PDA

View Full Version : Okinawa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16

GetPoppin
06-17-17, 17:24
KG be catfishing us like it's cool. I got Mika, Big difference in person. If we can some make a firm list that would be awesome.

The Caper
06-18-17, 08:53
OK all you pros, rate the three super stars: 1) Nana from Fingers, 2) Maria from Savanna, 3) Yuri from Harem. If you want to add someone to the list do so. If you had an experience with any of these stars provide our members with the details. What do they do special.

MrEnding
06-19-17, 09:11
KG be catfishing us like it's cool. I got Mika, Big difference in person. If we can some make a firm list that would be awesome.Yeah man I thought shorty had Down syndrome when I first saw her. Momo is cool you should try her and AI is my fav with her huge rack. I got Nana from KG this past Friday and it was amazing, girl can really fuck.

GetPoppin
06-19-17, 21:30
Yeah man I thought shorty had Down syndrome when I first saw her. Momo is cool you should try her and AI is my fav with her huge rack. I got Nana from KG this past Friday and it was amazing, girl can really fuck.Yeah Mika was like damn! What happen to you but still did I some solid damage though. So Ai and Nana okay I'm.

Game to try again. But since we knows those are good ones I'll knock down the older ones first that we don't have any info on yet. Try to do a service for the group.

SirCreep
06-20-17, 19:55
Yeah Mika was like damn! What happen to you but still did I some solid damage though. So Ai and Nana okay I'm.

Game to try again. But since we knows those are good ones I'll knock down the older ones first that we don't have any info on yet. Try to do a service for the group.Tried Hiyori roughly a year ago. Nice fit frame, Face wasn't bad but her grill was the main flaw. Stained and the usual Japanese crooked. BBBJ was okay but her enthusiasm is what turns me on. Forgot rubbers in car (facepalm) so finished in her mouth. She really wanted to * and told me to bring them next time. Fortunately I started frequenting are / T's after discovering a few girls who were fun. Overall experience was 8/10.

GetPoppin
06-21-17, 14:47
Tried Hiyori roughly a year ago. Nice fit frame, Face wasn't bad but her grill was the main flaw. Stained and the usual Japanese crooked. BBBJ was okay but her enthusiasm is what turns me on. Forgot rubbers in car (facepalm) so finished in her mouth. She really wanted to * and told me to bring them next time. Fortunately I started frequenting are / T's after discovering a few girls who were fun. Overall experience was 8/10.Try to contribute recent tips.

GetPoppin
06-22-17, 00:30
OK all you pros, rate the three super stars: 1) Nana from Fingers, 2) Maria from Savanna, 3) Yuri from Harem. If you want to add someone to the list do so. If you had an experience with any of these stars provide our members with the details. What do they do special.They are the top 3 for a reason.

SirCreep
06-22-17, 01:51
Try to contribute recent tips.That trip was in December. I figured even through technically the end of 2016 it was something others can use. Even if it's not recent like in the last couple of months this type of info can come in handy. Examples Reka the delivery massage girl has been doing the same thing for years (recently did a search on her in this forum and found that she's old news even though she's been advertising on CL lately), so has Kumi being BJ only and that's information nearly two years old yet still accurate. Also, Yukina stopped putting out a while ago yet some guys still go to confirm. Nanami has apparently been giving backdoor access long ago as a previous regular revealed. My recent trips has been Nanami, Kumi and Reina, girls that everyone obviously knows about so its redundant to repeat what's already known. At least its contribution and not just me begging others. Sucks that you went through that with Mika. Hope to hear about your next trip so we can know who to reserve and who to avoid (hopefully the next one is a huge success for you).

GetPoppin
06-22-17, 04:22
That trip was in December. I figured even through technically the end of 2016 it was something others can use. Even if it's not recent like in the last couple of months this type of info can come in handy. Examples Reka the delivery massage girl has been doing the same thing for years (recently did a search on her in this forum and found that she's old news even though she's been advertising on CL lately), so has Kumi being BJ only and that's information nearly two years old yet still accurate. Also, Yukina stopped putting out a while ago yet some guys still go to confirm. Nanami has apparently been giving backdoor access long ago as a previous regular revealed. My recent trips has been Nanami, Kumi and Reina, girls that everyone obviously knows about so its redundant to repeat what's already known. At least its contribution and not just me begging others. Sucks that you went through that with Mika. Hope to hear about your next trip so we can know who to reserve and who to avoid (hopefully the next one is a huge success for you).Thanks I'll give it shot next pay day LOL I'll compose a list of the catfish.

SenorMagnifico
06-23-17, 12:09
OK all you pros, rate the three super stars: 1) Nana from Fingers, 2) Maria from Savanna, 3) Yuri from Harem. If you want to add someone to the list do so. If you had an experience with any of these stars provide our members with the details. What do they do special.I've kept quiet about my experience but I've been around the block a few times. I read the comments almost daily and decided to finally put in my 2 cents. I have not had the privilege of meeting Nana from Fingers, however I did bang Yuri once and Maria several times. Yuri, a big woman but knows how to use her body to get the best results for you. She likes to slip and slide up and down your body and provides an excellent BJ. No hesitation at all. Maria starts with a simple massage over the entire body. Your trunks have been removed and when it's time to flip over she has already removed her clothing and begins to apply the slippery solution all over you. She slides up and down on you and then performs a hand job and eventually a BJ just to get you ready and then straddles you and inserts your penis in her. She humps several times to get you ready then withdraws and wants some attention herself. You can finger fuck her and insert with condom until she is ready to cum. She is vocal and will let you know when she is ready and then she wants you to pump and pump and pump more then cum together. WOW! Awesome. Then there is an oldie from KG who was known as Honey. She did everything and anything you wanted to do. She was a little strange and sometimes unpleasant to talk to but could perform. She would do HJ, BJ which was very good (Deep down) anal and anything else you wanted but when times up its time to leave. She would normally do everything at super speeds. Good performance but no personality. More later it's time to wander and find a goodie. Any recommendations?

GetPoppin
06-24-17, 01:41
I've kept quiet about my experience but I've been around the block a few times. I read the comments almost daily and decided to finally put in my 2 cents. I have not had the privilege of meeting Nana from Fingers, however I did bang Yuri once and Maria several times. Yuri, a big woman but knows how to use her body to get the best results for you. She likes to slip and slide up and down your body and provides an excellent BJ. No hesitation at all. Maria starts with a simple massage over the entire body. Your trunks have been removed and when it's time to flip over she has already removed her clothing and begins to apply the slippery solution all over you. She slides up and down on you and then performs a hand job and eventually a BJ just to get you ready and then straddles you and inserts your penis in her. She humps several times to get you ready then withdraws and wants some attention herself. You can finger fuck her and insert with condom until she is ready to cum. She is vocal and will let you know when she is ready and then she wants you to pump and pump and pump more then cum together. WOW! Awesome. Then there is an oldie from KG who was known as Honey. She did everything and anything you wanted to do. She was a little strange and sometimes unpleasant to talk to but could perform. She would do HJ, BJ which was very good (Deep down) anal and anything else you wanted but when times up its time to leave. She would normally do everything at super speeds. Good performance but no personality. More later it's time to wander and find a goodie. Any recommendations?So can you provide the the location to find Maria?

Blaze1
06-24-17, 22:00
Been creeping the forms and decided to contribute what I've gathered in my past 6 months.

Lohas- average soapy massage on table with HJ believe it was 60 $, decent looking girl no eye contact and No extras offered.

Harem Relaxation- soapy massage on a mattress bigger woman whipped her tits right out let me touch, got pretty horny and started moaning possibility of extras is there. 80 $I believe.

Power up- good massage decent price (60 $ an hour) older woman might come out in a thong and rub her **** on you (not my thing) and play with you but only a tease no extras.

Place behind power up- small clustered establishment, massage with HJ on table woman was skinny and flat didn't make eye contact not very sensual. Gave a gift bag on the way out.

Fingers- little pricey 80 $ I believe cleaner establishment HJ on table some decent looking woman no stripping or touching passive HJ no eye contact kind of dull..Does anyone know where this "Ancient warrior massage" place is? Trying to get that foot massage.

Blaze1
06-24-17, 22:02
So what's the best place to go?

SenorMagnifico
06-25-17, 03:45
So can you provide the the location to find Maria?I returned to Savanna several times and the best information I could get was that Maria has quit the business and hooked up with some old geezer who is protecting her.

Gizzmo915
06-25-17, 05:27
I understand the pics are photoshopped and they lie about the women's ages. What about their service descriptions? Have you had any problems with the women being unwilling to perform services that their bio says they would?Yes, I've had it happen twice where the girl didn't do Anything and I called their office and they pretty much said once you are in the room you are SOL. Here is my review for the girls.

Yukina- Bust, yes she gives good head but that's all you get she has been there for a long time she is not 24. Is a blow job worth 17000 ¥?

Nana- older she will put out smells badly of smoke makes load annoying sounds.

Kumi- waste of time.

Gal- looks like her pictures but she was really bitchy no FS.

Jessica- she was good haven't been able to rebook her though.

Gizzmo915
06-25-17, 05:31
They are the top 3 for a reason.If you are extremely desperate then go to a Yuri from Harem. She is fat old doesn't shave arm pits and down under. My first and last experience was bad. I had to really concentrate on other stuff just to stay hard. Idk why people speak so highly of her. Nana on the other hand she is thick but you won't be grossed out. Then again Yuri was the lowest I've ever gone. Haven't had the other girl.

Structure313
06-25-17, 15:41
Guess you can finally add me to the list of mongers who have been able to enjoy some time with Reina. She definitely has a very nice body and personality to boot, and there is no shortage of a good time there. Very pleasant and accommodating, and like most of you already know she is a good damn time. I've heard all of the bad stories with some of the other KG girls so I'm very reluctant to try out any of the unknowns.

GetPoppin
06-26-17, 01:33
Yes, I've had it happen twice where the girl didn't do Anything and I called their office and they pretty much said once you are in the room you are SOL. Here is my review for the girls.

Yukina- Bust, yes she gives good head but that's all you get she has been there for a long time she is not 24. Is a blow job worth 17000 ?

Nana- older she will put out smells badly of smoke makes load annoying sounds.

Kumi- waste of time.

Gal- looks like her pictures but she was really bitchy no FS.

Jessica- she was good haven't been able to rebook her though.Solid report thank you.

GetPoppin
06-29-17, 01:02
Solid report thank you.KG has a good line up of Notables today, let's get to the crushing.

GetPoppin
06-29-17, 05:33
Saved myself ¥4000 driving to Naha to their hotel. So if you can make it down I would highly suggest that route. As promised I am knocking down the ones that no one has tried yet. So I will be quick.

Paid for 60 mins but saw her timer start at 40.

Shower.

Nipple licking.

7/10 BJ Skills.

On the heavy side weight wise.

Small breast large nipples.

Wide hips.

She has some booty in the back.

Takes a solid pounding.

Does make that loud annoying sounds.

Condom no condom option.

Inside her pussy finish or Mouth or condom.

4/10 looks.

Would I repeat 50/50.

On to the next for me.

SenorMagnifico
06-29-17, 11:59
I found the Geezer on Kadena that was protecting Maria. I passed by two geezers talking and someone mentioned Maria. Being curious I asked them if they new Maria from Savanna. One said they did and the other didn't answer. I asked him if he was the guy that was taking care of Maria and he said "Was". She threw me out. She had a boyfriend in the states and he comes to Okinawa periodically. She said she didn't like him anymore and she didn't want to see him again. Apparently last year when he came he was furious with her when he found out she was screwing the neighborhood and beat the living shit out of her and ruptured her eardrum. He occasionally calls her from the states and really reams her ass because he knows she is still active sexing men and women. She was really scared of him and feared he would return some day. I found her crying several times and she explained he has been calling and texting her from the states and told her he is coming back to Okinawa. She was really scared of this guy. He called her every name in the book, "*****", "*****", "****" and some other names. I told her to block his number and he can't contact her and she doesn't have to listen to his garbage. The geezer said he has to go, so I asked if he will meet me again to finish the story. We agreed to meet on Saturday at the USO. Being a correspondent I can't pass this up. More to follow soon. Stay tuned.

GetPoppin
06-30-17, 00:49
I found the Geezer on Kadena that was protecting Maria. I passed by two geezers talking and someone mentioned Maria. Being curious I asked them if they new Maria from Savanna. One said they did and the other didn't answer. I asked him if he was the guy that was taking care of Maria and he said "Was". She threw me out. She had a boyfriend in the states and he comes to Okinawa periodically. She said she didn't like him anymore and she didn't want to see him again. Apparently last year when he came he was furious with her when he found out she was screwing the neighborhood and beat the living shit out of her and ruptured her eardrum. He occasionally calls her from the states and really reams her ass because he knows she is still active sexing men and women. She was really scared of him and feared he would return some day. I found her crying several times and she explained he has been calling and texting her from the states and told her he is coming back to Okinawa. She was really scared of this guy. He called her every name in the book, "*****", "*****", "****" and some other names. I told her to block his number and he can't contact her and she doesn't have to listen to his garbage. The geezer said he has to go, so I asked if he will meet me again to finish the story. We agreed to meet on Saturday at the USO. Being a correspondent I can't pass this up. More to follow soon. Stay tuned.Don't play captain American, don't get involved in personal matters.

Thunder6
06-30-17, 01:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SimplyHimself
06-30-17, 07:56
I've seen mixed reviews of KG, but still tried with Jessica recently and had a good time. I prefer to avoid the massage spots personally. But has anyone tried the Yamato site? Any differences in service / experience?

SirCreep
07-01-17, 02:35
So after a couple of trips I feel I can give a useful report on the Okinawa Girl Scout deriheru. You can google up the website by typing "Mjiduma Okinawa". Should be the first thing that pops up. I gave them a shot when they first started advertising on CL. When they first started taking Americans the price was 15 k yen for hotel package but since they wisened up to KG its now 17 k. Price matched with no discount. Anyways the guy at first knew no English so it was me whipping out my Japanese to order girl. As of yesterday he's improved quite a bit. They're based in Okinawa city and the delivery times are short. Most of the girls I've tried gave FS save for one who kept faking the its too big to avoid putting in work.

Nase- Claims to be 18 y / o on the website but she looks early twenties. No English so hope you got some phrases in Japanese on you. Looks close to the pictures but her hair isn't red anymore. Average build, cute, very shy initially. Took shower together then started the deeds. At first she acted shy and bashful. She just laid there. I had to lead her through the first portion. Will kiss but no DFK. Did some work to get her to 1st orgasm, once that happened she had me lay down and she went to town. BBBJ and then she reached for the rubbers then hopped on. Definitely not her first time with gaijin. Most of the time I have to work in the boys to get the action going but she took it with no difficulty. Beat it up for a while then finished in mish. Looks 8/10, attitude 7/10, service 7.5/10. May repeat.

Saki- Website claims 33 y / o but she's definitely a MILF. More like 40 something. Pics on the website were obviously photoshop. Small petite frame, chill attitude, again no English. Washed me up then she wanted to shower on her own. Experience was reminiscent of KG. Lady knows somewhat of what to do. BBBJ, FS and finish in mouth. Pretty average service. Nothing amazing but again you do get the full experience and not just the no penetration thing. This one threw me off because she kept on her make up and did not want to kiss (didn't want to try since she still wore makeup but while in mish she'd move her face to avoid the chance of it happening). She was very business like. Looks 6/10, Service 7/10, attitude 7/10. Not bad but will not repeat.

Manami- 38 y / o and it shows. Looked same age as Saki. Pictures on site only showed backside of her with is somewhat accurate but she has a pot belly that was a turnoff. Everything else was lackluster in the looks department. Looks 5/10. Speaks some English and has a nice demeanor to her so attitude 8/10. Service. Sigh. Well she was all about having her small tits played with then laid me back to try the sumata thing which I told I'd want a rubber first for so since she seemed likely to put it straight in (I was wrong). She did BBBJ for a while then did the sumata thing again. Did some fingering and she seemed average on tightness so I tried to go in and she hits me with the no sex. Damn. So after playing around with her a little bit she tried taking it in but kept claiming its too big. I'd try just doing a little bit to get her comfortable then she would quickly pull me in then say ouch again to make it seem like too much for her. Lost the mood and just finished with a lackluster HJ. Service 5/10. Might get better if I had her again but that won't be happening. No repeat.

Overall OGS is very similar to KG but the girls aren't as hideous. Honestly, the FS providers at KG perform better but OGS girls are more cute and friendly (though KG wins on GFE). Plus it's closer. Also they have an accurate schedule for the week though some girls work daily while others work every so often. There you go gents. Lets start getting reports on the other girls. Safe hunting!

DaddyBigStroke
07-01-17, 22:47
So after a couple of trips I feel I can give a useful report on the Okinawa Girl Scout deriheru. You can google up the website by typing "Mjiduma Okinawa". Should be the first thing that pops up. I gave them a shot when they first started advertising on CL. When they first started taking Americans the price was 15 k yen for hotel package but since they wisened up to KG its now 17 k. Price matched with no discount. Anyways the guy at first knew no English so it was me whipping out my Japanese to order girl. As of yesterday he's improved quite a bit. They're based in Okinawa city and the delivery times are short. Most of the girls I've tried gave FS save for one who kept faking the its too big to avoid putting in work.I've tried Okinawa Girl Escort (http://www.girls-escort-okinawa.com/) once, but the girl I had no longer works there. Her name was "Aya", and the experience was very good. She looked exactly like her picture, but I couldn't tell exactly how old she was (her profile showed 37.) because of the heavy makeup. When she arrived, I paid her, and then she started two timers: one for the cleanup shower and one for when it was time to leave. After that we went to the bathroom to shower. She washed me paying giving extra attention to the boyz. She wanted to be sure that they were super clean. Then we went to bed and talked for a couple of minutes. She spoke no English, so like you, I had to use my so-so Japanese. She then let me go down on her, and she quickly had her first orgasm. She then got on top and started with a very nice BBBJ. Once the little' homey stood at attention, she put some type of oil on her and started the sumata thing. It felt good, but I tried to move her to the proper position where she could glide over the entire shaft. While doing that, she put it inside her BBFS until I blew up inside her. Afterwards she laid down next to me and we talked some more. She could see how nervous I was about what had just happened. She told me not to worry that she was clean. She went on to share that she was a married mom and only took customers not so much for the sex but for the Boyfriend Experience. Still, I thought she was lying and said this to all her customers. Then she told me that I was her last customer and that she was quitting the game permanently. Then she asked me for my Line ID and added me. That was when the first alarm went off, and we went to take another shower. After taking a shower, she brushed her teeth and gargled with water and some type of brown medicine-looking drops. She gave me a kiss right before the last alarm sounded and left.

