PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Dan606
05-05-09, 16:55
Bro, I have searched thru the last week's newspapers [star] but did not come across any advert? Or am I looking at the wrong paper.

Thanks for your guidance.I need to dig the newspaper first.

Will come back to you.

Mabuk
05-06-09, 00:37
I need to dig the newspaper first.

Will come back to you.

Local Chinese newspaper la, Kwong Wah.

Mabuk
05-06-09, 00:39
Bro,

I am bigger than you lah. But I still understand le. How come ha.

Do you mean Madboss's banana smaller? :D

Bjguy
05-06-09, 04:45
Luckily it's not a small town.Either GP Penang or RR are the prominent ones in town.

Don't tell me it is the SL #7 ar?

Bjguy
05-06-09, 04:59
Hi Bro Bjguy,

May I know the ML name at Farlim and the location?Aiyah, how many MP's in Farlim only?

This MP located behind the KFC and Pizzahut side.

The ML name is Ah Suah if my remember correctly.

Sylar
05-06-09, 07:14
Either GP Penang or RR are the prominent ones in town.

Don't tell me it is the SL #7 ar?No, it's not SL7, it's FJ7 to him

MadBoss
05-06-09, 08:08
Either GP Penang or RR are the prominent ones in town.

Don't tell me it is the SL #7 ar?Nope, all three places nope. Case closed no more guesses :)

Penang Guy
05-06-09, 09:43
Aiyah, how many MP's in Farlim only?

The ML name is Ah Suah if my remember correctly.Any comment for #2 & #8?

I tried #8 and no Extra Service provided.

Any idea what number provide Extra Service at the MP?

Dan606
05-06-09, 16:22
Bro, I have searched thru the last week's newspapers [star] but did not come across any advert? Or am I looking at the wrong paper.

Thanks for your guidance.Maxis,

See go see, GG pek luck

Sniper1
05-06-09, 17:18
Aiyah, how many MP's in Farlim only?

The ML name is Ah Suah if my remember correctly.There are 2 MP there and both are behind KFC.

That area is real good feng-shui for chicken related business.. :D

Dan606
05-06-09, 18:45
Nope, all three places nope. Case closed no more guesses :)I know which one. Can't remember the road name. One of the road that branches out from Macalister Rd.

MadBoss
05-07-09, 07:57
I know which one. Can't remember the road name. One of the road that branches out from Macalister Rd.You need contact or not?

I give you 17 year old NL, LonelyPlanet mentioned before. :)

Mabuk
05-07-09, 07:59
I know which one. Can't remember the road name. One of the road that branches out from Macalister Rd.

So you got "kau sua" his FJ7 or not? :D

Pringles Jumbo
05-07-09, 13:49
Hi people,

I am new here but I have been following this website for years. I will have to say that what a good job most of the brothers here had been contributing precious info.

In this Penang thread, all we discussed about are mainly on MP, HC and fuck shops. I have a suggestion here. Why now we discuss about the drinking places in Penang with beautiful girls sitting with u, which are called different names as in the topics.

Let me introduce one. This is called the F****** Beer G*****. It is located in the heart of Penang island, opposite a newly opened hotel.

Girls:
China and Vietnam. (good looking one a lot. Of coz got damn scary one also. Like that only balance). This is a typical butterfly farms as the girls come and go to other rooms also.

Drinks:
A bucket of 6’s Tiger or Carlsberg RM70. (RM75 after 9pm). Compulsory to pay for groundnuts, longan and tissue/wet napkins.

Room:
Range from RM6 to RM30. Got one more VVIP room I never tried before.
Try to avoid dirty rooms. Got mouse and cockroaches also sometimes. If you are unlucky and get these rooms, you can always ask for a room change.

Tips to girls:
RM30 or RM50 if you like the girls so much. But don’t spoil the market lah.

BJ/TFK:
RM50.

Operating hours:
4pm till 1am.

Girls that are OK or above OK:

China:
Bei bei, si si, bing xue (ice), xiao li, ting ting, ...
Vietnam:
Carol, mei mei, mandy, ...

I would like to know more about other places like this. KTV also can. All comments are welcome. That’s what a forum is for.

Thanks a lot everyone. Got any updates, I will come back for FR.

Cheers!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Eeemen
05-07-09, 16:50
Maxis,.................Bro, kam sia!

Will check it out soon.

PS: I am relieve as cannot read chinese newspapers.

Sniper1
05-07-09, 17:21
You need contact or not?

I give you 17 year old NL, LonelyPlanet mentioned before. :)I wish Madboss say this to me.

Dan606
05-07-09, 18:44
You need contact or not?

I give you 17 year old NL, LonelyPlanet mentioned before. :)Sure, why not..

Just pm thru WXG, thank you.

Dan606
05-07-09, 18:46
Let me introduce one. This is called the F****** Beer G*****. It is located in the heart of Penang island, opposite a newly opened hotel.Why so many *********for KTV. MP, HC etc names are openly mentioned already in this forum.

Dan606
05-07-09, 18:48
Bro, kam sia!

Will check it out soon.

PS: I am relieve as cannot read chinese newspapers.You are welcomed. ML is MILF. Garden got papaya tree.

MadBoss
05-07-09, 23:04
I wish Madboss say this to me.Just want to bodek him afterwards he break my lubang.

MadBoss
05-07-09, 23:09
Let me introduce one. This is called the F****** Beer G*****. It is located in the heart of Penang island, opposite a newly opened hotel.Is this the place that is opposite an aquarium?

Is this the place that has changed names many times?

Is this the place that has been raided many times?

If really that place and has been raided before - no need to use so many *** la.

Welcome to the forum.

Eeemen
05-08-09, 05:51
I wish Madboss say this to me.And me as well.

Will find some time to pen down my belated FRs soon. Very busy LA.

Pringles Jumbo
05-08-09, 07:05
Really big wind in Penang now, on the island side.

Tuesday police operation at mei hua and Thursday (last night) at 金色年华。

These 2 places are lower ranked KTVs with China Dolls.

So all bros, please becareful. Don't get involved. If police ask for IC, juz give, dun fight back! You should be safe like that.

Pringles Jumbo
05-08-09, 07:33
Bro Madboss,

All the questions you asked, the sanswers are YES. I think it's going to be raided again these few days since wind is so strong! Few places juz got raided within these few days.
Any other suggestions? Bro Madboss or any other brother please give ideas. TQ!

Anyone knows where is 金色年华? (jin se nian hua).

It just got raided last night and I don't know where it is?

KTVs are generally too expensive and the fun you will be getting is just the same only isn't it? Why go and spend extra for the same amount of fun you get!

I don't openly say the name of the places just in case anything happened, then not so nice lah. Right?

Pringles Jumbo
05-08-09, 07:39
Really big wind in Penang now, on the island side.

Tuesday police operation at mei hua and Thursday (last night) at 金色年华。

These 2 places are lower ranked KTVs with China Dolls.

So all bros, please becareful. Don't get involved. If police ask for IC, juz give, dun fight back! You should be safe like that.Lower ranked does not mean all are old anties and ugly looking ones. Most of them are young and pretty actually. If you've been there, I am sure u agree with me.

MadBoss
05-08-09, 10:56
Sure, why not..

Just pm thru WXG, thank you.We both senior here mah, can PM here what.

Do both lo :)

MadBoss
05-09-09, 01:19
Lower ranked does not mean all are old anties and ugly looking ones. Most of them are young and pretty actually. If you've been there, I am sure u agree with me.Your meaning is understood.

China Doll. How can Dolls be old and ugly?

Curse the pimp/syndicate who brings in ugly FL/WLs. :D

MadBoss
05-09-09, 01:28
I don't openly say the name of the places just in case anything happened, then not so nice lah. Right?If anything happens, we say it's your fault lo, newbie :D

Anyway I'm not really a Karaoke Kaki.

IMHO No point mentioning other joints either as once MIB start their rounds they will probably cover most outlets.

Besides if I mention one joint and anyone gets caught up in a raid there - then say my fault :eek:

Totocola
05-09-09, 06:46
Bro Madboss,

All the questions you asked, the sanswers are YES. I think it's going to be raided again these few days since wind is so strong! Few places juz got raided within these few days.
Any other suggestions? Bro Madboss or any other brother please give ideas. TQ!

Anyone knows where is 金色年华? (jin se nian hua).

It just got raided last night and I don't know where it is?

KTVs are generally too expensive and the fun you will be getting is just the same only isn't it? Why go and spend extra for the same amount of fun you get!

I don't openly say the name of the places just in case anything happened, then not so nice lah. Right?Dude, 金色年华 located beside of Sunrise Gurney, before McD. opposite Gurney Hawker.

Pringles Jumbo
05-09-09, 18:49
Thank you for the info . Appreciate that man! But I don't even know there is one KTV there. Now only know!

Probably I'm going to F****** nxt week or so with my frens. Will take the rm30 room for sure. Hope no raids tmr so tat we can have more gals to choose from. I'll send in my FR after tat if got anything 'interesting'. Haha. Juz after wesak day. Hope all MIB very tired or watever la. As long as you all dnt appear.

Mabuk
05-10-09, 04:14
Anyway I'm not really a Karaoke Kaki.

Nobody invite you to go Karaoke izzit? Next time I invite you ok? :D

But my friend Ah Soon and Ah Siong will follow it that ok? :D

MadBoss
05-10-09, 04:29
Nobody invite you to go Karaoke izzit? Next time I invite you ok? :D

But my friend Ah Soon and Ah Siong will follow it that ok? :DYou all always go place many batang but few pussies. :(

And then drink until sleep by the roadside or admit in hospital :D

Dan606
05-10-09, 05:08
Juz after wesak day. Hope all MIB very tired or watever la. As long as you all dnt appear.Cant figure out the relationship between Vesak day and MIB raid?

Traffic police dont go raid places.

Mabuk
05-11-09, 01:28
Cant figure out the relationship between Vesak day and MIB raid?

Traffic police dont go raid places.

Vesak day MIB go to pray ma :D

Mabuk
05-11-09, 01:30
Pity Sylar, content of his post was deleted, next time follow forum's rules ok? :D

Sniper1
05-11-09, 02:46
Pity Sylar, whole post deleted, next time follow forum's rules ok? :DPut la some English words. Keke.

Pringles Jumbo
05-11-09, 06:11
Today weeked, so wannted to go for a good rub down after 1 week of tiredness. We wanted to go to the main shop in taman pekaka but was forced to go back to the other shop at jalan PHL because it's too crowded. Have to wait 2hrs.. mana boleh tahan?

So, greeted by a ML fr Thai because 'tau ke soh' was not in. I waited for another thai ML who is on the way. Just waited for 5 minutes, then she came in. The massage started from the front body. Feel wierd, not start from the back one meh. Anyway, nevermind la.

Massage was ok. Thai massage with a lot of cracking and not using any oil or oinment. I like ir personally. When doing the thigh, she always accidently rub my balls or my little fellow down there. Haha.. Biasalah I think for them to cari makan. She kept on lying down on my body because she said she is tired because last night went out for some beer till late. So, nvm, this increses the GFE, isn't it! Then the back massage also the same thing. Keep on lying down on my back. She said too tired la, she needs 2 minutes' rest, which i said ok, no problem!

Then, towards the end, she asked:

She: U just come for massage only?
Me: Yes.
She: U first time come here meh?
Me: No la, many times also already.
Then both of us kept quiet for a while as she is still massaging my thigh from the back. (hamstring area to be exact)

Then i started asking:
Me: If not massage only, got what else?
She: *Laughs*
Me: How much is the charges?
She: Ping Pong massage for 30rm, till u unload.
Me: Nvm lah, next time. Today no mood.
She: OK la, nxt time u come must find me, i promise u i will not be sleepy anymroe. Sorry for being like that today.
I: OK. Don't worry. I will come back and look for u nxt time.

At the end. I wanted to give her a tip, but she lef the room and don't know go where. So, nvm lah, nxt time only see how lo. Right?
By the way, she speaks good hokkien and mandarin. She can understand me and I also can understand her.
Nxt visit will be soon.

Name: Ah Miu.
Origin: Cheangmai, Thailand.
Damage: RM35 for an hour.
Body: Soft and smooth because she wears short hot pants and sit on ur naked buttock ma.
Face: 7/10.
HJ: Try nxt time.
Language spoken: Hokkien and Mandarinn
Massage: 8/10.
GFE: 9/10.
WIR: Sure thing!

Mabuk
05-11-09, 16:38
Feel wierd, not start from the back one meh. Anyway, nevermind la.

Original Thai massage, suppose to be start from front and from the leg!

You ever massage in Thailand or not?

Pringles Jumbo
05-12-09, 02:31
Haha. Sorry, my first thai massage also in penang and it stated from the back one. Well, thanks for the info. Now I know. TQ!

Mabuk
05-12-09, 10:34
Haha. Sorry, my first thai massage also in penang and it stated from the back one. Well, thanks for the info. Now I know. TQ!

You thank madboss he is the one who told me :D

Bjguy
05-14-09, 06:54
As per Madboss, mentioned, now Gurney Spa are offering

RM130 for 10mins foot wash, 90mins massage, 20mins sauna. Total 2hrs.

Last week went, to enjoy a bit of luxury, afterall all those MPs like RR, Reunited, Fantasy, Waterfall and etc. Just rub and go style.

Basically really relax enjoy the environment. Then my ML came in, hmm abit Dino look which is about 30++.

Her name is Alice. Huh. Remind me that some bros posted before, she does a little extra HJ.

But to inform, only HJ no AR and whatsoever at cost of RM60. Anyway, since already spend 130, might as well add another 60RM to try her HJ skills.

Only one to define her HJ = "SONG" in Hokkien. Never had such a style of HJ, even at JE Tambun and many places.

She is 1 good HJ Lady.

So to those, willing to enjoy a true relaxin massage and urge for release, only then goto Gurney Spa (this is to the newbies)

Penang Guy
05-15-09, 04:02
As per Madboss, mentioned, now Gurney Spa are offering

RM130 for 10mins foot wash, 90mins massage, 20mins sauna. Total 2hrs.

Last week went, to enjoy a bit of luxury, afterall all those MPs like RR, Reunited, Fantasy, Waterfall and etc. Just rub and go style.

Basically really relax enjoy the environment. Then my ML came in, hmm abit Dino look which is about 30++.

Her name is Alice. Huh. Remind me that some bros posted before, she does a little extra HJ.

But to inform, only HJ no AR and whatsoever at cost of RM60. Anyway, since already spend 130, might as well add another 60RM to try her HJ skills.

Only one to define her HJ = "SONG" in Hokkien. Never had such a style of HJ, even at JE Tambun and many places.

She is 1 good HJ Lady.

So to those, willing to enjoy a true relaxin massage and urge for release, only then goto Gurney Spa (this is to the newbies)Bro,

What number given extra at Reunited?

Sladkiy Hunter
05-15-09, 05:04
Today weeked, so wannted to go for a good rub down after 1 week of tiredness. We wanted to go to the main shop in taman pekaka but was forced to go back to the other shop at jalan PHL because it's too crowded. Have to wait 2hrs.. mana boleh tahan?

So, greeted by a ML fr Thai because 'tau ke soh' was not in. I waited for another thai ML who is on the way. Just waited for 5 minutes, then she came in. The massage started from the front body. Feel wierd, not start from the back one meh. Anyway, nevermind la.

Massage was ok. Thai massage with a lot of cracking and not using any oil or oinment. I like ir personally. When doing the thigh, she always accidently rub my balls or my little fellow down there. Haha.. Biasalah I think for them to cari makan. She kept on lying down on my body because she said she is tired because last night went out for some beer till late. So, nvm, this increses the GFE, isn't it! Then the back massage also the same thing. Keep on lying down on my back. She said too tired la, she needs 2 minutes' rest, which i said ok, no problem!

Then, towards the end, she asked:

She: U just come for massage only?
Me: Yes.
She: U first time come here meh?
Me: No la, many times also already.
Then both of us kept quiet for a while as she is still massaging my thigh from the back. (hamstring area to be exact)

Then i started asking:
Me: If not massage only, got what else?
She: *Laughs*
Me: How much is the charges?
She: Ping Pong massage for 30rm, till u unload.
Me: Nvm lah, next time. Today no mood.
She: OK la, nxt time u come must find me, i promise u i will not be sleepy anymroe. Sorry for being like that today.
I: OK. Don't worry. I will come back and look for u nxt time.

At the end. I wanted to give her a tip, but she lef the room and don't know go where. So, nvm lah, nxt time only see how lo. Right?
By the way, she speaks good hokkien and mandarin. She can understand me and I also can understand her.
Nxt visit will be soon.

