PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

MadBoss
03-27-07, 08:46
Brother MadBoss,

In your experience, what are the differences between "going up mointain" with local and PRC girls. Who gives better feelings.Thank you for thinking that I have a lot of experience. Not really la.

I would like to take this opportunity to open this question to all our Penang ISG bro. [ Penang thread very quiet this past few days. The only interesting input actually belong to KL thread :) ]

IMHO

Money - PRC really out for the RM. Local also wants the cash but not so bare faced as to ask for high amount especially tips wise. PRC will even tell how much to tip. Will make face or even quietly curse you if don't get what they want. This'll will spoil your cheonging experience for the night. Local will be satisfied with what you give.

The 'Touch' - PRC really good service and really open to suggestions. Blue film action anytime. Local sometimes like M.C. Hammer's song -You can't touch this.

GFE - PRC got better PR. They know the happier you are, the more willing you are to part with the RM. This for me is the shyness factor. PRC have no family here so less shy. And they are here for short time so they really need repeat customer. If you are shy don't get la.

Even so where really got local Penang much? Always from KL, Ipoh, Johor. So some are stuck up. Like they are doing big favour by sitting next to us.

Looks / age - What stupid pimp in China will send here old ugly PRC to work? Quite good looking one all, model quality some more.

What's more - SO MANY - all shapes and sizes.

Locals - eh, some faces I've been seeing for the five years and they been in the business even longer. The only same pussy I wants to see all the time is my girlfriends.

Go for the PRC if you can't get really quality local. But can you really enjoy good long experience in NCP?

Joseph81
03-28-07, 04:14
Money - PRC really out for the RM. Local also wants the cash but not so bare faced as to ask for high amount especially tips wise. PRC will even tell how much to tip. Will make face or even quietly curse you if don't get what they want. This'll will spoil your cheonging experience for the night. Local will be satisfied with what you give.

The 'Touch' - PRC really good service and really open to suggestions. Blue film action anytime. Local sometimes like M.C. Hammer's song -You can't touch this.

GFE - PRC got better PR. They know the happier you are, the more willing you are to part with the RM. This for me is the shyness factor. PRC have no family here so less shy. And they are here for short time so they really need repeat customer. If you are shy don't get la.

Even so where really got local Penang much? Always from KL, Ipoh, Johor. So some are stuck up. Like they are doing big favour by sitting next to us.

Looks / age - What stupid pimp in China will send here old ugly PRC to work? Quite good looking one all, model quality some more.

Locals - eh, some faces I've been seeing for the five years and they been in the business even longer. The only same pussy I wants to see all the time is my girlfriends.

Go for the PRC if you can't get really quality local. But can you really enjoy good long experience in NCP?Local HC with CKT offers straight action and generally most of the WL are of middle ages (except for Harmoni). For a young guns at his early 20s to go to this sort of places is highly undesirable as one have to fuck an elder lady and at times even aunties, I mean where's the thrill except a quick discharge.

In life, men tends to admire beauties and when one walk past us, immediately all the back talking among friends will start, mainly debating on how great it would be to fuck such species. Sadly, without the power of M, to bed a beauty requires skills and a lot of acting, hence not many people are able to achieve that. However, with the invasion of PRCs, our fantasy can be transformed into reality if one does not emphasize too much on the service. Adding to that, PRCs can be a real turn on as they really know how to "manja", which is a total contrast from the HM.

MadBoss
03-28-07, 08:34
I been to Sunway Hotel but in my opinion better go to Berjaya Georgetown Hotel. Better girls there.Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat King

Has anyone tried the Spa at Sunway Hotel in New Lane?

Happened to be at the hotel coffee house for business and noticed there
is a massage and spa there. Asked the price, expensive, man. $150 for one hour.

Should be the most expensive in Penang. Wonder is it worth it.

If no handy panky allowed with that price is a no no for me.

Heard the price quoted skyhigh and no hanky panky.

The action I guess is not in the SPA.

Jack10
03-28-07, 10:57
I have two Indo gf. One coming back next week from Jakarta. Both my gf very hard to find type. Meaning only want my services not my Rm. There are loads of Indo in Bayan Baru, Bayan Lepas, Bukit Jambul and Relau. But like most PRC quite money grubbing minded.Bro MadBoss,

I have been trying to pick up Indo girls at Relau 88. Heard from malay guys, there are a lot of Indos there and easy to pick them up. They teach me to, just sit at the stall drinking and try find your target and then to talk to the Indo girls. But so far I have no luck, got approach one or two but all like not interested to talk to u. They already dont want to talk to me how can I get to know them...sigh. Anything I did wrong? How to pick one that is willing to talk to u or go out makan makan or outing with u?

Another thing, any place I can pick up bohsia girl?

Stocking Fan
03-28-07, 11:20
[QUOTE=MadBoss]I would like to take this opportunity to open this question to all our Penang ISG bro. [ Penang thread very quiet this past few days. The only interesting input actually belong to KL thread. [QUOTE]Well just back from only 2 nights in KL. There is really a difference with Penang. Only went to the famous BC. Heaven!. Good music. Life bands. Choice of girls Chinese, Viet, Filipinas. And very much "promoting" themselves, so lots of hugging and touching. So you get "warmed up" and you get to see the girls in action, before you have to decide. Cannot find that in Penang! Probably at Zuhai, but unfortunately the girls not very interested in matt saleh. In the HC's the girls just sit and look indifferent.

In Penang, if you cannot take the girl to your own place (hotel or otherwise) you end up in

- either the Spa's which give a nice environment, but think we repeated already that there is only limited choice of WL there. Most of them since long time! And you cannot keep on reporting on them, no?

- or you end up with the HC's of which the environment is not always really very appealing. Some better than others. But where I understand the PRC's are, which seem to give good/better service. Must admit had it with Fanny in New Savoy Hotel which was not bad at all.

- street life: have not really seen youngsters there and now someone warned me that some of them are on drugs (? )

- am not in FL as afraid of ties or "requests", want to keep myself free.

So, choice in Penang is limited, or do I see that wrong? Of course plse take into account that this is a mat salleh view/experience.

Or do/did I miss something?

Welcome comments from brothers.

River
03-29-07, 06:03
Thank you for thinking that I have a lot of experience. Not really la.

I would like to take this opportunity to open this question to all our Penang ISG bro. [ Penang thread very quiet this past few days. The only interesting input actually belong to KL thread :)

IMHO

Go for the PRC if you can't get really quality local. But can you really enjoy good long experience in NCP?[/QUOTE]

Do one need to speak mandarin with prcs. Do they speak hokkein?
TQ

MadBoss
03-29-07, 06:55
Do one need to speak mandarin with prcs. Do they speak hokkein?
TQYes I suppose it would be of immense help especially if you are there for their company first before the action begins. Though I have found that even if they speak non stop and you don't understand one word they are saying, you'll still enjoy their company. I don't think you'll fail to get your 'release'.

But the language of sex is universal and they know why you are looking for them. No need to translate that.

Basics of mandarin would be useful when negotiating price.

Only a handful speak hokkien, the long stay ones. Even fewer speak english.

MadBoss
03-29-07, 07:15
Bro MadBoss,

I have been trying to pick up Indo girls at Relau 88. Heard from malay guys, there are a lot of Indos there and easy to pick them up. They teach me to, just sit at the stall drinking and try find your target and then to talk to the Indo girls. But so far I have no luck, got approach one or two but all like not interested to talk to u. They already dont want to talk to me how can I get to know them...sigh. Anything I did wrong? How to pick one that is willing to talk to u or go out makan makan or outing with u?

Another thing, any place I can pick up bohsia girl?Used to be easy picking up factory Indos. They come to M'sia with Rm50 to last till their first pay day. Everyday eat maggie. When they get their pay, most gone to agent first. So many will accept a free meal. And then you make them swallow something alse too. ;)

Some really beautiful. Like Indo TV star. Don't look at all like my housemaid.

Now factory provide better for them and most are prepared. Even got curfew for their hostels. Actually what I've done in Taman Pelangi (Seberang Jaya) is take one out for makan, make delay and send them home after curfew so they will be locked out. No choice but find another place for them to spend the night ;)

Relau 88 not many Indos as before and for some reason seem to be very good girls now. I agree our malay bros have much better luck with them. Don't know why.

BTW my Indo GF are not factory girls but come here as tourists / social pass.

Bohsia if I remember are naughty teenage girls who spread their legs for you for a quick buck. As little as RM5. Now no more already la. RM 50 got la. And they are now in their late twenties. :(

Joseph81
03-29-07, 08:42
IMHO

Go for the PRC if you can't get really quality local. But can you really enjoy good long experience in NCP?Do one need to speak mandarin with prcs. Do they speak hokkein?TQ[/QUOTE]For your info PRCs came here thro agent and like you said, sent by pimp. It cost them quite a bit to come here, so I reckon probably some have to do some borrowing.

NCP is defintely not the place for bonking unless you like the thrill to do it in a room with no locks. Among all the papaya farm, I believe offers a better facility, a room with air cond + toilet, futhermore there is no time limit, nobody will knock on you door after 40 mins as in Cathay, Tye Wan etc. And to answer your question, you can really enjoy good long experience provided you have the vitamin M to last that long.

MadBoss
03-29-07, 08:57
[QUOTE]Well just back from only 2 nights in KL. There is really a difference with Penang. Only went to the famous BC. Heaven!. Good music. Life bands. Choice of girls Chinese, Viet, Filipinas. And very much "promoting" themselves, so lots of hugging and touching. So you get "warmed up" and you get to see the girls in action, before you have to decide. Cannot find that in Penang! Probably at Zuhai, but unfortunately the girls not very interested in matt saleh. In the HC's the girls just sit and look indifferent.

In Penang, if you cannot take the girl to your own place (hotel or otherwise) you end up in

- Either the Spa's which give a nice environment, but think we repeated already that there is only limited choice of WL there. Most of them since long time! And you cannot keep on reporting on them, no?

- Or you end up with the HC's of which the environment is not always really very appealing. Some better than others. But where I understand the PRC's are, which seem to give good/better service. Must admit had it with Fanny in New Savoy Hotel which was not bad at all.

- Street life: have not really seen youngsters there and now someone warned me that some of them are on drugs (? )

- Am not in FL as afraid of ties or "requests", want to keep myself free.

So, choice in Penang is limited, or do I see that wrong? Of course plse take into account that this is a mat salleh view/experience.

Or do/did I miss something?

Welcome comments from brothers.Your thoughts quite true.

Bad thing is Penang scene now, is more or less same as five years ago and looks to be the same five years in the future.

No innovative cheong entrepreneurs taukes out there? Change Penang's night scene a bit.

Combat King
03-29-07, 13:36
Felt like wanting a release after a day at the office. Told HM all of a sudden raining in Penang. Staying back awhile in the office as you know-lah, when rain in Penang the stupid drivers of the Pearl of the Orient will drive like snails, causing traffic jam.

Drove like mad to New Savoy though it is only 1/2 hour job there. Got about 10 girls there. Heard from bros. in forum Fanny is good. Asked OKT for Fanny. Shit. He does not know who. He said he will ask the girls. Shit !! malu-lah, before I stop him he walked to ask the girls, "who is Fanny?". He came back and said she is #20 but not working today and introduced Christine. Claimed she very good and friendly. She does not look really chinese. OKT said she from Sarawak but mixed and can speak chinese n English.

Time running out for me. Said OK and went to room. She is indeed friendly and speaks good english. Slim and quite tall with big boobs but small nipples.

Washed, a bit of massage, the usual kiss here and there and BBBJ and the usual banging and moaning. Good service worth the RM100. I will return!

Quickly dress and drove home. I was right, the rain caused the traffic jam and
cut left and right to reach home.

Walked in door, HM watching CNN. I cursed Penang drivers, little rain only, drove so slow and caused jam here and there. HM agreed, said Penang drivers like that, asked me next time to drive slowly, come home late never mind, better than get accident.

God, please rain again. Any girls to recommend, brothers out there?

Ken 9394
03-29-07, 18:43
Something to discuss here cheong bros.

A lot of ppl saying is dam easy to get an indonesian working for a date and also fuck job but does anyone have a good experiance to share? Or how to tackle them? I hope I will get reply from out cheong bros. Apart from a very useful tips from madboss tq.

HeavyDuty
03-30-07, 03:11
Used to be easy picking up factory Indos. They come to M'sia with Rm50 to last till their first pay day. Everyday eat maggie. When they get their pay, most gone to agent first. So many will accept a free meal. And then you make them swallow something alse too. ;)

Some really beautiful. Like Indo TV star. Don't look at all like my housemaid.

Now factory provide better for them and most are prepared. Even got curfew for their hostels. Actually what I've done in Taman Pelangi (Seberang Jaya) is take one out for makan, make delay and send them home after curfew so they will be locked out. No choice but find another place for them to spend the night ;)

Relau 88 not many Indos as before and for some reason seem to be very good girls now. I agree our malay bros have much better luck with them. Don't know why.

Bohsia if I remember are naughty teenage girls who spread their legs for you for a quick buck. As little as RM5. Now no more already la. RM 50 got la. And they are now in their late twenties. :(I couldn't agree more with you bro. Taman pelanggi really has a lot of hot indo factory workers. it has been a few occasion when i was there and saw a lot of indo factory workers hanging out during lunch time. i mean REALLY A LOT. some really chun, some like shit. once a while when i passed by the area, i purposely wind down my windows and drive by slowly. when you look at them and they look back, for more than 3 seconds, and if they responded with whistle or some shit like that, then it is on. the problem is, at times, its very hard to understand what the hell they are talking about. I think that's why Malay bros are at better end cos they could understand what they are saying. just my 2 cents

Jack10
03-30-07, 08:46

Bohsia if I remember are naughty teenage girls who spread their legs for you for a quick buck. As little as RM5. Now no more already la. RM 50 got la. And they are now in their late twenties. :(Bro MadBoss,

Thanks for the info. Ya, have been to 88 a few times but no luck. From my few visit there, notice some are very pretty, some even with fair skin. Also saw some vietnamese and nepalese (if not mistaken) girls there. Sigh, what the use, no luck to get to know any of them. :( Can u recommend some other place where I will find better luck? How to tackle them? Where to find girls like your Indo GF? Sometimes it is nice just talking to them.

Bohsia no more ar? The RM50 u mention is it bohsia or MILF?

MadBoss
03-30-07, 09:17
I couldn't agree more with you bro. Taman pelanggi really has a lot of hot indo factory workers. it has been a few occasion when i was there and saw a lot of indo factory workers hanging out during lunch time. i mean REALLY A LOT. some really chun, some like shit. once a while when i passed by the area, i purposely wind down my windows and drive by slowly. when you look at them and they look back, for more than 3 seconds, and if they responded with whistle or some shit like that, then it is on. the problem is, at times, its very hard to understand what the hell they are talking about. I think that's why Malay bros are at better end cos they could understand what they are saying. just my 2 centsYeah. Once you've made contact the only problem is - if they are in a group all of them will get in your car. Generally they won't advertise that they are 'selling'. Take them out for makan, pick one you like and exchange phone numbers. Wait for next meeting, even then she'll probably be with friends.

HINT that you want to be alone with her. Say you want to spend time to get to know her. Then wait for what some more? ")

The 'Payment Part' is tricky. She'll not ask because she doesn't want to seem like a WL. Maybe she'll ask for money to top up her handphone prepaid or to 'lend' her a bit till pay day.

