PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 [2]

Muku1
05-09-10, 04:15
Anyone aware of any action in Narita-shi?I've had luck before with Hitoduma-jo in Tokyo, a "housewife" delivery health. They have outlets all over, including Narita. If you can speak Japanese, give them a try:

http://www.hitodumajo.com/narita

And let us know what happens.

Lrngood
06-16-10, 18:00
Went to the Nakasu district of Fukuoka on a weekday night. It was pretty quiet, and many of the soaplands were eager to take a foreign customer. I was surprised at just how easy and available everything was. I didn't actually engage their services, but plenty was on offer. I was walking around with a Japanese guy, and that might have helped, and I speak Japanese. I think going on an off day or off time when the places aren't busy can make a big difference.

Inakajin
06-20-10, 05:57
Went to the Nakasu district of Fukuoka on a weekday night. It was pretty quiet, and many of the soaplands were eager to take a foreign customer. I was surprised at just how easy and available everything was. I didn't actually engage their services, but plenty was on offer. I was walking around with a Japanese guy, and that might have helped, and I speak Japanese. I think going on an off day or off time when the places aren't busy can make a big difference.

You can be sure they were not "eager to take a foreign" customer. The only reason they were inviting at all was because you were with a Japanese man. Read the multitude of posts (including mine) in the thread about the frustration of trying to get P4P in Fukuoka.

Lrngood
06-20-10, 17:38
Read the multitude of posts (including mine) in the thread about the frustration of trying to get P4P in Fukuoka.I did read all that stuff, that was why I was surprised how easy it was. Actually, I was walking around with another foreigner, two gaijins in the middle of the day, like 3pm or something. Anyway, we were ushered into a soapland, shown two pics of girls willing to service foreigners. Didn't take them up on the offer, but it was definitely offered. I speak Japanese, and I think that made a difference.

One of the touts on the street at night was telling us that there are only three soaplands that take foreigners. You might want to talk to the touts to find places that will take you.

Let me emphasize again, this was on a very slow day/evening. Almost no one was around and the places were obviously hurting for business.

Flyingp
07-19-10, 17:23
Hey guys,

Anyone know of any gaijin friendly places in Hamamatsu (west Shizuoka)? I've found a good website listing the soap/deri's for the area (night.jp) but before I tried cold calling these places I was hoping perhaps someone here could point me to a good place.

I'm a bit afraid that the high amount of Brazilians here have made many places non-gaijin friendly.

Ralph Kramden
07-20-10, 13:39
I can't comment specifically because I don't know, but if you drop into most any love hotel lobby you might find Night Navi magazines which will give you even more information than the web site. These magazines used to be available in many street corners in Shizuoka Prefecture, but are no longer available where I saw them before.

Poladroid
07-20-10, 18:31
I’ve been an avid reader of a few of the forums here, so I’d figured I’d have to give something back.

I had an interesting experience a few days ago at a “Taiwan Massage” parlour in Niigata City, where I live. I know, I know: it’s a mistake to do so, but I wasn’t thinking. After a heavy drinking session, I decided I was maybe feeling a little horny and I was always curious about this corner that had cute Chinese girls who offered “massages.” (This would be my first mongering adventure)

I get to the corner, and greet a pleasant-looking girl who offers me a massage first for 3000 yen. I show interest and start asking a few questions (in English and purposefully broken Japanese-just to keep up appearances), to which the girl quickly wises up. Walking towards her place, she starts touching me, and then guides my had to her breasts and touches me in the groin, gesturing 10000, which she then taps into her phone to confirm. I show interest again, but tell her no way am I paying 10000. After a few traded barbs of bargaining, (including a slightly strange mouth gesture, which I took to be for BJ) she lowers the price to 7000, and I accept.

We get to the place, and she guides me to a booth with a massage table. After paying up-front (I know, I know)--plus a 1000 yen tip (I know!)--she tells me to get naked, to which I comply, and lie on my stomach, just to get the massage over with. After what must have been ten minutes or so of her rubbing my shoulderblades and then standing on me, she tells me to lie on my back.

This is where the “fun” begins. She brings a hot towel, and gets to the point very quickly, “cleaning up her work area” (heh). I expect my body to make more of a reaction, but my brain decides it only feels nice, and after putting some oil on her hands she quickly gets to work on a handjob. The only problem is, though, I’m not really feeling anything. The problem is her technique, I gather, but in the beginning I was just thinking, “I’ve paid 7000 for this, and no way am I blowing my load after five minutes.” I star imagining Thatcher, dead kittens, etc., but then I notice that nothing really is happening.

The girl keeps asking, “are you coming yet?” and I’m starting to get a little worried. Have I lost my star power, I wondered. She keeps oiling up, and eventually she lets me feel her small, but cute tits, just to get it over with. Needless to say, it doesn’t happen. She starts getting impatient and starts making what she thinks are sexy noises, but nothing is happening. She changes positions, fakes a blowjob a couple of times, and eventually I tell her to get on the table just to get some sort of reaction.

Nothing happens. After about half an hour of this, a colleague pops her head in and inquires about the situation. The girls (speaking in a North Chinese dialect/language) discuss what I take to be my impotent little guy, and she comes back with another offer: my time’s up, but if I pay 3000 more, I get the two girls for half an hour more. Feeling like I need to solve this riddle in my groin, I accept, and so eventually she comes back and starts trying out a few new techniques, while the other tries to get me in the mood by touching my nipples and letting me feel her tits. Seeing the chance for “advancement,” I put my hand down the back of the other girl’s jeans, and somehow there is this situation in which I’m feeling up these two girls while getting a balls-and-shaft hand-jobbie.

And still nothing happened. After ten minutes or so, the second girl quits, and tells me my time is up. In reality, only an hour had elapsed, but, certain that nothing was going to happen tonight, I put my clothes back on and headed back into the night. The first girl was polite enough to show me the door, and I left, with a curious feeling about that yellow neon sign above the door that said “Taiwan Massage.” Laugh as you may, it was a negative, yet odd experience; and I'm not sure who I really got a terrible deal, to be honest.

Poladroid
07-20-10, 18:34
I’ve been an avid reader of a few of the forums here, so I’d figured I’d have to give something back.

I had an interesting experience a few days ago at a “Taiwan Massage” parlour in Niigata City, where I live. I know, I know: it’s a mistake to do so, but I wasn’t thinking. After a heavy drinking session, I decided I was maybe feeling a little horny and I was always curious about this corner that had cute Chinese girls who offered “massages.” (This would be my first mongering adventure)

I get to the corner, and greet a pleasant-looking girl who offers me a massage first for 3000 yen. I show interest and start asking a few questions (in English and purposefully broken Japanese-just to keep up appearances), to which the girl quickly wises up. Walking towards her place, she starts touching me, and then guides my had to her breasts and touches me in the groin, gesturing 10000, which she then taps into her phone to confirm. I show interest again, but tell her no way am I paying 10000. After a few traded barbs of bargaining, (including a slightly strange mouth gesture, which I took to be for BJ) she lowers the price to 7000, and I accept.

We get to the place, and she guides me to a booth with a massage table. After paying up-front (I know, I know)--plus a 1000 yen tip (I know!)--she tells me to get naked, to which I comply, and lie on my stomach, just to get the massage over with. After what must have been ten minutes or so of her rubbing my shoulderblades and then standing on me, she tells me to lie on my back.

This is where the “fun” begins. She brings a hot towel, and gets to the point very quickly, “cleaning up her work area” (heh). I expect my body to make more of a reaction, but my brain decides it only feels nice, and after putting some oil on her hands she quickly gets to work on a handjob. The only problem is, though, I’m not really feeling anything. The problem is her technique, I gather, but in the beginning I was just thinking, “I’ve paid 7000 for this, and no way am I blowing my load after five minutes.” I star imagining Thatcher, dead kittens, etc., but then I notice that nothing really is happening.

The girl keeps asking, “are you coming yet?” and I’m starting to get a little worried. Have I lost my star power, I wondered. She keeps oiling up, and eventually she lets me feel her small, but cute tits, just to get it over with. Needless to say, it doesn’t happen. She starts getting impatient and starts making what she thinks are sexy noises, but nothing is happening. She changes positions, fakes a blowjob a couple of times, and eventually I tell her to get on the table just to get some sort of reaction.

Nothing happens. After about half an hour of this, a colleague pops her head in and inquires about the situation. The girls (speaking in a North Chinese dialect/language) discuss what I take to be my impotent little guy, and she comes back with another offer: my time’s up, but if I pay 3000 more, I get the two girls for half an hour more. Feeling like I need to solve this riddle in my groin, I accept, and so eventually she comes back and starts trying out a few new techniques, while the other tries to get me in the mood by touching my nipples and letting me feel her tits. Seeing the chance for “advancement,” I put my hand down the back of the other girl’s jeans, and somehow there is this situation in which I’m feeling up these two girls while getting a balls-and-shaft hand-jobbie.

And still nothing happened. After ten minutes or so, the second girl quits, and tells me my time is up. In reality, only an hour had elapsed, but, certain that nothing was going to happen tonight, I put my clothes back on and headed back into the night. The first girl was polite enough to show me the door, and I left, with a curious feeling about that yellow neon sign above the door that said “Taiwan Massage.” It was a negative experience, to be sure, but also very odd.

Flyingp
07-21-10, 06:09
I can't comment specifically because I don't know, but if you drop into most any love hotel lobby you might find Night Navi magazines which will give you even more information than the web site. These magazines used to be available in many street corners in Shizuoka Prefecture, but are no longer available where I saw them before.Yeah those magazines are around here and there. There's quite a few of them. I tried going to one esute that I knew of today but was given the no gaikokujin treatment. There has to be something here in town. I'd hate to have to buy a train ticket just to go all the way out to nagoya to relieve some blue balls.

Ralph Kramden
07-21-10, 13:48
Shizuoka Prefecture is a very conservative place. In its heyday a few years ago there were said to be 50 blow job palaces in Shizuoka City. I had some fine times in those days. All but one have been run out of business, and the girls there are at the end of their line. Hamamatsu is sure to be much the same. Good luck and be sure to post your findings.

Zcorps
07-21-10, 19:35
I had an interesting experience a few days ago at a “Taiwan Massage” parlour in Niigata City, where I live. I know, I know: it’s a mistake to do so, but I wasn’t thinking.

There's nothing wrong with massage parlors per se, you just need to be stern when negotiating. You can't fall for their tricks either. You seemed to do a good job for the most part. You gave her a small tip which you shouldn't have done, but no biggy. Paying upfront is par for the course too. I haven't been to many places where you don't.

As for the actual experience. Sounds just like a bad day, plus you were drinking I can't get it working when I drink. Personally I would have left after half an hour.

Poladroid
07-22-10, 16:47
Oh, I agree about the fact that there's nothing wrong with massage parlours, although it seems that, reading the forum, for the most part they're not the best value for money. I should’ve been clearer, though, and mentioned that I think it might have been a mistake to go for this option since I live in the vicinity.

Anyway, it’s good to hear that I didn’t really make a mess of things--I thought I was paying for ‘extra’ service with that tip, though.

There’s something appealing to me about the concept of the massage parlour, which I can’t really explain. I’ve been reading a bit on the subject since I’m planning to try out a few places in and around Singapore next month, and I suppose that when the time came I couldn’t resist trying out what’s available here--especially since there are few gaijin-friendly options even in the relatively bigger cities like Niigata.

I wouldn’t say I’d had a bad day, but I’d definitely drunk too much, so perhaps it comes as no surprise that I couldn’t get it working. My mistake was that I was too stubborn to leave after only half an hour.

Anyway, if anybody plans on visiting Niigata, here’s the alleyway of the less-conspicuous massage parlours:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=%E6%96%B0%E6%BD%9F%E5%B8%82%E5%8F%A4%E7%94%BA&sll=37.055177,-95.668945&sspn=18.303715,29.443359&ie=UTF8&hq=%E6%96%B0%E6%BD%9F%E5%B8%82%E5%8F%A4%E7%94%BA&hnear=&radius=15000&ll=37.924925,139.046249&spn=0.001115,0.001797&z=19

There's nothing wrong with massage parlors per se, you just need to be stern when negotiating. You can't fall for their tricks either. You seemed to do a good job for the most part. You gave her a small tip which you shouldn't have done, but no biggy. Paying upfront is par for the course too. I haven't been to many places where you don't.

As for the actual experience. Sounds just like a bad day, plus you were drinking I can't get it working when I drink. Personally I would have left after half an hour.

Basketcase42
08-03-10, 15:05
Anyone know of any Love Hotels and or pink salons in Yamagata City?

Been there a few times and I haven't found ANY LH's.

I would also love to find a place to get a nice BBBJ..

Teppenyaki
08-05-10, 08:56
Hello gents

Recently I found a gaijin-friendly soapland in Nakasu area. of course, it is friendly for japanese-language speakers.
Name is G-cross. Easy to find

http://www.g-cross.jp/access/

Had Nao, cutie and friendly lady that likes her job. No hurry, no complain, and also no false moaning. Highly recommended.

http://www.g-cross.jp/girls/nao/

Have fun

T.

Suzukaexplorer
08-13-10, 16:08
I'm currently nearing the end of a vacation in Suzuka, which for those of you that don't know where it is, is about a 40 minute train ride from Nagoya. I found a red light district off of the Hiratacho Station (basically just right across the street from the station). I noticed at least 3 Pink Salons (at least one, named Pink Palace, is gajin friendly). It is also filled with what look like strip clubs (a large one named Club Atlantis is just down the street from Pink Palace).

I have a question though, hopefully which can be answered quickly, since my vacation is coming to an end in the next week. There are a lot of places around the Pink Salons that have menus outside as well, but instead of saying something like 9000 yen for 45 minutes, they say 5000 for 1 set. Are these strip clubs or something else? I was walking down the street towards one of the pink salons, when 3 attractive asian girls called out from the entrance of one of these. There was no menu out front (which threw me off), but when I asked, they said 5000 for 1 set. Since I didn't know what that entailed, I politely declined, but I do want to know. Is it just a strip club style hostess scenario, where there's no touching or anything, but you pay to have one girl dance for you? Or is it something different?

Also, in the same area were a lot of places with the prefix "Snack" on the name (I. E. Snack Tinker Bell), what are these?

Mait Gaijin
09-06-10, 16:56
Hello, all,

I could use some help. I'm going to be in Japan, stationed mainly around Chiba, in two weeks, and what I've found has been either something I don't want to hear or dated. I'm mainly interested in seikan este, though fashion health would also be pretty cool. My Japanese is pretty limited, but I'll be studying leading up to the trip. I'd like to keep the price at around 10, 000 yen, and I'm willing to travel, though I'd prefer not to travel TOO far.

Any suggestions?

Gaijin Otoko
09-08-10, 02:01
Hello, all,

I could use some help. I'm going to be in Japan, stationed mainly around Chiba, in two weeks, and what I've found has been either something I don't want to hear or dated. I'm mainly interested in seikan este, though fashion health would also be pretty cool. My Japanese is pretty limited, but I'll be studying leading up to the trip. I'd like to keep the price at around 10, 000 yen, and I'm willing to travel, though I'd prefer not to travel TOO far.

Any suggestions?

Go to Tokyo, it's not far. Most of what's available is there. Search the forum for places in Ueno, Nishi-Nippori or Nippori, you should be able to get there from Chiba-city in about an hour; less if you are willing to splurge on an express.

Jazz Lstnr
09-10-10, 18:05
Any updates on the scene in Yokosuka?

Poladroid
09-12-10, 09:11
I’ve been wondering lately if the so-called “Fashion Health” shops in Japan started using such a term to differentiate themselves from the massage/esthe places run by Chinese/Koreans/etc.

