PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Mabuk
04-27-08, 03:26
Overall damage 120rmb for action 50 rmb drinks to get to the action. Suckers: D

Kim is the name. Told me age is 24. So not bad if you ask me right?

Bro,

Your rmb means Renminbi (PRC's currency)? Where's the place you mention? China Mainland?

Joseph81
04-27-08, 03:55
Got some nice ass action at the bar at the hotel. Sigi resturant. Went there around 12:00 at night. Hot girl manning bar. I was the only one there so we started talking. After we talked a bit asked her straight up. Said 120rmb for FJ in her room. Gave me room number and told me she closes at 1:30. So I wait have a few drinks help her close. Go back to her room. 466 I think. Shes all over me good GFE talks alot. Though asked for money upfront. BBJ to start and long FJ. Secounds were free of cost. Overall damage 120rmb for action 50 rmb drinks to get to the action. Suckers: D

Kim is the name. Told me age is 24. So not bad if you ask me right?#

Dude you should post your FR in China section. On second thought, did you just copy and paste from someone else FR or what.

MadBoss
04-27-08, 04:53
Went there around 12:00 at night. Hot girl manning bar. I was the only one there so we started talking. After we talked a bit asked her straight up. Said 120rmb for FJ in her room. Gave me room number and told me she closes at 1:30. So I wait have a few drinks help her close. Go back to her room. 466 I think. ? Kim is the name. Told me age is 24. So not bad if you ask me right?May I ask her nationality?

She works at the bar in the hotel but also has a room there?

MadBoss
04-27-08, 04:57
Then come the HJ and again, the warning been given to earlier cheongster, don’t why after 10 min still couldn’t load. She started to ask " A-Bo". "A-Bo" (can’t or nor.), Wa Lau. This make me even more panic, and then another look a me " A-Bo". "A-Bo". I said give me 1-2 minutes, sure come one. Finally load after 5 minutes. Next time must prove to her I am "AAA" just that yesterday no form lar.IMHO her HJ is not strong enough. Can barely feel it.

Almost like GF rubbing your banana in the cinema.

Enough to get you hard but not enough to make you cum.

MadBoss
04-27-08, 05:04
MadBoss,

I saw the banner stated as "Sun Reflexology". It's directly upper floor of the nasi kandar restaurant and it's easier to indentify compare to the one HLB.Have you tried it?

With the exception of the ML who called me - the other girls there, I'm not sure which are the MLs and which are the shampoo girls.

I certainly hope the fatties are not the MLs.

I can wash my hair very well on my own. :)

MadBoss
04-27-08, 05:08
Wuarkkkk....vomit feeling!

Today onward, I will never touch any glass inside massage room.Ha Ha :D but Kim Pui isn't a massage joint.

Penangleg
04-27-08, 23:34
Had a bit of banking to do last weekend so decided to went for a round at Fantasy Hotel.

Walked up the stairs and straight to the reception. Asked for no 2 and was shown the room. waited a while then a MILF as mentioned by Madboss came in.

Name : (no 2)
Origin : PRC(liao ning)
GFE : 7/10
AR : YES
HJ : She Offered but i didnt try
Massage skill : 6/10
WIR : YES
Damage RM45 + RM20 Tips

No 2 came in and gave her massage and it was not bad. After some 30 minutes the question came. Do you wanna massage there? Then i said no thank you. Then we went on chatting and i began my AR. Wow quite big and firm. Then the whole bra came off and i was enjoying my papaya plucking. DAMN! this woman has nice breasts. Then she ask me whether i wanna take FJ. I asked how much.

RM100 and bring you own condom. But i asked can it be done there as it is not comfortable. She says thats its ok and if i don't feel comfortable can bring her out to a hotel and the rate will be the same as a massage there. She seems horny enough maybe i will try next time but careful cos most PRC will be damn nice until they take your money.

Happy Cheonging!!

Member 30
04-28-08, 02:58
Bro,

Your rmb means Renminbi (PRC's currency)? Where's the place you mention? China Mainland?

Sigi's is a bistro at Golden Sands Hotel, penang but the "rmb" really confused everyone...

Ehm...if she works there & have a room to spare, then it's gonna worth while to drive all the way up there to look for her...

MadBoss
04-28-08, 04:09
Sigi's is a bistro at Golden Sands Hotel, penang but the "rmb" really confused everyone...

Ehm...if she works there & have a room to spare, then it's gonna worth while to drive all the way up there to look for her...Yeah but must wait until Sigi's closing time lee.

Stocking Fan
04-28-08, 05:33

Ehm...if she works there & have a room to spare, then it's gonna worth while to drive all the way up there to look for her...Well should be careful with that lead !

there are a few clues to it:

- Sigi's is open till 12.30 am - maybe they kept it open to 01.30 am specially for him as probably a VIP guest - or his watch was still on another (chinese ?) timezone.

- Looks very curious to me that an hotel of the shangri-la chain would leave a female staffmember serving a bar all on her own at night at a location near the beach !

- As madboss already questioned too: a staffmember occupying a hotelroom? And those hotelchains are not likely to accept that their staffmembers would meet customers on their premises. The girl would not take that risk.

Think it was a nice dream. And therefore would not immediately jump in my car to check it out - will only cost you an expensive drink ;-)

MadBoss
04-28-08, 06:18
Well should be careful with that lead !

there are a few clues to it:

- Sigi's is open till 12.30 am - maybe they kept it open to 01.30 am specially for him as probably a VIP guest - or his watch was still on another (chinese ?) timezone. It can be argued that that Sigi closes at 12.30am and it takes one hour to clean up and close. But any remaining customers would be politely asked to leave.

- Looks very curious to me that an hotel of the shangri-la chain would leave a female staffmember serving a bar all on her own at night at a location near the beach ! Yup! Where are the other staff? Are they in on it too? Give the two lovebirds some alone time?

Certainly the girl wouldn't want to attract such attention at her workplace by having a guy wait for her. Help her close up somemore.

- As madboss already questioned too: a staffmember occupying a hotelroom? And those hotelchains are not likely to accept that their staffmembers would meet customers on their premises. The girl would not take that risk. Hotels do give rooms to their expat staff as lodging. The manager level, executive chefs etc.

But definitely not a 24 yo bargirl. And definitely not a local thus the reason I asked of her nationality.

Jose Mourinho
04-28-08, 18:35
IMHO her HJ is not strong enough. Can barely feel it.

Almost like GF rubbing your banana in the cinema.

Enough to get you hard but not enough to make you cum.True. True. And the nurse facemask look made it even harder.

Jose Mourinho
04-28-08, 18:37
Have you tried it?

With the exception of the ML who called me - the other girls there, I'm not sure which are the MLs and which are the shampoo girls.

I certainly hope the fatties are not the MLs.

I can wash my hair very well on my own. :)Nope, but maybe later.

MadBoss
04-28-08, 20:53
Pls. feel free to contact me short time RM300 overnight RM800.I certainly hope you are not offering yourself.

Btw usual rates are Rm250 and Rm600 respectively.

Joseph81
04-29-08, 01:37
Pls. feel free to contact me short time RM300 overnight RM800.Are your Russian gold plated? Or. Are you drawing a lucrative commision? Whatever it is, urs is definitely a cut throat price.

N2frn
04-29-08, 06:16
I am going to be in Penang for a few days, but will not be able to "go out" and get a massage do to some work related restrictions. Can anyone PM me some recommendations (and contact info) for some good in room services?

Thank you.

MadBoss
04-29-08, 08:28
Nope, but maybe later.I just read somewhere that they charge Rm80 for the deal.

Rm60 is for regulars.

Nego, make sure you don't pay the extra $20.

MadBoss
04-29-08, 08:45
I am going to be in Penang for a few days, but will not be able to "go out" and get a massage do to some work related restrictions. Can anyone PM me some recommendations (and contact info) for some good in room services?

Thank you.You can try the local yellow pages or the classifieds in the papers.

There are some listings there though they don't outrightly say 'Sex Available!'

I'm sure a gaijin like you can figure it out.

Anyway where are you staying? There are hotels that already have inhouse service providers. Assuming that you are staying in a hotel.

Joseph81
04-29-08, 10:16

Thank you.Sounds like you are at the withness protection program.

Kinky Pinky
04-29-08, 12:15
May I ask her nationality?

She works at the bar in the hotel but also has a room there?She looked chinese. Sorry was kinda busy with work.

MadBoss
04-29-08, 14:52
Bro Madboss, KS only 2 ML tht boleh tahan what? Ira & Julie. I guess, ur favorite ML will moving 2 tis new MP.Called up my ML, chit chat with her.

She still hasn't 'tendered' in her resignation from KS.

Asked her about the new place's pricing.

Confirmed that her boss has fixed the damage at Rm80.

Even with HJ thrown in, is it worth it?

Especially with KS and Behind HLB just a stone's throw away.

Low Rider
04-29-08, 16:56
Thanks to member T2004 here I managed to get the contact of a guy who brought me to Aurora Court to see the Russian girls there.

There were a total of about 9 girls at around 7.30pm and several customers. 3 of the girls were 8/10 and the rest about 5-6/10. From my experience most of them are from the various former Soviet Republics although the OKT would insist they are from Russia. But it didn't matter to me as they were all Caucasians anyway!

I picked a gal from Belarus who was about 5' 7" tall and had long slightly reddish hair. I decided to bring her to my hotel as I felt that the place was not too conducive for such activities! The damage was RM300/hour, RM50 more than if you were to bonk the girl in one of the rooms there.

Her name was Leena and she was a good choice. Indulged in everything including DFK, DATY, BBBJ, and also sex in various positions. I picked her as she had classic Caucasian features - light fair skin, angular nose and a tall slim body or what we would say in Cantonese - 'kwai mui mei'. I also discovered later that she had light pinkish nipples and a neatly trimmed pink pussy that was just begging to be eaten!

Please PM me if you guys need the contact of the guy that brought me there. He told me that this is only a part time job for him. I was lucky to be advised by T2004 on the price as this guy had initially quoted me RM300. I insisted on RM250 and he messaged me later agreeing to the price. I ended up paying RM300 in order to bring the gal back to my hotel. I was staying in Northam by the way.

All in all I would say that this is a good find as it is so difficult to get white meat these days. Even in KL where I am based, it is a hassle to find white meat.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
04-29-08, 22:37
She looked chinese. Sorry was kinda busy with work.She looked chinese?

Was Sigi's that dark?

The hotel room? Even after being naked together you can't tell?

No conversation between you two?

N2frn
04-30-08, 03:14
You can try the local yellow pages or the classifieds in the papers.

There are some listings there though they don't outrightly say 'Sex Available!'

I'm sure a gaijin like you can figure it out.

Anyway where are you staying? There are hotels that already have inhouse service providers. Assuming that you are staying in a hotel.I have tried the yellow pages and ads in Penang with limited success. I am at the EQ hotel which also creates a challenge.

MadBoss
04-30-08, 07:21
I have tried the yellow pages and ads in Penang with limited success. I am at the EQ hotel which also creates a challenge.Past reports in this forum states there's a Spa at EQ with hanky panky.

But aunties only.

Heard that it has undergone some changes. Try your luck, let us know.

Ken 9394
04-30-08, 14:30
Just curious about what happen to direct fuck shop nowadays.

Remarkable location like cathay, twhye etc like no news or report. Izit our fellow bros don't go visit there already?

As I remember last few remark (report) regarding cathay so on. Is all bad remark. Dinos, bad service, so on.

Any latest news now? Or improvement? Haha

Jose Mourinho
04-30-08, 17:08
I have tried the yellow pages and ads in Penang with limited success. I am at the EQ hotel which also creates a challenge.No "Kang Tao" in EQ unless you want "Ta Pao"

MadBoss
04-30-08, 21:08
Just curious about what happen to direct fuck shop nowadays.

Remarkable location like cathay, twhye etc like no news or report. Izit our fellow bros don't go visit there already?

As I remember last few remark (report) regarding cathay so on. Is all bad remark. Dinos, bad service, so on.

Any latest news now? Or improvement? HahaSaaame same la. What's there to report?

At a hundred bucks a shot, I guess all the SYT prefer to spread their legs elsewhere - where the payscale can be double.

I'm an uncle but I don't feel like f*cking aunties no matter how good their BJ is.

MadBoss
04-30-08, 21:15
No "Kang Tao" in EQ unless you want "Ta Pao"Does anyone know of 'takeaway' service that caters to this part of the island - Bukit Jambul, Bayan Lepas? But then here only two notable hotels, EQ and Vistana.

So far all I know is they only deliver to Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi side.

Maybe in a few years after Westin or is it Eastin Hotel :D opens up in Queensbay.

Joseph81
05-01-08, 04:38
I'm an uncle but I don't feel like f*cking aunties no matter how good their BJ is.Si meh? I thought you fuck anything that moves and eat anything with back facing the sun.

MadBoss
05-01-08, 14:35
Si meh? I thought you fuck anything that moves and eat anything with back facing the sun.That's history already.

Now so little bullets, must shoot the pussy that truly deserves it.

Kt Lover
05-02-08, 09:38
This afternoon I went to Fantasy massage center & looked for #11.

She is not too young, perhaps about 30 plus, quite talkative & smiles a lot. Her massage skill is not bad as well. Overall the massage session is cheerful & GFE. She allowed AR. You can removed her bra, but too bad she is having her aunt visit today, thus the AR is only limited to the upper body.

I asked for more services & she mentioned BJ for RM50, HJ for RM30. I opted for BJ. Wash myself in the shower before lying down & enjoying her service. We tried a couple of BJ positions.

Requested for CIM & she mentioned that she didn't try it before (huh? ) & she seems reluctant to do it. Tried some pursuing & she didn't show a clear indication whether she will take it or not. I didn't care too much & proceed with CIM. She choked a bit & spitted it all out in the washroom. She showered (just to remove the massage oil) me later on. Surprisingly she was not angry & even apologized to me, & saying that she didn’t take it too well because man’s semen taste like Isopropanol.

Total damage was RM102.
RM45 for massage.
RM50 for BBBJCIM.
RM5 for tips.
RM2 for parking my car in GE basement carpark.

As a summary, I guess this is a pleasant experience.
Just want to double confirm with the fellow cheongers here

1) Am I overpaying?
2) Are these WL (2, 3, 11) practicing CIM ?

Jose Mourinho
05-02-08, 15:19
That's history already.

Now so little bullets, must shoot the pussy that truly deserves it.Back then Machine Gun. Many bullets, don't need to aim & many would down. .

Now Sniper. One bullet, one aim & one down.

Kbho3009
05-02-08, 16:45
Does anyone know of 'takeaway' service that caters to this part of the island - Bukit Jambul, Bayan Lepas? But then here only two notable hotels, EQ and Vistana.

So far all I know is they only deliver to Georgetown and Batu Ferringhi side.

Maybe in a few years after Westin or is it Eastin Hotel :D opens up in Queensbay.B-suite I heard is nice. New and the lift is located at the back which avoid seeing by others. Also the price is ok, Rm135.

MadBoss
05-02-08, 22:49
not angry & even apologized to me, & saying that she didn’t take it too well because man’s semen taste like Isopropanol.Tastes like what?

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?cls=2&cat=1938&articleid=2253

Total damage was RM102.
RM45 for massage.
RM50 for BBBJCIM.
RM5 for tips.