There are those who 'sell' outright. But how to tell? Ask "How much" and risk a slap? Slap my backside nevermind lah ;)

Happy Hunting.

Lengman
03-30-07, 13:05
easy picking up factory Indos. (Indons may be easy picking and wild on bed. But they tend to stick to you like glue and very territorial.

I've seen a lot of them fighting over guys.

How do you get rid of them or better any of them like to just play play?

Golden Blunder
03-30-07, 14:58
Indons may be easy picking and wild on bed. But they tend to stick to you like glue and very territorial.

How do you get rid of them or better any of them like to just play play...?I believe telling them upfront that you are married etc etc may work. And pay them each time you had sex with them. Make it a business deal.

Stocking Fan
03-30-07, 16:15
NCP is defintely not the place for bonking unless you like the thrill to do it in a room with no locks. Among all the papaya farm, I believe offers a better facility, a room with air cond + toilet, futhermore there is no time limit, nobody will knock on you door after 40 mins as in Cathay, Tye Wan etc. And to answer your question, you can really enjoy good long experience provided you have the vitamin M to last that long.Who offers a better facility?

MadBoss
03-30-07, 18:05
Hate Friday night jams. Took me one hour and ten minutes from Bayan Lepas to Georgetown.

After dinner went to M'sia Hotel. Three girls on the sofas. Selected the youngest thinnest sexiest one wearing a bikini top and mini skirt.

Name Gigi - number 8. Past working experience- Two weeks Cititel. Three years Continental (number 28). Left due to conflict with new management. Only 8 months at M'sia MP. According to her I'm damn lucky as this is her first day of work since Chinese New Year. She apparently only works part time - about two days a week. Has a lot of regular customers though with whom she does outcalls.

Looks - pleasant, slim, ok boobs. Only spoke english with me throughout our session.

Massage only so so. SOP with the lightly 'ball brush from behind'. She does not do the "oily backside credit card swipe'. She is one of those who when she speaks, her hands stop moving. I don't like that, your hands should keep working even though we are having a conversation.

After the massage she asks me if I want special. I asked what's on the menu? Let me see if I got this right:

- Naked body massage, catlick, HJ = Rm 120
- Naked body massage, catlick, FJ = Rm 200

Bit pricey. Selected the HJ option. She mentioned that there at M'sia not many customers select to have FJ.

She strips down. Starts with your back, rubs her titties all over even in your butt crack. Then tickles you lightly with her finger tips like Christine of Savoy. Delicious.
Turns you over and repeats same procedure. She catlicks your nipples and down to your balls and the shaft of your brother. NOT the tip. She does NOT do BJ.

For the HJ she sits on your right facing your feet. Before beginning she takes your hands and asks you to massage her boobs from behind. After a bit she'll guide your left hand to her pussy for more massage action. Too bushy for me though. Then she'll start the HJ. She used powder instead of oil so not so syiok. But she sticks her finger in your butt hole which makes up for it.

Afterwards she'll help you shower up.

We exchanged numbers. She asks me to call her next weekend. Pick her up at Gurney Plaza where she usually hangs and take her to a hotel. I asked how much? She replied that its up to the customer how much to give but added that she's not calculative with how long the session should last. Maybe will try but kind of tapped out already RM wise.

Name : Gigi
Number : 8
Looks : 7/10 (7 is like 10 for M'sia Hotel if you know what I mean)
GFE : 7/10
WIR : How to recommend if she only works which two days a week?
Damage : Massage RM60. HJ 'package' RM 120. Tips RM 20. Total RM 200. Sorry bros I think I tipped too much but I was in a good mood.

Walking back to my car which I parked in Chulia Street, a TV grabbed me trying to sell her 'wares'. YEECH :\

MadBoss
03-30-07, 18:15
Indons may be easy picking and wild on bed. But they tend to stick to you like glue and very territorial.

How do you get rid of them or better any of them like to just play play...?I just stop answering their calls and Sms. After a while they'll get the idea. A bit cruel I know but I never promised them anything to begin with. Anybody else has a better way?

Ken 9394
03-30-07, 21:12
Mad boss. About treat them a meal and ronda ronda then you might have your lucky day I have heard of it a lot. But seems that nowadays indos malays have more chance. Dunno why.

Any within relau seems that they won't really travel or walk one person. Usually walk in group or 3 5 sometimes 10 so is hard to start anything at that point.

Apart from relau BJ any MORE place for indos hunting?

Today when to campbell for a walk with my fren. Got one aunty haha MILF type I think coming to me. But I dun like cuz try to be a young girly type. Then after a walk front more got one malay gal age around 23 25 I guess. Asking for 60 refuse to come down to 50 but eventually I take. (why last trip I pay only 50? They dun have regular price or charge according to mood? ) not bad her body as her breast is quite nice (before that she wear spaggetti) can see nice boob already but face a bit tiny holes

After my fren and I settle. I and my fren ask for a request to the malay girl (I forget ask her name) what about 150 for 2 person she rejected.

Nowadays very hard to find any kangtao for NL or INDO?

And something funny here. After finish take some walk across the strees where they sell nasi kandar and got happy mart or 7-11 wan. Got one apek sit there sell old stuff. HP la watch la and some VCD. ONE of the title is THE TERIBBLE MEAL. After done some internet research it is a very GELI and can make you THROW up movie cuz they make hardcore sex scene out of food, puke, shit, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) so on. Any cheong bros watch before?

Ken 9394
03-30-07, 21:14
One more I wanna expend my journey to Cathay and New Savoy.

Know the location but never in before.

How they know you want girl or what.

Izit just enter then they will guide you?

Any senior can guide me for this?

Ken 9394
03-30-07, 21:17
Last time I tried Bohsia before just Belanja Makan and then give some money. Still now got Bohsia? Or like Madboss said, is not teenager anymore, just some mid 20 girls coming out for RM50?

River
03-31-07, 03:31

Any senior can guide me for this?Just walked in and the OKT will recommend lady for you. When the girl come to your room, make up your mind fast if you like her. Can ask for an exchange for a girl that you like before cheonging.... Do not take the words fo OKT for granted though. OKT will always say give you SYT , sweet young thing.

Joseph81
03-31-07, 03:34
Who offers a better facility?Sorry, it's Zuhai

MadBoss
03-31-07, 10:05

Any senior can guide me for this?Cathay, Waldorf, Thye Wan, Savoy the set up is more or less the same.

Walk in you'll find a sitting area of sofas and a big screen Tv. One stretch of sofas for the ladies to sit and opposite empty ones for customers.

Sit down and the OKT will come to you.

You choose there and then. If you already know from ISG who's recommended it would be easier. If not you have to judge by looks or OKT recommendation which really isn't trustworthy.

Cathay now little choice. Even OKT will say 'old or young same one, all good.' Yeah right!

Cathay used to have real lookers. BTW Cathay is the first place I ever Cheong, that's about 12 years ago. Trishaw man brought me there.

MadBoss
03-31-07, 10:12
Last time I tried Bohsia before just Belanja Makan and then give some money. Still now got Bohsia? Or like Madboss said, is not teenager anymore, just some mid 20 girls coming out for RM50?Bohsia last time amateur status. Now professional athletes. LOL. Bohsia no more la. Now naughty girls hang with Mat Rempit only.

Last time can get for RM5. Like last time can get teh tarik for 50 cents.

MadBoss
03-31-07, 10:15
MIB busy the past few days. Check the Star.

Wolverinz
03-31-07, 16:21
First of all I am quite Cheonging Virgin, I have never been to Zuhai or NCP. I have read a few articles here on this. Is it safe to go there alone, or is it better to go to with someone. How much money does one have to spend to just hang out there. What is the best day to go there? How much is one drink if you want to buy for them?

Golden Blunder
03-31-07, 17:46
Last time I tried Bohsia before just Belanja Makan and then give some money. Still now got Bohsia? Or like Madboss said, is not teenager anymore, just some mid 20 girls coming out for RM50?Got. But the Mat Rempits are taking them now.

River
04-01-07, 03:08
Came to KL and felt lonely in the hotel so I call this escort agency - Girls4rent Escort (www.*******************.com) and order a pair of threesome. I had a wonderful time and wish to tell you bros if you ever come to KL please check it out!Wrong forum.

Should be posted in KL forum.

River
04-01-07, 03:11
Cathay, Waldorf, Thye Wan, Savoy the set up is more or less the same.

Walk in you'll find a sitting area of sofas and a big screen Tv. One stretch of sofas for the ladies to sit and opposite empty ones for customers.

Sit down and the OKT will come to you.

You choose there and then. If you already know from ISG who's recommended it would be easier. If not you have to judge by looks or OKT recommendation which really isn't trustworthy.

Cathay now little choice. Even OKT will say 'old or young same one, all good.' Yeah right!

Cathay used to have real lookers. BTW Cathay is the first place I ever Cheong, that's about 12 years ago. Trishaw man brought me there.Are there young sweet ones in Waldorf or Thye WAn?

Any ones you recommend.

Thanks

Salem W
04-01-07, 12:38
First of all I am quite Cheonging Virgin, I have never been to Zuhai or NCP. I have read a few articles here on this. Is it safe to go there alone, or is it better to go to with someone. How much money does one have to spend to just hang out there. What is the best day to go there? How much is one drink if you want to buy for them?This is the 1st time I am sharing with this forum. Wolverinz, zhuhai has about 30+ rooms I think and NCP has about 50 odd rooms (big and small), as for NCP any day after 3. 00pm is a good time. Well hanging out depends on you but the rates can be stiff.

NCP. Room is about RM 30, Girls Tips ranges from RM30 to RM50 please don't spoil the market by paying more. The girls will ask for quickies and that ranges from RM100 to RM 150 per girl per shot. Beer is around RM17. 00 per bottle.

Do the maths and you know how much you need to hang out there. Go early say 3. 30pm not so many customers and the girls don't get to fly about. Be nice to the girls and when you get to know them well. He he you get unexpected results.

Zhuhai. As our seniors have recommended. Stick around at the Bar Counter and see the fishes swimming pass. You pay for beer and free show. Pay when you want the action.

Cheers. Happy cheonging. Hope I don't get taroh for this.

Stocking Fan
04-02-07, 13:06
Looks as there are new girls. The only one english speaking had left some time ago. There is at least now one new english speaking (although very minimal) which arrived a fortnight ago: Aline 25 yo, very friendly. Very small titties. Says does no sex.

As said below: room RM 30. Although for me the okt insisted I also take lychees and nuts which brought it to RM 43. Beers RM 17. Okt says tips to girls rm 30, but most ask a bit more and more pleased with rm 50. Suppose depends on how GFE they have been.

Going alone, think is not so funny as being with a group. Girls disappear regularly.

But think the more regular you get, and the girls get to know you, the more pleasant. Still finding out.

HeavyDuty
04-02-07, 23:23
But think the more regular you get, and the girls get to know you, the more pleasant. Still finding out.Whoa. Pull your brakes for a minute. Bro, they are PRCs. There, its good to know the girls more, yes it does have more pleasant feeling and atmosphere, and then again, it will cost you a deeper hole in your pocket. And sometimes when you know them too well, they tend to take advantage on you. Thats what has happen to a good friend of mine. If you are willing to fall for their tricks, then thats your choice.

Dr Sex
04-03-07, 02:52
Well, this post should be posted up 2 weeks ago but so busy that I got no time to post them. The girls gone back to JB already. Both from JB.

Name: ???? (forget)
Origin: Johor Bharu
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10
Attitude: friendly, naughty, wild, chatty
Damage: RM150

Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 4/10
GFE: 5/10
Attitude: she too new, inexperience

Ah Jun
04-03-07, 08:03
Well, this post should be posted up 2 weeks ago but so busy that I got no time to post them. The girls gone back to JB already. Both from JB.

Damage: RM150Can I have the OKT contact.

Datuk Jong
04-03-07, 13:10
This is the 1st time I am sharing with this forum. Wolverinz, zhuhai has about 30+ rooms I think and NCP has about 50 odd rooms (big and small), as for NCP any day after 3. 00pm is a good time. Well hanging out depends on you but the rates can be stiff.

NCP. Room is about RM 30, Girls Tips ranges from RM30 to RM50 please don't spoil the market by paying more. The girls will ask for quickies and that ranges from RM100 to RM 150 per girl per shot. Beer is around RM17. 00 per bottle.

Do the maths and you know how much you need to hang out there. Go early say 3. 30pm not so many customers and the girls don't get to fly about. Be nice to the girls and when you get to know them well. He he you get unexpected results.

Zhuhai. As our seniors have recommended. Stick around at the Bar Counter and see the fishes swimming pass. You pay for beer and free show. Pay when you want the action.

Cheers. Happy cheonging. Hope I don't get taroh for this.Can give location or directions how to get to Zhuhai or the NCP mentioned here? Will be in Penang a few days and ought to check it out.

Datuk Jong
04-03-07, 13:11

Damage: RM150How to get to this place also?

Thanks

Darken Sturm
04-04-07, 04:03
Hi Dr.Sex,

Sounds like a very nice place you got there. From your previous post, I tried looking for the place but could not find it. It's the flat right behind the nissan centre right?

On another note, I went to Nam Seng last Sunday at 3pm but took one look inside & ran out as they only stock Dino's.

MadBoss
04-04-07, 09:11
Today's Star.- Police detain 30 men including two Thais on a raid on two "gay"? massage parlours and a sauna in a shopping complex in Burmah Road.

The sauna was especially popular on weekends.

Becareful guys. MIB getting on it again.

BTW what place are they talking about?

Nibong Tebal also getting MIB's unwanted attention.

Gnn82
04-04-07, 15:45
Can give location or directions how to get to Zhuhai or the NCP mentioned here? Will be in Penang a few days and ought to check it out.Datuk Jong,

If you are really new and come penang for "fun". I am here highly recommand you go penang upper road "cari". There is the area where the Cititel Hotel located.

Zhuhai and NCP will be the final dicision for you to go.Here all the girl too "money face" until write on their pretty face.

Good luck to you!

Chongster
04-05-07, 00:28
i stayed at gurney hotel recently. after a long day at work, was bored and tired so decided to call up the spa and ask for a room massage. i was tempted to request sure-thing frances (based on fellow mongers' posts) but decided to take my chances with a random choice.

5 mins later my doorbell rang and in came alice, some 30-something average looker. not a milf but no spring chicken either. anyway, proceeded straight to the massage, which i have to say was quite relaxing and well executed. we chatted a little at the start, she said there were 19 ml's working at the spa, which surprised me somewhat, i thought there were far less. i asked her how was business and she said ok only, not that great, she didn't even do as many as 4 customers in a day. so i suspected she would want to supplement her income with some extra services.

towards the second half of the massage, while i was lying on my back, she started to concentrate on massaging my inner thighs and all up to and around my crotch, brushing the undersides of my balls lightly. after about 10 mins of sensual stroking, she asked me whether i wanted her "special massage", which i interpreted as nothing more than a batin hj. so i said yeah.

she poured quite a large amount of oil on my cock and on her hands and elbows and facing me, started by sliding her palms up and down my balls and cock in an upward motion, from thigh to lower stomach. this graduated to a slow sensual sliding up and down my thighs, balls,cock and stomach using her palms, wrists, arms and elbows - to achieve this her whole body had to slide up and down as well, so it almost felt like i was receiving a thai style "body massage". except that only her hands and arms were in contact and not the rest of her body.

was getting quite turned on by now and my flag pole was rock hard. asked whether i could auto roam but this was politely declined. she was now concentrating on my cock, adding a lot more oil and sliding her palms all around my cock in circular and up-down sliding motions. she also used her palms to rub and caress the top of my cock. it was quite well done, with a constant variety of different movements. everything was very oily and making a lot of slurping noises. was very turned on by now and tried to prolong it by telling to stop for a while, which of course the sly gal totally ignored and infact stepped up her speed. i duly exploded and she kept wanking me till i was dry.

paid her rm 160 for the 1.5 hr room massage and another rm 60 for the special massage. some ppl may find that a tad pricey for one release but i thought it was worth it considering that i got a really good one and a half hour massage as well.

