PDA

View Full Version : Johor Bharu

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
05-18-02, 06:17
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

BigLauda
05-27-02, 04:28
Try Grand continental hotel.

Nothing to shout about, average service. Ther's a girl there who look like Faye Wong but smaller size.

Chinese, 22 y.o.
Body: 7/10
Breast: 5/10 small, perky & firm.
BJ: 5/10
FJ:5/10

Friendly but will not do room service. If u stay there u can call for room service -RM230 inclusive of massage but time limit 45 minutes.

Any suggestion for Freelancer in JB. e-mail me: biglauda99999@hotmail.com.

Crystall crown hotel have better selection of girls. No "chiew keng" in JB.

David123
05-28-02, 10:42
what is the crystal crown hc like

Eddylane
05-28-02, 15:38
Hi, anyone with contact number for FL in JB? Please email to KLOPEN57@yahoo.com.au. Thanks.

BigLauda
05-31-02, 05:04
Crystal crown JB FR.

OK. Small jacuzzi, sauna & steamroom. Food 4/10. Crowded after 4.00pm. Small tv.room. Will have to go to another area for massage via small alley and stairs. U can access massage area via carpark. Just drive all the way up from the carpark entrance from behind hotel. Very convenient.

Girls-nothing to shout about. Try May or Linda (if there r still there)

Alternatively try Grand Continental Spa. Excellent selection of girls. Try Baby#98 or #66. U can ask to look at the girls. Try to go in b4 3.00pm and u will see them coming in.

Baby#98.

Tall, slim, young and friendly.
body-6.5/10
breast-6/10 (small but perky and firm)
BBBJ-5.5/10
FJ-5.5/10
Massage-6/10

Excellent body, like virgin girl but pussy a bit lose for me even though i am thick. Very friendly. Lick your AH gently and give slow BBBJ. Allow u to touch her pussy but no fingering.

RM207 for FJ RM238 FJ & massage.
Available for FL.(RM1000.00 per night) E-mail me for phone no.

David123
06-02-02, 10:31
thanks for the info will try when in jb next

David123
06-08-02, 11:09
Hi guys anyone give the low down on the scene in jb, as new to this area. i am what malaysians call mat salleh i travel from sydney to singapore for work and have limited times in singapore usally two day turn around, so i have no real time to look over the scene.

i have noticed merlin tower has some talent hanging around, i know about the hair dressers on wong ah fook.

Now there is a bar on the street that goes across terowong near 7-11 some nice girls there but not sure of the rules and what to do.

How ever i have found that malaysians think mat salleh have much money and try and rip off espec those so called hair dressers.

i would apprecaitte some help

BigLauda
06-15-02, 05:49
This FR board seems dead. Not much contribution unlike for KL and Penang. JB people no sex drive or busy f...king around to notice this wonderful forum?

It seems like JB spa getting more expensive nowdays.

David123
06-16-02, 10:23
seems to be the case they seemed to have lost the feeling for some good fucking.

david

HardSensation
06-24-02, 14:50
went to JB a few weeks back. Tried to located Triangle Coffee shop but it was not there anymore (or it never has been). There was Modern Revealation Coffee shop - just across from Mobil but no sign of Triangle Coffee shop.

Anyway went back to HR hotel and called HC. Asked for a pretty girl. Got Miko.
Body 9/10
Look 7.2/10
Breast & Ass 9.5/10
Attitude 9/10

She has the beautiful pair of pointy pink nipples. Price 250+. Have a nice 1/2 hr massage & followed by BBBJ and FJ. Nice nice. Her pussy was still tight. She told me that she has been there less than 6 month.

BigLauda
06-27-02, 02:39
Hi Hardsensation!

Where is HR hotel?

E-mail me at biglauda99999@hotmail.com to exchance note.

How old is Miko?

Honker
06-27-02, 07:40
One would think that with the high prices in Singapore that JB would be a destination with a lot of talent. Wish I was hearing more to encourage me to cross the causeway during my visits to Singapore!

Honker

Maverick
06-30-02, 10:59
Hello all! New 2 the forum. I see the JB section is kinda dead. Well, being a JB guy myself, I feel it is my duty 2 help you bros out and provide whatever info you need 2 make your JB stay more fulfilling.

Alright, there's about 10 or so HCs in JB. Mostly located in hotels and most provide specials ranging from HJs 2 FJs. Pricing wise it ranges from RM50 for HJs to RM 130- RM 200 for FJs depending on which HCs and type of girl. The current top HCs in JB frequent by locals and Singapoeans are Roman Spa located in Eden Hotal in the duty free zone and New York Spa located in New York Hotel. These two places are where you find the top girls. For bros who are more into getting a good massage than bonking, the place to go to is either Lion City Spa or Rasa Sayang Hotel HC. U can get a good massage and even jua gen services there but don't expect solid looking girls. Age usually range from 25-40s. If you want good looking girls the 1st two HCs mentioned above are the cream in JB. The other HCs namely, Grand Continental, Cystal Crown, Mutiara, Hyatt, Merlin, are not as popular now and usually don't have many girls altough once in a while you can find a gem but not always. BTW, the prices mentioned above are just the bonking prices. You still have to pay the massage session whether you get a massage or not.

Bonking shops wise, there are a few located in the Pelangi region but they seem to have lose their attraction for locals and Singaporeans. Word of advise 2 any bros thinking of the hair dresser shops along Jln. Wong Ah Fook, STAY AWAY from them. They are nothing but black shops(all old aunties and lots of con people trying to cheat you).

The current craze for locals and Singaporeans are the Lsb outlets. Lsb (Lar sup bars) use to have an image of old aunties letting you feel them up in dark booths and practicing your finger digging skills. Not anymore, they now have lots of Thai and Indon girls(age ranging from 17-25), solid bodies and looks the didi raising type. What happens is you go in, get a room(similar to KTV rooms, captain brings in the girls, you make your selection and fun starts right there in the room. Basically, if you go with friends, everyone gets into a mass orgy in the room bonking right next to each other. Rate is RM 70 per shot excluding room rates, drinks and tips to captains and old aunties(they are still there but they don't bother you if you are there for the orgies).

There's more but that's all I can think of right now plus got to rush off for the WC final at the pub.

Anyone interested to know more can ask me anything and I will see if I can help. Don't expect me to be a tour guide as I am currently hibernating from all those places for an indefinite length of time due to the missus plans to start a family so must not simply shoot the life bearing liquid all over the place.

ddzef
07-01-02, 15:41
hey there guys,
do any of you know of any part-timer around jb area? please e-mail me ddzef@hotmail.com

loki10
07-02-02, 03:05
hi maverick,
will be going to jb next week, and ur FR is very interesting. especially the orgies. can u please elaborate on the "LSB" place ? I think i would probably stay around the town area, and the HCs that u mentioned, are around that area too ? or are there better ones in the town center? the ones that u mentioned Eden and new york, what girls do they provide ? is it safer or cleaner compared to the LSB ?

thanks in advance. cheers.

screwerhero
07-02-02, 16:43
I'm done my first time with other gal than my wife with Yoko from Grand Continental ..... i find my self didnt enjoy at all.... i was over pressured with workd and decided to try it out but seen didnt do much on me....... can anyone recommend where i can get a very good service and enjoy myself out of this world..........

my email is screwerhero@hotmail.com

Maverick
07-02-02, 18:59
Hey loki10,

The LSB is in the Sentosa area and is called Sakura. There's another new place called something like Golden Billion in the Daiman area. If you are staying in town, I would suggest you get in a cab, tell the driver you want to go to Sakura opposite Sentosa Complex. But a word of warning, currently the "weather" in JB and especially Sakura is very bad, lots of spotchecks and raiding almost everynight so would advice to stick to HCs until your next trip. The HCs in JB tend to have local Chinese usually from KL, Ipoh and such and they are much safer.

Don't know if ur familiar with JB or not but the HCs I mentioned are not in the town area but about 10-15 mins from town so it's not that far. Depending on what you r really after, u shouldn't have any problems getting so action. Hope it helps.

Originally posted by loki10
hi maverick,
will be going to jb next week, and ur FR is very interesting. especially the orgies. can u please elaborate on the "LSB" place ? I think i would probably stay around the town area, and the HCs that u mentioned, are around that area too ? or are there better ones in the town center? the ones that u mentioned Eden and new york, what girls do they provide ? is it safer or cleaner compared to the LSB ?

thanks in advance. cheers.

CumBaby
07-03-02, 04:22
JB lads,
Here is my FR while i'm in JB last week.

Went to check out the Continental spa and New York spa at 4:30pm and later decided to go to continental spa for massage.
Went to the counter and was approached by this nice captain and saw few chicks behind the counter...getting hornier than before. Look at the price range but nothing interest me as there's no FJ, BBBJ price hehe...hehe...

Later this captain (..forgot his name..) asked me any massage or sauna?..then he later suggest package service...for RM226. My head was doing math whilst my lil bro is getting hornier...In seconds, I decided to go for package w/o really complete the math in my head...huh. Later the captain led me to the massage rooms (..I can see numbers of lads doing massage in sharing rooms..and I wonder will I pay for RM226 for the sharing rooms????..no way..)...
My doubt was clear as the captain let me chose one of the many single rooms (with mirror next to the bed..u can imagine the heaven ehh..). Before entering I told the captain to get a beautiful, nice and sexy chicks since I spent quite stiff...and here the story goes....

Waiting for 2 minutes..then the door was knocked. Here she comes..a tall sexy, beautiful gal with tall legs entering the room smiling...errghhh..so sexy..cannot tahan already. To make story short, she massage me for 15 minutes and then we shower together..her body/skin was so soft..damn soft...nice butt, nice pink tits...(u can hardly take off ur hands from her body..trust me..)

After shower, she started her job...licking my nipples..plenty of saliva coming out from her mouth..she moans while doing my nipple..(that's kindda make my bro getting harder)....suck all over my sensitive parts..and finally, there you go..she suck and lick my ball...very very good can tell you...it's very warm and let her mouth and tounge do the stuff....you can feel the movement of her tounge around ur ball....but later cannot tahan I asked for 69..u can feel and touch her very warm and pinky pussy...after licking and sucking thing, we finally do the fucking thing and last for 20 minutes....argghhh...I cum in her with condom on...feel sooo damn good.

Later she shower me and asked for h/p..but she gave no answer...perhaps she'll give me if I visit her next time. So, my rating was:

Look: 7/10 (nice pair of eyes and soft voice..very freindly)
Tits: 7/10 (though not big..but very soft..to squeeze them is like ur in heaven)
Body:7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (..u can feel her tounge doing very good job..)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she'll moans..)
Attitude: 8/10 (..no rushing, very freindly..u can even finger her after u cum..)

BTW, her name is Sherly from Kluang Johor but forgot her number. Her friendliness and non rushing attitude cost me an additional 15 minutes and to pay another RM10. Will try her for my next visit next month.....definitely!!

CumBaby

loki10
07-09-02, 06:30
maverick,
thanks for the info, really appreciate that. anyways been here for 2 days already, haven't had time to go to the hc to check it out. i am working in the town area, but staying in skudai (my company's apartment), anyways transport is a problem. my collegues have been telling me about eden. as you mentioned it has one of the best girls, hope to see it soon.

does anyone know if there is any hc in skudai ?

stupid question again... where is continental and new york ? will venture out with a taxi after work. need to release some tension.

thanks in advance. cheers !

Maverick
07-09-02, 08:20
loki10,

Glad 2 b of service. How many days will u b in JB? Might b we could meet up as I'm quite free this whole week. If u can manage 2 free yourself in the afternoons, I can probably bring u ard. Too bad I not free in the evenings and night as the tiger of the family expects me 2 b at home. If interested in meeting up, e-mail me at geneabt@time.net.my. We can just hang out or I can bring u 2 one of those places I mentioned. Cheers!

ddzef
07-10-02, 07:22
Hey Loki10,
There is a place in Skudai, Goodhope Hotel. Check the archives .. last time someone posted about that place and they have some malay girls there too. Hope this helps.

loki10
07-10-02, 10:31
hi ddzef,
thanks for the info. just went to look it up, doesn't say much about any facilities , just malay girls - $238. i am looking a place to relax after a long hectic week. (e.g. jacuzzi and stuff like that and also needless to say some action as well). i don't think i have seen any hotels on the way back, but from the name it's sounds like some rumah tumpangan. anyways thanks, i think i have figured out where all the place is but like i said transport is a problem for me, as i am driven to work and back by my branch manager, and it's not appropriate to ask him directions to these kind of places...hahahaha...he is a god-fearing man...hahaha...

so from what i gathered it's still the same intros...grand continental, new york and eden garden. was at eden garden last night, to get some beer, noticed in the elevator of the roman spa on level 7, was with my manager so didn't venture to that level. it looks classy, and looks like a nice place to relax, and expensive too. is the pricing the same all around ? $238 - massage and services ? or higher ? need to know the budget for it in roman spa. thanks in advance.

cheers,
loki10

loki10
07-11-02, 10:12
ok i take my words back !... the hotel in skudai (goodhope) is not like any rumah tumpangan at all...huge hotel. pestered my branch manager to take me there, he seems to know abt the history abt that place....hmmm makes me wonder. another collegue of mine, (through sms) said that nothing is going on there...so it's conflicting with the FR.. anyways for the record, i take my words back.

maverick, i'll will be contacting you soon. we can hang out. cheers mate.

screwerhero
07-12-02, 18:40
Tried Babe from Grand Continental............
Good massage and quite talkative..........
But dont trust the pimp ..... gave my friend a quite meaty and the service is not very good..... make him didnt enjoy at all

screwerhero
07-12-02, 18:45
will like to try out a malay ....
any HC with malay at JB town area.....with good service....
and what is the charges at the Eden....plan to try out

Mighty Spearsman
08-01-02, 15:18
Hello! First, I normally post in the USA section, and I was amazed to see the high number of postings here in the Malaysia section. Great!

I originally posted this message in the KL section, but I should have posted it here instead. Sorry!

Many of you talk about the "dark bars" but I have yet to read a posting that specifies exactly what happens in these places. A couple of years ago I tried a "dark bar" around 4 p.m. in downtown Johore Bahru (walking distance from the Singapore border). Ended up in a curved booth with high-back seats with a very attractive, petite girl who spoke virtually no English. First, I was served a beer, then the girl and I made out, heavy kissing and hugging with her rubbing my dick on the outside of my pants. I started to unzip, then the girl said something that seemed to be "hold on" and got up and left. I assumed she was going to get either a condom or tissues, so I sat there waiting several minutes but she never came back. Tried talking with a waitress to ask what happened but she didn't speak English. Finally decided to give up, so I left enough money for the beer on the table and got up and left. Nobody stopped me.

So please tell me, what went wrong here? What should have happened? Thanks!

DaThinMan
08-01-02, 18:35
Something should have happened; maybe she went to find someone to negotiate with you on the price.

BTW, there is another forum on Johor Bahru. It's the ******** forum; quite a number of Singaporeans visit Johor Bahru. The forum is here :- http://forum.********.com

Originally posted by Mighty Spearsman
Hello! First, I normally post in the USA section, and I was amazed to see the high number of postings here in the Malaysia section. Great!

I originally posted this message in the KL section, but I should have posted it here instead. Sorry!

Many of you talk about the "dark bars" but I have yet to read a posting that specifies exactly what happens in these places. A couple of years ago I tried a "dark bar" around 4 p.m. in downtown Johore Bahru (walking distance from the Singapore border). Ended up in a curved booth with high-back seats with a very attractive, petite girl who spoke virtually no English. First, I was served a beer, then the girl and I made out, heavy kissing and hugging with her rubbing my dick on the outside of my pants. I started to unzip, then the girl said something that seemed to be "hold on" and got up and left. I assumed she was going to get either a condom or tissues, so I sat there waiting several minutes but she never came back. Tried talking with a waitress to ask what happened but she didn't speak English. Finally decided to give up, so I left enough money for the beer on the table and got up and left. Nobody stopped me.

So please tell me, what went wrong here? What should have happened? Thanks!

Mighty Spearsman
08-06-02, 15:44
Thanks, "dathinman" for taking time to respond.

But after reading your post, and spending a few minutes reading the ******** forum, I still don't understand exactly what was supposed to have happened to me. Would I have gotten a HJ? a BJ? Would she have pulled her panties off and climbed on top of me while I lean back? I didn't see any signs of an upstairs part of the bar, so my guess is that whatever happens does happen right in the "booth." Please enlighten!

DaThinMan
08-06-02, 17:56
Originally posted by Mighty Spearsman
Thanks, "dathinman" for taking time to respond.

But after reading your post, and spending a few minutes reading the ******** forum, I still don't understand exactly what was supposed to have happened to me. Would I have gotten a HJ? a BJ? Would she have pulled her panties off and climbed on top of me while I lean back? I didn't see any signs of an upstairs part of the bar, so my guess is that whatever happens does happen right in the "booth." Please enlighten!

Some possibilities :-
1. She doesn't offer extras; you get to hug, fondle, kiss but that's it. This is unlikely as she was rubbing your dick already.
2. She does offer extras....she went to get someone who speaks English to negotiate the price or get a condom but she got caught up with another customer. This happens often in places where the girl 'butterflies'. The girls are assigned to 2-3 rooms or booths.
3. She is a bona fide cockteaser! ;-)

I can't think of anymore. Just chalk it down as one of those strange experiences. I think most of us have a few good ones to tell.

ftg
08-08-02, 06:39
Originally posted by screwerhero
I'm done my first time with other gal than my wife with Yoko from Grand Continental ..... i find my self didnt enjoy at all.... i was over pressured with workd and decided to try it out but seen didnt do much on me....... can anyone recommend where i can get a very good service and enjoy myself out of this world..........

my email is screwerhero@hotmail.com

Corkgila
08-08-02, 07:50
ftg,

Tis my 1st post on JB. Was there a couple of times and came across a chun babe no.98 in GC.

All guys r visionary animals - i think what u need is a good body with lots of foreplay b4 u 'go for it'!

relaxx... take ur time and just let it b man!

coool...

p.s. pls provide a FR on her if u've tried it out, ok. I can't wait to try it the next time.

ftg
08-13-02, 09:16
thanks for the info cockgila,

actually i've just been transffered here last month n i'm looking for papaya farm, any recommendations.

I tired the appolo krok but the butterflies never sit still.Fly here n thereService not bad. But i wan some more actions......

Corkgila
08-13-02, 20:13
Do i have a FR 4 u brothers downsouth!

Try Star Cruise Lounge, ask 4 no.107 - she's new and she's hot!

Here's my FR:

BJ: 8/10
HJ: n/a
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 - friendly, chattable speaks little Mandarin, mostly Hokkien & Thai, learning English
Looks: 9/10 - girl nextdoor type innocents
Body: 8.5/10 32-27-31 nice bode man! & smooth skin!
Attitude: 9/10 This girl has potential

Overall i give tis girl a 9/10!
----

The place is in JB facing Jln Tebrau, if coming from JB custom, its the row on your left before the Daiman junction.

What i like most abt this place is customer come first - u get to choose, the OKT will intro 1 girl at a time 2 the picking room. Some privilege u don't get in HCs!