I am not from Okinawa; I live in Tokyo. I didn't think I would ever hear from her again, so I was surprised when I received a message from her about a month ago. She had returned to her hometown, Osaka, and asked if I could meet her one weekend. I hopped on the bullet train that weekend and met her. She showed me around the city, and I had a great time. I returned home, but still stay in touch with her.

I haven't returned to Okinawa since, but am interested in other players' experiences with OGE. Also, I enjoy reading players' experiences with KG or Okinawa Naughty Girls from Busta Nut Entertainment (that's some funny shit, but very real http://okinawa-naughtygirls.com/) Maybe I'll try a girl from from one of those places next time I visit Okinawa.

BTW, you are not allowed to ask for the girls' phone numbers at OGE. Their policy use to state that the girl could end the service if you asked for their number or for FS. However, I don't see it on the site anymore.

BTW #2, no drip drip dripping or pus pus pussing (from Kool Moe Dee's, "Going to See the Doctor") or any unwanted pregnancies after "Aya" slipped it in 3 months ago.

CLFuckery
07-02-17, 02:36
SirCreep,

Great write up! Did you do a hotel package? Which hotel do they use?

SirCreep
07-05-17, 21:57
SirCreep,

Great write up! Did you do a hotel package? Which hotel do they use?Hotel package. May be cheaper for home visit.

SimplyHimself
07-08-17, 01:38
Any of the independent girls on CL safe?

WanderOki
07-08-17, 15:22
Got in touch with a craigslist provider and went through with it. Was skeptical as always with all the stings but she is legit. She lives in Naha but will come as far as foster, we met at hotel L'ecrin. She was in her early 30's, Okinawa woman who spoke perfect English. She is very beautiful, came in a dress, red lipstick on, pretty face and large breasts. I got undressed and she began to massage my cock and gave me an excellent blowjob. She let me finish on her beautiful face. I paid her and left right after. I have gotten sucked off by about 12 different women on this island (just got checked by medical I'm clean). And I have to say, this woman is the best bang for your buck. Rarely do you get a BJ or FS (not sure if she provides wouldn't doubt it though) for $100 or under. If you are tired of the ugly fatties and being tunnel buds with the planet and want to give this new girl a try check her ad out on Craigslist "who can help me with this" ad says 40 but she is actually younger.

GetPoppin
07-09-17, 14:30
Got in touch with a craigslist provider and went through with it. Was skeptical as always with all the stings but she is legit. She lives in Naha but will come as far as foster, we met at hotel L'ecrin. She was in her early 30's, Okinawa woman who spoke perfect English. She is very beautiful, came in a dress, red lipstick on, pretty face and large breasts. I got undressed and she began to massage my cock and gave me an excellent blowjob. She let me finish on her beautiful face. I paid her and left right after. I have gotten sucked off by about 12 different women on this island (just got checked by medical I'm clean). And I have to say, this woman is the best bang for your buck. Rarely do you get a BJ or FS (not sure if she provides wouldn't doubt it though) for $100 or under. If you are tired of the ugly fatties and being tunnel buds with the planet and want to give this new girl a try check her ad out on Craigslist "who can help me with this" ad says 40 but she is actually younger.Couldn't find her post.

WanderOki
07-10-17, 00:24
Post is under casual encounters posted July 7th.

"Who can do this for me?" Her name is Tomaki I believe.

GetPoppin
07-10-17, 12:47
Post is under casual encounters posted July 7th.

"Who can do this for me?" Her name is Tomaki I believe.No luck for me.

WanderOki
07-11-17, 01:09
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website.

Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage.

In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

GetPoppin
07-12-17, 21:59
You know what this weekend is! Hope to have some more stuff to read soon.

BKnight123
07-14-17, 13:26
Has anyone tried protection of young female on CL or wild and free?

CuscoCivic2011
07-14-17, 18:45
OK so I'm going on a company paid cruise and one of the stops will be on Okinawa. I was just wondering are there any places that do the Nuru body rub / massage? As we will be only staying for one day I'm looking an incall type place that accepts foreigners. Although I'm half Asian I look more White than Asian.

NightlLifer
07-15-17, 05:23
Has anyone tried protection of young female on CL or wild and free?What's up peoples. New to the forum. I thinking about trying the perfection of young female too. I got the details and asked for an additional pic to make sure it's legit. She sent it but I'm still hesitant.

NightlLifer
07-15-17, 05:52
OK so I'm going on a company paid cruise and one of the stops will be on Okinawa. I was just wondering are there any places that do the Nuru body rub / massage? As we will be only staying for one day I'm looking an incall type place that accepts foreigners. Although I'm half Asian I look more White than Asian.There is one I've been wanting to try on daysnavi called peach pai, lesson 1, and there is one more can't remember the name. I think they are different floors of the same complex. I'm not sure if they are foreigner friendly tho. If you do try, let us know how it goes.

WanderOki
07-15-17, 05:52
I contacted "her" she sent pics of the other ad that is put up everyday of the red head girl with cherry tattoos and braces. I've seen other post saying be very careful that the house she asks you to go to is being watched or on the radar. It's on Ageda road and I've heard bad things about it. If you value your job don't try it. Also her rates start at 200 for 45 min.

SimplyHimself
07-15-17, 12:18
Just tried Risa from YG and she's solid. I needed to be the initiator with her, which was weird because most chicks I've been with usually got things going. Probably because she's a bit shy early on. But when she warms up to you, she gets really outgoing, likes to joke around and talk. Nice girl overall. Also, she's hot. Straight up. And a fine back piece that was good to look at in doggy. Her body is on point, definitely not a catfish. She's FS and brought her own rubber jic, but I'd assume she's used to local guys, I'd recommend bringing your own. Although we started off with a BBBJ, I've heard she sometimes doesn't do bareback. I guess it all depends with her comfort. I went in almost fully trimmed. She supposedly started YG about 2 or so months ago, not sure how true it is. At some point she slipped her real name to me, started with a K, I forget. But it was a really good time, would revisit and recommend.

NightlLifer
07-16-17, 07:09
I contacted "her" she sent pics of the other ad that is put up everyday of the red head girl with cherry tattoos and braces. I've seen other post saying be very careful that the house she asks you to go to is being watched or on the radar. It's on Ageda road and I've heard bad things about it. If you value your job don't try it. Also her rates start at 200 for 45 min.Thanks for the heads up. She sent a pic but it wasn't cherry tattoo girl. Haven't seen her daily posts either. I wonder if they swapped considering this girl gave me the same general address.

DaddyBigStroke
07-17-17, 13:57
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Lenience
07-17-17, 15:20
OK so I'm going on a company paid cruise and one of the stops will be on Okinawa. I was just wondering are there any places that do the Nuru body rub / massage? As we will be only staying for one day I'm looking an incall type place that accepts foreigners. Although I'm half Asian I look more White than Asian.About a 10 minute walk from the passenger ship terminal is the famous Tsuji red-light district where all the soapies are. Or grab a taxi and just say "soap-rando". Daytime is better because they are not fussy about foreigners, but evenings are definitely possible. You will be invited. All you need to do is get to a price you're happy with (from 10,000 to 20,000 yen an hour) and maybe you'll get to see a photo of a provider. Very easy. Have fun. Read the forum!

DaddyBigStroke
07-17-17, 21:39
I selected Rin from OGE, but wow, she is niot what I expected. I wondered why her pic didn't show a lot of her body. That was my first and only warning that the rendezvous would go as I hoped. I should have stopped wondering, just said NO, and chose another woman! We met at a hotel, and she looked nothing like I imagined. Her hair color was black instead of brown as shown on the site. Her body was. Well, how can I put this in a nice way. She was a BIG girl! It was too late to change my mind, so we did the obligatory cleaning in the bath room. That is when I saw her naked. The girl had a gut! I mean it was a big gut! I couldn't see her snatch because her stomach was hanging over it. I thought to myself, ain't no way I'm going to hard from this girl. So we went to the bed, and she starts to give the most amazing sloppy head I have ever had. If I had any worries about "rising to the occasion," she made sure those worries were put to rest. The girl has mad DS skills! She easily took all of my man meat in her mouth. After about 3 minutes of pure bliss of her blowing the love whistle, I exploded in her mouth. The girl is a real trooper; she took it all in her mouth and spit it out in tissue. Not once did she gag. After that fabulous BJ, we just laid down and talked. She is a very nice friendly girl. Her GFE skills are almost as good as her pork gobbling skills. She offered FS with a condom, but I knew there was no way I was going to get it up for that. I politely refused, so she started the second BJ service. The result was the same, but this time I lasted longer than three minutes; maybe even four. Afterwards, I chatted with her until time was up.

So if you are in to big women, this girl is for you. If you are in to Grade AAAA dick milking skills, you won't go wrong with her. I will not repeat with her, because she was just too big. That was the ONLY problem I had with the experience. However, she is friendly, and I wouldn't mind getting to know her outside of her job.

HvyHitter81
07-18-17, 23:59
Gents,

Hello just getting to the island and was just going over some post about happenings on Oki. Some acronyms I'm not to sure of, haha. What's YP, is this a place?

I've scanned around both BP and CL.

Seeing if anyone has seen or heard of some of these girls. Ads read "Asian inked gal" "soft and sweet like cotton candy" these are two I keep seeing. And a new one I just saw is "To I've & GeT oRaL".

Seeing if any of you gents know if they are legit or stay away from.

Also are there any good legit Thai massages places that offer letting extra at the end. ?

Just getting here from the ROK.

Thanks pooners in advance.

AnthonyStark
07-21-17, 03:01
Gents,

Hello just getting to the island and was just going over some post about happenings on Oki. Some acronyms I'm not to sure of, haha. What's YP, is this a place?

I've scanned around both BP and CL.

Seeing if anyone has seen or heard of some of these girls. Ads read "Asian inked gal" "soft and sweet like cotton candy" these are two I keep seeing. And a new one I just saw is "To I've & GeT oRaL".

Seeing if any of you gents know if they are legit or stay away from.
Asian inked gal is legit -- she used to be KG a LONG time ago -- but can get a little dramatic / annoying. PM me if you want details.

"Soft and sweet" is a big question mark to me. People keep saying her apartment is under observation? I passed email with her (or her handler), struck me as too shady, so I pass.

I don't know "YP", but "YG" is probably "Yamato Girls".

I go over to the ROK from time to time, if you have a solid contact there in the general Seoul area, I'd appreciate it. Again, PM me.

Pocket Review. Na-se from OGE. Cute and enthusiastic, did all I asked (DATY, DATO, WS, BBBJ, etc.). Unsurprisingly older than advertised, but still decent. Very little English, but friendly and fun. Possible repeat.

GetPoppin
07-21-17, 08:00
Haven't heard a lot about these places anymore, has everyone found something better.

Beans5
07-23-17, 00:37
A few months ago I made a drunk call to KG around 1 am. An American guy answered the phone and took down the address. He let me know only one girl was in the area at the moment so I just said "that'll be fine" and he sent her my way. She showed up and my first reaction was —-ughhh—- small girl who looks like she was beaten by her boyfriend or something.

We go inside and I started asking about services and she told me that she thinks I picked the wrong girl. I told her I normally go down to tsuji to pick my regulars but couldn't drive as I was pretty drunk. Dunno if that convinced her but she immediately disrobed and asked me to do the same. She told me not to touch her breasts which was very odd. She started with BBBJ and must have changed her mind at that point. She pulled out a jacket and we went to mish. She said to me it's ok to suck my breasts if you want. They were tiny, almost nothing actually. Then she asked me if I liked dog style and I said it's my fav. Flipped her over and went to work on that end. Busted and she remained bent over with her gape right in my face as I recovered. That ending was pretty nice. I'm glad she gave me that final show honestly as it's good wanking memories.

HvyHitter81
07-23-17, 23:26
Well guess I had my first strip club experience. Haha.

Some I decided to tag along with some friends and head out to chi chi's with them just to tour the island a little bit and see if the strip club was going to offer up and extra.

So I'll keep this short.

Girls selection not all that maybe about 3-4 girls I would actually get dances from.

My boys by me couple lap dances and the girls are pretty pushy atleast the not so good ones.

So I get a lap dance from this hot chick, Japanese with a huge butt and nice ass. I think her name is Jasmine.

She gave me the vibe a little bit about maybe getting some extras during a VIP session. So WTH lets do it.

Go to the back and it was lame as fuck, she barely gets my dick out and just dry humps me the whole time and occasionally moves her thong to the side and rubs it on my cock that is out, no handy, no BBBJ. Nothing.

Just seeing if guys on here have anything on chi chi's or deja vu's. ?

Again the girls name is jasmine.

Oh well got to see what it was like. Never will repeat.

Cheers fellas.

GetPoppin
07-24-17, 21:50
Well guess I had my first strip club experience. Haha.

Some I decided to tag along with some friends and head out to chi chi's with them just to tour the island a little bit and see if the strip club was going to offer up and extra.

So I'll keep this short.

Girls selection not all that maybe about 3-4 girls I would actually get dances from.

My boys by me couple lap dances and the girls are pretty pushy atleast the not so good ones.

So I get a lap dance from this hot chick, Japanese with a huge butt and nice ass. I think her name is Jasmine.

She gave me the vibe a little bit about maybe getting some extras during a VIP session. So WTH lets do it.

Go to the back and it was lame as fuck, she barely gets my dick out and just dry humps me the whole time and occasionally moves her thong to the side and rubs it on my cock that is out, no handy, no BBBJ. Nothing.

Just seeing if guys on here have anything on chi chi's or deja vu's. ?

Again the girls name is jasmine.

Oh well got to see what it was like. Never will repeat.

Cheers fellas.Save your money, Strip clubs are only good for teasing.

Dutty Souf
07-26-17, 10:57
Anyone ever cancel on KG? I tried to make it, but I couldn't but I was like I'd be damn to pay for something I didn't get.

Dutty Souf
07-26-17, 10:59
I selected Rin from OGE, but wow, she is niot what I expected. I wondered why her pic didn't show a lot of her body. That was my first and only warning that the rendezvous would go as I hoped. I should have stopped wondering, just said NO, and chose another woman! We met at a hotel, and she looked nothing like I imagined. Her hair color was black instead of brown as shown on the site. Her body was. Well, how can I put this in a nice way. She was a BIG girl! It was too late to change my mind, so we did the obligatory cleaning in the bath room. That is when I saw her naked. The girl had a gut! I mean it was a big gut! I couldn't see her snatch because her stomach was hanging over it. I thought to myself, ain't no way I'm going to hard from this girl. So we went to the bed, and she starts to give the most amazing sloppy head I have ever had. If I had any worries about "rising to the occasion," she made sure those worries were put to rest. The girl has mad DS skills! She easily took all of my man meat in her mouth. After about 3 minutes of pure bliss of her blowing the love whistle, I exploded in her mouth. The girl is a real trooper; she took it all in her mouth and spit it out in tissue. Not once did she gag. After that fabulous BJ, we just laid down and talked. She is a very nice friendly girl. Her GFE skills are almost as good as her pork gobbling skills. She offered FS with a condom, but I knew there was no way I was going to get it up for that. I politely refused, so she started the second BJ service. The result was the same, but this time I lasted longer than three minutes; maybe even four. Afterwards, I chatted with her until time was up.

So if you are in to big women, this girl is for you. If you are in to Grade AAAA dick milking skills, you won't go wrong with her. I will not repeat with her, because she was just too big. That was the ONLY problem I had with the experience. However, she is friendly, and I wouldn't mind getting to know her outside of her job.Was she at least cute, smelled good? If she was like "Butta Face" and smelled like a chimney smoke stack, then no thanks. But I can get over all of that if cute / smells like candy. Just saying.

DaddyBigStroke
07-26-17, 22:40
Was she at least cute, smelled good? If she was like "Butta Face" and smelled like a chimney smoke stack, then no thanks. But I can get over all of that if cute / smells like candy. Just saying.She definitely isn't a Butta Face. She is cute woman with long hair. She was clean and didn't smell like a chimney. Everything about her was an A+ (especially her BBBJ) except her stomach. I want to add that I didn't ask for FS; she asked me cause she was super horny and wet. So go for it! I am sure you won't be disappointed.

MrEnding
07-29-17, 16:10
So I tried to get an appointment set up with Ai but the guy tells me she decided to take off for the night? Ummm ok so he offered me gal since she was the nearest available. I get to the hotel I see dudes sitting on the floor waiting and a guy with crutches LOL I'm like ok this is odd and I met up with the driver. He had another girl waiting and I'm thinking ok she thick I can get with this nope that's not the case we all had to wait in the lobby because all the rooms were full LOL I was like wtf that's why everyone is here. So finally the actual girl that was supposed to meet up with me came by and we finally had a room to go. So we get to the room, she tell me it's shower time. She take off her clothes and I was completely turned off. This girl was pregnant. I wanted to straight up bounce but already paid my money. After the shower we got to the bed but she couldn't get me off I told her I'm tired so she took me to the bathroom and gave me a bubble bath LOL afterwards we had a nice convo and found out she was half Japanese and half Venezuelan and after I bounced home. So guys do not pick GAL she is doing service while pregnant and be extra careful with the lecrin hotel!

BennyWangz
07-31-17, 07:39
Does anyone have intel on the CL provider "safe and fun"? Just wondering if she is LE or not, have a date confirmed at a love hotel, but I'm thinking twice about it.

CLFuckery
07-31-17, 13:29
Does anyone have intel on the CL provider "safe and fun"? Just wondering if she is LE or not, have a date confirmed at a love hotel, but I'm thinking twice about it.She is legit. And expensive. Pretty with a nice body, but expensive. And not very "sensual" if you're into that.

Lenience
08-03-17, 09:00
OK, so it says she's 46 but here's a switch: she actually looks much younger. Not bad looking, slender, very friendly and definitely experienced, she recently arrived from mainland.

She have me a soapie-style wash. On the bed she showed great skill with BBBJ, and after a few minutes I indicated I wanted her to ride me but she said uh, uh FS Is Not Happening. OK, that's a first for me with KG, but I know the law and the deal with KG.

