PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Dracular
11-05-09, 09:12
Hi Mr. Madeboss,

Next time I'll explore and share my experience. I'll explore in deep.

Not happening how?

You didn't expect to walk in and see sexy or naked girls with sex hungry look in their eyes, did you?

Or maybe HJ, BJ, FJ being performed right in front of you?

Ah Teik
11-05-09, 11:33
Ah Chen sms me on Monday, not really free this few days, so told her will visit her on Wednesday.

Reached the hotel very early at 12noon Wednesday. She said got 2 girls, age 23 and 24. Another one aged 19 is working.

Once go into the room, holyshit, the one open the door totally out man. Quickily enter another room from the door inside (both room share a link door) to have a look, umm. This one a bit fat, not too dark but with CFM face.

Call Ah Chen, how long have to wait for the 19 years old one, she said at least 1/2 hour. Oh my, no choice, pick the CFM face.

Take off everything, go into washroom, no bathing. She only wash my brother then hand the tower to me. Huh. That's it?

Laying into the soft and comfort bed. Seriously, this hotel is the most safisfying compare to other cheong place. She start BBBJ me. Sorry to say that, you just can't find a pink nipple on any SEA girl, her's is dark on a average size boobs.

Not that satisfying to touch, so I move my hand down south, after few touches there. Ehhh. Wtf. Wet already? I am not noticing she is applying any KY. So, ask her, today how many customer already, she said just wake up, I am the first customer.

I see, she must be getting horny after wake up. LOL. And no, I am not going to lick her there, because too much water already. She capped me and laying down, no choice, I have to go missionary then. When I pumped her, she kept pushing her pussy against me, rubbing and twisting.

Oh my, I better stop her, if not I will finished very fast. Changed to doggy, same story, keep pushing back, twist and turn her backside. I have to told her that, your friend is eating nasi padang next door, lower your moaning sound, don't disturb her, will you. LOL

At last, I am finished. Ask her to suck my brother after taking off the CD. She said cannot suck, but will give a soft kiss on the head. And she did so.

Not that satifying because I like skinny girl.

Name: Sasa

Damage: 13c

Hopefully, somebody can write review of the 19 years old one, I don't wanna go there and dissapointed again. LOL

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Bro Cum
11-08-09, 10:39
This afternoon I'm try to call Cheryl but cannot reach. Any bro here know what heppen to her? Does she still work at HM? Or she change her phone number ald. So miss her huge boobs with smooth fair skin and her great BBBJ.

Bro Cum
11-08-09, 13:27
Because of can't call Cheryl, so decided go to HM to find her, reach HM the OKT told me she not around. So I leave.

Since I ald park my car at Red Garden carkpark, so decided walk across the road to Thye Wan, walk inside and saw a lot of lady sitting on the sofa, look like their business not really good although is the begin of the month. So the OKT ask me which girl I want, and I remember that some bro here talk bout # 11, so decided to try her.

Sitting on the sofa waiting bout 10 minutes, she finally walk out with a middle age guy. The she settle her thing at the counter and I follow her walk in to the room.

In the room, she asking me in english: have you call me before? Sound wired, and I replied: nop, I don't have your phone number at all. How can I call you? . The she turn in to hokkien and said: lu wu kio guey wa bo? Then I only know her meaning, and I reply her no, just some bro introduce to me.

She help me take off my clothes, then her. Went into the bathroom and starting washing up. Then process to the bed. Ask me pose into the doggy style, then she starting lick my asshole from behind like a Bit*h, she keep licking my asshole, my ass, my back and my ball.

Then turn in front, use her body to rub my body, kissing my face, lick my ear, forehead and my lips, suck my nipple and finally move her head to my south zone and starting with BBBJ. Her BBBJ quite nice, deep throat some more (I think she is better than Coco).

After BBBJ, she asking me comfortable or not? Of because I reply damn good. She smile a while, then look at my cock and ask wanna wear CD or not? Of because I wanna wear, and ask her she provide raw to customer often? She said not at all, just worried the CD does not fix to my cock. Bull shit lah.

Cap me on, then start with cowgirl. Damn it! Her moan damn nice and wild. She keep riding on top of me and keep moaning like a AV girl. While riding on to of me, she release her hair down, her long blond color look more wild. We do the cowgirl bout 10 minutes long. The change position that me on top. This time, she more wild she hold my arm very tight and shout more louder. Damn worried people from outside can hear.

Finally change to doggie style and I load my cum. Pull out my cock from her pussy and she help me to remove the CD. Went to the bathroom to wash up again. After wash up, she help me to wear back my clothes, and keep kissing my face, said I'm look a like her ex-boyfriend. Then she ask me to sit a while have a cigarette and chat with her, than I only know her name. And she keep saying I'm really look a like her ex-boyfriend. Hahaha

The bell is ringing, so no choice. Had to leave now. Pay her $$$ and ready to go. Before I'm leaving, she gave me her phone number, tell me I can call her anytime, going to dinner or chat with her oso can.''

Name: Rose (#11)
Origin: Sg Petani (CKT)
Look: 8/10 (wild sexy face wit long blond hair)
Body: 7/10 (quite slim)
Boob: 6/10 (quite small, i think only B cup)
Bbbj: 9/10 (excellent service)
Fj: 10/10 (noting to said except excellent, i can name her " The Moaning Queen")
Gfw: 10/10 (treat me really like her boyfriend)
Damage: 110 + tip her 20 = 130

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Sawasdeeproject
11-09-09, 05:50
Dear MIB who enjoying reading this great website. Please don't do all the raid around Penang. We are getting limited of fun here in Penang. If you keep on sweeping our fantasy places. Sooner or later there will more juvenile cases will be happened. Please focus on how to catch those thief, robbers, mat rempit & etc that will really harm the citizen. All those CFM WL is here to help us not to harm us. Through this website, I would like to beg all of the MIB to spare our sperm so that they have Jalan to go.

Sawasdeeproject
11-10-09, 04:57
Hi Bro

Am new here. I wonder if any similiar pub like City?

I mean real happening one!The similar pub like city is around butterworth area dude.

FreebieFan
11-10-09, 08:41
Dear MIB who enjoying reading this great website. Please don't do all the raid around Penang. We are getting limited of fun here in Penang. If you keep on sweeping our fantasy places. Sooner or later there will more juvenile cases will be happened. Please focus on how to catch those thief, robbers, mat rempit & etc that will really harm the citizen. All those CFM WL is here to help us not to harm us. Through this website, I would like to beg all of the MIB to spare our sperm so that they have Jalan to go.Hahah.. nice one. Im sure now the raids will switch to KL.

Sawasdeeproject
11-12-09, 03:59
Why recently so quite in ISG?no more cheong stories to share?I have been browsing through the places recommend by the brothers here. Most of the cheap FH or CP is really can't acceptable by viewing the building from the outside. Really old & usang brothel. I can't imagine there is alot of action in there. Me myself not dare to go in also. Can't imagine there is brother willing to naked inside those buildings. Salute!

Joseph81
11-12-09, 04:26
Hahah.. nice one. Im sure now the raids will switch to KL.Yeah right, by posting your plead here, eveything can come through.

Joseph81
11-12-09, 06:40
Why recently so quite in ISG?no more cheong stories to share?I have been browsing through the places recommend by the brothers here. Most of the cheap FH or CP is really can't acceptable by viewing the building from the outside. Really old & usang brothel. I can't imagine there is alot of action in there. Me myself not dare to go in also. Can't imagine there is brother willing to naked inside those buildings. Salute!Obviously you are the type of person whu judge the book by its color.

MadBoss
11-12-09, 07:03
Why recently so quite in ISG?no more cheong stories to share?We are waiting for MIB to read your earlier post :rolleyes:

I have been browsing through the places recommend by the brothers here. Most of the cheap FH or CP is really can't acceptable by viewing the building from the outside. Really old & usang brothel. I can't imagine there is alot of action in there. Me myself not dare to go in also. Can't imagine there is brother willing to naked inside those buildings. Salute!Penang is a Heritage City, a lot of old buildings cannot be torn down.

Laughing Jester
11-12-09, 15:58
Greetings to all the seniors,

I've been following this thread for some time. I am a noob in this cheong activity. And because of that, I decided to pay a "visit" to Kelly. It was a really eye opening experience lor.

Visit to Kelly

It was Wednesday morning. I decided to "tiu" it. At least must try once mar. So I reached there almost 11am. Then headed straight to the place. Keep telling myself. Fortune favours the brave. No guts, nothing gained. You know, the usual thing to feel brave.

Once there, I went in through the front. Wa lao!. Really got people wear motorcycle helmet. No kidding. Need to protect the head I suppose? Focus! Focus! Look for room 16! Don't care if other people staring or whatever. Bingo! Found the room but no one. Luckily got OKT nearby. I asked for Kelly. He said. Will be coming from the kitchen. Wait a while.

True enough, just as he said that, Kelly appeared. Waaa. The reports from all the seniors really spot on! She was wearing a blue dress. And my favourite colour too. So, got down to "business".

As mentioned by all the seniors here, Kelly did the routine. Niiiiice! Little' bro couldn't resist he charms. Woke up to say hello. One thing led to another.. Tried to "tahan" her "attacks" but. Failed, miserably. I think she can sense, that I am a rookie. (Look like one, act like one, sure confirmed one). I didn't get the Kelly's specialty lor. Since I am noob, I can't really comment much except to agree with the seniors.

Really appreciate the tips, and advise. Also the humour from all of you.

Dracular
11-13-09, 05:21
Hi there,

This week I made a visit just for site seeing to P and H. A. Hotles. There are lots of choices. But its a very poor condition places and I didn't like the quality of place nad girls. So I turned out.

Looking for some quality cheoning.

Thanks guys

Why recently so quite in ISG?no more cheong stories to share?I have been browsing through the places recommend by the brothers here. Most of the cheap FH or CP is really can't acceptable by viewing the building from the outside. Really old & usang brothel. I can't imagine there is alot of action in there. Me myself not dare to go in also. Can't imagine there is brother willing to naked inside those buildings. Salute!

Kaptenrobin
11-13-09, 05:27
I was new in ISG.First of all I would like to thanks all the senior member who post alot of good things here.

I had learn alot of things here in ISG with all the usefull information provided by the senior member here.

I thinks it the time for me to share my story.

Kaptenrobin
11-13-09, 07:40
Sorry for breaking into several part as I don't know what happened to my internet line. Continue. So I walk inside the room & she close the door then undress. No conversation at all. I just manage to ask her name. She seems like doesn't like her job at all. Forward to the toilet. Only wash my stomach & shaft only. Nth special. Go to the bed & she ask me to fuck her missionary. Fake moan seems like she doesn't enjoy at all. Get boring then ask her to ride me to try out her riding skill. No skill at all. Like people squating to shit up & down only. After a few stroke she lazy again & ask me fuck her missionary again. I flip her buttock up & decided to fuck her my favourite doggy style. Trying load my cum faster as I am getting bored & no mood seeing her like that. Feeling like fucking a zombie. Fuck her hard & long stroke then off load. Wash up pay money goes off & doesn't look back.

Name: Jojo
Origin: Ipoh CKT
Look: 3/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10 ( nice nipple )
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 2/10
GFW: 1/10 (MILF look)
Damage: 50
WIR: no ( she pay me I also don't want )

MadBoss
11-14-09, 06:41
Hi there,

This week I made a visit just for site seeing to P and H. A. Hotles. There are lots of choices. But its a very poor condition places and I didn't like the quality of place nad girls. So I turned out.

Looking for some quality cheoning.

Thanks guysI know what is P and H. A.

What is Hotles? :rolleyes:

MadBoss
11-14-09, 06:49
I was new in ISG.First of all I would like to thanks all the senior member who post alot of good things here.

I had learn alot of things here in ISG with all the usefull information provided by the senior member here.

I thinks it the time for me to share my story.
Sorry for breaking into several part as I don't know what happened to my internet line. Continue. So I walk inside the room & she close the door then undress. No conversation at all. I just manage to ask her name. She seems like doesn't like her job at all. Forward to the toilet. Only wash my stomach & shaft only. Nth special. Go to the bed & she ask me to fuck her missionary. Fake moan seems like she doesn't enjoy at all. Get boring then ask her to ride me to try out her riding skill. No skill at all. Like people squating to shit up & down only. After a few stroke she lazy again & ask me fuck her missionary again. I flip her buttock up & decided to fuck her my favourite doggy style. Trying load my cum faster as I am getting bored & no mood seeing her like that. Feeling like fucking a zombie. Fuck her hard & long stroke then off load. Wash up pay money goes off & doesn't look back.

Name: Jojo
Origin: Ipoh CKT
Look: 3/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10 ( nice nipple )
FJ: 2/10
GFW: 1/10 (MILF look)
WIR: no ( she pay me I also don't want )If you are really a captain (kapten) then we'd be lost. Don't know where you are.

Can only guess which places that have a Rm50 damage.

Nice read but dude, can't expect much for our Rm50 can we?

Ps: Nobody knows what has happened to our internet lines.

Dracular
11-14-09, 10:18
Hi MadBoss,

Sorry its a tyo error. It supposed to be hotel. Those places are v budgeted place. I'm looking for a place and better quality ones.

I stil can't figure out about Saujana place. Any help you can give on this. It seems intresting.

I know what is P and H. A.

What is Hotles? :rolleyes:

MadBoss
11-14-09, 12:01
Once there, I went in through the front. Wa lao!. Really got people wear motorcycle helmet. No kidding. Need to protect the head I suppose? You didn't see the CCTV camera at the hallway? Must cover face a bit.

MadBoss
11-14-09, 22:24
Hi MadBoss,

Sorry its a tyo error. It supposed to be hotel. Those places are v budgeted place. I'm looking for a place and better quality ones.

I stil can't figure out about Saujana place. Any help you can give on this. It seems intresting.Aiyoyo, people know la it's hotel.

What's P.H and A? :sarcastic snigger:

What will happen if FRs just like -

I went to V. Farked W. Paid J.

E, I, E, I O. And on his farm he had some ducks. E, I, E, I O.

No value or substance.

MadBoss
11-14-09, 22:27
Hi MadBoss,

I stil can't figure out about Saujana place. Any help you can give on this. It seems intresting.Again, you don't have PM.

Click here to subscribe: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

Laughing Jester
11-15-09, 18:03
You didn't see the CCTV camera at the hallway? Must cover face a bit.Hi Madboss,

Really? I really didn't see the camera wor. Chaaam lor... Do you think I can use the " looks like me, walks like me, but it is not me " plea? Hope they won't use the recording as a test case "How to spot a noob 101".

Haiz..now have to really wear a real cap to protect the head instead of just the other cap for the other head.

MadBoss
11-16-09, 05:28
Hi Madboss,

Really? I really didn't see the camera wor. Chaaam lor... Do you think I can use the " looks like me, walks like me, but it is not me " plea? Hope they won't use the recording as a test case "How to spot a noob 101".

Haiz..now have to really wear a real cap to protect the head instead of just the other cap for the other head.No camera lah! Just pulling your leg :D

Lot's of people doing 'wrong activities' keep their helmets on.

Like those who are not allowed to gamble, don't take off their helmets when buying numbers in Magnum, Toto or Da Ma Chai.

Dracular
11-16-09, 07:17
Problem is I'm afraid that my credit card statement may appear site name and my spouse may get to know. thast why I cannot do subscription.

I know there's a saujana in Gelugor. is it same place.?

Again, you don't have PM.

Click here to subscribe: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?===============================================

Hi Dracular,

Please read the Subscription FAQ:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

What name will appear on my credit card statement?

Your credit card statement will show a charge in the name of [name deleted here to avoid being read by search engines. Please read the actual FAQ which has the name displayed as an image]. Any internet search for this name will direct you to a website which appears to be a charitable website raising money to feed poor children in Argentina.

Why is my subscription being billed to this other corporate name?

This is a corporation with a name that sounds like a charity. The Corporation does charitable work, but it's not a registered charity as defined by the IRS. I chose to use this corporation as the vehicle for processing the Forum's subscriptions because the charges will appear as [name deleted here to avoid being read by search engines. Please read the actual FAQ which has the name displayed as an image] which is more easily explained as a charitable contribution to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

[u]Can my identity be traced through my subscription?[/b]

No. There is no connection between your payment to [name deleted here to avoid being read by search engines. Please read the actual FAQ which has the name displayed as an image] and your ISG Forum Username. In addition, the ISG Forum's server is located in Canada, safely outside the reach of the USA legal system.

Thanks,

Jackson

MadBoss
11-16-09, 08:57
I know there's a saujana in Gelugor. is it same place?No it is not.

Brobro77
11-17-09, 06:47
This is my first report after following the this forum for years.

Went to Tye Wan last week with my friend. It was their dinner time so wait for 10-15 minutes.

My friend got #55, from Sabah/Sarawak. I think she is Sandakan and Chinese mixed. Nice looking but put on weight nowaday. Speak some hock kien. Good GFE. I tried her before.

No other choice, I choose #18. CKT from KL. She was sitting quietly at the corner playing on her handphone.

Went in to the room and no rush. Standard routine wash and lie down. She did cat bath and good thing is very slow. Moaning a bit. Use her boobs to rub my shaft. Damm shiok. Blow it and I stop her. Start with missionary and unloaded after 10 minutes. She cleaned me up and ask whether I need massage or not. Why not and let her massage my back for another 10 minutes.

Damage RM110
Service : 8/10
Look : 6/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Body : 6/10

P.S I saw another guy before I went in to the room. I wonder may be he is one of the brother in this forum.

MadBoss
11-17-09, 12:04
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

Uncle C
11-18-09, 10:15
Beware when going to Saujana :D
Yeah i read about this news as well.

Here is the chinese version :

http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2009-11-18&sec=malaysia&art=1118mb90.txt

4 PRCs. Sri Saujana. Hmmm. I wonder.

Kaptenrobin
11-18-09, 11:17
If you are really a captain (kapten) then we'd be lost. Don't know where you are.