Joseph81
04-05-07, 03:22
Datuk Jong,

If you are really new and come penang for "fun". I am here highly recommand you go penang upper road "cari". There is the area where the Cititel Hotel located.

Zhuhai and NCP will be the final dicision for you to go.Here all the girl too "money face" until write on their pretty face.

Good luck to you!Come on friend, you are being unrasonable, PRC came here for money and not for love, it's a "I want your body, you want money" business like transaction, so, naturally they will have "money face" as claimed.

Joseph81
04-05-07, 04:16
Today's Star.- Police detain 30 men including two Thais on a raid on two "gay"? massage parlours and a sauna in a shopping complex in Burmah Road.

The sauna was especially popular on weekends.

Becareful guys. MIB getting on it again.

BTW what place are they talking about?

Nibong Tebal also getting MIB's unwanted attention.The place is in 1 stop, the 2 gay massage was located side by side, one of them is called Body and soul.

Went there once to checked the place out, inside a few of young Thais guy playing cards and then approched by one of them who speaks Mandarin, he briefed me on the charges and I thought it was done by ML, luckily I requested on viewing the ML then he revealed it's all men service that was provided, immediately I stormed out of the place.

MadBoss
04-05-07, 08:19
Datuk Jong,

Good luck to you!Hi. I myself have badmouth PRC but we shouldn't shoot them down all together.

If you want Proton Saga then you pay local price, if you want imported model you must pay the price including the import tax. Local and imported the difference is definitely there.

What I don't like is when time to tip the 'supplier' , she shouldn't determine how much and ***** when don't get what amount requested for.

Customers should pay what they feel is warranted, and that is determined by how well we are treated.

Just my two cents.

Dtk Jong. If you have money - Zhuhai will be much more enjoyable. Upper Penang Road offers the 'local favourites' which is good too. NCP is like McDonalds - TOO fast food, every where also got and you might forget what you had an hour later.

MadBoss
04-05-07, 11:38
Hi. I myself have badmouth PRC but we shouldn't shoot them down all together.

If you want Proton Saga then you pay local price, if you want imported model you must pay the price including the import tax. Local and imported the difference is definitely there.

What I don't like is when time to tip the 'supplier' , she shouldn't determine how much and ***** when don't get what amount requested for.

Customers should pay what they feel is warranted, and that is determined by how well we are treated.

Just my two cents.

Dtk Jong. If you have money - Zhuhai will be much more enjoyable. Upper Penang Road offers the 'local favourites' which is good too. NCP is like McDonalds - TOO fast food, every where also got and you might forget what you had an hour later.Sorry Jackson. Forgot the word B_tc_ not allowed. But I meant it in the context of a verb rather than a noun.

Combat King
04-05-07, 11:47
Nice write-up Chongster about Alice. She is the slim girl with the no auto-roam allowed. So far had her service and Frances only. Like you said, they have 19 girls there but tried only 2. Alice once and Frances twice. Just wonder how are the others. Noticed a few young ones pop out of the other rooms when I was leaving the last time. Any brothers recommend any names?
Mad Boss should know as he is the most "active" in Penang.
Asked about the Spa at Sunway but nobody replied. Expensive price but dare not try as no stories about that place.
Is there a HC at the hotel opposite the renovated Agora Hotel? (new name coming). Went there once but closed down. Wonder if it is open again.
Penang actually is a dead place. No new joints to explore.
Heard no reports about HC at Evergreen. No special action there i think.

MadBoss
04-05-07, 15:40
Nice write-up Chongster about Alice. She is the slim girl with the no auto-roam allowed. So far had her service and Frances only. Like you said, they have 19 girls there but tried only 2. Alice once and Frances twice. Just wonder how are the others. Noticed a few young ones pop out of the other rooms when I was leaving the last time. Any brothers recommend any names?

Mad Boss should know as he is the most "active" in Penang.

Asked about the Spa at Sunway but nobody replied. Expensive price but dare not try as no stories about that place.

Is there a HC at the hotel opposite the renovated Agora Hotel? (new name coming). Went there once but closed down. Wonder if it is open again.

Penang actually is a dead place. No new joints to explore.

Heard no reports about HC at Evergreen. No special action there i think.Gurney Spa - so far that I know of the only (current) ones who do 'specials' are these two ladies. I've had the younger prettier ones but they never offer anything and during massage don't go anywhere near our 'special' places'. During conversation when you mention 'extras' they keep quiet. And they look young so dare not ask. (Shy la) Once I dropped off my robe and climbed on to the massage table stark naked. The masseuse just stared at me wide eyed like I am some crazy sex maniac. (maybe also)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunway Hotel - my post #2570 didn't come out too well I guess. It refers to bro Mabuk's post #2566 and bro Golden Blunder post #2539.

Mabuk says there no hanky panky and price sky high.
Golden Blunder says better go to Berjaya as they have better girls.
My reply was that there must be some action but not in the Spa I guess.
So where?
Evergreen - Stocking Fan's post #2512 - no hanky panky.
Never been to the hotel opposite Agora but heard from friends 'white' meat also offered.

Let us know. Happy cheonging. Beware the MIB.

MadBoss
04-05-07, 15:58
Some one told that there is a night spot opposite Tesco. After a certain hour the dancers will strip off and start dancing in their underwear.

Can anyone confirm?

Wolverinz
04-05-07, 17:20
I am not really fond of Beer, is there other drinks we can have instead of Beer or Hard liquor, such as fruit punch. When we go to Zuhai or NCP. I prefer NL, where is the best place to find the best NL in Penang Island.

HeavyDuty
04-06-07, 01:04
Some one told that there is a night spot opposite Tesco. After a certain hour the dancers will strip off and start dancing in their underwear.

Can anyone confirm?Bro, you are a bit too late to ask this question. The place has "chap lap" already. If you would have brought up this question 2 weeks ago, probably you might have seen some of the chicks there in their underwear.

MadBoss
04-06-07, 07:50
Today's Star N32. 71 year old Auntie Mary being charged with living off the immoral earnings of two women aged 21 and 22 from her flat in Jalan Patani.

Her 'customer' testified against her.

I guess this one way out if you are caught by MIB.

The bastards.

Matching101
04-06-07, 14:05
May I know where the place is?

Maybe we can exchange info.

River
04-07-07, 08:42
Yes I suppose it would be of immense help especially if you are there for their company first before the action begins. Though I have found that even if they speak non stop and you don't understand one word they are saying, you'll still enjoy their company. I don't think you'll fail to get your 'release'.

But the language of sex is universal and they know why you are looking for them. No need to translate that.

Basics of mandarin would be useful when negotiating price.

Only a handful speak hokkien, the long stay ones. Even fewer speak english.I now understand the importance of knowing Mandarin. China is one of the largest country in the world, and Mandarin is spoken by most people in the world.

Shit, should have attended Mandarin classes in school.

And should send all children in Malaysia to Mandarin schools, as it is free as other national schools. (Better as you can learn the very important language in this world, Mandarin) Sigh too old to learn now.

MadBoss
04-07-07, 14:21
I am not really fond of Beer, is there other drinks we can have instead of Beer or Hard liquor, such as fruit punch. When we go to Zuhai or NCP. I prefer NL, where is the best place to find the best NL in Penang Island.Usually these places don't have cocktails but got soft drinks like 100 plus coca-cola.

MadBoss
04-07-07, 14:36
Went to The Ship at Sri Bahari for dinner with HM. Passed by Gala, they now have a new sign - Pusat Urut Tradisional.

Last time I was there in Nov '06 one of the girls Su Fern told me that her taukeh soh was going to redo the whole upstairs into a MP and bring in PRCs.

I was having two ladies 'massaging' me then. I wonder what it's like now. Will drop in tomorrow to check it out when HM not tagging along. Tell her going to Citibank to pay credit card bill ;)

Ken 9394
04-07-07, 16:32
Today's Star N32. 71 year old Auntie Mary being charged with living off the immoral earnings of two women aged 21 and 22 from her flat in Jalan Patani.

The bastards.One of my friends said if [Text deleted by Admin] just bribe will settle?

Is that true?

Old Auntie Mary and 2 women. Any like flat ***** anymore nowadays?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Dr Sex
04-08-07, 01:39

The bastards.

The place becoming too popular. MIB seem to start the raid again lately.

Dr Sex
04-08-07, 01:40

What info to exchange? What info you got?

River
04-08-07, 04:25
Hi. I myself have badmouth PRC but we shouldn't shoot them down all together.

Just my two cents.

Dtk Jong. If you have money - Zhuhai will be much more enjoyable. Upper Penang Road offers the 'local favourites' which is good too. NCP is like McDonalds - TOO fast food, every where also got and you might forget what you had an hour later.Agree.

You pay for what you get. For the PRC. Just see the fair nice skin, and almost perfect body.

Most agree to pay a bit more lah.

River
04-08-07, 05:19
Felt horny last night and decided went cheonging so called up okt Jimmy and he said he has few PRC, Vietnamese and even Russian. So go to check it out.

There are 4 PRC and 1 Vietnamese, I decided to take one PRC who is skinny and a bit short. So we proceed to another room for actions.

As usual, some chit chat before shower. She is quite friendly and sweet, and she is only 22 yrs old. Shower is SOP, then proceed to bed. On the bed, firstly she gave me some catbath and bbbj, then she asked me to turn to the back, then she catbath me back. Nothing to shoutout, but I appreciated the effort.

Then my turn to serve her, she is accomodating and enjoyed my service.

After all the foreplay, time for the action. First doggy style, while hitting her hard, her hand is massaging my balls, really made me high. So quickly I change to tradisional style to avoid early discharge. After a while, change to cowgirl and again this girl is rocking me hard until I have no choice but unloading. Damn shiok!!

After the action, she provided me some massage at the back, but so so oni.

Name: Ah Hong
CFM look : 8/10
BJ : 6/10
GFE : 8/10
FJ : 10/10
AR : half.
CIM : No
Damage : RM200

After the action, she offered me threesome action which will cost me RM1,000 for 2 girls overnight, but I will never consider that as price is too high.Terry San,

What place are you talking about? The girl si superb.

MadBoss
04-08-07, 06:38
One of my friends said if [Text deleted by Admin] just bribe will settle?

Is that true?

Old Auntie Mary and 2 women. Any like flat ***** anymore nowadays?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!Can't really tell what you are asking because of the deleted parts. Try again.

MadBoss
04-08-07, 06:45
I now understand the importance of knowing Mandarin. China is one of the largest country in the world, and Mandarin is spoken by most people in the world.

Shit, should have attended Mandarin classes in school.

And should send all children in Malaysia to Mandarin schools, as it is free as other national schools. (Better as you can learn the very important language in this world, Mandarin) Sigh too old to learn now.Not knowing Mandarin shouldn't stop you from engaging the services of PRC. My own Mandarin is only passable. Never too old to learn. Really want to learn, PRC can teach what. Sign language also got.

BTW I just came across this morning a newspaper stall in Bayan Baru selling China Playboy. Now I can't read Mandarin but still can enjoy. Rm15 but 1998 issue. I bought the Baywatch edition.:)

MadBoss
04-08-07, 06:56
Originally Posted by Matching101

What info to exchange? What info you got?Good question Dr Sex.

Bjguy
04-08-07, 11:18
Hi bros,

Just checkin, any lobang on ladies in penang doing free lance or part time.

If got please help to update a bit on contact & damages.

Thanks,

BJ

MadBoss
04-08-07, 15:51
follow up on gala at sri bahari. the prcs not arrived yet. there is a paper sign on the entrance saying 'the mc and reflexology not opened yet'.

called up su fern and asked her. she said "girls can not come yet, got problem, you come lah now got nobody. i massage you" er. no thanks next time.

since i already parked my car and paid the tout the rm2. i walked over to thye wan.

really la, hcs bosses must inject some new young blood into their businesses. all same faces but a lot of customers waiting. waiting for what i don't know la. okt left them alone and came over to me.

i chose one that i think i hadn't had before. number 13. ah mei.

shower sop. washed my ass so i know got ar.

looks so so only. tummy got stretch marks, bad one at that. my guess is she's pushing 40 already. told me to lie on my back, body massaged me and cat lick all over my back. spread my bottom cheeks and rimmed me good. i enjoy a good catlick.

turned over and same thing. proceeded with bbbj, quite enthusiastic. after asked me something i haven't heard before. " you want to romance me first? " sure why not. nice breasts and nipples. loose pussy smothered with ky. short bush. trimmed not shaved.

dove into mish, doggie, side doggie. before i knew it, she's saying time is running out, faster. i usually check my watch before entering the room but didn't this time. you always should then you''ll know if you are being short changed time wise. i felt that still some time more before explosion but didn't want to extend the session by another half hour (budget only rm 100 that night; ))

i asked to hj me for quicker effect.

during the wash up. 'ting tong' the bell rang.
thye wan
name: ah mei / number 13
looks: 5/10
body: 6/10
catlick:9/10
ar: 8/10
bbbj: 6/10 - always scrape her teeth
gfe: 6/10
wir: nah - not bad but all the same isn't it?
damage: rm100 plus rm10 tips.

btw there got one new one - thosai looks the youngest of the whole lot of them.

Ken 9394
04-08-07, 20:55
Just now went ronda with my fren. Near cathay. Around 1 am. Almost nobody. I think is usual Sunday quiet time. But along the streats. There is one "mamak"stall there got some indian. Wondering are they also thosai for call? And then walk till end there got one stall malay stall in front of a modern motel or hotel. Same building with the optic center. Got a lot of malay chicks or indo chicks there. Any cheonger bro's can comfirm or give some coments or tips there?

Then drive thru the oasis hotel (love lane) anyone try there before? Any girls? I see some thosai and Chinese wondering in and out sometimes. But to the end of the streats some lady boy. Any bro's can comfirm?

Ken 9394
04-08-07, 20:56
Jalan Patani is it the place where police HQ?

Any similar places to cheong like that place? Flats where only few gals?

River
04-09-07, 06:47
Not knowing Mandarin shouldn't stop you from engaging the services of PRC. My own Mandarin is only passable. Never too old to learn. Really want to learn, PRC can teach what. Sign language also got.

BTW I just came across this morning a newspaper stall in Bayan Baru selling China Playboy. Now I can't read Mandarin but still can enjoy. Rm15 but 1998 issue. I bought the Baywatch edition.:)Madboss san,

Sign language alone is not enough for deeper understanding.

Cheoging without any feeling is not a real 'cheonging'. Sigh.

