PDA

View Full Version : Okinawa

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Falcon9113
05-18-09, 02:05
Well, finally here and staying at the Crown Plaza in Naha. Got in late last night and was beat to go and search around the area. I would imagine that in any city, you need to keep you wits about you but from my understanding that crime is really low in Japan (Minor looting, stealing. Etc) so I'm not too worried about tnat.

I have been looking over the forums and found a few nice places that that been suggested. But looking over the map and such I can't get a good general idea on how long it takes to get from point A to Point B. On a google maps looks like I am going to be going across the island with there looks like hours to get there. I think I'm not getting a good enough sense on how large or small this island is at this time. In a few days I think I'll have a better understanding. Any good pointers would be helpful on how long it takes to get across the island.

Now down to business. I'm looking for a good Bar/Club to visit. I would imagine that the good areas are near the Military bases (Makes sense). But I am hopeful that there are a few good places near me.

Thanks again guys and I extend any invite to you all if anyone wants to show me around.

One Eyed Man
05-20-09, 02:55
The Zippyvideos site appears to be dead. Anyone have a copy / know of another location for these? They were great.

Curious about Soaplands? Look no further:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/157055341260195.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/64189313261165.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/10372915261795.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/112866467262185.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/164593973262415.html
http://www.zippyvideos.com/115017720262695.html

(I'd rate this one about 10+; YMMV!)

Oki Guy 09
05-20-09, 10:39
Went by Maehara the other night. Went into Rolex I think it was after 10 when they opened. Got a girl name Yu or thats how it sounded anyway, black dress about 30 I would say. Was in the mood just for a bj, so went with that but not great, loads of nibbling around but despite my hands on her head didn't step it up a gear!
On a side note, not sure if Yoshi is the same but Maehara has a huge and i mean huge number of cameras, infrared as well. I am presuming they are there if any incident occurs or to watch for any drug activity or such like. Point is that if you get unlucky and something kicks off at the same establishment then you may be better playing in an area with less cameras. I dont know what Yoshi is like maybe someone could comment but it did freak me out a bit seeing head height infrared cameras everywhere sometimes 3-4 on one building!

Vice Squad
05-20-09, 11:34
The Zippyvideos site appears to be dead. Anyone have a copy / know of another location for these? They were great.
http://www.redtube.com/2114
Here's one piece of it...scroll to the rest from there...

Mr Happy Feet
05-31-09, 03:31
I made a visit on Friday evening at 7pm. It was very quiet with few girls and fewer Americans. However, I met two new Koreans working in the same place as the last pair. (Place is called Diana's and it is near Boots) These girls must be working a "blue and gold" team rotation.

Both are great looking, 22ish, and very accommodating. They will be here for a few weeks. They work 4-5 evenings a week starting at 7pm. Facing their shop, I was with the one on the left. She was cute, great body and nice B+ breasts.

Soarer
06-02-09, 13:43
Concur with Mr Happy Feet, Korean to the left facing the shop excellent body.

Marginal BBBJ. Gonna go back and try "Nana" soon.

Tijuana King
06-03-09, 06:11
Tijuana King here bring you some new info.

Ichigobatake is a new cosplay shop in naha, they had a 2,000 yen discount coupon in jpudate so went to check it out. Had very very cute Jp girl dressed as a french maid give decent back & foot massage. The place seems legit is worth mentioning I had the cheapest course 2,000 for 30 Min's and coffee after coupon. I mite go back and order a more expensive course and see what happens... I can say the girls there are real pretty, young, very cheerful and friendly. So if you are into cosplay this place is worth checking out.

Here's the website http//ichigobatake.com

Tijuana King
06-03-09, 07:46
Ichigobatake is a new cosplay shop in naha, they had a 2,000 yen discount coupon in jpudate so went to check it out. Had very very cute Jp girl dressed as a french maid give decent back & foot massage. The place seems legit is worth mentioning I had the cheapest course 2,000 for 30 Min's and coffee after coupon. I mite go back and order a more expensive course and see what happens... I can say the girls there are real pretty, young, very cheerful and friendly. So if you are into cosplay this place is worth checking out.

Here's the website http//ichigobatake.com

Blue Raven
06-04-09, 08:03

Here's the website http//ichigobatake.comWhile it would be right up my alley, I prefer the sex that'll go with it right after. I don't think it offers that.

Damn.

Opcopc
06-04-09, 12:43
Hey there,

I'm new to the island. I've read most of this thread for Okinawa but didn't see much about in-service (with or without costumes) GFE for the night. I know about the Love hotels, but most of the in-call websites I've seen are for Japanese only. Anyone familiar with in-call for the American Village area?

Thanks

Mr Happy Feet
06-05-09, 08:38
Hey there,

I'm new to the island. I've read most of this thread for Okinawa but didn't see much about in-service (with or without costumes) GFE for the night. I know about the Love hotels, but most of the in-call websites I've seen are for Japanese only. Anyone familiar with in-call for the American Village area?

Thanks

I had good luck with Feriferi.net last year, but others have reported not so good service. But some of the girls profiles do offer English and AF "O.K. Feri's website translate well in google. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

MHF

Blue Raven
06-07-09, 01:28
I had good luck with Feriferi.net last year, but others have reported not so good service. But some of the girls profiles do offer English and AF "O.K. Feri's website translate well in google. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

MHFCould you tell me more about this FeriFeri MHF? I'd like to try it!

Mr Happy Feet
06-07-09, 14:40
I saw her on Sunday night. She is back for a week or two and looks even better than before. For those of you who don't know this Brazilian beauty, read back about two pages. Anyway, she is in a different spot now. Her location is very near 329. Coming from the Route 75 / Route 329 intersection, turn right into the zone at the 2nd entrance from 329---not the first entrance which is the narrow, steep, hill that leads to the pay parking, but the next one that leads to the taxi stand. As soon as you make the right, proceed less than a block. She will be on the right sitting next to a bright, single, red, light bulb. There was a thick, light-skinned Venezuelan chick with her too.

I also noticed a new OKI hottie working at the shop called ELF. This was about 10pm Sunday night.

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
06-07-09, 15:01
Could you tell me more about this FeriFeri MHF? I'd like to try it!

Not much to tell. Copy the URL www.feriferi.net into google translator tools, bring up the site, look at the girls pictures, find one that has the U.S. flag, call the number and try to setup a delivery. Officially, they provide everything except vaginal sex so it is pretty much above board.

My experience was something like this:
I called the number a few times over the course of a week until someone answered who spoke English, requested a delivery at 6pm on a Friday night at my place in Chatan, the price was 120 for an hour plus another 10 or 20 for delivery outside of Naha. My girl was as-requested, fine looking, spoke decent English, showered with me, pleased me in many ways including BBBJ CIM. She was willing to do it twice in the hour, but I was unable to fire the second round. I had one more visit a month or two later from a different provider who was not so good looking but, she offered the back-door option.

I had good results, but others have not. I know one guy who made the deal, but upon seeing the goods backed off. At that point they ask for 30 cancel fee. Another friend had a good time with a good looking girl, but she would only do oral---which is the norm for delivery health. He wanted more.

What I really like about the experience is that once it is done, you can just relax where you are.

If you can't get an English speaker to answer the phone ask someone to call for you.

One more thing, get the Trendy Magazine from the Video store on Route 23 or maybe at the FamilyMart/Lawsons. Trendy lists them all. So does the website okinawa315

I hope this helps.

MHF

Blue Raven
06-08-09, 03:35
Not much to tell. Copy the URL www.feriferi.net into google translator tools, bring up the site, look at the girls pictures, find one that has the U.S. flag, call the number and try to setup a delivery. Officially, they provide everything except vaginal sex so it is pretty much above board.

My experience was something like this:

I called the number a few times over the course of a week until someone answered who spoke English, requested a delivery at 6pm on a Friday night at my place in Chatan, the price was 120 for an hour plus another 10 or 20 for delivery outside of Naha. My girl was as-requested, fine looking, spoke decent English, showered with me, pleased me in many ways including BBBJ CIM. She was willing to do it twice in the hour, but I was unable to fire the second round. I had one more visit a month or two later from a different provider who was not so good looking but, she offered the back-door option.

I had good results, but others have not. I know one guy who made the deal, but upon seeing the goods backed off. At that point they ask for 30 cancel fee. Another friend had a good time with a good looking girl, but she would only do oral---which is the norm for delivery health. He wanted more.

What I really like about the experience is that once it is done, you can just relax where you are.

If you can't get an English speaker to answer the phone ask someone to call for you.

One more thing, get the Trendy Magazine from the Video store on Route 23 or maybe at the FamilyMart/Lawsons. Trendy lists them all. So does the website okinawa315

I hope this helps.

MHFIs there any incalls or are they all outcalls?

Mr Happy Feet
06-08-09, 12:23
Is there any incalls or are they all outcalls?

Blue,

To my knowledge, outcalls only. Check the Trendy magazine or www.okinawa315.com. You can meet at a Love Hotel, but I never did. If you plan on going to them why not just go to Tsuji. For 150 you can do pretty much what you want. The nice part about delivery health to me is the "delivery" part. It is kind of like the Craig's list girls in the states.

Good luck.

MHF

Blue Raven
06-10-09, 05:30
Blue,

To my knowledge, outcalls only. Check the Trendy magazine or www.okinawa315.com. You can meet at a Love Hotel, but I never did. If you plan on going to them why not just go to Tsuji. For 150 you can do pretty much what you want. The nice part about delivery health to me is the "delivery" part. It is kind of like the Craig's list girls in the states.

Good luck.

MHFTsuji eh? lol I never heard of Tsuji's before, but I'll look into it!

Thanks =D

Vice Squad
06-10-09, 10:42
Tsuji eh? lol I never heard of Tsuji's before, but I'll look into it!

Thanks =D
Tsuji is okay... the girls you get are usually okay but not spectacular. A lot of the joints don' take gajin and those that do always send you the fattest, oldest and homeliest providers they have. Of course, you can refuse them but I've had to pass on at least five on several occasions so I just stopped going there... way too much of a hassle. Especially for 15K.

Tijuana King
06-10-09, 11:46
Tsuji eh? LOL I never heard of Tsuji's before, but I'll look into it!

Thanks =D You probally heard about it before Tsuji = soapland.

Talking about soapy land small report. Couple days ago took a trip to soapland. Guy from Madonna stops me I say yes and we go over to Emperor. 15, 000 FS for 60 mins. I ask to see provided 1st and he brings her down. She looked ok nice traditional Japanese face so I said fuck it. Too bad she looked better on her bath rope. Saggy tits, strecth marks and small tat on her shoulders. At 1st she was very mechanical, she asked questions if 1st time? Do you have gf or married? I said 1st time no gf after that she seemed more at ease if that makes sense. Mat play was 6/10 and FS was 7/10. She seem like a real good actress she "had" O and said "suggoiii & Thank You" After that she was real chatty and friendly. Next time imma try my luck at health delivery wish me luck!

Oh yeah provider name was Koto or Yoko.

Blue Raven
06-10-09, 16:10
Tsuji is okay... the girls you get are usually okay but not spectacular. A lot of the joints don' take gajin and those that do always send you the fattest, oldest and homeliest providers they have. Of course, you can refuse them but I've had to pass on at least five on several occasions so I just stopped going there... way too much of a hassle. Especially for 15K.Blah, that sucks. I was really hoping for a beauty. Would any of you guys know of any girls with large breasts at least? No oldies or fattest though. Probably no one with large tits either LOL.

Thanks again.

Krg779
06-13-09, 05:14
So I finally caved and decided to try out the Tsuji soaps. First time wasn’t bad. I was driving around looking for the place and sort of stumbled upon the area without immediately realizing it. It was probably about 1:30 in the morning on a Monday, so it was pretty quiet. Employees will start flagging your car down as you pass their shops, which sort of makes Tsuji hard to miss. I chatted a bit with a gentleman who knocked on my window, and decided to stop off at his shop. Paid up front and after hanging around for a few minutes in the waiting area, was presented with a girl who led me up to one of the rooms. She wasn’t incredible looking or anything, but she was cute and quite hospitable. I can speak Japanese pretty well, but I honestly had no idea what this girl was saying half of the time. No biggie, I wasn’t there to talk. She started off by giving me a quick scrub on the stool and then directed me to the hot tub, where I soaked while she gave herself a shower. She then hopped into the tub herself for a quick BBBJ, which was real nice, though I kind of wanted it to go longer. We then went to the mat, and given that I had no basis for comparison at that point, my initial impression was that it was quite good. Again, it seemed like it was over a little quickly, but I suspect that she just wanted to get to business in the bed. More BBBJ on the bed, thankfully much longer this time, and we went to work at multiple positions for a good half an hour or so before I finished. I was a sweaty mess at the point, so we had a shower before she sent me off on my way. Not bad overall, but I did feel like I was doing a lot of the work out there. Maybe that’s just me being lazy, but I kind of figured I’d get a little more of an expansive service for my 1.5.

Second trip was pretty quiet as well, given that it was about noon on a weekday. I had heard good things about Madonna, so I decided to check it out. A woman outside directed me into an open stall and then proceeded to lead me across the street to a Chinese-themed place. OK. Kind of odd, but I figured what the heck. The girl that they brought me wasn’t much to look at, but she topped the previous girl in pretty much every other area. She gave me a very minty BBBJ in the tub, and then proceeded to break out some serious mat-skills. I guess some of the vets will know what I’m talking about, but she had that one move where she somehow managed to slide her entire lower body under mine, then went to town on my bunghole with her tongue. After a nice long session while I was lying on my stomach, she had me turn over for more BBBJ before slipping on the rubber and riding me on the mat. After a while of that, she chucked the rubber and went back to work with her mouth for the CIM. No offer for seconds on the bed, but it’s just as well, given that I probably came in her brain and wouldn’t have been able to muster that second nut. She gave me a really good massage to fill out the last 15 minutes or so.

Paid the typical 1.5 for both trips. The first girl was more attractive, but my second trip was a much more satisfying experience. I can see why people tend to like soaps. It can be pricey, but it’s tough to beat if you get a girl who knows what she’s doing. I’m all ears if anyone has any recommendations for any specific spots.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mr Happy Feet
06-14-09, 04:47
Has anyone else noticed that there are fewer providers the last few weeks? It seems there are a lot of empty stalls or closed doors no matter which time I visit---weekends or weekdays? Anybody have an idea why? I know many of them are tired of the drunken military hordes, but I figured most of them tolerated that.

MHF

Mister Pinky
06-14-09, 06:11
Has anyone else noticed that there are fewer providers the last few weeks? It seems there are a lot of empty stalls or closed doors no matter which time I visit---weekends or weekdays? Anybody have an idea why? I know many of them are tired of the drunken military hordes, but I figured most of them tolerated that.

MHF

There were quite a few providers out on Friday afternoon in Maehara. There is a really cute spinner in the new section ... same set of stalls as QP...If you are looking at the QP stall then walk right past it to the next stall you will see here... slightly bleached hair...gaijn friendly... DFK... likes to ride. Will let you do almost anything.

Chubby
06-15-09, 08:12
There are a couple of Thai girls working out of Boon Bar near the Legion Gate (Camp Foster). It is on 330 near the King Taco. Go figure!

Mr Happy Feet
06-15-09, 11:09
There were quite a few providers out on Friday afternoon in Maehara. There is a really cute spinner in the new section ... same set of stalls as QP...If you are looking at the QP stall then walk right past it to the next stall you will see here... slightly bleached hair...gaijn friendly... DFK... likes to ride. Will let you do almost anything.

Thanks. I have been looking for a reason to get down that way. Is the new section near the laundry area and painted light green maybe?

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
06-15-09, 11:11
There are a couple of Thai girls working out of Boon Bar near the Legion Gate (Camp Foster). It is on 330 near the King Taco. Go figure!

Working, as in .5 for 15 and .1 for 30? Or working like, buy me drinks all night and I might let you pay my bar fine working?

Chubby
06-15-09, 16:06
Working, as in .5 for 15 and .1 for 30? Or working like, buy me drinks all night and I might let you pay my bar fine working?

