PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72]

WhoCaresReally
05-15-24, 04:56
Room for short time is included in the price you pay (360 K for 1 and 500 K for 2 girls).

When you get these bargirls at the Classic, do you go to a room they have or do you need to be staying at this hotel and thus go to your own room? I am booking hotel now and need to know if I must stay here to hook up with the ladies in the bar or not. First time in Jakarta for me so not sure the process of hiring / taking bar girls compared to BKK, etc.

Thank you! Great review!

WhoCaresReally
05-15-24, 05:01
Super Love's Reviews and guidance helped a lot too. Thank You Brother! Have a great trip ahead!

Yes. It did. Thank you all!

Gaijin Gigolo
05-15-24, 05:57
Philippine bar girls get tons of guys to barfine them and their friend by saying the simple phrase, "She is my sister".

So many fools believe the girls that say they are college students and thus "good girls" from Instagram, Cupid, etc. My apartment neighbor in the Philippines had a Japanese fool sending her money for school which she never went to. She kept working in the bar. But she has the pictures to prove it. She borrowed her friend or cousins school uniform with backpack and even held a book in her hand when I took a bunch of pictures for her to send to him.

My buddy likes his girls a little bit younger and I like a little bit older so the street mamasan tells my buddy the 20 year old is 18 and then tells me the same girl is 23.

The most F-ed up one they ever tried on me was in Colombia. I went to a house of girls looking for this black girl. They brought out this clearly Latina girl with no black qualities what so ever telling me this was the one. I would have taken one of the other girls there but I was so pissed that I did not want to reward them with my business after that. I walked 5 streets over to another house and did the deed there instead with a different girl.

BB. This is why I question some of your posts. You act like you are new to the game or just do not understand it. You say you have been to Japan many times so why would you be so excited to go after this supposedly Japanese girl since you have had so many before? If you are so interested in Japanese girls just take a refresher trip back to Japan.So you're a ******* for helping you neighbor scam some guy in another country.

Maybe the dude just likes a particular type? Nothing wrong with preferring girls who look Japanese.

Why did you want a black girl in Colombia? Why didn't you just go to Africa instead?

What a punk.

Gaijin Gigolo
05-15-24, 05:59
I said that I'm going to check her out because I don't believe there is a Japanese girl working in Jakarta. I don't need to see Japanese girls per se but if I can find a young hot Japanese girl in Jakarta for 10-20% of the price in Japan then why not. Call me crazy but I like to save money too. Maybe it's just me but I don't like places that trick guys and say a girl is something she is not. There's a lot of down time in Jakarta, my hotel is minutes away from Emporivm so I figured why not check it out. Sure wish the Emporivm gogo style bar was still there.Agreed. I hate being misled or being treated like I'm an ignorant newcomer as well. And of course there's nothing wrong with looking for something a bit different than all the rest wherever you're currently camped out.

Batman2024
05-15-24, 08:43
When you get these bargirls at the Classic, do you go to a room they have or do you need to be staying at this hotel and thus go to your own room? I am booking hotel now and need to know if I must stay here to hook up with the ladies in the bar or not. First time in Jakarta for me so not sure the process of hiring / taking bar girls compared to BKK, etc.

Thank you! Great review!Rooms are included for the price.

LoveItHere
05-15-24, 16:43
So you're a ******* for helping you neighbor scam some guy in another country.

Maybe the dude just likes a particular type? Nothing wrong with preferring girls who look Japanese.

Why did you want a black girl in Colombia? Why didn't you just go to Africa instead?

What a punk.WTF? We have all tried to help other guys, even guys we grew up with. We tell them what to do and not what to do. What do they do? They do exactly 100% what their little head tells them. Even if I knew the guy and he was my bestie and told him what was happening he would most likely take her side. You just have to stand by and watch the train wreck. There is little you can do to change the outcome. I do not know any of you and could not care less if you got burned by the fire you were playing with. We all tried to be Captain Save A Ho and 90% of us wasted our time and money. This entire site is to help others and yet so many guys do not even RTFF so why feel sorry for them? Sounds like you got taken before by a girl GG. My story must have hit a personal nerve with you. Yes, I would do it again because she will just get another to take the silly pictures. What I would not do is personally tell the guy in person, text, email that she is a "good girl". I will not lie for anybody.

The chance of finding a Japanese girl working here is slim to none because I am sorry but the quality of life here in Jakarta is dog crap (the food, sidewalks, traffic, smog, shopping). If a Japanese girl is trying to make money she will move across or up, not down. Doubtful she is looking for a husband here in Indonesia either. Hope BB finds her and checks her passport. He will get a much lower discount than in Japan for the same girl.

I went to Colombia for sexy women. Sexy is sexy. I would have wanted her if she was purple (better yet Hot Pink). Her pix were hot so I wanted her. Simple as that. I think she worked there in the past and they just kept her pix on the website for bait and switch purposes. The flight cost to Africa versus Colombia is 3 times faster and cheaper. If I wanted to hunt blacks only I would go to the Dominican Republic, an even shorter and cheaper flight than Colombia.

Classic. They supply the room, towels, and condom in the price. I looked at the room and it was just like their pix off their website and off of Agoda or Booking. The room was just too dark. Not sure if the room was clean or not and maybe had mosquitoes. The room was depressing because of the poor lighting and dark wood colors. Maybe try for 2 days and move on.

AddictedToWomen
05-15-24, 19:40
Classic has a lounge and spa separately, is that correct? Is there a report somewhere which says how the spa works? (Seen plenty for the lounge!

June Fly
05-16-24, 03:32
Classic has a lounge and spa separately, is that correct? Is there a report somewhere which says how the spa works? (Seen plenty for the lounge!Yes, the spa is at B1 lower level. You walk in, there is a front desk. You are given a menu, massage for 375 k and massage and sauna for 500 k plus cost of drinks / food you consume. I just got the massage without sauna or drinks, there is no pressure to get anything extra if you didn't want it. In case you decide to walk away without getting a massage, you pay the minimum facility fee 150 k. HJ offered for extra. All paid at the end. When you enter, you are given a wardrobe for you to change and locker where you can store your belongings. The massage itself is good, warms you up before going to Terminal lounge.

AddictedToWomen
05-16-24, 19:38
Yes, the spa is at B1 lower level. You walk in, there is a front desk. You are given a menu, massage for 375 k and massage and sauna for 500 k plus cost of drinks / food you consume. I just got the massage without sauna or drinks, there is no pressure to get anything extra if you didn't want it. In case you decide to walk away without getting a massage, you pay the minimum facility fee 150 k. HJ offered for extra. All paid at the end. When you enter, you are given a wardrobe for you to change and locker where you can store your belongings. The massage itself is good, warms you up before going to Terminal lounge.Sounds good, thanks!

LoveItHere
05-17-24, 04:50
Current as of last time I was there: May 8.

Walk in the first entrance which is the main entrance. Walk to the back of the building before the hotel entrance and you will see the downstairs to the spa. Open 1 pm to 9 pm (or 10).

They will hand you a list of 4 different massage options. Sorry but who gives a "F"! Get the elastic bracelet with the number on it and a key for your locker.

The guy inside will take your shoes and give you sandals and a pair of swimming shorts. They have security video but if you want you can pay to leave your stuff in a safety box like you find in hotel rooms or keep it all with you.

Enter the main room with low ceiling semi-dark, fake tree, and 8 female Romanesque statues. Sadly, one of the statues had her nipples touched up with new cement. Guys must have been tweaking her nipples hard. Very sad. There is a steam room, sauna, large hot tub (no bubbles), and a small very very cold dipping pool the size of 2 bathtubs. I went under 3 different times and jumped out ASAP. It could give you a heart attack. How cold does it feel? You go camping with a cooler and when you get home you put your hand in for 30 seconds and pull it out because it feels painful. That is how cold it is. It is 43 F /6 see. There is a floating thermometer in the water. I went twice and that is enough for me. The first time I went at 2:30 and there were 6 guys with 3 smoking. Next time 5 guys and 1 smoking. They have great venting but I hate smoking! 4-5 lounge chairs you can lay flat and 1 table 2 chairs.

To enter the Bar / Girls Room you need to get a robe from the guy to enter (no cost). There is the front row of 5-7 girls (410 k) and the back row of 5-7 girls (600 k) both rows for the nasty deed. Same type room as the 3rd floor. Do not pay the mama first like 3rd floor.

When you leave and you did the deed with the 410 k girl you pay 410 k at the front counter entrance for her and the use of the facilities (included in price). Same for 600 k girl. If you take no girl you pay 120 k for the use of the sauna, steam, hot pool, cool pool.

LoveItHere
05-17-24, 05:18
Tremendous start. Second day here a street girl gave a gift I have not received for 10 years. STD. Went and got a shot but did not work so had to go back and get a shot and take oral pills for a week. I took around 9 girls. One wanted me to finish quickly which sucked because it started out great but at the 10 minute point her attitude changed. Two girls complained of pain within 7 minutes. It is not my size so it was either they were just complainers or they had an STD too which caused them pain and they did not know they were sick so only wanted missionary. Actually, had a hot 9 and made plans for the next day and had her Whatsapp but never saw her again. No Whatsapp reply. Looked for her for 6 nights. Had 2-3 fun girls.

What I saw were about 5 mamasans and 3-6 girls. 2 mamasans had phones. 2 had no phones. 1 no idea. At times there were 3 mamasans and 1 girl so they were all trying to find a customer for the 1 girl. They all talk to each other so everyone knows your business. The mamasans do not really know or trust the girls so she will follow far behind you to your hotel and wait for the girl outside so she knows she will get paid. Even if you call and have a girl delivered the mamasan may go with her, get dropped off just out of site, and wait outside because the motorcycle fee is the same for 1 or 2 passengers. I never walked holding her hand or with my arm around any of the girls but still everyone talked. Days later I told the girls to follow 3 minutes behind me to avoid problems of being seen together.

One street mamasan called a girl to come then tells me I owe 100 k IDR for transportation and pay first. The girl would have taken a motorcycle and not a taxi. For 100 k IDR on a motorcycle I can go halfway to the airport and back. I called BS and walked from my hotel Infiniti north to Sumi Hotel. Then east and then south to Travel Hotel and asked hotel prices there. I think it started at 700 k. Hell no. When I walked out the girl was standing there in the parking lot so I went to talk to her and the mamasan comes out behind a car and I walk off heading south and they finally left back to Lokasari. She followed me 450 m almost half a kilometer.

Two days later I finished with a girl and we both left my hotel. I returned an hour later at 9 pm to the second floor. There are no hallways, just an open area with the rooms going around in a circle. 6 police standing around on the second floor. Pretty sure they were looking for me but I was alone. I went to my room and nothing was said to me. I asked one of the staff the next day why the police were there and they told me for inspection. Really inspection for what, that requires 6 guys, and at 9 pm? I told one of the mamasans about it in a text and she deleted our conversation and stopped replying. Talked to her the next day and she said it was for money. FYI next year a new law takes effect where you are not supposed to be in a hotel room if you are not married to the girl. Nobody knows yet how much of a pain in at $$ that will be. But the main thing is that it has to be reported by someone such as a family member or husband. So hotel staff, busybodies, jealous girlfriends do not count.

I was sick and then afraid to go without a condom most the time. I found that roughly 30% wanted a condom (both street and Travel / Classic. I did not push the issue or try to offer more money. Some I could tell would not do it without using a condom just by their tone and mannerisms about it. I guy I met at my hotel breakfast was at Classic and we spoke for 15 minutes. He asked me if the girl I was just with required condom. Then a girl came to him to chat for 3 minutes and then left. He announced to his 2 buddies and myself is that the girl that just left him did not require a condom which he seemed excited about like it was rare. What I gathered from his question to me and his comment on the girl he had was that many girls require condoms.

Sadly, there are 2 girls at Travel and 3 at Classic that will not repeat with me because I take too long to finish (roughly 25-30 minutes).

Now I will mention the northern older area that I walked to. Main streets and crossed north-south and east-west through some of the residential areas.

Crossing the streets is not easy. Lots of traffic. Many motorcycles on the sides of the road going the wrong way. At rush hour times they are on the very few sidewalks with you. They run through most stop lights. There are hardly any sidewalks. The ones that exist are narrow, deep holes, uneven paving stones, greasy from where they park their cooking stands at night, blocked with street sellers, and just plain horrible. My knees hurt sometimes because it is like walking a mile along a rocky beach or along a rocky trail. Think of it like this. If the map says 1. 0 mile then assume it is 1. 3 because of the slow difficulty in walking it. I love walking but hate walking here. The buildings are in horrible shape. The walk between Travel and Classic sucks. Not dangerous but sure feels like it.

Most the restaurants are garbage. Most local restaurants I passed by I would look in and not eat there because the cleanliness level. I like to try street food and there was only one stand I would eat at because I could see what they had and I could tell that they ran out of food every night so the next night it was fresh. Best comparison to restaurants here is eating in the Philippines in a non-touristy city.

Gajah Mada Plaza is an upscale mall but little in it but lots of "Coming Soon" signs. Go north to Mall Paragon and it is a joke. I tried the Indonesian food franchise someone recommended months ago. I tried two meals and both were just ok. When I left I went to the right side and looked at one of the posters and there were 2-3 dead roach bodies between the poster and the window. Just shells of the bodies meaning they have been there for months. Then further north to Glodok Chinatown Market. Very little in it. Then east to Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua and ITC Mangga Dua combined malls. One third was a regular like mall setting but all computer stuff. The other two thirds were like mini storage units. Lastly, Lokasari Square which had the best grocery store out of all of them at Hari Hari Grocery. Most of these malls were 25-30% empty. Most had grocery stores but they were small. Shopping in general was difficult because they do not carry as much as I am used to or simple out of stock. I had mites and wanted to get Ivermectin. I went to 7 Pharmacies and even Watsons did not have it. That is like a must have drug for a pharmacy. The doctor I got a shot from for STD was going to order it online. I point to the cheaper one and her and the office lady laughed because it was for cats / dogs. I had to explain that it was the same stuff. That is drug class 101. I would not want to get sick in this country.

I stayed on the 7th floor for a few weeks and could finally see the smog. Look up when you are here and try to find blue sky or the outline of a cloud. Just all grey.

Overall I liked the girls but the quality of life is for bottom feeders. Basically, you go get a girl, go to a nice place to eat (south side of the city) which will be easiest at one of their big malls all next to one another (Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia West / East Mall), then back to a nice hotel. Most places you go you will take a taxi which is cheap but I prefer to walk, just not here. After 2 weeks it is deathly boring.

Delbo1
05-17-24, 23:53
Actually, had a hot 9 and made plans for the next day and had her Whatsapp but never saw her again. No Whatsapp reply. Looked for her for 6 nights. Had 2-3 fun girls..I experienced the same had a great time with girls in classic they were excited to swap numbers on WhatsApp but heard nothing. If I get a reply they said my partner is angry I've not to contact her anymore. This particular girl contacted me 2 weeks later and wanted to meet me. She said it's like jail working there and she needs to escape she wanted to meet at my hotel to get as much money as possible before fleeing back home.

I questioned her and she said it's the agent that controls her phone she is not allowed to meet customers outside of work.

This was the girl that was new and reacted well to sex she really enjoyed it and smiled.

Her profile pic is of her and her boyfriend taken In a clothing store in a mall.

The way she had sex with me you wouldn't think she was in a relationship.

So yes I think every girl has their phones taken off them.

I managed to meet 1 girl after classic but that was the only time that happened she seemed to have her phone on her in classic where as other girls have their phones in locker room.

Girls seem easy to get numbers from but they rarely add you and reply.

I've sent you a PM.

Expat American
05-18-24, 06:30
Tremendous start. Second day here a street girl gave a gift I have not received for 10 years. STD. Went and got a shot but did not work so had to go back and get a shot and take oral pills for a week. I took around 9 girls. One wanted me to finish quickly which sucked because it started out great but at the 10 minute point her attitude changed. Two girls complained of pain within 7 minutes. It is not my size so it was either they were just complainers or they had an STD too which caused them pain and they did not know they were sick so only wanted missionary. Actually, had a hot 9 and made plans for the next day and had her Whatsapp but never saw her again. No Whatsapp reply. Looked for her for 6 nights. Had 2-3 fun girls.

.Did I read this right? You knew you had an active STD and then had 9 other girls (presumably some bareback as well)?

Fasbiranwar1
05-18-24, 10:38
Hello.

I am planning a trip to Jakarta in July. I am regular in Bangkok and into Eastern European girl like (Uzbekistan, Kazakistan) or Middle Eastern Girl. In Bangkok I was able to find them disco bar before but last time in 2023 It was a great disappointment, there were good talent at all and there were not many collection too, probably 3 or 4. I was wondering what is the situation in Jakarta? What kind of ladies I can expect and what is the cost. Would I be able to find easter European ladies or Middle Eastern ladies there?

Please someone give me some kind of information if possible.

Gabacho
05-18-24, 11:18
Did I read this right? You knew you had an active STD and then had 9 other girls (presumably some bareback as well)?The incubation period on average for gonorrea is 2 - 5 days with symptoms showing up as late as 14 days after the initial infection took place. So it is not possible that the girl from "day 2" gave him the STD he in fact brought it with him to Jakarta from the previous place he was at and it was a girl he fucked one to two weeks before "day 2" who gave it to him.

D Cups
05-18-24, 23:34
Current as of last time I was there: May 8.

Walk in the first entrance which is the main entrance. Walk to the back of the building before the hotel entrance and you will see the downstairs to the spa. Open 1 pm to 9 pm (or 10).

They will hand you a list of 4 different massage options. Sorry but who gives a "F"! Get the elastic bracelet with the number on it and a key for your locker.

The guy inside will take your shoes and give you sandals and a pair of swimming shorts. They have security video but if you want you can pay to leave your stuff in a safety box like you find in hotel rooms or keep it all with you.

Enter the main room with low ceiling semi-dark, fake tree, and 8 female Romanesque statues. Sadly, one of the statues had her nipples touched up with new cement. Guys must have been tweaking her nipples hard. Very sad. There is a steam room, sauna, large hot tub (no bubbles), and a small very very cold dipping pool the size of 2 bathtubs. I went under 3 different times and jumped out ASAP. It could give you a heart attack. How cold does it feel? You go camping with a cooler and when you get home you put your hand in for 30 seconds and pull it out because it feels painful. That is how cold it is. It is 43 F /6 see. There is a floating thermometer in the water. I went twice and that is enough for me. The first time I went at 2:30 and there were 6 guys with 3 smoking. Next time 5 guys and 1 smoking. They have great venting but I hate smoking! 4-5 lounge chairs you can lay flat and 1 table 2 chairs.

To enter the Bar / Girls Room you need to get a robe from the guy to enter (no cost). There is the front row of 5-7 girls (410 k) and the back row of 5-7 girls (600 k) both rows for the nasty deed. Same type room as the 3rd floor. Do not pay the mama first like 3rd floor.

When you leave and you did the deed with the 410 k girl you pay 410 k at the front counter entrance for her and the use of the facilities (included in price). Same for 600 k girl. If you take no girl you pay 120 k for the use of the sauna, steam, hot pool, cool pool.LIT, been there before so I know the drill but thanks. Going again in July for six nights. Staying at the Holiday Inn equidistant from Classic and Travel because I heard it was nice. Here's my eternal question: did you notice any exceptionally busty yet slim cuties?

