PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55

Paladin30
12-28-19, 18:39
I was in Tokyo for a week mid-December. Went to Paradise thrice (once in Yoshiwara and twice in Kawasaki). The first two visits finished with a subpar performance which left something to be desired.

Then my third and final visit, I was able to book the highly sought Alice who is platinum-level and I was finally able to say that I was satisfied. For my tastes, she had the perfect body (slim, small boobs, flat belly, nice shaped ass) and was able to give me a nice service. It was not my best night and I had difficulty popping during the second fuck but she gave me a great handjob that made me explode. And for the record, she's the first girl ever to made me ejaculate due to a handjob. I won't be back in Japan anytime soon, but if she's still there I will definitely book her again.

Healli
12-29-19, 12:33
I was in Tokyo for a week mid-December. Went to Paradise thrice (once in Yoshiwara and twice in Kawasaki). The first two visits finished with a subpar performance which left something to be desired.

Then my third and final visit, I was able to book the highly sought Alice who is platinum-level and I was finally able to say that I was satisfied. For my tastes, she had the perfect body (slim, small boobs, flat belly, nice shaped ass) and was able to give me a nice service. It was not my best night and I had difficulty popping during the second fuck but she gave me a great handjob that made me explode. And for the record, she's the first girl ever to made me ejaculate due to a handjob. I won't be back in Japan anytime soon, but if she's still there I will definitely book her again.Names to first 2 girls?

Paladin30
12-30-19, 02:45
Names to first 2 girls?The first one was Stacy. She fucks really good, but she has an over scripted attitude which I do not like because I prefer simple genuine personalities.

The second one was Mami, a Japanese-Brazilian girl. She's nice but sort if unengaging. She also has fats around her belly which you won't see in the picture. The biggest deal breaker though is that she has a smelly pussy which made me hard to stay erect all throughout.

Geescummy
01-03-20, 07:50
kawasaki spot?Just curious what the name of this place is in Kawasaki?

Tiger21
01-04-20, 04:10
Girl: Mikoto.

Where: Paradise Kawasaki.

Language used: English.

Time: 60 minutes.

Spent about a week and a half vacationing in Japan. Went to both Paradises and had a great time at both. Paradise Yoshiwara is a little cramped in terms of facilities but I think the staff is much friendlier (although people in other forum's disagree) while Kawasaki has bigger facilities and the music is blaring much much louder. Today I'll review Mikoto from Kawasaki since I haven't seen a ton of reviews on her. Mikoto. Personal Attraction: 7/10 Body:10/10 Personality: 7/10 Service 8/10. Mikoto is really pretty with smaller eyes but an overall cute face. She had short mixed silver and black hair when I saw her and she frequently changes her style. Her body was incredible. I have been with girls from a lot of different areas, and Mikoto has an ass that can only be rivaled by Brazilian and Colombian chicks. Her boobs are also amazingly shaped and sized for a Japanese girl. Mikoto was pretty friendly throughout the service but her English is not the best. She can understand everything you say but will sometimes struggle a little to find what to say back in English. If you are looking for a perfect GFE then Mikoto might not be the best due to the language issues and she only does closed mouth kisses. Mikoto also is a bit shy so you may have to lead. Often times I would have to suggest what to do like when to go to the bed or what position I wanted her in. Outside of those things Mikoto is perfect. Mikoto did an amazing bareback blowjob. 69 ing with her is great as you can stare at her dumb thicc thighs and eat her pretty pussy out. She had a pretty small pussy so if you are a little big like I am it will take a while for her to put it in. She can take everything you give to her once you warm her up a bit and is surprisingly flexible. I finished my session with Mikoto by finishing on her stomach while she licked my ears and was in a state of bliss for the rest of the day. I would definitely repeat with Mikoto if I had the time.

Mikoto.

Recommended for: people who like thicc girls, lovers of the "punk rock" look, people looking for an authentic Japanese girl.

No recommended for: people looking for DFK, only English speakers.

Horny Cock
01-04-20, 12:04
She took me to the nearest love hotel in ShiubyaIs this arrangement made with THC or with the girl? If it is with the girl, does it work with international mobile phone or do I need a local Japanese number? Thanks.

Steve 9696
01-04-20, 15:30
Is this arrangement made with THC or with the girl? If it is with the girl, does it work with international mobile phone or do I need a local Japanese number? Thanks.Not sure what you think you need a phone for? You can go physically to the THC shop, pick out a girl, and walk to a love hotel. There are tons of Love hotels. Like $50 or so. You just walk in, pay and go to the room. Couldn't be easier and no phone required.

PaulWalsh
01-05-20, 20:40
Hi,

Noticed a blowjob bar in Tokyo called Virtual Generation and wondered if anyone knows if they allow any foreigners in? If so, has anyone had an experience there? Many thanks.

LvZooMan211
01-06-20, 02:41
Hi all,

I am going to Tokyo next month and staying at an APA hotel in Shinjuku. Do hotels in Tokyo allow girls to come to your room? This is my first time in Tokyo and Japan so don't know much about it. TIA.

AussieGaigin
01-06-20, 03:00
Hi,

Noticed a blowjob bar in Tokyo called Virtual Generation and wondered if anyone knows if they allow any foreigners in? If so, has anyone had an experience there? Many thanks.Most unlikely, but as you know where it is, could you TOFTT, go and ask them and let us know.

Paladin30
01-07-20, 04:26
Hi all,

I am going to Tokyo next month and staying at an APA hotel in Shinjuku. Do hotels in Tokyo allow girls to come to your room? This is my first time in Tokyo and Japan so don't know much about it. TIA.If you booked only for one person, they have the right to refuse your companion. In that case, you can offer to pay for another person just for that period of time. Tell them that she is a good friend of yours.

If they are irrational bigots who would refuse even after you pay for another person in the room, then you can call the attention of the manager and try to smooth-talk that you will be left with no choice but give them a low review score. But you should only do that as a last resort. Probably, that would be enough to make them give in to your request.

AussieGaigin
01-07-20, 21:30
Hi all,

I am going to Tokyo next month and staying at an APA hotel in Shinjuku. Do hotels in Tokyo allow girls to come to your room? This is my first time in Tokyo and Japan so don't know much about it. TIA.Depends on the hotel. These 3 star business hotels usually have strict rules about visitors, and it is often hard to sneak past reception. Single rooms usually only have a single bed; Shouldn't be a problem if you book a room for 2 people though. 4 and 5 star hotels are less of a problem for access, although booking a double room is still advisable.

Yiruma
01-13-20, 07:19
Found two places claiming foreigner friendly hotel service.

https://39group.info/gotanda/top.html

http://sokuana-ikebukuro.com/top.php

Anyone have any luck with them?For 39 Group, some girls are advertised as BBFS and creampie friendly as well. Look for AF.

Taipan68
01-14-20, 07:30

Anyone have any luck with them?The 39 group folks have been around for a looooong time. I first tried them in 2011 and the last time was in 2014 (when I departed Japan for a few years; I haven't had a chance to try them again since I came back in 2018). Back then they advertised as foreigner friendly (FF) and they were, to a point. Like many FF places, only some of the girls were FF. Once you contacted them the staff would tell you which ones were FF because the website wasn't always 100% accurate. But the ones I requested from 39 group all had no problems with me-full American-and they provided AF service too. I never went bareback with any of them although a couple offered. Still, choices were limited to the (mostly) mature or curvier ladies. IMO "mature" ladies are easier to spot on the websites so you know what you are getting. For the curvier or rounder ladies I always look at the triceps portion of the arms to see if there is flab or little muscle or if all of their photos have their hands covering their stomachs.

I haven't gotten around to trying out sokuana (yet), but I do know a couple of mongers, who I pm with, that stated they have tried them. Similar situation as 39group but from the looks of the site now, they appear to have a younger group of "employees" than they did in years past. Good luck and don't forget to report back if you try either of them.

PaulWalsh
01-15-20, 21:06
Can anybody give me some advice regarding Shinjuku? I will be visiting Japan for the first time and I am keen to enjoy myself to the full. I do not know Tokyo so would like to keep things simple if possible. I loved the BJ bars in Bangkok! I have heard of Happy Hinomaru (Pink Salon) and wondered if there were any other foreigner friendly venues within easy reach of Shinjuku? All advice welcome? Thanks very much gents.

Steve 9696
01-16-20, 02:39
Can anybody give me some advice regarding Shinjuku? I will be visiting Japan for the first time and I am keen to enjoy myself to the full. I do not know Tokyo so would like to keep things simple if possible. I loved the BJ bars in Bangkok! I have heard of Happy Hinomaru (Pink Salon) and wondered if there were any other foreigner friendly venues within easy reach of Shinjuku? All advice welcome? Thanks very much gents.If you have $300-$400 (depending on the girl) you cannot do better than Tokyo Hentai Club. It's not only foreigner friendly, they do not allow Japanese. They have a location in Shinjuku where you can meet up with the girl and go to the love hotel. The girls are model gorgeous and great service (read their reviews first! Impeccable customer service. Online chat. A truly amazing operation.

If you end up wanting to go here I can recommend girls based on whether you prefer optics or service or MILF or whatever.

P.S. No affiliation with THC. Just one of my fave places. Say Hi to Lyle if he's working.

AussieGaigin
01-16-20, 03:47
Can anybody give me some advice regarding Shinjuku? I will be visiting Japan for the first time and I am keen to enjoy myself to the full. I do not know Tokyo so would like to keep things simple if possible. I loved the BJ bars in Bangkok! I have heard of Happy Hinomaru (Pink Salon) and wondered if there were any other foreigner friendly venues within easy reach of Shinjuku? All advice welcome? Thanks very much gents.Using the search function will bring up references to Shinjuku.

Take particular note of the warnings not to go anywhere with a street tout.

GoingDumb
01-16-20, 06:08
If you have $300-$400 (depending on the girl) you cannot do better than Tokyo Hentai Club. It's not only foreigner friendly, they do not allow Japanese. They have a location in Shinjuku where you can meet up with the girl and go to the love hotel. The girls are model gorgeous and great service (read their reviews first! Impeccable customer service. Online chat. A truly amazing operation.

If you end up wanting to go here I can recommend girls based on whether you prefer optics or service or MILF or whatever.

P.S. No affiliation with THC. Just one of my fave places. Say Hi to Lyle if he's working.Hi Steve,

Glad to see a familiar handle from the London board. Planning to go to Tokyo in May and wondering if you recommend Paradise / Soapland over THC. Is 60 min enough for THC? Any recommendations for an optics / service combo?

TokyoExpat
01-16-20, 08:07
Can anybody give me some advice regarding Shinjuku? I will be visiting Japan for the first time and I am keen to enjoy myself to the full. I do not know Tokyo so would like to keep things simple if possible. I loved the BJ bars in Bangkok! I have heard of Happy Hinomaru (Pink Salon) and wondered if there were any other foreigner friendly venues within easy reach of Shinjuku? All advice welcome? Thanks very much gents.Plenty of options available in Shinjuku.

Just do your research and make a decision where your going to go before heading out as you will definitely get scammed if you follow anyone on the street.

Steve 9696
01-16-20, 23:20
Hi Steve,

Glad to see a familiar handle from the London board. Planning to go to Tokyo in May and wondering if you recommend Paradise / Soapland over THC. Is 60 min enough for THC? Any recommendations for an optics / service combo?Depends what you are looking for. Both are great.

Go to THC for: Highest level optics. One hour option (cheaper). Experiencing the glitz of Tokyo and taking a girl to a love hotel. No guarantee of full sex but amazing BJ skills. Night time.

Go to Paradise for: Mat play. Two rounds. Unique experience. Guaranteed FS. Daytime. (Finish by 23:00).

I honestly recommend both if you can. If you can only choose one I would choose Paradise and do the mat play. This is unique and hard to find in the western world. U have to do the 90 minutes course to do mat play. You get one shot on the Mat and one in the bed. Your mind will be blown. If u like spinners choose June and prepare to have her rock ur world.

James5555
01-17-20, 00:33
I have been to this Thai R&T a few times now and their sister shop Asian Relax around the corner in Shinjuku. As we all know Paradise is an expensive option and if your short on cash and need some type of cheap alternative these 2 shops tick the boxes for me. They have a good website showing all the girls working there (some with covered faces) and also in the shop reception they have a photo book with all the girls but without their faces covered so you can have a good look and chose who every you like.

http://www.asian-feeling.net/sp/

The shops are small but the girls give you a shower before and after the massage. You looking around the 10,000 yen mark for a 60 min oil massage and HJ with maybe some boob play or Touching just depends on the girl. I give Minami top marks for her legit Thai massage skills and you need to experience her "leg job" special she does to help you get over the line too.

Runon99
01-17-20, 04:00
Can anybody give me some advice regarding Shinjuku? I will be visiting Japan for the first time and I am keen to enjoy myself to the full. I do not know Tokyo so would like to keep things simple if possible. I loved the BJ bars in Bangkok! I have heard of Happy Hinomaru (Pink Salon) and wondered if there were any other foreigner friendly venues within easy reach of Shinjuku? All advice welcome? Thanks very much gents.If you read back several pages, lots of info for Shinjuku and areas you can easily reach from Shinjuku (you can get pretty much anyplace in Tokyo from Shinjuku).

If you click on my name to search my past posts, I have some very detailed reports within the past couple years which include lots of experiences in Shinjuku and Shibuya, which is a short train ride away.

BadinSweet
01-17-20, 20:07
Hi Steve 9696, since you have visited Sharks FKK in Germany, how would you compare the two? I used to be a frequent visitor to Sharks but will be going to Tokyo in the very near future. I like the optic so I will try THC as well. But as a private person, I am not sure how the walk-of-shame will work when I walk to the love hotel with the girl. Is this something normal or everyone in the street will give me a look. (reminds me of when one walk out of the room / stall in RLD in Amsterdam where everyone smile and look at him).

My plan is to visit Paradise first and if the optic is decent to my taste, then I will visit again. The girls you linked doesn't seem to exist on the site anymore? Thank you for any inputs.

Steve 9696
01-18-20, 02:51
Hi Steve 9696, since you have visited Sharks FKK in Germany, how would you compare the two? I used to be a frequent visitor to Sharks but will be going to Tokyo in the very near future. I like the optic so I will try THC as well. But as a private person, I am not sure how the walk-of-shame will work when I walk to the love hotel with the girl. Is this something normal or everyone in the street will give me a look. (reminds me of when one walk out of the room / stall in RLD in Amsterdam where everyone smile and look at him).

My plan is to visit Paradise first and if the optic is decent to my taste, then I will visit again. The girls you linked doesn't seem to exist on the site anymore? Thank you for any inputs.So you cannot even vaguely compare FKK experience with THC or Paradise. FKK is as much about the club and the spectacle and being there for hours on end relaxing eating and fucking. In contrast the Tokyo scene is very personal. Small venue simply for the purpose of meeting your chosen girl. And then one on one in the room. No bar. No buffet. No sauna. Just you and the girl. Don't try to compare them. Not even in same universe.

As to the walk of shame that is all in your western mind. Other countries think of sex as a natural thing and nothing wrong with an older guy and a young woman. So there is no judging. But even in the US what the fuck do I care. There is no guy jusging me he's just wishing it was him. Some bible toting cow judging me? Couldn't care less. Anyhow that's my POV.

Nevertheless I think Paradise is the best choice. I mean THC has model level girls but Paradise girls are super pretty and sexy. Solid 7-8. You won't be disappointed. And the mat play is not to be missed. Here is my report on June from about this time last year. She's still there. Plus this covers a lot about what to expect. Have fun!

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=2305699&highlight=June#post2305699.

Don't wear her out. I hope to see her next month!

BadinSweet
01-18-20, 10:18
Thanks for all the info Steve 9696. Yes, I read your report and it convinced me of Paradise before I asked the question. I have been to MP in Thailand, HK, and China so, it is similar. Will definite try your girl, if she is my type. Thanks again for all the advices.

GoingDumb
01-19-20, 07:47
Depends what you are looking for. Both are great.

Go to THC for: Highest level optics. One hour option (cheaper). Experiencing the glitz of Tokyo and taking a girl to a love hotel. No guarantee of full sex but amazing BJ skills. Night time.

Go to Paradise for: Mat play. Two rounds. Unique experience. Guaranteed FS. Daytime. (Finish by 23:00).

I honestly recommend both if you can. If you can only choose one I would choose Paradise and do the mat play. This is unique and hard to find in the western world. U have to do the 90 minutes course to do mat play. You get one shot on the Mat and one in the bed. Your mind will be blown. If u like spinners choose June and prepare to have her rock ur world.Thanks! Hopefully she's still there when I go. Have you tried the different levels of girls there at all? Wondering if there's any benefit to trying platinum vs gold vs silver.

Tradehbvids
01-20-20, 14:36
Depends what you are looking for. Both are great.

I honestly recommend both if you can. If you can only choose one I would choose Paradise and do the mat play. This is unique and hard to find in the western world. U have to do the 90 minutes course to do mat play. You get one shot on the Mat and one in the bed. Your mind will be blown. If u like spinners choose June and prepare to have her rock ur world.Thanks for the info. Is there anything you can do at THC to increase your chance of getting FS?

AussieGaigin
01-20-20, 19:59
Thanks for the info. Is there anything you can do at THC to increase your chance of getting FS?As mentioned in the posts, you don't do anything "at THC". You take the girl to a hotel, and what happens there is between you and her.

Steve 9696
01-20-20, 21:26
Thanks! Hopefully she's still there when I go. Have you tried the different levels of girls there at all? Wondering if there's any benefit to trying platinum vs gold vs silver.I wouldn't swear the levels too much. Just make sure whomever has five or more good reviews and I should be fine.

Frank422
01-21-20, 17:08
I wouldn't swear the levels too much. Just make sure whomever has five or more good reviews and I should be fine.Indeed, but there are in other countries like Spain in Barcelona specifically that have no comments, the positioning is important, I great with www.barcelonaescorts.com in particular Monica.

OG Agg
01-23-20, 07:26
So you cannot even vaguely compare FKK experience with THC or Paradise. FKK is as much about the club and the spectacle and being there for hours on end relaxing eating and fucking. In contrast the Tokyo scene is very personal. Small venue simply for the purpose of meeting your chosen girl. And then one on one in the room. No bar. No buffet. No sauna. Just you and the girl. Don't try to compare them. Not even in same universe.

As to the walk of shame that is all in your western mind.I second that.

YngMong
01-30-20, 09:27
I have a 12 hour layover during the day transiting through Narita. I have been in Thailand the past few weeks and enjoying the more budget friendly mongering. Doing some quick research it looks like I would be looking at $350-400 usd for a one hour session are there any cheaper options than this or is Tokyo just not the place for someone on a lower budget.