I am sure you can work something out wth them. They are Thai girls in Japan. What else could they be doing? They seemed to be very busy when I was there the other night and definitely had a hustle going on.

Slicknaz
06-15-09, 22:51
Just saw new add for "ICHIGOBATAKE" Cosplay and Reflexology Coffee Shop located in Naha City. Was wondering if anyone has intel or reviewed the place already. Offering 90 min for 1. Sounds to good to be true.

Skinjob X
06-16-09, 10:46
I am sure you can work something out wth them. They are Thai girls in Japan. What else could they be doing? They seemed to be very busy when I was there the other night and definitely had a hustle going on.

There used to be more Thai girls in Okinawa years back. With this in mind, there are not many Thai women in Japan who aren't in the game. If these girls are Thai and in a bar in Japan then it's GAME ON!

David68
06-16-09, 12:02
Just saw new add for "ICHIGOBATAKE" Cosplay and Reflexology Coffee Shop located in Naha City. Was wondering if anyone has intel or reviewed the place already. Offering 90 min for 1. Sounds to good to be true.It's only massage. No HJ, FS. Nada

Slicknaz
06-16-09, 22:41
Getting ready to leave this great island they call "Oki" and wanted to sample one last island culture. Have been able to sample local RLD I. E. Maehara, Yoshi and local Happy Endings I. E. You Time & Asian. Was hoping someone could provied the "most" simple directions on how to find "Soapland". Not all that familiar with Naha City so thats why I say simple maybe using landmarks and common street I. E. Rte 58. Would greatly appreciate this last wish.

Thanks all.

Tijuana King
06-17-09, 09:57
Getting ready to leave this great island they call "Oki" and wanted to sample one last island culture. Have been able to sample local RLD I. E. Maehara, Yoshi and local Happy Endings I. E. You Time & Asian. Was hoping someone could provied the "most" simple directions on how to find "Soapland". Not all that familiar with Naha City so thats why I say simple maybe using landmarks and common street I. E. Rte 58. Would greatly appreciate this last wish.

Thanks all.Lurk more buddy. There's lots on detail post on how to get to soapland on this tread. Same thing like your question about "ICHIGOBATAKE" I had that coverd in the page before this one.

IveGotBigBalls
06-17-09, 11:00

Thanks all.

Go down 58 until you you see the sign for Tomari Wharf. take that right and make your way over the large bridge. About a quarter mile or so after you get off the bridge turn left into the neighborhood. Tool arounjd until you see them. It may be easier for you to pick out at night because of the lights and touts. If you google map Tsuji Okinawa you will see what I am talking about.

Chacachaca
06-18-09, 01:40
Prices may vary and the exact P4P scenario may vary but the basic fuckng for dollars remains the same. I have never encountered a Thai girl in a bar anywhere in world that wasn't looking to exchange her assets for yours.

Chris The Guy
06-18-09, 16:57
My buddy told me that Jennifer isnt from Brazil but Costa Rica.

I wonder shy she had to say she was from Brazil?

Mr Happy Feet
06-19-09, 09:36

Chris the Guy,

Originally, there were two new hotties from off-island: Jennifer and Jessica. I may have mixed up their nationalities. One was from Brazil and one from Costa Rico.

Thanks for information.

Break:
New Topic:Boon

Went there last night but was not able to confirm or deny PFP. The male customers didn't seem to be mongering. The waitress never made any of the usual moves, and nothing felt like PFP. HOWEVER, something about one large fellow going out this back/side door and returning seemed odd. One other note, the THAI food from the place out back is available in the bar. Anybody try it? It smelled good.

TTYL and good hunting,

MHF

Tocsin
06-19-09, 20:18
Chris the Guy,

Originally, there were two new hotties from off-island: Jennifer and Jessica. I may have mixed up their nationalities. One was from Brazil and one from Costa Rico.

Thanks for information.

Break:

Went there last night but was not able to confirm or deny PFP. The male customers didn't seem to be mongering. The waitress never made any of the usual moves, and nothing felt like PFP. HOWEVER, something about one large fellow going out this back/side door and returning seemed odd. One other note, the THAI food from the place out back is available in the bar. Anybody try it? It smelled good.

TTYL and good hunting,

MHF

I've been to Boon before. Nice place. Bar is kind of small. The staff are just staff. They have Japanese and Thai staff, depending on the day and time. They do not seem to be available for services other than a beer or whiskey unless I am missing something.

JuanTalachero
06-19-09, 21:55

TTYL and good hunting,

MHF

My take on the P4P game is that if you have to figure out if a game is being played then you are better off playing somewhere else unless you're into straight Nampa. The P4P scene in most places is pretty obvious with no guesswork involved at all. That is why I like it. No fuss, no muss. Money on the table and you are ready to roll. If those Thai chicks didn't green light you right away then they were working straight.
Yeah... I dig Thai food. Never found a really decent place in Okinawa. Jai Thai is garbage. Thai Thai was also garbage. If anyone has the scoop on the food -- POST!

Temple Of Doom
06-19-09, 23:15
My take on the P4P game is that if you have to figure out if a game is being played then you are better off playing somewhere else unless you're into straight Nampa. The P4P scene in most places is pretty obvious with no guesswork involved at all. That is why I like it. No fuss, no muss. Money on the table and you are ready to roll. If those Thai chicks didn't green light you right away then they were working straight.

Yeah... I dig Thai food. Never found a really decent place in Okinawa. Jai Thai is garbage. Thai Thai was also garbage. If anyone has the scoop on the food -- POST![Long time lurker - first post]

[Boon Bar]

Nice place but doesn't look like P4P.

I did try the superhot chicken dish (chicken, white rice, and fried egg for $10). Not bad and very hot - didn't care for the fried egg. The girl behind the bar tried to get me to order it medium but the cook nixed that idea. They only make it superhot. I will probably return and try a tamer dish.

Indy

Short Round: Hang on lady, we going for a ride!

SpeedoPunk
06-20-09, 00:17
Chris the Guy,

Break:

Went there last night but was not able to confirm or deny PFP. The male customers didn't seem to be mongering. The waitress never made any of the usual moves, and nothing felt like PFP.
MHF

The two times I was at Bar Boon I didn't see any female customers at all. Though the staff seemed to be all female both times I have only seen men in the bar which gave me a funny vibe so I have not been back. It would not surprise me if it is a gay bar since it it owned by an American near several U. S. Marine bases.

Soarer
06-21-09, 04:53
Usually avoid this place late evenings on weekends for obvious reasons. Went Saturday night and went to a house between One and Elf. Girl was dressed in a nightie and looked great. BUT she is scamming gaijin. Got inside and then it is don't touch this, don't touch that, covered BJ with her maintaining hand pressure on base so as to not get hard. Kept saying pay more, pay more. Then the alarm goes off at less than ten minutes. I complain in reasonable Japanese, but she simply says. Japanese only (no sign outside though) 15 min, gaijin 10 minutes!

So had to go to one of the Koreans right at the corner. Overall nice.

MHF. Care to meet.

SpeedoPunk
06-21-09, 05:09

I don't know why Johns call themselves John or Frank or Betty instead of their real names either.

Temple Of Doom
06-22-09, 01:28
Two new Korean hotties just arrived 4 days ago - probably be here for about a month.

They are working the small alley between the first two building as you turn right on the street before the "Love Love" place. Assuming you are coming up the hill from the 329 entrance.

These Korean gals are young and give the "Japanese only" gals a run for their money in the cute department.

Indy

Lenience
06-22-09, 01:55
Yeah... I dig Thai food. Never found a really decent place in Okinawa. Jai Thai is garbage. Thai Thai was also garbage. If anyone has the scoop on the food -- POST!Sorry for moving upwards to the stomach, but you asked for it: the Cafe Curcuma in Chinen that people rave about IMHO also has crap Thai food. It happens to be on MCCS bus tours or maybe from Kadena, so a lot of people know about it. It is a beautiful spot and you get massive portions, but (as Crocodile Dundee said), "sure, I said you can eat it, but it tastes like sh*t. "

Mister Pinky
06-22-09, 23:05
Thanks. I have been looking for a reason to get down that way. Is the new section near the laundry area and painted light green maybe?

MHF

It is near the laundry. It may be light green but can't remember for sure. The most noticeable sign for the stalls is QP. If you are looking at QP, Hello Kitty will be behind you... at least I think that it is... I am getting very senile these days.

Syphillis
06-23-09, 07:21
Two new Korean hotties just arrived 4 days ago - probably be here for about a month.

They are working the small alley between the first two building as you turn right on the street before the "Love Love" place. Assuming you are coming up the hill from the 329 entrance.

These Korean gals are young and give the "Japanese only" gals a run for their money in the cute department.

Indy

Short Round: Hang on lady, we going for a ride!For these Koreans (and any other nationalities, Chinese, Colombian, or whaterver) talent to swing down here and bypass mainland means times must be pretty tough because they get twice the fee per session up there than down here. Anyone been up to the mainland shops in Machida, Kawasaki or Koganecho/Hinodecho lately to see what the rates are now?

Chris The Guy
06-23-09, 08:02
For these Koreans (and any other nationalities, Chinese, Colombian, or whaterver) talent to swing down here and bypass mainland means times must be pretty tough because they get twice the fee per session up there than down here. Anyone been up to the mainland shops in Machida, Kawasaki or Koganecho/Hinodecho lately to see what the rates are now?People from mainland come to work or live here on Oki, Okinawans go to mailand JP to do the same.so it is about their choice.Those non japanese girls( Korean,South Americans etc) in Yoshi, I don't know their deal but they need to have a working visa to be in Japan.

Morphize
06-23-09, 08:04
Usually avoid this place late evenings on weekends for obvious reasons. Went Saturday night and went to a house between One and Elf. Girl was dressed in a nightie and looked great. BUT she is scamming gaijin. Got inside and then it is don't touch this, don't touch that, covered BJ with her maintaining hand pressure on base so as to not get hard. Kept saying pay more, pay more. Then the alarm goes off at less than ten minutes. I complain in reasonable Japanese, but she simply says. Japanese only (no sign outside though) 15 min, gaijin 10 minutes!

So had to go to one of the Koreans right at the corner. Overall nice.

MHF. Care to meet.Yeah, I got bit on this one too! Too many rules, don't touch hair or face, etc. She's hot to look at passing by, but a real dumb **** otherwise; wanted to use a hideous amount of lube (not hung like a mosquito nor a horse and I usually get "big but not too big" type compliments) because she said "big". The tits are half empty skinbags, there's no muscle tone underneath the sack of skin and bones. She wanted me to attend to cleaning myself up, removing the jimmy cap, etc while she showered in the little adjoining room. She left 1 baby wipe in the pack for me so I noted a some hanging cloth thing from India or somewhere like that being used for a decoration. It got the full attention of my overly lubed scrote and a full sweaty ass drag before I used the one baby wipe for a final squeeky kleen go around. Hell, I think the thing had settled back on the wall and wasn't even moving by the time she came out of the shower. Next, she wanted re-prep the bed and dress herself before showing me the way out instead of just letting me out while still in her towel. *****, you're on my time now, hurry up. I waited till she was fully dressed and opened the door for me before I handed her the wadded up baby wipe on my way out. Short version: avoid this chick except to look at.

Morphize
06-23-09, 08:08

Indy

Short Round: Hang on lady, we going for a ride!These are the large breasted friendly ones that smile and wave. Seen them! from Love Love at night, there's a diesel big blonde J-girl with a really thick ass and legs, but small in the breasts department. She's flirty and friendly and looks like she could break a guy. Kinda curious, been there anyone?

Morphize
06-23-09, 08:17
so, near the 5 way intersection there are two long roads, one has jj's and ends in a coin parking area, the other has an old s&m queen at one end, makes it's way down to party party at the other end. in between is a place with a garage type overhang and a sign that says vivi. usually, mid-day there's a girl standing there in a red dress. she's thick in the hips and ass, has wonderful lips and nice slutty eyes. she's got a markdown in the breasts since hey are not the young firm ones, but have lost some of their mass. still, not saggy by any means.

she des not speak much english, at least we've never used it. great bbbj, uses her breasts in the mix as well. she's a rider and while not the tightest tiniest pink taco, she's incredibly fun to be with. she's got the full gfe working and is fun if you can get in to see her. highly reccomended.

next alley over, across from the pac man bar, there's a girl with huge breasts sitting on a stool in the evenings. momo wears black and white most of the time and sits next to the place with the glass sliding doors and black drapes.

she's funny about nipple touching but is otherwise highly skilled. her poor back for having to cover the weight of that rack. nice girl, good manners and a great use of 30 minutes of your time.

Fredo
06-23-09, 08:32
Hi guys,

I am visiting Okinawa in two weeks and I'd like to know if Okinawa soaplands have FS as standard? (like in Yoshiwara in Tokyo)

Do you usually get FS at Delivery Health as well?

If so, any good place you recommend?

I'll surely write a report down.

Thanks a lot.

IveGotBigBalls
06-24-09, 11:18
People from mainland come to work or live here on Oki, Okinawans go to mailand JP to do the same.so it is about their choice.Those non japanese girls( Korean,South Americans etc) in Yoshi, I don't know their deal but they need to have a working visa to be in Japan.
Imported girls in Japan working the trade are not really concerned about having proper paperwork. I'd imagine that there are some water trade Nihonjin girls and water trade Okinawajin girls that play the game on opposite turf but whatever the case, it is far less lucrative in Okinawa than Nippon.

Intercourse
06-24-09, 11:25
Sorry for moving upwards to the stomach, but you asked for it: the Cafe Curcuma in Chinen that people rave about IMHO also has crap Thai food. It happens to be on MCCS bus tours or maybe from Kadena, so a lot of people know about it. It is a beautiful spot and you get massive portions, but (as Crocodile Dundee said), "sure, I said you can eat it, but it tastes like sh*t. "I've been to that spot.. grea view but a total rip. I was told it was a Thai restaurant. There are a few Thai items but it is really lame in its somewhat pan-asian fusion crappola mix.

Now... is this place/bar people are talking about a P2P spot or not? I oculd use some Thai female companionship right about now.

Peace out, my brothers!

Mr Happy Feet
06-24-09, 12:12
Imported girls in Japan working the trade are not really concerned about having proper paperwork.Anyone else notice the Koreans are asking for .6 or .7 for 15. And they are digging in their heals about it too---both Yosi and Mahaera. My buddy and I did a pair of them very near the 329 entrance next to the Brazilians and they took .5. But the rest we talked to wanted the extra money.

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
06-24-09, 12:21
Yes, full service at Soaplands (Tsuji) 120-150 damage for 1hr

The rule is no. I got it one time from Ferferi.net but it was anal not vaginal.

It really helps a lot if you speak the language, but pick up a "Trendy" magazine from the Family Mart store or in Tsuji. The Delivery-Health providers are all listed in there. Start calling and ask for English speakers---damage is also about 1.50

And I will read it.

Fredo
06-25-09, 15:56
Thanks a lot.

150 USD for an 1h seems like a pretty good deal. I heard Chapel and Madonna accept foreigners. I called a bunch of shops found on the net and most fo them okayed if you speak Japanese (which I do).

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Yes, full service at Soaplands (Tsuji) 120-150 damage for 1hr

The rule is no. I got it one time from Ferferi.net but it was anal not vaginal.

It really helps a lot if you speak the language, but pick up a "Trendy" magazine from the Family Mart store or in Tsuji. The Delivery-Health providers are all listed in there. Start calling and ask for English speakers---damage is also about 1.50

And I will read it.

Blue Raven
06-26-09, 08:46
So many beautiful girls on this feriferi.net.

I'll have to go to a love hotel for this, anyone know of a good one to go to?

Nut Scratcher
06-26-09, 11:06
People from mainland come to work or live here on Oki, Okinawans go to mailand JP to do the same.so it is about their choice.Those non japanese girls( Korean,South Americans etc) in Yoshi, I don't know their deal but they need to have a working visa to be in Japan.

I have not been able to confirm the presence of Brazilians, Colombians, Costa Ricans, Koreans, or any other exotics in Yoshihara... and I am scamming in the joint a lot. I guess in the P4P game, the girl can be almost anything you want for 5k per quarter hour!