LoveItHere69
05-19-24, 19:27
LIT, been there before so I know the drill but thanks. Did you notice any exceptionally busty yet slim cuties?My post was for newbies and guys that do not pay attention to what is in front of their faces. I did not see super skinny or super busty, but skinny enough and busty enough for me. But you should know this already. Next month everything could change. The super thin busty girls usually find $$$ supporters the fastest and can disappear very quickly.

I've sent you a PM.Never received it.

Did I read this right? You knew you had an active STD and then had 9 other girls (presumably some bareback as well)?Hell NO! I was covered in Thailand for most the time and all the last week. Got to Jakarta and I got sick the second night. I had an odd feeling as soon as she left. So covered up after that. Third morning I had proof. Got shot. Did not go away. Got shot and pills. Been covered for a month+. Then had 3 girls uncovered and pulled out. Have 1 week left to go.

Let me expand a bit. I like to suck tits and kiss their neck to get hard while being between their legs. I will rub up on them but not enter. Once ready I will put the condom on. Several of the girls would say 'condom' as I rubbed up on them so no need to ask if they required condom or not because they already said so. I did not ask for no condom or offer more money because I needed to keep covered.

Several guys (I think you were one of them) posted before about all or most of their girls were bareback. I found this to be untrue on the street, Travel, and Classic. The foreigner I spoke to from my hotel seemed to find the same results as me at Classic based on some of the things he said and how excited he acted about the one girl not requiring a condom.

Gaijin Gigolo
05-19-24, 23:45
Hello.

I am planning a trip to Jakarta in July. I am regular in Bangkok and into Eastern European girl like (Uzbekistan, Kazakistan) or Middle Eastern Girl. In Bangkok I was able to find them disco bar before but last time in 2023 It was a great disappointment, there were good talent at all and there were not many collection too, probably 3 or 4. I was wondering what is the situation in Jakarta? What kind of ladies I can expect and what is the cost. Would I be able to find easter European ladies or Middle Eastern ladies there?

Please someone give me some kind of information if possible.No, and why would you want to come all the way to Indonesia for that??

Dg1980
05-20-24, 02:05
Good morning bros. Making a short but hopefulyl sweet stop in Jakarta. What is the best place to go in the afternoon (before 6 pm).

Thanks in advance!

FFlintstone69
05-20-24, 02:05

Is that permitted here.

Expat American
05-20-24, 04:28
Good morning bros. Making a short but hopefulyl sweet stop in Jakarta. What is the best place to go in the afternoon (before 6 pm).

Thanks in advance!Your best bet will be a Spa. Classic Spa will have some girls starting at 3 pm but more come in later in the afternoon. Or Sugar Spa. Not sure what time Emporium gets going.

Expat American
05-20-24, 04:33
Hell NO! I was covered in Thailand for most the time and all the last week. Got to Jakarta and I got sick the second night. I had an odd feeling as soon as she left. So covered up after that. Third morning I had proof. Got shot. Did not go away. Got shot and pills. Been covered for a month+. Then had 3 girls uncovered and pulled out. Have 1 week left to go.

Let me expand a bit. I like to suck tits and kiss their neck to get hard while being between their legs. I will rub up on them but not enter. Once ready I will put the condom on. Several of the girls would say 'condom' as I rubbed up on them so no need to ask if they required condom or not because they already said so. I did not ask for no condom or offer more money because I needed to keep covered.

Several guys (I think you were one of them) posted before about all or most of their girls were bareback. I found this to be untrue on the street, Travel, and Classic. The foreigner I spoke to from my hotel seemed to find the same results as me at Classic based on some of the things he said and how excited he acted about the one girl not requiring a condom.Phew. Good to know. I'm totally fine with BB but obviously if you have an active infection its very irresponsible. I had no problem getting BBFS from every single girl I took in Classic, KI and Travel. This is over two trips so its not random. I do take PrEP and Doxy and so far haven't contracted anything. Your case is probably most likely from BBBJ if you hadn't fucked Bareback. You probably got it back in Thailand as it doesn't show up so fast to have gotten it in Jakarta.

Goferring
05-20-24, 04:58
LIT, been there before so I know the drill but thanks. Going again in July for six nights. Staying at the Holiday Inn equidistant from Classic and Travel because I heard it was nice. Here's my eternal question: did you notice any exceptionally busty yet slim cuties?DC, you're going to the wrong place. I've written a few times about the very generous cup sizes in Bali. Two options: either pay the big $$$s for an Insta-hoe or spend the time to meet a true Balinese up north.

Enjoy. G.

Menteng
05-20-24, 10:43
spend the time to meet a true Balinese up north.

Enjoy. G.Two questions: 1) is it really that easy now to get a real Balinese girl considering their tight community?

2) do you mean Lovina etc by "up north"?

Expat American
05-20-24, 12:09
Just got a text from my favorite girl in Jakarta. She's 23, light skinned, curvy, nice boobs works at Classic Spa. To me she is GFE to the max but YMMV. She is in need of money right now. If someone in Jakarta right now wants her digits, PM me. If you're a reputable senior member I'm happy to share.

JonesLover
05-20-24, 22:34
Hello, I'm an old, goodlooking european. I know the Philippines well, but I don't know Indonesia. I'd like to change. Usually I like to meet a girl and to get a GF experience for 2 weeks. I will rent a good apartment and I'd like to live with her. Sure, I will buy fome gifts and some money when I leave.

If you know both, Indonesia nd the Philippines, can you give me your suggestions? Is it better Indonesia or the Philippines or. For regular girls?

Thank you!

Goferring
05-21-24, 06:24
Two questions: 1) is it really that easy now to get a real Balinese girl considering their tight community?

2) do you mean Lovina etc by "up north"?1/. Depends who is asking. I'd agree that a 70 yo grandpa asking a 21 yo girl with a education, job and morals to come to his hotel room tonight will struggle. Guys who have time on their side, are more socially acceptable and have more Game than just asking "berapa?" do much better.

Is it easy? No. But it's not impossible either.

2/. Lovina, Singaraga etc. As a gross generalisation, yes, I found the further north / north west, the larger the Tata's. South west tend to be taller and slimmer. Again a generalisation. Maybe it's the Javanese influence?? Who knows??

FutureGuy
05-21-24, 08:10
What I saw were about 5 mamasans and 3-6 girls. 2 mamasans had phones. 2 had no phones. 1 no idea. At times there were 3 mamasans and 1 girl so they were all trying to find a customer for the 1 girl. They all talk to each other so everyone knows your business. The mamasans do not really know or trust the girls so she will follow far behind you to your hotel and wait for the girl outside so she knows she will get paid. Even if you call and have a girl delivered the mamasan may go with her, get dropped off just out of site, and wait outside because the motorcycle fee is the same for 1 or 2 passengers. I never walked holding her hand or with my arm around any of the girls but still everyone talked. Days later I told the girls to follow 3 minutes behind me to avoid problems of being seen together.

One street mamasan called a girl to come then tells me I owe 100 k IDR for transportation and pay first. The girl would have taken a motorcycle and not a taxi. For 100 k IDR on a motorcycle I can go halfway to the airport and back. I called BS and walked from my hotel Infiniti north to Sumi Hotel. Then east and then south to Travel Hotel and asked hotel prices there. I think it started at 700 k. Hell no. When I walked out the girl was standing there in the parking lot so I went to talk to her and the mamasan comes out behind a car and I walk off heading south and they finally left back to Lokasari. She followed me 450 m almost half a kilometer.I suggest you read my previous posts about street girls. You should always agree the exact amount to be paid in advance. Including transport. My last impression of Lokasari was a vanishing street scene. The girls are still available. But it's best to get the Wahtsapp of a Mamasan so she can send pictures and deliver the girl to your hotel / apartment. In principle you just can pay the mamasan at arrival of the girl and most will be on their way, if you assure her that the girl will be on her way later.

It's very unlikely that the police was after you with 6 guys, if your hotel is in northern Jakarte / Mannga Besar. Particularly based on a law that is not yet in effect and indeed requires the girl's family to make the first step.

The reaction of girls and willingness to be more comforting for expectations of course depend on payment. Almost no Classic / Travel girl will go bareback without an offer to pay more. Also if someone is hypothetically speaking more of an obese, balding, older guy with bad body hygiene (in particular: smelly breath) girls in general will be less comforting.

The impression of the cityscape is more or less accurate. Bangkok is a lot more bearable compared to the general state of disrepair, bland architecture and lack of sidewalks in Jakarta. Not even to speak about the much better touristic opportunities. There is no way I'd choose to live there permanently.

Expat American
05-21-24, 09:45
Just got a text from my favorite girl in Jakarta. She's 23, light skinned, curvy, nice boobs works at Classic Spa. To me she is GFE to the max but YMMV. She is in need of money right now. If someone in Jakarta right now wants her digits, PM me. If you're a reputable senior member I'm happy to share.I got a bunch of PMs from people saying they will be in Jakarta some point in the future. Sorry if I don't reply to all of you. As my post states above, I was asking for anyone in Jakarta now who was interested.

LoveItHere69
05-21-24, 10:35
Is this member using multiple names and accounts. Is that permitted here.Why do you think I have multiple names and accounts? What are those other accounts you think I have? I believe it would not be easy to have multiple accounts for long and why bother?

Just got a text from my favorite girl in Jakarta. She's 23, light skinned, curvy, nice boobs works at Classic Spa. To me she is GFE to the max but YMMV. She is in need of money right now. If someone in Jakarta right now wants her digits, PM me. If you're a reputable senior member I'm happy to share.I might take her. I will even use a condom which is what I normally do. Send me a private message with her name and picture if you have one. I may have been with her already. Does she want me to take her at my hotel or at her work? If at work it would help to have her mamasan's name otherwise very hard to find her unless she has a very unique name. Kinda worried thou. If she was that hot she would be taken left and right. This one girl I have taken never gets a break. As soon as she enters the room from F-ing the mama grabs her and takes her to the next guy. I saw that happen next to me and got her name from the mama. Next time there I took her and as we returned from our deed the mama grabbed her and took her to her next victim.

FFlintstone69
05-21-24, 19:23
Why do you think I have multiple names and accounts? What are those other accounts you think I have? I believe it would not be easy to have multiple accounts for long and why bother?

Well your posting here with 2 different accts and you didn't get that message from that poster because it was sent to your other account, you're a dumb liar.

And you are lying about knowingly spreading your vile STDs as well, have fun in hell dirtbag.

D Cups
05-21-24, 22:45
DC, you're going to the wrong place. I've written a few times about the very generous cup sizes in Bali. Two options: either pay the big $$$s for an Insta-hoe or spend the time to meet a true Balinese up north.

Enjoy. G.Hi G, perhaps you are correct but I almost always manage to find whatever I am looking for wherever I go. Sometimes I get referrals, tho, which are much appreciated. Hell, last time in Jakarta a few years ago I had a DIA superbusty who next time I saw her she brought her even bustier and younger GF for an amazing threesome. But some bloke went off and married her. You just never know!

LoveItHere69
05-22-24, 03:31
I suggest you read my previous posts about street girls. You should always agree the exact amount to be paid in advance. Including transport.

It's very unlikely that the police was after you with 6 guys, if your hotel is in northern Jakarte / Mannga Besar. Particularly based on a law that is not yet in effect and indeed requires the girl's family to make the first step.

Almost no Classic / Travel girl will go bareback without an offer to pay more. Also if someone is hypothetically speaking more of an obese, balding, older guy with bad body hygiene (in particular: smelly breath) girls in general will be less comforting.Never read any post yet that mentioned that about half the street mamasans will follow and wait outside the guys hotel waiting for their money. But I noticed right away and posted the info because that is important info to know. I told the girls 3 positions. 1 girl did 1 position only because she said her legs hurt doing doggie style. 2 girls only did 2 positions. You can only negotiate so much before someone walks away. Example is when girls start listing all the things she will not do and you walk away. The opposite is when you list all the things you want and she walks away. You can not just say BJ. You have to say uncovered BJ, 10 minutes not 2, entire shaft not just the head. You can have it all on typed paper and have her sign it. You know what that means once you are in the bedroom? Not a damn thing! What does mean something is her facial expressions and her responses to your demands. That is a better prediction of what your bedroom experience will be.

The 100,000 IDR for transport is stupid money. That is halfway to the airport and back on a motorcycle. That was not a miscommunication. That was her trying to be a thief.

Why do you think 6 police officers were sitting around on the 2 floor doing nothing at 9 PM were doing then? I ask because I so rarely see police out anywhere here in Jakarta but amazingly had 6 at what was basically my front door. I was setup in the Philippines 11 years ago. The Criminal Investigation and Detection Group CDIG which is the equivalent of the USA's FBI. It was 5 guys plus one taking pictures as the bracelets were put on. The numbers are for intimidation that it is serious. They let me go after 11 hours before the next shift started so they did not have to explain why I was there. I promise you that less than 5% of guys have walked away from that without paying money. But I did. The Jakarta police would use the law that has been passed and 95% of foreigners would be scared and pay big money not knowing it does not take effect until 2025. I mentioned it on this site in case someone runs into my situation. Did you post this information in one of your prior posts? If not, you should have since you believe you know more than I do. I can assure you, you do not.

I am not smelly, dirty, obese, etc and shave my junk. Granted I am not anything special, just clean cut and friendly to the girls. I did not ask or push for no condom because I was sick and then gun shy afterwards to try without. I gave 100 k tips. 4 girls would not repeat with me because I took too long to finish. Twice I took it to the 40-45 minute mark because the aircon was not working and nearly had a heart attack in the heat so gave 120 k. Looking back I should have given more. It was funny when the laser was on the girl and she was shaking her head "Hell NO not again! You mention the Classic / Travel girls may do bareback for extra money. Well DUH that is anywhere on the planet. Not a guarantee but higher probability. Since you know so much why not give some insight as to low, high, and average prices that you have paid?

Muzungufotsy
05-22-24, 04:40

What I saw were about 5 mamasans and 3-6 girls. 2 mamasans had phones. 2 had no phones. 1 no idea. At times there were 3 mamasans and 1 girl so they were all trying to find a customer for the 1 girl. They all talk to each other so everyone knows your business. .Soon there will be more mamasans than girls and some guys travel from far for that?? LOL. Thats beyond me.

Of course you get free STD from street girl. What did you expect?

DevSagar
05-22-24, 05:26
Guys, I know should have inquired in hotel section but taking the liberty to post it here. I am arriving in Jakarta on 2nd June and am booked for 6 nights in Holiday Inn Gajah Mada. My colleague is booked in Pullman, Thamrin and he is requesting me to do the same but I travel for both work and pleasure; he only for work meetings. I have been informed not to stay in Holiday Inn GM as metro construction work is going on and travel to that part would be a big hassle. Can any Gentleman confirm the same? This is my first trip to that country hence this noob question. Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

Nuttin Serious
05-22-24, 08:21
When I was there, a year ago now, the normally multi lane street was majorly disrupted with construction down the centre. It added some congestion due to there being less lanes each way, but overall only a couple of minutes extra travel time. And I think the hotel is offering good prices becuase of that, which I found out weighed the negative.

Guys, I know should have inquired in hotel section but taking the liberty to post it here. I am arriving in Jakarta on 2nd June and am booked for 6 nights in Holiday Inn Gajah Mada. My colleague is booked in Pullman, Thamrin and he is requesting me to do the same but I travel for both work and pleasure; he only for work meetings. I have been informed not to stay in Holiday Inn GM as metro construction work is going on and travel to that part would be a big hassle. Can any Gentleman confirm the same? This is my first trip to that country hence this noob question. Many thanks in advance.

Regards.

Krishnan2
05-22-24, 09:33
I recently went to Jakarta from 17-18th may. Thanks to all the member I had a great trip. This trip is more about exploring different options. Here's the full report.

Day 1.

My flight landed around 1 pm. I took the cab to my hotel, Holiday inn Gajah Mada. There is some construction work going just outside the hotel but the traffic seems ok. I took the shower and went to classic around 7:30. Just after I entered one mama forced me to sit on the table and showed me card stating 365 k for one girl and 500 k for two girls. I never had threesome before so I thought I would try 2 girls even after bad reviews here, then she immediately called around 15 girls. I choose 2 of them and she forced me to go to the room. I asked her to wait for some time so she left but came back after every 2 minute. We then went to room, then service was rushed then didn't agree to DFK and BBBJ. Even I have to wash and change condom when switching girls. Overall my experience was not good, wouldn't recommend anyone to take 2 girls in classic. After the deed girls asked me for tip initially I gave 50 k each but forced me to gave 50 k more. I then came back to lobby and as I walked I was not able to find any other interesting girls. This girls are classic were old, so I left. I had dinner downstairs, the food was great. I then went to travel. In travel the way things work is exactly same as classic. But the prices were 375 k for one girl and 510 k for two girls. I specifically asked mama not to rush me, she then asked me my preferences and called around 6 girls which were exactly what I wanted, young, slim body and big boobs. I choose one and she was so hot I immediately went to the room with her. In the room I told her exactly what I wanted DFK and BBBJ. She quoted me 500 k tip, I negotiated down to 300 k and after taking shower we went to bed. The service was really great, she did everything I asked and took things slow. I was finished in less than 20 minutes. I tipped her 350 k as I was really happy. I was now really tired and wanted to enjoy beer with some good music. One thing to note about classic and travel is that they don't let you sit idle, if you come back to lobby then they will again force you go with the girl. So, I left and went to new royal bar. I reached the bar around 11, met mama named indri there, she took me club, the music and vibe was great, she asked if I wanted a girl, I asked here after some time and to my surprise she didn't force me. I ordered a beer and walked around the bar. There were around 50 girls. The price was 900 k and 1. 1 M. But seriously the quality of girls was really great, one girl caught my eye and I called her for having drink with me. One thing I liked about new royal they never forced me to go to room, I literally sat there with the girl for around one hour. The name of the girl was Citra. She was really good looking and knows English well. So I can talk to her and she slowly started getting flirty with me, getting close to me and around 12 her one hand was literally in my pants. Then indri came and offered me 4 M if I want to take the girl with me for whole night. I don't know what took me, I really wanted to have a night with her, I negotiated it to 3 M and I immediately took here to my hotel. Man, she was all over me in the cab and lift. It was one hell of a night. I didn't have to ask for anything, it included everything except BBFS. She was feisty in bed. We went to 2 rounds and 1 round in the morning. She left around 10 am. I gave have 200 k tip. I then slept.

DAY 2:

I woke up around 2 pm. I hit the pool. After some time, I wanted a massage, so I went to sugar spa as it was very close to hotel. At the first floor, manager came to me and showed rate list. 435 k for only massage, 515 k for FS and 900 k for both. I went for only massage. She then showed me photos of all the girl. I choose Rama. She then came down and took me to the room. I didn't know that but she got completely naked for giving massage. I got really turned on. She gave me massage, with some touching and licking, After the massage she asked if wanted a HJ for 200 k, I agreed. That was one hell of a HJ. I was finished in less than 3 minutes. The massage was also good, overall it was good experience. I came back to hotel and slept. I then went to emporium around 9 pm. I don't have word for emporium, everything is at other level. Quality of girls (all in there early 20's, mostly 9's according to me), ambience. I meet mama named joyce there. She took me to lounge, there were around 15 girls, the prices are 1. 2 M and 1. 4 M. I was not able to differentiate between them, I sat there for half and hour and then choose girl named caca. She was very friendly. In emporium you get half hour with the girl in sauna and one hour in the room. So, we went to sauna. She stripped down to bikini. She was looking so hot. We want to sauna. She gave me a light massage and sat on my lap. It was so good. She kissed and licked me. We then went to room. Everything is included, she gave me one hell of a BBBJ and I fucked her in 4-5 positions. She was very submissive. Overall best experience so far.

