PDA

View Full Version : Yokohama

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Homer69
10-12-04, 14:08
J Jack:

Hinodecho (closer end of Koganecho RLD) is about 1 KM from Landmark Tower as the crow flies. The easiest way to get there and not get lost (and it's easy to get lost on the way because the streets curve and are at odd angles with the river) is to use a taxi.

If you want to walk, I would head out to Sakuragicho station and start walking towards Kannai station (away from Tokyo) until you see the Ooka River. Don't cross the river, just turn right (sorry, I edited this and corrected the mistake) and walk along the bank for about 700 meters. You will eventually see the Keikyu railroad tracks to your right above you and Hinodecho station will also be off to your right side.

You are there at this point when you reach the area where the railroad tracks are right next to the river. You can't miss it from that point.

Endowed
10-17-04, 07:06
J JACK
Take the new subway from Minato Mitari station in the basement of Landmark plaza to the main Yokohama station then switch to the private train line, local train (not express) and this will take you to Koganecho in I think 3 stops.
PM me if you want more detailed directions, I have them but not handy right now.

Homer69
10-17-04, 14:07
Endowed,

There are two private lines at Yokohama Station. J Jack would need to take the Keihin Kyuko (Keikyu) and not the Sotetsu Line. Also, it's the Keikyu Line that heads away from Kawasaki and Shinagawa. The Keikyu trains are red or trimmed in red.

Local trains are usually 6 cars and express trains are 11-12 cars. If you watch the banners at the platform, the number of cars is always specified. If you get on the express, you need to turn around at Kamiooka and backtrack to Koganecho or even Hinodecho.

But, I would recommend walking (the weather is quite nice now) or taking a cab. It's kind of a hassle to use the MM21 line and then switch to the Keikyu Line at Yokohama, but that is still the safest way to guarantee that you won't get lost.

There is one more way to get there. Take the subway from Sakuragicho to Bandobashi and walk towards the river from there. Or, take the subway to Yokohama Station and walk to the other side of the station and catch the Keikyu.

This is way too much information.

J Jack:

If you can pay for cab fare (probably Y1000 or less) then use a cab. If you want to use rail, it's going to cost you at least Y320+ because you'll be switching lines.

If you're short on funds, it's not that bad of a walk, you just need to find the Ooka River which is pretty easy to do from the Landmark Tower.

I B Gaijin
11-04-04, 03:50
Took advantage of the holiday and took a little trip to Tokyo’s Adult Disney – otherwise known as Konagecho. I was a little disappointed in the selection. Maybe less girls work the holiday as most Japanese tend to spend holidays with family. Also surprised at the amount of construction still going on. With all the empty booths I can not figure out why they are building so many more new booths. Hopefully once they are completed they will fill them all and we will have an even wider selection of lovely ladies.

A few more Japanese girls working than I expected – but as usual they show very little interest in Gaijin customers. I think this is mostly a language issue. I think the Thai and Latin ladies are more willing to provide for Gaijin because to them it does not matter if we speak Japanese, German, English, whatever, it is still not their native language so they are more accepting of Gaijin. Did seem like there are more and more Chinese, and a few less Thai – could have been the holiday.

Took the one loop around to see what was available and picked a nice Thai lady, with rather nice natural top side, and began negotiations. Started at the typical 10, and ended at 8. CBJ, DATY, cowgirl, miss, dog to finish. She gave a fine performance but seemed a bit tuckered out at the close. She was a little less talkative than I prefer but a solid performance, and a good value for the money. She was located in the little “U” shaped section about half-way down.

I am rarely disappointed down here – with the exception of two Japanese birds, and a couple of Chinese birds. I have yet to be disappointed with any of the Thai performances.

Still what I consider the best value in Japan for Gaijin with limited or no Japanese skills. The only down side is location, as depending upon where one is staying/living it can take some effort to get there and back.

I also prefer to take a stroll down here in the early/mid afternoon. Customer traffic is less, and therefore wider selection of available ladies. There still appears to be a “shift change” around 7PM. The second shift does appear to have a bigger selection, and higher quality. But the customer traffic in the evenings seems to be much higher. This means that one can not afford to look around too much, as if you pass her by on the first pass one of the guys behind you probably will not.

Rodmanj
11-06-04, 17:10
I was successful in finding Mermaid tonight. It's really not that hard to find,
and is at the other end "H Town" it's in a little area accros from a "600" yen parking garage and a mini stop. I read a little katakana so I could spot the sign when I saw it. I go there about 11:15 and I know they close at 12 but I did not think it really mattered. I ask if was okay for me to come inside, and I got the big "DAME". having heard that it was very gaijin friendly I was a little suprised at the no. It could have been because am black, but I will try again maybe much early one day.

I headed down into strip and was stopped by some of the Thais walking on the other side of the bridge, but continued down to make some rounds. I saw a nice girl I wanted and she welcomed me in. She was from china, and she said here name was Kazumi. Being that she was from China and having heard so many bad things about them I was worried about the service I was going to get. She started the timer, but that doesn't bother me. She gave some kisses on my chest and proceeded to give me a CBJ, after a few minutes she climb on top. I was suprised that she was very enthusiastic about providing service and it was quite good. After I was done she reached over and turn the timer off. Then she asked me if I wanted another shot. I was quite shocked, and told here I needed to go home. She helped me get dressed and I was on my way. As a whole I had a great time with this 23 year Chinese girl., and well worth the 10,000 I paid.

Crazy Jim Wood
11-07-04, 02:04
Rodman,
Dame can have many meanings:
- No foreigners ever
- No foreigners who can't speak Japanese (because the girls can't 'get into the mood' without talking)
- Only certain girls take foreigners and they are not available now

In the case of Mermaid the latter is probably the case.

Sometimes if you speak Japanese they can explain to you to come back later when the girl(s) who will take you are available. Of course, if you don't speak Japanese all they can say is 'dame'.

I encourage you to try again!

CJW

Rodmanj
11-07-04, 02:42
I didn't totally write off Mermaid, as it was late 11:15 and they do close at
12:00 They could have been busy, Maybe, and my Japanese is ok, normally
when a tout crosses his hands in the "big X" no means no, but I will try again.

Thanks

Tocsin
11-16-04, 11:55
There seems to be an influx of Korean chicks in the stalls if Hinodecho/Koganecho.... at least at night. The two that I have been with provided very good service... no timers, no rush and a lot of foreplay/afterplay action. They both would not budge frm the 10k standard.

Lubricate It
11-20-04, 10:25
Koganecho today (Saturday) was almost completely dead, apart from a surplus of frustrated Johns. Booths all closed and curtained up. Only a handful of girls working, and what looked like a Thai gay boy (with a girlish voice) in the Thai side alley. A mamasan said the authorities did a big crackdown 3 days ago, and since then the girls are too frightened to go to work. She did not expect them to be returning today or tomorrow. My usual Taiwan chica was there, however, and said most of the girls have been repatriated to their home countries. Don't know which is true, but I think this all pertains to recent a US government report which said Japan was too lax on sexploitation of women from other countries. The Japanese government seems to be attempting a series of crackdowns in response. Of course this is the week before pay week, so it doesn't matter all that much. The real test will be what happens on Japanese payday (November 25th) and the days following.

Topos
11-21-04, 15:46
What is happening in kaganecho DEAD as.

But My little hottie was there so that was O.K

But that is the deadist I have seen it in a long time and I went on Sunday at about 5:00 pm.

About 15 Ladies and 50 mongers walking around, shit.

Topos

Homer69
11-24-04, 16:21
I went to Mermaid this morning and had no trouble getting service, again. I said my Japanese was not good but they didn't seem to mind and I told them I had been there before. I paid the 14K and was greeted by a young, chubby, friendly girl (forgot the name, she's new and not on the website yet) who was pretty good on the mat but a little rushed on the BJ and FS. She jumped right on top of Little Homer and bucked away like a bronco horse and I shot pretty quickly. I have not been serviced on top like this before. Most ladies don't like working that hard but this one did so it was a nice change. I just wish she took a little more time. Oh well, my fault for not lasting so long, I guess.

She wouldn't let me put my finger in but she was very friendly otherwise. I think Rodmanj's problem may have been the late hour but I'm not sure.

Homer69
11-24-04, 23:49
A few days ago, I went to Kawasaki in the afternoon to check things out. I talked to at least 15 touts at the soaps and was turned down at all of them, but then I figured this was going to be the case so I was not disappointed. I checked out the booths and saw the usual older (but attractive) Japanese ladies but none of them seemed much interested. I talked to a few Chinese and finally settled on one that was quite nice with a nice rack. 10K for 30 minutes. She was paired with another Chinese lady in the front of the booth. The booths are different form Koganecho in that there is a glass-enclosed porch where the ladies sit instead of standing in a doorway the way they are in Koganecho.

The place I went into was quite large, much larger than in Koganecho and the room was actually quite spacious. There was a mat on the floor and a hallway leading into the room. It looked like there was two rooms up there plus a toilet.

Basically, the service was usual Chinese service. A quick CBJ and then she laid down and spread her legs. I asked if I could insert my finger and she said no unless I used a condom. Anyway, I put the condom over my finger and diddled her for awhile. She was quite loose and not really responsive so I decided to mount and try to get done and return to work. She laid there like a dead fish (not unusual in my experience with Chinese girls at Koganecho, too) and eventually, I lost the rythym and told her I needed help. She obliged with a CBJ and I eventually popped in her mouth. She pulled the cover off almost immediately and started to clean me up (again, not that unusual for a Chinese girl in my experience), dressed quickly and motioned me to do the same. Oh well, so much for Kawasaki. Not the greatest experience but her body was quite exquisite and sucking her nice, firm tits was actually quite nice so it wasn't a total loss.

I saw some relatively attractive Japanese ladies, I'm guessing maybe in their 30's or 40's but quite well preserved. None of them seemed interested in gaijin but they were nice to look at, just the same. I saw some real old ones, perhaps in their 50's and I'm not sure if they were working or mamasans. I'm guessing they were working for those who liked really older women. Needless to say, I didn't approach any of them.

I'm not sure if Koganecho is dying or having issues now, I'll have to check them out again soon.

Otherwise, I'm quite satisfied with the service at NYNY for now and will probably switch around between NYNY, Sugamo for pink salons, Koganecho for quickies (if they still are in business) and Nishi Kawaguchi for FS.

I'm going to have to check out Machida, too.

Tocsin
11-25-04, 09:44
1700 today... Turkey Day... stilll very few booths open. What a royal pain in the ass.

This is especially puzzling since there seemd to be a lot of new construction of booths lately.

I can't imagine it happening for too much longer. Too much money being lost.

Albert Punter
11-27-04, 15:22
By another senior member, I was driven to Yokohama to try Japan`s Amsterdam.
Well appearance is very similar and you can choose from an ethnic variety too.

As reported by others, many of the booths were closed, so we had a limited choice.
I was looking for Japanese girl and finally I found one, 19 yo and very cute, who simply refused me because foreigner.
Then after a second Japanese girl refused me, I spent the quickie with a very nice Korean.
Good and tonic body, very smooth skin and large than normal breast.
Service was experienced. Money well spent.

However, I won`t repeat the experience as I am more for slow and GFE type of situation.

Nut Scratcher
11-28-04, 00:23
There was a little of bit of action last night. Some of the booths were open again. A lot of the booths that used to be occupied by Thai or Chinese women at night have been replaced by some Russians/Eastern Europeans and Koreans. Still plenty of booths were closed.

The Korean talent is very good. In this past week I have had 2 and both did BBBJ without me having to ask them. They are located in the new booths that are located near the corner that has the booth Puff Daddy. They are the new omnes that face the alley, not the ones that are perpendicular to it. You'll recognize them because they have a big group of Koreans in each set of booths... kind of a mini-version of Green Street in Pusan. The Koreans I got were named Nana and Kim Chi-Un. There was another Korean girl I had about three weeks ago that is also very good though she seems to move from booth to booth. Her name is Hana. She wears very tight pants with no panties and no bra. All do not rush you, charge a straight 10k but provide much better service than the average Chinese or South American woman in the area.

Stoops
11-30-04, 02:25
Hinodecho is my favorite play area so when some posted that the places were closing up, I had to see for myself. I went yesterday afternoon in search of my regular girl. I found her eventually. She is Thai and speaks English very well. She said that the police have been going through there almost every morning and checking for visas. Most girls close up the curtains or just leave. She said that its been mostly the Chinese girls that the police have been dragging out. Her words, "Those girls are too greedy and stupid to hide."

I asked if she knew the reason why the police were hastling them now. She said that the man that she pays "rent" to told her it was because some of the American military from one of the big ships have been causing trouble in the area. Hastling the girls causes them to close their doors for a while and keeps the sailors from visiting. As soon as the ship leaves again, everything will go back to normal. The police are afraid that Yokohama will turn into Okinawa with all the bad press from the presence of the military.

How true this is, I am not sure. Does anyone know if the USS Kitty Hawk is in port right now? This makes some sense. I noticed a lot of broken windows on some the shops. I saw only 10 girls standing with their doors open. In the 4 years I have been visiting this area, this is the worst I have seen it.

JuanTalachero
12-05-04, 06:30
The girls seems to back... day, night, mid-day, whatever. They, indeed, were getting hassled by the police. I don't think it had anything to do with being Chinese or having the USS KItty Hawk in town. Yokosuka is its forward deployed home port. That ship has been in port since eptember and will be for a few morre months since it is in a repair period.

Most of the girls seems to be back in their regular booths. At night, there have also been a lot of Koreans working.

Lost Sailor
12-05-04, 10:48
I have finally found a post that has pissed me off enough to lure me out of my "lurking status" and make a reply. Hey Juan!! Instead of posting the Kitty Hawk's current maintenance schedule, why don't you just hand out free base passes to everyone you meet in Hinodecho? That way any potential terrorists could just cut out the middle-man and get direct access to sensitive intel. It's loose-lipped people like you, who get people like me killed....Thanks!! On a more positive note, it's good to hear that the local talent is back doing what they do so well.

Barney Fife
12-06-04, 02:47
I understand the reasons on why you are upset but the staus of the Kitty hawk can easily be found out. A person just has to listen to AFN 810 and news about is usually broadcasted.

Member #2801
12-06-04, 06:58
Hey Nut scratcher,

How old were the Korean's and can you provide some physical descriptions?

Ivan
12-06-04, 11:27
As an ex-Navy man myself, I totally agree with Lost Sailor. Please do not post ships schedules or repair period info on the board. I think we all know when the ship is in port or underway as it is in the papers, but no long terms plans should be discussed.

Ambassador
12-06-04, 13:39
We don't need Juan's post to find out the ship's repair status; that's what the good ol' PR units are for!

www.news.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=15535

I think Lost Sailor came down a little too hard, though it is probably the safer bet to give no information on such things rather than possibly crossing over into OPSEC territory. I was struck dumbfounded a few years ago when I read about a fire that had spread across the Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia on that base's website. They went into detail saying that because of the proximity of the tents, it had spread quite fast. When I emailed them and asked if it wasn't just a little bit dangerous reporting that, considering the ability of terrorists to fire an explosive device onto the base, they replied that they (PR unit) need to provide a service to the friends and family of the people stationed on base! As far as I'm concerned, it would be better to shut down all the PR websites rather than run the risk that a detail in a story could aid terrorists. Johnny G.I. has likely got email contact with Mommy and Daddy anyway; no base website is needed to make them feel closer to him.

Sorry, got carried away. What were we talking about here?

Oh, yes! Personally, I'm more interested in the status of Hinodecho. Thanks for all the posts giving recent intel in that regard.

Lubricate It
12-06-04, 14:20
Wandered around to Kawasaki yesterday (Sunday) about 4 pm. There was quite a lot of fresh new Chinese talent available.

Member #2395
12-06-04, 17:28
Put a cap in it. Juan obviously isn't concerned about your boat in the same way you are, and neither am I.

And to suggest that he is putting you in danger is ludicrous: Juan didn't sign your name on the dotted line.

Lifer
12-07-04, 08:16
The schedules of the US Navy fleet (including forward looking) is available from officially sanctioned sources in much geater detail than was mentioned here. But you never know, maybe Osama Bin Laden is a regular reader of the WSG Yokohama board and this sort of classified "intel" might be enough for him to blow up a ship. Lighten up and lets here about the hookers in hinodecho.

IveGotBigBalls
12-10-04, 14:51
Juan did not post any info 3 million people already don't know. A ship in port that long that is that big does not go unnoticed. In fact, the people who know ship's movements least are the sailor's themselves. The Navy Exchange, working girls from sea to sea and bartenders know the ship's comings and going far better than any of the deck apes going haze gray and underway.

IveGotBigBalls
12-10-04, 14:54
By the way.... the bets are on that STOOPS is the terrorist flamer!

Nut Scratcher
12-10-04, 22:07
The Korean chicks I ran into were early to mid-twenties. Not all are that cute but the ones I was with were. All were pretty talented and very customer service oriented.

Stoops
12-11-04, 03:36
Damn, I am away for a bit and all hell breaks loose. I am not in the military so I had no idea that asking that question would stir the shit. I was just passing info that was told to me in the hopes it would help someone. I had no idea it could help the wrong people. Sorry to all who might be rubbed the wrong way. Can we get back to tring to be rubbed the rightway?

Member #2801
12-11-04, 05:30
Nutscratcher. Thanks for the response back to my earlier question. When I hear that the fleet is haze gray and underway, I'll have to make a trip into the area and check out the action.

Exodus
12-12-04, 01:03
I usually go to Koganecho on weekend afternoons - whenever I can get rid of the wife, and have always had pleasent experiences.

Recently, I have gone there during the weekday (10am and early afternoon) and have found out that the place is dead. Except for a few select areas near Koganecho station all the booths were closed. The nice thing about the situation however, is that the girls will agree to 8k and sometimes even 7k yen. Not bad for a quicky in Japan.

IveGotBigBalls
12-17-04, 09:56
I usually go to Koganecho on weekend afternoons - whenever I can get rid of the wife, and have always had pleasent experiences.

Recently, I have gone there during the weekday (10am and early afternoon) and have found out that the place is dead. Except for a few select areas near Koganecho station all the booths were closed. The nice thing about the situation however, is that the girls will agree to 8k and sometimes even 7k yen. Not bad for a quicky in Japan.

I went to Hinodecho/Koganecho several times at night this week and all three days there was nothing going on except a bunch of police guys roaming around and posting guard Pink Booth Alley. Gangs of the bastards. What gives?

I had to head to Kwasaki to get mediocre action for 10K from a Japanese chick who tried to tell me she was from Hong Kong. I asked her if she was worked in Mongkok or Wanchai but never heard of either neighborhood.... She then confessed to be only half Chinese.... her mother was Japanese... HA HA... took my money, put on the timer and had about a hundred fake orgasms in the first minute. Would not do doggy. Quick CBJ. No funny stuff. Rating 4.3

Lubricate It
12-20-04, 12:11
Given the sad situation in Koganecho I have started using Kawasaki a bit more, as an alternative. My impression is that Kawasaki has suddenly started to get a lot busier. A lot of the booths appear empty, but with the lights on. This can only mean the lady is in the back with a customer. As reported previously, there are some nice Chinese girls in Kawasaki, although I have noticed how expert Chinese ladies in their 30s are with their makeup. They can make their faces look 10 years younger than they really are.

Topos
12-20-04, 18:36
have been to koganechuo 3 times this week and seems to have died, come on all you japanese mongers find out what is going on.

Is this permanent or what?

I went last night 20/12/04 and more police than mongers, although there a few girls trying with the lights off, but nothing I would shake my snake at.

Can some one give direction to the kawasaki site, thanks may have to go there.