On a kick from my recent Singapore trip where I had really good experiences at these kinds of places, I tried to re-consider my views about massage parlours in Japan despite some negative experiences in the past. I took the opportunity to sample a couple of other places on a trip to Niitsu (part of Niigata City). After a very enjoyable two hours at Casui, an onsen in the city, I headed towards Niitsu station to see what was available.

There wasn’t very much, really: mostly hostess bars and snack bars/pubs a couple of streets away from the station, with two or three ‘salons’ (according to the katakana) dotted around the area. I’m guessing these were pink salons, but in any case the touts didn’t even make eye contact. I noticed there was a Korean massage place opposite Taisho Ramen (a biggish ramen shop with gaudy lights) which advertised an ‘akasuri’ massage--¥10,000 for 40 minutes, and ¥15,000 for an hour. (Real massage providers charge ¥3,500 for half an hour.) Still, wary of being ripped off, I decided to head to central Niigata City, where I knew I’d get a massage cheaper.

There was a typhoon in Niigata this week, which meant that it was pouring down by the time I arrived in Niigata. I headed for the RLD near the station (Bandai exit-> right) and walked around a bit in the rain to see if anyone approached me. Sadly, all the “massage?” girls were very plain-looking. As soon as I was about to leave the area, though, I spotted a cute Korean girl standing on a corner, who offered me a massage for ¥3,000. I accepted, and she took me to the fourth floor of a nearby building.

As soon as we arrived, she told me the options: ¥3,000 for ‘otameshi’ (trial) pack, ¥6,000 for a ‘kimochi ii’ (good feeling) option, ¥8,000 for a talcum powder massage, and ¥10,000 for an oil massage. Hedging my bets, I went for the basic option, and, unsurprisingly, the girl I was assigned was plain-looking. Short-ish and chubby. In her defence, though, the massage she gave me was quite good; I was really pleased with this part of the service, and she continued for a bit when I was laid on my back, until the moment came, when she started massaging that area.

With a mischevious look on her face and gentle rubbing, she offered me an extra option. However, I was surprised (to say the least) when she told me it’s ¥15,000 for ‘touching.’ I somehow bargained my way down to ¥3,000, and she started doing a very average HJ. Nothing was happening, so she continued adding things to get me off (at no cost): touching and sucking her breasts, pulling down her panties so I could finger her… However, I couldn’t get what I came for: a BJ, which she refused to do. My time’s up, another girl said, and I left unsatisfied--although the girl was a good sport about it.

Feeling a bit frustrated, I walked around the area a bit more. By the time I reached a 7-11 on the opposite side of the RLD, the rain was really pouring. I was just waiting for the rain to stop, sitting on some steps to while away the time, when an attractive Korean girl comes over to me and offered me a massage.

Business must have been slow due tothe rain, because she quickly added ‘chimpo massage’ (dick massage), with the price of ¥6,000. I bargained for ¥4,000, and she accepted. This place was bigger on tips, and the girls tried me to give them one quite a few times, except for BJ. They steadfastly refused to do so, an I only got a mediocre massage and HJ from a pretty girl. (No extras here.)

Total damage: ¥10,000. I like the massage experience; I like the ‘play’ and tension of the experience, but massage/esthe places--never again.

Gaijin Otoko
09-13-10, 12:45
I’ve been wondering lately if the so-called “Fashion Health” shops in Japan started using such a term to differentiate themselves from the massage/esthe places run by Chinese/Koreans/etc.In my personal experience, the term "fashion health" has been in wide usage for at least 15 years, and almost certainly from long before that. I think that the fashion health term actually predates most of the "seikan este" and "seikan massage," but I could be wrong. You are correct that the main purpose of the different terminology is to separate Japanese from non-Japanese staffed in common usage. I've never run into an este that had Japanese staff, and I've never been in a fashion health that had foreign staff. Also most este places I've been in offer FS, but I've never been in a fashion health that did.

Buller
09-29-10, 15:40
I am in Nagano at the moment but does not seem to be much action.

Anybody know anything about action in Nagano.

Gaijin Otoko
10-01-10, 01:53

Search the Tokyo thread for Kamiyamada. Apparently some decent action going on there that is gaijin-friendly. It's tough to find any action in Nagano because for many years most types of sex shops were banned, regardless of whether or not they serviced foreigners. The other obstacle is that there aren't many foreigners as a percentage of the overall population in Nagano, which is small to begin with, so you really need to know your stuff to hook up.

Lion
10-01-10, 07:41

86 listed in the prefecture on this site and half are in Nagano city, but 99% are DH. They may be willing to take a foreigner if you can speak basic Japanese.
http://zuva.jp/prefecture/index/20

Kerfuffle
10-05-10, 02:13
I've seen oblique reference to this place in some media in the past (the late, great Mainichi Wai Wai?), but don't recall any more info...does anyone know the name and location of this p4p island? In Kansai somewhere? Tale of woe aside, I'm just curious, particularly given the mention of p4p Thai girls; don't see too many of those these days...anyone with info on such Thai girls (offering more than your run-of-the-mill massage or HJ finish) in Tokyo please post!

----

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2010/10/02/rural-japanese-islands-titillating-treasures-dont-come-cheap/

Rural Japanese island’s titillating treasures don’t come cheap

Posted By CJ On October 2, 2010 @ 5:23 pm In JASPO | No Comments

In No. Seven of 10 tidbits termed “the truth behind the rumors of the sex business,” Spa! (Oct. 5) takes a slow boat to a rural island where something fishy is definitely going on. The weekly tabloid calls it “Island W,” notes it is about 7 kilometers in diameter, and adds it is situated within the confines of a national park. The island is accessed by a small ferry, at a one-way fare of 150 yen.

Its main attraction are an estimated 200 prostitutes who openly work out of snack clubs.

“To get there, you take a train about two hours from a certain big city, and then it’s about 20 minutes by taxi from the station to the boat landing,” says a local taxi driver. “Japanese women are working on the island, but they’re not so young…These days, most of the women are Thai.”

The ferry sails all of 400 meters from the mainland. Upon disembarking at the wharf, a middle-aged woman meeting the boat asks the reporter, “Hey sonny, have you decided where you’ll be staying?”

The woman explains the two choices. A 60-minute romp costs 20,000 yen. Those desiring an all-nighter can procure the services of a lady for the hours of 11:00 p.m. to 7 a.m, for an outlay of 40,000 yen.

Spa’s reporter allowed the procuress to guide him to a snack club where he encountered two Japanese women in their late 30s and six Thai females in their 20s. Unimpressed with the merchandise, he dismissed the procuress with a wave and set off to explore the offerings on his own.

At a second shop, he found three working girls, including one, a Thai-Japanese hybrid with a pixyish face, and two Thais.

Curious to know if it was true what they say about Pixie, he propositioned her, only to be told that she had already been booked for the overnight shift.

“But she’s available right now for a quickie!” he was urged by the proprietor.

It turned out that the shop’s other two girls were also booked until morning. Apparently the only way to ensure overnight company is to make arrangements with a procuress immediately upon arrival.

His options limited, the reporter settled on an hour-long romp with a 25-year-old Thai woman, who escorted him from the snack to a small apartment just behind the snack club.

“She gave off a spicy musk,” he writes. “She told me she’d previously worked at a farm-related job in the Kanto area, but was dissatisfied with the low wages and fled to the island.

“Her tale of woe took all the lust out of me, and I wound up checking into a nearby inn. I decided to spend the night alone.” (K.S.)

Source: “Ima ni nokoru ryugujo. Chizu ni noranai ‘mitto’ to wa?” Spa! (Oct. 5, page 23)

Note: Brief extracts from Japanese vernacular media in the public domain that appear here were translated and summarized under the principle of “fair use.” Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the translations. However, we are not responsible for the veracity of their contents. The activities of individuals described herein should not be construed as “typical” behavior of Japanese people nor reflect the intention to portray the country in a negative manner. Our sole aim is to provide examples of various types of reading matter enjoyed by Japanese.

Muku1
10-05-10, 04:44
I've seen oblique reference to this place in some media in the past (the late, great Mainichi Wai Wai?), but don't recall any more info...does anyone know the name and location of this p4p island? In Kansai somewhere? Tale of woe aside, I'm just curious, particularly given the mention of p4p Thai girls; don't see too many of those these days...anyone with info on such Thai girls (offering more than your run-of-the-mill massage or HJ finish) in Tokyo please post!It's called Watakano-jima (渡鹿野島), and located off the coast of Mie Prefecture. There is a lot of information in Japanese about on the net.

Search for "watakano" in the Japan forums and you'll come up with a couple of posts.

Hatguy
10-05-10, 05:29
I've been looking for Thai girls here. I know I should just go to Thailand but at the moment not really able to. Work etc.

Thanks

Poladroid
12-05-10, 19:00
A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to visit Sendai on a short 3-day layover to see what was there to do. Reading past reports regarding Sendai, it seems most mongers consider the city rather gaijin-unfriendly, and I'm sorry to confirm that I didn't really find anything there that proved otherwise. The economy is making some people open their doors to non-Japanese, but overall one has to get accustomed to being turned down on a very frequent basis. What makes Sendai particularly unfriendly is that they usually tell you that you're "dame" with no apologies at all. At least in Tokyo they apologized and even gave me a "sorry, bud" smile.

If you don't know Sendai, it's kind of a small city with a thriving center, logical street layout and what looks like hundreds of open-air mall streets around the center. As if somehow the city planners had seen what people had done in Shinjuku and decided to transplant that to the north of Japan. Despite that, the culture of the place is much different, and in early November it was a pleasure to walk around in.

On an early afternoon, I decided to hit the Pink Salons first. A quick Google search uncovered...

Sexy Salon P’s (http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=ja&geocode=&q=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%90%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%94&sll=36.5626,136.362305&sspn=47.929672,78.75&ie=UTF8&view=map&hq=&hnear=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%90%E2%88%92%EF%BC%94&z=16&brcurrent=3,0x5f8a283adce9954f:0xa9bea8c5ac562399,0,0x5f8a283ac7cee84f:0xd3a7b9370234e0) (pronounced “peace”)

Finish (http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?f=q&hl=ja&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%98%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%99&ie=UTF8&om=1&s=AARTsJqtP2JhAmibYMILQUU8vlETG8cP4g&view=map&hq=&hnear=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%98%E2%88%92%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%99&z=16&brcurrent=3,0x5f8a283a893269df:0xfbdf72e1c6cfac65,0,0x5f8a283a8942061d:0x88fa76ebacbd350f), Campus 7 (http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&q=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%93%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%A6&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Japan,+Miyagi-ken+Sendai-shi+Aoba-ku%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%93%E2%88%92%EF%BC%91&z=16)
Ferrari (http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?f=q&hl=ja&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%94&ie=UTF8&om=1&s=AARTsJpDwCtK0ohSQNVZ0tRrh5SeCdGrNg&view=map&hq=&hnear=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%92%E2%88%92%EF%BC%94&z=16&brcurrent=3,0x5f8a283aa66f909d:0x8c8f214aca1be04,0,0x5f8a283aa7735e69:0xb058cc60b7280215) (5th Floor), and

HHH (http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?f=q&hl=ja&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%94%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%91&ie=UTF8&om=1&s=AARTsJpRIgP1LfL1Ogh44_VqAojClaMwzg&view=map&hq=&hnear=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%94%E2%88%92%EF%BC%91&z=16&brcurrent=3,0x5f8a283002513471:0xac55cce873acab18,0,0x5f8a28301b5053b7:0xc9d4785f52bc1ae5) (3rd Floor).

Ferrari opens at 7 and Campus 7 seems to have closed down. Still, most places stated that they opened at 12 pm, but only HHH and P's were open at the time. There was a high-profile local festival going on later in the afternoon, so maybe other places had decided to open later.

I have good Japanese, which keeps the managers guessing, but definitely not a Japanese face. I can usually get through the paybooth at pink salons before they see my face and tell me my custom is no good. HHH did this, and a couple of the fashion health places around the area as well. I got lucky first time at P's, which most certainly heightened my expectations.

So, P's: if you've ever been to a pink salon, it's really no different. You pay your money at the paybooth (5, 500 yen, although some places charge 5, 000) for a 40-minute session on a couch in a very dark room with Eurobeat blasting from some speaker somewhere. The difference here was that the couches were really long, and, more interestingly, Sendai has a different tradition when it comes to cleaning your tool. Instead of using a moist towel, the girls at Sendai do a bit more effort and bring towels and a bucket with soapy water to wash you more thoroughly. It's nice, and gets you up and running quickly (so to speak), but nothing that special.

As for the service, they sent me Erisa, who was a disappointment, looks-wise (she was quite chubby, with a plain face-sent to me perhaps because I'm not Japanese?), but a real star in terms of technique. Service here started with DFK, which revealed thatshe had a tongue stud; this was a pleasant surprise, and it was obvious that this girl knew how to use her tongue. Most girls start out making out very half-heartedly, but this girl went at it with zeal, and the BBBJ was actually even better than I'd expected. She even encouraged me to take different positions and did a decent deepthroat. I got off (CIM) in no time at all, and after a brief chat she presented me her business card, with a 500 yen discount. I doubt I'll come again, though.

I tried a couple of other places after that, but only Fashion Health VIP (http://maps. Google.com/maps? F=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=%E5%AE%AE%E5%9F%8E%E7%9C%8C%E4%BB%99%E5%8F%B0%E5%B8%82%E9%9D%92%E8%91%89%E5%8C%BA%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%94%EF%BC%8D%EF%BC%98&sll=37. 0625,. 95. 677068&sspn=35. 957999, 59. 150391&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Japan, +Miyagi-ken+Sendai-shi+Aoba-ku%E5%9B%BD%E5%88%86%E7%94%BA%EF%BC%92%E4%B8%81%E7%9B%AE%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%94%E2%88%92%EF%BC%98&z=16) gave me an "Irasshai! " At around 10, 000 yen for 35 minutes at a dingy-looking place, though, I declined, and decided to come back another time to the area.

Business in the city kept me busy longer than I'd expected, so I never did have the chance to go exploring again. However, I decided to try out a massage place near the station, Sweet: Sendai Aroma Massage (http://www.Sendai-sweet.com), which bills itself as a "Micchaku Esthe, " which I think means a close, more intimate kind of massage. And that's what it is, no more and no less. I should've known better: there are too many photos in the website, and it was advertised on the street. But I thought it was worth a shot, if only for the experience-which, to be fair, was interesting.

After making an appointment on the phone, I paid 15, 000 for an 80-minute service plus body wash. There were some complications in getting the girl I wanted at first, so I settled for Rie, after she passed through the counter and let me have a preview of the uniform on that day (schoolgirl-like) almost painted on her fit body. The massage itself is difficult to describe, but the pictures on the site show it best. It's what I imagine would be a conservative soapland experience, without the wetness. The girl gets into several positions around you, and on top of you, putting her crotch in strategic places of your body, giving you a slow, gentle massage.

There was a lot of teasing (a lot!), especially towards the end, but it seems that if something walks like a duck, swims like a duck, etc. Sometimes it's not a duck. I was rock hard by the time she told me my time was up, and she strictly declined any suggestions for extra play. Maybe I didn't play the game right. Usually I try to send a message about extras early, but the teasing was so obvious here, I expected the golden question to come up at some point or another. I'm tempted to try again, but reading some messages by Japanese people on bakusai (google it) reveals that it might just be a kind of "massage cabaret, " with no extras at all.

A quick Google search reveals other similar places in Japan. (See http://www.Esthelove. Jp/ for links) I would be curious to hear if other members have been to this kind of place.

Flyingp
02-12-11, 18:33
I found a standard soapland place here in Hamamatsu (Shizuoka). This is the place:

http://www.steambath.jp/

They list a price of 17000 per hour but would that be it? I know it can be hard to tell and every place is different. I just worry that price is for the room only and the girl ends up being another 10000 or so.

This is all assuming they let me in the front door of course.

Ralph Kramden
02-13-11, 11:16
Flyingp.

