PDA

View Full Version : Okinawa

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Nate99
11-29-18, 17:21
So I am wondering but I keep hearing about this tattoo girl, is it hard to locate her or is she picky? I need a bit more detail about her and I want to see what the fuss is about her. Any info is helpful.Yea tattoo girl is a pretty good fuck nice body decent face. You can find her ad on Craigslist. She prefers to only have fit looking dudes.

SonKokujin
11-29-18, 18:56
Aww shucks. That's too bad. I've hit a few places in that area. Sexxy City is pretty good. There was a girl there who could speak a bit of English. She had such cute breasts. Probably the nicest I've seen in Japan. Also, have you ever been to Splash? It's around the corner. There is an older woman who works there primarily. She is aged but I still believe it was worth the money unlike some experiences I've had out there. Her body was still firm and her behest was not beat to hell.

Once I was 'paired' up with a huge disgusting tattooed woman. It was a bloody nightmare and kind of kept me from going back in fear the papa sans would try that on me again. Never again though. You got to be OK with telling them no way! Because quite frankly it's a huge waste of money. I'd rather jerk myself off than have to go through that crap again. Now I think I'm qualified to know what women feel when they are assaulted.Yeah. Every time I went to another spot they would try to re direct me to Splash. I refused each time. Got to be firm. No baiting and switching with me. Some shops will try to stick you with an oba Chan or a Freaking UGGMO. With high quality spots like Alies and Love Jewel Okinawa gone, the search gets harder.

Steve 9696
11-30-18, 00:04
Hey Structure and others. Anyone been able to get on Erika's schedule at Kamikaze Girls? I am dying for the report out so I can imagine it's me!

Structure313
11-30-18, 00:12
Hey Structure and others. Anyone been able to get on Erika's schedule at Kamikaze Girls? I am dying for the report out so I can imagine it's me!I wasn't able to catch her the last time we talked, sue her being off island I assume. However I saw that she returned yesterday so I'll be looking to make contact with her real soon. I've also been looking at Mina on their Hitoduma site also, she looks pretty damn sexy as well. Haven't seen much mention of her anywhere so I'm not too sure about giving her a shot or not.

Structure.

Steve 9696
11-30-18, 03:29
I wasn't able to catch her the last time we talked, sue her being off island I assume. However I saw that she returned yesterday so I'll be looking to make contact with her real soon. I've also been looking at Mina on their Hitoduma site also, she looks pretty damn sexy as well. Haven't seen much mention of her anywhere so I'm not too sure about giving her a shot or not.

Structure.Erika is a sweet girl so we stay in touch. She says she is working 12 hour days right now and very busy. (She likes it that way — she is built to please) So plan ahead! P.S. She loves her a Gaijin so that is a plus if that is you.

LilCruz7
11-30-18, 05:13
Yea tattoo girl is a pretty good fuck nice body decent face. You can find her ad on Craigslist. She prefers to only have fit looking dudes.Is her name for the craigslist "Asian Tattoo Girl"?

Structure313
11-30-18, 15:46
Erika is a sweet girl so we stay in touch. She says she is working 12 hour days right now and very busy. (She likes it that way she is built to please) So plan ahead! P.S. She loves her a Gaijin so that is a plus if that is you.Steve9696,

Good to know information and I appreciate it. I'll be checking her availability this weekend to see if I can work something out.

Structure.

Structure313
12-01-18, 11:09
I was finally able to set something up with Erika earlier today, and I wasn't disappointed. Took Steve9696 advice and made the call early this afternoon, and had to take an appointment for a few hours later. They were running late to the hotel but when they arrived, a beauty met me in the lobby. A few pleasantries and we were on our way up to the room. Erika speaks good English and is very pleasant to talk with. She has a really nice body and some amazing tits, they just call you to come give them some attention. Erika is very sensual and aims to please however, she is used to local customs so if you're a gentleman it will go a long way. We got into some LFK, BBBJ, multiple positions and she can take a good stroke once things heat up. I will definitely be looking to explore her again real soon, hopefully she stays in Okinawa for a while'so I can come back and see her a few more times.

Structure.

Smacks
12-01-18, 18:02
So I know there are a few strip clubs here that are frequented by Americans. I'm looking more for an oppai bar or a snack bar. I've heard from my Japanese girlfriend that there's one in Okinawa City / Urasoe area but she won't tell me where it is. I also had a taxi driver say there's one called oki nasty or something like that but the language barrier was too thick. Had anyone heard of any Japanese strip clubs other than chichis and and the ones on gate two?

MysterX
12-08-18, 06:32
Anyone know of any thicker providers?

I think back in the day Yuri used to be on of the thickest when Harem was still open. I haven't seen many her size or at least her cup size.

By way of report, I've only been to MPs. I tried going to a couple in Naha but they were all booked up. Havn't really been too far south. All the ones near gates have too much visibility and traffic so I've stayed away from them also. I've narrowed my go to list to a few reasonably close that are discreet. All have pretty much been the same, washed up, oiled down for a body slide and a HJ finish. I haven't found any FS ones but as a basic rule, you get what you pay for. If you pay to stay longer, you might get more options than a quicker session, perhaps even some off menu items. Loyalty means a lot also. If you find a girl / place you like the more of a regular you become the better things can go.

Kasumijapan
12-08-18, 19:29
There's so many pretty and nice girls.

MysterX
12-09-18, 23:18
So I decided to roll by Oil Angels because they are one of the last places to check off my list. The first time I went I couldn't get in because the door was locked. This time was free. It was very familiar to Fingers, but only in looks not in service. Spoiled from a recent experience in Osaka, I opted for the two girl massage. They washed my back from head to toe for about 50 minutes. You'd think having two girls would be double the fun, but they were talking more than anything. The upside was they both wore underwear. One was on the plus side for a japanese girl the other was a bit thin and older looking. It wasn't bad, but a bit boring and I was loosing circulation laying in an uncomfortable position so long. Finally flipped over with more washing on the front. They finally found their way to start the HJ. What I had hoped was they would both go at it at the same time. They didn't at first so I asked them to. They, but it was uncoordinated and not as epic as you might think. They let me touch them, but I was limited to the back. I tried to roam a bit but was stopped. Finally finished and left. I tried this place in hopes of a fingers part 2 or for the two girl experience. Neither one delivered as hoped. All in all it was decent, but I wouldn't return when there are better options out here.

LilCruz7
12-13-18, 16:29
OK so I finally got my chance to get the tattoo girl and here is my review.

First impression. She was OK looking like someone who you would just want a one night stand but that's it. Her hair was like a mullet in a way where her back hair was still there yet she had her bangs but her top head was almost balled like a rocker type of girl. Don't get me wrong I rocker girls but this one was not attractive look at all. She would carry a conversation for so long like long to where you felt like you almost lost the time to do actual business.

Looks. Besides my view on her hair, her body was very good and in shape. Her tattoos were also a turn on with her body I would say. Also like I mention about her looks, she also has like a tooth that kinda looks like if you look to the side it's either chipped or capped.

Performance. She knew what she was doing for the BJ and when it came to the main business, she really likes it rough which I don't mind it but also when we were switching positions and I pulled out (yes I was wearing a condom), it had blood on it which I thought at first I was going too hard or something but she says that she just finished her period a day or so which was a huge turn off at that point.

Overall. It was basically a one time thing that I know I won't be going back to do again. That's my review and that's my opinion.

AverageChaos
12-14-18, 04:58
Hey guys!

I'm new to the page. What are the best places for HJ / BJ? Thanks.

Whosthat
12-17-18, 03:13
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

GetPoppin
12-17-18, 03:57
Yuri is back at Harlem, go and pay your girl a visit.

Deas135
12-17-18, 15:55
Yuri is back at Harlem, go and pay your girl a visit.Where is Harlem at? What is so special about your girl?

MysterX
12-18-18, 09:55
Yuri is back at Harlem, go and pay your girl a visit.From what I heard Harlem is gone and Mirage is in it's place now. Unless we are talking about a different Yuri, she's retired. Sort of at least. She's the mama-san at Aqua. Speaking of which, I've visited a few times. Not a favorite because the door is on a pretty conspicuous street. Sometimes they are busy also and I couldn't get seen. Parking is a bit of a problem also, but manageable. Anyhow, the couple times I've been have been pleasurable but standard fair. Once there was a girl who had a nice booty and she wore a thong and straddled me to finish the he. The next time was an older lady but she put her work in with a massage that lasted past my time. There isn't as much privacy because there aren't rooms, more like booths all in a row, with shower curtains. When I saw Yuri there, I was hoping a revival from harem, but she said she doesn't work anymore. I don't know if it's possible to talk her in to it. She still looks the same.

GetPoppin
12-18-18, 18:35
From what I heard Harlem is gone and Mirage is in it's place now. Unless we are talking about a different Yuri, she's retired. Sort of at least. She's the mama-san at Aqua. Speaking of which, I've visited a few times. Not a favorite because the door is on a pretty conspicuous street. Sometimes they are busy also and I couldn't get seen. Parking is a bit of a problem also, but manageable. Anyhow, the couple times I've been have been pleasurable but standard fair. Once there was a girl who had a nice booty and she wore a thong and straddled me to finish the he. The next time was an older lady but she put her work in with a massage that lasted past my time. There isn't as much privacy because there aren't rooms, more like booths all in a row, with shower curtains. When I saw Yuri there, I was hoping a revival from harem, but she said she doesn't work anymore. I don't know if it's possible to talk her in to it. She still looks the same.From Yuri "The name of the store is Michelin, the sign is a mirage".

AussieGaigin
12-19-18, 02:22
Hey guys!

I'm new to the page. What are the best places for HJ / BJ? Thanks.Have you bothered to read any of the reviews here?

MysterX
12-20-18, 23:28
From Yuri "The name of the store is Michelin, the sign is a mirage".Thanks for the update and the report. Are we sure we're talking about the same Yuri? BBW with big tits and a big butt too? I didn't see any of her information on their website. I decided to stop by anyway. You're right it is called Michelin not mirage. From the inside everything is pretty much as I remembered, not sure why they changed the name. I didn't recognize any of the girls. The service I got was slightly above average than any other MP I've been to recently. I might repeat on a whim.

GetPoppin
12-22-18, 19:05
Thanks for the update and the report. Are we sure we're talking about the same Yuri? BBW with big tits and a big butt too? I didn't see any of her information on their website. I decided to stop by anyway. You're right it is called Michelin not mirage. From the inside everything is pretty much as I remembered, not sure why they changed the name. I didn't recognize any of the girls. The service I got was slightly above average than any other MP I've been to recently. I might repeat on a whim.Yes, we are talking about the same girl. I will message her again, and provide more info. But she should be there.

Yungsouth506
12-26-18, 16:40
So I know there are a few strip clubs here that are frequented by Americans. I'm looking more for an oppai bar or a snack bar. I've heard from my Japanese girlfriend that there's one in Okinawa City / Urasoe area but she won't tell me where it is. I also had a taxi driver say there's one called oki nasty or something like that but the language barrier was too thick. Had anyone heard of any Japanese strip clubs other than chichis and and the ones on gate two?Have you heard about club 4 play on the same street?

Retweet
12-29-18, 10:52
So I've used KG but it appears Erika no longer works there is been like two weeks since I've seen her on there list. What other girl do you recommend. I tried one and she wanted more money for FS. Erika never asked for more for FS. For NG who do you recommend.

Retweet
12-29-18, 11:36
I've used KG and I liked Erika but I haven't seen her in awhile. What girls do why'all recommend.

WanderOki
12-30-18, 07:23
Visited "Mirage" today outside Gate two Kadena. Formerlynknown as "Harem relaxation Bar" Opens at 1400, paid 7000 ₯ For 40 min bubble course. Was given "Rui" short girl with colored short hair above the shoulders covering her face mostly. Decent massage followed by her taking her top off and rubbing her big fake breast all over my tool. She hopped on and rode me to completion, even wanted a round two. Cleaned me up and I tipped ₯1000 and went on my way.

MysterX
12-31-18, 03:02
I was down in Naha and finally visited a MP there. I went to Jasmine. At first they were booked up so I came back an hour later. Since I got in I decided to go for the max option of 100 minutes for 13000 . It was a little different than most central island places I've been to. The tout wanted to verify my identity first which kinda weird me out. I think it was just so the massage girl felt comfortable with me. It was also a little different because it's not a bubble was place. They have a shower you wash up first and then do aromatherapy. Also what was different is the girl was dressed as opposed to the swimsuit / underwear I'm used to. The massage was pretty good. I've only been to one oil massage place before, Mandira. By comparison this place was much more inconspicuous and had better service but mandira had better options. On the flip she started the HJ. It was probably one of the better ones I've had, not just a furious piston jerking, but more soft and sensual. Although it was good she was clearly not into other options other than the customary HJ. Afterwards she continued the massage. I still had a while longer and was eventually ready for round 2 which was as good as the first. Still with time left, I cut it short and made my exit. All in all it was worthwhile being in Naha, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

StrokerFace
01-01-19, 06:37
I've used KG and I liked Erika but I haven't seen her in awhile. What girls do why'all recommend.I too have been waiting for her to pop back up. She is still on there overall cast list so I'm hoping she is just on vacation and will be back shortly. If you (or anyone elser) sees sh trye is back, let me know. Tiffany was another beauty that has definitely disappeared. She would up charge but many (including me) felt it was worth it. She was gorgeous, from Ecuador. Nanami is the only other provider that I know will provide FS with no up charge. She is not really a looker but has a decent body. Be mindful, she will hop on and disregard a cover unless you specifically stop her. I've seen a handful of KG girls but most have left. Kumi definitely does not provide FS (at least not with my efforts). She does give a messy BJ.

OK so I finally got my chance to get the tattoo girl and here is my review.

First impression. She was OK looking like someone who you would just want a one night stand but that's it. Her hair was like a mullet in a way where her back hair was still there yet she had her bangs but her top head was almost balled like a rocker type of girl. Don't get me wrong I rocker girls but this one was not attractive look at all. She would carry a conversation for so long like long to where you felt like you almost lost the time to do actual business.........This is funny to me. I've seen her on and off depending on what's available and how badly I need to scratch the itch. Last time I saw her a couple weeks ago, I thought of her hair as a raccoon. She was all dolled up so naturally I was ready to close the deal but I also thought I wouldn't really want to be seen in public with her (just based off her weird hair). I will "second" the fact that she does alot of talking. I'm not sure if she has gotten worse with me because I've built a rapport but I think she forgets that I'm there to get sucked and fucked, not talk about work, life etc. I try not to be rude to her (or any provider) I just see her less and less now.

So I decided to roll by Oil Angels because they are one of the last places ......I have also visited this place recently. I used to frequent Fingers but once the new staff arrived and FS disappeared off the menu, the constant locked doors and being extremely exposed on 74 wasn't worth my time. Massage at OA is decent (I saw Yuka). I feel its a bit more inconspicuous than Fingers. No extras from my experience.