Cheers,

Topos

Guido4
12-21-04, 11:37
Took a stroll through Kawasaki last night and I'll have to agree with Lubricate it, there were a lot of booths open. However, I did not aquire their services. I'm trying to sway the touts to let an honest gaiijin sample some of the shops in the area, but not one would budge. Has anyone had any luck in Kawasaki other than the booths?

Guido

Karakuchi
12-22-04, 06:39
I was in Kawasaki 12/20 at around 19:00 and all the booths were closed. I took the Keikyu down to Koganeicho and all the booths there were closed, too. A lot of LE driving around with lights flashing. I tried Koganeicho again 12/21 at around 14:00 and once again all the booths were closed. It's happened before. In time LE will find another cause to pursue for a while and the booths will reopen.

Big Boy 29
12-24-04, 07:43
I went out to Koganecho last night and all the Pink Booths were closed. Only Police walk up and down the alleys. I tryed again today around 10am and a few of the booths were open. mostly the one with thai girls working them. So I pick one of the thai girls for 7000yen. She couldn't give me an info why so many booth were closed, but she did give me a nice bbbj;) . If anyone finds out what going on over there let us know.

Guido4
12-28-04, 14:02
had a couple of beers at gas panic yokohama and decided to take the keikyu instead of jr. while walking through hinodecho towards koge, every light was out and the street was empty. what i did notice was that the girls were all there (mostly), they were peeking through the curtains while potential johns were in the area. a semi decent china girl had opened her door as i passes and asked me ikutsu? i replied, nana-man en which she happily accepted. when she shut the door, i told her that i needed to run to am/pm for some yens because i didn't have enough. she then asked ima ikutsu? and i responded go-zen en. again, she happily responded.

gentlemen, all is not lost in yokohama. the le is not slowing down business, they're making the girls extremely desperate for money. happy hunting.

guido

Lion
12-29-04, 05:31
Had a couple of beers I replied, nana-man en which she happily accepted. Guido

I bet she was happy if your really offered 70,000 (nanamanen)

Lubricate It
12-30-04, 16:08
Thanks for the info, Guido, which enticed me to check out Koganecho today (Thursday).

Found kind of a Keystone Cops situation. LE seemed to consist of two squads (each of 3 persons) to patrol about half a mile (total) of Koganecho-Hinodecho lanes of booths, occupied by maybe 100 enthusiastic girls (mainly seemed to be Chinese) eager to sell pussy. This was a no-win situation for the cops. Each time the squad approached the girls draw the curtains and turn out the lights. As soon as the LE walks past it's back to business like in the old days although the market is now down to Y7,000 for a quickie (CBJ+FS). The girls will ask for Y10,000 but no self-respecting Koganecho People's Republic of China capitalist girl would let you walk away if you offered 7. Deng Xiaoping would have been proud.

Had a nice 27 year old from near Xiamen, hourglass figure, long legs, enormous and beautiful rack, nice rounded bottom, tight pussy. There were a lot of younger Chinese girls in the left lane probably newly arrived in Japan. I have noticed them in recent days arriving at the airport in twos and threes and met by an old Japanese or Chinese man who takes them away to meet their destiny.

The Yakuza have made some good money selling expensive New Year's decorations to all the booths. That's where the LE really needs to turn its attention.

Guido4
12-31-04, 03:32
Thanks for the correction. As mentioned in some earlier Tokyo posts, I'm as gaiijin as they come and speak zero Japanese.

Guido

Tocsin
01-02-05, 03:18
Last night there were plenty of girls out. Did timewith a Thai chick who said here name was Kari. BBBJ.... very short duration but pretty good. Very cooperative. DFK... a lot of ball handling.... went for 8k

This morning... about 0930. Another Thai chick.... not very many girls out... She said her name was Natalie then said her "Thai" name was Lisa.... corrected herself again to say her real name was "A"

Very nice firm natural tits, fair size....CBJ, again, very cooperative

Gyaos
01-02-05, 21:23
I have a Japanese map, but I need quickie directions on how to get to Koganecho to check all this action out! Which station, which station exit, which way. Easy.

The area sounds very delicious!

Gyaos

Topos
01-03-05, 16:58
Can anyone provide a detailed map or descriptions to the booths in kawasaki similar to the ones provided for koganecho.

Went to koganecho today 3-01-05 and again the Le was there in force constantly walking the area making it very hard for the girls to make money so many girls packed up and left early.

How long is this going to last.

Thanks in advance,

Topos

Lubricate It
01-04-05, 01:54
For directions on getting to Koganecho see #140 and #141.
For directions on getting to Kawasaki (Horinouchi) see #54.

At Koganecho LE presence seems to be increasing as staff return from new year holidays. Also the number of cashed-up Johns has increased with everone returning from the countryside with new year money envelopes, so the market seems to have returned to Y10,000. On January 3 the number of available girls (20-30) couldn't keep up with the demand.

Topos
01-05-05, 15:17
Hi guys,

I went to koganecho today about 4:30 and stayed about an hour only saw 2 ladies all the lights were out.

It seems that LE has done a great job in closing things down.

The girls and Yakusa must be loosing a fortune.

Does anyone know if this is happening in kawasaki?

If not may take a trip there and check it out.

It seems the mongering will have to wait a while unless some one has a suggestion on another place to go like koganecho?

Topos

Shomohin
01-05-05, 20:30
Before assuming that LE has shut everything down, remember: it's New Years, a lot of the girsls may be off on holiday.

Asia Nut
01-08-05, 08:39
Made a trip to Koganecho today, got there about 1330, Saturday afternoons were usually pretty busy. After reading previous posts, I was still amazed how dead it was, walked the whole area and only saw two girls out, neither one very impressive, looking at the booths a lot of them had several fliers stuck in them, looked like they'd been closed a few days.
Headed up to Mermaid Soapland, only two girls working that accepted gaijin, chose Nami as she was the better looking. Very pleasant girl, probably mid 30's, nice long legs. Excellent on the mat, used her hands very well, although no anal rimming as I previously had from Kurumi and Nana. FS was OK, all service covered and no DFK. Friendly and fun girl to talk to, but she speaks no English so Japanese is required for talking but not getting in the door. Overall a very good, but not great experience.
Walked back to the station thru Koganecho again, previous 2 girls weren't out and saw only one other. I've been up there when it was pretty much closed down before, usually it was early evening and things picked up later. Looked back thru last years posts and didn't find anything about a lack of providers over the holidays. Since some of the posts below say there were a few to a lot of girls out, could be a matter of the right timing. Hope we get back to the old days.

Happy Hunting

Asia Nut

Exodus
01-09-05, 03:11
Business seems normal in Kawasaki. Frequented both Minami Machi and Horinouchi areas, and business seems normal, though hours were shortened for the new years holidays.

Regarding my previous post about the drop in activity in Koganecho, I must stress that it was late morning and afternoon on a normal work day. Don't know how things look evenings.

Hi guys,

I went to koganecho today about 4:30 and stayed about an hour only saw 2 ladies all the lights were out.

It seems that LE has done a great job in closing things down.

The girls and Yakusa must be loosing a fortune.

Does anyone know if this is happening in kawasaki?

If not may take a trip there and check it out.

It seems the mongering will have to wait a while unless some one has a suggestion on another place to go like koganecho?

Topos

Man In Japan
01-11-05, 01:18
"Prostitution is not suitable for Yokohama."

Kanagawa prefectural police chief Shigeo Ito, vowing to close the 240 "parlors" used by hookers in Yokohama's Koganecho red-light district. Each parlor is only about two meters wide. (Asahi Shimbun)

http://www.japantoday.com/e/?content=quote&id=1296

Sushi Galore
01-12-05, 02:46
Today's morning news (January 12) showd how the Kanagawa police department instructed a special "task force" on prostitution in the Koganecho - Hinodecho area, its (partial) involvement of organized crime groups ("bouryokudan" - the word that generally is used in the news and by the police to mean Yakuza), and related measurements for a better control and supervision.

All to create more "sacurity and safety" (the inevitable "anzen") for the surrounding residents.

The footage (probably from yesterday evening) also showed how about 30 policemen patroled that station area, checking the booths etc.

It of course remains to be seen how long these efforts last, but for some time untill attention is drawn to something else, it unfortunately seems not the best spot to be if one wants to avoid too many questions and probably taking down of one's particulars by the police.

Exodus
01-12-05, 11:28
Here is an article taken from the Herald Tribune about the situation. Hopefully it won't last too long, and will blow over quickly. No, visible changes in Kawasaki red light districts.

Tocsin
02-06-05, 03:45
There are a couple of girls who sued to work the booths now on the streets. They seem to be all Thai. They hang out on the love hotel side of the canal. A group stays by this restaurant behind the FANTASY HOTEL. Cerry, a extremely friendly one hangs out on the street behind the Tougen hotel.

Lubricate It
02-13-05, 14:50
Tocsin

That sounds like Cheri who featured in our photographic spread of Koganecho a few months ago.

Koganecho still is dead with intrusive LE presence, so the scene in Kawasaki is much better.

Homer69
02-15-05, 07:25
The booths I've seen in Koganecho are all very uniformly small. The few times I've been to Kawasaki have been to booths which are quite spacious and even characterized as large. Is this the exception or the rule?

Tocsin

That sounds like Cheri who featured in our photographic spread of Koganecho a few months ago.

Koganecho still is dead with intrusive LE presence, so the scene in Kawasaki is much better.

Lubricate It
02-15-05, 11:50
The rooms in Kawasaki tend to be bigger. They are of two types - a sort of ryokan (Japanese inn) type or a converted soapland type. In the latter, the bath is boarded up and is a mysterious shape in one corner of the room.

Kawasaki has a lot of older Japanese women as well as a few of the younger Chinese and others as per Koganecho. Some of the Japanese are late-thirties/early forties and reasonably attractive. They will give good service and won't give you a hard time.

The booths I've seen in Koganecho are all very uniformly small. The few times I've been to Kawasaki have been to booths which are quite spacious and even characterized as large. Is this the exception or the rule?

Asia Nut
02-20-05, 12:39
Went down to Koganecho/Hinodecho, thinking of trying either Mermaid or Triple A Soapland. Walking thru Koganecho, which was dead, thought I'd walk over to the Fashion Healths by Isezaki Cho about 4 blocks over. Was approached by no less than 3 touts offering me entrance. I've had luck in these places before, but today was unreal. There are girls that accept gaijins, and the touts will approach you if one of those girls is working, however today was exceptional. Normally I've had the best luck getting into these places during the day, only once or twice at night, both times with the same girl. I've also been refused service when there were no girls that did gaijin, even tho' I'd been there before. Today one establishment gave me a choice of all girls that were working (when I was there a couple months ago in the evening, I was turned down). Best bet is to walk down the street and let the tout approach you, if they have girls willing to do gaijin, they'll let you know.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

Homer69
02-20-05, 18:09
Wow, this is very interesting news. I've never had much luck there, but I've always zeroed in on Harenchi Group places which appear to be very gaijin-unfriendly. But, they adhere to strict health inspections according to their website including bloodtests for the ladies and only having Japanese.

What's the going rate for the fashion healths you've seen?

Went down to Koganecho/Hinodecho, thinking of trying either Mermaid or Triple A Soapland. Walking thru Koganecho, which was dead, thought I'd walk over to the Fashion Healths by Isezaki Cho about 4 blocks over. Was approached by no less than 3 touts offering me entrance. I've had luck in these places before, but today was unreal. There are girls that accept gaijins, and the touts will approach you if one of those girls is working, however today was exceptional. Normally I've had the best luck getting into these places during the day, only once or twice at night, both times with the same girl. I've also been refused service when there were no girls that did gaijin, even tho' I'd been there before. Today one establishment gave me a choice of all girls that were working (when I was there a couple months ago in the evening, I was turned down). Best bet is to walk down the street and let the tout approach you, if they have girls willing to do gaijin, they'll let you know.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

Topos
03-06-05, 04:29
Help all you Japanese mongers where would all the koganecho girls have dissappered to they just cant vanish overnight.

Where have all those cute thai girls gone.

Would like to find the little hottie who really took me to heaven have not found one who does the same yet.

Come on guy`s some of you were in contact with these girls by phone please find out if they have moved to another area?

Also there must be some people missing out on a lot of money especially the ones who built the new booths.

Please revive the old days I have cash building up to spend!!!

Also willing to hear good experences in ST places around Yokohama area.

Topos

Manko Hunter
03-12-05, 06:40
Well, I keep in contact with a few of the girls still.

Every "ethnicity" of Koganecho girl has its own support network of shop owners, restaurants, paperwork experts, lawyers, you name it. When the Koganecho shops began being raided, many of these girls (who are in the country illegally for the most part) fell back on those acquintances they had made to find a place to stay and work. This is because although they shut down their primary place of work, they still have to pay their bond to the Yakuza and other mafia types that scam these girls into coming here.

So I know one girl that talked to another friend, who knew a lady.... so on and so on. Long story short she's working for an outcall agency now, and managed to get some modelling jobs on the side. She likes it better than having to service 6-7 guys a night, since she makes more in one outcall than she did all night at the 'cho. Not to mention she gets paid well to model.

I know of a thai girl that is now working as a hostess/waitress in Yokohama. She likes the job, but doesn't make enough, she says.

So the girls have spread out. But more likely than not they're still working in an adult-related business since with their illegal status in the country they can't get legit work.

If you're looking for some short-time action, I suggest Kawasaki or Machida. Or take tat money you've saved and take a week's vacation in Thailand. That should tide you over for the next year or so! Take care fellow mongers.

The Manko Hunter

Mikie Nes
03-15-05, 14:10
I'm curious as to why it happened. Some bigshot politician must have caught the clap or a puritanical gaijin must have freaked. Or it could be some sort of Yakuza -- Tong turf war or something.

I mean, this has been going on for YEARS, so somebody was obviously collecting coin to turn a blind eye. What stirred up the shit, I wonder?

Lion
03-16-05, 02:48
I think Japan has been under a lot of pressure to help stamp out human trafficing for sex purposes, and that is what is affecting the koganecho area.

Note there are tens of thousands of J-girls out there, but my guess is that prices may go up a bit if you take away a lot of the foreign labor force.

Still, there are a lot of Chinese and Koreans here on their own (not illegals smuggled in), so we can expect some non-J gals to be available.

Homer69
03-16-05, 06:10
I'm kind of surprised like Mikie that this has been going on for years and suddenly it just stops. It's totally unlike Japan to do something like this. It must have come from pressure from the puritanical west.

Any crimp in supply will probably affect prices so that aspect is very bad. But, the lingering bubble burst and deflationary climate is something keeping demand in check, too.

I think Japan has been under a lot of pressure to help stamp out human trafficing for sex purposes, and that is what is affecting the koganecho area.

Note there are tens of thousands of J-girls out there, but my guess is that prices may go up a bit if you take away a lot of the foreign labor force.

Still, there are a lot of Chinese and Koreans here on their own (not illegals smuggled in), so we can expect some non-J gals to be available.

Topos
03-18-05, 18:55
Well Koganecho as we knew it boys is still heavily policed every night, the police budget must be going through the roof.

Anyway I was there Thursday night for a look see and did I seeeeee, Over the river behind Fantasy Love Hotel there must have been 8 - 10 girls and a few thai`s who are not scared of Gaijin, BUT these girls seem to have minders watching over them in a expensive white car.

Then I saw LE coming in his car well it looked like marathon day they dissappeared quick but in 10 min they were back, Price ¥15,000 + Hotel for 1 hour, seems the girls love playing cat and mouse with LE.

Further down that street there are the Lady boys there are about 5 of them but soooo easy to spot.

Well Summer is comming so things may pick up around that area soon, I`m sure the love Hotels are Happy the girls are there.

Next time I will get there a bit earlier, had not much time to monger but next time :) ;)

Keep it coming fella`s,

Topos

Asia Nut
03-19-05, 05:08
Was up there last Saturday about 2 in the afternoon, daytime trip to Triple A Soapland, and walked thru the area, great memories, but got to see how seedy it is (nothing to look at now days) saw 3 rats run across the street. Across the canel there were 2 JN streetwalkers which surprised me that early in the day, both at least 45 and a bit heavy, 15000 for an hour, don't know if that included the hotel to not. I declined, continued my journey and had a great hour at Triple A with a younger, well built lass for about the same amount of money.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

Pablo
03-19-05, 07:43
I'll be over in Yokohama for my annual trip to Japan soon. I'll probably have one free night and I'll catch the start of the Bay Stars game and then wander over to Koganecho. I haven't had time to do my homework yet but I'm hoping to find a Soapland that'll let a non-Japanese speaking Japanese-American guy in. Last time I just wandered down the street until a tout convinced me to go in and it was OK.

I'm hoping that the regular business will have picked back up when I get there, but it's 2 weeks away so I'm not going to count on it. I loved wandering that area and the alleys though the service always was average at best. Quick and cheap anyway.

Maybe it's time to start doing some Kawasaki research, something new anyway.

Anyway, any help is appreciated.

Pablo

JuanTalachero
04-02-05, 07:18
Hey! Is this Trple A place Gaijin friendly. I noticed that they have different prices in the day than the evening. I thought I saw 17K Yen for 60 minutes when I walked by in the afternoon but when I went by last night the 60 minutes as 19K Yen.

A lot of the girls working in front of that restaurant behind the FANTASY Hotel don't give that great service even though they are Thai. The best service from them were from Chan and Rose. The others I have been with a reluctant to do a lot of things and have been outright uncooperative.

Further down the street after the lady boys are a group of Colombians. One i saw that used to work the booths is that older chica named Cristina. From what I remember from the booth days is that she is really nice but doesn't perform that well and doesn't shave her underarms.

Asia Nut
04-02-05, 16:13
Juan, yes, Triple A is Gaijin Friendly, nihongo is not a requiremnt. had many good experieces there.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

Lubricate It
04-03-05, 10:34
Background article:

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/0503/30boozoku.html

Homer69
04-08-05, 05:34
I took a walk through Kawasaki from the area near the firestation over across the main drag towards Horinouchi. I talked to countless touts using my poor Japanese but none of them would accept me. When I asked if they knew of any places that would, they mentioned the booths but that was about it. All of them were very apologetic and polite.

Has anyone (non-Japanese native) ever gotten a soapland, health or esute to service them anywhere in Kawasaki, other than in the booths in Horinouchi? The booths are nice but it seems like only the non-Japanese will offer service. I wouldn't even mind one of the older Japanese but most of them politely decline.

The only other place I know of in the Kawasaki/Yokohama area are Mermaid and the sister shops. It's a bit far to go to Tokyo sometimes and I'd rather just stay in Kanagawa if possible. I haven't tried Machida yet.

Ralph Kramden
04-08-05, 15:22
On the main street perpendicular to the train line there is a place with a couple of lions out in front, as I recall. I can't remember the name, but the place looks somewhat ornate from the outside. From that corner, start walking down towards the race track as about as far as you can go. There is a place tucked in kind of a back area off the street, and it looks kind of dark. This would be on the very back street perpendicular to the train tracks. It is a soapland with very reasonable prices because it is in a bad location. One time they motioned me in, but another time they did not. The time they did, I was not so interested in the selection. As in many, if not most, places in Japan, I suppose it is hit and miss. Timing counts for a lot.

Homer69
04-08-05, 15:48
Can you give more details? It sounds like Harumi Dori. The big city hall building is on the left side and the Grand Hotel is right near there. How far off the main street are we talking about? There are tons of dark backstreets heading out towards the race track. I guess I just need to head out and go walking around.

