PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Cute Marathi
07-13-08, 08:07
Does anybody knows, what is Japanese girls behaviour towards Indian guys.

I got a mixed responses when I tried to dance with few J-girls in some bars.

Some girls don't even want to talk but some of them are very open and allow me to dance, kiss, grab etc.

Gyaos
07-14-08, 09:55
I find that living in Korea it is hard to get any progress.

Maybe you should speak Korean. Or "Jovitos" if you were in the world of "Raiders of the Post Ark." The media plugs Japan as "The sexless society", so turn them on.

Gyaos.

AussieGaigin
07-14-08, 10:12

Some girls don't even want to talk but some of them are very open and allow me to dance, kiss, grab etc.
You have answered this question yourself.

Happens to all nationalities, there are no set rules in this game. At least you didn't get 100% rejection.

The Special One
07-14-08, 12:22

Some girls don't even want to talk but some of them are very open and allow me to dance, kiss, grab etc.Generally speaking, blacks, arabs, and indians do not fare as well as whites on the nampa playing field.

Topos
07-14-08, 18:10

Some girls don't even want to talk but some of them are very open and allow me to dance, kiss, grab etc.What do you think can I come to India and Grab and kiss the girls like you do here.

what would be my sucess rate be in India

THINK ABOUT IT, US GAIJIN ARE A SCARY BUNCH.

Topos

Zeltron
07-16-08, 11:00
Hello, I'm french and will be soon in osaka for some days.

Is there places where I can meet japanese girls?

I don't like have to pay for meeting people, so I'm searching for bars, disco like that, but hot bars and hot discos!

Its the first time I'll go tojapan, and don't speak japanese language (and its difficult for me to speak english too! )

Thank you

Teppenyaki
08-01-08, 05:03
I've had a lot of success with mixi.

(....)

While mixi is great, I do think there are other furin-based legit deai sites out there. Its just a matter of finding them.Besides of mixi, that is a huge community where it is possible to easily find groups that share any interest, including sex, and besides the obvious deai web sites, anyone scored through "friendship web sites" like japanfriends in japanguide.com?

Thanks for any report about this

T.

Topos
08-01-08, 08:41
Hello, I'm french and will be soon in osaka for some days.

Is there places where I can meet japanese girls?

I don't like have to pay for meeting people, so I'm searching for bars, disco like that, but hot bars and hot discos!

Its the first time I'll go tojapan, and don't speak japanese language (and its difficult for me to speak english too! )

Thank you

I suggest you post this in the Osaka board, not here

Look down the list in the main board, It`s under Kansai.

Topos

Nino
08-01-08, 10:15
Besides of mixi, that is a huge community where it is possible to easily find groups that share any interest, including sex, and besides the obvious deai web sites, anyone scored through "friendship web sites" like japanfriends in japanguide.com?

Thanks for any report about this

T.

I think this idea that there are large numbers of girls out there who look for recreational sex is typical male wishful thinking. Face it, male and female sexuality is different. We look for sex, they look for relationships. So, on any social sites you have males running around looking for non-committal sex and females looking for "serious" replies. Just like in real life; any girl who just wants sex needs only to smile. And so, just like in real life, you have to jump through the same hoops on those on those sites; pretend that you are serious candidate, play games, blah blah.
Of course, if you are young and single, that is a lot easier than if you are old and married and game-playing become seriously idioty. Again, just in real life.

Now, on the other hand, if you are looking compensated dating, then there is plenty of opportunity if you speak Japanese. Lots of deai sites where girls are looking for sugardaddies ("Papa"). But just like in real life, you tend to get what you pay for. The knockouts who are looking for sugardaddy know that they are worth more than the bussus. These days it is pretty typical to see requests for "@5" or "@6", meaning 5 or 6 man.
If you are into fat girls, however, you are in luck. They ask a lot less. It is not uncommon to see a "debu" girl asking for only "1.5". Market forces at work...

Azure Knight
08-04-08, 17:04
I dunno, I've met a fair share of girls off mixi, and while I had to do the relationship game for some, for others it was strictly a "meet for sex" deal. Given my own personal experiences, and some of the stories I've read on mixi and other places, it seems like there's a lot of casual sex floating around out there. The only problem is finding it.

As Nino said, most women just have to smile to get sex, so many of them never have to deal with the internet. Quite a few do though...those who are married/in relationship and can't afford to be flashy with their actions, those looking for something specific and haven't found it yet, those who don't want to do hookups in public, etc. I have to rely on the internet as nampa is not something I can do easily in my situation. I feel like there's a goldmine out there somewhere, its just a matter of knowing how to get to it.

Lion
08-05-08, 00:34
Now, on the other hand, if you are looking compensated dating, then there is plenty of opportunity if you speak Japanese. Lots of deai sites where girls are looking for sugardaddies ("Papa"). But just like in real life, you tend to get what you pay for. The knockouts who are looking for sugardaddy know that they are worth more than the bussus. These days it is pretty typical to see requests for "@5" or "@6", meaning 5 or 6 man.
If you are into fat girls, however, you are in luck. They ask a lot less. It is not uncommon to see a "debu" girl asking for only "1.5". Market forces at work...

Asoboo used to have some of these but they cleaned up their site quite a bit.

If you (or anyone else) care to share any legit deai sites where gals are looking for a reasonible payment it would be appreciated. I am always reluctant to try one since the majority are some kind of scam that fill your inbox with junk mail.

Nino
08-05-08, 05:02
Asoboo used to have some of these but they cleaned up their site quite a bit.

If you (or anyone else) care to share any legit deai sites where gals are looking for a reasonible payment it would be appreciated. I am always reluctant to try one since the majority are some kind of scam that fill your inbox with junk mail.

There are plenty of those, but you need Japanese reading ability to use them.
As an example, this is one:
http://www.kyokyo.net/furin/1/mailbbs.cgi

Of course there are plenty of scam sites, but they are easy to spot. Anything that has flashy design, makes outrageous claims and wants you to sign up is obviously a scam. Simple rule: If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

In addition, I thought it was simply common sense that you use a webmail address for this sort of thing and not your main mail address.

Lion
08-06-08, 01:41
As an example, this is one:
http://www.kyokyo.net/furin/1/mailbbs.cgi

In addition, I thought it was simply common sense that you use a webmail address for this sort of thing and not your main mail address.

Thanks for the link-it looks useful. It is common sense to use webmail, though that doesn't stop the junk from filling up that one. Also, some like lovesquares reject any free webmail addresses.

Gunma Man
08-14-08, 03:23
Just a random question -- I've never done DH, just massage places and the like. When you do DH, do you usually have it at your home/apartment? If so, do you bother cleaning up? Just curious.

Nino
08-14-08, 17:47
Just a random question -- I've never done DH, just massage places and the like. When you do DH, do you usually have it at your home/apartment? If so, do you bother cleaning up? Just curious.

If you are married, that is probably strongly advisable :-)

Techrepjapan
08-14-08, 21:42
When you do DH, do you usually have it at your home / apartment? If so, do you bother cleaning up? Just curious.Am I missing some thing from your question?

"... do you bother cleaning up?"

I guess it a personal choice. It's your home/apartment. It depends on what you need/want to clean up. I wouldn't want used condoms or sperm filled tissues laying around my place whether I was married or not.

Gunma Man
08-15-08, 06:26
I wouldn't want used condoms or sperm filled tissues laying around my place whether I was married or not.
If you are married, that is probably strongly advisable :-)I was thinking more along the lines of cleaning up the apartment and making things more presentable for the "guest" before she arrives. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Nino
08-15-08, 18:45
I was thinking more along the lines of cleaning up the apartment and making things more presentable for the "guest" before she arrives. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

I donīt see any need to make your apartment presentable for the guest. She is not from Vogue Magazine, is she?
That you should have a working shower facility, clean bedsheets, towels, and condoms and lube ready is just common sense, isnīt it?

The idea that you would want to show a DH girl round your house is kind of funny though. Sure, if you get a kick out of it, why not :-)

Techrepjapan
08-15-08, 23:54
I was thinking more along the lines of cleaning up the apartment and making things more presentable for the "guest" before she arrives. Sorry I wasn't more clear.Ah. Before she arrives. My thinking would be the same as for personal hygiene. You wouldn't be really happy if some pig of a girl showed up half-drunk with fresh splooge dripping out of her money-box. Would you?

I wouldn't make my place spotless. But, I would at least clean-up any hair from other girls and hide souvenir bras and panties. Make it look like you don't have any regulars showing up.

I made the mistake of being honest once with one of these girls when she asked me if it was my "first time to use this type of service". We had already had one round of fun and were taking a rest. I honestly said, "yes. ". I'm not sure why she should care, but her attitude completely changed.

Lion
08-19-08, 00:00
I made the mistake of being honest once with one of these girls when she asked me if it was my "first time to use this type of service". We had already had one round of fun and were taking a rest. I honestly said, "yes. ". I'm not sure why she should care, but her attitude completely changed.

DH/fuzoku girls often ask me this question-usually because they rarely have caucasion customers and are curious. I am never sure how to answer, so I say a couple times before.

In your case, was the attitude changed for the better or worse? I could see either happening.

For the better-you are an innocent guy who is a newbie at this. She wants to show you a good time.
For the worse-you are obviously a lier and are trying to convince her you are the innocent type.

Techrepjapan
08-20-08, 06:11
In your case, was the attitude changed for the better or worse?After honestly telling her. Her attitude was worse. Which I couldn't understand why.

Her attitude was like she was my girlfriend and I was fucking around on her. Although we played two more times. She wasn't as GFE as she was during the first round.

Lion
08-21-08, 02:57
After honestly telling her. Her attitude was worse. Which I couldn't understand why.

Her attitude was like she was my girlfriend and I was fucking around on her. Although we played two more times. She wasn't as GFE as she was during the first round.

You honestly said it was the first time to use that kind of service and her attitude got worse? That is a hard one to understand, especially if she is playing like a GF.

Inakajin
08-21-08, 02:59
After honestly telling her. Her attitude was worse. Which I couldn't understand why.

Interesting. Many times I've had DH women ask me the same kind of question, and I always answer "occasionally" or "a few times." For most, my response didn't seem to make much difference, but among a few of them, I also detected a change in attitude/friendliness afterwards. A very few even went so far as to ask me which agencies, and if I mentioned their agency, some even asked which woman! Of course, I just laughed and told them that was a "dame" question.

My guess is that some--maybe many--Japanese women have a somewhat idealistic view of us Western men and therefore expect that we have little or no experience with the sex business thing and therefore feel that we are somehow "pure"--you know, sweet husbands/boyfriends, etc. When those kind find out we have had experience, maybe they suddenly view us as no different from the Japanese customers they have.

A few I've been with have even grilled me about my relationship with my wife and even asked me why I was fucking around if she was my friend and we had sex regularly. Strange, considering the business they're in!

Lion
08-21-08, 03:21
Interesting. Many times I've had DH women ask me the same kind of question, and I always answer "occasionally" or "a few times." For most, my response didn't seem to make much difference, but among a few of them, I also detected a change in attitude/friendliness afterwards. A very few even went so far as to ask me which agencies, and if I mentioned their agency, some even asked which woman! Of course, I just laughed and told them that was a "dame" question.

My guess is that some--maybe many--Japanese women have a somewhat idealistic view of us Western men and therefore expect that we have little or no experience with the sex business thing and therefore feel that we are somehow "pure"--you know, sweet husbands/boyfriends, etc. When those kind find out we have had experience, maybe they suddenly view us as no different from the Japanese customers they have.

A few I've been with have even grilled me about my relationship with my wife and even asked me why I was fucking around if she was my friend and we had sex regularly. Strange, considering the business they're in!

You're probably right about the idealized version of us Western men. We might be their first, and they want to be our first pro as well. I usually say I rarely use DH, but it might be better to say never or only second time.

As to the "do you have a wife/GF" question-my answer is my GF won't give head and/or lives out of town, so I need a good BBBJ for release. That seems to satisfy their curiosity.

Techrepjapan
08-21-08, 07:23
You honestly said it was the first time to use that kind of service and her attitude got worse? That is a hard one to understand, especially if she is playing like a GF. Let me clarify. She asked me if it was my first time to use this type of service. I told her, "No. It was not my first time". That was after we had already played Round 1. After I told her honestly that she was not the first. Round 2 and 3 were not as GFE as Round 1.

Like I said. She is in the business. Why would she care?

Zcorps
08-21-08, 15:11
Does anyone know of any STD clinics in Tokyo? Or does anyone know the best way to find an STD clinic in Japan in general? I don't think I've caught anything, but I've spent about a month in Japan already, it's about time for a check up. I'd ask my co-workers, but I don't want to deal with an explanation.

Techrepjapan
08-22-08, 02:05
A few I've been with have even grilled me about my relationship with my wife and even asked me why I was fucking around if she was my friend and we had sex regularly. Strange, considering the business they're in!I agree. It is strange about their attitude if you tell them you have a girlfriend or you are married. I find this strange, because a lot of their Japanese customers ARE married. It is almost an Asian culture thing.

I learned very quickly after moving here and using any type of service. I never tell them I have a girlfriend or that I am married. I will tell them either my girlfriend recently broke-up with me or I am divorced.

And, as I posted earlier. I now always tell them it is my first time using their service. Which is sort of being honest, if it is the first time I am with that specific girl. It is the first time I am using "her" service. I no longer tell them that I have met other girls from her same service or that I have used other services.

Nino
08-22-08, 08:42
I agree. It is strange about their attitude if you tell them you have a girlfriend or you are married. I find this strange, because a lot of their Japanese customers ARE married. It is almost an Asian culture thing.

I learned very quickly after moving here and using any type of service. I never tell them I have a girlfriend or that I am married. I will tell them either my girlfriend recently broke-up with me or I am divorced. (snip)

I always tell them that I am married but sexless. With is true, and which is quite normal in Japan. And I never had any problem with that. There are some girls you hit it off with and some you donīt, that is just human nature.

I donīt see why I should lie about my background; the whole point of using Delivery Health is not having to play games.

As for the girls being hardcore professionals, that is absolutely not so in Japan. Some are, of course, but most are OLs, students, or freeters who need some extra cash. That is precisely what makes the scene in Japan so charming.

Techrepjapan
08-22-08, 09:03
I donīt see why I should lie about my background; the whole point of using Delivery Health is not having to play games.

As for the girls being hardcore professionals, that is absolutely not so in Japan. Some are, of course, but most are OLs, students, or freeters who need some extra cash. That is precisely what makes the scene in Japan so charming.I agree with you. We are paying cash for a service. There should be no games involved. This is also why I use the services more often than trying to nampa. A lot less time and effort involved by just paying for it.

I didn't mean to imply that I thought most of these girls are pros. I know they are not. But, getting in to the business they are in. They should know that some of the customers are going to be married or have girlfriends.

Stew2
08-22-08, 18:50
Zcorps - Try calling the the Tokyo English Life Line. I bet these guys can tell you. I've found English speaking physicians in the past by calling them: they are confidential (don't ask who you are...) and set up for all kinds of crucial info for foreigners. Their web site is: http://www.telljp.com/ You can find their phone number there.

Stew2

Does anyone know of any STD clinics in Tokyo? Or does anyone know the best way to find an STD clinic in Japan in general? I don't think I've caught anything, but I've spent about a month in Japan already, it's about time for a check up. I'd ask my co-workers, but I don't want to deal with an explanation.

Nino
08-22-08, 19:14
Does anyone know of any STD clinics in Tokyo? Or does anyone know the best way to find an STD clinic in Japan in general? I don't think I've caught anything, but I've spent about a month in Japan already, it's about time for a check up. I'd ask my co-workers, but I don't want to deal with an explanation.If Shibuya is convenient for you, there is a small STD clinic on Dogenzaka, just a few meters up from 109 Bldg on the right hand side. Suitable close to the Love Hotel Hill :-)

Just walk and look for the sign. It is call "Hiro Clinic" in Hirakana. Phone is 5458-1860. The doctor is a young Chinese guy, speaks English. I went there for a checkup as I thought I had cought something. Luckily I hadnīt.

As a fringe benefit, you`ll see some real cuties in the waiting room. Obviously, they work in the area. Not sure if I can think of a good pickup line for that environment though :-)

Gunma Man
08-23-08, 02:57
Another inquisitive question from me: Does anyone know of any good depilatory products in Japan for use in the genital area?

Nino
09-05-08, 07:45
I have received a response from a Deai site. She says she is a Korean student, looks fine (been working as a model), and has the specs 162cm, 50kg, 89ー59-86. Wants 2 man.

I think she probably is a pro rather than a student, the response came too quick and is too cheap. But anyway... could be fun. If someone wants to try, Iīll pass on her e-mail.

Azure Knight
09-05-08, 10:52
Hey Nino, I might be interested in that. Tokyo, right? If I could meet her later tonight...

Nino
09-05-08, 14:23
I have just been reminded by private mail that some members here speak zilch Japanese.
So to clarify: The Korean girl was not asking for 2 guys, she was asking for 20,000 Yen.

I wonder how much cross-communication is going on here...

Lion
09-08-08, 03:10
Probably should go into a different thread, but.

1) Brushing teeth is not a good idea before you're about to engage in play. It's been proven that infections can get into tiny cuts in the gums that get opened up when you brush. If it's a concern about bad breath or bacteria, a good swill of Listerine will sort that out.

2) AK, it's probably not the size of your equipment, it's the depth of her vagina. Like you boys vary in size, we too, have different sizes. Some girls just have extremely shallow vaginas that makes it painful to take even an average size. Also, if she was pre-menstrual, her cervix could have been a bit swollen and tender. If anything, you making her orgasm was a big help, the vaginal muscles relax after orgasm and allow for more, errr, accommodation. It's an old trick of the trade for girls to use a vibrator on themselves prior to an appointment so that it is less painful.

On a side note, Nino, you'd be absolutely shocked if you knew of how 'unprepared to make the most of the time' some people are. Believe it or not, some punters just want to spend the hour TALKING. : D

GG posted this on the Tokyo thread, but I think it worth reposting here.