I will try to stop by here more with reviews. Thanks gents!

David1941
01-01-19, 14:43
Does anyone have experience with Geisha? I am tempted to try Yuzu or Emiko but was curious if anyone had any recommendations.

GetPoppin
01-01-19, 17:19
Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.

Megavolt
01-02-19, 08:31
Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.I hope you can I miss Yuri definitely one of my faves.

The Comedian
01-02-19, 09:41
Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.You have to PM her email address. I've been looking for Yuri for a while. Can you PM me her email address?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Sandwich888
01-02-19, 12:12
Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.Can you share it?

MysterX
01-03-19, 12:53
You have to PM her email address. I've been looking for Yuri for a while. Can you PM me her email address?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson
Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.I think Jackson is right. This is a public board and anyone would be able to see her contact information member or not, not to mention lurkers. I went ahead and subscribed to the site and sent you a PM.

Gizzmo915
01-03-19, 22:12
Does anyone have experience with Geisha? I am tempted to try Yuzu or Emiko but was curious if anyone had any recommendations.Geisha is the same girls from Kamakzie, they just change their names and charge more.

LilCruz7
01-04-19, 15:23
Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.Can you send me the email as well? I want to see what the fuss is about his woman.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

David1941
01-05-19, 04:36
Geisha is the same girls from Kamakzie, they just change their names and charge more.Who are the good girls at KG now? I used to use Yukina but she left about a year ago. I would like to try Erika but she does not appear to be working. Any updates on the best girls at KG would be greatly appreciated.

Buggy101
01-10-19, 08:35
Does anyone have experience with Geisha? I am tempted to try Yuzu or Emiko but was curious if anyone had any recommendations.As someone has already mentioned Geisha and KG are the same girls. Yuzu is Kanako from KG. I've been with her twice and while she's fun and does a good job she didn't do FS either time. I don't think she does.

MoBamba
01-10-19, 14:40
Visited "Mirage" today outside Gate two Kadena. Formerlynknown as "Harem relaxation Bar" Opens at 1400, paid 7000 For 40 min bubble course. Was given "Rui" short girl with colored short hair above the shoulders covering her face mostly. Decent massage followed by her taking her top off and rubbing her big fake breast all over my tool. She hopped on and rode me to completion, even wanted a round two. Cleaned me up and I tipped 1000 and went on my way.Where is place at? I've been trying to find it on google and shit but I still have no idea where it is. Is it in music town or something? Also anyone got any updates on fingers and KG? I went to mandira outside of foster the other day and it feels super exposing being out in front. Place has a decent options and pretty good looking girls. Unfortunately they only offer HJs though, but the chicks that I've had aren't really clock watchers and keep going until your satisfied. Anyway info about Mirage, Fingers or KG would be appreciated.

Steve 9696
01-10-19, 19:22
Who are the good girls at KG now? I used to use Yukina but she left about a year ago. I would like to try Erika but she does not appear to be working. Any updates on the best girls at KG would be greatly appreciated.Unfortunately Erika had to move back to Tokyo for personal reasons. So no luck there.

Deas135
01-11-19, 04:30
Where is place at? I've been trying to find it on google and shit but I still have no idea where it is. Is it in music town or something? Also anyone got any updates on fingers and KG? I went to mandira outside of foster the other day and it feels super exposing being out in front. Place has a decent options and pretty good looking girls. Unfortunately they only offer HJs though, but the chicks that I've had aren't really clock watchers and keep going until your satisfied. Anyway info about Mirage, Fingers or KG would be appreciated.It is in that little compound behind boobies tattoo. Looks like first floor in the corner. Have not been but I have seen the mirage sign there.

JollyGreen
01-15-19, 16:01
Is there any inquiries on Ami from KG. She use to be on the Japanese side of KG paradise. Wondering if she worth the effort.

Cheers.

Gizzmo915
01-16-19, 00:22
I saw her recently she was a bust. Typical HJ the FS. KG girls have gone down hill. I do recommend Elaine when she is working.

I haven't seen her that much lately.

Is there any inquiries on Ami from KG. She use to be on the Japanese side of KG paradise. Wondering if she worth the effort.

Cheers.

Retweet
01-18-19, 21:23
So I'm looking for some info on a few girls from KG. Kotone honoko honami maiko and yuemno. Which girl does FS do they up charge and your experience with them. Since Erika left I'm looking for for a new girl to visit.

JollyGreen
01-21-19, 07:55
Well well well. It appears Erika is back but unfortunately she doesn't and will not work for KG.

She on the Japanese side in a shop called premium. Was confirmed from my Japanese mate with photo confirmation.

Eagle4
01-22-19, 07:06
Well well well. It appears Erika is back but unfortunately she doesn't and will not work for KG.

She on the Japanese side in a shop called premium. Was confirmed from my Japanese mate with photo confirmation.Unfortunately that's not a deriheru, but a soap.

LilCruz7
01-22-19, 20:57

She on the Japanese side in a shop called premium. Was confirmed from my Japanese mate with photo confirmation.Where is that shop at?

Ecaraveo
01-23-19, 05:58
Hey,

Looking for a few dudes to help me set up a gangbang for a girlfriend of mine. Any suggestions on how to advertise it and set it up? Did one a couple of years ago where a Japanese husband set it up for his wife, but CL is not working like that anymore. Thanks for the help.

Ecaraveo
01-24-19, 03:41
So I'm looking for some info on a few girls from KG. Kotone honoko honami maiko and yuemno. Which girl does FS do they up charge and your experience with them. Since Erika left I'm looking for for a new girl to visit.Kotone is FS and very nice. Highly recommend if you like cute petite MILF type.

Buggy101
01-24-19, 07:30
While we're on the subject of KG does anyone have any info on Ami? I don't recall seeing her a little while ago. Of course I might have just missed it.

DogleFox
01-24-19, 10:57
Hey,

Looking for a few dudes to help me set up a gangbang for a girlfriend of mine. Any suggestions on how to advertise it and set it up? Did one a couple of years ago where a Japanese husband set it up for his wife, but CL is not working like that anymore. Thanks for the help.I would like to offer my services.

[Personal message deleted by Admin]
==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MoBamba
01-24-19, 15:10
I went to Geisha and tried Ran since she was the only one they had available. Little bit of a chub, no ass, but she had fat tits. Photo is pretty misleading. Anyway nice girl but be warned she squirts easy. Anyway got FS and spent like around 200. She even went over the time limit for me. I'the really like to try more of the geisha girls thou. If anyone has any suggestions preferably a girl who is decent looking and is young that would be great. Tried Girl Escort number for Na Se but nobody would answer.

Blitz01
01-25-19, 00:42
I went to Geisha and tried Ran since she was the only one they had available. Little bit of a chub, no ass, but she had fat tits. Photo is pretty misleading. Anyway nice girl but be warned she squirts easy. Anyway got FS and spent like around 200. She even went over the time limit for me. I'the really like to try more of the geisha girls thou. If anyone has any suggestions preferably a girl who is decent looking and is young that would be great. Tried Girl Escort number for Na Se but nobody would answer.The KG girls are the Geisha girls just with different names and a bit higher prices. Most girls are pretty good looking from Okinawa escort and KG ATM unless I've just been getting lucky. Be a gentlemen and you'll get what you want, but if you don't try and understand them, their site says they don't provide it. And I believe even a staff member overlooks us here in the forums. When I don't meet a match I apologize and cancel the meet and try again another day. Happy mongering!

Yung100
01-25-19, 10:23
Hey,

Looking for a few dudes to help me set up a gangbang for a girlfriend of mine. Any suggestions on how to advertise it and set it up? Did one a couple of years ago where a Japanese husband set it up for his wife, but CL is not working like that anymore. Thanks for the help.Yeah I'll help you out I'm in Okinawa, text [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] it's a couple places.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gizzmo915
01-29-19, 14:43
Looks 6.5.

Picture accuracy 80%.

Performance 6.

FS no.

Would I recommend No.

I'll start with looks they weren't bad she is not ugly just her picture was touched up a little on Photoshop not too much though like I said she is not ugly. She has the dragging breast still not bad. She speaks 0 English. As we do in to room I saw her out the timer for 40 minutes. So I said something and she changed time. When we did the show thing that was OK she took her time to kill time. When we got in the bed it was real boring. She is really really hairy down south. She was rubbing me which was OK. I been using KG for a long time now I have a I would say 98% success rate getting FS. This girl did not want FS. She did the typical HJ no BJ. She was a bust. Don't use her.

OreoCakes
01-31-19, 12:48
Any info or experience with Kasumi on CL?

MoBamba
01-31-19, 14:12
Did everyone get girlfriends or what?

Blitz01
01-31-19, 23:07
Did everyone get girlfriends or what?Momi: can't even rate, had to ask to switch and saw two more girls before canceling that were just as bad. I should've asked their names. Wouldn't recommend.

Mami: almost canceled, below average looking but HJ and BJ were good. Wouldn't recommend.

Nase: average, shy, possible FS, but she's not that experienced. She's works a lot so she may be tired. Wouldn't recommend.

Haven't had any luck with them recently, but they work from Okinawa City so if you're close by you can ask to change girls if any are available before anything starts with the one you're with. Best of luck!

MickFreedom
02-01-19, 06:40
Any info or experience with Kasumi on CL?Highly recommend Kasumi on CL and Cityxguide. She down for whatever.

MickFreedom
02-03-19, 08:17
Something I want to scratch off the bucket list, anyone know any Japanese dominatrixes or S&M clubs in Okinawa?

Thanks,

Mickfreedom.

Deas135
02-03-19, 16:52
I was talking to my brother about his stay in Tokyo, and he mentioned something about a pink salon. A blow job bat. Does Okinawa have any?? If so where at?

I went the Michelin today and it's not too bad. Rooms are very nice and decent privacy. Anna was my provider a plus size girl for sure but she took her top off and knew how to use them boobs with the handy.

I also gave men's massage a try Saturday night and my provider was not that great or attractive. The rooms were not very great either but did clue me in on other things. She focused a lot more on the actual massage of the back, instead of the usual quick wash and too business. Handy was OK. Just on that experience alone would not go back. However might have to try the other girl that was working, because definitely could here her getting plowed. She was with another Japanese guy and my Japanese is not that great. So that could be a small hindrance.

Gizzmo915
02-05-19, 09:58
I highly discourage Kasumi, she use to work at 7 tails got fired, she was at kamikaze got fired she tried to work at Okinawa escorts got fired. She is crazy, the last time I saw her she started screaming at me I had to end session. She then started telling me all her life drama. I do not recommend. She Is A no no.

Buggy101
02-05-19, 14:48
I was talking to my brother about his stay in Tokyo, and he mentioned something about a pink salon. A blow job bat. Does Okinawa have any?? If so where at?

I went the Michelin today and it's not too bad. Rooms are very nice and decent privacy. Anna was my provider a plus size girl for sure but she took her top off and knew how to use them boobs with the handy.I haven't heard of any pink salons here on Okinawa. The only ones I know about are in Tokyo. As far as Michelin goes where is that? Does it have another name? I'm trying to keep my references straight and not repeat other's errors.

MickFreedom
02-05-19, 23:30
I highly discourage Kasumi, she use to work at 7 tails got fired, she was at kamikaze got fired she tried to work at Okinawa escorts got fired. She is crazy, the last time I saw her she started screaming at me I had to end session. She then started telling me all her life drama. I do not recommend. She Is A no no.I haven't really had a problem with her, it's been good so far.

AlexStag
02-06-19, 06:51
I haven't heard of any pink salons here on Okinawa. The only ones I know about are in Tokyo. As far as Michelin goes where is that? Does it have another name? I'm trying to keep my references straight and not repeat other's errors.Michelin, formally known as Mirage. Outside of gate 2, I've been twice both time were decent. It was nice and quite not a loy of traffic.

AlexStag
02-06-19, 07:04
Any body got a plug on some action in kin? Rumor there was one joint doubling as a brothel.

Buggy101
02-07-19, 02:55
The bottom line is that I highly recommend Honey from OGS. Honey is very cute, speaks great English and is funny, engaging, and playful. Playtime was great and she is not a clock watcher. Plus FS is not out of the question. She's from mainland so she's only going to be here until next Tuesday (12 Feb) so time is an issue. I would say she is easily my ATF of any of the DH ladies I've met here on Oki. Probably because of a great GF experience and how she caters to you as a client. Here's my breakdown:

Personality: 10/10.

Hospitality: 10/10.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 7.5/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Buggy101
02-07-19, 07:25
Yuri messaged me yesterday and said she was unable to work at the spot again. But she still wants customers. She gave me her email address to list on this site. Not sure if it's allowed or not.I sent a private message but haven't heard anything. Does anyone else with the info have the ability to PM me?

OkiDiving19
02-08-19, 15:58
She was a Gilf age range, but that is okay with me and my low standards. She has some saggy tits, smooth old skin, flat ass, and a roast beef pussy. The service was automatically full in the age range. Her BJ was decent, nothing spatular. If you're into older women then maybe give her a try. One time experience with me is enough onto new adventures. The total damage was ₯18,000 for 60 minutes including hotel and no tips. The bonus got to cum in her pussy and raw dawg.

Knightswatch
02-09-19, 15:45
Hey guys,

Tried out LULU at Kg, OMG do not waste your time or money. She is a complete bust! I haven seen any reviews on her so I figured I would TOFTT, yes a bust. She's probably in her 40's, does look like her picture kind of milfy but her face was blurred out for a reason, her nose looks distorted and she has a Clep lip! She got naked and went to the shower" felt rushed!! Got to the bet for a BBBJ (no FS) once I finished she said "OK shower" I was like yep let me out. Showered got dressed and rolled out. Don't waste your time with this one.

Buggy101
02-10-19, 05:27
She was a Gilf age range, but that is okay with me and my low standards. She has some saggy tits, smooth old skin, flat ass, and a roast beef pussy. The service was automatically full in the age range. Her BJ was decent, nothing spatular. If you're into older women then maybe give her a try. One time experience with me is enough onto new adventures. The total damage was 18,000 for 60 minutes including hotel and no tips. The bonus got to cum in her pussy and raw dawg.I took a chance on her about six months ago and pretty much had the same assessment. Cute for her age and thin but all I got was the BBBJ. She wasn't interested in FS so I guess YMMV.

Slorainne
02-10-19, 14:01
Highly recommend Kasumi on CL and Cityxguide. She down for whatever.Kasumi not respond to emails? I don't have a Japanese number.

Slorainne
02-10-19, 14:06
Went here Sunday afternoon. Had a great time, girl was cute maybe in her mid 30's. 70 k for 40 min and 50 k tip for BBBJ. Didn't ask for FS not so not sure if offered.

