PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

N2frn
06-13-08, 03:44
My top 3 as follows

No 1 Ah Leng Char Koey Teow opposite the old Federal Cinema
No 2 Ah Hong Hokkien Mee near Dato Kramat Traffic light
No 3 Kali Mee at 100 years old RoadThanks Eecan,

I expected an answer like this. I have been reading this forum because it is a sex forum not a food forum, but thank you anyways. I will certainly consider your culinary suggestions after I work up an "appetite".

Eecan
06-13-08, 07:24
Last Sunday noon went to Kim Pui with a bunch of friends. The rooms are cheap. Only RM20 per room. Overall cost about RM99 with a bucket of small "harimau". My friend try one of the prc there. Name "Small Small". Say only arrive in Penang on Saturday. Today only first day working. Hah. All the same story. Looks not bad. The only one wearing skirt. All the rest wear jeans. All scared due to recent "angin kuat". Looks very innocent. Alot of things don't know. After staying there for few hours, all the prc quickly go to their own room to collect tips. Dare not to offend the customer, they say that they work until 8 something. So say next time only accompany them. Then later all run away. So we don't know what happen so we also go off. Heard that hantu is coming. Mine run the fastest as she don't even come to get tips from me. So guys out there becareful when going to this place. Don't go at night. Always no kang tao if go at night.Yesterday the place was flooded with PRCs, so many young and new faces. Now that most of the competitor is out of business, this is the most happening place in Penang.

Dr Sex
06-13-08, 07:37
This siou wei, no good.

She not allow me to put hand in her ball ler. Only allow out side touching. Very bad attitude. If can, tey to avoid her.
Well, she allow me but still her attitude very poor. Any other good one to recommend?

Jacky Tan
06-13-08, 08:24
Ha Ha ya kah?

Jacky Tan how did you pronounce it?

Share-Rel or Shir-Li?Hi ModBoss,

I been asking for Shir-Li, due to had see some History FR. I might worry I had pronounce wrongly or they listen wrongly.

Many thank for your input, will try to call again.

Beck 99
06-13-08, 10:17
Boss,

Life Spa Krystal Point just a body scrub only. didnt provide hj or bj?

How much charge for body scrub?

Thanks

I tried body scrub once at Life Spa Krystal Point (not Life Reflex)

Veli song. The lady uses a kind of coarse salt to rub all over you naked body. Every nook and cranny :)

When she does your back you can't see much cause you are faced down.

When she does your front and you are looking up, she puts cucumber slices on your eyes. I think she just wants to enjoy the 'view' without me looking at her.

Kbho3009
06-13-08, 10:48
Maybe he's her BF.Sorry, I forgot to mention this in my FR. The guy running the handphone shop is her relative of some kind. I don't think her BF knows that she is giving "liak kin" to her male customers.

Mabuk
06-13-08, 15:39
Hi Brother,

The last time I got her service is in Cititel. Not sure where is she right now.

Here is the info I posted last time:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=686053#post686053

The answer was not an answer! Great!

MadBoss
06-13-08, 22:37
Boss,

Life Spa Krystal Point just a body scrub only. didnt provide hj or bj?

How much charge for body scrub?

ThanksThis place is pretty much dead now.

Used to get BBBJCIM from the Indomie ML there. Now no more Indomie.

If you go there and ask for massage now, they will direct you to Life Reflex.

MadBoss
06-13-08, 22:39
Hi ModBoss,

I been asking for Shir-Li, due to had see some History FR. I might worry I had pronounce wrongly or they listen wrongly.

Many thank for your input, will try to call again.Ha ha you can't even get my nick right :D

MadBoss
06-13-08, 23:53
Dropped in Fantasy (not the MP) for a cheap quickie.

The uncle said no stock, the girls didn't come in. Only got one CKT and she was busy with another customer.

Really didn't know where to go, at 5pm on a Friday afternoon.

Called Cheryl of Msia. Told her I'd be there in five minutes time.

She had a room ready and I just walked right in.

While I was getting undressed, she showed me that she had a slight black eye. Said that another aunty ML had punched her for no reason.

The 50+yo aunty probably fed up having to compete with Cheryl.

Anyways Cheryl's serviced me as usual. At the end stripped down to her panties for topless BBBJ.

During BBBJ I pulled down her panties and started fingering her pussy. Quite dry and tight.

I've never had FJ with her yet. Long pussy hair turns me off.

Continued fingering her, I switched and put my thumb in her pussy and started fingering her assh*le with my index finger.

'One in the pink and one in the stink' I heard that from a movie :D

She didn't let me put my finger all the way in her ass though. In the end she got a liitle ass tickle and I got a smelly finger.

Cheryl.

Damage: Massage Rm60. Topless BBBJ Rm50.

This is I think my second FR on Cheryl.

Carimakanpp
06-14-08, 03:03
Well, she allow me but still her attitude very poor. Any other good one to recommend?Well, that day, not much of customer, I think less than 5 room is occupite.

When she cme in, she just sit at my leg, touch my brother. I try to put hand in, but she say going to damage her shirt. She acommpany me for less than 20 min ( in and out)....

always black face. End up, I told her, if you are so unhappy, better go home lar... I am not here to see your black face one.

She ask for trips then only go out.

Anyway, I think I am good guy still give her the min of RM30 even she is really cut my mood.

I try two that say, another one is Khai Yun.

Khai yun is small size girl with 2 big head light. THe head light is after market one, not original one.

She attitude is very good.

Company me for total of > 30 min. I give her 50.

Eecan
06-14-08, 04:13
The answer was not an answer! Great!To be exact, that was an outdated answer before the question was even asked.

Eecan
06-14-08, 04:14
Sorry, I forgot to mention this in my FR. The guy running the handphone shop is her relative of some kind. I don't think her BF knows that she is giving "liak kin" to her male customers.Don't tell me her bf never been to a massage joint? He could be reading this forum even as we speak.

Eecan
06-14-08, 04:16
Hi ModBoss,

Many thank for your input, will try to call again.Aiyoyo, just drop in there and have a look see-lah, don't tell me you live in balik Pulau that far?

Eecan
06-14-08, 04:19
Well, she allow me but still her attitude very poor. Any other good one to recommend?Sin Lan is backed, u may try her but she's opt for quick action, if u r looking to korek and raba, she may fly out of the cubicle in seconds. Also u may try Leng Long who is good at BJ, cheap and good if u ask me.

Then there is Au Yang who is a long timer, a fun type to play with.

Eecan
06-14-08, 04:22
I tried body scrub once at Life Spa Krystal Point (not Life Reflex)

Veli song. The lady uses a kind of coarse salt to rub all over you naked body. Every nook and cranny :)

When she does your back you can't see much cause you are faced down.

When she does your front and you are looking up, she puts cucumber slices on your eyes. I think she just wants to enjoy the 'view' without me looking at her.Seem like you have gone round the world; got your backed scrubbed, HJ with cucumber covering your eyes (I hope she never used the cucumber for you know what), credit card swiped at your butt crack. Etc, in short your live has been interesting thus far, it's about time I do the catching up starting with the back scrub.

Dr Sex
06-14-08, 10:07
Sin Lan is backed, u may try her but she's opt for quick action, if u r looking to korek and raba, she may fly out of the cubicle in seconds. Also u may try Leng Long who is good at BJ, cheap and good if u ask me.

Then there is Au Yang who is a long timer, a fun type to play with.
Got their number?

Dr Sex
06-14-08, 10:33
Well, that day, not much of customer, I think less than 5 room is occupite.

When she cme in, she just sit at my leg, touch my brother. I try to put hand in, but she say going to damage her shirt. She acommpany me for less than 20 min ( in and out)....

always black face. End up, I told her, if you are so unhappy, better go home lar... I am not here to see your black face one.

She ask for trips then only go out.

Anyway, I think I am good guy still give her the min of RM30 even she is really cut my mood.

I try two that say, another one is Khai Yun.

Khai yun is small size girl with 2 big head light. THe head light is after market one, not original one.

She attitude is very good.

Company me for total of > 30 min. I give her 50.
So short only? The last time I went NCP, one girl accompany me almost 2 hour. Ofcourse is afternoon time. Night time they will be busy.

Kt Lover
06-14-08, 15:56
Dear fellow cheongers,

In BM, there are places like Papaya Farm, massage center & hotels which provides FS.

Just wonder in BM, where else can we find a lady offering FS other than GP Hotel, Summit Hotel, Ta Ya & Hong Kong rumah tumpangan?

Went to Ta Ya rumah tumpangan at 10pm Saturday night, & it was closed.

Anyone knows what time do they close?

How about Kulim, does any brother knows any places which offers BBBJ / FS?

Rgds,

KT Lover.

MadBoss
06-14-08, 23:07
Don't tell me her bf never been to a massage joint? He could be reading this forum even as we speak.I thought of that so I started using 'J' but that is also the Beauty Center's name.

And then how many beauty shops in BJC share with handphone shop on the 3rd floor Winter Wing and is run by only one Ckt lady?

She might be looking for a new BF soon.

Lucifer96
06-15-08, 04:10
Brader Tai Kors

I will be in Penang in two weeks and need some FL action in my hotel. Pls PM me with contacts if you have any. Thanks.

Luc

SSV
06-16-08, 07:12
Dear KT Lover, they open at about 9.00 am, close at 9.00 pm, must go early, okt there normally will announce last call at 8.30pm, cheers.

SSV
06-17-08, 01:19
Seem like you have gone round the world; got your backed scrubbed, HJ with cucumber covering your eyes (I hope she never used the cucumber for you know what), credit card swiped at your butt crack. Etc, in short your live has been interesting thus far, it's about time I do the catching up starting with the back scrub.

glad to read another place in krystal point, mind to point the exact location and damage ? kam sia kam sia !

SSV
06-17-08, 01:21
brother(s), any idea where can get this service in an 'economical' price ? haha, now petrol expenses cut down my budget liao ..... cheers !

MadBoss
06-17-08, 05:20
glad to read another place in krystal point, mind to point the exact location and damage ? kam sia kam sia !Sorry to dissapoint you but as I stated in my post below -

This place is pretty much dead now.

Used to get BBBJCIM from the Indomie ML there. Now no more Indomie.

If you go there and ask for massage now, they will direct you to Life Reflex.

Eecan is talking about the one in BJC.

Sylar
06-17-08, 08:14
brother(s), any idea where can get this service in an 'economical' price ? Haha, now petrol expenses cut down my budget liao.

Cheers !Taman Batu Bukit

MadBoss
06-17-08, 21:50
brother(s), any idea where can get this service in an 'economical' price ? haha, now petrol expenses cut down my budget liao ..... cheers !Cheryl Msia Hotel MP.

Naked BBBJCIM Rm50. Massage Rm60.

Sylar
06-18-08, 03:36
Today opening ceremony for JE Pub and Bistro at Rangoon Road, anyone is going?

Sylar
06-18-08, 06:27
Cheryl Msia Hotel MP.

Naked BBBJCIM Rm50. Massage Rm60.BBBJCIM is cheap but Massage expensive.

Kt Lover
06-18-08, 16:38
Taman Batu BukitHi Bro,

Mind describe more on Taman Batu Bukit, I mean the location, shop's name, service provider, damage, quality & etc.

Looking forward to new information

Rgds,

KT Lover

MadBoss
06-18-08, 21:46
Hi Bro,

Mind describe more on Taman Batu Bukit, I mean the location, shop's name, service provider, damage, quality & etc.

Looking forward to new information

Rgds,

KT Loverhttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=708741&highlight=batu+bukit#post708741

The first report on Taman Batu Bukit. Search this thread under Batu Bukit.

Lvr37
06-19-08, 02:23
Having nothing to do I called up Continental hotel to ask for massage. The lady asked me if a Sabahan is fine? I said ok.

10 minutes later this girl by the name of Kimberly came. She said people in Penang called her Ah Kim. She is a Sino-Kadazan. She is 38 with a slim body but face only 4/10.

Her massage was ordinary but her neck massage was fine. She talks a lot and rather vulgar with the hokkien bad words. She said she learned those words from her previous place of work at Pulau Tikus.

She told me she seldom fuck her customers. If they are interested she would normally ask them to proceed to upstairs of Continental. She said her cibai (vagina) is still tight despite having 4 kids. (I guess she was doing reverse promotion!!). She said some even call her Xiao Cha Bo (Crazy woman).

At the end of the massage she asked me if I wanted batin. I said fine. Her batin was ordinary, again. It was a little painful I should say. She pulled my balls and pressed hard at the base of my dick. After a while she started with HJ. She complained that I take too long to cum. I just smiled. She offered to take off her clothes but with additional tips. I declined. Anyway I came after about 15 minutes.

Damage: RM95 + RM50
Time: 1 1/2 hours (Actual working time 1 hour 10 minutes since I don't stay in Continental)
WIR: No

Lvr37
06-19-08, 07:35
There are quite a number of outlets in Prangin Mall which offer foot massage or reflexology.

I tried one of them called Eastern if I am not mistaken. It was written in Chinese. The foot massage was done by an old man. The massage was fine but whenever customers coming in he will be busy calling for other ladies to come over to help out. The ladies are all moving around from one outlet to another just waiting to be called to the next customer.

I find it irritating and they way they talk it is very unprofessional. At one time they were short of towels and have to search everywhere for it.

Foot massage per hour is RM38. Neck & shoulder massage per hour is RM50.

MadBoss
06-19-08, 08:27
There are quite a number of outlets in Pragin Mall which offer foot massage or reflexology.

I tried one of them called Eastern if I am not mistaken. It was written in Chinese. The foot massage was done by an old man. The massage was fine but whenever customers coming in he will be busy calling for other ladies to come over to help out. The ladies are all moving around from one outlet to another just waiting to be called to the next customer.

I find it irritating and they way they talk it is very unprofessional. At one time they were short of towels and have to search everywhere for it.

Foot massage per hour is RM38. Neck & shoulder massage per hour is RM50.Were they Ckt? Used to suspect them of being PRC. They are not allowed to hang out at the reflexology joints, most sit at nearby coffeeshops or such until called.

Never thought of really reporting these joints in Prangin Mall as this is a SEX guide.

And unfortunately these places are not providers.

Sylar
06-19-08, 08:53
There are quite a number of outlets in Pragin Mall which offer foot massage or reflexology.

Foot massage per hour is RM38. Neck & shoulder massage per hour is RM50.I consider the charges on the high side, if not mistaken rental in Prangin Mall ain't expensive.

MadBoss
06-20-08, 00:06
I consider the charges on the high side, if not mistaken rental in Prangin Mall ain't expensive.Prangin Mall is a dying place.

Going to be another Komtar. Besides Penang Times Square heard there's going to another complex nearby in the works.

Bukit Jambul Complex, Midlands doesn't seem happening for a long time already. Even Queensbay still can't be filled up yet.

Don't know what the previous city panners were thinking.

We need more SEX outlets! Not shopping malls.

Lvr37
06-20-08, 01:51
Were they Ckt? Used to suspect them of being PRC. They are not allowed to hang out at the reflexology joints, most sit at nearby coffeeshops or such until called.

Never thought of really reporting these joints in Prangin Mall as this is a SEX guide.

And unfortunately these places are not providers.

For the duration when I was there, there was one local Penang CKT. One Tomyam and another PRC.

You are right they don't hang around there but could be contacted by phone

Booblover
06-20-08, 19:42
Hello, ISG brothers,

I was passing by ex-sakura after finishing a massage session in red rock. Nothing special in red rock besides normal PRC massage + HJ + AR (total damage: 55 + 50.

Went to ex-sakura (can't remember the actual name) and asked around. Massage is $50, happy hrs (1pm. 6pm) is $40 (if my memory is still trustable).

VIP room is $50/2hrs with bed + jaccuzi + steam bath.

The receptionist looks very pretty, belief to be local Chinese.

The masseurs are PRC, male and female. May try out one of these day.

Any idea if there's any kang tao there? Anyone been there and mind to post FR?

Thanks

Cape De
06-20-08, 22:01

We need more SEX outlets! Not shopping malls.Yes,Yes.

Before all the sex outlet only have dino grandma as their stock..

It seems ladies in HC are gettin older.

And the stock remains unchanged..stay the same..