On the main street perpendicular to the train line there is a place with a couple of lions out in front, as I recall. I can't remember the name, but the place looks somewhat ornate from the outside. From that corner, start walking down towards the race track as about as far as you can go. There is a place tucked in kind of a back area off the street, and it looks kind of dark. This would be on the very back street perpendicular to the train tracks. It is a soapland with very reasonable prices because it is in a bad location. One time they motioned me in, but another time they did not. The time they did, I was not so interested in the selection. As in many, if not most, places in Japan, I suppose it is hit and miss. Timing counts for a lot.

Ralph Kramden
04-09-05, 13:24
Sorry for the misleading and skimpy details. I am referring to the red light district in a quiet neighborhood about a 10 minute walk from the Ginza that is across from Kawasaki Station. As I recall, there are about 4 or 5 main streets in this district that seem to run parallel to the train tracks. Then there are numerous other shorter streets that run perpendicular to these streets. The street where the place I mentioned seemed to be the second one down. The ornate looking place with the lions outside is about in the middle of the district. Once you find this place on the corner, then head down the short perpendicular street. The one time friendly soapland is at the end of this street on the corner of the very back street of the district. It is back from the street in a dark area with a sort of cobblestone walkway leading to the entrance. Another approach would be to immediately head to the very back street of the red light district and walk up and down this street.

Good luck! I admire your persistance because I gave up on Kawasaki long ago. It is not worth the hassle to me. For more information, see my previous posts about a year ago or more.

Lubricate It
04-10-05, 01:52
In the old days (pre-AIDS) about 50% of the soaplands in Kawasaki would take gaijins. The girls were young and they would often do the entire routine bxrebxck, including penetration on the mat, in the bath (fs with a girl in a warm bath, both up to your necks, is a great experience!) as well as taking your cxm inside the puxxy.

These days the rule in Kawasaki is no gaijins. I have even tried to make friends with the yakuza (who you can often see at the station end of Horinouchi dressed in military-style fatigues) without success. However, if you can convince the shop owner in an isolated shop out of view of other soaplands, you have a fighting chance. eg the following couple of experiences 3 or 4 years ago:

1.) The shopowner in a rather isolated soapland in Horinouchi had very bad vision, and responded positively to my approach in Japanese, not realizing I was a westerner. When I got up close to him to pay the cash he realized his mistake and said "no gaijins", but looking at the Y10,000 notes then changed his mind and said the equivalent of "Well, OK. Which one do you want, The fat one or the skinny one?" I responded with "The young one" to which he said "they're both old". I then asked for my money back, which he was happy to do.

2.) At a rather isolated soapland in the other Kawasaki district (just over the big highway which runs perpendicular to the tracks at the Yokohama end of the JR station, but about about half a mile away from the tracks) the tout at the door was inclined to turn down my approach. However it was a slow day (weekday in the afternoon) and he called out to his boss who was inside nearby. The boss appeared satisfied with my Nihongo and invited me in, saying I had to pay for the longer 90 minute session. This was OK by me. The tart was oldish, fat, and said she was married. She kept the condoms rolled up, but unpackaged, in a jar, evidently recycled. I made a mental note not to go back.

My view is that the soapland experience in the Tokyo/Kawasaki/Yoshiwara is unlikely to be rewarding for foreigners these days. It will be expensive and you will get the oldest lady in the shop. The routine is ritualised and you have no control. If you are looking for a fun soapland experience I would think you are likely to have a better time in Sapporo (Susukino), Hiroshima or Okinawa.

Ralph Kramden
04-11-05, 05:31
Lubricate It,

Thank you for your informative post. You are obviously deserving of your Senior Membership status. Of course one can travel to Sapporo (Susukino), Hiroshima or Okinawa for soapland fun, but for the same money an even better time can be had in a country like Thailand where your money is really welcome.

Nut Scratcher
04-12-05, 12:34
I have always been turned down at the establishments in Kawasaki. A few have let me in the door but promptly kicked me out when I tried verbal communication with the doormen.

I guess looking Japanese can get you only so far.

I have been with a few of the girls in the boothss, mostly Chinese. As a whole, the service has been rushed and not too enjoyable. Plus, none would budge from the standard 10K.

It is true that the rooms are better than the ones in Koganecho but the service is nowhere as good, IMHO.

Asia Nut
04-14-05, 13:58
In the mid '90's I had good luck in three Kawasaki Soaplands, can't remember the exact location, in the Soapland district, but a bit off the beaten path. Last time I was up there was about 5 years ago, went to one that I'd had great luck at, young girls and great times. Price had dropped from 20,000 to 16,000, got a gal that had been rode hard and put away wet, lousy time, never been back.

Went to Triple A in Hinodecho tonight, as I approached the tout asked me if I was the gaijin that phoned ahead, wasn't me, so must of been one of you other mongers. They showed me pictures of 3 girls, chose Hidemi http://www.soap-aaa.com/2005/htm/companion.htm, looks a lot better than her picture believe it or not and just a great girl to talk to. 28 with a good body, the only negative is her tits are a bit saggy and nipples oversized for a B cup. Great ass and legs. Terrific on the mat, CBJ and 69 on the bed, does a great job on top, and damn near put her knees in her ears while I was on top. Overall 8 of 10.

Walked back to Koganecho Station thru the Fashion Health district, 3 touts approached me, first one apoligized when he saw I was a gaijin, next two said gaijin was OK, no FS, but in my experience a good BBBJ or Sumata. Just make eye contact with them and they'll let you know.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

Mister Pinky
04-15-05, 06:04
Yo Yo Yo! What's the real scoop with Machida? I saw some booths that looked like a bunch of Nazis broke up the joint. Also saw some lanterns out in some one story stalls. There were about five girls working. This was about 4 PM yesterday afternoon. I asked the price and all but one said Ichi-Go.... now, does that mean 1 5000 yen or does it mean 1 10k and 1 5k note... total of 15K? They were cuter and younger than the girls on Kawasaki but I am wary about paying 15k for Chinese talent in Japan. ANybody had any reecent experience there?
I seemed to be the only guy looking there yesterday at that time.

Lubricate It
04-16-05, 10:08
Visited Kawasaki (Horinouchi) today and for the first time in living memory was unable to find a non-Japanese SW in the Kawasaki booths. Any booths that were operational contained 30 or 35ish Japanese (who refused foreigners) or older women, some of whom probably would take foreigners. This is a big let down from the ample numbers of young Chinese, Taiwanese and others who were working in the booths only a few months ago. Lots of frustrated mongers.

Determined not to waste a vitamin V, then went looking at Esute's near Kawasaki station and had one of the best experiences of my life for Y18,000. Perhaps better not to post details, as I want to be able to go back.

Homer69
04-16-05, 19:21
Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to go down there late this morning and just walk abound and talk to the touts. I'm not that horny so I'll be OK if I don't get serviced. If something looks good and is offered, I'll think about taking one for the boys here but this mission is mainly for recon.

Visited Kawasaki (Horinouchi) today and for the first time in living memory was unable to find a non-Japanese SW in the Kawasaki booths. Any booths that were operational contained 30 or 35ish Japanese (who refused foreigners) or older women, some of whom probably would take foreigners. This is a big let down from the ample numbers of young Chinese, Taiwanese and others who were working in the booths only a few months ago. Lots of frustrated mongers.

Determined not to waste a vitamin V, then went looking at Esute's near Kawasaki station and had one of the best experiences of my life for Y18,000. Perhaps better not to post details, as I want to be able to go back.

StWalkinCheetah
04-17-05, 09:48
I went to Machida yesterday evening around 9PM. A bunch of japanese businessman were out looking for some action. Not that many booths. All the girls were Chinese. I recognized one from the Koganecho days. She was cute but I remember her putting a timer on me so I passed. All were asking 15k. Way too steep for booth action.

Member #1981
04-18-05, 02:17
Hello,

I am in a hotel right off of SHin Yokohama station. During my research on redbook and wsg, I found that AAA is a gaijin friendly Soapland in Yokohama. But, I could not find directions on how to get there, except the map on their website, www.soap-aaa.com which is all in Japanese. Could someone please give me some pointers on how to get there?

With all the LE problems, is it safe to go there in the next day or two?

Thanks

Lubricate It
04-18-05, 13:29

Just get an English map of central Yokohama and compare it to the Japanese map on the website. The station at the right is Kannai. The one to the left (at the top) is Hinodecho.

As an alternative to AAA, the Mermaid soapland is just over the bridge towards Hinodecho, pretty close to the riverbank at the right.

LE not an issue at the soaplands, which are operating as normal.

Homer69
04-18-05, 16:36
The most straightforward way from Shin Yokohama is to take the subway to Sakuragicho or Kannai (probably Sakuragicho is easier). Locate the river (Ookagawa River) and walk up road along the river (either side has a road). AAA is on the right side and Mermaid is on the left side. Lube is correct, get an English map and it will be much easier to navigate.

You can buy the "Tokyo City Atlas, A bilingual guide" at the bookstore next to the McDonalds in front of Shin-Yokohama Station. There is a Yokohama map in this atlas. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/4770025033/qid=1113837930/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-1110542-2857719 There should be a page in there for Minato Mirai 21 if I remember correctly.

You will probably get disoriented when you leave either subway station. That's why I suggest you find the Ookagawa River in order to get your bearings. If you walk up the road along river and see Hinodecho station and/or the red Keihin Kyuko trains right next to you then you've walked too far. You should be able to see the elevated tracks about 400 meters away from Mermaid.

Mermaid is about 1 block from the river and 2 blocks from the main street that goes from Sakuragicho station to Hinodecho station.

AAA is about 4 blocks from the river on the opposite side (of the river).

Just get an English map of central Yokohama and compare it to the Japanese map on the website. The station at the right is Kannai. The one to the left (at the top) is Hinodecho.

As an alternative to AAA, the Mermaid soapland is just over the bridge towards Hinodecho, pretty close to the riverbank at the right.

LE not an issue at the soaplands, which are operating as normal.

Gagoo
04-20-05, 12:35
Can you give me some simple directions to the action in Machida, I couldn't find any good directions. Thanks

I went to Machida yesterday evening around 9PM. A bunch of japanese businessman were out looking for some action. Not that many booths. All the girls were Chinese. I recognized one from the Koganecho days. She was cute but I remember her putting a timer on me so I passed. All were asking 15k. Way too steep for booth action.

StWalkinCheetah
04-24-05, 09:12
Can you give me some simple directions to the action in Machida, I couldn't find any good directions. Thanks
Get at the JR Machida train station. I take the Yokohama line fromYokohama towards Hachioji. Out of the turnstiles, there are two exits to the street. Take the one to the left with the escalators. This is not to the main street. If you are th \e main street with the mall that haaas UNIQGLO you are wrong.
Walk towards the area with the love hotels... one that I can name right off is the RING MY BELL hotel. The booths areee around here. Good luck.

The walk from the station is about 5 minutes.

Gagoo
04-24-05, 16:56
Thanks, what's the current quality of girls, the price and time? I thought the Machida area was supposively dying down. Is it a Gaijin friendly area?

I might try this place out next weekend.

Thanks

Get at the JR Machida train station. I take the Yokohama line fromYokohama towards Hachioji. Out of the turnstiles, there are two exits to the street. Take the one to the left with the escalators. This is not to the main street. If you are th \e main street with the mall that haaas UNIQGLO you are wrong.

Walk towards the area with the love hotels... one that I can name right off is the RING MY BELL hotel. The booths areee around here. Good luck.

The walk from the station is about 5 minutes.

Robert Munich
04-29-05, 07:54
Folks - we have a problem !

At least, I had a problem when I went there today!
Both touts turned me away, saying "Japanese only".
So the gaijin-friendly times seem to have gone.

I got to talk to the tout of AAA for a moment and he said that they recently had too much hassle with foreigners so that the management has decided to limit the access.

By the way, I am decent looking, well trained and dressed in my forties, so the look couldn't have been the reason.

Well, shit happens ! It took me two hours to go there and back with no action at all.

So, will now check where I could go to get rid of my JPY's.

Robert

Topos
04-29-05, 17:07
Guy`s I agree with the above, even with the recent crack down (thanks to Ishihara ) the normal places that used to give us access are even turning us down.

I too have turned away from the forementioned soaps and during the day when it was not busy.

Our options are becoming more limited, Yes Machida has a few booths but these seem a bit expensive and they are not the best selection around.

Kawasaki I would not give you ¥100 for as mainly chinese and they LOVE the clock (We were spoiled by konganecho) but we have been screwed there, in more ways than one :)

If AAA and mermaid tell us that there have been a few problems with Gaijin`s lately FUCK THANKS GUY`S it`s hard enough into these places without you guy`s making it harder.

The current situation is the worst I have seen it here and do not see any turn around soon, when you look on the internet at most of the soaps and Image clubs with all the young cute tight little virgin J-girls, they are deffinately OFF LIMITS TO US FELLA`S (DAM IT)

Well it looks like nampa is now the main option to score in recent times and that takes time and effort, I am still in the process of checking some spots in secluded places and will post accordingly.

But BUT there seems an element out there at the moment intent on screwing our good times up, including some of our own.

If this continues monger`s will stop sharing information and keep the good places to themselves, I HOPE THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!

TOPOS

Asia Nut
04-30-05, 03:07
Very disappointing news, I've been using Mermaid for over 15 years and Triple A for four years. As I posted earlier, I was just down to Triple A 2 weeks ago. I'll try again next time I'm down that way, hate to think those days are gone also.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

Mister Pinky
05-02-05, 11:33
I was at Machida weekend. This was Saturday night. There seemed to be structures with Chinese girls ¥working. The first had a few booths and the other only 2 booths. In the larger set there some pretty cute chicks but they were quoting me 20k and 2k for the use of the hotel. I passed on them all. The other had 2 good looking girsls... one extremely cute and petite. She at first quoted me 15k. The other girl admonished her and said it would be 20k since I was gaijin. I said no. Then they said it really was 15k but for another 5k I could have both. They took me to a "hotel" ... it was not one of the love hotels that seemed decent like HOTEL MINK but a run down trick pad. That is why it only cost 2k for the room. There was a shower. They both at it erally quick. Not that great but t\not that bad either. The taller one that spoke fair English said she was from Macau. The other spoke no English.
Damage: 22k for about 40 minutes... CBJ and FS from both. Change of condoms between girls.

StWalkinCheetah
05-08-05, 01:43
Some of the girls that were working in the booths are still around the Hinodecho area. A few are working the streets and others, I don't know, but you can find them shopping along the outdoor shopping strip between Koganecho and Hinodecho... the one with the Pepper Lunch, MCDonald's, Starbucks and SHIDAX.

Topos
05-12-05, 18:12
Listen up everyone TOPOS has money fellas and wants to hear any good experences lately.

Can anybody give my little head directions so I can make big head HAPPY.

Yokohama and or shinjuku or shibuya (I have done all the normal places eg: hinomaru and seki 21) really looking for a j-girl for a few hours in Love hotel.

Horny Topos

Topos
05-25-05, 17:18
Well my post killed the board!!!

Sorry fellas!!

Topos

Ambassador
05-26-05, 00:12
The problem, Topos, is:
1. We all have some money, at least at some times
2. We all want to hear good experiences, yet we all don't always post about our good experiences for reasons of time, privacy, concerns of someone else ruining a good thing. I include myself as not posting all of my successes (for all three reasons at various times), but I have disclosed a lot and posted rather generously I would like to think.
3. A lot of us would prefer the convenience of Yokohama, Shinjuku, and Shibuya, but we, too, have already done all the usual places
4. I would say most of us would prefer a j-girl, and in a love hotel, but those experiences are not so common, at least P4P ones. Probably have better success with nampa than trying to find a business that will take money for an experience with a j-girl in a LH.

Despite all of the above, occasionally some guys here are fortunate to hit the jackpot and are kind enough to post about it. It is like the Holy Grail LOL.

Just trying to explain why you haven't gotten any responses. You haven't' killed the board Topos!

Well my post killed the board!!!

Sorry fellas!!

Topos

SpeedoPunk
05-26-05, 06:30
topos...this board is slow because there ain't no action in yokohama lately.
there really hasn't been any reasonable replacement for hinodecho/koganecho. the sws in the area seemed to have rep001tered as well. i only saaw one chinese and several lady boys hanging out the other night. really sad.

Topos
05-26-05, 17:24
Hey thanks guy`s you bought a tear to my eye.

And I agree with all that was said, Anyway stop pissing about and find me some pussy hahahahahahahahaha

I should try nampa but It`s so energy draining, I went and watched last week in a bar soooooooooo entertaining.

These 2 guy`s with knockout Ladies liplocked most of the time, but the Ladies went home first alone, what the f**K!!!!

Well summer and they have to take off some of the clothing (Happy days)
Anyway thanks Guy`s

Topos

Topos
06-01-05, 08:41
Hi Guy`s went to Kawasaki today about 1:30 Not one booth open.

But all the mother fucker soaps still with happy faces.

They are squeesing us into the corner.

By Now
Topos

Homer69
06-01-05, 14:02
I was in Kawasaki a few days ago and I saw a few booths open and got no love at any of the soaps, either. It was a weekday afternoon and there must have been a hundred soapland touts I saw but all of them apologized profusely and sent me on my way. Walked through Koganecho and you wouldn't recognize the place because it also looks like a ghost town.

I wonder how long this nonsense is going to continue. I figured the yakuza and the bureaucrats had a little more power than this but I guess the keisatsucho have more juice right now.

What about the "investors" who laid out the cash to build the new booths in Koganecho? They must be pissed off bigtime.

Hi Guy`s went to Kawasaki today about 1:30 Not one booth open.

But all the mother fucker soaps still with happy faces.

They are squeesing us into the corner.

By Now
Topos

Vice Squad
06-02-05, 04:32
Anybody been to Machida lately?

Exodus
06-04-05, 23:45
Sorry for the bad news, but as of June 01, the booths in Kawasaki have been shut down. The "soaps" don't seem to be affected, but hear that they are not gaijin friendly. I briefly spoke with the owner of a booth I frequent, and was told they do not know how long this will last. She was in the process of closing up shop.

Obviously, these booths are not completely shut down - just the way business is handled will change. Will "conduct an investigation" and report!

Have the booths in Machida been affected?

Homer69
06-05-05, 00:28
Thanks for the info. This is consistent with what I saw the other day. This must be brutal for the owners of the booths. The ones in Kawasaki are probably more valuable (in terms of sq metres) than the ones in Koganecho but this whole thing really is a downer. When you say that she doesn't know "how long this will last," did you get any sense that this is termporary?

Sorry for the bad news, but as of June 01, the booths in Kawasaki have been shut down. The "soaps" don't seem to be affected, but hear that they are not gaijin friendly. I briefly spoke with the owner of a booth I frequent, and was told they do not know how long this will last. She was in the process of closing up shop.

Obviously, these booths are not completely shut down - just the way business is handled will change. Will "conduct an investigation" and report!

Have the booths in Machida been affected?

Exodus
06-05-05, 10:06
Hey Homer69,
I asked the very same question to the owner, but she had no idea how long this would last. But given the closure of Koganecho, I think she is preparing for a long break - as she was closing up shop permanently. Looking back, it seems that they may have been expecting this to happen for some time. Last month, they got rid of the Futons and we had to lay out several "zabutons" (cushions) instead!

The owner briefly mentioned plans of opening a shop nearby for beer and fingerfood, but I am unsure how they plan to handle the "dessert" aspect. If you know what I mean. I guess the form of business is simply evolving, but how it will finally manifest itself remains to be seen.

Luckily the lady I always visit was helping close up shop and I got her number!

Visited a "soapland" called Yashima in the same district. Had a girl named Mami for a very routine 50min session. I left feeling like I should have gone elsewhere, but the damage was only JPY12000. I gotta remember that this is not Costa Rica.