Tocsin
06-27-09, 01:50

I'll have to go to a love hotel for this, anyone know of a good one to go to?

There's an ass-ton on LOVE HOTEL row... from Legion Gate go on 330 towards Gate 2... at the Awase Meadows intersection turn right and follow this road until it turns into LOVE MOTEL row. Take your pick of accommodations.

Mr Happy Feet
06-27-09, 04:27

I'll have to go to a love hotel for this, anyone know of a good one to go to?BR,

Take it slow. I had good experiences with Feriferi last year, but others have reported not so good times. If they do not deliver what you want and you refuse they will press you for at least y3000. Read this forum carefully and decide how best to spend your 150: one soapy in Tsuji, one home delivery (might not be vaginal sex), or three 15-minute full-service shots at Yoshihara or Maheara.

You are in control in all of those situations, but once the room is rented and your girl is delivered you are going to feel some obligation to see it through even if she doesn't look like the picture in the web page.

Send me a Private Message for more information if you want.

TTYL,

MHF

Blue Raven
06-27-09, 06:15
There's an ass-ton on LOVE HOTEL row... from Legion Gate go on 330 towards Gate 2... at the Awase Meadows intersection turn right and follow this road until it turns into LOVE MOTEL row. Take your pick of accommodations.

Thanks man =D I'll definitely check it out

Alien Autopsy
06-27-09, 09:35
I have not been able to confirm the presence of Brazilians, Colombians, Costa Ricans, Koreans, or any other exotics in Yoshihara... and I am scamming in the joint a lot. I guess in the P4P game, the girl can be almost anything you want for 5k per quarter hour!I've only encountered Okinawan and Japanese providers in these areas. In years past there were foreigners in joints like the Naha Music Factory and I think there are a couple of foreign strippers working at Chichis on 58 in Kitamae. I'll check it out.

Morphize
06-27-09, 15:06
Anyone else notice the Koreans are asking for .6 or .7 for 15. And they are digging in their heals about it too---both Yosi and Mahaera. My buddy and I did a pair of them very near the 329 entrance next to the Brazilians and they took .5. But the rest we talked to wanted the extra money.

MHFIf that's the case, I got no time for them. Back in the old ROK it's currently $55 for a basically unlimited time single nut, twice if she likes you (if you can make her cum, basically). So yeah, they want more than they do at home, but want to limit the time? ! ? I don't think so my little yellow sisters.

Chris The Guy
06-28-09, 15:07
If that's the case, I got no time for them. Back in the old ROK it's currently $55 for a basically unlimited time single nut, twice if she likes you (if you can make her cum, basically). So yeah, they want more than they do at home, but want to limit the time? ! ? I don't think so my little yellow sisters.Why do you think all of them have to say 50 dollars or 5000 yen?

Its up to them really.

StWalkinCheetah
06-29-09, 11:35
Why do you think all of them have to say 50 dollars or 5000 yen?

Its up to them really.

It is up to the hobbyist to pay the going rate, not some inflated price thrown out for chumps.

Blue Raven
07-02-09, 01:49
Had Aya last night at or near Princess Princess. She's a cutie, I thought she was one of those Japanese Only types until she gave me one those welcome smiles.

Having been a month since I did anything, I didn't last too long =| but a month of stress released felt awesome.

CBJ and Cowgirl, loves to suck and lick on man nips too.

Only complaint was a lack in the chest area, I'm an oppai fan really.

Vice Squad
07-03-09, 07:59
it would not surprise me if it is a gay bar since it it owned by an american near several u. s. marine bases.

speedy:

intelligence on this joint says it is a gay bar and those "thai women" who work there are katoeys.

Tijuana King
07-04-09, 00:07
speedy:

intelligence on this joint says it is a gay bar and those "thai women" who work there are katoeys.are we talking boom bar? near foster? i was there 2 weeks ago and saw two females and i'm 100% sure they are really natural born females. one is even married to some dude on the af. and bar is legit. the food was pretty decent + friendly service.

Skinjob X
07-05-09, 01:16
Are we talking Boom bar? Near foster? I was there 2 weeks ago and saw two females and I'm 100% sure they are really natural born females. One is even married to some dude on the AF. And bar is legit. The food was pretty decent + friendly service.

It is sometimes hard to tell a woman is a naturally born female in Asia if you don't perform a package check. Friendly service = FS, right? Was the food TANGY?

Morphize
07-06-09, 16:01
speedy:

intelligence on this joint says it is a gay bar and those "thai women" who work there are katoeys.the scoop on boon bar is this:

one of the bartenders, thai-type is married to an af dude (within the past few months). she is the one that also runs the thai restaurant behind boon. she's definately all female, not a working girl and has resided in this country for a long, long time; more time than in her native land in fact.

the other one is not in the p4p business either, she's got her own good thing going on.

the bar is owned by an american, who also has other business interests here. it's definately not a gay bar, just frequented by many of the owner's friends and folks in a similar business as the owner. i can understand how the impression could be made, but can tell you for definate that the crowd is made up of pretty normal straight guys, their girlfriends, significant and insignificant others.

not sure where your intel comes from, but it's not quite on the mark...

Morphize
07-06-09, 16:21
Got some time in the Yosh now, had some good times, some average girls, some great and some definately sub-par; throw in a tree-pig once in a while and you can pretty much sum up my experieince there. Still, there's one that keeps me coming back.

I got a nod about 2 years ago from a fairly simple, unnoticeable girl and talked to her for a few minutes. She was definately a Japanese only type and was kind of stand-offish with me. Conversation goes on for another 20 minutes or so in Japanese with her and was totally not centered around getting inside the door. Once a level of comfort was established, and as I was getting ready to walk on for the night, she asked if I would still like to come in. Needless to say, I did.

The first couple of times was interesting because it was a new territory for me. What has come of this over time is probably the best sex I've ever had anywhere, period, bar none. I'm a customer that has never been given the look at the 30 minute mark and pretty much can spend as much time as I like there. Tonight was 2+ hours of the most relaxed, unhurried, exciting fun that I've had in a long, long time; complete GFE and goes well beyond just getting my nut.

I guess the point of it all is that time invested pays dividends. Most of these girls are totally business, but once in a while you find some genuine hospitality too. That's why I pass the "don't touch my hair, don't touch my face" or the "American pay extra for shorter time" types and just kinda laugh. If we continue to patronize those with discriminatory practice in terms of time or cost, we'll all wind up suffering as more get the idea that it's OK to hit us up for more and deliver less.

True, it's up to them, but it's also up to us. Something to think about.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

GroundCrew
07-07-09, 09:08
Tonight was 2+ hours of the most relaxed, unhurried, exciting fun that I've had in a long, long time; complete GFE and goes well beyond just getting my nut.2+ hours for 5000 JPY?

Sounds like a fishing tale.

Intercourse
07-07-09, 18:17
The other one is not in the P4P business either, she's got her own good thing going on.What kind of good thing are we talking about here?

Nut Scratcher
07-07-09, 20:48
2+ hours for 5000 JPY?

Sounds like a fishing tale.

It does, doesn't it. But, you never know. A lot of fish can be caught in Okinawa. Some whoppers, too.

Nut Scratcher
07-07-09, 20:54
The scoop on Boon Bar is this:

One of the bartenders, Thai-type is married to an AF dude (within the past few months). She is the one that also runs the Thai restaurant behind Boon. She's definately all female, not a working girl and has resided in this country for a long, long time; more time than in her native land in fact.

The other one is not in the P4P business either, she's got her own good thing going on.

The bar is owned by an American, who also has other business interests here. It's definately not a gay bar, just frequented by many of the owner's friends and folks in a similar business as the owner. I can understand how the impression could be made, but can tell you for definate that the crowd is made up of pretty normal straight guys, their girlfriends, significant and insignificant others.

Not sure where your intel comes from, but it's not quite on the mark...

How is it that we're hung up on discussing a bunch of women who aren't in the mix on this board? Are they superstars or somethng?

A bar full of guys is a gay bar. Normal straight guys like myself who are out and about are looking to grab a slice and this ain't going to happen at a sausage fest. I am sure those bubbas are pole smoking fools. There'd be no other reason to be blowing smoke up each others asses when there's so much pussy available on the island.

Chris The Guy
07-07-09, 22:46
I wonder if any of you guys are actually from car guys on KAB?

By the way, korean girls are easy to spot on.

Hair (long is good but not a great hair style)

Body (tall and lean)

Clothing (midriff top and jean shorts alot)

Mister Pinky
07-08-09, 11:35
I wonder if any of you guys are actually from car guys on KAB?

By the way, korean girls are easy to spot on.

Hair (long is good but not a great hair style)

Body (tall and lean)

Clothing (midriff top and jean shorts alot)

I've spent many hours getting worked over at KMPs in the US and coffee girls/barber shop girls in Pusan and Seoul. Korean girls do have a distinct look to them but I haven't seen them around working these parts yet. Not all Korean girls are tall and lean. Some are short and lean. Others short and squat. Others... oh yeah, YMMV! Where, exactly, are these women?

Chris The Guy
07-08-09, 17:30
I've spent many hours getting worked over at KMPs in the US and coffee girls/barber shop girls in Pusan and Seoul. Korean girls do have a distinct look to them but I haven't seen them around working these parts yet. Not all Korean girls are tall and lean. Some are short and lean. Others short and squat. Others... oh yeah, YMMV! Where, exactly, are these women?Yes you are right, what I meant was that girls in Yoshi I've seen. Sorry about that.

Morphize
07-10-09, 14:18
2+ hours for 5000 JPY?

Sounds like a fishing tale.I didn't say Y5000. typically I roll on the 30 min course and stay well over. I like fishing too, but I gain nothing here by telling a tall tale my friend.

GroundCrew
07-11-09, 00:55
I didn't say Y5000. typically I roll on the 30 min course and stay well over. I like fishing too, but I gain nothing here by telling a tall tale my friend.So exactly how much did you pay for 2+ hours?

Morphize
07-12-09, 00:21
So exactly how much did you pay for 2+ hours? Y10, 000. I see lots of people wanting to point fingers and cry BS, etc. Did I fuck for two hours? No. Is this provider actually chilled out enough to want to spoon up for a while after a round or two? Yup. You'd never know it from the curb view, but the body is absolutely wonderful. So yeah, I paid more than the minimum, but I also reap the benefits of putting in a bit of time to actually increase her level of omfort with the situation. You know what they say; treat a lady like a ***** and treat a ***** like a lady. It don't work on all of them, but once in a while, there's actually a real person under the surface. Money quit being a huge concern a long time ago. It's still there, just not the singular focus.

Tocsin
07-12-09, 17:53
Y10, 000. I see lots of people wanting to point fingers and cry BS, etc. Did I fuck for two hours? No. Is this provider actually chilled out enough to want to spoon up for a while after a round or two? Yup. You'd never know it from the curb view, but the body is absolutely wonderful. So yeah, I paid more than the minimum, but I also reap the benefits of putting in a bit of time to actually increase her level of omfort with the situation. You know what they say; treat a lady like a ***** and treat a ***** like a lady. It don't work on all of them, but once in a while, there's actually a real person under the surface. Money quit being a huge concern a long time ago. It's still there, just not the singular focus.
There's been a lot of debates on other boards about this. We should be gentlemen but I would gather that most of us involved in this activity are not really interested in cuddle time. I don't know, GFE is a little overrated. All I want to do is hit and run.

El Matematico
07-12-09, 20:32
Y10, 000. Is this provider actually chilled out enough to want to spoon up for a while after a round or two? Yup.

The bar is owned by an American, who also has other business interests here. It's definately not a gay bar, just frequented by many of the owner's friends and folks in a similar business as the owner. I can understand how the impression could be made, but can tell you for definate that the crowd is made up of pretty normal straight guys, their girlfriends, significant and insignificant others.Morph,

Get some coffee. 10k? For a Yoshi booth girl. Who really cares if the money doesn't bother you? This is a town that doesn't tip. I don't care how well you think you are treating the lady, the amount of money you are giving them is disrespectful to yourself because that is the amount they accept from clients they consider low class scum.

Not a gay bar? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probablay isn't a poodle.

Morphize
07-13-09, 17:18
morph,

get some coffee. 10k? for a yoshi booth girl. who really cares if the money doesn't bother you? this is a town that doesn't tip. i don't care how well you think you are treating the lady, the amount of money you are giving them is disrespectful to yourself because that is the amount they accept from clients they consider low class scum.umm, nope, y10k is the going rate for 30 min, has been for years. that became the norm for me because i have a hard time finishing in 15. not saying the cash don't bother me, just that it's not "i have to get the most bang for my buck".

not a gay bar? if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it probablay isn't a poodle.ok, you win, i'm 100% wrong.

i tried from the beginning to help folks out with good info on good providers; read my post history. i think the info provided was fairly valuable and maybe helped one or two fellow mongers out.

not looking for a thanks, but also not looking for some "you're doin' it wrong" speech from you. i guess i "oughta just know my place" and lurk here since you obviously know much, much more than i.

JuanTalachero
07-14-09, 08:47
umm, nope, y10k is the going rate for 30 min, has been for years. that became the norm for me because i have a hard time finishing in 15. not saying the cash don't bother me, just that it's not "i have to get the most bang for my buck".

ok, you win, i'm 100% wrong.

i tried from the beginning to help folks out with good info on good providers; read my post history. i think the info provided was fairly valuable and maybe helped one or two fellow mongers out.

not looking for a thanks, but also not looking for some "you're doin' it wrong" speech from you. i guess i "oughta just know my place" and lurk here since you obviously know much, much more than i.

calm down gentlemen. the sarcasm is killing me. we are a civilized and scholarly bunch here.

there has been too much space devoted to non-working girls and discussion about an alleged gay bar. why is this so interesting? even if it was a gay bar, who really cares? most mongers would probably never even know about it except for the discussion on this board.

now... i did get a chance to take a spin with that skinny provider in maheara who parks herself at fantasia. i got her at 11:00 sunday morning. she gives a very good and long bbbj. permits deep anal probing. extremely professional and customer service oriented. no problem servicing gaijin. would definitely repeat.

SpeedoPunk
07-14-09, 12:25
Are we talking Boom bar? Near foster? I was there 2 weeks ago and saw two females and I'm 100% sure they are really natural born females. One is even married to some dude on the AF. And bar is legit. The food was pretty decent + friendly service.

Listen up! If you gotta debate whether a chick is a chick then you gotta be thinking about picking up some other chick.

JeddiMindTrick
07-14-09, 12:44
The scoop on Boon Bar is this:

One of the bartenders, Thai-type is married to an AF dude (within the past few months). She is the one that also runs the Thai restaurant behind Boon. She's definately all female.

The other one got her own good thing going on. Where is bar for this Thai hookers? How much is bar fines. Will they suck the dick under table while you are drinking the beer? When is best night to get this hookers? How much is the long time? Is close to Love Motel? What is your mobile number so we can be friends together to get this Thai hookers? I need wing mans. I buy first round of the drinks. Thank you for informations.

Big Black Henry
07-15-09, 12:27
Morph,

Get some coffee. 10k? For a Yoshi booth girl. Who really cares if the money doesn't bother you? This is a town that doesn't tip. I don't care how well you think you are treating the lady, the amount of money you are giving them is disrespectful to yourself because that is the amount they accept from clients they consider low class scum.Flame on. Guys. Be nice.

10K seems like a lot but it is the going rate in mainland and hardly any Japanese talent in the booths. If they are Japanese they won't take you (just a basic rule that is sometimes broken).

Now. Are there any FOR SURE Thai, Viet or Lao players in the area? If so, where? I haven't seen anything on the board yet. When I was in Japan before there was plenty of Thai and Koreans in the booths of Koganecho/Honodecho, Machida and Kawasaki. Is that a thing of the past? I sure miss those days.

Morphize
07-15-09, 15:07
Where is bar for this Thai hookers? How much is bar fines. Will they suck the dick under table while you are drinking the beer? When is best night to get this hookers? How much is the long time? Is close to Love Motel? What is your mobile number so we can be friends together to get this Thai hookers? I need wing mans. I buy first round of the drinks. Thank you for informations.Copy/paste this into google maps: 26.292547,127.777777

Make sure to post a report when you've had your fill.