1) Am I overpaying?Only the parking is expensive :D

Otimo
05-04-08, 09:03
KT,

Would you please provide the location of Fanatsy?

Koko724
05-04-08, 11:30
There's only one answer to that area; behind HLB, but mind u the MLs there are all bloodsucker instead of cocksucker, they like to perstering u into liak kin for extra income.

RM20 - liak kin
RM30 for tips for HJ after Liak kin
RM40 for 1 hour massage

For full package, the ML will get RM60 out of 1 session, whereas for strictly massage, they will only earn a mere RM20. Wonder since when did they start charging RM30 for HJ tip ? Can u see the reason why the place is so fucked up now?Where is HLB? what is the meaning of HLB?

MadBoss
05-04-08, 23:26
Dropped into Cathay for a look see.

RCMI. I read this somewhere. Really Cannot Make It. The ladies look more like they belong in a sewing shop.

Pros should have that 'look', the turn on factor. Non existent here.

Proceeded to the Garage for a drink. A few ladies in black t-shirts called to me ''massage massage''. They were from Liang Xin, opposite Slippery Sen.

Anybody taken their services before? They give off a 'this is expensive place' vibe.

Later drove off to Chulia. Parked my car and walked about to see what's hiding in the shadows.

Saw this fair SYT wearing a red blouse. Chit chat with her. Sari from Medan, 20 yo.

Asked her how much? $80.

"No way! Your friend over there give me for $50 only". Bullshit her, never saw the other girl across the street before.

Settled at $60. Followed her, went behind Soyuz (a 7-11 wannabe).

Blady dark behind there. If this were Lorong Haji Taib in KL, I'd half expect someone to jump out and rob me.

It's an old dingy place with padlocks on the room doors. She rents a room on the upper floor but shares one downstairs with a friend for the dirty deed.

Just plain mattress on the floor with a small dirty bathroom.

She turned on the wall fan, POW! Sparks flew and the damn thing shorted out. I checked it out, the wiring was exposed. Luckily didn't short out the whole building.

She asked for the money up front. Okay. I tend not to tip those who ask for the money first. I only open my wallet once for every transaction.

Stripped down, no wash up first. She had nice big boobs for someone so petite.

Pussy like Scooby Doo's friend - Shaggy.

She keeps the condoms in a Milo tin.

Start off with BJ, ok but kept hitting her teeth. Mish against the wall, doggy against the wall. She's starting to complain that I'm taking too much time.

Without the fan it's too hot! Prove my theory that you cum faster in an aircon room. Ended off with doggy flat on the mat. Both our bodies start to give off that sweaty musky smell.

No tap in the bathroom. Washed up with water from a bucket.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
FJ/BJ: 6/10
Damage: $60

WIR: Only if you are bored out of your skull and adventurous.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Joseph81
05-05-08, 02:15
KT,

Would you please provide the location of Fanatsy?Can you spend a bit more time reading thru this thread, I hate to see people repeating the same question just because of plain lazyness.

MadBoss
05-05-08, 06:25
Where is HLB? what is the meaning of HLB?Even my 5 year old nephew knows how to say 'please' and 'thank you'.

Ken 9394
05-05-08, 07:48

She is not too young, perhaps about 30 plus, quite talkative & smiles a lot. Her massage skill is not bad as well. Overall the massage session is cheerful & GFE. She allowed AR. You can removed her bra, but too bad she is having her aunt visit today, thus the AR is only limited to the upper body.

I asked for more services & she mentioned BJ for RM50, HJ for RM30. I opted for BJ. Wash myself in the shower before lying down & enjoying her service. We tried a couple of BJ positions.

Requested for CIM & she mentioned that she didn't try it before (huh? ) & she seems reluctant to do it. Tried some pursuing & she didn't show a clear indication whether she will take it or not. I didn't care too much & proceed with CIM. She choked a bit & spitted it all out in the washroom. She showered (just to remove the massage oil) me later on. Surprisingly she was not angry & even apologized to me, & saying that she didnt take it too well because mans semen taste like Isopropanol.

Total damage was RM102.
RM45 for massage.
RM50 for BBBJCIM.
RM5 for tips.

1) Am I overpaying?
2) Are these WL (2, 3, 11) practicing CIM ?Well, mention here she charge you for HJ? As far as I know she will do handjob foc, as well as the bigboob lady I mention earlier, this is their prc problem, sometimes we need bargain.

MadBoss
05-05-08, 22:46
HJ foc?

Well, mention here she charge you for HJ? As far as I know she will do handjob foc, as well as the bigboob lady I mention earlier, this is their prc problem, sometimes we need bargain.KT paid $50 for BBBJCIM. You don't add $ for HJ when you got and are paying for BBBJCIM.

Total damage was RM102.
RM45 for massage.
RM50 for BBBJCIM.
RM5 for tips.

Joseph81
05-06-08, 00:15
Even my 5 year old nephew knows how to say 'please' and 'thank you'.My daughters learnt that from Barney the purple dinosour, I can lend it to him if he wants to learn manners.

SSV
05-06-08, 01:36
Even my 5 year old nephew knows how to say 'please' and 'thank you'.

haha, agree with that, we are here to share, not to feed, before you 'order', please contribute first.

SSV
05-06-08, 01:43
Went to summit last week, heard the china girl 'kungfu' not bad, so take a try.
go into room 510, looks like dino, but friendly face, nice to chat, well, after some soso massage, started to wake my bro, i admit her hand skill not bad, then she offer, hj 30, bjcim 50, fj 100, so i took the bj, her bj is not very skillful, but i was impressed that she can perform a non stop bj till u cim !!! very professional, will visit again, but will try others.

Room : 510
Massage : 6/10
look : 4/10
friendly : 7/10
BJ : 8/10 + CIM
Damage : msg 46, bjcim 50

Traveller1138
05-06-08, 02:29
Plan to go to the island in Sept. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I hear the rates a cheaper than in KL.

Joseph81
05-06-08, 03:10
Plan to go to the island in Sept. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I hear the rates a cheaper than in KL.Now it's only May and u r asking for Sept's trip, very hard to predict leh. For instant the wind is very strong recently, every week at least 1 joint got raided, many places tried their best to stay open but many times failed to do so.

Having said that there is still hope around as those straight fuck joint has yet to be raided but new ruling has been proposed to charged men who paid for those services as well as those who provide. Pretty obvious, isn't it? The local government is definitely descriminate against us cheongsters, maybe we should persuade our wives to wear sexy lingerie as proposed by MCA's Ng Yxx Yxx, this will surely prevent us from plucking the wild roses

Jose Mourinho
05-06-08, 04:11
Well, mention here she charge you for HJ? As far as I know she will do handjob foc, as well as the bigboob lady I mention earlier, this is their prc problem, sometimes we need bargain.I have never ask for BJ, just wonder what is the chances infected aids through BBJ?

Jose Mourinho
05-06-08, 04:24
Went to summit last week, heard the china girl 'kungfu' not bad, so take a try.

go into room 510, looks like dino, but friendly face, nice to chat, well, after some soso massage, started to wake my bro, i admit her hand skill not bad, then she offer, hj 30, bjcim 50, fj 100, so i took the bj, her bj is not very skillful, but i was impressed that she can perform a non stop bj till u cim !!! very professional, will visit again, but will try others.

Room : 510
Massage : 6/10
look : 4/10
BJ : 8/10 + CIM
Damage : msg 46, bjcim 50This is one of my regular visit places and mainly PRC. But tried HJ and AR. The good thing there is that you have private instead of curtain. I like the ML there, has never asked for extra tips and which is totally different from HLB. Never give tips, then you will see the face.

Joseph81
05-06-08, 07:02
I have never ask for BJ, just wonder what is the chances infected aids through BBJ?Thus far, no reported HIV cases transmitted thro BBBJ, but other STD yes, plenty to quote.

MadBoss
05-06-08, 07:10
I have never ask for BJ, just wonder what is the chances infected aids through BBJ?There is a risk but can't say how high the chances are.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm

There are other nasty stuff you can get from uncovered BJ.

http://sexuality.about.com/od/saferse1/a/safer_oral_sex.htm

Jose Mourinho
05-06-08, 09:04
There is a risk but can't say how high the chances are.

http://sexuality.about.com/od/saferse1/a/safer_oral_sex.htmOk, the conclusion is. The risk is there.

Cheong life is very excitement but just to share, My Cheong fear factor. .

No 1: HIV. Got this, then gone lar. Safety First!

No 2: MIB. Still okay lar as far as not call my HM to pick me up!

No 3: Meet with relative. Quite similar to No 2

No 4: Hand phone. Use head & shoulder talk hp, two hand massage you. No moods lar.

No 5: Tips. Keep on asking tips, I give then I’m not happy, I didn’t give then the ML not happy. So will ban the ML asking more than I willing to give

No 6: Order Penang Laksa, gave you KL Laksa (Curry Mee) Experience once in L1, give me another ML without let me know knew that I was first time there.

Bjguy
05-06-08, 10:46
There is a risk but can't say how high the chances are.

http://sexuality.about.com/od/saferse1/a/safer_oral_sex.htm

Bros,

Tis may sound uninteresting, but the safer way is to have CBJ.

But most brothers here will frown onto tis, but 10mins of fun, doesn't worth
eternity of suffering.

But the symptom of normal STD such as Gonorrea, Chlamydia can be seen.
Best way, practice EHS engage healthy sex. Used cap at any position. Never try Anal with WL and lastly remember to wash up.

Any worries, a blood test on VDRL & WBCC will give u your status.

MadBoss
05-06-08, 12:34
Best way, practice EHS engage healthy sex. Used cap at any position. Never try Anal with WL and lastly remember to wash up.

Any worries, a blood test on VDRL & WBCC will give u your status.Aiyoyo give up anal?

Don't know if I can or not. :D

Dr Sex
05-07-08, 13:06
any sign for jap or korean chics?

Booblover
05-07-08, 13:51
Hi.

I had my massage session at BJC level3 last wk. Well thanks to madboss's tips and direction. Took the $60 package.

The massage was pretty ok. Using lots of "liquids" though. And smells quite nice. The HJ was ok as well. But the "liak kin" was too short.

But one major disadvantage is no AR with naked body (which is what I like most) or probably there is but I wouldn't dare to take the first move looking at how polite she is, how well dressed up she is (in a white coat).

Overall, I think worth returning if I don't need a strong massage but a light and relaxing massage on that particular day.

Has anyone try the $10 sauna? Any comment?

Thanks!

MadBoss
05-07-08, 14:41

Sign? No la.

Don't think MPPP will allow such signs.

Ken 9394
05-07-08, 16:33

I asked for more services & she mentioned BJ for RM50, HJ for RM30. I opted for BJ. Wash myself in the shower before lying down & enjoying her service. We tried a couple of BJ positions.Don't mean to confuse you all haha. I just read the line of she quote extra HJ for 30, I thought HJ included in regular session?

MadBoss
05-07-08, 22:24
Hi.

I had my massage session at BJC level3 last wk. Well thanks to madboss's tips and direction. Took the $60 package.

But one major disadvantage is no AR with naked body (which is what I like most) or probably there is but I wouldn't dare to take the first move looking at how polite she is, how well dressed up she is (in a white coat).

Overall, I think worth returning if I don't need a strong massage but a light and relaxing massage on that particular day.From another ISG bro's report she doesn't allow 'touching' but you can hold her hand. :D

Thanks!The few times that I've been there - still can't see where she does the sauna service.

MadBoss
05-07-08, 22:29
Ok, the conclusion is. The risk is there.

Cheong life is very excitement but just to share, My Cheong fear factor. .

No 1: HIV. Got this, then gone lar. Safety First!

No 2: MIB. Still okay lar as far as not call my HM to pick me up!

No 3: Meet with relative. Quite similar to No 2

No 4: Hand phone. Use head & shoulder talk hp, two hand massage you. No moods lar.

No 5: Tips. Keep on asking tips, I give then I’m not happy, I didn’t give then the ML not happy. So will ban the ML asking more than I willing to give

No 6: Order Penang Laksa, gave you KL Laksa (Curry Mee) Experience once in L1, give me another ML without let me know knew that I was first time there.At least you are level headed and think of the out come first.

Not like me - as soon as didi starts to point, I just want to out my cum first.

Dirty Bug
05-08-08, 11:10

Uncle Lee provide a mixture of Korean with Russian. Not bad looking but never tried her b4.

Penangleg
05-08-08, 11:34
Was moving around chulia street when i saw that the old Zhu Hai has now been converted into an MP. Went it and was greeted by a lady boss. Only 1 ML around so i went ahead and ordered her. Impressed by the interior deco. All the rooms are named after cities/provinces in china. Was taken to a room called mongolia.

Name : (Ren something something , No. 2)
Nationality: PRC (Shen Yang)
Massage skill : 7/10
AR : She decline but manage to sneak a few to her 36C boobs
HJ : No
WIR : YES( If you are there for massage)
Damage : RM45/ hour + RM10 tips

The Ml said since this is a new place they now only have 5 ML at this time. But i checked out the rooms and there are certainly more than 7 rooms and she commented that more will be coming in as they just opened on Labour day. May return to try others.

Penangleg Out!!

Dr Sex
05-09-08, 02:30
Uncle Lee provide a mixture of Korean with Russian. Not bad looking but never tried her b4.
Uncle Lee? The old Jimmy place? If you tell me person name, I always forget and mixed up.

Hate to remember people's name. One of the reason I never call my girlfriend by name. Always call them honey, dear, darling, etc. :P

Joseph81
05-09-08, 03:14
Uncle Lee? The old Jimmy place? If you tell me person name, I always forget and mixed up.

Hate to remember people's name. One of the reason I never call my girlfriend by name. Always call them honey, dear, darling, etc. :PDon't tell me u call the guys honey too. I bet you call them Oi.

Dr Sex
05-09-08, 06:56
Don't tell me call the guys honey too. I bet you call them Oi.
Guys? Ofcoz not. If cannot remember their name I'll call them bro or friend.

Forbidden Thai
05-09-08, 08:04
Was moving around chulia street when i saw that the old Zhu Hai has now been converted into an MP. Went it and was greeted by a lady boss. Only 1 ML around so i went ahead and ordered her. Impressed by the interior deco. All the rooms are named after cities/provinces in china. Was taken to a room called mongolia.

The Ml said since this is a new place they now only have 5 ML at this time. But i checked out the rooms and there are certainly more than 7 rooms and she commented that more will be coming in as they just opened on Labour day. May return to try others.

Penangleg Out!!Good try.

but I always wonder my understanding of AR and here.

AR is stand for Ass rimming as for my understanding.

But how to you AR ML 36C boobs?

Genting
05-09-08, 16:37
Finally its open. Been checking on it for the past 6 months!

The Ah Pek at the hotel reception lied when I enquired again sometime last month that its not likely to open till year end. Damn that bugger!

Here you go, Bro Jo... this is the latest parlour for PRC massage.

Cheers to Penangleg for posting first.

MadBoss
05-09-08, 22:18
Good try.

But how to you AR ML 36C boobs?Yes AR stands for Ass or Anal Rimming.

But as of late it also stands for Auto Roaming.

Joseph81
05-10-08, 03:13
Good try.