Go for shots - 120 for Thai girls, more for special selection...
One turn off is the rooms - don't expect spa/ hotel rooms with this price. For the night, 300 is the starting range.

Need help? Call the pub 07-3333782

Thought i start off a FR with my JB posting - u bro out there, pls share some ok?

Corkgila
08-13-02, 20:19
Bro ftg,

If u r looking 4 actions! Why settle with pawpaw if u can get the juice? Go further down a few shoplots & i think u've got the real stuf!

BTW, no.107 don't do lounge...

signing off...til next time corkgila strikes JB!

p.s. What's the damage in pawpaw farm?

Originally posted by ftg
thanks for the info cockgila,

actually i've just been transffered here last month n i'm looking for papaya farm, any recommendations.

I tired the appolo krok but the butterflies never sit still.Fly here n thereService not bad. But i wan some more actions......

Eddylane
09-25-02, 16:41
Hi, corkgila

Where exactly is Star Cruise Lounge along Jalan Tebrau? Please indicate some landmarks, e.g. near which shopping centre, hotel or housing estate. Would appreciate your info. Thanks.

Corkgila
09-27-02, 08:16
Bro eddylane,

CG not so familiar with JB but normally i follow this rule. When I drive from JB custom along Jln Tebrau, look out for a traffic junction where u can turn right (the landmark is the 'Daiman' building). The lounge is located in the row of shoplots to your right when u stop at the lights (before turning). You have to turn back out (a big u-turn around a parking complex) within the commercial areas.

Its easier to recognise if u visit after 12am, there's someone waiting outside the 'red-light' shop. Make sure it's SCL before entering as there are a few others.

ok, stop now b4 someone accuse me of advertising... :)

p.s. if u hv other experience pls share...

BigLauda
10-17-02, 11:49
Corkgila,

Good place..this Star Cruise lounge.

107 went back to thailand already. Took 102 instead.

A bit plump but young...19 y.o.

Breast: 6/10 pink nippy
Pussy: 8/10 veri tight one!
Body 6/10
Legs: 7/10
Skin: fair and lovely...chiangmai gal have fair skin one!

Corkgila my fren, a few questions. Hope u can help.

Went there and they showed me a room. Ordered drinks and titbits. Cost Rm80+. Can i go straight and choose the gal for quicky instead of having to sit and drink first?

After FJ, i sat there and drank. A few ladies, some old local came, sat and said hi to me. They left after 1-2 minutes. When i want to pay for the bill all these ladies came back...10 of them and waited for tips. End up pay Rm2 per person. Can i ask OKT not to allow them in my room next time? Can i not pay them?

FJ cost me RM120. Room RM30. Drinks and snack RM80+ Tips RM20 for those local gals and RM10 for 2 thai gals. Might as well go to HC if this is so costly one!

Notice some pretty, young thai gals...Can i ask OKT to view all of them?

I heard u can have overnight for RM300 (thai) and RM500 (local). How can i book them?

Corkgila try number 39 thai gal. Young and nice body. No 28 local gal sweet but a bit old for my taste.

Corkgila, u can e-mail me at biglauda99999@hotmail.com
We can go together when i go over to JB.

LoboOne
10-18-02, 05:21
BigLauda,

Besides that Star Cruise Lounge, is there any other lounges or KTVs that offer those services? I mean chicks to FJ, BBBJ etc...

How about lounges at Taman Sentosa area? There are plenty of lounges or bar there..but not sure if they provide this services.

Let me know please coz I'm a frequent traveller to JB lately. BTW, rates wise..Tq.

BigLauda
10-18-02, 09:20
LoboOne,

Most of the time i use the HC in hotel. Call them up for room service. Grand Continental hotel is quite OK but avoid Winnie #66. She is butt ugly and body a bit off. Breast still OK..firm and pokey nippy but bad breath...yuk! Ask for baby #98. She's a gem!

I never tried those like SC lounge b4. Went to a few bar etc. SC lounge is like a F...shop in disguise. The operation there is so well planned that b4 u enter the OKT will anounce u on the walkietalkie..like CIA style. U then go upstairs where u r shown to a room like a karaoke room but with only sofa and table. No other facility in the room. The thai lady came in and straight away try to "molest" u. She will allow u touch her, strip her etc...i feel a bit shy as the door is with glass window wth no curtain. She lowered the lights so it's OK. When i want to bang her. She stopped me and again i was guided to the entrance after the OKT inside anounce that i customer want to "sing" via walkie talkie to the OKT outside. Once outside he guided me to another building few lots away and again he walikietalkie to the person in the other building.Door open & was guided to upstair. Then only the gal came up. Like spy movie one. There is no private bathroom..only a common one and the room is the old fashion partition type. The roomm...bed on the floor, a big tong sampah with a lot of tissue and condom inside (visible b'coz no cover one mah!) at one corner and old air-cond. U have to undress then walk outside to go and wash. the Gal will follow u in her towel wrapped like u. Like those old style f...shop. I notice they didn't even change the bed sheet after my session...hollyshit! (i believe i sprayed some on the bed as i took off the rubber to shoot on her belly).

The gals r so young and juicy that with all these things...i still want to go back. Want to go with me as i'm planning to go next week. E-mail me OK. We can meet in JB and head there together.

The gal i took has real tight pussy.That is why i tak tahan and want to go again.She even allow me to finger her....3 fingers..whoa!

LoboOne
10-21-02, 05:13
Biglauda,
Well, I just got back from JB and was in GC with a pal on last Wednesday. A bit horny but could not find suitable gal that suit my taste.

Anyhow, the OKT there parade me some of the chicks and the only that caught my eyes was only Baby (not sure the number)...hey! u got the same chick huh? So tell me about this lady..who know when time comes, I can screw this lady. I know she's very hot...and as I said, the only lady that caught my attention.

BTW, what and where is SC? Any activities at Taman Sentosa?

LoboOne, signoff..

Originally posted by biglauda
LoboOne,

Most of the time i use the HC in hotel. Call them up for room service. Grand Continental hotel is quite OK but avoid Winnie #66. She is butt ugly and body a bit off. Breast still OK..firm and pokey nippy but bad breath...yuk! Ask for baby #98. She's a gem!

I never tried those like SC lounge b4. Went to a few bar etc. SC lounge is like a F...shop in disguise. The operation there is so well planned that b4 u enter the OKT will anounce u on the walkietalkie..like CIA style. U then go upstairs where u r shown to a room like a karaoke room but with only sofa and table. No other facility in the room. The thai lady came in and straight away try to "molest" u. She will allow u touch her, strip her etc...i feel a bit shy as the door is with glass window wth no curtain. She lowered the lights so it's OK. When i want to bang her. She stopped me and again i was guided to the entrance after the OKT inside anounce that i customer want to "sing" via walkie talkie to the OKT outside. Once outside he guided me to another building few lots away and again he walikietalkie to the person in the other building.Door open & was guided to upstair. Then only the gal came up. Like spy movie one. There is no private bathroom..only a common one and the room is the old fashion partition type. The roomm...bed on the floor, a big tong sampah with a lot of tissue and condom inside (visible b'coz no cover one mah!) at one corner and old air-cond. U have to undress then walk outside to go and wash. the Gal will follow u in her towel wrapped like u. Like those old style f...shop. I notice they didn't even change the bed sheet after my session...hollyshit! (i believe i sprayed some on the bed as i took off the rubber to shoot on her belly).

The gals r so young and juicy that with all these things...i still want to go back. Want to go with me as i'm planning to go next week. E-mail me OK. We can meet in JB and head there together.

The gal i took has real tight pussy.That is why i tak tahan and want to go again.She even allow me to finger her....3 fingers..whoa!

BigLauda
10-21-02, 11:43
Lobo One,

SC = star cruise lounge. Near Wisma Daiman. See direction given by Corkgila.

Baby comes in at around 3.30-4.00.

She is hell of a lady. Pussy a bit loose only. Body firm and shapely legs. Pleasant personality but breast a bit on the small side.

Service-good but i've taken better. JB standard-consider good.

Well, when can we cheong together?

Banker
11-04-02, 21:02
hi all........ JB section quite dead........
not much posting,,, keep all the posting come........thanks...

anyone knew abt GOOD HOPE hotel in Tun Aminah ??
any 'special' there ??.....
anyone try b4 ?
if yes...... how mush the cost ???
any recomendation ??

beside GOOD HOPE,,,,, any 'happening' places in Tun Aminah or nearby places ?????
pls help......
thanks........

any freelancer to contact ?
or one night stand ?

pls e-mail to me banker3435@hotmail.com

edward
12-07-02, 14:30
hi all,
thinking of cheonging in JB for a night from singapore.
any good contacts of a FL or a budget but value for money place to be visited?? whether massage or others?
are there any Thai soapy massage in JB?
appreciate all the help i can get.
thanks.
ed edward_t007@yahoo.com

felix148
12-18-02, 06:40
Hi biglauda,

Can you tell me in which bar that you picked this Thai girl.Please give the direction to the place. How much it cost for fuck and BJ?
How is the girl's service.

BigLauda
12-18-02, 15:37
Felix148,

Scroll down and read Corkgila's direction.

Why this section dead only? JB have the most interesting FJ scene in malaysia and yet very few posting here.

I no longer travel to Jb now so it's a bit difficult for me to contribute here.

Banker, give us some FR. U might tempt me to drive to JB for a FJ. We might even meet up. Perhaps u could give me a loan! Ha! ha! ha!

Anyone tried Baby from Grand Continental hotel spa? I miss her and her pretty face.

Corkgila where r u?

LoboOne
12-19-02, 08:46
Biglauda...
Is baby local chinese or ??..Any FR or rating of this girl?
Been there once and fucked 2 ladies...Sherly and Kiki..
Sherly is Sooo good with smooth skin..sexy body shape and allow you to play and finger her p***y..try her.
Don't forget to let me know your baby..

Tq.

Originally posted by biglauda
Felix148,

Scroll down and read Corkgila's direction.

Why this section dead only? JB have the most interesting FJ scene in malaysia and yet very few posting here.

I no longer travel to Jb now so it's a bit difficult for me to contribute here.

Banker, give us some FR. U might tempt me to drive to JB for a FJ. We might even meet up. Perhaps u could give me a loan! Ha! ha! ha!

Anyone tried Baby from Grand Continental hotel spa? I miss her and her pretty face.

Corkgila where r u?

BigLauda
12-20-02, 15:12
Yo Lobo!

Baby is around 23 y.o. Smooth skin, slim, about 5 feet 6inches tall, small firm breast, long hair which she tie-up during her session, good looking but teeth a bit like bunny which makes her more adorable and give good BJ/FJ.

Friendly and chatty type. overall i rate her 6.5/10

Avoid winnie. bad breath and potruding forehead like flower horn fish unless u like a head butt. FJ too pros like, no GF feeling. Cold as ice. Likes to complaint if u want to touch her pussy.

JohnTodd
01-06-03, 03:39
I an steying in Singapore, if I taxi to the border can I walk to any of the clubs or hotels?
Any suggestions as to what is closest to the border?

DaThinMan
01-06-03, 19:56
Originally posted by johntodd
I an steying in Singapore, if I taxi to the border can I walk to any of the clubs or hotels?

Within walking distance you probably have limited choices.

Just take a taxi. I think JB taxi drivers are pretty honest, compared to KL taxi drivers. :)

There is more info on JB in ********'s forum: -

http://forum.********.com

CuriousDick
01-25-03, 16:16
WSG Members in JB,

Besides the Indonesian Islands of Bintan and Batam
what other Islands are there worth visiting. Bintan and Batam is too commercialised. Heard that there are others........

Your advice is appreciated!

Kekekeke
04-18-03, 07:24
anyone know of any freelancers or any ***** house that
can supply gal for a night in JB? & whats the price like?
thats all... appreciate all help

Tulan
07-15-03, 13:27
Hi,

Try find some freelance at New York disco there. It quite happening over there. If you want indo chick, try look at this Jalan Wong Ah Fook.

Milrono
07-22-03, 03:17
Originally posted by Tulan
Hi,

Try find some freelance at New York disco there. It quite happening over there. If you want indo chick, try look at this Jalan Wong Ah Fook. Hi Tulan,

Refer to your small writeup. Where is the exact location for Indo Chick. I was there last week but couldn't find any?

Spitfire
07-22-03, 22:42
Originally posted by johntodd

Be careful that you get a taxi with a meter. Also, my personal preference is for a Chinese taxi driver. I had to threaten a Malay driver who was driving me and my Singaporean girlfriend WAY off the beaten track. I suspect that he was taking us somewhere where his friends could rob us.

TopHits
08-12-03, 06:13
Anyone know the rate in Sakura? I'm going to visit there next week. Need to know how much to pay for the tips, room rate and also the package rate.

Thanks in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

DaThinMan
08-12-03, 18:44
Originally posted by TopHits
Anyone know the rate in Sakura? I'm going to visit there next week. Need to know how much to pay for the tips, room rate and also the package rate.

Thanks in advance.

You will get more info on Sakura in the ******** forum.

It is at http://forum.********.com

Look for Malaysia...

DaThinMan
08-12-03, 18:49
Originally posted by Spitfire
Be careful that you get a taxi with a meter. Also, my personal preference is for a Chinese taxi driver. I had to threaten a Malay driver who was driving me and my Singaporean girlfriend WAY off the beaten track. I suspect that he was taking us somewhere where his friends could rob us.

I have yet to encounter this when I travel to JB. I also got no preference for Chinese or Malay or Indian taxi drivers.

If I am not mistaken, JB taxi drivers usually do not use meters. So if you insist on using a meter, some of them would take longer, 'scenic' routes to run up the meter....

Tulan
09-14-03, 04:16
Hi Milrono,
The Indo chick you can get after 11 pm.Do you know the traffic light junction there??The new bus stop at the big drain.Try look around.
Enjoy

Le Grand
09-20-03, 07:34
DaThinman or any Singaporean or local,

I have never been to JB. Based on posting at teh Singapore forum, lots of Singaporean come to JB for fun. However, this forum seems to be really lacking in up to date info. I wonder if you or anyone with experience in JB can give us a quick overview of where the actions are. At least to get us started, like:

(a) Are there any thing like Geylang?
(b) The top 5 HC's?
(c) Clubs to pick up working girls
(d) Area with SW
(e) Top 5 hotels to stay for fun

Personally, when I was last in Singapore, I really like the Malayasian Chinese girls. They are a lot less uptight than most other Chinese girls and they speak English. So I figure I will come right to the source when I next visit yout part of the world.

Thanks in advance,

Le Grand

DaThinMan
09-24-03, 03:58
********'s forum has been around for years. You will definitely find more info on JB in there.

Why don't you post there too in the Malaysia section? A word of caution; you should go through the previous postings first before asking any rudimentary questions or else you might get flamed.

Anyway, I will try to answer your questions.
a. There is no Geylang in JB at least not on the scale of Geylang. Remember that prostituition is illegal in Malaysia.

b. Not into HC, but the ones often heard of are the HC at Grand Continental, New York Hotel, Eden Garden (called Roman Spa?).

c. Not sure.

d. The last time I was there, streetwalkers can be found in the middle of town. Most looked down and out; I think some were PRCs.
Saw some info about Ocean Hotel where there are SW in the rooms.
Other places would be Taman Sentosa which has karaokes where you can do the deed in the rooms; mostly foreign SW.

e. I think generally the hotels are pretty flexible with overnight 'guests'.

If you are looking for Malaysian Chinese, I would suggest you stick to the HCs.

Hungry
09-24-03, 19:44
Just been tranfered to jb just for short buz trip but want to look for overnight fun anyone can help me pls email me at stephen79@lycos.com

HappyChap
09-27-03, 09:41
Just got back from JB after 2 nights exploration.

Must say that JB is a bit tricky and not so easy to find PRCs.

For best locals - Eden Garden but pretty expensive (250 rm for in room service). Strictly locals as hotel is half owned by Govt.

Also tried Merlin Hotel. Quite good massage (99 rm) & sex (130 rm) but again locals.

Grand Continental - all locals at HC but if you probe hard enough there is an agent working in hotel. They have 2 PRCs. You either go to their rooms or they come to yours. 170 rm per hour. The PRC fr Szechuan I had was very good.

Still think Crystal Crown is best overall. There are many joints nearby and they can send girls to you at hotel. Paid 350 rm for overnight PRC. Very good value for the one I had.

JB is more difficult perhaps because the market is still pretty small compared to KL.

Pretender
09-27-03, 15:01
Hi Happy Chap,

I guess you have gone to the wrong HC or hotel. I read a couple of forum regarding JB and it pretty amase me. There are a lot of "stock" down there in JB. You can always refer to this forum for more information. I read through couple of them and I feel like going down to JB for some action.

http://forum.********.com

Happy Hunting

Pretender

Hungry
10-26-03, 11:06
Will be in jb on monday can u guys give more detail stuff then asking to go other forums cause i can't get to them .See my comp is in the house .ur help will be very appreciated.

Sainter
10-28-03, 04:15
I was told that there is quite a good HC in Muar. Does anyone know anything about that?

Happy Kiwi
10-29-03, 02:09
Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay in JB (just overnight)? When I looked up the web there were only three rated hotels listed:

- Puteri pan Pacific
- Crystal Crowne
- Continental

Does anyone have a preference or can suggest a different hotel altogether. I'll be catching the plane to KL the next day from Senai (?).

Has anyone been to Lion Spa? Where is this located in relation to the three hotels above?

Many thanks.

DaThinMan
10-30-03, 03:47
I have stayed in Crystal Crown, Grand Continental and New York Hotel before.

Crystal Crown was a bit run down.

Grand Continental is okay. New York Hotel is the newest. I recommend either of these two.

All 3 have Health Centres with action, so I hear.

Happy Kiwi
10-30-03, 21:51
DaThinMan

Thank you once again!

You are always so helpful, polite, and tolerant of others. Is there any way I can buy you a drink and give you a small gift from New Zealand as a token of my appreciation?

Please PM me via the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

Fatty Joe
11-03-03, 08:35
Is it hv any action in Pontian or Perling?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Tew
11-07-03, 04:25
I am new to this forum and found it interesting. Sometime goes for massage alone but without reference numbers to try and OKT always give me no good ones. Now, scare to try already unless some of you 'tai koh' out there can give me some good references in and around Klang Valley. I promise to post it here for all of you if found anything new!

Lui Hunter
12-21-03, 10:49
Hi,

Will go down to JB next week.

Any good HC to recommand in JB.

Totally new here.

Thanks

Penang Boy #2
12-22-03, 17:05
To Lui Hunter,

Last week I just stay at JB, if you are stay at Eden Garden Hotel you can try go 2 7th floor Spa Center, I just try the oil massage RM88 + Fj RM112 together damage RM200. cuz extra RM20 4 you can call them 2 your room. Package girl is RM258.

Happy Cheonging Brother!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because" in future reports. Thanks!

Milrono
12-24-03, 12:51
To Lui Hunter

I was in JB yesterday and went to Lion Spa at Jalan Lumba Kuda. I took one lady numbered as 168 and had really a wonderful time with her. There was no rushing and she kept me busy for the full time limit. Perhaps you can consider taking her and keep this forum posted.

Lui Hunter
12-29-03, 16:25
Dear Milrono n Penang Boy #2,

Thanks for the recommandation. I'll try one. see which one more convenient to me!