Lonely Planet
06-21-08, 19:10
I had the opportunity to drop into Hong Kong in BM town yesterday at around 1.00 pm. Lately because of the big wind, I was told that it starts at 9.00am and close at around 2 pm. Normally, it's from 9 to 7 or thereabout.

There's hardly any customers there at that time. They have about 7-8 WLs there, all east malaysians, except for 1 CKT. They claimed to be east malaysians but their lingo sounded like Indonesians to me. All WLs are SYT from ages 20+ to early 30s. There are about 2-3 better than average looking WLs.

Since it's my first visit there, my opinion of the place is that it is cleaner than Tai Ah nearby but with fewer business. The WLs are better looking, younger and more than Tai Ah. But, prices are about the same - generally $40-$50 a pop.

From what I read from other threads they are like Fantasy in Penang except that there are no queues like in Fantasy. HK lack of business is a plus factor for us because the WLs are not over-used.

Another plus factor in HK is that somehow, it has not attracted the attention of the foreign workers and labourers like in Tai Ah.

Those who like "cheonging on a shoe-string" might want to look here. I know it's one of the better value for money in my books for the moment.

I had this girl who said I was her first customers for that day - business bad! Yes, she does smell rather fresh, like being just bathed, her hair shampooed, nice clean smell - not like some some cigarette, stale and sweaty smelling WLs that I had experienced before. Even her nipples smelt fresh - which is a dead give away whether she had customers before.

My FR:

Girl: Jenny (East Malaysians) - Last room at the end
GFE: 2/10, doesn't want to un-bra herself totally except to lift up; no sucking nipples.
Boobs: Don't know what size. Big, rounded and firmer than average
body : 7/10
looks : 6.5/10 and sexy
Price: $40
WIR : Yes but not with her. Total lack of GFE even though quite good looking. Not the best looking there though. There's another one there who looks "chun" but that will be a future conquest and FR!

Lonely Planet
06-21-08, 19:37
In my earlier write-up, I touched briefly on Taman Sejati in Petani, purportedly the massage heaven in the northern region where there is a concentration of MPs in a small area of 100 sq. meters.

Here are some of my earlier better experiences.

In one of the MP at the back of Northern Travel Lounge, I managed to raba raba, fingered the ML and ended with a nice HJ. I gave her $50 in all but she returned $10 to me. She was practically leaking in juices I even had the opportunity to FJ her for free but I declined because she is a not good looking plumb aunty. Sometimes, these aunties who have no husbands, like all humans, need loving and servicing once in a while!

In another MP, I had a massage ending with a BBBJ for $60 in total with a 30+ MILF ML. I could have a FJ for $70 in total but unfortunately I didn't bring along a condom. She doesn't carry one but she reminded me to bring one the next time.

That's why I considered Taman Sejati a massage heaven ahead of Jalan Raja Uda in Butterworth. It's a value for money place out there! Their competition is intense since there are so many MPs there.

In addition there are a lot of foreign female workers staying in rented premises in that area. Some of them may be looking for side income or for entertainment companionship. Many of them are young and sexy looking but hardly ever taken by men!

Those brothers who have scored in the female foreign workers, please share your experiences here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dts581
06-22-08, 00:35
Hi Bros,

You guys still Anna, the WL that used to work at Waterfall.

Kinda miss her, BJ...service.

Any bros here, still in touch where is working now?I went there last month and Anna was there.

I knew it long time ago, that she moved there coz she smsed all her customers that gave her the number.

Jose Mourinho
06-22-08, 01:24
Prangin Mall is a dying place.

Going to be another Komtar. Besides Penang Times Square heard there's going to another complex nearby in the works.

Bukit Jambul Complex, Midlands doesn't seem happening for a long time already. Even Queensbay still can't be filled up yet.

We need more SEX outlets! Not shopping malls.Well Say!!! and we need more foreign investor to bring in more foreigners, and for the local must ready to challenge in open market.

Screw King
06-22-08, 08:01
I had the opportunity to drop into Hong Kong in BM town yesterday at around 1.00 pm. Lately because of the big wind, I was told that it starts at 9.00am and close at around 2 pm. Normally, it's from 9 to 7 or thereabout.

There's hardly any customers there at that time. They have about 7-8 WLs there, all east malaysians, except for 1 CKT. They claimed to be east malaysians but their lingo sounded like Indonesians to me. All WLs are SYT from ages 20+ to early 30s. There are about 2-3 better than average looking WLs.

Since it's my first visit there, my opinion of the place is that it is cleaner than Tai Ah nearby but with fewer business. The WLs are better looking, younger and more than Tai Ah. But, prices are about the same - generally $40-$50 a pop.

From what I read from other threads they are like Fantasy in Penang except that there are no queues like in Fantasy. HK lack of business is a plus factor for us because the WLs are not over-used.

Another plus factor in HK is that somehow, it has not attracted the attention of the foreign workers and labourers like in Tai Ah.

Those who like "cheonging on a shoe-string" might want to look here. I know it's one of the better value for money in my books for the moment.

I had this girl who said I was her first customers for that day - business bad! Yes, she does smell rather fresh, like being just bathed, her hair shampooed, nice clean smell - not like some some cigarette, stale and sweaty smelling WLs that I had experienced before. Even her nipples smelt fresh - which is a dead give away whether she had customers before.

My FR:

Girl: Jenny (East Malaysians) - Last room at the end
GFE: 2/10, doesn't want to un-bra herself totally except to lift up; no sucking nipples.
Boobs: Don't know what size. Big, rounded and firmer than average
body : 7/10
looks : 6.5/10 and sexy
Price: $40
WIR : Yes but not with her. Total lack of GFE even though quite good looking. Not the best looking there though. There's another one there who looks "chun" but that will be a future conquest and FR!Can see cannot eat. Nice boobs no use, what for she lift up her bra. Boycott her lor. Don't forget you are boss you paid already man.

Beck 99
06-23-08, 09:36
Hi Brother,

Can you please tell me where the shop in Taman Sejati Indah? Wht the shop name?

Thank you.

In my earlier write-up, I touched briefly on Taman Sejati in Petani, purportedly the massage heaven in the northern region where there is a concentration of MPs in a small area of 100 sq. meters.

Here are some of my earlier better experiences.

In one of the MP at the back of Northern Travel Lounge, I managed to raba raba, fingered the ML and ended with a nice HJ. I gave her $50 in all but she returned $10 to me. She was practically leaking in juices I even had the opportunity to FJ her for free but I declined because she is a not good looking plumb aunty. Sometimes, these aunties who have no husbands, like all humans, need loving and servicing once in a while!

In another MP, I had a massage ending with a BBBJ for $60 in total with a 30+ MILF ML. I could have a FJ for $70 in total but unfortunately I didn't bring along a condom. She doesn't carry one but she reminded me to bring one the next time.

That's why I considered Taman Sejati a massage heaven ahead of Jalan Raja Uda in Butterworth. It's a value for money place out there! Their competition is intense since there are so many MPs there.

In addition there are a lot of foreign female workers staying in rented premises in that area. Some of them may be looking for side income or for entertainment companionship. Many of them are young and sexy looking but hardly ever taken by men!

Those brothers who have scored in the female foreign workers, please share your experiences here.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Joseph81
06-23-08, 12:57
Can see cannot eat. Nice boobs no use, what for she lift up her bra. Boycott her lor. Don't forget you are boss you paid already man.You must have thought your 50 cents coin as big as the bull cart wheel.

MadBoss
06-23-08, 22:30
Went in for a session there yesterday evening. Took my regular ML.

Didn't view the other girls as they were killing time in the drinking hole next door.

I've read some of the other bros reports that they paid $80 just for massage.

Just for your info -
Massage + HJ = $80
Massage only = $50

I asked my ML why some people kena $80 for massage only. She replied that some of the new girls didn't 'perform' and the customer also never asked. And during payment the new girls never inform the counter guy who then asks for $80.

Next time ask.

As for me I still get a little discount :)

Sylar
06-24-08, 03:06

We need more SEX outlets! Not shopping malls.If cannot fill up then they will rent it out to karaoke, pusat istirehat or massage joint like joey, a few more like Joey's then we'd have many option place to have HJ for release

Sylar
06-24-08, 06:31
Went in for a session there yesterday evening. Took my regular ML.

Didn't view the other girls as they were killing time in the drinking hole next door.

I've read some of the other bros reports that they paid $80 just for massage.

Just for your info -
Massage + HJ = $80
Massage only = $50

I asked my ML why some people kena $80 for massage only. She replied that some of the new girls didn't 'perform' and the customer also never asked. And during payment the new girls never inform the counter guy who then asks for $80.

Next time ask.

As for me I still get a little discount :)What discount, two shot for RM30?

MadBoss
06-24-08, 08:48
If cannot fill up then they will rent it out to karaoke, pusat istirehat or massage joint like joey, a few more like Joey's then we'd have many option place to have HJ for releaseYou've tried Joey already? How would you rate her?

I reported her place but until now never go myself.

Hot Milk
06-25-08, 00:45
Hi all cheong bro, anyone know is citi is closing down? I went there last night I saw the gate is closed and there is notice on the gate "For Sales"...Anyone know abt this. Please advice. Thanks :)

Then after that I went to Tong Lok, but the guy told me they closed as well.. Is recently really big wind in PG? Besides, anyone know besides citi and tong lok is there any shop like them in Penang?

Thanks for advice :)

Hot Milk
06-25-08, 01:07
I can't really find that shop. I heard from Madboss last time is at 3rd floor near the skating ring side. But I can't find the shop. Can advice what's the name? Thx

I managed to find this BJ complex 3rd floor MP. Called the ML around lunch time and she indicated that she is only available after 5:00pm, perfect timing so I booked her slot for 5:00pm. After 10mins she sms me and ask me to go 5:30pm, well, 30mins late is no big deal. So, I replied OK.

I departed from office 5:00pm and head straight to BJ complex, park at 1st floor and walk up the escalator, enter the complex and reach the MP. Saw the ML for the first time without mask. She looks clean and healthy. Good sign. One bro just finished his session, so I waited at the handphone area. After a long 5 minutes wait. ML ask me to enter the room. As MadBoss reported. She ask me: "First time? Came here before? ". I replied "Yes, first time". Next she asked: "RM30/RM60? Wait, do you know what is include for Rm30 and Rm60? ". I replied "Kind of". She smile and explained Rm30. Just massage, Rm60 includes back scrub + body massage + liak kin. Of course I op for Rm60. Started undressing (I left my brief on) and ask me to lie on the massage bed (room has nice music and fragrance.) I feel relax. She started with back scrub and chat. From the chat I found out a few things of her:

1) Age - she is 29
2) Available - she has a boy friend
3) Home - She stay in N park
4) She has a pet dog
5) She don't plan to get married
6) Last but not least - she don't offer other packages (No BBBJ, CIM, AR)

After the scrub is the massage - which is not bad. Don't expect strong massage, her style meant to relax you.

After about 50 minutes she indicted me to take off my brief. I took off and lie down, she applied some oil and started jerking. She uses both hands while she jerk and told me that "Just "pang" (let go) when you wanted to". I said ok and she jerked me for about 5mins before I unload . I actually whisper to her that I am cuming. After unload she wipes me off and I dressed up, paid the money and she wish me goodbye and end of my adventure.

Something rating about her:

Name: Joey
Face: 6/10 (not much make up and she wear the mask when doing the business)
Body: 6/10 (can't see, she has the doctor dress on)
GFE: 7/10 (quite chatty and friendly)
HJ: 5/10 (just jerk up and down)
BBBJ: No
CIM: No
AR: No
WIR: Yes (because behind HLB charges more and price for HJ varies, AR also need to pay)

That's all I have for now. Will go again sometime and perhaps may sign up with her a Rm300 package on back scrub.

Sylar
06-25-08, 02:51
What discount, two shot for RM30?I talk only, never do one, but when I do I never talk.

Hot Milk
06-25-08, 07:53
After reading the past posting, I think I'm more clear on the shop location. Should be able to find it now. Plan to try out today.

I can't really find that shop. I heard from Madboss last time is at 3rd floor near the skating ring side. But I can't find the shop. Can advice what's the name? Thx

Hot Milk
06-25-08, 07:54
Is fantasy massage is in PG Island? Can advice it located at which road?

Thanks

Hamsapguai
06-25-08, 08:54
Hi all cheong bro, anyone know is citi is closing down? I went there last night I saw the gate is closed and there is notice on the gate "For Sales"...Anyone know abt this. Please advice. Thanks :)

Then after that I went to Tong Lok, but the guy told me they closed as well.. Is recently really big wind in PG? Besides, anyone know besides citi and tong lok is there any shop like them in Penang?

Thanks for advice :)Green Apple is coming soon. Now under renovation. So watch out.

Debauchery
06-25-08, 14:41
What discount, two shot for RM30? I actually had one of the NL working there. Unfortunately, after paying RM30 for HJ, she asked RM50 to take off her shirt and play with her boobs. Otherwise, no AR at all, and nothing less than RM50.

I eventually couldn't cum, so, paid the RM80 at counter.

Rgds

Screw King
06-25-08, 20:41
Is fantasy massage is in PG Island? Can advice it located at which road?

ThanksOpposite explanet ,besides Hong leong bank ,near Penang high court.

MadBoss
06-25-08, 22:54
After reading the past posting, I think I'm more clear on the shop location. Should be able to find it now. Plan to try out today.One post says it all.

MadBoss
06-25-08, 22:56
I talk only, never do one, but when I do I never talk.Unless I'm performing Daty - I can talk and do at the same time :D

MadBoss
06-25-08, 23:26
I actually had one of the NL working there. Unfortunately, after paying RM30 for HJ, she asked RM50 to take off her shirt and play with her boobs. Otherwise, no AR at all, and nothing less than RM50.

I eventually couldn't cum, so, paid the RM80 at counter.

RgdsI've never been hit by 'fixed charges' for AR there or Sawadee.

During HJ - I just sit up and pull up their shirts and bra and start AR.

Do you guys ask ''How much for AR''? Don't ask - just do it but later give a tip. I usually give $20.

I luv the part when the girl asks me to put her bra back on properly cause her hands are oily from the HJ :D

Kaki Cewet
06-26-08, 01:49

We need more SEX outlets! Not shopping malls.

I drove all the way to Danok or Betong when I was stationed in Penang. Government has forced us to spend money in the foreign country.

To have a Geylang in Penang is a goal in vision 2050.

What to do with those hypocrites in the public office?

Hashk
06-26-08, 03:56

Nice to see that some bros gave business to Joey.

Hot Milk,

Look for a hand phone shop on the third floor with massage signage. Its the intermediate lot. The middle row between the former skating ring.

MadBoss
06-26-08, 05:29

Hot Milk,

Look for a hand phone shop on the third floor with massage signage. Its the intermediate lot. The middle row between the former skating ring.Btw you guys out there - I believe bro Hashk is the first ISG bro to post a report on Joey. He got it from 7-11 community buletin board, if I'm not mistaken.

That time 2005 I wasn't a registered member yet, just reader only. Learn a lot from senior bros like him.

MadBoss
06-26-08, 05:59
I drove all the way to Danok or Betong when I was stationed in Penang. Government has forced us to spend money in the foreign country.

To have a Geylang in Penang is a goal in vision 2050.

What to do with those hypocrites in the public office?Why so long? 2050 I'll need tonnes of viagra already :D

Debauchery
06-26-08, 08:24
I've never been hit by 'fixed charges' for AR there or Sawadee.

During HJ I just sit up and pull up their shirts and bra and start AR.

Do you guys ask ''how much for AR''? Don't ask - just do it but later give a tip. I usually give $20.

I luv the part when the girl asks me to put her bra back on properly cause her hands are oily from the HJ :DMadboss, thanks for the advise, i usually do that too but in this case the NL ML just push me back and ask me to agree to pay RM50 before touching. Not even allow me to touch from outside without paying additional.

But she does give a good HJ though, just now being able to touch those firm fantastic breasts made it difficult for me to cum.

Rgds

Sylar
06-26-08, 10:07
Btw you guys out there - I believe bro Hashk is the first ISG bro to post a report on Joey. He got it from 7-11 community buletin board, if I'm not mistaken.