I used to think brushing first was a good idea, but prehaps a gargle and breath mint is a better one.

Teppenyaki
11-10-08, 02:40
Hello gents,

I`d like to remove my profile and account from the payment nampa web site http://www.loves.ne.jp/

Since I was able to become a member of this site several months ago, I was sure I could be able to sign out. However my Japanese language skills are not so good as I tought, because I cannot find the way to sign out.

If someone has the same membership and is so kind to teach me how to sign out, I will be so grateful.

Thanks in advance

T.

Tanya1177
11-13-08, 14:48
people are running to the internet to solicit information and also to place advertisements for their goods and services. the response has been good since the population of the people using the web is rising day by day. the world's oldest profession has too planted a seed on the internet and it is soon becoming very famous. to access the services, you just type a few keywords in a search engine like google. this will give the information about all these call girls and boys. most of the services will be disguised as massage therapies. the street walkers in the cyberspace will charge approximately $300 an hour. some sites are very legal yet they are accused of offering internet prostitution.

it is hard for federal agencies to look at it since pornography is not illegal. the law enforcers on front lines of cyber crime are slowly coming to address the rising problem. it is a point of concern since young women are prostituting with the highest bidders in the chat rooms. investigations are now every where.computers and phones are being confirep001ed to avoid any possible widespread of internet prostitution. the social dating web sites are earning their revenue by show casing the so called fancy sex workers. the information is readily available at a click of a link. incase you did not know, the thriving business is not done at the hometown of the internet prostitutes. to avoid embarrassments, the women travel from as far as california to chicago to engage in the online sex trade. they might stay for a month then take a flight back.

some women will even offer sex for free on the internet but for many it is a sex for money kind of a trade. actually street walkers in the cyberspace charge more than the street prostitutes. in dallas, miami and boston the women charge between $150 and $300 per hour while the normal commercial sex workers charge $10 to $15. this shows that internet prostitution is viewed to have a touch of class. in japan it is a more horrible case. internet prostitution is as a result of sheer poverty. it is a part time job. the "internet cafe refugees" engage in prostitution since they have food to eat or a place to sleep. males and females meet in a cafe to perform internet prostitution. they use the internet to get any customer. they use a hotel to dispense their services but when it becomes so expensive the private booths in the cafe also act as convenient places.

they offer oral sex for around 10, 000 yen and will even offer to do anything for you if you in return pay for the cafe bill which is mere 3, 000 yen. the most popular places to meet these internet prostitutes or "internet cafe refugees" is in deai kissa (cafes for meeting) and also in 24 hours establishments where they spend the nights. they have no fixed physical address that is why internet prostitution is a perfect arrangement for them. the e-commerce is intensely marketing the escorts like never before. they put a very enticing advertisement and out of the most probably 250 replies they get three regular stable customers. an escort will claim to offer intimate evening meetings, make a wonderful impression on your behalf and actually do whatever gives you pleasure. if this is how enticing the rent-a-woman world is, men are bound to go it cyber.

Techrepjapan
11-14-08, 09:18
what is the point of your posting?

other than you seem to not have any friends to talk to, so you want to unload here?

people are running to the internet to solicit information and also to place advertisements for their goods and services. the response has been good since the population of the people using the web is rising day by day. the world's oldest profession has too planted a seed on the internet and it is soon becoming very famous. to access the services, you just type a few keywords in a search engine like google. this will give the information about all these call girls and boys. most of the services will be disguised as massage therapies. the street walkers in the cyberspace will charge approximately $300 an hour. some sites are very legal yet they are accused of offering internet prostitution.

it is hard for federal agencies to look at it since pornography is not illegal. the law enforcers on front lines of cyber crime are slowly coming to address the rising problem. it is a point of concern since young women are prostituting with the highest bidders in the chat rooms. investigations are now every where.computers and phones are being confirep001ed to avoid any possible widespread of internet prostitution. the social dating web sites are earning their revenue by show casing the so called fancy sex workers. the information is readily available at a click of a link. incase you did not know, the thriving business is not done at the hometown of the internet prostitutes. to avoid embarrassments, the women travel from as far as california to chicago to engage in the online sex trade. they might stay for a month then take a flight back.

some women will even offer sex for free on the internet but for many it is a sex for money kind of a trade. actually street walkers in the cyberspace charge more than the street prostitutes. in dallas, miami and boston the women charge between $150 and $300 per hour while the normal commercial sex workers charge $10 to $15. this shows that internet prostitution is viewed to have a touch of class. in japan it is a more horrible case. internet prostitution is as a result of sheer poverty. it is a part time job. the "internet cafe refugees" engage in prostitution since they have food to eat or a place to sleep. males and females meet in a cafe to perform internet prostitution. they use the internet to get any customer. they use a hotel to dispense their services but when it becomes so expensive the private booths in the cafe also act as convenient places.

they offer oral sex for around 10, 000 yen and will even offer to do anything for you if you in return pay for the cafe bill which is mere 3, 000 yen. the most popular places to meet these internet prostitutes or "internet cafe refugees" is in deai kissa (cafes for meeting) and also in 24 hours establishments where they spend the nights. they have no fixed physical address that is why internet prostitution is a perfect arrangement for them. the e-commerce is intensely marketing the escorts like never before. they put a very enticing advertisement and out of the most probably 250 replies they get three regular stable customers. an escort will claim to offer intimate evening meetings, make a wonderful impression on your behalf and actually do whatever gives you pleasure. if this is how enticing the rent-a-woman world is, men are bound to go it cyber.

Global Girl
11-14-08, 12:26
i'm not sure why this posting was allowed, as obviously 'tanya' has no concrete knowledge or information on escorting or p4p in japan. she posts in a variety of cities on several continents just changing the city name and a detail or two that makes it look relevant to the country it's being posted in.

if anywhere, shouldn't this posting be placed either in classified adverts or in one of the general sex information threads?

Topos
11-14-08, 15:03
People are running to the Internet to solicit information and also to place advertisements for their goods and services. The response has been good since the population of the people using the web is rising day by day. The world's oldest profession has too planted a seed on the Internet and it is soon becoming very famous. To access the services, you just type a few keywords in a search engine like Google. This will give the information about all these call girls and boys. Most of the services will be disguised as massage therapies. The street walkers in the cyberspace will charge approximately $300 an hour. Some sites are very legal yet they are accused of offering Internet prostitution.

If you think your posting gave me any more new I didn`t know

IT DIDN`T

I have a question, when was the last time you got laid, a while I guess!!!

Topos

LuvumBare
11-18-08, 23:13
http://www.megaporn.com/video/?v=BXN7CDUU
http://www.megaporn.com/video/?v=DJEGSZT1
http://www.megaporn.com/video/?v=WQ6CIQKH

Teppenyaki
11-26-08, 09:21
Hello gents,

I`d like to remove my profile and account from the payment nampa web site http://www.loves.ne.jp/

If someone has the same membership and is so kind to teach me how to sign out, I will be so grateful.

Thanks in advance

T.Trying and retrying, I managed to remove my membership by myself.
However, for anyone that could have the same problem, clicking this link

http://www.loves.ne.jp/mem/taikai.php3

his membership page will open and following the clear step-by-step instructions on screen he will remove his account successfully.

Peace

T.

Inakajin
12-03-08, 02:43
It appears this website has departed. Unfortunate, as it was one of the few legit deai sites from which I never got any spam or scams. It also had a fair number of ladies in my area, and I had a fairly good success rate using it.

Anyone know of an equivalent site?

Inakajin
12-03-08, 02:46
Trying and retrying, I managed to remove my membership by myself.
However, for anyone that could have the same problem, clicking this link

http://www.loves.ne.jp/mem/taikai.php3

his membership page will open and following the clear step-by-step instructions on screen he will remove his account successfully.

Peace

T.

Just curious, but why did you want to remove your account from this site? It promises no "sakura," etc.

Teppenyaki
12-03-08, 08:50
Just curious, but why did you want to remove your account from this site? It promises no "sakura," etc.That`s right. No sakura at all, but also no score (for me) at all. However, the main reason to remove my account was that I will change credit cart so I had to eliminate this expense before close the old one.

Anyway I decided to use only free deai sites for awhile.

Cuty Suzuki
12-03-08, 14:56
It appears this website has departed. Unfortunate, as it was one of the few legit deai sites from which I never got any spam or scams. It also had a fair number of ladies in my area, and I had a fairly good success rate using it.

Anyone know of an equivalent site?The site still works for me. It's about time for me to start working the site. I have a Japan trip in 4 weeks. I will report when I return.

http://www.love.squares.net/furin/

Inakajin
12-04-08, 06:39
The site still works for me. It's about time for me to start working the site. I have a Japan trip in 4 weeks. I will report when I return.

http://www.love.squares.net/furin/

You're right. Today, for the first time in about 4 days, I was able to access it. Before, I just got a message that the page couldn't be found. Appears it was that way for everyone, based on the dearth of new entries I just saw.

Zcorps
12-21-08, 12:03
Can anyone recommend a brand of condoms here in Japan? I still haven't found one that I quite like, and I can't seem to find stores that sell brands I'm familiar with.

Manta Ray
12-25-08, 03:48
I'm sure most of you lads have heard or read the news about the discovery of Iijima Ai dead in her apartment yesterday. No word yet on the cause, but I am assuming that the autopsy may very well reveal that it was suicide, though she had mentioned poor health as her reason for retiring from show biz two years ago.

A real pity, as I have always felt that, given her troubled youth and AV history, and aside from being totally hot and sexy, she was honest, brave, intelligent, articulate, and a breath of fresh air to the otherwise banal and insipid Japanese television variety show circuit.

Here's to you, Ai-chan!

MantaRay

Mighty Mark
01-01-09, 06:27
Can anyone tell me the best place or area in Tokyo to buy Japanese porn dvd's? Will be in Tokyo early Feb.

Thanks, appreciate the advice.

MM

Gaienmae08
01-03-09, 00:46
Can anyone recommend a brand of condoms here in Japan? I still haven't found one that I quite like, and I can't seem to find stores that sell brands I'm familiar with.I was going to post a similar question. I usually get some Durex from Condomania in Harajuku as it's geographically convenient for me.

The other day I was caught short on the other side of town, went into a Matsumoto Kiyoshi and after some careful study grabbed one of the small selection of 6-packs (didn't want to be lugging too many unused ones around the next day), a brand called "KANSAI". Big mistake, or rather little mistake, as the darn things are clearly designed for the domestic market and barely fit over the "head" before feeling uncomfortably tight and impossible to pull down further without risk of injury.

(I'm not going to kid myself that I'm spectatularly well-endowed, but it's fascinating to know it really is true what they say about Japanese men.

Febreeze
01-06-09, 07:11
Hey guys,

Would just like to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum first post, and I've been reading most of the posts you guys posted, mainly in tokyo. And I must say, I am pretty jealous at some of the stuff you guys experienced, pulled off etc. I currently live in Canada, and have never visited Tokyo before but wanting too real soon because of all the stuff I've been reading about. It might not happen anytime this year but maybe next year, therefore I'm slowly learning some Japanese now, but really not getting anywhere.

I just have a few questions about some of the stuff you guys talk about, sorry for the beginner questions:

Whats AF? I always hear you guys talking about AF girls? Or something AF?

Also whats the exact definition of pink salon?

Whats FS?

LFK?

DATY?

Soap Lands?

Esute? (from my knowledge its a place for massage? )

Sumatta or Paizuri?

Sorry for so many questions but just trying to get in tune with everyone here and learn more.

Inakajin
01-07-09, 08:19
Hey guys,

I just have a few questions about some of the stuff you guys talk about, sorry for the beginner questions:

Whats FS?

LFK?

DATY?

Soap Lands?

Sumatta or Paizuri?

Sorry for so many questions but just trying to get in tune with everyone here and learn more.

Click on "Abbreviations" @ the top of the page. It will answer most your questions.

Gaijin Otoko
01-07-09, 14:46
A little bit more studying is advised.

AF=Anal Fuck (most commonly used in Japan, even by the Japanese; sometimes in Japan used as a code for FS, because FS is illegal, but AF ironically is not.)

Pink Salon, soapland, and all that are such common terms you can find a good description on the English Language Wikipedia.

FS, DATY, LFK = See the abbreviations tab

Sumata = Intercrural sex (again, on wikipedia)

Paizuri = Breast sex. Can simply refer to heavy groping, but usually means titty fucking.

Esute = Admittedly a little confusing. Can sometimes refer to a normal spa, but most typically used to refer to an FS establishment staffed by Chinese or Korean girls in Japan. Any Esute that is talked about here will be the latter and not the former.

Remember, Google and Wikipedia can be your friends. Don't be afraid to use them.

Hey guys,

Would just like to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum first post, and I've been reading most of the posts you guys posted, mainly in tokyo. And I must say, I am pretty jealous at some of the stuff you guys experienced, pulled off etc. I currently live in Canada, and have never visited Tokyo before but wanting too real soon because of all the stuff I've been reading about. It might not happen anytime this year but maybe next year, therefore I'm slowly learning some Japanese now, but really not getting anywhere.

Whats FS?

LFK?

DATY?

Soap Lands?

Sumatta or Paizuri?

Carberry
01-22-09, 23:03
Can anyone tell me the best place or area in Tokyo to buy Japanese porn dvd's? Will be in Tokyo early Feb.

Thanks, appreciate the advice.

MMNo-one has answered so I will help as much as I can, which isn't much.

There are small DVD shops in the back streets of Shinjuku around Yodobashi Camera, and in Akihabara. Kabukicho no doubt has some porn shops.

Also the big otaku type shops in Shinjuku and Akihabara which carry porn computer games and models and so on, have porn DVDs. Quite big hobby shops have a floor each dedicated to gachapon toys, airsoft guns, gundam models, and so on. Look for the 18+ only floor. Learn the Katakana for Adult.

Local DVD shops who do rental and sales often have porn sections -- these are in the suburbs so they are probably a hassle for you to try and find.

I have been in some of these places just to look but I can't remember exactly where they are so you will have to do some hunting around. A couple of hours walking around Shinjuku/Kabukicho/Akihabara is quite fun in itself.

You can buy porn at the airport CD shops on the way home, though the selection won't be as good. Japanese stroke mags usually have discs included though they have heavier mosaic than proper AV discs.

If looking for proper porn, be careful not to buy the Idol Gravure type of DVDs which are basically cheesecake kind of productions.

My advice though would be to subscribe to a specialist Japanese video website. With decent broadband you can download buckets of porn quite cheaply. There are several English language services.

Mothratastic
02-21-09, 08:40
Can anyone point me to some "adult personals" sites in Japanese? I can't find them myself because my written Japanese is lousy. The reason I'm looking for them because I want to show my girlfriend causal adult Internet hookups are a thriving scene. She doesn't believe me that such a thing exists.

See, she's interested in trying a threesome with another man, but wants them to have proof of a negative Herpes test first. This means we can't go looking for people in bars. Well, we could, but then we'd have to go back 2-3 weeks later to meet the original candidate, and neither of us is up for that, for various reasons.

So finding people on the Internet seems like the way to go, because it's convenient and we can screen people first. But she's scared to death that posting about looking for a third partner on the net will invite interest from the police, and that she'll lose her (professional) job, which she loves. I'm not sure whether she actually really believes it's illegal or not, but I think her feeling is that such a thing is so rare that the police would take notice, and perhaps suspect her of being a prostitute.

Yes, of course I think her worry is overblown, but since she would be taking a risk, however small, it would be rude of me to expect her to just take my word for it that there's no problem. So I think the better way is to show her that finding hookups on the net is a common thing so she may decide for herself that it's really okay.

I could show her the English-language sites, but those are mostly populated by gaijin, and she needs to be convinced that this sort of thing is popular among the Japanese. That, and she strongly wants our third person to be Japanese anyway.

Please don't take this post as an ad looking for a third partner. I really just want to find the Japanese adult personals sites, if anyone knows of any. I tried the search engines but without any luck.

Thanks for any help.

Eastyouth
03-07-09, 02:23
Can anyone point me to some "adult personals" sites in Japanese? I can't find them myself because my written Japanese is lousy. The reason I'm looking for them because I want to show my girlfriend causal adult Internet hookups are a thriving scene. She doesn't believe me that such a thing exists.

See, she's interested in trying a threesome with another man, but wants them to have proof of a negative Herpes test first. This means we can't go looking for people in bars. Well, we could, but then we'd have to go back 2-3 weeks later to meet the original candidate, and neither of us is up for that, for various reasons.

So finding people on the Internet seems like the way to go, because it's convenient and we can screen people first. But she's scared to death that posting about looking for a third partner on the net will invite interest from the police, and that she'll lose her (professional) job, which she loves. I'm not sure whether she actually really believes it's illegal or not, but I think her feeling is that such a thing is so rare that the police would take notice, and perhaps suspect her of being a prostitute.

Yes, of course I think her worry is overblown, but since she would be taking a risk, however small, it would be rude of me to expect her to just take my word for it that there's no problem. So I think the better way is to show her that finding hookups on the net is a common thing so she may decide for herself that it's really okay.

I could show her the English-language sites, but those are mostly populated by gaijin, and she needs to be convinced that this sort of thing is popular among the Japanese. That, and she strongly wants our third person to be Japanese anyway.

Please don't take this post as an ad looking for a third partner. I really just want to find the Japanese adult personals sites, if anyone knows of any. I tried the search engines but without any luck.

Thanks for any help.Mothratastic,

There are a ton of sites out there where people meet up for sex. Where in Japan are you living? Let me know and I can be more helpful. Every city seems to have multiple sites around people looking for a variety of things from 3P, swapping, sex parties, etc. The scene is probably way more popular than your wife thinks but it is of course a bit underground.

Two by Four
03-07-09, 15:01
2 thoughts spring to mind.

Couple kissa
deai cafe

Why the herpes test? You can live with herpes. Isn't AIDS more of a concern.

