PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Dan606
10-22-08, 19:52
Madboss,

Joseph81 is correct la.

They renovated the silver road one already.

And at last time i went PRC out number Tomyam 4 to 2.A few months back I went there, a PRC came out & said all fully booked. That was around 7 to 8 pm.

MadBoss
10-22-08, 22:10
Madboss,

Joseph81 is correct la.

They renovated the silver road one already.

And at last time i went PRC out number Tomyam 4 to 2.Then I stand corrected. Will try to check out the new renovation if can get parking there.

Thanks.

Kun Pau
10-23-08, 02:40
Hi all. Happy deepavaly and happy holiday. Long time not write any FR here. My last one is nat of GP I think. Quick share; recently received call from PV OKT (last time was karen now is guy) telling that new car just arrived at PV. China Made. Been told that this car can be entered either front door or rear door. The problem is. My communication will be break down. I'm malay ma.

So. Any bro out here had try this car. Any comments?

Macrot
10-23-08, 03:17
Just learnt that there were two new ML in Aunt Wei's place, went there yesterday and asked for the "new and tall" girl. Her name is "Mega" from Jogjakarta, 25yrs old, 5'6" slightly fair with innocent face, B cup, some baby fat and overbuilt butt.

Her massage skill is average; strong rubbing action. Need to constantly remind her to be "ringan sedikit". Allow me to squeeze butt and rub thigh. But not breast. Also do not want to play ping-pong: (

Overall session satisfactory. RM50 damaged for two hours. Since no extra, no tips.

My friends recommended another new girl called Rose whom provide AR/HJ for extra RM20.

Also learnt that Satiya went back last week. Happy Cheonging!

Nick

Penangkia
10-23-08, 04:04
Hi,

Does anyone know if OKT Benn is still active? I couldn't get him to answer any calls. If there's info about him please contact me. If anyone has good stocks on PRC I don't mind contacts either.

Thanks

Pglengchai
10-23-08, 04:10
I have been there last month but for massage only. The laday is sarawak, she told me if you want extra service you need to order full package at the counter, price is RM200. Anyone tried b4 ? Any recomendation?

Massage = RM65

Cape De
10-23-08, 05:47
Long time no report.

I just came back from overseas this week.

Time to hunt back in Penang.

Long time never been in Penang, curious what's new in this island.

I checked a few places,

First I went to Cathay,

They got new stock, when I came there were three Chinese, two of them are fat and one sarawakian.

They now under a new Tauke, if am not mistaken what OKT told me about.

The price has gone up to $110/45 Min

Thye Wan Health centre,

One of Cathay Customer suggest me to go Thye Wan for a better stock, when I pay a visit, all girls in Thye Wan are the stock that were in Cathay before. I just a little bit surprise when the OKT were the same OKT I met at cathay long time ago. He said, they just moved the girls. Price same at cathay

Waldorf,

Seems this place already closed?

I Just felt reluctance because there were no light to go inside.

Min Good,

So dark, I think this place closed already.

New Savoy,

No more straight sex in here, they now offering a massage.

But they still provide FJ here.

The stock are mostly old.

Massage only just $48, Dunno about the extra.

Hotel Malaysia,

Same stock, same OKT,

I asked for Cheryl, she still there but going back already.

Will pay her for a visit tomorrow.

Fortuna,

They have three ML. One is new, New dino for sure.

The price for massage is $35, I think the rest remain the same.

Lastly I visit my favorite place,

Waterfall

This place has no change, from the environment till the ML.

I still see Jenny, Apple, Jojo, and ice.

Price still $73.

I forgot to check Sawadee. This place still open now?

Maybe I need to try The MP at the persiaran gurney that you guys talk about. Little bit curious for this small MP.

Btw,

I notice some new place, hope all bro can help me out.

-Gala massage.

-Hong Ping.

-The MP that used by sakura before, I forgot the name of the hotel, Regency something if am not mistaken.

Any of you know what are they provide? How's the stock?

Thanx for your info.

Really helpful.

Tamelio
10-23-08, 11:33
visited the MP in Hotel Grand Continental (2nd floor), wanted a good massage for my aching muscles, asked for Apple but she was working, the mamasan recommended Kim for me, said that her massage skills is good. So gave her a try. The massage room is basic with a massage table and a bath tub included. Kim came in, a 30+ malay looking lady, later found out that she is from Sabah, mixed kadazan and chinese, a bit on the plum side but pleasant looking and easy going type. He massage skills turned out to be superb, enough strength and very relaxing. She use Lavenda aromatherapy oil to massage but requested to add RM10 for it. She also pester me to go for 1.5 to 2 hrs so that she can really provide a great massage for me, I went for it since she had been doing a great job so far. It was worth it, the massage was really good. the come batin time, she spent almost 20 min massaging the balls , claiming that this is real batin and will help to strengthen the small brother, a bit painful was it was ok. After Batin, followed by HJ, slow and sensual , allow auto roaming , even allowed me to suck her nipple and finger her small sister, the service was ichiban !
the damage was rm120 for 2 hr massage, rm50 for batin cum HJ and rm10 for lavenda oil.
great massage with happy ending, i like it !

Her stats:
name : Kim
face : 6/10
tits : 6/10
body : 5/10
massage : 9/10
batin n HJ : 9/10
wir : yes

Digimon
10-23-08, 15:26
Any bro know that the Cititel HC is still closed?

Beck 99
10-23-08, 16:24
Brother, Any girl in Aun Wei can do extra?

Thanks

Just learnt that there were two new ML in Aunt Wei's place, went there yesterday and asked for the "new and tall" girl. Her name is "Mega" from Jogjakarta, 25yrs old, 5'6" slightly fair with innocent face, B cup, some baby fat and overbuilt butt.

Her massage skill is average; strong rubbing action. Need to constantly remind her to be "ringan sedikit". Allow me to squeeze butt and rub thigh. But not breast. Also do not want to play ping-pong: (

Overall session satisfactory. RM50 damaged for two hours. Since no extra, no tips.

My friends recommended another new girl called Rose whom provide AR/HJ for extra RM20.

Also learnt that Satiya went back last week. Happy Cheonging!

Nick

Macrot
10-24-08, 03:30
Brother, Any girl in Aun Wei can do extra?

ThanksThere is a dino called Ji Ji that provide excellent HJ, she knead on the upper pubic, bola and inner thigh for 20 minutes before HJ. I like the way she rub circular motion with her palm on the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) hole. Shiok !!

Face: 3/10
Body: 3/10
Breast: C
Massage :8/10
HJ: 8/10
Damaged: RM50 for 2 hrs, plus RM20 for HJ/AR.

Happy Cheonging!

Cheeky69
10-24-08, 04:17
visited the MP in Hotel Grand Continental (2nd floor), wanted a good massage for my aching muscles, asked for Apple but she was working, the mamasan recommended Kim for me, said that her massage skills is good. So gave her a try. The massage room is basic with a massage table and a bath tub included. Kim came in, a 30+ malay looking lady, later found out that she is from Sabah, mixed kadazan and Chinese, a bit on the plum side but pleasant looking and easy going type. He massage skills turned out to be superb, enough strength and very relaxing. She use Lavenda aromatherapy oil to massage but requested to add RM10 for it. She also pester me to go for 1. 5 to 2 hrs so that she can really provide a great massage for me, I went for it since she had been doing a great job so far. It was worth it, the massage was really good. The come batin time, she spent almost 20 min massaging the balls, claiming that this is real batin and will help to strengthen the small brother, a bit painful was it was ok. After Batin, followed by HJ, slow and sensual, allow auto roaming, even allowed me to suck her nipple and finger her small sister, the service was ichiban!

The damage was rm120 for 2 hr massage, rm50 for batin cum HJ and rm10 for lavenda oil.

Great massage with happy ending, I like it!

Her stats:
wir : yesThanks for your FR bro. I'm not aware that Grand Continental have local ML, all the while I tot their MLs is mainly PRC which I don't really like cause most PRC are money face. Need to check with you, is Apple that you mentioned last time from Waterfall? Soo. The massage is $60 per hour and $10 for additional aromatic oil, right? Errr. The ML didn't ask tips from you meh?

Hokomo
10-24-08, 07:18
she knead on the upper pubic, bola and inner thigh for 20 minutes before HJ. I like the way she rub circular motion with her palm on the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) hole. Shiok!Agree with you bro macrot, I like this action too. Enjoy it very much. Circular motion with palm. Wow! Think also shiok.

I remember I experience this at HLB, but that ML no longer work there.

I wish I can experience it again at AW. But until now I still cannot find the exact location. I only manage to find Ivy place. Not a very good experience at my 1st visit to Ivy place. So no return.

Can you help on the AW location?

Thanks

Tamelio
10-24-08, 09:45
Thanks for your FR bro. I'm not aware that Grand Continental have local ML, all the while I tot their MLs is mainly PRC which I don't really like cause most PRC are money face. Need to check with you, is Apple that you mentioned last time from Waterfall? Soo. The massage is $60 per hour and $10 for additional aromatic oil, right? Errr. The ML didn't ask tips from you meh?

you are right on the charges.
Apple was formerly from Hotel continental ........very good in massage too but her look is 4/10 ...
good luck

SSV
10-26-08, 07:21
Hi All big bro, mind to pm where is Aun Wei ? and whom to look for ? tq.

Macrot
10-27-08, 04:04
Another brother had marked that place in Wikipedia map under "ISG", it is at the North-eastern tip of Taman Batu Bukit, flanked by red "Datuk Kong".

They had many customers, it is best to called up earlier to book your fav girl and time.

And yes, the daughter is totally shaggable.

Happy hunting.

MadBoss
10-27-08, 05:54
Another brother had marked that place in Wikipedia map under "ISG", it is at the North-eastern tip of Taman Batu Bukit, flanked by red "Datuk Kong".Thanks for pointing this out. I wonder what else is marked outat Wikimapia? :D

But for those who have never been there, well it's an apartment block isn't it? :eek:

Simpleguy168
10-27-08, 16:19
Thanks for pointing this out. I wonder what else is marked out? :D

But for those who have never been there, well it's an apartment block isn't it? :eek:Hey bro,I still dunno where is the place.

Simpleguy168
10-27-08, 16:20
Another brother had marked that place in Wikipedia map under "ISG", it is at the North-eastern tip of Taman Batu Bukit, flanked by red "Datuk Kong".

They had many customers, it is best to called up earlier to book your fav girl and time.

And yes, the daughter is totally shaggable.

Happy hunting.Where is the location?

Thanks

Ken 9394
10-27-08, 20:59
At night around 11 after a long drive to SP, then plan to relax with a good massage, nearest will be fantasy. So I just hop in anyway easier to find parking there at night

Went up, the guy working told me have to wait around 15 mins so I waited, and come up with NO. 7

I will keep it simple and try to provide you guys with much infos avaiable,

She quite small size like my gf size, at a moment I feel as if like my gf serving me (small size in legs and hands) however during the massage she make her face like very tired, I kept quite and let her do the job,

Here's the things her massage is terrible compared to other Numbers avaiable, however the moment she start massage I knew some chance that she will provide extras because she start massage my head and push my head lead my head near her breast such as no 11, 12, 3 so on. Almost like just "raba-raba" however something about her compare to others is she less talking until I start the talk compare to especially no 11 or 12 talk a lot.

I start asking her why so light your massage, she said she was tired and she advise me to tell the front desk if you need heavy massage, (fair enough)

Then just some light chit chat, she ask me the question want to HJ? I reply yes and she proceed, I try to touch her she never resisted however she complain my hand is cold (of course la raining days and the air con on so high) and when everything settle, at least she wipe for me

I try to ask her about ta pau services did she provide outside business however she commented not really in the moment, if yes she will tell me (but frankly I don't believe it) from the way she talk .

Summary

No: 7
massage 3/10
hj 5/10
face: young look ( i ask her age if not mistaken 23 or 25)
breast : small but you can grip some flesh haha
Wir: for me~ see mood
damage: 45+30 (i did no tips her, i think you all know why)

*those were the information that i got~ if got any differents from any others bros pls tell as we want to share more, however i feel if she provide FJ i will go for it.. quite gf look like mui mui chai~haha

additional questions~ not relevant with fantasy

-Do Orange Motel still operate for the "business"
i do see some hot malay girl walking around the other day
but some other days nothing~ izit crouching tiger hidden dragon?

Macrot
10-28-08, 01:00
But for those who have never been there, well it's an apartment block isn't it? :eek:[/QUOTE]Yes, you are right. It is about 20 feets away from Datuk Kong. From exterior, the apartment is plain looking. Happy place is the last unit on the ground floor. They do have another unit two blocks away.

Happy Cheonging!

MadBoss
10-28-08, 04:22
Hey bro,I still dunno where is the place.Hey bro, I donno who you are. Hah hah don't be sensitive.

Anyway as I said it's a block of apartments so using Wikimapia doesn't help at all. It doesn't point out which unit and such.

MadBoss
10-28-08, 04:26
-Do Orange Motel still operate for the "business"

i do see some hot malay girl walking around the other day

but some other days nothing~ izit crouching tiger hidden dragon?Are you sure it's hot malay 'girl'? :D

Jose Mourinho
10-28-08, 09:27
[QUOTE=Ken 9394]At night around 11 after a long drive to SP, then plan to relax with a good massage, nearest will be fantasy. So I just hop in anyway easier to find parking there at night.

I try to ask her about ta pau services did she provide outside business however she commented not really in the moment, if yes she will tell me (but frankly I don't believe it) from the way she talk .

Summary

No: 7
massage 3/10
hj 5/10
face: young look ( i ask her age if not mistaken 23 or 25)
breast : small but you can grip some flesh haha
Wir: for me~ see mood
damage: 45+30 (i did no tips her, i think you all know why)

*those were the information that i got~ if got any differents from any others bros pls tell as we want to share more, however i feel if she provide FJ i will go for it.. quite gf look like mui mui chai~haha

Depend on mood but most of the time has attitude problem. I have never seen anyone give her good rating in massage and same goes for HJ :)

Cape De
10-28-08, 14:03
Hey bro,I still dunno where is the place.I knew this place since a long time ago.

But still, I couldn't find this place.

Huh.

Penangleg
10-28-08, 15:06
The entrance is near the stairs la. I think they other brothers give a very clear and near precise location already la. Anyway if you still not sure look for a white door and with a door chime. You won't go wrong there if a Nasi Padang open the door.

Lvr37
10-28-08, 16:30
visited the MP in Hotel Grand Continental (2nd floor), wanted a good massage for my aching muscles, asked for Apple but she was working, the mamasan recommended Kim for me, said that her massage skills is good. So gave her a try. The massage room is basic with a massage table and a bath tub included. Kim came in, a 30+ malay looking lady, later found out that she is from Sabah, mixed kadazan and chinese, a bit on the plum side but pleasant looking and easy going type. He massage skills turned out to be superb, enough strength and very relaxing. She use Lavenda aromatherapy oil to massage but requested to add RM10 for it. She also pester me to go for 1.5 to 2 hrs so that she can really provide a great massage for me, I went for it since she had been doing a great job so far. It was worth it, the massage was really good. the come batin time, she spent almost 20 min massaging the balls , claiming that this is real batin and will help to strengthen the small brother, a bit painful was it was ok. After Batin, followed by HJ, slow and sensual , allow auto roaming , even allowed me to suck her nipple and finger her small sister, the service was ichiban !
the damage was rm120 for 2 hr massage, rm50 for batin cum HJ and rm10 for lavenda oil.
great massage with happy ending, i like it !

Her stats:
wir : yes

I think I have tried this girl before but she did not allow me to roam unless I pay more.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=756723&postcount=2543

Ken 9394
10-28-08, 18:21
Are you sure it's hot malay 'girl'? :DComfirm not yin yang haha.

Sitting at the table corner, but I think really business off already.

I remember last time used to sit there observe those nasi lemak with my fren and have beers.

MadBoss
10-28-08, 19:48
I think I have tried this girl before but she did not allow me to roam unless I pay more.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=756723&postcount=2543One is Hotel Continental and the other is Hotel Grand Continental wor.

Macrot
10-29-08, 00:45
I knew this place since a long time ago.

But still, I couldn't find this place.

Huh.If you drive from Island Plaza to Tanjong Tokong, turn left after De Palace, go up hill. At the end of the road turn left. It is the first apartment on your left. You will noticed 6 apartments on the ground floor. It is the one closest to "Datuk". I can give you the block and unit #. But the fun is in the searching and hunting.

Lvr37
10-29-08, 05:11
I met up with my sex partner after separated for a few years. We had spent quite a good time before enjoying sexual activities for a while when we went separate ways. However we still keep in touch via emails or phone calls.

When she found out I was in town, she picked me up from my meeting venue and took me to her apartment. I was shocked when I saw her again. She has really grown, I mean side ways.

We were making out in her apartment and naturally it lead to sex. I have never done a big woman before and I was about to. Although we had great sex before but when body size change I think there are some changes to our sexual acts as well.

Everything was fine. She still have her multiple orgasms and she just love they way I finger fucked her. She could scream and scream non stop. I seldom went down on her as pussy has those kind of unpleasant smell. It wasn't strong but enough to cause unpleasantness. After so many years, I thought she must have changed. So I went down on her again trying to eat her pussy. Yeah, the smell was still there. I did not stay long naturally.

I entered here missionary. She loves it. After a while I asked her to go on all four. I tried to do her doggie but I could not. Her butts were just too big and too meaty for me to even enter (or could it be I am too short?)

Having been denied the back entrance, we went back to missionary and finally I came on her breasts.

I wonder what other brothers feel when doing big women?

Macrot
10-29-08, 06:55
I met up with my sex partner after separated for a few years. We had spent quite a good time before enjoying sexual activities for a while when we went separate ways. However we still keep in touch via emails or phone calls.

When she found out I was in town, she picked me up from my meeting venue and took me to her apartment. I was shocked when I saw her again. She has really grown, I mean side ways.

We were making out in her apartment and naturally it lead to sex. I have never done a big woman before and I was about to. Although we had great sex before but when body size change I think there are some changes to our sexual acts as well.

Everything was fine. She still have her multiple orgasms and she just love they way I finger fucked her. She could scream and scream non stop. I seldom went down on her as pussy has those kind of unpleasant smell. It wasn't strong but enough to cause unpleasantness. After so many years, I thought she must have changed. So I went down on her again trying to eat her pussy. Yeah, the smell was still there. I did not stay long naturally.

I entered here missionary. She loves it. After a while I asked her to go on all four. I tried to do her doggie but I could not. Her butts were just too big and too meaty for me to even enter (or could it be I am too short?)

Having been denied the back entrance, we went back to missionary and finally I came on her breasts.

I wonder what other brothers feel when doing big women?I read your post in KL thread on OL. Sorry to say that these two articles contained No Nutritional Value. They did not mentioned where and how to get laid with these ladies (if we want to) I skipped the big woman.

This forum is to share experience on MP, WL, Freelancer and etcc. , we want to know where to get good sex, BJ, HJ, massage and cost$$. Not about your sexual experience with own girlfriend in Penang, KL.