We fooled around some more, had a first-class prostate massage, CIM, and swallow. On the way out I said next time the whole deal, and she said, maybe. She suggested she needs to get to know a guy before she gives FS.

DaddyBigStroke
08-03-17, 10:48
Enjoy some time with Christy recently. She looks nothing like her picture, but she is very pretty. She said the picture on site was different because she didn't want friends / family to recognize her. Fair enough, because like I said, she is very pretty. However, her measurements on the site were spot on. She is thick, but not fat, and has a very friendly personality. I was struggling with my kindergarten Japanese when she started speaking very good English. The meeting went as usual: showered, got a little soapy treatment, and went to the bed. We talked for a while and then she gave me covered BJ. The condom she used must have been as thick as electricians gloves, because I didn't feel a thing. After a lot of hard concentration and turbo speed by her, I was able to raise the flat enough to put inside her. Again, the thickness of the condom quickly killed that. So she gave me a good hand job to finish me. She showered, gargled, and return to bed where we talked until time was up. Then she left.

Although she is pretty and has a nice body, there won't be a repeat performance with her, because the condom totally killed any excitement.

GetPoppin
08-04-17, 22:09
Enjoy some time with Christy recently. She looks nothing like her picture, but she is very pretty. She said the picture on site was different because she didn't want friends / family to recognize her. Fair enough, because like I said, she is very pretty. However, her measurements on the site were spot on. She is thick, but not fat, and has a very friendly personality. I was struggling with my kindergarten Japanese when she started speaking very good English. The meeting went as usual: showered, got a little soapy treatment, and went to the bed. We talked for a while and then she gave me covered BJ. The condom she used must have been as thick as electricians gloves, because I didn't feel a thing. After a lot of hard concentration and turbo speed by her, I was able to raise the flat enough to put inside her. Again, the thickness of the condom quickly killed that. So she gave me a good hand job to finish me. She showered, gargled, and return to bed where we talked until time was up. Then she left.

Although she is pretty and has a nice body, there won't be a repeat performance with her, because the condom totally killed any excitement.Damn, sounds like a waste of money.

GetPoppin
08-04-17, 22:12
OK, so it says she's 46 but here's a switch: she actually looks much younger. Not bad looking, slender, very friendly and definitely experienced, she recently arrived from mainland.

She have me a soapie-style wash. On the bed she showed great skill with BBBJ, and after a few minutes I indicated I wanted her to ride me but she said uh, uh FS Is Not Happening. OK, that's a first for me with KG, but I know the law and the deal with KG.

We fooled around some more, had a first-class prostate massage, CIM, and swallow. On the way out I said next time the whole deal, and she said, maybe. She suggested she needs to get to know a guy before she gives FS.These girls be lying on the services they offer now? Damn almost ¥20,000 for. BJ? Forget that.

Structure313
08-05-17, 05:05

Although she is pretty and has a nice body, there won't be a repeat performance with her, because the condom totally killed any excitement.This is why I've only met with Reina from KG. I'm not trying to waste my hard earned money on someone who is going to either lie about their services, or provide something terrible. Might want to bring your own next time like I do, just to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Gizzmo915
08-05-17, 06:13
Anyone ever cancel on KG? I tried to make it, but I couldn't but I was like I'd be damn to pay for something I didn't get.I have canceled many times, I have stood them up walked away. They try to tell you that you have to pay but you don't. When you try to use them again they will say you have to pay a extra ¥5000 yen I then refuse and still give me service. They want your money they won't do anything.

DaddyBigStroke
08-05-17, 21:12
Damn, sounds like a waste of money.I agree with you. That's why I posted my experience here so others know what they can expect if they choose her.

DaddyBigStroke
08-05-17, 21:15
This is why I've only met with Reina from KG. I'm not trying to waste my hard earned money on someone who is going to either lie about their services, or provide something terrible. Might want to bring your own next time like I do, just to make sure this doesn't happen again.I didn't know I could bring my own. I'll do that next time.

Lenience
08-06-17, 13:08
These girls be lying on the services they offer now? Damn almost 20,000 for. BJ? Forget that.Never got schooled on the law here? They CANNOT legally offer vaginal sex for money. Have you ever seen it on KG?

And where in my post did you read I paid 20 K? More like half that, which aint so bad for a great 69 and CIM.

Please start posting useful stuff, Mr. Poppins.

GetPoppin
08-06-17, 14:16
Never got schooled on the law here? They CANNOT legally offer vaginal sex for money. Have you ever seen it on KG?

And where in my post did you read I paid 20 K? More like half that, which aint so bad for a great 69 and CIM.

Please start posting useful stuff, Mr. Poppins.Your right I assumed you paid the hotel package, so I apologize I didn't think you would drive all the way to Naha to get a lower price, if your okay with these girls lying about what's on there profile that's your choice. Some of us like to get what's expected.

Lenience
08-07-17, 00:48
Your right I assumed you paid the hotel package, so I apologize I didn't think you would drive all the way to Naha to get a lower price, if your okay with these girls lying about what's on there profile that's your choice. Some of us like to get what's expected.I guess you're a lot smarter about these things than me. So show us some profiles that says a girl offers FS. Or just one? Thanks.

Structure313
08-07-17, 02:32
I was able to meet up with this lady last night, after a brief back and forth through email. Nice looking with a body and tats that are on point! Very chatty though and can talk about many things, some even a bit weird, but after that you're good! Quick shower with more convo before moving to the bed. Decent BBBJ but she does get into a bit while I played with her pretty kitty. Strapped up and she jumped on for some CG which she needs some work on. Goes way too fast to start (unless you like that) but if you take control and slow her down it will be good. She is very petite although the curves are nice, and I was able to pick her up and flip her around for some mish while throwing her legs back and getting deep. She took me like a champ and began to cream all over me. Saved doggy for last and proceeded to pound her until I filled the bag. Cleaned up, talked about some more weird stuff and then I was on my way. The session itself was good and worth the time and price, and I will definitely give her another shot just for her body and tattoos alone. She does have some initial requirements though, PM me for those details if you're interested.

Structure.

GetPoppin
08-07-17, 20:43
I guess you're a lot smarter about these things than me. So show us some profiles that says a girl offers FS. Or just one? Thanks.You know for a fact the ladies don't put that on their profiles. However, the 2 ladies I ventured with did give FS. Your a senior member of the group I don't understand why you aren't getting more FS from them? I wasn't trying to call you out or get on a nerve. I was just simply saying, if your happy with everything thus far, then that's on you. Some of us wall beaters like to get our money's worth every time which includes FS. You might want to rethink your situation and find another spot which offers full service or find a GF whichever works for you Mr. Lenience.

Lenience
08-08-17, 01:21
but she said uh, uh FS Is Not Happening. OK, that's a first for me with KG.Damn, I sure hope the other wallbangers can read better than you. Yeah, first out of more than I can remember, and because I saw a new lady on KG I thought I'd see what she does. Call it, taking one for the side.

I get GFE-quality FS anytime I feel like it, and a much lower price than you grasshoppers. Sometimes I need a little variety though and am willing to go to Naha to do the research.

Gizzmo915
08-08-17, 01:22
There is a guy who has been taking pictures of the place and taking down Plate info. I would exercise extreme caution if you go to agenda to see her.

OmniGodOfUrAss
08-08-17, 03:23
Anyone have any recommendations for these girls? Any even a little bit frisky?

MysterX
08-08-17, 05:23
Greetings gents,

I've been lurking a little bit since moving to the international scene. I've made my rounds a little bit. Hit RGC up first but it was kinda slow and didn't see much. Meant to go to Chi Chi's first but they were closed. After seeing this report I went back.

It was exactly like you said it was. I didn't really go just for her, but to see what was on the menu. I was the first one that got there and all the girls were sitting around on their phones. Eventually some more guys showed up and that got the girls up from sitting down. After watching for a while, I did see Jasmine. I was inclined to leave but she actually asked for a dance and I agreed. Unfortunately her ass is Tupperware. I wasn't sure at first, but it was confirmed in VIP. The session pretty much went as reported before. I got a couple dances to see if she'd go further with more time. Fortunately she was called to the stage before I wasted any more money. I come from a land where $5 will show you a great time in the club. Having paid 10 X more at chichi's with a lot more limits has dissuaded me from returning.

Otherwise I've been to a couple massage places that have already been reported on. What I was curious if anyone has heard of a magazine called Doki Poki? It seems to be based in mainland but has a version for here. It's a monthly guide to local adult entertainment. Looks like it caters mainly to locals though.

HvyHitter81
08-09-17, 09:35
Greetings gents,

I've been lurking a little bit since moving to the international scene. I've made my rounds a little bit. Hit RGC up first but it was kinda slow and didn't see much. Meant to go to Chi Chi's first but they were closed. After seeing this report I went back.

It was exactly like you said it was. I didn't really go just for her, but to see what was on the menu. I was the first one that got there and all the girls were sitting around on their phones. Eventually some more guys showed up and that got the girls up from sitting down. After watching for a while, I did see Jasmine. I was inclined to leave but she actually asked for a dance and I agreed. Unfortunately her ass is Tupperware. I wasn't sure at first, but it was confirmed in VIP. The session pretty much went as reported before. I got a couple dances to see if she'd go further with more time. Fortunately she was called to the stage before I wasted any more money. I come from a land where $5 will show you a great time in the club. Having paid 10 X more at chichi's with a lot more limits has dissuaded me from returning.

Otherwise I've been to a couple massage places that have already been reported on. What I was curious if anyone has heard of a magazine called Doki Poki? It seems to be based in mainland but has a version for here. It's a monthly guide to local adult entertainment. Looks like it caters mainly to locals though.Yea, sorry to hear it went bad for you as well. Seems like they weren't too busy figured the girls would try harder maybe. But I guess not.

I'm with you on probably never returning. When I was there I know there was a couple girls in there that straight up offered FS to couple my buddies.

By the looks of them though, they were struggling to get customers. Jasmine is a pretty good looking chick so I'm pretty sure she makes pretty good tips by not offering any extras.

Was planning on checking out some other ones. Maybe DejaVu and see how that goes or there was another one I might check out. That's a hard maaaaybe.

If I do check these places out I'll definitely report on it.

MysterX
08-14-17, 16:11
I made the mistake of stopping by a few establishments Saturday night. I've been sort of working my way through the DN list. As I said Saturday night wasn't the night for it. A couple places I stopped by were full and had a hour or more waiting list. Also it was a little unnerving to walk in the door and several other american patrons immediately see you. Hopefully won't see them elsewhere. I hit Lohas, Chocolate, and Kyara. All about the same wash, rub and tug. While I was out walking around this one older rotund woman accosted me into a dilapidated club on the premise of a BJ. If she was 20 years younger and 50 lbs lighter I might have obliged. But the night was young and I didn't want to waste strength dealing with her. On the up side it was only 15. Later I saw her propositioning other guys walking by. Went to a few other R&Ts but it's pretty much all the same. I'm kinda OD'd on bubbles now so I'll probably fall back a little. One thing I was wondering was if anyone knew of more conspicuous places? Most of the ones I've been to leave you exposed for pretty much anyone passing by to see your entry and exit.

MysterX
08-14-17, 23:50
One thing I was wondering was if anyone knew of more conspicuous places? Most of the ones I've been to leave you exposed for pretty much anyone passing by to see your entry and exit.I meant 'LESS' conspicuous. Everywhere I've been either faces a major highway, shares a parking lot with other regular businesses, or the entrance is easily visible.

OreoCakes
08-18-17, 14:50
Few months back, stopped by 202 on a whim, door was locked but someone answered. A middle aged 5 at best. Lady had a nice nice big back dragon tattoo. Normal rub prices. Most of the apartment is closed off by sheets hanging, but was led to the bedroom in the. BAck to a small size bed with a radio. Massage was mediocre using just oils. The ending was interesting. She was very accommodating and even pulled her bikini bottom to the side while straddling me during the finish and rode her wet kitty up and down my member until I finished. I'm pretty sure FS was on the table but I didn't ask although the experience was very close to FS. She gave me a card with a. Number on it (Haru) saying she is one of 2 girls who work out of there. I have since tried to call to never get an answer. Stopped by 2 more times with no luck. Anyone have a legit schedule for them?

Question: has anyone tried the girls from Facebook? I've messaged a couple and they seem legit. And solid 7's and 8's. They offer FS. Of the 2 I messaged one wouldn't give a location just a vague area and offered to give a ride to the location called "pure bliss".

The other offered all day services just pick her up. Has anyone tried these?

Another one I'm curious about is a girl on CL named Maria, pretty expensive but damn hot. She will only be here until the 31st.

As with everyone on island. Looking for more places that offer extras aside the 2 known sub par close rnt's.

MysterX
08-19-17, 04:38
Another one I'm curious about is a girl on CL named Maria, pretty expensive but damn hot. She will only be here until the 31st.If you're talking about the Filipino / Spanish maria I bailed. There were a few ads claiming she is Trans, which might be true. Her pictures did come up on trans website when searching and she does have trans ads up. I messengered her to get some more info. She claimed to be a woman. Also she said she wanted 30 K for a "good time". Everything seemed kinda shady plus there was the exorbitant fee; turned me off to trying my luck.

Where's 202?

OreoCakes
08-19-17, 22:58
Where's 202?Just down the road from fingers. Same side.

MysterX
08-20-17, 09:46
Just down the road from fingers. Same side.I was trying to visit fingers last night for the first time. Couldn't find it in the dark so I gave up. Turns out I was totally in the wrong place. Fortunately I found it today, but to my dismay it was closed on Sunday. I tried looking, extensively, for the office but couldn't find it. Could you be more descriptive? Maybe a landmark or building description?

Thanks.

Lenience
08-22-17, 12:24
Getting really sick of KG's bull* sending out emails with the "special offer" that is only good until COB on the day of the offer. Trouble is, the email always shows up anywhere between an hour or two before COB, and on the next day. Come on guys, I'll go for it if you get your act together and send them out earlier.

Gizzmo915
08-25-17, 05:35
Maria is a tranny, she has been to Okinawa before under the t4 m sections before. All you have to do is google TS Maria Japan or Okinawa and her old post will come up. I saw one with her pictures and it was dated 2015 no way is that fake. She says she does anal as well!

Bobby836
08-26-17, 05:14
Maria is a tranny, she has been to Okinawa before under the t4 m sections before. All you have to do is google TS Maria Japan or Okinawa and her old post will come up. I saw one with her pictures and it was dated 2015 no way is that fake. She says she does anal as well!Maria, isn't a tranny! She's truly a genetic woman, got a child and even have a little scars left from her C-section during delivery. I spent my time with her for the 2nd time yesterday and she's absolutely awesome. She does good with her job. I'll keep coming back as long as I can afford it. Her pictures is real, in fact even better in person. I'd definitely recommend her.

SirCreep
08-27-17, 21:49
No drama please. Enough of this nonsense over Maria. Quite sure all of us have enough going on in our lives and trying to get a good nut in to relax but arguing over the original gender is not fruitful to this forum. Just stop.

GetPoppin
08-28-17, 01:15
No drama please. Enough of this nonsense over Maria. Quite sure all of us have enough going on in our lives and trying to get a good nut in to relax but arguing over the original gender is not fruitful to this forum. Just stop.Sticking to the basics of why we visit this site is all that matters. So with that being said. Harlem, Fingers are starting to get boring for everyone else to? Haven't heard much of anything about those 2 places. Payday is this weekend so I'm.

Trying to take recommendations on my next course of action.

Gizzmo915
08-28-17, 02:46
No drama please. Enough of this nonsense over Maria. Quite sure all of us have enough going on in our lives and trying to get a good nut in to relax but arguing over the original gender is not fruitful to this forum. Just stop.Nobody is arguing. As members of this group we should all be helping each other out and warning each other of these type of people. When I say worn I don't necessarily mean it in a bad way but people deserve to know what they are getting. [Deleted by Admin]. You can tell just by what they said and they only have one post on here and it so happens to be defending him. Either way people will believe what they want to believe our job as brothers is to put the information out there whether it be a new location a review on a location or exposing a hidden truth.

Structure313
08-28-17, 07:11
Getting really sick of KG's bull* sending out emails with the "special offer" that is only good until COB on the day of the offer. Trouble is, the email always shows up anywhere between an hour or two before COB, and on the next day. Come on guys, I'll go for it if you get your act together and send them out earlier.I've gotten the same emails and usually see them either midday or later on in the evening time. The downside to these specials though, is that they generally only apply to some of the girls who aren't getting much attention. I contacted them once and asked about seeing Reina down in Naha and was told that she is on a higher pay grade so the specials don't apply to her. The last time I called asking about them they only told me 2-3 girls that it applied to and none of them I had any interest in so I passed. I would go for it if I were you, just be sure to ask them who would he available for the special so you know upfront if it's worth it or not.

Structure.

Structure313
08-28-17, 07:21
No drama please. Enough of this nonsense over Maria. Quite sure all of us have enough going on in our lives and trying to get a good nut in to relax but arguing over the original gender is not fruitful to this forum. Just stop.I don't believe there is any drama here, just a discussion on a provider from what I can see. The people need to know the truth before making a decision to pay for services and if someone isn't being truthful, that can become a major problem for either the provider, monger or both! From my vantage point, the proof is out there that Maria is a tranny, can't deny posts that can be found on the internet by doing a simple search. Nobody really cares if she had a complete change just be honest about it and not post strictly as a woman. [Deleted by Admin] I did my research which was why I chose not to contact her myself. Just my two cents.

Structure.

SirCreep
08-29-17, 13:45
After a shameful encounter with Gal from KG. (Mechanical BJ only but of course with her being preggos I should've known better. She tried asking me about girls I had before who gave FS and I played dumb.) I decided to take a break from the american deriherus to try my luck with new girls at the soaps.

Harem: Yuri seems a little puzzled since I stopped requesting her but then again she shouldn't be hurting for business at this point. Asked for any girl to try something new. Big mistake, got Megumi who looks quite a bit like Kei from last year but more weight, an older look that screams high mileage. Looks are a 4. I figured cash is paid why not, so we start the rub and did the flip, usually I try my luck and get them horny for extras but I didn't even want it at that point. I noticed something about her that made me go limp. Decontaminated and left. Don't ever get her. Service / attitude 0/0.