Ahhh the minds of women never cease to amaze me......."Out of the 20 or so STDs I could possibly pick up by doing a 3P I am going to focus all my worry on one that is non-lethal and is very difficult to screen for."

Condom anyone?

Good luck ....although I would personally be angling for getting another J bird in the picture rather than a man. Whatevah floats your boat.

2X4

Thanks for any help.

Lion
03-11-09, 03:37
What's the difference between: Health, Delivery, and Escort?

Again they seem the same.
Your previous question had similar type establisments.

The cost mainly depends on the time you want. Low end is 30-45min, high end about 2 hrs.

Pink Salon-BBBJ at the shop 3,000-10,000
Hotel Health-BBBJ, pay at their shop and go to nearby hotel with girl 10,000-20,000
Delivery Health (DH)-BBBJ, they deliver a girl to your apt or hotel room 15,000-25,000
Escort-FS likely, usually private provider 20,000-40,000

Gaienmae08
03-16-09, 17:40
I was going to post a similar question. I usually get some Durex from Condomania in Harajuku as it's geographically convenient for me.

The other day I was caught short on the other side of town, went into a Matsumoto Kiyoshi and after some careful study grabbed one of the small selection of 6-packs (didn't want to be lugging too many unused ones around the next day), a brand called "KANSAI". Big mistake, or rather little mistake, as the darn things are clearly designed for the domestic market and barely fit over the "head" before feeling uncomfortably tight and impossible to pull down further without risk of injury.

(I'm not going to kid myself that I'm spectatularly well-endowed, but it's fascinating to know it really is true what they say about Japanese men.)To answer my own question: some (but not all) branches of Don Quixote ("Donki") carry Durex, at a much better price than Condomania.

Evan Stoner
03-30-09, 15:08
From Tokyo Reporter

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2009/03/30/lexicon-guide-for-browsing-a-japanese-adult-site/

Mothratastic
03-30-09, 17:12
Why the herpes test? You can live with herpes. Isn't AIDS more of a concern.

Ahhh the minds of women never cease to amaze me. "Out of the 20 or so STDs I could possibly pick up by doing a 3P I am going to focus all my worry on one that is non-lethal and is very difficult to screen for. " I don't appreciate the insult of my girlfriend, or of women in general. And since your question wasn't asked honestly (you already opined that my girlfriend's position is stupid), I'm not going to answer it. You figure it out for yourself.

Two by Four
03-31-09, 13:56
I'll take that to mean I am not a candidate for the 3p with your gf.

And in case you haven't noticed this is a mesage board for guys looking to pay women to have sex with them, you are kind of doing the opposite....looking for someone else to pump your girl.

Maybe you can check the swingers section of this website or do a seach for swingers.

2X4
-----------------------

I don't appreciate the insult of my girlfriend, or of women in general. And since your question wasn't asked honestly (you already opined that my girlfriend's position is stupid), I'm not going to answer it. You figure it out for yourself.

Netter
04-01-09, 11:00
Can anyone point me to some "adult personals" sites in Japanese?
Why don't you just get an internet hook-up for her and let her look for it herself? This kind of thing is so easy to find, just type a few keywords into google, and of you go. And why do you bother to contact this gaijin forum, if you are looking for a Japanese partner anyway?

Or are you actually looking for yourself, and made up the entire story to get our help, because of your lousy Japanese?

Mothratastic
04-01-09, 21:41
Why don't you just get an internet hook-up for her and let her look for it herself? This kind of thing is so easy to find, just type a few keywords into google, and of you go.No, it's not easy to find, IN JAPANESE, which is what I specified. If you think it's so easy to find Japanese-language sites in Google, then feel free to post several of them here.

And why do you bother to contact this gaijin forum, if you are looking for a Japanese partner anyway?

I was pretty specific in my post. If you don't understand it, I can't help you.

Or are you actually looking for yourself, and made up the entire story to get our help, because of your lousy Japanese?Then why would I be looking for a site IN JAPANESE?

Sudsy
04-02-09, 23:39
Can anyone point me to some "adult personals" sites in Japanese?

http://hbbs.cc/

There are many, many others out there, mostly in BBS form.

Shomohin
04-03-09, 07:18
No, it's not easy to find, IN JAPANESE, which is what I specified. If you think it's so easy to find Japanese-language sites in Google, then feel free to post several of them here.

I was pretty specific in my post. If you don't understand it, I can't help you.

Then why would I be looking for a site IN JAPANESE?

Gee, if only there was some kind of global computer network database you could use a computer to search and look things up in. One that worked in many languages. Wouldn't that be terrific?

FunInKyoto69
04-04-09, 16:41
http://hbbs. Cc/

There are many, many others out there, mostly in BBS form.Thanks for recommending http://hbbs. Cc/

Unfortunately, the bbs is now not in service

Does anyone know any other bbs similar to this?

Shomohin
04-05-09, 05:28
Thanks for recommending http://hbbs. Cc/

Unfortunately, the bbs is now not in service

Does anyone know any other bbs similar to this?

Actually it is still in service, just there seems to be a typo error in URL Sudsy sent you.

Try http://hbbs.Cc/ instead.

FunInKyoto69
04-06-09, 16:17
Actually it is still in service, just there seems to be a typo error in URL Sudsy sent you.

Try http://hbbs.Cc/ instead.I tried the link you gave me and it appears that the site has been closed.

Patrick3
04-08-09, 03:19
Hi, I am Patrick

New in Tokyo where I live now

I would like to find some amator escort girls looking for sex

But no via professionnal web sites

Is there a web site in English where to find amator girls for sex?

Or any famous place where girls are used to go in order to find generous men? Please advise

Thanks for help

Patrick

Sudsy
04-10-09, 05:27
actually it is still in service, just there seems to be a typo error in url sudsy sent you.

try http://hbbs.cc/ instead.

no, it wasn't a typo - "この掲示板は現在停止中です" is plastered in bold across the front page.

the bbs appears to have been shut down - this is a common occurrence. many of this sort of site get closed down because of posts from **** girls looking for sugar daddies and the like. smarter operators shut their own sites down temporarily when they find those posts to avoid trouble from the police - this bbs may be back, as the shutdown appears to be administrative.

just do a google search on "乱交 bbs" and you'll find scads of similar sites.

oh - and note... if you don't read/write/speak at least conversational level japanese, stay away from those sites. you are, quite simply, not at all welcome if you can't communicate in japanese and will accomplish nothing but creating ill will.

AussieGaigin
04-10-09, 13:45
Hi, I am Patrick

New in Tokyo where I live now

Is there a web site in English where to find amator girls for sex?

Patrick
Clue: RTFF
Try reading the Nampa section in this forum.

Evan Stoner
04-11-09, 05:25
I would like to find some amator escort girls looking for sexIf you truly are a Gaykokujin, shouldn't you be looking for guys?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

ES

Patrick3
04-14-09, 08:44
Not guys, whomen

Tokyo Nampa King
04-15-09, 01:28
He got the joke.

LOL that was nicely played though.

If you truly are a Gaykokujin, shouldn't you be looking for guys?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

ES

X Man
04-23-09, 09:52
Has anyone ordered generic "vitamins" online? I'm wondering if J. customs would intercept such a product.

If anyone knows of a japanese web site that provides such goods, please write a quick review and link.

Gunma Man
06-07-09, 13:08
Getting tired of shaving, so I'd like to try getting a full wax job sometime. Was wondering if anyone knew of any places in the Tokyo area that might be able to do it for men?

Fazeone
06-14-09, 11:28
I'm new here.

I'm travelling with my friend to tokyo next week, I'm only 19 and scared to have sex. And want a nice handjob or BJ. In tokyo.

Can you guys recommend a nice place to have one?

If my post is inapporpriate I'm sorry and please delete.

Thanks,

James

Topos
06-14-09, 15:21
I'm new here.

I'm travelling with my friend to tokyo next week, I'm only 19 and scared to have sex. And want a nice handjob or BJ. In tokyo.

Can you guys recommend a nice place to have one?

If my post is inapporpriate I'm sorry and please delete.

Thanks,

James

Hinomaru in shinjuku should take care of that problem for you

Topos

BionicMan
06-14-09, 15:51
Not guys, whomen
better not attempt writing an unknown langugae then... or you might be having suggestions on how to experience mustaches rimming you!:)

Capt Crunch
06-14-09, 23:27
Hinomaru in shinjuku should take care of that problem for you

Topos

Hey, we''ve all been there at some point in our life. Scared of the vagina. The good part is that you have discovered mongering at an early age.

I stayed at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel($127/nightly) last year and had a good time. The hotel is in the middle of all the action.

Check out www.tokyopinkguide.com for establishments that offer bj and hj services. Some of these places might only service Japanese or Gaijin(foreigners) who speak fluent Japanese.

The site for Hinomaru is on the tokyopink website.

My personal recommendations: Asian Feeling and Asian Relax(hj by thai or southeast asian chicks).

If you decide that you are looking for FS i used: Asian Mystique

Tel-- 080-5454-9795

1 hr--300 yen
2hr --350 yen

If you get stuck or have any other questions let me know.

Have Fun!

Capt Crunch

Topos
06-15-09, 11:24
My personal recommendations: Asian Feeling and Asian Relax(hj by thai or southeast asian chicks).

Tel-- 080-5454-9795

1 hr--300 yen
2hr --350 yen

Have Fun!

Capt Crunch

If it was this price, I`d be living there.

I have also been a customer of hinomaru (Long ago) and FS is possible, depends on the lady.

For those of you who don`t have a great deal of free time (Like me) I have had some sucess off the tagged website (Completed another score today)

Topos

BionicMan
06-15-09, 15:14
Hey, we''ve all been there at some point in our life. Scared of the vagina. The good part is that you have discovered mongering at an early age.

I stayed at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel($127/nightly) last year and had a good time. The hotel is in the middle of all the action.

Check out www.tokyopinkguide.com for establishments that offer bj and hj services. Some of these places might only service Japanese or Gaijin(foreigners) who speak fluent Japanese.

The site for Hinomaru is on the tokyopink website.

Tel-- 080-5454-9795

1 hr--300 yen
2hr --350 yen

Have Fun!

Capt Crunch

Hya Capt, how many "zero" did you leave behind in the prices?:)))
Looks those rates are just a bit more expensive than the 100Yen shops! lol

Lion
06-16-09, 00:39
For those of you who don`t have a great deal of free time (Like me) I have had some sucess off the tagged website (Completed another score today)

Topos

What is the "tagged website"?

AussieGaigin
06-16-09, 10:47
www.tagged.com ??

Topos
06-16-09, 22:08

It`s an international chatting site where Girls and Guys can hook up

you make a profile make it sound interesting and the ladies come flooding in

I have scored a few off the site, especially the one in Thailand who came to singapore to f**k the ass off me for 3 days (It only cost her plane fare, and entertainment, maybe $350 US) all up.

scored about 5 here in Japan, if I was free to travel more, there are more willing and waiting if I could get there.

Already arranged 2 back home.

Have a look see what you think give it a go.

Like I said I don`t have much free time, so to make a firm time suits me.

I still have more prospects to hook up with yet.

Topos

Yes the site is www.tagged.com

P.S If your lucky some are willing to get naked on cam, Takes a bit of effort though.

Azure Knight
06-17-09, 01:33
On the tagged site, are you using a pic of yourself on your profile?

Evan Stoner
06-17-09, 15:59
Yes the site is www.tagged.comInteresting.. How does this one compare to other sites, such as World Friends, Japan Cupid or the like? Scanning it quickly it seems popular with Filipinas in Japan.

ES

Topos
06-19-09, 16:03
Interesting.. How does this one compare to other sites, such as World Friends, Japan Cupid or the like? Scanning it quickly it seems popular with Filipinas in Japan.

ES
world friends had 2 hits, have to pay to get the real ones

same as Japan Cupid, had 2 hits and have to pay to get the real ones.

yes I have had a few Filipinas, Japanese and singaporians and Thai

Just try it out.

Topos

Chicken Nampa
06-20-09, 09:28
world friends had 2 hits, have to pay to get the real ones

Same as Japan Cupid, had 2 hits and have to pay to get the real ones.

Yes I have had a few Filipinas, Japanese and singaporians and Thai

Just try it out.

ToposTopos, it looks like a double listing of adult friend finder, just different website.

I've got a membership on AFF, I checked out TAGGED and it's the same profiles.

So, guys, if you have an AFF account, don't bother.

Lammtarra
06-21-09, 23:50
Hello, mates

I am just arrived in Tokyo, staying one week.

Wanted to try Grimpeur today but saw some post no Gaijins are accepted, is that true?

Any1 can provide some places Gaijin-friendly? Hinomaru in Shinjuku maybe?

Thanks a lot 4 help! Have been mongering all round the world but things seem not easy here

Ps: just one question. Been out with a colleague yday nite at Shibuya.

While walking on the street (near109) a girl offered me massage.

Was kinda astonished to see it offered on the street in Japan. Is it ok to take this offer or do you suggest to avoid it? THANKS

Evan Stoner
06-22-09, 17:36
While walking on the street (near109) a girl offered me massage. Was kinda astonished to see it offered on the street in Japan. Is it ok to take this offer or do you suggest to avoid it? THANKSTo be avoided. Sounds like typical Chinese bait-and-switch massage.

ES

The Tanuki
06-23-09, 09:43
Hello, mates

Was kinda astonished to see it offered on the street in Japan. Is it ok to take this offer or do you suggest to avoid it? THANKS
I saw this recently myself, after coming out of the Shibuya Dubliner around 9:30 or so. Several PRC mamasans touting massage with blowjob. They all had the same price, around 10,000 total, but their description was not very clear. I was with a fellow mongering brother, and neither of us trusted this enough to TOFTT. Looks like BS, but who knows? You might get a decent deal and a hummer. Then again, you might get screwed without a kiss... :eek:

Tankuki

Topos
06-23-09, 11:33
Topos, it looks like a double listing of adult friend finder, just different website.

I've got a membership on AFF, I checked out TAGGED and it's the same profiles.

So, guys, if you have an AFF account, don't bother.

Nampa Chicken you may well be right, however one big difference for me I have not paid one yen to get the contact details of tagged member or even been asked for any kind of membership.

Where as on AFF when I want to contact a member directly up comes the buy a subscription page to get money.

You may have paid for your AFF membership, so you can make contact, However I can make contact on Tagged with NO outlay.

Yea call me cheap.

From AFF like I said 2 hits by just luck through the chat room, not directly.

Tagged I have so many email and telephone numbers than I know what to do with at the moment.

From Tagged I have scored a Thai Lady who flew to singapore to spend 3 days under the sheets.

5 meetings here in Tokyo with love hotel sucesses, and many more lined up.

I have also ladies waiting in Fukuoka, Nagoya and philippines who are willing to bounce around on my Pogo stick.

Because I don`t have a lot of free time, I`m happy with my sucess rate, for me nampa takes too much time.

I`ll say one thing when I was in singapore BOY are the ladies bold, I was walking back to my Hotel (10:00am daylight) I was comming up to the lights, there was this cute honey with (I guess her B/F) as they rounded the corner we locked eyes (B/F looked straight ahead) after they passed I looked back, she was also looking back at me.........Winked and blew a kiss.......all without the B/F NOT noticing...............HOLLY CRAP!!!!

Had a good 10 days there especially with my Thai import the first 3 days, Love to live there for a Year, I would be F***ed out!!!

Topos
06-23-09, 12:05
Hello, mates

Lammtarra I too was a Greenhorn just like you 7 years ago and was pulled in by the PRC`s in shibuya MOSTLY scam, like bait and switch (You like the one you see but she is switched in the dark on you) .

The scam I got was way past 109 building top of that street, 2 cuties outside (Remember this is 6 years ago) and before I had discovered koganecho red light street (Sadly missed)).

Anyway outside it sounds great, they prommise you anything just to get you in, anyway they got me in, I understand a bit of Japanese.

Once in there they lead you to the shower come back lay down start getting a massage and not bad either, then the extras kick in, extra for this extra for that and nego, The deal was set paid up and she leaves (remember it`s dark and back she comes (So I thought) I turn over grab her mellons (They were rock hard as was her body the realised the switich) By this time she had the jacket on me and was climbing on for the ride.

This lady had lubed herself up (with a whole bottle) and jumped on my pogo stick and rode me like we were at the 10th floor going down, she was like a sewing machine and had to get me off before reaching the first floor, I could not hold back, man must have shot through the rubber.

Anyway not value for money and I`m sure things have not changed much.

would never take a street offer ever again.

I think kawasaki may give you better value, but only just.

anyway RTFF and you will see many post about PRC scams all over

Topos
P.S .......PRC just live getting greenhorns......heheheheeheh

Max Thunder
07-08-09, 06:41
I posted in the Nagoya forum but Im not getting any help. Im trying to find out about a club hollywood in Nagoya. Anybody know how much the women are there? and if have to take them out of the club? Is there only phillipinas? this will be my first trip to Japan and i dont wanna waste any time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Asian Travels
07-10-09, 01:48
There are a couple chains of hotels, Richmond and Roynet, which provide excellent clean rooms at a decent price.

However they are blacklisted by DH shops, so don't get a room expecting to have a honey join you there. Ask me how I know...

Mr. Blue-balls

Melanie Saar
08-06-09, 06:04
Foreign exchange student ( female) coming to japan, looking for fun and company to Konyokus. any ideas how to find a mature japanese man? Thank you for help.

AussieGaigin
08-09-09, 10:53
Foreign exchange student ( female) coming to japan, looking for fun and company to Konyokus. any ideas how to find a mature japanese man? Thank you for help.

You could try advertising on dating sites like Asia Friend Finder or Craiglist. Magazines like Metropolis have ads for "International Friendship Parties" where you can go along and meet other foreigners and locals in an anonymous social situation.