After emporium I was so tired I then went back to hotel. In night I called a girl from mi chat for 800 k for 2 session. She was good in bed.

Next day I had my flight in the morning.

Overall, I really had fun. I would suggest everyone that instead of going to classic / travel go to emporium, even tough it is a bit expensive (not that much if you include tips you have to pay for DFK, BBBJ. At classic / travel). Also if you are planning to go emporium go early as they close sauna.

I would come back to Jakarta again for mongering. Great place. Loved it.

Thanks for the forum member for great information. Sorry for the typos.

Enjoy!!

Expat American
05-22-24, 17:03
I recently went to Jakarta from 17-18th may. Thanks to all the member I had a great trip. This trip is more about exploring different options. Here's the full report.What a great first post! Not asking for easy to find info. Not commenting on others report. Just a detailed account of his experiences. Bravo. Newbies please read and learn.

Just one comment on Classic and being rushed. You can take your time in the bar, get a drink and sit with a girl. If the girl the mama is pushing doesn't do that, send her back and choose another. You have to realize that you are in charge and there are more girls than customers at any given time. Just be firm and you will get the service and experience you want. Same goes in the room. If you politely and firmly set the tone of what you expect, and offer a reasonable tip (not as high as you paid, although you did okay as a first timer) you will most often get what you want.

Anyway, great report and glad you enjoyed!

FutureGuy
05-22-24, 17:41
Never read any post yet that mentioned that about half the street mamasans will follow and wait outside the guys hotel waiting for their money. But I noticed right away and posted the info because that is important info to know. I told the girls 3 positions. 1 girl did 1 position only because she said her legs hurt doing doggie style. 2 girls only did 2 positions. You can only negotiate so much before someone walks away. Example is when girls start listing all the things she will not do and you walk away. The opposite is when you list all the things you want and she walks away. You can not just say BJ. You have to say uncovered BJ, 10 minutes not 2, entire shaft not just the head. You can have it all on typed paper and have her sign it. You know what that means once you are in the bedroom? Not a damn thing! What does mean something is her facial expressions and her responses to your demands. That is a better prediction of what your bedroom experience will be.

The 100,000 IDR for transport is stupid money. That is halfway to the airport and back on a motorcycle. That was not a miscommunication. That was her trying to be a thief.You describe situations where on the street and in Classic / Travel the girls reacted negatively to you and where not cooperating. You even suggest that the police came after you. Which is something unheard off in any previous reports on the Jakarta forum.

Therefore we have to figure out how your interactions with the girls differed from people like me. Probably it's the way how you handle the interaction. E. G. Maybe you come off as too commanding / stand-offish (that's just an example, maybe you're not)? I'm not deriding you, so no need to be agitated. Try to reflect about it. If nobody in previous reports had that kind of bad experiences, it may hint at that you could improve you approach. Maybe have a chat with the girls instead of going straight to action etc. Etc.

100 k is obviously scamy, yes. Therefore lesson learned: always specify any money involved including transportation at the outset. As for bareback at Travel / Classic: usually 200 k is doing the trick for me. Remember that only a small share of the 365/375 is going to the girl (about 125).

Gaijin Gigolo
05-22-24, 18:08
I recently went to Jakarta from 17-18th may. Thanks to all the member I had a great trip. This trip is more about exploring different options. Here's the full report.

Day 1.

My flight landed around 1 pm. I took the cab to my hotel, Holiday inn Gajah Mada. There is some construction work going just outside the hotel but the traffic seems ok. I took the shower and went to classic around 7:30. Just after I entered one mama forced me to sit on the table and showed me card stating 365 k for one girl and 500 k for two girls. I never had threesome before so I thought I would try 2 girls even after bad reviews here, then she immediately called around 15 girls. I choose 2 of them and she forced me to go to the room. I asked her to wait for some time so she left but came back after every 2 minute. We then went to room, then service was rushed then didn't agree to DFK and BBBJ. Even I have to wash and change condom when switching girls. Overall my experience was not good, wouldn't recommend anyone to take 2 girls in classic. After the deed girls asked me for tip initially I gave 50 k each but forced me to gave 50 k more. I then came back to lobby and as I walked I was not able to find any other interesting girls. This girls are classic were old, so I left. I had dinner downstairs, the food was great. I then went to travel. In travel the way things work is exactly same as classic. But the prices were 375 k for one girl and 510 k for two girls. I specifically asked mama not to rush me, she then asked me my preferences and called around 6 girls which were exactly what I wanted, young, slim body and big boobs.Excellent report, thanks for sharing. Glad you had a good time.

JSmithJ88
05-22-24, 21:25
I choose 2 of them and she FORCED me to go to the room.....
I gave 50 k each but FORCED me to gave 50 k more.....
if you come back to lobby then they will again FORCE you go with the girl....

So, I left and went to new royal bar.
The price was 900 k and 1. 1 M....
Then indri came and offered me 4 M if I want to take the girl with me for whole night. I don't know what took me, I really wanted to have a night with her, I negotiated it to 3 M
She left around 10 am. I gave have 200 k tip. I then slept.
Enjoy!!

LOL, nobody forced you to do anything. You just allowed yourself to be bullied.
You went to new royal in KOTA?
Fellow BM can correct me, the prices in KOTA should only be 400 k for ST and 800 K for 3 hours at your hotel.

NoGermaphobe
05-22-24, 23:30
On the other side of the KI horseshoe there are several "pricier" places. Mega Ayu has ladies that start at 800 K. Across from Mega is Hotel Royal VIP. I believe that is the place the poster is referring to. Not Royal next to LA Bar. There is also V Four in the front of the horseshoe that has tiered pricing from 400 K, 800 K and 900 K. The picture of the place he is talking about is below. Opened last year around September I think.

LOL, nobody forced you to do anything. You just allowed yourself to be bullied.
Fellow BM can correct me, the prices in KOTA should only be 400 k for ST and 800 K for 3 hours at your hotel.

NoGermaphobe
05-22-24, 23:58
Thanks for your report!

I am certainly not the tip police. You can tip what you want. But I am not following your tipping logic at all. Tip 350 K for a negotiated BBBJ and DFK for 20 minutes versus 200 K for a lady that fucked your brains out all night, did everything you wanted and you had for 3 rounds? Seems like you overpaid for standard service and underpaid for good service. But as they say. Up to you.

BBBJs should be standard fare and included. (Maybe not for threesomes. which I never do. The ladies may not want to suck on the other's spit.) But any solo room with an Indonesian lady should be BBBJ. You shouldn't have to negotiate for it. DFK is harder to come by. But that is where some soft people skills and overall chemistry can come in handy. I think by asking for a BBBJ, you show your hand as a newbie that doesn't know the standard service.

Finally, navigating the mamasans is tricky at first. They see foreigners as an easy mark and will continue to show you ladies until you choose one so they get their commission. She is financially incentivized for you to take a lady and she wants to get paid. Stand your ground if you are not ready or don't like the selection. You are the boss. Not the mama. Sometimes you have to be quite firm and direct with them. Don't be afraid of this if they keep pestering you. Learning some Indonesian, even if the grammar is not 100% accurate is helpful here.

Just a simple "tidak mau cewek sekarang" would suffice. "Don't want lady now."

In the room I told her exactly what I wanted DFK and BBBJ. She quoted me 500 k tip, I negotiated down to 300 k and after taking shower we went to bed. The service was really great, she did everything I asked and took things slow. I was finished in less than 20 minutes. I tipped her 350 k as I was really happy.

I negotiated it to 3 M and I immediately took here to my hotel. Man, she was all over me in the cab and lift. It was one hell of a night. I didn't have to ask for anything, it included everything except BBFS. She was feisty in bed. We went to 2 rounds and 1 round in the morning. She left around 10 am. I gave have 200 k tip. I then slept.

DevSagar
05-23-24, 02:56
Thanks for your response. Mine is a refundable booking; at 50 USD with breakfast for 2 persons. I liked their huge room set up; hence chose this property. I'll take a call soon.

Regards.

When I was there, a year ago now, the normally multi lane street was majorly disrupted with construction down the centre. It added some congestion due to there being less lanes each way, but overall only a couple of minutes extra travel time. And I think the hotel is offering good prices becuase of that, which I found out weighed the negative.

Zippos
05-23-24, 04:58
Great report Krishnan and I'm glad you enjoyed your time there despite some hiccups along the way. Definitely a learning curve for you and now that you have experienced that, next time will be much more smoother. We all experienced that to a degree.

What I admire about you is, you took advantage of the knowledge that has been contributed by members and you utilized that. Way to go. This should be an example for newbies planning on mongering In Jakarta.

Just like others mentioned, you are in charge in places like classic, travel and Bfashion. Those mami has a nose for spotting newbie's and they play their game on them. Don't let that get you but instead sit down with your beer and firm but politely say you will take the girl when you are ready.

For threesome, pick one girl and let the girl chose second girl. Not all girls enjoy being naked in front of another girl. For tipping, if you are not happy with the service, you shouldn't tip, period. There is no shame there. I tipped a girl 5 k and when she looked at me shockingly, I simply smiled and said to her "this is what you deserve for your shitty service". Another girl, who provided horrible service, I just walked away and told Mami about how poor service she gave and made it very clear to not to recommend any girls to me like her.

Hold your ground and take your time and most importantly enjoy your time.

If you liked Emporium, you will like king cross too. Give it a a try next time you are in Jakarta.

Day 1.

Enjoy!!

Gaijin Gigolo
05-23-24, 06:10
Thanks for your report!

I am certainly not the tip police. You can tip what you want. But I am not following your tipping logic at all. Tip 350 K for a negotiated BBBJ and DFK for 20 minutes versus 200 K for a lady that fucked your brains out all night, did everything you wanted and you had for 3 rounds? Seems like you overpaid for standard service and underpaid for good service. But as they say. Up to you.

BBBJs should be standard fare and included. (Maybe not for threesomes. which I never do. The ladies may not want to suck on the other's spit.) But any solo room with an Indonesian lady should be BBBJ. You shouldn't have to negotiate for it. DFK is harder to come by. But that is where some soft people skills and overall chemistry can come in handy. I think by asking for a BBBJ, you show your hand as a newbie that doesn't know the standard service.

Finally, navigating the mamasans is tricky at first. They see foreigners as an easy mark and will continue to show you ladies until you choose one so they get their commission.I was going to mention that as well. zero reason to tip as much or more than what you paid for the service. Word will get around when some girl brags about getting a big tip then eventually they'll start expecting it.

CodeName47
05-23-24, 11:28
I would come back to Jakarta again for mongering. Great place. Loved it.

Thanks for the forum member for great information. Sorry for the typos.

Enjoy!!That's the spirit. You will get better in a few trips. For a first trip that is a great outcome.

CodeName47
05-23-24, 11:30

Regards.Not sure about the holiday inn. But I stayed in grand mercure and Santika around hayam wuruk that's not too far to travel and is classic. There is a separate thread for hotels. Please have a look you may get better understanding just by reading the forum if you are looking for altternatives.

FriendlyPlanet
05-23-24, 15:00

Regards.There is construction going on around Holiday inn Gajah Mada, but it's typical Jakarta clutter. Doesn't bother a monger visit.

However, if you are going to Jakarta on business, staying in Kota is going to raise eyebrows with your local hosts, not to mention possibly getting back to your head office. You should do what I sometimes do on work trips. Book one room at the Pullman for the work part of the trip, then move to the Holiday Inn for the weekend / mongering part. If you want to see girls during the work part of the trip, then simply book two hotel rooms. The additional $40/ night for the Kota hotel is well worth it to avoid the risk of your hobby if and work worlds colliding.

If anyone asks why you are moving to Kota for the weekend, the answer is to explore Chinatown and the old port area. Still may be met with some scepticism, but that's usually my cover story. And the markets and Chinese stores around the Holiday inn Gajah Mada are interesting and worth a visit.

Banana Boi
05-23-24, 18:19
Finally, navigating the mamasans is tricky at first. They see foreigners as an easy mark and will continue to show you ladies until you choose one so they get their commission. Definitely a bit of adjustment from most places we go to get girls. My first time at Classic my friend who was showing me around got mad at me because I was so abrasive to the mamasans. I don't take people telling me what to do well. My friend told me to leave cause he didn't want his reputation damaged. On Day 2 I knew what to expect and they knew I wasn't their easy mark. Things went well. Now, I really enjoy the Classic mamasans to the point I give most of them a hard time in a charming way and they laugh and come back for more abuse. They are very helpful. The girls see this stuff too so when I go to a room with a girl they know I'm a regular and I won't get crappy service. Travel on the other hand is just a lost cause. I'll check it out again on the weekend and see if I have better luck at Travel.

Banana Boi
05-23-24, 18:44
Fellow BM can correct me, the prices in KOTA should only be 400 k for ST and 800 K for 3 hours at your hotel.I know the Royal beside Grand LA used to have VIP girls for 600, 800, and 1+ million. They started after 8 or 9 pm. Only been with 600 and 800k girls and both were exceptional in the room. No wonder I never saw them last trip I guess I'll check out Royal VIP this week. But yes regular pricing at all the old KI bars should be <400k.

JSmithJ88
05-23-24, 19:19
I know the Royal beside Grand LA used to have VIP girls for 600, 800, and 1+ million. They started after 8 or 9 pm. Only been with 600 and 800k girls and both were exceptional in the room. No wonder I never saw them last trip I guess I'll check out Royal VIP this week. But yes regular pricing at all the old KI bars should be <400k.Hmmm, I never noticed that before.

When did you last see VIP girls at royal or LA?

How do you differentiate between a VIP or a regular chick?

SeanWilkds
05-26-24, 01:01
I know the Royal beside Grand LA used to have VIP girls for 600, 800, and 1+ million. They started after 8 or 9 pm. Only been with 600 and 800k girls and both were exceptional in the room. No wonder I never saw them last trip I guess I'll check out Royal VIP this week. But yes regular pricing at all the old KI bars should be <400k.Are those prices pretty recent? I did stop in there but don't really remember the prices I was quoted. I just remember it was significantly more expensive than the other places in Kota Inda, Travel Classic etc. I wasn't really interested at the time, but perhaps I should have another look. Also anyone who is around and wants to meet up, I will be around again from the 30th-10th of June. Usually spend most of my time at Classic, KI, with occasional visits to Kelapa Gading, King's Cross, etc.

Banana Boi
05-28-24, 18:25
You are here. Me too. Let's meet. I'm with friends who aren't on message board and I don't feel like explaining how I know a random guy in Jakarta. But even if I were alone I'm sure there are guys on here that can attest I no longer meet guys unless it's someone I respect on the board or has met a mutual friend like Goferring, WestCoast, ET, Mr. E, Goatscrot.

One guy I met a couple of years ago runed my meetups for everyone else.

Banana Boi
05-28-24, 18:31
Sorry guys will have better clarity on your answers shortly. So far I've only been to Travel, MTR, Royal, Grand LA, Sari Ayu. Didn't hit Royal VIP yet but the guys I'm with said don't even bother walking in girls start at 900k (?). Classic tomorrow. Maybe check out CJ's Ladies night but that truly isn't my scene. My friends told me to check out 1001 and there are Russians there for those who want them. He said foreign girls are 3.5 million but I'm thinking that's a bit high. Is that correct for guys who recently visited 1001?

Still batting a big fat 0% at Travel with another forgettable session. Young cute girl with perky tits. Name is Clara. Wasn't bad but definitely not good. No kissing but my fault for not asking. Girl was so worried I was going to complain about her! Oh, there was no AC in the back room where all the girls were until 5 pm. Super hot. Main room had AC. Room AC stopped working part way through session. Get your act together Travel! Rate 375k. Farang beside me was complaining that their rates keep going up and up. I laughed. Wasn't it 350k even back in 2016?

Took a girl tonight from Royal. Very cute and giggly. Fatter than I prefer but her face reminded me of a famous sports figure I like. Absolute repeat.

LoveItHere
05-28-24, 18:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Banana Boi
05-28-24, 18:58
May 13 you say you will be in Jakarta next month (June) but 10 days later (May 23) you post that you are already here at least 9 days early.I'm not allowed to change the dates I travel? LMFAO! You're kidding me right? Yes, June cause I'm here til mid June. Oh, and BTW mid June does not mean June 15. It means some time in June give or take a week.

You were so curious about some supposedly Japanese girl working at Emporium you were going to check her out ASAP. Yet here we wait and you have not posted about your findings.Been here 2 days! Give me a fucking break! ASAP for me doesn't mean the second I hop off a plane. I haven't even been to Classic yet. Certainly Emporium is not on my TDL over Classic. You take every word a person posts too literally!

BTW I'm still waiting for your daily reviews of Jakarta. Maybe try writing some reviews instead of just complaining.

Banana Boi
05-28-24, 19:17
You know what LoveItHere? I'm not posting any reviews of the Jakarta portion of my trip. Sorry guys blame LoveitHere. I'll let you take over posting your daily club visits in Jakarta since you are supposedly there too! Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Congrats on being the first person on my Ignore List in over 10 years.

LoveItHere
05-28-24, 19:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gabacho
05-28-24, 21:10
You know what LoveItHere? I'm not posting any reviews of the Jakarta portion of my trip. Sorry guys blame LoveitHere. I'll let you take over posting your daily club visits in Jakarta since you are supposedly there too! Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Congrats on being the first person on my Ignore List in over 10 years.I was looking forward to reading your reports to help me decide on places I want to go to when I make it over there. For sure Classic and Travel are on my list. I want to see about a place called Mr. Braid as well and also read more reports about freelancers from Lokasari.

I don't know what is the problem with LoveItHere / LoveItHere69 but I for one find your reports in Jakarta and Pattaya sections to be very informative.

Gaijin Gigolo
05-29-24, 01:04
I'm with friends who aren't on message board and I don't feel like explaining how I know a random guy in Jakarta. But even if I were alone I'm sure there are guys on here that can attest I no longer meet guys unless it's someone I respect on the board or has met a mutual friend like Goferring, WestCoast, ET, Mr. E, Goatscrot.

One guy I met a couple of years ago runed my meetups for everyone else.Good policy on meeting other guys from this forum. Plus that one in particular is a twat.

Banana Boi
05-29-24, 04:13
also read more reports about freelancers from Lokasari.

I don't know what is the problem with LoveItHere / LoveItHere69 but I for one find your reports in Jakarta and Pattaya sections to be very informative.Thanks for the kind words Gabacho. You wouldn't have found more information from me on places like Lokasari and FL anyways. In Jakarta I'm mainly an incall point and shoot bar guy. I don't even really go to spas. For me spas are overpaying in Jakarta.

LoveItHere
05-29-24, 05:48
Jakarta is mainly point and shoot like Soi 6 with rooms on premise. Read the Jakarta forum. I try posting updates every few days only to have LoveItHere continue to rag on me that all my posts are story telling. Of course he doesn't post any reviews and says he's there. Anyways off topic.Here you are talking about me in the Pattaya thread yesterday and I have seen others. I offer to prove I am here with you doing the same. But you say you are busy and then cry to the Admins.

BKKguru
05-29-24, 11:23
<snip> For sure Classic and Travel are on my list. I want to see about a place called Mr. Braid as well and also read more reports about freelancers from Lokasari.
<snip> Mr. Braid is in South Jakarta. If you are staying in North Jakarta, this will be a long Grab/Taxi ride.

Another option is to check-in to a Hotel in South Jakarta for few days to explore the Spas in
South Jakarta and surrounding areas.