Can only guess which places that have a Rm50 damage.

Nice read but dude, can't expect much for our Rm50 can we?

Ps: Nobody knows what has happened to our internet lines.The place is Fantasy right staircase lor..Sorry coz it is my 1st FR so miss it out..I am trying to tell you guys not to go there ma..I thought for the RM50 we can get alot of action like all the brother's FR here..I am screw up,I think

Green Head
11-18-09, 18:13
Madboss,

You sure or not. I live in Macallum almost 20 years now but I never heard of Saujana before leh. Is it the newly built apartment?

MadBoss
11-18-09, 22:24
Madboss,

You sure or not. I live in Macallum almost 20 years now but I never heard of Saujana before leh. Is it the newly built apartment?Are you sure you've lived there for 20 years?

My report that's been deleted below showed where the place is.

Apparently some guys like to house their PRC GFs there too.

MadBoss
11-18-09, 22:28
Yeah i read about this news as well.

Here is the chinese version :

http://www.chinapress.com.my/content_new.asp?dt=2009-11-18&sec=malaysia&art=1118mb90.txt

4 PRCs. Sri Saujana. Hmmm. I wonder.The rent there is cheap, and I've heard of guys keeping their 'mistresses' there.

Your article states the same block address as the TY stock.

Laughing Jester
11-19-09, 07:00
No camera lah! Just pulling your leg: D

Lot's of people doing 'wrong activities' keep their helmets on.

Like those who are not allowed to gamble, don't take off their helmets when buying numbers in Magnum, Toto or Da Ma Chai.Phewww.That's a big relieve.: P

Madboss, speaking of Magnum, there's an outlet in front of H. A.: the hehehe, can wear helmet to visit these 2 places

Hahahaha, is normal since people are trying to put their hands into the This-Cannot-That-Cannot "cookie" jar.

Maybe I'm still a noob. Shoot first, think later. (Don't worry to all seniors and bros, I use safety equipment and do not go spoiling the market as per advise).

Cherrie at Hock Aun

As recommended by the seniors, decide to try out Cherrie. The info provided by the seniors is spot on as usual. Of course, don't have to ask too much for the details, go and find out yourself, as said before and many time by all the bros.

I walked directly in the H. A. 's premise, bearing in mind of the info given. Lucky me, Cherrie was there. Just to be sure, I just asked, if she is Cherrie? The normal small talk occurred, I've never seen you before, my friends recommended. Bla bla bla. Paid her. Then chit chat again in the bathroom.

After that, Cherrie gave a nice catbath, then the deep and slow BJ. Whoaa. Pressure rising steadily. So, I asked for a nice slow one.: the And yes, she does do advertisements by saying she is tight as she never had babies.

With the safety helmet on, went to cowgirl and missionary. Before long, the deed was done. Wheew. We cleaned up and before I left, she reminded me to drop by again.

Cherrie is definitely pleasant to talk to, and most of all, IMHO, pleasant service (that is the main objective;) after all). However, nothing to shout about, the place if one is comparing to higher end places.

Green Head
11-20-09, 13:29
Are you sure you've lived there for 20 years?

My report that's been deleted below showed where the place is.

Apparently some guys like to house their PRC GFs there too.Zhen de. I live there almost 20 years now. Saujana, seriously, nv heard before leh. Here got the PDC Low cost flat, "Zhai Hong" court. Or is it the new building where "Siao Bueh" market pindah go 1?. According to the picture, I think it's Macallum 11 place loh.

Green Head
11-20-09, 13:32
Phewww.That's a big relieve.: P

Madboss, speaking of Magnum, there's an outlet in front of H. A.: the hehehe, can wear helmet to visit these 2 places

Hahahaha, is normal since people are trying to put their hands into the This-Cannot-That-Cannot "cookie" jar.

Maybe I'm still a noob. Shoot first, think later. (Don't worry to all seniors and bros, I use safety equipment and do not go spoiling the market as per advise).

Cherrie at Hock Aun

As recommended by the seniors, decide to try out Cherrie. The info provided by the seniors is spot on as usual. Of course, don't have to ask too much for the details, go and find out yourself, as said before and many time by all the bros.

I walked directly in the H. A. 's premise, bearing in mind of the info given. Lucky me, Cherrie was there. Just to be sure, I just asked, if she is Cherrie? The normal small talk occurred, I've never seen you before, my friends recommended. Bla bla bla. Paid her. Then chit chat again in the bathroom.

After that, Cherrie gave a nice catbath, then the deep and slow BJ. Whoaa. Pressure rising steadily. So, I asked for a nice slow one.: the And yes, she does do advertisements by saying she is tight as she never had babies.

With the safety helmet on, went to cowgirl and missionary. Before long, the deed was done. Wheew. We cleaned up and before I left, she reminded me to drop by again.

Cherrie is definitely pleasant to talk to, and most of all, IMHO, pleasant service (that is the main objective;) after all). However, nothing to shout about, the place if one is comparing to higher end places.Woi woi! I think you miss out one more service. If not mistaken, she provide service like "leh" your asshole. Why didn't you let her to do that man!

Laughing Jester
11-21-09, 14:24
Woi woi! I think you miss out one more service. If not mistaken, she provide service like "leh" your asshole. Why didn't you let her to do that man!Hi Green Head,

Ya lor, she didn't offer, I also didn't ask: P. Probably I am new customer? Maybe she need to see if my a-hole got SIRIM stamp kuar. Hehehehe. (ok, ok, I am just making a poor joke here). Thanks for the reminder bro.

Bro Cum
11-28-09, 22:31
Went to paris yesterday afternoon about 1 pm. Still like the same situation, a long queue outside Angie's room, Angel missing pula. So walk around and check out which stock is "unoccupied", walk to room 14, saw a young MILF lying on the bed, ask her how much, she reply 1 taste 31, 2 taste 41. Seem her look still ok for me and I'm damn horny that afternoon, ok lah. Deal!

This MILF look about 40 years old, petite size, fair skin. Went in the room, close the door, she start help me to take my clothes off, then her.

Process to washing area to wash up my dick and dried up. Lay on bed, macam biasa lah. Starting with BBBJ, then lick my ball. Her BBBJ is slow and steady, quite long to BBBJ too, then cap on, before start, I suck her nipple and play with her boob first, then only start with missionary, fake moan. Change to doggie then back to missionary. Finally load my cum.

She help me remove the cd and washing up. Pay her $$ and leave. Nothing special.

Name: Ah Ling (CKT from BM)

Face: 4/10 (young auntie face)

Boob: 6/10 (quite big because her petite size, big and hard nipple)

Body: 6/10 (Petite size, fair skin, a bit meat)

BBBJ: 7/10 (slow and steady, long BBBJ)

Fj: 4/10 (fake moan, no cowgirl)

Gfw: 7/10 (like my teacher teaching me on sex, talk a lot)

WIR: no really

Damage: 41

Bro Cum
11-29-09, 12:26
Went to paris at 5. 30 pm just now. All girls almost out of service, left Michelle, a girl who next to Angie's room.

Went inside, take the clothes off, process to washing area and wash up, then she help me dried up my body and process to bed, ban her hair up and start cathbath with, lick my chest, nipple, my thighs and my balls. Then start with BBBJ. While BBBJ, her Dzi Bead necklace sangkut on my dick. So funny.

Then cap on, start with missionary, then cow girl, her boob so nice to view, soft and fair, big nipple her boob fair until can see the the blood vessel. Just like a women who just give birth. So cannot tahan, sit up and suck her nipple hardly. This time her moan more louder. In the end, I load my cum.

She remove my cd gently, use tissue paper to wipe my dick. Process to washing area to wash up again, pay her $$$ and leave.

Name: Michelle (CKT from Kulim)

Face: 5/10

Boob: 7/10 (at least see cup, soft)

Body: 6/10 (normal)

Fj: 7/10 (moaning while I suck her nipple)

Gfw: 6/10 (chatty)

Damage: 40

Wir: yes.

FreebieFan
11-30-09, 01:07
Just had a highly enjoyable few days with my Indonesian hottie, who I took with me on my latest Penang trip. Lots and lots of interesting times with her. Penang is and has always been an interesting place to visit.

But what I noticed this trip is how sad and disgustingly smoky everywhere is.

Singapore has managed to ban smoking in all restaurants bars, and its a much cleaner place as a result. HK has done the same with same positive effects. Manila has tried, and US long ago set the benchmark.

But Penang. Worse than Shanghai.

Why do I say this.,. We went to Soho. Sat outside, too much smoke inside. Walked down to Levo. Same same.

Went to Bayview. Lobby air thick with stinking smoke. Went to Karven/Karmen whatever its called. Same.

Tried the bistro pubs opposite Cititel. Also full of smokers and smoke.

Went to E&O where civil behavior was restored in a clean atmosphere.

Wake up Penang. Your a long way behind the rest of the world in terms of providing clean air to non smokers.

Mind, as your government is soo weak to take on taxi drivers and their non use of meters I guess they are equally weak to address this issue.

Penang. Nice place but filthy air.

Combat King
11-30-09, 03:13
Read a few post about Pekaka, decide to check it out. First had a cup of soya bean on ground floor, tasty. Saw sign first floor. Saw the long escaltor going up but out of order ... shit, don't they upkeep the service? Climbed the long steps up. Saw a shop on the immediate left. Wow, three pretty girls sitting and sign showed massage. Am I in the right place? such pretty girls. Ooops. realised wrong shop, this one massage for real sprains and backaches. They were promoting a electric matteress which can massage like the Osim massage chair or something like that lor. Must be expensive. Walked a little distance to the front. Yes! saw the correct shop lot.

A smiling girl at the reception asked me to come in. Very friendly and talk a lot. Must the boss or the boss wife or girlfriend. Am i in the right place? Yes, saw a few Thai girls chatting away. Saw 3 and quite OK. Slim and friendly. Was allocated one, her name was "A" (in Thai, pronouned "A"). Rooms with curtain, can hear next room talking. Minus sign for me. Aircon quite cold. Massage so so and she can speak limited English. Music blasting away ... they should have it louder so as to cover up people talking. The girls talking to other girls while massaging. Another minus sign for. Said $35 for an hour. After half an hour, magic question. Extra another $30. Said Ok. Took some cream, not oil from somewhere. Small towel under my ass. Sat between my legs, curtain door behind her back (in case someone open the curtain) and started pumping away like no tomorrow. Asked her to slow down. Felt like exploding n sat up to touch her, can but another $20. No time to say OK, explored !! Clean up. Mission finished.

Paid her $30 and at the reception $35. Worth it? Yes and no. Proper massage? No. Quick n reasonable price release? Yes. The girl at the reception looks hot though. Anyway, saw safety shoes and a yellow Phua Chu Kang Boots at the shoe rack. They are here for a quickie too. Maybe Phua Chu Kang is inside.

Thought of recommending at the reception that the place will be better if the girls stop talking when working and on the music louder ( to kill off the next room conversations). Will i go again? Maybe.

Mabuk
11-30-09, 07:29
Just had a highly enjoyable few days with my Indonesian hottie, who I took with me on my latest Penang trip. Lots and lots of interesting times with her. Penang is and has always been an interesting place to visit.

Singapore has managed to ban smoking in all restaurants bars, and its a much cleaner place as a result. HK has done the same with same positive effects. Manila has tried, and US long ago set the benchmark.

Why do I say this.,. We went to Soho. Sat outside, too much smoke inside. Walked down to Levo. Same same.

Went to Bayview. Lobby air thick with stinking smoke. Went to Karven/Karmen whatever its called. Same.

Wake up Penang. Your a long way behind the rest of the world in terms of providing clean air to non smokers.

Mind, as your government is soo weak to take on taxi drivers and their non use of meters I guess they are equally weak to address this issue.

Off topic (I'm not Dr. Sex :D )

Joseph81
11-30-09, 07:31

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.It's a bit unfair to blame Penang for the smoky environment, to be precise, it's a nationwide incident, no thanks to the present government. You see, the goverment is into serius acting, on one hand they put up "Tak Nak" advertisement while increasing the tax to discourage people from smoking, on the other hand cheaper legal cigarettes are produced.

They even copied the move by Singapore government in printing the cancer pictures on the cigarettes packing and at the same time cigarettes container has been widely sold in most shops.

Being a non-smoker myself I do understand your concern, it's certainly felt like being in a chinese temple with the chopstick burning immensely. Adding to that the most pissed off point is to kiss a WL who is a heavy smoker, the taste is like shit and you just hope to get the deal done ASAP

Combat King
11-30-09, 08:43
Off topic (I'm not Dr. Sex :D )

FreebieFan should have written he went to all the massage and fucking centres and all smokey too, then it won't be "Off Topic".

I agree with FreebieFan though. Does Lim Guan Eng know about this forum?
Maybe he does, of course he said he don't lah. Maybe that Blogger Jeff fellow knows as he surfs the net everyday. He looks like cheonger too. Please let them know and clean up Penang .... i mean the smoke n not the girls !!! We will vote them in again lor !!!

Lulu Toti
11-30-09, 10:54
Last Saturday, called up this gal, CaXXen, we communicate in email before to get to the business, after all, finally, i'm free, give her a call, and Bingo, she is free. Meet her up at her place at 8pm, proceed with the fuck job until 9.30pm, then sent her to work some more, she is a bar tender gal in a pub in town area. Please see the report as below, really worth a try!

Name: CaXXen
Origin : Penang CKT
Look : 8/10
Body: Average boobs and skinny
Age : 25 (confirmed as what she said and Facebook details too)
FK : Yes
DATY : Yes
BBBj :Yes
Damage : 300
Fuck: 9.5/10
WIR : Yes definitely, very very GFE

Nfndy
11-30-09, 16:50
You don't seriously think that all hotels are the same and have 'that service' do you? :rolleyes:

Which hotel?Hotel Malaysia or Hotel Continental

Dan606
11-30-09, 19:59
. Pekaka,. Saw the long escaltor going up but out of order. Shit, don't they upkeep the service? Climbed the long steps up.escalator break down very often. You can the lift, just slightly further down of the escalator. It is easier if you park at the basement carpark, per entry only RM1. I prefer to park at the basement carpark rather than paying to those standing outside and collect RM1-RM2 on public property.

FreebieFan
12-01-09, 00:54
Off topic (I'm not Dr. Sex.)Yeah maybe it was off topic, but if you look at most of the other 1000 posts most are on post.

Anyways to make it more "on topic" will add that I took my Indonesian "friend" from Jakarta with me for a "business trip" to Penang. Shoe size 38, boobs 36 and jeans 29.

Got her to the room and dressed her in thigh high latex boots, gloves and nothing else. Her 36 be or c's bouncing on the bed looked great.

After a day she said her pussy hurt from all the pounding, so we went for a drive. It was the Friday holiday and not much traffic. Didn't take long for her hands then her lips to do the talking. Thank goodness for tinted windows LOL.

Penang Guy
12-01-09, 02:36
Last Saturday, called up this gal, CaXXen, we communicate in email before to get to the business, after all, finally, i'm free, give her a call, and Bingo, she is free. Meet her up at her place at 8pm, proceed with the fuck job until 9.30pm, then sent her to work some more, she is a bar tender gal in a pub in town area. Please see the report as below, really worth a try!

Name: CaXXen
Origin : Penang CKT
Look : 8/10
Body: Average boobs and skinny
Age : 25 (confirmed as what she said and Facebook details too)
FK : Yes
DATY : Yes
BBBj :Yes
Damage : 300
Fuck: 9.5/10
WIR : Yes definitely, very very GFEHi Bro,

How to get her?

Penang Guy
12-01-09, 02:38
Hi All Bro,

Any good ML at Ayer Itam area?

Joseph81
12-01-09, 07:51
Hi Bro,

How to get her?First subsribe to this forum and get yourself PM services then beg totilulu for her contacts.

Never even dream of getting her contact number throught th post as it's against the forum rules

Uncle C
12-01-09, 08:14
Yeah maybe it was off topic, but if you look at most of the other 1000 posts most are on post.Wow you already have 999 posts. 1 more to go :)

Uncle C
12-01-09, 08:15
Hi Bro,

How to get her?Yeah I also want to know.

Wah lao bro Lulu Toti has her facebook somemore ah, keat!

BTW CaXXen = Carmen?

Bro Cum
12-01-09, 14:43
Went to bintang ria at 7. 30 pm. After press a bell, a syt come to open the door for me. After than, continue follow her in to the massage room.

Oh damn, this syt name Ann, she so cute, slim body. Today she tied her hair into 2 pig tail, look like a young cute girl from village.

Take my clothe off and she start massage me, her massage skill is good, powerful, her small hand touching on my body, my cock sure cannot than and stand up. And while massage, she keep on "accidentally" touch my cock. Really cannot tahan lah.: she quite chatty too, chat a lot with me. After massage, she ask me wanna doing HJ or not. A cute syt in front of me, how can I say no? Of because yes lah.

Then she apply some baby oil on my body and start rub my body, then use towel to wipe all the oil, then start HJ, her skill is nice, handle my cock gently, slow and steady. Then I ask her can I see her boob? She said 30. Ok lah, deal.

She pull her singlet on, and ask me to help her to take off her bra clip from behind. Her boob look great, nipple look pink. Like never suck my man before. Than start play with her boob, rubbing her nipple etc. In a while only, her nipple turn hard! And her face show that she very high. After asking, I only know that she still a virgin, never had sex with a guy before. Wow!

In the end, I load my cum on her hand, after clean up, she sit behind me, and ask me lay on her chest and massage my head. After massage, she look at the timer, still left 3 minutes, she continue let me lay on her chest and she hug me like her bf and continue chatting, while chatting, her hand keep touching my hair, my face. Damn nice.

Finally the timer is beeping, wear back my clothes and pay her tips, walk to the counter pay $$$, then Ann told me the lady sit at the counter is her elder sister, she have a big boob man! After pay, leave as a happy man.