Blue Raven
07-16-09, 13:04
Going through the feriferi website. Anyone know what "AF Okay!" means?

Zcorps
07-16-09, 13:36
Going through the feriferi website. Anyone know what "AF Okay!" means?

Anal fuck ok. It's anal sex, plain and simple.

Chubby
07-17-09, 02:18
Where is bar for this Thai hookers? How much is bar fines. Will they suck the dick under table while you are drinking the beer? When is best night to get this hookers? How much is the long time? Is close to Love Motel? What is your mobile number so we can be friends together to get this Thai hookers? I need wing mans. I buy first round of the drinks. Thank you for informations.

I ain't seen no damn Thai hookers anywhere on Okinawa, never! I'd love to but I haven't seen any. Is there a secret squirrel place where they all hang out?

I haven't seen any Korean women working it here either. Can someone gve the coordinates of the Korean booths?

Big Black Henry
07-17-09, 19:57
Anal fuck ok. It's anal sex, plain and simple.I've never found anal sex to be either plain or simple.

Tijuana King
07-18-09, 10:03
listen up! if you gotta debate whether a chick is a chick then you gotta be thinking about picking up some other chick.i think you are quoting the wrong person. 2nd there should be a sticky that says the boom bar is a legal drinking establishment. there's no p4p at the boom bar, only thing they serve there is food & drinks. yes thai girls work there. this mite come as a surprise to a lot of you butt. thais are actually human beings and can hold regular jobs. anyways i was going leave a report of a nice pinoy bar in naha. girls are all 10/10 stunners. only way figure they where philippians was they open their mouths to talk. lol.

El Matematico
07-18-09, 21:09
ok, you win, i'm 100% wrong.

not looking for a thanks, but also not looking for some "you're doin' it wrong" speech from you. i guess i "oughta just know my place" and lurk here since you obviously know much, much more than i.why so sensitive, amigo? it is expected that some of the yarns being spun here may seem to be a lttle far fetched doesn't mean they aren't true... even if they were to be a little exagerrated, it is expected to an extent. this is the internet. be strong!

SpeedoPunk
07-18-09, 22:50
I think you are quoting the wrong person. 2nd There should be a sticky that says The Boom bar is a legal drinking establishment. There's no P4P at the Boom bar, only thing they serve there is food & drinks. Yes Thai girls work there. This mite come as a surprise to a lot of you butt. Thais are actually human beings and can hold regular jobs. Anyways I was going leave a report of a nice pinoy bar in Naha. Girls are all 10/10 stunners. Only way figure they where Philippians was they open their mouths to talk. LOL.Only food and drinks? Thaijin working there and non P4P? What a concept! How do these Thais get working permits for Boom Bar if it isn't P4P? The name Boom Bar sounds like a P4P joint. What are Philippians?

Weren't they in the Bible or some other bestseller? Your intel is suspect.

By the way, how many Thai girls work there and if it isn't the stand-up P4P set up, can you classify it as as Snack Club? I am down for a little Snacku.
What Naha joint are you talking about? Audrey's? I've been there. It's okay. Try Live House.

Rick Waters
07-19-09, 07:48
I am new to the forum and am sure that his has been asked before, but here it is again. Does anyone know where you can find a 3some in Okinawa? I'd assume the soapland, but I've never tried.

Any help or details would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Chris The Guy
07-20-09, 08:39
One shop that with latina girls (they were in 40s and 50s, I didn't know they were that old! )has been closed since last Wed or Thur. Night. I wonder because they were prostituting? Or because they didn't have the proper paper work? Either way they were done now. Those non J girls (Koreans, Chinese, etc) must be concerned a little. Thank god I wasnt one of guys who decited to pay for it that night.

Morphize
07-20-09, 15:39
With a fairly regular provider tonight; she let me know why the South Americans disappeared in such a hurry. In short, they got busted, with customers. So, as it goes, it's a big problem here to be on a tourist visa and working that line of work. I guess they were looked at for some time. For those of you with a taste for the exotic, as in not from here, you might want to watch closely as all non-Japanese providers are a focus for the 5-0 right now. Stay safe.

Now, I'm sure that one or two of you will tell me I got bad intel, etc. If that's what you got to say about it, then don't bother. This source has been spot on with info for a long, long time. Not saying I trust, just that the info given in the past has been accurate.

Morphize
07-20-09, 15:47
I am new to the forum and am sure that his has been asked before, but here it is again. Does anyone know where you can find a 3some in Okinawa? I'd assume the soapland, but I've never tried.

Any help or details would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.You'll cover costs for both, know that up front. Beyond that, find two that work together and just ask. AFF will sometimes yield this too, but it's usually the devils threesome, 2 guys and 1 chick. Not what most of us are looking for I'd assume.

Another option is to buy a pair of Sketchers, tie them to a long string, grab a coffee at the American Village Starbucks, throw the sketchers as far out into the middle of the sidewalk as you can. Now, SLOWLY pull them back to you with the string. Usually you can catch at least two willing participants this way, but beware, P4P girls are usually cleaner than that which you'll pull this way. To get the cleaner ones, you have to use a earthtoned Coach bag that's not too bright or gaudy. If you can stand the post-3some whining, this bait can be reused.

Rick Waters
07-21-09, 07:45
Thanks Morph!

My only question now is whether I should look for it in Yoshi, Maehara, or a Soapy? If anyone has already tested any of these I'd appreciate your input. Price is a moderate concern, but I am certainly willing to splurge a bit. My main thing is I want a real 3. Not just two girls one after the other. It would be a huge plus if the girls at least make the effort to play with each other too, but I think that would be a tough find.

Comments?

HugeCocknBalls
07-21-09, 10:36
by the way, how many thai girls work there and if it isn't the stand-up p4p set up, can you classify it as as snack club? i am down for a little snacku.

what naha joint are you talking about? audrey's? i've been there. it's okay. try live house.i have not encountered a thai snaku in okinawa. if you find one, let me know. some thai snacking sounds good right about now.

Chris The Guy
07-21-09, 17:54
So I guess what I wrote back in June kind of happend. I knew that they needed to have the proper paperwork for work. You know in the States so called tourists get busted for doing the same kind of work. There are still koreans and Chinese are out there and Pimps are actually are on streets (well a least one old yakuza guy is ALWAYS around). They (Yakuza) brought girls so they watch them make sure not to get busted or something. Those latinas werent linked to yakuza, obviously. Anyways we all have to be careful.

Rick Waters
07-22-09, 08:34
So, I decided to give Tuesday a try, figuring it would be a slow night, few SOFA people to bump into, and girls willing to do more for a customer. Good call.

If any of you know the street with the black and white "R" shop, and a New York New York past that, keep going to the end of the street. On the very corner was a nice looking spinner type, pink sign, called "MAX". Very nice body, thin and toned, Pretty face, except for a so-so complexion, like she used to have acne before or something. Be warned, you can't tell when she has her dress on, but once she gets naked, you realize she can; t be more than an A cup. Oh well.

Anyways, I walk up, get the friendly smile, ask her about GaiJin and CIM, to which she give me a smile/chuckle and says OK. I think the smile may be because I asked her the exact same thing last time. I didn't realize until I was in the back room, that I had accidentally picked the exact same girl as I had the week before. Normally, this is against my rules, as I like to get new every time, but she was cute, and I remembered a good job last time, so why not.

Back room, nice BBBJ, to CIM, just like before. Good CIM, she waits, gets it all, works out every bit, them discreetly spits in a napkin after. If you want her to do anything specific you can move her hands and she gets the point, though putting your hands on her head doesn't work. She doesn't seem to notice at all.

Unlike last time, after the pop, I just kind of lay there for a minute before getting up. Out of nowhere, after the post pop wipe up, she starts rubbing and stroking the goods. Now, I recognize this sign from a regular girl, and hookers might not be any different, so I give it a shot. I start playing with her good, FIV, to which she makes some nice sounds. Pretty tight too. After fooling around a bit, I decide to try my luck and tell her to get the cover. She goes, "sex"? I nod.

Almost as soon as she grabs the cover, the timer starts going off. She looks at me and asks the old "daijjuBu". I don; t know if she meant ok for another paid round or what, but I said OK, and she hopped on.

Seemed like great hip action at first, with a lot of side to side and swivel, but eventually I realized she was stopping me from getting too deep. I switch to DS and started plugging away, but I still didn't get too deep. Either she is pretty small, or she squeezed to keep me from getting to deep. Nice and tight though, and she whimpers like you're killing her! Great view as well, tiny waist and all the little tiny muscles in her back all tensed up.

After the second pop, I got dressed, she escorted me out. No Charge for rnd two. Total damage 5K JY.

On my way out I passed two pairs of big round nice looking boobs at else. If I had another nut in me I might have gone for the threeway right there., I think I will try it next time. Anybody have a good review of those girls?

Morphize
07-22-09, 09:00
Thanks Morph!

My only question now is whether I should look for it in Yoshi, Maehara, or a Soapy? If anyone has already tested any of these I'd appreciate your input. Price is a moderate concern, but I am certainly willing to splurge a bit. My main thing is I want a real 3. Not just two girls one after the other. It would be a huge plus if the girls at least make the effort to play with each other too, but I think that would be a tough find.

Comments?Seen it done in a soapy in Nakasu district, Fukuoka. Seen it done in the Yosh, one of my fairly frequent providers occasionally brings it up that she wants to get the other girl in the house in the same room with her and a customer; so, I took her up on it once. Everyone had a good time and nobody died from it. Right across from the taxi stand, headed towards Boots, 3. 4 doors from the corner.

Morphize
07-22-09, 09:04
So I guess what I wrote back in June kind of happend. I knew that they needed to have the proper paperwork for work. You know in the States so called tourists get busted for doing the same kind of work. There are still koreans and Chinese are out there and Pimps are actually are on streets (well a least one old yakuza guy is ALWAYS around). They (Yakuza) brought girls so they watch them make sure not to get busted or something. Those latinas werent linked to yakuza, obviously. Anyways we all have to be careful.I'm sure that there will be heightened attention for the next few weeks/months in the area by every agency that normally ignores the places.

Tijuana King
07-23-09, 09:36
only food and drinks? thaijin working there and non p4p? what a concept! how do these thais get working permits for boom bar if it isn't p4p? the name boom bar sounds like a p4p joint. what are philippians?

weren't they in the bible or some other bestseller? your intel is suspect.

by the way, how many thai girls work there and if it isn't the stand-up p4p set up, can you classify it as as snack club? i am down for a little snacku.
what naha joint are you talking about? audrey's? i've been there. it's okay. try live house.here we go again beating on a death horse. boom bar is just that a bar. you drink, eat food, play darts & listen to music and some people mite even dance. how the thai girls work there. they are military/civilian dependents. if my intel is suspect feel free to actually go there and debunk it yourself.

Fish Head Jones
07-23-09, 09:55
Where is bar for this Thai hookers? How much is bar fines. Will they suck the dick under table while you are drinking the beer? When is best night to get this hookers? How much is the long time? Is close to Love Motel? What is your mobile number so we can be friends together to get this Thai hookers? I need wing mans. I buy first round of the drinks. Thank you for informations.No where on Okinawa!

SpeedoPunk
07-24-09, 16:28
Here we go again beating on a death horse. Boom bar is just that a bar. You drink, eat food, play darts & listen to music and some people mite even dance. How the thai girls work there. They are military/civilian dependents. If my intel is suspect feel free to actually go there and debunk it yourself.
Play darts? No billiards? If that's all there is, why go there? It does not seem like a happening place.

IveGotBigBalls
07-25-09, 01:22
Where are the swinger bars/clubsin Okinawa?

IveGotBigBalls
07-25-09, 08:58
With a fairly regular provider tonight; she let me know why the South Americans disappeared in such a hurry. In short, they got busted, with customers. So, as it goes, it's a big problem here to be on a tourist visa and working that line of work. I guess they were looked at for some time. For those of you with a taste for the exotic, as in not from here, you might want to watch closely as all non-Japanese providers are a focus for the 5-0 right now. Stay safe.

Now, I'm sure that one or two of you will tell me I got bad intel, etc. If that's what you got to say about it, then don't bother. This source has been spot on with info for a long, long time. Not saying I trust, just that the info given in the past has been accurate.

This is pure bull sh*te.

There was no SA talent working in Yoshi. There is no SA talent working in Yoshi. There won't be any SA talent working in Yoshi.

Why are you guys making the stuff up?

Morphize
07-25-09, 22:50
This is pure bull sh*te.

There was no SA talent working in Yoshi. There is no SA talent working in Yoshi. There won't be any SA talent working in Yoshi.

Why are you guys making the stuff up?What good does it do me to make up that shit? And yeah, there is none now.

I guess that all that have seen them are liars too; or is it possible that instead, you are mistaken?

IveGotBigBalls
07-27-09, 21:24
What good does it do me to make up that shit? And yeah, there is none now.

I guess that all that have seen them are liars too; or is it possible that instead, you are mistaken?Nobody needs a reason to make anything up, people just do these things... especially on the internet. I may be mistaken but I highly doubt it. The money made per trick in Yoshihara and Maehara is far too little for imported talent. It doesn't make any sense for them to huff it all the way down to Okinawa to practice their trade... unless they are bottom-of-the-barrel-on-the-way-out-of-the- business-calibre.

David68
07-28-09, 13:14
Nobody needs a reason to make anything up, people just do these things... especially on the internet. I may be mistaken but I highly doubt it. The money made per trick in Yoshihara and Maehara is far too little for imported talent. It doesn't make any sense for them to huff it all the way down to Okinawa to practice their trade... unless they are bottom-of-the-barrel-on-the-way-out-of-the- business-calibre.There definitely were women from SA in Yoshi becase I spoke to them. Also had the pleasure of seeing some dumb ass signing 2 of them into the BX on camp Foster. I took a detour.

Tijuana King
07-29-09, 07:12
Where are the swinger bars/clubsin Okinawa?Naha. They are pretty underground tho. Try mask is one the most well know ones to get your feet wet. If your female companion speaks japanese should have little trouble gething in. If you are single just forget about even trying to break into the scene.

Morphize
07-29-09, 10:17
Also had the pleasure of seeing some dumb ass signing 2 of them into the BX on camp Foster. I took a detour.New way to score a threesome?

Peskadot
07-29-09, 13:00
Any decent outcall service in Naha that can deal with Gaijins? In town for a couple of days and could use some entertainment.

Peskadot

Rick Waters
08-01-09, 11:34
Hi guys,

Does anybody know where to get a hold of Viagra on Okinawa? Don't need a regular supply or anything. Just curious and want a couple doses, just to try it out.

Thanks as always.

Peskadot
08-03-09, 05:37
Went to website feriferi through google translate. Called for an appointment and an hour and a half later she showed up.

Cute girl, 24yrs, tall and large for Japanese. Maybe mixed or something. Spoke good english.

Shower, lots of dfk, gfe, fiv, bbbj (very loud and slurpy).

Really nice girl. Only issue is sumata finish. Guess I didn't study the website well enough.

Overall had a good time, 15K is a little expensive, but needed the gfe and strong release.

Would repeat.

Peskadot

Mister Pinky
08-07-09, 00:16
Hi guys,

Does anybody know where to get a hold of Viagra on Okinawa? Don't need a regular supply or anything. Just curious and want a couple doses, just to try it out.

Thanks as always.

Two shots of habusake will do the trick on Okinawa better than Daddy's Little Helper.

Mister Pinky
08-07-09, 07:10
I think you are quoting the wrong person. 2nd There should be a sticky that says The Boom bar is a legal drinking establishment. There's no P4P at the Boom bar, only thing they serve there is food & drinks. Yes Thai girls work there. This mite come as a surprise to a lot of you butt. Thais are actually human beings and can hold regular jobs. Anyways I was going leave a report of a nice pinoy bar in Naha. Girls are all 10/10 stunners. Only way figure they where Philippians was they open their mouths to talk. LOL.

