PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Sladkiy Hunter
08-04-09, 07:32
Dear All bros in the forum.

I went to Paris hotel last weekend and quite happy with the service even I only paid for MYR50. Referring to couple of weeks report posted to forum and tought of get it a try and I did since I was free during weekend. There are many girl and some are pretty compare to Hock Aun and Fantasy. I called this girl name Kelly, she was attached with Taiwan hotel before when she was young. Now she looks mid 30 but still good looking than Fantasy girl. So I asked around the girl who is Kelly? And one of them answered me question. Oh. She is in room 16, so I went in staright to her room and while she was washing your little brother she suck for you and that is great. After washed start again sucking my little brother and while she was sucking she took my hand to her breast and wanted me to press her hard which I did. DAMN she make a lot of noise while I was pressing her breast and I like the way she suck it baby. Like for 10 years never suck already and told her to suck a little longer which she did. When enter to her love hole make so much noise make me so damn high can only stand for 3mins and than already. I feel like not have enough. Ok nevermind the next day I came again baby and this time I stand for 10 mins doggie and multi purpose possition until she cum and I can felt the vibration of her body.

Those who want to get it a try and it worth trying but don't complaint about the class. Only a no star hotel but provide no bad service on par with Cathay motel.

Look: 6/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10

Dadboredkl
08-05-09, 06:48
Hello bro,

I'm canvasing in Gurney area and found SL massage place next to tujuh sebelas. Anyone a regular here? Any ML you can recommend?

Thanks!

Uncle C
08-05-09, 08:37
Decided to give Kelly a try today, and yes, her service was awesome :)

I can say that her service is far more better compared to cathay or other MP.

Reached Paris this afternoon and cannot find any OKT, i didn't know which one was Kelly, so had to ask around other girls, which made me feel a bit pai seh.

Went into Kelly's room, she was smoking and playing with her mobile phone.

She is pretty with a little make up. Her face like around 30s. She is from KL and can speak a very good mandarin. I didn't try to talk to her using Cantonese though, because my cantonese sucks.

Start with washing my gun, she did a short BJ while washing it, which was good.
Then proceed with BBBJ. Looks like she enjoyed sucking my gun, and she allow FOV too. Her BJ skill was excellent, she knows how to play with you ball and make you feel high.

Started with reverse cowgirl, and like what bro Sin Poi has mentioned before "she can get you from reverse cowgirl to doggie position without your dick slipping out of her pussy" :D

During the doggie, she kept shouting "oh shit, oh shit", like you are watching the adult movie, LOL.

Cannot tahan with her moaning sound, my gun unloaded 2 mins after we start the doggie, damn. I didn't want to surrender, so kept on pushing again for another 1 min and finally she moved her hole away from my gun.

Overall i am very satisfy with her service. I guarantee i will come back for her again next time, and I swear next time i am gonna make my gun stand for at least 10 mins, haha...

Name : Kelly
Face : 8/10 (consider pretty for a girl with age 30++)
Boob : approx 32B
Body : 7/10
Pussy : quite hairy (good for those who wants to play hide and seek :D
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
Damage: 50
WIR : of course !!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Aries3288
08-05-09, 11:47
Hi people,

I am new here but I have been following this website for years. I will have to say that what a good job most of the brothers here had been contributing precious info.

In this Penang thread, all we discussed about are mainly on MP, HC and fuck shops. I have a suggestion here. Why now we discuss about the drinking places in Penang with beautiful girls sitting with u, which are called different names as in the topics.

Let me introduce one. This is called the F****** Beer G*****. It is located in the heart of Penang island, opposite a newly opened hotel.Hi Pringles Jumbo,

I will be in Penang later this month and is very interested in the beer garden that you mentioned in your FR. Could you PM the name and location of this beer garden to me. Thanks a million!

Eeemen
08-05-09, 17:17

Those who want to get it a try and it worth trying but don't complaint about the class. Only a no star hotel but provide no bad service on par with Cathay motel.

Bro, thanks for your FR on Kelly. May I ask where abouts is room 16 located? I am keen to try her, as am a MILF lover :D Thanks

Sladkiy Hunter
08-06-09, 02:19
Bro, thanks for your FR on Kelly. May I ask where abouts is room 16 located? I am keen to try her, as am a MILF lover :D ThanksBro, she is in room number 16 you can't miss it. where the OKT sit her room just infront of the entrance. I'm thinking to go again this weekend if I have some free time. After you have try her do post your comment in the forum.

Have fun !

Mabuk
08-06-09, 02:19
Bro, thanks for your FR on Kelly. May I ask where abouts is room 16 located? I am keen to try her, as am a MILF lover :D Thanks

Room number already given still need to ask? Just wonder you want to know take which bus to Paris? :D

Eeemen
08-06-09, 02:53
Room number already given still need to ask? Just wonder you want to know take which bus to Paris? :D

Aiyah bro, dun be like that la. want to be more specific, so that once get there, can head straight to the location rather than walk around and have to ask where is room 16 located mah!! :D

MadBoss
08-06-09, 07:26
Aiyah bro, dun be like that la. want to be more specific, so that once get there, can head straight to the location rather than walk around and have to ask where is room 16 located mah!! :D16 is in between 15 and 17.

Cannot head straight there la, what if Mabuk is inside farking her? :D

Uncle C
08-06-09, 08:31
Aiyah bro, dun be like that la. want to be more specific, so that once get there, can head straight to the location rather than walk around and have to ask where is room 16 located mah!! :DLike what i did, you can ask the other MILF around lor.

Sylar
08-07-09, 03:54
16 is in between 15 and 17.

Cannot head straight there la, what if Mabuk is inside farking her? :DKnowing him, he will charge you xtra RM20 for watching.

Mabuk
08-07-09, 10:07

Cannot head straight there la, what if Mabuk is inside farking her? :D
Aiya! That day sorry la, let you wait long time for your turn after me :D

Liverpool
08-08-09, 03:42
Ai ya. Paris room 16 girl is ex taiwan health center number 22. There is another ex taiwan 126 work in paris. 126 is behind the counter room (foeget see the room number). Ex 126 body quote fit last time. Now not sure. His speicial of 126 is when BJ will make noisy sound like supsup. Like baby eat ice cream.

Spiderk
08-08-09, 06:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained links to a competing Forum.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information. Thanks!

Bjguy
08-10-09, 17:25

Cannot head straight there la, what if Mabuk is inside farking her? :DAsk Babi to help fly them over.

Mabuk
08-12-09, 02:08
Ask Babi to help fly them over.

Babi not here la, you must be mabuk liau :D

Kiasi
08-13-09, 04:06
Feel so bad for the 3 vietnamese girl fall down from the 11th floor.! Pity them.! I really wonder. Why they need to jump from there.? Why need to risk their life.? Even they get caught. I think shouldn't be any big deal right.!

Anyway. I think it's kind of big wind now. Due to Raya is just around the corner.! Every brother. Let's cheong safely.! Good luck!

Uncle C
08-13-09, 14:31
Anyway. I think it's kind of big wind now. Due to Raya is just around the corner.! Every brother. Let's cheong safely.! Good luck!Yes you are right. Even the number of road blocks also increased recently. I normaly cheong during day time.

Kris Char1
08-14-09, 01:08
Yes, that's the one. Damages is depending on many factors, if you are not local, Uncle Lee tends to overcharge you unless you have a good negotiation skills.Thanks everyone for their help. I reached penang and I am put up at tratders h0tel. Walked in north penang road but couldn't find any action. Tried the in house spa and was greeted with a 35+ lady who gave a excellent massage but no extras (well, looking at her, I was not even in a mood to ask for extras). Given that LE is more strict now, I am not too keen on trying the MP. Might try the online stuff. But rather I thought I can fly to thai as its much more easy there. If some one can PM a local contact that I can use up during the weekend that would be great. BTW, I read some reports that room/spa in a hotel has this, can I just walk in to the hotel and ask for the room /spa? Won't I be questioned why I am there?

Thanks,

Kris

Sylar
08-14-09, 07:51
Thanks everyone for their help. I reached penang and I am put up at tratders h0tel. Walked in north penang road but couldn't find any action. Tried the in house spa and was greeted with a 35+ lady who gave a excellent massage but no extras (well, looking at her, I was not even in a mood to ask for extras). Given that LE is more strict now, I am not too keen on trying the MP. Might try the online stuff. But rather I thought I can fly to thai as its much more easy there. If some one can PM a local contact that I can use up during the weekend that would be great. BTW, I read some reports that room/spa in a hotel has this, can I just walk in to the hotel and ask for the room /spa? Won't I be questioned why I am there?

Thanks,

KrisMaybe you should try Cathay, Tyewan which is quite nearby (SOHO), at least make sure you get a shootout rather than shooting blanks

Mabuk
08-14-09, 10:26
Yes you are right. Even the number of road blocks also increased recently. I normaly cheong during day time.

Luckily you mentioned road block, else I will think you scare of ghost, some more now is about the 7th months of lunar calender :D

MadBoss
08-14-09, 22:44
Thanks everyone for their help. I reached penang and I am put up at tratders h0tel. Walked in north penang road but couldn't find any action. Tried the in house spa and was greeted with a 35+ lady who gave a excellent massage but no extras (well, looking at her, I was not even in a mood to ask for extras). Given that LE is more strict now, I am not too keen on trying the MP. Might try the online stuff. But rather I thought I can fly to thai as its much more easy there. If some one can PM a local contact that I can use up during the weekend that would be great. BTW, I read some reports that room/spa in a hotel has this, can I just walk in to the hotel and ask for the room /spa? Won't I be questioned why I am there?

Thanks,

Kris1) Your first question should have been - which hotel to stay in. I'd choose a hotel nearer to upper Penang Road like Cititel. There more fun places within walking distance. Traders a bit far off.

Not sure what you meant by - Walked in north penang road. Surely you didn't walk from Traders to Upper Penang Road.

2) There are extras available at Traders. Guess the lady wasn't sure about you.

MadBoss
08-14-09, 22:56
Feel so bad for the 3 vietnamese girl fall down from the 11th floor.! Pity them.! I really wonder. Why they need to jump from there.? Why need to risk their life.? Even they get caught. I think shouldn't be any big deal right.I feel that a cover up is involved. The news article mentioned sex stimulant drugs were found. As Dan606 has said, since when do WLs provide 'dick up' meds?

If you can't get it up, don't go looking for WLs. Anyway the stuff takes time to work.

MIB mentioned the Viets were believed to be involved in vice activities that means - no proof and not caught in the act. So planted some pills in their bags.

They probably jumped to save themselves being gangbanged by the MIB.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/8/13/nation/4509386&sec=nation

Penangleg
08-15-09, 05:08
i feel that a cover up is involved. the news article mentioned sex stimulant drugs were found. as dan606 has said, since when do wls provide 'dick up' meds?

if you can't get it up, don't go looking for wls. anyway the stuff takes time to work.

mib mentioned the viets were believed to be involved in vice activities that means - no proof and not caught in the act. so planted some pills in their bags.

they probably jumped to save themselves being gangbanged by the mib.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/8/13/nation/4509386&sec=nation
yeah, i agreed with madboss regarding the death of the 2 vietnamese lady and resulted one managed to survive the fall. this mother fucker mib is not human, they are like barbarians and treat us like animals, whatelse to say, especially for foreign workers. i was commenting and discussing this news among my friends and all agreed that the news paper report sounds very fishy and how would a person want to jump from 11th floor just to avoid being caught for minor offence or just as a suspect only. i won't be surprised during that time the mib probably want to gang [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) them and they got scared and no choice, trying to escape from hell. what a pity and sad day for our m'sain police force. they act like they are the only one above the law and no action taken against them. even the pkr - teoh's case, they also say, maybe he commit suicide. seems like a lot of things are getting out of control and getting more serious.

Kris Char1
08-15-09, 05:52
1) Your first question should have been - which hotel to stay in. I'd choose a hotel nearer to upper Penang Road like Cititel. There more fun places within walking distance. Traders a bit far off.

Not sure what you meant by - Walked in north penang road. Surely you didn't walk from Traders to Upper Penang Road.

2) There are extras available at Traders. Guess the lady wasn't sure about you.I didn't have a choice on the hotel that i am going to stay in. Its booked and paid by some one else.

I walked from traders to Penang and Lubuh Chulia junction. Saw some Karoke bars but was not interested.

I just called up the spa and a lady answered saying there is only one person to give the massage. Should the extras be checked with the spa in charge or with the lady to comes to the room? I prefer to have it in my room but worst case thinking of going to cititel or waldorf.

Decided not to call any online stuff ( RM300 for ST can fetch me a LT in phuket)

Kris Char1
08-15-09, 09:19
Maybe you should try Cathay, Tyewan which is quite nearby (SOHO), at least make sure you get a shootout rather than shooting blanksYes. At last I decided to try out one of these places. Worst case, I may not get what I wanted but the try could be worth. Stepped out of the hotel and took a taxi to cathay. The driver asked whether its for massage and he said New savoy is better. So I go there, it has a HC and pay 70 to get a 1 hr slot, 30+ PRC (due to language problem my efforts to find about other options didn't go through), nothing so great, extra 50 for HJ. Not happy but just did it.

Planning to try SOHO or some other pub where I might find a FL.

BTW, I tried the spa in the place where I stay and there was a lady at the counter. When I said massage, she moved out and a guy came in who insisted that I take a particular type of massage and will be done by a new person who is supposed to be good. I thought he is hinting on some clues but in a minute he mentioned that its done by a guy. I mentioned that I don't need a guy to do massage and hinted that I will need extra.communication went wrong and realized it may not work out.

Kris

MadBoss
08-16-09, 00:11
I didn't have a choice on the hotel that i am going to stay in. Its booked and paid by some one else.

I walked from traders to Penang and Lubuh Chulia junction. Saw some Karoke bars but was not interested.

I just called up the spa and a lady answered saying there is only one person to give the massage. Should the extras be checked with the spa in charge or with the lady to comes to the room? I prefer to have it in my room but worst case thinking of going to cititel or waldorf.

Decided not to call any online stuff ( RM300 for ST can fetch me a LT in phuket)Wow walked from Traders to Penang Road and Chulia Street junction. That's Cititel already. If you've reached there, just a hop skip and jump from Soho.

Some hotel based spas will try to maintain the 'professionalism' appearance of the hotel so might not offer foreign guests any hanky panky.

Being a foreign visitor pricing wise you will always be at a disadvantage. For locals at Waldorf or Cathay (next to each other) the damage is Rm110. You might be quoted an extra Rm50 or more.

As for the FLs at Soho, don't be surprised if they ask for Rm300 from you too. Same as the online stuff.

Dan606
08-17-09, 05:55
he said New savoy is better. So I go there, it has a HC and pay 70 to get a 1 hr slot, 30+ PRC (due to language problem my efforts to find about other options didn't go through), nothing so great, extra 50 for HJ. Not happy but just did it.KrisNew Savoy same management as Fantasy. RM45 - RM48 per hour.

May be you should Grand Continental Hotel Spa.

It is nearer to Trader.

Dan606
08-17-09, 05:59
yeah, i agreed with madboss regarding the death of the 2 vietnamese lady and resulted one managed to survive the fall. this mother fucker mib is not human, they are like barbarians and treat us like animals, whatelse to say, especially for foreign workers. i was commenting and discussing this news among my friends and all agreed that the news paper report sounds very fishy and how would a person want to jump from 11th floor just to avoid being caught for minor offence or just as a suspect only. i won't be surprised during that time the mib probably want to gang [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) them and they got scared and no choice, trying to escape from hell. what a pity and sad day for our m'sain police force. they act like they are the only one above the law and no action taken against them. even the pkr - teoh's case, they also say, maybe he commit suicide. seems like a lot of things are getting out of control and getting more serious.last week on plus highway driving at 110 km/hour and yet stopped by traffic police. noticed another car driving faster than me (overtook me), but police not even stopped his car. driven by bolehman. after checking police let me go. what a waste of time.

new popular term in boleh land now, selective investigation, selective prosecution, selective. hurray 1malaysia

Bro Cum
08-19-09, 09:23
Today feel boring, so decided to Paris check out Kelly, damn. Reach there the door of room 16 was closed, maybe she fucked by someone inside

So process to room 21, finally, saw Angie inside playing with her laptop. Once she saw me, she starting show out her "sam pat" patten, and ask me wanna 1 taste or 2 taste? I said 2. Then she ask again: raw or with CD" damn, all girls in Paris all asking the same questions.

Then deal, process to washing area to wash up my dick, while washing. We chit chat, she said today so sien, "bo lang lai kan wa" (nobody come to fuck me today) after wash, process to bed and she starting to cat bath me, suck my nipple, my chest and finally to mt dick.

Her BBBJ skill improve a lot compare to last time she was in Thye Wan. She suck my ball, dick and deep throat at least 15 minutes with she "slup-slup" sound.

Then cap me on, start with cow girl. With her hot slim body ride on top of my body, she shake her waist hardly and moan softly.

Then change position to doggy, fuck her like a little *****. Then finally change to missionary. While doing missionary, her leg hock tight to my waist and her arm hold on my neck while another arm keep touching my chest. While I fuck her, she keep looking at me with her seclude eye, and said: "baby, ? " (baby, your dick so big)

Finally, I load my cum. She take out the CD and process to washing area to wash up. Pay her $$ and leave the room like a happy man.

Name: Angie #21
Face: 8/10 (her make up make her get the higher mark)
Body: 9/10: (hot and slim model standard, with sexy tattoo at her breast, back and waist, she cant get 10/10 because her boob is small)
Boob: 6/10 (small, i think only B cup)
bbbj: 10/10 (same level with Cheryl)
Fj: 9/10
Gfw: 7/10 (quite talkative, a bit "sam pat" and love to use dirty words)
Wir: oh yes!!!
Damage: 50

MadBoss
08-19-09, 21:15
Then change position to doggy, fuck her like a little *****. Please read the Forum rules for list of words not allowed -

NO Banned Words
The words "Wxxxe", "Bxxxh" and "Cxxt" are not allowed because these words are commonly used to denigrate women, and that's not what this website is all about.

Bjguy
08-21-09, 10:44
Please read the Forum rules for list of words not allowed -

NO Banned Words
The words "Wxxxe", "Bxxxh" and "Cxxt" are not allowed because these words are commonly used to denigrate women, and that's not what this website is all about.Bro CUM003 used to the style. Cannot write like this over here.

Sammm
08-22-09, 01:49
I went to Paris Hotel day before at 9:00 pm and it was closed. What is the time when I can find Kelly and what is usually the best time to go there?

Eeemen
08-22-09, 05:44
I went to Paris Hotel day before at 9:00 pm and it was closed. What is the time when I can find Kelly and what is usually the best time to go there?

As far as I know, Paris closes around 5 or 6 pm. No night time delights :D

MadBoss
08-22-09, 10:41
I went to Paris Hotel day before at 9:00 pm and it was closed. What is the time when I can find Kelly and what is usually the best time to go there?I'm afraid a world traveller such as yourself might be dissapointed. This Paris is nothing at all like France.

Ps. How come you only post once a year? Once in '07, '08 and now '09.

Uncle C
08-25-09, 09:37
I went to Paris Hotel day before at 9:00 pm and it was closed. What is the time when I can find Kelly and what is usually the best time to go there?Bro Sam, better go early lah, probably before lunch. Cause "oyster" only taste best when it is still fresh :D

Sammm
08-28-09, 11:32
Thanks UncleC, EeeMen. MadBoss. I will be there next week (and make sure I fgo before 5 pm) and will type the FR. BTW, I do not know Chinese or Hokkien, so with Englosh only, will that be an issue in Paris Hotel ladies (esp. Kelly)?

Mabuk
08-29-09, 02:33
Thanks UncleC, EeeMen. MadBoss. I will be there next week (and make sure I fgo before 5 pm) and will type the FR. BTW, I do not know Chinese or Hokkien, so with Englosh only, will that be an issue in Paris Hotel ladies (esp. Kelly)?

Banggala also the customer there, I don't think they can speak chinese or hokkien too. Nothing to worry.

Sammm
08-30-09, 02:57
Thanks Mabuk.

Will write the FR next week after the visit.

Kris Char1
08-30-09, 10:05
Planning to try SOHO or some other pub where I might find a FL.

KrisThe report is late as i was traveling. Went to SOHO and there is plenty of action. If you are a westerner, you will be approached, just stay around till midnight. I could see lot of bargaining for the price and the quality is decent.