Kyara: Had a girl who used to go the extra distance but no longer there. Decided to try looking for another girl with similar qualities. Got I believe "MIku". Told me the other girl was booked up for the night but she was available. They way she mentioned how it was only her was odd like I was settling for less. Thought to myself it had to be better than my last trip to Harem. She looked slightly better than Megumi but nothing really worth noting. Had a couple of tattoos. Looks 5. Service was meh, she did her best to get little man up but the mechanical HJ and robotic demeanor killed the mood. Service / mood 5/10 lackluster but at least she's giving a HJ and didn't scare me off like the last trip.

Anyone else have reports on the FB masseuse from Naha?

Pheezy
08-31-17, 02:24
Could the expert posters of this site offer a new poster where the best spots are in Okinawa, specifically in the Camp Foster area? Thanks, appreciate any advice.

SirCreep
08-31-17, 12:19
Gave the masseuse from Naha a try. When she first pulled up she was in a dress as mentioned before. Face was cute and her figure gave hints of her being thick but still good. Meet up, paid 10 k and took a shower. She chose to stay and play on her phone. Attitude started giving me vibes similar to what's described with Asian ink girl. Noticed she didn't bring a bag or any supplies. Then she finally admitted to not having lotion or oil. We then spent the next few minutes looking for substitute and salvaged "something". She then stripped and I saw some flab that just wasn't attractive. She starts the massage that I instantly not impressed with. Asked for a BJ and she asks if I'm clean, yep and have proof of it. Then she gives a price that I'm okay with considering the last review on her. She begins and its nothing impressive and rather unenthusiastic. Tits were big so I figured I give those a try but she didn't want me playing with her nips. Asked what was okay and she gave a bitchy look then shrugged so now there are multiple minuses in my scorecard for her. She sucks a little more then says she doesn't feel comfortable and tries to do a boob job and HJ. After about 30 min into all of this she asks me to hurry and pop. I just said stop told her I'm done. Didn't argue about her initial pay but told her no tip. Had a nasty little back and forth and parted ways. Overall looks: 6, Attitude: 3 and 1 for service.

Made my possibly last trip to harem. Got chose Kana this time. Pretty cute, early thirties but still very cute. Speaks decent English and loves chatting. Cute frame and IMO the cutest girl Harem has. Got her topless and played with her boobs that are small and cute but that's furthest I got. Had a fun time in general but not much other than an okay HJ. Looks: 7.5 Attitude: 8 Service: 7. May repeat if I am in the mood for a normal are / T experience but as of now I prefer more bang per buck. That's all I have for you gents.

Earlier I had a response for the drama with "Maria" but I guest that post didn't make it through. I agree with you guys with making sure fellow mongers that she isn't what she claims to be. But I am very sure she was trying on here trying to say otherwise but I guess name dropping that suspicious member resulted in my earlier post not coming through.

Lenience
09-01-17, 03:39
I'm a little tired of the sleaziness of this place, but it's one of the cheapest soapies down in Naha. And I'll never get tired of even just looking at Shiho. What a body! And a great performer, the whole nine yards.

Strokes123
09-02-17, 09:21
Looking for a fun place that does quickies. I would prefer a place that houses women with a developed frame. Not attracted to skinny girls; but I don't like the so-called BBW as well. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jabird
09-13-17, 04:32
Do JP have permission to arrest us if we are in off limits establishments or just shore patrol?

Leonidas0219
09-15-17, 01:08
Do JP have permission to arrest us if we are in off limits establishments or just shore patrol?From how it was explained to me by a naval security forces Chief. Japanese police can only arrest you if you're already suspected of a crime or if they're working in tandem with military officials. Shore patrol can only hold you on site until military police, jag, NCIS, etc comes and takes you into custody.

Salamat Po
09-15-17, 07:48
Do JP have permission to arrest us if we are in off limits establishments or just shore patrol?No they don't, the restriction only can be enforced by the base. Not only that but nobody can legally come up to you and apprehend you if they cannot ID you. Their tactic these days (base people) is to take a picture of you and send to parent commands for identification.

Salamat Po
09-18-17, 13:22
Do JP have permission to arrest us if we are in off limits establishments or just shore patrol?By the way keep in mind that every business operating in Tsuji soapland is completely legal under Japanese law. Every major city has a designated area where these businesses are allowed to run.

You being there and doing business is not against Japanese law, its just a policy the base has put in place to protect SOFA status members. Now, if you are willing to take the risk of being caught is another issue. If you are military, civilian, or contractor and get caught in the area, the legal office on base now has the authority to take action. As military or civil service, the DoD can take punitive measures against you, if you are a contractor, that means that you will most likely have your SOFA privileges revoked and your immigration status will change. For contractors, this means you probably will be fired by the company who hired you for disobeying the SOFA policies set in place by the CG.

My advice to those who desire to venture to these places is to choose a location in a different city that has not been placed on the prohibited list; there are many of them throughout Japan.

My personal opinion though is that it is unfortunate that Tsuji is off limits because there aren't many soap areas in Japan where foreigners will be welcomed with open arms. Fukuoka, Osaka, and Tokyo are alternatives to Naha.

Salamat!

GetPoppin
10-03-17, 02:46
Did everyone already PCS or find girlfriends? This is my favorite site to read. Come on people post up!

SirCreep
10-04-17, 04:59
Did everyone already PCS or find girlfriends? This is my favorite site to read. Come on people post up!I think folks are sticking with what's already known and not trying anything new. That or if you find a good thing between you and your masseuse then I recommend keeping it between the two of you until you had your fill. As of now I know Fingers is still a hot spot. Harem is starting to raise concern over how clean are the girls. A few guys said Yuri doesn't keep up on her shaving and hygiene all the time. A few guys said Megumi might have scabies. Kana is the only one I really enjoy but only for chatting. No extras means I'm better off just flirting with her at the bar.

Men's Relaxation behind Koza is still a bust. (Unless one of you guys is getting lucky with Miyu and having some fun).

Rilaqua is just Cute Girls with decent hand skills. Nothing to write home about. Just like Lohas.

I'm guessing Vanilla / Aqua is lackluster since no one is saying anything about there.

KG is a dead end. Was a fan of Hime but she disappeared. Reina is a favorite but her mileage is a thing. Kumi. Last resort. Gal? Hell no.

GetPoppin
10-04-17, 19:05
I think folks are sticking with what's already known and not trying anything new. That or if you find a good thing between you and your masseuse then I recommend keeping it between the two of you until you had your fill. As of now I know Fingers is still a hot spot. Harem is starting to raise concern over how clean are the girls. A few guys said Yuri doesn't keep up on her shaving and hygiene all the time. A few guys said Megumi might have scabies. Kana is the only one I really enjoy but only for chatting. No extras means I'm better off just flirting with her at the bar.

Men's Relaxation behind Koza is still a bust. (Unless one of you guys is getting lucky with Miyu and having some fun).

Rilaqua is just Cute Girls with decent hand skills. Nothing to write home about. Just like Lohas.

I'm guessing Vanilla / Aqua is lackluster since no one is saying anything about there.

KG is a dead end. Was a fan of Hime but she disappeared. Reina is a favorite but her mileage is a thing. Kumi. Last resort. Gal? Hell no.Thanks for your reply, I can understand what you mean. Fingers is a good spot I was able to stop by last weekend. I was met by the taller chick. Extras provided for an additional cost. No complaints on service. That's sad to hear about Harem having so many issues. So going to stop by this weekend, but now seems doubtful. You Rub is a good spot also. Haven't gotten in extras but offer 20 minutes ¥5000. I'm still looking for room 202? They have another spot to the right of new century make check it out soon. What spot behind Kozu arexyou referring to?

LitLife
10-12-17, 19:01
What's the best spots to get a quick BJ around here?

Structure313
10-14-17, 12:15
I think folks are sticking with what's already known and not trying anything new. That or if you find a good thing between you and your masseuse then I recommend keeping it between the two of you until you had your fill. As of now I know Fingers is still a hot spot. Harem is starting to raise concern over how clean are the girls. A few guys said Yuri doesn't keep up on her shaving and hygiene all the time. A few guys said Megumi might have scabies. Kana is the only one I really enjoy but only for chatting. No extras means I'm better off just flirting with her at the bar.

KG is a dead end. Was a fan of Hime but she disappeared. Reina is a favorite but her mileage is a thing. Kumi. Last resort. Gal? Hell no.I'm with SirCreep on this one things are pretty dead and nothing really new has surfaced. I've seen Reina at KG once and haven't gone back because I know her mileage is long. Seen the CL chick Asian Inked Gal a couple of times which I've had no complaints about with service. Took a trip down to NAHA and wanted to visit the soapie Peachpai but when I got down there I found out it was a Japanese only place. Sucks because this particular one has all of the girls with big tits which is my favorite. Other than that you can't go wrong with Fingers and I enjoyed some time with Nana about two weeks ago.

I've never been to any of the other places listed, and the one spot up in Kin town is hit or miss because there is only one girl there.

DragonKni
10-14-17, 14:33
How can I find Fingers?

DragonKni
10-14-17, 14:35
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

CLFuckery
10-15-17, 01:41
Anyone know anything about Girls Escort Okinawa? Seemed to have popped up out of nowhere. They have a twitter at GEOkinawa and their website lists loads of available hotels, but weirdly Chatan's Lecrin is not one of them.

Mongerel79
10-15-17, 14:52
Yup. Not great around right now. I've tried to stop by Fingers a couple of times the past two weeks, but it's gotten "way" too popular. Always two cars out front, or if not, the door is locked. Don't feel like hanging out on a well trafficked road with my why-plate waiting for Nana, who's fun, but. Lots of miles now.

Hit up Men's Relaxation again, but same ol' bust. No negotiating for any extras with any of the girls. Got a cute little spinner named 'Sumide', or something like that, last time I went and thought I might be on to something because she was more friendly, but even speaking Japanese and offering quite a tip, she still shook her head and said something about getting in trouble.

Still, if you're just going for the soapy massage, hers was really good and she was very energetic.

I'd stay away from URub, or whatever it's called out gate 1 as it's even worse than MR. Haven't had anything but methodical and lackluster normal service there. Only been twice, but, seems too close for comfort and the place is dirty.

Anyone have any other suggestions? KG and the like seem like way too much of a hassle and too expensive to gamble on, but I'd really love to find anything else that's FS.

JollyGreen
10-17-17, 07:05
Love this forum.

Haven't seen people taking risk as much with KG or anything. But I took the leap.

Two girls from KG.

First one is Daia.

Rare occasion shows up on the roster. Girl from Osaka. If your a fan of Gal you'll have a great. She terrible only thing good about her is her tattoo.

Body: 3 plump no tits and no form of an ass.

Personality: whiny, complaining talks about negative stuff and people. Says she only like black guys. But the black guy she like has light skinned (doesn't make sense).

Service: like gal. Mechanical blowjob not worth the time.

Next person is sayaka:

Appearance and body: 6-7. (My scale might need calibration) average face. Big tits nice form of an ass something good for the eyes.

Personality 8: goofy. She makes you comfortable and speak good English but can ask questions. Easy to tell her shut and she won't ask questions. But talking to her made me want to get naughty.

Service: 5 could be higher. Blowjob skills are decent. She tried pazzuri aka titty fucking. Wanted to 69 wasn't down for that. But thing that irkked me was before the session she said no FS which I understood completely but she kept saying it like it was a update your antivirus system. Plus I couldn't blow. Time was over so. I force myself to nut using my hand. And the chick wouldn't help just told me times up. Girl needs some training.

First time writing a post. I usually just read post.

SirCreep
10-24-17, 04:50
Thanks for your reply, I can understand what you mean. Fingers is a good spot I was able to stop by last weekend. I was met by the taller chick. Extras provided for an additional cost. No complaints on service. That's sad to hear about Harem having so many issues. So going to stop by this weekend, but now seems doubtful. You Rub is a good spot also. Haven't gotten in extras but offer 20 minutes 5000. I'm still looking for room 202? They have another spot to the right of new century make check it out soon. What spot behind Kozu arexyou referring to?Sorry for late reply. If you're leaving Kadena gate 2 make the right just before music town then the very next right. It's the end of the street on the left. Prices are average but HJ special is 4 k yen if you want a quicky tug. Miyu is very robotic, bone thin to a point it looks unhealthy and a huge turnoff. Rio is decent looking with nice tits. I've been able to get them out but she'll try rushing the tug to make you pop quickly and send you on your way. No enthusiasm there. But sometimes I'd see the same mongers there in the waiting area who the girls great with a smile so I'm guessing I haven't gone enough to get preferential treatment.

Still waiting for a report in the aqua are / t before checking out.

OmniGodOfUrAss
10-29-17, 07:41
This forum used to be more hopping but it has tapered off over the years. Haven't been to KG for a long time. The only one I ever saw used quit, and though a girl is working there with the same name, I doubt it's the same one. Fingers is hit and miss. There used to be a chick there that was a go-to girl, but she is no longer there either, and if the stories coming out of there are true, I want to stay as far away as I can from that dependent-grubbing-PX-in-the-sky hag. Never been to Harem. Don't know where it is so I cannot comment. I've been to Lohas, but as everyone says, it's a strike out. The Relaxation place by Koza is never fucking open. Mermaid, a favorite, is gone. As for Craigslist, I have only ever had Asian Ink Gal, and I was turned off by her attitude and barrage of questions. The others seem either trashy, bait-and-switch, or too good to be true (Po-Po).

To be honest, and to answer your question as to why it's so quiet, I got me a girl from steady kindness and generosity. I'm sure others have too in one form or another. It was random, certainly not planned, but glorious. As for me, I have gone from paying extras at work to meeting at her place. Don't ask, I'm not giving her up. My advice is to be overly nice, generous with your money, honest, and a little daring. For me, I told her I liked her ass, then about fifteen minutes later, I was fucking it. Was super gentle, gradual, and gracious. Then generous with her tip afterwards. To pull these girls you got to be all that and more. The money though, that's the big part. Most people on here are looking for dirty cheap, and it shows. I invested over 500 $ in tips before I got to her place. Now, I can roll up when ever and she's DTAF.

MysterX
10-30-17, 10:02
This forum used to be more hopping but it has tapered off over the years. Haven't been to KG for a long time. The only one I ever saw used quit, and though a girl is working there with the same name, I doubt it's the same one. Fingers is hit and miss. There used to be a chick there that was a go-to girl, but she is no longer there either, and if the stories coming out of there are true, I want to stay as far away as I can from that dependent-grubbing-PX-in-the-sky hag. Never been to Harem. Don't know where it is so I cannot comment. I've been to Lohas, but as everyone says, it's a strike out. The Relaxation place by Koza is never fucking open. Mermaid, a favorite, is gone. As for Craigslist, I have only ever had Asian Ink Gal, and I was turned off by her attitude and barrage of questions. The others seem either trashy, bait-and-switch, or too good to be true (Po-Po).

To be honest, and to answer your question as to why it's so quiet, I got me a girl from steady kindness and generosity. I'm sure others have too in one form or another. It was random, certainly not planned, but glorious. As for me, I have gone from paying extras at work to meeting at her place. Don't ask, I'm not giving her up. My advice is to be overly nice, generous with your money, honest, and a little daring. For me, I told her I liked her ass, then about fifteen minutes later, I was fucking it. Was super gentle, gradual, and gracious. Then generous with her tip afterwards. To pull these girls you got to be all that and more. The money though, that's the big part. Most people on here are looking for dirty cheap, and it shows. I invested over 500 $ in tips before I got to her place. Now, I can roll up when ever and she's DTAF.Good Report. I won't ask you to say exactly where you found her at but pointers? Like was it really random on the street? At a MP? DH? Some of the girls I've meet seem to be warm up to me but I try not to mix business with pleasure.

Also in the way of report I went out to Harem last week. It was closed for some strange reason (it was normal business hours) as a back up I went to Chocolat. They must have given me the worst girl working. Started out with a lack luster massage that was hardly strong enough to really do anything. However that's not what I came for. On the flip it was awkward and mechanical like she didn't know what she was doing. I'd been there before and gotten the mat washing but this time just opted for the massage. Both times I was able to finish but it was not satisfying. I think I'll take them off my list.

ArrogantBstrd
11-02-17, 05:57
What's the best spots to get a quick BJ around here?Figure out what a pinsaro is. They're usually 7500 yen-10000 yen for 45 minutes all-you-can-drink / all-she-can-suck (BBBJCIM). Very, very, VERY sketchy place. One pinsaro had curtains stapled to the ceiling.

There should be one in Okinawa City and a few more in Tsuji / Matsuyama.

ArrogantBstrd
11-02-17, 06:02
Take a walk through Yoshihara. You may find something interesting.

OmniGodOfUrAss
11-03-17, 07:19
Good Report. I won't ask you to say exactly where you found her at but pointers? Like was it really random on the street? At a MP? DH?.Don't know what an MP or DH is. Sorry.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

MysterX
11-06-17, 09:26
Don't know what an MP or DH is. Sorry.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!My bad, Massage Parlor or Delivery Health.

On a side note, has anyone ever been to a regular aestheticism apart from the ones on days navi? I've seen plenty and some that are closer to me than on that list. I'm tempted to try but I don't want an awkward experience that could get me in trouble.

OmniGodOfUrAss
11-10-17, 23:53
My bad, Massage Parlor or Delivery Health.Massage parlor.

NewOki
11-12-17, 03:01
I'm with SirCreep on this one things are pretty dead and nothing really new has surfaced. I've seen Reina at KG once and haven't gone back because I know her mileage is long. Seen the CL chick Asian Inked Gal a couple of times which I've had no complaints about with service. Took a trip down to NAHA and wanted to visit the soapie Peachpai but when I got down there I found out it was a Japanese only place. Sucks because this particular one has all of the girls with big tits which is my favorite. Other than that you can't go wrong with Fingers and I enjoyed some time with Nana about two weeks ago.

I've never been to any of the other places listed, and the one spot up in Kin town is hit or miss because there is only one girl there.Any places in American Village?

TheGaijin
11-13-17, 02:54
Hello all, long time reader, first time poster.

I met a girl on Tinder who was visiting Okinawa for a "wedding". Pretty obvious now that was a cover up, she is offering full service in Naha central hotel. At first I had no clue she was an escort because we had planned to meet for coffee, then she asked me to come over at night. As we talked more she finally informed me that she charges. She first threw out the ridiculous price of 30,000 ¥ for one session. Gave her a flat out no, and firmly offered 15,000 for on session which she agreed to, including BBJ.

