PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Fugu Fish
07-30-08, 11:41
yes, just called up my regular girl at wadolf, confirm closed.

she is now having holiday at her hometown. she will come back to pg another 1 or 2 weeks time. either do on her own like what pghunter mentioned or join another MP. She said will call me once confirm.Hi Bros,

Are all the HCs still closed?

All the old joints Waldof, Cathay, Tai Wan, N Savoy.

Haven't got the chance to go see yet. Payday is this weekend. My moonthly sexsion coming up.

MadBoss
07-30-08, 17:47
Hi Bros,

Haven't got the chance to go see yet. Payday is this weekend. My moonthly sexsion coming up.No news of Savoy but I've been informed that the rest are closed for the time being.

Spartan
07-31-08, 03:37
Hey Bros,

Any action around G-Hotel at Gurney drive? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Spartan

Hamsapguai
07-31-08, 06:08
Hi Bros,

Haven't got the chance to go see yet. Payday is this weekend. My moonthly sexsion coming up.Looks like your moonthly sexsion will be temp out of service. All the joints are unavailable. Even if you got money also hard to get stock.

Cheers

Sylar
07-31-08, 08:53
Looks like your moonthly sexsion will be temp out of service. All the joints are unavailable. Even if you got money also hard to get stock.

CheersHeard Leng Long was denied entry to Malaysia, for once the government is getting serious.

Anyway, as the song goes "it's now or never", make full use of the remaining PRCs available in Penang, once they leave, it will be a long dry spell for everyone. This year the Nine emperor festival came early

Fugu Fish
07-31-08, 18:40
Will go Fantasy. Maybe Friday MIB sembahyang no raid.

Mabuk
08-01-08, 02:15
Will go Fantasy. Maybe Friday MIB sembahyang no raid.
Frankly this theory not really work.

Fugu Fish
08-01-08, 05:30
Frankly this theory not really work.Then maybe better I go Pray.

Hamsapguai
08-01-08, 05:53
Hi guys,

Just to share with you guys that now not easy for PRC to gain entry to MY. Tight control at IM. Those came here > than 4 times /yr will not be issue visa or entry to MY. So the stock will get less til none. So if wanna enjoy, enjoy 1st. Else cheers.

Kt Lover
08-01-08, 11:36
Heads up. (Pun intended)

Taman Batu Bukit. RM25 an hour. Indonesian MLs Not bad lookin (beauty is individual perception), late 20's, smell good.

5. The crazy price. Massage RM25 and hour, HJ FOC(if you have the conscience to accept. I tip five bucks. Present yourself clean and nice enough and they blow you. This girl, 24, once gave me a BBBJ. Without moving hands or head. Fucking best/weirdest orgasm I ever had. They like you enough, you get autoroam privileges. Finally this afternoon, I got the time to try out the long discussed Tanjong Tokong massage parlour, which is called Aun Wei. Well, thumbs up!

Firstly, lets talk about the environment.

This place is very clean. I had heard about the Balinese design & decoration. In fact, it is true. Immediately you will feel so relax & comfortable once you walk into the unit, given it looks like an ordinary flat from outside. I am particular on hygiene, & I really have no complaint about it.

Secondly, skill of the masseuse.

Not bad. It is not Thai style, she does not loosen any part of your body by twisting them here & there. I guess it is not Chinese style as well. The masseuse uses oil to massage your body, started on your back, thighs, legs, hands, buttocks, abdomen & head. I personally found that their style is very much similar to the Balinese style. A tower is used to cover your body. Only the part which is under massage will be exposed. My masseuse was about 36 years old. Yupe, her outlook is not attractive, but who cares, the entire atmosphere actually brought my "desire" down to the ground I did see some other masseuse who are about 20+. Looks OK.

Thirdly, pricing.

RM25 per hour. RM40 for 1. 5 hour. I guess this price is unbeatable with the quality of provided. Parking is free & easily available. Good thing on this place is that, it is a little bit isolated & quiet.

Forth, hanky panky.

Well, my masseuse does not offer me anything, since I am a newbie who was there for the first time. But I did ask for a BJ. She said she is not doing it. She only does HJ. Skill is normal. Damage for BJ was RM30. Just like any massage parlor, the masseuse will ask you not to mention this extra service to the boss. Auto roaming to the upper part of the body is allowed. So my total damage was RM70. (40 for 1. 5 hour massage, 30 for HJ)

Well, the lady boss is young & attractive. Brother Genting had mentioned that he does not mind shagging her, I guess me too

Nevertheless, bro Genting did mention that you were paying for RM20 per hour, could you please reconfirm?

Also, bro Absolut Island did also mention that HJ was FOC. Would you mind giving me the name of that masseuse or elaborate more on this point?

Bro Absolut Island, you also mentioned that the masseuse gave you a BBBJ. Would you mind giving me the name of that masseuse or elaborate more on this point (pricing & etc)?

Some questions to the brother who went there before,

1) do we get to choose the masseuse ourself or it is assigned by the lady boss?

2) normally if we book by phone, shall we mention the masseuse by name or by number?

Cheers all, happy cheonging!

Rgds,

KT Lover

Screw King
08-01-08, 12:38
Hey Bros,

SpartanGurney no kangtao lah, nearest is berjaya.

Eecan
08-01-08, 12:57
Hi guys,

Just to share with you guys that now not easy for PRC to gain entry to MY. Tight control at IM. Those came here > than 4 times /yr will not be issue visa or entry to MY. So the stock will get less til none. So if wanna enjoy, enjoy 1st. Else cheers.Many girls from Jin Bei are in Penang but hardly see them go working for the last few weeks. Wonder would they reduce the price in desperation?

Icarusmu
08-01-08, 17:06
2days ago, old jimmy's number call me. According to him he is new OKT who take over old owner. He is from KL. Now due to G.Paradise under renovation so they move to other hotel. they got 3 gals, damange is RM 200.

Not yet try because these few weeks i am working in Prai.

For bro that need the number please PM me :)

And there is a new massage (thai style) shop open near auto city. Who ever interested PM me. Temporary i dont dare to publish in public as fxxking MIB work very seriuosly now. And this shop just open recently.

Pepe57
08-01-08, 18:29
Greetings from America,

I am working on my MM2H now and plan to move to Penang in the next several months. I found this USASG site and was hoping to receive some advise to secure a few regulars. Looking for weekly service. I'll be joining the PSC and was hoping services might be available there or near there. Here in California we have lots of Asian Massage Parlors. Nice places with table showers, great young Asian girls, Chinese, Thai, and Korean. Great FS and discounts for regular customers.

Pepe

MadBoss
08-01-08, 21:31
Finally this afternoon, I got the time to try out the long discussed Tanjong Tokong massage parlour, which is called Aun Wei. Well, thumbs up!

2) normally if we book by phone, shall we mention the masseuse by name or by number?

Rgds,

KT LoverIf you know the girl's name use you can request for her. Depends on availabilty though.

Don't recall a numbering system there, anyway be aware of similar names. You might want to specify - young or old one, thin or fat one, ugly or damn ugly one :D

Free stuff 'promo' doesn't last forever. Just like Deluxcious last time, now you have to cross their palms with silver for any service.

MadBoss
08-01-08, 22:50
Greetings from America,

I am working on my MM2H now and plan to move to Penang in the next several months. I found this USASG site and was hoping to receive some advise to secure a few regulars. Looking for weekly service. I'll be joining the PSC and was hoping services might be available there or near there. Here in California we have lots of Asian Massage Parlors. Nice places with table showers, great young Asian girls, Chinese, Thai, and Korean. Great FS and discounts for regular customers.

PepeSadly to say there aren't many Asian Massage Parlours in this part of Asia. Especially now that there seems to be some sort of crackdown going on.

The surrounding area of PSC really not many joints but that's not to say it is isolated. Just a few minutes drive to the nearest spot.

We'll have to wait and see who's still in business when you finally get here.

My advise would be to get a SYT GF when you get here. A Californian would be a highly sought after accessory among the girls. That's assuming that you're not bringing along any 'baggage' :D

You might get some advice from your fellow expat members of PSC but I feel that they're a different crowd from us mongers. But hey, you never know.

MadBoss
08-01-08, 23:11
Hey Bros,

SpartanJust read a report that Sun / Expert Fighter Pilot got some hanky panky going on. Its next to the Nana Ju Ichi.

Sun should be Spanish.

That's all I'm saying - figure it out yourself.

Eecan
08-02-08, 00:18
Hey dude,

I'm surprised you even can get a booking session, the place is reduced to 3 ML due to raids, pointless to ask for names now as 4 were sent back after the raids.

According to one ML the boss pay MIB RM3000 per month, yet no protection.

Hamsapguai
08-02-08, 07:41
Many girls from Jin Bei are in Penang but hardly see them go working for the last few weeks. Wonder would they reduce the price in desperation?Sure or not? I call few of them but none phone is ON. Most of them still in lokap. Still not yet released. Damn those MIB. Wonder what are they up to! Only know how to create problem. $$ taken, girls oso they want to take. KNNCCB!!!

Genting
08-02-08, 09:22
Finally this afternoon, I got the time to try out .......

Thirdly, pricing.

RM25 per hour. RM40 for 1. 5 hour. I guess this price is unbeatable with the quality of provided. Parking is free & easily available. Good thing on this place is that, it is a little bit isolated & quiet.

Forth, hanky panky.
... So my total damage was RM70. (40 for 1. 5 hour massage, 30 for HJ)

Well, the lady boss is young & attractive. Brother Genting had mentioned that he does not mind shagging her, I guess me too

Nevertheless, bro Genting did mention that you were paying for RM20 per hour, could you please reconfirm?

Also, bro Absolut Island did also mention that HJ was FOC. Would you mind giving me the name of that masseuse or elaborate more on this point?

Bro Absolut Island, you also mentioned that the masseuse gave you a BBBJ. Would you mind giving me the name of that masseuse or elaborate more on this point (pricing & etc)?

Rgds,

KT LoverGlad that you enjoyed your session at AW.

I got the hots for the lady boss' daughter as once she bent over in her tight white shorts to pick up some shampoo bottles that arrived by the door (near where we leave our shoes. Had an instant erection there and then! Second time was in the same senario, she picked up something and the blouse gave way to my devilish eyes, displaying a small pair of beige bra covered breasts. And speaking of the devil, I saw her in Gurney plaza shopping yesterday! Also pcc in my dreams on her last night too. Hehe

Ok, enuf of this shit.

RM20 was the price previously. I started going there since 2-3 years back. Now, its at RM25. Still not too bad considering the atmosphere and services we get. I prefer the private room for additional RM10.

My first HJ was Free, so were a couple more from different indo massuers. They don't usually ask from you.

Like someone mention, soon your conscience will guide you to start tipping a little. RM5, RM10, RM20 is fine. But beyond that, I would not encourage cause BBBJ we only tip RM20-30 at times. How about Free BBBJ, yes, got that from that slimmer Titik. "sin lai eh" before too. Don't ask me how, I forgot liau.

You have to book your preferred massuer. Just make reservations for the time slot and name (book) the massuer you want. Hope those bastards don't raid AW again. To hell with that PG OCPD.

Debauchery
08-02-08, 10:13
They all go by name, but the younger ones don't offer any extra, not even touch touch unless they get "sticky" with you. The older ones would do most thing, had some FJ there before but kinda "loose" so didn't bother to post FR. However, it is kinda economical, 2 hr massage and FJ all in for RM100 (paid extra to get private room).

It doesn't matter if you're there first time or not, just bring yr rubber and be decent guy and chances are you'll get laid. I did, and most didn't even quote a price upfront. One of them claimed to have not done it before our encounter for many months. Really coming on strong with moaning and lots of tight hugging, another did me eventhough auntie red coming. I think just be nice and nice things come your way.

But some of them contact is running out by September soon so may not be coming back. Better hurry!

Rgds,

KT Lover

Eecan
08-02-08, 11:06
Just read a report that Sun / Expert Fighter Pilot got some hanky panky going on. Its next to the Nana Ju Ichi.

Sun should be Spanish.

That's all I'm saying - figure it out yourself.Sounds like a scavenger hunt competition.

MadBoss
08-02-08, 14:29
Hey dude,

I'm surprised you even can get a booking session, the place is reduced to 3 ML due to raids, pointless to ask for names now as 4 were sent back after the raids.

According to one ML the boss pay MIB RM3000 per month, yet no protection.I thought they have two apartments? Both combined left 3 MLs only - how the tauke soh make money? Kesian :D

MadBoss
08-02-08, 14:32
Many girls from Jin Bei are in Penang but hardly see them go working for the last few weeks. Wonder would they reduce the price in desperation?Poor things - wonder if can organize a gang bang to help them out?

Eecan
08-03-08, 00:49
Sure or not? I call few of them but none phone is ON. Most of them still in lokap. Still not yet released. Damn those MIB. Wonder what are they up to! Only know how to create problem. $$ taken, girls oso they want to take. KNNCCB!!!Not those that get caught-lah, I was referring to Fong Fei, Chi Chi, An Chi, Lok Lok etc

Abcd2008
08-03-08, 04:21
Hi all,

How to go to Aun Wei in Tanjung Tokong ? The location to there?

Thanks

Eecan
08-03-08, 05:05
I thought they have two apartments? Both combined left 3 MLs only - how the tauke soh make money? Kesian :DWhy don't she train her daughter to make up for the number, I don't mind paying double.

MadBoss
08-03-08, 09:23
Hi all,

How to go to Aun Wei in Tanjung Tokong ? The location to there?

ThanksSo far all of your posts have been questions and no reports from you even though past info given.

I don't think anyone should answer you until you contribute a bit. What do you think?

You want to make friends, we can be very friendly. You want to be spoon fed - I'm not your mama.

Abcd2008
08-03-08, 17:51
Sorry. As i am still new to this. All I need is the the location as the starting point for me so that enable me to share something once i gain the experience.

Thanks

Hunterz75
08-04-08, 07:11
Sorry. As i am still new to this. All I need is the the location as the starting point for me so that enable me to share something once i gain the experience.

ThanksIf you still insist on getting spoonfed then I think the majority of the brothers here wouldn't reply to your request. Pls do some homework and read through the FR all the brothers have put up. If you have done that and still have questions, I am sure many ppl would be glad to help out.

