PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto

Admin
05-18-02, 06:11
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Magnetman
05-21-02, 01:27
will be in the kyoto area july 11-19. where's the action for a white guy?!

Mistalava
05-22-02, 22:51
The action will most likely be in the palm of your hand.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Japan in not among the best locales for the hobbiest. Action can be easily had in Tokyo and Yokohama. Overall, however, it is expensive, more so if you want Japanese girls that cater to haku-gin. Less expensive if you settle for Latinas, Pinoy, etc. but way too expensive and far less fun than going to other Asian venues IMHO. Kyoto is dead compared to what you'll find as a foreigner in greater Toyko or Osaka.

Japan just isn't comparable to Thailand, The Phillipines, Indonesia, China, Vietnam or Cambodia in any way, shape or form.

Good luck nonetheless.

RomanHans
05-23-02, 06:35
OK, so Kyoto isn't Bangkok or Chiang-mai, but neither is New York or Los Angeles. You play the hand you're dealt...

If you're in Kyoto and definitely a 'round-eye,' there are a few options--try DX Tohji near Toji-dera (southwest of the Kyoto train station)--it's a Japanese-style strip club, more of a cabaret-stage dance experience but there may be opportunities for extras (although you may have to perform for the audience while doing so).

In the late evening or early morning, try strolling in the Ponto-cho area (along the west bank of the river--usually marked on most tourist maps)...if demand is slow, some of the "Japanese-only" establishments will probably be happy to take your yen.

If you want to try for a one-night stand, I hear that the best pick-up spot is Bar Isn't It? (also near the Ponto-cho area). The Pig &
Whistle is the perennial foreigner-expat hangout, but I was last there on a Friday and it was dead dead dead.

Hope this helps. Check the archives for more info.

Roman

Dlite_me
05-23-02, 07:04
Hey White guy coming in July,

Depending on what you want....if you want one night stand, Roman Hans is right, the club Bar Isn't it is pretty good for a chance to pick up. There is a jamaican/reggae bar in that area too. It's small and downstairs, but sometimes some girls by themselves or with other girls go there. By the way I haven't tried these per say, since I'm not white, but my other caucasian friends have.

Becareful of the really cute chicks that come up to you too, most want you to go to their bars and lounges where you'll just drink and not get much out of it.

If you're looking for sex services that's another thing....so be more specific on what you want

I'm going today to Kyoto to visit a image salon or health salon. I will ask for a business card and if they let foreignors in.

Chikan_1970
05-23-02, 07:39
RomanHans,
Pig and Whistle is still there? I did a tour of duty in Kyoto in 1990/1991 and it was THE place to meet chicks back then. I remember this black guy (6'5" 270 lbs; built tough!) who sat down by the bar with a pint in his paw. Within 10 minutes, he had a girl on each knee and one between his legs (not on her knees mind you..that was probably later..hehe). Anyways, I wonder what the old place is like nowadays.
Good luck magnetman, let us know how well you score or badly you get shot down.

Dlite_me
05-24-02, 07:42
went to a fashion health salons last night in the Shijo Dori area, very close to the Sanjo Keihan area. Most of the pink trade stuff is in this place in Kyoto.

I went to this place that let me in before. But I should have left when they told me there was no picture selection, even though it's listed on the price menu. probably no picture selection for foreign guys.

Anyway I pay 10,000 for 30 min, go upstairs and........yuck...what a dog.......a LITTLE CHUBBY and a bit stocky, not your typical j-girl or kogal. Since I paid my money, I might as well get it done.

Remember these types of places, health, pink, image salons, only allow oral, no FS..............unless you are japanese and are willing to pay for it. My japanese friend was able to get full service for an extra 20,000 when I came here before.

back to last night, I had to close me eyes or look in another direction, cause I was worried I would lose my "interest" if I looked at her directly. She proceeds to wash my crotch area near a sink, no shower facility here. Then she starts the BBBJ, which turns out to feel really good. Made me quiver all over. The tehcnique was really goog, since this is what these types of places specialize in.

You don't have to just lie down and get the BBBJ, you could be standing, kneeling........and then she got into the 69 position, which scared the shit out of me, cause she was not pretty. So I just ended up fingering her pussy. I had the option of going down on her, but decided not too. I think she was more open to doing other stuff because she was not pretty. The other girl I had before say a 7, did not let me finger her. So I finiish in her mouth, cleaned up and got out of there. She gave me her card, which included a 1000 discount for the next visit to her. I think not.

Overall a 3, she only got 2 bonus points for good technique. The last time there, it was a weekend and the gilr was a 7. I guess the day of the week matters.

I'm going to try another place.

If anybody is interested in this place or anohter post a message

RomanHans
05-24-02, 20:07
Chikan--

Yes, the Pig & Whistle is still at its old place--I remember it from 1990 and 1991 as well (tho' I didn't go there that often). Don't know if I was just there on a slow Friday--it was pouring rain all week, so maybe that kept people away. Still had a fair number of Japanese girls there, but almost all were with Japanese BFs.

Roman

Fishmonger
05-25-02, 14:30
dlite_me, what's the name of the place? I will be in Kyoto in late June and it might be fun to check it out. Too bad you got stuck with a 3, but since you got a 7 before maybe it's worth a shot. How easy was it to get in? You said you'd been there before, was that with a Japanese guy? Do you think the would let in a gaijin going there alone for the first time? I fully agree with your not wanting to eat out an ugly fat chick ... it's funny though because any pussy is basically the same as any other, but when it belongs to a hot chick we're dying to eat it and when it belongs to a dog you couldn't pay us to dine at the Y. Anyway, please post any more info about places in Kyoto. Any good places to try to pick up chicks for free?

Dlite_me
05-26-02, 10:17
Hey fish monger,

Better yet, I live near Kyoto, I could take you there, if you want to meet up.

Bear in mind that the first time I went was on a weekend and the girl was a seven. The fat girl was there on a weekday. I don't know if this coincidental or not, so I will hit it again on a weekend.

Plus I will try some of the other places noted on the websites given by J-boy. The pics look good there.

Also do you know that some of these fuzoku places have been given warnings about not letting foreignors in around the world cup matches. So it's not a sure thing they'll let us in around

If you got the time, then I would suggest going to Osaka, since it's the second biggest city to Tokyo. I know where the paly areas are or I can ask my jap friend about some recommendations.

Magnetman
05-29-02, 00:33
d-liteme! i would love to get together with you when i get there in july. email me at ramsik1@hotmail.com. can you tell me the exchange rate there? how many yen to the dollar?

Dlite_me
07-15-02, 14:50
here's my 3-man about Fuzoko in Kyoto....well it was about 33,500 yen

Dudes..there is no soapland places in Kyoto. Most places only give oral service.

Anyway, I tried this area called Ogoto, 20min from kyoto. This area has about 42 soapland places. But here's the catch, you HAVE TO BE JAPANESE. All these soapland places are in a "soapland association" meaning they all agreed not to accept foreignors. So I wanted to try at least once, so my friend called and told them that I was his cousin from America. They said OK, but they told us I had to pay an extra 5000 yen, "foreignors charge".

Apparently this soapland place for 33500 yen is one of the middle range places. I had no choice of girl, but I said I wanted slim and short and small breast..........you all should know how this will turn out........I got a girl different from what I asked. I paid already and there was no turning back. She was nice to talk to, she knew a little english, she was 21, c-cup, a little fleshy for my taste.

Basically, you can cum as many times you want, or can, in the span of 90 minutes. She gives a full wash down, and then together into the tub for a little fun, next the air mattress job. Now at his point a c-cup tits were great for this part, as she massages you with her body. I say this was the best part.

As for sex, any position you want, cept anal and BBBJ, you can do it on the bed, standing up, in the tub on the floor, sofa...what ever you want, as long as she's ok with it.

Overall....soapland is expensive...better just find a japanese girl at a night club or bar....go to love hotel...it's cheaper and you get to choose

if you are in japan for awhile, it's nice to try once...but finding a gf is better and cheaper!!

Dlite_me
08-10-02, 05:02
for a good fashion salon

from Sanjo-Keihan station, walk over Sanjo Bridge , go 2 or 3 blocks until you hit a small canal, make the left at that intersection.

At that intersection you should see an "Excelcior Coffee" shop on the right corner and a noodle shop on the left, so just make a left at the intersection,

Make sure your on the left of the canal, walk straight until you hit the next major street, which is Shijo Dori.

Cross Shijo Dori and continue straight until you come up to a "Y" intersection.

There are many other stores a long the way, good luck in getting in.

This store is the very last store on the "Y" branch, not the branch you were just walking on.

There are two stores at the end that are very close to each other, I believe they are owned by the same people, cause I've been to both.

Prices: if you go between 10 am and 6 pm, it will be 8000 yen fro 30 min., this is the special "A" course, after 6pm it's 10,000. There's a "B" and "C" course for more time and money though. 1000 fee for choosing from picture, but twice I picked from the pics and they didn't charge me.

Girls: Selection varies, slim, chubby, big boobs, small boobs, pretty, and not pretty. my suggestion: mako or minami, bith are slim and small breasted, my type, but minami has excellent technique.

Service: This is a lower end fashion salon, meaning there is no shower facility, just a sink where they wash your hands, chest, back, crotch, upper legs. You gargle some antiseptic cocktail. The she washes and gargles too.
washing is not counted against you on time, it's included in the service, remember they rather have you clean, the 30 min is only for the actual oral.

try to do some small talk, english or simple japanese,

also compliment her too. tell her she's pretty, cute, she has soft lips, her hair smells good, her technique is the best.

depending on the girl:
you can kiss the girl, fondle or suck on her tits, finger her, eat her out, 69, she can blow you in different positions.

depending on you:
if you want: to kiss her, meaning she's blown (BBBJ) maybe a thousand johns before you, eat her (maybe a thousand Johns have too)
finally every body shoots their load into her mouth (still want to kiss her?)

My last experience, 8/09 during the day, ,

asked a pink salon, if they let me in, they said yes, but told me it would be 6000. I thought that was kind of high for the day time, especially for pink salon service. Instaed I decided to pay 8000 and go to the fashion salon.

Choose Minami from the polaroids, slim but 28 years old, still cute looks like 24 or 25, speaks very little english. went to her room, did some small talk, undreesed she washed me thoroughly, even my bung hole, she washed herself.

back to her little room, laid down , started to suck and tongue my body which she did very well, sucked my nuts, and the real kicker , she gave me an ass rimming, maybe not as good as I've had in HK, but still she tried. her oral technique is really good,
cause most other girls or places I've been to, the girls always put their hand on the base of the cock and just sucks the upper part of the penis.

Minami just rests her hands on my thighs and she goes "down", slow at first and then quicker. She alternates from oral to foreplay too. So she just doesn't blow you quickly. Plus she makes all those slurping noises too.

Blow my load had some time so we cuddled a bit and did some more talking. I have her business card too, good for 1000 yen off the next time I go.

next time I will ask for anal sex, since technically it's not really sex so it's not illegal (so I've heard)

Rene02
07-08-03, 14:31
Any update on what is going on in Kyoto?

Dlite_me
07-09-03, 05:43
Rene02,

Not much in Kyoto, your best bet is Osaka, it's onle about 30 mins by train from Kyoto.

In Kyoto, there are some SW's in the Sanjo and Shijo areas. But the ones I saw were old Japanese ladies (40+). They were hanging around the love hotels there. There are always young hotties standing around that look like SW's, but when I approached they were just trying to get me to their club/lounge/snack bar.

Kyoto has mostly pink salons, image/fashion clubs. Most of the good ones won't let foreignors in. The one I went to was pretty run down and didn't have good looking girls.

There are also some old Korean mamasans that will ask for massage, if you walk around sanjo area, around Angel street (it's the covered shopping area). Never tried so I don't know what they offer.

Osaka...man.

Ice Cream Man
12-02-03, 02:57
Is there anything to recommend in the Kobe area? I will be visiting there on business. I was hoping to treat myself to some exotic mongering. I am told there isn't much in the area but I wanted to check with the experts.

Ice Cream Man

Lion
12-05-03, 03:28
I had some touts just 15m NW of the station tell me I could enter, but usually they won't approach you. Let us know if you do score though, and where.

Ice Cream Man
12-05-03, 11:38
Lion,

I will let you know if I find anything.

Ice Cream Man

EZ Street
02-06-04, 14:51
I am traveling to Japan in April. I plan to stay in Kyoto for 3 nights. I am looking at the Comfort Inn near Gojo or the Holiday Inn near the University. Any one familiar with these hotels/areas that could give me some info to make up my mind would be welcome. I have already engaged the services of a young independent lady for one all nighter. Alas, she is only available for one night because of her day job. Any "hot" places to pickup ladies for another evening?

Thanks

Lion
02-09-04, 04:02
Gojo is more interesting than the Holiday Inn/uni area.

Sanjo and Shijo and Kawaramachi are the happening parts of Kyoto.

Go to the Pig & Whistle (across the street, north, of Sanjo station-Keihan Line) if you want to try nampa with J-babes who might speak some English.

Good luck.

EZ Street
02-15-04, 13:48
Lion

Thanks for the information. Will let everyone know how the trip goes.

Endowed
03-16-04, 15:53
Hello
I just had a date last week with Sayuri of Kyoto. Very good service and GFE. Mentioned on the board before. If anyone wants the specifics you are welcome to PM me.

kAMPer
05-19-04, 06:43
Any update on this place? Where can one find info if you don't speak Japanese? Any help greatly appreciated!

Dougal
08-29-04, 17:44
Any action near the Kyoto train station? I will be here for 3 weeks at the Hotel Granvia Kyoto, Room 934. If anyone has any referrals have them give me a call.

Thanks in advance.

Fiver
08-31-04, 17:00
Dougal,

I don't know of any action close to Kyoto Station. Aside from having a massive train station, that area of the city seems to have little action of any kind.

There's quite a few pink salons around the Shijo-Kawaramachi area. From Kyoto Station, that means a few stops on the subway, to either Shijo or Sanjo Station, and then a short walk from there.

I had no trouble getting service at a few places, but that was years ago.

Dougal
09-12-04, 09:23
Found it! Took the #17 bus from Kyoto JR station up to Shijo-Kawaramachi stop, about 15 minutes in moderate Sunday afternoon (4:00PM) traffic. Then walked on the East side of Kawaramachi North, just before the river I turned East again and found about 8 or 10 little "girlie clubs" for lack of a better term. They had nude photos of the "show girls" posted just inside to pick from. Prices started at 8000Y to get in the door but it didn't matter, I could have had 10,000Y notes hanging out of every pocket and they wouldn't let me in. I guess they think every American is an H.I.V. carrier that has it so bad it eats right through a Yamamoto condom. Fuck 'em. I'm going home in 6 days, I'll wait to get my pipes cleaned then. I really wanted to eat some Japanese pussy because they don't shave but I know some American chicks at home that have hairy pussy so I'll just wait.

Fiver
09-13-04, 18:12
Sad to hear that poor Dougal is going back to the States without getting any Kyoto action.

I can remember a few years back when strolling around the Shijo/Kawaramachi area would bring a handful of touts upon you.

I haven't been in years though. Is there anyone finding action in Kyoto these days?

Dougal
09-17-04, 09:49
OK, I'm out of here in the morning. Empty handed, or sould I say with a dry dick. BUT, I'll be back in a month and really would like to have something to come back to. I know that a city this size has some low buck, sleazy action somewhere. Come on guys, leave your pride back in Kansas, where can I find some sleazy massage parlor (even a hand job would have been better than nothing) or street walker action in this town? Please give specific details about street name's and what floor and what to look for etc.

I've had several PM's with generalties but nothing concrete or specific.

Like Arnold said "I'll be back"

Teddy Johnwa
10-03-04, 15:00
I found a huge "Soap Land" area near Kyoto!

(soapland is having bath, body massage and final fullsex, usually costs 20.000 yen, but it is worth it)

Go to Kyoto station and take the Biwako-line, go down at OGOTO st., fourth stop, 22 min ride, 320 yen. Then walk down to the main road, for about 10-15 min, I attach the map, you have to reach the traffic light indicated with the cross, Ogoto st. is on the top left.

There you will see an arcade street, its indicated with an arch indicating "Silk road". If you get lost you can ask for that. In the evening you can't miss the place, many lights...

In the narrow streets there are at least 50 different soapland shops, its huge place a little unfriendly to foreigners, but out of so many you will find more than one accepting you.

If you do not speak any japanese, I suggest you some strategy to get you through:

Walking in the small roads you will be approached by these guys, they will see you are a stranger, but some of them will you invite you in speaking japanese.

Just pretend to understand, nod with your head, have a polite and gentle attitude. If you behave pushy or irritable they will let you go.

Try to catch the guy body language. They all use the same routine, first they try to invite you in their shop (all shops are 50 meter apart so there is huge competition). You do not have to say anything special here, just let him finish and just say "hai", that means Yes. (pron like the capitalized part of the word HEIGHt)

Then he will try to negotiate a price, put in your pocket 20.000 yen, and show it. Try to mean that you do not have more than that. (show the empty wallet). Even if you do not speak, if you have the money and you have a polite attitude they will let you in. Show the money and speak as less as possible.

Try to say "onegaishimasu" (pron. as capitalized part of these words Over-NEt-Garden-Icon-SHIt-MASter), very gentle way to say thank you.

If you don't understand a specific question, try "Ok DESu", means "that's OK". Generally they they ask a lot of questions just for formality, use common sense, pretend to understand and say yes to all.

Its better not to speak at all, than trying to get through with english. Show the money, smile and be polite, and you'll have no problem. If you have, just try the next shop !

When you will be in the room with the girl, it will be another story, she will probably speak some english and be very happy to be with a foreigner. The big obstacle is to get through the old guys at the gates.

I suggest you to arrive early, many shops open at 17:00, at early times there is less people, guy at gates are more prone to accept non-japanese.

Also, sunday eve to thursday evening is less crowded because next day is working day.

Soapland is a great experience, they take you in a room, a sort of bathroom, in some case very large, there is a bath, depending on the place can be gorgeous (jacuzzi or similar) or more modest, and there is a bed.

Then girl will begin to wash you, you kind of have a shower together and then she wash you and massage you with all sorts of oils and perfumes. Then she performs a total body massage, very exiting and leak you everywhere even your butt...!

Then oral sex and at the end full sex. After tea and chat generally you can have sex again and then shower together. Everything with condom, but some girl will give you BJ without.

The girls go through this self-wash routine with every customers, so you are sure she is clean and the guy who had sex with her before you, was too. This is a good sensation that you do not have in other places. From this point of view soapland is safer and cleaner than other systems in japan.

Good hunt and please report,

Teddy

World Travel 69
05-28-05, 01:28
Guys,

First I do not speak Japanese and do not even look Japanese.

5000 yen for 20 minutes BJ and a beer. 7000 yen for 30 minutes, etc.

It is two alleys north of Shijo Dori, heading towards to Sanjo-Keihan station, next two the little canal on Kiyamachi dori.