Bro Cum
08-31-09, 09:28
This morning about 11 am. Went to Fantasy right, wanna try up AMY. Once reach there, a ckt MILF wearing in sexy pink dress saw me and quickly follow me up to the staircase, I think she hope me to choose her lah. But I din bother her, continue process to room 208, saw a MILF standing there, walau. Cannot lah, feel nothing to me and even my dick cannot stand up when I saw her. So try to process to 202, but the OKT told me 202 balik kampung. Haiz.

So he introduce me room 206, after saw the lady. Not bad, pick her lah.

Process in to the room, take our cloth out and process to bathroom, SOP. Her name is Jojo, a slim MILF, face so so only and have a small boobs. After washing, process to bed, catbath on my body, lick my nipples, kissing from my chest to my legs and start BBBJ.

Cap on, start with missionary, then cowgirl and doggie. When I try grab her boobs, her nipple ald turn harder than before, she start getting high I think. Change back to missionary and load my cum.

Wash up again, dress up, pay her $$$ and receive a kiss from her and leave.

Name : Jojo
Body: 7/10 (tall, slim)
Boob: 6/10 (as small as Angie, B cup i think)
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 6/10
Gfw: 6/10 (quite friendly and talkative, tell me bout her daughter story etc)
Damage: RM 50
WIR: Yes, but wanna try 202 first...

Garados
09-02-09, 06:33
Got 2 reports. Forgot to report last time.

Report 1

No.3
Look : 7/10
Body : 6/10 (got a bit fatter dy)
BJ / FJ : 5/10 (a bit lazy and kinda small space for FJ)
HJ : 6/10
GFE : 3/10 hehe. (on the phone)
Massage: 7/10. she like to rub her whole body on your back and also sit on your back
Damage : 48(massage)+50(FJ)=98

This was about 2 weeks ago. Went there around 2 pm. Ask the OKT what numbers available. He said everyone. So chose number 3.

She took me to the room, took off clothes and start massage. She start by sitting on my back then squeeze my body with her thighs. Then she lean her whole body on my back and rub. Kinda fun.

Then, it went downhill, start talking on the phone and only massage 1 hand. Sigh. But that was alright 5 min later. 30 min later ask me what I wanted.

I said wanna BJ. She said if I can shoot fast, she can give me FJ for prica of BJ. I said sure why not. Took out condom and put on my didi with her mouth! Awesome. And a 2 min BJ. Not too bad. Strip her pants and started with cowgirl. Asked her to remove her top. Started massaging her breasts. Not bad. Quite like her breasts (prob 34C). Even sucked on it. Liked how she moan when I suck. Then changed to missionary. Pumped fast and slow. Keep grabbing my ass and pull me closer ask me to pump faster. After 15 min, still can't shoot. Prob the bec too small. Sigh. Changed to HJ. Continue playing with her breast and shoot 5 min later. Paid her RM50 for everything. Not too bad. LOL

Report 2

No.2
Look : 4/10
Body : 7/10 (love her boobs 38D (according to her..lol))
FJ : no
HJ : 8/10 (include boob massage on didi)
GFE : 8/10
Damage : 48(massage)+30(HJ)=78

Again went at around 2 pm. Asked for number 2. Actaully also don't know why. Remembered did not really liked her. Oh well.

Started with normal massage and a bit of chit chat. Love to massage while lowering her boobs on my head. LOL

After a while, she started playing with my didi. Asked me to remove underwear. Told her did not want FJ just HJ. Seemed to be begging me for FJ. Told her tired. Anyway, asked to remove her top. Started massaging her breasts. Very soft and big. Started playing with her nipples also. She also started moaning.

Then asked to suck her nipple. She happily allowed and continue moaning. Asked her to lie beside me. She continued HJ and I continue plaing with her breasts. Then decided to AR her south. Damn wet! Played for a while more then she got up, put more oil on my didi and starter to massage with her huge breasts! That was the most awesome feeling. LOL.

Shot after 15 min. Cleaned up and then she continue to lie beside me. She still continue stroking my didi. And she kept rubbing her vagina on my thighs. After a while didi got hard again. She asked me wanna shoot again but the bell rang. Sigh. Paid her 30 and left.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Johnpgmy
09-02-09, 18:59
Was feeling horny tonight so went by Uncles Lee's place at about 1.00am but no one there. The lights were off in the window and the room opposite also lights off and no one there. Does any brother know what has happened? My last visit there was last Friday and business as usual then.

With all the H1N1 stuff, was wondering whether uncles lee has been hit as so many foreign girls there. Maybe one brought it in? Dunno. Just my mind wondering strange things as to why place closed tonight.

Appreciate any info from other bros. Also does anyone know any other place open for business at around 1.00am?

Sladkiy Hunter
09-03-09, 07:58
Got 2 reports. Forgot to report last time.

Report 1

No.3
Look : 7/10
Body : 6/10 (got a bit fatter dy)
BJ / FJ : 5/10 (a bit lazy and kinda small space for FJ)
HJ : 6/10
GFE : 3/10 hehe. (on the phone)
Massage: 7/10. she like to rub her whole body on your back and also sit on your back
Damage : 48(massage)+50(FJ)=98

This was about 2 weeks ago. Went there around 2 pm. Ask the OKT what numbers available. He said everyone. So chose number 3.

She took me to the room, took off clothes and start massage. She start by sitting on my back then squeeze my body with her thighs. Then she lean her whole body on my back and rub. Kinda fun.

Then, it went downhill, start talking on the phone and only massage 1 hand. Sigh. But that was alright 5 min later. 30 min later ask me what I wanted.

I said wanna BJ. She said if I can shoot fast, she can give me FJ for prica of BJ. I said sure why not. Took out condom and put on my didi with her mouth! Awesome. And a 2 min BJ. Not too bad. Strip her pants and started with cowgirl. Asked her to remove her top. Started massaging her breasts. Not bad. Quite like her breasts (prob 34C). Even sucked on it. Liked how she moan when I suck. Then changed to missionary. Pumped fast and slow. Keep grabbing my ass and pull me closer ask me to pump faster. After 15 min, still can't shoot. Prob the bec too small. Sigh. Changed to HJ. Continue playing with her breast and shoot 5 min later. Paid her RM50 for everything. Not too bad. LOL

Report 2

No.2
Look : 4/10
Body : 7/10 (love her boobs 38D (according to her..lol))
FJ : no
HJ : 8/10 (include boob massage on didi)
GFE : 8/10
Damage : 48(massage)+30(HJ)=78

Again went at around 2 pm. Asked for number 2. Actaully also don't know why. Remembered did not really liked her. Oh well.

Started with normal massage and a bit of chit chat. Love to massage while lowering her boobs on my head. LOL

After a while, she started playing with my didi. Asked me to remove underwear. Told her did not want FJ just HJ. Seemed to be begging me for FJ. Told her tired. Anyway, asked to remove her top. Started massaging her breasts. Very soft and big. Started playing with her nipples also. She also started moaning.

Then asked to suck her nipple. She happily allowed and continue moaning. Asked her to lie beside me. She continued HJ and I continue plaing with her breasts. Then decided to AR her south. Damn wet! Played for a while more then she got up, put more oil on my didi and starter to massage with her huge breasts! That was the most awesome feeling. LOL.

Shot after 15 min. Cleaned up and then she continue to lie beside me. She still continue stroking my didi. And she kept rubbing her vagina on my thighs. After a while didi got hard again. She asked me wanna shoot again but the bell rang. Sigh. Paid her 30 and left.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.It is the place located at the old gurney drive? Tks

Garados
09-04-09, 05:58
Its opposite the Esplanade.

Beside Great Eastern Insurance.

Dan606
09-04-09, 06:39
It is the place located at the old gurney drive? TksYes.

Sladkiy Hunter
09-04-09, 09:44
Yes.Thanks and I will give it a try.

Sladkiy Hunter
09-04-09, 09:45
Its opposite the Esplanade.

Beside Great Eastern Insurance.Tks and know the location already.

Cheers!

Macho Dik
09-05-09, 03:35
Dear All bros in the forum.

I went to Paris hotel last weekend and quite happy with the service even I only paid for MYR50. Referring to couple of weeks report posted to forum and tought of get it a try and I did since I was free during weekend. There are many girl and some are pretty compare to Hock Aun and Fantasy. I called this girl name Kelly, she was attached with Taiwan hotel before when she was young. Now she looks mid 30 but still good looking than Fantasy girl. So I asked around the girl who is Kelly? And one of them answered me question. Oh. She is in room 16, so I went in staright to her room and while she was washing your little brother she suck for you and that is great. After washed start again sucking my little brother and while she was sucking she took my hand to her breast and wanted me to press her hard which I did. DAMN she make a lot of noise while I was pressing her breast and I like the way she suck it baby. Like for 10 years never suck already and told her to suck a little longer which she did. When enter to her love hole make so much noise make me so damn high can only stand for 3mins and than already. I feel like not have enough. Ok nevermind the next day I came again baby and this time I stand for 10 mins doggie and multi purpose possition until she cum and I can felt the vibration of her body.

Look: 6/10
BJ: 8/10

Dear All Brothers,

Please give me some info about where is this Paris Hotel Located? as I will be traveling Malaysia and will stay at Penang for couple of days so I need some advises , I believed this Hotel should be more for locals rather than a business foreign guest of your country. if so, please advise if there is any international class hotel located nearby this PARIS HOTEL, So I can have some relax time and feel the services of Kelly without so much distance from my residing hotel and at the same time will not be alarming my counterpart in Malaysia about my extra curricular activities after a hard day meeting with them.

BTW, please don't. tell me to "RTFF" as I hope you guys will forgve me for becasue of not being lazy but because of pile of works to do , specially with back to back traveling, so no time to search. pardon me my brothers...hehehe

Cheers,

MD

MadBoss
09-05-09, 06:05
So I can have some relax time and feel the services of Kelly without so much distance from my residing hotel and at the same time will not be alarming my counterpart in Malaysia about my extra curricular activities after a hard day meeting with them.

MDThe operating hours at Paris (the fark shop) are from 8am till about 5pm, office hours. Can you fit that in your hard day meeting schedule.

One more thing is a foreign business profesional such as yourself might be quite out of place there as this joint is also frequented by foreign labourers.

The post you quoted mentioned the damage of MYR50 for the services rendered. As a business foreign guest you can do the math and figure what type of place this is.

The closest hotel would be The Sunway Georgetown Hotel. It's within walking distance.

http://georgetown.sunwayhotels.com/

Cloudwin1
09-05-09, 06:29
Dear All Brothers,

Please give me some info about where is this Paris Hotel Located? as I will be traveling Malaysia and will stay at Penang for couple of days so I need some advises , I believed this Hotel should be more for locals rather than a business foreign guest of your country. if so, please advise if there is any international class hotel located nearby this PARIS HOTEL, So I can have some relax time and feel the services of Kelly without so much distance from my residing hotel and at the same time will not be alarming my counterpart in Malaysia about my extra curricular activities after a hard day meeting with them.

BTW, please don't. tell me to "RTFF" as I hope you guys will forgve me for becasue of not being lazy but because of pile of works to do , specially with back to back traveling, so no time to search. pardon me my brothers...hehehe

Cheers,

MDFind the Time Square shopping complex at Dato Kramat Rd. Paris H. is located at the street opposite to the Time Square entrance (which have small fountain).

Sammm
09-05-09, 08:35
Went to the famous "Paris Hotel" at about 12 noon; asked for Kelly the girls pointed me to Room 16. It was closed; which opened a few minutes later. I went in and said I heard a lot about her. She told me take off the dress. She also undressed but kept smoking her cigarette. She then took me to the tap; washed my little one. And started giving a BBBJ right there. She is in her mid 30, B size. She then got me to the bed, started with sucking on the nipple, giving a noisy BBBJ. I really liked the way she uses her nails to scratch the balls and also take the balls in her mouth

After a few minutes, she put the CD and mounted me reverse cowgirl. She makes lots of noise and likes to have her boobs pressed hard. I lasted for 3 minutes. After that she washed me and that's it. Not bad for RM50 although most of her customers are local workers. I asked her for out-call in th evening, she said she only works during days (she said the locals will not do outcall). Overall a good value for money. The last call is 5:30 pm.

Lonely Planet
09-05-09, 18:51
I noticed that there are some people who are not so familiar with Penang. Perhaps the coodinates of some of the interesting places in Penang will help you in your stay in Penang. If you have a GPS set, just key in the coordinates into your set and it will lead you to the doorsteps of that place. If you did not bring along a GPS set for now, just key in the coordinates into Google Earth, it will do the same job although with only a little loss in accuracy.

Key

http://i291.***********.com/albums/ll307/sharp_elm710g/Code.jpg

Lonely Planet's Northern Region GPS Guide v1.03 - September 03, 2009 (146 places)

Interesting Places and their Coordinates

No.____Name of Place_____________________Coordinates

1 (CP) B.Luar - Transvestite Area (40/15) N5 24 36.2 E100 22 12.7
2 (CP) B.Luar - Transvestite Ruby Pub (50/20) N5 24 04.8 E100 22 07.4
3 (CP) BM - Hong Kong (40/15) N5 21 50.1 E100 27 45.3
4 (CP) BM - Masuk (30/10/15) N5 21 43.6 E100 27 38.8
5 (CP) BM - Next to Cobbler (20/10/15) N5 21 48.6 E100 27 43.5
6 (CP) BM - Tai Ah (40/15) N5 21 43.8 E100 27 41.5
7 (CP) BM - Tai Loh (30/10/15) N5 21 43.0 E100 27 39.3
8 (CP) BM - Tokyo (30/10/15) N5 21 43.7 E100 27 39.9
9 (CP) Megamall - Harmoni (160/30) N5 22 41.1 E100 23 52.2
10 (CP) PG - Aurora Court 3rd Floor (220/30) N5 25 32.8 E100 19 01.2
11 (CP) PG - Cathay Hotel (110/30) N5 25 14.8 E100 20 05.5
12 (CP) PG - Fantasy Right Staircase (50/15) N5 25 12.5 E100 20 30.0
13 (CP) PG - Federal Hotel Freelance (--/60) N5 25 16.4 E100 20 00.8
14 (CP) PG - Hock Aun (40/15) N5 24 49.6 E100 19 38.5
15 (CP) PG - Paris Hotel (40/15) N5 24 50.5 E100 19 30.8
16 (CP) PG - Soo Chow Hotel (40/15) N5 24 59.9 E100 19 44.2
17 (CP) PG - Thye Wan (110/30) N5 25 19.3 E100 20 00.7
18 (CP) PG - Waldorf Hotel (110/30) N5 25 15.5 E100 20 06.2
19 (HS) B.Lallang - Gimax (35/45) N5 25 57.5 E100 23 32.9
20 (HS) B.Lallang - Sweet Dream (35/45) N5 25 58.8 E100 23 36.9
21 (HS) BM - Ee May (18/45) N5 21 59.4 E100 27 37.5
22 (HS) BM - Foong Ling (20/30) N5 21 43.2 E100 27 56.2
23 (HS) BM - RIS (30/60) N5 20 59.5 E100 27 59.5
24 (HS) BM - Sweet Star (20/30) N5 22 03.5 E100 27 33.9
25 (HS) Perda - J & R (40/20/60) N5 21 58.8 E100 26 09.7
26 (HS) Perda - Lucky One (40/20/60) N5 22 01.1 E100 26 15.6
27 (HS) S.Rambai - Yen (30/60) N5 21 52.3 E100 26 41.1
28 (HT) B.Luar - Fu How Hotel (30/120) N5 24 35.1 E100 22 17.1
29 (HT) B.Luar - Golden Oriental Hotel (30/120) N5 24 34.4 E100 22 18.2
30 (HT) B.Luar - Hotel Apollo (30/120) N5 24 33.9 E100 22 18.9
31 (HT) B.Luar - PP Hotel (30/120) N5 23 56.9 E100 22 06.8
32 (HT) C.Ferry - BP Hotel (25/120) N5 24 06.0 E100 22 52.9
33 (HT) C.Ferry - Wah Toh Hotel (20/120) N5 24 06.3 E100 22 53.4
34 (HT) PG - 1926 Heritage Hotel (53/240) N5 25 26.5 E100 19 13.9
35 (HT) PG - Central Hotel (33/120) N5 24 57.2 E100 19 44.5
36 (HT) PG - Chusan Hotel (30/120) N5 26 49.9 E100 18 21.3
37 (HT) PG - Cititel Penang (100/240) N5 25 16.4 E100 19 59.1
38 (HT) PG - Continental Hotel (69/240) N5 25 19.2 E100 20 04.2
39 (HT) PG - Fortuna Hotel (33/120) N5 24 56.5 E100 19 44.2
40 (HT) PG - Friendship Motel (38/120) N5 25 10.7 E100 20 29.6
41 (HT) PG - Golden City Hotel (40/180) N5 24 56.1 E100 19 37.8
42 (HT) PG - Good Hope Inn (50/180) N5 25 49.4 E100 19 04.2
43 (HT) PG - Grand Paradise Hotel (80/180) N5 24 59.9 E100 19 22.2
44 (HT) PG - Hong Kong Hotel (38/120) N5 27 11.9 E100 18 24.1
45 (HT) PG - Malaysia Hotel (59/180) N5 25 18.7 E100 20 03.7
46 (HT) PG - Ocean Inn (30/120) N5 28 36.5 E100 16 01.6
47 (HT) PG - PP Island Hotel (40/120) N5 25 06.6 E100 19 27.5
48 (HT) PG - Regal Hotel (40/120) N5 25 22.1 E100 19 52.8
49 (HT) PG - Sea Wind Motel (40/120) N5 27 49.9 E100 18 21.1
50 (HT) PG - Sri Pantai Motel (50/240) N5 27 48.9 E100 18 18.1
51 (HT) PG - Sunway Hotel (120/300) N5 24 51.5 E100 19 32.5
52 (HT) PG - Towne House Hotel (40/120) N5 25 15.5 E100 19 58.9
53 (HT) PG - Waterfall Hotel (48/180) N5 25 49.4 E100 17 58.3
54 (HT) R.Uda - CP Hotel (30/120) N5 25 21.9 E100 22 52.0
55 (HT) S.Ampat - JV Hotel (40/120) N5 17 32.5 E100 28 43.5
56 (HT) S.Ampat - Starcity Motel (30/120) N5 17 33.2 E100 28 43.6
57 (MP) Alma - Changrai (35/40/60) N5 18 44.0 E100 28 45.9
58 (MP) Alma - Kristal (40/10/60) N5 20 07.0 E100 28 55.7
59 (MP) Alma - Well Future Reflex (35/60) N5 19 56.7 E100 29 05.2
60 (MP) B.Ajam - 88 Urut (35/10/60) N5 26 10.2 E100 22 51.5
61 (MP) B.Ajam - AP Reflex (--/--/60) N5 26 10.0 E100 22 50.4
62 (MP) B.Ajam - Blue Diamond (35/10/60) N5 26 17.1 E100 22 52.7
63 (MP) B.Ajam - Maggie (40/10/60) N5 26 08.6 E100 22 51.1
64 (MP) B.Ajam - United Spa (--/--/60) N5 26 08.6 E100 22 46.7
65 (MP) B.Ajam - Zhuzhile (--/--/60) N5 25 43.1 E100 22 37.6
66 (MP) B.Luar - Mandi wap (--/--/60) N5 24 35.0 E100 22 15.6
67 (MP) BM - Blindmen Reflex (35/60) N5 21 43.7 E100 27 58.5
68 (MP) BM - Good Excel (48/30/60) N5 21 01.9 E100 28 00.9
69 (MP) BM - Indah (40/30/60) N5 21 12.4 E100 28 11.5
70 (MP) BM - JE (40/30/60) N5 21 43.6 E100 27 59.1
71 (MP) BM - Jln Maju (37/10/60) N5 21 07.1 E100 28 13.4
72 (MP) BM - Kang Fu (50/20/60) N5 21 03.2 E100 28 11.0
73 (MP) BM - Leongmani (40/10/60) N5 22 04.9 E100 27 32.8
74 (MP) BM - Next to Laundry (40/10/60) N5 21 43.0 E100 27 57.1
75 (MP) BM - Relaxs (40/30/60) N5 21 10.6 E100 28 16.5
76 (MP) BM - Summit Hotel (48/30/60) N5 21 57.1 E100 27 41.8
77 (MP) C.Leng Park - Fuli (45/60) N5 23 00.1 E100 23 26.2
78 (MP) C.Leng Park - Calem Wandi (35/15/60) N5 23 09.4 E100 23 27.6
79 (MP) C.Leng Park - Cara Thai (35/15/60) N5 23 02.1 E100 23 30.6
80 (MP) C.Leng Park - Foot Reflexology (35/60) N5 23 18.9 E100 23 40.2
81 (MP) C.Leng Park - Male Massage (35/60) N5 23 20.1 E100 23 23.2
82 (MP) C.Leng Park - Pusat Urut (35/15/60) N5 23 09.9 E100 23 28.8
83 (MP) C.Leng Park - Too Good (35/15/60) N5 23 05.4 E100 23 29.1
84 (MP) Kulim - 33 Urut (35/15/60) N5 21 11.5 E100 31 55.5
85 (MP) Kulim - G.Happiness 1 (35/15/60) N5 22 10.7 E100 31 54.8
86 (MP) Kulim - G.Happiness 2 TNB (35/15/60) N5 22 09.5 E100 32 36.7
87 (MP) M.Bubuk - BP Urut (--/--/--) N5 20 26.9 E100 30 12.2
88 (MP) M.Bubuk - MIM Malay (--/--) N5 20 28.2 E100 30 14.4
89 (MP) M.Bubuk - TWS (--/--/60) N5 20 28.2 E100 30 24.3
90 (MP) Megamall - Chai Yen (35/10/60) N5 22 36.1 E100 23 51.7
91 (MP) Megamall - Foot Reflexology 1 (35/60) N5 22 37.3 E100 23 59.4
92 (MP) Megamall - Foot Reflexology 2 (35/60) N5 22 35.5 E100 23 58.8
93 (MP) Megamall - Thai Uru (35/10/60) N5 22 29.6 E100 23 54.7
94 (MP) Megamall - Thai Urut (30/60) N5 22 36.5 E100 23 56.5
95 (MP) P.Pauh - No Name (35/15/60) N5 24 36.2 E100 24 42.6
96 (MP) PG - Ann Spa (--/--60) N5 21 06.0 E100 17 54.7
97 (MP) PG - Behind HLB (35/25/60) N5 19 58.9 E100 17 40.4
98 (MP) PG - Berjaya Spa (99/50/60) N5 25 58.8 E100 18 24.2
99 (MP) PG - Bintang Ria B.Maung (35/40/60) N5 17 15.7 E100 16 50.3
100 (MP) PG - Biogenesis (60/90/60) N5 25 12.2 E100 19 33.8
101 (MP) PG - Brown Road (--/--/60) N5 25 56.0 E100 18 22.4
102 (MP) PG - Carezone Perkaka (--/--/60) N5 20 56.6 E100 17 43.5
103 (MP) PG - Central Hotel (--/--/60) N5 24 57.2 E100 19 44.5
104 (MP) PG - Cititel Penang (78/50/60) N5 25 16.4 E100 19 59.1
105 (MP) PG - Continental Hotel (--/--/60) N5 25 19.2 E100 20 04.2
106 (MP) PG - Crystal B.Jambul (--/--/60) N5 19 58.8 E100 17 27.5
107 (MP) PG - Fantasy Left Staircase (48/30/60) N5 25 12.4 E100 20 30.3
108 (MP) PG - Grand Continental (--/--60) N5 24 44.1 E100 19 42.8
109 (MP) PG - Grand Paradise (78/50/60) N5 24 59.9 E100 19 22.2
110 (MP) PG - Gurney SPA (73/50/60) N5 25 49.5 E100 19 10.0
111 (MP) PG - Hong Pin Chulia.S (--/--/60) N5 25 04.4 E100 20 12.6
112 (MP) PG - Hotel Mingood (--/--/60) N5 25 19.5 E100 19 50.0
113 (MP) PG - Malaysia Hotel (48/50/60) N5 25 18.7 E100 20 03.7
114 (MP) PG - Mutiara (50/75/60) N5 24 49.6 E100 19 22.4
115 (MP) PG - MV Bayu (--/--/60) N5 27 51.7 E100 17 34.1
116 (MP) PG - New Savoy Hotel (48/50/60) N5 25 19.7 E100 19 38.8
117 (MP) PG - Northam SPA (90/60) N5 25 38.2 E100 19 17.0
118 (MP) PG - Origin Reflexology (--/--/60) N5 25 19.4 E100 20 02.1
119 (MP) PG - Red Rock (48/50/60) N5 25 00.8 E100 19 23.6
120 (MP) PG - Regal Hotel (50/50/60) N5 25 22.1 E100 19 52.8
121 (MP) PG - Solace (--/--/60) N5 25 59.8 E100 18 57.0
122 (MP) PG - Sun Reflex (--/--/60) N5 20 00.0 E100 17 36.2
123 (MP) PG - Waterfall Hotel (200/60) N5 25 49.4 E100 17 58.3
124 (MP) PG - Yellow House (40/50/60) N5 21 08.2 E100 17 59.8
125 (MP) R.Uda - Conny (40/10/60) N5 25 03.8 E100 22 49.3
126 (MP) R.Uda - Emperor (35/60) N5 26 07.7 E100 23 23.2
127 (MP) R.Uda - Foot Reflex (35/60) N5 26 07.6 E100 23 21.7
128 (MP) R.Uda - Gong Ting (--/--/60) N5 25 01.7 E100 22 46.8
129 (MP) R.Uda - Jindee Toulrap (30/10/60) N5 26 16.1 E100 23 12.4
130 (MP) R.Uda - Sakura Madu (Sawadee) (35/15/60) N5 25 01.4 E100 22 48.5
131 (MP) R.Uda - Sakura Madu MayBank (35/15/60) N5 26 07.6 E100 23 20.8
132 (MP) R.Uda - Sakura Madu Salam (35/15/60) N5 26 06.2 E100 23 24.5
133 (MP) R.Uda - Sawadee opp S.Madu (30/10/60) N5 25 01.0 E100 22 46.6
134 (MP) R.Uda - Sawadee Petronas Old (30/10/60) N5 25 18.0 E100 22 51.9
135 (MP) R.Uda - Susan (35/15/60) N5 25 34.1 E100 22 59.5
136 (MP) R.Uda - Tai Lzi Reflexology (48/60) N5 26 01.9 E100 23 22.6
137 (MP) R.Uda - Yan Woo (35/10/60) N5 25 52.9 E100 23 03.6
138 (MP) S.Ampat - JV Massage (40/60) N5 17 32.3 E100 28 43.4
139 (MP) S.Rambai - Emperor (40/20/60) N5 21 48.9 E100 26 22.2
140 (MP) S.Rambai - Enliven (35/20/60) N5 21 35.8 E100 26 40.0
141 (MP) S.Rambai - Solace (35/20/60) N5 21 39.4 E100 26 40.3
142 (PF) BM - Coco (12/40/--) N5 21 11.3 E100 28 16.7
143 (PF) BM - Harmoni (12/40/--) N5 20 58.3 E100 28 02.6
144 (PF) BM - Pokok Nyior (12/10/--) N5 21 06.3 E100 28 12.5
145 (PF) C.Leng Park - Taipei (35/15/60) N5 23 06.1 E100 23 31.1
146 (PF) ChainFerry - Classics (12/10/--) N5 24 02.9 E100 22 44.8