Both HC have prc inside? The gals both of you mention is local or PRC. Especially the 168! really hope to try her up, does she look pretty?

Keep in touch ann make this Forum live!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because" in future reports. Thanks!

Orientalovers
01-16-04, 10:09
Dear Friends,

I will bring my foreign friends, 2 taiwanese, to Kluang, Johor for a business trip end of this week. I am new to this place. Lately, my friend told me there is not much action overthere. I afraid my taiwanese friends will get sick about it. Recently I saw an ad regarding Primecity new spa, how is the situation like? What type of services provided? Can anyone provide me some information in urgent?

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Wiley01
01-21-04, 23:23
Took a side visit to JB during my stay in singapore (see my posting there too). Stayed at the New York Hotel. visited the New York Spa on second floor (open from 11AM til Midnight). Got the 198 special. All inclusive! Girls were 9+, Massage was great, the extras were outstanding. Recommend this one to all.

Viper Z
01-31-04, 03:13
To all,

from cacturz

have heard quite a fair bit in this forum about Li Xin Pub in JB and some directions mentioned that it is opposite Crystal Crown. I've tried several times to locate this place but to no avail. Am wondering if they operate under a different name or is it that I am really that blind! Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

On a different note, I do travel to JB for work every month and I usually head to Sakura. For the benefit of those who have yet to visit this place, it seems to be the place to be. The place mainly has Thais and a few Indons & PRC. Girls there are generally wild and open. Tips for Thais & Indons including FJ would be RM70 in the room and slightly higher for PRC. The few times i've been there, I've opted for Thai girls and their service is close to top notch. Very GFE and worth every single cent. Take aways are also available for RM300 after 2am.

Dr Devil
02-03-04, 22:34
Lixin's signboard name is Star Cruise and it is further down opposite Crystal Crown. Golden Million is the one that is directly opposite the hotel.

Lixin is a sister joint of Sakura and owned by the same boss, has much lesser gals and lower quality. These are the only joints in JB where you can literally bonk on the spot for RM70.

If you have tried Alibaba and Golden Million, you will then realised that the service from Sakura and Lixin are yet the best. Sakura popularity is dropping significantly and most of their top gals has returned to Thailand.

Focus Four
02-14-04, 04:37
Hi, Guys,

I am new here, thanks to Jackson for providing such a lovely site for us to exchange "useful" information :-)

Went to Eden Hotel Roma Spa with few friends yesterday late evening, since the usual no. (110) is not available, the OKT recommended #116.

Was quite surprise when meeting the gals, because she looks just like girl who stay-nextdoor, pleasant appearance, big eye, Japanese girl-like teeth, long hair, fair skin, look skinny but big breast (34 c) :-o, and only 21yo.

Overall service is good, very friendly, excellent BBBJ and good reaction but not wild. Real value for money.

Detail:

Name

Shanadda
02-19-04, 08:22
Hey there ppl!

I'm a newbie in this forum and this is my first posting. I kinda noticed that most of the JB area reports are kinda in the high price bracket area. Myself being a student in the local U, we look for the cheaper side of things but try to minimize on the lack of quality. So far I think I have found 2 avenues for cheap sex but not skimping on quality.

First option.

For those who can blow around RM 120 for a fuck, go on down to Jalan Wong Ah Fook (City Square). No more are those really cheap and bad street girls but nowadays managed by pimps. I know one guy who is super accomodating and strives to fulfill all demands. Go on to Wong Ah Fook and ask for Ah Lai from the pimps who loiter at the street corners. Find this guy and ask for anything and he will try to get it for you. Friendly chap, get his H/P no. Will be useful. Best bets, his Indon or Thai/Cambodia girls

Second option.

For those people who can blow only RM 100 for a rather long fuck (45 mins to 1 hour), you gotta travel a little bit. Head on north of JB to Kulai. Find entrance to Taman Sri Putri Kulai. Enter that road and take the second turning on your left, goes uphill. Take the first left turn and make turn left immediately again. You will have a row of shophouses on your right and the road on your left. Go to the end of the shophouse row and u will see a pub like place with the signboard of pusat rekreasi. Enter asn ask for a girl to anyone. Only Thai/Cambodia girls. Good lay! Try it.

JohnTodd
02-20-04, 03:07
Question, where do I go that is close to the Singapore boarder?
Can I taxi from downtown Singapore to the JB boarder, walk across and try my luck?
Thanks.

Focus Four
02-23-04, 04:59
Dear Johntodd,

I assume you are now in Singapore and wish to visit Johor Bahru, if the answer is yes, then you can either take a cab from downtown Singapore to Woodland checkpoint, then walk about 2KM to cross the Singapore and Malaysia Causeway to enter Johor Bahru Checkpoint, or you can take bus no. 170 from Singapore bus terminal, and this bus will take you straight from Singapore to JB without much walking, but ofcause, you will have to get down from bus when you reach both countries immigration checkpoint to get your passport stamp.

Wish this will help.

Male24
03-04-04, 22:37
I need pros from Muar, Malacca and Batu Pahat. Any suggestion? I prefer overnight and can kiss, can do anything and she obey your order, please help me with this.

No Diggity
03-14-04, 14:41
Went to BlueWave spa (6th floor of Grand BlueWave Hotel) around 7pm upon recommendation from a JB friend. OKT told me that most of the girls were working, so decided to wait. Saw no.76 came out, very attractive, but OKT said she's booked until 9.30pm. So told OKT that I would book her for 10.45pm last call (spa closed at 1130pm). Took at cab to city center for a few hours and came back to the spa around 1030pm.

Finally proceed to room 803. The room was very big, with a big lounge with kitchen facity and a big bedroom with bathroom attached. After 2 min, #76 came in. Introducing herself - from KL - only been here in JB for less than a week. Very chatty girl.

Took me to shower - SOP. Then ushered me to the bed, start with a catbath on my back, culminating with a brief AR. Then flip me over and start a long BBBJ. I have to compliment on her BBBJ skills. Then proceed to a FJ, start with missionary then doggie. She's probably a bit tired and I had to do all the work. The FJ is a bit rush. Overall,

Look: 8/10
Skin: 10/10 (very fair, pink nipple and ass)
Body: 6/10 (a bit skinny)
Tits: 7/10 ( B cup )
Butt: 7/10 ( good looking ass)
Leg: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 6/10 (Not as GFE as the PRC in Chile/skyriver KL)
AR: 4/10 (still better than nothing)
FJ: 6/10 (I had to do all the work and I was dead tired too)
CIM: Not available.
WIR: No.
Damage: 200

Viper
03-17-04, 08:41
Hi guys,

Was at JB sakura just the other day. I definitely recommend to you guys G30.

She's actually Indonesian girl but does not look Indonesian at all. Service was fantastic. She likes giving BBBJ and licking the asshole.

She dies for AR and keeps on asking for more and more. She then asked me to come in her mouth and she swallowed my entire cum. Kept on sucking my dicky even after I came.

She's very friendly and quite cute. Body quite good. Age look like 18 or 19 years.

Porn1437
03-22-04, 17:27
Anyone here know where can I get the on-door service or over-night service in Johore Bahru? Does the ladies in Jalan wong ah fook willing to overnight? Anyone know the OKT's contact which provided this service??Urgent, because going to have a busines trip in this Friday, and I am looking a over-night lady service there.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Dr Devil
03-23-04, 03:16
Porn1437,

You have more choices for selection from LSB in JB, instead those street hookers. LSB gals mostly are in late teen or early twenties from Thai, Indo and Yunan. It usually cost RM300 to book a gal out from 2am till 12pm the next day. We will be heading to JB this Fri, PM me if you would like to join.

Focus Four
03-23-04, 07:16
Went to Roman Spa yesterday with a friend, #110 fully book again, OKT said got to wait for about 50 min., and other usual number either absent or working, drop the idea to look for them, and OKT strongly recommented #55, so decided to try.

Waited at the room for about 3 minutes, the girl came in, look at her, is not really my type, but anyway, give her a chance. She is from Perak, face look O.K, I suppose her age is around 27+, but the OKT told me she is only 23 yo, damn OKT. Body is only average, luckily service is good, overall I will give her a 6.5/10. I am sure next time I wouldn't go to the same OKT for recommentation.

Banker
04-15-04, 09:16
Hello,

This thread seems dead.

Any lastest info for JB?

Focus Four
04-16-04, 10:38
Dear all,

FR on Goodhope Hotel, Skudai.

Went to Goodhope hotel HC on 16/04 around 15.30 (too horny), ask OKT whether any foreign dish, because all local nasi lemak there is pretty old, OKT brought me straight up to hotel 5th floor, and parade me 2 Myanmese WL, choose the one who name Mei, 7/10 look (long hair, cute face), 7/10 body figure (wearing low-cut sleeveless T-shirt and jean). After paying damage RM180 to OKT, went into the room, she passed me a towel and ask me to shower, then her turn. After she wipe herself dry, take away the tower, found she got a pair of reasonably big breast, small tits like peanut but dark brown in colour, good shape butt.

Started with some chats, French kisses and rubbing, found her breast is still quite firm, and moan in a very nice way, use finger to find out the juicy level, well, not bad, at least she didn't apply KY, after about 10 minutes of romance, start the FJ with missionary position, follow by doggie style, and also Old man push car style, she is really juicy (may be because she is just reach Malaysia for 4 days, haven't cheong by many cheongster), then finish in missionary position.

Overall feeling is average, still consider worth the money I spend.

James Khoa
04-17-04, 10:25
Dudes,

Been reading a lot of your posts. Currently working in Vietnam and will be visiting Johor and Cambodia soon. I have no idea what you guys mean by "LSB", but definitely sound like a better selection of chicks compared to health clubs. Can some grandmasters in here explain the LSB scene? Or describe roughly the way to go about it? Don't want to look too amateur and get ripped off.

Personally I have been to Johor on several occasions. And I end up mostly at Roman Spa. The chicks were quite good back then. But I heard that the place is somewhat going downhill.

What is the going rate for LSB? Is the going rate for Health clubs still RM230 (for the entire package)?

Thanks in advance

Male24
04-21-04, 02:34
Thank for sharing JB information, Just went to Grand Continental Hotel, want to share my experience

#70, #96 Good To try, You will Fee worth

#60, If pay me money I also don't want to fuck her, although first impression you will think you want to choose her.

#55 Suck also. Same as above just better a bit only.

#70 and #96 very good.

For #96, 10 hours RM1000

Male24
04-21-04, 02:36
Grand Continental

#96 and #70 Good

#55 and #60. Pay me money ask me to fuck them I also don't want

Banker
05-05-04, 02:59
Yeah, Good Hope is quite expensive.

RM 180 for bonking only.

Better try package in Grand Continental or New York Spa.

Penang Boy #2
05-05-04, 04:03
Dear all brother,

Will go to J.B tomorrow n stay in Eden Hotel, any good service to recommend?

Thanks a lot.

Penang Boy #2
05-07-04, 15:34
Hi all,

Just finish the massage from Eden Hotel (Roman Spa) 7th floor.

No.23 (massage girl)
FR:9/10
Boob:7/10 (got muscle)
Look:7/10 (Still pretty look)
Service:9/10 (Very good in massage,especiallly when u r very tired)
Hj:8/10 (massage yr private part first than ...)
Fj: not ask (very tired after a long drive)
Damage:RM88+RM60.

Happy Cheonging!

James Khoa
05-08-04, 04:53
Just returned to Johore lately.

Seem like the latest craze is in Bluewave. Younger girls, cheaper package.

Anyway

Girl No: Can't remember, but her name had something to do with Orange.

Race: Sarawak (Malay?)

Looks: Looks more like a Thai girl

Action: She suggested that we get straight into business. More time to muck around, who am I to argue? Plenty of licking involved, blowjob with rubber, any damn position you want (and I seriously mean any position). Farked her for almost 45 mins (came and tried to cum again, but kinda failed the 2nd round).

Attitude: Very accomodating, quite chatty (mind you, I speak only english), can't say I ever feel a working girl feels like a girlfriend, but she was quite friendly.

Total Damage: RM200 (with a hotel room on the 8th floor, I think)

Overall: She was excellent, not sure if I want to try her again soon (heard there are many more girls to try). But if you have a number you want to try, you had better book upfront, cause the girls are usually booked or not around.

Wolf79
05-09-04, 07:39
Looking for some good gals for overnight.

Any brother can recommend me and roughly tell me the damage cost.

Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Guy M
05-12-04, 12:13
Wolf79,

Just got back from a day trip from JB. If you are familiar, I would suggest you go to Jalan Serampang. Along Jalan Serampang, as you turn in and drive about 50m, you'll see a row of shops with a lot of pubs such as Belle's Place, Xanadu etc on your right. You'll also see a Bumiputra Commerce bank. While you are standing in front of BCB, you see next to a coffee shop, a guy always standing out there. You need to approach the guy and tell him that you are there to book a lady.

Once he allows you to enter and go upstairs, you see a lot of girls consisting only Indo & Thai. You need to go there at 10pm onwards and once you see someone you like, you tell the captain that you want to book her out and it costs onloy RM300.00 nothing more!

He'll either sent her to your hotel in 15 min later or you pay and just leave with her. The girl will be with you overnight till 12pm thenext day. You need to then stop by a 7 Eleven to get additional pack of 3 pc condom as the girl is only equipped with 3 pc only. Normally you can screww up to 3 times as she will only have 3 pc condom but if you have more, then sweet talk her for more shots.

You can screw her till you run out of sperm and if you are happy the next day, pls give only RM50.00 tip and nothing more! Don't spoil the market pls!

I stay in New York std room for only RM100.00 and there has not been any hassle since I started staying here and guess what there is a Police Marine meeting going on right now but they don't seem to give a rat shit.

I book a Thai girl 19 yr old with nice figure, sweet face and with huge firm boobs of 36B. Her No. there is 82 if I'm not mistaken but her name is Noy.. Ask the Captain for her with the given description. Had 6 shots with her and the best one so far this year.

Enjoy yourself & don't forget to post.

Mich69
05-26-04, 14:24
I stayed at JB Comfort Hotel yesterday (good value - 115 MYR incl. BF). It was my first experience at JB.

I tried to find Sakura in the afternoon - no luck. Three taxi drivers were taking my money for nothing. One drove me to Sakura Restaurant. The other two drove me around without finding it. So I decided to go to Goodhope Hotel since one of the former writers in this forum mentioned the two Myanmar girls there.

It was as described previously. I was escorted from the Spa reception to the 5th floor, room 513 I think. There were two chicks which did not speak a word of English, the OKT said these were the ones from Myanmar. Picked Saly, as recommended by OKT. What a disaster it turned out to be.

At first, Sally's body looked great, firm cute breasts. nice pussy. She gave me a towel and I showered - she did not want to shower.

After she asked me to go to bed (actually the bed she normally sleeps I think). The girsl appeared to reside in this room like normal hotel guests.

Anyway, she started great with kissing my body and licking on my balls. Magic feeling through my whole body. That was it. She refused to lick my ass (even though it was sparkling clean and shaved). She also refused to be touched anywhere.

Kissing "prohibited". Then she put a condom on and was riding on me. Very obvious fake moaning and no real interest to do anything - my dick was instantly shrinking.

She started to BBBJ again - my dick came back up. She complained about that she was tired and that my dick was too big. So I had to carefully fuck her in the miossionary position. With some fantasy of another girl I fuck recently, I came.

Immediately, she washed herself, and dressed up. Then she left the room, leaving me naked alone in the room (after 35 minutes). I was furious.

I dressed and went back to the 3rd floor to see the OKT, teling him that I was anything else than happy. After 10 minutes of discussion, he finally agreed to give me a 30 MYR refund of the originally 180 MYR payed.

I left this place - the first and the last time.

After an hour or so I started to become horny again after the bad Goodhope experience.

I tried my luck again with Sakura. Indeed - one taxi driver knew it and drove me there for 10 MYR (instead of 3.5 MYR as per meter). I entered Sakura Pub (there is also a disco opposite side of the road) and asked for G30, the famous Indonesian girl.

Lucky me - she was free and we went straight up to the 2nd floor. THere was no shower and the room was semi/enclosed, i.e. you could hear the neighbor fucking behind the thin 3/4 high wall.

Anyway, Julie, this is G30's name did a great job as one of the other forum members praised her. Licking and kissing was top. Her body was gorgious, the ass looked sexy. She was really GFE. After a nice BBBJ, but no ass licking, we kissed for several minutes. First she fucked me from the top. She was skinny and of a cute short size, bit no problem to accomodate my big and long dick. I finished her in the doggy position. I was so excited that I could not other than loudly screem out when I cum, the whole floor must have heard it.

Before I left, I asekd her how long she has been here. She said 2 weeks, but then corrected to two months after she realized I did not believe her. She appeared to got used to the job already a little bit. E.g. she did not want to swalow the cum anymore. Nevertheless, her service was still very good.

I left the place with a very satisfied feeling.

Damage: 150 MYR.

Would see her again when I am in the area.

Mich69

Banker
06-01-04, 23:32
Yeah, the myanmar gers still around.

Suck up. Dun try it.

Rm 180. Too much.

Try LSB better, sakura, lixin or GM.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Focus Four
06-03-04, 10:12
Dear Mich69,

After read through you report on Goodhope hotel, call the idiot OKT and see whether the existing Myanmar chick is the same one who I Fxxx on 16/04, the answer was it has been changed, and I told him that some of my buddy is complaining on the existing one, he admitted in fact, quite a number of customers is making noise, but he say he has no choice as not many 'good stock' allocate to his place lately.

Just to share with you that I also had a very bad experience at Roma Spa on 31/05, went there with a group of friend (5 persons), regular hot number was working, so, OKT recommended no. 168. Went in the room, waited for 5 minutes, girl knock on the door, ask her to come in, quite short, I think only 5'1", body o.k. (with gown on), try to talk with her but very bad respond, sound like she has no mood to talk, just want to finish fast. After she took off her high heel, 'instructed' me to laid-down, do some lousy massage on my back (around 5 minutes) then again, instructed me to take shower, waited at the bathroom alone coz she wanted to take off her gown. The way she shower me is just like she is very rushing, and her body figure is only 5/10.

After the shower, dry myself up and laid-down again on the bed, she dry herself up and start cat bath me, then 'turn' me over and do BBBJ, feel a bit of disappointment again as she is not really good at this, so, just ask her to ride on me, but she refuse, she want me to do her on missionary position, what a Fxxx, so, cheong her and she moan like a plastic doll, and what make it worst is after banging her for 10 minutes, she stop moan!!? May be she don't ever bother to act, so, think of the fantasy time I had when I was in Thailand on 27 - 29/05, I cum, took my shower and walk out from the room. Worst experience I ever had in my cheonging life.

Mouse Army
06-04-04, 09:28
Hello Sticks!

ALIBABA / Kedai Minuman Sayang is closed forever!

Probably the hottest + famous for fucking chicks!

They have shifted / divided their operation to SUBWAY 99 and Chanel Karaoke.

