PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Fugu Fish
03-21-09, 22:31
Sunshine farlim keep on contacting me got new stocks, anyone check it before? One more news to share with you, last time worked at sunshine, mei mei also open a new shop at farlim. She said there has 3 prc, but I never check yet. Anyone wanna to check, pm me lah. I will only reply to old bird.Old bird need your contact meh?

Liverpool
03-22-09, 02:16
Sunshine farlim keep on contacting me got new stocks, anyone check it before? One more news to share with you, last time worked at sunshine, mei mei also open a new shop at farlim. She said there has 3 prc, but I never check yet. Anyone wanna to check, pm me lah. I will only reply to old bird.The stock there very lousy. Mei mei claim she won work. Another 2 will work. One 40 plus and another one big size.

Smurfbee
03-22-09, 12:20
The stock there very lousy. Mei mei claim she won work. Another 2 will work. One 40 plus and another one big size.Can share the location?

Brother Gu
03-23-09, 04:38
Welcome back bro!

Is you didi fully loaded and ready for actions!?

Enjoy and have fun.Defintiely lah bro, full loading and some spare eventhough :)

Anyway have tried #6 last Saturday. Damn it, can anyone share why is she so popular there ?

1. Quiet
2. No action, press here and press there and when times come, play your balls and ask you to turn back and directly ask you about the magic words - You want extra services ?
3. BJ (mine without condom) for a while only. Getting fed up and asked her to do more until I ask her to stop. Anyway not much to shout about cos up and down only.
4. Fake breast. Silicon
5. In fast forward mode - Act very fast and want you to finish your job quick.
6. Not that GFE. Talk only when you ask. Other then that matikudasai.
7. Look - 6 / 10
8. WIR - Yes, but with No 12 / 28, for sure. She will be out of my sight.
9. Body - 7 / 10
10. Info - Formally from Rasa Sayang SPA. No business there and turned to Cititel.

Will continue my adventure journey again this few days. Will keep you guys inform.

Cheers

Sylar
03-23-09, 04:57
Can share the location?How to share, you got PM?

If not, are you willing to subscribe?

Sylar
03-23-09, 04:58
The stock there very lousy. Mei mei claim she won work. Another 2 will work. One 40 plus and another one big size.As long as it's competative price, anything with holes can get business

MadBoss
03-23-09, 06:30
Can share the location?Did you read this part of the post?

The stock there very lousy.

Stocking Fan
03-23-09, 13:19
Lunchtime around Komtar and felt horny. Did not want to go for massage. So ventured out (reluctantly) to Paris to have a look what was on offer. Passing by Hock Aun, thought better check that out too as never been there.

Well place is to me cleaner and a little better than Paris.

Most doors were closed, but from what I saw, there was still a variety of stock, with several young ones and to my taste even goodlooking. However these girls seem to ignore me. So finally went to a MILF who was very talkative and smiling. First door on your right when you enter the place. Cherie, 35 years old. Very small tits. Not immediately a stunner or looker, but nice enough to me and very GFE and no rush. Moderate english.

Very thorough shower with shampoo. Got didi already in action. Than bbj and nipple kissing. Afterwards cbj, then cowgirl and mish. She is very tight, said she had no children. Had a good time.

Also nice music. Oldies western and showed me cd's of oldies romantic songs. For next time.

Well looks like I finally found a spot, to go to for straight sex in a not too bad condition.

Oh yes, and she seems in for night stay overs! But did not pursue that further.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Hamsapguai
03-24-09, 15:03
Lunchtime around Komtar and felt horny. Did not want to go for massage. So ventured out (reluctantly) to Paris to have a look what was on offer. Passing by Hock Aun, thought better check that out too as never been there.

Most doors were closed, but from what I saw, there was still a variety of stock, with several young ones and to my taste even goodlooking. However these girls seem to ignore me. So finally went to a MILF who was very talkative and smiling. First door on your right when you enter the place. Cherie, 35 years old. Very small tits. Not immediately a stunner or looker, but nice enough to me and very GFE and no rush. Moderate english.

Very thorough shower with shampoo. Got didi already in action. Than bbj and nipple kissing. Afterwards cbj, then cowgirl and mish. She is very tight, said she had no children. Had a good time.

Also nice music. Oldies western and showed me cd's of oldies romantic songs. For next time.

Well looks like I finally found a spot, to go to for straight sex in a not too bad condition.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Whats the DAMAGE?

Mabuk
03-25-09, 05:09
Whats the DAMAGE?

Hock Aun standard is Rm40-50

Sniper1
03-25-09, 17:02
Yesterday showed my friend from KL a few MP in Penang. First time went to Fantasy. A bit dissapointed. We went up the stair facing GE Insurance building. Saw a row of rooms. (Are those room kept all the MP? ) At the end of the walkway, there is a counter, but with nobody serving guest. Move on and come to another stair with a signboard written Chinese/Foot Massage. Head up the stair, reach 2nd floor. A okt open the door. Check with him. About 5 PRC available. Was told that place only offer massage, nothing extra. Damn. Say thanks and walk away and wondering where is the place that offer batin as reported in IXG.

Went to CTT. Greeted by okt named Ah-Wee, a young okt in his mid-30s. Was told will intro nice lady to serve us. Ask for recommendation, will treat us great since first time guest. Was denied when we ask for choosing the lady for massage (actually wanna scan through who is nice). He keep on say don't worry. If not nice can ask for a change later.

OK, this is the time where we really counting on IXG FR. Straight away ask for #6 and #12. Unfortunately #6 just taken just 20mins ago, only #12 available. Being nice to my friend, I let him take #12. This leave my fake to the okt. We were then brought to massage room. The room environment is clean with a 1. 5x single bed size and equip with shower facility. Sat in a sofa waiting my food to be delivered.

There comes a 1. 7m tall lady with long hair and micro skirt. Unfortunately she is on long sleeve. Not really inspire me though. Thought of calling the okt for a change, but my gentlemanship take me over. After all if she sucks, just limit her to do massage. Proven I'm right. She is too soft and I can't really feel anything when she massaging me. Damn. Nothing special along the process since I know she don't offer BJ and FJ. She did offer HJ though but I decided to call it an end after 45mins.

WIR? Not really.

My friend who had #12 also commented she is in average as compare to MP ladies in KL. #12 gave him a quick massage with the aim to get him to extra.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sniper1
03-25-09, 17:21
Since my radar is week and I have limited time for scouting around, I am not aware of many MP available in PG island.

Being relatively new to this forum, I have gained a lot of info though. Thanks for all the brothers who have contributed in anyway. I have came across CTT, Fantasy and Mutiara.

Many names, however, are still foggy to me. Hock Aun, Paris, Cathay, Deluxious, Uncle Lee (only know its in a service apartment near a private college at Rat Island), Sunshine Farlim, etc. Where I do not know where their location.

I guess I have to say to myself. "Welcome to this fascinating island!"

Hamsapguai
03-25-09, 18:14
Hi to all bro out there,

I have a few contacts those doing freelance. They are in need for customer(s).

If anybody got interest do pm me. I will pass the contacts to you.

Cheers

Sylar
03-26-09, 01:52
Hi to all bro out there,

I have a few contacts those doing freelance. They are in need for customer(s).

If anybody got interest do pm me. I will pass the contacts to you.

CheersWhat nationality, PRCs?

MadBoss
03-26-09, 03:26
Move on and come to another stair with a signboard written Chinese/Foot Massage. Head up the stair, reach 2nd floor. A okt open the door. Check with him. About 5 PRC available. Was told that place only offer massage, nothing extra. Damn. Say thanks and walk away and wondering where is the place that offer batin as reported in IXG.Come on man, you expect the Okt to say : ''Come in, come in. Here got HJ, BJ, FJ all kinds of J'' ?

MadBoss
03-26-09, 03:36
Since my radar is week and I have limited time for scouting around, I am not aware of many MP available in PG island.

Being relatively new to this forum, I have gained a lot of info though. Thanks for all the brothers who have contributed in anyway. I have came across CTT, Fantasy and Mutiara.

Many names, however, are still foggy to me. Hock Aun, Paris, Cathay, Deluxious, Uncle Lee (only know its in a service apartment near a private college at Rat Island), Sunshine Farlim, etc. Where I do not know where their location.

I guess I have to say to myself. "Welcome to this fascinating island!"Hock Aun and Paris's location just given a while back. You can search under posts made by me.

Cathay and Deluxcious - you can Google for location.

There is only one serviced apartment near private college at Rat Island. If you've got the name, you can Google it too.

Sunshine Farlim is a supermarket :D

Sylar
03-26-09, 06:46
Come on man, you expect the Okt to say : ''Come in, come in. Here got HJ, BJ, FJ all kinds of J'' ?You sounded like OKT at Temple Street, Hong Kong.

Sniper1
03-26-09, 17:20
GUIDE TO MASSAGE PARLOURS IN PRAI AND BM – 2nd EDITION(2009)

Here are some useful information for massage lovers around the Prai and BM areas. These are the ones that I know. The information has been updated to January 2009 with new MPs coming on-stream and comments from some of the posters from another forum who have been to the MPs. However, please bear in mind their conditions and prices may have changed since my last write up since the MLs come and go frequently. Prices may differ from customers to customers due to different prices quoted by different MLs who offer different services.

There are many more besides the below. Brothers here may care to add in or update the details with recommended MLs for the benefit of others in this forum. I’ll try to update the information every now and then.

Around Pacific (Megamall)

Has about 7-8 MPs. First one is Harmoni. Although signboard shows foot reflexology, it is actually a FJ joint. FJ prices start from $100 onwards. See other thread for more details.

Chai Yen - big signboard, above the 7/11 along the Pharmacy row. Curtain type, reasonably clean because new. $30 massage + $10 batin (including cum). Four ML all malaysian tomyams (1 SYT and 3 dinos). Reasonable massage.

Another one hidden at the last block opposite the disco VEGAS. $30 massage + $10 batin. Curtain type. Not advisable to go – dirty condition and mostly old dinos.

Of course inside Megamall itself, there are 3-4 MP outlets belonging to same owner offering proper foot reflexology and body massage performed by mostly men. $35 an hour for foot reflexology $25 for 40 minutes which includes foot dipped in warm water. They provide good services and recommended for people who want good massages without hanky-panky.

There’s another one Thai MP in Megamall at 3rd floor – only difference is they are offering the thai style. Mostly thai dinos doing body massages. There is a thai man giving foot reflexology and he is quite good in what he is doing - $30 an hour and that includes foot, arm, back and neck massages.

BM Jalan Baru - Maju Jaya(Near to Coco Papaya Farm)

Just opposite Coco Papaya Farm is Relaxs Foot Reflexology. $35 massage + $20 batin + $10 cum. Cleanliness is lacking.

For the same price, a better one is further down the road is called China Town Foot Reflexology. $35 massage + $20 batin + $10 cum. Quite clean. Room is wood partition. They request you to wear the thai thongs and they change towel after each massage. About 6-7 pretty SYT, all tomyams. Massage type is the Thai body twisting type (not the oil type). Recommended if you like good thai massage. Also offer foot reflexology performs by men.

BM (Next to Mayang Complex)

Good Excel MP. I wish to report that "take-away" PRC chop-suey can be had at the MP at Good Excel at the closed Mayang Complex in BM. Massage is operated under new management at RM38 per hour; 7 to 8 PRCs there at the moment. Just had a late whole night late night take-away, yum yum! Some MLs do take-aways while some do not. They do it after working hours without the knowledge of their boss. The PRCs all stay at the top floors of the MP. You'll have to be discreet and talk to the ML privately and make your own arrangement to fetch her to hotel and send her back after your rendezvous. Mine asked me to send her back at 7.00am the next morning.

She asked me to be discreet about revealing anything so I'm going to respect her by not giving her identity here except to say that her F..King skill is much better than her massage skill which is below average. She did not mention about payment before the rendezvous and said that she is new in over-night affairs. But I paid her RM200 the next morning.

Jalan Raja Uda

There are a lot here; close to about 15-18 MPs. This road is the massage heaven in Butterworth and best of all, it’s cheap! But mostly, if not all, are curtain type and majority oil massage style. Condition of cleanliness ranges from dirty to average. Charges normally $30-35 massage + $10-20 batin including cum.

These are the MPs there listed from beginning of Jalan Raja Uda to the end of the road. The price quoted is for massage (1 hour unless stated) and HJ including cum:

1. Sakura Madu ($30/$15 - 45 minutes)
2. Alamanda ($30/$20)
3. Sawadee (old $30/$10)
4. Sawadee (new $30/$10)
5. Conny ($30/$20)
6. Susan ($30/$20)
7. Yan Woo ($35/$10)
8. Sakura Madu (next to Maybank $30/$15 - 45 minutes)
9. Sakura Madu (opposite Maybank next to nasi kandar; $30/$15 - 45 minutes )
10. Foot Reflexology (forget the name, few shops away from Maybank)
11. Emperor
12. Jindee ($30/$10)

Sakura Madu got 3 outlets. Two outlets (near to the Emperor Foot Reflexolgy at the end of Jalan Raja Uda near to Maybank). These two are mostly PRC massage ladies (mixture SYT and Dino) and another outlet (previously called Ling Ling) at beginning of Jalan Raja Uda comprised mostly of east Malaysians (mostly pretty SYT) having oil massage style. Their charges are $30 for massage but time is only 50 minutes + batin $15 including cum.

Other MPs in Jalan Raja Uda - Sawadee (two outlets - not so clean, mostly tomyams), Conny (cleanliness average, mostly tomyams), Susan (cleanliness average, mostly locals and tomyams). Jindee(cleanliness average, 3 tomyams, one dino wears a surgical glove to do real batin which may be painful to some people at $20 only).

Posted by Dan606 on 3/11/08

Posted by SpaHunter on 27/9/08:

Posted by Hotrod69 on 9/9/08

Posted by Lonely Planet on 4/6/08

Chai Leng Park

Pearl View Hotel. More of a FJ joint than a massage parlour. FJ prices start around $200. See details in other threads.

Two other MPs. One called Carathai and the other one nearby is Urut Tradisional. They are all curtain type. Not so clean. Most tomyams and dinos. Prices $32-35 massage + $10-20 Batin including cum.

There is a new MP called Too Good at Chai Leng Park. Previously it was a Fcuk Shop by the name of Pink House when it was raided many times until the owner cannot tahan the raid and closed the premises for quite sometime. Now, the owner has converted it to a massage parlour which opened in 2009. The pink light ambiance resembling the old F.Shop is retained. Massage is RM35 per hour.

Another MP (no signboard) just next to Pelita Nasi Kandar but massage performs by one man (owner) expert in real massage. Another two more similar foot reflexology MPs nearby. One along the flyover on the same side as Pearl View and another one along the road coming from the Public Swimming Pool near Carrefour. The prices are more expensive $40-48 per hour for body massage and $35 per hour for foot reflexology.

Around Seri Rambai

Five MPs here. One called Emperor Foot Reflexology near to UMNO building at Jalan Ong Yi How. PRC massage ladies mostly MILF. Services consist of foot massage $35 per hour (with foot dipped into warm herbal water) and body massage (PRC style) $40 per hour.

Two more MPs at middle of Jalan Tembikai near to the Bak Kut Teh shops. Solace Aroma Foot reflexology (SL) offering Thai body twisting massage and foot massage - $35 per hour. They have a happy hour from 12.00noon to 6.00pm at $30 per hour. Another outlet just further down the road called Enliven Health Massage offering same type of services and charges.

Posted by max4131000
Two other hair saloons, Lucky One (in Bandar Perda) and Wonderful Lady (near to UMNO building) which offer massage services. Mostly NLs and Curtain type. You can expect BJ here. Prices - $35-38 massage + $50 BJ

Posted by Cheongcheong123 on 9/9/2008:
Around BM Town

Everybody knows about the well known Summit Hotel and Hotel GP offering massage & Spa services and also a separate FJ. There are many threads on them and I’ll not elaborate more on them. Prices from $45 massage per hour (free meal) + HJ $30 + BJ $50. Fj is from $150-180 onwards.

Another lesser known MP is Laongmani Foot Reflexology hidden opposite Yam Huat Food Court near to Summit Hotel. Curtain type, oil massage and condition is dirty. Charges - $30 massage + $10 batin (including cum). Four ML - all Malaysian tomyams; young and kampung looking but massages reasonable.

Posted by Lonely Planet on 1/7/08:

Another foot reflexology MP at Taman Usahaniaga (where all the outstation buses pickups). Massages done by male blind people. Charges $28 per hour for foot reflexology.

Just next to the blind men foot reflexology located upstairs is the famed (or infamous) JE Bukit Mertajam. Although the environment is clean and quite pleasant, many brothers have complained that the MLs are experienced in persuading you to tale their extra services of AR and HJ/Batin. Charges for AR and HJ have been reported to amount to as high as $100-200 which is way above the market rate.

Posted by cheongcheong123 on 01/01/09:

There is a new MP called Kangfu health centre which debut in BM near to Pokok Nyior Papaya Farm recently in late 2008. It was formerly Kangfu massage centre which was closed but now re-opens as Kangfu Health Centre. The health centre signage is more prominent than the rumah urut signage written in small letters. I haven't visited the place yet but I wonder what services do they offer now? I called the telephone and there's a guy answering the massage is RM45 per hour.

Others
Around Sunway Seberang Jaya - around 3-4 MPs which includes Sunway Hotel, DeBright, etc.
Around Berlin Hotel (now closed) – also around 3-4 MPs. Mostly tomyams and cleanliness below average.

Around Bukit Tengah

Easter MP AutoWorld

Posted by dan606:

Century MP in Bukit Minyak
Located near to Krico in Bukit Minyak.
Posted by PenangBM on 16/12/2008
Hair Saloons Offering Massages
Sometimes when your big head is more itchy than your small head you might want to head to the girly hair saloons to have a hair wash and upper body massage. The standard operating procedure is to start with a massage of your head, arms and your back. Next, the hair saloon lady will ask you to recline on the chair and give a relaxing facial massage with face cream. Next, they will wet a few cotton buds and twirl your ear canal to give you that sensational ticklish feeling of being licked . Then, they will shampoo your hair and ask you to go to the wash area to have your hair washed, face shavened and freshened with a cold towel. Finally, they will blow-dry and style your hair leaving you all smiling, relaxed and smelling nice! They also offer hair cut services but don’t expect hair stylist result here!

Some hair saloons have private massage rooms and that signifies you can go slightly beyond the normal service into auto-roaming with the hair saloon ladies. But that will happen or not will depend on the hair saloon lady and the size of your tip!

Normally the charges will be $18-19 for hair wash cum massage and $12 for a haircut. Applying mask to the face costs $12. If you take their massage rooms, the charge is usually $30 per hour.