Posted by alfaromeo159 in Ipoh thread in another forum and all credit goes to him:

1 MP Spa - Lucky Hotel: N4 35 25.6 E101 04 56.2
2 MP - Tai Pan Ipoh: N4 35 40.4 E101 05 11.7
3 MP - Tai Pan ( Silibin): N4 36 38.3 E101 03 24.6
4 MP Spa- Robin Spa: N4 35 40.4 E101 05 11.7
5 HS - 22: N4 35 40.4 E101 05 10.8
6 CP - Jessica: N4 35 01.8 E101 05 34.0
7 CP- First Sister: N4 35 22.9 E101 04 58.8
8 Hollywood Hotel: N4 35 22.9 E101 04 58.9
9 Ritz Garden Hotel: N4 35 20.0 E101 05 00.9

Fresh Bird
09-06-09, 04:38
Good morning all bro.

Whr can I get nice China Chic in penang? Which is nice and cheap as well. Price?

Thx for helping.

Ken 9394
09-06-09, 17:20
Great work bro Lonely Planet, you already highlighted most of the place and make easy for a lot of members in this forum.

* btw don't so understand of HS HT or PF. MP = Massage parlor?

But great work. Seems that next time we can just use the code like davinci or morse code.

Lonely Planet
09-07-09, 09:27
Great work bro Lonely Planet, you already highlighted most of the place and make easy for a lot of members in this forum.

* btw don't so understand of HS HT or PF. MP = Massage parlor?

But great work. Seems that next time we can just use the code like davinci or morse code.MP - Massage Parlours
HS - Hair Saloons with massages
HT - Hotels allowing short time
PF - Papaya Farms
CP - Cheong Places or FS

What the figures in brackets behind the name of places mean:
(-A-/-B-/-C-)

A - Cost (in RM$) of 1st service
B - Cost (in RM$) of 2nd services
C - Time limit (in minutes) or duration of services. The last two digits are always the time in minutes.

e.g MP - (30/10/60) means RM30 for massage, RM10 for HJ for a duration of 60 minutes

HT - (30/120) means the hotel charges RM30 for 2 hours (120 minutes) for you to have short time game.

Some of the prices in (--) are unknown. Would appreciate members here would feed back prices or new interesting places to refine the list further for the benefit of everyone and for them to enjoy their stay in the lovely island!

MadBoss
09-08-09, 01:21
Good morning all bro.

Whr can I get nice China Chic in penang? Which is nice and cheap as well. Price?

Thx for helping.Cheap PRC?

I'd say Fantasy Left.

Darken Sturm
09-10-09, 02:58
MP - Massage Parlours
HS - Hair Saloons with massages
HT - Hotels allowing short time
PF - Papaya Farms
CP - Cheong Places or FS

What the figures in brackets behind the name of places mean:
(-A-/-B-/-C-)

A - Cost (in RM$) of 1st service
B - Cost (in RM$) of 2nd services
C - Time limit (in minutes) or duration of services. The last two digits are always the time in minutes.

e.g MP - (30/10/60) means RM30 for massage, RM10 for HJ for a duration of 60 minutes

HT - (30/120) means the hotel charges RM30 for 2 hours (120 minutes) for you to have short time game.

Some of the prices in (--) are unknown. Would appreciate members here would feed back prices or new interesting places to refine the list further for the benefit of everyone and for them to enjoy their stay in the lovely island!

Hi Lonely Planet, Your report has to be one of best I've seen. :). Keep up the good work.

Nfndy
09-13-09, 16:05
Hi all,

I'm still new here. I'm looking for Chinese or indon chick for appropriate price.

One more thing, who am I supposed to look for if I go to a hotel.

Any info from all of you guys.

Thanks in advance

Nfndy
09-13-09, 16:39
Hi,

I'm a newbie, can some one explain to me who am I supposed to talk to choose a girl after proceed to a hotel.

Thanks in advance

Cheeky Monkey
09-14-09, 00:29
How about gigolos in Penang?

Are there any or such things?

MadBoss
09-14-09, 01:59
Hi all,

I'm still new here. I'm looking for Chinese or indon chick for appropriate price.

One more thing, who am I supposed to look for if I go to a hotel.

Any info from all of you guys.

Thanks in advanceWhat do you consider an 'appropriate price'?

MadBoss
09-14-09, 02:03
Hi,

I'm a newbie, can some one explain to me who am I supposed to talk to choose a girl after proceed to a hotel.

Thanks in advanceYou don't seriously think that all hotels are the same and have 'that service' do you? :rolleyes:

Which hotel?

MadBoss
09-14-09, 11:35
How about gigolos in Penang?

Are there any or such things?You're a guy right? Looking for a gigolo?

There should be gigolos but I have no idea where and I don't think they 'entertain' men customers. :eek:

In any case please read this forum rule.

No Discussion about Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males: Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that refers to Homosexuals, Transvestites, Transsexuals or She-Males. This website is about sex between men who were always men and women who were always women. Any person violating this policy will banned immediately.

Bjguy
09-14-09, 11:43
What do you consider an 'appropriate price'?Some ass hole, will consider 300MYR is appropriate. Some even brag about spending 10MYR.

Some would always go for 50MYR. So which one you find appropriate.

Jack Daniels
09-14-09, 11:59
I alwiz go penang once every 2 months for my work. Heard of this place and venture there during my last trip. I went around 4pm++ and was packed like pasar malam, place where uncle & foreign worker coming for last fark. hehehe...wanted to try the names that mentioned in the form but didnt manage to get it. finally decide to just get out of there. tomm be heading up to penang again and might want to try fantasy hotel if i am feeling horny. hehehe...unless my fark buddy wanna meet up. ;) I been to fantasy hotel before and went into the MP. as far as i know, they didnt provide FJ there, went there twice actually. maybe times are bad and they wanna earn xtra. Been trying to look for some freebies in penang but kinda hard to come by. damn...anyway, hope to have a good one time this around. will be my last call to penang until next year. hehehe...cheers!

JD

Low Rider
09-14-09, 12:36
Just took a girl from Uncle Lee after a one year hiatus. Went at about 5pm and there were about 8-9 them, including a very Chinese looking girl. I got my eyes on two of them and after a while decided on the taller brunette, Kathrine.

Arranged with Uncle Lee to send Kathrine over to my hotel, Northam, for an additional cab fee of RM30. I asked them to send about half an hour later and right on time they delivered her.

She was kind of friendly but spoke little, probably due to her limited English. Claimed she was 17 and from Moscow. Well, aren't they all? Still believable on the age side but from Moscow? No freaking way man! Russian girls [ and I mean those from mainland Russia ] do not come here, at least that's what I know from experience. Most likely from Uzbekistan if you asked me! But I digress.

Anyway, I had already freshened up in my room and so we went straight into action. She had the cutest tits I had ever seen, about the right size, perky, pale pinkish nips. Absolutely succulent! And a nicely trimmed bush which just begged to be eaten!

Pretty standard moves in the bed and the drawbacks were no deep kissing and no BBBJ. She did perform a covered BJ though, which is kind of pointless if you asked me. Did a couple of positions before unloading cowgirl style with her bending forward while riding and me feasting on those juicy nips! Anyway, here's the summary.

Name - Kathrine
Origin - Moscow??
Age - 17
Looks - 8/10 [ brunette, long hair and pretty face ]
Body - Slim, and average height, about 5'4
Tits - 10/10 [ Perfect! ]
Pussy - 8/10 [ quite tight ]
FK - No, only light kissing on the lips.
DATY - Allowed
BBBJ - No [ covered ]
FJ - Can do any position you like.
CIM - no BBBJ, so what do you think?
GFE - 7/10
Damage - RM250 + RM30 for cab
WIR - Probably..

All in all, not a bad experience.

MadBoss
09-14-09, 22:50
Some ass hole, will consider 300MYR is appropriate. Some even brag about spending 10MYR.

Some would always go for 50MYR. So which one you find appropriate.I always fix a figure for myself.

Eg: Today I want to spend Rm150. Where to go?

-Spend two hours at an MP and get extras.

-One hour at Msia with Cheryl plus extras.

-Two hours at Gurney Spa.

-One shot with SYT Medan FL.

All fall in same price range, just what I feel 'up' to.

Eeemen
09-15-09, 07:19
I always fix a figure for myself.

All fall in same price range, just what I feel 'up' to.

Bro Madboss, is your Medan SYT part of your private collection? Or available to share??:D :D I just love Indons. PM pls? Thks

Kiasi
09-15-09, 08:01
Bro Madboss, is your Medan SYT part of your private collection? Or available to share? . I just love Indons. PM please? ThanksYalor. Or arrange a TT in Penang leh.! I miss the TT in KL.! Come let's arrange a TT in Penang.! Sometimes. Sit down talk cock also not bad leh.

Macho Dik
09-15-09, 10:27
Dear Brothers,

I need some of your advise as I wish to visit Perak and I don't. know if there is any airport around there and if not should I have to travelled first to Penang and then going to Perak or any other much nearer international airport around there.

Also need to have some info on any international recognize hotel in Perak and of coarse any good action (MP, F*ck house, call out girls for ST or LT etc.) in that area for late night relief after a day long hectic meeting.

Will appreciated for your kind informations.

Cheers,

MD

Terence Alex
09-15-09, 14:21
Garados,

Can I know when is their working hour?

Will try out this weekend, any recomend lady?

MadBoss
09-15-09, 15:27
Dear Brothers,

I need some of your advise as I wish to visit Perak and I don't. know if there is any airport around there and if not should I have to travelled first to Penang and then going to Perak or any other much nearer international airport around there.

Also need to have some info on any international recognize hotel in Perak and of coarse any good action (MP, F*ck house, call out girls for ST or LT etc.) in that area for late night relief after a day long hectic meeting.

Cheers,

MDOk. Perak is a state not a town or city.

Where in Perak will you be? Since you say you are looking for late night relief after a day long hectic meeting, I assume you have a business appointment somewhere in Perak.

Don't know where you are now, so can't tell you if you can fly there. From Penang I usually drive.

Below is the link to the Ipoh Thread. Ipoh is the state capital and has an airport.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1850

Dan606
09-15-09, 20:26
Dear Brothers,

Cheers,

MDPenang and Perak states are next to each other. Thus to answer your question how far is Perak from Penang, it is depending on which part of Penang are you referring to and which part of Perak are you referring to.

It take only a min to cross the Penang/Perak border/boundary since they are adjacent to each other but it takes 1.5-2 hours drive from Penang (George Town) to Perak (Ipoh).

Ipoh has an airport. It is better you read up Ipoh thread

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1850

Bro Cum
09-16-09, 12:07
I always fix a figure for myself.

All fall in same price range, just what I feel 'up' to.RM 150 for me, i might think about this:

- Cheryl, Hotel Malaysia

- YEUNG KWANG's PRC girls

- 1 shoot at Paris with Angie in the morning and another shoot with Coco in Thye wan at night

lf I have limited with RM 300, might be this:

- Getting a full empire package and play 3P with Yeung Kwang and her girl...

- #2, #5, #7, #12 or #28 at Cititel Hotel

- 1 shoot with Cheryl, Hotel Malaysia in the morning, and another shoot with the girls in Thye wan, cathay or Waldorf...

- get Uncle Lee's European girls

Cloudwin1
09-17-09, 14:34
All bro, heard that Berxxxx spa had closed donw.

So, where can I find a good quality of PRC? Can give any hints?

Thanks man!

Cloudwin1
09-17-09, 14:36
RM 150 for me, i might think about this:

- Cheryl, Hotel Malaysia

- 1 shoot at Paris with Angie in the morning and another shoot with Coco in Thye wan at night

- 1 shoot with Cheryl, Hotel Malaysia in the morning, and another shoot with the girls in Thye wan, cathay or Waldorf...

- get Uncle Lee's European girlsBro, any idea where can we get a good quality PRC?

Mind to give me a hint?

Heard Berxxxx already closed down.

So sad

Nfndy
09-17-09, 21:50
You don't seriously think that all hotels are the same and have 'that service' do you? :rolleyes:

Which hotel?Paris Hotel and may I know the hotel list that have Fj services.

Thanks and regards.

Nfndy
09-17-09, 21:59
What do you consider an 'appropriate price'?Around 80 MYR to 200MYR. Is it included with the hotel rental?

Anyway thanks for your feedback.

Kiasi
09-18-09, 02:23
Bro, any idea where can we get a good quality PRC?

Mind to give me a hint?

So sadRtff! You should find the hint there! Don't always pop in and ask. Do your homework. Before you ask.

Cheers!

MadBoss
09-18-09, 18:41
Paris Hotel and may I know the hotel list that have Fj services.

Thanks and regards.
Hi,

Thanks in advanceI certainly hope you are not considering checking in at Paris Hotel :eek:

Paris Hotel is plain and simply a brothel with a fancy name.

Just go there, you'll see the girls sitting in front of their room doors. See which one you like, ask her how much etc then proceed to do what you need to do.

As for the hotel list. It's kinda late and I just got back, later dude.

Where's LonelyPlanet? He likes making lists :D

MadBoss
09-18-09, 18:44
Around 80 MYR to 200MYR. Is it included with the hotel rental?

Anyway thanks for your feedback.So let's say your budget is 200MYR, ok? Forget about Paris.

See Bro Cum's post below.

'Yawn' don't party and post.

MadBoss
09-18-09, 18:49

So sadI hear so many guys saying boycott this Berxxxx (BERJAYA) but you are sad they are closing down. (heard they're actually just moving to new location)

You got good experience there meh? Never see any FR of yours.

Ps. In Bold is being sarcastic to your use of 'xxxx'.

LoneHunter
09-20-09, 18:04
Hi,

Does anyone mind telling where the move to?

Once I was their regular customer because the girl quality is No1.