Any recommendations for my layover would be greatly appreciated!

OG Agg
01-31-20, 03:55
I have a 12 hour layover during the day transiting through Narita. I have been in Thailand the past few weeks and enjoying the more budget friendly mongering. Doing some quick research it looks like I would be looking at $350-400 usd for a one hour session are there any cheaper options than this or is Tokyo just not the place for someone on a lower budget.

Any recommendations for my layover would be greatly appreciated!If you have a layover that long and if that is your budget, then you can get more than an hour at most places in Japan. If you use a delivery health then you will have to get a room somewhere. If you go to a soapland then you you will not need to get a room.

AlexWP
01-31-20, 15:13
If you visit paradise do you get FS even in the 30 min session?

AussieGaigin
01-31-20, 23:35
If you have a layover that long and if that is your budget, then you can get more than an hour at most places in Japan. If you use a delivery health then you will have to get a room somewhere. If you go to a soapland then you you will not need to get a room.I don't think that figure was his budget, he seems to be baulking at paying that amount. I think DH plus room would still be cheaper.

Master Shifu
02-01-20, 04:21
Yes, you do get FS but not the mat play which is not to be missed.

If you visit paradise do you get FS even in the 30 min session?

AoiTabbaco11
02-01-20, 15:57
I'm kinda new to the Tokyo scene and I'm seeing that escorts strictly forbid "full service" are all escort services like that? Is there no way to get the "full service" in Tokyo?

AussieGaigin
02-02-20, 00:06
I'm kinda new to the Tokyo scene and I'm seeing that escorts strictly forbid "full service" are all escort services like that? Is there no way to get the "full service" in Tokyo?Where are you seeing that? You seem not to have read this forum.

Vodich
02-08-20, 11:12
Hi,

Heading to Tokyo on Tuesday and I just wanted to see if there's any issues with THC or Paradise because of the coronavirus? Are they still currently open and available to foreigners? The reason I ask is because I just arrived in Seoul today to find out that all the anma's has banned foreigners because of the coronavirus.

SwFun4
02-08-20, 14:11
I am going to be flying in to Tokyo at Haneda and have most of a Saturday and an entire Sunday to go explore and enjoy myself. Sunday I will be starting the morning up by Yokota so travel times is something I need to consider.

Looking for any recommendations on where to spend my time and how to make best use of it.

Healli
02-09-20, 04:24
Hi,

Heading to Tokyo on Tuesday and I just wanted to see if there's any issues with THC or Paradise because of the coronavirus? Are they still currently open and available to foreigners?Ask them on LINE. It's on their website. I'm going to assume it is because paradise is focused on foreigners they don't usually do have local customers.

AussieGaigin
02-09-20, 05:09
Hi,

Heading to Tokyo on Tuesday and I just wanted to see if there's any issues with THC or Paradise because of the coronavirus? Are they still currently open and available to foreigners? The reason I ask is because I just arrived in Seoul today to find out that all the anma's has banned foreigners because of the coronavirus.
Situations can change day by day as "panic'" sets in. Why not contact the shops direct to get the latest updates?

AussieGaigin
02-09-20, 05:19
I am going to be flying in to Tokyo at Haneda and have most of a Saturday and an entire Sunday to go explore and enjoy myself. Sunday I will be starting the morning up by Yokota so travel times is something I need to consider.

Looking for any recommendations on where to spend my time and how to make best use of it.The usual recommendation is to read through the forum reports, then perhaps come back with any specific questions.

OG Agg
02-11-20, 05:23

Looking for any recommendations on where to spend my time and how to make best use of it.I went to Paradise yesterday. No problems. The one in Kawasaki is the closest place you will find near Haneda. It is near a major station so you can get to where you need to easily after you are done.

Vodich
02-12-20, 04:56
Thanks for the info guys. Will probably check out Paradise tomorrow.

Healli
02-12-20, 16:46
I went to Paradise yesterday. No problems. The one in Kawasaki is the closest place you will find near Haneda. It is near a major station so you can get to where you need to easily after you are done.Who you end up picking?

OG Agg
02-14-20, 04:53
Who you end up picking?I got Jenna. It was a good experience.

OG Agg
02-14-20, 05:00
Who you end up picking?I got Jenna. Had a good time. She has some really big boobs.

The Tanuki
02-16-20, 14:34
Was in need of a fix after a horrid experience with deliheru in Nagoya. I'the been looking at some girls in Locanto and there was a new entry from a girl calling herself Miki. Going to Shinjuku wasn't great, but I needed a good release so took the shot and headed out. A bit of rain but not bad. Shinjuku was fairly crowded as usual. Lots of people headed toward Kabukicho. I veered away from the main area and found the hotel she stays in. She then told me the room number and I headed up. Room was a bit on the shabby side but a reasonable size for Tokyo. Miki turns out to be a Thai girl from NE Thailand. She opened the door and her ample tits were falling out of the skimpy shirt. Paid for an hour and started making out and playing with her pussy. Definitely acts like she's into the scene. Had to have a taste and munched that sweet muff for a while and then came up for air. She wrapped me and lubed up and climbed aboard. God what a tight tiny twat on her. We humped like bunnies for a good long time before nutting. After a clean up we laid around chatting. Tried to get shot #2 but she said no, only 1 shot for an hour. Jerked off on her belly anyhow.

A very cute and accommodating girl. She leaves Thursday so if you're interested contact her soon.

Happy Hunting.

TT.

Zhuren
02-16-20, 17:08
Happy Hunting.

TT.Are you back in town?

Zhuren
02-16-20, 17:10
A word on the term "foreigner-friendly touts" that has been thrown around here. With a few exceptions, as noted below, there is no such thing as a "foreigner-friendly tout" in Tokyo, especially not in the areas frequented by foreigners, namely Kabukicho (Shinjuku) or Roppongi. Follow these (usually black) touts, and you will end up with an empty credit card account, and a big hangover from a roofied drink. DO NOT ENGAGE. They act friendly, but aren't at all, neither to foreigners, nor to locals.

The exceptions are:

- Gotanda, a station on the Yamanote, which sports a small, but friendly red-light district. Take the east exit of Gotanda JR station, use the pedestrian overpass, and enter the little street between Yoshinoya on the left and Lawsons on the right. Do not go there before 7 pm, it would be dead. Wander around, and you will be approached by FEMALE touts offering "massagie" or possible "sex. " They are Chinese, and safe. You can go with them. They will lead you to a place where you can get (somewhat hurried) FS for 10,000 JPY.

- Yoshiwara is Tokyo's Soapland district. Most establishments are off-limits to the foreigner, but a few aren't. The best bet is to inquire at an information booth at the street corner. The guys there know which one is open to the longnose, and they make sure that it is. The guy probably will walk you to the place. Safe to follow.

Zhuren
02-16-20, 17:16
Hi all,

I am going to Tokyo next month and staying at an APA hotel in Shinjuku. Do hotels in Tokyo allow girls to come to your room? This is my first time in Tokyo and Japan so don't know much about it. TIA.At the APA, you won't have a problem, as long as we ignore the tiny size of the room. As a matter of fact, you can recruit among the guests, because the hotel is a favorite among the traveling talent in Tokyo on a tourist visa. Careful. Some are ladyboys.

Zhuren
02-16-20, 17:30
After a long abstinence, I have returned to ISG, and I note to my consternation that people seem to believe that Tokyo is all about THC and Paradise in Kawasaki. Open your minds, gents! Don't worry about your lack of Nihongo, you'll be doing fine. Start walking around your neighborhood, and if it is close to one of Tokyo's many train stations, you will notice placards depicting women getting a massage (they all seem to use the same picture.) It's false advertising: The woman will give a massage, the man receives it. The caregivers usually are Chinese. There will be a room number and a floor. Walk up. Don't worry about your lack of Japanese, she doesn't know too much either. You'll be given a laminated card. Feel free to use Google translate. If it says something like 14,000 JPY for 2 hrs, then that includes a happy ending. Shed all clothes. If you are offered paper panties, you are in the wrong place. Touch her ass during massage. If your hand is moved away, you are in the wrong place.

TokyoExpat
02-20-20, 03:56
After a long abstinence, I have returned to ISG, and I note to my consternation that people seem to believe that Tokyo is all about THC and Paradise in Kawasaki. Open your minds, gents! Don't worry about your lack of Nihongo, you'll be doing fine. Start walking around your neighborhood, and if it is close to one of Tokyo's many train stations, you will notice placards depicting women getting a massage (they all seem to use the same picture.) It's false advertising: The woman will give a massage, the man receives it. The caregivers usually are Chinese. There will be a room number and a floor. Walk up. Don't worry about your lack of Japanese, she doesn't know too much either. You'll be given a laminated card. Feel free to use Google translate. If it says something like 14,000 JPY for 2 hrs, then that includes a happy ending. Shed all clothes. If you are offered paper panties, you are in the wrong place. Touch her ass during massage. If your hand is moved away, you are in the wrong place.This is how you get ripped off, drugged, robbed all in one.

Zhuren
02-20-20, 17:55
This is how you get ripped off, drugged, robbed all in one.I've been here longer than you, and have been neither. Also, I can't help but noticing that the bulk of your posts consists of rip-off warnings that make Edo sound like hell, and that your only positive posts are about THC and Paradise.

Tokyo has some of the most varied sexual offerings of the world, but they don't fall into your lap. Research is part of the fun.

Steve 9696
02-20-20, 19:06
Bullshit. I've been here longer than you, and have been neither. Also, I can't help but noticing that the bulk of your posts consists of rip-off warnings that make Edo sound like hell, and that your only positive posts are about THC and Paradise ...

Tokyo has some of the most varied sexual offerings of the world, but they don't fall into your lap. Research is part of the fun.Yeah I agree with you let's not over fear monger here. But that said I am an avowed THC / Paradise fanboy and for simple reasons. I am usually in town 3-4 days max. I can't afford a fail. Nor do I want a happy ending. I can jerk off on my own!

I find the THC / Paradise service impeccable and the girls (chosen properly) a 95% sure thing for looks and performance. I have been with ten or so and not a slacker in the bunch. So it's worth it to me for a guaranteed success.

Obviously those with more time or lower standards or less coin may want to roll the dice. That's awesome too.

Zhuren
02-21-20, 07:53
Yeah I agree with you let's not over fear monger here. But that said I am an avowed THC / Paradise fanboy and for simple reasons. I am usually in town 3-4 days max. I can't afford a fail. Nor do I want a happy ending. I can jerk off on my own!Whatever works for you. What doesn't work for me,[Deleted by Admin]. Here are the facts:

- THC and Paradise belong to the same group.

- They are known for their aggressive marketing and shilling on the boards.

- Writing that one will "get ripped off, drugged, robbed all in one" in a Tokyo MP is a sign of idiocy at best. They are the safest places you can be. Nobody will spike a drink you don't get.

- Tokyo is one of the safest cities of the world. Lose your phone or wallet, and it usually comes back.

- As for FS, prostitution is illegal in Japan, but it is very narrowly defined to vaginal intercourse. ADVERTISE FS, and you break the law. You can legally advertise anal intercourse, and that's usually code for FS. No law stops a lady to let you in "because she likes you. " You get FS from all the independent escorts.

Making Tokyo sound as if the only viable places are THC and Paradise next town in Kawasaki, and that the rest of the 30 million metro is a cesspit, is an immense disservice to the reader, and it pries on the insecurities and the money of the newcomer. Thin or fat, young or old, S or M, vanilla or kinky, beautiful or ugly (yes, there is an agency for "Deadball" ugly girls) Tokyo has it all. Go out and enjoy.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TokyoExpat
02-21-20, 07:59
Zhuren,

Have you been to "Edo" recently? There are loud-speakers around tourist hot spots blasting PSA's warning people not to do what you are suggesting.

I feel that you are positively biased towards giving the "Chinese" places a thumbs up as you monger around this region from the looks of it.

Street smarts vs Post Count.

Zhuren
02-21-20, 08:51
Hi,

Noticed a blowjob bar in Tokyo called Virtual Generation and wondered if anyone knows if they allow any foreigners in? If so, has anyone had an experience there? Many thanks.Virtual Generation, a blowjob bar in Kamata, was quite popular among the non-Japanese at that-other-Tokyo-board-that-shall-remain-unnamed, until the inevitable happened: A mismannered gaijin ruined it for all.
However, if you are into that kind of entertainment, there's always Dio in Gotanda (google it) that afaik is still open to the foreigner. Gotanda is an interesting place. Research it after 7p

Dreams
02-21-20, 19:06
I've been here longer than you, and have been neither. Also, I can't help but noticing that the bulk of your posts consists of rip-off warnings that make Edo sound like hell, and that your only positive posts are about THC and Paradise.

Tokyo has some of the most varied sexual offerings of the world, but they don't fall into your lap. Research is part of the fun.Can't agree more. Glad you came on the forum. It seemed to have became and exclusive THC and PAradise forum.

Not that I have anything against those establishments, but what I like in Tokyo is the diversity on offer, the chase, the excitement at not knowing exactly what to expect.

Like you, after some 50+ trips to Japan in the last 50 years, I have experimented oppai bars, BJ joints, Korean massage, behind the scene sex at strip theaters, numerous soaplands, escorts form agencies etc. Never been ripped off or threatened once (I never followed Nigerian touts, of course.) but of course, some fantastic experience, some less good, but that's part of the game.

The Tanuki
02-21-20, 19:07
Virtual Generation, a blowjob bar in Kamata, was quite popular among the non-Japanese at that-other-Tokyo-board-that-shall-remain-unnamed, until the inevitable happened: A mismannered gaijin ruined it for all.
However, if you are into that kind of entertainment, there's always Dio in Gotanda (google it) that afaik is still open to the foreigner. Gotanda is an interesting place. Research it after 7pI stopped at Dio a few months ago. Minimum charge 1-man. All covered and very little touching allowed by the girls. JanJan in Sugamo would be my recommendation. I think there are other options around Gotanda so could be worth investigating.

TT.

Dreams
02-21-20, 19:15
Virtual Generation, a blowjob bar in Kamata, was quite popular among the non-Japanese at that-other-Tokyo-board-that-shall-remain-unnamed, until the inevitable happened: A mismannered gaijin ruined it for all.
However, if you are into that kind of entertainment, there's always Dio in Gotanda (google it) that afaik is still open to the foreigner. Gotanda is an interesting place. Research it after 7pAnd what about Jan-Jan, and the other well-know one in Kabuchiko, Hinomura, I think.

Tokyo expat seems to live in a city different that the one you and I know.

I have been once in Paradise at Kawasaki.

OK, nothing to complain about, but, in fact, what I missed was the excitement to walk around Yoshiwara, being sometimes touted buy the doormen, looking at the pictures and choose a girl, discussing in broken Japanese with the guy at reception, and finally having a session with a non English speaking girl, often not used to service a gaijin. For me Paradise took away the exotic part of the pleasure. My last session at Yoshiwara was with a next door kind of Japanese girl, late 20's, great kisser, the whole 90 min session with all expected actions for 21 K. No taxi back to the station, but for this price. Prices for gaijins have gone down quite a lot since a few years.

Dreams
02-21-20, 19:17
Like you, after some 50+ trips to Japan in the last 50 years.I meant last 30 years.

Zhuren
02-21-20, 20:32
Zhuren,

Have you been to "Edo" recently? There are loud-speakers around tourist hot spots blasting PSA's warning people not to do what you are suggesting.

I feel that you are positively biased towards giving the "Chinese" places a thumbs up as you monger around this region from the looks of it.

Street smarts vs Post Count.I have been living in Edo for more than a decade.

Zhuren
02-21-20, 21:01
And what about Jan-Jan, and the other well-know one in Kabuchiko, Hinomura, I think.

Tokyo expat seems to live in a city different that the one you and I know.

I have been once in Paradise at Kawasaki.

OK, nothing to complain about, but, in fact, what I missed was the excitement to walk around Yoshiwara, being sometimes touted buy the doormen, looking at the pictures and choose a girl, discussing in broken Japanese with the guy at reception, and finally having a session with a non English speaking girl, often not used to service a gaijin. For me Paradise took away the exotic part of the pleasure. My last session at Yoshiwara was with a next door kind of Japanese girl, late 20's, great kisser, the whole 90 min session with all expected actions for 21 K. No taxi back to the station, but for this price. Prices for gaijins have gone down quite a lot since a few years.
I stopped at Dio a few months ago. Minimum charge 1-man. All covered and very little touching allowed by the girls. JanJan in Sugamo would be my recommendation. I think there are other options around Gotanda so could be worth investigating.

TT.Next time you are heading to my neighborhood, Tanuki, give me a shout, and I'll take you around Gotanda.

Runon99
02-21-20, 23:33
This is how you get ripped off, drugged, robbed all in one.You sound like that guy who used to post on here who warned guys not to use Delivery Health shops because the girls might steal their pants. Which could be a legitimate danger, I suppose, but I was able to maintain ownership of all my pants after many different Delivery / Fashion / Hotel encounters, during which my pants were off each time. I must have been lucky.

I have never lived in Japan, nor have I been there 30+ times, but I have visited a few times over the past six years and I have had lots of adult fun there without ever using THC or Paradise. Not that I have anything against them, I just always end up using other services. For those curious, I filed extensive trip reports approximately one year ago, I think you can just click on my user name to access my profile and past reports. I actually had a short list of THC girls I wanted to try when I was in Tokyo in October 2018, but I ended up having too much fun elsewhere, including a Chikan-themed hotel health shop in Gotanda. Good times!

I do understand how the idea of mongering in Japan can be intimidating for first timers, which is why it's great that easy-to-use options like THC now exist -- it wasn't like that yet when I first visited in 2014, but options for foreigners seem to get more plentiful every year. Can't wait to get back!

TokyoExpat
02-22-20, 04:58
You sound like that guy who used to post on here who warned guys not to use Delivery Health shops because the girls might steal their pants. Which could be a legitimate danger, I suppose, but I was able to maintain ownership of all my pants after many different Delivery / Fashion / Hotel encounters, during which my pants were off each time. I must have been lucky.

I have never lived in Japan, nor have I been there 30+ times, but I have visited a few times over the past six years and I have had lots of adult fun there without ever using THC or Paradise. Not that I have anything against them, I just always end up using other services. For those curious, I filed extensive trip reports approximately one year ago, I think you can just click on my user name to access my profile and past reports. I actually had a short list of THC girls I wanted to try when I was in Tokyo in October 2018, but I ended up having too much fun elsewhere, including a Chikan-themed hotel health shop in Gotanda. Good times!

