PDA

View Full Version : Kuala Lumpur

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62

JoseNosay
12-15-19, 07:54
God dam there is no integrity or honesty in punting these days.There is some integrity & some honesty. After going to skyriver & finding out that my favorite is back in the mainland. I decided to walk south & visit a girl that had an interesting ad, she was TS in an older ad that I screenshot. Her new ad is woman in & out with a new number, only one little detail in a photo connected them. So I had to see what is going on (either using other girl pics or actually the same TS).

Arrived in the seedy hotel, the lady was feminine in shape & manner with a perfect "giving birth" scar on top of her vagina. So I paid the fee, played along & was surprised the vagina was wet & real, so went a head and barebacked her until I finished. After we showered, I told her I have a question. How is your vagina so real? Caught off guard, she pointed at her scar & photos with her child, I told her this is what all TS girls do in Thailand. She pretended she didn't understand, despite speaking perfect English. I comforted her that I am very open minded, I showed her the ad screenshot & told her its not a big deal. She told me she did a new surgery in Thailand (Sigmoid Colon by Laparoscopic Technique), I was impressed by her compliance & help, tipped her another 100.

I accepted that its impossible to tell what sex are Thai girls are. Vietnamese scene is still relatively dominated by biological females since those naturally-wet-vagina Sigmoid Colon 3. 0 surgeries are only available in Thailand, Dubai & the Netherlands. So Vietnam is still the sure thing if a man wants to have sex with a biological woman.

AkkidPerfect
12-17-19, 12:15
Hey guys,

I will be in KL for a night in transit. Never been in KL before. Just wondering where should I go to find a good fuck? Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jayagopal50
12-18-19, 01:12
Hey guys,

I will be in KL for a night in transit. Never been in KL before. Just wondering where should I go to find a good fuck? Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks.Try Hokkaido Spa, or Massage at Federal Hotel in Daytime. Pickup place is Infamous beach club.

NewImage
12-18-19, 02:10
Hey guys,
Thanks.Easiest option. If you Euo, Amer, Aust pay 400 up. Service levels fair. Always negotiate hard, outline exactly what you want and double check before going, always pay after, kick out if they don't keep up their agreement but reward if give good service. If white don't pay more than 500ST.

If non above groups expect rejection, higher prices and poor perf unless you pay big money.

Stay away rom Chinese, black Jamaican girl, most Wg's are now Viet MILF sharks, hard to find young fresh sweet Viet.

If you don't like my racial profiling. Just call it the way it is. It's not discrimination its my experience and observations over the last 4 trips there. I don't make the rules.

NI.

AKinkyThreesum
12-18-19, 12:47
I decided to give a visit to skydive. They changed the name to Hokkaido. It is only for Chinese now. They told me at the entrance the only members who speak Chinese. I walked away and left
Hey now that's weird. I myself was there a few months ago around May and they didn't refuse me. I even saw a tall, 40's-50's, white guy leaving from the rooms there. First I've heard of such a policy there. Can you tell us what ethnicity you are?

In the evening I went to a beach club. I talked to a few girls mostly Vietnamese. The first four of them refused to come with me. They said you are young and we don't want young people as they fuck too long. I'm 40 years old by the way.
The girls there are known to be picky with ethnicity. Especially the prettier ones who won't even entertain an offer in some cases.

I've never seen a working girl reject a young guy anyway. Are you extremely tall / muscly and intimidating or something? I'm far younger than yourself and I spoke to every single girl in Beach Club with not a single outright rejection.

During it, she was pushing me to come quickly. I told her we didn't even have a minute of fuck. I stopped. Then she came after me telling it is too long. I showed her the watch. It was almost 45 seconds.
Not to be rude, but maybe something about your appearance probably tipped the girls off to your size?

AKinkyThreesum
12-18-19, 12:53
Arrived in the seedy hotel, the lady was feminine in shape & manner with a perfect "giving birth" scar on top of her vagina. So I paid the fee, played along & was surprised the vagina was wet & real...After we showered, I told her I have a question. How is your vagina so real? Caught off guard, she pointed at her scar & photos with her child, I told her this is what all TS girls do in Thailand. She pretended she didn't understand, despite speaking perfect English. I comforted her that I am very open minded, I showed her the ad screenshot & told her its not a big deal. She told me she did a new surgery in Thailand (Sigmoid Colon by Laparoscopic Technique),

I accepted that its impossible to tell what sex are Thai girls are. Vietnamese scene is still relatively dominated by biological females since those naturally-wet-vagina Sigmoid Colon 3. 0 surgeries are only available in Thailand, Dubai & the Netherlands. So Vietnam is still the sure thing if a man wants to have sex with a biological woman.Can you please upload some picture if you have or link to the ad listing? I'm sure many of the guys here are curious how to tell the difference and how close they can get.

Also, does it...smell any different? I can't imagine lubrication liquid leaking out of one's colon to smell very pleasant, but then again, normal vagina doesn't can smell unpleasant too.

Jarjarboy10
12-20-19, 19:28
Sorry if this seems like an old question. So what's the situation with Richmoore? Is it still a place to go for girls or has the recent raids put a stop to that?

Oh boy. You should have visited Onestop Food Court / Sap Chuen or Richmoore Hotel Ace then. I have reports on that if you're interested for next time.

The stuff I just mentioned is definitely seedy and local, though doesn't have Indian women like you were after.

Franga
12-21-19, 02:09
Sorry if this seems like an old question. So what's the situation with Richmoore? Is it still a place to go for girls or has the recent raids put a stop to that?I was there a few weeks ago. All seemed normal.

Jarjarboy10
12-21-19, 05:32
I was there a few weeks ago. All seemed normal.Thanks bro. KL won't be a wasted trip then.

JoseNosay
12-21-19, 09:41
Can you please upload some picture if you have or link to the ad listing? I'm sure many of the guys here are curious how to tell the difference and how close they can get.

Also, does it...smell any different? I can't imagine lubrication liquid leaking out of one's colon to smell very pleasant, but then again, normal vagina doesn't can smell unpleasant too.Honestly she is better looking than all the other girls, hence my willingness to take her, she smells clean, very neat. The colon is no longer a colon & doesn't have smell since no food is passing through (food gives the smell not the colon itself).

The passable girls are simply hormonal females with a stable mood, the ones that upgrade to the wetting cellular colon grafts are near impossible to differentiate from biological vaginas, my guess they work harder on their beauty / attitude so they end up surpassing the biological girls. IMO the only subtle giveaway is the movement once aroused they tend to move in a different way than a female.

Should not be a big deal, if the girl looks perfect with silky skin & a decent shape you should give it a try. The future will have more ambitious transformed males taking over this market from the laid back biological females.

JoseNosay
12-21-19, 09:55
how to tell the difference and how close they can get..She deleted it & I can't ruin things as I am considering seeing her again soon. With less bias this time, but if Asian girls is your main dish, 100% you will be / been with passable ones.

If the boy is natural small / gracile, started his therapy early & has the latest wetting vagina. No way to find out, unless they tell you themselves.

AKinkyThreesum
12-21-19, 18:42
if Asian girls is your main dish, 100% you will be / been with passable ones.
If the boy is natural small / gracile, started his therapy early & has the latest wetting vagina. No way to find out, unless they tell you themselves.Is the bodily proportions not a bit strange even in this case? I see a lot of the caucasians and it is really obvious when you look at the ratio of their waist, shoulders and hips. Asians are shorter / smaller and tend to have narrower shoulders overall, but is the difference really not noticeable? Even among the naturally androgynous people I have met there is still a marked difference.

Honestly she is better looking than all the other girls, hence my willingness to take her Surprising, but perhaps not when I've seen those youtube videos of the before and after photos of how a supposed 10/10 asian girl can look like a 2/10 under all that makeup and face tape. I guess its really about how much effort you're willing to put in.

The colon is no longer a colon & doesn't have smell since no food is passing through (food gives the smell not the colon itself)....upgrade to the wetting cellular colon grafts Oh so its an actual graft of the cells that provide lubrication then? I thought they were connecting the colon directly to it, which is why I thought it wouldn't work well.

near impossible to differentiate from biological vaginas, my guess they work harder on their beauty / attitude so they end up surpassing the biological girls. IMO the only subtle giveaway is the movement once aroused they tend to move in a different way than a female.I don't want to sound like a creepy weirdo, but theres a certain. Internal anatomy that I can easily feel out with my fingers and my assumption is that it is almost impossible to recreate all the bumps, ridges, tight / loose spots, shape etc via any surgery that exists today. If you haven't done so already, can you uh. Check for us next time you visit and report back?

Tittoh
12-22-19, 10:03
FR for the last 2 months at this MP.

Been visiting imp erial mass age in harta mas and have found sm gems here who give me good HJ, top access in 100 rm with 60 rm as 1 HR mass age. I like these kind of places as some of the girls allow roaming around their whole bodies, B2B, and of course a delayed HJ at times so the whole exp can be very sensual. There are many mps in the area BTW, yet to explore the aura spa as I heard it has FS also.I can confirm the experience and recommend this place. It is actually called "Imperial Thai Massage", as far as I remember, and in Jalan 25 more or less opposite Watsons and Starbucks. I chose an aroma oil massage for 59 RM. When she started to take care of my dick, she made clear that I had to pay 50 RM extra for a HJ. I asked for a BJ, which she offered for 150 RM. I agreed and had a happy ending.

JoseNosay
12-22-19, 15:53
I don't want to sound like a creepy weirdo, but theres a certain. Internal anatomy that I can easily feel out with my fingers and my assumption is that it is almost impossible to recreate all the bumps, ridges, tight / loose spots, shape etc via any surgery that exists today. If you haven't done so already, can you uh. Check for us next time you visit and report back?You need to ask someone who is an expert in fingering / DATY for more anatomy details.

The old-school basic TS vagina is easily identified as it varies from oddly shaped to alarmingly not natural. The last lady basically had a vagina that felt genuine. Had it been a normal encounter, nothing would have stood out.

Was planning to see her last night got distracted by cock-teasing / time-wasting semi-pro girls, not to change the subject. But. Malaysia has potential for Semi-Pro / Non-Pro mongering, to improve your odds you have to live in Malaysia so you have time to catch those openings. Since I was near Pudu & much further away from the other spas, decided to go for the Nipponese spa in Pudu, price must have went up, decided to go for it anyway, went with a decent Indonesian woman, will not visit again, because the price makes no sense, you get FS with Indo in the 200 range in other places in the same area, surely that was the last visit.

Zippos
12-28-19, 01:25
Out of one crazy week of work load, finally managed to try Eiko from Sam of Kle69. Eiko is Thai mix Japanese and a very petite girl with white smooth skin.

Look wise. Cute with naughty smile. Boobs. Decent for a Thai. BBBJ. Kinda hurried which is a big no for me but it was 11:45 pm and I could let her pass on that. I did tell Sam about that and as we know each other more than 5 yrs, I know her will definitely put her back on track.

Open to multiple positions including Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Doggy and finished in Missionary. RM220 for all is kinda VFM. Will I repeat, maybe not since there are more choices in such a short time I have in KL.

BSticks
12-31-19, 16:35
Hi all,

I am about to start a 6 month period where I am not really allowed to leave Malaysia much due to a tax residency thing. I know BC well but it's not really my fancy. I do love MPs but I have found the MPs by bukit bintang to be some of the worst I've encountered in my Asian travels. It bothers me when I see a girl try to do a run down or clean up with a paper towel from a kitchen. Today I tried going to an MP across the Kota mall complex and it was the worst massage of my life where the Indonesian girl literally spoke to the girl in the cubicle for 45 minutes straight and left four different scratches on my back (and not battle wounds from fun).

I guess what I am looking for is either a better class of MPs or anything that would remotely resemble a hostess bar setup. I get within the main city tourist areas they don't have it but since I got six months of no travel I'm trying to play the long game here until I can return to Thai or Vietnam or Phil in July. Would really appreciate it if someone can point me in a better direction as most of the reviews here seem focused on Bukit Bintang.

Mickey Thomas
01-04-20, 18:10
I was in KL couple of weeks back with family and was roaming freely in the night in bukit bintang street. Few girls approached me some meters away from panda eyes and couldn't stop checking the prices. I haven't checked KL forum as it was a family trip. But then the price quoted was 200 MYR was for ST. I bargained for 150 MYR girl and immediately agreed. She took me to a hotel adjacent hotel and spent 45 minutes. However, she took me additional 50 MYR in the room for hotel charges.

LK, DFK, multiple positions were allowed and the girl was co-operative till the end. Considering the prices in Bangalore, the amount I paid and experience seems to be a better deal.

Have I overpaid it? Is this the current standard in KL?

MutantChicken
01-04-20, 18:25
I was in KL couple of weeks back with family and was roaming freely in the night in bukit bintang street. Few girls approached me some meters away from panda eyes and couldn't stop checking the prices. I haven't checked KL forum as it was a family trip. But then the price quoted was 200 MYR was for ST. I bargained for 150 MYR girl and immediately agreed. She took me to a hotel adjacent hotel and spent 45 minutes. However, she took me additional 50 MYR in the room for hotel charges.

LK, DFK, multiple positions were allowed and the girl was co-operative till the end. Considering the prices in Bangalore, the amount I paid and experience seems to be a better deal.

Have I overpaid it? Is this the current standard in KL?This question is kinda funny in that for example was she a 40 yr old maid, then yes you overpaid, or was she a 18 yr old model then no you got a bargain.

You can make your own decision considering you can get 20 yr olds 7/10 viets in brothels for local Chinese guys for 170 rm, or go to sleazy alleys and get early 30's that are slim for 80 rm or you can go to BC get overcharged by 30 yr old Viets for 300 rm or that many spas in KL charge 258 rm.

Franga
01-05-20, 13:50
Have I overpaid it? Is this the current standard in KL?You probably haven't overpaid, but I would have tried for 100 Ringgits and not 150. Given that punters only get 15 minutes (if that) in the Petaling brothels for 50 Ringgits (of which the chick gets 35 R) then if you got 45 minutes you are doing well. 50 Ringgits for the ST room charge is okay. I once took a FL in Chinatown and the ST room charge was 40 Ringgits.

The average wage in Malaysia is 70 Ringgits per day. The average daily wage for skilled workers is 110 Ringgits.

Sideshow01
01-07-20, 23:12
The hotel thread is somewhat dead. The Renaissance vs Fraser Place? I have a business trip to KL coming up and can come out 2-3 days early. Will be doing some touristy stuff and likely settle for visiting Beach Cafe (ST seems the way to go there). Fraser Place seems more convenient but a few MYR in taxis not an issue so any recommendation and all guest friendly from what I can tell? I'll probably tack on a trip to Singapore at the end then back to KL for one night before heading home or should I just stay in KL? Singapore appears over priced and could maybe explore more options than the Beach Cafe the last weekend (fly home Monday morning).

PayForIt
01-09-20, 19:05
I only had two nights here. Didn't fancy rough and ready cheap brothels at 200 MYR (about $40).

Two main bars: Beach Club and Thai Club. Less than 200 metres apart. Which is handy. Hand stamped on entry (fee about MYR42 which includes a drink). Here is the comparison: Thai Club has music to blow your ears off unless you are 20. SO loud. Girls are younger, all Vietnamese, quite pretty with good bodies. All offer 500 MYR / hour. Beach club is far more chilled, have a fantastic live band but the girls are not as pretty. They are mainly older and not in great shape. Tried girls in both clubs. Girls from Thai won hands down. But only 2 nights. Be wary of the girls with 4 lines of written tattoos on left shoulder. They are owned by mafioso so I was reliably told. KL is an interesting City but not the best for mongering. Close by Thailand and Cambodia are miles better and cheaper.

Melman111
01-09-20, 19:20
The hotel thread is somewhat dead. The Renaissance vs Fraser Place? I have a business trip to KL coming up and can come out 2-3 days early. Will be doing some touristy stuff and likely settle for visiting Beach Cafe (ST seems the way to go there). Fraser Place seems more convenient but a few MYR in taxis not an issue so any recommendation and all guest friendly from what I can tell? I'll probably tack on a trip to Singapore at the end then back to KL for one night before heading home or should I just stay in KL? Singapore appears over priced and could maybe explore more options than the Beach Cafe the last weekend (fly home Monday morning).Hi Dear, Concorde Hotel is very close to beach club and you can easily walk. Total girl friendly. Shangri La is across the road from Concorde. Renaissance bit closer than Fraser place. There is another Fraser place that is bit closer to beach and Thai club. KL is cheaper than Singapore. Orchard tower is comparable cheapest option in Singapore but KL is cheaper if mongering is main consideration.

Zman429
01-09-20, 19:42
The hotel thread is somewhat dead. The Renaissance vs Fraser Place? I have a business trip to KL coming up and can come out 2-3 days early. Will be doing some touristy stuff and likely settle for visiting Beach Cafe (ST seems the way to go there). Fraser Place seems more convenient but a few MYR in taxis not an issue so any recommendation and all guest friendly from what I can tell? I'll probably tack on a trip to Singapore at the end then back to KL for one night before heading home or should I just stay in KL? Singapore appears over priced and could maybe explore more options than the Beach Cafe the last weekend (fly home Monday morning).I second Concorde Hotel awesome location right next to metro stop. Hard Cafe is on site and has girls. Quick trip to Bukit Bintang.

Sideshow01
01-10-20, 09:55
I second Concorde Hotel awesome location right next to metro stop. Hard Cafe is on site and has girls. Quick trip to Bukit Bintang.Thanks for the advice. Will look up the hotel.

ButtLover
01-11-20, 10:45
Hi.

When I visited Fuji spa last month I asked them about the spa at hotel soleil and they said it will be open at the end of January.

BL.

Black Page
01-14-20, 12:44
KL is cheaper than Singapore. Orchard tower is comparable cheapest option in Singapore but KL is cheaper if mongering is main consideration.I remember with nostalgy the good times when girls in Beach Club were happy with 200 max 300 RM, while girls in Orchard Tower at Ipanema were charging the same "200" or better 150 but SGD, not RM (there's a factor 3 x between RM and SGD).