Name: Ah Miu.
Origin: Cheangmai, Thailand.
Damage: RM35 for an hour.
Body: Soft and smooth because she wears short hot pants and sit on ur naked buttock ma.
Face: 7/10.
HJ: Try nxt time.
Language spoken: Hokkien and Mandarinn
Massage: 8/10.
GFE: 9/10.
WIR: Sure thing!Hey Pringles Jumbo,

The massage place call Carezone? in Jalan Burma Road?

MadBoss
05-15-09, 10:06
Hey Pringles Jumbo,

The massage place call Carezone? in Jalan Burma Road?Google Carezone you'll notice the address clue below.

We wanted to go to the main shop in taman pekaka but was forced to go back to the other shop at jalan PHL because it's too crowded.

Bjguy
05-15-09, 11:18
Bro,

What number given extra at Reunited?Bro, put an FR about it 2 weeks back only. #7, give extra.

But not FJ7 of madboss.

Danokfan
05-18-09, 10:11
Any place for special massage, girls bar with special service in PEnang?

Please cncrete names by private. tq

Ghoul
05-20-09, 06:32
Visit penang legendary ML Sherly last sunday. Can't believe she already 33 years old still look so sexy. Nice skin, slim body, talk a lot, non stop talking haha. Told her she was top ang pai ML at penang, she was surprise coz nobody told her before. Non of you guys tell her meh? Have a great time with her. Below is a summary of the FR.

Look : 8/10
Massage : 5/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10(this's how she create his legend :p)
Damage : 65 + 50 = 115
WIR : No need to say la...

Penang Guy
05-21-09, 03:06
Visit penang legendary ML Sherly last sunday. Can't believe she already 33 years old still look so sexy. Nice skin, slim body, talk a lot, non stop talking haha. Told her she was top ang pai ML at penang, she was surprise coz nobody told her before. Non of you guys tell her meh? Have a great time with her. Below is a summary of the FR.

WIR : No need to say la...Where is the place?

Sladkiy Hunter
05-21-09, 08:20

WIR : No need to say la...Hey bro,

Please advise where is the place located? So that I will pay my visit to her this weekend.

Cheers!

Bjguy
05-21-09, 11:42
Where is the place? Aiyah this ghoul spell wrongly.

It is Cheryl, ok.

Please look and search lar. I think so many FR about her already guys.

MadBoss
05-21-09, 14:22
Where is the place?The title of his post says MH. Sherly.

I assume MH is Msia Hotel.

I assume Sherly is actually Cheryl.

Ghoul, you discredit Cheryl by not getting her name right. :rolleyes:

WIR : No need to say la...

Ghoul
05-21-09, 16:56
Where is the place?Malaysia Hotel.

Totocola
05-21-09, 18:21
Where is the place?H*T*L M*L**SI* la.

Sladkiy Hunter
05-22-09, 03:02
The title of his post says MH. Sherly.

Ghoul, you discredit Cheryl by not getting her name right. :rolleyes:MadBoss,

You know every lubang of Penang Island and you are keng lor. Will pay my visit to Cheryl.

Ghoul
05-22-09, 03:34
The title of his post says MH. Sherly.

Ghoul, you discredit Cheryl by not getting her name right. :rolleyes:Op, my mistake, sorry for discredit our lovely Cheryl, english not good ma. For those people who not good in english, Cheryl is pronouse as 'share-rol'. Else they will tell you no 'share-ri' here.

Stocking Fan
05-22-09, 07:40
The FR on Jennifer stuck in my head, so wanted to try her out. First time went around was Monday evening, when I learned later she is off early.

Then went too early, Waterfall not open yet although was already opening time. Third time, right time.

Jennifer is indeed a sexy thing. Rather thin, but well built, with nice breasts and long legs. Sexy dressed with micro-mini skirt and top showing cleavage. She is very GFE. Asked for soft massage, which got with the usual touchings of the private parts. Allows roaming whilst massaging. Then of course the usual question. Opted for naked CBJ (rm 100), but actually did not sensed much, so asked her to go to BHJ. She does takes her time, and as stated in previous FR goes with her nails around your body, which exciting feeling. Told me afterwards that next time can skip more of the massaging and take longer time for the more pleasurable things in life.

When I told her that her high heeled sandals are sexy and asked her to put them back on when naked, she even showcased them for me. Really GFE.

Damage: massage rm73 + extra's as listed in previous FR on her.

WIR: for sure!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nameless101
05-24-09, 11:13
The FR on Jennifer stuck in my head, so wanted to try her out. First time went around was Monday evening, when I learned later she is off early.

Then went too early, Waterfall not open yet although was already opening time. Third time, right time.

Jennifer is indeed a sexy thing. Rather thin, but well built, with nice breasts and long legs. Sexy dressed with micro-mini skirt and top showing cleavage. She is very GFE. Asked for soft massage, which got with the usual touchings of the private parts. Allows roaming whilst massaging. Then of course the usual question. Opted for naked CBJ (rm 100), but actually did not sensed much, so asked her to go to BHJ. She does takes her time, and as stated in previous FR goes with her nails around your body, which exciting feeling. Told me afterwards that next time can skip more of the massaging and take longer time for the more pleasurable things in life.

When I told her that her high heeled sandals are sexy and asked her to put them back on when naked, she even showcased them for me. Really GFE.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Just came back from Waterfall after reading this (and the previous FR). Apparently I was a newbie there as I went up from the hotel main entrance instead of the SPA's entrance. Without reviewing any ML (I was told by Jennifer later there were 8-9 MLs including a new ML from Sarawak).

It was Sunday around 4:30PM and it was quiet there (and it is usually quiet on Sunday according to her). Hence, I didn't have a chance to see her in mini skirt! She was wearing mini pants (jeans type) instead. Again she told me due to Sunday, and not many people, so she chose not to wear mini skirt. Sigh

As my main purpose there was to have a nice massage (tired lately) with a nice ending, I spent 40 minutes on massage, which included the killing erotic touches on my chest all the way down to little one with her fingernails when I turned to front. (I never had this experience before and it was a pleasure! )

Then followed by the magic question. Although it was only 20 minutes left, I selected FJ. It started with a CBJ, followed with missionary and ended with doggie. Due to time constraint, she urged me to unload faster (my fault, should have planned for 30/30 instead earlier). We end up exceeded 5 minutes but no big deal.

Damage? 0. 2 inclusive massage.

Eeemen
05-24-09, 16:11
Have been really busy these last few weeks. Here is my belated FRs .These covered a period of around 2 months. Apologies for lateness. Much thanks to senior bros here who have provided information and clues to these ventures.

Fortuna Hotel

After a morning meeting finished earlier than planned, had some spare time on my hands. Decided to drop in to the hotel to check out the MILFs there. Car park was at the back, so used the back entranced in and up one flight of staircase. Upon entering, saw there were 4 WLs 3 sitting by the wall, doing their own things, and 1 other right in-fornt of the entrance as you enter. Picked her, as she was rather decent looking. [if there was such a thing!!]

Followed her to her room. Was told that each one of them is assigned their rooms, where they spend the night there is they don't go home! Her room was the first one, and she calls herself Alice. Early 40s. Massage was ok, nothing to shout about. Had requested for oil massage. After she finished the back, before turning over, she used baby power to rub off all the oil. Not bad service. Then came the front. She started from the top, ie massaged the chest and then down to stomach. Kept on accidentally hitting little bro, disturbing him from his slumber. When she saw that, popped the golden question. “Beat aeroplane” or” water dipping” ?

Negotiated 150 all in, including massage and double shot. Please note >> Massage was 35 per half hour, not 1 hour. One negative was she does not provide BJ . But her service was good. Shot first load with her working and second shot was done dogging. Quite GFE as she help bathe using the pipe water [cold] from the was basin.

Overall, not a bad experience but not a place I'd go often. The place is pretty run down.

Paris Hotel

One early afternoon, feeling quite cheezed off after meeting an unreasonable client in town, decided to venture out. Been wanting to visit Paris for a long time but never had the “guts” to
walk in. That afternoon, I just did, walked in thru the side door :) . There were a fair number of guys in there. Some just stood there an stared at the gals sitting outside their rooms. A number of nationalities were there surveying as well! I walked around, actually followed behind another guy [strength in numbers they say!] I am a MILF lover, and there were one or two that net my criteria, but they had their rooms closer to the side door, so they were the ones being ogled at, so no chance to upz them. Walked all the way to the back, and the last room had another MILF. Not too bad. Since I was there already might as well do the deed.

Got into the room, she locked it. To me it doesn't matter, coz it looks so flimsy! Anyways, stripped, and she washed the important part of the anatomy, with cold water. Then told to lie on the bed. She then started work. Her BJ was good, almost lost it man!! Then she came ontop to ride cowgal style, but not for long, changed over to missionary, and fired away.

Washed up again, and got dressed. All in 41. How to beat that!!??

Hock Aun

This is another place that I have not set foot in. Decided to check it out. Parked near gama and walked over. Did not want my car to be seen coming out from there la!! :). The place seemed to be more open compared to Paris, but I noticed that the crowd here is more localized. Had wanted to try out the first door on the right but it was closed. Walked around, and ended up in the second door to the left. Pretty much the same SOP.

Another place to fight the recessionary effects on our wages!

Mutiara

Popped in just before lunch time, asked for Lisa. She remembered me! Quite chatty this time. Massage pretty standard, but at least now allowed some roaming, but not much. Did not offer and I did not request for specials. Tipped her 10, per usual.

Two days later, went over Lisa was outside eating, and she told me to take another! Did not want to work. I then decided to try out the Thais. There were 2 Thais , picked one, MILF looking. Her massage was good, better than Lisa's. But sadly, she was heading home in a day or two. Very friendly lady, but not from appearance the first time u see her.

A few weeks later, went there again. This time, I did not ask for anyone, was assigned a new girl, could not ctach her name, sounded like “Indah” or “Ingra”. Looks young, massage reasonable, but she all business, non talkative at all. Quite fierce looking IMHO.

Carezzzzze

A brief write up abt this place. Recently went over to Taman Perkaka's center. Mostly Tom Yam there. Massage was ok, was not offered anything, I guess due to timing. It was around 5ish, and they had a few customers waiting , I think thru booking. Must be some regulars, as they sounded quite excited as they were talking thru the “walls/partitions”. I think there's possibilities for adventure. But will need to go there at a better time. Parking at this location is easy.

These are just some of my experiences over the last 2 months. Some are not worth writing about. Like walking along upper Penang Road, to check out the LBs. There were some good looking ones, but they quoted ridiculous prices. They were aiming for the ang mohs there.

Thanks again bro for sharing information.

Cheers

Sylar
05-25-09, 02:10
Just came back from Waterfall after reading this (and the previous FR). Apparently I was a newbie there as I went up from the hotel main entrance instead of the SPA's entrance. Without reviewing any ML (I was told by Jennifer later there were 8-9 MLs including a new ML from Sarawak).

It was Sunday around 4:30PM and it was quiet there (and it is usually quiet on Sunday according to her). Hence, I didn't have a chance to see her in mini skirt! She was wearing mini pants (jeans type) instead. Again she told me due to Sunday, and not many people, so she chose not to wear mini skirt. Sigh

As my main purpose there was to have a nice massage (tired lately) with a nice ending, I spent 40 minutes on massage, which included the killing erotic touches on my chest all the way down to little one with her fingernails when I turned to front. (I never had this experience before and it was a pleasure! )

Then followed by the magic question. Although it was only 20 minutes left, I selected FJ. It started with a CBJ, followed with missionary and ended with doggie. Due to time constraint, she urged me to unload faster (my fault, should have planned for 30/30 instead earlier). We end up exceeded 5 minutes but no big deal.

Damage? 0. 2 inclusive massage.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Throw in another fifty, I can go for imported steak.

Just wonder what's the difference between those MLs in MP and straight fuck shop like Cathay, Tyewan ?

Eeemen
05-25-09, 05:09
With the information gathered from here and provided by bros, esp bro Dan 606, proceeded to make a booking earlier last week when I was in town. Conversation was conducted mainly in Hokkien as she hardly speaks any england.

On appointed day turned up at her house, looks a bit run down from the outside. According to her, its a rental house. Previously she was in Bayan Baru area [?]. She's a MILF for sure. Looks wise passable, not much of a figure though. Was ushered into the last room at the back of the house. Had a double bed mattress on the floor with a special bed warmer/heater. She was telling me that it has good medicinal benefits etc. Told to strip and given a towel to change into.

First procedure started with the washing and scrubbing of the feet, with a type of leaves and some power scrubber. Then told to lie down on the heated mattress. Was left alone for about 20 mins, and then she came in to wipe away the sweat, and told to turn over. Again left alone for another 15 to 20 mins. Then she came in to wipe away the sweat and started the massage proper. The oils she used was warmed up first before being used to rub. A combination of cream was also used, especially for the feet/ankle area. Massage was ok, abit rough. There was no rush. In total I was there for almost 2 and a quarter hours.

Environment is very relaxing, and quiet. She's very chatty and friendly, giving lots of health advice. After the massage she will point out to you where your weak areas are that needs more focus, like which part of your body is more prone to “hong” etc. Anyway, after all that is over and done with she offered to release little bro, via a HJ. It was a slow massage of little bro and the sacs, quite nice. Something different. Allows auto roaming. Decent sized nipples that you can tune!

My big mistake in the whole episode was not asking and confirming the rates for services. I thought it would be pretty standard as reported by bro penangleg. So when it came time to settle, I asked how much and got a shock of my life. For the one and half hour massage it was 130. And not 90 as reported earlier. And for the HJ release it was another 60. So in total, I paid up 190!. When I told her it was quoted as 90 and 50, she said that was the old pricing, and now things have all gone up, so must increase her rates. Anyway, she said her services are different and unique so cannot compare with outside services. So bros, be warned, please check with her the rates first before engaging!

Overall, not a bad experience but a bit ex for my liking.

MadBoss
05-25-09, 06:32
Popped in just before lunch time, asked for Lisa. She remembered me! Quite chatty this time. Massage pretty standard, but at least now allowed some roaming, but not much. Did not offer and I did not request for specials. Tipped her 10, per usual.

Two days later, went over Lisa was outside eating, and she told me to take another! Did not want to work.Make friends with her, exchange contacts.

Say take her out jalan jalan. You won't regret it ;)

MadBoss
05-25-09, 06:39
Fortuna Hotel

Negotiated 150 all in, including massage and double shot. Please note >> Massage was 35 per half hour, not 1 hour. CheersYou are lucky, most of the time my massage session is only 15 mins there.

MadBoss
05-25-09, 06:41
Could it be he created the lubang?I just point out the lubangs, no time to fill them all.

MadBoss
05-25-09, 06:45
My big mistake in the whole episode was not asking and confirming the rates for services. I thought it would be pretty standard as reported by bro penangleg. So when it came time to settle, I asked how much and got a shock of my life. For the one and half hour massage it was 130. And not 90 as reported earlier. And for the HJ release it was another 60. So in total, I paid up 190!. When I told her it was quoted as 90 and 50, she said that was the old pricing, and now things have all gone up, so must increase her rates. Anyway, she said her services are different and unique so cannot compare with outside services. So bros, be warned, please check with her the rates first before engaging!

Overall, not a bad experience but a bit ex for my liking.Better go to Gurney Spa for current promo 2 hours at Rm130 then proceed to Paris or Hock Aun FJ for RM40 - 50.

Stocking Fan
05-25-09, 08:58
Just wonder what's the difference between those MLs in MP and straight fuck shop like Cathay, Tyewan?Straight fshops is one shot = what ? 20 minutes?

MP is one hour = with eventually good massage and depending the ML relaxed atmosphere.

Depends what you want and looking for.

if money the only criteria, better go to Paris or Hock Aun.

Nameless101
05-25-09, 15:02
Throw in another fifty, I can go for imported steak.

Just wonder what's the difference between those MLs in MP and straight fuck shop like Cathay, Tyewan ?Haven't have a chance to review foreign yet. I read about Uncle Lee's stocks here but have no contact (and I don't have PM either). I wonder if walking straight there and ask the security about Uncle Lee's unit really work (or sounds weird)?

Agreed that for mid 30s ML the price was on the high side (vs. Success also 0.2). However, my main objective there was to try the massage with the erotic fingernail touches. (Just that little one complaint so.)

Hotrod8181
05-25-09, 19:59
I am going to be in Georgetown and Butterworth in a few weeks time.

Is there any massage parlours or pink barbers suitable for an English speaking European? I speak no Mandarin or Malay.