I do understand how the idea of mongering in Japan can be intimidating for first timers, which is why it's great that easy-to-use options like THC now exist -- it wasn't like that yet when I first visited in 2014, but options for foreigners seem to get more plentiful every year. Can't wait to get back!I agree, the aging population. Boom in tourism. Stagnant economic of Japan is helping these racist operators open shop to "Gaijins". This is just getting better year by year isn't it?

But I'the like to point out if you go back pages on this forum and you see the same shops for years and years being reviewed on loop. Suck shops in the cesspits of Tokyo's downtown to murky directions telling you to wonder around some obscure station on the Yamanote loop.

Seems like people are actually keep the good intel to themselves these days as they are afraid of ruining it by exposing these gaijin friendly operators to the masses online.

Just my two cents.

Zhuren
02-22-20, 18:15
But I'the like to point out if you go back pages on this forum and you see the same shops for years and years being reviewed on loop. Suck shops in the cesspits of Tokyo's downtown to murky directions telling you to wonder around some obscure station on the Yamanote loop..Actually, when one goes back a few pages in the Tokyo forum, one finds little else than rave reviews of THC and Paradise, interspersed with warnings that everything else is hell. This is not the Tokyo we know and love.

(And speaking of cesspits, that's what the jaded Tokyoite would call Kawasaki's Minamimachi neighborhood Paradise calls home.).

TokyoExpat
02-26-20, 07:31
Actually, when one goes back a few pages in the Tokyo forum, one finds little else than rave reviews of THC and Paradise, interspersed with warnings that everything else is hell. This is not the Tokyo we know and love.

(And speaking of cesspits, that's what the jaded Tokyoite would call Kawasaki's Minamimachi neighborhood Paradise calls home.).Totally agree with you! Everything you say is accurate and correct. Readers follow Zhuren and everything he said is on this forum. Guy knows EDO like the bible.

YMMV.

Zhuren
02-27-20, 10:04
Totally agree with you! Everything you say is accurate and correct. Readers follow Zhuren and everything he said is on this forum. Guy knows EDO like the bible.

YMMV.Maybe you want to be a bit more subtle in your marketing activities. Extolling the virtues of a location is one thing. Ruining the reputation of a whole metropolis with false warnings is bad for everyone, including ISG.

TokyoExpat
02-28-20, 05:24
Maybe you want to be a bit more subtle in your marketing activities. Extolling the virtues of a location is one thing. Ruining the reputation of a whole metropolis with false warnings is bad for everyone, including ISG.General warnings about African touts, Street level Chinese massage parlor scams and 'Bottakuri' sex shops are false warnings to you but to newbie punters I am sure that they appreciate the information I am posting here.

Even if you have never experienced these types of scams I am sure a handle of people have that are reading this forum have or come across what I'm talking about.

Keyboard warrior with a history of argumentative behavior so whatever said is taken with a grain of salt friend.

AussieGaigin
02-28-20, 08:52
General warnings about African touts, Street level Chinese massage parlor scams and 'Bottakuri' sex shops are false warnings to you but to newbie punters I am sure that they appreciate the information I am posting here.

Even if you have never experienced these types of scams I am sure a handle of people have that are reading this forum have or come across what I'm talking about.

Keyboard warrior with a history of argumentative behavior so whatever said is taken with a grain of salt friend.I have been following this forum for a few years and I can recall numerous reports from punters who have been caught, including a few "I should have known better" events.

Reinforcing these warnings can do no harm for the unwary.

OG Agg
03-04-20, 02:02
I have been following this forum for a few years and I can recall numerous reports from punters who have been caught, including a few "I should have known better" events.

Reinforcing these warnings can do no harm for the unwary.Most respectable places will not have touts bringing customers to their shops.

Simonwagstaff
03-05-20, 15:24
Though it gets mentioned a lot, I haven't really seen any recent reports from Paradise Kawasaki. I was in Tokyo for just a few days, and visited last Saturday afternoon, around 3:00 pm in the afternoon. I was staying near the old Tokyo Tower and took the subway from Daimon Station, no train change. Google maps is amazing, and the subway so precise you can tell what train you should take just by it's arrival time. Got off at Kawasaki and probably now more than 15 minute walk to Paradise. Easy to find, big sign. I stopped at a random place and had a quick beer, and bought one at the convenience store.

Entered and there was a woman at the counter, along with a couple of guys. I would not say they were super friendly, but nice enough and spoke English. There is another soapie right next door but I didn't check them out. I asked if it was OK for me to drink my beer there and they basically freaked out and were just about to turn me away for drunkeness but I managed to convince them that one beer was not going to turn me into a violent criminal so I went outside and around the corner and sucked down the beer.

Went in and they explained the system. I was there for a nuhru massage, minimum time required was 70 minutes for 40,000 yen, expensive but you only live once. The options started at 30 minutes. You then go into a room with chairs along the wall, and the girls come in one by one, announce their name and then leave. I have to say the first few were young enough but pretty large, larger than I wanted to deal with. Of course they don't look like on the website, but I was somewhat shocked. A few better looking ones came in, and one in particular, Tiffany, seemed more energetic and bubbly than the others. I asked to see her and one other girl again, no way. So I picked Tiffany and was happy that I did. 26 years old, nice be cups, nice slim Japanese body and quite pretty when she put her hair up.

Then you go sit in a chair that has a half curtain that covers the top of your body and you just sit there for about 15 minutes while the girl gets ready, kind of strange.

Tiffany comes and takes my hand and leads me up the stairs to the room. A big bath tub filled with hot, soapy water, an inflatable air mattress and a low rise bed awaits. She starts by having me sit in that stool with the gap in it so she can get everything squeaky clean. No rimming, which I didn't care about. In fact, my only complaint was that she was not that enthusiastic of a cock sucker, though when pressed was happy enough to do it. It was not a deal breaker.

So, we get in the tub and get all washed up, I spend plenty of time tasting her delicious pussy, both from the front and her standing bent over. Lots of nice Japanese squeals. Plenty of mutual playing, she is most fun.

Moved to the air mattress and the nuhru massage. Outstanding! Tiffany seemed to have fun as well. I generally take in a nice little vibrator, and had shown it to Tiffany and she approved mentioning that it looked like a super big Western one, which is what not. I am not going into too many details but at one point she was lying on top of me with her face at my feet and all the goodies laid out right in front of me. I had never had a girl want this thing so deep inside her, I can still remember her pushing back on it, hard, while I had a finger in her ass to the second knuckle, and my tongue sucking on her clit. She exploded, several times.

Finally moved to the bed, standard missionary with her ankles in my hands, and she toying herself. Flipped over to finish doggie, incredible little Japanese ass.

Just as I am giving my last spurt the phone rings, time is up.

Perfect timing.

Tiffany was very sweet, took a shower with me, got all scrubbed up and clean again and helped me dress. No rush.

As I was leaving the "super friendly" staff waved goodbye.

So, I had a super nice time, and will always remember Tiffany. I get to Tokyo about twice a year and don't have the time to learn about other options. Paradise Kawasaki was a bit pricey compared to other places I have been in Asia, very pricey in fact when I think about the Vietnamese girls in Singapore or KL and the nice Chinese take out, but this it Tokyo and very nice for my first real Japanese girl. I will be back.

OG Agg
03-06-20, 03:48
Though it gets mentioned a lot, I haven't really seen any recent reports from Paradise Kawasaki. I was in Tokyo for just a few days, and visited last Saturday afternoon, around 3:00 pm in the afternoon. I was staying near the old Tokyo Tower and took the subway from Daimon Station, no train change. Google maps is amazing, and the subway so precise you can tell what train you should take just by it's arrival time. Got off at Kawasaki and probably now more than 15 minute walk to Paradise. Easy to find, big sign. I stopped at a random place and had a quick beer, and bought one at the convenience store.

Entered and there was a woman at the counter, along with a couple of guys. I would not say they were super friendly, but nice enough and spoke English. There is another soapie right next door but I didn't check them out. I asked if it was OK for me to drink my beer there and they basically freaked out and were just about to turn me away for drunkeness but I managed to convince them that one beer was not going to turn me into a violent criminal so I went outside and around the corner and sucked down the beer.

Went in and they explained the system. I was there for a nuhru massage, minimum time required was 70 minutes for 40,000 yen, expensive but you only live once. The options started at 30 minutes. You then go into a room with chairs along the wall, and the girls come in one by one, announce their name and then leave. I have to say the first few were young enough but pretty large, larger than I wanted to deal with. Of course they don't look like on the website, but I was somewhat shocked. A few better looking ones came in, and one in particular, Tiffany, seemed more energetic and bubbly than the others. I asked to see her and one other girl again, no way. So I picked Tiffany and was happy that I did. 26 years old, nice be cups, nice slim Japanese body and quite pretty when she put her hair up..Thanks for the review. I have been there a few times. I always make sure to go when Jerry is there. He is cool. I always enjoy the girls there. Japan prices all around are more expensive than other Asian countries.

Mike B
04-06-20, 19:54
It looks like Paradise Kawasaki will be shutting its doors in a couple of weeks (April 20), and it looks permanent.

I've only been there once, and my experience pretty much mirrored Simonwagstaff's below. Many girls "bigger" than expected (and yes I'm a fat guy myself). But I had fun and enjoyed the Japanese "nuru" experience.

With COVID-19 I expected the location to close, but didn't think it would be permanent. Maybe someone has more info?

Taipan68
04-07-20, 13:04
It looks like Paradise Kawasaki will be shutting its doors in a couple of weeks (April 20), and it looks permanent. With COVID-19 I expected the location to close, but didn't think it would be permanent. Maybe someone has more info?If you check the banner on the Kawasaki website splash screen it says they are closing (see attached photo). But just to confirm, I spoke to staff there directly. I was told they will close their Kawasaki store location but their Yoshiwara shop will remain in business.

MichaelSamuel
04-07-20, 23:21
Wow that sucks. Had an awesome time their last year and have been wanting to go back. I hope a lot of the girls stay around.

If you check the banner on the Kawasaki website splash screen it says they are closing (see attached photo). But just to confirm, I spoke to staff there directly. I was told they will close their Kawasaki store location but their Yoshiwara shop will remain in business..

Mike B
04-08-20, 16:02
Wow that sucks. Had an awesome time their last year and have been wanting to go back. I hope a lot of the girls stay around.

.Confirmed that some of the girls are going to sister properties (Paradise Yoshiwara, Tokyo Hentai Club) but some are going elsewhere / exiting.

The ones going to sister properties may pick a different pseudonym.

AussieGaigin
04-08-20, 23:52
Are these shops still operating?

Down here in Australia, all such venues have been forced to close down for the duration. Even private girls operating from home are banned.

TokyoExpat
04-09-20, 09:26
Are these shops still operating?

Down here in Australia, all such venues have been forced to close down for the duration. Even private girls operating from home are banned.Business as usual it seems. The state of emergency has had no effect.

Tokyo Plaxico
04-10-20, 02:46
Business as usual it seems. The state of emergency has had no effect.I agree. I stopped by Otsuka yesterday for a standard DH https://wbc2008.com/core/top.php session. (Note: Japanese skills are a must.) They were clicking on all cylinders but probably not as busy as usual. As a rule it's tough to get a booking with Kirishima-san but yesterday it wasn't a problem.

TokyoExpat
04-14-20, 10:55
I agree. I stopped by Otsuka yesterday for a standard DH https://wbc2008.com/core/top.php session. (Note: Japanese skills are a must.) They were clicking on all cylinders but probably not as busy as usual. As a rule it's tough to get a booking with Kirishima-san but yesterday it wasn't a problem.Seems like things are getting quieter week by week though? Less foot traffic in general around the cities / stations with the numbers of cases going up.

Beijing Fox
04-28-20, 14:38
Hi Zhuren and TheTanuki, I'm back both in Tokyo and back in the business. Let's catch-up, once my quarantine is over. HaHaHa.

The Tanuki
04-28-20, 22:55
Hi Zhuren and TheTanuki, I'm back both in Tokyo and back in the business. Let's catch-up, once my quarantine is over. HaHaHa.Hi there brother! Glad you made it back. I'm in the US but get over for business a few times a year. Will give a heads up next time. Let's go carouse again!

TT.

The Tanuki
05-29-20, 03:42
Hi there brother! Glad you made it back. I'm in the US but get over for business a few times a year. Will give a heads up next time. Let's go carouse again!

TT.Well, my company self destructed all of a sudden. May not be getting to Tokyo much in the future.

Globalnomad5
06-03-20, 21:19
Website redirects to THC. First the Kawasaki location closed, now both are gone?

As an infrequent visitor with zero Japanese skills, I can only hope they, or something similar, reopens once things are back to normal.

Hikaruparker
06-04-20, 16:07
Website redirects to THC. First the Kawasaki location closed, now both are gone?

As an infrequent visitor with zero Japanese skills, I can only hope they, or something similar, reopens once things are back to normal.Yup, both are now closed.

KublaiKhan808
06-04-20, 17:56

As an infrequent visitor with zero Japanese skills, I can only hope they, or something similar, reopens once things are back to normal.Yeah it was sad news to me, and many of the girls who worked there too. They closed for good on June 1. I guess the lack of foreign tourists in Japan killed their business. Some of the girls moved to their sister "escort" agency Tokyo Hentai Club, while others have gone on to different things.

I loved Paradise and visited both the Kawasaki and Yoshiwara branches in the past. It gave we "hairy barbarians" easy access to the soapland experience (without the xenophobic discrimination that most of the other soaplands establishments demonstrate).

This year was to be a banner year for them with the Olympics bringing in hordes of horny male visitors from all over the world. Then the virus hit and now nada. Everything is gone. We non Japanese speaking gaijin are back to square one. From what I hear, most, if not all, of the soaplands in Tokyo are now refusing to service visitors from China, Europe, or North America due to fears of catching COVID 19 from us.

It's literally going back ten years ago and getting a big "no foreigners" greeting from sex businesses in Japan. Unless there's a vaccine, or Japanese sex businesses become starved for money, we gaijin are likely to continue to be denied.

Paradise opened doors, which are now closing on us. We can still access some delivery health (escort) establishments, namely Tokyo Hentai Club for your Japanese girl fix. Given what the Japanese view as escort services (typically no vaginal sex, unless you can find a girl willing to break that rule, for an extra fee), it's not nearly as satisfying.

I don't know who came up with the concept of sumata (non vaginal sex), but frankly it sucks. That's an "only-in-Japan" concept which is just bizarre and unappealing to me.

I hope someone in Japan tries to open another paradise like soap land someday. I'll keep my mongering to North America in the meantime and really miss my Japanese girl experience until then. I'm afraid it's going to be a long wait. Goodbye Paradise. You will be missed.

Globalnomad5
06-06-20, 16:53
Agree 100%.

I do retain hope however that as things slowly get back to normal (no pandemic lasted forever) and foreigners return to Japan in significant numbers, Paradise's business model will become viable again.

Yeah it was sad news to me, and many of the girls who worked there too. They closed for good on June 1. I guess the lack of foreign tourists in Japan killed their business. Some of the girls moved to their sister "escort" agency Tokyo Hentai Club, while others have gone on to different things.

I loved Paradise and visited both the Kawasaki and Yoshiwara branches in the past. It gave we "hairy barbarians" easy access to the soapland experience (without the xenophobic discrimination that most of the other soaplands establishments demonstrate).

This year was to be a banner year for them with the Olympics bringing in hordes of horny male visitors from all over the world. Then the virus hit and now nada. Everything is gone. We non Japanese speaking gaijin are back to square one. From what I hear, most, if not all, of the soaplands in Tokyo are now refusing to service visitors from China, Europe, or North America due to fears of catching COVID 19 from us.

It's literally going back ten years ago and getting a big "no foreigners" greeting from sex businesses in Japan. Unless there's a vaccine, or Japanese sex businesses become starved for money, we gaijin are likely to continue to be denied.

Paradise opened doors, which are now closing on us. We can still access some delivery health (escort) establishments, namely Tokyo Hentai Club for your Japanese girl fix. Given what the Japanese view as escort services (typically no vaginal sex, unless you can find a girl willing to break that rule, for an extra fee), it's not nearly as satisfying.

I don't know who came up with the concept of sumata (non vaginal sex), but frankly it sucks. That's an "only-in-Japan" concept which is just bizarre and unappealing to me.

I hope someone in Japan tries to open another paradise like soap land someday. I'll keep my mongering to North America in the meantime and really miss my Japanese girl experience until then. I'm afraid it's going to be a long wait. Goodbye Paradise. You will be missed.

Gargano19
06-06-20, 20:13

As an infrequent visitor with zero Japanese skills, I can only hope they, or something similar, reopens once things are back to normal.Their clientele was mostly foreigners because of which locals didn't used to visit it often. And now lack of tourists mean they don't have customers anymore. But I can see it opening again next year.

Aman52
06-16-20, 14:19
Has anyone ever been to Milky Baby recently? I'd really love to see a new report, especially since the last one was almost 10 years ago. I have a thing for pregnant women, so I'm looking to go in the future, so I'd like to know what it'll be like. I'm mostly asking because I want to know if FS is possible with the pregnant girls of any months? Can FS or AF be done without a condom? Also, would it be possible to blow your load in the girls? (Can you ejaculate in any girls at any other place, actually?

Gilolo
07-05-20, 17:12
Hi everybody,

Like many men, I'm an addict of Japanese porn! I love creampies! I love Japanese girls, especially our JAV Stars like Aika, Ayaka Tomoda, Yua Mikami, Julia.

Did you already meet any JAV Star for escort? I know the famous agency TORA who has many JAV stars like Aika. I know these jav stars do escort, but it's very difficult to contact them because they don't speak English. And even with google translate, it's not easy to communicate with Japanese escorts. And I can see most of escort JAV Agency don't want strangers from other countries.

So please if you met any escort in Japan, especially JAV stars, can you tell me whose girls you met and how you book them?

And another question, I can read on many websites escort in Japan, it's not full sex service. You can't fuck her! You can do everything with the girl but not fuck. Is it true?

Can you help me please?

AussieGaigin
07-10-20, 23:33
And another question, I can read on many websites escort in Japan, it's not full sex service. You can't fuck her! You can do everything with the girl but not fuck. Is it true?

Can you help me please?Because prostitution is technically illegal in Japan, the girls may not be able to advertise FS services. What you get is a different matter.

MissionAsia
07-11-20, 10:42
I'm a guy that likes a bit of slap and tickle, especially if the girl knows what she's doing, and at la siora, they definitely do. Only downside is no sex, but it's like another completely different form of entertainment.