Name: Ann

Race: TOM YAM from chiang mai

Look: 10/10 (cute, syt)

Body: 9/10 (slim, smooth skin)

Boobs: 9/10 (soft, pink nipple I think is see cup)

HJ: 8/10 (slow and steady)

GFW: 10/10 (excellence attitude)

Damage: 55 massage + 50 HJ and roaming = 105

Wir: yes of because.

Kt Lover
12-01-09, 15:12
Hello, fellow cheongers,

I was thinking to obtain some quick information from some of the you guys regarding the papaya farms in BM area, which serve NL.

As far as I know, there are 3 papaya farms which serve NL in BM. Pokok Nyior, Harmony & Coco. My questions

1) Are these 3 papaya farms still in operation? Is it safe from MIB?

2) Is there any more new papaya farms around BM / mainland / Kulim?

3) I like BBBJCIM, just wonder is there any good WL to be recommended from these places?

4) What is the market rate nowadays?

I would be grateful if someone can advice me. It has been long since the last cheong, LOL!

Rgds,

KT Lover

Combat King
12-02-09, 03:10
Bintang Ria ???

Where is it? Anybody care to help? Thanks.

Shrek178
12-02-09, 03:53
Hi guys,

I regularly contribute to the KL forum, and will be in penang for a few days this weekend.

Will be staying in Batu Feringhi at one of the hotels there. Bayview.

Can anyone suggest anywhere to have some fun. Will be travelling with my family, so I need to be discreete. Are there any MP's or spa's in that area within walking distance, so I can say that I'm going for a walk and.!

I've stayed in Bayview before and theres nothing there.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank!

Joseph81
12-02-09, 04:26
Bintang Ria ???

Where is it? Anybody care to help? Thanks.RTFF or use the search function.

MadBoss
12-02-09, 05:09
Bintang Ria ???

Where is it? Anybody care to help? Thanks.RTFF. Happy Star.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=897448&postcount=4168

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=897449&postcount=4169

FreebieFan
12-02-09, 11:32
Oh damn, this syt name Ann, she so cute, slim body. Today she tied her hair into 2 pig tail, look like a young cute girl from village.

Take my clothe off and she start massage me, her massage skill is good, powerful, her small hand touching on my body, my cock sure cannot than and stand up. And while massage, she keep on "accidentally" touch my cock. Really cannot tahan lah.: she quite chatty too, chat a lot with me. After massage, she ask me wanna doing HJ or not. A cute syt in front of me, how can I say no? Of because yes lah.

Then she apply some baby oil on my body and start rub my body, then use towel to wipe all the oil, then start HJ, her skill is nice, handle my cock gently, slow and steady. Then I ask her can I see her boob? She said 30. Ok lah, deal.

She pull her singlet on, and ask me to help her to take off her bra clip from behind. Her boob look great, nipple look pink. Like never suck my man before. Than start play with her boob, rubbing her nipple etc. In a while only, her nipple turn hard! And her face show that she very high. After asking, I only know that she still a virgin, never had sex with a guy before. Wow!

Name: Ann

Race: TOM YAM from chiang mai

Look: 10/10 (cute, syt)

Body: 9/10 (slim, smooth skin)

Boobs: 9/10 (soft, pink nipple I think is see cup)

HJ: 8/10 (slow and steady)

GFW: 10/10 (excellence attitude)

Damage: 55 massage + 50 HJ and roaming = 105

Wir: yes of because.24 year Thai virgin working in massage place?

Has this become the the "Ripleys Believe it or not " thread.

Bro Cum
12-02-09, 17:42
Bintang Ria ???

Where is it? Anybody care to help? Thanks.At BT Maung there, near the aquarium.

MadBoss
12-02-09, 22:19
24 year Thai virgin working in massage place?

Has this become the the "Ripleys Believe it or not " thread.Jenny there is only 20. But virginity is in doubt.

Combat King
12-03-09, 03:00
At BT Maung there, near the aquarium.

Thanks Bro Cum. Think know where it is. Don't let the Thai doll con you. Still a virgin n working in a massage centre. Maybe she is hoping u asked for a FJ n she will charge u a lot. These gals will say anything lah. They are in it for the $$$ n we are in it for fun n boost our male ego !!!

Joseph81
12-03-09, 06:44
Jenny there is only 20. But virginity is in doubt.She told me she lost her virginity to a mad man, could it be you?

Bro Cum
12-03-09, 09:40
Thanks Bro Cum. Think know where it is. Don't let the Thai doll con you. Still a virgin n working in a massage centre. Maybe she is hoping u asked for a FJ n she will charge u a lot. These gals will say anything lah. They are in it for the $$$ n we are in it for fun n boost our male ego !!!Because I don't believe that she still a virgin lah. If extra a bit to gain a FJ with her also worth lah. She damn cute.

Traveller1138
12-04-09, 00:08
Ola amigos,

I'll probably head to either to Penang or Malacca for my vacation in a few months time. Can anyone direct me places of interest while I'm there??

Gracias.

Kiasi
12-04-09, 03:38
Dear all,

I don't see there is any TT session in Penang. It's great to meet up and talk cock together.! Let's have one next week.

Date: 09/12/2009 (Why Wednesday? Because ladies nite ma)

Time: 6:00 pm onwards

Fees: American style (AA)

Attendants: 1. Kiasi

Come let's have fun!

Joseph81
12-04-09, 03:45
Ola amigos,

I'll probably head to either to Penang or Malacca for my vacation in a few months time. Can anyone direct me places of interest while I'm there??

Gracias.Chicken rice must try Fatty low. Sightseeing placeof interest are waterfall, youth park, kek lok see etc, hope that helps

Kiasi
12-04-09, 08:58
Chicken rice must try Fatty low. Sightseeing placeof interest are waterfall, youth park, kek lok see etc, hope that helpsJoseph81,

I thought he mention place of interest should be those cheong place! I don't people will come to ISG and ask about travel guide! Only cheong we have ma. Hahahha! Joking no offence.

Tonite going to try CaXXem. Thanks to lulu! Forum will be post tommorow. Cheers!

Mabuk
12-04-09, 10:07
Dear all,

I don't see there is any TT session in Penang. It's great to meet up and talk cock together.! Let's have one next week.

Come let's have fun!

Cannot, I'm also very kiasi, if you are my wife's relative then how? :D

Mabuk
12-04-09, 10:11
Chicken rice must try Fatty low. Sightseeing placeof interest are waterfall, youth park, kek lok see etc, hope that helps

Aiyer!! Fatty Low's chicken rice where got good?

Waterfall? Penang which waterfall good? Do you mean Botanical Garden?

Youth Park? Few years ago got la, now call Penang Municipal Park or Taman Perbandaran Pulau Pinang dungu :D

Nfndy
12-04-09, 10:40
Dear all,

Come let's have fun!Make it early a bit can aa? Because I'm working night that day.

Joseph81
12-04-09, 12:32
Cannot, I'm also very kiasi, if you are my wife's relative then how?.Who's your wife?

Sany?

Kt Lover
12-04-09, 14:54
Hello, fellow cheongers,

I was thinking to obtain some quick information from some of the you guys regarding the papaya farms in BM area, which serve NL.

As far as I know, there are 3 papaya farms which serve NL in BM. Pokok Nyior, Harmony & Coco. My questions

1) Are these 3 papaya farms still in operation? Is it safe from MIB?

2) Is there any more new papaya farms around BM / mainland / Kulim?

3) I like BBBJCIM, just wonder is there any good WL to be recommended from these places?

4) What is the market rate nowadays?

I would be grateful if someone can advice me. It has been long since the last cheong, LOL!

Rgds,

KT LoverDear fellow cheongers,

Does any 1 of you having the below information?

Cheers

Joseph81
12-05-09, 01:54
Joseph81,

I thought he mention place of interest should be those cheong place! I don't people will come to ISG and ask about travel guide! Only cheong we have ma. Hahahha! Joking no offence.

Tonite going to try CaXXem. Thanks to lulu! Forum will be post tommorow. Cheers!Since you know what he wants, why don't you point him to the direction ?

Kiasi
12-05-09, 09:22
Cannot, I'm also very kiasi, if you are my wife's relative then how?.Even if I am your relatives. I also takut ma.! This men's game. We have men's rule.! Mai kia la.

In KL thread. Many TT leh.! SO you in bo mabuk?

Kiasi
12-05-09, 09:27
Thanks Lulu for the contact.!

Honestly. To me I really feel she don't worth RM 300.. But anyway. She has a very good attitude.! Ready to please her customer.!

Here is my score for her (based on my own point of view)

Name: Caxxem

Looks: 5/10

Boobs: B cup (firm)

BBBJ: Yes

Anal: No

CIM: No

GFE: 10/10. Ready to please

WIR: Not at RM 300.

Cheers

MadBoss
12-05-09, 22:28

Looks: 5/10Carmen

She doesn't look 25 to me. Myself I'd add 3 or 4 more years to that number.

But your ratings for her looks is spot on.

MadBoss
12-05-09, 22:38
Dear fellow cheongers,

Does any 1 of you having the below information?

CheersFrom your past reports, you've been to all the places you quoted.

Why don't you just drop in again to have a look?

I don't think anybody will outrightly say 'This place is safe from MIB' :rolleyes:

Joseph81
12-06-09, 01:34
Even if I am your relatives. I also takut ma.! This men's game. We have men's rule.! Mai kia la.

In KL thread. Many TT leh.! SO you in bo mabuk?TT for him is ok, beers, smell already mabuk.

Mabuk
12-06-09, 07:41
TT for him is ok, beers, smell already mabuk.

TT also cannot, I kiasi scared will have diabetes :D

Combat King
12-06-09, 09:01
Carmen

So, u had her too Mr. Boss. I have her number too but the 300 put me off unless she is worth it. I mean, body size etc. 5/10? that is very average only. I don't expect a 8 but ..... I had white meat at 230 with model body n looks. Maybe her GFE is a 10, like u all mentioned. Anyway, saving money n might give a try.

Joseph81
12-06-09, 12:39
From your past reports, you've been to all the places you quoted.

Why don't you just drop in again to have a look?

I don't think anybody will outrightly say 'This place is safe from MIB' :rolleyes:Yes, the place is safe from MIB, but not from Jakim

Johnpgmy
12-07-09, 01:53
Thanks to Bro Lulu Toti for the contact. Finally had the chance to arrange a visit to her and this is my report.

Body: 6/10 (Slim but has some scars on arm and leg, never ask her why)

Boobs: A/B size. (The soft type, not firm)

Nipples: Quite big but looks well used. Can become quite hard when she is excited

DATY: Yes

FK: No, just kiss on lips.

GFE: Yes. She tries to please

WIR: Not for RM300. Can do better at Uncle Lee's

Kiasi
12-07-09, 02:34
Taikor,

Honestly. Once she open the door. I feel like turning back and leave! But then. Cannot to be too mean ma.! So no choice have to take it lo!

So TT how? Wu lang bo?

Carmen

Lulu Toti
12-07-09, 03:50
Thanks Lulu for the contact.!

Honestly. To me I really feel she don't worth RM 300.. But anyway. She has a very good attitude.! Ready to please her customer.!

Here is my score for her (based on my own point of view)

Looks: 5/10

Boobs: B cup (firm)

Anal: No

CIM: No

GFE: 10/10. Ready to please

WIR: Not at RM 300.

CheersBro Kiasi,

As I told you dy, can nego. Down to 250 or 200, but I managed to get it at 250 only.

Combat King
12-07-09, 06:27
Thanks to Bro Lulu Toti for the contact. Finally had the chance to arrange a visit to her and this is my report.

WIR: Not for RM300. Can do better at Uncle Lee's

Alamak. Kiasi said when she open door, he wanted to run away. That bad meh? RM300 a lot, man.
Slim but got spare tyre on her tummy?
Skin OK or not?
Scars ugly or not? Big or small scars?
Bush area clean or not? No smell i hope

Sorry very fussy, have to ask before i go or else 300 wasted lor !
300 can pay one month instalment for my car.

Joseph81
12-07-09, 07:10
Alamak. Kiasi said when she open door, he wanted to run away. That bad meh? RM300 a lot, man.
Skin OK or not?
Bush area clean or not? No smell i hope

Sorry very fussy, have to ask before i go or else 300 wasted lor !
300 can pay one month instalment for my car.I think you are more qualified to be called Kiasi.

Joseph81
12-07-09, 07:13

Boobs: A/B size. (The soft type, not firm)

Nipples: Quite big but looks well used. Can become quite hard when she is excited

DATY: Yes

FK: No, just kiss on lips.

GFE: Yes. She tries to please

WIR: Not for RM300. Can do better at Uncle Lee'sI think she'll be running out of business soon, so far no repeat order.

Kiasi
12-07-09, 07:45

Skin OK or not?

Bush area clean or not? No smell I hope

Sorry very fussy, have to ask before I go or else 300 wasted lor!

300 can pay one month instalment for my car.Mate,

Don't get me wrong. She ain't that bad. But just not my type + not the RM 300 standard.! If rate for worth of money, I will opt for RM 100 per shot based on her look. But her GFE is great.

I don't go for DATY cause as I say. Once she open the door. I feel like turning back. So just feel like kin kin finish it. Nia.

Cheers mate.

MadBoss
12-07-09, 09:37

Skin OK or not?

300 can pay one month instalment for my car.Open the door want to run away already.

So you think it's because. Scars ugly or not? Big or small scars?

Bush area clean or not?

Can't tell this from standing at the door way. Other reason/s compelled him have that run away feeling which should be enough warning for everyone else.

MadBoss
12-07-09, 09:39
Bro Kiasi,

As I told you dy, can nego. Down to 250 or 200, but I managed to get it at 250 only.200, 250 or 300, she doesn't watch the clock.

Johnpgmy
12-07-09, 12:24

Skin OK or not?

300 can pay one month instalment for my car.Bro

No spare tyre. I don't think she has had kids yet but nipples kinda dark, like MILF but as I said, no spare tyre.

Skin is ok, just the scars on her arm and leg. Like kena accident before.

Bush ok. DATY is fine, no smell. Hope this info is of use to you.

Combat King
12-08-09, 02:20
I think you are more qualified to be called Kiasi.

Yes, kiasi and also kiasu.

Thanks to all of u for information on her.
A bit of plus sign for me as no fleshy tummy n no smell.
Also i like slim 1.
Face i don't really mind as if they look like Miss Penang, they won't be doing this kind of work, correct?
Sorry, last infor i need. No need exact place, just what area her place as have to plan my visit time n distance to travel there n go home to HM for dinner leh!

Cheers to all my mates out there. No poke no fun !!!!

Chasio
12-09-09, 08:19
Ah Chen sms me on Monday, not really free this few days, so told her will visit her on Wednesday.

Reached the hotel very early at 12noon Wednesday. She said got 2 girls, age 23 and 24. Another one aged 19 is working.

Once go into the room, holyshit, the one open the door totally out man. Quickily enter another room from the door inside (both room share a link door) to have a look, umm. This one a bit fat, not too dark but with CFM face.

Call Ah Chen, how long have to wait for the 19 years old one, she said at least 1/2 hour. Oh my, no choice, pick the CFM face.

Take off everything, go into washroom, no bathing. She only wash my brother then hand the tower to me. Huh. That's it?

Laying into the soft and comfort bed. Seriously, this hotel is the most safisfying compare to other cheong place. She start BBBJ me. Sorry to say that, you just can't find a pink nipple on any SEA girl, her's is dark on a average size boobs.

Not that satisfying to touch, so I move my hand down south, after few touches there. Ehhh. Wtf. Wet already? I am not noticing she is applying any KY. So, ask her, today how many customer already, she said just wake up, I am the first customer.

I see, she must be getting horny after wake up. LOL. And no, I am not going to lick her there, because too much water already. She capped me and laying down, no choice, I have to go missionary then. When I pumped her, she kept pushing her pussy against me, rubbing and twisting.

Oh my, I better stop her, if not I will finished very fast. Changed to doggy, same story, keep pushing back, twist and turn her backside. I have to told her that, your friend is eating nasi padang next door, lower your moaning sound, don't disturb her, will you. LOL

At last, I am finished. Ask her to suck my brother after taking off the CD. She said cannot suck, but will give a soft kiss on the head. And she did so.

Not that satifying because I like skinny girl.

Name: Sasa

Damage: 13c

Hopefully, somebody can write review of the 19 years old one, I don't wanna go there and dissapointed again. LOL

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Can I have the contact and place for this action?

Chasio
12-09-09, 08:22
They keep changing the units, so it's no point giving out the location. What you need is their contact number but If I post it here I probably be banned by the moderator, so have you subscribed to this forum yet ? If so then maybe I can PM you for Ah Lian HP no.Can I have the contact number? Pls PM me.

Nfndy
12-09-09, 10:25
Very boring and horny and decide to go to Mutiara around 3.15. This is my 1st time. The boss ask me wheither i'm 1st time. and i just said 1st time. They call Lydia and staright proceed for Massage upstairs.
This is my FR on her.

Name: Lydia

Looks: 4/10

Boobs: small

GFE: 4/10. less conversation. Juz ask her name and then silent until golden question

Roaming: Yes

HJ: 7/10

WIR: Good at massage but i would recommend the other WL as she's too old for me.

Want to ask fellow cheongers did they provide FJ or BJ here?

Cheers

MadBoss
12-09-09, 22:38
Can I have the contact number? Pls PM me.You have PM services? Take some time to get to know the forum first.

Even the post you quoted mentioned you need to subscribe to get PM services.

Anyway you're too new to be requesting for any contacts.

Joseph81
12-10-09, 01:34
Can I have the contact number? Please PM me.First 2 post all asking for contacts, I'm sorry, do I know you?

For a minute I thought I owe you the favour in my previous life.