Randyness
08-04-08, 09:02

ThanksDon't worry, stay cool and read all the posts here. I'm sure, you'll be happy to share more in the future.

Eecan
08-04-08, 09:37
If you still insist on getting spoonfed then I think the majority of the brothers here wouldn't reply to your request. Pls do some homework and read through the FR all the brothers have put up. If you have done that and still have questions, I am sure many ppl would be glad to help out.Wah, 1st post alredi give lesson to newbie, must be someone we know.

Mabuk
08-04-08, 11:28
If you still insist on getting spoonfed then I think the majority of the brothers here wouldn't reply to your request. Pls do some homework and read through the FR all the brothers have put up. If you have done that and still have questions, I am sure many ppl would be glad to help out.

Blind laugh at the cork eye, fist post already screwed some one :D

Icarusmu
08-04-08, 11:49
Poor things - wonder if can organize a gang bang to help them out?Hahaha, Bro if you organize I want to join also :P

You gang bang is all bang in same room. or you bang in your room and I bang in my room?

Miao28
08-04-08, 18:36
Blind laugh at the cork eye, fist post already screwed some one :DCork eye? Fist post?

MadBoss
08-04-08, 22:24
Hahaha, Bro if you organize I want to join also :P

You gang bang is all bang in same room. or you bang in your room and I bang in my room?One room only la - save money :D

Actually more than one girl and guy is - orgy.

One girl and many guys is gang bang.

Sylar
08-05-08, 03:21
Hahaha, Bro if you organize I want to join also :P

You gang bang is all bang in same room. or you bang in your room and I bang in my room?Of course better in separate room, dun want to create inferior complex for others

Hamsapguai
08-05-08, 05:24
Last nite receive a call from 1 of the girl previously kena sapu from Happy.

Seems like some of them has been released.

Think most of them even release will certainly go back home.

Dare not to come here anymore.

Die~ Penang become DEAD site, not Heritage site.

MadBoss
08-05-08, 06:35

ThanksHaiya why am I such a nice guy?

Below is the first report on the place (again)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=708741&highlight=batu+bukit#post708741

But unless you have PM - how to give you the address or contact?

Wonder where Absolut Island is now? Why new members post a few good reports and then dissapear. Never report ones are here for long long time :D

MadBoss
08-05-08, 06:41

Die~ Penang become DEAD site, not Heritage site.If the girls were released does that mean their case somebody kao tim?

One time kao tim that means next time also can right?

Hopefully.

Brother Gu
08-05-08, 09:37
Hi all,

FYI. C*T*T*L Health Club is temporary closed due to strong wind.

Also, number 12 has wind up and no where can be found. Tried to call but unable to reach, matikudasai.

Icarusmu
08-05-08, 12:47
One room only la - save money :D

Actually more than one girl and guy is - orgy.

One girl and many guys is gang bang.Hahaha then I think I prefer orgy then gang bang lah bro. Later you look at my little brother I look at yours. Not really present

Or if you have source we can organize sex party. I heard in Sg Rambai (BM) got room (terrest house) for rent. Maybe we can rent whole house for few hours then we do party there.

Icarusmu
08-05-08, 12:49

Die~ Penang become DEAD site, not Heritage site.Have fate bro, this kind of industry cannot die one. :)

MadBoss
08-05-08, 22:24
Hi all,

FYI. C*T*T*L Health Club is temporary closed due to strong wind.

Also, number 12 has wind up and no where can be found. Tried to call but unable to reach, matikudasai.What's the point of using this *?

Cititel has been closed for about a fortnight already.

MadBoss
08-05-08, 22:28
Hahaha then I think I prefer orgy then gang bang lah bro. Later you look at my little brother I look at yours. Not really present

Or if you have source we can organize sex party. I heard in Sg Rambai (BM) got room (terrest house) for rent. Maybe we can rent whole house for few hours then we do party there.Prefer serviced apartment. Don't have to clean up the mess.

And got furniture, kitchen, plates and stuff for food. Plus some have TV and DVD player to watch XXX DVD.

Hamsapguai
08-06-08, 05:07
If the girls were released does that mean their case somebody kao tim?

Hopefully.It depends. Some of them they married local guy, then easy to get off. If somebody BIG there can kao tim, why kao tim some of them but not all of them? Only a handful being released. This MIB MoUtH getting BIggGGer. Everything they also want. Hai

Sylar
08-06-08, 05:09
have fate bro, this kind of industry cannot die one. :)cannot die but with many side effects, ie price increase, quality deteriote...etc

ai, better become rela, can take photo on detainee peeing in the truck.

Sylar
08-06-08, 05:10
If the girls were released does that mean their case somebody kao tim?

Hopefully.If you have a flip-flop PM, surely you have a flip-flop policy.

Mac Mini
08-06-08, 14:37
If not mistaken is already many weeks. Cos now have to head to northern side border there. Cheaper then here. This week will go there to cheong. How ever there now open 2 more places to go. Hotel oso cheap then here. Cos have to be smart. Now here is really not secure although u went there for nothing after MIB came then have to go into the cage Shit man. Better stop at here for while and head to the northern border side then Hatyai.

What's the point of using this *?

Cititel has been closed for about a fortnight already.

Derek Kok
08-06-08, 17:35
Hey guys,

Yesterday afternoon I was having a meeting in Bdr Pdr at 2pm. After lunch, look at watch. Damn. Still got 1 and 1/2 hour before meeting. Then my dd start itchy d. Suddenly remember someone post before bdr pdr got place to relief the itchy.

But I had no exp before having any hair brushing exp in that area. And I dun even know where is the place. So I start touring around bdr pdr. And after few round. Chun, found the signboard of this nasib baik. But see the gill to the shop was close. Take a few round. Then still close.

Cut stim liao. So wan to ask is the gill door close like this as usual? Or because the strong wind? Can any bro tell me how can I get into please? Long time havnt eat nasi lemak d. Miss local food.

Tq

Sylar
08-07-08, 03:14
If not mistaken is already many weeks. Cos now have to head to northern side border there. Cheaper then here. This week will go there to cheong. How ever there now open 2 more places to go. Hotel oso cheap then here. Cos have to be smart. Now here is really not secure although u went there for nothing after MIB came then have to go into the cage Shit man. Better stop at here for while and head to the northern border side then Hatyai.Hey dude,

Not everyone has all the freedom like u, to go up north for cheong, we'll have to make up a GREAT story to HM and hopefully she'd buy it.

Hamsapguai
08-07-08, 04:53
If not mistaken is already many weeks. Cos now have to head to northern side border there. Cheaper then here. This week will go there to cheong. How ever there now open 2 more places to go. Hotel oso cheap then here. Cos have to be smart. Now here is really not secure although u went there for nothing after MIB came then have to go into the cage Shit man. Better stop at here for while and head to the northern border side then Hatyai.Does it means that we got to shut down Penang forum in the mean time since here no more place to talk about?

Derek Kok
08-07-08, 14:24
I had just came back from prima tanjung, and keep walking round and round. Try my best to located those MP on top of Tan pharmacy, but not even one of the shop is MP. I had try both side of staircase of tan pharmacy. Still dint saw any. Sienz.

After give up in prima tanjung. I proceed to search of aun wei. Reach at tmn batu bukit flat area. Spin few round. But I dint see the shop with name of Aun wei. But I know must be one of the shop located at those flat far more behind the main road and bit uphill rite? So I suspecting one shop la. The one with a non-black grill and non-white tinted window. Correct or not?

All respective bro. I really need help.

Sylar
08-08-08, 02:52
I had just came back from prima tanjung, and keep walking round and round. Try my best to located those MP on top of Tan pharmacy, but not even one of the shop is MP. I had try both side of staircase of tan pharmacy. Still dint saw any. Sienz.

After give up in prima tanjung. I proceed to search of aun wei. Reach at tmn batu bukit flat area. Spin few round. But I dint see the shop with name of Aun wei. But I know must be one of the shop located at those flat far more behind the main road and bit uphill rite? So I suspecting one shop la. The one with a non-black grill and non-white tinted window. Correct or not?

All respective bro. I really need help.Aiya, posted before, the place now with only 3MLs left, hence to get a session there is not easy, even if u manage to find the place, it'd highly likely be fully booked.

As for the Tan Pharmacy, I don't think that's a true landmark, I know there's one above HL bank, but charges are not as cheap as mentioned, kantao vice not sure

Sylar
08-08-08, 02:54
Does it means that we got to shut down Penang forum in the mean time since here no more place to talk about?Heard IBOX at Sri Bahari Road (a few blocks from Gala) has few young and beautiful waitress, after 7pm would be ideal time to go.

It'd provide an alternate option for horny brothers

Johnpgmy
08-08-08, 03:50
Hey guys,

Yesterday afternoon I was having a meeting in Bdr Pdr at 2pm. After lunch, look at watch. Damn. Still got 1 and 1/2 hour before meeting. Then my dd start itchy d. Suddenly remember someone post before bdr pdr got place to relief the itchy.

But I had no exp before having any hair brushing exp in that area. And I dun even know where is the place. So I start touring around bdr pdr. And after few round. Chun, found the signboard of this nasib baik. But see the gill to the shop was close. Take a few round. Then still close.

Cut stim liao. So wan to ask is the gill door close like this as usual? Or because the strong wind? Can any bro tell me how can I get into please? Long time havnt eat nasi lemak d. Miss local food.

TqBro,

Never heard of door bell ah ? Park your car, take a walk and locate the buzzer.

Hamsapguai
08-08-08, 07:08
first of all guys out there, i am not sure whether you all did read the news that recently during some operasi, some of the gals were harrased by those r. e. l. a? what i came across is that some of this so call r. e. l. a do not allow this gals which kena sapu to go to the toilet. if wanna [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) then [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) inside the truck. then this people will take chance to peep at them peeing. please give some respect to this gals. imagine all this gals came so far to cari makan, since being caught then nothing to say. but at least they came here is to earn $$$ for their family back home & not for this type of people to humiliate. they done nothing wrong. people also got mother. to all the r. e. l. a & mib out there, they are like fox in a pig suits!

Sylar
08-08-08, 07:09
Hi guys. This is my first writing. Yester day search cannot find any release.

Last I go to a place last time taxi driver take me. Lodge Hotel. It is near Transfer road turn left at Ismalia bakery.

Very old aunty make me come water. She older than my mother I thinking. In the room she wear bra and panty only. Massage a bit. Then she said ball massage plus $10. Later she ask want make love all $70.

Ok la I hard already. I close my eyes. Breast also I don't touch.

I shoot in one position only. Don't think will come back but I cannot find where to go. Cannot find young one anymore.

Near Esplaned the Fantasy one no girls. Not the MP one.

Where to go please? Don't say Danok.

Thank you.Still plenty of option, Hotel Malaysia, Waterfall, Fortuna, Central. Etc

Park your car at Chulia Street and take a walk there, bound to have something.

Alternately you can try Uncle Lee. But damage is a bit on the high side.

Hamsapguai
08-08-08, 07:10
Heard IBOX at Sri Bahari Road (a few blocks from Gala) has few young and beautiful waitress, after 7pm would be ideal time to go.

It'd provide an alternate option for horny brothersWent there b4 but most of the ppl goin there are uncle's. They just go there for a drink & kara-oke.

MadBoss
08-08-08, 08:26

All respective bro. I really need help.It's not a shop, it's an apartment unit.

And again without PM facilities how to pass you the contact or address?

MadBoss
08-08-08, 08:27
I know nnana ju ichi is Japanese number.I also know it is Japanese numbering.

Penang1
08-08-08, 08:29
Dear brothers & sisters,

Recently I visited Gurney KTV. Plenty of young local hokkien girls. The mummy paraded 3 nice chicks, all are acceptable quality, so decided to book 2 girls. Told mummy wanted them all night long. The price was RM500/girl. Ayoyo, so expansive. Cannot back-out already, as I was in the good mood. So OK lah, die die also never mind.

One girl is abit short but has cute and pretty face, but the other has nice shape, but face average. The short girl invited me to try "shake head" pill, she said I would like it. Since I was in good mood, OK lah, don't want to be chicken, 'boh lan hood'. So gave her RM100 to buy the pills.

Half an hour later, the girls started to high liao, and me also very high. They became very daring, and hot. Started to unzip my pants to BBJ, the short girl below, the other girl did cat bath. F*ck, after 5 minutes, my didi was still like 'ba li tong'. Sleeping like a dead womb.

F*ck, what a waste of money. So just dancing, raba raba, enjoy the 'shake head' until 2am.

Total damage for the night was RM1500. This is damp expensive, considering that there was no ejaculation. And worst still, no erection at all. Blame the pills lah.

Maybe RM500/girl was a chopping head price, I don't know the standard price there. Maybe with this 'special' price, the BBJ was thrown in, how do I know.

Lesson to learn. It was expensive, and if you decided to go there, let the girls take pills, but not you. This way, you can play them (yes local young girls) as you wish.

OK back to the subject matter, since I currently have a license to drink once in a week from 10pm to 2am, I am looking for a hot and spicy pub to hang-out. Sexy dressed waitresses, bar top dancing, or something like. Any recommendation, bros?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
08-08-08, 08:33

Last I go to a place last time taxi driver take me. Lodge Hotel. It is near Transfer road turn left at Ismalia bakery.

Very old aunty make me come water. She older than my mother I thinking. In the room she wear bra and panty only. Massage a bit. Then she said ball massage plus $10. Later she ask want make love all $70.

I shoot in one position only. Don't think will come back but I cannot find where to go. Cannot find young one anymore.

Thank you.Don't waste your money on the farking granmas. They're the trishaw puller or taxi driver's joint.

You really kena chop for Rm70.

Better you hang around Chulia and spot the hidden Indomie there. Sometimes you can get a looker.

Beware of the beautiful ones, they may have a surprise for you in their underwear.

Beck 99
08-08-08, 10:49
Fantasy no gal meh?

I'm just went last week. Got PRC mah.

Very satisfy them service.

Thank you.