Service: SM.

Provider: domina Akiho.

Looks: 5/5.

Body: 5/5.

Service: 6/5.

Damage: 20 K yen + 3 K membership fee (which I think was waived?

WIR: yes.

I met akiho outside on the street, and we picked a love hotel to go to together. She looked so proper with a nice outfit, and dragging a rolling luggage suitcase behind her. I would call her beautiful, and has a fancy look about her.

The second we entered the room, we went through a form of things I like and boundaries, etc. It was super professional.

As soon as that was signed, she was all business, bossing me around, etc. Made me strip and lie on the floor when she got prepared and came out in a mistress.

We played around with some light games establishing some rules, then she collared me, tied me up and dripped some wax on me, slapping me if moved too much. No kissing, but a lot of forehead to forehead intense eye contact.

It was my first time trying anything like this, so I went for just about anything. Face slapping, spitting, foot kissing. She even took me to the shower and pissed on me, and did some pretty serious damage with a full-sized whip.

The whole affair was done with expert attention to the physical and psychological aspects of femdom, and it was completely awesome! I felt high, it was such a new experience.

To finish, she made me kneel fuck between her legs as she slapped my face and spit in my mouth, and as soon as the time was up, she turned back into this unassuming, nice little Japanese lady.

KublaiKhan808
07-11-20, 16:09
Hi everybody,

Like many men, I'm an addict of Japanese porn! I love creampies! I love Japanese girls, especially our JAV Stars like Aika, Ayaka Tomoda, Yua Mikami, Julia.

Did you already meet any JAV Star for escort? I know the famous agency TORA who has many JAV stars like Aika. I know these jav stars do escort, but it's very difficult to contact them because they don't speak English. And even with google translate, it's not easy to communicate with Japanese escorts. And I can see most of escort JAV Agency don't want strangers from other countries.

So please if you met any escort in Japan, especially JAV stars, can you tell me whose girls you met and how you book them?

Can you help me please?FS in the delivery health industry is not a guarantee, especially if your looking for JAV stars. If offered this off menu item, the girls often expect a tip (10,000 to 20,000 yen). It's best you don't bring it up, let her. If she complains to her bosses, you may find yourself visited by her male thuggish driver, the police, or both. If you're a gaijin, you won't be given the benefit of the doubt. She's more important to her agency than you.

The only agency that I know of that has foreign friendly JAV stars is Tokyo Hentai Club. Check their website for details. A lot of former and current JAV starts also work at the soaplands in Japan. Acceptance into those places is definitely YMMV right now. Especially now, as it depends on your country of origin. If you're a visitor from America, don't bother. Nobody wants our tourists in their country because of the virus impacting us so heavily.

I've met two JAV stars over the course of my mongering adventures. I'm batting. 500. Of course that was before Covid. Good luck in your search.

Jakolero
08-19-20, 01:29
Paradise is back as Rush Hour.

Same shop at Yoshiwara.

JackMa3
08-20-20, 10:34
FS in the delivery health industry is not a guarantee, especially if your looking for JAV stars. If offered this off menu item, the girls often expect a tip (10,000 to 20,000 yen). It's best you don't bring it up, let her. If she complains to her bosses, you may find yourself visited by her male thuggish driver, the police, or both. If you're a gaijin, you won't be given the benefit of the doubt. She's more important to her agency than you.

The only agency that I know of that has foreign friendly JAV stars is Tokyo Hentai Club. Check their website for details. A lot of former and current JAV starts also work at the soaplands in Japan. Acceptance into those places is definitely YMMV right now. Especially now, as it depends on your country of origin. If you're a visitor from America, don't bother. Nobody wants our tourists in their country because of the virus impacting us so heavily.

I've met two JAV stars over the course of my mongering adventures. I'm batting. 500. Of course that was before Covid. Good luck in your search.Are those JAV stars exactly looking like those as shown in the videos, or little different than that?

JackMa3
08-29-20, 15:50
Has anyone ever been to Milky Baby recently? I'd really love to see a new report, especially since the last one was almost 10 years ago. I have a thing for pregnant women, so I'm looking to go in the future, so I'd like to know what it'll be like. I'm mostly asking because I want to know if FS is possible with the pregnant girls of any months? Can FS or AF be done without a condom? Also, would it be possible to blow your load in the girls? (Can you ejaculate in any girls at any other place, actually?Any updates on this? Preggo girls allow sucking on their tits!

Penetrador
08-29-20, 18:12
Any updates on this? Preggo girls allow sucking on their tits!What the fuck is milky baby? A *****house? Escort site? I do want FS with pregnant women! Yes please I have never! Please give us info?

AussieGaigin
08-30-20, 01:09
What the fuck is milky baby? A *****house? Escort site? I do want FS with pregnant women! Yes please I have never! Please give us info?A ggogle search will bring up a lot of info.

JackMa3
08-30-20, 16:25
What the fuck is milky baby? A *****house? Escort site? I do want FS with pregnant women! Yes please I have never! Please give us info?Yes it's kind of fetish service provider in Tokyo. They have a website with same name and extension ending in JP. They have an apartment in place where they take the calls. Once you confirm appointment they call you to their reception in apartment. They have provided map in the website. Once you reach apartment, they show girls and then you can select girl. Then the girl takes you to a love spot flat, where you have fun with the girl depending on time you paid for. If you want to drink milk for long time that's also based on money you pay. Some girls do offer FS. I am thinking of trying this place soon.

JackMa3
08-30-20, 16:26

Same shop at Yoshiwara.Any website for this one? Or just Google search will do?

AussieGaigin
08-30-20, 21:58
Any website for this one? Or just Google search will do?If there is web site, Google should find it. Did you try before asking?

PtRumble
08-31-20, 06:57

Same shop at Yoshiwara.I saw but I heard that it's going to be a chikan / slightly rapey fetish business now? Not sure if I'm down with that.

Figrindan2
09-02-20, 03:58
The chikan play is definitely optional, but I read that the rooms have train sound effects piped in. Not sure if that part is optional LOL.

JackMa3
09-02-20, 17:05
The chikan play is definitely optional, but I read that the rooms have train sound effects piped in. Not sure if that part is optional LOL.I think that could be an optional part with a kind of innovative idea to grab attention of more clients and publicity.

JackMa3
09-04-20, 17:54
So decided to visit milky baby fetish store after searching and research in net. Though for first time it was confusing to find the place, and also for booking, but it was worth it.

I went and selected a girl called miss and, a 26 year old busty, native girl, who has given birth in May of this year. Obviously the flow was milk was so so good damn. She is a very hot girl with milky fair skin. Though a little belly is there, bit that can be ignored. Yummy tasty milk she has. I am in love with this place. Will return for another girl.

Aman52
09-08-20, 03:39
So decided to visit milky baby fetish store after searching and research in net. Though for first time it was confusing to find the place, and also for booking, but it was worth it.

I went and selected a girl called miss and, a 26 year old busty, native girl, who has given birth in May of this year. Obviously the flow was milk was so so good damn. She is a very hot girl with milky fair skin. Though a little belly is there, bit that can be ignored. Yummy tasty milk she has. I am in love with this place. Will return for another girl.Lucky! I wish I was going out with a girl from there right now. Thanks for making a new report for Milky baby. Try Ringo or Ayano next time for me.

Vocal14
09-24-20, 03:42
Are those JAV stars exactly looking like those as shown in the videos, or little different than that?There's a few shops where you can try your luck.

This is an aggregation site listing AV ladies working in deri.

http://avfuuzoku.com/sp/

https://hg-deli.com/shop/tora-shinjyuku/girls/

It says foreigners are welcome. I haven't tried so not endorsing in any way.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/tawawa/girllist/?of=y

Aoki Rin used to work at this place as well as some other older AV ladies. I'm not familiar with ladies in their current roster however.

Please send us your reports on how you get on.

JackMa3
10-04-20, 09:42
Lucky! I wish I was going out with a girl from there right now. Thanks for making a new report for Milky baby. Try Ringo or Ayano next time for me.Your welcome. What's Ringo or Ayano?

Aman52
10-05-20, 07:42
Your welcome. What's Ringo or Ayano?Two of the girls from there. Both of their tits are quite fat, I think they're both lactating too. Ringo is pregnant right now though so I don't know if pregnant women are your thing or not.

JackMa3
10-05-20, 08:20
There's a few shops where you can try your luck.

Aoki Rin used to work at this place as well as some other older AV ladies. I'm not familiar with ladies in their current roster however.

Please send us your reports on how you get on.Thanks for this info. I would get through that.

Drbombay
10-07-20, 18:04
There's a few shops where you can try your luck.

Please send us your reports on how you get on.I tried a few of those with their links to the city I am in and no joy with us foreigners. Maybe if you have a better grasp of Japanese you may have some luck. I think the Japanese press has everyone instilled with COVID as a "foreigner disease" and so the workers in this industry will probably not cater to us as much.

Edk750
10-13-20, 14:42
Lucky! I wish I was going out with a girl from there right now. Thanks for making a new report for Milky baby. Try Ringo or Ayano next time for me.Wow, this is the first time hearing of such a thing, and it sounds amazing. I may have to come out and experience it myself! It is now on my bucket list.

However, until I can somehow make it out there, does anyone know of anything similar in other countries? S. Korea, S. America, etc.

JackMa3
10-14-20, 10:22
However, until I can somehow make it out there, does anyone know of anything similar in other countries? S. Korea, S. America, etc.It may exist in other countries, but typically speaking a store catering to such fetish is first of its kind in Japan. You can always ask for your supplier in those countries. I am sure they may have options.

JackMa3
10-14-20, 10:25
Two of the girls from there. Both of their tits are quite fat, I think they're both lactating too. Ringo is pregnant right now though so I don't know if pregnant women are your thing or not.Ok got it nice information thanks. Pregnant girls are not a problem, but they shouldn't be in their late months, like 8 or 9. Anything till 5th month is ok for me. I once had fun with a 5 months old pregnant girl long time back. She was also slightly lactating.

Rocko20
10-16-20, 22:32
I tried a few of those with their links to the city I am in and no joy with us foreigners. Maybe if you have a better grasp of Japanese you may have some luck. I think the Japanese press has everyone instilled with COVID as a "foreigner disease" and so the workers in this industry will probably not cater to us as much.I lived in Japan for 3 years. The sex industry is not really catered to foreigners, just like South Korea. Now I did have some luck in Roppongi which is catered to foreigners, but it's more of a random lady off the street saying "come with me for a massage" and you don't really get to pick who it is that will come through the door after the massage. I'm sure there's escort services that may cater to foreigners but certainly no foreigner friendly red light districts from my experience.

Regarding the foreigner disease comment, I don't think that's true. Japan (and South Korea) have always had the "our prostitutes are for locals, not foreigners" mindset which the women are aware of. I have been able to find a few prostitutes in both countries (not escort services but walking around) but it's very short, transactional, and expensive compared to a Thailand.

As you said, I'm sure if you can speak and read Japanese it's better. Even if you just look local, your luck will probably be a bit better.

Oakie
10-28-20, 16:00
In Canada, I had a 2 year mutually benefit relationship with a beautiful student / part time stripper from Osaka. Unfortunately she moved on with her legit career.

She spoiled me, and I always saved my air miles, to get over there, one day.

I know this sounds naive, but is it possible to get real Japanese AV sessions over there?

From the porn sites, it would seem that there are thousands of willing young hookers, but all I hear is MP action with overweight and older Chinese or Philipina inmates. No foreigners allowed.

A simple NO would end my yearning. LOL.

I'm presently living in DR, with no problems, but that japanese pussy still intrigues me.

Steve 9696
10-28-20, 23:27
In Canada, I had a 2 year mutually benefit relationship with a beautiful student / part time stripper from Osaka. Unfortunately she moved on with her legit career.

She spoiled me, and I always saved my air miles, to get over there, one day.

I know this sounds naive, but is it possible to get real Japanese AV sessions over there?

From the porn sites, it would seem that there are thousands of willing young hookers, but all I hear is MP action with overweight and older Chinese or Philipina inmates. No foreigners allowed.

A simple NO would end my yearning. LOL.

I'm presently living in DR, with no problems, but that japanese pussy still intrigues me.Very simple. Use Tokyo Hentai Club. Www.hentaitokyo.com I believe. They have former JAV stars. Caters to gaijin (round eye). Caveat full sex is not on the official menu. Book anal (which strangely is on the menu) and they will certainly give you your preferred hole.

Have fun.

The Cane
10-28-20, 23:52
Very simple. Use Tokyo Hentai Club. Www.hentaitokyo.com I believe. They have former JAV stars. Caters to gaijin (round eye). Caveat full sex is not on the official menu. Book anal (which strangely is on the menu) and they will certainly give you your preferred hole.

Have fun.Sounds good to me hahahaha!

Oakie
10-29-20, 12:47
Very simple. Use Tokyo Hentai Club. Www.hentaitokyo.com I believe. They have former JAV stars. Caters to gaijin (round eye). Caveat full sex is not on the official menu. Book anal (which strangely is on the menu) and they will certainly give you your preferred hole.

Have fun.Wow!

Thanks for that Steve.

Got some planning to do!

Wild Man
10-31-20, 16:52
Apparently, commercial penetrative sex apart from oral is illegal and Porn has genitals 'scrambled'.

But it is famous for its soapies and they operate in a twilight zone WRT penetrative sex.

I don't know how easy it is for a non Japanese Man to access them, the local punters jealously guard the available ladies and see the likes of us non locals as disease spreaders!

Here's an interesting article on the scene, which by the way I would love to engage with! ;the.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3vb7j/how-japans-secretive-soapland-brothels-operate

Tokyo Fun
11-11-20, 14:35
Hello friends!! Can anyone tell me if Shin Okubo is still with beautiful young streewalkers? And Hinodecho / koganecho there are still some chon-no-ma houses (one-woman brothels) ??

Rick Rock
11-11-20, 16:37
Apparently, commercial penetrative sex apart from oral is illegal and Porn has genitals 'scrambled'.

But it is famous for its soapies and they operate in a twilight zone WRT penetrative sex.

I don't know how easy it is for a non Japanese Man to access them, the local punters jealously guard the available ladies and see the likes of us non locals as disease spreaders!

Here's an interesting article on the scene, which by the way I would love to engage with! ;the.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3vb7j/how-japans-secretive-soapland-brothels-operateThere are lots of soaplands that take foreigners. They're very easy to access. Google is your friend. Run a search.

Wild Walleye
11-13-20, 00:15
I am planning on attending the Olympics in July / August (2021). I like to prepare in advance. So, I am starting to do my homework, now.

While I have traveled much of the world (and had multiple Japanese clients), I have never been to Japan. Most of my mongering has been in LatAm, USA and Europe. I like chica bars and independents the best. I do enjoy AMPS and brothels, but less so. The perfect companion would be a hot little Japanese woman who speaks English and would be game for going to dinners and bars and the like in addition to bedroom activities. It is unlikely that I'd score her tickets to any of the Olympic events, but if attendance is lacking, I could put that into play. Also, I am not opposed to bestowing gifts upon locals who help me optimize my time on the ground.

I am open to any and all suggestions.

Steve 9696
11-13-20, 03:32
I am planning on attending the Olympics in July / August (2021). I like to prepare in advance. So, I am starting to do my homework, now.

While I have traveled much of the world (and had multiple Japanese clients), I have never been to Japan. Most of my mongering has been in LatAm, USA and Europe. I like chica bars and independents the best. I do enjoy AMPS and brothels, but less so. The perfect companion would be a hot little Japanese woman who speaks English and would be game for going to dinners and bars and the like in addition to bedroom activities. It is unlikely that I'd score her tickets to any of the Olympic events, but if attendance is lacking, I could put that into play. Also, I am not opposed to bestowing gifts upon locals who help me optimize my time on the ground.

I am open to any and all suggestions.Really the only way to done what you are suggesting is a sugar baby. Wining and dining with hookers is boring and probibitively expensive. Whereas a sugar baby will give up the full evening and likely enjoy it as much as you do.

It's a ton of work but totally pays off. See the Seeking Arrangements thread. I had a SB lined up pre Covid. We chatted almost daily. We're planning a Korean barbecue date and she was excited. Then Covid torpedoed it all. Anyhow with lots of research and chatting you can find a gem. Start about a month in advance.

Drbombay
11-13-20, 17:44

I am open to any and all suggestions.Just check back here periodically and you will see comments on places like Tokyo Hentai Club or many of the other Delivery Health places. But be warned most of the "good stuff" will be off limits for foreigners even if you speak decent Japanese. Escorts for dates for the evenings will get very expensive. So unless you have a lot of money to spend that will get to be a bit expensive. There will be plenty of regulars just milling about smartly and if you have any decent conversation skills you should be able to pick one up. The fact you are willing to wine and dine, be ready to be told ok I know a great place and you wind up going to some very expensive place for a meal. There was a woman a long time ago in my younger days I would see on a dating site looking for foreigners and right off she would ask to be taken out to venues like Blue Note Tokyo (a very expensive first date with musical attraction and a meal), and then at the close of the date would hem and haw and say "next time" and you wind up getting nothing. Happened to someone I knew and he warned me off that person.

AussieGaigin
11-14-20, 01:33
Back in the 1990's "dark ages" before the prevalence of social media, I used a Tokyo based tourist magazine called Metropolis to organise hook ups. An advert in the classified section that I would be in Tokyo on certain dates and was interested in meeting up with some ladies, would result in an abundance of offers to be an accompaniment on my travels.

Metropolis now has an online version, so it may be worth a try. I guess there would be a few other online "dating" sites where you could similarly line up contacts. Be wary, many of them are scams. But I wouldn't start until a month or 2 before your arrival. Have a read through "Pen Pals and Chat Rooms" in the Phillipines section to get some ideas on how things work there; Japan should be similar.

Xslikx
11-21-20, 08:45
Back in the 1990's "dark ages" before the prevalence of social media, I used a Tokyo based tourist magazine called Metropolis to organise hook ups. An advert in the classified section that I would be in Tokyo on certain dates and was interested in meeting up with some ladies, would result in an abundance of offers to be an accompaniment on my travels.

Metropolis now has an online version, so it may be worth a try. I guess there would be a few other online "dating" sites where you could similarly line up contacts. Be wary, many of them are scams. But I wouldn't start until a month or 2 before your arrival. Have a read through "Pen Pals and Chat Rooms" in the Phillipines section to get some ideas on how things work there; Japan should be similar.Japan is now nothing like it was in the '90's or even 10 years ago. I have lived in Japan continuously for the last 15 years and speak fluent Japanese. Although you can still pull some girls offline, it is nothing like it was years ago and is nothing like it is now in the Philippines, Thailand, and other South East Asian countries.