MadBoss
05-25-09, 22:31

Is there any massage parlours or pink barbers suitable for an English speaking European? I speak no Mandarin or Malay.This is a good compilation of some joints on the mainland.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=837616&postcount=3635

As for MPs on the Island, scan through some of the recent postings. There have been some decent FRs lately.

English is widely spoken here but can't say for the xxx joints though.

And to add in, damages reported are for locals. Expect an increase for tourists.

Sylar
05-26-09, 01:52

Is there any massage parlours or pink barbers suitable for an English speaking European? I speak no Mandarin or Malay.Most Penang people speaks English, it may not be perfect English but broken English will do wonders at times.

Sladkiy Hunter
05-26-09, 07:49

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Hey Stocking Fan,

I heard of her name few times in the forum but yet to visit her. Just to confirm that with you the place you went to is the waterfall hotel right? she does FJ? or HJ only? What is the damage for FJ or HJ? Will try to go on this weekend. Tks n look forward to your soonest reply.

Dan606
05-26-09, 09:24

Overall, not a bad experience but a bit ex for my liking.Earlier she advertised RM40 and then a week later she increased to RM50. RM130 for 1.5 hours is way too much. Should have questioned her why advertised rate is different from actual.

RM60 for HJ and AR is probably ok.

Dan606
05-26-09, 09:44
Most Penang people speaks English, it may not be perfect English but broken English will do wonders at times.Agreed but Hotrod's interest is going to the MP.and majority of ML are not "most Penang people".

Most PRC ML & Indo ML definitely can't speak english.

Most Dino CKT ML don't speak English.

Only those Tomyam worked in Bangkok & Pataya before can speak a little bit English.

May be some CKT ML who work in the hotel MP can speak English.

But all can understand hand language & gesture on BJ, HJ, FJ and pricing.

Stocking Fan
05-27-09, 02:49
Hey Stocking Fan,

I heard of her name few times in the forum but yet to visit her. Just to confirm that with you the place you went to is the waterfall hotel right? She does FJ? Or HJ only? What is the damage for FJ or HJ? Will try to go on this weekend. Tks and look forward to your soonest reply.Yes, it is Waterfall.

If you just care to use "search this thread" and type in Jennifer, you get all your answers at once and much more even. Now several detailed reports on her inclusive of pricing.

Enjoy your visit and look forward your experience/FR

Stocking Fan
05-27-09, 03:02

Is there any massage parlours or pink barbers suitable for an English speaking European? I speak no Mandarin or Malay.Hi Hotrod,

Am also a non-mandarin nor malay speaker. Only english. But get around here allright. Don't worry.

If you stick to the more famous names, they more or less speak english. Some FR even specifically mention only mandarin or so, which can give you already an idea where to go or not. Otherwise, it may be very quiet in the room. And maybe not so comfortable. But as has been said before, they all understand handlanguage/signs.

And if you follow the joints mentioned in this thread, at least you know something is possible and you will get what you look for without embarrasment.

NickTheBrit
05-27-09, 04:16
Hi guys

I am thinking of moving to Penang, and opening an web biz. But I need to know what the mongering in like in Pen.

Please can anyone give me a background, are there any good brit/irish expat pubs, is there places like orchard in sing. Or is it jsut KTV, massage parlours

Are there any prc and vn girls.

If so can anyone give me anylinks etc, or is KL better for nightlife.

Cheers

Nick

Eeemen
05-27-09, 04:57
Earlier she advertised RM40 and then a week later she increased to RM50. RM130 for 1.5 hours is way too much. Should have questioned her why advertised rate is different from actual.........

Thanks for the advice, but guess its too late now. I was not comfortable bargaining especially when the deed was already done. Anyway, good experience, taught me to ask first next time.

Eeemen
05-27-09, 05:01
Bros, anyone knows where we can get laid or a good BJ after midnight? Anywhere that is open? Sometimes, after finishing a late night meeting, there is a need for release, but don't know where. Thanks for the guidance, cheers

Eeemen
05-27-09, 05:05
Make friends with her, exchange contacts.

Say take her out jalan jalan. You won't regret it ;)

I know bro, but not Penang based, so kinda difficult. Time not on my side. Of could wat would be fantastic is to get myself one or two fcuk buddies based here. So it would be like SX on tap :) . Unfortunately, don't have such lobang leh.

Sladkiy Hunter
05-27-09, 09:03
Yes, it is Waterfall.

If you just care to use "search this thread" and type in Jennifer, you get all your answers at once and much more even. Now several detailed reports on her inclusive of pricing.

Enjoy your visit and look forward your experience/FRTks a lot and will pay her a visit and report after i have use her.

Cheers!

Sylar
05-27-09, 09:59
Bros, anyone knows where we can get laid or a good BJ after midnight? Anywhere that is open? Sometimes, after finishing a late night meeting, there is a need for release, but don't know where. Thanks for the guidance, cheersPlenty in Chulia if you don't mind the face, gender, race etc

Sylar
05-27-09, 10:05
Hi guys

I am thinking of moving to Penang, and opening an web biz. But I need to know what the mongering in like in Pen.

Please can anyone give me a background, are there any good brit/irish expat pubs, is there places like orchard in sing. Or is it jsut KTV, massage parlours

Are there any prc and vn girls.

If so can anyone give me anylinks etc, or is KL better for nightlife.

Cheers

NickOf course KL is much better in nightlife. In Penang, there is no much market for drinkers, cheongsters etc. Even Hardrock cafe took more than 10 years to open after the first one in KL.

In terms of drinking, Penang offers cheaper booze than KL and many other states, don't ask me why. There is a pub at Penang road called SOHO pub which cater for mostly foreighners and a new Irish Pub called Shananigans at Tanjung Tokong area.

The beauty of Penang actually lies in the location where it only takes about 2 hours from the Thai Border, if you don't have a Home Minister to haunt you, practically you can drop by there every weekend

Stocking Fan
05-27-09, 17:18
Bros, anyone knows where we can get laid or a good BJ after midnight? Anywhere that is open? Sometimes, after finishing a late night meeting, there is a need for release, but don't know where. Thanks for the guidance, cheersOnly place I know of is Penang road. Either in Soho (presently vietnamese) or outside on the street. Not all ladyboys, sometimes also girls hanging around. And some of the taxidrivers also propose a wide range of girls. Have not yet tried the Taximen, so donot know the experience. There are a few reports though, one from Madboss if I remember correctly.

Eeemen
05-27-09, 20:31
Plenty in Chulia if you don't mind the face, gender, race etc

Thanks bro. I have been up and down this street during past visits, around 1am, 2 am and 3 am. Any particular area you referring to? Don't see very much or sometimes non at all. Years ago, there used to be a bunch of LBs hanging around the middle section infront of an old hotel, but now nothing!? :(

Eeemen
05-27-09, 20:38
Only place I know of is Penang road. Either in Soho (presently vietnamese) or outside on the street. Not all ladyboys, sometimes also girls hanging around. And some of the taxidrivers also propose a wide range of girls. Have not yet tried the Taximen, so donot know the experience. There are a few reports though, one from Madboss if I remember correctly.

Thanks bro. Yep, this part I know, but these gals tend to prefer the angmohs. Some not too keen on locals. Also, if you are driving around, its difficult to approach them or chat them up. And for me, the other issue is that there's lots of by-standers looking, so kind of embarassing to approach these gals. :o . Have not tried the taximan yet too. Maybe one day out of desperation :p:D

MadBoss
05-28-09, 14:53
Thanks bro. Yep, this part I know, but these gals tend to prefer the angmohs. If it's late at night already and the ladies haven't got any takers yet, some won't be that choosy. Can ask for discount somemore.

Hamsapguai
05-28-09, 17:55
Anyone have any idea which place do provide B2B services in Penang? So far B2B only mention once in this FR. Seems like KL are more popular for this kind of services.

MadBoss
05-29-09, 01:19
Thanks bro. I have been up and down this street during past visits, around 1am, 2 am and 3 am. Any particular area you referring to? Don't see very much or sometimes non at all. Years ago, there used to be a bunch of LBs hanging around the middle section infront of an old hotel, but now nothing!? :(
Noticed for the past few days still got 1 LB near that hotel. Always putting on makeup or pretending to.

Ghoul
05-30-09, 08:47
Visit Jennifer just now because her name keep pop up in this forum recently. The room is big and the facilities are better than Hotel Malaysia. Jennifer have a slim body with here sexy mini skirt and black long hair. Her face was look a bit old for me. But still ok la. Cheryl look better than her, haha sorry to Jennifer's fans. Ok here is the FR.

Face : 4/10
Body : 7+1/10(+1due to hers sexy mini skirt)
HJ : 8/10 (slow and stady, no rush)
Damage : 73+50
WIR : For hers mini skirt + nice HJ , SURE!

Yang Guang Can L
06-01-09, 08:59
Hi, everybody,

I have 2 new pretty girls import from China every month.

Young, sexy and fair complexion. Price is from RM120-RM150.

RM120. Bath, Ice cream, Into the water

RM150. Bath, Whole boobs massage, Ice and fire roaming, Ice and fire ice-cream, Into the water. Please send email during night (after 10 pm. 12pm) if confirm coming on the next day. If interest please leave your email into my email account [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Screw King
06-02-09, 04:07
Aiyoyo,

If you want to become an OKT at least subscribe to the forum, everything want free ah? Is your PRC free too ?Aiyo , that isPRC okp YANG KUANG .now she use isg to advertise liao.

Dan606
06-02-09, 04:54
Hi, everybody,

RM150. Bath, Whole boobs massage, Ice and fire roaming, Ice and fire ice-cream, Into the water. Please send email during night (after 10 pm. 12pm) if confirm coming on the next day. If interest please leave your email into my email account [Email address deleted by Admin]Sunshine Farlim?

Dan606
06-02-09, 04:59
Hi, everybody,

RM120. Bath, Ice cream, Into the waterNew English term "into the water" for loh chui

Yoyo Armani
06-02-09, 13:23
Ah yoyo, market so bad, yang kuang also need to advertise her stock. I think yang kuang not only need to advertise, she also need to improve her stock quality. I went there few time, but the quality worse and worse. rite now also lazy to call her anymore.

Sniper1
06-02-09, 16:54
New English term "into the water" for loh chuiif you can make the girl "chut chui" then you can "loh chui" :D

Penang Guy
06-03-09, 03:00
Hi, everybody,

RM150. Bath, Whole boobs massage, Ice and fire roaming, Ice and fire ice-cream, Into the water. Please send email during night (after 10 pm. 12pm) if confirm coming on the next day. If interest please leave your email into my email account [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!May I know where is the place??

Eeemen
06-03-09, 04:54
Question if I may. Bros, apart from Paris and Hock Aun, is there anywhere else that has locals WLs? I hear that New Savoy is all PRC, and has the same boss as Fantasy.

Is Cathay, Waldorf still in operations? Thanks bros, planning ahead of my next trip to island, spending school holidays here keke. Thanks! :D

Pglengchai
06-03-09, 15:33
I contact their hp at Digi xxx 4028, and the girl who pick up the phone keep asking me who introduce and the introducer contact no. As they only doing regular customer business. So, anyone of you can help me so that I can go there?Can anyone PM me the contact no and the introducer?

So I can go there? Thanks!

Yoyo Armani
06-04-09, 11:44
I received the sms from PV. She said got 1 sushi and 3 PRC.

Anyone tried before?

Yoyo Armani
06-05-09, 07:19
Yesterday received PV sms, whole night sushi in my mind. Today go to visit. Reach there and call the OKP, she said sushi sick. shit!! Later go to a PRC. A okt in the room, ask the okt about the sushi. He said went back already. I doubt PV actually no sushi, just attract people to visit only.

See the PRC not so good, ask for another one. He said another prettier is working. No choice, proceed with her.

Her service totally suck. No cat bath. Proceed at bed, also rush rush upload me. At the end, finish the job and cabut.

Name: Ning Ning
Original: Hu Nan, China
Outlook: 6/10
Boobs: 33c
GFF: 2/10
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 3/10
Damage: RM180

Liverpool
06-06-09, 03:05
Can anyone PM me the contact no and the introducer?

So I can go there? Thanks!Pm your HP number to me.

I ask Yang Guang to call you.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Liverpool,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

FreebieFan
06-12-09, 04:10
Was recently in Penang and whilst my style is normally to find " freebies" was lucky enough to find a great massage place.

Down by Bali Hai restaurant on Gurney drive is a massage place.. cant receall name. All staffed by PRC's but luckily I can recal a few words of Mandarin that made sure it wasnt totally a silent session.

My masseur was 24 from Shandong.

Great massage and nice 20 minute HJ with full roaming available and even some long hot kisses. All in all great value,....massage place has a RM 50 offer for before 6pm and RM50 for the HJ.

Really nice way to spend an hour or more in the afternoon. Recommended.

Sylar
06-12-09, 09:58
Contact me for other than PRC. Say, how about western.

Damage $300

ThanksRM50 goes to your pocket as commision.

I give discount, RM270 will do.

MadBoss
06-12-09, 16:56
Was recently in Penang and whilst my style is normally to find " freebies" was lucky enough to find a great massage place.

Down by Bali Hai restaurant on Gurney drive is a massage place.. cant receall name. All staffed by PRC's but luckily I can recal a few words of Mandarin that made sure it wasnt totally a silent session.

My masseur was 24 from Shandong.

Great massage and nice 20 minute HJ with full roaming available and even some long hot kisses. All in all great value,....massage place has a RM 50 offer for before 6pm and RM50 for the HJ.

Really nice way to spend an hour or more in the afternoon. Recommended.That would be Solace or SL.

Ps. They have a website.

MadBoss
06-12-09, 17:00
Contact me for other than PRC. Say, how about western.

Damage $300

Thanks
Bro,

How about Russian? Damage $300. I show you the way.Guys he's talking bout Uncle Lee's place, so consider that $300 he's asking for.

Dan606
06-12-09, 17:44
Bro,

How about Russian? Damage $300. I show you the way.It is no more sharing here. Members are taking advantage of the forum and make money out of the contact they got from this forum. Hope moderator take notes of this.

Suns88
06-13-09, 02:42
MadBoss,

CONGRATS bro for having your 1,000 FR. If I am not mistaken you are the ONLY current active Malaysian who has reached this mark.

Malaysia Boleh !!

Dirty Bug
06-13-09, 02:50
Guys he's talking bout Uncle Lee's place, so consider that $300 he's asking for.

Unlce Lee price shuold be 220, the last time I was there 1 month+.

Bemsha
06-13-09, 15:47
First time to post here and first time in Penang. Just here for a couple days and after reading through some of the reports I decided to give Biogenesis a shot.

I chose the Balinese (aka. Detox) massage for 1.5 hour after talking to the guy at the front. I was led to the next room where I got a foot wash/scrub and was taken upstairs to a small private room with a mattress on the floor. Got undressed and lay face down. The same lady who did the foot wash came in and started the massage. She covered me with a batik cloth and only uncovered the area she was working on. There was no teasing and no "accidental" brushes. The massage was only so so. I asked the lady her name and she told me it was Kiki but did not seem to speak any other English. She had shoulder length hair pulled back into a pony tail. She is fairly short with an average figure. Ok looking but never smiled. I suppose she's one of the three Indonesians mentioned in the previous reviews. I saw another Indonesian lady there who seemed a little bit older.

She finished up the massage by wiping me down with a cloth in some soapy water. Seems there is no shower there?

WIR: No

Bemsha
06-13-09, 16:16
Failing to get extras at Biogenesis, I decided to try the spa at Traders. I called and asked who was available. Was told Selina and Kelly were available. Since a review of Kelly mentioned that she gives a HJ under towels, I asked for Selina.

Once I arrived, I was told there was a problem and Selina was in fact already booked. But that someone else would be with me. I took a shower and went to the room. A short, chubby lady came in and told me was ready to start.

Her massage was not bad and there was some teasing and "accidental" brushing so it seemed like a sure deal. I asked her her name. She said May.

After the flip she still kept me covered but accidentally exposed me a few times. Finally she asked me if I wanted a massage "there". When I agreed, she started the negotiation. She initially asked for 70 but we got it down to 50.

She started her sensual massage sitting on the table by my feet, facing me and began from the prostate and worked her way up the tip. Around this time there was a knock at the door and then someone opened it. One of the other ML and her customer. Great. May had covered me quickly but what a drag.

One the door was shut she resumed, apologizing for the interruption. She worked slowly and the release was good. Then she finished with the rest of the massage and I leaned up with a shower and some tea.

