PDA

View Full Version : Okinawa

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Oki Guy 09
07-07-10, 11:54
A lot of the Maehara girls have ended up in Yoshi. Yoshi is partly Yak controlled and partly not, don't want to be pessimistic but how long is it before the police pay more attention to Yoshi now that the Yak count will surely be going up there?

Make the most of Yoshi while we can, don't think it will be around forever either.

StWalkinCheetah
07-10-10, 03:41
There is a large sign over the house "Fantasia". Walk around and you will find it on a dead-end road.

The spinner with the fantastic bbbj hasn't been around for about two months... two other providers have been there but are not as talented... try one of the Ageha girls... if you are looking at them, the one of the far right will be th best... the one on the ar left will try to charge 10k for gaijin so pass on her.

StWalkinCheetah
07-10-10, 03:42
A lot of the Maehara girls have ended up in Yoshi. Yoshi is partly Yak controlled and partly not, don't want to be pessimistic but how long is it before the police pay more attention to Yoshi now that the Yak count will surely be going up there?

Make the most of Yoshi while we can, don't think it will be around forever either.

I haven:t seen any Maehara girls in Yoshi yet. Are they plying their trade at night or in the daytime?

Member #2801
07-11-10, 01:39
Or as this "deri health provider" claims on their fairly slick website, a wide range of "services" with an appreciable array of providers. Gave it a shot and was surprised by the quick response back from the service's dispatcher. Grant it, having a working grasp of Japanese helps. Anyways, I coordinated a rendevous with what came across as a exotic lass on the webpage (Mirai), located the hotel in the Wakasa section of Naha, (Hotel Felice) and showed up as scheduled. All downhill from here. Young lady did show up and introduced herself as Mirai. Not the stunner depicted on the net, but after appraising her, she would do. Went up to the room and further disappointment. Upon inquiring what was permissable, etc. She informs me that the only thing she would consent to was touching. Touching? Whoa. Let's back up a moment here. Been around the world and have been mongering from Amsterdam to Hong Kong and any number of places in between, and for Y16, 000 + the cost of the hotel room, all I can do is touch? Wrong answer. I either selected the wrong lady, but I would lean to the thought that this company, FeriFeri, is ripping people off. Fortunately the evening wasn't a total loss as Tsuji and it's wide selection of soapland establishments is right around the corner. Had an exqusite encounter with an enthusiastic 22 year old, but this would be another report.

Lenience
07-11-10, 13:56
Bummer, not to mention an expensive evening out. Did you ask specifically for the girl, and/or ask for any of the specific services they describe on the site? Man, it sounds like you got the only virgin on Okinawa.

Member #2801
07-12-10, 09:54
Bummer, not to mention an expensive evening out. Did you ask specifically for the girl, and/or ask for any of the specific services they describe on the site? Man, it sounds like you got the only virgin on Okinawa.It could have been an expensive evening, but I opted out of the meeting with "Mirai". Yes, I specifically requested her because on the website, it indicates that she is one of the providers willing to accomodate foreigners. I paid her Y2000 for showing up, plus another Y2000 for the room. Yeah. Guess you could view it as an expensive evening, especially with the yen exchange rate that we're currently experiencing. Throw in another Y15, 000 for my soapland encounter after this lesson, but I don't regret this. Bottom line I'm trying to make is you really have to be assured up front on what you're negotiating for. If anybody else out there managed to get better results with this service, chime in and share the wealth.

GroundCrew
07-12-10, 15:34
You know that alcohol they use to clean your dick? Ever had that sprayed directly into your dick hole? Yeah, happend to me just now. Stung like a muther. So fricken pissed. Had to walk out on the session without even being serviced.

Mr Happy Feet
07-15-10, 08:36
She last sent me a cmail on June 14 to schedule another meeting. When I tried to cmail her back a few days later it didn't go through! Do you mind giving me her new number through pm? I would like to meet with her again.

ThanksHello Choco and Others,

[Email address deleted by Admin]

This is her e-mail. She said I could post it.

Be nice and have fun.

MHF

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mr Happy Feet
07-16-10, 12:24
[QUOTE=Mr Happy Feet]Hello Choco and Others,

[Email address deleted by Admin]

This is her e-mail. She said I could post it.

Opps, did it again...Please PM me for her e-mail address.

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
07-16-10, 12:29
The Rub and Tug place in KIN called Break is alright. Good price, good place--clean, safe, adequate parking, and decent looking lady. I went at lunch for a quick massage with happy ending. Touching was against the rules but I got away with it after almost no protest. Sometimes I work near KIN and this is A nice way to spend half of my lunch. Anybody try the other new place in Kin? Golden something?

MHF

Wantsome64
07-23-10, 20:10
Hey guys,

I am new to Okinawa, lived up in Yokohama/Tokyo area for years before, but this time I am here. I would like to know the ins and outs of the fun to be had around here. I am more interested in SE Asian women, but I would never turned down a hot Japanese girl either. Let me know where to go and where to start, what the going rates are and basically anything you have to say about things. Looking forward to enoying some sweet asian ladies once again.

Thanks,

J

Wantsome64
07-23-10, 21:44
Hey guys,

Hoping you can set me in the right direction. I am new to Okinawa, although I have visited many times, it has mostly been for very brief periods and I was not able to really explore. I never actually found anyting other than the by-me-drinkies around Kadena Base. I am mostly interested in finding some SE Asian ladies, as I find my mileage is better with them. However, I am not at all opposed to good looking Japanese ladies. Just have a preference as do we all. I lived in the Yokohama/Tokyo for some years in the recent past and do have an idea on how things work. I also speak a modicum of Japanese, so I am ok in that department. If you guys will let me know where to go and what to expect in terms of fees and the like I would really appreciate it. Let me know via message or on here. I would really like to find one or two that I can use on a regular basis, as my can keep me busy and having a team of assistants on hand would be the ideal. Let me know J.

AlaskaKingCrab
07-29-10, 15:07
I'm new to Okinawa. Lots of good information on this board, thanks to all of the contributors! Does anyone know if this girl does more than just a "massage?" 150 for a 1 hour massage seems like an awful lot. Also, does anyone know what she looks like. Any info is appreciated.

Craigslist Ad

How is your day, gentlemen!

Having a delicious lunch or Having a Relaxing Massage!!!?

Thats your choice!!

I'm waiting for you to call me for a Full Body Sensual Massage..

I am an Expert for "Deep Tissue Massage".I am also good at Sensual massage.

At my incall spot in chatan, or your apartment room or hotle room.

I am a Japanese girl, but I speak English fluently.

Give me a call for an appointment!!

Deep Tissue and Sensual Massage

1 hour-15000yen
30min-10000yen (incall)

1 hour-12000yen
30min-7000yen (outcall)
call me
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gman69
07-29-10, 23:29
I'm new to Okinawa. Lots of good information on this board, thanks to all of the contributors! Does anyone know if this girl does more than just a "massage?" 150 for a 1 hour massage seems like an awful lot. Also, does anyone know what she looks like. Any info is appreciated.

Craigslist Ad

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!It's just a rub and tug, but she is topless when she massages. Not bad, but $$$.

Mr Happy Feet
07-30-10, 07:59

Craigslist AdAKC,

She goes by Boa, real name might be Yuki, She was pretty hot---hot enough to pole dance at the local Gentleman's clubs. She used to do full service for 200 and it was darn good. She had a great body, nice fake ones, but overall a good package. A buddy of mine hit her a few months back and said she stopped doing full service. The last time I hit her (2009) I opted for the Russian option to completion. That is all I can say. Let us know what you think.

MHF

AlaskaKingCrab
07-31-10, 09:16
AKC,

She goes by Boa, real name might be Yuki, She was pretty hot---hot enough to pole dance at the local Gentleman's clubs. She used to do full service for 200 and it was darn good. She had a great body, nice fake ones, but overall a good package. A buddy of mine hit her a few months back and said she stopped doing full service. The last time I hit her (2009) I opted for the Russian option to completion. That is all I can say. Let us know what you think.

MHFHey guys. Thanks for the info. I called her to confirm and she indeed does not give full service. A little pricey for me when instead I can just go to Yosh or Tsuji and get what I'm looking for. Thanks again!

Amano Jyaku
08-05-10, 12:30
Does anybody have any more recent info on Yoshi? The recent Maehara action has me spooked to even walk around Yoshi anymore.

Brian24
08-07-10, 08:42
Does anybody have any more recent info on Yoshi? The recent Maehara action has me spooked to even walk around Yoshi anymore.No worries at Yoshi. I have been hitting it up about once a week and there is no sign of trouble anywhere. I would just stay way on military paydays, tons of guys walking around on those times.

Wantsome64
08-21-10, 02:57
No worries at Yoshi. I have been hitting it up about once a week and there is no sign of trouble anywhere. I would just stay way on military paydays, tons of guys walking around on those times.I just got here and I am not able to get out and prowl as much as other guys, not married, just busy with life. This is my preferred method of getting laid anyway. I would like a run down on places that won't cost me my career, I am looking for the quick and easy close to Kadena, and possibly find one that I can use as a regular. Let me know guys, I know that this is a pretty tight area and you guys are trying to keep the good stuff on the low side, but help out a guy if you can.

Sukebetaichou82
08-22-10, 04:43
I am relocating to Okinawa next month and am curious about the deli heru seen there. I was in aomori previously and learned on how to capitalize on the service there.

I speak and read japanese well enough to order a pizza to my apartment so I guess getting a? Is no different, question is which places allow? Aka gaijin. Because I think there is nothing better than manko delivered to the door step in 15-45 minutes no questions asked.

Warburton 0263
08-22-10, 09:31
I would like a run down on places that won't cost me my career.Stay on base and find something there, patronizing many of the places on this forum is illegal.

Wantsome64
08-22-10, 11:47
[QUOTE=Mr Happy Feet]She did change her number and was nice enough to give me a call before I left Okinawa to set up another meeting. She had mentioned that she had been getting too many phone calls, and that she kind of had to hide the activitiy from her boyfriend (who met her at her massage job, go figure).

As I posted, this is a good lady who is not the one who will embarrass you if she sees you in public or try to hold anything over your head. If you get her number just be respectful of her private life. If I lived in Oki, this would be a good person to keep in your pocket as a "quick hitter" when the old lady is getting on your nerves and you don't have the time to just go out and troll for a new one.I am looking for a regular, can you get me her contact data in a PM please.

Mr Happy Feet
08-27-10, 12:52
[QUOTE=Drbombay]I am looking for a regular, can you get me her contact data in a PM please.Hey,

WS,

Check your Inbox. She will answer when she can. She works a front desk job at a rub n tug joint in Kin now. Tell her Steve sent you.

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
08-27-10, 12:57
I am relocating to Okinawa next month and am curious about the deli heru seen there. I was in aomori previously and learned on how to capitalize on the service there.

I speak and read japanese well enough to order a pizza to my apartment so I guess getting a? Is no different, question is which places allow? Aka gaijin. Because I think there is nothing better than manko delivered to the door step in 15-45 minutes no questions asked.Pick up a Trendy magazine at a Lawsons. Start calling. Plan on making your reservation a few days in advance. I used FeriFeri two years ago and I had a great time every time. However, I have recently read some negative reviews. Also, if you visit the RLD Yoshihara and hit the same provider a few times, they will happily come to your apartment. My buddy gets numbers all the time.

Good luck

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
08-29-10, 08:29
Just heard a rumor Yoshihara is OFF LIMITS for all SOFA folks. I checked Maheara yesterday and it is still shut down too. If any of you senior local-mongers know of any other RLDs this would be the time to share.

Be Careful,

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
09-02-10, 08:53
I was unable to officially confirm the rumor I posted earlier. I saw it on another forum (car guys and moter-head types) but no official release. Curiosity got the best of me and I visited Yoshi yesterday and it was business as usual. It may be a hoax or someone saw a draft copy and took it for authentic. Anybody else heard anything?

MHF

GroundCrew
09-02-10, 13:07
Just heard a rumor Yoshihara is OFF LIMITS for all SOFA folks. I checked Maheara yesterday and it is still shut down too. If any of you senior local-mongers know of any other RLDs this would be the time to share.

Be Careful,

MHF
It's official.

Oki Guy 09
09-02-10, 17:33
It's official.Have you got a link to the policy. It's not on the official Kadena list yet.

GroundCrew
09-02-10, 23:34
Have you got a link to the policy. It's not on the official Kadena list yet.
It came from USMC but covers all SOFA status. I wonder if they're going to patrol the area?

Mr Happy Feet
09-03-10, 08:17
It came from USMC but covers all SOFA status. I wonder if they're going to patrol the area?My buddy and I visited again today. We were the only Gaijin.

MHF

GroundCrew
09-03-10, 09:28
Here ya go!

Slowsteady69
09-03-10, 12:29
This is just a google map. I have lots of experience with off limit reports and this isn't one. It could be a map, but will also always contain some type of a directive. Is there any type of directive with this or just a red line with "off limits". And when something like this happens it is widely publicized via email and commander's, this has not been. Thoughts?

GroundCrew
09-03-10, 16:35
By the way, please do not post comments about the boundary of the OLZ. It is what it is and we don't need to bring attention the little consolation that's left. The last thing we need is to have someone revise the bulletin to expand the boundary. Thank you.

Likit
09-03-10, 16:38
By the way, please do not post comments about the boundary of the OLZ. It is what it is and we don't need to bring attention the little consolation that's left. The last thing we need is to have someone revise the bulletin to expand the boundary. Thank you.amen to that.

Wantsome64
09-05-10, 00:25
amen to that.You know it seems like you guys get out and about, but do you ever get together and talk about this shit as a group. It seems like it b better to share your experiences in public. If there are a couple of guys that want to get together and talk about the mongering, then let's meet up. I had a small group up in the Kanto area, and from that we were able to get more information about the scene. I am cool with meeting anywhere you guys want. Just say the word.

Gman69
09-05-10, 02:07
I was over at CoCo's Spa over in Uruma on Thursday afternoon. Not much business going on there so I stopped in like before opted for the 60 min Hot body massage. The girl behind the counter said it was for Japanese only and all I could have was standard massage. I said to myself WTF! I told the girl that I have been here before and I am a regular (and never had any problems before). She went in the back to discuss this with her boss and came back and said Japanese only for Hot Body massage. So I made a 180 and headed back out the door. SO FYI to all you Guygin's out there and heads up that this place does BS like this.

GroundCrew
09-05-10, 14:20
This is just a google map. I have lots of experience with off limit reports and this isn't one. It could be a map, but will also always contain some type of a directive. Is there any type of directive with this or just a red line with "off limits". And when something like this happens it is widely publicized via email and commander's, this has not been. Thoughts?
Please refer to the MCB Butler intranet website. It is NOT on any public portal.

Aruff
09-05-10, 14:41
Hey, I'm sure this is unrelated to the usual topic. But, you guys been around and know a lot right. So, my question is-What is curfew for sofa status civilians? I thought it was 2am. Has it changed? I was told to finish my drink at bar one nite and go home? I explained that I'm not military but I was told to leave by the MP guys that walk around Gate 2. I was so pissed that nite but I went home like a gentleman. Give me the scoop.

GroundCrew
09-05-10, 15:42
Sorry, I have to retract what I said. This off limits bulletin only applies to SOFA personnel attached to USMCJ/III-MEF and NOT all SOFA personnel.

My bad

Member #2801
09-06-10, 23:24
Sorry, I have to retract what I said. This off limits bulletin only applies to SOFA personnel attached to USMCJ/III-MEF and NOT all SOFA personnel.

My badSo. Somebody ran across one establishment in Yoshihara (Shampoo) that is listed on the MCB Butler website as being an "Off-Limits" business and is stating that the whole area is off-limits to MCBJ/III MEF personnel. I don't think so. This Bulletin was dated 03 Dec 2009 and do you think the military authorities have the time or resources to really enforce this? It's hilarious seeing the Y-plates with Officer decals and / or the red E-9 bumper sticker driving thru the area. I'm sure they're taking the time and initiative to ensure their troops are behaving. Not!