RIS Hair Saloon
Next to the closed Mayang Complex in BM is a hair saloon called RIS, under new management, which offers hair wash and massage services at RM30 per hour. They have a private room for massage services. I have tried the hair wash cum massage service there and the services are so so. I was told 3-4 local tom yums will be employed as part of their expansion.

Yen Hair Saloon
Located at the beginning of Jalan Sri Rambai. It is run by 2 sisters and there are about 5-6 saloon ladies of NL and CKT origins. They have private rooms for massages and the charge is $18 for hair wash cum massage and $30 per hour for the room massage. The saloon ladies are young but their services are only average.

Ee May Hair Saloon
It is best that I have been to so far. Although the WLs are a little elderly compared with the other SYTs working in other hair saloons, they offer the longest and the most thorough upper body massage in BM. A hair cut costs RM12. Their hair cut skills, while cannot compare with professional hairstylist, are of acceptable standard. I feel they give value-for-money services unlike other hair saloons I have been.

Posted by fuck4free on 5/11/08

Sweet Star Hair Saloon
Located just further down the road to Ee May Hai Saloon. They don’t have a private room but a partitioned area for private massage. They have 5-6 sexy looking MILFs but their services aren’t as good as Ee May. The hair saloon ladies have a tendency of up-selling their other services of applying mask to your face, etc which I dislike.

May Foong Hair Saloon
This hair saloon is located in Taman Usahaniaga near to JE BM at the opposite end of the road. There are about 3-4 hair middle age saloon ladies there and they have a private massage room. Services are average.

Comments:

1. AR with the ML will depend on your connection with her. Some may request additional tips ($10-30) and some don’t. Other than the FJ joint mentioned, generally FJ is not normally offered by MLs unless you make special arrangements for the additional service to be done elsewhere.

When you're at the massage parlour and you fancy the massage lady, you can make a separate arrangement privately to have a bonk outside in a motel. Of course you have to turn on your charm a bit, or if you have no success in the charm area like myself, you can turn on your wallet! More often than not, this works better than charm! I have had a number of successes this way.

This way it is more shiok! Other than boosting one's ego (even though the credit goes to the wallet), it is always an adventure.... to see you can succeed in your quest or not! If sometimes you don't succeed, move on and you look forward to the next adventure.

These girls in the adventure are much more innocent and cleaner than the WLs in brothels because at the most they have bonked is maybe 4-5 times a month (boyfriends not counted) compared to a WLs in PV or Summit 2-3 times daily or Tai Ah, Tai Loh, HK 20-30 times daily. Of course the downside is it is difficult to find pretty MLs working in MPs and you'll have to be patient! If you're into DATY the MLs are a safer bet. But if you're going to DATY the WLs at the brothels, better go and lick the longkangs; it is actually cleaner!

2. Sometime the ML performing “liak kin”(or batin in malay) may ask you whether you want a HJ to release your cum. Actually liak kin and HJ are the same in most of the MPs that I know. Most of the not-so-suck-blood MLs will start with some, so-called "liak kin" maneuvers and then ask you whether you would like to finish off with release. If you don't want release then they will proceed longer on liak kin. If you want release, then they will shorten liak kin time and HJ you until you release. The total time taken for both is around 10-15 minutes and charges are the same! Normally in Raja Uda on the mainland the standard charge is around RM10-15.

It is only in those suck blood MPs that they will try to distinguish the product i.e. liak kin and HJ to maximise the earnings from the customers. These are the experienced MLs who will know by looking at you and talking to you that you are still quite new to this industry or you can coaxed into paying higher because you look quite well to do! Unfortunately, some inexperienced brothers here have helped to exacerbate this undesirable situation by meeting the demands of these MLs. I mean you have heard of brothers paying RM100-150 (tips not included) just for HJ and massage + liak kin not even included in some of the MPs! Woh!

Don't you ever come across the MLs asking you whether this is the first time you visit them or which MP have you been to so far or have your body been massaged lately? These are the subtle probings by the MLs to see whether you are a little new. If they sensed that you are new, they will try to differentiate the product into liak kin and HJ where there shouldn't be any differentiation. The experienced ones will charge higher on HJ especially when they sense that by manipulating your didi, your estacy has crossed the line of no return and yes will be the only reply to whatever proposed. It's only when they return home then they come to their senses.

Next time when you sense that you have been probed subtly, reply to them you have been to almost all of the MPs and rattle off a few names, owners and MLs names to impress them; I'll bet you'll be charged the standard rate. Of course the standard rate of a MP in Raja Uda will be different from the upscale hotel MP - use your discretion. There will also be some MPs like JE BM/Tambun and those around Bukit Minyak (close to factories and MNCs, mah) who are blood suckers. The brothers here have already sounded some warnings; read their posts.

Step into most of the MPs in Raja Uda as if you are an old hand, liak kin and HJ together will cost you only RM10! No differentiation

Most of the liak kin done by the MPs is the adulterated version! Actual liak kin may be painful and no fun to some people! So far I know there are only two real outlet for this; one is in Sungei Petani done by a grandma and another in Raja Uda done by an aunty wearing disposable surgical gloves (only RM20 but release is forbidden!). The rest are only a means for the MLs to have some side income since the earnings from massage is quite low, fixed and shared with the establishments!

3. Those who are adventurous may want to venture Taman Sejati in Sungei Patani around the Parkson area. What is so special? First of all it is as cheap as Jalan Raja Uda but this place is a concentrated massage heaven; it has about 20 MPs crammed into 4 blocks of building within 100 sq. meters, all within walking distance of one another. Normal prices for all MPs are $30 massage + $10 batin including cum. Secondly, a good handful of them offer massage + HJ + FJ for an all inclusive price of $60-80. However, you have to carry your own condoms for FJ. Most of them have wooden partitions but expect the cleanliness to be lacking or below average. Thirdly, that place is literally teeming with SYT (indon factory workers) who come out for dinner from their rented hostels at late evenings!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Oh man. Don't you agree with me that this is classic! ? I think it covers at least 80% of what you could find in Penang state mainland area. Do we have one that reports on the island itself? If not, any veteran volunteer?

Sniper1
03-26-09, 17:34
Hock Aun and Paris's location just given a while back. You can search under posts made by me.

Cathay and Deluxcious - you can Google for location.

There is only one serviced apartment near private college at Rat Island. If you've got the name, you can Google it too.

Sunshine Farlim is a supermarket :DThanks Bron MadBoss. I have been reading your posts and I find it very informative! One of your post leads me to Mutiara.

Hmm. Now I know where is Cathay. It's just diagonally opposite the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion! I been there once and the hotel beside Cathay. But none of them to my liking.

I came across one of your adventure in Paris after Mutiara and you had 126 at Paris. I got a feeling that Paris is not far from Mutiara. Georgetown is small though. Seems to me 126 is a worth-try.

Is the service apartment in Rat Island one of the tallest residential area next to the shopping mall?

OK, I have read another FR on Sunshine Farlim and this brother had 2 gals in 1 shot. This further stir my hunger to figure out where is it actually. It wouldn't be an offer from one of the sales lady who work in the hypermarket isn't it! ?

The scouting continue.

Sniper1
03-26-09, 17:38
Come on man, you expect the Okt to say : ''Come in, come in. Here got HJ, BJ, FJ all kinds of J'' ?Oh man. I missed it! It's at 2nd floor then. I'll be back for PRC!

So, what is it at 1st floor? Saw a row of rooms with all doors and windows shut tide.

Dan606
03-26-09, 18:13
First time went to Fantasy. A bit dissapointed. We went up the stair facing GE Insurance building. Saw a row of rooms. (Are those room kept all the MP? ) At the end of the walkway, there is a counter, but with nobody serving guest. Move on and come to another stair with a signboard written Chinese/Foot Massage. Head up the stair, reach 2nd floor. A okt open the door. Check with him. About 5 PRC available. Was told that place only offer massage, nothing extra. Damn. Say thanks and walk away and wondering where is the place that offer batin as reported in IXG. [/blue][/size]Inside Fantasy, there is one MP and one Farm house. The MP that you went to offer extra on HJ, BJ and FJ. But not all the ML offers BJ and HJ. Either the OKT pretend don't know or you look like MIB. Fantasy don't collect 'extra' fee like some MP on HJ. Thus they can bravely say no 'J' service as all these extra service fee are 'transparent' to the OKT.

MadBoss
03-26-09, 22:58
Oh man. I missed it! It's at 2nd floor then. I'll be back for PRC!

So, what is it at 1st floor? Saw a row of rooms with all doors and windows shut tide.Outside doesn't it say Fantasy Hotel too?

MadBoss
03-26-09, 23:10
Is the service apartment in Rat Island one of the tallest residential area next to the shopping mall? .Shopping mall? Aiyah just making it difficult for you :D

The name is Aurora Court, already mentioned many times and in other forums too.

OK, I have read another FR on Sunshine Farlim and this brother had 2 gals in 1 shot. This further stir my hunger to figure out where is it actually. It wouldn't be an offer from one of the sales lady who work in the hypermarket isn't it! That FR the ladies were PRC. Not the hypermarket sales ladies.

I've never taken because of my poor Mandarin, I would definitely fail the interview process.

Anyway I don't quite like the traffic congestion there which is why I rarely go to that part of Penang. Also why I moved out from Paya Terubong.

MadBoss
03-26-09, 23:15
Oh man. Don't you agree with me that this is classic! ? I think it covers at least 80% of what you could find in Penang state mainland area. Do we have one that reports on the island itself? If not, any veteran volunteer?
Aiyah no need to requote the whole post mah. Just the link will do.

It is very good work on LonelyPlanet's part and I believe there is also one on Penang Island.

If not, this veteran is not volunteering. :D

MadBoss
03-26-09, 23:21
Thanks Bron MadBoss. I have been reading your posts and I find it very informative! One of your post leads me to Mutiara.Would you mind sharing your experience at Mutiara?

I'm thinking of getting a massage and would like to try out some other MLs.

Purely for health purposes. My fishing elbow is acting up.

Teh Good Ong
03-28-09, 13:54

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Where is Hock Aun, Bro

Hokomo
03-28-09, 17:56
Where is Hock Aun, BroOpposite Gama Supermarket.

MadBoss
03-28-09, 22:46
Where is Hock Aun, BroAiyoyo local guy asking our expat friend for directions? :D

Sniper1
03-29-09, 16:06
Inside Fantasy, there is one MP and one Farm house. The MP that you went to offer extra on HJ, BJ and FJ. But not all the ML offers BJ and HJ. Either the OKT pretend don't know or you look like MIB. Fantasy don't collect 'extra' fee like some MP on HJ. Thus they can bravely say no 'J' service as all these extra service fee are 'transparent' to the OKT.Thanks Bro Dan! You said not all the ML offers BJ and HJ, does it mean all of them offer FJ? I am not really looking for FJ actually. A 2 taste like MadBoss had in Paris would be just nice for me. :D So, how do I get the right ML to serve me since the OKT thought I'm MIB."

There is a farm house there too? Papaya farm?

Stocking Fan
03-29-09, 16:14
Where is Hock Aun, BroGoogled it for you (free service) !

Hock Aun, 70, Jalan Dato' Kramat,

driving from Times square new shopping mall to Komtar, on your left hand side.
Hotel lies a bit inward, but clearly visible from street.

Enjoy and look forward your FR.

Sniper1
03-29-09, 16:22
Shopping mall? Aiyah just making it difficult for you :D

The name is Aurora Court, already mentioned many times and in other forums too.

That FR the ladies were PRC. Not the hypermarket sales ladies.

I've never taken because of my poor Mandarin, I would definitely fail the interview process.

Anyway I don't quite like the traffic congestion there which is why I rarely go to that part of Penang. Also why I moved out from Paya Terubong.Got the location of place. So the next challenge is on how to get the contact of the legendary Uncle Lee!

Yeah. I know that FR is referring to PRC and the location is I guess somewhere near the hypermarket. I don't think there is any sales lady in that hypermarket offering such pleasure to the gents. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, the bro that created the FR doesn't look like as he had it in a MP.

Couldn't agree with you more. Traffic at P. Terubong is terrible. I never thought of buying property there even though it often came in a lower price.

Sniper1
03-29-09, 16:28
Aiyah no need to requote the whole post mah. Just the link will do.

It is very good work on LonelyPlanet's part and I believe there is also one on Penang Island.

If not, this veteran is not volunteering. : DSorry for the wasted bandwidth. : P

I'll post the link instead.

Is there any on the island itself? I have gone through many FR listed in the Distinction Reports, but failed to locate any relevant.

Sad. To see one highly qualified veteran not volunteering.

Sniper1
03-29-09, 16:39
Would you mind sharing your experience at Mutiara?

I'm thinking of getting a massage and would like to try out some other MLs.

Purely for health purposes. My fishing elbow is acting up.Well. I actually didn't visit Mutiara that day when I successfully identify the place. It was raining heavily and I doesn't want to be caught wet when returning home. You know what I mean, don't you?

Will definitely look for either Sany or Kiwi or PRC(if any) when time permits.

MadBoss
03-30-09, 08:27
Got the location of place. So the next challenge is on how to get the contact of the legendary Uncle Lee! There was an FR where the guy said he just went there hunting and found Uncle Lee.

Also it has been advised that you can enquire with the security guard there.

Dan606
03-30-09, 15:22
Thanks Bro Dan! You said not all the ML offers BJ and HJ, does it mean all of them offer FJ? I am not really looking for FJ actually. A 2 taste like MadBoss had in Paris would be just nice for me. :D So, how do I get the right ML to serve me since the OKT thought I'm MIB."

There is a farm house there too? Papaya farm?Usually ML in most MP provides massage and HJ. Not all ML provides FJ.

Very confused, you said you would like to have 2 tastes and yet you are not really looking for FJ?

Maoren0929
03-31-09, 01:57
I'm a newbie here, plan to hav my 1st trip to fantasy, actually wats de different between left staircase and right?

Which recomended?

Sniper1
03-31-09, 04:13
Usually ML in most MP provides massage and HJ. Not all ML provides FJ.

Very confused, you said you would like to have 2 tastes and yet you are not really looking for FJ?I am referring to BJ and HJ.

MadBoss
03-31-09, 05:36
I'm a newbie here, plan to hav my 1st trip to fantasy, actually wats de different between left staircase and right?

Which recomended?One staircase leads to the left, the other leads to the right.

Where did you read bout this left and right? This forum?

Anyway one staircase goes up to the MP, the other will take you to the hotel part where cheaps farks are available from roughly noon till late afternoon.

Sniper1
03-31-09, 06:13

Which recomended?There are 2 staircase: 1 facing the GE Insurance building which is next to The Sire Musuem Restaurant; the other 1 is facing the Explanade. I went up through staircase facing the insurance building the other day and walked pass the Fantasy Hotel before reaching another staircase that leads to 2nd floor, where the MP is.

Bro Dan said there is a farm though, but I didn't notice any. Im not sure if he is referring to papaya farm?

Have fun and looking forward to read your reports!

Sniper1
03-31-09, 10:46
Anyway one staircase goes up to the MP, the other will take you to the hotel part where cheaps farks are available from roughly noon till late afternoon.
I'm a newbie here, plan to hav my 1st trip to fantasy, actually wats de different between left staircase and right?Bro MadBoss is right. I just went to Fantasy to check it out. Curiosity conquered me. : P The left staircase takes you to a MP done by PRC only. This was the staircase I was talking about in my previous post. I didn't notice there is another staircase on the right on that night when I first visited Fantasy. I went up to both staircase to take a look. On the right staircase, there are about 5 ladies in mid-30s and they all are local. Mostly Sabahan or Sarawakian, according to the OKT. The OKT told me about the price, but I didn't border to remember since the ladies and environment are not to my liking.

The staircase that lead to MP is of my interest. The OKT said they are purely offering massage by PRC and no extra service! This is the second time I went up there and this is the second OKT that told me the same thing! Does any PRC there offering extra? Are they not even offering BJ or HJ? Those FR on Fantasy in the past are referring to the MP or the cheap Fu*k on the right staircase?

By the way, if you are looking for a massage, they are offering at RM48/hr and they close at midnight.

Dan606
03-31-09, 18:40
One staircase leads to the left, the other leads to the right.

Where did you read bout this left and right? This forum?

Anyway one staircase goes up to the MP, the other will take you to the hotel part where cheaps farks are available from roughly noon till late afternoon.That brother read it from WXG and asked the same question in that forum

Sylar
03-31-09, 22:39
There are 2 staircase: 1 facing the GE Insurance building which is next to The Sire Musuem Restaurant; the other 1 is facing the Explanade. I went up through staircase facing the insurance building the other day and walked pass the Fantasy Hotel before reaching another staircase that leads to 2nd floor, where the MP is.

Bro Dan said there is a farm though, but I didn't notice any. Im not sure if he is referring to papaya farm?

Have fun and looking forward to read your reports!Are you so poor to cheong that you have to rely on others FR to masterbate.

MadBoss
03-31-09, 23:20
Bro MadBoss is right. I just went to Fantasy to check it out. Curiosity conquered me. : P The left staircase takes you to a MP done by PRC only. This was the staircase I was talking about in my previous post. I didn't notice there is another staircase on the right on that night when I first visited Fantasy. I went up to both staircase to take a look. On the right staircase, there are about 5 ladies in mid-30s and they all are local. Mostly Sabahan or Sarawakian, according to the OKT. The OKT told me about the price, but I didn't border to remember since the ladies and environment are not to my liking.

The staircase that lead to MP is of my interest. The OKT said they are purely offering massage by PRC and no extra service! This is the second time I went up there and this is the second OKT that told me the same thing! Does any PRC there offering extra? Are they not even offering BJ or HJ? Those FR on Fantasy in the past are referring to the MP or the cheap Fu*k on the right staircase?

By the way, if you are looking for a massage, they are offering at RM48/hr and they close at midnight.Something wrong with your post. How come you quote me as saying this?

''I'm a newbie here, plan to hav my 1st trip to fantasy, actually wats de different between left staircase and right?''

It's this guy's post what.

Which recomended?Please Preview Report before clicking Add Report.

MadBoss
03-31-09, 23:21

Have fun and looking forward to read your reports!Farm means got chicken la. :rolleyes:

MadBoss
03-31-09, 23:22

By the way, if you are looking for a massage, they are offering at RM48/hr and they close at midnight.Again have to say this. Any extras, discuss direct with the ML.

Member 30
04-01-09, 02:23

Of course the OKT will claim there's no extra as anything on extra is negotiated directly with the ML in the room. If only you care to read through more about previous posts on this MP (both in this forum & another forum that you posted the same question).