Like I said, we met on tinder and the conversation moved to Instagram. Her username is jammylicious03.

P.S.: I didn't pay for her services, I'm still trying to negotiate lower since I'm a Jew.

Lenience
11-13-17, 13:23
Yes, it's open for business. But not more than ten ladies on a busy night. Lots of local guys standing, walking, and driving around. Ladies stay well hidden inside doorways. The usual, 5 K for 15 minutes and 10 K for 30, but they up-sell by withholding the goodies for the 10 K course like 69, BBBJ, cowgirl. Some good-looking young gals though.

OmniGodOfUrAss
11-14-17, 04:18
Anyone know if Power up spa is still open? Or if she moved somewhere else?

Structure313
12-08-17, 15:22
I finally got around to meeting up with AI from KG, after a few mongers in here gave some favorable opinions on her. Was actually surprised at how she looked in person, actually had a pretty nice body and was relatively short as well. Took care of the preliminary stuff and got down to business. Her BBBJ skills are very good and if you don't stop her to move on to other things, she will try to milk you dry! All positions were on the menu and she even allowed me to paint her nice round ass too. She is definitely a fun time and worth multiple trips which I'm planning on doing soon. Reina is still tops in my book however AI can get down and take care of business.

Structure.

LongStroker
12-11-17, 07:12
Has anyone tried the girls off meet me that day they are located in Naha but you need to contact their boss to book them? Also has anyone tried Juna from harem?

SirCreep
12-12-17, 18:39
Has anyone tried the girls off meet me that day they are located in Naha but you need to contact their boss to book them? Also has anyone tried Juna from harem?I don't know about your first question but I can tell you after two encounters that I don't recommend Juna. The first time I got her was when Yuri used to be there and she was busy. Got juna who on the Japanese site says is a halfie. Not very good looking and body is nothing to write home about. No extras and no touching even with tip. Rather blunt and bitchy tone to her. Massage was lacking but I soldiered on hoping for a good switch but during the flip I told her to stop and just asked for a rinse. Avoided her for the longest time after that.

Months later I made a return and tried to reserve a specific girl one day but when I paid and went to the back Juna came in the door and I thought to myself (oh hell no). Asked what happened to the other chick and suddenly she didn't know english. Again midway through before the flip I stopped her, rinsed and left. Got exactly the same service as before. After that encounter and the news Yuri quit I bid farewell to Harem.

Also, be careful about requesting Megumi. You'll know what I mean when you see her.

DickStarbuck
12-14-17, 11:32
Longtime lurker, but this'll be my first post.

There have been a lot of ads on Craigslist in the Casual Encounters section that seem like bullshit. Most are. There are some that seem somewhat legit. Be careful of these. I recently contacted someone on CL and left my Kik address. A little later, I received a message in broken English. I googled the username and found that she is an extortionist. It seems like she will direct you her Facebook and ask you to add her. Once you do, she will have all your contacts.

I've also browsed around on Tagged and found the same scam. Be careful. Giving these scammers access to your contacts on Facebook and Kik can give them the leverage to damage your reputation. From what I've read on various sites, these extortionists can ask for $200 or more.

I've seen a lot of suspect ads on CL and assumed they were OSI, but it seems more likely that they are extortionists. Be smart.

Epel123
12-15-17, 07:30
Looking for good contacts or spots here in Okinawa.

Structure313
12-21-17, 13:59
So after having some success with both Reina and AI, I decided to take a chance on someone new this time around. Saw pics of Miwa and took a chance on her. Complete waste of time. Occasional BBBJ, with a rub and nothing more although she tries to tease and make it seem like it's until you're ready to move on to the next round. YMMV however I wouldn't waste my time with this one unless you prefer wasting $$$ on a rub.

Structure.

Deas135
12-22-17, 23:00
Hello!

! I just got here not to long ago, and have to say I like oki alright. Me and a buddy tried the soapies and that was an interesting experience to say the least! Not use to all the handi massages either. This is an interesting island. If anybody has suggestions on any current stuff. That be great! Soapies are quite pricey after awhile It seems. I see KG has mixed reviews, what other gems are their?

Structure313
12-26-17, 15:47
I don't know about your first question but I can tell you after two encounters that I don't recommend Juna. The first time I got her was when Yuri used to be there and she was busy. Got juna who on the Japanese site says is a halfie. Not very good looking and body is nothing to write home about. No extras and no touching even with tip. Rather blunt and bitchy tone to her. Massage was lacking but I soldiered on hoping for a good switch but during the flip I told her to stop and just asked for a rinse. Avoided her for the longest time after that.

Months later I made a return and tried to reserve a specific girl one day but when I paid and went to the back Juna came in the door and I thought to myself (oh hell no). Asked what happened to the other chick and suddenly she didn't know english. Again midway through before the flip I stopped her, rinsed and left. Got exactly the same service as before. After that encounter and the news Yuri quit I bid farewell to Harem.

Also, be careful about requesting Megumi. You'll know what I mean when you see her.I've gone passed Harem on multiple occasions but have never stopped in. From the looks of how things are going over there I may not ever make a trip. What's worse is that you weren't even allowed to touch her even with offering up a tip wow. Sorry to hear that you've gone through that more than once with this girl, but thanks for the update to help keep others from having the same experience.

Structure.

GetPoppin
01-15-18, 19:18
This forum is so quiet, did everyone already find their favorite girl or what. Share all that intel.

TexTrainer
01-31-18, 11:28
Hello guys,

I was member of USASG back in the states and it was very informative when traveling around different states, happy to see the same type of forum exists Internationally. I have been on the island for three weeks and the only place I have tried so far is Oil Angels. Went there this past Saturday and the girl was cute but nothing to brag about, she had a decent body in bathing suite. The oil / soap table shower was pretty and of course the he is always good.

Went back to Oil Angels again tonight because Fingers was a bust, sliding door was locked and waited for 30 minutes but still nothing. Back at Oil Angels it was a heavier girl but she had some decent boobs, made a rookie mistake and paid for 70 minutes and she was finished in like 40 minutes. I will admit her "massage" and technique on the flip wasn't that bad, it does not appear extras like FS is offered at Oil Angels. I could be wrong.

Also wanted to receive some info. On tipping. In the states the norm at AMP is 60 at door and 40 tip if massage was good w / he. It is appropriate to tip here or whatever you pay at the door is all you need to pay period.

Looking into trying out the Soap Houses in Naha this weekend or may call a KG, whatever is decided will definitely leave a post.

Tex.

Lenience
02-01-18, 15:56
Hello guys,

I was member of USASG back in the states and it was very informative when traveling around different states, happy to see the same type of forum exists Internationally. I have been on the island for three weeks and the only place I have tried so far is Oil Angels. Went there this past Saturday and the girl was cute but nothing to brag about, she had a decent body in bathing suite. The oil / soap table shower was pretty and of course the he is always good.

Went back to Oil Angels again tonight because Fingers was a bust, sliding door was locked and waited for 30 minutes but still nothing. Back at Oil Angels it was a heavier girl but she had some decent boobs, made a rookie mistake and paid for 70 minutes and she was finished in like 40 minutes. I will admit her "massage" and technique on the flip wasn't that bad, it does not appear extras like FS is offered at Oil Angels. I could be wrong.

Also wanted to receive some info. On tipping. In the states the norm at AMP is 60 at door and 40 tip if massage was good w / he. It is appropriate to tip here or whatever you pay at the door is all you need to pay period.

Looking into trying out the Soap Houses in Naha this weekend or may call a KG, whatever is decided will definitely leave a post.

Tex.Tex, the no tipping custom applies everywhere, including sex establishments. It's not expected.

KG: Keep in mind that FS is not officially on the menu. Some girls won't, I'd say like 1 out of 3 refuse, so read the reports here.

Soaplands: To get the best price, settle with the tout before you get out of the car. Business is slow and there are more houses than ever, so you can negotiate. If you wait and are invited inside to look at photos, it's too late because they will just show you a menu with "course" prices. I like the corner with Splash, President and a few others because the touts know the others are all ready to offer you a lower price. If you have a little Japanese ability you should not have to pay more than 15,000 for an hour, and less if you're a hard bargainer.

TexTrainer
02-03-18, 17:45
I finally got around to meeting up with AI from KG, after a few mongers in here gave some favorable opinions on her. Was actually surprised at how she looked in person, actually had a pretty nice body and was relatively short as well. Took care of the preliminary stuff and got down to business. Her BBBJ skills are very good and if you don't stop her to move on to other things, she will try to milk you dry! All positions were on the menu and she even allowed me to paint her nice round ass too. She is definitely a fun time and worth multiple trips which I'm planning on doing soon. Reina is still tops in my book however AI can get down and take care of business.

Structure.Structure, really appreciate all your spot-on reviews. I saw AI tonight and she was a lot of fun. She is true to her profile on the KG website, she is thicker but carries it very well. We did the mutual shower, those boobs are awesome to soap up and just play with. Onto the bed she does give a really good BBBJ. After BBBJ for awhile she got on her back and I began sucking on them big tits and playing with her between her legs. Everything seem to happen naturally with her, no pressure. While FIV I could feel her becoming very excited and I went for the g-spot by curling my middle finger and doing the "come here" motion and she had a very hard and wet orgasm. She then went back to BBBJ until I was rock hard to begin the FS positions, put on the condom and she rode for a bit and then finished in K9. I had a very good time with AI and will probably repeat with her in the future. Again, she is no spinner but she really has a nice body for a thicker girl.

Tex.

JayJay3495
02-05-18, 07:50
Does anyone have any experiences with Yukina by any chance of any recommendations on the other girls or other places?

JollyGreen
02-07-18, 03:52
Does anyone have any experiences with Yukina by any chance of any recommendations on the other girls or other places?Yukina use to be decent a few years ago. She very picky. Recommended some fellow monger and got bad reviews. Some said her BBJ wasn't good. Another didn't even get to go to the room she saw him and left with the driver. I have tried her a long time ago and I had a good time but I heard she change so I always skipped her. Seem the only decent girls in KG that does the whole package is Reina, AI, old wolf Nanami and Lulu.

Dutty Souf
02-07-18, 12:50
Does anyone have any experiences with Kunia by any chance of any recommendations on the other girls or other places?Also anyone have experience with Mika?

JollyGreen
02-10-18, 07:30
Hopefully she will be on next week but would like to know if anyone tried a new girl name Tiffany from KG.

TexTrainer
02-11-18, 02:26
This used to be UTime and did my research but with new name and what other research I did found the therapists seem to be ladyboys from Indonesian. Is this true or are there non-ladyboy therapist in this place?

Also, has anyone been to Ala Relaxation, I think it's a guy therapist. Anyone confirm.

Thanks,

Tex.

GetPoppin
02-13-18, 21:58
It's called Urub now. Go with the 20 min Bubble massage with Mina. She doesn't give any extras but does a great job. I haven't seen or heard about Lady-boys being at this spot.

This used to be UTime and did my research but with new name and what other research I did found the therapists seem to be ladyboys from Indonesian. Is this true or are there non-ladyboy therapist in this place?

Also, has anyone been to Ala Relaxation, I think it's a guy therapist. Anyone confirm.

Thanks,

Tex.

GetPoppin
02-13-18, 22:02
Mika's picture is misleading, in person she looks in her upper 40's and possible Down syndrome as well. No need to try Mika I already did and would not pay to go back, even though I was able to FS I wouldn't go another round.

Also anyone have experience with Mika?

TexTrainer
02-14-18, 10:15
After trying to get into Fingers for the first time in a couple weeks I finally made it into the infamous "locked door, come back in 30 minutes". I saw Manami, the taller of the three per what she told me. She told me Nana is shorter with huge boobs and Miho is the other one that is skinny with nice boobs. Manami was not bad in my opinion, I'm tall and see a Japanese tall girl like her was a nice surprise, body was decent. After only going to Oil Angels was surprised at the type of attention and different soap bath that was offered at Fingers. Manami was not shy on the flip to jump on the table and positioned my legs up and around her. She positioned herself with boobs right at the same level as my happy member while giving it a nice soapy oil rubdown, she was playing with my ass at the same type. She did allow me to pull her bobs out and soap up her nipples and rub on them while she took me to a very happy place. Was definitely impressed in her technique and playfulness. I did not inquire on extras with Manami. Does anyone know if available with her? If so what is the going rate? Also, I have seen reviews on Nana or Nina and I believe she does offer extra, is her extra FS and what is the going price for her?

Will definitely go back to Fingers, making appointments in the future though. Too many time the door is locked when trying before.

Tex.

Mongerel79
02-14-18, 22:17
Does anyone know if available with her? If so what is the going rate? Also, I have seen reviews on Nana or Nina and I believe she does offer extra, is her extra FS and what is the going price for her?In my experience, an extra 5 K yen will get you FS with any of the ladies at Fingers. Of course, keep in mind the reason that door is often locked is that you're tunnel buddies with a lot of other dudes, so be careful.

Nana is cute, but pretty chubby. Those tits are real nice though. Miho is adorable and has a sexy spinner body, but her nips are kinda strange.

Honestly though, with how busy Fingers seems to be nowadays (I drive by everyday on the way home), it might be a good idea to lay low on the place for a little bit.

LongStroker
02-16-18, 05:59
So I've driven through Yoshi a few times but can't seem to find anything open. Does anyone have any directions where I could park and get out to walk about? I have seen a few girls that look to be working but its hit or miss. Thanks in advance.

Leonidas0219
02-16-18, 15:45
Honestly though, with how busy Fingers seems to be nowadays (I drive by everyday on the way home), it might be a good idea to lay low on the place for a little bit.I second this. With soapland down in Naha now off-limits and craigslist / backpage stings going. I wouldn't be surprised if NCIS, CID, etc, are already monitoring all the rub and tugs near the bases. Fingers has gotten way to popular to the point I've heard of it by word-of-mouth from people I don't even know. I find it crazy that people are willing to risk being identified by parking their vehicles out front in plain view of that busy road. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but whenever I attempt to patronize fingers, I park somewhere in the back alleys and hangout in the alley and wait for a lull in the passing traffic before rounding the corner to enter the front door.

Gizzmo915
02-20-18, 09:15
I use to use Yukina in the past. She use to be real good gave FS and everything. I've had her 3 times recently and she is a bust. I have her the benefit of the doubt since we have a history. Now she complains about so much etc. She no longer does FS. Do not recommend. KG has gone down hill don't be fooled by the age the page says they are. They never update them. The girls now all suck there is not one I would recommend.

Dutty Souf
02-28-18, 01:19
Sorry for late reply. If you're leaving Kadena gate 2 make the right just before music town then the very next right. It's the end of the street on the left. Prices are average but HJ special is 4 k yen if you want a quicky tug. Miyu is very robotic, bone thin to a point it looks unhealthy and a huge turnoff. Rio is decent looking with nice tits. I've been able to get them out but she'll try rushing the tug to make you pop quickly and send you on your way. No enthusiasm there. But sometimes I'd see the same mongers there in the waiting area who the girls great with a smile so I'm guessing I haven't gone enough to get preferential treatment.

Still waiting for a report in the aqua are / t before checking out.http://www2.daysnavi.info/mobile_sp/sp_shop_content.php?no=666000

TexTrainer
03-01-18, 10:22
Just came across this ad on CL:

https://okinawa.craigslist.jp/cas/d/lets-do-this-w4m/6510024777.html?lang=en&cc=us

Sent email and she replied: $180 plus hotel fee (¥2500) for hour or $160 plus hotel fee (¥2500) for 40 min at lecrin hotel, I do house call also.

Has anyone tried her and if so what were results.

Tex.

SirCreep
03-04-18, 00:57
http://www2.daysnavi.info/mobile_sp/sp_shop_content.php?no=666000Your right my friend Men's is the one behind Music Town but I think you misread the answer. I was referring to the very last question. I'm not even sure if Room 202 is still even a thing.

New Report: Been mostly trying all of the tried and true, even though one can get kinda tired (and wary) of being tunnel buddies with half of the forum. Gave Savanna a try, got Rina who looked okay. Looks early thirties, little weight on her. Friendly / polite but adheres to most rules. Massage was okay, after a little back and forth she opened up to me and I was allowed to touch but know taking off articles without paying. Usually 3 k yen will get the girls in Sapri naked but this check wanted 3 k just for her top. So I initially passed and just played with her goods with clothes on. During the flip she finally offered bottom off with BBBJ for a firm 6 k yen which I went with since I already was this far. Head game was not the greatest but wasn't bad, let her know I was about to pop and she sucked until completion and CIM. Since I still had 20 minutes left I was expecting to get another round but she was done and ready to clean up. Looks 6/10, Attitude 7. 5/10, Service 7/10. My only gripe with her was her cutting my time short. If you get her I recommend the minimum time and just be straightforward with cash.

Was not a bad experience and I'd try again if I'm in the mood for something different than Fingers. However its hard getting a spot without calling. Seems popular among the locals because since then I've tried to return for a different girl a couple of times after that but was welcomed to a parking lot full of japanese plated cars or a waiting room with locals waiting for a spot and the counterguy telling me he's booked up.

JollyGreen
03-05-18, 07:48
Hey monger,

So a few weeks I asked about if anybody tried Tiffany from KG. Got a reply offline from a fellow monger so I decide to try. Here my review. (*chime* Mr Roger's theme song).

So I meet up first slot of her shift. See her and wow she was a 8/ 9 in the face and body department. Big double the breast. Slim waist. No flab. Big booty. Look like a classic Coke bottle.

Talked a little found out she is a half ling. Half Japanese and Spanish from the Dominican republic. So was super excited.

Get to the shower and she did a soapland-type of service. Decent.

Get to the bed start to play BJ was not Japanese. Average.

Play more and she ask want to fuck. I get excited say hell yeah. She tells me ¥15000 more ($150 dollars) Dream destroyed. Why in the hell would I pay an additional 150 of if I paid 130 in yen. Told her didn't have it.

After that she rush to the shower and I guess wash the lube out her vagina and gave a sorry excuse for a bjj and handjob. Dissappointment.

If want to be played with I'll go to a strip club. Disappointment if you want to pay 280 to fuck go right ahead. My fellow monger didn't have to pay extra so if you get lucky great for you. I going to give this girl a. The (body and looks is the only reason she doesn't have an F).