Try out these:

Chanel Karaoke ('Hai Tun' in Mandarin),
Located beside the main road before Crystal Crown.
This place is still under renovations.
Business as usual ... Girls are 7/10 beautiful
So-So only. You can find captains Ah Mau / Edmund / Hei Gui

SUBWAY 99

Located nearby LienHoe Plaza / Wisma Daiman
This spot is formerly known as ( Le Yi Le 2 )
Girls are 7/10 beautiful.
Highly recommended! Find Captain Jippun

Golden Million

You can see it from CRYSTAL CROWN, just at the main road
The toilets are always dirty as usual since its opening (2002)
Girls are 4/10 beautiful and most of them don't know how to wear a dress / clothes. They look so fat everytime anytime.

SAKURA

Girls are 7/10 beautiful, but they are all into business. No time for a few minutes of mutual understanding. " Want to make love ? NO !? OK. "then they might not be coming back again till you settle your room bills and they 'll surely comeback for tips
They fuck in the Karaoke rooms. Place is sure dirty and full of sperms odour!
Recommended only!

Star Cruise ( Li Sing )

Girls are 8/10 beautiful, place is sure clean but if you're going to fuck the gerls, better off to book it out because the PP room a.k.a. 'Pak Pau Room' (FUCKING room) is a turn -off ! Rooms are separated by 3/4 partitions and you can hear the noise or sounds of your fucking neighbours. This place's pricing is a bit high, but it's worth the bucks !
Highly recommended ! Find captain 'Pui Teck'

Apollo 2

Girls are 3/10 beautiful, Never try this place unless you're stupid !
This place was actually a heaven with the rating of 9/10. Dunno why and how it became so bad. Prices are extremely high. Your happy or enjoying day will be a fucked-up till you know this Captain name Ah Hwa ! Other captains also sucks ! They simply push one ugly for you by force and keep on asking you to fuck her upstairs !
Never ever go near it !

Standard Pricing

RM 110 per shot including 'pp' room + shower + BJ;
RM 50 - RM 75 during happy hours (4pm-8pm)
Booking Prices range from RM 300 - RM 500 depend on the time.

The Secret of these establishments;

You can ask the captains to find VIRGIN GIRLS for you, it takes time up to 1-2 months to find one. Pricing varies, most probably from RM 3000 and it can shoot up to RM 8000 depend on the girl's beauty. The ride will be 3 days and 3 nights of fucking fun.
There's once a saying that the more virgin you take, you 'll look younger and getting stronger in sex. Some of the customers are around 40 something, but they look younger around the end of 20's. They are those famous rich men in the city. Whether true or not, find out your self !

Focus Four
06-08-04, 02:46
Dear Mouse Army,

I have a group of friends (about 5 persons) from K.L. will come down to JB for cheonging, and I read about your report, would like to know more on Chanel Karaoke, is the room equip with Karaoke equipment, I mean can we enjoy the singing before having fun with those choosen girl? Because all my K.L. friends like singing and cheonging. Where do we cheong those girls? At the room itself or other arrangement? How much is the damage?

Thank you in advance.

Aatee
06-10-04, 16:54
Just came back from Batu Pahat.

My Batu Pahat local friend just took me to a papaya farm name Ah Li San with only PRC babes inside! Have some fun time there, the only thing is the PRC always Butterfly. I friend end up with taking one of the PRC out at RM200. While I went back the HC at Garden Hotel where i stayed. Since all the package girl were fully book, do end up only with massage and HJ. Damage RM100.

Penang Boy #2
06-14-04, 18:42
Hi all,

Last week spend whole week at Southern region, so tired. Finally arrive last destination "JB". I was miss the good massage at Eden hotel, when after take a bath went down to the spa center the okt say No. 23 was on holiday. So the okt recommend another massage girl for me. My report....

Date:10-6-2004
Name : Forget (No. 32)
Look :6/10
Boob : 7/10 (36c above, got muscle)
Service: 8/10 (Freindly, a bit talkative)
Massage: 6/10 (I still prefer 23)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow n deep)
Fj:8/10 (Natural, like GF)
Wir: Maybe, if 23 still on holiday

Damage: RM88 (Massage) +RM 150 (FJ)

Happy Cheonging!

Penang Boy #2
06-16-04, 09:06
Hi all,

Last week story, stay in Eden Hotel after a long drive Melaka to JB. Very tired than prefer to have a massage.

7th floor
Date : 10-6-2004
Name: Forget (No.32)Local
Look :6/10
Boob: 8/10 36b(Got muscle)
ass:7/10
Service:7/10 (Masaage so so, friendly)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Slow n deep)
FJ: 7/10
Wir:yes, (23 still no working)

Damage:Massage RM 88+ FJ RM 150

Happy safe cheonging!

Focus Four
06-18-04, 10:50
Dear all,

A group of friends came down from KL, brought them to Sakura around 5.30pm, after few bottles of beer, OKT parade some Thai girls to us, each of us make a choice, then start with bullshit, then I bring mine 393, a 17yo young beautiful Thai girl to the 'Cannon Room' for action. We help each other to undress, found she has a pair of nice and firm 'Papaya', meaty buttock which is fantastic for doggy style. Start with romancing, she cap me, and I do her in missionary, then she ride on me, I hold her boob and she start with some sexy moan, she is real wild, after a while, I bang her in doggy style, and I was right, her sexy butt is really good for this, finally finished in missionary, she then clean me up quickly with tissue and we both dress-up and leave the room.

When I returned to the only karaoke room(there is only 1 room equip with karaoke set, a lousy set, but it is only for regular customer who book in advance) found all member went out for action, so sit down and have some beer, suddently, OKT Mun came in with a beautiful PRC, my jaw was almost drop, because never expect to encounter such a good quality PRC at a LSB, chase OKT out :p and before member return from mission, quickly start with asking her name, number, which part of China she's from and bla...bla....bla..., the way she speak is very soft and polite, when she talk to you, she really can make you fell like you are chit chatting with your girl friend, after some basic exchange of information (including how long she has been working here and also taking her phone number), make a fast move to bring her to 'cannon room' again, undress her before she undress me, she 'lead' me to the bed, start with cat bath me, and this really light up my didi, she then cap me and wanted to do BJ with the cap on, but I refuse her service as I only like BJ without cap, so I just pull her down and start playing with her 34b boob, kissing on neck, ear, shoulder, breast, back and at the same time 'dig' her juicy hole, until a certain level of wetness, I start to bang her in sideway, missionary, pull her to ride on me then follow by my favourite doggy, since this is the second time within an hour, I really last long enough to enjoy the whole FJ sesson, and I have to say this girl really give me a GFE and I like the way she moan and it seem like she also enjoy as I found her juice was everyway (bed sheet, her ass was wet also), finaly, cum in missionary. After action over, clean me and herself carefully.

Detail of this girl.

Name : Xin Xin
No. : 8
Look : 9/10 (very difficult to explain, better find it out yourself)
Boob : 8/10 (34B, nice titt like peanut and still firm)
Ass : 7/10 (as usual, China gals butt)
Service : Overall 8/10
BJ : 4/10 (with cap on)
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 10/10 (personal opinion)
WIR : For sure
Damage : RM130.

Mouse Army
06-28-04, 22:59
I bring bad news, dear fellow stickos!

Happy Hour is no longer exist in all those establishments.

Damage is exactly RM 100.00 (Standard)

GOOD NEWS

Chanel Karaoke is actually almost the same as SAKURA. BUT,
Chanel (PAPAYA GARDEN), they have TVs , Disco lights and those bass bombing equipment in their (certain) rooms. Imagine that you take some esctacy and suck K' in such a place , + plus those girls for you to play (of course you pay). So high so happy ... and you can fuck ...
Ohhh la la.

CHINA , MYANMAR Girls are now flooding these establishments.

Happy get going to ride the chicks !

From,

Mouse Army a.k.a Deputy President of Jioh Hu Lau Soo Army

Dummy Soul
07-05-04, 06:57
Good day to all,

How is things in JB. Need some valuable advise from you guys and really hope someone will respond to this.

Will be going down to JB end of the month for a business trip. Have not been to JB before, so would appreciate if someone can advise the followings :

1. Which is the best hotel to stay in?
2. Any nice massage / health club around?
3. How is the charges like in JB?
4. Any favorite spots for pick ups?
5. What is the charges like for overnight?

Thank you for all your favorable response.

Happy hunting and bonking.

Penang Boy #2
07-05-04, 16:33
Dummy Soul,

1. Can try Eden Garden Hotel(got duty free alcohol drink)
2. 7th floor (Roman Spa) at Eden Garden Hotel.
3. RM238 for full package, massage only RM88.
4. Never try.
5. Never try( because after whole day long drive and work, tired)

Happy safe cheoging.

Dummy Soul
07-06-04, 09:54
Thank you for all the info Penang Boy.

Will try to book there and if everything goes as plan will submit my report here for other forumers reference.

Thank you again.

Have a nice day.

Guy M
07-12-04, 06:40
Mates,

Was in JB last week. On my way back, stop by Putri Kulai or vice versa. Anyway, they had close to abt 20 over there. Mostly consist of Myanmar, Indon, Viets and Nepalese.

There are few Nepalese that looks good but I was bit worried although they assure me that she or they are above 18 and they have good security around the housing area where this parlour is located.

Rate is still RM100 an hour. Take away after 11pm is RM250 but you'll have to send back by 12 noon the next day which is cheaper than the ones i've had in Jln Serampang in JB.

Rooms are still dirty by my std. There's only two rooms and there's an altar with many little dolls which is for these WL to worship. I don't know what it's call but it seem it is common for these establishment to have. Kinda creepy i would think.

Look up this place if you guys overnite in JB.

Rgds

Mikey4321
07-14-04, 03:28
Freelancers in JB,

Can anybody recommend a place to find Freelancers for the whole night? And prices?

Thanks

Mr Ed Wadd
07-20-04, 05:00
Hi fellow cheongsters,

I dropped into JB on the way to Singapore the other week. As I had plenty of time decided to go to Crystal Crown HC mid afternoon. I had visited about 9 months before and had a graeat time with Joey.
Alas she was no longer there, but the OKT assured me that he has a hottie that will give me top service.

After a short wait Joanne a 20+++ nice figured chinese gal arrives. She's quite friendly and I am looking forward to all the trimmings.
It all went downhill rapidly from there. No shared shower, lame massage, wouldn't tolerate having her nipples played with and no DATY. The CBJ lasted less than a minute. It took her more time to fit the condom. Also a clock watcher. After 35 mins wanted me to extend.

As I walked out the smiling OKT asked about the service. He lost his interest and smile when I told him.

Damage: RM200. A complete waste of time.

Moral: Should have saved for FL in Singapore. (next report)

Cheers,

Mr EdWadd

Testube Cock
07-23-04, 12:35
Last Sat visited Sakura. Hav fun wif Fina,G30. Service was very very good! Giv me deep throat n anal! Really can't imagine! She offer me for second shoot but my didi was too exhausted after a world war 3 wif her. Anyway, for bookin is jus 250 either on day time o night time. Guys have a try!

Golden Boy
07-25-04, 07:22
Hey bro,

I will be going down to JB for a night on monday. Wanted to have some fun there. So is there anyone can provide me some useful info where can i get some nice chic? I am looking for some girls with nice body and look for an overnight deal. Pls do provide me the info as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for anyone who can help me.

Thanks

Cancer Drug
07-25-04, 08:16
got conned once to see how the upstairs massage is on the infamous road with the hair saloons. upstairs the ml was butt ugly and felt almost raped with the massage. very bad experience. don't ever go there.

Kaki Cewet
07-27-04, 18:04
Mouse Army,

Where is Chanel Karaoke? Exact location? PM me if you don't want to make it public.

Visit Sakura yesterday, thai girls quality are quite ok. My friends get 2 shots from thai girls for RM 80. It's value for money service.

Don't be fooled by one Sarawakian with pretty face, her tits are like 80 old woman.

Nix99
08-02-04, 01:48
Hi Guys,

Could anyone tell me how to get to Sakura?

Cheers

Kaki Cewet
08-03-04, 17:38
Sakura is opposite Lien Ho Plaza. Sorry, I don't know the Taman name.

Tyelim76
08-04-04, 05:26
Sakura is in Tmn Sentosa, next to a 7-11 behind a burger stall, cant miss it. Star Cruise is also around the area. Enjoy!

TL

Mouse Army
08-07-04, 07:39
CHANNEL KARAOKE is LOCATED just opposite THE famous Emperor Paper Baked Chicken, BAMBOO RESTAURANT. It's the top choice now.

DMG - RM 100 approx. 35mins

Some cannon rooms have mirror on its ceiling or walls.

You can see how ya shag!

Kaki Cewet
08-08-04, 10:14
Mouse Army

Channel Karaoke is at what Taman or place name?

Jay Super
09-01-04, 15:49
Hi,

I am new to JB here. Will be in JB for a week. Would like to know any kang tau for night life in the Crystal crowd hotel area?

Hope to get some advice from you all, brothers.

Thanks

Bargain Sex
09-05-04, 18:50
Hi Brothers,

Does anyone know that I can get cauasian or Russian in JB area?

Thank you

Malboy
09-08-04, 16:15
Hi Brothers,

They used to have a few of them in New York Hotel but you have to call the OKT first. He will then let you know the room No. The damages is RM250.00.

Have fun!

Malboy
09-09-04, 16:09
Hi Jay Super,

Sorry to response to you late. Just to inform you that there is HC in Crystal Crown or you can go to Taman Sentosa where all the happening like Sakura and many others there. Just opposite Crystal Crown, walk to the traffic light and go across the road. First junction turn left and walk untill you cross the bridge (that's Taman Sentosa) and you can see the shopping complex(Lien Ho Shopping Complex) where the Store. Just around the complex you can get alot of happening.

Have good fun!

Malboy

rezut
09-14-04, 08:43
Hello,

Can anybody can recommend a good hotel with good service i.e massage and full service in JB. I'm going to JB next week.

Malboy
09-16-04, 15:37
Hi Rezut,

Stay in Blue Wave Hotel and you will get good services and everything there. Or New York Hotel which much cheaper and there are alot of action around there.

Enjoy your stay in JB.

Tyelim76
09-22-04, 07:08
Hello my fellow brothers,

I will be visiting JB this weekend and my barracuda is out to hunt. Anyone intrested to join? Will really appreciate it if you could show me some new places instead of the same old Sakura, GM and Star Cruise.

Please PM me if youre kind enough!

TL

Jason01
09-22-04, 10:14
Anyone have freelance number in JB?

Tomahawk
10-02-04, 08:55
I am heading to JB in a wk. Any recomendations on getting prc girls for LT, the market price? Any info greatly appreciated! Phone numbers will be fantastic. Is it safe to go to Hatyai in the next 2 wks?

Tomahawk

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Daeng
10-05-04, 12:24
Dear All My Bro....

I was in JB since last 2/10/04...a bit buzzy...
pack with my course...

Manage to view Sakura and Star Cruise, Taman Sentosa..at about 11 after my dinner.

That place seem close...?
What happen....but today as i past by at Sakura it seem open
half of the roller shutter...?

Advice me please....
By the way...i come across a Spa Health Place at Taman Pelangi
Any news about this place...?

Tyelim...U also in JB...?

TQ.....

Daeng...5/10/04 - Internat cafe...

Daeng
10-14-04, 04:28
It's me again...:) Daeng..

My venture at Sakura...
The 3rd time pass by...i notice the Neon Red Light on..
So..make my way there as soon park my car. As my leg
step at the entrance. A chinese guy stop me. He say..the
club close as the wind strong....What the F..K....!..I ask him
whether any o/side service...NO...

Well..Taman Sentosa lots of KTV.....One of the also name
SAKURA...But...i like the one stall selling Nasi Bubur
Istimewa No. 1..

Went to Star Cruise...the sign OPEN. But the door close.
No cars park at the entrance...???

Decided to venture Taman Pelangi on the way to Free Trade
Zone Complex...as i notice one HC.

Dingo...

Lion Hotel Spa Centre (Green Neon Light)
49-F, Jalan Lumba Kuda
Tel : 07-2216388

Location - Along Jalan Stulang Darat to Jln Lumba Kuda.
At the moment the road in front under upgrading works.

Parking ample space...with guard. Beside one Karaoke spot.

Inside. Nice deco. Greeting by a malay lady...WOW she so
hot. but just like assistance to you belonging to be put in safe.

Walk down the stair...One OKT entertain me...ask for massage
and package. No parade....just a few people.

Went to a room. A big room with a big mirror on the side bed.
A tub....and a small desk.
Came the lady....Name Nicole (No. 68)

FR date - 6/10/04

Nicole, from JB
Height : 5' 3''
Look : 7/10 Typical Chinese Lady - Like Collage Girl
Body : 7/10 - just nice
Boob : 5/10 - a cup but a full erect brown nipple
Ass : 6/10
Legs : 7/10
AR : NA
BBBJ : 6/10
DATY : allow after that KY
FJ : 7/10 Good....try to satisfied you in every position u ask.
GFE : 8/10...good English.
Massage : Powder Massage. So-so
Damage : RM199 (RM145-FJ, P.Massage - 54)
WIR : for others...
Facilities : All at you mercy.

I ask her, she does o/side....work...but i did't take her number.

Night in JB.

Lot of activivities. CD,VCD & DVD...just say it....very cheap.
Massage spot lot...offer RM70 per hours.

That all
:) Daeng.

Viceman
10-16-04, 05:47
Hi Bro,

This is my first posting. Just like to share some of my experience.

Following is my FR.

Roman Spa

FR date - 14/10/04

Michelle from JB
Look : 5/10
Body : 7/10 - just nice
Boob : 5/10 - A cup but a full erect nipple
Ass : 7/10
Legs : 6/10
AR : NA
BBBJ : 9/10
DATY : Not allow
FJ : 9/10 Very Good....Very wet pussy. She enjoy sex. After about 10 min of action, I request for CIM, she gladly obliged. Her deep throat skill is very good. Must try!
GFE : 8/10...Speaks good English.
Massage : So-so
Damage : RM248, Packaged Deal
WIR : Yes. Must try again her CIM!! Better hurry, because she will quit end of the year. Going overseas for studies.

Enjoy!

Gatal
10-17-04, 16:51
Hi Bro,

I need some infor regarding Roman Spa, does they provide room service and what is the damage?

Kaki Cewet
10-22-04, 06:25
Sakura still closed?

Sea Cruiser
10-23-04, 10:02
NY Spa. OKT was Kenny, and I let him pick the girl. I ask for a girl that spoke english.

Krista from Ipoh

Name : Krista from Ipoh (forgot number)
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 - nice bod, nice black gown
Boob : 6/10 - B cups, had a weird piercing
Ass : 7/10 - nice to grab from behind
AR : Yep with a cat bath before that
BBBJ : 8/10
DATY : didn't try
FJ : 8/10 - first she was ontop, mish, doggie, lazy doggie, I started to put my ginfer near her ass but she shook her head.
GFE: 5/10 - hardly any english, and she seemed a little distant
Massage : just ok
Damage : RM198, Packaged Deal
WIR: Maybe - there are just too many others to try.

Sea Cruiser
10-23-04, 10:07
Grand Continental Hotel. Spa is on the 2nd floor. Forgot OKT name but I asked for Coco and she was available.