That time 2005 I wasn't a registered member yet, just reader only. Learn a lot from senior bros like him.Typical scenario, when u post something, all question will hit the road, but nobody would take the efford to post FR after the kangtao tried.

Japentii
06-26-08, 20:16
Finally went to visit Cheryl at M hotel.

Her massage was so-so, but her first few moves sliding up and down my back with her smooth inner thighs was quite nice. she integrated some thai massage style into like cracking the bones.

Then of course she popped the question, "want extra?". I chose the BJ as I read in some reports that her BJ is to die for. Actually it was not. It wasn't bad, but wasn't the best either. but she did strip down to her g-string. she has nice boobs, felt a bit hard when I squeezed them, but they look real enough. a bit flabby on the tummy but nice legs and butt.

Looks: 7/10 (looks ok in the dimmed room)
Boobs: 9/10 (quite nice hanging down when she did the side 69)
Body: 8/10 (nice overall, smooth skin, a bit flabby)
GFE: 4/10 (ok chatty, but maybe still new)
BBBJ: 6/10 (a bit teethy)
WIR: maybe
Damage: 60+50

PS: does anyone know a tall and skinny girl, was at Cititel a 2-3 years ago, speaks cantonese, her BBBJ is really good. her number was 88 when I went and saw her. I don't know if she is still there or not. can anyone help? or does anyone know any super BBBJ specialists?

MadBoss
06-27-08, 00:04
Typical scenario, when u post something, all question will hit the road, but nobody would take the efford to post FR after the kangtao tried.IMHO the newbies who ask where, how and who usually don't post reports.

Three years ago when I read Hashk's report - I found Joey's place on the first try - even though got very little clues.

Now with one thousand directions also some guys can't find. No matter how many times the location posted. Those who don't spend any effort at all looking even at the PC. And these are the ones that don't post FRs.

So new guys who want the kang tao, want us to answer your questions and PMs - take a little effort to upgrade your newbie status.

And no bullshitting.

Some clues or directions may cause confusion but they're not hard to figure out. Like explanet instead of Esplanade. Take a little effort.

Sylar
06-27-08, 05:12
Three years ago when I read Hashk's report - I found Joey's place on the first try - even though got very little clues.

Now with one thousand directions also some guys can't find. No matter how many times the location posted. That prove our education system failed miserably, the new generation can't understand English.

MadBoss
06-29-08, 23:15
After having teh tarik session with some buddies, drove along Chulia looking for an economy release.

Slightly drizzling but spotted one sitting on a motorbike by herself. approached her. Must check out first really girl-girl or girl-boy :D

Confirmed girl, Indomie around 25yo. Big boobs and ass but not plump but not hour glass figure either.

Small talk first, touch here and there checking out the goods. ''How much? $50? Wokey''

Action at Swiss Hotel across the street. Upon entering the room - pay first. And she hits me for another $10 for room charges. That usually happens, sometimes they even ask $1 for the condom.

Never really noticed this hotel before. It looks quite new like recently renovated. Rooms quite small and the attached bathroom definitely can't fit two, so wash up by myself after she helped me undress.

Very good and passionate BBBJ. Lousy action on my part. My tummy still full on tea and nasi kandar.

Seeing the lazy state that I was in, she asks ''Suck only?'' okay by me. Action continued till BBBJCIM.

Overall quite satisfying for $60. Hard to recommend as you come across these girls by chance. Furthermore I didn't get her name. Sorry.

Debauchery
07-01-08, 07:56
Few nights ago feeling horny and went cruising around town for some you know what. Passed by Soho and saw this beautiful Hokkien speaking girl seated to the extreme left facing Soho. Asked and she works at "bandar rumah " (translate to english) hotel few blocks from Soho atRM120.

Was very tempted but couldn't locate ATM, so ended up with some NL in front of Fedxxal Hotel for RM70. Not worth FR, because she's hardly pretty except she originally asked me to take her colleague as well for 2:1 because it was her first session introduced by her friend and she felt bad I only took her;.(

She had a kind of clumsy innocence I'd appreciate, but her looks was just a turn-off.

Went back later few days looking for SOHO beautiful girl but not there, tried to look for her inside the hotel and out comes this Indomie going to buy some snacks. Went to her room for a session atrm70.

Short, but does have acceptable figure, especially the way her red panties see thru her white tight pants really turned me on.

Experience was pleasant, tries to catbath and stroke groin, the drawback being she doens't do BBBJ and no doggie (what a waste because her ass was quite big and bouncy). However, she was relaxed and wasn't rushing and waited for me to cum. At the end puts on her pajamas and wanted to sleep because met her quota of 2 customers (only 2 a day? ) Even sat around 5 min to chit chat after session and left after a kiss on the lips at the door. Felt like visiting a girlfriend who happen to be in town. Looks well to do with rings and appears hygenic person from her room condition. For those interested, she normally sits in the lobby in the afternoons.

Looks: 7.5/10 (actually looks acceptable age around 28 i guess)
Boobs: 7/10 (quite nice& firm, tight without hanging and proportion to her body.....nice round nipples which is also proportion to her breast)
Body: 6/10 (low rating only coz short, proportion still there)
GFE: 8/10 (likes small talk and allows kissing/petting/french kissing - nice smell of freshly shampooed hair )
BBBJ: 6/10 (no BB, did try to put some feeling into the BJ )
WIR: yes, but she is visiting only on and off
Damage: 70 ( not sure if she charged for condom but i always bring mine )

Dr Sex
07-02-08, 14:01
To all bros,

I have posted the photo of one China doll. She provide very good service and very friendly person. Now, she back to China. She will be back again but not sure when.

Check it out:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=761296&postcount=2497

Lulu Toti
07-02-08, 16:41
Gentlement,

FL Jenny from Medan is back in Penang for action. She reached Penang yesterday and will be back to Medan on 12th July. Better be fast for those who know her! Call her and get the room number, still at the same Hotel as last time in March

Sylar
07-03-08, 01:48
To all bros,

I have posted the photo of one China doll. She provide very good service and very friendly person. Now, she back to China. She will be back again but not sure when.

Check it out:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=761296&postcount=2497Yeah, I can see u r attracted to her service as I don't find her attractive even with the eyes covered up.

Dr Sex
07-03-08, 03:49
Thanks bro Lulu. This is good info. I believe those bros who has her number will be calling her up.

For myself, I not sure coz tonight I got someone to accompany me for overnight already. Everything price also up, so must control my budget. Some more I planning to go travel too. Must keep some money for air ticket + hotel + expenses. :P

Sylar
07-03-08, 04:41
Thanks bro Lulu. This is good info. I believe those bros who has her number will be calling her up.

For myself, I not sure coz tonight I got someone to accompany me for overnight already. Everything price also up, so must control my budget. Some more I planning to go travel too. Must keep some money for air ticket + hotel + expenses. :PTonite I also not sure, thinking of going for Bat Kut Teh, but heard the dish is not good for health, if go for Hokkien mee, cannot fill my stomach, petrol price go up liao must safe some money, maybe I go get Ham Chin Peng, more economy then run it down by clear water fresh from pipe.

Maybe next month I can go travelling, where to leh? Bangkok expensive or not, Air Asia got offer or not?

Dr Sex
07-03-08, 08:23
MATTA fair is here on this weekend. Check it out at PISA. I'm sure they have very good offer.

Beck 99
07-03-08, 10:12
Hi,

Has any brother visit to Joey for second or many time?

She allow to touch her breast?

Hot Milk,

Look for a hand phone shop on the third floor with massage signage. Its the intermediate lot. The middle row between the former skating ring.

Mabuk
07-03-08, 14:29
MATTA fair is here on this weekend. Check it out at PISA. I'm sure they have very good offer.

Good offer in term of flight ticket? How about the cha bor? still no discount what?

Dr Sex
07-03-08, 14:40
Cha bor also got discount?! That one maybe you need to go Thai thread to ask some cheongsters there to recommend you.

Mabuk
07-04-08, 15:30
Cha bor also got discount?! That one maybe you need to go Thai thread to ask some cheongsters there to recommend you.

Just Wonder!! I said "CHA BOR" not said "pu ying"...... why need to go Thai thread to ask?

Traveller1138
07-04-08, 16:52
Ola amigos,

Can anyone recommend any good escort services; especially if the can travel to the Bukit Ferringhi area??

Muchas gracias in advance.

MadBoss
07-04-08, 17:01
When I arrived at Cathay was surprised to see the Okt sitting outside. ''So free ah?'' I asked.

"Come in, come in" he said. "Business slow la, no customers, plenty of girls''

Actually got only eight on the couch. Three of them on the younger side and quite attractive, NL looking but most likely Sabahans or something. The rest your neighborhood aunties and I remember one, very robot service type.

Chose one of the three young girls, wearing glasses. The Okt said ''No, take the one next to her, just come only. Good one''

Ok, she wasn't bad looking either. ''98!'' the Okt shouted.

Walao! When she stood up was like watching the space shuttle launch. She's tall, I mean TALL! And wearing high heels some more.

Syiok walking with her to the room. :)

She spoke something which I didn't understand, I just said sorry my chinese is not good. Actually her chinese is bad. Blessing in disguise cause her English is very good which made me more comfortable.

The undressing part. Yum yum yum. She's very slim, fantastic ass and fantastic boobs. Big big boobs.

She's now my 'Best Breasts Girl' after Gigi of GP BM.

Nice shaved pussy with a bit left on, Landing Strip I think it's called.

Body has a few tattoos and skin brown sugar, just the way I like it.

Name is Angel, Chinese Portuguese mix.

She really concentrate on my didi during wash up then stops and says with a serious face ''I do three ways, squat down I want to wash'' She then proceeds to wash my assh*le with soap, sticking her finger in too.

The action. I'm lying on my back and she pushes my legs back till my knees meet my stomach. Drops her head and starts anal rimming. Very strong tongue with the tip slightly opening the 'exit'.

Before BBBJ she says sweetly ''You tell me if want to come out'' Ok (maybe).
She has a good technique, lots of oral movement on the didi and balls. Not enough to make me cum though.

The FJ. Cowgirl then Mish, didi ramming her pussy and my face buried in her fantastic (again) breasts. She doesn't allow nipple sucking though.

Bzzz. Bzzz. The front desk buzzing us saying time's up.

Finished off doggie which was kinda hard cause her legs are way much longer than mine. Had to push her flat down on the bed.

Satisfying. But very little bullets from me, been f*cking too much lately.

She told me to rest first while she washes up. After that she started applying lotion on herself and got dressed. Looks like I have to clean myself up.

Had a bit of conversation going. She's a college student from KL. No father or mother. Raised by kind uncle and cruel aunt. Here to make some cash during semester break. Also studying modelling. Will only be here till end of July.

I asked for her number, maybe can give her some tuition outside. No chance, ''I work here only'' she says.

Bzzz. Bzzz. Stupid front desk again.

Name: Angel
Number: 98
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
AnalR: 5/10
BBBJ: 6/10 (I'm not so sensitive here anymore, cannot really feel)
Damage: Rm100 + Rm20 tips.
WIReturn: I will definitely have another taste before the end of July.

Penangleg
07-04-08, 19:49
Hi guys,

Long time no post because I have been busy working and cheong-ing.

This is the second outing in hotel M,

Its was a hot lazy Saturday afternoon after work around 12 felt a bit sien and decided to do a little cruising around town area. My mind was playing around a few places to visit, whether to go to DE terang or HC or anywhere else that has been mentioned in the FRs.

In the very end decided to go to hotel M since I was just passing Penang Road.

Venue : Hotel M
ML : Jojo
GFe :6/10
Massage skill : 5/10
BBBJ : yes
AR : yes

Was greeted by old man. Then he proceed by leading me to a room and whilst he switched on the lamp he asked "Anyone in particular? " "JOJO please" and he then turned around and holler "jojo"

She came in and was wearing a green spaghetti and mini skirt. A short intro conversation followed and I stripped to my birthday suit. Then the average massage began. Also began was my octopus hands. Hehe. She basicly got the message and asked me " You want? "

I just simply nodded. Then she stripped butt naked. Not bad the body for her age. I complimented her on her body and she replied by giving me a good BBBJ.

Then came the cow girl ride. Damn she know how to grip the little soldier. Not long after that I surrendered. I LOST TO THE GRIP OF ECSTACY!

End of report.

MadBoss
07-04-08, 22:47
Hi,

Has any brother visit to Joey for second or many time?

She allow to touch her breast?Yes, visit her many times before. Unfortunately still NO touching touching especially her breasts.

Genting
07-05-08, 15:55
When I arrived at Cathay.

Walao! When she stood up was like watching the space shuttle launch. She's tall, I mean TALL! And wearing high heels some more.

She spoke something which I didn't understand, I just said sorry my chinese is not good. Actually her chinese is bad. Blessing in disguise cause her English is very good which made me more comfortable.

The undressing part. Yum yum yum. She's very slim, fantastic ass and fantastic boobs. Big big boobs.

She really concentrate on my didi during wash up then stops and says with a serious face ''I do three ways, squat down I want to wash'' She then proceeds to wash my assh*le with soap, sticking her finger in too.

The action. I'm lying on my back and she pushes my legs back till my knees meet my stomach. Drops her head and starts anal rimming. Very strong tongue with the tip slightly opening the 'exit'.

She has a good technique, lots of oral movement on the didi and balls. Not enough to make me cum though.

The FJ. Cowgirl then Mish, didi ramming her pussy and my face buried in her fantastic (again) breasts. She doesn't allow nipple sucking though.

Finished off doggie which was kinda hard cause her legs are way much longer than mine. Had to push her flat down on the bed.

She told me to rest first while she washes up. After that she started applying lotion on herself and got dressed. Looks like I have to clean myself up.

Had a bit of conversation going. She's a college student from KL. No father or mother. Raised by kind uncle and cruel aunt. Here to make some cash during semester break. Also studying modelling. Will only be here till end of July.

I asked for her number, maybe can give her some tuition outside. No chance, ''I work here only'' she says.

Aiya Bro,

I just got back from 'liak kin'. cheh!, and found this wonderful report. Had I only read earlier... I would have headed straight away to old faithful Cathay. Now can only try out after trip to KL. Please continue to keep her company and in business so she doesn't leave the establishment so soon. hehe...

PgPunter
07-06-08, 04:03

Thanks for the heads up. Haven't being to Cathay for long time coz no good stock. Immediately after reading FR jumps straight on to bike and head for Cathay. Spotted 98 & NL(glasses) at the couch. NL glasses better looking but went for 98. Wah - tall man somemore wearing high heels. FR some as MB but AR too short. Overall she's very innocent like (agree best boobs in town)but needs lots of training by the sifu's here

MadBoss
07-06-08, 06:13
Thanks for the heads up. Haven't being to Cathay for long time coz no good stock. Immediately after reading FR jumps straight on to bike and head for Cathay. Spotted 98 & NL(glasses) at the couch. NL glasses better looking but went for 98. Wah - tall man somemore wearing high heels. FR some as MB but AR too short. Overall she's very innocent like (agree best boobs in town)but needs lots of training by the sifu's hereYou are thanking me for which 'heads' up? :D Just kidding.

As most people say, some of the best stock can be found in KL. Too bad she's leaving our Island State.

The $100 damage at Cathay is $50 for her and $50 for the HC. Should teach her that she can make more on her own. We will definitely enjoy her body more in the privacy of our own hotel room and at a longer duration.

MadBoss
07-06-08, 06:21
Aiya Bro,

I just got back from 'liak kin'. cheh!, and found this wonderful report. Had I only read earlier... I would have headed straight away to old faithful Cathay. Now can only try out after trip to KL. Please continue to keep her company and in business so she doesn't leave the establishment so soon. hehe...I occasionally drop into Cathay, Waldorf etc. Unfortunately most of the time just to show my face and leave without taking any girl.

My way of showing the Okt - Get better girls!

Got lucky this time :D

Screw King
07-06-08, 13:33
When I arrived at Cathay was surprised to see the Okt sitting outside. ''So free ah?'' I asked.

Actually got only eight on the couch. Three of them on the younger side and quite attractive, NL looking but most likely Sabahans or something. The rest your neighborhood aunties and I remember one, very robot service type.