Mr Happy Feet
09-07-10, 03:15

My badI went through around 1030 this am. Two or three good providers out. One other Y-plater, no signs of patrools.

MHF

DdrSupnova
09-07-10, 10:57
I was over at CoCo's Spa over in Uruma on Thursday afternoon. Not much business going on there so I stopped in like before opted for the 60 min Hot body massage. The girl behind the counter said it was for Japanese only and all I could have was standard massage. I said to myself WTF! I told the girl that I have been here before and I am a regular (and never had any problems before). She went in the back to discuss this with her boss and came back and said Japanese only for Hot Body massage. So I made a 180 and headed back out the door. SO FYI to all you Guygin's out there and heads up that this place does BS like this.First time there must've been a slow night or before some one try to do something stupid, because got hotbody option with no questions asked.

All it was a clothed soapmat type message with standard happy ending.

GroundCrew
09-07-10, 15:29
I went through around 1030 this am. Two or three good providers out. One other Y-plater, no signs of patrools.

MHF
I've noticed lots of the nicer ones come out after 1:00 pm and many only work a few hours.

Coming back to the off limits zone, yeah, Member #2801 is right. I'm must be full of shit. Sorry to alarm y'all. Actually, the so-called off limits zone has the best talent on the whole island. Was keeping it to myself but I guess you figured that out. You guys are too sharp. Go out and play. Be freeeeee!!!!

Psdai
09-16-10, 20:42
So. Somebody ran across one establishment in Yoshihara (Shampoo) that is listed on the MCB Butler website as being an "Off-Limits" business and is stating that the whole area is off-limits to MCBJ/III MEF personnel. I don't think so.

Man been a long time since I posted on these boards...that said, the orginal poster is not refering to the DEC 09 message for one establishment. At the end of last month (AUG 10) they came out with a message stating all of Yoshihara was off limits to SOFA and if I recall correctly it was all SOFA not just III MEF/MCBJ. I willl pull the offical message today when I get into work to verify and provide it to whoever would like a copy.

...and no they do not hav the resources to patrol it all of the time but NCIS and CID have been known to conduct surveilence on the area in the past. Also, it doesn't take them patrolling it. It just takes some drunk fool starting problems with you and the locals call in the authorities. Now you go down because someone else couldn't control themselves and you were in an off limits site.

Won't stop me from visiting every once in awhile but you need to know the facts and the possible repurcussions of your actions should somethng go wrong.

Psdai
09-17-10, 08:42
At the end of last month (AUG 10) they came out with a message stating all of Yoshihara was off limits to SOFA and if I recall correctly it was all SOFA not just III MEF/MCBJ. I willl pull the offical message today when I get into work to verify and provide it to whoever would like a copy.

Ok, downloaded the message today and reread it. It is dated 27 Aug 10 and applies to all SOFA status personnel (mil, civ, contractor, and families) assigned to MCBJ/III MEF and is for all of Yoshihara. Whole the previous posted map is not one of the mmaps that are part of the policy it does fairly accurately depict the area.

Member #2801
09-17-10, 11:40
Ok, downloaded the message today and reread it. It is dated 27 Aug 10 and applies to all SOFA status personnel (mil, civ, contractor, and families) assigned to MCBJ/III MEF and is for all of Yoshihara. Whole the previous posted map is not one of the mmaps that are part of the policy it does fairly accurately depict the area.You are correct. Just viewed the MCB S. D. Butler website and the Yoshihara Red Light District is now "Off Limits". No really big loss, as IMHO and even with the demise of the Maehara RLD, Yoshihara had been on a downhill spiral.

Too many young, immature servicemembers not knowing how to behave, but that's all a part of growing up. So where does this leave a hard-core monger?

Well, if you have deep pockets, a sense of adventure as well as a fairly good deal of patience, the Tsuji district in Naha is a dependable option. I usually hit the area once a month, and always have managed to have a good time.

Can't see the authorities trying to put Tsuji "Off Limits", as unlike Yoshihara which didn't have a lot in the way of "Legitimate businesses", Tsuji has

A variety of places, be it bar's, restaurant's, izakaya's mixed in with the soaplands and hostess club's.

Happy hunting.

Mr Happy Feet
09-18-10, 09:33
Ok, downloaded the message today and reread it. It is dated 27 Aug 10 and applies to all SOFA status personnel (mil, civ, contractor, and families) assigned to MCBJ/III MEF and is for all of Yoshihara. Whole the previous posted map is not one of the mmaps that are part of the policy it does fairly accurately depict the area.Heard a rumor that two motor-t guys got pinched by NCIS just for being in Yoshi. Can anybody confirm?

Brian24
09-19-10, 08:18
Heard a rumor that two motor-t guys got pinched by NCIS just for being in Yoshi. Can anybody confirm?JP's and MP's were out in force at Yoshi on Friday night. I was pulled over by the JP's and had to take a breath test and then was stop by the MP's and asked what I was doing in that area.

Mr Happy Feet
09-21-10, 08:52
JP's and MP's were out in force at Yoshi on Friday night. I was pulled over by the JP's and had to take a breath test and then was stop by the MP's and asked what I was doing in that area.Brian,

The MPs let you go? Did they ask for your SOFA card? I am guessing you are not AD.

I went yesterday during the late afternoon but stayed around the five intersection spots. Had a nice time with Lili. She works up by the pay parking lot.

MHF

GroundCrew
09-21-10, 15:44
JP's and MP's were out in force at Yoshi on Friday night. I was pulled over by the JP's and had to take a breath test and then was stop by the MP's and asked what I was doing in that area.
Hmmm... Payday?

Note to self: do not go on payday.

How late on Friday night?

I can see getting away with driving around the area but if they catch you walking the alleys? Really no excuse then. Better to stay out of the OLZ.

Is the dirt parking lot near the 5-way the only pay lot in the area that is not in the OLZ? I hate that one because everyone walking around can see your car.

Brian24
09-25-10, 08:24
Brian,

The MPs let you go? Did they ask for your SOFA card? I am guessing you are not AD.

I went yesterday during the late afternoon but stayed around the five intersection spots. Had a nice time with Lili. She works up by the pay parking lot.

MHFNope I am not AD, work on base but I also have my gajin visa so I just pulled that out and told NCIS to suck it. Went back during this past week a couple of times. JPs are patrolling but not stopping anyone. Seem like a lot of shops were not open for business.

Mr Happy Feet
09-25-10, 23:38
Nope I am not AD, work on base but I also have my gajin visa so I just pulled that out and told NCIS to suck it. Went back during this past week a couple of times. JPs are patrolling but not stopping anyone. Seem like a lot of shops were not open for business.I drove through Saturday before 7pm and it was starting to pick up, but I was the only American. I have a retired card and will attempt to use that for ID if pressed. Was NCIS on foot or driving? Can you say what they were driving? Thanks for the information.

MHF

Vega Wrap
09-26-10, 05:55
Personally, I wouldn't risk it at all. Safer to deal with the soaps if you have the cash and patience. (shame) Still, if I had to go over there I'd take a few precautions.

1. Off days, off hours. Always. It should be a no brainer at this point that payday weekends are a dead deal. I'd avoid peak hours as well. Hit it up in the daytime. Yeah its broad daylight, but still.

2. Don't bring your Yplate. Obviously they'll fuck with you then. Hell they could snap a pic of your plate in the area and now you have to explain that. On foot is a possibility, but somebody already mentioned the risks involved with that one.

To me you have 2 options. Either grab a cab from a safe distance, ride it in and get out exactly where you want to be. (still have to risk getting a cab back out.)

Or, Know a dark, discreet entrance in and out of the OLZ.

There is one major facility with a parking lot, and a few residential apts that are connected to the shopping area by a small alley or a single staircase. (some of you should know the ones I mean). Learn them. Use them.

That way, you're not in the zone, walk up a flight of stairs, your discreetly in the spot, get it done, back down the stairs and out.

I used to used the parking lot down the steps option from way back, because it give me a place to park my car that is not only out of view of the zone, but it lets you get on and off the main road without turning up the known main entrance.

After all, if you use either of the "main entrances" anybody who sees your car turn in or turn out of those knows damn well what you are up to. Take a few streets down and learn to backtrack.

GroundCrew
09-27-10, 16:13
Thanks VW for sharing. Now delete your post. just kidding...

Molric
09-28-10, 10:22
Now that Maehara is closed and Yoshii is being patrolled, does anyone have any info on the rub and tug places such as you time? Tsujii is awesome but it is the cost that kills me. Just looking for a little (cheap) loven.

Morphize
09-29-10, 08:24
Almost a year ago I quit postin' up here because of all of the hating going on from punters tellin' me I was doing' it wrong or playing with pigs, uggos and geriatrics, etc. Now that it's an OLZ, I just have to laugh as people plot and scheme about gettin' in and out of the place unseen, etc. Ever thought that the lines were drawn that way for a specific reason? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Maybe I was a bit too economically friendly here and there, but it's left me with a decent roster with a good variety and the ability to never even have to go near the OLZ. Yeah, there's a few more that I wish that I'd have gotten on the roster, but I'll run into them somewhere eventually and add them to the rotation.

Irishman98
09-29-10, 08:56
I’m new down here, what the deal with the men’s spa's? Are just a rub n tug? also how receptive are the deli health to gaijin? Where are the soap lands located I can’t make out the kanji on the maps, and are the soap open for gaijin? I speak Japanese pretty well so language will not be an issue.

Slowsteady69
09-29-10, 11:14
U-Time is ok, you get a massage along with HE at the end, cost is between 4K-7K Yen depending on how much time you want. There is also one called Oil Angels which has prettier girls which is about 1 mile from Kadena Gate 1. Can you tell me how to get to Tsuji from Kadena, never been and would like to try since I have a few Lincolns burning holes in my pockets.

Brian24
10-02-10, 05:34
I drove through Saturday before 7pm and it was starting to pick up, but I was the only American. I have a retired card and will attempt to use that for ID if pressed. Was NCIS on foot or driving? Can you say what they were driving? Thanks for the information.

MHFNCIS drives Japanese platted Mazda s, not sure the type name but most are 4-door silver cars with Japanese base employee stickers on the windshileds.

IveGotBigBalls
10-05-10, 23:08
I hit Diamond last night on the advice of a friend. I had already been to a few other soaplands in Tsuji like Madonna, Cream, Queen. Diamond is a bit more expensive than the others but I had been advised that this was the place to go by those who know. They have three courses on the menu. 55 min 160,000 JPY/70 min 210,000 JPY/90 min 310,000 JPY. The tout was keen on pushing the middle tier. From what I gather from his poor English and body gestures, the middle and high tiers offer the BBBJ while the lowest tier does not. I opted for the middle course. It is more than I had planned on spending but such is life in the fast lane.
The place is a lot more stylish than Madonna or the others. The waiting area is pretty nice ... reminds me of the waiting areas in places in Mongkok on Portland Street. However, though I was given a drink, I was not offered any snacks, smokes or a foot massage while I waited.
After about 7 minutes a provider named Sakura came dow to get me. She was in her thirties, very trim and pretty damn cute. This was a drastic change from my other experiences in Tsuji. In the other joints I usually have to reject the first 2 or 3 attendants until they get the hint I want a decent looking piece of ass to do business with.
If you want to get the low down on what goes on in a Japanese/Okinawa soapland, look for a video on your favorite free porn site. I will tell you this, her BBBJ skills were not the greatest but they were decent. She did demonstrate great talent in other skill sets and allowed access to all areas. FS started after the slip and slide on the mat but, as usual, had to move to the bed because the lubricant makes it impossible for me to execute some on my favorite moves. The massage afterwards was also quite groovy. She had to make me up after I started snoring. I was offered a cold drink to wind things up.
OLZ versus DIAMOND (Tsuji Soapland)
OFF LIMITS to SOFA status v No warnings yet
50K JPY 15 min v 210,000 JPY 70 min
BBBJ (rare) v part of the program
no shower v before and after
massage (rare) v part of the program
non-alcoholic drink (ask for one) v part of the program
parking (on your own) v provided

IveGotBigBalls
10-05-10, 23:13
Now that Maehara is closed and Yoshii is being patrolled, does anyone have any info on the rub and tug places such as you time? Tsujii is awesome but it is the cost that kills me. Just looking for a little (cheap) loven.
I don't believe Asato has been closed down or lablled OFF LIMITS yet.

Submrn Man
10-06-10, 02:38
I am TDY to Kadena AFB. I'm not familiar with the area, and would like to know of a good place to hit up for a little fun. I would prefer to stay close to base. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Submrn Man
10-06-10, 03:32
I am TDY to Kadena AFB. I am not at all familiar with the area. I am looking for a few recommendations on a "safe" place to go looking for a little fun. I am staying on base near Gate 2. I heard that most of the area outside Gate 2 is no longer the fun that it used to be. Any recommendations are very much appreciated.

Gman69
10-06-10, 09:59
Does anyone know of a site that has links to Soapies and massage parlors? I know about Okinawa315.com and FeriFeri. There was a good Japanese web (1256jmens. something or another) site up until a month ago that was good with Google translator but it is no more. Just figured I ask.

Brian24
10-07-10, 09:26
Does anyone know of a site that has links to Soapies and massage parlors? I know about Okinawa315.com and FeriFeri. There was a good Japanese web (1256jmens. something or another) site up until a month ago that was good with Google translator but it is no more. Just figured I ask.
http://www.okinawa315.com/deli.html

Dirtyvagas
10-07-10, 14:35
I don't believe Asato has been closed down or lablled OFF LIMITS yet.Does anybody knows the location of Asato

And is it soaplands or like you time.

Dirtyvagas
10-07-10, 15:48
I don't believe Asato has been closed down or lablled OFF LIMITS yet.Does anyone know the location of Asato .

Is it Similar to u-time or soaplands.

GroundCrew
10-07-10, 16:25
I don't believe Asato has been closed down or lablled OFF LIMITS yet.
Never been to Asato yet. What's it like? I checked out google street view and there seems to be lots of bars. Didn't see much else.

Molric
10-08-10, 05:27
Never been to Asato yet. What's it like? I checked out google street view and there seems to be lots of bars. Didn't see much else.Well Asato is kind of funny, i have been there a couple of times, basically you go into one the the bars and drink with one of the ladies, if things go well she will take you to a back room and provide service for a fee.

It does not always happen but sometimes one can get lucky.

Molric
10-08-10, 05:33
U-Time is ok, you get a massage along with HE at the end, cost is between 4K-7K Yen depending on how much time you want. There is also one called Oil Angels which has prettier girls which is about 1 mile from Kadena Gate 1. Can you tell me how to get to Tsuji from Kadena, never been and would like to try since I have a few Lincolns burning holes in my pockets.Since I have been here for a long time, I can get to Tsuji from any direction. I will try to give directions as best I can. 58 south past Camp Kinser, stay in left lane, do not cross over bridge/overpass, go to the left of the bridge/overpass. At the third stoplight from the beginning of the bridge/overpass (there is a stoplight at the start of the bridge/overpass) turn right, go until you see a building that looks like an Aircraft/Air controller tower, turn left. Go over the double bridge, when you get over the second bridge, turn left. That is Tsuji.

Happy hunting

Dirtyvagas
10-08-10, 09:33
Well Asato is kind of funny, i have been there a couple of times, basically you go into one the the bars and drink with one of the ladies, if things go well she will take you to a back room and provide service for a fee.

It does not always happen but sometimes one can get lucky.Do you have directions for Asato?

And also don’t need to thank me this web site is 10 times better then okinawa315
It has almost all the soap lands, bath houses, massage parlors ECT.