By and large, Japanese girls who just want to hook up can find lots of high-end, hot guys online, or in bars, etc. , and girls who are looking for something more serious have gotten wise to games guys play online.

That said, there are huge numbers of girls on Tinder, Tupple, etc.

Babapank
11-22-20, 00:36
I don't know if its the right thread to query this, but as a monger would like to ask.

Is it ever possible to meet Yumi Kazama? Is there any way for that.

She is one of my favourites and wondering if its ever possible to meet her.

Suggestion / comments appreciated.

Cheers,

Baba.

PtRumble
12-01-20, 05:28
Anyone know if I can get generic tadalafil or sildenafil mailed to my address in Japan from overseas? I've heard stories of guys getting arrested for drugs getting mailed so I'm a little worried about that. I don't have a yakkan shomei prepared first it either.

AussieGaigin
12-01-20, 06:02
Some references here you may be able to follow up on:

https://www.au.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/visa_medicine_en.html

EatMyJizzBich
12-02-20, 18:25
Hey guys,

Just wondering what is the average price for full service sex in Tokyo?

I've seen soapland websites charge 300 $ for an hour. Is this the average?

If you can get it cheaper where would you go.

Drbombay
12-03-20, 17:56
Hey guys,

Just wondering what is the average price for full service sex in Tokyo?

I've seen soapland websites charge 300 $ for an hour. Is this the average?

If you can get it cheaper where would you go.That's about the average price for a Delivery Health if you are in the Tokyo area. Lurking ain't cheap in Japan. If you try for non-oriental types like European types be prepared to pay more than that.

Xslikx
12-05-20, 13:39
Anyone know if I can get generic tadalafil or sildenafil mailed to my address in Japan from overseas? I've heard stories of guys getting arrested for drugs getting mailed so I'm a little worried about that. I don't have a yakkan shomei prepared first it either.I've done it and never had any problem.

CuriousHat
12-16-20, 00:09
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website.

Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage.

In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

Lifushen
12-20-20, 18:11
I agree. I stopped by Otsuka yesterday for a standard DH https://wbc2008.com/core/top.php session. (Note: Japanese skills are a must.) They were clicking on all cylinders but probably not as busy as usual. As a rule it's tough to get a booking with Kirishima-san but yesterday it wasn't a problem.Oh pretty cool! Wanted to give wbc2008 a shot. I remember back 5 years ago, it was easy to sort of book without Japanese skills. Probably different now.

Is FS still there at that agency?

Lifushen
12-20-20, 18:23
Fellow ISGer's,

Thought I would summarize a few encounters during 2 recent trips to tokyo, tried the following:

- Camellia Marie (https://www.camelliamarie.com/) - She is the former Shiori from Asianmystique and Nasty Dolls, went independent.

- Reika (asianmystique.com).

- Manami (www.tokyomeltyss.com) - formerly from AM and ND as well, went independent a while back.

1) Camellia Marie.

Booking was fairly easy, all done by e-mail although there is a form, I just happened to have seen her many times before.

BBBJ, FS, and some lingerie options. Camellia is an amazing lady, truly ensures you get a good time and will cater to your wants and needs haha I was a bit injured and she took care of finding a nice position.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10 (her boobs are enhanced in case you are wondering but definitely nice!! Firm nipples).

Service: 9/10 (She truly delivers like a champ. BBBJ, massage, FS).

WIR: For sure.

2) Reika.

Booking done through email as well, super responsive.

Reika is I'd say late 30's, early 40's, very slender, rather small boobs but a nicely shaped butt.

She came dressed very elegantly, speaks very decent English, standard service, shower, but the sack is where she truly transforms. She is rather a big time PSE lady. If you got some kinks or like aggressive, she is your girl!

Face: 7/10.

Body: 6/10 (Just the small boobs not my thing).

Service: 8/10 (it was a bit too pse for my taste).

WIR: Probably not. AM hasn't updated roster either.

3) Manami.

Booking done through e-mail. Super easy and she remembered me from years ago.

Manami is the ultimate MILF, she is not slim nor chubby but has some curves, just the right ones where it matters. She is extremely focused on your needs and is able to adapt to your libido and drive, if you want pse she can deliver, I was more into a GFE and she certainly adapted the mood for it.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10 (love her boobs. Enough for titty fucking and space for her to lick the bro).

Service: 9/10 She is definitely into it.

WIR: Definitely.

Hope that helps!

Koosje12
12-26-20, 09:47
- Manami (www.tokyomeltyss.com)This should be www.tokyomeltykiss.com instead?

Kdoc13
01-03-21, 23:54
I was scheduled to go do some work at Yokota AFB but it was delayed, and then the plague hit. Looks like I will be headed there soon though. Is this the right forum? It looks close to Tokyo, but far enough out that it could be "other areas."

If so, can someone provide me with some info on that area, and what might be available?

AussieGaigin
01-04-21, 05:04
I was scheduled to go do some work at Yokota AFB but it was delayed, and then the plague hit. Looks like I will be headed there soon though. Is this the right forum? It looks close to Tokyo, but far enough out that it could be "other areas."

If so, can someone provide me with some info on that area, and what might be available?Might be closer to Yokohama, which as its own thread. You cam always use the search function.

Steve 9696
01-04-21, 16:55
Might be closer to Yokohama, which as its own thread. You cam always use the search function.Yes Yokohama is closer as bird flies but Tokyo closer by train. And no contest for the scene. Take a train into Shinjuku and go to Tokyo Hentai Club which caters to Gaijin (round eye) and you will thank me later. Go to www.hentaitokyo.com to check out the girls and services. They are photoshopped a bit but I've had nothing but stunners and great experiences. They are super responsive on chat also so you can ask any questions you like.

Honestly one of the best experiences you can have, particularly if you like BJ. Note that paying for vaginal sex in Japan is illegal but BJ and anal fully legal. And of course YMMV with the girl in the room and extra cash offered. But the girls and BJ and kissing etc are spectacular. Note that if you want to get BBBJ you have to choose CIM option (+USD$30) or you will get covered BJ throughout.

Batros
01-20-21, 16:32
Yes Yokohama is closer as bird flies but Tokyo closer by train. And no contest for the scene. Take a train into Shinjuku and go to Tokyo Hentai Club which caters to Gaijin (round eye) and you will thank me later. Go to www.hentaitokyo.com to check out the girls and services. They are photoshopped a bit but I've had nothing but stunners and great experiences. They are super responsive on chat also so you can ask any questions you like.

Honestly one of the best experiences you can have, particularly if you like BJ. Note that paying for vaginal sex in Japan is illegal but BJ and anal fully legal. And of course YMMV with the girl in the room and extra cash offered. But the girls and BJ and kissing etc are spectacular. Note that if you want to get BBBJ you have to choose CIM option (+USD$30) or you will get covered BJ throughout.I'll go to Tokyo soon, and want to look around a bit. Could you recommend some places where Full service is available?

AussieGaigin
01-20-21, 20:55
I'll go to Tokyo soon, and want to look around a bit. Could you recommend some places where Full service is available?Usually in soapland venues. RTFF for details.

SBlack0070
02-02-21, 03:20
Usually in soapland venues. RTFF for details.Hi buddy,

We appreciate your indepth know how on Japan's sex industry.

I have read many of your earlier threads and looks like all gaijin specific places offering B2B and FS are very very costly.

I wanted to know are there any places with good quality of girls (MILFs also ok for me) but prices are cheaper than the ones you updated?

Thanks.

AussieGaigin
02-02-21, 22:13
Hi buddy,

I wanted to know are there any places with good quality of girls (MILFs also ok for me) but prices are cheaper than the ones you updated?

Thanks.Maybe there are, I am only aware of what has been reported here by others. Repeated recommendations are a good sign of good service.

Japan should not be seen as a mongering destination for foreigners. You won't find girls lining up for a few US dollars like Phills or Thailand. Many shops / girls won't service foreigners because of communication difficulties, and their lack of cultural respect. Shops that do service foreigners may be shunned by local punters who see the girls as being "contaminated".

Maybe Google will help you find others, but "Cheap" places may turn out to be scams. Beware of touts who "know a place down the road" and street hookers.

I understand your desire to get loose with some J girls, it can be a wonderful experience. Nampa is my preferred alternative (see separate thread here).

Happy hunting.

Drbombay
02-03-21, 17:03
Maybe there are, I am only aware of what has been reported here by others. Repeated recommendations are a good sign of good service.

Japan should not be seen as a mongering destination for foreigners. You won't find girls lining up for a few US dollars like Phills or Thailand. Many shops / girls won't service foreigners because of communication difficulties, and their lack of cultural respect. Shops that do service foreigners may be shunned by local punters who see the girls as being "contaminated".

Maybe Google will help you find others, but "Cheap" places may turn out to be scams. Beware of touts who "know a place down the road" and street hookers.

I understand your desire to get loose with some J girls, it can be a wonderful experience. Nampa is my preferred alternative (see separate thread here).

Happy hunting.To add to AG's report, I'm a Black man and I would advise you to stay away from any place that has a Nigerian or other African male out front as the tout. They are known to rip you off big time, even going to a bar and using a credit card will find you with unexpected run up charges of thousands of dollars and you're going to be expected to pay it.

Bite the bullet, take a look at places like Tokyo Adult Guide and use the Gaijin friendly services and providers. If you have the time you can do the normal Meet Me, Skout, Tagged, etc. And maybe pick up a stray Pinay, Japanese or Chinese but you will have to put in some time.

SBlack0070
02-04-21, 21:26
To add to AG's report, I'm a Black man and I would advise you to stay away from any place that has a Nigerian or other African male out front as the tout. They are known to rip you off big time, even going to a bar and using a credit card will find you with unexpected run up charges of thousands of dollars and you're going to be expected to pay it.

Bite the bullet, take a look at places like Tokyo Adult Guide and use the Gaijin friendly services and providers. If you have the time you can do the normal Meet Me, Skout, Tagged, etc. And maybe pick up a stray Pinay, Japanese or Chinese but you will have to put in some time.Thanks a lot guys for your insights and the warnings.

I completely understood Nagoya is a total time waste city and completely dry.

O will try Tokyo hentei club and paradise soaps for sure as suggested by the seniors.

Arigatou gozaimashita!

The Tanuki
02-05-21, 04:36
Thanks a lot guys for your insights and the warnings.

I completely understood Nagoya is a total time waste city and completely dry.

O will try Tokyo hentei club and paradise soaps for sure as suggested by the seniors.

Arigatou gozaimashita!For people just there a couple of days and all, it's not the easiest scene around. But it's far from a waste of time. I've spent a lot of time in Nagoya in the past, and there are indeed some fun options around. Takes some research but they do exist. With the pandemic now, I'd guess a lot of that has dried up, but it'll be back once life returns to the new normal later on.

Stay safe!

TT.

Detwing1
02-05-21, 10:01
For people just there a couple of days and all, it's not the easiest scene around. But it's far from a waste of time. I've spent a lot of time in Nagoya in the past, and there are indeed some fun options around.

TT.Yes, that is pretty much spot on for Nagoya. If you're living there, or are there for a considerable amount of time. If my only purpose was taking a weeklong mongering trip, I would avoid Japan altogether.

SBlack0070
02-11-21, 03:41
Yes, that is pretty much spot on for Nagoya. If you're living there, or are there for a considerable amount of time. If my only purpose was taking a weeklong mongering trip, I would avoid Japan altogether.Absolutely true brother.

Hopefully Tokyo has some surprises for foreigners.

Anyways I read Tokyo portal and understood that the prices for a soapland start from 30000 yen to 70000 yen for a 60-90 minutes massage.

Does anybody know good soaplands which provide a good massage + good extras in a lesser price?

I would be glad to get some help as I'm a newbie to Japan ISG.

AussieGaigin
02-12-21, 10:30
There may be shops that advertise a cheaper price, but like low cost airlines, this could be for a basic service and there are extras which will add to the price. Possibly a lot more than an upfront shop. Foreigners would be a good target for this.

Unlike the India ISG, we are quite open to discussing details of what is available and what goes on in the market. None of those coded messages and secret DMs to convey information here.

If you take the time to read back reports for 12 months or so, you will find a wealth information of the Tokyo (and other areas) scene.

There is also information which can be located through google.

SBlack0070
02-12-21, 15:07
There may be shops that advertise a cheaper price, but like low cost airlines, this could be for a basic service and there are extras which will add to the price. Possibly a lot more than an upfront shop. Foreigners would be a good target for this.

Unlike the India ISG, we are quite open to discussing details of what is available and what goes on in the market. None of those coded messages and secret DMs to convey information here.

If you take the time to read back reports for 12 months or so, you will find a wealth information of the Tokyo (and other areas) scene.

There is also information which can be located through google.I'm relieved that there are no code words here as deciphering codes in Indian ISG is tougher than inventing a new periodic table element. Haha.

I will definitely go through all the posts and will definitely try out all the fantastic places in Japan.

If I get some awesome leads will definitely post here as well.

Good night!

SBlack0070
03-05-21, 03:37
Hi guys!

In this forum hardly there are any new updates.

Japan as I am getting to know is a reserved country but sometimes I feel people are actually expressive and are very open to this world of sex, fantasies and fetishes.

If any of the seniors here have had any other great experiences to share with apart from the ones shared in the past threads, let's make this group lively.

AussieGaigin
03-06-21, 01:14
With a lack of visitors to the country of late, it is not surprising, is it?

So Mr Black, if you are in Japan, how about you post some reports yourself, instead of demanding that others do it.

SBlack0070
03-06-21, 03:21
With a lack of visitors to the country of late, it is not surprising, is it?

So Mr Black, if you are in Japan, how about you post some reports yourself, instead of demanding that others do it.From my side, yes based in your guidance I have explored few pubs and now I got an opportunity to date an OL.

As things are slowly getting better between us, maybe I will hit a jackpot as recently she told she loves threesome and one of her friend is also interested.

I will update once I score. Kudos.

AussieGaigin
03-06-21, 23:08
From my side, yes based in your guidance I have explored few pubs and now I got an opportunity to date an OL.

As things are slowly getting better between us, maybe I will hit a jackpot as recently she told she loves threesome and one of her friend is also interested.

I will update once I score. Kudos.Good on you. There is much more fun to be had with "normal people" than with providers.

Never had a threesome during my adventures, but many girls were happy to share me with their friends.

SBlack0070
03-07-21, 02:41
Good on you. There is much more fun to be had with "normal people" than with providers.

Never had a threesome during my adventures, but many girls were happy to share me with their friends.Great to hear that.

I hope my first 3 some goes well.

BobbyHarrera
03-07-21, 07:16
From my side, yes based in your guidance I have explored few pubs and now I got an opportunity to date an OL.

I will update once I score. Kudos.Hi SBlack,

I'm a fellow mongerer from Bangalore planning to visit Tokyo soon.

Could you please provide more details on how you found the OL. That has been on my todo list for a while.

Thanks.

AussieGaigin
03-08-21, 05:44
Hi SBlack,

Could you please provide more details on how you found the OL. That has been on my todo list for a while.

Thanks.There are millions of OLs in Tokyo. Anyone with reasonable social skills should be able to pick one up without any problem. RTFF here and in the Nampa thread for clues.

There is a "Private Message" function on this site where you are ask other members for personal information.

Engine Driver
03-08-21, 06:09
Hi SBlack,

Thanks.OL's are not prostitutes. Many are naive, lonely, insular girls with low levels of confidence. To be successful, particularly if you are a person of color, you will need a combination of the following:

1. Basic Japanese language skills.

2. Cool factor.

3. Some sense of style.

4. Game.

5. Charm, wit and humor.

6. Discretion, particularly in an office situation.

African Americans and Jamaicans have a lot of success in Japan because they are considered cool. Their culture, music, dance etc. Japanese girls go crazy for BBC. You should read "Black Passenger Yellow Cabs: A Memoir of Exile and Excess" by Stefhen F. The. Bryan and "The Eternal Outsider: 10 Years Black In Japan" by Trevor David Houchen before you go. It will be an eye opener.

Drbombay
03-08-21, 18:05
African Americans and Jamaicans have a lot of success in Japan because they are considered cool. Their culture, music, dance etc. Japanese girls go crazy for BBC. You should read "Black Passenger Yellow Cabs: A Memoir of Exile and Excess" by Stefhen F. The. Bryan and "The Eternal Outsider: 10 Years Black In Japan" by Trevor David Houchen before you go. It will be an eye opener.Very true words. Read both books and have been in Japan since 2000 for 15 years, and came back in 2017 and if you are a Black American you will have somewhat of a better chance with some types of OL, especially if you are associated with the US military bases. Back when I was "out there" the fact that I was Black, American and had access to the bases was a key factor in my getting laid more than normal since most of the girls wound up asking me to take them to the base to eat at Taco Bell (believe it or not) and to shop, mainly for Coach bags since we don't pay taxes on those items on the bases and compared to a Japanese story you could see almost a 25% mark-up in taxes (so much for trade barriers). I have also seen many women who fell prey to Blacks from Nigeria and other African nations who told the women they had base access but never took them there because they were lying to them. Ran into one or two who gave me sob stories about trusting too much and getting burnt.

These days, from what I am seeing if you can at least carry a conversation, and one important thing, if you are going to be here an extended stay it's much easier (and cheaper) if you can cook since I've never met so many women who were not familiar with cooking themselves and see it as a novelty that a man knows how to cook for himself.

Good Hunting!

Engine Driver
03-09-21, 01:02
Very true words. Read both books and have been in Japan since 2000 for 15 years, and came back in 2017 and if you are a Black American you will have somewhat of a better chance with some types of OL, especially if you are associated with the US military bases. Back when I was "out there" the fact that I was Black, American and had access to the bases was a key factor in my getting laid more than normal since most of the girls wound up asking me to take them to the base to eat at Taco Bell (believe it or not) and to shop, mainly for Coach bags since we don't pay taxes on those items on the bases and compared to a Japanese story you could see almost a 25% mark-up in taxes (so much for trade barriers). I have also seen many women who fell prey to Blacks from Nigeria and other African nations who told the women they had base access but never took them there because they were lying to them. Ran into one or two who gave me sob stories about trusting too much and getting burnt.

These days, from what I am seeing if you can at least carry a conversation, and one important thing, if you are going to be here an extended stay it's much easier (and cheaper) if you can cook since I've never met so many women who were not familiar with cooking themselves and see it as a novelty that a man knows how to cook for himself.