By the way, please be careful with the quote when you quoted someone else posting :D You have accidentally changed Maoren0929 post to become Madboss... You're lucky as he's probably busy with his fishes otherwise he would taruh you koa koa :D:D

Bjguy
04-01-09, 02:41
Of course the OKT will claim there's no extra as anything on extra is negotiated directly with the ML in the room. If only you care to read through more about previous posts on this MP (both in this forum & another forum that you posted the same question).

By the way, please be careful with the quote when you quoted someone else posting :D You have accidentally changed Maoren0929 post to become Madboss... You're lucky as he's probably busy with his fishes otherwise he would taruh you koa koa :D:D

He lucky lar bro....if Joseph81 is around, he tiok chialat chialat already.
But nowadays, Madboss no longer fishes with his meat rod anymore.

So now must turn this thread into fishing forum already.

Sniper1
04-01-09, 15:23
Sorry bro MadBoss.

It was my first post combining 2 threads.

I was trying to conserve space. Don't mean to offense you.

Sniper1
04-01-09, 15:32
If only you care to read through more about previous posts on this MP (both in this forum & another forum that you posted the same question).Another forum that I posted the same question!?

Btw, I'm not aware if there is another competing forum.

So, how sure are you that's me?

====================================

Greetings Sniper1,

This is just a matter of nomeclature.

Member 30 was referring to another section of this website.

Many people refer to the different sections as different forums.

For example, the "China Forum" meaning the section of this website that discusses China.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member 30
04-02-09, 02:54
Another forum that I posted the same question!?

Btw, I'm not aware if there is another competing forum.

So, how sure are you that's me?

Ops.....Sorry sorry mate, you deserve my apology. Mistaken your identity to Maoren0929. He's the one posted same question on another forum also (with due respect to Jackson, we shall not discuss about that other forum here). Hmm..this Maoren0929 seems like a double vision thingy...you accidentally misquoted his post to become Maddie's and I mistakenly linked you to him. :P sorry again...

Jackson,

I was indeed referring to another forum, not thread in this forum itself. Anyway thanks for trying to clear the air.

Cape De
04-02-09, 22:59
Really did not know where to go yesterday afternoon.

The satanic desire feeling that always appear if I am going around by myself was back.

There are a lot of MP in Penang, but why only few places that the ML serves their customer with a skirt. Some ladies sometimes do not get me to my mood even she did touch my dick. Skirt is a must! (my campaign, ha ha.) Really did not have much choices to go because no more cheryl now (temporarily? ), So finally I have to ended my lost journey in Waterfall hotel because I can't think another places that their ML is wearing a skirt. Actually, I never go to this place for a long time, it used to be my favorite MP.

Went straight to the up stair, since apple no longer working here I asked for June or Ice, unfortunately they were working. I have to check some other stock inside the room. Most of them are in their mid 30's I think, By the OKT recommendation I picked Jennifer.

Waiting in the room, She came out with a her high heels (really high), when she put the towel and other stuff on the floor you can see a brief look of her transparent black G-String. She is a bit thin and has a small boobs. Laying down on the bed, let her to open my boxer off, start massaging. Her massage is good. She has strong hands, I can feel the pressure of her massage.

When it comes to sexy massage, first she will slowly use her nails to massage your body from your back to your feet and your balls. I called this electrifying moves. She really a careful person. She will make your dick release slowly, so you can enjoy it. When she did HJ to me, my hand managed to touched her shaved pussy, she licked my nipples, then put her nipples to my mouth. I really enjoy it until my final release.

WATERFALL HOTEL

Name: Jennifer
HJ : 8/10
Body: Ok la..
WIR: Yes,Jennifer u r hot.really.

Meg Dog
04-03-09, 12:31
How much is the damage?

Really did not know where to go yesterday afternoon.

The satanic desire feeling that always appear if I am going around by myself was back.

There are a lot of MP in Penang, but why only few places that the ML serves their customer with a skirt. Some ladies sometimes do not get me to my mood even she did touch my dick. Skirt is a must! (my campaign, ha ha.) Really did not have much choices to go because no more cheryl now (temporarily? ), So finally I have to ended my lost journey in Waterfall hotel because I can't think another places that their ML is wearing a skirt. Actually, I never go to this place for a long time, it used to be my favorite MP.

Went straight to the up stair, since apple no longer working here I asked for June or Ice, unfortunately they were working. I have to check some other stock inside the room. Most of them are in their mid 30's I think, By the OKT recommendation I picked Jennifer.

Waiting in the room, She came out with a her high heels (really high), when she put the towel and other stuff on the floor you can see a brief look of her transparent black G-String. She is a bit thin and has a small boobs. Laying down on the bed, let her to open my boxer off, start massaging. Her massage is good. She has strong hands, I can feel the pressure of her massage.

When it comes to sexy massage, first she will slowly use her nails to massage your body from your back to your feet and your balls. I called this electrifying moves. She really a careful person. She will make your dick release slowly, so you can enjoy it. When she did HJ to me, my hand managed to touched her shaved pussy, she licked my nipples, then put her nipples to my mouth. I really enjoy it until my final release.

WATERFALL HOTEL

Name: Jennifer
HJ : 8/10
Body: Ok la..
WIR: Yes,Jennifer u r hot.really.

MadBoss
04-03-09, 23:18
A long time ML called me up. Alma formerly from KS. She was at KS since a little after its opening.

Said she is now in Crystal Bukit Jambul.

As I remembered, her massages were good and powerful. Batin also commendable.

Always liked to tell me her deepthroat BJ very good but never performed for me :(

Looks ok ok only, body a bit roly poly.

She mentioned that she has learned some new techniques and would like me to try them out but in a hotel room.

You guys can try her out at Crystal but as I recalled after Ira started working at KS - I stopped taking Alma.

Cape De
04-04-09, 00:55
How much is the damage?Damage At Waterfall Hotel.

Massage Only is $ 73
HJ is $ 73 + $ 50
Naked HJ is $ 73 + $ 100
FJ is $ 73+$ 150

Sniper1
04-04-09, 16:19
Ops.....Sorry sorry mate, you deserve my apology. Mistaken your identity to Maoren0929. He's the one posted same question on another forum also (with due respect to Jackson, we shall not discuss about that other forum here). Hmm..this Maoren0929 seems like a double vision thingy...you accidentally misquoted his post to become Maddie's and I mistakenly linked you to him. :P sorry again...

Jackson,

I was indeed referring to another forum, not thread in this forum itself. Anyway thanks for trying to clear the air.

No hard feeling. Lfe continues.

Liverpool
04-05-09, 02:39
Visit new savoy last week. Find out now is masage at upstair. Ask ex cathay OKT for PRC massage. He bring me to upstair room 2. Proceed with masasge. I straight ask the girl HJ first. Play around 30 min. Then unload my bullet. After that proceed with massage.

Name: fei fei

Face: 8/10

Body: 7 /10

Massage skill: 7/10 she being work in kl pure massage for 2 years.

BJ skill: 7/10 use oil to play around your ball and didi head. Very stim

BJ: never ask

Nake HJ: yes, add RM30

Total damage: massage RM50, HJ: RM50 =RM100

MadBoss
04-05-09, 08:25
BJ skill: 7/10 use oil to play around your ball and didi head. Very stim

BJ: never askHJ la, BJ can't be very nice for her if massage oil is involved. :D

Channy
04-05-09, 21:13
Where is Hock Aun, Bro I stayed in penang more than 2 months and I know Cherie from hok aun hotel, it sfunny because I recommanded her to other members in one of my post.

Cherie is a local Chinese from kuala lumpur, she has limited english and speak malay and cantonese. For sure she s the not the prettiest of the hotel, but for 37 years (her age she told me) she has very good body. One regret she doesn t like to be touched so much and put too much jelly in her pussy. But she has a good attitude, give good BJ and has a very tight pussy. I get other ladies in hok aun but Cherie was my regular because her service is very good for the price just 40 rm.

I strongly recommand her also.

Eeemen
04-06-09, 07:11
Was back in Penang last week for some work & personal stuff. Managed to find time to explore. Thanks to bros input and sharing of info here, managed to "amuse" myself during the trip. Ok here goes,

Made contact with Cheryl, found out she's back at HMal. Had a session with her, in the back. Enjoyed her BBBJ. Found out from her that HCon may have changed owners, or something like that. Don't quite understand her, keke.

Also, visited Mutiara, twice! Had Lisa the first time, and when I went over the second time, [a few days later] tried Kiwi. Massage skills were good. Very oily. No offer of specials. Not much roaming, because they are not familiar with me, yet! From conversations with them, it may be possible for some extras, this is just guessing, don't hold me to it. Guess once they are more familiar with you, they get more comfortable. From the sound of it, they are also concerned about, MIBs.

Also, made a visit to the place 2 doors away from Yang Seng Tang, Burmah Road. The one I had was an elderly lady, massage skills good. Had a 2 hr session, and she was busy looking for areas with "angin"! Environment quite good, except the rooms quite small. Good get away for some relaxation. Don't think they offer any specials stuff. Need more visits to determine. But noted that there was a much younger Indon girl there.

And finally before heading home had a quick release, HJ, over at Fantasy. Had No. 2. Not much to shout about, because me not good in mandarin. She was urging for more, but was not keen.

All in all a pretty good trip back to the island. Pity don't have any FLs, would have been more fun, I think. Not many places serve NLs as well in penang. Would like to venture out to other places like Hock Aun, but not familiar with these set ups. Maybe one day can find a cheonging partner to go.

Thanks again to bros here for sharing those places I've been to.

Cheers

Channy
04-06-09, 11:12
Cherie is available for the full night, but she wants 200 ringgits, a little bit too much.

I try to get it for 150 ringgit, but she denied.

Hokomo
04-07-09, 04:29
Also, made a visit to the place 2 doors away from Yang Seng Tang, Burmah Road. The one I had was an elderly lady, massage skills good. Had a 2 hr session, and she was busy looking for areas with "angin"! Environment quite good, except the rooms quite small. Good get away for some relaxation. Don't think they offer any specials stuff. Need more visits to determine. But noted that there was a much younger Indon girl there.bro eeemen,

Glad to hear you have a great time in penang.

May I ask what is the damage at "place 2 doors away from yang seng tang"? Is this place name S--r?

I passby many times, always wanted to try, but very hard to find parking place around that area.

Thanks

MadBoss
04-07-09, 05:22
Also, visited Mutiara, twice! Had Lisa the first time, and when I went over the second time, [a few days later] tried Kiwi. Massage skills were good. Very oily. No offer of specials. Not much roaming, because they are not familiar with me, yet! From conversations with them, it may be possible for some extras, this is just guessing, don't hold me to it. Guess once they are more familiar with you, they get more comfortable. From the sound of it, they are also concerned about, MIBs.How did you find Liza looks wise? I think she's quiet good looking and she can be somewhat horny herself.

Damn thing is she keeps telling me to shave off my moustache, says I will look much better and younger. I talked with her about taking her out this weekend. I'll give her a call again afterwards.

I have a few FRs in waiting, will post them up when I have the time.

Cheers everyone.

Eeemen
04-07-09, 09:26
bro eeemen,

Glad to hear you have a great time in penang.

May I ask what is the damage at "place 2 doors away from yang seng tang"? Is this place name S--r?

I passby many times, always wanted to try, but very hard to find parking place around that area.

ThanksThanks bro. Yes, you've got the name right :) . damage wise, normally its 35 for an hour but this month they have a promotion at 42 for 1 and half hr. Value for money.

As for parking, i normally park over at Giant [Penang Plaza] and walk over. Less hassles.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Eeemen
04-07-09, 09:34
How did you find Liza looks wise? I think she's quiet good looking and she can be somewhat horny.

Damn thing is she keeps telling me to shave off my moustache, says I will look much better and younger. I talked with her about taking her out this weekend. I'll give her a call again afterwards.

I have a few FRs in waiting will post them up when I have the time.

Cheers everyone.Yes, she looks pretty good, sometimes she can give you the CFM look, but sadly, she's someone that requires lots of investment in time to get friendly and for her to get comfy with. One or 2 trips to visit her will not get you very far.

Hope you have a great date! Enjoy! And Hopefully can get to "educate" her on our needs :). Didn't know that they can go on dates!!??

BTW bro Madboss, when i was leaving after my session with Kiwi the other day, there were a few MILFs sitting on the sofa. Can't tell if they are local chinese or thai. But they were wearing white uniforms. Do they also offer massage services? I'm into milfs, indons & NLs. Not much of these in Penang unfortunately. Used to go crazy afew years back when i was based in Sillypore. So many of them and so easy access, unlike over here.

Anyway, looking forward to your enlightening & educational FRs, always enjoyed them. Hoping to make another trip over to Pg soon! Now at airport waiting for flight to Kuantan.

Cheers

Sylar
04-07-09, 10:00
How did you find Liza looks wise? I think she's quiet good looking and she can be somewhat horny.

I have a few FRs in waiting will post them up when I have the time.

Cheers everyone.Told you, that's the Gay moustache you are having, it only make you look beautiful :)

Cape De
04-07-09, 18:43
Heard that Cheryl is working again now.

I gave Hotel Malaysia a visit this afternoon to check whether she is working. Kinda missing he BBBJ

Took the lift to 10th floor, Usually she always sits on the couch, Yes she was there, No more time to waste, directly take her to the room.

She was wearing nice wind skirt, with a transparent white panties that show me a clear look of her bush. She wonder why I never come for a long time, I thought that she was off temporarily. She said she just off only on Monday. Ok la, now you re back la.

Start massaging, Her Hands is strong because she ever said to me that she always go for exercise. No wonder she still has a good body, the important think is her boobies always make my dick cannot calm. But her massage is not very good, Just push push on your back and your hands.

Her sexy massage won't get you 'high', She just do it directly even her BBBJ great. First she clean up my dick with the towel, then she play her tongue to my dick. While BBBJ, she put her transparent panties on my face, then I easily opened her panties, and play it with my finger.

Today she did not do Naked BJ to me because she was afraid of checking. There is no Boobs sucking today, huh I was waiting for it. When bathing myself I asked cheryl to show her boobies, First she don't want it but at last she showed it to me. Still great.

Malaysia Hotel.

Name: Cheryl
BBBJ: 8.5
Damage: $100
Body: 8.5 ,i think it is time to shave her pussy.

MadBoss
04-08-09, 04:02
Yes, she looks pretty good, sometimes she can give you the CFM look, but sadly, she's someone that requires lots of investment in time to get friendly and for her to get comfy with. One or 2 trips to visit her will not get you very far.She has only massaged me twice :) I think it's the other girls formerly from Deluxcious, she's seen me 'old friend, old friend' with them.

BTW bro Madboss, when i was leaving after my session with Kiwi the other day, there were a few MILFs sitting on the sofa. Can't tell if they are local chinese or thai. But they were wearing white uniforms. Do they also offer massage services? There are also PRCs and Thais there, I've not yet tried. Always ended up with the Indons.

Member 30
04-08-09, 08:25
She has only massaged me twice :) I think it's the other girls formerly from Deluxcious, she's seen me 'old friend, old friend' with them.

There are also PRCs and Thais there, I've not yet tried. Always ended up with the Indons.

I was told that they have only left with 1 PRC & the rests are thais & indons.

Doppel
04-08-09, 11:56
Isn't she the one that we bonked for 40 bucks (or was it $30) at Paris Hotel ?

Heard that Cheryl is working again now.
Damage: $100
Body: 8.5 ,i think it is time to shave her pussy.

LoneHunter
04-08-09, 14:27
I stayed in penang more than 2 months and I know Cherie from hok aun hotel, it sfunny because I recommanded her to other members in one of my post.

Cherie is a local Chinese from kuala lumpur, she has limited english and speak malay and cantonese. For sure she s the not the prettiest of the hotel, but for 37 years (her age she told me) she has very good body. One regret she doesn t like to be touched so much and put too much jelly in her pussy. But she has a good attitude, give good BJ and has a very tight pussy. I get other ladies in hok aun but Cherie was my regular because her service is very good for the price just 40 rm.

I strongly recommand her also.Hi bro,

May I know what is the biz hour for Hock Aun?

Thanks!

Debauchery
04-08-09, 16:57
Hi MadBoss,

Alma was one of my favourites. Where is Crystal Bukit Jambul?

Rgds

A long time ML called me up. Alma formerly from KS. She was at KS since a little after its opening.

Said she is now in Crystal Bukit Jambul.

As I remembered, her massages were good and powerful. Batin also commendable.

Always liked to tell me her deepthroat BJ very good but never performed for me :(

Looks ok ok only, body a bit roly poly.

She mentioned that she has learned some new techniques and would like me to try them out but in a hotel room.

You guys can try her out at Crystal but as I recalled after Ira started working at KS - I stopped taking Alma.

Cape De
04-08-09, 23:40
Isn't she the one that we bonked for 40 bucks (or was it $30) at Paris Hotel ?Not sure but I do not think so.

Probably no.

MadBoss
04-09-09, 06:29
Isn't she the one that we bonked for 40 bucks (or was it $30) at Paris Hotel ?Totally mistaken identity.

MadBoss
04-09-09, 06:39
Hi MadBoss,

RgdsCrystal Spa. Entrance to stairs facing BJ Court front gate. Look out for an orange coloured Beyond signboard. Same row as an electrical corner shop.

I was talking to Ira just now she said Alma never turn up for work. If you have PM, I could pass you Alma's number.

Sniper1
04-09-09, 14:32
Hi MadBoss,

RgdsOpposite the BJ Mall.

To be exact, it is opposite the guardhouse of the BJ Court. Located at 3rd floor along the shop with SEC electrical shop.

Expose
04-10-09, 03:17
Hi MadBoss,

RgdsWhats the damage?

Digimon
04-10-09, 16:32
Yesterday was free so went to ctt to look for my favourite #12 after my lunch, after collect the key from the reception and go locker to change cloth.

Ask the okt that #12 is free or need to wait, the okt said that she is just came in so can arrange for me now, so I quickly no waste time go to the room and waiting for her to come.

After few minute, she knocked the door and came in and looked at me like old friend that haven't seen each other for a long time, she straight away came toward me and give me a big hug like her lover, then I start to roam her body all over and take out her skirt left behind her black colour bra and a little tiny lace g-string, after a few minutes she go to block the door with the bed which is provide for massage and then came back with a seducing smile and take off my pants with a squarting position give me a BBBJ and eye contact tells me that she would like to eat me, I just stand there and enjoy her BBBJ with no hesitate, after that she hold up one side of my leg and give me a ar and balls licking. (waaaah beh tahan. So stim laa). I almost come with this style that make me feel good, I stop her and hold her up and carry her toward the chair and pump her doggy from behind with my full strengh non stop. She just moan like crazy and grap the handle of the chair and lift her buttock higher for me to pumped her harder from behind, while I pump her I notice that she also cum with a lot of juice from her ****. After few minutes of pumping I almost can't stand and then I stop and carry her to the bed and continue missionary her with my last home turn run with full power until the laoya bed sound like want to crash, she just keep moan like crazy and ask me " please no stop. Keep pump me harder I want you to make me come also " after a few minute later I also unload my bullet. After enjoying, we hug each other on the bed and chit chat for a while then I ask her to have a overnite stay, she answer me that she not doing overnite with customer cause of blaa blaa reason.