Gaijin Otoko
08-09-09, 13:52

The first question has to be "how's your Japanese ability?" If it's good, you should try visiting Happening Bars and perhaps joining one of the Konyoku clubs. I don't have any primary information about either, but they seem like the places that could help you。

Here's the website for a big konyoku club: http://konyoku.kir.jp/

Dove78
08-11-09, 14:41
Does anybody know what is the way to have phone sex in Japan and have it billed to your phone. Both Japanese and English would be OK!

Chikan Man
08-12-09, 07:47
Sorry if this has already been posted, but is anyone familiar with the sex shops 'densha gogo' or something similar to that. I'm not looking for the type where a girl sticks a handle on the wall but one where the room is donned out like a carriage. Or even if there is a classroom version. I reguarly have clients come from overseas and it would be a great place to take them.

Thanks,

Chikan man

Jpvacationtime
08-16-09, 17:34
Hi,

Does anybody know of any places or in-call services in Omiya for basic massage + HJ?

Thanks

Soapy Smith
08-17-09, 09:26
I recently finished reading a book entitled Romance on the Road: Traveling Women who Love Foreign Men. This is about women’s counterpart activities: sex tourism and zipless flings in which traveling women from the more well-to-do parts of the world get their groove back with willing young men in Third World countries. A lot of this is older and less attractive women who are in unwelcome celibacy in their own countries going to Africa, the Caribbean, and Latin America to get it on with “Big Bamboo” and various other kinds of young “beach boys.” The book was written by an American woman who reports on some of her own travel sex flings and seems to have gone to some lengths to document her reports with extensive interviews and background research.

Much of the activity, like in Jamaica, is relatively commercialized, but in many instances the monetary component is more indirect, like American, Canadian, and European women sending back gifts or occasional monetary support to their beach boyfriends. So it’s a lot like us older men getting it on with young Thai and Filipina women, although many of the women may see it through a deluded romantic lens, whereas for us it’s mostly about getting our rocks off. Also, there are presumably many fewer of these sex tourist women.

My reason for posting this – and I’m repeating it on several boards – is the depiction from the author of numerous Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, and, especially, Japanese women, traveling to beach areas in Southeast Asia to hook up with Thai, Bali, and other countries’ beach boys. The difference here, however, is that the bulk of Japanese women thus engaged are reportedly younger than 30. For these women, according to the author, it’s about freeing themselves from the so-called chauvinistic shackles of Japanese society. The most common destination for the East Asian women is Thailand, and, especially, Phuket. So I’m wondering, first, whether others in the ISG tribe have observed this phenomenon on Phuket, in Bali, or Boracay in the Philippines or other beach resort areas. Second, if these East Asian women tourists are conspicuous in Southeast Asian resort areas, what are the prospects for Western mongers hooking up with them for freebie flings?

Observations and comments welcome.

Skip

The Tanuki
08-17-09, 12:48
I recently finished reading a book entitled Romance on the Road: Traveling Women who Love Foreign Men...

My reason for posting this – and I’m repeating it on several boards – is the depiction from the author of numerous Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, and, especially, Japanese women, traveling to beach areas in Southeast Asia to hook up with Thai, Bali, and other countries’ beach boys. The difference here, however, is that the bulk of Japanese women thus engaged are reportedly younger than 30. For these women, according to the author, it’s about freeing themselves from the so-called chauvinistic shackles of Japanese society. The most common destination for the East Asian women is Thailand, and, especially, Phuket. So I’m wondering, first, whether others in the ISG tribe have observed this phenomenon on Phuket, in Bali, or Boracay in the Philippines or other beach resort areas. Second, if these East Asian women tourists are conspicuous in Southeast Asian resort areas, what are the prospects for Western mongers hooking up with them for freebie flings?

Skip
I was in Phuket back in late March, which was spring break time for Japan. In July I was in Singapore, Bali and Penang. The only place I saw J-girls was in Singapore. In fact, at the Goodwood Park hotel, when we all walked into the lobby there was quite a few tasty ones in the lobby for the buffet lunch. Even while with my family I got some smiles from a couple of them. Seemed like some good opportunities were there, but I didn't have the freedom to try it out. I can't say that Japanese girls don't go to Phuket or Bali, just that I never saw any around there. Lots of hot topless Euro babes in Phuket with REALLY nice tits on the beach though... :p

Sounds like the book could be the product of someone's imagination, pandering to stereotypes. Hard to say for sure.

Tankuki

Evan Stoner
08-17-09, 13:21
Sounds like the book could be the product of someone's imagination, pandering to stereotypes. Hard to say for sure.You've never read the book, but based on this brief synopsis plus anecdotal personal experience you've decided it's hard to say for sure whether the book is a product of the author's imagination? I would say you are correct.

I find the thesis interesting. I would be particularly interested in whether Japanese women traveling to Hawaii engage in this brand of sexual tourism. That would help explain it's re-diculous popularity :). Bali is another place I would wonder about. I know that Japanese women who travel there get hit on like crazy. Whether that's just the local culture, or whether there's good reason for the locals to believe it's a high-percentage pursuit (or whether there are other reasons) I obviously can't say. But interesting. There's a bit more about this here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

As for opportunities to hook up with these female sex tourists, I would say it depends. If you are young, muscular, handsome and/or well-tanned there's a chance. If the sex tourist in question has used up the cash she has saved up on beach boy gigolos but she has three days left until she heads back to her OL job in Kawasaki, there's an even better chance ;).

ES

Gaijin Otoko
08-17-09, 13:25
I recently finished reading a book entitled Romance on the Road: Traveling Women who Love Foreign Men. This is about women’s counterpart activities: sex tourism and zipless flings in which traveling women from the more well-to-do parts of the world get their groove back with willing young men in Third World countries.

Skip

This sounds an awful lot like the so-called "Yellow Cab" syndrome that received a lot of coverage in the Japanese press in the 90s. The story was that there were such significant numbers of Japanese women traveling overseas to do it with foreign men that foreign Lotharios viewed them just like taxi cabs; get on one when you need it, then jump off when you get where you want to go. Believe me, I have looked long and hard for this location, and I haven't found it. There certainly are Japanese women who go abroad seeking men, but they are a very small number. And if I had to guess, I'd say they were middle aged. If you want all the middle aged married 'tang you can handle, become an English conversation teacher in the boondocks. A friend actually worked at one that recruited only good looking young foreign guys because it was more like Hooters for obasans than a serious school.

Matsu69
08-17-09, 16:08
This sounds an awful lot like the so-called "Yellow Cab" syndrome that received a lot of coverage in the Japanese press in the 90s. The story was that there were such significant numbers of Japanese women traveling overseas to do it with foreign men that foreign Lotharios viewed them just like taxi cabs; get on one when you need it, then jump off when you get where you want to go. Believe me, I have looked long and hard for this location, and I haven't found it. There certainly are Japanese women who go abroad seeking men, but they are a very small number. And if I had to guess, I'd say they were middle aged. If you want all the middle aged married 'tang you can handle, become an English conversation teacher in the boondocks. A friend actually worked at one that recruited only good looking young foreign guys because it was more like Hooters for obasans than a serious school.G.O. - I myself have taken a ride in that car. Actually, not middle-aged ladies, but rather 18-19 year old FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) at University. I went to a East Coast School that was gaining a rep as a good ESL school for foreign students. Every semester we would get at least 5 or 6 new girls into the dorms from Japan. Also got others from several other countries, but it was always the Japanese girls that were the most "curious".

It seemed like once they were out of Japan and had a chance to live like a foreigner, they lost all inhibitions. Even the most prudish among them turned out to be pretty freaky once they figured out that there wasn't somebody around that was watching them.

The secret is that there were few enough Japanese that they didn't have to worry about "saving face" or word getting back home about what they were doing. I don't think this would have been as easy at a West Coast school due to the size of the local J community.

We called them "Yellow Cabs" too!

Gaijin Otoko
08-18-09, 00:32
G.O. - I myself have taken a ride in that car. Actually, not middle-aged ladies, but rather 18-19 year old FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) at University. I went to a East Coast School that was gaining a rep as a good ESL school for foreign students. Every semester we would get at least 5 or 6 new girls into the dorms from Japan. Also got others from several other countries, but it was always the Japanese girls that were the most "curious".

We called them "Yellow Cabs" too!

Well, you're the first non-Japanese person I've run across who used the term, "Yellow Cab."

I don't doubt that there are Japanese women who throw off their inhibitions when they get to a foreign country. There's even a Japanese proverb that "the traveler throws away shame." However my contention is that the number is not large either numerically or by percentile. I went to an East Coast school many years ago which had a large ESL school. While there were almost certainly some who were hopping on the first gaijin that made eye contact with them, my experience was that on average they weren't any easier than non-Japanese college girls. Most of them had gaijin boyfriends in short order, but they certainly weren't wanton trollops. Perhaps it is the repugnance of my appearance and my manners that shapes that opinion. Anyway, congratulations for getting your "ride." If you have any suggestions on how others may find a similar experience, please share it.

AussieGaigin
08-18-09, 05:02
I worked in the Japanese tourism industry in Australia for almost 25 years, so I had continual exposure to visiting tourists and students/ working holiday girls employed in the industry.

While I don't think many would have come here specifically for a sexual fling, there were plenty who seemed willing to participate when the opportunity arose.

While percentages might have been small, the sheer volume meant that it was not too difficult to maintain a good turn over of short term or long term encounters.

It didn't take me long to develop techniques to identify likely targets, and approaches to "seal the deals". My age range for this phase was from my late 30s to early 60s, but my age did not seem to be a deterrent at any time.

I am writing some "memoirs" of my experiences and will put them up in the nampa section one of these days.

Asian55
08-18-09, 08:16
I am in town for a couple of days and looking for a nice (clean) GF place.

Budget between 20-25000 for 90 mins.

BionicMan
08-18-09, 11:53
Hi,

Does anybody know of any places or in-call services in Omiya for basic massage + HJ?

Thanks
That would be nice to know indeed
I have been there a couple of times and other than the sort of RDL bars not far from the station (didn't seem much gajin-friendly but as we know jp is quite cryptic) have not seen anything that might look like a HD service.
Omiya is a rather bigh town including its surroundings, so I assume sometning must be there.
Hope somebody can elaborate.:)

Techrepjapan
08-19-09, 04:31
I am in town for a couple of days and looking for a nice (clean) GF place.

Budget between 20-25000 for 90 mins.Gee. Sure. Give us your name, phone number, hotel name and room number. We'll book you an appointment.

I suggest you spend some time searching and reading through these forums. All the information you need, you can find yourself. Oh. And, you might want to rethink your "budget". If you have no language skills.

Good luck!

Nampa Guy
08-19-09, 09:20
This sounds an awful lot like the so-called "Yellow Cab" syndrome that received a lot of coverage in the Japanese press in the 90s. Believe me, I have looked long and hard for this location, and I haven't found it. There certainly are Japanese women who go abroad seeking men, but they are a very small number.

I have been to Hawaii looking around over 20 times and to every island and all I found where gaggles of J girls on typical vacation mode until I found the magic place which I will divulge here.
Don't overlook Guam. This is definately the largest concentration of single J girls on beach vacation and it is very reasonable to get there from Japan. The local guys know this well and every underpaid hotel worker is on full nampa mode which is evidently encouraged by their employers. The guys that stand next to you in the luau photos even grabbed my J girlfriend ass. Yes, I was there with my GF and it was supposed to be a romantic trip so I did not do anything more although I was on constant alert for any 3P possibilities. : )
I did informally interview several of the locals, one a lifeguard at the hotel pool who I met at the bar the first night there and my suspicions where confirmed. Also if you check out the Guam craigs list (yes ther is actually one !) then you will be convinced.
http://micronesia.craigslist.org/search/cas/?query=w4m

look at the post dated Aug 13, nuff said !

Nampa guy

BionicMan
08-19-09, 11:45
Gee. Sure. Give us your name, phone number, hotel name and room number. We'll book you an appointment.

I suggest you spend some time searching and reading through these forums. All the information you need, you can find yourself. Oh. And, you might want to rethink your "budget". If you have no language skills.

Good luck!

maybe we should ask him WHICH TOWN since he posted in the general Japan forum...
Or maybe we should also know that since we know very well where he usually goes. We can gather that from ALL his posts...:))

Really Now
08-21-09, 00:47
On the Tokyo thread, we've been having to scroll past people who should know better about using this forum. Everyone loves a heated social/historical/political exchange, but do it with PMs or even here on this thread.
But stop coming into the Tokyo thread and clogging it with stuff not specifically helping us get laid in SPECIFICALLY TOKYO.
And please don't waste more space responding to this. I urge all the members who've had enough of unrelated topics in the Tokyo thread to click the Report To Admin.

I posted this in the general topic thread because it has nothing to do with getting laid in Tokyo. Nuff said.

Really Now
08-21-09, 00:57
Don't overlook Guam. This is definately the largest concentration of single J girls on beach vacation and it is very reasonable to get there from Japan. http://micronesia.craigslist.org/search/cas/?query=w4m

look at the post dated Aug 13, nuff said !

Nampa guy[/QUOTE]

NG, you're like the guy who looks behind my desk and simply plugs in my computer to fix it. Guam! but of course!!

Grateful Dog
09-24-09, 02:11
Does anyone know if there are good escort services in Sapporo (this is not covered in the Sapporo forum)? Also from the forum, which is pretty limited, it seems that there are no good recommended establishments for Gaijin (American) there, so if anyone knows of some I would greatly appreciate the information - posted here or PM me.

Thanks!

The Black Rose
10-04-09, 11:51
It`s an international chatting site where Girls and Guys can hook up

you make a profile make it sound interesting and the ladies come flooding in

I have scored a few off the site, especially the one in Thailand who came to singapore to f**k the ass off me for 3 days (It only cost her plane fare, and entertainment, maybe $350 US) all up.

scored about 5 here in Japan, if I was free to travel more, there are more willing and waiting if I could get there.

Already arranged 2 back home.

Have a look see what you think give it a go.

Like I said I don`t have much free time, so to make a firm time suits me.

I still have more prospects to hook up with yet.

Topos

Yes the site is www.tagged.com

P.S If your lucky some are willing to get naked on cam, Takes a bit of effort though.Hey Toppos,

I tried tagged a while back around this time and got nothing from it then, Do you have any tips for being successful on that site? I might try this again.

The Black Rose
10-05-09, 11:57
Hey Toppos,

I tried tagged a while back around this time and got nothing from it then, Do you have any tips for being successful on that site? I might try this again.Ugh this post went in the wrong section, can someone delete this please? I can't find an edit or delete button for my own posts anywhere.

Teppenyaki
10-27-09, 05:50
Hello gents
Someone have tried to pay for the membership of this site?

http://www.friendjungle.com

I just registered in the free mode (without send my picture), and I received a lot of e-mail and meeting requests from japanese girls around my age. Since it seems to easy, I suspect that this site is a loss of time and money similarly to Adultfriendfinder.

Any comment?

Thanks

Achup
01-27-10, 15:14
Anyone know where to get some Viagra or Cialis in Tokyo?

Hunter20
01-27-10, 22:17
Hello gents
Someone have tried to pay for the membership of this site?
http://www.friendjungle.com
I have no personal experience with this site but the Firefox add-on WOT warns us of spam and scams (e.g. from Nigeria): http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/friendjungle.com

I had a one-month paid membership with www.japancupid.com and still have mail and chat contact with several ladies. A divorced lady in Northern Japan even invited me to visit her and stay at her home for a few days although she knows that I am married. I am going to see her in April. But there is no romance so far.

Sound7
02-17-10, 19:54
Anyone used the Genki Japanese - Japan Times Level 1,2, for Japanese language skills.

Any thought appricated.

Zcorps
02-18-10, 06:32
Anyone used the Genki Japanese - Japan Times Level 1,2, for Japanese language skills.

Any thought appricated.

Great line of books. You'll find that they're standard in many college campuses throughout America. They're better to use for an actual teacher of course, but I think they're detailed enough to do by yourself. The only problem is that you won't have anyone to check your work.

Sound7
02-18-10, 20:43
Kon'nichiwa Zcorps

To check my work my plan is to use Jim Breen's highly successful EDICT (Japanese-English dictionary). Free on line.

What web site are good to practice Japanese? PM is fine.

Arigatou,

S7

Great line of books. You'll find that they're standard in many college campuses throughout America. They're better to use for an actual teacher of course, but I think they're detailed enough to do by yourself. The only problem is that you won't have anyone to check your work.

Izanagi
02-19-10, 03:49
For people who want to learn more about Ŧ love words ŧ in Japanese, here a flash quizz that may be useful to build a words or phrases list:

http://anime-manga.jp/WordQuiz/LoveWordQuiz/

English translations are provided for each Japanese word/expression and you can also change from kanji to kana or roman-ji with the buttons on the right head of the flash window.

By the way Sound7, if you use Firefox as browser you may also want to install Rikaichan. It's a pop-up application that give translations (based on EDICT dictionnary) of the Japanese words written in a web-page.

Hope it helps!

Sound7
02-20-10, 17:47
Hia

Japnese is considered a Class III language (difficult) any help is great.

Arigatou

For people who want to learn more about Ŧ love words ŧ in Japanese, here a flash quizz that may be useful to build a words or phrases list:

http://anime-manga.jp/WordQuiz/LoveWordQuiz/

English translations are provided for each Japanese word/expression and you can also change from kanji to kana or roman-ji with the buttons on the right head of the flash window.

By the way Sound7, if you use Firefox as browser you may also want to install Rikaichan. It's a pop-up application that give translations (based on EDICT dictionnary) of the Japanese words written in a web-page.

Hope it helps!

Phuquer
04-28-10, 02:26
Hi guys. I just wanted to ask if somebody can explain what kind of service is provided here, what the price is, and if Gaijin are accepted:

http://www.maruhi-densetsu.com/top/

The video on the first page looks interesting. It looks like a girl giving another girl a massage. Please let me know what's up with this place. Thanks.

Mankosuki
04-28-10, 11:37
It looks like it's a delivery health place. It lists various hotels close by (Gotanda area). They charge by the hour as well. It shows the girls schedules and the types of services they provide.