It took a while to find but enjoy. You need a translator

Google pretty good.

http://www.trekichi.com

Temple Of Doom
10-09-10, 10:10
Took a drive through Yoshii this afternoon and was surprised to see how many of the shops have closed. Not just closed for today but everything removed (signs, furniture, etc) and windows blocked out.

Many of the closed places were previously "Japanese Only" shops, so there's something more than "Off Limits" happening here. Don't know what's driving them away but they are leaving.

Better make your Yoshii hunting trips soon, looks like Hooker Hill may soon be history.

Indy

Hang on lady, we going for a ride!

Short Round

Morphize
10-11-10, 12:54
Seems that the tax man has come to town and they are rolling from door to doo are checking business licenses, etc. This, combined with cops and undercovers rolling around the area at midnightish has all but made it impossible for a girl to make an honest buck.

There's roadway expansion going on at Koza intersection and if a person claims their land as a business, then they get more cash for the effects of the construction. This looks like Okinawa city's way of pushing the cheap button on the project by making sure that none of the hill landowners can claim a business in the area and get paid. I guess that the work will push a bunch of businesses back from the new roadside and put pressure on hill landowners to sell off land for those relocating.

But don't worry, there will be a new place spring up somewhere soon. There's at least a kilometer's worth of cash-driven pussy on the hill that can't immediately be converted to legit jobs. It'll all find itself a market somewhere.

Morphize
10-11-10, 13:12
Rolled through Maehara at 5am and there was nothing, not even cockroach farts. It is truly dead. Some of it went to Yoshi, where did the rest go?

Continued on my ride South to Tsuji. Plenty of life and many, many touts workin' hard to get my cash. Finally, a female tout got my attention; not because of her, but something she said. Can't even remember what it was, but it was enough to be a deal-maker.

Waited 5 minutes, she moved me to another house and waited 5 more. She did take good care of me and hooked me up with a 30-something sleepyhead who knew her job well. Very south end of the district near Cream Puff. BBBJ was excellent and went on for quite a while as she worked all over my balls and even worked a little salad toss into the mix.

Good c-cupish tits with plenty of life left in them; a little thick for my tastes but hey, it all worked out in the end. Nice fat clit with a decently manicured bush; enjoyed my roaming hands and was ok with a finger in her ass. Finally she jumped on and rode like a pro. Not going to lie, I was gettin' off watchin' this chick cum again and again and next thing ya know, BAM! Oh well, quicker than I wanted but a damn fun ride and a nice change of pace.

I believe her name was Akko, light purple dress and smells like my cock.

Xslikx
10-11-10, 18:17
It's a general trend all over Japan to put an end to the window shopping RLDs. All of them in Kanto have been closed. There are Japanese websites that have pictures and descriptions of all of them. Only the places in Kansai are still going strong. And I'm sure their years are numbered too.

I wouldn't count on it picking back up again any time soon.

Morphize
10-13-10, 09:57
It's a general trend all over Japan to put an end to the window shopping RLDs. All of them in Kanto have been closed. There are Japanese websites that have pictures and descriptions of all of them. Only the places in Kansai are still going strong. And I'm sure their years are numbered too.

I wouldn't count on it picking back up again any time soon.I'm thinking that the "Happy Ending Plus" places that are starting to spring up here and there will become the new way of doing business. It won't be a cash-bang-dash like the window shopping RLDs. More like a soapland but with a progression to FS once a round or two of visits and minor league services has been completed and a customer becomes a trusted entity.

Asato, where a drink or two followed by a trip to the rooms behind the bar if the hostess is ok with it is kind of an example of this. As the circle tightens on straight up RLDs, the Yak controlled enterprise will evolve into something that requires mutual trust.

Just the way it works in my mind, not gospel. It is the oldest profession for a reason and has survived alot; in the big scheme of it's lifetime, this is small potatoes.

Mr Happy Feet
10-14-10, 10:27

I wouldn't count on it picking back up again any time soon.I went through Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Entered by the police station and parked in the first pay lot on top. I have not ventured into the lower 48 since the OLZ was published. On Tuesday, there were plenty to go around, today maybe three-five. Fortunately, the one on the corner nearest the hospital was still open. She said JP were shutting them down, but not her. It is a shame things went this way. They just built several new booths and some mainland Japan girls were springing up here and there. I will visit the new place Happy Ending Massage places AM or HEARTS somethime next week.

MHF

Lenience
10-15-10, 06:55
If you know your way around Naha, here's a few remaining "ryokans" - just across from the main Naha Police Office on 330 that is opposite Yogi Park. (you can actually park in the Police parking lot unless they close it off at night!) Anyway, directly across 330 (walk over the blue pedestrian overpass) there are two or three narrow streets that run perpindicular to 330. I've counted about 5 little shops that will look very familiar, especially the net stockings. Usual terms and prices/ Ladies are a tad older than Yoshi. No daytime action though, but not the slightest chance you will run into military LE either.

Getting laid at Asato is almost impossible - not even worth the look. I did get a handjob from a nice grandma but I was real drunk and it wasn't even cheap.

I'm thinking that the "Happy Ending Plus" places that are starting to spring up here and there will become the new way of doing business. It won't be a cash-bang-dash like the window shopping RLDs. More like a soapland but with a progression to FS once a round or two of visits and minor league services has been completed and a customer becomes a trusted entity.

Asato, where a drink or two followed by a trip to the rooms behind the bar if the hostess is ok with it is kind of an example of this. As the circle tightens on straight up RLDs, the Yak controlled enterprise will evolve into something that requires mutual trust.

Just the way it works in my mind, not gospel. It is the oldest profession for a reason and has survived alot; in the big scheme of it's lifetime, this is small potatoes.

Wantsome64
10-16-10, 08:47
Hey guys,

any of you know a local incall near Foster/Kadena that will provide services in the afternoon times. MHF gave me one but she has to do it early in the day and I do appreciate it brother, but I need one for lunch time or later.

Let me know guys, just PM me with any information you have for me.

Thanks,

J

Intercourse
10-16-10, 13:05
Oh yeah! The window shopping scene is fading fast like it did in Yokohama back in 2004-2005 when the shut down Hinodecho and Koganecho. Even Kawasaki is down from what I hear.

Maybe there will be more "alternatives" like Imekura, Pink Salons and Esthetes available here. Guys gotta screw, no doubt about it.

Intercourse
10-16-10, 13:22
Use this link to help you communicate with some folks in the industry:

http://www.tokyonights.jp/japanese-girls/useful_view.php?page=1&srh_el=&srh_ext=on&srh_txt=&category=&cid=45

Choco Thunder80
10-18-10, 03:16
Does anyone know the names of the massage places in Kin?

I want to branch out a bit from the Central Oki area.

Thanks

Mr Happy Feet
10-19-10, 09:35
Does anyone know the names of the massage places in Kin?

I want to branch out a bit from the Central Oki area.

ThanksBREAK is just behind the Little Kitchen restaurant. The provider is in her 40s and only gives the HJ at the end.

The other one is Golden Samauri and it is down behind King Taco, but I have never tried it. Heard the girls were hot, but do not know for sure.

Both have been listed on Japan Update/

Morphize
10-20-10, 08:31
I had a much younger provider at BREAK.

40ish girl up front at counter though.

Amano Jyaku
10-20-10, 15:51

Craigslist Ad

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!I just had her over at my place for an outcall. She is very friendly but yes, just a rub and tug. Touching was allowed on her chest (which was very nice btw). When I'm too lazy to go to soaps, I'll probably have her over again.

Wantsome64
10-20-10, 21:52
BREAK is just behind the Little Kitchen restaurant. The provider is in her 40s and only gives the HJ at the end.

The other one is Golden Samauri and it is down behind King Taco, but I have never tried it. Heard the girls were hot, but do not know for sure.

Both have been listed on Japan Update/Where are things listed in Japan Update, and is there any other website for meeting these nice young gals?

Mr Happy Feet
10-21-10, 11:19
Where are listed in Japan Update, and is there any other website for meeting these nice young gals?You can get a paper copy of Japan Update on almost every Camp Library, commissary, and out in town at the Lawsons.

Speaking of Lawsons, you can pick up a Trendy Magazine there too.

http://www.japanupdate.com/

Crypton
10-22-10, 00:43
They have three courses on the menu. 55 min 160,000 JPY/70 min 210,000 JPY/90 min 310,000 JPY.

I am lost. 160,000 Yen for 55 min? That is about US$1900!! Are you sure you don't mean 16,000 Yen (US190 approx.)?

IveGotBigBalls
10-23-10, 02:38
I am lost. 160,000 Yen for 55 min? That is about US$1900!! Are you sure you don't mean 16,000 Yen (US190 approx.)?

I have big balls.

Actually, I did get carried away with the zeroes but seeing how the dollar is diving fast against the yen, it still seems like a fortune.

Nice catch, bruddah.

Crypton
10-26-10, 00:22
I have big balls.

Actually, I did get carried away with the zeroes but seeing how the dollar is diving fast against the yen, it still seems like a fortune.

Nice catch, bruddah.

LOL.. funny. :-)

Wantsome64
10-26-10, 11:30
I have to roll up to Misawa, I checked their page on here and there isn't anything that is new on there. Does anyone here have information about up there? PM me or post it here.

Thanks brothers

Mr Happy Feet
10-28-10, 01:11
I visited Yoshihara on Tuesday afternoon about 5pm and there were still several providers working. I only visited girls around the five-intersection area in the vicinity of the dirt pay parking lot. Ever notice that this pay lot costs three times as much as the paved lot on the lower end?

Anyway, the dirt lot is easy to find if you enter from the police station light on 329 and just stay to your right until the road ends. The lot will be on your right and the five-way intersection will be directly to your left. There were three other cars parked there-all J-plates. I saw two Y plates cruising around this area too. Many of the shops were cleaned out as reported by others on this board, but several were still working and with new girls. I visited a young slender girl right at the 5-way intersection. She was working in the yellow colored, tall narrow building. There was another girl working there too that I had not seen before. Service was O. K. But nothing to brag about however, just knowing the business is still going is a noteworthy. If any of you non-SOFA types get a chance, please check out the OLZ and let us know what it looks like on the lower side or at night time. I never get a chance to get out at night.

Good times,

MHF

Temple Of Doom
10-28-10, 08:32
If any of you non-SOFA types get a chance, please check out the OLZ and let us know what it looks like on the lower side or at night time. I never get a chance to get out at night.

MHFI'm non-SOFA and have visited Yoshi several times over the last couple of weeks. As MHF points out, there is still some talent available during the day. While the count of providers varies, 10. 20 girls seems to be the norm. Some new pretty faces but most are "Japanese Only".

But the night time is bad. Very bad. JP are out in cars and walking about in uniform. At first, locations that had a business (bar, food, etc) sometimes had a provider out in the open. Last couple of times, even those have been gone.

Last time I was there at night, I only "saw" one provider. There are probably a few more lurking behind closed doors.

What's weird is that folks are still remodeling some of the locations. Yesterday there were about 3 workers redoing the "Boots" shop.

Indy

"Hang on lady, we going for a ride!"

Short Round. Temple of Doom

Morphize
10-28-10, 08:34
It's small, really small. Many familiar faces though. It's an odd place compared to the Yosh, but it's not unfriendly. Picture the most run down place in the Yosh, and add 20 years and who knows how many customers and you've got Asato. Dingy, grimy and dirty; reminds me of Whisper way back in the day. Some providers look about Whisper vintage, but there's several shops crowded and overflowing with transplants from Okinawa City and Ginowan. Reconnected with an old friend and added to my roster, typical wallet damage and as it always was with this one, great service.

Always good to have another one in the rotation.

Visited Oasis near Torii the other day. Cute girl, but no Happy End. Does anyone know if there's a minimum service plan for this place? The usual that I have there, Honoka, wasn't around. If you get the chance, check out Honoka, she's cute, small but not bony and is skilled in the art of happy ending. Nice little body, sexy little smile, not quite baby bottle nipples, nice massage too for those that care. 100 minute course is a split between a mat room and a slip-n-slide good time.

Oil Angels. Had to laugh when I saw the English instructions for the staff "don't have sex with customers" They got a coupla chunky monkeys in there but a nice one or two also. Pricy, more than Tsuji for potentially much less. Odd hours too. One nice thing, the massage tables are first rate.

Hunt it up fellas; there's have to be more places to check out. Anyone know if the soapy near Rose Garden on 330 is foreigner friendly or not? Wasn't in the past, but the economy may have helped change attitudes.

Alien Autopsy
10-28-10, 13:05
Is Whisper Alley still open. I will be in Oki next month and may want to hang with the grannies.

pussy gold 5000
10-29-10, 11:41
Visited Oasis near Torii the other day. Cute girl, but no Happy End. Does anyone know if there's a minimum service plan for this place? The usual that I have there, Honoka, wasn't around. If you get the chance, check out Honoka, she's cute, small but not bony and is skilled in the art of happy ending. Nice little body, sexy little smile, not quite baby bottle nipples, nice massage too for those that care. 100 minute course is a split between a mat room and a slip-n-slide good time.

Oil Angels. Had to laugh when I saw the English instructions for the staff "don't have sex with customers" They got a coupla chunky monkeys in there but a nice one or two also. Pricy, more than Tsuji for potentially much less. Odd hours too. One nice thing, the massage tables are first rate.For OA... do you get FS or not? I know a lot of KMP/AMP I have been to have similar signage but it is never enforced. In act, it is usually a clue that the there is a lot of monkey business being conducted.

For Oasis... this is a Soapland with no monkey business? WTF?

PG5

Krg779
10-31-10, 00:32
Was always more of a Maehara cat, but hit Yoshi on Saturday night since options are a bit slimmer nowadays. Not really a regular there so I can't really compare, but there seemed to be a decent number of providers about. Hooked up with Nene, a real cute 24 year old from mainland Japan. Decent BBBJ and she was down with anything but anal. Got spooked afterward because the cops were apparently patrolling the area and the girl got instructed by her boss to not let me out. Went back to the room and chat with her for a few minutes until we got a knock on the door to let us know it as all clear. A little bit sketchy for my tastes, and I think I may be more inclined to drop the extra 5 thousand to play it safe in Tsuji.

Morphize
11-02-10, 11:40
Is Whisper Alley still open. I will be in Oki next month and may want to hang with the grannies.The Whispers are still echoing, but there's like 3 doors now and it's the same women that have been working there since the Vietnam War.

Morphize
11-02-10, 11:45
For OA... do you get FS or not? I know a lot of KMP/AMP I have been to have similar signage but it is never enforced. In act, it is usually a clue that the there is a lot of monkey business being conducted.

For Oasis... this is a Soapland with no monkey business? WTF?

PG5Oil Angels works kinda like this:

Paid for herky-jerky happy end.

Mid way through you get:

Y5000 my top comes off
Y10000 my bottoms too
a little more and I'll have to go in the other room to get a condom...

Oasis is normally a good rub-n-tug with the 2nd half being on a mat with a (sometimes) bikini-clad girl. Either the girl was new (hadn't seen her before), I strayed under the minimum price for the level of service I wanted, or something else.

Mr Happy Feet
11-04-10, 11:39
Hello,

Checked out the new rub-n-tug joint called Hearts. Price was similiar to others advertised, service was fine, polite, and professional. I got my 40 minutes, a young shapely girl, a decent rub and wash, and an unrushed happy ending. The place was clean, the water was hot, and my back felt a lot better after the service. All in all .6 well spent. Parking is supposed to be complementary, but I could not fined the correct lot.

Enjoy,

MHF

Morphize
11-04-10, 19:54
Visited Tsuji, guy from Splash hooked me up with a place one street East of it, missed the name. Pretty thirtysomething girl with a decent "medium" build. Natsu was her name, great unrushed service; even an extended bit of salad tossing. Stayed slightly over the time limit, but not an issue or extra charge.