MadBoss
04-10-09, 20:56
about two weeks back went to immigration to renew my maid's permit.

the process is relatively simple and if you do it yourself, you can save about a hundred rm in agent fees. a penny saved is a penny used to cheong.

fast service that day so got time to kill before jam starts to build up at the bridge, i detoured to gp bm.

until now don't know why the traffic light turning across the railway tracks always jam eventhough got no train coming.

when arrived there saw that the hotel is under renovation but still got a few cars parked out in front.

baby was there and she was leading a malay bro towards the battlefield.

the okt tried to push me a ckt, she was sitting near the lounge area, not together with the others in the viewing room.

he said '170 niah'

'170 niah?!?' i went to peek at the others. the two ckts there looked so plain, got one nl looking chick but she had just come down only.

i asked for massage only. the okt called for amy.

hmm seems like the renovation will not include the spa/massage area, still same old set up.

thai girl. slightly older than me, so not very young but still pleasant looking and body is slim.

the massage is good but she cannot get my bones to crack like in behind hlb.

very chatty girl, spoke to me in hokkien. found out that there are only three mls including her. two thais and one local.

she then asked me whether i wanted her specials. '50 niah'

the liak kin and hj part lasted around 15 minutes before i came by then she was furiously pumping up and down cause times up already.

didn't ar because didn't see anything worth touching.

amy.
looks: 5/10
massage: 6/10
hj: 6/10
damage: massage rm45 + hj rm50.

MadBoss
04-10-09, 21:38
Last weekend after early morning fishing trip went to Mutiara for a good rubdown.

Don't believe the sign that says 'Open at 10am'. It was 11 and the door was wide open with no one in sight. Heard some cluttering noises at the back area and called out (stupid doorbell wasn't working) Out came a skinny Indo wearing a singlet.

"Abang mau massage?'' She then got out her handphone and called someone from upstairs.

I asked to see if Liza was ready.

After a few minutes Liza came down, hair wet like she had just showered.

She was looking very yummy, all fresh and in tight jeans and top.

Excellent massage, just what I needed. She was in a jovial mood too. Singing, always giving me that sexed up look.

When I had turned over onto my back and she was massaging my scalp, she leaned forward and rubbed my tummy, pressing her breasts onto my face.

Ahh the scent of her clean clothes and flesh, instant hard on.

No need to ask her for a HJ this time. Very yummy too, a lot of ball playing. No rush at all.

Liza.
Looks: 9/10
Massage: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Damage: Massage Rm40 + HJ Rm50

Dan606
04-12-09, 05:40
Liza.
Damage: Massage Rm40 + HJ Rm50Noticed that the latest two FR, the HJ you paid is RM 50. If I remember correctly, in general the rate you pay is RM 30 for HJ without AR.

Channy
04-12-09, 15:52
Hi bro,

May I know what is the biz hour for Hock Aun?

Thanks! Cherie told me she started her job at 9 am and "close" at 8 pm. But many girls in Hock aum leaves at 6 pm. ; I think the hotel must opening around 8/9 am (one day I bonked cherie at 10 am)

MadBoss
04-12-09, 22:24
Noticed that the latest two FR, the HJ you paid is RM 50. If I remember correctly, in general the rate you pay is RM 30 for HJ without AR.
I've been getting generous :D Sorry.

Economy has been affecting some MPs too.

With Liza got AR (face press into breasts).

With Amy she asked for Rm50 outright, I wasn't in the mood to bargain or anything else.

Lvr37
04-13-09, 01:16
about two weeks back went to immigration to renew my maid's permit.

the process is relatively simple and if you do it yourself, you can save about a hundred rm in agent fees. a penny saved is a penny used to cheong.

fast service that day so got time to kill before jam starts to build up at the bridge, i detoured to gp bm.

until now don't know why the traffic light turning across the railway tracks always jam eventhough got no train coming.

when arrived there saw that the hotel is under renovation but still got a few cars parked out in front.

baby was there and she was leading a malay bro towards the battlefield.

the okt tried to push me a ckt, she was sitting near the lounge area, not together with the others in the viewing room.

he said '170 niah'

'170 niah?!?' i went to peek at the others. the two ckts there looked so plain, got one nl looking chick but she had just come down only.

i asked for massage only. the okt called for amy.

hmm seems like the renovation will not include the spa/massage area, still same old set up.

thai girl. slightly older than me, so not very young but still pleasant looking and body is slim.

the massage is good but she cannot get my bones to crack like in behind hlb.

very chatty girl, spoke to me in hokkien. found out that there are only three mls including her. two thais and one local.

she then asked me whether i wanted her specials. '50 niah'

the liak kin and hj part lasted around 15 minutes before i came by then she was furiously pumping up and down cause times up already.

didn't ar because didn't see anything worth touching.

amy.
looks: 5/10
massage: 6/10
hj: 6/10
damage: massage rm45 + hj rm50.

really money well spent boss. just wonder if you are really madboss or maidboss?!!

like your reports, straight to the point of interests and informative.

MadBoss
04-13-09, 07:47
Noticed that the latest two FR, the HJ you paid is RM 50. If I remember correctly, in general the rate you pay is RM 30 for HJ without AR.
Actually come to think of it, I am not really the one 'RM 30 for HJ without AR'.

That one is Sy***. :D

I am the one who thinks Behind HLB is cheap :D

Brother Gu
04-13-09, 10:25
Went to Bio Genesis (The MP near New World Park) about 3 times last 2 weeks. Went alone for once and together with my friends for the other 2 times.

Had different session with 3 Indo Mee (actually all Indo with "heio heio" look)and allow me to be "One Stone Kill Three Birds". All good massage skill but only 1 is not providing HJ. The rest are providing HJ. Sorry, all funny funny name except Didik (Didi? ) that I can remember.

HJ really not bad for all and damage at RM60 for massage and RM50 for HJ. Tips. Please ask for the bed rooms with the mattress on the floor. Feel more cozy and "song".

Happy cheoging.

Sniper1
04-13-09, 15:42
The massage is good but she cannot get my bones to crack like in Behind HLB.Madboss, I heard behind HLB there is only 1 PRC and a few Tomyam. Which ML there could do bones cracking? Lately bone itchy la.

Thanks

MadBoss
04-13-09, 22:34
Madboss, I heard behind HLB there is only 1 PRC and a few Tomyam. Which ML there could do bones cracking? Lately bone itchy la.

ThanksLong time never go there, but if she is still around - I recommend Ah Tong.

Mabuk
04-14-09, 00:54
Went to Bio Genesis (The MP near New World Park) about 3 times last 2 weeks. Went alone for once and together with my friends for the other 2 times.

Had different session with 3 Indo Mee (actually all Indo with "heio heio" look)and allow me to be "One Stone Kill Three Birds". All good massage skill but only 1 is not providing HJ. The rest are providing HJ. Sorry, all funny funny name except Didik (Didi? ) that I can remember.

HJ really not bad for all and damage at RM60 for massage and RM50 for HJ. Tips. Please ask for the bed rooms with the mattress on the floor. Feel more cozy and "song".

Happy cheoging.

I ever massaged by 2 of the indon there, 1 old and fat the other old and slim, still don have chance to meet the third one.

Massage should be Rm50 for 2 hours and never try HJ there. They are too old scared cannot up :D

Sylar
04-14-09, 01:52

Happy cheoging.Aiyoyo, RM50 for Hj somemore by Ugly Indon Lauyi, come on, don't recommend bad kangtao for brothers here. We want Tesco price with relatively good service/quality.

Sylar
04-14-09, 01:53
Actually come to think of it, I am not really the one 'RM 30 for HJ without AR'.

That one is Sy***. :D

I am the one who thinks Behind HLB is cheap :DYou twist and turn so much, I also pening-lah :)

Cape De
04-14-09, 05:05
Planned to buy cat food at CTY, but ended up at Fortuna Hotel Yesterday. The very very old hotel. Used to come once to have really cheap naked HJ, I already cross the road (forgot the name), Why not Give it a try once again.

Enter from the back door.

When I came in, This skirty lady was sitting on the floor, giving a preview of her black panties even I don't enter the room yet, She knew I see it, but she did not close it. Haha, Very nice first impression. Pick her.

There was only 2 women work there, seems not in really good business. One thing, this hotel does not provide good smell.

Came into the room, She asked me whether this is my first time. I said yes even I actually ever had a session with other woman there. I took off my clothes, laying on the bed. Little bit shock because usually the masseuse will ask you whether you want extra or not, But this lady has a different style. She is massaging me topless with only panties on. What the! Not bad boobies, anyway.

Massaging back first, Her hands quite strong. When massaging, she put my hands to her panties. She wants me to squezze her tits. I think their 'not in good' business makes the working lady feel really horny, She keeps telling me if her sex is really good and keep lowering the price for her service. But no mood for sex yesterday, the environment is not comfortable.

Go with the extra, start with breast massage first and She wants to massage her butt, give her a little butt slap. She has a really long nipples. The HJ is a little bit hurry, I was not enjoying it even she put her vagina up on my face. When I about to release she sat on my stomach, and shake her shaved pussy on it. Yes I know, You are really pro. Release!

FORTUNA HOTEL

Name: did not ask
Look:7/10 ,not bad looking
HJ: 4/10 lil bit too hurry
Horny level : very high horny MILF
Damage : Rm68 for Naked HJ ,U can have sex with only Rm80.
WIR : No , but put it at very very very last resort. The environment is too dark ,smelly and creepy. Not really comfortable. Service considered Ok la.

Brother Gu
04-14-09, 05:58
I ever massaged by 2 of the indon there, 1 old and fat the other old and slim, still don have chance to meet the third one.

Massage should be Rm50 for 2 hours and never try HJ there. They are too old scared cannot up :DBro, no more lah. So far so good, all are young. So quite nice looking and good shape.

Eeemen
04-14-09, 07:36
Last Friday, on way back from Alor Star, me and my boss decided to pop over the island for some local mee goreng and for him to get some tau sar piah. Managed to persuade him to go for a quick rub down.

Headed to Mutiara, i asked for Kiwi again. She like not too happy to see me. No luck with roaming, even though have seen her like more than 3 times!! Massage was good. Guess next time will ask for some one else.

My boss had another indon called Ingrid, looks pleasant and has the CFM looks. Coz he is new to the place, guess not much was offered. He did enjoy the massage however.

Massage was 40, and we both tipped them 10. Guess that's investing for the future.

Kun Pau
04-14-09, 09:37

Happy cheoging.Thanks Bro Member30

Had try them 4 times, first with eva, second with muna, third with lia and again with eva.

To my recommend. Eva is the best. Manage to explore her except her panties due to red zone ha ha ha hah a.

Lia manage to get her BJ. Muna. Just so so only

Thanks bro Member30

Andyleest
04-14-09, 10:37
Yesterday was free so went to ctt to look for my favourite #12 after my lunch, after collect the key from the reception and go locker to change cloth.

Ask the okt that #12 is free or need to wait, the okt said that she is just came in so can arrange for me now, so I quickly no waste time go to the room and waiting for her to come.Hi bro,

What is the damage?

Andyleest
04-14-09, 10:39
Last weekend after early morning fishing trip went to Mutiara for a good rubdown.

Liza.
Damage: Massage Rm40 + HJ Rm50Hi bro,

Can share where is "Pearl" exact location?

Sniper1
04-14-09, 15:33
Massage should be Rm50 for 2 hours and never try HJ there. I think this is the cheapest in town. :D

Member 30
04-15-09, 02:55
Thanks Bro Member30

Had try them 4 times, first with eva, second with muna, third with lia and again with eva.

To my recommend. Eva is the best. Manage to explore her except her panties due to red zone ha ha ha hah a.

Lia manage to get her BJ. Muna. Just so so only

Thanks bro Member30

You're most welcome bro. Monday is her off day...so you know what to do or rather, you know what you can do :D :p

Bjguy
04-15-09, 03:39
You're most welcome bro. Monday is her off day...so you know what to do or rather, you know what you can do :D :p

I wonder Liyana is still there. She is one of the youngest there.

Brother Gu
04-15-09, 05:06
I think this is the cheapest in town. :DNow RM60 for an hour.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-15-09, 07:21
In Feb 09, I went to a place in town and recommended from a friend of mind, you must go for this pretty and hotties woman from Russian her name is Hera, my friend told me. So I went after few days and look for her and true enough she was damn pretty and sexy. So I used her for a first time but I'm not a new customer with them since early 2008. She was so friendly and smiling when she talks to you and bath you so gentlly, until you can feel she just like your gf or even more than that and to be honest our gf or wife doesn't do that to us where you can have such good feeling towards her. After shower we started to romance and she lick my whole body and feel damn nice and after that I lick her until she shouted my name. I used her for 4 times until we a like gf and bf. The last time I used her is in early March 09 and that was the best one I ever had in my life time. We romance until she got wet and I lick her until she came for 2 to 3 times and of course shouted my name. After I have done with her wet whole I really hack her for 15 minutes with few different position and the most position she likes is dogee stlye and she came for 4 times, so damn wet. Unfortunately, she left the country sometime in March 09 end. I told the boss do inform me if she even comes back to PG and surely I will use her again. I do believe this kind of good feeling in sex our gf or wife can never proform. Well, drop me an email should you need further information about this place and I will be more than happy to share with you guys.

Cheers!

MadBoss
04-15-09, 08:01
Hi bro,

Can share where is "Pearl" exact location?I've just reported recently. Search under posts made by me.

Digimon
04-15-09, 10:36
What is the damage?[/QUOTE]FJ is $150, massage is $87.xx. I can't remember the exactly price already.SRY

MadBoss
04-15-09, 22:26
Now RM60 for an hour.This is hotel rates already, worth it?

I have also noticed an increase among the Reflexology joints in Prangin Mall.

Body massage now Rm50 from previously Rm40.

MadBoss
04-15-09, 22:40
In Feb 09, I went to a place in town and recommended from a friend of mind, you must go for this pretty and hotties woman from Russian her name is Hera, my friend told me.

Well, drop me an email should you need further information about this place and I will be more than happy to share with you guys.Can only guess the place. As for your email, well it's not stated is it? And you're not supposed to post it in the open forum. Do you have PM?

After shower we started to romance and she lick my whole body and feel damn nice and after that I lick her until she shouted my name.

I used her for 4 times until we a like gf and bf. The last time I used her is in early March 09 and that was the best one I ever had in my life time. We romance until she got wet and I lick her until she came for 2 to 3 times and of course shouted my nameYou mean she shouted 'Sladkiy Hunter' 'Sladkiy Hunter'? :D

Nice writing, very enthusiastic. Please include the damage that you paid for this service.

MadBoss
04-15-09, 22:41
What is the damage?FJ is $150, massage is $87.xx. I can't remember the exactly price already.SRYBro, not really sure who or what post you are replying to.

Cape De
04-15-09, 22:43
Everybody keep talking about mutiara, It makes me curious about this hidden place. You can find it at Jalan tek seang.

Parked my car in front of it, There were a lot of Indons in front of the entrance, but nobody got the face that we called CFM.

Met the OKT, I ask for massage and let her to pick the girl for me.

Massage room is good, A little bit dark but nice smell, plus a good java music. Make us more relax.

My masseuse name is Liza, She is Indon, come from Bandung. She is beautiful and has a sexy voice and the important thing is Her massage is Which I think the best massage that I ever had in Penang from a girl. I can feel the pressure, All my body crack. Nice. Unlike other MP, you will just think about the extra when the masseuse is not even finish her massage, but in Mutiara I forgot about the extra (just for a while la). Her massage makes me add another half hour.

Her HJ is not bad, She put the oil, play with your dickhead first and your balls. Not really hurry and very careful. While doing it, she will play eye contact with you that made me really horny. Fortunately, She allow me to touch her boobs. Release!

Mutiara Massage

Name: Liza
Looks: 8/10
HJ: 7.5/10
Massage: 9/10
Damage: Rm 60 for 1.5 hours massage , Rm 40 for HJ
WIR: I will come again.Nice.

Kun Pau
04-16-09, 02:35
I wonder Liyana is still there. She is one of the youngest there.Is that referring to Lia? The talest among them? If that so, yes, she's still there.

SSV
04-16-09, 02:45
Hi all big bros, good to see that the site was very well kept, its been a long time didn't go cheonging already, why ? recession lor.

Anyway, now business has come back a bit and I also a bit horny, hehe, looking for some economy rice.

By the way, I saw the old Sunshine Farlim is opening a thai massage soon, just want to keep all the big bros to keep an eye, whether got any bonus or not ?

happy cheonging !

Member 30
04-16-09, 03:00
I wonder Liyana is still there. She is one of the youngest there.

Ok will try to check it out on my next trip soon.. :D

MadBoss
04-16-09, 07:00
Everybody keep talking about mutiara, It makes me curious about this hidden place. You can find it at Jalan tek seang.

Parked my car in front of it, There were a lot of Indons in front of the entrance, but nobody got the face that we called CFM.

Massage room is good, A little bit dark but nice smell, plus a good java music. Make us more relax.

My masseuse name is Liza, She is Indon, come from Bandung. She is beautiful and has a sexy voice and the important thing is Her massage is Which I think the best massage that I ever had in Penang from a girl. I can feel the pressure, All my body crack. Nice. Unlike other MP, you will just think about the extra when the masseuse is not even finish her massage, but in Mutiara I forgot about the extra (just for a while la). Her massage makes me add another half hour.

Her HJ is not bad, She put the oil, play with your dickhead first and your balls. Not really hurry and very careful. While doing it, she will play eye contact with you that made me really horny. Fortunately, She allow me to touch her boobs. Release!

Mutiara Massage

WIR: I will come again.Nice.Your first trip there, you get extras. Wonder why Bro Eemen cannot?

Sladkiy Hunter
04-16-09, 07:33
Can only guess the place. As for your email, well it's not stated is it? And you're not supposed to post it in the open forum. Do you have PM?

You mean she shouted 'Sladkiy Hunter' 'Sladkiy Hunter'? :D

Nice writing, very enthusiastic. Please include the damage that you paid for this service.I would like to say Hello, to our my new fellows. This is my first time joining this forum conversation. I found quite interesting having this conversation with those who in the same motive. You guys know what I mean. Please dear fellows, I'm still study those short form word that your guys normally use for conversation and comments. What do you mean PM? The place located at one of the apartment call Aurora just opposite the old Celcom office.