Name : Coco (forgot number)
Body : 7/10 - nice bod
Boob : 7/10 - C cups nice and natural
Ass : 5/10 - a little flat
AR : Yep with a cat bath before that, seems to be the standard
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 - good fuck, no anal though
GFE: 7/10 - limited english, but she was inquisitive
WIR: Maybe - I have others on my list before I come back.

Sea Cruiser
10-23-04, 10:36
Roman Spa at Eden Hotel. Eden is near the Malaysian/Singapore border. I forgot the OKT name, but I ask for #99 and she was unavailable. OKT recommended me #118.

Name : Yen (#118)
Look : 6/10 - cute, homegirl look
Body : 7/10
Boob : 6/10 - B cups
Ass : 6/10
AR : Yep with a standard cat bath before that
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10 - great f***. She let me try multiple positions multiple times. I asked for anal, but no can do. After multiple positions, she ended up blowing me and let me cum in her mouth. She kept sucking for a while after I came. Unbelievable!
GFE: 8/10 - GFE for the great BBBJ, very friendly. She kept smiling and nodding her head.
Massage : Good
Damage : RM238, Packaged Deal
WIR: Yep

Sea Cruiser
10-23-04, 10:36
New York Hotel. Forgot OKT's name, but I asked for #96 or #98. #98 was available so off I go.

Name : Forgot (#98)
Look : 8/10 - sexy F*** me look.
Body : 9/10
Boob : 10/10 - Perfect NATURAL D Cup tits. The best I natural ones I have had the pleasure of playing with.
Ass : 8/10 - She was wearing a g-string (which seems to be uncommon in Malaysia) with a nice full ass.
AR : Nope, but I didn't care.
BBBJ : 5/10 - Covered. I asked for uncovered, but she said it's required.
FJ : 8/10 - Good. She let me try multiple positions multiple times. I asked for anal. At first I thought she said yes, so I started to put it there, but then she shook her head and said no.
GFE: 8/10 - She was very friendly, and I just spent the entire time admiring her tits. She thought it was funny.
Massage : Not that great, but who cares.
WIR: Yep

Sea Cruiser
10-23-04, 21:30
I just remembered her number after daydreaming about the experience. :) She was #70. That will make it a little easier to find her. I originally asked the OKT (pimp) for #70 or #96. He said #96 was working but #70 was available.

Grand Continental Hotel. Spa is on the 2nd floor. Forgot OKT name but I asked for Coco and she was available.

Name : Coco (forgot number)
Body : 7/10 - nice bod
Boob : 7/10 - C cups nice and natural
Ass : 5/10 - a little flat
AR : Yep with a cat bath before that, seems to be the standard
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 - good fuck, no anal though
GFE: 7/10 - limited english, but she was inquisitive
WIR: Maybe - I have others on my list before I come back.

Jack Daniels
11-18-04, 09:35
I heard that there is a happy hour session in JB, like for RM50 for a session...is it true? if so, i would like to make my trip to JB as soon as possible..can someone fill me in bout this? thank you in advance, all the tai kor...:)

H R James
11-19-04, 11:07
Can any bro advise information for the Karaoke in New York Hotel? I need the phone number and advise for the dmg and system.

Thank you.

Mikey4321
11-30-04, 07:20
If you are looking for action, and you are not 21 don't bother going to the disco. Go to to the HC (2nd floor) and spend your money there. You are much better off. In fact I would guess you could ask Ricky (the OKT) for a girl after she gets off work too?

DeVil
12-03-04, 12:30
Hi fellow mongers,

I'll be in Singapore (Sg) next month for a few days (mon ~ thurs).

It seems most of the action happens during the day.
Is it possible to catch a bus etc early in the morn from Sg to JB and return to Sg by 5pm ish?

I'm looking for places to go with own private rooms for some daytime fun with gfe ladies.

Ne 1 got ne experince or tel #s for some hot women?

Do not what to be ripped off but happy to pay going rates..

Ta

Knight Sky
12-07-04, 18:36
Hi,

Do any bros have the phone numbers of OKTs at Roman Spa or New York Spa? Wondering whether can make booking before I go. Please PM me!

Ruzhyo
12-26-04, 07:14
Hi guys,

I left SG/JB too long already.

Can you guys tell me if there is any Disco and Pubs or any other place in JB where there is any FL to be had and of what quality and price range.

Thanks!

The Digger
03-25-05, 02:41
G'Day all JB Punters,

Will be in JB for a day visit (arrive morning, leaving evening) next week. With hours like that, what the best bet for action.

#70 (Grand Continental) and #98 (New York) seems inviting. Any other reccomendations, as those report were of December '04.

Anyway, what's the story with Jalan Wong Ah Fook... and what is LSB?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Digger.

Makancipap
04-05-05, 06:31
Can anyone suggest one place in JB that serve chinese girls?

Manyakmau
04-12-05, 10:49
Can anyone suggest one place in JB that serve chinese girls?Few years back when I started do visit Spa, landed at grand con hotel, and the first WL was Cyndi, damn good in service, as for me, no complaint at all. Just wonder she is still around, anyone knows?

Deep Wet
04-12-05, 13:30
Please be warned that JB town NO MORE SAFE.

Be extra alert when walking around JB town, especially at KTM-CitySquare Fly-Over Bridge which can walk to Bluewave hotel across the construction site

I was robbed there on 29-Mar-2005. I did not post here bcoz I couldn't find the old threat. I started a new threat today bcoz one of my friend's friend was robbed at the same place 2 days ago by the same 3 presons (2 malay and 1 indian ), same tactics where 1 malay will knock you to stop when you are walking then 2 other will come immediately and point the rambo knife at your tummy.

I was robbed at abt 11pm, but my friend was robbed at evening time, this means these 3 robbers have tasted the rewards will definately wait and hunt there everyday, at least they have got me and my friend.

I don't this they will be napped by police, o be extra careful and avoid that fly-over if possible.

Take care buddies.

Kaki Cewet
04-15-05, 16:32
Did you report the case to Police? Or like typical chinese people talk laud and did nothing?

Please be warned that JB town NO MORE SAFE.

Be extra alert when walking around JB town, especially at KTM-CitySquare Fly-Over Bridge which can walk to Bluewave hotel across the construction site

I was robbed there on 29-Mar-2005. I did not post here bcoz I couldn't find the old threat. I started a new threat today bcoz one of my friend's friend was robbed at the same place 2 days ago by the same 3 presons (2 malay and 1 indian ), same tactics where 1 malay will knock you to stop when you are walking then 2 other will come immediately and point the rambo knife at your tummy.

I was robbed at abt 11pm, but my friend was robbed at evening time, this means these 3 robbers have tasted the rewards will definately wait and hunt there everyday, at least they have got me and my friend.

I don't this they will be napped by police, o be extra careful and avoid that fly-over if possible.

Take care buddies.

DaThinMan
04-17-05, 17:31
Did you report the case to Police? Or like typical chinese people talk laud and did nothing?

His actions or the lack of it, is his own. Race probably has nothing to do with it.

Perhaps nationality or allegiance has something to do with it, in view of the recent bad coverage on JB from a neighbouring country's press.

Wirakl
04-18-05, 04:02
DW,

I think you should go and report as now a days the cops are not like before. They are very quick into investigating such problems. This will definately make JB a better place to live.

Cheers Be happy.

Seals
04-19-05, 19:43
Kaki Cewet,

This is a RACIST comment! Please refrain from this. We are all MALAYSIANS here. Lets live in harmony- muhibbah.

Til then, do keep well.

PS- It is spelled L-O-U-D and not laud.

Kaki Cewet
04-20-05, 19:41
Ooop. I am chinese and not realizing that my comment against Chinese also a racist remark.

Very bui tahan when I see people are not coming forward to stop crime like reporting their case to police. They especially chinese always choose the easy way out and let more innocent people to be the next victims.

Kaki Cewet,

This is a RACIST comment! Please refrain from this. We are all MALAYSIANS here. Lets live in harmony- muhibbah.

Til then, do keep well.

PS- It is spelled L-O-U-D and not laud.

The Digger
04-21-05, 06:11
G'Day to all,

I do agree with Kaki Cewet about how typical chinese react towards crime activities and not reporting it to the MIBs. They're excuse is simple... no point reporting, very troublesome. Anyway, what can they do?

Maybe the way Kaki Cewet wrote was a bit harsh, but its the truth.

I too am a chinese. I too have experience my neighbour not making a MIB report despite having their home broken into. The more reports the MIB (probably getting their attention) gets on a paticular location, only then they can mobilize more patrols towards that crime scene.

Atleast that's what I think :)

Cheers!
Digger.

Ooop. I am chinese and not realizing that my comment against Chinese also a racist remark.

Very bui tahan when I see people are not coming forward to stop crime like reporting their case to police. They especially chinese always choose the easy way out and let more innocent people to be the next victims.

Kakistim
04-24-05, 18:24
Will be in JB next week , any nice places to recommend , say in Tmn Sentosa ? Haven't been in JB for 2 years already, that time I was looking for a clean karaoke joint to go to , wakakakaka.

Recommendations please, thank you in advance.

Malboy
04-26-05, 16:58
To find out more about JB visit www.********forum.com. You will find good recommendation of places in JB. Enjoy yourself in JB.

All the best.

Regards,

Malboy

Will be in JB next week , any nice places to recommend , say in Tmn Sentosa ? Haven't been in JB for 2 years already, that time I was looking for a clean karaoke joint to go to , wakakakaka.

Recommendations please, thank you in advance.

Penang Boy #2
05-07-05, 06:20
Hi all,

After a long day drive n working prefer my relax way is go have a great massage, got 30+ package FL (Local) n ML about 10-15.

Eden Hotel (Roman Spa) 7th floor.
Date: 5-5-2005
No.21 (massage girl)
Name: Eve (IF)
Boob:5/10 (got muscle, need weightgain)
Look:7/10 (Still pretty look)
Service:9/10 (Very good in massage,especiallly when u r very tired)
Hj:8/10 (massage yr private part first than ...)
Fj: no

Damage:RM88+RM100(Urut batin n body massage)

Happy Cheonging!

Kakistim
05-12-05, 20:26
Hi all,

Here is my FR , a quickie so to speak :D

New York Spa @ the Hotel
Date: Last WEek
Name: Samantha
Height : 5'3"
Boob:6/10 (nice nice B cup boobies just nice for her size)
Look:7/10 (Definitely a looker coz i asked for one)
Skin :8/10 (very fair, very smooth, pak pak cheng cheng ar)
Cat Bath: 4/10 (so so nia, SOP)
AR: 4/10 ( nice tongue, but SOP AR, deep penetration all la, but she's was just going through the motion)
BJ : 7/10 ( nice licking , loved her tongue, slurpy sound and almost came)
FJ: 4/10 ( came in 5 mins, she rode me immediately after BJ)

Damage:198

PJ Boy
05-13-05, 04:10
Hi Bros,

It's been a long time since i have last posted. Well i been out of the "Cheonging" scene for quite sometime. So yesterday, i wanted to release some pressure and off i went to F.S at Armada looked for OKT Marcus for some good recommendation.

OKT Marcus recommended (No.28 - Grace), she look quite good in her dress so off i went to the room. She came in chat a little and to my surprise she is quite forgetful... she keeps asking me the same things 3 to 4 times.

She took off my clothes and i saw she had these beautiful "Brown" eyes which i believe it was contact lenses. But it made her eyes looked beautiful. She undress and a more chat & fiddling around and off we went to the showers for a clean up and more fiddling and light pecks, which was quite standard. In the bed while massaging my back she asked if i wanted more... it was oil body massage...ok it's something different from other's.

She did some standard AR, Catbath and CBJ and she started riding me then doggy follow by missionary and i came shooting like a volcano which has not erupted for ages.

After erupting we slept side by side smoking a cigarette and more chat. She was very friendly and does not mind any positions. She is open to have another girl inside. The charges will be like Guy with Girls - Double her charges, while if you want Girl playing Girl (wow) - Triple her charges. Her charges are RM 150.00.

Ratings :-
Name - Grace No. 28
From - Ipoh
Looks - 6/10
GFE - 5/10
Friendliness - 7.5/10 (Was very cooperative)
Eyes - 9/10 (Electrifying)
Body - 7/10 Petite (I love petite size)
Bust - 6/10 more of a "pear shape"
DATY - Didn't try or ask (No Fingering)
CBJ - 5/10 (She can to do BBBJ but volcano was already overflowing)
AR - 5/10 (Nothing to shout about)
Catbath - 5/10 (Quite Standard)
Body Massage - 6/10 (with oil)
FJ - 7.5/10 (For her enthusiasm)
Overall - 6.5/10

Damage RM248.00

Only bad part is her legs has lots of marks (looks like cigarette burnt marks)

Over and out,
PJ Boy

Kelvin126
06-08-05, 07:55
The Infamous Jockey Club in Tmn Pelangi is closed. Operation moved to New York Hotel. You need to call OKT to view the goods from PRC, Indon and Thai. PM me for OKT no.

Palm Tree
06-13-05, 03:48
Can anyone suggest one place in JB that serve chinese girls?The Spa at Tropica Inn is at 16th floor. So far I found that this place have slightly better selection of chinese PRC girls. Action in spa room for PRC gals is RM168.00. For local chinese is RM188.00.

The other location is the North Wing of Cosmo Inn (Merlin Inn) where you can book PRC gals through the pimp (OKT) but you must have the pimp contact (sorry I dun have the no.). The businese at Cosmo is done in Hotel room.

Sailing
06-13-05, 15:58
Thank you Kevin for the OKT`s number however when I called the guy the first night he said I had to go to the New York Hotel for service. After traveling 6 hours from Tokyo and spending 2 hours getting to Johor it was a pain. I got to the room the OKT said to go to (he said it was his room) I found one homely PRC Chinese for whom he wanted 150 Rigget for ST, I got the leftovers. I passed on that one but I was under the impression that he had several girls and that he would show them to me when I arrived. I left disappointed.

I was able to sample a HC girl at the Grand Continental and found the service to be very good. Got a great massage from the new chinese masseuse before choosing a local Chinese girl #77 Joann from Ipoh. She had a very good personality very good build and gave a great FS. Gents the HC girls are much better than the Thai girls in Geyland and for 260 rigget you have a meal, sauna, massage then FS in a clean room with a shower. The girl gives you a wash before getting down to business. Afterwards of course, she washes you down again. If you are staying at the hotel as I did you can have her come up to your room where you have a larger and slightly better bed on which to have your session.

I went to the New York Club behind the New York Hotel where you will find a lot of young local girls but found that it was very hit or miss. I am not young enough for this kind of action.

We also checked out Stephenie`s dance club and found that there were many young girls there. Again they were very young. For those with the patience and energy to pursue good luck.

Mondo in the same building is an interesting place. The girls there are definitely a possiblity however they do not finish work until 2 or 3 and they may or may not go with you. You will spend anywhere from 17 to 26 for each lady drink. Some might leave early but if there are guys there to buy them drinks they will not be leaving in a hurry.

Word of warning, avoid the KTV at the Holiday Plaza. I got there at around 1am and was told that the mama would bring in girls for me to choose from. After getting into the room they brought the drinks and snacks then brought out two really homely Malay girls who would have to pay me to service them. My friend and I both asked for the next group to be brought in but was told they did not have any others. So rather than having us two guys sitting together in a KTV room wasting time we decided to leave. They presented us a bill for 210 rigget for the ten minutes we spent waiting for the two losers to be brought to the room.

I thought that generally speaking the level of the girls working in the HC in Johor was good particularly in the Grand Continental. The Hyatt has good young looking girls as well but it will set you back 300 for the same 45 minute session and the girl at the Hyatt did not do half as much as the girls at the Grand. If you don't mind a lower class hotel I would definitely go for the Grand. It would be great if there was a venue where you could have a HC girl you have tried come to your hotel after work.

I was able to check out the girls working in the KTV at the Grand as well. Saw several very good looking slim Chinese girls come out of the lounge on the third floor of the Grand at 3:40 in the morning but was not able to talk to them as they spoke only Chinese. I would like to know how to get one of them into my room.

Thanks again to all who responded to my request for assistance.

Sailing

Kaki Cewet
06-26-05, 06:37
Any update from JB punter?

Member #2545
07-07-05, 19:52
Any update from JB punter?LION Hotel SPA centre

LION Hotel SPA centre
49-F JLN LUMBA KUDA,
JB
TEL 07-2216388/2236388
===================================
No: 98
Face: 8/10 (The type I like. Those guai guai sweet looking type)
Massage: 3/10 (but this is not what we want here)
HJ: NA
BJ/BBBJ: 7.5/10
Overall: 8/10 (Cos she is tall and I love tall girl)
RTF: Most likely
====================================
No: 183
Looks: JC looks 8/10
Body: Slim, 8/10
Bust: small 7/10 Licking & AR : 5/10
BJ: (BBBJ yes) but asked for cap 7/10
FJ: 6/10 Lacks strength and stamina when on top.
Allows licking.
NO: 168
Name : Alice
Look = 6.5/10 ( me little high expectation )
Body = 6/10 ( nice look from doggy, but bit more meat )
BBBJ = 7.5/10 ( u doggy, she does behind u & under u )
FJ = 7/10 ( accomodating & actively change position )
Name: Ada
No: 17
Bust: 32 A
Look: 7/10 (innocent look)
Body: 6.5/10
Service:8/10 (friendly and GF feeling)
BBBJ:8.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (when she was abt to cum, asked me to gfrasp her breast tightly)
The CFM face aso me buay tahan and came after her..
=====================================
Name :???forgotten liao
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 6/10 (B cup i think, but enough for me to grab)
Body : 6/10
Catbath : SOP
AR : 7/10 (she AR me when i in doggie & lying on my back)
BBBj : 7/10 (quite good with occasional deep throat)
Fj : 6/10 (fake moans, but at least she try to please)
Pussy : looks clean & nice
Fingering : allows, and she wets easily when she bj me.
Overall : satisfied, very GF feeling keep calling you Dear...it's this ok if that's ok...is it painful...She will bath you before(a light BJ at this pt) & after the work.

RTF : Yes. Will definitely try her gain.
No. 88
Name : Anne (from Cheras KL)
Complexion : Fair (if 2 days no shower also still looks clean)
Hair : Long and Black in color
Boobs : 2 hands full....... At least 36DD or 38D (Maybe thats why she got her no.88) According to captain AhSeng.... Thats the biggest that u can find overthere currently.
Height : Not tall..... probably 1.6m
Size : Not slim....... a bit bak bak...... but will not turn u off.

Performance :
1) Body massage with her 36DD (7/10)
2) She licks u everywhere except ur feet, ears and hands. (6.5/10)
3) She can do BJ without condom. (7/10)
4) French kissing, pus$y licking and finger Fcking is not allowed.
5) Overall ............... (6.5/10)

No: 82

looks: 7/10 pleasant looking
Boobs: Quite a handful
Height: dunno
massageretty good
AssRim: 7/10 not bad, almost cum
BJ: 6/10 average
FJ: 6/10 dun rush but quiet during fuck so abit awkward. When i change to from mission to doggie,she adjusted her body allowing me to deep trust her but after a few time, didi cum unwillingly---darn
Attitude: 7/10 quite accomodating but could use more initiative
Abit fleshy on the tummy which is not to my liking but looks alright and give good massages. Pretty friendly and not stuck up .