I hear so many guys saying boycott this Berxxxx (BERJAYA) but you are sad they are closing down. (heard they're actually just moving to new location)

Ps. In Bold is being sarcastic to your use of 'xxxx'.

Mac Mini
09-22-09, 14:19
I hear so many guys saying boycott this Berxxxx (BERJAYA) but you are sad they are closing down. (heard they're actually just moving to new location)

Ps. In Bold is being sarcastic to your use of 'xxxx'.Bro. Mad,

They are moving to Redrock Hotel.

Thanks

Garados
09-22-09, 16:38
Just came back from Lucky one.. Wanted to try J&R but closed today. So sorry.

Anyway, went L1 at around 5 pm. No1 in there. First time there so just let the lady choose for me. Got a girl called Apple. She is siam but can speak hokkien. good for those bros who want to speak hokkien. Very good massage. Keep asking me if pain but just very syok. Says she stay in Perlis and work there for 1 yr+. Anyway, asked if i wanted HJ. I said yes. Not bad HJ and got play with balls but nothing to shout about.

I asked if i can AR. She said ok but dont too much. I asked how is too much. Say cannot play with nipple lor and smiled. I said if i pay her extra 5 can? Deal..lol. Anyway played with her breasts and nipples while release. Nice. Ended with a body wash as reported before. Quite like her, friendly and love her body.

Name: Apple
Face: 8/10 (i quite like her slightly dark complexion.)
Body: 7/10 quite slim and hot I like
GFE: 6 or 7/10 (not too bad, chatted quite a bit, know she just broke up with her bf, I also said the same )
Massage: 8.5/10 (loved it)
HJ: 6/10
Breast: From the feeling of my hand B+..lol
FJ/BJ : not offered and i did not ask. maybe next time
WIR: yup (actually i really like her, face, body and attitude. might try to ask her out)
Damage: 85 (40 massage + 45 HJ+AR)

Additional info:

Got this by talking to her. There are 4 ML there, 2 siam, 1 chinese (forgot to ask PRC or local) and 1 malay. (Going to try the malay nex time)

The lady boss do allow extra stuff in the MP but will then take commision, thats why she keep asking me to lower my voice.

Cloudwin1
09-23-09, 02:42

Ps. In Bold is being sarcastic to your use of 'xxxx'.Hi bro MadBoss,

I never cheong in Pg before, but went there few times (1-stop), and got the chance to see some WL walk in the hotel. What I can say is WOW! The stock is comparable to HK-141 call girl (tried before when I tour in HK). So, decide to give it a try. That's why I am asking for good quality PRC, but unfortunately some bro just shoot me down.

TT

Ah Teik
09-23-09, 11:51
Hi,

Anybody is wardoff no.8 still there, long time didn't go there and heard people said she quited already.

Thanks

LoneHunter
09-23-09, 13:09
They already moved to Gxxxxn Hotel. The OKT still the same.But suprisingly now they decrease the price to RM180 per pop.

Hi bro MadBoss,

I never cheong in Pg before, but went there few times (1-stop), and got the chance to see some WL walk in the hotel. What I can say is WOW! The stock is comparable to HK-141 call girl (tried before when I tour in HK). So, decide to give it a try. That's why I am asking for good quality PRC, but unfortunately some bro just shoot me down.

TT

Pringles Jumbo
09-25-09, 01:18
Hi people,

Just wondering who are the good looking ones in SL Gurney? Can anyone tell me their names or numbers? Thanks for sharing. I may be heading there these few days.

Cheers.

Bro Cum
09-25-09, 12:05
Hi,

Anybody is wardoff no.8 still there, long time didn't go there and heard people said she quited already.

ThanksYa lo. I also miss her so much. This girl name Cindy, bout early 30s slim body, small boob with a red bean size nipple. Great BBBJ skill and good GFW.

I heard people said she change to thye wan but can't find her there. Her phone number oso ald chance.

Any bros know where she is now?

Sex Lover
09-25-09, 13:46
They already moved to Gxxxxn Hotel. The OKT still the same.But suprisingly now they decrease the price to RM180 per pop.Gxxxxn Hotel is where ? can pm me?

Some bro said below at Redbatu hotel.

Which one is right?

Can any bro give me some clue , i have lost all the Berxxxx Hotel contacts.

Thanks in advance

Bro Cum
09-25-09, 20:33
They already moved to Gxxxxn Hotel. The OKT still the same. But suprisingly now they decrease the price to RM180 per pop.God Damn It. How many time had to tell you guys. This forum is open to everyone who love to cheonging, sharing experience and share information.

Don't need to put "XXXXX" to hide the words. Just make people confuse. And don't worry, the hotel won't come to collect advertising fee from you if you post the name here.

MadBoss
09-26-09, 01:45
Gxxxxn Hotel is where ? can pm me?

Some bro said below at Redbatu hotel.

Which one is right?

Can any bro give me some clue , i have lost all the Berxxxx Hotel contacts.

Thanks in advanceWhy's everyone using 'xxx'? How many hotels start with 'BER'? Berlin Hotel? :rolleyes:

But then you type 'Redbatu' is OK? MIB that stupid? We wish.

I too heard they've moved to RR. Gxxxxn Hotel is Garden Hotel? Garden Inn I know la, that place also always get raided so MIB already know the place.

LoneHunter
09-26-09, 07:08
Sorry bros, need to hide a bit because scare MIB ma.

The clue is in madboss post ,anyway u need to call the OKT first b4 proceed.

But are they moving to RR? No idea.I just know the RR SPA will move at 1st October.

Why's everyone using 'xxx'? How many hotels start with 'BER'? Berlin Hotel? :rolleyes:

And then you type 'Redbatu'? MIB that stupid? We wish.

I too heard they've moved to RR. Gxxxxn Hotel is Garden Hotel? Garden Inn I know la, that place also always get raided so MIB already know the place.

Ah Teik
09-26-09, 09:29
Ya lo. I also miss her so much. This girl name Cindy, bout early 30s slim body, small boob with a red bean size nipple. Great BBBJ skill and good GFW.

I heard people said she change to thye wan but can't find her there. Her phone number oso ald chance.

Any bros know where she is now?Yeah, her skill is great.

Called her 016 hp many times liao, no answer.

Cloudwin1
09-26-09, 15:59
They already moved to Gxxxxn Hotel. The OKT still the same.But suprisingly now they decrease the price to RM180 per pop.
Now I think market no good. Last week went to Sg, they even offer SGD100/2/90 mins!

I do not know Pg PRC quality. But just look at the price, Pg damage price is comparable to HK and Sg price. But both of the countries have much choice then us.

Ah Teik
09-26-09, 20:47
Dear all kaki,

I think I have to briefly introduce myself before I can get any reply brothers here.

My cheong history started from 1993, where I were studying in colleage, always go to padang besar during holiday, where you can get a thai chic from 12pm to next day morning at RM150 nia.

After start working, no longer visit there, start roaming the? (wardof, cathay, taiwan & savoy), after trying and dissapointed so many times, stop trying, just stick with wardoff no.8 and 88.

After married, stopped going there anymore, too dangerous, you don't know when your wife's friend or relative will see you going inside.

Then met Ah Benn, tried his Thai, Myanmar and prc. Dissapointed again after some times because tried 5 prc sure meet 1 with silicon boobs. I don't mind small breast but I seriously hate fake boobs. And his MMS really annoying.

And here comes Ah Kheng and Ah Mark with lot's of prc to choose, stop going there after they operate at the condo beside the hotel when wind too strong. The condition of the condo really bad.

Tried NCP once only, it's like hell to me. Stop going also. It's no more there also if I want to go now. LOL

Alibaba come to rescue, been visiting him since he operated beside LGL. I have the most fun there, tried a nice NL once, and Russian anal once. Most fun part is, when he introduce this girl is from Iran, that one is from Egypt, Russia, Korea etc, yeah right, all from different country but can sit down together and comunicate in Russian language. LOL

Then my friend introduced me to medan Ah Chen, tried a few, not much choices. No fun.

Then my friend introduced me Sunny, said ex-worker from At Tatt father place. Tried his NL once, end up a Sabahan, wtf. And his price is way too much, CKT for RM200? Made by gold meh.

Tried a body message at Summit once, friend bring me there, I don't how to travel in mainland, siokkk. But that prc is considered fat loh. But think of it, if not fat and big boobs, how to give good body message?

So now I am stick to Alibaba place only, really want to try NL and anal but seems like seldom got forumer mentioned about it.

Btw, how do I know this website? A girl at alibaba place told me they always browse a website to see what forumer comment about them, but she don't wanna tell me the website url, after searching thru Singapore famous forum, found ISG.

Alibaba is the one who told them that website, but seems like it's not ISG. But it's possible that he is browsing the ISG too. LOL

Ah Teik
09-28-09, 10:02
Planning to visit alibaba in the afternoon today, suddenly Sunny called, said got 1 NL arrived. So, visited Anson Road instead.

Once enter the room, wtf, the same sabahan which I took few months back. Since already enter the room, no point you-turn, just proceed lah.

Usual procedure, chat a bit, go shower. She wash only my 3 body parts, chest, sio ti and ass hole. Yes, she provide "3 bee" service just like wardolf no. Did last time.

Once one the bed, I have to post like a up side down turtle (back on the bed, both hand grap my own leg pointing to the ceiling) because she is going to service my ass hole. LOL. It's not a normal licking, it's like you are eating balitong, suck it hard type. I can't' help but thinking what if there is still some shit inside my ass hole. Hahaha

Those awkward position and shit thinking make me can't stop laughing. Hence can't really enjoy it. Then come to BBBJ, excellent tongue job, from ball to shaft, round here lick there, slow suck, fast moving suck then go back to ass hole again. Whole process last about 15 mins.

Then she cap me, put some saliva and sit on me, unfortunately, she don't shaved like those Russian, so a bit bushy, can't see clearly the pumping in and out action.

Change position to face to face style, missionary then doggy and I can't hold it anymore, exploded.

Damage 0.18c. Small size, normal size boobs, round ass. Looks quite ok, but no NL feel, more like medan feel.

Dare not recomended, as the price is quite expensive for local stocks. Even medan stock is selling at 0.13 to 0.15 only. But if you like someone to suck your ass hole like sucking balitong, then it's worth it, LOL.

Excite 12
09-29-09, 07:36
Planning to visit alibaba in the afternoon today, suddenly Sunny called, said got 1 NL arrived. So, visited Anson Road instead.

Once enter the room, wtf, the same sabahan which I took few months back. Since already enter the room, no point you-turn, just proceed lah.

Usual procedure, chat a bit, go shower. She wash only my 3 body parts, chest, sio ti and ass hole. Yes, she provide "3 bee" service just like wardolf no. Did last time.

Once one the bed, I have to post like a up side down turtle (back on the bed, both hand grap my own leg pointing to the ceiling) because she is going to service my ass hole. LOL. It's not a normal licking, it's like you are eating balitong, suck it hard type. I can't' help but thinking what if there is still some shit inside my ass hole. Hahaha

Those awkward position and shit thinking make me can't stop laughing. Hence can't really enjoy it. Then come to BBBJ, excellent tongue job, from ball to shaft, round here lick there, slow suck, fast moving suck then go back to ass hole again. Whole process last about 15 mins.

Then she cap me, put some saliva and sit on me, unfortunately, she don't shaved like those Russian, so a bit bushy, can't see clearly the pumping in and out action.

Change position to face to face style, missionary then doggy and I can't hold it anymore, exploded.

Damage 0.18c. Small size, normal size boobs, round ass. Looks quite ok, but no NL feel, more like medan feel.

Dare not recomended, as the price is quite expensive for local stocks. Even medan stock is selling at 0.13 to 0.15 only. But if you like someone to suck your ass hole like sucking balitong, then it's worth it, LOL.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Where is this bro?

Where this Anson Road GI and Alibaba?

MadBoss
09-29-09, 22:04
Where is this bro?

Where this Anson Road GI and Alibaba?Anson Road GI I just mentioned in FULL name four days ago here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=933631&postcount=4384

Alibaba is Ah Lee's lo, mentioned so many times liao.

Fresh Bird
09-30-09, 07:31
Bro all

May I knw where is located Alibaba?

Fresh Bird
09-30-09, 07:37
Dear bro-bros

Any idea to get PRC in penang? Don't old one la. So desire to bang PRC lo. How I wish can go spore for few days. In gelang, v can found alot of PRC. Some really pretty and young.

So can direct me whr to get PRC?

Thnak you all bro

Excite 12
10-01-09, 07:45
Where is this Alibaba? Sound interesting. May I know. Some direction please and what number to take and how much is it? Hehe. Bro. I wanna ask. Do you guys have an idea where is COCO now? From tai wan one. Always go there she not there. Always call the captain he say she not there. Sick sick and sick. Everytime the same reason. Do you guys have idea where is she?

TQ

Ah Teik
10-01-09, 20:29
Just took a girl from Uncle Lee after a one year hiatus. Went at about 5pm and there were about 8-9 them, including a very Chinese looking girl. I got my eyes on two of them and after a while decided on the taller brunette, Kathrine.

Arranged with Uncle Lee to send Kathrine over to my hotel, Northam, for an additional cab fee of RM30. I asked them to send about half an hour later and right on time they delivered her.

She was kind of friendly but spoke little, probably due to her limited English. Claimed she was 17 and from Moscow. Well, aren't they all? Still believable on the age side but from Moscow? No freaking way man! Russian girls [ and I mean those from mainland Russia ] do not come here, at least that's what I know from experience. Most likely from Uzbekistan if you asked me! But I digress.

Anyway, I had already freshened up in my room and so we went straight into action. She had the cutest tits I had ever seen, about the right size, perky, pale pinkish nips. Absolutely succulent! And a nicely trimmed bush which just begged to be eaten!

Pretty standard moves in the bed and the drawbacks were no deep kissing and no BBBJ. She did perform a covered BJ though, which is kind of pointless if you asked me. Did a couple of positions before unloading cowgirl style with her bending forward while riding and me feasting on those juicy nips! Anyway, here's the summary.

Name - Kathrine
Origin - Moscow??
Age - 17
Looks - 8/10 [ brunette, long hair and pretty face ]
Body - Slim, and average height, about 5'4
Tits - 10/10 [ Perfect! ]
Pussy - 8/10 [ quite tight ]
FK - No, only light kissing on the lips.
DATY - Allowed
BBBJ - No [ covered ]
FJ - Can do any position you like.
CIM - no BBBJ, so what do you think?
GFE - 7/10
Damage - RM250 + RM30 for cab
WIR - Probably..

All in all, not a bad experience.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Yeah, the girl have the standard answer for question "Where you from? " Looks like Russian sure from Moscow, if Turkey sure from Istanbul, looks like Korean sure from Seoul. LOL.

By the way, if you heard they say something like su-ka-bu-ret or bu-ret, don't assume they are saying you are handsome or your skill is good. It's a bad word, some sort like our MCB or CCB. LOL

If not mistaken, the Chinese look one should be Janet, just come back recently after leaving for about 1 year plus, and I think I know who is Katherine based on your description, didn't know she change to new name. Her old name started with "Ka" too and she is definately not aged 17. Should be around 23 25.

Green Head
10-01-09, 21:02
Hello "Cheong Kor"s here. As my nickname goes, I guess I'm just a "Cheong Zhai".

I visited Kuai Le (Happy Bar) thrice with friends and these three times, we all got ripped off. They sit with us less than 10 minutes and went away for like an hour.

We also went to Tai Pei (near Jalan Kedah) there, but there sometime no girls.

I hooked up Zhong Kua Wa Wa twice and twice also got ripped off. I "pao" them LT but was only given limited action and limited shot. Imagine, no fingering, no hickey, no foreplay. The girls just want me to fuck them as quick as possible and they proceed to their sleep. They limited only 2 shots and after that they demanded to go back already. The first one was RM350 and the second one was RM400. My friend told me, if the service wasn't good, I MUST not pay them. But I'm not from "black below" (or the), so I just paid them UNHAPPILY in order to avoid further troubles.

Are there advices for this Cheong Zhai here? Money hard to be earned ar!

Smart in studying is useless, smart in making money is priceless-

[updated 02/10/09]

MadBoss
10-01-09, 21:18
Those asking for Alibaba, Uncle Lee's or Ah Lee refer to my post below:

Alibaba is Ah Lee's lo, mentioned so many times liao.

Raiden85
10-02-09, 17:42
Sorry brother mad, but where exactly is uncle lee's joint located. I have been wif most of the posts but can't get a hint or the location of uncle lee's.

Hope you can help me wif this.

Thanks bro.

MadBoss
10-02-09, 23:21
Hello "Cheong Kor"s here. As my nickname goes, I guess I'm just a "Cheong Zhai".

I visited Kuai Le (Happy Bar) thrice with friends and these three times, we all got ripped off. They sit with us less than 10 minutes and went away for like an hour.
How much did you give them? Last time even if they are with us long time we only gave Rm30.

Leave without tipping when they are away lo :D

Just give them Rm10 and if they ask - tell them why. But so far never happen to me, go with CEO always have a good time.

I hooked up Zhong Kua Wa Wa twice and twice also got ripped off. I "pao" them LT but was only given limited action and limited shot. Imagine, no fingering, no hickey, no foreplay. The girls just want me to fuck them as quick as possible and they proceed to their sleep. They limited only 2 shots and after that they demanded to go back already. The first one was RM350 and the second one was RM400. My friend told me, if the service wasn't good, I MUST not pay them. But I'm not from "black below" (or the), so I just paid them UNHAPPILY in order to avoid further troubles.

[updated 02/10/09]Check the terms and conditions before taking the product.

Don't be shy to ask 'How many shots?' 'Got suck?' etc. They are all in the business.

Who's the supplier? If cannot screw the girl properly - screw him. And by reporting his products poor quality here, other members can avoid him as well.

Also the choosing process is important. Can view the girl beforehand or not? Just because she's good looking does not mean good service sometimes quite the opposite. Notice if she makes eye contact, smiles at you.

But still a lot of luck is involved.

MadBoss
10-02-09, 23:50
Sorry brother mad, but where exactly is uncle lee's joint located. I have been wif most of the posts but can't get a hint or the location of uncle lee's.

Thanks bro.It's just a matter of looking and reading. Look at the forum page and see the 'Search' function. Key in 'Uncle Lee' and all the reports mentioning this will come up.

Read this report from 2 weeks ago. Look at the title. That's where Uncle Lee is. You can Google for location map.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=928875&postcount=4357

Below is a good report. Our newbie member found the place just by reading past reports from the forum. And he didn't need any contact number. He also helped you guys out by telling which floor Uncle Lee is at.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=903863&postcount=4211

What else you want to be spoon fed?

MadBoss
10-03-09, 00:05
By the way guys. Read my previous post.

One of the reasons I discourage the use of 'xxx' to mask/hide the names of providers, locations or whatever, is that this will make the forum's 'Search' function - useless

You can't search Uncxx Lxx and expect to find an answer. Or search for Uncle Lee when half the reports use Uncxx Lxx.

Joseph81
10-03-09, 05:23

We also went to Tai Pei (near Jalan Kedah) there, but there sometime no girls.

[updated 02/10/09]I think Cheong Hei suit you more :)

Anyway it's pretty standard for PRC to rush you, the very first time a PRC told me to Kuai Dian, I misconstrue as "fuck me harder", after a while I finally inderstood her intention.

The trick is you have to identify those that enjoy sex and those that only interested in your money. My last encounter with a PRC was a Great battle on the bed, it totally drained me out.

Joseph81
10-03-09, 05:26

Thanks bro.First post already asking for favors.

If you a subscribed member then we are oblighed to help, else sorry, you have to contribute first.

Joseph81
10-03-09, 05:29
Dear bro-bros

Any idea to get PRC in penang? Don't old one la. So desire to bang PRC lo. How I wish can go spore for few days. In gelang, v can found alot of PRC. Some really pretty and young.

So can direct me whr to get PRC?

Thnak you all broCopra Mill has plenty roaming around at night, you may try your luck there. I heard you stand a better chance if you dress up like an UNCLE

Joseph81
10-03-09, 05:33
Now I think market no good. Last week went to Sg, they even offer SGD100/2/90 mins!

I do not know Pg PRC quality. But just look at the price, Pg damage price is comparable to HK and Sg price. But both of the countries have much choice then us.This is a supply demand market, if what you claimed is true, then it's proven that Penangites are more hamsap then Singaporean.

On the opther hand, I notice there are pletty of cash rich chengsters who like to overtipped the gals which gave them a wrong perception that most Penang cheongsters are rich, hence the higher price tag

Jonlittle
10-03-09, 07:17
This is a supply demand market, if what you claimed is true, then it's proven that Penangites are more hamsap then Singaporean.