Why not be brave and take one for the team brother reporter. Let me know how it is and I could join you for round two.

Asian Travels
02-14-11, 08:25
Had to visit some suppliers in Japan on the island of Shikoku last month and made a bit of effort to find some fun.

Takamatsu.

A pretty lively place, but best visited with a Japanese. Soap area gave me a dozen rejections. The annnai guys tried hard to find me a girl (they get commission of course) , but the one that said OK had a premium plus would not let me see the girl, so I passed. Ended up seeing a run-down BJ place as I was wandering around and got skilled service from a 30+ for 5, 000. DH is definitely an option if you have the skills.

http://www.fuzoku-townpage.com/kagawa/

Matsuyama.

A lively place a well with a large pink area up the hill from the famous Dogo onsen. Got a call-out right away on the first night from a shop and got a nice health slip&slide mat play for about 19, 000. Thought I would be able to score again easily the next night, but struck out everywhere else.

Kochi.

Pretty quiet pink zone. A lot of "dame" signs, but a couple did make offers. DH is probably the way to go here.

Edosan70
03-21-11, 23:48
Hello, gents.

Recently I found a gaijin-friendly soapland in Nakasu area. Of course, it is friendly for japanese-language speakers.

Name is G-cross. Easy to find.

Had Nao, cutie and friendly lady that likes her job. No hurry, no complain, and also no false moaning. Highly recommended.

Have fun.

T.I gave G-Cross a try and they were very open and accepting of foreigners. I saw the sign and walked up to the barker; his only question was "Nihongo daijoubu?" When I began conversing with him, he asked me to hang on while he went in and got the okay from the boss. He came out a minute later and invited me in. Their 1-hour rate was about 2man but they did have other courses.

After waiting for about 20 mins, I was called back to meet Sakura. She was a cute little local girl in her late 20s (I'd guess). Cute, skinny with nice B-cups and pencil-eraser nips. We chatted for a few minutes and then she invited me to take a bath. After the wash down, I got into the tub while she prep'd. She asked if I wanted the mat or the bed and I, of course, said the mat (why go to a soap if you're not going to play on the slip-and-slide. She got it ready and had me get out. Nice massage all over with interesting positions; she let me play with her when the kitty was within reach. Once she'd rubbed all areas, she asked me to flip over and rubbed down the front side. She worked her way down to Mr. Happy and kissed me all over; then she began a nice BBBJ to bring him to attention before putting on the tophat. Then it was right to work. Cowgirl style. We stayed in that position until my toes curled and she gave a nice performance (not super but adequate. Moans and squeals in the right places). Once I was smiling, we layed there and chatted and I gave her a little massage. (Don't know if a 2nd would have been possible but I wasn't up for it).

After a while, she began to clean me up and then I went back to the bath to relax while she cleaned up. From there, she dried me off and we got dressed; chatted some more and then I bid her a fond adeu. I was there over an hour but she wasn't in a hurry to rush me out and as I left the building, the barker gave me an umbrella because it had begun to rain. Great service and very much worth the money. Now I'm trying to figure out how I can squeeze another visit into my schedule before I leave Fukuoka.

Thanks for the great tip, Teppenyaki!

Flyingp
03-30-11, 05:17
Flyingp.

Why not be brave and take one for the team brother reporter. Let me know how it is and I could join you for round two. Took me a little while but I finally got around to going there this morning. Went early (after 11am) , dressed nice, walked in and asked if gaijin were ok but was given a quick 'Dame desu! '. Guess if I want the soap experience I'm going to have to hop on a shinkansen to Tokyo or Osaka unless there's something gaijin friendly in Nagoya that I don't know of. Problem with that is the extra Y16000 I have to pay for the Shinkansen, needing a whole day for it and the questions from the wife as to why I am going.

Next stop for me tomorrow is a deai cafe I found here in town. It's a bit more expensive (Y10500 one time yearly member fee plus Y4200 per 1-hour visit on top of whatever the girl will ask for and hotel). My hope here though is that since you talk to the girl directly and not some old guy at the front desk I might have a better chance.

Hamamatsu is one unfriendly city! At least there's the Brazilians. But thats my last resort if the deai doesn't pan out.

Ralph Kramden
03-31-11, 13:23
Try your luck here. They might have a page for Hamamatsu too.

http://www.fuzoku-townpage.com/shizuoka/deriheru/

Flyingp
03-31-11, 16:36
Try your luck here. They might have a page for Hamamatsu too.

http://www.fuzoku-townpage.com/shizuoka/deriheru/Thanks for the link! Some of the places listed on there for Hamamatsu are familiar to me. My horrid Japanese makes calling the derihu places pretty much a no go. Need to figure out what to say. Ordering derihu isn't covered in any of my Japanese text books LOL.

I'm going too have to try the deai another day. Time was getting short so I just went with the Brazilian backup plus I've been in the mood for anal. Got a cute girl, she was only 23 but you could tell she's had kids. She looked kinda similar to a mexican girl I dated back in the states which was both a plus and a minus. All in all it was fun but I still feel a bit unsatisfied. Maybe I just wanted Japanese a bit too much or need some more nampa action than a quickie. I don't know. I should try the deai.

On a side note I discovered those Biore wipes are good for wiping off the smell of the cheap love hotel soap.

Xslikx
03-31-11, 21:02
My horrid Japanese makes calling the derihu places pretty much a no go. Need to figure out what to say. Ordering derihu isn't covered in any of my Japanese text books LOL...If your Japanese isn't up to ordering from deliheru (which is pretty basic) , I would advise against going to a deai cafe. The girl will want to converse with you and do some negotiating, but mostly she will want to get the impression that you know enough Japanese to understand what she wants, doesn't want, etc.

Ralph Kramden
04-01-11, 14:42
Flyingp.

Brazilian street walkers or something else? Please expand my universe on this subject.

Airtaiwan
04-02-11, 02:31
Will be in Toyohashi next week.

Anyone knows shops which accept foreigner?

Natsume
04-06-11, 10:50
Flyingp.

Brazilian street walkers or something else? Please expand my universe on this subject. Yeah, I am very intrigued, as I don't see an obvious "Brazilian option" in Hamamatsu.

Got the same "dame!" at Steambath.

Wskakaka1818
04-13-11, 15:18
Is there any nice info. Around Hon-Atsugi station?

I'm here for business, and there is nothing to do after work.

I want to do something especially with chics, but can't even speak Japanese only available English and Korean.

So if anyone had some good experience around this place, please give me some info.

Lion
04-15-11, 01:59
Is there any nice info. Around Hon-Atsugi station?

I want to do something especially with chics, but can't even speak Japanese only available English and Korean. Tough without any Japanese skills.

Can you read kanji?

http://www.fuzoku-townpage.com/kanagawa/atsugishi/

With Korean you could probably find a place that would allow you to order KDH.

http://www.fuzoku-townpage.com/kanagawa/kankoku_shutcho/

Good luck.

Report back please.

Flyingp
04-25-11, 06:51
Flyingp.

Brazilian street walkers or something else? Please expand my universe on this subject. It's a delivery service. I'll PM you their contact. They used to have an english speaking operator but it seems she has gone back to Brazil / cry. New guy must have me in his notes or something because whenever I call I just have to say who and what time since they already know where. He can speak portuguese and japanese only as far as I know.

Yeah, I am very intrigued, as I don't see an obvious "Brazilian option" in Hamamatsu.

Got the same "dame!" at Steambath. Hey a local! I wonder if I know you. I'll give you the contact for the Brazilian option but I can't PM you for some reason.

Natsume
04-25-11, 22:53
It's a delivery service. I'll PM you their contact. They used to have an english speaking operator but it seems she has gone back to Brazil / cry. New guy must have me in his notes or something because whenever I call I just have to say who and what time since they already know where. He can speak portuguese and japanese only as far as I know.

Hey a local! I wonder if I know you. I'll give you the contact for the Brazilian option but I can't PM you for some reason.Thanks, I added you to my contact list, maybe that will work. No website?

Nagogaijin
05-14-11, 06:33
Hey, I'm going to be in Toyohashi tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions. I've never been there before so I don't even know where to start looking. The Internet seems to suggest the east side of the station might have some action.

Chuck1970
11-27-11, 12:59
I am in Sasebo and wanted to know if anyone knows of any massage places that are near the Naval base.

Ross Surd
12-12-11, 12:19
Does anybody have any information about Utsunomiya city in Tochigi prefecture?

VancouverBoy
01-08-12, 08:46
I gave G-Cross a try and they were very open and accepting of foreigners. I saw the sign and walked up to the barker; his only question was "Nihongo daijoubu?" When I began conversing with him, he asked me to hang on while he went in and got the okay from the boss. He came out a minute later and invited me in. Their 1-hour rate was about 2man but they did have other courses.

After waiting for about 20 mins, I was called back to meet Sakura. She was a cute little local girl in her late 20s (I'd guess). Cute, skinny with nice B-cups and pencil-eraser nips. We chatted for a few minutes and then she invited me to take a bath. After the wash down, I got into the tub while she prep'd. She asked if I wanted the mat or the bed and I, of course, said the mat (why go to a soap if you're not going to play on the slip-and-slide. She got it ready and had me get out. Nice massage all over with interesting positions; she let me play with her when the kitty was within reach. Once she'd rubbed all areas, she asked me to flip over and rubbed down the front side. She worked her way down to Mr. Happy and kissed me all over; then she began a nice BBBJ to bring him to attention before putting on the tophat. Then it was right to work. Cowgirl style. We stayed in that position until my toes curled and she gave a nice performance (not super but adequate. Moans and squeals in the right places). Once I was smiling, we layed there and chatted and I gave her a little massage. (Don't know if a 2nd would have been possible but I wasn't up for it).

After a while, she began to clean me up and then I went back to the bath to relax while she cleaned up. From there, she dried me off and we got dressed; chatted some more and then I bid her a fond adeu. I was there over an hour but she wasn't in a hurry to rush me out and as I left the building, the barker gave me an umbrella because it had begun to rain. Great service and very much worth the money. Now I'm trying to figure out how I can squeeze another visit into my schedule before I leave Fukuoka.

Thanks for the great tip, Teppenyaki!Hello, Japan fellas! I'm a canadian who lives in Seoul (Korea). I will travel for the first time and my life to Japan by the end of this month. January 27. And I'll stay there for 3 days. I will travel to Fukuoka. Like I've said. I never ever been to Japan, I speak no japanese (except few terms) and I don't know anything about what's going on there. Regarding the. You know what I mean. Hehe. I need to get laid. I need to see what Japan has to offer comparing with Korea. Please. Anyne here. Help me whit as many informations as possible about. Massage places, sex places, . How can I go from my Hotel there. How do I know if it is a sex place or not. F they ll accept. Gaijin. Or not. What's the. Etiquete. I will also help a fellow brother if he comes to Korea. I speak decent korean, and read. And speak some Chinese too. But none of the japanese. Where are the places. How can I find them. Are there any bars where you can pick a girl. Cut a deal or something. How much shoul I expect to pay. I don't want to get riped. Please guys. Help me with as much as you can. I will learn some japanese expresions by the time I will go there. Is it safe. Thank you in advance and I will be looking forward to your answers. If is anyone living in FUKUOKA. Can leave me a phone number and once I'm there I will call you. Buy you some Asahi. I want to make my first experience to Japan as plaseant as it possible! All of you here have a great year and. Good luck! With hunting. Cheers!

Ralph Kramden
01-08-12, 14:07
AM has a nice looking lady, Reira, working in Fukuoka. That might be your best and only bet.

VancouverBoy
01-15-12, 16:34
AM has a nice looking lady, Reira, working in Fukuoka. That might be your best and only bet.Who's. AM. Thanks for the tip anyway. Can you give me more details?

Meiji
01-20-12, 14:12
Who's. AM. Thanks for the tip anyway. Can you give me more details?Asianmystique. Com.

It's one of the few (but growing) number of places that cater to non-Japanese.

Purayil
03-08-12, 08:28
I intend to be in Fakuoka for 4 days from March 15 th. Went thru the Forum. Fakuoka escort erotic club seems to be the only place you can have some fun (massage& HJ) Escort service looks like mercenary service where one has to pay 300 to 400 USD for an hr. Will like to know from the experienced about the availability of anything less expensive than quoted. I wonder whether Hotel Nikko Fakuoka (where I will be staying is GF? Appreciate your advises & suggestions

Member #4152
03-12-12, 08:59
Any play for a foreigner in Fukuoka? Going to be my first time in April. Not sure what to expect or do for 3 days. Any help would be appreciated.

Suzukaexplorer
04-30-12, 15:41
Currently in Suzuka (about a 40 minute train ride south of Nagoya) for the next two weeks. I've looked around at the available action nearby, which consists of only pink salons as far as I can see. Anyone have any different intel on the area? Any DH or Soaplands or just regular callgirls?

ManFromNowhere
05-03-12, 17:05
Any place to pick up girls in Saitama? No one has mentioned it. Preferably near Omiya or Ageo. Thanks!

Ron30
05-05-12, 15:49
I looked into post by couldn't find anything about Nagasaki. I go to Nagasaki soon, could You help me with that city. How to meet somebody for date and more. Any recommendations how to behave?

Jlr22
06-07-12, 04:57
Any place to pick up girls in Saitama? No one has mentioned it. Preferably near Omiya or Ageo. Thanks!Nishi-kawagchi. About 11000 for a session.

TravellinMan00
06-09-12, 10:43
I am here for a short while and have no idea where to go. Yea I know about roppongi but that shit is so damn expensive. I am looking for FS near the base. Soapy? I literraly have no idea so any help would be great!

Netter
06-24-12, 15:20
I intend to be in Fakuoka for 4 days from March 15 th. Went thru the Forum. Fakuoka escort erotic club seems to be the only place you can have some fun (massage& HJ) Escort service looks like mercenary service where one has to pay 300 to 400 USD for an hr. Will like to know from the experienced about the availability of anything less expensive than quoted. I wonder whether Hotel Nikko Fakuoka (where I will be staying is GF? Appreciate your advises & suggestionsThat's spelt "Fuck-you-oker", no? .

Too bad nobody replied, I'm headed there, too.

BigManJapan
06-24-12, 22:43
That's spelt "Fuck-you-oker", no? .

Too bad nobody replied, I'm headed there, too.You would say that- Fah Koo Oh Kah without over pronouncing anything.

BionicMan
06-24-12, 23:56
Currently in Suzuka for the next two weeks. I've looked around at the available action nearby, which consists of only pink salons as far as I can see.Where should these Pink Salons be located in Suzuka?

Suzukaexplorer
07-10-12, 23:05
Where should these Pink Salons be located in Suzuka?Across the street from the station for Bell City.

Rick Rock
07-22-12, 10:35
Anyone have any experience with http://www.erotic-massage-fukuoka.com?

Meiji
07-22-12, 10:43
Anyone have any experience with.

http://www.erotic-massage-fukuoka.com

?It's the chain of massage+happy ending places that are set up to attract foreigners. The price is 50% or so more than the cost of a place like Asian Feeling, plus you have to host. Apparently the main attraction is that the girls are Japanese. I guess if finding service in Fukuoka is tough, it might be okay though.

Rick Rock
07-22-12, 15:09
Yeah, the prices are obviously nuts, but I don't think there are many options in Fukuoka. I just wanted to make sure the place isn't a total rip-off (ie. That you at least receive what you are promised).

Meiji
07-23-12, 03:40
Yeah, the prices are obviously nuts, but I don't think there are many options in Fukuoka. I just wanted to make sure the place isn't a total rip-off (ie. That you at least receive what you are promised).As much as it annoys me that someone is set up to overcharge foreigners, I haven't heard any stories of rip-offs with this joint. You'll almost certainly get a JP girl that will give you a happy ending.