TexTrainer
03-07-18, 09:22
I also tried to hook up with Inked Tattoo Girl off CL and she asked if I was in good shape, I told her I was in average shape. I responded with being 6'2 and 230 and she told me she was not interested in seeing me. Hahaha. Oh well, I guess business must be good for her.

Tex.

Gizzmo915
03-07-18, 23:04
I lied to ink girl LMAO, when she saw me she asked why I lied. I just laughed and told her I would leave if she wanted me too she said no. Money talks LOL. I would say this never pay usd pay yen it is cheaper!

I also tried to hook up with Inked Tattoo Girl off CL and she asked if I was in good shape, I told her I was in average shape. I responded with being 6'2 and 230 and she told me she was not interested in seeing me. Hahaha. Oh well, I guess business must be good for her.

Tex.

Lenience
03-08-18, 14:07
Can't understand why she is so neglected. Super friendly, very GFE, good-looking with a tight little body, plus skills. Will definitely repeat.

GetItHowILive
03-09-18, 19:26
Have anybody ever heard or tried geisha. Okinawa?

GetItHowILive
03-09-18, 19:40
Can't understand why she is so neglected. Super friendly, very GFE, good-looking with a tight little body, plus skills. Will definitely repeat.Have anyone tried the girls from geisha. Okinawa? They look interesting.

KillMonger
03-10-18, 08:33
KG.

Reina: She was a great time. I think she left because I haven't seen her on the website for like 2 months. Shame I guess.

Christy: Another great time. Anyone who's had her already knows. She's thick in all the right places.

Tiffany: She's pretty good but yea she is charging extra FYI. So if you get her, there's a real good chance you'll have to pay extra for the extras.

OGS.

Nase: I can vouch that she looks very similar to her pictures on the website but yea minus the red hair. Personally she's my favorite from here.

Tsubaki: She's real good too. Found she's actually a squirter which was definitely surprising and awesome.

These are just the ones I've had so far. I definitely plan on trying out Kanako soon.

Kk989
03-10-18, 22:26
Can't understand why she is so neglected. Super friendly, very GFE, good-looking with a tight little body, plus skills. Will definitely repeat.FS friendly?

I'm going to be in Japan in a few weeks. Anybody have any experience here, place named Sakura? http://www.top-okinawa.com/ I've read back pretty much all of 2017, so have a decent starting point.

JollyGreen
03-10-18, 23:29
KG.

Reina: She was a great time. I think she left because I haven't seen her on the website for like 2 months. Shame I guess.

Christy: Another great time. Anyone who's had her already knows. She's thick in all the right places.

Tiffany: She's pretty good but yea she is charging extra FYI. So if you get her, there's a real good chance you'll have to pay extra for the extras.

OGS.

Nase: I can vouch that she looks very similar to her pictures on the website but yea minus the red hair. Personally she's my favorite from here.

Tsubaki: She's real good too. Found she's actually a squirter which was definitely surprising and awesome.

These are just the ones I've had so far. I definitely plan on trying out Kanako soon.Yeah unfortunate about Reina.

She got engaged to an American.

Tiffany is beautiful but not 300 dollars beautiful.

HvyHitter81
03-11-18, 09:15
Just seeing if anyone knows of a good oil massage place that actually gives good, legit massages that may or not offer a little extra (HJ, BJ)? I've been to oil angels and fingers and both places I've had good experiences but would like to find an actual massage places.

Thanks ahead.

Lenience
03-11-18, 14:51
FS friendly?

I'm going to be in Japan in a few weeks. Anybody have any experience here, place named Sakura? http://www.top-okinawa.com/ I've read back pretty much all of 2017, so have a decent starting point.For certain, 110%.

South30
03-13-18, 12:38
Does anyone know what is Manners Okinawa? Is it real, scam or a sting? Has anyone used it before and what was your experience?

Thanks.

OkiPapi77
03-16-18, 18:40
Have anybody ever heard or tried geisha. Okinawa?Yes, it was a pretty good experience.

One of the better services I have tried here in Okinawa.

Called the number from the website http://geisha.okinawa.

And got some one that spoke English. No BS, pretty straightforward escort service.

The girl I got was really good. Cute face and thick in all the right places. She gave full service and knew how to ride. A definite plus. Her name was "Princess" and I would recommend her.

I do plan on using Geisha again.

Kk989
03-20-18, 06:57
Any recs for places to just get a BJ or something short time? Like if I'm not looking to book a 60 min session.

GetItHowILive
03-24-18, 05:22
Yes, it was a pretty good experience.

One of the better services I have tried here in Okinawa.

Called the number from the website http://geisha.okinawa.

And got some one that spoke English. No BS, pretty straightforward escort service.

The girl I got was really good. Cute face and thick in all the right places. She gave full service and knew how to ride. A definite plus. Her name was "Princess" and I would recommend her.

I do plan on using Geisha again.I called geisha and requested "Princess" but she wasn't available so they preferred "Layla". Not a bad choice. She was cute and had a nice body and looked even better naked. Little to no English but was able to communicate enough. Descent BJ skills. Over all satisfied but I will definitely be calling back to try "Princess"!

Sean Low123
03-29-18, 23:36
I am new to the area. I am interested in KG or BadGrls.

Does anyone have any good reviews or recommendations?

Maybe a great massage place with good reviews.

Lets hear some good stories.

Taipan68
03-30-18, 23:59
I am new to the area. I am interested in KG or BadGrls.

Does anyone have any good reviews or recommendations?

Maybe a great massage place with good reviews.

Lets hear some good stories.Wow, looks like you haven't even TRIED to RTFF.

Mongerel79
04-05-18, 07:24
Do you have specific intel to back up your comnents? If so, please share them with the forum. If not, you are potentially spooking folks from possibly providing good info to the community.It's been dead as hell in Oki lately. I've been staying the hell away from Fingers for a lot of reasons, but other places are coming up way short. Not seeing the usual good girls on KG and if I do and call, they've mysteriously "called in sick" that day.

GetPoppin
04-05-18, 12:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TexTrainer
04-06-18, 08:58
It's been dead as hell in Oki lately. I've been staying the hell away from Fingers for a lot of reasons, but other places are coming up way short. Not seeing the usual good girls on KG and if I do and call, they've mysteriously "called in sick" that day.I have heard a lot of the original Fingers staff has moved on and only Miho stayed, can anyone confirm this?

Tex.

Mongerel79
04-11-18, 00:39
I have heard a lot of the original Fingers staff has moved on and only Miho stayed, can anyone confirm this?

Tex.No idea. Like I said, I haven't been in a while. Last couple of times I tried to stop by, there were no less than two why-plates parked outside, so. Obviously they're getting business.

Deas135
04-13-18, 10:53
Has anybody been to Rub Massage parlor on 58 outside Kadena gate 1? Any reviews on it? Hear a lot about Fingers but seems way to busy. Any information would greatly be appreciated.

Mongerel79
04-16-18, 14:43
Has anybody been to Rub Massage parlor on 58 outside Kadena gate 1? Any reviews on it? Hear a lot about Fingers but seems way to busy. Any information would greatly be appreciated.It's a waste of time, IMO. I mean, others may have had a better experience there, but the girls were old, the place was dirty, and the service methodical. No extras available even if you speak Japanese and tip well.

Plus, it's really out in the open. Lots of people going to that Family Mart and Pizza place there, not to mention the auto sales place and the kareoke close by.

Give it a shot if you want, maybe it's gotten better, post a report if it has.

JollyGreen
04-18-18, 00:20
Has anyone tried the new girls from KG.

Especially Baby (stupid name) or Elena. Want to try but don't want to be caught off guard.

Gizzmo915
04-19-18, 14:42
I tried Baby, not very pleasing experience. She started telling me out of no where how she was at a mental hospital etc not the type of conversation I wanted to have. As for Elena speaks no English BJ game was avg. No FS typical HJ. KG has done down lately.

Has anyone tried the new girls from KG.

Especially Baby (stupid name) or Elena. Want to try but don't want to be caught off guard.

Mongerel79
04-28-18, 07:27
I have heard a lot of the original Fingers staff has moved on and only Miho stayed, can anyone confirm this?

Tex.Yeah, I can confirm this now. None of the original girls are there, it's all new staff. Told this by Ai, who works there now.

I'm not going back here again. It looks like FS is no longer an option here at all for any price.

MayoGuy
05-09-18, 12:03
So first is first! Men's relaxation! Is alright! Women in there need some more meat! Good massage with HE! At least from the two I tried! Shower included!

Next. I gave geisha girls a tried! Ended up getting one of the girls they recommended. Not bad 6/10. During our meet. Good HJ, BJ, CFS. Everything with cover! At the end she ended up telling geisha is also KG. I did confirm this next week. She goes by ohhh baby! Ill let you guys figure it out! She did have some weird rash on her legs. I don't know if it was from shaving but it look weird!

While on CL I noticed one ad that attracted my attention! Cute purples undies on her pic. Its usually on there just getting a hold of her is a bit hard! I have to say 7/10. She is a young in her 30's girl who is native! She was worth every token. A little too expensive though. But definitely worth also great HJ, BJ (best BJ I've had in a while) FS also with cover! She did talk about her competition on there!. She said one is kind of pregnant looking (fat) and the other is just a tattooed [Deleted by Admin] who prefers brothers of dark skin. (nothing wrong with that) After reading the forum I did noticed that previous forum experience confirms this. She is a picky girl! Good business she gets I guess!

Last but not least! Got a hold of another girl named Cinna. On geisha! And oh my! Latin type of lady! Definitely worth the tokens for her BJ. Be advise FS is extra! But I must say she will make you explode! She is not too concern with wrapping it or covering the hard piece! So be careful! She stays very busy! If you like swimming with others. Be my guest! Once again confirm that KG and Geisha are the same. She is usually available from 1-6. I had a previous account but couldn't log in. So I made another one! I'll keep posting as I go!

Taipan68
05-09-18, 17:41
So first is first! Men's relaxation! Is alright! Women in there need some more meat! Good massage with he! At least from the two I tried! Shower included!Dude, I got to tell you, your post looks like an advertisement. Nothing wrong with advertising, but there is a section specifically for advertisers. It's called, "Classified Ads".

TexTrainer
05-10-18, 10:11
Dude, I got to tell you, your post looks like an advertisement. Nothing wrong with advertising, but there is a section specifically for advertisers. It's called, "Classified Ads".Long time member of Sex Guide in the States and now here and actually seemed like a pretty good informative post. [Deleted by Admin] thanks again and keep posting informative experiences.

Tex.

Gizzmo915
05-10-18, 16:44
I too wanted to try something different till I noticed the girls looked familiar. After looking into it this what I learned. Tsubaki is Jessica, Akane is Rio, lily is Nana, Star is Kumi, miwa is Yuri, yuzo is kanako. Guys these are the same girls Geisha charges more. They have another site too just can't remember the name.

Gizzmo915
05-10-18, 16:47
MayoGuy,

Yea the girl you mentioned is Baby from KG, she use to be a dancer at Seven Tails. I had her she was weird.

Structure313
05-11-18, 06:05
Yeah, I can confirm this now. None of the original girls are there, it's all new staff. Told this by Ai, who works there now.

I'm not going back here again. It looks like FS is no longer an option here at all for any price.I have to agree that this place has done a complete 180 with the new staff. I recently met up with Ai I believe, and although she is attractive with a nice thickness, there was no FS on the table. Not sure if any of the new staff will warm up to those options however about two weeks ago, there was one girl in there who did provide FS but I don't remember her name. Maybe she is now gone as well. Guess it's back to KG where he only one I would consider at this point is Tiffany.

Structure.

OmniGodOfUrAss
05-11-18, 15:54
I too wanted to try something different till I noticed the girls looked familiar... They have another site too just can't remember the name.It's naughty girls, the other website.

Megavolt
05-12-18, 00:47
I have tried Sana, and Rin has anyone tried the other girls.

Sana will offer FS no extra charge even will do some soapy stuff if you let her good girl.

Rin on the other hand offers sub-par BJ and no option for FS and I've had her as KG as well she gets mad if you ask FS. I'm just trying to see any other monger reviews on geisha girls.

KillMonger
05-13-18, 14:27
I have tried Sana, and Rin has anyone tried the other girls.

Sana will offer FS no extra charge even will do some soapy stuff if you let her good girl.

Rin on the other hand offers sub-par BJ and no option for FS and I've had her as KG as well she gets mad if you ask FS. I'm just trying to see any other monger reviews on geisha girls.If you're talking about Ran, then yes she was terrible. She would only do CBJ which I understand everyone has their preferences, cool. But then when she was going down on me she kept gagging and she wasn't even deep throating. I guess didn't like the taste of condoms? Idk she just felt like a waste so I quickly finished and got her out of there. I'm not too keen on trying geisha girls after her but I'll wait a while to try anyone else.

WanderOki
05-23-18, 21:21
Tried the Craigslist provider "don't you want to be pleased" and had an horrific experience. Met up and hotel lectins which is really a hot spot now, got to the room and I showered. Pretty sure she took a dump in the stall. Showered up right after. Threw a condom on my John and began to suck way to aggressively and with teeth. Seeing her body I was ready to ask for just a BJ. She had a tummy with stretch marks and a much smaller ass then the photo, covered. And I mean her ass was covered in acne. Wanted just a BJ but she insisted on getting on top, her skills were average at best. After bouncing around and saying my cock hurts and it's too big (I'm average size) she asks if I want to get on top. So I do and as I pound her doggy I have to literally hold my breath and look away because her vagina smells so strongly of rotten fish. Finished by some miracle, showered and got out of there. She charged 160 and made me pay 2500 ¥ for the hotel room. Would never revisit, she has nothing to offer here guys, Asian inked girl has better prices and overall service at the same hotel. Okinawa Girl Scouts is around the same price and has a better variety and better girls as well. Definitely do not recommend.

Blitz01
05-29-18, 14:17
Anyone have any reviews from the young soft and sweet girl? Thanks in advance.

Blitz.

Gizzmo915
05-30-18, 08:36
Anyone have any reviews from the young soft and sweet girl? Thanks in advance.

Blitz.She stays at the Agenda with all the trannies and lady boys, they sleep on same bed. Not very clean. She is cute but she smells.

Her service is OK. It is FS but the smell of rubber and sex and unchanged bed sheets gets to you. She is a 6/10 for a Filipino but the smell and sanitary is a big issue for me. Her BJ is average when it come to FS she is the dead fish type.

WanderOki
05-30-18, 11:25
Yes, so I decided to finally try her out. She is a Filipina who works in the house on Ageda road. She stated she couldn't come down stairs or leave the home and I would have to come up. She looked just like the photos. She sucked me with no condom, her skill was above average for sure. She asked me if I had been to that house before and gave me some weird looks. She threw a condom on me and rode me for a bit and I took control and got on top. After sex she was very awkward; quiet and distant. She kept giving me looks as if she was trying to hint something to me without saying. She told me many craigslist lady boys use that same room to sleep with others. I was very grossed out. She continued to try to hint things to me as she walked me out the door. I am almost positive she has a handler, someone else on the email doing all the deals and withholding her belongings. I had heard in the past that many of the CL last boys are also victims of trafficking. If you have any morals I would stay away from that place, I regret it for sure.

JohnnyTruth
06-09-18, 02:07
New to the Okinawa only been here about 3 months. Just started getting out and about. Does anyone know any good places near kin or the surrounding area. Places that are also Gajin friendly and not to badly priced? Oh and bbws are def a plus LOL.

KillMonger
06-13-18, 11:01
Has anyone tried out Maki from KG? I might give her a shot this weekend.

Megavolt
06-15-18, 00:16
Has anyone tried out Maki from KG? I might give her a shot this weekend.Maki is OK she looks a lot older than what it says on site.

LilCruz7
06-15-18, 11:37
OK so I have been here for a few years and tbh I just started checking out the services but I want to know if anyone has tips or other types of services.

KG:

Has anyone tried Elena, Rio, Jessica or Ren or anyone new?

Honoka:

1. Personality. I have tried her and she is a sweetheart. She can't speak too much English but she can kinda understand what you are talking about or asking for. She is a bit shy but if she warms up to you, the sky is the limit from what I can tell.

Overall: 8/10.

2. Appearance / Body. When you meet her for the first time, she dresses like as if she is a Child / covering up everything. Hard to explain but she is like as if she is from the country with no access to the pop life culture is the best way to explain. Kinda like an Amish person, not exactly but kinda. Her body is decently nice. Her nipples pop out pretty far but not too too far. Cute face in my opinion & enough to hold on to. Her age is not what it says on the site but in the 30's.

Overall: 7/10.

3. Services. From my experiance, we don't go straight to business but talk and have nice conversations. She is a good listener and wants to learn. Once business is conducted she will not ask for extra money or tip, at least not with me, and when business is complete she lays down with you or like to cuddle after. Her performance is decently good.

Overall - 9/10.

Christy:

1. Personality. She is a very nice English speaking person. She will have that conversation with you basically until the end unless someone brings up the main reason why she is there. She says she is engaged to someone and they know what she does and is ok with it. Her age is around what the website says maybe a bit older. Does not ask for extra tip or money.

Overall - 7/10.

2. Appearance / Body. Her body is a bit thick all around and she does have a hairy you know what. Her dress appearance is normal nothing special. Keeps at least the top shirt on but does pull down the shirt for access to the twins.

Overall - 6/10.

3. Services. She does not ask for extra money or tip and her performance was a bit mediocre. She only did one position and that was basically it. Not too exciting but oh well.

Overall - 5. 5/10.

Asuka.

1. Personality. Website says she can't speak English but she can speak a decent amount from what I can tell. She can talk and go straight to business. Carries a conversation right after if wanted.

Overall - 7/10.

2. Appearance / Body. She dresses normally and her body is decently good. Something to look forward to if you like the typical Asian women body.

Overall - 8/10.

3. Services. She goes straight to business by asking if you showered & even if you did she still invites you in with her. Once the showering is done and you both go where business is conducted, she will do her massage and then says if you want that extra service then you got to tip her more. Kinda messed up but it is what it is. The performance was good but not enough for an extra tip.

Overall - 5/10.

Aki -.

1. Personality. She seemed a bit bitchy at first and wanted to go straight to business with no little talk or anything. Kinda turned off but oh well. Once business is complete she will have a good conversation with you in English though.