On the opther hand, I notice there are pletty of cash rich chengsters who like to overtipped the gals which gave them a wrong perception that most Penang cheongsters are rich, hence the higher price tagYour are right. EVen with mongering we are not competitive as other nations. Fucking " Malaysia Boleh"

Stupid Attitude

Hamsapguai
10-03-09, 08:38
Copra Mill has plenty roaming around at night, you may try your luck there. I heard you stand a better chance if you dress up like an UNCLEI agree. Once I dress in my dad's shirt, instantly got hooked up. If possible, try to make yourself look more like an uncle then surprise "them" as young man when on the bed. Sure will get a good catch.

Green Head
10-03-09, 14:02
How much did you give them? Last time even if they are with us long time we only gave Rm30.

Leave without tipping when they are away lo :D

Just give them Rm10 and if they ask - tell them why. But so far never happen to me, go with CEO always have a good time.

Check the terms and conditions before taking the product.

Don't be shy to ask 'How many shots?' 'Got suck?' etc. They are all in the business.

Who's the supplier? If cannot screw the girl properly - screw him. And by reporting his products poor quality here, other members can avoid him as well.

Also the choosing process is important. Can view the girl beforehand or not? Just because she's good looking does not mean good service sometimes quite the opposite. Notice if she makes eye contact, smiles at you.

But still a lot of luck is involved.Thank you for your reply Madboss. Appreciate it. KUAI LE, we paid them RM30. Leave without paying, well, apparently JUST before we leave, the OKT will make announcement that we are leaving already, so it's quite impossible to leave without paying "siau fei" (or whatever you call it).

Oh nono. This is how I "pao" them. Because we don't know any OKT, so we called one of the people who work in Karaoke to introduce some "kang tao" for us. Well, he was kinda our "friend". So we just take whatever he had to offer. Hence, we couldn't complain to him because he's not the OKT, he just introduce to us nia.

Madboss gor ar, if possible, can you list down some OKTs' who are reliable for this thing? Or maybe, some Zhong Gua Wa Wa who are more "steady punya kaki".

And yeah, I've went through old reports too. If not mistaken, you guys were discussing about massage parlour at Gurney something something, with a "old goose" name Francisa. Can you tell me where it is? .

So, if you were me, will you prefer one shot or "pao" them for the whole night? If you recommend me for one shot, maybe I should try for Massage parlour d.

-smart in studying is useless but smart in earning money is priceless-

[updated 03/10/09]

Green Head
10-03-09, 14:06
I think Cheong Hei suit you more :)

Anyway it's pretty standard for PRC to rush you, the very first time a PRC told me to Kuai Dian, I misconstrue as "fuck me harder", after a while I finally inderstood her intention.

The trick is you have to identify those that enjoy sex and those that only interested in your money. My last encounter with a PRC was a Great battle on the bed, it totally drained me out.Aiyoyo, don't say me like that lah. Of course have to be "cheong hei" mah! Instead of I happily "cheong" the Zhong Kua Wa Wa, they happily "cheong" my money away!

Wei wei! Got such thing that PRC enjoy sex 1 meh? Sure boh! Most of the time, the PRC aim at our money more lah!

Green Head
10-03-09, 14:08
Copra Mill has plenty roaming around at night, you may try your luck there. I heard you stand a better chance if you dress up like an UNCLE[Non-English text deleted by Admin] Joseph [Non-English text deleted by Admin] . Don't [Non-English text deleted by Admin] people l[Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Joking: P. 8 times out of 10 I visit Copra, all I see is "old goose" [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Where got young PRC roaming around there [Non-English text deleted by Admin]?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Ken 9394
10-03-09, 16:55
I went to Carezone, last week because it nearby to my area and i wish to have a nice massage with regular HJ thats all.

It was first time to Pekaka, tell the old lady i need massage. she shout very loudly to a thai lady. Then went to the room and tell her i want 2 hours.

The Room= No doors, just curtain and dim light -air con.

The Aunty outside= keep on shouting, a major complain or turn off.

The surrounding = they will put some jazz songs quite nice.

The thai lady said age 25 just come to here(new) name minerva. She ask me a couple question as this is what place, area how was the situation here in Malaysia so on.

Good massage because recently deprive of sleep. However there is not offer of HJ or other things.

Well izit p'kaka there is no such service or need to ask or get to the right person? Need to consult other bros and senior d. Anyway damage is RM60 worth it as the massage is very good.

PS: as bro joseph81 commented, the prc prices and the attitute, I cannot but raise 2 hands to support because their attitude nowadays because very bad as mostly aim for money but provide very low level of service.

They will feel us pg cheonger (very cincai) and just need very minor entertain (in sex) to satisfied us in bed or emotionally or physically. So wish to advise all bros who love prc dun overtips, control your money as some they will use sweet words just to get some extra bucks from you. (Remember they need money more then you haha)

In fact sometimes they might even boost you regarding how their customers paid them, tips them bring them holiday and etc to stimulate your ego and self blame if you pay less. ( consumer behavior ). However i stick to old principle, if good service don't mind pay more, if bad service, extra single sen also wont pay.

My more recent experiance with prc is forwarded by a fren and ask for a session to the hotel (good hope) it was not a very pleasent (thus never forward a review) because of the ka ching ka ching mindset of prc. Sometimes i make some calculation based on money wasted on prc, we waste on the same amount to a university girls they might just do better with more emotion and GFE. However feel that would be unethical haha.

Raiden85
10-03-09, 17:53
Found uncle lee at last.

I got a girl name katherine as well, not sure the same one from the post before but has a petite body, slim and the cutest tits you ever seen.

However she gave me a BBBJ and when I told her it was so good, she prolong the duration of the BBBJ. It feels dam gud. After that we went straight to action, the usual style, missionary, doggy and then riding. I like it as she do not make all those fake moans.

Great place uncle lee. Adios.

Bro Cum
10-03-09, 23:26
I went to Carezone, last week because it nearby to my area and i wish to have a nice massage with regular HJ thats all.

It was first time to Pekaka, tell the old lady i need massage. she shout very loudly to a thai lady. Then went to the room and tell her i want 2 hours.

The Room= No doors, just curtain and dim light -air con.

The Aunty outside= keep on shouting, a major complain or turn off.

The surrounding = they will put some jazz songs quite nice.

The thai lady said age 25 just come to here(new) name minerva. She ask me a couple question as this is what place, area how was the situation here in Malaysia so on.

Good massage because recently deprive of sleep. However there is not offer of HJ or other things.

Well izit p'kaka there is no such service or need to ask or get to the right person? Need to consult other bros and senior d. Anyway damage is RM60 worth it as the massage is very good.

PS: as bro joseph81 commented, the prc prices and the attitute, I cannot but raise 2 hands to support because their attitude nowadays because very bad as mostly aim for money but provide very low level of service.

They will feel us pg cheonger (very cincai) and just need very minor entertain (in sex) to satisfied us in bed or emotionally or physically. So wish to advise all bros who love prc dun overtips, control your money as some they will use sweet words just to get some extra bucks from you. (Remember they need money more then you haha)

In fact sometimes they might even boost you regarding how their customers paid them, tips them bring them holiday and etc to stimulate your ego and self blame if you pay less. ( consumer behavior ). However i stick to old principle, if good service don't mind pay more, if bad service, extra single sen also wont pay.

My more recent experiance with prc is forwarded by a fren and ask for a session to the hotel (good hope) it was not a very pleasent (thus never forward a review) because of the ka ching ka ching mindset of prc. Sometimes i make some calculation based on money wasted on prc, we waste on the same amount to a university girls they might just do better with more emotion and GFE. However feel that would be unethical haha.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Your wrong ald bro. At carezone, just spent extra 30 or 50, you ald can have a nice HJ from those MLs.

Green Head
10-04-09, 06:17
Found uncle lee at last.

I got a girl name katherine as well, not sure the same one from the post before but has a petite body, slim and the cutest tits you ever seen.

However she gave me a BBBJ and when I told her it was so good, she prolong the duration of the BBBJ. It feels dam gud. After that we went straight to action, the usual style, missionary, doggy and then riding. I like it as she do not make all those fake moans.

Great place uncle lee. Adios.Raiden koh! How's the experience. Tell me about it. My friends and I suffer "no OKT's kang tao" all the time. If I'm satisfy with your experiences, maybe I can start "subscribing" him already.

[updated 04/10/09]

Fresh Bird
10-04-09, 06:22
Bro all here,

Thank for let me knw whr is alibaba and uncle lee, bt I hvnt went thr yet. Bt what is Copra Mill mean? Even I dress up my daddy shirt I also don't look like uncle leh. Or te uncle look is what te age then? Te best I can look like is 33+ lo, can consider as uncle look bo?

Damm horny wif PRC leh.

Thx bro all, happy cheonging ya.

MadBoss
10-04-09, 08:55
Your wrong ald bro. At carezone, just spent extra 30 or 50, you ald can have a nice HJ from those MLs.He did mention that the ML was new and by her questions seemed uncertain of her surroundings.

Ken 9394
10-04-09, 12:57
Spend 30 50?

Please explain more: you mean need to expressly request them?

Guide me please or I went to wrong branch?

KL Guy
10-04-09, 14:50
Dear Taukes/Taikos Cheongster,

I need advise regarding how to get from Penang to Hatyai as I'll be going ther from work in Pg this coming Friday. I've been told to take the Van from Perangin Mall in Georgetown. Anyone know the time to take and if possible contact no? I also heard can take buses leaving from Sg Nibong but some say no such service?

KL Guy

SlimGuy
10-04-09, 18:01
Dear Taukes/Taikos Cheongster,

I need advise regarding how to get from Penang to Hatyai as I'll be going ther from work in Pg this coming Friday. I've been told to take the Van from Perangin Mall in Georgetown. Anyone know the time to take and if possible contact no? I also heard can take buses leaving from Sg Nibong but some say no such service?

KL Guy
5am, 8.30am, 12noon and 4pm.
This number 04-2620133 is based out of Swiss hotel(Chulia street).
No more bus service, some years ago, a bus company started the service but it lasted for a while only due to no customers.
People prefer to take van because van can pick up passengers around Georgetown, but bus only can pick up passengers at Sg Nibong.
:)

Green Head
10-04-09, 21:34
At Macalister Road turn left at the junction BEFORE 8 Rows. Keep going straight until the end, you'll see a sign Jalan Tek Seang or Seang Tek.

Turn left and keep going bout 100m. It's on the right. It's not far off from Paris Hotel.

They also have a branch in Prima Tanjung.Erm I think you're trying to say. From Macalister Road turn RIGHT before 8 rows. Because if you turn left. It will bring you to the Union Primary School side (you know what I mean right?)

Bro Cum
10-04-09, 22:20
This evening went to fantasy right, reach there not much people. Just few youngster and Bangla wait outside. Of because I hope can get 202. Unfortunately, the OKT said 202 balik kampung pula. KNN.

So ronda ronda along the corridor, saw a girl sitting in the room 206, she wearing a with bra and a white mini skirt and reading a newspaper inside. So direct walk in and deal with her. This time the girl in 206 no longer Jojo that last time I visit. Her name is Irene, from sabah.

After she close the door, she direct take off her bra and skirt. Wow, she don't wear a panties inside at all. Then she asking me to pay her first. Ok loh, pay her loh.

Then SOP lah, wash up, process to bed. Giving me a cat bath and BBBJ. Her BBBJ not bad, at least not lazy like some WLs.

Than cap me on, and start fuck her with missionary, then doggie. And she don't moan at all from start to end

After I load my cum, she told me: "abang punya keras sangat lah, hebat sungguh." I wonder that, if hebat why you din moan anyway, she quite good lah.

Then wash up again, wear back my clothes and leave, while I just step outside, a youngster direct walk in to her room, and she prepare for her next battle.

Name: Irene (Sabah)
Face: 4/10 (not cup of my tea)
Boob: 5/10 (small, i think only 32B)
Body: 7/10 (Slim Pattie size)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 4/10 (reduct a lot of mark because no MOAN)
Damage: 40

MadBoss
10-05-09, 00:21
Erm I think you're trying to say. From Macalister Road turn RIGHT before 8 rows. Because if you turn left. It will bring you to the Union Primary School side (you know what I mean right?)Aiyo Macalister Road is two ways :rolleyes:

If you turn right before 8 Rows from the other way - you end up in Anson Road. And if you follow that road, keep going straight until the end, you WILL NOT see a Seang Tek Road sign.

Joseph81
10-05-09, 04:48
Erm I think you're trying to say. From Macalister Road turn RIGHT before 8 rows. Because if you turn left. It will bring you to the Union Primary School side (you know what I mean right?)Stop acting like a smart ass, the direction you give will earn you (hopefully not others) a one way ticket to hell

Joseph81
10-05-09, 04:52
Spend 30 50?

Guide me please or I went to wrong branch?Aiyoyo,

Just tell the ML you want "liak kin" and then ask for the price.

If you are the cautious type, ask her whether HJ followed after liak kin.

Joseph81
10-05-09, 04:59
Thank you for your reply Madboss. Appreciate it. KUAI LE, we paid them RM30. Leave without paying, well, apparently JUST before we leave, the OKT will make announcement that we are leaving already, so it's quite impossible to leave without paying "siau fei" (or whatever you call it).

Oh nono. This is how I "pao" them. Because we don't know any OKT, so we called one of the people who work in Karaoke to introduce some "kang tao" for us. Well, he was kinda our "friend". So we just take whatever he had to offer. Hence, we couldn't complain to him because he's not the OKT, he just introduce to us nia.

Madboss gor ar, if possible, can you list down some OKTs' who are reliable for this thing? Or maybe, some Zhong Gua Wa Wa who are more "steady punya kaki".

And yeah, I've went through old reports too. If not mistaken, you guys were discussing about massage parlour at Gurney something something, with a "old goose" name Francisa. Can you tell me where it is?

So, if you were me, will you prefer one shot or "pao" them for the whole night? If you recommend me for one shot, maybe I should try for Massage parlour d.

[updated 03/10/09]Go to Happy, drink outside the bar area and then you will get to know the regulars there. Once you get to know them better, you can start asking for recommedation or maybe you can do some observation yourself.

Normally if you go inside the room, you will have limited access to the working gals except the one that you call and most of the time the gals there like to butterfly around even though there are not many customers around. For that reason, most of the people visited the place normally complains.

Dan606
10-05-09, 05:59
Spend 30 50?

Guide me please or I went to wrong branch?Just tell the ML you need ping pong massage, if still can't understand, point at your gun and said massage here.

Some of the new ML at Czone do not ask directly on ping pong massage either they are new in this trade or concern you are MIB.

They have walkie talkie, wonder why that OKP need to shout.

Joseph81
10-05-09, 10:00
This evening went to fantasy right, reach there not much people. Just few youngster and Bangla wait outside. Of because I hope can get 202. Unfortunately, the OKT said 202 balik kampung pula. KNN.

So ronda ronda along the corridor, saw a girl sitting in the room 206, she wearing a with bra and a white mini skirt and reading a newspaper inside. So direct walk in and deal with her. This time the girl in 206 no longer Jojo that last time I visit. Her name is Irene, from sabah.

After she close the door, she direct take off her bra and skirt. Wow, she don't wear a panties inside at all. Then she asking me to pay her first. Ok loh, pay her loh.

Then SOP lah, wash up, process to bed. Giving me a cat bath and BBBJ. Her BBBJ not bad, at least not lazy like some WLs.

Than cap me on, and start fuck her with missionary, then doggie. And she don't moan at all from start to end.

After I load my cum, she told me: "abang punya keras sangat lah, hebat sungguh." I wonder that, if hebat why you din moan anyway, she quite good lah.

Then wash up again, wear back my clothes and leave, while I just step outside, a youngster direct walk in to her room, and she prepare for her next battle.

Name: Irene (Sabah)
Face: 4/10 (not cup of my tea)
Boob: 5/10 (small, i think only 32B)
Body: 7/10 (Slim Pattie size)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 4/10 (reduct a lot of mark because no MOAN)
Damage: 40East Malaysian are famous for being a dead log, it's like screwing a dead corps. For that reason it's inaccurate to call them NL coz there are not especially in bed.

Bro Cum
10-05-09, 10:05
2Day feel horny again, so after finish my work, decided to cheong again. This time visit Paris.

Reach there about 4 pm, waiting for 15 minutes, finally the door of the room 14 open. This time, the ML in room 14 change. No longer Apple again. Is Angel.

This Angel look pretty, smooth and fair skin, slim body with a B cup boobs with a pink and big nipple, hairless clean pussy etc. That fucking good.

Went into the room, take off the cloth and she help me to wash up my dick, then process to the bed. Starting with BBBJ. Wow! Her BBBJ so siok, make me feel like she a hungry girl saw a big sausage. Suck my dick like a hungry *****.

Then cap me on, starting with cow girl, then change to missionary. Her moan is soft and while saw her pretty face look so enjoy, it finally made me load my cum very fast, process to washing area and wash up. Wear back my clothes and leave.

Name: Angie (CKT)
Face: 9/10 (with make up, is already very good looking than other MILF in her age)
Boobs: 8/10 (B cup, fair and soft boobs with big and PINK nipple)
Body: 8/10 (slim, fair and smooth skin)
BBBJ: 7/10 (like hungry ***** meet a big sausage )
GWE: 7/10
Damage: 40

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Green Head
10-05-09, 13:39
Stop acting like a smart ass, the direction you give will earn you (hopefully not others) a one way ticket to hellSorry lah! Everyone makes mistake 1 mah. I was just giving some suggestion nia, it doesn't hurt anybody.

Green Head
10-05-09, 13:43
Go to Happy, drink outside the bar area and then you will get to know the regulars there. Once you get to know them better, you can start asking for recommedation or maybe you can do some observation yourself.

Normally if you go inside the room, you will have limited access to the working gals except the one that you call and most of the time the gals there like to butterfly around even though there are not many customers around. For that reason, most of the people visited the place normally complains.Hey, then outside there. Need to pay "siau fei" ar? But tiu nia seng leh. They told us, one shot RM200! If like that, rather go and find massage and fuck! At!

Joseph81
10-06-09, 02:04
Hey, then outside there. Need to pay "siau fei" ar? But tiu nia seng leh. They told us, one shot RM200! If like that, rather go and find massage and fuck! At!RM200 is the fees of FJ + the special room

If you pay for the Room - RM35, the you just have to pay the girl RM150 - you will save RM15 :)

Some can do it in the cubicle which is much more cheaper. Those WL knows how to control their market price unlike the cheongers in Penang, only know how to spoil the market

Member 30
10-06-09, 02:10
East Malaysian are famous for being a dead log, it's like screwing a dead corps. For that reason it's inaccurate to call them NL coz there are not especially in bed.

Bro, I beg to differ on that..:p. Probably it only applies to stocks in Fantasy. You are right that they should not be called NL, rather some called them as KDC chicks and if you have a handful of them (not those in Fantasy), your opinion may change. :D

Joseph81
10-06-09, 04:04
Bro, I beg to differ on that..:p. Probably it only applies to stocks in Fantasy. You are right that they should not be called NL, rather some called them as KDC chicks and if you have a handful of them (not those in Fantasy), your opinion may change. :DNot sure about KDC but heard many stories from those who tasted Iban, reports are more or less the same. The only consolation was they never read newspaper when the guys was busy poking.

Green Head
10-06-09, 15:43
RM200 is the fees of FJ + the special room

If you pay for the Room - RM35, the you just have to pay the girl RM150 - you will save RM15 :)

Some can do it in the cubicle which is much more cheaper. Those WL knows how to control their market price unlike the cheongers in Penang, only know how to spoil the marketHm. Icic. But what I'm asking is. If we sit outside lah, we ask the girls to accompany us to talk. Should we pay them "siau fei"? .

Joseph81
10-07-09, 00:10
Hm. Icic. But what I'm asking is. If we sit outside lah, we ask the girls to accompany us to talk. Should we pay them "siau fei"? .Is there any free lunch in this world ? Of course you have to pay, normally RM20 will be enough but sometimes some gals tend to make a scene, so to avoid embarassment, lan-lan have to give in.

Member 30
10-07-09, 02:39
Not sure about KDC but heard many stories from those who tasted Iban, reports are more or less the same. The only consolation was they never read newspaper when the guys was busy poking.