Please do not feel hurt, peace.

Udud71
10-29-08, 12:26
New comer here. I have tried this ML with "not so happy ending" though. I like the massage portion which she did quite a good job but she talked too much like she is the pro of the pros.

I would not recommend her to those who likes gentle HJ because she handled it in a way that makes me felt uncomfortable.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=756723&postcount=2543

Lengman
10-29-08, 14:09

I wonder what other brothers feel when doing big women?

It feels like crouching monkey hidden elephant....hehehhe :D :D

Hokomo
10-30-08, 03:20
If you drive from Island Plaza to Tanjong Tokong, turn left after De Palace, go up hill. At the end of the road turn left. It is the first apartment on your left. You will noticed 6 apartments on the ground floor. It is the one closest to "Datuk". I can give you the block and unit #. But the fun is in the searching and hunting.Yes, bro macrot,

This is enough information to enjoy the fun of searching & hunting. Hahaha.

Thanks again for the direction. Will try it soon.

Chickenleg
10-30-08, 08:22
Please anyone help me?

Any recommanded places for chick massage?

Cape De
10-30-08, 11:29
If you drive from Island Plaza to Tanjong Tokong, turn left after De Palace, go up hill. At the end of the road turn left. It is the first apartment on your left. You will noticed 6 apartments on the ground floor. It is the one closest to "Datuk". I can give you the block and unit #. But the fun is in the searching and hunting.It don't fun anymore if you still can't find the place after a lot of trying.

Haha.

Delphinus69
10-30-08, 17:29
If you drive from Island Plaza to Tanjong Tokong, turn left after De Palace, go up hill. At the end of the road turn left. It is the first apartment on your left. You will noticed 6 apartments on the ground floor. It is the one closest to "Datuk". I can give you the block and unit #. But the fun is in the searching and hunting.With white door, no signboard, door always close, one door bell outside?

Cape De
10-30-08, 18:05
Yesterday, after a lot of troubles on the road.

A lot of prices increase.

Price of this lah, price of that lah.

All increase.

As long there's no increase at massage joint, I won't riot.

Haha.

Even the weather was so hot, I cannot wait to have my didi treatment at Malaysia Hotel. Straight to the lift, go up to 10th floor, take one more stair, there it is. I came a little bit early, maybe I was their first customer on that day.

Greet by the Okt, the old auntie. She immediately direct me to the back, show me all the amunition that they have.

Actually my intention was Cheryl. I kinda miss of Cheryl Treatment.

Asked cheryl, she said I have to wait because Cheryl was out for a while. No problem even there was another (I think) new lady that caught my eyes. She has great body actually.

Not so long, Cheryl came. There's no change with her, still friendly and the good thing she still remember me and another good thing is she wore skirt.

I really love being massaged by a woman with skirt because I can feel what we called skin to skin contact. I think Cheryl look thinner but her boobs is quite acceptable to cover my mood. Open her skirt, I saw a nice rainbow coloured underwear inside. Really turn my inside-devil on.

Strip off, Laying on the bed. The massage was just like usual, chit.chat, standard push-push. Okela, we don't expect a good massage in a place like that. Massage, massage, massage.

Without asking question, she immediately open her bra and massage my didi with her breast, she did it from slow and then faster. She bites my nipple and her hands did the 'electrifying finger move'. While doing BJ, She changed her position, her underwear on my head. I removed her underwear and start fingering her pussy, She faster her BJ and I play my knee with her breast.

Till pop out. She clean me up and give her nice smile to me.

Malaysia Hotel

Cheryl
Really friendly
BJ 9/10 U Expect another position ?
look 6/10
Boobs Okelah..
Damage 100 ( massage + bj) + 10 tips

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
10-30-08, 19:06
I read your post in KL thread on OL. Sorry to say that these two articles contained No Nutritional Value. They did not mentioned where and how to get laid with these ladies (if we want to) I skipped the big woman.

This forum is to share experience on MP, WL, Freelancer and etcc. , we want to know where to get good sex, BJ, HJ, massage and cost$$. Not about your sexual experience with own girlfriend in Penang, KL.

Please do not feel hurt, peace.What you say about this forum is true.

But if I can't make friends here, chit chat or discuss something - why should I share info with anybody? Are we obligated to log on and just give out kang tao?

Cheonging is for fun and this forum should be too. Participation here is not a job.

MadBoss
10-30-08, 19:14
It don't fun anymore if you still can't find the place after a lot of trying.

Haha.
Yes, bro macrot,

This is enough information to enjoy the fun of searching & hunting. Hahaha.

Thanks again for the direction. Will try it soon.Actually a while back, a newbie had pointed out that he found the contact number in past reports here.

Yes, the number is some where here, hidden. Some detective work and puzzle solving skills are needed.

Specky00
10-31-08, 05:57
Cape De,

Can I know the location?

Hokomo
10-31-08, 08:24
LooYee at madras lane.

Found this place some time ago, but now only have chance to explore.

It’s up stair of a restaurant, you need to enter thru restaurant and on your right hand there is a staircase.

Walk up, there is a small lobby, nobody around. Sit down and waited 5 min. still silent.

Take the brochure and call the number on it. There he come, the OKT is a young man.

After explain the charges. He arrange for me since 1st time here.

Not long a good looking SYT lead me to a room. Enter, oh shit 3 massage bed separate with curtain only.

Like this sure no kang tau. One near end was occupied and we proceed to the far end bed.

Massage is ok. Start chit-chat, she said got single room, but fully occupied.

There are 8 ML, all are PRC. Sad things is she didn’t do extra or HJ. Others ML don’t know.

So not much story here.

Name : #6
Look: 7/10 (not much smiling. )
Massage : 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage : 40/hr (need to join member)
WIR: yes, nice place for a good massage, and try others ML.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cape De
10-31-08, 19:26
Cape De,

Can I know the location?You just need to go to Penang road.

You will find it beside the Continental Hotel

Cape De
10-31-08, 19:39
Please anyone help me?

Any recommend places for chick massage?So far I can recommend you this place.

-Hotel Malaysia

Located in Penang Road

-Hotel Continental

Right next to Malaysia Hotel

-Cathay Hotel

Behind the Malaysia Hotel, you will find a road.

-Cititel

I dunno whether it still open, you better check first

Located in Penang Road

-Fantasy hotel

In front of the esplanade

-Waterfall Hotel

Dunno the road's name

-Sawadee

Krystal point

You better check first

MadBoss
10-31-08, 21:16
Cape De,

Can I know the location?Can you know the location for Hotel Malaysia? Of course, it's not a secret.

In fact it's so simple. Just Google it la bro.

http://www.hotelmalaysia.com.my/

MadBoss
11-01-08, 04:58
Cathay Hotel

Behind the Malaysia Hotel, you will find a road.Massage at Cathay? Hmmm.

Anyway good and helpful. That's the spirit.

DemonLord
11-01-08, 06:55
Any bros know this spot? ANy good recommend?

Plan to go next week as the environment is new and nice.

Cape De
11-01-08, 17:55
Any bros know this spot? ANy good recommend?

Plan to go next week as the environment is new and nice.Don't forget to report.

I am a bit wonder too.

Hehe

MadBoss
11-01-08, 18:06
Bayu at Tanjung Bungah. Spotted this place a few weeks back but at the time was having an outing with some friends and relatives. Now only have time to check it out.

Google - German Restaurant Penang. The first three search results show a German Restaurant in Tanjung Bungah. Bayu is at the same block at the end.

Another reflexology joint that's next to a 7-11. From the outside it looks somewhat plain and deserted. But inside, actually quite deserted too.

Stepped in there was a chinese lady, a young kid and an Indonesian maid. No one said a word not even a greeting.

They seemed surprised that someone walked into their place of business.

I broke the ice by simply saying "One hour" to which the chinese lady asked "Body massage or foot?"

"Body" in my head I was thinking got people take foot massage for one hour ah?

The lady then directed her maid to lead me upstairs to room 1. As we were walking, I didn't see anyone else nor could I hear anything. Very quiet.

Entered the massage room and thought to myself - come to wrong place already. Either the chinese lady or the maid is going to massage me. :(

Undressed and put on one of the towels waiting for me on the massage bed. Left my undies on.

Ten minutes later my ML came in. Phew! Don't judge a book by its cover.

The ML was PRC. Ok looking, some pimple scars on her face. No hour glass figure, passable only. Nice swelling boobs. Dressed in jeans and singlet type blouse that can see the blady hairy armpits.

She gestured for me to get on the bed facing down. She then did some pressing massage and proceeded to adjust one of the towels covering me.

She pulled my undies down a bit and folded the towel into the top of the underwear. She stopped and asked "Can I take this off?"

Yes! Yes! :D Not the wrong place afterall! I lifted my butt and she pulled off my briefs completely.

The massage itself was quite satisfactory. Definitely trained ML not the simply press type of massage. At the butt and thigh area got the usual 'accidental' ball and didi touching.

She was trying to start a conversation with me smiling all the while but with no success. My mandarin cannot pass. Her name is Wen Thi which sounded to me like Wendy. Mandarin version?

I got from her that she's actually based in Sakura - not the old Hotel Gallant one. This Sakura is in Pahang Road. I've heard of it but never been. Once in a while rotate to Bayu. Both places same boss.

The important part of the massage.
"Can massage here or not?" I enquired.
"Can" she replied.
"How much?"
"50"
"Wokey"

The AR. Looks can be deceiving. Got some tummy flab folded over covering the top of her jeans hiding the button. The yummy boobs were propped up by a good bra. Lifeless and soft, no flesh at all.

Her HJ is excellent. No up and down only. Used two hands, a lot of erotic moves. For the finale she held my shaft with one hand and rubbed my dick head onto the palm of the other hand. And she squeezed out every drop.

Even wiping me up with the towel was very sexy.

Wendy.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 4/10 I hate hairy armpits.
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 9/10
HJ Damage: Rm50
Massage Damage: Rm60 p/hour. Very expensive, same price as hotel MPs. Got happy hour from 10am - 2pm at Rm48 p/hour.
WIR: Check out Sakura first. Tanjung Bungah is a bit far off for me.

On my way out, the Indonesian maid was massaging an uncle's feet.

Macrot
11-03-08, 02:20
Last week went there, both doors locked. Wonder if anybody knew where is Sister Mary's new location or wether she is still running the biz. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Cape De
11-03-08, 14:07
yesterday evening.

got a new hint about aun wei, nothing to wait.

thanx to all bros here.

straight to tanjung tokong area, in my mind, i already memorized the name of the masseuse that you all recommend to.

like satiya, rose and ji ji.

got taman batu bukit, there are just a few apartment there, not really hardto find the place (now). ring the bell, a little bit curious about this place because it was really hard to find it because they don't have any notice or signboard or a kind. a big lady opened the door, she don't even open the door chyme.

"ya"she asked me.

"miss, can i have massage here? "

"my friends told me about this place ". i replied.

"i don't make for man anymore, i am afraid of lock up, better you go to ivy"she told me.

what the heck i think, you afraid of lock up but you suggest me another place.

"you aunt wei, rite? "i asked

"yep, but i just do facial for woman now, sorry"

"that was because some men asked me for help, their back was hurt. so i made it, but not anymore" she replied.

what? ! iye ke, you no longer buat? i heard your business is really busy recently, but you don't do it anymore.

"ok then, thank you"

i immediately left the place with all the thought.

i think, she thought i was a mib or something, that made her a little bit scared.

oh aun wei, when i found u, you went away.

i believe. she's still doing it, i think she just a bit suspicious about me, because that was my first time there. i am just unlucky.

btw, when i peek inside, the environment was really good.comfortable.

Cape De
11-03-08, 14:30
Still Yesterday Evening.

One place failed already, mood almost disappear.

When I cross Waterfall, Why don't give it a try.

Since I was nowhere to go.

Straight to the MP, greet by the OKT with their popular greetings, " Yes, Massage? " She told me that Apple no longer work there, Dunno where she works now.

I think the last two weeks, I saw her still there. Kinda missing her naughty voice. I switch to Ice then, Long time never been massage by her.

Then, back to the standard report.

Strip. Laying on the bed. What is good from ice, her massage is good, not just standard pash-push. When it comes to extra, She Went with her "electrifying fingers" and touching your balls. Turn around my body, We sat, I opened my legs, so She can easily did the HJ, She also open her legs, so I could see her transparent pants with her hairy pussy While My hands played with her bra. Till the my brother release his magic water.

Waterfall Hotel
Ice
friendly
Body 6/10
Look 7/10
HJ 8/10
Damage $123 ($ 73 massage + extra $50)
WIR maybe

Joseph81
11-04-08, 02:53
yesterday evening.

got a new hint about aun wei, nothing to wait.

thanx to all bros here.

straight to tanjung tokong area, in my mind, i already memorized the name of the masseuse that you all recommend to.

like satiya, rose and ji ji.

got taman batu bukit, there are just a few apartment there, not really hardto find the place (now). ring the bell, a little bit curious about this place because it was really hard to find it because they don't have any notice or signboard or a kind. a big lady opened the door, she don't even open the door chyme.

"ya"she asked me.

"miss, can i have massage here? "

"my friends told me about this place ". i replied.

"i don't make for man anymore, i am afraid of lock up, better you go to ivy"she told me.

what the heck i think, you afraid of lock up but you suggest me another place.

"you aunt wei, rite? "i asked

"yep, but i just do facial for woman now, sorry"

"that was because some men asked me for help, their back was hurt. so i made it, but not anymore" she replied.

what? ! iye ke, you no longer buat? i heard your business is really busy recently, but you don't do it anymore.

"ok then, thank you"

i immediately left the place with all the thought.

i think, she thought i was a mib or something, that made her a little bit scared.

oh aun wei, when i found u, you went away.

i believe. she's still doing it, i think she just a bit suspicious about me, because that was my first time there. i am just unlucky.

btw, when i peek inside, the environment was really good.comfortable.first of all, if you dropped in without prebook, 95% chances they are already full, so to turn you down will not affect much of their business. to get a session there, normally one have to call in for reservation, sometimes maybe as early as the day before.

don't think they will turn anyone away in suspision of mib as i managed to get sessions there without fail thus far.

Joseph81
11-04-08, 04:05
Last week went there, both doors locked. Wonder if anybody knew where is Sister Mary's new location or wether she is still running the biz. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.When you have this kangtao, you never share it with us, now that the kangtao is gone, you are asking for our help, what logic is that?

DemonLord
11-04-08, 15:29
Cut it short, visit this joint today afternoon, Found the place is nice. A big room for 12 beds or VIP room (with mobile bathroom). All kind of massage and services provided. RM50 for only 50mins. ALL PRC ML. Well. They have 10 of them and all really quite good looking with good average size.

The price quite high and give a try and I took the VIP room which charge me RM62 for 50mins.

Coming up with a good looking mid 20 ML, the massage is good, actually I quite enjoy of this. And will keep tell you your body not healthy and need come to massage.

Found this place only crowded with customer at night time as the operation from 1pm till 3am!

No hanky panky question pop up. Just satisfy with the massage. But lots of complaints from the ML after I reject her extra time and so call special services "Red dragon" (a kind of the bottle with fire).

She told me WTF of penang guy all keep asking her got provide extra services = HJ, BJ, or FJ.

Luckily I dint ask anything yet. Phew.

Ask me are urs coming for extra and not for real massage. Although she said nope, but some still ask again and again. Hahaha.

This is what I can share with DAMAGE RM62. Maybe some bros here know who really got provide extra and Friendly.

My ML number 8 =. Please take a note unless if your want real massage and got patience to listen the complaints.

Macrot
11-04-08, 20:22
When you have this kangtao, you never share it with us, now that the kangtao is gone, you are asking for our help, what logic is that?The logic is simple - be discreet. There are a few places that in my humble opinion do not warrant megaphone. Cheong safe!

MadBoss
11-05-08, 22:27
The logic is simple - be discreet. There are a few places that in my humble opinion do not warrant megaphone. Cheong safe!Your logic is to keep it discreet but ask about it over the internet? Your post below considered discreet? Isn't that worse than a megaphone? Veeery discreet.

And then how's anyone supposed to respond to your query anyway? Post in Morse code?

Patani Road / Mary Che (aka Ah Sim Ee)
Last week went there, both doors locked. Wonder if anybody knew where is Sister Mary's new location or wether she is still running the biz. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

Macrot
11-06-08, 06:42
Seems that I am not so discreet myself, thousand apologies.

MadBoss
11-06-08, 16:16
Seems that I am not so discreet myself, thousand apologies.No worries. I don't believe that she's that much of a secret anyway.

Sylar
11-06-08, 22:57
Seems that I am not so discreet myself, thousand apologies.Edit "discreet" to "Sharing" will be more appropriate. Many try to use discreet as an excuse to be selfish.

Eeemen
11-07-08, 08:21
Edit "discreet" to "Sharing" will be more appropriate. Many try to use discreet as an excuse to be selfish.Completely agree here!! Its good to be back after being away for 2 yrs in Myanmar. Had spent most of last nite and this morning reading up on the latest happenings in Pg. Looks like not much changes and reduced opportunities for cheonging in Pg.

Anyway, a word of thanks to all bros here for the updates, FRs and notes. Looking forward to contributing to the forum. Was more active previously in SBF, but am now posted to Malaysia. So looking forward to partaking in KL, Pg and JB where I will be spending my time.

Thanks and cheers

Eeemen
11-07-08, 12:53
Bros, thanks to all for keeping information updated. Been reading up to get caught up with the latest, after having been away overseas for so long.

Looks like Pg has not changed much after all this years. Winds of change sweeping thru? Thanks once again

Ibn Buttita
11-09-08, 19:17
Penang Health Center Visits

This is a companion to my posts on the Kuala Lumpur and Sabah threads. I had a great time on a recent trip to Malaysia, thanks in large part to the generous guidance given here at ISG, and here’s a summary of some of my experiences. Penang was my first stop in Malaysia, and armed with my ISG research I dived right in.

Hotel Malaysia

After an afternoon of sightseeing, I ducked into the Hotel Malaysia on Jln Penang, partly to get out of the heavy rain. Looking back on this visit, I made an obvious mistake when I went upstairs to the health center – I just asked for a massage, without saying anything about needing a "special" one. I also didn’t ask to see who was available. So the masseuse I got gave me a little bit of a shock when she entered the room: she was absolutely elderly looking! I couldn’t really tell how old she was, but her face looked like that of a grandmother (though her body was not bad given her possibly advanced age). The massage was excellent, and when she offered to give me a handjob I figured why not, this was my first time in Malaysia so I may as well get it over with. And it was a great handjob, one of the best I ever had, negotiated for I think R50, but I declined to pay extra for roaming.