MickFreedom
02-10-19, 22:19
Kasumi not respond to emails? I don't have a Japanese number.That's strange, she usually does, I think her number is in city guide though.

Retweet
02-13-19, 10:57
So I've been there four times gotten FS every time and I always tip good. I've been looking for some reviews on Ami from KG.

Sprugger13
02-14-19, 05:19
So I've been there four times gotten FS every time and I always tip good. I've been looking for some reviews on Ami from KG.I have been there about this much too, but haven't gotten anything like that. Must be my luck.

Buggy101
02-14-19, 07:35
So I've been there four times gotten FS every time and I always tip good. I've been looking for some reviews on Ami from KG.I've been twice, with nothing out of the ordinary either time. I think I could have the first time I went but this last time the girl (Ryou) didn't give me that impression. As Far as Ami from KG goes I think there are one or two reviews here in previous threads.

OreoCakes
02-14-19, 10:19
So I've been there four times gotten FS every time and I always tip good. I've been looking for some reviews on Ami from KG.What time of day are you going? I've been a few times and nothing led me to the conclusion that they offer FS. Chicks I have had asked for 3 just to take tops off.

Retweet
02-15-19, 17:31
So I have done walk in appointments first one around 4 pm then I did another around 2 and then I scheduled my other two appointments. I have yet to go there and not get FS. I don't ask for it but some things lead to others and FS happens.

Slorainne
02-25-19, 07:09
That's strange, she usually does, I think her number is in city guide though.Never had luck via email. I would try and text her but I do not have a Japanese number.

Buggy101
02-26-19, 08:36
Anybody got any info on Nana from KG? I searched previous threads and didn't see anything on her.

Mininoki
02-27-19, 00:45
Anybody got any info on Nana from KG? I searched previous threads and didn't see anything on her.Nana is very cute, she has a nice body and enough ass to grab. She will ride like a pro, but she has been doing it for a while and you can see the wear and tear down there.

Mininoki
02-27-19, 00:48
I took a chance on her about six months ago and pretty much had the same assessment. Cute for her age and thin but all I got was the BBBJ. She wasn't interested in FS so I guess YMMV.Just had her last week since she was the only one available. She was FS all the way plus anal.

Buggy101
02-27-19, 03:56
She on the Japanese side in a shop called premium. Was confirmed from my Japanese mate with photo confirmation.What's the latest on Erika? I she still working at Premium or has she moved on to someplace else? If she's still there do you know what name she is using?

Ambrose245
02-27-19, 04:21
I'm leaving in about a month and didn't get to try anything fun in Okinawa because of a relationship. That ended, so can anyone recommend which girl at KG will give FS guaranteed and also a good soapy for price and girls. Thanks.

Ambrose245
02-27-19, 11:45
Has anybody tried RYO from mainland? If so, does she offer FS?

JollyGreen
02-28-19, 02:18
What's the latest on Erika? I she still working at Premium or has she moved on to someplace else? If she's still there do you know what name she is using?I just checked the premium shop and her picture is no longer on the girls list. So I don't think she in that shop any longer.

JollyGreen
02-28-19, 02:29
Nachi the new girl hope someone plays with that.

Also Honey is back I guess for a week or so.

If any of the guys that been here a long time That remembers Reina she the good looking version of Reina.

(KG's).

Buggy101
03-01-19, 06:01
I just checked the premium shop and her picture is no longer on the girls list. So I don't think she in that shop any longer.That's too damn bad! If anyone knows her current whereabouts please drop an update. A little travel isn't an obstacle.

Buggy101
03-01-19, 06:08
I just checked the premium shop and her picture is no longer on the girls list. So I don't think she in that shop any longer.That's too damn bad! If anyone knows her current whereabouts please drop an update. A little travel isn't an obstacle.

OkiBoy32
03-01-19, 08:18
Just had her last week since she was the only one available. She was FS all the way plus anal.So how about sharing with your fellow mongers. What did all of this special attention showered on you end up costing? Y30 K? Y40 K?

Mininoki
03-01-19, 09:33
So I've been there four times gotten FS every time and I always tip good. I've been looking for some reviews on Ami from KG.Who provides FS?

VesselTeacher
03-03-19, 19:28
Hi did anyone try the two new girls on GEO? Nachi and Mia? They're pictures looks inviting! But I don't want to waste the time and effort if they're not worth it! Also any reviews on Karen and Misaki?

Ambrose245
03-04-19, 02:11
Has Anyone tried Praza on 58 between Foster and Kinser. It's in between tow Tattoo shops.

JollyGreen
03-05-19, 04:21
Well I guess Tiffany back from vacation.

Is it truly worth the extra donation for FS. IMO no.

But if you looking for a big butt and a fake smile.

Go right ahead.

Cheers mongers.

OkILiving
03-05-19, 07:55
Hi did anyone try the two new girls on GEO? Nachi and Mia? They're pictures looks inviting! But I don't want to waste the time and effort if they're not worth it! Also any reviews on Karen and Misaki?Mia will upsell for FS, she is pretty but not worth an upsell. She is from Tokyo.

OkILiving
03-05-19, 14:17
Hi did anyone try the two new girls on GEO? Nachi and Mia? They're pictures looks inviting! But I don't want to waste the time and effort if they're not worth it! Also any reviews on Karen and Misaki?Also Karen and Misaki only do Japanese, they won't make appointments for foreigners, I don't know about nachi.

VesselTeacher
03-06-19, 04:52
Also Karen and Misaki only do Japanese, they won't make appointments for foreigners, I don't know about nachi.Why would they put girls on the site and they don't render any service to foreigners? That's like pulling up to a gas station that's open without and gasoline to sell!

Mininoki
03-08-19, 06:16
So how about sharing with your fellow mongers. What did all of this special attention showered on you end up costing? Y30 K? Y40 K?Sorry for the misleading info on Nana, I meant to respond to Hikari. If you like GILFs, then she is the one with all access.

VesselTeacher
03-11-19, 01:07
Thanks for the info on Mia! I tried her! And yes she looks good but the extra for FS was kinda disappointing! I also had Honey! OMG is the one! She really knows how to please you! I haven't tried Nachi yet! Did anyone tried her yet to see if those cleavage are worth the advertisement? Or is she another Okinawa bust?

OreoCakes
03-11-19, 07:00
Gave GEO a try for Nachi, had it booked and they cancelled on me about an HR before. Will try it out later and report back.

Has anyone used (manners. Okinawa) website? It seems to be bugged, or is that place not a thing anymore?

Buggy101
03-12-19, 08:47
Has anyone used (manners. Okinawa) website? It seems to be bugged, or is that place not a thing anymore?I think Manners is no longer around. The site has been down for a couple of months now.

TexTrainer
03-14-19, 00:14
Back on the island and see the Relaxation Spa in plaza outside Gate 1 next to Pizza Inn has changed to Lucia. Is that a recent change, I've been gone for about 6 months and the old place I believe was called Relaxation did some decent soapies, not sure about this new place Lucia. Did not see any reviews or feedback.

TexTrainer
03-14-19, 00:25
Has Anyone tried Praza on 58 between Foster and Kinser. It's in between tow Tattoo shops.I back after been gone for a bit, I will try it out but there is a lot of tattoo shops on 58 from Foster to Kinser. I tried to find it to no success. Give me a landmark or a better general idea and I will try it out.

Ambrose245
03-16-19, 15:22
I back after been gone for a bit, I will try it out but there is a lot of tattoo shops on 58 from Foster to Kinser. I tried to find it to no success. Give me a landmark or a better general idea and I will try it out.Yeah its between Boobies Tattoo Shop and another tattoo shop. Across from ESSo Express gas station. I also can't find a website on it.

TexTrainer
03-20-19, 23:56
Back on the island and see the Relaxation Spa in plaza outside Gate 1 next to Pizza Inn has changed to Lucia. Is that a recent change, I've been gone for about 6 months and the old place I believe was called Relaxation did some decent soapies, not sure about this new place Lucia. Did not see any reviews or feedback.I tried out Lucia, exact same place as it was under Relaxation, seems like the same girls too. The one change I didn't like is new ownership must be trying to save money on utilities or something, now the soapy is "maybe" 15 minutes of the 60 minutes that is being advertised. There is now a towel over body tub for about 15 min. , then a hot oil massage (they never did before) and this is about 30 min. , then the soapy. I might try one more time with a regular I used to see often and she if she does same routine, if so it will be my last visit.

Tex.

TexTrainer
03-20-19, 23:58
Yeah its between Boobies Tattoo Shop and another tattoo shop. Across from ESSo Express gas station. I also can't find a website on it.Appreciate the landmarks, will look into this place maybe this week or the next. Will give a review after my experience.

Tex.

LilCruz7
03-22-19, 09:38
I think Manners is no longer around. The site has been down for a couple of months now.I have done manners before. I did a review about it before here but the website is extremely misleading. When I went to the location, the girl I asked for was not in Sync with the picture. Then I tried again asking for the girl I requested but same girl so I got pissed. I have it one last chance and told them to give me another type of girl and the one they game me was too skinny and flat chested I felt like I was going to break her. After that I decided not to ever go there again. The location is in Soapy Land & the shop is called "Respect". I seriously don't recommend that place.

I would like to see reviews on any other locations in Soapy Land if anyone else has any type of reviews for different shops there. I am sure we all could benefit for it.

Retweet
03-26-19, 06:20
Any new reviews on KG girls?

Seanlil163
03-29-19, 14:57
Such a bust I wouldn't waste your time. Believe me personality was like a true Junky. Pics seem to be a 10 but in person was more a 5. She looked to be used and reused. Had some yellow punk rock style mullet cut which was hard to get out of my head. BBJ was 3 at best and road with anger. I trusted reviews on here but it was a total bust. Only thing accurate about her add was the tattoos which I give a 7 (props to the artist). The whole time she was complaining I had to hurry and rush. I couldn't stand her crotch stank. Good thing I had protection. But if you are "FIT" and super drunk you may have a awesome time. Hash tag never again.

TexTrainer
03-31-19, 04:39
Looked over the Michelin reviews and did not see any by name recommendations. Does anybody have any, I went for first time last Sunday and the on staff girl was not impressive. She would not do thong for extra 1000 and in room no extras at all on to negotiate with 5000 on the table. I see reviews of FS and BBBJ but no names that can be requested.

Tex.

Retweet
04-01-19, 12:23
So I've made mistakes in my life but this girl was definitely one of them. She had a funky smell and her breathe smelled like something rotten and she went to kiss me a few times and I had to pull away. She was a nice girl but don't waste your money on this one.

Spiderman123
04-02-19, 05:34
Has anyone tried Kanako? Does she give FS?

Buggy101
04-04-19, 05:46
Has anyone tried Kanako? Does she give FS?If you search for Kanako on this forum you'll see multiple people stating she only does BBBJ. No FS available. I can also verify this.

Buggy101
04-04-19, 05:49
Looked over the Michelin reviews and did not see any by name recommendations. Does anybody have any, I went for first time last Sunday and the on staff girl was not impressive. She would not do thong for extra 1000 and in room no extras at all on to negotiate with 5000 on the table. I see reviews of FS and BBBJ but no names that can be requested.I think there was mention of Rui and a short description but you'd have to search the forum going back a few months.

Megavolt
04-04-19, 13:52
Comes off as rude and rushes also a clock watcher. Also smells a foul odor. I've had her a couple times and she was literally right after she had a guy no shower or anything. I would steer clear of this one unless you are desperate or nobody else is available.

TexTrainer
04-05-19, 09:31
I think there was mention of Rui and a short description but you'd have to search the forum going back a few months.Buggy101,

Appreciate the feedback, I actually gave Michelin another try Thursday and was given Anna. She is on the heavy side just in the belly area, boobs were actually pretty nice. She was okay with wearing a thong versus the girl I had during first experience. Anna gives a nice soapy with grinding all her body onto her clients. She will do a minor BBBJ tease for extra tip, but only will play with the head for a little bit, no going down all the way or midway down on the unit. She will get topless and allows playing with the kitty with fingers but no FS. She definitely was not the most attractive provider I have ever been with but so far the first that will offer extras. I did receive the name of the other two providers from the girl that works the front desk and they are Rena and the other started with a "why". I think it was Yuki. If anyone has any details about these two at Michelin please share. The tip I left for the extra services was 3 k yen, it appeared she would have been happy with 2 k.

Tex.

Buck444
04-05-19, 09:38
I see reviews of FS and BBBJ but no names that can be requested.

Tex.Went recently and was not offered FS or BBBJ. Didn't ask for it so I can't say if it was available. Got the 40 min for 7000. The girl was cute and somewhere around 25 I'd guess.

I've been to a few of the area relaxation places, this place was a little different, at least for my experiences. She had me put on boxers and lay on a mat face down and rubbed my lower legs for a while, slowly moving up and massaged under the boxers. No back massage. Then at the end flipped and took off the boxers. Not sure what the point of the boxers were for.

Been looking for a place like that but with a decent massage also included. If anyone knows of a place I'd appreciate it.

Ashketchum
04-06-19, 16:40
Are there any good independent girls?

Not trying to have another visit with inked.

USC1812
04-07-19, 02:46
2009 to 2010 - Reika Rose gave the best delivery massages. Tiny Japanese girl with great huge natural tits. We became fwb and it was a lot of fun.

2010 to 2013 - Seaside Mermaid; Maria, a retired AVN actress would give the best full body massages. The Dolphin special was an amazing experience. And if you only had a few minutes, she'd hook you up for 5 k yen with a quick special and visual aids.

I had luck with feriferi girls and other massage joints, sometimes even meeting up with girls off-duty for free. Lots of luck with that at gate 2 strip clubs. Loved the half Brazilians. What a blast!

Is this scene dead now or are there some hidden gems? I've had some luck with daysnavi, but I'm looking for some independent providers and craigslist turned into a ts only scene. Not my thing. Shoot me a pm for recent tips or trades. Thanks!

VesselTeacher
04-13-19, 01:48
Hey all!

Any insight on Moe? Her pictures looks inviting! But I don't know if she Block Buster or a Bust? Also I don't know if you all know! But Tiffany use to be a Japanese AV actress! That's right a Porn Star! That's probably why she has a dynamite body! But to me her performance was kinda average!! She played the Japanese shy role! If you're into that sort of thing! But she does take the the very well! I didn't try but I wonder if she's a 3 holier? Any feedback on that?

Seanlil163
04-14-19, 01:35
Hey all!

Any insight on Moe? Her pictures looks inviting! But I don't know if she Block Buster or a Bust? Also I don't know if you all know! But Tiffany use to be a Japanese AV actress! That's right a Porn Star! That's probably why she has a dynamite body! But to me her performance was kinda average!! She played the Japanese shy role! If you're into that sort of thing! But she does take the the very well! I didn't try but I wonder if she's a 3 holier? Any feedback on that?What is Tiffany charge FS?