Ralph Kramden
06-05-05, 14:44
Gentlemen,

The answer to your questions appeared in today's paper. Japan was just upgraded to a "Tier 2" rating from a "Tier 2 Watch List" rating by the US Department of State's "[CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) Watch List". This change is a direct result of the crackdown on imported prostitutes operating in the usual places, now shut down. "Tier 3" is the worst rating, and has been acheived by the likes of North Korea, Saudi Arabia and China, among others.

It is out of the hands of the local mamasans, Yakuza and corrupt polititians. In many respects the crack down started because of pressure exerted by Nancy Kassebaum Baker, wife of former US Ambassador Howard Baker. The Bakers are long gone, but the crackdown will stay in effect for sometime to come, perhaps for a very long time. The Japanese national does not want the embarassment of being downgraded on the watch list again, with the possibility of slipping to "Tier 3".

Topos
06-21-05, 16:34
Hi Guy`s did you miss me.

I`m now back from my holiday in New Zealand and not a good experence.

Now that it is Legal there the prices have gone up and the service has Generally gone down hill.

Went to 3 places Stacy`s, Charlies and Jo Jo`s

If anyone is going there please ask.

Topos

Topos
07-03-05, 03:58
Hi Guy`s.

Whats Happening Out There Any New Experences.

I Have Been To Machida A Few Times But Bored With Them.

Looking For Something New Since Le Seems To Be Slowley Closing Things Down.

There Have Been No Postings Here For A Long Time.

Whats Up??????????

Topos

Topos
07-24-05, 14:06
WELL GUY`S SEEMS MACHIDA IS DEAD I HAVE BEEN THERE THE LAST 3 DAYS IN A ROW AND CURTAINS CLOSED AND DOORS LOCKED.

I EVEN SAW MY REGULAR THERE RUNNING AWAY AND GIVING ME THE BIG DAME! (WHAT THE FUCK!!)

WELL THE SEEM VERY LIMITED OPTIONS NOW EITHER A JAPANESE MONGER OR NAMPA Hmmmmmmmm.

MAYBE A TRIP MAY BE ON THE CARDS (BUT THATS A DESPARATE MOVE)

HEY GUYS WHAT HAPPENING OUT THERE NO ONE IS POSTING??

TOPOS

Sake Lover
09-05-05, 06:27
There's been no sex in Yokohama to report about since July?

Homer69
09-05-05, 23:17
Read the post on 4/29/05 by Robert Munich regarding the Japanese-only change at Mermaid and AAA. This one probably sent a chill through the board after we get the news that Machida, Kawasaki and Koganecho shut down. I've given up on the Yokohama area for now, even though it's more convenient to where I live. I'm guessing that a few foreigners acting like jerks have spoiled it for the rest of us. There is no shortages of a??-holes, some with too much alcohol in them, that totally wreck it for those of us who know how to behave. There was one guy on the Tokyo board a few years ago who sounded like a one-man wrecking crew when it came to his lack of respect and manners when dealing with various establishments. I cringed when this guy went on and on about not getting what he was looking for, demanding things from providers and basically acting like an jerk. He probably set us back ten years with his behavior.

If I do find a good place, I usually keep it to myself or tell fellow mongerers via PM.

I plead with everyone here. If you do find a place and get serviced, please be polite, humble and grateful. I've seen so many places mentioned here that are NGF (not gaijin friendly) soon thereafter. I don't know why these jerks have to ruin it for the rest of us.

There's been no sex in Yokohama to report about since July?

Asia Nut
09-11-05, 08:33
I plead with everyone here. If you do find a place and get serviced, please be polite, humble and grateful. I've seen so many places mentioned here that are NGF (not gaijin friendly) soon thereafter. I don't know why these jerks have to ruin it for the rest of us.

I've got to agree with Homer69, having used AAA and Mermaid for many years, I was very disappointed to hear they've had problems with Gaijin. (They both have the same owner). I haven't tried them since the post, however Yokohama is not dead, there are Fashion Health Spas in other areas of the city which service foreigners, I've even received FS at a couple for no extra charge. I'm not going to pass out the locations as I fear the same thing will happen as did with AAA and Mermaid, so don't bother asking. The dedicated mongers will find them if they haven't already and those of you who just want the locations without doing the research need to get out and find these places, then maybe you'll appreciate how difficult it is to find them and gain the respect required to use these establishments.

Asia Nut

Karakuchi
09-21-05, 10:43
I agree with Homer69 and Asia Nut. Jerks ruined Koganeicho and they'll probably ruin any place that's posted here. If you find a good thing, keep it quiet. Respect the employees, pay what is owed, and for crying out loud, don't sit on the sidewalk outside the place drunk off your face shouting into the night about how great it is.

Topos
09-23-05, 18:29
Hi Guy`s yes I`m still alive and mongering when the chance comes along.

But I do have a regular thing from one of the dating web sites, (Free of course) and 2 regular ladies in other parts of the country who do strip shows for me (And don`t ask).

Machida does have the SW still if you want to pay ¥15,000 + Hotel.

I have given up on estes and parlors now too much BULLSHIT!!!!

Most areas are dead to us now anyway, the tout I used to see in shinjuku still tries to get me along but the service sucks now.

Guy`s sex is in recesson in Japan, somewhere, somehow or someone has f**ked it for all of us forcing us underground.

Oh and actually I have not tried Clubboo must do that one day.

Has anybody tried the one called Jully? Looks my size Hmmmmmm

Well guy`s keep it up and MOST of all keep it clean!!!!.

TOPOS

Exodus
10-02-05, 05:39
Hello everyone.

It looks like some of the booths have opened up again - though the timing is a bit tricky. I have recently observed that a few the booths in the Horinouchi area have reopened - mostly with foreign women (Koreans, Chinese, at times I have even seen western women).

Have found one "booth" that poses as a cafe (and has rooms in the back) with older Japanese women. This particular place is very selective however of their clientele. I got in, because I recognized one of the girls from days past. I guess I was lucky, because they were turning away people they didn't recognize. The price was 10k - as before. The service, has actually gone up, I think: the timer was not used and no pressure to hurry up. Probably, because they realize that the line of people waiting to see them has grown short, and also because they realize that it is a buyers market now (if you look Japanese and can speak the language, of course!) I am sure many of my fellow "gaijin" have a different perspective on the buyers market comment!

The lady I was with mentioned that these are difficult times for the girls. Some of the women, can get by with the regular customers they have. Others have been forced to go to the Soaplands where the work is legal, but the pay is low. A girl mentioned that JPY 15000 course will earn them JPY 9000. Obviously they had to pay commision to use the booths (JPY 3000 per 10k) but that is made up by the volume in customers they had. They are wary of accepting new customers, while things are like this. I asked if she was aware of any police raids, but she didn't hear about any - though she observes a stronger police presence in Horinouchi.

The timing of the booths as I mentioned, is a bit tricky. I have observed that they are mostly opened on Friday and Saturday evenings - after it gets dark. I have also seen them open on Sunday afternoons. I doubt they are open on weekday afternoons. Even at night, they are sometimes selective of when the lights are turned on.

I would recommend people interested in a quicky, to check out the booths in Horinouchi - but only if they happen to be in the area on Friday, Saturday evenings. For those who have to trek in, I think it will be a gamble. Happy Hunting!

Homer69
10-03-05, 04:17
I was out there a few weeks ago on a Saturday just before noon. I saw a few booths open with Chinese (no Koreans). I didn't see anything that caught my fancy, but it was mainly just to take a walk and not necessarily mongering.

I haven't been out to Koganecho in a long time. I think I'll take a stroll out there to see if similar things are happening.

Hello everyone.

It looks like some of the booths have opened up again - though the timing is a bit tricky. I have recently observed that a few the booths in the Horinouchi area have reopened - mostly with foreign women (Koreans, Chinese, at times I have even seen western women).

Karakuchi
10-11-05, 11:21
Took a quick walk through Koganeicho today at 14:00. The place was dead. There is a brand new sign telling everyone to stop prostitution and stop AIDS and all that. There is a new bridge being constructed across the canal, too. Saw one old SW. In one alley, I saw a bunch of suits standing around in front of a "bar" with the door open. Cops? Yaks? Don't know. What I didn't see was uniformed cops with batons at every intersection like before.

Homer69
10-13-05, 07:55
Thank you for the report on Kawasaki. Since I live close to there, I'm always interested to hear news. I'm curious about the soaps in Kawasaki. I've never gotten service, however, I've been turned down a hundred times by the touts (well, maybe 50 times, heh), but I never actually checked into the price. Is Y15000 the average price? It seems like Y9000 is not bad wages, considering it's cleaner and safer than the booths.

I know personally, when I've been serviced at the booths, the lady has to give service without the benefit of a shower or bath and just the cursory wipe down with the little towels. It would seem to me that giving service to a guy you've soaped and scrubbed down is certainly better with respect to the guy being cleaned up. I always go there well-groomed but I can imagine some guys go there without such hygenic practices.

I know they work their butts off at the soaps giving good service and the wages are not as good but are the working conditions so bad?

Hello everyone.

The lady I was with mentioned that these are difficult times for the girls. Some of the women, can get by with the regular customers they have. Others have been forced to go to the Soaplands where the work is legal, but the pay is low. A girl mentioned that JPY 15000 course will earn them JPY 9000. Obviously they had to pay commision to use the booths (JPY 3000 per 10k) but that is made up by the volume in customers they had. They are wary of accepting new customers, while things are like this. I asked if she was aware of any police raids, but she didn't hear about any - though she observes a stronger police presence in Horinouchi.

Hapaman
11-10-05, 08:22
I haven't been to Yokohama in over a year so I had to see for myself if Koganecho was really dead. Got there and sad to find that it is indeed dead. Why did those facsist pigs have to close the place down?

I walked across the canal and saw some Latino SW. Saw this LSW with huge knockers. She said she'll go for Y15,000 + hotel fee. So since I made the trip all the way over there, I figure why not? Wasn't worth it.

Bring back Koganecho!!!!

JuanTalachero
11-11-05, 13:46
It really has been a long time since the booths in Koganecho were operating. Once in a while you will see one of the THai girls that worked the booths hanging out by a Thai restaurant on the other side of the canal. It is a really dim site.

Exodus
11-13-05, 00:58
Thank you for the report on Kawasaki. Since I live close to there, I'm always interested to hear news. I'm curious about the soaps in Kawasaki. I've never gotten service, however, I've been turned down a hundred times by the touts (well, maybe 50 times, heh), but I never actually checked into the price. Is Y15000 the average price? It seems like Y9000 is not bad wages, considering it's cleaner and safer than the booths.

I know they work their butts off at the soaps giving good service and the wages are not as good but are the working conditions so bad?

I've only been to a handfull of soaps in Kawasaki, and have not been able to establish myself as a regular customer. But, I think that the majority of soaps in the Horinouchi district are in the JPY15000 - JPY16000 range. I have seen and been to a cheaper one for JPY12000 called Yashiki, I believe, where I got decent service from a hag. Obviously there are more expensive ones that only state the fees for use of the facility. I don't go to places that don't have the full price stated at the door. Been ripped off in the past, and want to avoid any potential trouble.

I'm not sure about the monthly wages these girls bring in at the soaps. I have been quoted USD 6k - 10k depending on the age of the girls.

The lady I see, is a Japanese woman who used to work in the booth. She told me that they had to pay JPY3k for each client they "serviced". but even on weekdays which are usually quiet, they had 5-10 clients a day. She used to work only Mon - Sat, but had to start making herself available on Sunday, after they shut down the booths. She had enough regulars to continue making a good living and the mama-san lent her an apartment where she took her clients. This arrangement worked for a while, but she has since had a falling out with the mamasan and now is working without a room.

My impression is that most of these girls are just getting by. I think socio economic facters such as debt mainly determined their line of occupation.

You have never been let in by the touts? Is this for Kawasaki only, or in general?

Homer69
11-13-05, 10:27
Thanks for the report. It sounds like the soaps in Kawasaki are similar in price to AAA or Mermaid in Yokohama. I haven't tried those places in Yokohama since the word was out that gaijin were not welcome anymore.

My Japanese is limited but it's good enough to at least communicate basically with the the touts because the language of mongering is pretty simple. I've cruised through numerous times on weekday afternoons when things were slow and have never had any luck getting in. I get very serious and convincing apologies but have not scored there in Kawasaki.

To the contrary, I've cruised through Yoshiwara and have had numerous offers from the expensive soaps there but budgetary restrictions stopped me from going in. I'm too scared of getting fleeced at one of those places.

Regarding the socio-economic issues, I would agree with you that they are probably just getting by. It sounds like a lot of money but it requires that the body parts be functioning perfectly in order to be successful and if she's a little "off" she doesn't work for very long, I guess. It's more like a career for them as opposed to the young OL-types working the healths and esute for extra cash for their expensive habits while still living at home with their parents.

I've only been to a handfull of soaps in Kawasaki, and have not been able to establish myself as a regular customer. But, I think that the majority of soaps in the Horinouchi district are in the JPY15000 - JPY16000 range. I have seen and been to a cheaper one for JPY12000 called Yashiki, I believe, where I got decent service from a hag. Obviously there are more expensive ones that only state the fees for use of the facility. I don't go to places that don't have the full price stated at the door. Been ripped off in the past, and want to avoid any potential trouble.

I'm not sure about the monthly wages these girls bring in at the soaps. I have been quoted USD 6k - 10k depending on the age of the girls.

The lady I see, is a Japanese woman who used to work in the booth. She told me that they had to pay JPY3k for each client they "serviced". but even on weekdays which are usually quiet, they had 5-10 clients a day. She used to work only Mon - Sat, but had to start making herself available on Sunday, after they shut down the booths. She had enough regulars to continue making a good living and the mama-san lent her an apartment where she took her clients. This arrangement worked for a while, but she has since had a falling out with the mamasan and now is working without a room.

My impression is that most of these girls are just getting by. I think socio economic facters such as debt mainly determined their line of occupation.

You have never been let in by the touts? Is this for Kawasaki only, or in general?

Lubricate It
11-13-05, 12:52
Based on the advice in this board, had a successful short time experience today at the booths in Kawasaki. Was turned down by several Japanese girls, but finally found a newly arrived Korean who gave good full service for the usual Y10,000. Strangely she could not speak Japanese, but having worked in the US and Australia, had good English. I suppose she was aged around 30, but pristine body, was unhurried, superb CBJ technique, and started the FS with her on top. As we parted she wished me a good week, and has certainly put me in the right mood!

Chacachaca
12-06-05, 00:30
What...still no action in Koganecho? I am supposed to be back in Japan after the new year for a couple of weeks.
What about the SW along the canal?

Rodmanj
12-06-05, 09:43
There are still a few SW about 1 block down parallel to the canal. Most of them are Colombian, twainese and now a few Koreans. Not a lot to look at but a few of them are nice. Most of them won't go near gaijins. Just ask it's getting cold now most don't want to stay out in the cold any way.

Exodus
12-17-05, 23:57
Took a walk through Koganecho last week to see if things have changed in Koganecho. Took my usual route from Kogane station through the alleys to Hinodecho and across the canal towards Kannai station, and can confirm that there are no booths offering anything these days. I thought for sure there might be a few "rebels" offering services, but none were to be found. In fact the police have even erected a Koban between two of the alleys!

Didn't find any of the SW mentioned in the previous aricles. Perhaps I was in the wrong area, or my timing was off.

Saw some Chinese women who were trying to get guys to go to their massage parlors; but couldn't muster the courage to go along. Figure it must be some sort of scam.

Sake Lover
12-23-05, 03:15
Oh, you were so wise . . . stay away from Chinese ladies on the streets of Yokohama touting 'Massagee!' Especially if you are a foreigner. I had one nice experience in Koganecho in 2002 where the girl giving me a massage was a fair-skinned Thai girl. But subsequent attempts for a similar experience, in Koganecho and a few blocks past Yokohama Sta., proved a waste of time and money! The gimmicks of those Chinese massage parlors in Yokohama are well documented. Smelly, ugly girls teasing, then insisting that you keep your head face down in the table hole, so their partner can borrow your wallet and count how much they can take you for!

Took a walk through Koganecho last week to see if things have changed in Koganecho. Took my usual route from Kogane station through the alleys to Hinodecho and across the canal towards Kannai station, and can confirm that there are no booths offering anything these days . . .

. . . Saw some Chinese women who were trying to get guys to go to their massage parlors; but couldn't muster the courage to go along. Figure it must be some sort of scam.

Topos
02-08-06, 18:24
Hey Guy`s did ya miss me "NOT"

Anyway took a walk through kawasaki and Koganecho Tuesday night, I have 2 words for you.

GHOST TOWN

Kawasaki just had the smiling dickheads from the soaplands (Thinking hahaha gaijin`s not getting anything here hehehe) Anyway didn`t seem much business for them anyway hahahaha Fuckers.

Well koganecho was the same (Must be a winter thing) But did see the regular Ladyboys, and you walk past them and in their husky voice they say you want to play.........Well hell not if it was my last day on earth would I play with you, :( . Hey I have standards.

So spring and summer are just around the corner and my mongering season begins, the heavy coats come off, the shorter and lighter dresses come on.

And the just past puberty school girls are looking for gaijin C**K (Hey girls were here) Those horny little minxes tempting us with their short skirts and bobby socks.........(Shit I love it here)

Anyway past fantasy world, This year I going to put more effort into the nampa scene and see what turns up or PUMPS UP hahahahaha!!!

Come on baby that no banana in my pants thats Mr happy comming to visit you.

Look forward to more reports
Cheers Topos

Tocsin
02-11-06, 08:09
Such a shame about two of my favorite places to visit in Japan. Not crying too much since I am in Bangkok now. Just got married to a Thai woman I have known for a while.

We've been watching the Shocking Asia series on VCD. Some funny stuff on the whacky world of Japanese underground sex activity.

Highlife
05-09-06, 09:26
Ok, here I am in Yokohama for the first time and I need an incall escort. Any recomendation?

Mialek
06-08-06, 06:07
Returning to Japan after a 2 year tour in US, I don't like what I am hearing about my old mongering grounds. Is there any change in the status.

Big Boy 30
06-09-06, 17:23
It's still the same out there. There are a few girls from Colombia walking around by the river, but they are not worth it. They charge 20,000 yen and they don't won't to work for it.

Anyway here are a few photos.

Pip To Go
06-15-06, 00:06
Hi All,

I have a trip coming up to Yokohama in July. I have been researching the state of play and it doesn't look good on this message board.

But in other areas I've seen a lot of "Delivery Health" services in Yokohama. I can only find Japanese language web sites so it's tough to figure out, but it looks like services vary depending on the site. At one stage I thought it was just amateur massage, HJ/BJ but I also found places that offer anal and I assume if you look hard enough, you can find whatever you desire.

I couldn't find any discussion of this in this forum thread. Any advice from the locals or frequent visitors? Any English versions of these web sites?

All the escort sites I found seem focused on Tokyo. Any for Yokohama?

Cheers!

Sake Lover
06-15-06, 04:40
I know nothing about delivery health in Yokohama, especially for foreigners who don't speak Japanese. Please share if you learn more.

As far as escorts to Yokohama for gaijin, CB will not travel to Yokohama. Asian Mystique advertises Yokohama travel, but I think it is only for a limited number of girls and you should make such a reservation a day, if not 2, in advance.

Good luck and please educate us!

Hi All,

I have a trip coming up to Yokohama in July. I have been researching the state of play and it doesn't look good on this message board.

But in other areas I've seen a lot of "Delivery Health" services in Yokohama. I can only find Japanese language web sites so it's tough to figure out, but it looks like services vary depending on the site. At one stage I thought it was just amateur massage, HJ/BJ but I also found places that offer anal and I assume if you look hard enough, you can find whatever you desire.

I couldn't find any discussion of this in this forum thread. Any advice from the locals or frequent visitors? Any English versions of these web sites?