But how to you AR ML 36C boobs?AR also stands for Auto Roaming.

Dirty Bug
05-10-08, 11:15

Hate to remember people's name. One of the reason I never call my girlfriend by name. Always call them honey, dear, darling, etc. :P

The one opposite Ex-Celcom building.

Dirty Bug
05-10-08, 11:32
Finally its open. Been checking on it for the past 6 months!

The Ah Pek at the hotel reception lied when I enquired again sometime last month that its not likely to open till year end. Damn that bugger!

Here you go, Bro Jo... this is the latest parlour for PRC massage.

Cheers to Penangleg for posting first.

I was told that this massage joint is running by the same boss of Red Rock Massage and I believe whatever you can get in RR should be the same as this new joint.

PgPunter
05-10-08, 17:37
I was told that this massage joint is running by the same boss of Red Rock Massage and I believe whatever you can get in RR should be the same as this new joint.

Place still new so still no fun. Waiting for first FR with 'extras' before paying visit.

Screw King
05-10-08, 17:38

Penangleg Out!!This is a new joint so the girls pretend to be good but I believe after some times they will become bad girls doing extra. Members remember when the girls massage you keep on pull out your dick pull their hand to touch your dick. The girl will turn wild.

MadBoss
05-10-08, 22:52
My fortnightly visit to DeBright.

Didn't call first so my number 7 ML not available. Someone else had the foresight to use his handphone for booking.

She scolded me and also apologised at the same time.

''I ask my good friend to massage you'' she said.

My intro to number 5.

A little more flesh on this lady. Translation = bigger boobs.

Since I'm with a new girl I put on the shorts provided. Massage started as usual with the shoulders but she had pulled down the shorts to expose my ass the whole time.

As she worked her way down my back, I asked her to take off my shorts. And she promptly pulled them off.

Hmmph looks like I wasted thirty seconds putting them on in the first place.

She speaks a little english and the GFE is definitely there.Commented that I have a nice body. That 45 minutes every two weeks at the gym must be paying off.

Towards the end, we had 10 minutes left on the clock. It was already closing time.

She asked me where would I like her to massage for the last bit. I took her hand and placed it on my didi.

I think my regular number 7 must have already told her ''That dirty old man want 'that thing' one''.

Shy HJ done under the towel. After shooting she wiped me up, hugged me, caressed my hair and kissed my neck.

Very nice feeling but I was thinking ''Don't get cum in my hair''.

Number: 5
Looks: 6/10
Massage: 6/10 (number 7 is any time better)
GFE: 7/10
Damage: One and a half hour massage Rm68 + HJ tips $20

WIR: Number 7 is much better for me but number 5 has bigger boobs. Go figure.

MadBoss
05-11-08, 22:20
Where is DeBright?Lorong Macalister. Once you find the lane, very easy to spot.

MadBoss
05-12-08, 08:34
Bros. Anybody know any huge huge breast gal in urs guy memory when urs cheonging in penang? I'm supreme big boobs/tits lover. I'm few month in penang ord. Cheong a lot too. But never found any huge boobs gal de. Plz giv me a guide. I'll giv a thousand thq. Every bro here. Plz reload again urs guy memory. Sorry for bad english level.If cheong a lot where are the FRs?

Here we don't need a 1k of thanks. Just post your FRs and we'll gladly share any info we have too.

I myself prefer medium sized, can't think of any gigantic breasts right now.

Usually giant breasts come with giant body :D

Genting
05-12-08, 16:54
With the wind blowing hard everywhere, I decided to take it slow from the usual activities. Had initially vowed to stay off local scene for a while and participate in foreign missions. Nevertheless, junior just couldn't wait for the date hence I ended up in Midland SPA recently.

Got to the Level 11 to make my selection in a designated room. 10 sweethearts were available. Selection wasn't bad and I could easily devour most of them without being too picky. Sammy was my choice, an obvious choice as she kept smiling at me. If only I have had turned her around earlier, I would have picked another. Reason being, flat-arsed.

We headed to our room and I wanted to have the TV on. She switch it off. I repeated and she persisted. Hmm. I didn't want sound effects waking the other tenants of the adjourning rooms but Sammy was undeterred saying she likes no sounds besides those of our own while making out. Strange!

We disrobed and I climbed into the bath tub to shower. She however just stood there and watched. Haha, I didn't mind too much as she looked cute.

I was on to bed relaxing, eyes closed and soon Sammy slide up from my legs up. Catbath was adequate but she had me capped before the BJ. Medioacre performance. Soon KY was applied to my dickhead and she scamper up to take up jockey position. I acted lazy thus she kept going and going.

Soon I knew she's tiring fast as it was about a good 10 minutes of non-stop riding. I pushed her backwards and went at mish. I did her rough and then slowly. Different rhythm and pacing followed. I soon tire and sweat was dripping onto her face. It was nice of her to keep wiping my face and didn't complained. Tried focusing but my soldiers weren't ready to discharge. Aiya. How?

Change position la. Got her to be on all fours and I mount her from behind. With both hands grabbing her cup-C tits she was pounded upon. I soon got exhausted and semi-breathless but I ain't giving up just yet. I pushed her on her back once again and repeated mish. With both her legs up in the air and over my shoulders and pumping rigorously, finally the little armies decided not to fight a losing battle any longer. They surrendered.

We were both very sweaty but I certainly discharged more water, vapour and sweat. Took the condom out and what a loading it was. Been trying to be good for a while and this workout was worth it. I contemplate giving her a tip but then decided against since it is not a practice at Midlands.

We soaped and showered. When I return and looked to our battle ground, it appeared more like a waterbed. As we put on our clothes, I told her its kinda warm as I was still perspiring. She agreed and we both look at the direction of the airconditiong knob.

Knn! The pointer showed "off".

There you go guys. A little use of brain would have had altered the situation and we would not have suffered a breathless battle. This shows the limitation of using the big head when one's bonking only supports and proves the notion that no two heads function at the any one time.

Cheers,

Genting

Lengman
05-13-08, 07:46
Bros. Anybody know any huge huge breast gal in urs guy memory when urs cheonging in penang? I'm supreme big boobs/tits lover. I'm few month in penang ord. Cheong a lot too. But never found any huge boobs gal de. Plz giv me a guide. I'll giv a thousand thq. Every bro here. Plz reload again urs guy memory. Sorry for bad english level.

Was just checking through you past posts. Yes there are one,two or more FR post both local and foreign(haadyai).
Something just bothers me is that in one of your post you claim you are from Pahang and in another post Kelantan.

Which is which? Certainly it will create some suspicion as to why the conflicting claims wouldn't it?

As to big boobs and thin frame. I don't have any on my list. I do remember one viet fits the description- forgot the name or her whereabouts. Bro Jo might fill in the detail that is if you ask him nicely....:D

Teh Good Ong
05-13-08, 15:11
Today visited a new thai massage centre near bukit minyak.

This place has operate for more than a year.

Recently they just got permit for all the thai ML there

There are 7 ML working there.

They are same boss with M*yf*r in bdr Perda.

The skill of the ML ( No. 5 & 7) not bad, but they are slightly short.

There will be another selection for those the thai massage lover.

Penang Lang
05-13-08, 18:11
Today afternoon after finish my banking at I-Avenue Maybank, decided to visit the new Sun Reflexology where located at 2nd floor, with ground floor is JPJ for some bros reference. Stopped visiting MP behind HLB this time to avoid rm30~50 min tips.

Stepped in, 3 OKTs were chit-chating at out front saloon area. One of short man came & asked me.
"Tauke, Teh Kut (massage)!?".
"Yes", I replied.
"Oh... but u need to wait more 10min, girl is working, ok? "
"Ok". Then, I was leaded by a OKT into the behind cubid room for a rest 1st.
Total 6~7 rooms inside this 2in1 (saloon+massage) shop, with a standard massage bed like hotel facility. 2 rooms were sharing an aircon on top of side wall

After almost 20min I wait, a very young CKT quickly came to my room, opened the curtain door, apologized to me due to her late as she just finish her massage with my "neighboor". The girl was young & sweet, until I also turn off my black face due to long waiting, became smiling face to her. Quickly changed the long pant, & lay on the bed, start massage with back.

She was using the lotion during massage. But felt that she had over used the lotion,my back became wet wet. 10min later I did noticed her poor massage skill. Too soft energy & kept repeating same massage area at my back. Start chit-chat to ask where she came from? her age? where she learned from the massage skill & so on. She also slow down her massage to chat with me. My massage session here became chatroom... knn.

Her name was Ling, 22th years old, was a MILF whom married last year. Only she alone working that day. Had worked at Hotel G.Contidental before. She mentioned she didn't earn extra as others PRC there. However, her black tip-top shown her 34B boobs & nice body shape. Willing to try also if she quoted me FJ 20cent. ^^

Came to ending time, she didn't pop out any magic question. I didn't request her "happy ending" also. Time up, changed clothes, paid at counter, then left.

Happy Cheonging..

PL

Summary
Name: Ling (MILF)
Look: 8/10
Height: 152cm+
Boobs: 34B+
Skill: 3/10
Autoroaming: Forgot, kept chatting
Charge: RM60 (no tips given)
WIR: No (not worth)

Joseph81
05-14-08, 02:52
Was just checking through you past posts. Yes there are one,two or more FR post both local and foreign(haadyai).

Something just bothers me is that in one of your post you claim you are from Pahang and in another post Kelantan.

Which is which? Certainly it will create some suspicion as to why the conflicting claims wouldn't it?

As to big boobs and thin frame. I don't have any on my list. I do remember one viet fits the description- forgot the name or her whereabouts. Bro Jo might fill in the detail that is if you ask him nicely....:DDon't want to tell him-lah, when he cheongs, he keeps to himself, when his brother horny he start asking the whole world

Dr Sex
05-14-08, 07:11
Today afternoon after finish my banking at I-Avenue Maybank, decided to visit the new Sun Reflexology where located at 2nd floor, with ground floor is JPJ for some bros reference. Stopped visiting MP behind HLB this time to avoid rm30~50 min tips.

Stepped in, 3 OKTs were chit-chating at out front saloon area. One of short man came & asked me.
"Yes", I replied.
Total 6~7 rooms inside this 2in1 (saloon+massage) shop, with a standard massage bed like hotel facility. 2 rooms were sharing an aircon on top of side wall

After almost 20min I wait, a very young CKT quickly came to my room, opened the curtain door, apologized to me due to her late as she just finish her massage with my "neighboor". The girl was young & sweet, until I also turn off my black face due to long waiting, became smiling face to her. Quickly changed the long pant, & lay on the bed, start massage with back.

She was using the lotion during massage. But felt that she had over used the lotion,my back became wet wet. 10min later I did noticed her poor massage skill. Too soft energy & kept repeating same massage area at my back. Start chit-chat to ask where she came from? her age? where she learned from the massage skill & so on. She also slow down her massage to chat with me. My massage session here became chatroom... knn.

Her name was Ling, 22th years old, was a MILF whom married last year. Only she alone working that day. Had worked at Hotel G.Contidental before. She mentioned she didn't earn extra as others PRC there. However, her black tip-top shown her 34B boobs & nice body shape. Willing to try also if she quoted me FJ 20cent. ^^

Came to ending time, she didn't pop out any magic question. I didn't request her "happy ending" also. Time up, changed clothes, paid at counter, then left.

Happy Cheonging..

PL

Summary

22 year old is consider MILF?

MadBoss
05-14-08, 07:40
Her name was Ling, 22th years old, was a MILF whom married last year.
22 year old is consider MILF?MILF = Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

If she's married and has had a kid, she qualifies as a mother.

Derek Kok
05-14-08, 09:33
Hello all respective bros,

I'm new here, was reading the post of this forum, just realize penang is such a wonderfull place. Haha

I'm totally new here, so can bros please recommend me some massage which served by China girl? Prefer the place is clean and locate in penang island. Mostly I will go on this coming Saturday afternoon.

And, sorry for been a noob here, I dun really understand the short form you guys use here. Like what us ML? AR? WIR?

And some useful tips? Since this is my first time, afraid will be cheated.

Thanks all.

Joseph81
05-14-08, 12:37
22 year old is consider MILF?Technically if she is married and have children, she is qualified to be MILF.

PgPunter
05-14-08, 16:07
Her name was Ling, 22th years old, was a MILF whom married last year. Only she alone working that day. Had worked at Hotel G.Contidental before. She mentioned she didn't earn extra as others PRC there.

Happy Cheonging..

Grand Con now got extras? Last (long time ago) ,I was there no extras provided. Must go for inspection soon. Any recommendations?

Ken 9394
05-14-08, 19:37
Well just come back from very tired journey. And then as usual as gf for dinner and she have some exam, so after dinner and some shopping at pran then send her back. However the heart althou let her go actually I wanted some shoot out.

So decided to ronda and finally go to fantasy.

Reach there around 11 on off. Call for no 12 as I think a good massage wil be okay to since other extra provided PRC busy. (she is not bad for massage althou small size) Something about her, I visit her around 4 5 times no extra and I never requested too althou sometimes she hint she got do HJ on request if I want. But don't know why I never requested maybe her massage is good and not like other girl just scrach (garu.garu) you and end with "attacking aeroplane".

For the first hour she massage me very good and she talk to me a lot too as she feel sad, got man play with her feelings bla bla bla, and we talk too about some lifestyle in Malaysia and China. However she suddenly mention as that day got one man wanna hug her as she rejected (dunno how true) then I hold her hand and told her, if me, also wanna hug her as she got gf feel and good body temperature (actually air con cool). Then she suddenly say she also got feel wanna hug somebody as long time never hug people. So out of sudden we end up hug each other. BUT the alarm suddenly "THIK THIK" so I requested add another hour (potong stim only).

As just now spoil by the bell, (now 2nd hour) and she stand up, I act don't know and ask her massage my head and then some chat, after that I say enough for head, she like understand and move to hug with me again, and this time leg to leg, hand to hand like you hug gf. As usual I do some auto roaming and then I ask like act gentlement do you mind I touch (she replied no with very manja voice) and suddenly she say she very horny nowadays, and ask me got bring condom or not. I say nope (dam it lose a chance) so just raba raba her breast and she play with my dick. Then try to do more advance to kiss her cheek, but she end up counter atk kissing my lips and end up french kiss and raba.raba. Till her down there (is wet but hairy a bit)

In conclusion all the session apart from a good massage for the first hour, then she start talk dirty with me and say stuff about making love so on, I think she can tapau or either she is kangtao wan. Anyway will give full report soon is she offer any tapao or just other things. Finally end up with HJ and before go out she french kiss me too.

Total damage: 90 (I gave her 100)

Breast: A

Feel: very GF FEEL

Will revisit: yes/to find out more.

No: 12 (she got twin sister no 11)

As additional information, I think no 3 I report earlier no got do tapau after work (I recomfirm from previous report) I think can save the massage money straight ask for her phone number (hehe) but to those who don't know, she is like MILF but very nice boobs. (I think 3 5 times no 12 's size hehe) well will provide furthur info next visit.

MadBoss
05-14-08, 22:40

I'm new here, was reading the post of this forum, just realize penang is such a wonderfull place. Haha

I'm totally new here, so can bros please recommend me some massage which served by China girl? Prefer the place is clean and locate in penang island. Mostly I will go on this coming Saturday afternoon.