~BKK

CodeName47
05-29-24, 11:44
Sorry guys will have better clarity on your answers shortly. So far I've only been to Travel, MTR, Royal, Grand LA, Sari Ayu. Didn't hit Royal VIP yet but the guys I'm with said don't even bother walking in girls start at 900k (?). Classic tomorrow. Maybe check out CJ's Ladies night but that truly isn't my scene. My friends told me to check out 1001 and there are Russians there for those who want them. He said foreign girls are 3.5 million but I'm thinking that's a bit high. Is that correct for guys who recently visited 1001?

Still batting a big fat 0% at Travel with another forgettable session. Young cute girl with perky tits. Name is Clara. Wasn't bad but definitely not good. No kissing but my fault for not asking. Girl was so worried I was going to complain about her! Oh, there was no AC in the back room where all the girls were until 5 pm. Super hot. Main room had AC. Room AC stopped working part way through session. Get your act together Travel! Rate 375k. Farang beside me was complaining that their rates keep going up and up. I laughed. Wasn't it 350k even back in 2016?

Took a girl tonight from Royal. Very cute and giggly. Fatter than I prefer but her face reminded me of a famous sports figure I like. Absolute repeat.How is the scene now a days BB.

Love reading your reports. I am planning one in the mid June. To me Classic / travel is enough for Jakarta. But online is where my first go to place for girls to meet. Most of the times I don't even need to to go classic. But nothing beats a drink and for an experience even if it is repeating every visit is worth.

I had been to one spa that stands out from the crouwd which can be easily comparable to Flame Spa from bali near. Other than that I go to massage / spa for pure rejuvanation without extras. There AR e plenty of great massages I had that relieves aches after 6 hours of flight.

Gabacho
05-29-24, 18:36
Mr. Braid is in South Jakarta. If you are staying in North Jakarta, this will be a long Grab/Taxi ride.

Another option is to check-in to a Hotel in South Jakarta for few days to explore the Spas in
South Jakarta and surrounding areas.Yea but it's cheap on a gojek moto. I already looked it up using the gojek app to request a moto taxi and using the cash payment option it shows a price of 24 k IDR ($1. 50 usd) to get there from Gajah Mada Plaza (just using that as a reference point since a lot of hotels are in that area).

Also as a comparison, to get to Classic and Travel from the same area are both about 6 k IDR (38 ¢ usd) for gojek cash option.

See attached screenshots.

So transportation costs are very affordable around Jakarta. From my research it appears to be even cheaper than Colombia.

Banana Boi
05-30-24, 07:21
I offer to prove I am here with you doing the same.As my proof of being in Jakarta, here is my lunch receipt from Taman Anggrek mall from just over 2 hours ago beside your post I'm responding to now.

Now let's prove that you're in Jakarta as well. Send a simple bill beside this ISG post. Bill can be from Indomaret or anywhere. Simple to do to prove you're in Jakarta. You always use your multiple handles to call out top posters on this board to prove they're in Jakarta, PI, etc and ask us to prove we're here yet you have never proven you're where you say you are.

LoveItHere69
05-30-24, 11:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gabacho
05-30-24, 12:33
As my proof of being in Jakarta, here is my lunch receipt from Taman Anggrek mall from just over 2 hours ago beside your post I'm responding to now.

Now let's prove that you're in Jakarta as well. Send a simple bill beside this ISG post. Bill can be from Indomaret or anywhere. Simple to do to prove you're in Jakarta. You always use your multiple handles to call out top posters on this board to prove they're in Jakarta, PI, etc and ask us to prove we're here yet you have never proven you're where you say you are.Can we see a picture of the meal that cost 63 k IDR?

I've already established that transport in Indonesia is cheaper than in Colombia, perhaps food is cheaper in as well? With 16 k per dollar for the IDR that whole meal would come to $5.87.

Meanwhile in Colombia COP has gone from an all time high of over 5,000 per dollar to less than 3900 per dollar and prices have increased about 30% on everything from transport, food, and hotels just since 2022.

Banana Boi
05-30-24, 16:28
I said I wouldn't do any more reviews but I will update guys if there is any information that I don't recall reading on here.

Starmoon Bar has Happy Hour until 8 pm. Mama told me all girls were 300 k. OK let's pick one. Pointed to a girl at the back sofa who looked good. Shocking cause I haven't seen a nice looking girl in Starmoon since Nanda #88 quit. Mamasan brings her up and I say OK once I hear she speak some English. Then Mama says she's 350 k! WTF. She says this girl is VIP so regular 400 k but 350 k for Happy Hour. I sent her back to talk to Mama. Mama says the girls with the green tags are 300 k. Right then I see one walking and sitting down. She has a green tag. Sold! Maybe older (27-30?) speaks English well. That's it. News only. No review cause I don't want LoveitHere to say I'm only story telling.

Steve 9696
05-30-24, 17:38
I said I wouldn't do any more reviews but I will update guys if there is any information that I don't recall reading on here.

Starmoon Bar has Happy Hour until 8 pm. Mama told me all girls were 300 k. OK let's pick one. Pointed to a girl at the back sofa who looked good. Shocking cause I haven't seen a nice looking girl in Starmoon since Nanda #88 quit. Mamasan brings her up and I say OK once I hear she speak some English. Then Mama says she's 350 k! WTF. She says this girl is VIP so regular 400 k but 350 k for Happy Hour. I sent her back to talk to Mama. Mama says the girls with the green tags are 300 k. Right then I see one walking and sitting down. She has a green tag. Sold! Maybe older (27-30?) speaks English well. That's it. News only. No review cause I don't want LoveitHere to say I'm only story telling.Dude. First rule is DNFTT. Right? And admin has clearly picked who the troll is in this case. You have lots of cred from Bangkok forum. Keep posting your adventures and DNFTT!

Banana Boi
05-30-24, 18:12
Can we see a picture of the meal that cost 63 k IDR?Not sure why you want to see the food but 63k was only this part of the meal. Beef yakiniku with udon. This is an international chain with restaurants in all cities like Bangkok, HCMC, Makati, Tokyo etc.

Oh ok I reread your post. IIRC this bowl of niku udon is more expensive than BKK, HCMC, and most definitely Tokyo. With the worthless Yen Tokyo is super cheap to eat. But yes eating in Jakarta is cheap. You want decent food for cheap go to Jonisteak and eat with the locals. There's one within a 2 minute walk from Classic. If you're at Emporium, go to nearby Happy Day on Juanda.

InTheClouds
05-30-24, 18:37
Will be my first time in Jakarata. Thanks a lot to all forum members for their input.

Do you have restaurants suggestions near the Holiday Inn?

Thank you.

JSmithJ88
05-30-24, 20:32

Starmoon Bar has Happy Hour until 8 pm. Mama told me all girls were 300 k. OK let's pick one. Pointed to a girl at the back sofa who looked good. Shocking cause I haven't seen a nice looking girl in Starmoon since Nanda #88 quit. Mamasan brings her up and I say OK once I hear she speak some English. Then Mama says she's 350 k! WTF. She says this girl is VIP so regular 400 k but 350 k for Happy Hour. I sent her back to talk to Mama. Mama says the girls with the green tags are 300 k. Right then I see one walking and sitting down. She has a green tag. Sold! Maybe older (27-30?) speaks English well. That's it. News only. No review cause I don't want LoveitHere to say I'm only story telling.I wouldn't let 3 $ stop me from my first choice.

Jblack
05-30-24, 23:07
Hi guys,

I am heading to JAK in the coming days and targeting these two places 1001 and Emporium but I want make sure I have the correct address because there seems to be a bit of confusion about 1001 specifically. Can someone please confirm I got these right? Thanks in advance.

1001 Colosseum Club, Jl. Kunir No. 7, RT. 7/ RW. 7, Pinangsia, Taman Sari, West Jakarta City.

Emporium in Emporium Hotel.

Banana Boi
05-31-24, 00:19
I wouldn't let 3 $ stop me from my first choice.You're absolutely correct. I didn't do what I preach and go for the best looking girl. I wasn't thinking at the time and was laser focused on getting the bargain basement 300 k girl! No big deal I can go today or tomorrow for the other girl.

FYI about 3/4 of the girls had green tags on.

Delbo1
05-31-24, 01:43
I saw my offline maps being updated the other day and now the map doesn't load has a time else experienced this?

Gabacho
05-31-24, 02:37

Starmoon Bar has Happy Hour until 8 pm. Mama told me all girls were 300 k. OK let's pick one. Pointed to a girl at the back sofa who looked good. Shocking cause I haven't seen a nice looking girl in Starmoon since Nanda #88 quit. Mamasan brings her up and I say OK once I hear she speak some English. Then Mama says she's 350 k! WTF. She says this girl is VIP so regular 400 k but 350 k for Happy Hour. I sent her back to talk to Mama. Mama says the girls with the green tags are 300 k. Right then I see one walking and sitting down. She has a green tag. Sold! Maybe older (27-30?) speaks English well. That's it. News only. No review cause I don't want LoveitHere to say I'm only story telling.I know your not doing any reviews but would you say this Starmoon Bar is worth adding to my list along with Classic, Travel, and Mr Braid?

The price point is definitely in the correct range.

Uphill69
05-31-24, 04:34
Will be my first time in Jakarata. Thanks a lot to all forum members for their input.

Do you have restaurants suggestions near the Holiday Inn?

Thank you.I ate at Kwetiau Sapi. Bakso Sapi "Akhiang 79" a couple minutes from HI the other night, good food, cheap, clean with mainly locals.

Uphill69
05-31-24, 05:01
So this is my first visit to Jakarta. I have been here for two days so far.

Day, one. I arrived on an evening flight took a grab from the airport to Holiday Inn and then took a grab to classic. Arrived about 10 PM. The place was pretty packed. Lots of mamas at the door was grabbed by a young one (relatively) and escorted to a table.

As noted you get a wristband with a number on entry.

There were a lot of girls on couches, mama asked my preferences and showed me a small lineup. Chose a slim mid 20's girl and then we had a bit of a wait for a room to become free because it was busy while we waited. I had a drink and the girl set my lap and wiggle to the music and we had basic conversation as she knew a little English.

The place is seriously smoky. I am an ex smoker so coped, but I probably wouldn't want to stay there for a long time.

Cost for the girl was 365 K. Room is pretty basic shower and bed. Service was all covered, Which is fine for me most of the time, though I was pretty tired so the session went longer then she probably wanted. I recommend bringing your own condoms if you are a little larger.

Tip 100 K for perseverance.

I thought I might hang around for a while and then have another go, but I was so wrecked after being up for almost 24 hours. I called it a night and went back to the holiday Inn and crashed.

Day two. Did not sleep well, body clock out of whack and had some work to do so headed to Emporium around 3 PM.

Was told at entry that they had a private party at 4 PM so could only use the spa until then which is fine by me.

Mama took me up to the lounge ask my preferences and then called out a selection of girls who met those requirements from there. I picked a girl called honey headed to the spa. As has been noted they join you in the spy in a bikini and you can get a little bit frisky, gave me a massage with some cool towels while I sat in the hotspot went for a plunge in the pool. It's really bloody cold then we headed to the room service not rushed multiple positions. All covered service pretty good go at DT.

She gave a light massage after and lay down and cuddled until time ran out.

Girl is 1. 4 mil tip 100 K. You can pay everything including tip on card if you wish. Not the cheapest option around but a much higher class establishment.

My plan was to check out classic again, but I was wrecked so grabbed an early-ish dinner and an early night.

I have a couple more days in Jakarta. I'll post about those a little later.

SuperLove
05-31-24, 05:32
I don't know why other members are recommending Starmoon and other bars in KI complex. The area is dirty and meant for punters at the lower end. Unless locals don't want you to visit good places as they fear you will enjoy and out price them for future visits which is totally unacceptable. I don't know why you have Travel in your list, if its your first time I can understand otherwise totally avoidable. If I were to compare Classic and Travel both are very similar in their setup and pricing structure. Classic will always outperform and surprise you positively everytime almost 10 out of 10 times, girls are willing to serve you well with DFK, DATY, BBBJ and also BB if you ask and tip reasonably. I advise flip a dozen pages here and see who / how many had good experiences at travel. Hardly any girl offers BBBJ DFK and mamasans will never convince them either.

You plan to live in North, then why on earth do you want to go to South and visit Mr Braid, traffic is bad and you will lose precious time which is most important in a mongering trip.

My advise, if you are price sensitive stick to Classic terminal for day time and Classic ground floor for evenings, if you got money to spend go visit Emporium /1001 pool colosseum.

Have fun and do report, SL.

I know your not doing any reviews but would you say this Starmoon Bar is worth adding to my list along with Classic, Travel, and Mr Braid?

The price point is definitely in the correct range.

Jimmy Boy 99
05-31-24, 16:26

Starmoon Bar has Happy Hour until 8 pm. Mama told me all girls were 300 k. OK let's pick one. Pointed to a girl at the back sofa who looked good. Shocking cause I haven't seen a nice looking girl in Starmoon since Nanda #88 quit. Mamasan brings her up and I say OK once I hear she speak some English. Then Mama says she's 350 k! WTF. She says this girl is VIP so regular 400 k but 350 k for Happy Hour. I sent her back to talk to Mama. Mama says the girls with the green tags are 300 k. Right then I see one walking and sitting down. She has a green tag. Sold! Maybe older (27-30?) speaks English well. That's it. News only. No review cause I don't want LoveitHere to say I'm only story telling.Why are you letting someone who you don't respect determine what you post on this thread? Those of us who value your contributions, especially those like me considering going there, would welcome your full reports on the current scene in Jakarta. Post your review: they will be appreciate and any comments on them by LoveitHere will be treated as they deserve to be.

ZachyBoy
05-31-24, 16:47
Friday after work, got a few hours to burn in the afternoon because a lot of indo people prayer. Some of them even won't be back to work in the afternoon.

Decided to postponed the meeting to Monday and travel to Classic.

Decided to wear a masked as I am not smoking and don't like the smell of smoke.

Got number 69, must be a good sign ha3 x. Mama brings 4 girls that suit my memo, pushing for MFF but decided not as I still want to walk home.

Lucky I can speak bahasa, found a girl name Diana from Indramayu. Banter a few jokes to lighten the mood, then I set expectations that I will tip well if she performs well.

She agreed and start hugging me and kissing my neck.

Tip her in advance with Rp 50 k, then I repeat the message to her to perform well, so I can add more tip. She obliged and the rest is between me and her.

She even let me took photo as long as no face (not sure why I can't upload it from iPhone).

Cost Rp365 k, tip Rp100 k, drinks, and grab bike.

Banana Boi
05-31-24, 17:38
Like I said I will report the things that don't get much if any attention on this board. No session reviews. Today after making the rounds through Royal, Grand LA, Sari Ayu, MTR, Mega Ayu, Starmoon I hit Royal VIP (ie. The only bar I didn't do tonight at KI was New Happy). Prior to my KI round I hit Classic as my buddy wanted to bang his regular before she was mauled by another guy.

Royal VIP. As you can see from my photo there is the Lounge which is the main bar area and 2 floors of KTV. Not 1 but 2 floors! I only checked out the lounge. No cover. Drinks not expensive 5400 for beer, 5000 for some fruits. This place is new and clean. It would make Superlove very happy. You can immediately tell this place is high end. The girls are all 900 k per hour. I'm assuming that's whether you take them to a room on the Hotel level or in to the karaoke room. There were 25-30 girls. As you all know the other bars except Mega Ayu and Starmoon have well over 100 girls each. You can see the girls are more classy ie they aren't sitting there smoking a pack of cigarettes a night. Out of the 30 girls I would say 3 are very nice looking.

I don't know why other members are recommending Starmoon and other bars in KI complex.

How many times have you been to KI and how long did you spend in the bars when you went. You're giving a very wrong impression of the quality of girls that can be found there. I'm as picky as anyone when it comes to girl's looks and I would have had no problem taking 5 girls at MTR tonight and I will be back to do each and every one of them. At MTR tonight I basically saw the 3 best looking girls I have seen all trip, all bundled up in a sardine can of 100+ girls in a 20x20' space. Actually 2 of the top 3 weren't sitting in the sardine can. On the contrary I saw 1 girl at Classic tonight I would taken. I'm not saying overall on average Classic isn't better I'm saying that on any given night one club like MTR may be better than Classic. KI takes multiple visits and patience to sit and scour through the sea of girls but the gems are definitely there. The girls are also much less sharky than you will find at Travel, Malio etc. The other advantage of KI is there can be 500+ girls working in a 1 block semi circle.

To whoever asked bout Starmoon, it used to be the IT place. That was many many years ago. Guys like me still have hope for it so go there at times. My friends are disgusted I set foot in that place!

I know some guys want the high end experience so Royal VIP would be it in Kota indah. The new bar DeMomo nearby would be another higher end bar. If you find KI rooms to be dirty then do takeout with the KI girl. It'll cost you but it is always an option.

ThatGuy101
05-31-24, 23:07
Like I said I will report the things that don't get much if any attention on this board. No session reviews. Today after making the rounds through Royal, Grand LA, Sari Ayu, MTR, Mega Ayu, Starmoon I hit Royal VIP (ie. The only bar I didn't do tonight at KI was New Happy). Prior to my KI round I hit Classic as my buddy wanted to bang his regular before she was mauled by another guy.

Royal VIP. As you can see from my photo there is the Lounge which is the main bar area and 2 floors of KTV. Not 1 but 2 floors! I only checked out the lounge. No cover. Drinks not expensive 5400 for beer, 5000 for some fruits. This place is new and clean. It would make Superlove very happy. You can immediately tell this place is high end. The girls are all 900 k per hour. I'm assuming that's whether you take them to a room on the Hotel level or in to the karaoke room. There were 25-30 girls. As you all know the other bars except Mega Ayu and Starmoon have well over 100 girls each. You can see the girls are more classy ie they aren't sitting there smoking a pack of cigarettes a night. Out of the 30 girls I would say 3 are very nice looking.

How many times have you been to KI and how long did you spend in the bars when you went. You're giving a very wrong impression of the quality of girls that can be found there. I'm as picky as anyone when it comes to girl's looks and I would have had no problem taking 5 girls at MTR tonight and I will be back to do each and every one of them. At MTR tonight I basically saw the 3 best looking girls I have seen all trip, all bundled up in a sardine can of 100+ girls in a 20x20' space. Actually 2 of the top 3 weren't sitting in the sardine can. On the contrary I saw 1 girl at Classic tonight I would taken. I'm not saying overall on average Classic isn't better I'm saying that on any given night one club like MTR may be better than Classic. KI takes multiple visits and patience to sit and scour through the sea of girls but the gems are definitely there. The girls are also much less sharky than you will find at Travel, Malio etc. The other advantage of KI is there can be 500+ girls working in a 1 block semi circle.

To whoever asked bout Starmoon, it used to be the IT place. That was many many years ago. Guys like me still have hope for it so go there at times. My friends are disgusted I set foot in that place!

I know some guys want the high end experience so Royal VIP would be it in Kota indah. The new bar DeMomo nearby would be another higher end bar. If you find KI rooms to be dirty then do takeout with the KI girl. It'll cost you but it is always an option.Hey G the best part at least for me are the session reviews it makes me more pumped to go check out all the places you review I'm landing in Thailand for 10 days planning to fly out to Phuket to Bali or Jakarta first I have been reading the forum since 2021 finally been able to make it a reality I just extended my flight for in the hopes to maybe checking out Philippines! I'll see about that! But honestly give us a session review as with a full report it makes these forms so interesting and good luck stay safe brotha!