All the escort sites I found seem focused on Tokyo. Any for Yokohama?

Cheers!

Gifuboy
07-03-06, 11:14
Hi Guys,

I've been living in Japan for a few years and occasionnaly use delivery health services. Until recently I've only been using the japanese services, price is about 20000 yen for 1 hour (including transportation). Until last year I was able to negociate full service for an additional 5000 yen but somehow it seems that it is getting harder and harder to negociate. Recently I've had to pay an extra 10000 yen for FS. 30000 yen for 1 hour all included is a bit expensive for me. I am a Japanese speaking caucasian, I'd say maybe 30% of the agencies will refuse me on the basis of "you're not japanese". I guess the acceptance rate must be pretty low for those who don't speak japanese.

Lately I decided to try Korean delivery services instead, the girls on the web sites usually look really great and I thought there might be a catch. In fact there is. (keep reading).

First place I called is "MeiShin" http://www.bi-zin.com/. It's a rip off, asked for one girl and was sent a different girl. Asked to change, new girl came 20 mins later, nothing like the pics on the web site. Refused both of them. Same place but different web site is Karen http://www.ka-ren.net/. Again amazing pics but those girls won't show up at your door anytime soon.

Finally I tried "Miniskirt" http://www.y-love.com/ Asked about a few girls, the guy on the phone told me some had gone back to Korea, others were unavailable. Finally one girl from the webpage was available, she arrived 20 mins later. I am happy to report that she was indeed the girl on the website (in this case Maria). I really liked what I saw so I took her for 70 mins (20000yen). No need to negociate as FS is included in the price. She had a good attitude, intermediate Japanese + some English, we had no problem communicating. The guy on the phone was definitely not Japanese (from his accent), I asked him if foreigners are OK and he said no problem. I guess some japanese is required though. Anyway highly recommended! 045-584-7366, Yokohama, Sakuragicho and Kannai, free transportation! I recommended getting a room at one of the love hotels around KanNai. Good luck!

Have fun.

Lion
07-04-06, 00:50
Hi Guys,

it seems that it is getting harder and harder to negociate. Recently I've had to pay an extra 10000 yen for FS. 30000 yen for 1 hour all included is a bit expensive for me. .

Lately I decided to try Korean delivery services instead, the girls on the web sites usually look really great and I thought there might be a catch. In fact there is. (keep reading).

I really liked what I saw so I took her for 70 mins (20000yen). No need to negociate as FS is included in the price. She had a good attitude, intermediate Japanese + some English, we had no problem communicating. The guy on the phone was definitely not Japanese (from his accent), I asked him if foreigners are OK and he said no problem.
Have fun.

Great Report! KDH is a mostly unknown Goldmine for FS, although it is true most of the girls are not the ones in the picts. Still, the endless supply of K gals coming to Japan includes some real cuties, and their Japanese is usually better than the Chinese gals.

One question: did you try for more than 1 shot with the 70min? Sometimes they limit you, depending on the length of the course you've chosen.

Gifuboy
07-04-06, 11:06
Great Report! KDH is a mostly unknown Goldmine for FS, although it is true most of the girls are not the ones in the picts. Still, the endless supply of K gals coming to Japan includes some real cuties, and their Japanese is usually better than the Chinese gals.

One question: did you try for more than 1 shot with the 70min? Sometimes they limit you, depending on the length of the course you've chosen.I had some good and bad experiences with Chinese girls(mostly bad) so I usually stick with the non-Chinese places. I doubt more than 1 shot is possible with 70 mins. The girl was kinda taking her time, shower first etc. I withholded it for a while(20 mins?) to get my money's worth, in the end she was asking me to come so I guess she had had enough. I think 2 shots are definitely possible if you take 90 mins. I saw a couple of KDH that advertise 1 sen(sen as in sensou, war, I guess I would translate this as 'challenge') 60 mins, 2 sen 90 mins... 25000 yen for 2 shots in 90 mins sounds like a pretty good deal to me compared to the Japanese agencies(35000 or more for 2 shots?).

A good place to start your search for DH is www.fuzoku-townpage.com
MiniSkirt KDH agency in Yokohama is definitely on my list. I am already planning to use their services again in the near future.

Good luck!

Pip To Go
07-05-06, 15:05
Thanks for the report Gifuboy. I arrive on Monday, so worth a shot.

I don't speak any Japanese though so my chances look slim. Perhaps the guy on the phone has a little English. I need a helper who will place the order for me and have the girl come to my hotel!

Presumably, the girl would come to your hotel? I'm staying in the Shin-Yokohama area.

Taiko
07-17-06, 23:16
Trolled through Fashion Health district one afternoon last week. No touts approached me in the back streets so entered a few shops that are on route 16. There is a shop on the 5th floor of an 8 story building which would accept gaijins after 1700, when that particular girl started working. The name of the shop is Elle, and I believe the prices started at Y7.000.

Watch for the "Elle" sign closely as you walk the street closest to commercial district. It will advertise Elle for the 5th floor. If you are down the street from the building and look up you will also see it advertised on exactly the 5th floor of the building.

Taiko

Taiko
07-17-06, 23:25
Stopped for a Thai Massage after a couple hours of prowling the streets. Rec'd a straight up massage for 30 minutes at Y3,000. She highly recommended a complete Thai massage for 130 minutes at Y9,000. Plan to return and see just what is included in a "complete" Thai massage.

If not readily offered, what is a polite way to ask for a HJ, (in Japanese)? Although she may, I'm not expecting her to be forthcoming with the typical "happy finish." But, as a typical Thai, she was very friendly and chit-chatted during much of our session so may be able to convince her if I can do so politely.

Taiko

Taiko
07-17-06, 23:32
As I drive, I constantly see advertisements posted with a girls name, cell number, and rate. Has anyone given this a go?

Taiko

Homer69
07-22-06, 17:15
I haven't been to Kawasaki recently due to being too busy. Anyone checked out the booths recently? I'm thinking of heading over there if it's worth a look. Otherwise, I'll not waste my time with it.
I haven't been to Koganecho recently but I suspect that place is still dead, too.

Lubricate It
07-23-06, 14:15
Wandered around this area today for the first time in a year or so.

Taking a hint from Taiko's post went to Elle. They said the girl who takes gaijin wouldn't be there until 1830. Prices seemed like Y9000 for 30 minutes, HJ as I recall. At least the door is now not completely closed.

Then looked for the 3 Kankoku-shiki's on the other side of the mall (including especially Crystal) but all 3 shops have disappeared! Presumably LE or Yakuza have forced this.

Finally checked out the PRC street "masaaji" girls in the areas behind the JRA horseracing office. They were there - maybe 10-20 in all, some offering FS. Finally went for a masaaji and HJ (10,000 all up) from a very personable Islamic (!) PRC who insisted on remaining fully clothed (fortunately no headgear). Spacious premises, good showers. She is newly married to a young Japanese and for the whole time asked me in great detail how to manage sex with hubby who apparently finishes in 10-15 seconds flat. She never has time to become moist, and has never climaxed. I told her about KY which she had never heard of. Suggested that she lie on his left side and get him to apply the KY with his right hand to both the upper and lower parts of the pussy etc. etc. Also talked about vibrators and even self gratification using the hand shower but I think I lost her by then. She said LE is intrusive on virtually a daily basis, mainly to check visas.

Taiko
07-24-06, 08:38
arrived koganecho station on my way to isezaki cho.

after you exit the station turn right, cross the bridge, turn left and follow the river. bare right at the y and you will immediately see a fashion health called pink lion (045-262-2290). although a sign in plain english read "japanese only," the tout invited me in. i don't think he recognized me as non-japanese when he did so, it was raining and i had my umbrella low. he still offered me service but i'd have to wait until 1800, and the lady was coming from another shop. my choice was to come back at 1800 or go directly to the shop she would come from. i think he called it "gold crystal," (045-253-2822). the young tout seemed eager for my business as he made a couple calls and seemed to genuinly wish for my return.

he did give me directions to (what i believe he said was) "gold crystal." with the the pink lion on your right, turn right at the next street, about 1/2 block. continue and cross isezaki cho mall. before you get to the next main road, (rt 16) look down right-hand alley for gold crystal. it will be readily visible without needing to travel or peer far into the alley. if you continue on to rt 16 and turn left you will be very close to elle.

which is where i headed directly after leaving the pink lion. the guy at the desk seemed to recognize me and smiled when i asked if gaijin's were acceptable that day. he readily said "yes" and the game was on. without dilly-dallying over the menu, and not wanting to appear cheap now that i was finally allowed in, i chose the 45 min/y16000 course.

Taiko
07-24-06, 09:25
Finally checked out the PRC street "masaaji" girls in the areas behind the JRA horseracing office. Lubricate It,

Where is the JRA horseracing office? Is it worth the time and expense?

Thanks,

Taiko

Lubricate It
07-25-06, 14:32
Taiko

If you enter Isezakicho mall with Kannai station behind you we are talking about the first few blocks on your right, down to the broad street with the traffic lights which intersects at 90 degrees with the mall. If you wander around those back streets, especially the Chinese- and Korean-type areas, you will be certain to be approached by these girls from late afternoon.

Mostly they are not good value. They will try to rip you off. Negotiate precisely what you want, for how much and for what time. If you want a massage first, pay only for the massage first and then pay for the extras after that. They will negotiate but they are thieves and liars. If you pay for some form of happy ending, they consider everything over as soon as you have the ending. Avoid mamasan and pretty girl teams - they will do bait and switch in the dark for some old hag. The opening price is always Y6000 for a 60 minute (actually more like 40 minute) massage. You will be quoted Y10,000 or Y12,000 for "honban" (FS) with no massage.

Taiko
07-25-06, 14:59
Lubricate It,

Thanks for the gouge. Isezaki Cho is new territory for me, until Hinodecho / Kaganecho closed there was never a reason to venture further. Hope to stop by again this week, will follow your directions and head your advice. Am looking forward to trolling that area. But now that I have an "in" with 3 FH's there I'll probably stick with that a few times, until I get bored. This is my first experience with such and will have fun learning everything I'm allowed to do. It's a bit over-priced w/out FS, but was still closer to a "GFE" than I'd expected. I'll spare the details, but it's amazing how far being "nice" will get you.

Taiko

Little Jared
08-30-06, 09:41
heyho,

any fresh news about SW and more generally the sex/nampa scene in yokohama? I see that there has been not a single report for a month.

Taiko
08-30-06, 10:01
Just returned from extensive travel, no time for play.

Tokyo Fun
09-05-06, 19:08
Hey friends!

Tokyo Fun again! Sorry my bad english, but after went to Asakusa Carnival on august 26th, I stayed one week in Tokyo for a meeting on bussiness and 31th I went to Kawasaki to check the area.

I went there for two reasons: cause I looking for some like Osaka Tobita Shinti, since I was there in early august (see my post in Osaka) and to check the area to tell to all friends here about de scene.

Surprise! Some 10 booths was working. The red lights realy are in red and everybody cam see the place.

I see two booth with no asiatic girls. One booth had a black woman with two more white girls. In other, at end of the narrow street, other booth had three white girls. I think they are latinas.

When come back home, I walked in front of a telekura Rin Rin (write in katakana) and was suprise when I saw a really beauty blonde with other two girls.

We talked some words and they told me they are from Italy, Rumania and Rossia (the blond girl with long dress)

I just went there only to check. Didnt went with no one girl. I just is coming from a marathon sexual from Osaka and had meet with girls friends of Asakusa Carnival too.

But when I come back from Shizuoka (Im in Shizuoka this month) I pretend go to Kawasaki once again.

Tokyo Fun

Topos
09-06-06, 15:34
To see my report on kawasaki read my post on General info - Nampa.

Sorry didn`t time to post here as well.

Topos

P.S I can confirm Kawasaki is back in business as I was there Monday night.

Topos
09-11-06, 16:46
See my report on asian mystique on the Tokyo Board, they are still in business.

cheers
Topos

Lubricate It
09-28-06, 15:07
Went to Kawasaki about 6:30 pm tonight (Thursday) and found a very good Y10,000 selection in the booths in the far top corner - in fact the best scene I have witnessed since Koganecho at its prime. Lots of nice youthful and beautiful girls, Asians and some Latina's. Quickly picked a tall curvy Korean, slender but round in the right places. She was enthusiastic and unhurried, CBJ as a preliminary, as usual. No refereshment was offered which is most unusual for Kawasaki, but she turned up the airconditioning at my request. Condom was of a decent size.

I had previously visited on a Sunday afternoon about 6 weeks ago and found a much more meager selection, so I asked her about weekends. Was surprised when she said Saturday and Sunday are the busiest days of the week, from midday. I still think the busiest periods (with the biggest selection of girls) would be the evenings, including weekdays.

Topos
10-21-06, 16:21
My fellow mongers I beleive I have now seen everything what some guys get as far as a dad goes has to be lucky.

I was in Kawasaki area on Thursday night had an hour or two to kill and sat and watched the action around the booths, there was quite a selection and some real cute.

Well I was sitting there admiring the view but then I saw something that made my Jaw drop to the F**ken ground.

A car drives up to the booth of this real cute J-girl, down comes the window a few words exchanged then the door opens and he walks over to the girl and hands over the money plain as day he then walks around to the drivers side and motions his son to go in, the son does so willingly.

What a great country where dad goes out and buy`s his married son a bit of sex on the side (Man I love the father and son bonding in this country, Hey thanks dad).

So the son goes into the girl and off they go to the back and the lights go off about 30min later on go the lights again the son comes out, on the cell phone he gets and 10min later along comes dad to pick up his well F**ked son and off they drive.

Does anybody know where I can get a dad like that please PM me!!!

BTW the selection is getting better, there was a black lady there young and cute and what an ass I got a good view of her bending over what a great beaver shot, man could not walk straight after that, my manhood was standing to attention.

Anyway seemed a lot of mongers around on Thursday night so I gave it a miss next time I`ll get there a bit earlier, I like them tight not run in after a few others.

For those who are interested read my post of my trip to singapore at the begining of the month, what a great mongering place have to get back there soon.

Also would love to hear of Kawasaki experences lately.

Cheers Topos

JohnTodd
10-23-06, 02:03
I will be in Yokohama next week, couple years ago I walked to the RLD, but understand it may be shut down. Any suggestions? Any escort agencies that are recommended>
Thanks.

Man Europe
11-24-06, 05:13
[QUOTE=Topos]To see my report on kawasaki read my post on General info - Nampa.
Sorry didn`t time to post here as well.

Topos

Dvmartini
12-08-06, 17:03
G'day Guys! I will be in Yokohama on the 17th Dec for a week. I read that there are these Oppai (breasts) club/bars in Yokohama. Has anyone tried them? Any recommendations?

Also, any recommendations on good pubs or bars, that has nice ladies clientele?

Thanks for the advice!

Cheers!

New007
12-09-06, 04:31
Will help if someone can tell how to reach these new booths at Kawasaki?

Sake Lover
12-09-06, 09:23
Hello from the U.S. I visit Yokohama sometimes for work.

I'm not familiar with Oppai (breast) clubs or bars in Yokohama. That does not mean that they do not exist! If you know any that are gaijin-friendly, please share this info.

As far as good "regular" (non-stripper, non-breasts) pubs or bars with nice ladies, you must stop by The Tavern (a.k.a. The British Pub) at night . . . possibly even late night after 10pm or midnight on a Friday or Saturday evening. It's about a 5 to 10 minute walk from Yokohama Sta.

http://www.the-tavern.com/

Another bar I like is Benny's Place. More respectable crowd than The Tavern. The Tavern is better for nampa; Benny's is better for relaxing and meeting friends (but still including J-women who speak English).

http://www.bennysplace.net/
http://www.bennysplace.net/english/index.php

Best regards,

Sake

G'day Guys! I will be in Yokohama on the 17th Dec for a week. I read that there are these Oppai (breasts) club/bars in Yokohama. Has anyone tried them? Any recommendations?

Thanks for the advice!

Cheers!

Roaddog
12-09-06, 14:20

Thanks for the advice!

Cheers!

You must have money coming out of the WAZOO! it gets expensive just go find yourself a bar then some j-girl hit up some small talk and see wherte you go from there.

Irv Washington
12-10-06, 11:21
Will help if someone can tell how to reach these new booths at Kawasaki?New007,

You asked for directions to the Kawasaki Booths. Here are directions which Lubricate It posted on the Yokohama thread in March 2005. Many thanks to Lubricate It - I have used these directions and they are very helpful. At the bottom of these directions I have added 2 comments.

For current info on what's available there, you can also find a post from me on 26 November 2006 on the Tokyo thread.

I think the area is well worth visiting. New 007, if you go, I hope you'll report back so we can all share the information.

Kawasaki between Yokohama and Tokyo is worth a visit. Go out the train station into the underground complex on the bay (east) side. Go the street level by exit no.39. Walk straight ahead crossing the arcade and take the first street to the left (there is a Mitsui Sumitomo Bank on the corner). This is the historic old Tokaido road. About a mile down there is a Lawson convenience store on the left side of the street. At that point face right and take any lane into that block. You will find a huge combination of soaplands (gaijin mostly not allowed) and Y10,000 ST rooms (gaijin usually welcomed). ST deal is similar to Koganecho but always includes a drink (beer, coke or tea) plus a covered BJ as a preliminary. There are lot of old hags in the ST rooms but the are always a few office girls visiting from Taiwan looking for spending money and PRC students who complain about the earnings at McDonalds. Usually great enthusiasm at being poked by a Westerner for the first time!

I'd like to add 2 comments to these directions from Lubricate It.

(1) I don't think you need to go as far down as the Lawsons Convenience Store on the left side of the street.

Several metres before the Lawsons store, there is an AM/PM convenience store on the right side of the street. If you go down the side street next to the AM/PM store, it will take you into the soaplands and booths area.

I think that will be quicker.

(2) If you do look for the Lawsons store further down the street, note that it is not the usual Lawsons store with blue signs. It has a different name - I think "Lawsons 100" - and has red and green signs. If you are looking for the blue Lawsons sign you could easily walk past the "Lawsons 100" store and miss the turn for the booth area (that happened to me the first time I went there).

Dvmartini
12-11-06, 17:15
Sake Lover,

Thanks so much for your recommendations. I shall certainly try out these 2 places.

BTW, my name DVMartini stands for Dry Vodka Martini. Another of my nickname is Martini Lover. They serve very good martinis at Windjammer at Chinatown, Yokohama.

Cheers!

Martini

Damonby
12-20-06, 17:15
Hi Guys,

Finally I tried "Miniskirt" http://www.y-love.com/ Asked about a few girls, the guy on the phone told me some had gone back to Korea, others were unavailable. Finally one girl from the webpage was available, she arrived 20 mins later. I am happy to report that she was indeed the girl on the website (in this case Maria). I really liked what I saw so I took her for 70 mins (20000yen). No need to negociate as FS is included in the price. She had a good attitude, intermediate Japanese + some English, we had no problem communicating. The guy on the phone was definitely not Japanese (from his accent), I asked him if foreigners are OK and he said no problem. I guess some japanese is required though. Anyway highly recommended! 045-584-7366, Yokohama, Sakuragicho and Kannai, free transportation! I recommended getting a room at one of the love hotels around KanNai. Good luck!

Have fun.I enjoyed your report in July about the Mini Skirt Korean escort service. I have a few questions that I was hoping you would be willing to answer.

I have been going to that web site over the last couple of months and have noticed that the girls on it keep getting better looking with bigger breasts.

Have you tried them again, and if so were any of those ladies available?

It sounds like you took the regular course. What is on the menu for that? Is it GFE, with kissing, BBBJ, DATY and CFS?