And, sorry for been a noob here, I dun really understand the short form you guys use here. Like what us ML? AR? WIR?

Thanks all.You can cut your teeth at Legendary Spa and Reflexology at Red Rock Hotel, Macalister Road.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=639869&highlight=legendary#post639869

Mind you this post was made some time ago, don't know what the other guys are tipping for specials. I only gave Rm20 for HJ.

Don't pay more than Rm50 for HJ.

Very hard to be cheated at places like this. The massage rates are already displayed at the counter.

Just use your head when tipping, if it feels excessive - don't give.

At all massage joints, keep your eye on the clock - your one hour might end up being 45 minutes only.

ML - Massage Lady
AR - Auto Roaming or Anal Rimming (Ass Licking)
WIR - Would I Recommend/Return (usually found at the end of a report)

There a link for abbreviations at the top of this page. Use it next time.

Safe cheonging.

MadBoss
05-14-08, 22:54
Grand Con now got extras? Last (long time ago) ,I was there no extras provided. Must go for inspection soon. Any recommendations?Have not been there in a year plus, can't remember.

Last, the place taken over by PRC (yes got specials) some quite good looking.

There were also two or three aunty CKT there who offer full service.

But they are in MIDWNF category.

Mother I Definitely Will Not F*ck.

Joseph81
05-15-08, 04:27

Thanks all.That's Kia Soo attitude, are you from Singapore?

Rightfully you should go all out and cheong, should you be cheated then post something to warn other brothers from repeating your mistake. That's the cheongster's spirit.

Derek Kok
05-15-08, 09:44
That's Kia Soo attitude, are you from Singapore?

Rightfully you should go all out and cheong, should you be cheated then post something to warn other brothers from repeating your mistake. That's the cheongster's spirit.I'm local here, first time want to try this kind of special massage, so is a bit nervous and need to ask a lot info. Hope you guys don't laugh at me. I'm a shy guy. Haha

MadBoss
05-15-08, 23:00
Proceeded to the Garage for a drink. A few ladies in black t-shirts called to me ''massage massage''. They were from Liang Xin, opposite Slippery Sen.
Was at the Garage again yesterday.

The ladies from Liang Xin were handing out flyers.

If you produce the flyer, you can get massage at a promotional price of Rm50.

Normal price Rm80!

No wonder all the girls were on the pathway handing out flyers, nobody wants to go there for massage.

But nice to see that they have different uniforms. They were wearing beige blouses yesterday and looked more like cocktail waitresses.

Lonely Planet
05-16-08, 06:38
GUIDE TO MASSAGE PARLOURS IN PRAI AND BM – 1ST EDITION

Here are some useful information for massage lovers around the Prai and BM areas. These are the ones that I know. Their conditions and prices may have changed since my last write up. There are many more besides the below. Brothers here may care to add in or update the details with recommended MLs for the benefit of others in this forum. I’ll try to update the information every now and then.

Around Pacific (Megamall)

Has about 7-8 MPs. First one is Harmoni. Although signboard shows foot reflexology, it is actually a FJ joint. FJ prices start from $100 onwards. See other thread for more details.

Chai Yen - big signboard, above the 7/11 along the Pharmacy row. Curtain type, reasonably clean because new. $30 massage + $10 batin (including cum). Four ML all malaysian tomyams (1 SYT and 3 dinos). Reasonable massage.

Another one hidden at the last block opposite the disco VEGAS. $30 massage + $10 batin. Curtain type. Not advisable to go – dirty condition and mostly old dinos.

Of course inside Megamall itself, there are 3-4 MP outlets belonging to same owner offering proper foot reflexology and body massage performed by mostly men. $30 an hour for foot reflexology $25 for 40 minutes which includes foot dipped in warm herbal water. They provide good services and recommended for people who want good massages without hanky-panky. There’s another one Thai MP at 3rd floor – only difference is they are offering the thai style.

BM Jalan Baru - Maju Jaya(Near to Coco Papaya Farm)

Just opposite Coco Papaya Farm is Relaxs Foot Reflexology. $35 massage + $20 batin + $10 cum. Cleanliness is lacking.

For the same price, a better one is futher down the road is called China Town Foot Reflexology. $35 massage + $20 batin + $10 cum. Quite clean. Room is wood partition. They request you to wear the thai thongs and they change towel after each massage. About 6-7 pretty SYT, all tomyams. Massage type is the Thai body twisting type (not the oil type). Recommended if you like good thai massage. Also offer foot reflexology performs by men.

BM (Next to Mayang Complex)

Excel Foot Reflexology. Reasonably new massage parlour. Details I don't know yet. Planning to visit one day. Maybe other brothers here can post comments.

Jalan Raja Uda

There are a lot here; close to about 15-18 MPs. This road is the massage heaven in Butterworth and best of all, it’s cheap! But mostly, if not all, are curtain type and majority oil massage style. Condition of cleanliness ranges from dirty to average. Charges normally $30-35 massage + $10-20 batin including cum.

Among them, Sakura Madu got 3 outlets. Two outlets (near to the Emperor Foot Reflexolgy at the end of Jalan Raja Uda near to Maybank). These two are mostly PRC massage ladies (mixture SYT and Dino) and another outlet (previously called Ling Ling) at beginning of Jalan Raja Uda comprised mostly of east Malaysians (mostly pretty SYT) having oil massage style. Their charges are $30 for massage but time is only 50 minutes + batin $15 including cum.

Other MPs in Jalan Raja Uda - Sawadee (two outlets - not so clean, mostly tomyams), Conny (cleanliness average, mostly tomyams), Susan (cleanliness average, mostly locals and tomyams). Jindee(cleanliness average, 3 tomyams, one dino wears a surgical glove to do real batin which may be painful to some people at $20 only). There are a number more but I cannot recall their names and details.

Chai Leng Park

Pearl View Hotel. More of a FJ joint than a massage parlour. FJ prices start around $200. See details in other threads.

Two other MPs. One called Carathai and the other one nearby is Urut Tradisional. They are all curtain type. Not so clean. Most tomyams and dinos. Prices $32-35 massage + $10-20 Batin including cum.

Another MP (no signboard) just next to Pelita Nasi Kandar but massage performs by one man (owner) expert in real massage. Another two more similar foot reflexology MPs nearby. One along the flyover on the same side as Pearl View and another one along the road coming from the Public Swimming Pool near Carrefour. The prices are more expensive $40-48 per hour for body massage and $35 per hour for foot reflexology.

Around Jalan Seri Rambai (near to the now closed Sunshine Supermarket)

Five MPs here. One called Emperor Foot Reflexology near to UMNO building at Jalan Ong Yi How. PRC massage ladies mostly MILF. Services consist of foot massage $35 per hour (with foot dipped into warm herbal water) and body massage (PRC style)$40 per hour.

Two more MPs at middle of Jalan Seri Rambai near to the Bak Kut Teh shops. Solace Aroma Foot reflexology (SL) offering Thai body twisting massage and foot massage - $35 per hour. Another outlet just further down the road called Enliven Health Massage offering same type of services and charges.

Two other hair saloons, Lucky One (in Bandar Perda) and Wonderful Lady (near to UMNO building) which offer massage services. Mostly NLs and Curtain type. You can expect BJ here. Prices - $35-38 massage + $50 BJ

Around BM Town

Everybody knows about the well known Summit Hotel and Hotel GP offering massage & Spa services and also a separate FJ. There are many threads on them and I’ll not elaborate more on them. Prices from $45 massage per hour (free meal) + HJ $30 + BJ $50. Fj is from $150-180 onwards.

Another lesser known MP is Laongmani Foot Reflexology hidden opposite Yam Huat Food Court near to Summit Hotel. Curtain type, oil massage and condition is dirty. Charges - $30 massage + $10 batin (including cum). Four ML - all Malaysian tomyams; young and kampung looking but massages reasonable.

Another foot reflexology MP at Taman Usahaniaga (where all the outstation buses pickups). Previously called JE. Massages done by male blind people. Charges $28 per hour for foot reflexology.

Others

Around Sunway Seberang Jaya - around 3-4 MPs which includes Sunway Hotel, DeBright, etc.

Around Berlin Hotel (now closed) – also around 3-4 MPs. Mostly tomyams and cleanliness below average.

Comments:

1. AR with the ML will depend on your connection with her. Some may request additional tips ($10-30) and some don’t. Other than the FJ joint mentioned, generally FJ is not normally offered by MLs unless you make special arrangements for the additional service to be done elsewhere. In such case prices to be negotiated with ML.

2. Those who are adventurous may want to venture Taman Sejati in Sungei Patani around the Parkson area. What is so special? First of all it is as cheap as Jalan Raja Uda but this place is a concentrated massage heaven; it has about 20 MPs crammed into 4 blocks of building within 100 sq. meters, all within walking distance of one another. Normal prices for all MPs are $30 massage + $10 batin including cum. Secondly, a good handful of them offer massage + HJ + FJ for an all inclusive price of $60-80. However, you have to carry your own condoms for FJ. Most of them have wooden partitions but expect the cleanliness to be lacking or below average. Thirdly, that place is literally teeming with SYT (indon factory workers) who come out for dinner from their rented hostels at late evenings!

That story will be for another day.

Penang Lang
05-16-08, 07:04
MILF = Mother I'd Like to Fuck.

If she's married and has had a kid, she qualifies as a mother.My mistake, she just a young lady who had been married last year I believed.

PL

Ken 9394
05-16-08, 18:57
Was at the Garage again yesterday.

The ladies from Liang Xin were handing out flyers.

If you produce the flyer, you can get massage at a promotional price of Rm50.

Normal price Rm80!

No wonder all the girls were on the pathway handing out flyers, nobody wants to go there for massage.

But nice to see that they have different uniforms. They were wearing beige blouses yesterday and looked more like cocktail waitresses.How was the girls?

Did you try there?

MadBoss
05-16-08, 22:23
How was the girls?

Did you try there?No I didn't try their services.

The girls didn't look like your typical PRC ML. Some had dyed their hair and wore Ah Lian make up.

No 'farm girl' look here.

On their flyer there's a picture of beds in a row like a hospital. The massage might be done openly like Goldmine last time.

MadBoss
05-16-08, 22:29
My mistake, she just a young lady who had been married last year I believed.

PLMy curiosity is aroused, will go have a looksee at her :D

Young lady just married offering FJ for money. I cannot tame the devil inside me.

Fugu Fish
05-18-08, 09:16
Chai Leng Park

Pearl View Hotel. More of a FJ joint than a massage parlour. FJ prices start around $200. See details in other threads.May I ask what other threads?

You mean the Spa there is more like FJ joint than a massage parlour? Wow I didn't know that. Really arh?

DemonLord
05-18-08, 10:22
Hi All,

To have own collection of fxxk buddies is not a dream. This been a culture for taiwan, China and Hongkong, with the latest techonology we call Spy cam which is small, undetectable, can record video/audio up to 4hrs. Of course this product can use in others means of purpose. Intererest brothers can drop me mail or reply at this post which I will reply yours.

Enjoy!

Screw King
05-18-08, 11:34
Dear all ISG members boycott Berjaya PRC named Nan Nan, darked skin with 36 see boobs.

Yesterday went Berjaya, okt recommend a young prc, very bad she is waiting for driver, going out soon but she asked, e to to take her friend Nan Nan, she came out from the room, she don't smile, with big boobs, I m boobs lover so I agreed just take it.

Go to room, shit start feel wrong. Didn't talk like robot, straight take off my shirt, then she undressed herself, I want to touch her she said no, go to bath first. Ok. After she bath me, I want to bath her she said no. Wait her on bed, she came out take out condom use tissue to wipe of the oil. I told no capped BJ. She put that on side table, start catbarth, after BJ not more than one minutes, I asked for more BJ she said no. She think she is custrnomer, I m the chick. Shit.

I think is my turn to catbath her from neck to toes but fr neck to breasts her face already like bodog. I want to go down to her puus she said no wear condom go in, no mood liao, looked at her cibai face she want ride me, I press her down, iknow she want to ride me to let me cum, I did her missionary not enough 2 minutes she jump up again cao cibai let her ride lah, I hold my temper if not I'll box her. Ride till I cum inside, I don't like, I like to cum outside you know lah like pornstar ma. She straight go to bath, I have to wait out side bathrrom, she came out, I bath, came out dressed up open door go down.

Call okt complain ask him to sent her home. He promise to recommend best prc there, I know this is not his fault, is recommend by the prc who recommend by him. Really a unlucky night.

Name: Nan Nan
Skin: dark
Boobs: 36C ( don't like u touch, kiss,suck)
Puss : can't lick & finger
BJ: lick a little bit, don't suck, ( not more than 1 minutes)
FJ : only want to be cowgirl ( spped at 180 km/h)
Face : didn't smile ( like angry dog)
GFE: 0
Remember don't tke this robot.

PgPunter
05-18-08, 19:03
I want to go down to her puus she said no wear condom go in, no mood liao, looked at her cibai face she want ride me,
I like to cum outside you know lah like pornstar ma. She straight go to bath, I have to wait out side bathrrom, she came out, I bath, came out dressed up open door go down.

Your English is difficult to understand but did you did her RAW?

MadBoss
05-18-08, 22:30
Your English is difficult to understand but did you did her RAW?I'll try to translate.

I want to go down to her puus she said no wear condom go in, no mood liao, looked at her cibai face she want ride me,He wants to DATY her, she said ''No, put on condom and start f*cking''

I like to cum outside you know lah like pornstar ma. She straight go to bath, I have to wait out side bathrrom, she came out, I bath, came out dressed up open door go down.He likes to shoot on the girl's tummy / face (outside).

MadBoss
05-18-08, 22:48
Hi All,

To have own collection of fxxk buddies is not a dream. This been a culture for taiwan, China and Hongkong, with the latest techonology we call Spy cam which is small, undetectable, can record video/audio up to 4hrs. Of course this product can use in others means of purpose. Intererest brothers can drop me mail or reply at this post which I will reply yours.

Enjoy!This one somebody please translate for me.

What do collection of fxxk buddies have to do with Spy cam? Do you mean video collection?

But I don't want to be Edison lor.

Latest technology? Even old man like Chua Soi Lek knows what a Spy cam is.
At least he does now :D

Your post might be better off in the Classifed Ads thread. Add in the damage of the basic item to the high end product.

Good luck.

NoName1191
05-19-08, 05:12
GUIDE TO MASSAGE PARLOURS IN PRAI AND BM – 1ST EDITION
BM (Next to Mayang Complex)

Excel Foot Reflexology. Reasonably new massage parlour. Details I don't know yet. Planning to visit one day. Maybe other brothers here can post comments.Went there just now, all under constuction, interior just setting up.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Noname1191,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Joseph81
05-19-08, 08:11
Your English is difficult to understand but did you did her RAW?Previously he wrote in Hokkien and was banned for 3 months in other forum, so better put up with it

Joseph81
05-19-08, 08:41
Your post might be better off in the Classifed Ads thread. Add in the damage of the basic item to the high end product.

Good luck.Try ebay, or local www.mudah.com.my.

Aiyoyo,

These spycam thing came alive during the famous Taiwan politcally linked girl.

The stuff can be easily available on the shelf in Kampung Benggali electronic shop, priced about RM200.