As I was leaving, I saw a lady on the treadmill who was just staring at me. Then from from behind someone was calling me "hello! Hello! ". I turned around and a lady said "hey I heard you reserved me but the front screwed up. Why didn't you SMS me? When are you coming back? You're gonna call me first, right? The short lady is no good, the other one is alright but you're gonna call me right? Here. Here's my number for next time.". Uh, wow. Hard sell. I'm guessing the lady on the treadmill was Kelly. If so, she's definitely the best looking of the three.

WIR: maybe. Kelly looked interesting but seems there are other places that are cheaper/better.

Since I only have one more shot left before I leave town, if anyone could recommend a "sure to please" place or person to get a good HJ, I'd appreciate it. As far as preferences go, dark and attractive looking are a plus.

Thanks!

MadBoss
06-14-09, 02:22
MadBoss,

CONGRATS bro for having your 1,000 FR. If I am not mistaken you are the ONLY current active Malaysian who has reached this mark.

Malaysia Boleh !!Thanks, a lot of talk cock only la :D

MadBoss
06-14-09, 02:36
So, why don't you lead the way and give them the contact as the make a fuss of my small earning.

Hope you guys were happy now as Dirty Bug was there before!Judging from your previous postings, I suppose you didn't join ISG with the intentions of being a cheongster.

Just to advertise your services as a runner.

Maybe you'd ask for new contacts so you can be a runner for that place too.

If that had happened, taking advantage of our contacts to make a quick buck is well - not very nice is it?

What is your screening process as a runner? Most guys here check the member's background, sharing spirit etc before giving out contacts.

Do you do that? Or just take on any Tom, Dick and Harry just to get that Rm?

Bjguy
06-15-09, 03:48
Judging from your previous postings, I suppose you didn't join ISG with the intentions of being a cheongster.

Just to advertise your services as a runner.

Maybe you'd ask for new contacts so you can be a runner for that place too.

If that had happened, taking advantage of our contacts to make a quick buck is well - not very nice is it?

What is your screening process as a runner? Most guys here check the member's background, sharing spirit etc before giving out contacts.

Do you do that? Or just take on any Tom, Dick and Harry just to get that Rm?Agree with the BOSS (even it is MAD). Yah, why share with you then. By the way, uncle lee is only 250MYR lar.

If Uncle Benn 160MYR if go with 2 more frens.

Wanna make money out of cheonging, you might as well open your own Health center lar.

Nite Wolf
06-15-09, 18:57
The last time I visited Deluxcious Spa was somewhere in 2007, I think. I stopped going there since then due to high damage charged and I was fed up when the masseuse always pestering me to take their so-called membership program throughout the massage at that time.

Went there recently just to pass some time, apart from checking out any changes of their price charges and new MLs. The same receptionist is still there, surprisingly. Oh well, chatted with her and found out that a handful of new MLs from Indo have been working there since I was MIA from there.

Well, lots of packages were offered but I took 1.5 hours for 150. My previous ML was no more working over there (which gave me a nice HJ, BJ and AR) so I just leave it to luck this time.

The rooms are comfy and nicely decorated as expected and I was given a VIP room with toilet and steam bath attached. Damn nice. A short & petite ML walked in, named Carol (Indonesian NL) with short hair. She can communicate in English quite alright and was wearing a face mask? ! Might be a precaution against H1N1 or something, I guess. But was told that it was not the establishment regulation, it's just that she like to wear it, that's all. Hm.

Massage was professional, sensual, relaxing balinese massage with oil. Oh ya. Was told to put on those disposable panties given. How I hate those. I was hinting that I was not comfortable with the panties and wish to take it off, and then she was giggling and asked me "why? ! ". Sigh. It looked like it won't be any "specials" and the end of the session this time. And I was right.

Was quiet most of the session because I was tired and didn't feel like chatting. However, her massage was good and there was no teasing nor "accidental" brushing near the groin area. At finale, I did pop up the Q whether she willing to massage down at my "little bro & balls" or not, and again she giggled and said "No lah". Well, at least she was being honest about it.

Conclusion: Carol; Really good genuine massage for whoever bros needs it + don't mind the steep damage, but for those who needs HJ/BJ, better luck to try others.

Pglengchai
06-16-09, 04:22
Last tuesday I went to Paradise Massage because of back pain. Once i enter there are 2 ladies(old and young). The old one promote me FJ for RM200. The Young one keep promoting me to take 2 session (110 min). After nego, I decided to go for 2 session for RM100 (no oil massage). The environment not bad. 1 PRc came,her massage is very good, she is very energetic even she is small size. After 1 hour+, when she started to massage my didi, my hand also start ichi, start touch hear and there. After touching, i start to unlock her bra and start to "massage" her. Follow with kiss and digging. She moar sexily. when the session end, I tips her RM50.

Dadboredkl
06-16-09, 09:44
Hi Bro and Sifus!

I'm new in here. Just reached Png and looking for hot action. Run thru the FR. Cool sence in png. But is the any in Gurney area?

Hope to get some response due to my little head getting overflowed already.

Ordinary Lad
06-16-09, 12:45
Hi fellow bros,

Can any brothers PM me Uncle Lee's contact?

Or any place with tasty white chicks?

MadBoss
06-16-09, 22:28
Hi Bro and Sifus!

I'm new in here. Just reached Png and looking for hot action. Run thru the FR. Cool sence in png. But is the any in Gurney area?

Hope to get some response due to my little head getting overflowed already.One place at Gurney would be Solace aka SL. Next to Gurney Drive Tujuh Sebelas.

You can go through past reports or search for its website.

MadBoss
06-16-09, 22:30
Hi fellow bros,

Can any brothers PM me Uncle Lee's contact?

Or any place with tasty white chicks?Have you subscribed to the forum's PM service?

Sylar
06-17-09, 04:35
Hi Bro and Sifus!

Hope to get some response due to my little head getting overflowed already.SOLACE is the answer, situated between Bali Hai and 7-eleven with PRC massage. Some pRCs do provide xtra to the extreme of a FJ.

Uncle C
06-18-09, 07:50
It's time to cheong again.

I might give Alice a try. Will post my FR soon.

Cheers.

FreebieFan
06-19-09, 04:35
SOLACE is the answer, situated between Bali Hai and 7-eleven with PRC massage. Some pRCs do provide xtra to the extreme of a FJ.Having been there two weeks back (see report) I can second that. I endorse the place. Highly recomended. Was fun and perfect for what I wanted and needed!

Uncle C
06-20-09, 11:38
Carezone at 18 Jun

After reading the previous post by one of the bro, decided to give Carezone a try.

Wanted to ask for Ah Miu but unfortunately she is not working today. OKP said she will only be back 2 days later. So no choice, asked the OKP choose one for me.

After about 2 mins, here came the tom yam. Went into a room and noticed the room is not fully covered. There is a gap between 2 rooms and both the rooms are sharing the same air con. I believe.

FJ is not possible in this kind of condition.

Started massage. Her massage was awesome. She said she learned the it from Thai. I can feel that because her massage is totally different from the local CKT. Her masage was very slow and relaxing.

Sometimes she pulled your bone until you can hear the "tok" sound. Very powerful tom yam with a small body size.

As usual she accidentally touched my ball. When she did that, she looked at me with a shy smile. She is very GFE as well. Keep chatting with me when she was doing massage. Once in a while during the massage, she asked whether pain or not. Cause sometimes she bent and pull my leg & hand until the bone cracking sound came out. She knows how to speak a very basic english, a little mandarin and hokkien.

Surprisingly, she didn't ask the golden question at the end of massage. So I have no choice but have to ask for it. Only did HJ, as she said other customers were waiting.

Name: Ah Om
Face: Cute
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10 (a bit pain, maybe because she pulled too hard)
Total Damage: Massage rm35 + HJ rm30 + Tips rm5
WIR: Sure I will

Penang Guy
06-21-09, 15:17
Carezone at 18 Jun

After reading the previous post by one of the bro, decided to give Carezone a try.

Wanted to ask for Ah Miu but unfortunately she is not working today. OKP said she will only be back 2 days later. So no choice, asked the OKP choose one for me.

After about 2 mins, here came the tom yam. Went into a room and noticed the room is not fully covered. There is a gap between 2 rooms and both the rooms are sharing the same air con. I believe.

FJ is not possible in this kind of condition.

Started massage. Her massage was awesome. She said she learned the it from Thai. I can feel that because her massage is totally different from the local CKT. Her masage was very slow and relaxing.

Sometimes she pulled your bone until you can hear the "tok" sound. Very powerful tom yam with a small body size.

As usual she accidentally touched my ball. When she did that, she looked at me with a shy smile. She is very GFE as well. Keep chatting with me when she was doing massage. Once in a while during the massage, she asked whether pain or not. Cause sometimes she bent and pull my leg & hand until the bone cracking sound came out. She knows how to speak a very basic english, a little mandarin and hokkien.

Surprisingly, she didn't ask the golden question at the end of massage. So I have no choice but have to ask for it. Only did HJ, as she said other customers were waiting.

Name: Ah Om
Face: Cute
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 8/10 (a bit pain, maybe because she pulled too hard)
Total Damage: Massage rm35 + HJ rm30 + Tips rm5
WIR: Sure I willMay I know where is the place?

MadBoss
06-22-09, 22:36
May I know where is the place?Mentioned before and quite recently too.

Do you mean to ask where is the location or which Carezone outlet?

I believe the outlet related to the FR is at Jalan PHL. Google Carezone and get the address.

The other outlet is at Taman Pekaka. This outlet is not mentioned at their ad website.

Uncle C
06-23-09, 17:10
Mentioned before and quite recently too.

Do you mean to ask where is the location or which Carezone outlet?

I believe the outlet related to the FR is at Jalan PHL. Google Carezone and get the address.

The other outlet is at Taman Pekaka. This outlet is not mentioned at their ad website.
May I know where is the place?Yes MadBoss bro was right. The carezone i went is located at PHL Road.

If you know where Union promary school is, then you should know PHL road. PHL road is just somewhere opposite Union primary school. It is a small lorong and you need to trun right to go in there.

Forgot to add one comment in my previous review, that tom yam GFE is 9/10 :)

Dan606
06-24-09, 07:38
HJ: 8/10 (a bit pain, maybe because she pulled too hard) Some of the ML there worked before in Thailand and they only provode traditional Thai massage. Thus dont have the experience of providing HJ. The ML will follow the senior in Czone and start to provide HJ and then step pricing on AR etc. So after gaining some experience, she will not pull too hard.

Lulu Toti
06-24-09, 15:42
Excell MP at Bukit Mertajam, should try it, not really that pack! PRC no #7 quite good, while no #8 is quite meaty.

Uncle C
06-25-09, 02:23
Some of the ML there worked before in Thailand and they only provode traditional Thai massage. Thus don't have the experience of providing HJ. The ML will follow the senior in Czone and start to provide HJ and then step pricing on AR etc. So after gaining some experience, she will not pull too hard.Oh. No wonder she didn't offer HJ until I ask her lah. Now I know. Haha.

Unclelut
06-25-09, 17:50
Hey guys,

Where to go for private testing or know where to buy the hiv test kit in penang? Had a nightmare in Thailand last month. Now damn panic. Please help!

Unclelut
06-25-09, 18:19
Hi,

Anywhere to do a private hiv testing in Penang?

Or any lubang where to get the hiv test kit.

Had a nightmare in Thailand last month. Condom broke.

Please help.

MadBoss
06-25-09, 21:38
Hey guys,

Where to go for private testing or know where to buy the hiv test kit in penang? Had a nightmare in Thailand last month. Now damn panic. Please help!Since HIV testing involves blood, I don't think they are any DIY kits.

Google blood test Penang. The search will reveal a small list of places ie: Pathlab, BP Healthcare and some private hospitals.

If by private you mean confidential - don't worry these places are quite professional.

MadBoss
06-25-09, 21:46
Happy Star Foot Massage - translate to Malay. Their signboard is in Malay.

Massage rm35.
HJ rm20.
7 Tomyam MLs.
Average ratings for looks and body = 7/10.
Average age = 25.

I will post an FR later, sorry short on time. There are some pros and cons to the place.

For old kakis, you know last time Zhuhai boss got open second outlet at Batu Maung? The MP is at that area.

Sladkiy Hunter
06-26-09, 02:06
Hi,

Anywhere to do a private hiv testing in Penang?

Or any lubang where to get the hiv test kit.

Had a nightmare in Thailand last month. Condom broke.

Please help.I would suggest you go to the clinic to do blood test for hiv no point for you to buy test kid for hiv and the result might not be what u expect. More careful in Thailand there are many ppl who get in fected from Thailand. Please go for check up from the clinic near by your house. I have done my body check up 2 months ago and all went well. You take care bro.

Mabuk
06-26-09, 08:42
Just wonder there is any DNA test in Penang? Just in case some one say the baby is yours :D

MadBoss
06-26-09, 09:06
I read some where that HIV can only be detected after six months or something.

This ad seems interesting.

http://www.hiv.sg/?gclid=CL3lqeS7p5sCFc0vpAod-ztKDA

Bjguy
06-26-09, 10:19
Happy Star Foot Massage - translate to Malay. Their signboard is in Malay.

Massage rm35.
HJ rm20.
7 Tomyam MLs.
Average ratings for looks and body = 7/10.
Average age = 25.

I will post an FR later, sorry short on time. There are some pros and cons to the place.

For old kakis, you know last time Zhuhai boss got open second outlet at Batu Maung? The MP is at that area.Boss, is it near the OCBC Bank area or the housing area before OCBC?

Masked Avenge
06-26-09, 10:48
Most of the posts seem to be about massage places. Can anyone tell me about bars and clubs in Penang? I am coming for a holiday and like to meet girls at bars and have a few drinks before the real party starts hehe. Any beer gardens? What price is reasonable to pay? I am a tourist so I'm sure I will pay more than locals. What about hotels - can you take girls back? Anyone recommend any budget hotels? I go to Thailand and usually find clean hotels, AC, bathroom, hot water, big bed around $US25-30. Not sure if this is available in Penang.

Nite Explorer
06-26-09, 14:15
Dropped by in Deluxcious Spa again recently. I didn't gave up due to failure of obtaining any "special service" at the end of session during the last time I was there and I vowed to try my luck again with another masseuse for sake of all other bros' info here and also I recalled that I read somewhere in this forum that some MLs do offer "special" here but unfortunately the name was not mentioned.

As usual, took 1.5 hours massage for 144 exactly after discounted. (Wrong info was reported by me last time at 150, sorry guys). The receptionist (Fendi, ring a bell, anyone? ) remembered me and asked whether I wanted the same ML (Carol; Indonesian) as last time. I hesitated and told her that I would like to try other MLs if available.

Well, another ML popped out of nowhere into the lobby and straightaway she assigned me to her. From first glance, face looks okay ler. 4/10 and she was kinda petite. Can't really describe the figure as she was in full uniform attire, but don't worry, its clearly visible that she is slim. Looks much younger than Carol and fairer too. Amy is the name (Indonesian). Anyways, her looks was kinda bitchy so I hope there will be some happy ending, nonetheless.

As expected, massage was professional, sensual, relaxing balinese massage with oil. Again, was told to put on those disposable panties given. Sigh. Told her that I was not comfortable with the panties and preferred to be massage in nude, but was told that I have to keep it on due to the place strict regulation. What lar. Sigh. Looked like it won't be any "specials" at the end of the session this time again that day. What bad luck.

Same as previous ML, the massage was good and there was no teasing nor "accidental" brushing near the groin area at all, and she was being very careful about it. To cut long story short, no extra service was offered by her. Oh well, at least the massage was alright.

Conclusion: Amy; Reasonably good genuine massage for whoever bros needs it + don't mind the steep damage, but for those who needs HJ/BJ, better luck to try others. Fyi, Carol doesn't do extras too.

Was informed that there are around 7 to 8 MLs working in the establishment but I already give up and don't think will return to try each and every of the MLs ler. Will explore other joints instead.

End of report.

Tamelio
06-26-09, 14:54
had not been to Fanta for some time, visited last week, asked for #2, gone back to dalian and will be back in a few days time, remembered some FR on #3, so ask for her, turned out she is from dalian too , very pleasing , massage skill is ok , once turned over , she straight away asked whether i wand HJ, BJ or FS, quoted 35, 50 and 100 respectively , opted for BJ, before she start , she lifted her T-shirt, pulled down her bra and give full access to me ! not bad !!
but her Bj sucks , so ended up HJ instead, even her HJ skills is not so good, just up and down trying too hard to get me off......

face : 7/10
boob : 7/10
body : 6/10
gfe: 7/10
HJ : 5/10
Bj : 4/10

i still prefer #2, more gfe, sensual HJ but no BJ or FS

MadBoss
06-26-09, 16:26
Some of the Penang Thread regulars might have noticed I don't post FRs anymore.