It's a long way to Manila... even longer to Bangkok.

Are there any bars on Okinawa that are similar to the hooker bars in Thailand or the PI? What kind of permit do these Thai girls at Boom Bar have? What about the girls at the Pinoy bars in Naha? Anyone have any success with the girls at the Pinoy bars? Is there a bar fine system in place or can you bang them on location like some of the Karaoke places around Asia?

Morphize
08-07-09, 16:12
It's a long way to Manila... even longer to Bangkok.

Are there any bars on Okinawa that are similar to the hooker bars in Thailand or the PI? What kind of permit do these Thai girls at Boom Bar have? What about the girls at the Pinoy bars in Naha? Anyone have any success with the girls at the Pinoy bars? Is there a bar fine system in place or can you bang them on location like some of the Karaoke places around Asia?Go to BOON and ask them.

Chiguy29
08-08-09, 14:15
New to the island looking for someone to show me the ropes on how things workin Okinawa. Have done the yoshi thing twice wasn't really pleased with the rushed services. Definitely could use something in the hour our two hour range. With multiple pops, I get this all the time stateside but it does cost me. Hey just looking to pick the brain of some of you pros and will gladly exchange any knowledge I can pass on.

Lenience
08-09-09, 06:26
New to the island looking for someone to show me the ropes on how things workin Okinawa. Have done the yoshi thing twice wasn't really pleased with the rushed services. Definitely could use something in the hour our two hour range. With multiple pops, I get this all the time stateside but it does cost me. Hey just looking to pick the brain of some of you pros and will gladly exchange any knowledge I can pass on.

Soaplands FTW. RTFF!

Mister Pinky
08-12-09, 03:09
Go to BOON and ask them.

Who is Boon? Is he some kind of pimp?

Morphize
08-12-09, 09:41
Who is Boon? Is he some kind of pimp?BOON is the bar that is all over the last 75 posts or so of this thread.

Try reading for effect.

Mister Pinky
08-12-09, 20:34
BOON is the bar that is all over the last 75 posts or so of this thread.

Try reading for effect.

Thank you, oh wise one. What would Okinawa mongers do without you?

Mister Pinky
08-12-09, 20:44
The Boom bar is a legal drinking establishment. There's no P4P at the Boom bar, only thing they serve there is food & drinks. Yes Thai girls work there. This mite come as a surprise to a lot of you butt. Thais are actually human beings and can hold regular jobs. Anyways I was going leave a report of a nice pinoy bar in Naha. Girls are all 10/10 stunners. Only way figure they where Philippians was they open their mouths to talk. LOL.P4P drinking establishments are not "ILLEGAL" in Japan... they have so many variations on the P4P game that would boggle the mind. My feeling is that if there are Thai girls working at Boom then they gotta be connected to the P4P game in some way. No other real reason to be there. If there are not engaged in this activity then they should be, for business purposes.

Otherwise, who the hell would want to go there? Gotta be a way to get down with the Boom Boom at Boom.

Morphize
08-12-09, 21:06
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Morphize
08-12-09, 21:08
P4P drinking establishments are not "ILLEGAL" in Japan... they have so many variations on the P4P game that would boggle the mind. My feeling is that if there are Thai girls working at Boom then they gotta be connected to the P4P game in some way. No other real reason to be there. If there are not engaged in this activity then they should be, for business purposes. Otherwise, who the hell would want to go there? Gotta be a way to get down with the Boom Boom at Boom.Dude, seriously, they are in NO WAY P4P connected.

It's just a normal bar.

Quit getting target fixated.

Mister Pinky
08-13-09, 11:44
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Morphize
08-13-09, 15:17

Mister Pinky
08-14-09, 19:24

Morphize
08-15-09, 07:47

Mtodd69
08-16-09, 08:54
Went to Sothern Cross this morning around 0945, had a great time with Saliva
25 years old. She does "A" if you ask real nice and bring her a gift, yes a gift! Also you must speak japanese and request the 70 mim play time. last thing she is GFE with nice body of 8!

Happy hunting!

Morphize
08-19-09, 07:53

Mister Pinky
08-21-09, 16:30
Seriously, for all you choads that can't get it through your skulls that Thai chicks can work here legitimately, try this.

Go to Boon, ask the Thai women behind the counter what a fuck is gonna cost. Quit f'in speculating like a bunch of schoolkids and just got do it.

Just let me know when you're gonna do it so I can enjoy watching the severe ass beating you take from her over it.Dude,

What I wouldn't give to see the video of you typing this post put up on YouTube. You are freaking funny. How long did it take you to put your eyes back in their sockets?

By the way, I did go to Boon. No Thai chicks present. In fact, no chicks of any nationality present at all...none behind the bar... none in front of the bar... none beside the bar... had GAY BAR written all over it so I split without having a drink. I can see why you defend the joint with so much passion.

Mister Pinky
08-22-09, 15:51
One thing that never ceases to amaze me about Okinawa is number of really old mongers getting down. I was in Maehara this afternoon and the old guys were out in force. There weren't that many providers out but it wasn't a total wash. Hooked up with a very cute spinner who said she was from Osaka. Very cute face, light complexion. Very gifted orally-- provided BBBJ. Will go to completion on request. I opted for the 1/2+1/2. Excellent customer service. Definitely would repeat. Damage: the usual 5k. Location: Middle stall north side in the alley parallel and inner to the alley with the eating establishment.

StWalkinCheetah
09-10-09, 14:05
What? No action going down in Okinawa lately?

Anyone been down to Tops Filipina bar in Naha? I heard you can bar fine a girl out for a night.

Any truth to that?

Blue Raven
09-18-09, 18:20
Sooo, how's the soapy scene nowadays?

JuanTalachero
09-23-09, 18:46
Has all action in Okinawa ceased? Inquiring minds want to know. I should be on isalnd in about two weeks. I would hate to find a barren rock when I arrive. Peace out, my brothers.

Habutora
09-24-09, 23:54
Has all action in Okinawa ceased? Inquiring minds want to know. I should be on isalnd in about two weeks. I would hate to find a barren rock when I arrive. Peace out, my brothers.Okinawa is doing just fine. Naha Tsuji Sopaland (easy to find.- just head towrds Nami-no-Ue, the big Shinto shrine on.- that's right. Nami-no-Ue Street. Just before the shrine look to the left and you will enter the Soapy area. They are open nearly all the time. All Soaps are about the same, just find one where Mama-san shows you pics and will introduce the girls before you pay. I've never had a bad soap experience, but some have been better than others. I've never been to a soapy where I did not get everything I wanted from the girls You can negotiate prices (the standard remains 150K Yen or $160 USD for an hour).- it's a buyers market right now. BTW, there are plenty of "HOTERU. HOTELS too)

Maehara and Yoshiharw RLD's. I prefer Maehara because there are less gaiinns there. In either case, park your car and wander aroudn until you find someone who looks interetsing. ALmost all will take gaijins, but be polite (it is Japan after all. Directions to these places are already posted on this board.

I think the soaps are a better deal than the RLD quickies, but whaterver works for you.

Blue Raven
10-15-09, 17:01
I just bought a Trendy magazine and it just occurred to me. Is this magazine going to actually be of any use? I know it was mentioned a couple times here, but I think that was quite a while ago.

I went with a friend to the soaps and left a little disappointed. While the action was eye-opening (first time going to one), I didn't get the kind of girl I wanted (I didn't know how to go about refusing the girl without being impolite =( ) and all the places we wanted to go were apparently Japanese Only from what some guy told us (Rosa, White Princess, OZ, Diamond Club etc.). This led to him calling a friend or associate of his to pick us up and take us to a soapy; the name I don't remember.

You know, while we're on that subject, does anyone know any soaplands or remember any that accepted foreigners?

Warburton 0263
10-16-09, 06:53
You know, while we're on that subject, does anyone know any soaplands or remember any that accepted foreigners?The better places (girls) do not accept foreigners. The only way for a foreigner to get in is with a local that is a regular or VIP that would vouch or take responsibility. I have a friend that takes me, and it was easy to get into some great tsuji soap.

Blue Raven
10-16-09, 08:09
The better places (girls) do not accept foreigners. The only way for a foreigner to get in is with a local that is a regular or VIP that would vouch or take responsibility. I have a friend that takes me, and it was easy to get into some great tsuji soap.

D= Aw, lucky

Habutora
10-17-09, 23:41
My experience in Okinawa, wspecially Tsuji, is that there are plenty of Soapies available to gaijins. Just wander around and see which of the touts approach you, or ask the mama-san in front of the establishment if Gaijins are OK. There are plenty to choose from, and the quality is always pretty good. All Japanese might be better, but I have been in Okinawa on and off for thirty + years and have been rarely dissapointed. Be neat and polite, and reasonably sober, and you will get a good value for your yen

The real issue for me is that Okinawa, unlike Japan proper, has virtually no S/m scene, and no sub maso gorls. There was one, but she retired. If anyone has info on this area, let me know.

Mr Happy Feet
10-18-09, 01:03
You know, while we're on that subject, does anyone know any soaplands or remember any that accepted foreigners?[/QUOTE]Madonna and Chapel were good for me night or day. Both allowed me to refuse the girls several times. Do not think of it as rude. It is business and they know it too.

Woody For Asians
10-18-09, 14:10
Splash is a Tsuji soapland very close to Madonna. I received excellent service from Aki, a thin Okinawan who speaks some English.

You know, while we're on that subject, does anyone know any soaplands or remember any that accepted foreigners? Madonna and Chapel were good for me night or day. Both allowed me to refuse the girls several times. Do not think of it as rude. It is business and they know it too.

Oki Guy 09
10-18-09, 15:52
Went up to Maehara tonight, not many providers but plenty of Japanese dudes in packs so probably one or two cuties that were no way interested in foreigners.

So headed up to Yoshi, wasn't looking promising either until I spotted a cutie right next to the entrance.

She had a bob hair cut with bright red lipstick, tiny cut off top, shorts and high heels, real sex bomb cutie.

Was jjust in the mood for a good BJ tonight, so asked her if that was ok and how much, but got told 7000 yen, 2000 over the odds for Yoshi.

I was thinking about it, but after a couple of hours of walking around I couldn't be bothered looking again so agreed.

She gave an awesome BJ, though none of them like just doing BJ as it is more work, but she had a killer body with a tiny thong and that did it for me as the 15 minute bell went.

You'll know if you see her she really stands out, but if you're coming from gate 2 turn left off 330 up the hill then take the right into Yoshi. She's in probably the 2nd booth on the right before you go up the hill.

Temple Of Doom
10-20-09, 09:27
Went up to Maehara tonight, not many providers but plenty of Japanese dudes in packs so probably one or two cuties that were no way interested in foreigners.

So headed up to Yoshi, wasn't looking promising either until I spotted a cutie right next to the entrance.

She had a bob hair cut with bright red lipstick, tiny cut off top, shorts and high heels, real sex bomb cutie.

Was jjust in the mood for a good BJ tonight, so asked her if that was ok and how much, but got told 7000 yen, 2000 over the odds for Yoshi.

I was thinking about it, but after a couple of hours of walking around I couldn't be bothered looking again so agreed.

She gave an awesome BJ, though none of them like just doing BJ as it is more work, but she had a killer body with a tiny thong and that did it for me as the 15 minute bell went.

You'll know if you see her she really stands out, but if you're coming from gate 2 turn left off 330 up the hill then take the right into Yoshi. She's in probably the 2nd booth on the right before you go up the hill.I believe you have encountered one of the Korean girls. They are cuties.

There was a thread a while back commenting on the 7000 price from the Korean girls.

Indy

Hang on lady, we going for a ride!
- Short Round

Oki Guy 09
10-21-09, 04:14
might have been korean but she did look japanese and said she had come down from tokyo. really popular though, i was first customer of the night, then went to get my car and 2 minutes later she was busy again.

said she'd been here for 10 days but i'm sure i've seen her before that but never bothered asking as i was sure i'd get the no gaijin speech.

her english is very good as well.

also while i'm typing some info on maehara..

there's a really cute chick who works at "blue" i think, always in a nurses outfit or red and black stockings, avoid her, she looks good but strictly japanese and a real attitude to boot. asked her in japanese if foreigners were ok and got "no no no" three times back in english with a grimace.

then some unwashed ojii-chan stroles in and apparently thats better than a clean well dressed gaijin....oh well....just dont bother trying with her lads..

i believe you have encountered one of the korean girls. they are cuties.

there was a thread a while back commenting on the 7000 price from the korean girls.

indy

hang on lady, we going for a ride!
- short round

Skinjob X
10-22-09, 22:06
I believe you have encountered one of the Korean girls. They are cuties.

There was a thread a while back commenting on the 7000 price from the Korean girls.

Indy

Hang on lady, we going for a ride!
- Short Round

Definitely worth at least a look to see if there is Korean talent in Yoshi. I remember the days in Koganecho/Hinodecho back in 2003 or 2004 when they came down in droves. Glory days for sure... then Yokohama 5-0 cracked down the joints... A virtual world market of providers went away... Thai ...Korean ... Chinese ... Colombian .... Brazilian .... Russian ... Where can I sign a petition to bring it back!

By the way... if you are into Soaps, the best place in Tsuji that accepts white guys like me is Diamond. They'll let you pick form a menu board. It has been my experience in the past that most places that offer this option are Gaijin unfriendly. The have various charges for the quality of the service.... ex: if you take the 20K option instead of the 18K option, your soap down, body slide, BJ, AR, FS will be "more satisfying."

Tocsin
10-24-09, 05:50
The skinny provider at 15-16 gives a very long and extremely satisfying BBBJ. Her FS is good-to-go but the hummer is what will bring you back.
Gaijin-friendly... large nipples...allows finger probing in all areas... Standard 5,000 Yen.

Skinjob X
10-31-09, 13:45
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Morphize
11-02-09, 11:52
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Thank You,

Jackson

Skinjob X
11-05-09, 20:51
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Morphize
11-07-09, 03:27
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

Mister Pinky
11-08-09, 06:41
Gentlemen,

Thank You,

Jackson

John Boner
11-08-09, 21:11
I'm staying in Okinawa City and looking for a outcall service to come to my hotel. Does anybody know of any website for these services?

Morphize
11-20-09, 01:03
Exactly what I was trying to do, give info on women and debunk dead ends. Unfortunately a few knuckledragging members couldn't take the answer that not all thais living in Japan are *****s and decided to make it an issue for debate.

Is the name of the game for you one of these:

1. Getting away with as little monetary damage as possible? (cheap charlie style)

2. Getting some highly attentive treatment from a high quality provider at a higher cost? (GFE or "regular customer", etc.)

3. Splitting the difference in these to get a "best bang for the buck"?

4. Locating unique services or unique providers?

5. Some other thing that I didn't list.

We all have different interests and different end games on this pursuit. I share what I know in effort to help others locate what they are looking for, whatever it may B. I also share info in effort to keep folks out of trouble when the potential for issue is high. I have lived well within the intent of this forum; If you don't find that to be the case then delete my account and I'll contribute nothing in the future and only lurk to pick up info for my benefit.

Unfortunately there are a few douchetastic fucks on this thread that seem to want to tell me how "you're doin' it wrong. " or something similar. Hey, I got mine, she got hers and everyone walked away happy from the encounter; just how is that "doing it wrong? "

Haters keep on hatin'

Mister Pinky
11-21-09, 11:06
Exactly what I was trying to do, give info on women and debunk dead ends. Unfortunately a few knuckledragging members couldn't take the answer that not all thais living in Japan are *****s and decided to make it an issue for debate.

How long are you going to be crying?

Went down to Maehara last night. Not a very good selection but still a couple of good lookers out. Couldn't get any to swing with Gaijin. First time this has happened out there for a while.

Daytime activity today was very very slight but was able to hook up with a provider working out of Rolex. Looked like Nao Oikawa. Good but not great cock sucking and testicle licking skills... BBBJ alone more than worth th 5K. Standard 1/2+1/2 but with a hughlight quality ending in her face.

Definitely worth at least one repeat some time down the road.