Just make sure you don't use it on your Indon maid.

Mac Mini
05-19-08, 10:56
Hi Screw King & All,

Actually you already take tis chick but you first have to look for the 1 which looking with you and smilling then you take it or else you wouldn't get the 1 you consider good 1. Beside For all member here you have to look for like Dong Dong or Lisa. Lisa is the ang pai 1 which you didn't know about it. This 2 will give you satisfaction. Sometime you have to see their mood 1 for the 1. The other thing is the gal is their Tai Yee ma came so that they take pill. To stop their red thing came out then the mood is totally gone then if you take tis chick then you know what you get after you F her. So you have to be carefull to pick 1 of them.

Dear all ISG members boycott Berjaya PRC named Nan Nan, darked skin with 36 see boobs.

Yesterday went Berjaya, okt recommend a young prc, very bad she is waiting for driver, going out soon but she asked, e to to take her friend Nan Nan, she came out from the room, she don't smile, with big boobs, I m boobs lover so I agreed just take it.

Go to room, shit start feel wrong. Didn't talk like robot, straight take off my shirt, then she undressed herself, I want to touch her she said no, go to bath first. Ok. After she bath me, I want to bath her she said no. Wait her on bed, she came out take out condom use tissue to wipe of the oil. I told no capped BJ. She put that on side table, start catbarth, after BJ not more than one minutes, I asked for more BJ she said no. She think she is custrnomer, I m the chick. Shit.

I think is my turn to catbath her from neck to toes but fr neck to breasts her face already like bodog. I want to go down to her puus she said no wear condom go in, no mood liao, looked at her cibai face she want ride me, I press her down, iknow she want to ride me to let me cum, I did her missionary not enough 2 minutes she jump up again cao cibai let her ride lah, I hold my temper if not I'll box her. Ride till I cum inside, I don't like, I like to cum outside you know lah like pornstar ma. She straight go to bath, I have to wait out side bathrrom, she came out, I bath, came out dressed up open door go down.

Call okt complain ask him to sent her home. He promise to recommend best prc there, I know this is not his fault, is recommend by the prc who recommend by him. Really a unlucky night.

Name: Nan Nan
Skin: dark
Boobs: 36C ( don't like u touch, kiss,suck)
Puss : can't lick & finger
BJ: lick a little bit, don't suck, ( not more than 1 minutes)
FJ : only want to be cowgirl ( spped at 180 km/h)
Face : didn't smile ( like angry dog)
GFE: 0
Remember don't tke this robot.

Screw King
05-19-08, 17:08
Hi Screw King & All,

Actually you already take tis chick but you first have to look for the 1 which looking with you and smilling then you take it or else you wouldn't get the 1 you consider good 1. Beside For all member here you have to look for like Dong Dong or Lisa. Lisa is the ang pai 1 which you didn't know about it. This 2 will give you satisfaction. Sometime you have to see their mood 1 for the 1. The other thing is the gal is their Tai Yee ma came so that they take pill. To stop their red thing came out then the mood is totally gone then if you take tis chick then you know what you get after you F her. So you have to be carefull to pick 1 of them.Thank you very much Bro Mac Mini. Besides this 2 you mention any other good chicks at B J. I have try few last time I can say all are shit girls. All like robot which work on high spped. 0 GFE.

Joseph81
05-20-08, 04:03
Hi All,

Enjoy!Demonlord and day after tomol (nickname used in other forum) is the same person; stupid enough to use sex forum as an advertising tool.

Joseph81
05-20-08, 05:03
I'll try to translate.

He wants to DATY her, she said ''No, put on condom and start f*cking''

He likes to shoot on the girl's tummy / face (outside).I'm impressed, are u working as part time intepreter in coed English / Hokkien church?

Joseph81
05-20-08, 08:16
Thank you very much Bro Mac Mini. Besides this 2 you mention any other good chicks at B J. I have try few last time I can say all are shit girls. All like robot which work on high spped. 0 GFE.A bit difficult to recommend u-lah, you are constantly complaining about the working ladies in Penang including Tyewan No77, if we follow your advice, sooner or later we would end up with nothing left to explore.

PS: The only positive comment coming out from you so far is the fxxx joint in KL, please correct me if I'm wrong.

DemonLord
05-20-08, 09:28
Try ebay, or local www.mudah.com.my.

Aiyoyo,

These spycam thing came alive during the famous Taiwan politcally linked girl.

The stuff can be easily available on the shelf in Kampung Benggali electronic shop, priced about RM200.

Just make sure you don't use it on your Indon maid.I'm not try to argue but the product use for datuk chua and taiwan political consider wireless module which you need to have a decoder or receiver in others room to record it. RM200 yes. For a spycam (miniature type with attena). How about battery? Decoder? TV? Add in how much? Mobility just a click can record? Definitely you need to setup. Well. If anyone dunno what is that, I can attached pdf file for information purpose. Tks

MadBoss
05-20-08, 10:17
I'm impressed, are you working as part time intepreter in coed English / Hokkien church?Unfortunately no one will pay me to do this.

Fugu Fish
05-20-08, 12:07
Thank you very much Bro Mac Mini. Besides this 2 you mention any other good chicks at B J. I have try few last time I can say all are shit girls. All like robot which work on high spped. 0 GFE.I long time boycot Berjaya already. Always feel ripped off after bonking the lansi chicks.

''You are here to f*ck, not for me to suck''. What kind of shit way to talk to someone who has just forked $200 for the girl.

Want to say female dog - but not allowed in this forum. Must respect.

Fugu Fish
05-20-08, 12:11
A bit difficult to recommend u-lah, you are constantly complaining about the working ladies in Penang including Tyewan No77, if we follow your advice, sooner or later we would end up with nothing left to explore.Got people complain about Thyewan 77 arh? Of all the HCs (Cathay, Waldorf, N Savoy) she is the only true angpai left lo.

The rest get angpai title how osso I donno.

Screw King
05-20-08, 13:12
A bit difficult to recommend u-lah, you are constantly complaining about the working ladies in Penang including Tyewan No77, if we follow your advice, sooner or later we would end up with nothing left to explore.

PS: The only positive comment coming out from you so far is the fxxx joint in KL, please correct me if I'm wrong.What do you want Joseph81. I waist money choose the wrong prc at berjaya, I just write my experience, hope that all members choose the right chick, don't choose Nan Nan. What's wrong.

My english no good is my problem, you don't have to teach me, you think your english very good. Go to Harvard U teach english lah. Don't teach english on this SEX forum.

Screw King
05-20-08, 13:16
A bit difficult to recommend u-lah, you are constantly complaining about the working ladies in Penang including Tyewan No77, if we follow your advice, sooner or later we would end up with nothing left to explore.

PS: The only positive comment coming out from you so far is the fxxx joint in KL, please correct me if I'm wrong.If you think what I share is not true just go for that bodog Nan Nan lol. Don't have to talk so much rubbish.

Carimakanpp
05-20-08, 15:49
After reding Penang Lang post, decided to give a ry.

There are 2 local chinese ML.

Try Ling.

But, she rally not look 8 as what our brother quote. I would only give 5/10 interm of look.

Overall, I thing the BJ RM 60 package is more value for money.

"Yes", I replied.

Happy Cheonging..

PL

Summary

MadBoss
05-20-08, 23:20
Overall, I thing the BJ RM 60 package is more value for money.BJ RM 60 package?

You mean the BJ Complex one?

Or Blow Job RM 60 package?

Bjguy
05-21-08, 02:19
What do you want Joseph81. I waist money choose the wrong prc at berjaya, I just write my experience, hope that all members choose the right chick, don't choose Nan Nan. What's wrong.

My english no good is my problem, you don't have to teach me, you think your english very good. Go to Harvard U teach english lah. Don't teach english on this SEX forum.

Well Bro Screw King, among ur post, this time I do agree.

Afterall cheong or sex, dun care u know english, chinese or whtever.
We only use the smaller bro for it.

But u must understand lar.. Uncle Jo, is an old member with old time tradition.
But anyway u can fXXX care, wht he tell u. U r free post ur story.

Hashk
05-21-08, 02:46
With the wind blowing hard everywhere, I decided to take it slow from the usual activities. Had initially vowed to stay off local scene for a while and participate in foreign missions. Nevertheless, junior just couldn't wait for the date hence I ended up in Midland SPA recently.

Got to the Level 11 to make my selection in a designated room. 10 sweethearts were available. Selection wasn't bad and I could easily devour most of them without being too picky. Sammy was my choice, an obvious choice as she kept smiling at me. If only I have had turned her around earlier, I would have picked another. Reason being, flat-arsed.

We headed to our room and I wanted to have the TV on. She switch it off. I repeated and she persisted. Hmm. I didn't want sound effects waking the other tenants of the adjourning rooms but Sammy was undeterred saying she likes no sounds besides those of our own while making out. Strange!

We disrobed and I climbed into the bath tub to shower. She however just stood there and watched. Haha, I didn't mind too much as she looked cute.

I was on to bed relaxing, eyes closed and soon Sammy slide up from my legs up. Catbath was adequate but she had me capped before the BJ. Medioacre performance. Soon KY was applied to my dickhead and she scamper up to take up jockey position. I acted lazy thus she kept going and going.

Soon I knew she's tiring fast as it was about a good 10 minutes of non-stop riding. I pushed her backwards and went at mish. I did her rough and then slowly. Different rhythm and pacing followed. I soon tire and sweat was dripping onto her face. It was nice of her to keep wiping my face and didn't complained. Tried focusing but my soldiers weren't ready to discharge. Aiya. How?

Change position la. Got her to be on all fours and I mount her from behind. With both hands grabbing her cup-C tits she was pounded upon. I soon got exhausted and semi-breathless but I ain't giving up just yet. I pushed her on her back once again and repeated mish. With both her legs up in the air and over my shoulders and pumping rigorously, finally the little armies decided not to fight a losing battle any longer. They surrendered.

We were both very sweaty but I certainly discharged more water, vapour and sweat. Took the condom out and what a loading it was. Been trying to be good for a while and this workout was worth it. I contemplate giving her a tip but then decided against since it is not a practice at Midlands.

We soaped and showered. When I return and looked to our battle ground, it appeared more like a waterbed. As we put on our clothes, I told her its kinda warm as I was still perspiring. She agreed and we both look at the direction of the airconditiong knob.

Knn! The pointer showed "off".

There you go guys. A little use of brain would have had altered the situation and we would not have suffered a breathless battle. This shows the limitation of using the big head when one's bonking only supports and proves the notion that no two heads function at the any one time.

Cheers,

Genting

Nice one. Its been a while since i read a well written report with humour. :)

Joseph81
05-21-08, 07:01
After reding Penang Lang post, decided to give a ry.

There are 2 local chinese ML.

Try Ling.

But, she rally not look 8 as what our brother quote. I would only give 5/10 interm of look.

Overall, I thing the BJ RM 60 package is more value for money.Must use member30's famous quote in this case, to someone the gal maybe be his "Sien Lou" but to u, it could be onlly "Katak pulu"

Tuapuihau
05-21-08, 07:45
Can anyone here to let me know where to to find Massage place.

I need the details such as

Berjaya=which floor?
red rock=which floor?

I need area near where or more info.

Berjaya and red rock I know where but which floor I dunno.

Can anyone help me on that?

Lengman
05-21-08, 09:35
Hmmm.... Previously Madboss style report format always get distinction.

Now Screwking style also can..........:)

MadBoss
05-21-08, 10:04
Hmmm.... Previously Madboss style report format always get distinction.

Now Screwking style also can..........:)Ya lor, I am so jealous :D

MadBoss
05-21-08, 10:09
I agree with d screw king too. I cheong a lot last time. I din post a lot here. Because my english really poor. Sumtime I even dunno how to do write. Anyway. I'll try post more and will improve my english level. For those who have commented on this 'incident'.

I really don't think this is about english.

Fugu Fish
05-21-08, 13:58
I agree with d screw king too. I cheong a lot last time. I din post a lot here. Because my english really poor. Sumtime I even dunno how to do write. But d joseph 81 just ask everybody donwan to help me any more (remember tat last time I got a report tat wan 5 a huge breast girl with slim body). ?Haiya if you are so sensitive click the person' nick.

View profile - add to ignore list.

Sap sap water. But then you donno what he say behind your back.

Anyway. I'll try post more and will improve my english level. Erm. Anyone can help me about my previous question?English, smanglish,banglish all here Malaysian unnerstand one lah - don worry.

Your question bout big boob girl, you say you cheong a lot - kennot find even one meh? We must find for you? You help us find osso la.

Carimakanpp
05-21-08, 16:04
Oh, I mean the BJ complex one.

hehehe

BJ RM 60 package?

You mean the BJ Complex one?

Or Blow Job RM 60 package?

MadBoss
05-21-08, 22:27
Can anyone here to let me know where to to find Massage place.

I need the details such as

Berjaya=which floor?
red rock=which floor?

I need area near where or more info.

Berjaya and red rock I know where but which floor I dunno.

Can anyone help me on that?Hello welcome to the forum.

Since you are new I will give you a break.

There's a 'button' at the top of this page - Search.

I used it to find the answer to your question and it was quite effective and easy.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=989&page=64&pp=15&highlight=red+rock+berjaya

Furthermore Red Rock and Berjaya are hotels, the location of the Spas / MPs - well doesn't take a genius to find once you get there.

Member 30
05-22-08, 02:18
Must use member30's famous quote in this case, to someone the gal maybe be his "Sien Lou" but to u, it could be onlly "Katak pulu"

:D few days ago made my 1st trip to fantasy and checked out #3. Luckily looks still acceptable, not a katak pulu :p Massage skill is 2/10 only but BBBJCIM is 6/10 :D

Beck 99
05-22-08, 05:27
For those who have commented on this 'incident'.Can i'm know which parts of BJ complex?

Beck 99
05-22-08, 05:36
Can I know where the place? Thanks

The massage was pretty ok. Using lots of "liquids" though. And smells quite nice. The HJ was ok as well. But the "liak kin" was too short.

Overall, I think worth returning if I don't need a strong massage but a light and relaxing massage on that particular day.

Thanks!

Garados
05-22-08, 09:56
Just visited fantasy MP (not hotel). I wanted no. 12 but she got booked for 2 customers. Sigh. All that is left in no. 2. So decided to try her.

I guess it is to my advantage that I look 'innocent'. Haha. I told her that it was my first time there. Told her a friend recommended me. It was quite interesting to watch her try to ask me if I wanted 'special service'. Quite chatty.

Unfortunately, not the MILF that I had in my mind. Did not have the mood for anything. However, I did manage to get the price of HJ down to 20 and BJ down to 40.

Hmm. Maybe I should have went for it. But next time I will call and book no. 12 or no. 3. I saw them went in with customers and that is just my types.

Anyway, massage with no. 2 was so-so. Nothing impressive. When I told her that I went Thai massage before, she kept rubbing around my penis area. She also kept rubbing her breast on my arms. I can certify that it is indeed big. But I am more of a face person than breast. So just took the 1 hour massage. Sorry if this is not very interesting. I will post more FR when I get no. 12 or no. 3.

Price: 50 (5 tips cause no change)
Massage: 5/10
Face: 4 or 5/10
Breast: B..nearing C i think

Garados
05-22-08, 10:36
Just visited fantasy MP (not hotel). I wanted no. 12 but she got booked for 2 customers. Sigh. All that is left in no. 2. So decided to try her.