Chose one of the three young girls, wearing glasses. The Okt said ''No, take the one next to her, just come only. Good one''

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.All bros , see this 98 her boobs is gold coated so can see cannot touch , cannot suck , fuck what the hell man . boobs cannot suck , damm don't look at the pussy already because her pussy got diamond so cannot touch lor . Boycott this 98 ask her to tapao go home eat herself lah!! We r big boss , we buy her 1/2 hr liao, why cannot do.

MadBoss
07-06-08, 23:53
All bros , see this 98 her boobs is gold coated so can see cannot touch , cannot suck , fuck what the hell man . boobs cannot suck , .When did I say her boobs cannot touch?

damm don't look at the pussy already because her pussy got diamond so cannot touch lor ..When did I say her pussy cannot touch?

Boycott this 98 ask her to tapao go home eat herself lah!! We r big boss , we buy her 1/2 hr liao, why cannot do.I believe you have tried her before but you are lousy and useless in sex so bad response from her.

Since that is the case its best you stay home and fuck yourself.

Sylar
07-07-08, 01:52
All bros , see this 98 her boobs is gold coated so can see cannot touch , cannot suck , fuck what the hell man . boobs cannot suck , damm don't look at the pussy already because her pussy got diamond so cannot touch lor . Boycott this 98 ask her to tapao go home eat herself lah!! We r big boss , we buy her 1/2 hr liao, why cannot do.Why do you have to tell people to boycott all the gals? The reason I can think of is many gals at the fuck joint refuse your business, even thouigh you have the money yet you don't get to fuck them, next time I'm there I'd check on the notice board to check out your photostat IC

Good Try
07-07-08, 04:11
Gentlement,

FL Jenny from Medan is back in Penang for action. She reached Penang yesterday and will be back to Medan on 12th July. Better be fast for those who know her! Call her and get the room number, still at the same Hotel as last time in MarchWhat the demage now? long time didnt try already

Sylar
07-07-08, 06:39
When did I say her boobs cannot touch?

When did I say her pussy cannot touch?

I believe you have tried her before but you are lousy and useless in sex so bad response from her.

So its best you stay home and fuck yourself.If can touch the boobs and pussy, he will complain the girls like ROBOT.

I suggest he change his nick to ComplainKing

Sylar
07-07-08, 09:10
What the demage now? Long time didnt try alreadyI have fuel surcharge does not raise her calling price.

Member 30
07-07-08, 09:59
All bros , see this 98 her boobs is gold coated so can see cannot touch , cannot suck , fuck what the hell man . boobs cannot suck , damm don't look at the pussy already because her pussy got diamond so cannot touch lor . Boycott this 98 ask her to tapao go home eat herself lah!! We r big boss , we buy her 1/2 hr liao, why cannot do.

To compare your report against Madboss, I'd go for the latter coz his is just too tempting. Brown sugar skin with fantastic ass & boobs...aiyoyo, for that I'm gonna make my virgin trip to Cathay (Yes, I've never been to cathay all this while :D)

Anyway, guess you're just down right bad luck with her. Too bad bro...somehow madboss is better than big boss... :p

Penang Lang
07-07-08, 11:59

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.1st, must be agreed that Bro Madboss done a very good job. He shared his latest explorer & recommended his BIG Boobs finding in local HC with cheap price but high quality stock.

Went to Cathay last Saturday afternoon, cos I was very excited after read bro Madboss report, wonder the #98 will be left soon & I will miss the golden chance. Haha.

Reached there & noted 98 was working, just a few "not pretty" girls whom keep eating their tea break at lobby. No choice loh, wait for it. After almost 15min, only saw 2 NLs walked out from the rooms, with her short customers & heading to pay money at counter.

One look very pretty, should be Sabahrian as OKT said just now. Another one was damn slim & tall, even she was wearing the high heels as bro PgPunter/Madboss said, very very tall. Look young & have a pair of Big boos, but was very black face after out from room. Kept blaiming the early customer with her ML friends while starting her food. Her eating look shown her hungry, may due to good business after bro Madboss post?

Anyway, the pretty NL with glasses was my favorite. The #98 is not my type & I was not dare to try her at that moment. A bit concern of fuxxing a die fish later. One of Malay friend who sit besides me asked for OKT, he want #98. Unforturnetely she refuse to take Malay business after OKT getting her permission. Oh.. I see.

Took the pretty glassed NL as final decision. Not many communication, less GFE, but she has a very good body shape also. Nice nipple with 34C boobs,
standard SOP, BBBJ, cowboy & released in Missionary style.

Number: Forgot (NL with sun-glasses)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34C
BBBJ: 7/10
Damage: Rm100
WIReturn: Maybe choose #98,if she not look black face in my another visiting day

Happy Cheonging.

PL

Kt Lover
07-07-08, 12:56
I had the opportunity to drop into Hong Kong in BM town yesterday at around 1.00 pm. Lately because of the big wind, I was told that it starts at 9.00am and close at around 2 pm. Normally, it's from 9 to 7 or thereabout.Hi Brother,

I went to Hong Kong yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, about 11:30am.

Well it really shocked me, because there are damn a lot of people, & the worst part is, they are all foreigners. I immediately cabut once I was upstairs.

Went to Tai Ah after that, & the same thing, it was packed with foreign workers. This is the first time I realized that BM in fact has so many foreign workers.

No choice, ending up in JE for a massage & HJ.

Perhaps I shall try my luck during week days.

Dr Sex
07-07-08, 12:58
Boycott too much already!

One thing I don't like go Cathay is the girls all very lanci type. GFE is lower than Waldorf or Taiwan.

By the way, anyone explore the Waterfall lately or NCP? Happy (formerly Tong Lok) always close due to heavy wind.

I enjoying tapau ML last week. Worth the bucks and enjoying the night.

Eecan
07-07-08, 13:57
To compare your report against Madboss, I'd go for the latter coz his is just too tempting. Brown sugar skin with fantastic ass & boobs...aiyoyo, for that I'm gonna make my virgin trip to Cathay (Yes, I've never been to cathay all this while :D)

Anyway, guess you're just down right bad luck with her. Too bad bro...somehow madboss is better than big boss... :pVirgin trip? Make sure u collect ang pow from angel, the brown sugar babe. No surprise to me, Madboss always like dark dark one

Lulu Toti
07-07-08, 14:44
What the demage now? long time didnt try alreadyBro,

Still the same as last time: RM0.10

Abcd2008
07-07-08, 14:47
Hi,

does anyone know where can get Malay girls?

Itchy69
07-07-08, 17:09
Does anyone know where Ana went these days?

She used to be in C*t*tel.

Casino Lights
07-07-08, 17:25
I there,

O. K. I'm Newbie, but allready have read quite some of reports there and was crusing for one week now. Let me point this out, that was not easy, cause I'm not asian. So here comes the story.

1st was looking for NP Cafe, but finally found it and turned out to be shut down, there are signs hanging on the wall.- for sale.

2nd try Fantasy across Esplanade, had Chinese girl, not to good looking, CKT told me. No special massage LOL, so after long time and massage nothing happend I asked for special massage, but didn't unterstand, so showed here direction and finally agreed fo HJ, but no BJ because of her Boyfriend doesnt like. Opend here bra and even her pants and went everywhere, but in total fun was not to much as the damage (30RM).

3rd try: hotel GC, went up to spa, CKT asked me for lady package and offered very special for 300 RM, we went down to 200 and then we went to the girls room, but only 2 there, so I chose the better locking, but only 5/10, then we went down one floor, man that looks racked, but some rooms are o. K.

Shower with the girl than BBBJ and some fucking, not very special.

Spotted some other places, someone knows more details?

A Place in Burma street across a hotlink shop called Jin Bei or so.

There is a music kafe which lokked promising in just of Penang road parallel to chulia. It is in the 1st floor you have to walk ap some stairs.

There is also around a place called catay lounge, something happening there.

Will be hunting again, so just tell me the places, if you need email, just write.

Done, this was the first report

P: S: Need some Infos about Danok, worth going there as western?

MadBoss
07-07-08, 22:48
Hi,

does anyone know where can get Malay girls?Third time you are asking this already. Here goes.

NL 'working girls' hard to come by especially Island side. If you see them working one place today, they might not be there the following week.

Sun Reflex at Bukit Jambul - I know has at least one permanent NL. Massage followed by HJ. Search this thread for damage and exact location.

At Fantasy (hotel side) some guys have said there's NL too but I've only seen Sabahan or Indomie.

GP Hotel in BM and its sister outlet Pusat Urut Harmoni near Pacific Megamall (must mention Pacific as there are more than one Harmoni) also carry NL stock. I haven't been there lately though.

Btw the 'code' for Malay Girls is NL = Nasi Lemak.

For me it's much easier to get NL freebies than pay for service ones.

MadBoss
07-07-08, 23:03
Hi Brother,

I went to Hong Kong yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, about 11:30am.

Well it really shocked me, because there are damn a lot of people, & the worst part is, they are all foreigners. I immediately cabut once I was upstairs.

Went to Tai Ah after that, & the same thing, it was packed with foreign workers. This is the first time I realized that BM in fact has so many foreign workers.

No choice, ending up in JE for a massage & HJ.

Perhaps I shall try my luck during week days.Weekdays better idea, all the foreign labourers working. Weekend they will release one week's supply of sperm there. :D

Eecan
07-08-08, 00:08
Hi,

does anyone know where can get Malay girls?There should be a lot in the Kampung.

Eecan
07-08-08, 00:09
Bro,

Still the same as last time: RM0.10SHIT I pay RM0.12 the last time

Screw King
07-08-08, 02:49

Anyway, guess you're just down right bad luck with her. Too bad bro...somehow madboss is better than big boss... :pBro you are wrong I didn't go cathay. I go 1 time only very long time ago. I agree with Dr sex the girls is lansi not worth it. I read the 98 reports I sian liao loh. Why waste money. I not bodoh.

Spend money on girls they must tread me like KING. I can't tahan the girl that tell me cannot touch h

Screw King
07-08-08, 02:51

Anyway, guess you're just down right bad luck with her. Too bad bro...somehow madboss is better than big boss... :pBro you are wrong I didn't go cathay. I go 1 time only very long time ago. I agree with Dr sex the girls is lansi not worth it. I read the 98 reports I sian liao loh. Why waste money. I not bodoh.

Spend money on girls they must tread me like KING. I can't tahan the girl that tell me cannot touch hear, can't suck hear. Fuck lah you think you are angel ah! I pay you MONEY loh.

Sylar
07-08-08, 04:55
Will be hunting again, so just tell me the places, if you need email, just write.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.I'm impressed you manage to find most of the naughty joints in Penang, with the help of this forum?

For foreigner it's better to hang around SOHO or Chulia Street, local or PRC normally reluctant to do your business, as at the end of the day, no hardship allowances for the additional length to be taken in.

For the abovementioned place, they are used to foreigner, so chances of getting laid are much more higher.

MadBoss
07-08-08, 08:16
Bro you are wrong I didn't go cathay. I go 1 time only very long time ago. I agree with Dr sex the girls is lansi not worth it. I read the 98 reports I sian liao loh. Why waste money. I not bodoh.

Spend money on girls they must tread me like KING. I can't tahan the girl that tell me cannot touch hear, can't suck hear. Fuck lah you think you are angel ah! I pay you MONEY loh.You have only been there 1 time only very long time ago and you are to inciting people to a boycott? What's wrong with you?

As for your money check this out -

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=758182&postcount=2557

You must have thought your 50 cents coin as big as the bull cart wheel.How many guys out there when we cheong, treat the ladies with respect and warmth - we eventually get VVIP service?

They are prostitutes but you treat them like *****s.

I am proud to say that I am the kind of cheongster where the girls call me to visit them. Which girl in her right mind is gonna call you?

You are a KING but of what I don't know.

It is different if you have tried and don't like - but you have not and can make stupid comment - so I am saying you are BODOH!

Mozzie
07-08-08, 10:05
1st, must be agreed that Bro Madboss done a very good job. He shared his latest explorer & recommended his BIG Boobs finding in local HC with cheap price but high quality stock.

Went to Cathay last Saturday afternoon, cos I was very excited after read bro Madboss report, wonder the #98 will be left soon & I will miss the golden chance. Haha.

Reached there & noted 98 was working, just a few "not pretty" girls whom keep eating their tea break at lobby. No choice loh, wait for it. After almost 15min, only saw 2 NLs walked out from the rooms, with her short customers & heading to pay money at counter.

One look very pretty, should be Sabahrian as OKT said just now. Another one was damn slim & tall, even she was wearing the high heels as bro PgPunter/Madboss said, very very tall. Look young & have a pair of Big boos, but was very black face after out from room. Kept blaiming the early customer with her ML friends while starting her food. Her eating look shown her hungry, may due to good business after bro Madboss post?

Anyway, the pretty NL with glasses was my favorite. The #98 is not my type & I was not dare to try her at that moment. A bit concern of fuxxing a die fish later. One of Malay friend who sit besides me asked for OKT, he want #98. Unforturnetely she refuse to take Malay business after OKT getting her permission. Oh.. I see.

Took the pretty glassed NL as final decision. Not many communication, less GFE, but she has a very good body shape also. Nice nipple with 34C boobs,
standard SOP, BBBJ, cowboy & released in Missionary style.

Number: Forgot (NL with sun-glasses)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 34C
BBBJ: 7/10
WIReturn: Maybe choose #98,if she not look black face in my another visiting day.I went to Cathay last night around 10pm. I planned the trip after read bro Madboss report a few days ago. Had the idea of must try the future model before the chance runs out! Who knows 1 day you call tell your friends that you screwed the famous model few years back?

Once into the lounge, and the OKT sit beside the door. I approach to him directly and ask for #98. He said she is working inside and he ask me to wait for 10 min. So I did.

10 minutes later, saw the girl comes out together with a guy (should be the client). She has a long slim legs, long hair, big boobs and I bet thats she is. From far I see he and my saliva start dripping already.

After entered room, I realise that she had a black face and I ask her what happend... Then she starts complaining that she was getting hard time to serve the earlier client. Take long time to come. Her phone keep ringing sms coming, while replying she was saying that her sister was smsing her and she do not want others to know she work here. She looks very tired and moody. I am thinking... oh shit! I may not be in luck this time.

Well, standard SOP being performs like the usual. BBBJ but no Analinus service. No cowboy also as she is very frastrated with the earlier one already I think. End up screwing a dead fish and force myself to release fast fast. Maybe business too good and getting bored ML after so many of us in this forum visited her.

After washed up and she change to street dress and consider finish her job for the day. I am her last customer. During her change we had some chatting... She complain to me saying that she has to work for her school fees la; no money la. Very tired la... blah blah blah.

My advice is do not go too late as the girls are tired and cannot perform anymore. The best time is around 3pm ~ 6pm. I felt happy for it eventhough the service was not up to expectation. At least I give her business to help her to get money for her school fees. Who knows I screwed a famous model?
BTW, I am also very kind hearted one you know? HAHAHA

GFE: 3/10
Service : 2/10
WIReturn: No. Bad experience.

Lengman
07-08-08, 13:04
I there,

O. K. I'm Newbie, but allready have read quite some of reports there and was crusing for one week now. Let me point this out, that was not easy, cause I'm not asian. So here comes the story.

1st was looking for NP Cafe, but finally found it and turned out to be shut down, there are signs hanging on the wall.- for sale.

2nd try Fantasy across Esplanade, had Chinese girl, not to good looking, CKT told me. No special massage LOL, so after long time and massage nothing happend I asked for special massage, but didn't unterstand, so showed here direction and finally agreed fo HJ, but no BJ because of her Boyfriend doesnt like. Opend here bra and even her pants and went everywhere, but in total fun was not to much as the damage (30RM).

3rd try: hotel GC, went up to spa, CKT asked me for lady package and offered very special for 300 RM, we went down to 200 and then we went to the girls room, but only 2 there, so I chose the better locking, but only 5/10, then we went down one floor, man that looks racked, but some rooms are o. K.

Shower with the girl than BBBJ and some fucking, not very special.

Spotted some other places, someone knows more details?

A Place in Burma street across a hotlink shop called Jin Bei or so.

There is a music kafe which lokked promising in just of Penang road parallel to chulia. It is in the 1st floor you have to walk ap some stairs.