Doesn't mention about no gaijin but I assume it's no. If you can speak Japanese, give them a call and see what they say.

Good luck

Hi guys. I just wanted to ask if somebody can explain what kind of service is provided here, what the price is, and if Gaijin are accepted:

http://www.maruhi-densetsu.com/top/

The video on the first page looks interesting. It looks like a girl giving another girl a massage. Please let me know what's up with this place. Thanks.

Phuquer
04-29-10, 11:10
It looks like it's a delivery health place. It lists various hotels close by (Gotanda area). They charge by the hour as well. It shows the girls schedules and the types of services they provide.

Doesn't mention about no gaijin but I assume it's no. If you can speak Japanese, give them a call and see what they say.

Good luck
Thank you so much. I'll post any additional info I get.

Rick Rock
05-18-10, 09:42
Guys,

I have spent a few hours reading through the threads here in the Japan section (and I plan to do more research before I head off for my first trip to Japan in 3 months), but there's something in particular I am looking for.

I will be spending an extended period of time in Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka. I am looking for recommendations on geijin friendly pink salons (BJ bars) in each of these cities. I won't have a ton of free/alone time to seek out such things when I'm there.

I speak basic Japanese, understand Hiragana and Katakana but not Kanji.

Thanks!

Lion
05-19-10, 01:34
Guys,

I have spent a few hours reading through the threads here in the Japan section (and I plan to do more research before I head off for my first trip to Japan in 3 months), but there's something in particular I am looking for.

I will be spending an extended period of time in Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka. I am looking for recommendations on geijin friendly pink salons (BJ bars) in each of these cities. I won't have a ton of free/alone time to seek out such things when I'm there.

I speak basic Japanese, understand Hiragana and Katakana but not Kanji.

Thanks!
Tokyo has some which are mentioned on the forum already, but pink salons are the least likely place for gaijin to get serviced.

Rick Rock
05-19-10, 07:43
I've only been able to find info on a few in Tokyo (Jan-Jan, Otakara). Surely there must be at least one option in each Osaka and Fukuoka. I'm told Fukuoka has a large red light district. Even a point in the direction of a "BJ Alley" of sorts would at least allow me to take a stroll and seek out interest from a tout or two.

Any equivalents of the pinsaro (similar price w/ Japanese women) offering other services are also welcome.

Much appreciated.

AussieGaigin
05-19-10, 11:59
I've only been able to find info on a few in Tokyo (Jan-Jan, Otakara). Surely there must be at least one option in each Osaka and Fukuoka. I'm told Fukuoka has a large red light district. Even a point in the direction of a "BJ Alley" of sorts would at least allow me to take a stroll and seek out interest from a tout or two..
You'll probably find some mention of Fukuoka in the "Other Areas" section. I had some luck there a few years ago, but I have no idea where I actually went (just wandered off from the hotel one night and ended up in the right area)

Sugoi
05-20-10, 15:41
Last January I spent a week at the Conrad in Shiodome and was able to go to Supergirls a few times. It was a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel, 30 minutes there and 10-15 minutes back. Out for an hour "sightseeing"...

This time I will be staying at the Hilton in Shinjuku and looking for something similar to Supergirls. Kabukicho is about 20+ minutes away which would put me about 2 hours away from the family.

I stayed here last year and didn't see anything on the West side of the station.

Any place like Supergirls real close to the hotel? I see references to Hinomaru but I'm not sure if I can find it.

Thanks.

Meiji
05-22-10, 03:15
Last January I spent a week at the Conrad in Shiodome and was able to go to Supergirls a few times. It was a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel, 30 minutes there and 10-15 minutes back. Out for an hour "sightseeing"...

Any place like Supergirls real close to the hotel? I see references to Hinomaru but I'm not sure if I can find it.

Thanks.Not that I'm aware of -- that area of town (Nishi-Shinjuku) is all business the way Kabukicho is all play. Aside from restaurants, Nishi-Shinjuku pretty much shuts down after business hours.

I'd think that you could easily take a cab from the Hilton there down to Kabukicho in 10 minutes tops.

Mushamisi
06-30-10, 02:45
I am interested in starting an AMP and have found a small group of interested partners to chip-in with start-up capital. How do I recruit girls from Thailand, Japan etc and other such places without running into the whole [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) mess. Or is it something I should better set-up through a syndicate (which in that case I may as well drop the idea)?
I have not meet many Japanese girls in the US but anyone who can give me a tip or info please PM or post.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-30-10, 02:54
I am interested in starting an AMP and have found a small group of interested partners to chip-in with start-up capital. How do I recruit girls from Thailand, Japan etc and other such places without running into the whole [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) mess. Or is it something I should better set-up through a syndicate (which in that case I may as well drop the idea)?
I have not meet many Japanese girls in the US but anyone who can give me a tip or info please PM or post.
Are you nuts? Japanese are not going to work in an AMP. Also, all AMPs are run by mafia, they are not going to let you horn in.

Lion
06-30-10, 05:54

Very bad idea in my book.
The services offered at American AMPs are illegal. Very unlikely you'd find J-girls willing to take a chance on such a dubious business.
This is aside from the obvious fact you could get busted for [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)...

Irony Monger
06-30-10, 15:15
Very bad idea in my book.
The services offered at American AMPs are illegal. Very unlikely you'd find J-girls willing to take a chance on such a dubious business.
This is aside from the obvious fact you could get busted for [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)...

The best legal option in the U.S. would be to setup an asian-oriented brothel in one of the counties in Nevada that allow them. For example, check out Inez's D&D:

http://www.inezsgfe.com/

It would be nice to see a Soap Land spring into being outside of Reno :-)

Otherwise, move to Canada.

Helmut Mann
07-05-10, 07:50
Does anyone have a current web address or know what's become of Busty Paradise in Ueno?

The old site http://www.busty-p.com/888_access.htm no longer works.

Thanks!

ScottyDog23
07-06-10, 23:02
hey gang. am interested in exploring the maid cafes of tokyo. wonder if it is possible to score with any of these [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)/school girl=looking spinners?

comments please.

Tony Hoeprano
07-10-10, 22:00
Hi guys,

I like to know if coming to Japan and staying long-term is good idea to experience Japanese culture, food, and of course, Japanese girls.. btw, i'm mid-30's, good looking half Japanese/Caucasian guy who is tired of typical American fat girl. I been to Thailand and the PI, had great girls there, both free and p4p, but I think I'd like to experience J-girls this time.....

thank you..

Zcorps
07-11-10, 01:47
Hi guys,

I like to know if coming to Japan and staying long-term is good idea to experience Japanese culture, food, and of course, Japanese girls.. btw, i'm mid-30's, good looking half Japanese/Caucasian guy who is tired of typical American fat girl. I been to Thailand and the PI, had great girls there, both free and p4p, but I think I'd like to experience J-girls this time.....

thank you..

That's very much a personal call, isn't it? Those of us living in Japan probably all enjoy it to varying degrees, but we all have our own reasons for coming here. I'll tell you this though, few of us think that japan is perfect. Hell, we know better than anyone else that Japan is just littered with problems. Anyways, it's up to you to decide.

Ralph Kramden
07-11-10, 03:15
I certainly agree with Zcorps. I have been here for just over 12 years, and all things considered, will not return to the US for the foreseeable future. The reason is the higher quality of life in comparison. However, one thing that has gone down hill since I have been here is the fact that English teaching does not pay nearly as well as it used to. And it will probably get worse as time goes on. So if you can make a good living doing something other than teaching English, fine, but if not, then I suggest you consider your work career very carefully before taking a plunge.

Homer69
07-11-10, 05:24
I think it depends on the gig you get, unless you're independently wealthy and don't need to work. If you have enough money to be comfortable then come and join us. The ladies are great but there is a good number of them that are head cases just like in the US. There are many things I don't enjoy like the humid shitty weather in the summer, the social obligations that you can't just blow off the way you can in the US and the fact that I can't really own a car here and drive it anytime I want, but overall, the food and the ladies are fantastic.

That's very much a personal call, isn't it? Those of us living in Japan probably all enjoy it to varying degrees, but we all have our own reasons for coming here. I'll tell you this though, few of us think that japan is perfect. Hell, we know better than anyone else that Japan is just littered with problems. Anyways, it's up to you to decide.

Evan Stoner
07-11-10, 07:45
the food and the ladiesThe food, the drink, and the ladies. If these are near the top of your priorities list it can absolutely be worth it.

Of course there are other

ES

Tony Hoeprano
07-12-10, 01:44
thanks for the responses. I will take everything into consideration in making the correct decision

Lion
07-12-10, 03:57
Hi guys,

thank you..

If you have the language down or at least a decent start on it, then you may have a pretty good time/experience.

If you don't speak Japanese though, you immediately reduce your chances of meeting a GF by about 90%. Very unlike Thailand or Philippines in that respect. In those countries the women learn English for economic reasons (usually to find a foreign man in upgrade their lifestyle). Unlike in Japan where your economic potential is just one of many factors they consider, and English is only mastered by a tiny percentage.

Tony Hoeprano
07-14-10, 08:25
If you have the language down or at least a decent start on it, then you may have a pretty good time/experience.

If you don't speak Japanese though, you immediately reduce your chances of meeting a GF by about 90%. Very unlike Thailand or Philippines in that respect. In those countries the women learn English for economic reasons (usually to find a foreign man in upgrade their lifestyle). Unlike in Japan where your economic potential is just one of many factors they consider, and English is only mastered by a tiny percentage.

Being in Thailand for 2 months, I felt this was a problem even with some of the Thai girls(especially the hi-so ones). I went out with a girl I met on Tag and she spoke hardly no English at all and it didn't work out too well haha.. But we gave it the ol college try, in retrospect, she turned out to be a gold digger.

I was in the Philippines and I felt there were absolutely NO language barriers because all the girls spoke really good English and was fortunate to have good time with some very very nice girls, but unfortunately, I didn't like the country infrastructure too much and its poverty.

AussieGaigin
07-14-10, 23:56

All J girls have "studied" English at school. How much they have "learned" is a different matter LOL. But any that are more than half intelligent want to learn more and will partner up with you for "free lessons".

I worked as a marketing consultant for a few small Japanese businesses in Sydney for many years, and part of this work involved tutoring working holiday girls in basic English speaking skills. I had plenty of opportunities for extra-curricular activities.

My Japanese speaking skills were very basic, but enough to be an ice-breaker for the shyer girls.

Sprite13
08-02-10, 02:33
Gents,
I am on my way to Thailand for a 4-5 months stint but before that, I'm very tempted to spend a few days in Tokyo towards the end of September. This will be my first time in Japan and obviously do not speak any Japanese yet (i'm starting to learn a bit). I'd like to know what would be a good area to base myself of in Tokyo to visit this gigantic city? A place that is in a nice environment but not too expensive. Also, since I'd be in Tokyo for 5 days, is it worth getting a rail pass before getting to Japan? Can someone give me the lowdown of the trains, subways and all. I took a look at the Tokyo metro/train map and it's a true maze. Also, how's the weather during the end of September? Is it still the rainy season?

I'd appreciate all your tips guys.

AussieGaigin
08-02-10, 05:08
My preference for accom is around Ikebukuro, plenty of reasonable hotels close to the JR station (some Narita Express services start/terminate there). It is a little bit away from the actionm but being on the Yamanote loop line makes most areas of Tokyo accessable, also a subway direct to Ginza area. Other experienced travellers may have better ideas, all areas have their "pros and cons".

Don't waste money on a JR pass unless you are planning a long trip away from Tokyo somewhere. There are a few local one day passes available, but even then unless you plan on doing a lot of train riding you won't save much money; only benefit is you don't have to worry about thether you have the right ticket for the next train you want to catch!

Explaining the train/subway system is beyond the capapcity of this forum, but get yourself a real scale map of TYO which shows the actual lines (as well as a "spaghetti soup" diagram). Try the JNTO website for good links to more information.

Gaijin Otoko
08-02-10, 13:28
Gents,
I am on my way to Thailand for a 4-5 months stint but before that, I'm very tempted to spend a few days in Tokyo towards the end of September. I'd like to know what would be a good area to base myself of in Tokyo to visit this gigantic city? A place that is in a nice environment but not too expensive. Also, since I'd be in Tokyo for 5 days, is it worth getting a rail pass before getting to Japan? Can someone give me the lowdown of the trains, subways and all. I took a look at the Tokyo metro/train map and it's a true maze. Also, how's the weather during the end of September? Is it still the rainy season?

I'd appreciate all your tips guys.

To add to what has been said already, a full Japan Rail Pass is almost certainly not necessary (actually not so useful in Tokyo because it only covers Japan Rail [JR] lines.) Tokyo and other major metropolises are covered by a wide range of rail, subway and public transportation companies. A much better choice, if you are staying in Tokyo, is the "Suica & N'Ex" http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/suica-nex/. For a discounted price, you will get a Narita Express ticket into one of several major stops in Tokyo, plus a Suica card charged with 1500 yen (that's the effective amount, even if they say 2000 yen. 500 yen stays on the card as a deposit, which you can get back only if you hand in the card at the airport on your return). The great thing about Suica cards is that they work almost everywhere in Tokyo - JR trains, subways, private rail lines, even busses!

A good place to base yourself is any of the major stops of the Narita Express in Tokyo (e.g. Shinjuku, Shinagawa, Ikebukuro, etc.). You will want to stay on the Yamanote train line - the big loop line that runs around the city.

Sprite13
08-03-10, 06:47
Thanks Aussiegagjin for the tips, very much appreciated. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
GaginOtoko, your suggestion of the Suica & N'EX card is awesome!I'll get that for sure. I'll get that as soon as I land in Narita. If I understand clearly, the Suica card can be refilled with money/credit to be used on the Tokyo transit system (buses, subways, trains), is that correct? Also, how does the ticket system works? Does one have to buy a new ticket each time they change train/metro or line? or is one ticket good for one continuous trip?

Sorry for these newby questions. I'm just trying to understand the transportation system in Tokyo. I've been looking at Expedia for options and so far, I see good options in Ueno, Azakuzo, Shibuya at good prices. Or would I be better off to pay a bit more and stay in/near Roppongi for the night life as this would end up saving me money on trains/taxi getting to and from there back to the hotel?

Btw, is there a guide for Tokyo in here as there is one for Rio? That would be extremely helpful, if any Tokyo expert could take the time to creat one, it would be a huge asset for the forums and for those visiting this fascinating city. I'm doing my research as I am very excited about visiting Tokyo and I thank you guys in advance for all you help, tips and suggestions.

Cheers.

AussieGaigin
08-03-10, 22:59
Thanks Aussiegagjin for the tips, very much appreciated. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
GaginOtoko, your suggestion of the Suica & N'EX card is awesome!I'll get that for sure. I'll get that as soon as I land in Narita. If I understand clearly, the Suica card can be refilled with money/credit to be used on the Tokyo transit system (buses, subways, trains), is that correct? Also, how does the ticket system works? Does one have to buy a new ticket each time they change train/metro or line? or is one ticket good for one continuous trip?

Sorry for these newby questions. I'm just trying to understand the transportation system in Tokyo. I've been looking at Expedia for options and so far, I see good options in Ueno, Azakuzo, Shibuya at good prices. Or would I be better off to pay a bit more and stay in/near Roppongi for the night life as this would end up saving me money on trains/taxi getting to and from there back to the hotel?

Btw, is there a guide for Tokyo in here as there is one for Rio? That would be extremely helpful, if any Tokyo expert could take the time to creat one, it would be a huge asset for the forums and for those visiting this fascinating city. I'm doing my research as I am very excited about visiting Tokyo and I thank you guys in advance for all you help, tips and suggestions.

Cheers.

The Tokyo transport system is huge and probably difficult for even locals. Too difficult to explain here, but there is plenty of info on the web - Google is your friend.

What sort of things do you want to see/do in Tokyo ?? This would effect how you travel around. As well as city travel, there are one/two day passes available to areas like Nikko, Kamakura/Enoshima, Hakone, etc. If you going to BKK, don't waste too much time/money on sex adventures here. If you want to get adventurous without getting involved in dating sites, put a personal ad in Metropolis magazine or CraigList .

There are a couple of threads on Tokyo in this section, have you checked them out ??

Gaijin Otoko
08-05-10, 00:55

It's all explained on the Suica website, but what happens is you wave the card over the blue backlit sensor when you get on the train/subway/bus/monorail/etc., and then you wave it over another blue backlit sensor when you get off. The fare is automatically calculated and deducted from your card. There's a video showing how it works here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJPXMXOL98 There's also a handy video walkthrough to adding credit to your card at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nAzODKw1oY The machines usually have an English button so you can switch to English menus, but not always.

Suica is not terribly useful outside of Tokyo, unfortunately, but it is accepted on more than 90% of public transportation in the Tokyo area. Other areas have their own cards.

Sprite13
08-05-10, 04:04
GaijinOtoko,
Those are awesome videos for those of us who are about to come to Tokyo. thanks a bunch man!

AussieGaijin,
I have been studying a bit the metro map of Tokyo and I am starting to see some patterns which hopefully will be confirmed when I get there.
I sure won't bother with P4P in Tokyo as I'll be heading to BKK right after that, but if there is any decent option that are not crazy expensive, then why not indulge just to get a taste of some Japa action. Btw, do you guys know if there is a brasilian area in Tokyo? I hear those half Brasilian-half Japanese girls are very sexy as I have met a few on my Brasil trips and would love to meet some as well in Tokyo. So any areas where they like to get together and all?

Also, should I bother with those Japanese dating sites or just try my luck when I get there? I'm young, in shape and not ugly.

Thanks again guys for all your help!

Cheers.

Jpn Dude
08-05-10, 06:20
Suica is not terribly useful outside of Tokyo, unfortunately, but it is accepted on more than 90% of public transportation in the Tokyo area. Other areas have their own cards.Regular SUICA (JR's IC Card) and PASMO (Subway/Private Line equivalent) can be used in most train / subway / monorails / busses in Tokyo and surrounding areas, that is Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama and Chiba.