Overall - 6/10.

2. Appearance / Body. Her Body is nothing compared to the website at all. She is much thicker and when you meet her, she does smell like cigarettes and that was a turn off already.

Overall - 5/10.

3. Services. No small talk at the beginning just straight to work then a conversation after all is done. Nice person to talk to but something about her kinda threw me off.

Overall - 6/10.

For those who are curious about Manners Okinawa, in my opinion don't try because when I did that, it was basically a soapy then it turned out the woman I asked for was not even the one in the picture and also I kept asking for the women I wanted and the second one was worse. I mean flat chested with what it looked like bruising around the chest area and I won't go there again in my opinion.

Anyone have experiences with NG, Yamato, Geisha or any others out there?

Also anyone tried the soapys? I have tried President and they were decent good in my experiance. Any others that are good please give info about them. I also have a link to the websites for checking out a good amount of the soapys around the soapys land. I'll also give my review on the massage parlors next time from he ones I have tried.

Gizzmo915
06-16-18, 07:00
The quality of the girls has gone down, the girls are asking for extra money.

Ren had her twice. She is a no go she just lays there and will ask for more money but issue is she didn't do anything to even set mood. Jessica is right not her picture though. Elena, She is cool very shy she wanted 15 k extra. Sorry anything more than 17 k is too much for me.

OK so I have been here for a few years and tbh I just started checking out the services but I want to know ihf anyone has tips or other types of services.

KG:

Has anyone tried Elena, Rio, Jessica or Ren or anyone new?

Honoka:

1. Personality. I have tried her and she is a sweetheart. She can't speak too much English but she can kinda understand what you are talking about or asking for. She is a bit shy but if she warms up to you, the sky is the limit from what I can tell.

Overall: 8/10..

ChinoLal
06-17-18, 00:31
Anyone have experiences with NG, Yamato, Geisha or any others out there?

Also anyone tried the soapys? I have tried President and they were decent good in my experiance. Any others that are good please give info about them. I also have a link to the websites for checking out a good amount of the soapys around the soapys land. I'll also give my review on the massage parlors next time from he ones I have tried.NG and geisha are the same girls from kamikaze. Yamato seems to be out of business. Every time I call, they have no English staff available.

Kumi has some mileage. Nice girl but completely different looking than her photos. Did not ask for extra tips.

Reina has been MIA. My go to girl and my favorite.

Kanako is a MILF type. She loves to please and did not ask for tips.

AI is the biggest Japanese I been with. However she does have big tits which make up for her size. Did not ask for tips.

Hime nice looking girl with a nice figure. She is also MIA. One of the few good looking girls in kamikaze. Did not ask for tips.

I agree with the others that kamikaze has been lacking for quite some time. They seem to have lost their best girls.

JohnnyTruth
06-22-18, 10:08
Hey guys,

Posted a couple of weeks ago no response. Figured I try again because I really don't want to have to travel all the way down to Naha just for a soapy LOL. I'm in Kin and also travel to Uruma from time to time. Any advice on a place to check out or message me for a PM whatever because that inter web is not doing me justice LOL. I checked out KG an they just seem a little over priced. Thanks guys!

LilCruz7
06-22-18, 23:24
Now it depends on what you are looking for. Not much is out there in Kin and also the price you see is basically the price for everything no matter where or who you go to.

Hey guys,

Posted a couple of weeks ago no response. Figured I try again because I really don't want to have to travel all the way down to Naha just for a soapy LOL. I'm in Kin and also travel to Uruma from time to time. Any advice on a place to check out or message me for a PM whatever because that inter web is not doing me justice LOL. I checked out KG an they just seem a little over priced. Thanks guys!

JohnnyTruth
06-23-18, 12:40
Now it depends on what you are looking for. Not much is out there in Kin and also the price you see is basically the price for everything no matter where or who you go to.Man that sucks, ok I appreciate it. Just looking for some BBW's nothing to crazy just what youd expect from a normal hook up. I've had no luck looking online and NAHA is just such a trip from Kin LOL.

LilCruz7
06-28-18, 15:38
OK I have tried two of them and I will list it below but if you have tried any of them and they do accept Gaijin (Foreigners) then let myself and other know in the next comment please.

Allure.

Age.

Amazing.

Annex.

Bad girls.

Castillo.

Chapel.

Chura.

Churaumi monogatari.

Climax.

Courage.

Crash.

Cream.

Cross.

Crystal.

Cure.

Dearest.

Dolce.

Effect.

El viento.

Emerald.

Excellent club ailes.

Gallery.

Hakuchounomizuumi.

Hime ya.

Imekura jyou Castle.

Koume club.

Lavienrose.

Love jewel okinawa.

Luxury.

Nami no ue sougou mukinikku.

Nurse jyo gakuen.

Parco.

Pink castle.

Premium club.

President. I have tried here and it is a decent place and the girls are good when I went there. Also the men who help you, ask if you want to have it once, twice or more.

Prime 43 k.

Queen alice.

Rao 40 k.

Respect. I have been here three times but to give it the three strike rule. The first time I was there, the girl I asked for when I made an appointment did not even look close to the picture and they give who I asked for. I went a second time to reconfirm that I wanted the girl I asked for but then again a disappointment. I gave it one last chance and when I went and asked for a different girl, she was a "Nah I'm good brah! Maybe you will have a different experience but nope nope nope never again go there.

Rosa no gaijin.

Ryuuguujo.

Sakura.

Shimamusume.

Southern cross.

Splash.

Star tiara.

The sexyy.

Tsubasa.

Tsujimachi renai club.

Washington.

Also if you know any others that are not on the list then please let me know or others know too. And finally, I do have links to some of the parlors that have schedules for girls but its not for all but only or like a decent amount of links I have. But I have not gone to all of them, like I said I have only gone to two of them at the time of this post.

Give your experience and of any of the places and if again they do accept gaijin.

Blitz01
07-02-18, 12:07
First, I'd like to thank the fellow users who replied to my last post for the info relating to the soft and sweet ad.

I tried out AI from NG escort service. Supposedly it was her? Age and picture definitely didn't match. As for the rating, let's just say I should've paid the 5 k yen to cancel it. Yes, it was a bust. Possible swap last minute. Not only that but they were late like 30 min. Probably due to the weather though. Anyways, I recommend to stray away from 30+. Too risky. Good luck out there.

Deas135
07-28-18, 01:20
So I went on to KG, and NG and noticed their websites have changed. But I have not been able to see who is working? Do you have to call now?

MayoGuy
08-01-18, 09:29
Anything or anyone worth it. Recommend. Seems like it picks up and then dies down.

Lenience
08-02-18, 04:06
So I went on to KG, and NG and noticed their websites have changed. But I have not been able to see who is working? Do you have to call now?I still see the Attendance list on KG. You still have to call to find when she's actually available though. My favorite seems to be soaking up a lot of jizz lately.

Lenience
08-02-18, 04:13
OK I have tried two of them and I will list it below but if you have tried any of them and they do accept Gaijin (Foreigners) then let myself and other know in the next comment please.

Give your experience and of any of the places and if again they do accept gaijin.Save yourself the research project and just cruise around with your window rolled down. The ones that wave you down are the ones that accept gaijin. In my experience that's most of them, at least in daylight wnen the Japanese salarymen aren't hunting too. If you're a budget monger, don't ask for pictures, just agree on a price and then tell them what kind of girl you want, and then don't pay until you see her in the flesh. That way you'll pay about half of what they get for the VIP treatment when you go inside and browse the album. By then you have committed to a price.

Gizzmo915
08-03-18, 23:25
Has anyone used her lately? I have not seen her the times that I seen her on the site she is automatically fully booked right when she starts.

Who is your Favorite KG girl and why?

Mine would have to be Tiffany. Yes she charges 10 k extra for full service but she lets me raw dog all the time. That is s huge plus for me.

The Caper
08-05-18, 11:01
I've read a lot of comments about Sana and all seem to be positive. Is she as thick as the photo shows. Any comments would be appreciated.

LilCruz7
08-09-18, 04:26
So which ones do you see that did not allow Gaijin?

Lenience
08-14-18, 00:19
Anyone tried Coco or Yuu?

Lenience
08-14-18, 00:20
So which ones do you see that did not allow Gaijin?Sorry man I wasn't taking notes.

Lenience
08-14-18, 10:51
Sorry man I wasn't taking notes.But one I will never use again is President. I have been treated well there before but today I got a total loser tattooed skag from the mainland who didn't have a clue. I came so couldn't very well demand my money back.

MayoGuy
08-15-18, 12:38
So I decided to give the place called (a liquid derived from petroleum, especially for use as a fuel or lubricant) angels massage a try out. And had a horrible experience! Not only was the lady of very old age. I'm sure she was a grandmother. But Also pretty sure the table was dirty! I should have just said thanks and walked out or cancelled! Never going back and not investing in that place in the future! Anything new?

Gizzmo915
08-16-18, 12:14
I've read a lot of comments about Sana and all seem to be positive. Is she as thick as the photo shows. Any comments would be appreciated.Sana is old big and ugly, I question some of these reviews.

StrokerFace
09-03-18, 07:12
I've been on Okinawa almost 2 years and am disappointed (in myself) I'm just now seeing this site. The info here could have saved me a lot of heartache. Anyway, I've read back through some of the recent posts and would like to add my two cents. Fingers has definitely changed. I used to frequent that place quite a bit at the begging of the year. I left the island for a couple months and come back to see new staff with zero activities / extra. Not to mention, like most have said. You have to have impeccable timing to catch them when the door is actually unlocked. Once they stopped offering FS, I don't even bother.

I've tried KG a couple times and concur with most posts in the this thread. My very first girl was Kumi (decent BJ but disappointed nothing else available). The latest girl I saw was Honoko; very sweet girl who gave me one of the sloppiest BBBJ's. I didn't press for extras but she seemed to be pretty firm. I was heavily intoxicated and she let me DATY (I normally never do), which I thought would roll into FS. Even being drunk, I didn't want get anywhere near breaking rules so I let it go.

About 2 weeks ago, I finally linked up with Asian Ink chick. Took me, no shit about a year because she is so flaky and picky. Now that I've seen her, its much easier to repeat. She did a pretty good job but seemed a bit mechanical (which surprised being that she doesn't work for KG anymore), she definitely wasn't a clock watcher though which was nice.

I've been to Rub by Gate 1, decent place but way too exposed (I went at night, damn near dressed like the uni-bomber). Also been to Oil Angels probably about a year ago as well. One of the girls there actually recommended Fingers for a better experience. Indeed Fingers was definitely better up until they rotated girls or whatever earlier this year.

I just wanted to chime in, like I said I just found this site today. Having come from the states and being a fan of eccie, its been rough trying things with no intel. To any of you that have posted in the last year or so, thank you.

LilCruz7
09-03-18, 15:27
So as I have been looking around, I have been actually curious if this place would take any gaijin, but the place is called "Red Light District Sakura". Has anyone tried this place or know if they do accept gaijin? If not then does anyone have any other suggestions on a soapy in Naha?

Bill Clay
09-13-18, 19:29
Hi there,

I'm going to be in Okinawa in November and I was wondering if someone could provide a brief overview of how things work there? Or point me to something like that already written?

I'm American and all my hobbying has been in the States and in Europe. I prefer encounters where a provider comes to my hotel, does that sort of thing happen or is it all in clubs? I just want to be aware of local customs and expectations before I barge in and potentially get myself in trouble.

Thanks!

Buggy101
09-14-18, 05:34
I've been lurking here for a while but had to post about an experience from four days ago. Long story short I decided to try OGS and Na-se based on some recommendations in this forum. The poster said she was pretty close to her photo so I figured "why not?" I was let down big time! The woman that showed up was nowhere NEAR the same person! I asked a few times "are you Nase?" and I would get "Yes, Nase." This person had to be in her late 40's. Early 50's and did not have a nice rack either! I would say on the heavier side of average.

We do the shower thing and she comes out with the towel on and keeps it around herself almost the entire time. After a little BBBJ satisfaction she cleans me up and digs into her bag. She comes up with some lube and starts with a HJ while sitting next to me and all I can see at this point is her back. She then start up a pocket vibrator for herself with her left hand while her right is still working on me. All the while still facing away from me. It was the weirdest most frustrating thing I've ever experienced. That might be my one an only time giving those folks a try. Hindsight says I should have just paid the cancellation fee and bailed.

Blitz01
09-18-18, 20:26
I've been lurking here for a while but had to post about an experience from four days ago. Long story short I decided to try OGS and Na-se based on some recommendations in this forum. The poster said she was pretty close to her photo so I figured "why not?" I was let down big time! The woman that showed up was nowhere NEAR the same person! I asked a few times "are you Nase?" and I would get "Yes, Nase." This person had to be in her late 40's. Early 50's and did not have a nice rack either! I would say on the heavier side of average.

We do the shower thing and she comes out with the towel on and keeps it around herself almost the entire time. After a little BBBJ satisfaction she cleans me up and digs into her bag. She comes up with some lube and starts with a HJ while sitting next to me and all I can see at this point is her back. She then start up a pocket vibrator for herself with her left hand while her right is still working on me. All the while still facing away from me. It was the weirdest most frustrating thing I've ever experienced. That might be my one an only time giving those folks a try. Hindsight says I should have just paid the cancellation fee and bailed.Same situation happened to me. It was weird because she didn't smile, and she talked down when she spoke. Pretty sure she was missing some teeth. Didn't match their profile pick at all. When in doubt cancel or ask to switch is what I've learned after that bad / weird experience.

Regulus1999
09-22-18, 10:26
About 2 weeks ago, I finally linked up with Asian Ink chick. Took me, no shit about a year because she is so flaky and picky. Now that I've seen her, its much easier to repeat. She did a pretty good job but seemed a bit mechanical (which surprised being that she doesn't work for KG anymore), she definitely wasn't a clock watcher though which was nice.Hey!

I'm looking for more info on Ink chick, was full service? Does she offer GFE? Is she skinny or in the heavy side?How tall is she?

Thanks! Hopefully I also get lucky soon.

Tricky2018
09-28-18, 14:11
Will be on Okinawa next summer (2019) and my Japanese girlfriend wants to get together with a sexy American woman with nice firm breasts. I will be watching and that's it. The focus is with her. Any American female interested. Please msg me. Here is a sexy pic of my girlfriend!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

CLFuckery
10-06-18, 07:26
Kamikaze Girls and other affiliates like Naughty Girls are giving 403 forbidden errors on their website. Emails are still coming from their mailing list, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they gradually disappear, since they have re-branded themselves through other services like geisha. Okinawa and Girls Escort Okinawa, using a lot of the same girls but under a different name. Shame, because most of the reviews will become irrelevant unless you're willing to do the detective work. I think the general consensus still holds. If you want service, then jerk off or take a weekend trip elsewhere. Most of the services that bothered to market to Americans are a complete waste of money.

Megavolt
10-07-18, 23:51
Kamikaze Girls and other affiliates like Naughty Girls are giving 403 forbidden errors on their website. Emails are still coming from their mailing list, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they gradually disappear, since they have re-branded themselves through other services like geisha. Okinawa and Girls Escort Okinawa, using a lot of the same girls but under a different name. Shame, because most of the reviews will become irrelevant unless you're willing to do the detective work. I think the general consensus still holds. If you want service, then jerk off or take a weekend trip elsewhere. Most of the services that bothered to market to Americans are a complete waste of money.That because they have new website they still have services cater to Americans. Should probably have some facts before you post this as I have never had any problems with these services or women that I have been with.

Gizzmo915
10-08-18, 03:50
Kamikaze Girls and other affiliates like Naughty Girls are giving 403 forbidden errors on their website. Emails are still coming from their mailing list, though. I wouldn't be surprised if they gradually disappear, since they have re-branded themselves through other services like geisha. Okinawa and Girls Escort Okinawa, using a lot of the same girls but under a different name. Shame, because most of the reviews will become irrelevant unless you're willing to do the detective work. I think the general consensus still holds. If you want service, then jerk off or take a weekend trip elsewhere. Most of the services that bothered to market to Americans are a complete waste of money.I totally agree, Kamakazie use to be my go to but they no longer provide a variety of girls, the ones they do have are all old washed. On their new site they don't even include their ages any more. They are no longer relevant any more. I wonder why though? Wonder if it is bad management. Either way the girls are washed up and pretty much suck. There is a young one here and there but they trash. I been on this rock for 9 years and been using them for a long time. They gone down hill. GSE on other hand is not the same different girls except for baby. She manage to get a job there after being fired from KG.

GSE has cute girls younger girls but most don't do full service at which point you better off going to a massage place. I would recommend Craigslist but 99% of the ads are lady boys. That ink girl she was a good one but my buddy just got a std, not saying it was her but she was the last girl he was with and when he texted her she blocked him.

StrokerFace
10-08-18, 08:32
Hey!

I'm looking for more info on Ink chick, was full service? Does she offer GFE? Is she skinny or in the heavy side?How tall is she?

Thanks! Hopefully I also get lucky soon.Same service as KG. Not a clock watcher at all, asked to shower, then we got cozy. Decent BJ, lots of spit then pulled out a cover and jumped on top. She seemed to be riding pretty hard. Almost too hard. Borderline painful. I then took her from behind and wore her out there. After we showered again and talked for quite a while. I tried to give her some pointers because she comes off as such a ***** when you try to link up with her. She is still very wishy washy and I although we've texted since. I have yet to link back up. She has a typical Japanese body build (thin) but with a tad bit more thickness in the right places. She has a unique haircut and lots of tats. Comes off as punk rockish but she is cool. Once you are able to get a hold of her (literally).

StrokerFace
10-08-18, 08:39
Hi there,

I'm going to be in Okinawa in November and I was wondering if someone could provide a brief overview of how things work there? Or point me to something like that already written?

I'm American and all my hobbying has been in the States and in Europe. I prefer encounters where a provider comes to my hotel, does that sort of thing happen or is it all in clubs? I just want to be aware of local customs and expectations before I barge in and potentially get myself in trouble.

Thanks!Welcome. I too have been to states and Europe. I officially started in Europe and loved frequenting the Eros Centers in Germany. I was in the states for quite a while full aware of the mess it is. I can only imagine now that CL / BP are shut down.