There is also around a place called catay lounge, something happening there.

Your report is a fine example of a good cheongster (monger). Surely put to shame on a lot of newbies here- asking this and that without first reading the previous posts. More so you are a foreigner-having managed to find some difficult place I must say.

Here is another tip.
I presume you are white (angmoh) you may even strike freebie amongst backpackers along Chulia street cafes if you have the time and skills to fish.

No problem for you in Danok. The honeys only recognises money not skin. Only they don't speak English, most of them- you may be lucky to get some uni students(holidaying from bangkok) that do.

Beer is cheap and your dollar stretches further. 1km square of pure entertainment like Las Vegas only its cowboytown style.

Just watch out when giving tips to the girls. Golden rule is never to part with your money too early. Tips at the end.(Usually RM 10- 20 will do without losing face). Otherwise they will swarm you like flies.

Dr Sex
07-08-08, 17:26
SOHO usually is Indo, Thai, or Filipino girls. I walk pass there few times. Never saw PRC or CKT.

MadBoss
07-08-08, 23:26
I went to Cathay last night around 10pm. I planned the trip after read bro Madboss report a few days ago. Had the idea of must try the future model before the chance runs out! Who knows 1 day you call tell your friends that you screwed the famous model few years back?

Once into the lounge, and the OKT sit beside the door. I approach to him directly and ask for #98. He said she is working inside and he ask me to wait for 10 min. So I did.

10 minutes later, saw the girl comes out together with a guy (should be the client). She has a long slim legs, long hair, big boobs and I bet thats she is. From far I see he and my saliva start dripping already.You read my report and went to try her. After trying - you registered at ISG yesterday and posted your first FR?

I wonder how many guys read my report and went there? Don't go. Better take Screwking's advise - stay home and fuck yourselves.

After entered room, I realise that she had a black face and I ask her what happend... Then she starts complaining that she was getting hard time to serve the earlier client. Take long time to come. Her phone keep ringing sms coming, while replying she was saying that her sister was smsing her and she do not want others to know she work here. She looks very tired and moody. I am thinking... oh shit! I may not be in luck this time.

Well, standard SOP being performs like the usual. BBBJ but no Analinus service. No cowboy also as she is very frastrated with the earlier one already I think. End up screwing a dead fish and force myself to release fast fast. Maybe business too good and getting bored ML after so many of us in this forum visited her.

After washed up and she change to street dress and consider finish her job for the day. I am her last customer. During her change we had some chatting... She complain to me saying that she has to work for her school fees la; no money la. Very tired la... blah blah blah.

My advice is do not go too late as the girls are tired and cannot perform anymore. The best time is around 3pm ~ 6pm. I felt happy for it eventhough the service was not up to expectation. At least I give her business to help her to get money for her school fees. Who knows I screwed a famous model?

BTW, I am also very kind hearted one you know? HAHAHA

I suppose I got lucky and had her before who knows how many batang ram into her.

Member 30
07-09-08, 02:53
Bro you are wrong I didn't go cathay. I go 1 time only very long time ago. I agree with Dr sex the girls is lansi not worth it. I read the 98 reports I sian liao loh. Why waste money. I not bodoh.

Spend money on girls they must tread me like KING. I can't tahan the girl that tell me cannot touch hear, can't suck hear. Fuck lah you think you are angel ah! I pay you MONEY loh.

Ops.....I thought you called for boycott cause you had her before. In this case, you're taking others experience and start calling for boycott.

Sorry to say it but since you're BIG BOSS and wanted to be treated like a KING, then perhaps a high-end hooker is what you look for. Anyway, a friendly reminder is that money may not buy everything :D

Kun Pau
07-09-08, 03:24
Hi bro's,

Very long time not writing here just reading all the threads posted by all bro out here.

Went to GP yesterday after received call from Kei Tak about "curi makan" NL.
Very cute and young girl who work at factory around prai. Dunno how to describe but very very very very very worth spend.

Entering the room, had a chit-chat with her and she treat me damnnn !! Like BF & GF even better than that. We do many position and she lick me from ears to toe. after finished on bed, just relax for a minutes and to my suprised.. we had another game in the bath room. French kissess, standing BJ and she ask me to doggy her while she bended on the toilet bowl.. but luckily i got my spare raincoat even she claim that she clean and can fuck her raw. Here my rating:

Name : Nat
GFE : Excellent
Pussy : Nice, trimmed, tight (can felt the tightness)
Boob : 32B
Daty : Yess.. (She cum twice and me too ha ha ha ha) and very nice &
slurpy juice
BBJ : 8/10
Looks : 8.5/10
Damage : RM170 + rm10 (Tips)
Overrall : 6 stars services

Hamsapguai
07-09-08, 11:23
Boycott too much already!

One thing I don't like go Cathay is the girls all very lanci type. GFE is lower than Waldorf or Taiwan.

By the way, anyone explore the Waterfall lately or NCP? Happy (formerly Tong Lok) always close due to heavy wind.

I enjoying tapau ML last week. Worth the bucks and enjoying the night.Doc, now only left Happy nia.... If go to Happy, go early. They close around 8 something. Papaya farm getting less in Penang.

Bertt
07-09-08, 16:26
Also interested in NL. Any contact?

Screw King
07-09-08, 17:39
Ops.....I thought you called for boycott cause you had her before. In this case, you're taking others experience and start calling for boycott.

Sorry to say it but since you're BIG BOSS and wanted to be treated like a KING, then perhaps a high-end hooker is what you look for. Anyway, a friendly reminder is that money may not buy everything :DHey,

Said boycott cathay 98 cannot ah. If you still want to go to serve her you just go a head. Ya I want to treat like KING so I can tell you I go there 1 time only. Many bros also have said better go wadroff which is same standard.

Screw King
07-09-08, 17:44
i'm afraid you are wrong, what he need is a dog.hey i said boycott cathay 98 you not happy ah. what you say you want to fuck a dog easy just go roadside find it. i said boycott 98, you don't have to follow, you can let her [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you & you pay her because she is your boss i know that. your mouth gatal ah.

Good Try
07-10-08, 02:18
Hi bro's,

Very long time not writing here just reading all the threads posted by all bro out here.

Very cute and young girl who work at factory around prai. Dunno how to describe but very very very very very worth spend.

Entering the room, had a chit-chat with her and she treat me damnnn !! Like BF & GF even better than that. We do many position and she lick me from ears to toe. after finished on bed, just relax for a minutes and to my suprised.. we had another game in the bath room. French kissess, standing BJ and she ask me to doggy her while she bended on the toilet bowl.. but luckily i got my spare raincoat even she claim that she clean and can fuck her raw. Here my rating:

slurpy juice
Overrall : 6 stars services

Will go and try it. may i know where the gold pantat?

Brother Gu
07-10-08, 02:25
Hi bro's,

slurpy juice
Overrall : 6 stars servicesBro,

Please share this kang tau lah.

Good Try
07-10-08, 04:56
Hi bro's,

slurpy juice
Overrall : 6 stars servicesWes bros,

Will go for it.

Can I ask where Gold Pantat?

Liverpool
07-10-08, 05:08
There is a apartment behind farlim market. Block 11, 8th flloor. A China girl which is provide massage.

Massage RM30 per hour.

Service include HJ, FJ, BJ, normal massage.

3 girl stay in the apartment which is 3 room type.

One is younger name: lu lu, 28 year old

2nd girl: yang guang: big breast, 30 year old. "heard provide good BJ.

3nd girl: mei mei, 35 year old. Look not bad.

I went 2 day ago. Take Lu lu. Ask hanky panky, she said full service. Take a bath, she use her body with body shampoo to rub u. After going to the room. She then bring in hot water and ice. Ask you turn around. Use ice to lick your body. Service include hot water and ice BJ. Body massage, FJ, . This girl previous work in macau KTV. Pay RM150 for FJ. Not massage.

Before you went up to the apartment must call out first. Then you go up to 9th floor, wait them open the door. You will walk down from corridor to their house.

Sylar
07-10-08, 09:41
There is a apartment behind farlim market. Block 11, 8th flloor. A China girl which is provide massage.

Massage RM30 per hour.Sure or not RM30 with everything in? I'm sure you missed out the price for other optional item.

Sylar
07-10-08, 09:43
Wes bros,

Will go for it.

Can I ask where Gold Pantat?GP = Grand Paradise

Pantat = pussy in English

Do I need to draw the picture on the wall?

MadBoss
07-10-08, 10:17
Will go and try it. may i know where the gold pantat?

Bro,
Please share this kang tau lah.Bro Kun Pau - great report! Make's me wanna drive over to BM :D

Reports like this brings all the newbies out from hiding asking ''Where? Share lah!''

Sir Henry
07-10-08, 11:14
spend a few days in penang with my kinky malaysian gf (26, nice).

she likes gb and moresomes. if you want to join us and have some fun

georgetown/ferengi pm me or send a email with a short discription and pic
to [email address deleted by admin]

age and figure doesn´t matter as long as you are no jerk.

she likes dp, [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117) and nearly all kinds of things.

editor's note: this report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. please do not post email addresses in the forum. instead, please invite other forum members to contact you directly via the forum's private messaging system. thanks!

Mabuk
07-10-08, 15:23

The girl and location sound familiar to me, does she using Digi XXX4028?

Carimakanpp
07-10-08, 15:39
Hi brother,

Read kwong wah paper, yesterday, got one 4 star hotel at town got wep.

17 PRC kena tangkap.

Any idea where is this Hotel?

Hotel success?

Carimakan
07-10-08, 19:07
hi,im a new butterfly here.hehe.

Can you giv specific info about farlim massage? Very interested.

[QUOTE=Liverpool]There is a apartment behind farlim market. Block 11, 8th flloor. A China girl which is provide massage.

Massage RM30 per hour.

Service include HJ, FJ, BJ, normal massage.

hi,im a new butterfly here.hehe.
can you giv specific info about farlim massage?very interested.

3 girl stay in the apartment which is 3 room type.

One is younger name: lu lu, 28 year old

3nd girl: mei mei, 35 year old. Look not bad.

I went 2 day ago. Take Lu lu. Ask hanky panky, she said full service. Take a bath, she use her body with body shampoo to rub u. After going to the room. She then bring in hot water and ice. Ask you turn around. Use ice to lick your body. Service include hot water and ice BJ. Body massage, FJ, . This girl previous work in macau KTV. Pay RM150 for FJ. Not massage.

Before you went up to the apartment must call out first. Then you go up to 9th floor, wait them open the door. You will walk down from corridor to their house.

Mr Kkk
07-11-08, 02:08
Hi,

I'm new here. n this is my first post, anyone can help me?

I'm 19 years old. izzit big enough to go for massage or something special service?

And where is the location. thx

Brother Gu
07-11-08, 02:31
Hi brother,

Read kwong wah paper, yesterday, got one 4 star hotel at town got wep.

17 PRC kena tangkap.

Any idea where is this Hotel?

Hotel success?Yes, you are right, hotel Success.

I called my favourite girl there to find out more info but line turned off. Too bad.

Member 30
07-11-08, 03:14
Bro Kun Pau - great report! Make's me wanna drive over to BM :D

Reports like this brings all the newbies out from hiding asking ''Where? Share lah!''

:D :D, Thanks to Bro KunPau, managed to go there yesterday noon. And yes, her service level was good though she claimed that she's tired. I was her 4th customer of the day and upon completion, I realised that no wonder she's tired coz she tried to complete the full 45mins for every customer. One thing commendable is though she claimed that she's tired, there's not even the slightest glimpse of long face.

IMHO, a little downside is her b-class boob but she definately made it up on the service side. :D

FR is near similar to bro KunPau except for the 2nd round as I could sense she's real tired. She told me to come early next time so she could make it up for me...:D

Member 30
07-11-08, 03:20
Hey,

Said boycott cathay 98 cannot ah. If you still want to go to serve her you just go a head. Ya I want to treat like KING so I can tell you I go there 1 time only. Many bros also have said better go wadroff which is same standard.

King,

Come on...., I read my own post over & over again and still couldn't find in any part that I said you can't call for boycott. It's merely a clarification that you're calling for a boycott based on others' report and not your very own experience. It's as good as making a statement based on hearsay.

Whether I'm going for her or not, that's out of your jurisdiction. :D

MadBoss
07-11-08, 07:59
Hi,

I'm new here. n this is my first post, anyone can help me?

I'm 19 years old. izzit big enough to go for massage or something special service?

And where is the location. thxWhen I was 12 years old - mine was big already, you can imagine it's much much bigger now. :D

I think my first time with a prostitute - I was also 19 more or less. Just don't wear school uniform or something like that - should be no problem.

Aiyoyo I am Satan - best to lose your virginity to your girlfriend la. (also save a lot of $)

That's not a very constructive way to ask for locations. Read past reports, see what you like and if you still can't find it - then ask.

Kun Pau
07-11-08, 08:25
Bro Kun Pau - great report! Make's me wanna drive over to BM :D

Reports like this brings all the newbies out from hiding asking ''Where? Share lah!''Welcome MB! But I'm not guarantee on the availability cause Member30 has to wait quite long time before can get this meat ha ha ha ha ha For those wanna know where is this GP can browse back on past thread. Member30. I know you had getting her yesterday. So how was she?

Carimakanpp
07-11-08, 17:46
Yes, you are right, hotel Success.

I called my favourite girl there to find out more info but line turned off. Too bad.Wah, hotel sucess also kena,

Everytime big wind, this is the safer palce right.

Anyway, the news say got one spa manager kena.

Who? Keng?

Petrolhead
07-11-08, 21:51
Wah, hotel sucess also kena,

Who? Keng?Hotel Success kena few times one already.

Seven11
07-12-08, 01:55
Wah, hotel sucess also kena,

Who? Keng?Nope, is was Sam.

Eecan
07-12-08, 07:14
Hotel Success kena few times one already.Yesterday, Taipei kena, immediate chain reaction spread to Kim Pui, all girls put on their sport shoes and run like Beijing Olympic 100 meter champion.

Liverpool
07-12-08, 10:03
The girl and location sound familiar to me, does she using Digi XXX4028?What you mention is same as I say.

Behind Farlim Market Apartment using digi.483xxxx.

Massage. RM30

Extra service extra pay.

Hamsapguai
07-13-08, 08:02
Went to Happy yesterday or can be consider every week since the first of June. Our groups make it as a weekly visit either on Sat or Sun. Never miss except the place close due to heavy wind. As usual when reach, all the girls will line up for us to be pick. Too bad as only about 15 PRC and all the rooms are fully occupied. So I tought that it will be a dissapointed visit. Just when feeling down, I saw the gems among the crowds. So I pick her. Just after a while she started to lick the whole of my body. After that to my little dragon. Then she offer me the package of RM0. 15 for the whole full service. She told me the rest is charging for RM0. 22. So it must be my lucky day. So we proceed to the next room. Before that we were in the washroom to wash up our tools. So we start with BJ, then with me giving her ICI paint. Then she continue to BBJ & end with FJ. What a battle. This is the longest time I take to FJ in Happy. For other girls there they will make you come asap. But she will just make you feel relax.

My rating for her.

Name: Siow ?
GFE: 8/10
Pussy: 7/10
Boob: 32A
Daty: Yes.
BBJ: 9/10
Damage: RM150 (include tips & room fee)
Overall: The best I ever had there.

MadBoss
07-13-08, 08:13
mind pm me the contact at .........at hotmail dot com?

The girl and location sound familiar to me, does she using Digi XXX4028?
What you mention is same as I say.

Behind Farlim Market Apartment using digi.483xxxx.

Massage. RM30

Extra service extra pay.Aiyoyo Dr - like this also can't figure it out?

Screw King
07-13-08, 13:51
Nope, is was Sam.Alamak, MIB should catch Ah Keng Which is lansi lan yong. Sam is good guy. Success kena, good lah let those bad chicks eat curry rice at balai. But kesian some good one. The management pay police, police didn't come, they give infomation to their friend (imigration) come to Sapu.

Mabuk
07-13-08, 14:10
mind pm me the contact at drsex78 at hotmail dot com?

You should go for eyes check!