I cannot read Japanese, so would it be possible for you to tell me what the difference is between the regular course and the High Class Course?

My Japanese is pretty basic. Do you think that I will have any problems ordering from this service?

I am thinking about renting a room at a regular hotel near Kannai Station. Do you know if a regular hotel has objections to escorts coming up to the rooms?

Any answers you are willing to share would be really appreciated.

Nakameguro97
01-08-07, 07:15
Thx guys for the directions. Here are some locators which may also help:

http://www.yoasobisoap.com/kawasaki_area/map/map.html
Google Earth: 35 32'00.64" N 139 42'17.63" E

Personally, haven't been yet, but will check it out today.

Deepwater
01-09-07, 14:08
Does anyone have good info on accessible video box with hj or bj on the menu, or pink salons in Yokohama? Shimbashi or Shibuya is an awfully long way to go to find these amenities, but that's all I can locate through the forums or other info. I'm not interested in FS or masaji places.

Damonby
01-23-07, 00:51
I enjoyed your report in July about the Mini Skirt Korean escort service. I have a few questions that I was hoping you would be willing to answer.

I have been going to that web site over the last couple of months and have noticed that the girls on it keep getting better looking with bigger breasts.

Have you tried them again, and if so were any of those ladies available?

It sounds like you took the regular course. What is on the menu for that? Is it GFE, with kissing, BBBJ, DATY and CFS?

I cannot read Japanese, so would it be possible for you to tell me what the difference is between the regular course and the High Class Course?

My Japanese is pretty basic. Do you think that I will have any problems ordering from this service?

I am thinking about renting a room at a regular hotel near Kannai Station. Do you know if a regular hotel has objections to escorts coming up to the rooms?

Any answers you are willing to share would be really appreciated.Well, I found out for myself. I recently spent some time in a hotel near Yokohama Station, so I called Mini Skirt about getting an appointment. The Mama-san had not trouble dealing with me only in English, with just a little Japanese. No transportation fee for that area.

A girl, Momo, was at my room door in fifteen minutes. It was definitely the girl in the picture. No one could reasonably look as good as those pictures, but that was what the real girl looked like, without the air brushing.

It took 30,000 yen to get full service. That included BBBJTCCIM and CFS. We didn't kiss (she smokes, I don't lick ashtrays), and I didn't try for DATY.

Momo doesn't have much English, but we spent a fun time trying to communicate before, during and after the deed. She stayed the whole time. A few phone calls came to her cell, but she ignored them during the session.

I tried to suggest to Momo that more English on their site might get them more Gaijin business. I am not sure that she understood.

It was as good an experience as I have had in the US, at a cost that was reasonable by my local standards for that quality of companion.

One thing I would suggest, if you are of any size (I am a little over 7 inches erect) bring your own condoms. Momo was not carrying anything that would fit me comfortably.

She is also very tight, but game.

I hope this is useful info.

Thanks to Gifuboy for bringing this service to my notice.

Topos
01-23-07, 14:51
[QUOTE=Damonby]Well, I found out for myself. I recently spent some time in a hotel near Yokohama Station, so I called Mini Skirt about getting an appointment. The Mama-san had not trouble dealing with me only in English, with just a little Japanese. No transportation fee for that area.

Well Damonby Congradulations seems fireworks flew for you.

And a point to all our woodbe Mongers out there that, a bit of politeness goes a long way.

However I did notice your price was ¥10,000 above Gifuboy`s price why was that?

Just out of curiosity which Hotel did you use and was it a love hotel and next time your there is you want to double up and get 2 ladies let me know..............yeee..haa!!

Oh and by the way have you ever used Asian Mystique, would like to compare the services.

Once again well done!!
Topos

Damonby
01-23-07, 18:15
Well Damonby Congradulations seems fireworks flew for you.

And a point to all our woodbe Mongers out there that, a bit of politeness goes a long way.

However I did notice your price was ¥10,000 above Gifuboy`s price why was that?

Just out of curiosity which Hotel did you use and was it a love hotel and next time your there is you want to double up and get 2 ladies let me know.

Oh and by the way have you ever used Asian Mystique, would like to compare the services.

Once again well done!
ToposThank you Topos,

To answer your questions;

I was told that the 20,000 yen regular course did not include FS. Maybe Gifuboy is better looking than I am, or can negotiate better.

I stayed in a regular business hotel a couple of blocks from Yokohama Station. There are five or six in the area. I asked Mama-san if the hotel was ok and she said no problem, so I didn't have to pay for a love hotel room. I don't know if I got lucky or if this is SOP.

From other comments I have read on this board, regular hotels in Japan don't seem to have a problem with escort services conducting their business on premises. Perhaps someone else with more experience can answer that question. I would also be interested in finding out if this also applies to Japanese style (ryokan) hotels. I prefer staying in them.

I have never used Asian Mystique. I considered staying closer to Tokyo Station (to avoid a transportation fee) and using AM because they are a better reviewed service, but I opted to TOFTT Miniskirt because I thought the photos of the ladies on the website were more attractive than on AM, just a personal preference. Miniskirt's photos are certainly more professional, and the ladies more prepped, than AM, but Momo was definitely the lady in the picture and very attractive.

Thank you for the offer of doubling up. I am a very occasional visitor to Japan, so it is unlikely that I would able to take you up on it any time soon, but I appreciate the thought.

Topos
01-24-07, 14:53
I SAY AGAIN ...WHAT THE FUCK.........

I do not beleive what I just read, I just read an Item on the Mainichi titled:

Horny housewives heading off to Bangkok to grab a slice of the Thai life.

Gees Guy`s where the hell are all these women?..

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/news/20070123p2g00m0dm013000c.html

read it at this address or go to the english site of the mainichi.

Think I`ll stalk the Air Port at Narita and watch the flights leaving for Bangkok....Or is that Bang-cock.

Please enlighten me.
Topos
Strange twist all the thai women go to Singapore to get fucked and while they are away the thai Guy`s are fucking the Japanese Ladies

WTF.????????

Homer69
01-24-07, 16:49
Topos,

I read the same article and found it a little strange. Going there to screw guys at gay host clubs seemed a little out there.

-homer

I SAY AGAIN ...WHAT THE FUCK.........

I do not beleive what I just read, I just read an Item on the Mainichi titled:

Horny housewives heading off to Bangkok to grab a slice of the Thai life.

Gees Guy`s where the hell are all these women?..

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/news/20070123p2g00m0dm013000c.html

read it at this address or go to the english site of the mainichi.

Think I`ll stalk the Air Port at Narita and watch the flights leaving for Bangkok....Or is that Bang-cock.

Please enlighten me.
Topos
Strange twist all the thai women go to Singapore to get fucked and while they are away the thai Guy`s are fucking the Japanese Ladies

WTF.????????

Romannose
01-25-07, 06:12
That's Waiwa for you!

Years ago it was a report on a rant in a men's magazine " How Bali Beach Boys are Soiling Your Girls". I think the men's magazines dream these things up to make their readers feel less like the craven slobs they are (and we want to be)

I'm sure some Japanese girls are attracted to the handsome young men on the beach who speak to them in Japanese and are gentlemen.

Xenophobia is a complex mental illness. Japanese men don't mind touching foreign women, but don't want Japanese women to do it.

I'm feeling dizzy from the confusion that this generates. How and why would people that have it so good complain about anything! ?

I'd suggest ignoring the article and finding a way to look like Johnny Depp.

Bar Pillar
01-31-07, 06:37
I have done my due dilligence but since I am new to Japan the directions offered do not make much sense. Can someone direct me to the boothes in Kawasaki coming from Roppongi. Which station should I get off and the directions from the station to the boothes. Either by waling or what to tell the taxi.

Thanks in advance

Irv Washington
01-31-07, 18:26
I have done my due dilligence but since I am new to Japan the directions offered do not make much sense. Can someone direct me to the boothes in Kawasaki coming from Roppongi. Which station should I get off and the directions from the station to the boothes. Either by waling or what to tell the taxi.

Thanks in advanceFor directions to the Kawasaki booths see my post on 12 December 2006.

The station to get off at is Kawasaki station. At least 2 or 3 train lines from central Tokyo go to Kawasaki station, including the Keihin Tohoku line from Shinagawa station.

Kawasaki station is a large station with many exits - but there are many clear signs for the exits and after you find exit 39 it's not difficult to walk to the booths.

Irv

Homer69
03-02-07, 23:52
I had some spare time yesterday afternoon so I went over to Kawasaki. Started out on the west side near the fire station and slowly worked my way over to Horinouchi. I spoke to 38 different touts (yes, I counted this time) and was rejected by all of them mostly with a huge grin and apology, of course. I told each of them it's no problem and that I understand. It was interesting some of the things that they tell you if you stop and have a conversation with them. It's mid-afternoon so they have plenty of time to bullshit so there is no pressure. The one thing that seems to be a common theme is that foreigners usually don't know how to behave and it stresses out the ladies and the hired help because without conversational language skills, it's impossible to explain so it's easier just to turn the business away. Aggressive (actually, non-passive) behavior is the biggest complaint and I apologized profusely every time this came up but it seems to be the major reason why foreigners are restricted from participating. It seems as though "we" just don't know how to behave in Japan.

Anyway, after I crossed the main drag, I headed through the booths and this time, I got it into my mind that I would score a Korean or Japanese. I finally find an older Japanese lady who actually welcomed me in so I went for it. She's a former soap lady and very kind, a big departure from the experiences I've had there before. She's still very attractive but I'm guessing she's pushing 50. Anyway, 20 minutes later and I'm done with a huge grin on my face. It paid to be patient and selective. She said she only works sporadically, though.

Longdongbronze
03-09-07, 03:31
What are the outcall options in Yokohama for gaijin, aside from AM?

Vice Squad
03-09-07, 03:56
I guess Hinodecho/Koganecho booths are still closed? I am headed back to Japan in a few months and want to relieve some of my younger days as a sailor in Yokosuka.

Irv Washington
03-09-07, 18:20
I guess Hinodecho/Koganecho booths are still closed? I am headed back to Japan in a few months and want to relieve some of my younger days as a sailor in Yokosuka.Hello Vice Squad

Yes. Hinodecho / Koganecho still closed. :(

But you can get a similar experience in Kawasaki :)

Search on this board and you'll find directions etc.

Good luck and hope you'll report back on your experiences.

Irv

Homer69
03-09-07, 19:45
A similar experience in Kawasaki is available but it's a different shopping experience. More spread out, more Japanese unwilling to service foreigners and more like being in a real neighborhood vs Koganecho which was purely a dedicated RLD with nothing else there.

Hello Vice Squad

Yes. Hinodecho / Koganecho still closed. :(

But you can get a similar experience in Kawasaki :)

Search on this board and you'll find directions etc.

Good luck and hope you'll report back on your experiences.

Irv

Irv Washington
03-11-07, 13:47
A similar experience in Kawasaki is available but it's a different shopping experience. More spread out, more Japanese unwilling to service foreigners and more like being in a real neighborhood vs Koganecho which was purely a dedicated RLD with nothing else there.Hello Homer69

Yes, I agree with you that Kawasaki is not identical to the old Hinodecho.

However, I think it's fair to say that the basics are the same - booth set-up, standard price of Y10,000, several Asian ladies, acceptance of gaijin (at least among the non-Japanese providers).

If Hinodecho was still operating I would recommend it ahead of Kawasaki but with Hinodecho closed I think Kawasaki is a good substitute.

Homer69, do you know if the Kawasaki booths will be operating over the Golden Week period? (especially the National Holidays, Thursday 3 May, Friday 4 May and Saturday 5 May).

And, by the way, thanks for your many posts, which are always thoughtful and I think useful for both newbies and long-time members.

Irv

Homer69
03-12-07, 02:15
The booth setups are a little different in that there is sometimes or usually more space. The Hinodecho booths were really small. The other thing is that the booths in Kawasaki have a wide range of sizes and styles. Someone said that some of them are old soaplands retrofitted to be booths. I've never confirmed this. Additionally, there is nothing to do in Hinodecho but look for a piece of tail. In Kawasaki, there is plenty of non-mongering stuff to do.

I don't know about Golden Week. I suspect the foreign ladies will probably be there but I can't be sure until someone goes there and finds out.

Hello Homer69

Yes, I agree with you that Kawasaki is not identical to the old Hinodecho.

However, I think it's fair to say that the basics are the same - booth set-up, standard price of Y10,000, several Asian ladies, acceptance of gaijin (at least among the non-Japanese providers).

If Hinodecho was still operating I would recommend it ahead of Kawasaki but with Hinodecho closed I think Kawasaki is a good substitute.

Homer69, do you know if the Kawasaki booths will be operating over the Golden Week period? (especially the National Holidays, Thursday 3 May, Friday 4 May and Saturday 5 May).

And, by the way, thanks for your many posts, which are always thoughtful and I think useful for both newbies and long-time members.

Irv

Sudsy
03-12-07, 05:33
I don't know about Golden Week. I suspect the foreign ladies will probably be there but I can't be sure until someone goes there and finds out.

I would expect that the Japanese ladies will be there as well - I've never known a fuzoku establishment to close down for any vacation except New Year's Day, and even places that would close down for that day are in the minority.

Just Thugloven39
03-23-07, 15:14
Trying to see if there is any action in Horinouchi and if so can someone point me in the right direction to find it.

Lubricate It
03-24-07, 01:38
Trying to see if there is any action in Horinouchi and if so can someone point me in the right direction to find it.

Just see Irv Washington's post of December 10.

Lawson conveni was orginally a blue-signed regular Lawson, but now it is this special sort of Lawson with a greenish sign - hard to pick. As Irv says, you can turn right earlier than this, but the booths with the better girls are at the more distant extreme, so best to go the full distance and thoroughly check out the corner of Horinouchi that is furthest from the station.

Xrcjp
03-29-07, 13:58
I'm an older American guy in my 50's, still young and a rocket Man, not rich. I love J-ladies. Where can I go to just get some direct sex in the Yokohama / Machida / Fujisawa areas for a reasonable price and somewhat trustworthy venue? Any way it comes? I don't want to play around, just love the pleasure. Thanks perhaps most of you guys are much younger and the pussy comes a crawling. Really appreciate it. Have a good one.

Topos
03-30-07, 14:49
I'm an older American guy in my 50's, still young and a rocket Man, not rich. I love J-ladies. Where can I go to just get some direct sex in the Yokohama / Machida / Fujisawa areas for a reasonable price and somewhat trustworthy venue? Any way it comes? I don't want to play around, just love the pleasure. Thanks perhaps most of you guys are much younger and the pussy comes a crawling. Really appreciate it. Have a good one.

This is my area and I`m not far behind you in age SSSOOO I don`t need the competition. So find another area.................hahahahahaha

No seriously exactly where are you, I can tell you now Fujisawa is a dead fish, just scam artists out there, Yokohama there are a few who still hang around the river near Koganchuo area but pretty much hit and miss and some want a few YEN, In machida there are a few SW who hang around the love hotels the other side of the JR station and I have had some limited success at a type of este there but that was a while ago.

The ones in Machida are mainly chinese and older so past their use by date really, there is one I have had there but I think she is thai not young but in reasonable condition saw her there 2 weeks ago but some other punter had snapped her up.

I also find the chinese in machida too agressive and a few times have heard them fighting with each other that attracts the attention of LE.

No you might want to try Kawasakii where they have booths ¥10,000 for a 30min session again hit and miss but from what I saw a month ago and the reports here things are slowly picking up out there too.

And I`m sure AM and Boo are out of your price range ¥30,000 + Hotel fee is a bit steep but you get 2 hours for that (Some of them love to fuck) but also depends on the mood of the lady.

Unfortunately you are a new member and we cannot contact each other directly, however if you have a friend who is a senior member please send me your details and contact me direct for more info, always willing to help a new member to our hobby.

Topos

Rain At Beach
04-16-07, 22:49
Are the booths open during the day or just in the evenings?

New007,

You asked for directions to the Kawasaki Booths. Here are directions which Lubricate It posted on the Yokohama thread in March 2005. Many thanks to Lubricate It - I have used these directions and they are very helpful. At the bottom of these directions I have added 2 comments.

For current info on what's available there, you can also find a post from me on 26 November 2006 on the Tokyo thread.

I think the area is well worth visiting. New 007, if you go, I hope you'll report back so we can all share the information.

I'd like to add 2 comments to these directions from Lubricate It.

(1) I don't think you need to go as far down as the Lawsons Convenience Store on the left side of the street.

Several metres before the Lawsons store, there is an AM/PM convenience store on the right side of the street. If you go down the side street next to the AM/PM store, it will take you into the soaplands and booths area.

I think that will be quicker.

(2) If you do look for the Lawsons store further down the street, note that it is not the usual Lawsons store with blue signs. It has a different name - I think "Lawsons 100" - and has red and green signs. If you are looking for the blue Lawsons sign you could easily walk past the "Lawsons 100" store and miss the turn for the booth area (that happened to me the first time I went there).

Irv Washington
04-17-07, 17:02

Sorry Rain at Beach, I'm not sure about daytime hours - I've only been there in the evening.

Hopefully, some of the other posters who know Kawasaki can help on this - maybe Homer69 or Lubricate It?

Irv

Topos
04-17-07, 17:36

Going during the day is a bit hit and miss, when I have had time and passing I usually get of the train and go for a look.

Some days slim pickings and other a few there, however I have not been there a saturday daytime and occasionally sunday, I tend to stay away when the General Japanese mongers are about too much competition and I prefer them tight not run in, hehehehe.

To be honest I think I`m past the ¥10,000 quicky and perfer the longer time, I do have a regular on call, and off to singapore end of next month to clean my hose out.

This summer will be trying the nampa thing for the first time, see how that goes also, already have met 2 through a website but my job is so busy we clash on times but soon getting to the hotel stage, one has agreed to go.

Topos

Homer69
04-18-07, 05:32
They are there during the day but not as plentiful as night time. I've frequently been there on weekday afternoons and not had trouble finding a decent choice of ladies. There are more at night but during the day is OK.

Hunter20
04-18-07, 17:52
I was not expecting much when I tried out Kogane Theater (Gold Theater) in Yokohama. Homepage: http://www.koganetheater.jp/page002.html. See map at http://www.gekijou.net/ougon/index.html. It is close to Kogane Stn. on Keihin Kyuko (Keikyu) Line.

When I entered on a weekday around 1 p.m. I was surprised to see most seats occupied. I somewhat thought this might be a Japanese senior citizens' day care center as all but one men were in their 60s, 70s and 80s and of the four female strippers that I saw two were in their 40s, one above 50 (dressed as a geisha) and only one around 30. All allowed the guys in the first row to touch their breasts or to insert two fingers (covered) or even to perform cunnilingus.

The guys applauded a lot, but bought only very few polaroids (500 Yen each). I didn't find it exciting at all and left after an hour or so. Damage: 3,000 Yen.

Irv Washington
04-22-07, 07:32
I'm 99% sure that the answer is Hinodecho is still closed but I'll ask the question anyway!

Has anyone been to the Hinodecho booth area recently? Is it still closed? Permanently?

Does anyone think there is any chance of Hinodecho "reopening" in the future or is it gone "forever"?

Irv

Asia Nut
04-22-07, 13:45
Irv,
It's still closed. Was down there about a month ago, couple of the stalls have turned into legitimate bars and a couple appear to have had families move into them. With a Koban right in the middle of it now, I don't see it reopening, hope I'm wrong.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

Rain At Beach
04-28-07, 13:16
Thanks for the excellent information and directions. I wandered the area for a bit being turned down by all the touts until I finally found a few booths at the edge of the area. Korean girls and quite delightful for 10,000 yen.

Going during the day is a bit hit and miss, when I have had time and passing I usually get of the train and go for a look.