I guess it is to my advantage that I look 'innocent'. Haha. I told her that it was my first time there. Told her a friend recommended me. It was quite interesting to watch her try to ask me if I wanted 'special service' cause she think I never had 'extras'. Quite chatty.

Unfortunately, not the MILF that I had in my mind. Did not have the mood for anything. However, I did manage to get the price of HJ down to 20 and BJ down to 40.

Hmm. Maybe I should have went for it. But next time I will call and book no. 12 or no. 3. I saw them went in with customers and that is just my types.

Anyway, massage with no. 2 was so-so. Nothing impressive. When I told her that I went Thai massage before, she kept rubbing around my penis area. She also kept rubbing her breast on my arms. I can certify that it is indeed big. But I am more of a face person than breast. So just took the 1 hour massage. Sorry if this is not very interesting. I will post more FR when I get no. 12 or no. 3.

Price: 50 (5 tips cause no change)
Massage: 5/10
Face: 4 or 5/10
Breast: 34B..nearing C i think

MadBoss
05-22-08, 12:23
Can i'm know which parts of BJ complex?One last time - 3rd floor Winter Wing.

That's a big area but at least I've halved the complex for you.

If our other bros can find it with these clues, I'm sure you can.

Joseph81
05-22-08, 13:49
Can I know where the place? ThanksThe place is opposite Lancia in Pulau Tikus.

Mac Mini
05-22-08, 14:32
Yup but the some goods 1 already went back I didn't see their face here liao. So this was the 2 which is good enough but if you find out some are from KL came 1 maybe you have to give a try. They are really good experience and full support for what you need. So you have to ask the OKT to recomand for you which 1 is really good or else you can screw them. So if you feel better then after that try to make friend with them this was the trick for you all. And yet you have to try to take or ask their Handphone number so that you can keep contact of them and sometime if you can try to buy something for them to eat them you can get want 1. Hope you can make it. Goood Luck. Buy the way am now onwards go to north there is better then here. Danok. More cheap oso but I see some trick on Thailand they post there is they didn't really meet the good 1 so that you can facing a lot of problem at there.

Thank you very much Bro Mac Mini. Besides this 2 you mention any other good chicks at B J. I have try few last time I can say all are shit girls. All like robot which work on high spped. 0 GFE.

MadBoss
05-22-08, 23:58
The place is opposite Lancia in Pulau Tikus.Ha ha that is The Place. I think he's asking bout BJ complex.

Member 30
05-23-08, 02:20
One last time - 3rd floor Winter Wing.

Boss,

You've been so kind to repeat so many times. I'd have just said 3rd floor for this type of lazy newbies

Penang Lang
05-23-08, 06:50
Boss,

You've been so kind to repeat so many times. I'd have just said 3rd floor for this type of lazy newbiesMany bros here had been visited & hint a lot if read thru all past FRs. To newbies, homework is important, rather than just pop out yr questions sometime b4 contributed.

Just wonder these ISG posts will her a lot on her massage services, or some bros here had been told her that she became famous & famous now till she un-expected..

Famous = Good business = Price increase

PL

Beck 99
05-23-08, 09:39
Boos you are right. I'm asking about BJ complex.

Thanks for your reply.

Try to looking for it.

Ha ha that is The Place. I think he's asking bout BJ complex.

MadBoss
05-23-08, 11:47
Many bros here had been visited & hint a lot if read thru all past FRs. To newbies, homework is important, rather than just pop out yr questions sometime b4 contributed.

Just wonder these ISG posts will her a lot on her massage services, or some bros here had been told her that she became famous & famous now till she un-expected..

Famous = Good business = Price increase

PLActually she has been there for a number of years.

Last time according to her, she has her own loyal customer base already.

Sometimes if you call her she's quite booked up.

Being a one woman show might also be one reason for that.

Frankly speaking I have not had her services for almost two years plus.

I just remembered her place and posted the info in this forum.

If memory serves me right the damages previously were:

Massage: Rm30
Extra: Rm10

MadBoss
05-23-08, 22:35
Boos you are right. I'm asking about BJ complex.

Thanks for your reply.

Try to looking for it.You're welcome.

Don't forget to report any FRs.

Being new you'll command more positive attention if it seems you are willing to share.

Joseph81
05-23-08, 23:59
Ha ha that is The Place. I think he's asking bout BJ complex.Aiyuh, you have spoilt the fun

Joseph81
05-24-08, 00:01
Massage: Rm30
Extra: Rm10I thought it's RM60 with xtra, where has the RM20 gone?

MadBoss
05-24-08, 06:08
I thought it's RM60 with xtra, where has the RM20 gone?
The Rm 40 was her charges few years back.

Now I guess it's Rm 60.

The Rm 20 didn't go anywhere, it was added on.

Penang Lang is concerned that she will raise her price further since it seems that she is gaining popularity.

Penang Lang
05-26-08, 01:34
The Rm 40 was her charges few years back.

Now I guess it's Rm 60.

The Rm 20 didn't go anywhere, it was added on.

Penang Lang is concerned that she will raise her price further since it seems that she is gaining popularity.RM60 still under our budget to have a massage + HJ. Is okay, let's us go & attack her limitation seems her massage service & environment are not bad, in WIR range.

AR/BJ is our airm for next visit in future. We need to pay more visit to build out the relationship with her, see who's bro have luck/skill to break & share it if possible..
haha.

Happy Cheonging.

PL

Dr Sex
05-27-08, 02:03
Yesterday, went to Kim Pui and nothing to cheer about. Choose the girl name Xiao Wei. She offer acccompany me out for 1 shot at RM300 and overnight at RM500. Did not take the offer we just talk talk and hug hug in the small room. Her phone ring and she went out talk in the phone for a long time. I was not syok lah! So left and just tip her RM20.

Went down to Fantasy and No. 12 was available but No. 11 and No. 3 was working. So since want a good massage I choose No. 12. Among them, I think No. 11 and No. 12 massage skills the best.

Dr Sex
05-27-08, 04:08
Before I forget, just want to share with everyone. Sg. Pinang Nissan got new stock, Indo Christian. Small size and cute face. Service how I not sure, never try.

Lengman
05-27-08, 13:12
Yesterday, went to Kim Pui and nothing to cheer about. Choose the girl name Xiao Wei. She offer acccompany me out for 1 shot at RM300 and overnight at RM500.

RM300 for ST is way too steep. Earthquake price.
Bet my bottom dollar she's from Sichuan.

So left and just tip her RM20.

Smart move.:D

Carimakanpp
05-27-08, 16:45
Hi brother,

Kim Pui change name to Happy and now change back to kim pui wor.

And, last weekend, they close for few days. What happen? Kena sapu again?

This is a cheap place with Ok quality girl. But then, it is too risking, chances of get sapu very high.

I think a least twice a month.

Screw King
05-27-08, 20:31
Before I forget, just want to share with everyone. Sg. Pinang Nissan got new stock, Indo Christian. Small size and cute face. Service how I not sure, never try.Hello Dr. Why i call Sg Pinang OKT she said she didn't do anymore now in KL.

Joseph81
05-28-08, 00:16
RM300 for ST is way too steep. Earthquake price.

Bet my bottom dollar she's from Sichuan.Cannot like that one, once bitten by snake, forever scare to go into the bush.

Dr Sex
05-28-08, 03:21
As I know some girls from NCP only offer RM400 for overnite.

RM300 per shot is outside. I think if u do it in the small room should be at standard RM150. Anyway, that place not so safe so prefer to do it outside but RM300 per shot outside + hotel room. Oh my god.

Anyone got any freelance or know any WL who offer better price? I wanna try book 1 for overnite and get a hotel room with jacuzzi. Want to try out in jacuzzi.

Dr Sex
05-28-08, 05:31
Hello Dr. Why i call Sg Pinang OKT she said she didn't do anymore now in KL.
i was there on monday nia. are u sure u call the right one?

Dr Sex
05-31-08, 01:09
Hello~ Nobody around? Why suddenly so quiet?

Teh Good Ong
05-31-08, 17:15
Today after heard friend call that the lucky 1 came a gem.

Go there pay a visit and called Kelly.

Overall massage so so but

She can say as BJ queen in lucky 1 for this moment.

Must try.

Beck 99
05-31-08, 17:30
Boss cant find the place.

Dr where nissan at SG Pnang? need to call?

One last time - 3rd floor Winter Wing.

MadBoss
05-31-08, 22:25
Boss cant find the place.Did you read my report?

The place shares the shoplot with a handphone shop in front.

The only handphone shop with a beauty center banner displayed.

Eecan
06-01-08, 02:28

Must try.Her Face and body ratings?

Teh Good Ong
06-01-08, 12:02
Face = 7/10
Body = 6/10

Her Face and body ratings?

Dr Sex
06-01-08, 12:20
In Penang, there is a place call De1. Anyone know where is that?

Mabuk
06-02-08, 07:14
In Penang, there is a place call De1. Anyone know where is that?
As I know there are De Palace 1 and De Palace 2. De1 no sure.

MadBoss
06-02-08, 14:57
In Penang, there is a place call De1. Anyone know where is that?Where did you hear of this place from?

Why didn't you ask your source and then tell us?

Lonely Planet
06-02-08, 19:08
<b><u>CHEONGING ON A SHOE-STRING IN PRAI AND BM</u></b>

These are the ones I know. There are many others and I hope our brothers here may contribute.

<b><u>1. Rumah Tumpangans</u></b>

In the olden days we used to see old aunties working in Rumah Tumpangans which are usually old and worn buildings with run down furniture. Nowadays, they are still old and worn buildings with run down furniture but the WLs there may surprise you. In some of these low budget hotels you may find a mixture of SYT and some MILFs. Generally there is a lack of quality of the WLs in the Rumah Tumpangans because they tend to be overused - they go for customers’ quantity rather than quality.

However there are still some gems to be found. Dress up some of these SYT with up-class clothings and some make-ups, these SYT from the Rumah Tumpangans may give the WLs in some higher class hotels a run for their moneys! These are the values for money; they charge about a quarter ($40 for BJ ,FJ and washup) of what their counterparts are charging in the more expensive hotels ($160-$200 for all inclusive usually bath, catbath, BJ, FJ and wash-ups ).

But the downside of being cheap, expect the Rumah Tumpangans to be run down, dirty and frequented by foreign labourers

<b>Rumah Tumpangan Tai Ah in BM near to railway station.</b>

Condition of hotel – run down and dirty with individual rooms. 6-7 WLs consist of mostly East Malaysians SYT including 2 CKT aunties. Recommendation:

1. Ah Miew (Sabahan; 27+ SYT) – play with your brother, suck your nipples, ride cowgirl, doesn’t rush you and has average GFE. However, she doesn’t do BJ. Damage $40 including room.

2. Ah Cat (CKT from KL; 40+ Aunty) – she actually has 3-4 cats outside her room. Being an auntie, she has good BJ skills; she starts with a wash of your bottom and goes to attack your anus by licking your anus concentrating much on the anus hole. Then she slurp your brother with gusto for some considerable time then she allows you to finish with the end game. Damage $30 for BBBJCIM and $40 for BBBJ and FJ inclusive of room.

<b>Rumah Tumpangan Hong Kong in BM opposite Jit Sin Private School</b>

Haven’t tried. Not sure whether it is still in operation although I heard someone in the forum mentioned about the place.

<b><u>2. Papaya Farms.</u></b>

These are the drink holes where you can have cheap thrills. While you drink you can grab papayas although you must be careful to ask the WL whether you are allowed to do so. Some girls will just chat with you, some will just do HJ but most will go to the distance with you depending on your fantasies and your pocket depth. Generally for the shoe-string papaya farm mentioned below, the charges for the drinks is $10 (same price for beer or carbonated drinks like orange crush, Isotonic, etc) and some will charge additional $2 for tissue papers. The minimum charge for the female companion is $10. Anything additional will be charged additionally.

But expect these places to be sorely lack of hygiene. You may find tissue papers with additional stuff lying on the floor and you will have to gingerly tip-toe over these UFOs!

If you are a newbie, try to avoid rip-offs. These places are usually dark and you may have to grope your way to your cubicle. I have personally encountered several times that when payments are made, while you squint your eyes to count the money to settle with the WLs, they may “accidentally” drop one or two $10 notes on the floor without your notice. Then, they claim you have short paid them by showing you the money they are holding. If you are already tipsy you may just pay them again and when you are gone, they will come back later to pick up the notes on the floor. If you are alert and make a fuss with them, they will light up a lighter on the floor and say “ah, sorry sir, $20 notes dropped on the floor” and all is well.

Usually, their service resembles the butterfly, flitting here and there. When they have finished a job on you, they will leave you alone in the cubicle. You may leave or you can stay a while longer to eavesdrop on your adjoining cubicle saucy conversations or low moaning sound. On one occasion, my neighbour was doing a FJ and my bench was literally an earthquake zone!

<b>Taipei in Chai Leng Park next to market</b>

The cheapest of the lot but consists of mostly NL aunties in the 30s and 40s. The charges are $10 for the drink and $10 tips, $20 for HJ, $30 for BBBJ or CBJ (some allow CIM but some don’t) and $40 for FJ (all prices inclusive of the WL’s $10 tip). There are quite a few big boobs MILF.

<b>Recommendation: </b>

Suzy (30+ NL). Big but a little sagging boobs. MILF looking, friendly and give a good BBBJCIM for $30 inclusive of tips.

<b>Coco in BM behind StarCity (formerly Kinlau) restaurant</b>

Consists of mostly NL SYT in the 20S and 30s. The charges are $10 +$2 for the drink + tissue and $10 tips, $30 for HJ, $40 for BBBJ or CBJ and $50 for FJ (all prices inclusive of the WL’s $10 tip).

<b>Recommendation:</b>

Amy (20+ NL). Sexy, pretty and meaty for a 20+ NL. Very friendly and obliging to do anything for a price. However, she is a quite popular Ang Pai and expect her attention to be short.

<b>Pokok Nyior in BM near Kampong Baru</b>

Consists of mostly NL SYT in the 20S and 30s. The charges are $10 +$2 for the drink + tissue and $10 tips, $30 for HJ, $40 for BBBJ or CBJ and $50 for FJ (all prices inclusive of the WL’s $10 tip).

Not very familiar of WLs to recommend.

<b>Harmoni in BM near to the now closed Supermarket</b>

Thats all for the time being. Happy cheonging and <b>most importantly practice safe sex by using condoms</b> - especially so in those places on a shoe-string!

Member 30
06-03-08, 02:55
Where did you hear of this place from?

I believe he saw it from the photo thread coz he posted the same question there too :D

N2frn
06-03-08, 03:49
I have used this forum for a long time and this will be my first FR.

A mate and I where strolling down Penang Rd. And decided to stop into the M Hotel for a massage. Up to the 11th floor.

2 guys and only 2 girls (no choice). Should have left. The girls where aunties and a little large for my taste, but to each his own. The massage was fair at best and the extra services where offered before the door closed completely. Given the surroundings and provider, I opted for a massage only.

Sorry cannot remember the name, but I finally had to ask her to stop talking (nicely of course) and that if she just gave me a massage I would give her a tip but she needed to stop talking. Massage was passable but only barely. Would not take the extra service. My mate agreed!