Icarusmu
07-13-08, 18:05
Welcome MB! But I'm not guarantee on the availability cause Member30 has to wait quite long time before can get this meat ha ha ha ha ha For those wanna know where is this GP can browse back on past thread. Member30. I know you had getting her yesterday. So how was she?Hi Bro,

After reading your post I go strait to GP (BM) but they say no such gal? That was 4days ago. After that I went KL for business trip and just coma back this afternoon. Not sure if she is still here? Does she has any code or something?

But recently seems like most of the join being closed donw. Now I only had PV contact. My contact in Island all not valid any more.

Member 30
07-14-08, 01:48
Welcome MB! But I'm not guarantee on the availability cause Member30 has to wait quite long time before can get this meat ha ha ha ha ha For those wanna know where is this GP can browse back on past thread. Member30. I know you had getting her yesterday. So how was she?

Hehehe..bro, I've posted in #2650. In short, she's as good as you reported and a good sport. :D

Biansaik
07-14-08, 02:55
#201 and #37 the best I have tried in Cathay. Cathay is my regular place since sin seh or is a dead place.

#98 not yet! Didn't see her.

#201 is the short and dark gal. Quite pretty!
GFE: 9/10
FJ: you can whack her hard! No complain!

#37 is quite tall and from JB.
FJ: 9/10

This is my first post after 8 years following the FR!

Kudos to senior members!

Seven11
07-14-08, 04:29
Alamak, MIB should catch Ah Keng Which is lansi lan yong. Sam is good guy. Success kena, good lah let those bad chicks eat curry rice at balai. But kesian some good one. The management pay police, police didn't come, they give infomation to their friend (imigration) come to Sapu.Hi Bro, Sam is the "Front Man" for the joint. Anything happened he will hv to deal w it.

Anyway , still got PRC there working lor. dun know if the good ones still around or not because didn't inspect the leftover..

MadBoss
07-14-08, 05:03
#201 and #37 the best I have tried in Cathay. Cathay is my regular place since sin seh or is a dead place.

#98 not yet! Didn't see her.

#201 is the short and dark gal. Quite pretty!
GFE: 9/10
FJ: you can whack her hard! No complain!

#37 is quite tall and from JB.
FJ: 9/10

This is my first post after 8 years following the FR!

Kudos to senior members!When was the last time you went there? The word is they've been closed the past few days. Big wind?

Strangely enough Cathay's neighbour Waldorf is still open for business.

MadBoss
07-14-08, 05:36
Went to Happy yesterday or can be consider every week since the first of June. Our groups make it as a weekly visit either on Sat or Sun. Never miss except the place close due to heavy wind. As usual when reach, all the girls will line up for us to be pick. Too bad as only about 15 PRC and all the rooms are fully occupied. So I tought that it will be a dissapointed visit. Just when feeling down, I saw the gems among the crowds. So I pick her. Just after a while she started to lick the whole of my body. After that to my little dragon. Then she offer me the package of RM0. 15 for the whole full service. She told me the rest is charging for RM0. 22. So it must be my lucky day. So we proceed to the next room. Before that we were in the washroom to wash up our tools. So we start with BJ, then with me giving her ICI paint. Then she continue to BBJ & end with FJ. What a battle. This is the longest time I take to FJ in Happy. For other girls there they will make you come asap. But she will just make you feel relax.

My rating for her.

Name: Siow ?
Pussy: 7/10
Boob: 32A
Daty: Yes.
BBJ: 9/10
Damage: RM150 (include tips & room fee)
Overall: The best I ever had there.What's the new sign for Happy now? Jin Bei or something.

Rm220 for FJ there is definitely over the top. Take away - maybe.

Damage: RM150 (include tips & room fee) - the room you took is the small one? You mentioned that all the rooms were full.

Cause the small rooms only costs Rm6.

You washed up together in the wash room? I've never washed up there before :D

They only use wet tissues to wipe me down.

MadBoss
07-14-08, 06:26
Alamak, MIB should catch Ah Keng Which is lansi lan yong. Sam is good guy. Success kena, good lah let those bad chicks eat curry rice at balai. But kesian some good one. The management pay police, police didn't come, they give infomation to their friend (imigration) come to Sapu.Yes everybody who has been lansi and give bad service to you should be in prison!

Carimakanpp
07-14-08, 08:09
Alamak, MIB should catch Ah Keng Which is lansi lan yong. Sam is good guy. Success kena, good lah let those bad chicks eat curry rice at balai. But kesian some good one. The management pay police, police didn't come, they give infomation to their friend (imigration) come to Sapu.Fully agreed with you brother Screw King.

Last time, when I go sucess, Keng is the one serve me.

Then later, got few time, Keng not around, sam serve me. I feel sam much better.

Beside Success, the hala matahari also kena.

Carimakanpp
07-14-08, 08:18
[QUOTE=carimakan]hi,im a new butterfly here.hehe.

Can you giv specific info about farlim massage? Very interested.Hi brother,

After geting the hint from all brother, decide to give a try.

When I was there, only 2 girl working. 1 already go out. I think left the 32 and 35 years old one.

I tot the 35 good looking one.

Those PRC from 4 season weather really got good skin.

Even 35, still very smooth.

get the whole packega, massage, bj and FJ for 0.15.

Service is good. She is small side type, I think only 40kh.

Managed to do a lot of stye. Stand lar, sit lar, fromfront, from side, from back....

Next time if you all try her, remember to take her up, f with standing walking. Only this kind of small size girl can dothis, otherwise, dagerous to our little brother.

Overall, very statisfy. If she is 10 years younger, I think it will be much better.

Cheongka
07-14-08, 11:20
For me it's much easier to get NL freebies than pay for service ones.Hi bro, wow, can share some tips here where to get NL freebies? Want do some testing when free.

Cheongka
07-14-08, 11:23
Alamak, MIB should catch Ah Keng Which is lansi lan yong. Sam is good guy. Success kena, good lah let those bad chicks eat curry rice at balai. But kesian some good one. The management pay police, police didn't come, they give infomation to their friend (imigration) come to Sapu.Shit, lucky I din kena, was there somewheer ard that period, anyway, altho OKT lansi, but I think nowadays the selection improve abit, got a few pretty one with ok service, but price also increase la, now RM210 aleady.

Dan606
07-14-08, 11:49
Aiyoyo Dr - like this also can't figure it out?Wind very very strong, better use PM. Otherwise this lovely place will be gone.

MadBoss
07-14-08, 12:04
hi bro, wow, can share some tips here where to get NL freebies? wana do some testing when free, kam sia :)Easiest ones are the factory girls. A lot are not from Penang. (NL not Indo. Indo lagi easy but expensive)

Those from other states, just came to look for work in Penang, renting room, far from family - sure lonely one.

Just make sure don't become 'sticky'. :D

I've even scored one NL selling handphone accesories at Carrefour. After my purchase, I passed her my number. 5 minutes she called me back. I picked her up at her place after work.

First night just makan, hold hands. Second night.. he he he. Brought her to Island side hotel far from Seberang Jaya. She don't know where she is also.

Alor Setar girl, far from family and no friends. After three weeks, I stopped calling her and ignore her. Now she's gone with the wind liao. That's two years ago.

I am Satan.

MadBoss
07-14-08, 12:25
hi bro, wow, can share some tips here where to get NL freebies? wana do some testing when free, kam sia :)My most memorable one is the most beautiful one from few years ago.

She's from Pahang. She and a few friends came to Penang after SPM to look for work. They took a taxi to the Bayan Lepas Industrial Zone and then walked from factory to factory to apply for jobs.

Silly girls don't know how far the factories are. I was driving, stopped and offered them a ride. Chit chat sent them to Bukit Jambul flats and gave them each my number ( I had cards printed with cheong number and name only. No business or address )

Luckily the pretty one phoned me :D that night. Had a almost two year relationship with her. She went back to continue her studies.

She's now married and had a kid early last year.

Now working in a Penang bank. (No Jo she is not the bank officer I am seeing now :D)

She called me up again last year. Asked if can borrow some money to settle her credit card balance as when she got married she bought a lot of furniture and now finds it hard to zerorise her outstanding amount.

Strangely enough she is now a credit card promoter.

I said "Sure, where to meet you?"
"Abang you decide la"
"Ok" he he he.

I am Satan.

MadBoss
07-14-08, 12:35
hi bro, wow, can share some tips here where to get NL freebies? wana do some testing when free, kam sia :)You guys know the long stretch of road at the Bayan Lepas Ind Zone - from ASE going towards the main road (Snake Temple).

If you see a girl walking on her own. Stop and offer her a ride.

This one usually stupid NL's BF forget to pick up or got argument. Or got argument in the factory and the girl belah early.

My friend gave one a ride - straight to hotel room :D

Don't stop for those you see at midnight - ghosts!

MadBoss
07-14-08, 12:48
hi bro, wow, can share some tips here where to get NL freebies? wana do some testing when free, kam sia :)I have tried with no success at Prangin Mall food court.

The food and place is terrible except for the Char koay Teow stall (economy - no giant prawns).

The girls - I don't know if they are school girls or what, not in uniform but carrying bags. They usually hang out at the arcade center next to the cinema but mostly at the food court.

Three girls sharing one glass of drink. I bought them some drinks, chit chat but they gave me fake number. Old hamsup man.

I have too much time my hands.

Btw did I mention I am Satan?

PgPunter
07-14-08, 16:22
When was the last time you went there? The word is they've been closed the past few days. Big wind?

Strangely enough Cathay's neighbour Waldorf is still open for business.
Yesterday open wot. Same stock and OKT.

MadBoss
07-14-08, 16:32
Yesterday open wot. Same stock and OKT.Yes I have just been informed that it has reopen.

Your FR?

MadBoss
07-14-08, 16:39
Wind very very strong, better use PM. Otherwise this lovely place will be gone.If use PM here, you can get ah? But you are right in being discreet.

Petrolhead
07-14-08, 17:01
Yesterday open wot. Same stock and OKT.They closed few days cozs got warning big wind. Not they close for change of management or new stock intake.

Dan606
07-14-08, 18:13
Yes everybody who has been lansi and give bad service to you should be in prison!Ya, probably include those KFC, Mac Donald people too :D

Eecan
07-14-08, 23:53
hi bro, wow, can share some tips here where to get NL freebies? wana do some testing when free, kam sia :)You don't stand a chance; unless you have dark skin and a gay moustache like madboss.

Mabuk
07-15-08, 02:39
My most memorable one is the most beautiful one from few years ago.

She's from Pahang. She and a few friends came to Penang after SPM to look for work. They took a taxi to the Bayan Lepas Industrial Zone and then walked from factory to factory to apply for jobs.

Silly girls don't know how far the factories are. I was driving, stopped and offered them a ride. Chit chat sent them to Bukit Jambul flats and gave them each my number ( I had cards printed with cheong number and name only. No business or address )

Luckily the pretty one phoned me :D that night. Had a almost two year relationship with her. She went back to continue her studies.

Must learn the skill from you la, when you got time, I belanja you Coke :D

Kt Lover
07-15-08, 03:36
You guys know the long stretch of road at the Bayan Lepas Ind Zone - from ASE going towards the main road (Snake Temple).

If you see a girl walking on her own. Stop and offer her a ride.

My friend gave one a ride - straight to hotel room :DMadboss's stories will definitely inspire us in looking for freebies.

Why shall we pay if we can get it FOC ? Some more there is no obligation.

Damn it, last time I was ASE employee, how come I never think about this ah ?

But to the seniors, 2 questions.

1) which hotels are normally used by you guys?

> Don't you guys afraid of "tangkap basah"?
> I once sent a NL (she works in Lucky one saloon) home. Honestly, I do not fell comfortable. I never call her again after that.

2) do we need to be reasonable rich in order to get these freebies ?
> madboss, I think you are big boss in real life, thats why you have spare time for all these :)

> who will have a personal name card with name & hp# only ?

Hamsapguai
07-15-08, 05:59
What's the new sign for Happy now? Jin Bei or something.

Rm220 for FJ there is definitely over the top. Take away - maybe.

Damage: RM150 (include tips & room fee) - the room you took is the small one? You mentioned that all the rooms were full.

Cause the small rooms only costs Rm6.

You washed up together in the wash room? I've never washed up there before :D

They only use wet tissues to wipe me down.Name now is Jin Bei. Most of them always offer RM220. Then bargain til RM180 include room & tips. The room they give is either room 82 upstairs or room 12 at downstairs. Room is RM25 for FJ. They dun allow FJ in normal rooms. Before that she ask me to go to washroom to wash together. To my surprise, If forgot to bring my towel! So got no choice got to use tissue. Hai~

MadBoss
07-15-08, 06:20
Must learn the skill from you la, when you got time, I belanja you Coke :DJust be ready to pass out your phone number, sure one will call or make miscall. Then you know got chance already.

If not you don't lose anything except a piece of paper.

Indomie also the same but when you pick her up for the first time, get ready to bring along 2 or 3 of her friends as well. :(

So far I just play play - only one NL and one Indomie I have long term affair.

MadBoss
07-15-08, 06:48
You don't stand a chance; unless you have dark skin and a gay moustache like madboss.I'm not dark la - red red only :D

MadBoss
07-15-08, 07:14
Madboss's stories will definitely inspire us in looking for freebies.

Why shall we pay if we can get it FOC ? Some more there is no obligation.

Damn it, last time I was ASE employee, how come I never think about this ah ??For the long term ones definitely got some obligation. Must not be cruel to their hearts and play with their minds.

My friend once went to his GF's house to take out the knives in her kitchen. Scared she kill herself after argument.

But to the seniors, 2 questions.

1) which hotels are normally used by you guys?

> Don't you guys afraid of "tangkap basah"?
> I once sent a NL (she works in Lucky one saloon) home. Honestly, I do not fell comfortable. I never call her again after that.Now Krystal Suites Hotel - considering B Suites Hotel.

Knock wood never been in that situation so never been scared.

Only once with factory girl, I was FK at Pantai Seagate - two guys came and sat five feet away. I thought kena liao.

Beat them and run? Only two of them mah.

But luckily they only want the free show - but I move the venue to hotel room.

Don't know why NL factory girls like Pantai Seagate - now near the Queensbay Roundbout.

2) do we need to be reasonable rich in order to get these freebies ?
> madboss, I think you are big boss in real life, thats why you have spare time for all these :)

> who will have a personal name card with name & hp# only ?No need to be rich they are freebies mah, just have plenty of time and got plenty of excuses to give HM.
Most GFs not happy when you cut session short - have to go home to wife.

My name card last time I printed Rm30 for 400pcs. But waste of money only cause stopped using that number and plenty of cards left. Now use as rough paper.

Now I just print using PC la.

Hamsapguai
07-15-08, 10:30
Hi guys,

New Flower pub is opening tomorrow. Formerly Mei Hua. Anybody going?? Just now pass by seems that they are preparing a opening ceremony. Dun know whether got buy 1 free 1 or not.

Dirty Bug
07-15-08, 11:03
Wind very very strong, better use PM. Otherwise this lovely place will be gone.Talking about this place, I went there 2 nites ago with a friend. There are only 2 PRC available. Look: 5/10 and I think they are above 30. Anyway was thinking to reject their service due to they are not my taste. Well, my friend pick the big boob one and I kept silent for a moment, until the other one came out with lace nite dress which really turn me on especially without bra and panties with see through bushes. Go into a room, without air-con, just a bed sheet and a pillow and I am not allow to sneak my head out of the window for fag. services wise would rate a soso.. One of their mate went out for shopping during that time, would like to see how she look like if I am going again.

Summary
Name: Mei Mei
Nationality: RPC
Face: 5/10
Boob: 3/10
BJJJ: 5/10
Time limit: no... till you can come
DATY: not my cup of tea
Damage: RM130 and my friend paid RM120 for his.
WIR: Maybe for the big boob one.

DB

Dirty Bug
07-15-08, 11:10
When was the last time you went there? The word is they've been closed the past few days. Big wind?

Strangely enough Cathay's neighbour Waldorf is still open for business.Yeah!! Wind very strong lately. Last thursday went out with a few angmor. All the local HC closed and we go jin bei @ 10:30pm, Uncle standing outside tell us close and we drove to mei hua, arghh!! another one close. End up in de-butterfly. Just know that this place re-open and choose our stock. Stocks not bad. I went down to make phone call and after 5 mins. All PRC kind of like 15 of them ran down from the staircase which they believe immigration dept is coming. Wow!! what a damn nite for us and end up ourself in SOHO...