Now KL is still cheaper, but Singapore went out of my range. It would be insane for me to pay 300 SGD (is this the current rate?) to take a girl from OT back to my hotel.

In conclusion, I have just spent 3 days in Singapore, but I never went to OT. I went to Geylang a couple of times and I kept my money for Batam, where I am now, happy and relaxed.

Geylang is now nothing worth: just the legal houses, no girls in streets, and service is standard and specified in all details.

Diglerni
01-14-20, 13:25
I was planning my next Asian trip and was about to add Cambodia to my list and thankfully ISG made me realize it's not a cheap alternative to Thailand any longer. Started doing some research on KL and it seems like maybe this is the spot that now offers some of the cheaper prices in SEA. I'm a LT kind of guy and from some basic Google searches and reading about 8 pages back it looks like LT in KL can be had for about $60-70 USD. Does this sound about right? Plus if any SEA travelers have a better spot in SEA that matches the prices of Angeles City, please feel free to let me know. I typically take 3 week trips to SEA and Thailand and Phil is always on my list. Looking to add a 3 country. Thank you as always.

Stykler
01-15-20, 06:39
{Snip}Started doing some research on KL and it seems like maybe this is the spot that now offers some of the cheaper prices in SEA. I'm a LT kind of guy and from some basic Google searches and reading about 8 pages back it looks like LT in KL can be had for about $60-70 USD. Does this sound about right? {Snip}Unlike many others here on ISG I don't mind KL at all, in fact I kind of live it up a bit there because the prices there are a bit better other previously "good time" SEA cities. However the reality of KL is that you never know what you'll get. I have paid a top class escort 1000 MYR to come to my five star hotel and she has been a dud. By comparison I arranged to meet another escort in a hotel bar who didn't turn up, but I ended up bedding the gorgeous Philippine lead singer of the cover band playing at the hotel. The price was zero, and I didn't have to try too hard either. I post this not to brag, but to highlight that IMHO KL isn't as bad as some indicate.

The price you have researched may be a little on the light side, but you never know what and when any exchange rate differences impacted on the info given on the webpage.

I would suggest you try KL at least once. Stay in the best hotel you can afford as this gives you a slight advantage. I have experienced a 150 MYR ST punt, turn into a 150 MYR LT punt at no additional cost, simply because I was staying five star and the hooker couldn't bring herself to leave when the ST was over. Personally I don't bother with Beach Club or Thai Club. You should hunt in hotel bars and some of the bars along Changkat, Bukit Bintang.

Have fun.

Diglerni
01-15-20, 07:10
Unlike many others here on ISG I don't mind KL at all, in fact I kind of live it up a bit there because the prices there are a bit better other previously "good time" SEA cities. However the reality of KL is that you never know what you'll get. I have paid a top class escort 1000 MYR to come to my five star hotel and she has been a dud. By comparison I arranged to meet another escort in a hotel bar who didn't turn up, but I ended up bedding the gorgeous Philippine lead singer of the cover band playing at the hotel. The price was zero, and I didn't have to try too hard either. I post this not to brag, but to highlight that IMHO KL isn't as bad as some indicate.

The price you have researched may be a little on the light side, but you never know what and when any exchange rate differences impacted on the info given on the webpage.

I would suggest you try KL at least once. Stay in the best hotel you can afford as this gives you a slight advantage. I have experienced a 150 MYR ST punt, turn into a 150 MYR LT punt at no additional cost, simply because I was staying five star and the hooker couldn't bring herself to leave when the ST was over. Personally I don't bother with Beach Club or Thai Club. You should hunt in hotel bars and some of the bars along Changkat, Bukit Bintang.

Have fun.Man,

Thank you for the insight. I've been doing Thailand and Angeles City for the past 4 years twice a year and adding a 3rd country each time. Been trying to get out of my comfort zone this year and trying new countries. I'm up in the air between Cambodia and KL and it seems like the pricing is pretty similar after your honest response. I'm going to Jakarta this year based off the good time my buddy just had there. A little worried though, since the country is trying hard to kill the the mongering game.

KL seems legit and I'm OK with up to 100 USD for LT. Heck it's what I've been paying in Bangkok the last year. Was just hoping another one of the SEA countries was a little cheaper. But you're right, I'm in a game that is fun and should cost me a little money to have the good times I want to. Thanks again. Maybe I'll do 3-4 days in KL and 3 in Cambodia.

Black Page
01-15-20, 07:52
I'm a LT kind of guy and from some basic Google searches and reading about 8 pages back it looks like LT in KL can be had for about $60-70 USD. Does this sound about right?Not at all.
Girls in BC and TC will all demand 500 RM for ST (can be negotiated down to 400 in many cases), and 600-700-1000 RM for LT.

500 RM is 120-125 USD.

Those who pay 150 RM go for the cheapest places, and I feel you are not the kind of guy who may like that kind of experience.

Good luck at hotel bars and other clubs, as noted by the next poster, but personally I have always found those places much more difficult, time consuming, and ultimately more expensive than BC. But yes, luck can be good.

Diglerni
01-15-20, 08:11
Not at all.Girls in BC and TC will all demand 500 RM for ST (can be negotiated down to 400 in many cases), and 600-700-1000 RM for LT.

500 RM is 120-125 USD.

Those who pay 150 RM go for the cheapest places, and I feel you are not the kind of guy who may like that kind of experience.

Good luck at hotel bars and other clubs, as noted by the next poster, but personally I have always found those places much more difficult, time consuming, and ultimately more expensive than BC. But yes, luck can be good.Thank you as well. Now we are looking at prices that exceed Bangkok. Might as well just go to BKK Soi 4 and pay 3000 baht for long time. When or where is SEA going to be cheap again. Laos? LOL.

MutantChicken
01-15-20, 12:56
Not at all.Girls in BC and TC will all demand 500 RM for ST (can be negotiated down to 400 in many cases), and 600-700-1000 RM for LT.

500 RM is 120-125 USD.

Good luck at hotel bars and other clubs, as noted by the next poster, but personally I have always found those places much more difficult, time consuming, and ultimately more expensive than BC. But yes, luck can be good.If yo know where to go IE Chinese owned and run and hence Chinese preferred brothels these are the types of girls avail for st 150 rm.

Black Page
01-15-20, 21:55
If yo know where to go IE Chinese owned and run and hence Chinese preferred brothels these are the types of girls avail for st 150 rm.Sure: if you know where to go, and if you like that type of SOP service (you know exactly what is the sequence of steps that the girl will take) and that type of place. And sure, if you don't like to spend a couple of hours in a club with live music surrounded by sexy girls. To each his own. There is room for everyone.

Especially laughable on the web site are those photos adjusted by an app, where ALL girls look exactly the same: the face narrowed at the bottom (look how pointed are the chins), the eyes widened, etc. A kind of unreal Asian Barbie, in practice.

By the way, if the place is run by Chinese, the price will not be 150 but 148, or more likely 188, or 228 for Chinese girls. Gong Xi Fa Chai!

P.S.: I am now in Batam, and I just enjoyed a sweet friendly FL Indo cewek from disco for 500 IDR, that is exactly 150 RM (now some Mr. IndoWisdom will lecture that in Tanjung Uncang the fee is 200 IDR... LOL!)

Diglerni
01-15-20, 22:29
Sure: if you know where to go, and if you like that type of SOP service (you know exactly what is the sequence of steps that the girl will take) and that type of place. And sure, if you don't like to spend a couple of hours in a club with live music surrounded by sexy girls. To each his own. There is room for everyone.

Especially laughable on the web site are those photos adjusted by an app, where ALL girls look exactly the same: the face narrowed at the bottom (look how pointed are the chins), the eyes widened, etc. A kind of unreal Asian Barbie, in practice.

By the way, if the place is run by Chinese, the price will not be 150 but 148, or more likely 188, or 228 for Chinese girls. Gong Xi Fa Chai!

P.S.: I am now in Batam, and I just enjoyed a sweet friendly FL Indo cewek from disco for 500 IDR, that is exactly 150 RM (now some Mr. IndoWisdom will lecture that in Tanjung Uncang the fee is 200 IDR... LOL!)I love ISG but so many conflicting post. This makes me want to go one day and then not. I will be dammed if I am going to pay over 100 USD for long term. Then again I'm also not going to bang ugly broads. Seems as though KL is a little overpriced now and not a cheaper alternative to BKK. I think I'll end up just going to Jakarta and see what's happening there. I always end my trips in AC, where you can still get LT for $60 USD. I truly appreciate all your input and value your opinions. But cost is a determining factor for me since I'll be in Asia for 3 weeks and plan to hump everyday at least once. Figure 100-150 USD a day for sessions. Got to get the best bang for my bucks. Still searching for that new SEA country where 30-40 can still get you good times.

Stykler
01-16-20, 06:46
I love ISG but so many conflicting post. Just remember that the conflicting posts you refer to could be largely contributed to differing context and individual personal / financial circumstances.

For example I am in a fortunate situation financially where it doesn't really bother me what I pay. I have a very short time each year due to work obligations when I can play, and I will be buggered if I will let money restrict how much fun I am going to have. If I want something I will buy it, within reason of course. Whereas some folks are on a far stricter budget, so have to value the $ more and look to pay less for services.

These two different scenarios may have different context for different people.

IMHO you will find KL a good place to hunt if you are able to splurge a bit. Remember that although you are there to punt, the reality is that looking for hookers will only take a 20% portion of your time in most locations. The other 80% of the time you will be relying on the city itself to offer something of interest. KL has that in spades, as long as you avoid the Hop On. Hop Off bus which is quite simply the worst in the world.

Here's a free hint. Don't overthink things.

JohnnyVegas
01-18-20, 08:02
I always see KL is not a place for mongering. But since I'm passing by I decided to give it another chance.

Day 1 :

...nice tide body.

I walked to the time square. I decided to give a visit to skydive. They changed the name to Hokkaido. It is only for Chinese now. They told me at the entrance the only members who speak Chinese. I walked away and left for Bond Spa. I went up to the 3rd floor. The guy then took us to the room. I asked for a Chinese girl. He said they do the dragon package with 360 Rm. I decide to try it. Quickly a very young Chinese ladies lineup. I picked one with a very sexy tall body. We went in had a shower together then she started to rub her body to my back then suck starting from the anus to the penis. She put the condom and start to fuck. She was in a hurry to finish as usual.

Day 2:

In the evening I went to a beach club. I talked to a few girls mostly Vietnamese. The first four of them refused to come with me.

The learning lesson in KL. Most of WGs here Vietnamese, and my experience with them very similar for chinses. All build on tricks and how to get money and run. Never agree on a long time. One hour doesn't cost more than 300 RM. If you like you can extend. At the end, she will leave in one hour. If you pay 300 RM or 800 Rm. They don't look for regular customers since they know they can trick new faces every night which is enough for their income.

It's been a few years but I'm heading back to KL. When I was there I did the Beach Club and wasn't crazy about it. When I left I talked to a taxi driver and told him and he helped me out. We just walked about 3 blocks away to an abandoned parking lot, took an elevator up a few floors and came out into a private club which seemed almost like a gym / workout place. It had a desk when you came in and you paid your flat fee which included a salad bar and some hot cooked food and soft drinks. They assigned you to a room and you can describe the girl you like but there were NO lineups. She came in and started with the Fire & Ice BJ, the whatever positions you wanted to finish up. Good clean place at around 400 rm at the time. No rush. I think you got 2 pops in an hour and then could enjoy the food. CAN ANYONE REMEMBER THIS PLACE OR THE NAME? I'd love to go back. Or another similar place. Thanks buds!

DamienLim
01-21-20, 02:28
It's been a few years but I'm heading back to KL. When I was there I did the Beach Club and wasn't crazy about it. When I left I talked to a taxi driver and told him and he helped me out. We just walked about 3 blocks away to an abandoned parking lot, took an elevator up a few floors and came out into a private club which seemed almost like a gym / workout place. It had a desk when you came in and you paid your flat fee which included a salad bar and some hot cooked food and soft drinks. They assigned you to a room and you can describe the girl you like but there were NO lineups. She came in and started with the Fire & Ice BJ, the whatever positions you wanted to finish up. Good clean place at around 400 rm at the time. No rush. I think you got 2 pops in an hour and then could enjoy the food. CAN ANYONE REMEMBER THIS PLACE OR THE NAME? I'd love to go back. Or another similar place. Thanks buds!I really want to find girls in Malaysia. I just arrived from China.

AdviceMallard
01-23-20, 11:51
What services should I be expecting at Sky river and bond spa? CIM? Fingering? GFE?

AdviceMallard
01-23-20, 12:08
Try Hokkaido Spa, or Massage at Federal Hotel in Daytime. Pickup place is Infamous beach club.For Hokkaido and Bond spa, I'm looking for this services, GFE, fingering, DATY and kissing. Will they be able to provide?

FigoTime
01-23-20, 12:18
It's been a few years but I'm heading back to KL. When I was there I did the Beach Club and wasn't crazy about it. When I left I talked to a taxi driver and told him and he helped me out. We just walked about 3 blocks away to an abandoned parking lot, took an elevator up a few floors and came out into a private club which seemed almost like a gym / workout place. It had a desk when you came in and you paid your flat fee which included a salad bar and some hot cooked food and soft drinks. They assigned you to a room and you can describe the girl you like but there were NO lineups. She came in and started with the Fire & Ice BJ, the whatever positions you wanted to finish up. Good clean place at around 400 rm at the time. No rush. I think you got 2 pops in an hour and then could enjoy the food. CAN ANYONE REMEMBER THIS PLACE OR THE NAME? I'd love to go back. Or another similar place. Thanks buds!Might be Bond spa (ex-Saboon Spa) that you are thinking of. Read it is not as good as it use to though.

Mrdurden
01-24-20, 15:56
I am new to KL and have looked through this thread to find info on massages. A few posts have mentioned raids at the MPs (and some scams or upsells), so I wonder if there has been generally good or bad experiences with the outcall massages instead? (To hotel or apartment). I have not found much mention here about them.

The ads that I have seen show prices of RM 180 for 1 hour of full body, sensual massage (some even mention lingam), so I assume that would include a HJ and no upsells (?) I am happy with HJ, FS is not necessary.

Shuttlecock88
01-27-20, 09:27
I am new to KL and have looked through this thread to find info on massages. A few posts have mentioned raids at the MPs (and some scams or upsells), so I wonder if there has been generally good or bad experiences with the outcall massages instead? (To hotel or apartment). I have not found much mention here about them.

The ads that I have seen show prices of RM 180 for 1 hour of full body, sensual massage (some even mention lingam), so I assume that would include a HJ and no upsells (?) I am happy with HJ, FS is not necessary.Guide of the best KTV's in KL.

I've been in the KTV scene for the past 10 years. I've seen the opening of The Delux KTV at Jln Ampng, invested in KTVs, travelled the world with KTV owners to look at other KTVs to being at the historic closing of Delux KTV. Needless to say, if you want help in the KTV world in KL, there's no better person. =).

In order of hierarchy.

1) De-Royale Night Club.

2) Saboon KTV.

3) the'Arc.

Obviously that's my opinion, however there are also, Cherry Blossom, Bintang Palace, East Club, Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland. Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV, I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here. Saboon has an 8th floor, building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor, and even has a penthouse if you know the management well. If you're not familiar with the management there, you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher, classier, renovated floors.

Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors.

Prices? It Varies. Why do I say this? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room (eg: room 16) in De-Royale (with drinks) minimal spending. After 3 am, it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3 am. IF you're close with the bosses or mommy, you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 (till 3 am) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is. There is no one price fits all.

At other KTV's for example Saboon (or Subaru & East Club) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours, room 828 , RM3 k-3.5 k, and the 17th floor, anything from RM6. 5 k. RM10 k. The pricing is by 6 hours. The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there, whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management. The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue, but I highly do not recommend that, unless you're just looking for a bonk.

Hence this is my definition of the price varies. 1st timers, you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers, in any part of the world. It's SOP. (You can ask me or PM for help if needed) .

As for girls, the price does not vary that much. Local girls (just to party) will set you back around RM1. 2 k-1.5 k. These are all freelancers or models. Party only. Girls here are insurance agents, 100% just party girls, models to even single mothers.

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones (Those with titles, such as Miss World, Miss Tourism etc) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay.

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1. 2 k just for PARTY. Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well, seen and regretted that is. Haha. But that's a story for another day.

That being said, do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night, and your mommy as well (tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service) .

If you're down in KL, and not looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out, just drop me a PM. If you're just looking for a bonk, I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings.

Price guide.

Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends. On weekdays, you sometimes only need to open 1 package (they use the term package) . Each room, depending on size has their own individual package. Saying this might not help much, but to give an example.

At De-Royale, the smallest room, to open from (earliest) 8 pm - 3 am, would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer, or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor. That is the minimum charge.

At the'Arc, a small room will also set you back about RM3000.8 pm - 3 am.

At Saboon, for 6 hours, for the cheapest room, you can get it for RM1500-2000 (I don't recommend this) . The most expensive room, 1799 sets you back RM12,000 for 6 hours.

Room does not include girls.

Girls.

Local girls as per-said, goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards. You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours. After that, an additional RM100 will be charged hourly. Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only.

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is including the initial party fees. Everything included.

If you need a tour, you can wechat me at: mindofdavid.

CoolOceanBoy
01-28-20, 18:47
Kinda lost. The prices you mentioned are on the extreme end while there are cheaper ways to enjoy your time. But I wouldn't recommend KTVs to most members in this thread, at least to visitors. Very expensive for very low mileage, although there are take outs and actions in toilette for additional tip.

It is a decent option for someone like me who likes to drink and chill with girls, and occasionally take some back to my hotel. I have been going to KTVs since my first visit in 2006. Usually go 4 to 5 times I'm there. I admit I never got the biggest and nicest rooms and model type girls, but the ones I got were decent and spent way less. It seems like you might be promoting some KTVs here.