Here things are pretty simple but limited. There are only a handful of "agencies" here on island. If you scroll back through a couple pages, you'll figure them out. Massage parlors are hit or miss as far as full service but HJ is standard. If you've ever visited these types of parlors in the states then the same rules apply; you'll know when you walk in if its legit or not. The agencies don't advertise full service but individually, some girls do and some girls don't. Again, read back through some reviews. Other than that, don't act like the typical american. Show the ladies respect and you'll be fine.

Oh and watch for lady boys. There are a lot here and they are the ones mainly posting on CL. Them and actual twinks.

Deas135
10-15-18, 11:49
So I finally bit the bullet and gave KG a try. The girl I tried for was unfortunately booked so they offered Asuka, and I was like why not. Her body pretty much matched the picture and was pretty cute to boot. She also admitted that she is 29, which is not what her profile pic says, but eh we know they doctor those anyways. Did the whole shower thing went to the room and BJ / HJ skills were pretty good to average nothing spectacular for sure. This being my first time using KG I did not push for FS, but after the ending shower I asked if it was an option. She said yes it could be an option next time for 3000 yen more. Not terrible price hike and if I get horny enough to give them a chance I will probably use her if she is available.

Ohhimark
10-17-18, 10:38
KG site went down recently and I'm looking for a replacement.

I want a site that delivers girls to AV like KG and I haven't found any yet.

Also does anyone know how I can contact that one inked chick I've seen a lot about her on the forum and I'd like to give her a try.

Deas135
10-18-18, 11:23

Also does anyone know how I can contact that one inked chick I've seen a lot about her on the forum and I'd like to give her a try.IDK what website you are going to but KG is still active. They did a website reboot, and it has changed it's looks, but I promise you its still very active. In regards to inked girl. You see her post on Craig's from time to time, but other than that I have not seen her.

JollyGreen
10-21-18, 09:51

Also does anyone know how I can contact that one inked chick I've seen a lot about her on the forum and I'd like to give her a try.In my own words If you put. Net instead of. Com you can get to the KG site. Haven't really been too much on that site just the usually the manager is a loser who can't recruit and the owner has multiple establishment that make more money than dealing with foreigner.

Personally get buddy buddy with a Japanese guy. So he can set you up with better delivery services.

Taipan68
10-21-18, 19:49
If you put. Net instead of. Com you can get to the KG site.Once in a blue moon it helps if someone posts a link to the site.

https://kamikaze-girls.net

Taipan68
10-21-18, 19:51
If you put. Net instead of. Com you can get to the KG site.Once in a blue moon it helps if someone posts a link to the site (for those who have never heard of Google).

https://kamikaze-girls.net

JackHole
10-22-18, 12:12
She has a unique haircut and lots of tats. Comes off as punk rockish but she is cool. Once you are able to get a hold of her (literally).I'm curious. Is one of her labia a lot bigger than the other? I know this sounds strange. But if this is the case. I believe I know this girl. Just wondering. If it's the same girl I'm thinking of. And - if she's now advertising. You definitely want to see her.

Be Safe out there.

DickDongle
10-23-18, 10:45
Curious if anyone has used Coran Relaxation on 58 before? I've been a couple of times and I'm going again in a week or so. Do they do HJ service? They get pretty close to my cock a lot, but never touch it. Any reviews would be helpful.

Osamaisalive
10-23-18, 12:49
Hey there gents.

I've been thoroughly researching the island and I've even went as far back as 2016 looking through these helpful forums. Just wanted to see if I could get some updates on escort services like KG & OGS. Do you know if they can meet in AV or around foster with the hotel deals? Can't go down to Naha for soapyland unfortunately due to the restrictions on Tsuji district down there. I've heard a ton about KG service going down hill on the forum. Going to go ahead and avoid Kumi just because I've heard she doesn't do FS, but I was interested in more info about Tiffany if anyone's tried her out. I'm also looking for maybe MPs that do Rub and Tug and maybe some FS, around foster. I know that Savannah isn't too far, if I could get more up to date info about oil angels and fingers that be great too. I know the island isn't unfortunately what it use to be in the early 2010's but I intended to enjoy every opportunity while I'm here and squeeze what juice I can out of this place.

Thanks gents.

LilCruz7
10-23-18, 13:20
When KG was out of service for awhile, I started to look around and I found this website. Has anyone tried it or know anyone who has? Also is it worth trying?

https://www.girls-escort-okinawa.com/main.html

Buggy101
10-24-18, 13:49
When KG was out of service for awhile, I started to look around and I found this website. Has anyone tried it or know anyone who has? Also is it worth trying?

https://www.girls-escort-okinawa.com/main.htmlThis website is the same a number of posters have referred to as "OGS. " There is I do already out there.

Janus99
10-24-18, 16:23
I have had the past few years prowling here on Okinawa. But alas I just don't find the same enjoyment anymore and I don't feel like its worth the money. I thought I would like to cap it off with sharing some of the knowledge I've accumulated.

On Massage Parlors:

There are many that we all know about already. To the normal person they're pretty obvious but in case you're not sure this website (http://qs.daysnavi.info/okinawa/mens-esthe/index.html) look for this (22320;22259 kanji and it'll pop up with a map to the MP of your choice. I've personally never been turned away from any of these places for being a Gaijin but I have due to the non availability of the girls. The other two I know, Fingers and Oil Angels can be found with a quick google search.

On Delivery Health (KG / ONG / Geisha):

I've only never gotten FS twice. The first time I got Kanako from KG and one other girl I can't remember. Other then that I've always had good luck. Tiffany is an English speaking BBW, Erika has pretty decent English from what I remember and was an extremely fun time. Kanako is a MILF that doesn't have much to offer in English and seems a little shy but I got FS from her the second time. All the other girls that I've had were either temps from Tokyo on vacation or quit.

On Tsuji (Soapland):

Its been a long time since I last went to Tsuji, not for SOFA status reasons, but because I got stopped by the JPs and questioned after a normal visit. I was asked to provide my information and then released after they checked to make sure I wasn't purchasing drugs in the area. After that I've been completely sketched out by the place. But if you still feel like that's your cup of tea be my guest. You can take a cab there or there is a coin parking at a local gym that's a stones throw away and really cheap for Naha parking. FS is guaranteed but getting in definitely is not. Usually if they don't invite you in, you're not welcome. At that time. On slow days there are more places that will let you in or at least offer you a girl at one of their affiliated soaps. Quality varied widely for me. I had experiences where it was a really hot Japanese girl in her mid to late 20's with excellent service all the way to the horror stories of the super old women bait and switch. Don't be afraid to walk out and walk away. Cut your losses sooner rather then later. Red flags include no pictures, pushy touts, limited time options, and if the place feels sketchy it probably is.

General observations:

A little bit of Japanese and customer loyalty can get you a long way especially with the MP girls.

Most MPs are on a pretty busy road with very open parking. If you're the nervous type usually you can park close by and walk.

Okinawa is by far not the worst place for prowling. Most of the people are pretty open minded and everything short of FS is legal and even then most of the places have work around. But if you are looking for high quality, FS every time, guaranteed what you see is what you get, and a budget option then Okinawa is not the place for you, try the Philippines and Angeles City.

Gentlemen, happy prowling.

Teddy Johnwa
10-25-18, 17:06
Pretty new to Okinawa scene, I read the forum and decided to try my luck with a walk in the Tsuji soapland disctrict. Yes it is sketchy. Parked in one of the coin parking and walked around until a guy called me in. The place looked clean and the guy was polite and used some English too. Asked if I was OK and he told me if I manage to speak some Japanese, no problem for me. Brought me in a room and showed me three pictures. All looked of young cuties. Really? I asked if the pictures were real and if the age represented was realistic. He looked almost offended that I had doubted his pictures! Anyway I choose a girl called Tsumugi, a petite cute girl. After a while I met the girl, age and appearance corresponded, she was about 25, nice petite body, I would say a 7 or 8. Face was not my type though, maybe 6 or 7 on my book, but the face was not in the picture, so I could not complain.

Service was the typical soapland procedure, I choose the cheapest 50 minutes program, so everything was quick and covered, but not bad. I would say a 6 or 7 overall experience. Reading the forum I think I was pretty lucky for a random attempt. At least the girl was young and cute, and maybe so are the others. Here is the home page: https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/okinawa-sexyy/.

The shop is in the Tsuji district, same block of Okinawa hotel continental.

(If you drive there drive carefully and do not speed, I noticed police everywhere, stopping motorists. Rules are enforced much more strictly than Tokyo.).

Take care.

T. J.

Steve 9696
10-29-18, 14:32
So one of my ATFs. Used to be Rika at THC. Has moved to okinawa and landed at Kamikaze Girls. She goes by Erika there. I don't think the pictures do her justice. She is super pretty and with one of the top 5 chests in my worldwide P4 P (which is extensive).

I think what I liked best about Rika (now Erika) is that she is true Japanese. Slightly submissive — all about you and making sure you are happy. You really feel like she is your girlfriend during the time together.

She accepts all types of clients but she LOVES her Westerner Gaijin types especially. I will post a link to my review when I find it.

Joe Karnavic
10-29-18, 17:47
So one of my ATFs. Used to be Rika at THC. Has moved to okinawa and landed at Kamikaze Girls. She goes by Erika there. I don't think the pictures do her justice. She is super pretty and with one of the top 5 chests in my worldwide P4 P (which is extensive).

I think what I liked best about Rika (now Erika) is that she is true Japanese. Slightly submissive all about you and making sure you are happy. You really feel like she is your girlfriend during the time together.

She accepts all types of clients but she LOVES her Westerner Gaijin types especially. I will post a link to my review when I find it.I agree 100% with you Steve about Rika. You suggested to take her when she was in THC and till today I can not forget this true Japanese beauty. I am in touch with her and know that she is now in Okinawa. Wonderful girl and one of the best experience of my Japan visit. She made sure I had great time. She is like classic Japanese single malts, in harmony with nature, the taste lingers on for long time.

Steve 9696
11-01-18, 03:34
This review is from Feb 2018 when she was at THC in Tokyo as Rika.

I used THC on Friday (Rina in Shinjuku), Saturday (Honey in Shibuya) and Sunday (Rika 2 X in Shibuya). So this was my third time with Rika in two days. I booked via Chat earlier in the day for a 10 PM booking with Rika, having enjoyed her so much the day before. They suggested 90 minutes this time and I agreed (glad I did). I got there just before 10 and Rika was already there waiting. Off we went to our love hotel.

We stopped at the 711 along the way and picked up some sort of strong Mango cocktail she favored and frankly it was pretty good. At the room we put on music from her phone and started drinking and petting. It wasn't long before clothes were shed and we headed for the shower ritual. The love hotel was well equipped so we both brushed teeth and then showered. She brought some of her own equipment including a small bowl, one of those poofy scrubber things and some gel / Lotion that she mixed in with the liquid soap. She then scrubbed me all over -- very sexy -- the gel makes it super slippery so it was already time to awaken all over.

We then cuddled in the tub, which she had previously started filling. Me on bottom and her on top. Nice passionate kissing and breast play. Let me stop here to say I have sampled certainly over 100 pairs of tits in my life and hers are in the top ten. Perfect sizeC I would say, and just the perfect firmness. Not too soft and not too firm. Just right. Still in the tub, I raised my hips a bit and she took the cue and put me in her mouth. Heavenly. A few minutes of that and on to the bed.

In the bed, it was a wild variety of BBBJ positions, on my back, standing, 69, etc. and it was all exquisite. Lots of attention to the boys, good shaft licking and some DT. Midway through the BBBJ sequence, I moved down to DATY, sampling those spectacular tits along the way. Superb DATY, wet and wild. Then some FIV where she even coached me on how to curl my fingers up to do her Gspot better. (We were pals by this time!) Wow.

I guess around the 75 minute mark I blew my stack (this had been my 8th visit with various girls in 6 days so she had to work quite hard! After that we cuddled on the bed for a while, then showered and headed out. Do not miss this girl.

Leonidas0219
11-01-18, 13:06
Curious if anyone has used Coran Relaxation on 58 before? I've been a couple of times and I'm going again in a week or so. Do they do HJ service? They get pretty close to my cock a lot, but never touch it. Any reviews would be helpful.I wouldn't patronize Coran any further unless you're in the market for a legit, professionally licensed massage. Most of their clientel are military spouses or couples on spa dates. Not to mention its location makes it hella indiscreet for such a business. You're better off going with the rub and tug joints (Fingers, Oil Angel's, etc.) where you're at least guaranteed at minimum, a HJ.

USC1812
11-12-18, 02:07
Any shops or girls near Torii. Back in 2011, I went to Oceans a few times. Not a fan of fingers, OA is OK. Even went to the shop in front of one of Foster's gates, but that's a drive for me. Looking for something more discrete and closer. Delivery isn't an option. Thanks!

Structure313
11-13-18, 01:41
Curious if anyone has used Coran Relaxation on 58 before? I've been a couple of times and I'm going again in a week or so. Do they do HJ service? They get pretty close to my cock a lot, but never touch it. Any reviews would be helpful.I've been to Coran myself but never got the feeling that they offered anything outside of a professional massage. Would be nice though as the one girl I had was very attractive and looked to have a nice body as well. Being so close to the base definitely makes things more difficult for them to venture into the type of fun we all enjoy in this forum, which is why I believe fingers changed their policy.

Structure.

Structure313
11-13-18, 01:45
This review is from Feb 2018 when she was at THC in Tokyo as Rika.

I used THC on Friday (Rina in Shinjuku), Saturday (Honey in Shibuya) and Sunday (Rika 2 X in Shibuya). So this was my third time with Rika in two days. I booked via Chat earlier in the day for a 10 PM booking with Rika, having enjoyed her so much the day before. They suggested 90 minutes this time and I agreed (glad I did). I got there just before 10 and Rika was already there waiting. Off we went to our love hotel.

We stopped at the 711 along the way and picked up some sort of strong Mango cocktail she favored and frankly it was pretty good. At the room we put on music from her phone and started drinking and petting. It wasn't long before clothes were shed and we headed for the shower ritual. The love hotel was well equipped so we both brushed teeth and then showered. She brought some of her own equipment including a small bowl, one of those poofy scrubber things and some gel / Lotion that she mixed in with the liquid soap. She then scrubbed me all over - very sexy - the gel makes it super slippery so it was already time to awaken all over..I've definitely been checking out Rika's profile on KG lately, but was hesitant to pull the trigger on actually trying her out. I enjoy a nice set of tits as well so I appreciate the info, will report back my experience after I meet up with her.

Structure.

SonKokujin
11-14-18, 15:27
Hey lurkers,

Noticed that one of my favorite spots, Love Jewel Okinawa, may be closed? Any other news about this?

Nate99
11-16-18, 16:20
Anyone know any good spots for FS outside of Naha?

Steve 9696
11-17-18, 02:34
I've definitely been checking out Rika's profile on KG lately, but was hesitant to pull the trigger on actually trying her out. I enjoy a nice set of tits as well so I appreciate the info, will report back my experience after I meet up with her.

Structure.You will not be disappointed. She is a truly lovely girl with great service. We stay in touch and she is just the sweetest girl in addition to being dynamite looking and great at what she does. Have fun! And do report back!

Beans5
11-18-18, 12:36
Hey lurkers,

Noticed that one of my favorite spots, Love Jewel Okinawa, may be closed? Any other news about this?Seems like their site may be down. Did you actually scope it out IRL?

I used to go there exclusively because of how trustworthy they were with quality.

SonKokujin
11-19-18, 11:49
Seems like their site may be down. Did you actually scope it out IRL?

I used to go there exclusively because of how trustworthy they were with quality.Heard the cops came in and shut that spot down. That and Skies. It's sad, those two were awesome spots.

Beans5
11-21-18, 12:56
Heard the cops came in and shut that spot down. That and Skies. It's sad, those two were awesome spots.Aww shucks. That's too bad. I've hit a few places in that area. Sexxy City is pretty good. There was a girl there who could speak a bit of English. She had such cute breasts. Probably the nicest I've seen in Japan. Also, have you ever been to Splash? It's around the corner. There is an older woman who works there primarily. She is aged but I still believe it was worth the money unlike some experiences I've had out there. Her body was still firm and her behest was not beat to hell.

Once I was 'paired' up with a huge disgusting tattooed woman. It was a bloody nightmare and kind of kept me from going back in fear the papa sans would try that on me again. Never again though. You got to be OK with telling them no way! Because quite frankly it's a huge waste of money. I'd rather jerk myself off than have to go through that crap again. Now I think I'm qualified to know what women feel when they are assaulted.

USC1812
11-22-18, 05:53
I had a bunch of info and used this forum when I was last here. Now it needs some life. Anything near Yomitan?

Tattoo girl review:

Pro's. Great body, good at what she does.

Con's. Email is awkward when getting directions to the love hotel. Personality was off putting, but she could be fun on later meetups. But I didn't enjoy talking about her old stalkers and the joke "hey, you won't stalk me? Haha" got old quick.

None of it felt natural or fun. But who knows. If you're the ass hat stalking her, you've got her off her game for sure. Just walk away.

LilCruz7
11-23-18, 03:20
So I am wondering but I keep hearing about this tattoo girl, is it hard to locate her or is she picky? I need a bit more detail about her and I want to see what the fuss is about her. Any info is helpful.

Structure313
11-28-18, 15:22
I decided to take a trip down and check out a local soap spot I've visited before. This was my third time going to the shop named Emerald. First time, I had a young beautiful woman with a very nice body and the experience was great. Tried to see her again when I made my second trip there, and the guy remembered who I was but when it was time to meet the girl I was expecting, due had got me. Was a much older woman and kinda turned me off a bit, but to my surprise her body wasn't bad at all and she was very good at what she was doing. Fast forward to about a week ago, and I decided to give this shop one more try-bad decision. Guy shows me a half way decent picture of a girl and my initial thought was to say no and leave, but I figured she wouldn't be too bad. Go up and this girl was tall and not bad looking, but her body language from the beginning said she didn't really want to be there (or it could have been she had no interest in me who knows). Get inside and she rinses me off and tells me to get in the tub. No soap massage, BJ, didn't even join me in the tub. Quickly told me to get out, dried off and onto the bed. From there extremely robotic and acted like a dead fish. Hurried up and finished my duties, a quick soak back in tub and I was out of there. Doubt I will be making another trip back there. It was early afternoon so maybe the timing was just bad, but I probably won't go back to find out.

Structure.