Combat King
12-11-09, 03:03
Wonder if u guys noticed advertistment in the classified ads of certain local newspapers where u call certain phone numbers (mostly in KL) for massage. They offer girls to your hotel or even homes. They say for massage but u know lah when a man n a woman in a room ... what happens eventually. Do they have it in Penang?
Also when i log into certain websites in the net, up pop to call this sexy girl in your area(Penang/Butterworth/Prai) with email provided. Are these real?
Anybody tried them?

Combat King
12-11-09, 03:05
You have PM services? Take some time to get to know the forum first.

Even the post you quoted mentioned you need to subscribe to get PM services.

Anyway you're too new to be requesting for any contacts.

Maybe he is Inspector Chasio from Bukit Aman !!!

Joseph81
12-11-09, 03:45
Wonder if you guys noticed advertistment in the classified ads of certain local newspapers where you call certain phone numbers (mostly in KL) for massage. They offer girls to your hotel or even homes. They say for massage but you know lah when a man and a woman in a room. What happens eventually. Do they have it in Penang?

Also when I log into certain websites in the net, up pop to call this sexy girl in your area(Penang/Butterworth/Prai) with email provided. Are these real?

Anybody tried them?You go try first, I'm also anxiously want to find out.

Joseph81
12-11-09, 03:46
Maybe he is Inspector Chasio from Bukit Aman!Maybe it means give birth to Chasio better than him, if you know the famous Hong Kong saying.

Joseph81
12-11-09, 03:48
This time round she got 4 gals, I managed to screen 3 of them, Brought my horny friend there and he called upon the most expensive one (RM150) who is 20 year old. According to him she is not bad both the skin and services. Surprisingly there now have lots of towel.

Of course I didn't go in as mai mee ah long I was chatting with the other two rejects, one is a Chinese with quite a big tummy and the other not worth mentioning. The Chinese is petite and ok in looks dept but body a bit out.

Ah Teik
12-12-09, 05:07
This time round she got 4 gals, I managed to screen 3 of them, Brought my horny friend there and he called upon the most expensive one (RM150) who is 20 year old. According to him she is not bad both the skin and services. Surprisingly there now have lots of towel.

Of course I didn't go in as mai mee ah long I was chatting with the other two rejects, one is a Chinese with quite a big tummy and the other not worth mentioning. The Chinese is petite and ok in looks dept but body a bit out.RM150,

Is her name Ah Chi ? Managed to see all too, she is the only one can consider. Recently Ah Cen stocks really out man.

Cricket Lighter
12-12-09, 12:28
Hi,

can any bros recommend me places for SPA or massage, body aching and later need to drive back to KL.

On top of that can also recommend other places for naughty action.

~CL out!

MadBoss
12-12-09, 16:48
Hi,

can any bros recommend me places for SPA or massage, body aching and later need to drive back to KL.

On top of that can also recommend other places for naughty action.

~CL out!Where in Penang are you?

Combat King
12-14-09, 10:14
All of a sudden felt horny. Thought of going to Continental as they have big rooms and privacy (hotel rooms converted) but stock of girls always not up to standard but once awhile they have new ones. Mostly in their late 30s or 40s but i don't really mind if their bodies are still in shape n provides good massage and good extra services if needed. Have not been there for almost a year.

Traffic jam 100m from the place. Shit. Always jam there as stupid Penang drivers don't know how to drive n of course with the school holidays a lot of outstation cars who don't know or cannot decide to turn left or right. Cannot turn into the carpark - full. Decide to park in Hotel Malaysia - got space. Why? expensive mah! Hey, might as well see Cheryl. Phoned her if she still working there. Ah yes! Free? OK. Up to 10th floor. Usual greetings. Long time no see n all that jazz. She looks not so pretty now n too thin but looks like her boobs bigger. Same old chatty girl. Good hard pressing massage from her slim fingers. Good. No rush. Took her time to massage me.

After about half an hour, action time. True, her boobs bigger but shit it became so hard from ther last time i touched her. Silicone inside? Dare not ask her. Gave me a good BBBJ. Her mouth is small but she took all it n cannot tahan n told her to stop. Gave her a hard thrusting fuck n came in 5 minutes.
Gave her 100 n 65 at counter. Mission finished.

Joseph81
12-14-09, 10:17
All of a sudden felt horny. Thought of going to Continental as they have big rooms and privacy (hotel rooms converted) but stock of girls always not up to standard but once awhile they have new ones. Mostly in their late 30s or 40s but i don't really mind if their bodies are still in shape n provides good massage and good extra services if needed. Have not been there for almost a year.

Traffic jam 100m from the place. Shit. Always jam there as stupid Penang drivers don't know how to drive n of course with the school holidays a lot of outstation cars who don't know or cannot decide to turn left or right. Cannot turn into the carpark - full. Decide to park in Hotel Malaysia - got space. Why? expensive mah! Hey, might as well see Cheryl. Phoned her if she still working there. Ah yes! Free? OK. Up to 10th floor. Usual greetings. Long time no see n all that jazz. She looks not so pretty now n too thin but looks like her boobs bigger. Same old chatty girl. Good hard pressing massage from her slim fingers. Good. No rush. Took her time to massage me.

After about half an hour, action time. True, her boobs bigger but shit it became so hard from ther last time i touched her. Silicone inside? Dare not ask her. Gave me a good BBBJ. Her mouth is small but she took all it n cannot tahan n told her to stop. Gave her a hard thrusting fuck n came in 5 minutes.

Gave her 100 n 65 at counter. Mission finished.Nice Traffic report, I'll try not using that route.

Mahaloes
12-15-09, 04:16
Finished work early last nite, so decided to check out GP Spa at Mc Road. Aarrghh. Full parking at the main road, dinner time mah. So drove out back to the 8 row. Found a nice spot at the corner. Foc I think. No jaga kereta in sight!

Its been quite a long time since I visited this place, proceeded straight to the spa floor. Wah. The reception counter manned by 4 ladies? Eehh! How to ask for extra service like that. But was in luck, one of the ladies was the OKP, and asked me if I wanted "char bor" (girls) or not? Told her I'll take a dip in the jacuzzi first then only decide which one to take. As they have prc and local gals. But priced at rm200 and thats excluding the spa rm45.

Took a relaxing plunge for about 10 mins and asked for the captain, by the way; all the waiters there are banglas, so not to worry. Very good manners and polite as well. Was shown 2 local ckt, one from ipoh and the other from kl, looks dept ok only. Maybe a 6 or a 7. Said I'll pass, then the capt took me 1 floor down to view the prc. Eh,. What a surprise. Very fair with nice big boobs., ok I said " I'll take this one" I'm a boobs man.. Little did I know that it was going to go down hill from then onwards..

After the intros and pleasantries proceed to take off her own clothes and so did I, then I wanted to embrace her and give her a hug. You know; just to build up the gfe. But WTF! Cannot hug too long and no neckking! Asked me to lie down on the bed so that we can start to do it and get it over with!

I was starting to get annoyed and dissapointed. Haiya. I said to my self to just go with flow and not make a scene. I even told her I like it slow and romantic and I would very much like her to oblige me. But WTF again. While saying all this to her. She's very robotic and sop., no effort on her part at all. Now I am really not in the mood already, and she keeps telling me that all the customers she had are very fast and I am taking too long. All this while I was like bonking her for 15-20 mins already. All that babbering from her mouth was too much liao. The hornyness in my my brain was suddenly flushed out and my dick also went limp! Told her I've had enough and walk out without cumming.

Went upstairs to complain to the captain, took a dip in the jacuzzi again, just to cool my nerves. Paid rm245 at the counter and left the spa feeling very frustrated.

Here's my rating;

Name: Le Le

Origin: PRC hunan

Boobs: 7/10 looks like 34c with clothes on, must be the push up bra, without the bra her boobs was like 2 thin papayas pointing south!

Nipples: pink. This I like very much, too bad did not get to taste them. No licking, she says.

FK: No

DATY: No also, but I like her pubes, there are of a nice pinkish red colour.

Gfe: 3/10 because, not very accomodating

Price: rm200 a bit high for a prc, had to pay rm45 for the spa, all in rm245

Wir: For the local ckt.

Cricket Lighter
12-16-09, 07:15
Where in Penang are you?

in Batu Feringhi, HRH...

but I managed to get some info from a friend in BM area... He's vary familiar with that side of area (Autocity, Prai etc) he suggested SS, SOHO and there's this club near Prai which played techno music. Oh well...

I didn't have enough time to get into action because my friend and I had a very long catching up to do...

Maybe in future, and this time I'll make sure I'm ready for the action and prepare with some homework for freebies before heading north.

till then...

Cheers.

Sylar
12-16-09, 07:31
in Batu Feringhi, HRH.

But I managed to get some info from a friend in BM area. He's vary familiar with that side of area (Autocity, Prai etc) he suggested SS, SOHO and there's this club near Prai which played techno music. Oh well.

I didn't have enough time to get into action because my friend and I had a very long catching up to do.

Maybe in future, and this time I'll make sure I'm ready for the action and prepare with some homework for freebies before heading north.

Till then.

Cheers.If you stay in Batu Ferringgi beach area, there's only 2 option available. It's either you go hunting for Ang Moh at the beach or stay in the hotel and have a threesome party with the infamous twin. Ms Fives

SSV
12-16-09, 10:02
Hi big bros, interested to go there, but wonder when is the best time (less people) ? tq !

Tsenre
12-16-09, 18:06
Hi Bro,

How to get her?Hi Bro,

I am quite new to this forum, not regular. This coming weekend Sunday I going to Penang, never fuck there before, this gal you got contact I can call to request for her service? What is the price range?

Tsenre
12-16-09, 18:08
Hi Bro,

How to get her?Got Carmen's contact number? appreciate you can give, first time experience to f*** in Penang lah, hope senior like you all can guide me :) this sunday i will be in Penang.

Tsenre
12-16-09, 18:25
This is my first report after following the this forum for years.

Went to Tye Wan last week with my friend. It was their dinner time so wait for 10-15 minutes.

My friend got #55, from Sabah/Sarawak. I think she is Sandakan and Chinese mixed. Nice looking but put on weight nowaday. Speak some hock kien. Good GFE. I tried her before.

No other choice, I choose #18. CKT from KL. She was sitting quietly at the corner playing on her handphone.

Went in to the room and no rush. Standard routine wash and lie down. She did cat bath and good thing is very slow. Moaning a bit. Use her boobs to rub my shaft. Damm shiok. Blow it and I stop her. Start with missionary and unloaded after 10 minutes. She cleaned me up and ask whether I need massage or not. Why not and let her massage my back for another 10 minutes.

Damage RM110
Service : 8/10
Look : 6/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Boobs : 7/10
Body : 6/10

P.S I saw another guy before I went in to the room. I wonder may be he is one of the brother in this forum.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Sorry bro, new in this forum, where is Tye Wan and what is the contact ar?

Brobro77
12-17-09, 16:35
Sorry bro, new in this forum, where is Tye Wan and what is the contact ar?Go to SOHO and walk around there. You can see a Mandarin sign board. Hope u know how to read.

Enter a small lane. No need contact. Just walk in.

Remember to post your Report after that.

MadBoss
12-18-09, 00:16
Hi big bros, interested to go there, but wonder when is the best time (less people) ? tq !What time less people hard to say le. But 5 star guy like you want to eat economy food meh? :D

MadBoss
12-18-09, 00:17
Go to SOHO and walk around there. You can see a Mandarin sign board. Hope u know how to read.

Enter a small lane. No need contact. Just walk in.

Remember to post your Report after that.The sign is also in English what.

Sylar
12-18-09, 03:56
Friends from E.Malaysia came visit, so naturally I need to take them for a safety tour in Penang. Most of the times we hang out at Kim Pui as this is the happy place for men. PRCs quality has dropped but Viets went up to make up for the loss. 2 SYT that caught our eyes, Tina and KK, both were tested by a friend of mine, damage about RM200. Tina is better as she can speaks abit of English, the other will always reply with a dumb smile

Noticed Mei Wah stocks are deterioting in numbers and quality, wonder why the sudden change

SSV
12-18-09, 11:14
What time less people hard to say le. But 5 star guy like you want to eat economy food meh? :D

hahaha, I am just a 'than cia kia' la, not big boss, tauke like you also eat economy food ma, hahaha

Mabuk
12-18-09, 12:44
hahaha, I am just a 'than cia kia' la, not big boss, tauke like you also eat economy food ma, hahaha

This tauke gila one, different story :D

Joseph81
12-18-09, 13:17
This tauke gila one, different story :DDo you mean he eats anything that moves ?

Dracular
12-19-09, 09:19
After observing for a long time my first report.

Greeted by a uncle. And asked about a price for massage. Place seems v relaxing and quite.

Went room and came a young Thai girl. Her name is A. She's 25 according to he.

She's v good for a massage.

After 10-15 minutes massages she asked about magic question. And negotiated price. Seems higher than normal for a hand job. It costs RM 50/-. But I said Ok.

Soe after massage she started her task. And keep moving her hand.

Then I asked whether I can touch her. She said another rm 50/- my goshh, so its expensive. So I said no and asked her to carry on what she; s doing.

She was doing the task untill I finishh.

Her attitude is v gud. No rush. Thats why I went for a HJ.

Ken 9394
12-19-09, 22:23
hi guys and members,

it's been a long time from the last respond in this forum. nothing interesting happen for past few month just some casual fast food and prc. however in current month after some date with a malay girl (not holy type)i got a chinese gf but is for fun only, suddenly get to write something to share with bros here, i am not any expert, just opinion and advisory but bro can all give the detail or comment.

go out dating with malay girl:

is funny to say as sometimes i will go alor setar for some business trip, will ask some old fren (malay girls 2 of them) out for breakfast, around 6am there was large malay community compare to penang but they did not see us as weird. hoever in penang sometimes not only chinese fellow see you weird but even malay guys. so far best place to date a malay girl will be cinema, a good eating place, as kopitiam is out of question and some mamak too populated with malays will also get weird stares.

alone with malay girl:

it is infamous rumors that if you stay alone with malay girl in close area, you will get caught and force to get married. well as i am quite well verse in certain law in m'sia, there are no such things, because a chinese guy are not within the jurisdiction in syariah court. only your partner (muslim) will get caught. will get fine between 1 3k. however there are also some rumors that the officer of islamic department will force you to get marry or so, i am not sure as 100% as peer pressure are different level for everyone. in certain cases, the court will recommended the offender to get married. i personal experience staying in one place (condo) with the malay girl as she rent the condo, i might advise not really a safe place, depends on the surrounding. if the neighborhood more on non-muslim you are on safer side. other places recommended is hotel above 3 stars, more secure condo, certain holiday places such as genting. bros can suggest something else.

sexual life with malay girl:

if you got all the luck, fate, and also timing needed. with some good way of persuading, malay girl will do anything for you. in most of them have good body and sex drive. however careful for some money sucker, is normal to spend for girls but some price tags are overrated.

nl services:

i myself is a nl fans however for nowadays there are lesser and lesser nls and indons with great quality, perharps some bro can intro. if there is good quality nl, i feel even with more higher price some bros are willing to pay as there are better compare to prc and the at the same time blood sucker too.

extra advise:

if you are thinking to screw your malay girl, there are few frenly advise, if there are not service provider or freelance, check their background first, they might have family and big bro behind them who dislike non muslim. if you are spending with them on close proximity, see the surrounding, some of my friends even pay tips to the security guards to inform them in case anything.

from here i would like to extend my regards to mr madboss and all members who contribute so much for this forum, happy holiday, merry christmas and happy new year.

Joseph81
12-20-09, 08:37
hi guys and members,

it's been a long time from the last respond in this forum. nothing interesting happen for past few month just some casual fast food and prc. however in current month after some date with a malay girl (not holy type)i got a chinese gf but is for fun only, suddenly get to write something to share with bros here, i am not any expert, just opinion and advisory but bro can all give the detail or comment.

go out dating with malay girl:

is funny to say as sometimes i will go alor setar for some business trip, will ask some old fren (malay girls 2 of them) out for breakfast, around 6am there was large malay community compare to penang but they did not see us as weird. hoever in penang sometimes not only chinese fellow see you weird but even malay guys. so far best place to date a malay girl will be cinema, a good eating place, as kopitiam is out of question and some mamak too populated with malays will also get weird stares.

alone with malay girl:

it is infamous rumors that if you stay alone with malay girl in close area, you will get caught and force to get married. well as i am quite well verse in certain law in m'sia, there are no such things, because a chinese guy are not within the jurisdiction in syariah court. only your partner (muslim) will get caught. will get fine between 1 3k. however there are also some rumors that the officer of islamic department will force you to get marry or so, i am not sure as 100% as peer pressure are different level for everyone. in certain cases, the court will recommended the offender to get married. i personal experience staying in one place (condo) with the malay girl as she rent the condo, i might advise not really a safe place, depends on the surrounding. if the neighborhood more on non-muslim you are on safer side. other places recommended is hotel above 3 stars, more secure condo, certain holiday places such as genting. bros can suggest something else.

if you got all the luck, fate, and also timing needed. with some good way of persuading, malay girl will do anything for you. in most of them have good body and sex drive. however careful for some money sucker, is normal to spend for girls but some price tags are overrated.

nl services:

i myself is a nl fans however for nowadays there are lesser and lesser nls and indons with great quality, perharps some bro can intro. if there is good quality nl, i feel even with more higher price some bros are willing to pay as there are better compare to prc and the at the same time blood sucker too.

extra advise:

if you are thinking to screw your malay girl, there are few frenly advise, if there are not service provider or freelance, check their background first, they might have family and big bro behind them who dislike non muslim. if you are spending with them on close proximity, see the surrounding, some of my friends even pay tips to the security guards to inform them in case anything.

from here i would like to extend my regards to mr madboss and all members who contribute so much for this forum, happy holiday, merry christmas and happy new year.aiyoyo,

there is not such thing as forced marriage, in ancient china maybe. your knowledge in this area is laughable. anyway if what you claimed is true, madboss would have been forced married more than 4 wives by now.