Guide of the best KTV's in KL.

I've been in the KTV scene for the past 10 years. I've seen the opening of The Delux KTV at Jln Ampng, invested in KTVs, travelled the world with KTV owners to look at other KTVs to being at the historic closing of Delux KTV. Needless to say, if you want help in the KTV world in KL, there's no better person. =).

In order of hierarchy.

1) De-Royale Night Club.

2) Saboon KTV.

3) the'Arc.

Obviously that's my opinion, however there are also, Cherry Blossom, Bintang Palace, East Club, Palace 8 , to the cheaper Subaru & even cheaper Hawaii Club & Wonderland. Unless you're familar and know the people in Saboon KTV, I wouldn't even jolt down it's name among the more familiar names here. Saboon has an 8th floor, building up a new room on the outer 17th Floor, and even has a penthouse if you know the management well. If you're not familiar with the management there, you'll think it's a rundown place because you have not been to the higher, classier, renovated floors.

Shiney1
01-29-20, 19:13

In order of hierarchy.

1) De-Royale Night Club.

2) Saboon KTV.

3) the'Arc.

Even the fruit platter is different at the higher floors.

Prices? It Varies. Why do I say this? It'll cost you about RM5000 to open a medium room (eg: room 16) in De-Royale (with drinks) minimal spending. After 3 am, it's another price altogether to extend the room AFTER 3 am. IF you're close with the bosses or mommy, you can open a smaller minimal spending of let's say RM3000 , or even bring your bottles forward and just pay room charges that will make your night RM1000 (till 3 am) . This is dependent on who you know there and how good your relationship there is. There is no one price fits all.

At other KTV's for example Saboon (or Subaru & East Club) , opening room 888 would cost you around RM6000 , for 6 hours, room 828 , RM3 k-3.5 k, and the 17th floor, anything from RM6. 5 k. RM10 k. The pricing is by 6 hours. The final price is dependent on whether you're a regular customer there, whether you have a lot of liquor balance or you have a good relationship with the management. The room there can also be contra by taking girls who work at the venue, but I highly do not recommend that, unless you're just looking for a bonk.

Hence this is my definition of the price varies. 1st timers, you won't be "cut" or "cheated", you'll just be treated like any first timers, in any part of the world. It's SOP. (You can ask me or PM for help if needed) .

As for girls, the price does not vary that much. Local girls (just to party) will set you back around RM1. 2 k-1.5 k. These are all freelancers or models. Party only. Girls here are insurance agents, 100% just party girls, models to even single mothers.

Bringing local girls back will be about RM4000-RM6000. I've seen as high as RM10,000 - RM20,000 for the really high end premium ones (Those with titles, such as Miss World, Miss Tourism etc) . Agents usually take 20% off their total pay.

PRCs will set you back around RM800-1. 2 k just for PARTY. Bringing them back around RM4000-RM6000 . I've also seen as high as RM8000 . Well, seen and regretted that is. Haha. But that's a story for another day.

That being said, do remember to tip your waiter about RM50-RM100 after the night, and your mommy as well (tipping your mommy depends on how generous you are towards her service) .

If you're down in KL, and not looking for a cheap bonk & want a fun night out, just drop me a PM. If you're just looking for a bonk, I highly recommend bro SNN who's service is top notch and who's girl's are also very credible to their stated ratings.

Price guide.

Room charges for clubs also differ from weekdays to weekends. On weekdays, you sometimes only need to open 1 package (they use the term package) . Each room, depending on size has their own individual package. Saying this might not help much, but to give an example.

At De-Royale, the smallest room, to open from (earliest) 8 pm - 3 am, would cost you about RM2500 . You will have to open about 48 cans of beer, or 2-3 bottles of hard liquor. That is the minimum charge.

At the'Arc, a small room will also set you back about RM3000.8 pm - 3 am.

At Saboon, for 6 hours, for the cheapest room, you can get it for RM1500-2000 (I don't recommend this) . The most expensive room, 1799 sets you back RM12,000 for 6 hours.

Room does not include girls.

Girls.

Local girls as per-said, goes from RM1200-RM1500 onwards. You'll be lucky to get RM1000 . This is for 5 hours. After that, an additional RM100 will be charged hourly. Some premium girls also charge RM2000 . This is for party only.

Taking them back would be RM4000-RM6000 . This is including the initial party fees. Everything included.

If you need a tour, you can wechat me at: mindofdavid.Thank you for your (fake) report. Bro SNN is simply a fraudster and a scammer. Please do not try to mislead people with wrong info.

Mrdurden
01-30-20, 01:57
I've only been here one week but my impression is that Bukit Bintang looks a lot sleazier than it actually is.

When you see 10-12 massage places in a row + pretty girls inviting you in, one would expect more in terms of extras.

But I tried 3 different places and no extras were on offer. And if you read their google reviews, they get good ratings for being clean and not doing anything sleazy.

The only extras that I got were from the more aggressive girls at one place (closer to 7-eleven) but then it seems like that is the only place for action because the upstairs massage room was crowded and noisy, with very small spaces and only curtains to divide the beds. Needless to say, I am not a fan of getting a HJ when there are 7-8 other dudes in a 5 metre radius also getting one! (But I did anyways).

Any KL vets please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about BB, but now I understand why places like Bond, Federal, etc are more popular (in addition to the extra services they offer).

Black Page
01-30-20, 11:51
I've only been here one week but my impression is that Bukit Bintang looks a lot sleazier than it actually is.
When you see 10-12 massage places in a row + pretty girls inviting you in, one would expect more in terms of extras.
But I tried 3 different places and no extras were on offer. And if you read their google reviews, they get good ratings for being clean and not doing anything sleazy.This is an Islamic country. It is even forbidden to display public affection as a kiss in the street. How could you even think that sex could be on sale openly?

The only hanky-panky places such as those spas are unofficial, hidden to public, yet well known to those who are interested, and to keep business on they definitely pay very high bribes to officers who are supposed to enforce the law. This country has corruption at all levels.

SexMachine84
01-30-20, 12:50
Might be Bond spa (ex-Saboon Spa) that you are thinking of. Read it is not as good as it use to though.Still operate? Thinking of dropping by when I am in KL next week.

Mrdurden
01-30-20, 14:20
Islam also prohibits the consumption of alcohol, but all I see in Bukit Bintang are bars after bars after bars.

Even the restaurants in the Arab street nearby have beer signs on their gates.

This is an Islamic country. It is even forbidden to display public affection as a kiss in the street. How could you even think that sex could be on sale openly?

I just found it interesting that one massage place is so easy and open about giving away extras, while the 9-10 other massage places next door keep everything so clean.

Black Page
01-30-20, 20:46
Islam also prohibits the consumption of alcohol, but all I see in Bukit Bintang are bars after bars after bars.You must not know Malaysia or many other Islamic countries. This is not Saudi Arabia.

Consumption of alcohol is prohibited to Muslim people, not to non-Muslim. In Malaysia, non-Muslim can drink freely and bars can serve alcohol in public. You can also eat pork, if you like.
However, you will not be allowed to walk around the city with a bottle in hand. Public display of affection is prohibited, period.

You might also notice that in USA public consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden, to everyone of any religion, but you can kiss your girlfriend in 5th Avenue.

SupremeBeing
02-05-20, 01:07
I really want to find girls in Malaysia. I just arrived from China.Not trying to be stereotype here, because you're from China so I presume you would prefer info in Mandarin: I came across a Mandarin as primary language escort site that might interest you at https://klsexyclub.ml.

SupremeBeing
02-05-20, 01:20
WOW Bro Shuttlecock88 has an insane level of entertainment budget! Are most of guys here must include boost before the pussies or it's just me who doesn't like drinking at all, but for the pussies, I never say never.

Comparing those of major popular websites in prices, now this made me want to avoid KTVs at all cost. LOL. No offend bro but I'm just a poor man who can't afford to have fun at that budget. Those websites I took as references are https://klstarclub.ml, https://viva3.com, https://klpinkclub.ml, https://amoi2u.ml, https://thekldude.ml etc, price range between 210 - 440 a shot. They now even includes Genting Escort where this actually help many brother saved high transport charges having to fetch the selected escort from KL to Genting Highland.

I'm sorry I can't give alternative info on KTVs in KL, tried searching in google but none of them actually helpful. I guess either you get an insane amount of money then go with Shuttlecock88 or just be adventurous to explore the scene by yourself.

In order of hierarchy.

1) De-Royale Night Club.

2) Saboon KTV.

3) the'Arc.

Obviously ......

KeenGerle
02-05-20, 07:59
Thanks for your response (and sorry -saw it too late). I actually looked at ISG for 'Chow Kit' but not being able to find something does not mean it is gone. From reading ISG, I got the impression that most (KL) punchers are not as cheap (or seedy) as I am (E. G. I wouldn't pay for Beach Club. Not because of the money, but lack of thrill). So my conclusion after not finding anything on 'Chow Kit' was "Nobody else is as cheap as I am" instead of "Oh. It's really gone" : the (same applied to my recent Jakarta experience where only a very few punchers are going to the very very local places).

I remember Brickfield looong time ago (had a few Indians there (and also some trouble where I had to run out of a brothel with my pants only half way on).

Was hoping that there is a replacement / alternative for Bricksfield / Jalan Petailing (40-50 MYR and (most importantly. Seedy / local experience). Seems that Jalan Petailing is the only seedy place remaining (and considering the ongoing construction there, it will be gone in 6+ months as well). Good old times.Unfortunately, I was right. As noticed on Friday and Saturday, all the small dirty shop-houses in Jalan Petailing are closed for good. Only the small place towards China Town remains open. One puncher mentioned that Jalan Petailing houses are closed for good as their contract ended.

What a shame. While it was dirty as shit (you could regularly see rats there), I liked the thrill of this seedy place (and you could sometimes find some slim Bangla or Indian girls there).

Does anyone know what happened to the girls? Doubt that they stopped working in that profession.

Will miss that place (as awkward it may sound).

Checkery
02-06-20, 16:33
Unfortunately, I was right. As noticed on Friday and Saturday, all the small dirty shop-houses in Jalan Petailing are closed for good. Only the small place towards China Town remains open. One puncher mentioned that Jalan Petailing houses are closed for good as their contract ended.

What a shame. While it was dirty as shit (you could regularly see rats there), I liked the thrill of this seedy place (and you could sometimes find some slim Bangla or Indian girls there).

Does anyone know what happened to the girls? Doubt that they stopped working in that profession.

Will miss that place (as awkward it may sound).Almost girls are back home to avoid Coronavirus outbreak probably.

VictorHugo99
02-07-20, 00:34
I concur completely.

KTVs are going to burn your budget completely.

You are better off with classic massage joints in hotels. Or tinder / wechat / DIA, etc.

Happy hunting,

Vic.

Kinda lost. The prices you mentioned are on the extreme end while there are cheaper ways to enjoy your time. But I wouldn't recommend KTVs to most members in this thread, at least to visitors. Very expensive for very low mileage, although there are take outs and actions in toilette for additional tip.

It is a decent option for someone like me who likes to drink and chill with girls, and occasionally take some back to my hotel. I have been going to KTVs since my first visit in 2006. Usually go 4 to 5 times I'm there. I admit I never got the biggest and nicest rooms and model type girls, but the ones I got were decent and spent way less. It seems like you might be promoting some KTVs here.

WSlover123
02-09-20, 19:00
Unfortunately, I was right. As noticed on Friday and Saturday, all the small dirty shop-houses in Jalan Petailing are closed for good. Only the small place towards China Town remains open. One puncher mentioned that Jalan Petailing houses are closed for good as their contract ended.

Will miss that place (as awkward it may sound).Sad news. Inform us if that re-open or investigate where it have move cause I've been there in 2014 and it was awesome!

CnUdonis1977
02-10-20, 06:54
Could some one here msg me some independent contacts at KL.

I am arriving on Feb. 21st and would like to know the scene here.

PM active.

Hows the scene at the Thai club after the corona virus scare?

Thanks in advance.

Franga
02-10-20, 13:35
Yes, the Petaling St brothels look like they are closed for good. This area looks to be gentrifying being so close to the markets, with a lot of tourist trade, and many new restaurants. One of the old brothels already has its roof off and is being renovated.

Though I haven't actually been inside myself, there is a similar type brothel that has just opened up across from the Central Market and just down from the Pacific Express Hotel (Central Market branch). It has the blind outside covering the entrance, and the stairway leading to the second level. Guys outside confirmed to me that there were chicks inside and that the Petaling St knocking shops had closed.

JalenJames
02-11-20, 04:34
Who met this sugarbaby before? She liked my profile but only two photos on her profile so I need a legit check before I asking her the ppm, everybody please help.

https://sugarbook.com/member/profile/464916

Sydpat
02-11-20, 23:29
Hi Senior and locals,

Me and my GF is planning to visit KL next month 2nd week. My GF shown desire to get massage by lady therapist and want to extend scope or desire to probe more about femininity side also want to experience 3 some together if the lady is OK.

Want to know if any one had call the lady masseuse to the hotel or you know any one who does it and I can contact them directly.

Any help will be most welcome and I promise I will put my field report and thank that person personally.

Regards,

Syd.

R The Man
02-13-20, 22:16
Had a brief stay in KL this past week. Only had time for 2 encounters. Tried Seeking Arrangements for the first time, had brief messages with several girls, most willing to entertain short time fun. Only Mia was able to fit into my availability window, but she was great. Because I didn't have a lot of time, I didn't negotiate very hard. She accepted my initial offer of 500 MYR for 2 hours and provided an excellent GFE service. She was a young Malay mid-20's, smart, with a pretty GND face, firm youthful tits, and a nice ass. Felt like a real girlfriend with a lot of kissing, teasing, above average BBBJ, and very tight in multiple CFS positions. Not a clock watcher, would have stayed with me for the night but I never do that. An excellent experience.

Second night I went to Thai Club and Beach Club, been there before on previous trips. It was Sunday so likely a bit quieter. Didn't notice too much difference in quality of girls between the 2 clubs. In the end selected Ly from Beach Club, a slim Viet MILF (but still younger looking) with nicely done bolt-ONS. She asked for 600 short-time, I countered with 500 and she immediately accepted. Again, probably could have gotten less, but I didn't have time to negotiate harder. She also was very good, with kissing (maybe more LFK than DFK), GFE attitude, and got very wet and excited with my fingers and DATY, so we had wild sex that ended with my second explosive cum in consecutive nights. I enjoyed her and would recommend.

All in all, I had a great time in my brief stay. Enjoy, boys!

Makumarash
02-14-20, 18:30
I have been a silent reader of this forum, but never wrote any FR. This my first FR.

This was from my visit to KL last year in Nov. I searched on the net for any euro / Russian and contacted a few all quoted 1 k for 1 HR incall. Finally, I negotiated with one girl for 1 HR 600 and went to her incall in V Suits in KLCC. Lot of security and family roaming around, I was tensed, but then the girl came down and I followed her through the security up to her room.

The girl looked a little different from the pics but then it's like that with any girl. But she was pretty good, short tiny but hot. She was very soft spoken and put in a lot of effort to please me and after we finish, she gave a relaxing massage.

Crocodilexp
02-15-20, 20:33
Yes, the Petaling St brothels look like they are closed for good. This area looks to be gentrifying being so close to the markets, with a lot of tourist trade, and many new restaurants. One of the old brothels already has its roof off and is being renovated.That's unfortunate. Petaling St brothels were horrid, but they will still be missed for the broad selection at a great price. Are you sure the closure isn't just temporary? I've seen them all closed on several occasions in the past, probably to avoid police raids or in the aftermath of a big raid etc.

there is a similar type brothel that has just opened up across from the Central Market and just down from the Pacific Express Hotel (Central Market branch). It opened a while back, it was featured in a "JOJO Channel" YouTube video about a year ago. Same setup as Petaling, not too many girls (about half a dozen). There are additional 2 (or perhaps more) similar brothels in the wider general area.

When they closed down Brickfields, most moved to Petaling. I do wonder where Petaling girls will move, I'm sure they won't just disappear.

Radiant
02-19-20, 11:21
Yes, the Petaling St brothels look like they are closed for good.Update appreciated. Was this the variety of knocking shops on that road after the end of the market, where men would sit at the bottom of the stairs outside each place to keep a watch out for raids and the Women were Indian, Nepalese, Bangladeshi? If so, two years ago I visited that and when one of the guards (so to speak) eventually realized I was looking for that after walking past a couple of times, he motioned me to quickly go up. Had I been really chomping at the bit for sex it probably would have gone well but as I was only moderately horny and curious that night, the rooms simply being mere wooden partitions with no roof, combined with two male staff sitting just outside the door and the Woman being seemingly unhinged (unsurprisingly, given her workplace) converged to eradicate any mood and things wouldn't rise to the occasion so I called it a day within a few minutes and luckily the owner was good to give me half my money back. I've been in some grimy similar places in Indonesia but that place was a bit much even for me.

Years ago (possibly longer than I realize) I had a great time in a place in that similar district called Hotel Malaya / Malaysia. It had a 'health centre' attached and on two occasions I had both a Chinese and Indonesian there, and the price was reasonable. Unfortunately that building has been shut down for years now and always seems to be under permanent construction work whenever in KL, and in my brief transit stays in KL I've been on the lookout for for something similar in that district, but with no luck.

.....there is a similar type brothel that has just opened up across from the Central Market and just down from the Pacific Express Hotel (Central Market branch). It has the blind outside covering the entrance, and the stairway leading to the second level. Guys outside confirmed to me that there were chicks inside and that the Petaling St knocking shops had closed.May take a look when in KL soon, thanks. Would this be South Asian workers again, you reckon?

ScorpionKing07
02-25-20, 17:56
Hi Seniors,

I'm here in Selengor for next 2 days. I would like to have name of spa or place where I can get full service.

Expecting quick response.