A red light flashes at the entrance to the alley. There are about 7 or 8 pink places. It is between Kawaremachi and the River Kuma. West from the Shijo station at Gion area.

Most subways stations have a compass on the ground at the entrance-exit.

Most streets in Kyoto run North, south, east and west.

WT69

R Kingston
06-09-05, 09:29
Some play is available in Kyoto. I ended up walking about 4 or 5 miles from the Granvia hotel looking for some fun. Went back to the hotel room and rested and decided to give it one more shot. Thats when I found a sort of soapland within 1 block or two of the hotel. Coming out of the granvia headed across the street towards Kyoto towers. After crossing the street make a left towards the Pachinko place. Turn right after you pass the Kyoto towers and before the Pachinko place. Go all the way to the corner on the left side of the street. You will see a barbershop pole look down the small hall and you will see a red elevator ( Looks like a chrome screen when its closed) If they are open there should be a few women standing on the corner. I got a Chinese woman in her mid 20s to early 30s. Its a tad expensive. Ymmv. I ended up paying 10k for a 30 minute massage and a hj. There was a shower but you wash yourself, though she does dry you off. More was available but wife would of questioned if I spent over 10k while out for a walk. lol Here are some pics I took to help you find the place.

Well having trouble attaching Ill try in next post.

World Travel 69
06-15-05, 15:55
Guys,

First I do not speak Japanese and do not even look Japanese.

5000 yen for 20 minutes BJ and a beer. 7000 yen for 30 minutes, etc.

It is two alleys north of Shijo Dori, heading towards to Sanjo-Keihan station, next two the little canal on Kiyamachi dori.

A red light flashes at the entrance to the alley. There are about 7 or 8 pink places. It is between Kawaremachi and the River Kuma. West from the Shijo station at Gion area.

Most subways stations have a compass on the ground at the entrance-exit.

Most streets in Kyoto run North, south, east and west.

WT69Added street photo so you guys will not get lost.

WT69

One Wing Low
10-15-05, 15:25
I walked around the area next to the large shopping mall near the river. There were business cards with pictures of girls taped everywhere advertising sex, just like London. Some of the girls looked hot, but I could not read or speak Japanese to partake. Would have been nice.

I walked a long the alleys where there were a lot of beer bars. The guys gestured BJ. He said no sex. I went in one. The room was very narrow and dark with a bunch of tiny cubicles with a small table and bench seats inside. For about US$50, they serve you a large bottle of beer and the girls would sit and drink with you. You are free to grope and touch her everywhere.

She was a small Japanese girl. Her skin was light and smooth. It was too dark inside the room to see her face. I was feeling up her hot and wet pussy while kissing her deeply in her mouth. She was breathing heavily, playing with my dick in the pants, not saying a word. She was very busy, walking in and out of the few cubicles with Japanese guys laughing loudly, having fun. Never heard a word from her.

When she came back, she had a large load of semen on her shoulder and her arm. She was blowing the guys in the other cubicles. I was disgusted. I made her go and washed it off and went to the restroom to wash my hands.

She came back to my cubicles, again as silent as a ghost. I gestured to her that I wanted to fuck her. She kept shaking her head. Finally she agreed to do it for US$100. She went away for a while then came back. She took off her skirt and her underwear and sat down on the tiny bench. I took off my clothes. She did not have a rubber. I was so hot for her tiny body that I decided to go ahead BB.

She was sitting on me in the cramp cubicle, trying to guide my dick into her pussy but it did not work. My big dick just would not go easily into her tight and tiny pussy. I pinned her tiny body down on the bench and stuck my dick into her. There was not enough room in the cubicle to do any serious humping. Her pussy was so tiny, my dick could not go in. She was grimacing in pain. I held onto her tight, my dick working its way into her pussy. The cubicle was rocking and shaking with our motion. The other guys must know what we were doing.

We were suspending half way crooked on top of the small bench. We were rocking back and forth gently. My dick was finally in her all the way. She was hanging onto me with her arms and legs. I was squeezing her small but full breasts and her flat tummy. Her pussy was so very tight, my dick was not going anywhere. I was only holding on to her tiny body while rocking gently. She was moaning. I kissed her mouth deeply, forgetting that she was blowing dozens of guys BB all day. Then I came inside her.

It was very strange that I could not see her face clearly or hear her voice in the dark cubicle, but was turned on big time. It was kinky. A doctor check the week after declared I was clean. Lucky, but never BB again.

I met some real dolls while I was in Tokyo and Kyoto. Most of them were very shy. They seem to try to avoid contact with foreigners. The waitresses OTH were all over their customers, taking their jackets, putting on their slippers etc... I need some local Japanese guys to take me to places to get some real sex with Japansese girls next time I am there. I really need to find out how erotic and loving Japanese girls can be in bed, not in cubicles...

Please let me know.

Allen Eire
10-19-05, 18:19
Good GOD! I had something like that happen to me in PV, MX. A lap dance gone wild! I had to stop in the hotel bathroom lock the door and wash off all the pussy that was on my fingers and johnson. The wife was upstairs sleeping becuase she was tuckered out from the flight that day. Fortunatley she did not want to do IT during the week there. I went to see the doc when I got back all tests came back negative. You should have seen the look on his face when I told him the story:)

Strong Mojo
10-20-05, 17:03
Hey One Wing Low,

Unfortunately, there are some std's that have a longer gestation period before they start showing positive signs on any tests. HIV is one. I believe that it may take up to 6 months before you start testing positive for HIV.

SM

One Wing Low
10-20-05, 19:55
and I am still alive hehehe...

Hey One Wing Low,

Unfortunately, there are some std's that have a longer gestation period before they start showing positive signs on any tests. HIV is one. I believe that it may take up to 6 months before you start testing positive for HIV.

SM

Allen Eire
10-20-05, 20:32
It is common knowledge among doctors that it is very difficult for a man to contract HIV through vaginal fucking. I don't want to turn this into an HIV thread so I will not add more.

Paul D
10-21-05, 00:11
Allen Eire,

All things being equal, that is an accurate position. However, I would say it's safe assumption that a monger who is doing BBFJ with any degree of regularity is more likely to have picked up other STDs, in particular Syphyllis, Gonorrhea and/or Herpes.

The presence of any of these at a stage where there are active lesions, either intra-urethral or external, increases the chances of HIV transmission during vaginal intercourse ASTRONOMICALLY.

So, in the final analysis, BB mongering is NEVER a good idea, but if you have ANY indication that things aren't quite right with your tool, e.g. sores, urination burn, etc., you're even MORE foolish to take any chances at that point.

One Wing Low
10-21-05, 05:09
Hi Allen,

PV is a nice spot. The girls at Obsession are model quality. Last time I was there, there were about 10 girls. They charge about $300 for FS in rooms in the back. They were not doing a lot of business at that price that I could see.

Unlike Kyoto, you can do some serious fishing in the day time then party all night in PV. Last time I was out for half day, I caught a few mahi mahi and tunas all about 50 Lbs each. The I caught a few chicas each night, hehehe.

The bars downtown PV have a lot of attractive local girls hang out waiting to be picked up. Senior Frogs are full of young girls waiting to be fucked.

The Japanese should all move to PV for abundant and cheap sashimi and sex....

Good GOD! I had something like that happen to me in PV, MX. A lap dance gone wild! I had to stop in the hotel bathroom lock the door and wash off all the pussy that was on my fingers and johnson. :)

Romanaya
10-22-05, 00:33
Sorry, One Wing Low, I cannot agree with your action. It's better to respect the rules of a place. This way foreigners get a bad name, will get barred from places. And now you know why.

Next time they might not let foreigners in again. Now it's confirmed again they give problems. And the girl will have problems and shame. As you know, shame is not a light matter in Japan. She respected your wishes and did it because you pushed her (literally), but might pay a big price.

You're in Japan, respect the rules and hints you get. The guy outside told you clearly. She told you. Bending the rules, you might think you got away with it, and that's that. But that isn't the way it works, 90% is invisible; while in Japan you need to work on some sensitivity and respect, please, please, please.

One Wing Low
10-24-05, 04:58
The whole damn wooden cubicle was rocking as we were banging away on the bench. Everyone knew what we were doing. The management did not care. I think it's up to the girls whether they want to do it. She must have fallen in lust with me at first sight....

Sorry, One Wing Low, I cannot agree with your action. It's better to respect the rules of a place. This way foreigners get a bad name, will get barred from places. And now you know why.

Mountebank
10-24-05, 10:01
What did this woman do when you came inside of her? Did her eyes pop out of her head then bounce and roll into a dark corner?

Lubricate It
10-24-05, 11:41
I agree with Romanaya completely. OWL should have respected the rules of the shop. That is the way things are done in Japan.

Ralph Kramden
10-24-05, 14:25
My understanding of the laws concerning sexual services in Japan is that a BJ is technically considered a massage. When the tout or establishment manager signals to you that sex is forbidden, he/she is then legally covering him/herself in case you are undercover (unlikely in Japan anyway). After that, many of them don't much care what goes on in the cubicle. And what does go on is strictly between you and the girl. I have heard goings on in other cubicles before that led me to believe sex was taking place. And I have been in OWL's position before, but for a much lower amount of payola. In his case, the girl was a willing participant, and since everyone, including management, probably knew what was going on and didn't seem to care, my conclusion is that OWL did what any horney monger would do in the same circumstances. I certainly would follow his course of action.

As a matter of fact, just recently I was with a BJ service provider. She grabbed some lube and said the word "sumata", which means simulated intercourse. However, right after she applied the lube and before I could say "monkey's uncle" she jumped right on my sans-condom willie and started humping. My first thought was "Good sweet Jesus, if I am going to catch something it has probably already happened, so I might as well finish things."
Consequestly, I shot my load inside.

Say what you may, but in the heat of action a "stiff dick has no conscience".
That is one of the realities of life.

Lubricate It
10-24-05, 15:18
OK, Ralph, I agree with your rather more spohisticated argumentation. The shop might say no, but if the girl is willing then OK. That's fine. I too have had fun trying to make love in absolute silence under the girl's instructions, in an este in Tokyo with paper thin walls!

What I am trying to say is that a foreigner should not try to push for something if the shop - or the girl - is in any way unwilling. They might accommodate you just this once, but you have damaged the reputation of gaijin in general for the future.

Aerosmith2007
10-25-05, 08:05
To Strong Mojo:

Actually the latest information is that HIV 90 days test is conclusive 99.9% of the time. An HIV test done after 12 weeks is considered conclusive internationally. It is rare that people turn positive after the third month. If you have passed the window period when you did your test, it is very unlikely that you will turn positive.
Please find attached website for further info if needed.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/qna_stihiv.php

Nevertheless, BB while mongering is NOT a smart idea at all!

Hey One Wing Low,

SM

Ralph Kramden
10-25-05, 14:55
LI

I absolutely agree with your admonishment that Gaijin should mind their manners in Japanese service establishments. It is not only the Japanese way (most of the time), but also good common sense. However, a drunk rarely listens to reason. Personally, I live in a mid size undisclosable Japanese city where sexual services are available, but are not commonly frequented by or really know to local foreigners. Establishing a relationship with these places takes time and sometimes an introduction. I have done this with several places and enjoy the fruits of may labor on a regular basis. If you think I am going to spread the news to other local foreigners about my discoveries, then you are just plain not thinking, because I am not about to risk my standing for the benefit of one or more drunken fools getting out of hand and ruining things for everybody.

I am a regular reporter on the ISG and have filed reports from Kawasaki in Japan, but never would about the place where I live and am most active. Certainly not because there are too many idiots out there who would spoil the geese that lick my golden eggs and silver shaft.

Azure Knight
01-24-06, 11:27
Hi. I'm new here, but I'd love get more involved. I'll contribute what I've got...

Place: Crystal

Directions: Go to Keihan Sanjo. Exit the station and walk across the bridge...then turn left in front of the Wendy's (but don't cross the street). Keep walking until you pass JJ's Club. Turn left down the next side alley after JJ's. Crystal's on the right.

Report:

The old guy standing outside will actually invite foreigners in, but it only seems to happen if you make eye contact with him. I speak Japanese, so this was a relief to him, but it seems that no Japanese is OK. Obviously though, the more the better. If he doesn't make eye contact, you can still approach him and gain entry.

You pay 5000 yen just to enter, but this entitles you to unlimited drinks. You'll probably want to take at least one beer - trust me on this. They may also ask what kind of girl you want, but your response kind of doesn't matter.

Anyway, you'll get seated in a private booth, and after a few minutes your girl will come. ...Most of the women here seem to be much older (40's at least) and not attractive. I got a younger one once, but she was a bit pudgy. The women know what they're doing though, so if you are in the area and aren't too discriminating, it's cheap and gets the job done. This is where that beer I mentioned earlier comes in handy, and you will appreciate the fact that lighting is kept low.

After a while of talking and touching, the girl will ask if you'd like to play with two women for a bit extra. Don't. After a while, she'll get started...covered BJ. You can play around with her as much as you like. FS is possible, but it's best to lead into it, not ask right off the bat. Prices depend on the woman. The nicer and more giving you are to her, the cheaper you can swing it.

This isn't a place I would really recommend...but if you are in the area and just can't find anything else, here's a place.

Mountebank
01-25-06, 03:41
Delite me wrote a good report on a nice place to go in Kyoto.

Read the prior report and note that the only price quoted is 5,000 yen which you pay to enter. It doesn't mention what it cost for anything else.

Delite me wrote clear directions and he tells you exactly what you'll get and what you'll pay for it.

Azure Knight
01-25-06, 19:18
guys,

first i do not speak japanese and do not even look japanese.

5000 yen for 20 minutes bj and a beer. 7000 yen for 30 minutes, etc.

it is two alleys north of shijo dori, heading towards to sanjo-keihan station, next two the little canal on kiyamachi dori.

a red light flashes at the entrance to the alley. there are about 7 or 8 pink places. it is between kawaremachi and the river kuma. west from the shijo station at gion area.

most subways stations have a compass on the ground at the entrance-exit.

most streets in kyoto run north, south, east and west.

wt69i would like to confirm this info. and, i can give you better directions.

go to the keihan shijo station. it's one stop before sanjo (or after, depending on which way you're coming from). leave the station and head across the bridge. stay on the right side of the road. you'll want to turn right at the second side street, the first is a narrow alleyway with old-fashioned buildings. the second street is after a lighted intersection, right after you pass the underground entrance/exit for the hankyuu kawaramachi station. you know you're on the right street if you pass a ramen place.*

keep going straight, the road forks off a bit past the main buildings (and club world if you're familiar with the territory) but walk past the vending machines and the parked bikes. this will put you out at another cross-streets - heading right's no good. there may be some stuff if you go straight, but left seems to be the direction of choice. it's nothing but an alleyway of fashion health, and foreigners are accepted at at least some of the places, as i was actively approached by one guy and passively by another.

a few tips to help you get approached (saves time from picking a place and trying to figure out if foreigners are ok)...

-- walk slowly down the street. look at the signs. read them. make eye contact with the guys. make sure they know you know where you are, and you aren't just some hapless tourist who took a wrong turn.

-- weekdays are better than the weekends, for obvious reasons.

-- one of the guys out front may try to test the waters by throwing out a basic japanese comment - like "it's cold (samui)" or "good evening (konban wa)". respond back using any japanese you know - this will open up the lines a bit.

-- don't ask the guys about fs. a big reason why foreigners aren't accepted at these places is because of the language issue. if you ask outright, it shows you aren't familar with the system, and the guy will probably just have you move along rather than risking a situation arising. ask the girl about fs later.

also, before you ask, try to turn the girl on. her clients are mostly japanese men, who stop in, get off, and blow right out. if you get the girl going, she'll be more receptive to fs, and may even offer it to you for less.

i went to one place in this area, i'll try to write a report on it when i have the time.

*down this first alley, close to the ramen place there was a small, side alley on the left which also had some shops. i didn't go down it so i don't know what's there or if they'll accept foreigners, but it is there. if anyone adventerous would like to go take a peek?

Azure Knight
01-26-06, 09:22
Read the prior report and note that the only price quoted is 5,000 yen which you pay to enter. It doesn't mention what it cost for anything else. Sorry I didn't include a price. I didn't because I don't know exactly. Every time I went, it seemed to be something different.

5000 yen gets you through the door, and with a woman. This is a CBJ at least, with the ability to touch her. However, where you go from there is kinda up to the girl.

For an additional 10,000 yen (15,000 total) you can get FS. This seems to be the starting point. But depending on the girl, you can debate at least...I've gotten away with 5000 yen (10,000 total) for FS, and even FS for free (I got the girl worked up, she started climbing on top, I told her I didn't have the extra money for that, she "shhed" me and started going).

I said before, I didn't like that place so much though, so I would not recommend it.

Stew2
05-10-06, 16:24
NOt much action here on the Kyoto forum. Wandered through Pontocho tonight and was approached by a couple different SW in the area - a little neighborhood just south of Shijo has some sketchy looking "ladies" (pretty sure the one who approached me was not), but further north on the side streets just east of Kawaramachi between sanjo and shijo was approached a couple times after 10 p.m. Wasn't in the mood, but was offered hotel service. And couple of the health studios in the neighborhood invited me in as well... So there is action for gaijin still in Kyoto if you are looking.

Imready777
06-01-06, 04:40
As the last poster said - it is quiet here so I would like to ask for updated information. Where can this gaijin go in Kyoto to have fun?

Kether S
07-06-06, 15:13
Hey guys, just came to report.

I was recently in Kyoto. I came across a Fashion Health Salon. You walk along the left side (or right side? I can't tell in Japan) and you see a Umbrella Shop (Tsujik*** or something like that) on the corner of an alleyway. Go in the alleyway. If you walk about 20 paces, you will see a pink "Fashion Health" sign on the left side of the alleyway.

I'll have to say first that I am Chinese-American, and I have about 1-years worth of Japanese learnt so I can start and have a basic conversation in Japanese. Also, it was my first time going to such a place.

Admission is 3000Yen for 30 mins. I greeted the host. Pay the host and go upstairs to wait your turn in line. They will show you to a small curtained booth. They will offer you drinks of beer/tea/cola. Whatever you want. After about 5 minutes of waiting, a girl will come in. Take off your pants and sit down. She will wash you herself; there are no showers to use.

My experience.

1st girl: Not attractive, looked over 30 years old, kind of grumpy. I was starting to get worried all the other girls would be like this.

Technique: 5 Attractiveness: 3

2nd girl: Very cute, maybe early to mid 20s. Talked to her a bit. She was pretty good, I told her I was coming and did in her mouth. No swallow.

Technique: 7 Attractiveness: 7

3rd girl: Not bad looking, slender girl, mid 20s. I think she was kind of new; she has lousy technique.

Technique: 3 Attractiveness: 5

Overall a somewhat satisfactry 1st time at a Fashion Health.

Stew2
07-06-06, 23:39
Hey guys, just came to report.