Just can see pictures from a Chinese playboy magazine without reading misses a lot of fun. Isn't it.

Seeing some top students who can score in some many english languages- English , English literature, English for Science & technology, English 122?. But not taking even a single paper of Chinese language is a shame and a waste of talent.

Can't some people see that Mandarin is one of the most important language today in this world. Can't the government make it compulsory for all Chinese to take Mandarin language paper? Just like make it compulsory for all M to take Is-lam study.

How to achieve wawasan 2020. Just some thoughts.

Hope brother Mad Boss agree with this view?

MadBoss
04-09-07, 11:08
Madboss san,

Sign language alone is not enough for deeper understanding.

Cheoging without any feeling is not a real 'cheonging'. Sigh.

Just can see pictures from a Chinese playboy magazine without reading misses a lot of fun. Isn't it.

Seeing some top students who can score in some many english languages- English , English literature, English for Science & technology, English 122?. But not taking even a single paper of Chinese language is a shame and a waste of talent.

Can't some people see that Mandarin is one of the most important language today in this world. Can't the government make it compulsory for all Chinese to take Mandarin language paper? Just like make it compulsory for all M to take Is-lam study.

How to achieve wawasan 2020. Just some thoughts.

Hope brother Mad Boss agree with this view?Usually when I cheong I'm just thinking of "little boss's" feelings. But yes a little feeling in the heart and mind is nice too.

Yes being able to read Chinese Playboy would be much more enjoyable. Especially since 80% is words only 20% pictures.

Most students prefer to excel in English for these reasons.

Most want to study in U.S.A, U.K., Australia - never even give a thought to Chinese Universities.

Our government still looking West. Looking East. Even though it is well known that China is the next Economic superpower. Our businessmen here already know that, even some malays. I know a few who enrolled their children in Chinese schools.

But my point is you don't need a degree in Mandarin or Chinese studies to enjoy mongering PRCs.

And as I said never too late to learn.

Matkewl
04-09-07, 15:46
Gurney Spa - so far that I know of the only (current) ones who do 'specials' are these two ladies. I've had the younger prettier ones but they never offer anything and during massage don't go anywhere near our 'special' places'. During conversation when you mention 'extras' they keep quiet. And they look young so dare not ask. (Shy la) Once I dropped off my robe and climbed on to the massage table stark naked. The masseuse just stared at me wide eyed like I am some crazy sex maniac. (maybe also)
Sunway Hotel - my post #2570 didn't come out too well I guess. It refers to bro Mabuk's post #2566 and bro Golden Blunder post #2539.

Mabuk says there no hanky panky and price sky high.
Golden Blunder says better go to Berjaya as they have better girls.
My reply was that there must be some action but not in the Spa I guess.
So where?
Evergreen - Stocking Fan's post #2512 - no hanky panky.
Never been to the hotel opposite Agora but heard from friends 'white' meat also offered.

Let us know. Happy cheonging. Beware the MIB.Bro I have tried in Sunway. Totally waste of money. No bj only massage damage caused 80. for handjob additional fifty. Is there any free lance there in Seberang jaya or sungai petani. I am posted there. Need one immediately. [Text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Acerboy
04-10-07, 03:40
bros,

will be up in Penang on Thursday. Any Fl contact which I think is hard to come by in Penang or OKT contact that can deliver to hotel room.Thanks in advance.

Mabuk
04-10-07, 06:49
Bro I have tried in Sunway. Totally waste of money. No bj only massage damage caused 80. for handjob additional fifty. Is there any free lance there in Seberang jaya or sungai petani. I am posted there. Need one immediately. [Text deleted by Admin].

Bro,

There are 2 Sunway in Penang State, one in the island and the other in Mainland.

What I mention earlier one is in the island, no hanky panky.

But in Seberang Jaya one they do have last time, I didn't go there for a quite long time, any updates?

Stocking Fan
04-10-07, 12:49
Should have posted some time ago. Was a late afternoon in Chulia street, when suddenly heavy rain. Just was about at Balcony of Orange motel and went there. Sat outside and took coke waiting for rain to stop. 2 Dino's at other table, mind you during the time I sat there, one of them (which had notice already earlier) got 2 customers. Did not see them stroll by or negociate, so think regulars who go straight with her. Must be good then? ! ? Later an Indian MILF came out and asked to sit at my table. Very chatty. And yes, they get you comfortably and get you slowly turned on. So decided go with her. RM 100 for 30 minutes (of which she claimed she only gets rm 60). Rooms are small and very basic, but with AC. Hear bro's already react, rm 100 for fishy smell. Well not so. Was quite a nice lady with nice big titties. And no smell. Only negative is she has a very pronounced belly. For the rest ok. Showered together and she washed me. She is extremely GF. Really wants to do everything to please you. Did not ask for anal, but for the rest everything was go-go. If she ties up her hear, she has a very young face and nice eyes. If she lets down her face she is like a little vamp. Really had a good session. At the end wanted to tip her a little, but noticed run out of money. Offered me RM 10 for a cab. Which did not take as went to ATM. Name is Radha. Always at Orange Hotel between 1 and 6 PM. On weekends or on demand puts on high heels, short skirts and stockings (should try that again! ). Really top GFE and good service. Says she has regulars who call her to come to their hotel for few hours. As such she gets all the money.

WIR: maybe, but as I am still in my wandering mood to find out the place and see with what I am most comfortable, not sure yet. Although the stockings are tempting.

If you like Milfs, this one is good a try.

Question to Bro's: are there hotels in Penang you can take a girl to for just a few hours who have a bit more 'luxe' than some of the HC rooms? Thanks for your usual kind advice.

Golden Blunder
04-10-07, 13:17
Bro I have tried in Sunway. Totally waste of money. No bj only massage damage caused 80. for handjob additional fifty. Is there any free lance there in Seberang jaya or sungai petani. I am posted there. Need one immediately. [Text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!I would suggest Berjaya Georgetown Hotel spa. Better quality there. The other spa I am going to try out is Gurney spa. Understand the service is pretty decent.

Mabuk
04-11-07, 02:13
So decided go with her. RM 100 for 30 minutes (of which she claimed she only gets rm 60). Rooms are small and very basic, but with AC.

Bro,

If my memory served me correctly, Orange price usually around RM50, unless you are a foreigner. Usually that place hard to see indian girl, majority are from christian Sabah and Sarawak.

CodeName
04-11-07, 03:52
Alright Bros, I haven't written anything for a long time. Pretty much lack of motivation here + tons of work.

1)Berjaya Spa
This place is located at 1-Stop shopping center @pulau tikus. I love the spa there + massage. Highly recommend you to visit there before 2,3pm before it gets too crowded. Yes, you can spend as much time as you want to use the facilities of the spa. After spa, they will take you to massage. You can pick either a)thai b)chinese c)local for massage. I personally prefer thai or local massage, it gives you a real relief for yall muscles + bones =)

I did tried chinese massage, it's just considered 'ok'
Yes, the magical question will be there for you "do you want a special massage", only HJ service will be provided, RM50. If you pay more than that, means that you show stupidity on your face =) Logically, it's NOT worthy. There, massage = 45mins and they will ask if you want the special service when 15mins left. So pretty much if you take the special, they only gives you 30mins of massage, which is not enough for me at all. Why bother to spend more money for a HJ while your back could enjoy more? Am not a fan of HJ, lol~

IF I remember correctly, Spa + massage = RM77 or RM88(excluding HJ service). You can ask for massage only without the spa package, which will cost you RM69. This is pretty much I usually ask for without the spa. As for tips? Well, it REALLY depends on how good the massage is. At most I gave RM20, sometimes none. Yes, I don't tip much since I never go for extra service. I do highly recommend a local woman for massage, but I dare not to give it out here as it might expose my identity =) Please private message me if you seriously want a good massage.

By the way, if you take the full package, you can have free food there. This is a plus after spa + massage.

2)Berjaya PRCs
First, it's expensive, RM200 each shot, clean cut business deal. You could view the photos album if you request it. OR I believe they could show all the girls that's available in a room to you.

Make it short here, I tried like 6,7 different girls before. Most gave good services but the girls there were pretty much programmed to do the procedures step by step. First you take a bath, ->will have you to lay on bed without second words -> catbath you -> BJ -> and F you -> you cum -> clean up -> tips, BYE BYE RM200+. HAHAHAHA. It gives no GFE and they don't always want to chat much and no porn movie type of actions. If my memory serves me right, QingQing was the one that gave me really good experience + good GFE + she didn't act like others, such as pretending to feel good etc. As for looking, I think she deserves 7/10. For her service, I would give 10/10. Oh, by the way, she was a SUPERB rider. I couldn't hold long at all when she rode on me. She mentally and physically screwed me up for that very moment =) Tipped her RM50. It wasn't much for that cause I got what I wanted and she paid for it.

2 weeks ago, I went back there and tried another lady, around 30, 32 or so. Can't remember her name, but she had pretty big nose. She moaned really loud and it clearly was a lousy act + wanted me to cum fast... that turned me down. Ended giving her 10 for the tips. Hahaha. I HATE to tips lousy experience. And for the rest, memories faded pretty fast...

As said, if you have extra cash, this is a place for above average looking PRCs but services aren't always guaranteed. You do not need to take any spa packages in order to proceed for FJ. Just ask the OKTs there.
Overall, I rate Berjaya with 7/10. I am a person that pick ONLY good looking girls, that's why local HCs aren't an option for me.

3)SOHO
Yea, I had good experience from this place. Went there alone on a Friday night (was about 3 months ago). I met a really nice looking indian girl, she looked around the age of 26+. We talked a lot and I was kind of drunk by that time, she danced with me =) Yea, very firm body and she did give me her phone number so that I could contact her. Main point is, I don't think she was a hooker. We talked until the bar was closed @ 3am. I paid for her drinks and after all, I don't contact her anymore... just don't think it would be a go for both of us in a short period, yea I do miss her =)

Ah well, sorry for not updating so often here. Sometimes, I'm confused about myself. I honestly could easily get a girlfriend, and why pay for trade? One main reason is - I dare not to put my soul in any relationship again, perhaps old birds like you guys could answer me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

River
04-11-07, 03:53
Should have posted some time ago. Was a late afternoon in Chulia street, when suddenly heavy rain. Just was about at Balcony of Orange motel and went there. Sat outside and took coke waiting for rain to stop. 2 Dino's at other table, mind you during the time I sat there, one of them (which had notice already earlier) got 2 customers. Did not see them stroll by or negociate, so think regulars who go straight with her. Must be good then? ! ? Later an Indian MILF came out and asked to sit at my table. Very chatty. And yes, they get you comfortably and get you slowly turned on. So decided go with her. RM 100 for 30 minutes (of which she claimed she only gets rm 60). Rooms are small and very basic, but with AC. Hear bro's already react, rm 100 for fishy smell. Well not so. Was quite a nice lady with nice big titties. And no smell. Only negative is she has a very pronounced belly. For the rest ok. Showered together and she washed me. She is extremely GF. Really wants to do everything to please you. Did not ask for anal, but for the rest everything was go-go. If she ties up her hear, she has a very young face and nice eyes. If she lets down her face she is like a little vamp. Really had a good session. At the end wanted to tip her a little, but noticed run out of money. Offered me RM 10 for a cab. Which did not take as went to ATM. Name is Radha. Always at Orange Hotel between 1 and 6 PM. On weekends or on demand puts on high heels, short skirts and stockings (should try that again! ). Really top GFE and good service. Says she has regulars who call her to come to their hotel for few hours. As such she gets all the money.

WIR: maybe, but as I am still in my wandering mood to find out the place and see with what I am most comfortable, not sure yet. Although the stockings are tempting.

Question to Bro's: are there hotels in Penang you can take a girl to for just a few hours who have a bit more 'luxe' than some of the HC rooms? Thanks for your usual kind advice.Think that almost all Ind. Ladies have some kind of smell. Should be ok if you won't mind about it.

River
04-11-07, 04:03
Usually when I cheong I'm just thinking of "little boss's" feelings. But yes a little feeling in the heart and mind is nice too.

Yes being able to read Chinese Playboy would be much more enjoyable. Especially since 80% is words only 20% pictures.

Most students prefer to excel in English for these reasons.

Most want to study in U.S.A, U.K., Australia - never even give a thought to Chinese Universities.

Our government still looking West. Looking East. Even though it is well known that China is the next Economic superpower. Our businessmen here already know that, even some malays. I know a few who enrolled their children in Chinese schools.

But my point is you don't need a degree in Mandarin or Chinese studies to enjoy mongering PRCs.

And as I said never too late to learn.Why C parents also do not understand the importance of C language in today's world. Sigh and shy.

I overheard the prc said somehting like banana man, as skin is yellow but do not know C language. Talk and thought is all white!

They have got a point.

Stocking Fan
04-11-07, 05:09
Bro,

If my memory served me correctly, Orange price usually around RM50, unless you are a foreigner. Usually that place hard to see indian girl, majority are from christian Sabah and Sarawak.Well she says she is there daily from 1 PM to 6 PM. Did not check.

Gave up on trying to get the "local" prices by all means, sometimes it does not work at all. Good though to know, so can see to it that it does not inflate too much !

But for the ladies: Mat salleh = ATM machine !

Koay33
04-11-07, 06:09
Bro,

There are 2 Sunway in Penang State, one in the island and the other in Mainland.

What I mention earlier one is in the island, no hanky panky.

But in Seberang Jaya one they do have last time, I didn't go there for a quite long time, any updates?

I was there in Jan 2007. The WL told me there are about 3WLs working during day time and 7WLs at nite time. Due to invasion of PRC, some of the ang pai already left and having heard they went to summit. The place is a bit run down but atleast better than Hotel Malaysia. Hope this helps.

Wumin
04-11-07, 16:17
Hi bros,

Just heard from my friend, Hotel Grand Paradise (opposite Agora Hotel), got foreign stock, local chinese and NL. Wondering any bro can verify that? Thanks.

Happy and Safe Cheonging.

Dr Sex
04-12-07, 05:09
I get to know a girl from Friendster which is into this xxx game. She was not sexy and not pretty but she willing to please you. Her blowjob was very good. She can make u cum very fast with her blowjob. She is not WL. She is just a college student. Yes, she was Penang girl but study in KL. For those who really want to know her or exchange. If you really got 'cun' info provide we can share.

End of the month I will be in KL to meet my two 'sex' gf. Looking forward for end of the month. Usually I get free stuffs. Pay money for 'service' is just once awhile. I prefer those one-night stand or 'sex' gf type. No need pay money, you treat them dinner or buy them some small present already can makie them happy. That one was great. They are more GFE. Not like those lansi WL.

Hero Kt
04-12-07, 06:04
Hi bros,

Just heard from my friend, Hotel Grand Paradise (opposite Agora Hotel), got foreign stock, local chinese and NL. Wondering any bro can verify that? Thanks.

Happy and Safe Cheonging.Yeah, I also know this! Yesterday just come 5 new gal! The OKT say very pretty LOL! I also wan go try Bring out from 11pm to 8am only RM300! (just pay gals) (coz OKT dunno 1), If OKT know wanna pay him RM500! The gal only can get Rm300, is same! Including.Russia, Indonesia Chinese, Local, China! Very good service! You must try it.