Good Hunting!Two-week mongers to Japan are not going to have much luck with OLs. You need to spend time in country, immerse yourself in the culture and learn how things works socially. Two-week mongers are better off going to soaplands, THC or delivery health services catering to foreigners.

Foreigners have "social rank" in Japan depending on where they come from and it helps if they can offer something which is "cool" or unattainable to the girls. In your case it was access to the military base and the perceived glamour of associating with a black US serviceman. Trevor Houchen was a DJ, singer and magazine publisher so girls flocked to him. Stefhen Bryan was an English teacher in rural areas, so a 6'4" black dude walking around the country side was a novelty. He milked his Jamaican roots for all they were worth. He was not particular about who he fucked and serviced a number of lonely MILFs. Most importantly, the girls were all curious about BBC!

Messrs Harrera and Black will need to spend time in country and come up with a USP to wow those OLs.

AussieGaigin
03-09-21, 01:40
Going back a few years I was a semi-regular 2-week monger in Japan in the 1980-90's.

I worked as a service provider for numerous Japanese tourist companies in Australia, so was well versed in their cultural aspects. There was an unlimited supply of OL types here to practice on.

I learned much "sexucation" and "sexiquette" from the publications of Boye de Mente, a prolific author of books dealing with all things Japanese, including women and night life.

There was limited social media in those days, but I had no difficulty in finding OLs for a ONS. Jusat a matter of being prepared, it is not like gertting an OL in Phils or Thailand.

SBlack0070
03-09-21, 03:38
Two-week mongers to Japan are not going to have much luck with OLs. You need to spend time in country, immerse yourself in the culture and learn how things works socially. Two-week mongers are better off going to soaplands, THC or delivery health services catering to foreigners.

Foreigners have "social rank" in Japan depending on where they come from and it helps if they can offer something which is "cool" or unattainable to the girls. In your case it was access to the military base and the perceived glamour of associating with a black US serviceman. Trevor Houchen was a DJ, singer and magazine publisher so girls flocked to him. Stefhen Bryan was an English teacher in rural areas, so a 6'4" black dude walking around the country side was a novelty. He milked his Jamaican roots for all they were worth. He was not particular about who he fucked and serviced a number of lonely MILFs. Most importantly, the girls were all curious about BBC!

Messrs Harrera and Black will need to spend time in country and come up with a USP to wow those OLs.Yeah I agree it's more of a social and cultural experience or rather a change which we must have to score an OL.

They are ladies with certain needs and that we have to understand once again with empathy and compassion.

It will take lot of time for sure for us to get into the world of OLs and once successful we might have a wonderful time.

My first OL experience is still awaited so let's hope she turns up with her buddy.

Detwing1
03-09-21, 07:13
There are millions of OLs in Tokyo. Anyone with reasonable social skills should be able to pick one up without any problem. RTFF here and in the Nampa thread for clues.

There is a "Private Message" function on this site where you are ask other members for personal information.Very true. Brings back good memories of picking up OL's when I lived in Nagoya. As you say, any foreigner, LIVING IN Japan, with reasonable social skills and appearance should have NO problem picking up an OL. Just leave the cut off jeans and flip flops at home though (that only works in PH or Thai).

Once I learned the ropes, after the first month of living there, it was game on. It was the same for all of my foreigner friends.

However, for the short term visitor, I suspect it would be almost impossible.

Drbombay
03-09-21, 17:26
Very true. Brings back good memories of picking up OL's when I lived in Nagoya. As you say, any foreigner, LIVING IN Japan, with reasonable social skills and appearance should have NO problem picking up an OL. Just leave the cut off jeans and flip flops at home though (that only works in PH or Thai).

Once I learned the ropes, after the first month of living there, it was game on. It was the same for all of my foreigner friends.

However, for the short term visitor, I suspect it would be almost impossible.What I found out and now it's probably more so due to the COVID situation and workers being laid off, that in the past some of those good "OLs" were moonlighting in the Delivery Health / Hostess business to make ends meet. There is a huge disparity in the pay between males and females in Japan, and it's not strange to find a female making less than a male at the same company with the same qualifications and starting at the same time. So a few of them I knew would spend their precious few free hours doing the "wet business" as they call it. If you know how Office dynamics work in Japanese companies this can be hard since many times you are required to go out drinking with the team until late hours and then be back at the grind the next morning. But a few did manage to find a way to make ends meet.

AussieGaigin
03-10-21, 03:03
Traditionally, OLs just had "jobs", not careers. These jobs were mundane "office duty" tasks like making tea, doing photocopying for the males, running errands, etc. Females were expected to be retired and married off by the time they turned 25, so there was no point in them getting qualifications or experience.

Even if they made it into a career, the age limit seemed to apply. My first encounter with a J lady was about 40 years ago at a Club Med in Noumea. She was a school teacher on honeymoon with her school teacher husband. She would have been at the "marrying age" and her husband a couple of years older. She was pretty and outgoing, he was quite grumpy and introverted- a typical "old school" type teacher who did everything by the book. I knew absolutely nothing about Japan or Japanese at that time, but in later hindsight I worked out that the school had decided she had to go, he was probably also almost past marrying age, so the whole thing was arranged by the school to save face. I'd met them one night at a shared dinner table, but after that I noticed that she'd often come to the cabaret shows and night club alone. One night I asked where he was; she said he was asleep already and wasn't interested in nocturnal activities. On her last night there, she got a bit drunk in the night club and confided that he didn't like sex, and they only had it once in the week they were there. Had a couple of dances with her, and she started to show signs of arousal. I suggested we go for a walk outside; we found a nice secluded location and she went for it. Afterwards, she went back to her room; they left the next morning so I never saw her again.

My real adventures began a couple of years later when I fluked a job in the Japanese tourism industry here.

Detwing1
03-10-21, 06:25
Traditionally, OLs just had "jobs", not careers. These jobs were mundane "office duty" tasks like making tea, doing photocopying for the males, running errands, etc. Females were expected to be retired and married off by the time they turned 25, so there was no point in them getting qualifications or experience.

Even if they made it into a career, the age limit seemed to apply. My first encounter with a J lady was about 40 years ago at a Club Med in Noumea. She was a school teacher on honeymoon with her school teacher husband. She would have been at the "marrying age" and her husband a couple of years older. She was pretty and outgoing, he was quite grumpy and introverted- a typical "old school" type teacher who did everything by the book. I knew absolutely nothing about Japan or Japanese at that time, but in later hindsight I worked out that the school had decided she had to go, he was probably also almost past marrying age, so the whole thing was arranged by the school to save face. I'd met them one night at a shared dinner table, but after that I noticed that she'd often come to the cabaret shows and night club alone. One night I asked where he was; she said he was asleep already and wasn't interested in nocturnal activities. On her last night there, she got a bit drunk in the night club and confided that he didn't like sex, and they only had it once in the week they were there. Had a couple of dances with her, and she started to show signs of arousal. I suggested we go for a walk outside; we found a nice secluded location and she went for it. Afterwards, she went back to her room; they left the next morning so I never saw her again.

My real adventures began a couple of years later when I fluked a job in the Japanese tourism industry here.Ha. I had something similar to that. Met an unhappily married MILF at HUB one night. Her husband was the typical J-salaryman (sitting at office till 8 or 9 pm / drinking with officemates after work, etc, etc). Ended up we would meet at least once or twice a month though, until she started getting a little crazy on me.

Engine Driver
03-10-21, 07:58
What I found out and now it's probably more so due to the COVID situation and workers being laid off, that in the past some of those good "OLs" were moonlighting in the Delivery Health / Hostess business to make ends meet. There is a huge disparity in the pay between males and females in Japan, and it's not strange to find a female making less than a male at the same company with the same qualifications and starting at the same time. So a few of them I knew would spend their precious few free hours doing the "wet business" as they call it. If you know how Office dynamics work in Japanese companies this can be hard since many times you are required to go out drinking with the team until late hours and then be back at the grind the next morning. But a few did manage to find a way to make ends meet.The Japanese are not encumbered by Judeo-Christian morals like we are in the west. Accordingly, there is less stigma attached to adultery, gang bang bukake, sniffing teenage girls' soiled panties, becoming a gravure model or acting in a JAV.

Japan produces more hard core porn than any other country. I read somewhere that around 10,000 JAV movies are made a year. So on any given day, 27 porn movies are being shot in Tokyo. To fuel this beast, they need thousands of young, budding porn actresses. The same report said that 1 in 20 girls in the 18-25 age group in Tokyo had acted in one of these productions. Most are OLs or retail chicks supplementing their low wage or are girls coerced into it to pay off gambling debts or liquor bills from the night clubs.

The majority are just one hit wonders and use the cash to buy that luxury Italian handbag or expensive cosmetics, before quitting. They are prepared to take the risk because the chance of being discovered is so low given the huge volume of movies being released every week. Nowadays, producers like to churn through the new talent to keep the costs down.

AussieGaigin
03-10-21, 08:46
My tourist work in Australia involved a lot of honeymooners on wedding+holiday package tours. It was obvious that a lot of them were uncomfortable with each other. Presumably arranged marriages (like the school teachers) with little prior "social knowledge" of each other. The ultimate put down was one girl who decided she'd had enough and walked out on the husband on their second day here. She went "missing" during a shopping event, which sparked a massive police search. She was discovered hiding out in a suburban motel about 3 weeks later. I saw interviews with the husband later on TV; he came across as very arrogant and I don't blame her for leaving him.

One J girlfriend I had for a while here was quite attracted to me, but she was insistent that she would only marry a J guy and live in Japan. She went back home, but we kept in touch. On my next trip there, she came down to Tokyo to meet me, and took me to her family home in Toyama for a few days. When I asked her about her marriage plans, she said she had been going to Tokyo to find a husband through omiyage service. When I asked about her boyfriend, she "didn't know him well enough".

Drbombay
03-10-21, 18:08
Ha. I had something similar to that. Met an unhappily married MILF at HUB one night. Her husband was the typical J-salaryman (sitting at office till 8 or 9 pm / drinking with officemates after work, etc, etc). Ended up we would meet at least once or twice a month though, until she started getting a little crazy on me.Since you mention HUB I'm assuming the one in Yokohama, one night near Hinedocho station I went to this little strip bar around the corner from the KFC. The night I went they had some S&M shows and actors (male and female) performing on stage. If you've been to a typical Japanese hole in the wall strip place, you will see men sitting around the stage, clapping at the performances drinking canned beers from a vending machine. After each performer the lights come up, and the customers can pay 1000 yen ($10) to buy a polaroid picture of them with the entertainer or to cop a feel. The night I was there with the S&M show, after she performed, they laid out sheets that looked like the ones you put in a baby's crib to catch the night pissing that babies do and then asked for people to come on stage. Average looking J-salarymen would rush to the stage and lay down and open their mouths, and this chick would literally take a "piss" over them and they would drink it. My friend and I were the only gaijins in the place and we fell out laughing. The whole point of the story, yes many of the J-salarymen do stay out late drinking and going to bars and clubs, and doing all sorts of other things that by the time they get home no energy for the wife and they get frustrated and give it up to anyone willing to talk to them.

I've actually had the opportunity to partake in a few Delivery services that advertised as "Housewives" and looking at them they were just that. I met a few who said their husbands had no idea of what they are doing, and that they never have sex on a regular basis so this is a way for them to make a few bucks and have sex. Unfortunately the service I used that did come down to Yokosuka is no longer accepting us gaijin I guess due to COVID but I am sure when things open back up they will again be taking foreigners.

PM me and I will see if I can find the links to the ones I know.

Drbombay
03-10-21, 18:09
My tourist work in Australia involved a lot of honeymooners on wedding+holiday package tours. It was obvious that a lot of them were uncomfortable with each other. Presumably arranged marriages (like the school teachers) with little prior "social knowledge" of each other. The ultimate put down was one girl who decided she'd had enough and walked out on the husband on their second day here. She went "missing" during a shopping event, which sparked a massive police search. She was discovered hiding out in a suburban motel about 3 weeks later. I saw interviews with the husband later on TV; he came across as very arrogant and I don't blame her for leaving him.

One J girlfriend I had for a while here was quite attracted to me, but she was insistent that she would only marry a J guy and live in Japan. She went back home, but we kept in touch. On my next trip there, she came down to Tokyo to meet me, and took me to her family home in Toyama for a few days. When I asked her about her marriage plans, she said she had been going to Tokyo to find a husband through omiyage service. When I asked about her boyfriend, she "didn't know him well enough".They call those Narita marriages since by the time they go on their honeymoon's by the time they fly back to Narita the marriage is over.

Chocha Monger
03-10-21, 23:43
The Japanese are not encumbered by Judeo-Christian morals like we are in the west. Accordingly, there is less stigma attached to adultery, gang bang bukake, sniffing teenage girls' soiled panties, becoming a gravure model or acting in a JAV.

Japan produces more hard core porn than any other country. I read somewhere that around 10,000 JAV movies are made a year. So on any given day, 27 porn movies are being shot in Tokyo. To fuel this beast, they need thousands of young, budding porn actresses. The same report said that 1 in 20 girls in the 18-25 age group in Tokyo had acted in one of these productions. Most are OLs or retail chicks supplementing their low wage or are girls coerced into it to pay off gambling debts or liquor bills from the night clubs.

The majority are just one hit wonders and use the cash to buy that luxury Italian handbag or expensive cosmetics, before quitting. They are prepared to take the risk because the chance of being discovered is so low given the huge volume of movies being released every week. Nowadays, producers like to churn through the new talent to keep the costs down.Japanese women also suffer high rates of mental illness, which the society does not talk about and conceals using psychotic drugs. This makes many women open to adultery, gangbang bukkake, and starring in hardcore gonzo porn (hamedori). Japanese OLs have an especially strong desire to have their hairy cracks stretched out by BBC. You can say that BBC is kryptonite to Japanese OLs.

Detwing1
03-11-21, 04:08
Since you mention HUB I'm assuming the one in Yokohama, one night near Hinedocho station

I've actually had the opportunity to partake in a few Delivery services that advertised as "Housewives" and looking at them they were just that. I met a few who said their husbands had no idea of what they are doing, and that they never have sex on a regular basis so this is a way for them to make a few bucks and have sex. Unfortunately the service I used that did come down to Yokosuka is no longer accepting us gaijin I guess due to COVID but I am sure when things open back up they will again be taking foreigners.

PM me and I will see if I can find the links to the ones I know."Since you mention HUB I'm assuming the one in Yokohama, one night near Hinedocho station" = Actually I was living in Nagoya and it was one of the 3 HUBS there, but I've been to a few HUBS in Tokyo and Yokohama as well. Basically a chain of gaijin bars.

"I've actually had the opportunity to partake in a few Delivery services that advertised as "Housewives"" = If I recall correctly, the cost is 10,000 JPY, but no full service. 99% certain I've used the same exact service a few times.

Detwing1
03-11-21, 04:16
Japanese women also suffer high rates of mental illness, which the society does not talk about and conceals using psychotic drugs. This makes many women open to adultery, gangbang bukkake, and starring in hardcore gonzo porn (hamedori). Japanese OLs have an especially strong desire to have their hairy cracks stretched out by BBC. You can say that BBC is kryptonite to Japanese OLs.I've seen the same regarding mental illness when living there. Met a girl in a bar one night and noticed that she seemed a bit "off" when talking-to her. At first I chalked it up to my rudimentary Japanese skills at the time. However, when she reached across the table to get her drink, I noticed what looked like razor blade scars up and down her arm.

Needless to say, I didn't pursue that one.

Engine Driver
03-11-21, 06:18
Japanese women also suffer high rates of mental illness, which the society does not talk about and conceals using psychotic drugs. This makes many women open to adultery, gangbang bukkake, and starring in hardcore gonzo porn (hamedori). Japanese OLs have an especially strong desire to have their hairy cracks stretched out by BBC. You can say that BBC is kryptonite to Japanese OLs.Don't worry Chocha Monger. There is enough Nigerian BBC ploughing through those hairy pussies.

https://www.tokyoreporter.com/japan-news/tabloid/nigerian-mafia-running-wild-in-kabukicho/

Drbombay
03-11-21, 06:40
I've seen the same regarding mental illness when living there. Met a girl in a bar one night and noticed that she seemed a bit "off" when talking-to her. At first I chalked it up to my rudimentary Japanese skills at the time. However, when she reached across the table to get her drink, I noticed what looked like razor blade scars up and down her arm.

Needless to say, I didn't pursue that one.Yes, there are a lot of "loose nuts" running around. Part of it is because it is looked down up to ask for help especially mental health since you are expected to "pull your weight" and carry on if you have a mental problem. That's why there is a group of people called "Hikikomuri" or shut ins. They are the folks who may be adults, but still live in parents home and don't have jobs because they have made a mistake once and can't live it down so they retreat inward. I used to live next to one. Dude was a grown man yet his parents had to still take care of him even though according to neighbors he had a college degree. Now the issue is these types are cut off from the world when their parents die and can't take care of themselves.

Drbombay
03-11-21, 06:41
"Since you mention HUB I'm assuming the one in Yokohama, one night near Hinedocho station" = Actually I was living in Nagoya and it was one of the 3 HUBS there, but I've been to a few HUBS in Tokyo and Yokohama as well. Basically a chain of gaijin bars.

"I've actually had the opportunity to partake in a few Delivery services that advertised as "Housewives"" = If I recall correctly, the cost is 10,000 JPY, but no full service. 99% certain I've used the same exact service a few times.Website says no full service, but they offer it if they feel comfortable with you.

AussieGaigin
03-11-21, 10:49
Website says no full service, but they offer it if they feel comfortable with you.I understand it is illegal to advertise full service in Japan due to their prostitution laws. What happens in private is another matter.

SBlack0070
03-12-21, 03:31
Website says no full service, but they offer it if they feel comfortable with you.Which website are you referring to?

Please can you share the link?

Xkwon96
03-18-21, 15:43
Has anyone had any experience with Momo from Massage Republic?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-tokyo/momo-d6c0795b-b775-49bc-b292-dca4bfdbc246

Drbombay
03-18-21, 17:50
Which website are you referring to?

Please can you share the link?SBlack:

Just do a Google search for Yokohama Housewife Delivery Health or just Housewife Delivery and you will find a few out there. Some take foreigners some don't. If you can speak Japanese you are probably better off, and some may have only one provider that does foreigners so you will be at her mercy in regards to when and where you can meet.

Steve 9696
03-19-21, 12:28
SBlack:

Just do a Google search for Yokohama Housewife Delivery Health or just Housewife Delivery and you will find a few out there. Some take foreigners some don't. If you can speak Japanese you are probably better off, and some may have only one provider that does foreigners so you will be at her mercy in regards to when and where you can meet.Asian Mystique and Nasty Dolls are considered two of the best that service foreigners.