MadBoss
08-08-08, 16:05
first of all guys out there, i am not sure whether you all did read the news that recently during some operasi, some of the gals were harrased by those r. e. l. a? what i came across is that some of this so call r. e. l. a do not allow this gals which kena sapu to go to the toilet. if wanna [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) then [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) inside the truck. then this people will take chance to peep at them peeing. please give some respect to this gals. imagine all this gals came so far to cari makan, since being caught then nothing to say. but at least they came here is to earn $$$ for their family back home & not for this type of people to humiliate. they done nothing wrong. people also got mother. to all the r. e. l. a & mib out there, they are like fox in a pig suits!i totally agree with you about those thieving bastard relas.

but i may be totally mistaken, the '[CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in the truck incident' isn't actually new news.

and it involved a local gal. imagine what the blady rela would do to a foreigner.

MadBoss
08-08-08, 16:12
Went there b4 but most of the ppl goin there are uncle's. They just go there for a drink & kara-oke.IBox is an uncle's joint? I know Gala is one :D

Carimakanpp
08-08-08, 17:11
Ha, mood come and since it is off day, so, decided to give OKT ah Seng a call.

I was informed that there is a local part time girl, only 18.

I was the first customer of the day.

The girl just readch PG.

I was informed by the OKT that slidely delay cause hotel check in slow.

Hence, while waiting for hotel toom to check in, she go sopping mall hand first.

Since I reach ther on time, so also go hand and try to guess which is the girl arrange by the OKT.

While in the book shop, she a young girl reading there. Look like waiting for call.

I feel she is the one lor. Very pertty, young, innocent. I walk towrd her place and give a smile.

Been looking at her from top to bottom from few meter away. Pura pura read book..hehhehe.

15 min later, hear her phone ring.

I hear she say, OK, coming to the room now.

Bingo, got 80% sure she is the one.

5 min later, my phone ring and the OKT tell me the room number.

Press the door belt, when she open the door, she d\say, oh, is you ah...

Then, we start with some talk, ask her take her lunch aready bor, chit chat a bit.

THen, I ask her if she feel confortable and can start.

Well, she say OK.

We start to undress, then start the bath, Wah, he tits is ready pink colour one. The mei mei also look fresh. Not much hair on there.

Well, her job is nothing special. What impress me is her.

I like a lion enjoying the food, taste every inch of her body.

While doing, she ready wt. When doing the doggie stye, look at her fresh pussy, wah, feeling good.

After finished the job, had some motivation take with her. Advise her to continue study, don't give up. She should try her best to change her life.

Summary:

Name : Shelry
Origin: She say BM, but I doubt so.
Breast: 34 B pink
Pussy: Well trim and wet, fresh look
GFE: 7/10
face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (165 cm)
Skin: 8/10 (white pink and smooth)
Damage: 250.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Eecan
08-08-08, 18:02
Went there b4 but most of the ppl goin there are uncle's. They just go there for a drink & kara-oke.I'm also uncle what.

Eecan
08-09-08, 04:11
That is almost my one month salary, here everybody rich one?Almost my 2 months salary. The point is; if spent that much, at the end of the day can get a satisfied fuck then it's okay. In his case it's better to change the amount to sylings and throw inside the sea, at least u can hear the water sounds..just my 2 cents.

Eecan
08-09-08, 04:26
OK back to the subject matter, since I currently have a license to drink once in a week from 10pm to 2am, I am looking for a hot and spicy pub to hang-out. Sexy dressed waitresses, bar top dancing, or something like. Any recommendation, bros?I suggest HANA pub, there you can request Rainy to do pole dancing for you wearing a nurse outfit, make sure she wears only T back panties, that'll make your weekly night out worthwhile.

Hamsapguai
08-09-08, 06:40
I'm also uncle what.Sori Bro. E. No hard feelings. Its just that there is nothing special thr. Can look but cannot touch. Got to fish long time then only the fish will get hook. So no kang tao.

Hamsapguai
08-09-08, 06:51
Heard that Farlim's joint has been raided. Is that true?? The bloody MIB dare to go up to apartment to conduct raid. Heard that one of the girl juno down from level 1 & broke her leg. In the end 1 PRC & 1 50s men arrested. Another 2 PRC manage to run away. DAMN to those bloody MIB.

Teh Good Ong
08-09-08, 07:22
Hey guys,

TqYou need to press the door bell, then the lao yi will open the door for u, if not you can call whether they open or not.

MadBoss
08-09-08, 08:37
Ha, mood come and since it is off day, so, decided to give OKT ah Seng a call.

I was informed that there is a local part time girl, only 18.

I was the first customer of the day.

The girl just readch PG.

Damage: 250.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Walao wei good one.

Not sure which place you are refering to, can only guess.

Local mui mui for Rm250 seems a little high but who cares right? As long as you are satisfied - Rm250 immediately seems like nothing.

Yoyo Armani
08-09-08, 08:50
Carimakanpp,

Bro,

Nice report. The OKT Ah Seng, is it his h/p 016480xxxx?

I only noe he supply western food.

Cheongka
08-09-08, 09:21
Prima Tanjung ontop Tan pharmacy is like beauty slimming shop. Looks expensive. Never try. Got action meh?

Aun Wei donno. Friend say no sign board and always full.I went before, not so good, all Indonesian only, but the massage is not bad.

Cheongka
08-09-08, 09:29
Glad that you enjoyed your session at AW.

I got the hots for the lady boss' daughter as once she bent over in her tight white shorts to pick up some shampoo bottles that arrived by the door (near where we leave our shoes. Had an instant erection there and then! Second time was in the same senario, she picked up something and the blouse gave way to my devilish eyes, displaying a small pair of beige bra covered breasts. And speaking of the devil, I saw her in Gurney plaza shopping yesterday! Also pcc in my dreams on her last night too. Hehe

Ok, enuf of this shit.

RM20 was the price previously. I started going there since 2-3 years back. Now, its at RM25. Still not too bad considering the atmosphere and services we get. I prefer the private room for additional RM10.

My first HJ was Free, so were a couple more from different indo massuers. They don't usually ask from you.

Like someone mention, soon your conscience will guide you to start tipping a little. RM5, RM10, RM20 is fine. But beyond that, I would not encourage cause BBBJ we only tip RM20-30 at times. How about Free BBBJ, yes, got that from that slimmer Titik. "sin lai eh" before too. Don't ask me how, I forgot liau.

You have to book your preferred massuer. Just make reservations for the time slot and name (book) the massuer you want. Hope those bastards don't raid AW again. To hell with that PG OCPD.Yeah, the lady boss daughter is really hot, and damn hiau also her voice, I think her name is huihui or something learn that haerd her mum calling her.

Demon Evil
08-10-08, 03:43
Damage: 250.Bro,

Where can I find her?

Sotong It
08-10-08, 06:39
Dear Cheongsters,

This is my first report!

In the last months I read Penang thread and gathered a lot of experience. Thanks a lot to all of you for the valuable suggestions! Until now I hanven’t write any FR yet, why it would be, only a confirmation of your reports. But Now I have a couple of new experiences those are worth to be shared with you.

BTW first a summary of previous experience.

BJC (Joye) once there, very professional, good massage (7/10), normal HJ (6/10), very very very limited AR, damage 50 for 1hr massage+HJ

EQ, three time there, MP woud need renvation, 2 dino ML, good massage (7/10), normal HJ (6/10), no worth for AR, damage 1hr massage 100+HJ 50

G, 4 time there, good massage (7-8/10), once HJ from dino ML(CKT) and once fingering young ML (burma), with others only legit massage.

Gurney, OK with Fran (twice, 1st HJ and 2nd BJ), KO with all others, everything as usual, only legit massage.

Berjaya, was there only once, massage at SPA very unpleasant feeling, dirty, lousy and old place, Thai ML, late 30 yo, very good thay massage, very good ping pong massage, good GFE, damage 117 for 90min massage + 70 for PingPong & HJ (she asked 100)

I-Avenue above JPJ, basic setup, young NL, GFE very bad, massage’s skill very lazy, 80 for massage+HJ + 50tip for very limited AR.

Parkroyal and Reborn at G (level4) good massage but very legit MP

Now last visit AW and LS at Gurmey:

AW

After three orientation trip to TBB and several reading of related reports, eventually I managed to find phone number and exact location. I booked for 2hr massage on Friday. Young OKT received me, and a very young indo ML took me to the room. The MP is very nice and clean, the room is big and divide in two with a curtain (nobody else came so it would had been ok.)

ML start very powerful massage and I felt pain, I told her but not so much changes. I felt cold, aircond was blowing directly on me in the curtained small space. I asked her to reduce it, but she didn’t understand. Actually she understand only few words of English (and I speak only English), after a while she went to ask for the meaning, came back, asked me again if I still feel cold, I said yes, but she refused to reduce aircond because she was working and felt warm. What’s a costumer oriented service!

I try a very soft AR and she stopped me and called me "sotong". That’s the reason why my nick, I found it very fun, in my country we use same expression/meaning. So at the end that’s my score table.

Name: Ros
Origin: Indo
Age: guess around 21 (asked her in English, didn’t understand)
Face: 7/10
Boobs: B size
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
GFE: 4/10
AR: no
HJ: no
Damage: 50 for 2hr, no tip!!!
WIR: Yes, hopefully with other ML

Ls at Gurney

Suturday I tried this MP and it was a positive surprise. Place is stylish and clean. OKT welcome me and explain offered services (only legit stuff). I went for 90min Aromatherapy massage (80min 90RM, 90min 100RM), he took me upstair, where a young and apparently shy PRC wearing glasses waited for me.

Before I took of my cloths, she gave me a short to wear during massage, wrong size for me to small, so I left my pants on. ML didn’t speak a single words of English, and seemd to be very shy. I thought, nothing fun again for today. Eventually I was wrong!

She started to massage my back, excellent massage with a lot of oil and right pressure. Then she massage my legs, and unexpected her started to massage between my butt chicks and balls from behind. Lovely massage, my didi react immediately. After finish with legs and surrounding area, I turned on my back and she helped me to take off my pants. She started to massage my hot area. While I went for AR. Undo her Bra. (B size, small nipples). Undo her trousers, and after a few refusal I started to finger her. She was so wet. Eventually I released, and most likely she came too. After that she was so tender. She gave me a kiss on my lips and then kiss my hand. Excellent GFE!

Then she wiped me and went ahead with massage. So as conclusion:

Name: don’t know (she wear glasses)
Origin: PRC
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (small boos, pretty firm ass)
Massage: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (because no verbal communication)
AR: Yes (but with cloths on)
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 100 for 1,5hr+50 HJ tip
WIR: Yes

Icarusmu
08-10-08, 07:44
Yesterday felt horny, call Summit, they say big wind no working. Call PV, no one pick up the call. Call GP, they say yes got gals. Happy go there but find out only NL not not much choice. And the OKT in Summit told me Tai Ah, Hong Kong in BM town being raid. Damn where else can we cheong.

Previously I told brother here to have fate. Now I think I am wrong. Where else can get good PRC? Any brother got any private contact?

Yoyo Armani
08-10-08, 14:03
Heard that Farlim's joint has been raided. Is that true?? The bloody MIB dare to go up to apartment to conduct raid. Heard that one of the girl juno down from level 1 & broke her leg. In the end 1 PRC & 1 50s men arrested. Another 2 PRC manage to run away. DAMN to those bloody MIB.I think not the farlim market one. That one at higher floor. If they can jump from balcony without die, a lot of people including MIB will respect them.

Buaya Man
08-10-08, 15:31
Hi bro Carimakan,

I am new to this forum. Can you email me this OKT number? I dun have a PM yet.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Buaya Man
08-10-08, 15:52
Hi bro carimakan,

I am new to the forum. Is OKT AH Seng number 0X6-XXX5816?

The local part time girl sounds good.

Genting
08-10-08, 16:03
Yeah, the lady boss daughter is really hot, and damn hiau also her voice, I think her name is huihui or something learn that haerd her mum calling her.Correct!

You must be equally hiau to listen so attentively to find out her name.

So am I. Cheers!

Randyness
08-10-08, 18:59
Good day to Brothers here.

I was wondering any ML offers anal in Penang or BM area?

Coz, I saw there were some of the FR mentioned about "Anal : YES" in KL.
but not in Penang or BM.

Anyone noticed about this? Plz advice.

Thank you very much.

MadBoss
08-11-08, 00:16
I think not the farlim market one. That one at higher floor. If they can jump from balcony without die, a lot of people including MIB will respect them.The fact that they jumped at all I already respect them :D

MadBoss
08-11-08, 00:17

but not in Penang or BM.

Thank you very much.Baby formerly of Harmoni - last heard she was at GP BM.

But she's not a Massage Lady.

Sotong It
08-11-08, 01:29
Yeah, the lady boss daughter is really hot, and damn hiau also her voice, I think her name is huihui or something learn that haerd her mum calling her.I confirm the name, it was written on a beauty course diploma hanging in the private room.. ;-)

Eecan
08-11-08, 02:00

but not in Penang or BM.

Thank you very much.Anwar case is almost the highlight for most days and yet u ask this silly question.

Mabuk
08-11-08, 02:26
Almost my 2 months salary. The point is; if spent that much, at the end of the day can get a satisfied fuck then it's okay. In his case it's better to change the amount to sylings and throw inside the sea, at least u can hear the water sounds..just my 2 cents.

RM1500 your 2 months salary, sure or not? Burmese at construction site can earn more then that. :D

Bjguy
08-11-08, 03:39
Hi Sotong,

Interested to know the location of the mention LS at Gurney.
Is it located at the Mall or a standalone Spa along gurney drive.

Thanks

Dear Cheongsters,

This is my first report!

In the last months I read Penang thread and gathered a lot of experience. Thanks a lot to all of you for the valuable suggestions! Until now I hanven’t write any FR yet, why it would be, only a confirmation of your reports. But Now I have a couple of new experiences those are worth to be shared with you.

BTW first a summary of previous experience.

BJC (Joye) once there, very professional, good massage (7/10), normal HJ (6/10), very very very limited AR, damage 50 for 1hr massage+HJ

EQ, three time there, MP woud need renvation, 2 dino ML, good massage (7/10), normal HJ (6/10), no worth for AR, damage 1hr massage 100+HJ 50

G, 4 time there, good massage (7-8/10), once HJ from dino ML(CKT) and once fingering young ML (burma), with others only legit massage.