Fact Finder
08-05-10, 19:54
If you want to get adventurous without getting involved in dating sites, put a personal ad in Metropolis magazine or CraigList.
Has anybody ever gotten a reply after answering w4m/p4p ads in Tokyo CL? I contacted several suppliers with polite enquiries, and never heard anything from any of them. Maybe i missed saying some magic keyword or something.

Are there any better Japanese sites with personal w4m/p4p ads out there?

Fact Finder
08-05-10, 20:06
I think it depends on the gig you get, unless you're independently wealthy and don't need to work.Anybody independently wealthy to the extent of not needing to work would probably choose not to live in Japan long-term because of the high top-end taxes. Visit as tourist- yes; stay up to the 5-year exemption- maybe; stay longer than 5 years- no.

Gaijin Otoko
08-05-10, 23:19
Has anybody ever gotten a reply after answering w4m/p4p ads in Tokyo CL? I contacted several suppliers with polite enquiries, and never heard anything from any of them. Maybe i missed saying some magic keyword or something.

Are there any better Japanese sites with personal w4m/p4p ads out there?

On CL, I've gotten a number of responses. For various reasons, none of them were able to complete a sale with me. One refused to go to anything less than a five-star hotel, one wanted all kinds of personal information (may likely have not been a provider but an identity thief), one wanted me to send my picture, etc.

Gaijin Otoko
08-05-10, 23:23
Regular SUICA (JR's IC Card) and PASMO (Subway/Private Line equivalent) can be used in most train / subway / monorails / busses in Tokyo and surrounding areas, that is Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama and Chiba.

Yes, I meant if one were going outside of Kanto, the Suica card won't work. For example in Osaka or Nagoya, it's pretty close to useless. It covers JR lines ONLY. Kanagawa, Saitama, and Chiba are still Tokyo metropolitan area, and Suica should work everywhere. On a recent trip, I discovered first hand that Suica will work all the way out in Kurihama. The next stop after Kurihama is San Francisco.

Muku1
08-06-10, 01:56
Yes, I meant if one were going outside of Kanto, the Suica card won't work. For example in Osaka or Nagoya, it's pretty close to useless. It covers JR lines ONLY.Actually, Suica can now be used throughout most of the major metropolitan areas in Japan. The following link has a lot of good English information:

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/pass/suica.html

In addition to JR, around Tokyo the Suica card (and Pasmo) can be used for almost all private train lines and subways. It can also be used in most convenience stores, news stands, some regular shops (Bic Camera, for example).

Gaijin Otoko
08-06-10, 13:24
Actually, Suica can now be used throughout most of the major metropolitan areas in Japan. The following link has a lot of good English information:

http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/pass/suica.html

In addition to JR, around Tokyo the Suica card (and Pasmo) can be used for almost all private train lines and subways. It can also be used in most convenience stores, news stands, some regular shops (Bic Camera, for example).

This is getting way off topic, but the usage of Suica outside of the Kanto plain area refers only to usage with other JR systems (ICOCA, TOICA, etc.) If you are in Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo or Fukuoka, and you try to get by with just your Suica card, you will be walking a lot. In Tokyo, Suica is integrated with nearly all the private lines, as you indicate.

Sprite13
08-07-10, 08:36
Thanks again guys for all the tips. Much appreciated.

Here's an informative link I found today:
http://www.japanvisitor.com/index.php?cID=365&pID=387

Arje79
09-18-10, 21:56
I just broke up with my Japanese (now) ex-fiancee. I must say it was a good decision because now I understand more than ever how crazy she was. We had quite a hard relationship (discussions about stupid stuff, breaking up and coming back together couple of times in a year), and I was stupid enough to ask her to marry me. Luckily I didn't go to see her parents or separated a date for the wedding. It was more a couple decision we wanted to make more serious later.

After I broke up with her, seeing no solution for us and tired of all the fights, she started the crying period, followed by the calling-at-any-time period. Since I didn't want to go back, she threatened to sue me for the engagement. Seems there is an old law in Japan that considers the engagement a verbal contract, so if you want to break up, you should pay the other part between 100/200man yens...

In my case, I am still arguing with my ex about the situation. Since I didn't met her parents nor chose a date for the wedding, it is kinda difficult to prove the engagement. Nevertheless, she sent me an official letter signed by a lawyer to meet with her and try to solve the problem ourselves. I went there, but there was no solution. Seems her next step will be to officially sue me, but who knows if it will really work or not.

Anyway, I just hope you guys don't make the same mistake I did and be careful with crazy J-girls that may want to bother your life or get money from you.

Good luck!

Hatguy
09-19-10, 00:05
Hi

Dont take that. My advice to you is to tell her that you will file suit against her for "power harassment" unless she leaves you alone. See if that calls her bluff. And I think its a bluff.

Huckleberryfinn
01-05-11, 00:00
Are you nuts? Japanese are not going to work in an AMP. Also, all AMPs are run by mafia, they are not going to let you horn in.Correct. Japanese women don't work in AMP's in America. While there are probably one or two exceptions, I have never seen one.

Not all AMP's are run by any of the various organized crime gangs. In fact, most that I knew were individually owned by former WG's who wanted to continue making money but wanted to get off their own backs.

FWIW, I lived with an AMP owner for five years and knew many of the others in a major American east coast city. The vast majority are Korean owners and workers. It's a real business for them. And they're good at it. They deal with local LE regularly and they have good lawyers when they do get busted. They also use several layers of front gals and rarely if ever get jail time. Occasionally they get robbed and that is the biggest hassle for them. They cannot go to the police and they don't want to pay protection money.

How do they get their girls? The girls do their own recruiting for the most part. An operation with not enough girls doesn't make money and they all know it, so they bring in their friends. Illegal immigrants or girls that have a debt to pay or a kid or two to feed. I never saw any so-called [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) and every girl was free to come and go as they pleased. For the most part, it was more like a sisterhood. So it would be difficult for a guy to own a place like that and find women, at least initially.

Huck (ps: I am almost never in this forum, so PM me if you want more info)

King Jack
02-11-11, 04:08
Has anybody ever gotten a reply after answering w4m / p4p ads in Tokyo CL? I contacted several suppliers with polite enquiries, and never heard anything from any of them. Maybe I missed saying some magic keyword or something.

Are there any better Japanese sites with personal w4m / p4p ads out there?I have has some luck with CL advt in Osaka. But the ads there are few and far in between. I believe that girls only advise in CL for westeners.

Hatguy
02-13-11, 03:34
I have has some luck with CL advt in Osaka. But the ads there are few and far in between. I believe that girls only advise in CL for westeners.Was that a fairly recent ad? Most of them are just fake and you never get a reply.

HapaTokyo
02-13-11, 08:19
I had heard that there were some swinger's clubs in tokyo that allowed single gaijins to come in for the purpose of having the japanese female have sex with them (the japanese male half only watches)

Heard about this from an aussie friend in shinjuku about two years ago.

Any truth to this? Or just having smoke blown up my ass?

I speak fluent Japanese so the speaking part is not a problem.

I am an experienced swinger in the states, so if anyone knows of any swinger's parties in tokyo let me know.

I'm in Tokyo from the 20th of Feb to March 14th.

Dodgy Asian
03-28-11, 17:32
Tokyo has some which are mentioned on the forum already, but pink salons are the least likely place for gaijin to get serviced.I guess thats true, I must have been one of the lucky ones.

I've walked into one after being rejected from a health club. Just around the corner in Nagoya, it said 'Pink Salon' in pink neon lights and upstairs. Just a white sign with some prices per minutes, in my very broken japanese I asked for '45minutes and beer' and was offered a choice of girls for 2000yen by the mamasan. Fair enough I though 20, 000 yen and 500 yen for beer, it was my first chance I had since being in japan so I went for it. I was led into though some curtins and there were about 20 lounges arranged in little booths with about two customers seated with other girls. When I sat down I was brought a girl, she was pretty cubby, with A cups and I asked for a change (chanji) of girl straight away and was told there was no other girls. WTF then why did she offer me a choice of girls when there were no others?

The girl knew I wasn't there for any chit chat and really couldn't even if I wanted to, and went straight to it, proceded to pull my pants down and started to wipe my fella down with a wet cloth (o-shibori) as she started to start giving me a BBBJ the mamasan brought over a beer, rather difficult to give her eye contact while her girl is chowing down on me. She was pretty good actually, she constantly took my hands and placed them over her tits and and massages them. I did end up cumming within 20minutes which she pretty quickly spat out and procceded to sit next to me and have a ciggie with me.

Expensive but worth for my first time paying for in Japan.

Dreams
03-28-11, 18:08
I guess thats true, I must have been one of the lucky ones.

I've walked into one after being rejected from a health club. Just around the corner in Nagoya, it said 'Pink Salon' in pink neon lights and upstairs. Just a white sign with some prices per minutes, in my very broken japanese I asked for '45minutes and beer' and was offered a choice of girls for 2000yen by the mamasan. Fair enough I though 20, 000 yen and 500 yen for beer, it was my first chance I had since being in japan so I went for it. I was led into though some curtins and there were about 20 lounges arranged in little booths with about two customers seated with other girls. When I sat down I was brought a girl, she was pretty cubby, with A cups and I asked for a change (chanji) of girl straight away and was told there was no other girls. WTF then why did she offer me a choice of girls when there were no others?

The girl knew I wasn't there for any chit chat and really couldn't even if I wanted to, and went straight to it, proceded to pull my pants down and started to wipe my fella down with a wet cloth (o-shibori) as she started to start giving me a BBBJ the mamasan brought over a beer, rather difficult to give her eye contact while her girl is chowing down on me. She was pretty good actually, she constantly took my hands and placed them over her tits and and massages them. I did end up cumming within 20minutes which she pretty quickly spat out and procceded to sit next to me and have a ciggie with me.

Expensive but worth for my first time paying for in Japan. If it was 20000, yes, frightfully expensive. If 2000, wow, cheapest BBBJ I know of in Japan (minimum I ever paid was 3000)

Dodgy Asian
03-30-11, 16:10
if it was 20000, yes, frightfully expensive. if 2000, wow, cheapest bbbj i know of in japan (minimum i ever paid was 3000)yep, very expensive. but it got me thinking, it was a few years ago and i think that i rounded up from 17, 500yen (15, 000+2000+500) which would be about the $200 mark in aussie dollars. sorry about that. some japanese peeps which i work with tell me that there are like 'happy hours' where you can pay a little more and the girls would do round robins with the clients. tis a shame i'm not japanese or had better language skill.

Dreams
03-30-11, 19:37
yep, very expensive. but it got me thinking, it was a few years ago and i think that i rounded up from 17, 500yen (15, 000+2000+500) which would be about the $200 mark in aussie dollars. sorry about that. some japanese peeps which i work with tell me that there are like 'happy hours' where you can pay a little more and the girls would do round robins with the clients. tis a shame i'm not japanese or had better language skill.very happy for you that you enjoyed it.

but even a gaijin without language skills can get a bj in hinomaru for 4000 and in sugamo for 3000.

this commnet is just not to frighten potential newbies, who may think that they would have to pay that kind of money for bj.

Sailing
04-03-11, 13:51
Very happy for you that you enjoyed it.

But even a gaijin without language skills can get a BJ in hinomaru for 4000 and in Sugamo for 3000.

This commnet is just not to frighten potential newbies, who may think that they would have to pay that kind of money for BJ. I was in Kabukicho the other day and was around where the Hinomaru is / was but saw only an empty lot, must have torn down the building. Did they move?

I was in Otsuka at this 3, 000 yen dive which turned out to be a nightmare. Fat, ugly chick comes to my booth and proceeded to try to chew on my little fella. Yeah, I think I will stick to Sugamo from here on out.

Sailing
04-03-11, 13:55
Most of the places I used to frequent and many newer places are now without workers, they have all fled the impending doom that they must know about. Tried calling a couple of places to check out the availability of some pretty hot looking girls and found that some shops did not even answer or if they did they had only a couple of 'girls' available. Times are hard for punters.

Dreams
04-03-11, 20:17
I was in Kabukicho the other day and was around where the Hinomaru is / was but saw only an empty lot, must have torn down the building. Did they move?

I was in Otsuka at this 3, 000 yen dive which turned out to be a nightmare. Fat, ugly chick comes to my booth and proceeded to try to chew on my little fella. Yeah, I think I will stick to Sugamo from here on out. Are you sure you were at the right place? I was there a few weeks ago and they were up and running fine.

Dreams
04-03-11, 20:19
Most of the places I used to frequent and many newer places are now without workers, they have all fled the impending doom that they must know about. Tried calling a couple of places to check out the availability of some pretty hot looking girls and found that some shops did not even answer or if they did they had only a couple of 'girls' available. Times are hard for punters.Sure, hard time for punters. But probably harder for ordinary Japanese citizens, especially those living in the North-East.

Hatguy
04-03-11, 22:21
Hi all. Just wondering if GETITON is worth it or not? Anyone used it before?

Thanks

SevenLess
04-05-11, 17:25
Ok. I understand if people don't want to bother with this request, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway. For the nihongo pros out there, anyone want to give a rundown of questions you might be asked when ordering deriheru? I figure they ask address, phone number, type of course (how would they ask this? How many minutes?) , your name (?) , name of lady, special options (how would they ask this?). Maybe they'll tell the price and how long it will take? Anything I'm forgetting? Should I come out and say that I'm not Japanese?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Wskakaka1818
04-13-11, 14:52
Is there any nice info. Around Hon-Atsugi station?

I'm here for business, and there is nothing to do after work.

I want to do something especially with chics, but can't even speak Japanese only available English and Korean.

So if anyone had some good experience around this place, please give me some info.

Kiwi80
06-03-11, 06:53
Hey guys,

I am being offered by a 25-year-old chick for enjo-kosai. She has no idea how much to charge me and I have no idea how much to pay her.

Any experts have any ideas about this?

Heard from a friend last year he did this to a housewife, he paid for hotel, lunch, and 1, 5000 yen for a 2. 5 hours session.

Just want to gather some info to make sure I won't overpay.

Kiwi80
06-03-11, 06:53
And forgot to say this: Thanks in advance!

Lion
06-06-11, 02:14
Hey guys,

I am being offered by a 25-year-old chick for enjo-kosai. She has no idea how much to charge me and I have no idea how much to pay her.

Any experts have any ideas about this?

Heard from a friend last year he did this to a housewife, he paid for hotel, lunch, and 1, 5000 yen for a 2. 5 hours session.

Just want to gather some info to make sure I won't overpay. 15, 000-20, 000 for 2 hours is about right for a decent looker (you pay for food and hotel of course).

Hot chicks might want 25, 000-30, 000 but that is pretty wishful thinking, since a hot DH babe or KDH would be less.

Bijinnampa
07-04-11, 12:16
Fellows,

If you want to see the options available on the Japanese sex scene, have a look at

http://www.f-lib.com/comic/

Enjoy!

Kanda
07-11-11, 13:44
Got a call from a friend living out in the country who "thinks" he might have herpes. I told him just to get himself checked-out though it's a small town and I guess his Japanese is not the best. Any ideas? Can you buy anything over the counter? Thank you!

Tengu
07-12-11, 02:55
Well shit. Looks like a new strain of gonorrhea DISCOVERED IN THE THROAT OF A JAPANESE SEX WORKER might spell the end of the good times.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43689581/ns/health-sexual_health/

Farape
08-05-11, 04:20
Ok. I understand if people don't want to bother with this request, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway. For the nihongo pros out there, anyone want to give a rundown of questions you might be asked when ordering deriheru? I figure they ask address, phone number, type of course (how would they ask this? How many minutes?) , your name (?) , name of lady, special options (how would they ask this?). Maybe they'll tell the price and how long it will take? Anything I'm forgetting? Should I come out and say that I'm not Japanese?

Thanks for any help you can give!Easiest would be to call an English speaking provider (e. G. S-Hana). You will be asked where you are from as not all Girls service Gaijin. You will need to be able to say who you want, when and where. Once you get a room at a LH you'll have to call again and give the name of LH and Room. That's basically all.

Seven Spot
08-29-11, 05:40
I am mostly traveling in Europe (Amsterdam in a week, Germany every year, and Costa Rica) so next month I will be in Japan for the first time.

I don't have any control on arrangements and am attending something at the Makuhari Messe.

(which, according to wikipedia, is a Japanese convention center outside Tokyo, located in the Mihama-ku ward of Chiba city, in the northwest corner of Chiba prefecture)

I don't know exactly what hotel I will be staying at other than I am told it will be near the Messe.

As I have been searching the forums I realized quickly that I have no clue as to where I should be looking. I'm not sure how much free time I will have so I am trying to learn as much as possible so I can be flexible.

I would appreciate any suggestions. Even if it is just some geography pointers.

Jpn Dude
08-29-11, 08:58
. Where I should be looking.

I'm not sure how much free time I will have so I am trying to learn as much as possible so I can be flexible.

I would appreciate any suggestions. Even if it is just some geography pointers.Uhm can you be a little more specific?

Exactly WHAT are you looking for? Soaplands, massage joints, delivery health, etc.

WHAT are you trying to learn? How to get to Tokyo? Various places where salons are located? The train system?

Based on the info in your post, I'll start you off with this:

There is a direct train from JR Kaihin Makuhari Station to JR Tokyo Station. It takes about 40 minutes.

From Tokyo Station, you can go on Yamanote Line north towards Kanda, Ueno, Nippori, etc.

Or same line south towards Gotanda, Ebisu, Shibuya.

Or west on Chuo Line to Shinjuku.

Seven Spot
08-30-11, 07:08
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I wasn't more specific, I thought I might be asking for something unrealistic given my location.

Since I don't know what hotel I will be at and how much I will be under the shadows of a "minder" I think I won't be able to do delivery health to my hotel.

So I think I am looking for Soapland, massage experience.

Thank you for your patience.

Uhm can you be a little more specific?

Exactly WHAT are you looking for? Soaplands, massage joints, delivery health, etc.