I was recently in Kyoto. I came across a Fashion Health Salon. You walk along the left side (or right side? I can't tell in Japan) and you see a Umbrella Shop (Tsujik*** or something like that) on the corner of an alleyway. Go in the alleyway. If you walk about 20 paces, you will see a pink "Fashion Health" sign on the left side of the alleyway.

Good report Kether, but you need to give the guys a little more help on the directions. Left side of what? What neighborhood were you in, what street... without something more specific, no one can make use of this report.

By the way, the girls in these places almost never swallow. No surprise there.

Kether S
07-07-06, 00:29
Good report Kether, but you need to give the guys a little more help on the directions. Left side of what? What neighborhood were you in, what street... without something more specific, no one can make use of this report.

By the way, the girls in these places almost never swallow. No surprise there.Whoops, Sorry. I rechecked the map, and I failed to mention the street.

Anyways, I was talking about Kawaramachi St. And it turns out it is on the right side of the street, heading north on Kawaramachi St. The alleyway is about 2-3 blocks north from Shijo St.

Dreams
07-07-06, 14:45
Am I right in undertsanding that you got 3 BBBjs for 3000 yens, as long as you can cum within 30 min?

Kether S
07-07-06, 15:36
Am I right in undertsanding that you got 3 BBBjs for 3000 yens, as long as you can cum within 30 min?Yes. You just pay 3000 Yen to get in. Three (3) seperate girls come in for about 8~10 mins each. At least in my case, after I came with the 2nd girl, the 3rd girl still went into my booth to finish the time. And yes, it is BJ with no condom.

Kether S
07-08-06, 17:55
Sorry Mak Daddy, but I am no longer in Kyoto. Currently I'm staying with a friend in Tokyo. I don't exactly have an address; I wasn't really paying attention to the names and misc. things. I just acted casual and tried to be sharp.

Stew2
07-09-06, 06:28
¥3000, that is hard to beat in any country.

actually the sugamo (tokyo) bj parlors offer exactly this kind of pricing and service. and of course, any number of options in southeast asia beat the price (e.g., check out sophie's club in phnom penh, or [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s bar in bangkok. but that is a different world.

Bibi7500
07-17-06, 20:20
Hi guy,

I will be visiting Kyoto (and Tokyo as well) for a few days in 2 weeks.

Can anyone give me some tips (+address and system) for easy sex service not too expensive (I'm not ready to may billions!) in this big city where you can so easily get lost.

Not necessary FS, just HJ and/or BJ.

Last, I am young (29yo), European, and I don't speak a single word in Japanese!!!!

Thanks for your tips

Tokyo Fun
08-24-06, 17:51
Hey friends, Tokyo Fun again! Sorry my bad english. Would like tell to everybody here about my trip to Kyoto
in the Obon holliday last week (Osaka was reported before). Kyoto is a good place to nampa, yes it is...
There are many beauty girls on the streets and the simple approach it is easy near temples and others turistics places. When a girl or two wants to take picture by herself, you say "hei, can I take to you, no problem!!" And you start to conversation. "Where are you come from", and lets go ...

I travelled with a good friend of mine named K. He is the King of Nampa, of course he speaks good japanese language because he is native. But he talks good english, portuguese and spanish too, and his nampa with strangers girls is successfull.

This friend K. was born and grew up in Kyoto. But today he is living in Hamamatsu for awhile. He invited me to go to Kyoto together, to the house of his mother. He show me the good places of Kyoto and Gion also, the district of maikos and gueixas, but there anything is expensive.

He introduced me to a nice J-girl who lived in Brazil and talks portuguese and sing Samba and Bossa Nova, but she dont have time to go out because she is manager of a cafe house.

We went to HUB but didnt get any nampa there. Thus, we went to a mexican restaurant at Ponto-cho named El Coyote. Ponto-cho is a narrow street from Edo Period, between Kiyamachi dori and Kamogawa. Here, the things goes on...

Some peruvian, colombian, brazilian, japanese and an american girl with mini skirt danced at El Coyote. A peruvian girl look like Shakira danced very sexy. As you know, I like see the girls dancing.

On the table near of mine, a guy accidentally spilled beer in the legs of a japanese girl. As I am gentleman I caught mine handkerchief and I dried the legs of the girl. Everybody had laughed at me. But the girl invited me to seat together in the table. Her name is N. and she was dressed a sexy short pant and she loves dance Salsa but not so good in samba.

I called two tequila sunrise and we are talking. I taught Samba and she taught Salsa to me.

It was two hours of the dawn when we were to eat lamen. My friend K. was with the brazilian girl and I was with N. We come back by taxi to house of friend K. to take the car and went to love hotel outside the city.

I will never forget this adventure with N. If I hear Salsa music, I remember of the J-Girl of Kyoto. Well, maybe I will change from samba to salsa...

It does not matter that it had not go with maiko or gueixa because to take off the short pant is more easy than to take off kimono.

Tokyo Fun

Tarheel Josh
09-28-06, 14:56
OK, this board doesn't get much traffic, and for good reason. Hobbying in Kyoto is not especially easy or exciting, particularly if one doesn't speak Japanese. Can't say that I can remedy everyone's woes, but for what it is worth, I can offer my own experiences.

First, basically all the action that foreigners can get is concentrated on Kiyomachi-dori between Sanjo-dori and Shijo-dori (with a little more spilling over in each direction). Kiyomachi-dori is the street between Kawaramachi-dori and Pontocho, with a little stream running beside it.

I have tried to get into the Fashion Health place mentioned earlier on this board; for the record, its name is Fashion Health Beppin. The tout took one look at my Caucasian face and told me I could not come in. I asked him politely in Japanese if I could come in, but he refused. In Japanese, I followed up, saying, "Really? That's too bad. Are you sure I can't enter? I have money. " He has not rude, but firmly said I was not allowed. I apologized politely for intruding, just to give him one more chance. No dice. So, take note: Asian-looking foreigners have a shot at this place, but not other gaijin. The signs say 3000 yen, and previous reports confirm this is the amount.

Someone else described getting full service at Crystal. The directions to Crystal were a little unclear (it is somewhere near Sanjo-dori). I have tried three times to follow the directions, walking around a good bit to see where I might have gone wrong. No matter what I do, I cannot find Crystal. Either the directions really are bad, or Crystal has closed. Since the description was halfhearted, I'm not too disappointed.

One time, I went into Golden Panther. This place is just south of Shijo-dori, next to Pink Club. The man at the door quoted me 1000 (in English) for 40 minutes. I knew that was impossibly low. The sign said 5000 yen. Sure enough, when I showed him 1000 yen, he had meant 10, 000. I knew this was high, but I had plenty of money to burn and was curious to see inside and make a report. So I went ahead and paid him. He sent me upstairs, where there are the usual small booths. For those who haven't been in one of these establishments, they consist of five or six small booths: the booths are only about waist-high, with a small bench and table, so you can see everything that is going on. On the table will be some glasses, hand soap, and cleaning wipes. Pop music that is too loud will play the whole time, and most likely annoying flashing disco-lights will illuminate the room. The tout will bring you a beer, which you usually pour into one of the glasses and drink. After a while, a woman will be sent to you, wearing a flimsy dress or teddy. In this case, I was the only person there, and the woman who was sent to me said her name was Koko-san. Note: these are never their real names. As usual, she brought a moist towel for me to wash my hands with. Then I started drinking and talking with her. She had a round face, her teeth didn't look too great, but she had good legs. She was a little fleshy but certainly not fat. I asked her how old she was, she said 29. Note: these are never their real ages. So, perhaps she was 31 or 32, by my guess. After talking a while, I tried to initiate something more. But whenever I tried to put my hand on her shoulder or leg, she brushed it off and said we were supposed to talk. I chatted pleasantly with her in Japanese for about 35 minutes, and was never able to get to first base with her. She kept asking me if I was healthy, not a good sign. Note: I am disease-free and perfectly ordinary looking, with nothing to suggest I am otherwise (and I was not especially smelly, sweaty, or otherwise unkempt). After 35 minutes, the tout came on the loudspeakers saying we were done. She tried to hustle me for more money. I told her I had to go meet a friend for dinner and left. So, long story short: I basically bought two 5000 yen beers and endured the conversation of a not-too bright ***** for 35 minutes. They were willing to take my money, but clearly unwilling to have the appropriate follow-through with a Caucasian foreigner, despite my Japanese-speaking abilities, easygoing manner, and obvious understanding of what exactly goes on in such places. In other words, I took one for the team. Do not go to Golden Panther, even if they invite you in. Period.

Thankfully, I have had better luck elsewhere. A block or two north of Shijo-dori, you can turn left down an alley and find many places. Actually, both blocks have plenty, but I can't quite recall where the place I'm about to describe is. Anyway, when you go down the alley, most of the touts will ignore you. But there is one older man who always invites me in. The place is named Go Lady Club or something very similar, it is on the south side of the street when you are walking east or west. Inside, you go through the usual routine. You pay him 6000 yen for 30 minutes, he explains that you can touch, etc, but no sex. Then you are seated in the usual booths and wait. The tout here actually spoke decent English, he had visited the United States. When I was there, a woman named Kara-san sat with me. Note again: these are never their real names. Anyway, Kara-san was thin, a little tall, about 32 years old, and neither bad or good looking. We talked for a while. Eventually, I ran out of things to say and started feeling her up. She took off her dress and panties and I fingered her for a while. I enjoyed the softness of her skin. When I was ready for the blowjob, she put her clothes back on. I removed my pants and she washed me with the wipes. She asked if a condom was OK. I said yes. She put it on me and gave me a mediocre blowjob on her knees, with me standing. Frankly, covered BJs don't do a lot for me. I managed to come, and she cleaned me off. After 30 minutes the tout came on the loudspeaker, and I left. So, if you want at least a mediocre covered blowjob and to feel a lady up, Go Lady Club will do the job for 6000 yen. I think I probably could have had the blowjob without the condom, but I didn't want to rock the boat and frankly bareback BJs scare me because of the disease risk, even if it isn't too high. The last thing you want is to get an infection when you're in a foreign country, especially if your command of Japanese is not oriented toward discussing intimate medical terms and you of course have no local health insurance (health care is very expensive over here). Anway, sometimes more services are available from the woman if the price is right. But it is unlikely we could have fucked in such an open space, where there was plenty of light for the management to see, even if I had been willing to cough up more money. Those booths are damn tiny too.

I have always been the only patron when I went in these sort of places, even though there were clearly spaces for five to ten other patrons and their partners. I haven't asked so I'm not sure why this is. I can only guess. One reason may simply be luck: I tend to go around 6pm, rather early and before the nightlife really gets going. Or, perhaps they only have one or two girls working, and once a patron (such as myself) is inside, they stop admitting new ones until your time runs out. Or, maybe they don't admit anyone else if there is a gaijin inside (and likely don't admit gaijin if there are already Japanese inside). Like I said, I don't actually know why these places seem so abandoned, I'm only guessing.

Although it is outside Kyoto, I can offer some additional information about Ogoto, the famous soapland resort town on the Biwako (the Japanese Great Lake, northeast of Kyoto in Shiga Ken). By JR train from Kyoto Station it is supposed to take about 22 minutes. I haven't been yet because I'm busy. But the thing to realize is just how organized this business is. It is perfectly legal and actually traditional, and they have an Ogoto Soapland Association that regulates and promotes their industry just like any other. Best of all, they have a website: http://www.ogoto.net/indexf.html. If you go here, you can find a map with all the soaplands in the redlight district on it. There are nearly 40 in all. Moving your mouse over each one, the name comes up and a price, apparently the amount you pay to enter for one session. You can click on the pop-up window to enter the subpage for each establishment. Once there, you will find most of these soaplands have their own webpages. You can click on them (or in some cases, copy and paste the addresses). These pages have minimal English but plenty of info if you can read Japanese. They include pictures of the girls and their schedules. Because I haven't been there yet, I can't say if the pictures are real. But, since this is all quite above-board, my assumption would be that there is a good chance these really are genuine pictures and information. As you learn when visiting these pages, you can pay extra for the girl to role play. For instance, cosplay is available-this is the girl dressing up in a somewhat outlandish maid-like uniform popular among teenage girls (anyone who has been to Harajuku Station in Tokyo knows what I mean).

Because not everyone will be able to use the plug-in required, or be able to understand the Japanese, I copied down the names and prices of each place, starting from the lower left corner (northwest in reality, I believe, but I can't confirm) and proceeding down the street, then starting over for each additional street. While I am giving some of them in English translation, many only have kanji or kana signs. Here they are:

Gold Queen: 51,000.
My Way: 14,000.
Aman Cross: 45,000.
Square: 30,500.
Chateau Louis: 40,000.
[can’t read my own kanji handwriting on the next one]: 16,500.
Mermaid Castle (Ningyo no Jou): 16,000.
Talent Club: 16,000.
Roppongi: 18,000.
Beppin: 13,000.
Lover (Koibuto): 15,000.
Diamond Club: 35,000.
Grand Canyon: 35,000.
Edo Castle (Edo Jou): 15,000.
Club V: 15,000.
Flower Bouquet (Hanafusa): 25,000.
Osaka Castle (Osaka Jou): 35,000.
Enzo: 65,000.
Gosanke: 35,000.
Tiffany: 26,000.
Reijou Pool: 20,000.
Arabian Night: 21,500.
Kinpeipai: 25,000.
Shogun: 37,000.
Plus-1: 25,000.
VIP: 25,000.
One thousand Princesses (Senhime): 27,000.
Flower Shadow (Hanakage): 20,400.
Myerina: 31,000.
Maximum: 50,000.
Playboy: 27,000.
White: 16,000.
New President Club: 16,000.
Jyuraku: 26,000.
Jewel (Hoseki): 50,000.
Koutei Bekken: 41,000.
Emperor (Koutei): 15,000.
Bluebird (Aoitorii): 15,000.

Note: This list should be substantially correct, but I have not visited any of these establishments, can’t say whether their webpages have been updated recently, and may possibly have overlooked or mistranslated one or two places. I have also generally left off the few places where the links aren’t working, on the assumption that they may be closed but not yet removed from the Association website. Use this list at your own risk, it should at least give you a ballpark idea of pricing and such.

In conclusion: don’t monger in Japan, just go to Thailand (assuming the coup doesn’t get worse). It’s way easier to get what you want there as a foreigner, and cheaper. If you must come to Japan, don’t go to Kyoto, there’s little on offer. Go to Tokyo or Osaka instead. If you must come to Kyoto, be prepared for disappointment. You can still get what you want if you are lucky and persistent, but the level of fun is simply sub-standard. Suddenly I begin to appreciate my home country the United States, where even though hobbying is illegal, sometimes dangerous and/or expensive, can expose you to disease, and is often sparse (at least in some places, even major cities, that I have lived in), there is still more opportunity, variety, and just plain ease of finding satisfaction, for Americans and foreigners alike.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Stew2
09-29-06, 02:05
Great report Tarheel. Lots of good information. I would add a few caveats to what you are saying.

First, when entering a place you have not been before, if you want to avoid taking one for the team, it is ok to ask what the service includes, For example, if it's a BJ you want, you can ask if they offer "fera" or "namafera" if you want it uncovered. I always do and tghen I am not usually surprised by the services offered (of course it doesn't always work out). But of course, don't ask for sex of FS (honban), as that is illegal and they won't tell you even if it is offered.

As to Ogoto on Lake Biwa, I have been there. It is a short train ride, but a long walk from the train station - better to take a cab, but I imagine that is expensive. I walked the one time I went and had a nice, but substantial hike. But most importantly, the soaps (a) do not all admit foreigners - in fact very few of these did when I inquired (I am caucasian American); and (b) those that do add a gaijin surcharge. It was a number of years ago that I went there, but I do recall prices increased typically by as much as 50% for foreigners. And when you find such places that will serve foreigners, often they only have one or two (not their best) girls who do so, so it isn't always available or that desirable for the inflated prices. This is similar to what you find in Yoshiwara in Tokyo - mongering in that neighborhood is expensive, but especially so for gaijin. I recall walking around and talking to the touts at these soaps in Ogoto, and the nicer ones directed me to soaps that accept foreigners... but in the end I opted not to bother for the price/quality ratio. So my advice about Ogoto - unless it has changed substantially in the last few years, foreigners are unlikely to find much worth going that far for. In about the same amount of time (once you factor getting to the soaps from the train station) you could hop a train to Osaka and have many choices.

One thing you might add to this story is that on the southern end of the neighborhood mentioned (south of Shijo, I believe) just where the health and pink shops end, is a bridge and often you will see streetwalkers there. I have picked one or two up there, and they have a little hotel right there they will take you to. But beware, some may not be what you think - on closer inspection I found one wasn't quite as feminine as her outward dress had suggested.

Stew2

Mak Daddy
09-29-06, 03:02
What about delivery health? Depending on your Japanese, if they can't tell you are a foreigner on the phone, you can get some decent women, although it is hit and miss. Once in Tokyo I found a good company, I stuck with it, and I consistently got decent women.

The health costs seem about the same to me, if not cheaper. Especially if you are low income, the national insurance is cheaper here.

How about the Phillipines? Closer than Thailand, and less HIV. However, I still prefer mongering in Japan more than anywhere in the world. Sure it is expensive, but the quality is better here.

OK, this board doesn't get much traffic, and for good reason. Hobbying in Kyoto is not especially easy or exciting, particularly if
EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Lion
09-29-06, 07:49
Great report Tarheel. Lots of good information. I would add a few caveats to what you are saying.
- in fact very few of these did when I inquired (I am caucasian American); and (b) those that do add a gaijin surcharge.Stew2

I concur on the informative report by Tarheel.

The Soapland Assoc. have blanket rules about no foreigners, so those that let you in are doing so on the sly. Kobe has a great soapland district, but it is hard to get a foot in the door, even during slow times.

Mak Daddy
09-29-06, 09:09
I always ask if it is honban, and they don't hesitate to tell me whether it is or not. Although, who knows how many honban I have given up at the door because they said no, when in fact they do give you honban.

by the services offered (of course it doesn't always work out). But of course, don't ask for sex of FS (honban), as that is illegal and they won't tell you even if it is offered.

Stew2

Stew2
09-29-06, 19:53
I always ask if it is honban, and they don't hesitate to tell me whether it is or not. Although, who knows how many honban I have given up at the door because they said no, when in fact they do give you honban.

Interesting observation Mak. I have not tried that because of others warning not to do it in the past. Would be interesting to hear others experiences on it. In my experience, it usually comes up in conversation as what isn't going to happen, even if it is. But that may not be true all the time. I guess I would wonder if you might be more likely to scare them off of you as a foreigner by bringing it up?

Snake27
10-09-06, 02:15
I visited the downtown area on two evenings on a recent trip. I was in the area between Kawarmachi-dori and Kiyamachi-dori, south of the Sanjo-dori which Tarheel Josh mentioned in his excellent report. In addition to a lot of ordinary bars and restaurants, many of the alleys between these contained "almost pink" joints; I say "almost" because I don't think you can get P4P pussy. These joints seemed to be of 2 types: girly bars and blowjob parlors.