Cititel Hotel Health Center

I was looking for a better experience soon, in order to replace the memory of grandma’s face in my memory, so later that night (about 10PM) I went over to Cititel Hotel’s health center, on Jln Penang. The captain was overly friendly and obsequious, and asked for a tip up front as he was walking me to a room – he had said he would send me a good girl, as I was given no option to pick. I told him I would tip him afterward if I liked who he sent. And once Apple arrived I was pleased – a cute, slender spinner type, just what I like. But she ended up being somewhat reluctant to offer more than a regular massage, since at the 30 minute mark she hadn’t moved onto anything sexy (I should have said something earlier but was still too new to realize that). She indicated that there wouldn’t be enough time, so I offered to pay for a full hour. She called the desk and that was ok and said I could pay her everything at the end. Unfortunately, once we got started she wouldn’t kiss or let me suck her tits, and she constantly complained about me being too big. Now this was something I’ve never head before and so a bit of an ego boost, but she asked for more money to compensate. I agreed, but then her complaints of discomfort during sex made the experience pretty bad, and we finished with a handjob to get me off. Despite the eye candy, a rather disappointing first spa experience, and to top it off I felt guilted into tipping the annoying captain as I left! The total cost including his tip was R278.

Cathay Hotel Health Center

Due to a change in plans, I had one extra night in Penang, and I checked out a few places in the afternoon and early evening before finally going for a session. One of them was the Cathay Hotel’s health center, on Lebuh Leith, but with an entrance off the back parking lot on Lebuh Muntri. There were a number of the girls (looking pretty good) waiting outside the door in a covered alcove, but when I showed up they quickly went inside and one told that the center was closed! I couldn’t figure what that was about. I returned that night at around 10PM, and walked right in but there was only one girl on the couches inside, and she looked so bored and tired that I told the captain no thanks – good service did not seem to be very likely. He also had quoted me something like R250 for a session, rather high. Taiwan Health Centre

This health center on Jln Penang was packed when I arrived, with local guys near the entrance couches and girls on the other side of the room. I chose a girl who turned out to be a Malay from Sarawak. I was in the mood only for a blow job, so it took a little explaining but she and the captain finally agreed to this for R150. She didn’t look as good close up and naked when we got into the run-down room, and her service was allright but not good enough to get me to cum. It was another in a series of subpar Penang experiences.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed by my visit to Penang’s massage parlors and health spas. The quality of the women I saw was definitely far below that of Kuala Lumpur or Kota Kinabalu. I loved Penang – it was one of the most interesting places I visited in Malaysia and had the best food I ate on the trip. But as a tourist I wouldn’t seek it out as a mongering destination.

Nicewan
11-10-08, 12:17
Hi All,

I have a planned trip to Penang end of this month, just confirmed am staying at E&O (paid for by my client) would like know if there are any action to be had in that area? I don't plan to bring them over, just need to get laid thats all, advance thank you for replies.

MadBoss
11-10-08, 23:55
Penang Health Center Visits

Cititel Hotel Health Center

The captain was overly friendly and obsequious, and asked for a tip up front as he was walking me to a room – he had said he would send me a good girl, as I was given no option to pick. I told him I would tip him afterward if I liked who he sent. And once Apple arrived I was pleased – a cute, slender spinner type, just what I like. But she ended up being somewhat reluctant to offer more than a regular massage, since at the 30 minute mark she hadn’t moved onto anything sexy (I should have said something earlier but was still too new to realize that). She indicated that there wouldn’t be enough time, so I offered to pay for a full hour. She called the desk and that was ok and said I could pay her everything at the end. Unfortunately, once we got started she wouldn’t kiss or let me suck her tits, and she constantly complained about me being too big. Now this was something I’ve never head before and so a bit of an ego boost, but she asked for more money to compensate. I agreed, but then her complaints of discomfort during sex made the experience pretty bad, and we finished with a handjob to get me off. Despite the eye candy, a rather disappointing first spa experience, and to top it off I felt guilted into tipping the annoying captain as I left! The total cost including his tip was R278.Sounds like you got chopped.

Cathay Hotel Health Center

Due to a change in plans, I had one extra night in Penang, and I checked out a few places in the afternoon and early evening before finally going for a session. One of them was the Cathay Hotel’s health center, on Lebuh Leith, but with an entrance off the back parking lot on Lebuh Muntri. There were a number of the girls (looking pretty good) waiting outside the door in a covered alcove, but when I showed up they quickly went inside and one told that the center was closed! I couldn’t figure what that was about. I returned that night at around 10PM, and walked right in but there was only one girl on the couches inside, and she looked so bored and tired that I told the captain no thanks – good service did not seem to be very likely. He also had quoted me something like R250 for a session, rather high. Taiwan Health Centre

This health center on Jln Penang was packed when I arrived, with local guys near the entrance couches and girls on the other side of the room. I chose a girl who turned out to be a Malay from Sarawak. I was in the mood only for a blow job, so it took a little explaining but she and the captain finally agreed to this for R150. She didn’t look as good close up and naked when we got into the run-down room, and her service was allright but not good enough to get me to cum. It was another in a series of subpar Penang experiences.Cathay and Thye Wan for locals the damage for a session of BJ and FJ is Rm110. This is ok compared to the quality offered but for the price you were quoted - No Way!

They tend to 'up' the prices for foreigners. Chop again.

Hokomo
11-11-08, 02:44
If you drive from Island Plaza to Tanjong Tokong, turn left after De Palace, go up hill. At the end of the road turn left. It is the first apartment on your left. You will noticed 6 apartments on the ground floor. It is the one closest to "Datuk". I can give you the block and unit #. But the fun is in the searching and hunting. Thanks bro macrot for the good direction.

Finally I managed to find the place. It was a Sunday afternoon, my first impression is very surprise about the place it's a very very ordinary apartment unit.

I was pause for a while, thinking about is it a correct place?

Ok, since already here why not give a try. Approach to the door bell, "ding dong" (actually no sound was heard from outside, just my imagination)

Just a few minutes later, a handsome youngman open the door and, ask "do you have appointment? "

I said "no".

Youngman said " sorry all full liao, need to wait until tonight. "

I said "well, then can you give me your contact? "

He pass me the name card and ask me to call up to make for appointment before come. This is my first experience with Aun Wei.

Joseph81
11-11-08, 07:49
Sounds like you got chopped.

Cathay and Thye Wan for locals the damage for a session of BJ and FJ is Rm110. This is ok compared to the quality offered but for the price you were quoted - No Way!

They tend to 'up' the prices for foreigners. Chop again.Chpped 2 times, anything left?

Macrot
11-11-08, 16:40
Just a few minutes later, a handsome youngman open the door and, ask "do you have appointment? "

I said "no".

Youngman said " sorry all full liao, need to wait until tonight. " ...Fewer customers during weekday, office hour. My makan ular time 1-3pm. Had encountered few salesman type customers. Perhaps from ISG?

In last visit noticed 3 PRC or CKT whom dressed to kill came down stair at 3pm++. They had perfect manicured nail, high heel, painted toe. Maybe a chicken lair upstair?

Ibn Buttita
11-12-08, 21:38
Guilty as charged. But it was my first stop in Malaysia, newbie mistakes.

I would definitely call Penang a place for exploring if you are a resident, but for a quick in-and-out tourist KL was much better.

Channy
11-13-08, 11:35
Any boleh in Penang for a drink and cheonging in #secret place#?

Penangleg
11-13-08, 12:49
Today went to carezone MP again at pekaka with some brothers.

More of a full tomyam place and they also do facial (CKT, which also act as caretaker). Arrive at the place around 3pm. Rang the bell and went in. As usual the young chubby CKT come out and greet us. Since i already went there before, let brothers take the pick. I ended up with a tomyam called Ann.

Name : Ann
Race : Tomyam
Massage : 8/10
AR : NO
HJ : NO
WIR : Yes, if you want good thai massage
Damage : RM33 for 1 hour/ RM60 for 2 hours.
Note: 12 visits equals 1 free facial or massage.

One thing that i notice is that they also serve malays(no offence) and i feel its sooner or later that the place kena raid by Jabatan Agama. The last time i was in Hotel Malaysia i was there when the police came but lucky no malay guys or NL there working or else sure kena naik kereta because the police keep asking if there is any malay guys there and want to search. But since the boss insisted that there is no malay guys there and no NL working only they didnt raid the place.

So my guess is cheongsters that want to go try out Carezone pls do so immediately if not later place kena raid. Dont say i didnt warn brothers here.

On the bright side, certain tomyam allows AR and also HJ but that one you have to negotiate with them and the prices start with 3 to 5 cents.

Happy Cheonging and take care of yourselves brothers!

MadBoss
11-13-08, 17:21
Any boleh in Penang for a drink and cheonging in #secret place#?Sure, why not? Pm me.

MadBoss
11-13-08, 17:23
The last time i was in Hotel Malaysia i was there when the police came but lucky no malay guys or NL there working or else sure kena naik kereta because the police keep asking if there is any malay guys there and want to search. But since the boss insisted that there is no malay guys there and no NL working only they didnt raid the place.Once while waiting for my turn at Msia, 2 malay bros came out from the rooms.

Later my ML told me that they were MIB but they paid for their session not force a freebie.

MadBoss
11-13-08, 17:27
Guilty as charged. But it was my first stop in Malaysia, newbie mistakes.

I would definitely call Penang a place for exploring if you are a resident, but for a quick in-and-out tourist KL was much better.The Penang xxx scene is such that foreign visitors will almost definitely be charged a higher rate.

Not sure if the 'captains of xxx industry' will budge on their rates quoted to you, irregardless if you are a newbie here or not.

MadBoss
11-13-08, 17:43
Hi All,

I have a planned trip to Penang end of this month, just confirmed am staying at E&O (paid for by my client) would like know if there are any action to be had in that area? I don't plan to bring them over, just need to get laid thats all, advance thank you for replies.E&O is walking distance to a couple of popular spots in Penang.

FL hunting at the night spots at Upper Penang Road and Soho which is a little further down Penang Road. Hunting is as hunting goes. Time and a good eye are needed. Beware the ladyboy.

Penang Road Hotel MPs. Msia, Continental and Cititel have MPs with extras. Quality so so at Continental and Msia. Cheryl recommended at Msia MP (11th floor).

No idea of the current stock at Cititel and customers are not allowed to mirror.

HCs Thye Wan at Penang Road and Cathay at Leith St (the road behind Msia Hotel) Damage Rm110 includes wash up, BJ and FJ.

See Ibn Buttita recent posting.

Dan606
11-14-08, 06:47
Sure, why not? Pm me.Smart move. Wonder what will be the answer. Seems you are the only one response in the forum.

Nicewan
11-14-08, 07:06
Bro MadBoss

Thank you for your kind reply, much appreciated. Now I know where to walk around in Penang:) Trip has been confirmed, can't wait.

MadBoss
11-15-08, 01:49
Smart move. Wonder what will be the answer. Seems you are the only one response in the forum.I'm all for equal opportunity. He hasn't really done anything we should shoot him for. Furthermore he's offering info not asking for it.

MadBoss
11-15-08, 09:28
Any boleh in Penang for a drink and cheonging in #secret place#?Failed to meet up with Bro Channy this afternoon but guys I can say that he is genuine in the kang tao he wanted to show me.

Actually I already know the places as I believe a lot of Penang bros do too. Just that we rarely report on these places - Clue = near Gama, opposite Ivory, cheap shots.

Bro Channy has a good cheongster spirit in his intentions to show me around these places. Unfortunate that we couldn't meet up.

Next time.

MadBoss
11-15-08, 10:05
Some how ended up in Continental. Actually wanted to go to Msia.

Haaaih Cheryl, next time ya?

Have absolutely no idea who to ask for so let fate decide.

Aida. A NL looking lady from Ipoh. Can speak Mandarin and Cantonese.

I'd say she's in her mid 40s. Face like well, a 40 year old woman.

Body more like Tupperware than Coca - Cola bottle. Got a tattoo above her ass.

Dressed to kill but have the opposite effect :P

I undressed but don't know why shy shy left my boxers on.

"Don't want take off ah?" She asked.

Waaaant ;D

Massage very ho hum in fact no power at all.

I started roaming and she obliged by taking off her bra. Nice breasts, not too big not too small. Cute little nipples fair in colour.

When I started going to her southern region, she stopped massaging altogether.

She then undid the top button of her skirt and I put my hand all the way in.

Very wet already and she kept pushing her hips at my hand. I kept digging where I thought the gold was but a few times she kept saying "There pain. There pain." Then why did she hold my hand there?

Don't know whether she came or not and don't really care. My turn.

In the beginning the HJ quite sensual. She even started biting my nipples. But she then went into jackhammer mode saying session going to be up.

Aida.
Looks: 5/10
Massage: 4/10
GFE: What GFE?
HJ: 5/10 - I do myself better.
Damage: Rm110. I just asked how much, that's what she said and that's what I gave. My guess is Rm60 massage + Rm50 extras.
WIR: Nah, there are other better gals.

Ghoul
11-16-08, 07:24
GFE: What GFE?May I know what is GFE?

MadBoss
11-17-08, 00:10
May I know what is GFE?Yes you may. Look at the banner above for Abbreviations.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

Penangleg
11-17-08, 15:54
Nia beh. If only my prediction for 4D and toto is that chun.

I hear from another cheongster that Caarezone really kena raid d!

OK next I predict I will kena toto 6/42 all number kena. Then if I kena I pau

Whole carezone for a day or two and whichever brother that comes will get 1st

Hour free. HAHAHAHAH!

*wishful thinking*

Dan606
11-18-08, 19:58
Nia beh. If only my prediction for 4D and toto is that chun.

I hear from another cheongster that Caarezone really kena raid d!

OK next I predict I will kena toto 6/42 all number kena. Then if I kena I pau

Whole carezone for a day or two and whichever brother that comes will get 1st

Hour free. HAHAHAHAH!

*wishful thinking*Not surprise to get raid. With so many people go there and talked about it. Sometimes it is just like a market place. It caught people attention.

Acerboy
11-20-08, 07:15
Hi All,

I have a planned trip to Penang end of this month, just confirmed am staying at E&O (paid for by my client) would like know if there are any action to be had in that area? I don't plan to bring them over, just need to get laid thats all, advance thank you for replies.Wah go Penanh also don't tell me. very 'friendly' you bro like what my gf said.

MadBoss
11-20-08, 12:39
This morning lazy to work went home and online for a while.

Nothing new boring boring.

Drove to town still too early to go to Msia or any other joints.

Headed to my friend's favourite place - Paris.

Parked in front of the future Penang Times Square.

The road was newly paved with tar and got no parking lines, hopefully won't get parking fine.

Ah it's drizzling, MPPP and Men In White don't work when it's raining.

Waah 9.45am so many people waiting already.

Every guy and I mean all of the customers were standing there wearing their motorcycle helmets. I'm the only one without anything covering my head. Even come out from the room - wearing helmet with visor pulled down.

The ladies only two caught my eye. One is in - from the entrance, the second door on the left. The other - one of the last rooms at the back.

The first one tall and slim with frizzy dyed hair. Face so so. But no go for me cause a bro just came out, a moment later, a Bangala went in. I heard the lady say to him "Tak ada hisap" = "No sucking"

The one at the back also nice body and a gorgeous head of hair. A tattoo above her bum. I struck up a conversation with a helmet wearing uncle "I heard 126 from Thye Wan is here"

"Ya ka? Ya la. Looks like her" he replied. I myself have never seen her before. So can't say.

Anyway with the lady at the back, it was like people at the zoo. About six guys just standing outside staring at her through the opened door. No takers.

I didn't take her either. With half a dozen guys standing right outside, I don't think I'd be comfortable nor could I perform.

Settled for another one nearer to the entrance where there were no guys standing. Third choice what to do.

Her menu:
FJ = $31.
BJ and FJ = $41.

I decided to be a big spender and go for the more expensive option.

Looks ok from outside the room. Inside the room, up close not as sexy. Med boobs and flabby tummy. Aiyah the rest all also look like this.

Wash up with cold water from a hose.

BJ ok I guess, got effort from her.

FJ two positions only. Mish and Doggie. Doggie doggie no feeling. Pussy too loose for little Boss. She could sense that all my pumping was going no where. "I shake you" and she promptly popped out my didi.

Laid back and got a HJ for my happy ending.

Name/Number: Didn't ask, sorry.
Body: 6/10
Damage: BJ and FJ, $41.
WIR: Only for early morning Farkers, who don't mind a small audience outside a thin wall.

My ratings might be off a bit. C'mon guys, it's only $41.

BTW for those who don't know - they end their business around 5pm.

Channy
11-20-08, 13:11
This morning lazy to work went home and online for a while.

Nothing new boring boring.

Drove to town still too early to go to Msia or any other joints.

Headed to my friend's favourite place - Paris.

Parked in front of the future Penang Times Square.

The road was newly paved with tar and got no parking lines, hopefully won't get parking fine.

Ah it's drizzling, MPPP and Men In White don't work when it's raining.

Waah 9.45am so many people waiting already.

Every guy and I mean all of the customers were standing there wearing their motorcycle helmets. I'm the only one without anything covering my head. Even come out from the room - wearing helmet with visor pulled down.

The ladies only two caught my eye. One is in - from the entrance, the second door on the left. The other - one of the last rooms at the back.

The first one tall and slim with frizzy dyed hair. Face so so. But no go for me cause a bro just came out, a moment later, a Bangala went in. I heard the lady say to him "Tak ada hisap" = "No sucking"

The one at the back also nice body and a gorgeous head of hair. A tattoo above her bum. I struck up a conversation with a helmet wearing uncle "I heard 126 from Thye Wan is here"

"Ya ka? Ya la. Looks like her" he replied. I myself have never seen her before. So can't say.

Anyway with the lady at the back, it was like people at the zoo. About six guys just standing outside staring at her through the opened door. No takers.

I didn't take her either. With half a dozen guys standing right outside, I don't think I'd be comfortable nor could I perform.

Settled for another one nearer to the entrance where there were no guys standing. Third choice what to do.

Her menu:
FJ = $31.
BJ and FJ = $41.

I decided to be a big spender and go for the more expensive option.

Looks ok from outside the room. Inside the room, up close not as sexy. Med boobs and flabby tummy. Aiyah the rest all also look like this.

Wash up with cold water from a hose. BJ ok I guess, got effort from her.

FJ two positions only. Mish and Doggie. Doggie doggie no feeling. Pussy too loose for little Boss. She could sense that all my pumping was going no where. "I shake you" and she promptly popped out my didi.

Laid back and got a HJ for my happy ending.

Name/Number: Didn't ask, sorry.
Body: 6/10
Damage: BJ and FJ, $41.
WIR: Only for early morning Farkers, who don't mind a small audience outside a thin wall.

BTW for those who don't know - they end their business around 5pm.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Dear madboss,

I ve been in Paris 2 days ago, with a friend of mine novice about penang cheap scene, and I was badly disapointed because some girls who catch my eyes 10 days ago was no there. The tattoo girl who busy. Maybe some girls tend to share their room with other girl and don t come every day. So finaly I go to the other place near ivory and take Sherry the first when you entered on your right, she s a MILF 35 years but she did BJ with enthusiast and give you encouragement when you shag her. All for 40rm. Better attitude than Paris.

