PDA

View Full Version : Okayama

Admin
05-18-02, 06:11
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Hobo Joe
11-15-05, 02:08
Anything going on in Okayama?

My Jp girlfriend lived in Okayama for a while, also in Kawaguchi, sometimes I worry she might be an old pro, or something nampa, or pink worker.

She says she is OL but I don't know for sure.

Besides hoping she don't get picked up for secret love by you guys. How can I be sure she is a nice girl?

Lion
11-16-05, 05:22
Anything going on in Okayama?

My Jp girlfriend lived in Okayama for a while, also in Kawaguchi, sometimes I worry she might be an old pro, or something nampa, or pink worker.

She says she is OL but I don't know for sure.

Besides hoping she don't get picked up for secret love by you guys. How can I be sure she is a nice girl?

Okayama is a medium size city with a health pink area, but no reason to think your girl is an ex-pro unless she gives pro-quality BJs...

Gaijin Otoko
08-02-09, 17:27
I believe the following location is gaijin-friendly, IF you speak Japanese.

http://chugoku.nukinavi-cs.com/shop/irerunjyaa/

Detwing1
09-16-09, 01:18
I believe the following location is gaijin-friendly, IF you speak Japanese.

http://chugoku.nukinavi-cs.com/shop/irerunjyaa/Have you ever gone to this location? I am wondering because I make to to there every once in a while, but have yet to find anything (although time is always a constraint).

Thx

Gaijin Otoko
09-16-09, 12:56
Have you ever gone to this location? I am wondering because I make to to there every once in a while, but have yet to find anything (although time is always a constraint).

Thx

I don't understand what you mean by having "gone to this location." It's a deri-heru. "Deri" stands for "delivery." You need to have a place for them to send the girl to. And you must be able to speak Japanese well enough to negotiate the transaction on the phone. They speak NO English.

Gaijin Otoko
10-12-09, 02:28
Have you ever gone to this location? I am wondering because I make to to there every once in a while, but have yet to find anything (although time is always a constraint).

Thx

My advice if you speak no Japanese, and you are in Okayama, take the trek to Osaka. It's not that far, and there is much more available that is "gaijin-friendly." If you do speak Japanese, you could always take the ferry across the channel to Tokushima. The tin shacks behind Sakae-machi are a wonderful blast from the past, and the system is just like Tobita. If they are interested, they'll approach you, and there are always at least one or two who will. But you need to have enough Japanese to complete the transaction.

Womble69
08-09-10, 19:08
Something that might be worth a shot are Street Walkers near the station.

If you leave the main station and walk along Momotaro Odori (The main street with the tram). You will come to a MacDonald's on the right hand side. Turn right and walk straight ahead. When you come to the second little roundabout, near a pair of car parks and a digital print shop, you are in the place. You should find girls on that roundabout and some of the nearby streets.

Looks of the girls vary a bit but generally most are hot and they seem friendly. Sadly I was out with work colleagues so didn't get a chance to take up any of the welcoming smiles.

I was there about 8pm on a Friday.

Gearmen
09-09-10, 11:39
Hi,

I'll be in Okayama soon for a night so I was wondering to have some action.

I red the prevoius report and the place looks dead, I'm not speacking any Jap.

Hope to receive some info, and I would like to have a massage.

Gear

Zcorps
09-20-10, 15:45
A friend of mine recently moved to Okayama and I went out there to visit him. While I was I decided to try out the "soapland" Momoyama http://www.soap-momoyama.com/ From what I can tell, they accept foreigners. Not sure if you need to speak Japanese or not. A word of warning, this place may be a soap, but they don't provide FS. Or maybe they do and it's some sort of no FS for gaijin, but I highly doubt that's the case.

Anyways I didn't choose a girl and was given yoshino. Dear god, that was a mistake! She was possibly the ugliest working girl I have ever seen anywhere. I honestly felt like she should be paying me at least double what I paid. In addition to that, she talks a lot, which might be fine, but her conversation topics are horrible. She also continued talking during the service, it was very distracting. Service included mat play and a handy, She didn't give me a BJ. I was pretty upset to be honest.

Anyways, I wouldn't recommend this place. The prices are steep for the services rendered. Even if I had a pretty girl and the service was good, 22000 for 60 minutes is a bit pricey, and the only thing that makes it worth it is the mat play. I'd rather get delivery or find an este or go out and nanpa a girl.

Arje79
09-25-10, 04:16
Most of them are the typical Chinese that offer massage, so you know what to get from them. They usually take you to those massage places on the buildings around it. Usually the girl that services you is not the same as the street. The only good thing I can say is that, at least twice, I got serviced by someone good doing massages. The prices are between 6000-12000yen, no FS only a HJ.

If you find a good place, be sure to tell.