Lvr37
12-20-09, 14:03
seems like you have a lot of experience with nl, girlfriend or otherwise.

i would like to respond to your concern on be alone with a muslim girl, not just malay girl.

if you care caught alone with your (non muslim man) muslim girl friend, in proper dress, the girl will be charged for khalwat or close proximity. it is a light offence. no one could force the man to marry to girl.

however if you are caught with your pants down with the girl then the girl will be charged for zina or adultery. in this case it is very likely that you will be forced to marry her.

generally muslim girls would prefer to marry a well to do non-muslim man, if she has such a boyfriend. besides marrying someone who can provide her better life, she is also accumulating good deeds as you will have to convert to muslim. the merit for converting someone to muslim is equal to building a little mosque!

hi guys and members,

alone with malay girl:

MadBoss
12-20-09, 14:13
From here I would like to extend my regards to mr Madboss and all members who contribute so much for this forum, happy holiday, Merry Christmas and happy new year.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Ken 9394
12-20-09, 16:42
Seems like you have a lot of experience with NL, girlfriend or otherwise.

I would like to respond to your concern on be alone with a Muslim girl, not just Malay girl.

If you care caught alone with your (non Muslim man) muslim girl friend, in proper dress, the girl will be charged for Khalwat or close proximity. It is a light offence. No one could force the man to marry to girl.

However if you are caught with your pants down with the girl then the girl will be charged for Zina or adultery. In this case it is very likely that you will be forced to marry her.

Generally Muslim girls would prefer to marry a well to do non-muslim man, if she has such a boyfriend. Besides marrying someone who can provide her better life, she is also accumulating good deeds as you will have to convert to Muslim. The merit for converting someone to Muslim is equal to building a little mosque!Well bro, is always hot discussion and rumor, but i can make sure that even with Zina, you wont be charged in Syariah jurisdiction. As you mention FORCE MARRY = pressure, everyone have different endurance and level of acceptance. But if any of bros in trouble, Bear in mind if you are not MUSLIM you are not in the jurisdiction.

Combat King
12-21-09, 03:03
I have Carmen's number (given by PM from one of you) and called twice the other day. Nobody picked up the phone ... chinese music ring tone.
Called the third time, a man answered. I said 'Can i speak to Carmen?" He replied "Who are u?" Scared the shit out of me. I said, " She not free, never mind" and quickly cut off. Shit man, he got my number. So scared lor. Why like that?

Lvr37
12-21-09, 04:04
well, it depends on whom you are with. if you are having fun with the muslim wl and caught during the mib/jais raids, you might be let off the hook. however if you are caught with your girlfriend and the parents won't let you off for free, you are on hot soup!

those that i know of, no one got off, in court or out of court (civil or syariah). if they can't get you in syariah they will charge you for [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). with 12 years and six strokes, most would settle for a marriage. but the good news is you suddenly get additional quota of 3 more!

good luck brother, but be careful!

well bro, is always hot discussion and rumor, but i can make sure that even with zina, you wont be charged in syariah jurisdiction. as you mention force marry = pressure, everyone have different endurance and level of acceptance. but if any of bros in trouble, bear in mind if you are not muslim you are not in the jurisdiction.

FreebieFan
12-21-09, 04:25
hi guys and members,

alone with malay girl:

if you got all the luck, fate, and also timing needed. with some good way of persuading, malay girl will do anything for you. in most of them have good body and sex drive. however careful for some money sucker, is normal to spend for girls but some price tags are overrated.chatted with, met, and bonked many malay girls. usually we went to hotels. i'm not malaysian but always wondered what would have happened if i'd got caught by the jakim/jais enforcers. anways we always made sure to arrive separately and leave separately. its a sad world when a grown man and women can't act freeely without the interference of the " moral police".

seems actually worse than the sad bigoted mutawa in saudi arabia.

MadBoss
12-21-09, 08:25
Well bro, is always hot discussion and rumor, but i can make sure that even with Zina, you wont be charged in Syariah jurisdiction. As you mention FORCE MARRY = pressure, everyone have different endurance and level of acceptance. But if any of bros in trouble, Bear in mind if you are not MUSLIM you are not in the jurisdiction.Aiyah already a married man, can't make me take another and convert. Fark like rabbit lo.

MadBoss
12-21-09, 08:27
I have Carmen's number (given by PM from one of you) and called twice the other day. Nobody picked up the phone ... chinese music ring tone.
Called the third time, a man answered. I said 'Can i speak to Carmen?" He replied "Who are u?" Scared the shit out of me. I said, " She not free, never mind" and quickly cut off. Shit man, he got my number. So scared lor. Why like that?Why like that? Why don't you ask the person who gave you the contact?

You know why? Because a lot of those who don't deserve the contact - got it.

Johnpgmy
12-21-09, 11:06
I have Carmen's number (given by PM from one of you) and called twice the other day. Nobody picked up the phone. Chinese music ring tone.

Called the third time, a man answered. I said 'Can I speak to Carmen? " He replied "Who are u? " Scared the shit out of me. I said, " She not free, never mind" and quickly cut off. Shit man, he got my number. So scared lor. Why like that?Bro

I think no more chances to book carmen. I also got a guy answering her phone last week and then a few days ago, some guy called my phone saying he was carmen's husband. I denied knowing her but he kept going on about how much money carmen owes me. (I think she must have used excusethat she owes money hence the need to become a FL)

Now this guy has resorted to sending vulgar sms's every day at least once a day or twice a day.

Combat King
12-22-09, 03:59
Why like that? Why don't you ask the person who gave you the contact?

You know why? Because a lot of those who don't deserve the contact - got it.

The person who gave me the contact also kena the same thing. Next time i have such contacts i better use the public phone booth as seen in the movies as the calls cannot be traced to your cell phone. A bit of CSI here. Stupid of me lor.
Big Boss are u refering to me that i don't deserve the contact? Is there a difference? All of us just want to have a good time, isn't it? and we have to pay for it with our hard earned money for a few minutes of fun.
Read a lot of Ah Cen at "GI" Joe. Might try there one day but heard stock nowadays are out of shape.

MadBoss
12-22-09, 05:38
The person who gave me the contact also kena the same thing. Next time I have such contacts I better use the public phone booth as seen in the movies as the calls cannot be traced to your cell phone. A bit of CSI here. Stupid of me lor.Get a cheong phone la, how many times said already.

Actually Carmen also should get a XXX phone.

Big Boss are you refering to me that I don't deserve the contact? Is there a difference? All of us just want to have a good time, isn't it? And we have to pay for it with our hard earned money for a few minutes of fun.Who eats the chili will feel the heat.

I have mentioned this before. Always ask the FL if can pass her number to others.

Full time FL sure no problem. What do you think about Carmen? Do you think she can handle it? Obviously not.

So now that every Tom, Dick and Harry has her number, this is what happens.

Maturity in cheonging is the question. If you call an FL and no response. Stop calling la. It's not like we are virgin boys and never fark a MILF before. Unattractive somemore.

MadBoss
12-22-09, 05:41
Bro

I think no more chances to book carmen. I also got a guy answering her phone last week and then a few days ago, some guy called my phone saying he was carmen's husband. I denied knowing her but he kept going on about how much money carmen owes me. (I think she must have used excusethat she owes money hence the need to become a FL)

Now this guy has resorted to sending vulgar sms's every day at least once a day or twice a day.One person passes Carmen's number to five others. That five passes to another five each and so forth.

Don't know how many calls a day she's been getting.

Combat King
12-22-09, 06:25
Get a cheong phone la, how many times said already.

Actually Carmen also should get a XXX phone.

So now that every Tom, Dick and Harry has her number, this is what happens.

Actually should be every Ah Beng, Ah Kow and Ah Too. We are in Penang, mate.
There are so many cheap spy cams in the market and it is always dangerous especially in a private home. Can get blackmailed too or like one of you said, can end up as an actor in a VCD. I always look around the room whenever i go for a massage but if some are well hidden, u can never tell. Aiyo, very risky these days loh !!

Mahaloes
12-22-09, 07:01
Passed by this place a couple of times already, just did not get a chance to drop in for a visit. Had some time to kill yesterday so decided to give it a try. Have been trying to figure this place out while parking, is this a just massage place or with extras! Well, I might have miss out a report on this place by the other fellow cheongters, pressed the bell and was greeted by a guy asking me if I wanted massage; body or foot? Checked out the prices, eh? Quite reasonable; body rm48 per hour.

Went with the body and was told to wait while he got the ml ready, ok. Had a look at the deco. Mmmm, not bad. Had a nice cool colour and looks quite clean, setup was quite legit with ohp and magazines for reading in the lounge area for the foot massage, heard some soft music playing in the back ground. Saw some shoes and slippers outside by the door, other than that, the place was deserted; as in nobody in sight! Felt strange as I was the only one there and the guy who greeted me was taking such a long time for the arrangements. Maybe I was expecting too much and hoping to meet some sweet looking ml to help me release my load. Since its my first time there just went with the flow and did not ask the guy much when he come back. It was like 15mins later.

Was shown to the back where the massage room was, and was told to change and put my clothes on the hanger provided and my other stuff on the small table there. I was thinking like errrr. Is this guy going to be my ml or mm? Changed, waited in the room and looked around; once again, nice deco and the ambience was super soothing. By this time the anticipation was killing me! Have not met anybody else in here accept that guy just now, not even customers. Just when I was giving up hope,. I heard a voice! A female! Hahaha. Can get down to business already. Hehehehe. Alas! When she came in to the room, I was like in a movie scene from The Lord of The Rings, I was looking at a lady who could be Gimli's sister(The Dwarf).

Anyway, did not want to be rude, lie down and let her massaged me, from her accent I could tell that she's Thai, but we did not talk much and I let her finish the session so that I can quickly go home and jerk myself off in the bathroom!

Name: Did not ask

Age: Looks short and stout with a bad hair do; come to think of it, she looks more like the Michelin Man, the female version.

Boobs: A cup

H/J: She did not ask, and even if she did, I wasn't interested!

Massage: 7/10 strong and powerful

Deco: 7/10 better than those I've been to in town

Damage: RM48per hour

Wir: Maybe, for the other ml; if there are any!

Acerboy
12-22-09, 08:12
however if you are caught with your pants down with the girl then the girl will be charged for zina or adultery. in this case it is very likely that you will be forced to marry her.

generally muslim girls would prefer to marry a well to do non-muslim man, if she has such a boyfriend. besides marrying someone who can provide her better life, she is also accumulating good deeds as you will have to convert to muslim. the merit for converting someone to muslim is equal to building a little mosque!sorry but even caught under zina, the non muslim doesn't not need to get married nor will be charged. as for being forced to charge [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), well then get a good lawyer because any women can charge you for [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), you need to prove your case. not the same if both muslim couples, then they will be encouraged to get married. and it is really not easy to be caught for zina in a room because you can get dressed and they need 4 male witness to make an arrest. syariah court has no jurisdiction over non muslims, no two ways about it.

as for who muslim women prefer to marry, i think it is all stereotype. imho the malay girls are the least money minded but that is my experience and some of my friend experiences. any way which women doesn't want to marry a well to do guy instead of a loser? and yes they get 'pahala' (good deeds) if they convert a person to muslim but that is is the after life.

Johnpgmy
12-22-09, 08:46
One person passes Carmen's number to five others. That five passes to another five each and so forth.

Don't know how many calls a day she's been getting.Bros,

Any of you getting calls or sms's from the guy who claims to be Carmen's hubby? Or am I the only lucky one?

Combat King
12-23-09, 01:28
WELLNESS AVENUE

Where is that? Don't mind a good massage with clean place and no extra.
Sometimes need just need to relax n unwind. After HJ at times leaves me
more "lembek" lor.

MadBoss
12-23-09, 04:33
Passed by this place a couple of times already, just did not get a chance to drop in for a visit. Had some time to kill yesterday so decided to give it a try. Have been trying to figure this place out while parking, is this a just massage place or with extras! Well, I might have miss out a report on this place by the other fellow cheongters, pressed the bell and was greeted by a guy asking me if I wanted massage; body or foot? Checked out the prices, eh? Quite reasonable; body rm48 per hour.

Got this from Google search. Is this it?

http://maps.google.com.my/maps/place?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGLL_enMY355MY355&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=wellness+avenue+penang&fb=1&gl=my&hq=wellness+avenue&hnear=penang&cid=1168739020010157330

Mahaloes
12-23-09, 05:56
Madboss; yup, that's the one.

Combat King; you can follow the link given by Madboss.

Grant76
12-23-09, 16:32
Hi bros,

I have trip to Penang next week and I will be stay at Aurora Court.

Any suggestion of nice SPA around the service apartment to visit?

Please advice.

Many Thanks.

Kiasi
12-24-09, 01:52
Dear All Taikor in Penang,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010. Wish you all have a Happy + Safety + Lucky Cheong Life in 2010. May more SYT to be found in 2010.

All the best.

Kiasi out.

Sylar
12-24-09, 07:15
Hi bros,

Please advice.

Many Thanks.Just wonder, how much does it cost for Aurora Court?

MadBoss
12-24-09, 07:29
Hi bros,

Please advice.

Many Thanks.Can't really think of any spa near there.

But when you check in ask for a unit on the third floor.

Kiasi
12-24-09, 09:56
Hi bros,

Please advice.

Many Thanks.Mate,

Aurora court itself is the best supply of white meat leh.! Cheers.

SPA. Wise. Please RTFF.

Merry Christmas.

Johnpgmy
12-25-09, 05:12
Can't really think of any spa near there.

But when you check in ask for a unit on the third floor.Ha ha ha. I am sure all the 3rd floor units are taken. But I think some of the girls are on next floor so 2nd or 4th floor units should also be good.

Mabuk
12-25-09, 11:51
Just wonder, how much does it cost for Aurora Court?

It cost from RM90 to RM400

Depend on your requirement :D

http://www.auroracourt.com/rates.html

Combat King
12-28-09, 06:45
X'mas eve got off work early roam around town. Dropped in to see Ah Cen at "GI" Joe. He said all girls booked as X'mas eve. Walau man, so early already booked. Can last the whole night meh?
To New World park to eat ice kachang. Road jam here n there. Wonder if Guan Eng drives along the roads to see all the jams, illegal parkings, double parking along yellow lines. Yeah, forgot he is from Malacca n so don't know much lor.
Saw New Savoy across the street. Might as well drop in. Went in n saw a few having their foot massaged, must be happy feet. OKT asked want foot or body massage. Shy shy ask got girls kah? OKT looked at me like i cannot afford, said got 150, 160 n 170 but see must take one. So action one. Said OK. He said got PRC n Viets. Said want to see but prefer Viets as had bad experience with PRCs. Took me to front of hotel, up the wooden stairs, wooden floor, wooden rooms n doors. This place can be world heritage, man. Wonder if it can fall anytime. Knock knock one room - no answer. The Viet inside must be in toilet pang sai. To another room, said this one PRC, OK lah.
Knock knock immediately door open. Wow, nice looking fair PRC open door. Even got laptop on dressing table - i checked to see if webcam on, no, OK. Looks friendly. Scan her, can do lor. OKT said 170, sure said the highest price one. Had one hell of a great fucking time. Worth the $$$

Name: Fei Fei (or something like that)
Race: PRC
Talk: Can only speak Mandarin
Body: 8/10 skin fair n smooth. No spare tyre - flat tummy.
Boobs: above average. soft n natural. Nice.
Face: 7/10. a bit too much powder on face
Attitude: Friendly, no rush. Soft moaning.
Pussy: Very bushy (i like bushy). Natural wetness
Service: BBBJ, no KY (plus sign for me)
WIR: Yes but she won't be there long.

Cricket Lighter
12-29-09, 01:29
Bro Sylar,

Kindly enlighten me with the infamous twin. Is it true or just a myth? I'll be heading over to Penang most probably early January. Well, that will be next week or the week after.
If you stay in Batu Ferringgi beach area, there's only 2 option available. It's either you go hunting for Ang Moh at the beach or stay in the hotel and have a threesome party with the infamous twin. Ms Fives

Combat King
12-29-09, 02:47
Hi bros,

Please advice.

Many Thanks.

Aurora Court is THE place to stay, no need to search other places. They have all colors of meat there and all above average. Ask for a room on the 3rd. floor.

MadBoss
12-29-09, 09:24
Bro Sylar,

Kindly enlighten me with the infamous twin. Is it true or just a myth? I'll be heading over to Penang most probably early January. Well, that will be next week or the week after.LOL the twins worh. Ms Five. Means self administered HJ la.

Cricket Lighter
12-30-09, 03:49
haih...... my processor a bit slow this time around

LOL!

LOL the twins worh. Ms Five. Means self administered HJ la.
Ms Five refers to your right and left hand.

Ken 9394
12-30-09, 18:09
Past few days went to 2 places. Cathay and fantasy (massage)

Fantasy

-try no3

Basically nothing much to comment on her because she just do regular massage and wear also very close up. Face also like father just died. Very boring, but massage not much problem. First time get nothing from Fantasy. Very disappointing overall.

Cathay

-try 68 or 66 (never hear properly)

When I walk in, the are approx 10 girls. Not bad there are even proportion of 2 indian, 2 3 sbh and sarawak and the rest is China doll.

Now young man work as pimp, ask me wanna choose which girl, and ask me which package. Basically they offer 2 very useless package.

1st package was 20 mins for RM80

2nd package was 30 mins for RM100

(please note that some ladies work on first package some work on second package, ask advise from that pimp they will tell you)

I tried a China doll under his recommendation because I like blowjob.

Name is Siao Yu, Face ok like regular China doll, but body like aunty with spare tire. However I don't complain much as I know the quality of cathay these days, in fact I enjoy good faces MILFs haha. Went to the room, and proceed with bath, she bath from penis to ass, then proceed to the bed. She actually good in licking asshole, secondly sucking skill also above average and enjoy it.