King Dngalng
11-23-09, 10:31
New to the area but have been reading on the forum for a while to prep myself for my stay here. I am very interested in this maehara area. How do I get there? If anyone could provide directions from gate 2 street it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that, where are the other areas that I should visit to take advantage of my stay here and really experience what the far east has to offer when it comes to women?

King Dngalng
11-23-09, 10:52
I have heard that there was a place similar to U-time in the vicinity of Gate 2 street. Is there any truth to this?

Morphize
11-24-09, 23:31
How long are you going to be crying?Never been any crying, never will B. Just laughing at you guys getting shut out here and there, so desperate to get into something that you'll believe that anything is a working girl just because it's from the land of smiles. See below:

Went down to Maehara last night. Not a very good selection but still a couple of good lookers out. Couldn't get any to swing with Gaijin. First time this has happened out there for a while.Funny, I've NEVER had that problem. Must be like needing a little blue pill for you and not having one, huh? Yeah, I've seen initial resistance, but as soon as they realize that I'm not a drunk 20 year old that's trying to break them and that they can actually communicate even the basics in their language it's always been "dozo" and a step to the side to let me in.

Rolled through Maehara last night and all lights except for 2 places were off; this was around 7:15. In front of these two places were 10 local residents in lime green reflective vests carrying clipboards, etc. Looked like a community action group trying to shut down or discourage the oldest of professions. Smiled and waved as I went by and got smiles and waves in return; funny. I'm sure the lights came back on as soon as they stepped out and all returned to normal.

Instead I hit Yoshi for a bit of fun. Sign says "R", and is black and white, across from the brick building and close to the upper coin parking area. Girl's name is Yume, a little thick but an ass made for a thong; ample breasts and a can-do attitude. Works from 8AM mostly; if there's a black/dark grey scooter out front, she's there. Covered BJ, but very well done; loves to ride, likes a good slap on the ass to boot. Not down with anal or BBBJ, but a pretty nice ride overall. Usual damage, but may be worth the extra 5k for extended service; not a clock watcher.

Morphize
11-24-09, 23:37
I have heard that there was a place similar to U-time in the vicinity of Gate 2 street. Is there any truth to this?Yup, it's called Heaven, any gate2 taxi can take you there. Disappointing at best.

Better one is same chain out near foster. Go out legion gate and to the right at the light, stay on for 4km, well past the shrine, just before the downhill to 58 and it'll be the 2nd floor of the only building between the road and the foster fenceline, across form a Lawson's and Shalimar, place is called Gekka bijin. Several providers have switched up from the standard happy ending to one of riding you to a happy ending sort of. Had one that kinda had a 69 thing going but the rules were look but don't touch. Abided and her small hands worked things out skillfully and with enthusiasm. Definately the more reccommended of the two.

Mister Pinky
11-26-09, 01:57
Never been any crying, never will B. Just laughing at you guys getting shut out here and there, so desperate to get into something that you'll believe that anything is a working girl just because it's from the land of smiles. See below:

Funny, I've NEVER had that problem. Must be like needing a little blue pill for you and not having one, huh? Yeah, I've seen initial resistance, but as soon as they realize that I'm not a drunk 20 year old that's trying to break them and that they can actually communicate even the basics in their language it's always been "dozo" and a step to the side to let me in.

Never needed a blue pill but thanks for caring.

Always been "dozo?" If you don't realize how stating something like this undermines your credibility then you need to get out of your comfort zone and pull your head out of your ass. The bullshit flag is definitely flying high now... unless you only step up to slobs, pigs and geriatrics. I have heard about guys like you but can't get into that game. Granted, there is a good portion of excellent talent out there that will swing with Gaijin but not all of them will. I applaud you for keeping diversity alive in the world of P4P.

IveGotBigBalls
11-26-09, 03:58
...it's always been "dozo" and a step to the side to let me in.

Quite a statement! You are my hero!

Always? Though I think it is a little far fetched to say you always get the nod from Okinawa WGs I won't rain on your parade... This is a no boo-hoo zone!
Japan, Okinawa and Korea have been the only places I've been to where WGs will turn down customers... mostly because of race/nationality or smell. I guess some punters either got more skills than others or are less choosey about who they spend their money on...
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

IveGotBigBalls
11-26-09, 04:04
New to the area but have been reading on the forum for a while to prep myself for my stay here. I am very interested in this maehara area. How do I get there? If anyone could provide directions from gate 2 street it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that, where are the other areas that I should visit to take advantage of my stay here and really experience what the far east has to offer when it comes to women?

From Kadena Gate 1 head south towards Naha. Continue past MCAS Futenma. When you pass the McDonald's look for the sign that says 34 Maehara. Take this left. When you pass the San A on your left you are close. Look for a Blue sign on top of gate-like posts with white kanji on the right side of the road. Turn into this small street. You have made it.

IveGotBigBalls
11-26-09, 04:06
Never needed a blue pill but thanks for caring.

Vitamin V is over rated ... good for giving you a headache but if you can play without it, do so...

Fish Head Jones
11-26-09, 04:36
The skinny provider at 15-16 gives a very long and extremely satisfying BBBJ. Her FS is good-to-go but the hummer is what will bring you back.

Gaijin-friendly. Large nipples. Allows finger probing in all areas. Standard 5, 000 Yen.I know this girl. This is the Fantasia House. Yeah. She is great but haven't seen her around much lately. The BEE house, at the corner has been closed for a while. They always had some very hot women working there. Does anyone know why there hasn't beena ctivity there lately?

Kaffir
11-26-09, 04:42
Daytime activity today was very very slight but was able to hook up with a provider working out of Rolex. Looked like Nao Oikawa. Good but not great cock sucking and testicle licking skills... BBBJ alone more than worth th 5K. Standard 1/2+1/2 but with a hughlight quality ending in her face.

Definitely worth at least one repeat some time down the road.

Went down there to locate her. Rolex was closed but I did hook up with one of the girls in the QP building. CBJ was not spectacular but she was very enthusiastic about her work. Quite a roll.

Gaijin-friendly... large nipples...allows finger probing in all areas... Standard 5,000 Yen.

This one is a true gem.

Always been "dozo"

Baloney.

BoneMachine
12-20-09, 04:16
I know this girl. This is the Fantasia House. Yeah. She is great but haven't seen her around much lately. The BEE house, at the corner has been closed for a while. They always had some very hot women working there. Does anyone know why there hasn't beena ctivity there lately?There were two providers at Fantasia House last Sunday in the afternoon. Both were busy. I got the real skinny one. Yeah buddy! Long black hair. Jesus. Can she lay one on you. She had my eyes rolling. Head spinning and toe curling. I was going to tip her but I am a cheapskate. Definitely worth the 5, 000 Yens.

Bee House looked like it is going under some renovations. A fat guy kept going in and out of it.

David68
12-22-09, 09:35

Gaijin-friendly. Large nipples. Allows finger probing in all areas. Standard 5, 000 Yen.Can anyone give directions to this spot? I looked around but was unaware of where to find # such as 15-16?

Thanks

Tocsin
12-25-09, 23:23
Can anyone give directions to this spot? I looked around but was unaware of where to find # such as 15-16?

Thanks
That is an address plaque on the building. You might have seen it a thousand times but never noticed it.
15-16 is the Fantasia House. It is in the same small area as Rolex...walk into the area of Rolex...Fantasia is on the right before you get to Rolex...Rolex is on the left.
Fantasia has two doors... a large door that sometimes has two girls in it and a small door where one girl will sit. The girl in question will sit in either one but has been sitting at the small door lately. She has very long straight black hair. If it is cold she'll have an electric heater posted in front of her.
She works late mornings and afternoons.
I tossed her around on Christmas. I went around twice with her. Her knobbing skills are incredible.

El Matematico
12-26-09, 09:17

Is the name of the game for you one of these:

1. Getting away with as little monetary damage as possible? (cheap charlie style)

2. Getting some highly attentive treatment from a high quality provider at a higher cost? (GFE or "regular customer", etc.)

3. Splitting the difference in these to get a "best bang for the buck"?

4. Locating unique services or unique providers?

5. Some other thing that I didn't list.

We all have different interests and different end games on this pursuit. I share what I know in effort to help others locate what they are looking for, whatever it may B. I also share info in effort to keep folks out of trouble when the potential for issue is high. I have lived well within the intent of this forum; If you don't find that to be the case then delete my account and I'll contribute nothing in the future and only lurk to pick up info for my benefit.

Unfortunately there are a few douchetastic fucks on this thread that seem to want to tell me how "you're doin' it wrong. " or something similar. Hey, I got mine, she got hers and everyone walked away happy from the encounter; just how is that "doing it wrong? "

Haters keep on hatin'Jesus H Christ! Why are you so sensitive? This is a great board. Tossers and all.

Braved the rain and large puddles in Maehara yesterday. Surprisingly, there was a lot of talent out. You know the entrance off of 34, under the sign. Go down that street until you hit the first alley on the right whre there are working girls. In the first house on the corner is a long legged local who can turn out your lights with her lips and tongue. Woo-hoo! Pretty face too. You may not be able to see her until you turn the corner into the alley because she sits in the doorway that opens on the alley side.

Oki Guy 09
12-26-09, 14:34
Be careful around both Mae and Yosh at the moment. Was up there last week, first in Maehara when the cops came around. Everything went off, lights and doors closed but what was different was that there were several cops walking around in groups with clipboards and a van backing them up. Went up to Yosh, and exactly the same thing was going on.

Went for a wander and ended up face to face with 3 of them around the corner. Gave me a shock.

Don't know what they are doing but wouldn't surprise me if they were doing a few busts to get their month and year end numbers up.

May want to avoid until after the New Year.

Be safe

Big Black Henry
12-27-09, 10:44
Be careful around both Mae and Yosh at the moment. Was up there last week, first in Maehara when the cops came around. Everything went off, lights and doors closed but what was different was that there were several cops walking around in groups with clipboards and a van backing them up. Went up to Yosh, and exactly the same thing was going on.

Went for a wander and ended up face to face with 3 of them around the corner. Gave me a shock.

Don't know what they are doing but wouldn't surprise me if they were doing a few busts to get their month and year end numbers up.

May want to avoid until after the New Year.

Be safeSomething like this happened a few months ago when I was here last. I went down about 8 PM and all the lights were out and a bunch of old people were walking around the neighborhood like they were protesting.

Very odd.

I hope they don't shut the place down like some of the places in Mainland Japan. Pickings are slim enough as it is.

Mr Happy Feet
01-16-10, 06:14
That is an address plaque on the building. You might have seen it a thousand times but never noticed it.

15-16 is the Fantasia House. It is in the same small area as Rolex. Walk into the area of Rolex. Fantasia is on the right before you get to Rolex. Rolex is on the left.

Fantasia has two doors. A large door that sometimes has two girls in it and a small door where one girl will sit. The girl in question will sit in either one but has been sitting at the small door lately. She has very long straight black hair. If it is cold she'll have an electric heater posted in front of her.

She works late mornings and afternoons.

I tossed her around on Christmas. I went around twice with her. Her knobbing skills are incredible.Hello,

I have out of the hobby for awhile, but I was able to get out once or twice and followed these directions. As described above, she is incredible and allows BBBJ W/ CIM. I want to add that she said she is available almost every afternoon/evening except Thursday. I hit her up around 4pm on a Tuesday. BTW, several girls were working and I did not see any signs of trouble.

Enjoy,

MHF

Chubby
01-30-10, 17:58
Hello,

I have out of the hobby for awhile, but I was able to get out once or twice and followed these directions. As described above, she is incredible and allows BBBJ W/ CIM. I want to add that she said she is available almost every afternoon/evening except Thursday. I hit her up around 4pm on a Tuesday. BTW, several girls were working and I did not see any signs of trouble.

Enjoy,

MHF

I agree that this WG gives some great BBBJ. I have not CIM but that's not unusual since it usually takes me forever to get off that way. She will blow you until the timer goes off but doesn't end the session just because it goes off. She will let you carry out the rest of the 1/2+1/2. You cannot beat that for customer service. She definitely goes above and beyond the call of duty.

If you haven't been with her, she wears dresses/gowns. I've been with her a few times and she's always had a pink gown on. Her hair is long, straight and black. It is funny but I could swear her bush has a small wedge cut into the top of it. She likes to wear long socks when she is conducting business.

She really is a winner in my books.

Gunbbang121
02-12-10, 16:24
Hey guys,

I've been reading this forum and was pretty interested in checking them out myself. There has been tons of suggestions (yoshihara, maehara, and tsuji seems the most popular places). But unfortunately I am visiting for a short while and do not have a vehicle. How would I ask the taxi driver to take me to these locations? I do not speak japanese and I am sure it will be hard to get around. Help me out guys!

Gunbbang121
02-12-10, 16:43
How do I get to these places? (Yoshihara, Maehara, and Tsuji)

I do not have a car and have to resort to taking a cab.

Do I ask the driver to just take me to a certain store? Or just Yoshihara?

StWalkinCheetah
02-12-10, 19:43
How do I get to these places? (Yoshihara, Maehara, and Tsuji)

I do not have a car and have to resort to taking a cab.

Do I ask the driver to just take me to a certain store? Or just Yoshihara?
All the cabbies know these areas and they are small enough for you explore on your own once they drop you off.

SpeedoPunk
02-17-10, 07:01
Hey guys,

I've been reading this forum and was pretty interested in checking them out myself. There has been tons of suggestions (yoshihara, maehara, and tsuji seems the most popular places). But unfortunately I am visiting for a short while and do not have a vehicle. How would I ask the taxi driver to take me to these locations? I do not speak japanese and I am sure it will be hard to get around. Help me out guys!Tsuji is more expensive than the other areas but cheaper than mainland Japan for similar services. The best place that services Gaijin is DIAMOND.

Aruff
02-18-10, 19:43
I have been reading these entries and would like to know exactly where these party spots are? I'm not military and I live off base and sh! T so I'm trying to see what the hype is all about. I've been to Utime and want go to some other places like that? I hear there is one place where you can have 2 women? Is that true? Also, where are all the sex spots? Like Yoshihara? Where is that? I looked for that the other day and didn't see it? Start from Gate 2 street using 330? Hook me up. Holla at your boy.

Aruff
02-18-10, 19:45
I have been reading these entries and would like to know exactly where these party spots are? I'm not military and I live off base and sh! T so I'm trying to see what the hype is all about. I've been to Utime and want go to some other places like that? I hear there is one place where you can have 2 women? Is that true? Also, where are all the sex spots? Like Yoshihara? Where is that? I looked for that the other day and didn't see it? Start from Gate 2 street using 330? Hook me up.

Holla at your boy.

Warburton 0263
02-19-10, 05:56
I have been reading these entries and would like to know exactly where these party spots are? I'm not military and I live off base and sh! T so I'm trying to see what the hype is all about. I've been to Utime and want go to some other places like that? I hear there is one place where you can have 2 women? Is that true? Also, where are all the sex spots? Like Yoshihara? Where is that? I looked for that the other day and didn't see it? Start from Gate 2 street using 330? Hook me up.

Holla at your boy.These places that you have read are not party spots. The place to party is matsuyama in naha, this is where you can get two women. Sex spots (soapland) can be found in tsuji also in naha. Foget about the hype, you will not find a loud party in or near Yoshihara.

WB

Gunbbang121
02-19-10, 10:20
I've been wanting to visit these places but have been working till very late.

How late do these place stay open normally?

Warburton 0263
02-19-10, 23:07

How late do these place stay open normally?Some places are open till just before sunrise.

WB

Aruff
02-22-10, 14:47
These places that you have read are not party spots. The place to party is matsuyama in naha, this is where you can get two women. Sex spots (soapland) can be found in tsuji also in naha. Foget about the hype, you will not find a loud party in or near Yoshihara.

WBMatsuyama in naha sounds like fun. How do I get there by 58? So, is Yoshi like a pick a girl and park somewhere place?

Warburton 0263
02-23-10, 06:37
Matsuyama in naha sounds like fun. How do I get there by 58? So, is Yoshi like a pick a girl and park somewhere place?Yup a couple lights south of 29 on the right side.

Chubby
03-06-10, 05:38

Holla at your boy.