Br,

SK.

JalenJames
02-26-20, 05:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

AkoGembira
02-26-20, 08:33
Valentine Reflexology (Found a girl in Sugarbook, and she said she work for this cheong).

B2B. RM130.

Concept: Thai / Viet / Indo / Laos.

Add: PJU1 A /41 be, Ara Jaya.

Landmark: Farmer's Corner.

Called the OKT made a booking with the shop top lady Natalie. Not too much of a looker buy slim and good service according to captain.

Massuer: Natalie (angpai).

Race: Laos.

Speaks: Simple English.

Place: 8/10 (newly renovated).

Looks: 7/10 (mature type).

Body: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10 (I like the tickle).

Rush: No.

Boobs: C+.

Pussy: Neatly Shaven.

BBBJ: 8/10 (lot of tongue action).

FJ: 8/10.

Damage: 180 and tips.

WIR: Yes. Good GFE.

First time going to a location, park at the underground carpark to avoid detection. Overall, I will say she's value for money. Office Lady feel. Likes to tickle you and make me laugh. Comfortable feeling will talk a bit of Thai with you. Good service and good GFE. She bit my nipple and that was my trigger!! Shot my soldiers on her breast. Not bad mature figure with nice boobs. They have 2 shot offer. I will consider her again.

Current stock is Nikki (Thai 18 ys old), Jenny (Thai BJ expert) plus 3 more lady.

Crocodilexp
02-29-20, 23:23
Expecting quick response.
Why are you expecting it? You think you're a CEO or something with the rest of us being your underlings?

Read the discussions like everyone else, and once you know the basics, ask a specific question if you need more info.

Stykler
03-01-20, 01:29
Expecting quick response.Good luck with that.

Lakeside
03-01-20, 02:19
Beach Club was a little quieter than usual although still a good number of Vietnamese girls were available. With the male guests numbers down the price for the offered LT service was also lower than usual and 500 MYR was the standard rate offered. Got lucky and fund a nice 26 year old girl who did match my expectations and performed well with BBBJ, CIM and swallowing.

ThomKatt
03-03-20, 21:32
If yo know where to go IE Chinese owned and run and hence Chinese preferred brothels these are the types of girls avail for st 150 rm.So where are these places MC?

Skepti10
03-04-20, 00:13
So where are these places MC?A lot of them are in residential areas, puchong, pj, etc 30-40 rm away by grab.

For actual locations it's best to check on the local sites. dpf4u is a good one.

Hero2009
03-06-20, 03:51
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Rick Rock
03-06-20, 17:16
Thank you as well. Now we are looking at prices that exceed Bangkok. Might as well just go to BKK Soi 4 and pay 3000 baht for long time. When or where is SEA going to be cheap again. Laos? LOL.If you leave the tourist ghettos there's still lots of cheap stuff in SEA. 10 dollar blowjobs and 15 dollar sex in Vietnam. 15 dollar blowjobs and 30 dollar sex in Thailand. 20 dollar sex in Cambodia. It's there, but you have to leave walking street and Nana Plaza.

Also remember that Asia is the fasting growing region on earth, with the fasting growing rate of "rich people. " Meanwhile most of the western countries we hail from are in sharp decline.

SethMacfarlane
03-07-20, 21:00
If you leave the tourist ghettos there's still lots of cheap stuff in SEA. 10 dollar blowjobs and 15 dollar sex in Vietnam. 15 dollar blowjobs and 30 dollar sex in Thailand. 20 dollar sex in Cambodia. It's there, but you have to leave walking street and Nana Plaza.

Also remember that Asia is the fasting growing region on earth, with the fasting growing rate of "rich people. " Meanwhile most of the western countries we hail from are in sharp decline.Rick, can I pm you? Would love some info on vn.

Stykler
03-07-20, 21:54
Rick, can I pm you? Would love some info on vn.Why PM? Don't you think others might like the same info?

Daimony1
03-08-20, 04:17
Can anyone comment on whether business in places like Beach Club, etc, spas or massage places badly affected by the coronavirus scare?

I am out of the country and returning soon.

Engine Driver
03-08-20, 05:02
Also remember that Asia is the fasting growing region on earth, with the fasting growing rate of "rich people. " Meanwhile most of the western countries we hail from are in sharp decline.I think Mr. Corona Virus will have something to say about that. But in places like Thailand and Philippines, normal economics theory does not apply.

NewImage
05-24-20, 22:37
Long time never go Sg wang condom shop.
Yesterday drop by and get full range.
The sales guy recommended all best selling to me. He said guarantee she scream. Haha.
I bought awarded vibrator, delay spray, VigRED, extension condom and silicone base lubricant.In relation to VigRED Any side effects you noticed. Headache, stomach, etc.

Price?

Always been concerned buying non prescription drugs. Never really know what's inside them.

Appreciate.

NI.

Black Page
05-25-20, 09:49
In relation to VigRED Any side effects you noticed. Headache, stomach, etc.

Price?

Always been concerned buying non prescription drugs. Never really know what's inside them.

Appreciate.

NI.How could you consider to reply to this post? He is a well-known spammer. Since many years, the same old story in the KL thread: one member with zero record of reports writes that he has bought some sex toy from that shop, another replies that wow it's great and his girl hmm hmm hmm. Always new members, always the same template of posts and the same sex shop.

I have reported this several times as spam / ad, but with little or no result.

NewImage
05-25-20, 22:51
How could you consider to reply to this post? He is a well-known spammer. Since many years, the same old story in the KL thread: one member with zero record of reports writes that he has bought some sex toy from that shop, another replies that wow it's great and his girl hmm hmm hmm. Always new members, always the same template of posts and the same sex shop.
I have reported this several times as spam / ad, but with little or no result.Obviously too trusting.

ArisCasa
05-28-20, 13:58
Regulars of KL looking for info! A buddy of mine who is in aviation is on a private charter run in KL. As I type this, he is sitting in Havana club enjoying a pint, surrounded by expat dudes with a woman in tow (partner / GF) while he is twiddling his thumb waiting for 10 PM curfew to strike!! Is beach club open? Or any other help for him to enjoy some company? Much thanks for any help!

Zippos
07-11-20, 08:08
Scammers are very proactive in COVID19 lockdown and coming up with different schemes regularly!

How could you consider to reply to this post? He is a well-known spammer. Since many years, the same old story in the KL thread: one member with zero record of reports writes that he has bought some sex toy from that shop, another replies that wow it's great and his girl hmm hmm hmm. Always new members, always the same template of posts and the same sex shop.

I have reported this several times as spam / ad, but with little or no result.

Black Page
07-15-20, 00:40
Scammers are very proactive in COVID19 lockdown and coming up with different schemes regularly!But THIS scheme has been the same at least for the last 10 years! Always, always the same scheme. Admins never intercept them. Not really a scam, but they mask the advertisement for their sex shop as a genuine report here.

Sexaholic8885
07-31-20, 09:30
Hi,

Will be in KL for a few months job. Any GB available? PM me ya.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Zippos
08-07-20, 08:43
LOL, I guess it's more of an advertising scheme to lure Mongers in to make a pit stop at their sex shop.

But THIS scheme has been the same at least for the last 10 years! Always, always the same scheme. Admins never intercept them. Not really a scam, but they mask the advertisement for their sex shop as a genuine report here.

Black Page
08-10-20, 14:15
LOL, I guess it's more of an advertising scheme to lure Mongers in to make a pit stop at their sex shop.Yes, I thnk the legal term is "deceitful advertisment", as someone pretends to submit a real experience, where he tried this bunny vibrator and the girl "uhhh ahhhh yiiiii ohhhh". Always the same. And another one promptly replies "really? What an incredible thing! PLEASE tell me WHERE I can buy this prodigy gadget!" Always the same sex shop.

Zippos
08-23-20, 17:43
Hahahha, no one could've illustrated better than you BP.

I really hope a Newbie doesn't PM such "deceitful advertisers" for contacts or pointers, You know how that would turn out!

Yes, I thnk the legal term is "deceitful advertisment", as someone pretends to submit a real experience, where he tried this bunny vibrator and the girl "uhhh ahhhh yiiiii ohhhh". Always the same. And another one promptly replies "really? What an incredible thing! PLEASE tell me WHERE I can buy this prodigy gadget!" Always the same sex shop.

Wolvenvacht
08-24-20, 20:18
Also remember that Asia is the fasting growing region on earth, with the fasting growing rate of "rich people. " Meanwhile most of the western countries we hail from are in sharp decline.And how is that in any way relevant? Or even true.

You may be very certain that our Asian lady-friends are not part of those growing rich fast. With tourism at zero, it is back to the fields for the Isaan beauties in Thailand, and struggling to make ends meet for the Bangkok semi-pros "end of the month freelancer brigade".

Daeng
09-13-20, 16:29
Hye guys. Kinna long time I didn't update.

Shall share with you guys my thread. Soon.

🥰 MrDaengISG.

MikeTan7788
09-19-20, 03:55
Hi guys,

I will be going to kl next week. Any Indian girls around kl / selangor area? I don't mind cheap brothel. Carving for chapati.

Killer Tan
09-21-20, 04:27
I bought online (U can request Grab delivery for within hour delivery if need it urgently) . Or u can try condom shop . May be got .Just case study. I just bonk a Viet girl yesterday night where I met her at bar. After belanja her drink and supper. I invite her for breakfast today. Now she is just lying beside me.

I bonk her for almost 30 minutes non stop (excluding foreplay. Count from cucuk time until surrender).

If without VigRED and delay spray, max 5 minutes surrender.

She is so wild and happy. Keep saying I am very strong and tahan. Seem she never meet any guy can bonk so long time and penis so hard.

From her face, you know she is damn admire me. Want to keep my contact. This is the power of VigRED and Blisswater delay spray.

Vibrator I keep for my GF only (no sharing) , she now enjoy sex because of vibrator. Good foreplay guarantee happy ending. Trust me. Best investment in my life is found a good vibrator (get advice from condom shop sales guy they know better). Let her enjoy sex fun. Reward her hardworking.

Black Page
09-22-20, 09:48
Let me guess the next posts. Someone wil ask "uh oh where did you buy those super items, such a powerful vibrator, that gel? Please share, please guide me!" and then again "Go to this sex shop etc. Etc. ".

Being persistent is a virtue, but these guys are heroic in promoting their business here.

Crocodilexp
09-24-20, 07:44
I just bonk a Viet girl yesterday night where I met her at bar. Wow, you met her "at bar"! What an incredibly useful gem of information for other mongers! Keep posting the great stuff.

Zippos
10-17-20, 05:18
BP,

Look at the bright side, at least Mr. Tan is smart enough to come up with the name VigRed thank god he didn't call it Viagra Vibrator, LOL. Or else his co-promoter would've said, I use Cialis Vibrator from the same store in Chinatown. Lmao.

Let me guess the next posts. Someone wil ask "uh oh where did you buy those super items, such a
powerful vibrator, that gel? Please share, please guide me!" and then again "Go to this sex shop etc. Etc. ".

Being persistent is a virtue, but these guys are heroic in promoting their business here.

Dizaster
11-21-20, 22:31
I'm just posting out of reminiscing about the past, I don't know when I will be back again but I hope soon. Here is a little story for you that happened to me back in August 2010:

I went to Kuala Lumpur to attend a certain conference in my field of work, checked into a hotel that had a KFC branch just across the street, on my 2nd day I had a nap after returning from my conference visit and woke up at 9 pm and went solo for a meal outside and though I should check out KFC.

I was stunned by the line at the cashier, the place was extremely busy with no where to sit! So I just stood their outside thinking I might just go back to the hotel and get room service instead. While I was standing there a couple of innocent normal looking girls dressed in tank tops and denim shorts (one was shorter than the other) came to me and started talking gibberish English and pointing to a nearby alley, I thought they wanted me to help them carry something? As a gentleman I just went by with them. We get in a dark alley up to a little stairway and all of the sudden the shorter girl grabs my balls and tells me "suck 50. Fu*k 150. " and it hit me that they were working girls! Oh boy that fast? Its only my 2nd day in here! I was nervous because I never done anything sexual in a public area before, so I agreed on a quick blowjob, my heart was racing and adrenalin was pumping hard. The taller girl runs to the corner to watch out if a pedestrian comes by. I sit down on the stairs and she quickly pulls down my shorts and gives me a BBBJ. 3 minutes and I bust in her mouth she gets up and spit out the cum and hands me a tissue to clean myself up. I genuinely thanked her and wished her a good night.

I went back to the hotel just to find my co-workers sitting in the lobby and I was going to go ahead with the "you guys won't believe what just happened" talk but decided to keep it to myself LOL.

I fell in love with this city since that day and I can't wait for this Covid $hit to end so I can come back again. Cheers.

WildInstincts
12-11-20, 14:45
Surprised to see that it's not posted in this forum. The infamous Beach club is no more, thanks to the lockdown. They have closed down for good. I am not sure if I can post the link. You may google, if interested.

Wild.

Ekspat
12-11-20, 15:02
Surprised to see that it's not posted in this forum.Here it's more about vibrator shops in Bukit Bintang Plaza. LOL.

Tinte
12-11-20, 20:24
Well I have been there at its best. Forget KL now!

Black ink / Tinte.

Black Page
12-14-20, 17:15
Surprised to see that it's not posted in this forum. The infamous Beach club is no more, thanks to the lockdown. They have closed down for good. I am not sure if I can post the link. You may google, if interested.This spring they closed Sheraton Imperial, my home in Singapore whenever I travelled there in the last 10 years.

I am not surprised to hear that BC is closed now. For who they should stay open?

God knows what we will find in KL when the world will open again. Certainly not what we were used to.

Night Shift
01-01-21, 11:40
Surprised to see that it's not posted in this forum. The infamous Beach club is no more, thanks to the lockdown. They have closed down for good. I am not sure if I can post the link. You may google, if interested.

Wild.Sad to read that it's the end of the road for Beach Club. Wonder if Thai club which was opp. To BC has shared the same fate?

HardBuddy
01-02-21, 19:09

Wild.A bunch of memories at BC! Thought it was already in a decline the last time I was there. Hope they bounce back in a new avatar when the covid shit storm ends.

The Tanuki
01-03-21, 00:07
A bunch of memories at BC! Thought it was already in a decline the last time I was there. Hope they bounce back in a new avatar when the covid shit storm ends.Definitely sad to hear about that. I only was able to get there a few times, but crikey it was some good times. The bands were good and the fishing was great! RIP, BC.

TT.

VictorHugo99
01-03-21, 03:40
Well Mr D.

Looks like we need to look forward to a miracle after the over covid thing ends.

Vic

I'm just posting out of reminiscing about the past, I don't know when I will be back again but I hope soon. Here is a little story for you that happened to me back in August 2010:

I went to Kuala Lumpur to attend a certain conference in my field of work, checked into a hotel that had a KFC branch just across the street, on my 2nd day I had a nap after returning from my conference visit and woke up at 9 pm and went solo for a meal outside and though I should check out KFC.

I was stunned by the line at the cashier, the place was extremely busy with no where to sit! So I just stood their outside thinking I might just go back to the hotel and get room service instead. While I was standing there a couple of innocent normal looking girls dressed in tank tops and denim shorts (one was shorter than the other) came to me and started talking gibberish English and pointing to a nearby alley, I thought they wanted me to help them carry something? As a gentleman I just went by with them. We get in a dark alley up to a little stairway and all of the sudden the shorter girl grabs my balls and tells me "suck 50. Fu*k 150. " and it hit me that they were working girls! Oh boy that fast? Its only my 2nd day in here! I was nervous because I never done anything sexual in a public area before, so I agreed on a quick blowjob, my heart was racing and adrenalin was pumping hard. The taller girl runs to the corner to watch out if a pedestrian comes by. I sit down on the stairs and she quickly pulls down my shorts and gives me a BBBJ. 3 minutes and I bust in her mouth she gets up and spit out the cum and hands me a tissue to clean myself up..

PayForIt
01-03-21, 15:01

Wild.What a shame. Was there a few times in early 2020 - loved the mix of watching some fantastic bands and seeing the various options. Felt like if you were under 30 you went to Thai Club (some younger and better looking girls) but the atmosphere / ambience wasn't what BC enjoyed.

Hope it reopens when the world does but this sounds terminal and as other posters have remarked. KL is already lagging behind other mongering destinations and the loss of the BC, unless replaced by something even better, will mean KL slowly falls off the sex tourist map.

Night Shift
01-19-21, 06:27
What a shame. Was there a few times in early 2020 - loved the mix of watching some fantastic bands and seeing the various options. Felt like if you were under 30 you went to Thai Club (some younger and better looking girls) but the atmosphere / ambience wasn't what BC enjoyed.

Hope it reopens when the world does but this sounds terminal and as other posters have remarked. KL is already lagging behind other mongering destinations and the loss of the BC, unless replaced by something even better, will mean KL slowly falls off the sex tourist map.I concur. Some great bands indeed. The one time I've heard a bar band do "Come Undone".

Was there any spot in KL that was similar to BC, aside of Zeta?

MohdirFan82
01-26-21, 01:25
Well I have been there at its best. Forget KL now!

Black ink / Tinte.Beach club destroyed their reputation when they replaced the Philippines for Vietnamese and Africans. From 2004 till 2013 beach club was famous due to Filipinas.

Beach club will be missed.

Rpu933
02-08-21, 03:44
Just case study. I just bonk a Viet girl yesterday night where I met her at bar. After belanja her drink and supper. I invite her for breakfast today. Now she is just lying beside me.

I bonk her for almost 30 minutes non stop (excluding foreplay. Count from cucuk time until surrender).

If without VigRED and delay spray, max 5 minutes surrender.

She is so wild and happy. Keep saying I am very strong and tahan. Seem she never meet any guy can bonk so long time and penis so hard.

From her face, you know she is damn admire me. Want to keep my contact. This is the power of VigRED and Blisswater delay spray.