Sladkiy Hunter is my nick name of course and she shouted my real name and not Sladkiy Hunter. Please fellows do share with him with you have any new hot place to visit.

Damage: 220 for 1 time course

FJ: 9/10

Looks: 10/10

Sladkiy Hunter
04-16-09, 09:33

Mutiara Massage

WIR: I will come again.Nice.Hey Cape De,

Where excatly is tek seang? Any landmark you can tell? Quite interesting the place you went to and I wanna try this weekend. The price quite reasonable and she does do BJ to?

Mabuk
04-16-09, 11:21

That road call Seang Tek Road or Jalan Seang Tek.

Bjguy
04-16-09, 11:49
Is that referring to Lia? The talest among them? If that so, yes, she's still there.

No lar, LIA is the one tall and put quite a lot of ICI on her face to look fair, rite. Yes, she has a Bcup size.

Liyana is petite about 5ft 3 or 4 only. In fact her face more pretty and young.
But the last time with her....she not offer any special too me.

In fact they other day when there, one ML name Kiki do the washing for my foot.
But went into the room, for massage EVA instead come in.

Any FRs on Kiki....as for LIA, EVA, ISMA tried and tested.

Hamsapguai
04-16-09, 17:15
In Feb 09, I went to a place in town and recommended from a friend of mind, you must go for this pretty and hotties woman from Russian her name is Hera, my friend told me. So I went after few days and look for her and true enough she was damn pretty and sexy.

Cheers!Unable to PM you. Mind to share the place?

McHunter
04-16-09, 18:26
Hi Bro Sladkiy,

You don't have PM feature. Mind to share where's the location? I'm going Penang in few months time, like to survey for any good fish. Any1 can recommend me? I would to try white chicks.

Thanks!

In Feb 09, I went to a place in town and recommended from a friend of mind, you must go for this pretty and hotties woman from Russian her name is Hera, my friend told me. So I went after few days and look for her and true enough she was damn pretty and sexy. So I used her for a first time but I'm not a new customer with them since early 2008. She was so friendly and smiling when she talks to you and bath you so gentlly, until you can feel she just like your gf or even more than that and to be honest our gf or wife doesn't do that to us where you can have such good feeling towards her. After shower we started to romance and she lick my whole body and feel damn nice and after that I lick her until she shouted my name. I used her for 4 times until we a like gf and bf. The last time I used her is in early March 09 and that was the best one I ever had in my life time. We romance until she got wet and I lick her until she came for 2 to 3 times and of course shouted my name. After I have done with her wet whole I really hack her for 15 minutes with few different position and the most position she likes is dogee stlye and she came for 4 times, so damn wet. Unfortunately, she left the country sometime in March 09 end. I told the boss do inform me if she even comes back to PG and surely I will use her again. I do believe this kind of good feeling in sex our gf or wife can never proform. Well, drop me an email should you need further information about this place and I will be more than happy to share with you guys.

Cheers!

McHunter
04-16-09, 18:42
Hi Penang Bros,

Can PM me Uncle Lee's contact?I wanna taste some white chicks.

MadBoss
04-16-09, 21:26
I would like to say Hello, to our my new fellows. This is my first time joining this forum conversation. I found quite interesting having this conversation with those who in the same motive. You guys know what I mean. Please dear fellows, I'm still study those short form word that your guys normally use for conversation and comments. What do you mean PM? The place located at one of the apartment call Aurora just opposite the old Celcom office.

Sladkiy Hunter is my nick name of course and she shouted my real name and not Sladkiy Hunter. Please fellows do share with him with you have any new hot place to visit.

Damage: 220 for 1 time course

FJ: 9/10

Looks: 10/10Guessed as much it's Uncle Lee's place.

PM is short for Private Messaging. Look at the top of ISG's page for details.

MadBoss
04-16-09, 21:28
Hey Cape De,

Where excatly is tek seang? Any landmark you can tell? Quite interesting the place you went to and I wanna try this weekend. The price quite reasonable and she does do BJ to?Read this for directions to Mutiara ->

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=843633&postcount=3654

Sladkiy Hunter
04-17-09, 02:28
Hi Bro Sladkiy,

You don't have PM feature. Mind to share where's the location? I'm going Penang in few months time, like to survey for any good fish. Any1 can recommend me? I would to try white chicks.

Thanks!Hi Bro McHunter,

Yes, I did not have PM feature and sure I can share with u. The place is located the old celcom office just opposite ''Pulau Tikus''. You should try the white chicks and there are many girls from various country. But for now I can recommend you any girls cause those i used before has left home. But to my experience you should try Russian or Ukraine womans and they are pretty much good in sex and good looking. There are few new store from Iran and Ukraine but never use them before. Well, good luck to you and if you need any further information just dorp me your question. Cheers bro!

Brother Gu
04-17-09, 02:37
This is hotel rates already, worth it?

I have also noticed an increase among the Reflexology joints in Prangin Mall.

Body massage now Rm50 from previously Rm40.Ok lah bro, RM60 with real nice Baliness massage, which I like it so much, nothing to complaint.

I went again yesterday and as what have recommended with EVA.

So far one of the best among all 8 Indo mee there. The only complaint is boobs a bit of small. I think about 32B.

Come to HJ, as usual they allow you to lick her nipples. Wah lou eh. She damn steam until hug me tight and wanted to go for more and kiss me from head to toe, except BJ. Haiiiiiiii. I must say good feelinglah overall. Hahaha.

Anyway only ended up in HJ cause cannot stand her breath with smoking smell. Damage as usual. RM60 + RM50(HJ)

Regards

Eeemen
04-17-09, 03:00
Your first trip there, you get extras. Wonder why Bro Eemen cannot?Ya man. How come? Maybe bro Cape De young and handsome? Me old man liao. Must go check Liza out again on my next trip!!

Bros, any other recommendations? Penang hardly have FLs? [or rather none that i know off :( ]. In between my meetings have plenty of time to ronda ronda.

Thanks bros

Member 30
04-17-09, 03:45
No lar, LIA is the one tall and put quite a lot of ICI on her face to look fair, rite. Yes, she has a Bcup size.

Liyana is petite about 5ft 3 or 4 only. In fact her face more pretty and young.
But the last time with her....she not offer any special too me.

In fact they other day when there, one ML name Kiki do the washing for my foot.
But went into the room, for massage EVA instead come in.

Any FRs on Kiki....as for LIA, EVA, ISMA tried and tested.

Yeap, decided to try once for Kiki cause for the past few times I was there, it's her who opened the door for me & smiled sweetly. But that's about all that I could get. Rating below:-

Massage: 7/10 (quite good pressure)
Extra: only HJ & didn't get to roam :(

How about Isma? Mind some rating?

Sladkiy Hunter
04-17-09, 03:57
That road call Seang Tek Road or Jalan Seang Tek.Thanks and will look for a place that you mentioned and give a try.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-17-09, 04:30
Unable to PM you. Mind to share the place?The place located the old celcom office just opposite the celcom office. But you need to call and make appointment before you go. Operating hour is from 3pm till 3am daily. But I unable to PM you for the contact number.

Bjguy
04-17-09, 05:03
Yeap, decided to try once for Kiki cause for the past few times I was there, it's her who opened the door for me & smiled sweetly. But that's about all that I could get. Rating below:-

Massage: 7/10 (quite good pressure)
Extra: only HJ & didn't get to roam :(

How about Isma? Mind some rating?

a) Isma are at the older side, about 35 or 36.

b) But her massage, very powerful...will feel aching a few days after she massage.

c) Tried her 1yrs ++ ago. That time, manage to dig and roam. Also get BJ from
that time.

But on the look is 4/10 only. Boobs 6/10 quite large. Overall the extras are normal.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-17-09, 08:06
Read this for directions to Mutiara.

http://www.internationalsexguide. Info/forum/showpost.php? P=843633&postcount=3654Thanks MadBoss and I think I know where it is located. Have learned what is PM means and also the rest. Should not be an issue if I keep log in to this forum for conversation. Yes it is at Uncle Lee's place and I heard they have new arrival for Ukraine and Iran womans 2 weeks ago. Uncle Lee's call me to informed me that the Ukraine young lady look pretty and sexy but have not use her before. She only 18 or 19 year of age but not sure how is the service going to be. Can't affort to go that often now due to intense economy crisis, so go for save cost place now. I will try the Mutiara place and then will update you guys.

Penang Guy
04-17-09, 09:30
Hi Bro McHunter,

Yes, I did not have PM feature and sure I can share with u. The place is located the old celcom office just opposite ''Pulau Tikus''. You should try the white chicks and there are many girls from various country. But for now I can recommend you any girls cause those i used before has left home. But to my experience you should try Russian or Ukraine womans and they are pretty much good in sex and good looking. There are few new store from Iran and Ukraine but never use them before. Well, good luck to you and if you need any further information just dorp me your question. Cheers bro!Are the OKT will border us or not we just walk in like that?

Bjguy
04-17-09, 10:57
Ok lah bro, RM60 with real nice Baliness massage, which I like it so much, nothing to complaint.

I went again yesterday and as what have recommended with EVA.

So far one of the best among all 8 Indo mee there. The only complaint is boobs a bit of small. I think about 32B.

Come to HJ, as usual they allow you to lick her nipples. Wah lou eh. She damn steam until hug me tight and wanted to go for more and kiss me from head to toe, except BJ. Haiiiiiiii. I must say good feelinglah overall. Hahaha.

Anyway only ended up in HJ cause cannot stand her breath with smoking smell. Damage as usual. RM60 + RM50(HJ)

Regards

Agree is pretty hiao, call us abang....some more her aerolas and nipple quite big lehh....if Lia's aerolas and nipples were smallish.

Eeemen
04-17-09, 12:23
Went to Bio Genesis (The MP near New World Park) about 3 times last 2 weeks. Went alone for once and together with my friends for the other 2 times...............Happy cheoging.Bro Gu, is this place at the corner of burmah road & swatow lane? We went in there once but did not see any indon mee? And BTW, is the rate RM 60 for 2 hrs or RM 50 for an hour? Thanks for clarifying.

Planned to buy cat food at CTY, but ended up at Fortuna Hotel Yesterday. The very very old hotel. Used to come once to have really cheap naked HJ, I already cross the road (forgot the name), Why not Give it a try once againBro Cape de, where is fortuna hotel. The name does not ring a bell. Hints please, thanks

Can't wait to head to Penang again. Have to get my boss to come with me, so can stay longer!

Cheers bros

MadBoss
04-17-09, 22:18
Agree is pretty hiao, call us abang....some more her aerolas and nipple quite big lehh....if Lia's aerolas and nipples were smallish.Waah Abang BJguy so busy with other Abangs at Bio. Even Abang Kun Pau, long time no hear also come out :D

MadBoss
04-17-09, 22:39
Bro Cape de, where is fortuna hotel. The name does not ring a bell. Hints please, thanks

Can't wait to head to Penang again. Have to get my boss to come with me, so can stay longer!

Cheers brosIt's also Penang Road but nearer to Komtar. From Jalan Dato Keramat head towards Komtar. The buildings on the left before turning into Burmah Road.

Or, the road going under/through Komtar where there is Maybank and a post office, straight ahead is the building with Fortuna and Central Hotel.

Bro Cape De, I have not been there in a long time, please elaborate on the quality of WLs/MLs there. Out of 10 girls, how many are above 5/10 based on looks and age.

Bro Eemen you might want to consider this before taking your boss there.

MadBoss
04-17-09, 22:42
Are the OKT will border us or not we just walk in like that?May I ask what you mean by 'border us'. Do you mean 'bother'?

If so, why would an Okt do that? It's his job to show you the girls.

Brother Gu
04-18-09, 00:39
Bro Gu, is this place at the corner of burmah road & swatow lane? We went in there once but did not see any indon mee? And BTW, is the rate RM 60 for 2 hrs or RM 50 for an hour? Thanks for clarifying.Yes, you are right, as long as you pass by New World Park, keep to your right until you reach the 1st junction, it is just at the corner. RM60 is for an hour.

Cheers

Sniper1
04-18-09, 01:36
Bro Cape de, where is fortuna hotel. The name does not ring a bell. Hints please, thanksYou can either find it at wikimapia or google map.

Just type in the hotel name.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-18-09, 02:26
Are the OKT will border us or not we just walk in like that?For those regular customer will usually call before they go. If you were to walk in i believe there should not be any problem at all. Located at 3 floor and once the lift open you just walk strait and the appartment is on your left. Remember operation hour is from 3pm till 3am and look for uncle lee and he will be there.

Good luck!

Member 30
04-18-09, 03:00
Bro Gu, is this place at the corner of burmah road & swatow lane? We went in there once but did not see any indon mee? And BTW, is the rate RM 60 for 2 hrs or RM 50 for an hour? Thanks for clarifying.

If not mistaken, it's Rm60 for an hour & RM75 or 85 for 1.5hr..

Sylar
04-18-09, 04:18
If not mistaken, it's Rm60 for an hour & RM75 or 85 for 1.5hr..Very expensivem; this place much better than Aun Wei meh?

McHunter
04-18-09, 10:00
For those regular customer will usually call before they go. If you were to walk in i believe there should not be any problem at all. Located at 3 floor and once the lift open you just walk strait and the appartment is on your left. Remember operation hour is from 3pm till 3am and look for uncle lee and he will be there.

Good luck!Thks for infor. The apatment is it got a siam temple nearby?

MadBoss
04-18-09, 20:25
Thks for infor. The apatment is it got a Siam temple nearby?Yes, and as mentioned before - just Google the place's name. You'll get map, pics everything.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-19-09, 05:11
Thks for infor. The apatment is it got a siam temple nearby?Yup, you are right.

Hamsapguai
04-19-09, 12:54
Last night feels bored then went to Copra to have a drinks & also to check out the freelance girls there. No luck at the girls because most of their target is middle age man & above. Too bad we didn't change to our fathers shirt. Else they will also approach us. Then during our discussions there suddenly we think of another new place opposite the place. We heard a massage place from one of our cheong bro.

So we went opposite to check it out. The place name is Loo Yee. At first we thought its a tea house. Then when we saw the signboard mention about foot massage with the contact number. Call the number to ask for direction because there is also a signboard saying "TABIB CINA". Scared go in let them acupunture our body. Bingo they say got massage. Went up there using the side staircase. When going up saw one of the ML coming down with a customer. Rating for her is 9/10 for body & face.

So went up there saw 1 male OKT & also 1 female OKT. Female OKT somemore using a laptop. Not bad looking. So while waiting for the ML to appear, we wait there like in clinic waiting for doctor. They have rooms with single bed, double beds & also triple beds. Off course we choose individual room. Upon entering the room, room quite big. I saw there is a mattress on the floor. Don't know its for what purpose?

The ML I choose are consider the good looking among the 3 ML assign for us. 1 of our friend chicken out at the last minute. Say office call him. In the end went back to Copra. Total there is 9 ML working there.

Here is the rating:

Name: No. 9
Face: 7/10
BB: 32C
Body: 7/10
AR: at first reluctant. 1st time there.
Damage: RM40 for massage + RM10 oil + RM50 for HJ

Cheers

Sniper1
04-19-09, 17:15
If not mistaken, it's Rm60 for an hour & RM75 or 85 for 1.5hr..Wow, this is expensive and almost the Hotel rate!

Do you get your session in a room or beds separated by curtain?

Casio50
04-19-09, 17:46
There was only 2 women work there, seems not in really good business. One thing, this hotel does not provide good smell.Actually there are more women working there - 5 to 8. Depends on when you go. I went there this morning at around 11.30 and there were 6 of them waiting with another 2 working. None of the ones outside were nice looking. All look over 40. I just chose one and went to the room. All I wanted was a massage but the ML kept pestering me take up extras from the time she closed the door. So damn irritating. I declined as I wasn't in the mood. The damage was 36.

Cape De
04-20-09, 04:08
Very busy to check the forum.

Your first trip there, you get extras. Wonder why Bro Eemen cannot? I am used to Indonesian Language and its slang, She said that I am funny. She keep laughing and laughing, maybe she is comfortable with that. She even told me to go out with her if I have free time. One day maybe.

Hey Cape De,

Where excatly is tek seang? Any landmark you can tell? Quite interesting the place you went to and I wanna try this weekend. The price quite reasonable and she does do BJ to? I don't know how to say about this Road, I just GPS the road name (Seng teak road) with my handphone then follow it.

Hope this one will help u, If you ever came to Paris Hotel, From Paris Hotel you just go straight then turning left when you found intersection, Go straight and you will find it. Don't ask where this Paris is, don't know how to say.

I don't know about the other girl, but Liza does not do BJ. Maybe hard or expensive to approach her for doing BJ to u. Better you try.

Ya man. How come? Maybe bro Cape De young and handsome? Me old man liao. Young? Maybe. Handsome? Not that really. Haha.

I think the factor is making her comfortable, like I said I am used to her native language. Hehe.

Bro Cape de, where is fortuna hotel. The name does not ring a bell. Hints please, thanksI don't know the name of the road, better you google it. I think MadBoss put the right bell for u. "It's also Penang Road but nearer to Komtar. From Jalan Dato Keramat head towards Komtar. The buildings on the left before turning into Burmah Road". But better you Enter from the back, easier to find parking space. From burmah road, when you found a bank, turn left and straight. You will find it.

I heard they have more women in the morning.

Bro Cape De, I have not been there in a long time, please elaborate on the quality of WLs/MLs there. Out of 10 girls, how many are above 5/10 based on looks and age. Didn't I put the rate of the girls? Sorry if so. I Think the woman that massaged me is about in her 40 and above years.

Looks is not bad, 7/10 for looks. Almost same with all MILF at waterfall Hotel.

She is not young but she is not bad looking either.

But, like I said this place is going to be my last last alternative. Not because of the service but the environment is not really good. This place is good if you wanna see naked women for cheaper price, But only that.

Yes, you are right, as long as you pass by New World Park, keep to your right until you reach the 1st junction, it is just at the corner. RM60 is for an hourQuite expensive. Will try this Bio Something someday.

Kun Pau
04-20-09, 05:06
Waah Abang BJguy so busy with other Abangs at Bio. Even Abang Kun Pau, long time no hear also come out: DI'm still here lar. Just reading then writing. Only somestime when ichi comeing call to Bro Member 30 ha ha ha hah.

Just few cents who get Lia. Try not to use your toungue on her niples because she always apply niples cream. (wa sudah kena sekali lo.)

MadBoss
04-20-09, 05:30
Actually there are more women working there - 5 to 8. Depends on when you go. I went there this morning at around 11.30 and there were 6 of them waiting with another 2 working. None of the ones outside were nice looking. All look over 40. I just chose one and went to the room. All I wanted was a massage but the ML kept pestering me take up extras from the time she closed the door. So damn irritating. I declined as I wasn't in the mood. The damage was 36.
Wow long time never see this Casio50 nick, welcome back?