VesselTeacher
04-15-19, 01:00
What is Tiffany charge FS?She charges ₯10000.

Seanlil163
04-18-19, 09:55
She charges 10000.So 26000. Whoa. If folks stop getting jipped I'm pretty sure she won't be up-selling as much.

TexTrainer
04-18-19, 13:16
Went and visited Michelin this afternoon, made an advance appointment with Yumi. I tried to see Rena but she was not working in the afternoon. This was my third visit and still have not found a provider a Michelin that will do FS or a full BBBJ. All Yumi would do was a lackluster massage on my back and the back of my legs, on the flip it was straight to HJ. After about a good 5 minutes of HJ I asked for extras for a 5000 tip and she would not entertain any extras. Yumi told me she is 29 but like most she looks younger. I had to pay the extra 1000 for an appointment and 1000 for a thong. Yumi is really tiny with very small breasts and an okay ass. She was fine with me choosing not to wear the offered boxers and to start off naked. So total, I was out 9000 for the massage and I gave her a tip of 2000 for the HJ. Again, no extras from Yumi but she was a really sweet girl and tried hard to satisfy. Maybe Rena is the FS & BBBJ from other reviews, I will try to see her next time and give reviews.

Tex.

OkILiving
04-18-19, 21:45
So I've made mistakes in my life but this girl was definitely one of them. She had a funky smell and her breathe smelled like something rotten and she went to kiss me a few times and I had to pull away. She was a nice girl but don't waste your money on this one.Which girl are you talking about?

Gizzmo915
04-18-19, 22:39
I had Moe last night she is a bust. She is not curvy but round. She is fat, not even cute. Her performance was sloppy at best. She speaks no English. She was nice though. Her being nice is not worth ₯17000. Tiffany her looks are over rated. She is not worth that extra amount she asks for. There is plenty of girls on KG that won't ask for more money. If you guys keep paying extra they will keep demanding extra. The only girl I ever paid extra for was well worth it. She was think young and cute. She don't work there any more.

Hey all!

Any insight on Moe? Her pictures looks inviting! But I don't know if she Block Buster or a Bust? Also I don't know if you all know! But Tiffany use to be a Japanese AV actress! That's right a Porn Star! That's probably why she has a dynamite body! But to me her performance was kinda average!! She played the Japanese shy role! If you're into that sort of thing! But she does take the the very well! I didn't try but I wonder if she's a 3 holier? Any feedback on that?

DogleFox
04-20-19, 15:27
Which girl are you talking about?He's talking about the tattoo girl.

VesselTeacher
04-24-19, 07:31
Thanks Gizzmo915. For taking one for the team. Sorry to hear that she was a bust! I had a feeling! Because her pictures looked to convincing. But I do have some other good and bad news to share. It seems like most other Delivery Health shops would take foreigners.

Believe it or not most shops have women that would accept foreigners as customers.

But it also depends on the shop manager / owner if they would allow you to use their services as well. Same goes for the soap land shops. Why do they put Japanese only!? 2 reasons I found out! 1st and main reason is the language barrier! They're worried that foreigners would cause problems for the shop and girls because.

Of communication issues. 2nd reason The conflict with the size issue! LOL! Believe it or not the girls believe anything other then Japanese, Korean & Chinese! Will split there pussy wide open! Pretty much anyone other than Asian. To over come these issues is really simple! 1st if you're able to speak and understand the directions given! They'll allowed you the chance to use the service! 2nd If you're packing a heavy equipment between your legs! Don't show your secret weapon before the match! If you really want to explore! Those are my personal tips for you!

I had Moe last night she is a bust. She is not curvy but round. She is fat, not even cute. Her performance was sloppy at best. She speaks no English. She was nice though. Her being nice is not worth 17000. Tiffany her looks are over rated. She is not worth that extra amount she asks for. There is plenty of girls on KG that won't ask for more money. If you guys keep paying extra they will keep demanding extra. The only girl I ever paid extra for was well worth it. She was think young and cute. She don't work there any more.

Alinoki
04-25-19, 06:13
Went and visited Michelin this afternoon, made an advance appointment with Yumi. I tried to see Rena but she was not working in the afternoon. This was my third visit and still have not found a provider a Michelin that will do FS or a full BBBJ. All Yumi would do was a lackluster massage on my back and the back of my legs, on the flip it was straight to HJ. After about a good 5 minutes of HJ I asked for extras for a 5000 tip and she would not entertain any extras. Yumi told me she is 29 but like most she looks younger. I had to pay the extra 1000 for an appointment and 1000 for a thong. Yumi is really tiny with very small breasts and an okay ass. She was fine with me choosing not to wear the offered boxers and to start off naked. So total, I was out 9000 for the massage and I gave her a tip of 2000 for the HJ. Again, no extras from Yumi but she was a really sweet girl and tried hard to satisfy. Maybe Rena is the FS & BBBJ from other reviews, I will try to see her next time and give reviews.

Tex.Rena will provide full service as long as you bring a rubber with you. She works only on Thursday evening at Michelin and works at the strip club outside of Hansen and bartends at one of the clubs outside gate 2. She has three kids, couldn't tell because her body was tight. She gave a short and sloppy BBBJ while I was dinning at the why and fingering her tight asshole.

JohnnySkins
04-28-19, 16:29
Rena will provide full service as long as you bring a rubber with you. She works only on Thursday evening at Michelin and works at the strip club outside of Hansen and bartends at one of the clubs outside gate 2. She has three kids, couldn't tell because her body was tight. She gave a short and sloppy BBBJ while I was dinning at the why and fingering her tight asshole.How much for the FS?

Alinoki
04-30-19, 02:37
How much for the FS?I didn't have a cover with me, so she gave me a BBBJ for 5 k tip. She is working tonight.

MysterX
05-01-19, 00:03
Rena will provide full service as long as you bring a rubber with you. She works only on Thursday evening at Michelin and works at the strip club outside of Hansen and bartends at one of the clubs outside gate 2. She has three kids, couldn't tell because her body was tight. She gave a short and sloppy BBBJ while I was dinning at the why and fingering her tight asshole.I've been making my rounds for the past few months. I went back to fingers, had a good time but no FS. Ended up at Chocolat out of happenstance, I knew it was lame before but still went any way. It was OK but I'd only go as a last resort. With all the talk of things at Michelin, I've been visiting with varied levels of success. I went last night to catch Rena. She might be the best looking one at Michelin. I'd seen her before and got my hands to roam all over her but that was it. With your report and the past experience I was hoping for success last night. She turned me down because I was too big, BBBJ was turned down also. The little bit of roaming I did would verify that it would have been a really tight fit so it might not have been an excuse. In any case it wasn't a totally wasted outing. Headed over to Uruma for an old favorite, no FS but all in all had a great night.

DdrSupnova
05-04-19, 04:56
2010 to 2013 - Seaside Mermaid; Maria, a retired AVN actress would give the best full body massages. The Dolphin special was an amazing experience. And if you only had a few minutes, she'd hook you up for 5 k yen with a quick special and visual aids.

I had luck with feriferi girls and other massage joints, sometimes even meeting up with girls off-duty for free. Lots of luck with that at gate 2 strip clubs. Loved the half Brazilians. What a blast!Man do I miss Mermaid Maria, never knew she had an AV career. She certainly did perform like one and is still one of my all time favorites. I'd practically do anything to see her again.

I never had any luck getting extras from DH / Masseuse / Strippers, would've loved to, but I was fairly new at the time on island to the hobby.

Ajh99
05-05-19, 04:36
I've used KG twice now in hopes of getting a girl who offers FS. Both time it was just a BBBJ and HJ. Is there like keywords I have to use or certain stuff I have to do to get them to see I'm interested in FS? First time was Kanako and second time was Namani.

Taipan68
05-05-19, 10:52
Is there like keywords I have to use or certain stuff I have to do to get them to see I'm interested in FS?Whomever knows the magic words to gurantee FS please tell us all!

In general, I don't know of any key words, phrases or comments that answers your question. At the most crudest and basic level you could say, "etchi suru?" (or something similar), which means do you want to have sex / bang? For every provider I have been with I know I was subject to YMMV. A ton of factors come in to play on why you will or won't get FS. Here's the best advice I can share; and pay particular attention to the first suggestion:

-- Don't be an asshole.

-- Treat the girls with respect.

-- Learn some of the local language if you don't know it; knowing how to say a few (kind) words can go a long way.

-- Be clean (ie, take a shower beforehand and brush your teeth-it's a shame I have had to mention this one to some guys in the past).

-- Don't complain if she turns down your request for FS.

Lenience
05-05-19, 15:43
I've used KG twice now in hopes of getting a girl who offers FS. Both time it was just a BBBJ and HJ. Is there like keywords I have to use or certain stuff I have to do to get them to see I'm interested in FS? First time was Kanako and second time was Namani.Dude, what are you doing? Those two are 110% FS, and Nanami is rumored to enjoy anal.

Beans5
05-05-19, 19:59
Whomever knows the magic words to gurantee FS please tell us all!

In general, I don't know of any key words, phrases or comments that answers your question. At the most crudest and basic level you could say, "etchi suru?" (or something similar), which means do you want to have sex / bang? For every provider I have been with I know I was subject to YMMV. A ton of factors come in to play on why you will or won't get FS. Here's the best advice I can share; and pay particular attention to the first suggestion:

-- Don't be an asshole.

-- Treat the girls with respect.

-- Learn some of the local language if you don't know it; knowing how to say a few (kind) words can go a long way.

-- Be clean (ie, take a shower beforehand and brush your teeth-it's a shame I have had to mention this one to some guys in the past).

-- Don't complain if she turns down your request for FS.Don't ask "ecchi sure? That doesn't mean what you've been told it does. It literally men's "let's do sexually perverted?" and could you imagine the reaction to that? FS isn't guaranteed no matter what people say. It's up to the chick. If you're a big smelly dude who's hairy and not well kept, couldn't you imagine the feeling of a demure Japanese chick if she's given a choice?

Learn a little Japanese conversation beyond sexual words and you'll get right in. They want to feel you're human too and not some guy programmed like a Neanderthal.

Buggy101
05-06-19, 03:47
Dude, what are you doing? Those two are 110% FS, and Nanami is rumored to enjoy anal.Yes on Nanami. It's a green light all day on everything with her. Kanako on the other hand has never done more than BBBJ with me and the experience seems to be the same in previous reports.

Lenience
05-06-19, 07:15
Yes on Nanami. It's a green light all day on everything with her. Kanako on the other hand has never done more than BBBJ with me and the experience seems to be the same in previous reports.I guess I've had a special connection with K then. I like shy girls and maybe she responded. If kg hadn't raised their priceS I'd be doing her weekly.

OreoCakes
05-06-19, 11:37
Honey from Geo was a nice time, very friendly. Probably the best looking and talented I've encountered, weird conversations. No FS. And is looking for base access without any favors. Very attractive and nice time. Look else where for FS.

Has anyone experienced Ami from KG?

Taipan68
05-06-19, 14:22
Don't ask "ecchi sure? That doesn't mean what you've been told it does. It literally men's "let's do sexually perverted?"For clarity sake what I said was, "At the most crudest and basic level you could say, "etchi suru?" (or something similar)". I probably should have emphasized, "something similar".

My experience is literal translations and colloquialisms are not always the same. For example, the phrase "let's get it on" in idiomatic terms means: to hurry up; to get a move on. But the phrase also means: to start; to have sex (a la Marvin Gaye in 1973); to invite an opponent to fight; etc. From a historical point the term "etchi" was initially derived from the Kanto region dialect as an abbreviation from the word Hentai (a type of perverse sexual activity). It was then shortened to just "H" and pronounced as, "etchi". Over the years the meaning evolved and came to also mean have sex or fuck. Having lived in Japan for 10+ years and banging Japanese ladies for 20+ years I've had many girls say to me:

Etchi suru? = do you want to have sex.

Etchi shitai = I want to have sex.

Sekksu suru? = do you want to have sex.

Sekksu shitai = I want to have sex.

Shinmitsu (ni suru or ni naru) = be intimate.

Hameru = insert, put on, get in, make love.

Issho ni neru = sleep together.

Am I fluent in Japanese or an expert in the Japanese language? No, but I do agree-learn some conversational Japanese beyond sexual terms so you can better communicate and perhaps get your point across by saying "something similar".

Gizzmo915
05-06-19, 23:29
She is a mix between Colombian and Japanese. She does have nice curves but she is another Tiffany from KG. Before she starts she asks you if you want FS. The moment she said that I knew she wanted extra money. I don't entertain these conversations but for the sake of recon I asked how much. She said another ₯20000. I laughed she said the ₯17000 only pays for HJ. She put a condom on to do it as well. I did not like that. Her skills where average she talked a lot. Had a bad smell. These girls that demand extra money only do so because some of you all pay them. If you stopped paying that extra then would change their ways. Aside from all that I personally wouldn't recommend unless you want to to spend more than ₯30000.

VesselTeacher
05-07-19, 03:11
Hey all!

So it seems like a little bit of frustration of not get a chance to receive FS! Remember people were in Asia! And you have to do what Asian do in order to get the proper end results!! Unfortunately Unlike Burger King! You won't get it your way right away! Remember this is a hustle for women using their bodies to get paid! It's like a fucked up girlfriend that your paying for directly! Now with that being said! You have to know the game to play! Like what Taipan68 & Beans5 said "It up to the women. " Because in reality they only provide BJ anything else is really up to them and how they feel about you! If you're a cat lover (Which I'm not) then you already know cats has no loyalty and it depends on how they feel about you! I know what you're thinking I paid for a service! I should get full service! I'm with you on that! But unfortunately the game is not like that here! You kinda have to them the BF experience in order to get the prize your looking for! DON'T Make them your GF! Just give them that feeling! Remember it's all about feelings for females! That's why everything is never consistent! I hope that helps!!

For clarity sake what I said was, "At the most crudest and basic level you could say, "etchi suru?" (or something similar)". I probably should have emphasized, "something similar".

My experience is literal translations and colloquialisms are not always the same. For example, the phrase "let's get it on" in idiomatic terms means: to hurry up; to get a move on. But the phrase also means: to start; to have sex (a la Marvin Gaye in 1973); to invite an opponent to fight; etc. From a historical point the term "etchi" was initially derived from the Kanto region dialect as an abbreviation from the word Hentai (a type of perverse sexual activity). It was then shortened to just "H" and pronounced as, "etchi". Over the years the meaning evolved and came to also mean have sex or fuck. Having lived in Japan for 10+ years and banging Japanese ladies for 20+ years I've had many girls say to me:.

Zaqxsww
05-07-19, 10:57
Does anyone have any information on Sofia from GEO? Is her picture accurate and does she offer FS?

Thank you for any information that you give.