SBlack0070
03-19-21, 15:08
SBlack:

Just do a Google search for Yokohama Housewife Delivery Health or just Housewife Delivery and you will find a few out there. Some take foreigners some don't. If you can speak Japanese you are probably better off, and some may have only one provider that does foreigners so you will be at her mercy in regards to when and where you can meet.Thanks a lot.

I will definitely try and give the FR.

Cheers.

SBlack0070
03-19-21, 15:09
Asian Mystique and Nasty Dolls are considered two of the best that service foreigners.Thanks a lot!

I will definitely try and make an FR.

Cheers!

AussieGaigin
03-19-21, 23:02
Asian Mystique and Nasty Dolls are considered two of the best that service foreigners.Also check out TokyoMeltyKiss. Manami is an independent, often regarded here over many years as the ultimate escort in Tokyo.

Drbombay
03-20-21, 06:38
Asian Mystique and Nasty Dolls are considered two of the best that service foreigners.I used to know a lady who worked at Asian Mystique many years ago and I used to get it for free from her. But their prices are way too high for my tastes, but I guess that is the cost of Lurking in Japan. There are some others out there that are hit or miss but for a much lower price but you have to take a shot at some of them.

SBlack0070
03-21-21, 04:30
I used to know a lady who worked at Asian Mystique many years ago and I used to get it for free from her. But their prices are way too high for my tastes, but I guess that is the cost of Lurking in Japan. There are some others out there that are hit or miss but for a much lower price but you have to take a shot at some of them.All these websites are quoting exorbitant rates.

In addition to that for extras like AS, etc again shed more bucks.

It seems there are no cheaper places where we can get a complete deal within 20 K yen.

Options in Japan as other seniors told is to invest some time and make 1 or more casual girlfriends.

Runon99
03-21-21, 06:16
It seems there are no cheaper places where we can get a complete deal within 20 K yen.Tokyo probably isn't the best place to go for cheap sex.

Your best bet for cheap full service is probably with a Chinese provider. Years ago I read on this site that if you walk around in a certain area close to a JR station -- I think it was Gotanda -- you are probably going to be approached by someone who will be offering Chinese girls for 10 K yen. I tried it once and it happened. The place was shabby, it was like a cubicle with a thin mattress. The girl was a Taiwanese MILF. Not the best experience, but it was indeed full service for 10 K yen. Never tried it again.

There is a delivery health service in Uguisudani that accepts foreigners and has Thai / Pinay girls and it very cheap. Technically FS is not allowed (they might ask you to sign a form saying you will not try for FS) but I think FS is automatic. Here is the link:

https://www.hipness.jp/p_index.shtml

Visal
04-23-21, 20:01
Does anyone know where those Japanese hidden massage porn videos are made? I want to be the guy that gives massage to the ladies and then turn them horny and then fuck them. Let me know if anyone of you can set me up with such massage parlour. PM me, I will visit you and pay you. I cannot send money online without anything.

AussieGaigin
04-28-21, 07:50
Does anyone know where those Japanese hidden massage porn videos are made? I want to be the guy that gives massage to the ladies and then turn them horny and then fuck them. Let me know if anyone of you can set me up with such massage parlour. PM me, I will visit you and pay you. I cannot send money online without anything.Just go into any massage shop, offer to give the girl a massage and see how she reacts.

I do this quite often and get lots of free sex.

Sky Ryder
05-18-21, 10:26
Just go into any massage shop, offer to give the girl a massage and see how she reacts.

I do this quite often and get lots of free sex.I might be humorous to be outside and see how far they can toss him.

Wakinn
06-24-21, 22:52
Tokyo probably isn't the best place to go for cheap sex.That depends, as you have to figure the place and things out. If one is not referring to PUA (nanpa) style pickups. Things can still be relatively cheaper. 1) Hitting the happening bars could equal multiple different ladies and relief sessions in one night, off of just the entrance fee. 2) Dating cafes (deaikei), which can result in cheap (er) encounters. 3) Even hooking up with couples looking for a guy to hose down the wife on Craigslist, can be done.

Wakinn
06-24-21, 22:53
Tokyo probably isn't the best place to go for cheap sex.
That depends, as you have to figure the place and things out. If one is not referring to PUA (nanpa) style pickups. Things can still be relatively cheaper. 1) Hitting the happening bars could equal multiple different ladies and relief sessions in one night, off of just the entrance fee. 2) Dating cafes (deaikei), which can result in cheap (er) encounters. 3) Even hooking up with couples looking for a guy to hose down the wife on Craigslist, can be done.

Wakinn
06-24-21, 23:05
Something that can hold guys back is the language issue, so then they are forced to only go to places that "tolerate" English speaking (as the quality of English spoken at the Japanese establishment can vary greatly). If a person wants to try out "undesignated for foreigner clubs", it can depend on their ability to speak Japanese.

Might want to try software like Japanese Language Decoded (new one and Google it) or others to get up to speed, start watching some Japanese movies and get your ear used to Japanese, etc. Even if you can speak or understand a bit, can make the difference between getting into some places or not.

Jay Bird
08-09-21, 04:03
The Japanese are not encumbered by Judeo-Christian morals like we are in the west. Accordingly, there is less stigma attached to adultery, gang bang bukake, sniffing teenage girls' soiled panties, becoming a gravure model or acting in a JAV.

The majority are just one hit wonders and use the cash to buy that luxury Italian handbag or expensive cosmetics, before quitting. They are prepared to take the risk because the chance of being discovered is so low given the huge volume of movies being released every week. Nowadays, producers like to churn through the new talent to keep the costs down.Anyone who could share some links to local Japanese hardcore porn sites? With Google translate there shouldn't be any problem to navigate those pages even for non-J readers.

AussieGaigin
08-09-21, 11:25
You'll find a lot of JAVs on sites like XNXX.

IntMain123
10-12-21, 12:01
I've been a regular at this AMP in bukuro and I thought I'd help the fellow mongers here.

Location- exit C1 from Ikebukuro station and walk west for 2-3 minutes. Located on 3 F of Liberty building. There is also another AMP on 2 F that I have not yet tried. 1 F has a hair salon.

It is a std MP with 2-3 providers. I have seen a Thai and a Nepalis provider.

I don't remember the rates correctly but I think 90 mins is 10000 yen and 120 mins is 12000 yen.

Girl. Both times I visited, I got serviced by the Nepalis girl. She's curvy with big tits, but never got to see them. She is very chatty and not at all shy. 7/10.

The action starts by changing into a towel and going to the wash table. Here she soaps and scrubs the entire body with her hands starting with the back and then flip and scrub the front. All through, there is light teasing and stroking to ensure that junior was entertained. Then dry off and went to the cubicle for the massage. 8/10.

Massage. She is very good at giving massages and knows how to make you feel good. Apparently the Thai mamasan thought her how to do it properly. She asks where to massage more and how much pressure to give. I had a neck pain and she took care of it well. 9/10.

HJ. After the massage, she brings her kit containing tissue box and lube to start the HJ. Starts with light teasing, all the while keeping her clothes on. She let my hands roam just under her skirt and I could lightly touch her boobs over her dress. She knew exactly how much pressure to use and how fast to stroke and I exploded in her hands in 10-15 minutes. 8/10.

She then cleaned me up and sent me off for a solo shower.

Overall 8/10 good value for money and great massage. But no other extras are on or under the table, no touching / kissing etc.

WIR. Definitely, but Ikebukuro is such a long trek for me.

Since they are an AMP, they are ok with foreigners. Please understand that there is no possibility for negotiations and extras. I have tried, but she did not budge.

Rocko20
12-11-21, 18:10
That depends, as you have to figure the place and things out. If one is not referring to PUA (nanpa) style pickups. Things can still be relatively cheaper. 1) Hitting the happening bars could equal multiple different ladies and relief sessions in one night, off of just the entrance fee. 2) Dating cafes (deaikei), which can result in cheap (er) encounters. 3) Even hooking up with couples looking for a guy to hose down the wife on Craigslist, can be done.That all requires time and money. I lived in Japan for 3 years and it's not cheap. Yes, I had my fair share of fun and free local women, but I had 3 long years to date and meet women.

If I was there for like 6 days, that would be far different.

IntMain123
12-13-21, 17:13
That all requires time and money. I lived in Japan for 3 years and it's not cheap. Yes, I had my fair share of fun and free local women, but I had 3 long years to date and meet women.

If I was there for like 6 days, that would be far different.Totally agree. I have been here 5 years and it took me 1 year to do research and take the plunge into P4 P. Confidence and language skills is needed for these type of encounters. For newbies, it's the usual foreigner friendly establishments like AMP's, pink salons, delivery and a few soaplands.

Rafi Xo
12-28-21, 12:43
Totally agree. I have been here 5 years and it took me 1 year to do research and take the plunge into P4 P. Confidence and language skills is needed for these type of encounters. For newbies, it's the usual foreigner friendly establishments like AMP's, pink salons, delivery and a few soaplands.Hey friend,

Can you recommend any other places (besides NastyDolls or AsianMystique) that provide full service for gaijin who do not speak Japanese?

Also, is there any place where I can hire an adult tour guide who has good connections with all soaploads, salons etc. And can help a gaijin to enter those establishments where they do not usually allow? That person hopefully can also help with making sure that the establishment is not pulling any of their dirty tricks just because I am gaijin like showing me only their unpopular girls, asking ridiculous amount of gaijin tax etc.

FSsebby
12-29-21, 19:19
Hey friend,

Can you recommend any other places (besides NastyDolls or AsianMystique) that provide full service for gaijin who do not speak Japanese?

Also, is there any place where I can hire an adult tour guide who has good connections with all soaploads, salons etc. And can help a gaijin to enter those establishments where they do not usually allow? That person hopefully can also help with making sure that the establishment is not pulling any of their dirty tricks just because I am gaijin like showing me only their unpopular girls, asking ridiculous amount of gaijin tax etc.Hey everyone,

Just got into Roppungi, Tokyo and I'm going to be staying for New Years. Are there any recommendations on places I should visit around here for mongering? My Japanese is very broken but google translate usually gets me by.

PeterPete56
12-31-21, 10:07
You'll find a lot of JAVs on sites like XNXX.Personally, I'm visiting this website.

Only jav movies, no add on it (or use Brave browser).

https://www4.javxxx.me/

Zhuren
01-06-22, 12:54
Things can still be relatively cheaper. 1) Hitting the happening bars could equal multiple different ladies and relief sessions in one night, off of just the entrance fee. 2) Dating cafes (deaikei), which can result in cheap (er) encounters. 3) Even hooking up with couples looking for a guy to hose down the wife on Craigslist, can be done.All-around bad advice:

Happening Bar: For a single man, a happening bar can be the most expensive avenue to blue balls. Bliss-out costs a single guy JPY 5,000 membership, 14,000 evening admission, 3,000 drink fee, a total of JPY 22,000, and then the poor single guy must stand in line for the extremely rare single woman, or try to be invited by a couple, and get his cock sucked by the husband.

Deai-Cafe: Not "cheap," and proficiency in Japanese is a must. Hard to navigate for the newbie gaijin.

Cuckold couple on Craigslist: Hello? Craigslist has been rendered sexless years ago.

The so far cheapest way to full (if a little rushed) service in Tokyo is to wander around the little red light district of Gotanda (east side of Gotanda JR) Walk around the vicinity of the new Donki, and do it after 7 pm (earlier useless.) Allow to be approached by female tout. They are Chinese, and safe. They will lead you up the stairs, you pay JPY 10,000 for 40 minutes with a Chinese MILF and two showers. They don't discriminate foreigners, they are foreigners themselves.

Rajeev9
01-18-22, 23:58
I was stop by Tokyo for couple of days and I did some internet research where can I get good massage from a Japanese girl. Found couple of English as well as Japanese sites and decided to use a English one. They have explained everything very clearly like what are the services I get, do's and don't etc.

During my stay I booked double room (and its same price) since, most of hotels don't allow visitors to single room and call first place around 6:30 PM. They said all the girls are busy and can provide around 8:00 PM only. I said okay and around 7:30 PM I got a call saying girl is waiting at the entrance. Since my hotel has access cards for the lift I had to go down to pick her. She is tall an average looking and can't complaint.

She don't speak English, however greeted me very well and even with my broken Japanese we was able to understand everything. Ask me to undress and she also undressed. Guys, she had a hairy pussy like JAV pron star which makes me up. Had bath together and followed by massage and BBBJ.

Overall service was excellent and worth every penny I spend.

Total Damage: 20,0000 + 2,0000 YEN.

Service: 10/10.

Figure: 10/10.

Try Again: Definitely.

Drbombay
01-19-22, 06:12
I was stop by Tokyo for couple of days and I did some internet research where can I get good massage from a Japanese girl. Found couple of English as well as Japanese sites and decided to use a English one. They have explained everything very clearly like what are the services I get, do's and don't etc.

During my stay I booked double room (and its same price) since, most of hotels don't allow visitors to single room and call first place around 6:30 PM. They said all the girls are busy and can provide around 8:00 PM only. I said okay and around 7:30 PM I got a call saying girl is waiting at the entrance. Since my hotel has access cards for the lift I had to go down to pick her. She is tall an average looking and can't complaint.

She don't speak English, however greeted me very well and even with my broken Japanese we was able to understand everything. Ask me to undress and she also undressed. Guys, she had a hairy pussy like JAV pron star which makes me up. Had bath together and followed by massage and BBBJ.

Try Again: Definitely.Glad you had success. Can you list the sites you found this one?

Rajeev9
01-19-22, 23:10
Glad you had success. Can you list the sites you found this one?Please PM me.

JustForFun1111
01-24-22, 11:02

She don't speak English, however greeted me very well and even with my broken Japanese we was able to understand everything. Ask me to undress and she also undressed. Guys, she had a hairy pussy like JAV pron star which makes me up. Had bath together and followed by massage and BBBJ..Thanks for the info.

Was it only a BBBJ or was FS available also?

MilfLover9
05-16-22, 07:12
Hey!

I wonder if anyone know if Rika (THC) / Mia (MR Okinawa) is still active under another name and location?

TequilaBoom
07-03-22, 18:14
Hey!

I wonder if anyone know if Rika (THC) / Mia (MR Okinawa) is still active under another name and location?I also am curious about that.

TequilaBoom
07-03-22, 20:15
Hey!

I wonder if anyone know if Rika (THC) / Mia (MR Okinawa) is still active under another name and location?I also curious about that.

LilCruz7
07-15-22, 17:07
So, I went to a strip club in Tokyo called "Madam Woo" which is very clean & the girls are very attractive! I don't think they even touch at all because I had a few dances from different girls but they literally don't touch you at all which kinda defeats the purpose of a lap dance. So, anyone else have better recommendations when it comes to strip clubs?

To add on, any soapy that's worth going to or know the name & location? TIA!

MamalaPenga
07-23-22, 21:41
Headed to Tokyo, haven't been in a few years. Would love to visit soaplands, but I've never been. Anyone around to monger together or to guide me the ones that are foreigner friendly. Also I have a question about the mobile wifi you can get when you land at the airport. Appreciate any and all help. Much thanks.

Joe Karnavic
07-24-22, 03:44
Hey!

I wonder if anyone know if Rika (THC) / Mia (MR Okinawa) is still active under another name and location?Rika moved to Okinawa and was working with different agency. I have not read about her for quite sometime. I am also curious to know her whereabouts.

Pvdhagen
07-27-22, 10:47
Finally was able to get back to Japan after three years. With the good exchange rate, I was pretty excited to go have some fun in Tokyo and Osaka. I speak conversational Japanese so that does help me get into some places.

I was in Enoshima first with family getting some beach time and good seafood. The town near the is Fujisawa. I went out one night to see if I could find something. Tried the Hub there but there was not a single gaijin in the place. It was more Japanese style. After a couple of drinks I walked around and saw a cute cosplay girl standing with blond hair, blue eye contacts in a high school outfit.

One way that I find works is to just ask a barker or a girl if they know of any fun bars or clubs in the area. This allows me to show that I can keep a conversation and doesn't put pressure on them to tell me I can't go somewhere. So I did that with this girls and she said she works at a "concept" bar. Since I haven't been to Japan in a while I had no idea what this was. We went to the bar and I saw that it's basically the maid cafe concept turned into a bar. There's an entrance fee and you buy girls drinks. They also have some silly things you can do that are more flirty. Girls were all young and in cosplay outfits. I joked around and flirted with a few of them. One of them talked me into exchanging syringe shots in the mouth. It was fun but a bit pricey and not going anywhere so I stayed for about an hour and total cost was 13,000 yen. This might seem expensive but it was a unique experience and with the good exchange rate it came to less than $100.

I then went outside and a barker approached me. He said there was an oppai (titty) bar so I said yes but then after he called he said they were full. I sense they just didn't take gaijin. So I asked what else and he led me to a bar but when I got in, I saw that it was some kind of hostess bar so I said no. Lesson is that many of these smaller towns just don't have much and I felt they are not comfortable with gaijin.

Spent two nights in Tokyo and had an afternoon free. The night before I checked on of the fuzoku websites like purelovers, etc. This page has several of them (https://japannightinfo.wixsite.com/jnc-service/japan-fuzoku-web). Basically many of them have a web contact form on the bottom so I wrote up some Japanese saying I'm a foreigner but can speak Japanese. It's like fishing with very few bites but that's all you need. One that responded back was: https://vip.cos-ero.com/. They specialize in cosplay deliheru which I thought could be cool.

Called them and worked out meeting in Uguisidani at 3 pm. While I was waiting, I saw a hot young japanese girl dressed in black with high platform shoes and a short dress. She was with a guy so I assumed that was them. I called the place and they told me to go to a specific hotel, get a hotel room and call them with the number. I did so and about 10 minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened it and it wasn't the girl. Damn! The girl there was a bit larger and not as pretty. I had opted for 90 minutes but didn't choose a specific cosplay outfit. We had a nice chat. I was a bit disappointed to hear that she had been doing this for 6 years. I was hoping for a newbie. She was probably late 20's, not fat but was carrying a few extra pounds. We chatted then she gave me the washing. I asked her what we could do and she said anything but putting it in. While I relaxed in the bed, she changed. When she came out, she had blond hair, green? Contacts and a black cosplay sailor outfit with thigh high black thin socks. It did get me going. According the the website, guys come dressed up too and you can do a role play. I thought doing a roleplay could be fun but I don't know the backstories so we just got into it. I had paid for a rotor vibrator and she took it out. She told me loved them. For how long she had been doing this, I was surprised by how turned on she got. Turned out if was a lot of fun. She kept the outfit on the whole time except for when I took off her panties and unbuttoned her shirt. Eventually she sat on my thighs and put the vibrator between herself and me and moved up and down. She was super wet at this point so I was getting lubricated with her pussy and feeling the vibrator. When she came I couldn't help it and finished myself.