All and all this kind of local places are cheap, but just for quick fuck, girls don t allowed to play with their body and lick their pussy is impossible also they are just day place not night place. Hope to see you soon Madboss

Kbho3009
11-20-08, 14:01
Guys,

Here is the new menu.

This is the Ben's Menu. Anyone interested but don't have his contact, PM me. I'll certainly hope that brother here will share report after visit.

I have honestly not been out lately coz got a new GF. Has been busy fulfilling her need.

Happy Cheonging!

Dan606
11-20-08, 17:12
Her menu:
FJ = $31.
BJ and FJ = $41.

BTW for those who don't know - they end their business around 5pm.Good report. You always gave a very detail report. Very daring, every place you also try, as long as you can smell it.

Why the RM31, RM 41. Only applies to this girl or RM 1 is for sale tax?

Nicewan
11-21-08, 05:01
Bro, sure will tell you, how can I not tell you, BUT am going with clients, am not free to entertain you ma, I also dunno my "free-time" from what time yet, besides you know what I do, so its a drive down thingy. Keep you posted via sms soon.

Wah go Penanh also don't tell me. very 'friendly' you bro like what my gf said.

MadBoss
11-21-08, 05:33
Good report. You always gave a very detail report. Very daring, every place you also try, as long as you can smell it.

Why the RM31, RM 41. Only applies to this girl or RM 1 is for sale tax?Not sure of the damage for the other girls.

A lot of cheap places that I've been to, the Rm 1 is for the condom.

MadBoss
11-21-08, 06:16
Dear madboss,

All and all this kind of local places are cheap, but just for quick fuck, girls don t allowed to play with their body and lick their pussy is impossible also they are just day place not night place. Hope to see you soon MadbossThe lane in front of Paris at night has some ladies waiting at night. Have you been?

Seems scary and dark to me.

Even yesterday morning as I left Paris, there was a chubby chinese girl standing there at the corner of the lane smiling at me. She was dressed in khaki pants like a back packer. She didn't seem 'right in the head' to me.

Randyness
11-21-08, 10:03
Guys,

Here is the new menu.

This is the Ben's Menu. Anyone interested but don't have his contact, PM me. I'll certainly hope that brother here will share report after visit.

I have honestly not been out lately coz got a new GF. Has been busy fulfilling her need.

Happy Cheonging!Ben's Menu?

MadBoss
11-22-08, 00:07
Ben's Menu?If you want to ask something, I'd advise you to do it in a manner people will understand your meaning.

How do expect us to respond to what you've written above?

Yoyo Armani
11-22-08, 03:33
Guys,

Here is the new menu.

Happy Cheonging!Bro,

Thanks for your contribution. I would like to try No.5 Ling Ling. Young, cute and Fuxking face... Does Ben contact sames as 016-4311xxx? Call the number but nobody listen.

Joseph81
11-22-08, 04:40
Not sure of the damage for the other girls.

A lot of cheap places that I've been to, the Rm 1 is for the condom.RM1 condom is damn cheap, it's realiabilty is in doubt.

Kbho3009
11-22-08, 09:11
Yes, it is the same number being sent from him to me. Not sure why no one answer thou. As I understand he operates from 3pm to 3am. Maybe try within these time slots? Keep trying... good luck with Ling Ling, am sure you'll have a good time there.

Bro,

Thanks for your contribution. I would like to try No.5 Ling Ling. Young, cute and Fuxking face... Does Ben contact sames as 016-4311xxx? Call the number but nobody listen.

Kbho3009
11-22-08, 09:17
Agreed MadBoss.

To add on futher, I have replied to a few of the member's PM and have rejected some. If you're too new and no report, I'm generally fine to share but if I see that you've joined for >3 months and <10 reports, I am sorry I have to decline replying with contacts. Go try out the regular joints brothers here discussed and share your report before asking for more.

Good luck.

If you want to ask something, I'd advise you to do it in a manner people will understand your meaning.

How do expect us to respond to what you've written above?

Daren999
11-22-08, 09:22
Guys,

Here is the new menu.

Happy Cheonging!Ying Ying and Ling Ling look good to me, yummy!

MadBoss
11-22-08, 09:37
RM1 condom is damn cheap, it's realiabilty is in doubt.
This is more of a token sum. The rubbers don't differ from the other HCs where no money is asked for the condoms.

Thye Wan, Cathay - Damage Rm110. No need to pay for condom.

Cheap joints - Damage Rm30 - 50. Rm1 extra for condom.

Channy
11-22-08, 15:17
The lane in front of Paris at night has some ladies waiting at night. Have you been?

Seems scary and dark to me.

Even yesterday morning as I left Paris, there was a chubby chinese girl standing there at the corner of the lane smiling at me. She was dressed in khaki pants like a back packer. She didn't seem 'right in the head' to me.The lorong opposite paris is in action 24/24. Sometimes average local girls go there. But like you I never feel in safety in this place. And it seemed the police come here often. Many girls are drunked or seemed to be junky.

Today I come to bukit mertajam. Oh my god. It s a little paradise.

Channy
11-22-08, 15:33
<b><u>CHEONGING ON A SHOE-STRING IN PRAI AND BM</u></b>

These are the ones I know. There are many others and I hope our brothers here may contribute.

<b><u>1. Rumah Tumpangans</u></b>

In the olden days we used to see old aunties working in Rumah Tumpangans which are usually old and worn buildings with run down furniture. Nowadays, they are still old and worn buildings with run down furniture but the WLs there may surprise you. In some of these low budget hotels you may find a mixture of SYT and some MILFs. Generally there is a lack of quality of the WLs in the Rumah Tumpangans because they tend to be overused - they go for customers’ quantity rather than quality.

However there are still some gems to be found. Dress up some of these SYT with up-class clothings and some make-ups, these SYT from the Rumah Tumpangans may give the WLs in some higher class hotels a run for their moneys! These are the values for money; they charge about a quarter ($40 for BJ ,FJ and washup) of what their counterparts are charging in the more expensive hotels ($160-$200 for all inclusive usually bath, catbath, BJ, FJ and wash-ups ).

But the downside of being cheap, expect the Rumah Tumpangans to be run down, dirty and frequented by foreign labourers

<b>Rumah Tumpangan Tai Ah in BM near to railway station.</b>

Condition of hotel – run down and dirty with individual rooms. 6-7 WLs consist of mostly East Malaysians SYT including 2 CKT aunties. Recommendation:

1. Ah Miew (Sabahan; 27+ SYT) – play with your brother, suck your nipples, ride cowgirl, doesn’t rush you and has average GFE. However, she doesn’t do BJ. Damage $40 including room.

2. Ah Cat (CKT from KL; 40+ Aunty) – she actually has 3-4 cats outside her room. Being an auntie, she has good BJ skills; she starts with a wash of your bottom and goes to attack your anus by licking your anus concentrating much on the anus hole. Then she slurp your brother with gusto for some considerable time then she allows you to finish with the end game. Damage $30 for BBBJCIM and $40 for BBBJ and FJ inclusive of room.

<b>Rumah Tumpangan Hong Kong in BM opposite Jit Sin Private School</b>

Haven’t tried. Not sure whether it is still in operation although I heard someone in the forum mentioned about the place.

<b><u>2. Papaya Farms.</u></b>

These are the drink holes where you can have cheap thrills. While you drink you can grab papayas although you must be careful to ask the WL whether you are allowed to do so. Some girls will just chat with you, some will just do HJ but most will go to the distance with you depending on your fantasies and your pocket depth. Generally for the shoe-string papaya farm mentioned below, the charges for the drinks is $10 (same price for beer or carbonated drinks like orange crush, Isotonic, etc) and some will charge additional $2 for tissue papers. The minimum charge for the female companion is $10. Anything additional will be charged additionally.

But expect these places to be sorely lack of hygiene. You may find tissue papers with additional stuff lying on the floor and you will have to gingerly tip-toe over these UFOs!

If you are a newbie, try to avoid rip-offs. These places are usually dark and you may have to grope your way to your cubicle. I have personally encountered several times that when payments are made, while you squint your eyes to count the money to settle with the WLs, they may “accidentally” drop one or two $10 notes on the floor without your notice. Then, they claim you have short paid them by showing you the money they are holding. If you are already tipsy you may just pay them again and when you are gone, they will come back later to pick up the notes on the floor. If you are alert and make a fuss with them, they will light up a lighter on the floor and say “ah, sorry sir, $20 notes dropped on the floor” and all is well.

Usually, their service resembles the butterfly, flitting here and there. When they have finished a job on you, they will leave you alone in the cubicle. You may leave or you can stay a while longer to eavesdrop on your adjoining cubicle saucy conversations or low moaning sound. On one occasion, my neighbour was doing a FJ and my bench was literally an earthquake zone!

<b>Taipei in Chai Leng Park next to market</b>

The cheapest of the lot but consists of mostly NL aunties in the 30s and 40s. The charges are $10 for the drink and $10 tips, $20 for HJ, $30 for BBBJ or CBJ (some allow CIM but some don’t) and $40 for FJ (all prices inclusive of the WL’s $10 tip). There are quite a few big boobs MILF.

<b>Recommendation: </b>

Suzy (30+ NL). Big but a little sagging boobs. MILF looking, friendly and give a good BBBJCIM for $30 inclusive of tips.

<b>Coco in BM behind StarCity (formerly Kinlau) restaurant</b>

Consists of mostly NL SYT in the 20S and 30s. The charges are $10 +$2 for the drink + tissue and $10 tips, $30 for HJ, $40 for BBBJ or CBJ and $50 for FJ (all prices inclusive of the WL’s $10 tip).

<b>Recommendation:</b>

Amy (20+ NL). Sexy, pretty and meaty for a 20+ NL. Very friendly and obliging to do anything for a price. However, she is a quite popular Ang Pai and expect her attention to be short.

<b>Pokok Nyior in BM near Kampong Baru</b>

Consists of mostly NL SYT in the 20S and 30s. The charges are $10 +$2 for the drink + tissue and $10 tips, $30 for HJ, $40 for BBBJ or CBJ and $50 for FJ (all prices inclusive of the WL’s $10 tip).

Not very familiar of WLs to recommend.

<b>Harmoni in BM near to the now closed Supermarket</b>

Not very familiar of WLs to recommend.

Thats all for the time being. Happy cheonging and <b>most importantly practice safe sex by using condoms</b> - especially so in those places on a shoe-string!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.My dear lonely planet,

Today you send a boleh in paradise, I can confirmed all this informations are true. I just get problem in Hong Kong hotel where the girls wanted 100 ringgit from a boleh, but girls here are cute local malay in their 20.

I try the legendary ah cat in tai ah. She was surprised to see a boleh and knowed she has good reputation on internet. She ever keep my printed page talking about her. I understand why she s your favorite. Very good service for 40 ringgit.

Anyway bm is a nice place, friendly captain, nice local men amazed to see a boleh here. Just in lai yoh hotel the Chinese girl are not friendly especially one who shouted everytime for nothing, complaining toward men no speaking Chinese (she has no english)

All and all thank a lot lonely planet for this fantastic place

Channy

Mabuk
11-22-08, 15:42
This is more of a token sum. The rubbers don't differ from the other HCs where no money is asked for the condoms.

Thye Wan, Cathay - Damage Rm110. No need to pay for condom.

Cheap joints - Damage Rm30 - 50. Rm1 extra for condom.

Don't think RM1 is for condom. Could be 1 is her lucky number, others without RM1

MadBoss
11-22-08, 22:10
Don't think RM1 is for condom. Could be 1 is her lucky number, others without RM1Maybe, but the ones last time at Chulia and Campbell also ask for Rm1.

Cheongka
11-23-08, 05:39
Yes, it is the same number being sent from him to me. Not sure why no one answer thou. As I understand he operates from 3pm to 3am. Maybe try within these time slots? Keep trying... good luck with Ling Ling, am sure you'll have a good time there.Bro,

Is this the same Ben frm M*L***** hotel?

Channy
11-23-08, 07:34
Maybe, but the ones last time at Chulia and Campbell also ask for Rm1.I confirmed madboss purpose in all the cheap brothels, girls charge you 1 ringgit for the condom. Whatever they are are Chinese, malay or indian. I don t think it s their lucky number because indian, Chinese and malay and different value, and religion. Or maybe the hookers in Malaysia shared the same god? Anyway I don t know enough Malaysia for being sure about something like that.

MadBoss
11-23-08, 08:54
After lunch, dessert at Msia Hotel. At this time plenty of parking at Leith Street.

Cheryl was already waiting for me as I called ahead. She took me to the room right at the end through another set of doors.

My first time go so far to the back. She said now a lot of checking by the authorities.

Hmmph nothing's safe now. I suppose the extra distance will give us more time to get our pants back on if MIB do come a knocking.

Undressed for her, great massage as usual. Good conversation too.

Time for the specials. She asked me what I wanted. Heh heh pretended to think first. BJ la what else?

Wow her body is really really tight. "Working out ah?" "30 sit ups every night" she replied.

And love those panties she had on, nice small, frilly and lacy.

Cheryl.
Damage: $120.
Recommended: Always.

Mabuk
11-24-08, 01:52
I confirmed madboss purpose in all the cheap brothels, girls charge you 1 ringgit for the condom. Whatever they are are Chinese, malay or indian. I don t think it s their lucky number because indian, Chinese and malay and different value, and religion. Or maybe the hookers in Malaysia shared the same god? Anyway I don t know enough Malaysia for being sure about something like that.
Are you sure all the cheap Brothels?

You ever go Hock Aun, Saw Chew, Fantasy, Seberang side Hong Kong, Tai Ah, Tai Loke? I didn't see all of them got extra RM1!

Joseph81
11-24-08, 04:03

You ever go Hock Aun, Saw Chew, Fantasy, Seberang side Hong Kong, Tai Ah, Tai Loke? I didn't see all of them got extra RM1!Aiya,

Must be SIFU for cheap brothels.

MadBoss
11-24-08, 06:07
Aiyah,

What's the fuss bout Rm1? Condoms or not - forget it.

Dan606
11-24-08, 10:49

You ever go Hock Aun, Saw Chew, Fantasy, Seberang side Hong Kong, Tai Ah, Tai Loke? I didn't see all of them got extra RM1!Sorry all brothers, I started the RM 1 question just out of curiousity. Based on what I read, different establishments different rules. Peace. This topic should put at rest.

Kbho3009
11-24-08, 13:23
Yes, it is. Well, that is where I used to visit, not sure with the current MIBs actions, have he moved. My experience with Ben's girl is much better than Hotel Success. So, I think Ben's menu is much more tastier. Also, the damage is lower.

I've received new menu but no pics. Heard that he got new imported dishes. So... if you guys go there. Try share your report.

Bro,

Is this the same Ben frm M*L***** hotel?

Kbho3009
11-24-08, 13:26
Bro, since you're there, not fancy for FJ? Ben's menu is only RM60 more. Anyone of you has Cheryl's picture to share? Does she only do regular customer?

After lunch, dessert at Msia Hotel. At this time plenty of parking at Leith Street.

Cheryl was already waiting for me as I called ahead. She took me to the room right at the end through another set of doors.

My first time go so far to the back. She said now a lot of checking by the authorities.

Hmmph nothing's safe now. I suppose the extra distance will give us more time to get our pants back on if MIB do come a knocking.

Undressed for her, great massage as usual. Good conversation too.

Time for the specials. She asked me what I wanted. Heh heh pretended to think first. BJ la what else?

Wow her body is really really tight. "Working out ah?" "30 sit ups every night" she replied.

And love those panties she had on, nice small, frilly and lacy.

Cheryl.
Damage: $120.
Recommended: Always.

Mabuk
11-24-08, 15:00
Aiya,

Must be SIFU for cheap brothels.

Just beca man only. Hope soon will be Taxi man.

MadBoss
11-24-08, 16:12
Bro, since you're there, not fancy for FJ? Ben's menu is only RM60 more. Anyone of you has Cheryl's picture to share? Does she only do regular customer?I already have my regular PRC :D

Cheryl is open to all customers. I am also her regular.

MadBoss
11-24-08, 16:28
My experience with Ben's girl is much better than Hotel Success. So, I think Ben's menu is much more tastier. Also, the damage is lower.I'd like to discuss something with my fellow Penang cheongsters. This is NOT a point for war of words. Just a plain and simple discussion and exchange of opinions.

We always hear that Success' service sucks to a point that many have called for a boycott. Not only in this forum but others as well.

I think that they are two types of PRC.

1 - The PRC that knows she is going to be a xxx worker on the bed or in an MP when she comes here.

2 - The PRC that thinks she's going to be working in a KTV as a GRO or such.

PRC number 2 suddenly finds that when she arrives in Penang, she's forced to spread her legs to pay off her 'travel debts'. And somehow her debts keep adding up to include lodging, food etc.

Maybe that's why the service at Success is terrible.

What do you think?

Again just a friendly discussion. I'm sure we can do that.

Kbho3009
11-25-08, 14:51
I know, I agree but that still means I want to spend my money on a nice PRC with friendly smile and service. I mean what's the point going to a paid service to get disappointed? So, I guess I should word it better that Hotel Success provide lousy service and perhaps it is not the PRCs' fault.

Bottom line - with many joints recently under watch, our need is not fulfilled, economy turns bad, I wanted my money better spent. Which I believe Ben's service meets my expectation more than Hotel Success.

I've been to China before and my opinion from it was that the PRCs has no mercy at sucking out money and provide lousy service. I met 2 PRCs that I paid for a whole night service but yet wanted to leave after 1st shot claiming to be not feeling well and show dark face. So, you can imagine the feeling I had for the 2nd shot. :-(

Hey, friendly discussion is always welcome.

I'd like to discuss something with my fellow Penang cheongsters. This is NOT a point for war of words. Just a plain and simple discussion and exchange of opinions.

We always hear that Success' service sucks to a point that many have called for a boycott. Not only in this forum but others as well.

I think that they are two types of PRC.

1 - The PRC that knows she is going to be a xxx worker on the bed or in an MP when she comes here.

2 - The PRC that thinks she's going to be working in a KTV as a GRO or such.

PRC number 2 suddenly finds that when she arrives in Penang, she's forced to spread her legs to pay off her 'travel debts'. And somehow her debts keep adding up to include lodging, food etc.

Maybe that's why the service at Success is terrible.

What do you think?

Again just a friendly discussion. I'm sure we can do that.

Ruf66
11-25-08, 22:20
I have read several pages here and am confused - any good service in Panang - will be here in 1 week - first time - been around in HK, Singapore and Macau plus China of course but cannot work out what is the deal here?

Any good places for fun or escort girls - will stay at the Evergreen hotel?

Thanks and will of course report back..

Cheers
Ruf

Yoyo Armani
11-26-08, 02:38
I'd like to discuss something with my fellow Penang cheongsters. This is NOT a point for war of words. Just a plain and simple discussion and exchange of opinions.Yes, agree with Bro Madboss. Some of the PRC are forced to legs opening. That is why we need to boycott Berjaya, so that they wont bring in this type of "Forced Girls". It is good to the customers and the girls too.