Then she start with putting condom by mouth, really skillful although use hand in here and there a bit. After that start pumping she on top, as I don't really enjoy spare tire, thus feel no mood and penis start to low mood also, however suddenly the ring bells means no time liao, but I request her to BBBJ again and she suck around 5 mins till explode and still sucking.

Even fuck skill not that good (might be due to her spare tire make my mood goes down) but BBBJ really can praise. Before go out wish me happy new year and smile.

Summary:

Face. K

Body: if you don't mind spare tire

Breast: be size (if she no spare tire, her breast might relatively look bigger)

BBBJ: 9/10 (I tried better)

Asslick: 7/10

FJ: 5/10 (maybe disturb by tire)

Damage: 80 for 20mins I tips 10 =RM90

Complaint and conclusion:

20mins I feel is quite unfair as walk and bath also need 5mins

15 mins more, what can we do? For some bro who like slow gear before full gear, might feel trouble.

30mins package are ok for most people I guess.?

When go out, saw the indian quite young I guess below 30. With nice boobie and body outline, going to try soon however don't like as some indian girls might turn out quite hairy.

Lastly wish all bro happy new year and great year ahead.

MadBoss
12-30-09, 21:42
Past few days went to 2 places. Cathay and fantasy (massage)

Fantasy

-try no3

Basically nothing much to comment on her because she just do regular massage and wear also very close up. Face also like father just died. Very boring, but massage not much problem. First time get nothing from Fantasy. Very disappointing overall.

Cathay

-try 68 or 66 (never hear properly)

When I walk in, the are approx 10 girls. Not bad there are even proportion of 2 indian, 2 3 sbh and sarawak and the rest is China doll.

Now young man work as pimp, ask me wanna choose which girl, and ask me which package. Basically they offer 2 very useless package.

China doll at Cathay? Sure not local CKT?

The new package is also news to me.

Sylar
12-31-09, 05:07
Cathay

I tried a China doll under his recommendation because I like blowjob.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Real surprise to know that they have 2 package now. All these while I thought the charges is RM110. I went there a month ago, saw a few chinese there, didn't realize some of them are actually PRC.

MadBoss
12-31-09, 06:18

2nd package was 30 mins for RM100This is considered a price drop from Rm110.

Kiasi
12-31-09, 16:30

The new package is also news to me.Tai kor,

Cathay. Now got PRC I think is correct cause it's now under my friends operation.! Same boss as gurney 75 karaoke.! My friend keep asking me to go cathay try his PRC. But I dare not. Cause takut meet someone I know. Hahha. But for price range. I no idea!

Cheers.

Bro Cum
01-03-10, 13:01
Today didn't working, suddenly feel horny at afternoon, so call Cheryl and ask her got working or not. She reply yes, then I quickly drive to HM to find her.

Reach HM, she bring me to my regular room, #16 at behind. Take off my clothes and she starting massage my back, while she riding at my back to massage me, same feeling. Her smooth skin make me so high. While massage, I have chatting with her, and she told me last week got a couple come to massage, she is massaging the man and other WL massage his wife, in the end while she doing HJ with that guy, his wife suddenly open the door into their room and take the room key from that man. So funny.

During massage my front, she keep touching and rubbing my dick.

After massage, she ask me what I'm going to to do next? I said "lok cui", she direct take off her clothes, and starting BBBJ on me, her skill still maintain as a BBBJ queen level, so high! If I din stop her, sure I will CIM.

Then cap on, starting with missionary, while doing missionary, she hand keep rubbing my chest and my nipple. Then change style to doggie and cum.

Go to bath room washing area to wash up, and her hand still keep touching my dick and said she hope her future husband will also have a dick same like me.

Wear back clothes pay her $$$, receiving a good bye kiss with her and leave.

Name: Cheryl (ckt)

Boobs: 9/10 (36 E,. 1 mark because is fake silicon melon)

Body: 10/10 (tall, slim, nice skin)

Face: 8/10 (quite good looking, young MILF look)

BBBJ: 10/10 (well you know, penang BBBJ queen)

FJ: 9/10

WIR: OF because

Damage: 150

Kiasi
01-04-10, 07:25
Just hiong-hiong khi, if you meet anyone you know, surely they are as hamsap as you, so what is there to worry? Worse come to worse, you just tell your friend you are there to drink Chinese tea.Wah. As penang kia say" ai hiong hiong. Mai siong siong" hahahah. Mai la. Honestly. I tend to stick with bens service de.! But lately. Seldom cheong liow.

Kaptenrobin
01-05-10, 15:34

The new package is also news to me.Hei Bro,anybody knows the operation hours for Cathay?

Grant76
01-06-10, 16:28
Aurora Court is THE place to stay, no need to search other places. They have all colors of meat there and all above average. Ask for a room on the 3rd. Floor.Many thanks to all Penang brother's advice and reply. What a waste? I am staying there with my family and relative, thus, is not convenience to search the meat around there. Maybe I will visit Penang another time.

If you all need any tips when you all visit KL, please drop us a report.

Happy cheong!

Cheers

Combat King
01-07-10, 03:04
Hei Bro,anybody knows the operation hours for Cathay?

Operation hours? Come on. What time does the Supermarket open? You mean if they open at 8am you want to go? Go in the afternoon, evening and night .... need the time? calculate lah, friend.

Combat King
01-07-10, 03:07
Many thanks to all Penang brother's advice and reply. What a waste? I am staying there with my family and relative, thus, is not convenience to search the meat around there. Maybe I will visit Penang another time.

Happy cheong!

Cheers

You mean after all the information we gave you and you are not coming??
Tips for KL? It is all there in the KL thread.

MadBoss
01-07-10, 04:18
You mean after all the information we gave you and you are not coming?

How you read wan lei?

He came la. Stayed in Aurora with his family, so how to cheong at Uncle Lee's?

Tips for Penang also in the Penang thread mah, but we post everything meh?

Sylar
01-07-10, 04:23
Operation hours? Come on. What time does the Supermarket open? You mean if they open at 8am you want to go? Go in the afternoon, evening and night .... need the time? calculate lah, friend.Paris opens at early hours and that doesn't stop anyone from going.

Cus Land
01-07-10, 20:35
Hi Guys,

Started to scroll through the Penang pages and all I can see is massage reports.

What is the freelance experience like? Will i be able to pick up bargirls for overnight sex? Need to know ASAP as otherwise I'll persuade the guys to stay in KL or head to Bangkok

Thanks,

C

MadBoss
01-07-10, 22:46
Hi Guys,

Started to scroll through the Penang pages and all I can see is massage reports.

What is the freelance experience like? Will i be able to pick up bargirls for overnight sex? Need to know ASAP as otherwise I'll persuade the guys to stay in KL or head to Bangkok

Thanks,

CAction is available but not as easy as Bangkok or KL.

Combat King
01-08-10, 03:47
Hi Guys,

Thanks,

C

Dear Mr. C, as like everywhere most massage centres provides sex too except maybe in 5 star hotels spa. There are straight F-centres like Tye Wan, Paris, Cathy, Savoy. As for freelance in bars, there are no sure-pickup bars unlike the Beach Club in KL. You have to try your luck. The freelance are those on their days off from the F-centres.
More n better action are in KL and of course Bangkok.

Combat King
01-08-10, 03:53
How you read wan lei?

He came la. Stayed in Aurora with his family, so how to cheong at Uncle Lee's?

Tips for Penang also in the Penang thread mah, but we post everything meh?

Yeah, Mr. Boss, i know he came but with family how to cheong, inside the apartment or outside. Can leave wife to shop n sight seeing. Half an hour is all he needs. Anyway, u are right that EVERTHING is in this forum but we try to post new places (if any in tiny Penang) to keep it going n make it interesting.

MadBoss
01-08-10, 08:19
Yeah, Mr. Boss, i know he came but with family how to cheong, inside the apartment or outside. What do you mean you know he came with family?

You mean after all the information we gave you and you are not coming??
Anyway, u are right that EVERTHING is in this forum but we try to post new places (if any in tiny Penang) to keep it going n make it interesting.Read carefully. I said we don't post everything in the threads.

Tips for Penang also in the Penang thread mah, but we post everything meh?Few times I've gone to KL and PMed other kakis, they obligingly give me some phone numbers. Phone numbers are not posted in the threads.

So when a fellow ISG member says thanks,

Many thanks to all Penang brother's advice and reply. What a waste? I am staying there with my family and relative, thus, is not convenience to search the meat around there. Maybe I will visit Penang another time.

Happy cheong!We say 'You're welcome'. Not like this -

Combat King
01-08-10, 09:52
Like that mah called Cheh Kong fuck, no fun wan, as if you do it for the sake of doing it

Nobody like to be Mr. Cheh Kong Fuck but i am not a stud. Never will be a gigolo, so have to work in office 9 to 5. My record, 10 mins foreplay, 15 mins trusting, all done inside 25 mins. If i can prolong then i can get a job as a star in a VCD, lor. I think i am been honest in my 30 mins time frame lah. Of course we do for the sake of doing it. I mean we enjoy doing it to have the climax feeling when we shoot our load. The feeling of not doing it will last a few days only and the feeling of doing it will come back again. The feeling just hit me writing this and so off i go after work looking for the hole. Hehehehhe.

Cus Land
01-09-10, 11:39
Dear Mr. C, as like everywhere most massage centres provides sex too except maybe in 5 star hotels spa. There are straight F-centres like Tye Wan, Paris, Cathy, Savoy. As for freelance in bars, there are no sure-pickup bars unlike the Beach Club in KL. You have to try your luck. The freelance are those on their days off from the F-centres.

More n better action are in KL and of course Bangkok.You're a good man. Many thanks for coming back on this. Tough decision to make now!

Combat King
01-11-10, 01:31
What do you mean you know he came with family?

Read carefully. I said we don't post everything in the threads.

Few times I've gone to KL and PMed other kakis, they obligingly give me some phone numbers. Phone numbers are not posted in the threads.

So when a fellow ISG member says thanks,

We say 'You're welcome'. Not like this -

Solly Boss, did not read n understand carefully. I study only till Std.6 lor. And so English not very good. But i still think almost everything about cheonging in Penang are written in this forum except maybe phone numbers or email addresses which can only be done by PM. My manners also not vally good. But i can say one thing good about this forum that besides talking about sex we can also learn English and manners. Big Boss is here to correct us. Thanks Boss.

Combat King
01-11-10, 01:36
You're a good man. Many thanks for coming back on this. Tough decision to make now!

You are welcome, Cus Land. At least there is someone in this forum says i am a good man. My suggestion is all the real action is in Bangkok and not Penang unless u want to see beautiful beaches, cheap nice hawker food, shopping and slow moving relaxing lifestyle.

Peter Porn
01-11-10, 04:50
Hi everyone,

I am new user here. Can you all intro some place that is nice and good sex service? Please help me.

Thank a lot for you help.

I just know paris hotel only.

Peter Porn
01-11-10, 04:53
You're a good man. Many thanks for coming back on this. Tough decision to make now!what is the thye wan location?

And other location. Near where?

Please help me and tell me think.

Combat King
01-12-10, 06:14
Good Manners not sure but temper yes. ISG has been consistent with FR but not lately. The lack of FR has taken off some colors off the forum. Are we running out of cheonging places or a few good members?

Like i always say, Penang is a bloody damn small place. Cheong places are few and seldom have new ones. Some are afraid to be mentioned as MIBs might be reading the forum too. Enjoy the girls but sometimes pity them if they are caught. Remembered the FL Carmen ... so many phoned her that the husband or boyfriend found out. Dangerous at times.Some members are selfish to share n most ask n ask but never share. Well, we are humans.

Awek Hunter
01-12-10, 09:06
Hi everyone,

I am new user here. Can you all intro some place that is nice and good sex service? Please help me.

Thank a lot for you help.

I just know paris hotel only.Try Thye Wan, Hock Aun & Cathay. Actually there are quite a few but if you are happy with Paris then the 3 should be ok for you.

Others are quite expensive, IMHO. For a quick fuck and release paying anything more than RM100 is really not worth it.

What I personally find challenging is to get 'close' to an ML you like and 'work' on her. It takes time but when you've gained her trust and confidence not only will you get great service but with a bit of luck and depending on how good you are in 'sianing' you might just get a good continous source of quality bonking.

I know because I've just hooked myself a great MILF and I don't need to pay a sen.

Lulu Toti
01-17-10, 01:36
Anyone of you know about this, saw this in the newspaper (sorry, is in chinese). Mentioned that the PRC now hunting for customer at the coffee shop at around 8am to 11.30am early morning in BM area and also seberang selatan... anyone know where exactly the coffee shop at?

check this out.
http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/01/16/20.html
http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/01/17/18.html

Uncle C
01-18-10, 13:57
Anyone of you know about this, saw this in the newspaper (sorry, is in chinese). Mentioned that the PRC now hunting for customer at the coffee shop at around 8am to 11.30am early morning in BM area and also seberang selatan... anyone know where exactly the coffee shop at?

check this out.
http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/01/16/20.html
http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2010/01/17/18.htmlWow, I hope we can find this in Penang island too.

Killer 81
01-19-10, 20:02
Does anyone know where can find an indian?

Dan606
01-20-10, 07:07
Does anyone know where can find an indian?Our prime mister said, 40? thousand came and never go back.

Go find them.

Peter Porn
01-20-10, 07:48
Try Thye Wan, Hock Aun & Cathay. Actually there are quite a few but if you are happy with Paris then the 3 should be ok for you.

Others are quite expensive, IMHO. For a quick fuck and release paying anything more than RM100 is really not worth it.

What I personally find challenging is to get 'close' to an ML you like and 'work' on her. It takes time but when you've gained her trust and confidence not only will you get great service but with a bit of luck and depending on how good you are in 'sianing' you might just get a good continous source of quality bonking.

I know because I've just hooked myself a great MILF and I don't need to pay a sen.Thank Awek Hunter? Where is thye wan, hock aun, and cathay? How can you didn't pay for a sen?

Thank you helping me so much.

MadBoss
01-20-10, 14:51
Does anyone know where can find an indian?In Little India? :rolleyes:

This recent post says it's available at Cathay. Which means you are lazy to read.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=971035&postcount=4699

Chulia Street and Love Lane also have but low quality and beware of trannies.

Crystal supposedly has a new Thosai too.

Combat King
01-21-10, 10:29
Oral sex the main cause of STD, says specialist

Isaac0508
01-21-10, 16:06
what is the thye wan location?

And other location. Near where?

Please help me and tell me think.Thye wan is near the SOHO Free House and the Cititel Hotel.

Or maybe should say between SOHO and Cititel Hotel.

Peter Porn
01-22-10, 07:15
Thye wan is near the SOHO Free House and the Cititel Hotel.

Or maybe should say between SOHO and Cititel Hotel.Hi everyone,

Might tell me where is Hock Aun and Cathy? Please tell m. Thank you for helping. And please tell me which girl I should find.

Danokfan
01-22-10, 19:07
Hi,

Anybody knows about where to find "happy ending massage" in Batu Feringhi? Also place to hunt girls in there? TQ. urgent, hehehehe

SSV
01-26-10, 01:11
Dear Pete,

If you are old enough to surf the net, then you should know how to search for the required info instead of just asking.

Laziness has no cure. FYI, the same question had been asked numerous of times and we are just to lazy to entertain you or any lazy newbies.

Strongly agreed with brother sylar, this is a site of sharing, nobody has the right to request for info just like that, please respect all the members here.

Laughing Jester
01-27-10, 01:10
Feeling bored and decided to explore Fantasy Hotel for the first time last Sunday. When I reached there, it was pretty quiet for a Sunday evening. It was 5pm.

Climbed the stairs to 1st floor. Hmmm. Nothing. I went up to 2nd floor. Bingo! Walked along the corridor and saw only 3 rooms available. Room#202 was closed. Too bad, tried the next room as it was open. The lady looks ok ler. Here's the short report. I guess you will know why it is short.

Room#: I forgot, it is next to #202

Name: Didn't quite catch her name, from Sabah

Face: 6/10 (with makeup)

Boobs: 5/10

Body: 5/10 (with tummy)

FJ: 5/10

GFE: 4/10

Damage: 40

WIR: I will go try others. Sorry

Comments: No sucking on her nipples as she claims will make her nipples get dark. No kissing. Boleh cepat sikit? (damn!, Malaysians only rush at the last minute mar..). Oh yeah, she claims, newly arrived a couple of weeks ago. (True or not?)

After the not so happy deed was done, paid up and left. She asked me to come again when free. Hmmmm. Walked to the stairs and OKT said "Thank you".

Fatty Crab
01-28-10, 11:08
I am looking for cheap thrills, of the RM 30 to RM 40 kind. That is my budget.

No frills. Since I am taking a no frills airline to Penang and staying in a no frills 5 star budget sleeping experience hotel in Burma Road, I have decided to indulge in no frills ladies. Just one position, good old missionary. Just wham and bang and thank you, madam. BTW, madam should be less than 25 years of age. No MILF granny places, thank you.

Any suggestions for such a place or places to be found in downtown Penang?

Nfndy
01-28-10, 18:00
Hi Fello ISG members,

I want to ask if there is FL available after clubbing aroung Upper Penang Road such as Slippery Senoritas or MOIS?

Benjamin Be
01-28-10, 21:18
Try Thye Wan, Hock Aun & Cathay. Actually there are quite a few but if you are happy with Paris then the 3 should be ok for you.

I know because I've just hooked myself a great MILF and I don't need to pay a sen.Last year I was at Cathay paid 150 for Chinese, and 200 for Indian. Now I think I got rip off but indian one was really beautiful 9/10. So what is real true prize for cathay's girls.

Thanks

MadBoss
01-28-10, 22:29

BTW, madam should be less than 25 years of age. No MILF granny places, thank you.

Any suggestions for such a place or places to be found in downtown Penang?RM 30 to RM 40. Less than 25 years of age.