WIR. NO!

N2frn
06-03-08, 04:00
Been several weeks but I gave Ah Lee a call for delivery service. I will say that Ah Lee was very helpful with my requests.

Girl and drive arrive, and I have to go out to the car to look at the girl and pay the driver. This is where I should have sent them all home. The girls (donna or donneta or something like that) gets out of the car and rolls her eyes. I say Hello, and she just gives me a fake smile and a shrug. I should have sent her packing then and there but I was too horney.

Up to the room, she heads to the shower. I ask if I can some along and she says no. Again should have sent her home at this point and chalked it up to a bad investment, but.

After her shower, I take a quick shower.come out of the shower she is sitting in the chair on the phone. I wait 10 minutes for her to get off the phone. She then says, "make it quick" I am tired. To the bed she only pretends to be interested. Given the attitude I am having a hard time getting hard. She finally gets the blood going and then complains that the time is getting short. Took my time to cum but she complained the whole time. It was the worst mongering experience I have had.

It was my fault for not reading the signs and trying to make it work. I will try Ah Lee again but will pay attention to the signs from the start.

Damage = 300RM (no tip!!)

MadBoss
06-03-08, 06:26
Been several weeks but I gave Ah Lee a call for delivery service. I will say that Ah Lee was very helpful with my requests.

Girl and drive arrive, and I have to go out to the car to look at the girl and pay the driver. This is where I should have sent them all home. The girls (donna or donneta or something like that) gets out of the car and rolls her eyes. I say Hello, and she just gives me a fake smile and a shrug. I should have sent her packing then and there but I was too horney.

Up to the room, she heads to the shower. I ask if I can some along and she says no. Again should have sent her home at this point and chalked it up to a bad investment, but.

After her shower, I take a quick shower.come out of the shower she is sitting in the chair on the phone. I wait 10 minutes for her to get off the phone. She then says, "make it quick" I am tired. To the bed she only pretends to be interested. Given the attitude I am having a hard time getting hard. She finally gets the blood going and then complains that the time is getting short. Took my time to cum but she complained the whole time. It was the worst mongering experience I have had.

It was my fault for not reading the signs and trying to make it work. I will try Ah Lee again but will pay attention to the signs from the start.

Damage = 300RM (no tip!!)Shoot Ah Lee too. Must always voice out your dissatifaction afterall you paid premium price.

But don't over tembak him, don't want Ah Lee to ban you.

MadBoss
06-03-08, 06:28
I have used this forum for a long time and this will be my first FR.

A mate and I where strolling down Penang Rd. And decided to stop into the M Hotel for a massage. Up to the 11th floor.

2 guys and only 2 girls (no choice). Should have left. The girls where aunties and a little large for my taste, but to each his own. The massage was fair at best and the extra services where offered before the door closed completely. Given the surroundings and provider, I opted for a massage only.

Sorry cannot remember the name, but I finally had to ask her to stop talking (nicely of course) and that if she just gave me a massage I would give her a tip but she needed to stop talking. Massage was passable but only barely. Would not take the extra service. My mate agreed!

WIR. NO!Quite frankly, the HCs, MPs - all mostly aunties now.

Member 30
06-03-08, 09:08
..I wait 10 minutes for her to get off the phone. She then says, "make it quick" I am tired.

You certainly have good patience. If a WL said that to me, I'll definately show her the door...

Eecan
06-03-08, 12:39
You certainly have good patience. If a WL said that to me, I'll definately show her the door...If don't need to pay then ok-lor, but I think there is standard ruling applies, you still got to pay for her taxi fare, right?

Dr Sex
06-03-08, 13:31
Where did you hear of this place from?

Check it here:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=749157&postcount=2453

Member 30
06-04-08, 02:30
If don't need to pay then ok-lor, but I think there is standard ruling applies, you still got to pay for her taxi fare, right?

Well, I'd pay her to get the f*&% out of my face for that matter. Frankly, would you still have mood if the WL said that..?

Eecan
06-04-08, 03:41
Well, I'd pay her to get the f*&% out of my face for that matter. Frankly, would you still have mood if the WL said that..?Mood no, frustration yes, but sometimes out of frustration, one can achive better orgasm. Best way to do it is fuck her and then verbal abuse her in hokkien like kan lu eh ma chibai....etc, definitely will earn back all the investment

Skodeng79
06-04-08, 03:50

Must try.Hello freinds,

Hope everybody enjoy.

Can you help me to find lucky 1 BM perda.

Already try find and round 4time still can't get the actual place.

MadBoss
06-04-08, 07:08
Check it here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=749157&postcount=2453That is a good pussy pic. Yum yum.

Does anyone know where De1 is? :D

Mabuk
06-04-08, 08:11
Well, I'd pay her to get the f*&% out of my face for that matter. Frankly, would you still have mood if the WL said that..?

Depend on the "horny" level, if level 1 still can ask the girl fuck off, if level 10 cannot oredi!

Dr Sex
06-04-08, 14:19
That is a good pussy pic. Yum yum.

Does anyone know where De1 is? :D
Look delicious, right? :P

Joseph81
06-04-08, 14:19
That is a good pussy pic. Yum yum.

Does anyone know where De1 is? :DDe1 is a movie-lah, starring Jet Li.

Dr Sex
06-05-08, 00:30
De1 is a movie-lah, starring Jet Li.
De1 is a movie????

Cleanhead
06-05-08, 01:40
How are things during Ramadan? Does the scene change? Is it worth going or should I plan my trip for before or after?

Huge Joe
06-05-08, 03:45
Been to coco couple of times, $12+50 is BJ, non of them said they do FJ
same goes with Pokok Nyiur. Harmoni I think closed down long time ago, moved to kulim.

<b><u>CHEONGING ON A SHOE-STRING IN PRAI AND BM</u></b>
<b>Coco in BM behind StarCity (formerly Kinlau) restaurant</b>

Amy (20+ NL). Sexy, pretty and meaty for a 20+ NL. Very friendly and obliging to do anything for a price. However, she is a quite popular Ang Pai and expect her attention to be short.

<b>Pokok Nyior in BM near Kampong Baru</b>

<b>Harmoni in BM near to the now closed Supermarket</b>

Eecan
06-05-08, 06:37
How are things during Ramadan? Does the scene change? Is it worth going or should I plan my trip for before or after?That's the best month to visit as the NL need money for Raya, the down side is they can BJ but cannot swallow your cum.

MadBoss
06-05-08, 07:08
De1 is a movie????Ha Ha check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7woLiTBrB0

MadBoss
06-05-08, 09:14
<b><u>CHEONGING ON A SHOE-STRING IN PRAI AND BM</u></b>Looks like Jackson has edited your post a bit. After reading your report that you posted in other forums, I noticed what's missing.

The ISG forum rules state that:

No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women.

MadBoss
06-05-08, 09:19
How are things during Ramadan? Does the scene change? Is it worth going or should I plan my trip for before or after?For Penang I don't think it makes much difference as the majority of the xxx action is confined to those who aren't fasting.

SSV
06-05-08, 09:37
Went to Sun after reading the post that no hanky panky there, anyway, go for a try.

A young ML outside asking me "massage" ? I said yes, went into a "saloon" ?!
Well, they are operating a saloon with a massage, told by my ML, named Sally. Here is the FR :

name : Sally
face : 5/10
GFE : 6/10 (qiute quiet, I started to talk then she will bla bla bla ....)
massage : 7/10
HJ : 9/10 (straight go to heaven)
WIR : definitely
damage : massage rm50, hj rm30.

As told by her, a malay ML also provide HJ, but a young ML didn't provide, other service not allowed by her tou keh soh.

enjoy !

Dr Sex
06-05-08, 10:24
Is there any papaya farm in Penang island? Care to list out for me?

Joseph81
06-05-08, 13:11
Is there any papaya farm in Penang island? Care to list out for me?You should use the word "PLEASE", and I think the only person who's kind enough to do that is Lonely Planet

Teh Good Ong
06-05-08, 15:08
Where is this place located?

[QUOTE=SSV]Went to Sun after reading the post that no hanky panky there, anyway, go for a try.

MadBoss
06-05-08, 21:30
Where is this place located?Here it is.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=732314#post732314

There's already a few reports on this place but all with different damages. And apparently there's Ckt there now.

Beck 99
06-06-08, 03:00
Boss,

I'm have read yr report and I'm going there few times. And found that only 1 handpshop in 3rd floor winter winds. The handphone shop is infront of curtain shop. But can't found any display on massage board or shop. May be I'm will give up and looking for news place. Anywhere thanks for yr hints.

Did you read my report?

The place shares the shoplot with a handphone shop in front.

The only handphone shop with a beauty center banner displayed.

Eecan
06-06-08, 04:03
Been to coco couple of times, $12+50 is BJ, non of them said they do FJ.

The same goes with Pokok Nyiur. Harmoni I think closed down long time ago, moved to kulim.Harmoni near Mayang is still operating, the problem with Harmoni is there are too many joints like to use that name.

Kt Lover
06-06-08, 14:05
Been to coco couple of times, $12+50 is BJ, non of them said they do FJ.

Same goes with Pokok Nyiur. Harmoni I think closed down long time ago, moved to kulim.Just want to confirm again if Harmony had moved to Kulim?

If yes, may I know where?

I am working in Kulim btw.

Thanks & cheers!

MadBoss
06-06-08, 22:47
Boss,

I'm have read yr report and I'm going there few times. And found that only 1 handpshop in 3rd floor winter winds. The handphone shop is infront of curtain shop. But can't found any display on massage board or shop. May be I'm will give up and looking for news place. Anywhere thanks for yr hints.You only cruise the highway, try the roads in between.

If you've read my reports, you'll see that I've mentioned her name.

Aatee
06-07-08, 11:46
Just want to confirm again if Harmony had moved to Kulim?

Thanks & cheers!As I know, the is always a papaya farm in Kulim.

It is located behind Kulim Petronas.

Miao28
06-07-08, 13:55
Looks like Jackson has edited your post a bit. After reading your report that you posted in other forums, I noticed what's missing.

The ISG forum rules state that:

No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. His report was a good one except for the last bit when he mentioned the unmentionable. I thought Jackson missed that out but it seemed that it was pointed out to Jackson's attention, hence the editing.

Lonely Planet
06-07-08, 16:08
Just want to confirm again if Harmony had moved to Kulim?

Thanks & cheers!Harmoni is still operating as reported by Eecan. Their business hours is from 3-6 pm and from 9-12 midnight.

There is currently a big wind blowing. Maybe when Huge Joe visited them, they may be temporarily closed for that day.

As mentioned in my guide, not all girls in Coco, Pokok Nyior do FJ. You can ask the bar supervisor to recommend you one who do FJ.

Lonely Planet
06-07-08, 16:10
Just to update a bit on my "Cheonging on a Shoe-string in Prai and BM"

The rumah tumpangan Hong Kong is still in operation. Because of the big wind they close early at about 7.00pm.

I went in yesterday to look-see look-see. They got 6-7 east malaysians all 20+. The OKT said FJ price is $40 for all except for one. There's only one "chun" looking SYT there and the price is slightly higher at $50.

Maybe I'll try the "chun" one at a future date.

Kt Lover
06-08-08, 04:29
As I know, the is always a papaya farm in Kulim.

It is located behind Kulim Petronas.Hi Bro Aatee,

Wanna confirm with you which Petronas are you referring to.

Is it the one in Taman Selasih, or the one which near to Kilang Lama?

May I know the name of the shop?

If possible the direction as well.

How about the services provided & rate?

Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day

Rgds,

KT Lover

Miao28
06-08-08, 09:48
Just to update a bit on my "Cheonging on a Shoe-string in Prai and BM"

The rumah tumpangan Hong Kong is still in operation. Because of the big wind they close early at about 7.00pm.

I went in yesterday to look-see look-see. They got 6-7 east malaysians all 20+. The OKT said FJ price is $40 for all except for one. There's only one "chun" looking SYT there and the price is slightly higher at $50.

Maybe I'll try the "chun" one at a future date.Even in East Malaysia here, we are hard pressed to find FJ for RM 40 for 20+. More likely it would be over 30+.

Perhaps our exports are cheaper in the West than it is in the East.

Bjguy
06-08-08, 10:12
Hi bros, out there anyone to confirm.

Last few days, passed by Anson road couple of times. Saw that NCP was closed.

Just curios, is NCP closed for good or just temp. during MIB wind blowing.

Joseph81
06-08-08, 13:51

Just curios, is NCP closed for good or just temp. during MIB wind blowing.Yes it's closed for good, there is a For sales/To let sign on the roller shutter.

Kt Lover
06-08-08, 16:06
Today I went to Coco in BM. Not really like the place as it is a bit rundown. Left & head towards Harmony. In my humble two cents, Harmony is much cleaner & classy if comparing to Coco.

The lady who gave me company was Nana. She charged RM50 for BBBJ, & another RM10 for CIM. I was trying to negotiate for a lower price, but she insisted RM60 for BBBJCIM. She has a very good skill in BJ. Her breasts are firm, & quite GFE.

Total damages are RM78. The breakdowns are per below.

RM60 for BBBJCIM.
RM9 for a 100Plus drink
RM4 for table charge
RM2.50 for tissue / towel
RM2 for parking

I am not sure whether I was being overcharged or not. Can any brother out there comment on this ? And any other WL for recommendation ?

rgds,

KT Lover

Jose Mourinho
06-08-08, 16:29
You only cruise the highway, try the roads in between.

If you've read my reports, you'll see that I've mentioned her name.It's located at the center roll and nearby shop are Malay shop.

Good luck.

MadBoss
06-08-08, 22:25
It's located at the center roll and nearby shop are Malay shop.

Good luck.Surrounded by Malay shops already mentioned.

Which floor, which part of the complex, share lot with handphone shop, small centre lane, Jo*y's name - all already mentioned.

Next must hold his hand take him there? :D

Beck 99
06-09-08, 04:11
Thanks Mourinho,

Will try to look again. Is that the signboard mention her name?

It's located at the center roll and nearby shop are Malay shop.

Good luck.

Jacky Tan
06-09-08, 07:57
Good-day. All "Tai-Kor".

Seeking some help info. Did Cheryl still work at there? Due to had call up asking was a lady said "No this name". Seeking help IF any know is she still there? OR what is she's No. At there, If any "tai-kor" have the info, Please let me know. I affire the lady who pick phone was NOT clear what I mention.

Thank you

Went to Hotel Malaysia.

I read about cheryl in this forum,

She ever worked in waterfall in her Curriculum Vitae. Haha

Better check it,

Straight to 10th floor, had to take one more upstair,

OKT welcomed me, First He offered me kk. I refused, my mission is Cheryl that day,

Got Cheryl, with no tight short skirt.

Her masasage technique was good, not just push-push. She said She is using Chinese style

Skin to Skin Contact, this is what you called sexy right?

And then She sat on my back, the current issue in this forum.

Fortunately she was not standing on my back. Haha.

Massage my back first, her butt massage is good. A little bit hard with fingers touched the balls,

Massage. Massage. Massage.

Here it comes the Extra, She immediately asking BJ or FJ.

Wow, Usually some ML will ask HJ first.

Straight to the BJ with that G-string on my head. Cool.