I've decided to just post if there's something 'special' or new place that has not been revealed in the forum before like Bayu, Sun, Crystal and Mutiara.

Happy Star MP (actual name is in Malay). After an uncle told me of this place I went off exploring in the afternoon.

I think this is a good place for those working at The Bayan Lepas FTZ area. After work just go there for a quickie. It's not that far at all.

Google OCBC Batu Maung. The MP is in that block of shophouses. Look for a racing association, it's at the same row towards the end.

The MP's signboard is black in colour, total opposite of the bright ones we always see. I missed it when I first drove by.

Operating hours 10am - 11pm.

Massage Rm 35. HJ Rm20. Pay at the counter. I'll be going there again and will reconfirm the damage. This seemed a little cheap to me, donno if I went there during happy hour or something.

There are 7 MLs. All Tomyam. I saw only 3 including my ML. All were slim and around 25 years old.

My ML mentioned twice to let my friends know about the place. ''Massage good good, girl pretty pretty. Ask friend to come.''

So that's what I'm doing now.

MadBoss
06-26-09, 16:30
I arrived at Happy Star MP around 6pm. I was the only customer then.

Asked the Okt for a young one as I had heard there's a 19 year old girl there.

Anyway I got Anne. 24 years old. Not bad, slim, long straight hair. Face can do lah. Chest a little BLIA though. Can speak Mandarin.

The rooms are cubicles with curtains for doors. Massage on mattress on floor. The place was quite clean.

I stripped naked, there's shorts there which I didn't bother with and Anne never said anything.

A few minutes into the session two Malay guys came in and took up the cubicles next to mine.

Then started a lot of chit chatting. Unfortunately not with me but between my ML and the MLs attending to the other guys.

Then the guys started playing tunes on their handphones. Later 'Bluetoothed' some songs to the MLs including mine.

I found that very annoying coz my ML wasn't very concentrating on me anymore. Also my handphone was in my pants with the Bluetooth turned off so no free MP3 songs for me.

The massage was dry, no oil typical of Thai massage.

Towards the end, Anne asked if I wanted ping pong. Pay Rm20 to the counter.

Yes for sure, yes :) As she spread my legs she asked if I'd liked for her to take her top off.

I had been warned of the high damage for AR, so I asked how much? She wanted fifty.

Me: Aiyoh too expensive la, thirty can?

Anne: Fourty five.

Me: Cannot.

Anne: Fourty?

Haih it's been some time since I've had Siamese twins, I agreed lo. Pink nipples, flesh just fit nicely in my palms.

She didn't allow kissing or licking and the more aggressive you are towards her body the faster her HJ. I hate that, HJ no skill at all then.

Anne.
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 5/10
WIReturn: There are 6 other girls there, so yes. I will return.

MadBoss
06-26-09, 16:33
During my massage at Happy Star, I asked Anne aren't they afraid of MIB?

Her reply was that they all have permits and some policemen go there for massage too. But never pay.

Penang Guy
06-26-09, 16:48
had not been to Fanta for some time, visited last week, asked for #2, gone back to dalian and will be back in a few days time, remembered some FR on #3, so ask for her, turned out she is from dalian too , very pleasing , massage skill is ok , once turned over , she straight away asked whether i wand HJ, BJ or FS, quoted 35, 50 and 100 respectively , opted for BJ, before she start , she lifted her T-shirt, pulled down her bra and give full access to me ! not bad !!

but her Bj sucks , so ended up HJ instead, even her HJ skills is not so good, just up and down trying too hard to get me off......

face : 7/10
boob : 7/10
body : 6/10
gfe: 7/10
HJ : 5/10
Bj : 4/10

i still prefer #2, more gfe, sensual HJ but no BJ or FSMay I know where is the place?

MadBoss
06-26-09, 23:55
May I know where is the place?Aiyoyo you are really NOT Penang Guy. :D

Facing the Esplanade field, mentioned many times before.

NickTheBrit
06-27-09, 08:34
Hi guys,

I am new to png, anywhere where I can get any white girls, are there any bars to go meet girls. Like the towers in sing. I m not into massage parlours.

Any advice and tip greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Uncle C
06-29-09, 02:48
Google OCBC Batu Maung. The MP is in that block of shophouses. Look for a racing association, it's at the same row towards the end.

The MP's signboard is black in colour, total opposite of the bright ones we always see. I missed it when I first drove by.Thanks MadBoss bro for the sharing. I think i know where that place is. I sometimes went the kopitiam there for lunch. Will try that place next month and will post my FR.

Kiasi
06-29-09, 05:21
Mate,

As per my knowning, I think only Uncle Lee supply white meat.! But. Nv try white meat before. Cause not my cup of coffee! If you really want uncle lee contact, subscript this forum and pm me!

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I am new to png, anywhere where I can get any white girls, are there any bars to go meet girls. Like the towers in sing. I m not into massage parlours.

Any advice and tip greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jizzman
06-29-09, 12:48
Most of the posts seem to be about massage places. Can anyone tell me about bars and clubs in Penang? I am coming for a holiday and like to meet girls at bars and have a few drinks before the real party starts hehe. Any beer gardens?Soho is a good bet for a beer and some people watching.

Jizzman
06-29-09, 12:59
Gentlemen - I've spent many-a-night in Penang and I've shagged a lot of very average women there. Reading through these threads I can see many other men who spend their time with - and money on - women that leave them wanting so much more.

There is a lot of information on this thread on how to save RM20 here and there when getting down to business, but where is the top drawer of Penang? If money is no object, where can I find the hottest women on the island?

Given where I'm visititing, I'd prefer Malay or Chinese women. Even Indian women will do. I like locals instead of imports. I like younger rather than older. I also prefer a massage parlour over bringing them back to my hotel.

But I'll take them all if they are 5-star quality.

Carimakanpp
06-30-09, 16:32
HI all,

Remember the VIP OKT that I mentioned before.

Well, due to sllow down of business, he is now open to entertain members introduce friends.

Hence I intend to introduce those senior member to him.

I have tell him that I have members that interested to cherly. He agreed to arrange accordingly.

You can email me at yahoo. email is the same as me ISG login ID.

MadBoss
06-30-09, 22:38
HI all,

Remember the VIP OKT that I mentioned before.

Well, due to sllow down of business, he is now open to entertain members introduce friends.

Hence I intend to introduce those senior member to him.

I have tell him that I have members that interested to cherly. He agreed to arrange accordingly.

You can email me at yahoo. email is the same as me ISG login ID.Cherly? Who's this? Any review? You mean he has only one stock?

VIP Okt but I'm not VIP worh.

Excite 12
07-01-09, 12:34
Some of the Penang Thread regulars might have noticed I don't post FRs anymore.

I've decided to just post if there's something 'special' or new place that has not been revealed in the forum before like Bayu, Sun, Crystal and Mutiara.

Happy Star MP (actual name is in Malay). After an uncle told me of this place I went off exploring in the afternoon.

I think this is a good place for those working at The Bayan Lepas FTZ area. After work just go there for a quickie. It's not that far at all.

The MP's signboard is black in colour, total opposite of the bright ones we always see. I missed it when I first drove by.

Operating hours 10am - 11pm.

Massage Rm 35. HJ Rm20. Pay at the counter. I'll be going there again and will reconfirm the damage. This seemed a little cheap to me, donno if I went there during happy hour or something.

There are 7 MLs. All Tomyam. I saw only 3 including my ML. All were slim and around 25 years old.

My ML mentioned twice to let my friends know about the place. ''Massage good good, girl pretty pretty. Ask friend to come.''

So that's what I'm doing now.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Bro,

I went searchin for this place don't have liow. Cannot find la. I onli can see Happy (malay) something something KARAOKE. How to go I went till the OCBC ready you know. Please give a direction.

Thank you

Carimakanpp
07-01-09, 16:48
Lst time he very lanci mar, always got those taukey support him. So he got regular, don't want new people.

Now, time diff kau, he always call me lior.

Thats why I ask him if could arrange special one for my member bor.

Dan606
07-01-09, 19:20
Bro,

I went searchin for this place don't have liow. Cannot find la. I onli can see Happy (malay) something something KARAOKE. How to go I went till the OCBC ready you know. Please give a direction.

Thank youSince you were already there, OCBC, why can't you ask the people there? If shy about MP then ask where is racing association, direction is very clear, same row as racing.

Dan606
07-01-09, 19:24
When economy is good he is cocky, and when business is bad, he's open to all.

Thanks but no thanks !He already said Carimakan, Middleman trying to use forum to make money like one of the members advertised earlier.

MadBoss
07-01-09, 22:29
Bro,

Thank youDid you see the racing association? I already said it's the same row.

I never mention anything about a karaoke so why did you look there? That's the back row already.

The entrance leading upstairs is next to a cybercafe but the cybercafe has no signboard. Just a small sign saying Rm3.25 per hour.

Excite 12
07-02-09, 03:13
Since you were already there, OCBC, why can't you ask the people there? If shy about MP then ask where is racing association, direction is very clear, same row as racing.Racing assocation? You mean the kuda racing? Penang turf club thing? I went till there also la bro. But cannot find any MP there? Thts the last building right? Mmm.

Bjguy
07-02-09, 04:28
Since you were already there, OCBC, why can't you ask the people there? If shy about MP then ask where is racing association, direction is very clear, same row as racing.Bro Dan606, i was there yesterday for OCBC. So make sweep to look around.

From the initial survey, OCBC at the corner lot. Go straight, and turn left, will see a Penang Turf club association.

When came out from behind, will see a K'oke Happy Star.
So I believe it is either inside K'oke got massage or I've miss out the MP premise.

I would recommen walking down, to look for it and parking is plenty there.

Anyway, planning to go there tis weekend.

MadBoss
07-02-09, 06:25
Racing assocation? You mean the kuda racing? Penang turf club thing? I went till there also la bro. But cannot find any MP there? Thts the last building right? Mmm.Aiyoyo get out of your car and walkabout la. I already said same block as racing association, at the end. Got black signboard. How many black signboards there?

When I first went looking for this place I walked all over from the nasi kandar, pharmacy, vegetarian restaurant area.

Excite 12
07-02-09, 07:23
Bro Dan606, i was there yesterday for OCBC. So make sweep to look around.

From the initial survey, OCBC at the corner lot. Go straight, and turn left, will see a Penang Turf club association.

When came out from behind, will see a K'oke Happy Star.
So I believe it is either inside K'oke got massage or I've miss out the MP premise.

I would recommen walking down, to look for it and parking is plenty there.

Anyway, planning to go there tis weekend.Yes yes. The karaoke is there. But you sure bro. Thts the MP. Yesterday I went all close tht side. Even I walk about tht side for like 4times. All of thm look at me one kind. Cause my car. Hahhaa. I think my car was to obvious tht I'm lookin for sumthiing. KL number plate marrrr.

Mabuk
07-03-09, 02:43
Aiyoyo! Wrong OCBC is it? Not Beach street one.

Brother Gu
07-03-09, 04:14
Hi all,

Long time never cheong, therefore no reports.

Yesterday a customer brought me to this new MP call Zhu Zhi Le. This is a direct translate from Chinese and it means Happy Toes or something. This MP is located in Butterworth Jalan Bagan Jermal. On the way to former RAAF, offcourse not so far.

Anyway nicely decorated and cosy. Provided all kind of massages and reasonable price.

So my customer to the male boss. "Massage" and he lead us to a seperate room. About 3 mins wait, here come my massager. Oh my oh my. Such a huge objects in front of me.

Massage not bad. Oil massage + Thai. Very relaxing and partly dus to the cosy room environment and bed on the floor. The negative point is the room is a bit too small for HER. Hahahaha.

SO towards the end, the magic words. Nak batin ke? Offcourse not. So end up with RM10 as tips.

So cut the long story short. Reports are as follows:

Name: Don't border to ask.

Nationality: Thai

Language: Can speak good Malay.

GFE: Good, very friendly

Damage: RM35 + RM10 for an hour massage.

So for those who want cheap and nice massage, would recommend this place.

Cheers

Hamsapguai
07-03-09, 10:01
Aiyoyo! Wrong OCBC is it? Not Beach street one.Looks like OCBC are more famous than the MP! :)

Excite 12
07-03-09, 16:55
Aiyoyo get out of your car and walkabout la. I already said same block as racing association, at the end. Got black signboard. How many black signboards there?

When I first went looking for this place I walked all over from the nasi kandar, pharmacy, vegetarian restaurant area.I didn't notice got black signboard also. Anyhow tomorrow I'll go and check it out. At the same row of the turf racing association and before the left turning right?

Dan606
07-03-09, 19:38
Aiyoyo! Wrong OCBC is it? Not Beach street one.I think he mabuk liao.

MadBoss
07-04-09, 05:21
I didn't notice got black signboard also. Anyhow tomorrow I'll go and check it out. At the same row of the turf racing association and before the left turning right?Yes and check my post below refering to a cybercafe.

Lawrence Lau
07-05-09, 15:44
Hi folk,

Just curiosity on how you guys enjoy your "BJ' when you guy go to "cheong"

Some wear c'dom during BJ, some are not. Off cause without is much more fun, but will thise cause disease?

In the other hand, some said wear c'dom during BJ, might scratch it, and cause much more disease when your brother goes into the pussy.

Any opinion to play more safe game?

Nameless101
07-05-09, 16:24
Hi bros,

Anyone has good recommendation on agencies that I can call for outcall services? Although I managed to get a list from openadultdirectory, however not sure which one provides better services.

Having said that, I tried PinkRose b4 in KL and it was OK (not sure for PG).

Sylar
07-06-09, 03:23
Hi folk,

Just curiosity on how you guys enjoy your "BJ' when you guy go to "cheong"

Some wear c'dom during BJ, some are not. Off cause without is much more fun, but will thise cause disease?

In the other hand, some said wear c'dom during BJ, might scratch it, and cause much more disease when your brother goes into the pussy.

Any opinion to play more safe game?Safest sex is with your HM/GF. If you have neither then use your right hand, once you get tired with your right, you may switch to your left hand, I believe you will have different feeling with both.

Sex with prostitute always carry certain risk even if you use condoms, but because we are horny we tend to ignore the risk. As usual, once the sperm is out then we started to have regrets and begin to worry on the disease.

Nite Explorer
07-06-09, 04:28
Y'day just feel like exploring Cititel HC. Understood that there are numerous recommendations from fellow bros over here but decided to try my luck by let the uncle at the counter choose it for me. I informed him that young or mature didnt matter as long as the service is good.

A couple of min later, a ML walked in.. so bloody dissapointed. FR as below:

name: Carrie #63 (from KL, just started work not long ago over here)
body: 2.3/10 (too much meat, know what i mean? slim and slender is my cup of tea. she also got tummy and spare tires)
boob: 5.5/10 (big boobs)
bbbj: 3/10 (with cap on) nothing special.. didnt feel a thing while my didi was in her mouth.. didnt feel any sucking nor licking skills.. just put my didi inside her mouth for err.. a few min? her tongue nvr go near my balls either
fj : nvr try
daty: for heaven sake, no!
gfe: 6/10 (she looked tireless, dunno why but then towards the end, she tried to be more friendly. Maybe she just wanna lure me into her extra service, i think)
massage skill: 5.3 (good enough for me bcoz y'day i was feeling so tired)
wir: nah, i dun think so.
damage : massage 78.20 + she quoted: fj 150; bj 100; hj 50. i took only hj. nothing to shout about.

Maybe some bros here will Q me why I nvr change the ML when I didn't like her the moment she stepped in the room. Well, I was kinda tired and actually was hoping the recommendations by the uncle at the front counter was reliable. But obviously, his chosen one was terrible! Maybe next time I should have go with recommendations from fellow bros here and stated the required numbers directly to him.: P

Another reason that I could think of was that he might have given me so lousy recommendation y'day due to no tips to him when he showed me the room. Last time I tipped him 5 bucks and the recommendation was not bad (it was 6 months ago. And I even forgotten the ML name, sorry)

Anyways, to cut long story short, I feel still darn horny hence I headed to Thye Wan nearby and picked my regular WL #3. As usual, her service was good. In fact, I usually pick her now instead of the ang pai, Coco whenever I visited there. Dunno why, just my preference, I guess.

End of report.