Rick Rock
07-23-12, 04:16
Thanks. Seems to be one of the few choices in Fukuoka, other than a certain escort service aimed at foreigners that wants something like $350 USD for ST!

JohnnyGolfr
08-13-12, 00:34
Heading to Matsumoto and wondering if anyone knows any gaijin friendly places. I do not speak Japanese or read Kenji.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Tokyo1
08-13-12, 05:17
Heading to Matsumoto and wondering if anyone knows any gaijin friendly places. I do not speak Japanese or read Kenji.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!I had a quick search for you but most places seem to be delivery health and would require calling first to set-up, this would be very difficult without any Japanese.

Good luck.

JohnnyGolfr
08-18-12, 19:43
I had a quick search for you but most places seem to be delivery health and would require calling first to set-up, this would be very difficult without any Japanese.

Good luck.Thanks for your info Tokyo1!

If anyone else has a suggestion. Or a script for me to follow when I call the delivery health, that would be great.

Edosan70
09-08-12, 15:46
I am here for a short while and have no idea where to go. Yea I know about roppongi but that shit is so damn expensive. I am looking for FS near the base. Soapy? I literraly have no idea so any help would be great!I used to live in Fussa and there were some pink salons (2 if I remember) down in the bar area near the station. They were gaijin-friendly and I went in there a few times. Didn't get FS, just BJ & HJ and could pet her kitty. I used to go to some massage places that I'm sure aren't there anymore near the station (at least most of those types of places have closed in lieu of doing delivery instead. Less overhead). Good luck and let us know what you find.

DdrSupnova
09-13-12, 12:33
I am here for a short while and have no idea where to go. Yea I know about roppongi but that shit is so damn expensive. I am looking for FS near the base. Soapy? I literraly have no idea so any help would be great!Topia Massage is a straight shot from the Fussa Gate on the way to the train station www.f-topia.com

Sopia and Rippu (Lip) are in the same building and located behind SEIYU and between bar road. As you walk towards the store take the first right turn as you approach the building.

Sopia and Topia are both FS and Rippu is BJ only.

Happy hunting.

M Squared
09-17-12, 10:25
Hello gents.

Recently I found a gaijin-friendly soapland in Nakasu area. Of course, it is friendly for japanese-language speakers.

Name is G-cross. Easy to find.

Have fun.

T.What are the charges there? The site is in Japanese. I can see 2 figures of 5000 and 15000 but I have no idea what they mean.

Thanks,

MM

PluckyPorn
10-16-12, 23:14
Theres lots of options in Tokyo and reviews but any recommendations for Fukuoka, Beppu, Kobe or Sendai?

I would like a place where the pictures of the girls are mostly accurate and you're getting Japanese girls, not korean or Chinese, etc.

I can speak Japanese but not very fluently, but those deriheru sites that use a simple online order form make life simpler

Tokyo1
10-17-12, 10:36
What are the charges there? The site is in Japanese. I can see 2 figures of 5000 and 15000 but I have no idea what they mean.

Thanks,

MMI just took a look at that site and it says foreign people are prohibited at the end of the system page.

PluckyPorn
10-17-12, 23:12
If any of you senior members (no window shoppers, curiousity seekers, first-timers) come to northern Kyushu and want some specific recommendations for Oita/Beppu, Kurume, or Saga, please PM me a while in advance.Are you still active? I'd like some recommendations for Oita / Beppu and Fukuoka Deliheru.

RBlazer2004
11-02-12, 19:00
If any of you senior members (no window shoppers, curiousity seekers, first-timers) come to northern Kyushu and want some specific recommendations for Oita/Beppu, Kurume, or Saga, please PM me a while in advance.I will be in Fukuoka and kitakyushu on nov 11th and 12th and was wondering if you had any suggestions on some good places for an american that speaks very little japanese.

Thanks in advance.

ManFromNowhere
12-25-12, 11:57
Thanks are they gaijin friendly?

Nishi-kawagchi. About 11000 for a session.

Catnip
01-19-13, 23:15
For those in Fukuoka. As of now the police have cracked down on the fuzoku joints. They are all closed by midnight. I tried a Chinese massage joint in Nakasu and tried a VIP course. Just a simple massage and the girl tries to allude to the fact that more will be given I. E ikimochi massage but it was a total ripoff. They up sell as much as they can. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. I tred a pink salon but was take. For a ride again. 8000 to just enter and then the girl wanted 10000 to 35000 for extras. Paid 13000 (8000 entry fee included) for a simple handjob.

If you want to get something and look Japanese (which I am) then definitely try your luck before midnight. I spent about 30000 for a 2 hour massage and handjob (separate establishments). Try Osaka or Nagoya (latter is where I am located) to try your luck.

As always, YMMV but in Fukuoka midnight is the cutoff.

Good luck to fellow mongers. I am heading to Kyoto where I know several pink salons for sure.

Catnip
01-19-13, 23:39
Fukuoka was a complete bust. All the soaplands are closed by midnight due to a crackdown by police. So if your are looking for anything get it done by midnight. Tried a massage for 20000 with promises of "ikimochi massage" but nothing but a 2hr massage. Tried a pink salon and got the run around. 8000 for entry only and then the girls gave me options for service. 10000 to 35000 yen for extras. Told her I only have 5000 left and was given a mediocre handjob.

Steer clear of Nakasu after midnight. (I am Japanese located in Nagoya and got taken for a chump).

A tout offered me deri heru but I turned it down as he quoted an obscene amount for it. I was trying to limit my damaged or the night.

Good luck to my fellow mongers.

GuyInSasebo
03-17-13, 08:40
I just got out here, and I was wondering if there were any porn stores were I could buy videos in this city. Things don't seem to be as obvious to me out here as they were in Yokosuka.

Any help would be appreciated.

RhythmTemple
03-26-13, 01:17
Any reports on http://atsugi-supergirls.com/. The service seems very reasonably priced. On thursdays you get 3 girl rotation 15/15/15 for 9000. Seems like a deal to me. I have never been to any shops in japan before. Am I missing something or did I just give this place more business? Regular prices are PLAY TIME 35min.

PM12:00&65374; PM 3:59 6,000yen.

PM 4:00&65374; PM 7:59 7,000yen.

PM 8:00&65374; Last 8,000yen.

Nomination 2, 000yen

Johnnyboy84
04-04-13, 21:08
I just moved to Utsunomiya. Does anyone have any updated information of what I can do there? If not, I guess I'm on my own starting from the Korean places

Ram Jam
05-10-13, 13:36
This town seems to have no action, but there are a ton on deli places you can find online. I called a few but none would take foreigners, even massage and korean stores. Finally I found one Korean place that would take foreigners http://www.koreana-dh.com/. I ended up not using their service, but they seemed very nice and even called me back later in the night to see if I wanted to make an appointment. You will need to have basic Japanese skills to make the call and setup the appointment.

Ralph Kramden
05-10-13, 14:24
This town seems to have no action, but there are a ton on deli places you can find online. I called a few but none would take foreigners, even massage and korean stores. Finally I found one Korean place that would take foreigners.

http://www.koreana-dh.com/.

I ended up not using their service, but they seemed very nice and even called me back later in the night to see if I wanted to make an appointment. You will need to have basic Japanese skills to make the call and setup the appointment.Those same girls' photos are all over other sites so the one that shows up to your door is highly unlikely to be the one you pick on the site. There are a couple of monthly delivery health magazines in Shizuoka Prefecture that show a lot of listings for Numazu. Stop by almost any love hotel lobby to pick them up.

Member #4328
07-05-13, 12:51
Any reports on.

http://atsugi-supergirls.com/.

The service seems very reasonably priced. On thursdays you get 3 girl rotation 15/15/15 for 9000. Seems like a deal to me. I have never been to any shops in japan before. Am I missing something or did I just give this place more business? Regular prices are PLAY TIME 35min.

PM12:00&65374; PM 3:59 6, 000yen.

PM 4:00&65374; PM 7:59 7, 000yen.

PM 8:00&65374; Last 8, 000yen.

Nomination 2, 000yenHas anyone been able to enter here? I think I tried, I haven`t had much success in Atugi except for a Korean massage place just off the shopping street, and a Chinese place once, that seemed to be set up temporarily and I got a hand job at both. Although a BJ for available at the Korean one. Other than that, not much success in Atsugi, or most of Kanagawa for that matter.

Member #4328
07-29-13, 14:43
All around Hon-Atsugi Station there are quite a few p4p places. Many are not open to non-Japanese like everywhere else in this country, but enough are to make it worthwhile. I recent went to Madam Cocos near Atsugi Station.

I also went to a Chinese massage place with a happy ending. There are many of them all around Atsugi Station. Madam Cocos is a fashion health (I think) that offers nuru play. Basically everything is on the menu except FS.

Here is a map to Madam Coco:

http://www.madamcoco.net/home.php

All the girls are Japanese. I asked. I speak Japanese. Not sure if that is a requirement. They didn`t seem to care if I spoke it or not. The lady I got was surprised I could speak Japanese. She was slim and very cute. She wanted to do.

Sumata without a condom but I feel that is too dangerous so insisted on using one. BBJ, HJ, sumata, and nuru massage all were great. I will go back again. They have a special on for 5, 000 Yen / 30 minutes from 1-3PM but that price goes up to.

Over 8, 000 yen later on (when I went).

There are quite a few Korean massage places too that look promising in Atsugi.

SomeBilly123
09-13-13, 03:49
Gents,

I will be in Sasebo for a few days in the near future and was wondering if there are any recommendations on any type of action. I'll be in a local hotel so delivery would be my preferred method but don't mind traveling a bit to maybe Fukuoka or Nagasaki.

Thanks,

SomeBilly

Drbombay
01-11-14, 08:46
Lurkers,

I THFTT and made a visit to a shop across the street from a Bar Row place called Eddie's that was on the second floor. Had a name but I can't read Kanji. Went upstairs and the door was Once inside, basic service was 30/3000 yen. When I told her that I wanted only a HJ, she tried to up the price to 7, 000 yen but I brought the price down to 6, 000 yen. She agreed and went back to provider. Middle aged pugdy type Chinese lady (all were Chines) but she spoke Japanese, the more annoying "kogal" type of expression words on the fact that I am Black.

Undressed and went into a shower area. I thought it would be a soapie, but the provider didn't take any clothes off, and on the flip when I tried to touch her I got the "no" sign. When I asked for her to get on top, just for a full body rub and no sex, I got the no and mamasan who said no go. So I settled for the HJ, which was not that great and when finished was washed off and dressed. All during the massage, they were talking back and forth in Chinese.

As I left, I said thank you in Chinese and the mamasan was amazed and I told her that I speak Chinese (I don't) and I heard everything they were saying. I could tell by her face she was somewhat taken aback by that, just a little trick I learned long ago when you are in a spot and can't really retaliate but what to make a point.

Overall:

Provider. 3.

Massage. 1.

Recommendation. Don't go.

Only positve, while I was dressing the provider was cleaning out the shower area, so at least they practice good sanitation.

Hrtyjms
04-06-14, 15:20
Hi mongers,

I agree Fukuoka is bust. Went out for a crawl last week got shot down by at least 8 Deriheru establishments.

The sad part was I think that the ads were for the same dispatch company cause when I call first question after their first two failures was gaijin?

Two years ago no problem at the same establishments.

I'm backed up!

Lycos99
04-27-14, 23:08
Hey gents,

New to ISG, but have been with USASG for several years. I will be in Atsugi for a couple of years and would like to know the ins and outs of where to go and how to ask etc. I can speak the language, but most of my time has been in Okinawa. How is madame coco's and supergirs? Any other places that are close?

Thanks again in advance.

Member #4252
05-28-14, 04:23
Hey,

I found a few good places in Fussa.

Shoot me an email or private message and lets compare notes.

Lurkers,

I THFTT and made a visit to a shop across the street from a Bar Row place called Eddie's that was on the second floor. Had a name but I can't read Kanji. Went upstairs and the door was Once inside, basic service was 30/3000 yen. When I told her that I wanted only a HJ, she tried to up the price to 7, 000 yen but I brought the price down to 6, 000 yen. She agreed and went back to provider. Middle aged pugdy type Chinese lady (all were Chines) but she spoke Japanese, the more annoying "kogal" type of expression words on the fact that I am Black...===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DavidCusto
06-09-14, 03:13
Hi all,

I am looking for cheap deriheru in Fukuoka, preferably within 10000 yen. I am looking for FS. If anyone knows of any, could you please give me the website / phone number?

Thank you so much!

AussieGaigin
06-09-14, 11:10
Have you read past posts? Did you try the search function?

Member #4328
06-15-14, 09:55
Have you read past posts? Did you try the search function?I agree with Aussiegaijin, try the search function. It can be a bit finicky. You sometimes have to search a few times. Plus if you look to the top left, it often says to wait for 15 seconds before doing a new search.

So make sure you do. Eventually you can find what you need. I often search for the area and the type of service I want and it works pretty well, but I sometimes do 4-5 searches before I find what I want.

Or what I need, LOL!

Member #4328
06-15-14, 09:56
Hi all,

I am looking for cheap deriheru in Fukuoka, preferably within 10000 yen. I am looking for FS. If anyone knows of any, could you please give me the website / phone number?

Thank you so much!How about an escort? Check out Asian Mystique, I'm pretty sure they have a lady or ladies in Fukuoka.

http://www.asianmystique.com/fukuoka_girls.html

HelloPanda3088
07-05-14, 16:24
Sorry for the late post, but I wasn't sure how useful this would be since I'm of Asian descent and can speak conversational Japanese, so all interactions were done in Japanese.

But if you're looking to play in Takamatsu in Kagawa prefecture, here's a couple of reports for you.

February 2013.

Palourde Rouge.

http://www.palourde.jp

Girl: Ran - http://www.cityheaven.net/s/palourde/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=6814313&of=y.

50 min: 18,000 / Nomination: 1,000.

Walked in at mid-afternoon and went to the front desk. They asked if I have a reservation, which I didn't and then they showed me the available girls. I got the whole roster as they didn't realise that I wasn't local and I didn't mention anything. I picked my girl, chose my plan and paid, then they led me upstairs to wait. Served tea and snacks in the waiting room. I was alone, but they gave me a questionnaire to fill in about the kind of play that I wanted. *After about 10 minutes or so, a guy came and led me up more stairs. At the top of the stairs stood my chosen girl. Boy, she looked tall!

Went in, and she started stripping, and wow. What. A. Body!

Play involved scrub down, then bath together. We chatted in the bath tub. *Then we moved to the bed and started making out, BBBJ, and paizuri. Her profile stated that that's her specialty, and it was GOOD! But it was a bit short before we moved to FS in CG, mish, and doggie. Finished and cleaned up; she hinted that I could have had another shot, but we didn't have enough time.

After leaving the room the guy staff asked me to fill in a questionnaire and asked me how it was (I said it was very good). In reality, she had a great body and was good with her techniques, but everything seemed a bit mechanical. It might be because of my questioning about the industry, or because she takes time to warm up, but this was no GFE.

A couple of things that you might find interesting. During the bath, I confessed that I'd been raised abroad hence my strange Japanese. She asked if I was half and I agreed (I'm not). I also asked about foreign customers and she said that she's never had any, so maybe non-Asian gaijin might be a no-go but YMMV.

I've wanted to go back here and see if I can get a Members' card for the discounts but I haven't had time to go back; the girls they have are usually hot and if you look at the website, they have private blogs with pictures so you can see what the girls really look like. Ran was exactly like her pictures and video.

April 2014.

Gakuen Tengoku.

http://www.t-gakuentengoku.com/web/top.php

Girl: Karen -tagreplacement3

Campaign 70 min: 14,000 / Nomination: 1,000.