Stocking Fan
11-26-08, 08:25
Am happy Madboss brought up the subject.

Forced prostitution is not good at all. You can watch good BBC documentaries on you tube about it. Not funny at all. And completely inhuman.

So, as a mongering community, which we do for fun, we should also see to it that it remains fun for both sides. No problem with grown-up women who choose for this trade to make good and quick money. But let's ban those men who think that they can make good money by forcing and mostly mishandling women. If we know of such a place, let the seniors mention it here. And try to boycot them. There is opportunity enough elsewhere, even in Penang.

Let us spend our money wisely and not to the benefit of crooks.

Just my 2 cents.

Yoyo Armani
11-26-08, 09:47
Bottom line - with many joints recently under watch, our need is not fulfilled, economy turns bad, I wanted my money better spent. Which I believe Ben's service meets my expectation more than Hotel Success.Yes, agree with brother, Ben's girls will provide better service. But, last time heard a girl said, Ben treat them very bad. If Ben found that the girls gave their phone number to the customer, he will slap the girl in front of all girls. I also heard that when the girl wanna to back to China, he will do a fairwell to that girl and let the girl drunk. Later, he stole the girl's money. The girl only realised when she back to China. A lot of OKT are bastard, the only different is they use the light way or dark way. Pity to the girl.

Yoyo Armani
11-26-08, 09:51
I have read several pages here and am confused - any good service in Panang - will be here in 1 week - first time - been around in HK, Singapore and Macau plus China of course but cannot work out what is the deal here?

Cheers,

RufWanna to find escort? Just simply type in "escort girl penang" or "callgirl penang" in search engine. You will get a lot of contacts. But, the rates will higer than normal market RM50-RM80.

Happy enjoying

Channy
11-26-08, 09:59

You ever go Hock Aun, Saw Chew, Fantasy, Seberang side Hong Kong, Tai Ah, Tai Loke? I didn't see all of them got extra RM1!Dear mabuk,

In paris, the girls charged me 1 ringgit but in hok Aun, tai ah (the one in which I taked girls) girls don t asked me for 1 ringgit extra. Next time I will turn my tongue 7 times in my mouth before talking.

MadBoss
11-26-08, 16:42
Wanna to find escort? Just simply type in "escort girl penang" or "callgirl penang" in search engine. You will get a lot of contacts. But, the rates will higer than normal market RM50-RM80.

Happy enjoyingJust to butt in a bit. Ruff66 seems to be a world traveller from his past postings. Some action in Europe and lately Singapore.

He might not understand local lingo. When you say RM50 - RM80, we here understand that it is RM500 - RM800.

Ruff66 might think he's coming to paradise when he converts RM50 or RM80 from Euros or whatever foreign currency he's using.

He's confused enough already.

MadBoss
11-26-08, 17:02

Cheers,

RufYou can do much better than The Evergreen Laurel Hotel. In fact I would not recommend it to a mongerer due to its location from the 'fun spots'.

Not to mention the 'unknown noises in the middle of the night'.

But that's just a rumour :D

But since you are looking for escort girls, I suppose it would be fine since the girls will most likely be delivered to you.

If you want to take them out, there are some nightspots in the vicinity (at a neighbouring hotel. Not yours)

As for how to get contacts for escorts, Yoyo Armani's suggestion works.

Ruf66
11-26-08, 21:31
Wanna to find escort? Just simply type in "escort girl penang" or "callgirl penang" in search engine. You will get a lot of contacts. But, the rates will higer than normal market RM50-RM80.

Happy enjoying

Thanks Yoyo - what is the market price for escort - looking at a few sites they want RM300 to RM600. Is the quality good?

Joseph81
11-27-08, 07:19
Thanks Yoyo - what is the market price for escort - looking at a few sites they want RM300 to RM600. Is the quality good?Will have to wait for your FR in order to know the quality. Anyway the rule of jungle applies, if not mistaken if you don't feel they are up to your standard, can always reject by paying for the cabby fee.

Yoyo Armani
11-27-08, 08:38
Thanks Yoyo - what is the market price for escort - looking at a few sites they want RM300 to RM600. Is the quality good?Last time I tried once. The quality is good and the OKT charged me RM280 per shot. As you know, the girls will be changed from time to time, so the quality can't be guarantee. My suggustion is you can go to Ben or Uncle Lee place, if the stocks are not suitable for you, then only decide to use escort services. I am so sorry that I don't have private message to give you the contacts. May be you can find other seniour member to help you on this.

Wish you have happy days in Penang!

Yoyo Armani
11-27-08, 08:46
wednesday november 26, 2008

chor: current laws on prostitution adequate

existing laws are adequate to control prostitution and laws need not be changed to charge male clients, deputy home minister datuk chor chee heung said.

currently, male clients in prostitution cases are not required by law to be charged but may assist the court as witnesses while muslims are referred to the religious authorities for action to be taken, he said.

chor said this at the parliament lobby when asked if the ministry would recommend that laws be changed to prosecute male clients.

existing laws under the penal code provides for people living on immoral earnings and those who organise illicit activities to be charged.

when appropriate, one or two sections of the penal code would be amended depending on the home ministry and the attorney-general chamber’s decision, he said.

for now, the authorities would continue to monitor and carry out operations in spas and karaokes.

in a supplementary question in parliament, karpal singh (dap — bukit gelugor) asked whether the government would make prostitution a crime because currently soliciting for prostitution was a crime but not prostitution itself.

chor said the current laws were adequate whereby prostitutes or prostitute organisers were charged for the immoral act. however, the government would consider a change in laws if it becomes a big problem.

earlier, he said that through noda operation from 2003 to 2008, a total of 8,893 operations and raids had been carried out and 6,357 foreign prostitutes and 1,004 local women were detained. of that number, 442 were ****d.

cheonging is becoming more difficult and more difficult.

Ruf66
11-27-08, 20:28
Last time I tried once. The quality is good and the OKT charged me RM280 per shot. As you know, the girls will be changed from time to time, so the quality can't be guarantee. My suggustion is you can go to Ben or Uncle Lee place, if the stocks are not suitable for you, then only decide to use escort services. I am so sorry that I don't have private message to give you the contacts. May be you can find other seniour member to help you on this.

Wish you have happy days in Penang!

Thanks Yoyo am looking forward to my 3 days in your town - will of course report back. I am kinda lazy and like the privacy of my hotel rooms so lets see how it goes!

Ruf66
11-27-08, 20:28
Will have to wait for your FR in order to know the quality. Anyway the rule of jungle applies, if not mistaken if you don't feel they are up to your standard, can always reject by paying for the cabby fee.

Thanks dude will report back!!

Joseph81
11-28-08, 01:46
Last time I tried once. The quality is good and the OKT charged me RM280 per shot. As you know, the girls will be changed from time to time, so the quality can't be guarantee. My suggustion is you can go to Ben or Uncle Lee place, if the stocks are not suitable for you, then only decide to use escort services. I am so sorry that I don't have private message to give you the contacts. May be you can find other seniour member to help you on this.

Wish you have happy days in Penang!Aiyoyo, you can spend RM1000 + on KTV yet cannot afford to subscribe to ISG, where is the logic, don't tell me you are the "Apong Sin" type.

Nicewan
11-28-08, 09:23
Just finished my morning meeting, E&O Hotel is really a wonderfull.

Thanks to Bro MADBOSS, am venturing forth now to check out the Penang
scene. Keep you posted on my afternoon venture:P

MadBoss
11-28-08, 18:17
parked my car at chulia and walked to upper penang road to meet some friends. on my way a taxi driver gestured for me to come over to him.

somehow in my short pants and slippers, i must have looked like a tourist to him.

"looking for girls? got china, vietnam and korea. beautiful beautiful one" he said.
"where? far ah?" i asked.
"come in my taxi , i drive you there."
"nevermind la, friends waiting"

he then gave me a piece of paper stamped with his name, number and occupation. i then proceeded to keep my appointment.

after tcss with my buddies, the trip back to my car. the taximan was still around this time in front of the church place next to thye wan.

i crossed the road to him thinking of giving a short interview.

"near here none ah?"
"got. where is your hotel?" he enquired.
"my room cannot, my wife there." i answered still pretending to be a tourist.
"ok ok come i show you. just go see first, don't take nevermind"

we then crossed the road to the hotel opposite from where we were standing.

while waiting for the lift in the hotel a syt girl came and stood next to us. taximan and the girl acknowledge each other without saying a word. the three of us got off on the same floor. this is the girl i was about to shag.

there was another girl in the room. so cute, they were wearing matching outfits.

short mini denim skirts, big blinged belts, black sleeveless tee.

prcs very early twenties. the girl in the lift - sweet pretty face. the girl in the room - seen one, seen them all face.

made my choice and paid the taximan.

hua was her name. teenage girl's body. thin with small 'just developing' boobs and pink nipples. fair white skin.

she would not look out of place in a school girl's uniform. how old are you?

"22, come bathe first" she replied.

me standing in the tub, she balancing herself standing on the side of the tub.
i put my hand on her bare ass to balance her, her safety in my mind. :)

ahh good, two fresh towels on the rack. she then pointed for me to get on the bed. she didn't wipe herself properly, still had beads of water on her smooth back.

started with her rubbing her naked body all over my front. cat lick my nipples and down to my inner thighs. very very wet.

covered bj. i don't mind. but too short time on this and just the in and out, no tongue action.

she then squated for cowgirl. you can always tell a prc by her long pussy hairs. phak phak phak her ass bouncing up and down against me.

mish next, did it until my knees couldn't take it. very tight pussy. asked her to flip over for doggie as my finale. what a sight, that white ass coming towards my co*k, me grabbing her small soft breasts.

wanted to take off the rubber and cum all over her back but decided not to. someone who does cbj might not take too kindly to that.

prc hua.
looks: 8/10
body: 8/10 [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) category.
fj: 7/10
cbj: 6/10
damage: rm200.
wir: yes. and i'd like to see what else taximan has to show.

korean. hmmm wonder where?

i headed to the lift down. the other girl was there waiting on the sofa in front of the lift doors. one action inside, the other wait outside?

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

MadBoss
11-29-08, 00:51
On my way back last night saja pass by Paris.

In front got a few chinese uncles sitting down, with some lamps.

Went down to see what's on display.

China 'long long strong strong' pills and stuff.

Spanish fly and some other 'make her steam steam pills'.

Got those goat hair rings too that you put around your didi.

Another bro there asked "Horse hair?"

"No, goat hair" the Uncle answered.

Anybody try?

Why would you put goat hair around your didi?

Saw some female figures in the lane opposite Paris. Damn curious but saw an ugly makcik walking in there, forget it.

Also scared la, really dark there :(

Nicewan
11-29-08, 08:07
Afternoon,

What a day, thanks to Bro Madboss as well as Bro Acerboy (KL thread) had an extremely fun first night in Penang.

After lunch yesterday, we made our way to the Savoy, honestly it was seriously run down, dinghy and smelled of stale smoke. But we ventured forth, since we were already there. Massage 1 hour is RM48/- anything else “arises” is paid directly to the PRC.

We couldn’t view/see the girls, as we were ushered directly in to separate rooms. The PRC was already waiting for us. Mine, was abt atleast 35ish maybe more, mandarin speaking only, albeit my vast knowledge in Cantonese, turned out to be the universal sign language in return! She asked me to wash up (theres a toilet in each rom), then proceeded on to their massage bed (with the hole for your mug).

Her massage is ok, had better, but when it came to happy ending, she took out her phone and showed me “instructions” typed out in sms for me to read! RM50 for HJ, RM100 for BJ and to top it off, RM10/- for tips! I laughed it off, and told her thanks but NO thanks, showing her my non –standing member!

She persisted, but I told her politely no thanks, and left the room. Paid at the counter RM48/- and waited for my client to come out, who actually got laid all for rm120+48! So all’s not lost, he had a good time.

Night Life:-

Went to Slippery Senoritas, ordered a bottle of Chivas, and scouted around as the ladies was in abundance! What a place, nice band, thumping music, and girls, girls, girls!

We got lucky at 1am, will post report soon, now still nursing hang-over with a smile;)

Thanks again bro Madboss And Bro Acerbo.

Meg Dog
11-29-08, 14:02
New comers here. Looking for young ML age below 30. Whr can I find those?

Predator
11-29-08, 18:01
Hi Guys

I am looking for some assistance with the WL's in Penang and want to line up a couple of college or Uni girls (must be 18+) to look after me and one of my other buddies for a few days.

The posts here are great for us newbies to Penang..... however I think I would have to stay alot longer to get through some of the places and test the local talent that has been described here!

Send me a private message if you care to help us Aussies out and show us around the red light districts of Penang

Happy hunting
The Predator

Ruf66
11-29-08, 22:45
Damn I get so annoyed! I have read and asked for help and got the help but try and read the posts! And the help will come! Damn Fool!

MadBoss
11-29-08, 23:04
New comers here. Looking for young ML age below 30. Whr can I find those?
Damn I get so annoyed! I have read and asked for help and got the help but try and read the posts! And the help will come! Damn Fool!Ha ha relax. There'll always be newbies who expect info to be spoonfed to them.

MadBoss
11-29-08, 23:19
Hi Guys

I am looking for some assistance with the WL's in Penang and want to line up a couple of college or Uni girls (must be 18+) to look after me and one of my other buddies for a few days.

Happy hunting

The PredatorCollege or Uni girls? That's kind of a tall order here.

Sylar
11-30-08, 00:49
Hi Guys

The posts here are great for us newbies to Penang..... however I think I would have to stay alot longer to get through some of the places and test the local talent that has been described here!

Send me a private message if you care to help us Aussies out and show us around the red light districts of Penang

Happy hunting,

The PredatorSound like a demand, are you from the British Royal family?

Joseph81
12-01-08, 02:08
Sound like a demand, are you from the British Royal family?Haha..don't think he is but certainly he acted like one

Joseph81
12-01-08, 02:11
New comers here. Looking for young ML age below 30. Whr can I find those?Local young one, unlikely, any of friends working as one?

Tom Yam, plenty but they are mostly blood sucker.

PRCs plenty but a bit pricy compare with Tom Yam.

Indon, the best but need to explore in order to filter the good ones

Member 30
12-01-08, 02:29
Sound like a demand, are you from the British Royal family?

He's aussie mate..., already stated in his post. :D

Anyway, agree with Madboss. It's kind of difficult coz even we local are looking high & low for such stocks... :p

Otimo
12-01-08, 06:47
For those of you who use Hong Ping massage:

When you enter you are on camera, it is positioned right across from the desk.

I know this because I saw the images on the monitor in the hotel.

If there are other cameras I don't know.

Joseph81
12-01-08, 06:55
He's aussie mate..., already stated in his post. :D

Anyway, agree with Madboss. It's kind of difficult coz even we local are looking high & low for such stocks... :pHe certainly give Aussies a bad name.

MadBoss
12-01-08, 14:28
For those of you who use Hong Ping massage:

When you enter you are on camera, it is positioned right across from the desk.

I know this because I saw the images on the monitor in the hotel.

If there are other cameras I don't know.There are tonnes of cameras everywhere not only there.

There is no law against going to an MP (Hong Ping). Only the funny business that you do there may be 'questionable'.

So as long as there are no cameras in the massage room itself, we should be fine.

Let us know if you find one in the rooms. Don't want a Chua Soi Lek repeat.

Predator
12-01-08, 22:17
Thanks for the response guys

I am a long time contributor to the forums and have read most of your reports. Didnt expect to get shot down in flames for asking for some friendly assistance! It appears that hunting down the WL's will be easy.

If you ever get to Australia then make contact with me so I can show you around instead of wasting a whole lot of time.......

Looking forward to hunting the WL's of KL and Penang

Happy hunting
The predator

Fresh Bird
12-02-08, 02:34
Hi bros,

1st time leave a msg here. Last week went to a massage place in bayan lepas. Good massage skill and reasonable price, RM45/hr. Not included extra job.

Happy chonging ya

Lap Sap
12-02-08, 05:56
Hi guys,

I am a newbie here. I love all your posts on this forum. Keep it up. Just want to know whether can pay subscription via bank instead of credit card? I don't have a credit cad.

Thanks

Isex Touch
12-02-08, 07:15
Dear Cheongster,

Any recommendation MP in upper penang road?

Looking for [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Member 30
12-02-08, 07:49
Thanks for the response guys

I am a long time contributor to the forums and have read most of your reports. Didnt expect to get shot down in flames for asking for some friendly assistance! It appears that hunting down the WL's will be easy.

If you ever get to Australia then make contact with me so I can show you around instead of wasting a whole lot of time.......

Looking forward to hunting the WL's of KL and Penang

Happy hunting
The predator

Take it easy mate :D. That's probably due to the differences in culture and ways of asking for info. You've been direct to the point where some bros here may read that as an order. Anyway, no harm done I guess. Just enjoy your stay and you'll find that afterall, we're still a pretty bunch of friendly people... :D :D

Uncle C
12-02-08, 09:34
Good Day to all bros. I am back. Didnt cheong for the last 2 months due to $$ not enough & busy with work.

Will cheong again next week during my one week off days.

Will share my FR soon.

Acerboy
12-02-08, 11:57
hi guys

i am looking for some assistance with the wl's in penang and want to line up a couple of college or uni girls (must be 18+) to look after me and one of my other buddies for a few days.

the posts here are great for us newbies to penang..... however i think i would have to stay alot longer to get through some of the places and test the local talent that has been described here!

send me a private message if you care to help us aussies out and show us around the red light districts of penang

happy hunting,

the predatoryou guys over reacting to his request. nothing really rude. his18+ seems to be more to ensure he is not caught with **** girls.

predator - malaysia is wrong place to look for college and uni girls. they are there but not as easy as you think it is.

Stocking Fan
12-02-08, 14:18
There is always some women in different sizes and shapes hanging around on the footbridge.

This time saw an older one, but with looks to my taste. Made eyecontact, but suspected immediately she spoke no english. She waved a younger girl by, who did the translation: whether I fancied her sista! Rm 100! She said colour of the skin made no difference, everyone paid that (ayo! ). Walked to a house in a street nearby, where she had a room. Learned she was from Sabah. Her name Ayu. Small room with big bed, no washing. She gave good BBJ then lie down with pillow under her hips and covered fj. Professional lady. Things went smoothly and quick, but not to the extend that one was rushed. Gave me her telephonenumber afterwards. Wonder how we would communicate wih her no english and me no bahasa. Anyway it was not bad, more convenient for that moment, but donot think it would be a repeat for me.

Worried a bit that had to ask for condom. She would have done bfj. Some ladies do take huge risks.

Genting
12-02-08, 18:29
I always have this happy feeling at the beginning of each month. Some people look forward to the new year, whilst the majority look forward to the weekends. Any how it is always good to hold true to what each enjoys and belief in and strive to achieve excellence so long as we’re happy and have something to look forward to constantly.