Newbie07
04-12-07, 17:11
I get to know a girl from Friendster which is into this xxx game. She was not sexy and not pretty but she willing to please you. Her blowjob was very good. She can make u cum very fast with her blowjob. She is not WL. She is just a college student. Yes, she was Penang girl but study in KL. For those who really want to know her or exchange. If you really got 'cun' info provide we can share.

End of the month I will be in KL to meet my two 'sex' gf. Looking forward for end of the month. Usually I get free stuffs. Pay money for 'service' is just once awhile. I prefer those one-night stand or 'sex' gf type. No need pay money, you treat them dinner or buy them some small present already can makie them happy. That one was great. They are more GFE. Not like those lansi WL.WOW! Cool. You are the man! How lucky guy you are. How you get to know these 'sex' gf? Where you find them? I also want to find 1, but couldn't find. I'm agree with you that to get 'sex' gf with no string attached than paying because they are more GFE. I wish to know them as well, but sorry I don't have any to share or exchange with you.

Cheers

Ken 9394
04-12-07, 19:41
Very seldom can find frenster gal who willing to be sex GF or partner.

Usually you ask them out. They treat you as ATM of sort of money tender haha.

Any updates about that or she got any friend willing to do that?

Dr Sex
04-13-07, 03:24
Is not that easy to find. I only manage to find 5 girls from Friendster that into this thing. They not go for your money. Mostly they from other state so hard for me to 'shag' around. I looking for Penang gals but hard to find.

Joseph81
04-14-07, 02:20
Bro Hero Kt,

Are you sure the no. you provide is REAL?

I had call the no. on Wednesday and get the same respone as Bro Kevin118.

Haiz.He tried very hard not to answer Kevin previously, so it's pretty obvious he's think this is a funny practical joke.

Ken 9394
04-14-07, 13:25
After been motivated buy or hero (frenster case one) haha I try my luck to try lure from Mirc.

So went to mirc dal net server (penang channel) get to know one girl. Nice is gal_nidcash: after a talk. She said she need cash. And I ask what you offer in return she said sex. AND you all know how much she wanted 3000. And is just one night. Haha I throw back a offer say 10 days. Standby anytime I wan you must on call. Then I might bring another fren for a orgy for first 2 days.

She rejected somehow. But is a good start. As I know mirc still got girls like that. Any bros can try luck there and give us some update.

Tq

Golden Blunder
04-14-07, 16:42
Bro Hero Kt,

Are you sure the no. you provide is REAL?

I had call the no. on Wednesday and get the same respone as Bro Kevin118.

Haiz.In this world today, where got things that are so easy one?

Ken 9394
04-14-07, 20:10
After trying at Cathay. My friend and I ronda around the streats.

I was ronda around Cathay there. Then walk till opposite cititel. Where got malay stall (modern hotel) a uncle ask me want to have foreign pros or not. I ask how much

He said 1 hour for 380. Never see stock cuz he say must say yes only will bring cuz lately a lot of police ronda.

Anyway he said some can overnight but diff charges.

For local he said only 150 but only stright fuck. And they got Thailand at same price also. (for this I think better just go cathay). Cuz only fuc. No oral or anything else. For local. Stock I check, . Mostly young girls. But not having a sexy appealing body. So so only. But there is one or 2 not bad. Mostly 18 23

For the local we can go cathay.

But just to comfirm any bro's can comfirm about the foriegn stocks. The price worth it or not. TQ

P. S can anyone comfirm about kangtao of modern hotel?

Ken 9394
04-14-07, 20:12

Question to Bro's: are there hotels in Penang you can take a girl to for just a few hours who have a bit more 'luxe' than some of the HC rooms? Thanks for your usual kind advice.Can anyone tell me where is Orange Motel. Whet to search. Cant find.

TQ

Ken 9394
04-14-07, 20:14
Mad boss I got one contacts about indo factory girl.

They won't get out on night cuz got curfew? Is that true.

Any she told me is virgin make me laugh haha

(was discussing about boyfren and she said she have a bf buy rejected when the boy ask her for sex.)

But mostly indo have big boobs.

Mad boss. Any tips regarding hook the indo factory girl. TQ

Pdwsim
04-15-07, 05:32
For ruskiss and other around 250 only.

Calvin

I was ronda around Cathay there. Then walk till opposite cititel. Where got malay stall (modern hotel) a uncle ask me want to have foreign pros or not. I ask how much

He said 1 hour for 380. Never see stock cuz he say must say yes only will bring cuz lately a lot of police ronda.

For local he said only 150 but only stright fuck. And they got Thailand at same price also. (for this I think better just go cathay). Cuz only fuc. No oral or anything else. For local. Stock I check, . Mostly young girls. But not having a sexy appealing body. So so only. But there is one or 2 not bad. Mostly 18 23

But just to comfirm any bro's can comfirm about the foriegn stocks. The price worth it or not. TQ

P. S can anyone comfirm about kangtao of modern hotel?

Stocking Fan
04-15-07, 15:49
Can anyone tell me where is Orange Motel. Whet to search. Cant find.

TQOrange Hotel is in Rope street, side street linking Chulia street with Campbell street. At Chulia street corner is Fuji photo shop. Is somewhat across Love Lane.

MadBoss
04-15-07, 15:53
mad boss i got one contacts about indo factory girl.

they won't get out on night cuz got curfew? is that true.

any she told me is virgin make me laugh haha

(was discussing about boyfren and she said she have a bf buy rejected when the boy ask her for sex.)

but mostly indo have big boobs.

mad boss. any tips regarding hook the indo factory girl. tqyes some have problem staying out at night. so monger them in the day la.

yes most have curfew. there are basically two types of hostels.

-apartments like 88 in relau or taman pelangi. if at a certain time like maybe 12 midnight the girl is just coming home, the security guard will report her to her factory. the curfew is quite late as the afternoon shift probably ends at 11pm and they reach home at 11.30pm. if you have taken her out make sure she gets home by then or provide her with another place to sleep ;)

-houses that are rented out as hostels whereby a security guard will ride by from the factory on a motorbike and make a headcount. this one is trickier as the guard will know if one is missing as there are only a few in a house compared to an apartment complex.

yeah they are all virgins. lol. until they meet us. we must do something about their unfortunate physical condition.

i would like to correct you about them having big boobs. they actually have nice big boobs.

take her out to a movie. get the couples seat. dancing. private karaoke room. any place you can get close and comfy. things will happen on their own.

stay away from shopping!

the fact that you are making conversation with one means you are on the right track. just keep at it and at it and at it. she won't give it up on the first date. remember she's a virgin. lol.

btw everybody i made two post that for some reason didn't come up.
-1) advising to better stop calling hero kt's okt number as that person will know your number. phone numbers are usually deleted, why did his turn up?

-2) pcghs- means penang chinese girl high school. so you know she's chinese not nl. so you know she a school gal meaning ****.

MadBoss
04-15-07, 16:02

P. S can anyone comfirm about kangtao of modern hotel?Modern Hotel got "business" but not good for me as place really too public for my liking and I have only seen the 'Rm50 a shot' type quality hanging around there. And the local stock a bit 'action' this cannot that cannot. Faster. Faster.

Rm 380 or even Rm 250 for an hour for imported model is crazy. Better look like Angelina Jolie or Britney Spears or else is it worth it?

MadBoss
04-15-07, 16:11
He tried very hard not to answer Kevin previously, so it's pretty obvious he's think this is a funny practical joke.Hero kt's post has been deleted can't even find it in the history.

Sex Penang
04-15-07, 16:31
MadBoss,

You should call #77, name Coco in thye wan.

She is the best I ever tried.

HeavyDuty
04-16-07, 01:41
Hero kt's post has been deleted can't even find it in the history.Isn't that obvious. We all should have seen it coming. Its a practical joke. Do you guys think we should report him?

Joseph81
04-16-07, 03:02
hero kt's post has been deleted can't even find it in the history.school girls may not necessary be **** if she in six form, for a chinese educated, to be in form 6, the normal age is 19 onwards.

i believe hero kt is banned for being a nuisance, and hopefully not for posting **** girls as there are 20% chances the girl is above 18.

MadBoss
04-16-07, 05:24
MadBoss,

You should call #77, name Coco in thye wan.

She is the best I ever tried.Thanks. Yes she is good. But if you do a forum search you'll find she's been around a number of years too.

Joseph81
04-16-07, 06:04
Yes some have problem staying out at night. So monger them in the day la.

Yes most have curfew. There are basically two types of hostels.

-Apartments like 88 in Relau or Taman Pelangi. If at a certain time like maybe 12 midnight the girl is just coming home, the security guard will report her to her factory. The curfew is quite late as the afternoon shift probably ends at 11pm and they reach home at 11.30pm. If you have taken her out make sure she gets home by then or provide her with another place to sleep ;)

-Houses that are rented out as hostels whereby a security guard will ride by from the factory on a motorbike and make a headcount. This one is trickier as the guard will know if one is missing as there are only a few in a house compared to an apartment complex. Foreigner working in factory are not easy to bed as claimed by many as u have to fight against the Technicians working in the same factory.

Last time a friend of mine got to know some Indon working in Dynacraft, after getting the girl hp, we went to thier hostels, on arrival, noticed that there are lots of guys like us out there, and when the damand is higher than supply, u should know what's the outcome.

Actually to go out with foreigner, one need to meet 2 criteria:-

a) To be able to withstand strange stare from ur own race.

b) Must master their language well.

If you have the above 2, then it would be alot easier to achieve ur goal.

Dr Sex
04-16-07, 06:30
Anyone got any freebie to share? PM me.

HeavyDuty
04-16-07, 08:54
Foreigner working in factory are not easy to bed as claimed by many as you have to fight against the Technicians working in the same factory.

Last time a friend of mine got to know some Indon working in Dynacraft, after getting the girl hp, we went to thier hostels, on arrival, noticed that there are lots of guys like us out there, and when the damand is higher than supply, u should know what's the outcome.

a) To be able to withstand strange stare from your own race.

If you have the above 2, then it would be alot easier to achieve ur goal.Dude, you forgot to mentioned one more thing. the stares of other indons.

Ken 9394
04-16-07, 17:39
Foreigner working in factory are not easy to bed as claimed by many as you have to fight against the Technicians working in the same factory.

Last time a friend of mine got to know some Indon working in Dynacraft, after getting the girl hp, we went to thier hostels, on arrival, noticed that there are lots of guys like us out there, and when the damand is higher than supply, you should know what's the outcome.

Actually to go out with foreigner, one need to meet 2 criteria:.

A) To be able to withstand strange stare from your own race.

Be) Must master their language well.

If you have the above 2, then it would be alot easier to achieve your goal. Well talking about this I suddenly remember. Will we get caught I mean get sue by the factory or some kind of this.

And madboss. You mean we have to try slowly slowly woo them to get into trap. Haha if can I might pay them 50 100 to get in bed haha. Well is fun to try out too. This girl I now trying is not very good look but nice boobs. I won't surrender till at least I get to have some buffet on her boobs haha.

TQ madboss. Will try update from time to time.

Ken 9394
04-16-07, 17:47
Modern Hotel got "business" but not good for me as place really too public for my liking and I have only seen the 'Rm50 a shot' type quality hanging around there. And the local stock a bit 'action' this cannot that cannot. Faster. Faster.

Rm 380 or even Rm 250 for an hour for imported model is crazy. Better look like Angelina Jolie or Britney Spears or else is it worth it? Cuz I always see some nice NL outside dunno they eating at the stall or wat. Btw my fren also laugh at me say about the foreigner price. They said can be bargain till 200 is that true. Maybe cuz I young so the OKT try to trick me.

Ken 9394
04-16-07, 17:50
Any cheap hotel or room?

So can overnight for a fun play?

Chongster
04-17-07, 03:33
Foreigner working in factory are not easy to bed as claimed by many as u have to fight against the Technicians working in the same factory.

a) To be able to withstand strange stare from ur own race.

If you have the above 2, then it would be alot easier to achieve ur goal.

Very true - how many of us can do the walk of shame in a mall or coffee shop with an Indon gadis kilang by our side?

Hashk
04-17-07, 03:42
Last time I tried Bohsia before just Belanja Makan and then give some money. Still now got Bohsia? Or like Madboss said, is not teenager anymore, just some mid 20 girls coming out for RM50?

I have not had the pleasures of getting the "Bohsia" during the 80's as that time meat was relatively free and I had more hair on my head and actually enjoyed traditional game fishing at the night spots.

Then the internet came to the picture where the fishing zone was extended to desperate women across the physical borders. Works well excet for the art of conversation has changed on the net as well. Shite!

However, I am certain that net bohsia still exist although it has been more then 10 months since i had one. hehehe

Hashk
04-17-07, 03:44
Very true - how many of us can do the walk of shame in a mall or coffee shop with an Indon gadis kilang by our side?

Bro Chongster,

I would be proud as a peacock to stride with a gadis kilang as long as I am not in my home state.

Soulman
04-17-07, 03:51
Fello Mongers,

Any suggestions for SW or massage actions in Georgetown? Called a pimp (thanks to Cebulocal) he brought a PRC chick who was hot looking but terrible in bed about RM 350. Any decent massage joint with full service?

By the way I had more fun venturing to Thailand few times by renting a car than leave the car at shopping area overnight between the border. Also did the minivan track in Jan this year which I won't recommend as it took too damn long (multiple stop and wait) and cramped. It was cheap and fun but it was good 1 hour north of the border.

Joseph81
04-17-07, 04:05
Very true - how many of us can do the walk of shame in a mall or coffee shop with an Indon gadis kilang by our side?Actually I did found ways to overcome that, we used to come out late, picked the gals up at 11pm and then proceed to headshaker joints where the place would be pitch dark and noizy, trust me, even your mum won't recognize you in there

Golden Blunder
04-17-07, 07:03
I have not had the pleasures of getting the "Bohsia" during the 80's as that time meat was relatively free and I had more hair on my head and actually enjoyed traditional game fishing at the night spots.

Then the internet came to the picture where the fishing zone was extended to desperate women across the physical borders. Works well excet for the art of conversation has changed on the net as well. Shite!

However, I am certain that net bohsia still exist although it has been more then 10 months since i had one. heheheThe Bohsias still exist. They are still out there. It is a big world out there. We just got to be bold and brave to approach them in the shopping complexes.

MadBoss
04-17-07, 08:12
Well talking about this I suddenly remember. Will we get caught I mean get sue by the factory or some kind of this.

And madboss. You mean we have to try slowly slowly woo them to get into trap. Haha if can I might pay them 50 100 to get in bed haha. Well is fun to try out too. This girl I now trying is not very good look but nice boobs. I won't surrender till at least I get to have some buffet on her boobs haha.

TQ madboss. Will try update from time to time.Usually can get the boobs by second date one. Like I said at the movies - couple's seat, Karaoke room = you get what I mean. Not bare boobs but boobs all the same. Later when send them home a small kiss on the cheek.

If they don't ask - DON'T PAY.
Then you'll get a Freebie GF.
Just be gentlemanly, act like you really want her to be your GF.
Emphasize on the DON'T PAY. Freebie sex is great.
You can get all sorts of positions, BJ in the car etc.

Just be a little daring about the touching a bit, gently hug, touch then see where she'll let your hands go. If no resistance go EVERYWHERE!

One day say you don't feel like going out, how a bout just go somewhere to talk and hang around. Then take her to a room. Rarely by this time they'll say no. When you've got her in the room don't straight jump on her. Take it easy like any other date. Then slowly make your move.