Overall rated 6/10
======================================

Name: Jamie
MSG: 8/10 Fairly Good

Told me from KL,

AR:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 almost cum
FJ:5/10 obliging but let me do all the work try missionary and cum after changing to doggie.

Frenching: not allow
Fingering: not allow, says will injure her cheebye then can''t do business

overall:6/10
no 100
looks: 7.5/10 (looks very pretty and pleasant but voice a bit rough type)
Boobs: Can fill my palm just nice
Height: about 165 (quite tall)
massage: (just basic pressing your back again nothing fantastic)
AssRim: 4/10 (she just kiss your backside and like the side of your asshole not even touching your asshole)
BJ: 7/10 ( Good sucking with good pressure and never let your dick out of her mouth when she sucks)
FJ: 8/10 (Good very accomadating and no rush, screaming you DEAR and DARLING making my hair stand)
Attitude: 7/10 (ok lah talk a lot and still want to teach me how to screw cuz when I enter her I will like to take out and enter again, take out and enter again. She say this way is not good for the penis and pussy cuz air will go in lah and she say hot and cold not good for the penis and pussy I listen also sian to screw!)
RTW: Maybe for her looks I will go back.
AngPai 138

Dudes, this is one cute looking girl. I thought she was around 21yr max... but she told me she is 25.

looks: 7/10
massage: not bad (strange, how recently HC chicks tend to give me decent massage, maybe because I look like I really need it? must be getting old, heh heh)
LJ: 8/10 (here is another girl that keeps licking and licking and licking and licking and licking and ....)
FJ: 8/10 (could have been better, but something about ... her period is almost here... and therefore kinda hurts a little)
Attitude: 9/10 (excellent, though its obvious she is uncomfortable with me jamming her from behind, she kept saying she is fine "when I asked her, if I was hurting her?")
RTW: unless I forget her number and ask for her again by accident. (TOO MANY CHICKS TO FARK!!!)
ooks: 6/10 Normal looking girl. dark eye rings due to many nights of majong
Hair: shoulder length. Likes to dye her hair golden brown as she feels more "street wise" doing so.
Boobs: 6/10 Sorry. Mua big boobs lover. I must say that her boobs are rather well proportion
Figure: 7/10 Petite. Rather shapely. about 145 cm in height
Pussy: 7/10 well trimmed. Rather tight
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Damm Solid! A must try especially her hot water BBBJ during bathing. She also give me mint bbbj. I'm indeed impressed by her willingness to suck my dick in various position. She suck me standing up, doggie position (i.e. I adopt a doggie position and she climb underneath me and suck me), sitting by the edge of the bed. FYI, the mattress is rather thick.) I simply adored her slutty look while she was sucking my dick. Seems like she enjoy the whole process but then again... she is well trained by GL.
Ass Rim: 8/10 Really suck hard at my ass hole unlike most WL who just simply go round the edges. She lick my ass while I'm both standing up and sitting down. Strongly recommend for the bros...
FJ: 7/10 Did her standing position first, followed by missionary, women on top and end off doggie position. She took the initiative of the time. Her moans are a real ego booster regardless whether she is faking it or not. Her pussy is rather tight and she knows how to control her vagina muscles to synchonize with your thrust, giving your dick the maximum sensation! She stopped me halfway while I was busy pumping her as she claim I already cummed though I feel it was only a bit of pre-cum. A bit disappointed as I didn't get my mind-blowing release...
Attitude: 6.5/10 A bit domineering for my liking.
Damage: RM198 (Can't remember correctly. Definitely more than RM188)
Overall: 7.5/10 Has the qualifications to be an angpai in Lion spa! Not for boobs lover though...
RTF: Probably not cos I like to try new things.
============
No : 168
Figure : Small Frame with solid body (Long hair)
Msg : 8/10 ( 20min )
Body : 9/10 (34B)
Fingering : Allow
BJ : 7/10 ( Good suction )
FJ : 9/10 (Seem enjoying)
Best part is she will licks your whole body.....ass......and kiss u and suck your finger and toe.....like she is your gl.......BOB

No : 22
Figure : Average...white complexion (long hair )
Msg : 8/10
Body : 10/10 ( Smooth & sweet & Slim with 34B)
BJ : 8/10
Fj : 10/10 ( Moan very lough and very good in doggie)
Very good services

No : 86
Figure : Average...white complexion (long hair )
Msg : 8/10
Body : 10/10 ( Smooth & sweet with 32B)
BJ : 8/10
Fj : 10/10 ( Moan very lough and very enjoying with kissing)
Very good services

Member #2545
07-07-05, 19:58
LION Hotel SPA centre
49-F JLN LUMBA KUDA,
JB
TEL 07-2216388/2236388
===================================
No: 98
Face: 8/10 (The type I like. Those guai guai sweet looking type)
Massage: 3/10 (but this is not what we want here)
HJ: NA
BJ/BBBJ: 7.5/10
Overall: 8/10 (Cos she is tall and I love tall girl)
RTF: Most likely
No: 183
Looks: JC looks 8/10
Body: Slim, 8/10
Bust: small 7/10 Licking & AR : 5/10
BJ: (BBBJ yes) but asked for cap 7/10
FJ: 6/10 Lacks strength and stamina when on top.
Allows licking.
NO: 168
Name : Alice
Look = 6.5/10 ( me little high expectation )
Body = 6/10 ( nice look from doggy, but bit more meat )
BBBJ = 7.5/10 ( u doggy, she does behind u & under u )
FJ = 7/10 ( accomodating & actively change position )
Name: Ada
No: 17
Bust: 32 A
Look: 7/10 (innocent look)
Service:8/10 (friendly and GF feeling)
BBBJ:8.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (when she was abt to cum, asked me to gfrasp her breast tightly)
The CFM face aso me buay tahan and came after her..
Name :???forgotten liao
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 6/10 (B cup i think, but enough for me to grab)
Body : 6/10
Catbath : SOP
AR : 7/10 (she AR me when i in doggie & lying on my back)
BBBj : 7/10 (quite good with occasional deep throat)
Fj : 6/10 (fake moans, but at least she try to please)
Pussy : looks clean & nice
Fingering : allows, and she wets easily when she bj me.
Overall : satisfied, very GF feeling keep calling you Dear...it's this ok if that's ok...is it painful...She will bath you before(a light BJ at this pt) & after the work.

RTF : Yes. Will definitely try her gain.
No. 88
Name : Anne (from Cheras KL)
Complexion : Fair (if 2 days no shower also still looks clean)
Hair : Long and Black in color
Boobs : 2 hands full....... At least 36DD or 38D (Maybe thats why she got her no.88) According to captain AhSeng.... Thats the biggest that u can find overthere currently.
Height : Not tall..... probably 1.6m
Size : Not slim....... a bit bak bak...... but will not turn u off.

Performance :
1) Body massage with her 36DD (7/10)
2) She licks u everywhere except ur feet, ears and hands. (6.5/10)
3) She can do BJ without condom. (7/10)
4) French kissing, pus$y licking and finger Fcking is not allowed.
5) Overall ............... (6.5/10)

No: 82

looks: 7/10 pleasant looking
Boobs: Quite a handful
Height: dunno
massageretty good
AssRim: 7/10 not bad, almost cum
BJ: 6/10 average
FJ: 6/10 dun rush but quiet during fuck so abit awkward. When i change to from mission to doggie,she adjusted her body allowing me to deep trust her but after a few time, didi cum unwillingly---darn
Attitude: 7/10 quite accomodating but could use more initiative
Abit fleshy on the tummy which is not to my liking but looks alright and give good massages. Pretty friendly and not stuck up .

Overall rated 6/10

Name: Jamie
MSG: 8/10 Fairly Good

Told me from KL,

AR:6/10
BBBJ:7/10 almost cum
FJ:5/10 obliging but let me do all the work try missionary and cum after changing to doggie.

Frenching: not allow
Fingering: not allow, says will injure her cheebye then can''t do business

overall:6/10
no 100
looks: 7.5/10 (looks very pretty and pleasant but voice a bit rough type)
Boobs: Can fill my palm just nice
Height: about 165 (quite tall)
massage: (just basic pressing your back again nothing fantastic)
AssRim: 4/10 (she just kiss your backside and like the side of your asshole not even touching your asshole)
BJ: 7/10 ( Good sucking with good pressure and never let your dick out of her mouth when she sucks)
FJ: 8/10 (Good very accomadating and no rush, screaming you DEAR and DARLING making my hair stand)
Attitude: 7/10 (ok lah talk a lot and still want to teach me how to screw cuz when I enter her I will like to take out and enter again, take out and enter again. She say this way is not good for the penis and pussy cuz air will go in lah and she say hot and cold not good for the penis and pussy I listen also sian to screw!)
RTW: Maybe for her looks I will go back.
AngPai 138

Dudes, this is one cute looking girl. I thought she was around 21yr max... but she told me she is 25.

looks: 7/10
massage: not bad (strange, how recently HC chicks tend to give me decent massage, maybe because I look like I really need it? must be getting old, heh heh)
LJ: 8/10 (here is another girl that keeps licking and licking and licking and licking and licking and ....)
FJ: 8/10 (could have been better, but something about ... her period is almost here... and therefore kinda hurts a little)
Attitude: 9/10 (excellent, though its obvious she is uncomfortable with me jamming her from behind, she kept saying she is fine "when I asked her, if I was hurting her?")
RTW: unless I forget her number and ask for her again by accident. (TOO MANY CHICKS TO FARK!!!)
ooks: 6/10 Normal looking girl. dark eye rings due to many nights of majong
Hair: shoulder length. Likes to dye her hair golden brown as she feels more "street wise" doing so.
Boobs: 6/10 Sorry. Mua big boobs lover. I must say that her boobs are rather well proportion
Figure: 7/10 Petite. Rather shapely. about 145 cm in height
Pussy: 7/10 well trimmed. Rather tight
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Damm Solid! A must try especially her hot water BBBJ during bathing. She also give me mint bbbj. I'm indeed impressed by her willingness to suck my dick in various position. She suck me standing up, doggie position (i.e. I adopt a doggie position and she climb underneath me and suck me), sitting by the edge of the bed. FYI, the mattress is rather thick.) I simply adored her slutty look while she was sucking my dick. Seems like she enjoy the whole process but then again... she is well trained by GL.
Ass Rim: 8/10 Really suck hard at my ass hole unlike most WL who just simply go round the edges. She lick my ass while I'm both standing up and sitting down. Strongly recommend for the bros...
FJ: 7/10 Did her standing position first, followed by missionary, women on top and end off doggie position. She took the initiative of the time. Her moans are a real ego booster regardless whether she is faking it or not. Her pussy is rather tight and she knows how to control her vagina muscles to synchonize with your thrust, giving your dick the maximum sensation! She stopped me halfway while I was busy pumping her as she claim I already cummed though I feel it was only a bit of pre-cum. A bit disappointed as I didn't get my mind-blowing release...
Attitude: 6.5/10 A bit domineering for my liking.
Damage: RM198 (Can't remember correctly. Definitely more than RM188)
Overall: 7.5/10 Has the qualifications to be an angpai in Lion spa! Not for boobs lover though...
RTF: Probably not cos I like to try new things.

Keigo88
08-02-05, 08:42
Hi brudders,

Is there any private OKT to recomment?

killer_pussy
08-02-05, 16:15
All Kaki,

I will be going over to JB next weekend, any updates from Pan Pac or Hyatt?

TQ

Daeng
08-04-05, 07:39
Well Bro,

Pan Pac..in the town area. It a great location for
shopping. The complex just around the corner.
Just try food at Restoran Singgah Selalu at the hotel
side. Nice food.

There are several places to you to visit for happening
places such as Taman Pelangi...KTV area..happening.

Hyat...a bit to the strait site with Food Stalls Area
around u. Hospital by you side. Danga Bay just a minute
away.

For hot places...just try Lion Spa. Nice environment and
large parking space.Package just around RM150 plus massage.

:)

Funny Baby
08-09-05, 07:40
Hi to all brothers here. I just need all your help to tell me where can I find those calculate hour hotel in JB?

Urgent and rush.

Thanks in advance!

Keigo88
08-15-05, 10:01
All J.B Brotrher please kindly contribute to this J.B forum.

Any Good lobang or good Okt Please Share.TQ

Analyser
08-27-05, 20:29
Hie brothers, I would be dropping by at Segamat next week. It's my first overnight trip there. How is the scene in Segamat? Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks

Mitch211
09-11-05, 06:46
Newbie question: I go to JB frequently, but haven't put much energy into the Massage scene. Yet.

Truth is, I prefer to find a good girl, keep her overnight, perhaps even the next day.

This sort of thing is the norm in the Phils, what about in Johor? Any help?

Notidik
09-12-05, 05:21
Hi JB Cheongsters,

Can anyone update me on information about the KTV scene in JB that have tons of supplies of PRCs? I am planning to bring a group of Sing ppl there but dunno where to go. Malu only if reach there but no place to go, heh heh. Many years ago I know one of the tamans was very notorious for this. They operated like the have some sort of legal licenses. Does these places still exists?? Anyone want info on KL scene, please pm me. I will be glad to help.

Notidik
09-20-05, 04:37
Is the scene at JB really that bad mer?? Cannot be, right? With the visits of our neighbour and the strong dollars that they bring in.

Kendox
09-24-05, 01:12
This place is the worst. I should have gone to Crystal Crown or New York Hotel. Was trick to this place by member #2545. I think he is an OKT there.

After going Singapore decide to stop by JB.

Pls avoid this place.. Dirty, expensive and no girls (maybe my unlucky day).

OKT ask wait 10 min but waited 1 hour instead. no mood at all

name: Jojo
looks: 4/10 (i was paying RM199 ok!)
Boobs: B-cup but sag
Height: 5'5"
massage:pretty good but 5 min
AssRim and Cat lick: 7/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 3/10 - first thing come in say her pussy is painful from last fuck.
Attitude: 4/10 makes stupid unfunny jokes
Damage: RM199 + RM20 roundtrip taxi fare

WIR: NOPE.. but the receptionist at the hotel (Malay) is not bad, if she works i will try. but hell not going back there.

Newentry
10-20-05, 16:09
Dudes,

I gonna be at JB for approx. 1 mth, so i really need a good contacts and good spa for me to hook around.

Do email me at: [Email Address deleted by Admin]

Ur advise and guidance very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Tyelim76
10-21-05, 07:59
Hello comrades in JB,

I havent been to JB in a while, but i heard from a friend of mine that there is no more Sakura, no more Star Cruise and no more Goldmine. Issit true? Is it the end of Tmn Sentosa? Please my fellow comrades, I will be coming to JB next week and i really would love to re-live those Sakura days. Please tell me my friend went to the wrong place, please tell me he went to Pulau Sentosa instead.

If the news is true, can anyone tell me where i can find an over-nighter for RM350 in JB?

Cheers

Tyelim

Palm Tree
10-23-05, 06:51
[QUOTE=Kendoz]This place is the worst. I should have gone to Crystal Crown or New York Hotel. Was trick to this place by member #2545. I think he is an OKT there.

Name: Jojo

[QUOTE]

The captain at Lion seems to have a kind of MONEY attitude, before you select the gals they keep pastering you to make early selection thereafter they are not so keen to serve you (that is my perception). Lucky they assigned me a good one, Dories (138) and I want to thank the captian by asking him to give me his name card so that next trip I can rely on him for recommendation. He not interest and asked me to collect any name card at the recetpionist counter, at least the counter girl are more courteous and she helped me to book a cab back to my hotel.

Lion Spa is still not so bad, Crystal Crown is the worse among the 3 HCs you mentioned, but I still preferred NY Spa for its better ambience and cleanliness.

Regards.

Palm Tree
10-26-05, 18:40
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained links to a competing Forum.

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but you CANNOT use my forum to start or otherwise promote your own or another Forum. This includes Delphi, Google, or Yahoo groups.

The Forum's policy regarding the posting of links to other websites is clearly stated in the Forum FAQ, but I'll re-state it here for additional clarity:

1. You ARE ENCOURAGED to post links to other websites that are purely informational, meaning websites that provide information in the way of text reports, maps, photos, etc.

2. You MAY NOT post links to other websites that include a forum of any sort, either as a part of the website or with a link to another url with a forum.

3. You MAY post links to other websites that are essentially commercial in nature so long as they do not include pornographic material and do not charge a fee of any sort to view the website. Essentially, this means personal escort websites.

4. You MAY NOT post links to commercial websites that charge a fee of any sort.

If you want to start your own forum, then you can build your traffic the way I did, with hard work and a lot of time.

Senior Members who violate this policy will be downgraded to Regular Membership.

Regular Members who violate this policy will be downgraded to Viewing Membership.

Repeated violations will result in the perpetrator being banned from the Forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Thanks,

Jackson

Heman 88
11-08-05, 09:39
Hi Bros,

I'm a newbie in this ISG just want to contribute my FR on this joint at Permas Jaya. I was there last Tuesday with body aching so went there as my usual hunt for massage. The captain introduce me a FL that provide special service (damage at 150). So I think why not just give it a try since I ahve not tried the special service before.

Went into the room, came the FL in a short while. Her look is 4/10 and boobs. My god damn small. Felt cheated but the Captain told me her service is good so ok lah see what she is good at. She give a nice and hard massage and after that I had my own bath? By myself while she took her own after mine. The moment she left the bathroom I saw her tits. Gosh, so small no if fact no boobs at all only 2 pointed nipples. Even my chest is bigger than her!

Worse, she didn't even perform BBBJ or BBJ. Just a quick shake on my didi then just mounted on top of me. I was already feeling the bottom of my heart already then finish her off in a huff at a missionary style. Quickly took a bath and left and went to see the captain. Told the captain off never again lied about the service cos you will miss a regular business like me.

So never patronize this massage again with 150 damage poorer.

Kaki
12-01-05, 11:15
Hey to JB,

As this is my first time to JB I think I did quite well in the cheong department. Due to some business I was there last week and stayed at Eden Garden at the Tax free area. Nice place but just too troublesome when entering and leaving the hotel cause you need to be checked by the custom. But the beer is like so cheap totally.

As the hotel has a spa I decided to visit it during my free time and it did not dissappoint me. the gal service was OK. Here is the simple stat:

Name and num: Not sure
Look: 8/10 more of my type
Body: 5 feet and about 40-41KG. Cute slim body
Boob: tiny but not flat
GFE: 7/10, we had great time talking
service: 6/10
Damage: 230

One thing I notice is that many of this Roman spa gals are very tiny and more of the petite type...any reason for that??

One of the nights I also went to the Persiaran Meldrum (??) Similar setup like Chow Kit + Petaling street of KL.

kick ass, be cool,
Kaki

Timtam
12-12-05, 17:41
I'm going to Kulai next month.

Any action there or contact to share?

Heman 88
12-13-05, 03:31
As mentioned during the last FR never go to Pearly again, so after I had left there. The captain called me the next week and apologise for the bad recommendation and thus introduce me another. So I went there again and tried esther, allowed to cum twice, friendly and massage is above average. Overall service is not too bad.

Name: Esther
Boobs: 6/10
FJ:7/10
bbbj:7/10
Damage: 150

Kok King
12-13-05, 06:04
Yesterday afternoon took half day leave to send my new car for 5000km service in JB. Reached the service centre at 1.30pm and was told by the Malay service adviser to pick up the car at 5.00pm. Feel a bit boring and horny. So hired a taxis and decided to pay the New York Spa a visit.