KDC are the kadazan chicks from Sabah. Sunny has a KDC who comes over to Penang occasionally (ref postcount #4389). Worth to give her a try.. :D

SSV
10-07-09, 04:48
Last Saturday night went to a corner hotel at Chulia Street, forgot the hotel name already, went in and ask got massage or not, the lady said got, here is the FR :

number : 11 (little dragon gal)
face : 6/10, friendly, very keen chatting
massage : 6/10
AR : not allowed, she said must know her longer, haha
HJ : 4/10
Damage : MSG 50, HJ 50

Her HJ totally out as I can't even erect during her HJ, terrible experience, eventually have to use my imagination to unleash my load. Too bad carezone don't open late.

Dan606
10-07-09, 07:22
Last Saturday night went to a corner hotel at Chulia Street, forgot the hotel name already, went in and ask got massage or not, the lady said got, here is the FR.Hong Ping Hotel, Tua Tang Chui

Mabuk
10-07-09, 11:22
Is there any free lunch in this world ? Of course you have to pay, normally RM20 will be enough but sometimes some gals tend to make a scene, so to avoid embarassment, lan-lan have to give in.

That day a Tong San Ah Pek look uncle gave Rm20, is you ah?

Ah Teik
10-07-09, 11:30
Sunny keep calling since Monday, very aggresive okt I must say. Anyway, calling is better than sending MMS like Benn, I almost in deep shit because of his MMS.

According to Sunny's description, "CKT with excellent body shape + great skill", asked for the name, Stella..wtf, old stock again. Since Monday always is a tired day. I tell him tomorrow lah.

I always filter 30% out of okt description. She is a bit plum actually, but still have good body shape, age around 24, have a bit of Mai Akane's CFM face.

Arrived at GI at Anson Road around 8pm, some youngster approach me when I parked the car at the back of the hotel.

"Hello, you want to go to karaoke is it ?" "Nope, visiting friend in the hotel." Never knew that there's karaoke in that hotel, and seems like if go to karaoke have to pay parking fees, no need to pay if go to hotel. I wonder how they know if I am telling the truth.

Once entered the room, she's still recognised me, good memory. After chit chat a bit and took shower, seriously her BBBJ skill is excellent, just like Mai Akane..LOL

Her tounge keep twist and turn while her mouth covering your didi. After 10 mins of mind blowing BJ, she smiled and asked me, "want some more ?" Of course, keep going please. Another 10mins gone, she capped me and start the cowgirl action. I know after that pro-long killing BJ, for sure I will surrender very fast. So, I stopped her and changed to missionary style, nothing much to describe about the FJ, she is not too loose and she did apply KY though, so I pushed in and out quiet easily. Within 5 mins of heavy action, I collapsed.

Go shower, dressed up and leave. Damage ? 20cents, up 2cents because of high demand by cheongster. What a crappy reason, if high demand you have to call me everyday ? But seriously, her BJ is really good.

20cents for a ckt ? Again, not recommended.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Ah Teik
10-07-09, 11:57
Medan Ah Chen sms me today, her sms always very short, 3 letters only. "cen" LOL

Call her, she said just arrived, bringing 3 medan girls. 2 available, one working. So, quickly go to T hotel near Komtar.

After seeing both girls, a bit dissapointed, both face below average. but since already in the hotel, just pick the taller one lah, named Wina or something like that. Didnt pick another girl is because she is wearing hot pants, can see the tight and butt fresh a bit out of shape liao.

Same routine, shower then go to bed. Pussy still look good. Pushing finger inside is allowed, that's what i like about Chen's Medan girl, everything allowed except anal of course.

Nothing special really, normal BBBJ, normal fake moan while I fingering her, normal FJ and I finished just like normal too...LOL

Few things that turn me off is her eyes, a pair of red eyes, not sure it's not enough sleep or she is on drugs. And while doing doggy, some bad smell coming from her butt i believe, didnt wash thouroughly after shitting ? I dont know, I just know I have to quickly finish and get the hell out of here.

Age 24, small boobs, quiet good shape ass and legs. Damage 13cents.

Not satisfying but what to do. Seems like I have to visit alibaba either tomorrow or Friday to have a satisfying sex. By the way, I wont write any reports about alibaba place, coz if I do so, he will know who am I.

Sorry about that.

Joseph81
10-08-09, 00:03
That day a Tong San Ah Pek look uncle gave Rm20, is you ah?Most of my friends said I look like 20+ :)

Joseph81
10-08-09, 02:52
Medan Ah Chen sms me today, her sms always very short, 3 letters only. "cen" LOL

Call her, she said just arrived, bringing 3 medan girls. 2 available, one working. So, quickly go to T hotel near Komtar.

After seeing both girls, a bit dissapointed, both face below average. but since already in the hotel, just pick the taller one lah, named Wina or something like that. Didnt pick another girl is because she is wearing hot pants, can see the tight and butt fresh a bit out of shape liao.

Same routine, shower then go to bed. Pussy still look good. Pushing finger inside is allowed, that's what i like about Chen's Medan girl, everything allowed except anal of course.

Nothing special really, normal BBBJ, normal fake moan while I fingering her, normal FJ and I finished just like normal too...LOL

Few things that turn me off is her eyes, a pair of red eyes, not sure it's not enough sleep or she is on drugs. And while doing doggy, some bad smell coming from her butt i believe, didnt wash thouroughly after shitting ? I dont know, I just know I have to quickly finish and get the hell out of here.

Age 24, small boobs, quiet good shape ass and legs. Damage 13cents.

Not satisfying but what to do. Seems like I have to visit alibaba either tomorrow or Friday to have a satisfying sex. By the way, I wont write any reports about alibaba place, coz if I do so, he will know who am I.

Sorry about that.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Thanks for the report, save me the hassle of going to view her medan stocks.

Ah Teik
10-08-09, 08:33
Thanks for the report, save me the hassle of going to view her medan stocks.Yeah, her stocks totally out this time. According to her, the one which I didn't have the chance to have a look is "darker skin and small size", so..no need to see already.

Green Head
10-08-09, 20:28
No offence especially to AhTeik gor. I mean, bro, why go spend Rm130-Rm200 something for them. Can easily go to Paris or Hock Aun right? . Maybe the quality is different lah, I don't know. Is there any different anyway?

Joseph81
10-09-09, 02:22
Yeah, her stocks totally out this time. According to her, the one which I didn't have the chance to have a look is "darker skin and small size", so..no need to see already.Wah dark skin one, Madboss favorites :)

Joseph81
10-09-09, 09:15
No offence especially to AhTeik gor. I mean, bro, why go spend Rm130-Rm200 something for them. Can easily go to Paris or Hock Aun right? . Maybe the quality is different lah, I don't know. Is there any different anyway?First and foremost, those gals are not professional like the ones you mentioned, hence the freshness is there. Secondly there is no time limit imposed and most importantly,hotel room is included, but make sure you bring along your own towel if you know what I mean.

Generally Paris & Hock Aun is for quickies as you will feel the pressure to unload fast,so it'd be more of having sex rather than making love.

As a conclusion, if you opt for quantity rather than quality, Paris & Hock Aun are the places for you. As for those who wish to have quality fuck, having to pay a little bit of extras will be worth it.

Ah Teik
10-09-09, 10:49
No offence especially to AhTeik gor. I mean, bro, why go spend Rm130-Rm200 something for them. Can easily go to Paris or Hock Aun right? . Maybe the quality is different lah, I don't know. Is there any different anyway?It's the location, bro. I don't want to be seen. Why Garden Inn, because I can park the car at the back. Why Alibaba, because park inside there. Why Traders, why Berjaya, because they have underground car park. I feel save to go there because got lesser chances of getting caught by wife, wife's friend or relatives etc. Even if they accidentally saw me there, I still have excuses. Those are hotels, everyone are free to go there. Nobody asked.

Paris ? Hock Aun ? Cathay ? Taiwan ?

What are you doing there ? Please teach me how to answer that..LOL

Joseph81
10-10-09, 01:55
It's the location, bro. I don't want to be seen. Why Garden Inn, because I can park the car at the back. Why Alibaba, because park inside there. Why Traders, why Berjaya, because they have underground car park. I feel save to go there because got lesser chances of getting caught by wife, wife's friend or relatives etc. Even if they accidentally saw me there, I still have excuses. Those are hotels, everyone are free to go there. Nobody asked.

What are you doing there ? Please teach me how to answer that..LOLYou must thank your lucky star you are Malaysian, If you were caught by anyone in that area, you can first apply the Tun Ma stratergy which is selective amnesia. If that doesn't work, you may try Lingam theory next, "it looks like me, sound like me but it wasn't me".

If that fail too, Dr Chuah comes next, you should apologize then hope HM would forgive you like DR Chuah's wife did. Worst case scenario, maybe your HM doesn't have big heart like DR Chuah's wife, you may resort to the last alternative by using C4 like najis did, case solved :)

Ah Teik
10-10-09, 02:01
It's the location, bro. I don't want to be seen. Why Garden Inn, because I can park the car at the back. Why Alibaba, because park inside there. Why Traders, why Berjaya, because they have underground car park. I feel save to go there because got lesser chances of getting caught by wife, wife's friend or relatives etc. Even if they accidentally saw me there, I still have excuses. Those are hotels, everyone are free to go there. Nobody asked.

What are you doing there ? Please teach me how to answer that..LOLAnother point is like bro joseph mentioned, no rush.

Before married I used to visit Wardoff No.8 & 888, and really annoying when been disturbed by times up phone call.

Those hotel type don't have such nonsence, I can smoke and chit chat first then only proceed.

Hamsapguai
10-10-09, 06:41
Last Saturday night went to a corner hotel at Chulia Street, forgot the hotel name already, went in and ask got massage or not, the lady said got, here is the FR :

number : 11 (little dragon gal)
face : 6/10, friendly, very keen chatting
massage : 6/10
AR : not allowed, she said must know her longer, haha
HJ : 4/10
Damage : MSG 50, HJ 50

Her HJ totally out as I can't even erect during her HJ, terrible experience, eventually have to use my imagination to unleash my load. Too bad carezone don't open late.Bro SSV, the name is Hong Ping. The place sucks. Most of the girls there are cheater. Being there few times. No kang tao. Even their massage are bad. No 1 to 5 are dino. Dont even try No. 8. Heard got some skin problem.

MadBoss
10-10-09, 15:55
No offence especially to AhTeik gor. I mean, bro, why go spend Rm130-Rm200 something for them. Can easily go to Paris or Hock Aun right? . Maybe the quality is different lah, I don't know. Is there any different anyway?Ramli Burger very different from McDonald's in price and environment also sometimes cleanliness but both tasty.

MadBoss
10-10-09, 15:59

My reply also very short ''Ok''.

Scared if don't reply and don't visit her, she'll delete me from her handphone :D

MadBoss
10-10-09, 16:08

Paris? Hock Aun? Cathay? Taiwan?

What are you doing there ? Please teach me how to answer that..LOL
Paris you can park near Sunway Hotel there, it's not that far.

Hock Aun if you park inside their compound, not very visible from the main road. But if get caught - no way out.

Cathay and Thye Wan (Taiwan?) can park at the Red Garden Food Court there.

Green Head
10-11-09, 04:56

What are you doing there ? Please teach me how to answer that..LOL*joking* :P

Tell your them the Cantonese's excuse.... You want to eat there, NGAM NGAM HOU (coincidencely), there was no parking place. So you park somewhere near there, NGAM NGAM HOU your syillings dropped and roll into the hotel. After picking the syillings up, NGAM NGAM HOU you saw your friends, so you mah have little chat. After chatting NGAM NGAM HOU, your got stomachache and have to visit the toilet. Then after come out from the hotel, NGAM NGAM HOU see tiok your wife's friends there... then, that's how everything happen loh...

Cantonese's drama like to use NGAM NGAM HOU situation 1 mah :P

Green Head
10-11-09, 05:02
You must thank your lucky star you are Malaysian, If you were caught by anyone in that area, you can first apply the Tun Ma stratergy which is selective amnesia. If that doesn't work, you may try Lingam theory next, "it looks like me, sound like me but it wasn't me".

If that fail too, Dr Chuah comes next, you should apologize then hope HM would forgive you like DR Chuah's wife did. Worst case scenario, maybe your HM doesn't have big heart like DR Chuah's wife, you may resort to the last alternative by using C4 like najis did, case solved :)Tiu nia seng! Hahahaha! Siau de, how you come up with this idea!

Joseph81
10-12-09, 02:20
Ramli Burger very different from McDonald's in price and environment also sometimes cleanliness but both tasty.If you carry out selective buying on the offered item, Mcdonald could be cheaper and you can spend your sweet time there as long as you like.

Green Head
10-12-09, 16:15
Can cheong kor here give me some recommendations?

Paris : Kelly (I heard a lot of good reports on her) - RM50 (BJ + FJ)
Hock Aun: ???
Hotel Continental: ???
Hotel Malaysia: ???
Hotel Fortuna: ???
Fantasy (got different between right and left 1 meh??): ???
Gurney Spa (Still having difficulty to locate where it is): Priscilla (also hear a lot of good reports on her too)

Just wanna ask all Cheong Kor here. You guys prefer to book WL for LT or ST?

Which one is better?

Any idea on how to shoot "not so fast"?

A number of Uncles suggest me to go to Copra and hook some girls there. Sorta buy them drinks and food. In return, they can give us much lower price for their service. Never try it before because the "girls" there, no offence but ai yer. Geli lo! All aunties already. Some can become ah ma already!

Ah Teik
10-13-09, 09:34

Any idea on how to shoot "not so fast"?For me, don't let them BJ too long, I am talking about pro BJ here. They really know where is your most sensitive part and keep attacking it. Enjoyable ? yes, but you won't last long.

Don't let your body parts other than hand and didi touch their body when pumping. Those have silky skin will make you offload faster.

Think about other things when pumping. Eg: How could Beckham missed that penalty kick?

Anyway, what's the point of holding back ? Just let it go lah. You go there to have fun, not servicing them.

Dan606
10-13-09, 19:42

Hotel Malaysia: ???
Hotel Fortuna: ???
Fantasy (got different between right and left 1 meh??): ???
Gurney Spa (Still having difficulty to locate where it is): Priscilla (also hear a lot of good reports on her too)

Any idea on how to shoot "not so fast"? You got such a loong list to explore in Penang and yet asking many help about Danok.

How to shoot 'not so fast'. You said you can shoot 7x a day, why worry too fast cum? Either you have big tank of sperm or can fill up very fast and good for you.

MadBoss
10-13-09, 22:32

You heard good things about her? That is considered recommendation already la. What more you want?

Long time no go, can't recommend.

Hotel Malaysia: ???Cheryl.

Hotel Fortuna: ???Not recommended at all.

Fantasy (got different between right and left 1 meh??): ???If you stand outside you can see Fantasy's signboards. One is Fantasy Hotel the other is the Reflexology joint.

The hotel part got cheap fark jobs at Rm40 -50 from noon till 6pm like that. Stock may vary and not consistent.

The Reflexology part got PRC massage with hanky panky.

Gurney Spa (Still having difficulty to locate where it is): Priscilla (also hear a lot of good reports on her too)You're not from Penang? At Gurney Resort Hotel. Never heard of Priscilla. Francisca - yes.

Just wanna ask all Cheong Kor here. You guys prefer to book WL for LT or ST?

Which one is better? Apples and oranges. Up to you la. You want to shoot 1 time or you want to shoot 2,3,4,5,6,7 times.

Any idea on how to shoot "not so fast"?Practice.

Green Head
10-14-09, 01:50
For me, don't let them BJ too long, I am talking about pro BJ here. They really know where is your most sensitive part and keep attacking it. Enjoyable ? yes, but you won't last long.

Don't let your body parts other than hand and didi touch their body when pumping. Those have silky skin will make you offload faster.

Think about other things when pumping. Eg: How could Beckham missed that penalty kick?

Anyway, what's the point of holding back ? Just let it go lah. You go there to have fun, not servicing them.Thanks Teik Gor!

1) Honestly, until now I never have a blowjob before. I heard that it's dirty, so I dare not to give them "kloom". But might give it a try. But actually lah, letting the WL "kloom" us lah, will we get any disease ar?

2) Hm but then I think it will benefit us more what right? Let say she kloom us and we shoot, we still have another shot for FJ right?

3) HUH! ? ! That means we must avoid body contact when we "pump" them? Aiyo, like that kinda turn me off a bit.

4) Longer the shot better what. Hey, let say we go to Paris or Hock Aun lah. Can we go in and look look then come out ar? When asked, say not 1 ngam taste. And in Paris and Hock Aun, can we take "charge". I mean, we control the tempo to shoot not so fast. Then maybe we can prolong the time to more than 1/2 hour!

Joseph81
10-14-09, 02:45
For me, don't let them BJ too long, I am talking about pro BJ here. They really know where is your most sensitive part and keep attacking it. Enjoyable ? yes, but you won't last long.

Anyway, what's the point of holding back ? Just let it go lah. You go there to have fun, not servicing them.I heard put a rubber band on your dick can help.

MadBoss
10-14-09, 07:03
1) Honestly, until now I never have a blowjob before. I heard that it's dirty, so I dare not to give them "kloom". But might give it a try. But actually lah, letting the WL "kloom" us lah, will we get any disease ar?
Wouldn't it be dirtier for the girl?

Put your dick in a girl's mouth = dirty?

Put your dick in her pussy = not dirty?

It is important to recognize that sexual contact includes more than just intercourse. Sexual contact includes kissing, oral-genital contact, and the use of sexual "toys," such as vibrators. There really is no such thing as "safe" sex. The only truly safe sex is abstinence.

http://www.epigee.org/health/stds.html

2) Hm but then I think it will benefit us more what right? Let say she kloom us and we shoot, we still have another shot for FJ right? Yeah, the WL will give you FREE one shot :rolleyes:

If you cum in her mouth without telling her first, you'll most probably get a FREE slap too :D

4) Longer the shot better what. Hey, let say we go to Paris or Hock Aun lah. Can we go in and look look then come out ar? When asked, say not 1 ngam taste. And in Paris and Hock Aun, can we take "charge". I mean, we control the tempo to shoot not so fast. Then maybe we can prolong the time to more than 1/2 hour!If you don't like - don't take and don't pay. This should also be the motto for The Consumers Association of Penang.

You can prolong all you want but Paris and Hock Aun got got time limit.

If you get a foul mouthed aunty, she'll curse you some more: "@+*&%! not finish yet ah?! Other people waiting you know!''

Green Head
10-15-09, 06:58
Wouldn't it be dirtier for the girl?

Put your dick in a girl's mouth = dirty?

Put your dick in her pussy = not dirty?

It is important to recognize that sexual contact includes more than just intercourse. Sexual contact includes kissing, oral-genital contact, and the use of sexual "toys," such as vibrators. There really is no such thing as "safe" sex. The only truly safe sex is abstinence.

http://www.epigee.org/health/stds.html

Yeah, the WL will give you FREE one shot :rolleyes:

If you cum in her mouth without telling her first, you'll most probably get a FREE slap too :D

If you don't like - don't take and don't pay. This should also be the motto for The Consumers Association of Penang.

You can prolong all you want but Paris and Hock Aun got got time limit.

If you get a foul mouthed aunty, she'll curse you some more: "@+*&%! not finish yet ah?! Other people waiting you know!''

1) Er ~~~ guess both kind of sex also dirty hor. So basically, just "put" helmet on is the best loh??

2) Confirm ar !!! BJ one shot and FJ another shot, just for RM50. Aiyoyo, don't worry lah, I am not so "chap cheng" until shoot into her mouth. But instead, can I shoot onto her face ar ?? Hehe.

3) How long is the Paris and Hock Aun "standard time" ??

5) Can you recommend me good WL in both Paris and Hock Aun ar ?? I mean, no need to have good looks like Jolin Tsai lah, at least "chiak eh lok" (can makan) can already. Remember to put the price as well ar !!!

MadBoss
10-15-09, 08:52
2) Confirm ar !!! BJ one shot and FJ another shot, just for RM50. Aiyoyo, don't worry lah, I am not so "chap cheng" until shoot into her mouth. But instead, can I shoot onto her face ar ?? Hehe. Confirm ar !!! ?

I'm being sarcastic la. Got WL will give you one shot accidental cum during BJ for free and one shot FJ for Rm 50 meh? :rolleyes:

I think if you're overexcited and cum in your pants also she'll ask for Rm50.

3) How long is the Paris and Hock Aun "standard time" ?? !!!20 minutes like that. After that the comments will start coming.