Vibrator I keep for my GF only (no sharing) , she now enjoy sex because of vibrator (https://joynights.org/best-wand-vibrator/). Good foreplay guarantee happy ending. Trust me. Best investment in my life is found a good vibrator (get advice from condom shop sales guy they know better). Let her enjoy sex fun. Reward her hardworking.Just started reading this thread and these. OMG man is legend.

NiceGuy0398
03-09-21, 16:11
Hi,

I am a new monger and am visiting Kuala Lumpur in a few days.

I would like some guidance and advise on where to visit and how to book and some general information.

Thank you.

Stykler
03-10-21, 03:11
Hi,

I am a new monger and am visiting Kuala Lumpur in a few days.

I would like some guidance and advise on where to visit and how to book and some general information.A great place to start is to RTFF. An even better way is to buy your subscription and then RTFF.

Hero2009
03-10-21, 17:56

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Zippos
03-17-21, 07:50
Brothers,

Heading to KL in April from Canada. So far regulation says, I will have to pay for quarantine for 5 days and mandatory PCR. Any one has any other info? Every single advice, suggestions and information would be golden. Thanks much.

Black Page
03-18-21, 18:21
Brothers,
Heading to KL in April from Canada. So far regulation says, I will have to pay for quarantine for 5 days and mandatory PCR. Any one has any other info? Every single advice, suggestions and information would be golden. Thanks much.I believe you will not get any useful information from here, but you will have a lot of useful information to share with us once you have your feet on ground. I look forward to hear from you how it is there now. One year is passed, but it seems it was another era.

Zippos
03-24-21, 06:56
Hey BP!

Long time no see! It is indeed feels like another era! I've sent multiple emails to KL embassy in Ottawa. Still waiting on reply! So far website says 17 countries including US citizens are not permitted! I will keep you all posted as I progress.

I believe you will not get any useful information from here, but you will have a lot of useful information to share with us once you have your feet on ground. I look forward to hear from you how it is there now. One year is passed, but it seems it was another era.

Black Page
04-19-21, 16:12
Anyone in KL can report how is life there?

Black Page
05-11-21, 10:07
Anyone in KL can report how is life there?Silence is eloquent enough, but I try to poll again. Borders are closed. So, if anyone is there, how is the KL scene now?

MohdirFan82
05-12-21, 03:22
Silence is eloquent enough, but I try to poll again. Borders are closed. So, if anyone is there, how is the KL scene now?KL lost its legacy when Beach club closed down, and then covid came in, it completely became no go zone for me.

Black Page
05-13-21, 11:03
KL lost its legacy when Beach club closed down, and then covid came in, it completely became no go zone for me.First question is just out of curiosity: now borders are closed for everyone, including girls who got visa for tourism or study. So, where do Malaysian bros go to have some relax? Some places are still operating?

My hope is that, when border will open and I will be allowed to enter, the same will hold also for the girls from Vietnam and other countries.

Night Shift
05-22-21, 07:27
First question is just out of curiosity: now borders are closed for everyone, including girls who got visa for tourism or study. So, where do Malaysian bros go to have some relax? Some places are still operating?

My hope is that, when border will open and I will be allowed to enter, the same will hold also for the girls from Vietnam and other countries.Maybe a new venue will open up once all this subsides?

Zippos
06-10-21, 07:10
First question is just out of curiosity: now borders are closed for everyone, including girls who got visa for tourism or study. So, where do Malaysian bros go to have some relax? Some places are still operating?

My hope is that, when border will open and I will be allowed to enter, the same will hold also for the girls from Vietnam and other countries.My application for entry was denied by Malaysian immigration. So. I came to São Paulo Brazil instead. Lots of fun around here but need to be very cautious.

Jaishankararyan
06-14-21, 18:40
There are lots of ads from African females on locanto. Are they safe?

Black Page
06-15-21, 17:37
My application for entry was denied by Malaysian immigration. What travel purpose did you declare, if I may?

NewImage
08-14-21, 14:02
There are lots of ads from African females on locanto. Are they safe?I looked -didn't see any?

Zippos
08-18-21, 20:14
What travel purpose did you declare, if I may?I had declared visit purpose. Which obviously wasn't enough. Only other options were Work and Malaysian returning home. I'm not eligible for any of that.

Fly Guy II
08-22-21, 02:21
Hi guys.

Been ages since I posted. It looks like lean times. Fortunately there is pussy to be found in these needy times. Stay safe all. She is a naughty naughty girl.

FGII.

Puisb123
09-10-21, 12:30
Too many men think that penis size is the essential thing in a sexual relationship. But experts tend to disagree. This mentality is not true and does nothing to improve the situation. On the contrary, very long penis sizes are painful for many women. Most experts advise that good sexual performance is not directly related to penis size and that when it comes to sexual penetration, one's technique takes precedence over one's genital size. What matters to a woman during a sexual relationship is how you make them feel. Experience shows that a penis 4-5 inches in size affects a woman's G-spot better than a longer one. So don't worry about it, you can learn more about it (https://www.sexedlibrary.org/4-inch-penis/).

Mynijah
11-01-21, 09:19

Prestigejy
12-13-21, 03:52
KL scene is as dead as it gets due to covid. Now the modus operation is go to Michat / tinder etc. Got to watch out for scammer as well. Since beach club is dead you still can get some action nearby pubs at zouk KL. Many foreigners the quality not so good.

Black Page
12-15-21, 17:07
KL scene is as dead as it gets due to covid. Now the modus operation is go to Michat / tinder etc. Got to watch out for scammer as well. Since beach club is dead you still can get some action nearby pubs at zouk KL. Many foreigners the quality not so good.I and many others would surely appreciate if you could elaborate more, and describe as much as you can what you see. I assume you are on site, right?

Who are those foreigners, by the way?

AKinkyThreesum
12-17-21, 10:31
KL scene is as dead as it gets due to covid. Now the modus operation is go to Michat / tinder etc. Got to watch out for scammer as well. Since beach club is dead you still can get some action nearby pubs at zouk KL. Many foreigners the quality not so good.Surely the ACE building (Richmoore Hotel) in Pudu and nearby Onestop food court (Sap Chuen) still has a few freelancers looking for customers? Maybe someone can have a look there if they're in the area.

DarqNiteRises
01-27-22, 10:56
So I'm new to the city, maybe can recommend any massage parlour which has really good service with all the works and must try for sex massage.

PayForIt
02-11-22, 01:03
Reading back through the forum is quite depressing. I thought Beach Club was great fun. Such a shame its gone and the video on YouTube showing it for rent was miserable.

Whatever happened to Thai Club across the street? Whilst more noisy and for a younger crowd once picked up one of the best 3 somes I can remember in there. But all pre covid. Has that gone too? If yes, where is there now to monger (other than online) in KL or has it pretty much ceased to be a P4 P mongering destination now?

NewImage
02-16-22, 12:15
Reading back through the forum is quite depressing. I thought Beach Club was great fun. Such a shame its gone and the video on YouTube showing it for rent was miserable.
Whatever happened to Thai Club across the street? Whilst more noisy and for a younger crowd once picked up one of the best 3 somes I can remember in there. But all pre covid. Has that gone too? If yes, where is there now to monger (other than online) in KL or has it pretty much ceased to be a P4 P mongering destination now?Likewise the closing of BC was very disappointing although it had been going downhill for some time.

Any guys on the ground there? KL used to be my "cheap Singapore" go to but fear that online is all that's left. Except maybe Richmore. And I'm not going there!

NI.

Nirvana123
02-21-22, 06:15
Likewise the closing of BC was very disappointing although it had been going downhill for some time.

Any guys on the ground there? KL used to be my "cheap Singapore" go to but fear that online is all that's left. Except maybe Richmore. And I'm not going there!.Yeah. BC was great for a while but in the last couple of years at least before Covid, I could be there all night and not find a girl to go back with and I felt ok with that because at times its almost you know if you force yourself to get someone for the sake of it, the quality is just not there for the 500 RM they were asking for.

DarqNiteRises
03-20-22, 18:04
Hi,

I'm new in Malaysia, anyone can give me some advice on where to find thick Arab women for Sex? Like a escort website which you have used before or something? I prefer Massage Spa usually and have tried the one in the Federal Hotel in Bukit Bintang.

Really need some more recommendation of SPs in KL.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Black Page
03-23-22, 15:51
Hi,

I'm new in Malaysia, anyone can give me some advice on where to find thick Arab women for Sex? Like a escort website which you have used before or something? I prefer Massage Spa usually and have tried the one in the Federal Hotel in Bukit Bintang.This is not Tangeri. Better venture in the port there, if one has such fetish.

Fortunately, Federal Hotel never featured fat arab women, but only sweet young thin Asian girls.

Akashbd7
04-14-22, 21:30
Visited KL in 2018 to attend a corporate meeting. I was accompanied by another colleague and he left KL in the 3rd day of our arrival.

I switched my Bukit Bintang Hotel due to non-smoking hotel room issue. I checked in into Hotel federal in Bukit Bintang and started to explore.

Surprisingly Federal Hotel has a SPA center in the Basement and visited there out of curiosity. They offered full service and they also allow Girls to the Hotel Room. Seems Wow! A big collection is just in the downstairs.

I picked up a Girl in the 1st day and they sent her to my room. I had no idea that a Kuala Lumpur hotel would have such a great facility like BKK. The Asian Girl was quite friendly and I enjoyed her GF experience with a lot of BJ.

In the subsequent day, I approached to Beach Club. During 8 pm there were about 30 Girls siting around and I started to chat with some of them. Meanwhile I was having my drink and kinda out of control. Finally locked with a Viet Girl, White and Fluffy. OMG! She was soo soft.

For any reason she took a different Taxi and Met me in front of the Hotel. Federal hotel has multiple entrance with no strong checking. I took her to my room and we started playing. What happened to me that day!! I started Fucking and Licking and fucking so hard for more than an hour, still I couldn't complete and the girl just became tired asking to let her go. I couldn't resist my unfinished desire and wanted to keep it going. I went to the washroom and the girl got dressed and ran out out of my room, probably she was afraid!

On the Third day I picked up one just in front of my hotel room and that was also fun. Important to note that, Bukit Bintang Main street has ample of street girls walking around and look for customers.

Well KL seems to me full of fun. Adventurous!

Going to Visit KL in the post Covid Situation. During May 2022.

Unfortunately I have not got room available in Federal Hotel.

I was just wondering is there any similar hotel in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur? Any advice on Choosing hotel to get an inhouse service?

In addition, what is the present scenario? Can anyone please share?

I have another question, is there any active escort website which works perfectly for KL?

Looking forward to hearing form the recent travelers.

Explorer8939
04-15-22, 11:01
Good times.

So. Is anything left in the Bukit Bintang area? It looks like the Federal hotel is closed, along with all the other hotels that had spas.

Akka76
04-22-22, 08:34
I was just wondering is there any similar hotel in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur? Any advice on Choosing hotel to get an inhouse service?

.Crown Regency Serviced Suites on Jalan P Ramlee Opposite Thai Hut and along from Beach Hut. No spa, but its great location. You do sound like a menace though so be careful as a lot of the freelancers have group minders and you will get bashed pretty good if you pull that shit with a protected girl.

NewImage
04-22-22, 23:06
"For any reason she took a different Taxi and Met me in front of the Hotel. Federal hotel has multiple entrance with no strong checking. I took her to my room and we started playing. What happened to me that day!! I started Fucking and Licking and fucking so hard for more than an hour, still I couldn't complete and the girl just became tired asking to let her go. I couldn't resist my unfinished desire and wanted to keep it going. I went to the washroom and the girl got dressed and ran out out of my room, probably she was afraid!

You have probably reflected on this session. Next time after fucking so hard for an hour and not being able to complete, have you made any decisions on how you would handle this situation again?

NI.

Mozie
04-24-22, 06:53
I have another question, is there any active escort website which works perfectly for KL?Yes, I use Locanto. Still works fine.

I remember some Russian girls were renting a room at Berjaya and would take turn conduct business there.

LovSex
05-01-22, 18:53
Now that borders are open, I am planning a trip to KL.

Used to love Ace / Richmore hotel. Is that operational as of yet?

AmputMan
05-13-22, 10:27
Now that borders are open, I am planning a trip to KL.

Used to love Ace / Richmore hotel. Is that operational as of yet?You can try Wisma Indah.

Pranked
05-24-22, 13:51
Arrived in KL, walked around Bukit Bintang and the food street. Saw a few massage places with girls trying to pull me in, but not sure on the best streets to find solid action. Anyone know of some good areas to try, or has everything really moved online (I see a bunch of agencies on Locanto)?

Trader2
05-24-22, 18:30
Arrived in KL, walked around Bukit Bintang and the food street. Saw a few massage places with girls trying to pull me in, but not sure on the best streets to find solid action. Anyone know of some good areas to try, or has everything really moved online (I see a bunch of agencies on Locanto)?There's so much online but guess it comes down to if you want to take that risk. I've found no reviews of any these websites, which is a redflag. Not bait and switch but worse, rounded up. I haven't seen anyone on the forums vouch for an online service in kl too.

Trader2
05-24-22, 18:38
Arrived in KL, walked around Bukit Bintang and the food street. Saw a few massage places with girls trying to pull me in, but not sure on the best streets to find solid action. Anyone know of some good areas to try, or has everything really moved online (I see a bunch of agencies on Locanto)?I'd like some answers as well. Just landed here and the city seems pretty dead in regards to the matter at hand. Online stuff feels fake and it's bizarre how nobody on the forums has reviewed them.

Trader2
05-24-22, 18:44
Crown Regency Serviced Suites on Jalan P Ramlee Opposite Thai Hut and along from Beach Hut. No spa, but its great location. You do sound like a menace though so be careful as a lot of the freelancers have group minders and you will get bashed pretty good if you pull that shit with a protected girl.That entire area is dead minus the Irish bar (which no women frequent) beach hub is not only closed down but they're ripping the building down at the moment, Thai hut as well. Talked to some locals today and they said nightclubs are the new spot but you're still shelling out money on booze and entry. Harder for the solo traveler too.

Fiend01
05-25-22, 14:39
That entire area is dead minus the Irish bar (which no women frequent) beach hub is not only closed down but they're ripping the building down at the moment, Thai hut as well. Talked to some locals today and they said nightclubs are the new spot but you're still shelling out money on booze and entry. Harder for the solo traveler too.That's pretty bad news. I'm landing there in 2 weeks and from the looks of things I'm flying to the wrong city.

If you find anything worthwhile please be sure to post about it. I'll be very thankful!

Freaky Mango
05-26-22, 12:06
That's pretty bad news. I'm landing there in 2 weeks and from the looks of things I'm flying to the wrong city.

If you find anything worthwhile please be sure to post about it. I'll be very thankful!Can anyone update the alternate location after closing down of beach club for pickups.

Ncc1701A
05-29-22, 21:57
Can anyone update the alternate location after closing down of beach club for pickups.Was watching a few walkaround vids on youtube of Changkat area and noticed a few Beach club / Thai Club style vietnamese ladies cruising around the area (even heard them speak vietnamese on the vid! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMi8NRmnl7A 4:21 you can see them in this vid.

I remember some girls from beach club telling me there was an alternative spot in Changkat that they used to go instead of beach sometimes, and I guess that would be the logical hot spot now. However, I can't remember which bar it was and I honestly don't think its anything close to the atmosphere of the beach club. Unfortunately KL really has lost two key venues in its nightlife scene with beach club and Thai club closed. Everything left is super hit and miss and sketchy with very low quality and plenty of bait and switch scams. Very difficult to recommend it as a destination for our hobby right now.

MohdirFan82
05-31-22, 20:31
Can anyone update the alternate location after closing down of beach club for pickups.The alternate is going to Philippines or Thailand. Malaysia is no longer the destination.

There is some spa action but not like it used to be.

I lived in Malaysia from 2004 till 2010, I went back 2 times but its was great disappointment.

Black Page
06-01-22, 17:26
The alternate is going to Philippines or Thailand. Malaysia is no longer the destination.I will be back to KL for 3 days or so, this fall most likely. We all know that going to Philippines would be more fun than to KL, but the point here is: if I am in KL for 3 days, can I do anything better than playing with my dick for 3 nights?

I hope that in 3 months or so the flow of tourists will be restored to a decent level, and with that also the flow of "tourist" ladies who actually travel to make some cash.

I will be checking ISG frantically over the next weeks. If anyone finds any activity, we would really appreciate to read a report from the field. Thanks!

Irish Mongrel
06-02-22, 07:27
I will be back to KL for 3 days or so, this fall most likely. We all know that going to Philippines would be more fun than to KL, but the point here is: if I am in KL for 3 days, can I do anything better than playing with my dick for 3 nights?

I hope that in 3 months or so the flow of tourists will be restored to a decent level, and with that also the flow of "tourist" ladies who actually travel to make some cash.

I will be checking ISG frantically over the next weeks. If anyone finds any activity, we would really appreciate to read a report from the field. Thanks!I'm hopefully going end of July / early August if my plans hold together. Will post an update. Going by the video linked in the previous post, Changkat Bukit Bintang is up and running, so if there is any freelance action they will definitely be hanging around The Gypsy Bar or Why Not Bar, if they have survived. Good to see Pincho's was still open. Best food in town, but the video is from the wrong side of the street. When I lived in KL the north side of Changkat BB (which is the side the video is on) was primarily "family" friendly, the south side bars were the main hang outs for the ladies of negotiable affection.

Hopefully somebody will be able to give an update before I get there!

Mike Melb
06-03-22, 07:27
I have a 16 hour stopover in JKL and have booked a hotel on airport side. Is there any way to get a massage or escort to my room?

Bkkharley
06-05-22, 16:24
Was in KL for a couple of nights. With no Beach Club etc I had a wonder around Changkat Bukit Bintang area. For mid weeks, the bars in Changkat at around 11 pm were moderately busy. Saw maybe up to 5 Vietnamese freelancers but looked well worn. Few massage girls around too.