Take both dollars and yen when you go to Tsuji, most of the time the dollar rate still looks like it's set at about Y100 on the menu boards they give you.

Swung by Asato first hoping to find something but it was a much older crowd. Of the two or three younger ones there, none of them were at all interested in a foreigner. Definately wasn't interested in the old ladies that approached me; looked like rodeo clowns with all the makeup. There's have to be somewhere else that's going to spring up!

Kaffir
11-04-10, 21:56
Hello,

Checked out the new rub-n-tug joint called Hearts. Price was similiar to others advertised, service was fine, polite, and professional. I got my 40 minutes, a young shapely girl, a decent rub and wash, and an unrushed happy ending. The place was clean, the water was hot, and my back felt a lot better after the service. All in all .6 well spent. Parking is supposed to be complementary, but I could not fined the correct lot.

Enjoy,

MHF

Where can I find this fine establishment?

Mr Happy Feet
11-05-10, 09:10
Where can I find this fine establishment?I got the directions from the Japan Update. It is in the Sun city Arcade building, on the second floor. There is a big sign called Hearts. I parked in a pay lot between gate 2 street and BC street and walked into sun city. The Japan Update paper had a nice map last week.

There is another new one called Jam, but I have not tried it yet.

MHF

Easily Amused
11-05-10, 16:00
Hello, everyone. I've been lurking here for a while and have gotten some good info, so I thought it was about time to contribute. I've got two reports for you:

First, we have Jasmine. She's got an ad in Craig's List, and after having read some favorable reports about her in the past, I decided to give her a go. Very good decision on my part. She's pretty much everything that you don't find on the locals here. Thick without being fat, amazing natural breasts and a generous ass. Her BBBJ is every bit as good as previous reports indicated, and she enjoys receiving as well. As a nice bonus, she's not a clock watcher. She went on til I finished, so my hour appointment ended up a little over an hour and a half. Thoroughly satisfied and looking forward to the next time she's down. She's leaving on the 10th, so I highly advise looking her up if you want some good service.

Most recently, I decided that I wanted to try a four hand massage (hadn't gotten around to that yet), so I drove over to Oil Angels since I knew they had that on the menu. I lucked out, as there were no other customers at the time, so both girls working were available. One was a local girl, a little thicker than average, with small breasts and a pierced navel. I didn't catch her name. The other, who said said she was new, was a Brazilian chick named Tara. Blond, nice hourglass figure with nice large breasts (even if they were man made).

The local girl gave a very good massage(well, for a rub-n-tug it was good), while Tara's was more of a sliding, teasing nature, though not as light as some rather disappointing massages I've had in the past. It made for a good combination. After I turned over, the offer was made for the tops to come off for an additional 5k yen for each girl, which I accepted (a bit pricey, but Tara's breasts were very tempting). Touching was encouraged (Tara said she was shy and wanted me to hide her tits for her), but no further offers were made, perhaps because it was the first time they had serviced me, or maybe just because they were together. In any case, they took turns leading me towards my happy ending while the other would tease. At a total of 30k it was an expensive evening, but as a try-it-once experience, I felt it was well worth it. I wouldn't mind trying again with just Tara to see how far she goes when she's by herself.

I've now done most of the local rub-n-tugs(outside of Tsuji), Yoshihara several times (with mixed results), and a few of the soapies in Tsuji. I think my next goals are going to be delivery health and getting a regular on my book. Also, I think I want to try Viagra or an equivalent to use on a recreational level(though I hear it gives some folk bad headaches). It usually takes me a while to pop, but I'm also usually done for a while once I do.

Anyway, that's what I got. Thanks for posting such good info. I never would have gotten as much mongering done as I have without it.

BoneMachine
11-07-10, 06:47
At a total of 30k it was an expensive evening, but as a try-it-once experience, I felt it was well worth it.Holy Moly! That's a top drawer soapie price in Tokyo.

Wantsome64
11-07-10, 08:49
Anyone on here have experience with her? Price, what she offers, does she have a place or do you have do provide a place? Any information about her and rating is good.

Thanks,

J

Slowsteady69
11-08-10, 02:45
Anyone on here have experience with her? Price, what she offers, does she have a place or do you have do provide a place? Any information about her and rating is good.

Thanks,

JI saw her in January and she was top rate. She offered FS for $160 but I'm sure prices have gone up due to the Yen Rate. She hosts at her apt. I would rate her a 7/10.

Bigbadbunnyman
11-08-10, 09:36
Anyone got the business from this provider:

http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ers/2022863046.html

Give us the low down if you have.

Mucho thanks in advance.

Mr Happy Feet
11-09-10, 09:15
I made a stop in Yoshi after work on Monday. Talked to a girl I have seen before. Misato is her name and she works up near the 5-way intersection. She is leaving in December because of too much hassle from JP. I didn't see any JPs around at 5pm, but there were plenty of local guys looking for action. There were only about 5 girls working the entire area.

MHF

Amano Jyaku
11-09-10, 10:57
I saw her in January and she was top rate. She offered FS for $160 but I'm sure prices have gone up due to the Yen Rate. She hosts at her apt. I would rate her a 7/10.She quoted me at ¥15000.

Amano Jyaku
11-09-10, 10:58
Anyone got the business from this provider:

http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ers/2022863046.html

Give us the low down if you have.

Mucho thanks in advance.Rub and tug. Massage was okay. Breast touching during rub 'n' tug was okay, but nothing too special.

Bigbadbunnyman
11-09-10, 21:34
I made a stop in Yoshi after work on Monday. Talked to a girl I have seen before. Misato is her name and she works up near the 5-way intersection. She is leaving in December because of too much hassle from JP. I didn't see any JPs around at 5pm, but there were plenty of local guys looking for action. There were only about 5 girls working the entire area.

MHFAny intel on whether or not they are setting up shop at another location?

Mr Happy Feet
11-10-10, 11:45
Any intel on whether or not they are setting up shop at another location?BBBM,

Nothing. She is headed back to Osaka. I think this service that we enjoy is managaed by the YAK. They WILL setup shop somewhere else sooner or later. I have only been living here 3 years. There are some very senior members on this board and my guess is that they will hear about the new location before me and post.

MHF

Wantsome64
11-11-10, 23:48
I have been coming to Oki for years, and when finally offered the chance to be stationed here, all the fun stuff goes off-limits and dries up. Never went down to the Soapies here, mostly due to the price. There has got to be a place that these girls have moved to, but I am sure that the fuzz patrol these boards too.

Morphize
11-12-10, 09:35
I have been coming to Oki for years, and when finally offered the chance to be stationed here, all the fun stuff goes off-limits and dries up. Never went down to the Soapies here, mostly due to the price. There has got to be a place that these girls have moved to, but I am sure that the fuzz patrol these boards too.Seen a few of them at the rub and tugs. Some will give up numbers and visit you at a place of your choice for a fee. Most that I've seen are Japanese speakers only, so they may have a hard time with a phonecall unless you speak too.

This has added to my roster and definately improved my batting order.

King Dngalng
11-12-10, 17:57
I am here on Okinawa and I must experience a 'happy ending' before I leave here. For the best experience, should I visit a rub and tug or a soapy? Ive read many posts here and some seem like they are hit or miss. If I had one chance to do it, where would I have a better experience? In addition to your suggestion, any recommendation of a place would be appreciated.

Lenience
11-13-10, 04:38
I am here on Okinawa and I must experience a 'happy ending' before I leave here. For the best experience, should I visit a rub and tug or a soapy? Ive read many posts here and some seem like they are hit or miss. If I had one chance to do it, where would I have a better experience? In addition to your suggestion, any recommendation of a place would be appreciated.

Go to a soapland. If it's your last chance, you'll be wise to spend a bit more than for a massage, and have an unforgettable experience. Just walk around the Tsuji area in Naha and wait for an offer, that way you will not be faced with any problems of asking and being turned down. You can ask for a discount especially daytime. If you don't like the lady who comes downstairs, just shake your head and ask for someone else. Just to be sure, before you hand over the dough, you can say "sex OK?"

Lenience
11-13-10, 06:20
Go to a soapland. If it's your last chance, you'll be wise to spend a bit more than for a massage, and have an unforgettable experience. Just walk around the Tsuji area in Naha and wait for an offer, that way you will not be faced with any problems of asking and being turned down. You can ask for a discount especially daytime. If you don't like the lady who comes downstairs, just shake your head and ask for someone else. Just to be sure, before you hand over the dough, you can say "sex OK?"

You asked for a specific recommendation? That's hard because the service quality depends on the provider herself. I've had good times at Madonna. Avoid Alice.

Morphize
11-13-10, 08:28
I am here on Okinawa and I must experience a 'happy ending' before I leave here. For the best experience, should I visit a rub and tug or a soapy? Ive read many posts here and some seem like they are hit or miss. If I had one chance to do it, where would I have a better experience? In addition to your suggestion, any recommendation of a place would be appreciated.Visit Southern Cross in the Tsuji Soapland area. Ask for Hinano. Hee-naaa-no is roughly how it's pronounced. No English spoken by her really, but you won't need it. Overtime suggested and well worth it on this girl.

Face: 7-8ish
Body: 8ish
Overall Experience: Like sticking your tongue in a light socket.

Popped 3 times on a 60 minute session. She's ridiculous on the mat!

Morphize
11-13-10, 08:32
You asked for a specific recommendation? That's hard because the service quality depends on the provider herself. I've had good times at Madonna. Avoid Alice.Avoid Alice, totally agree. Splash is good. Ask for Kana if it's late night. Loves having her clit played with while she's massaging you on the mat. One hell of a BBBJ and an energetic fuck too. Never even made it to the bed with this one.

Not so pretty, 6ish, but a fair medium build body with non-saggy tits and a can-do attitude.

Krg779
11-14-10, 13:38
Visit Southern Cross in the Tsuji Soapland area. Ask for Hinano. Hee-naaa-no is roughly how it's pronounced. No English spoken by her really, but you won't need it. Overtime suggested and well worth it on this girl.

Face: 7-8ish
Body: 8ish
Overall Experience: Like sticking your tongue in a light socket.

Popped 3 times on a 60 minute session. She's ridiculous on the mat!Pierced clit?

Morphize
11-14-10, 19:59
Pierced clit?Yup, that's the one!

Krg779
11-15-10, 06:51
Yup, that's the one!Then I'll second that recommendation. She has a bunch of tats and not really the type of girl that I usually jump for in terms of looks, but she was dynamite in bed (which is where we started, oddly enough). Popped twice myself.

Ab Ab1598
11-16-10, 11:34
What kind of service do you get at Oil Angels? How much is it?

Anywhere to get BBBJ near Kadena and Foster?

Lenience
11-17-10, 02:07
What kind of service do you get at Oil Angels? How much is it?

Anywhere to get BBBJ near Kadena and Foster?

You'll find the answer to your first questions many times in the forum (RTFF).

As for the second....

King Dngalng
11-17-10, 12:08
After reading the full 59 pages of input on Okinawan experiences and reading input from those who gave me spots to visit I have decided on taking a chance with a soapy rather than paying for a 'massage'. The girl with the tats and pierced clot sounds like a a winner. Any idea on what time would be the best to catch her?

Morphize, what places have you seen some of the free agents from the RLDs? I'm looking to put together a squad before I leave and if they are willing to meet away from work then I need to know where they can be found!

I was at Deja Vu recently and upon leaving saw a cute jgirl kind of posted up on Gate 2 street. She was tryin to find someone to fuck her friend for $. 75. She was cute so I can only imagine what the friend looked like. Anyone else experienced this? Some of the girls from the RLDs may turn into street walkers.

One more thing, does anyone know if any juicy bars or 'snacks' with the 40 minute all you can drink maybe more opportunity are still open?

Easily Amused
11-17-10, 19:06
Well I just had my worst experience so far on the island. I was in the mood for a massage, and Oasis was nearby. Now, when I want a massage, I'm not looking for a quick in and out affair. That's what Yoshihara is for. So I usually go for the longest time that I can comfortably afford at the time. In this particular instance, I went for the full 100 minute session (50 min massage, 50 min BTB). Well, the girl comes out, and she's about a 5, with a roundish plain face, decent-for-Oki breasts and a just a bit of a pear shape to her body. Not ugly, but not exactly a looker, either. No big deal; I came for the service, not to stare at a pin-up model.

Too bad the service was worse than the package.

To start with, she obviously didn't know how to give a massage. At all. She slopped some oil on me and then just kind of glided her hands around. No pressure at all. Well, she did press down at one point, but all that did was to cause a lot of pain in my knee. Eventually she got to a point where she just seemed to be at a loss for what to do, as she just kind of started poking me in the back until the timer ran out. She never had me turn over, and didn't even do any sort of cock teasing that past providers have done to distract from the fact that they weren't skilled at massage. She just rubbed my legs and back, and then poked me in the back for a bit.

So I thought that maybe she would make up for it on the mat. I mean, there has to be some reason she works there, right? Wrong. I've heard heard of providers advertising "unrushed service" and boy was she not in a hurry to do anything. Let me say again, that this was 50 minutes of BTB that I was supposed to be getting, and to be fair, 50 minutes did pass by. 50 pointless minutes that I will never get back. She spent an inordinate amount of time washing me, and when she finally got around to the BTB, all she did was rub a leg over my back. No sliding, no actual use of her body at all.

By the time she had me flip over and washed my front, the timer ran out. She gave a half hearted attempt at a hand job for about 30 seconds (and she did it under the shorts without even pulling me out!) and then declared that time was up. Thoroughly disappointed, I quickly washed myself off, got dressed, and left.

So to recap, that's 15000 yen, 100 minutes wasted, a shitty massage, a BTB session performed with all the sensuality of a 68 year old nun, and no happy ending.

Sorry, Oasis. You gave me a couple of good experiences before, but if you waste my time and money once, you don't get a chance to do it again. There are plenty of rub-n-tugs out there, and I'm pretty sure that they at least can get the tug part right.

Morphize
11-17-10, 19:42
After reading the full 59 pages of input on Okinawan experiences and reading input from those who gave me spots to visit I have decided on taking a chance with a soapy rather than paying for a 'massage'. The girl with the tats and pierced clot sounds like a a winner. Any idea on what time would be the best to catch her?

Morphize, what places have you seen some of the free agents from the RLDs? I'm looking to put together a squad before I leave and if they are willing to meet away from work then I need to know where they can be found!

I was at Deja Vu recently and upon leaving saw a cute jgirl kind of posted up on Gate 2 street. She was tryin to find someone to fuck her friend for $. 75. She was cute so I can only imagine what the friend looked like. Anyone else experienced this? Some of the girls from the RLDs may turn into street walkers.

One more thing, does anyone know if any juicy bars or 'snacks' with the 40 minute all you can drink maybe more opportunity are still open?Hinano works days at Southern Cross; she's got both a pierced clit and a tongue stud. I caught that act on a Sunday morning when I shoulda been in church; still had a religious experience though.

Watch the cute girl trying to find someone to fuck her friend thing; it may be not what you think; proceed with caution and don't put any agreement out other than you'd like to meet this friend.

There's a rub-n-tug joint called Annex right outside of Futenma, that one had two of the former hill girls in it; another was in a soapy next to splash and I got the luck of the draw to run into her one day when looking for some fun. Kinda funny, guy pulls back the curtain for the chick to escort me up and we both kinda had that "I know you" smile; made the whole soapy fun. That was again a daytime excursion. Gushikawa Jusco mall seems to be a mecca as I've seen 3 there walking around with friends or family in a normal, non-working setting. The soapy one and the three Jusco ones were all ones that were in my regular rotation and all Japanese speakers with no English. Kinda hard to trade numbers when they're with family/friends but I guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Lenience
11-17-10, 23:52
Hinano works days at Southern Cross; she's got both a pierced clit and a tongue stud. I caught that act on a Sunday morning when I shoulda been in church; still had a religious experience though.