Some days slim pickings and other a few there, however I have not been there a saturday daytime and occasionally sunday, I tend to stay away when the General Japanese mongers are about too much competition and I prefer them tight not run in, hehehehe.

To be honest I think I`m past the ¥10,000 quicky and perfer the longer time, I do have a regular on call, and off to singapore end of next month to clean my hose out.

This summer will be trying the nampa thing for the first time, see how that goes also, already have met 2 through a website but my job is so busy we clash on times but soon getting to the hotel stage, one has agreed to go.

Topos

Tokyo Gaijin9
05-30-07, 12:17
Been a long time viewer and decided to finally post. I was looking around my area and found a massage parlor run by some Chinese women.

www.goodxin2006.com

The link has all the basic info. It is located on the Denentoshi line on the Kawasaki/Yokohama border at the Saginuma station. I've been there a few times and it is pretty consistent. They take you to a small area that is separated by curtains. My guess is they have about 4-6 partions. I have never tried to reserve anyone specific yet, but it should be pretty easy. Most are Chinese at least a couple are Japanese. They have you strip down and proceed to give you a pretty good massage depending on the girl. Then they spend half of the 60 minutes massaging your anal area, testicles and shaft. Then you roll over and they finish you off and clean you up. They don't show skin, but groping seems to be completely ok. Some allow you under the clothes, some only over. For 10k yen it isn't bad.

Joe Henoko
06-28-07, 03:43
I used to live in Yokohama 20 years ago in Naka-ku and knew my way around pretty good, so I set off for the "Golden Triangle" (Hinode-cho, Kogane-cho, Isezaki-cho) Tuesday the 26th to see what's cooking. I hit the area about 9PM. Kogane-cho is a ghost town, the JPs are everywhere. Hinode-cho still has the skanky strip joints and that's it. AAA Massage is still blazing away in Isezaki-cho, they were asking 20K yen to get in. There was an interesting bunch of SWs on the back streets that parallel the canal (river) and the outdoor Isezaki-cho pedestrian mall (the best landmark is the Odeon Department Store). About half of the SWs were transvestites, one said that he was a "woman in my heart". The real girls were getting picked up fast by Japanese customers (suits, ties, briefcases), they were Koreans. There was one fortyish Japanese gal, but she didn't want to give me the time of day. The rest were South Americans, heavily made up, I can't believe people still use "rouge". I'm being nice by saying that they were "rubenesque"!! I did stop by a pink salon on the canal called "Pink Lion", but it was Japanese only. I tried chatting with the tout for a while in Japanese, but he was adamant about not allowing Gaijins in. I may go back with a Japanese friend to see if that would change his mind, but I'm not optimistic.

OhTommy
07-03-07, 07:05
Recently visited the Kawasaki booths on a Wednesday. Not sure what was going on, but the booths in the far corner that usually accomodate gaijin were all empty. Went by at lunch and again at about 5 PM. All the rest of the area was open, just not the booths. Finally found a booth in middle of the Kawaski area (not near the usual booths) with a plump Japanese girl who was pretty enthusiastic. About a 5 looks, but 7 enthusiasm. Not as hot as the ones who are usually in the booths at the corner. I hope this does not mean the booths for Gaijin are closing.

Also, on a trip in the first week of June I ran into some hot Latin chicks in the corner booths. I selected a Cecilia, she was totally hot with a J-Lo ass and really energetic in the sack. She liked gaijin and was not very excited about her Japanese clientele. I got her number and arranged to meet her the next week. She told me to meet her at the Kawasaki sta. So she could wlk me to her "new place, " that she and some of the Latin girls were working somewhere else in the area and that I wouldn't find it on my own. Unfortunately, business came up and I had to cancel. Now she has left the country until August. Does anyone know where she might be talking about? An area that is near Kawasaki Sta. But not in the usual RL/Soapland area?

JuanTalachero
07-08-07, 05:55
Irv,
It's still closed. Was down there about a month ago, couple of the stalls have turned into legitimate bars and a couple appear to have had families move into them. With a Koban right in the middle of it now, I don't see it reopening, hope I'm wrong.

Happy Hunting
Asia Nut

I left Japan in 2005. Koganecho was closed back then. If the area is still closed then I can't imagine it opening up. Sad.

OhTommy
07-23-07, 23:19
A couple guys have asked where the latin girls are. They are the same booths the other girls who take gaijin are, in the northeast corner of the area. They are only there every so often, not all the time.

OhTommy
07-23-07, 23:50
Has anyone been to this strip club? I have heard that it is affiliated with the Naha Music Club in Okinawa and I was wondering if they had the same setup. You can have the girls on stage if they pick you for free or you can pay for some time in the back booth. That is the way they do it in Naha. Anyone know if that arrangement canbe had in Yokohama or Kawasaki?

Friendly Gaijin
07-29-07, 14:27
Has anyone been to this strip club? I have heard that it is affiliated with the Naha Music Club in Okinawa and I was wondering if they had the same setup. You can have the girls on stage if they pick you for free or you can pay for some time in the back booth. That is the way they do it in Naha. Anyone know if that arrangement canbe had in Yokohama or Kawasaki?I have been playing a lot in strip clubs for the last several years. I am not aware of something you describe going on right now, though that would have been available at the Warabi and Nishikawaguchi clubs two years ago.

The closest now to what you say might be Mikado in Ikebukuro.

http://www.mikado-gekijyo.com/

They have one back booth, where people can get some simple service for an extra 2000 Yen from a girl with ample experience (15 years plus) in the business. That same girl will also play with one on the costumers on stage using a dildo (Ten-Ita show).

Note that you are exposing yourself to some risk of criminal persecution by playing on stage. Many of the strip clubs get raided by law enforcement about once a year. It might be awkward being on stage in that moment.

Another way to play in these clubs is taking polaroid pictures of the girls (normally 500 yen a shot).

Topos
07-30-07, 23:09
http://www.mikado-gekijyo.com/[/url]

They have one back booth, where people can get some simple service for an extra 2000 Yen from a girl with ample experience (15 years plus) in the business. That same girl will also play with one on the costumers on stage using a dildo (Ten-Ita show).

Note that you are exposing yourself to some risk of criminal persecution by playing on stage. Many of the strip clubs get raided by law enforcement about once a year. It might be awkward being on stage in that moment.

Another way to play in these clubs is taking polaroid pictures of the girls (normally 500 yen a shot).

There is a place like this in Yamato on the Odakyu line a 2 min walk from the station, although I have been there many times it has been a while now since my last visit, but never been dissappointed by the show.

It`s called Yamato Music and the strippers are great sometimes a guy gets the call up to the stage but they seen to vote who goes up, and while he`s having fun on stage there is aporn video playing.

Basicly it`s just a touch and feel around session and when the lucky punter is finished those sitting close to the stage get to grope her boobs as well and usually the lady picked is not the best looking in the bunch.

Yes there is a kind of back room where you can get a short service for ¥2000 and that seems to keep the generally retired regulars happy.

I have seen some of these Ladies at the strip club in shibuya but there is no back room there, Not that I can see anyway no room, but good show just the same.

I have seen some great snatch there, the ladies are not shy when one of us mongers is there and sometimes they make sure I get a good look (With a smile of look what your missing out on).

I have never been refused entry to any strip club and at Yamato like anywhere I guess they give you a card which entitles you to a ¥500 discount on your next visit.

One time there was a special event on there I was welcomed in and the girls got off the stage one by one and let each Guy have a good grope, one or two actually spoke english all in all a good show that day.

So there are even these places hidden in the suburbs and I have been a few times and never seen a raid.

Oh Yes you can take polaroids of the girls but they fade after 2 years anyway good memory anyway.

Topos

Friendly Gaijin
07-31-07, 16:33
[QUOTE=Topos]There is a place like this in Yamato on the Odakyu line a 2 min walk from the station, although I have been there many times it has been a while now since my last visit, but never been dissappointed by the show.

It`s called Yamato Music and the strippers are great sometimes a guy gets the call up to the stage but they seen to vote who goes up, and while he`s having fun on stage there is aporn video playing.

Basicly it`s just a touch and feel around session and when the lucky punter is finished those sitting close to the stage get to grope her boobs as well and usually the lady picked is not the best looking in the bunch.

Yes there is a kind of back room where you can get a short service for ¥2000 and that seems to keep the generally retired regulars happy.

Last time I was in Yamato they had no back booth service. However, they always have two of the experienced ladies in their line-up. I have been on stage there with one of the ladies exactly once, so maybe some of us can play that way there.

See their homepage for directions and program

http://www.mmjp.or.jp/yamato-music/

==============================================

Greetings Friendly Gaijin,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quatra
08-10-07, 13:43
Give it up. Our beloved treasure is gone. It's freeking sweaty summer and the cops are STILL actively hanging out until the Yakuza owners give up and sell out. I was showing a friend where we used to go. They've got this big-ass stupid fucking sign in BIG ENGLISH LETTERS and Japanese small lettering - something stupid like

"STOP PROSTITUTION - EDUCATION IS THE ANSWER"

Or some similar BS. Like it was primarily gaijin patrons who kept the business going - sheesh.

Quatra
08-10-07, 14:28
In more positive news, Delivery Health rocks!

Step 1 - pick girl on website
Step 2 - call, see if she's available and tell them which hotel
Step 3 - profit

I read the posts about the Korean mini-skirt site. I like Koreans. Just in case I fucked up, I found a couple more Korean deliheru places in Yokohama to practice on. Picked the best-looking girl on the cheesiest-looking site and called. Asked in my passable Japanese if the girl I wanted was available. She was, and was OK with a gaijin.

They asked for my hotel's address and room number. Couldn't give the room number because can't go in without two of you. (For those of you who don't know, a lot of love hotels have this automatic locking room door. You have to pay to get out). So I told them I'd wait out in front of the hotel. 30min later (damn rush-hour traffic) a car drives up, the driver phones me on my cell confirming it's me, and then the girl gets out. Nice. Cute, good Japanese, friendly personality.

Can't really tell if it's the girl on the site or not. But she's got a nice body, sweet smile, and best of all, personable. I go for the 90min course (¥26K, includes the ride to my area) since I like to relax. I talk with her a little while, she gives me a cleaning, bath, etc. Did get to fondle and use my mouth just about wherever I wanted - no kissing, but I'm used to that in these situations. Even got a little snatch snack, yum. She does pretty decent FP, then FS whatever position I wanted.

Her phone rang a few times, but not an interruption, totally relaxed, great experience. Got her phone number for future quickies.

Belowthewaist
09-01-07, 15:43
Just went to Koganecho on the off chance that maybe, just maybe the girls have returned. But, no luck. So I hopped back on the train the one stop to Hinodecho and followed a couple of gaijin that looked like they were looking for the same thing. Sure enough, they brought me right to the goods. In no time a tout asked me if i was looking for a beautiful girl for "everything sex." I told him that indeed I was. He told me 23k yen, which i wasn't in the mood to bargain down and he brought me to a little apato above a small bar. I only had 3 girls to choose from, none of them great. They were all chinese and the one i chose was just ok looking, if you could get past the stuff caught in her teeth. I wasn't kissing her, so i could get past it. She had me shower and then lay down. We proceeded to do "everything", including letting me go down on her. She was very friendly and seem to genuinely enjoy our conversation. She talked a lot more more than I did. She also wanted me to keep fucking her even though I was done. All in all, pretty much worth it. Although, i probably wouldn't go back to that particular establishment. However, Hinodecho is definitely a good kinjo.

Topos
09-02-07, 09:01
Just went to Koganecho on the off chance that maybe, just maybe the girls have returned. But, no luck. So I hopped back on the train the one stop to Hinodecho and followed a couple of gaijin that looked like they were looking for the same thing. Sure enough, they brought me right to the goods. In no time a tout asked me if i was looking for a beautiful girl for "everything sex." I told him that indeed I was. He told me 23k yen, which i wasn't in the mood to bargain down and he brought me to a little apato above a small bar. I only had 3 girls to choose from, none of them great. They were all chinese and the one i chose was just ok looking, if you could get past the stuff caught in her teeth. I wasn't kissing her, so i could get past it. She had me shower and then lay down. We proceeded to do "everything", including letting me go down on her. She was very friendly and seem to genuinely enjoy our conversation. She talked a lot more more than I did. She also wanted me to keep fucking her even though I was done. All in all, pretty much worth it. Although, i probably wouldn't go back to that particular establishment. However, Hinodecho is definitely a good kinjo.

Do you remember how to get there from the station, please advise directions as I usually find that area hiit and miss, I`m tired of missing.

Topos

Belowthewaist
09-03-07, 11:57
Once you exit the station you turn left. Walk until you are at the cross walk in front of the gas station. Cross the street, staying on the left side of the street. Walk about 3 or 4 blocks (sorry, I can't remember exactly how many) and make a left. I walked about 2 blocks before I met the tout.

Do you remember how to get there from the station, please advise directions as I usually find that area hiit and miss, I`m tired of missing.

Topos

Belowthewaist
09-03-07, 16:51
Forget what I just wrote about Hinodecho. Go Straight to Kawasaki. I just had FS with an absolutely gorgeous 20 yo Hong Kong girl for 10k. Beautiful face, huge breasts, cute little ass, flat tummy, long straight hair. She was extremely sweet and friendly, but all business. Although we chatted, we got right to work. She wouldn't let me put my mouth on her, although she kissed me, but she started with a BJ, lubed up and put me inside of her. It was fantastic. She was definitely the best looking woman I've ever done.

The previous directions that got me there were good, but I have a slight reprise that I think may be even easier.

From Kawasaki Eki head toward the East Exit and go down into the underground arcade area, then go out through Exit 39.

Once at street level, walk straight to the corner. There will be a Mitsui Sumitomo Bank on the corner. Turn Left.

Walk for about 5 mins until you see a building on the corner on the right side of the street that says Ebbas Hall (written in katakana). Make a right at this street.

Walk about 3 blocks until you see a Lawson on the corner on the left. Make a left.

Walk about 3 or 4 blocks. You will start seeing clubs and soap lands. The booth with the girls will be on the left toward the end of the block.

Have fun.

Ralph Kramden
09-04-07, 17:42
I have found that Kawasaki can be hit or miss for the 10K/15-30MinuteRoutine.

Belowthewaist got a hit. That is good news and encouraging.

Matsu69
09-04-07, 18:09
... the one i chose was just ok looking, if you could get past the stuff caught in her teeth. I wasn't kissing her, so i could get past it.
We proceeded to do "everything", including letting me go down on her. Now I'm a fan of the DATY myself. I especially like going pearl diving in China, so please don't get me wrong.

However, you wouldn't kiss her because of the stuff in her teeth, but apparently no problem going down on the cooze attached to this un-hygenic beast without a toothbrush? Just something seems a little bit strange about that.

Maybe it's just me? Maybe you had to be there? Maybe she spent so much time keeping her p*ssy immaculately spotless that she didn't have time to worry about the science experiment going on in her mouth?

Topos
09-04-07, 18:19
I have found that Kawasaki can be hit or miss for the 10K/15-30MinuteRoutine.

Belowthewaist got a hit. That is good news and encouraging.

For that kind of money I think AM is better value maybe overall more expensive but Yen for time better value.

10K for 15 - 30 min Kawasaki

35K for a good 2 hours and multi shots with an english speaking AM lady.

Hmm up to you.

Topos

Lubricate It
09-05-07, 00:16
On the other side of Tokyo I consistently get 60 minutes with Chinese/Korean girls at Nishi Kawaguchi for Y8000. But the scene there is going underground (certain apartments, only you know, etc. etc.)

Belowthewaist
09-08-07, 23:37
I assumed that the stuff in her teeth was from cigarette smoking. Otherwise, she was quite hygenic. Clean and good smelling "below the waist". Above the waist she smelled like cigarettes.

Now I'm a fan of the DATY myself. I especially like going pearl diving in China, so please don't get me wrong.

However, you wouldn't kiss her because of the stuff in her teeth, but apparently no problem going down on the cooze attached to this un-hygenic beast without a toothbrush? Just something seems a little bit strange about that.

Maybe it's just me? Maybe you had to be there? Maybe she spent so much time keeping her p*ssy immaculately spotless that she didn't have time to worry about the science experiment going on in her mouth?

Belowthewaist
09-08-07, 23:40
Never caught the name of the place. And I see that I made a slight error in the directions. The booth is on the right, not the left. It was the first one I came to. The girl's name was Miki. At least that night.

There are a lot of booths.

Do you know the name os this booth?

Sd2244
09-12-07, 08:50
Just went to Kawasaki. The directions were great. As usual, the Japanese touts didn't give me the time of day. I got to the end of the block and found beautiful girls in glass booths. I felt like a kid in a candy store. They looked at me with those welcoming eyes. I was loving it. I decided on Sori. She is from Korea. She gave me a wonderful BJ and then I entered her sweet pussy. I think 30 minutes is a good deal for 10, 000 yen. There were many hot looking girls! I'll definitely come back. By the way, I can only go during the day. It was great to see this many girls!

Good luck to you all.

Sd2244
09-18-07, 08:34
I also tried Yu Massage Parlor. They do an outstanding massage. It was awesome! They really make you feel wonderful. The girl gave me a wonderful handjob. She was very experienced. Her name was Sakura. I think they are mainly Chinese girls. I got 1 hour for 10, 000 yen. I'll definitely go back!

Good Luck

Homer69
09-19-07, 07:19
Is this a prostate massage place?

I also tried Yu Massage Parlor. They do an outstanding massage. It was awesome! They really make you feel wonderful. The girl gave me a wonderful handjob. She was very experienced. Her name was Sakura. I think they are mainly Chinese girls. I got 1 hour for 10, 000 yen. I'll definitely go back!

Good Luck

Sd2244
09-20-07, 00:41
No, but they massage your anal area, balls and shaft. Then they turn you over and give you a wonderful handjob. They also massaged my back, shoulders and legs. It is well worth it!

Good luck

Warmjan
09-23-07, 06:38
Does anyone have directions or a Web site for Yu massage parlor?

No, but they massage your anal area, balls and shaft. Then they turn you over and give you a wonderful handjob. They also massaged my back, shoulders and legs. It is well worth it!

Good luck

Sd2244
09-24-07, 04:10
It is www.goodxin2006.com The webpage is in Japanese, but if you look around you can find the map.

Pangpon
09-25-07, 16:06
Hello,

Anybody out there have success with a Aeriheru?

I have tried to contact several in Yokohama to find out if they service gaijin, but I get no answer or emails all in Kanji.

Anybody got a reccomendation?

Adimu26
09-26-07, 03:11
Does anyone have good directions to the booths in Kawasaki?

Pangpon
09-26-07, 11:27
Hello,

Anybody out there have success with a Aeriheru?

I have tried to contact several in Yokohama to find out if they service gaijin, but I get no answer or emails all in Kanji.

Anybody got a reccomendation?Oops I mean Deriheru!

When I call I get recordings that don't call back, and emails don't get answered.

Homer69
09-26-07, 15:23
See post #458 in this forum.

Does anyone have good directions to the booths in Kawasaki?

Sudsy
09-27-07, 03:31
Oops I mean Deriheru!

When I call I get recordings that don't call back, and emails don't get answered.

Pangpon - are you calling/writing in English, perchance?

Pangpon
09-27-07, 15:04
Pangpon - are you calling/writing in English, perchance?Writing japanese but in romaji.

Havent spoken on the phone, its just recordings

Does anyone know a gaijin friendly service?

Sake Lover
11-03-07, 13:22
Has anyone used Asian Mystique (AM) in Yokohama? I am curious what 'zone' you paid for. And did you have any issues if the girl had to travel from Tokyo?

Sake

Sake Lover
11-11-07, 10:37
Had Manami from AM travel to the Yokohama area for 90 full minutes of excitement. What a dynamo she is!