Gurney, OK with Fran (twice, 1st HJ and 2nd BJ), KO with all others, everything as usual, only legit massage.

Berjaya, was there only once, massage at SPA very unpleasant feeling, dirty, lousy and old place, Thai ML, late 30 yo, very good thay massage, very good ping pong massage, good GFE, damage 117 for 90min massage + 70 for PingPong & HJ (she asked 100)

I-Avenue above JPJ, basic setup, young NL, GFE very bad, massage’s skill very lazy, 80 for massage+HJ + 50tip for very limited AR.

Now last visit AW and LS at Gurmey:

AW

After three orientation trip to TBB and several reading of related reports, eventually I managed to find phone number and exact location. I booked for 2hr massage on Friday. Young OKT received me, and a very young indo ML took me to the room. The MP is very nice and clean, the room is big and divide in two with a curtain (nobody else came so it would had been ok.)

ML start very powerful massage and I felt pain, I told her but not so much changes. I felt cold, aircond was blowing directly on me in the curtained small space. I asked her to reduce it, but she didn’t understand. Actually she understand only few words of English (and I speak only English), after a while she went to ask for the meaning, came back, asked me again if I still feel cold, I said yes, but she refused to reduce aircond because she was working and felt warm. What’s a costumer oriented service!

I try a very soft AR and she stopped me and called me "sotong". That’s the reason why my nick, I found it very fun, in my country we use same expression/meaning. So at the end that’s my score table.

Name: Ros
Origin: Indo
Age: guess around 21 (asked her in English, didn’t understand)
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: no
Damage: 50 for 2hr, no tip!!!
WIR: Yes, hopefully with other ML

Ls at Gurney

Suturday I tried this MP and it was a positive surprise. Place is stylish and clean. OKT welcome me and explain offered services (only legit stuff). I went for 90min Aromatherapy massage (80min 90RM, 90min 100RM), he took me upstair, where a young and apparently shy PRC wearing glasses waited for me.

Before I took of my cloths, she gave me a short to wear during massage, wrong size for me to small, so I left my pants on. ML didn’t speak a single words of English, and seemd to be very shy. I thought, nothing fun again for today. Eventually I was wrong!

She started to massage my back, excellent massage with a lot of oil and right pressure. Then she massage my legs, and unexpected her started to massage between my butt chicks and balls from behind. Lovely massage, my didi react immediately. After finish with legs and surrounding area, I turned on my back and she helped me to take off my pants. She started to massage my hot area. While I went for AR. Undo her Bra. (B size, small nipples). Undo her trousers, and after a few refusal I started to finger her. She was so wet. Eventually I released, and most likely she came too. After that she was so tender. She gave me a kiss on my lips and then kiss my hand. Excellent GFE!

Hamsapguai
08-11-08, 03:42
They do apartment to apartment search or straight go to the unit?

That means some idiot report.I suspect 2 things. Either those FCUK MIB got the info from here or the kay po neighbours report this to the management. These day the MIB are like hungry ghost. Never loose on this PRC. Damn. Make our didi also hungry!

Eecan
08-11-08, 03:49
RM1500 your 2 months salary, sure or not? Burmese at construction site can earn more then that. :DNow I know why Cathay was full with foreigners.

Eecan
08-11-08, 03:51
I think not the farlim market one. That one at higher floor. If they can jump from balcony without die, a lot of people including MIB will respect them.Maybe they have "Ching Kung" like in the old shaoling movie, local MIB only have silat.

Sotong It
08-11-08, 04:27
Hi Sotong,

ThanksHi Bjguy,

Is not at the mall.

It's only because I'm junior here. Otherwise I would had replied to you go there and check on yourself.

I never asked for a direction. I arrived in Penang 1 year ago and have found all the location based on forum suggestion.

Ciao!

Sotong

Penang1
08-11-08, 04:44
I suggest HANA pub, there you can request Rainy to do pole dancing for you wearing a nurse outfit, make sure she wears only T back panties, that'll make your weekly night out worthwhile.You go to Hana now, you can only see a 'lau ee' looking watress there. New lady boss taken over liao. All the young and hot looking waitresses (inlcuding Rainy) have left already. The new lady boss is damp 'nan si', heard she is from a wealthy family in KL. Try to touch her, most likely you won't, and if you do, she just whistle, and her pet dog husband will rip you into pieces. Not worth going there now, I doubt it will last for long, will slowly dying out.

I don't like nurse costume now... swimming suit is great, or the short sporty skirt also can excite me, is Olympic month.

Almost my 2 months salary. The point is; if spent that much, at the end of the day can get a satisfied fuck then it's okay. In his case it's better to change the amount to sylings and throw inside the sea, at least u can hear the water sounds..just my 2 cents.Ayo, throw you into the water, with your big stomach, will make a loud and better sound effect, and the best is, it won't cost a single cent.

Yoyo Armani
08-11-08, 04:45
Hi bro carimakan,

I am new to the forum. Is OKT AH Seng number 0X6-XXX5816?

The local part time girl sounds good.My Ah seng and your ah seng is not in same person, if u combine both of us phone, you will get a indian lady to answer your phone.

Yoyo Armani
08-11-08, 04:51
Yesterday felt horny, call Summit, they say big wind no working. Call PV, no one pick up the call. Call GP, they say yes got gals. Happy go there but find out only NL not not much choice. And the OKT in Summit told me Tai Ah, Hong Kong in BM town being raid. Damn where else can we cheong.

Previously I told brother here to have fate. Now I think I am wrong. Where else can get good PRC? Any brother got any private contact?Bro,

You can call susan if you know her contact. Last time, she is okt in PV and Sunway seberang jaya. Now already move to hidden apartment. Young and Good quality PRC. Anyway, wanna to ask u, are you the same person of Icarusmu in other forum. See few forumers, like Madboss and the Good Ong, are they the same person too?

Hehehe. I am TNS.

Eecan
08-11-08, 05:04
Hi Sotong,

ThanksCould it be Typo error ? SL more likely.

SL = solace

Eecan
08-11-08, 05:05
Correct!

You must be equally hiau to listen so attentively to find out her name.

So am I. Cheers!I know I'm hiau but I never listen at all, maybe not enough hiau?

Member 30
08-11-08, 06:13
Hi Sotong,

Thanks

It's along Gurney Drive....few doors frm Bali Hai seafood.

MadBoss
08-11-08, 07:24
Gurney, OK with Fran (twice, 1st HJ and 2nd BJ), KO with all others, everything as usual, only legit massage.Francis's still there? Long time never venture there, what's the current damage?

G, 4 time there, good massage (7-8/10), once HJ from dino ML(CKT) and once fingering young ML (burma), with others only legit massage
Parkroyal is a little out of the way for me and a holiday destination for my family so out of the question.

G sounds promising. You still got HJ eventhough legit? What's the damage?

LS at Gurney.

Suturday I tried this MP and it was a positive surprise. Place is stylish and clean. OKT welcome me and explain offered services (only legit stuff). I went for 90min Aromatherapy massage (80min 90RM, 90min 100RM), he took me upstair, where a young and apparently shy PRC wearing glasses waited for me.Is this damage for SL correct? I was trying to keep this place quiet due to the big wind and the problems the PRCs are facing but I guess you can't keep a good f*ck down :D

Anyway if this place kena raid anytime soon - it's your fault.

Btw good reporting!

Dr Sex
08-11-08, 09:59
Almost my 2 months salary. The point is; if spent that much, at the end of the day can get a satisfied fuck then it's okay. In his case it's better to change the amount to sylings and throw inside the sea, at least u can hear the water sounds..just my 2 cents.Are you sure that's your 2 months salary? Even you go Starbuck or Coffee Bean work also higher. Else you can work in pub and with tips, it was more than RM1500.

Yoyo Armani
08-11-08, 12:25
Just now called Farlim Market Yang Kuang. Confirm not her place get raid. Now she is safe at Genting. She will back on 17th to China and come back to malaysia after one month.

Eecan
08-11-08, 13:14
You go to Hana now, you can only see a 'lau ee' looking watress there. New lady boss taken over liao. All the young and hot looking waitresses (inlcuding Rainy) have left already. The new lady boss is damp 'nan si', heard she is from a wealthy family in KL. Try to touch her, most likely you won't, and if you do, she just whistle, and her pet dog husband will rip you into pieces. Not worth going there now, I doubt it will last for long, will slowly dying out.

I don't like nurse costume now... swimming suit is great, or the short sporty skirt also can excite me, is Olympic month.I want to introduce you a good place but I'm afraid you'll tip the waitress RM50 again, spoilt the whole market, end up I can't even grab them by the waist.

Teh Good Ong
08-11-08, 13:18
Bro,

You can call susan if you know her contact. Last time, she is okt in PV and Sunway seberang jaya. Now already move to hidden apartment. Young and Good quality PRC. Anyway, wanna to ask u, are you the same person of Icarusmu in other forum. See few forumers, like Madboss and the Good Ong, are they the same person too?

Hehehe. I am TNS.Just to let you know that Madboss & The Good Ong is not the same person. Satisfy?

MadBoss
08-11-08, 13:34
Else you can work in pub and with tips, it was more than RM1500.You want to tip him is it? :D

Maybe if he wears school girl or nurse uniform?

MadBoss
08-11-08, 13:36
I know I'm hiau but I never listen at all, maybe not enough hiau?When I am hiau I pay more attention to other body parts. Not my ears. :)

MadBoss
08-11-08, 13:40
Bro,

Hehehe. I am TNS.Tiu Nia Seng! There is only ONE MadBoss. :)

MadBoss
08-11-08, 13:49
Got 7 11 one?Yes you got it, you and your Japanese numbering.

Just read a report that Sun / Expert Fighter Pilot got some hanky panky going on. Its next to the Nana Ju Ichi.

Sun should be Spanish.

That's all I'm saying - figure it out yourself.

MadBoss
08-11-08, 13:53
My Ah seng and your ah seng is not in same person, if you combine both of us phone, you will get a indian lady to answer your phone.
What's the damage and looks for the Indian lady? :D

Roamin
08-11-08, 13:59
Dear Horny Cheongsters,

After reports of lots of wind I decided to try something close to my place.
Went to WF only looking for a relaxing massage to make me feel better after a crappy week at work. I didn't ask the OKT for anyone, I just left it to chance. I got to the room, waited a few mins and in comes auntie to rub me down. I undress and hop on the table. She pulls out the oil and goes to work on my tense muscles. She must have liked my ass because she spend alot of time rubbing it. After 45 mins of relaxing massage she asks me for 'extra massage'. I say 'sure why not', we negotiated and then she oils up didi and does a nice HJ. She cleans me up. She offers me a shower, I delcline and get dressed, pay her a tip and head out for a beer. Nothing real exciting but sure relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered :)

Name: Linda
Origin: Penang Chinese
Face: 4/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
HJ: yes, 7/10 Skilled hands
Damage: 70 for 1hr, 30 tip = 100
WIR: It's not my #1 choice :P

MadBoss
08-11-08, 14:01
Hi Bjguy,

Is not at the mall.

It's only because I'm junior here. Otherwise I would had replied to you go there and check on yourself.

I never asked for a direction. I arrived in Penang 1 year ago and have found all the location based on forum suggestion.

Ciao!

SotongNewbie don't be lansi. Remember all the 'forum suggestions' must come from somewhere - not out of the sky.

If the same question is repeated ten more times - then act lansi. :D

If you don't know what lansi is, ask your hokkien speaking friends.

Be nice and make friends. Welcome to the forum.

Sotong It
08-11-08, 15:05
Francis's still there? Long time never venture there, what's the current damage?HJ 50, BJ 100

G sounds promising. You still got HJ eventhough legit? What's the damage?HJ (Dino) 50, AR (SYT) 100 actually I was expecting HJ too, but never arrived...

Is this damage for SL correct? I was trying to keep this place quiet due to the big wind and the problems the PRCs are facing but I guess you can't keep a good f*ck down :D
Anyway if this place kena raid anytime soon - it's your fault.Sorry but a while ago someone was asking a FR about the place. PM me other instruction I want to avoid any further mistake... e for sure I don't want to spoil the market.

Btw good reporting! It's a honor for me!

Sotong It
08-11-08, 15:15
Is this damage for SL correct? Hilited damage is correct (+ tip...)

By the way I quote LS (typo error). You correct me, so you made the direction clearer. You will be an accessory in my fault.

Icarusmu
08-11-08, 15:50
Bro,

Hehehe. I am TNS.Haha, I am using same nick anyway. But I only active in this forum. TNS, try to find out which forum you active in

Anyway I don't have Susan contact. Try to PM you but you don't have the service . <

Madboss is legand liao lah hahaha.

More Sex
08-11-08, 19:42
You go to Hana now, you can only see a 'lau ee' looking watress there. New lady boss taken over liao. All the young and hot looking waitresses (inlcuding Rainy) have left already. The new lady boss is damp 'nan si', heard she is from a wealthy family in KL. Try to touch her, most likely you won't, and if you do, she just whistle, and her pet dog husband will rip you into pieces. Not worth going there now, I doubt it will last for long, will slowly dying out.I can confirm that. Since Howie took over, that ass hole change the whole concept of Hana. Wat the fuck. The sell point of Hana was Costume Bar & KTV, why change your strong point to bcom boring place. All the young girls left already & the only one still stick around is Candy. The rest tengok pun no mood.

Hana used to be different bcos they are not the KTV with PRC where U raba2, kissing & gorek sometimes. They have young waiteress sit talk to you & sing together with you (dun need to pay tips like in KTV & with everyday changing uniform is a plus point).

Now those waitress dun even talk to you & just pour beer to your empty Mug & go away. Fuck, mind as well pi redbox why come here.

Member 30
08-12-08, 02:32
Got 7 11 one?

Do I need to take a picture & put it up here for you? :D

Went there yesterday and got ML #2. As reported, they provided the shorts just like RedRock. Asked my ML if she mind that I just cover with towel, to which she obliged.

Massage skill was 7/10, good pressure and no pain. While massaging the inner tights, she 'accidentally' touched on little bro and politely asked if I mind she "accidently" touched him. I just told her to go ahead otherwise it won't be a "complete" massage :p.