Hong Kong Hotel in Tanjung rents out rooms by the hour (min 3 hours) whole night Rm 75. Carpark is at the back hidden from view.

But I haven't been there in two years so the above might now be incorrect.
Maybe someone can update this info a bit.

Perhaps a list of the best hotels to cheong ,hours and room rates from ISG bros.

MadBoss
04-17-07, 08:14
Dude, you forgot to mentioned one more thing. the stares of other indons.Jealous stares la this, cause BF is damn handsome.

Lengman
04-17-07, 11:49
Dude, you forgot to mentioned one more thing. the stares of other indons.
I bet you are used to this all the time..hehehe..:)

Ken 9394
04-17-07, 19:57
Jealous stares la this, cause BF is damn handsome.I think they Chinese fellow will kind of don't like you or worse. Your fren gotcha this is why I slow down my process on her.

Ken 9394
04-17-07, 20:01
Recently I found one. Is GOODHOPE INN. Is around 55 60 only.

But that one gurney area. Wah sai. Easy got spot check.

Worse still police come out while your pants is not on.

Chalet
04-18-07, 02:38
Brothers, about the room for fun. I recommend Friendship Motel at Beach Street (near Padang Kota Lama) there. Clean and nice. 3 hours for RM38 only. No need to register. No question ask. Got astro and water heater too. I bring my Indo and China girlfriends there for fun. Open 24 hours. Hope you all can find the place.

HeavyDuty
04-18-07, 06:44
I bet you are used to this all the time..hehehe..:)If you were to roam around relau, you will know what I mean, sometimes just staring at them, they won't hesitate to stare back. Some of them have a so f*cking horny look once you look at them you also 'beh thong'. It feels like you want to drive your driver into them. Muaaahahaha

MadBoss
04-18-07, 10:04
Recently I found one. Is GOODHOPE INN. Is around 55 60 only.

But that one gurney area. Wah sai. Easy got spot check.

Worse still police come out while your pants is not on.Good Hope has a good locale but last time I went there it was Rm80. Maybe due to peak season. Also there sometimes last minute sometimes cannot get a room without reservations.

Stocking Fan
04-18-07, 10:24
Good Hope Inn, rm 55 / 60 is only for special periods. Just booked someone in this hotel and prices for that period 80 to 100 rm. Would be very surprised if that would be an hotel for shortstay of some hours / no questions asked.

Friendship hotel: Have been looking on Penang roadmap, cannot find a Beach street. Anyone can give a bit more indication?

Thanks

MadBoss
04-18-07, 17:17
Can anyone tell me where is Orange Motel. Whet to search. Cant find.

TQ9.30 pm made a pit stop at Orange Motel, I used to refer as Eng Chuan Hotel - RopeWalk / Jalan Pintal Tali. Kill time waiting for my GF.

Quite a number of NL or at least I think they are, just had a drink didn't converse with anyone so can't tell if NL, Indo or East M'sian. But a few look like NL though thin and puffy eyes like maybe addicted.

Don't know why scene in Penang is such that the WL make like you are not there, don't exist also same in HC. Other places they rub their boobs, make eyes at you, blow you kisses to get your attention.

The captain asked if I fancied anyone but said no (saving bullets for freebie later). There were a few backpackers by the looks of it, chugging beers down.

Last time cheong there damage Rm50 + Rm10 for room.

Must try another day but don't like room and environment. Small dark room lit with only yellow bulbed light. The wash up is with cold water from a hose.

Cold water + erection = slow wake up.

MadBoss
04-18-07, 23:10
Good Hope Inn, rm 55 / 60 is only for special periods. Just booked someone in this hotel and prices for that period 80 to 100 rm. Would be very surprised if that would be an hotel for shortstay of some hours / no questions asked.

Friendship hotel: Have been looking on Penang roadmap, cannot find a Beach street. Anyone can give a bit more indication?

ThanksNot sure where Frienship Hotel is but Beach Street is where all the banks are. HSBC, Standard Chartered.

Stocking Fan
04-19-07, 01:27
Don't know why scene in Penang is such that the WL make like you are not there, don't exist also same in HC. Other places they rub their boobs, make eyes at you, blow you kisses to get your attention. Completely true and actually dissappointing. Some other places when you eye a woman for more than 30 seconds, they already start reacting. Here very difficult to get eye-contact. Some Bro's suggest you can pick-up freebies in malls. Wonder how. Have been running around in malls quite often looking at shops, but also looking at women. But you get no or hardly any eye-contact. And presume that is the first base for further contact, no? Maybe it is the local culture? Will slowly find out.

Mabuk
04-19-07, 02:26

Thanks

I'm not too sure, that road should call Penang Street not Beach street. The street just opposite the Padang Kota Lama, beside the Hong Leong Bank (or Finance?)

HeavyDuty
04-19-07, 09:27
Completely true and actually dissappointing. Some other places when you eye a woman for more than 30 seconds, they already start reacting. Here very difficult to get eye-contact. Some Bro's suggest you can pick-up freebies in malls. Wonder how. Have been running around in malls quite often looking at shops, but also looking at women. But you get no or hardly any eye-contact. And presume that is the first base for further contact, no? Maybe it is the local culture? Will slowly find out.Bro, its Penang. Penang is famous for its infamous conservativeness. Lets take a good example of penang and KL. If you approach girls in kl, its relatively easier than penang. And if you compare singapore and kl, singapore is easier. Its the social culture. In penang, I belief that many girls are program not to talk to strangers and the best part is, they are all program that sex is something dirty. I'm not talking on behalf of all the penang people and this are the things that is happening which I encountered. You will need time, effort, and guts to approach the girls in penang. And once you understand the whole process, it would be easier. Oh ya, and one more thing, one way you can probe into penang girls is that they are very emotional and feeling creature. Try to use this and you will be on your way into her pants. Then again, this is just my 2 cents. Maybe some other bros have a better kang thao than me.

Lengman
04-19-07, 09:54
I believe Friendship motel is a backpackers motel located at the end of Union st and Penang St. There are pic on promo banner and looks clean with wifi access.
Regarding the comments on the rules of engagement. From my observation certain places they have unwritten rules of engagement. Like Zuhi and Orange you need to clearly signal to them or order through the captain for them to come, otherwise they will ignore you. Doesn't matter how handsome or loaded you are. Don't know why? Unlike in X-wing the WL's will approach you once you sit down whether you signal them or not. Same with some establishments in Thailand. The key thing is to find out the rules of engagement. Once you find the key the fun begins.....:)

Wolverinz
04-19-07, 10:28
Dear friends,

Do not fear the Friendship motel website is here, check it out and enjoying your cheonging and check out this link, and your doubts will clear.

http://www.friendship-motel.com.my/

Penang is a small Island. Its not that easy to miss this place.

MadBoss
04-19-07, 13:56

ThanksFound Friendship Hotel, from the roundabout with the sculpture turn in at the junction between Hong Leong Bank and the Land Rover dealership. It's the same block of buildings as Fantasy Hotel. They're almost back to back.
Your map might have Beach Street written down as Lebuh Pantai - the malay translation.

Mabuk
04-19-07, 13:56
Here is the address and contact number,

Friendship Motel
20, Penang Street,
10200 Penang, Malaysia.
Voice:+604-261 8909 /262 8909 / 262 9909
Facsimile: +604-262 5909

But I don't think is a good place to bring girl there, according to them All 55 rooms only selected rooms have attached bathrooms

Chalet
04-20-07, 02:55
Brothers, sorry for the delay in informing your location of Friendship Motel. Anyway since you all found the place, no need for further instruction. The room condition is good and clean because for 3 hours action, they give us deluxe room (rm68/nite). You have bathroom and astro too. Trust me it is save for action. I got few China dolls, so I brought them there after their working hour off at 2am for action. After that, just send her home if she is not overnight with you.

Ken 9394
04-20-07, 07:21
Brothers, sorry for the delay in informing your location of Friendship Motel. Anyway since you all found the place, no need for further instruction. The room condition is good and clean because for 3 hours action, they give us deluxe room (rm68/nite). You have bathroom and astro too. Trust me it is save for action. I got few China dolls, so I brought them there after their working hour off at 2am for action. After that, just send her home if she is not overnight with you.Comfirm no question ask or register ar?

Member 30
04-20-07, 10:39
Dude, you forgot to mentioned one more thing. the stares of other indons.

Haha, you are right in this aspect. Recently I had enjoyed the stares from both my own race & the gal race. Dated this gal in KK & walked her along the beach side at ApiApi centre & had dinner there for nearly 3hrs. Kena stares like mad by her race, she's a bumi mix pinoy. I'm chinese but luckily I speak malay with slight indon accent, so those folks thought I could be indon while she might be pinoy.

After that, followed up with english mid-night movie. Damn, this time kena stares like hell by own race, chinese. But I can sense it's more like stares of jealousy.... :)

Just to share the experience but not the gal coz she's a decent gal.

MadBoss
04-20-07, 17:20
Grand Continental Hotel HC tried out another PRC. Number 8, goes by the name Ju Ji or something that sounds like that.

About mid thirties. Decent looking - double chin, spare tyre but not fat, nice long legs. I LIKE her curly shoulder length hair but I HATE China village girl who don't shave their armpits. Especially when bushier than mine.

Good massage but stopped every once in awhile for face to face chit chat. I was sleepy so was mumbling incomprehensible Mandarin. Mood was somewhat more spoiled when her phone rang. Boyfriend ah? No husband from China, must call him back after session.

She's been here only 6 months. Under 'contract' (?) to work for 3 years.

Auto roaming function allowed during massage. Hands got wide coverage.

Had to ask for 'special' as she didn't offer. Can as long as happy. Stroked my didi and rolled my nuts, dry - no oil or powder. Knew will come slow because less 'syiok' factor so utilised the extra time to lift her blouse and undo her bra.

Nice tits , still firm, not too big not too small. Catlicked them which she liked but stopped me from giving her a hickie / curry chicken.

Went down south to her pants but alas - no entry.

After explosion hugged and cuddled a bit. Asked her time not up yet ah? Never mind, already 11 something not taking anymore customers.

Shower had weak pressure. After getting dressed got some tea which was also very weak.

Damage = Rm 65 massage + Rm 50 extras.

MadBoss
04-20-07, 22:33
Comfirm no question ask or register ar?When you check in to any hotel, the front desk won't ask you questions like 'you come here to f_ck ah?'

They might ask 'are you here for business or pleasure'. Questions like that only.

They are running a business, they want to make money, they want repeat business and they want a good reputation.

Don't worry. If you're non malay you don't have to worry about these things especially if your lady friend is also non malay.

Only apek hotels maybe the apek busybody, just want to disturb you but he won't turn you in.

If you are still unsure, check in alone first then call your lady to tell which room number to go to. I have even done it the reverse way - give the lady money to check in then myself go up afterwards. But do this with someone you know only or else she might abscond with your dough.

The hotel receptionist can probably guess what you are there for anyways.

- You check in without reservation.

- No luggage.

A no worry cheong is the best cheong.

Kiss28
04-23-07, 09:32
Can anyone suggests a nice place for some sexy massage? Saw some posting on Gurney Hotel in Penang. Any young massuer with additional services? What about other places to visit?

Thanks

Totobiscot
04-23-07, 21:10
Hello,

I will be in Penang and KL soon. Does anyone knows where to find the beautiful high class caucasian girls?

Thanks a lot for the information

Chalet
04-24-07, 02:56
Hi senior brothers

Could you recommend any good stock in Zuhai. I was new there. Been few times this month but dunno know which one can take to upstair. Heard some said some PRC are just for display only. I do not want to waste time there by asking every PRC there. Please recommend. Thanks in advance.

Member #3292
04-24-07, 08:09
Would like to share with brothers out there my recent trip to paradise club a few weeks back. "Good" experience have to share lo otherwise no point having a forum right.

Taking half day leave from work & plan to go massage & cheonging at main land to avoid detection from familiar faces in PG island. Read a few report quite sometimeback that got "rare/part-time" meat at paradise. Went there intend to have massage 1st & then go to war zone. Reach the place & ask tell the ah pek want to massage & he said here no massage only package one. Intro me 3 chick sitting at the lobby & said $100.Then see me no reaction & said they got "special' one just came from S'pore upstairs, I said lets go & check it out. To my suprise, that day they have a 4 "special" one working - 2CKT+1S'pore CKT & 1 NL.local CKT cost $170 & import CKT cost $200. Frmo my look all grade 8/10 especially the NL which have volopcious boob.Any how I settle for a local CKT.

Went into SOP wash & SOP, I ask her how ond she is as she looks very young & innocent, to my suprise she said 18. I have reason to believe her as her looks top & bottom,experience & the most important, her forrest is just starting to grow, very neat.Must be my lucky day & she told me she's only there there on a part-time basis about 2-3 days a week & she don't do outcall.service wise is a bit amateur as she is not confortable my hand explore her goldmine. her BBBJ need improvement as it's look like she is not comfortable doing it.Do her missionari, cowboy & doggie with so moaning, very tigh & juicy down there. overall a very good trip at paradise & I shall return to sample their "special" packages especially the NL one.

name : sorry, can't remember-too happy
Origin : Johor
Look : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boob : 6/10 a bit small, still developing
FJ : 6/10 need more training
BBBJ : 5/10 need more training
Attitude: 7/10
Damage : $170

Joseph81
04-24-07, 08:47
Hi senior brothers

Could you recommend any good stock in Zuhai. I was new there. Been few times this month but dunno know which one can take to upstair. Heard some said some PRC are just for display only. I do not want to waste time there by asking every PRC there. Please recommend. Thanks in advance.A) Fei Fei, nice looking young PRC, playful but she tends to ask more RM250 incl room becoz she came via agent, maybe u can slow talk to her

B) U-U, a fair pretty PRC but a bit short, heard she's quite good in service

c) Miau Miau, a bit old for PRC over 26, good service and bib boobs

D) Chang Li, pretty, playful but age is slightly on the high side

Darken Sturm
04-24-07, 11:32
Just went to Mingood Hotel Rumah Urut Sunshine.

Went in & was told have 2 price range, RM150 & RM200.

Told to go wait in a room & they'd bring the girls in. Asked for RM150 as the tauke told me they were young.

After being ushered into the room, I was told to pay first then they'd bring the girl & was assured that the girl would be young & beautiful.

In about 10 mins, a lady came in, only one & I was told no parade. Since I already paid, no choice but to go through with it.

Name : May
Age : 40's (yikes, if this is what they consider young & pretty better off going to Cathay).
Service : Well, at least she was good at it. Nice long foreplay.
Attitude : Ok
WIR : Better go somewhere else, I can fuck MILFs at other places for RM100.

Comment : Wonder what the RM200 girls look like. Next time better ask for a parade, if none, then better get the heck out of there as the tauke might send me his grandma.

Johnpgmy
04-24-07, 12:09
Tried a foreign uzbek girl last night. She says she was 19, body a bit short, boobs 6/10, did not want to do BBBJ, shaven down there. All in all not a great service, Suggest to fellow members stick to loca, PRC or mongolia. Would not recommend uzbek.

Carimakanpp
04-24-07, 17:00
Any one know about this place?

It is located at the Tambun Indah shop lot.

Massage is cost RM 54 per hour or RM 34 per 40 min.