WHAT are you trying to learn? How to get to Tokyo? Various places where salons are located? The train system?

Based on the info in your post, I'll start you off with this:

There is a direct train from JR Kaihin Makuhari Station to JR Tokyo Station. It takes about 40 minutes.

From Tokyo Station, you can go on Yamanote Line north towards Kanda, Ueno, Nippori, etc.

Or same line south towards Gotanda, Ebisu, Shibuya.

Or west on Chuo Line to Shinjuku.

Jpn Dude
08-30-11, 07:57
So I think I am looking for Soapland, massage experience.

Thank you for your patience.No problem. Just trying to help out.

Since you're in the Makuhari area, take JR Keiyo Line all the way to the last stop, Tokyo Station (40 min).

At Tokyo Station, go up a few escalators and up the long walkway and catch JR Yamanote Line.

Get on Yamanote Line heading for "Ueno, Ikebukuro" (platform 4).

Along that line are stations / locations every 2-3 minutes mentioned in various posts in the "Tokyo" forum. Try to search these station names together with keywords like "massage" or "soapland."

Below is a quick summary of stations, by no means complete:

Kanda, Okachimachi, Ueno, Nippori: Chinese massage and "este" salons. Korean massage and "este" salons.

Ueno: Japanese Soapland (foreigner friendly and cheap, older ladies)

Yoshiwara (via Ueno and Iriya Subway Station) : Japanese Soapland (few foreigner friendly and pricey, younger ladies)

Sugamo, Otsuka, Ikebukuro: Chinese massage and "este" salons. Korean massage and "este" salons.

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Seven Spot
08-31-11, 01:25
No problem. Just trying to help out.You rock! I owe you a beer.

ManMeat
10-01-11, 15:34
Sorry, if this isn't the area, but I plan on being in the Tokyo area for the next few months, and was wondering what are some of my options. My Android phone that I use in the States, doesn't seem to work here, and not being able to use the GPS or internet functions seemed to really limit me.

I'm thinking of picking up a used iPhone 3gs that is unlocked / jailbroke, any other suggestions? Also I haven't found where to get a local number / SIM for the device yet.

I appreciate all suggestions.

The Tanuki
10-01-11, 17:07
Sorry, if this isn't the area, but I plan on being in the Tokyo area for the next few months, and was wondering what are some of my options. My Android phone that I use in the States, doesn't seem to work here, and not being able to use the GPS or internet functions seemed to really limit me.

I'm thinking of picking up a used iPhone 3gs that is unlocked / jailbroke, any other suggestions? Also I haven't found where to get a local number / SIM for the device yet.

I appreciate all suggestions.I haven't looked into getting just a SIM here, but you can get the "pocket wi-fi" solutions and thus have net access on your Droid. Softbank has a newer one advertising 42 mbps. Anyhow, that's a thought.

The Tanuki

Backtobasics
10-09-11, 14:18
Thus far I have never needed to call a DH service to request a girl to be sent to my love hotel room, but a recent LH experience has me wondering about something.

I was somewhat surprised to find the door couldn't be opened (from the inside) until the requisite amount of cash had been fed into the machine in the room. At the end of the session. How would this kind of thing pan out with a DH girl? How do you let them in the room?

Sorry if this is in fact a daft and naive question, but I am rather 'old school' when it comes to LHs, and the in-room payment system hasn't really sunk in to me yet!

Ralph Kramden
10-09-11, 15:22
Darn good question. How about notifying the clerk that you have a guest coming later when you check in. The guest will know your room number and she notifies the clerk which room she is going to. The door gets unlocked by the clerk for the guest's entrance. Will that work?

BigManJapan
10-10-11, 03:44
Thus far I have never needed to call a DH service to request a girl to be sent to my love hotel room, but a recent LH experience has me wondering about something.

I was somewhat surprised to find the door couldn't be opened (from the inside) until the requisite amount of cash had been fed into the machine in the room. At the end of the session. How would this kind of thing pan out with a DH girl? How do you let them in the room?

Sorry if this is in fact a daft and naive question, but I am rather 'old school' when it comes to LHs, and the in-room payment system hasn't really sunk in to me yet!You can call the front desk and tell them your guest has arrived and they can unlock it for you.

Drbombay
11-20-11, 02:07

Sorry if this is in fact a daft and naive question, but I am rather 'old school' when it comes to LHs, and the in-room payment system hasn't really sunk in to me yet!When I call a DH, I go to the hotel first and see if they have any rooms, if they do, I give them the room number and then when I get to the room, I just leave the door open until the girl arrives. That way if it is going to be 30 min, I just wait with the door cracked open until she comes. Also, if you Japanese is limited, just have the DH spokesperson tell the operatior at the desk what time the girl will come and they can open the door for you.

Backtobasics
11-20-11, 07:03
When I call a DH, I go to the hotel first and see if they have any rooms, if they do, I give them the room number and then when I get to the room, I just leave the door open until the girl arrives. That way if it is going to be 30 min, I just wait with the door cracked open until she comes. Also, if you Japanese is limited, just have the DH spokesperson tell the operatior at the desk what time the girl will come and they can open the door for you.Thankyou Dr, for your wise words.

TokyoBlade13
12-26-11, 06:46
Anyone have any reports / experience of the shibu-nyan hotel delivery health operation in Shibuya?

They got some hot looking babes.

Daigaijin
12-28-11, 20:32
I browsed through some SM sites. I'm interested in AF and figured a SM delivery would be a good idea since my equipment is to big for most Japanese girls. Those girls are more used to anal sex and might accept my size.

When browsing a SM site, I found the expression NG&12503; &12524; &12452; (NG play). What does that mean. I tried to google for it, but I'm still in the dark about it.

Zcorps
12-29-11, 01:02

Sorry if this is in fact a daft and naive question, but I am rather 'old school' when it comes to LHs, and the in-room payment system hasn't really sunk in to me yet!Extremely old question, but someone mentioned that they keep the door cracked open. This is not advisable, a lot of love hotels with automatic fronts usually call you up and tell you to close the door. What usually happens is you either call up the front and let them know you have a guest coming, and when the girl arrives she'll talk to the front and they'll open the door. This only works if the girl goes to the front. Many don't. If she's at your door, and it's locked, call up the front, tell them to open the door because you have a girl waiting.

Easy as pie.

Drbombay
12-29-11, 10:12
Extremely old question, but someone mentioned that they keep the door cracked open. This is not advisable, a lot of love hotels with automatic fronts usually call you up and tell you to close the door. What usually happens is you either call up the front and let them know you have a guest coming, and when the girl arrives she'll talk to the front and they'll open the door. This only works if the girl goes to the front. Many don't. If she's at your door, and it's locked, call up the front, tell them to open the door because you have a girl waiting.

Easy as pie.Zcorps, I was the one who wrote about leaving the door cracked open a bit. What you suggest is fine, provided you have a very good working knowledge of Japanese. I don't have that, so for those like me who don't, I made that recommendation. The true Lurker should always remember to keep your guard up at all times. If I leave a door cracked open, I am watching and well aware of what is going on around me. I would not recommend brining a DH to your personal home. I really don't like to give out my cell for confirmation since I am leary of getting a call at the most inopportune time asking if I would like a "service" or if not that they would continue to call to harass. Some JN guys can easily get bullied into paying off some of these touts, since they would be embarrassed to admit that they use them to the police or the home front. But so far I have not had that experience and I hope not to.

I found I had more of that problem when I was single and meeting the so called "good girls" who would stop by unannounced or call jsut to check up on you.

Great Muta
03-18-12, 14:10
Hey everyone,

I usually don't venture into the Japan section even though it's the only place I have experience. Just wanted to say Hello, to everyone and I look forward to chatting with you all. I also thought I'd tell you about some of my luck in Japan:

I've been to Japan 4 times. It took me two trips to realize that there's 1000 hot girls there and I'm wasting my time if I don't get any of them.

So by the 3rd trip, I finally got one.

First girl: She was not a looker at all. I had to find her online and I was desperate to get my first taste of Japanese girls. She was a BBW with huge boobs though. Her boobs were big enough that they pointed down and were DDD. Loved those things. She was 39 so a little older, but she had her own place, so that meant I had a free place to stay. She cooked for me and was a great tour guide. She wouldn't do anal but was cool with alot of other things. She also had great english, so it all worked out in the end.

Second girl: I'm a guy so if I got a chance at more than one girl I'm going to take it. This one was a little Filipino 32 year old. Super hot but sleazy (as most Filipino's are). I went out with her for a date and surprisingly she bought me a gift. Wasn't much but still, shocking. We did some yakiniku (she took a couple of pictures of us together which was strange as you will see later in the story) and went to karaoke for the night, but that's when things started getting weird. I go in for the kiss at karaoke and suddenly she cock blocks me. She tells me we just met and she's shy or whatever. When we left though she held my hand the whole way to the station. Strange night, but it got worse. We go out again the day before I leave. We go out to dinner and suddenly, her sister calls her. She wants to come along too. I said No of course and told her I'm not having it. But she brings her anyway. Sister was maybe hotter than she was as she had some big boobs. Anyway during the meal she keeps mentioning that I'm younger than her (I'm 21 at this time) and really embarasses me. Her sister finally leaves and OOPS, her sister forgot to pay her bill. Happeneds all the time right? Yeah right. I really couldn't believe she tried pulling that on me. I told her straight up that I will not pay for her sister and she's on her own. Eventually, she gives up and pays for her sister. So we go out to karaoke again because I don't have anything else to do and I want something out of this. I touch her a little more and get some free grabs but when I go to kiss her, again she says no. I tell her right there I won't take no for an answer and then I hear this phrase."But that's adultery". I didn't know if I fully heard that or not, but since we were about to split, I didn't have time to ask. Months later she adds me on facebook. While FB usually gets men in trouble, women have no clue what they are doing with it. While taking a look at her fb, I find out she's married to some extremely ugly japanese man and has kids. It's been about the end of that since then. Now that she's revealed she's married, she's been acting too good to go out with me. Anyway, stay away from Filipino's. I haven't met one yet who didn't have something to hide, whether they are in Japan or Phil.

So, now comes time for the 4th trip.

4th trip was amazing and it really owned. Took me months of internet work but I had the two best girls that I ever previously had set up.

On this day, I started out in Tokyo, went all the way out to Shin-Osaka and ended up in Kyoto. Quite the day:

First girl. Married 39 year old japanese MILF. Thin, had a great butt and never got any from the husband. We went to some love hotel and after some delay we got to the action. She gave me the best BJ I ever had and then when we got to the sex, we found out that I'm a little too big for her. She makes me go slow the whole time and I don't get to pump her all the way. Randomly during the sex, she literally just walks out. She runs to the shower for whatever reason and that kills my mood. She was on her period and she said she wanted to freshen up. Well, totally killed my mood there. I get in with her since I got to get ready for the second date of the day and by then I'm done. Didn't even get to cum. We sit and talk for a few minutes after and I try to get her to give me a BJ. She wouldn't go for it. Later she said she wanted me to fuck her some more, who knows. I should note that this was the first time I ever had sex, so it put a little damper on it. Anyway, we part ways and everything is the same as it was before. I'll be seeing her again in a few months when I make the move to japan.

On my way to go see the second girl of the day, I meet another girl. We exchanged numbers and we were good for a while. I'll probably hit her up when I return to japan to see what I can get out of it.

Second girl. Your typical AKB48 type. She was 3/4 korean and 1/4 japanese. Trendy, tons of make up and hot. B-C cup boobs and had a great body. She was willing to do almost anything too. She was so good that I ended up staying with her for most of the trip. She sucked my dick minimum 3-4 times a day. This girl had the wettest pussy I ever had. She was always wet and the more we did stuff the more wet she got. I licked her for 40 minutes a day with no problem. She was cool with doing stuff in public too. I always had my hands somewhere on her. Since she wore skirts it made things really easy. Almost everytime we were on a stair well, my hand went up. Overall, she was alot of fun. In fact, she enjoyed it so much I got her to come take a plane to come see me later that May. It was pretty much the same then but she was seriously jet lagged and that hurt some things. I did try to get her to do some anal but I just could not fit. I tried lube, fingers, everything but you can't put a square into a circular hole. I got about 20-30 pics with her while she was here which serve as good memories. We stayed together until about August (though she tried to dump me in June) when she found some korean guy.

I had a few other dates set up for the trip but nothing else panned out. One girl who I spent 5 months on and had her number, claimed to be depressed and wouldn't meet me 2 weeks before I got there. Of course, something was up and I later found out she got engaged. Second girl, was similar and she ended up just ignoring me after 4 months. I had a date set up in Osaka too for the trip, but I was having too much fun with the korean girl.

I'm moving to japan in June / July, as soon as I get the official confirmation on my job, so there will be lots of stories to come! Planning on earning money and pulling the same stuff in the Philippines and China.

Backtobasics
03-18-12, 21:49
Thanks for your enjoyable reports, and you are so right about Filipinos! My friend has a theory on why they are the way the are, which seems plausible, but doesn't excuse their horrible tactics.

By the way, what sites did you use to hook them?

Hey everyone,

I usually don't venture into the Japan section even though it's the only place I have experience. Just wanted to say Hello, to everyone and I look forward to chatting with you all. I also thought I'd tell you about some of my luck in Japan:

I've been to Japan 4 times. It took me two trips to realize that there's 1000 hot girls there and I'm wasting my time if I don't get any of them.

So by the 3rd trip, I finally got one.

First girl: She was not a looker at all. I had to find her online and I was desperate to get my first taste of Japanese girls. She was a BBW with huge boobs though. Her boobs were big enough that they pointed down and were DDD. Loved those things. She was 39 so a little older, but she had her own place, so that meant I had a free place to stay. She cooked for me and was a great tour guide. She wouldn't do anal but was cool with alot of other things. She also had great english, so it all worked out in the end.

Second girl: I'm a guy so if I got a chance at more than one girl I'm going to take it. This one was a little Filipino 32 year old. Super hot but sleazy (as most Filipino's are). I went out with her for a date and surprisingly she bought me a gift. Wasn't much but still, shocking. We did some yakiniku (she took a couple of pictures of us together which was strange as you will see later in the story) and went to karaoke for the night, but that's when things started getting weird. I go in for the kiss at karaoke and suddenly she cock blocks me. She tells me we just met and she's shy or whatever. When we left though she held my hand the whole way to the station. Strange night, but it got worse. We go out again the day before I leave. We go out to dinner and suddenly, her sister calls her. She wants to come along too. I said No of course and told her I'm not having it. But she brings her anyway. Sister was maybe hotter than she was as she had some big boobs. Anyway during the meal she keeps mentioning that I'm younger than her (I'm 21 at this time) and really embarasses me. Her sister finally leaves and OOPS, her sister forgot to pay her bill. Happeneds all the time right? Yeah right. I really couldn't believe she tried pulling that on me. I told her straight up that I will not pay for her sister and she's on her own. Eventually, she gives up and pays for her sister. So we go out to karaoke again because I don't have anything else to do and I want something out of this. I touch her a little more and get some free grabs but when I go to kiss her, again she says no. I tell her right there I won't take no for an answer and then I hear this phrase."But that's adultery". I didn't know if I fully heard that or not, but since we were about to split, I didn't have time to ask. Months later she adds me on facebook. While FB usually gets men in trouble, women have no clue what they are doing with it. While taking a look at her fb, I find out she's married to some extremely ugly japanese man and has kids. It's been about the end of that since then. Now that she's revealed she's married, she's been acting too good to go out with me. Anyway, stay away from Filipino's. I haven't met one yet who didn't have something to hide, whether they are in Japan or Phil.

So, now comes time for the 4th trip.

4th trip was amazing and it really owned. Took me months of internet work but I had the two best girls that I ever previously had set up.

On this day, I started out in Tokyo, went all the way out to Shin-Osaka and ended up in Kyoto. Quite the day:

First girl. Married 39 year old japanese MILF. Thin, had a great butt and never got any from the husband. We went to some love hotel and after some delay we got to the action. She gave me the best BJ I ever had and then when we got to the sex, we found out that I'm a little too big for her. She makes me go slow the whole time and I don't get to pump her all the way. Randomly during the sex, she literally just walks out. She runs to the shower for whatever reason and that kills my mood. She was on her period and she said she wanted to freshen up. Well, totally killed my mood there. I get in with her since I got to get ready for the second date of the day and by then I'm done. Didn't even get to cum. We sit and talk for a few minutes after and I try to get her to give me a BJ. She wouldn't go for it. Later she said she wanted me to fuck her some more, who knows. I should note that this was the first time I ever had sex, so it put a little damper on it. Anyway, we part ways and everything is the same as it was before. I'll be seeing her again in a few months when I make the move to japan.

On my way to go see the second girl of the day, I meet another girl. We exchanged numbers and we were good for a while. I'll probably hit her up when I return to japan to see what I can get out of it.

Second girl. Your typical AKB48 type. She was 3/4 korean and 1/4 japanese. Trendy, tons of make up and hot. B-C cup boobs and had a great body. She was willing to do almost anything too. She was so good that I ended up staying with her for most of the trip. She sucked my dick minimum 3-4 times a day. This girl had the wettest pussy I ever had. She was always wet and the more we did stuff the more wet she got. I licked her for 40 minutes a day with no problem. She was cool with doing stuff in public too. I always had my hands somewhere on her. Since she wore skirts it made things really easy. Almost everytime we were on a stair well, my hand went up. Overall, she was alot of fun. In fact, she enjoyed it so much I got her to come take a plane to come see me later that May. It was pretty much the same then but she was seriously jet lagged and that hurt some things. I did try to get her to do some anal but I just could not fit. I tried lube, fingers, everything but you can't put a square into a circular hole. I got about 20-30 pics with her while she was here which serve as good memories. We stayed together until about August (though she tried to dump me in June) when she found some korean guy.

I had a few other dates set up for the trip but nothing else panned out. One girl who I spent 5 months on and had her number, claimed to be depressed and wouldn't meet me 2 weeks before I got there. Of course, something was up and I later found out she got engaged. Second girl, was similar and she ended up just ignoring me after 4 months. I had a date set up in Osaka too for the trip, but I was having too much fun with the korean girl.