Morph - what's the rate at Southern Cross? you've got me interested in Hinano now. I usually hit Madonna daytimes because they give 50 minutes for an even 10K, but I don't know any of the regular ladies there anymore. Thanks, Len

Morphize
11-18-10, 09:23
Morph - what's the rate at Southern Cross? you've got me interested in Hinano now. I usually hit Madonna daytimes because they give 50 minutes for an even 10K, but I don't know any of the regular ladies there anymore. Thanks, LenPay in dollars, 150 is about an hour. At exchange rate it's not bad, they pass a frequent flyer card good for $10 off future massages.

Morphize
11-18-10, 12:53
Well I just had my worst experience so far on the island. I was in the mood for a massage, and Oasis was nearby. Now, when I want a massage, I'm not looking for a quick in and out affair. That's what Yoshihara is for. So I usually go for the longest time that I can comfortably afford at the time. In this particular instance, I went for the full 100 minute session (50 min massage, 50 min BTB). Well, the girl comes out, and she's about a 5, with a roundish plain face, decent-for-Oki breasts and a just a bit of a pear shape to her body. Not ugly, but not exactly a looker, either. No big deal; I came for the service, not to stare at a pin-up model.

Too bad the service was worse than the package.

To start with, she obviously didn't know how to give a massage. At all. She slopped some oil on me and then just kind of glided her hands around. No pressure at all. Well, she did press down at one point, but all that did was to cause a lot of pain in my knee. Eventually she got to a point where she just seemed to be at a loss for what to do, as she just kind of started poking me in the back until the timer ran out. She never had me turn over, and didn't even do any sort of cock teasing that past providers have done to distract from the fact that they weren't skilled at massage. She just rubbed my legs and back, and then poked me in the back for a bit.

So I thought that maybe she would make up for it on the mat. I mean, there has to be some reason she works there, right? Wrong. I've heard heard of providers advertising "unrushed service" and boy was she not in a hurry to do anything. Let me say again, that this was 50 minutes of BTB that I was supposed to be getting, and to be fair, 50 minutes did pass by. 50 pointless minutes that I will never get back. She spent an inordinate amount of time washing me, and when she finally got around to the BTB, all she did was rub a leg over my back. No sliding, no actual use of her body at all.

By the time she had me flip over and washed my front, the timer ran out. She gave a half hearted attempt at a hand job for about 30 seconds (and she did it under the shorts without even pulling me out!) and then declared that time was up. Thoroughly disappointed, I quickly washed myself off, got dressed, and left.

So to recap, that's 15000 yen, 100 minutes wasted, a shitty massage, a BTB session performed with all the sensuality of a 68 year old nun, and no happy ending.

Sorry, Oasis. You gave me a couple of good experiences before, but if you waste my time and money once, you don't get a chance to do it again. There are plenty of rub-n-tugs out there, and I'm pretty sure that they at least can get the tug part right.If you do ever make it back to Oasis, Honoka is kind of a nice provider. Short, cute and just the right thickness to tell you it ain't all skin and bones. She's got the orange hair thing and is actually a pretty cool chick. Hand roaming in B2B totally accepted and seemingly enjoyed. Works afternoons until about 5:30.

Kaffir
11-20-10, 08:22
Hinano works days at Southern Cross; she's got both a pierced clit and a tongue stud. I caught that act on a Sunday morning when I shoulda been in church; still had a religious experience though.

If this is the chunky chick with a bunch of tatoos then I have had her too. Not the cutest girl but not a horror story either. Extrmemely good customer service skills.

After a short while doing her thing on the mat she slipped a raincoat on but that came off when I had enough. She was a trooper and did a memorable BBBJCIM that I didn't expect.

Damage was 15K.

The digs at Southern Cross are not as good as some of the finer joins but at 15k it saves you a little dough.

Morphize
11-21-10, 02:31
If this is the chunky chick with a bunch of tatoos then I have had her too. Not the cutest girl but not a horror story either. Extrmemely good customer service skills.

After a short while doing her thing on the mat she slipped a raincoat on but that came off when I had enough. She was a trooper and did a memorable BBBJCIM that I didn't expect.

Damage was 15K.

The digs at Southern Cross are not as good as some of the finer joins but at 15k it saves you a little dough.I don;t know if I'd call her chunky, but maybe. I tend to not like the super-skinny ones anyway; hate sliding it in and hearing ribs pop.

Desmadre
11-21-10, 06:20
I don;t know if I'd call her chunky, but maybe. I tend to not like the super-skinny ones anyway; hate sliding it in and hearing ribs pop.

This girl is pretty thick but has a great attitute. As thick as she is, she does has perky tits and can speak a little English ... as if that matters.
I didn't know the establishment took US coin at a 1-100 rate. I will check that out next time.

She does do BBBJ but with me, I had to prompt her because she stated off with a CBJ which I did not find to be very stimulating.

I would rate her as one of the better providers I have done business with in Tsuji though I would not rate the Southern Cross as one of my all time favorite places to get lathered up.

BTW... she did not appear to be the girl in the picture I chose from... same light skin color but the body was different. The face was blurred out for some unknown reason... hell I was already in the waiting room. Anyway, she is still a winner in my book.

Krg779
11-22-10, 05:46
Anyone know how to get to the soapy in Okinawa city? I know it's off the road with the McDonald's and A&W, but I can't seem to locate it for the life of me.

Morphize
11-22-10, 08:49
Anyone know how to get to the soapy in Okinawa city? I know it's off the road with the McDonald's and A&W, but I can't seem to locate it for the life of me.Turn right at the light just before Rose Garden if coming from South. Go up the hill a ways and there's a right just before Hotel White Castle. Follow it along the ridge past the tent shop, it's on the right. Forgot this place existed. Think it used to be Japanese only. Post up on how you make out.

Krg779
11-24-10, 08:19
Turn right at the light just before Rose Garden if coming from South. Go up the hill a ways and there's a right just before Hotel White Castle. Follow it along the ridge past the tent shop, it's on the right. Forgot this place existed. Think it used to be Japanese only. Post up on how you make out.Thanks, I will check it out.

Blarg Honk
11-24-10, 14:58
Hey everyone,

I've been on the island a little over a year now, and had heard about some of the amenities the island had to offer, but I'm only just now looking into them. I'm quite interested in the Soaplands, but for someone brand new looking in, it's quite overwhelming, especially when you add in the language barrier on most of the sites. If anyone has any sage advise they can offer a newbie, I'd greatly appreciate it. Websites with info, a guide of some sort for what not to do, a good recommendation for a place to hit up so at least my first visit isn't one of the disappointment stories I've read, that sort of stuff. I'm not looking for anything fancy or crazy, just a way to get my rocks off with actual sex (none of this rubbing between the legs nonsense I've read about), but short of a RLD trip.

Thanks in advance!

Lenience
11-25-10, 02:16
Hey everyone,

I've been on the island a little over a year now, and had heard about some of the amenities the island had to offer, but I'm only just now looking into them. I'm quite interested in the Soaplands, but for someone brand new looking in, it's quite overwhelming, especially when you add in the language barrier on most of the sites. If anyone has any sage advise they can offer a newbie, I'd greatly appreciate it. Websites with info, a guide of some sort for what not to do, a good recommendation for a place to hit up so at least my first visit isn't one of the disappointment stories I've read, that sort of stuff. I'm not looking for anything fancy or crazy, just a way to get my rocks off with actual sex (none of this rubbing between the legs nonsense I've read about), but short of a RLD trip.

Thanks in advance!

Just search this forum on "soaplands" and then if you still have questions, post again. There are at least 30 reports with plenty of details.

Morphize
11-26-10, 23:42
Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance!1. Quit visiting sites. Visit Tsuji (search this forum for directions)

2. Take both $ and yen in appropriate amounts.

3. Drive through Tsuji

4. Touts will stop you, talk to them and they'll park you.

5. Go in, sit, select from menu

6. Wait for a couple minutes, get escorted to your menu selection

7. Walk out with the whole process demystified, your wallet and your sack being lighter.

Morphize
11-26-10, 23:45
Avoid daytime with shorthaired (orange bleached) petite girl with the pouty lips; she hasn't figured out that the end of the massage comes with a happy ending. That was fucking irritating because I was looking forward to those little hands at work. FAIL!

Lenience
11-27-10, 12:17
1. Quit visiting sites. Visit Tsuji (search this forum for directions)

2. Take both $ and yen in appropriate amounts.

3. Drive through Tsuji

4. Touts will stop you, talk to them and they'll park you.

5. Go in, sit, select from menu

6. Wait for a couple minutes, get escorted to your menu selection

7. Walk out with the whole process demystified, your wallet and your sack being lighter.

Take this excellent advice!

"Madonna" is no more, the twin cattycorner shops are still there under another name (one might be President -go and honor your CIC!). Perhaps Brother Morphize will note it down sometime. But they honored the Trendy daytime discount for Madonna and I had young Mai-chan, a little plump and not too bright but real purty, with talented mouth for BBBJ and good attitude. 10K damage, for 50 minutes, 2 pops and some sucky-cuddly stuff. She was too gentle with the nipple-squeezing but her heart was in the right place.

Morphize
11-27-10, 15:35
Take this excellent advice!

"Madonna" is no more, the twin cattycorner shops are still there under another name (one might be President -go and honor your CIC!). Perhaps Brother Morphize will note it down sometime. But they honored the Trendy daytime discount for Madonna and I had young Mai-chan, a little plump and not too bright but real purty, with talented mouth for BBBJ and good attitude. 10K damage, for 50 minutes, 2 pops and some sucky-cuddly stuff. She was too gentle with the nipple-squeezing but her heart was in the right place.LOL. I don't play on the grid too much, Tsuji, RLD, etc. I got a small, steady roster that I rotate through mostly. Unfortunately, one of them is leaving Okinawa after New Year's, so I may spend some more time in Tsuji in the new year. Then again, there is a favorite of mine that I never tire of; she may just fill all of those open spots in the rotation. Damn, now I've thought about it. I may need to go see her tonight.

The old female tout at SPLASH hooks me up with something fun and unique every time and she knows my tastes. I think she calls to other places and has talent brought to her shop for me.

Mr Happy Feet
11-28-10, 10:41
Turn right at the light just before Rose Garden if coming from South. Go up the hill a ways and there's a right just before Hotel White Castle. Follow it along the ridge past the tent shop, it's on the right. Forgot this place existed. Think it used to be Japanese only. Post up on how you make out.I followed the directions and found myself at the place called WINDY. It is written on a pink and white sign. It is open and staffed---even on a Sunday afternoon, but a large sign says Japanese only. I do not speak enough Japanese to try any negotiations, but it would be worth wild.

MHF

Okigent69
11-28-10, 16:26
If you do ever make it back to Oasis, Honoka is kind of a nice provider. Short, cute and just the right thickness to tell you it ain't all skin and bones. She's got the orange hair thing and is actually a pretty cool chick. Hand roaming in B2B totally accepted and seemingly enjoyed. Works afternoons until about 5:30.Ok I keep seeing posts about this Oasis place but never anything with directions. The only thing I know is it's near Torii. Can I get some help on this one?

Easily Amused
11-29-10, 01:31
Ok I keep seeing posts about this Oasis place but never anything with directions. The only thing I know is it's near Torii. Can I get some help on this one?Starting on 58 from Kadena Gate 1, turn left on 16. Oasis is in a small parking lot on the left about a block in. Big sign, can't miss it. Parking is in the back.

Choco Thunder80
11-29-10, 05:54
Has anyone experienced Gold Safari in Kin? I saw the ad in Japan Update and was planning on heading that way this week. My searches came up empty so just wondering if anyone else went there yet?

Thanks.

Krg779
11-29-10, 09:07
Turn right at the light just before Rose Garden if coming from South. Go up the hill a ways and there's a right just before Hotel White Castle. Follow it along the ridge past the tent shop, it's on the right. Forgot this place existed. Think it used to be Japanese only. Post up on how you make out.Thanks for the directions, it was easy enough to find. As others have mentioned, there's a sign that clearly says "Japanese only" on the door. I'm asian and my Japanese is good, so I went in and got serviced without issue. 17000 for 50 minutes, which is pretty steep, and that alone is enough for me to stick with Tsuji for now. The girl that greeted me wasn't particularly stunning or anything, but I'd rather have a 6 with some mat skills than an 8 who will accidentally crush your balls. I forgot her name (even though she talked in third person), but she had a nice natural rack and gave decent head of the slurpy sort. No service in the tub, decent session on the mat, finish on the bed. In the end, you end up paying more for a pretty standard soap experience, so I can't really give the place much of an enthusiastic recommendation. The room was pretty big, if anyone cares about that sort of thing.

Choco Thunder80
11-30-10, 17:19
There's a rub-n-tug joint called Annex right outside of Futenma...Do you mind sharing some directions to Annex? This is my first time hearing about this place, definitely would like to check it out.

Thanks!

Morphize
11-30-10, 20:21
Do you mind sharing some directions to Annex? This is my first time hearing about this place, definitely would like to check it out.

Thanks!Just North of Futenma friendship park on 58.

Easily Amused
11-30-10, 20:36
Do you mind sharing some directions to Annex? This is my first time hearing about this place, definitely would like to check it out.

Thanks!I haven't been to this one, but it's easy to find, if I remember right. Simply go left on 58 after you leave Futenma for a few lights and you will see it on your left. I don't remember how far exactly, but it's hard to miss. I saw it several times on the way to Naha and I wasn't even looking for it. It has "Annex" on the side of the building in a large modern font and, if I remember correctly, a sizable banner indicating that it is a relaxation salon.

Okigent69
12-01-10, 16:34
I'm wondering if there are any soapies that open up in the morning. Say around 0600. For the most part I've only seen ones that open around noon. Any one know of any early bird soapies?

Morphize
12-01-10, 23:18
I'm wondering if there are any soapies that open up in the morning. Say around 0600. For the most part I've only seen ones that open around noon. Any one know of any early bird soapies?24X7X365 in Tsuji - Just drive around a little.

Morphize
12-04-10, 07:41
Had a visit with a late 30's but non-saggy small breasted provider this morning at Splash. Her name is Nami and the BBBJCIM was a great start in the tub. Mat was nice; thought I was going to nut again when she started suckin' on my toes. Cowgirl & reverse cowgirl on the mat to pop #2 and still had a few minutes to chill with a surprisingly nice massage. Thin, small, but round ass that looked great in a white lace thong. A-cuppin' all the way, but what was there was firm and perky for it's age. Great attitude.

The old female tout, Keiko always seems to provide me with something nice. It seems that she's always dropping an extra 10 minutes or so on the tickets for the providers too.

Mr Happy Feet
12-04-10, 10:00
I did a night-time drive through at Yoshihara last night and it was absolutely empty. Not a one working girl to be seen anywhere. One police car was patrolling with lights flashing, several local gentleman driving around looking dazed and confused, and that was it. Nada. I cannot believe it. I visted a lady there last week in the morning and she said she was leaving in a week or two. Soon I will be going through withdrawls. LoL

Choco Thunder80
12-05-10, 15:03
I did a night-time drive through at Yoshihara last night and it was absolutely empty. Not a one working girl to be seen anywhere. One police car was patrolling with lights flashing, several local gentleman driving around looking dazed and confused, and that was it. Nada. I cannot believe it. I visted a lady there last week in the morning and she said she was leaving in a week or two. Soon I will be going through withdrawls. LoLHere's an interesting article I found that tells about the closing of the RLDs in Okinawa: http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2010/12/02/gals-hit-the-streets-as-okinawas-red-lights-dim/

Mr Happy Feet
12-07-10, 09:41
If anyone is curious about JAM I checked it out this week. Overall, it is as good as any mat-based rub and tug joint. Do-E was my girl. A cute young Oki from Naha, great hands, nice attitude, no fuss about touching, but I did not try any penetrating yet. No attempt at an upsale. One thing I didn't like was the small two-chair waiting room-zero privacy. I took the 30 minute option for 6K, but might go for more in the future. I did not find dedicated parking, but there are pay lots nearby.