Uphill69
06-01-24, 00:20
A quick question, since I could Not find it online or through search On the forums. What time does 1001 pool open?

Thanks.

Uphill69
06-01-24, 02:19
Hi, quick question as I could not find the answer online or on the forums.

What time does 1001 pool open?

Thanks.

Gabacho
06-01-24, 03:06
I don't know why other members are recommending Starmoon and other bars in KI complex. The area is dirty and meant for punters at the lower end. Unless locals don't want you to visit good places as they fear you will enjoy and out price them for future visits which is totally unacceptable. I don't know why you have Travel in your list, if its your first time I can understand otherwise totally avoidable. If I were to compare Classic and Travel both are very similar in their setup and pricing structure. Classic will always outperform and surprise you positively everytime almost 10 out of 10 times, girls are willing to serve you well with DFK, DATY, BBBJ and also BB if you ask and tip reasonably. I advise flip a dozen pages here and see who / how many had good experiences at travel. Hardly any girl offers BBBJ DFK and mamasans will never convince them either.

You plan to live in North, then why on earth do you want to go to South and visit Mr Braid, traffic is bad and you will lose precious time which is most important in a mongering trip.

My advise, if you are price sensitive stick to Classic terminal for day time and Classic ground floor for evenings, if you got money to spend go visit Emporium /1001 pool colosseum.

Have fun and do report, SL.Classic is the first place on my list where I am going to go when I get there but I want to keep an open mind and check out several placed besides just classic.

DevSagar
06-01-24, 03:20
Hey BB,

You are a marine and a veteran on the board with tons of experience; why a post by a punter is denying us the pleasure and knowledge of your exploits in that territory? I land tomorrow in Jakarta for a very short 5 day trip and can do the most with the maximum amount of information. I am certainly a novice in that part as it's my first trip to that country; so humbly request you to share with whatever you are comfortable with. Not denying the fact that I have read the last 50 pages but still; info, more the merrier. By the way, I just changed my location on Tinder to Jakarta yesterday might before I slept off and my goodness, had 30 likes from Indo chicks. Man, I had to change my settings to get likes only from approximately till 28 year old chicks. Let's see what this trip holds for me.

Best.

Expat American
06-01-24, 17:48
It crap dirty and totally avoidable, Period. We are in different mongering brackets, have a good day.I stepped into a few bars in KI and I didn't find them particularly dirty. They were though very cramped, very smoky and very very loud. It was a bit overwhelming and hard to choose a girl in that environment, at least for me. Starmoon was easy because there was a well-lit fishbowl and it was easy to see the girls and choose one. I did get a cute 19 year old that delivered adequately. Classic is still probably the best venue I found (but based on SL posts next time Emporium will be a sure thing on my list also). I also tend to enjoy the spa experience as it is much more relaxed.

Banana Boi
06-01-24, 18:06
It crap dirty and totally avoidable, Period. We are in different mongering brackets, have a good day.You're making it sound like Jakarta is the Gold Star level of hobbying. Correct me if I'm wrong but a girl in 1001 is 1.4 million per hour. An hour with a cute young 19 year old in Japan is 4 times that price. I consider Japan as the Gold Star for Asia and yes Japan is a much higher hobbying bracket than Jakarta.

You really have misunderstood my point. No matter where I am I seek the hottest girls in my eyes. I don't eliminate a roster of well over 1000 girls (maybe 500 working) at KI just because they work at KI. If they're hot they're hot no matter where they work. Almost went to 1001 tonight but we decided against it cause it's Saturday on a public holiday so figured it would be better on a weekday. You may be correct the 1001 girls may blow my mind but always remember as for every bar in every city talent fluctuates weekly if not daily.

Hit Travel, Classic, and MTR tonight. Travel is a wasteland for girls but to be fair I only stayed 30 minutes and it was busy there so maybe some hot ones were buried in the rooms. I stayed at Classic for around 90 minutes and although there were a few girls that were ok I kept thinking none of them came close to the 5 girls I saw last night at MTR. Went to MTR. Very busy. Took 1 of the 5 to a room. Super perky tits. Cute. 19. It's funny cause MTR is one of the least visited places for me in KI. However, like I said, talent may be shitty at a bar one week and terrific the following week.

I don't disagree with you that the rooms are disgusting at KI. Like I said think Soi 6 Pattaya with a couple of exceptions. I can't control where these girls work so if a hot girl I want to fuck is there I have to go there.

Global00
06-01-24, 21:39
Curvy asian women with big breasts. That's it. Always been able to find it here.

Came from Ho Chi Minh for the weekend. Stayed at Holiday Inn, trying to them 40 nights to get status for upgrades. Went to all the usual spots mentioned with some online work where I usually find the best looking girls.

Went to Classic Friday and Saturday. Around 7 on Friday and it was slow and it didn't seem like there were there many girls as usual. I would day around 70-80. Friday I didn't really see any that had the knockers I wanted but definitely pretty girls there. A Chinese guy I was sitting with picked one I didn't see who was really facially beautiful but no body. Saturday night, I found pretty girl, with small teeth and probably the best hangers in the club (see picture). Slot of girls wear push up bras. She said she only been in Jakarta for 5 days. Paid 350 k I think for session and tipped her 100 k. She let me do whatever I want, BBFS on deck without even asking for it. Got Instagram for future visits. The last girl I met here with great knockers told me she got pregnant at club and don't know who the father is. Definitely not mine because she recently pregnant and I haven't been back in a year.

Went to Travel. Haven't been in awhile. The selection wasn't much better but did have a few curvier women. I actually didn't even session with the one I found with the biggest breast. I found tall skinny girl who just started working there that night. She didn't know where the rooms where, couldn't find the room which made me believe her and the mamasan. She was very passionate wanting to kiss which isn't my thing in these settings. Love to watch the penetration. Paid about the same or was it 375 k I honestly am getting the payments mixed up. It's late.

Went to Emporium just because of the chatter on the forum to see that it look like. Mamasan greeted at the elevator. Told me sauna was closed due to a party and only girls were available. I told her that's all I came here for LOL. She's said I had to pay 200 k entry fee. Not sure if that's standard but I paid it after I left. I want to say about 12-13 girls were available. The 1. 4 m girls sat on on couches to left of me and 1. 2 to the right. I honest didn't see much of a difference in looks for the price difference. And I didn't see girl with knockers I wanted but decent lineup. I don't know if I would rate them above average in beauty though. Pretty but I seen equivalent beauty in classic and hotel. Matter fact, the best looking girl I seen was in travel but was cuffed to a Chinese guy. Mamasan told me more girls come on Mondays and Fridays so I might have been there on a slow day.

Went to Kota Indah. Less girls then usual but I did go there at like 1 am. Did walk through all the bars. Circle back to Sari Ayu Bar. Picked 21 year old with a nice set. Session was food. Paid 467 k for sex and two cokes.

Also used Tinder and bumble for 21 and 23 year old. Prettiest girls of the trip that I sessioned with. Paid 21 year old 1 mil for a night and the other 700 k for a couple hours. Never disappointed in Jakarta once you get past the traffic, pollution, and smokers.

Loninch32
06-02-24, 01:32
Was in Jakarta for a few days and thanks to the reports on the form (big thanks to all of you! And wanted to share.

Started with Emporium and had a great experience. Met by manager on level 1, taken to the lounge on level two and told her what I was looking for, including English speaking. She immediately called for a lineup of both sets of girls (1. 2 M IDR and 1. 4 M IDR), all of whom were 7+, and pointed out the ones who spoke OK. Good english (just a few). Picked one, who was easily an 8 (in my view at least) and was fluent. Went to the pool area for 30 min and brought her a drink. The hot tub was great. The cold pool was unbearably cold for me. Then off to room, where she provided good service (allowed everything, but was insistent on cover even for BJ, which was my only disappointment. Did not budge on this and even changed the cover between BJ and FS. But still did a great job for an hour overall). Great figure, good skills.

I really liked that they were totally upfront on costs, and did not try to upsell (except asking once if I wanted an upgraded room. Said no, and they did not push). Clearly said upon entry that I would need to pay 200 IDR if I just used the facility and did nothing else (which goes away if I pick someone), 1. 4 M IDR for my selection (included the room)+ any food / drinks (reasonably priced). At the end, tipped in cash and settled the bill, which came to 1. 6 M total. There was a small service fee (50 k), but frankly the facilities were great as was the attitude of all the people there. 100% repeat.

Zippos
06-02-24, 07:06
I was going to refrain myself from taking any part in this Banana vs Love commotion but here we go.

Just to clarify, not going to take any side here rather my ideology for this great brotherhood of ISG where we all play a vital role and how the reviews / reports from a Newbi to Dcups, Goferring, WestCoast, ET, Mr. E, Goatscrot, bananaboi, love it here and many more can make an impact on individuals choice and strategy.

I started back mongering in Asia back in 2010/2011 (if I am not mistaking) after retiring from South America. My best friend was Backpage (we all know about the pros and cons and being conned / scammed there until Google decided to introduce me to ISG. I don't even think I posted anything there until 2017 (that's my first post showed under this name and I'm sure I used to have another account which I don't remember the username.

Back to main topic, this brotherhood of ISG gave me pointers, directions, knowledge that let me enjoy this ancient hobby of ours. It's not easy and practically impossible to go to each joint and experience the good-bad and ugly sides of it and that's where a trip review comes in handy. It may benefit one and be offensive to another but that's the beauty of it. That's how we sort out what we want and what to avoid. For example, first time I went to Soi6 or its sister KI, I thought I'm in a hell hole nightmare that I would never get to crawl out 😂 but I made it. Though it's been a really long time since I've been to sin city, I still visit KI with my local friends at least one per visit just to hangout with them and get wasted. To me Jakarta has something to offer for each based on their budget and taste. We just have to take what is suitable for us and move on and do our own contribution. If I had drawn a conclusion based on my first visit in Jakarta, I wouldn't have visited year after year.

Just an example, I had given up on Philippines until I got some direction from Goferring and some others and now I have several non-pro to choose from for my upcoming trip. I can say similar things for other senior members and that includes Banaboi.

Let's utilize and absorb the knowledge that this forum has been offering for years and fulfill our desire rather than pointing fingers.

Personal note to banaboi, absolutely appreciate your contribution and same goes to others even a newbi.

As always, Happy Safe mongering brothers.

Expat American
06-02-24, 10:11
Was in Jakarta for a few days and thanks to the reports on the form (big thanks to all of you! And wanted to share.

Started with Emporium and had a great experience. Met by manager on level 1, taken to the lounge on level two and told her what I was looking for, including English speaking. She immediately called for a lineup of both sets of girls (1. 2 M IDR and 1. 4 M IDR), all of whom were 7+, and pointed out the ones who spoke OK. Good english (just a few). Picked one, who was easily an 8 (in my view at least) and was fluent. Went to the pool area for 30 min and brought her a drink. The hot tub was great. The cold pool was unbearably cold for me. Then off to room, where she provided good service (allowed everything, but was insistent on cover even for BJ, which was my only disappointment. Did not budge on this and even changed the cover between BJ and FS. But still did a great job for an hour overall). Great figure, good skills.

I really liked that they were totally upfront on costs, and did not try to upsell (except asking once if I wanted an upgraded room. Said no, and they did not push). Clearly said upon entry that I would need to pay 200 IDR if I just used the facility and did nothing else (which goes away if I pick someone), 1. 4 M IDR for my selection (included the room)+ any food / drinks (reasonably priced). At the end, tipped in cash and settled the bill, which came to 1. 6 M total. There was a small service fee (50 k), but frankly the facilities were great as was the attitude of all the people there. 100% repeat.Sounded great until the CBJ. I can live without the BBFS (although in Jakarta I have 100% success so far) but CBJ is totally unacceptable. I don't care how hot the girl is. Especially at the premium price point of 1. 4 M. I hope that's not SOP for all girls there (I doubt it is) or else its off my list.

Amadeuss
06-02-24, 14:07
1. 4 M IDR for my selection (included the room).......1,4 vs 0,35 at Travel Hotel. Was it 4 times more fun, 4 times a better fuck? I doubt.

Steve 9696
06-02-24, 16:17
1,4 vs 0,35 at Travel Hotel. Was it 4 times more fun, 4 times a better fuck? I doubt.Of course not. But For many of us on here (most?) there is absolutely zero difference between $90 and $23. They are both pocket change. So it only has to be 10% better in looks or service to be worth it. Also the difference in price between places is often about the facilities more than the girl. There can be real gems in some of the dumpiest places. But it's often fun to enjoy a nicer surrounding for a little more $$.

This is why classic and emporium both exist. And many options below that. Basically charging what the market will bear. Basic capitalism. And there are def multiple markets. Actually it’s true in most businesses. There is a high end a low end and a midrange. Same here.

Gabacho
06-02-24, 22:16
Of course not. But For many of us on here (most?) there is absolutely zero difference between $90 and $23. They are both pocket change. So it only has to be 10% better in looks or service to be worth it. Also the difference in price between places is often about the facilities more than the girl. There can be real gems in some of the dumpiest places. But it's often fun to enjoy a nicer surrounding for a little more $$.

This is why classic and emporium both exist. And many options below that. Basically charging what the market will bear. Basic capitalism. And there are def multiple markets. Actually its true in most businesses. There is a high end a low end and a midrange. Same here.I'm glad you're not my accountant LOL. $90 and $23 are not the same and whether you're well off or not, there is no excuse to needlessly throw money around willy nilly.

Gaijin Gigolo
06-03-24, 00:15
Curvy asian women with big breasts. That's it. Always been able to find it here.

Came from Ho Chi Minh for the weekend. Stayed at Holiday Inn, trying to them 40 nights to get status for upgrades. Went to all the usual spots mentioned with some online work where I usually find the best looking girls.

Went to Classic Friday and Saturday. Around 7 on Friday and it was slow and it didn't seem like there were there many girls as usual. I would day around 70-80. Friday I didn't really see any that had the knockers I wanted but definitely pretty girls there. A Chinese guy I was sitting with picked one I didn't see who was really facially beautiful but no body. Saturday night, I found pretty girl, with small teeth and probably the best hangers in the club (see picture). Slot of girls wear push up bras. She said she only been in Jakarta for 5 days. Paid 350 k I think for session and tipped her 100 k. She let me do whatever I want, BBFS on deck without even asking for it. Got Instagram for future visits. The last girl I met here with great knockers told me she got pregnant at club and don't know who the father is. Definitely not mine because she recently pregnant and I haven't been back in a year.

Went to Travel. Haven't been in awhile. The selection wasn't much better but did have a few curvier women. I actually didn't even session with the one I found with the biggest breast. I found tall skinny girl who just started working there that night. She didn't know where the rooms where, couldn't find the room which made me believe her and the mamasan. She was very passionate wanting to kiss which isn't my thing in these settings. Love to watch the penetration. Paid about the same or was it 375 k I honestly am getting the payments mixed up. It's late.

Went to Emporium just because of the chatter on the forum to see that it look like. Mamasan greeted at the elevator. Told me sauna was closed due to a party and only girls were available. I told her that's all I came here for LOL. She's said I had to pay 200 k entry fee. Not sure if that's standard but I paid it after I left. I want to say about 12-13 girls were available. The 1. 4 m girls sat on on couches to left of me and 1. 2 to the right. I honest didn't see much of a difference in looks for the price difference. And I didn't see girl with knockers I wanted but decent lineup. I don't know if I would rate them above average in beauty though. Pretty but I seen equivalent beauty in classic and hotel. Matter fact, the best looking girl I seen was in travel but was cuffed to a Chinese guy. Mamasan told me more girls come on Mondays and Fridays so I might have been there on a slow day.

Went to Kota Indah. Less girls then usual but I did go there at like 1 am. Did walk through all the bars. Circle back to Sari Ayu Bar. Picked 21 year old with a nice set. Session was food. Paid 467 k for sex and two cokes.

Also used Tinder and bumble for 21 and 23 year old. Prettiest girls of the trip that I sessioned with. Paid 21 year old 1 mil for a night and the other 700 k for a couple hours. Never disappointed in Jakarta once you get past the traffic, pollution, and smokers.Nice report, thanks for the intel. I'm planning to use IG again when I make my next visit. Worked well for me using that with Classic as a backup plan.

Bacchuss
06-03-24, 07:39
Do you have any information about those bars, the post is from 2022.

They are still actives?

So many discussions on meds, on travel, on everything else other than review of places. I am hoping my initiation would inspire a few to share their experiences too.

Some places which have not been talked about very frequently, I managed to visit them in last month or so. They are open, accepting and amazing (some of them atleast).

1. Mr Braid Bar. Do a google search you would get in an instant where it is. Expect walking into a full blown chimney of nicotine (if you go after 5 pm). Really good selection and price is 350 k. Same place, but on the ground floor is GVS. Apparently its the same "owner" - this place is 100 k more expensive. Everything on the offer. Girls are nicer, cuter and more willing to make you happy.

2. Mars. Pondok Indah, Plaza 5 - discovered a gem here. Name Vionita / Vanita / Wanita or something like that. An absolute tigress in bed. Service was astonishing. She loves men with hairy chest so if you have one, don't shave before going. My legs still tremble at the thought of the time I had with her. Loved it. Price is standard 455 k, but when you're done, the girl will cheekily ask for a "cigarette packet" at the counter. Which would add another 50 k to the invoice. Taking the total to 505 k. I experienced this 5 times already. I don't mind.

3. V Club pndk indh. Again if you search for this place. Would appear as New Vins / Vins on ggl mps. Three selections from rare, medium rare to well done. Each at different price point. Highest one goes for some 800 k. Totally worth it.

4. Chrry Karaoke. Grnd Wjya. To be avoided like a plague. Girls are clever and not wiling to please. One in particular. Fowla - has the most disarming smile. I decided to have a bit of karaoke fun before the "run", lest did I know she ordered a drink worth 200 k (called the DJ special) - to give you a perspective. This is just their way of adding money to your bill. Its basically a blue squash drink! So at the outset place appears nice, good quality and "cheap" - but the "additives" make it costly by the end you are through with it.

5. Junda. Again search for it. The only bird to try here is an actual DJ! Name is Salsa Blla. Costs are high! 1. 5 jt. But worth it for one time. Other than that, no one else here to ride home about (or ride at all). So call and check before you land. Its close to a mall so the road is crowded as if its the last day on earth and everyone wants to shop till they drop!

Well that's all from my side. Need to get back to my "pretend" life.

Ciao.

Banana Boi
06-03-24, 17:04
Just an example on how quickly things can flip in Jakarta. Classic which has been bad Friday to Sunday was pretty good tonight. Girl numbers still down. MTR was still the best of a bad bunch at KI tonight but to be fair I didn't stay in any bar more than 15 minutes. Bunch of girls who haven't been around since my first day at Classic this trip returned. My ATF girl at Classic was there but we kept crossing paths as we were both busy.

Exoticspirit
06-04-24, 01:10
I will be passing through Jakarta to connect on a flight and have much of a day from mid morning to mid afternoon. Does anyone know of Classic or other similar places are open during these daytime hours?

Delbo1
06-04-24, 02:08
I will be passing through Jakarta to connect on a flight and have much of a day from mid morning to mid afternoon. Does anyone know of Classic or other similar places are open during these daytime hours?Classic opens about 3 pm but hardly any girls they start to arrive at 5 pm. You will probably be disappointed if arriving before 5 pm.

Zippos
06-04-24, 06:08
7 is the prime time, by 9 pussy tend to get loose and by 11 pussy and their owners are overwhelmingly giving up. Pun intended.