In the same building with the bar called "Ing" (see Lonely Planet guide) was 10 stories of mostly bars, about 5 bars per story. The majority of these were what I call girly bars: I looked in several, and there were typically several tables where 2 or 3 Japanese guys in suits sat, accompanied by attractive young women in low-cut evening gowns. More such girls waited at the door for customers coming in, and a few girls were smoking in the stairway (on break, I guess). In each girly bar, I was quickly asked to leave, "So sorry, sir, Japanese only !".

One of the bars was for Karaoke, and they let me sit at the bar while I listened to some couples take turn singing. The friendly waitress tried to make small talk in English with me.

On several of the alleys between Kiy- and Kaw- dori's there were other girly bars with touts. The touts also said "Japanese only!", but one of them was nice enough to explain to me what happened inside: guys sit with the girls and drink, and no touching allowed. I don't think these were real Geishas (women dedicated to entertainment their whole adult life, who are well versed in the arts and other cultivated pursuits). Instead it looked like a cheap imitation of a Geisha setting. Maybe someone more familiar with the territory can comment. Incidentally, I was well dressed and respectable looking and had plenty of yen, and I doubt that my lack of Japanese was an issue because they pushed me away at first glance and often gave me no chance to speak. On the other hand, it would have been awkward sitting with a young Japanese woman with whom I could probably not talk.

Around this area there were several ordinary bars where I had no problem getting in. On a Friday night at midnight, I stumbled on a bar called "Bar, Isn't It ?" a couple blocks south of Sanjo-dori. I seem to remember reading that the one in Osaka with the same name was a major gaijan pickup joint. Friday was lady's night -- ladies get in free, men paid 1000Y and got one drink with his ticket. I stayed until 1:30 and saw only 2 unattached Japanese women, plus about 10 couples and perhaps 25 unattached men, mostly gaijan like myself. I'm reasonably self-confident, but 10:1 are not good odds.

Finally, the blowjob joints. None of them let me in ("Japanese only !") except on one very sleazy alley at the Southern end of the district which had about a dozen of these joints. "Blowjob alley", I guess you could call it. For ~7000Y you could spend 30 minutes. Pay more for more time or to touch the girl. The places were dark hellholes and not really recommended.

Like Tarheel Josh said, be prepared to be disappointed. I didn't mind; I didn't go Japan to get laid. You'd be better off in an AMP in Dallas, for example.

Viagrant
10-09-06, 09:23
On several of the alleys between Kiy- and Kaw- dori's there were other girly bars with touts. The touts also said "Japanese only!", but one of them was nice enough to explain to me what happened inside: guys sit with the girls and drink, and no touching allowed. I don't think these were real Geishas (women dedicated to entertainment their whole adult life, who are well versed in the arts and other cultivated pursuits). Instead it looked like a cheap imitation of a Geisha setting. Maybe someone more familiar with the territory can comment. Incidentally, I was well dressed and respectable looking and had plenty of yen, and I doubt that my lack of Japanese was an issue because they pushed me away at first glance and often gave me no chance to speak. On the other hand, it would have been awkward sitting with a young Japanese woman with whom I could probably not talk.

What you are describing are typical Japanese Hostess Bars. (Just type "Japanese Hostess Bar" into Google, and you will find some good descriptions.) They are a place for Japanese salarymen to have some drinks with a hostess tending to their needs while sitting and chatting with them. Usually there is no sexual contact involved.

Since speaking (in Japanese) is an integral component, these places usually do not welcome gaijin (who are assumed not to speak Japanese).

V.

Member #1344
10-14-06, 01:15
I was in Gion last night and was invited into several hostess bars by the touts. The bars are just north of Shijjo Street and a block or two east of the Kamo River. I'm an american born Chinese and don't think that I look Japanese at all. I decided to try one out (Splash Bar) and even though I made it clear to the tout that I don't speak Japanese, they still invited me in.

I went up a flight of stairs and in a hallway leading to the seating area, there were 4 girls, all young and attractive and dressed in semi-formal dresses. At this point I think a normal person would choose which one they would want to sit down with. I was just ushered to a seat and they selected a gril to sit with me. The room had 20-24 small tables, each which could fit four people around it. Most of the tables had 2 older men and 2 of the girls just chatting away. The gril who sat down with me was very pretty but barely spoke any english. Yet I stayed for 50 minutes enjoying trying to communicate with her. She told me that by day she's an office lady, but at night she sometimes comes to the bar to work I tried to ask her if she would want to go to a bar after she finished work at 2 a.m. but she said she had to go home. I was surprisd at the end of the 50 minutes when she slipped me her email address. I think that if I was in Kyoto for a while and spoke some Japanese, then I could have met up with her outside of work.

It cost 5,000 Yen for the 50 minutes of chatting. I also paid 1,000 Yen since I kept the same girl the entire time. If you rotate girls after 15 minutes, then there is no girl charge. You also get beer or certain types of whisky for free. I didn't drink too much so I'm not sure if it is an all you can drink deal. Most people did not seem to be drinking too much.

Another note about Gion. I originally went to the area to try and spot a few Geisha. I saw two or three of them during my 45 minutes of wandering around. I think they were Geisha since they wore the traditional Kimono, had their face made up in white, and were carrying what looked like a lacqured box with them. There were several other women walking around in just kimonos. However, at one intersection that I stood in for 20 minutes, I must have seen 40-60 'escort/hostess' girls walk and run by. They were all very pretty, and done up immaculately wearing elegant evening dresses. I'm not sure if they just go to bars and drink with their clients, but it was great to admire them. It helped to imagine how pretty they were when I went to a blow job bar in the previously mentioned area north of Shijo St between Kawaramachi St and Kiyamachi St. 7,000 Yen for 30 minutes of blowjob and touching the girl. The girl was 24 and although not pretty, was cute.

Lion
10-16-06, 02:22
I was surprisd at the end of the 50 minutes when she slipped me her email address. I think that if I was in Kyoto for a while and spoke some Japanese, then I could have met up with her outside of work.

Another note about Gion. I originally went to the area to try and spot a few Geisha. I saw two or three of them during my 45 minutes of wandering around. I think they were Geisha since they wore the traditional Kimono, had their face made up in white, and were carrying what looked like a lacqured box with them.

Great report, and well done on collecting an email address. That is worth the 6,000 if you work the right angle. Chances are you may have a freebee waiting for you on your next visit-if you maintain occaisional email contact.

I would just add that it was probable you saw Maiko in the streets, since Geisha are unlikely to venture out in public (and tend to be in their 60-70s now). Maiko are younger apprenteses.

Tarheel Josh
11-03-06, 20:07
I appeciate the feedback to my post, and the subsequent posts. I have given up on mongering in Kyoto, just too much work for too little payoff. I'll save my funds and enjoy them in the more accomodating areas of the world, some of which are easily reached from here.

That said, just because I'm not spending money doesn't mean I'm ignoring the hobby altogether. Back home I sometimes cruise just for the vicarious pleasure of the hunt, even if I don't intend to bag any game. That holds true now that I live in Japan too. So I decided to check out the reports of streetwalker activity in the southern edge of the Shijo-Kawaramachi (Kiyomachi) zone. I can add a few details to the helpful pointers people have already left here.

First, the little bridge people are talking about is NOT over Kamo-gawa, the largish river that separates central Kyoto from the eastern Gion/Higashiyama district. The bridges over Kamo-gawa stretch from Pontocho/Kiyomachi on the western bank to Kawabata on the eastern bank. I cruised over the bridge below Shijo where I thought people might be referring to, but never saw any action there. Instead, I now see that people are referring to a truly tiny bridge over the canal on lower Kiyomachi itself. Specifically, to find it walk south on Kiyomachi from Shijo, preferably on the left hand side of the street because it does that funny turn on the right side a little below the ripoff Golden Panther joint I reported on. Before you go very far south, you will see the bridge, only a few feet long, on the right side spanning the small canal. The establishment on the corner where the bridge is has the name Cafe Yoshiko. Note that in Kyoto the label "cafe" is typically applied to what people in America would call a "bar"; what we would call a "cafe" is called a kissaten. In other words, this is a drinking establishment. By the way, if for some reason you feel funny approaching streetwalkers from the fairly exposed Kiyomachi side, this little bridge can also be accessed by navigating the alleys from Kawaramachi.

I cruised by here a number of times. I never saw any action whatsoever during daylight hours. At night, I usually saw between one and four persons hanging out on the bridge. While some could be transvestites as mentioned earlier, some were unmistakenly female. The reason I say this is that they tended to be old (by my standards). From what I have seen in other places, transvestites don't have what they are advertising, and therefore take pains to make themselves look better than these ladies were doing. You'll just have to trust me on this--if you'd seen what I saw, you'd understand what I mean. Of course, take my judgments for what they are--personal opinions--and do your own research. I didn't undress any of them so I can't give you the definitive proof about what they were.

At least some of the people who hang out on this bridge after dark are clearly streetwalkers because they gave me "the look" when I went by. It was actually startling to see that unmistakable look I'm so used to in North America coming at me from an older Japanese woman. I did not ask about pricing--they were so clearly outside of my interest that I did not approach. As with other aspects of Kyoto mongering, I would suggest steeling yourself for disappointment with the SW scene. A handful of dried out old ladies and transvestites charging too much (from what I've heard) on one tiny bridge is not exactly worldclass entertainment.

I think the reason that Kyoto's small streetwalker population appears to be rather aged is because prostitution is partially legal and the area abounds in establishments were women can get regular work in heated/cooled surroundings with some oversight and plenty of access to alcohol. There's no need for a decent-looking young woman to put herself out on the street when there are hostess bars, health clubs, and blowjob bars (mostly only for Japanese, of course) everywhere you turn.

I've done some research into escorts in Kyoto, the pickings are pitiful. By the way, when I was doing my streetwalker reconnaisance I was invited in a couple of times by the female tout in front of a joint on the eastern (lefthand, as you go south) side of Kiyomachi not far below Shijo (before you even reach the little bridge). I was intrigued but didn't happen to have enough money on me at that time, and given my overall experiences, it's just as well.

A last note on dress: the women on the bridge were dressed pretty conservatively. The many women who dress like hookers in this area are all regular Japanese girls out having fun with their friends, not looking to hook up with you. It can be frustrating because the nightlife attire in Shijo-Kawaramachi sets off all the alarm bells that in America would indicate a real streetwalker, but here it is just normal going-out clothing: tall high-heeled boots, fishnets, extremely short skirts, very skimpy clothing, etc. Meanwhile the actual hookers were not advertising themselves nearly as blatantly.

Richard Kopf
12-25-06, 13:39
thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction. i had a short amount of free time on christmas night in kyoto and took a cab to shijo dori and the corner of pontocho.

i scoped out the area and add my details below:

walking on the right side of the street along shijo dori from the river, turn right onto kiyomachi dori. kiyomachi is split into 2 sides by a narrow canal. take the left side for about 50 metres past some bars/restaurants. you can see the side of a red coke vending machine as you approach bj alley. continue past the row of vending machines and turn left into bj alley. it is very obvious with half a dozen touts in the doorways.

i was greeted by all of them, except at one place where there were two 'too cool' young touts chatting only with each other.

as i didn't want to seem indecisive, having walked past them all, i stopped at the last tout on the left. he quoted me 7000 for 40 mins. i pointed a a sign that said 6000 and he said that was for only 30 mins. good enough. i asked for a younger girl. he said 26. i agreed and paid him the money and was escorted up to the bar area, as described by others and ordered a beer.

mami came to sit with me. she said she was 26...maybe so. she was not ugly but quite chubby, although with pleasant breasts, which she let me touch and suck. she chatted with me in english as i touched her. i also touched her between the legs but i had to dig under the panties as she wouldn't remove them. she was happy to french kiss why was very pleasant and let me touch her but that was about it. after she had had 2 beers in a short time, i told her it was her turn to work. she asked for 7000. i told her i had already paid. she said i could have a handjob for that price even though the tout had offered bj for 6000. i tried hr a few more times and she just kept giggling and saying 'no'.

i stood to leave and said i was going to talk to the boss. she followed me out where i complained angrily to the tout and threatened to get the police. he started to sms on his phone so i cut my losses and moved off quickly in case trouble was on its way. i felt very confined in that place, too so i wouldn't recommend it as it's hard to get comfortable with the girland at least one of them is a scammer.

i walked around the block to cool down and tried again, at the first place on the right, as i didn't want tout number one to spot me, again. the price was 8000 but i had no problem there. i was shown to a booth and 2 mins later, a woman of around 30-33, with a good body and medium sized, firm breasts with huge nipples brought me a drink.

we didn't talk at all. she pulled her dress down over her boobs and removed the bra for me to play. when i reached below her dress, she stood to remove her panties. she let me play and made the right little moans and shudders. after a few mins of touching, she reached down for a condom but put it down before i even had the chance to exhale my first breath of disagreement.

she sucked and played until i was ready and i took her hand off me and pumped her head a little with my hand behind her head. i came in her mouth. she took every drop, spit into a kleenex and cleaned me off with a wet towel while i finished my drink. not the most exciting time of my life, and not the cheapest, but i would probably repeat, especially after wandering the streets perving at all those cute j-girls. it's not [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s in bangkok, or a soi 6 bar in pattaya, but it was a pleasant end to christmas day.

Romannose
12-26-06, 05:28
I stopped at the last tout on the left. He quoted me 7000 for 40 mins. I pointed a a sign that said 6000 and he said that was for only 30 mins. Good enough.

Is this shop located half way down the street? And is there a large white building on the right?

When you enter the alley from the river side you pass the touts and there is a small street on the right and then a large white building? The left side is all restaurants. So the good place is on the right near the Coke machine and the crappy place on the left near the white building?

Only my opinion, but it is better to take a photo of the piece of offal than to argue with him. The police would almost certainly NEVER assist you in something like this. Better to take a quick photo, scram and post it here.

There used to be a pretty good place BJ place that would accept foreigners on the other side of the river and on the Hankyu Department store side, but it has closed. It seems like these shops don't close, but relocate.

Does anyone know where it is now?

AussieGaigin
12-26-06, 05:44
I stood to leave and said I was going to talk to the boss. She followed me out where I complained angrily to the tout and threatened to get the police. He started to SMS on his phone so I cut my losses and moved off quickly in case trouble was on its way.
While you were probably entitled to be grieved by your treatment at this shop, your response to the staff (anger and threats) is one of the reasons that many places do not want to accept foreigners. This is not the "Japanese way".

Homer69
12-26-06, 06:33
I doubt they were going to call the police right away. That's not the way things work. They were probably going to contact the local association representative to remedy their situation and get you into an area where you wouldn't run their customers off. Once the representative listens to both sides' stories and dispatches his justice, then and only then will he call the local police to write a report and clean up. I watched this happen once at a bar. From when the guy sent the text message to when the representative in the black suit showed up must have been less than 30 seconds.

I stood to leave and said I was going to talk to the boss. She followed me out where I complained angrily to the tout and threatened to get the police. He started to SMS on his phone so I cut my losses and moved off quickly in case trouble was on its way. I felt very confined in that place, too so I wouldn't recommend it as it's hard to get comfortable with the girland at least one of them is a scammer.

Richard Kopf
12-26-06, 07:43
While you were probably entitled to be grieved by your treatment at this shop, your response to the staff (anger and threats) is one of the reasons that many places do not want to accept foreigners. This is not the "Japanese way".

I'm sure it's not the Japanese way to quote for a service and then not deliver it. I refute that I did anything incorrect. I did not lose my temper, just threatened to call cops if they refused to complete the transaction after I had paid. How would you suggest to deal with a situation where you had been defrauded of money?

Homer69- it wasn't the police I was scared of. As an infrequent visitor, I am unaware of the ways of the Japanese but wouldn't take the risk of organised criminals expressing their displeasure at a gaijin.

Richard Kopf
12-26-06, 07:57
After some shopping, this morning, I found myself at Kawaramachi and Shijo so I walked the alley again. The touts in the alley I described last night, even in the same bars, didn't want gaijin customers in the daytime.

I went around the corner to a place across from the Rainbow Bar - it had no English sign and greeted the tout. He invited me in - last night I was ignored there.

The price was 5000. I ordered a Coke, which never came, but no. 20, Yukari, did. She was tiny and thin and around 35-40, but cute in the dark.

She stripped allbut her panties and gave a great BBBJ. Left me with a smile on my face.

Romannose
12-26-06, 14:19
While you were probably entitled to be grieved by your treatment at this shop, your response to the staff (anger and threats) is one of the reasons that many places do not want to accept foreigners. This is not the "Japanese way".The "Japanese way" seems to be to throw temper tantrums, bully and intimidate. Once your money is taken you'll NEVER get it back, so it is best to just accept it and be on your way. You have ABSOLUTELY no recourse, especially as a tourist. NO ONE will help you. And don't expect honesty or fairness from people who make a living bilking drunks and the unwary out of their money. At least they don't try to take more than the advertised price.

Does anyone know of the newest place Mr Kopf describes?

Homer69
12-26-06, 18:17
In the fuzoku world, it often occurs that you do not get the service you think you are entitled to. That is especially true for Chinese places, although it does happen at legitimate Japanese places, too. The fact that you made a threat to call the police was wrong. That is definitely not the Japanese way. The Japanese way is to take your lumps, be quiet about it, voice your concerns quietly, smile and be on your way. If you don't believe this, others here will back that up. Japanese are very docile in this way, unlike foreigners. That's one reason why foreigners are shut out of the fuzoku world.

Second, the police have no primary jurisdiction in the fuzoku world unless a crime has occurred. Your matter is civil and not considered a serious crime, even though you deem yourself defrauded. Lawsuits are infrequent in Japan and the business owner is holding all of the cards in these matters.
The local association representative is the primary enforcer. Once he shows up, you're committed to closing the matter with him. If you are polite and civil, he will be polite and civil. If you make threats to call the police, he will escalate his tactics in the matter. This is the Japanese way.
My only advice is to use common sense and stay safe.

I'm sure it's not the Japanese way to quote for a service and then not deliver it. I refute that I did anything incorrect. I did not lose my temper, just threatened to call cops if they refused to complete the transaction after I had paid. How would you suggest to deal with a situation where you had been defrauded of money?

Homer69- it wasn't the police I was scared of. As an infrequent visitor, I am unaware of the ways of the Japanese but wouldn't take the risk of organised criminals expressing their displeasure at a gaijin.

Sudsy
12-26-06, 23:05
as homer and aussie have both pointed out, you actually didn't handle the situation as well as you could have.

1) looking through your backposts, you're based in oz and seem to be most familar (in asia) with the thailand scene. you don't mention if you can speak japanese, but i would hazard a guess that you didn't bargain for what you thought you were bargaining for in the first place. just because most of the shops in the road were pink salon type establishments doesn't mean that that one was. there are establishments (tekokiya) that specialise in handjobs, and there are also establishments that simply allow kissing and groping. from your description (she was drinking with you, kissing and groping) it sounds like you may have hit the latter.