After some 40mins of back massage, time to turn over. Started from the leg and then slowly move up. Then came the magic question. Ask for damage and she demanded for Rm100 for HJ. Told her that market rate is Rm50 inclusive of BBBJ :D. She's a good negotiator and it took a while to persuade her into it. While doing BJ, my sotong hands start to north and south but facing some resistance in the south area. Anyway, it ended up with CIM :D.

Surveyed with her and was told that she's the one wearing spec. But IMHO, she's not young, about mid 30s. Was told there're 6ML (5F 1M), most of them are mid 30s coz I got a preview of them all while entering the MP. All of them were at the lobby chatting with the boss. 1 or 2 looks ok only....

Summarise report:

ML: No.2
Massage: 7/10, good strong pressure & no pain (unlike Tmn BB)
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 5/10, a little teething
Damaged: RM70 for 1hr, tips RM50.
Environment: 8/10, still new but room a bit too small. I used the one @ downstairs.
WIR: May be...

Bjguy
08-12-08, 03:32
Off course, we know that was not in the mall. The mall onli having Gunung Ledang.

Say lah, SL then ring some idea. LS, is nvr heard of it.
Off course, cheongster do their own search. Anyway, good reporting.

Hi Bjguy,

Is not at the mall.

Ciao!

Sotong

MadBoss
08-12-08, 06:02
Just to let you know that Madboss & The Good Ong is not the same person. Satisfy?Yes we are not the same person. I am the one with the moustache :)

MadBoss
08-12-08, 06:20
Off course, we know that was not in the mall. The mall onli having Gunung Ledang.

Say lah, SL then ring some idea. LS, is never heard of it.

Off course, cheongster do their own search. Anyway, good reporting.Actually Gurney Plaza has I believe one more reflexology joint (legit :( ) and a Fish Spa opening soon at the end of the month.

Yoyo Armani
08-12-08, 06:32
Haha, I am using same nick anyway. But I only active in this forum. TNS, try to find out which forum you active in

Anyway I don't have Susan contact. Try to PM you but you don't have the service . <

Madboss is legand liao lah hahaha.Ya, I am new in here, still don't have pm. I think not many places can cheong now, most of the place oledi got raid. So don't dare to post direct here. May be I tried to play a riddle with you, hope you can guess it. For those already got the number, please dont post out. Thanks you.

OKT name: Susan
Place: Apartment Behind Herculas
Stock: PRC
Quality: Good but change frequently
Quantity: 3-4
Damage: 20cents

MadBoss
08-12-08, 06:33
Hilited damage is correct (+ tip...).You should post the actual damage incurred there and not add in the tips you gave. Then forum members will know what to expect when the bill comes.

Tips are up to the individual customer. Good - more tips. Bad - zero or less. But there are some sor hais out there.

By the way I quote LS (typo error). You correct me, so you made the direction clearer. You will be an accessory in my fault.Ha ha what to do? Anyway I believe this is the only joint along Gurney Drive, few doors away from Bali Hai, next to a nana ju ichi.

Yoyo Armani
08-12-08, 06:39
What's the damage and looks for the Indian lady? :DYou may call and ask, may be you will get surprise.

MadBoss
08-12-08, 06:40
HJ 50, BJ 100

HJ (Dino) 50, AR (SYT) 100 actually I was expecting HJ too, but never arrived...
This is more or less the standard charges for Penang.

But the AR SYT for Rm100? Pay at the end right? If you didn't get the HJ - don't pay la.

What I wanted to know is what do G and SL charge? Not the extras.

Sotong It
08-12-08, 07:57
I was there a while a go. There is Reflexology MP with all PRC ML, speaking only few words of english. OKP told me damage 50 for 1hr, 80 for 2hr. I didn't have so much time and then wanted to check as it was my first time there.

I PRC ML about 30yo take me to a room closed by a curtain (:.().

She gave me shorts, I asked, if she mind if I don't wear anything. But she refuse.

She massage me only on the back, she told me 1hr is to short to go all over my big body.

Massage was actually good, pressure point style and not so much pain.

I try very soft sotong but she stop me immediately.

So at the end good massage but no hanky-panky.

WIR. Yes, if I will need a good massage.

Brother Gu
08-12-08, 07:58
I have just noticed that New Savoy has converted themselves to legal MP by "importing" ML from China as what the banner said.

Think of trying as it is still on introductory period at RM48 / hours if not mistaken. Will produce the FR.

By the way, anyone has tried?

Eecan
08-12-08, 09:32

Eecan
08-12-08, 09:34
I don't know who you are but Madboss name is everywhere.

I learn a lot from him.Now u know he's damn Kapsiao.

Eecan
08-12-08, 09:38
I can confirm that. Since Howie took over, that ass hole change the whole concept of Hana. Wat the fuck. The sell point of Hana was Costume Bar & KTV, why change your strong point to bcom boring place. All the young girls left already & the only one still stick around is Candy. The rest tengok pun no mood.

Hana used to be different bcos they are not the KTV with PRC where U raba2, kissing & gorek sometimes. They have young waiteress sit talk to you & sing together with you (dun need to pay tips like in KTV & with everyday changing uniform is a plus point).

Now those waitress dun even talk to you & just pour beer to your empty Mug & go away. Fuck, mind as well pi redbox why come here.I can confim that also, Penang1 used to korek Rainy's mouth, now she hardly can keep it shut.

Cheeky69
08-12-08, 09:45
Hi guys!

I have just joined in this forum. Hope I can share and contribute some of happenings things around in Penang and Butterworth area.

Eecan
08-12-08, 12:37
What's the damage and looks for the Indian lady? :DIt's free, she's the freebie he took to Genting for fun, remember?

Carimakanpp
08-12-08, 16:38
Walao wei good one.

Not sure which place you are refering to, can only guess.

Local mui mui for Rm250 seems a little high but who cares right? As long as you are satisfied - Rm250 immediately seems like nothing.Hi Madboss,

Nice to see Penang forum go live again.

Wei, it is 4 to 5 star hotel, the OKT only got one or 2 girl at any time.

Guess

Carimakanpp
08-12-08, 17:32
Hi Brother Yoyo Armni,

No, not that western food OKT. His shop don't have shopping mall.

Hi Super Pursuit,

No, not taht.

There is another hotel, guess.

Sotong It
08-13-08, 01:39
But the AR SYT for Rm100? Pay at the end right? If you didn't get the HJ - don't pay la.I paid during massage... inexperience's errors, they happen only once.

What I wanted to know is what do G and SL charge? Not the extras.Gurney: there was damage increase in July... I'm not 100% sure about actual figures. BTW should be: 1hr 95nett (10min feet bath+ 50min body massage)

G: 1 hr 120+ 1,5hr 150+

SL: w/out oil 80min 80nett, w oil 80min 90nett

Member 30
08-13-08, 02:09
A picture can also ha ha. So far got 2 FR on this place and both don mention the ML looks.

I afraid the look like Fantasy aunty PRC.

Tot I have mentioned that in my post?? :confused: You should drop in to check it out rather than keep on asking for more info. Come on....RM70 for an hr of nice aromatheraphy massage isn't that much anyway. :D:p

. But IMHO, she's not young, about mid 30s. Was told there're 6ML (5F 1M), most of them are mid 30s coz I got a preview of them all while entering the MP. All of them were at the lobby chatting with the boss. 1 or 2 looks ok only....

Hamsapguai
08-13-08, 02:15
I have just noticed that New Savoy has converted themselves to legal MP by "importing" ML from China as what the banner said.

Think of trying as it is still on introductory period at RM48 / hours if not mistaken. Will produce the FR.

By the way, anyone has tried?I am sure it will be like Hong Ping (formerly Zhuhai). Stock with about 5 to 6 PRC. All of them over 30 with some dino. Purely MP. If you are older than them maybe they offer you with FJ. Else purely massage without liak kin.

Cheeky69
08-13-08, 02:51

By the way, anyone has tried?Hi Guys,

It looks like for the past couple of months since the Operasi Nada, most of the happening places in Penang has been shken up or sapu bersih. This morning I read in the Star news paper, it seems like Latin Quarter in Penang also been raided by the M. I. B. Last nite. Fxxx man! I wonder this operasi was mastermind by the federal govt or the new state govt? Anyway, there are still few joins still operating.

In 'Silver road' (translate into BM) there is one with 3 to 4 ML (PRC), heard not bad and in Farlim there is another one still operating with Sawadee Karp (Thai) ML and I heard that place is happening and some of the ML offer 'special service'. He! He!

Sotong It
08-13-08, 05:05
Tot I have mentioned that in my post?? :confused: You should drop in to check it out rather than keep on asking for more info. Come on....RM70 for an hr of nice aromatheraphy massage isn't that much anyway. :D:p
I dropped there another time yesterday, didn'y ask for a specific ML. I got fifferent PRC small frame, slim with ponytail and sparkling eyes. Good premises. No single word of english.

Massage skills inexistent only running the hand back and forward on my back, arms and legs. I would do it better.

I started as a very soft and gentle sotong (rubbing her legs with finger tips.) and she immediately complained.

So I think there isn't a general hanky-panky setup, it depends only on ML personal "talent"

Sotong It
08-13-08, 05:22
You should post the actual damage incurred there and not add in the tips you gave. Then forum members will know what to expect when the bill comes.

Tips are up to the individual customer. Good - more tips. Bad - zero or less. But there are some sor hais out there.

Ha ha what to do? Anyway I believe this is the only joint along Gurney Drive, few doors away from Bali Hai, next to a nana ju ichi.The damages I mentioned are always not including tip! I reported tips as + with the service recieved.

BTW Who can help me. I was at AW three times now but not really satisfied yet. 1st time with young bonebreaker named Ros, 2nd with indo aunty give me HJ, but very inconsistent and had to finish on my own, 3rd time around 30yo Indo good massage, no hanky panky. Place is nice, price even nicer but lack of enjoyment. Who could suggest me ML name who provide enjoying services? I will thank him a lot.

Ciao!

Yoyo Armani
08-13-08, 06:19
Hi Brother Yoyo Armni,

No, not that western food OKT. His shop don't have shopping mall.

Hi Super Pursuit,

No, not taht.

There is another hotel, guess.
I was informed by the OKT that slidely delay cause hotel check in slow.

Hence, while waiting for hotel toom to check in, she go sopping mall hand first.

Since I reach ther on time, so also go hand and try to guess which is the girl arrange by the OKT.

While in the book shop, she a young girl reading there. Look like waiting for call.

I feel she is the one lor. Very pertty, young, innocent. I walk towrd her place and give a smile.

Been looking at her from top to bottom from few meter away. Pura pura read book..hehhehe.

15 min later, hear her phone ring.

I hear she say, OK, coming to the room now.

Bingo, got 80% sure she is the one.

5 min later, my phone ring and the OKT tell me the room number.

Press the door belt, when she open the door, she d\say, oh, is you ah...

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Guess the place first:

1) Should be near to book shop. Popular book shop?

2) Near to shopping mall too.

3) Read the previous posts of Carimakanpp, most of the place he goes aresuccess, GP, Kim Pui and some massage places.

Conclusion: Place should be success.

Person: should be Keng, not seng

Bro Carimakanpp, am I right?

Hamsapguai
08-13-08, 07:46
Dear Cheongsters,

Ls at Gurney

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Bro, how abt the rest of the ML? Is she the only one with specs? We choose the Ml or the OKT choose for us? May consider goin there this weekend.

Thanks.

Penang1
08-13-08, 08:33
I can confim that also, Penang1 used to korek Rainy's mouth, now she hardly can keep it shut.That day I mentioned in the forum wanted to checkout Latin later that night. On the same night Latin kena raided. Luckily I changed my mind that night, and went to a pub for drinking instead. Lucky me.

So care what you say here. Later Rainy's apartment also kena raided. Pity her, she is jobless now.

Bro 'More Sex' might know us since he is Hana's regular. So if you see 2 old men, one dark, one fat at Hana. Is me and Eecan. The fat guy's mouth looks quite like Rainy.

How come no-one recommend any good pub for hang-out? Since all KTV's closed down, we should explore the alternate dark evil places. Any TCSS session coming up?

Member 30
08-13-08, 09:33
The damages I mentioned are always not including tip! I reported tips as + with the service recieved.

BTW Who can help me. I was at AW three times now but not really satisfied yet. 1st time with young bonebreaker named Ros, 2nd with indo aunty give me HJ, but very inconsistent and had to finish on my own, 3rd time around 30yo Indo good massage, no hanky panky. Place is nice, price even nicer but lack of enjoyment. Who could suggest me ML name who provide enjoying services? I will thank him a lot.

Ciao!Sotong,

How to help you when you dont have pm?

Sotong It
08-13-08, 10:32
Sotong,

How to help you when you don't have pm?Give me an hint. Nothing explicit. I wil find it out. Thanks.

Dan606
08-13-08, 15:33
Actually Gurney Plaza has I believe one more reflexology joint (legit :( ) and a Fish Spa opening soon at the end of the month.A few weeks saw a reflexology & fish spa signboard in Queensbay mall. The one in Gurney advertised for ML & ML in newspaper. From KL, this is the third branch.

Queesnbay mall have two MP. One offered tom yam massage. Another one owned by the same boss, who has a MP opposite prangin mall. Tried before the one opposite prangin mall, think RM 45 or 48 per hour. They have tom yam & PRC. Tom Yam name Add. Claimed she worked as a secretary in Bangkok. Ask her liak kin. She said no. Last couple month saw her working in Queendbay mall. Think got a malay boyfren liao who waited for her after work.

Eecan
08-13-08, 23:48
That day I mentioned in the forum wanted to checkout Latin later that night. On the same night Latin kena raided. Luckily I changed my mind that night, and went to a pub for drinking instead. Lucky me.

So care what you say here. Later Rainy's apartment also kena raided. Pity her, she is jobless now.

Bro 'More Sex' might know us since he is Hana's regular. So if you see 2 old men, one dark, one fat at Hana. Is me and Eecan. The fat guy's mouth looks quite like Rainy.