Good luck :rolleyes:

MadBoss
01-28-10, 22:34
Hi Fello ISG members,

I want to ask if there is FL available after clubbing aroung Upper Penang Road such as Slippery Senoritas or MOIS?You've never been to SS or Mois?

Kiasi
01-29-10, 02:02

No frills. Since I am taking a no frills airline to Penang and staying in a no frills 5 star budget sleeping experience hotel in Burma Road, I have decided to indulge in no frills ladies. Just one position, good old missionary. Just wham and bang and thank you, madam. BTW, madam should be less than 25 years of age. No MILF granny places, thank you.

Any suggestions for such a place or places to be found in downtown Penang?MAte,

If you can find one.! Tell me also! RM 40 max. Will like to have sex with lady below 25? You sick ah?

MadBoss
01-29-10, 05:08
Last year I was at Cathay paid 150 for Chinese, and 200 for Indian. Now I think I got rip off but indian one was really beautiful 9/10. So what is real true prize for cathay's girls.

ThanksSounds like you got charged 'Tourist's price'.

You're not local?

Nfndy
01-29-10, 06:27
You've never been to SS or Mois?Been there but like once in a month, sometimes if cannot get girl in the club then feel horny nia, don't know where to find FL at that time?

MadBoss
01-29-10, 21:37
Been there but like once in a month, sometimes if cannot get girl in the club then feel horny nia, don't know where to find FL at that time?Then you must do something about your looks.

Look more handsome. Look like you got cash.

The FL will find you.

Moodybear
01-30-10, 14:59
Hi all master cheong in here, first time post but lurking long time dy.

Here my first report.

Gatal today and went to BM two tower beside penguin office. Go up to 5th floor as recommend by a friend of mine and look for the captain and strait ask massage or "lok chui". Ask how much quote RM180 and massage RM48 (I think) but BJ depends on your luck!

Cut short I say "luk chui" and went up we go to 7th floor and to a room I forgot the number, captain say all are PRC and my mind was like damn I can't speak mandarin, luckily he say this one can speak Canton so no issue loo.

Went in and damn have to wait for few min for tower and then have to bath alone (damn I hate this as I pay for the service).

While waiting for the towel she massage my shoulder and my neck, damn that felt nice.

After bath on to the bed and started to massage my leg. Ooooh. Nice and slow and relaxing touch, then she hug and did a cat bath me and suck my tit, syiok man, tried to kiss her but avoid few times, only mange to kiss her neck (no I didn't give curry to her) then tried to DATY her manage for a while then she push me away and say no as not hygiene. I was like HUH!

Then suck on her breast she moan (fake from the sound of it).

Put on cap and started to blow me, ask why put cap first should blow before put it on, she answer. You guess it, hygiene issue. Damn no fun dy.

Next ask me who on top I say you laa, ride me like I never felt before, damn she good, then missionary took me 15min to unload my talkum.

She clean me and walk to the bath room for a shower with out me!

Overall was good on the bed but not really satisfied.

Name: Mei Tip

Face: 8/10 (with makeup)

Boobs: 5/10 (B cup)

Body: 8/10

FJ: 9/10

GFE: 4/10

Damage: 180

WIR: Yes but on other girls and also will try the massage next time.

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 04:28
MAte,

If you can find one.! Tell me also! RM 40 max. Will like to have sex with lady below 25? You sick ah?

Please dont be so quick to pass people off.

Go to the corner of Jalan Hang Lekir and Jalan Sultan in Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur and there are a whole row of shophouses there with hundred of ladies at that price and at that price.

You must be a small fish in a small island. Go open up your eyes in KL.

I believe that such places exist in Georgetown too but of course all of you big time cheongsters are too vain to admit that you would frequent such places of which the main clients are Bangladesh and other foreign workers.

MadBoss
01-31-10, 09:32

Go to the corner of Jalan Hang Lekir and Jalan Sultan in Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur and there are a whole row of shophouses there with hundred of ladies at that price and at that price.

I believe that such places exist in Georgetown too but of course all of you big time cheongsters are too vain to admit that you would frequent such places of which the main clients are Bangladesh and other foreign workers.If you checked my past reports you'll see that I've posted on a few economy joints but no stocks found there under 25 years old.

There was one 18yo NL but she wasn't going to give it up for RM40. Road side pick up.

Maybe if you've read the news you'd know that there are constant raids in Penang. Penang Road and Chulia Street, past havens for cheapo farks, all have been cleaned up for the last two years. Campbell Street almost non existent for XXX activities already :(

A few are still hiding in the shadows but mostly Thosais and beware of tranvestites.

Paris and Hock Aun Hotels, yes for under Rm50 farks but no for under 25 years old. Dino world here. A few MILFs not bad quality but Fatty Crab has spoken - NO MILFs.

Fantasy Right maybe but not always and usually borderline 30 years old.

Fatty Crab wants Rm40 stock, no grannies and MILFs. Hard find in Penang la.

Cannot compare KL and Penang. Even the PRC FLs there can be had for RM150, here it is at least RM180 - 200 (and not very good looking some more).

Kiasi
01-31-10, 18:05

I believe that such places exist in Georgetown too but of course all of you big time cheongsters are too vain to admit that you would frequent such places of which the main clients are Bangladesh and other foreign workers.Pai seh. I am really small fish. In small pond.! You sure. In KL. Those girls are below 25 which only cost. RM 40?

Kiasi
01-31-10, 18:21

I believe that such places exist in Georgetown too but of course all of you big time cheongsters are too vain to admit that you would frequent such places of which the main clients are Bangladesh and other foreign workers.Mate,

I recall liow. My worker from myanmar. Do told me. There is a place where he go to tui hai. De in BM.! But it's out of his budget which cost RM 50 and the lady is MILF.!

Anyway. I start to feel myself so stupid liow.! I cheong for so long in KL and still didn't know there is a place in KL. Where we can fuck a 25 years old girl for only RM 40.! Sigh. Most of our forumers and sifu I know are still paying at least RM 130 for SYT.!

Cheers

Seijaipow
02-01-10, 04:47
If you checked my past reports you'll see that I've posted on a few economy joints but no stocks found there under 25 years old.

There was one 18yo NL but she wasn't going to give it up for RM40. Road side pick up.

Maybe if you've read the news you'd know that there are constant raids in Penang. Penang Road and Chulia Street, past havens for cheapo farks, all have been cleaned up for the last two years. Campbell Street almost non existent for XXX activities already :(

A few are still hiding in the shadows but mostly Thosais and beware of tranvestites.

Paris and Hock Aun Hotels, yes for under Rm50 farks but no for under 25 years old. Dino world here. A few MILFs not bad quality but Fatty Crab has spoken - NO MILFs.

Fantasy Right maybe but not always and usually borderline 30 years old.

Fatty Crab wants Rm40 stock, no grannies and MILFs. Hard find in Penang la.

Cannot compare KL and Penang. Even the PRC FLs there can be had for RM150, here it is at least RM180 - 200 (and not very good looking some more).

Thank you for your expert insight into all ex el cheapo downtown Penang joints.

To add on to your report, the PRC FL at the foodcourt, Peng Hwa, range from RM 80 to RM 100 maximum and the same can be said of the foodcourt, One Stop near the Champion karaoke in downtown KL.

It leaves me to wonder where the foreign workers in Penang get their share of the fun. I wonder if there are plantation cafes where there may be found freelance Indon and PRC, like the recent case of about 20 PRC caught in a plantation albeit in Sitiawan, Perak.

Perhaps Penang is different in this respect as regards to cheap and young FL.

Have a nice day.

Blade Kl
02-01-10, 05:43
Went to penang for an exploration on cheong place. Explored Fantasy Right staircase, H**k Au*, Paris, Cathay. Quality is almost same, mostly MILF at RM40, but was wondering why cathay is much steeper though. In the end, went to find Uncle Lee's white swan.

About 8 ruskies and 1 korean paraded, went with a ruskies who was wearing a semi transparent dress with a CFM look. Brought me into the room and insisted to help her to undress. Touching her asset through her transparent satin dress, and stripping slowly while her back towards me, gave me an instant hardon. Proceed to the bath and SOP on bed. No kissing and not even touching below. End up spreading the lips below and enjoy the view. It's definitely much better than seen in the movie. It was so pink and delicious that i wanted to lick it, but she pushed me away. Proceed with her pink nipples, not much of a different though. Capped me, started with missionary, doggy and end with cow girl.

Name : never ask
Damage : 250
WIR : Yes, not much place can find white meat

Blade Kl
02-01-10, 05:57
Went to explore BM before leaving to KL. Went to come el cheapo place offering RM40 quickies. Most of the dents are concentrated at an area and finiding the place is real easy. Just follow the forreign workers crowd. Went up the joints to have a look see, was like some foreign country village there. Went around to see their WL, mostly MILF ranging from early 30s. There's a particular joint, H*n* K**g, situated a short distance away from the other dent. Went up and wow, not as bad as all the previous, have some SYT and no foreign workers there. The moment I step in there, the girls are so horny, everyone start calling "leng zhai, mari lar". Wanted to have a go with 1 of the SYT that keep on pulling me but suddenly a group of bangla came up, I was like WTF, suddenly no mood and walked of with full load.

Seijaipow
02-01-10, 07:22
Mate,

I recall liow. My worker from myanmar. Do told me. There is a place where he go to tui hai. De in BM.! But it's out of his budget which cost RM 50 and the lady is MILF.!

Anyway. I start to feel myself so stupid liow.! I cheong for so long in KL and still didn't know there is a place in KL. Where we can fuck a 25 years old girl for only RM 40.! Sigh. Most of our forumers and sifu I know are still paying at least RM 130 for SYT.!

Cheers

I beg for indulgence as this is the Penang thread but I strongly recommend that you go to the place that I mentioned and also there are similar places just a minute from the Monorail station at KL Sentral.

As I have said before, there exist many cheapo places where the senior members here may be unaware of and it is mainly for the foreign workers. I believe such place may exist in Penang, although we are told by our resident expert, MadBoss, that such places are constantly raided and are harder to come by.

Just because these places are cheap does not mean that the ladies are pariah or diseased or sick or anything of that sort.

Do not have the attitude just because they are patronised by our fellow brother foreign workers that these WL are dirty or untouchable. Please change your mindsets.

Seijaipow
02-01-10, 07:30
Apparently you have picked an appropriate NICK.

Your thinking is rather weird, if KL has it, everywhere should have it too. What kind of theory is that ?

Btw, do you know Penang well? If so, please enlighten us rather than giving abusive comments

In almost all places in Malaysia, there exist such places and Penang should not be an exception.

Give us your reasons why Penang does not have cheap joints with young girls?

Do not belittle my nick. I have no quarrel with you.

I have walked all the streets in downtown Penang. Have you walked all the streets in downtown Penang?

Since you know Penang well, do you think the Wan Hai hotel really has 'hai' that asked to be 'wan'? After all, it is in Love Lane. For those who are not Cantonese speaking, Wan Hai means to fuck pussy.

Just because you may be a Penangnite does not mean that you know Penang well. We are all here to learn and I think that Fatty Crab has asked a relevant question which some brothers here are kind enough to comment on it with helpful remarks and observations.

Seijaipow
02-01-10, 07:31
Went to explore BM before leaving to KL. Went to come el cheapo place offering RM40 quickies. Most of the dents are concentrated at an area and finiding the place is real easy. Just follow the forreign workers crowd. Went up the joints to have a look see, was like some foreign country village there. Went around to see their WL, mostly MILF ranging from early 30s. There's a particular joint, H*n* K**g, situated a short distance away from the other dent. Went up and wow, not as bad as all the previous, have some SYT and no foreign workers there. The moment I step in there, the girls are so horny, everyone start calling "leng zhai, mari lar". Wanted to have a go with 1 of the SYT that keep on pulling me but suddenly a group of bangla came up, I was like WTF, suddenly no mood and walked of with full load.

You are very observant. Do the same in KL and you will be richly rewarded with RM 20 to RM 30 fucks with WL below 25.

Sylar
02-01-10, 08:00
You are very observant. Do the same in KL and you will be richly rewarded with RM 20 to RM 30 fucks with WL below 25.It has always been my belief that good things doesn't come in cheap, lousy stuff however can be expensive.

If FLs are selling their body at airasia price till everyone can cheong. The numbers of customers will automatic translate into higher chances of catching STD. Frankly speaking, if one stunning pretty SYT offering herself for < RM40, I would be very suspicious. In short, if one can afford a little bit xtra, I would suggest go for it, at least you will have a peaceful mind.

Blade Kl
02-01-10, 11:59
You are very observant. Do the same in KL and you will be richly rewarded with RM 20 to RM 30 fucks with WL below 25.I do know some places with that price, but was never free to explore them. Was actually hopping to find places similiar to OS and PW of KL in Penang or BM, where we can sit down, enjoy the food and company before proceeding further.

MadBoss
02-01-10, 17:08
It leaves me to wonder where the foreign workers in Penang get their share of the fun. The foreign workers are waiting in line with me for a go at those RM40 MILFs.

Fortunately for us (some of us anyway) female foreign workers seem to outnumber the male ones here in Penang.

As late as mid 2009, you could still find some 'younger' NL or Bakso stock around the overhead footbridge that connects Komtar to Penang Road. Komtar Walk seems to have chased them away.

Meow Meow
02-02-10, 02:40
It has always been my belief that good things doesn't come in cheap, lousy stuff however can be expensive.

If FLs are selling their body at airasia price till everyone can cheong. The numbers of customers will automatic translate into higher chances of catching STD. Frankly speaking, if one stunning pretty SYT offering herself for < RM40, I would be very suspicious. In short, if one can afford a little bit xtra, I would suggest go for it, at least you will have a peaceful mind.

I have a friend who always go for upper class stock which translate into paying more $$$ BUT he still contract STD.

Mannnn
02-02-10, 08:02
Went to Paris hotel at Jalan Irving. A one minute walk from Penang Times Square. Took a CKT from Taiping, age around 30+, name Angie. Very friendly and can fu*k in different positions. Damage is only RM 30.

Mannnn
02-02-10, 10:25
Hello Penang brothers,

Saw a rumah tumpangan Sin Teong Lam in Jalan Kedah. Is there any action inside?

Thank you.

Dan606
02-02-10, 11:08
Pai seh. I am really small fish. In small pond.! You sure. In KL. Those girls are below 25 which only cost. RM 40?today afternnon news mentioned some 10-20 (?) E Malaysian WL were raided in KL cheap hotels, below 25 years old and charges RM30.

KL is a big city, a lot of WL working there and to be competitive, I believe the fees there could be cheaper than that of other states

Blueblack
02-03-10, 08:06
Hi,

I've been out of the scene for quite a while, am sorry about the lack of contributions. Nevertheless, I'll be flying to Penang tomorrow and will be staying at the Hotel Royal for a couple nights. I know posts like these usually generate little. Or worse, hostile. Response, but I'm trying anyway Any action at this hotel or nearby? I've tried searching the thread to no avail, hence this small request.

Thank you

Isaac0508
02-03-10, 14:37
I want to ask all those senior cheongster here:

1. Waldorf

2. Cathay

3. Thye whan

4. New savoy.

Which 1 you like the most.

Any ang pai there?

MadBoss
02-04-10, 05:23
Hi,

I've been out of the scene for quite a while, am sorry about the lack of contributions. Nevertheless, I'll be flying to Penang tomorrow and will be staying at the Hotel Royal for a couple nights. I know posts like these usually generate little. Or worse, hostile. Response, but I'm trying anyway Any action at this hotel or nearby? I've tried searching the thread to no avail, hence this small request.

Thank youYou can walk to New Savoy.

http://www.penang-traveltips.com/new-savoy-hotel.htm

http://www.hotelroyalpenangmalaysia.com/ppc/?gclid=CIGGj8fq158CFZAvpAodfGZaHw#location

MadBoss
02-04-10, 07:16
Send me your contact in my private box, I guide you!Guide him or get comission from him?

Pls. feel free to contact me short time RM300 overnight RM800.
You guys need service from Russian give a call to [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!If you check his post and the related replies, you'll find out how much he's making from 'guiding' you.

Dirtydoog
02-05-10, 03:36
Hello Penang brothers,

Saw a rumah tumpangan Sin Teong Lam in Jalan Kedah. Is there any action inside?

Thank you.

There is action at the end of Jalan Kedah nearest the Penang Police HQ near Transfer Road/Jalan Kedah section. It is called New Osaka Cafe and the inside reminds me of Blue Sky and New Sakura bar scene.

The Sin Teong Lam is also a drinking place although the sign may say rumah tumpangan.

Nearby on Jalan Burma is a bigger KTV called Fortune?

Ah Lee
02-05-10, 09:19
Cny mood, it's Friday, boss went back early, felt hory, so decided to get some time off from office. Headed on to Fantasy right, walked up greeted by old man. Said 6 working. Given a 'plant tour', and decided on room 202, Sarawakian, named Timor, 21yo as claimed by old man

Went in, closed the door. Still holding ciggarette, she quickly got an ash tray for me to put it off. Hmm good service? Stripped, SOP bath and cleaning.

Told to lay on bed. This room only had one single bed. WTF? Lied down waiting, turned round. WTF. Applying oil. Sraight to BJ, wanted auto roaming. Not allowed. Asked why no catbath, said she don't do. WTF again. Capped on, missionary position, loaded.

Name: Timor (Sarawakian)
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 (A+ cup)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 3/10

Isaac0508
02-05-10, 13:54
Can anyone please tell me how to go Hock Aun?

Still havnt go Aurora Court and Hock Aun.

Thanks to Madboss, I know how to go Aurora Court but not to CTC, so not yet go.

But I have no idea where is Hock Aun. And it's costing.

MadBoss
02-06-10, 07:38
Can anyone please tell me how to go Hock Aun?

Still havnt go Aurora Court and Hock Aun.

Thanks to Madboss, I know how to go Aurora Court but not to CTC, so not yet go.