The worst cheong nite in PG!!

DB

Hokomo
07-15-08, 11:45
Big wind not end yet?

Yesterday went to 3 places all close. Too bad balik makan sendiri.

(I-avenue, then behind HLB, then sawadee.)

Initially I tot these joint are close on Monday, but later read the thread then only know big wind recently.

Lengman
07-15-08, 12:13
Must learn the skill from you la, when you got time, I belanja you Coke :D

In order to be his student first you must grow a moustache like him..no need to belanja coke....:D

MadBoss
07-15-08, 12:21
In order to be his student first you must grow a moustache like him..no need to belanja coke....:DYou know Cheryl of Msia likes to play with my little tuft of beard. Even ask me to dye it orange!?

Hmm Maybe girls really like facial hair.

Who says no need to belanja coke? :D

Johnpgmy
07-15-08, 13:26
Bros

Just came back from Cathay looking for no. 98 after reading so many interesting reports on her. Spoke to okt and was told she has not come to work for the past 2 days already. Disappointed, I went next door to see whether any new stock. Again nothing new so spoke to okt there. He was saying business really bad now and only regulars come for their regular girls. I mentioned that I was next door looking for a girl called 98 which I read from the net. He said that aiyah, this girl was working here for the last 2 days but he told her not to bother coming to work yesterday. Apparently she has a really bad habit of coming to work late and leaving early. Okt afraid that other girls would start following her habit and business in trouble then. Anyway, he said that yes she is pretty but bad attitude also.

Biansaik
07-15-08, 15:58

Strangely enough Cathay's neighbour Waldorf is still open for business.I went there just yesterday (Monday 14 July). But didn't see 201, 98. Wasted my money. I forgot her number.

MadBoss
07-15-08, 22:31
Bros

Just came back from Cathay looking for no. 98 after reading so many interesting reports on her. Spoke to okt and was told she has not come to work for the past 2 days already. Above you said you went to Cathay. Below you say you went next door. Waldorf? They use the same numbering eventhough at different outlets?

Disappointed, I went next door to see whether any new stock. Again nothing new so spoke to okt there. He was saying business really bad now and only regulars come for their regular girls. I mentioned that I was next door looking for a girl called 98 which I read from the net. He said that aiyah, this girl was working here for the last 2 days but he told her not to bother coming to work yesterday. Apparently she has a really bad habit of coming to work late and leaving early. Okt afraid that other girls would start following her habit and business in trouble then. Anyway, he said that yes she is pretty but bad attitude also.Why would the aunties follow the habits of a part timer?

Not at Cathay or Waldorf the past few days then she's gone liao. Btw Cathay just reopened the past few days.

MadBoss
07-15-08, 22:33
I went there just yesterday (Monday 14 July). But didn't see 201, 98. Wasted my money. I forgot her number.I'm sorry, I'm getting old - which one is 201 already?

You had their numbers?

MadBoss
07-15-08, 22:39
Talk is easy, in reality, if you want to go out with NL you must be able to withstand the weird stare form your own race and her race too.Curi makan definitely don't want people to look at us at all - let alone stare. Married guys somemore.

MadBoss
07-15-08, 22:50
Yeah!! Wind very strong lately. Last thursday went out with a few angmor. All the local HC closed and we go jin bei @ 10:30pm, Uncle standing outside tell us close and we drove to mei hua, arghh!! another one close. End up in de-butterfly. Just know that this place re-open and choose our stock. Stocks not bad. I went down to make phone call and after 5 mins. All PRC kind of like 15 of them ran down from the staircase which they believe immigration dept is coming. Wow!! what a damn nite for us and end up ourself in SOHO...

The worst cheong nite in PG!!

DBHa ha maybe when you went down to make phone call - someone saw you and thought you were reporting them to MIB :D

Icarusmu
07-16-08, 12:31
Ha ha maybe when you went down to make phone call - someone saw you and thought you were reporting them to MIB :DYesterday go GP ....... but they temporary close due to strong wind. They said MIB raiping somewhere in Prai so be safe better avoid temporary. Will try to see if today they got operation or not.

And there are a new massage center in BM, same roll as Harmoni. The old open air papaya farm. The old Mayang super market, just next to it. not sure any brother try that?

Eecan
07-16-08, 13:34
Hi guys,

New Flower pub is opening tomorrow. Formerly Mei Hua. Anybody going?? Just now pass by seems that they are preparing a opening ceremony. Dun know whether got buy 1 free 1 or not.Was there for buffet and look see, booze is more expensive and girls are mostly not impressive, I give my prediction, the place won't last long

Icarusmu
07-16-08, 16:11
Long Long time didn't report. Sorry all brother, recently too busy. And now my cheong place become less and less.

Penang Island

1. Jimmy place, the number no more valid. Try to call few times cannot get.

2. Ben place, same. I call his 2 months ago. No one pick up the phone

3. Uncle Lim, I don't like white meat too much so. Long time didn't go

Main Land

1. PV, choice less and less. Quality so so. The OKT always want you to choice one gal for action. Tell him the gal not my taste also being "suan"

2. Summit, lost the contact already

3. GP, now thier gals less and less. Sigh

4. Harmoni (near Pacific), gal quality is worst. OKT attitute. Bad. So didn't go for long time.

So really dono where to cheong. Anyway just now go GP they have only 3 4 gals. Pick up one local from Island. She told me she is 23 and came from Jelotong! Well she looks like Thai and has very "hiao" (horny) look. Since I am very horny today so just take her lah.

Nothing special, take off our cloth then batch. Proceed to the bed, suck my nipple (now I really enjoy that, due to my experience in KL. Will post in KL theat later) lick my body then proceed with BBBJ. Wow, her BBBJ is very good she seems like put alot of efford in it. BBBJ almost 3 4mins. Then she stop. Cap me. But I stop her. Ask her to lay down and I start play with her.

Then I just realise she is only having B- boob (abit disappointed due to I am boob lover) but turn me on with her nice pussy. Her pussy has only very less hair, seems like she is really young! (hope so). Then start to suck her nipple, play her pussy. Seems like she is very sensitive. Link her, finger her. Basically she allow you to do anything. But when I finger her, she seems like abit paint. So I stop my fingering then start to pump her.

Her pussy is very tied! Wow! Pump her for 10mins. She seems very enjoy. I also enjoy. But she seems very stiff. Maybe didn't make love too offen then. Starting she don't seems like enjoy I kiss her lips or french her but after my "hard" work, she seems enjoy making love with me, start to french kiss with me. Pump and pump. Release in 15mins.

According to her, she is part time WL. And seldom work. Today came only at 6pm and plan to go home at 9++pm

Name: Irene
Boob: B- (pink nipple)
Body: 6/10 (good shape but small boob, and short)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good, she put lots of effort)
DATY: Yes
Pussy: nice and clean (very less hair)
Attitute: 9/10
GFE: yes
Over all: 7/10 (if her boob is big, I will give 9/10)

Recently really strong wind

Ken 9394
07-16-08, 16:42
Sorry for putting reports late. Busy this few days

Last week around thurs if I not wrong. I think all fuck shop almost no girl. I was desperate to release. But drop at fantasy for cheap thrill but no girls. Then move to cathay. Walk inside. No girl. And the uncle also never even take note of you or approach you. Only the reception aunty shake head wonder why, worse still go beside soho tye wan there put a notice shop close,

But then try to go msia hotel for massage.

Here what happen. Wait for around 15 mins then get a girl jojo

Body size ok only. Not really sexy but acceptable weight.

She quite frenly as no lazy during massage. She really massage all my body till feel better. Then she start asking me I want to have liak kin or not.

Then I ask what was the price. She said 50 then I say what if naked she said 100. So proceed with the naked pakage.

She did some body massage and use her boobs to massage my didi also. Also during the time she allow sucking and kiss her boobs. I try to carres heavyly to her boobs but she never ressist. (she got reasonable boobs B+ I guess)

The realease was not so fast but she never complain and with patient.

So after realease she ask me want to bath or not. So end up together wash up in naked and she help me to soup my back and didi.

When pay money maybe I was lucky. I told her I have no change what about I gave you 150 together all she said ok. And say come again.

Suddenly I think izit business not so good cuz after I come out all girls waiting outside, mostly dino. Lucky to get her as reasonable ok.

So this is the trip.

Name: jojo total damage: 150 attitude: good body massage: allow breast massage didi (I like this)

Ps. I dunno izit she try to hint me for FJ cuz I think she mumble a bit. But I din notice well.

PgPunter
07-16-08, 16:47
I'm sorry, I'm getting old - which one is 201 already?

You had their numbers?

201 petite tanned gal from Ipoh. Sino-Thai campur. Nice boobs for her size but not in 98 class. Not very regular more like Chipsmore now you see her now you don't.

Dirty Bug
07-16-08, 18:52
Ha ha maybe when you went down to make phone call - someone saw you and thought you were reporting them to MIB :D
Went to this de mariposa (spanish word, translate urself) again. Was with a new chic just arrive 2 days ago. She know nothing about Penang and I try to give clue on providing FJ after working hour. Very fun with her coz she able to do everything and damn horny. I will rate her 8/10 overall and boob should be C- type. Got her number and will try her after her working hour but definitely not tonite coz damn tired. Will provide a report soon and if service good. Will share her # through PM.

Cheers

DB

Dirty Bug
07-16-08, 18:55
Long Long time didn't report. Sorry all brother, recently too busy. And now my cheong place become less and less.

Penang Island

Uncle Lim, I don't like white meat too much so. Long time didn't go

Recently really strong wind

BTW, talking about ah Lee, he just went up his damage on July 1st from 200 to 220 per shot. and overnite charge with 750. His new stock look good name sonia.

EOR

DB

MadBoss
07-16-08, 22:55
201 petite tanned gal from Ipoh. Sino-Thai campur. Nice boobs for her size but not in 98 class. Not very regular more like Chipsmore now you see her now you don't.I remember now, thanks. I thought she left already.

10.30pm after late dinner, a little flash flooding at Transfer road but still managed to get to my destination.

Only three ladies on the sofa but luckily one of them was the one I wanted to try out. Number 201.

Thai mixed chinese. Pretty face. Small build solid body. Breasts just the way I like them, can fit snuggly into a bowl for ice kacang. :)

Father chinese, mother thai. Born in Johor, grew up near Ipoh.

Asked what school did she go to as she doesn't speak like Ipoh girl. English got Mat Salleh accent. (speaks mandarin but no hokkien)

Name: Jess
Number: 201
Looks: 7/10 (I'm partial to brown skin)
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $100
WIR: Yes as she brings new taste to Cathay from the usual MILF.

Hamsapguai
07-17-08, 02:23
Was there for buffet and look see, booze is more expensive and girls are mostly not impressive, I give my prediction, the place won't last longIs it fill with PRC? How many stock(s) they have? If like that then go to Happy better.

MadBoss
07-17-08, 09:42
She also you fucked before, niamah, a true real fucker.I don't remember how many girls already, let alone their names.

Sometimes walking in shopping complex with family - a girl I don't recognize, looks and smiles at me. My didi will shrink for no reason.

Eecan
07-17-08, 12:35
Is it fill with PRC? How many stock(s) they have? If like that then go to Happy better.It's less than Kim Pui, Happy is filled with gals today.

Icarusmu
07-17-08, 12:52
If his business stay that good, then prove there is no celing price for cheongster.Is most of the joints all close donw already?? Hard time to cheong now.

By the way, GP is still cheap. Max cost is RM 200. Gal i took yesterday cost RM180 :)

Dan606
07-17-08, 19:17
I don't remember how many girls already, let alone their names.

Sometimes walking in shopping complex with family - a girl I don't recognize, looks and smiles at me. My didi will shrink for no reason.Shopping complex = shrink for no reason.

Non-shopping complex = stand up for obvious reason:p

Petrolhead
07-18-08, 13:27
Is most of the joints all close donw already?? Hard time to cheong now.

By the way, GP is still cheap. Max cost is RM 200. Gal i took yesterday cost RM180 :)Walao big bro consider Rm200 cheap.

Icarusmu
07-18-08, 17:32
walao big bro consider rm200 cheap.i mean rm180 is cheap. normally rm 200 in gp (bm) is either **** or very good quality one. normal rate will be 150~180 :)

Sylar
07-19-08, 02:19
Walao big bro consider Rm200 cheap.2 way of looking at it :-

a) If go Cathay, Tyewan etc, it's 30 mins for RM100, at GP, no such restriction, hence if u r a long timer, u still profitted for RM20

b) He seldom cheong and when he does, he get quality instead of quantity. When his brother ejaculated with a boom and everyone started singing " I feel the earth move under my feet...."

Mabuk
07-19-08, 04:56
i mean rm180 is cheap. normally rm 200 in gp (bm) is either **** or very good quality one. normal rate will be 150~180 :)

no discussion of sex with minors: please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to any person(s) under the age of 18 years. any person violating this policy will banned immediately.

**** is prohibited in the this forum..... :d

Petrolhead
07-19-08, 06:51
**** is prohibited in the this forum..... :dgp **** means under 20 but above 18 :)

Hamsapguai
07-21-08, 07:21
Last Saturday went out around 9pm to cari makan. Call Happy to check whether got gals. The fella around there say small balls got, big balls don't have. So try other place. In the end ends up at Hong Ping MP (formerly Zhuhai). Not much gals there. Only around 5 to 6 only. So we ask for a massage. Only 3 gals were available for us whereas there is 4 of us. So 2 of us go in first follow by remaining 2. We can't let our brothers waiting alone. The rooms still remains the same with place from PRC(eg Shenzhen etc). The one that assign to me are quite big size. Thought that big size must be strong so massage must be GOOD! Walaueh. Its like an elephant being massage by an ant. Dissapointed.

No go for me. Price is RM45. Just massage. Most of the gals there are over aged. So nothing to shout about there.

Hamsapguai
07-21-08, 07:23
Hi guys,

For those bro out there who did go to Happy, please ignore 1 of the PRC there name Pei Pei. Useless gal. Let aeroplane my frens alot of times. Know how to take money but no shadow.

Brother Gu
07-21-08, 23:35
Hey guys,

Be very careful when cheonging, real strong wind out there.

Last night a few "operasi" conducted in the Island and a few lorries of various nationalities overnight at the Police Station.

Regards

Sylar
07-22-08, 06:52
Hey guys,

Last night a few "operasi" conducted in the Island and a few lorries of various nationalities overnight at the Police Station.

RegardsHow to be careful? MIB came very fast (in a scrambler last night at Kim Pui), if wanna cheong prepare for the worst scenario.

Hamsapguai
07-22-08, 08:09
Sorry can't do that as I like her very much, she's the only one that can fulfill my fantasy in wearing the secondary school uniform.Are we talking the same gal?

Hamsapguai
07-22-08, 08:12
Hey guys,

RegardsLast nite Happy MIB coming. All kena sapu! No more place to roam ler.

Dr Sex
07-22-08, 10:46
Hi guys,

For those bro out there who did go to Happy, please ignore 1 of the PRC there name Pei Pei. Useless gal. Let aeroplane my frens alot of times. Know how to take money but no shadow.How she take money?

How she aeroplane your friend?

Never over paid those girls and spoilt the market.

I know some stupid moron spoilt the market lately.

Sylar
07-23-08, 01:40
Are we talking the same gal?There is only one Pei Pei there, the 18 yrs old look with a thin body.

Hamsapguai
07-23-08, 04:42
How she take money?

How she aeroplane your friend?

I know some stupid moron spoilt the market lately.At first she is quite a nice type of girls that alot of guys like. Her style is like cocky type. So quite nice to talk with. During first meeting she send her picture to my friend. Then ask her wanna come out that nite. She promise. After work my friend wait for her outside. Then she says she is very tired. So eat lemon again.

Second time go Happy call her to sit again. Promise to eat supper with my friend again. Wait for her. Aeroplane again. Say all kind of excuse.

Third time go Happy again. Promise to settle with my friend. Before that ask my friend to ta pao fried rice. Say very hungry. Never ask for tips. Deliver the fried rice then wait for her after work. After work totally no shadow. Eat lemon again.