How come no-one recommend any good pub for hang-out? Since all KTV's closed down, we should explore the alternate dark evil places. Any TCSS session coming up?Siao ah? Who can drink with u? Go out at 10 pm and finish at 2 am, in no time u'd look like Zombie, for those who doesn't know will think that Rainy suck u dry.

Eecan
08-14-08, 02:14
Isn't it weird that here local CKTs are being replaced by PRCs due to pressure by MIB? And so fast they get the permits done.FYI, permits does not take a long time to approve, only a lot of money.

Tell me any CKT u know like to do a proper massage job, I mean the young one.

Previously all the Thai and PRC massage joints constantly got raided, so the proper way to do it now is thro permits. The MP with CKTs are normally for hanky panky only and the expenses could shoot up to 20 cents, so practically this places are FJ joint strictly speaking.

Mabuk
08-14-08, 02:17
That day I mentioned in the forum wanted to checkout Latin later that night. On the same night Latin kena raided. Luckily I changed my mind that night, and went to a pub for drinking instead. Lucky me.

How come no-one recommend any good pub for hang-out? Since all KTV's closed down, we should explore the alternate dark evil places. Any TCSS session coming up?

I also hang out in Hana, if dark guy mean everyone also look dark in the Pub, may be I should look for the guy with the mouth similar to Rainy...... Mind to describe a bit how their mouth look like? ;D

Member 30
08-14-08, 02:54
Give me an hint. Nothing explicit. I wil find it out. Thanks.

Ok, just ask for those working on the opposite block, not the ones working at the same place as Ros.

Penang1
08-14-08, 04:50
I also hang out in Hana, if dark guy mean everyone also look dark in the Pub, may be I should look for the guy with the mouth similar to Rainy...... Mind to describe a bit how their mouth look like? ;DIf mouth cannot close... how to drink beer? Look for the guy with wet shirt lor.

Low Rider
08-14-08, 08:46
Hi all,

I had a session in Uncle Lee's joint 2 days ago. Went there at 5pm and was shown 7 girls in total. Only 2 were 'doable' in my eyes, one being Ellya and the other was Kamilla but was advised against taking the latter due to bad service.

The other girls were in the range of 5-7, with some of them looking
absolutely bored and uninterested. Part of the reason I chose Ellya was because she maintained eye contact and smiled. The other gals just couldn't be bothered with the whole proceeding. Went back to my hotel and asked for Ellya to be delivered to my room. Wanted more privacy with the gal.

Ellya claimed she was 20 and indeed she looked rather young. Very petite and slim but with a very good waist hip ratio! Long slightly blondish hair [ dyed ] and a rather good attitude. Couldn't speak much English but then the purpose was not conversation anyway.

The only drawback was no DFK and she wasn't too comfortable with DATY. Did it in several positions and finally finished with doggie style. Here's her score..

Name - Ellya
Age - 20
Origin - Ukraine, or so she claimed!
Appearance - 8/10 [ pretty face with strong Caucasian features, good complexion ]
Body - 8/10 [ petite but with good ass, A size tits though! ]
Height - About 5.2"
Attitude - 7/10
BBBJ -6/10 [ could be better ]
FK - no [ then again YMMV ]
DATY - 3/10 [ she was not into it ]
FJ - 8/10 [ very accomodating, various positions ]
GFE - 7/10 [ would have been a 9 if she allowed FK ]
Damage - RM300

Saw a 'gwai lo' who wanted an overnight session while screening the girls. A bit surprised as I thought they would be more interested in Asian gals!

Anyway...variety is the spice of life, I suppose.

Sotong It
08-14-08, 10:17
I also not so understand your posting. People put eg: damage rm100 + HJ 50 + tips 50.OK, OK already understood!

Sorry for my confused damage info. I will improve it.

Sotong It
08-14-08, 10:27
Ok, just ask for those working on the opposite block, not the ones working at the same place as Ros.Actually last time I was there very late, after the session ML went to opposite block. I wil ask for her again, but this time with private room.

Thanks a lot. Member 30.

BTW opposite block is just use as "dormitory" for Indo MLs or is AMP as well?

Toyas
08-14-08, 11:32
Hello, every one.

I'm new here.

I hav one big question

I call masssage center AW (t. Tokong) frm hint that all bro mentioned in dis forum. Sadly, the girl that answered the call told me that the MP already close, all ML gone back to INdon. So how r? Aiya. Is that any hint to help me.

Million thnx everyone

Eecan
08-14-08, 15:32
If mouth cannot close... how to drink beer? Look for the guy with wet shirt lor.So the dark one Kelingna, right?

Icarusmu
08-14-08, 16:04
Ya, I am new in here, still don't have pm. I think not many places can cheong now, most of the place oledi got raid. So don't dare to post direct here. May be I tried to play a riddle with you, hope you can guess it. For those already got the number, please dont post out. Thanks you.

OKT name: Susan
Place: Apartment Behind Herculas
Stock: PRC
Quality: Good but change frequently
Quantity: 3-4
Damage: 20centsErr good hint but I still cannot go there to cheong because I don't have Susan number. Any kind brother can pm me her number? I cannot go to the place you mention and shout: Susan I need serve. Hahaha

Anyway just realize I have more then 100 post liao! Big boy liao hahaha.

Icarusmu
08-14-08, 16:12
I already mention Berjaya and G - both NO.
Not near shopping mall.

My guess could also be Sunway. But without contact number how?Walao no more guess here and guess there lah. Can PM number or not?

Now really hard to get good place to cheong.

Carimakanpp
08-14-08, 16:23
I already mention Berjaya and G - both NO.
Not near shopping mall.

My guess could also be Sunway. But without contact number how?Hehehh, Nonono.

This one new OKT... only focus on special member. Serve only regular customer.

Thats the reason I cannot share the number. Cause even you call, he will not entertain if he do not know you.

John Lone
08-14-08, 17:29
Hi all,

I had a session in Uncle Lee's joint 2 days ago. Went there at 5pm and was shown 7 girls in total. Only 2 were 'doable' in my eyes, one being Ellya and the other was Kamilla but was advised against taking the latter due to bad service.

The other girls were in the range of 5-7, with some of them looking
absolutely bored and uninterested. Part of the reason I chose Ellya was because she maintained eye contact and smiled. The other gals just couldn't be bothered with the whole proceeding. Went back to my hotel and asked for Ellya to be delivered to my room. Wanted more privacy with the gal.

Ellya claimed she was 20 and indeed she looked rather young. Very petite and slim but with a very good waist hip ratio! Long slightly blondish hair [ dyed ] and a rather good attitude. Couldn't speak much English but then the purpose was not conversation anyway.

The only drawback was no DFK and she wasn't too comfortable with DATY. Did it in several positions and finally finished with doggie style. Here's her score..

Name - Ellya
Age - 20
Origin - Ukraine, or so she claimed!
Appearance - 8/10 [ pretty face with strong Caucasian features, good complexion ]
Body - 8/10 [ petite but with good ass, A size tits though! ]
Height - About 5.2"
Attitude - 7/10
BBBJ -6/10 [ could be better ]
FK - no [ then again YMMV ]
DATY - 3/10 [ she was not into it ]
FJ - 8/10 [ very accomodating, various positions ]
GFE - 7/10 [ would have been a 9 if she allowed FK ]
Damage - RM300

Saw a 'gwai lo' who wanted an overnight session while screening the girls. A bit surprised as I thought they would be more interested in Asian gals!

Anyway...variety is the spice of life, I suppose.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Bro, the damage is rm300 for white meat? I still remember I have been there last year, at that time, the damage is just rm250 both korean and russian.

It is consider expensive.

MadBoss
08-14-08, 22:32
Bro, the damage is rm300 for white meat? I still remember I have been there last year, at that time, the damage is just rm250 both korean and russian.

It is consider expensive.What to do? Rm2.70 for a liter of petrol is also considered expensive.

But no choice as it is a needed commodity, when they control the supply they can command the market price.

MadBoss
08-14-08, 22:34
Hehehh, Nonono.

Thats the reason I cannot share the number. Cause even you call, he will not entertain if he do not know you.Then what's the point of us entertaining you?

MadBoss
08-14-08, 22:36
So the dark one Kelingna, right?Not me arh. I long time never go there liao :D

MadBoss
08-14-08, 22:45
Hello, every one.

I'm new here.

I hav one big question

I call masssage center AW (t. Tokong) frm hint that all bro mentioned in dis forum. Sadly, the girl that answered the call told me that the MP already close, all ML gone back to INdon. So how r? Aiya. Is that any hint to help me.

Million thnx everyoneI only heard that they're short on staff.

When you called did you speak chinese? If not - there's your problem.

MadBoss
08-14-08, 22:49
Err good hint but I still cannot go there to cheong because I don't have Susan number. Any kind brother can pm me her number? I cannot go to the place you mention and shout: Susan I need serve. Hahaha

Anyway just realize I have more then 100 post liao! Big boy liao hahaha.Congratulations on your 100th post. Got celebration or not? :D

Dirty Bug
08-15-08, 01:17
Bro, the damage is rm300 for white meat? I still remember I have been there last year, at that time, the damage is just rm250 both korean and russian.

It is consider expensive.

Should be 220 after the rise of fuel price bro.

MadBoss
08-15-08, 01:47
Should be 220 after the rise of fuel price bro.220 sounds like Success's damage.

Mabuk
08-15-08, 02:22
If mouth cannot close... how to drink beer? Look for the guy with wet shirt lor.

If in that case do you bring any napkin for him? or you just enjoy his two tits under his wet-T

Eecan
08-15-08, 02:23
Should be 220 after the rise of fuel price bro.The girls are foreigner, proper term is fuel surcharge.

Eecan
08-15-08, 02:24
Hehehh, Nonono.

Thats the reason I cannot share the number. Cause even you call, he will not entertain if he do not know you.Good one, next time I'll use the same excuse not to share.

Eecan
08-15-08, 02:27
Hello, every one.

I'm new here.

I hav one big question

Million thnx everyoneYou must be non-chinese, Madboss call this racial screening and I do agree with the move, afterall the boss paid MIB RM3000 per month and yet they still raid the place.

Eecan
08-15-08, 02:30
If mouth cannot close... how to drink beer? Look for the guy with wet shirt lor.Silly me, last time I thought you cum over Rainy, apparently she drank beer.

Member 30
08-15-08, 03:01
Hehehh, Nonono.

Thats the reason I cannot share the number. Cause even you call, he will not entertain if he do not know you.

Bro,

My 1sen advice is that if you're not ready to share, you should have made known to the members here & don't make those members guessing high & low. :cool: Lucky I didn't waste any time guessing it.. :D

No hard feeling ok? cheers!

Yoyo Armani
08-15-08, 06:43
Hehehh, Nonono.

Thats the reason I cannot share the number. Cause even you call, he will not entertain if he do not know you.Hahaha...be silly...Don't wanna share, it is fine.

But, one thing i am doubt about your report is

How come you will know that is the chick will be fucked by you when you met her in bookshop? Hehehe. May be it is a fake report. Anyway, It is happy to read your report.

Yoyo Armani
08-15-08, 06:45
Should be 220 after the rise of fuel price bro.Yes, regular customer 220, newbie chop you 250.

Yoyo Armani
08-15-08, 06:52
Err good hint but I still cannot go there to cheong because I don't have Susan number. Any kind brother can pm me her number? I cannot go to the place you mention and shout: Susan I need serve. Hahaha

Anyway just realize I have more then 100 post liao! Big boy liao hahaha.Hahaha, true also. You can go to perai and find this person, he can help you.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Get it!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Eecan
08-15-08, 07:28
Then what's the point of us entertaining you?It's meant to showoff he still has kangtao.

Dirty Bug
08-15-08, 08:39
220 sounds like Success's damage.

ohh.. success also 220.... well, overnite after July 1 is 750. Last time was 650. Cannot nego.. :(

Low Rider
08-15-08, 09:29

It is consider expensive.It is still RM250 if the deed is done in Aurora Court itself. I paid an extra RM50 as 'delivery charge'...Ha Ha!

Penang1
08-15-08, 10:19
Silly me, last time I thought you cum over Rainy, apparently she drank beer.So apparently what I have learnt is to close mouth when necessary, so as to look neat and nice. Seriously, those 'sharks' out there don't appreaciate your attractive mouth. But I do appreciate, because I just love those lips that look half opened, like Rainy. Yeah I miss her, I mean the lips.

Toyas
08-15-08, 11:02
You must be non-chinese, Madboss call this racial screening and I do agree with the move, afterall the boss paid MIB RM3000 per month and yet they still raid the place.Yes, I'm a malay guy.

So, it means tat I got no chance at all for dis place?

So, any MP that accept malay.

I love to have massage from Indo gal.

Guys. Help me.

I'm really desprate.

John Lone
08-15-08, 12:03
ohh.. success also 220.... well, overnite after July 1 is 750. Last time was 650. Cannot nego.. :(Sucess 220? I was there July, still same 200 use VISA with no sur charge.

Any I called aurora okt just now. Damage still 220. No changes.

John Lone
08-15-08, 12:05
Bro,

My 1sen advice is that if you're not ready to share, you should have made known to the members here & don't make those members guessing high & low. :cool: Lucky I didn't waste any time guessing it.. :D

No hard feeling ok? cheers!Bro carimakan,

What's the point you play guessing game over here. We are here to share. Or you just wanna show off.

Icarusmu
08-15-08, 13:31
Congratulations on your 100th post. Got celebration or not? :DHaha plan to :p any suggestion?

Bro, recently you seems very active ya :)

Icarusmu
08-15-08, 13:38
Then what's the point of us entertaining you?He been entertained by us. I think he should paid right? 220? Haha

Well, for me not many people will share like most of our big brother here like madboss, member30, Joseph81, Sexsurfer, Kun Pau (long time didn't see him already) etc. I remember one time I just post here asking for something I recieve few PM from these senior member. Really appreciate. That is why I share everything I know to these senior members.

Do hope others can do the same.

Carimakanpp
08-15-08, 17:15
Bro carimakan,

What's the point you play guessing game over here. We are here to share. Or you just wanna show off.Hi all brother,

Sorry about that. Will take your guy advise.

Trust me, not show off lar.

OK, that day is working day, not much of people in the mall. And, this shopping place, almost die die lior.