Bro Cum
10-15-09, 11:15
Finally, I manage to meet Carrie at room 202

Wait outside about 5 minutes, the door of 202 opened, so I quickly walk into her room, wow, this girl really have a CFM face and a nice petite body shape, 2day she wearing a red low cut shirt with a pink bra, and a jeans hot pants with a red T back inside. She so cute, wearing a red shose and I notice that she have 2 red strawberry shape pillow on the armchair. Hmm. Look like she love red a lot

So strip up the body, process to bathroom and she start to wash up my dick, she wash and touch my dick gently. Damn siok. While washing, my dick starting "stand-up" and she was get shock and said: " wah, dah panjang ni." her face look so cute while she get shock.

Then dried up, process to the bed and starting giving me a BBBJ, her BBBJ skill is consider as "excellent" level, starting with kissing my dick, then suck, lick, deep throat, and suck my balls. Another 2 thing that very good is:

1. While she giving a BBBJ, she keeping make eye contact with me, and said "abang in panjang sangat ni." in softly.

2. Because her boob is a bit shaggy and long shape, while BBBJ her boob fall on my leg and her nipple keep rubbing on my leg. The feeling is damn great!

Her BBBJ is not rush, quite long time also. Then cap on and start with missionary, just fuck in a few second, she stop me, and tell me she wanna apply some KY on her pussy, maybe my size really too big to her

Continue fuck her with missionary, then change to doggie. Her doggie style not so good, so ask her to do cow girl. Finally change bck to missionary.

Because she look cute to me, actually I wanna fuck her more longer time, but I scare I'm overtime, so decided to load my cum.

She help me to remove the cap, and process to the bathroom to wash up, while washing time, she still talking bout my dick is to big to her, bigger than those indian guy and mat salleh really or not?

Dress up, pay her and leave. Once I walk out through the door, another guy go in. Seen like cheap fuck shop more good business than those HC, no wonder Angie decided chance her work place.

Name: Carrie
Race: Sabah
Face: 8/10 (CFM face with make up)
Boob: 7/10 (B cup, shaggy long shape like a small papaya)
Body: 7/10 (Petite size, tanned skin, and i think she have a baby before that coz can see of her tummy)
BBBJ: 9/10 (excellent level)
FJ: 8/10
Gfw: 8/10 (talk very soft me. handle my dick with very gently way)
WIR?: yes, of coz...
Damage: RM 50

Ah Teik
10-15-09, 11:23
Yeah, the WL will give you FREE one shot :rolleyes:

If you cum in her mouth without telling her first, you'll most probably get a FREE slap too :DLOL. If our bro greenhead doesn't get your sarcasm about FREE one shot, he will get screwed.

So many free things huh, Free shot, Free slap. LOL

Joseph81
10-16-09, 00:07
1) Er ~~~ guess both kind of sex also dirty hor. So basically, just "put" helmet on is the best loh??

2) Confirm ar !!! BJ one shot and FJ another shot, just for RM50. Aiyoyo, don't worry lah, I am not so "chap cheng" until shoot into her mouth. But instead, can I shoot onto her face ar ?? Hehe.

3) How long is the Paris and Hock Aun "standard time" ??

5) Can you recommend me good WL in both Paris and Hock Aun ar ?? I mean, no need to have good looks like Jolin Tsai lah, at least "chiak eh lok" (can makan) can already. Remember to put the price as well ar !!!You surely sounds like Ah Lim, anymore stupid question like if you kiss the ML, would she get pregnant ?

Green Head
10-16-09, 05:50
Confirm ar!

I'm being sarcastic la. Got WL will give you one shot accidental cum during BJ for free and one shot FJ for Rm 50 meh? .

I think if you're overexcited and cum in your pants also she'll ask for Rm50.

20 minutes like that. After that the comments will start coming.TIU NIA SENG! Make me happy nia! The moment I see the word "FREE", I get over excited liau. Hoho.

RM50 for 20 minutes. Quite worth it. Can we like do like internet cafe? Tell her that I give her RM5, she prolong the time to another 5 minutes, hahahah!

Green Head
10-16-09, 05:51
LOL. If our bro greenhead doesn't get your sarcasm about FREE one shot, he will get screwed.

So many free things huh, Free shot, Free slap. LOLAiyoyo. Don't laught at me lah. Hear the name also know I no experience mah. Tiu nia seng lah! But really excited mah, free one shot.

MadBoss
10-17-09, 22:37
Karaoke near Garden Inn?

By TAN SIN CHOW

TRAFFIC came to a standstill in the Anson Road area in Penang on Thursday night.

And the cause was not an accident as is usually the case.

Instead, motorists were slowing down to see China dolls.

The 25 girls, aged between 20 and 30, had been arrested in a raid on a karaoke outlet suspected to be involved in vice activities.

The girls had been taken out of the outlet and made to board a police truck and the parade of sorts distracted road users.

Also arrested was a man in his 30s.

But he was neither the pimp nor a syndicate member.

Instead, he probably was just a passer-by who let the excitement get the better of him, just like the many others.

He tried to video record the China dolls as they were queuing to board the truck but was stopped in his tracks.

A policewoman seized his handphone and he was detained for “obstructing the police from carrying out their duties”.

The man had been seen earlier waiting anxiously next to the truck.

He was taken to the George Town police district headquarters to have his statement recorded.

Some 50 workers and patrons were also taken to the police district headquarters.

The raid, which lasted several hours, was carried out by the state anti-vice, secret society and gambling branch.

Penang CID chief Senior Asst Comm (II) Wan Abdullah Tuanku Said said initial investigations revealed that the Chinese nationals had violated their social visit passes.

“We are now identifying the mastermind behind the operation. We need to weed out such immoral activities,” he said.

Police sources said the outlet had been raided at least 10 times.

http://www.dailychilli.com/news/388-china-dolls-cause-traffic-standstill

Green Head
10-18-09, 04:23
Karaoke near Garden Inn?

By TAN SIN CHOW

TRAFFIC came to a standstill in the Anson Road area in Penang on Thursday night.

And the cause was not an accident as is usually the case.

Instead, motorists were slowing down to see China dolls.

The 25 girls, aged between 20 and 30, had been arrested in a raid on a karaoke outlet suspected to be involved in vice activities.

The girls had been taken out of the outlet and made to board a police truck and the parade of sorts distracted road users.

Also arrested was a man in his 30s.

But he was neither the pimp nor a syndicate member.

Instead, he probably was just a passer-by who let the excitement get the better of him, just like the many others.

He tried to video record the China dolls as they were queuing to board the truck but was stopped in his tracks.

A policewoman seized his handphone and he was detained for “obstructing the police from carrying out their duties”.

The man had been seen earlier waiting anxiously next to the truck.

He was taken to the George Town police district headquarters to have his statement recorded.

Some 50 workers and patrons were also taken to the police district headquarters.

The raid, which lasted several hours, was carried out by the state anti-vice, secret society and gambling branch.

Penang CID chief Senior Asst Comm (II) Wan Abdullah Tuanku Said said initial investigations revealed that the Chinese nationals had violated their social visit passes.

“We are now identifying the mastermind behind the operation. We need to weed out such immoral activities,” he said.

http://www.dailychilli.com/news/388-china-dolls-cause-traffic-standstill

933631This week I heard that there are a lot of blocking and raiding. My friends on Friday night went to Mois. On the way back, he was stopped by the police (road block). Have to kopi duit them because we was really drunk. The best part is, all those police weren't the Penang police but the Bukit Aman force. Looks like they couldn't earn much in KL, that's why they have to come to Penang and "sabo" us! GO BACK TO YOUR BN STATE LAH!

Ah Teik
10-18-09, 07:30
Karaoke near Garden Inn?

933631WOW, talk like he really don't know who's the mastermind behind.

LOL

Sylar
10-19-09, 02:13
This week I heard that there are a lot of blocking and raiding. My friends on Friday night went to Mois. On the way back, he was stopped by the police (road block). Have to kopi duit them because we was really drunk. The best part is, all those police weren't the Penang police but the Bukit Aman force. Looks like they couldn't earn much in KL, that's why they have to come to Penang and "sabo" us! GO BACK TO YOUR BN STATE LAH!Where and when did your friend got blocked?

Btw, Bukit Aman is in KL/Selangor and that is not BN state.

Combat King
10-19-09, 09:48
Long time no write a report as no new exciting adventures in small Penang Island. In my life have not tried white meat as no $$ to go overseas to try them but have been reading a lot about them being available in Penang especially at the Court. Mouth water must try once before kick the bucket as else wasted this lifteime mah!!

Drove in, small narrow carpark around the apartment but luckily got space. Heart beat faster a bit as read about a lot of MIB raid in KL and Penang. Nah, take the risk, not so soi lah. Walked to the lift, thought of asking the girl at the reception but she does not bother to even look at me. Up the 3rd. floor. Saw a man with a OKT face. Yes, right place. Asked me to go in sit in a small hall. Saw two men inside, smiled at them but they did not even smile back, face so serious. Heart beat 20% faster. Asked the OKT got to wait or not. He said no as the two men are drivers waiting for their boss. Maybe a datuk and a Tan Sri banging away inside the rooms loh!! Asked me to sit awhile.

Five minutes a parade was on. Ten white meat walked in one by one. My god, they look like in a fashion show !! The OKT blah blah away, this one from Russia, that one mixture, that one from Iran. Iran? They got nuclear power now, man !! but all with lovely bodies, slim n tall and real white skin. Shit !! how come they got through immgiration ?? One look, i can tell they are here for the money and not sight seeing !!

My eyes scan them all like a hawk ... can't decide which one to pick. Saw one with real snow white skin n so sexy but decided on one with an actress face, not so white but body so perfect. Told me her name is Catherine from Moscow (Russia got only one place??) Read someone had her before. Beautiful slim body, pink tits, pink pussy, very flat tummy, nice ass, pretty face ... perfect.
No need go into the sex detail. Normal with whatever color the meat is.

The minus points - no kissing, BJ with cap, no licking. Room no attached bathroom.
Cost - OKT said 250 cents. I said 200 cents. Settled at 220 cents.

Will i go again? ...... saving up $$$ now.

Johnny Deep Deep
10-19-09, 15:21
Long time no write a report as no new exciting adventures in small Penang Island. In my life have not tried white meat as no $$ to go overseas to try them but have been reading a lot about them being available in Penang especially at the Court. Mouth water must try once before kick the bucket as else wasted this lifteime mah!!

Drove in, small narrow carpark around the apartment but luckily got space. Heart beat faster a bit as read about a lot of MIB raid in KL and Penang. Nah, take the risk, not so soi lah. Walked to the lift, thought of asking the girl at the reception but she does not bother to even look at me. Up the 3rd. floor. Saw a man with a OKT face. Yes, right place. Asked me to go in sit in a small hall. Saw two men inside, smiled at them but they did not even smile back, face so serious. Heart beat 20% faster. Asked the OKT got to wait or not. He said no as the two men are drivers waiting for their boss. Maybe a datuk and a Tan Sri banging away inside the rooms loh!! Asked me to sit awhile.

Five minutes a parade was on. Ten white meat walked in one by one. My god, they look like in a fashion show !! The OKT blah blah away, this one from Russia, that one mixture, that one from Iran. Iran? They got nuclear power now, man !! but all with lovely bodies, slim n tall and real white skin. Shit !! how come they got through immgiration ?? One look, i can tell they are here for the money and not sight seeing !!

My eyes scan them all like a hawk ... can't decide which one to pick. Saw one with real snow white skin n so sexy but decided on one with an actress face, not so white but body so perfect. Told me her name is Catherine from Moscow (Russia got only one place??) Read someone had her before. Beautiful slim body, pink tits, pink pussy, very flat tummy, nice ass, pretty face ... perfect.
No need go into the sex detail. Normal with whatever color the meat is.

The minus points - no kissing, BJ with cap, no licking. Room no attached bathroom.
Cost - OKT said 250 cents. I said 200 cents. Settled at 220 cents.

Will i go again? ...... saving up $$$ now.Dear Combat King,

First I would like to say now 220 cents is the standard local price.(before 200 cents). Usually foreigners pay more than that because all taxi drivers mark up the price. As usual, if we are in overseas we always pay more. Am I right?

Oh yes! Where got from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Iran, Turkey, Japan or Korea. They are all from one same country, thats Uzbekistan!

Just like in Malaysia got so many races (Chinese, Indian, Malay & Etc) but we are all SATU Malaysia. (but sometimes they do have from Kazakhstan or Columbia and this is 100% true).

Okay, good bye guys!

Happy Holidays

Johnny Deep Deep
10-19-09, 15:23
Combat King,

Yes,go again and come back write more story for us.

Combat King
10-20-09, 06:33
Combat King,

Yes,go again and come back write more story for us.

Thanks Johnny Deep for the encourgement. 220 cents can buy a lot of things but what the heck, you cannot take it into your grave mah ! What a name, Deep Deep .... how deep can you go? or rather how low can you go in limbo rock.

After tasteing white meat guess all color is the same. The girl must be responsive though she might be faking it. I have my fair share with all kinds, sex workers, girlfriends, people's wives and of course own HM. If she acts as if she is enjoying it, we males will enjoy it more !! Sex is great if both are enjoying it but sometimes you get to screw deadwoods.

Will report on my next trip to the Court .... maybe next month.

Cloudwin1
10-20-09, 14:39
Bro King,

Lucky to you. Just took Catherine few days back, and the OKT charged me 230. Newbies like me don't know bargaining skill. Haiz.

Anyhow, Catherine do give me a great catbath and BJ with cap also. Kisses are allowed (not FK), and managed to taste the moist and tasty lips. The small and pinkish tits (like red bean size) are great!

The minus point to me is the communication. I ask her to 'blow' longer, and do HJ, but she not really understand what I mean. Lolz. As usual, the score to her as below:

Name: Catherine
Face: 9/10
Boobs: 9.5/10 (I guess around 33B/C. Firm and stand-still (enhanced?), with small and pinkish tits (size like red beans only))
Height: over 170cm (I am 170cm)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Catbath: 8/10 (slow and steady, with eye-contact)
FK : No. Only normal kiss allow.
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8.5/10 (during the selection, she look little proud. But once in the room, she is really soft and friendly)
Damage: 230
WIR: Yes

Macho Dik
10-20-09, 19:41
The operating hours at Paris (the fark shop) are from 8am till about 5pm, office hours. Can you fit that in your hard day meeting schedule.

One more thing is a foreign business profesional such as yourself might be quite out of place there as this joint is also frequented by foreign labourers.

The post you quoted mentioned the damage of MYR50 for the services rendered. As a business foreign guest you can do the math and figure what type of place this is.

The closest hotel would be The Sunway Georgetown Hotel. It's within walking distance.

http://georgetown.sunwayhotels.com/

Dear all,

Is Evergreen Laurel at Gurney drive near the Paris Hotel on any good site for actions? Please urgently assist.

Cheers,

MD

MadBoss
10-20-09, 22:13
Dear all,

Is Evergreen Laurel at Gurney drive near the Paris Hotel on any good site for actions? Please urgently assist.

Cheers,

MDFrom my post that you quoted, I mentioned that Paris is near Sunway Georgetown hotel.

If you do a web search you can get the loaction maps for Evergreen Laurel and Sunway Hotels. Remember almost all hotel info, location etc can be found on the web especially in a tourist state like Penang.

No they are not close to each other.

And no, no action at Evergreen Laurel. The nearest there would be SL. About a 15 - 20 minute walk along Gurney Drive from Evergreen.

Combat King
10-21-09, 06:24
"Lucky to you. Just took Catherine few days back, and the OKT charged me 230. Newbies like me don't know bargaining skill. Haiz."

Only 10 cents difference mah. Not much so long as u enjoy the meat. How come tried the same girl? Cannot compare notes like this lah. Yes, she has a pretty face ... wonder why she does not find a rich boyfriend and get married. With her face n body should be no problem at all.
Any brother out there please post a report if u went to the same place. Love to try again but always afraid to get a deadwood.

Combat King
10-21-09, 06:32
Dear all,

Cheers,

MD

Evergreen is about 15 mins. drive to Paris. Evergreen is about a 4 star hotel and i would rate Paris -4 star. See the comparision? Still want to go? up to you.
Action? what sort? straight F shops around Penang Road area.
Recommend u a walking distance to Gurney Spa in Gurney Hotel. Good massage, nice n cosy room. Most provide HJ. Think only got one that goes all the way and her name is the famous Francisca.
Welcome to Penang.

MadBoss
10-21-09, 07:43
Recommend u a walking distance to Gurney Spa in Gurney Hotel. Good massage, nice n cosy room. Most provide HJ. Think only got one that goes all the way and her name is the famous Francisca.

Welcome to Penang.May I ask which MLs in Gurney Spa that you've tried provides HJ?

Joseph81
10-22-09, 05:15
May I ask which MLs in Gurney Spa that you've tried provides HJ?None is the answer, right?

Maybe he got it from a guy.

Combat King
10-22-09, 10:56
None is the answer, right?

Maybe he got it from a guy.

My, my, my dear Joseph81, that is not a nice comment. At least Mad Boss asked politely. I should have mentioned a few gave HJ but sorry cannot name them as it might cost them their jobs. Be friends and regular with them and yes, they do provide extra services. It is the same in all upper class spa as they are told by their employers not to provide extra services or get the sack. Of course places like Fantasy, Waterfall, Malaysia, etc., they will read out their menu n charges half way through the massage session. Wonder how Francis can work there so long as she is so famous for HJ and FJ. Have not been there for sometime n wonder if she still works there.

Globe Spinner
10-22-09, 13:22
Dear all,

Cheers,

MD

Bad location for Paris. Several years ago they had a ML who would do HJ, but last couple of times I was there, no such luck. You can also forget about G Hotel.

Joseph81
10-22-09, 23:26
My, my, my dear Joseph81, that is not a nice comment. At least Mad Boss asked politely. I should have mentioned a few gave HJ but sorry cannot name them as it might cost them their jobs. Be friends and regular with them and yes, they do provide extra services. It is the same in all upper class spa as they are told by their employers not to provide extra services or get the sack. Of course places like Fantasy, Waterfall, Malaysia, etc., they will read out their menu n charges half way through the massage session. Wonder how Francis can work there so long as she is so famous for HJ and FJ. Have not been there for sometime n wonder if she still works there.Why bother to spend money and time to invest on an unsure thing ? Moreover just for only a HJ. For such effort I might have scored with a waitress in a pub.

Sorry it may sounds bad, surely your recommendation isn't helping at all.

Ah Teik
10-23-09, 01:35
Saw a report on Guang Ming Daily, about some pimp send sms to client, to introduce his china doll, and teach you how to avoid getting caught by manipulating laws loophole etc.

from the SMS shown, it clearly is SMS from Benn, you can't go wrong with that writting style, pink series, girl's name and description of service etc..I suspect Benn is graduated from CLHS...LOL

Who would shows the SMS to reporter ? Especially you know that for sure he will publish it. Sabotage?

MadBoss
10-23-09, 01:59
At least Mad Boss asked politely. I should have mentioned a few gave HJ but sorry cannot name them as it might cost them their jobs.
Then maybe can please PM me their names :) This shouldn't be a problem.

Sales Director
10-23-09, 04:26
Hi guys,

Can you please give me directions to Lucky One? Any landmark or streetnames? Thanks a lot in advanced.

Happy Cheonging.

Just came back from Lucky one.. Wanted to try J&R but closed today. So sorry.

Anyway, went L1 at around 5 pm. No1 in there. First time there so just let the lady choose for me. Got a girl called Apple. She is siam but can speak hokkien. good for those bros who want to speak hokkien. Very good massage. Keep asking me if pain but just very syok. Says she stay in Perlis and work there for 1 yr+. Anyway, asked if i wanted HJ. I said yes. Not bad HJ and got play with balls but nothing to shout about.

I asked if i can AR. She said ok but dont too much. I asked how is too much. Say cannot play with nipple lor and smiled. I said if i pay her extra 5 can? Deal..lol. Anyway played with her breasts and nipples while release. Nice. Ended with a body wash as reported before. Quite like her, friendly and love her body.

Name: Apple
Face: 8/10 (i quite like her slightly dark complexion.)
Body: 7/10 quite slim and hot I like
GFE: 6 or 7/10 (not too bad, chatted quite a bit, know she just broke up with her bf, I also said the same )
Massage: 8.5/10 (loved it)
HJ: 6/10
Breast: From the feeling of my hand B+..lol
FJ/BJ : not offered and i did not ask. maybe next time
WIR: yup (actually i really like her, face, body and attitude. might try to ask her out)
Damage: 85 (40 massage + 45 HJ+AR)

Additional info:

Got this by talking to her. There are 4 ML there, 2 siam, 1 chinese (forgot to ask PRC or local) and 1 malay. (Going to try the malay nex time)

The lady boss do allow extra stuff in the MP but will then take commision, thats why she keep asking me to lower my voice.