Now simce that's kinda out of your window of being on the ground, I would suggest places like Kimochi Mabes 2 or orchard spa. Both are within 30 min driving distance from classic and you might get lucky with the one that you may like. Both establishments has insta and it's worth to check it out beforehand to see if you fancy one.

Also, if I'm not mistaking, there is an orchard hotel near airport which happened to have a spa there too.

Hope that helps.

I will be passing through Jakarta to connect on a flight and have much of a day from mid morning to mid afternoon. Does anyone know of Classic or other similar places are open during these daytime hours?

Gaijin Gigolo
06-04-24, 09:33
I'm glad you're not my accountant LOL. $90 and $23 are not the same and whether you're well off or not, there is no excuse to needlessly throw money around willy nilly.Agreed. No excuse at all, all that does is drive prices up for those of us who DO recognize the difference between $23 and $90. We're trying to keep prices reasonable, fellas, not let Indo get overpriced like Bangkok has become.

Exoticspirit
06-04-24, 12:01
Classic opens about 3 pm but hardly any girls they start to arrive at 5 pm. You will probably be disappointed if arriving before 5 pm.Okay thanks this is good to know. Are there any other opportunities during the daytime hours?

Expat American
06-04-24, 12:47
I will be passing through Jakarta to connect on a flight and have much of a day from mid morning to mid afternoon. Does anyone know of Classic or other similar places are open during these daytime hours?Early afternoon you may have some luck at a Spa (Classic Spa, Sugar Spa, Emporium etc). Morning you're out of luck. If you can spend one night you can get a better taste of Jakarta. Plus traffic from airport to the fun areas can take over an hour some times of day. So you need to have a pretty long connection (over 6 hours or so) to even make it happen. Rather than a 6 or 8 hour connection I would just take a next day flight.

Exoticspirit
06-04-24, 18:10
Early afternoon you may have some luck at a Spa (Classic Spa, Sugar Spa, Emporium etc). Morning you're out of luck. If you can spend one night you can get a better taste of Jakarta. Plus traffic from airport to the fun areas can take over an hour some times of day. So you need to have a pretty long connection (over 6 hours or so) to even make it happen. Rather than a 6 or 8 hour connection I would just take a next day flight.Thanks for this info. I'll actually have one night in Jakarta early in my trip before I head over to Raja Ampat. It's that first night when I'll probably visit Classic and stay there too to make things simple.

It's during my return trip where I'll have only a day there getting in early morning but will have to be back at the airport by about 4 pm. I see that Classic, Emporium and Travel are all kind of in the same general area so I might ask them what time they open. If any of them open say by 1 or 2 pm, I might try my luck. If I don't get any luck on the return visit, I'll probably just have to do some touristy things that day before flying out.

FFlintstone69
06-04-24, 20:42
Agreed. No excuse at all, all that does is drive prices up for those of us who DO recognize the difference between $23 and $90. We're trying to keep prices reasonable, fellas, not let Indo get overpriced like Bangkok has become.Pretending to be Elon Musk here.

"there is absolutely zero difference between $90 and $23".

Wow theres a really big difference in Manhattan NYC I'm pretty sure theres a difference in a 3rd world dump like Jakarta.

I think some dudes just get way too giddy around easy pussy and open up their wallets.

ChillWinston88
06-04-24, 22:12
Hi all,

Quick download from my last few days in Jakarta, I have two more days to go so a pointer on Royal in Kota Indah would be great. I got some great info from the forum so thanks to all who contributed. I am not a total newbie to Jakarta but the odd day or two I have had here in the past has usually been spent at either Classic. Or Malio if I want to go all out. So this time I was intent on hitting a lot of new places.

The other thing to caveat is that I have learnt to speak Bahasa Indonesia to half decent standard which has helped a ton in dealing with the mammas and charming the girls. Even if you don't speak it, just learn a few charming phrases and that combined with google translate should help you get a decent rapport going before doing the deed, trust me it's worth it.

Day 1 (Classic so you can skip if Classic reports bore you by now!

I kick started things with what I knew to dust off the cobwebs so went to Classic. Rocked in around 7 pm, ignored all the mammas and walked around to scope it out. I sat next to table where a few cuties were sat on the right hand side. The mamma grabbed one and sat her next to me, at first glance I thought was the usual crap the mammaes try to push on you when you first sit down, but when she got close up to me and shook my hand she was cute as hell. 19 year old named KK, spinner body, braces, rabbit ear head band to complete the look, said it was only her second week there. You get the picture. She was friendly and flirty so I quickly decided to take her to the room. Really good session, good BBJ, nice kissing and great moves when fucking. She also liked to cuddle up after so it felt very GFE. Tipped her 100 k and went back upstairs to grab a beer and chill.

I took another girl after a bit but I rushed that pick a little and the session was ok but a bit meh, also did not put in as much time charming her upstairs either. Oh well, I popped out to get a bite to eat from the road with all the street food near Emporium. Then once fed and fuelled again I headed back in, intending to pick another girl. But alas when scoping the place out KKcame bounding up to me and threw her arms around me, it worked. Don't usually repeat but I was like a poker player playing on tilt after the second girl and KK's sheer charm and smile was welcome relief. And boy am I glad I took her again. This time the session was properly GFE, she was all over me in the shower, great DFK, a much longer and deeper BBJ, I sucked her clit and then rubbed my dick against her clit and pussy with no cover. I think I could easily have just put it inside as she did not object, but I am pretty careful so rubbered up for the main event. I must have fucked her for a good 25/30 minutes. Sadly it hurt her to go on top which was a shame with that incredible body, but the sight of her in doggy, and in mish with her legs wrapped around me whilst we kiss deeply more than made up for it. Just enough time for a bit a cuddle and more DFK before a well deserved 200 k tip this time for my best ever Classic experience.

Based on this I think repeats could be worth doing a bit more often, as an already good experience turned into a really great one. Cracking girl with a great attitude.

Name. KK.

Face 9/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude / service 9/10.

WIR hell yeah.

Day 2 (Starmoon, MTR, Lokasari, Travel, Classic).

Time to branch out on day 2 so wanted to hit up Kota Indah after reading recent posts on here. I concur with those here who like it, there is literally a ton of choice, I cannot think of another place in Asia that has hundreds of girls to choose from in such a condensed space. Yes it is a bit scuzzy, but that is kind of part of the charm.

I hit Starmoon first, the line up was so so, however I spotted one really cute girl sat on the outside ring of the fish bowl, very much the diamond in the rough that peeps talk about here. She was alone whereas the rest of the girls were talking in groups. That made me think she must be new so I got the mamma to bring her over. Weird session (not in a bad way). She was 19 and it was indeed only her 4th day there, she was very shy at first, as in barely wanting to make eye contact. Not the best vibe but she really was smoking hot so I persisted and warmed her up a bit. After 20 minutes I took her to the room, the price was 400 k as she is in the freelance category (regular girls are 350 k I think). Shower was not together which is not the best start but she was up for DFK right after and the sex was actually really good, decent BBJ and once she got used to my size (first bule for her) she properly got into it and took everything I gave her with gusto, kissing throughout and nibbling my ear whilst we were in mish which was super hot. But weirdly the moment I bolted my load she jumped straight up and got into the shower so it all felt a bit abrupt in the end. She actually asked for my number though before we went downstairs and said she wants to visit Bali soon and will contact me to be her tour guide there.

Name Okta (her badge is FL-37).

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10 (slim but her boobs are amazing and so firm).

Attitude / service 7/10 (would have given higher with a bit more pre charm and not such an abrupt end, but the sex was really good and she is hot).

WIR if I go there again then for sure, she was the pick of the bunch in that line up.

I then hit up MTR after the recent reports here. Tons of girls and the description of having to pick the girls from a 20 x20 sardine can is bang on. I somehow find it hard to pick, I was not impressed with mammas line up so hung around by the bowl. Just could not see one I really liked but it is super hard to see properly. Also two separate groups of locals were steaming drunk and being a bit of a pain so I decided to move on. I did see a couple of smoking hot girls at tables with other guys so I think I will go back earlier another night and try my luck again (maybe they were the ones that xxx mentioned?

It was now 9 pm and I decided to go and check out Lokasari for the first time. Not sure if it was because it was a Monday night but it was dead in terms of action. I only had one person approach me and offer ladies but she was aggressive and had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, so could not really be arsed to engage with her. It is the only time in Jakarta that the taxi driver has ever said "be careful" when he dropped me off, haha. To be fair I did not think it was that dodgy, tons of people, street food vendors and a busy mall so I never feel exposed somewhere like that.

I grabbed a KFC and then took a wander over to Travel at about 10 pm which is only round the corner. First time in that place and nothing really jumped out at me, a couple were decent but by then the booze was making me lazy so I was only going to dive in if something special came along.

Took a cab back to Classic as it is close to where I am staying. Again I ignored the mammas and just walked around and placed myself near to some hot girls. By the way I think the best lookers seem to sit at tables in groups rather than on the couches. When the mamma approached me I pointed at one who actually had her back turned because she was the slimmest. When she sat next to me I had struck lucky again. 22 years old, beautiful face and super friendly. Great vibe from the off so I took her down after a drink. Again super GFE with plenty of DFK, best BBJ I have had in classic, slow & deep with plenty of eye contact, she even asked when I wanted her to stop so I told her to keep going for a good 5 or 10 minutes. Sex was really good and she seemed very much into it, her moans were really hot too and it was that which got me to nut despite the by now late hour and having sunk several beers. Super sweet after too with lots of cuddling and a little shoulder rub. Not as hot as KK the night before but really great service.

Name. Rani.

Face 8.

Body 7 (spinner type but boobs a touch small).

Attitude / service 8.

WIR yes if pushed for choice but there is so much on offer, but if you want a really friendly girl then I do recommend her.

Day 3 (Sariayu, Royal, Classic).

Started out at Sariayu, similar set up to MTR but I did not think the girls were as hot. Got the mamma to bring me a line up and one looked decent so got her a drink. She could not understand a word of my Bahasa which is weird as every other girl can understand me pretty well. I could not be arsed to talk with her in translate so decided to move on, and thankfully I did.

Walked across the road to Royal, I really like the set up in there. On entry a guy took me for a walk right into the huge group of girls so it is a great way to scope many out quickly and see if you get any smiles etc. It was quite overwhelming so I went and sat down by the bar next to them to keep scoping them out with the comfort of a beer to sip. Then when walking back from the toilet I saw an absolute cutie sat on the steps outside so quickly waved the papa over to bring her over. 20 years old and only 145 cm, such a cute body and sweet smile. She was a little shy but had a good vibe still, I mean I had already decided to take her anyway given how attracted I was to her. But before we got to the room, I really did not see what was coming. In the shower we started kissing and I picked her up whilst we DFK under the running water, after kissing for a bit I rubbed her pussy and it was already dripping wet inside and she moaned like crazy, I finger fucked her in the shower and it was so intense with the water running down us, she then got onto her knees and sucked me as deep as she could whilst fingering herself. Dam this girl is properly horny. I knew it would be amazing. We could barely wait to dry each other off before I picked her up and pushed her onto the bed, licking and sucking every inch of her body, her boobs were perfect and whilst I sucked them I rubbed her wet pussy with my fingers again before eating her out. She came like crazy whilst I sucked her clit and kept finger fucking her. She then carried on the great BBJ from the shower and I thought I had best start fucking her before I get too turned on and bolt haha. It was by far the best paid fuck I have had in a long time, super intense and she just seems to just love sex, gushing wet, no lube needed. Lots of kissing and she just knows how to grind her body and ass into me to dial up the hotness. Doggy with her was phenomenal, with that cute ass grinding up against me whilst I pulled her hair and neck back to kiss her some more. Not every day you get a 145 cm cutie that fucks like a train. After bolting we kissed and cuddled for what felt like a lot longer after, there did not seem any rush to leave and it was total GFE. She even started playing with my dick again so could possibly have even squeezed another round in but I was fucked. Her personality warmed up a lot more too. I tipped her 200 k as it really was good. I asked about the price to take her for the night and she said it was about 3 million IDR, maybe this could be negotiated a little but I am very very tempted based on that performance.

Name Aini.

Face 8.

Body 9.

Attitude / service 10 (flawless, a proper great intense fuck that I would be over the moon with if it was a chick I met in a club. And all for only 550 k including tip).

WIR are you kidding, I am already going to!

Kind of felt a bit wiped after the intensity of that action so I opted to get a gojek to the Gajah Maka food street, great street food place by the way with a cool lively vibe, live music etc. I then decided to pop into Classic en route home. I am such a sucker I know.

My intention was just to have a nightcap beer and only dive in if something great popped into my lap. Hopes were not high after 20 minutes, it was nearly midnight and seemed all the best girls were very much taken. I was about to go but took one last walk around and saw two cuties sat at a table of only girls with no guys, sat at the next table and the mamma right away asked which one I wanted. She lined up my two faves so I could choose and I went with the taller one which is not like me. Her teeth looked a bit odd but with her dyed blonde hair and big rack it gave her a kind of sexy slutty look which did it for me. She seemed a little reluctant to go with a bule at first and had slightly bitchy vibes, so I said to her and the mamma the other girl would do just fine but she stuck with it. Normally I take time to charm them a bit but the mamma took payment right away and the girl said let's go so we went straight to the room. My money was totally on this session being crap but she actually warmed up a lot downstairs, it was nowhere near GFE but her BBJ was super smooth and nice and she was particularly good at riding me on top. In terms of body she was the best on the trip so far too, only just turned 19 and the boobs were so perky for such a decent size. So for that reason alone banging her in multiple positions was a dam good sight and I got my goodnight blot in nicely, she actually seemed a bit disappointed that I finished, even though it was not especially quick haha. So she must have liked it at least a bit.

Name: Lily.

Face 7 (teeth a bit weird).

Body 10 (young, firm and dam sexy).

Attitude / service 8 (despite an iffy start she certainly played ball in the room).

WIR yes, purely for that insanely good body.

Some online fun and mall progress too.

I don't usually share as many details about normal girls but the dating apps are bloody brilliant in Jakarta. Tons of matches, with some beautiful women. For the first time I have also started asking girls in malls / shops / cafes etc for numbers when I chat to them and that has gone really well. I am already chatting to a few of them but sadly it may be too late to close, but I may try and date a couple so I have them lined up for next time.

On that note. I met a girl online when I was here in March, we only had time for one date but stayed in contact and I asked her to meet this time. She said she was short of money for her studies so asked for a date with benefits. I asked how much and she said it is up to me. She came to mine in the morning on day 2 so her parents would not know and we had a great time with two sessions before 11 am. I asked her if she wants 1. 2 million to come to mine on 3 different mornings and she is more than happy with that so she came again this morning. Just one more of those to cash in on. She told me after our second session that she has a boyfriend who apparently does not want sex her, nuts given she is hot, but he wants to save it for marriage (it is usually the other way round). Got to love Indonesia though haha.

So online freebies are defo doable but just need a few more days to properly make it worth the effort.

Anyway, hope some of that ramble is helpful to some of you. Jakarta is a very fun place to party, just wish it was as nice as Bali to hang out in!

ChillWinston88
06-04-24, 22:16
I forgot to ask my question in my detailed report. It is about Royal. I went to the Royal opposite Sariayu. Now no complaints as I had a great session there with a 400 k girl. People here said there are more premium 900 k girls, in a more premium club. Is this a different Royal?

The one I was in was clean but defo not premium and I saw no VIP girls.

Thanks!

Vendelo
06-05-24, 01:42
The last girl I met here with great knockers told me she got pregnant at club and don't know who the father is. Definitely not mine because she recently pregnant and I haven't been back in a year.
.I am curious. Will she keep the baby?

Banana Boi
06-05-24, 02:23
I forgot to ask my question in my detailed report. It is about Royal. I went to the Royal opposite Sariayu. Now no complaints as I had a great session there with a 400 k girl. People here said there are more premium 900 k girls, in a more premium club. Is this a different Royal?Different club. Royal VIP is in the next alleyway. It's across from New Happy. Only club you can see from it is MTR ie. It's away from the bars most guys go to in KI.

FFlintstone69
06-05-24, 02:30
I cannot think of another place in Asia that has hundreds of girls to choose from in such a condensed space. How about Nana Plaza or Cowboy, how about WS Pattaya or Soi 6, or WS Angeles City just to name a couple very quickly.

Exoticspirit
06-05-24, 03:29
Anyway, hope some of that ramble is helpful to some of you. Jakarta is a very fun place to party, just wish it was as nice as Bali to hang out in!Thanks for a great report. Are any of these places you went to open earlier during the daytime hours?

Banana Boi
06-05-24, 03:50
Are any of these places you went to open earlier during the daytime hours?The places we discuss on here do not open before 3 pm unless it's changed I never head out that early. If you go at 3 pm choices will be extremely limited. Your best bet is to hook up with someone online or look for a spa near the airport. Keep in mind that Classic or KI would need to open by 1 pm and you choose a girl immediately for you to get back to the airport by 4 pm. Can take you 60-75 minutes in traffic and even longer if you get a slow driver like one I had the other day. He never went over 25 kmh on open road. Regardless, make sure you pay 20k (?) to take the toll highway to/from the airport.

It was now 9 pm and I decided to go and check out Lokasari for the first time. Not sure if it was because it was a Monday night but it was dead in terms of action. I only had one person approach me and offer ladies but she was aggressive and had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, so could not really be arsed to engage with her. It is the only time in Jakarta that the taxi driver has ever said "be careful" when he dropped me off

Sounds about right. So sorry you got fooled by some guys to go to Lokasari on your short trip. At least it's not far away.

Zippos
06-05-24, 04:09
You must've went to the Royal that's on starmoon side. Hotel Royal VIP is on the next alley, kinda at the back side of starmoon. Not great at giving directions but Google should land you there precisely. Hope this helps.

I forgot to ask my question in my detailed report. It is about Royal. I went to the Royal opposite Sariayu. Now no complaints as I had a great session there with a 400 k girl. People here said there are more premium 900 k girls, in a more premium club. Is this a different Royal?

The one I was in was clean but defo not premium and I saw no VIP girls.

Thanks!

DevSagar
06-05-24, 05:43
Hi Friends, I write this not-so-great FR from my room in Holiday Inn Gajah Mada. My trip did not start well, landed in Jakarta on Sunday evening by Vietnam Airlines. Connecting flight from HCMC. They changed the gate thrice at the airport, never ever experienced this kind of stuff by a 5-star airline, treated the passengers with callousness. Flight delayed by an hour and a half; then a huge line at immigration in afternoon. Only 50 percent counters operational although I had an E Visa from New Delhi. I ate something in flight and developed severe throat infection with lots of pain. My colleague is in Pullman. I was carrying my travelling kitty of pills and have been on antibiotics since Monday morning. I was physically in zero condition to monger on Sunday night as was dead tired and throat ache. My colleague has been coming over to Jakarta for business since 2007 and is well versed with the chicks as well. He took me to a pricey restaurant called Cork and Screw in Mall Plaza Indonesia for dinner and drinks. That bugger expense is all company sponsored whereas I pay out of my own pocket. He has been fucking chicks from Instagram here. He showed me his Sunday night chick whom he knows since long. Man, what a true-blue Indo beauty. Not even a penny paid but he will see her again before heading back home and will give her some money, not too much but a little bit of money. He is in touch with few more, they have high salary jobs and meet him only for a good time. He is handsome, stays in good hotels and visits Pricey places for dinner and these chicks eat from his hand as he dines and treats them well. A humble guy. He said will take me to a great place post dinner, a pub and asshole took me to Bats in Shangri La. Unfortunately, it is closed on Sunday and we both called our taxis before heading to our respective hotels. It is not far off as I read here. Only a 15-minute car drive from Thamrin in night.