Anyone try Harem? Apparently, you can have a drink while you wait.

MHF

Subzero240
12-08-10, 10:54
Did a midnight drive through yoshi and there were women everywhere. Most of the lights were dimmer than usual but at least thirty of them some young and some middle aged. On some street there were more women than men. I've been by about 6 times over the past month and this was the most active I've seen it. I'm going back by again tonight.

Usc1861
12-21-10, 07:47
So. It seems I've been cured of the yellow fever. Any eastern european providers on this island? I just came from Singapore, and I wish it was that easy to get outcall on Oki.

Aruff
12-21-10, 15:37
I've been to JAM too. This was my first mat experience. Overall, it was good. I was grabbing on her butt a lot and she seemed to like it. I busted my nut from a HJ. That was about it. I might go back. Do you know of any other easy to get to places that do the slip and slide on the mat w / happy ending?

Aruff
12-21-10, 15:40
Yes, this is freaky but. Does anybody know where any SM clubs or where I can't get those services in Okinawa?

Lenience
12-22-10, 01:24
Yes, this is freaky but. Does anybody know where any SM clubs or where I can't get those services in Okinawa?Just about any USMC NCO will be happy to help you.

Mikeoki99
12-24-10, 05:31
Yes, this is freaky but. Does anybody know where any SM clubs or where I can't get those services in Okinawa?Try Southern Cross:

http://www.japan-escort.net/detail_list_ky-ok_en_southern-cross.html

Subzero240
12-28-10, 15:15
Has anyone tried Lexus?

Anything new or good there?

Mawfia
12-28-10, 16:11
I read in a couple of posts here about delivery health but the only place I know of is FeriFeri.

First time I tried FeriFeri they sent a girl sub par from what I could have picked up from a club without paying so I sent her back. Second time was recently, and they had one girl on the schedule that spoke english but said she was unavailable during the time she was supposedly working. I only know a little bit of japanese but I can request a girl, time, negotiate price, and give my address. What exactly are they looking for in terms of customers? I dunno maybe I should give up on FeriFeri. Anyone have any good experiences with them?

Any Delivery Health spots gaijin friendly actually worth the money? Basicaly my opinion is if I'm paying for it she better be than what I would normally have access.

Blarg Honk
12-30-10, 09:15
Oh boy,

Took my first trip down to Tsuji today, and what a trip it was. Molric's directions were SPOT ON, so props to Mol for that. However, when I got there, it was hardly a neon sign pointing the way. I drove around for a bit, but since it was raining, the touts weren't exactly lining the streets. I pretty much stopped at the first place I saw that had someone actively watching the street, a place called Nostalgia. Went in, picked my time, and was immediately ushered (after parking) to a different building, which I didn't catch the name of. From there, I picked my poison, and a few minutes later, was sent around the corner to meet my lady. And whadayaknow, it's none other than out thread-famous Hinano, tattoos and all. I find this especially funny since the picture I "chose" had a woman with zero tattoos. : D She was actually surprised when I told her that I read about her online, and I soon found out why so many on here talked so highly of her. The best part? We exchanged email addresses, so I'm hoping I made a good enough impression to warrant a little something else down the line. Got to love it when your instincts end up steering you so well.

Brian24
12-30-10, 10:36
Anybody try the place "Harem" close to Tommy China? How about the one next to Deja Vu on BC street? Lastly the one called "Heart" inside the mall area.

GroundCrew
12-30-10, 14:59
Okay, so all that construction up at yoshi during the day is kinda irritating. Can't wait till all of it is over. On the good side is that other shops that are usually closed is actually opened with new faces.

Got to tell this story. So I was walking around at the five-way and heard this horrible sound like someone was killing their dog. Went on for about 30 seconds. It sounded like it was coming from that red brick building at the dirt pay lot near the 5-way. Anyways, the noise stops and I start window shopping. So after wondering for a while, I turn the corner by the dirt lot and I see two dogs with their asses touching. As I get closer, I can see that they are actually attached to each other and struggling to walk in opposite directions. Now I'm curious and I see that they are attached by their balls. Someone tied their balls together. Ah, so that is what all the noise was about. Kinda brutal.

Japluv
01-01-11, 12:55
Can anyone give me directions to places near gate 2?

Morphize
01-02-11, 00:23
Can anyone give me directions to places near gate 2?RTFF, or get a copy of Japan update. All the wanky-spanky rub-and-tugs are listed with maps.

Skeetm
01-02-11, 10:11
Happy New Year Fellow Mongers,

It's good to see such activity here. I to wish to comment on Splash as well. I have been there three times now, two during day light hours and once late night after midnight. During the day time visits I had the same provider, late 30's great service, great english skills. During my nighttime playtime I had a younger provider mid 20's and thick, usually not my type but the BBBJCIM swallow was awesome. Sorry I don't remember the names, the daytime provider gave me her name and number but I lost it cleaning my pockets out. (need to return this year. Also I wanted to note that both the front door workers had reasonable English skills.

Oasis. Nice rub and tug, young girls, limited english but very helpful. I liked it, will probably become a regular there.

Question / Directions. C Cove and King Spa can I get a general area of where they are? I tried to use google maps and their landmarks in the addy but could not find.

Info for first times who are a little lazy to read the post here. If you are not satisfied with the selection they give you, you can ask for another girl. I had one guy walk me between two different soapies. Of course I paid more for the second girl then the first, but she was hot. So if you don't like what you see ask for another. Also learn a few Japanese words. Thin, young, new, big (with your hands near your chest) , always worked for me. Also check out the 'Trendy mag' It will give you an idea on price and times. And remember always TOFTT and report back.

Skeet

Morphize
01-02-11, 14:52

Question / Directions. C Cove and King Spa can I get a general area of where they are? I tried to use google maps and their landmarks in the addy but could not find.

SkeetC-Clove. Hwy 85 & 75 junction, take highway 75 North towards Courtney. Pass orange Autobacs sign on left. Next traffic light and it's on the corner next to a ramen place. Parking is on the side of the building or use Autobacs parking in rear.

Morphize
01-03-11, 15:57
Anybody try the place "Harem" close to Tommy China? How about the one next to Deja Vu on BC street? Lastly the one called "Heart" inside the mall area.Thanks for the good info on new places. They're springing up all over. An effort should be made to scout these for ex-yoshi girls and see what it turns up.

Complete
01-04-11, 21:06

It's good to see such activity here. I to wish to comment on Splash as well. I have been there three times now, two during day light hours and once late night after midnight. During the day time visits I had the same provider, late 30's great service, great english skills. During my nighttime playtime I had a younger provider mid 20's and thick, usually not my type but the BBBJCIM swallow was awesome. Sorry I don't remember the names, the daytime provider gave me her name and number but I lost it cleaning my pockets out. (need to return this year. Also I wanted to note that both the front door workers had reasonable English skills.

Oasis. Nice rub and tug, young girls, limited english but very helpful. I liked it, will probably become a regular there.

Info for first times who are a little lazy to read the post here. If you are not satisfied with the selection they give you, you can ask for another girl. I had one guy walk me between two different soapies. Of course I paid more for the second girl then the first, but she was hot. So if you don't like what you see ask for another. Also learn a few Japanese words. Thin, young, new, big (with your hands near your chest) , always worked for me. Also check out the 'Trendy mag' It will give you an idea on price and times. And remember always TOFTT and report back.

SkeetWhere is Splash at? I'm new here but I can figure out with decent directions. Also, are these Spas and Soapies open around the times between 4am and 2pm?

Morphize
01-05-11, 09:16
Anybody try the place "Harem" close to Tommy China? How about the one next to Deja Vu on BC street? Lastly the one called "Heart" inside the mall area.Harem is nice, went last night. One of the girls from C-Clove, Maya, works there now.

Morphize
01-05-11, 09:18

SkeetDaytime provider's name is Nami. Great lady.

Morphize
01-05-11, 09:21
Where is Splash at? I'm new here but I can figure out with decent directions. Also, are these Spas and Soapies open around the times between 4am and 2pm?For directions, read the forum, it's been covered multiple times. 24X7X365 open for soaps. Some rub-and-tug open till 3AM and back open at noon.

LastLevel
01-07-11, 19:25
I have scoured the forums but I haven't been able to find exactly what I have been looking for.

Does anyone know where I can get a good BBBJ / CIM or FS on incall or outcall. I read that there used to be a few service providers about, but the information on the forums isn't good anymore. Just wondering if anyone is willing to hook me up with a contact. PM me of course, discretion is a must.

Morphize
01-08-11, 00:01
I have scoured the forums but I haven't been able to find exactly what I have been looking for.

Does anyone know where I can get a good BBBJ / CIM or FS on incall or outcall. I read that there used to be a few service providers about, but the information on the forums isn't good anymore. Just wondering if anyone is willing to hook me up with a contact. PM me of course, discretion is a must. Hell, a soapy will get you all that and more.

Lenience
01-08-11, 08:28
Hell, a soapy will get you all that and more.Mr Level needs a new scouring pad methinks. Island is swarming with FS providers. He might have to look a little harder for the BBJCIM, but there are definitely ones who will oblige.

Read again, and then get out and do it. No hassles here if you are not a total AH.

LastLevel
01-08-11, 14:09
hell, a soapy will get you all that and more.well, i was looking for the bbbjcim+/fs particularly with incall and outcall option. i have not been to the soaps yet, but i have done a fair amount of research. i just wanted to know if there was another option. i only inquired because much older posts had information about a few service providers such as the one i am requesting.

also, does anyone have info on any bbbjcim providers in yoshihara that are still up and running. other posts lead me to believe that the majority of these are no longer about.

on to my report.

-

introduction:

pulled the service providers contact information off the forums. goest by boa and reka. she was helpful and straight forward. the number given is to a pre paid phone and she called back promptly from her real phone. all information on her services and prices were given without asking. she also indicated that she does not do full service or bj.

details:

mid 20s, she was shorter. asain, but looked mixed with something. probably phil, though i could be wrong. she spoke fluent english and japanese. her hair was long and dyed blond. her body was excellent, particularly her breasts and nipples. very nice. she looked better in person that her pictures.

business:

i opted to shower first but was given the option, it did not effect my time. she was stripped by the time i exited the shower. time and price were negotiated then, and payment was requested up front. the quality of massage was above average. the tug job was good but unenthusiastic. touching and groping was allowed. when pressed for 'more' she declined politely and reiterated that she does not do full service etc, even at the prospect of more money. she didn't seem to care when time ran over.

overall:

it was a good experience but i will not be a return customer. if you want a change of speed from the normal gentlemens' spas and parlors then i would recomend this. but in retrospect, it hardly seems worth it considering that she wouldn't budge on her price or what she provided. beautiful girl, but no thanks.

information:

zero eight zero, thirty seven fifty, thirty two seventy five.

rekarose at live dot jp.

10, 000y. 30 minute massage / sensual massage.

15, 000y. 1 hour massage / sensual massage.

notes:

call or text. but if she asks you or presses to find out how you got her contact information. just say you got it off craigs list before it was taken down. pepare a story about why you saved the number and didn't call right away etc. no need to spook her and have her changing her contact information on the community eh.

Brian24
01-10-11, 07:28
Harem is nice, went last night. One of the girls from C-Clove, Maya, works there now.So full service or rub and tug?

Morphize
01-10-11, 08:55
So full service or rub and tug?Just a rub-tug.

Mtodd69
01-13-11, 13:34
Ok my first post on Okinawa. Before you read below message yes I been to must of the FS& BBG for to much money!

First it is true pussy is cost to much?

So I received some good advise from a old head my uncle shirt. He loves pussy's! And retired from the Air Force all world monger!

He told me to volunteer at the local university give English class and American customs for free!

Well it worked I have had my way with two students and the cost is time and star bucks! Also love hotel Tropicana!

Sorry I will try to get them with all there cloth off. Pic of Shoko!

Morphize
01-13-11, 23:31
Ok my first post on Okinawa. Before you read below message yes I been to must of the FS& BBG for to much money!

First it is true pussy is cost to much?

So I received some good advise from a old head my uncle shirt. He loves pussy's! And retired from the Air Force all world monger!

He told me to volunteer at the local university give English class and American customs for free!

Well it worked I have had my way with two students and the cost is time and star bucks! Also love hotel Tropicana!

Sorry I will try to get them with all there cloth off. Pic of Shoko! That's not a "Shoko", that's an LBFM, a Filipina, not even a half Japanese. That's also not Tropicana as near as I can tell. The amenities (shampoo, etc) are the travel size that you find in hotels, the bathtub is shallow western style, not a Japanese one. The bags hanging on the door look like summer beach bags, not what would be carried in winter here. I am also pretty sure that Tropicana doesn't give that many towels. This is a pic from a full length mirror on the back of the door opposite a sink in a bathroom; pretty sure Tropicana doesn't have that. Western style light switches next to the door in the reflection; does Tropicana have that? Full size shampoo (or whatever) bottle on the counter isn't a hotel type. Lastly, the dead giveaway. No way would a local girl from here be wearing sandals inside the room, let alone the bathroom and in the dead of winter.

It looks alot like a duck to me. I'm just sayin'. Good idea, good thought, did you upload the wrong pic by chance?

Lenience
01-14-11, 12:44
That's not a "Shoko", that's an LBFM, a Filipina, not even a half Japanese. That's also not Tropicana as near as I can tell. The amenities (shampoo, etc) are the travel size that you find in hotels, the bathtub is shallow western style, not a Japanese one. The bags hanging on the door look like summer beach bags, not what would be carried in winter here. I am also pretty sure that Tropicana doesn't give that many towels. This is a pic from a full length mirror on the back of the door opposite a sink in a bathroom; pretty sure Tropicana doesn't have that. Western style light switches next to the door in the reflection; does Tropicana have that? Full size shampoo (or whatever) bottle on the counter isn't a hotel type. Lastly, the dead giveaway. No way would a local girl from here be wearing sandals inside the room, let alone the bathroom and in the dead of winter.

It looks alot like a duck to me. I'm just sayin'. Good idea, good thought, did you upload the wrong pic by chance? Nice detective work, Morph. I think Mr Todd should get back to his "English" teaching and try again.

Sukebetaichou82
01-14-11, 15:40
Made a pit-stop through yoshi today.

Seems as thought there is a lot of construction going on which I found funny cause all the johns are still on patrol.

Anyway seems like the day-time is the time to go, most of the younger girls are out and are more willing to "serubisu" the gaijin.

Ended up hooking up this chick name kyoko, small little twig of a thing from the mainland covered BJ followed by whatever position I chose, I prefer one of these weird karma sutra positions that always seems to work on J-girls, plus it allows for me to use my hands more freely. You enter perpendicular to the girl, you'll figure it out

Honestly though I prefer deli heal cause its like getting va-jay jay delivered to your house like a pizza. Hot and ready to get busy

Usc1861
01-16-11, 06:34
I've used feriferi a couple times with mixed results and never the full deal. Any pointers or recommended providers?

Made a pit-stop through yoshi today.

Seems as thought there is a lot of construction going on which I found funny cause all the johns are still on patrol.

Anyway seems like the day-time is the time to go, most of the younger girls are out and are more willing to "serubisu" the gaijin.

Ended up hooking up this chick name kyoko, small little twig of a thing from the mainland covered BJ followed by whatever position I chose, I prefer one of these weird karma sutra positions that always seems to work on J-girls, plus it allows for me to use my hands more freely. You enter perpendicular to the girl, you'll figure it out

Honestly though I prefer deli heal cause its like getting va-jay jay delivered to your house like a pizza. Hot and ready to get busy

Sukebetaichou82
01-17-11, 01:16
I've used feriferi a couple times with mixed results and never the full deal. Any pointers or recommended providers?It really depends on the girl. Most of these girls are already pretty freaky you just got to get the right one.