Her boobs is nice, Firm and big,

Until pop out.

Name : Cheryl
BJ : 9/10 ( is there any other style should i try ?)
Look : okela 7/10
Boobs : Firm and Big 8/10
Attitude : Friendly
WIR : With that style , will
Damge : $ 50 FOR BJ
$ 100 HJ
$ 60 massage

Eecan
06-09-08, 08:18
Today I went to Coco in BM. Not really like the place as it is a bit rundown. Left & head towards Harmony. In my humble two cents, Harmony is much cleaner & classy if comparing to Coco.

The lady who gave me company was Nana. She charged RM50 for BBBJ, & another RM10 for CIM. I was trying to negotiate for a lower price, but she insisted RM60 for BBBJCIM. She has a very good skill in BJ. Her breasts are firm, & quite GFE.

Total damages are RM78. The breakdowns are per below.

RM60 for BBBJCIM.
RM9 for a 100Plus drink
RM4 for table charge
RM2.50 for tissue / towel
RM2 for parking

I am not sure whether I was being overcharged or not. Can any brother out there comment on this ? And any other WL for recommendation ?

Rgds,

KT Lover

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.RM2 for car parking?

Definitely overcharged

MadBoss
06-09-08, 10:08
Thanks Mourinho,

Will try to look again. Is that the signboard mention her name?Aiyoyo repeat again?

The Beauty Center is at the back of the lot it shares with a handphone shop.

The Beauty Center has a Banner!

It doesn't have a signboard.

That itself narrows it down a lot. How many shops in 3rd floor BJC have stand banners in front?

Jose Mourinho
06-09-08, 16:11
Surrounded by Malay shops already mentioned.

Which floor, which part of the complex, share lot with handphone shop, small centre lane, Jo*y's name - all already mentioned.

Next must hold his hand take him there? :DI rate the difficulty to find this place before behind HLB. For me, it really my friend took my hand to bring me to HLB...:)

Cape De
06-09-08, 22:06
Good-day. All "Tai-Kor".

Seeking some help info. Did Cheryl still work at there? Due to had call up asking was a lady said "No this name". Seeking help IF any know is she still there? OR what is she's No. At there, If any "tai-kor" have the info, Please let me know. I affire the lady who pick phone was NOT clear what I mention.

Thank youShe still there.

I went to M place last week.

Maybe you called the place on Monday.

She isn't working on Monday.

Beck 99
06-10-08, 02:53
Thanks a lot brother. No need took my hand go over there. Finally I'm found the place.Make the call to her but she have customer on that time. Will try to make another arrangement with her.

I rate the difficulty to find this place before behind HLB. For me, it really my friend took my hand to bring me to HLB...:)

Member 30
06-10-08, 03:01
How many shops in 3rd floor BJC have stand banners in front?

:D, that I've never survey before :D

Anyway, I don't think it's that difficult to find. Just put in more effort (or more energy) to walk through every corner & small lanes on the 3rd floor.

Beck,

Are you sure you survey at the correct 3rd floor? Remember you need to count from ground floor onwards...

Eecan
06-10-08, 04:03
:D, that I've never survey before :D

Anyway, I don't think it's that difficult to find. Just put in more effort (or more energy) to walk through every corner & small lanes on the 3rd floor.

Beck,

Are you sure you survey at the correct 3rd floor? Remember you need to count from ground floor onwards...Don't think that place has enough privacy, if u r a hard moaner, the guy manning outside the handphone shop will difintely hear it.

Eecan
06-10-08, 04:55
Thanks a lot brother. No need took my hand go over there. Finally I'm found the place.Make the call to her but she have customer on that time. Will try to make another arrangement with her.Somehow her business is good most of the time, is he massage or HJ skill that attracting customer?

Jacky Tan
06-10-08, 06:31
Many thanks Bro. Cape De. Actually I had call at Sunday about 9pm and the person pick up phone said No this name at here. I been wonder Might she was get litsen wrongly. Or any No. For Cherly was more easy and clear for those pick phone?

Many thanks for your verification.

She still there.

I went to M place last week.

Maybe you called the place on Monday.

She isn't working on Monday.

Jacky Tan
06-10-08, 06:41
Good day to all.

I had get some info mention the Grand Conti. ( Near to Gama) has re-occupied with some PRC and local there was few fr. Hotel M.

Did any had visit this short wall OR might my news was out dated.

Randyness
06-10-08, 08:04
Don't think that place has enough privacy, if u r a hard moaner, the guy manning outside the handphone shop will difintely hear it.Hi to every "Tai Kor" here! I'm a newbie here.

I just wish to give it a try, you know.

I hope to know more places for my new adventure.

Ken 9394
06-10-08, 13:14
Hi all bros,

Just a warning because watch the news a lot of kl massage center especially PRC type kena sapu a lot.

I think penang gonna be the same soon, so take care all.

Good luck.

Jacky Tan
06-10-08, 16:15
Had some info said there have PRC and local.

Some local have extra.

But No sure and No detail info.

Grand Con now got extras? Last (long time ago) ,I was there no extras provided. Must go for inspection soon. Any recommendations?

Kbho3009
06-10-08, 16:47
I managed to find this BJ complex 3rd floor MP. Called the ML around lunch time and she indicated that she is only available after 5:00pm, perfect timing so I booked her slot for 5:00pm. After 10mins she sms me and ask me to go 5:30pm, well, 30mins late is no big deal. So, I replied OK.

I departed from office 5:00pm and head straight to BJ complex, park at 1st floor and walk up the escalator, enter the complex and reach the MP. Saw the ML for the first time without mask. She looks clean and healthy. Good sign. One bro just finished his session, so I waited at the handphone area. After a long 5 minutes wait. ML ask me to enter the room. As MadBoss reported. She ask me: "First time? Came here before? ". I replied "Yes, first time". Next she asked: "RM30/RM60? Wait, do you know what is include for Rm30 and Rm60? ". I replied "Kind of". She smile and explained Rm30. Just massage, Rm60 includes back scrub + body massage + liak kin. Of course I op for Rm60. Started undressing (I left my brief on) and ask me to lie on the massage bed (room has nice music and fragrance.) I feel relax. She started with back scrub and chat. From the chat I found out a few things of her:

1) Age - she is 29
2) Available - she has a boy friend
3) Home - She stay in N park
4) She has a pet dog
5) She don't plan to get married
6) Last but not least - she don't offer other packages (No BBBJ, CIM, AR)

After the scrub is the massage - which is not bad. Don't expect strong massage, her style meant to relax you.

After about 50 minutes she indicted me to take off my brief. I took off and lie down, she applied some oil and started jerking. She uses both hands while she jerk and told me that "Just "pang" (let go) when you wanted to". I said ok and she jerked me for about 5mins before I unload . I actually whisper to her that I am cuming. After unload she wipes me off and I dressed up, paid the money and she wish me goodbye and end of my adventure.

Something rating about her:

Name: Joey
Face: 6/10 (not much make up and she wear the mask when doing the business)
Body: 6/10 (can't see, she has the doctor dress on)
GFE: 7/10 (quite chatty and friendly)
HJ: 5/10 (just jerk up and down)
BBBJ: No
CIM: No
AR: No
WIR: Yes (because behind HLB charges more and price for HJ varies, AR also need to pay)

That's all I have for now. Will go again sometime and perhaps may sign up with her a Rm300 package on back scrub.

Carimakanpp
06-10-08, 17:39
Yesterday, went to Kim Pui and nothing to cheer about. Choose the girl name Xiao Wei. She offer acccompany me out for 1 shot at RM300 and overnight at RM500. Did not take the offer we just talk talk and hug hug in the small room. Her phone ring and she went out talk in the phone for a long time. I was not syok lah! So left and just tip her RM20.

Went down to Fantasy and No. 12 was available but No. 11 and No. 3 was working. So since want a good massage I choose No. 12. Among them, I think No. 11 and No. 12 massage skills the best.This siou wei, no good.

She not allow me to put hand in her ball ler. Only allow out side touching. Very bad attitude. If can, tey to avoid her.

MadBoss
06-10-08, 22:40
Somehow her business is good most of the time, is he massage or HJ skill that attracting customer?Where else can you get CKT giving massage and HJ for only Rm60?

The environment also much better than Sawadee which is also at Rm60.

Furthermore 'J' is a one woman show.

MadBoss
06-10-08, 22:45
Don't think that place has enough privacy, if u r a hard moaner, the guy manning outside the handphone shop will difintely hear it.I wonder if the guy really doesn't know what goes on inside?

When 'J' doesn't have massage customers, she also helps the guy at the handphone shop.

MadBoss
06-10-08, 22:51
Many thanks Bro. Cape De. Actually I had call at Sunday about 9pm and the person pick up phone said No this name at here. I been wonder Might she was get litsen wrongly. Or any No. For Cherly was more easy and clear for those pick phone?

Many thanks for your verification.A lot of guys have griped on this. Once you've gotten Cheryl maybe it's best you get her handphone number.

Eecan
06-11-08, 06:45
I wonder if the guy really doesn't know what goes on inside?

When 'J' doesn't have massage customers, she also helps the guy at the handphone shop.Maybe he's her BF.

Mabuk
06-11-08, 06:54
Originally Posted by Jacky Tan

A lot of guys have griped on this. Once you've gotten Cheryl maybe it's best you get her handphone number.

I guess his problem is looking for CHERLY not Cheryl.

MadBoss
06-11-08, 07:50
I guess his problem is looking for CHERLY not Cheryl.Ha Ha ya kah?

Jacky Tan how did you pronounce it?

Share-Rel or Shir-Li?

N2frn
06-11-08, 11:55
Brothers,

In your always humble opinions, what would be your suggestions for the top 3 must try places in Penang.

Abcd2008
06-11-08, 16:09
Hi every tai kor. I am new here. I wanted to know the real location of the Massage Parlour inside the Bukit Jambul complex. Does it provide hand job? Anyway, where can get nice malay girls?

Abcd2008
06-11-08, 16:12
I guess his problem is looking for CHERLY not Cheryl.Hi every tai kor,

Anyone can tell me the exact location for the Massage parlour inside the Bukit jambul complex? Anyway, where to find nice malay girl in Penang.

PgPunter
06-11-08, 16:50

Her name's CHERYL not Cherly.

Digimon
06-11-08, 17:32
Can any bro tell that Cititel message got any new stock? I heard that no12 (Angel) has no more work there. Who can give some info about good MP at there.

Thanks

MadBoss
06-11-08, 17:35
Hi every tai kor. I am new here. I wanted to know the real location of the Massage Parlour inside the Bukit Jambul complex. Does it provide hand job? Anyway, where can get nice malay girls?You can't be that lazy, read the reports for the location.

Is HJ available? Kbho3009 just wrote a good FR on this two days ago.

Joseph81
06-11-08, 19:31
Hi every tai kor,

Anyone can tell me the exact location for the Massage parlour inside the Bukit jambul complex? Anyway, where to find nice malay girl in Penang.One just found it and another joker start asking again, here we go again.

MadBoss
06-11-08, 22:55
Her name's CHERYL not Cherly.Hmmm, could be a typo as in his earlier post he did spell it correctly.

Good-day. All "Tai-Kor".

Thank you

MadBoss
06-11-08, 23:49
Maybe he's her BF.Years back when I was there, they saw the pair of Nikes I was wearing - they brought a couple of boxes of the shoes for me to see.

Said they were original rejected items, selling them off cheap.

Not very cheap actually and clearly imitation goods.

'J' and the guy definitely a team but not sure if they are BF and GF.

Weird isn't it? Getting a HJ from GF while BF is just outside.

Joseph81
06-12-08, 00:01
You can't be that lazy, read the reports for the location.

Is HJ available? Kbho3009 just wrote a good FR on this very page.He is really that lazy, any prescribe medicine to cure lazyness, Dr Madboss?

Eecan
06-12-08, 04:30
Brothers,

In your always humble opinions, what would be your suggestions for the top 3 must try places in Penang.My top 3 as follows

No 1 Ah Leng Char Koey Teow opposite the old Federal Cinema
No 2 Ah Hong Hokkien Mee near Dato Kramat Traffic light
No 3 Kali Mee at 100 years old Road

Eecan
06-12-08, 04:31
Years back when I was there, they saw the pair of Nikes I was wearing - they brought a couple of boxes of the shoes for me to see.

Said they were original rejected items, selling them off cheap.

Not very cheap actually and clearly imitation goods.

'J' and the guy definitely a team but not sure if they are BF and GF.

Weird isn't it? Getting a HJ from GF while BF is just outside.Maybe he's the type who like to watch when his gf fucking other guy.

Eecan
06-12-08, 04:33
Rm60 includes back scrub + body massage + liak kin.
What's Back scrub? Song or not?

Eecan
06-12-08, 05:18
Where else can you get CKT giving massage and HJ for only Rm60?

The environment also much better than Sawadee which is also at Rm60.

Furthermore 'J' is a one woman show.How come u never progress from HJ to AR, may need few more sessions

Hamsapguai
06-12-08, 09:45
Last Sunday noon went to Kim Pui with a bunch of friends. The rooms are cheap. Only RM20 per room. Overall cost about RM99 with a bucket of small "harimau". My friend try one of the prc there. Name "Small Small". Say only arrive in Penang on Saturday. Today only first day working. Hah. All the same story. Looks not bad. The only one wearing skirt. All the rest wear jeans. All scared due to recent "angin kuat". Looks very innocent. Alot of things don't know. After staying there for few hours, all the prc quickly go to their own room to collect tips. Dare not to offend the customer, they say that they work until 8 something. So say next time only accompany them. Then later all run away. So we don't know what happen so we also go off. Heard that hantu is coming. Mine run the fastest as she don't even come to get tips from me. So guys out there becareful when going to this place. Don't go at night. Always no kang tao if go at night.

Hamsapguai
06-12-08, 09:48

Just curios, is NCP closed for good or just temp. during MIB wind blowing.NCP all now FOR SALE. Any one interested??? Who ask the bos there to kacau the big Penang head. Now revenge time lo.

Bjguy
06-12-08, 10:20
Hi Bros,

You guys still Anna, the WL that used to work at Waterfall.

Kinda miss her, BJ...service.

Any bros here, still in touch where is working now?

Laulau123
06-12-08, 10:49
Hi Bros,

You guys still Anna, the WL that used to work at Waterfall.

Kinda miss her, BJ...service.

Any bros here, still in touch where is working now?Hi Brother,

The last time I got her service is in Cititel. Not sure where is she right now.

Here is the info I posted last time:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=686053#post686053

MadBoss
06-12-08, 12:20
How come u never progress from HJ to AR, may need few more sessionsAs I have mentioned before, actually I have not solicited Joey's services in more than two years.

I just remembered her place and reported the info in the forum.

But you are right, I never progressed to AR with Joey. She looks so professional and 'no nonsense' type in her white lab coat ;)

MadBoss
06-12-08, 12:42
What's Back scrub? Song or not?I tried body scrub once at Life Spa Krystal Point (not Life Reflex)

Veli song. The lady uses a kind of coarse salt to rub all over you naked body. Every nook and cranny :)

When she does your back you can't see much cause you are faced down.

When she does your front and you are looking up, she puts cucumber slices on your eyes. I think she just wants to enjoy the 'view' without me looking at her.