Used to read your posts even before I was a member.

One thing bout this place the massage session can sometimes be 10 - 15 minutes only.

As soon as you nod yes for extras - the massage stops.

Pineappleinuse
04-20-09, 12:15
That road call Seang Tek Road or Jalan Seang Tek. Every1 is talking about mutiara.

Went there today with horny look.

It is the indon lad kiwi come out to serve

First, massage for an hour, as I quoted massage for an hour. , then she say left 5 minutes, want batin? I saY 5 MIN? HOW to come? So she say her previous customer 5-10 minutes can kao tim. So I think she must be skilful, but don't want to rush, so extend another 30 minutes.

First apply oil then start pumping. Well. Gosh. It just keep pumping and like grabbing a stick to hit some snake or robber? Gosh.

Try to raba her, and she say no.

Ask her lick my nipple, she say no. It is for lover.

Then I got fedup, close my eyes and let her pump the didi.

It feels hurts, and I feel the dick from hard turn to soft. And she keep trying.

I got fedup and say. Enaf. No more mood.

Pay 100 and counter. Wait for change. Change 40, then kiwi waiting me to tips her. I give her 10.

Well, maybe is little. But I don't intend to give at first.

As massage lady, don't even know the basic skill to HJ. Gosh.

Never step in mutiara again.

I think the boss in mutiara also got see this forum, as when we step in. They are using their lap top.

Nowadays massage place is IT expert I guess.

Sniper1
04-20-09, 16:32
Just few cents who get Lia. Try not to use your toungue on her niples because she always apply niples cream. (wa sudah kena sekali lo.)Sucking without tongue touching the nipples? Kinda high-tech leh.

btw, what happen to you after you kena?

Sylar
04-21-09, 02:07
Sucking without tongue touching the nipples? Kinda high-tech leh.

btw, what happen to you after you kena?Probably the toungue got numb and can't talk for few hours.

Kun Pau
04-21-09, 03:20

btw, what happen to you after you kena?Use listerine lor ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :)

Member 30
04-21-09, 03:45
Wow, this is expensive and almost the Hotel rate!

Do you get your session in a room or beds separated by curtain?

The one I always get is 1 of the 2 small rooms separated by proper partition in a big room. The main door for the big room is wooden type while the 2 private rooms inside are using curtain as the door cover.

Very expensivem; this place much better than Aun Wei meh?

I would not really say much better but I prefer some new changes once in while..

Sladkiy Hunter
04-21-09, 04:18
I went to a place call CareZone massage centre last saturday and it was a nice place to go actually. This place was recommended from one of my friends and told me that if I want to have a good massage and pin pong massage should go there and look for Untie Lim. So I went and tried for 2 hours and it was a real good massage and at last the Thai lady will ask for pin pong massage and then HJ until you come. I was closing my eye when she was massage my pin pong and later she started to HJ my little brother, so i just kept quiet until I came. Guess how much is the pin pong massage is? I think you guys can never emagine the cost of that. Guys only MYR30 with pin pong massage and HJ. Isn't that cheap? 2 hours massage will cost MYR60 and if you go for 1 hour MYR35. So total cost i paid was only MYR90 and i became a member after that. To be came a member is free and if you go for 10 times 1 hour for free. All the lady are from Thai and the one i had, i didn't get her name is because I feel so nice until i forgot to get her for a name from her. The place located at Jalan Burma, just right after the florist shop turn to your right and the shop located on your right handside. Before you turn the opposite is the chinese scholl, if you drive straight on you right selling Gee Hiang and Him Hiang selling Drogon ball biskut. Apologize, not so sure the name of the road. The place look like saloon shop and next to the shop also a saloon shop.

Damage - 2hour MYR60
Looks - 6/10
massage - 9/10
Pin pong and HJ - 8/10 MYR30
Will go again surely.

MadBoss
04-21-09, 07:14
Every1 is talking about mutiara.

Went there today with horny look.

It is the indon lad kiwi come out to serve

Never step in mutiara again.

I think the boss in mutiara also got see this forum, as when we step in. They are using their lap top.

Nowadays massage place is IT expert I guess.I suppose you mean Indon lady not lad.

Too bad about your experience but dude there's plenty more fish in that pond.

I'm not sure who's the boss, I always see different people at the desk. As sex is the top search item on the internet, I'm sure forums such as this are known.

Bjguy
04-21-09, 07:35

btw, what happen to you after you kena?

Wah only seniors like Member30 or Madboss can do such skills.

Suck nipple without using tongue, very chim...deep knowledge,,,, :)

Maybe tongue wear cd...then tak kena lor....:P

Eeemen
04-21-09, 07:55
.......Bro Eemen you might want to consider this before taking your boss there.Bro MadBoss, thanks for the headsup! Me thinks its a good way yo soften him up, tell him its recession time keke

To all the other bros who have responded to my queries, a big Kam Siah.

Now feeling itchy to get to Penang!! :). Now in KB [kota bahru] dead town but lots of beautiful minahs!! Can't tahan, but was told not to be too adventurous, can get into trouble easily?

Wah, how cum me not so lucky wan?:( Been to mutiara many times liao and still not managed to get HJ, not to mentioned BJ. Haizzz. Maybe just go see Cherly and get her BJs.

Hamsapguai
04-21-09, 13:09
I went to a place call CareZone massage centre last saturday and it was a nice place to go actually. This place was recommended from one of my friends and told me that if I want to have a good massage and pin pong massage should go there and look for Untie Lim. So I went and tried for 2 hours and it was a real good massage and at last the Thai lady will ask for pin pong massage and then HJ until you come. I was closing my eye when she was massage my pin pong and later she started to HJ my little brother, so i just kept quiet until I came. Guess how much is the pin pong massage is? I think you guys can never emagine the cost of that. Guys only MYR30 with pin pong massage and HJ. Isn't that cheap? 2 hours massage will cost MYR60 and if you go for 1 hour MYR35. So total cost i paid was only MYR90 and i became a member after that. To be came a member is free and if you go for 10 times 1 hour for free. All the lady are from Thai and the one i had, i didn't get her name is because I feel so nice until i forgot to get her for a name from her. The place located at Jalan Burma, just right after the florist shop turn to your right and the shop located on your right handside. Before you turn the opposite is the chinese scholl, if you drive straight on you right selling Gee Hiang and Him Hiang selling Drogon ball biskut. Apologize, not so sure the name of the road. The place look like saloon shop and next to the shop also a saloon shop.

Damage - 2hour MYR60
Looks - 6/10
massage - 9/10
Will go again surely.They have another branch in Pekaka. That side more stocks. My friend manage to bring 1 of them home after work for FJ. Damage is RM0.

Sniper1
04-21-09, 16:03
I went to a place call CareZone massage centre last Saturday and it was a nice place to go actually. This place was recommended from one of my friends and told me that if I want to have a good massage and pin pong massage should go there and look for Untie Lim. So I went and tried for 2 hours and it was a real good massage and at last the Thai lady will ask for pin pong massage and then HJ until you come. I was closing my eye when she was massage my pin pong and later she started to HJ my little brother, so I just kept quiet until I came. Guess how much is the pin pong massage is? I think you guys can never emagine the cost of that. Guys only MYR30 with pin pong massage and HJ. Isn't that cheap? 2 hours massage will cost MYR60 and if you go for 1 hour MYR35. So total cost I paid was only MYR90 and I became a member after that. To be came a member is free and if you go for 10 times 1 hour for free. All the lady are from Thai and the one I had, I didn't get her name is because I feel so nice until I forgot to get her for a name from her. The place located at Jalan Burma, just right after the florist shop turn to your right and the shop located on your right handside. Before you turn the opposite is the Chinese scholl, if you drive straight on you right selling Gee Hiang and Him Hiang selling Drogon ball biskut. Apologize, not so sure the name of the road. The place look like saloon shop and next to the shop also a saloon shop.

Damage - 2hour MYR60
Looks - 6/10
massage - 9/10
Will go again surely.This is really cheap!

1hr = RM35 ; 2hr = RM60 ; HJ + RM30

thanks bro Sladkiy. will visit there someday. ;)

Dan606
04-21-09, 17:02
I went to a place call CareZone massage centre last Saturday. This place was recommended from one of my friends and told me that if I want to have a good massage and pin pong massage should go there and look for Untie Lim.Wa lau, thought Untie Lim (lady boss's mum) provide pin pong massage. Don't look fo the mum lah. They have a branch at pekaka. The one in town is Jln Phuah.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-22-09, 02:28
Wa lau, thought Untie Lim (lady boss's mum) provide pin pong massage. Don't look fo the mum lah. They have a branch at pekaka. The one in town is Jln Phuah.You are right Untie Lim is the mother of lady boss. She told me they have a branch in Pekaka but that is too far for me. But no doubt about it will pay my visit there sometime. According to Untie Lim at Pekaka shop are more ladys and different message (Dont know what kind of message is that and i was wondering) According to bro Hamsapguai can take the lady home somemore. Well, will try to go one day.

Cheers!

Sladkiy Hunter
04-22-09, 02:35
They have another branch in Pekaka. That side more stocks. My friend manage to bring 1 of them home after work for FJ. Damage is RM0.That sound interesting where after message can discuss and bring her home that is wonderful. You mean FJ is free ka?

Sladkiy Hunter
04-22-09, 08:12
This is really cheap!

1hr = RM35 ; 2hr = RM60 ; HJ + RM30

thanks bro Sladkiy. will visit there someday. ;)Ok and you and good luck to you bro Sniper1.

Dan606
04-22-09, 08:31
They have another branch in Pekaka. That side more stocks. My friend manage to bring 1 of them home after work for FJ. Damage is RM0.The stocks are sometimes borrow from town, ML like Ah New, Su Fang, Ah Gee are transported up whenever there is a shortage. Last time after worked all Tomyam are droved down to town for over night but at times they stay in. It is not not easy to get them out even though they are willing because the lady boss is keeping a close eye on them. The only available period is when they want to stamp passport, then they are available for at least 3-4 days. Mind you that place kena raided twice. Plse keep it low profile.

Member 30
04-22-09, 09:07
Wah only seniors like Member30 or Madboss can do such skills.

Suck nipple without using tongue, very chim...deep knowledge,,,, :)

Maybe tongue wear cd...then tak kena lor....:P

Hehe...for that skill, I'm yet to look up to my sifu Kun Pau. I donno if bro Madboss already possessed this skill.. :D

MadBoss
04-22-09, 09:51
Hehe...for that skill, I'm yet to look up to my sifu Kun Pau. I donno if bro Madboss already possessed this skill.. :DAlas a lot of my kung fu is in my tongue, cannot avoid using it.

Debauchery
04-22-09, 11:52
You're not the only 1. I think MadBoss and our other brother scored with liza is really king! I have tried my luck with Liza but she was totally disinterested to give me anything more. God she's sexy. But I'm left to wonder how her nipples are like because not even get to touch.

Can share any tips ar?

Wah, how cum me not so lucky wan?:( Been to mutiara many times liao and still not managed to get HJ, not to mentioned BJ. Haizzz. Maybe just go see Cherly and get her BJs.

Debauchery
04-22-09, 11:56
Bro,

Were you able to touch her boobs like outside her blouse or able to score inside the blouse?

My masseuse name is Liza, She is Indon, come from Bandung.

Debauchery
04-22-09, 12:25
Failed to get Kangtau at Mutiara so resorted back to some old joints used to go, in case got new Indo mee stock. After few failures was feeling very frustratred.

Tharass Foot Ref. In jln batu lanchang. From gelugor roundabout head to jelutong road and turn left at first junction (not at the malay restaurant) there is a roadsign. Go on and you will see KFC and before that a field. It's one of the shoplots there.

Front is haircut, it's at the back where the action is, used to have some pretty Indo there but long left.

Went in, and got to see the usual ML. " massage ka ". Said yes. Then barber comes round and say "mau baru" and points to a Indo mee, wearing short pants, humph. Not as pretty as Liza but better than Sani. Sapulah!

Massage at first was so so, but can feel her strength. Said was her first day. But all along had this sad face. Thot she was not into me also lar. Nice when she sits on butt and the tights resting on my thigh, quite smooth. Then after she done with my back and asked me to turn around, I poped the question. She aks how much I willing to pay extra. (normally it used to be RM50 inclusive of HJ, it's owner share license with Sawadee in Kristal). I said RM50. She sighs and after confirming I brought condom nodded her head like she was just trying to humor me. But insisted on finishing the massage first.

Proceeded to massage my leg and actually quite liked the way she brushed my balls. Then after finish massage tummy, shrugs and. On with the action. Took off her clothes but insisited on leaving the bra, would say size 34 boobs, checked out her nipples, big but she asked not to touch. Boobs a bit used so probably had children, verified when see her caeserian incision.

Asked if can lick to make her wet, she just said "u sukalah". So I that and that's when the transformation began. She moaned and gripped my hands tight, tilted her body as if it was an exorcism in TV.

She felt very moist. And although feels a bit loose but she made so much facial expressions like what you see in porn movies and was like just wanting to scream out. So horny I just cannot tahan and release after a while without even getting to do doggy to check out her butt:.(

Asked if she wanted me to that again to make her cum, she said cum few times already and playfully slapped my thigh (wondered if she's honest). Anyway could see some juice dripping out so went to confirm condom. Unbroken so it's not mine after that, the usual don't tell the boss reminder and I don't usually do this (somehow I believed her) and finally saw her smile.

At the end, asked if she wanted me to share with my friend she said please. Because she's only doing this because her child is in hospital with foot infection. So brothers, want to do chariity and help out the lady?

Gave me her tel but I think not supposed to publish here right?

Damage. MYR60 (seems they raised price) Looks. 6. 5/10 massage. 7/10 FJ. 7. 5/10 MYR50 GFE. 6. 5/10 (probably was occupied about her child? ) WIR. Yes, we need to do more charity and help people in need to have better karma.come on bros! Help out the lady.

Hamsapguai
04-22-09, 13:21
That sound interesting where after message can discuss and bring her home that is wonderful. You mean FJ is free ka?One of my friend is a regular there. Once your tongue can make them happy, everything they also fulfil you. Last saturday night my friend bring his regular ML from pekaka home for FJ. 2 rounds were given. FOC!

Sniper1
04-22-09, 17:53
You are right Untie Lim is the mother of lady boss. She told me they have a branch in Pekaka but that is too far for me. But no doubt about it will pay my visit there sometime. According to Untie Lim at Pekaka shop are more ladys and different message (Dont know what kind of message is that and i was wondering) According to bro Hamsapguai can take the lady home somemore. Well, will try to go one day.

Cheers!You mean the Taman Pekaka at Sg.2 near Tesco Extra? I went to Souther part of the island quite often. May find time to scout that area. So far, i know Southern part has only Crystal Spa, Behind HLB and Sawadee MP.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-23-09, 04:15
One of my friend is a regular there. Once your tongue can make them happy, everything they also fulfil you. Last saturday night my friend bring his regular ML from pekaka home for FJ. 2 rounds were given. FOC!Well, your friend had done a good job to be honest. Indeed i must try to go there and try my luck if I can get FJ for FOC.

Thanks for your info.

Pineappleinuse
04-23-09, 09:13
You mean the Taman Pekaka at Sg.2 near Tesco Extra? I went to Souther part of the island quite often. May find time to scout that area. So far, I know Southern part has only Crystal Spa, Behind HLB and Sawadee MP.Is it the yellow house 2nd floor?

I think this is dead.

only 2 PRC. go in and massage by first PRC, then after massage, change another PRC for HJ, as she doesnt provide HJ.

Massage 40 : 60 min
HJ 50
keep my change, of 10RM assume as for tips.
WIP : ? hardly

Hokomo
04-23-09, 09:24
At the end, asked if she wanted me to share with my friend she said please. Because she's only doing this because her child is in hospital with foot infection. So brothers, want to do chariity and help out the lady?

We need to do more charity and help people in need to have better karma.come on bros! Help out the lady. bro debauchery,

You forgot to mention her name or ID.

How do we know who to look for if we want to help.

Sound interesting place, will plan a visit soon.

Sniper1
04-23-09, 16:04
Failed to get Kangtau at Mutiara so resorted back to some old joints used to go, in case got new Indo mee stock. After few failures was feeling very frustratred.

Tharass Foot Ref. In jln batu lanchang. From gelugor roundabout head to jelutong road and turn left at first junction (not at the malay restaurant) there is a roadsign. Go on and you will see KFC and before that a field. It's one of the shoplots there.

Front is haircut, it's at the back where the action is, used to have some pretty Indo there but long left.

Went in, and got to see the usual ML. " massage ka ". Said yes. Then barber comes round and say "mau baru" and points to a Indo mee, wearing short pants, humph. Not as pretty as Liza but better than Sani. Sapulah!

Damage. MYR60 (seems they raised price) Looks. 6. 5/10 massage. 7/10 FJ. 7. 5/10 MYR50 GFE. 6. 5/10 (probably was occupied about her child? ) WIR. Yes, we need to do more charity and help people in need to have better karma.come on bros! Help out the lady.Brother, if you don't tell the name of the ML, who should we do charity for?

MadBoss
04-23-09, 21:46
Is it the yellow house 2nd floor?

I think this is dead.

only 2 PRC. go in and massage by first PRC, then after massage, change another PRC for HJ, as she doesnt provide HJ.

HJ 50
WIP : ? hardlyThey were talking bout Carezone @ Pekaka Square.

Hmm they only list the Burmah Road outlet on their website.

http://www.gosh.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=160&Itemid=41

Check out these past ISG reports on the place.

Dan606
04-24-09, 02:51
Is it the yellow house 2nd floor?

I think this is dead.

HJ 50
WIP : ? hardlyThey are referring to Carezone, not yellow house.

Ken 9394
04-24-09, 20:18

Massage at first was so so, but can feel her strength. Said was her first day. But all along had this sad face. Thot she was not into me also lar. Nice when she sits on butt and the tights resting on my thigh, quite smooth. Then after she done with my back and asked me to turn around, I poped the question. She aks how much I willing to pay extra. (normally it used to be RM50 inclusive of HJ, it's owner share license with Sawadee in Kristal). I said RM50. She sighs and after confirming I brought condom nodded her head like she was just trying to humor me. But insisted on finishing the massage first.

Proceeded to massage my leg and actually quite liked the way she brushed my balls. Then after finish massage tummy, shrugs and. On with the action. Took off her clothes but insisited on leaving the bra, would say size 34 boobs, checked out her nipples, big but she asked not to touch. Boobs a bit used so probably had children, verified when see her caeserian incision.

Asked if can lick to make her wet, she just said "u sukalah". So I that and that's when the transformation began. She moaned and gripped my hands tight, tilted her body as if it was an exorcism in TV.