Nite Explorer
07-06-09, 04:58
With ref to my last FR: ( wrong typo )

1. bbbj: 3/10 (with cap on) nothing special.. didnt feel a thing while my didi was in her mouth.. didnt feel any sucking nor licking skills.. just put my didi inside her mouth for err.. a few min? her tongue nvr go near my balls either

Correction: It was not bbbj. It was bj with cap on. Forgot what the short term for that

2. gfe: 6/10 (she looked tireless, dunno why but then towards the end, she tried to be more friendly. Maybe she just wanna lure me into her extra service, i think)

Correction: she looked tired.

3. damage : massage 78.20 + she quoted: fj 150; bj 100; hj 50. i took only hj. nothing to shout about.

Correction: i took only bj. nothing to shout about.

Sorry guys. Was in kinda rush when typing this FR.

MadBoss
07-06-09, 09:01
In the other hand, some said wear c'dom during BJ, might scratch it, and cause much more disease when your brother goes into the pussy.If during BJ the rubber can get scratched that means without rubber - your dick will get scratched?

Always wear protection. If you have concerns about the rubber after BJ then put a new one for FJ. How much does it cost? Simple as ABC.

FreebieFan
07-08-09, 00:51
Soho is a good bet for a beer and some people watching.And sadly to say thats about all. After 11 a few old beaten up ladies who must have had a few thousand shags in their time but thats about it. Having said htat the hotel over the road can provide a welcome respite for the weary trasveller in need of of massage, but all in all nothing particularly exciting.

Stocking Fan
07-08-09, 07:05
Safest sex is with your HM/GF. That is, if she is not fooling around like we do.

Hahaha.

Sin Poi
07-10-09, 13:38
I was in Penang a couple of days ago and decided to give Paris Hotel and Hock Aun a try since these 2 establishments here have been mentioned quite often. I didn't know exactly where these places are since I am from KL. But I do know they are near the Sunway Georgetown Hotel so I took a little drive around the area and found Paris quite easily.

Paris Hotel

This can't even qualify for a half star hotel but some girls there give 4 star services for only RM 50. I walked in and the girls at the entrance are at the most 5/10. I ventured deeper into the building and found some nice (7/10) looking girls having a chat and a drink. I chose a girl by the name of Kelly- a local CKT that is 7/10 and has CFM looks. Straight to an aircon room and she mentioned that 'Tiu Hai' is RM 40 and 'Tiu Hai & BJ' is RM 50- all 15 mins only. The fact that she used the vulgar word for F*** (Tiu Hai) is already a turn on for me Straight to the small bath area and she washed my dickie in cold water- no warm water available. While she was washing dickie, she BBBJ me several times. Then straight to bed, she catbath my nippies and capped my rod (by my request) before swallowing it. She gave me wet slurps and she looked as if she really enjoyed my rod. She tickled it during the BJ and that heightened the sensation and she took both my hands and asked me to squeeze her titties. With her back facing me, she inserted my stiffy into her pussy- something like a reverse cowgirl but she folded her legs under my stretched out legs and started pumping at a 45 deg angle. First time I have experienced such a position- nice but her pussy was a little loose. Then she pulled my hands and raised me into the doggy position without my dick slipping out of her pussy- another first for me! When in position I pumped away but it didn't last long before I shot my load. Throughout the entire session, she gave me the impression that she enjoyed the sex (could be faking it for all I know) and it wasn't mechanical. After I dressed up, I asked her where Hock Aun (pronounced Fook On) is and she gave me directions. She even told me where I can places where they allow mirroring. I told her that her services were way above those that I received in Tun Sambathan in KL. She smiled and told me that only certain girls in Paris offered good services. She recommended me to try her friend on my next visit. What great value for RM 50!

Hock Aun

I decided to visit this place right after Paris. What a disappointment it was. A MILF (6/10) caught my eye and I took her- also RM 50 for 15 mins. Everything is so mechanical and she looked so bored during sex. I could tell from her face that she finds dicks not pleasant. Her name is Carmen- don't choose her if you are in Hock Aun

Overall a satisfying cheap fux thanks to the experience in Paris Hotel.

Dr Sex
07-11-09, 13:17
That is, if she is not fooling around like we do.

Hahaha.Agree. LOL! Hahaha.

Terence Alex
07-11-09, 16:50
Looks like OCBC are more famous than the MP! If you turn into OCBC (on your left), just go straight 1st junction turn left again, you will see alot of car park on your right. You will notice the lumba kuda shop on your right as well. The MP just next to the lumba kuda shop. Now you can see a banner (thai massage tel: XXXX) at 2nd floor windows.

Stocking Fan
07-12-09, 13:53
Although it does not show so much in this thread, there is a regular flow of especially expats picking-up working girls in Soho.

There is presently quite a number of Vietnamese, ranging from young to somewhat older. The younger ones are no longer allowed in because of problems. And also with the older ones, there seems to be problems with valuables or extra money disappearing, especially if the guy has already party-ed well and drunk. Seems they now have to leave copies IC at the bar if they want to work there. If complaints from customers later, they know who involved.

For those who are looking for girls at late hour, was there after midnight recently and most of the girls desparately still looking for work. They will go with non-expats also, as long as you show you mean business and you have a place to take them to. Only warning, be careful with your money!

Presently there is an older (36) indo Sarah. No beauty, but very GFE and good service ON. Can negociate price depending on time already. Not expensive. Is a regular there but on and off as travelling a lot. She is there till end next week.

Nameless101
07-12-09, 15:31
I was trying to arrange for a Russian outcall last night (rate .38) with a local escort agency but ended up in endless wait...I called up and asked for status update after hours of waiting, but I was told that they were unable to send out yet due to MIB road block. Ok fine, I canceled the deal.

This morning decided to be a little adventurous. I read all previous posts about Uncle Lee's and decided to go for a direct hunt although I didn't have any contact. From one of the posts I knew the floor Uncle Lee is located and the business hour. Hence I went around 3:20PM.

Arrived at the location and pressed 3 in the lift. When the lift's door opened, I saw few SYT walking from the far end right unit to the left unit and there were 2 OKTs standing in front of the left unit. Immediately I knew I arrived at the correct venue. I just walked direct out from the lift to the end and approached one of the OKTs stood in front of the left unit. Before I even started to ask if Uncle Lee was around, he invited me to go into the unit and take a seat.

Ok. There was a screening session as there were 4 customers around. The 1st thing I did was to get the contact from one of the OKTs. Then I joined the rest in screening all available SYT. There were Korean, Turkish, Uzbekistan, and Russian. By the time I managed to make my selection after 30 minutes, I was the only one left in the unit and I chosen a Russian - Nataly (with baby fat) as she appeared to be more friendly from her baby face. The others just appeared to be too cool for me...

Quite standard after that...Went into a master room (I think) with attached bath room, stripped, and she helped to clean me up. I went straight and lay in bed, but she asked me to get up and started to give me some nice hugs as well as kisses! WOW! GFE!

Then she asked if it was ok to blow me capped, I was ok with that. She then gave me a nice CBJ with intermittent eye contact for few minutes, nice GFE again!! She tried to ride me after that, however, I stopped her and told her that I'd like to perform some tongue and finger jobs on her. She agreed with a sweet smile...

Several minutes later, I was on her missionary and that was a nice one as she hugged me tight while moaning softly next to my ear. GFE!!! Then we changed to cow girl, and I enjoyed the view while my hands busy on her peaks! She even asked if I prefer a fast ride or slow ride! I'm sure you know my answer, LOL. She naughty and said I was clever. Finally we did doggie and I lost control this time as she kept looking back at me while moaning sensually! I stayed inside for a while before she took it out.

She helped to wash me up again and we chat for a while before leaving the room. I felt good and recharged after this sexperience.

Damage? 0.25 (and I was told that delivery is 0.28)

Note: Nataly has been around for 4 months and will go back upon 1 year period (8 months to go I guess).

Channy
07-12-09, 17:13
I was in Penang a couple of days ago and decided to give Paris Hotel and Hock Aun a try since these 2 establishments here have been mentioned quite often. I didn't know exactly where these places are since I am from KL. But I do know they are near the Sunway Georgetown Hotel so I took a little drive around the area and found Paris quite easily.

Paris Hotel

This can't even qualify for a half star hotel but some girls there give 4 star services for only RM 50. I walked in and the girls at the entrance are at the most 5/10. I ventured deeper into the building and found some nice (7/10) looking girls having a chat and a drink. I chose a girl by the name of Kelly- a local CKT that is 7/10 and has CFM looks. Straight to an aircon room and she mentioned that 'Tiu Hai' is RM 40 and 'Tiu Hai & BJ' is RM 50- all 15 mins only. The fact that she used the vulgar word for F*** (Tiu Hai) is already a turn on for me Straight to the small bath area and she washed my dickie in cold water- no warm water available. While she was washing dickie, she BBBJ me several times. Then straight to bed, she catbath my nippies and capped my rod (by my request) before swallowing it. She gave me wet slurps and she looked as if she really enjoyed my rod. She tickled it during the BJ and that heightened the sensation and she took both my hands and asked me to squeeze her titties. With her back facing me, she inserted my stiffy into her pussy- something like a reverse cowgirl but she folded her legs under my stretched out legs and started pumping at a 45 deg angle. First time I have experienced such a position- nice but her pussy was a little loose. Then she pulled my hands and raised me into the doggy position without my dick slipping out of her pussy- another first for me! When in position I pumped away but it didn't last long before I shot my load. Throughout the entire session, she gave me the impression that she enjoyed the sex (could be faking it for all I know) and it wasn't mechanical. After I dressed up, I asked her where Hock Aun (pronounced Fook On) is and she gave me directions. She even told me where I can places where they allow mirroring. I told her that her services were way above those that I received in Tun Sambathan in KL. She smiled and told me that only certain girls in Paris offered good services. She recommended me to try her friend on my next visit. What great value for RM 50!

Hock Aun

I decided to visit this place right after Paris. What a disappointment it was. A MILF (6/10) caught my eye and I took her- also RM 50 for 15 mins. Everything is so mechanical and she looked so bored during sex. I could tell from her face that she finds dicks not pleasant. Her name is Carmen- don't choose her if you are in Hock Aun

Overall a satisfying cheap fux thanks to the experience in Paris Hotel.Amazing for me, ever if ifound the Paris girls more pretty than Hock Aum, I find them too mechanical, and enjoy Hock Aum girls for action.

50 rm that sound a little bit too much, I never paid more than 40, and I am a boleh. Many local bro have reported 30 rm.

If you come back in hock aum try cherrie, the first room on your right, very good service and tight pussy for 40rm. Like in paris here too some girls give bad service but at least you enjoyed your stay in penang, its the most important.

Eeemen
07-13-09, 05:03
Amazing for me, ever if ifound the Paris girls more pretty than Hock Aum, I find them too mechanical, and enjoy Hock Aum girls for action.

50 rm that sound a little bit too much, I never paid more than 40, and I am a boleh. Many local bro have reported 30 rm.

If you come back in hock aum try cherrie, the first room on your right, very good service and tight pussy for 40rm. Like in paris here too some girls give bad service but at least you enjoyed your stay in penang, its the most important.

Bro, tried going to Hock Aun a few times, [late morning or after lunch time] but Cherrie seems to be off then? Based on your experience, when is best time to get hold of her? Thanks :D

Sin Poi
07-13-09, 16:16
Thanks Bro Channy. They must have known that I am not familiar with the scene in Penang and tried to 'ketuk' (knock) me for extra RM 10. However, the girl in Paris did mention that FJ is only RM 40 and for an extra RM 10, it includes BJ. Have you tried Kelly in Paris? Give her a try and tell us how she compares to Cherrie in Hock Aun. I wasn't fortunate when it came to Hock Aun. I will definitely try Cherrie on my next visit. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers mate.

Amazing for me, ever if ifound the Paris girls more pretty than Hock Aum, I find them too mechanical, and enjoy Hock Aum girls for action.

Eeemen
07-14-09, 02:28
Thanks Bro Channy. They must have known that I am not familiar with the scene in Penang and tried to 'ketuk' (knock) me for extra RM 10. However, the girl in Paris did mention that FJ is only RM 40 and for an extra RM 10, it includes BJ. Have you tried Kelly in Paris? Give her a try and tell us how she compares to Cherrie in Hock Aun. I wasn't fortunate when it came to Hock Aun. I will definitely try Cherrie on my next visit. Thanks for the tip.

Cheers mate.

Bro Sin Poi, care to share which room Kelly is in? Is she a MILF? Whats the highlight for/on her? Thanks for sharing, cheers...........

Sin Poi
07-14-09, 14:45
Sorry Bro Eemen but I can't remember which room Kelly belongs to as I found her in the kitchen and she just took me to one of the aircon rooms- apparently there are only 4 aircon rooms. Ask for her and I am sure her 'sisters' will point her out to you. She is not exactly a MILF. I would put her age around early 30's but she is quite a looker to me (7/10). I have only tried her once and for me the highlight is that she gives wet slurpy BJs (you can ask for BBBJ but I preferred CBJ) and she can get you from reverse cowgirl to doggie position without your dick slipping out of her pussy. She comes across as someone that enjoys sex which made my day.

Enjoy mate.

Bro Sin Poi, care to share which room Kelly is in? Is she a MILF? Whats the highlight for/on her? Thanks for sharing, cheers...........

Bro Cum
07-14-09, 17:11

If you come back in hock aum try cherrie, the first room on your right, very good service and tight pussy for 40rm. Like in paris here too some girls give bad service but at least you enjoyed your stay in penang, its the most important.Yes I also tried Cherrie, I think her service ok only, because I feel that she more hungry for sex than me. Her BBBJ like 10 year never suck a dick, make me cum in her mouth. Then only fuck her, before FJ she ask me wanna cap or raw? I said cap, then she cap me on and let me fuck until I load my 2nd shoot. So overall RM 40 for 2 shoot still ok lah, worth.

MadBoss
07-14-09, 23:11
Yes I also tried Cherrie, I think her service ok only, because I feel that she more hungry for sex than me. Her BBBJ like 10 year never suck a dick, make me cum in her mouth. Then only fuck her, before FJ she ask me wanna cap or raw? I said cap, then she cap me on and let me fuck until I load my 2nd shoot. So overall RM 40 for 2 shoot still ok lah, worth.Most people are wary of WLs who offer it raw.

Eeemen
07-15-09, 03:25
Sorry Bro Eemen but I can't remember which room Kelly belongs to as I found her in the kitchen and she just took me to one of the aircon rooms- apparently there are only 4 aircon rooms. Ask for her and I am sure her 'sisters' will point her out to you. She is not exactly a MILF. I would put her age around early 30's but she is quite a looker to me (7/10). I have only tried her once and for me the highlight is that she gives wet slurpy BJs (you can ask for BBBJ but I preferred CBJ) and she can get you from reverse cowgirl to doggie position without your dick slipping out of her pussy. She comes across as someone that enjoys sex which made my day.

Enjoy mate.

Bro Sin Poi, thanks. I will attempt to check her out in my next outing to PG. Sometimes there's just too many guys hanging around so kinda feel shy to ask, you know what I mean? :D :D

MadBoss
07-15-09, 08:57
Bro Sin Poi, thanks. I will attempt to check her out in my next outing to PG. Sometimes there's just too many guys hanging around so kinda feel shy to ask, you know what I mean? :D :DMost of the guys there also feel shy wan, that's why some are wearing motorbike helmets :D

Bjguy
07-15-09, 09:55
Most people are wary of WLs who offer it raw.Bro CUM is juz like another website's CUM003. So kheng.

I was wondering, which one is babi overhere.

Dongy88
07-15-09, 10:25
Hi all bros. I'm still learning to post FR here so do guide a bit ya

Went to the MP behind HLB last Friday, was my first time there. Drove 2 round to confirm the exact shop, ask ask a bit the parking attendant says this place no more shiok, another new one located at I-Avenue above JPJ office is better. Anyone went there? Care to comment?

Anyway, once ring the doorbell a guy answered the door and let me in, told him, I wanna massage. He bring me to a waiting room and he calls a ML in.

Started off with the usual massage by a thai national. Everything SOP, massage was good but its more concentrated to the legs rather than body. Managed to chit chat abit since she can converse a bit in mandarin quite alright. Then pops the question (HJ). Went for it, skills was nothing to shout about. Allows AR and top and bottom. That's it, damage was quite high dunno whether I was slashed mercilessly or not. Bros do comment on the charges I was charged.

Below are the summary.