After a heavy lunch meal today, I contemplated on a few options. I rang up AunWei’s saloon and her daughter picked up. I tried to convince her to slot me a session at 3pm. However hard I tried, she says no go as they’re full till 6pm. Sigh!

Got back to office, switched on the PC and I immediately logged into our trust-worthy forum. I re-read the post by Madboss and wondered if I should try his taxi man’s lead. Well, I didn’t fancy that idea today and opted out. I thought for a while, that’s it. Just lock the door, stroke the cock and the result’s the same, furthermore my net worth will remain intact. Haha. Somehow, I knew this option was just incomplete.

I screened thru some porn and there was this amazing German girl taking it up her arse. I looked down and Junior was as hard as a wooden baton and I knew if I were just to sit there jacking off, I’ll be filled with guilty and be in denial. I have to bone something similar and quick.

From my mobile phone contact, I pressed the number ‘8’ twice in quick succession and Uncle Lee’s number shone prominently. Without hesitation, I dialed the number and was relieved when a familiar voice answered. Ah Lee informed me the price had been upped a little from RM200. Told him I’m fine with it as long as I get a good selection to complete my day. Said Uncle Lee in Hokkien: "Have I disappointed you before". Okey.

Shot to the Court like a bullet. (I almost forgot to log off ISG. Phew! ) Tua-Pui greeted me at the door and Ah Lee appeared behind him. We exchange pleasantries and he asked me, "so long no come visit", and then he joked that he will show me 4 girls of different nationalities. I was like. Knn, so few bitches. "you’re sure to disappoint this time".

Within a minute, the first 4 walked in thru the door, the next twenty seconds another 6 walked in. I started grinning. Then a few more. And finally the tally reached 18 girls with hair dark to blondes including one ‘platinum blonde’. Oh shit, now I am the one being watched. 36 blue to hazel eyes against my two black ones. What was worse is Ah Lee had positioned my chair right in the middle of the room and I am being encircled by them all.

Now this seemed so unfair as I just couldn’t make up my mind. I could easily have chosen up to 8 girls but which one? Ah Lee & Tua Pui stood by the corner grinning at me. I took a deep breath and with a defensive stance, leaned back. Soon Ah Lee realized there is to be a standoff, he then instructed his fat assistant to present me the introductions. 2 Koreans, 4 Turkeys, 4 Ubekz, 8 Russians. I wipe saliva off my chin.

Fast-Forward .

Zila was selected after much consideration. She sat opposite me and stared straight at me throughout the parade. I got charmed into it with those electricity vibes, I guessed. She wasn’t my first chioce as I have first weakness for true blondes. However, from past experience I knew that all these girls are clean shaven, thus that does not matter for now.

I ponder for a while that she looked a bit like Olga Kurylenko (007 current bond girl). Paid Tua Pui RM220 and whilst still chatting with him, Zila grabbed and pulled me into the room. She warned aloud: "Don’t talk too much with Tua Pui, come inside and show me your lanchiau. I wanna f*** you now".

Wow, dirty talk! Nice.

She held me close and we kissed lightly. The way she look me in the eye, it’s just so sexy. We sway in a little dance, my hand on the butt with her slowly unbuttoning my shirt. (all the while we were stealing kisses and nose rubbing)

The only talk that didn’t turn me on was that she commented on ‘that’ big rising cock. Damn, am sure she’s seen much, much bigger ones. Otherwise she was cool, cheeky and can converse very well. I believe she can look elegant and can carry herself well in public. I’d have her anytime as my companion to a black-tie event if not for her work.

At the bathroom, Zila soaped junior well. She twice bend down to give some kisses on his head and at the same time with her long fingers tickled at my nuts. Hmm. Liken to GFE? , more perhaps. I wanted to soap her pussy in return but she gesture not too as she says she’s clean and wanna save the juices for my entry.

Towel dried and jumped on to bed. I spread out and Zila crawled in slow motion towards me. She lay on to my body and performed some light kissing between my lips and nipples. I was quite afraid she would leave some temporary marks on my chest. She had sucked hard on my nipples. Catbath was credible and even licked at my armpit. She finally went down to junior and I fell into fantasy mode.

I would rate Zila top marks for her BBBJ. She tries to accommodate the entire shaft (deep-throat). With ample pressure and vacuum suctioning performed onto junior, this certainly felt much better than those PRCs or Viets whom I had before. There was also this tantalizing feeling of cold air entering our dick-hole after each of her vacuum suction. A feeling that made me shiver with joy. What I further like about her was she was not a clock watcher. She alternate BBBJing, to pecking my nipples and then back down to "chewing on my nuts" (licking and biting them seductively) Phew!

10 minutes into her playing with me I motioned to her that it is time to go heavy. Zila took one of the 2 condoms supplied and placed it in her mouth. To be specific, she capped me using the mouth. Yeah, very skillful of her as it dressed smoothly right in.

I seldom discuss at length on the FJ so I’d do the same here. I tried to go doggy but Zila kept using the excuse "you big, cannot, pain" a lame excuse frequently used by Thai bitches. I don’t have a long German cock, maybe a thick one. However, this time I didn’t push for it as I was quite satisfied with her GFE up to current. Whilst doing the deed, it would be great if the room was sound proof as her (fake) moans are highly audible. I’m sure those few patrons who were outside heard her ‘cries’. Hehe.

We did Girl on Top, mish, side-mish, and another style which looked more like a judo move and I have no name for it. Emptied my load into her and lay on her a while. Zila continued to hug me, and talk until I got off her. She took the condom off and then teased me about it. She said that she’d like to keep it refrigerated, bring back to Turkey and then have our baby thru IVF. Hey, these kind of comments make us feel like a true man. And I’ll up her GFE points from here.

We washed and dressed up. I suppose Zila expected a tip but I played dumb. She didn’t ask me for one either. Told me she’d be going off in from the 22nd of this month, back to her homeland and she’d be returning before Valentines Day next year. I promised her I’d be back for her then.

As I turned towards the door, Zila pulled at me and kissed me again. Suddenly her hand moved south to grab and fondle my dick again. She waived the other condom and then say "one more time, baby" in a sluttish manner. Only when I swore her I’ll bag her doggy style did she let me go.

Name: Zila From: Istanbul Religion: xxxxxx (censored) D. O. B: 6th December 1986 Age: 22 Height: 5’7" Hair: Brown Looks: 7. 5/10 sexy with looks of Olga Kurylenko Body: 8/10 firm Boobs: medium boobs with pinkish but inverted nipples BBBJ: 9/10 Perfect suction. Makes you shudder with joy for more Pussy: shaven but seemed wide (small me? ) Moans: Very loud (fake) GFE: 9/10 – for a European, surprisingly friendly She hates: Okt Tua Pui She respects: Okt Ah Lee WIR: Next year. As promised Overall: very pleased with her attitude, got home still dreaming of her Paid: RM220 Tips: Zilch

MadBoss
12-02-08, 21:39
Hi guys,

I am a newbie here. I love all your posts on this forum. Keep it up. Just want to know whether can pay subscription via bank instead of credit card? I don't have a credit cad.

ThanksHello,

Welcome to the forum.

Sometimes I don't know what you guys are reading/seeing. At the top of ISG's page.

Support the Forum with your Subscription. It's only $19.95 per year!
70,000+ Photos • Private Messaging • Photo Gallery Viewer • Banner Free Viewing Mode

Please click here for more details • Please click here to subscribe

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

I don't think the payment via bank is available.

MadBoss
12-02-08, 21:43
Hi bros,

1st time leave a msg here. Last week went to a massage place in bayan lepas. Good massage skill and reasonable price, RM45/hr. Not included extra job.

Happy chonging yaHello,

This report isn't very helpful is it?

Where in Bayan Lepas?

Name of establishment?

Which/what ML?

The MLs description? Looks, body, attitude?

What extra job/s available?

Damage for the extras?

MadBoss
12-02-08, 21:45
Dear Cheongster,

Any recommendation MP in upper penang road?

Looking for [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!Ha ha looks like you've got to repost your question for us to respond. You are looking for?

MadBoss
12-02-08, 21:49
There is always some women in different sizes and shapes hanging around on the footbridge.

This time saw an older one, but with looks to my taste. Made eyecontact, but suspected immediately she spoke no english. She waved a younger girl by, who did the translation: whether I fancied her sista! Rm 100! She said colour of the skin made no difference, everyone paid that (ayo! ). Walked to a house in a street nearby, where she had a room. Learned she was from Sabah. Her name Ayu. Small room with big bed, no washing. She gave good BBJ then lie down with pillow under her hips and covered fj. Professional lady. Things went smoothly and quick, but not to the extend that one was rushed. Gave me her telephonenumber afterwards. Wonder how we would communicate wih her no english and me no bahe the asa. Anyway it was not bad, more convenient for that moment, but donot think it would be a repeat for me.

Worried a bit that had to ask for condom. She would have done bfj. Some ladies do take huge risks.I sometimes pass by there. Don't they seem 'nasty'? :eek:

The thinner ones seem like addicts. But I suppose they're not much different than those in Chulia. I just guess MIB never use the bridge as these ladies ply their trade in broad daylight.

Sylar
12-02-08, 23:02
you guys over reacting to his request. nothing really rude. his18+ seems to be more to ensure he is not caught with **** girls.

predator - malaysia is wrong place to look for college and uni girls. they are there but not as easy as you think it is.yes, it was not rude but arrogant.

MadBoss
12-02-08, 23:03
Worried a bit that had to ask for condom. She would have done bfj. Some ladies do take huge risks.Just to add in a bit. Could be she doesn't think she's at risk cause she's already got something?

Lap Sap
12-03-08, 05:11
Thank you MadBoss. I am truly honoured a legend like you answered my question. Well I do hope the admin will start accepting payment via bank so that people like me will be able to contribute this forum.

==============================================

Lap Sap ,

It costs 35$ USD to do a an international wire transfer.

The subscription is only $20 USD.

Why would you want to pay $35 USD to send me $20 USD?

If you don't have a credit card, then just buy a pre-loaded gift card.

Or just send me the cash by mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Stocking Fan
12-03-08, 07:47
I sometimes pass by there. Don't they seem 'nasty'? ;D

The thinner ones seem like addicts. But I suppose they're not much different than those in Chulia. I just guess MIB never use the bridge as these ladies ply their trade in broad daylight.Yes, some do. But sometimes they are really quite friendly and chatty women. And this one certainly was no weirdo. Very professional, but not indifferent.

As you say, think they indeed are not worse than Chulia street, nor Paris (when I read your reports).

As to the condom. Could be that your remark is very valid. But have seen through times that girls stop insisting, because apparently there are a lot of men who still want bareback. And some women do not really realise the danger and have special ideas on "protecting" them by rituals.

Penangkia
12-03-08, 09:42
Cheryl, 11 Fl. MP, Rm.16,

Decided to give her a try for the fame and recommendation. She was accomodating, talks a lot. very good figure I'd say. Good BJ as well, too bad no CIM. Thanks to MadBoss for all the info and efforts to help this Noob bro. Probably will visit her again soon. Ciaos to all and Happy cheonging.

Looks: 7/10 Not too bad. but with her striking body, Grrrrr.

Body: 9/10 well balanced, nice adequate boobs. Good skin. Petite.

BJ: 9/10 slow and easy. good depth and suction.

MSG: 7/10 better than average. Unique techniques. kinda mixture.

Damage: $115

WIR: Definitely. Nice girl. Good service.

MadBoss
12-03-08, 16:25
Yes, some do. But sometimes they are really quite friendly and chatty women. And this one certainly was no weirdo. Very professional, but not indifferent.

As you say, think they indeed are not worse than Chulia street, nor Paris (when I read your reports).

As to the condom. Could be that your remark is very valid. But have seen through times that girls stop insisting, because apparently there are a lot of men who still want bareback. And some women do not really realise the danger and have special ideas on "protecting" them by rituals.Have you tried Paris? Should drop in for a look even though this is not the city of lights.

The easiest way there (and for parking) is to turn into Sunway Hotel at Macalister Road. Just go a little bit further there's Seng Heang Biscuit shop. Paris is behind that. Working hours early morning to 5pm.

I see Paris, I see France. Maybe you'll see someone's underpants.

Hock Aun is not far off from there too.

Penangleg
12-03-08, 18:24
"people like me will be able to contribute this forum"

Who says you can't contribute. Posting an FR is contributing to the forum.

By the way, Island reflexolgy already closed due to non-existing business.

And Aun Wei is back in business with 6 MLs.. will post report later..

Fresh Bird
12-04-08, 02:23
I sometimes pass by there. Don't they seem 'nasty'? :eek:

The thinner ones seem like addicts. But I suppose they're not much different than those in Chulia. I just guess MIB never use the bridge as these ladies ply their trade in broad daylight.As I was 1st time wrote msg here so don't really knw what to write. Very sori bro.

The place I mention is behind hong leong bank. The gals quality is damm choon! Hot!

Sure I will return again.

Ruf66
12-04-08, 03:32
Name: Zila From: Istanbul Religion: xxxxxx (censored) D. O. B: 6th December 1986 Age: 22 Height: 5’7" Hair: Brown Looks: 7. 5/10 sexy with looks of Olga Kurylenko Body: 8/10 firm Boobs: medium boobs with pinkish but inverted nipples BBBJ: 9/10 Perfect suction. Makes you shudder with joy for more Pussy: shaven but seemed wide (small me? ) Moans: Very loud (fake) GFE: 9/10 – for a European, surprisingly friendly She hates: Okt Tua Pui She respects: Okt Ah Lee WIR: Next year. As promised Overall: very pleased with her attitude, got home still dreaming of her Paid: RM220 Tips: Zilch

Wow great report - where is this place as this will be my first time in your town and shound great! Please PM me with address and number. Thanks Dude!

Nite Wolf
12-04-08, 12:29
Just a quick report of C*t*tel HC which I visited a couple of days ago. Initially paid a visit to Thye W*n HC to pay a visit to my favourite gal, no. 3 but unfortunately she wasn't in on that day due to "red flag". Kinda dissapointed at the moment but decided to stay a while and survey the goods. The ladies are more over there nowadays: with the selective previous stock from W**dorf, Cat*ay, N*w Sa*oy including the existing stock over there. FYI, Coco No. 77 is still here. And she is way too busy, even on weekday nights from what I heard from the OKT.

Wow. Any ways, didn't chose her as I didn't intend to wait very long because there was another guy ahead of me has already book for her. I wasn't so desperate for her, moreover I had no mood to listen to her legendary "fake moan" on that particular night so I decided to pass. LOL. May be next time. Seen another WL no. 63 (previously from Cat*ay) came out after servicing the customer, and she looked kinda nice but as the night was kinda late, she was getting changed to go home. May be next time. There was a total of 8 WLs working on that night.

Oh well. Still a little horny and since my little head downstairs keep persuading me to help him unload at all cost by that night, I have no choice but to look for other alternatives. As per what bro MadBoss reported before, around the vicinity there was a couple of guys standing around, presumely one or two were taxi drivers who offer " Ai char boh mai? Sui sui ho lu kua ". Hmm. Also pass on that because I've already decided to visit C*t*tel nearby as I am curious how is their stock is like lately.

By then, it was over midnight but the HC sign was still displayed "open" so I went in to inquire. The old OKT usher me in and before he went out from the room, suddenly he asked for tips. Uh oh. I got no small change in my wallet except for 2 dollar notes so I just give it to him. After he left, then I realized, alamak. Since this joint all the gals are arranged by front desk to customers, with those only 2 pathetic dollar tips, the OKT might push to me lousy quality gals just to punish me! Aiya.

Any ways, I just wait and a ML walked in. Not so bad looking, just average looking so I was kinda relieved. Phew! This ML is from KL, CKT, huayi speaking (cantonese dialect, but I can't communicate), around 30's of age, really petite, perky tits with long straight black hair. I gave her around 4. 9 / 10 for her looks but her attitude was friendly. Kinda chatty too. And she was the last one working at that time because others had gone home.

My report:

Name: Crystal from KL
Feature: Slim & really petite type
Attitude: Friendly
Massage skill: 4.2 / 10, So-so.. not so good, not enough pressure
BBBJ: 4 / 10, i had better
FJ: 6.5 / 10
GFE: 5.5 / 10
WIR: 15 % chance
Damage: At the high side, 150 FJ + Massage fee 68 ( i think? ) + Tips 0

The experience was so-so, nothing to shout about except to gave satisfaction to my little head downstairs to release. Lol. Over and out.

Nite Wolf
12-04-08, 12:51
reunited health, farlim:

2 weeks ago. visited. called on full body massage (fully nude).

ml: prc, chinese name (couldn't recall), no. 6

feature: 3. 5 / 10, bak bak. spare tyres. late 30's. ponytailed long black hair. not pretty, milf type

massage skill: full strength, too much in fact, dunno how to control her strength eventhough i instructed her. at the end, my legs and back felt more pain. sigh. bbbj: nope.

ar: yes. top part. can peel up her bra and suck on her average sized boobies while she's working on your didi.

hj: 6. 5 / 10, i had better

wir: nope. 0 %.

damaged: hj 50 + massage fee (can't recall, sorry. i don't wanna give out wrong info but it's not expensive) + tip 0

in sept 08. visited. called on full body massage. the ml didn't allow me to be fully nude. must wear the supplied shorts given. wtf. i hate it when being massaged with oil without taking off everything.

ml: prc, chinese name (couldn't recall), no. 10

feature: 2. 5 / 10, bak bak. late 30's. medium black hair. not pretty

massage skill: no strength, can feel that she was not so well versed of various pressure points while massaging. may be just in learning stage? at the end, didn't feel any different before and after the massage. only feel more oily. sigh.

bbbj: nope.

ar: nope.

hj: nope.

damaged: hj non-existence + massage fee (can't recall, sorry. i don't wanna give out wrong info but it's not expensive) + tip non-existence

peace out, bros. over and out.

Ruf66
12-04-08, 17:43
Wow great report - where is this place as this will be my first time in your town and shound great! Please PM me with address and number. Thanks Dude!

Well what can I say thanks for the PM and now you are my new hero!!!!!!

SeanOnTheRoad
12-04-08, 19:13
Ruf 66 or Genting

Whoa what a report! I'll be in Penang next week. Can you give me a location or # for this Uncle Lee’s Paradise? Sounds like a great place!

Ruf66
12-05-08, 01:49
Well thanks to Madboss who kindly PM'ed me Uncle Lee's number I had the a great experience last night. I phoned Uncle Lee and asked for his address - no I send the girl to you. Okay - 10 minutes later there was a knock on my door and there is standing this blond russian. Wow. Not a bad start to my first night in Penang!! Paid 300 (I think - by this time the brain had gone to the smaller head) and damn did she give me a great service - BBBJ, sex in all sorts of positions - I don't know if it was the jet lag or too much beer but I could not finish. I phoned back to Uncle Lee and agreed a LT price. And continued the session most of the night. Finally after a few hours sleep a nice morning session and off she went. It cost me a total of about USD200 for an all night session - cheap I think. Maybe I paid too much but damn it was fun. Cheaper than where I come from I know that!!