Yo boy!

Maehara had a lot of shops open Friday afternoon. You should be able to handle the action there. 5k is standard. I am sure you can spread it around to get two chicks to each a a fiver from you for some time well spent.

Big Black Henry
03-15-10, 11:12

How late do these place stay open normally?You will always find at least one girl working no matter how late or early it is.

Javelin281
03-17-10, 21:38
Could someone please tell me how to find the Yoshihara strip? I've searched like a mental patient in the Yoshihara area and can't find it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Curious if it is as good as Maehara.

GroundCrew
03-18-10, 09:14
Could someone please tell me how to find the Yoshihara strip? I've searched like a mental patient in the Yoshihara area and can't find it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Curious if it is as good as Maehara.
plug these coordinated into google

26.342114, 127.815625

Vega Wrap
03-18-10, 14:35
Of the Maehara or Yoshi providers, can any do deep throat? Looking for BBBJ on this?

I visited the "semi-famous" fantasia girl after reading some reviews on her. Very good BBBJ, (not phenomenal, but damn good.) A bit too slow and easy for my taste. I kind of like the energetic, sloppy ones.

Also checked out the hot Yoshi girl with the crazy good english. (you know who I mean.) I had to catch her early, every time I go at night she is never there.

Anyways, after months of wondering, I finally caught her. A few immediate disappointments, IE, she asked for more than the standard 5k, everything covered. Just to hammer home what you are in for, as your laying on the mat there even a handwritten sign on the wall "NO CIM, NO COF". Damn. Kind of a shame too, because her CBJ was on point. She didn't actually deep throat, but she came close. She definitely went down until I could feel the head poking the back of her throat. I don't know if she always stops there, or is I was bigger than she could manage? (Not trying to sound cool or anything, but I am bigger than average).

Anyways, even a great CBJ isn't going to do it, since its still covered, so I went for the mat finish, which was. A bit disapointing. She is kinda small inside and gave an uninspired missionary. Won't go back.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Vega Wrap
03-18-10, 14:40
I've browsed the forum already, but haven't found the info I'm really looking for. I'm looking for a good threeway on island. Any suggestions? An actual 3way, not just two girls at one. I've tried getting two girls at yoshi a few times, but each time it was more like two girls back to back. Very little interaction between them.

I would love to get two girls that at least try to give the impression they are into each other two, or at least play well together. Maybe get one to work the shaft while the other mids the step children? I have never been able to convince a pair to kiss each other in front of me for example?

Thanks for any good leads.

Vega Wrap
03-21-10, 08:08
I took a spin by Yoshi the other day, and I think I may have found the fantasia girls competition! Mid afternoon, I was in the mood to blow one on some cute chick's face, so, I looked up the Japanese for how to ask, ("gansha") and took of to the spot. Almost immediately walked past a really cute girl at BOOTS, very small frame, the all natural look, with a small slim face, and black hair. I almost walked past, since I thought I was going to shoot for the bubble gum look that day, but she was so cute, I figured I might as well take it before she shuts the door and I turned around.

Once in, facial agreed to, leads me to the back and gets to work, GREAT BBBJ skills. More the style I like too, as in a little sloppy. I could hear the slurping, and drooling over my dick. Also, she went nice and deep. Again, she didn't deep throat, but it sure felt like she was trying. I heard her burp once and she actually gagged about 3 different times going down so far. This was before I tried putting my hands on her head, but I did try that too, and she didn't seem to mind at all.

Finally, I decided to stand up, and get her on her knees so I could cover her face, she didn't flinch or try to dodge, but she did stubbornly try to catch it in her mouth or suck me to finish, like I guess she much rather just have it in her mouth that in her eyes and hair. Next time, I'll have to wait till its a bigger load, and stand a few more inches away. Still after about half on her face she grabbed me and sucked the last drops out, cleaned me up, and led me out the back.

Total damage, 60$ US.

Except for my need to keep trying new girls, I would certainly repeat.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Chubby
03-23-10, 16:26
I took a spin by Yoshi the other day, and I think I may have found the fantasia girls competition! Mid afternoon, I was in the mood to blow one on some cute chick's face, so, I looked up the Japanese for how to ask, ("gansha") and took of to the spot. Almost immediately walked past a really cute girl at BOOTS, very small frame, the all natural look, with a small slim face, and black hair. I almost walked past, since I thought I was going to shoot for the bubble gum look that day, but she was so cute, I figured I might as well take it before she shuts the door and I turned around.

Once in, facial agreed to, leads me to the back and gets to work, GREAT BBBJ skills. More the style I like too, as in a little sloppy. I could hear the slurping, and drooling over my dick. Also, she went nice and deep. Again, she didn't deep throat, but it sure felt like she was trying. I heard her burp once and she actually gagged about 3 different times going down so far. This was before I tried putting my hands on her head, but I did try that too, and she didn't seem to mind at all.

Finally, I decided to stand up, and get her on her knees so I could cover her face, she didn't flinch or try to dodge, but she did stubbornly try to catch it in her mouth or suck me to finish, like I guess she much rather just have it in her mouth that in her eyes and hair. Next time, I'll have to wait till its a bigger load, and stand a few more inches away. Still after about half on her face she grabbed me and sucked the last drops out, cleaned me up, and led me out the back.

Total damage, 60$ US.

Except for my need to keep trying new girls, I would certainly repeat.

Great news. I haven't seen the spinner at Fantasia for a while. In fact, on Sunday she wasn't there so I took a ride to Yoshi. It was in the afternoon and all I saw were a bunch of hags. I'll have to make sure I cruise by Boots.

Mr Happy Feet
03-25-10, 08:56
I took a spin by Yoshi the other day, and I think I may have found the fantasia girls competition! Mid afternoon, I was in the mood to blow one on some cute chick's face, so, I looked up the Japanese for how to ask, ("gansha") and took of to the spot. Almost immediately walked past a really cute girl at BOOTS, very small frame, the all natural look, with a small slim face, and black hair. I almost walked past, since I thought I was going to shoot for the bubble gum look that day, but she was so cute, I figured I might as well take it before she shuts the door and I turned around.Vega,

Was this place behind a silver door just to the left of Boots Glass windows? If so I have seen her there in the afternoons. So, Gansha is the word to ask? I will try as soon as I can sneak out again.

Thanks for the post.

MHF

Vega Wrap
03-27-10, 09:12
Happy, yes, I think so. I don't remember exactly but she was NOT in the glass doors, so we must be talking the same girl. Usually, at least in the afternoons when its slow, she'll be sitting in a small chair reading a book.

So, I went for a another round a day or so ago. First I tried Maehara thinking I could find a new pretty girl for target practice, but none of them were willing to take a load on the face. I am pretty sure I found the elusive fantasia girl as well. She was at "qp" that shopp thats down the very small little hall, leading to the mini parking lot. She was one of the best lookers out that day that was gaijin friendly, so I asked but, no COF for her either.

Eventually, I went back to Yosh, asked around, got a few "no"s and then decided to settle for another round with BOOTS girl, even though double dipping is something I don't like to do.

Get in there, ask about COF, get the ok, with a little smile/laugh since she recognized e from last time I think.

Come in for the BBBJ and DAMN! Every bit as awesome as last time, crazy enthusiam, and the occasional gag or burp after she tries a little too hard.

Anyways, I was thinking she got off easy last time since I didn't have much of a load built up, but today I was feeling at least a good medium roper in the chamber so I stood up, put her on her knees and aimed in. Like last time she tried to get close to it, hoping to catch it in her mouth instead of really taking it on the face, but I was wise to that trick, so I put my hand on her and made sure I had a little bit of stand off distance.

Shot a few really nice strings on her cheeks lips and chin, she moved enough to catch some in her mouth and let her such out the rest. Now, I am NOT totally sure, but it sure seemed like enough came out at the end, that she kinda didn't know where to put it and couldn't get to the napkin, so I'm about sure she actually swallowed!

After that it just got better. Now, still on her knees, with my dripping off her face, either acting or genuinely upset at the mess she looks up at me, pokes her lip out and gives me that super cute, japanese girl pouty face.

Sexiest thing ever.

After that she grabs the napkins, cleans me off, and even while wiping my clean she ends up squeezing a few last drops out of the pole, which she leans over and sucks out!

Mr Happy Feet
03-28-10, 07:58
After that it just got better. Now, still on her knees, with my dripping off her face, either acting or genuinely upset at the mess she looks up at me, pokes her lip out and gives me that super cute, japanese girl pouty face.

Sexiest thing ever.

After that she grabs the napkins, cleans me off, and even while wiping my clean she ends up squeezing a few last drops out of the pole, which she leans over and sucks out!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.[/QUOTE]

I don't make it out too much anymore or even onto this site, but I have visited her more than once in the last year. Have you tried FS with her yet. She is pretty good in that deartment too. That tiny little body of hers is flexible and can grind with the best of them. She must watch porn.

Aruff
03-30-10, 15:53
Just curious. Are there any type of dominatrix places I can go to around here? Also, because I'm an idiot. I still don't know where Yoshi or Maehara is? If someone, could please give me good directions from gate 2 or using 58. That would really help. So, there are shops you go to so you can handle business or do you park somewhere? Also, besides U-time, where else can I go for a late nite massage? Hook me up.

Peace fellas.

StWalkinCheetah
04-10-10, 23:05
Wanted to share some information on Jasmine. She is on CL and provides great un-rushed FS in her apartment. She is Costa-Rican, has a nice full D-rack and that thick Latina body that you see on her photo. She has nice full lips, and a waxed beaver. The BBBJ is good, she gives a nice russian/spanish option, and service is overall nice. Her apartment is between Foster and Justco---easy to find, easy and safe to park. I think price is anything between 10k and 20k Y. I didn't talk price with her because my buddy had already hit her up for over an hour and she was only asking 15. I just put 15 on the table and had my hour too. On a sour note, booty smells a little fishy, suggest you start your time off in the shower.

Have Fun!
Where on CL? I looked in the services and personals and didn't see squat. Is she one of the chi-chi girls on 58?

Mr Happy Feet
04-11-10, 01:33
Where on CL? I looked in the services and personals and didn't see squat. Is she one of the chi-chi girls on 58?http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ers/1670179143.html

Titled lets do it again. It is there now.

Syphillis
04-11-10, 11:39
I know this girl. This is the Fantasia House. Yeah. She is great but haven't seen her around much lately. The BEE house, at the corner has been closed for a while. They always had some very hot women working there. Does anyone know why there hasn't beena ctivity there lately?I know her to. Very good BBBJ but her pussy is a bit small. A little tight, maybe too tight for my liking. And she protested quite loudly when I tried to backdoor her.

Mr Happy Feet
04-11-10, 12:08
Where on CL? I looked in the services and personals and didn't see squat. Is she one of the chi-chi girls on 58?Japan, Okinawa, Services, Erotic, WFM "Let's do it again" Posted April first.

Good luck.

MHF

Chubby
04-12-10, 10:07
Japan, Okinawa, Services, Erotic, WFM "Let's do it again" Posted April first.

Good luck.

MHFIs the woman in the picture the same woman you banged or was it a bait and switch?

Skeetm
04-12-10, 10:34
Good day fellow mongers,
I just recently arrived to Okinawa (late February) and have been reading all the post since I found out I was moving here. Anyway, let me start ….. I hit whisper alley, yeah ok… whisper alley is dead!!! The women there begged me to fuck them, I found one that had semi firm breast, and she was blowing me for nearly 20 mins. and ask me if I wanted to fuck. So I submitted and banged her from behind… That was a Tuesday so that might explain the poor quality. Easy to find but not easy on the eyes…. LOL

So after I got the dr license I began to drive around and found yoshihara. Oh yes… I found a little slice of heaven. Yoshi was also easy to find….. Just look at the huge sign above the RED light. Also a Google map shows the neighborhood as well. Well I have been there on four different occasions. Once at night and the other three times during the day. I usually take a late lunch for a quickie. Yoshi by far is the cheapest bang for the buck. Quality is ok, I mean let’s be serious ….. It’s not like we’re taking them home or anything. But hey I guess with everything going on with Woods and James, What’s wrong with dating a working girl??? The night I went there were a lot of Americans walking around and in taxis. The next time I checked it out at lunch and most of the customers were LNs. I hit a place near the pay parking lot on the McDonalds side, something like the third door on the left. It’s a pink building with two girls working the glass. The other times I hit the back row and found an extremely nice local older woman…. All natural, not a clock watcher at all.

Ok let’s head south ….. I had to go down to Foster once and thought I would look at the Mirhara(sp??) area. Again with the simple directions and land marks, I had no problem finding the Sans A store ….. Parked and walked a crossed the street. Not a lot to choose from …. It was around 3pm, so I figured the lunch crowd had already gone, and I wasn’t too happy about all the cameras and the security patrol driving around, so I stepped into the first girl that smiled. Nothing to really write about, 5000 yen, and 20 mins later the bell is ringing. As I was walking through a car t-boned another car, I took that as my sign to leave.
Might head back, but probably not anytime in the near future.

Stilling heading south ….. I found the SOAPS!!!! Naha is awesome. The soaps are worth the trip and the extra money. Not exactly sure which ones I was at, but I noticed that the further you are away from the beach the more strict they are about letting Americans and their price go up a little more. What I used was the trendy magazine nice map inside and I also used Google maps street level for landmarks. I used the three phrases below to help me out.

More to come ……
Skeet

Can I have eighty minutes = watashi wa 80fun wa ari masu ka
Is she slim = kanojo wa surimu desu ka ?
I like large breast = watashi wa ōkina chibusa no yō na

Mr Happy Feet
04-13-10, 12:18
Wanted to share some information on Jasmine. She is on CL and provides great un-rushed FS in her apartment. She is Costa-Rican, has a nice full D-rack and that thick Latina body that you see on her photo. She has nice full lips, and a waxed beaver. The BBBJ is good, she gives a nice russian/spanish option, and service is overall nice. Her apartment is between Foster and Justco---easy to find, easy and safe to park. I think price is anything between 10k and 20k Y. I didn't talk price with her because my buddy had already hit her up for over an hour and she was only asking 15. I just put 15 on the table and had my hour too. On a sour note, booty smells a little fishy, suggest you start your time off in the shower.

Have Fun!No longer available.

She had a bad experience and closed her doors.

Sky Eye
04-18-10, 08:55
No longer available.

She had a bad experience and closed her doors.Nope. I just returned from Jasmine. Shes still goin.

She did mention that some one swiped her underwear. She was a little creeped out about that. And someone keeps flagging her posts on Craigslist,. But no she hasn't given up.

When I knocked on her door she had just emerged from the shower, towel afresh, no fishy smell.

Friendly, 15k, bangin body, toe-curling BBBJ, great un-rushed FS, popped twice. Nice change from the all business Maehara. Wish there were more like her.

Sky Eye
04-18-10, 09:07
No longer available.

She had a bad experience and closed her doors.Nope I just got back from Jasmine. Shes still goin.

15k for 1 hour, bangin thick body, toe-curling BBBJ, great unrushed GFE FS, I popped twice.

She did mention that someone stole her underwear once. That kinda creeped her out I guess. And someone keeps flagging her ads on craigslist. So check often.

Good experience, nice change from the all business Maehara. Wish there were more like her here.

Skeetm
04-23-10, 09:25
Had this the other night ..... yummy.
Sweet girl, no english. not a clock watch, went well past the 15/20 minute time limit. Ringer went off, followed by a knock on the door a few minutes later. I offered her another 3k to include 10 for the picture but she said no, hugged and kissed me good-bye.
Be nice to them and their service goes along way.....
5000yen
BBJ
CBJ
RCG
Mish
+ photos!!!
went home well relaxed.

Likit
04-25-10, 10:49
Nope I just got back from Jasmine. Shes still goin.

15k for 1 hour, bangin thick body, toe-curling BBBJ, great unrushed GFE FS, I popped twice.

She did mention that someone stole her underwear once. That kinda creeped her out I guess. And someone keeps flagging her ads on craigslist. So check often.

Good experience, nice change from the all business Maehara. Wish there were more like her here.Please share how to contact Jasmine.