Zaqxsww
05-07-19, 11:15
Does anyone have any information on Sofia from GEO? Does she look like her photo and does she offer FS? Thank you for any information.

Beans5
05-07-19, 15:15
For clarity sake what I said was, "At the most crudest and basic level you could say, "etchi suru?" (or something similar)". I probably should have emphasized, "something similar".

My experience is literal translations and colloquialisms are not always the same. For example, the phrase "let's get it on" in idiomatic terms means: to hurry up; to get a move on. But the phrase also means: to start; to have sex (a la Marvin Gaye in 1973); to invite an opponent to fight; etc. From a historical point the term "etchi" was initially derived from the Kanto region dialect as an abbreviation from the word Hentai (a type of perverse sexual activity). It was then shortened to just "H" and pronounced as, "etchi". Over the years the meaning evolved and came to also mean have sex or fuck. Having lived in Japan for 10+ years and banging Japanese ladies for 20+ years I've had many girls say to me:

Etchi suru? = do you want to have sex.

Etchi shitai = I want to have sex..OK I'm only going to tell you that saying "etchi suru?" does not communicate a interrogative to have sex in adult language in Japanese. I'm not fluent but please do not say this when asking for a pass for entry. Etchi is a word to say a person is perverted or dirty.

Mininoki
05-08-19, 06:18
Does anyone have any information on Sofia from GEO? Does she look like her photo and does she offer FS? Thank you for any information.Just had Sofia last night. She use to service Japanese only, but changed her mind to make the bills. She will provide you FS for extra 10,000. I didn't take the offer, just got covered BJ. She is half Japanese and Colombian, her body is skinny with a fat round ass and tits. Next time I might consider it, but paying 26000 total is not in my range.

Megavolt
05-08-19, 22:42
It used to be that you didn't have to pay for FS or FS was 5000 yen as long as you weren't a complete *******. This is the most I've seen women ask for outrageous tips. I guess because people are paying it. If you stand your ground and don't pay it. I'm sure enough they will stop asking for outrageous tips for FS. Also at Michelin there are plenty of women who offer FS. Just don't be a dick about it. They are still people even if you are paying.

Gizzmo915
05-08-19, 23:03
Sofia Review (not recommended).

She is a mix between Colombian and Japanese. She does have nice curves but she is another Tiffany from KG. Before she starts she asks you if you want FS. The moment she said that I knew she wanted extra money. I don't entertain these conversations but for the sake of recon I asked how much. She said another ₯20000. I laughed she said the ₯17000 only pays for HJ. She put a condom on to do it as well. I did not like that. Her skills where average she talked a lot. Had a bad smell. These girls that demand extra money only do so because some of you all pay them. If you stopped paying that extra then would change their ways. Aside from all that I personally wouldn't recommend unless you want to to spend more than ₯30000.

Seanlil163
05-09-19, 13:16
She is older looking still has a nice bod. Very gingery attitude knows a bit of English. She sucked BBBJ and let me finger her. Then when I was ready she climbed on top and wet pussy and all grabbed my cock and almost sat on it. I politely pulled back and asked for condom. I play safe always. She seemed disappointed but anyway she rode me good. Then had me get on top. Last I finished from behind it was an amazing view. She moaned loud as I made her cum 3 times. She was shaking and holding me tight. We finished up and I left with her. Best of all she didn't ask for extra money just straight 18000. I might repeat if these ones keep asking for more.

Mininoki
05-10-19, 07:17
It used to be that you didn't have to pay for FS or FS was 5000 yen as long as you weren't a complete *******. This is the most I've seen women ask for outrageous tips. I guess because people are paying it. If you stand your ground and don't pay it. I'm sure enough they will stop asking for outrageous tips for FS. Also at Michelin there are plenty of women who offer FS. Just don't be a dick about it. They are still people even if you are paying.Who are the ladies that offer FS?

Megavolt
05-12-19, 22:15
Who are the ladies that offer FS?Yumi, sin, MoMo, ryou, Anna, I wouldn't use Rena anymore apparently someone was really rude to her and demanded FS. So she is just doing regular massages.

JohnnySkins
05-13-19, 07:11
Yumi, sin, MoMo, ryou, Anna, I wouldn't use Rena anymore apparently someone was really rude to her and demanded FS. So she is just doing regular massages.Rena would only give HJ during my session. I was highly disappointed because she was the hottest one I had at Michelin and other reviews mentioned she does FS. Has anyone tap that fine ass and how much $. I only tip $5000 and was super nice, she seem like she might do more.

Mininoki
05-13-19, 11:59
Yumi, sin, MoMo, ryou, Anna, I wouldn't use Rena anymore apparently someone was really rude to her and demanded FS. So she is just doing regular massages.Can you give us more info on each of the girls?

Mininoki
05-13-19, 12:01
Yumi, sin, MoMo, ryou, Anna, I wouldn't use Rena anymore apparently someone was really rude to her and demanded FS. So she is just doing regular massages.Can you give us more info on each girls? Body? Ass? Tits? Service?

JohnnySkins
05-13-19, 16:07
Rena would only give HJ during my session. I was highly disappointed because she was the hottest one I had at Michelin and other reviews mentioned she does FS. Has anyone tap that fine ass and how much $. I only tip $5000 and was super nice, she seem like she might do more.Yen not $.

VesselTeacher
05-14-19, 22:21
Any in site on Yumi and Asuka from KG?

Retweet
05-15-19, 03:26
Has anyone tried Na-se does she provide FS or has anyone tried kotone from KG.

GroundCrew
05-15-19, 09:33
So it's been 2 years since I've been able to go up that hill. The last time I had 3 straight nights of fun and I kept going back to the same girl because she was hot and was so friendly.

Finally back in oki and went at around 2300 Monday. Was totally dead. Only had 3 girls working but one looked nice. Decided to wait a little longer and swept the area again at 2400. Little more options but most were fat or old. Probably a dozen or so available. Finally went back to the nice looking one and she's very popular. Had to wait a little longer. Luckily these locals are fast haha. I finally get in with her and we started to chat. She mentioned I was here 2 years ago. I couldn't believe it! It was the same girl. She remembered me from 2 years ago. Can't imagine how many dicks she had in 2 years and she still remembers mine. Crazy.

So she says Friday and Saturday nights got more girls. Probably best to go around 2300-2400. Have fun.

Blitz01
05-15-19, 09:51
Has anyone tried Na-se does she provide FS or has anyone tried kotone from KG.Nase and Kotone are just ok. Haven't seen Nase in so long though. No English. She always works and seems pretty tired most of the time a I've seen her. She doesn't really do much but possible FS is available. Only seen Kotone once but she had some bumps on her behind and didn't provide much, so that was it for me. I'd recommend Asuka or Kanako if you're looking for your moneys worth.

OkILiving
05-15-19, 13:08
Has anyone tried Na-se does she provide FS or has anyone tried kotone from KG.I had made a while back, she speaks no English, her teeth were coffee stained and she had bad breath. I didn't try for FS and was not impressed with her BBBJ.

Ketone is a sweet heart, no English, shy, cute little body and a bit MILFy. She was a good time.

OkILiving
05-15-19, 13:14
Tried out Mariko from GEO, skinner little thing from main land Japan. YES she is FS. No English and a lot of hair on her pussy but she will aim to please.

Buggy101
05-15-19, 15:59
Has anyone tried Na-se does she provide FS or has anyone tried kotone from KG.There are previous reviews for both. Just use the advanced search feature and type in their names and Japan as the area. From personal experience Na-se will do FS. I believe the reports are the same for Kotone.

LilCruz7
05-16-19, 11:23
How does that work? I've been up there only once & when I tried to talk to one of the girls she told me only Japanese even if I spoke Japanese to her and more. What locations did you go there and how does it work?

So it's been 2 years since I've been able to go up that hill. The last time I had 3 straight nights of fun and I kept going back to the same girl because she was hot and was so friendly.

Finally back in oki and went at around 2300 Monday. Was totally dead. Only had 3 girls working but one looked nice. Decided to wait a little longer and swept the area again at 2400. Little more options but most were fat or old. Probably a dozen or so available. Finally went back to the nice looking one and she's very popular. Had to wait a little longer. Luckily these locals are fast haha. I finally get in with her and we started to chat. She mentioned I was here 2 years ago. I couldn't believe it! It was the same girl. She remembered me from 2 years ago. Can't imagine how many dicks she had in 2 years and she still remembers mine. Crazy.

So she says Friday and Saturday nights got more girls. Probably best to go around 2300-2400. Have fun.

GroundCrew
05-17-19, 02:22
For gaijin, you'll get rejected 60-80% of the time. You just got to keep trying until you hit that 20-40%. You only gave up after the first. Keep trying. You'll probably have better luck with the older or more plump ones as the hot girls don't want to chase off Japanese guys by being with a gaijin. It's fucked up but racism exists everywhere. Not just America.

How does that work? I've been up there only once & when I tried to talk to one of the girls she told me only Japanese even if I spoke Japanese to her and more. What locations did you go there and how does it work?

Lenience
05-17-19, 06:19
For gaijin, you'll get rejected 60-80% of the time. You just got to keep trying until you hit that 20-40%. You only gave up after the first. Keep trying. You'll probably have better luck with the older or more plump ones as the hot girls don't want to chase off Japanese guys by being with a gaijin. It's fucked up but racism exists everywhere. Not just America.Yoshi is just sad nowadays. If a guy is willing to go "off-limits", head to Tsuji soaplands area in Naha and have a much better time. No BS getting rejected. Either the tout will invite you in or not. Be a smart shopper and have an hour of wet fun for 10 K. Go to Cream or President, or maybe Splash and hold out for your price. I've enjoyed Cream lately. There are three ladies who can suck wallpaper off the wall. And FS is guaranteed. You can even bypass the mat play and say you just want the bed.

VesselTeacher
05-22-19, 07:24
Anyone tried Yumi, Asuka, or Madoka yet from KG?

Ezday
05-24-19, 07:29
Haven't used KG in a few months but noticed a couple new faces. Madoka, Aoi, Moe, Yumeno. Any takes on them?

Blitz01
05-24-19, 18:07
Has anyone ever tried this site? It's on Okinawa erotic Guide. It looks like you request through email and meet at the address and they pick you up from there. Wide variety of girls. Also checked out Yoshihara and it's just creepy over there. Considering taking trip down to Naha and from now on instead, hoping to find a good place to come back to. Will report what I find.

LilCruz7
05-25-19, 02:43
I have tried manners and it's a no for me. It actually takes you to a soapy called Respect. I made a review about and I think in my opinion it's a no. I have gone there three times and gave it three strikes. When I thought there would be variety of women to select, Nope that's not the case. So at the beginning they would go pick you up at that location but idk if they do it anymore. Once they did, They have the woman I choose online and it was not the woman I choose! Completely different from who was chosen. The service was OK but she was a bit older and also she had weird markings on her chest area that seemed like she either got hit, hickies, or something else. The second time I went they did not pick me up so I walked to that location thinking I would get the woman I choose online and nope again the same woman. I thought I would give it one more shot then I choose a different woman online. When I choose a different woman, she was worse the the first one I had. She was so skinny and her chest was almost flat as paper, I felt like I was going to break her. So after that point I decided never to go back there again.

If anyone has other soapy places they have done to give us the info so we know which ones to go to or not to go to.

Has anyone ever tried this site? It's on Okinawa erotic Guide. It looks like you request through email and meet at the address and they pick you up from there. Wide variety of girls. Also checked out Yoshihara and it's just creepy over there. Considering taking trip down to Naha and from now on instead, hoping to find a good place to come back to. Will report what I find.

VesselTeacher
05-27-19, 00:20
Hey all,

It seems like most people are unaware of how the female selection works in "Okinawa Soap Land".

Let me explain. So unfortunately here in Okinawa what you see is not what you always would receive.

So I'll try and explain there Bull Shit Methods to you so you'll have a better idea!

So for the majority of the shops they do have women that would service foreigners! But that also depends on the owners / managers decision! (Retarded Yes I Know) Notice when you enter the waiting room either he / She gives you a bunch of pictures to choose from. Also note that there's hidden cameras watching you in the room! The women sees you before you even see them.

Depending on your selection, they'll tell you to standby and wait. During this time they're checking to see if the girl approves to service you or not! (She checking to see if you're her Husband, BoyFriend, Family, Friend, or Enemy) If the girl that you've selected says OK! Then it's a go. But if she says no! (More than likely she knows you personally, doesn't want to service foreigners, and or one of the other reasons I mentioned before.) Then they'll give you a random girl or a close equivalent! If all the girls in the shop rejects you then they bring you to a different location! So I hope this helps you on the journey for finding the service girl you want!! But from my Experiences Okinawa is the bottom of the barrel! In other areas of Japan! They have better quality; and far better service! And you get what you selected 100% of time! The mind set of business and customer service is completely different!! I highly recommend that if you have a passport! Travel and get what you really want! If not!! You forced to play the Oki games! Happy hunting!

Lenience
05-27-19, 09:43
Hey all,

It seems like most people are unaware of how the female selection works in "Okinawa Soap Land".

Let me explain. So unfortunately here in Okinawa what you see is not what you always would receive.

So I'll try and explain there Bull Shit Methods to you so you'll have a better idea!

So for the majority of the shops they do have women that would service foreigners! But that also depends on the owners / managers decision! (Retarded Yes I Know) Notice when you enter the waiting room either he / She gives you a bunch of pictures to choose from. Also note that there's hidden cameras watching you in the room! The women sees you before you even see them.

Depending on your selection, they'll tell you to standby and wait. During this time they're checking to see if the girl approves to service you or not! (She checking to see if you're her Husband, BoyFriend, Family, Friend, or Enemy) If the girl that you've selected says OK! Then it's a go. But if she says no! (More than likely she knows you personally, doesn't want to service foreigners, and or one of the other reasons I mentioned before.) Then they'll give you a random girl or a close equivalent! If all the girls in the shop rejects you then they bring you to a different location! So I hope this helps you on the journey for finding the service girl you want!! But from my Experiences Okinawa is the bottom of the barrel! In other areas of Japan! They have better quality; and far better service! And you get what you selected 100% of time! The mind set of business and customer service is completely different!! I highly recommend that if you have a passport! Travel and get what you really want! If not!! You forced to play the Oki games! Happy hunting!Got to disagree. I've been disappointed a few times in many years of playing in Tsuji, but I'd say 98% satisfied. My strategy is to never choose from the photos. I just ask if they have a girl like I describe in broad terms, using hand gestures as needed, and then if they say yes I immediately negotiate the price and then wait to see the chosen one before handing over cash. If she's out of the ballpark, I say no thanks and move on, or if it's not a busy time, a nicer one will show up. And if you turn into a steady client at the shop, the negotiations get shorter and the girls might get hotter each time. YMMV of course.