Again a mid-afternoon adventure. Went in and was quickly ushered into a waiting room. Male staff brought me some cards and explained the system and plans and recommended a girl who had apparently appeared in some AVs. Feeling in the mood for some paizuri, I (stupidly) went for the girl with the biggest cup size (and who I'the had my eye on from the website). Again, I got the whole available roster. Picked my girl and paid, then waiting, then they led me through some curtains with the girl waiting for me. *.

She led me upstairs and into a room (nice upskirt! Introductions then a quick scrub down in a really dark bathroom, then a bit of chat before play. BBBJ, DATY, but NO paizuri! When I mentioned that her big breasts must be great for that, she said that she can't do paizuri! I was shocked, but I didn't press it, and continued with the play to CIM. She went and washed, then came back. I wasn't offered a shower. Then we chatted till the end, at which point I was given a quick scrub down. Again, I could have had a second shot, but (again stupidly), I didn't press it. I guess I was still shocked / disappointed from the lack of paizuri. I should have asked the staff to recommend me the best at paizuri, rather than picking the one with the biggest cup size. Lesson learnt.

No FS as it's not that kind of place and I didn't ask. I did again chat about the industry and she mentioned that she'the worked delivery before and that there's no FS at fashionhealths. Although I wish she did FS because she looked so erotic when moaning during the DATY. Besides the no paizuri, she was quite nice and good for chatting basic things.

Again, I played the half card, and again no experience of gaijin customers, but YMMV.

Again, I've wanted to come back here to either try Karen again (and see if she's learned how to paizuri) or try another girl who definitely can, but haven't had the chance.

Hope this helps!

IAmNubee
07-28-14, 21:20
Planning a trip to Fukuoka and Yamaguchi an a couple of weeks. Just looking to see if there are any suggestions on where to go to experience Kaishun massages and or FS play.

Thank you in advance.

AussieGaigin
07-29-14, 10:41
Have you used the search function?

Member #4328
07-29-14, 15:45
Planning a trip to Fukuoka and Yamaguchi an a couple of weeks. Just looking to see if there are any suggestions on where to go to experience Kaishun massages and or FS play.

Thank you in advance.Google Asian Mystique usually has women in Fukuoka. They offer FS. It is an escort service. You can even set up your date in English. And I agree with Aussie Gaijin, if you haven`t yet, use the search function.
That is how I find a lot of my answers here, especially for areas of the world I am not familiar with.

IAmNubee
07-29-14, 18:52
Google Asian Mystique usually has women in Fukuoka. They offer FS. It is an escort service. You can even set up your date in English. And I agree with Aussie Gaijin, if you haven`t yet, use the search function.

That is how I find a lot of my answers here, especially for areas of the world I am not familiar with.Thanks guys. Yes tried google and found fukuoka massage. Which was okay but not much found other than that. Will check out Asian Mystique.

AussieGaigin
07-30-14, 02:46
Thanks guys. Yes tried google and found fukuoka massage. Which was okay but not much found other than that. The main point to remember is that, outside of Tokyo and Kansai areas, there is very little service available to foreigners, esp if they don't speak reasonable nihongo.

Member #4328
07-30-14, 15:42
The main point to remember is that, outside of Tokyo and Kansai areas, there is very little service available to foreigners, esp if they don't speak reasonable nihongo.I agree. Even in some parts of Kanagawa it can be tough. You find places here and there, but it is a struggle. This forum helps, thanks guys!

IAmNubee
07-30-14, 18:12
I sent AM an email and got a response from them. But the price of admission is a bit steep. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

IAmNubee
08-06-14, 21:06
Drove around the area around 9 pm and the street traffic was absolutely dead. Sorry for the unenthusiastic report but I saw what I saw.

Asian Travels
08-25-14, 05:39
There is an active red-light district not far from the famous onset.

Recently got shot down at a place I went to years ago, but welcomed at a nearby shop.

Only two gals were on the "gaijin OK" list, but the one I got was slender and a great mat-play performer.

70 min was 18,000 I believe.

PM if you are going and I will give you the name.

DevlinJ
09-27-14, 09:57
Hey guys!

I'm going to be in the Oita area starting tomorrow. I was wondering about meeting FLs or part timers / amateurs down there. Any help / advice / contacts would be appreciated. From what I learned so far, there is not much in the way of night life / women over there. I don't really mind the 30's-40's ladies as well (bored housewives, maybe?).

PS- My Japanese is pretty basic, but I could probably have like a basic convo about prices, asking etc.

Thanks people!

Much appreciated.

AussieGaigin
09-27-14, 23:20
Have a read through the NAMPA thread.

There are lots of clues about picking up J women for fun, for free.

Generally, older women in these areas do not have English skills, or any interest in learning, so this may restrict your outcomes.

Korkavado
12-02-14, 08:49
Hello,

I was recently in Japan for 3 weeks working. I was in Sasebo, Nagasaki prefecture. I had been there before and had no luck in finding anything. There are no Soap Land like in Naha.

Anyway I was determined to find something this time. I bought a magazine in the 7-11 in the porn section (in the 7-11 there you can buy anything from food, bottle of whiskey, and porno) the magazine was called "Akaido" and underneath it said Sasebo Delivery Health. It listed about a dozen or so agencies and showed pictures of the girls with faces blurred.

Well I started calling, I had picked up a phone from Soft-bank, and pre paid for about 60 minutes of air time. The total for the phone and air time was about 120 dollars, just FYI. I called at least 2 or 3 times a day every day to different agencies. I always got the same reply "Japanese Only".

I didn't give up. On the 5th day a girl answered and had just a little English. She said she would meet with me. I rented a room at the Cotton Field inn. It is a love hotel, so they rent by blocks of times. Usually the shortest is 3 hours. They don't ask for I'd or anything just pay the money and go to the room. It was actually a pretty decent place. I knew about it because I stayed there when I got kind of wasted one night.

The girl shows up right on time. She looked like a Japanese Soccer mom. She was wearing loose sweater and wool shorts about 30 years old. We sat at the little table and with her little English and my translator app, this is what I got from her.

She said she did this during the day 3 times a week. She had 2 kids and was married. Said her husband did not know about it. Said she runs every morning and does sit ups and other exercise. I noticed in Japan when they do something, such as exercise, a hobby, or even their work, they take it very seriously and try to be the best.

Well we got undressed to shower and you could tell she worked hard on that body you could bounce a quarter off her belly. A tiny Bush of black hair, Japanese girls don't shave. Nice small tits and a tight little ass.

After the shower I took my time with her, I licked her belly and nipples, kissing her all over including her legs and ankles as they were beautiful and toned. She was willing to do what I asked. I told her to suck my nipples and jerk me and she did. I asked her to finish with a nice blowjob and she did.

They have a pay schedule listed in the magazine, rates for different blocks of time. I had opted for the 90 minutes. 90 minutes was 18000 yen. The exchange rate was about 115 to one at that time. She stayed the full 90 minutes even after we finished, she stayed because that was what I payed for. Amazing right? No up selling, no asking for tips. And she was sweet.

She said it is not that the girls don't won't to go with foreigner, it is that they are shy because they don't have any English. She also apologized to me for her poor English. What a gem.

So don't give up keep calling and one day that girl will answer. Also if you get one with a little English she will hook you up with the other escorts, and you can ask for fat, skinny, young or old.

I will leave the link for my first good hit. The name is Angel Lip.

http://www.angel-lip.net/top/

Kork

DoubleSecret
01-09-15, 17:42
All around Hon-Atsugi Station there are quite a few p4p places. Many are not open to non-Japanese like everywhere else in this country, but enough are to make it worthwhile. I recent went to Madam Cocos near Atsugi Station.

I also went to a Chinese massage place with a happy ending. There are many of them all around Atsugi Station. Madam Cocos is a fashion health (I think) that offers nuru play. Basically everything is on the menu except FS.

Here is a map to Madam Coco:

http://www.madamcoco.net/home.php

All the girls are Japanese. I asked. I speak Japanese. Not sure if that is a requirement. They didn`t seem to care if I spoke it or not. The lady I got was surprised I could speak Japanese. She was slim and very cute. She wanted to do...I checked out MadamCoco about 4 months ago (didn't know about this site then so sorry for the delay) and I can report that they are still open, do see foreigners, and was well worth it. It's basically a soapland. Do recommend. Oh, and there is a 4-space parking lot right next to it that you can sometimes luck out and get a space at.

AndyKim44
03-30-15, 22:42
Interested in SoapLands that are Gaijin Friendly, or at least somewhere I can get most for my money.

Not sure if it goes against me but I am a US citizen that is Korean as well.

Do not speak a lick of Japanese unfortunately, I just moved here last week for a new job.

Trying to get the most out of my visit here, and a friend recommended this.

Currently in a hotel located in Tenjin, and I am some what familiar with the transportation system.

If someone could give some recommendations along with prices I'd greatly appreciate it.

Have a good day.

RickJames808
06-08-15, 12:55
Don't know of any dedicated porn joints, but in almost every DVD rental plae there is an expensive porn section. If this isn't news to you, my apologies.

RJ

I just got out here, and I was wondering if there were any porn stores were I could buy videos in this city. Things don't seem to be as obvious to me out here as they were in Yokosuka.

Any help would be appreciated.

UrbanWonder42
08-29-15, 12:35
I checked out MadamCoco about 4 months ago (didn't know about this site then so sorry for the delay) and I can report that they are still open, do see foreigners, and was well worth it. It's basically a soapland. Do recommend. Oh, and there is a 4-space parking lot right next to it that you can sometimes luck out and get a space at.Can you give a fellow who will be in Hon-Atsugi for a week an idea of the cost at Madam Coco's? Sounds like I will visit this place for certain.

Preben From Dk
01-06-16, 03:55
Hi!

Went to a soapland in Fukuoka 3 months ago, sorry but I don't have an address. I took a sharp left after a bridge. This was like an alley with a bunch of soaplands and what not. In the red light district.

When I walked there minding my own business a woman asked me if I was interested (I'm very western looking and around 50 years old).

Yes I'm interested, in to the shop we went and I got to look at her "book" of girls. This book contained one girl with her face blurred out so I said no thanks. Out to the street again and walked a full 5 meters before someone else approached me. Looked at their "book" again with only one girl (available for me that is) not blurred out and nice face so I said I might be interested. At this point I had 22000 yen cash in my pocket so I knew how much I could pay. I think they asked for 25000 and I said (the truth) I only have 22000 and they said OK.

I was sat in a waiting area (like a doctors appointment) with other guys sitting around, and being called out for their service. Took 15-20 minutes then it was my name.

Very cute girl (probably Japanese) very short, not the best body. Normal soapy treatment with her gliding up and down on you, with BBBJ, and covered full service. Finished with a COF I think most of these, not top of the line soapies are gaijin friendly to a certain point. It's always up to the girl. I'll answer any questions you might have.

JohnnyJapan
01-20-16, 08:40
Hello everyone!

I have lurked on this page for a long time for useful information, but decided to sign up.

I'm from the US and I have been living in Shizuoka Japan for about a year now.

I completely agree with the posts about how conservative Shizuoka City is and how it is wise to stay away from the Chinese street walkers.

I was also turned away at Tokyo Health, which I guess is famous for being anti-foreigner and overpriced.

I once stepped into a Pink Salon called Rich Doll, but I was just checking out the menu and the prices. It seemed foreigner friendly, but I will check it out and report on it here!

Also, someone mentioned there being two or three foreign-friendly Soaplands or Pink Salons near a park here in Shizuoka City? Does anyone know the names of these establishments?

JohnnyJapan
01-21-16, 05:15
This town seems to have no action, but there are a ton on deli places you can find online. I called a few but none would take foreigners, even massage and korean stores. Finally I found one Korean place that would take foreigners http://www.koreana-dh.com/. I ended up not using their service, but they seemed very nice and even called me back later in the night to see if I wanted to make an appointment. You will need to have basic Japanese skills to make the call and setup the appointment.There is literally no action there? I have been told that there are a few foreign -friendly Pink Salons there. Was I being given the wrong information?

JohnnyJapan
01-22-16, 05:56
At Ralph Kramden First off, The Honeymooners is one of the best shows in history. From your posts, I gather that you either used to live in Shizuoka City or you just visited the area often? I was hoping you might know about any gaijin-friendly Pink Salons or Soaplands in the city? Tokyo Health was definitely a dame.

Ralph Kramden
01-22-16, 15:14
At Ralph Kramden First off, The Honeymooners is one of the best shows in history. From your posts, I gather that you either used to live in Shizuoka City or you just visited the area often? I was hoping you might know about any gaijin-friendly Pink Salons or Soaplands in the city? Tokyo Health was definitely a dame.Hello JJ. Some years ago blow job salons were popular but the powers that be closed them all down except one. I think they let this one stay open because all the service providers are old and toothless. The exception was that a Nepali Japanese language student worked there and she was extremely hot, but she has since moved to Tokyo. There is also only one soapland which you have been too, but which I never had because I knew it wasn't foreigner friendly. However there is a lot of action online for delivery health. Drop by any love hotel and you can pick up a magazine with all the listings.

JohnnyJapan
01-23-16, 05:27
Hello JJ. Some years ago blow job salons were popular but the powers that be closed them all down except one. I think they let this one stay open because all the service providers are old and toothless. The exception was that a Nepali Japanese language student worked there and she was extremely hot, but she has since moved to Tokyo. There is also only one soapland which you have been too, but which I never had because I knew it wasn't foreigner friendly. However there is a lot of action online for delivery health. Drop by any love hotel and you can pick up a magazine with all the listings.Yes, I have looked through some of these delivery health magazines when visiting love hotels with an ex sex friend. You mentioned some Soaplands or Pink Salons nearby Tokiwa park? Do you know the names of any of these places by the way? I will check out Rich Doll sometime in the near future and report on it.

Ralph Kramden
01-24-16, 14:19
Yes, I have looked through some of these delivery health magazines when visiting love hotels with an ex sex friend. You mentioned some Soaplands or Pink Salons nearby Tokiwa park? Do you know the names of any of these places by the way? I will check out Rich Doll sometime in the near future and report on it.The blow job palace for the retired ladies of the night is on a small street directly behind the reggae bar Shanty Town. You will see other small nightlife establishments near by. Be advised though that it is 10 K for 40 or so minutes and it is dark but a completely open space. So you feel like you are doing it like a couple of dogs out on a front lawn. The master gave me a 2 K discount because I was such a good customer. But I think the poor bugger has passed on to the blow job palace in the nether world. I haven't seen Rich Doll and would be interested in knowing where it is.

JohnnyJapan
01-26-16, 05:14
The blow job palace for the retired ladies of the night is on a small street directly behind the reggae bar Shanty Town. You will see other small nightlife establishments near by. Be advised though that it is 10 K for 40 or so minutes and it is dark but a completely open space. So you feel like you are doing it like a couple of dogs out on a front lawn. The master gave me a 2 K discount because I was such a good customer. But I think the poor bugger has passed on to the blow job palace in the nether world. I haven't seen Rich Doll and would be interested in knowing where it is.Thanks for letting me know about the general locations of these places as they can be difficult to find haha. Do you mean that the place changed owners or most likely shut down altogether? Did you get the 2,000 yen discount from being a regular or was it because he liked your and your manners or both? I won't try to ask for a discount on a first visit, but maybe later on down the road. Are there any kind of hot retired women at these places with big tits or are they all old and ugly?

Well, if you are still living in Shizuoka City, I would say Rich Doll looks promising, but I will check it out sometime in the next few months, no rush. Here is a map of where it is located (which isn't far beyond downtown central Aoi-ku):

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/place/%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%83%81%E3%83%89%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E9%9D%99%E5%B2%A1/@34.9732837, 138.379449,3 a,75 y,265.47 h,90 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sYVn8 CpnQR8 ZjRNB9 W4-GYg!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x0:0 xb0 d219000 ba3729 f!6 m1!1 e1.