Monday, same story. Work and no play. I am on both tinder and bumble. Both app's rock in this part of the world. Bumble you get some real nice different ones who are in game but not looking for money, perhaps a dinner and fun later. Post our dinner at another fancy restaurant, we again went to Bats at 11 PM. I must admit very average chicks except a few. He called one chick who was the prettiest out the lot. Her name was Naya. Good figure, slim and big boobs and very friendly. That bastard literally toyed with her for one hour and she was happy with only a glass of drink from him. If I was in mood to monger as I wanted to come back to room, take my pills and rest; would have surely asked about her price. Still took her number to be contacted later Tuesday noon. I am a real sucker of live band and Bats had an amazing band playing on that Monday night. You could listen to it for hours; they were lively and had the crowd rocking with them. I am absolutely hooked on to this kind of stuff.

Yesterday, was feeling better and postponed my work meetings by a day and told my colleague to take it over. I pinged that Bats chick in noon and she quoted 3 million for 4 hours with a final come down price to 2. 5. I offered 1. 2 million from 3 million and her last offer was 1 million one hour one session. I pinged another chick from tinder. She is super-hot and had great ass, good height, and big boobs with thick kissable lips. She also quoted an astronomical figure of 2. 5 million with my counter offer of 1. 2 and she said, are you kidding me. Last offer by her 1 million for 1 hour, I did not negotiate further. One 20-year-old chick on tinder matched with me and she informed me that she is a college student and is still in campus. If I can wait till 6 PM, she could come over for 2 hours. I asked her price and her response; I do not know. I said WTF. You got to give me a price and she quoted me 800 K and guys, I simply told her to come as early as possible, no bargaining done, she promised by 4 PM but came at 5. 15. Boy o boy, a normal college going chick in red shirt, normal jeans, big soft boobs, and glasses. I started kissing her as did not want to waste time but she excused herself to go for shower as was sweating and came straight from college. Very sweet. I had to break my Jakarta virginity and this chick gave me my first damn good fuck in this city. Missionary in bed with intense DFK and me going like a train happy with my choice. Post the session made tea for me and herself. She slept for an hour before her mother called and told me that she is looking for her. She had informed her parents that going to a friend's house. I politely requested her for a blow job as at my age cannot come quickly. She did her best and kept on sucking me, got tired. I could see that, no lack of effort on her part. I simply told her to pick the lube and give me a HJ. She was a novice, not a pro in HJ or BJ. I was literally her teacher and she being my student obediently following my orders. She could not speak English and that was the major drawback of this meeting. I gave her a tip of 200 K as I was very happy with my time spent with her, 100% relaxed and with full participation from her with zero complaints.

I know nothing juicy as such in my FR. Hopefully, if all well; I will try to add on more to my experiences.

Regards.

ParSeeker
06-05-24, 08:23
Hello.

Please someone give me some kind of information if possible.Go to Maliboro. I was there in February. They have Russians, Uzebekistan, Ukrainians, Vietnamese, Chinese and of course Indonesians.

DexterKas
06-05-24, 14:40
Went in around 530 Pm. Guided to upstairs with two sets of girls sitting in different sofas. Presented all at once. I said I will have a drink and then decide. I had a beer and bought the girls again. It was a bit overwhelming with so many girls. I choose one at random in 1.4 mil pool. She took me to the room directly. I asked about the sauna. She went out and talk to someone and came back said we already entered the room so timer started. Do room 1 HR and then go to sauna. I think they tried to scam me out of sauna. I said whatever. We took shower then some foreplay and BBBJ. Good experience she was very cooperative. Then had in different positions. Finished took a 5 min nap then shower again and left the room. She didn't ask for sauna and I didn't bothered. She asked for tip on the paper starting from 200 k so I obliged. Went out to pay the bill was little less than 1. 8 mil. They charged me for the water bottle I took in the room. LOL. The bill was very cryptic. Damage 110 $. Overall good experience with the girl but I think it's too much for Jakarta. Emporium girls are not really next level compared to classic and travel. I think it's an illusion among you guys. They all look very same.

Banana Boi
06-05-24, 15:52
Classic jammed with girls tonight. Every sofa seat full. Many of the tables full of girls. TBH the first great night here since last Wednesday. Been kinda quiet all week.

My friends went to KI and were messaging me packed there too.

Exoticspirit
06-05-24, 16:12
Classic jammed with girls tonight. Every sofa seat full. Many of the tables full of girls. TBH the first great night here since last Wednesday. Been kinda quiet all week.

My friends went to KI and were messaging me packed there too.That's awesome and thanks for reporting it. Can you confirm the total rates for FS and whether these are the same during the daytime vs nighttime? How do these rates compare with similar places like Travel, Emporium etc. ?

And since Classic seems to be the main place here, in your opinion is it worthwhile just to stay at their hotel too?

Banana Boi
06-05-24, 18:03
That's awesome and thanks for reporting it. Can you confirm the total rates for FS and whether these are the same during the daytime vs nighttime? How do these rates compare with similar places like Travel, Emporium etc. ?

And since Classic seems to be the main place here, in your opinion is it worthwhile just to stay at their hotel too?I don't report stuff that has been reported tons of times. You need to read the forum.

Classic went from great at 9:45 to jam packed at 10:30. Only the leftovers on the sofas. Girls in rooms or sitting with guys eating fruits. None of my regulars anywhere to be seen. Reinforces why I don't do Classic after 10 pm. Girls there but busy and the male population triples which also means triple the smoke.

ParSeeker
06-06-24, 04:55
Hi folks,

Can somebody please rank the following clubs? I will be in Jakarta in July and have only been to Kota Indra, Classic, Travel and Kings Cross (Malio as well but just to observe).

What am I missing out? Spa / sauna service? Any Russians, Ukrainians, Uzebekistans or other Europeans?

Thanks in advance!

UngaBang
06-06-24, 05:28
I spent two months in Indonesia. This is was December and January. Sorry about not posting the FR. Have not been hanging around forums that much.

One month was spent in Jawa. 15 days in Bali. 15 days in Flores.

Jakarta:

I spent 20 days in Jakarta. Went to almost all the places listed in various threads. I'll just highlight my experiences and places I liked.

Accommodation:

The most accessible place is classic hotel. Honestly If you don't have sync work you can even rent a room here. It's cheap, has a aircon and bed and good enough wifi. I stayed for a couple of nights to experience and it was okay'ish. My goto recommendation however is the bnb's. Bnb's in Jakarta are pretty lax. You could call up any girl and she can reach your room without a hassle. I stayed at two different bnb's. It was pretty easy in both of them.

Incalls / listed places:

Classic, travel, Kota, emporium etc. Honestly all of them work. Spa's listed in the forum also work. I went to these places multiple times and there's no one fixed answer to VFM place. It keeps on changing. So you'll have to take your chance and explore these places. All of them are extremely safe. Prices range from 350 k - 700 k. For example, for me, the best experience I had was at classic spa. Classic bar was meh. I did get GFE but the experience in classic spa so amazing. The girl was awesome. Gave me her number and spent the weekend with me for 2 M. Which was pretty great.

Another place which turned out great for me was Malibu. Yes it is stupidly expensive. When I went there I went with the sole purpose of just drinks and a bit of fun. Ended up paying 3. 5 M for a 1's. Which is really expensive by Jakarta standards. But the girl, even though she didn't speak any English, and I become pretty close. I spent a weekend with her over grab food and packets of condoms and cigs. What an amazing weekend which costed me only 2 M. Of all the boobs I ever had the pleasure of touching, hers have to be the softest. Softer than cotton candy.

Online escort sites:

MR doesn't work that great. Tried two girls from euro girls escort. One dud. One amazing. Honestly I would recommend not trying. Listed places are better.

Tried Freja and Chantale from smooci. If you're into genuine horny, ready for everything, drug fuelled fun Chantale is the one to try. The woman does not quit.

Telegram nearby / line nearby:

Called up a woman from line nearby I think. Complete bait and switch. So didn't try again.

Online dating:

Bumble didn't work great. But tinder worked pretty well. Though I did find Jakarta woman to be a bit more conservative.

Bali:

I was with my Cambodian girl so didn't explore Bali.

Flores:

I was with my Cambodian girl so didn't explore Flores.

IMO Jakarta suffers from the same problem as Vietnam in that outcall is not easy to come by. Most of the action lies in neutral places or incalls. But like Vietnam enough exploring can give you the experiences of lifetime.

Bit of a hasty report cause I just shared what I remembered. If you've specific questions feel free to ask and I'll answer.

Expat American
06-06-24, 07:13

Anyway, hope some of that ramble is helpful to some of you. Jakarta is a very fun place to party, just wish it was as nice as Bali to hang out in!Great Report. If Jakarta was like Bali, it would be over run with tourists and the P4P scene would be nothing like it is now. Thank god theres nothing to do and no tourists to mess up the market.

AddictedToWomen
06-06-24, 11:22
Hi all,

Bloody excellent report! Many thanks for your efforts, this is what we come here for!

What dating apps you had results with?

Scarer
06-06-24, 13:09
Great FR. Very informative.

Wanted to know more about the Cambodian girl: the and went through your Cambodia FR. Man, that was more fun and was like a roller coaster. Its been 6 months now, is everything sorted with her?

I spent two months in Indonesia. This is was December and January. Sorry about not posting the FR. Have not been hanging around forums that much.

One month was spent in Jawa. 15 days in Bali. 15 days in Flores.

Jakarta:

I spent 20 days in Jakarta. Went to almost all the places listed in various threads. I'll just highlight my experiences and places I liked.

Accommodation:

The most accessible place is classic hotel. Honestly If you don't have sync work you can even rent a room here. It's cheap, has a aircon and bed and good enough wifi. I stayed for a couple of nights to experience and it was okay'ish. My goto recommendation however is the bnb's. Bnb's in Jakarta are pretty lax. You could call up any girl and she can reach your room without a hassle. I stayed at two different bnb's. It was pretty easy in both of them.

Incalls / listed places:

Classic, travel, Kota, emporium etc. Honestly all of them work. Spa's listed in the forum also work. I went to these places multiple times and there's no one fixed answer to VFM place. It keeps on changing. So you'll have to take your chance and explore these places. All of them are extremely safe. Prices range from 350 k - 700 k. For example, for me, the best experience I had was at classic spa. Classic bar was meh. I did get GFE but the experience in classic spa so amazing. The girl was awesome. Gave me her number and spent the weekend with me for 2 M. Which was pretty great.

Another place which turned out great for me was Malibu. Yes it is stupidly expensive. When I went there I went with the sole purpose of just drinks and a bit of fun. Ended up paying 3. 5 M for a 1's. Which is really expensive by Jakarta standards. But the girl, even though she didn't speak any English, and I become pretty close. I spent a weekend with her over grab food and packets of condoms and cigs. What an amazing weekend which costed me only 2 M. Of all the boobs I ever had the pleasure of touching, hers have to be the softest. Softer than cotton candy.

Online escort sites:

MR doesn't work that great. Tried two girls from euro girls escort. One dud. One amazing. Honestly I would recommend not trying. Listed places are better.

Tried Freja and Chantale from smooci. If you're into genuine horny, ready for everything, drug fuelled fun Chantale is the one to try. The woman does not quit.

Telegram nearby / line nearby:

Called up a woman from line nearby I think. Complete bait and switch. So didn't try again.

Online dating:

Bumble didn't work great. But tinder worked pretty well. Though I did find Jakarta woman to be a bit more conservative.

Bali:

I was with my Cambodian girl so didn't explore Bali.

Flores:

I was with my Cambodian girl so didn't explore Flores.

IMO Jakarta suffers from the same problem as Vietnam in that outcall is not easy to come by. Most of the action lies in neutral places or incalls. But like Vietnam enough exploring can give you the experiences of lifetime.

Bit of a hasty report cause I just shared what I remembered. If you've specific questions feel free to ask and I'll answer.

DevSagar
06-06-24, 14:25
Yesterday I. E. Wednesday I went to CJs at Hotel Mulia and reached at 11 PM. I reached and was informed by the lobby manager that it is ladies' night today and I have come on the right day. He personally escorted me and I chose my usual whiskey and it cost me 220 K. I knew that the place is pricey. My intention was to see the place, enjoy my 2 drinks and leave by 12 am. No lady to pick up as early morning I must be ready for work. The live band was lively and were singing foot tapping numbers in different languages. In fact, the highlight was they sang a Hindi song at the request of a guest. 95 percent chicks were either mature or not pretty. A few chicks, very few; approximately 10 or 15 max in my opinion on a jam-packed lady's night were doable. A few chicks did approach me and all quoted me 1 million for short time. I did not negotiate as I was not keen. I also noticed that majority of punters were there for music and drinks; not to pick up the girls. I also observed that a lot of chicks started to leave by 12.30 and by 1 am, when I left many, more were waiting for their cabs. A few did hit me there as well but were politely declined with no lady tonight. Certainly, a pricey place to enjoy but not a great place to pick up free lancers.

Today, called a chick from tinder. Very average experience at 800 K. Came at 2 PM, did her job and left by 3 PM. Happy to see her go.

Reached Emporium at 5 PM. Picked up a 1. 2 million chick. We went to the pool, took off her gown and was totally blown away by the contours of her body. Thank goodness me, I was the lone guy in pool because the debauchery that followed would not have been possible if I had other punters in the pool; I was shameless and no stopping me. Chick said let us go to the room after 20 minutes. After locking the door, she queried massage; first I said yes but then immediately changed my mind as I had not spent 1. 2 million for massage. Just grabbed her and told her to kiss me. Next 60 minutes were pure love making GFE session with lots of DFK, BJ, 69. Despite her best efforts, I could not cum as at my age I need either 3 to 4 hours or one session a day is enough but dick is greedy. She said I will help you and had a CIM. Zero regrets and two happy hours spent before I checked out at 7 PM with a smile on my face. Gave her 200 K tip. I had pinged a lot of Tinder and bumble chicks in morning as was looking for an afternoon session. Some of them wish to meet in night or late evening post their working hours but I am a spent force for the day, all bullets fired and pistol put to rest.

Regards.

Exoticspirit
06-06-24, 17:03
Reached Emporium at 5 PM. Picked up a 1. 2 million chick. We went to the pool, took off her gown and was totally blown away by the contours of her body. Thank goodness me, I was the lone guy in pool because the debauchery that followed would not have been possible if I had other punters in the pool; I was shameless and no stopping me. Chick said let us go to the room after 20 minutes. After locking the door, she queried massage; first I said yes but then immediately changed my mind as I had not spent 1. 2 million for massage. Just grabbed her and told her to kiss me. Next 60 minutes were pure love making GFE session with lots of DFK, BJ, 69. Despite her best efforts, I could not cum as at my age I need either 3 to 4 hours or one session a day is enough but dick is greedy. She said I will help you and had a CIM. Zero regrets and two happy hours spent before I checked out at 7 PM with a smile on my face. Gave her 200 K tip. That's pretty darn good. You got a good session at Emporium for like half the price you would have had to pay at Classic? Well done.

Yendappu
06-06-24, 17:25
Great report DevSagar. What are your thoughts on Emporium (1. 2 M) vs Classic (360 k), as emporium is almost 3 times expensive than Classic.

Yesterday I. E. Wednesday I went to CJs at Hotel Mulia and reached at 11 PM. I reached and was informed by the lobby manager that it is ladies' night today and I have come on the right day. He personally escorted me and I chose my usual whiskey and it cost me 220 K. I knew that the place is pricey. My intention was to see the place, enjoy my 2 drinks and leave by 12 am. No lady to pick up as early morning I must be ready for work. The live band was lively and were singing foot tapping numbers in different languages. In fact, the highlight was they sang a Hindi song at the request of a guest. 95 percent chicks were either mature or not pretty. A few chicks, very few; approximately 10 or 15 max in my opinion on a jam-packed lady's night were doable. A few chicks did approach me and all quoted me 1 million for short time. I did not negotiate as I was not keen. I also noticed that majority of punters were there for music and drinks; not to pick up the girls. I also observed that a lot of chicks started to leave by 12.30 and by 1 am, when I left many, more were waiting for their cabs. A few did hit me there as well but were politely declined with no lady tonight. Certainly, a pricey place to enjoy but not a great place to pick up free lancers.

Today, called a chick from tinder. Very average experience at 800 K. Came at 2 PM, did her job and left by 3 PM. Happy to see her go.

Reached Emporium at 5 PM. Picked up a 1. 2 million chick. We went to the pool, took off her gown and was totally blown away by the contours of her body. Thank goodness me, I was the lone guy in pool because the debauchery that followed would not have been possible if I had other punters in the pool; I was shameless and no stopping me. Chick said let us go to the room after 20 minutes. After locking the door, she queried massage; first I said yes but then immediately changed my mind as I had not spent 1. 2 million for massage. Just grabbed her and told her to kiss me. Next 60 minutes were pure love making GFE session with lots of DFK, BJ, 69. Despite her best efforts, I could not cum as at my age I need either 3 to 4 hours or one session a day is enough but dick is greedy. She said I will help you and had a CIM. Zero regrets and two happy hours spent before I checked out at 7 PM with a smile on my face. Gave her 200 K tip. I had pinged a lot of Tinder and bumble chicks in morning as was looking for an afternoon session. Some of them wish to meet in night or late evening post their working hours but I am a spent force for the day, all bullets fired and pistol put to rest.

Regards.

Banana Boi
06-06-24, 18:30
You got a good session at Emporium for like half the price you would have had to pay at Classic? Am I missing something?

Jimmy Boy 99
06-06-24, 18:53
Am I missing something?Exoticspirit apparently missed the part where DevSagar agreed to pay 1.2 million for the chick and thinks the 200K tip was the whole payment.

Zippos
06-06-24, 19:43
You sure did. Exoticspirit Added buggy before horse while reading the report 😅.

Am I missing something?

Exoticspirit
06-06-24, 20:04
Exoticspirit apparently missed the part where DevSagar agreed to pay 1.2 million for the chick and thinks the 200K tip was the whole payment.Oh I did get the 1. 2 million part for his session at Emporium. But I thought I read in past posts that sessions at Classic were 500-600 K for the room and then tips for FS were 2 million which is why I'm assuming that Classic is at least double the price. Then I just read that another claims that Emporium is actually three times higher priced than Classic. Yes I'm all mixed up now.

My apologies if this is actually pissing some of you guys off but I do make my efforts in contributing on the places I've been to. Just wrote very in depth reports for Medellin Colombia and Panama City in case any of you are interested in heading over to that part of the world.

Banana Boi
06-07-24, 02:01
My apologies if this is actually pissing some of you guys offCan I ask you when you are actually coming to Jakarta and how long you are staying for?

Also, what is your daily budget for girls and drinks? How many girls per day?

DevSagar
06-07-24, 02:30
My friend I assume you are doing a lot of homework before landing in Jakarta. We all do when we go to a new city but too much of in-depth survey and knowledge is confusing you. Please come with an open mind and enjoy the city, chicks and food. My unasked for advice. At Emporium, I paid 1. 2 million for the chick and 200 K as tips. Classic; although I have not gone but prices read on the forum are 350 K for one chick and 500 K for 2 chicks inclusive of everything. Hope that clears the confusion at your end. Have a wonderful trip.

Regards.