One more thing, about people who keep asking for recommendations that accept gaijins. RTFF! You are lighting up my LE warning lights, dude! I never see unmarked cars down in Tsuji, but all surveillance is done by camera now anyways. Are you trying to find new places to spot new ones? There have been dozens of data points on the soapies posted here.

JohnnySkins
05-28-19, 15:35
I had the best luck at Himeya in Naha. Had this young energetic spinner (Sera) back in the day 12'. They use to set me up in a hotel, great nights, probably because I was dropping some good Yen though. Sera was well worth it, she had that hot and wet snapback pussy. Just be really cool (Arthur Fonzarelli) and try to speak the language to the host guys.

Whats up with Hikariu & Modoka the pornstar (KG) and Rena & Sin (Michelin) FS or Not and how was it?

WanderOki
05-31-19, 10:28
Good evening gentlemen, today I tried out Madoka from KG. Her profile says she is 37 years old and a porn star from Tokyo. In person she looks more like she's in her 40's. Do not get excited that she is a porn star from Tokyo, I thought there would be some skill or experience that came with that profession as you were probably thinking as well. When we met up at the hotel we did the exchange and went straight to the shower, she immediately began to clean me. She then took some red liquid and put it in her mouth and began to suck me off with it. She quickly rinsed me off and we had to the bed. She has two tattoos and small saggy tits with big nipples. She also had a hairy Bush and an average, kind a chubby Japanese mature body. When we lay down she tried to kiss me to which I rejected from there she began to suck on my nipples and shortly after she began to give me a BJ. Her BJ skills were nothing impressive at all. She then melted on top of me and started To grind on me. She put a rubber on Me and began to ride me. This was possibly the worst attempt to ride a dick that I've ever seen. I was immediately disappointed and knew that she really had no skills so I threw her to the side and began putting in work. After about 35 minutes of pounding in every position I knew she let me cum on her face. She then thanked me for the sex. We went to the shower cleaned off and exchange a few words and that was that. I was really expecting more from the porn star experience but it just was not there. I will not revisit. Save your money and go to Sobey. Happy hunting Jan's.

OkILiving
06-02-19, 09:23
So I'm looking for some info on a few girls from KG. Kotone honoko honami maiko and yuemno. Which girl does FS do they up charge and your experience with them. Since Erika left I'm looking for for a new girl to visit.Tried out Maiko last night, that is definitely not her picture, she is a pretty girl, she is not 23 or what ever her profile says, She looks mid 30's. Doesn't talk much, has 2 tattoos of oragami cranes above her pussy. She is not FS, she is very ticklish. Not worth the 180000 yen and will definitely not repeat.

VesselTeacher
06-03-19, 00:01
Hey WanderOki!

It's the same with most of the A / V porn stars in Asia! Japanese men uses them as cum dumpsters! So if you notice! The majority doesn't have a clue what to do! Other then be directed! They don't have a lead approach! Since they're pretty much used as a human fuck toy! It was the Same with Tiffany! She looks nice! But her performance was not even on an average level! Very disappointed! I had virgins that were way better! Plus I think when we refer to porn stars, we're thinking about the American way of porn! But here in Asia it's 180 opposite! Remember most Asian play is about shyness, and there version of dominance! Which is really funny to watch! In fact I think Snack Girls gives a better performance!! Then again alcohol is involved! LOL! Anyway if Madoka wasn't that great! It's because of the BS training / lack of she received from the guys she had before on the Japanese side! Now it's up to us to fix the mistakes! If you choose to do so! On a lighter note! I tried Yumi! She has a fat ass for an Okinawan woman! Fat ass! It's almost like a Spanish MILF's ass! She like cleaner better smelling version of Nanami! Zero English since she just started KG! Really Friendly and is extremely eager to try things!! Also she knows how to ride OMG! Happy Hunting!

Good evening gentlemen, today I tried out Madoka from KG. Her profile says she is 37 years old and a porn star from Tokyo. In person she looks more like she's in her 40's. Do not get excited that she is a porn star from Tokyo, I thought there would be some skill or experience that came with that profession as you were probably thinking as well. When we met up at the hotel we did the exchange and went straight to the shower, she immediately began to clean me. She then took some red liquid and put it in her mouth and began to suck me off with it. She quickly rinsed me off and we had to the bed. She has two tattoos and small saggy tits with big nipples. She also had a hairy Bush and an average, kind a chubby Japanese mature body. When we lay down she tried to kiss me to which I rejected from there she began to suck on my nipples and shortly after she began to give me a BJ. Her BJ skills were nothing impressive at all. She then melted on top of me and started To grind on me. She put a rubber on Me and began to ride me. This was possibly the worst attempt to ride a dick that I've ever seen. I was immediately disappointed and knew that she really had no skills so I threw her to the side and began putting in work. After about 35 minutes of pounding in every position I knew she let me cum on her face. She then thanked me for the sex. We went to the shower cleaned off and exchange a few words and that was that. I was really expecting more from the porn star experience but it just was not there. I will not revisit. Save your money and go to Sobey. Happy hunting Jan's.

Gizzmo915
06-04-19, 07:14
In case you haven't figured it out, the KG girls are a lot older than their profiles say, they use heavy photo shop to make the girls look younger and thinner. They recently added new photos to the girls believe me when I say this, I've had almost all the girls on there and none on them look like their current photos and none of them are that age add maybe 5 years.

Retweet
06-06-19, 08:16
Haven't been to the place out gate 1 in along time since they have changed management. Has anyone gotten FS since they've changed?

Buggy101
06-08-19, 03:25
Anyone try Jun, Lily, or Asumi? I'm curious about those three.

Buggy101
06-08-19, 03:49
Anyone got any experience with these ladies from KG: Marika, Miki, Hikaru, or Yuu? Any of them FS?

Buggy101
06-10-19, 05:07
Yumi, sin, MoMo, ryou, Anna, I wouldn't use Rena anymore apparently someone was really rude to her and demanded FS. So she is just doing regular massages.How much did you tip? Did you tip up front? I've been to a couple of the ladies on your list (and tipped them) but have never had anything beyond the standard handy. I will say that MoMo does a legit nice job on the massage though.

JohnnySkins
06-10-19, 14:42
How much did you tip? Did you tip up front? I've been to a couple of the ladies on your list (and tipped them) but have never had anything beyond the standard handy. I will say that MoMo does a legit nice job on the massage though.Came to the conclusion Michelin is a bust for FS, only for a decent Handy. I'm going to give Asian Ink Girl a stab, I heard mix reviews. Her body is looking real sexy on her ad. Going to find out for myself, will share my experience.

Megavolt
06-10-19, 23:56
How much did you tip? Did you tip up front? I've been to a couple of the ladies on your list (and tipped them) but have never had anything beyond the standard handy. I will say that MoMo does a legit nice job on the massage though.I tipped 5000 yen and I tip upfront but I think they are changing because it was more difficult to get FS last time I went. But Momo always FS when I visit.

PuroMexicano
06-11-19, 08:01
Was wondering if anyone had any idea what happened to Tiffany, or had other contact info for her? From reading the forums I see she wasn't that popular because she charged some people for FS. I was trying to find her on KG sand they said she quit which sucks because she was my go to. I know from talking to her she wanted to start her own service and didn't know if she did or not. Any info would be appreciated.

Seanlil163
06-11-19, 10:50
Came to the conclusion Michelin is a bust for FS, only for a decent Handy. I'm going to give Asian Ink Girl a stab, I heard mix reviews. Her body is looking real sexy on her ad. Going to find out for myself, will share my experience.Don't waste you money bro. The ad caught my eye too. She has a 1 in hair clip it with a mullet in the back. Her body is OK, but loose as hell. She has a bad body odor. Lastly, she rides like she wants to busts your nuts literally. A huge bust. Just looking out for all who get drawn in by her pics.

VesselTeacher
06-12-19, 02:57
To all fellow Hunters.

I'm sad to say this but: "Okinawa is a bust in general " Think about it guys!!Look at all of the bull shit we have to go through to find good service! You might as well go out to a club and or bar and find a girl for free! It's just not worth the unwanted stress and disappointment. As I mentioned before in my other posts. "If you have a Passport go out and travel" It's so cheap now to fly to Mainland Japan for the weekend! You really don't even need your passport for Mainland Japan! Only if you decide to leave the country! I highly recommend to go and explore more and better opportunities that Asia has to offer. You have Korea, Hongkong, Philippines, Vietnam, Guam, Thailand, Australia, Amsterdam, Germany, Europe, Dubai, Cambodia, and more! Those are most of the places that I visited! And it was well worth the trip! Go to Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Yokohama for the weekend! It's close and the tickets are cheap $45-$120 one way and or round trip! The days of the Okinawa fun is drastically coming to an end!! Back In the early 2000's Okinawa was awesome! You can tell by all of the previous posts!! But now Everyone is either complaining about the lack of, none or shitty service available now!! It's truly sad now! "Paid Services is now a "Fucked up short time Girl Friend who you don't know if she's going to put out or not" The Old Okinawa you had to fight these working girls off with a stick! Because they couldn't get enough of the dick! LOL now that I think about it some of the members here are married to a couple of them! LOL! Anyway! They're are a couple of good ones out there! But the chances now are few far to none! Good Luck on the Hunt!

OkILiving
06-12-19, 13:41
I hit up Michelin just to see what all the talk was about, previous reviews said no FS so I really didn't expect much but over all it wasn't that bad. I did the 40 min for 7000 yen walked in, didn't think it was a soapy Matt massage but yeah that's what it was. The girls name was aya and she was kind of cute in her early 30's and was wearing a bikini (don't ever take the thong option it's always a waste, I didn't). Massage was pretty decent and she told me to flip, off came the boxers and she hit me with a HJ / BBBJ. I took off her bikini bottoms for some FIV, she had a lot of hair on her pussy but she was all about it. When I busted she shot it all over her face and that was kind of a turn on for me. She rinsed me off and I got dressed, and she walked me to the door. I didn't tip her, I wasn't sure if I was saposed to. Overall it wasn't a bad time, I may repeat.

Blitz01
06-12-19, 23:18
Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.

Gizzmo915
06-13-19, 04:09
Which girls.

Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.

Retweet
06-13-19, 07:55
Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.Just out of curiosity what's you catch because I've been to KG a lot only BB once but a lot of BBBJ and I haven't caught anything.

OkILiving
06-13-19, 10:25
Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.You can't leave us in the dark like that! Which one of these girls are rolling dirty.

Buggy101
06-14-19, 06:23
I hit up Michelin just to see what all the talk was about, previous reviews said no FS so I really didn't expect much but over all it wasn't that bad. I did the 40 min for 7000 yen walked in, didn't think it was a soapy Matt massage but yeah that's what it was. The girls name was aya and she was kind of cute in her early 30's and was wearing a bikini (don't ever take the thong option it's always a waste, I didn't). Massage was pretty decent and she told me to flip, off came the boxers and she hit me with a HJ / BBBJ. I took off her bikini bottoms for some FIV, she had a lot of hair on her pussy but she was all about it. When I busted she shot it all over her face and that was kind of a turn on for me. She rinsed me off and I got dressed, and she walked me to the door. I didn't tip her, I wasn't sure if I was saposed to. Overall it wasn't a bad time, I may repeat.I don't see anyone named Aya on their web page. Are you sure on the name?

OkILiving
06-15-19, 00:46
I don't see anyone named Aya on their web page. Are you sure on the name?Yes, aya is what she said her name was, I didn't know they had a webpage.

Blue Touch
06-15-19, 14:26
She will be delighted if you give her a small gift, ie. Chocolate candy, etc, when you return.

I didn't tip her, I wasn't sure if I was saposed to. Overall it wasn't a bad time, I may repeat.

LilCruz7
06-19-19, 15:44
Get tested if you've seen these girls (BBBJ or raw). But I'm done with them. It ain't worth it getting something again.Don't leave us all in the dark if you say those things! Also you got to tell us who because that's not going to help anyone else who does decide to still go there for another woman!

Funinoki
06-20-19, 08:47
I tried out Runa from GEO. Pictures aren't exactly accurate but she is a cute girl. The service was very good. After the shower she kissed my body and then started a nice BJ. Then we moved on to FS. She was very tight so if you are wide I could see it being an issue. She didn't ask for anything extra. Overall a nice visit and I'll repeat.

ADog05
06-20-19, 09:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Funinoki
06-24-19, 06:53
Couldn't find any information on her but decided to give her a shot. I have no idea if the one blurry ultra zoomed in picture is her but I would say it gives an inaccurate representation. She is a pretty chubby gal. However that is the end of the negatives. She was a very sweet girl and she provided full service with no upsell. I'm a boob guy so the big youthful boobs made up for her being a bigger girl. Since I don't mind a little extra cushion I'll probably see her again.

Gizzmo915
06-25-19, 00:22
Looks- 6.

Personality- 6.

FS- No.

BJ- 5.

HJ- 6.

Repeat- no.

If you like bone type skinny look no further. She is really skinny. I like my girls thin but she was too thin. Her service was below avg. Her BJ skills was sloppy then went straight to HJ. I rarely meet a girl who doesn't give me FS. So I say in FS area she is s bust. Her personality was OK nothing amazing. I would rate over all service as a little bit above avg. I would not repeat. Not worth the amount you pay for a HJ and crappy BJ.

Funinoki
06-25-19, 07:31
Just wanted to confirm that Karen does not see gaijin. I have made a couple appointments through GEO using WhatsApp so I thought I would try and see what happens. They texted me back and said point blank she only sees Japanese. That's unfortunate because she looks hot.

JohnnySkins
06-26-19, 14:35
AIG:

Well I curve Asian Ink Girl. I she asked to see my body, just like previous review said she would. So I sent a pic and she accept quickly. I met up with her and instantly knew I F $%K up. So, hit her with the "oh shit, I got to go to work fake phone call". She was upset and asked me to pay for showing up. I told that broad next I'll pay extra, she asked me to promise, LOL. Seanlil163 you were right, will take your recommendation in the furture.

GEO is it better than KG, who do you recommend guys. Please let us know who's contaminated out here, or hint strongly

VesselTeacher
06-27-19, 03:01
Just wanted to confirm that Karen does not see gaijin. I have made a couple appointments through GEO using WhatsApp so I thought I would try and see what happens. They texted me back and said point blank she only sees Japanese. That's unfortunate because she looks hot.Hey Funinoki. Who ever you texted about Karen from.

GEO. You should have ask why all of the false advertising of the Japanese Only Women on the "Foreigners Site". They have a about 6-7 women that doesn't want to give us service but yet they post their profiles for availability. So the Same Shop on the "Japanes Side" A. K. A. Muramura M-shaped wife Okinawa City store They have Girls that are also "Japanes Only" but their profiles aren't listed on the GEO site. Like the girl Nagi for instance. Why is that? All I'm saying is that if they don't want to service foreigners that's fine. But don't show us what we want and then tell us we can't have it. It doesn't make sense! On another topic same shop any info on there recently joined girl Jun from GEO. Is she a go or a bust like the Okinawa norm?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Funinoki
06-27-19, 09:44
I thought about asking what the deal with that was but figured there was no point. If I complain they either won't care, send someone else and pretend it's the girl I want to see, or maybe they convince her to and I get shitty service because she doesn't want to do it. It just feels like a no win situation.