She felt very moist. And although feels a bit loose but she made so much facial expressions like what you see in porn movies and was like just wanting to scream out. So horny I just cannot tahan and release after a while without even getting to do doggy to check out her butt:.(

Asked if she wanted me to that again to make her cum, she said cum few times already and playfully slapped my thigh (wondered if she's honest). Anyway could see some juice dripping out so went to confirm condom. Unbroken so it's not mine after that, the usual don't tell the boss reminder and I don't usually do this (somehow I believed her) and finally saw her smile.

Gave me her tel but I think not supposed to publish here right?

Damage. MYR60 (seems they raised price) Looks. 6. 5/10 massage. 7/10 FJ. 7. 5/10 MYR50 GFE. 6. 5/10 (probably was occupied about her child? ) WIR. Yes, we need to do more charity and help people in need to have better karma.come on bros! Help out the lady.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Going to back penang soon, wah so many new reports... anyway Base on the information provided above. GFE 7.5 and 7/10 Fj for total of massage RM60 and extra RM50 total of RM110? is cheap.

Debauchery
04-25-09, 11:33
Aliah, the other provides BJ and FJ too but no FR, slightly older and less on the looks dept but high GFE.

bro debauchery,

You forgot to mention her name or ID.

How do we know who to look for if we want to help.

Sound interesting place, will plan a visit soon.

Hamsapguai
04-25-09, 14:00
Just came back from Sum*** BM. Before that went to a flat in Gor Tiao Lor. Already call the place before arriving to ask for location, price & stock availability. OKP say RM100-RM130 for "lok jui". We thought that its for the oil massage as the OKP talk with a very high accent of tom yam taste. So when arrive just went to the floor & unit. When see the stock, the quality of the tom yam is not bad. Total 6 ML with some young tom yam. So check with the OKP for massage. The OKP laugh that here is for FJ. No one will do massage. So RM100/hour is those 30++ y. O tom yam. Those young 20++ is RM130/hour.

But we just need a normal massage. So we just apologize saying that we are just looking for normal massage from tom yam. Not in the mood for FJ. When leave that time, one of the OKP there say we can't afford to pay for the FJ in Thai language. Damn! But anyhow the quality is not bad with young ML or we can say FL.

Happy cheonging!

MadBoss
04-25-09, 21:34
Just came back from Sum*** BM. Before that went to a flat in Gor Tiao Lor. Already call the place before arriving to ask for location, price & stock availability. OKP say RM100-RM130 for "lok jui". We thought that its for the oil massage as the OKP talk with a very high accent of tom yam taste. So when arrive just went to the floor & unit. When see the stock, the quality of the tom yam is not bad. Total 6 ML with some young tom yam. So check with the OKP for massage. The OKP laugh that here is for FJ. No one will do massage. So RM100/hour is those 30++ y. O tom yam. Those young 20++ is RM130/hour.

But we just need a normal massage. So we just apologize saying that we are just looking for normal massage from tom yam. Not in the mood for FJ. When leave that time, one of the OKP there say we can't afford to pay for the FJ in Thai language. Damn! But anyhow the quality is not bad with young ML or we can say FL.

Happy cheonging!Last time when the stock not arrived, the OKP even offer herself for FJ :D

Don't you feel that place a bit open? It is a big residential area, always feel got neighbours watching me go there.

Sylar
04-26-09, 10:56
Last time when the stock not arrived, the OKP even offer herself for FJ :D

Don't you feel that place a bit open? It is a big residential area, always feel got neighbours watching me go there.Maybe your looks considered the most handsome in Thailand, even a grandma Tom Yam got wet having met you.

Sexsurfer
04-26-09, 16:56
According to an Indo masseur there, there are 3 masseurs available, herself and another 2 Malay (according to her is local). She is from Bali with the name of Manda. Yes, the the msg price is RM60/hr, she did provide BBBJ with auto roaming feature fully enabled. BUT, pls take note on the HYGIENIC CONCERN esp on the towel used to cover the bed sheet during massage. It will only get replaced after 2x of massage acts. It's the same across another 2 masseurs. She said if the towel never get tainted with the "air mani" they will not replace it until the 2nd time usage. I was lucky to get a new towel, but prior to my knowledge, I used it to clean off my oily stain thru out my body inclusive of my backside and drained bro. Opt for a new towel every time u r at this place.

As for Pearl, I got FJ on my very 1st visit there (Sany). Every time I go now, she'll asked if I bring CD. So bring CD just in case.

Sniper1
04-26-09, 17:34
Don't you feel that place a bit open? It is a big residential area, always feel got neighbours watching me go there.I agree. Even if goto places like Mutiarx, TW, Cathxy, I feel uncomfortable as well. What if someone on the street saw me walking towards those area? If it is CTT or HM, then it would be easier to just say 'goto the hotel's washroom'. :P What i'm worrying the most is when stepping into the MP - what if meeting someone that we both know each other.

Mabuk
04-27-09, 02:11
Maybe your looks considered the most handsome in Thailand, even a grandma Tom Yam got wet having met you.
Tom yam grandma only see local banana and rambutan, imported from Indon one seldom see ma

Mabuk
04-27-09, 02:14
According to an Indo masseur there, there are 3 masseurs available, herself and another 2 Malay (according to her is local). She is from Bali with the name of Manda. Yes, the the msg price is RM60/hr, she did provide BBBJ with auto roaming feature fully enabled. BUT, pls take note on the HYGIENIC CONCERN esp on the towel used to cover the bed sheet during massage. It will only get replaced after 2x of massage acts. It's the same across another 2 masseurs. She said if the towel never get tainted with the "air mani" they will not replace it until the 2nd time usage. I was lucky to get a new towel, but prior to my knowledge, I used it to clean off my oily stain thru out my body inclusive of my backside and drained bro. Opt for a new towel every time u r at this place.

As for Pearl, I got FJ on my very 1st visit there (Sany). Every time I go now, she'll asked if I bring CD. So bring CD just in case.
Fully agree, the NL even offer me to fuck her raw. No way!
That kind environment WIR definitely NO.

Brother Gu
04-27-09, 02:49
I agree. Even if goto places like Mutiarx, TW, Cathxy, I feel uncomfortable as well. What if someone on the street saw me walking towards those area? If it is CTT or HM, then it would be easier to just say 'goto the hotel's washroom'. : P What I'm worrying the most is when stepping into the MP. What if meeting someone that we both know each other.Yes it happened to me once whereby I met my brother in law at Cathay. Who brought his customers for song song ing. So my reasons was stock checking as to bring my clients at night. Then I sneak out. Hahaha.

BigEightEight
04-27-09, 03:26
Dear bro,

Can you please provide address of this MP and FR if possible. Txs, will be going to Pg latter this week and wld like to try some local minah.

Hamsapguai
04-27-09, 04:16
As for Pearl, I got FJ on my very 1st visit there (Sany). Every time I go now, she'll asked if I bring CD. So bring CD just in case.Bro whats the damage?

MadBoss
04-27-09, 07:45
Yes it happened to me once whereby I met my brother in law at Cathay. Who brought his customers for song song ing. So my reasons was stock checking as to bring my clients at night. Then I sneak out. Hahaha.Friends and relatives are one thing but the Goh Tiau Loh flat got housewive neighbours, children going to or coming back from school or tuition.

Feel one kind le.

MadBoss
04-27-09, 07:52
Dear bro,

Can you please provide address of this MP and FR if possible. Txs, will be going to Pg latter this week and wld like to try some local minah.So far in the space of 24 hours there have been two reports saying this place maybe 'not so good'.

But if you still want to go there, here is the first report on the joint and it contains directions.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=873087&postcount=3945

Sniper1
04-27-09, 17:06
Bro whats the damage?Read within 3 previous pages and you should able to find the damage.

MadBoss
04-27-09, 23:29
Gurney Spa is currently having a promo of Rm130 for one and a half hours.

Previously the promo was Rm150.

But my session this time quite different, maybe I misread the promo package on the laminated menu.

The massage session lasted one and a half hours. Usually it's just one hour and then you use the sauna and long bath for the remaining half hour. This time I was there for two hours.

My ML didn't even fill the tub with water for my bath, she only turn on the sauna.

Ms Lim, my ML no so good at massage as others that I've tried. But still relaxing.

No hanky panky and I slept through most of the massage.

Sexsurfer
04-28-09, 13:30
Dear bro,

Can you please provide address of this MP and FR if possible. Txs, will be going to Pg latter this week and wld like to try some local minah.

I think one of our bro has provided the direction earlier, located directly in front of a field on the way to Batu Lanchang KFC. In front is an Indian hair saloon. May try to use search function, I'm not good in this command

Sexsurfer
04-28-09, 13:35
Bro whats the damage?

I got below average price of normal FJ. Use BJ + tips for damage reference

Sexsurfer
04-28-09, 13:47
Found another joint with PRC massage in BM, same owner with Summit. Setup was comfortable. Only 2 masseurs available. Was assigned Feng Lan, curly hair lady, but body was solid. Allowed full roaming capability with nipple suction, the max that she provided was HJ. I didn't speak Mandarin well, but cud at least understand some critical words. She didn't provide FJ as according to her was not clean compared to Summit which has shower room to clean up. Damage for massage is RM45, HJ - RM50. I'm not sure how to describe the location, but if u know Pokok Nyior (papaya farm), behind the shop, directly opposite side of the road.

Combat King
04-28-09, 15:02
long time no post a report but still goes into the forum to have a looksee. like to see the latest updates and new places of interest to cheong. same old places except for mutiara and foot massages where they also massage the little middle foot.
saw that mad boss is always around. wonder how many shots he has fired in his life and where he got his so much ammo.

paris hotel? heard of that place when i was a kid. my grandpa and dad
might have tried that place but they did not tell me. i still go for massages once awhile, mostly near my house which is hotel
equatorial. massage plus handjob $150 .a bit x but good massage and skilled hj, no rush, nice, safe, clean and a lot of privacy too.
another place is the one at green road 1. a bit x too for one and a half hours for $90. she likes you and massage can last for 2 hours.
heated mattress. no rushing, relaxing and love the ass massage. hj
another $50 and if a regular fj included. lady about 40+ but breasts
still ok and talkative, friendly and face 6/10. don't expect a miss
penang. by the way, the place is a private home, single terrace, no
signboard. don't worry, it is safe.

read someone mentioned fortuna. have not been there for ages.
always the same old 2 or 3 ladies ….sewing, talking, eating on the
smelly sofa. they must have been there since it opened. the place
should need a new coat of paint and spray the whole place with
shelltox especially the rooms. dropped it last week to take a peek.
saw the same old faces. okt asked want massage kah? said have
a see see. saw a new face in one corner near the counter reading a
magazine. she did even even look up as the 3 old faces keep on
smiling at me. pointed to okt what the girl reading. he reluctantly
called her. she looked up and noticed not bad looking at all, fair,
about 30+ slim and nice legs. i am a leg man. she looked shy and
led me to a room. pushed the bed against the door, to lock it.
as usual start with back massage and got her talking. said she only
comes to fortuna sometimes as she stays in kedah and doing
this part time to support her child and mother ….wonder if it is true.
maybe the normal bullshit story. turned to my front and my brother
was already up 90 degrees as have not had sex for more than a week.
asked me why mine is up so fast and told her no sex recently. she
said she also have not had sex as her husband left her a year ago
and that is why she comes to penang secretly sometimes to a earn
money. wonder if her story is true again? all of a sudden she suck
my cock like a ice cream, off with her clothes and we were making love
like lovers. cut the story short, had one of my best sex session. after
we were exhausted, cleaned up, asked her how much, said up to me.
wheeee, first time last this. pulled out a purple slowly and gave it to her, thought of giving plus a blue note but she said thank you. said she
enjoyed the sex and so special price. it included the massage bill, did
not ask how much. asked her name, cannot tell, told to call her j.
asked when she come to fortuna again, said don't know. left confused
but satisfied. will drop into fortuna sometimes to check her out !!!

Debauchery
04-28-09, 16:16
Know which ML is that? Some there are SYT when I was last there.

One of my friend is a regular there. Once your tongue can make them happy, everything they also fulfil you. Last saturday night my friend bring his regular ML from pekaka home for FJ. 2 rounds were given. FOC!

Debauchery
04-28-09, 16:26
I have misforgivings about Manda because I think she does raw, and somehow she never turns me on not sure why.

Anway, any Bro got FJ from Pearl from other than Sany? There is something about FJ with a mother who has an 18 year old kid that kinda throws me off, though admit she's horny. Btw, bro, how was the FJ?

Cheers!

According to an Indo masseur there, there are 3 masseurs available, herself and another 2 Malay (according to her is local). She is from Bali with the name of Manda.

Debauchery
04-28-09, 16:45
Bro madboss, you're always my sifu. Have you ever got FJ, BJ or AR from Alma?

Can share any tips?

Cheers

Crystal Spa. Entrance to stairs facing BJ Court front gate. Look out for an orange coloured Beyond signboard. Same row as an electrical corner shop.

I was talking to Ira just now she said Alma never turn up for work. If you have PM, I could pass you Alma's number.

Totocola
04-28-09, 18:39
Long time no post a report but still goes into the forum to have a looksee. Like to see the latest updates and new places of interest to cheong. Same old places except for Mutiara and foot massages where they also massage the little middle foot.

Saw that Mad Boss is always around. Wonder how many shots he has fired in his life and where he got his so much ammo.Nice!! Where is this Green Road ah?

Totocola
04-28-09, 18:42
Long time no post a report but still goes into the forum to have a looksee. Like to see the latest updates and new places of interest to cheong. Same old places except for Mutiara and foot massages where they also massage the little middle foot.

Saw that Mad Boss is always around. Wonder how many shots he has fired in his life and where he got his so much ammo.

Paris Hotel? Heard of that place when I was a kid. My grandpa and dad might have tried that place but they did not tell me. I still go for massages once awhile, mostly near my house which is Hotel Equatorial. Massage plus handjob $150. A bit X but good massage and skilled HJ, no rush, nice, safe, clean and a lot of privacy too.

Another place is the one at Green Road 1. A bit X too for one and a half hours for $90. She likes you and massage can last for 2 hours.

Heated mattress. No rushing, relaxing and love the ass massage. HJ another $50 and if a regular FJ included. Lady about 40+ but breasts still OK and talkative, friendly and face 6/10. Don't expect a Miss Penang. By the way, the place is a private home, single terrace, no signboard. Don't worry, it is safe.Nice FR.

Where is this Green road?

MadBoss
04-28-09, 23:22
Bro madboss, you're always my sifu. Have you ever got FJ, BJ or AR from Alma?

Can share any tips?

CheersAuto Roaming, sure. During massage and extras. While giving me HJ she'll take her top off. Nipple licking and sucking allowed.

FJ and BJ, she always brags at how good she is. But she won't do it at the MP. Always say to take her to a Hotel. For her looks, I don't think worth it to pay for hotel room so never tried.

She's very open and now seems to be in need of cash.

Penangleg
04-29-09, 04:26
long time no post a report but still goes into the forum to have a looksee. like to see the latest updates and new places of interest to cheong. same old places except for mutiara and foot massages where they also massage the little middle foot.

saw that mad boss is always around. wonder how many shots he has fired in his life and where he got his so much ammo.

paris hotel? heard of that place when i was a kid. my grandpa and dad might have tried that place but they did not tell me. i still go for massages once awhile, mostly near my house which is hotel equatorial. massage plus handjob $150. a bit x but good massage and skilled hj, no rush, nice, safe, clean and a lot of privacy too.

another place is the one at green road 1. a bit x too for one and a half hours for $90. she likes you and massage can last for 2 hours.

heated mattress. no rushing, relaxing and love the ass massage. hj another $50 and if a regular fj included. lady about 40+ but breasts still ok and talkative, friendly and face 6/10. don't expect a miss penang. by the way, the place is a private home, single terrace, no signboard. don't worry, it is safe.

read someone mentioned fortuna. have not been there for ages. always the same old 2 or 3 ladies. sewing, talking, eating on the smelly sofa. they must have been there since it opened. the place should need a new coat of paint and spray the whole place with shelltox especially the rooms. dropped it last week to take a peek. saw the same old faces. okt asked want massage kah? said have a see see. saw a new face in one corner near the counter reading a magazine. she did even even look up as the 3 old faces keep on smiling at me. pointed to okt what the girl reading. he reluctantly called her. she looked up and noticed not bad looking at all, fair, about 30+ slim and nice legs. i am a leg man. she looked shy and led me to a room. pushed the bed against the door, to lock it. as usual start with back massage and got her talking. said she only comes to fortuna sometimes as she stays in kedah and doing this part time to support her child and mother. wonder if it is true. maybe the normal bullshit story. turned to my front and my brother was already up 90 degrees as have not had sex for more than a week. asked me why mine is up so fast and told her no sex recently. she said she also have not had sex as her husband left her a year ago and that is why she comes to penang secretly sometimes to a earn money. wonder if her story is true again? all of a sudden she suck my cock like a ice cream, off with her clothes and we were making love like lovers. cut the story short, had one of my best sex session. after we were exhausted, cleaned up, asked her how much, said up to me. wheeee, first time last this. pulled out a purple slowly and gave it to her, thought of giving plus a blue note but she said thank you. said she enjoyed the sex and so special price. it included the massage bill, did not ask how much. asked her name, cannot tell, told to call her j. asked when she come to fortuna again, said don't know. left confused but satisfied. will drop into fortuna sometimes to check her out! thanks for your nice report! yeah, you are right fortuna and central in located side by side and the place is kind of old and need renovation work. well, what you know. sometimes you need to check out some old place cause like you say, if you are lucky they might have some newcomer/ stock. many years ago, i used to visit central and have massage and fj there. i wonder the lady is till around. maybe she is very old by now. he! he! i still remember those days, i only pay $80 for massage and fj. for your info, some of the 'aunties' also work and stay there (in the room).

Sladkiy Hunter
04-29-09, 07:18
Thanks for your nice report! Yeah, you are right Fortuna and Central in located side by side and the place is kind of old and need renovation work. Well, what you know. Sometimes you need to check out some old place cause like you say, if you are lucky they might have some newcomer/ stock. Many years ago, I used to visit Central and have massage and FJ there. I wonder the lady is till around. Maybe she is very old by now. He! He! I still remember those days, I only pay $80 for massage and FJ. For your info, some of the 'aunties' also work and stay there (in the room).That was a nice try. I believe in luck and wasn't very sure about the rest. If you got luck it will brighten up your day and if you haven't got one then things turn in shit. Well, could you advise damage includes FJ and massage?

Thanks bro.

Combat King
04-29-09, 13:44
Nice FR.

Where is this Green road?