Next time go there. Saw her. Don't want to call her to sit. Then she automatically come in to the room. Ask my friend why don't want to call her to sit. My friend say no mood. So she went out. After a while she message my friend say last time never pay her tips. Ask my friend to pay her.

To all bro out there, do you think after so many eat lemon occasion my friend still got mood to pay her? Its not a matter of $$ but it really sucks to do that.

Hamsapguai
07-23-08, 04:46

I know some stupid moron spoilt the market lately.You know now min payment is RM30 once they sit with u. If AR more then they will ask for more which is quite acceptable. But got some FK will pay RM50 or more just to sit with them with no AR. So all the gals thr will say aiyo now people pay at least RM50. So RM50 become min payment. Sucks! HJ become RM100. BJCIM become RM150. FJ become RM220. Totally not worth it!

Sylar
07-23-08, 06:09
You know now min payment is RM30 once they sit with u. If AR more then they will ask for more which is quite acceptable. But got some FK will pay RM50 or more just to sit with them with no AR. So all the gals thr will say aiyo now people pay at least RM50. So RM50 become min payment. Sucks! HJ become RM100. BJCIM become RM150. FJ become RM220. Totally not worth it!It doesn't pay to treat them better, RM30 or RM50 tips,treatment will be the same, why be sor hai?

As the chinese song goes, "would u love me if I don't have money?" Think and think again.

Uncle C
07-23-08, 09:27
Hey guys,

RegardsIndeed. I went to Cathay & Waldorf today around 3pm but the OKT said closed. Seems like the MIB is looking for trouble again.

The OKT in Waldrof said all the HC around this area are mostly closed. He suggested me to try my luck in Hotel M.

In the end I went to Hotel M and thank god the place still open. But less choice. I chosen Jojo but didnt have a great experience. Damage $200 including everything.

Hamsapguai
07-24-08, 07:51
Since the MIB is everywhere, looks like we got to move to our neighbour country to cari makan. Black wood or HY here we come!

Dr Sex
07-24-08, 09:39
At first she is quite a nice type of girls that alot of guys like. Her style is like cocky type. So quite nice to talk with. During first meeting she send her picture to my friend. Then ask her wanna come out that nite. She promise. After work my friend wait for her outside. Then she says she is very tired. So eat lemon again.

Second time go Happy call her to sit again. Promise to eat supper with my friend again. Wait for her. Aeroplane again. Say all kind of excuse.

Third time go Happy again. Promise to settle with my friend. Before that ask my friend to ta pao fried rice. Say very hungry. Never ask for tips. Deliver the fried rice then wait for her after work. After work totally no shadow. Eat lemon again.

Next time go there. Saw her. Don't want to call her to sit. Then she automatically come in to the room. Ask my friend why don't want to call her to sit. My friend say no mood. So she went out. After a while she message my friend say last time never pay her tips. Ask my friend to pay her.

To all bro out there, do you think after so many eat lemon occasion my friend still got mood to pay her? Its not a matter of $$ but it really sucks to do that.I think she might be one of the girls kena sapu that day.

From the way you explain to me, she sound so fxcking idiot. So lansi and so many excuses.

MadBoss
07-24-08, 22:41
Since the MIB is everywhere, looks like we got to move to our neighbour country to cari makan. Black wood or HY here we come!Due to the big wind - I have set a new record for myself.

Almost two weeks haven't been to any joints not even massage.

KNNCCB MIB.

Hamsapguai
07-25-08, 02:11
Confirm as of today those kena sapu on Monday still not yet being released. Looks like our World Heritage Site is well being awarded!

Eecan
07-25-08, 10:28
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Icarusmu
07-25-08, 14:07
Due to the big wind - I have set a new record for myself.

KNNCCB MIB.Haha brother that should be very hard for you. You really rich can cheong almost every week?

anyway GP in BM still have good stock. I just went last week. Now they have PRC. Normally thier PRC quality is good. I heard thier boss personnal choice one. not sure how true is it.

Japentii
07-25-08, 17:40
Hey guys,

I am a big fan of BBBJs and I need your help to compile reports of the best BBBJ you have had in Penang. Preferably from girls who are still in service. Thanks in advance for your input and please try to use the following format for ease of comparison.

Name/Number
Looks (?/10) - even though BJ is about skill, but if she look like cow, no thanks.
Tease (?/10) - just straight sucking up and down? or does she tease? licking? like AV girl type? Eye contact? Innocent look?
Suction (?/10) - Like vacuum cleaner? or just touch touch nia? the teeth in the way? hurt or not? or just pure shiok?
Style (?/10) - got variety? or just up and down? exciting or not?
CIM (Y/N)
Damage
Still in service (Y/N)

Thanks again

MadBoss
07-25-08, 23:13
Haha brother that should be very hard for you. You really rich can cheong almost every week?Got monthly budget one. Also don't declare all income to IRB or HM :D.

MadBoss
07-25-08, 23:40
Hey guys,

I am a big fan of BBBJs and I need your help to compile reports of the best BBBJ you have had in Penang. Preferably from girls who are still in service. Thanks in advance for your input and please try to use the following format for ease of comparison.
Woke up early today and I have waaay too much time on my hands.

Looks (?/10) - even though BJ is about skill, but if she look like cow, no thanks.Sometimes for a girl to feel good about giving a great BJ, you must have the power and 'equipment' of a bull. You qualify or not?

Tease (?/10) - just straight sucking up and down? or does she tease? licking? like AV girl type? Eye contact? Innocent look?I have yet to see any AV type girl except in AV.

Suction (?/10) - Like vacuum cleaner? or just touch touch nia? the teeth in the way? hurt or not? or just pure shiok?Courts Mammoth is having a sale on Vacuum Cleaners. Where else should her teeth be?

Style (?/10) - got variety? or just up and down? exciting or not?Up and down - can go sideways?

CIM (Y/N)Yes and No means ''Aiyah I accidentally shoot''

Still in service (Y/N)Dead or Alive?

Sylar
07-26-08, 01:54
Hey guys,

Name/Number
Looks (?/10) - even though BJ is about skill, but if she look like cow, no thanks.
Tease (?/10) - just straight sucking up and down? or does she tease? licking? like AV girl type? Eye contact? Innocent look?
Suction (?/10) - Like vacuum cleaner? or just touch touch nia? the teeth in the way? hurt or not? or just pure shiok?
Style (?/10) - got variety? or just up and down? exciting or not?
CIM (Y/N)
Damage
Still in service (Y/N)

Thanks againDude,

Rule of thumb, you start first then only we chip in. You started this as if we owe you the favor.

MadBoss
07-26-08, 07:55
He is Orang Kaya Semantan, the money paid for cheonging is like what we pay for coffee.No la :D

I am fortunate to have some side business income which I then use for cheonging. Try not to touch my main income, that's for family.

Feel bad if HM or kids want something like holiday or new handphone but I say no and later go spend money on xxx worker.

Used to spend my extra money on my cars but then I felt I enjoy f*cking girls more than driving. :)

Mabuk
07-26-08, 08:31
He is Orang Kaya Semantan, the money paid for cheonging is like what we pay for coffee.
Starbuck/coffee bean can cost you more then 10 bucks, may be just like a glass of sky juice value only :D

MadBoss
07-26-08, 08:50
Starbuck/coffee bean can cost you more then 10 bucks, may be just like a glass of sky juice value only :DStarbucks current promo Mocha Frappuchino is very good but I suspect fattening as got bits of chocolate chips in it. If I remember for 'L' size is $17 though.

Got some cuties there but all the girls' face stuck looking at their laptop. Got chance to sit with them? Some are there alone sitting on the whole sofa, when they should be sitting at a table for less people.

Dan606
07-26-08, 16:41
Courts Mammoth is having a sale on Vacuum Cleaners. Where else should her teeth be?I think he wants toothless type.

Kt Lover
07-26-08, 17:29
I was trying to look for some papaya farms in Chai Leng park, Butterworth.

Too bad can't find any.

Just wonder can any brother let me know where is Taipei?

I was told that it is next to the market, the thing is, where is the market?

Nevertheless been to one massage parlor, it was located right behind the shop lot, which is opposite to the "wan shek kai". Charges was RM42 including HJ.

They have about 6 masseuses. Some are local aunties, & some are young Indonesians.

But damn it, the environment / service were bad. The bed sheet, tower remained unchanged even the masseuse was using oil. My masseuse was a young Indonesian, but her massage skill is barely pass. She keep looking at her cell phone during massage (not sure why). Most of the time she was using a single hand, instead of two. She never allowed my hand to roll over her body. I unhooked her bra within split seconds while she was not alert, & the consequence of doing that was a few punches from her. Damn, it hurts.

HJ skill was normal, in fact lousy. Can't remember how long it takes for me to cum. I left the place with a oily body. I remembered I took 30 minutes in the shower later on.

Conclusion: cheap but very low quality. I will not revisit this place.

Jose Mourinho
07-26-08, 17:35

KNNCCB MIB.

KNNCCB, PKMHLK MIB.

Icarusmu
07-26-08, 17:39
Got monthly budget one. Also don't declare all income to IRB or HM :D.Haha yes we should.

Anyway I just came back from GP (BM) again, thier PRC stock very not stable. Last week I went they still have some good stock but today I go agian, no more. But finally I meet Nut. She is as good as what being describe but only things is. Her pussy abit loss lah. : p Her service is A++.

MadBoss
07-26-08, 22:41
Haha yes we should.

Anyway I just came back from GP (BM) again, thier PRC stock very not stable. Last week I went they still have some good stock but today I go agian, no more. But finally I meet Nut. She is as good as what being describe but only things is. Her pussy abit loss lah. : p Her service is A++.She's PRC and her name is Nut? :D

Dan606
07-27-08, 06:01
I was trying to look for some papaya farms in Chai Leng park, Butterworth.

Too bad can't find any.

Just wonder can any brother let me know where is Taipei?

I was told that it is next to the market, the thing is, where is the market?

Nevertheless been to one massage parlor, it was located right behind the shop lot, which is opposite to the "wan shek kai". Charges was RM42 including HJ.

They have about 6 masseuses. Some are local aunties, & some are young Indonesians..

size]Is it the one on the same side as Big sweep? If it is, the ML are local siam. Dont think there is and indo there.

PgPunter
07-27-08, 08:31

KNNCCB MIB.

Bad News if true.
Just had a call from gal from Waldolf. Seems Waldolf has closed(for good?) Now she's booking hotel room and setting as FL ,asking me to pay her a visit.
Anyone can confirm? How about Cathay, New Savoy etc.?

Icarusmu
07-27-08, 16:33
She's PRC and her name is Nut? :DHaha no lah. I mean PRC stock there are not stable. I like thier stock (PRC), most of them quality are good. And Nut is not PRC lah brother

Now really got less and less spot to cheong. You have BM Summit contack? Plan to have a look there.

MadBoss
07-27-08, 17:23
Went to De Bright for a session. As I was parking my car I saw the rear entrance of an old joint that I hadn't been to in years.

In fact I had actually sworn off this place cause of its crappy quality in all aspects.

But with the strong wind blowing and me wanting some pussy action, why not. You can't get pussy at De Bright.

So in I go to check out Fortuna.

There were 3 ladies at the waiting room and they looked actually like Cathay stock, the older ones unfortunately. Around mid to late 30s.

No Miss Penang here, well at least they weren't fat. I chose the slimmest one.

Peggy number 6. She led me into her room. Showed me where to put my clothes and she herself stripped down to her bra and thong.

Small tits with smaller nipples.

Relatively flat tummy which is good.

Relatively flat ass which is bad.

I asked ''How much? Long time never come here'' ''$36 massage'' she replied.

No wash up straight on the bed. ''I need to shee shee first'' I told her. Some how the sight of me [CodeWord112] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord112) prompted her to do the same, after I got out of the bathroom of course.

The massage - no oil, no powder. Pressing here and there only.

Something I was expecting to happen - happened. Only after 15 minutes of 'massage' she asked me whether I wanted to 'release water'.

15 blady minutes.

''What are you offering?''
''Special massage with breast and then sex''
''BJ?''
''No, here all don't do one''
''How much?''
''$136 all in with the massage just now''
''Haah?! Too much la. All $100 can lah''
''Can also''

Must always bargain. KNN $136?

She rubbed her breasts all over me including my didi - would have been better if her breasts were larger.

Cathbath was good, kept asking her to BJ me. She said ''We all don't do this, not used to it but I know what you like'' She then started tickling my didi and balls with her fingers.

The FJ all my effort - no cowgirl. Nothing exceptional but she knows how to make her pussy tighter during mish but you can feel it loose during doggy.

I hate girls who after you shoot, they immediately get off the bed to get dressed. Shit she didn't even wash herself.

Peggy number 6.
Looks: 5/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 2/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: Rm100 (Should have gotten it down to Rm80)

Wonder what's in Central next door.

Mabuk
07-28-08, 02:56
Wonder what's in Central next door.

From my past experience, Central stock more worst, grandma age already.

Mabuk
07-28-08, 02:57
Bad News if true.
Just had a call from gal from Waldolf. Seems Waldolf has closed(for good?) Now she's booking hotel room and setting as FL ,asking me to pay her a visit.
Anyone can confirm? How about Cathay, New Savoy etc.?

So did pay a visit to her already? May be you should ask for discount coz she already bypass the OKT.

Hamsapguai
07-28-08, 06:40
Went to Happy yesterday. Only 2 girls. Then proceed to May Flower. No girls at all.

Hai

Hamsapguai
07-28-08, 06:46
No she was not in that group, wah, you have black heart.Hey bro, are you sure she didn't kena?? My friend try to call her but can't get.

Hamsapguai
07-28-08, 06:53
Haha brother that should be very hard for you. You really rich can cheong almost every week?

anyway GP in BM still have good stock. I just went last week. Now they have PRC. Normally thier PRC quality is good. I heard thier boss personnal choice one. not sure how true is it.Hi Bro,

Actually where is this place call GP? I am not familiar with mainland place. Whats the rate there? Is it same as NCP?

Thanks

Petrolhead
07-28-08, 10:01
Hi Bro,

Actually where is this place call GP? I am not familiar with mainland place. Whats the rate there? Is it same as NCP?

ThanksDefinitely not like NCP :)

Rates are from $160 - $200 depending on quality and age of the girls. Service in the hotel room same building.

Usually I go there for the NL.

Sorry I only know how to go, donno how to tell people.

Hokomo
07-28-08, 15:23
Bad News if true.

Anyone can confirm? How about Cathay, New Savoy etc.?yes, just called up my regular girl at wadolf, confirm closed.

she is now having holiday at her hometown. she will come back to pg another 1 or 2 weeks time. either do on her own like what pghunter mentioned or join another MP. She said will call me once confirm.

Icarusmu
07-28-08, 17:55
Hi Bro,

ThanksIf you know the main road from Taman Sri Rambai towards BM town then you will know where is GP. If you come from Island, after the passing by Sun Shine (already closed), right after the first traffic lights, look at your right hand side, you will see GP SPA. :)

If you come from BM town, after the railway gate before the first traffic light, GP SPA is on your left hand side.

Hope this help

Icarusmu
07-30-08, 07:41
Mood bad yesterday, decide to go cheong. Due to GP no PRC stock, go strait to PV. Reach PV, call the OKT. Shit OKT told me due to strong wind they stop "operation". Damn waste my patrol! Then suddenly remember bro Madboss give me the contact in Summit, so call that number and yes they are operating.

Go Summit, give the OKT a call. They have only 3 PRC. One is working. Choice one with big boob, proceed with normal procedure. Nothing special to talk about everything is very normal. But that gal seems very new in this "industry". Cannot suck nipple, cannot DATY, cannot fingering. Shit. Well already chose, no choice. When pumping here, can feel her pussy really tied and very sensitive and her moan is real. Pump her for 15mins, water start come out. Haha then she complain pain. So fast fast pump her had and off loaded.

Name: forget
Face: 7/10 (my type)
Body: 8/10
Boob: 8/10, D cap
BBBJ: 4/10
Overall: 6/10
Damange: 180

Not very good experience but I like the gal very much because she is very fair, big boob, not bad looking.