That's pretty darn good. You got a good session at Emporium for like half the price you would have had to pay at Classic? Well done.

DevSagar
06-07-24, 02:50
What I state below and share is my opinion based on my personal experience by having foots on the ground.

I am a die-hard fan of the stuff that I got to do in Emporium. I would any day again choose to spend 1. 2 M or 1. 4 M as they had 2 sets of girls. I am so used to doing the SA girls, dating app chicks and sugar dating chicks in my own hometown which of course comes at a heavy price like triple the Classic Vs Emporium or sometimes more but you count 3 shots Vs 1, I would any day opt for one with the total GFE. I am also not dismissing the fact about Classic as I have read from other forum members you get the same GFE at 33% price of Emporium, I would still choose Emporium as I am not a 20-minute slam bang thank you Maam kind of guy anymore. I am also not ignoring Classic as a venue for mongering which I will certainly do next time whenever my next trip happens just to experience it. I have a buddy in New Delhi who is a wealth manager working for a big MNC and his words to me once while investing still are rubbed on to my brain; That there is a buyer at every price point. See what is best suited for you.

Regards.

Great report DevSagar. What are your thoughts on Emporium (1. 2 M) vs Classic (360 k), as emporium is almost 3 times expensive than Classic.

Exoticspirit
06-07-24, 02:50
Can I ask you when you are actually coming to Jakarta and how long you are staying for?

Also, what is your daily budget for girls and drinks? How many girls per day?Sure, I'm coming in November and although it seems like a long time from now, I'm coming from Canada and staying in southeast Asia for three weeks. The 'anchor' of my trip is actually the final week when I fly to Sorong in Indonesia to scuba dive for a week around the Raja Ampat area. So that's why I'm coming through Jakarta on my way to and back from Sorong with one night stay on the front end and a daytime layover on the back end. I'm also touring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand doing both touristy and mongering activities.

I'm an older guy so only need one pop per day, maybe can get in two if there is an opportunity around midday but will be happy with one. I don't drink much so that leaves me with a decent budget for hopefully at least one girl per day that will work nicely for me.

Again, for those who are curious, I just came back from a tour to Latin America with full reports plus I know the Toronto mongering scene well in case any of you gents ever happen to come out this way.

Banana Boi
06-07-24, 03:33
If I understand you correctly you are coming to Jakarta for 1 day in November. I won't count the day time layover cause that's a waste in Jakarta unless you find someone online or a spa near the airport.

For 1 night no research needs to be done. All you need to do is go to Classic at 5 pm and get the hell out by 10 pm. If Classic is bad by 7 pm go to Travel or to Kota Indah within a 10 minute drive. If you want to blow more money for a nicer "environment" do Emporium, 1001, or one of 100's more spas like that. If you still want nicer or want a white chick or Vietnamese go to Malio. I also know of spas that start at 5 million and go way up from there if you want high end.

Oh, 1 big tip. If you see a nice girl at Classic you may want to grab her right away. Guys like me book them for 3 hours so you will miss out if you snooze. Some of my girls never make it back to a sofa. They are grabbed immediately by a guy or a mamasan to take to a potential customer.

That in a nutshell is all anyone needs to know about coming to Jakarta for 1 day.

GreenBud
06-07-24, 03:49
Oh, 1 big tip. If you see a nice girl at Classic you may want to grab her right away. Guys like me book them for 3 hours so you will miss out if you snooze. Some of my girls never make it back to a sofa. They are grabbed immediately by a guy or a mamasan to take to a potential customer.How much do you pay? How much do you tip?

It's it 3 X 350K (cost of girl for 1 hour) and 3 X 100K (tip for girl for 1 hour)?

Banana Boi
06-07-24, 04:07
How much do you pay? How much do you tip?

It's it 3 X 350K (cost of girl for 1 hour) and 3 X 100K (tip for girl for 1 hour)?I know someone on here is going to say I overpay or I could have negotiated a deal. If I book a girl for 1 hour I always hand over 400 k to mamasan and never ask for change back. So if I do 3 hours I give mama 1. 2 million and tip the girl anywhere from 300-600 k. Keep in mind this is with the top repeats I would never chance that commitment with a new girl. Luckily I have been batting 1000 on good sessions at Classic this trip. Who can ever complain about fucking a beautiful girl 22 and under for <400k plus tip?

SuperLove
06-07-24, 05:16
Bro, you are planning for November which is only for a few hours and planning 5 months in advance. Dude get some work, are you serious!

Sure, I'm coming in November and although it seems like a long time from now, I'm coming from Canada and staying in southeast Asia for three weeks. The 'anchor' of my trip is actually the final week when I fly to Sorong in Indonesia to scuba dive for a week around the Raja Ampat area. So that's why I'm coming through Jakarta on my way to and back from Sorong with one night stay on the front end and a daytime layover on the back end. I'm also touring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand doing both touristy and mongering activities.

I'm an older guy so only need one pop per day, maybe can get in two if there is an opportunity around midday but will be happy with one. I don't drink much so that leaves me with a decent budget for hopefully at least one girl per day that will work nicely for me.

Again, for those who are curious, I just came back from a tour to Latin America with full reports plus I know the Toronto mongering scene well in case any of you gents ever happen to come out this way.

SuperLove
06-07-24, 07:40
Well done banana, excellent analysis and I agree completely. Paying 350-400 k for a top girl is nothing and if you tip her or her mamasan generously at the end of the session it guarantees a better one next time as well. All those monger who feel tip is a waste of money, what can I say. Try and experience it first, treat it as a goodwill investment. Trust me most girls speak to each other about their experience in room.

I know someone on here is going to say I overpay or I could have negotiated a deal. If I book a girl for 1 hour I always hand over 400 k to mamasan and never ask for change back. So if I do 3 hours I give mama 1. 2 million and tip the girl anywhere from 300-600 k. Keep in mind this is with the top repeats I would never chance that commitment with a new girl. Luckily I have been batting 1000 on good sessions at Classic this trip. Who can ever complain about fucking a beautiful girl 22 and under for <400k plus tip?

DevSagar
06-07-24, 07:47
Yesterday, late night around 11.30 PM reached Starmoon Kota Indah. Honestly guys, when me and my colleague, let us call him V; both got down from the cab as Grab dropped us right outside the bar, was not getting good vibes or feeling about the atmosphere of the entire area. Both of us entered and immediately noticed the dull atmosphere and non-smiling chick faces. As it is, we were not going to fuck anyone there and in that bar. It took us only 30 seconds to come out of it and realized that at least not on this trip, this place is not for me. Perhaps, might visit next time when I am here with an open mind. It was smelly, the ratio of chicks to men was heavily loaded in men favor and hardly any punters there. A few old men on a few stools enjoying their beers and ogling at chicks. To each his own, but not for me and my buddy.

Booked another cab and reached Malio as had heard a lot about it too. V has been here earlier many times and has entertained a few of his customers during his previous visits. Mind you, his expense is all company sponsored and mine is hard earned own money. He flips his credit card and does not give a shit about expense. This place is the costliest amongst all 3- Bats, CJs; and Malio is a complete rip off. But, chicks simply Wow, both in terms of looks and numbers. Entry fee is 154 K with no drink included. Another BS rule is you cannot order 30 ML or a small drink. Always a double. I ordered a double Black label whiskey and it cost me 420 K, 33 K for mineral water. The chicks I saw in Malio were sexy and beautiful. Apart from Indonesian girls, girls from CIS, a few other SEA countries as well could be seen. They were indeed best of the lot. Since, I was there only for my drinks, chill time, and fun for 1 hour; V spoke to one hottie. She quoted him a price of 3. 8 M for one session in one hour in the room above. She also told him that her share is 66 K out of that money and the rest of it all goes to Malio management. The chick was damn sexy with beautiful face, body, and good assets. I also observed that many punters, primarily all South East Asian origin were taking these chicks in elevator to the rooms above. Don't know which country they belong to but yes, it was a common sight seeing punters and chicks going up and coming down. No live band but DJ was keeping the crowd entertained with his numbers. Everything about the place was top notch but costly.

SumiRano
06-07-24, 12:52
I'm coming through Jakarta on my way to and back from Sorong with one night stay on the front end and a daytime layover on the back end.Highly recommends BananaBoi's suggestion of hitting up Classic on your one day adventure. If you want to jam pack your day I'd start off in this order: massage places (opens at 10 am), Emporium, Travel, Classic, 1001, and finish the night off at Malio Lounge and Club (gives you a general idea of North Jakarta).

1001 and Malio imports / dancers you're going to end up paying incall agency rates (mirage, hush, tgf, eurphoria), which IMO isn't great value for SEA.

Your airport day, there's a few massage / spa's around the airport and Pik2 which could be found browsing socials.

Exoticspirit
06-07-24, 13:22
For 1 night no research needs to be done. All you need to do is go to Classic at 5 pm and get the hell out by 10 pm. If Classic is bad by 7 pm go to Travel or to Kota Indah within a 10 minute drive. If you want to blow more money for a nicer "environment" do Emporium, 1001, or one of 100's more spas like that. If you still want nicer or want a white chick or Vietnamese go to Malio. I also know of spas that start at 5 million and go way up from there if you want high end. That is a good strategy for me. Thanks for your input. I just booked a room at Classic for my one night stay there so will be staying on site anyway. Since I only need one girl and I assume there will be more than enough choice for me there, Classic will most likely be enough for at least the first visit to the city. And once I do see someone I like, I will pull her as I don't tend to sit around much anyway as I don't like drinking much.

For my return trip there if I want any mongering at all within the daytime layover I'll have, it would be nice to find some type of spa near the airport. Anybody here can suggest any?

I fly back in at around 10 am that day and my outgoing flight is 5:40 pm later in the afternoon. If Classic or Travel opens at 2 pm and they have anybody I like right at that time, maybe it could be doable but that route seems darn tight to make it back to the airport in time. So an airport area thing or just go to the city for a quick lunch would be the safest options for me.

Vendelo
06-07-24, 15:45
She quoted him a price of 3. 8 M for one session in one hour in the room above. She also told him that her share is 66 K out of that money and the rest of it all goes to Malio management..Did you mean her cut was 66,000 (US $4. 00) or 660,000 (US $40.00)?

Expat American
06-07-24, 17:51
For my return trip there if I want any mongering at all within the daytime layover I'll have, it would be nice to find some type of spa near the airport. Anybody here can suggest any?

I fly back in at around 10 am that day and my outgoing flight is 5:40 pm later in the afternoon. If Classic or Travel opens at 2 pm and they have anybody I like right at that time, maybe it could be doable but that route seems darn tight to make it back to the airport in time. So an airport area thing or just go to the city for a quick lunch would be the safest options for me.Before COVID on a dive trip I had one night in Jakarta. I spent it at Orchardz Hotel by the airport and they had a onsite spa. I don't know about daytime but it was okay at night. Nothing like Classic etc but decent massage and BBFS from an average looking girls. It may still be there but I don't know.

Expat American
06-07-24, 17:54
Yesterday, late night around 11.30 PM reached Starmoon Kota Indah. Honestly guys, when me and my colleague, let us call him V; both got down from the cab as Grab dropped us right outside the bar, was not getting good vibes or feeling about the atmosphere of the entire area. Both of us entered and immediately noticed the dull atmosphere and non-smiling chick faces. As it is, we were not going to fuck anyone there and in that bar. It took us only 30 seconds to come out of it and realized that at least not on this trip, this place is not for me. Perhaps, might visit next time when I am here with an open mind. It was smelly, the ratio of chicks to men was heavily loaded in men favor and hardly any punters there. A few old men on a few stools enjoying their beers and ogling at chicks. To each his own, but not for me and my buddy.

Booked another cab and reached Malio as had heard a lot about it too. V has been here earlier many times and has entertained a few of his customers during his previous visits. Mind you, his expense is all company sponsored and mine is hard earned own money. He flips his credit card and does not give a shit about expense. This place is the costliest amongst all 3- Bats, CJs; and Malio is a complete rip off. But, chicks simply Wow, both in terms of looks and numbers. Entry fee is 154 K with no drink included. Another BS rule is you cannot order 30 ML or a small drink. Always a double. I ordered a double Black label whiskey and it cost me 420 K, 33 K for mineral water. The chicks I saw in Malio were sexy and beautiful. Apart from Indonesian girls, girls from CIS, a few other SEA countries as well could be seen. They were indeed best of the lot. Since, I was there only for my drinks, chill time, and fun for 1 hour; V spoke to one hottie. She quoted him a price of 3. 8 M for one session in one hour in the room above. She also told him that her share is 66 K out of that money and the rest of it all goes to Malio management. The chick was damn sexy with beautiful face, body, and good assets. I also observed that many punters, primarily all South East Asian origin were taking these chicks in elevator to the rooms above. Don't know which country they belong to but yes, it was a common sight seeing punters and chicks going up and coming down. No live band but DJ was keeping the crowd entertained with his numbers. Everything about the place was top notch but costly.Malio is not a place to pick girls to fuck. The way to play there is to find a nice compliant girl and buy her those little 66 K drinks. For about 4 USD you will get the lap dance of your life. I've got full DFK, fingering, boobs access and all for a few of those drinks. Spend 30 min with the girl and make out for less than $20. IF that makes you horny, head back to Classic and fuck a 19 yo for another $40. Life is good.

Exoticspirit
06-07-24, 18:02
Bro, you are planning for November which is only for a few hours and planning 5 months in advance. Dude get some work, are you serious!Yes I'm planning ahead because I have Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Bangkok, Pattaya, Jakarta and Sorong to figure out. This means flights, getting around on the ground, mongering, tourist stuff, hotels, etc. Plus a week out at sea in Raja Ampat. Can't plan this all in 2 weeks, at least not me. Jakarta will be full day and a half on my way to Raja Ampat and on return will be for several hours (rather than sit at the airport). Work? No I'm retired man.

DevSagar
06-07-24, 23:58
660 K is the girl share, My bad. It came out 66 K, zero went missing. Thanks for pointing it out.

Did you mean her cut was 66,000 (US $4. 00) or 660,000 (US $40.00)?

DevSagar
06-08-24, 02:55
Save your best for the last, so true.

Initial plan- Visit to the mall, buy a few souvenirs, coffee shop, pack luggage and then sleep at 10 PM for my return flight next day. No intention to fuck as one of my sugar babes in Delhi waiting for her daddy to return, give his dick and money. Wanted to preserve my juice for her.

3 PM, got a ping from Emporium; Sir, are you coming today also. I got mind fucked and hooked. All my plans went downhill. I promised myself that I will exercise self-control and got ready to leave for mall. My thoughts were still pussy focused and I gave up fighting with them and booked a Grab for Classic as wanted to check the place to reach around 5 PM. Little head advised the big head that keep Classic and Spas for next time and go to Emporium. Tried changing my location to Emporium in Grab but could not. Shared my concern with the driver and he said do not worry, I know the place and will take you there. A Guy in Emporium got in and out of the elevator before me so he got the chance to pick and choose the chick first. I found a lot more punters today than yesterday. I selected a 1. 4 M chick first; big boobs, tall and nice shapely figure. She came and sat with me on sofa and then I noticed the chick had a little bit of moustache and she joked yes, just like you. I went up to Mamasan and told to change the chick. I would not have been comfortable with DFKing the chick, mental block. The mamasan said she give good service and natural everything. I said no and was suggested another one. I went by the suggestion and off we went.

Boy O Boy, Amazing, complete chill time, relaxing and satisfactory. There were 2 more punters in the pool today alongside me. We punters chose our 3 discreet spots in pool and all of us were enjoying with our respective chicks. I do not fuck without a condom but my chick wanted me to do it there and then only. I said no way, plus my 90-minute session would have ended because post my nutting, I am not interested anymore. There was no holding back; shameless as ever like a BF with his chick. We went to the room and I had the best session of my trip and wonderful GFE session with the chick; anything and everything except the anal, we did. She was extremely co-operative. I fucked and fucked; could not cum, requested her for CIM and mid-way told her I need to fuck you again. Went on like a train wherein both of us were sweating and dead tired; she said you got good stamina. Told her I need to rest as my legs were shivering with intense doggy and a horny dog that I was at that point of time. She said you very strong but your dick not strong. Told her to kiss me and it will be strong soon and it was. I did her in doggy again and it was like an athlete who had to cross the finishing line; no matter what and not falter on the track. It was a marathon and finally did cum in her pussy. It was a feeling of extreme gratification and fulfilment for me. Both of us were dead tired and she simply fell into my arms on bed as both of us wanted to catch our breaths and recover from what we did. I had my shower, tipped her well and checked out of the place to have a coffee at Starbucks opposite the place. Patted myself on the back as was proud of my performance today and reached my hotel to be joined by my colleague over JDs and Fish and chips dinner in my hotel restaurant as had zero energy to go anywhere else. I am checking out of Jakarta on Saturday to come again and discover the city, food, chicks as this time I was not my usual self-first 4 days and lacked the energy.

I wish to thank all the forum members who have contributed here as I had read the last few pages before I landed and was well equipped with all the desired information. I am also grateful to 2/3 buddies who approached me upon reading my message on the open forum regarding my query on the hotel.

Many thanks again Gentlemen. Have a fantastic weekend.

Regards.

DevSagar
06-09-24, 03:49
Yeah Mate, it is and God's been kind. I did see that make out sessions happening on the sofa; I was sitting on the stool watching the dancers and enjoying the music. I would not mind paying these kind of hotties from here of or similar quality around 3 M to spend a complete day with me because night I want my rest and prefer sleeping alone. I am sure I will find chick when I am there next time. Thanks for your tip.

Malio is not a place to pick girls to fuck. The way to play there is to find a nice compliant girl and buy her those little 66 K drinks. For about 4 USD you will get the lap dance of your life. I've got full DFK, fingering, boobs access and all for a few of those drinks. Spend 30 min with the girl and make out for less than $20. IF that makes you horny, head back to Classic and fuck a 19 yo for another $40. Life is good.

Gonz0
06-09-24, 16:31
Malio is not a place to pick girls to fuck. The way to play there is to find a nice compliant girl and buy her those little 66 K drinks. For about 4 USD you will get the lap dance of your life. I've got full DFK, fingering, boobs access and all for a few of those drinks. Spend 30 min with the girl and make out for less than $20.Sorry for my ignorance, but I've never been to Malio.

This sounds like a lot of fun for a small outlay, but surely it can't actually be this cheap or easy - 264 - 330 K (4-5 lady drinks) for a 30 minute lap dance with a very attractive lady. Possibly including DFK, fingering and boob access.

I read some older reports on Malio, and there was mention of a cover / entrance charge of 150 K, having to reserve a table, another about being pressured to buy multiple drinks upfront and a minimum spend.

Is there a minimum spend required?

Excluding my own drinks, are there any extra costs that would need to be included, if I wanted to try out Expat American's suggestion?

JSmithJ88
06-09-24, 18:20
Sorry for my ignorance, but I've never been to Malio.

This sounds like a lot of fun for a small outlay, but surely it can't actually be this cheap or easy - 264 - 330 K (4-5 lady drinks) for a 30 minute lap dance with a very attractive lady. Possibly including DFK, fingering and boob access.

I read some older reports on Malio, and there was mention of a cover / entrance charge of 150 K, having to reserve a table, another about being pressured to buy multiple drinks upfront and a minimum spend.

Is there a minimum spend required?

Excluding my own drinks, are there any extra costs that would need to be included, if I wanted to try out Expat American's suggestion?There is a fee to enter malio.

There is no min to sit on the couches.

I have sat there with a beer when it wasnt busy.