Hey Funinoki. Who ever you texted about Karen from.

GEO. You should have ask why all of the false advertising of the Japanese Only Women on the "Foreigners Site". They have a about 6-7 women that doesn't want to give us service but yet they post their profiles for availability. So the Same Shop on the "Japanes Side" A. K. A. Muramura M-shaped wife Okinawa City store They have Girls that are also "Japanes Only" but their profiles aren't listed on the GEO site. Like the girl Nagi for instance. Why is that? All I'm saying is that if they don't want to service foreigners that's fine. But don't show us what we want and then tell us we can't have it. It doesn't make sense! On another topic same shop any info on there recently joined girl Jun from GEO.

OkILiving
06-28-19, 07:09
Tried out Saki, do not waste your time with this one, HJ / BJ very robotic no FS and I wanted to leave. Will not repeat.

Seanlil163
06-30-19, 02:50
AIG:

Well I curve Asian Ink Girl. I she asked to see my body, just like previous review said she would. So I sent a pic and she accept quickly. I met up with her and instantly knew I F $%K up. So, hit her with the "oh shit, I got to go to work fake phone call". She was upset and asked me to pay for showing up. I told that broad next I'll pay extra, she asked me to promise, LOL. Seanlil163 you were right, will take your recommendation in the furture.

GEO is it better than KG, who do you recommend guys. Please let us know who's contaminated out here, or hint stronglyYes when the door opened I was like wtf. I thought it would be a OK experience but man was I wrong. From here on I think warning others of this phisher should be our duty. So she can be replaced with something younger and less butter-faced.

ADog05
06-30-19, 06:02
Went to Savannah on Friday night. No cars up front so I pulled in and parked. Front door was to the left. Walked in and a guy and an older lady used Google Translate on their phones to ask me a question. They kept asking me if it was okay for me to not touch their girls. Several times, they asked me if it was okay for me to "no touch". "no touch" in broken English. It was a turn-off by the third time they asked, so I just said, "OK. OK, bye. " When I left, two cars with Japanese men pulled up. Must be a busy place for the locals. I don't think I'll go again.

Buggy101
07-01-19, 08:02
Tried out Mariko from GEO, skinner little thing from main land Japan. YES she is FS. No English and a lot of hair on her pussy but she will aim to please.OkiLiving, was this lady a temporary hire? I've been looking since your report and haven't seen a Mariko listed on the GEO website.

ADog05
07-01-19, 15:10
I'm Asian so your experience might differ. Her picture does not exactly match, it's hard to tell because she's wearing a sweater and jeans and her hand covers half her face. I think it is her, though, because she told me she's 21 and she's been doing it for the past year and a half. She told me she did not like to sleep with Blacks or very big and muscular men. She's only about 5' and a bit chubby, so I think she doesn't want to be smashed by a 6', 250 lb beast.

Looks - 6. She would be a 7 if she lost 15 pounds.

Personality - 8. I paid for a longer session, so we could talk and get to know each other. Doing this will always make it a better and memorable experience, but your personalities and looks need to be compatible. She does not speak English and only speaks Japanese. You can use your phone's translator. You will do well if you treat her nice, be kind, be polite, and don't be a douche bag.

Teeth- 4. I kissed her anyway.

BJ- 4.

69- Yes.

FS- Yes.

Repeat- No. Since I consider myself an 8, I'm looking for someone at least a 7 but would prefer 8 or 9.

Funinoki
07-02-19, 01:35
Does anyone have any information on Jessica, Marika, or Nana? Those three are on my radar and was wondering if they are worth it.

OkILiving
07-03-19, 14:36
OkiLiving, was this lady a temporary hire? I've been looking since your report and haven't seen a Mariko listed on the GEO website.I guess she was a temp, haven't seen her on there for a while.

Taipan68
07-08-19, 05:00
On Sunday July 7, 2019 I went to Michelin for the very 1st time. Got there about a quarter to noontime and the place was completely empty. I paid for the 40 minutes session and didn't select any options. I waited less than 3 minutes then was escorted back to a curtained off room. (For those who haven't been, Michelin is like "Soapland lite". The room has an air mattress, shower, small sofa--off to the side in the non-wet area--towels, basket for clothes, etc. But no bed. You remove all of your clothes and put on temporary baggy / loose boxers that have slits down the sides.).

I was given Ayano as my provider. She is about 5'1" and has a small to average body. She was wearing black lace panties and a non-matching black bra that was designed to get wet (similar to a bikini top, but not quite). Ayano and I communicated only in Japanese and she said she doesn't really speak English. We did have a nice back and forth conversation on several topics though; where she lived, how old she was, how long she worked there, etc. She mentioned the busiest days are American military paydays and the best days to come and not see other customers are mid-week daytime in between paydays.

Session starts with the customer laying on his stomach and the provider giving you a soapy back, leg, arm, feet massage. Ayano lightly roamed while massaging me and paid particular attention to my butt. In fact, she said she really likes men's butts. On the turn, she immediately removed my temp boxers and began soaping my package until I was at full attention. She gave nice long strokes and alternated between going fast and slow. She also took direction very well when I told her to speed up, slow down, grip harder / lighter etc. During this time I was allowed to hand roam freely including breast play, FIV, and I even lightly probed her back door which caused her to squeal and smile (but she didn't say, stop).

I mentioned that I wanted more than a HJ and she asked what I wanted. When I said I wanted to bang she smiled but didn't say yes or no. In the end, we didn't do FS and I believe it was for three reasons:

-I was there for the 1st time and she didn't know me well.

-The room had curtains only and not a door.

-I only had the 40 minutes session.

As I was leaving Ayano said I should come back and we'll see what additional "things" we could do together. All in all, it was a decent massage and play for 7000 yen. Here's a link to their website:

https://www3.daysnavi.info/michelin/

Funinoki
07-08-19, 05:49
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Taipan68
07-08-19, 06:23
For those who are new to Okinawa, there are multiple men's salon's around the Gate 2 area of Kadena. The following four places are all within a 5 to 15 minutes' walk of each other and Gate 2. Google street view is not always up to date so you should travel to the coordinates yourself to see the facility. There are other places near Kadena Gate 2 also, and as always YMMV.

"Lohas" Google coordinates and website:

26.336315, 127.799493.

https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_content2.php?no=535000

"Michelin" Google coordinates and website:

26.337949, 127.796317.

https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_content.php?no=159000

"Harmony" Google coordinates and website:

26.337703, 127.800343.

https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_content.php?no=156000

"Chocolat" Google coordinates and website:

https://www1.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_content2.php?no=313000

Funinoki
07-09-19, 08:02
So I tried to submit this but it got blocked as advertising. Honestly it's pretty funny because it was actually the first negative review I've given. Anyway I saw Asumi from GEO. I would say her pictures are pretty accurate. However, she is more like an A cup. FS was completely off the table. She gave a very weak BJ and was trying to turn it in to more if an HJ than anything. I will not repeat.

Seanlil163
07-10-19, 10:58
Went to Savannah on Friday night. No cars up front so I pulled in and parked. Front door was to the left. Walked in and a guy and an older lady used Google Translate on their phones to ask me a question. They kept asking me if it was okay for me to not touch their girls. Several times, they asked me if it was okay for me to "no touch". "no touch" in broken English. It was a turn-off by the third time they asked, so I just said, "OK. OK, bye. " When I left, two cars with Japanese men pulled up. Must be a busy place for the locals. I don't think I'll go again.Where is it located? And what is it? Thanks.

SirCreep
07-11-19, 00:03
On Sunday July 7, 2019 I went to Michelin for the very 1st time. Got there about a quarter to noontime and the place was completely empty. I paid for the 40 minutes session and didn't select any options. I waited less than 3 minutes then was escorted back to a curtained off room. (For those who haven't been, Michelin is like "Soapland lite". The room has an air mattress, shower, small sofa--off to the side in the non-wet area--towels, basket for clothes, etc. But no bed. You remove all of your clothes and put on temporary baggy / loose boxers that have slits down the sides.).

I was given Ayano as my provider. She is about 5'1" and has a small to average body. She was wearing black lace panties and a non-matching black bra that was designed to get wet (similar to a bikini top, but not quite). Ayano and I communicated only in Japanese and she said she doesn't really speak English. We did have a nice back and forth conversation on several topics though; where she lived, how old she was, how long she worked there, etc. She mentioned the busiest days are American military paydays and the best days to come and not see other customers are mid-week daytime in between paydays.

Session starts with the customer laying on his stomach and the provider giving you a soapy back, leg, arm, feet massage. Ayano lightly roamed while massaging me and paid particular attention to my butt. In fact, she said she really likes men's butts. On the turn, she immediately removed my temp boxers and began soaping my package until I was at full attention. She gave nice long strokes and alternated between going fast and slow. She also took direction very well when I told her to speed up, slow down, grip harder / lighter etc. During this time I was allowed to hand roam freely including breast play, FIV, and I even lightly probed her back door which caused her to squeal and smile (but she didn't say, stop).

I mentioned that I wanted more than a HJ and she asked what I wanted. When I said I wanted to bang she smiled but didn't say yes or no. In the end, we didn't do FS and I believe it was for three reasons:

-I was there for the 1st time and she didn't know me well.

-The room had curtains only and not a door.

-I only had the 40 minutes session.

As I was leaving Ayano said I should come back and we'll see what additional "things" we could do together. All in all, it was a decent massage and play for 7000 yen. Here's a link to their website:

https://www3.daysnavi.info/michelin/Great post Taipan! It's all about finding a chick with signs of potential return on investment. I had one supposedly discover she was a squirter during a sesh with me. There would be times I didn't ask for extras because I lacked cash but she'd hook me up on the house and I'd return the favor. Had to stop her from trying to ride BB a few times when I only wanted BBBJ and she'd lecture to not forget rubbers next time. After she quit harem it took me a while to find another good one like that (who was even sexier and kinkier)! My method was to tip in proportion to what's offered. If I didn't like what I got, I'd make it a point not to get that girl again or walk out if she's all they had. Tipped the tout a few yennies whenever he made good suggestions which made a good relationship with some of the spots I went to. Being the generous but not stupid gaijin can get you places but it's always a gamble. I've won the lottery sometimes and other times hated myself for going.

Knowing nihongo is a plus which helped me out with the tugs. This may sound greedy but once you find your ATF or something damn close, don't share until you've had your fun or if you don't mind being captain of her tunnel buddy club.

AztecViking
07-11-19, 06:52
I'm trying to find a FS place but the one I used to go too don't offer it anymore because of different girls. Where is GEO located?

JohnnySkins
07-11-19, 19:29
Why is the strip clubs scene such a disappointment. I been to all the ones on gate 2 4 Play, Deja vu, etc. Some told me to go to Nago 1 weekend and I'll be surprise.

Has anyone tried SANA from Parco.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_girl.php%3Fno%3D804000&xid=17259, 15700023,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259,15700262&usg=ALkJrhhHQhcljVtv5 zs4 eIp_WbF7 p7 ciyQ.

Taipan68
07-11-19, 21:36
Where is GEO located?GEO (Girls Escort Okinawa) is not a place (building) you go to. Check out their website:

https://www.girls-escort-okinawa.com/main.html

Megavolt
07-12-19, 03:34
Why is the strip clubs scene such a disappointment. I been to all the ones on gate 2 4 Play, Deja vu, etc. Some told me to go to Nago 1 weekend and I'll be surprise.

Has anyone tried SANA from Parco.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_girl.php%3Fno%3D804000&xid=17259, 15700023,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259,15700262&usg=ALkJrhhHQhcljVtv5 zs4 eIp_WbF7 p7 ciyQ.Where is PARCO?

Taipan68
07-12-19, 06:53
Where is PARCO?Parco is in Naha city down the street from the Okinawa Continental Hotel. Take a look at the below untranslated link. On the left hand side of the home page just above the QR code are the two Kanji characters for the word, "map". Click on those words and that should spawn a new Google map (tab, window or app) and you can then see the location.

https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_system.php?no=804000

Dorv1234
07-13-19, 07:46
Good day fellow hobbyist,

I am new to the island coming from California. First time here and looking for something on the DL for now. Any recommendations on a Massage Parlor with a Good Finish? Not looking for FS, but I am looking for something good to look at. Excited to join you all and hopefully I can contribute to the community!

Taipan68
07-13-19, 13:42
Where is it located? And what is it? Thanks.Savannah is a "men's esthe". It is located in Kitanakagusuku (Nakagami-gun). Take a look at the below untranslated link. On the left hand side of the home page just above the QR code are the two Kanji characters for the word, "map". Click on those words and that should spawn a new Google map (tab, window or app) and you can then see the location.

https://www2.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_content2.php?no=130000

Funinoki
07-14-19, 06:08
A couple days ago I decided to see Yumeno from KG. She was cute. A little thick but not fat by any means. Her boobs weren't nearly the size on her profile. I think the formula is whatever it says go down two cup sizes. The positive was that she was FS. The downside is she just didn't seem in to it. That could have been me but she just wasn't in to it. After About ten minutes and I didn't blow she took off the cover and tried to go HJ. Well I'm not going to be happy finishing like that so we eventually got where I wanted to be. Overall I would give her a so-so but I probably won't repeat.

Gizzmo915
07-14-19, 11:44
Jessica- was only with Geo for 2 weeks if you did not see her you missed out. If you like short and petite she was your girl. I was lucky two try here twice. She was inexperienced but where lack in experience she made up in look. She was young and cute. So I don't what your idea of FS is but she did not do FS. She did offer the back door though for a additional fee. In that area she excelled. I personally don't like that back door entrance but I wasn't going to go home empty handed. She was good company wish she provided front entrance but I would use her again if she pops back up.

Maria. I guess the close up should be a give away but I have a weakness for new fish. Well she is about 5'9 and fat. Nice girl though but yea, tall and chunky is not for me. All you guys that like BUW there you go. I will not repeat with her.

LilCruz7
07-18-19, 13:25
Parco is in Naha city down the street from the Okinawa Continental Hotel. Take a look at the below untranslated link. On the left hand side of the home page just above the QR code are the two Kanji characters for the word, "map". Click on those words and that should spawn a new Google map (tab, window or app) and you can then see the location.

https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_system.php?no=804000They allow Gaijin inside there? I am trying to keep track of which soapy allows gaijin there. Even if you speak Japanese but still. So far I only know about 3-4 places maybe but that's it for now. Do you any other places?