But I have no idea where is Hock Aun. And it's costing.A few guys have found Uncle Lee's at Aurora Court without the contact number.

I used the forum's search function and found this post.

Googled it for you (free service) !

Hock Aun, 70, Jalan Dato' Kramat,

driving from Times square new shopping mall to Komtar, on your left hand side.
Hotel lies a bit inward, but clearly visible from street.

Enjoy and look forward your FR.You don't know how to use the search function?

Ps. Stocking Fan is not local and he found the place :rolleyes:

Cricket Lighter
02-09-10, 10:31
I guess nothing much you can ask for the damage you're paying but she did impress you by offering the ashtray anyhow.
Cny mood, it's Friday, boss went back early, felt hory, so decided to get some time off from office. Headed on to Fantasy right, walked up greeted by old man. Said 6 working. Given a 'plant tour', and decided on room 202, Sarawakian, named Timor, 21yo as claimed by old man

Went in, closed the door. Still holding ciggarette, she quickly got an ash tray for me to put it off. Hmm good service? Stripped, SOP bath and cleaning.

Told to lay on bed. This room only had one single bed. WTF? Lied down waiting, turned round. WTF. Applying oil. Sraight to BJ, wanted auto roaming. Not allowed. Asked why no catbath, said she don't do. WTF again. Capped on, missionary position, loaded.

Name: Timor (Sarawakian)
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10 (A+ cup)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 3/10

Ah Lee
02-11-10, 03:10
I guess nothing much you can ask for the damage you're paying but she did impress you by offering the ashtray anyhow.Yeah. but others do provide catbath, not her though. :( Anyway.. will be heading to Paris tomorrow if working hours permits.

Jizzman
02-13-10, 17:11
Has anyone tried the in room massage at the E&O? Any extras on offer?

Channy
02-14-10, 09:06
The foreign workers are waiting in line with me for a go at those RM40 MILFs.

Fortunately for us (some of us anyway) female foreign workers seem to outnumber the male ones here in Penang.

As late as mid 2009, you could still find some 'younger' NL or Bakso stock around the overhead footbridge that connects Komtar to Penang Road. Komtar Walk seems to have chased them away.The footbridge always guest this ladies Madboss, I m still in penang from 1 week and saw them everyday. But depending the time of day, they are more numerous. Anyway most of them are the same girls I saw 2 years ago not attractive at all and asking 50 rm to a white boleh like me. But I noticed some young indo or Malay (sorry I don't how to make the difference). More attractive. I often saw them during lunch time.

Channy
02-14-10, 09:25
To add on to your report, the PRC FL at the foodcourt, Peng Hwa, range from RM 80 to RM 100 maximum and the same can be said of the foodcourt, One Stop near the Champion karaoke in downtown KL.Sorry bro Seijaipow, I don t like to argue about price. But in peng wah and ace buiding the price ranges from 30 to 100. Got three PRC there, and believe me, being a westerner in this place is not an advantage. The large majority of prc didn t ever approach me. But after one week and daily visit they started to know me and approach me(ever I got better contact with indo waitress of peng wah).

I've try a MILF 37 years old called Jin. Offered me 40 rm without bargain, 2 others was younger around 25 starting at 80 but accepted 60 rm without problems. The cuttiest ask me 100 rm never more.

But in "one stop" it s really hard to get less than 100rm, a local Chinese told me they maintened high prices to avoid foreign workers.

I've talked with some bangla in ace building telling me never paid more than 30rm. But honestly service is low. I got better service for 30 rm in Chinese hotel on jalan ipoh or here in paris and hok aum.

Channy
02-14-10, 09:40
Does anyone know where can find an indian? on lebuh chulia just before sam bookstore(no they are not ladyboys), the girls 3/4 was the same that played their trade on love lane/wan hai hotel last year.

If you're westerner they will want to charge you 150, simply because all the stupid farang on visa run paid this price (dixit their own words). The normal price is 30rm, their room has no hygien, and its rush service a total wasted of money. They are here everynight.; 2 are young (around 25) and quite attractive.

Another one play her trade in love lane but not everynight.

Otherwise the lorong opposite paris hotel. But you ll have to be really horny. Quality is so low, (look by yourself) and also ridiculous prices quoted if you re westerner(50 rm more than paris girls).

Hope that will help.

Awek Hunter
02-14-10, 16:18
Cny eve and I did not expect my regular ML to be working but I was glad I dialled her number and she told me she was still in business. It's fortunate that my family has the reunion do during lunch and not the customary dinner, so I was able to sneek away to the ML's apartment in Air Itam.

I was there on time but she wasn't and I had to wait for close to 45 minutes before she turned up and opened the door to let me in. Apparently she missed her bus coming back from Tg Bungah.

GFE has always been a forte of hers and this time round was no exception. She offered coffee albeit 3-in-1s and even served me lontong which she had cooked earlier. Also as usual I had my shower before the massage session started.

Once I was done, I went into her room and flung away my towel. I came prepared for some fj action after she promised me the last time when I missed out because she had her 'datang merah'. We cuddled standing still and I asked her if we could skip the massage for the day. She consented coyly and laid down on the mattress. I gently took off all her clothes. She was lying face down presenting her 2 full moon buttocks which I slowly carressed and teased and in no time she was buckling uncontrollably. One trick I like which never fails to elicit a response is to gently trace the butt line with the fingers each time ending with a gentle brush on her pussy hole.

This went on for a good 20 minutes, at the end of which she was dripping wet. I turned her around and started giving her a cat bath. By the time I reach her pussy she could take it no more and pulled me up and grab hold of my dick to insert into her. I managed to exercise enough control to put on the rubbers before pistoning into her in long slow strokes. FJ with her is truly enjoyable especially when there is no hurry and no anxiety from both of us. We slow stroked for almost 30 minutes before I released myself and her reaching he peak at least 3 times.

It was the best fuck I had to welcom in the year of the tiger.

I normally pay her 70 bucks for a 1. 5 hr session of massage plus HJ when I first started seeing her. And the best thing is that I have now progressed to FJs (still with the massage if I wanted to) and still paying 70. But being CNY I also gave her an extra 50 ang pow before I took off feeling at the top of the world.

Jizzman
02-14-10, 18:11
Does anyone have information on the escort services in Penang?

Are they any good? Any better than others?

I'm interested in trying Japanese or Korean, or maybe Iranian?

Johnpgmy
02-15-10, 14:20
Bro,

Nice report.

Since you are now on FJ with her, care to share more details?

Age?

Race?

Body details?

Also any chance of sharing her contact?

Thanks in advance

Cny eve and I did not expect my regular ML to be working but I was glad I dialled her number and she told me she was still in business. It's fortunate that my family has the reunion do during lunch and not the customary dinner, so I was able to sneek away to the ML's apartment in Air Itam.

I was there on time but she wasn't and I had to wait for close to 45 minutes before she turned up and opened the door to let me in. Apparently she missed her bus coming back from Tg Bungah.

GFE has always been a forte of hers and this time round was no exception. She offered coffee albeit 3-in-1s and even served me lontong which she had cooked earlier. Also as usual I had my shower before the massage session started.

Once I was done, I went into her room and flung away my towel. I came prepared for some fj action after she promised me the last time when I missed out because she had her 'datang merah'. We cuddled standing still and I asked her if we could skip the massage for the day. She consented coyly and laid down on the mattress. I gently took off all her clothes. She was lying face down presenting her 2 full moon buttocks which I slowly carressed and teased and in no time she was buckling uncontrollably. One trick I like which never fails to elicit a response is to gently trace the butt line with the fingers each time ending with a gentle brush on her pussy hole.

This went on for a good 20 minutes, at the end of which she was dripping wet. I turned her around and started giving her a cat bath. By the time I reach her pussy she could take it no more and pulled me up and grab hold of my dick to insert into her. I managed to exercise enough control to put on the rubbers before pistoning into her in long slow strokes. FJ with her is truly enjoyable especially when there is no hurry and no anxiety from both of us. We slow stroked for almost 30 minutes before I released myself and her reaching he peak at least 3 times.

It was the best fuck I had to welcom in the year of the tiger.

I normally pay her 70 bucks for a 1. 5 hr session of massage plus HJ when I first started seeing her. And the best thing is that I have now progressed to FJs (still with the massage if I wanted to) and still paying 70. But being CNY I also gave her an extra 50 ang pow before I took off feeling at the top of the world.

Cricket Lighter
02-17-10, 02:11
i was in penang to visit my friend for cny and didn't miss out the chance to meet with a girl that i just got to know last year, name shall not be mention as she's a civilian and not amature. we communicate a lot on the phone and this is the first meeting. call her and arrange to fetch her at the jetty since i came all the way from kl and we took the ferry to a hotel, located just in front of kfc in an old bungalow.

hotel was okay but the treatment i got from my new freebie was fantastic. this girl pretty much know what she wants and that's good enough for me. we started taking turn for shower and i complaint to her about the heat in penang every now and then. it was freaking 35 degrees if i'm not mistaken during that day. she came out from the shower with shorts and spaghetti strap, well she got this 36b size which is quite huge for her 5'2 body. we sat on the bed exchange stories and tc, well she did most of the talking. it was a long drive from kl, so i excuse myself for a nap. although i'm supposed to take my nap, out of a human being curiosity to know how each other taste like, we kissed and our tongue got stucked where the first round action begin. she insisted me not to wear rubber but i remind her that we just met the first time and i don't really know you, you don't really know me thing. we had 3 rounds altogether including the morning after and boy she is one horny girl i must admit. i even convinced her to play with the egg vibrator (japanese fav. toy) which i brought and put it deep inside her on medium speed while having my bbbj.

face: 7
boobs: 7 - 36b and she claimed she used to have 38 before
body: 6.5
fj: 6 doggie, mish
bbbj: 6 she like to suck like vaccum and i had a cim on our 2nd round
gfe: 8
damage: 80++, she pay our meal and half of the hotel bills
wir: maybe

Awek Hunter
02-17-10, 13:14
an absolute absence of haste is essential for an excellent hj. most types are done in a slam-bang-see you type which is understandable because the ml or fl just want to cram in as many tricks as possible to maximise their earnings.

mr latest hj experience is definitely at the top of my list of quality, if not right at the top.

she applied a liberal amount of oil to entire groin area, rubbing into all the crevices and folds of the ball sag. a good slow deep massage around the groin area is a must basically relaxing the skin that envelopes the balls so that the entire sag hangs loose and easy. you know when this is achieved when the cock is visibly exposed in its entire length. my ml further enhances this by pulling down the sag skin away from the cock and holds it there for a few seconds before repeating the whole procedure.

when the pole is at its maximum length the real enjoyable bit begins. cumming is just the big bang but a truly good hj is the whole process of building up the tension and leading up to the ejaculation.

again, the whole process must be done in a controlled and slow manner. by pushing the balls and sag downwards a long languine stroking along the entire penis is to be done by the other free hand.

sometimes i assist in doing the pulling of the sag which frees both of the ml's hands. the ultimate mastering of the technique is when the ml knows that i am at the edge of cumming. she slows down almost to a complete stop and leaves me suspended in pure pressure. when the urge to ejaculate subsides the whole process of slow stroking starts all over again.

another trick of my ml is to use her thumb, forefinger and middle finger to gently grab hold of the cock head and tweak it in a slow and teasing way, always using the other free hand to push the balls down to exposed the cock in its maximum length.

my ml does not initiate the final ejaculation. i do. when i am ready i push my cock in a fucking simulation movement to reach that ultimate release. when that starts then only does my ml increase her stroking tempo.

whilst all this is happening eye contact is maintained at all times. this is essential for her to gauge how close i am in wanting to come and slow down or speed up accordingly.

the above is not a fiction. i just patronised the place yesterday which is a thai massage place, relatively clean environment, continuous thai music playing in the background, solid wall partition with drawn curtains, lights turned down low at first and then switched off completely when hj started. this ml's details are as follows:

name: ah c***

nationality: thai (but can speak basic english)

body: still slim and with long legs which put younger mls to shame; she always wear short hot pants which she uses to good effect in rubbing against mine. extremely effective in thai massage where she caresses my legs within the fold of her silken thighs.

fk: strictly not allowed; i think she has a phobia with saliva contact.

fj: according to her strictly not allowed in the joint.

ar: additional rm50 (imho not worth it anyway regardless of who it is)

daty: if fk is prohibited what more this?

hj: 10/10 top of the class!

damage: rm60/2hrs and rm30 for hj (a steal, believe me)

massage skill: average, say 6/10; if i want good massage only i go for another ml at the same joint.

wir: of course, it's a no brainer.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

MadBoss
02-17-10, 21:31
The above is NOT a fiction. I just patronised the place yesterday which is a Thai Massage place, relatively clean environment, continuous Thai music playing in the background, solid wall partition with drawn curtains, lights turned down low at first and then switched off completely when HJ started.
Apparently you have a phobia of mentioning the name or location of the MPs you patronise.

Remember this is the InternationalSexGuide not the HowYouWereJackedOffGuide.

Insisting your report is 'NOT a fiction' even before anyone questions you? You wouldn't have to do that if you had some solid verifiable fact in your report.

Kiasi
02-18-10, 05:08
Apparently you have a phobia of mentioning the name or location of the MPs you patronise.

Remember this is the InternationalSexGuide not the HowYouWereJackedOffGuide.

Insisting your report is 'NOT a fiction' even before anyone questions you? You wouldn't have to do that if you had some solid verifiable fact in your report.

Madboss,

I strongly agree with you!

I feel I was reading sex story then he was sharing information with us!

Just my 2 cents.

Kaptenrobin
02-18-10, 14:10
Hi all ISG folks,

All brother and sister. Kong Hei Fatt Choi to all the Chinese folks. Just want to drop a few line here. Do you guys think that visiting all these fabulous outlet during Chinese new year will bring bad luck to us through out the year? Feeling damm horny during this CNY but not dare to go to such place during CNY because afraid of having bad luck. What do you guys think about that?

Ah Teik
02-18-10, 15:40
Whilst all this is happening eye contact is maintained at all times.

lights turned down low at first and then switched off completely when HJ started.
Bro,

How to have eye contact when light is completely off?

MadBoss
02-18-10, 22:40
Hi all ISG folks,

All brother and sister. Kong Hei Fatt Choi to all the Chinese folks. Just want to drop a few line here. Do you guys think that visiting all these fabulous outlet during Chinese new year will bring bad luck to us through out the year? Feeling damm horny during this CNY but not dare to go to such place during CNY because afraid of having bad luck. What do you guys think about that?It's like Christmas.

He's making a list, he's checking it twice. Gonna find out who's naughty and nice.

If you want to be on Santa's 'Nice List', you have to be a good boy all year round. Not just during the time supermarkets play Jingle Bells.

Fark away! :)

Aries3288
02-19-10, 02:58
[QUOTE=Awek Hunter]An absolute absence of haste is essential for an excellent HJ. Most types are done in a slam-bang-see you type which is understandable because the ML or FL just want to cram in as many tricks as possible to maximise their earnings.

Hello Awek Hunter, you have most definitely found the best HJ service anywhere. I agree that most ML would like to jerk you off as quickly as possible. Would appreciate it very much if you could PM me the location and contact information.

Cheers!

MadBoss
02-19-10, 06:04
Hello Awek Hunter, you have most definitely found the best HJ service anywhere. I agree that most ML would like to jerk you off as quickly as possible. Would appreciate it very much if you could PM me the location and contact information.

Cheers!He has not subscribed for PM facilities, yet.

1.Awek Hunter has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

That's why his posts with no location disclosed are pointless.

Sin Poi
02-19-10, 14:59
There's no big deal about Awek Hunter's HJ experience. For those of you who happen to be in KL, Subang Jaya in particular, and want to experience a HJ that rivals that of bro AH, go to Beauty G MP in USJ 1/1B and ask for Lin, a plump NL that will give you a HJ that makes your manhood harder than the man of steel.

Kaptenrobin
02-24-10, 03:14
As long as he doesn't wear the ML's underwear on his head, he'd be pretty sure to be in the NICE listHi Guys,

Thanks for the info. Hei but then CNY is different from chrismast. Cristmast is more to horny night. People F around during christmast. I think CNY is more like sacret season like everybody need to do proper things. Since you guys never pantang about this, I think next year shall be a cheong new year! Man. I love this site!

Dr Sex
02-27-10, 05:58
i was in penang to visit my friend for cny and didn't miss out the chance to meet with a girl that i just got to know last year, name shall not be mention as she's a civilian and not amature. we communicate a lot on the phone and this is the first meeting. call her and arrange to fetch her at the jetty since i came all the way from kl and we took the ferry to a hotel, located just in front of kfc in an old bungalow.

hotel was okay but the treatment i got from my new freebie was fantastic. this girl pretty much know what she wants and that's good enough for me. we started taking turn for shower and i complaint to her about the heat in penang every now and then. it was freaking 35 degrees if i'm not mistaken during that day. she came out from the shower with shorts and spaghetti strap, well she got this 36b size which is quite huge for her 5'2 body. we sat on the bed exchange stories and tc, well she did most of the talking. it was a long drive from kl, so i excuse myself for a nap. although i'm supposed to take my nap, out of a human being curiosity to know how each other taste like, we kissed and our tongue got stucked where the first round action begin. she insisted me not to wear rubber but i remind her that we just met the first time and i don't really know you, you don't really know me thing. we had 3 rounds altogether including the morning after and boy she is one horny girl i must admit. i even convinced her to play with the egg vibrator (japanese fav. toy) which i brought and put it deep inside her on medium speed while having my bbbj.

face: 7
boobs: 7 - 36b and she claimed she used to have 38 before
body: 6.5
fj: 6 doggie, mish
bbbj: 6 she like to suck like vaccum and i had a cim on our 2nd round
gfe: 8
damage: 80++, she pay our meal and half of the hotel bills
wir: maybenice fr. one lucky guy you're.