2) the tout out front is not the person to complain to. there is always a shop manager (tencho) and in a legitimate shop, they are usually quite forthcoming about making things right, be it with discount tickets on your next visit, an apology from the girl, or a replacement girl right away.

3) threatening to call the police is dicey with a legitimate service establishment, and downright dangerous with an unlicensed one. even the legitimate shops are not popular with the authorities, but the illegal shops are usually not run (directly) by the japanese mafia - most often they're run by koreans or chinese, and they're much more violence prone than the japanese. you were right to leave quickly when you realised that slip-up.

4) assuming that the police would take your side in any event. in disputes between japanese and foreigner, the police will almost invariably take the side of the japanese national.

so, basically, you may not have been defrauded at all, but even if you had, you take your lumps and you learn your lessons. once your money is in their hands, it's not coming back. make your displeasure known quietly and politely to the shop manager, and if compensation is forthcoming, be thankful and polite, if it is not forthcoming, be polite as you leave and don't go there again.

if it makes you feel any better, i still remember the best ripoff i ever got nailed for - a japanese nozoki-beya (peepshow) that offered "extra special service" for 20,000 yen. in most places, that amount of money is virtually a guarantee of fs - in this place it was a lackluster covered hj from a grouchy young woman who was irritated that i wasn't finishing in the first 30 seconds, and tossed me out (instead of off) after 5 minutes. needless to say, i haven't been back.

i'm sure it's not the japanese way to quote for a service and then not deliver it. i refute that i did anything incorrect. i did not lose my temper, just threatened to call cops if they refused to complete the transaction after i had paid. how would you suggest to deal with a situation where you had been defrauded of money?

homer69- it wasn't the police i was scared of. as an infrequent visitor, i am unaware of the ways of the japanese but wouldn't take the risk of organised criminals expressing their displeasure at a gaijin.editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Lion
12-27-06, 03:32
The "Japanese way" seems to be to throw temper tantrums, bully and intimidate. Once your money is taken you'll NEVER get it back, so it is best to just accept it and be on your way. You have ABSOLUTELY no recourse, especially as a tourist.

I have had a 50% refund when given terrible service (HJ not BJ). The girl even spit in the kleenex to show the guy, but he didn't believe her.

The whole scam was show picts of girls not there, get in a tiny room and have the gals push you to go to the "big room" for special service.

Homer69
12-27-06, 07:05
as long as we're telling ripoff stories, i'll add one, albeit it turned out ok because i was polite with the tencho and explained my situation. i found a chinese esute in tokyo shitamachi (i'd rather not say where it was but it's a very small station and it's the only fuzoku place in the neighborhood so that rules out ueno, okachimachi, etc.) once that looked promising. the japanese website had nice photos, the service was fs and the cost was 10k. i went to the place, talked to the tencho and he seemed anxious to have me as a customer. my first thought was, "great, a place that takes gaijin in tokyo, pretty nice..." i asked him about what service was offered and he said very clearly, "everything" which includes fs.

so, i paid my money, ended up with a self-shower that i had to walk naked wrapped in a towel to through the front area. no real complaints but anyone experienced knows this is probably the worst setup for a shower. i cleaned up and was met by the lady. she was ok, maybe early 30's or mid 30's, i'm ok with that. so we get into the room which was more like a booth with a curtain and a bunk. she undresses and starts giving me a hj, once little homer becomes big homer she slips the raincoat on and i'm thinking, "great, this is not that bad." i can't wait to experience her cbj skills.

except then she climbs up on the bed and mounts big homer and starts pumping away. she's not bad and it was quite enjoyable, however, i missed out on the cbj (i didn't expect bbbj). well, after i finished, i asked her about why there was no bj. she pretended to only speak chinese at that point so i left it at that. she led me to the shower and i cleaned up and then she went in the shower to clean herself up. i waited for her in the roomlet and then she escorted me out.

the tencho asked my opinion and i said it was ok and thank you for servicing a gaijin, etc. i also told him that i expected a bj and he looked puzzled and said it's part of the service. he went back and talked to the lady and then came back and apologized profusely to me and asked me to please come back again soon and gave me a handwritten discount ticket for 7k. he said that the lady thought that because the hj was so successful that a bj would have finished me and that she felt it was best to mount right at that point. i told him that was a little bit out of line and that i was disappointed.

i asked for a business card and he didn't have any. i asked for their phone number and he gave me his keitai. at that point, i figured the place was a bit shady, operating on the edge and i figured i needed to find a different place, even though this one was good for fs. their website disappeared shortly thereafter.

i just revisited the place a few months ago and it's still there but a different tencho is running it with a different keitai. i'm guessing that this is some sort of rental or temporary operation rented out to a tencho on a contract basis (given they use a keitai for their phone number, even though they have a real phone and fax there). i didn't try the service but he said everything is offered with a chinese lady for 10k. i wouldn't recommend this place. there are better korean fs places around for the same price that are far better.

if it makes you feel any better, i still remember the best ripoff i ever got nailed for - a japanese nozoki-beya (peepshow) that offered "extra special service" for 20,000 yen. in most places, that amount of money is virtually a guarantee of fs - in this place it was a lackluster covered hj from a grouchy young woman who was irritated that i wasn't finishing in the first 30 seconds, and tossed me out (instead of off) after 5 minutes. needless to say, i haven't been back.

Richard Kopf
12-27-06, 10:01
Thanks for all the helpful, informative posts. I realise I did not deal with the situation as a local would, but:

1/ I am obviously a tourist, although I speak a tiny bit of Japanese.

2/ I was offered 'oral sex' both verbally, in English and also in sign language.

I still think I had the right to complain, although I agree I did so to the wrong person.

Thanks again.

Romannose
12-27-06, 11:27
I have had a 50% refund when given terrible service (HJ not BJ). The girl even spit in the kleenex to show the guy, but he didn't believe her.

The whole scam was show picts of girls not there, get in a tiny room and have the gals push you to go to the "big room" for special service.Egad!

It might make an interesting post if you told the tale.

Homer69
12-27-06, 17:48
Unfortunately, in cases like this, the damage has been done. The Japanese society has social norms that are based on individual sacrifice for the good of the group. This concept is extremely difficult to grasp for foreigners. It is also whacked in the opinion of myself, but that's the way it is. It is considered rude and totally out of line to complain in a way that anyone might lose face, which is the most important thing (saving face) to any Japanese. But there's another dimension to this. The Japanese derive great pleasure in seeing others lose face, just not of their causing if others can see it. They are masters at sabotaging each other if they can do it undetected. If there is any risk of detection they avoid the risk.

This is all very complicated and takes time to figure out. The outward politeness and civility is actually conflicted by an inner rudeness, cruelty and disdain for strangers. Honne and tatemae - look it up and you will see what I mean.

One thing you have to realize is that if you don't behave in the fuzoku world, there will be consequences. The primary consequence is that foreigners are not allowed in. That's very unfortunate but that's the way it is. In the worst case, the local association representative is brought in to deal with the situation. In the best case in that event, they scare the bejesus out of you and let you go, sometimes just slapping you around (no marks left). In any event, the matter gets taken care of in private and you are sent on your way.

Regarding your comment about your "right to complain," I think it should be better said that you have a right to voice your concern. "Complain" is far too strong of a word because it means that you were wronged, which means the business loses face. This is the wrong way to go about seeking remedy. Your first duty when voicing concern should have been to thank the tencho for letting you get service as a gaijin. This sets up your right to voice some concern.

Making any kind of threat immediately causes you and the business to lose face because it's gotten to the point where there is little chance for a successful solution where both parties would be able to save face. They had no choice at that point but to call the local representative to take care of the situation.

Thanks for all the helpful, informative posts. I realise I did not deal with the situation as a local would, but:

1/ I am obviously a tourist, although I speak a tiny bit of Japanese.

2/ I was offered 'oral sex' both verbally, in English and also in sign language.

I still think I had the right to complain, although I agree I did so to the wrong person.

Thanks again.

Romannose
12-27-06, 22:59
He was taken advantage of by a piece of filth. This piece of filth knew that there was nothing that Mr Kopf could do about it.

I'm happy he was able to enjoy himself and he shouldn't feel that he has made any grevious mistakes.

I'd love to know how to identify the trap that he fell in. Does anyone have any advice?

Homer69
12-28-06, 04:14
There is no way to avoid these situations. The fuzoku business is one which really depends on references. Every guy is different, has different tastes, different tolerances, different demeanors, so one man's opinion is not going to help much. You need to establish relationships with shops and hopefully, you'll be able to partake for many years.

He was taken advantage of by a piece of filth. This piece of filth knew that there was nothing that Mr Kopf could do about it.

I'm happy he was able to enjoy himself and he shouldn't feel that he has made any grevious mistakes.

I'd love to know how to identify the trap that he fell in. Does anyone have any advice?

Lion
12-29-06, 03:39
Egad!

It might make an interesting post if you told the tale.

The original story...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=275971#post275971

Romannose
12-29-06, 10:26
That was a spanking post!

Lion stumbled into a trap just as MR Kopf did and he argued,just as Mr Kopf did. The only difference being that Lion speaks Japanese well enough to argue and knows how to argue in Japanese.

Japanese society isn't so mysterious, it just has it's own language and way of doing things. Lion is obviously more familiar with them.

His post is very informative and worth reading.

I can't help but wonder if Mr Kopf had masterbated as he suckled the young lady's breasts if she would have complained.

Sudsy
01-04-07, 22:40
Lion stumbled into a trap just as MR Kopf did and he argued,just as Mr Kopf did. The only difference being that Lion speaks Japanese well enough to argue and knows how to argue in Japanese.That's not the only difference, Roman.

Outside I spot the tout down the street and confront him. He says all the promise of pretty girls and great service was just "shobai-marking". I push a little more and he takes me back up to the place and I get a 50% refund. Not great, but at least a less expenseive lesson learned!
I stood to leave and said I was going to talk to the boss. She followed me out where I complained angrily to the tout and threatened to get the police. He started to SMS on his phone so I cut my losses and moved off quickly in case trouble was on its way.Note that Lion doesn't mention blowing up at the tout, and didn't make any threats, especially regarding the cops. It may seem like a trivial difference, but it isn't - when the threat of bringing outsiders into a dispute is made, loss of face becomes certain, and at that point the gloves come off.

Richard Kopf
01-05-07, 02:08
I appreciate all the opinions but I will continue to maintain my own.

I have conducted business in many countries and I feel I know how to communicate to achieve the best solution but this ripoff joint had no intention of giving me what they had contracted. After I made my complaint in a quiet and polite manner and received an obvious, apathetic reply, I felt I had no choice but to become angry and another's opinion cannot change that. The only thing I would do differently in the future is to ask to speak to a supervisor if the persons I had dealt with had not been able or prepared to resolve the matter.

Whether I was a visitor or a local, whether I could communicate in the local language or not, whether I understood the nuances of the culture or not, whether the individuals I dealt with had the common Japanese prejudice to foreigners or not, some things are pure fact and cannot be challenged in any country:

I was ripped off. I was clearly offered something for a certain fee. This offer was made in English and Japanese and also accepted in both languages.The fee was paid, the service was not rendered. There is no place where this constitutes a reasonable transaction.

It is true that some 'poorly handled' transactions may change the possibility of others to make these transactions in the future but many Japanese also believe that the Japanese culture needs to adapt to world (read: Western)standards or it will suffer.

I was reporting my experience with a particular establishment, a particular tout and a particular woman so hat others may no fall into the same trap.

I will, once again, recommend the other places I tried where the staff were typically polite and the service was rendered as offered.

I do, though, now feel that I must be much more verbose rather than writing descriptive terms like 'complain' so that others cannot miscontrue my meaning.

Romannose
01-05-07, 04:54
After passing the large Coke machine the Perambulator has the option of turning left or going straight, did you try going straight? There are two shops there. One of which has a fellow with a pseudo-afro who gave me a nod the other day.

Did you try either of these shops?

Do you have any better directions to the two shops where you met with success?

They would be greatly appreciated.

Kingdomlo
01-05-07, 04:59
Even though I'm in Tokyo, since we are sharing, I just had a horrible rip-off experience that I thought I'd like to warn others of too. shop is in tokyo: http://m-banana.com

I found a tout on the street saying gaijins were fine if they can speak Japanese, offered me a line of pictures, I choose a Garyu-looking type who was advertised as 21 and looked so in the picture. Paid 19,000 yen for 70 minutes and another 3,000 for the hotel fee.

I go sit down in the hotel, call the service up with my room number and 15 minutes later the most cranky, had to have been in her 40's somewhat deformed Japanese women shows up, so much so that after 2 minutes of being in the room with her. I realized I couldn't do this and just said today was alright and got out of there.

I go find the tout again, tell him it's impossible that girl is 21 and ask him if I can get someone different that is actually young, he pulls out a picture of some girl that had to be 100kg but is really "20"! and tells me that he'd even give me a discount! only 13,000 yen for 70 minutes this time! I made a few polite attempts to say how unsatisfied I was, realized it was going nowhere, he tried making a concession that the first girl was actually 23(yeah right) I gave him a final how horrible it was and walked away.

22,000 yen thrown away.

All my circumstances have been the touts that generally will accept gaijin's in major cities have extremly poor quality of girls, thus they need customers. The ones(that aren't charging something like 70,000 yen) with actual cute and young Japanese girls are so booked up, that why should they bother with non-Japanese customers.

Romannose
01-05-07, 15:17
That's not the only difference, Roman.

Note that Lion doesn't mention blowing up at the tout, and didn't make any threats, especially regarding the cops. It may seem like a trivial difference, but it isn't - when the threat of bringing outsiders into a dispute is made, loss of face becomes certain, and at that point the gloves come off.

That's not the only difference, Roman.

Note that Lion doesn't mention blowing up at the tout, and didn't make any threats, especially regarding the cops. It may seem like a trivial difference, but it isn't - when the threat of bringing outsiders into a dispute is made, loss of face becomes certain, and at that point the gloves come off.What is the implied threat here? If a person says "I'll call the police" what is it they should fear? Will the dark spectre of the dreaded underworld rear it's head? Why would so sensitive a people bother with a police force?

To use them would be an insult and the prelude to a bloodbath.

Even if the Mr Kopf called the police, do you think they would do anything?

Their first question to Mr Kopf would be "may I see your passport" if he has it they'll more than likely tell him he shouldn't have entered the shop and warn the tout not to let foreigners in.

Where is the grave loss of face and impending doom in that?

Homer69
01-06-07, 06:45
I think unless you understand how enforcement works in Japan, it's not clear what's going on here. Basically, the police are not the enforcers here, they are the administrators for the legal system. If someone needs to deal with the legal system, the police can facilitate that. If someone has a beef, complaint or is causing trouble, it usually doesn't involve the legal system unless someone is severely injured or worse.

The police would probably do nothing more than get extremely annoyed for wasting their time.

What is the implied threat here? If a person says "I'll call the police" what is it they should fear? Will the dark spectre of the dreaded underworld rear it's head? Why would so sensitive a people bother with a police force?

To use them would be an insult and the prelude to a bloodbath.

Even if the Mr Kopf called the police, do you think they would do anything?

Their first question to Mr Kopf would be "may I see your passport" if he has it they'll more than likely tell him he shouldn't have entered the shop and warn the tout not to let foreigners in.

Where is the grave loss of face and impending doom in that?

Romannose
01-06-07, 11:31
I went into a shark-shark near Namba and was met by a drunken woman in her 40s. She pointed her light down to see if I was crawling with any disease any burst out laughing because I had trimmed the hair there. She went and woke her friend, who was drunk also, and they had a hearty laugh.

Her friend staggered away and the woman attending me lurched into the back room for a few minutes. When she returned she discovered I was no longer turgid and had another laugh at my expense.

Then she gave me fair handjob and told me to wait while she got me a drink since I was such a nice guy about the whole thing.

At that point I skulked out, gave the tout a blank look and was on my way.

I didn't get angry about it since it didn't seem malicious and they didn't treat me very badly. I didn't go back, but maybe I should have. At least I knew what to expect there.

Some of the other places I tried were far worse because they try to seperate you from your money. The favorite trick seems to be for an older woman to bring in a young girl with the promise of doubling your pleasure. The hag does the work and the young girl will pat your head if you're lucky.

So I don't carry more than 10,000 yen in small bills in my wallet when I go in
to these places now.

If the shops are clustered together than they are probably ok. Beware of places on the fringe of entertainment areas that are cheap. (so 5000 or 6000 should ring some bells)

In Osaka-Kyoto 7500-8000 seems to be the price for a handjob, but you may be asked for a donation by the girl. She has to buy her own lotion I guess.

2,000 yen is enough.

But now you are almost at 11,000 and in Tobita you can choose the girl and press some flesh.

It would be great if there were less posturing and preaching and more sharing of experiences and advice.

Japan isn't so mysterious. Basic manners and a smile go a long way. You'll encounter absolute filth and wonderful people just like in any other country.

Don't call the police if you don't have your passport. It's the first thing they'll ask and if you don't have it thay'll take you to the station.

Kingdomlo
01-06-07, 19:07
[QUOTE=Romannose]In Osaka-Kyoto 7500-8000 seems to be the price for a handjob, but you may be asked for a donation by the girl. She has to buy her own lotion I guess.

2,000 yen is enough.

But now you are almost at 11,000 and in Tobita you can choose the girl and press some flesh.[QUOTE]Is Kyoto drastically different from the rest of Japan? Everywhere I go, at LEAST 14,000-18,000 yen is the norm for the min 40 MIN of Fuzoku play with a Japanese girl, thus looking at 25,000-28,000 for 80 min and FS is going to be an at least extra 5,000 on top of that, if the girl is willing and you want it.

Chinese/Korean girl places seem to be 5,000-7,000 yen cheaper(espically when you get into higher time slots) and offer FS more readily/have cuter selection of girls for Gaijins.

On the other side though, in tokyo you can get HJ service(however it is not what I'm looking for) from select chinese massage girls for 3,000-5,000 yen(just have to know how to haggle right on the street when there is a lack of customers), and from video boxes for 4,000 - 6,000 yen.

Romannose
01-07-07, 00:09
I've never seen a video box with that service in Kansai.

Does anyone know where one is?

Do you feel like you are more likely to have a bad experience at a Chinese place?

There are many negative post about them.

Richard Kopf
01-07-07, 09:54
After passing the large Coke machine the Perambulator has the option of turning left or going straight, did you try going straight? There are two shops there. One of which has a fellow with a pseudo-afro who gave me a nod the other day.

Did you try either of these shops?

Do you have any better directions to the two shops where you met with success?

They would be greatly appreciated.

My luck was in the following 2 places:

Go straight past the Coke machine- the place was soon after the intersection, on the left side of the lane, opposite a place with Rainbow in it's name. The girl was mid 30s, at least but with a tiny body and great attitude.

The second, turn left after the Coke machine and it's the first place on the right. The girl had a big tattoo, a bit of a tummy but great big nipples. I think it was 7000 here.

Both were good and also compliant. No complaints abtthe service ateither but the first place forgot to bring my drink... I quickly forgot.