So thanks again to Madboss andGenting. Might have to do a repeat tonight. But am offf to the Golden Sands for a weekend of relaxing so lets see if Uncle Lee will send them so far out!!

Joseph81
12-05-08, 03:34
Well thanks to Madboss who kindly PM'ed me Uncle Lee's numberThus far, never recalled Madboss posting FR on Uncle Lee's joint, maybe he's a numbers collector.

Lap Sap
12-05-08, 07:21
Dear cheongsters,

This is my first report on my cheong-ing.

Yesterday I was super excited because my friend had just given me uncle lee's no. I thought I will keep the number till end of the month when salary is due. Then while in office, a lawyer friend of mine told me he had a great time with an uzbek around penang road. So I got her number and called her. Her name is sarah.

I told her I wanted an appointment on Saturday night. She told me to call back just before I come on Saturday. I asked her how much, and she told me RM100. Then later at nite, felt kinda horny because now dry season. So called her and made an appointment at 9. 45pm. She said she will text me the hotel name and room number.

Then off I went. I went up to her floor and knocked on the door. I heard some noises there. I thought there were some other people inside but then when she opened the door, I found out that it was the tv. So she told me to come in. Honestly, I was disappointed. I thought she was a blonde but turned out she looks like a 35 year old. She was wearing a spagetthi strap with a rather super short skirt. Then I saw the amount of shoes she had. At least 10 pairs. So I asked where she was from, and she told me moscow, russia. She asked me whether I am a Chinese from China. I don't think they know that in Malaysia we have Chinese too. It took her a while before she understood. She told me she was in Bangkok before this and she just arrived in penang yesterday by train. We negotiated again and I asked her for a cheaper fuck. She said no. So we just stuck on at RM100.

We sat on her bed and started small kisses on the face. Then she was bold enough to pull me closer and we were locked in deep embrace. We were tongue to tongue for almost 15minutes. I am telling you, she is one hell of a kisser. I thought I was kissing my GF. She never stopped kissing me. By that time, my junior down there has grown. She was rubbing me from the outside of my boxers. I felt like I was almost bursting out from my boxers. Then we were completely naked and she was still kissing me and giving me a catbath. I returned the favour. She told me that I had a big cock for a Chinese guy. Then she went for my cock. She started licking from my balls up to the head. At one point, she had one of my balls sucked so deep into her mouth. It was heaven. One of the best BBBJ I have ever received. She asked me to lie back on the bed as she wants to put the condom on me.

After putting on the condom, I put her on the missionary postion and I started rubbing her wet pussy with my cock. She was dying for me to put it in but I resisted by continously rubbing her pussy with my cock. She was moaning something in Russian which I obviously could not understand. But something which turned me on even more. Then before she knew it, I slipped my whole damn thing into her and started pounding her. I made sure I hit her walls real hard and good. Then we were in many positions. She was on top of me riding, and she does this amazing thing which is clenching my dick. I had a great time. The only other person who did this to me was my ex-gf. She kept on doing that for the whole time.

Then we did doggie. She was rather enthusiastic about doggie and she was very willing to make sure I had a good pump in her. I tried to insert my finger into her anus but she stopped me. I didn't pursue it further. Then we went back to missionary position. I was by now drenched in sweat and so was her. She kept on kissing and sucking on my nipples. Then I told her I wanted to CIM but she said no to that too. Then she told me I could shoot my load on her face. I took my cock out from her pussy and started wanking in front of her face. I came all over her. She didn't offer to lick the cock though. She went to shower and cleaned up immediately. I was left on the bed watching some tv3 programme. I went in to the shower to clean myself up. Thank god she had fresh towels there beside her tv. I wore my clothes and then paid her and left. She gave me a kiss at the door and told me to come back.

Name: Sarah from Moscow, Russia

Feature: average, big feet, stretch marks all over her body. Her boobs were too soft like meatless. Nipples were far from satisfactory.

Attitude: ok, hardly spoke any english. But good thing is will not ask you to hurry and cum fast.

BBBJ: 6. 5 / 10

FJ: 7. 5 / 10

GFE: 9 / 10, her kissing almost make you feel like you were with your GF.

WIR: yes, if you just want a fuck and decide not too fuck local girls.

Damage: RM100, damn cheap considering from russia.

Tips: 0

It was ok. But experience was better than those in cathay, NCP or thye wan.

MadBoss
12-05-08, 08:05
Thus far, never recalled Madboss posting FR on Uncle Lee's joint, maybe he's a numbers collector.There are some numbers I have that I have not gone to.

There are some places I go to that I don't have their numbers.

MadBoss
12-05-08, 08:08
Well thanks to Madboss who kindly PM'ed me Uncle Lee's number I had the a great experience last night. I phoned Uncle Lee and asked for his address - no I send the girl to you. Okay - 10 minutes later there was a knock on my door and there is standing this blond russian. Wow. 10 minutes delivery? Wow better than Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut. :D

MadBoss
12-05-08, 08:26
Hi bros,

Happy chonging ya
As I was 1st time wrote msg here so don't really knw what to write. Very sori bro.

The place I mention is behind hong leong bank. The gals quality is damm choon! Hot!

Sure I will return again.That's not really Bayan Lepas is it?

Didn't you find their extras pricey? Some of their customers have gone away cause of their blood sucking attitude.

Hamsapguai
12-06-08, 06:58
Dear cheongsters,

This is my first report on my cheong-ing.

Yesterday I was super excited because my friend had just given me uncle lee's no. I thought I will keep the number till end of the month when salary is due. Then while in office, a lawyer friend of mine told me he had a great time with an uzbek around penang road. So I got her number and called her. Her name is sarah.Yo bro,

Do you mind to pm me her number?

Thanks

MadBoss
12-06-08, 18:15
Yo bro,

ThanksWhy don't you PM him to ask for the number?

Then you'd know whether he's a subscribed member and has got PM facilities or not.

Cactus J
12-06-08, 20:13
Hi Lap Sap,

Would you please PM me her number as well as cost.

Many Thanks,

Cactus J

Ken 9394
12-06-08, 23:04
Yo bro,

ThanksI feel he cannot PM. Anyway if there is a 100 damage for Russian I would like to try too haha.

Anyway recently because of retrenchment and cut workers I heard a lot of indon no more. Even I ask some okt only lefts old wan freshy and factory part timer no more, sad, any bro have Indon Kang Tao?

Fly Guy II
12-07-08, 14:48
HI All,
Many thanks to bro Madboss and Ruff66 who helped me out with some contacts to call so that the 2 days in Pen would not be a total bore. I will break this report into two parts….
Part one: Some thing different……
Arrived in Pen about 8pm and gave uncle Lee a quick call to see what was on the menu. Like all good OKT he promised that he would send over the best two leh… for me to choose. Price was $250 for 45 Mins or $700 LT.

Around 1045 2 girls with their minder turn up. Nothing really special looking but because of the lack of white horses in KL this was a treat. I went for the more exotic looking Victoria…a Russian /Korean mix. I thought I would like something really special.
My mistakes
1. I went for long time when I am not really comfortable with a working girl in the room while I would be sleeping but uncle lee assured me it would be fine
2. She wanted a drink so I ordered and ordered and ordered. In between the ordering some sex was had but honestly it was not special or spectacular. Don’t get me wrong, Victoria has a nice compact body with nice c cups but every time I wanted to rub her pussy her hand would block and say I am wet and shy????
3. She started to get drunk and it went further downhill from there.
4. To get my money worth I should have had at least 3 rounds, managed 2 but the next morning she was having nothing doing with my little brother. She wanted to split double quick. In spending quite a few hours with this girl I can say that she does not enjoy her job and is messed up in the head. A father family thing, which I wont bore you with. In closing…yes she was different but I would not repeat and recommend to my fellow mongers out there. The sex was also just so so which is NOT what we are looking for……
5. This chick snores louder then a fog horn so sleeping was difficult…I mean she snores LOUD
6. So...little sex, little BBJ, No Daty and NO FUN!!!!

Part two: Some one a little less exotic….

Called Mr Khee and he sent over a small Viet spinner. She was FUN FUN FUN. DFK, BBBJ, CIM all available and while smileing all the time. She was up to a second shot for me but my little bro refused to play…. I like her hehe. Total cost for an hour was $200. I would gladly pay that again when and if I get a chance to repeat with her.
Conclusions…. Penang can be fun with a little luck and more money does not mean more fun. I know this already but was hoping to strike it lucky but not to be. My sincere thanks to my bros in Pen who helped me out and may I repay your kindness in KL
Regards
FG II

MadBoss
12-07-08, 16:40
Heeding a friend's advice to try out new places instead of my regular Sunday massage joint.

Somehow in my mind flashed Equatorial or Traders.

Never been to the health center at EQ not even the hotel part.

If you are unfamiliar with where the HC is, it can be quite hard to locate.

The hotel's directory isn't very helpful to this former boyscout. And I am too shy to ask the reception. :D

From the lobby go down to the Koi Pond and towards the pool.

After the gym I found the HC with a signboard displaying their damages.
Luckily got this signboard in front.

Members - Rm75 per hour.

In House guests - Rm90 per hour.

Walk in guests - Rm100 per hour.

Bye bye! Wasted Rm5 on the parking fee. Decided against checking out Traders too and called my usual PRC.

MadBoss
12-07-08, 17:13
HI All,
Many thanks to bro Madboss and Ruff66 who helped me out with some contacts to call so that the 2 days in Pen would not be a total bore.
Called Mr Khee and he sent over a small Viet spinner. She was FUN FUN FUN. DFK, BBBJ, CIM all available and while smileing all the time. She was up to a second shot for me but my little bro refused to play…. I like her hehe. Total cost for an hour was $200. I would gladly pay that again when and if I get a chance to repeat with her.
Conclusions…. Penang can be fun with a little luck and more money does not mean more fun. I know this already but was hoping to strike it lucky but not to be. My sincere thanks to my bros in Pen who helped me out and may I repay your kindness in KL
Regards
FG II

Wow looks like I should check out more of Ah Kee's stocks. So far I've only tried the PRC.

Hamsapguai
12-08-08, 08:34
Why don't you PM him to ask for the number?

Then you'd know whether he's a subscribed member and has got PM facilities or not.I can't PM him. He does not have PM facilities. If does early I already PM him. Hai~

MadBoss
12-08-08, 17:19
I can't PM him. He does not have PM facilities. If does early I already PM him. Hai~Ha ha ha then why ask him to PM you? Without PM how's he gonna pass the contact to any of us here?

Ps. Lap Sap please keep in mind the Forum's Rules and Regulations on passing contacts.

Uncle C
12-09-08, 04:49
Going to try the Keng Thien's massage center today or tomorrow afternoon for the first time. Heard my friend said there is PRC "kang tao" there. Any bros here tried before?

Lap Sap
12-09-08, 07:30
Ha ha ha then why ask him to PM you? Without PM how's he gonna pass the contact to any of us here?

Ps. Lap Sap please keep in mind the Forum's Rules and Regulations on passing contacts.Dont worry MadBoss. I know the rules. I am sorting out the banking problems then I will be a subscribed member.

Uncle C
12-09-08, 11:21
Today my didi feel itchy, so went to the massage center located at Keng Thian. When open the door, saw a young OKT and a 30++ years old PRC, no other PRC around at that moment. So proceed with her.

When enter the room, I was like WTF, there is no door in the room, they just use a long cloth / curtain to cover the enterance. The other WTF thingy was the room is totally NOT sound proof at all! 2 rooms share the same air con, and you can hear another PRC sound on the other room.

Here are the FR:

BBBJ: no, probably because the room is not suitable for BBBJ cause not sound proof

FJ: 2. 5 / 10. Have to do it very quietly. Is like you're making with a girl in a room with your gf / wife standing outside the room.

GFE: 2. 5 / 10

WIR: yes, but will go for other PRC, and will not go for FJ cause of the room.

Damage: 24 cents, at first the PRC offer 30 cents for FJ. Crazy! After nego, manage to go at 20 cent

Tips: 0. No tips lah, already so expensive liao.

BTW the massage is 4 cent per hr and the HJ is 5 cent, but my friend got it for 4 cent, it all depends on your nego skills

Before I went out the massage center, the PRC gave me a card with her contact number, she said she stays in a double story house very near to the massage center. Ask me to call her when I want to come again, perhaps next time can make it in her double story house and pay less? Hehe.

Hope this FR is clear enough. I am still a newbie here.

Stocking Fan
12-09-08, 14:15
Soho has now banned all ladyboys, so they hang around the street again. You will find in Soho only the regular Thai, the Cambodian is back, and an Indonesian on and off.

As Madboss reported, the taxidrivers and also some of the trishaw drivers offer girls. Some time ago was sipping a beer with a nice Thai girl who was in the "massage" business. Her regular trishaw driver came to talk to her. They seem to provide them with the customers.

Walking around now again is also a tall slim Indian lady (Anita). She used to offer also girls. Now offers herself. She follows you to the hotel or takes a room in a nearby hotel (rm 22 for fan room). Is slim but has a nice rack (not an expert but would say a full C) and a nice bottom. And is totally GFE. Nice BBBJ (deep throath) and follows your every dreams and wishes. (did not ask for anal so donot know that). For the rest takes her time, speaks well english, talks well to turn you on and is concerned that you have lots of pleasure.

Asked rm 150 ST. Did not want to negociate, but think you can get that reduced a bit. Anyway no rush and had a good time. WIR: certainly.

Thanks to Madboss' clear directions, finally found Paris. But to shy to walk around. ! Will retry on another occasion, when hormones have build up again.

MadBoss
12-09-08, 21:34
As Madboss reported, the taxidrivers and also some of the trishaw drivers offer girls. Some time ago was sipping a beer with a nice Thai girl who was in the "massage" business. Her regular trishaw driver came to talk to her. They seem to provide them with the customers.With the trishaw guys, you sometimes have to insist they tell you where first before you hop on.

If not they'll take you to Thye Wan or Cathay. God forbid Nam Wah. Places that you already know and can get there on your own. The distance these trishaw drivers can cover is limited.

Same might apply with taxis.

Sylar
12-09-08, 22:46
Damage: 24 cents, at first the PRC offer 30 cents for FJ. Crazy! After nego, manage to go at 20 centStill crazy, for that kind of money you can get much high quality Ang Moh.

Mabuk
12-10-08, 02:20
God forbid Nam Wah.

An update, it closed already.

Member 30
12-10-08, 06:48
. Decided against checking out Traders too and called my usual PRC.

If not mistaken, Traders rate is RM85/hr and they got 3 lau yee for you to choose :p

MadBoss
12-10-08, 08:48
An update, it closed already.Aisay pity you. Where do you go now? :D

MadBoss
12-10-08, 08:58
If not mistaken, Traders rate is RM85/hr and they got 3 lau yee for you to choose :pSometimes on a lazy Sunday afternoon the skilled hands of a lau yi is what we need :)

Beck 99
12-10-08, 09:40
May I'm know where is Keng Thian? Near where?

Thanks

Today my didi feel itchy, so went to the massage center located at Keng Thian. When open the door, saw a young OKT and a 30++ years old PRC, no other PRC around at that moment. So proceed with her.

When enter the room, I was like WTF, there is no door in the room, they just use a long cloth / curtain to cover the enterance. The other WTF thingy was the room is totally NOT sound proof at all! 2 rooms share the same air con, and you can hear another PRC sound on the other room.

Here are the FR:

BBBJ: no, probably because the room is not suitable for BBBJ cause not sound proof

FJ: 2. 5 / 10. Have to do it very quietly. Is like you're making with a girl in a room with your gf / wife standing outside the room.

GFE: 2. 5 / 10

WIR: yes, but will go for other PRC, and will not go for FJ cause of the room.

Damage: 24 cents, at first the PRC offer 30 cents for FJ. Crazy! After nego, manage to go at 20 cent

Tips: 0. No tips lah, already so expensive liao.

BTW the massage is 4 cent per hr and the HJ is 5 cent, but my friend got it for 4 cent, it all depends on your nego skills

Before I went out the massage center, the PRC gave me a card with her contact number, she said she stays in a double story house very near to the massage center. Ask me to call her when I want to come again, perhaps next time can make it in her double story house and pay less? Hehe.

Hope this FR is clear enough. I am still a newbie here.

Member 30
12-11-08, 01:44
Sometimes on a lazy Sunday afternoon the skilled hands of a lau yi is what we need :)

Yeah......that's quite true. You may try selena for the cc swipe.. :D

Fresh Bird
12-11-08, 03:13
Visited again the one near hong leong bank, bayan lepas roundabot. Have try extra, good skill but I prefer more rough way. You can hold and suck her tits. Total is 7 cent for extra and 4. 5cent for 1hr massage

N visit maL hotal, cyrol or what. Can't called out her name. Massage is good, BJ is perfect. She also provided fj bt I din take it. Total damage is 5cent for BJ, and 6. 5 cent for massage.

MadBoss
12-11-08, 05:09
Yeah......that's quite true. You may try selena for the cc swipe.. :DOk thanks. Haih cc swipe is the best. Nowadays can only get Debit Card, just tap and go.

MadBoss
12-11-08, 06:05
Visited again the one near hong leong bank, bayan lepas roundabot. Have try extra, good skill but I prefer more rough way. You can hold and suck her tits. Total is 7 cent for extra and 4. 5cent for 1hr massage.You can hold and suck her tits? I certainly hope so, you paid 7 cents for the extras. Which I assume are just HJ and titty sucking.

N visit maL hotal, cyrol or what. Can't called out her name. Massage is good, BJ is perfect. She also provided fj bt I din take it. Total damage is 5cent for BJ, and 6. 5 cent for massage.Cheryl!

Meg Dog
12-11-08, 06:28
Went bayu last 2 weeks but have no time to post report. Went there on early morning cause of the happy hour before 2pm only rm48. But when I reach the ml still not available. Waited for 20min before the ml lady. She bring me up to the room, about 30s PRC and I think she got about C. Talk quite alot at 1st, then when massage lower part she help me to remove the undies and after that she offer me HJ for rm50. Is it expensive for rm50 HJ? Only limited AR, she claimed that remove all need to pay rm100. Is that the usual price?

HJ : 5/10 (nothing special)
GFE : 5/10
WIR : maybe
Damage : 48 + 50

By the way this is my 1st report and 1st time cheong..more advice needed.

Mabuk
12-11-08, 08:30
Aisay pity you. Where do you go now? :D

Go for FJ7 loh, don't know she want me or not :D

Mabuk
12-11-08, 08:34
Ok thanks. Haih cc swipe is the best. Nowadays can only get Debit Card, just tap and go.

CC now no need to swipe anymore la, Now got chip already. :D

MadBoss
12-11-08, 08:51
Go for FJ7 loh, don't know she want me or not :DDon't like that la. Jo recommend FJ5 mah :D

Uncle C
12-11-08, 09:11
Still crazy, for that kind of money you can get much high quality Ang Moh.Yeah you are right. Perhaps I should be more hardworking on reading this forum before I cheong again next time. Haha.