ADog05
07-18-19, 14:30
I called today and asked for Aki.

The guy said Aki, Misaki, Kumi, and Karen are all Japanese only.

ADog05
07-19-19, 18:25
False ad, she didn't look as thin as the pic. Add about 30 - 40 lb. The person in a previous post who said she was "thick but not fat" needs to reevaluate his definition of fat. For her short height, thin would be 105, thick would be 125, yo. She was probably 155 - 165 or more. Cute face though and good personality. We talked for a bit, then showered, then got to business. Tried to french kiss but that was a no. We moved from BBBJ to dine at the why. When I signaled it was time for some real action, she all of a sudden tried to upsell saying it will cost me 5000 yen extra for FS. I kindly told her I didn't have it and asked with a sad puppy face expression please just this once. Fortunately, she was kind enough to let it go and allow me to lay my big hotdog on her. I think she enjoyed me more than I did her. After we finished, we talked some more and I ended up paying for the hotel tab. Four out of six times in oki where I felt like I should be receiving money for the service, this counts as one of them. Haaaa. Three times have been through GEO and KG. I think none of the girls on either websites that services foreigners are as pictured. What a total sham and a shaft. The only thing worse would be they de-robe and a hotdog falls out. Once was through CL. That Asian Ink Girl, oh sweet jeebus, maybe she is as pictured from neck down but when you see her face and hair, it's like seeing a meth addict. Way too many TS on CL. There were only two fairly good ones on CL. That real Filipino girl with kik and line name of knowin17 and that Kasumi girl. Knowin17 shares a bed with other TS, so that's a turn off for me and I never went back. Kasumi dropped out of sight. Anyone know if she's still around and has her number?

Retweet
07-21-19, 04:48
So I've tried a lot of girls from KG and the one I miss is Erika. Anyone know a girl like her that's FS. I'm also looking for info on any FS massage places in nago or strip coins in nago.

Megavolt
07-22-19, 07:16
False ad, she didn't look as thin as the pic. Add about 30 - 40 lb. The person in a previous post who said she was "thick but not fat" needs to reevaluate his definition of fat. For her short height, thin would be 105, thick would be 125, yo. She was probably 155 - 165 or more. Cute face though and good personality. We talked for a bit, then showered, then got to business. Tried to french kiss but that was a no. We moved from BBBJ to dine at the why. When I signaled it was time for some real action, she all of a sudden tried to upsell saying it will cost me 5000 yen extra for FS. I kindly told her I didn't have it and asked with a sad puppy face expression please just this once. Fortunately, she was kind enough to let it go and allow me to lay my big hotdog on her. I think she enjoyed me more than I did her. After we finished, we talked some more and I ended up paying for the hotel tab. Four out of six times in oki where I felt like I should be receiving money for the service, this counts as one of them. Haaaa. Three times have been through GEO and KG. I think none of the girls on either websites that services foreigners are as pictured. What a total sham and a shaft. The only thing worse would be they de-robe and a hotdog falls out. Once was through CL.Kasumi is back in mainland she said she doesn't like Okinawa anymore.

VesselTeacher
07-23-19, 09:14
So I've tried a lot of girls from KG and the one I miss is Erika. Anyone know a girl like her that's FS. I'm also looking for info on any FS massage places in nago or strip coins in nago.Hello all,

For all of the Erika lovers. She's still on island! And now she works for another Delivery Health.

Shop.

https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/club_hana/girlid-25152798/?pcmode=sp

Here's the link to her page! But I don't think they will allow you to order her! The catchers on the phone don't really take to well with foreigners! So good luck! Oh and the name of the shop is called Club Hana!

OkiBoy32
07-26-19, 09:57
Hello all,

For all of the Erika lovers. She's still on island! And now she works for another Delivery Health.

Shop.

https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/club_hana/girlid-25152798/?pcmode=sp

Here's the link to her page! But I don't think they will allow you to order her! The catchers on the phone don't really take to well with foreigners! So good luck! Oh and the name of the shop is called Club Hana!And just as quickly as she reappeared on the Okinawa pay for play scene, she's once again disappeared. I had a yoyaku (reservation) on-line set up with her, but was cancelled out at the last minute for whatever reason. Club Hana is a "Deri health" establishment working out of Naha but the girls will travel to customers in other parts of the island. Hopefully she returns soon. One last thing. Yeah, at some point in the process one does have to talk to the dispatchers and they can glean who the foreigners are. This doesn't necessarily preclude you from setting up a reservation but a little language ability goes a long way.

OkILiving
07-26-19, 10:15
Tried out AOI today. She is FS looks are MILFy, nice girl. She has a tramp stamp and stretch marks. I don't think I would repeat.

Looks 6.

Body 6.

BBBJ 8.

Service 6.

Also I read the review on Maria but decided to try her out anyway for a change of pace from the little Japanese girls. Nice attitude, very friendly she is Brazilian / Japanese. She is a big girl (tall and chunky) looks like her pictures. FS but I won't repeat this one either.

Zaqxsww
07-27-19, 11:22
Does anyone have any recommendations from Geisha?

Gizzmo915
07-28-19, 08:56
Not a bad looking girl, thin short. Aside from that she was a waste. She stalled most the time and tried to kill a lot of time. She offered the back door for additional ₯5000 but front was a no go. Her performance was horrible. I would not repeat.

Looks - 6.

Size- thin.

Service - 1.

Gizzmo915
07-29-19, 00:52
Who is your favorite KG girl? They are the same girls with a marked up price.

Funinoki
07-29-19, 01:09
At Gizmo, that sucks to hear she was a flop. I saw her a bit ago just haven't had a chance to write the review. My experience was the complete opposite. She was really in to the session including kissing. FS was offered for no additional charge. I did get the same backdoor offer though. I wonder if I just caught her on a good day or you just caught her on a bad day.

Not a bad looking girl, thin short. Aside from that she was a waste. She stalled most the time and tried to kill a lot of time. She offered the back door for additional 5000 but front was a no go. Her performance was horrible. I would not repeat.

Looks - 6.

Size- thin.

Service - 1.

Funinoki
07-29-19, 01:10
I can't confirm but there were several mentions a while back that Geisha was the exact same girls as KG with different names.

JohnnySkins
07-30-19, 15:11
What are the reviews on Elena (looks hot on the website), haven't been to Michelin since Rena declined FS.

https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_profile.php?no=159000&gno=1149348

Zaqxsww
07-31-19, 00:32
Took you guys advice and tried Yumi from KG. And wow I think I'm done with them for while unless Nana is available. I don't know if there is more than 1 Yumi or if they just said fuck it send someone else but whoever showed up was not who you guys described actually the complete opposite. That was one of the worst experiences I've ever had BJ was a 0 HJ was a 0 her figure was a 0 she almost looked pregnant and I'm not just saying this to sound rude that experience has scarred me from trying anyone new.

Steve 9696
07-31-19, 00:33
What are the reviews on Elena (looks hot on the website), haven't been to Michelin since Rena declined FS.

https://www3.daysnavi.info/pc/shop_profile.php?no=159000&gno=1149348What a timely post! One of my favorite girls of all time (and I travel the world) was Rika at THC in Tokyo. She was then Erika at Kamikaze girls for a bit and was at Hana for some time too.

Well now she is Elena at Michelin. It's been 15 months since I had the luxury of seeing her. But she is the real deal. Much more beautiful in person, firm Cee or Dee cup tits, very submissive the time is all about you. She wants to please her man. And horny has hell.

Again my experience is dated but she was a top worldwide recommend for me.

If you see her tell her Steve says Hi!

Beans5
07-31-19, 08:45
Took you guys advice and tried Yumi from KG. And wow I think I'm done with them for while unless Nana is available. I don't know if there is more than 1 Yumi or if they just said fuck it send someone else but whoever showed up was not who you guys described actually the complete opposite. That was one of the worst experiences I've ever had BJ was a 0 HJ was a 0 her figure was a 0 she almost looked pregnant and I'm not just saying this to sound rude that experience has scarred me from trying anyone new.Oh Lordy!

I had a similarly experience down in the soapy district of tsuji.

First time was magnificent, so had a ton of confidence it would be same or better. One time they paired me up with this very fat tattooed woman who spoke decent English. I was not mad at her because she's just trying to work, but damn, for the price you should never be treated that way by a company.

That experience scarred me and it took a year for me to find the courage to try again. Luckily I never had a bad moment thereafter.

I know exactly what you're going through.

ADog05
07-31-19, 12:59
Previous GEO reviews:

Jessica – yes, young & cute, short & petite, no FS, yes backdoor, will repeat (gizzmo915).

Maria – no, tall & fat (gizzmo915).

Maria – no, tall & chunky, friendly, FS yes (okiliving).

Asumi – no, short & petite, no FS, weak BJ (funinoki).

Na-se – no, short & chubby, not very attractive, FS yes, 69 yes, weak BJ (adog05).

Na-se – no, bad teeth & breath, weak BBBJ, didn't try FS (okiliving).

Saki – no, robotic HJ / BJ, no FS, wanted to leave (okiliving).

Karen – no, Japanese only, no gaijin (funinoki).

Lily – no, really thin, not very attractive, no FS, weak HJ / BJ, below avg service (gizzmo915).

Runa – yes, not as pictured, cute, nice BJ, FS yes with no up-sell, very tight, will repeat (funinoki).

Mariko – yes, skinny, FS yes, bushy, aim to please (okiliving).

Sofia – no, wants additional 20,000 yen for FS, bad smell, HJ with cover, poor svc (gizzmo915).

Sofia – no, wants additional 10,000 yen for FS, covered BJ, skinny with fat ass & tits (mininoki).

Honey – no, friendly, good looking, weird conversations, no FS, wants base access (oreocakes).

Honey. Yes, knows how to please (vesselteacher).

Honey – yes, very cute, speaks good English, funny, engaging, playful, FS yes, GF experience (buggy101).

Mia – no, looks good but wants extra for FS (vesselteacher).

Mia – no, pretty but not worth an up-sell (okiliving).

Aoi – no, 6 looks, 6 body, 8 BBBJ, 6 service, FS yes, stretch marks (okiliving).

Rio – no, 6 looks, thin, 1 service, tried to kill time, no FS, backdoor for 5,000 yen (gizzmo915).

Rio – yes, kissing yes, FS yes no upsell, backdoor for 5,000 yen (funinoki).

Previous KG reviews:

Yumeno – yes, cute, little thick but not fat, FS yes, not into it could be me (funinoki).

Yumeno – no, fat, FS yes, tried to upsell, cute face, nice, will not repeat (adog05).

Moe – yes, not as pictured, chubby, sweet girl, FS yes without up-sell, big boobs, will repeat (funinoki).

Moe – no, fat, not even cute, sloppy performance, nice though (gizzmo915).

Tiffany – no, looks nice but performance not even average (vesselteacher).

Tiffany – no, looks are over rated, wants extra for FS (gizzmo915).

Tiffany – no, wants extra for FS, big butt, fake smile (jollygreen).

Yumi – yes, fat MILF ass, cleaner ver. Of Nanami, friendly & eager, knows how to ride (vesselteacher).

Yumi – no, worst exp I ever had, BJ-0, HJ-0, figure-0, looked pregnant, I'm scarred (Zaqxsww).

Maiko – no, not as pictured, pretty, mid 30's, quiet, no FS, ticklish (okiliving).

Madoka – no, 40's, small saggy tits, chubby, bushy, weak BJ, poor skills, FS yes, cum on face (wanderoki).

Kotone – yes, sweet heart, no English, shy, cute little body, bit MILFy, good time (okiliving).

Aio – yes, older, nice bod, BBBJ, FS yes (maybe even no cover), no up-sell, will repeat (seanlil163).

Kanako – yes, shy, must make good connection for FS (lenience).

Kanako – no, no FS, only BBBJ (buggy101).

Nanami – yes, green light all day on everything (buggy101).

Nana – yes, cute, nice body, nice ass, rides like pro, been doing it awhile, lots of wear and tear (mininoki).

Hikari – no, cute, thin, no FS, only BBBJ (buggy101).

Hikari – no, gilf, saggy tits, flat ass, roast beef pussy, OK BJ, raw dawg, cum in pussy (okidiving19).

Lulu – no, 40's, not as pictured, not attractive, clep lip, rushed, no FS, only BBBJ (knightswatch).

Asian Ink Girl on Craigslist – No! Too many bad reviews to list! My experience was the pictures on CL of her body are legit but notice how it doesn't show her face and hair. She looks like a middle age meth-head: overdone makeup, bad teeth, mohawk hairstyle. I was nice to her but she was rude from beginning to end.

Gizzmo915
08-01-19, 05:47
I will start with I don't not recommend! Her stats are lies, she is short and fat. Her stomach looks like she is pregnant but she just fat. Her whole service sucked and the she had the nerve to offer FS for ₯5000 more. Nope nope nope! Don't waste your time and money on this one.

ADog05
08-03-19, 02:02
[Deleted by Admin]

Hinano from KG:

Face - 8, Body / Cleanliness / Teeth - 6 (she would be a hot 9 all around if she lost 25-30 lbs), man, if she was thin, she would be out of my league and I'd try to get her to be my GF, personality - 7.

We were off to a good start, talking, showered, got to business, passionate kissing, 69, but as I was about to give her the time of her life with my big hot dog, she stopped and tried to up-sell! 5000 for FS! I was like wow, you just messed up, but I'll play along. We negotiated down and we continued to make sweet love. No joke, she enjoyed it so much, I made her shed a tear and she thanked me. I had a good time too and I might have repeated if she didn't try to up-sell. It's a big "might" because she is not thin. So, yeah, her body could use some work, but she has a pretty face and good personality, her downfall was trying to up-sell.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Buggy101
08-09-19, 06:45
Anyone have any initial reports on Aria, Aya, Sakurako, Miki, Marika? I searched but didn't see anything within the last three years so I decided to the Monger Republic.

Also, is there any intel on the GEO girl Chinatu?

JohnnySkins
08-10-19, 19:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Klgrgg
08-10-19, 23:06
Any hotel (Love or Short Time) suggestions for KG or GEO meet ups? I would guess everyone is using hotels instead of meeting up at their homes. My dated memories of Love Hotels is due to privacy you basically had to go together so that wouldn't work for KG or GEO where they need to meet you / go to your room. Any suggestions are appreciated. Just trying to keep things discreet.

Taipan68
08-11-19, 14:26
Any hotel (Love or Short Time) suggestions for KG or GEO meet ups? I would guess everyone is using hotels instead of meeting up at their homes.If you check out the GEO website, they list a ton of Okinawa hotels near the bottom of their home page. I have used Water Hotel Ry in Ginowan a couple of times. Also, I understand you can meet the GEO girls near Kadena Gate 2 and they will got to a (nearby) hotel with you--personally, I have never done that option.

https://www.girls-escort-okinawa.com/main.html