Trawled the escort sites but couldn't convince myself that the girls were genuine although the rates seemed OK.

Irish Mongrel
06-06-22, 04:48
I have a 16 hour stopover in JKL and have booked a hotel on airport side. Is there any way to get a massage or escort to my room?There is a massage parlor airport side, but doubt there is anything going on in it, if it is open. No way are you going to get an escort airport side unless you are lucky to find one online that is leaving the country. Need a plane ticket and have to clear immigration to get airport side.

You would be better getting out of the airport. With a 16 hour stopover you could leave the airport, get the express train downtown, get serviced and head back to your airport side hotel. Guess the only thing with that is the fact you have to go through setting up the MySejahtera app. Just depends on how desperate you are.

Zippos
06-06-22, 11:57
Sent you a PM.

I have a 16 hour stopover in JKL and have booked a hotel on airport side. Is there any way to get a massage or escort to my room?

Fiend01
06-07-22, 13:48
Was in KL for a couple of nights. With no Beach Club etc I had a wonder around Changkat Bukit Bintang area. For mid weeks, the bars in Changkat at around 11 pm were moderately busy. Saw maybe up to 5 Vietnamese freelancers but looked well worn. Few massage girls around too.

Trawled the escort sites but couldn't convince myself that the girls were genuine although the rates seemed OK.Thanks for the update! I am there for only a couple of days. Will update if I find anything worthwhile!

Kappa322
06-08-22, 21:48
Planning to visit KL next month. I'm looking for some spas with full service. Heard a lot about the saboon / bond spa. Is it up and running? If not is there any similar setups?

Ray01
06-09-22, 09:37
I'm sure many of you here are going through this, just like I am. As a result of the Covid situation, there has been a major reset and most of the reports that pre dates 2021, can't be relied upon as most of the places are closed or the girls have moved on. I am having a major problem as most of m usual places like BC, Crystal crown PJ, KL plaza hotel, the hotel in Taman Seputeh, Mandarin Court etc have all closed down and I don't know where these OKT or the girls have moved to, I'm sure they still must be operating from somewhere as most of them are MILF's and certainty will not be able to compete with the younger girls at these new pop up places.

As I just got back here, I would appreciate if we could restart everything again by posting these new places from where these girls are operating from or if they have now gone freelance then at least we can still contribute to there "new" business.

I would appreciate if members could point me in the right direction as I'm incline towards the slim MILF's in KL which use to be abundant in the spa's here.

I'm am trying to get in touch with a lady known as "Sharon" who is a Chinese MILF who operates from Sri Petaling, based on the last info I have.

If any one knows who she is or how to contact her, I would appreciate the assistance. You can PM / DM me here.

Thanks.

Black Page
06-09-22, 11:55
As I just got back here, I would appreciate if we could restart everything again by posting these new places from where these girls are operating from or if they have now gone freelance then at least we can still contribute to there "new" business.I fully second that!

It will be extremely well appreciated if everyone venturing to KL now will post here any findings. A Great Reset happened. I don't think the New World can compete with my memories of old Beach Club in its original location in front of Thai Bar, but new business must restart, somewhere and any time. We need reports from the field. Thanks!

Ray01
06-09-22, 14:07
I fully second that!

It will be extremely well appreciated if everyone venturing to KL now will post here any findings. A Great Reset happened. I don't think the New World can compete with my memories of old Beach Club in its original location in front of Thai Bar, but new business must restart, somewhere and any time. We need reports from the field. Thanks!Thank you for the understanding and support. I look at things logically. With most of the Massage girls and others who have been working prior to the reset, and then not working for 2 years, and consequently with the closure of many of the usual haunts, financially it will be strain on them. I'm certain they must be working independently or using other means to contact their regulars. Just that I have not deciphered their means of operation.

I'm certain others will also be looking forward to meeting their regular "babes", and it will be a happy reunion.

Just repeating my self here, if any one has Sharon's Chinese MILF from Sri Petaling, please do contact me.

Sydpat
06-10-22, 04:41
Thank you for the understanding and support. I look at things logically. With most of the Massage girls and others who have been working prior to the reset, and then not working for 2 years, and consequently with the closure of many of the usual haunts, financially it will be strain on them. I'm certain they must be working independently or using other means to contact their regulars. Just that I have not deciphered their means of operation.

I'm certain others will also be looking forward to meeting their regular "babes", and it will be a happy reunion.

Just repeating my self here, if any one has Sharon's Chinese MILF from Sri Petaling, please do contact me.My two cents is you should get your girl from either Philipines or Indonesia as they can travel to KL without visa, it will cost you flight visa and other cost but atleast will let you enjoy your life and you can have them day and night.

Mrdurden
06-14-22, 03:32
First time back to KL since early 2020, and reading through this thread, it seems like much has changed for the worse.

It sounds like there aren't many specialty massage places open for our hobby.

I'm a big fan of massage + HJ or BJ, so I was just wondering if I were to go into any mid-level (or expensive) hotel that has a spa inside, what are the chances that a massage there would lead to a happy ending? Since it seems like most regular massage places in KL aren't offering this, does it mean the hotel spas are also unlikely to do so?

Pranked
06-16-22, 23:34
Late update. I tried a few of the agencies online thru locanto. Two were a little bit of bait-and-switch, not the same from the pictures. Both wanted 600 for short time. First one was 5/10, second 6/10. I should have said no the first time; second one had a great attitude though and I enjoyed it well enough. Went with an independent later; better quality but more pricey as well.

Anyone try the Federal Hotel's spa? I heard they still have girls there, but don't stay open late at night.

RoadWarriorGeek
06-20-22, 04:25
Late update. I tried a few of the agencies online thru locanto. Two were a little bit of bait-and-switch, not the same from the pictures. Both wanted 600 for short time. First one was 5/10, second 6/10. I should have said no the first time; second one had a great attitude though and I enjoyed it well enough. Went with an independent later; better quality but more pricey as well.

Anyone try the Federal Hotel's spa? I heard they still have girls there, but don't stay open late at night.From other bros who did visit, Federal is open with limited selection. This Covid thing is like a major injury, it'll take a lot of time and effort to recover.

Sanjay Hra
06-21-22, 19:44
Am reaching KL in 2 days, staying for a week before I proceed to Singapore and Hong Kong for a week each. Shocked to hear about beach club. Is there any incall place with good class ladies still operational. For daytime action? Any help / tips would be most appreciated don't want to leave high and dry!

Skepti10
06-22-22, 00:20
Am reaching KL in 2 days, staying for a week before I proceed to Singapore and Hong Kong for a week each. Shocked to hear about beach club. Is there any incall place with good class ladies still operational. For daytime action? Any help / tips would be most appreciated don't want to leave high and dry!Are you sure you want to go HK for only a week? They still have 7 days hotel quarantine so you'll spend the whole time stuck in a hotel room before you have to fly again.

Amadeuss
06-22-22, 00:28
Are you sure you want to go HK for only a week? They still have 7 days hotel quarantine so you'll spend the whole time stuck in a hotel room before you have to fly again.As of April 1, 2022, Malaysia lifted most entry and movement restrictions on foreign nationals that were implemented in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Sanjay Hra
06-22-22, 01:47
Are you sure you want to go HK for only a week? They still have 7 days hotel quarantine so you'll spend the whole time stuck in a hotel room before you have to fly again.I'm there for a few more days than a week, was just rounding it off to be concise bro. Work calls can't be helped. Have just this one thing to do in HK. Covid has played havoc on our lives in more ways then 1, this is one more obstacle to cross I guess! Pity about the scene in all 3 places. HK I assume will be rather dry, but looking at the forums on singapore and KL, they seem no better. Pity, was really looking forward to some fun on this trip.

Black Page
06-22-22, 10:54
As of April 1, 2022, Malaysia lifted most entry and movement restrictions on foreign nationals that were implemented in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.Malaysia, but not Hong Kong!!

MenatWork
06-29-22, 00:03
Hi all,

I used to be active in this forum. That was roughly about a decade ago. I want to experience what I used to in terms of SPAs that offer FJs. Can anyone advise me on these in terms of locations and prices. I used to write many FRs on Soleil (later known as Radius), LS (in Pandan Indah) and my favourite girl Lily (FJ her about 50 times over the years). Any information provided is very much appreciated. I promise to write a FR if I get my hands on a girl that does FJs. Many thanks.

Mrdurden
07-03-22, 10:16
Didn't get any responses to my recent query but thought I'd add something that I found.

I was looking for a massage+HJ and found just that at a Thai massage place located on the small side street between Fahrenheit 88 and JW Marriott, near Pavilion.

Saw 2 girls there, about 25-30, quite pretty but average bodies (one good size but small titties, the other a bit too slim). The former gave me a decent massage and the HJ (with clothes on) was 100 extra. Then another 100 to take her clothes off (underwear down below stays on). She didn't offer anything more extra but I didn't ask either.

Not sure if anything more extra could be offered, since there is not much privacy between you and the other clients/masseuses (I could hear another client and masseuse whispering about 2-3 metres away) with a large sheet separating the massage beds. I always prefer a private room but this is a bit better than most other massage places with just a sheet in between.

The Google reviews for this place are very bad / low, but there's only a handful of reviews and I'm not sure they were there for the same reason I went there.

First time back to KL since early 2020, and reading through this thread, it seems like much has changed for the worse.

It sounds like there aren't many specialty massage places open for our hobby.

I'm a big fan of massage + HJ or BJ, so I was just wondering if I were to go into any mid-level (or expensive) hotel that has a spa inside, what are the chances that a massage there would lead to a happy ending? Since it seems like most regular massage places in KL aren't offering this, does it mean the hotel spas are also unlikely to do so?

Michael91
07-07-22, 21:00
Didn't get any responses to my recent query but thought I'd add something that I found.

I was looking for a massage+HJ and found just that at a Thai massage place located on the small side street between Fahrenheit 88 and JW Marriott, near Pavilion.

Saw 2 girls there, about 25-30, quite pretty but average bodies (one good size but small titties, the other a bit too slim). The former gave me a decent massage and the HJ (with clothes on) was 100 extra. Then another 100 to take her clothes off (underwear down below stays on). She didn't offer anything more extra but I didn't ask either.

Not sure if anything more extra could be offered, since there is not much privacy between you and the other clients/masseuses (I could hear another client and masseuse whispering about 2-3 metres away) with a large sheet separating the massage beds. I always prefer a private room but this is a bit better than most other massage places with just a sheet in between.

The Google reviews for this place are very bad / low, but there's only a handful of reviews and I'm not sure they were there for the same reason I went there.Hello All,

Any feedback for out call escort services in Bukit Bintang? I will be there for two week? Any review will be highly appreciated. Is it advisable to bring street hooker to your residence hotel? And what are the average charges incall and outcall services for short and long period? Please advise. Also, any suggestion for langkawi?

Thanks.

Black Page
07-08-22, 12:38
Is it advisable to bring street hooker to your residence hotel? That is a second-level problem. First one is to find the street hookers.

Michael91
07-09-22, 21:43
That is a second-level problem. First one is to find the street hookers.Any suggestion for escort services? Or feedback.

Prestigejy
07-11-22, 16:03
Hello All,

Any feedback for out call escort services in Bukit Bintang? I will be there for two week? Any review will be highly appreciated. Is it advisable to bring street hooker to your residence hotel? And what are the average charges incall and outcall services for short and long period? Please advise. Also, any suggestion for langkawi?

Thanks.Go around MC Donald toward the ship area. Got one Chinese guy standing there at night. OKT.

NemanLion
07-15-22, 20:49
Going through the forum, KL sounds like poor action.

Have to visit KL or BKK in end September, so deciding which one.

Been to BKK 4 times but nevel to KL. Is it worth it for punting??

I see plenty of good looking girls on many sites for KL. Are they genuine and reliable? Because if they are KL looks like fun.

What do the seniors here think?

NewImage
07-16-22, 03:42
Going through the forum, KL sounds like poor action.
Have to visit KL or BKK in end September, so deciding which one.
Been to BKK 4 times but nevel to KL. Is it worth it for punting??
I see plenty of good looking girls on many sites for KL. Are they genuine and reliable? Because if they are KL looks like fun.
What do the seniors here think?Back in the early days of Beach Club KL was a worth destination. In my thinking now I have wiped it off my mongering list. Most has gone online now or social media.

Other options: Cambodia? Go to Sing then to Batam, Vietnam?

NewImage
07-16-22, 03:45
Hello All,
. Is it advisable to bring street hooker to your residence hotel?
Thanks.Unless you have others in the same hotel who you do not wish to view your adventures, why not.

Preferred option for me, anywhere.

NI.

Uliguli
07-16-22, 10:14
Going to KL in September. Last time I was there is four years ago, when Beach Club was a good option but also you could fiind many girls in Wechat. Now Beach Club is gone and it seems quiet. Which app I need to find some girls? Are the OKTs still in the streets?

Thanks guys.

MohdirFan82
07-16-22, 21:45
Beach club is long gone. 99% game transferred online.

Not a fun place to be anymore.

Going to KL in September. Last time I was there is four years ago, when Beach Club was a good option but also you could find many girls in Wechat. Now Beach Club is gone and it seems quiet. Which app I need to find some girls? Are the OKTs still in the streets?

Thanks guys.

Black Page
07-19-22, 12:48
Beach club is long gone. 99% game transferred online.
Not a fun place to be anymore.Given that online booking is not much fun, highly risky in terms of actual matching between photos and reality, and certainly not what I seek after travelling 10,000 km to KL, is there any kind soul with feet on ground in KL who has stories to share, report to make about current night life in KL?

Where can I go, when I will be there? Is there ANYTHING left in Jalan P. Ramlee? What is there in Changkat?

I assume that, while the Era of Beach Club and Thai Club is unfortunately over, KL cannot be turned to a desert, with the same nightlife options as Jedda.

Any report from the field will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Richi007
07-27-22, 08:20
I was there in Changkat area two weeks back. While the area is full of life with restaurants busy, I did not see any action there.

I tried few online online services but what I got was totally different from the pics.

If anyone is aware of good online service, then do share.

Given that online booking is not much fun, highly risky in terms of actual matching between photos and reality, and certainly not what I seek after travelling 10,000 km to KL, is there any kind soul with feet on ground in KL who has stories to share, report to make about current night life in KL?

Where can I go, when I will be there? Is there ANYTHING left in Jalan P. Ramlee? What is there in Changkat?

I assume that, while the Era of Beach Club and Thai Club is unfortunately over, KL cannot be turned to a desert, with the same nightlife options as Jedda.

Any report from the field will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Zman429
07-30-22, 21:24
I stayed at Concord hotel last time the Hard Rock was really good is it still open?

JoeBazooka55
08-07-22, 08:37
Has anyone had any experience with Hammam spa at Lot 10? I heard that some Morrocan Hammam spas provide extra services. I saw on their website that they have a concubine package. Made we wonder what was in that package. If anyone has ever been there or heard anything, I'the appreciate any info.

Daeng
08-10-22, 09:39
Hye guys,

Its seem KL Report not moving. Still the same. What happen??

Where all the active member? Any Swing, GB, Orgy party? Or ST take over??

Wonder why.

Mr Daeng.

NationalChamp99
08-10-22, 18:26
Guessing either strong winds or repeated COVID lockdowns. Both?

PSA: This will be the abbreviated version of my report after the forum timed out and I lost my longer version after I forgot to copy my text before hitting upload report.

Ill be back in KL in a couple months and have been scouring the forums for info before my trip. I am a veteran of Green elephant, Genesis, E2, Saboon, etc. Sadly according to reports these are all gone / closed. Most who survived have switched to knock door hotel setups. Hokkaido, Cititel Midvalley and a few other hotel spas are open. Ace forecourt seems to be back but all have very limited / poor quality stock from what I've read. There may be hope now as Msia has eased COVID entry requirements.

The FL scene seems mostly online as Beach & Tjai clubs are closed. Not my thing so maybe someone has more info to share.

I'm just looking forward to my trip back and will be posting up my reports when I get on the ground in KL.

Now if we can get some folks actually in KL to SHARE some info that will benefit us all and not just asking for information. One can hope.

Hye guys,

Its seem KL Report not moving. Still the same. What happen??

Where all the active member? Any Swing, GB, Orgy party? Or ST take over??

Wonder why.

Mr Daeng.

BaddHabbit
08-17-22, 07:24
I will be there in a few weeks, staying through all of September. It's been interesting (and a touch sad) reading through the 'recent' pages. If I can find some new data for everyone I will post it. From what I am seeing / hearing so far, activity has definitely shifted a little into the Changkat area. Fingers crossed!

Black Page
08-19-22, 16:36
I will be there in a few weeks, staying through all of September. It's been interesting (and a touch sad) reading through the 'recent' pages. If I can find some new data for everyone I will post it. From what I am seeing / hearing so far, activity has definitely shifted a little into the Changkat area. Fingers crossed!You will be our probe. Explore well please! :) We are all waiting for your news. Thanks!

JonAbroad
08-21-22, 03:55
You will be our probe. Explore well please! :) We are all waiting for your news. Thanks!Move to the city recently. I can help explore. Any leads where to go. I've tried the massages places at chankat. Trying to charge a lot (300+) What is a good donation here. Tried online. Same story look better in pictures.

I will be in kl for 2 months.

JonAbroad
08-21-22, 10:33
You will be our probe. Explore well please! We are all waiting for your news. Thanks!Recently arrived to kl. I will be here 2 months. I can explore the area and report. Any leads of areas to check out.

I've been to chankat and they have massage places but they were trying to charge 300 after 40 entrance fee. Settle with HJ for 50. What's reasonable here. What is a good amount?

Blaen
08-22-22, 01:44
Recently arrived to kl. I will be here 2 months. I can explore the area and report. Any leads of areas to check out.

I've been to chankat and they have massage places but they were trying to charge 300 after 40 entrance fee. Settle with HJ for 50. What's reasonable here. What is a good amount?The massage rate aside (which is usually RM50-RM80 depending on the establishment), any extras paid directly to the lady usually go like:

RM50: HJ.