I'd like to experience her.

Thanks much.

Sky Eye
05-01-10, 14:11
Please share how to contact Jasmine.

I'd like to experience her.

Thanks much.she was on craigslist under erotic services.

But she was only here for 3 weeks, she normally works out of Tokyo. i'm sure she has returned to mainland by now, when i had visited her she said she was getting ready to leave in a couple of days.

This is her.

http://tokyo.craigslist.jp/ers/1713709456.html

Blue Raven
05-01-10, 14:58
I'm about to head back to Okinawa after 3 weeks of a dry season for me and the itch has never been more mindwracking.

While I was thinking what I'm gonna do when I get back, I thought "Aw shit! Golden Week!"

So I ask you gents, as silly as this question might be, are soaplands still available during Golden Week? I'd hate to drive up there one night and find out I wasted my time.

Also, I'll be leaving the island soon, so I kind of want to go with a bang. It might be impossible being a foreign devil and all, but is there any soaplands that features spinners with huge breasts?

Vega Wrap
05-03-10, 02:25
I'm about to head back to Okinawa after 3 weeks of a dry season for me and the itch has never been more mindwracking.

While I was thinking what I'm gonna do when I get back, I thought "Aw shit! Golden Week!"

So I ask you gents, as silly as this question might be, are soaplands still available during Golden Week? I'd hate to drive up there one night and find out I wasted my time.

Also, I'll be leaving the island soon, so I kind of want to go with a bang. It might be impossible being a foreign devil and all, but is there any soaplands that features spinners with huge breasts?I'm sure one exists, but can you find here, will she serve americans, and will you get the club to give her to you instead of trying to push whatever on you. If you really want to get that, you have to be ready to look around a lot, be very specific, turn down a few girls, and maybe speaking a little japanese helps. At the least, google the words for "skinny" and "big boobs".

Temple Of Doom
05-06-10, 09:00
Looks like the end is near:

http://www.japanupdate.com/?id=10293

Indy

Brian24
05-10-10, 09:49
Has anybody tried to use Feri Feri before? http://www.feriferi.net/

They show a lot of girls who service foreigners, prices are not that bad if it is for real.

Redlight
05-11-10, 03:38

They show a lot of girls who service foreigners, prices are not that bad if it is for real.I have used them twice but always had difficulty with the Papa-san on the phone since he barely speaks English and my Japanese is limited. They advertise the girls speaking English but they really don't. Their services are good though.

Mr Happy Feet
05-11-10, 10:17
I have used them twice but always had difficulty with the Papa-san on the phone since he barely speaks English and my Japanese is limited. They advertise the girls speaking English but they really don't. Their services are good though.Same here. I have used them from a hotel in Naha when I first arrived and twice since in Chatan. The girls were good, once I got the AF.

Besides feriferi, you might look on okinawa315 too. Good luck and post your results.

MHF

Warburton 0263
05-12-10, 01:35
News report looks like the fun it will end soon

Ginowan City Police joined forces with citizens’ groups and retired policemen to establish patrols, document offenses and arrest and prosecute offenders. Most of the cleanup, code named “Joker Strategy” by officials to indicate the last card trumps, has been effective in pushing the prostitution operations out of the district.

The goal, they say, is to end all prostitution activity in the community, noting that gangster organizations have been behind most of the red light district operations.

Mr Happy Feet
05-16-10, 09:17

Ginowan City Police joined forces with citizens’ groups and retired policemen to establish patrols, document offenses and arrest and prosecute offenders. Most of the cleanup, code named “Joker Strategy” by officials to indicate the last card trumps, has been effective in pushing the prostitution operations out of the district.

The goal, they say, is to end all prostitution activity in the community, noting that gangster organizations have been behind most of the red light district operations.I drove through today, Sunday, around 1pm and very few stores were open. What it looked like was that the bars (snacks) were still open. Now, it cold have been the rain, but I doubt it. There were several J-plates driving around too. Anyone been to Yoshihara lately?

DdrSupnova
05-23-10, 05:05
Has anyone tried this girl?

Legit? Good-looking? extra service?

http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ers/1736676916.html

Blue Raven
05-24-10, 08:38
I drove through today, Sunday, around 1pm and very few stores were open. What it looked like was that the bars (snacks) were still open. Now, it cold have been the rain, but I doubt it. There were several J-plates driving around too. Anyone been to Yoshihara lately?

Hiya!

Yoshihara has actually been busy lately, I've seen shops that have opened up that I haven't seen opened in years. But it might have been just a busy day, you never know.

Mr Happy Feet
05-24-10, 12:20

http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ers/1736676916.htmlLegit yes, good looking sure, young and good body, extra service yes but maybe as high as 150-200. Used to dance at the strip clubs---went by Boa.

Hit her once---no regrets but now awards either.

MHF

NoCBJ4Me
05-24-10, 16:21

http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ers/1736676916.html
Drsupnova, you should copy/paste Craigslist ads. They are removed in a week.
=========================================================

+++MASSAGE FOR GENLEMEN+++ - w4m - 24 (chatan(incall), okinawa(outcall))

Good afternoon, gentlemen!

For those of you who cannot go out,, or too lazy to go outside,,

I'm here to give you a Full Body Sensual Massage!!

At your apartment room or my incall spot in chatan.

I am a Japanese girl, but I speak English fluently.

Don't be afraid to call me!!

I am an expert for "Deep Tissue Massage".I am also good at Sensual massage....

Deep Tissue and Sensual Massage

1 hour-15000yen
30min-10000yen

Give me a call for more details or an appointment!!

zero eight zero, thirty seven fifty, thirty two seventy five
======================================================

The ad also had the photo attached with it.

Vega Wrap
05-26-10, 09:53
So, how is yosh right now? I swung by in the afternoon yesterday and today, and it looked fairly busy BUT the awesome girl I lied from BOOTs is gone. Do they just open later now? I will have to go back and C. That girl (as I have described earlier) was the best sucker on Island as far as I know. Yes, I know all about fantasia girl, its no contest believe me.

This leaves me without any body for my current need, namely a pretty, young provider who is cool with taking a load on the face.

Man oh man, there are a few gorgeous chicks out though, however they are the typical "too pretty to do that" type. Right next to Elf, at 7 I think, there is a tall skinny model looking girl with HUGE tits, total knockout, and she'll do American, but I couldt take her because she was giving me that whole too good to put out effort vibe. She wouldn't agree to the facial, expected, but she also wanted to do CBJ. Sorry, not for me. Another cute redhead around the corner was the same way. I may break down and do it anyways, but the last time I fell for a good face and nice its over service, I got truly rushed, half effort, below average lay, and the tits were as much gel insert and wonder bra padding as actual boob.

Peskadot
05-27-10, 07:43

They show a lot of girls who service foreigners, prices are not that bad if it is for real.

Tried it last year. Great experience. Very fun girl, don't remember her name.

In the end the finish is sumata.

Peskadot

Mr Happy Feet
05-28-10, 09:08
This leaves me without any body for my current need, namely a pretty, young provider who is cool with taking a load on the face.

This girl from boots has been gone for some time now---maybe two months or more. Haven't found a good replacement either. Have you tried the deaf girl at Yoshi yet? She works in one of the new places behind the tall glass fronts. The glass is bordered by nice natural wood. I will get you a better grid next time I get out. She will hand you a note telling you she is deaf. My buddy likes doing her cause she puts on a good show trying to make the good sex noises even though she can't quite get them right all the while he is asking her, "can you hear me know?"

Let us know if our star receiver returns.

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
05-28-10, 09:21
Drsupnova, you should copy/paste Craigslist ads. They are removed in a week.I found one on Craig's last month. Name is Tomo. She lives near Koza music. She is 40-something, good body and good skills. She used to work at U-Time so she really knows how to work the equipment. She takes Y7, 000 for 40 minutes at her place. All positions are allowed, BBBJCIM, but no anal. I got a finger in there in preparation, but she wasn't negotiating for the anything else. Yet. Who knows maybe she will allow face painting. Her English is good enough.

She will let you wash up afterwards if you want. I have visited her a few times without any problems. She is only available certain days and certain evenings, but for my schedule it works nice. Her ad is gone from Craigs, but she said I could post her AU number: 090 75871709. C-mail her if you are AU.

Mr Happy Feet
05-30-10, 01:03
[QUOTE=Mr Happy Feet]Does she have an e-mail address? Because I dont have AU and I would rather e-mail firstNO e-mail, no pc. Just her phone. A friend of hers did the initial post on Craigs.

Blue Raven
05-30-10, 12:34
Well gents, this will be my final post (hopefully I'll come back) as by the time you read this, I'll be off the island and back in the US.

I had my regular, Nao, in Yoshi. Works in Max? It's that blue lit building, easy to make it a centerpoint.

Made with the usual business, she dressed up as a sexy little shrine maiden, BBBJ, mish, reverse cowgirl, and finally some good ol' fashioned doggy style fucking.

After everything was done, hung out with her, way beyond the timer would allow. Told her I'm leaving to the US, she gets sad because one of her main customers is going away. I get her email, another BBBJ clean up for the go, CIM. A final hug, and headed out.

You guys take care of yourselves, I had a lot of fun. Maybe I'll come back and see you guys again!

Blue Raven reporting out.

StWalkinCheetah
05-31-10, 05:34

The goal, they say, is to end all prostitution activity in the community, noting that gangster organizations have been behind most of the red light district operations.

Still not dead yet. In fact the past two weekends it is been quite lively.

Vice Squad
06-12-10, 08:22
Still not dead yet. In fact the past two weekends it is been quite lively.

I agreee with this. Though there are definitely far fewer shops open these days, it is still not a total wasteland.

I as there today a little after lunch. About 25 girls plying their trade.

Got a gaijin friendly provider with a big tatoo on her left delt... very sexy. Good romp. 5K and definitely a repeater.

Drbombay
06-16-10, 15:53
I found one on Craig's last month. Name is Tomo. She lives near Koza music. She is 40-something, good body and good skills. She used to work at U-Time so she really knows how to work the equipment. She takes Y7, 000 for 40 minutes at her place. All positions are allowed, BBBJCIM, but no anal. I got a finger in there in preparation, but she wasn't negotiating for the anything else. Yet. Who knows maybe she will allow face painting. Her English is good enough.

She will let you wash up afterwards if you want. I have visited her a few times without any problems. She is only available certain days and certain evenings, but for my schedule it works nice. Her ad is gone from Craigs, but she said I could post her AU number: 090 75871709. C-mail her if you are AU.I paid this lady a visit and it was a good time. She is really down to earth, and knows what the real deal is. She is not going to be the one to ask for more than you can give, and to be honest she really has a good heart. A good person in a bad way really. I would recommend that anyone who comes to Okinawa, I would suggest you make your way toward her.

Drbombay
06-16-10, 15:58
I found one on Craig's last month. Name is Tomo. She lives near Koza music. She is 40-something, good body and good skills. She used to work at U-Time so she really knows how to work the equipment. She takes Y7, 000 for 40 minutes at her place. All positions are allowed, BBBJCIM, but no anal. I got a finger in there in preparation, but she wasn't negotiating for the anything else. Yet. Who knows maybe she will allow face painting. Her English is good enough.

She will let you wash up afterwards if you want. I have visited her a few times without any problems. She is only available certain days and certain evenings, but for my schedule it works nice. Her ad is gone from Craigs, but she said I could post her AU number: 090 75871709. C-mail her if you are AU.This is a good find. A very down to earth person. She is not one to play games and knows what the deal is with what you want. A good person, and I would recommend her to anyone. She fully understands that you will be coming from the internet and she does not mind,

Gman69
06-18-10, 04:26
WTF, Now I have seen it all some one is either hoe'en on base or this is a trap? Found this on CL,

"Looking for a financier I need $100. I am willing to provide excellent sexual service."

Any takers?

Mr Happy Feet
06-21-10, 11:59
I tried the number Mr. Happy Feet posted and it is not working. How did you get ahold of her? Does she have another number or an e-mail?Quick,

Yeah, she got too much publicity from this site and changed phones.

I will ask her if I can PM it too you, but I can't post it again.

MHF

Quicksilver24
06-23-10, 08:39
Quick,

MHFMHF,

When you ask her will you send me the information to [Email address deleted by Admin].

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mr Happy Feet
06-25-10, 12:48
[QUOTE=Quicksilver24]MHF,

When you ask her will you send me the information to [Email address deleted by Admin]PM me and I will pass it your way, but do not publish it.

MHF

Drbombay
06-27-10, 03:55
[QUOTE=Quicksilver24]MHF,

When you ask her will you send me the information to [Email address deleted by Admin]PM me and I will pass it your way, but do not publish it.

MHFShe did change her number and was nice enough to give me a call before I left Okinawa to set up another meeting. She had mentioned that she had been getting too many phone calls, and that she kind of had to hide the activitiy from her boyfriend (who met her at her massage job, go figure).

As I posted, this is a good lady who is not the one who will embarrass you if she sees you in public or try to hold anything over your head. If you get her number just be respectful of her private life. If I lived in Oki, this would be a good person to keep in your pocket as a "quick hitter" when the old lady is getting on your nerves and you don't have the time to just go out and troll for a new one.

Likit
06-28-10, 04:53
Where should I go and which girl should I ask for to get a really good BBBJ? I just started visiting Yoshihara recently. I haven't found Maehara yet. Is the "skinny provider at 15-16" still working? If so, where is that?

Thanks for the help.

Choco Thunder80
06-28-10, 15:58
Quick,

MHFShe last sent me a cmail on June 14 to schedule another meeting. When I tried to cmail her back a few days later it didn't go through! Do you mind giving me her new number through pm? I would like to meet with her again.

Thanks

Mr Happy Feet
06-29-10, 10:47
Where should I go and which girl should I ask for to get a really good BBBJ? I just started visiting Yoshihara recently. I haven't found Maehara yet. Is the "skinny provider at 15-16" still working? If so, where is that?

Thanks for the help.There is a large sign over the house "Fantasia". Walk around and you will find it on a dead-end road.

Joe N U
07-01-10, 14:38
Does anyone know how to contact her?

I would like to see her before she leaves.

Thanks

Gman69
07-01-10, 23:14

ThanksJust send her a email via CL and she will reply back. She is going to be here till 20 July.

Temple Of Doom
07-02-10, 04:58

ThanksOr in this case, use craigslist to find your friend.

There is current ad for a Jasmine (which includes a pic):

"Looking for a friendly respectful outgoing bombshell beauty to spend sometime with?Im a LATIN lady 29y/o,5'4,140lbs,38DD-25-40.In town for a short while so don't miss out...Jasmine "

No contact info, so you'll have to use the the email in the ad.

Indy

"Hold on lady. We go for a ride."

Short Round - Temple of Doom

Oki Guy 09
07-03-10, 17:30
Think we can all forget Maehara from now on. Swung by tonight (Sat) and noticed the big blue sign has gone from across the top of the road and before you even got to Maehara proper, there were police sitting in the car park and standing at the side of the road. They didn't seem to be stopping anyone, just doing their usual thing of having a presence to put off anybody doing business/opening shops etc.

There's no harm in driving by ocassionally but I think it's had it now and although driving around won't get you in trouble, if a couple of places do re-open I would say there's a pretty high chance of them being busted right now. Then you WILL have a problem.

Lenience
07-05-10, 12:55
Think we can all forget Maehara from now on. Swung by tonight (Sat) and noticed the big blue sign has gone from across the top of the road and before you even got to Maehara proper, there were police sitting in the car park and standing at the side of the road. They didn't seem to be stopping anyone, just doing their usual thing of having a presence to put off anybody doing business/opening shops etc.

There's no harm in driving by ocassionally but I think it's had it now and although driving around won't get you in trouble, if a couple of places do re-open I would say there's a pretty high chance of them being busted right now. Then you WILL have a problem.

That's too bad. I've noticed a lot of new "faces" in some of the non-Yak controlled mini-RLDs. They must be the Maehara refugees.

Likit
07-07-10, 04:27
.... non-Yak controlled mini-RLDs..Where are those areas?

Also, if anybody locates the famed skinny Fantasia girl please tell me where.