It is behind Convent Green Lane. There are a lot of Green Roads or Lorong Hijaus. Think it is Green Road 1 or Green Garden 1.

Casio50
04-29-09, 16:39
Nice FR.

Where is this Green road?Google Penang iMap. Look under the letter G when the matrix appears at the bottom of the map. Select Green Road 1 and voila.

Totocola
04-29-09, 16:54
It is behind Convent Green Lane. There are a lot of Green Roads or Lorong Hijaus. Think it is Green Road 1 or Green Garden 1.Thanks,

Read some old post, the ML is not really good. Ive been trying almost all pg MP...no place to go already.

Penangleg
04-30-09, 03:44
That was a nice try. I believe in luck and wasn't very sure about the rest. If you got luck it will brighten up your day and if you haven't got one then things turn in shit. Well, could you advise damage includes FJ and massage?

Thanks bro.Frankly, if you go to this type of joint or rather budget MP for BJ or FJ, the rate is always below $100 even for FJ. Always negotiate and don't pay anything more than $100 cause it's not worth it. You can check out Paris and Hock Aun in Penang town area, sometimes they have good stock there. Don't ask me who to recommend cause I'm not a regular, I only go there once in a while. That place is cheap & good, ranging from $40 to $50 you can have BJ & FJ with the lady.

Bjguy
04-30-09, 05:29
Thanks,

Read some old post, the ML is not really good. Ive been trying almost all pg MP...no place to go already.

Respect man...tried so many MP....but wondered bro u have tried Alice's stock ar? Last time shiok shiok call up the number, what is the damage, mention 2hrs 90MYR.

Not sure worth it or not.

Sladkiy Hunter
04-30-09, 07:16
Frankly, if you go to this type of joint or rather budget MP for BJ or FJ, the rate is always below $100 even for FJ. Always negotiate and don't pay anything more than $100 cause it's not worth it. You can check out Paris and Hock Aun in Penang town area, sometimes they have good stock there. Don't ask me who to recommend cause I'm not a regular, I only go there once in a while. That place is cheap & good, ranging from $40 to $50 you can have BJ & FJ with the lady.Of course for this budget place should not more than what you have just mentioned. Will try my luck one of this day and hope J is there when my visit to Fortuna.

Cheers!

Totocola
04-30-09, 07:41
Respect man...tried so many MP....but wondered bro u have tried Alice's stock ar? Last time shiok shiok call up the number, what is the damage, mention 2hrs 90MYR.

Not sure worth it or not.Alice's stock? No. I have not. Hehe, you brighten up my day already heaty and me blooding boring no place to cheong.

Can I have alice number?

Combat King
04-30-09, 13:14
Feeling like posting a report again but this time searching for someone. Does anybody out there know or
had a girl by the name of Eva who used to work in Hotel Malaysia about 11/2years ago. She provides a good
massage and also BJ and FJ. Used to pay her all in for $160. About late 30s but good shape and face.
Speaks good English too. Very friendly and sex with her is like with your GF. Treated my little brother like
a loliipop. Never use KY and always wet down there which is a turn-on for me. Can really see her juice flow.
Had her about 10 times but suddenly disappeared. No answer on her handphone. Asked her friends at
Malaysia about her and they told me she suddenly did not come to work and rumours was she is very
sick due to sex sickness. That really made me scared too but I always use a condom. Went for a checkup
and all clear. Had such good sex sessions with her and kind of miss them. Wonder what happened to her.
She told me she has a daugther and sick mom and husband left her. Kind of pity her as she is educated,
pretty for her age and friendly. Any members out there know her??

Mabuk
04-30-09, 16:12
in Hotel Malaysia about 11/2years ago. She provides a good
massage and also BJ and FJ. Used to pay her all in for $160. About late 30s but good shape and face.

11/2 year =5.5 years ago ah?

Meant now already 40++?

Mabuk
04-30-09, 16:17
Thanks,

I still not dare to say I tried almost all PG MP.

You very good

Totocola
04-30-09, 16:50
I still not dare to say I tried almost all PG MP.

You very goodBro, sorry la. I am triple ham sap one. Cheong 2-3 times a week till now. Hope some senior here can point me the correct direction.

Sniper1
05-01-09, 00:54
11/2 year =5.5 years ago ah?

Meant now already 40++?The 11/2 yr should mean 1 1/2 yrs or 1.5 yrs la.

MadBoss
05-01-09, 04:10
Bro, sorry la. I am triple ham sap one. Cheong 2-3 times a week till now. Hope some senior here can point me the correct direction.List down where you have been to.

Then only we can point out where you've missed out.

MadBoss
05-01-09, 07:55
Feeling like posting a report again but this time searching for someone. Does anybody out there know or had a girl by the name of Eva who used to work in Hotel Malaysia about 11/2years ago. Can remember the time frame, had Cheryl started working there then?

Maybe you can get more info from her.

Dan606
05-01-09, 09:22
List down where you have been to.

Then only we can point out where you've missed out.He already did under WXG.

Combat King
05-01-09, 11:27
Can remember the time frame, had Cheryl started working there then?

Maybe you can get more info from her.

Did asked Cheryl sometime back but said she don't know. Heard that she was very ill. Scary eh? Guess everybody in ISF had Cheryl before. "Laku" girl .... making more money than me, i guess. But she works hard for the money....earning for bread and butter like everyone else on this material world.

Combat King
05-01-09, 11:36
Bro, sorry la. I am triple ham sap one. Cheong 2-3 times a week till now. Hope some senior here can point me the correct direction.

What correct direction do you want? There are less than 10 worthwhile places to go in small Penang Island and all points to the hole where you spent $$$. After each trip, you feel is it worth the $$$ spent? Sex is almost always the same. But after 24 hours, the little brother feels itchy again and hope the next sex session will be better and more erotic. And usually it is the same. This urge is always the same and it keeps on repeating till you stop when the $$$ runs out.
Coming to directions, read all the old posts in this forum. They are all there for you to explore ..........happy cheonging 2 t0 3 times a week.

Totocola
05-01-09, 12:01
Did asked Cheryl sometime back but said she don't know. Heard that she was very ill. Scary eh? Guess everybody in ISF had Cheryl before. "Laku" girl .... making more money than me, i guess. But she works hard for the money....earning for bread and butter like everyone else on this material world.I brought my friend to cheryl today; saw another friend was waiting there: D cheryl looks ok still, sexy and thinner.

Yes, she is working now.

Totocola
05-01-09, 15:01
Finally. Finally. I'm totally satisfied la.

When I saw her in the room, I was impressed by the sweet look of her, I didn't make any judgment yet; told heaty to talk to the OKT and other girls, I followed her to room 628. Hehe.

Standard SOP. Yupe. Allow me to add: making love with her was like making love to gf (actually better than some of my ex), absolutely no rushing, we took bath, kissing (yes), she is not smoker, I kissing her back, her arm, her shoulder. She giving me nice BJ in different positions.

Doing her is a enjoyable she wasn't faking! Ya, I can tell! The tits are small but nipples are cute and tiny, easily grown her body smell was nice, skin smooth, small size so very easy to hold tight. I was doing 1 hour! (yes, heaty can be the time witness, he went to makan with all girls waiting for me). And honestly, this is the best FL I ever tried!

My report card:

Name: Anne

Nationality: vietnamese (look like hkie)

Look: 8/10 (bloody sweet! )

Body: 7/10 (soft)

BJ: 6/10 (nice, no hurry)

FJ: 9/10 (YES! The highest score I ever gave in so many cheong years)

Damage: 180 (I paid 200, keep the change)

Try again? YA! Hell YA!

One more time, satisfy! Future hard to find better score la.

Thank you heaty bro! For taking all girls to makan. You also explored a lot of them.

Hamsapguai
05-01-09, 18:19
Just came back from Pearl. First time visit after so much reports by our bro. Never ask for any particular ML. Just went up the stairs and see the cubicle separate by a wall partition & cover only with curtains. Give me an impression of no privacy. During massage, the ML seems don't talk much or at all. Just whispering asking to lay down & turn over. Is it common there? Half way during the process, heard then next cubicle got some soft moans sound then follow with "pak pak" sound. Then can feels the bed is shaking with "kreuk kreuk" sound. I wonder what they are doing? Is it one of our ISG bro also there?

No hanky panky provided. If got also can't take it as the ML assign looks like my maid. So sorry. Massage not bad. Can feel pain especially the both thigh. Release alot of air after the massage. Didn't notice Lisa or Kiwi there as time abit late. We reach there around 11pm. Next time will go there earlier. As saying "Early birds catches the GOOD worms".

Rogerdogger
05-02-09, 03:28
Where is this place bro? I'm new here.

Finally. Finally. I'm totally satisfied la.

When I saw her in the room, I was impressed by the sweet look of her, I didn't make any judgment yet; told heaty to talk to the OKT and other girls, I followed her to room 628. Hehe.

Standard SOP. Yupe. Allow me to add: making love with her was like making love to gf (actually better than some of my ex), absolutely no rushing, we took bath, kissing (yes), she is not smoker, I kissing her back, her arm, her shoulder. She giving me nice BJ in different positions.

Doing her is a enjoyable she wasn't faking! Ya, I can tell! The tits are small but nipples are cute and tiny, easily grown her body smell was nice, skin smooth, small size so very easy to hold tight. I was doing 1 hour! (yes, heaty can be the time witness, he went to makan with all girls waiting for me). And honestly, this is the best FL I ever tried!

My report card:

Name: Anne

Nationality: vietnamese (look like hkie)

Look: 8/10 (bloody sweet! )

Body: 7/10 (soft)

BJ: 6/10 (nice, no hurry)

FJ: 9/10 (YES! The highest score I ever gave in so many cheong years)

Damage: 180 (I paid 200, keep the change)

Try again? YA! Hell YA!

One more time, satisfy! Future hard to find better score la.

Thank you heaty bro! For taking all girls to makan. You also explored a lot of them.

Debauchery
05-02-09, 04:11
I went by Pearl recently, at entrance got some sarcastic sneers from kiwi & liza coz i wanted to other ML. The ML ( not worth to report ) told me three days ago the boss found condom stuck in toilet at upper level ( private rooms ). The ML then all got general warning there will audits around the area......so probably some ML not comfortable abt extras....

Bros, should we do favor and help dispose of CD ? Anyway, from posts we all know Sani does it, any brother go kangtau from other ML s ?

Cheers

Just came back from Pearl. First time visit after so much reports by our bro. Never ask for any particular ML. Just went up the stairs and see the cubicle separate by a wall partition & cover only with curtains. Give me an impression of no privacy. During massage, the ML seems don't talk much or at all. Just whispering asking to lay down & turn over. Is it common there? Half way during the process, heard then next cubicle got some soft moans sound then follow with "pak pak" sound. Then can feels the bed is shaking with "kreuk kreuk" sound. I wonder what they are doing? Is it one of our ISG bro also there?

No hanky panky provided. If got also can't take it as the ML assign looks like my maid. So sorry. Massage not bad. Can feel pain especially the both thigh. Release alot of air after the massage. Didn't notice Lisa or Kiwi there as time abit late. We reach there around 11pm. Next time will go there earlier. As saying "Early birds catches the GOOD worms".

Mabuk
05-02-09, 05:48
heard then next cubicle got some soft moans sound then follow with "pak pak" sound. Then can feels the bed is shaking with "kreuk kreuk" sound. I wonder what they are doing? Is it one of our ISG bro also there?

Sorry next time I will slow down the volume :D

Actually you can request 2nd floor but massage will be Rm50, compare to 1floor Rm40. 2nd floor got more privacy (room) not partition with curtain.

MadBoss
05-02-09, 06:41
I went by Pearl recently, at entrance got some sarcastic sneers from kiwi & liza coz i wanted to other ML. The ML ( not worth to report ) told me three days ago the boss found condom stuck in toilet at upper level ( private rooms ). The ML then all got general warning there will audits around the area......so probably some ML not comfortable abt extras....

Bros, should we do favor and help dispose of CD ? CheersWhen I 'visit' my regular PRC ML, after shooting I will tie up the open end of the CD. She will bring me some toilet paper and then wrap up the used CD.

I'll put it in my pocket (not my money pocket) pay the massage at the reception then throw it in the garbage or drain near the carpark.

Please don't ask me where this MP is. I stopped reporting on this place long ago, my favourite.

MadBoss
05-02-09, 06:43

Actually you can request 2nd floor but massage will be Rm50, compare to 1floor Rm40. 2nd floor got more privacy (room) not partition with curtain.Then he will hear the 'pak pak' sound from me. :D

Hamsapguai
05-02-09, 10:05

Actually you can request 2nd floor but massage will be Rm50, compare to 1floor Rm40. 2nd floor got more privacy (room) not partition with curtain.Mind if I know which ML serving you? Is it Sani? The boss seems very cold towards customer. Not much conversation with the boss. Want to ask for specific ML or room, when see the boss face already no mood.

MadBoss
05-02-09, 23:14
Mind if I know which ML serving you? Is it Sani? The boss seems very cold towards customer. Not much conversation with the boss. Want to ask for specific ML or room, when see the boss face already no mood.Which one is the boss? Until now I don't know, always diffenrent people there at the desk.

The place seems like an office for other business too, that is not related to the MP.

As reported by Debauchery -told me three days ago the boss found condom stuck in toilet at upper level ( private rooms ). The ML then all got general warning there will audits around the area

Maybe this is why the boss's face black black. Plumbers are not cheap you know. Or maybe the boss is the one who had to pump the toilet.

MadBoss
05-02-09, 23:16
Mind if I know which ML serving you? Is it Sani? The boss seems very cold towards customer. Not much conversation with the boss. Want to ask for specific ML or room, when see the boss face already no mood.If not mistaken Mabuk's favourite is Sani :D

Mabuk
05-03-09, 03:09
Mind if I know which ML serving you? Is it Sani? The boss seems very cold towards customer. Not much conversation with the boss. Want to ask for specific ML or room, when see the boss face already no mood.

Yup Sani, ask the ML bring you to 2nd flr, no need to get permission from the boss.

MadBoss
05-03-09, 03:57
Yup Sani, ask the ML bring you to 2nd flr, no need to get permission from the boss.I think the used CD is your wan le. :eek:

Sylar
05-03-09, 06:49
When I 'visit' my regular PRC ML, after shooting I will tie up the open end of the CD. She will bring me some toilet paper and then wrap up the used CD.

I'll put it in my pocket (not my money pocket) pay the massage at the reception then throw it in the garbage or drain near the carpark.

Please don't ask me where this MP is. I stopped reporting on this place long ago, my favourite.Yeah, mind doing him a favor, if you ever go to any MP (especially those with PRC), try not to ask for No7 as you may accidentally Ngau Yi Soh.

Eeemen
05-03-09, 09:35
It is behind Convent Green Lane. There are a lot of Green Roads or Lorong Hijaus. Think it is Green Road 1 or Green Garden 1.Bro,

Does she take just only regulars or new customers? I am keen to check her out, as she is a MILF that provides message and additional services :). Is an introduction required?

Thanks

Dan606
05-03-09, 18:34
Bro,

Does she take just only regulars or new customers? I am keen to check her out, as she is a MILF that provides message and additional services :). Is an introduction required?

ThanksIf I am not mistaken, two weeks ago she advertised in the newspaper with a rate of RM40. This week the rate has jumped to RM50.

Sylar
05-04-09, 00:11
If not mistaken Mabuk's favourite is Sani :DHe's like Prince Charles, in need of motherly love, so Sani is the obvious choice

Bjguy
05-04-09, 03:46
Yeah, mind doing him a favor, if you ever go to any MP (especially those with PRC), try not to ask for No7 as you may accidentally Ngau Yi Soh.

Bro Sylar, chia lat already like this. Last Saturday, went to a MP at Farlim and got #7 to serve.

Then as you said, already touch Yi soh already. Plz tell earlier then i take # 2 or # 8. :)

But by the way, that ML #7, rank at 4/10 in looks, but 7/10 GFE.
34B i guess, waist about 27", butt about 34", slim at 33yrs old.

Good massage skills in fact. Allowed diggin, roaming, suckling and squeezing.
Total damage 95MYR (45 + 50).

Bjguy
05-04-09, 05:08
Alice's stock? No. I have not. Hehe, you brighten up my day already heaty and me blooding boring no place to cheong.

Can I have alice number?Bro try PM you, but your PM not up yet!

Maybe others can help or not, [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Alice is [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

I hope, this can help you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Hamsapguai
05-04-09, 06:26
Bro already call Alice. Its the same location as Loo Yee at Madras Lane as I mention earlier. Near the school is tomyam & indo mee only. Damage is RM40/hour for massage. Not much of hanky panky.

MadBoss
05-04-09, 06:33
Bro Sylar, chia lat already like this. Last Saturday, went to a MP at Farlim and got #7 to serve.

Then as you said, already touch Yi soh already. Plz tell earlier then i take # 2 or # 8. :)

Total damage 95MYR (45 + 50).As I have stated before - I don't like going to Farlim or Air Itam area.

Go ahead and lam lam Farlim #7 all you want :D

Sylar
05-04-09, 08:43

Total damage 95MYR (45 + 50).Phew, luckily his one is not working in Farlim, after your beasty action, his green hat gifted by you must be gigantic.

One small hint, the MP is in town area

Eeemen
05-05-09, 04:25
If I am not mistaken, two weeks ago she advertised in the newspaper with a rate of RM40. This week the rate has jumped to RM50.Bro, I have searched thru the last week's newspapers [star] but did not come across any advert? Or am I looking at the wrong paper.

Thanks for your guidance.

Eeemen
05-05-09, 04:35
Long time no post a report.

Read someone mentioned Fortuna. Have not been there for ages. Always the same old 2 or 3 ladies. Sewing, talking, eating on the smelly sofa. She looked up and noticed not bad looking at all, fair, about 30+ slim and nice legs. I am a leg man. She looked shy and led me to a room. Pushed the bed against the door, .Bro, quick question. What room did she take you into? The one I had took me to the 1st room, called herself Alice. According to her, they are allotted a room each, so if you forget their names, can recall by the room number!

Will post my belated FRs later.

Cheers

Bjguy
05-05-09, 05:37
Haha, very creative.

Wonder is it the same Alice, GG at Silver RdWah you also good what, roughly like this you already know the location.

Brother Gu
05-05-09, 09:38
I am banana also know how to translate his PM. :rolleyes:Bro,

I am bigger than you lah. But I still understand le. How come ha.

MadBoss
05-05-09, 14:56
Phew, luckily his one is not working in Farlim, after your beasty action, his green hat gifted by you must be gigantic.

One small hint, the MP is in town areaLuckily it's not a small town.

Penang Guy
05-05-09, 15:38

Total damage 95MYR (45 + 50).Hi Bro Bjguy,

May I know the ML name at Farlim and the location?