Asian Travels
01-12-07, 05:27
My luck was in the following 2 places:

Go straight past the Coke machine- the place was soon after the intersection, on the left side of the lane, opposite a place with Rainbow in it's name. The girl was mid 30s, at least but with a tiny body and great attitude.
No complaints abtthe service ateither but the first place forgot to bring my drink... I quickly forgot.

I found the same place as well a few days ago. Was told they were too busy, but while we were chatting a gal walked in the side door and the tout said OK.

The coke machine is not the best landmark, as there are about 3 in the area, but it can work.

The key is to find Rainbow Magic, the large place on the corner next to the small bridge. It has one side backed up to the tiny canal. The opposite side is facing a small alley (with a coke machine). There, to the right of the machine you will find キャベツ倶楽部. Yukari #20 was probably the same gal Richard Koft found. Over 40 in my book, but small body and nice attitude. Seems she does foreign men on occaision. BBBJ 5,000 (30min course, but was done in about 20). Beer included.

The attached map should help (if I got it right).

Not sure if I will go back-good service and price, but I am willing to pay a bit more for a prettier/younger gal. Then again, Kyoto can be slim pickings outside of the DH scene.

JamesDean
02-25-07, 10:02
Well I was in Kyoto a week ago and had a very bad time in the Kiwamachi, Gion area. I was just wandering around looking for a good dance club Friday night when I found that the club I was looking for (The Bar Isn't It) was closed. I then headed back out to the main street but was approached by a number of Touts looking to get me into their businesses. One Yakuza looking older guy with gold teeth talked me into heading into a place for an hour of booth play for 10, 000 yen. Not sure what you call this stuff in Japanese but seems to be a common type of Fuzoku. You go into a booth and they swap out girls while you drink and Tip the girls (2, 000 yen or more) per drink. I had asked if the girls were any good, and he basically agreed they were cute and young. Well they were anything but cute and young well maybe if you're 80. Japanese yes, but more like old haggered burn outs and a worthless ugly chubby 20 something (the type won't bone her for free). Well I was ready to laugh and leave, in retro spect I should have up and left. The younger of the 3 ugly step sisters had me take down my pants and they brought out some watered down Whiskey. Conversation was I'll, she was quite a geek. She began giving me a mechanical wank. Then got a little upset when I told her I didn't have any money to buy her an overpriced drink. Next comes J-granny, she says we have to "fight, fight! " as she grabs my now limp dick and begans wanking away. When I put my hand on her saggy tits she acted liked I had just grabbed her at the office and quickly brushed my hand away. Any way the place was a dive, dark, dank and not worthy of a cochroach. I just want to give everyone some advice on what to watch out for. In experience you're better to see either pictures or the actual girl ahead of time. Also be very certain of what type of establishment it is. The "Booth" type is not exactly the best bang for your buck, there are a few variations of this as well, the hostess club, etc. They get you in with no guarantee of anything but that you will see alot of girls as they rotate through and take as much money as they can from U. 20 minutes later they told me to leave, which was perfect for me I wouldn't of been happier if I'd just gotten out of jail. In contrast I ran into a Chinese girl outside of my hotel in Utsunomiya (near Tokyo) (I was staying at the Sunshine hotel). She said a massage was "3000 yen. " She was cute, young, very sweet and gave me a wonderful massage. Then I shagged her for only another 10, 000 yen.

Hunter20
04-18-07, 20:49
I am very keen on entering a sexy pub or sexy cabaret (sekukyaba) because I love DFK and boobs. I tried three places in the Kawaramachi - Kiyamachi - Ponto-cho - area: http://www.hgoya.net , http://ex-l.jp/top.php , and http://ex-2.jp, but none of them let me in. "We are very sorry, Japanese only!"

Hunter20
04-25-07, 16:28
I have just entered this report in the Osaka board as a reply to a post by board member Lion. But actually it belongs here:

DX Tohji (http://www.dx-tohji.co.jp) is a striptease theater near JR Kyoto Stn. offering some games and services in its amateur shows.

I went to DX Tohji this year when the so-called amateur conference was on stage. Some girls wore a mask all the time, maybe they are really amateurs. But there was a professional Japanese-American stripper (Hikari) as well and we could communicate in English.

The striptease on stage did not get me excited that much, perhaps I am getting old... But there was a lot of audience participation, for instance miniature golf on stage. The winner was stripped to his pants and teased by several strippers. In another game the winner could exercise cunnilingus and got 10 points from the girl, and 8 points for his breast rub.

From time to time some strippers went into the audience room and played jan-ken-pon (stone-scissors-paper) with the customers. If the customer won he was allowed to rub her boobs.

There was also a session of about 30 minutes when all strippers got into the audience and offered services, e.g. a topless lap dance with breast rub for 1,000 Yen, the same with DFK for 2,000 Yen, touching her pussy for 3,000 (?) Yen.
During the show some girls asked customers to follow her. If he agreed they went out of the audience room. I saw some of them sitting in the lobby taking a drink. I am not sure if there are other services, a "pink room" for instance as in some other striptease theaters.

In conclusion, DX Tohji is a striptease theater that provides sekukyaba services in its amateur shows. I always check its program on the website before I go as I don't go to regular strip shows any more.

Stew2
05-08-07, 23:54
In the hope that there might be something new in Kyoto I wandered the Pontocho area recently on two occasions, and ended up on the only little street I know of that currently takes foreigners (2nd small street north of Shijo running east from Kawaramachi – it is an obvious place, as it has a concentration of pink salons)… Of the two experiences, the best was at “Heaven” on the north side of the street close to the west end of the street - its name is written in English.

After seeking and being given reassurance that what was on offer was really nama ferra (BBBJ) even for a gaijin (sometimes they will only do covered for gaijin), I agreed to go in. Was there in the evening so had the top price for 30 minutes of 7800. Was given a nice girl named Rie who greeted me at the top of the stairs on her knees… took me to a little stall separated only by curtains, but it did have a mirror on one side that added a nice effect. After exchanging greetings, she invited me to get right down to business and strip down, as did she. Cleaned me up and proceeded to a bit of kissing and then right to a BBBJ. Technique was good, not great… but was amenable to instruction, and it got better, culminating in CIM.

The other place I went to was not as good in some ways. It is on the same side of the street a few doors west, but I cannot remember its name… For around 6200 or 7200 (daytime, and it was longer than 30 min, but I forget exactly how long) you get CBJ (different prices whether the girl is topless and allows touching, but she doesn’t strip all the way, and touching her elsewhere than breasts is not allowed)… was taken to a smewhat larger room than at Heaven – also curtained, but not as tiny as most of the cubicles - given a nice looking girl, but she had a cold… she did offer me honban for an extra price of 13,000… I declined, but was glad to know that it was available. Maybe another time. My guess is the price for that extra service was a little negotiable.

There were as always the usual array of older women and transvestites on the little bridge south of Shijo. Indeed, they were the same women who were there a few years
ago. Good to see that the labor pool is stable.

Road Lover
05-10-07, 21:14
YEs, indeed this was the most I could get from Kyoto, a great suckfest with three women lining one after the other, all for 3000 yens! This was following the great direcions given by asia traveller, richard kopf and others, I was searching for rainbow magic, and the coke machines and other similar landmarks and was hopelessly lost and terribly horny! I had walked the sides streets of Shiyo and Kawamachi streets many times and saw many establishments from outside and knew things were happening inside, but wanted to stick the advise freinds here and didnt dare to try anything else. But somehow I could not get to the places they had recommended. So in desperation, I finally began knocking on doors. Didnt have to too far, In fact the second door was welcoming. There was old man on watch who was seeing me pass by. I stopped and smiled at him and asked if I can come in in English. I dont even know the obligatory Japanese phrases, except domo! He started yabbering and making signs with his hands, which were least encouraging. Then a younger man emerged from inside the shop and asked me in broken english what I wanted. I said I wanted to come in. He said only japanese. I said I come from a far away land and have heard so much about this estalishment. I wanted to enjoy it. I smiled disarmngly, with I think a lot of honesty and charm. He asked me if I spoke Japanese. i said in perfectly good english, that I was afraid, I did not speak any Japanese, but I am really a good guy, who will respect his shops codes' and his women. He said 3000 and only BJ. He said this in japanese and I could not understand what he said. He then said "suckoooo", which also passed me by. Then he finally pointed his finger at my cock and put his hand to his mouth and did the sucking action and repeated 'suckoo". The old man cackled, and was joined by the onlookers who had come to witness the comedy show I was putting up. The guy took pity I think and let me in. Here I was in the fabled suck shops of Kyoto. The shop was exactly like a restaurant, except there were only sofas and no tables. There was a man in a few of these sofas and a head bobbing up and down in front of him. I was seated in one such sofa from where I could see the backs of four guys being wanked and sucked. A woman of atleast forty if not fifty came and kneeled in front of me and cleaned by rod and took me in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. I had no idea what to expect. So initially was least prepared either mentally or physically for this assault! But I warmed up quickly enough. She had nice tits. I was trying to reach her boobs. SHe would not stripbut pulled her gland out of its netting bra and I played with it while she finished her covered BJ very skillfully, and softly. I came with great blow of my breath which seemed to startle her as all other guys there just sat there while the ladies did all acts. They were all pretty immobile! While she was startled with my puff up explosion!, she also was mightly pleased and stood and offered her nipples for me to suckle, which I greatefullyaccepted, while touching her brush and bums. She appreciated it all but pushed be back into my seat and said wait a minute and dissappeared. I waited 5 minutes wondering what else was in store, when another uglier, and older women came and kneeled down in front of me! I asked her whether she cam to me by mistake and that another lady was taking care of me. Of course she did not understnad what I was saying, and began to give me my instructions in Japanese. Hearing these commotions, the owner guy came and explained to me 10 mins with each lady. SO i settled down and she sucked me. But she was too done in and I had no appetitie. SO I said ok. finished. But she insisted in chewing my limp dick for her share of 10 mins and then released me from the cavity of her mouth. As I stood up and began pulling up my trousers, a third women came, pushed me backed and did the same. SHe was as bad as the second one. But had a good boobs. SO rather than fighting her, I fiddled with glands, and to my surprise, I did respond and come a second time! WHile the first one was CBJ, the second and the third were BBJ!. Didnt seem to have too much choice. SO had a long thorough clean wash with dettol when I returned to my hotel!
What I understand is I had was a rare experience for foriegners. SO that made it speacial. Even though the people I had quoted had already written about these types of places, without specific directions and with no japanese, I had not imagined that I would get this treat. But I do consider myself very lucky and happy for this experience. But the sex part was just ok. So I am not going to repeat this again.
The best way to locate this place is to walk from the Shiao station side turn right on the Kawamachi street and cross three streets to the right. Then turn on the right street which can be identified with a Lipton restaurant and a VEGETABLE restaurant ( which incidentally serves up pure vegetarian food). About the centre of the street on the right is this place which advertises its services for 3000 Y.

But action in Kyoto itself was frustrating and limiting. SO I decided to take the 30 minute train travel to Osaka and had a great 4 hour fun trip which cost me 12000 for the girl and 1080 for the train fare from Kyoto to Osaka and back. I have written about that in the Osaka thread. Unlike Kyoto, Osaka rocks, absolutely, even better than Tokyo.
All the best guys and thanks for all the help.

Zoie19
06-08-07, 21:10
Even though this post is nearly 2 years old, I followed are. Kingston's directions, it they led me to a place called "Angel". It's on the 4F. Mamasan went over the menu, and I opted for the 40 min "Special Massage". Was then greeted by this tall, beautiful Japanese girl named Ai ("eye"). She even speaks some english. I showered, then had an OK massage (she walks on your back, which hurt like hell). We talked the whole time. I tried asking her out, but she works 12:00 to 12:00. Her HJ was great, as she make those moaning sounds only Japanese girls make. Perfect. The 40 min session ended up being way over an hour. We kissed on the way out, and she seemed disappointed I was leaving.

Some play is available in Kyoto. I ended up walking about 4 or 5 miles from the Granvia hotel looking for some fun. Went back to the hotel room and rested and decided to give it one more shot. Thats when I found a sort of soapland within 1 block or two of the hotel. Coming out of the granvia headed across the street towards Kyoto towers. After crossing the street make a left towards the Pachinko place. Turn right after you pass the Kyoto towers and before the Pachinko place. Go all the way to the corner on the left side of the street. You will see a barbershop pole look down the small hall and you will see a red elevator ( Looks like a chrome screen when its closed) If they are open there should be a few women standing on the corner. I got a Chinese woman in her mid 20s to early 30s. Its a tad expensive. Ymmv. I ended up paying 10k for a 30 minute massage and a hj. There was a shower but you wash yourself, though she does dry you off. More was available but wife would of questioned if I spent over 10k while out for a walk. lol Here are some pics I took to help you find the place.

Well having trouble attaching Ill try in next post.

Zoie19
06-12-07, 01:02
My last night in Kyoto, I walked up to the Kawaramachi and Shijo area (actually, I wasn't looking for it, I just followed the noise). For a Sunday night, this area was packed with teens, families, and us.

I had a couple of young Japanese girls ahead of me at one point, and they were giggling to each other about me, and daring each other to turn and start a conversation. I walked by them with a wink and a "watashi ha iu koto ga wakaru". "I understood everything you said". I love doing that.

Walked by Rainbow Bar, where the tout wouldn't make eye contact, even when I greeted him with a "konbon-wa". Was approached by a tout who asked me if I "Want blow". I was looking for something to eat first, so I said I may check later. Wandered back into the area after dinner and was approached by a tout with very good English. He told me "beautiful girl, good blow, Y8000". Enough for me. I went in, and he asked if I want tea or beer. No choice there. Beer. He want back to the girls and said an American was here, and they all giggled. I'm not sure how it works back there, and whether the girl gets the gaijin if she draws the short straw.

A woman came in, who called herself Mei. She got busy right away with the cleaning exercise. Then she covered my johnson with what had to be the tightest condom I ever experienced. She could only get it over the head, and it hurt like hell. She went at it for 10 mins, but I was so uncomfortable, I grabbed her head, told her that it was OK, and we can now be done. She seemed disappointed that she was leaving an unsatified customer, but I just wanted to get out, and she knew that. She cleaned me up through many apologies, and I left.

I was just happy that I didn't get completely rejected in Kyoto.

Azure Knight
06-26-07, 03:44
I mentioned in the Osaka thread that there were two places pink salons in Kyoto I had gained access to thanks to friendly touts. I headed out there early on Saturday evening (around 6-7PM) for some service. I saw the young guy first. He greeted me and asked me to come in. I like this guy a lot, but his place is kinda expensive, and the last time I went the girl wasn't that hot. I told him to please wait a moment.

I was going to walk a little bit down the street to see if the other tout I was friendly with was there. However, at the place next to the young guy, the tout actually started to gesture to me. "You like girl? Nice chest?" He asked in English. He had the picture book and was flipping through the pages as I walked by. It was 5800 yen for starters - not a bad price. And hey, a new place. I decided to give it a try. I walked in and paid the 5800 up front. The tout quickly said "You want girl with big tits?" I casually said yes, and he immediately put in the order for some girl to get ready.

While I waited, they directed me to a lounge-like area to sit. On the wall, they had pictures of some of the girls who worked there - many were really cute. In the picture at least. Japan's picture trickery is well known. As I sat, I remembered that in Japan "big tits" is code for "fat". I pondered asking if I could see the pictures again for a change, but as I thought about it preparations were completed, and I was lead upstairs.

It's a small little booth, with curtains for the entrance. At least there's privacy. There are no chairs, just a mat on the floor for you to lay down on. There's not a whole lot of space anyway, so me being big and foreign didn't really help things. A girl met me at the top of the stairs - sure enough, she had a few extra pounds. The code never fails. But, she wasn't bad looking, and had a nice personality, so I had no complaints.

We go into the room, and she instructs me to take off my pants and lay down. She undoes her dress top and after a thorough cleaning, starts with a BBBJ. I have to say, this girl was a definite pro. Felt great, and I had to exercise a bit of restraint to keep the session from ending too soon. CIM, and she took care of all the cleanup.

We chatted for a bit afterwards, with her asking me about my stint in Japan and if I frequented these kinds of places often. I told her it was sometimes hard to get in. She said that this place in particular welcomed foreigners, and they often had foreign clients. Good to know. We still had some time left, but I was satisfied so I went ahead and left. The touts thanked me for the business and asked me to come again on my way out.

The name of the place, I believe is Heaven. There's a small little section tucked away between Shijo and Kawaramachi that has quite a few pink salons and fashion health. If you're walking down Kawaramachi street towards Shijo (on the side opposite Opa), I believe it's one of the last side streets you can turn left on before hitting Shijo. Also, there's a street next to the Hankyu Kawaramachi station that will lead you to this area.

5800 for BBBJCIM. But, I'm not sure if my BBBJCIM was thanks to my particular girl or what. Also, I'm not sure about other services, as I only wanted BJ and that's what I paid for. Perhaps some other mongers can scope that out and report back.

Also, if you're going to go, the earlier, the better. Especially on a Friday/Saturday night. If you go late, these places will be busy, there will probably be a line of Japanese guys waiting, and even if the establishment is foreigner-friendly the tout probably won't bother inviting you in anyway.

I would like to say though, for anyone who decides to drop by and give it a try - please do be respectful and courteous of both the establishment, and especially the girls. While this is true for mongering in any country, I feel it goes double in Japan, where the norm is to refuse foreigners without hesistation or question. If we find a place that's actually willing to accept us, it's in the best interest of us and our fellow monger to not mess it up by bad behaviors. If we can prove that we foreigners are just as good, if not better customers than the hometown Japanese boys, then maybe more shops will be willing to accept us in the future.

Stew2
06-26-07, 22:02
I mentioned in the Osaka thread that there were two places pink salons in Kyoto I had gained access to thanks to friendly touts. I headed out there early on Saturday evening (around 6-7PM) for some service. I saw the young guy first. He greeted me and asked me to come in. I like this guy a lot, but his place is kinda expensive, and the last time I went the girl wasn't that hot. I told him to please wait a moment.

I was going to walk a little bit down the street to see if the other tout I was friendly with was there. However, at the place next to the young guy, the tout actually started to gesture to me. "You like girl? Nice chest?" He asked in English. He had the picture book and was flipping through the pages as I walked by. It was 5800 yen for starters - not a bad price. And hey, a new place. I decided to give it a try. I walked in and paid the 5800 up front. The tout quickly said "You want girl with big tits?" I casually said yes, and he immediately put in the order for some girl to get ready.

While I waited, they directed me to a lounge-like area to sit. On the wall, they had pictures of some of the girls who worked there - many were really cute. In the picture at least. Japan's picture trickery is well known. As I sat, I remembered that in Japan "big tits" is code for "fat". I pondered asking if I could see the pictures again for a change, but as I thought about it preparations were completed, and I was lead upstairs.