RM100: HJ + top off.

If you were asked for RM300, they're definitely trying to scam you.

Black Page
08-22-22, 11:21
I've been to chankat and they have massage places but they were trying to charge 300 after 40 entrance fee. Settle with HJ for 50. What's reasonable here. What is a good amount?Those places have been always the worst tourist traps in town. I hope they are not the last chance left now. :)

Qeast
08-22-22, 18:51
A couple of people advertised on this thread that they were going to be in KL for an extended period of time, and offered to report on their findings.

If you are looking for suggestions, can you check out the Hard Rock Cafe and report? It is not too far from where Beach Club and Thai Club used to be? Before Beach Club and Thai Club became the "go to" place for freelancers to flock to, they used to go to Hard Rock. But understand this:

There was an period of time when the economies of Asia were doing well; borders were open; and a lot of new low cost air carriers started up, so travel cost were relatively low. This allowed females from various countries, like China and Vietnam, to visit for a short time to ply the trade. COVID ended that era, and we may have not recovered from that.

JonAbroad
08-23-22, 16:41
The massage rate aside (which is usually RM50-RM80 depending on the establishment), any extras paid directly to the lady usually go like:

RM50: HJ.

RM100: HJ + top off.

If you were asked for RM300, they're definitely trying to scam you.Good to know. Yeah I wouldn't pay that much in that kind of setting. Separated by a curtain. Got HJ for 50, not sure what 300 gets, but would not pay initial price. Thanks.

JonAbroad
08-23-22, 16:46
A couple of people advertised on this thread that they were going to be in KL for an extended period of time, and offered to report on their findings.

If you are looking for suggestions, can you check out the Hard Rock Cafe and report? It is not too far from where Beach Club and Thai Club used to be? Before Beach Club and Thai Club became the "go to" place for freelancers to flock to, they used to go to Hard Rock. But understand this:

There was an period of time when the economies of Asia were doing well; borders were open; and a lot of new low cost air carriers started up, so travel cost were relatively low. This allowed females from various countries, like China and Vietnam, to visit for a short time to ply the trade. COVID ended that era, and we may have not recovered from that.I will stop by this week. Any websites, those seem TGTBT. Kl is open now, chankat was very busy, malls were busy. It might start to come back, fingers crossed.

Shron
08-29-22, 11:30
Seniors and friends.

Surprised and shocked to know that KL is dry. My favourite destination for last 5 years and its struggling now to meet the expectations. I am traveling to KL on September mid and will stay in traders hotel at bukit bintang.

Would their spa would do some service?

Please advise 🙏127995;128591;127995;128591;127995;.

Black Page
08-29-22, 12:04
Surprised and shocked to know that KL is dry.
Please adviseYou will be there soon. Please report back your findings. We look forward to hearing your updates impatiently. Thanks!

JonAbroad
08-30-22, 13:11
I haven't made it to other areas but chankat. Went there during the weekend. Stopped by one of the bars and 2 girls from vietnam acvording to them approach asking for 400 each to go back to their room for fun. Decline offer. At the hotels before shutdowns what was the recommended donations. Will try the hotels next time.

JackAust
08-30-22, 15:05
So in KL for a few days and the lack of any action is so sad.

Stayed near KLCC. But went to Federal Hotel's spa. It is still around but its so dirty and the girls are sooooo old you'll be afraid of what you might catch from them. Variable pricing from 240 to 290. Just not worth it.

There are some services on wechat, but I'm too scared to give them a try.

Walked down Bukit Bintang and the old women in front just scared me.

Where are all the hot girls?

Shron
08-31-22, 11:01
You will be there soon. Please report back your findings. We look forward to hearing your updates impatiently. Thanks!Will do brother!!

Amadeuss
08-31-22, 13:33
ACE building / Richmore Hotel and Wismah Indah -- all closed now or still active?

Intertravel
09-02-22, 10:26
I will be in KL so was getting some arrangements done with MR profiles as I saw in forum only way is online. I am shocked to see the price girls are quoting der, der are girls der asking for price upto 15000 per night infact mst of them asking more than 6000 FR night, with risk of switch & bait I am going to give it a pass and try something else and hopefully I will have some data to update, not very optimistic with the KL scenario though.

Dasisextra
09-02-22, 17:32
Seniors and friends.

Surprised and shocked to know that KL is dry. My favourite destination for last 5 years and its struggling now to meet the expectations. I am traveling to KL on September mid and will stay in traders hotel at bukit bintang.

Would their spa would do some service?

Please advise.There is no shortage of action, you just need to know where to look, everything is very low-key here.

Dasisextra
09-02-22, 17:38
There is no shortage of action here in KL, everything is very low-key especially since the clubs closed due to pandemic. PM me for a contact number of a girl who has contact with a few African girls, they all speak a little English & from what I hear provide very good service.

Amadeuss
09-03-22, 09:23
There is no shortage of action here in KL, everything is very low-key especially since the clubs closed due to pandemic. PM me for a contact number of a girl who has contact with a few African girls, they all speak a little English & from what I hear provide very good service.Interesting-African gals. The previous service providers from Indon or aunties from China are all gone, I assume.

What's the price range of the African's?

Dasisextra
09-03-22, 22:39
Interesting-African gals. The previous service providers from Indon or aunties from China are all gone, I assume.

What's the price range of the African's?300-400 MYR short time, overnight from 750 MYR.

Best to is contact & discuss time & requirements.

BaddHabbit
09-04-22, 03:09

There was an period of time when the economies of Asia were doing well; borders were open; and a lot of new low cost air carriers started up, so travel cost were relatively low. This allowed females from various countries, like China and Vietnam, to visit for a short time to ply the trade. COVID ended that era, and we may have not recovered from that.Just arrived in KL last night (from Phuket). I will have a look sometime soon.

As for flights, I am mostly now buying one-way flights due to my constant travel, and the flight from Phuket to here was only $89 AUD, so things might not be as bad as the media makes us think. As an aside, at check-in they asked about my onward flight, which I haven't done yet (oops), but let me on without one it seems due to FF status and an APEC card, so there's another value add to the APEC card.

Dasisextra
09-04-22, 05:42
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Shron
09-04-22, 16:29
There is no shortage of action, you just need to know where to look, everything is very low-key here.Wonderful to hear. Please help.

Dasisextra
09-04-22, 17:27
Wonderful to hear. Please help.Empty your mailbox!

Karani44
09-04-22, 19:19
Hello guys,

I am from India travelling to Kuala Lumpur this weekend till 12th in KL for some conference I will be staying at Meredian. I need some help from you all people if you can share some contacts in KL where I can get in all service at good price and I am looking for a safe option as I have some office colleagues as well, So please guide me for some good time at KL with safe and best option. I can help you guys with contact in India (New Delhi) as token of respect.

Please share you views and experience for KL. Looking for the GFE.

RedLight1234
09-05-22, 17:35
Empty your mailbox!Please message me if you can.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

RebelLeader
09-07-22, 23:39
Back in KL for first time since covid. Before arriving I hit the apps, Badoo, Tagged, Hinge. Not much happening there. Did make some contact but didn't meet anyone from there.

When I landed I got WeChat and Tan Tan. Again not many contacts despite a lot of matches. Probably not helped because I wasn't here for a weekend.

Looked at MR and met 2 girls (Duo). Paid 1000 MYR. Got massage, CBJ, and fucked one of them. Quite sexy during the deed but as soon as I shot my load, it was business like. Showered and changed.

I spent a couple of nights in Havana in Bukit Bintan. Some freelancers about for sure. Quality was lower than the good old BC days. No Viets tho. I think they've turned their focus to Dubai as when I was there a few months ago, the number of viets has massively increased from before.

Met a fili from MR on last day. Arranged to met in Havana. Usually I like skinny girls. This one was more chubby. But she was great fun. Had a drink in Havana with her. Then back to her place (2 min walk). Paid 300 for 1 hour. Whilst I could have fucked her; I ended up asking her to edge me. Taught her how to do this then laid back for 25 minutes of happiness before the explosive conclusion. Had a shower and left.

Walked past the old BC site. It's all boarded up and some demolition has started. Was kind of hoping that post covid it could reopen but it seems that unlikely to happen there now.

In summary, There's still action in Bukit Bintang but the quality is a bit lower. Got approached from some Africans but schedule meant I didn't have time.

Crocodilexp
09-08-22, 16:44
ACE building / Richmore Hotel and Wismah Indah -- all closed now or still active?Ace is active, but only Vietnamese, no PRC, and not as good as it used to be. They tend to ask silly prices like 100 RM or more, which is too much for such a filthy place with poor service. Some PRC at One Stop Food Court, not far away.

Zero streetwalkers in front of Wisma Indah. None.

Petaling brothels are still around, if you're into the cheap scene.

DownUnderMonger
09-11-22, 20:55
Petaling brothels are still around, if you're into the cheap scene.Great they back? I'm into BBW's and they had a few LOL. It was the only place I found them.

Saw a few reports they had closed permanently around. Ones I went to were right near the KL Sentral MR1 station. I just looked at the map, I guess I was there before this NU Sentral place was built. And BC was still open full of -stan girls.

Crocodilexp
09-13-22, 12:50
Great they back? I'm into BBW's and they had a few LOL. It was the only place I found them. Saw a few reports they had closed permanently around.

The ones at Brickfields, near Sentral, were closed many years ago.

Earlier this year, there were 3 ports open on Jalan Petaling south of the market, as well as two inside the market (bit hard to find). Far fewer than before Covid, but that's hardly a surprise. Might get better over time. Normal price 40-70 RM, if you're white they might try to ask for more, but negotiate and don't fall for it. Given the low end service and setting, it's not worth more.

FattyBoi
09-13-22, 13:56
Hi all,

Had to setup a new account as I forgot my previous log on. It's been awhile since I've been back to KL so will be looking forward to it this October.

Starting my research now. Previously stayed at MidValley and looks like the hotel doesn't have the in house services there anymore. So this time I thought I try staying at Bukit Bintang.

What's a good place to look now? Wanting to go spa jakuzi and massage but doesn't seem like there are recent updates available.

Please point right direction for a fellow cheongster.

Zman429
09-13-22, 15:01
What's MR. I met a few thru Tinder and Bumble although it took a week to get rolling and I was gone. Had issues with WeChat getting setup. Few girls at Hardrock but didn't meet any due to timing. African girls were solid met one Filipina couple of Thais not really worth it. Absolutely no Viets my main reason for going and massage places were no good for me.

Back in KL for first time since covid. Before arriving I hit the apps, Badoo, Tagged, Hinge. Not much happening there. Did make some contact but didn't meet anyone from there.

When I landed I got WeChat and Tan Tan. Again not many contacts despite a lot of matches. Probably not helped because I wasn't here for a weekend.

Looked at MR and met 2 girls (Duo). Paid 1000 MYR. Got massage, CBJ, and fucked one of them. Quite sexy during the deed but as soon as I shot my load, it was business like. Showered and changed.

I spent a couple of nights in Havana in Bukit Bintan. Some freelancers about for sure. Quality was lower than the good old BC days. No Viets tho. I think they've turned their focus to Dubai as when I was there a few months ago, the number of viets has massively increased from before.

Met a fili from MR on last day. Arranged to met in Havana. Usually I like skinny girls. This one was more chubby. But she was great fun. Had a drink in Havana with her. Then back to her place (2 min walk). Paid 300 for 1 hour. Whilst I could have fucked her; I ended up asking her to edge me. Taught her how to do this then laid back for 25 minutes of happiness before the explosive conclusion. Had a shower and left..

RebelLeader
09-13-22, 21:44
MR = Massage Republic. A google will take you there. Just don't always believe the reviews. And negotiate on the prices. Ensure you know the services on offer before confirming. Have fun. MR is heavily discussed on the Dubai boards here.

What's MR. I met a few thru Tinder and Bumble although it took a week to get rolling and I was gone. Had issues with WeChat getting setup. Few girls at Hardrock but didn't meet any due to timing. African girls were solid met one Filipina couple of Thais not really worth it. Absolutely no Viets my main reason for going and massage places were no good for me.

OceanSummerz
09-16-22, 12:24
Just touched down in KL and staying in Bukit Bintang. Any help would be great, direct contacts, mamasans or places to visit. Going to check out Havana and see if there's any talent but apart from that, I'm lost. Appreciate all the help I can get. My PM is open.

Sammi123
09-20-22, 05:45
Finally returning to KL for the first time since start of COVID. Are places like the Green Elephant Spa all shut down?

Asian John
09-21-22, 04:02
Hey guys, where do all the free lancers hang out? I have been to the Havana Club and pickings have been pretty slim. Any other suggestions?

Eric Burden
09-22-22, 11:11
As mentioned recently, KL is still alive but many of the old favorites (beach club, genesis) are closed. Much of the action has gone underground or on line.

I visited the old Sky River which is now called Hokkaido. Reception buzzed me in, the captain said 248 RM for 45 min, 1 shot all in. The facilities had been somewhat upgraded since Sky river days but basically the same. Ground floor is reception, relax area and some food for guests. All the action is upstairs. Got a line up of about 12 ladies: Thai, Viet, Lao. I picked a Lao spinner and off to the room, community shower, BBBJ, cover and multiple positions until pop. Wash up and say goodbye. Overall ok, no upselling, fair treatment, reasonably clean. Open from noon to 2:00 am.

This is not GFE or PSE but basic service, girls okay with multiple positions but basically follow a program and want you to finish quick. Very similar to sky river days. The good part is they are open and it is easy, reasonable price.

All the other old haunts seem to be gone. There were a few outcall places but didn't try.

BaddHabbit
09-25-22, 03:45

If you are looking for suggestions, can you check out the Hard Rock Cafe and report? It is not too far from where Beach Club and Thai Club used to be? Before Beach Club and Thai Club became the "go to" place for freelancers to flock to, they used to go to Hard Rock. But understand this:I dropped in to Hard Rock Cafe Saturday of last week for a bit of a look. Wasn't actually on the hunt, just responding to your query, and as it turned out Hard Rock is only about 200 m away from where I was staying. Spent my first couple weeks in KL staying at the Platinum suites at KLCC, but have just moved to E&O Residences. Much better fit out and a little bit more in the middle of things. Platinum was right on the edge of KLCC, with no cafes or shops right under it.

Anyway, the highlight of Hard Rock Cafe was that the band was pretty damn good, although extremely loud. If you were there with some people wanting to have a conversation you're pretty much shit out of luck. Want to just listen to the band? No problem. As for the girls: the venue itself was very very full of people in the sitting area Obviously there as groups. On the right hand side of the bar, up against the outer wall, there were four or five girls who were clearly available, and it also appeared that there was a half a dozen or so sitting with mongers in that area. Quality only so-so. One girl maybe a 7 and the rest more like 5-6. A couple of them made an attempt to catch my eye, but I really wasn't looking at that point so just smiled and shook my head. The whole thing was very low-key and non-aggressive which I prefer. I'm happy to approach someone who interests me, but don't want to be pestered if I'm just looking to enjoy a drink and listen to the band. I might pop back in next week, or even mid week, as a comparison visit.

BaddHabbit
09-25-22, 03:49
Interestingly, one of my staff here has suggested that I go to the Havana club in Changkat for a drink one evening. She tells me that that is where is she and her friends like to go to have a drink and a dance. Given that she is a very attractive half Malay half Indian woman in her late 20's, I'm inclined to assume the quality of the women there might be higher than I have seen around town so far. She has also confirmed that Changkat really is now the area to go to for nightlife.

FattyBoi
09-30-22, 07:36
Big thanks for the feedback.

Turns out I will be staying only a few minutes walk from there. Will definitely visit when I arrive.

Any other places around that arear?

As mentioned recently, KL is still alive but many of the old favorites (beach club, genesis) are closed. Much of the action has gone underground or on line.

I visited the old Sky River which is now called Hokkaido. Reception buzzed me in, the captain said 248 RM for 45 min, 1 shot all in. The facilities had been somewhat upgraded since Sky river days but basically the same. Ground floor is reception, relax area and some food for guests. All the action is upstairs. Got a line up of about 12 ladies: Thai, Viet, Lao. I picked a Lao spinner and off to the room, community shower, BBBJ, cover and multiple positions until pop. Wash up and say goodbye. Overall ok, no upselling, fair treatment, reasonably clean. Open from noon to 2:00 am.

This is not GFE or PSE but basic service, girls okay with multiple positions but basically follow a program and want you to finish quick. Very similar to sky river days. The good part is they are open and it is easy, reasonable price.

All the other old haunts seem to be gone. There were a few outcall places but didn't try.

NationalChamp99
10-02-22, 17:09
Will be in the be. Bintang area soon as well and good to hear this port still operating. Still 248?

Eric is right that KL is still alive but my research also indicates much of the old haunts have switched to "knock door" hotel / online type setups and even if you can find them most are Chinese only shops. The quality of the girls is improving greatly since Msia has become more open after COVID. Prices got quite out of hand during lockdown as well but they also seem to be easing up recently as more ladies arrive. Again only what I've read.

Most massage parlors will give you at least a handy +rm50. Just ask for batin. Doesn't seem to be many good spa / MP worth a visit left in the KL city center unless you want a good massage and HJ. Quite alot of spas in the burbs now. Sokcho, Spring city, Xindu and quite a few more but kind of a journey to get to them and no guarantee they will let you in when you arrive. Shame. My money is still the same color so not sure what the deal is.

I especially want to try some of the "Sai tau" (sp) Viet "hair wash" places the finish up with BBBJCIM. Sounds dumb but going for a hair wash by a hot chicken is one of my favorite daily experiences in Msia. Having that topped off by a BBBJ sounds awesome. They are also pretty underground as far as I can tell because have been unable to actually locate any shops via Google map street view. 🙄.

Lastly, I think the reason most are underground is that during covid lockdowns, which were hard enough on them, the Msia vice squad raided shops regularly and the said F at LK it and closed. Again, from what I've gathered on the interwebs.