Nicole83
01-18-11, 10:49
It really depends on the girl. Most of these girls are already pretty freaky you just got to get the right one.I'm here in Oki for a few days, I don't know the area at all but I want to sample some of the island's poon before I leave. I do not speak any Japanese but would like some help on finding some FS. I've read through this entire forum but it seems like things have changed from the time this forum started up until now. Also, does anyone have any information on Annex, right outside Futenma?

FastMetalBike
01-19-11, 01:39
Ran thru yoshi the other night in the rain. Most everybody was closed. Got in with an older woman maybe early 30's. Great body perky tits and a pleasently taught ass. Many tattoos down her back and sides very sexy koi fish with a little tribal target on her back. Standard rate, would highly recommend good FS but wouldn't get on top. Couldn't tell you how to get there tho just look out for the Hello, kitty freak show once you get in the room haha.

Mr Happy Feet
01-20-11, 09:19
It really depends on the girl. Most of these girls are already pretty freaky you just got to get the right one.I picked up a Trendy Magazine from Lawsons and noticed several new Delivery providers some lower rates and the new Relaxation joints are listed too. I have used Feri before and I posted. If I had the time and desire I would start calling the other Delivery places during the early evening hours until someone with basic English answered.

Anybody see the Relaxation Massage place in Yoshi near the pay lot? Island Massage. It is just a rub / tug place, but there is familiar girl working the front desk. She has the little diamond stud on the side of her nose, and the swashtika tattoo on her ankle. Her English is okay and she explained that all the Americans are asking about FS, but it is not an option. Not even for an old regular.

Have Fun / Be Safe

Morphize
01-20-11, 23:28
Anybody see the Relaxation Massage place in Yoshi near the pay lot? Island Massage. It is just a rub / tug place, but there is familiar girl working the front desk. She has the little diamond stud on the side of her nose, and the swashtika tattoo on her ankle. Her English is okay and she explained that all the Americans are asking about FS, but it is not an option. Not even for an old regular.Wow, that's like taking sand to the beach; a rub and tug in Tsuji will be next.

Morphize
01-28-11, 11:59
stopped in today; place is an accident waiting to happen. normal metal tables on wet tile floor. electric cord running up and under the plastic sheet to a heat pad on the table. uncomfortable as fuck. minimally skilled, petite twig but pot-bellied, flat chested therapist with a nices short skirt / one piece. short enough to see a swimsuit looking thing in pink sporting this ridiculous moose knuckle (camel-toe's ugly older sister). half ass massage, half ass happy ending. back to the electrical thing.

plugged into an extension cord laying in the water right there in the tile floor area, wrapped in a thin sheen of electrical tape, like one wrap. 2 conductor, ungrounded, plugged into typical okinawan half-assed wiring. somebody's going to get electrocuted or worse busting a nut.

avoid like an std.

King Dngalng
02-07-11, 05:20
I've been doing some investigating lately and have come across a couple of tall buildings with lots of signs posted on the outsides, names of bars I assume. Occasionally there will be some semi well dressed men in the street near these buildings. Upon trying to enter, they will tell you that it is Japanese only. I've asked a few japanese bartenders and they have told me that they are snacks. These snacks are very intriguing to me and have only left me curious.

Does anyone know how they operate (what goes on once you get inside) and which ones will let foreigners in?

Japanguy
02-07-11, 10:15
I've been doing some investigating lately and have come across a couple of tall buildings with lots of signs posted on the outsides, names of bars I assume. Occasionally there will be some semi well dressed men in the street near these buildings. Upon trying to enter, they will tell you that it is Japanese only. I've asked a few japanese bartenders and they have told me that they are snacks. These snacks are very intriguing to me and have only left me curious.

Does anyone know how they operate (what goes on once you get inside) and which ones will let foreigners in?

Typically you are greeted by an aging beauty. You will be served a small snack, which could be as simple as a piece of apple. There will be no menu or price list. While you are drinking watered down whiskey the hostess will pretend to be extremely interested in everything you have to say. A younger lady wearing a cocktail dress or kimono with absolutely no class might flutter in. While you would normally not look at her twice she will be the centre of attention.You may be randomly served more snacks which are treated lovingly as if they are some sort of fine delicacy when if fact they are a bunch of crap - like a hand full of potato chips on a paper napkin or some home made pickle made from an unidentifiable vegetable.

When you get up to leave the hostess will give you a slip of paper with a number on it. This is not her phone number, it's the bill. Consider yourself lucky if you escape for only 5, 000 yen for a piece of apple and two watered down whiskeys.

Lenience
02-07-11, 14:12
Consider yourself lucky if you escape for only 5, 000 yen for a piece of apple and two watered down whiskeys.Pretty good description, but there are considerable variations. For example, I did actually get a handjob once but it took a lot of drinkies and 1000-yen notes. That was the good night. I also once got a case of food poisoning from some tempura that had been sitting around too long.

Never go to ones I don't know anymore. I'm just not curious enough

Morphize
02-07-11, 15:10
Pretty good description, but there are considerable variations. For example, I did actually get a handjob once but it took a lot of drinkies and 1000-yen notes. That was the good night. I also once got a case of food poisoning from some tempura that had been sitting around too long.

Never go to ones I don't know anymore. I'm just not curious enoughHad a friend of a friend that worked in one. She basically is there to keep the conversation and the drinks flowing. If you are into studying people; it can be a good source of material in just how real a faked interest can look. This girl, (who's sitting on a goldmine with a fantastic ass) is late 30's and can't find a man to make her happy. Occupational hazard of too many years in the biz; she gets close, draws line and pushes away. Bad, since she's only getting better looking IMO and not really a dummy either. She'd be a fun hookup since she's one of ex-wifey's friends.

ALK1234
02-10-11, 05:51
Waiting for the picture to come back. Trying to see if I can get anything off craigslist personals too.

http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ths/2177246261.html

Skeetm
02-10-11, 09:21
Waiting for the picture to come back. Trying to see if I can get anything off craigslist personals too.

http://okinawa.craigslist.jp/ths/2177246261.htmlYou're right. No FS. I heard on here that she is average. Better luck going to one of the "men's spas". Research past post, you'll see.

ALK1234
02-10-11, 14:29
You're right. No FS. I heard on here that she is average. Better luck going to one of the "men's spas". Research past post, you'll see.Her name is Reka and in the picture she sent me, she was frickin hot as hell. Maybe it's a fake picture. Don't think I can post it because I don't have a subscription.

ALK1234
02-11-11, 13:13
Went to soapland in Naha for the first time. It wasn't what I expected it to be. The girl I was with wasn't hot, she was chubby and didn't shave. Blegh. She didn't want me to finger her and she didn't want to kiss. I'm kinda scared she has something because of that. Anyone know how they employ these women? Do they get STD checks annually or not at all? Oh, the soapy was called president. I wouldn't go there again, I was hoping to get a menu, but once I got sucked into that place I felt rude if I was to back out.

Skeetm
02-11-11, 14:39
her name is reka and in the picture she sent me, she was frickin hot as hell. maybe it's a fake picture. don't think i can post it because i don't have a subscription.pulled this from back in january and there are more post about the service ..... my only concern is 15,000 yen is a bit high for a rub and tug. there are plenty of place around okinawa and naha that's a lot cheaper.
" pulled the service providers contact information off the forums. goest by boa and reka. she was helpful and straight forward. the number given is to a pre paid phone and she called back promptly from her real phone. all information on her services and prices were given without asking. she also indicated that she does not do full service or bj.

details:

mid 20s, she was shorter. asain, but looked mixed with something. probably phil, though i could be wrong. she spoke fluent english and japanese. her hair was long and dyed blond. her body was excellent, particularly her breasts and nipples. very nice. she looked better in person that her pictures.

business:

i opted to shower first but was given the option, it did not effect my time. she was stripped by the time i exited the shower. time and price were negotiated then, and payment was requested up front. the quality of massage was above average. the tug job was good but unenthusiastic. touching and groping was allowed. when pressed for 'more' she declined politely and reiterated that she does not do full service etc, even at the prospect of more money. she didn't seem to care when time ran over.

overall:

it was a good experience but i will not be a return customer. if you want a change of speed from the normal gentlemens' spas and parlors then i would recomend this. but in retrospect, it hardly seems worth it considering that she wouldn't budge on her price or what she provided. beautiful girl, but no thanks."

Morphize
02-12-11, 09:55
Went to soapland in Naha for the first time. It wasn't what I expected it to be. The girl I was with wasn't hot, she was chubby and didn't shave. Blegh. She didn't want me to finger her and she didn't want to kiss. I'm kinda scared she has something because of that. Anyone know how they employ these women? Do they get STD checks annually or not at all? Oh, the soapy was called president. I wouldn't go there again, I was hoping to get a menu, but once I got sucked into that place I felt rude if I was to back out.I wouldn't worry too much. It's high pressure down there and not rude. If you don't like what you see behind the curtain, say no, and make them find you what you want.

The finger. Some will tolerate it, some like it and some are no, they don't want it. The kiss. Well, if you can account for where her mouth has been, go for it. If not, just remember that a kiss for many of them is far more intimate than the mechanical servicing that they are there to provide. Avoid "Alice" for the same type of thing. Southern Cross, Splash and the ones down near it all have a good selection depending on the time of the day. There are some mid-30's pros that are all about good service and if you can deal with the mid-30's thing; you're setting yourself up for some real fun. Each has his prefrence though.

Subzero240
02-17-11, 11:47
Here is Reka's personal massage site. http://massageisyourchoice.webs.com/ And here is the pic she sends. She says on nights she doesn't do massages, she works at that Soul strip club on gate 2 street. I might head down there tonight and take a look. She doesn't do FS or BJ, just HJ and "deep tissue" massage. She seems hot enough to do what ever she want and make a lot of money doing it.

But in the end, I'll probably take Skeetm's advice and just go for the real thing and not bother with just another massage.

Morphize
02-17-11, 12:17
Here is Reka's personal massage site.

http://massageisyourchoice.webs.com/

And here is the pic she sends. She says on nights she doesn't do massages, she works at that Soul strip club on gate 2 street. I might head down there tonight and take a look. She doesn't do FS or BJ, just HJ and "deep tissue" massage. She seems hot enough to do what ever she want and make a lot of money doing it.

But in the end, I'll probably take Skeetm's advice and just go for the real thing and not bother with just another massage.That don't look like anything I'd wana be in. She's something that if yeah, nothin else was around, I might walk up to, but the blond thing and the meatbaggy lookin' sag to her tits in the photo, I'd be disappointed. More of this may be the reviews of her to date; but combined, it's nothing I'd aspire to get into.

Mr Happy Feet
02-18-11, 10:30
That don't look like anything I'd wana be in. She's something that if yeah, nothin else was around, I might walk up to, but the blond thing and the meatbaggy lookin' sag to her tits in the photo, I'd be disappointed. More of this may be the reviews of her to date; but combined, it's nothing I'd aspire to get into.That is an old picture, but she still has a great body-Japanese bread but American fed. I got with her three years ago when she was a bit more open. No complaints.

Roland1551
02-18-11, 11:09
Hello,

So I'm currently in Okinawa visiting family, and thought I might try my luck here. Reading through the forums it seems like there's a lot of options, and the soaplands in Tsuji sound good, but my problem is that I don't have a car or a surplus of money with which to take a taxi. I'm staying in a hotel near Koza Music Center, by Kadena base. Is there any option close by? Any reccomendations would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone know of any adult shops around?

Kajos
02-18-11, 17:08
Posted about this girl a while back.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?977-Tokyo&p=758274#post758274

Here is Reka's personal massage site.

http://massageisyourchoice.webs.com/

And here is the pic she sends. She says on nights she doesn't do massages, she works at that Soul strip club on gate 2 street. I might head down there tonight and take a look. She doesn't do FS or BJ, just HJ and "deep tissue" massage. She seems hot enough to do what ever she want and make a lot of money doing it.

But in the end, I'll probably take Skeetm's advice and just go for the real thing and not bother with just another massage.

Sukebetaichou82
02-20-11, 08:19
Hello,

So I'm currently in Okinawa visiting family, and thought I might try my luck here. Reading through the forums it seems like there's a lot of options, and the soaplands in Tsuji sound good, but my problem is that I don't have a car or a surplus of money with which to take a taxi. I'm staying in a hotel near Koza Music Center, by Kadena base. Is there any option close by? Any reccomendations would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone know of any adult shops around?Just walk out gate two and it will be on your left, in the same parking lot as the Altecca (or whatever its called)

B and C street has some strip clubs and juice bars, I suggest walking into the place that has that particular perfume and sex smell to it

Sake Joe
02-20-11, 13:27
A very quick update from the lobby computer at my Naha hotel.

Last night, I slipped out to the Sakai Machi booths. Asked a taxi driver and he recommended here for short-time. Real warren of bars and shadey characters maybe 10 minutes from Kokusai (International) Street.

Lots of women out at 11pm. Most of the the same age range as Kawasaki. But for half the price. Got to love this island. Paid 5k for Naomi (is that a Japanese name?) who said she was from Osaka. Great BBJ to start, then doggy and missionary.

After the trouble in Isezaki-Cho, I decided not to push my luck. So I ended finishing back (pardon the pun) in doggy. Fun time. And a nice way to end the day.

Lenience
02-21-11, 01:31
After the trouble in Isezaki-Cho, I decided not to push my luck. So I ended finishing back (pardon the pun) in doggy. Fun time. And a nice way to end the day.You were smart to get away from there. You probably didn't know that there was a fire that started in one of the "ryokan" booths in December and took 2 lives (it's been demolished now). It was reported that there had been foreigners around the shop that burned. There are "watchers" at the market entrance and a cop shop around the corner. I wouldn't think about going there for a few months unless you have an overpowering urge to do a grandmother.

Nvslim
02-21-11, 11:51
Hi Guys,

Things have sure changed from when I was stationed at Kadena AB in 1985-86.

Back then we had very few choices. A couple of small bars with back rooms and "Whisper Alley." Mostly older women and the odd grandmother with no teeth that did great BJs.

Being a single E-6 with money to burn, I headed south to the P. I. Every chance I got. Catching a hop only cost $10. 00 each way. San Miguel was 50 cents a bottle (25 cents happy hour) and bar fines were $12. 00.

Have fun and stay safe,

Slim

Aruff
02-23-11, 09:38
I saw the ad in Japan Update for Harem. It states its a bar and a tug parlor. Has anyone checked this place out?

Good Hunting Gentlemen.

Morphize
02-24-11, 12:15
I saw the ad in Japan Update for Harem. It states its a bar and a tug parlor. Has anyone checked this place out?

Good Hunting Gentlemen.I have. GTG!

Lenience
02-24-11, 12:41

Good Hunting Gentlemen. Any place advertising in JU is going to be pretty tame. Everyone concerned knows that SOFA personnel (including dependents) are their main readers.

Aruff
02-28-11, 14:28
I went to Harem and not really much to tell. Ok massage and ok HJ. Really nice facility. If you are into that. The chick was older and really didn't speak much English. Not like I care. I would of preferred one of the bartenders give me the massage. But. I could of gotten the same service for cheaper somewhere else.

Mudblood84
03-06-11, 05:30
Just came back from a year long deployment and figured I would go to Yoshi for a quick fix. Noticed everything is closed, so I headed back to my house and checked the forums. I'm assuming both Yoshi and Maehara are closing up shop. Is this the end of red light districts in Oki? Short of delivery health and Tsuji. Which isn't much of a option because I hardly speak any japanese, I am at a lost on where to go now.