It's a small little booth, with curtains for the entrance. At least there's privacy. There are no chairs, just a mat on the floor for you to lay down on. There's not a whole lot of space anyway, so me being big and foreign didn't really help things. A girl met me at the top of the stairs - sure enough, she had a few extra pounds. The code never fails. But, she wasn't bad looking, and had a nice personality, so I had no complaints.

We go into the room, and she instructs me to take off my pants and lay down. She undoes her dress top and after a thorough cleaning, starts with a BBBJ. I have to say, this girl was a definite pro. Felt great, and I had to exercise a bit of restraint to keep the session from ending too soon. CIM, and she took care of all the cleanup.

We chatted for a bit afterwards, with her asking me about my stint in Japan and if I frequented these kinds of places often. I told her it was sometimes hard to get in. She said that this place in particular welcomed foreigners, and they often had foreign clients. Good to know. We still had some time left, but I was satisfied so I went ahead and left. The touts thanked me for the business and asked me to come again on my way out.

The name of the place, I believe is Heaven. There's a small little section tucked away between Shijo and Kawaramachi that has quite a few pink salons and fashion health. If you're walking down Kawaramachi street towards Shijo (on the side opposite Opa), I believe it's one of the last side streets you can turn left on before hitting Shijo. Also, there's a street next to the Hankyu Kawaramachi station that will lead you to this area.

5800 for BBBJCIM. But, I'm not sure if my BBBJCIM was thanks to my particular girl or what. Also, I'm not sure about other services, as I only wanted BJ and that's what I paid for. Perhaps some other mongers can scope that out and report back.

Also, if you're going to go, the earlier, the better. Especially on a Friday/Saturday night. If you go late, these places will be busy, there will probably be a line of Japanese guys waiting, and even if the establishment is foreigner-friendly the tout probably won't bother inviting you in anyway.

I would like to say though, for anyone who decides to drop by and give it a try - please do be respectful and courteous of both the establishment, and especially the girls. While this is true for mongering in any country, I feel it goes double in Japan, where the norm is to refuse foreigners without hesistation or question. If we find a place that's actually willing to accept us, it's in the best interest of us and our fellow monger to not mess it up by bad behaviors. If we can prove that we foreigners are just as good, if not better customers than the hometown Japanese boys, then maybe more shops will be willing to accept us in the future.

Indeed, AK, Heaven is gaijin friendly, and we need to be careful not to blow that, as there are so few options in Kyoto! (See my post #106 below for a similar experience there).

Waxonwaxoff1
12-01-07, 09:43
Ive heard that AM is good. There is a girl called reiko that looks nice. Has anyone had her?

The Special One
12-02-07, 03:12
Ive heard that AM is good. There is a girl called reiko that looks nice. Has anyone had her?Very sweet girl, will do A-levels (myself not into that, but she will if you ask). I think she's got a day job though, as you have to book her at least a day in advance, preferably more.

Stew2
05-12-08, 16:19
(posted this in the Kansai reports, but just in case...)

Had a couple of experiences in the fashion/health bars in Kyoto recently. One was friendly and good service, but from heavy girl and only covered is available at that shop (7000 damage). It’s a couple doors east of “Heaven” on the one little east-west alley off Kawaramachi north of Shijo that has shops that take gaijins (others have written about this location previously – from Shijo going north on Kawaramachi, it is the 3rd alley to your right). Forget the name of the shop, but it's almost at the east end of the alley... and has a friendly young tout who will reel you in as you pass… but when I came back the second time he remembered me, and I asked him whether he had any slender girls, which he admitted he did not… but immediately called a “brother shop” and confirmed they would service a gaijin… and he then took me the block away to “Peach”, which is directly behind Bar Louis 16th on Kyomachi Dori (street that runs north-south and has a little canal in the middle). Enter through the alleyway north of Louis 14th. Damage 9000. Service was friendly and uncovered without having to ask. Stalls were small and you sit on a mat on the floor, able to see and hear just about everything around you (walls are about 30 inches high). Girl was friendly and ok looking (maybe a 6 – but had teeth that made me really happy I wasn’t a dentist.) Not as cheap as many, but in an area without a lot of options, it was better than others I found.

Incidentally, I previously visited Heaven, but it seems to be changed – sign outside says they have a rental space to offer (i.e., their business is renting space), and it never seemed open or had any tout inviting in… too bad since it was ok about a year ago for gaijin.

Stew2

Tarheel Josh
08-06-08, 16:30
the kyoto forum is never very active, and with good reason. that said, there are still some options here.

wednesday night i went to kiyomachi-dori, the infamous sex lane where gaijin go to find play in kyoto. i arrived at about 9:45pm and decided to just walk around a little bit first and see what was going on. one sport i enjoyed was watching other gaijin men walking around, peeping at the fashion health and similar establishments but trying not to look like they were looking. it reminds me of mongering back home, where over the years i’ve learned to spot instantly other mongers cruising around looking for streetwalkers.

here are directions to kiyomachi-dori (they have been posted here before, but not recently, and not always in detail). first, go to the intersection of shijo-dori and kawaramachi-dori. walk east, toward the kamogawa bridge. before you reach it, you’ll come to the hankyu station, which is where kiyomachi is. it is a fairly narrow street with a canal running along it. if you reach pontocho, you’ve gone one street too far; if you reach the bridge, you’ve certainly passed it. you’re going to want to be on the north (left-hand, in these directions) side. there are a few places on south kiyomachi-dori but they are few and not very gaijin friendly.

what you want to do is turn left and walk north on the western side of kiyomachi-dori, which will take you into an alleyway. the actual places you’re seeking are on the side alleys to your left. there are places to be found on kiyomachi-dori itself, but they aren’t as gaijin friendly as those that are on the side and thus slightly less in the public eye.

after reconnoitering a bit, i walked up kiyomachi on the left-hand side, into the alley. i went past the first side alley, opting to walk to the second one (past the famous coke machine). kiyomachi itself was quite busy on wednesday night at about 10pm, perhaps because university is out right now. when i reached the second alley, i turned left and started ambling my way down.

the first tout i saw was a young guy in a doorway on the northern side of the alley. i walked up to him and said (in japanese—all dialogue hereafter is japanese unless otherwise specified) "good evening, " which he returned. then i paused meaningfully and looked at the prices advertised. i didn’t actually say anything further, as i wanted to look at the price list and consider my options in the area, i wasn’t committed yet. after a beat, he understood that i was considering entering, and with an apology said that i could not come in. i said, "really, i can’t come in? " he nodded, but seeing that i could speak japanese, he motioned to come with him (he might have taken me along anyway, but the use of japanese definitely smoothed my path). i followed him a few feet to a shop one or two doors down from his, also on the north (right, in this case) side. he called up into the shop for the tout to come out, telling me this place would be ok. the name of the place is club lovers, the sign is pink. a young tout came down, and i said hello, and asked if i could enter. he was friendly and said it was 8000 yen for 30 minutes. on the sign, there was also a 40 minute option (for 10000 yen if i recall correctly), and a 60 minute option for 120000 yen. with motions and intentionally broken japanese, he told me that touching and blowjob were available, but that was all. i asking him in japanese if fellatio was specifically available just to be absolutely clear (i’ve been burned by this in the past), and he said yes, definitely. so i handed over 8000 yen and came upstairs with him. he had me wait on a padded bench at the top of the stairs, for about three or four minutes. then he reappeared and said to follow him.

he led me through a curtain into one of the typical blowjob bar rooms. actually, as these places go it was relatively nice (this isn’t saying much). the lighting was quite dim, and the music was loud, but not as loud as i’ve often encountered, and the booths were large and padded, closer to a sofa than some of the hard benches i’ve sat on in such places. the lights weren’t flashing and spinning around disco-style as sometimes happens. as usual, the walls were about three feet tall, allowing anyone to see what was going on. however, there was no one there but me.

the tout left, and after a minute or two a woman appeared, greeting me with "good evening. " she was about five foot four, with long hair and a pretty nice body. she had large tits, especially for a japanese, and decent legs. she was not thin, but also wasn’t what i’d call fat (i’d still give her the eye on the street). couldn’t see her face too well in the near darkness. what i could see was certainly passable, but i don’t think she was any great beauty. she had on a short, black, somewhat frilly dress, with panties but no bra.

she asked me if i wanted something to drink and i asked for beer. she fetched it and sat down with me. we chatted a little bit, and she asked if i would buy her a drink. this is a scam, but i had money on me and a plan, and wanted to butter her up. so i asked her how much it was, and agreed to pay the 1000 yen. she fetched herself a drink and seemed visibly happier, even though she didn’t end up drinking all of it. we chatted some more, for about ten minutes. she told me her name was sana (it isn’t—it never is) and that she was 28 (plausible, but unlikely—they almost always seem to say they are 28). i lied pleasantly about what i was doing in kyoto, where i was staying, what i did for work, etc.

after about ten minutes, she asked if she could service me now. i agreed and she went to get the cleaning wipes and condom. i took off my pants while she was away. when she came back she cleaned me, then told me the rules. touching her tits was ok, but touching her pussy would be another 3000 yen. i nodded, not taking the bait. she held up the condom, seeming to ask if it was ok but actually meaning that she expected to use it. i asked her if it could be a bareback blowjob instead, but she didn’t want to do it (she was polite, but firm on this point). so i pushed her straps down and started playing with her tits. they were large, firm, and real, and quite pleasant i must say. as she put the condom on me, i asked her how much sex would cost (honban). she didn’t seem surprised by the question, but seeming to think for a moment, told me it would be 200000 yen. i didn’t have that much, and didn’t intend to pay quite so much. like i said, i went into this with a plan. instead, i told her apologetically that i only had 170000 yen, which was true. she considered this, and said ok. i paid her and she took the money into the other room. at this point i had paid 260000 yen for entrance, her beer, and sex. this is plenty of money, but frankly, it wasn’t about the money for me, it was about wanting to get laid in one of these places because i hadn’t done it before, and anyway i had the money to spare. this is also why i was willing to buy her the overpriced beer, since i knew i was going to spend all my money and it didn’t matter if it was 1000 yen beer plus 170000 sex, or no beer and 180000 sex. why not spend the money and make her more at ease before i start asking for services that are technically illegal?

when she returned she took off her panties and leaned over to give me a (covered) blowjob. i fingered her from behind for a little while. one thing i will say is that these women, at least the ones i’ve met, do have nice, soft skin that i find appealing. after a couple of minutes, i sort of drew back, indicating that i wanted to fuck. she climbed on top of me, slid my dick into her pussy, and started humping away, making little fake noises while i played with her tits.

i only lasted a few minutes, which was fine. i wouldn’t call it great sex, though it was certainly good enough to get me off. the booth was significantly more comfortable than other ones i’ve been, i didn’t feel squished or crowded. the point was that i wanted to fuck and did fuck, that’s what mattered tonight. after i came, i told her, and she got off with a smile. she cleaned me up and we talked some more. now i was able to learn a few interesting things from her about the place. i asked her if it was always this quiet, since there wasn’t anyone else around. she told me it was because it was a wednesday night, implying that on the weekend it was busier. she also told me that she’d met many americans at club lovers, and they tended to cum quickly (but when i asked her about it, she said that now that she thought about it, the japanese men tended to cum quickly too). so i take it that they really are quite open to foreigners. she also fetched me another beer. earlier, she’d tried to get me to pay for a second beer, but now she got one freely, seeing as i had no more money on the one hand, and had treated her nicely on the other.

after 30 minutes had elapsed, she said our time was over. i put my pants back on, went down the steps, and out. an older tout had replaced the previous one, and we said our parting pleasantries. then i walked back down the street.

so, i paid 260000 yen total and fucked a fairly attractive japanese girl with great tits in a blowjob bar. mission accomplished, and i was pleased that i met the challenge. not sure i’ll do it again--i can afford it, but it simply doesn’t seem like great value for the yen to me. more likely, i’ll go down to osaka when my schedule permits and play there. but i wanted to leave this post as a script to help out anyone who might wish to repeat my experience themselves. i want to stress that my japanese is passable but far from perfect, there were plenty of times that i couldn’t understand her well and had to indicate this to her. what worked was having some basic japanese, being polite and friendly, not pushing right away for sex, but being clear that it was what i hoped to get even though i didn’t quite have as much money as she’d quoted.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Techrepjapan
08-11-08, 06:23
A young tout came down, and I said Hello, and asked if I could enter. He was friendly and said it was 8000 yen for 30 minutes. On the sign, there was also a 40 minute option (for 10000 yen if I recall correctly), and a 60 minute option for 120000 yen. With motions and intentionally broken Japanese, he told me that touching and blowjob were available, but that was all. I asking him in Japanese if fellatio was specifically available just to be absolutely clear (I’ve been burned by this in the past), and he said yes, definitely. So I handed over 8000 yen and came upstairs with him. He had me wait on a padded bench at the top of the stairs, for about three or four minutes. Then he reappeared and said to follow him.

She didn’t seem surprised by the question, but seeming to think for a moment, told me it would be 200000 yen. I didn’t have that much, and didn’t intend to pay quite so much. Like I said, I went into this with a plan. Instead, I told her apologetically that I only had 170000 yen, which was true. She considered this, and said OK. I paid her and she took the money into the other room. At this point I had paid 260000 yen for entrance, her beer, and sex. This is plenty of money, but frankly, it wasn’t about the money for me, it was about wanting to get laid in one of these places because I hadn’t done it before, and anyway I had the money to spare. This is also why I was willing to buy her the overpriced beer, since I knew I was going to spend all my money and it didn’t matter if it was 1000 yen beer plus 170000 sex, or no beer and 180000 sex. Why not spend the money and make her more at ease before I start asking for services that are technically illegal?

So, I paid 260000 yen total and fucked a fairly attractive Japanese girl with great tits in a blowjob bar.Nice, detailed report!

My only question is about the costs involved.

Did you add one too many zeros to some of your figures?

260,000 yen is about $2,500.!

Tarheel Josh
08-11-08, 13:02
Nice, detailed report!

My only question is about the costs involved.

Did you add one too many zeros to some of your figures?

260,000 yen is about $2,500.!Thank you Techrejapan for catching my typos! Let me clarify.

I paid 8, 000 for entrance, 1, 000 for a beer for her, was offered to finger fuck her for 3, 000, and paid 17, 000 for sex. I'd had two beers and an Ozeki One Cup when I wrote my report, glad I didn't decide to do my taxes that night too.

Here is an update. I went back to Club Lovers tonight. I had considered going to Osaka to Tobita, but by the time I got off work in Kyoto it was already after 5pm, and people have warned about going to Tobita too late. So it was back to Kiyomachi for me.

I arrived at about 7:30pm. As I walked down the alley the tout immediately invited me in. I don't know if he recognized me or was just jumping at his chance on a fairly slow Monday. He was an older, short gentleman, might have been the one from last time.

Anyway, I responded positively and smiled, he smiled and showed me the list of prices. This time I had a good look. 30 minutes = 8, 000 yen. 40 minutes = 12, 000 yen. 60 minutes = 16, 000 yen. The standard rate is 30 minutes, and he told me that it included blowjob but only touching on top. He also seemed to say that I could touch everything and do "other things" at the higher rates, but he was speaking very quickly and I didn't quite catch it. I didn't want to ask him to repeat and look like a moron, and thus possibly have him change his mind about letting me in. I agreed to 30 minutes and up we went. At the top I gave him a 10, 000 yen note and he brought my change. Immediately he escorted me into the booth area.

This time I was seated right next to the door, in an area that had more light than the one I was in last week. I didn't see anyone in the other booths, but in front of me there seemed to be a curtained off space, with sounds coming from it, so there may be a more private area that you can upgrade to. Within a moment a girl came out. She was heavier than the one last week, but not bad looking. About the same age they all are (approximately 30, could be more or less). She had on a short, yellowish dress. She asked me what I wanted to drink and brought me a beer. By the way, when I asked last time, "Sana" said it was an Asahi. Can't tell you if that's true or not. Some of these places water down their beers but I don't think Club Lovers does, it seems fairly strong to me.

Because there was more light in this booth, I could make out a small sign that said 40 minutes was 6, 000 yen between 7-9 p. M. I have no idea what this means. Clearly, it doesn't mean the entrance fee is only 6, 000 for 40 minutes during that time. That's half of the usual rate, and I doubt they'd go so low. On the other hand, if it's an upgrade, that doesn't make sense: 8, 000 plus 6, 000 is 14, 000, more than the usual rate for 40 minutes. So, I leave it to someone else to figure out. It may be that the sign is old and no longer applies.

We only chatted for a minute before she started pushing me on to the main event. She brought up the upgrades herself. I don't know what she said it would cost to finger her, I wasn't interested. She herself brought up honban, though she waited for me to ask how much it was. She quoted 13, 000 yen. Again, I started to strategize. Since she'd brought it up, I knew she was eager to make some more money. I told her a blowjob would be fine. She said she had a little cold, so she she'd rather fuck. She offered 12, 000. I said OK. I also asked her is she did anal sex, but she said she didn't. I paid her, and she took the money into the other room and came back with the cleaning supplies. I asked her what her name was, she said "Haruka. " I did my best not to laugh, since this is the name of the airport train.

She told me to drop my pants, which I didn't waste any time doing. She wiped my dick off, and also directed me to wash my hands. She also washed her hands after putting the condom on me, and wiped the condom off. I noticed she was spraying something onto the already damp towels, so I think it was anti-bacterial spray. She also took off her panties, and I think she cleaned herself a little too. All this prep was making me a little limp, but at the same time I appreciate knowing everything is safe. She got me going again with a brief blowjob while I rubbed her ass. All of this was going so fast I had to chug my beer, I was afraid I wouldn't get to it otherwise. When I indicated I wanted to fuck, she sat up and asked if I wanted to do it doggystyle (bakku). I did. She got on the bench, put her head down, and her ass up. That's all the invitation I needed. I got behind her and tried to get it in, but asked for a little help to make sure the angle was right. Then I started fucking her vigorously. I liked that it was fairly light and I could see what I was doing, seeing that round ass with my dick going in and out was definitely worth the trip. Once again, I didn't last too long. I think I get so pent up during the workday here that I'm ready to blow at any moment. When I started to feel like I was close I grabbed her hips and starting banging her for all I was worth, and she took it like a champ. Even after I came I kept banging her a short time, I figured I'd paid for it. Finally I stopped. She asked me if I'd cum, and I said yes. She turned around and took the condom off, with a little difficulty--that sucker was damn full. Like I said, I get really pent up over here, and seeing all the hot J-girls outside in the heat during the day doesn't help.

She cleaned me up, put her panties back on, and chatted with me for about one minute. Then she started to hustle me out, saying that since we'd had our fun I might as well be going. So I put my pants back on and let her show me the door. The tout was at the bottom of the stairs, we with said good night with great politeness to one another. And with that, I walked off down the alley again. I'd been inside about 20 minutes, maybe less. Glad I didn't pay for more than "30" minutes!