Last night, managed to go there and tried one thai MS Lady call Jenny.

Her face and body is 7/10. MS skill is a bit poor.

Anyway, she asked me for estra service. TFK with baby oil.

Damage: MS = RM 34 + TFK RM 40. Total RM 74.00

Ken 9394
04-24-07, 19:03
Well. This is some lucky story of genting. My gf and I went to genting last at last Saturday. Today only come back.

Genting now a lot of China tourists.

After some sex activities with gf in the room. We go dinner. (quite late) she wanted to go casino to try luck. So I accompany her. After give some cash for her. And accompany few rounds of gambling. I told her I wanna go take some bath. And rest a while before I come to find her.

On the way going back hotel a China women with 2 kids come to talk to me. She said she lost her hotel card. And she don't really good in english. And there are only 2 malay at the counter. I try to explain to them and she manage to get into room.

After that I follow her to the room. And make sure everything alright. And she offer me a drink and we happen to talk a while. And get to know her husband just divorce cuz of another women and she very sad. 2 kids of her wanna go for arcarde. So I bring her and the kids to the arcard near the casino. So I could see my gf. But suddenly she said let's go back to the hotel. Maybe we shold have some talk. She said comfortable talk to me. I went off her room.

(after some bla bla talk) happen I try to touch her hand. And the her head come towards me. Lean me. Then I try to caress her and her tits. She did not respond. And we kiss. After that we strips. And she give me a blowjob. And then I try to lick her down there. But she don't really love that. And I try to push in and fuck her. It was quite quick. But I think she is just a common housewife that wanted to have some sex. Ntg much in special about her skill. Oh yea. I manage to put a condom. (I always bring it with me in wallet)

After the sex I told her I have a gf. And she talk to me. Is ok" I don't think we will meet again. "

Body=7/10

Tits=be or see cup. Very nice to touch.

Arse=6/10 average

Blowjob=6, 5/10 average

Fuckable=normal is a typical housewife I think

Age= don't know. I guess is around 30+

Unbeliveable? Belive it. Haha

*this is first encounter of my sort of one night stand type of sex. I also sort of freak out. But horny sells me out.

Finally my I find my gf. After bath. She win some money on the casino. Very happy and don't ask much.

Kagami
04-25-07, 00:30
Hi bro,

I'm new in this and I will going to Penang soon.

Any nice HC?

Leock
04-25-07, 01:31
Just went to Mingood Hotel Rumah Urut Sunshine.

Went in & was told have 2 price range, RM150 & RM200.

Told to go wait in a room & they'd bring the girls in. Asked for RM150 as the tauke told me they were young.

After being ushered into the room, I was told to pay first then they'd bring the girl & was assured that the girl would be young & beautiful.

In about 10 mins, a lady came in, only one & I was told no parade. Since I already paid, no choice but to go through with it.

Name : May
Age : 40's (yikes, if this is what they consider young & pretty better off going to Cathay).
Service : Well, at least she was good at it. Nice long foreplay.
Attitude : Ok
WIR : Better go somewhere else, I can fuck MILFs at other places for RM100.

Comment : Wonder what the RM200 girls look like. Next time better ask for a parade, if none, then better get the heck out of there as the tauke might send me his grandma.There's no difference. Once I took a RM200 girl. I had better experiences with the RM150 ones. (2 different girls prettier, and more accomodating than the RM200 one)

Mingood is a ripoff. I mean you're paying above the regular price for a FJ and there's too many restrictions.

I will avoid that place like a plague

Demon Evil
04-25-07, 14:12
Would like to share with brothers out there my recent trip to paradise club a few weeks back. "Good" experience have to share lo otherwise no point having a forum right.

Taking half day leave from work & plan to go massage & cheonging at main land to avoid detection from familiar faces in PG island. Read a few report quite sometimeback that got "rare/part-time" meat at paradise. Went there intend to have massage 1st & then go to war zone. Reach the place & ask tell the ah pek want to massage & he said here no massage only package one. Intro me 3 chick sitting at the lobby & said $100.Then see me no reaction & said they got "special' one just came from S'pore upstairs, I said lets go & check it out. To my suprise, that day they have a 4 "special" one working - 2CKT+1S'pore CKT & 1 NL.local CKT cost $170 & import CKT cost $200. Frmo my look all grade 8/10 especially the NL which have volopcious boob.Any how I settle for a local CKT.

Went into SOP wash & SOP, I ask her how ond she is as she looks very young & innocent, to my suprise she said 18. I have reason to believe her as her looks top & bottom,experience & the most important, her forrest is just starting to grow, very neat.Must be my lucky day & she told me she's only there there on a part-time basis about 2-3 days a week & she don't do outcall.service wise is a bit amateur as she is not confortable my hand explore her goldmine. her BBBJ need improvement as it's look like she is not comfortable doing it.Do her missionari, cowboy & doggie with so moaning, very tigh & juicy down there. overall a very good trip at paradise & I shall return to sample their "special" packages especially the NL one.

name : sorry, can't remember-too happy
Origin : Johor
Look : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boob : 6/10 a bit small, still developing
FJ : 6/10 need more training
BBBJ : 5/10 need more training
Attitude: 7/10
Damage : $170Bro,

Can I know where is the Paradise located?

Thank You.

Tamelio
04-26-07, 03:47
Visited on two occasions, tried Mable and Lisa, both MILF, here are my FR.

Mable:
recommended by the young lady receptionist, saying that she is new and good in massage. Agreed to try. Came in, she looked very familiar, yes, confirmed by her that she was previously working in Gurney Spa before, quit, qork as FL for a while and now in Continental, change her name from Evon to Mable!! She is a old-hand, so massage skills is acceptable. Look pleasant, body plumb and a bit out of shape liao. Boop is reasonably size (34C I think). Her HJ is above average, go with some fake moan to make you cum !

Lisa:
From KL, about 3 months in Penang already, good massage skills, body acceptable, boobs very soft , offered me HJ, body massage and FJ. 50, 100 and 150 respectively. Persuaded me to take body, I obliged , she striped all and use her soft boobs to grind my chest and didi, not too bad. Then proceed with HJ, fingered her until juices flowing, she claimed that she had not had sex for long time!! ( hard to believe!!). She promised me that if I recommend her friends, she will treat all my friends special, so if any brother wants to try, just mention to her that you are introduce by Mr.Wong, she will know.....

enjoy !

Daisiu
04-26-07, 09:18
Mingood is a ripoff. I mean you're paying above the regular price for a FJ and there's too many restrictions.

I will avoid that place like a plagueTotally agree. The OKT's name is Ah Hin or something. He's the biggest rip-off around. Used to operate a joint called Lido(off Hutton Lane)

Once he promised a part time model and sent an Ah-Lian hairdresser instead.

If you have no choice but to go there, view first! Never ever take his word for it.

Solis
04-26-07, 11:51
Tamelio,

Which Continnential Hotel your refering to?

Is it near Soho or the one near Komtar?

Mabuk
04-27-07, 02:30
Tamelio,

Which Continnential Hotel your refering to?

Is it near Soho or the one near Komtar?

Hotel Continnental = Penang Road (Near SOHO)
5 Penang Road, 10000 Penang, Malaysia

Grand Continnental Hotel = Jalan Gurdwara (Near KOMTAR or GAMA)
68, Jalan Gurdwara, 10300 Penang, Malaysia.

Darken Sturm
04-27-07, 02:38
Well, After the fiasco at Mingood, I went to Tai Ah in BM yesterday.

Much cheaper at RM40 a pop but it's straight sex, no additional stuff like bj or anything. Got a 20~30 sarawakian for RM40 for about 15mins. Standard dead fish pose & missionary all the way to closure.

Comments, well, make sure that you get a good look at the girl before going in. The one I took look ok but after she undressed, turned out her dress was holding her tummy in & her por belly was bigger than mine. But for a RM40 quickie, its ok. Still much better than being conned at Mingood where you can't choose the girls.

After coming out saw a few other interesting girls. Just steer clear of those that look like their tight dresses are about to explode as their potbelly might be bigger than yours, heheh.

WIR: Yup, its cheap & quick but no foreplay so a bit boring.

MadBoss
04-27-07, 07:05
I haven't been here since before CNY. Wonder why so few reports on this place in ISG forum but quite buzzing in WSG.

Had to wait 1 hour as all occupied. When got opening only Lina available, no choice. Age I think must be pushing 40 already. Thin almost skinny.

Says she's been here 2 years already but I've never gotten her before. L_ly and S_ny still here according to her though I didn't see them.

Massage skills quite good. Autoroam available but make face like tolerating intrusion on her body. I asked whether she does batin? No la, not used to it.
Don't bullshit a bullshitter. I grabbed her hand and put it on my didi. By the way this is my first session here that I'm asked to put on the disposable underwear. That thin little piece of clothing really makes you feel sexy.

After a little more persuasion, she asked how much you want to pay? I showed her 5 fingers.

Straight away she reached for her bowl of oil and started stroking my rod.
Boom explode, showered paid her and left.

BTW for your guys info this is also the first time here at Del_x___s that I've been asked to pay for extras. Usually get free from the other girls maybe too much of this free stuff going on or you other guys have been somewhat generous.

Walking from the room to the shower there were a few new faces (new to me anyway) really 7-8/10 looks. SYT. But couldn't get their names as the passage way is dark and I didn't have my glasses on. Anybody know so can request for them next visit?

Damage one and half hour massage Rm 105.00 + Rm 50.00 extras.

The former Hotel Galant's (Sakura HC) renovation is almost complete with new name. Wonder if got same facilities as before?

Catch today's Star - MIB really getting it on in Penang. Beware.

Lengman
04-27-07, 12:49
I haven't been here since before CNY. Wonder why so few reports on this place in ISG forum but quite buzzing in WSG.

Damage and half hour massage Rm 105.00 + Rm 50.00 extras.

I did put up a report sometime ago- maybe in another forum-can't mention here. Anyway you overpaid. Last time I paid RM10 only after bargaining and I pitied on her. They r the desperate ones coz they are not allowed to leave the premises- they live in there. Combat King got for free. PM me if u want more info.

Dirty Bug
04-27-07, 17:27
Catch today's Star - MIB really getting it on in Penang. Beware.Heard from a friend that Wednesday nite, Zuhai and Gold Cup was raided, Thursday nite Mei Hua. Tonite, many MIB around Penang Road, Wind strong.

Ken 9394
04-27-07, 21:39
Well, After the fiasco at Mingood, I went to Tai Ah in BM yesterday.

Much cheaper at RM40 a pop but it's straight sex, no additional stuff like bj or anything. Got a 20~30 sarawakian for RM40 for about 15mins. Standard dead fish pose & missionary all the way to closure.

Comments, well, make sure that you get a good look at the girl before going in. The one I took look ok but after she undressed, turned out her dress was holding her tummy in & her por belly was bigger than mine. But for a RM40 quickie, its ok. Still much better than being conned at Mingood where you can't choose the girls.

After coming out saw a few other interesting girls. Just steer clear of those that look like their tight dresses are about to explode as their potbelly might be bigger than yours, heheh.

WIR: Yup, its cheap & quick but no foreplay so a bit boring.tai ah is in BM=batu maung, bukit mentajam or? Can direct me pls.

Joseph81
04-28-07, 02:31
Heard from a friend that Wednesday nite, Zuhai and Gold Cup was raided, Thursday nite Mei Hua. Tonite, many MIB around Penang Road, Wind strong.No raid no income, Wayang Kulit had been going on for years, if the goverment is serious about shutting down the vice, all those evergreen like Cathay, Tyewan, etc won't be around by now.

Mac Mini
04-28-07, 05:41
tai ah is in BM=batu maung, bukit mentajam or? Can direct me pls.Better have to becarefull sometime the MP will rate tis place see before all people gone up to the truck.

Johnpgmy
04-28-07, 12:35
There's no difference. Once I took a RM200 girl. I had better experiences with the RM150 ones. (2 different girls prettier, and more accomodating than the RM200 one)

I will avoid that place like a plagueBros,

I totally agree. The girls there are nothing special to shout about and yet the OKT wants to charge RM200 local or RM250 for PRC. Way way way too expensive for what he has. Better take the business to other places.

Kay Kia
04-28-07, 18:08
Tai Ah is located in Bukit Mertajam, near railway station.

Cheong For Life!

Combat King
04-29-07, 17:04
Long time no post report cause no action these past few weeks. No new places to go and Penang seems a dead place for cheonging. All the HCs have the same old girls. MIB catching all the PRCs. Don't fancy going to drinking places. Dangerous and can be seen by friends. Prefer have a nice massage followed by HJ or FJ if in the mood. Prefer getting massaged by those in the late 30s to 40s. More experienced and not shy. Know how to please and knows how to moan (pretend also take-lah)
Any new action girls at Continental, Gurney, Malaysia or other HCs please PM me. Put up my list a few months back. No new ones in my hit list. Hope bros. can help. Mad Boss does help a lot, thanks.

Joseph81
04-30-07, 08:04
Long time no post report cause no action these past few weeks. No new places to go and Penang seems a dead place for cheonging. All the HCs have the same old girls. MIB catching all the PRCs. Don't fancy going to drinking places. Dangerous and can be seen by friends. Prefer have a nice massage followed by HJ or FJ if in the mood. Prefer getting massaged by those in the late 30s to 40s. More experienced and not shy. Know how to please and knows how to moan (pretend also take-lah)

Any new action girls at Continental, Gurney, Malaysia or other HCs please PM me. Put up my list a few months back. No new ones in my hit list. Hope bros. can help. Mad Boss does help a lot, thanks.Hotel Regal (formerly known as Gallant Hotel) is back in business, wonder would there be a HC like before?

MadBoss
05-01-07, 13:33
I did put up a report sometime ago- maybe in another forum-can't mention here. Anyway you overpaid. Last time I paid RM10 only after bargaining and I pitied on her. They r the desperate ones coz they are not allowed to leave the premises- they live in there. Combat King got for free. PM me if u want more info.Yeah you are right, I instinctly offered to pay Rm50 which is standard elsewhere. Here they are doing it without their boss knowledge.

Thinking with little head instead of head on shoulders.

Lengman
05-02-07, 05:32
Heard from a friend that Wednesday nite, Zuhai and Gold Cup was raided, Thursday nite Mei Hua. Tonite, many MIB around Penang Road, Wind strong.

Yeah. Passed by Zuhai on Sun night premise closed. Big wind indeed. Earlier report of the place raided in the papers is Tong Lock Bar. Those who did thier homework getting the PRC no's will have a bumper time bargaining as all of them has gone in the hiding.

Joseph81
05-02-07, 09:07
Yeah. Passed by Zuhai on Sun night premise closed. Big wind indeed. Earlier report of the place raided in the papers is Tong Lock Bar. Those who did thier homework getting the PRC no's will have a bumper time bargaining as all of them has gone in the hiding.I bumped into your Lau Por last Friday in Prangin mall. She claimed just arrived, may have come at the wrong timing.

Walk Around Leg
05-03-07, 04:09
Hi all,

I am new here. Currently in Penang in CTtel Hotel. Anyone can recon any girls in this HC?

Walk Around Leg
05-03-07, 05:08
Hi all, I am new here.

Please advice on any girls in CTtel Htl in Penang?

Thnx. Bros.