Reached there around 2.15pm, the okt asked me do I have any favourite gals. Asked for gal no.69 (Olivia) which recommended by my fren sometime ago. Told she was just working and need to wait for 45 minutes. I said I dun mind, so I asked the okt to book her for me. Spent my time in the hot pool first. Soak for about 30 minutes then went to the TV room and took a hot tea. A bit tire so took a short nap. Then the okt woke me up and told me that Olivia is ready and guide me to the room.

Wait for a couple minutes, she finally came in. She looks like a malay gal with big eyes. After she putting down her hang bag, we help each other to stripe. Then we went to shower. Her shower is quite simple and nothing to shout about. After that, she dry me up and give me a powerful massage.

After turning over, she started to catbath me from my ears and nips. She slowly move south to my legs and shaft. Her bbbj is quite shiok and last for about 10 mins. Then she push my legs up and want to give me ar. I reject her because I really dun like it and I prefer bbbj. I ask her since her no. is 69, can her do 69 or not. She say ok and then turn her pussy to me while she is doing bbbj. Her pussy is very nice and no smell. I can feel her pussy is very wet after my service, so I ask her to cap me. We start with cowgirl style follow by missionary. Finally I finish her with my favourite doggie style. Time is up, she clean me up and kiss me before leaving.

Name: Olivia
No: 69
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
FK: yes
AR: did not try
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: may be if there is no other better gal

Kok King
12-14-05, 15:27
I'm going to Kulai next month.

Any action there or contact to share?There is not much happening in Kulai leh. The only HC at Taman Kota Putri which the damage is quite low also close down last year after raid.

Is there any senior bro can help and share more info with us?

William Saw
12-16-05, 08:29
what is the damage (cost) at new york spa
for number 69

Kok King
12-16-05, 10:31
what is the damage (cost) at new york spa
for number 69Full package damage is RM198.

BG Man
12-22-05, 22:21
Was there during a weekend at Johor. The set-up, interior deco was very nice. Quality of girls were good. Had a girl overnite (paid for by client). Service is good.

Name : Can't remember liao
Race : NL
Boobs : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Overall : 7/10
Damage : Free (My buddy mentioned about RM1000)

Dumdass
01-10-06, 13:27
HI,

Will be down in JB next week, would like to visit a KTV.

I've had experiences with the Deluxe chain, and am quite satisfied. But I want to try some other establishments in JB, some place that sould have a comparable standard if not higher.

Also heard something about the Sentosa area. Can any members comment about that? Been round couple of times. So far, I've only see some pubs and bars that look like pick-up joints. And also some so-so KTVs.

Thanks.

Gerd Holler
01-25-06, 11:49
Had a nice encounter last weekend when I went over the causeway to do some shopping in JB.

Hit the Free Trade Zone. Found the huge shopping mall, with reasonable pricing, city-like selection of goods and clothes.

Decided to stay over night in the attached Eden Garden hotel. Booked in in p.m.
Saw they run a health club and spa. Went upstairs and decided for spa and 1h massage. Full package. Nice chinese lady from KL, good massage skills and very seducing. Left satisfied. Damage rd 180 Ringgit plus tips.

After dinner checked out the hotel bar and club upstairs. Worth going there because of the Filipino band, and even more many Filipinas hanging around there. Rating of look 4/10 to 7/10 but quite keen to entertain you thru the nite. Ended up with one 25+ yo Filipina for LT. Checked out at Sunday noon. Damage 250 Ringgit.

Over all a relaxing weekend - will definitely return.

-GH- the Great Hunter

Palm Tree
02-20-06, 12:24
Just to update that the following Hotel have changed its names:

1. Grand Continental Hotel to Hotel Selasa
The Health Centre at 2nd floor remains as Continental D'Sauna II

2. Eden Garden Hotel to Zone Regency Hotel
The Health Centre at 7th floor remains as Roman Spa.

Continental D'Sauna II seem to have improved, now there have more and better selection of gals. Their package rate remains RM200.00 and in the hotel room at RM219.00. New York charged RM198.00 for the package.

The facilities now are better than New York Spa, both got hot pool (roughly the same size) which can accomodate 6 to 8 persons. One main feature that this spa offered is that you can view the gals at the cafetaria areas before you select her. The captain will phone for the gals you shortlisted and they will 'parade' for your selection. I prefer this way rather than previously go on blind selection at NY Spa upon the captain recommendation that dont suit your expectation, despite that she can provide you some standard services.

I seldom want to go to Roman Spa not because of the distance but it is more expensive, at least RM50.00 more than other available spa in Johore Town. Not doubt the facilities are superb but that wasn't my aim of visiting Spa.

Sailing
02-23-06, 18:44
Got over there for a package got there in the afternoon on a Monday and did not expect to see many people there but there were at least a dozen guys hanging around for the girls to come in. As I was a tight timeline did not have the luxury of hanging around for more girls to come in. Told the captaind what type I was interested in and got what I requested. Very friendly local Chinese Catherine #82 was very good and friendly it was much better than the last time I was at the hotel in September.

I talked to a couple of guys who recommended the Eden Health Center. I wonder is this the one mentioned in the previous post where the name of the hotel changed but the center is still the Roman?

Traveler1234
02-24-06, 00:10
First time visit this past Monday, 7th floor Spa, with local Malaysia hosts. They know the OKT, John and set us up with some of the 'top girls'. I got #77, Annie, tall local KL Chinese, speaks good english and mandarin. Came over from KL and bar scene.

Good looking girl, excellent tight body, nice tits and ass, catbath was so so but gave a great BBBJ, wouldn't CIM. I was having some 'plumbing' problems so didn't go for a double session. But would highly recommend #77 as well as #83 (one of my hosts' girl).

Total damage for person RM$350 (by the way, we also got full hour regular massage).

Had to rush back to Singapore and not able to check out the local nightlife...next time. But JB looks like it's booming.

Papercut
02-24-06, 01:52
I think, you had over paid her..Normally, the price should in region of RM 250 per session with a complete scene..

Good luck..

Thanks
Papercut

First time visit this past Monday, 7th floor Spa, with local Malaysia hosts. They know the OKT, John and set us up with some of the 'top girls'. I got #77, Annie, tall local KL Chinese, speaks good english and mandarin. Came over from KL and bar scene.

Good looking girl, excellent tight body, nice tits and ass, catbath was so so but gave a great BBBJ, wouldn't CIM. I was having some 'plumbing' problems so didn't go for a double session. But would highly recommend #77 as well as #83 (one of my hosts' girl).

Total damage for person RM$350 (by the way, we also got full hour regular massage).

Had to rush back to Singapore and not able to check out the local nightlife...next time. But JB looks like it's booming.

Palm Tree
02-24-06, 07:20
I talked to a couple of guys who recommended the Eden Health Center. I wonder is this the one mentioned in the previous post where the name of the hotel changed but the center is still the Roman?The Health Centre name remains as Roman Spa but the Hotel's name had changed to Zon Regency Hotel (no more Eden Garden Hotel).

Traveler1234
02-25-06, 11:52
I think, you had over paid her..Normally, the price should in region of RM 250 per session with a complete scene..

Good luck..

Thanks
Papercut

Nope, I think usual us RM$238-240 for complete scene. We each got additional one hr massage from another regular older female that cost $100.

My hosts are regulars.... ?

Palm Tree
02-27-06, 08:42
Nope, I think usual us RM$238-240 for complete scene. We each got additional one hr massage from another regular older female that cost $100.

My hosts are regulars.... ?Based on what I experienced at Hotel Selesa's Continental D'Sauna II, for RM250 I will have a full package with younger gal followed by a traditional body massage by elderly lady (who specialist in massage). Should you also want to have sex with the massage lady, you must make your request to he captain who will then pick for you the lady that will provide sexual service after normal massage. Normally a handful of massage lady does that and the rate is RM100 more.

So based on the rate RM350 you are paying, infact (the local) can include another sexual session with the massage lady at Continental D'Sauna II at Hotel Selesa.

The pricing at Roman Spa is very much higher. For similar full package excluding traditional massage is already RM248. Another traditional massage by elderly lady will cost you another RM100. I think that is the price you pay for the whole session at Roman Spa.

Just my observation and comparison on pricing. However the facilities at Roman Spa are very much superior than Continental D' Saunna II. Hence you paid a premium price at Roman Spa.

Palm Tree
02-28-06, 10:46
FR on Catherine #82

Coincidently I was recommended Catherine #82 and Cindy #85 just a couples of week ago, on one Thursday afternoon. And I selected Cat. Cat got a baby face look and was quite skinny, not bony yet. She really licked me from neck to toe. Her BBBJ was good, slow and steady, nearly deep-throated. I was nearly bitten by her when she ‘bite cum suck’ my scrotums, lucky I never screamed. AR was not my liking, so go without it. We have managed to do in various positions till I am really exhausted. Patiently she removed the cap and revitalized my dick by giving it another blow. I was too fatigue and could not make it hence asked her to complete it with handjob. I am very sexifying with her services - her patient, no rush, very accommodating and GF during bonking.

She told me that she was 26 but verified with the captain, he said she was only 22 year old ? Not suitable for boobs lovers.

One plus point, I prefer this place over the others is that you can view the gals first before you are assigned to the room. The captain will select a few gals of your preference and asked them to “cat-walk” in the cafeteria areas for your selection. I saw another popular gal named Coco #70 with few other nice looking gals in cat-walk at the cafeteria for the another batch of client. The quantity and quality of the stock there indeed had increased and improved since last time I visited. Hence, this place is worth considering for my next visit.

Palm Tree
02-28-06, 11:36
Health Centres in Johor Bahru Town that has Package Deal.

Just to share with all of you some of the Massage places or Health Centres in Johor Bahru Town that have offered package deal and their pricing..

Most of these places are housed inside the hotel :

The package deal includes uses of facilities, massage and/with sexual services.

1. Roman Spa – Zon Regency Hotel @ RM 248.00
2. Continental D’Saunna II – Hotel Selesa @ RM 200.00
3. New York Spa – New York Hotel @ RM 198.00
4. Lion Spa Centre – Lion Hotel @ RM199.00
5. Grand Blue Wave Hotel @ RM182.00 *
6. Executive Health Centre & Spa – Crystal Crown Hotel @ RM 188.00
7. Tropical Spa – Tropical Inn @ RM 168.00 / RM 178.00

The following Health Centre do not have package deal but can be arranged, the special fee normally vary from RM100.00 to RM 150.00 payable to the massage gal that serves you.

8. Executive Health Centre – Cosmo Inn *@ RM 179.00
9. Rasa Sayang Hotel @ RM150.00+
10. Mutiara Hotel @ RM228.00

All package deal rates are based on per 45 minutes session.

* means these hotel facilities do not have hot pool.

Over these years, some hotels have been renovated and some of the prices might have adjusted.

Palm Tree
03-01-06, 06:40
There are few Health Center in JB with masseuses name Catherine and I happened to try 3 of them:

1. At Hotel Selesa's Continental D'Sauna II - (Package @ RM 200.00) as reported.

2. At Grand Bluewave Hotel - This Cat #51 in her early 20s, was quite popular and most of the time was fully book (last year and before)

3. At Hotel Mutiara, JB - This Cat was a experienced masseuse, in her early 30s. She does provide a good massage but is a bit chatty. The most popular gal there is Lynn, and need to book her in advance, but the package is expensive - RM 228 ( RM 78.00 for 45 min massage and RM 150.00 for her sexual services).

The full package at Hotel grand Bluewave is RM 182.00 for a 45 min session.

Tyelim76
03-01-06, 10:18
Hello fellow cheongsters! i havent been to JB in a while, will be there this weekend. Would anyone happen to know if the places in Sentosa still offer the same deals in places like Sakura, Goldmine, Starcruise or are there new esablishments where you can get a girl for LT for RM 350? Any information will be good. Please share if you know of any good delivery services in JB too. In return i will share my list of KFC delivery guys in KL.

Cheers

TL

Palm Tree
03-02-06, 02:21
Health Center in JB with mature masseuses .

For those love mature ladies (means 30 years and above), there are 2 Health Centre in JB Town worth trying:

1. Cosmo Inn
2. Rasa Sayang Hotel

The masseuses there are experienced in massage and you sure can get a good relieve. One down point is that all these services are done on high bed. You can strike a package deal with her, but not all will offer sexual services. Best is to check it up with the Captain or Manager for recommendation.

Papercut
03-02-06, 05:20
PM me if you're interested with indonesian chick. They're worth for money..

Thanks
Papercut.

Hello fellow cheongsters! i havent been to JB in a while, will be there this weekend. Would anyone happen to know if the places in Sentosa still offer the same deals in places like Sakura, Goldmine, Starcruise or are there new esablishments where you can get a girl for LT for RM 350? Any information will be good. Please share if you know of any good delivery services in JB too. In return i will share my list of KFC delivery guys in KL.

Cheers

TL

Asialover1
03-05-06, 00:47
[QUOTE=Kendoz]This place is the worst. I should have gone to Crystal Crown or New York Hotel. Was trick to this place by member #2545. I think he is an OKT there.

Name: Jojo

[QUOTE]The captain at Lion seems to have a kind of MONEY attitude, before you select the gals they keep pastering you to make early selection thereafter they are not so keen to serve you (that is my perception). Lucky they assigned me a good one, Dories (138) and I want to thank the captian by asking him to give me his name card so that next trip I can rely on him for recommendation. He not interest and asked me to collect any name card at the recetpionist counter, at least the counter girl are more courteous and she helped me to book a cab back to my hotel.
Lion Spa is still not so bad, Crystal Crown is the worse among the 3 HCs you mentioned, but I still preferred NY Spa for its better ambience and cleanliness.
Regards.

Palm Tree
03-06-06, 09:40
[QUOTE=Palm Tree][QUOTE=Kendoz]This place is the worst. I should have gone to Crystal Crown or New York Hotel. Was trick to this place by member #2545. I think he is an OKT there.

Name: JojoNew York Spa have a better selection of gals. Crystal Crown HC is as equally bad, if not worst, than Lion Spa. I have been to Crystal Crown once, the HC and Spa faciltites are at level 4 and their massage rooms are at level 3. The entrance of this level 3 is directly facing the multi-story car park, I believe the massage rooms are partitioned from these car park lots. I experienced my worst services there despite of during the off-peak period. Not much gal there. Lion Spa, despite the rooms are at the basement, but I can still wait at the lobby and observed the gals reporting to the massage rooms. Most of them came out from a door behind the receptionist counter.

Palm Tree
03-07-06, 04:28
HCs outside Johor Town

Goodhope Hotel @ Johor Skudai - RM180.00

Garden Hotel @ Batu Pahat – Massage RM160.00 (package deal)

Prime City Hotel @ Kluang - Tel : 607-771 1111
Prime City Hotel got Spa and Massage. I was told that the Spa is not bad,
but the massage is so so....

River View Hotel @ Muar. Action is at to 3rd floor.
Gal in hotel room cost is around RM100 per shot. Go up there and someone
will attend to you. Its a cheap hotel on top of a clinic.

Its opposite ( not exact, just look around ) of the Maybank and along the
road of 'yai sek kai'. Just look around. The price range is from RM30.00-50.00.

Palm Tree
03-13-06, 07:13
Lately there are quite a number of raid conducted by MIB of Malaysia. Here, to share a report from The New Paper (S'pore) dated wednesday 8 March 2006.

RAID AT JOHOR NIGHT CLUBS

They were CRAMMED in secret room for hours : JB police discovers 44 women hiding behind wall at nightclub

IT would have been the perfect hideout.

Until nearly two hours later, when their small, dark and cramped secret room got too hot and stuffy.

That's when the 44 suspected prostitutes, weary and dripping with sweat, started complaining in low tones.

Their grumbling gave them away.

On the other side of the partition, puzzled police officers, who had been searching high and low for the women, pricked up their ears.

They eventually arrested the girls.

The raid at the Johor Baru nightclub took place at about 11.30pm last Saturday.

Police officers found mattresses and used condoms in rooms on the second floor of the nightclub, reported Guang Ming Daily. The rooms were in a state of disarray, but there was something strange: Not a single prostitute was in sight.

The police did not give up searching despite finding only two men on the second floor.

SECRET DOOR

After more than an hour, the police heard what sounded like voices coming from within a wall.

Putting their ears to the wall, the officers discovered that there were people talking to one another.

They followed the sound to a point along the wall where, hidden behind a sofa, there was a door to a secret room.

But the frightened women refused to surrender themselves.

So civil defence officers had to be called in to break down the door.

One by one the women streamed out.

Until there were 44 of them.

The fact that so many women could squeeze into such a small and poorly-ventilated room shocked the police.

Of the women arrested by the police, 27 were Thais, eight Indonesians, eight locals and one was a Chinese national.

Only seven Thai and six Indonesian women had passports, while the rest had no legal identification documents.

The head of Johor's crime investigation department, Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar, had led the raid, which ended at about 5am on Sunday morning.

He said that the nightclub's owner, seven employees and 14 customers were also arrested for suspected involvement in vice activities.

The nightclub had been raided for illegal vice activities in September last year.

The women were taken to the south district police station in Johor and will be investigated for violating anti-vice or immigration laws..

Bosch607
03-13-06, 07:26
Health Center in JB with mature masseuses .

For those love mature ladies (means 30 years and above), there are 2 Health Centre in JB Town worth trying:

1. Cosmo Inn
2. Rasa Sayang Hotel

The masseuses there are experienced in massage and you sure can get a good relieve. One down point is that all these services are done on high bed. You can strike a package deal with her, but not all will offer sexual services. Best is to check it up with the Captain or Manager for recommendation.Bro,

Could you tell me where is Cosmo Inn located?

Thanks.

Palm Tree
03-14-06, 02:24
Bro,

Could you tell me where is Cosmo Inn located?

Thanks.

Cosmo Inn is the former Merlin Inn next to Hotel Bluewave, on the hill top next to Johor Customs.

Tyelim76
03-21-06, 04:37
For al those who are inJB, for your info, Sa***a and Gol****e is still opened. they have an array of Thai and Myanmmar chicks. and they are still going for RM350 - 400 for long time.

TL

Makancipap
03-28-06, 04:14
Guys,

Staying in JB Compact Hotel soon, any ideas around it?

TQ.

Palm Tree
03-30-06, 03:56
Guys,

Staying in JB Compact Hotel soon, any ideas around it?

TQ.

Compact Hotel is a walking distance from the JB Immigration.

Along the main street, Jalan Wong Ah Fook and in the vicinity of
Merlin Tower (before City Square), there are many happenings in
the evening. PUBs and Musical Lounge (Bars) are in the
vicinity. A brothel at Ocean Paradise Hotel (Along Jln Wong Ah
Fook), similar to HK141, you can view the gal in her room. It
operates from 3rd level to 5th level of that building. The fee is
RM65 per shot.

The nearest Spa is at 16th floor Tropical Inn, a walking distance.
There are many other Hotel with HCs within Johor Town and can
be reached by Cab (Taxi) average cost RM6.00 only.

The other Hotels with HC, the details I have already discussed in this
forum.