Tonight's damage: 20, 000 yen total for entrance, beer, and sex. A significant improvement over last week. It seems clear to me that Club Lovers is more of a brothel than a blowjob bar--they can upsell for sex so they do, I think they'd rather make more money than just settle for the standard fellatio set. And they have no compunctions about letting foreigners come in and fuck their girls, at least if you have a minimum of Japanese (probably even less than mine would do it) and can smoothly follow the rules and the girl's direction.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Techrepjapan
08-12-08, 13:04
Thank you Techrepjapan for catching my typos! Let me clarify.

I paid 8, 000 for entrance, 1, 000 for a beer for her, was offered to finger fuck her for 3, 000, and paid 17, 000 for sex. I'd had two beers and an Ozeki One Cup when I wrote my report, glad I didn't decide to do my taxes that night too.Thank you for the clarification on the pricing.

Ozeki One Cup?

Man, you must have a lot of stress from your work to drink that gut-rot.

Qqq39
09-03-08, 19:19
Hi guys,

Is Kyoto still a good place to visit? The posts seem a little bit old.

Has the weather ruined anything?

Also. Is Osaka better or kyoto better for beauties and price?

Lion
09-04-08, 02:59
Hi guys,

Is Kyoto still a good place to visit? The posts seem a little bit old.

Has the weather ruined anything?

Also. Is Osaka better or kyoto better for beauties and price?

Kyoto 100+ posts
Osaka 600+

Which do you think is better?
RTFF

Qqq39
09-04-08, 16:43
Kyoto 100+ posts
Osaka 600+

Which do you think is better?

RTFFSorry. There is only a "Kyoto" thread. So I guess that means osaka posts are mixed with kyoto ones.

Thanks

Qqq39
09-04-08, 18:37
Are there any special "services" for onsens in Japan?

Or do I need to stick to red light districts?

AussieGaigin
09-04-08, 23:06
Sorry. There is only a "Kyoto" thread. So I guess that means osaka posts are mixed with kyoto ones.

Thanks
There is a thread headed "Kansai: Kobe - Osaka - Nara - Nagoya".

You are obviously not RTFFing very thoroughly.

Techrepjapan
09-05-08, 01:20
There is a thread headed "Kansai: Kobe - Osaka - Nara - Nagoya".

You are obviously not RTFFing very thoroughly.Obviously... you are NOT RTFFing very thoroughly.

There is a "Kyoto" thread.
There is a "Nagoya" thread.
There is a "Kansai: Kobe-Osaka-Nara-Kyoto" thread.

While I agree the new person needs to spend more time RTFFing... before you flame him, get your facts straight.

AussieGaigin
09-05-08, 07:00
Ahh, so sorry that I got that last name mixed up.

However it was a response to a claim that there was no Osaka thread, so it was irrelevant to my reply.

It is a few years since I have been in Osaka, and I never had the opportunity to try P2P there. It used to be good and cheap in Fukuoka though.

Chuck J
10-21-08, 14:51
Hey I am a foreigner ( American) that is just looking to have some fun with a cute Japanese girl here. I know there are lots of limitations because I am not Japanese but I know there are places that can be lots of fun in Kyoto.

I had one opportunity today but didnt know what was going on. Just met these guys from my company that took me out, looking for some fun and girls. We went into this karoake bar type thing. Touts were outside, then we go up stairs, and sit in this empty karoake bar.

Girls hung out with us, really cute ones. We sang some songs had some beers, and that was it. I think my japanese friend tried to convince one of the girls to hook up with me but I didnt understand what they were saying.

We left empty handed but I just know deep down that there was a chance I coulda had. I have 4 more nights here, and I want to get out there and have some fun at least once.

Can someone tell me some of the names of places, or a website, business card? I need to get the taxi drivers to get me into the areas and I have no real clue. Plus my work friend wont be around the rest of the week. Just give me some quick background info on how these places work, and some names to tell the driver to get me there.

I need help and want to find awesome hookups close to this area. I am currently staying at Hokke Club.

Thanks!

Chuck

Azure Knight
10-22-08, 11:49
Hey I am a foreigner ( American) that is just looking to have some fun with a cute Japanese girl here. I know there are lots of limitations because I am not Japanese but I know there are places that can be lots of fun in Kyoto.
My advice to you would be to ride the train down to Osaka. You'll have much better luck there.

Global Girl
11-11-08, 03:26
Does anyone know what their 'guest policy' is? From the website, it looks like it's one of those that keeps an eye on the comings and goings and would charge for a double rate if a guest visits someone in their room.

In general I seem to have the idea that if it's a hotel that requires you to leave your room key at reception when you go out, then it's not visitor friendly. Anyone concur with this?

Techrepjapan
11-11-08, 04:19
Does anyone know what their 'guest policy' is? From the website, it looks like it's one of those that keeps an eye on the comings and goings and would charge for a double rate if a guest visits someone in their room.

In general I seem to have the idea that if it's a hotel that requires you to leave your room key at reception when you go out, then it's not visitor friendly. Anyone concur with this?I have never understood why guests follow this policy.

It's just a way of the hotel keeping track of your comings and goings.

It's also a good way of someone else knowing when you are out or not.

As another deterent... except for when I want my room clean, I always leave the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on my door. Unwanted visitors don't know if you are really there or not.

AussieGaigin
11-11-08, 09:32
In general I seem to have the idea that if it's a hotel that requires you to leave your room key at reception when you go out, then it's not visitor friendly. Anyone concur with this?
Most hotels suggest you should leave your key at reception when you go out, but I rarely do and have never had any challenges, or problems sneaking a girl friend in for the night. Not having to front the desk when you come back certainly reduces your exposure to the staff, but a lot would depend on the size of the place and the number of staff on duty at any given time; The busier the place, the less "recognisable" you become to them.

Traveller2701
05-13-09, 14:21
After reconnoitering a bit, I walked up Kiyomachi on the left-hand side, into the alley. I went past the first side alley, opting to walk to the second one (past the famous Coke machine). Kiyomachi itself was quite busy on Wednesday night at about 10pm, perhaps because university is out right now. When I reached the second alley, I turned left and started ambling my way down.I wisited tonight at "Club pixy". The exact location can be found by copy&pasteing followig coordinates in maps.google.com

35.004675, 135.770229. No japanese language was needed. When I was passing by the tout was vawing to me and when I came there he asked in english if I would be interested to have BJ. Tout of next place (I do not remember the name) also said also that there is BJ available.

THe price was same in both places 8000yen for 30mins. Drinks included. No need to buy anything for girl.

The girl was japanese, a bit fat, big tits and nipples. Looked quite yong but said that she is 25 (as always?).

She did cleaning before and after the job. Small condom was also used during the job. Techiclly the performance was not so impressive and I would not go in same place next time but at least I can say that been there and done that :)

Big Turk
08-31-09, 13:59
Howdy folks, I'm visiting Japan (Kyoto) for the first time & I'm looking for some fun but I don't speak Japanese, any advice at all would be great.

Cheers,

T

Member #4680
02-24-10, 10:56
Here are a couple of links I found.

http://www.dx-tohji.co.jp/english/

http://www.gekijou.net/sa.html

Stay safe.

Capa

Seoul5052
05-30-10, 09:49
Since I am near here on a regular basis, I decided to check it out. I walked by and I didn't look at the door, but the tout simply said, "7,000 blowjob. " I came to a screeching halt, because 7,000 is a bargain compared to where I come from. When I got upstairs I asked to see the menu. The tout said it would be 1,000 extra, I said fine, but then all the girls looked the same in the photo. Just some mug shots, so I explained that I prefer English speaking, not fat and big tits. This made him laugh, and he said that the girls who work there aren't so smart. So he said could recommend the one who would give a really good BJ but not pretty. I said great. My wife is beautiful, so I have enough of that, what I want is a great BJ, which is what I got. I try to give the tout the extra 1, 000 and he refuses. The place is a fucking dump, which 3 or 4 wooden benches all facing one direction. I sit down, and find out I can have a drink, so I get a beer. Some girls are fussing around behind a curtain, and after about 5 minutes a fat, ugly 25ish comes out.

She sits down and tries really hard, which we can all appreciate. She can't speak a word of English, so I resort to Japanese, which I can get through on a simple basis, but distracts me from more important things like betting a BJ. We talk a while until I depete my vocabulary, so she pulls her tits out, which are large by Japanese standards. I foldle them, which is fun. She tries to get me interested in her pussy, which I'm too scared to touch. We were the only ones there, and I expect I could have fucked here right there.

I explain I want a BJ, which makes her very happy, and she pulls out a cleaning kit to gets to work on my tool. This makes me much more comfortable, and I soon discover that she had good handwork and even better mouthwork. She fodled my balls while she licked away, which got me hard in seconds/ I felt really good. Then she started full mouth insertion, with strong suction. I am quite surprised and could have very quickly came but pull her up to play with her tits again, I feel her pussy and it is wet. I nudge her head back down she sucks for another minute and I release a very large load. Her cheeks seemed to be puffing out, but she held it in mouth, cleaned my pecker, made sure I was satisfied then spit into an antispetic cloth. She used mouthwash. She sat with me, cuddling, trying to make small chat, very concerned that I was satisfied. I tip her 1,000 for a job well done and I feel so bad for her that she's so ugly. As I am leaving I see a thin spinner from behind the curtain.

I wisited tonight at "Club pixy". The exact location can be found by copy&pasteing followig coordinates in maps. Google.com

No japanese language was needed. When I was passing by the tout was vawing to me and when I came there he asked in english if I would be interested to have BJ. Tout of next place (I do not remember the name) also said also that there is BJ available.

THe price was same in both places 8000yen for 30mins. Drinks included. No need to buy anything for girl.

The girl was japanese, a bit fat, big tits and nipples. Looked quite yong but said that she is 25 (as always?).

She did cleaning before and after the job. Small condom was also used during the job. Techiclly the performance was not so impressive and I would not go in same place next time but at least I can say that been there and done that

Lion
06-01-10, 00:58
I tip her 1,000 for a job well done and I feel so bad for her that she's so ugly.

Good report, but would all you visitors do us regulars a favor and NOT tip the ladies. It is not expected here, and though you may like it is necessary to import your culture into Japan, we really don't want that irritating American habit to start to be commonplace here.

If you want to show your appreciation, the normal way is to be a repeat customer and pay for a "shimei" request or to choose "options" that go directly to the girl's pocket.

Qwer123
09-20-10, 18:24
Called "secret door" in Kyoto. Outcall service. In fact, they are based in Namba, Osaka. Website same name as title.

You have to follow the instructions on the website to book via e-mail, and then call to confirm.

The guy that answered the phone was called Paul. Spoke English well. Initially said 25,000 yen for 60mins, but I told him only 20,000 yen on website and all inclusive, so he finally agreed.

Confirmed time. Made order of girls I preferred based on pictures on website. However they are not real. The first girl that came was about 30, a 5/10 with a slight belly. Did not like, so she called Paul, and we agreed to change with a 2000 yen travel fare for the girl.

The second girl came with a driver one hour later, i think because it was after midnight and there are no trains back to Osaka from Kyoto.

The second girl called Miluka is around 20 and 7.5/10. Agreed and paid him 20,000+2000 for the last girl.

GFE 8/10. Gentle and although the website said no full service, she gave a BBBJ and agreed to FS. Maybe because I was gentle with her :-)

She showered before and after with me. Good service. Would try again.

Lion
09-21-10, 02:55
C
The second girl came with a driver one hour later, i think because it was after midnight and there are no trains back to Osaka from Kyoto.

Sounds like you did everything right, negotiate price/refuse 2nd rate substitutions, and lucked out with the FS.

I would estimate 95% of girls are driven to appointments, regardless of the trains. The driver is a kind of safety net for them, plus it gives the shop a more efficient way of getting time out of their employees.

Parlor Club
03-29-11, 08:40
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Mysterio
11-04-11, 15:10
Hello everyone,

I am surprised to see there has been so little information for Kyoto in recent months.

I visited recently and had a great time. Even as a Caucasian tourist who speaks no Japanese!

There seemed to be a plethora of close and convenient drop in sites, and quality BBBJs were to be had for $80 US. And these were from native Japanese girls. Some young in the mid 20s and a few older. Perhaps 30 or so.

The two places which stood out were Club Pixy (mentioned also below) and service was somewhat exactly as they described and the other was a nondescript doorway across the alley and a few doors down.

Pixy had a hawker on the street who was soliciting for the club, while the other location was just a sturdy doorman, who I spoke with formally and politely. He went inside, presumably to ask if any of the women would date a gaijin & much to my delight, a v. Nice Japanese girl complied. About once a day for a week, LOL.

I sure love visiting Kyoto as it is a beautiful and ancient city & would love to continue exploring it's red-light life. If anyone else has advise, recommendations, or further reports, please do post and help us all out.

Be well and hope to see more on this sub-forum.

Mysterio.

Club Pixy & it's neighboring clubs can be found on Google maps at : 35. 004675, 135. 770229 (as has already been sited).

Dred Tory
06-16-12, 12:37
My first time at a pink salon in kansai. Big girl, reasonable price. 5000, and next time out I got the spinner. Man, those girls know how to suck!

Since I am near here on a regular basis, I decided to check it out. I walked by and I didn't look at the door, but the tout simply said,"7, 000 blowjob." I came to a screeching halt, because 7, 000 is a bargain compared to where I come from. When I got upstairs I asked to see the menu. The tout said it would be 1, 000 extra, I said fine, but then all the girls looked the same in the photo. Just some mug shots, so I explained that I prefer English speaking, not fat and big tits. This made him laugh, and he said that the girls who work there aren't so smart. So he said could recommend the one who would give a really good BJ but not pretty. I said great. My wife is beautiful, so I have enough of that, what I want is a great BJ, which is what I got. I try to give the tout the extra 1, 000 and he refuses. The place is a fucking dump, which 3 or 4 wooden benches all facing one direction. I sit down, and find out I can have a drink, so I get a beer. Some girls are fussing around behind a curtain, and after about 5 minutes a fat, ugly 25ish comes out.

She sits down and tries really hard, which we can all appreciate. She can't speak a word of English, so I resort to Japanese, which I can get through on a simple basis, but distracts me from more important things like betting a BJ. We talk a while until I depete my vocabulary, so she pulls her tits out, which are large by Japanese standards. I foldle them, which is fun. She tries to get me interested in her pussy, which I'm too scared to touch. We were the only ones there, and I expect I could have fucked here right there.

I explain I want a BJ, which makes her very happy, and she pulls out a cleaning kit to gets to work on my tool. This makes me much more comfortable, and I soon discover that she had good handwork and even better mouthwork. She fodled my balls while she licked away, which got me hard in seconds / I felt really good. Then she started full mouth insertion, with strong suction. I am quite surprised and could have very quickly came but pull her up to play with her tits again, I feel her pussy and it is wet. I nudge her head back down she sucks for another minute and I release a very large load. Her cheeks seemed to be puffing out, but she held it in mouth, cleaned my pecker, made sure I was satisfied then spit into an antispetic cloth. She used mouthwash. She sat with me, cuddling, trying to make small chat, very concerned that I was satisfied. I tip her 1, 000 for a job well done and I feel so bad for her that she's so ugly. As I am leaving I see a thin spinner from behind the curtain.

Japanda
07-24-12, 19:38
Anyone know a good spot to pick up a nice looking lady in Kyoto, not at a pink spot?

Anatus
08-03-12, 04:58
I'm Canadian / Polish and I was thinking of going to Japan for a few weeks and seeing the nightlife. Anyone know of any Gaijin Friendly places like soaplands or any others? Price is not an issue ATM.

Tazi415
12-26-13, 12:51
Hello forum friends.

Escort: Ryoko.

Date: Dec-22-13.

Length of course: 90 mins.

Recommend: Yes.

I tried erotic massage in Kyoto last weekend.

I have many chance to visit here on my business trip but no experience about escort service. As you know, Fuzoku world is closed to Gaijin.

Erotic Massage Club Kyoto shop is possible to use. Staff can speak English and help to make appointment.

I met Ryoko san at meeting point. On the profile, she is 34 year-old but she looked younger.

She was already waiting for me at the designated point, welcomed me with big smile. Joining hands, we go to love hotel nearby.

Erotic massage was body to body oil massage. She washed my body and private part softly and took to bed.

She firstly gave basic esthetic massage. Then, testicle massage, groin massage and licking service aroused me step by step. Massage to balls felt something strange but felt good.

She was not rush, very smoothing, took great care of my comfort.

It was big hospitality of Ryoko san.

Making happy ending was hand job. Warm Nulu lotion brought good sexual sensation.

No sex service, but lovely time I spent. Ryoko was a gem.

I recommend to use their service and try her.

Weak point: Meeting point is difficult to search I think.

Ben Linus
12-27-13, 01:36
Hello forum friends.

I have many chance to visit here on my business trip but no experience about escort service. As you know, Fuzoku world is closed to Gaijin.

Erotic Massage Club Kyoto shop is possible to use. Staff can speak English and help to make appointment.

I met Ryoko san at meeting point. On the profile, she is 34 year-old but she looked younger.

She was already waiting for me at the designated point, welcomed me with big smile. Joining hands, we go to love hotel nearby.

Erotic massage was body to body oil massage. She washed my body and private part softly and took to bed.

She firstly gave basic esthetic massage. Then, testicle massage, groin massage and licking service aroused me step by step. Massage to balls felt something strange but felt good.

She was not rush, very smoothing, took great care of my comfort.

It was big hospitality of Ryoko san.

Making happy ending was hand job. Warm Nulu lotion brought good sexual sensation.

No sex service, but lovely time I spent. Ryoko was a gem.

I recommend to use their service and try her.

Weak point: Meeting point is difficult to search I think.This is clearly an advertisement.

By the way, I tried your service in Shinjuku. You sent me an older lady who was kind of homely and frankly, weird.

Eunhee
04-08-14, 18:22
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

UnderTheSheet
03-05-16, 08:55
This is clearly an advertisement.

By the way, I tried your service in Shinjuku. You sent me an older lady who was kind of homely and frankly, weird.Back to Japan after a while. Happy about this agent is still alive LOL.

Their business is big. They have many shops all over Japan. Actually, they have 3 kinds of services now. http://j-night.com/.

I tried massage club a couple of times.

If you want a young chic, you should tell them so LOL.

My favorite lady is Kyoka in Gotanda. She isn't young young. But she is so attractive. God, she's hot. Guess I like a grown-up woman.

So I'm going to try Purupuru soapland next weekend. I heard they have MILF and nurumassage. But I heard they modify photos a lot, too. Anyone tried?

UnderTheSheet
03-05-16, 08:59
Hello forum friends.

Erotic massage was body to body oil massage. She washed my body and private part softly and took to bed..God! Your rival shop is so much more expensive than you. http://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp/system.php?PHPSESSID=d3b760d841f433a4733a7f967c631fda.

I'm kidding. I don't know if you're the agent's tout or not. I'm just picking on you after I read the guy above you. I'm bored.

DirtyRkp
04-15-17, 04:46
Couple on honeymoon.

No Japanese language skills.

Looking to push envelope.

Usually do mutual lap dances / massage / HJ.

Thanks!