Morphize
03-06-11, 12:41
Just came back from a year long deployment and figured I would go to Yoshi for a quick fix. Noticed everything is closed, so I headed back to my house and checked the forums. I'm assuming both Yoshi and Maehara are closing up shop. Is this the end of red light districts in Oki? Short of delivery health and Tsuji. Which isn't much of a option because I hardly speak any japanese, I am at a lost on where to go now.Tsuji requires no Japanese. Splash is good to go; ladies will ask what you want, hand gestures totally ok. Young, slim, tall, short, big, small. All of these words will work.

Mr Happy Feet
03-08-11, 10:58
Just came back from a year long deployment and figured I would go to Yoshi for a quick fix. Noticed everything is closed, so I headed back to my house and checked the forums. I'm assuming both Yoshi and Maehara are closing up shop. Is this the end of red light districts in Oki? Short of delivery health and Tsuji. Which isn't much of a option because I hardly speak any japanese, I am at a lost on where to go now.Your can still find several girls during the daylight hours-between 10am. 4pm. I visited June at New York yesterday and there were at least 4 others available-not grandmothers either.

Mudblood84
03-10-11, 09:36
Your can still find several girls during the daylight hours-between 10am. 4pm. I visited June at New York yesterday and there were at least 4 others available-not grandmothers either.Really? They must have been further up the hill, unfortunately I am usually working at that time, but I appreciate the heads up. I have been thinking about the possibility of delivery health as well, since its a drive from awase to tsuji, but need to do more research on that.

FreshToDeath
03-12-11, 04:00
Ok I'm new to the island and decided to check out the tsuji area after reading about it on here. I guess its the best option for pleasure seekers at this point. Anyways I have seen the name Splash come up alot here so I tried my luck there after doing a few laps around the area scoping out the different soaplands. I had many touts approach me but I just waved and kept driving til I found Splash. Mama san and the door man guided me where to park and escorted me into their waiting room where I told them that I wanted a "young" girl. The first girl they tried to show me was a huge wildebeast! I promptly rejected her and politely asked for another girl, the next girl that came down was a lady in her mid to late 30s and not a looker so I rejected her aswell and asked for another one. Once in the waiting room I repeated that I wanted a young girl, but I said it in English, in hindsight I think I should have used japanese to describe what I wanted. Anyways after the 2nd rejection I was walked over to the pplace next door, I forget the name but it has the word Star in it. The first girl they showed me was petite and had very large breasts, but she was definately not what I would call young, about mid 30s. I didn't want to reject for a third time so I just went with it. The pressure to accept who they offer you is a lot more that I thought it would be, next time I will have stronger will and just reject til I find a stunner that my money deserves. I paid cash (thanks for whoever suggested US dollars, the 1:100Y was definately a good deal) Anyways my providers name was Haruka, a local girl according to her, she spoke a little english so we had some small talk while we undressed. After the shower I went into the tub, she didn't come in, next I went to the mat where she just rubbed her body against me for a few minutes, before she suggested we move to the bed. This was my first time ever on the oil mat so I have nothing else to compare it to but it wasnt anything mind blowing, I guess she just didn't have "mat skills" Once on the bed I layed down while she started to go down on me, she teased for a bit before busting out a condom and give me some covered head (I thought soaps do no cover BJ? Do I have to ask for it up front or just ask the girl, or is it the girls preference?) which was uninspired. After about 2 minutes of that nonsense she just got up and straddled me, I wanted more but I don't know the flow of things so I just went along with it. She wasnt tight at also I was disappointed by that. She didn't do much while she was on top, no riding, no reverse cowgirl, just sort of sitting there, I turned her over and got on top and did my thing. She sounded like she was enjoying it but she looked pretty much lifeless. A lousy lay overall. I wanted to cim or facial but I didn't know how to ask or if that was part of the deal so I just busted inside the condom. My hour wasnt up but it seemed like after I busted she wanted me to get dressed and bounce, I figured maybe a massage was in order to finish off the time, nope. I got dressed walked out and drove home pretty much unimpressed with my first soapland experience.

Can any of you tsuji mongers help a guy out and answer a few things:

1. Is bare BJ standard or do you have to order the higher priced packages (longer)

2. What are the names of the gaijin friendly soaps with the prettiest and youngest girls?

3. Is facial or CIM standard fare or pay extra?

Oh yeah I'm definately interested in delivery health, I picked up the 'Trendy' magazine at a lawsons, but all it had was product reviews, nothing that said delivery health, did I get the wrong one? Can someone who had recently tried out one of these chime in with some tips and or reviews? The ones listed on trek-ishi look so promising but I don't want to pay for a girl to come over onlyto find out theres no touching, no vag intercourse etc.

On a side note, where would be the best place to go for picking up local girls. I tried a dance club in kokusai but it was a sausage fest. Anyone want to share some good hunting grounds?

Thanks

Mr Happy Feet
03-12-11, 06:44
Really? They must have been further up the hill, unfortunately I am usually working at that time, but I appreciate the heads up. I have been thinking about the possibility of delivery health as well, since its a drive from awase to tsuji, but need to do more research on that.Right. Go up the hill to what is called the five way intersection. (to the left is the dirt pay lot) At that intersection is a tall yellow building. Two nice girls work there. Try Kai if you can get out for a long lunch or right after work.

Mudblood84
03-12-11, 07:12
Right. Go up the hill to what is called the five way intersection. (to the left is the dirt pay lot) At that intersection is a tall yellow building. Two nice girls work there. Try Kai if you can get out for a long lunch or right after work.Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look around there and check it out!

StWalkinCheetah
03-13-11, 11:02

1. Is bare BJ standard or do you have to order the higher priced packages (longer)

2. What are the names of the gaijin friendly soaps with the prettiest and youngest girls?

3. Is facial or CIM standard fare or pay extra? Depends on where you go. I was at a place that required extra duckets for the BBBJ and CIM but at Southern Cross, it seems to be the the norm. However, though the customer service is pretty good at Southern Cross, the girls are usually thicker and older than I prefer. I stopped going there quite a while ago because I always seemed to end up with the same girl. I am usually way to lazy to bargain or reject anyoe these days.

I don't even bother looking at the pictures anymore since whatever pictures you look at don't seem to be the girls who gives you the business.

Lenience
03-13-11, 11:07
Ok I'm new to the island and decided to check out the tsuji area after reading about it on here. I guess its the best option for pleasure seekers at this point. A lousy lay overall. I wanted to cim or facial but I didn't know how to ask or if that was part of the deal so I just busted inside the condom. My hour wasnt up but it seemed like after I busted she wanted me to get dressed and bounce, I figured maybe a massage was in order to finish off the time, nope. I got dressed walked out and drove home pretty much unimpressed with my first soapland experience.

3. Is facial or CIM standard fare or pay extra?

Oh yeah I'm definately interested in delivery health, I picked up the 'Trendy' magazine at a lawsons, but all it had was product reviews, nothing that said delivery health, did I get the wrong one? Can someone who had recently tried out one of these chime in with some tips and or reviews? The ones listed on trek-ishi look so promising but I don't want to pay for a girl to come over onlyto find out theres no touching, no vag intercourse etc.

On a side note, where would be the best place to go for picking up local girls. I tried a dance club in kokusai but it was a sausage fest. Anyone want to share some good hunting grounds?

ThanksWhat's a sausage fest? That sounds baaaad.

Yes, you picked up the wrong Trendy! Look in the magazine section with a lot of bare flesh on the covers. They have a page or 2 in the back with prices and discounts for some of the soapies, as well as adverts for every derihesu place on the island. All in Nihongo of course.

As for the soaplands, I'm no expert, but I think you just need to keep looking and asking for what you want (in Japanese). They need the money as much as you need the sex, so it's a free market. Sometimes you can find better choices in the daytime.

BBBJ / CIM is getting harder to find because of health concerns esp. Foreigners. I doubt if you can get it by paying more, but it will be good language practice to inquire.

Morphize
03-14-11, 13:31
The first girl they tried to show me was a huge wildebeast! I promptly rejected her and politely asked for another girl, the next girl that came down was a lady in her mid to late 30s and not a looker so I rejected her aswell and asked for another one. Once in the waiting room I repeated that I wanted a young girl, but I said it in English, in hindsight I think I should have used japanese to describe what I wanted. Anyways after the 2nd rejection I was walked over to the pplace next door, I forget the name but it has the word Star in it. The first girl they showed me was petite and had very large breasts, but she was definately not what I would call young, about mid 30s. I didn't want to reject for a third time so I just went with it.I try early mornings (0500ish) at Splash. I saw the wildebeast once; pretty bottom of the barrel; I also refused it. Usually the mamasan there is spot on with my tastes and works from her place or the ones on the 4 corners up the road from hers. I guess it's all one cash pot anyways, so no loss for her.

The mid-30's crew in these places rolls pretty deep. Younger, cuter girls are onsies-twosies from Southern Cross, etc.

Yoshi outside the OLZ has about a dozen daytime providers of varying degrees of hotness. ALL were in nod and smile mode last time I drove through, so it looks like a decrease in business has made them less picky about what they put in them.

Only place I'm getting consistent BBBJ-CIM-Capistrano action is from the #1 on my roster. We've got a weekly thing that seems to work out nicely for me.

GroundCrew
03-15-11, 14:38
I finally did it! I got BBFSCIP! Whooo hoo for me! Cute tiny thing, about 4-10, works in the OLZ. I haven't been able to figure out her schedule though. Hit or miss.

Dirtyvagas
03-15-11, 16:26
I finally did it! I got BBFSCIP! Whooo hoo for me! Cute tiny thing, about 4-10, works in the OLZ. I haven't been able to figure out her schedule though. Hit or miss.That's not something to be proud of.

Morphize
03-15-11, 23:13
I finally did it! I got BBFSCIP! Whooo hoo for me! Cute tiny thing, about 4-10, works in the OLZ. I haven't been able to figure out her schedule though. Hit or miss.Make sure to let us know what place and what girl. That'll be one to avoid.

King Dngalng
03-16-11, 04:01
I've been talking to this girl via email and texting. She says she is an escort. I'm currently out of the country and can't sample the goods. She said I could share her info so I'm spreading the wealth. Her email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

Can someone email her and see what Kind of stuff she's talking about.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Subzero240
03-20-11, 15:04
I've been talking to this girl via email and texting. She says she is an escort. I'm currently out of the country and can't sample the goods. She said I could share her info so I'm spreading the wealth. Her email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

Can someone email her and see what Kind of stuff she's talking about.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Yeah of course. The Mod delete the email address so just shoot me a message and I'll get in touch.

Where did you find her info?

King Dngalng
03-26-11, 22:28
Yeah of course. The Mod delete the email address so just shoot me a message and I'll get in touch.

Where did you find her info?I can not pm because I have no subscription. I got her info via tagged.

Choco Thunder80
03-29-11, 02:26
Hello to all!

I was just wondering. I remember a very nice lady named Tomo who was a great provider. Has anyone heard from her or been to her recently? I would really like to go to her again. Any info would be much appreciated, thanks!

Okidude1
03-31-11, 03:38
I am the one who put Tomoko on CL I been gone for awhile does anyone know her new email address that girl was awsome

Oki209
03-31-11, 12:32
Last visited the Yosh about 3 weeks ago. I was stopped by an undercover army guy on a scooter telling me I wasn't supposed to be there and took down my license plate. Any one have info on this? Where else can I go for similar services?

Mr Happy Feet
04-04-11, 01:21
Last visited the Yosh about 3 weeks ago. I was stopped by an undercover army guy on a scooter telling me I wasn't supposed to be there and took down my license plate. Any one have info on this? Where else can I go for similar services?Tsuji is the only place I know. The RLDs are all but shut down. When and where did you get stopped? I heard the patrols were on weekends and at night only.

Choco Thunder80
04-04-11, 10:12
Tsuji is the only place I know. The RLDs are all but shut down. When and where did you get stopped? I heard the patrols were on weekends and at night only.I really miss the days when I could just take a stroll down Maehara or Yoshihara and take my time surveying all the booty before me. I was going to this one girl named Yumi or Yuki (I think). I don't remember the name of the shop but I know that it near the end of one of those side streets, with an orange sign with 2F on it I think. The rooms where really nice, like they've been renovated and this girl was awesome. Had no problem with BBBJ and CIM and she was very cute-great body, wonderful booty, and she even had dimples when she smiled. That girl treated me right-paid no attention to the timer and we had a good time everytime. Ahhh. Those were the days. Yoshi and Mae will be missed by this guy for sure.

Oki209
04-04-11, 19:16
Tsuji is the only place I know. The RLDs are all but shut down. When and where did you get stopped? I heard the patrols were on weekends and at night only.It was on a sat. Night. The place was definately popular that night, the streets were packed and that a-hole had to ruin it. So tell me more about this Tsuji place you speak of.

Okidude1
04-05-11, 03:18
I was reading your blog along time age do you still have tomo's email. I still like to keep in contact with her

Lenience
04-05-11, 06:39
It was on a sat. Night. The place was definately popular that night, the streets were packed and that a-hole had to ruin it. So tell me more about this Tsuji place you speak of.It's the soapland area near downtown Naha. Just search this forum and you will find a ton of good info. Basically, most of the places allow gaijin, costs $100-200 an hour, multiple pops and nice warm water included.

Mr Happy Feet
04-06-11, 01:24
I was reading your blog along time age do you still have tomo's email. I still like to keep in contact with herI do have her e-mail but I cannot post it here. E-mails are blocked on the forum. Send me a PM and I will respond.

MHF

Mr Happy Feet
04-06-11, 01:31
I really miss the days when I could just take a stroll down Maehara or Yoshihara and take my time surveying all the booty before me. I was going to this one girl named Yumi or Yuki (I think). I don't remember the name of the shop but I know that it near the end of one of those side streets, with an orange sign with 2F on it I think. The rooms where really nice, like they've been renovated and this girl was awesome. Had no problem with BBBJ and CIM and she was very cute-great body, wonderful booty, and she even had dimples when she smiled. That girl treated me right-paid no attention to the timer and we had a good time everytime. Ahhh. Those were the days. Yoshi and Mae will be missed by this guy for sure.Yoshi is still working alright during the day from about 10am until 1630. You can still stroll through the streets and find some decent action. I talked to one lady the other afternoon and she explained that the JP make patrols after 5pm.

MHF

Okigent69
04-17-11, 03:54
So I picked up a Trendy mag and was pretty much blown away at all the options.

I made attempts to visit the provided websites through google translate (bad I know but helpful).

Does anyone know of any Delivery Health that caters to the typical gaijin?

Subzero240
04-19-11, 14:27
I can not pm because I have no subscription. I got her info via tagged.What is her name or profile on tagged?

Subzero240
04-22-11, 11:41
Have any you hooked up with any of the escorts from Tagged. Com There are a shit ton of them, but it seems kind of shady. I just wanted to know if any of you had any experiance with any of them.

Sukebetaichou82
04-22-11, 19:33
Scouted out the placed. They damn near attacked my car.

Any recommendations on spots

Natsume
04-23-11, 00:05
Have any you hooked up with any of the escorts from Tagged. Com There are a shit ton of them, but it seems kind of shady. I just wanted to know if any of you had any experiance with any of them.I wouldn't term 99% of the posters on Tagged as "escorts", it is mostly a social networking / dating site. Look at the "Nampa" thread for more info.

Wantsome64
04-26-11, 09:41
Have any you hooked up with any of the escorts from Tagged. Com There are a shit ton of them, but it seems kind of shady. I just wanted to know if any of you had any experiance with any of them.I used Tagged religiously when I lived on the mainland, and the escorts were in abundance there, it seems here in Oki though, that is a scam run out of the Philippines. Email them and then trace the origin of the email. I have yet to find one girl in Okinawa in the business here. If you do find one on there, it would be nice to get her contact data. PM me if you want some more info on Tagged and how it works best.

SunofSam
04-28-11, 14:43
Any luck meeting any providers on tagged. Com? Also, don't be alarmed by my alias here, it was the first thing to come to mind.