If anyone has at least a landmark for some of the Viet hairwash shops please post up. I'll be on the ground soon and once I get "ahem" unburdened, I'll give a field report.

NationalChamp99
10-06-22, 04:54
Posting my report from another forum so there is some new info coming in for everyone. Not a great experience and spendy but got the job done.

Just look for her on the sidewalk. Easy to spot.

Date: 6/10/22.

Time: around 1030 am.

Name: Unknown.

Origin: PRC (Kinda dark skin for pickup so cannot say for sure.

Language: Mandarin.

Face: 4/10 not there for looks.

Body: 4/10 Auntie body.

Boobs: b+ w some sag, really long perky nips.

Pussy: Got wet fast but looks like she had a litter. Must've enjoyed the cock.

Auto Roaming: Yes.

Massage: Waist down.

Catbath: n/a.

BJ: n/a.

HJ: 5/10 very brief before talking into FJ.

DFK: n/a.

Anal: n / A.

Ass Rimming: n/a.

Finger: outside.

DATY: n / A.

FJ: 5/10 laid back with legs up.

GFE: 2/10.

Rush: no but not 30.

Damage: Way too much but needed a release and only had small window of opportunity for FJ. Shame. 40+200. I know spoil the market but Hokkaido wasn't open.

WIR: No way. Just a warm hole to fuck.

So wandered around BB area last night with friends and poon was everywhere but had no chance to break away for a quick fuck. Jet lagging so woke up at 5 am and thought about going out but streets looked quiet. Grabbed breakfast at hotel lounge and started wandering all around at about 0830. Of course, everything closed but went and put eyes on some locations on my hit list. Went by Regain like 4 times hoping they were open by 10 but no luck. Happened by Zenith and this Auntie type asked if I wanted massage. 30 min rm40. F it, I'm horny. Went up.

Very basic setup with 4-5 massage table separated by curtains. Not much privacy. Chat a bit during 2-3/10 massage. Obvious what I want. She wanted 100 for HJ, not doing BBBJ and 500! For a FJ. Was getting up to grab my clothes and leave and suddenly now 250. Said 200 or I walk and got OK. Body typical Auntie with gaping worn out pussy but she was happy to take a pounding and think she prob enjoy as she began pulling me to her as we fucked. I was in a hurry to get back before the family noticed how long my "stroll" had been so went turbo fuck and blew my shot into the cap.

Regain next to Fahrenheit 88 has a couple of hottest but still wasn't open when I tried for a double header (punny) at 1130 so I headed back to the hotel.

Hope this lives up to the ISG standards and I hope to submit a few more in the cumming. See what I did there. Weeks. Cheers!

FattyBoi
10-06-22, 18:07
Rhanks for the feedback.

Good to know ro avoid when I arrive at KL in 2 weeks time.

Is regain vanilla?

NationalChamp99
10-07-22, 01:58
Dunno. I tried to go yesterday but it was closed the few time I went by before lunch and got no response from whatsapp. Sounds legit but close to my hotel and may need an actual massage. The ladies at the desk looked good when I went but the only report I saw didn't say anything about extras. More of a pretty lady, eye candy, blue balls massage? Prob a HJ at best. Going to test it out but is a little spendy HR compared to 60 elsewhere.

Hokkaido right down the hill for guaranteed satisfaction but no real massage or spa facilities. They weren't open yet when I was free.

Rhanks for the feedback.

Good to know ro avoid when I arrive at KL in 2 weeks time.

Is regain vanilla?

FattyBoi
10-08-22, 01:09
Thanks for the reply.

Hokkaido is definitely on my hit list but a proper massage full body and feet massage can't go wrong either.

Just want to avoid the misunderstanding I had the last time when I requested a prettier girl the captain came in and told me off saying his shop is not that kind of shop. Was an awkward massage with the original old lady afterward haha.

Dunno. I tried to go yesterday but it was closed the few time I went by before lunch and got no response from whatsapp. Sounds legit but close to my hotel and may need an actual massage. The ladies at the desk looked good when I went but the only report I saw didn't say anything about extras. More of a pretty lady, eye candy, blue balls massage? Prob a HJ at best. Going to test it out but is a little spendy HR compared to 60 elsewhere.

Hokkaido right down the hill for guaranteed satisfaction but no real massage or spa facilities. They weren't open yet when I was free.

Black Page
10-08-22, 09:29
Anyone knows how difficult or easy it is to buy generic Sildenafil in KL farmacies? Without a prescription? I have never bought it there, but now I am short of supply. :(
What are good reputable brands there?

I remember those drivers trying to sell (fake or true?) pills out of BC, and that led me think it was not trivial to buy in farmacy.

I was used to buy my supply in Colombia, but because of COVID it's nearly 3 years I do not travel. :mad:

TheDirtyBeast
10-08-22, 10:37
Anyone knows how difficult or easy it is to buy generic Sildenafil in KL farmacies? Without a prescription? I have never bought it there, but now I am short of supply. :(
What are good reputable brands there?

I remember those drivers trying to sell (fake or true?) pills out of BC, and that led me think it was not trivial to buy in farmacy.

I was used to buy my supply in Colombia, but because of COVID it's nearly 3 years I do not travel. :mad:The last time I was in kl it was no questions asked. But I used the local independent pharmacies not the chain ones like Watson or guardian etc.

Blue Bus
10-14-22, 00:42
Nationalchamp99, you recently made a comment about "poon" in Bukit Bintang. I guess it means working girls, is this correct? And thanks for your report, very informative. I'll be there next week for the Moto, looking forward to it.

Cheers.

MohdirFan82
10-19-22, 19:43
Dear friends:

KL used to be blast long time ago, I heard beach club is closed for good.

Any suggestion for best clubs in KL, I will BYOG (bring my own girlfriend). We just want to enjoy the clubbing in KL.

Zouk club also heard closed.

Any new clubs or existing clubs with good music fun to visit?

JoeBazooka55
10-19-22, 21:49
I'm going to be in Bukit Bintang (Novotel) next week and I was wondering if anyone can give me any recommendations nearby, specifically massage parlors / spas. I plan on hitting up Hokkaido and Deluxe but if anyone has any info on massage parlors that have extras available please let me know. Thanks in advance.

CuriousFrench
10-20-22, 08:36
I'm going to be in Bukit Bintang (Novotel) next week and I was wondering if anyone can give me any recommendations nearby, specifically massage parlors / spas. I plan on hitting up Hokkaido and Deluxe but if anyone has any info on massage parlors that have extras available please let me know. Thanks in advance.Hi,

I'm in the same situation I'll be staying in bukit bintang next week first time in Kuala Lumpur and I would like to know if you have any good recommendation to give.

Massage parlor, good escort service, hot toc or just independent phone number.

Any advice is good to take.

NationalChamp99
10-20-22, 13:34
Paid for 45 min at rm115.15 min back with some teasing then wanted another rm100 for HJ, +100 top off and +200 for BJ. So rm415 for a BJ. Ouch! Said no thanks and she got all bitchy so I left after 20 min.

Made 2 stops at Hokkaido. Nice captain. Staff acceptable but very sop. Rm248. Picked a tall skinny Viet Nana (and a tiny Lao. Forgot name. Both exp the same = Shower, catbath, BBBJ, condom, CG, Mish, condom off and shoot on tits. In and put in:30. Good value for quick fix.

NationalChamp99
10-20-22, 13:35
Saving you a walk.

I'm going to be in Bukit Bintang (Novotel) next week and I was wondering if anyone can give me any recommendations nearby, specifically massage parlors / spas. I plan on hitting up Hokkaido and Deluxe but if anyone has any info on massage parlors that have extras available please let me know. Thanks in advance.

JoeBazooka55
10-20-22, 21:38
Saving you a walk.Thanks for the heads up.

FattyBoi
10-22-22, 01:05
Ok. So it's my first FR while travelling in Malaysia and I thought I treat myself to some PRC action that cost a little more. (Standard price at 200 MYR but this girl was 400 MYR).

Saw the ad, yeap looks good. Whatsapp the guy and organised it.

Gave me the hotel name along Jln Pudu. The budget hotel was near my apartment so I thought I walk there. Walking 2 km in the middle of a humid hot malaysia day was a bad idea. Legs started cramping due to lack of sleep on the flight and didn't drink enough water. This is not a good start. * *Grab a cab instead and it was lucky I did as it was near a freeway exit so walking was not an option.

Waited for 10 mins and the driver drove up in a car with 2 girls in there. Turns out the hotel was just a meet point and we are going to another hotel opposite. Had to pay $50 for the room. * If I knew that it was going to be like this I would have order a outcall instead*.

Girl was nothing like the ad. * Chubbier but had big breast. Lots of make-up on so her face was pretty white. Not what I ordered but still doable. * The pimp organised the room while me and the girl waited. She was getting cheeky and rubbing my groin. So I grabbed her ample breast in the lobby and she started to giggle.

Got to room, she spoke something which could be a chinese dialect I don't recognise. I spoke mandarin to her but she doesn't seem to understand. So I guess she is not PRC.

I took her top off and her breast just sagged down. * nice and soft and great to suck on. * We showered and got onto the bed. * I was rocked hard since this is my first fuck in 2 weeks and the med is kicking in hard with dehydration and lack of food. * She giggled at it. Said something and started the BBBJ session. She placed a pillow under my hip and started sucking my balls and rimming me with some fingering involved. Was surprisingly awesome. Flicking of her tongue on my penis before swallowing it with some great sucking sound and then she went even harder before I start to hear some gagging. Hmmm deap throatier. Wasn't expecting that. So I nearly blew my load which I had to stop her.

Flipped her over and started licking her pussy. Clean and no salty taste. She was giggling alot while I liked her. Played with her ass and tried to finger her but she didn't allow it. So just kept licking her and playing with her breasts. Got her super wet.

She got the condom out. Put it on and clean off the lube. Sucked me more before she got on top of me and started grinding. She was wet enough to not need to add more lube.

She was very* enthusiastic about it. Had to hold her to slow her down abit. Then I flipped her over and fucked her from the top. Her muscle control is good as I can feel the contractions on and off while going in. Yeap it felt great.

I told her I'm going to COB but language issue she didn't really understood. So as I about to cum, I pulled out to spray on her breast she was surprised but didn't complain and just let me finish.

I was planning a 3 hour romp but with me not feeling 100%, she is not the girl I was after and the it was pretty expensive. So I just showered and left for my next appointment.

It was a fun punt, and the girl was friendly. Overall WIR? Not at the middle tier price range. She would be at the lower price range.

Total damage.

MYR400 - girl.

MYR50 - room.

MYR50 - tip.

Total MYR500 (AU $185).

Still a good price in comparison to Aust.

RipVanTinkle
10-23-22, 05:14
Hi friends,

I'm traveling to KL for the first time and I was hoping to see what would be the most efficient way in the city. Should I be going for MR or something like Smooci? My budget is about 500, but can go higher if the person is really attractive and good. Staying in a star hotel near KL Sentral. Will it be a problem for the girl to come up to the room?

FunMan13
10-23-22, 05:59
I will be in KL in December. Glad to know Hokkaido Spa is open. It was always my favorite. I was already a regular when it was the Sky River. I befriended one of the captains (I always gave him a Rm40 tip to 'help' me select the girls). We would chat in the lounge. He was curious about life in USA. I think it helped because I always got good service from the girls. He must have told them I am his friend. I hope he is still there.

Funman13.

FunMan13
10-23-22, 06:08
Will be in the be. Bintang area soon as well and good to hear this port still operating. Still 248?

I especially want to try some of the "Sai tau" (sp) Viet "hair wash" places the finish up with BBBJCIM. Sounds dumb but going for a hair wash by a hot chicken is one of my favorite daily experiences in Msia. Having that topped off by a BBBJ sounds awesome. They are also pretty underground as far as I can tell because have been unable to actually locate any shops via Google map street view. 🙄.

Lastly, I think the reason most are underground is that during covid lockdowns, which were hard enough on them, the Msia vice squad raided shops regularly and the said F at LK it and closed. Again, from what I've gathered on the interwebs.

If anyone has at least a landmark for some of the Viet hairwash shops please post up. I'll be on the ground soon and once I get "ahem" unburdened, I'll give a field report.I have been going to Malaysia every year for the last 15 years but I never knew of such places exist. Can someone tell me more? You can PM me.

The closest comparison was the Barbershop places in Ho Chi Minh City which I thoroughly enjoyed. I am looking forward to that too.

Funman13.

FattyBoi
10-23-22, 15:51
Went to Regain without your post. Had a Thai SYT give me an oil massage at $95 for 60 mins. Pretty good massage to be honest.

Can hear next door guy asked for extra and his girl said no. Thai massage only. So I guess the girl has a say to what's on offer.

My SYT was cheeky and playful so I didn't mind spending the 200 for the B2B. And she let me finger banged her till dripping. But I didn't cum as I wasn't ready for it and saving for Hokkaido after this.

Had some the Tarik at the Indian shop opposite to wait for the meds to kick in. Went in and greeted by the male reception in Chinese. Showed me the room and brought in maybe 15 girls. Viet Thai and Mongolians. Quality were not that great but 1 little Viet girl with big breast kept looking at me with a smile. I asked if they have any more and the guy said no and no PRC which was disappointing.

Went to room. Showered and lie on bed. She very good with the cat bath. When sucking penis head also can lick with vibration. And she fucked me hard after. This is my 3rd night in a row so was hard for me to cum so she HJ me till I come on her beautiful breasts. Showered and left.

Overall typical fuck place with not much facilities available. Just don't finish around 10 pm as all the shoppers are walking by after the shop closed and old ladies will give you the evil eyes when you walk out hahaha.

Paid for 45 min at
rm115.15 min back with some teasing then wanted another rm100 for HJ, +100 top off and +200 for BJ. So rm415 for a BJ. Ouch! Said no thanks and she got all bitchy so I left after 20 min.

Made 2 stops at Hokkaido. Nice captain. Staff acceptable but very sop. Rm248. Picked a tall skinny Viet Nana (and a tiny Lao. Forgot name. Both exp the same = Shower, catbath, BBBJ, condom, CG, Mish, condom off and shoot on tits. In and put in:30. Good value for quick fix.

FunMan13
10-23-22, 23:51
Showed me the room and brought in maybe 15 girls. Viet Thai and Mongolians.FattyBoi,

Hokkaido has Mongolians? Are they pretty?

I read many good reports in the Beijing thread (pre-Covid) about the Mongolians in Maggies Bar. I went there several times. They were all very pretty & hot but they all avoid eye contact with me. Later I found out from a white guy that they don't like PRC men because they are cheapskate and crude. I am Chinese American so they thought I was PRC.

Let me know. Thanks.

Funman13.

FattyBoi
10-24-22, 02:06
FattyBoi,

Nope. If she was pretty I would have picked her. Will check out Genesis later.

FattyBoi
10-24-22, 12:53
FattyBoi,

I read many good reports in the Beijing thread (pre-Covid) about the Mongolians in Maggies Bar. I went there several times. They were all very pretty & hot but they all avoid eye contact with me. Later I found out from a white guy that they don't like PRC men because they are cheapskate and crude. I am Chinese American so they thought I was PRC.

Let me know. Thanks.

Funman13.Check out Sammy boy thread on Russian girl Nadia. She is Siberian and pretty hot with her services. A little more pricier but to me it was well worth the GFE turn PSE.

NationalChamp99
10-25-22, 16:04
Glad to see some new life in this thread. Made a run to Hokkaido recently. Captains now know me as I've gone several times as the opportunity presents. New chill captain upstairs. Seems like a good guy. Sat down and he said got lots to show me. Mentioned Mongolians and Koreans. Surprising because Myr is in bad shape. I was on a deadline so two ladies came in and an olive skin ladies with beautiful almond shaped eyes smiled at me indicating a good time to come so just picked her. Captain said more girls but was ok with my choice and moved to room. As fattyboi mentioned this is a straight up fuck joint. So.

Head to room Indon girl (MILF) comes in. Little bit of broken English small talk about where we are from. I butcher some Malay. She is very sub so I take charge in shower and the P2P turns almost into BBFS. Back on bed work my way down to DATY after a smell test and previous customer CIP check with finger. #nosloppyseconds. Get her a couple nuts and lift up to see a big wetspot under her ass on the bed. Move up to kiss her and slide right in raw. Hot, wet Indo pussy. I'm on prep so just go for it raw and bang her out in mish. She took some time to get used to my bwc but I went slow to let her adjust and then she went friggin wild. My crotch was covered in her creamy pussy juice as she came / squirted. Got a few more strokes in and came deep in her pussy. Kept going until I went limp and fell out with a weeks worth of cum spilled on the bedsheets. Showered and tipped her rm20 for the CIP. She almost didn't let me leave! Said she would take off and go drinking with me and my friends. She may be up for a gangbang.

Said she is 28, prob 30+. 4'11" tops, baby belly but tight everything else, tits ok but has a small scar above left tit. Go fill her up boys.

Some legit Indian food across street and around the corner up the hill towards Pavillion. Ox tail soup and Dosa / fish curry on point at Naza (SP).

Enjoy.

Went to Regain without your post. Had a Thai SYT give me an oil massage at $95 for 60 mins. Pretty good massage to be honest.

Can hear next door guy asked for extra and his girl said no. Thai massage only. So I guess the girl has a say to what's on offer.

My SYT was cheeky and playful so I didn't mind spending the 200 for the B2B. And she let me finger banged her till dripping. But I didn't cum as I wasn't ready for it and saving for Hokkaido after this.

Had some the Tarik at the Indian shop opposite to wait for the meds to kick in. Went in and greeted by the male reception in Chinese. Showed me the room and brought in maybe 15 girls. Viet Thai and Mongolians. Quality were not that great but 1 little Viet girl with big breast kept looking at me with a smile. I asked if they have any more and the guy said no and no PRC which was disappointing.