When the OKT say shopping at the back there, I try to searh lor.

18 years old. Got trips already mar. Why not.

And this book shop, you can find more than 5 there. Not a famost shopping mall nor book shop lor.

And, when I was introduce to the OKT that time, he ask me a lot question lor. But due to that high profile customer, he trust me lor. He already mentioned to me, don't introduce any one, he won't entertain one.

Wait till I be the regular, may be can introduce other lor.

So far, given Hi 2 business lior. Both stock are above 8/10.

MadBoss
08-15-08, 21:44
Yes, I'm a malay guy.

Guys. Help me.

I'm really desprate.I guessed as much. Toya is an Indonesian word not many chinese would use. (somebody will now say I am inni kia :D )

Try KS Sawadee or Sun Reflex. The MP at Silver Road as well. But these are non-Indos.

Use the 'Search This Thread' function for the locations.

Don't use the word 'desperate' - it's not really a selling point.

Member 30
08-16-08, 03:26
Yes, I'm a malay guy.

Guys. Help me.

I'm really desprate.

Go to Deluxcious. I believe they still have some indomee there. It's a bit pricey @ RM150/1.5hr (based on last visit early this year :D). It's supposed to be a legit MP and any extra will depend on your luck, charm or whatever you can use to get.. :p

Member 30
08-16-08, 03:28
Bro carimakan,

What's the point you play guessing game over here. We are here to share. Or you just wanna show off.

Hehehe...don't be too harsh on him :D. May be he just got a bit too carried away with his new findings only.... :rolleyes:

Member 30
08-16-08, 03:33
Hahaha, true also. You can go to perai and find this person, he can help you.

Name: Ling Yat Yee

You just said Kau Sam Sei Kau recommend you.

Get it!

Just wonder was Susan a partner of Karen from PV previously? Coz I used to be recommended by Kau Sam Kau Sei...hehehhe

Eecan
08-16-08, 05:32
So apparently what I have learnt is to close mouth when necessary, so as to look neat and nice. Seriously, those 'sharks' out there don't appreaciate your attractive mouth. But I do appreciate, because I just love those lips that look half opened, like Rainy. Yeah I miss her, I mean the lips.The last I heard u miss Sky too, another Saiful in the making ?

Liverpool
08-16-08, 05:33
Yesterday night feel boring. So step in grand paradise hotel "opposite red rock hotel" 8th floor massage centre. Step in. The ladies and the boss"ex sunshine at agryll road boss" ask to pay for 45 min massage RM78. Step in to the room. One minute later. One PRC 28 years old with uniform come in. After massage 30 min. Ask to turn over front. She ask me million dollar question. , I reply yes, please procceed with HJ. Which is RM50 charge. With some soft massage my ball.

Name :coco.
BOdy: 34B-35-34.
look:7,
massage skill: ok lah
BJ: Din't ask

Teh Good Ong
08-16-08, 15:40
Last nite friend feel horny, ask me to follow him to release fire at seberang.

So just follow his car and reach GP finally.

After greet by OKT, then he bring us to mirror.

Not much stock that time, only left 7 WL there.

My friend that the Bidayuh gal just come to work for the 2nd day. Below is the FR commented from friend:

Name : forgot (Bidayuh mix with chinese)
Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 34C
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
GFE : 4/10 ( not talking much)
Damage : 170

Then for me, feel the chicks not so attract my eyes, but the OKT keep on promote 1 CKT which can provide '5 taste', so feel curious and try her lo.

When I ask her what the 5 taste she will provide, just found out she will ask you to turn around, then start to use her tongue to catbath from top until bottom, then turn in front, do the same thing and suck your fingers. This is so called 5 tastes, haha.

Below is the FR:

Name : MM
Face : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5 ( not so tall)
Boobs : 32B
BJ : 8.5
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 7/10 ( can nice talking)
Damage : 150

After finish done, still feel Thye Wan #126 more better, somemore GP extra RM 50 if compare to Thye Wan, but WTF, saw Thye Wan always close this few days..

Bjguy
08-16-08, 18:26
She does BJ, tried her service for bj, would rate 6/10. Soft sucking using lips, no teething.

Her BJ, comes roaming north & south with diggin & breast feed.

Yesterday night feel boring. So step in grand paradise hotel "opposite red rock hotel" 8th floor massage centre. Step in. The ladies and the boss"ex sunshine at agryll road boss" ask to pay for 45 min massage RM78. Step in to the room. One minute later. One PRC 28 years old with uniform come in. After massage 30 min. Ask to turn over front. She ask me million dollar question. , I reply yes, please procceed with HJ. Which is RM50 charge. With some soft massage my ball.

Name :coco.
BOdy: 34B-35-34.
look:7,
massage skill: ok lah
BJ: Din't ask

Dan606
08-16-08, 19:29

It is consider expensive.He mentioned delivered to hotel.

Dan606
08-16-08, 19:41

Guys. Help me.

I'm really desprate.Mymar Rd, next to Yang Seng Tang, one MP offers Indo., Three ML there. 1 hour RM 30 or 35 (sorry cant remember), 2 hours =RM 50.00. After massage, I point to my little brother & asked no service. The Ml just smiled & shaked her head. You can try.

MadBoss
08-16-08, 23:16
Mymar Rd, next to Yang Seng Tang, one MP offers Indo., Three ML there. 1 hour RM 30 or 35 (sorry cant remember), 2 hours =RM 50.00. After massage, I point to my little brother & asked no service. The Ml just smiled & shaked her head. You can try.Ha ha better she smile and shake her head than shout ''Aiyah you hamsap dirty old man!'' :D

Yoyo Armani
08-17-08, 07:35
Just wonder was Susan a partner of Karen from PV previously? Coz I used to be recommended by Kau Sam Kau Sei...hehehheYes, should be the same group. heard rumous, karen and susan broke after cage chicken fighting. later one goes to sunway. now she shift to p inai due to heavy wind.

Yoyo Armani
08-17-08, 07:41
I have this number but was told belongs to a guy Okt.Yes, got one time handle by a Chinese uncle at pv. Now change to p inai.

Dan606
08-17-08, 09:02
Damage : 170

GFE : 7/10 ( can nice talking)
Damage : 150How come different damage? You got discount ah?

MadBoss
08-17-08, 22:18
How come different damage? You got discount ah?At GP and Harmoni it's different damage for different types of stock.

Spa Hunter
08-18-08, 05:27
Just now called Farlim Market Yang Kuang. Confirm not her place get raid. Now she is safe at Genting. She will back on 17th to China and come back to malaysia after one month.Bro TNS.

Tried to contact you in other folum.

all ur private message was bounced backed.

I tried to call "them" for the past few days but fail.

I just saw your post here in ISG.

Please let me know when they are back ok?

Thanks.

spa_hunter

Hamsapguai
08-18-08, 11:21
Again went to Happy last Saturday after 2 weeks break. Real damn those MIB! Call the OKT there name Ang Mo. No more working there but say there got girls. So go there in the noon. Inside totally no one taking the rooms. Only 3 PRC. So juz went in since hard to go to papaya farm anymore. So all 3 PRC came in. No more choice. 1 of my friends got the nicest look among 3. Settle with her since he is her 1st customer of the day.

Rating given by my friend:

Name : Xiao yue
Looks : 7/10
Boops : B
Body with cloth: 7/10
Body w/o cloth: 4/10 (got alot of FATS)
BJ : 5/10 (not important for my friend)
FJ : 6/10
WIR : NO
Damage : RM200

Mine 35++ slim. Can speak canto so quite same tune with me. Quite talkative. Say alot of things dunno coz ppl say here can earn 2k per mth without doing much thing. So I teach her lo. Ask her to BJ. At 1st dunwan. Then say as u wish. Price also i decide. So BBJCIM. Damage is RM100.

Rating:

Looks : 5/10
Body : 6/10
AR : Yes
BJ : 6/10
WIR : Maybe. Got her contact. If itchy then can call her.

Teh Good Ong
08-18-08, 14:52
How come different damage? You got discount ah?Becoz the Bidayuh gal just come to work for the 2nd days only,

So her pussy still fresh, that y they charge higher little bit.

Icarusmu
08-18-08, 15:13
Yes, got one time handle by a Chinese uncle at pv. Now change to p inai.I call PV contact 2~3weeks ago, still a chinese uncle handle wor. Hmm, have to try to call thier numbers again.

Icarusmu
08-18-08, 15:18
At GP and Harmoni it's different damage for different types of stock.Harmoni is a papaya form right? Normally gals there rank from 3 5. Long time (more then 3years) never go. Not sure got any changes or not.

MadBoss
08-18-08, 16:01
Bro TNS.

Thanks.

spa_hunterGet a subscription to enjoy PM facilities. Or find some way to exchange e-mail address.

Do Not clutter up ISG with your personal communications.

Dan606
08-18-08, 19:31
Ha ha better she smile and shake her head than shout ''Aiyah you hamsap dirty old man!'' :DShe smiled means still have a chance. It is easy to get Indo. Bonked two different Indo. In an office shop before. Done after midnight in the shop. Last year received sms from an Indo. Factory girl. (apparently she wanted to sms her sup to apply leave). From that become sms fren. Then invited her to Genting and have a good time there.

MadBoss
08-18-08, 22:26
Harmoni is a papaya form right? Normally gals there rank from 3 5. Long time (more then 3years) never go. Not sure got any changes or not.
Yes but the Harmoni I mentioned is the one next to Pacific Megamall. The boss is the same as GP. My bad more than one place named Harmoni.

MadBoss
08-18-08, 22:52
She smiled means still have a chance. It is easy to get Indo. Bonked two different Indo. In an office shop before. Done after midnight in the shop. Last year received sms from an Indo. Factory girl. (apparently she wanted to sms her sup to apply leave). From that become sms fren. Then invited her to Genting and have a good time there.Yes very easy to make friends with them especially Indo factory girls.

I've gotten 'wrong number' phone calls from some. But I think somebody pass them my cheong phone number.

Chit chat ask to meet up. In the end take them out shopping but not for clothes or like that. Shopping for food and groceries.

When they first arrive to Malaysia to work in the factories some only have Rm50 in their pockets. This will have to last them almost one month till their first payday which is very little after minus this and that for the agent. This will happen for a few months until their 'debt' is settled with the agent.

I think some of the 'senior' girls pass them my number and say this Abang can help you. If you don't want to eat maggie mee for a few months, call him.

My modus operandi is, I will ask them to wait for me in front of McD's Sunshine Square and call me when they've arrived. I will drive by and if the looks not to my taste - Bye bye.

Be prepared for more than one girl waiting there, first time always in a group.

Sunshine is an easy place for them to find, they don't know their way around yet and most of the girls that call me have their hostels nearby.

Bkt Jambul Complex is not a good first meeting place as there are so many Indos. And you won't know which is which.

Not very satisfying as only after a few dates can get any xxx from them. Don't worry bout them harrasing you by phone as the new ones don't have handphones and are stuck using public phones.

Beware of the 'seasoned' ones. These are the ones who will ask you to buy handphones for them.

Eecan
08-19-08, 04:42
One month after the 17th la.15th fly from China then stay one night in KL, arrive Penang on 17th

Tonnypg
08-19-08, 05:02
There are new gals in dat place if bro here would like to check out can try Coco, Kerry and Karen.

Yoyo Armani
08-19-08, 05:46
Bro TNS.

Thanks.

spa_hunterBro spa_hunter,

Happy to see you here. Yang kuang sure will back after a month because she has penang boy boy wait her. Hope she will bring in new stock when she back. By the time you waiting her, you can try judy. She also provide prc in island. I don't have pm yet, so dunno how to let you know the contact. Hope other senior can help you.

Yoyo Armani
08-19-08, 05:52
I call PV contact 2~3weeks ago, still a chinese uncle handle wor. Hmm, have to try to call thier numbers again.Wanna to try no 18 waldorf bobo? She oledi changed her hand phone and do outcall.

Member 30
08-19-08, 07:13
There are new gals in dat place if bro here would like to check out can try Coco, Kerry and Karen.

Am not sure about Coco & Kerry but I thought Karen has been there for ages. Are you new there or the gals are new? :D :p

MadBoss
08-19-08, 07:53
15th fly from China then stay one night in KL, arrive Penang on 17thHa ha now immigration will be waiting at the airport :D

Kt Lover
08-19-08, 16:04
Am not sure about Coco & Kerry but I thought Karen has been there for ages. Are you new there or the gals are new? :D :pWell for lucky 1 news & info, you can easily obtain it in this forum.

The name Coco also had been mentioned by several cheongers in several occasions. Nothing special about her, she only do HJ. I have her cell # but deleted after a while. Didn't see a chance where we can go further.

Spa Hunter
08-19-08, 16:22
Bro spa_hunter,

Happy to see you here. Yang kuang sure will back after a month because she has penang boy boy wait her. Hope she will bring in new stock when she back. By the time you waiting her, you can try judy. She also provide prc in island. I don't have pm yet, so dunno how to let you know the contact. Hope other senior can help you.Should be same number rite?

John Lone
08-19-08, 17:06
This afternoon, feel horny. Since just got an OKT contact from forum here, so just drive to seberang to do some exploration. Called the lady OKT, finally she guided me to an apartment tat located behind a hyper market.

She have total of 3 prc's "mirror" to me. Not many and less choices, the average quality is just so so as they are average age from late 20's to early 30's. But I've already come from PG. Aiya. Just give it a try.

I've pick a WL from HuBei.

Overall the service can be said average only. It is too robot like. Begin with BJ and end with cowgirl. She just too rush and tried to make you cum fast. Damage of rm0. 20 it not worth since can find better and younger quality in hotel success. I think there are no more next time for me. But since that PG HC has been raid and most of them are close for business. So we have less place to cheong now. Espeacially for those who looks for budgeted paid sex. Eg cathay, tyewan. But Tyewan is reopen recently, but not go there yet, maybe next time. Need to save some bullet first.

Spa Hunter
08-19-08, 17:12
One month after the 17th la.Cannot be on the 16th?

Spa Hunter
08-19-08, 17:13
Get a subscription to enjoy PM facilities. Or find some way to exchange e-mail address.

Do Not clutter up ISG with your personal communications.No money bro madboss.

