another Indian poster who had great experiences as well, while several white guys (I assume) used to LatAm have lots of complaints about Indonesia, and evern Thailand. I've personally had fantastic 3 somes 3 times at Classic and never a poor performer either. So YMMV for sure but there is some correlation with nationality or culture or something.

I Love Boobs
04-27-24, 14:36
Another thing I noticed is girls who I've added on WhatsApp post daily updates on their profile photo of going to hospital to get a drip to get bags of medicine it's a common trend. I also met 3 girls with depression. So invested time trying to help them. Tbh I don't think I can. They are determined ti go to doctor and get medication. They seem brainwashed.Had a similar bad experience at Classic too with poor pickings and choosy girls.

And I speak fluent Bahasa.

I tried helping one of these girls who was an Islamic university student with Bipolar Disorder.

Her mother has breast cancer (if she is to be believed) and I honestly wanted to marry her.

But then I'm based in Jakarta and her hometown (and university) are 3 hours away.

I had helped her financially before.

Finally, turns out she's been fucking with some white tourists behind my back.

While denying it all the time.

Honestly wasted so much time, effort and resources on her.