Ralph Kramden
01-26-16, 15:02
Thanks for letting me know about the general locations of these places as they can be difficult to find haha. Do you mean that the place changed owners or most likely shut down altogether? Did you get the 2,000 yen discount from being a regular or was it because he liked your and your manners or both? I won't try to ask for a discount on a first visit, but maybe later on down the road. Are there any kind of hot retired women at these places with big tits or are they all old and ugly?

Well, if you are still living in Shizuoka City, I would say Rich Doll looks promising, but I will check it out sometime in the next few months, no rush. Here is a map of where it is located (which isn't far beyond downtown central Aoi-ku):

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/place/%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%83%81%E3%83%89%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E9%9D%99%E5%B2%A1/@34.9732837, 138.379449,3 a,75 y,265.47 h,90 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sYVn8 CpnQR8 ZjRNB9 W4-GYg!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x0:0 xb0 d219000 ba3729 f!6 m1!1 e1.It is hard to tell what is going on there because I haven't been by in a long while. Who knows, there might be some fresh lips / tongues with big tits ready to service your love muscle in the place these days. I don't live in Shizuoka anymore but certainly close enough to check out Rich Dolls. Thank you for the link and I will check it out. Send me a PM is you want to head by together.

JohnnyJapan
01-27-16, 04:46
It is hard to tell what is going on there because I haven't been by in a long while. Who knows, there might be some fresh lips / tongues with big tits ready to service your love muscle in the place these days. I don't live in Shizuoka anymore but certainly close enough to check out Rich Dolls. Thank you for the link and I will check it out. Send me a PM is you want to head by together.Not to sound like a total moron, but being new to this forum. I can't figure out how to PM haha. I can't seem to find the pm option anywhere? I would be down to checking out that place together sometime in the near future. It looks like a good place actually.

As for the other places, I will check them out later.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JohnnyJapan
02-02-16, 07:36
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

JohnnyJapan
02-05-16, 02:55
Has anyone in here living in Japan gotten an STD from a BBBJ (bareback BJ)?

I picked one up a couple weeks ago, but I'm clean now. Surprised though as Japan is know to be cleaner than most countries.

AussieGaigin
02-06-16, 04:25
Has anyone in here living in Japan gotten an STD from a BBBJ (bareback BJ)?

I picked one up a couple weeks ago, but I'm clean now. Surprised though as Japan is know to be cleaner than most countries.Surprising that a problem can be detected, confirmed and "cured" in a couple of weeks. The risk from BJ is much lower than from FS.

But remember that any girl is only as "clean" as the last customer she serviced.

JohnnyJapan
02-08-16, 06:22
Surprising that a problem can be detected, confirmed and "cured" in a couple of weeks. The risk from BJ is much lower than from FS.

But remember that any girl is only as "clean" as the last customer she serviced.Yes, people with fast metabolisms or a high sensitivity to infections will notice something wrong much sooner than the average person. It took about 3 weeks for full blown symptoms to show up, which is common for chlamydia. Although I must have caught a super strain of chlamydia and gonorrhea in Thailand once because I felt like I was dying the next morning and had major penile discharge. They confirmed I had been infected with both at the local hospital.

JohnnyJapan
02-11-16, 16:07
It is hard to tell what is going on there because I haven't been by in a long while. Who knows, there might be some fresh lips / tongues with big tits ready to service your love muscle in the place these days. I don't live in Shizuoka anymore but certainly close enough to check out Rich Dolls. Thank you for the link and I will check it out. Send me a PM is you want to head by together.I actually went and checked out this Pink Salon called Clever and it was located just behind Shanty Town near Tokiwa park. There was actually a woman sitting outside the place and waved me over. You were right about the women being older, but I lucked out and got serviced by one that wasn't so old looking and she had a good body, big tits.

How long has it been since you visited this place and did you go often? You never caught any infections from any places near Shanty Town have you? I sure hope I don't end up with something. I just got over chlamydia a couple weeks ago.

JohnnyJapan
02-12-16, 12:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Ralph Kramden
02-12-16, 16:18
I actually went and checked out this Pink Salon called Clever and it was located just behind Shanty Town near Tokiwa park. There was actually a woman sitting outside the place and waved me over. You were right about the women being older, but I lucked out and got serviced by one that wasn't so old looking and she had a good body, big tits.

How long has it been since you visited this place and did you go often? You never caught any infections from any places near Shanty Town have you? I sure hope I don't end up with something. I just got over chlamydia a couple weeks ago.It's been a while. I think they have changed the name of the place since I was last there and I think the papa passed on. The gal out front used to be one of the service providers. I got the crabs one time in that neighborhood but never an infection.

JohnnyJapan
02-12-16, 18:17
It's been a while. I think they have changed the name of the place since I was last there and I think the papa passed on. The gal out front used to be one of the service providers. I got the crabs one time in that neighborhood but never an infection.I thought the crabs couldn't be cured? You got the crabs from that place?

Ralph Kramden
02-13-16, 13:57
I thought the crabs couldn't be cured? You got the crabs from that place?In its heyday that neck of the woods had five different places to choose from. I got the crabs from another place. I was with a gal with a shaved pussy which I thought was unusual. She must have still had some eggs which latched onto me. They were not difficult to get rid of. I shaved and picked up a remedy at a drugstore with the help of a Japanese friend.

JohnnyJapan
02-19-16, 13:07
In its heyday that neck of the woods had five different places to choose from. I got the crabs from another place. I was with a gal with a shaved pussy which I thought was unusual. She must have still had some eggs which latched onto me. They were not difficult to get rid of. I shaved and picked up a remedy at a drugstore with the help of a Japanese friend.That is good to hear. How long after you were exposed did the crabs show up? Like days after? I woke up the very next morning with discharge. I just finished taking 7 days of Levofloxacin for chlamydia, but my doctor wants me to take 2 weeks worth? I think it is already gone, but maybe I should just finish the rest.

JohnnyJapan
03-22-16, 07:36
It is hard to tell what is going on there because I haven't been by in a long while. Who knows, there might be some fresh lips / tongues with big tits ready to service your love muscle in the place these days. I don't live in Shizuoka anymore but certainly close enough to check out Rich Dolls. Thank you for the link and I will check it out. Send me a PM is you want to head by together.I went to that pink salon in Shizuoka City called Rich Doll. It was a pain in the ass to get in because they normally don't let foreigners in. The woman that services me was cute and had a great body, but she wasn't really good at giving oral. This place was way overpriced as well.

Have you been to any Pink Salons in Numazu? I'm thinking about maybe checking some of these places out:

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/search/Numazu+Pink+Salon / at 35.329606,139.3270286,11 z.

I assume that these places are mostly Japanese only, but I could be wrong.

Ralph Kramden
03-22-16, 14:37
I went to that pink salon in Shizuoka City called Rich Doll. It was a pain in the ass to get in because they normally don't let foreigners in. The woman that services me was cute and had a great body, but she wasn't really good at giving oral. This place was way overpriced as well.

Have you been to any Pink Salons in Numazu? I'm thinking about maybe checking some of these places out:

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/search/Numazu+Pink+Salon / at 35.329606,139.3270286,11 z.

I assume that these places are mostly Japanese only, but I could be wrong.Why don't you pay the membership fee so I can PM you with information about my private hangout. I don't want every drunken shithead gaijin hoi poloi in the Shizuoka area going there and ruining it for me. You have done some good reporting for the team so you deserve it.

How much was Rich Doll? I am sure you paid a gaijin up charge.

JohnnyJapan
03-24-16, 06:39
Why don't you pay the membership fee so I can PM you with information about my private hangout. I don't want every drunken shithead gaijin hoi poloi in the Shizuoka area going there and ruining it for me. You have done some good reporting for the team so you deserve it.

How much was Rich Doll? I am sure you paid a gaijin up charge.Yes, I paid the gaijin up charge I'm sure. It cost 1,300 yen for just a blowjob! I'm never paying that much again no matter how hot the woman.

Well, how much is the membership fee again? I might actually have to move to Tokyo or leave Japan in the near future, but not for sure. I'm in a bad marriage and I might either live separately from my wife or get divorced and move on.

I definitely want to keep in touch though. I know email addressed can't be posted, but what about Skype?

They just opened up a new location in Shizuoka City? Oh hell yes!

JohnnyJapan
03-31-16, 16:45
Why don't you pay the membership fee so I can PM you with information about my private hangout. I don't want every drunken shithead gaijin hoi poloi in the Shizuoka area going there and ruining it for me. You have done some good reporting for the team so you deserve it.

How much was Rich Doll? I am sure you paid a gaijin up charge.I'm unable to sign up at the moment as I'm saving all the money I can for a new apartment, but could you give me a hint as to which city this place is in? Shizuoka City or another city in Shizuoka prefecture? If in Shizuoka City. Aoi ward? I will try to find it.

Sanders20
04-28-16, 19:22
Hey guys!

New member here!

I will be heading to Kofu in a couple weeks and was wondering what kind of action / escorts are available in that area? I haven't been able to find much online, that area seems slow for the trade.

Thanks in advance guys!

Stay safe!

Dirty Pastor
04-29-16, 05:50
Anything exciting going on in Aomori?

CC1
05-09-16, 09:47
Hi guys.

Boys it's been a while since I've been on ISG!

Anyways. Gents, I'm heading to Aomori, and staying at the Rockwood Hotel and Spa, can any fellow punters give me some tips?

I'll happily return the offer if you head to Hong Kong or Macau.

Cheers.

CC1.

JohnnyJapan
07-08-16, 10:53
I have noticed about 4 or 5 of them there, but I know at least a couple will be Japanese only. I might check them out soon.

MeetJohnDough
07-25-16, 07:10
Any info on any of these places? Holidays are almost here and I can't really leave Shikoku. Any info on where I can find some nice ladies or a good soap land would be great.

AussieGaigin
07-25-16, 22:44
Any info on any of these places? Holidays are almost here and I can't really leave Shikoku. Any info on where I can find some nice ladies or a good soap land would be great.In was in Matsuyama quite a few years ago, and have recollections of some RLD not far from Dogo. I wasn't interested in activities at the time, and the touts didn't seem interested in me, so I guess not gaigin friendly.

SomeBilly123
08-08-16, 13:53
I noticed as I was RTFF that there has not been any reviews in a while for Yokota, at least none that I found. As I'm not sure if the local mongers are trying to reserve the action for themselves I can tell that there is fun to be had within a 10 minutes walk of the base.

I negotiated FS at first based on the size of her huge naturals and Luci Liu looking face. When she got naked in the shower with me she got naked and I noticed a little belly bulge and a "see-section" scar, that plus her over exaggerating noises turned me off a bit. I will say that she gave me a nice BBBJ preview in the shower, her head game was tight. Once back in the area I decided to just get a BBBJ with HJ finish, what really turned me on was one of the other girls in the building kept walking by and looking at me through the curtain, I was hoping she would come in too.

SM's can PM me for the exact location but I found a MILF provider for 10,000 yen.

Barney
08-14-16, 03:03
Any action around there? I see some hot springs. A massage place with a HJ would be nice.

Ralph Kramden
08-15-16, 13:02
Any action around there? I see some hot springs. A massage place with a HJ would be nice.In Shizuoka City there is a blow job palace full of old, fat and worn out has beens. But still some have oily mouths and can get you off if that is all you want. Full disclosure, I haven't been there for months but was a good customer in past times. Who knows, you might find a gem like I once found.

It is at the end of Tokiwacho Park across the street from the reggae bar Shanty Town.

Go back a few pages for a report and map to a more upscale place which I have not tried.

Barney
08-15-16, 22:12
Thanks for the reply. Sounds good enough. Do they except non Asian / white? Is the place like a bar or more like a massage place?

Is it a flat fee or house fee + tip to lady? Total cost? This is new to me. Just want to get taken advantage of. Sorry for all the questions.

Not new to this but first trip to Japan. Will be traveling that area and its always good to have a place to stop.

I travel in USA a lot, live there, and always check out the USA guide before leaving home.

I can ever go on google earth satellite and recon it. If ever in the "Midwest, USA", I know a few good places.

Thank you,

Barney

In Shizuoka City there is a blow job palace full of old, fat and worn out has beens. But still some have oily mouths and can get you off if that is all you want. Full disclosure, I haven't been there for months but was a good customer in past times. Who knows, you might find a gem like I once found.

It is at the end of Tokiwacho Park across the street from the reggae bar Shanty Town.

Go back a few pages for a report and map to a more upscale place which I have not tried.

Ralph Kramden
08-16-16, 14:24
Thanks for the reply. Sounds good enough. Do they except non Asian / white? Is the place like a bar or more like a massage place?

Is it a flat fee or house fee + tip to lady? Total cost? This is new to me. Just want to get taken advantage of. Sorry for all the questions.

Not new to this but first trip to Japan. Will be traveling that area and its always good to have a place to stop.

I travel in USA a lot, live there, and always check out the USA guide before leaving home.

I can ever go on google earth satellite and recon it. If ever in the "Midwest, USA", I know a few good places.

Thank you,

BarneyI pinned it for you on Google Maps. I hope it works OK. The place is wide open like a hostess bar, but darkened. If others are in there you will feel like a dog doing it outside. Nobody cares. Look for a man or woman sitting outside. You will need some Japanese skills but they will probably let you in if you don't have any. Ask anyone for Shanty Town. I hope the place is still open.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.9699846, 138.3827847,16.75 z?hl=en.

Here is a soapland in Fuji that accepts foreigners. Just walk in the door, pay the lady at the front desk 11 K and the girl 12 K. It is full service. These are younger women but many are fat and hard core pros. Still the full service is pretty good. I used to go there quite often but the lineup never changes. I had some good sessions there though. http://ht-fuji.com/.

Barney
08-16-16, 16:31
Thanks for link but didn't work. Tried several ways. No luck. Looked for said named park but couldn't find. Google maps show most all parks in English name also. Not all.

Will be staying near downtown train station.

Looks like a beautiful area.

Japan is cheaper then I thought as far as hotel and airfare.

Been to Korea, Vietnam & China before.

Thank you,

Barney.

Ralph Kramden
08-17-16, 14:45
Thanks for link but didn't work. Tried several ways. No luck. Looked for said named park but couldn't find. Google maps show most all parks in English name also. Not all.

Will be staying near downtown train station.

Looks like a beautiful area.

Japan is cheaper then I thought as far as hotel and airfare.

Been to Korea, Vietnam & China before.

Thank you,

Barney.ISG won't let me upload another link to Google Maps which calls it Tokiwa Park. It is not far from the station, behind the reggae bar and next door to the parking lot on the corner.

Barney
08-18-16, 04:38
Found the park. Should be with in walking distance.

Can a guy bring in ED drugs if they have a prescription?

A guy might need a little help, you know.

Sounds like fun.

Thanks,

Barney

Ralph Kramden
08-19-16, 14:31
Found the park. Should be with in walking distance.

Can a guy bring in ED drugs if they have a prescription?

A guy might need a little help, you know.

Sounds like fun.

Thanks,

BarneySure no problem. You can wash down the vitamin with the free beverage they serve you.

JohnnyJapan
08-20-16, 14:26
I pinned it for you on Google Maps. I hope it works OK. The place is wide open like a hostess bar, but darkened. If others are in there you will feel like a dog doing it outside. Nobody cares. Look for a man or woman sitting outside. You will need some Japanese skills but they will probably let you in if you don't have any. Ask anyone for Shanty Town. I hope the place is still open.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.9699846, 138.3827847,16.75 z?hl=en.

Here is a soapland in Fuji that accepts foreigners. Just walk in the door, pay the lady at the front desk 11 K and the girl 12 K. It is full service. These are younger women but many are fat and hard core pros. Still the full service is pretty good. I used to go there quite often but the lineup never changes. I had some good sessions there though. http://ht-fuji.com/.This place sounds like it is worth checking out. I will do that sometime. Do you happen to know of any gaijin-friendly pink salons in Fuji City or within Shizuoka prefecture (besides the place we both know of near Tokiwa park)?