MadBoss
10-23-09, 09:05
Saw a report on Guang Ming Daily, about some pimp send sms to client, to introduce his china doll, and teach you how to avoid getting caught by manipulating laws loophole etc.

from the SMS shown, it clearly is SMS from Benn, you can't go wrong with that writting style, pink series, girl's name and description of service etc..I suspect Benn is graduated from CLHS...LOL

Who would shows the SMS to reporter ? Especially you know that for sure he will publish it. Sabotage?Show sms to reporter?

I think reporters can be cheongsters too. MIB never fark WL before meh?

Even politicians know to request for China girl as part of a bribe.

MadBoss
10-23-09, 09:08
Hi guys,

Can you please give me directions to Lucky One? Any landmark or streetnames? Thanks a lot in advanced.

Happy Cheonging.I just mentioned about posts like this in another place.

Zero FRs. All first three posts asking for location only.

Johnny Deep Deep
10-23-09, 17:22

Who would shows the SMS to reporter ? Especially you know that for sure he will publish it. Sabotage?Actually B.Aman already tap all those OKT in Penang,not just Benn,all those who deal with PRC in Hotel or Apartment,they just wait for time to get them all in the cage.

MadBoss
10-24-09, 02:50
Actually B.Aman already tap all those OKT in Penang,not just Benn,all those who deal with PRC in Hotel or Apartment,they just wait for time to get them all in the cage.Sometimes I feel raids just for show only.

Only get caught are the girls and some 'pimps' who are actually just runners.

Johnny Deep Deep
10-24-09, 03:29
Sometimes I feel raids just for show only.

Only get caught are the girls and some 'pimps' who are actually just runners.Yes,you are right.

For example, "cheong" in Hotel without seeing any pimp or runner is very dangerous because anytime the B. Aman team will be in front of your door waiting for you. Yes, usually get caught are those girls & runners. But don't forget, B. Aman aint stupid, they have all the pimps info, even IC & fotos.

Dan606
10-24-09, 06:25
Hi guys,

Happy Cheonging.Director woh. Some more in Sales. Sure got more lubang than us.

Johnny Deep Deep
10-24-09, 13:37
Latest news from B.Aman.

"The police in Penang will continue to monitor and arrest foreign women involved in prostitution including those who organise such illegal activities"

Benn is in the 1st seat :) second is another women with lots China Dolls.

Combat King
10-25-09, 13:24
Why bother to spend money and time to invest on an unsure thing ? Moreover just for only a HJ. For such effort I might have scored with a waitress in a pub.

Sorry it may sounds bad, surely your recommendation isn't helping at all.

Any recommendations which pub ??

MadBoss
10-25-09, 15:06
Any recommendations which pub ??I asked for which MLs at Gurney that provides HJ also never get yet :rolleyes:

Combat King
10-26-09, 06:46
I asked for which MLs at Gurney that provides HJ also never get yet :rolleyes:

I did gave my recommendation when i went to the Court but not for Gurney as promised the girls, my lips are sealed or else they won't give me a happy ending when i visit them. They can know 1. Sorry lah.

Joseph81
10-26-09, 06:51
I did gave my recommendation when i went to the Court but not for Gurney as promised the girls, my lips are sealed or else they won't give me a happy ending when i visit them. They can know 1. Sorry lah.Likewise my lips are sealed too as I've promised to my Apong god not to disclose the pub name to anyone.

Digimon
10-26-09, 20:13
RM 150 for me, i might think about this:

- Cheryl, Hotel Malaysia

- get Uncle Lee's European girls#12 of Cititel is back already?

MadBoss
10-26-09, 23:27
I did gave my recommendation when i went to the Court but not for Gurney as promised the girls, my lips are sealed or else they won't give me a happy ending when i visit them. They can know 1. Sorry lah.All the MLs there you are the only one they give HJ to? So if I request, they will know you told me.

Combat King
10-27-09, 06:24
Likewise my lips are sealed too as I've promised to my Apong god not to disclose the pub name to anyone.

OK lah. Our lips are sealed. Even the MACC cannot force us to tell, mah. They cannot force us to jump too. The Apongs are always open for us only ... but behind our backs they open to all, that we pretend don't know lah.

Combat King
10-27-09, 06:33
All the MLs there you are the only one they give HJ to? So if I request, they will know you told me.

Of course they give HJ to others ( of course they say they don't ). They want to make me feel special mah! Tricks of the trade. So, I pretend I am the only one and feel like Agong. Then when they HJ or F me, feel shiok loh! Give tips more. Why we visit them? To have that shiok feelings as married so long and HM lost the "loving feelings" anymore. Remember the Righteous Brothers song? Agree ???

Ah Teik
10-27-09, 12:59
Having problems to browse this forum this few days. Anyway, here is the report.

Sunny called on Thurdays, last week. Informed me got 1 NL. When I heard this, my first respond is, What? The Sabahan again? Please lah, Sabahan is not NL lah. He said no, this is NL from KL, and she won't work late, better come before 6pm. Huh, now already 4pm liao, so I said I am coming over now.

Reach GI, went into the room with exitement, because long long time never tried NL already. She is a bit short, normal weight, not too dark, quite pretty and like most NL, she have a pair of nice, soft and juicy boobs.

I think she's not used to work like this. I have to tell her to go shower then only she move her ass from watching the TV cartoon show. WTF?

As expected, no kissing. I already prepared to scold her if she said no touching too. LOL. Luckily no, can touch, can lick, can suck. She give BBBJ too, but the amatuer BJ skill can't make me going wild. So, I just lied there like a zombie, let her train her BJ skill. LOL.

After a while, I feel bored and move my hand to touch her private part. To my surprise, got WATER. WTF? How come?

Don't care lah, put on the cap and quickily pump her. I always get very excited if a WL become wet (not by applying KY, ok).

After pumping for around 10 mins, suddenly her face looks paintfull, asked her what the hell. She said, pedih lah. Oh my god, this is what I hate to hear. Then what? She said finish faster lah. That is what I hate to hear too. Don't care, keep pumping as hard as I could. Another 10 mins gone and I finished.

Tired like hell because never pump that hard and long before. That "finish faster" really make me mad. LOL

Luckily no blood when pulling out. Asked her how many customers she had served today, she said 3 including me. And she called Sunny immediately after that. Saying "barang sakit lah, tak boleh kerja lagi". I I can hear Sunny voice suddenly turn loud there. Hehe

Seriously, service wise, she is totally out. But her barang really tight, if she is dry when I pump her, I am afraid I will feel pain too. Great boobs, tight and juicy pussy but lousy service.

Damage? 18c. Worth it or not? You decide.

MadBoss
10-27-09, 14:40
Of course they give HJ to others ( of course they say they don't ). They want to make me feel special mah! Tricks of the trade. So, I pretend I am the only one and feel like Agong. Then when they HJ or F me, feel shiok loh! Give tips more. Why we visit them? To have that shiok feelings as married so long and HM lost the "loving feelings" anymore. Remember the Righteous Brothers song? Agree ???Then how would they know you told me?

It's not like I'll say ''Combat King tell me wan'' :rolleyes:

Joseph81
10-27-09, 15:03
Of course they give HJ to others ( of course they say they don't ). They want to make me feel special mah! Tricks of the trade. So, I pretend I am the only one and feel like Agong. Then when they HJ or F me, feel shiok loh! Give tips more. Why we visit them? To have that shiok feelings as married so long and HM lost the "loving feelings" anymore. Remember the Righteous Brothers song? Agree ???Of course I said I can score in pubs even though I can't. It makes me superior in this forum, maybe like Agong. Real shiok if people look me high up, beat spending money to buy respects

Bro Cum
10-27-09, 17:14
#12 of Cititel is back already?I don't think so. Long time din visit Cititel now a days.

Bro Cum
10-27-09, 17:15
Ast nite receive a call from YK bout 1am. She asking me whether free or not and wanna come to her place or not. So ok lah even through is ald 1am. But I wonder that the girls still working at 1am?

Drive my car from my place to her place take bout 10min (because mid-nite is there not much car on the street, so take faster). Reach he apartment and call her to open the door for me. She come to open the door with a pajamas.

Went into the house, 2 WL ald sleep, so YK and me just sit on the sofa and chatting, she offer me a drink and some peanuts also. While chatting she slowly sit close to me and start touching my lower part body and my hand also keep raba-raba on her. Finally I cannot tahan, ask her wanna fuck with me or not? At first she quite shy but in the end also agree, process in to the room and take out the clothes, and she help me washing up. Then starting to giving me a catbath, BBBJ, ice&fire, rubbing ice-cube at my back. Then we play 69, while I licking can feel her pussy is wet. LOL

Then cap on and start with cowgirl, I love this position because can see her pair of huge boob keeping shack up and down

Then chance to doggie, standing doggie style, scissors, and finally change back to missionary. Load my cum into the CD and lay on top of her sweaty body and take a short rest. After rest, pull my cock out from her pussy and she help me to remove the CD, process into bathroom again and wash up.

After wash up, she ask me lay back on the mattress and giving me a naked body massage, after massage, she lay on my chest and continue chatting with me in naked body. This make me feel that she my wife

Then look at my time, walau ehh. Almost 4am liao, wanna make a move lah, so dress up and pay her $$$ she just use a tower to cover her body and open the door for me. Before leaving, she also giving me a deep french good bye kiss.

Name: Yeung Kwang (PRC)
Look: 5/10 normal MILF look
Boob: 7/10 huge and round, at least D cup
Body: 6/10 normal look but i like her ass, tilt and round
Bbbj: 7/10 not bad but her bbbj skill still cannot fight with Cheryl
FJ: 8.5/10 full of fucking skill
GFW: 10/10 my mistress
Damage: 150
WIR: yes, but normally she wont fucking wit customers and let her girls do it...

Mac Mini
10-27-09, 18:13
#12 of Cititel is back already?Thk Bro. Miss her very much.

Dracular
10-28-09, 06:04
Its so intresting.

Is there any tips to locate this.

I'm very intrested to try this.

Ast nite receive a call from YK bout 1am. She asking me whether free or not and wanna come to her place or not. So ok lah even through is ald 1am. But I wonder that the girls still working at 1am?

Drive my car from my place to her place take bout 10min (because mid-nite is there not much car on the street, so take faster). Reach he apartment and call her to open the door for me. She come to open the door with a pajamas.

Went into the house, 2 WL ald sleep, so YK and me just sit on the sofa and chatting, she offer me a drink and some peanuts also. While chatting she slowly sit close to me and start touching my lower part body and my hand also keep raba-raba on her. Finally I cannot tahan, ask her wanna fuck with me or not? At first she quite shy but in the end also agree, process in to the room and take out the clothes, and she help me washing up. Then starting to giving me a catbath, BBBJ, ice&fire, rubbing ice-cube at my back. Then we play 69, while I licking can feel her pussy is wet. LOL

Then cap on and start with cowgirl, I love this position because can see her pair of huge boob keeping shack up and down

Then chance to doggie, standing doggie style, scissors, and finally change back to missionary. Load my cum into the CD and lay on top of her sweaty body and take a short rest. After rest, pull my cock out from her pussy and she help me to remove the CD, process into bathroom again and wash up.

After wash up, she ask me lay back on the mattress and giving me a naked body massage, after massage, she lay on my chest and continue chatting with me in naked body. This make me feel that she my wife

Then look at my time, walau ehh. Almost 4am liao, wanna make a move lah, so dress up and pay her $$$ she just use a tower to cover her body and open the door for me. Before leaving, she also giving me a deep french good bye kiss.

WIR: yes, but normally she wont fucking wit customers and let her girls do it...

Feimao
10-28-09, 09:22
Its so intresting.

I'm very intrested to try this.Yes. It's located in an apartment in Penang. Hope I'm of great help to you.

Uncle C
10-28-09, 09:29
Its so intresting.

I'm very intrested to try this.I also want to know where YK is, never been there before, wanted to try it when my salary out next monht, hehe.

Too bad Bro Cum does not have PM, if not I can ask him to PM me the location.

Terence Alex
10-28-09, 13:46

WIR: yes, but normally she wont fucking wit customers and let her girls do it...I heard that Yeung Kwang already move liao. Normally how long their working lady change once?

MadBoss
10-28-09, 23:13
I also want to know where YK is, never been there before, wanted to try it when my salary out next monht, hehe.

Too bad Bro Cum does not have PM, if not I can ask him to PM me the location.You'll also need introducer not only location.

Joseph81
10-29-09, 09:22
You'll also need introducer not only location.May need transporter too.

Diazerec
10-29-09, 13:08
You'll also need introducer not only location.then how to find the introducer and the place. No clue? Like first letter and first road name. Anyway the red rock hotel that you all said Berjaya Spa move there but I only saw the existing reflexology center. Is it they combine with the center? Or do it different floor.

Uncle C
10-29-09, 15:33
You'll also need introducer not only location.Oh like that one ah. Then nvm lah. I'll need to find a new place to cheong liao, hehe.

Thanks MadBoss bro.

Anyway, I just went to carezone today, will post my review tomorrow, a bit tired now.

Angel Sex
10-29-09, 16:58
Hi Bro

Am new here. I wonder if any similiar pub like City?

I mean real happening one!

MadBoss
10-30-09, 06:08
then how to find the introducer and the place. No clue? Like first letter and first road name.
Find the introducer? Introducer is their regular customer la. The regular customer is the guy who has posted FR before la.

First letter and first road name? You're saying you can find the apartment with just this clues? First letter is F.

Let us know when you've figured it out :rolleyes:

Combat King
10-30-09, 06:13
Yes. It's located in an apartment in Penang. Hope I'm of great help to you.

Thanks for your great help. There are only a few apartments in Penang leh. I will start in the farlim area first, should cover the whole island in 80 days liao.

Combat King
10-30-09, 06:16
Hi Bro

Am new here. I wonder if any similiar pub like City?

I mean real happening one!

hey angel, heard real happenings are in pubs in auto city area, btw are we talking about the same city ????

Kiasi
10-30-09, 09:04
Ck,

Which pub in Auto City happenig.? Besides, you mean happening is interm or crowded or many FL? My factory just a stone throw to auto city!

Please let me know so next time I can happy hour at there. Rather then going back to penang.

hey angel, heard real happenings are in pubs in auto city area, btw are we talking about the same city ????

Diazerec
10-30-09, 16:32
Find the introducer? Introducer is their regular customer la. The regular customer is the guy who has posted FR before la.

First letter and first road name? You're saying you can find the apartment with just this clues? First letter is F.

Let us know when you've figured it out :rolleyes:LOL OMG sure I can't figure it out since I don't know which area it is haha. Give me more specific if possible. Penang apartment alot. I only know Aurora Court.

Dan606
10-30-09, 19:44
Ck,

Which pub in Auto City happenig.? Besides, you mean happening is interm or crowded or many FL? My factory just a stone throw to auto city!

Please let me know so next time I can happy hour at there. Rather then going back to penang.Stone throw?

Nearest is JP Printer

MadBoss
10-30-09, 22:42
LOL OMG sure I can't figure it out since I don't know which area it is haha. Give me more specific if possible. Penang apartment alot. I only know Aurora Court.Not so easy. I've heard that even with introducer YK might still be wary of you and not entertain your queries.

A better place would be Sri Saujana (5th road), younger Tomyams and quite good pricing.

But dude without PM functions, no way to pass you any contacts or locations.

MadBoss
10-31-09, 07:22
Why not help the new comers.Paranoia of MIB and reporters :rolleyes:

Establish a background here first, gain trust.

How old are you? You've never cheonged before? Share some details here.

Shit! Just taught MIB and reporters how to penetrate the forum :D

And if you've never cheonged before, my advice is - don't start.

Dracular
10-31-09, 15:17
Thanks for the advise.

Still I'm in my study life and much cheong is not done here in Penang. Once I had a experience in a hotel in Penang road. It was OK. But not that great as it should be.

So since than I'm trying to look for a great cheong experience. Specially for 3 some kind of stuffss. So far I haven't come across any report here. But I read some in Hatyai/Pattaya reports. I wonder no one has discovered such.

Paranoia of MIB and reporters :rolleyes:

Establish a background here first, gain trust.

How old are you? You've never cheonged before? Share some details here.

Shit! Just taught MIB and reporters how to penetrate the forum :D

And if you've never cheonged before, my advice is - don't start.

Diazerec
11-01-09, 10:20
Which floor in Red Rock hotel did the Berjaya Spa situated? Same shop in the reflexology? I went to cititel but can somebody recommend which no shud I take that sexy, hot, pretty and good service.

Angel Sex
11-03-09, 18:09
Bro, please provide the location of Saujana in detail.

Joseph81
11-04-09, 02:08
Bro, please provide the location of Saujana in detail.They keep changing the units, so it's no point giving out the location. What you need is their contact number but If I post it here I probably be banned by the moderator, so have you subscribed to this forum yet ? If so then maybe I can PM you for Ah Lian HP no.

Joseph81
11-04-09, 02:12
Which floor in Red Rock hotel did the Berjaya Spa situated? Same shop in the reflexology? I went to cititel but can somebody recommend which no shud I take that sexy, hot, pretty and good service.Never come across any good review on the ML except for Angel but she is long gone.

Joseph81
11-04-09, 02:15
Thanks for the advise.

Still I'm in my study life and much cheong is not done here in Penang. Once I had a experience in a hotel in Penang road. It was OK. But not that great as it should be.

So since than I'm trying to look for a great cheong experience. Specially for 3 some kind of stuffss. So far I haven't come across any report here. But I read some in Hatyai/Pattaya reports. I wonder no one has discovered such.Pay double for 1 shot isn't smart, the experience is merely to brag unless you can get it for free. Stop watching too mush porn, it'll only give you funny ideas

Uncle C
11-04-09, 08:15
Went to carezone last week with my friends after work, around 5pm ++ Open the door, a few tomyams there. Didn't have a chance to choose, kena tarik by one of the tomyam and straight to her room. Her name is Ah Ji or As jin, I can't remember. Quite tall, face still consider OK lah. Didn't talk much with her as I was having a minor cough that day, that tomyam was coughing too, LOL. Proceed as usual, step on my back, squeeze hand, squeeze leg, etc. During massage, she was talking to her friends in the other room. This is one of the thing I don't like, because she was not 100% focus on me and I can't really enjoy the massage. But overall her massage is still consider good. Then came the golden question, no other option but only HJ. Proceed with HJ. Her HJ was not very good, even with the lotion, she still rub until my little bro became red and pain. Don't want to let my little bro suffer too long, so I unload after 5 mins.

Carezone is not suitable for me as I don't like HJ. Anyway, here are the details :

Name: Ah Ji or As Jin
Look: 5/10
Boob: Not sure. Didn't ask her to open shirt, scare later charge extra
Body: 7/10 (Her body is slim & tall)
HJ: 3/10 (Too painful)
Damage: 35 (massage) + 30 (HJ)
WIR: Don't think so...

Dracular
11-04-09, 11:39
Few weeks back I walked in to the place. And I went back. Because the place seems not much happening.

Went to carezone last week with my friends after work, around 5pm ++ Open the door, a few tomyams there. Didn't have a chance to choose, kena tarik by one of the tomyam and straight to her room. Her name is Ah Ji or As jin, I can't remember. Quite tall, face still consider OK lah. Didn't talk much with her as I was having a minor cough that day, that tomyam was coughing too, LOL. Proceed as usual, step on my back, squeeze hand, squeeze leg, etc. During massage, she was talking to her friends in the other room. This is one of the thing I don't like, because she was not 100% focus on me and I can't really enjoy the massage. But overall her massage is still consider good. Then came the golden question, no other option but only HJ. Proceed with HJ. Her HJ was not very good, even with the lotion, she still rub until my little bro became red and pain. Don't want to let my little bro suffer too long, so I unload after 5 mins.

Carezone is not suitable for me as I don't like HJ. Anyway, here are the details :

Name: Ah Ji or As Jin
Look: 5/10
Boob: Not sure. Didn't ask her to open shirt, scare later charge extra
Body: 7/10 (Her body is slim & tall)
HJ: 3/10 (Too painful)
Damage: 35 (massage) + 30 (HJ)
WIR: Don't think so...

MadBoss
11-04-09, 23:12
Few weeks back I walked in to the place. And I went back. Because the place seems not much happening.Not happening how?

You didn't expect to walk in and see sexy or naked girls with sex hungry look in their eyes, did you?

Or maybe HJ, BJ, FJ being performed right in front of you?

Joseph81
11-05-09, 08:37
Indon ship arrived, anyone try yet?