Anyway you have any kang tao for PRC?

Uncle C
12-11-08, 09:12
May I'm know where is Keng Thian? Near where?

ThanksAre you familiar with Jelutong area? If you can find a kopi tiam named "Maga", then i believe you should be able to find this Keng Thian apartment.

Genting
12-11-08, 09:46
Dear New Comers,

Perhaps it would be wise and proper to write in full RM100 or 200 Ringgit instead of those 0.10sen or 1 cent. It ain't fancy to do that and only confuses other readers, especially our kwai lo friends.

Kindly also do not hide certain words nor put xxx or secret codes for the known places. Most seniors are not new to these places and you needn't keep it a secret.

Penang Guy
12-11-08, 19:38
Went bayu last 2 weeks but have no time to post report. Went there on early morning cause of the happy hour before 2pm only rm48. But when I reach the ml still not available. Waited for 20min before the ml lady. She bring me up to the room, about 30s PRC and I think she got about C. Talk quite alot at 1st, then when massage lower part she help me to remove the undies and after that she offer me HJ for rm50. Is it expensive for rm50 HJ? Only limited AR, she claimed that remove all need to pay rm100. Is that the usual price?

HJ : 5/10 (nothing special)
GFE : 5/10
WIR : maybe
Damage : 48 + 50

By the way this is my 1st report and 1st time cheong..more advice needed.May I'm know where is Bayu? Near where?

Penang Guy
12-12-08, 02:00
reunited health, farlim:

2 weeks ago. visited. called on full body massage (fully nude).

ml: prc, chinese name (couldn't recall), no. 6

feature: 3. 5 / 10, bak bak. spare tyres. late 30's. ponytailed long black hair. not pretty, milf type

massage skill: full strength, too much in fact, dunno how to control her strength eventhough i instructed her. at the end, my legs and back felt more pain. sigh. bbbj: nope.

ar: yes. top part. can peel up her bra and suck on her average sized boobies while she's working on your didi.

hj: 6. 5 / 10, i had better

damaged: hj 50 + massage fee (can't recall, sorry. i don't wanna give out wrong info but it's not expensive) + tip 0

in sept 08. visited. called on full body massage. the ml didn't allow me to be fully nude. must wear the supplied shorts given. wtf. i hate it when being massaged with oil without taking off everything.

ml: prc, chinese name (couldn't recall), no. 10

feature: 2. 5 / 10, bak bak. late 30's. medium black hair. not pretty

massage skill: no strength, can feel that she was not so well versed of various pressure points while massaging. may be just in learning stage? at the end, didn't feel any different before and after the massage. only feel more oily. sigh.

bbbj: nope.

ar: nope.

hj: nope.

damaged: hj non-existence + massage fee (can't recall, sorry. i don't wanna give out wrong info but it's not expensive) + tip non-existence

peace out, bros. over and out.agree. all the ml age late 30's and all are bak bak.

Bjguy
12-12-08, 02:40
You can hold and suck her tits? I certainly hope so, you paid 7 cents for the extras. Which I assume are just HJ and titty sucking.

Cheryl!

Must comment on this Cheryl. During her times in Waterfall, did a FJ with her. Fuh, still recall that during the Cow Ride, her entrance were so tight.

In hotel Malaysia, went for a HJ with a finger, frigging her ****. Fuh again, that same tightness.

I bet she is doing the forbidden Yoga training, to make herself tight.

MadBoss
12-12-08, 07:40
Bayu at Tanjung Bungah.

Google - German Restaurant Penang. The first three search results show a German Restaurant in Tanjung Bungah. Bayu is at the same block at the end.

Another reflexology joint that's next to a 7-11.What the hell do you think you're doing? Copying my post and putting it out as your own?

Bayu at Tanjung Bungah. Spotted this place a few weeks back but at the time was having an outing with some friends and relatives. Now only have time to check it out.

Another reflexology joint that's next to a 7-11. From the outside it looks somewhat plain and deserted. But inside, actually quite deserted too.808262

Gregbro
12-12-08, 09:01
Dear friends,

I will stay some weeks in Langkawi in January / February, and am afraid about the possibilities for mongering there.

Anyone have any kind of information about the possibilities to find P4P in Langkawi?

As far I understand, it is only 1 hour by ferry to a Thai city or village named Satun. If any have some information about this city and if is worth to spend a couple of days there for mongering?

Thanks in advance, this forum is really valuable.

MadBoss
12-12-08, 22:20
Nop. Just duno how to explain and I saw your post before. So just copy it.That's called plagiarism.

You don't know how to use quote tags?

You don't know how to link to the original post?

Got no bloody shame?

MadBoss
12-13-08, 01:54
Went to an old joint no one reports on anymore. Basically it's expensive and the choices available are few. Better tell you guys this first before you flame me.

The hotel Opposite R Rock. Same floor as the Spa. Okt Ah Heng.

As usual Ah Heng asks the usual dumb question. 'You want the 250 or 300 one?"

"I want the 180 one" I replied. No such luck and he won't budge on the price.

See first. He called out two names and two petite Ckts came out. He said they were 18 and 19. Bullshit.

One caught my eye. Slim, brown dyed long hair and tanned skin. I like tanned girls. Wearing a black singlet and mini skirt, in high heels.

That's my weakness. If I see, I like - I don't care whatever, I want it.

Paid Ah Heng and the young lady lead me downstairs a floor.

Her name is KK :) 23 years old. An Ipoh lass. Says she's doing this part time only.

Undressed, nice handful sized tits. Rather flat at the ass but as I was to find out it spreads out very nicely during doggie.

Nice shy smile. She wrapped a towel around herself and said coyly "Don't look at me la"

I pulled off the towel "You look at me nevermind?"

Standard shower action, made the rookie mistake of getting out first and not watching her finish. This is when she applied the KY.

Very vigorous cat bath and BBBJ, a lot of ball licking. No Anal Rimming though, I guessed as much as she didn't wash my ass during the shower.

She was about to stop but I asked for some more. When I was ready she capped me and we started off on cowgirl, mish, side mish, edge of the bed doggie.

I am getting old. I couldn't cum. And she was getting tired in the doggie position. We've been at it around 45 minutes already.

She asked me to lay back down and uncapped me. Continued again with BBBJ intermittent with HJ. After awhile she stopped and smiled at me saying that her hand and mouth were tired.

Just a little bit more darling. I'll concentrate harder. After paying 250, you're blady right I'll concentrate harder.

Finally came with enough sperm to fill a tablespoon. Must slow down my cheonging activties or increase Iron and Protein in my diet?

Kudos to KK for trying her best.

KK 23 years old.
Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (I was there for one hour and fifteen minutes)
WIR for KK: Yes.
WIR that place: No. Plenty of other choices at a better rate.

Pglengchai
12-13-08, 08:24
Should I contact Cheryl first before I go or I can straight go to M*L Hotel? If need to call Cheryl first, can anyone please PM me her contact no? You guys report really fantastic. Make me really want to try her once.

Ed5385
12-13-08, 09:55
Are you familiar with Jelutong area? If you can find a kopi tiam named "Maga", then i believe you should be able to find this Keng Thian apartment.Is tat place gt primary school call Ging Tian?

MadBoss
12-13-08, 22:31
Should I contact Cheryl first before I go or I can straight go to M*L Hotel? If need to call Cheryl first, can anyone please PM me her contact no? You guys report really fantastic. Make me really want to try her once.You can go straight to Msia Hotel, she's only usually off on Mondays. Try to make it before 9.30pm as she sometimes leaves at 10pm.

If she's 'entertaining' someone else, all you have to do is wait a few minutes. No problem right?

If she likes you, she'll give you her contact herself.

MadBoss
12-13-08, 23:39
Try this hand/phone no. xxxxxxxxxx ask for Mr Cheong. He runs a pub downtown in Kuah, Langkawi.

Of course you can try out Satun. But better in Danuk, not far away.

Have fun!Cheongsters should call Mr. Cheong?

Fresh Bird
12-15-08, 09:06
For the 70cent services is from te massage centre near hong leong bank one. They really done BBBJ, HJ & allow you to suck their nipple.

But then for Cheryl, I have try her again and this time I have served wif BBBJ, HJ, fingering, hold her tits and suck her nipple. Off cauce before that I have body massage then only proceed for those. Total cost me 65cent massage & 85 cent extra. Oh ya, for bro who wan try her. I prefer go on noon time or afternoon. I thk I wil try her fj some time. Any comment for her fj?

Happy chonging

Abcd2008
12-15-08, 12:39
Hi everyone,

Who has Hotel Malaysia Cheryl's contact number?

Recently, I went to Chulia Street had this girl call E-Ka, is nice

Mind sharing? I got her contact. Price is RM 60. 016-4277xxx

MadBoss
12-15-08, 17:10
For the 70cent services is from te massage centre near hong leong bank one. They really done BBBJ, HJ & allow you to suck their nipple.

But then for Cheryl, I have try her again and this time I have served wif BBBJ, HJ, fingering, hold her tits and suck her nipple. Off cauce before that I have body massage then only proceed for those. Total cost me 65cent massage & 85 cent extra. Oh ya, for bro who wan try her. I prefer go on noon time or afternoon. I thk I wil try her fj some time. Any comment for her fj?

Happy chongingBelow is a good commentary of Cheryl's FJ abilities.

Must comment on this Cheryl. During her times in Waterfall, did a FJ with her. Fuh, still recall that during the Cow Ride, her entrance were so tight.

In hotel Malaysia, went for a HJ with a finger, frigging her ****. Fuh again, that same tightness.

MadBoss
12-15-08, 17:23
Hi everyone,

Mind sharing? I got her contact. Price is RM 60. 016-4277xxxI don't understand why so many are asking for Cheryl's contact. She is NOT hard to find.

You guys already know where.

And to trade her contact for a Chulia Street girl that no one can verify false or not? The only description is - is nice?

Wonder which sor hai will get turned on by this is nice comment.

Where's the FR on E-Ka? Why when you want something then you pop up?

You mentioned mind sharing? Then share don't trade.

Not for me thanks, I don't want it.

Ruf66
12-15-08, 23:14
You need to increase the increase the Iron and Protein in your diet Dude!!! LOL

I am getting old. I couldn't cum. And she was getting tired in the doggie position. We've been at it around 45 minutes already.

She asked me to lay back down and uncapped me. Continued again with BBBJ intermittent with HJ. After awhile she stopped and smiled at me saying that her hand and mouth were tired.

Just a little bit more darling. I'll concentrate harder. After paying 250, you're blady right I'll concentrate harder.

Finally came with enough sperm to fill a tablespoon. Must slow down my cheonging activties or increase Iron and Protein in my diet?

Kudos to KK for trying her best.

KK 23 years old.
Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (I was there for one hour and fifteen minutes)
WIR for KK: Yes.
WIR that place: No. Plenty of other choices at a better rate.

Suns88
12-16-08, 02:04
Hi Bros,

I will be coming to Penang next week for 3 days and will be staying in The Gurney Hotel. Any recommendation for some action?

Thanks in advance.

Suns

Bjguy
12-16-08, 02:38

Happy chonging

Beck 99
12-16-08, 04:03
Brother, where to find E-ka?? Mind to share it.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Mind sharing? I got her contact. Price is RM 60. 016-4277xxx

Jeff Jef
12-16-08, 12:08
Don't simply say people soh hai. Who do you think you are?

Nobody ask you to reply. You not educated one?

You think you that great? Master of fucking?

You are just a normal idiot who don't know the world.

[Text Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Mabuk
12-16-08, 12:21
Brother, where to find E-ka?? Mind to share it.

Thanks.

Actually if your legs got problem many places you can go for e-ka :D

Soulman
12-16-08, 12:52
Hi Mongers,

Anyone has mobile #s to local pimps? I used some white dude name Mark who was pimping mainland girls couple of years ago. Also Cheryl and Linda. Just came from mainland where sex is plentiful and cheap.

What's the going rate for 1 hour in call anyway? Rate was about 200RM for ST couple of years ago.

Cheers

Fugu Fish
12-16-08, 19:20

[Text Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.Looks like Abcd2008 got no bola must create another nick. Cannot accept the truth.

Forum is for sharing not trading.

Beck 99
12-16-08, 19:39
NVM,

Thanks you I'm have a very goog leg.

Actually if your legs got problem many places you can go for e-ka :D

Sylar
12-17-08, 00:11

[Text Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.Mod should ban him totally instead of deleting some of his post, now we wouldn't know who he's attacking on his first post.

Genting
12-17-08, 10:52
Place : Goh Teow Lor Apartment Block.

Received an early morning call that 2 new birds just arrived in town.

Got to the apartment block late morning and called the OKT who also prostitutes herself.

Found the unit easily as identified by the pink curtains.

I expected young providers but it turned out to be late 20s to early 30s. I usually do not ask age on first encounters unless they offer to tell.

Ah Kat and Ah Mic were of the fair type and can pass of as Chiangmai residents. Some Hokkien was spoken thus indicating they are groomed in Hadyai.

Chose Ah Mic and got to room. I was her first customer in Penang, she claimed. Ah Mic had a c-sec indicating a baby, however her boobs were nice suckers. C cupped and both even. I bounced them for a while.

I did not take a good look at the tummy as she had a hand there. It didn't matter, I'm happier that way.

We did not wash and she had me capped before the BJ. Ah Mic was shy and she giggled more than she sucked so I took over command and pushed her head down and controled the momentum. Then I lifted my legs and got her to lick and suck my nuts, she complied.

We started on cowgirl, mish, and doggy. I wasn't in the mood to prolong session. Whilst doggying I dropped some drool on her forbidden dungeon and a finger slipped in. It looked small and clean and I attempted anal. Tried pushing junior head in twice but cannot go in. I suppose she didn't relax enuf, or she delibrately did so to discourage me. :-/

Junior was weak today and shot out fast. Sat on mattress and Ah Mic took condom off and clean head with tissue.

Offered me a clean towel to go wash myself.

Passed her dues of RM100, went to the lounge and watch the 3 ladies gamed on a deck of cards. 10 minutes later, I got off to get some chores done. ;D

[newbies need not PM please]

Uncle C
12-17-08, 17:07
Is tat place gt primary school call Ging Tian?I think so. I know there is a school somewhere there, but i cant recall it's name.

One more tip, this place is beside a hair saloon.

Pineappleinuse
12-18-08, 07:14
Hahahaha

Soh hai soh hai.

This has turn into internationalsohhaiguide.com

[Text Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Beck 99
12-18-08, 12:37
All Brother, just ask is that Indo in Aun Wei not offer extra service?? last few week frop by and looking JiJIi for massage. She massage skill is very nice. at the end asking her whether she will do extra service or not she said never to do it. As i'm know have brother in here try before. Any can intro whos indo got provide extra service? thanks.

He pass me the name card and ask me to call up to make for appointment before come. This is my first experience with Aun Wei.

PgPunter
12-18-08, 16:41
I think so. I know there is a school somewhere there, but i cant recall it's name.

One more tip, this place is beside a hair saloon.
Decided to pay a visit this evening. As it was dark u could see directly into the shop. Spotted the OKT and a ML thru the doors. Yikes , the nearby chicken rice hawker looks even better than the ML. Immediately turn round.

Doppel
12-19-08, 14:32
Some of Aun Wei ML do HJ, about a year ago their ML more daring, can FJ inside the room. But now no more

Uncle C
12-19-08, 15:47
Decided to pay a visit this evening. As it was dark u could see directly into the shop. Spotted the OKT and a ML thru the doors. Yikes , the nearby chicken rice hawker looks even better than the ML. Immediately turn round.Actually I saw 2 young pretty PRC that day before I walked out the door. Age around 25. It depends on your luck, who knows sometimes you will meet a pretty one :)

Meg Dog
12-20-08, 19:54
This week so quiet.

No people cheong?

Ken 9394
12-21-08, 01:19
Went to genting for holiday with gf,

Reach there around 5 6 am after get the number for check in queue, go toilet opposite starbucks, then in the toilet I found something interesting as few contact number stick out at the wall by using stamp chop, written in Chinese, LOAN, Sexy girls call xxxxx, save the number and went to eat buffet for breakfast. Then nothing to do, ronda around the casino, play a couple hands end up spend around 2 hours there, then my gf say wanna go check out the cinema open already or not because we plan to watch movie (osim seat very nice) tonight. She went off, then few minutes later, I also jump off after make a small win. When walk away from the casino de genting, there is a long allyway, got one wine restaurant and exibits hall, there stand a cute PRC, asking me for a chat, I approach, she ask me wanted a company or not, WTF, around 8 something want company?

However I continue the talking by asking how much, she said 250, then I think is a waste of time, (as it was still early) haha then I ignore and just walk, wanna catch up with gf after sms her. Then she offer again for 200, then I wait a while and continue ask. Just give me your best price, I am not tourist. Lastly she gave me 150, however I just wanted to scout out and tell I will come to her later, now too early, and walk away without taking telephone number (because I already save some in handphone during in the toilet hehe)anyway she look like early 20s but small size and breast look. (thou they dress in decent type)not too revealing.

Then chance finally lead me to cheong, as I and my gf like to play some casino games, and she meet up with her KL fren as to play a couple hand together, then I just say I want to go other casino play and you all just enjoy yourself later find me at (monte casino) then I try call the number, the person name ah kong, speak Chinese, then he say got girls taiwan, China, indo and local, but he firmly say PRC better, so I ask the price and he say 230, then I say come on la I am not tourist he lastly make it 180 (diu should have ask the earlier girl number)then ask them how about room, they say if you wan can go to their directed room, so meet up and try the girl. Cut it simple, here it goes:

PRC
name ah mie or ming
breast: b size
wash: yes
BJ:yes, 5/10 normal only
FJ:not lazy but i think she is still new,
additional for tips : nope
hotel: first world

a little advice, try not to shout too loud as i feel first world's room are not totally sound proof. hehe

WIR: depends how much genting wanna pay me on my bets haha.

Uncle C
12-22-08, 08:57
Went to genting for holiday with gf.I really salute you bro, go genting with gf still can cheong :cool:

Joseph81
12-23-08, 03:16
I really salute you bro, go genting with gf still can cheong :cool:That proves hamsapness has no borders.

Mac Mini
12-23-08, 19:02
Hi all just to remind that yesterday was a wind blow at all Butterworth site so all brothers here take precaution. Is a big wind blow up out there. Becarefull yah.

Merry Christmas N Happy New Year to you all & Happy Cheonging.

Hamsapguai
12-24-08, 07:42
Last Sunday went to Happy. Heard that girls there are back. When there the OKT say got about 8 girls. So just try our luck. One of them that I spotted is from Latin. So ask her to come over. Very action. This cannot that cannot. U know lar girl work in Latin very action 1. So change another girl. Even worse. Only do FJ. Rest say dunno. Somemore request 250 for FJ. Damn expensive. Another 2 of my friends girl also like dead fish.

So second round change to Hong Ping MP. The ML there are quite good. Worth trying & furthermore safe.

Happy cheong to all bro out there.