JohnnyJapan
08-20-16, 14:27
Yes, I paid the gaijin up charge I'm sure. It cost 1,300 yen for just a blowjob! I'm never paying that much again no matter how hot the woman.

Well, how much is the membership fee again? I might actually have to move to Tokyo or leave Japan in the near future, but not for sure. I'm in a bad marriage and I might either live separately from my wife or get divorced and move on.

I definitely want to keep in touch though. I know email addressed can't be posted, but what about Skype?

They just opened up a new location in Shizuoka City? Oh hell yes!This is a edit to one of my really old posts. But I meant to put 13,000 yen, not 1,300 yen haha.

JohnnyJapan
08-31-16, 04:23
I will be visiting Hakone for a couple days and I was just wondering is anyone has been to these places or other places in this area that were gaijin-friendly:

https://www.google.com/#q=箱26681;12500;12531;12463;12469;12525;12531;&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:1&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=35262552,139168955,1757&tbm=lcl&rldimm=12609023063841113010&fll=35.25395930610778,139.17265761914064&fspn=0. 24870867268889185,0. 3327214674665697&fz=12&oll=35.3116885,139.3880833&ospn=0. 48535333060115704,0. 7032980957096129&oz=10&qop=1&rlfi=hd:;si:12609023063841113010.

P.S. Is this forum still alive?

JohnnyJapan
08-31-16, 16:09
I will be visiting Hakone for a couple days and I was just wondering is anyone has been to these places or other places in this area that were gaijin-friendly:

https://www.google.com/#q=箱26681;12500;12531;12463;12469;12525;12531;&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:1&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=35262552,139168955,1757&tbm=lcl&rldimm=12609023063841113010&fll=35.25395930610778,139.17265761914064&fspn=0. 24870867268889185,0. 3327214674665697&fz=12&oll=35.3116885,139.3880833&ospn=0. 48535333060115704,0. 7032980957096129&oz=10&qop=1&rlfi=hd:;si:12609023063841113010.

P.S. Is this forum still alive?OK, so I ended up checking out the pink salon scene in Odawara and below is my report:

OK, so I ended up checking out 3 Pink Salons.

So I visited Tropical first and even with perfect Japanese, I was told Japanese (people) only to which I responded "12375;12423;12358;12364;12394;12356;12397;" as I walked out.

Then I checked out モ12516;12514;12516;12373;12414;12353;12378; and this place is gaijin-friendly. I had no problem getting in, but the woman was old. She also used her teeth a lot because her mouth was just too small (or my cock was too big ya know what I'm saying bro). Anyway, I don't recommend this place even though you will have no problems getting in. It costed 8,000 yen as do the other two pink salons I'm reviewing now.

Due to the lack of climax, I decided to check out one last pink salon called 竜23470;23330;. OK, this was the best of the 3 easily. Not only is this place gaijin-friendly, the quality of women was way better. I forgot the name of the woman who serviced me (she had a really unique name) but she was young, cute and good at giving oral. She was a little heavy set, but she had a decent sized bust though. I definitely recommend this place for any foreigners or Japanese even looking to visit a pink salon in Odawara.

Odawara is a pretty gaijin-friendly city overall, but be selective with where you decide to go.

JohnnyJapan
09-02-16, 03:38
OK, so I ended up checking out the pink salon scene in Odawara and below is my report:

OK, so I ended up checking out 3 Pink Salons.

So I visited Tropical first and even with perfect Japanese, I was told Japanese (people) only to which I responded "12375;12423;12358;12364;12394;12356;12397;" as I walked out.

Then I checked out モ12516;12514;12516;12373;12414;12353;12378; and this place is gaijin-friendly. I had no problem getting in, but the woman was old. She also used her teeth a lot because her mouth was just too small (or my cock was too big ya know what I'm saying bro). Anyway, I don't recommend this place even though you will have no problems getting in. It costed 8,000 yen as do the other two pink salons I'm reviewing now.OK, so I guess Kanji, Hiragana and Katakane can't be displayed on this forum? My post is all coming out in weird coding haha. Oh well, that is my report. I tried.

Barney
10-05-16, 22:12
Can one bring it to Japan from USA?

Of course I have a legal prescription for it with paper work.

Limit? Only have 4 pills.

Thank you,

Barney

MeetJohnDough
10-07-16, 12:46

Thank you,

BarneyI'm not sure about bringing it with you. I assume if you have a prescription or the prescription on the bottle its not a problem. Personally I order mine online. No prescription needed and its cheaper. Last order was 100 pills and it made it through customs without any problems.

Ralph Kramden
10-07-16, 14:37

Thank you,

BarneyI bring Kamagra back from Thailand and they don't pay any attention to it.

MrPat
12-04-16, 18:29
I'm not sure about bringing it with you. I assume if you have a prescription or the prescription on the bottle its not a problem. Personally I order mine online. No prescription needed and its cheaper. Last order was 100 pills and it made it through customs without any problems.What is the website you can order online without a prescription.

Tennessee Stud
12-27-16, 10:35
Hi guys. Any of why'all got any info on the scene in Kagoshima? I'm heading down there next week and would be much obliged for any pointers / recommendations.

BigCat13
08-02-17, 09:02
For those that live in the Aichi area and in need of some action.

I recently visited Birthday in Gifu. This soapland is a little rundown but service was good to make up for it. For those not sure where it is here is a Google Maps link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3/@35.408985, 136.7517172,17.75 z / data=!4 m8!1 m2!2 m1!1 ssoapland+gifu!3 m4!1 s0 x0:0 x21 e0 f107 bf6 fbc6 c!8 m2!3 d35.409381!4 d136.752949.

Exit through the World Design Co. Area west side of Gifu JR station. The shop is displayed prominently and on the corner of an intersection. If you arrive at Meitetsu Gifu station you'll need to walk farther south or alternatively grab a taxi and show them the photo of business card or mention Kanazuen.

Cost: 30,000 for 90 minutes (2 shot system).

I chose Sumire who had a good body and great service. She said it was ok for unprotected sex and cum inside, the little head was up for it but the head 3 feet higher made sure to stay on the safe side. Did the full nuru play, BBBJ, FS (covered. By choice). I wasn't sure I'll be able to shoot a 2nd time but Sumire wasn't willing to let me go without. She seemed really happy about making sure I did!

After the deed, had a quick chat and a free drink. Was led downstairs to a lounge area for tea and respite. I asked the tout whether it's ok for some foreigner friends to take part. He was hesitant and asked what nationality. I explained Australian, American and Canadian, to which he asked if they could speak Japanese. I said yes and he explained it's ok but some girls may not service foreigners. So if you are a gaijin and can carry yourself with Japanese then you've got a shot, just not with every girl on the roster.

I'm not sure if it's because I went with the 90 minute option, but I got a present from the store (business socks) which will come in handy for work.

Happy hunting,

Cheers.

Beans5
08-03-17, 04:09
For those that live in the Aichi area and in need of some action.

I recently visited Birthday in Gifu. This soapland is a little rundown but service was good to make up for it. For those not sure where it is here is a Google Maps link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3/@35.408985, 136.7517172,17.75 z / data=!4 m8!1 m2!2 m1!1 ssoapland+gifu!3 m4!1 s0 x0:0 x21 e0 f107 bf6 fbc6 c!8 m2!3 d35.409381!4 d136.752949.

Exit through the World Design Co. Area west side of Gifu JR station. The shop is displayed prominently and on the corner of an intersection. If you arrive at Meitetsu Gifu station you'll need to walk farther south or alternatively grab a taxi and show them the photo of business card or mention Kanazuen.

Cost: 30,000 for 90 minutes (2 shot system).

I chose Sumire who had a good body and great service. She said it was ok for unprotected sex and cum inside, the little head was up for it but the head 3 feet higher made sure to stay on the safe side. Did the full nuru play, BBBJ, FS (covered. By choice). I wasn't sure I'll be able to shoot a 2nd time but Sumire wasn't willing to let me go without. She seemed really happy about making sure I did!.I think you got the wrong address.

Jpn Dude
08-04-17, 01:27
I think you got the wrong address.You're right.

Here is the website with Google Map & Price List:

Birthday (Gifu Soapland).

http://www.kanazuen-soap.net/rate.html

BigCat13
08-04-17, 13:28
You're right.

Here is the website with Google Map & Price List:

Birthday (Gifu Soapland).

http://www.kanazuen-soap.net/rate.htmlSorry, I just copied and pasted from Google Chrome, noob mistake.

Thanks for correcting.

Drbombay
12-27-17, 16:30
Noticed there hasn't been anything updated on Sasebo for a few years. Trying to make a trip down there in the next 3 months and willing to TOFTT if anyone has any latest info on the happenings there. Of course I will provide feedback to any givers of info.

Drbombay
05-17-18, 17:38
Found a service called Orukisu that works Sasebo. Foreigner friendly. Just call and girl will come to your hotel for typical Delivery Health options. My particular provider was a decent looking 33 year old who you would have never known this was her job. Not too great in regards to a real GFE, but the end result is what one is after. Prices are not too bad. Simple google search for Sasebo Delivery health will get you to the yeriben.com and the shop will come up with a phone number. I recommend for those who don't feel like going out and hunting on your own.

AussieGaigin
05-19-18, 00:58
I found this video on the red light area of Fukuoka City, might be helpful for any brothers heading down that way.

My first soapland experience was in Hakata many years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxsa8Tr8kb0

Marcovico
09-23-18, 06:03
Hi all punters,

I'm currently living in Kanazawa (long term) and speak simple conversational JP. Am pretty new to the Game but years of sexless marriage force me to look at P4P.

Can anybody give recommendation for:

- soapland accepting Gaijin (Caucasian, clean, good shape).

- escort / delivery health for FS at Love Hotel.

Any advice (or even better, names or links) will be greatly appreciated and of course I will report on my experience here after.

Thanks!

Sakaisuji
09-26-18, 11:13
Get a divorce. It might be difficult, but it is much better than hunting prostitutions in Japan.

Talk with your wife and tell her how you feel. If you can't get her to use her mouth or at least her hand on a regular basis then why stay with her?

Get a divorce and stay friends.

Hi all punters,

I'm currently living in Kanazawa (long term) and speak simple conversational JP. Am pretty new to the Game but years of sexless marriage force me to look at P4P.

Can anybody give recommendation for:

- soapland accepting Gaijin (Caucasian, clean, good shape).

- escort / delivery health for FS at Love Hotel.

Any advice (or even better, names or links) will be greatly appreciated and of course I will report on my experience here after.

Thanks!

KenTwo
11-08-18, 00:51
Hi all,

I enjoy the Asian Feeling relax places in shinjuku but this coming trip will be housed in Machida. Any places for gaijin play in the area? I could catch the Odakyu to shinjuku but it's a little farther than I'the like to travel in the short time I have away from work.

Runon99
01-27-19, 06:49
I was in Japan back in October / November, just getting around to reporting my activities now. To repeat what I've said in the Tokyo and Kansai threads, I'm a middle-aged Caucasian American with zero Japanese language skills. After almost two weeks in Tokyo and Osaka, I made it to Fukuoka for a brief visit. I stayed at a hotel on a quiet street in Nakusa -- really -- so I was very centrally located for both sightseeing and fun. I went to a baseball game at the Fukuoka Dome, which soaked up most of the evening, but still hoped to have some fun after getting back to Nakusa.

I walked down Nakusa's main street, seeing lots of touts, pretty girls, and information booths. I was pretty much ignored by everyone, as expected, and made my way to the soapland area on the SE section of the island. I think it was almost (or already after) 11 pm When I turned down the first street in the soap district and it looked pretty dark, which most shops apparently already closed or at least with dark storefronts. As I walked down the street, a guy standing in the doorway of a shop called Playgir waved me over. I had another place in mind and I wish I had continued on, but in that split second I must have figured to go with the available option or risk getting shut out completely.

I followed the guy in, The lowest price option on the menu was Y30,000 for 60 minutes, but he told me I could do 40 minutes for Y20,000. Sold! I picked a girl from some pictures at the desk and he told me "this is a sex shop" in case I wasn't aware of that and just asked me to agree to use a condom. I paid and took a little elevator up a couple flights and was greeted by the girl who looked nothing like the one in the photos I had just selected. I forget her name -- sorry -- or many details of how she looked, aside from her having a fairly average body: not heavy in any way but not slender or hot. She also didn't seem to be in the best mood and the service during the session was adequate but lackluster. The room was tiny and pretty dingy as well. Anyway, lesson learned. There are probably better girls and better experiences to be had there, but I won't be back to Playgir to find out the next time I make it to Fukuoka.

https://hptop.jp/plagir/ https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/plagir/?of=y.

I grabbed some late night food at one of the Yatai food stalls. Walking back towards my hotel, I met an English speaker working at one of the info / navi booths. We only chatted for a second in passing but I noted where his shop was for future reference, which would come the next night. The location is at the intersection of Hakatagawa (which runs along the water on the top of the island) and Deaibashi Street. The name above the shop reads SPLY NAVI and is directly opposite a 7-11. More about this later.

The next day was spent sightseeing, once the evening hit I set out earlier to make sure I had better options than I'd had the night before. I walked by the info / navi booth just mentioned and the English speaker, Aaron, said Hi and this time we chatted for a few minutes. He told me he could help with female entertainment if I needed it and I told him I would think about it and stop by later. First I wanted to go back to the soapland area and visit the shop I had planned to try before I got to Fukuoka. The story of how I knew about this particular shop is a bit involved and not important, so I'll skip the details, but the name of the place is Gingira Stage.

It was easy to find and they were friendly at the front desk when I walked in. There was a particular girl I really wanted to see, but I had already found out that she wasn't working that night (later I found out why: she had defected to a different shop) but I had a fallback girl chosen. Unfortunately she had been booked during my walk from the hotel to the shop and they told me it would be a 90 minute wait for her. The guy showed me pictures of a few other girls who would be available much sooner. I had know idea how accurate the pictures were, but I picked a girl names LaLa and hoped for the best. I booked the 80 minute session for Y30,000 plus Y2,000 nomination fee for selecting the girl. After hanging out in the waiting room for a few minutes, the guy called my name and sent me upstairs to meet Lala.

Wow! She looked beautiful and hot, I think even better than the photos of her on the website. What a relief. We chatted for a bit using Google Translate. She told me she was a little nervous because I was the first foreigner she had ever been with. I told her I was a little nervous too, which she laughed at. The she tapped out: "Let's take a bath!" Good idea. The rest of the session was great, she was very warm and friendly and didn't seem nervous for very long. Passionate GFE service with covered FS to finish. We chatted more in the afterglow and she gave me her blessing (and encouragement) to post a positive review. Sorry it took me so long! Anyway, there are other girls on the Gingira State site who I would like to sample too, but if I went back to Fukuoka and only had time to see one, it would be Lala.

https://hptop.jp/gingira_stage/ https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/gingira_stage/?of=y.

I got some food and then wanted back over to the SPLY NAVI shop to see what kind of options they could give me. I still felt great and satisfied from my session with LaLa, but this was my last night in Fukuoka, so I wasn't ready to turn in too early. Aside from delivery health options, Aaron told me he could get me in to a nearby Oppai Pub, which is something I'd always wanted to try. The nearest place, called Clover, was just down the street. They were super busy as there was an extra big group of guys inside, but the made me a reservation and told me to come back in about 45 minutes, which gave me time to go back to my hotel and relax a bit. I went back about 45 minutes later- they were still packed but they said I could go in and be seated and have drinks on the house if I wanted to wait inside. Deal.