Manami arrived at my hotel room on time. She speaks excellent English for someone who never lived in an English speaking country. Her English allowed us to chat the entire 90 minutes. With Manami, I got enjoyable conversation, not memorized Engrish questions!

As for appearance, her stats on AM are accurate, which made me happy as she was my 1st choice based on size, shape, pics. Manami's pics are accurate. She is prettier in person. She's a little curvier than her pics, which includes boobs and belly. She's not flabby, but if a little softness around the body bothers you, then keep in mind. You would never think that she's skinnier in person than her pics.

Well, except that her one rear / butt pic on AM with her hands just above her butt is, in my opinion, not great and inaccurate. She's more porportionate and firm than that pic portrays.

Her other butt pic, with hands on the wall, is dead-on accurate of her appearance, which is why I chose her!

She greated me with hugs and kisses like a long-distance GF who's been waiting weeks to see me. She asked us both to shower. Her soaping & rinsing me was more fun than any shower I had with CB Boo angels in past years. When I put a robe on after my shower, she immediately pulled the robe off when she came out of the shower after me.

CBJ and hand job with lots of oily lotion were great. She uses a lot of motion and thrusting action during sex.- ride'm cowgirl!

Multiple pops is not a question with Manami (unless your first explosion causes a meltdown for the reminder of the appt.) because she's going to give you all she's got for all of the minutes you'd scheduled!

The only thing I had to watch out for was sweating. Manami did everything so intense that she could not help but sweat. A few times during the 90 minutes her back got so sweaty that it deserved a nice pat of the towel. I never had a CB angel do anything so intense, so don't take the sweat as a negative unless you're some sort of freak.

Would I meet Manami again? Absolutely!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Logan6663
11-11-07, 23:43
Thanks for the report Sake Lover. Are her boobs as good in person as her butt?

Sake Lover
11-12-07, 08:35
Thanks for the report Sake Lover. Are her boobs as good in person as her butt?Logan6663, Manami's boobs were divine. She has big, natural boobs, so if that's what you enjoy, you should be very happy. Manami was up for titty-fucking (covered, I'm certain), though I changed the routine before that could come to fruition.

You can kinda see from some AM pics that her nipples are big solid buttons. She definitely allows the licking of nipples.

I usually like to bite each nipple hard when I'm inside. I don't know why I didn't try with Manami. It wasn't anything she said or gestured. I think I was so consumed by that sexy J-Dynamo that I wasn't myself at times.

The Alchemist
11-12-07, 22:31
Logan6663, Manami's boobs were divine. She has big, natural boobs, so if that's what you enjoy, you should be very happy. Manami was up for titty-fucking (covered, I'm certain), though I changed the routine before that could come to fruition.

You can kinda see from some AM pics that her nipples are big solid buttons. She definitely allows the licking of nipples.

I usually like to bite each nipple hard when I'm inside. I don't know why I didn't try with Manami. It wasn't anything she said or gestured. I think I was so consumed by that sexy J-Dynamo that I wasn't myself at times.After reading this the desire to go for a threesome with Manami and Erika sounds more and more inviting even with the cost being what it is.

Logan6663
11-13-07, 15:11
Logan6663, Manami's boobs were divine. She has big, natural boobs, so if that's what you enjoy, you should be very happy. Manami was up for titty-fucking (covered, I'm certain), though I changed the routine before that could come to fruition.

I usually like to bite each nipple hard when I'm inside. I don't know why I didn't try with Manami. It wasn't anything she said or gestured. I think I was so consumed by that sexy J-Dynamo that I wasn't myself at times.Thanks for the info Sake Lover. I love busty girls with big nips and her pics are awesome. Small nips on busty girls just looks so odd to me. You said she "allows" nip licking which makes me think that some girls don't. I like to play with a girls boobs for quite a bit so I want to make sure what the norm is for this. Thanks again.

Logan6663
11-13-07, 15:32
After reading this the desire to go for a threesome with Manami and Erika sounds more and more inviting even with the cost being what it is.When you go for a threesome, do the girls put on a lez show for the client or mess around with each other as well during sex? Got the impression from some posts that its strictly the two girls doing it with the client only. Can anyone advise? Also wanted to get some feedback on Erika as there isn't much said about her.

Sake Lover
11-14-07, 02:18
When you go for a threesome, do the girls put on a lez show for the client or mess around with each other as well during sex? Got the impression from some posts that its strictly the two girls doing it with the client only. Logan, your deduction from posts might be correct or the rule of thumb: If you made an appt. With any 2 girls, you might not get any real lesbo action. I cannot provide any insight myself, but I can tell you that Manami from AM shared openly during my appt. With her alone that she enjoys women in addition to men outside of work. And she did not hesitate when I asked a few detailed questions. She is excited to use strap-on's, but more importantly, she does DATY with her lady lovers. Now, on a separate note, she asked me if I wanted to try her and another woman on a future appointment; she did not specifically state what she would do during such a 2-girl appt. , so I CANNOT say that she guaranteed DATY leso action. I guess this could be discussed with AM when making the appointment.- maybe? But, at least with Manami, you know she likes women (and men! ) in her personal life.

By the way, her suggestion of a 2-girl appointment for the future was not a tease or sell-up in any way, since you can see from my report that I was extremely satisfied one-on-one with her. She was just trying to be considerate and address my fantasies.

Inakajin
11-18-07, 12:52
Hi all. Will be in Tokyo next week and want to try the Kawasaki booths. Got the directions from the station from the board but can't find which line to take or which station to exit. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks much.

Homer69
11-18-07, 17:46
From Tokyo Station take the Tokaido Line to JR Kawasaki Station. Use the east exit.

Hi all. Will be in Tokyo next week and want to try the Kawasaki booths. Got the directions from the station from the board but can't find which line to take or which station to exit. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks much.

Logan6663
11-18-07, 18:11
Logan, your deduction from posts might be correct or the rule of thumb: If you made an appt. With any 2 girls, you might not get any real lesbo action. I cannot provide any insight myself, but I can tell you that Manami from AM shared openly during my appt. With her alone that she enjoys women in addition to men outside of work. And she did not hesitate when I asked a few detailed questions. She is excited to use strap-on's, but more importantly, she does DATY with her lady lovers. Now, on a separate note, she asked me if I wanted to try her and another woman on a future appointment; she did not specifically state what she would do during such a 2-girl appt. , so I CANNOT say that she guaranteed DATY leso action. I guess this could be discussed with AM when making the appointment.- maybe? But, at least with Manami, you know she likes women (and men! ) in her personal life.

By the way, her suggestion of a 2-girl appointment for the future was not a tease or sell-up in any way, since you can see from my report that I was extremely satisfied one-on-one with her. She was just trying to be considerate and address my fantasies.Thanks for the info Sake. Manami is first on my AM list now that Maria has left the company and its good to know she actually enjoys the threesome. I'm hoping she is still there when I go to Tokyo next April because the temptation for a 3-way with her just went way up. I'm thinking Mako or Rio would be a good match up as I think I've read somewhere in the forums that they've done it before and review was positive. Also hoping Reika is around during Golden Week for some play time.

Thanks again for the report.

Logan6663
11-18-07, 18:22
Logan, your deduction from posts might be correct or the rule of thumb: If you made an appt. With any 2 girls, you might not get any real lesbo action. I cannot provide any insight myself, but I can tell you that Manami from AM shared openly during my appt. With her alone that she enjoys women in addition to men outside of work. And she did not hesitate when I asked a few detailed questions. She is excited to use strap-on's, but more importantly, she does DATY with her lady lovers. Now, on a separate note, she asked me if I wanted to try her and another woman on a future appointment; she did not specifically state what she would do during such a 2-girl appt. , so I CANNOT say that she guaranteed DATY leso action. I guess this could be discussed with AM when making the appointment.- maybe? But, at least with Manami, you know she likes women (and men! ) in her personal life.

By the way, her suggestion of a 2-girl appointment for the future was not a tease or sell-up in any way, since you can see from my report that I was extremely satisfied one-on-one with her. She was just trying to be considerate and address my fantasies.BTW, just noticed Manami has new pics up and they are hot!

Nino
11-19-07, 05:35
Thanks for the info Sake. Manami is first on my AM list now that Maria has left the company and its good to know she actually enjoys the threesome. I'm hoping she is still there when I go to Tokyo next April

Logan, really now, everybody knows by now that you are going to visit Tokyo in 4 month, but can you stop regaling the board about your dreams for that future visit? 4 months is a long time, and you don`t know at all which girls will be available in what place then.
I feel you are clogging this board with personal phantasies with no value to anyone else.
How about taking a break and come back a little closer to the time when you will actually be here. Thanks.

Logan6663
11-19-07, 07:12
Logan, really now, everybody knows by now that you are going to visit Tokyo in 4 month, but can you stop regaling the board about your dreams for that future visit? 4 months is a long time, and you don`t know at all which girls will be available in what place then.

I feel you are clogging this board with personal phantasies with no value to anyone else.

How about taking a break and come back a little closer to the time when you will actually be here. Thanks.Nino,

Sorry that you seem to have a problem with my posts but we are discussing what this forum is about: Services and the ladies that provide them. They are not "clogging up" this board considering that the last post on this page is from September so if you dislike them, feel free to ignore them whenever you see my name. Have a nice day.

Homer69
11-21-07, 09:59
Nino is right. Talking about personal fantasies and preferences here is really clogging up the board. I don't expect you to care what turns me on so I don't really waste space here doing that. I mainly post stuff on successes, failures, explanations of things I find out and basically the trading of information. Personal fantasies and preferences are not really what a "Report" is about. Remember that this is not a chat board, it's about reporting. I'm trying to be as diplomatic and civil as possible. Please don't take what Nino said the wrong way. You can look all over this board and the term, "Report" is used everywhere, including in the "Reports of Distinction" sections. So please leave the non-reports off the board. They don't contribute anything to the historical record here and someone going through them is not going to learn anything about our hobby by reading them. If you have experiences, report them here. If not, lay low, lurk and wait until you have something useful to share. Please keep this board useful.

Nino,

Sorry that you seem to have a problem with my posts but we are discussing what this forum is about: Services and the ladies that provide them. They are not "clogging up" this board considering that the last post on this page is from September so if you dislike them, feel free to ignore them whenever you see my name. Have a nice day.

Redstage
12-03-07, 15:09
Hello all,

Back in Japan after a four year stay in the states. I'm in Yokohama and sorry to see Konandecho closed down. Sad to see :(

Are these places in Kawasaki along the same lines as the way Konandecho was run? And does anyone local have driving directions?

Rain At Beach
12-04-07, 04:20
I believe that the exit you want is Number 39.

From Tokyo Station take the Tokaido Line to JR Kawasaki Station. Use the east exit.

OldAsiaHand
12-13-07, 16:53
I made my Kawasaki Booths debut tonight. Actually, I was there last night, but arrived at 12:00AM, not knowing that the action is finished at midnight by law.

I found it difficult to follow the directions posted since it was my first time there. This is my version:

JR Line to Kawasaki station, take East Exit to street level. Turn left and walk to the end and turn right. There is a yellow Tsuyaka sign on a building on the left. Walk up 3-4 blocks to Sumitomo Bank and hang a left. Walk another 3-4 blocks. You will pass a Newsdays on the left just before Ever Hall on the right. You can see Ever Hall in English above the door to the building. Turn right and go another 3-4 blocks to the Lawsons on the left. Turn left and walk past the soaps almost to the end of the block where you will find the booths.

Gold Chain soapland has a couple of gaijin friendly girls. The tout called me in and showed me a picture of one 24 y.o. girl that accepts gaijin. She looked pretty good, at least in the picture. Much better than what I've had at New York New York and Champs Elyses in Ueno. Prices start at 15,000 for 50 minutes.

I arrived at around 10:30PM and only 5-6 booths were open, each with 1-3 girls inside. Most were Korean and a couple of Chinese girls. Actually, I was not that keen since I live in China and was just at RLD Korea a couple of weeks ago. I went back to Gold Chain, but no gaijin friendly girls were available the second time around. I finally did a Korean girl in one booth. I would say she was close to an 8. Service was as expected for 10k. CBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy, mish finish. About 15 minutes into, she asked me to hurry up. I thought you get 30 minutes?

There were a couple of Chinese mamasans hanging on the corner by the Lawsons, quoting 20k for an hour with Chinese girls. This seems pricey. I have a Chinese mamasan freebie that works the area by Kinsicho (sp?) station in Tokyo. She tells me that her girls and the ones I've seen around Ueno are only 10k ST.

OAH

Wickedsmahtkris
02-12-08, 01:09
I made my Kawasaki Booths debut tonight. Actually, I was there last night, but arrived at 12:00AM, not knowing that the action is finished at midnight by law.

I found it difficult to follow the directions posted since it was my first time there. This is my version:

JR Line to Kawasaki station, take East Exit to street level. Turn left and walk to the end and turn right. There is a yellow Tsuyaka sign on a building on the left. Walk up 3-4 blocks to Sumitomo Bank and hang a left. Walk another 3-4 blocks. You will pass a Newsdays on the left just before Ever Hall on the right. You can see Ever Hall in English above the door to the building. Turn right and go another 3-4 blocks to the Lawsons on the left. Turn left and walk past the soaps almost to the end of the block where you will find the booths.

Gold Chain soapland has a couple of gaijin friendly girls. The tout called me in and showed me a picture of one 24 y. O. Girl that accepts gaijin. She looked pretty good, at least in the picture. Much better than what I've had at New York New York and Champs Elyses in Ueno. Prices start at 15, 000 for 50 minutes.

I arrived at around 10: 30PM and only 5-6 booths were open, each with 1-3 girls inside. Most were Korean and a couple of Chinese girls. Actually, I was not that keen since I live in China and was just at RLD Korea a couple of weeks ago. I went back to Gold Chain, but no gaijin friendly girls were available the second time around. I finally did a Korean girl in one booth. I would say she was close to an 8. Service was as expected for 10k. CBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy, mish finish. About 15 minutes into, she asked me to hurry up. I thought you get 30 minutes?

There were a couple of Chinese mamasans hanging on the corner by the Lawsons, quoting 20k for an hour with Chinese girls. This seems pricey. I have a Chinese mamasan freebie that works the area by Kinsicho (sp? ) station in Tokyo. She tells me that her girls and the ones I've seen around Ueno are only 10k ST.

OAHI've been to the Chinese bang joints and find the quality is horrible. Also, even though they quote 50min or an hour, they still want you to bang for 10 min and get it over with. The only advantage is shower before & after. At the booths, you get that clean feeling like your wearing rented bowling shoes. Anyway, before stepping into a Kawasaki booth, always ask the price and time before you go through the door. By showing them my watch, it helps everybody know that 30min is 30min. I've had good luck with "Mari? ". She's got short hair and wears an offwhite miniskirt and top with tassles all around. Mmm mmm good.

Homer69
02-12-08, 08:52
This is all consistent with my experience but the comment about the rented bowling shoes is the funniest thing I've ever read here. Why? Because it exactly characterizes the experience at the Kawasaki booths.

Regarding the Chinese joints, I kind of expect the time shaving. I go in there expecting it. I've never had what I could characterize a good experience at the Chinese joints but for some reason I occasionally go back. I'm not sure why. I walk out of the Chinese joints feeling like I've just been with a dead fish for some reason. I feel good because I've shot my load but for some reason, it just doesn't have that same feeling as when I go to a Korean or Japanese place. I can reminisce about a Korean or Japanese place and I have a smile on my face. With Chinese places I can't really recall much other than I went in, had my condition fixed and then left and certainly there is no smile on my face.

I've been to the Chinese bang joints and find the quality is horrible. Also, even though they quote 50min or an hour, they still want you to bang for 10 min and get it over with. The only advantage is shower before & after. At the booths, you get that clean feeling like your wearing rented bowling shoes. Anyway, before stepping into a Kawasaki booth, always ask the price and time before you go through the door. By showing them my watch, it helps everybody know that 30min is 30min. I've had good luck with "Mari? ". She's got short hair and wears an offwhite miniskirt and top with tassles all around. Mmm mmm good.

Valuedisc
02-12-08, 20:10
Went twice to a place called Mermaid near Hinodecho station. I have been there 2 years ago before. Since the girl from 2 years ago was no longer there, the manager offered "Yoko"-san as the best "service" possibility. Yoko is probably about 30 years old, friendly, and great service. The rate was 18, 000 yen for a non-rush hour. I would do it again in the future. I found the place to be friendly, clean, and "safe".

Mister Pinky
02-16-08, 11:37
This is all consistent with my experience but the comment about the rented bowling shoes is the funniest thing I've ever read here. Why? Because it exactly characterizes the experience at the Kawasaki booths.

Regarding the Chinese joints, I kind of expect the time shaving. I go in there expecting it. I've never had what I could characterize a good experience at the Chinese joints but for some reason I occasionally go back. I'm not sure why. I walk out of the Chinese joints feeling like I've just been with a dead fish for some reason. I feel good because I've shot my load but for some reason, it just doesn't have that same feeling as when I go to a Korean or Japanese place. I can reminisce about a Korean or Japanese place and I have a smile on my face. With Chinese places I can't really recall much other than I went in, had my condition fixed and then left and certainly there is no smile on my face.

I remember those daayss way back when I was in Yokohama... Hinodecho/Koganecho was the greeeatest...Thai chicks... Chinese chiks...Columbian chicks... Some of the Chinese chicks didn't have the best service... unless you liked trying to beat the clock... goddam egg timers used to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off... same with the Chinese chicks in Kawasaki and Machida.

Big Boy 29
02-16-08, 13:23
There is still action in Machida? Where? More info on Machida please.

I remember those daayss way back when I was in Yokohama... Hinodecho/Koganecho was the greeeatest...Thai chicks... Chinese chiks...Columbian chicks... Some of the Chinese chicks didn't have the best service... unless you liked trying to beat the clock... goddam egg timers used to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off... same with the Chinese chicks in Kawasaki and Machida.

Raddict
02-16-08, 17:21
Go out the south exit of the JR station and walk around the love hotels.. You will find a ton of Chinese girls for pretty cheap.. I've been quoted 5-6k. Please give us a report.

There is still action in Machida? Where? More info on Machida please.

Nampa Guy
02-18-08, 07:24
Gold Chain soapland has a couple of gaijin friendly girls. The tout called me in and showed me a picture of one 24 y.o. girl that accepts gaijin. She looked pretty good, at least in the picture. Much better than what I've had at New York New York and Champs Elyses in Ueno. Prices start at 15,000 for 50 minutes.

Service was as expected for 10k. CBJ, cowgirl, mish, doggy, mish finish. About 15 minutes into, she asked me to hurry up. I thought you get 30 minutes?

OAH

OAH
Good report. It is a little hard to find the booths on the first time around but once you know where they are you can walk there in 10 minutes from the station. They are actually kind of hidden so if anyone is going for the first time you are going to have to make a criss cross grid to find them once you get close. The directions get you just close to the action. I have found that if you just go with leaving exit 39 and walking strait the way the exit aims you, watch for a street on the left that has a small arch over it (like most soap streets have) and then turn and follow that street about 5 blocks you will get very close. If you hit a major 3 lane road back up one block and go N.
Walking there will run you past a gauntlet of Soaps and as I reported here previously, several are gaigin friendly with invites in. In fact I seem to remember Gold Chain. I think these may be a great option. I am not into soaps but maybe someone who goes to NYNY or Champs can report on this Kawasaki action and verify.
Always ask booth girls for how much time when you are at the door and not before walking in. These girls are waiting around and will give you more time if you ask first.

NG

Jacob79
03-21-08, 04:28
Anyone know of any love hotels in Minato Mirai?