Palm Tree
03-30-06, 04:32
Just for general information that the following Health Centre operates more as
a Fitness Massage Parlour rather than HCs with package.

1. Mutiara Hotel Fitness Centre
2. Rasa Sayang Hotel Executive Fitness Centre
3. Cosmo Inn Executive Health Centre

The access to these Fitness Centre are from the outside of the Hotel except
Cosmo Inn, you can enter through the main entrance. Their facilities limited
to Sauna and Steam Room with bathrooms and a small dressing room. Most
of these centre do not provide refreshment. If you want a better one with
TV Rest Room, Jazucci (hot & Cold Pool) and good refreshment, better go to
other Hotel.

The services provided by these 3 fitness centre are 'strictly' on oil massage.
The counter will not offer you any package deal. If you want special, you need
to talk to the gal that services you, I believe most of them does specials
except some might not provided coitus services.

Their special menu - HJ: RM50, BBJ/BJ/BM: RM80-100, FS: RM100-150,
these fee payable to the gal direct in the room. The 1 hour massage fee
paid at the front counter.

The gal will give you a solid 30 mins. oil massage followed by specials.
If you do not want specials she will solidly give you an hour fully oil massage.
They are experienced in oil massaging and definately will relieve you of your muscle ache...
If you do not like to be massaged then you should opt for HCs with package instead....
ie. younger gal offering licking (tongue) & screwing menu.

Kaki Cewet
03-30-06, 21:45
For al those who are inJB, for your info, Sa***a and Gol****e is still opened. they have an array of Thai and Myanmmar chicks. and they are still going for RM350 - 400 for long time.

TL

It was closed one month ago. Can you PM me their new hideouts?

Tyelim76
04-04-06, 11:05
Ok, take a cab to Tmn Sentosa and look out for Sentosa Hotel. if the hotel is on your left, walk to the end of the road, there is a chinese restaurant there. walk to the backlane, someone will open the door and ask you to come in. there will be someone watching you from a far and directing you in. Its quite and adventure. if you still need directions, PM me k

Tye

Member #4194
05-03-06, 04:12
Hi all JB mongerers,
I'm heading to down south next week for work before 'Wesak Day', anybody who could guide me to a cool clubs that have a lot of girls that i can fish around? I heard from few friends saying that Blue Wave hotel have their PUB and most of the weekends singpore free lancer's available there.Is it true?

Just seeking info's.

Fisherman

Asian Monger #2
05-12-06, 10:17
Ok, take a cab to Tmn Sentosa and look out for Sentosa Hotel. if the hotel is on your left, walk to the end of the road, there is a chinese restaurant there. walk to the backlane, someone will open the door and ask you to come in. there will be someone watching you from a far and directing you in. Its quite and adventure. if you still need directions, PM me k

TyeTye,
Thanks for your directions. Yes security was very tight! The look-out man approached us and asked us what car we drive. Me & my colleague said we stayed in Sentosa Hotel. Basically he did a brief interview on us and we assured him we weren't spies for MIB.

Upon approval, the stainless steel door was opened and we walked thru a narrow path with small k-ok types rooms on both sides and a stair at the end. Then the OKT asked us what we wanted and offerred us to take a room and drinks and then the girls will come. I inquired to view the girls but must agree to his conditions first :
Fcuk only is Rm150/ half hour (girls of all races)
Beer = 38+room 18 then fcuk girl for Rm123/ half hour.

After going thru the big brain up there on the above conditions, I decided the favor not in our hands so we bail and the OKT still trying to talk us to re-consider. We just walked out.

AM2

Asian Monger #2
05-12-06, 10:20
Next we went to the famous HK141 style Ocean Paradise Hotel off Jln Wong Ah Fook.

Indeed it's HK141 though I've never been to HK yet.

The whole hotel is dedicated to it with 5 floors. Some were quite ok looking. Rate is Rm65/shot/20min. Now that is some really fast food!

I doubted the cleanliness and commented that it's a "public toilet".

Decided to bail again.

AM2

Asian Monger #2
05-12-06, 10:29
FR on New York Spa

Date : 8-May
Place : above
Girl : Miko
Height : 5ft2
Weight : 42kg
Boobs : 7/10 (32B but soft)
Ass : 6/10 (not so much meat)
Pussy hair : semi-amazon
BBBJ : 5/10 (good vacuum but feel the teeth)
AR : 9/10 (rather long and somewhat deep, but still cannot compare former Yoko LDI)
DATY : 7/10 (no smell but attacked her G-spot but she didn't feel it)
FJ : 8/10 (accomodating but not fantastic)
WIR : not really.

Minus points : OKT does not allow to view the WLs. So just told him my spec and showed me to room to wait for the risky surprise WL. Overal no complains on the girl's performance.

AM2

Asian Monger #2
05-12-06, 10:33
Garden Hotel

Date : 10-May

The HC only has sauna & steam room. No pool.

Price for the facility is Rm57.50 including massage by GMILF which I opted for it. As y'all know, massage cannot view the ML so just went for massage.

Afterwards, my colleague wanted to view the stock but OKT told us usually 8 WL but today many on "period" so only 2 working.

Saw first one and rated her 4/10 so didn't remember the number.

Saw 2nd one and rated her 9/10 and Number is 9!! Body is 9/10, boobs 8/10, ass 9/10. Too bad didn't sample it.

Next time to try!! That's a mission!

AM2

Samuraimaster
05-15-06, 21:52
Would drop by in JB next few days, and had read Recommendations on Roman SPA on the Superior Facilities and Petite Girls.

But other than the price, does it allow you to view the girls or parade first like Selesa?

Asian Monger #2
05-22-06, 13:34
Would drop by in JB next few days, and had read Recommendations on Roman SPA on the Superior Facilities and Petite Girls.

But other than the price, does it allow you to view the girls or parade first like Selesa?Bro,
The OKT don't allow to parade. Just have to tell him what you want and he'll find for you. It's like a blind date. OKT told me I can reject 2 times max.

Good Luck!

AM2

Palm Tree
06-01-06, 11:15
Continental D' Sauna II at 2nd level of Hotel Selasa will 'parade' the girl on your request. The gal you want to have a look will come out from the 'staff' room and appear for a while to let you have a look. The captain will phone these gal to 'catwalk' at the refreshment area. Another best person to check with is the attandant at the dressing room, a middle age Malay man, he knows who are the good one. I also feedback to him a new arrival, no.38 named Maggie. A fair and pettite KL gal with good attitude and service. I rated her 7/10.

The best place is to wait at the refreshment area, enjoying your snack simultaneously watching the "catwalk". I found that most of the gals there are OK in their looks (6/10) despite many are short and middle sizes.

Samuraimaster
06-03-06, 19:20
Drop by at Roman Spa today, First time visit to this HC. Greeted by sweet looking receptionist followed by sauna and dip in the hot pool. The hot pool here one very big the other quite small. Proceed to cafeteria for a cup of tea, before proceeding to my room. Unfortunately, the captain told me that no previewing allowed but assured me he will sent me a good one (as usual)... The room is rather small and dark, but clean. a low matress with a full mirrow by the side. I guess all the HC room here are like that except those i visited in China which is as big and nice as a hotel room.

Few minutes later, the WL arrived. Dressed in green bra top and dress. She has a petite and very slim figure with boobs size of between A to B. Just nice. We stripped and soon she was massaging me. Chat with her, realised she worked in Roman for a year but she was quite experience in this trade previously in Penang. The massage is only so so. No real impact.

Soon, we proceed to bath , where she gave a thorough wash at the dick and ass. Proceed to cat bath starting from the back. I am not into AR. Then she cat path my front, sucking my nipples, while I fondle her breasts.. and BJ. The BJ is only so so, just sucking, not much tongue action. Not sure is it because I did it with the cap on.

Then she ride on me. Pumping me fast till that I had to slow her down. So that I will not cum. Then I sat up and we proceed fucking facing each other. Again she is pumping aggressively into me before I ask her to slow down...However, her attack is so strong that I realised that I am going to cum and started pumping into her strongly with both of us hugging each other tightly and panting while I cum.

Unfortunately, the FJ is a rather short one, do not have the chance to try other position. Not sure if any one here can advise me in prolonging my FJ time. Maybe preventing the gal from pumping strongly help? Anyway, we wash up and ended the session.

I liked her figure as I prefer petite figure but her overall service is rather mercenary and SOP.

Guess I would try Selesa Hotel HC next time to see if the facilities are the same, then it is not worth the extra $$ on Roman.

Number: Ah moon ( #81?)
Face: 6.5
Race: Local Chinese
Boobs: A~B
BJ: C
GFE: C
FJ: C
AR: Not a fan
CIM: Didn't ask
DATY: Not a fan
Damage RM248.00
WIR: No comment.

Puteragaya
06-20-06, 18:33
I will be going to JB tomorrow for a night stay at Eden Garden (now called as Zone), shld be free after 1030pm. Is there any place to find FL?

Drop by at Roman Spa today, First time visit to this HC. Greeted by sweet looking receptionist followed by sauna and dip in the hot pool. The hot pool here one very big the other quite small. Proceed to cafeteria for a cup of tea, before proceeding to my room. Unfortunately, the captain told me that no previewing allowed but assured me he will sent me a good one (as usual)... The room is rather small and dark, but clean. a low matress with a full mirrow by the side. I guess all the HC room here are like that except those i visited in China which is as big and nice as a hotel room.

Few minutes later, the WL arrived. Dressed in green bra top and dress. She has a petite and very slim figure with boobs size of between A to B. Just nice. We stripped and soon she was massaging me. Chat with her, realised she worked in Roman for a year but she was quite experience in this trade previously in Penang. The massage is only so so. No real impact.

Soon, we proceed to bath , where she gave a thorough wash at the dick and ass. Proceed to cat bath starting from the back. I am not into AR. Then she cat path my front, sucking my nipples, while I fondle her breasts.. and BJ. The BJ is only so so, just sucking, not much tongue action. Not sure is it because I did it with the cap on.

Then she ride on me. Pumping me fast till that I had to slow her down. So that I will not cum. Then I sat up and we proceed fucking facing each other. Again she is pumping aggressively into me before I ask her to slow down...However, her attack is so strong that I realised that I am going to cum and started pumping into her strongly with both of us hugging each other tightly and panting while I cum.

Unfortunately, the FJ is a rather short one, do not have the chance to try other position. Not sure if any one here can advise me in prolonging my FJ time. Maybe preventing the gal from pumping strongly help? Anyway, we wash up and ended the session.

I liked her figure as I prefer petite figure but her overall service is rather mercenary and SOP.

Guess I would try Selesa Hotel HC next time to see if the facilities are the same, then it is not worth the extra $$ on Roman.

Number: Ah moon ( #81?)
Race: Local Chinese
Boobs: A~B
BJ: C
GFE: C
FJ: C
AR: Not a fan
CIM: Didn't ask
DATY: Not a fan
Damage RM248.00
WIR: No comment.

Wukong
07-05-06, 14:35
I was in JB recently for a business trip and stayed at Pan Pac much to my regret. I intended to find some action particularly for nasi lemak by walking along Jalan wong Ah Fook but since it was my maiden visit I didn't venture too far away from my hotel so end up I could not find any, so have to eat myself that night.

I did read up previous posts at this thread before my journey but due to unfamiliar territory, felt a bit apprehensive.

Traveler1234
07-05-06, 14:48
I will be going to JB tomorrow for a night stay at Eden Garden (now called as Zone), shld be free after 1030pm. Is there any place to find FL?

Try the HC upstairs - check my posts from Feb (?) for recommendation; I forgot her number but got malay chinese from KL that was excellent service and good attitude.

Blahh
07-24-06, 01:07
Last month I was in Johor stayed at New York. called the HC talked to Captain then went down and saw him gave him 10 ringett tip and asked him to sent some one nice to my room. Forsure he sents Fani # 83 to my room.

Very good service, nice body and good attitude. I liked it. I will definantely use her next time. total demadge 190 ringett. I will be in Johor again in August if any bro has any good # freelancers etc please pm me.

Cheers

Tony Soprano 1
07-25-06, 23:23
To All,
I have been spending sometime in Johor lately so have been sampling some of the Health Centers at the hotels.
The three I have sampled are: The Mutiara, The Crystal Crowne, and the New York.
The Mutiara.....forget it. Almost all the providers are too old for my taste. I went twice and neither time was memorable or worth the Ringit. You need to access the HC through a side door located outside the hotel. 2nd floor. I am not aware of any direct access from the elevators.
The Crystal Crowne is OK. You go up to the HC. I can't remember if it was the 4th or 6th floor. You will be lead through the lounge and down some steps next to the car park. They had some decent girls. One of them I had was named Gina or Tina. She was great fun, gave a good massage and good service. Damage is 198 MR.
The New York HC is the best of the bunch. Nice rooms, professional captain who asked me my preference in girls. He then told me if I am not happy with what he sends to have her call on the phone back and he would send another.
Did not have to!! He sent me a beautiful PRC with an absolute knock out body. She gave an outstanding massage. Then it was onto the fun. She gave me an erotic time in the shower, I just could not wait any longer. Then onto the bed for the massage which led to a BJ, AR, and then it was time to do the deed. She was just great. Unfortunately, I forget what her name and number was. Went back a few more times and had different girls. Each time the service was fine but the first one was the best. Damage was 198MR. Always give a tip to the Captain, he will remember you and will do his best to please. I am a big white guy, so they remember me anyways but a little tip goes a long way.
I will return to the New York. I have been staying there at the hotel my last few visits. The hotel is OK. Pretty clean, big rooms, and most of all the entertainment at the 2nd floor HC.
I will report on my subsequent visits.
Cheers to All

Palm Tree
08-13-06, 16:46
Last month I was in Johor stayed at New York. called the HC talked to Captain then went down and saw him gave him 10 ringett tip and asked him to sent some one nice to my room. Forsure he sents Fani # 83 to my room.

Very good service, nice body and good attitude. I liked it. I will definantely use her next time. total demadge 190 ringett. I will be in Johor again in August if any bro has any good # freelancers etc please pm me.

Cheers

I have visited NY few months ago and also recommended this Fanny by Kenny. Here is my summarized report:

Name: Fanny #83
Nationality: Malaysian, staying in KL
Height: 1.60m
Weight: 57 kg
Boobs: A+
Body: smooth and proportional
Face: Look Decent

Body: 7.5
Hj: 6 (gentle though)
Cathbath: 6 (Front & back, found her tongue too stiff)
Frenching: No
Bm: 6 (body massage with her bust)
Bj: 6 (soft and gentle the way i like it)
FJ: 6 (She dun like to be on the top of you & quite loose)
RTF: No, prefer to try other.
Overall: 6 , satisfactory.
Damage: RM 198.00

Omigosh
08-23-06, 00:49
Will be at Kota Tinggi.... anywhere I can get gals for overnight?

Thanks a lot

Palm Tree
08-23-06, 09:46
Will be at Kota Tinggi.... anywhere I can get gals for overnight?

Thanks a lot

Perhaps you can try Desaru Hotel
Tel : 607-800 8388

Palm Tree
08-26-06, 11:00
Nowsaday, it seems to be rather quiet over the HC scene in Johor Town.
Understand from my buddies that the MIB (anti vice) is very active and
targetted the so called freelance immigrants, mainly from China and the
surrounding countries. Occasionally these MIB also conducts spot check
on some of these HC. Hotel Selesa is one of them, get raided recently.

Sgguy
10-31-06, 10:54
Hi,

Would appreciate if somebody can provide info. on clinics (name, tel, and address) that conducts STD testing in JB.

Naked Gunz
11-02-06, 20:12
Tired of the Geylang-n-OT scene in Singapore..I need some info on this JB spot pls. RTFF hasn't been totally indicative of

How and how much to get there from Sing..how far?
Location of FL (if any)..
Clubs..Bars (if any) Muslim country correct? (Strict?)
Just need a passport to get in?
MIB? Should I be concerned? I have a sensitive job.

Seems the 3 HC's mentioned is the only action there. Is it worth my time..?
Thanks for any info guys cuz I'm completely in the dark here.
MC

Butthole
11-12-06, 07:53
Hi guys,

Will be visiting this weekend. I did a search in this thread and only mentioned that action is available at the River View Hotel. Also understand this is more like a budget hotel.

I'm planning to stay at least 2 night here so was hoping to find a more comfortable hotel with some action nearby. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

Thanks a lot.

Zero Cool
11-22-06, 05:08
Hey Guys,

I going to be in JB area and need some advice on a good place to stay. I haven't been to impressed by the hotels outside of KL.

Anyone go back and forth from Singapore? How much trouble is that?

Cheers,

Zero

OzzieSuds
11-24-06, 23:07
Been RTFF but all the reports seem to be of HC action.

Only mention of FL was the Eden Garden Hotel with pinays.

Any other FL action where overnights can be had. Any guide on prices?

Sir Greedy Balls
11-25-06, 03:05
Thats about the gist of it really - not much seems to be going on seems to be a ghost town in all sorts of ways - NY provides great service but as far as freelancers escort services it seems dry - perhaps fellow members can enlighten us?

Been RTFF but all the reports seem to be of HC action.

Only mention of FL was the Eden Garden Hotel with pinays.

Any other FL action where overnights can be had. Any guide on prices?

Sir Greedy Balls
11-29-06, 04:12
not the full monty but certainly great service and value for money 1/1/2 hrs and HR with touching - the establishment is a genuine masage boutique so not all girls will offer so cannot give name of the place but please feel free to PM me.

SGB

Kaki Cewet
11-30-06, 05:24
Hi guys,

Will be visiting this weekend. I did a search in this thread and only mentioned that action is available at the River View Hotel. Also understand this is more like a budget hotel.

I'm planning to stay at least 2 night here so was hoping to find a more comfortable hotel with some action nearby. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

Thanks a lot.

Muar is a small town, all hotels are within walking distance. Classical hotel is a only high end hotel in Muar, not sure there is action or not.

River View Hotel only have local chinese girls. Look around those rumah tumpangan /budget hotels with a Malaysia flag hanging out from second floor. There are Sabahan young and cheap chicks there.

Banana138
12-13-06, 02:30
Any good place to stay?

Or any freelance ladies can introduces to me?

Any place to find ladies?

ABCinLA
12-17-06, 02:59
I'm gonna be in Singapore for about a week in 2007 and want to go into Johor from there for a few days. Any help on info would be appreciated regarding moderate places to stay plus health centers. I still remember the "Malaysian Chinese" I used to find in California (lost contact).

Marlarkar
12-19-06, 11:30
I'm gonna be in Singapore for about a week in 2007 and want to go into Johor from there for a few days. Any help on info would be appreciated regarding moderate places to stay plus health centers. I still remember the "Malaysian Chinese" I used to find in California (lost contact).New York Hotel is a must go. HC on 2nd floor (above the cafe) has decent facilities and average local chinese gals.

Marlarkar
12-19-06, 11:39
I'm gonna be in Singapore for about a week in 2007 and want to go into Johor from there for a few days. Any help on info would be appreciated regarding moderate places to stay plus health centers. I still remember the "Malaysian Chinese" I used to find in California (lost contact).New York Hotel is a must go. HC on 2nd floor (above the cafe) has decent facilities and average local chinese gals.