Name : Sofia
Face : 6/10
BB : 32B
Body : 6/10
AR : Yes
HJ : 4/10
Damage: RM55 for massage (1hr) + RM100 for HJ & AR

Eeemen
07-15-09, 19:31
Most of the guys there also feel shy wan, that's why some are wearing motorbike helmets :D

Wah sainz man. So like that means I need to wear helmet while driving ah?? :D :D

MadBoss
07-15-09, 22:56
Hi all bros. I'm still learning to post FR here so do guide a bit ya

Went to the MP behind HLB last Friday, was my first time there. Drove 2 round to confirm the exact shop, ask ask a bit the parking attendant says this place no more shiok, another new one located at I-Avenue above JPJ office is better. Anyone went there? Care to comment? Sun Reflexology. Not really new place. There are some FRs but nothing in more than half a year so no updates.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=732314&postcount=2197

dunno whether I was slashed mercilessly or not. Bros do comment on the charges I was charged.

Damage: RM55 for massage (1hr) + RM100 for HJ & ARMax people pay is about Rm105 like that only. I've heard some even nego for less. Good luck in that though :rolleyes:

MadBoss
07-15-09, 22:57
Bro CUM is juz like another website's CUM003. So kheng.

I was wondering, which one is babi overhere.Here got Babi ah? :D

Excite 12
07-16-09, 02:49
Hello, everybody actually I'm from KL and now in penang. I'm looking for MP tht allow you to pay with creditcard with full FJ service. Have any idea. I know onli one which is Berjaya SPA but this is near to my residence and quite dangerous me to go hear. Any idea? Give me some direction with the MP name.

Thank you

Eeemen
07-16-09, 03:50
Arrived this morning into PG. Gave excuse to boss that there is potential work here :D.

Went over to Paris, wah, alot of people la. Shy to ask for Kelly. So went down the road to Hock Aun. Since its Thursday, Cherie was there!!

She's a MILF, early to mid 40s. Quite pleasing to the eyes, speaks gently. I told her i like BJ, and boy, did she take her time. Definitely not a clock watcher, no rush, very pleasant. The washing process is also quite enjoyable :D, as she took her time as well. Overall, a nice and satisfactory experience!

I also inquired with her regarding her working schedule. She only works 3 days a week as she works somewhere else as a hairdresser.

Thanks for the recommendation bros. Next is to locate Kelly :D

Dongy88
07-16-09, 04:22
Sun Reflexology. Not really new place. There are some FRs but nothing in more than half a year so no updates.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=732314&postcount=2197

Max people pay is about Rm105 like that only. I've heard some even nego for less. Good luck in that though :rolleyes:A very nice review of the place bro. Was told by parking attendant, Sun Reflex. Actually better than behind HLB but makes me wonder what he based on to make him say so. Maybe the place improved after these few months?

Hrm. Anyone care to explore the place and post a follow up review?

By the way, do you guys do any meetup and go MPs together?

Penangleg
07-16-09, 04:48
Hello, everybody actually I'm from KL and now in penang. I'm looking for MP tht allow you to pay with creditcard with full FJ service. Have any idea. I know onli one which is Berjaya SPA but this is near to my residence and quite dangerous me to go hear. Any idea? Give me some direction with the MP name.

Thank youYou may want to try Cititel, Penang and Waterfall SPA (HC), I believe they do accept credit cards. Good luck!

Perfumeg
07-16-09, 08:00
Sun Reflexology. Not really new place. There are some FRs but nothing in more than half a year so no updates.

Max people pay is about Rm105 like that only. I've heard some even nego for less. Good luck in that though :rolleyes:I used to frequent that place when there were local girls who offer BBBJ, but after that they all left and only over the age ladies are there. Almost 5 months since I been there because of the drop of quality.

Not sure about it now, maybe I'll go soon and report.

Cloudwin1
07-16-09, 15:09
Arrived this morning into PG. Gave excuse to boss that there is potential work here :D.

Went over to Paris, wah, alot of people la. Shy to ask for Kelly. So went down the road to Hock Aun. Since its Thursday, Cherie was there!!

She's a MILF, early to mid 40s. Quite pleasing to the eyes, speaks gently. I told her i like BJ, and boy, did she take her time. Definitely not a clock watcher, no rush, very pleasant. The washing process is also quite enjoyable :D, as she took her time as well. Overall, a nice and satisfactory experience!

I also inquired with her regarding her working schedule. She only works 3 days a week as she works somewhere else as a hairdresser.

Thanks for the recommendation bros. Next is to locate Kelly :DChing, mind to share what day she is working? will find a day to pay her a visit.

MadBoss
07-16-09, 22:36
Hrm. Anyone care to explore the place and post a follow up review?

By the way, do you guys do any meetup and go MPs together?No harm in you going there and giving us a review.

Yes sometimes some of us meet up.

MadBoss
07-16-09, 23:26
Ching, mind to share what day she is working? will find a day to pay her a visit.Who is Ching?

Mind Dead
07-17-09, 06:38
Ching, mind to share what day she is working? will find a day to pay her a visit.Hey Bro,

She will only work on the weekend.

Sin Poi
07-17-09, 12:31
Yes, I know what you mean. But since I am not from Penang, don't go to Paris often and nobody in Penang knows me, so I am not shy with the crowd. But in KL, I am very cautious as I may bump into someone I know then I would feel very paiseh.

Bro Sin Poi, thanks. I will attempt to check her out in my next outing to PG. Sometimes there's just too many guys hanging around so kinda feel shy to ask, you know what I mean? :D :D

Eeemen
07-17-09, 12:42
Who is Ching?

Thanks bro madboss!

Cloudwin1
07-17-09, 13:36
Who is Ching?Is c-hing (cantonese), means brothers. Sorry for the confusion.

Lonely Planet
07-17-09, 20:10
I noticed there is a fair bit written on this girl Cherrie. So this is my little contribution on her.

This Cherrie lady can make a career out of ass rimming alone! That day she asked the same question after washing my didi and ass hole. She particularly seem to enjoy washing the ass hole spending about 10 minutes washing, pressing and poking the ass hole. I thought to myself there must be a special menu served on the asshole. This is how the conversation goes:

She: Have you ever had your asshole rimmed before (in hokkien. "la" ka-chui kang) Me: (No also must say yes mah show you experienced) Yes.

She: (Not believing me) Where and which girl?

Me: The cat lady from Tai Ah in BM.

She: Oh I see. Is the girl pretty and is she good in "la ka-chui kang"?

Me: (Only to please her and so hopefully she will out-perform the cat lady) Looks so so only lah but her la ka-chui kang is goooood!

She: (she started to ask me to spread my legs in the air and spread my buttock cheeks like a ripe durian) She did this? (lapping up and down and circling my anus hole with her tongue)

Me: yea.

She: Is the cat lady better than me?

Me: Don't know yet. You just started. Cat lady did this to me for a long time. How to compare? (Of course mah if you want her to prolong the AR you must not compliment her so early mah)

She: (she AR me even more vigorously, pushing my buttocks higher into the air. This time she pushed her face deeper into my buttocks, gazed towards me and muffled because her mouth was pressed hard against my buttock cheeks) Mmmmffpp. She did like this "song"?

Me: (feeling like heaven) yea. Yea.

She: Am I better than the cat lady?

Me: (lan tui, I was starting to enjoy the AR and she want to continue the comparison. So not to discourage her.) Now you warming up to the cat lady.

She: (She pushed my buttocks 130 degrees perpendicular to the bed. Now she started to use her tongue to curl into my asshole and swish left and right. My poor back. Any further, I have to call an ambulance, liao. That silenced her for a while as my buttock cheeks completely squeezed her slender face almost suffocating her. After about 5 minutes of deep tonguing my asshole which was like my head floating up in the air, she finally pulled out her face and gasped for air) Hmmmnnnn. Am I now better than her?

Me: (to encourage her further) yea. Baby. You are the queen of AR!

She: a look of delight shone up on her face and after about 15 minutes of concentration on my asshole, she progressed a little further to my balls and then my shaft. She sucked the whole of my 2 balls into her mouth hungrily (like you suck balitong at the seafood restaurant in Gurney Drive) making whoop-whooping sound. After that she proceeded to my shaft, engulfing the whole shaft with her tongue swishing around my didi head. She did that for a good 10 minutes and would not stop until I felt that I was near to threshold of paradise I had to plea her to stop or else it would have exploded into her mouth and end the session a wee too early. I don't want to end the session too soon and what surprises me was that there was no knock on the door common in the other cheap FS! I thought to myself at that moment why must all the ladies named Cherrie (thinking of another cherrie in Hotel Malaysia) be so good in BBBJ.

She: (She then capped my didi and started to ride cowgirl on my didi. She took the pain to tell me in no less than 3 times while riding me that she has not had any babies before and her pussy was as tight as a (virgin? ). Of course I had to keep nodding my head in agreement with her even though her pussy wasn't as tight as she claimed) My pussy is tighter than the cat lady and my riding better than her, no? Me: (I thought of luring her on to another round of prolonged horse riding) No, the cat lady's pussy wasn't as tight as yours and she is not good in horse riding. But there's another girl in Tai Loh who was good in horse riding.

She: Unfortunately, she didn't take the bait as I guessed she was a bit tired from all these superb services.

Me: I had enough of horse riding for the day and I ask her to lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Yes her pussy looks tight all right and I took her missionary style after that. After the spectacular round of ass rimming, balls sucking and shaft swishing, the missionary wasn't very memorable as I have a clear view of her looks. Not that she wasn't accommodating; she was enjoying her work and kept on babbling in cantonese (she said she was from Ipoh and a cantonese). Lou kong. Lou kong (husband). Fuck me. Fuck my tight pussy. I replied back in my broken cantonese. Lou Por. Lou por. Lu moi kan cheong. Yes baby. Yessss baby. Calling her a baby pleases her!

She looks more like a GMILF but her features tell me that that during her younger days, many men would have floundered at her feet. So I finally let go and slumped on the bed in exhaustion. Another round of tender washing in the bathroom on my asshole, shaft and body. She gave me her contacts and asked me when I usually come to Penang and make sure to visit her when I'm in Penang.

I looked up at the old clock in her room and it showed that we had spent about 45 minutes in the room. No OKT knocking. Damage just RM40! She didn't demand for any tips and she is a very "chin chai" lady which is very unusual for a lady in this trade! Unlike other WLs, she appears to enjoy her work! As I have said, this lady can make a career out of "la ka-chui kang". She bade me a safe journey and I left a happy man.

As I walked out the room, I smiled deviously to myself and pity the brother who came after me! I had not washed my asshole with water after I had a torrid time in the public toilet after eating the nasi kandar next to the chowraster market before I met up with Cherrie.

Excite 12
07-18-09, 07:36
I noticed there is a fair bit written on this girl Cherrie. So this is my little contribution on her.

This Cherrie lady can make a career out of ass rimming alone! That day she asked the same question after washing my didi and ass hole. She particularly seem to enjoy washing the ass hole spending about 10 minutes washing, pressing and poking the ass hole. I thought to myself there must be a special menu served on the asshole. This is how the conversation goes:

She: Have you ever had your asshole rimmed before (in hokkien. "la" ka-chui kang) Me: (No also must say yes mah show you experienced) Yes.

Me: (Only to please her and so hopefully she will out-perform the cat lady) Looks so so only lah but her la ka-chui kang is goooood!

She: (she started to ask me to spread my legs in the air and spread my buttock cheeks like a ripe durian) She did this? (lapping up and down and circling my anus hole with her tongue)

Me: Don't know yet. You just started. Cat lady did this to me for a long time. How to compare? (Of course mah if you want her to prolong the AR you must not compliment her so early mah)

She: (she AR me even more vigorously, pushing my buttocks higher into the air. This time she pushed her face deeper into my buttocks, gazed towards me and muffled because her mouth was pressed hard against my buttock cheeks) Mmmmffpp. She did like this "song"?

Me: (lan tui, I was starting to enjoy the AR and she want to continue the comparison. So not to discourage her.) Now you warming up to the cat lady.

She: (She pushed my buttocks 130 degrees perpendicular to the bed. Now she started to use her tongue to curl into my asshole and swish left and right. My poor back. Any further, I have to call an ambulance, liao. That silenced her for a while as my buttock cheeks completely squeezed her slender face almost suffocating her. After about 5 minutes of deep tonguing my asshole which was like my head floating up in the air, she finally pulled out her face and gasped for air) Hmmmnnnn. Am I now better than her?

She: a look of delight shone up on her face and after about 15 minutes of concentration on my asshole, she progressed a little further to my balls and then my shaft. She sucked the whole of my 2 balls into her mouth hungrily (like you suck balitong at the seafood restaurant in Gurney Drive) making whoop-whooping sound. After that she proceeded to my shaft, engulfing the whole shaft with her tongue swishing around my didi head. She did that for a good 10 minutes and would not stop until I felt that I was near to threshold of paradise I had to plea her to stop or else it would have exploded into her mouth and end the session a wee too early. I don't want to end the session too soon and what surprises me was that there was no knock on the door common in the other cheap FS! I thought to myself at that moment why must all the ladies named Cherrie (thinking of another cherrie in Hotel Malaysia) be so good in BBBJ.

She: (She then capped my didi and started to ride cowgirl on my didi. She took the pain to tell me in no less than 3 times while riding me that she has not had any babies before and her pussy was as tight as a (virgin? ). Of course I had to keep nodding my head in agreement with her even though her pussy wasn't as tight as she claimed) My pussy is tighter than the cat lady and my riding better than her, no? Me: (I thought of luring her on to another round of prolonged horse riding) No, the cat lady's pussy wasn't as tight as yours and she is not good in horse riding. But there's another girl in Tai Loh who was good in horse riding.

She: Unfortunately, she didn't take the bait as I guessed she was a bit tired from all these superb services.

Me: I had enough of horse riding for the day and I ask her to lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Yes her pussy looks tight all right and I took her missionary style after that. After the spectacular round of ass rimming, balls sucking and shaft swishing, the missionary wasn't very memorable as I have a clear view of her looks. Not that she wasn't accommodating; she was enjoying her work and kept on babbling in cantonese (she said she was from Ipoh and a cantonese). Lou kong. Lou kong (husband). Fuck me. Fuck my tight pussy. I replied back in my broken cantonese. Lou Por. Lou por. Lu moi kan cheong. Yes baby. Yessss baby. Calling her a baby pleases her!

She looks more like a GMILF but her features tell me that that during her younger days, many men would have floundered at her feet. So I finally let go and slumped on the bed in exhaustion. Another round of tender washing in the bathroom on my asshole, shaft and body. She gave me her contacts and asked me when I usually come to Penang and make sure to visit her when I'm in Penang.

I looked up at the old clock in her room and it showed that we had spent about 45 minutes in the room. No OKT knocking. Damage just RM40! She didn't demand for any tips and she is a very "chin chai" lady which is very unusual for a lady in this trade! Unlike other WLs, she appears to enjoy her work! As I have said, this lady can make a career out of "la ka-chui kang". She bade me a safe journey and I left a happy man.

As I walked out the room, I smiled deviously to myself and pity the brother who came after me! I had not washed my asshole with water after I had a torrid time in the public toilet after eating the nasi kandar next to the chowraster market before I met up with Cherrie.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Bro,

How to identify Cherrie?

And I never been to this place I wanna check it out later evenning.

Guide bro. How to go to this place? And where to park my car?

And how to identify Cherrie?

Suns88
07-18-09, 08:19
Bro Lonely Planet,

Great report. I love your ending. I almost fell of my chair laughing. That will be the joke of the day for me. :)

Cheers

Mabuk
07-19-09, 06:14
I noticed there is a fair bit written on this girl Cherrie. So this is my little contribution on her.......

Good FR but Perak Road! :D

MadBoss
07-19-09, 08:05
Bro,

How to identify Cherrie?

And I never been to this place I wanna check it out later evenning.

Guide bro. How to go to this place? And where to park my car?

And how to identify Cherrie?Wah how to identify Cherrie asked two times in one post.

Well for one thing when looking for her - her name is Cherrie :rolleyes:

Aiyah when see an empty parking space nearby - park lo. This is not the Internationalparkingguide. :D

Uncle C
07-19-09, 15:44
I noticed there is a fair bit written on this girl Cherrie. So this is my little contribution on her.Wow the FR very detail, and the damage only rm40. wtf :eek:

I guarantee I will sure give her a try next month.

Btw does she work during weekdays?

Thanks for your FR Lonely Planet bro.

Channy
07-19-09, 16:21

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.For being a regular customer of Cherrie some month ago and recommanded her many times, I want to notice something:

I m a boleh and cherrie english is very limited, but she always told me she comes from Kuala lumpur.