Super fun experience as I'd never done anything with cosplay before. 90 minute session with the hotel fee came to 35,000 yen. I felt it was totally worth it.

Ed Haskell
08-20-22, 00:26
Headed to Tokyo, haven't been in a few years. Would love to visit soaplands, but I've never been. Anyone around to monger together or to guide me the ones that are foreigner friendly. Also I have a question about the mobile wifi you can get when you land at the airport. Appreciate any and all help. Much thanks.It's been several years since I've been to the Tokyo soaplands, but from memory here are some ideas. I usually had luck there, despite speaking only a few words of Japanese, as I was dressed in a suit and was willing to walk around and see which doormen encouraged gaijin to enter, and those that did not. The area is the "yoshiwara" (red light district), and if I recall correctly is near the Minowa metro stop. Google it and you can find exact directions, it's about a 10-minute walk from the station. Of course, everywhere in Tokyo is completely safe for gaijin any time of day or night.

Once you find the area, it is several blocks with dozens of the shops. It's easy to just walk by and make eye contact with the doorman, some will even call you over if business is slow. But you can forget about trying to decide based on the talent. The girls are not visible, and the photos they show you (once you are invited in to sit down in the waiting room) are either completely or mostly inaccurate. And it's expensive, on the order of $500 for an hour or 90 minutes with the full soapie experience. Perhaps a bit cheaper now with the weak yen.

I probably punted here eight times over the years, and don't recall ever getting shut out completely. Many or most shops would say "no gaijin", but there were always a few that would welcome a whitey. I would say, though, that of those eight tries, only one or two of the girls were reasonably attractive. Most were not at all, even if their service and attitude was good (which it usually was). Some were downright ugly despite the photos you were shown. And they're not the kind of places where you want to kick up a fuss if the lady is not to your liking. I think one time I politely asked for a refund and got it, but the others I plowed through with my eyes closed. A couple were cute and it was a lot of fun.

I won't go into detail on the services, there is a lot of information out there, but it involved bathing, the inflatable mat with the gel and nuru, the BJ and sometimes FS or the Japanese non-penetrative substitute. Again, I thought the service was consistently good and the experience is somewhat unique compared to western cultures, it's just that the most-attractive girls are generally reserved for the Japanese salarymen. I recommend giving it a try, but don't expect eye candy.

AussieGaigin
08-20-22, 13:00
While it may be "easy" to get gaigin entry into soaplands, your chances might be higher if you go alone. Past intel suggests two or more together are more likely to be a red flag to the management. Gaigin service is often subject to a willing girl being available at the time, and it is usually the lesser quality girls that are willing (older, less attractive types).

And there is the warning never to go with a tout who offers to take you to a place somewhere else.

Hunter98
09-12-22, 12:07
I am traveling to Tokyo next month and came across this website asianmystique.com want to know if they are legit or not have anyone else tried them please let me know and also can please someone also shed some light on Tokyo hentai club and do they offer full service?

TitanX
09-13-22, 06:26
I am traveling to Tokyo next month and came across this website asianmystique.com want to know if they are legit or not have anyone else tried them please let me know and also can please someone also shed some light on Tokyo hentai club and do they offer full service?Yes, AM is very legit! Their girls have been erotic reviewed for years. I actually used them once several years ago when I had a long layover in Tokyo. I got a few hours in with the lovely Rio who was an absolute delight! She's still on the AM website BTW. Anyway, I have never used Tokyo Hentai but a quick check of their number on the popular review site turned up a few of thier girls with multiple positive reviews. Don't forget to RTFF even if it's old! LOL!

Happy Hunting!

TitanX.

AussieGaigin
09-13-22, 11:08
I am traveling to Tokyo next month and came across this website asianmystique.com want to know if they are legit or not have anyone else tried them please let me know and also can please someone also shed some light on Tokyo hentai club and do they offer full service?Am got lots of good reports a few years back, you can find it with a search of this thread.

Steve 9696
09-13-22, 17:56
Yes, AM is very legit! Their girls have been erotic reviewed for years. I actually used them once several years ago when I had a long layover in Tokyo. I got a few hours in with the lovely Rio who was an absolute delight! She's still on the AM website BTW. Anyway, I have never used Tokyo Hentai but a quick check of their number on the popular review site turned up a few of thier girls with multiple positive reviews. Don't forget to RTFF even if it's old! LOL!

Happy Hunting!

TitanX.Never used AM but it has a great reputation. Definitely a great bet. I've used THC all pre pandemic and the girls are amazing. Maybe it's changed but Shinjuku is guaranteed full Japanese girls. Whereas Shibuya allows mixed race — which I actually prefer.

As far as FS with THC girls it's officially off the menu. Most will do it for 20000 extra which is quite a lot. But I've had it for 3000 extra and for "I really like you. If you extend half hour we can do it for free". So YMMV.

Drbombay
09-14-22, 11:19
I am traveling to Tokyo next month and came across this website asianmystique.com want to know if they are legit or not have anyone else tried them please let me know and also can please someone also shed some light on Tokyo hentai club and do they offer full service?IMO, if you have deep pockets go with AM. I knew a lady who worked there many years ago and I used to be able to get it "for free. " But there are many other options, that are less expensive just need to search these forums and find one that fits. I would look at Massage Republic or City of Love also.

Dj Tan
09-15-22, 01:51

Try Again: Definitely.Dang, is that a typo? 20,000 or 200,000 Yen.

Been thinking about Japan for sometimes, I may go there for work next year.

Will check back here, looks like a bit tough for foreigner to hobbying in Japan.

Hunter98
09-16-22, 10:42
Yes, AM is very legit! Their girls have been erotic reviewed for years. I actually used them once several years ago when I had a long layover in Tokyo. I got a few hours in with the lovely Rio who was an absolute delight! She's still on the AM website BTW. Anyway, I have never used Tokyo Hentai but a quick check of their number on the popular review site turned up a few of thier girls with multiple positive reviews. Don't forget to RTFF even if it's old! LOL!

Happy Hunting!

TitanX.Thank you for your reply.

Kiwistickman
09-16-22, 21:18
While it may be "easy" to get gaigin entry into soaplands, your chances might be higher if you go alone. Past intel suggests two or more together are more likely to be a red flag to the management. Gaigin service is often subject to a willing girl being available at the time, and it is usually the lesser quality girls that are willing (older, less attractive types).

And there is the warning never to go with a tout who offers to take you to a place somewhere else.Go alone. Tout will invite you in. Will be shown pictures of 2 or 3 available. Not been disappointed with this method.

Looboonlong
09-18-22, 17:40
This agency seems like a high-end, foreigner-friendly one, just like Tokyo Hentai Club (THC).

Their girls look quite good and the prices are a bit higher than THC.

Does anyone have any experience with this agency?

Captain Solo
09-20-22, 03:24
I have a 20-hour lay over at Haneda coming up, arriving about 4 AM and depart again at midnight on a Friday.

Thinking of taking a ride down to Roppongi or Shinjuku, get some food, drinks, checking out at few strip clubs, may be bagging 1 or 2 girls. Don't know how much I can cram into so little time or if it's even feasible with local traffic so I won't miss connecting flight.

Not sure how to arrange to meet girls in such short time. Any bros with experiences please give some advice. Thanks in advance.

Steve 9696
09-22-22, 03:15
I have a 20-hour lay over at Haneda coming up, arriving about 4 AM and depart again at midnight on a Friday.

Thinking of taking a ride down to Roppongi or Shinjuku, get some food, drinks, checking out at few strip clubs, may be bagging 1 or 2 girls. Don't know how much I can cram into so little time or if it's even feasible with local traffic so I won't miss connecting flight.

Not sure how to arrange to meet girls in such short time. Any bros with experiences please give some advice. Thanks in advance.The train from Haneda to Shibuya and Shinjuku is easy. You can walk to Tokyo Hentai Club. You meet your girl at their little booth and off you go to the love hotel. THC girls are hot and orally skilled. You will not be disappointed.

Christian G
09-22-22, 07:56
I have a 20-hour lay over at Haneda coming up, arriving about 4 AM and depart again at midnight on a Friday. Thinking of taking a ride down to Roppongi or Shinjuku.Are you sure that you can leave the airport? I don't think you are allowed to leave the airport during your lay over. Entry in Japan still have limitation and is not like it was before covid.

Beyes
09-22-22, 16:33
Are you sure that you can leave the airport? I don't think you are allowed to leave the airport during your lay over. Entry in Japan still have limitation and is not like it was before covid.Japan opens up with no visas starting October 11 but you can get a day visa.

Here is how you can get a "twenty hour" visa: https://thepointsguy.co.uk/news/japan-reopening-tourist-visit/.

I have not tried this but almost did.

Captain Solo
09-22-22, 17:12
This info is posted in the US Embassy Japan.

Looks like tourists may not be allowed to enter Japan even with eVisa.

The USA Embassy strongly urges any USA Citizens considering travel to Japan to carefully review the information available from the Government of Japan. Visa-free travel remains suspended. USA Citizen travelers wishing to visit Japan for short-term purposes must apply for a single-entry eVisa. Potential applicants should review the applicable information and apply online by visiting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' eVisa website. Travelers approved for trips to Japan should review the USA Embassy's "Information for USA Citizens Traveling to Japan" webpage.

NOTE: At this time, even with the eVisa system, tourism is only allowed in cases where group travelers are sponsored by a travel agent and / or are part of an authorized travel group located in Japan.

Captain Solo
09-22-22, 17:15
When Japan allows entry, quick visit to downtown from Haneda is feasible with layovers.

Will save this info until Japan allows visitors to enter.

Thanks for your tip.

Aniaml131
10-03-22, 00:57
Japanese women also suffer high rates of mental illness, which the society does not talk about and conceals using psychotic drugs. This makes many women open to adultery, gangbang bukkake, and starring in hardcore gonzo porn (hamedori). Japanese OLs have an especially strong desire to have their hairy cracks stretched out by BBC. You can say that BBC is kryptonite to Japanese OLs.Its not even in the top eight countries of mental illness.

You got stats to back up this statement.

AussieGaigin
10-03-22, 05:20
This info is posted in the US Embassy Japan.

Looks like tourists may not be allowed to enter Japan even with eVisa.

The USA Embassy strongly urges any USA Citizens considering travel to Japan to carefully review the information available from the Government of Japan. Visa-free travel remains suspended. USA Citizen travelers wishing to visit Japan for short-term purposes must apply for a single-entry eVisa. Potential applicants should review the applicable information and apply online by visiting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' eVisa website. Travelers approved for trips to Japan should review the USA Embassy's "Information for USA Citizens Traveling to Japan" webpage.

NOTE: At this time, even with the eVisa system, tourism is only allowed in cases where group travelers are sponsored by a travel agent and / or are part of an authorized travel group located in Japan.Updated from October 11.

https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html

GroundCrew
10-04-22, 06:33
This is a long shot but if anyone knows, it'll be the ISG community.

Does anyone remember this girl? I don't remember her name but she was independent, worked out of a kabukicho hotel, circa 2017. She's light skinned Filipino but is from New Zealand and traveled with her Maori boyfriend.

Just wondering if she's still working and if anyone has a contact number. I lost it in my old phone.

Dr Slim
10-31-22, 18:25
Having spent many many months in the Philippines, I know that happy endings can be had at the major 4 star hotels in Makati. I might be vacationing in Tokyo and I'm curious if happy endings can be procured at the spas of major hotels there? Any knowledge will be appreciated. Thanks.

Xslikx
11-01-22, 19:23
Having spent many many months in the Philippines, I know that happy endings can be had at the major 4 star hotels in Makati. I might be vacationing in Tokyo and I'm curious if happy endings can be procured at the spas of major hotels there? Any knowledge will be appreciated. Thanks.Is this a joke? No. There is almost nothing similar between Tokyo and a city in the Philippines.

Ricky Big
11-07-22, 15:52
Hello, I am new here.

Thanks for this gerat forum. I will be in Tokyo in January.

Any suggestions for a luxury escort agencies or independent escort?

All I have found so for seem low key or not trustworthy.

Thanks.

Optional
11-08-22, 07:52
I was a very frequent customer at THC pre-pandemic. Now that the borders are open again, I'm planning a trip to Tokyo soon. When I checked the THC website, it looks like almost all girls I knew are gone, and it's all fresh faces. Understandable, since Japan was closed for over 2 years!

Anyone have any suggestions for good girls to select from the current THC roster? Preferably looking for ones that are willing to be more flexible with their services.

IGotFingers
11-08-22, 17:38
I was a very frequent customer at THC pre-pandemic. Now that the borders are open again, I'm planning a trip to Tokyo soon. When I checked the THC website, it looks like almost all girls I knew are gone, and it's all fresh faces. Understandable, since Japan was closed for over 2 years!

Anyone have any suggestions for good girls to select from the current THC roster? Preferably looking for ones that are willing to be more flexible with their services.I'm in the city right now and looking for some Gaijin friendly places and THC seems to be the most reliable. Would be interested in recommendations as well, and will report back on my experiences. Question though, I know THC doesn't explicitly mention FS on their ads because of the Japanese laws (they can advertise anything else but penis in vagina is apparently the technical illegal act, but basically everything else is OK). Does the base price include FS? I've RTFF but it seems like much of the other hobbying scene (soapland, pink salon, etc) are quite difficult for a non japanese speaking gaijin / foreigner to break into.

Steve 9696
11-09-22, 01:08
I'm in the city right now and looking for some Gaijin friendly places and THC seems to be the most reliable. Would be interested in recommendations as well, and will report back on my experiences. Question though, I know THC doesn't explicitly mention FS on their ads because of the Japanese laws (they can advertise anything else but penis in vagina is apparently the technical illegal act, but basically everything else is OK). Does the base price include FS? I've RTFF but it seems like much of the other hobbying scene (soapland, pink salon, etc) are quite difficult for a non japanese speaking gaijin / foreigner to break into.I want to be clear the two topics I will speak on are unrelated. FS at THC. And girls I've known at THC. Unrelated topics!

First on girls. Really you can't go wrong with any girl with rave reviews. The reviews are real. Of girls on the site I had friends who have been with Maiky, Sara, and Sophie. This was maybe four years ago, so these are experienced girls. Which could be good or bad depending on your POV. Assuming it's the Same Sophie (u can ask their chat line is great) she is half Brazilian and half Japanese and a fucking knockout. Great in the bedroom too.

On the FS topic. It is not guaranteed but I'the say many girls offer it. It's never discussed with THC. And you should never ever say in the forum that xxx girl offered it. I've heard that if you purchase the anal option it's virtually guaranteed because who cares what hole it goes in once in the room. (Paid anal is legal because it was not foreseen when the law was made in 1958 or so). My personal experience is that some girls quoted me and my friends 20000 Extra which seemed semi consistent but if she likes you it could be a lot less. My first time she said "up to you" and I gave her 3000 not knowing the going rate and she was happy and we repeated three nights in a row!

I had another girl offer 20 k and I declined and she said "well I really like you just extend a half hour and we can do it for free" and so we did! Basically YMMV.

AussieGaigin
11-09-22, 08:07
Tokyo Melty Kiss (independent Manami) and Asian Mystique (agency) have received many favourable reviews here for many years.

Dr Slim
11-13-22, 20:09
Is this a joke? No. There is almost nothing similar between Tokyo and a city in the Philippines.No that was not a joke. The first time I had a massage in the Shangra-La in Makati, a 5 star hotel, I was offered a hand job by the masseuse. Why would that be a joke. Are you trying to say Tokyo or Japan is too high class compared to the Philippines? Not sure why you ask if that's a joke. There are dozens of happy ending massage parlors in Tokyo so I think to ask if anyone has had that offer in the spa of a 4 star hotel is reasonable.

IGotFingers
11-14-22, 22:07
I was worried Tokyo was going to be a hard scene to break into, being a Gaijin. Gave THC a shot and was very happy with it.

Few key points:

-website has basically all the info you need, services, prices, how things work.

-they explicitly say they do NOT provide FS but it can be had with the right girl unofficially with a bit extra, but not sure if this is with every girl.

-pictures of girls fairly accurate, among the ones I saw.

-if able, best if you go physically to their office in Shinjuku, where you can view the uncensored photos of all the girls.

-they have good communication through whatsapp.

-can pay with credit card for additional 10% markup, I did this in a pinch and the system was quick and easy.

-service from girls were excellent.

-overall, highly recommend them.

I saw Himeka and Sophie, both are well reviewed on their website and the reviews are accurate so I won't go into too much detail, had a great time with both!

Of note, there were other shops / offices where THC physically located and I talked to them out of curiousity, they seem to also provide a similar service to foreigners but don't know why they're not as popular!? Curious if any of you have had experience with it.

Lefeu
11-15-22, 06:11
Tokyo Melty Kiss (independent Manami) and Asian Mystique (agency) have received many favourable reviews here for many years.I have used the services of Asian Mystique several times over the years, and I was pleased with the service.

I have never tried Melty Kiss.

AussieGaigin
11-15-22, 12:53
Manami used to work for AM, but went independent a few years ago. She'd be getting close to 50 now.

Eblit26
11-19-22, 00:48
I was worried Tokyo was going to be a hard scene to break into, being a Gaijin. Gave THC a shot and was very happy with it.

I saw Himeka and Sophie, both are well reviewed on their website and the reviews are accurate so I won't go into too much detail, had a great time with both!

Incredibly jealous (of you and Steve 9696)! I've been eager to try out THC for a while now and Sophie has been my dream booking ever since I found out about the agency. She looks drop dead gorgeous. My fingers are crossed she's still around by the time I get a chance to head over there again.

Speaking of THC, I love that they include info on "last checkup" on each girls profile. I don't think I've seen that anywhere else and I for one really appreciate that extra level of professionalism.

SscFan
11-19-22, 06:15

Anyone have any luck with them?Hi guys,

Visiting Tokyo soon.

Looked at the 39 Group website, well, it's all in Japanese language but with Google translate it's still manageable.

Now, for those who already used their services, is it only an outcall thing or are they also accommodating incall somehow? Coming with wife so outcall not possible.

I'll be staying in Shinagawa. Any provider in the area?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers.

SSCFAN.