It took a really long time, maybe more than half an hour, but I finally had the first girl appear in my little cubicle. Overall, the experience was a letdown. I saw three different girls, each of with was already pretty drunk- the big group of dudes bought them all drinks. Two of the three girls I saw had little / zero experience with foreigners and seemed more interested in chatting and asking me questions than in making out and being groped, thought the third girl did that the most. The third girl (second in the rotation) also had little interest in making out and being groped but didn't particularly want to talk or make eye contact either. She called out "Switch!" pretty quickly. Total damage was Y5,500 for the hour plus Y2,200 for the drinks I bought for two of the girls (or was that just for one? I forget.). Kind of a letdown, but I would try it again and hope for better results on a different night.

During my time with the girls at Clover I was thinking "this is cool, even though these girls are acting pretty lame, they're hot enough to get me worked up again, after I leave here I can go back to the info / navi booth and order a delivery girl to go to my hotel. " Alas, I left Clover and the navi booth was dark and locked. Bummer! I walked back to the main street and tried a couple open info booths and got no help. Finally, I went to a massage place in a building on Hakatagawa Street. They phoned someone to come in to service me, it ended up being a super-cute 20-something girl. The massage, however, was totally legit and not sexy at all. I invited the girl to come to my hotel for an additional payment and she politely declined. Ha. So, even though I had earlier had a great FS session with a young hottie, I still ended up going to bed a little frustrated. I guess the lesson here is don't go to an Oppai pub without having something lined up for afterwards.

All in all, thumbs up for Fukuoka, I hope to be back for more fun as soon as I can. The next day I left for Kyoto, so my next report will be back in the Kansai section.

Lion
02-05-19, 15:15
I should know better. But I was approached on the canal street by a good looking Taiwanese who said 30 min massage for 3,000. Sounded ok to me, so went up to the nearby shop. Then the upsell, oil massage 1,hour 10,000. I relented, and it was ok, but nothing amazing. At the 30 minute mark she said roll over and she started playing with junior and said 5,000 for HJ. I declined since I don't value HJ that much. I rolled back on my stomach and She continued the massage, no doubt disappointed not to have gotten more out of me.

Lesson learned (hopefully).

OpenSource
06-10-19, 14:04
All in all, thumbs up for Fukuoka, I hope to be back for more fun as soon as I can. The next day I left for Kyoto, so my next report will be back in the Kansai section.Thank you very much for the report Runon99. I'd love to hear more reports from your Japan trip, especially from Tokyo if any.

MaxyBBJ
06-11-19, 15:06
Hello,

I have been to Fukuoka last week for a night. Short time but enough for some fun.

This time I decided to sleep in a hotel far from city center. Well nice hotel but bad choice. Will explain why in a bit. I have called JEGC for having a delivery and fixed an appointment with Rena. Here already I figured out the bad choice of the hotel far from city center: had to book a minimum of 90 minutes and no place to walk around. I usually stay by Canal City and there is a lot of life there, from bars to shops and it is close to the fun area.

Good think that Rena arrived perfectly on time, and after the usual bureaucracies we got down to business. We got naked, she arranged well my dresses (great Japanese hospitality), took a shower and there she gave me a first taste of her BJ skills. After that we headed back to the room.

Here the good service started. I lied on my belly and she started to give me massage, rubbed herself all over me, licking and teasing everywhere. After some time (may be 30 or 40 minutes.) she turned me around and gave me the same service in the front included "sumata" which would mean she rub her pussy on your dick using some jelly liquid. Because I chose to come with BJ, that's what she did. After that she cleaned everything, gave me some massage on my legs, and then started again. Wow, that was great. I was not able to do a 2nd on the time left, but it was good anyway.

We went back to the bathroom to get a shower, then back to the room. She set everything back and left with a smile. I had a big smile too.

Well, great experience and very good service.

Reading some previous reports about Fukuoka I am now curious to test an Oppai Pub. I never tried that and want to have the experience. Probably next time I travel there.

Enjoy.

Runon99
06-20-19, 07:28
Thank you very much for the report Runon99. I'd love to hear more reports from your Japan trip, especially from Tokyo if any.I wrote several long Tokyo reports and a summary in the Tokyo section, if you scroll back to January / February or search my name, you can find them. I also posted reports for Osaka and Kyoto around the same time, those are in the Kansai section.

Roy2920
10-26-19, 21:54
Girl: Aqua.

Ethnic: Japanese.

Face: 8/10.

Ass: 9/10.

DFK: yes. Lots of tongue.

Pussy: 9/10 (shaved, pink).

Tits: 7/10 (B advertised as C).

Damage: JPY37000/1 hour (incl credit card fee).

WIR: Yes.

Experience: The place is smack in the middle of RLD actions in Fukuoka. I went to this shop after reading the review from ISG. This shop seems to be more expensive than the rest but I only have one shot before catching my flight back in the early morning. I was seated in a lounge where I was shown catalogue of 4 girls. Only 3 available at that time. I was looking for somebody with slim body. Aqua piqued my interest though her tits in the picture seems to be a bit small. But wow, I am glad made the choice. She is every bit the same with the picture and way better. She is fit, slim with perky ass. Pink tits and pussy and shaved. We start with the usual soap on stools and tub. Then proceed to the beds. There are lots of tongue play throughout. I feel like cumming from the tongue alone. I ate her all over the body including her pucker.

NewStart101
05-31-21, 03:12
This is a report I posted on another site last year in 2020 in Sept.

I tried Japan-escort.net in Sasebo. I requested Orchis. But the girl who was sent was not her. The girl who was sent was much much bigger. And she did not like to DFK. BBJ also was not good.

This was my first time trying an outcall Japanese escort service. Was disappointed. The girl was nice and all, but I was not satisfied with the service.

Drbombay
05-31-21, 18:22
This is a report I posted on another site last year in 2020 in Sept.

I tried Japan-escort.net in Sasebo. I requested Orchis. But the girl who was sent was not her. The girl who was sent was much much bigger. And she did not like to DFK. BBJ also was not good.

This was my first time trying an outcall Japanese escort service. Was disappointed. The girl was nice and all, but I was not satisfied with the service.Yeah sometimes those places can be hit or miss especially if you are a foreigner. I tried one my last time I was in Sasebo about 2 years ago and I kept getting the same provider. Nice but mechanical.

Drbombay
10-25-21, 17:20
Anyone know of any Delivery Health in the Iwakuni area?

Godfingerzzz
06-26-22, 07:19
Hello all,

I have just finished spending a few years in Kyushu, and would like to offer some advice. First and foremost, don't expect any good experiences outside of Fukuoka. Delivery service from Japan-escort or kamikaze-girls have both been (atrocious). If you want to have a good time, you need to go to Fukuoka, period. I was surprised to meet Japanese guys that had driven 5-6 hours to get there (and then drive back) to enjoy the scene, but I think it makes sense now, because there is really nothing out there within that radius.

As you may know, the RLD in FUK is the south sliver of Nakasu around Para-city. It is packed with soapys. However, you can't just roll up into any place, as many do not accept foreigners. You will get beckoned and engaged with the papa-san managers (generally towards the entrances), and they will ask you for your price range. Be reasonable. A reasonable price (at this time) is 15-20,000 yen for 1 hour.

After that, you will be guided to a suitable establishment, which I used to think were bottom-rung, but now think are just popular and well staffed. Every time upon meeting, I think that the girl is not the greatest, or in a bad mood, but quickly they change, and have all ended up great. I can't say enough about Japanese girls in general, but they are truly in a class of their own. Keep in mind that the places all close at midnight (I usually have to rush to be there by 11).

As an afterthought, I should mention that Okinawa remains at the top of my list as far as Japan is concerned, so please check it out if you ever have a chance. Otsukare-sama-deshita!

Drbombay
11-11-22, 03:24
Hello all,

I have just finished spending a few years in Kyushu, and would like to offer some advice. First and foremost, don't expect any good experiences outside of Fukuoka. Delivery service from Japan-escort or kamikaze-girls have both been (atrocious). If you want to have a good time, you need to go to Fukuoka, period. I was surprised to meet Japanese guys that had driven 5-6 hours to get there (and then drive back) to enjoy the scene, but I think it makes sense now, because there is really nothing out there within that radius.

As you may know, the RLD in FUK is the south sliver of Nakasu around Para-city. It is packed with soapys. However, you can't just roll up into any place, as many do not accept foreigners. You will get beckoned and engaged with the papa-san managers (generally towards the entrances), and they will ask you for your price range. Be reasonable. A reasonable price (at this time) is 15-20,000 yen for 1 hour.

After that, you will be guided to a suitable establishment, which I used to think were bottom-rung, but now think are just popular and well staffed. Every time upon meeting, I think that the girl is not the greatest, or in a bad mood, but quickly they change, and have all ended up great. I can't say enough about Japanese girls in general, but they are truly in a class of their own. Keep in mind that the places all close at midnight (I usually have to rush to be there by 11).

As an afterthought, I should mention that Okinawa remains at the top of my list as far as Japan is concerned, so please check it out if you ever have a chance. Otsukare-sama-deshita!Thanks for the updates! I was just going to ask about Fukuoka. I'm heading down there for a brief stay at the beginning of next month and wanted to do a walk about. Do you know or have any Delivery Health links?

AussieGaigin
11-15-22, 12:59
I stayed in Fukoka / HAkata for a few days many years ago. One evening, I just went out for a walk from my hotel, and must have ended up in that RLD.

I wasn't looking for (or even considering any action, I knew little about it). But a tout just chatted me up as I walked past, and I got a very good deal and experience from a middle aged woman.

Drbombay
11-26-22, 01:26
I stayed in Fukoka / HAkata for a few days many years ago. One evening, I just went out for a walk from my hotel, and must have ended up in that RLD.

I wasn't looking for (or even considering any action, I knew little about it). But a tout just chatted me up as I walked past, and I got a very good deal and experience from a middle aged woman.I'm staying at the Grand Hyatt. Is that anywhere near the Hakata area? If so I'm likely to take a walk than go with this one Pinay / Thai mixed I found on City of Love for Fukuoka. My suspicions got wound up when she wants to have at least 30% paid prior to her arrival. I normally don't do that, that's a red flag to me. Even the regular shops that send over the not so good looking ones for us foreigners will not ask for money up front!

AussieGaigin
11-26-22, 12:08
I'm staying at the Grand Hyatt. Is that anywhere near the Hakata area? If so I'm likely to take a walk than go with this one Pinay / Thai mixed I found on City of Love for Fukuoka. My suspicions got wound up when she wants to have at least 30% paid prior to her arrival. I normally don't do that, that's a red flag to me. Even the regular shops that send over the not so good looking ones for us foreigners will not ask for money up front!A long time ago now, but I think I stayed in a small hotel on the other side of the station to the GH, about 5 minutes walk away.

The shop was in walking distance from that hotel, down around the river front area; it was night time so I have no other recollection of landmarks. I think I have seen mention here of a known RLD in that vicinity. Sorry I can't be of much more help.

Drbombay
11-27-22, 12:52
A long time ago now, but I think I stayed in a small hotel on the other side of the station to the GH, about 5 minutes walk away.

The shop was in walking distance from that hotel, down around the river front area; it was night time so I have no other recollection of landmarks. I think I have seen mention here of a known RLD in that vicinity. Sorry I can't be of much more help.AG,

Thanks for the tip! I think I will exercise that option vice wire some chick 30% and get told, I can't make it I'm still in the PH. As a matter of fact, I'll be traveling from Sasebo earlier in the day so I might as well rest up since my next flight is to Singapore and I will arrive at a decent time and have a full Saturday and Sunday of fun down in the SeaLion City!

Sad thing about Japan is even with the advent of translation apps, locals will not offer any guidance to a gaijin on where the "fun stuff" is even taxi drivers all of a sudden become straight and narrow when I get in, but if I were a Japanese man they would automatically offer me the best places in town. Heck even the taxi drivers in Singapore will ask me the first thing when I get in not where do I want to go but do I want a woman?

Drbombay
11-27-22, 13:09
Hello all,

As an afterthought, I should mention that Okinawa remains at the top of my list as far as Japan is concerned, so please check it out if you ever have a chance. Otsukare-sama-deshita!Thanks for listing those two locations in your report. Did a quick Google maps search in the area and found a Soapy that I will try call E-girls. Says that they are foreigner friendly. Will TOFTT and report back!

Pokedex
01-21-23, 23:38
Figured I'd post my first fukuoka report here.

In hindsight, I should've done more research but honestly did not have much time so just winged the whole thing. After dinner, took a stroll along nakasu and went into a joint I researched beforehand which turned out to be a japanese-only joint. He then referred me to the "guide" who had the fakest eyebrows I've ever seen and we went to this shop where it was 30 k / HR. Gave me 2 options and chose the one that had "the cups" according to the guide. He then requested a tip which I laughed at but ended up giving a small change. I should've dipped when I saw his brows tbh.

I then followed the shop worker to another shop and they put me into a waiting room with a bunch of other dudes then waited close to an hour. At this point I was pretty annoyed. My number is called then went to the top floor where I was greeted by one of the least appealing girls I've seen in my time. Obviously, the cups were nowhere to be seen, very short, terrible figure, borderline ugly. Not to mention it was a shitty little room that was probably meant for doing laundry.

Cleaned me up then proceeded with BBBJCIM since I was not in the mood for FS anymore. Dipped right after and never looked back. They didn't even offer tube massage for whatever reason.

Probably the worst 30 k I've ever spent overseas.

Whoever is going to fukuoka, please do not repeat my mistake and do more research. This was my 3rd soapland experience and honestly it does not hold a candle to the experiences I've had in tokyo. Maybe I will read up next time I go, but who knows when that will be. I think now I just want to do call girls to my room since too lazy to go out after a long day but difficult to do with no phone number. It seems some services offer telegram / line service so lmk if anyone has any recs.

ElTacoShmacko
10-11-23, 22:29
Anyone been recently to any foreigner friendly soaplands? I can't find any info on Gingira Stage which seemed to be recommended in that past but doesn't seem like it's operational.

AussieGaigin
10-14-23, 01:29
Just wander around the RLDs mentioned earlier. If they want your business, they will approach you.

Azngy
11-27-23, 18:25
Anyone been recently to any foreigner friendly soaplands? I can't find any info on Gingira Stage which seemed to be recommended in that past but doesn't seem like it's operational.Happiness and MAX were accommodating. Otherwise, just walk around and they'll pull you in if they want business. Careful with the "foreigner fee," found that it can be neogtiated.

AussieGaigin
11-28-23, 02:50
Thanks for listing those two locations in your report. Did a quick Google maps search in the area and found a Soapy that I will try call E-girls. Says that they are foreigner friendly. Will TOFTT and report back!12 months later, we are still waiting.

Oppai Lover
02-21-24, 17:42
Good morning everybody.

First of all, I'd like to apologise in advance for my English, which is not my native language.

I discovered your forum last week and as I'll be in Japan in a few weeks I'll need your advice and I'd like to enjoy some of the local pleasures.

I'm spending a few days in Sendai and I'd like to meet a few people but I can't find any information about "delivery health" and soaplands "foreigner-friendly" because all the websites I've found are in Japanese that google translation can't translate.

Would you be able to tell me about websites and soaplands in Sendai?

Thank you.

Teltel
02-22-24, 03:03
Good morning everybody.

First of all, I'd like to apologise in advance for my English, which is not my native language.

I discovered your forum last week and as I'll be in Japan in a few weeks I'll need your advice and I'd like to enjoy some of the local pleasures.

I'm spending a few days in Sendai and I'd like to meet a few people but I can't find any information about "delivery health" and soaplands "foreigner-friendly" because all the websites I've found are in Japanese that google translation can't translate.

Would you be able to tell me about websites and soaplands in Sendai?

Thank you.If you are using an android device then translation via the drop down menu works. Also Google shows many results, you should get a few clues via Google results.

Teltel.

AussieGaigin
02-22-24, 11:43
Google will probably only directly translate text / characters from a web page.

Try taking a screenshot of the page, and get Google to read / translate that.

Oppai Lover
02-23-24, 17:14
I will try. Thank you.