Until March 2009 she was in her room everyday. She told me she works in karaoke before (true or not). Cherrie offered me the long time (1 night). She requested 300 rm, I try to get 150. But 200 ringgit was her last price for one night.

Yes she spend a lot of time for washing my didi and my asshole, but she never offered me ass riming.(but I will know about it next time. Thank for the info). The only thing I don t appreciate with cherrie, is she abused of ky in her pussy Cherrie is always proud to said she has no baby, and her pussy is "so small" and she likes to suck she has good skills for it.

But for having tested the cat lady in Bm and cherrie. I will said cherrie BJ is better, but the cat lady know how to squeeze and pump your didi with her vagina. In clear she is far more experienced with her pussy than Cherrie. But Cherrie is clearly more friendly, she often offered me sabah "rainforest tea".

Have you notice the cherrie rooms floor is full of rice?

To excite 12. Hock aun has a car park, and cherrie is the first door on your right after entrance, she often wear a blue jean short and has short hair. From the street you can know if she s here or not. When she is busy the curtain and blinds are closed. Treated her well.

Mind Dead
07-20-09, 03:45
Help me with the Lady Cherrie, where is hock aun that u guys talking about please describe more as i will be going to Penang this Wednesday.

Eeemen
07-20-09, 06:21
Help me with the Lady Cherrie, where is hock aun that u guys talking about please describe more as i will be going to Penang this Wednesday.

Suggest that you read more, and all will be revealed :D Good luck and enjoy!!

Eeemen
07-20-09, 06:23
Wow the FR very detail, and the damage only rm40. wtf :eek:

I guarantee I will sure give her a try next month.

Btw does she work during weekdays?

Thanks for your FR Lonely Planet bro.

According to her, weekdays would be Thursday only. She also works on weekends. Hope this helps bro, :D cheers............

Uncle C
07-20-09, 16:20
According to her, weekdays would be Thursday only. She also works on weekends. Hope this helps bro, :D cheers............Thanks dude.

Wait for my next salary to come then I am good to go.

Mabuk
07-21-09, 02:10
Thanks dude.

Wait for my next salary to come then I am good to go.
Aiyoyo! Rm40 also need to wait for pay day ah?

Even Banggala can visit there every week

Sladkiy Hunter
07-21-09, 02:19
Bro Lonely Planet,

Great report. I love your ending. I almost fell of my chair laughing. That will be the joke of the day for me. :)

CheersI went there just last Friday and I would say the service not bad at all. Upon arrived to Hock Aun and I asked her are you cherrie and she said yes. Went in to the room and talk a lot usaul stuff. Than she asked me to pay her first before enter into toilet so I did RM40 and tip her RM10. Told her that the tip is for you to suck longer ok and she replied no pro. During washing my little bro and ass, she asked me want me to lick my ass and I replied I'm not into this. After washing I straits went to the bad so where the show begin. She suck me so hard no stop for about 20mins after that I told her just HJ until came and pity her. Total it was a good one for this kind of price and for her look 5/10 mid 40 I believe so.

Well, guys who have not visited her just give it a try on her and the service good and for her look I would say cover the face fire the base.

Good luck!

Sladkiy Hunter
07-21-09, 02:40
Aiyoyo! Rm40 also need to wait for pay day ah?

Even Banggala can visit there every weekAiyo, ppl not like you so rice mah than have to wait for month end lor..

MadBoss
07-21-09, 06:48
Thanks dude.

Wait for my next salary to come then I am good to go.Can tahan or not :D

Lonely Planet
07-21-09, 06:58
As I walked out the room, I smiled deviously to myself and pity the brother who came after me! I had not washed my asshole with water after I had a torrid time in the public toilet after eating the nasi kandar next to the chowraster market before I met up with Cherrie.Hehehe...guys don't worry about that part! I only add that part in to spice up the story. Firstly I always have a difficulty to do my business in a public toilet and secondly I'm absolutely petrified about the dirty stalls at the chowraster market such that I'll never go near it! That's why I chose chowraster market to amplify the ending.

However, hygiene is always a concern and it is advisable to be the among the first Cherrie's customer in the morning or go for other cleaner WLs.

Cape De
07-21-09, 20:59
Long time no report.

I had been overseas for about 3 months.

This week, I went to cathay Hotel. When I came, it seem they have more ladies now. I can say, the place is more fresher. More young ladies there.

I chose one girl, no 24 if am not mistaken. She was wearing a really sexy outfit. Got tatoo at the back.

Firm boobs, shaved, and nice mourn, less friendly, no GFE at all.

I can say her service is considered OK la.

But,

MY POINT IS,

I think Penang 'straight fuck' place is so expensive now.

For FJ, I have to pay RM130 to the counter and if you want the girl to do the BJ on you, you have to add another RM 30.

What!

Last time just wif RM 110 or even RM 100 I can get every thing. Now it becomes RM160.

I just left this land only a few months and the price is getting increase!

C'mon.

Do we need any minister to take care this inflated price?

Or now is the era of 'cheap fuck less than 20 minutes' to succeed or now is the 'dino' era?

Ha ha ha.

MY QUESTION IS,

All brothers here, was I being overcharged or that is the standard price now?

Thank you

MadBoss
07-22-09, 06:42
Long time no report.

I had been overseas for about 3 months.

MY QUESTION IS,

All brothers here, was I being overcharged or that is the standard price now?

Thank youYou got chopped already. Everybody else still paying Rm110.

Only tourists are charged separately for BJ. And all these years I have never paid to the counter, always direct to the WL. Looks like the counter lady or Okt wants to make sure they personally get that extra RM from you, no need to ask from the WL.

Next time when you come back from overseas don't use overseas slang or accent :D

Free from H1N1?

Cape De
07-22-09, 12:30
You got chopped already. Everybody else still paying Rm110.

Next time when you come back from overseas don't use overseas slang or accent :D

Free from H1N1?Yes, I am free from H1N1.

But, I got G1RL virus. Ha ha.

Yep, I think I got chopped. What the?

Because This evening, I tried Hotel Malaysia. Got Cheryl and her BBBJ service with only RM 100.

No changed to my fave place.

Dongy88
07-22-09, 15:27
huhuhuhu

decided to post an fr whilst its still fresh in my mind

decided to visit this mp today since its still early cause of taken half day leave to service my car. now its time to service me: d

went up the stairs and notices the iron grill door, saw a doorbell and was about to press it suddenly it buzz open. advanced later found someone actually watching the entrance via a cctv

went in and saw a sweet young lady sitting by the counter, told her i wanna massage. leads me to a partitioned cubicle with curtain used at entrance to each cubicle. i am the only customer when i arrived.

went to check with the lady who'd jenny cause i want jenny based to positive feedback in here. she replies, she's jenny herself

she looks pretty young and sweet for a ml, very gfe. massage was ok and i took a 2 hr massage, she enjoys her work, sings to the thai music that's playing in the background.

after about 1.5hrs and done with massage, pops the question "wanna massage there (pointing towards my groin area)". went for it.

all in all, everything is average (massage, hj) just that her looks, her body language, makes you satisfied.

was told she's just here for 2 months, and to those who plans to go try her, she'll be back to thai from this sunday for 4 days. otherwise, she works 7 days a week 11am to 11pm.

here's the summary:

name: jenny (speaks fluent thai, acceptable english, and a bit of mandarin)
race: thai
face: 7/10 (really sweet!)
skin: smooth
body: 7/10 (slightly curvaceous, was told 49kg)
boobs: 32/33b (my estimate!)
hj: 5/10 (no technique, just shake all the way, single speed :p )
ar: top only

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.
damage: massage rm35 x 2hrs + hj rm20 to counter and rm20 to her + ar rm30 to her; total : rm140
wir: yes but will not take ar anymore, not worth.

was told if wanna tongue her nipp, will need additional rm50.

Eeemen
07-23-09, 04:09
I believe i will have endless nightmare if ever I fuck her. Sorry to say I use my big head more than my small head to think.

Well bro, you dun have to fuck her, just get her to give you an out of the world blowjob!! :D :D

Eeemen
07-23-09, 04:13
You got chopped already. Everybody else still paying Rm110.

Only tourists are charged separately for BJ. And all these years I have never paid to the counter, always direct to the WL. Looks like the counter lady or Okt wants to make sure they personally get that extra RM from you, no need to ask from the WL.

Free from H1N1?

Can we call this a copulation con job or a fornicating con? :D :D

Sladkiy Hunter
07-23-09, 05:01
I believe I will have endless nightmare if ever I fuck her. Sorry to say I use my big head more than my small head to think.No need to use yr big or small head to think, just get her to BJ for you and no need to FJ her and no need to think so much one la for what. Cheap place and that is the quality you receive unless you pay RM150 to RM200 for 1 short. She told me she cannot get tired of BJ non stop because she use to it and not like the young lady, not even 5mins tired already.

Have Fun!

Dongy88
07-23-09, 06:53
Important Information :

To those interested in the counter lady.

Yesterday when I was there for the massage, I mentioned I was there quite early since I am the only customer at that time and Jenny was manning the counter, and the rest of the MLs are no where to be found. (Was told most of the MLs stay in the upper floor when they are not working - its like their home there).

As Jenny was working on my the counter MILF attends to the counter. After like 15 mins, another customer came in and guess what?? The counter lady carry out the massage for the customer. And as they are only in the next cubicle beside me, I can hear what they talk about clearly, heard the counter lady did the HJ and allow AR since the customer requests .

So for those interested in the MILF, can try approach her and request her to do the massage for you.

Also heard from Jenny that her massage skills was learned from the counter lady, its like her teacher probably the counter lady massage skill is one level above all others there

Enjoy!

Sladkiy Hunter
07-23-09, 07:22
I still feel dirty.To be honest the place is a bit unclean. When I entered her room I saw so many uncook rice on the floor everyway. I asked her why? She said will bring me luck. Aiyo, I look at her face and said from my heart now you make me feeling like going back home to sleep. That is why I let her BJ nia without FJ really cannot go when look at her face. But guys in the forum it is a cheap place to go but don't complaint too much because you only paying RM40 nia FJ + BJ where else can you find this kind of value of money.

Uncle Lee.

3 weeks ago I went to uncle Lee place with my friend from KL total 3 of us. There are many girls about 10 sexy lady for us to choice and then my friend chosen his and went in the room. All bro, I can tell you that all the girls there now provide bad service not like before use to be. My friend Tiu me after the sex and complaint that the girl rush him and the other one no service at all 1 from Russia and the other 1 from Eyg. Many times already I recommended my friend to Uncle Lee after that Kena Tiu from my friend and I earn nothing from friend just helping his needs. I think got season one there sometime you will find good one and most of the time bad service. After my friend complainted to me I called Uncle Lee to complaint about the service given from his girl and you guys know what he said. OKOK, I will talk to the girl. Kennah I told him money paid already so how and then he say nothing about it. Service came worst now!

Uncle C
07-23-09, 16:21
Can tahan or not :DHaha can lah, can DIY in the meantime.

Uncle C
07-23-09, 16:28
Huhuhuhu

Decided to post an FR whilst its still fresh in my mind

Was told if wanna tongue her nipp, will need additional RM50.I went pass this place today and saw some "For Rent" stcikers. I thought this place already close shop. Mana tau still got business inside, haha.

Vengeful Spirit
07-25-09, 02:20
Where is it the For Rent spot? Did you try it?

SSV
07-25-09, 06:11
Brother Dongy88, mind to share location ?

Important Information :

To those interested in the counter lady.

Yesterday when I was there for the massage, I mentioned I was there quite early since I am the only customer at that time and Jenny was manning the counter, and the rest of the MLs are no where to be found. (Was told most of the MLs stay in the upper floor when they are not working - its like their home there).

As Jenny was working on my the counter MILF attends to the counter. After like 15 mins, another customer came in and guess what?? The counter lady carry out the massage for the customer. And as they are only in the next cubicle beside me, I can hear what they talk about clearly, heard the counter lady did the HJ and allow AR since the customer requests .

So for those interested in the MILF, can try approach her and request her to do the massage for you.

Also heard from Jenny that her massage skills was learned from the counter lady, its like her teacher probably the counter lady massage skill is one level above all others there

Enjoy!

MadBoss
07-25-09, 15:33
Brother Dongy88, mind to share location ?Here it is.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=897448#post897448

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=897448&postcount=4177

There are a few posts after these for guys who really really can't find the joint.

Vengeful Spirit
07-27-09, 07:41
May I know where is the place?I tried another CZ in Pekaka COmplex.

Nice one.

Kiasi
07-28-09, 07:32
I tried another CZ in Pekaka COmplex.

Nice one.What, dota character also come cheong.

Kris Char1
07-29-09, 05:32
Hi,

I will be visiting Penang in August and will be there for 10 days. I have been to Pattaya in thailand few times and may i know whether the scene in penang is similar to that or is it limited to massage parlors? I would want to take them (yeah at least 2 :-) ) to my room for a night. Is the online escort service the only way or can i pick and choose ? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Johnny Deep Deep
07-30-09, 06:34
Contact me then

Hi,

I will be visiting Penang in August and will be there for 10 days. I have been to Pattaya in thailand few times and may i know whether the scene in penang is similar to that or is it limited to massage parlors? I would want to take them (yeah at least 2 :-) ) to my room for a night. Is the online escort service the only way or can i pick and choose ? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Uncle C
07-30-09, 10:16
I tried another CZ in Pekaka COmplex.

Nice one.Haha I think I know who you are.

Mind to share the FR since it was a nice one?

MadBoss
07-30-09, 17:12
Contact me thenPlease don't waste time like this.

How to contact you? :rolleyes:

Subcribe to the forum's PM service first.

Kris Char1
07-30-09, 17:47
Must know your nationality first in order to recommend accordingly.Thank you for the response. I am from India.

Kris Char1
07-30-09, 17:50
Contact me thenHi,

I tried PM to you but couldn't go through. Any pointers to help?

Thanks,

Kris

Johnny Deep Deep
07-31-09, 03:54
I tried to PM you too but not go through.

Hi,

Thanks,

Kris

Bjguy
07-31-09, 05:25
Thank you for the response. I am from India.Some cheap thrills at Penang road or Kimberley street if you prefer local thosai or cappatis.

If going for western or central asian delights, such Egyptian dates, Russian Vodka or Turkish delights, you can try Aurora Court.

Hmm...this one, Lonely planet and madboss knows more!!! ;)

Sladkiy Hunter
07-31-09, 10:32
Hi,

Thanks,

KrisI would suggest you just take a taxi from where you going to put up in Penang. Just tell the taxi driver and I would say must of them would know where is Aurora Court is. Too famous to know even the hotel protel would know who to call when the hotel guest get horny. But have to be Frank to you and you may not get a good woman that you ever dream of during your sex with her but you may try or just go to Cathay hotel (Bag Packer Motel)

Happy searching and hope you get the best F*** when u r here in Penang. Cheers !

Kris Char1
07-31-09, 17:50
Uncle Lee may be the answer to your prayer. Then again you may not know where to find it, best bet is there are few websites for escort services but it's abit pricey compared to the normal ones.I have tried the online ones in few other places but never had good experience (and pricey too). Though they advertise that i can send the person back if i don't like, it doesn't work very easy that way. I like to talk to them (~15 mins) to judge/estimate their attitude in this before i indulge.

Thanks for the response.

Kris Char1
07-31-09, 17:54
Some cheap thrills at Penang road or Kimberley street if you prefer local thosai or cappatis.

If going for western or central asian delights, such Egyptian dates, Russian Vodka or Turkish delights, you can try Aurora Court.

Hmm...this one, Lonely planet and madboss knows more!!! ;)I would like to try the Aurora Court. Any location details? When i googled it, i see that its a serviced apartment. Is that the place?

May I know the average price for a full night?

Thanks,

Kris

Dan606
08-01-09, 05:12
I have tried the online ones in few other places but never had good experience (and pricey too). Though they advertise that i can send the person back if i don't like, it doesn't work very easy that way. I like to talk to them (~15 mins) to judge/estimate their attitude in this before i indulge.

Thanks for the response.I doubt any WL allow you to talk for 15 mins for you to judge the attitude. Time is money to them especially those cheap farm house. You are not going to marry them nor establishing a long term relationship with them.

Better way is go to the night places along upper penang road, look out for FL, chat them out and judge yourself shall you continue the 'transaction'.

Sylar
08-03-09, 04:34
I would like to try the Aurora Court. Any location details? When i googled it, i see that its a serviced apartment. Is that the place?

May I know the average price for a full night?

Thanks,

KrisYes, that's the one. Damages is depending on many factors, if you are not local, Uncle Lee tends to overcharge u unless u have a good negotiation skills.