I'm moving to japan in June / July, as soon as I get the official confirmation on my job, so there will be lots of stories to come! Planning on earning money and pulling the same stuff in the Philippines and China.

Great Muta
03-19-12, 01:49
Some I found through friends and some even go back to the myspace era. However, I totally don't reccomend finding girls online unless you are planning to go to Japan within like 6 weeks of when you are going to message them. Japanese girls really don't believe in that stuff and all your work can go down the toilet in one second due to some other hotshot. There is nothing worse than wasting 6 months on a girl and having her flake out with a week to go.

By the way, all of these girls were just normal girls. No pros or anything here. Almost wish they were as some of the hours of work I put into these girls were ridiculuous. However, I had the time available.

Filipino girls. I really wouldn't even bother. If you check the Philippines section here, there's some real horror stories. I've talked to maybe one or two good ones over the years out of hundreds.

Backtobasics
03-23-12, 03:06
Take care out there:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9159992/Zimbabwe-sperm-hunters-picking-up-male-travellers.html

I am beginning to wonder if I was a victim of a similar ploy, when the DH lady I was with earlier this week insisted on 5 pops.

BigManJapan
03-23-12, 06:52
Take care out there:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9159992/Zimbabwe-sperm-hunters-picking-up-male-travellers.html

I am beginning to wonder if I was a victim of a similar ploy, when the DH lady I was with earlier this week insisted on 5 pops.Did she pop 5 times or you?

Backtobasics
03-23-12, 10:51
Did she pop 5 times or you?I think we were even. I should have got suspicious when she said "I want many many sex" the first minute she was in the room.

Today I had acupuncture treatment, to ease my aching back.

Meiji
03-23-12, 21:33

I appreciate all suggestions.Japan's pretty stingy about cell phone numbers. It's not like other countries where you can pick up a pre-paid SIM in the airport. There are some vendors that rent SIM cards for iPhones, but a) they are fairly pricey and be) the last time I checked they were totally sold out at Softbank's rental service, but that was right after the iPhone 4S was released. You can also rent a cell phone, but that is also pretty pricey. What you can do is get a data-only SIM, and then use Skype to make phone calls. Be-mobile offers them for relatively reasonable rates, and you can pick one up at Yodobashi Camera, etc. The main downside of this is that you don't have a Japanese phone number and can't SMS. The really nice thing about having a data plan is that you have email and google maps at your fingertips, which is handy for staying in touch and not getting lost in Tokyo. Your final option would be to ask a friend / collegue to either lend you a phone or pick up a phone for you. Hope this info helps.

JohnnyMalcolm
04-10-12, 16:20
So the other day I was approached by a man who requested that I have sex with his wife and film it. He wanted me to give him the film and let that be that. It would be a private film for the man and not for public consumption. Would it still have to be censured and sent to Eirin and such because it is private?

Taipan68
04-12-12, 14:11
So the other day I was approached by a man who requested that I have sex with his wife and film it. He wanted me to give him the film and let that be that. It would be a private film for the man and not for public consumption. Would it still have to be censured and sent to Eirin and such because it is private?I've had this happen to me in the past (albeit) it's been quite some time since it has happened. The husband had a (much) younger Japanese girlfriend and he just wanted someone to service he wife. He filmed it the first time and when I watched the film he had my face hidden from view. After I was filmed the one time he felt comfortable enough to leave me alone with his mizzuz and he never filmed again (that I am aware of).

Still, I suspect if it were for private use there would be no need to have the film censured. (Now if the film got out somehow someone might be facing a Japanese fine.)

JohnnyMalcolm
04-13-12, 07:05
I've had this happen to me in the past (albeit) it's been quite some time since it has happened. The husband had a (much) younger Japanese girlfriend and he just wanted someone to service he wife. He filmed it the first time and when I watched the film he had my face hidden from view. After I was filmed the one time he felt comfortable enough to leave me alone with his mizzuz and he never filmed again (that I am aware of).

Still, I suspect if it were for private use there would be no need to have the film censured. (Now if the film got out somehow someone might be facing a Japanese fine.) Lucky you! Yeah the guy sent me a pic of his wife and she is GORGEOUS. Any ideas as to how I might find out if it is legal or not? I don't want to show up and have it be a sting you know.

Taipan68
04-16-12, 06:41
Lucky you! Yeah the guy sent me a pic of his wife and she is GORGEOUS. Any ideas as to how I might find out if it is legal or not? I don't want to show up and have it be a sting you know.For me it was more of a trust issue. What's your gut tell you? Before I allowed the husband to film me banging his wife I chatted with them both. I wanted to get a sense of what I was getting involved with. At the end of the day I felt confident the recording was for their personal use. I recommend you first have a semi-public (but discreet) discussion with the husband and wife together (Starbucks or Tulley's perhaps?). If you still have concerns after the chat then you can either pass on it all together or, then at that time, put forth some effort into finding out what the law / rules are.

Meiji
04-16-12, 11:38
Lucky you! Yeah the guy sent me a pic of his wife and she is GORGEOUS. Any ideas as to how I might find out if it is legal or not? I don't want to show up and have it be a sting you know.I'm not a lawyer in Japan or anywhere else, but I'm 99% sure it's not illegal to be a participant in an uncensored movie. There's a huge number of Japanese AV stars, both male and female, that have participated in uncensored movies filmed in Japan with no consequences to my knowledge. They make other censored movies afterwards, and there aren't big stories about so and so being arrested.

There *have* been stories about AV movies getting pulled off the shelves for not being censored properly, and companies getting in deep shit for releasing said movies. I think you can only get in trouble for distributing or selling uncensored movies, not participating in them.

If you are really worried, I'd tell the guy that he's responsible for setting up the camera and gathering the tape, that way you are only responsible for performing.

Great Muta
05-04-12, 14:45
I'm not trying to start a bragging contest here, but has anyone here gotten with any av stars at one of these shops? Lots of them work at these and I'm curious if anyone has done it yet. There's a few I'm hoping to try if during the summer if I can get into their shops.

BigManJapan
05-05-12, 05:46
I'm not trying to start a bragging contest here, but has anyone here gotten with any av stars at one of these shops? Lots of them work at these and I'm curious if anyone has done it yet. There's a few I'm hoping to try if during the summer if I can get into their shops.If anyone finds out where Makoto Yuuki is working. I will treat you to any girl of your choosing. I need her ass like nobody's business! I found her working at a club's site but she's never scheduled to work. She must have just worked there one time?

Meiji
05-05-12, 11:44
If anyone finds out where Makoto Yuuki is working. I will treat you to any girl of your choosing. I need her ass like nobody's business! I found her working at a club's site but she's never scheduled to work. She must have just worked there one time?Yeah, I only see her listed on the Red Dragon site, which is a "AV Star as hostess" place, and not a place where you can get them naked (although I'm sure if you have the dough you can probably talk them into it). I would also doubt that Red Dragon allows foreigners in there. Bah.

Ron30
05-05-12, 15:48
I go to Nagasaki soon, could You help me with that city. How to meet somebody for date and more. Any recommendations how to behave?

Great Muta
05-05-12, 20:56
Yeah Red Dragon is definitely not going to get you any. It's extremely expensive too. If you understand all that and want to give it a shot, go for it. I'm sure the girls could be talked into it, but at the way those girls are priced (and believe me it'll reflect off their price outside of that place) , I bet you end up dropping 70,000 yen minimum.

JohnnyGolfr
05-06-12, 06:34
Anyone have any suggestions for finding fun in Matsumoto? I have 5-6 nights there and dreading that I'll have nothing to do in the evenings! Any info about places to go for massage, etc, would be appreciated!

JohnnyGolfr
05-06-12, 07:14
I'll be heading back to Matsumoto later this week. I will have 5-6 nights there. And looking to have some fun this trip. Massage, and hopefully more.

Any suggestions?

Appreciate any advise and help!

Lion
05-07-12, 01:49
I'll be heading back to Matsumoto later this week. I will have 5-6 nights there. And looking to have some fun this trip. Massage, and hopefully more.

Any suggestions?

Appreciate any advise and help!Mostly DH in smaller countryside cities. Try this one if you have the Japanese skills:

http://zuva.jp/shop/index/11687

Be sure to report back!

JohnnyGolfr
05-07-12, 08:54
Mostly DH in smaller countryside cities. Try this one if you have the Japanese skills:

http://zuva.jp/shop/index/11687

Be sure to report back!I'll check it out and let you all know what happens. 13, 000 J Yen for 60 mins. Is that the going / reasonable rate?

Lion
05-08-12, 09:47
I'll check it out and let you all know what happens. 13, 000 J Yen for 60 mins. Is that the going / reasonable rate?Cheaper than many places, but given it is the countryside that is to be expected (no doubt girls are older and not all stunners either).

JohnnyGolfr
05-10-12, 05:52
Cheaper than many places, but given it is the countryside that is to be expected (no doubt girls are older and not all stunners either).Good to know! My Japanese is VERY limited. So should be interesting! I'll let you know what happens.

Drbombay
05-17-12, 17:06
Either someone's hacked ISG or something went very weird lately, as several forums suddenly changed names. The Okinawa thread is currently named Lohas. Beijing turned into Angel. I imagine Jackson's rather pissed at the moment.

The TanukiThanks for the info!

Rick Rock
05-17-12, 20:47
Does anyone know anything about Manzoku Magazine? It's available in a lot of bookshops in Japan and seems to be a monthly catalog of call girls / delivery health / hotel health. A lot of lookers in there. Would love to hear back on its usefulness.

Taipan68
05-22-12, 09:19
Does anyone know anything about Manzoku Magazine? It's available in a lot of bookshops in Japan and seems to be a monthly catalog of call girls / delivery health / hotel health. A lot of lookers in there. Would love to hear back on its usefulness.Manzoku's print edition magazine was fighting the online competition and, for a while, seemed to be losing the battle. The problem is the paper version of Manzoku couldn't keep up with all of the deals and coupons that were available from online providers. Eventually, Manzoku decided to fight fire with fire and has since released their own online version of Manzoku, available here:

http://www.manzoku.or.jp/

It's fairly standard like any other informational online P4P site. I followed up with 2 places I found online and wasn't granted entry. I got into the 3rd place no problem. However, there are literally hundreds of places listed. I'm sure there's more than a few dozen places that will grant entry, you just got to weed through them.

ManFromNowhere
05-28-12, 01:32
Does anyone have any info on Omiya?

Dirk67
06-02-12, 18:31
Yeah, I only see her listed on the Red Dragon site, which is a "AV Star as hostess" place, and not a place where you can get them naked (although I'm sure if you have the dough you can probably talk them into it). I would also doubt that Red Dragon allows foreigners in there. Bah.What's the best way to find out where AV stars might be working? I have had a crush on Sarasa Hara for a long time. I think I'd take out a 2nd mortgage to get my 15 minutes of fame!

Meiji
06-04-12, 20:58
I have had a crush on Sarasa Hara for a long time. I think I'd take out a 2nd mortgage to get my 15 minutes of fame!That's highly unlikely to happen. There's lots of AV girls I'd love to play with too, but you got to be realistic. Just like in the US, there aren't a ton of AV girls that spend sexy time with their customers unless they are losing popularity or already retired from making films. Very few if any of the super-famous AV stars go into providing (at least on the open market. I would be very surprised if a number of these girls DIDN'T do the sugar daddy thing). And all the issues with servicing foreigners that you see in the Japan hobby scene goes double for adult film stars. I think in my time looking at hobby websites for Japan, I've seen exactly ONE Japanese adult actress available to service foreigners, and she was a) very expensive- like the equivalent $1000USD, when many AV stars don't charge a serious premium over standard girls and be) she certainly wasn't a 'name' actress.

The only recommendations I can make in general for meeting AV girls, if you speak good Japanese that is:

- look at fuzokuav. Com.

- talk your way into meeting them at the Red Dragon hostess bar http://www.r-dragon.jp

- if they aren't retired, go to one of their public events. DVD release parties, etc, and drop them a business card or something.

None of those listed guarantee playtime with AV girls, even for a native Japanese guy, and the difficulty level approaches impossibility for someone who is not Asian and doesn't speak good / any Japanese.

BionicMan
06-04-12, 23:11
Does anyone have any info on Omiya?Posted a similar question time ago with no feedback. There must be something as there is the usual kind of Bar district. In an electronic shop nearby I bumped once a couple of girls definitely dressed up and made up as "ready to go to their office". Being 6pm one can imagine what kind of office this could be.

Keihan99
06-05-12, 00:23
Does anyone have any info on Omiya?Here's link to a website (in Japanese) about the "nightlife" in Omiya. Basically it showcases the different shops and businesses catering to the "interests" of men.

http://www.night-life.jp/omiya/

Dirk67
06-09-12, 01:00
That's highly unlikely to happen.Ha. Well a guy can always dream!

Dirk67
06-09-12, 01:13
Most of the links here to erolin, and to various soaplands, deli health etc all say no FS. Is this mainly legal CYA? Or is it more dependent on the girl and your chemistry with her? Any ways to increase your odds? (besides being Japanese, or speaking fluent Japanese?

Johnnyboy84
06-09-12, 13:02
Most of the links here to erolin, and to various soaplands, deli health etc all say no FS. Is this mainly legal CYA? Or is it more dependent on the girl and your chemistry with her? Any ways to increase your odds? (besides being Japanese, or speaking fluent Japanese?FS is actually illegal but of course what happens is between you and the girl. Don't ask for it

Dreams
06-10-12, 09:33
FS is actually illegal but of course what happens is between you and the girl. Don't ask for itFS is part of the service offered at Yoshiwara soaplands, you don't need to ask. Anywhere else, it is officially not included.

Lion
06-15-12, 03:23
That's highly unlikely to happen. There's lots of AV girls I'd love to play with too, but you got to be realistic. Just like in the US, there aren't a ton of AV girls that spend sexy time with their customers unless they are losing popularity or already retired from making films. Very few if any of the super-famous AV stars go into providing (at least on the open market. I would be very surprised if a number of these girls DIDN'T do the sugar daddy thing). And all the issues with servicing foreigners that you see in the Japan hobby scene goes double for adult film stars. I think in my time looking at hobby websites for Japan, I've seen exactly ONE Japanese adult actress available to service foreigners, and she was a) very expensive- like the equivalent $1000USD, when many AV stars don't charge a serious premium over standard girls and be) she certainly wasn't a 'name' actress.

The only recommendations I can make in general for meeting AV girls, if you speak good Japanese that is:

- look at fuzokuav. Com.

- talk your way into meeting them at the Red Dragon hostess bar.

http://www.r-dragon.jp

- if they aren't retired, go to one of their public events. DVD release parties, etc, and drop them a business card or something.

None of those listed guarantee playtime with AV girls, even for a native Japanese guy, and the difficulty level approaches impossibility for someone who is not Asian and doesn't speak good / any Japanese.I often see AV stars doing appearances at AV video shops. About 2-3 minutes of contact, maybe with a pict if you buy a DVD / poster etc.

The AV industry is so huge, and the window to be a star so small, that they must be doing other things. One possibility is one of the cabaret show places. No doubt some AV stars work those. Sometimes you can pay a for some time with the dancers. One I went to charge like 1000/10min, but the star charged 3000/10min.

Somewhere in the archives there was a discussion of an AV girl who someone had found working at AM under a different name (of course).

Meiji
06-15-12, 06:27
I often see AV stars doing appearances at AV video shops. About 2-3 minutes of contact, maybe with a pict if you buy a DVD / poster etc.

The AV industry is so huge, and the window to be a star so small, that they must be doing other things. One possibility is one of the cabaret show places. No doubt some AV stars work those. Sometimes you can pay a for some time with the dancers. One I went to charge like 1000/10min, but the star charged 3000/10min.

Somewhere in the archives there was a discussion of an AV girl who someone had found working at AM under a different name (of course).There's obviously a ton of girls that use their name in porn to 'market' themselves in other ways, but I would suspect that most of the really big stars either take their year or two of money saved up and either get married, get a sugar daddy, or open their own business.

My point from before is that westerners with little Japanese language knowledge aren't going to have much of a chance with regular providers, much less the porn star ones.

Zukkpo3
08-04-13, 20:48
Hi guys,

Not really sure where to post this request, but I'll try here.

I just wondered if any ISG members happen to be Japanese? In that case, please PM me, as I would need some native help to crack the gaijin code at some of these places:

http://www.ohj358.com/main/

http://www.cosplay-seiufuku-bloomers.rea/kansai.htm

http://sokugaku.net/top/

http://www.osaka-fuzoku-joho.com/

http://nyanda1.com/system/option/index.html

http://princess-layer.net/system

http://www.ecolerose.com/

http://chijo-jiten.com/

http://www.oneesama.com/system/

http://www.dt-osaka.net/home/

Though not a complete newbie to mongering in Japan, I'm not very experienced either. Speak some Japanese, enough to make myself understood, also sexually, but probably not enough to communicate what I want on the phone.

Regards,

Zukkpo

Zukkpo3
08-04-13, 23:41
I've figured out most, but can anyone help me out on AF and holy water?

I think AF means full intercourse, and **** **** probably some sort of ****, but WTF does intercrural mean?

Regards,

Zukkpo

AussieGaigin
08-05-13, 05:21
AF is "anal fuck', which is apparently legal to advertise, whereas "vaginal fuck" isn't.

Intercrural is non-penetrative sex, "sumata" in Japan, we call it "dry rooting" in Australia.

Zukkpo3
08-05-13, 20:25
AF is "anal fuck', which is apparently legal to advertise, whereas "vaginal fuck" isn't.

Intercrural is non-penetrative sex,"sumata" in Japan, we call it "dry rooting" in Australia.Thanks a lot Aussiegaijin, that makes sense.

But how do you know if these girls will do "vaginal fuck"? Or is that something they all do without the option extra cost?

Regards Zukkpo