I would rather pay for cheonging.

Hehehe.

===============================================

Hi Spa Hunter,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Icarusmu
08-19-08, 17:22
Yes but the Harmoni I mentioned is the one next to Pacific Megamall. The boss is the same as GP. My bad more than one place named Harmoni.Oh, I forget that Harmoni: p! Anyway I pass over there last Sunday, seems like they are closed!

MIB really. Damn.

Anyway today recieve a call from someone called Ah boy, he says he is from old jimmy place. He gots one Russian "car". I will PM you his contact. So Jimmy place start operation liao.

Icarusmu
08-19-08, 17:27
Wanna to try no 18 waldorf bobo? She oledi changed her hand phone and do outcall.Want, but you dont have PM how to share info wor? :)

Tonnypg
08-20-08, 04:16
Am not sure about Coco & Kerry but I thought Karen has been there for ages. Are you new there or the gals are new? :D :pActually, I'm quite regular there. What i means is that if you do go there you can call on this 3 gals there new gals there which I did not call on them as my regular is kerry and karen oni. :)

Kun Pau
08-20-08, 04:28
Am not sure about Coco & Kerry but I thought Karen has been there for ages. Are you new there or the gals are new? :D :pBro are you refer to Karen of another joint which is formerly know as Ateit?

I never been ther for so ages and has been told that the Lucky 1 has been moved?

Is it?

Yesterday received from PV OKT telling me have PRC stock but no room available.

May be go no sale la this few days due to all the hotels has been booked by FRU ha ha ha ha ha see how la after this coming by election!

Member 30
08-20-08, 05:57
Actually, I'm quite regular there. What i means is that if you do go there you can call on this 3 gals there new gals there which I did not call on them as my regular is kerry and karen oni. :)

ohh...I tot you said the new gals are the 3 names that you mentioned. NVM then,..

Bro KunPau,

I only knew her as Karen...but she could be the one you refer too as I understood she used other names before. Is Nat still working?

MadBoss
08-20-08, 06:22
Must ask Lengman, where is he anyway?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=714954&postcount=1944

Tonnypg
08-20-08, 08:47
Bro are you refer to Karen of another joint which is formerly know as Ateit?

I never been ther for so ages and has been told that the Lucky 1 has been moved?

Is it?

Yesterday received from PV OKT telling me have PRC stock but no room available.

May be go no sale la this few days due to all the hotels has been booked by FRU ha ha ha ha ha see how la after this coming by election! Hi bro,

Karen is formerly known as tip if I'm not mistaken always in lucky 1, and still remain there. Wonderful have moved I think in tambun as what I have heard.

Tonnypg
08-20-08, 08:50
ohh...I tot you said the new gals are the 3 names that you mentioned. NVM then,..

Bro KunPau,

I only knew her as Karen...but she could be the one you refer too as I understood she used other names before. Is Nat still working?Hei bro,

Is it ok, what I meant is that this gals can auto roaming and others I have not try so cannot post. And yes Karen is known as tip if I can remember always in lunky 1.

Toyas
08-20-08, 11:49
Mymar Rd, next to Yang Seng Tang, one MP offers Indo., Three ML there. 1 hour RM 30 or 35 (sorry cant remember), 2 hours =RM 50.00. After massage, I point to my little brother & asked no service. The Ml just smiled & shaked her head. You can try.Can I know where is Jalan Myamar? Is it Burma road?

Toyas
08-20-08, 12:02
You said you call the place, wonder how you get the number?

A lot place still available but not so hi quality.

What part Penang you are?How I got the number? Frankly speaking, I never go there. I just follow the hints that all bro mentioned here in this forum. Seriously its relly hard to shoot BINGO.

I'm from tjg bungah area.

Mybe I used the word "desperate" wrongly. It should be "dissapointed" actually.

Today I call the place again. Sadly, the same answer. I wonder y? Any bro here recently went there?

Please advise

MadBoss
08-20-08, 12:37
This afternoon, feel horny. Since just got an OKT contact from forum here, so just drive to seberang to do some exploration. Called the lady OKT, finally she guided me to an apartment tat located behind a hyper market.

She have total of 3 prc's "mirror" to me. Not many and less choices, the average quality is just so so as they are average age from late 20's to early 30's. But I've already come from PG. Aiya. Just give it a try.

I've pick a WL from HuBei.

Overall the service can be said average only. It is too robot like. Begin with BJ and end with cowgirl. She just too rush and tried to make you cum fast. Damage of rm0. 20 it not worth since can find better and younger quality in hotel success. I think there are no more next time for me. But since that PG HC has been raid and most of them are close for business. So we have less place to cheong now. Espeacially for those who looks for budgeted paid sex. Eg cathay, tyewan. But Tyewan is reopen recently, but not go there yet, maybe next time. Need to save some bullet first.Hello,

I haven't welcomed you to the forum yet. But you're not new here are you?

MadBoss
08-20-08, 22:47
How I got the number? Frankly speaking, I never go there. I just follow the hints that all bro mentioned here in this forum. Seriously its relly hard to shoot BINGO.

I'm from tjg bungah area.To shoot BINGO and get the phone number, with every number correct is quite a feat. Better you play the lottery.

The phone number has never been posted here in the open forum. And you don't have PM. So how'd you get the phone number from hints?

You say you're from Tg. Bungah area? Then why don't you just walk up to the door and ring the doorbell?

If a friend had given you the number, ask him to accompany you there for your first intro visit. Service still not guaranteed.

Today I call the place again. Sadly, the same answer. I wonder y? Please adviseThe reason why is still the same, they only take chinese. (sorry not sure if any of our Indian friends have been there)

Most MPs and the Magnum and Toto outlets have a sign 'Lelaki Muslim tidak dibenarkan sumthing sumthing'

I know it's strange that an 'illegal' joint have rules bout being more illegal. :rolleyes:

Member30's suggestion of Deluxious is a good one. Location can be found here.

http://www.oomph.com.my/

Why don't you post some of your past exploits so that we can at least get a gist of what kind of service you are accustomed to.

MadBoss
08-20-08, 22:50
Can I know where is Jalan Myamar? Is it Burma road?There's a reason why the brader used an alternate name like Myanmar. Don't want the location to be too obvious.

MadBoss
08-20-08, 22:55
Hei bro,

Is it ok, what I meant is that this gals can auto roaming and others I have not try so cannot post. And yes Karen is known as tip if I can remember always in lunky 1.Haiya this is not a court of law where you are innocent until proven guilty.

Here we consider all guilty until proven innocent.

All can Auto Roaming until proven cannot Auto Roaming.

Just raba la brader. ;)

Member 30
08-21-08, 02:17
Hi bro,

Karen is formerly known as tip if I'm not mistaken always in lucky 1, and still remain there. Wonderful have moved I think in tambun as what I have heard.

I think somebody posted here before that wonderful moved to somewhere near the umno building near to desa damai (sorry I dont have madboss elephant memory :p). actually i was roaming that area last evening and saw a staircase painted with pink colour but without signboard. Could that be the signal like the old location?

anyway didn't go up coz it's too close to the umno building that was having too many of its youth members ard that area last nite. they're parking their bikes all over the places and acted as thought they owned it. So...decided avoid trouble & will only check out at a later date.

Drove over to L1 @ Perda and was just 5 secs late. Saw the MLs waiting downstairs and tried to pick them up. Too bad, the car ahead of me was actually their transporter or belong to any of brother here? :D This guy picked up all the 4 or 5 of them & left nothing behind...

Eecan
08-21-08, 02:49
How I got the number? Frankly speaking, I never go there. I just follow the hints that all bro mentioned here in this forum. Seriously its relly hard to shoot BINGO.

Today I call the place again. Sadly, the same answer. I wonder y? Any bro here recently went there?

Please adviseThat's the biggest bullshit I ever heard, according to ur statement above, how did u get the phone no then? Telephone booth?

Kun Pau
08-21-08, 04:41
Ah Hock told me that nat might be come back only this Saturday.. same as baby.. Since havock with Saiful and DSI Anwar sodome.. he he he he he wanna try baby back hole la bro.. wanna feel how was the taste mah

Bro KunPau,

I only knew her as Karen...but she could be the one you refer too as I understood she used other names before. Is Nat still working?

MadBoss
08-21-08, 08:04
Ah Hock told me that nat might be come back only this Saturday.. same as baby.. Since havock with Saiful and DSI Anwar sodome.. he he he he he wanna try baby back hole la bro.. wanna feel how was the taste mah
The feeling is very nice, a little smell but I certainly hope you don't taste it :D

John Lone
08-21-08, 11:27
Hello,

I haven't welcomed you to the forum yet. But you're not new here are you?Not new in reading post in Penang forum, but new in posting reports. Anyway. Hi to everyone!

Toyas
08-21-08, 11:59
That's the biggest bullshit I ever heard, according to ur statement above, how did u get the phone no then? Telephone booth?Sorry.

Not to be arrogance.

Simply go to page 81 of this forum.

Please use our brain in correct manner. ! Don't act like a poser.

Sotong It
08-21-08, 16:29

Please adviseI was there recently... not problem at all, but I'm neither malay nor chinese.

I'm also wondering if you have the right number!?!

Innocent Shadow
08-21-08, 18:33
To shoot BINGO and get the phone number, with every number correct is quite a feat. Better you play the lottery.

The phone number has never been posted here in the open forum. And you don't have PM. So how'd you get the phone number from hints?

You say you're from Tg. Bungah area? Then why don't you just walk up to the door and ring the doorbell?

If a friend had given you the number, ask him to accompany you there for your first intro visit. Service still not guaranteed.

The reason why is still the same, they only take chinese. (sorry not sure if any of our Indian friends have been there)

Most MPs and the Magnum and Toto outlets have a sign 'Lelaki Muslim tidak dibenarkan sumthing sumthing'

I know it's strange that an 'illegal' joint have rules bout being more illegal. :rolleyes:

Member30's suggestion of Deluxious is a good one. Location can be found here.

http://www.oomph.com.my/

Why don't you post some of your past exploits so that we can at least get a gist of what kind of service you are accustomed to.Madboss, deluxious is expanding now, the only so called senior left is Irene.
Our bro member30's tested her...(according to him la)

Up to date, i have yet to test Irene. but!!!! now somehow, i feel a lil bad because everytime i go there, i didn't take the additional service, or request..

Btw, they have 1 more spa in Paradise Resort, Semporna Spa , went there for a test and since it is free (the Lady owner ask me 2 go test for free)..i can say the baliness massage is there and still good...

Dang, i still need to go test Irene.

MadBoss
08-21-08, 22:51
How I got the number? Frankly speaking, I never go there. I just follow the hints that all bro mentioned here in this forum. Seriously its relly hard to shoot BINGO.Page 81, so you really did a CSI and and tried out all the possibilities?

Can eliminate the number zero cause handphone second number in the sequence rarely zero. Then you have nine numbers left for the missing digit. Actually less than nine if you use probability.

You filled in the blank and tried all the options, till you got the right combination and bingo!

Wow I'm impressed, you really are desperate :eek:

With that solved, unfortunately still doesn't help your situation does it?

Are you local Penang? What Penang 'dishes' have you tried? Why only looking for Indo?

If you don't mind me asking. Welcome to the forum.

Eecan
08-22-08, 00:17
I was there recently... not problem at all, but I'm neither malay nor chinese.

I'm also wondering if you have the right number!?!He got 6 digit so far, one digit more to explore, probably got the wrong one, yet he's arrogance.

Member 30
08-22-08, 01:41
This post one ah? ;)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=743601#post743601

Ya, you're right. Gosh..it's either you guys got exceptional memory or mine is really bad. :cool:

Anyway, check out the pink staircase near to umno building & it's scary. The 1st level only got iron grille without doors and only can hear some steel knocking sound inside. Staircase going up 2nd level is totally dark & dirty. Saw a pair of sport shoes at the grille door but again, no wooden door. Felt like calling out but on 2nd thought, I better leave this place fast coz the environment doesnt look comfortable at all. :D

So....next survey will be Tambun (when I'm free & petrol price reduces). But if any one got any hint it would be helpful. :p

Member 30
08-22-08, 01:53
Madboss, deluxious is expanding now, the only so called senior left is Irene.

Up to date, i have yet to test Irene. but!!!! now somehow, i feel a lil bad because everytime i go there, i didn't take the additional service, or request..

Btw, they have 1 more spa in Paradise Resort, Semporna Spa , went there for a test and since it is free (the Lady owner ask me 2 go test for free)..i can say the baliness massage is there and still good...

Dang, i still need to go test Irene.

Hah.......yes, tested Irene only twice out of those many many times. I think during those 2 times she was in the mood. I went there few weeks ago and knn, didn't even get a brush of little bro. I could safely conclude that if she kept on accidentally touch on your sensitive area while massaging, then she's in the mood. If not, better cut short the session to 1hr and save the cost and time. Actually, it's a pricey option for me now since the intro of Tmn BB. :D

You must be a VVVIP or real close to the lady boss to get a free session there. :) I've yet to visit Semporna tho...anyone to recommend? ;)

Kun Pau
08-22-08, 03:29
The feeling is very nice, a little smell but I certainly hope you don't taste it :DSerious? I haven't try even once ha ha ha h ha. Any good kantau for Kun Pau? Recommend me one la bro he he he he he.

MadBoss
08-22-08, 08:13
Madboss, deluxious is expanding now, the only so called senior left is Irene.

Up to date, i have yet to test Irene. but!!!! now somehow, i feel a lil bad because everytime i go there, i didn't take the additional service, or request...Yeah I tested her once, earlier in the year I believe. Member30 recommend one la. :)
Very chatty with me and pretend never HJ before but her strokes and cleanup method reveal the truth.

Dang, i still need to go test Irene.You mean a new Spa opened and the owner ask you to take a test run?

As a true cheongster it is your obligation to give HJ/BJ or whatever J training!

Then easier for us to get service next time :D

MadBoss
08-22-08, 08:22
I was there recently... not problem at all, but I'm neither malay nor chinese.

I'm also wondering if you have the right number!?!According to his first post, yes right number but no on availability.

Hello, every one.

I'm new here.

I hav one big question

Million thnx everyone