Sex Lover
05-03-07, 06:44
To all the bros,

Since there are so many raiding going on lately. Most shops have shut down for the time being.

I bet most of the gals are not working for the time being too. But I believed they are still wanting to earn the $$ while in penang.

Do you have any big breast's gals that you can recommend to me, bro? Any contact? Appreciate if you can pm me some PRC contact in penang.

Deeply thanks to all the bros.

Mac Mini
05-03-07, 10:00
Hi all,

I am new here. Currently in Penang in CTtel Hotel. Anyone can recon any girls in this HC?Perhaps you can ask captain there or number 8 or 100.

Lengman
05-04-07, 13:38
Was around town yesterday. Most Pub Koreks are open. Passed by Sapphire and other pubs except Zuhi. Perhaps the big wind has died down a little. Lets hope the fair weather willbe for some time.

Digimon
05-04-07, 16:05
Hi all, I am new here.

Please advice on any girls in CTtel Htl in Penang?

Thnx. Bros.Hi,

You can try no 12 name Angel at CTtel Htl. I try her before, her service is so nice and friendly too. Pls give comment after trying her for us to share with your CHEONGING . TQ

Dr Sex
05-07-07, 06:48
Last night, whole body feel like need some good massage. So I went down to Waterfall Hotel. Ask for Cherly but she was booked for 2 sessions. Then the receptionist recommend me Anna. She told me Anna was young too. So I say OK. She lead me to the room and I wait for Anna to come.

Anna come in. She was young, I guess around late 20's or early 30's. She was new in the business. Started about a month ago. Nice and confortable massage. She provide extra service too, she told me just provide HJ and price was RM50. We have some chit-chat. After HJ, she give me a massage on my back again. So relaxing. She ask me visit her more so she could practice more to becoming better in massaging. I smile and say sure if I'm free.

Name: Anna
HJ: 6/10
Attitude: Friendly

I might try and see if she provide more or not. If anyone tried her and if she provide more than HJ. Let me know. Might want to try Cherly too.

MadBoss
05-07-07, 11:03
Anyone notice there's always two motorbiked policemen in front of R&B Pub.
The transvestites at Federal Hotel much quieter nowadays. But they are still there and the policemen make don't know.

MadBoss
05-07-07, 11:05
This post supposed to come out Saturday but something wrong with my #!!#?/$% Streamyx.

Friday parked my car at Sri Bahari Road and walked to Summer Wine, hoping maybe to finally meet Jo81. He said he'd be there in other forum. Went in but most tables occupied, didn't know which one was which or who was who. Anyway it was already 7.45pm and Jo81 said he'd be there at 5.50pm. Next time will pm you my contact in **** first.

Strolled over to Campbell to check out the new night market. Nothing special. Campbell's SW cannot do business anymore. Poor things. Rock World also going to be dead.

Ken 9394

On way back to car, trishaw puller called me. Sure why not, long time since I've been on one. The normal question popped up. You want drink, massage, girl? Replied I'm Penang Lang, you cannot show me anything new.

You try Apple before? Near Chulia.

Apple? That one Orange la not Apple. (Orange Hotel Jalan Pintal Tali)

How bout Nam Wah?

There all aunties only la.

No la. Go see la. See no need to pay one.

Nam Wah is just a hop skip and jump away from Orange.

Went in. Whoah! Almost a dozen NL from the looks of it. Ages late teens to early twenties. Slim and attractive. Making eyes very friendly.

Okt said damage Rm60.

Said next time. Didn't feel like cheonging with trishaw man waiting outside for me. Also don't want to catch cold from big wind. (passed by Zhuhai - still closed. Bastards)

Will definitely be back to try out stock. I supposed this is where all the Komtar Bohsias hang now.

Got back on trishaw.

How bout massage?

Ok. Make sure I've never been there before.

Let's see if I've got this right - Transfer road turn left at Ismalia Bakery. Then first turn left. Odeon Hotel and Cafe.

Aiyah! All 40 something aunties. Okt showed me the stock and said damage Rm60. Thank you but no thanks. Okt made snide remark - young man cannot find anything ngam (suitable) here.

Trishaw man sent me to Kayu, I wanted some dinner. Paid him Rm 15. He wanted Rm 30. No way man. Rm 15 for one hour's work is plenty!

That was the last time I'll ever eat at Kayu. Some vege, 1 piece of fried fish, 1 piece of beef and white rice rm 10.50! Drink not included yet.

Roti canai there is Rm 1.05 a piece! The 5 cents is for Govt tax. No wonder this place is always empty. Better save money for Cialis.

Anyway next week will go try Nam Wah and post report. My Streamyx still sometimes on but mostly off.

Be safe. Almost everyday paper come with news of raids.

May the force be with you.

Joseph81
05-08-07, 02:52
Friday parked my car at Sri Bahari Road and walked to Summer Wine, hoping maybe to finally meet Jo81. He said he'd be there in other forum. Went in but most tables occupied, didn't know which one was which or who was who. Anyway it was already 7.45pm and Jo81 said he'd be there at 5.50pm. Next time will pm you my contact in **** first.Don't worry once the T shirt ready, you would not have the problem to identify any member anywhere and anytime

Lengman
05-08-07, 09:17
Listening to Madboss's adventures certainly sounds interesting. Maybe next time we can ronda-ronda around town having out TT's in a trishaw. How bout it bro Jo?

HeavyDuty
05-09-07, 00:50
Listening to Madboss's adventures certainly sounds interesting. Maybe next time we can ronda-ronda around town having out TT's in a trishaw. How bout it bro Jo? I think the best idea would be we have a bunch of cheongsters in trishaw roaming around town and make a big huu haa out of it, just like the tourist. Hahaha

Ah Lee
05-09-07, 03:24
Last night, whole body feel like need some good massage. So I went down to Waterfall Hotel. Ask for Cherly but she was booked for 2 sessions. Then the receptionist recommend me Anna. She told me Anna was young too. So I say OK. She lead me to the room and I wait for Anna to come.

Anna come in. She was young, I guess around late 20's or early 30's. She was new in the business. Started about a month ago. Nice and confortable massage. She provide extra service too, she told me just provide HJ and price was RM50. We have some chit-chat. After HJ, she give me a massage on my back again. So relaxing. She ask me visit her more so she could practice more to becoming better in massaging. I smile and say sure if I'm free.

I might try and see if she provide more or not. If anyone tried her and if she provide more than HJ. Let me know. Might want to try Cherly too.What's the damage? What time is it open from and close?

Ken 9394
05-09-07, 17:01
Mad boss miss me haha.

My name appear out of nowhere in his report.

Now campbell become pasar malam already.

The nl there no more? Never visit there for quite a month plus.

Chalet
05-10-07, 07:17
The NL in Campbell Street still there. At Jalan Pintai Tali, more at a pub near Orange pub too. Check it out.

MadBoss
05-10-07, 07:26
Mad boss miss me haha.

My name appear out of nowhere in his report.

Now campbell become pasar malam already.

The nl there no more? Never visit there for quite a month plus.Pity you la. See you kena hentam in other forum. Here friendlier a bit. That's why I only post here and visit there.

Joseph81
05-10-07, 10:29
Pity you la. See you kena hentam in other forum. Here friendlier a bit. That's why I only post here and visit there.Hehehe, who ask him to post unlogic experience, this is typical example of "sakit sendiri cari"

Johnpgmy
05-10-07, 13:23
Bros

Following on from bro Mad Boss report, went to have a look see at Nam Haw today. As reported, quite a few NL. About 10 or so when I was there.

OKT says price was RM35 or RM40 depending. Depending on what I asked? RM40 for the younger one, RM35 for the older one.

Wonder why they wanted to charge Bro mad Boss RM60? Anyway, chose a "younger" one. Paid th RM40, went to room. Its 20mins, One shot only. No BJ or HJ or anything else. Straight on with the rubber and in.

Not a very good experience but quite good VFM I guess. The one I chose said she was from sarawak, age 29. I seriously doubt any of the girls there were late teens as reported. Most I saw are mid 20s to mid 30s. I might be wrong but the youngest I saw says she is 29 so make your own opinion I guess.

Hapy adventures all.

Chicken Ong
05-10-07, 15:29

I might try and see if she provide more or not. If anyone tried her and if she provide more than HJ. Let me know. Might want to try Cherly too.Can touch the WL? The WL naked? Open What time till what time? Which floor? I might go to pong chan la! Kam Sia.

Lawrence Lau
05-10-07, 16:56
Yo dude, or any sifu here.

I am new here, from penang, never come out to play before, just plan to have some, any one can recomend me a nice place for beginner? Prefer low damage.

Appreciate if able to PM me.

MadBoss
05-10-07, 17:28
Went to town for a quickie. Ended up in New Savoy.

Only 5 ladies. 4 working in rooms 1 on sofa. Wanted to leave but Okt said wait 5 more minutes. Never mind loh give him a bit of face.

Got number 20 Fanny.

I'm not posting FR because:

-) everyone knows the damage
-) the SOP is SOP
-) I've already had her before and posted a report already

Stocking Fan also just recently reported on her.

Ho hum. What else is new?

Ken 9394
05-10-07, 17:36
True here is much nicer.

Ppl willing to guide and share and trust.

2 thumbs UP

Sklee2006
05-11-07, 12:24
Can touch the WL? The WL naked? Open What time till what time? Which floor? I might go to pong chan la! Kam Sia.What is HJ? Can anyone tell me?

Ken 9394
05-11-07, 18:47
Hehehe, who ask him to post unlogic experience, this is typical example of "sakit sendiri cari"Don't wanna argue, but I did got that. Taking free lunch or supper is very unlogic?

MadBoss
05-11-07, 23:00
Yo dude, or any sifu here.

I am new here, from penang, never come out to play before, just plan to have some, any one can recomend me a nice place for beginner? Prefer low damage.

Appreciate if able to PM me.Jackson will appreciate if you subscribe to forum then only you can receive PM.

Then also you don't have any FR so don't who want to PM you.

If not you must check out past posts.

MadBoss
05-11-07, 23:04
Bros

Following on from bro Mad Boss report, went to have a look see at Nam Haw today. As reported, quite a few NL. About 10 or so when I was there.

OKT says price was RM35 or RM40 depending. Depending on what I asked? RM40 for the younger one, RM35 for the older one.

Wonder why they wanted to charge Bro mad Boss RM60? Anyway, chose a "younger" one. Paid th RM40, went to room. Its 20mins, One shot only. No BJ or HJ or anything else. Straight on with the rubber and in.

Not a very good experience but quite good VFM I guess. The one I chose said she was from sarawak, age 29. I seriously doubt any of the girls there were late teens as reported. Most I saw are mid 20s to mid 30s. I might be wrong but the youngest I saw says she is 29 so make your own opinion I guess.

Hapy adventures all.I asked half hour how much. But from I saw very young, if 30's any where also got. Will check out when got time.

How were the rooms? Secure? Washing area?

MadBoss
05-11-07, 23:25
Bros

Hapy adventures all.Come to think of it I was there with trishaw man. The extra RM20 probably his commission.

$35 - $40 damn cheap. If the tauke take half, only left $15 - $20 for the girl.

Joseph81
05-12-07, 05:14
Jackson will appreciate if you subscribe to forum then only you can receive PM.

Then also you don't have any FR so don't who want to PM you.

If not you must check out past posts.Not true, if you just join, for the first few post you are able to receive/send PM, after a period you are to subscribe, else PM will ceased.

Joseph81
05-12-07, 05:21
Don't wanna argue, but I did got that. Taking free lunch or supper is very unlogic?Ayoyo, here we go again, I will say this for the benefit of other members.

No one in the right mind would leave the gf in casino gambling alone (or rather the other way round, no gf would allow the bf to go off leaving her alone) and the fact that PRC mom could leave the young toddler in the arcade playing by themselves just doesn't make sense. I know SEX is FUN but not to the extend that one would risk the safety of the children to pursue it.

MadBoss
05-12-07, 05:44
What is HJ? Can anyone tell me?HJ is haji.

Some people got MR., DR.,YB., Datuk, Tan sri. Some is HJ.

Check the abbreviations.

Ken 9394
05-12-07, 11:46
Ayoyo, here we go again, I will say this for the benefit of other members.

No one in the right mind would leave the gf in casino gambling alone (or rather the other way round, no gf would allow the bf to go off leaving her alone) and the fact that PRC mom could leave the young toddler in the arcade playing by themselves just doesn't make sense. I know SEX is FUN but not to the extend that one would risk the safety of the children to pursue it.Is ok. No prob. Next time I will give a better story. Just make sure is logic enough for you to belive. The truth or not is not important. (nowadays people like good logical story than a truth)

Ok. No grudges. If I ever make you offended in all possible ways. Pls dun take in heart. Tq

MadBoss
05-12-07, 14:14
Not true, if you just join, for the first few post you are able to receive/send PM, after a period you are to subscribe, else PM will ceased.

Ya ka? I didn't know got introductory promotion.

I never get la last time.

Lawrence Lau
05-12-07, 16:31
HJ is haji.

Some people got MR., DR.,YB., Datuk, Tan sri. Some is HJ.

Check the abbreviations.Haha. You should be kidding. I think this fella is new la. Dono the term. Some time me too.

MadBoss
05-13-07, 05:02
Is ok. No prob. Next time I will give a better story. Just make sure is logic enough for you to belive. The truth or not is not important. (nowadays people like good logical story than a truth)

Ok. No grudges. If I ever make you offended in all possible ways. Pls dun take in heart. TqA picture is worth a thousand words.

Next time keep a handphone camera on standby.

MadBoss
05-13-07, 05:20
Haha. You should be kidding. I think this fella is new la. Dono the term. Some time me too.Just pulling his leg.

You see there must be a reason guys join this forum , mainly it' s reputation.
So you must have a least been through some of the older reports and have gotten a grasp of certain terms. At least know how to utilise the search functions.

HJ is hand job = masteurbation.

Next you ask I'll try to answer.

Welcome to the forum.

MadBoss
05-13-07, 05:55
Tried to Pm Lawrence but cannot -chosen not to receive pm.

Saw your joining date 04-12-07 so I guess free trial period is up.

Trial Kumar
05-13-07, 07:16
Hi. I am new and in Pinang for the last one week, This forum has a lot of information on where to quench the thirst. But it is too much of information. I am staying in the hotel and looking for a descent sex at good rates, can you guys suggest what do I do? How do I call some on in the hotel room. Can some one also give me information on KAraoke. I have never seen this before. I will appreciate if some one can send me details at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Joseph81
05-13-07, 08:03
Haha. You should be kidding. I think this fella is new la. Dono the term. Some time me too.Look on top, u can't miss it just center beside FAQ, there is a link to Abbreviations, I know Malaysian got problem with reading, it's about time to rectify that bad habit.

Ken 9394
05-13-07, 17:11
Ya ka? I didn't know got introductory promotion.

I never get la last time.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!I thought must wait for few month only can send pm?

Joseph81
05-14-07, 02:05
Hi. I am new and in Pinang for the last one week, This forum has a lot of information on where to quench the thirst. But it is too much of information. I am staying in the hotel and looking for a descent sex at good rates, can you guys suggest what do I do? How do I call some on in the hotel room. Can some one also give me information on KAraoke. I have never seen this before. I will appreciate if some one can send me details at [Email address deleted by Admin]Tried to help but no email or HP allowed. Basically if you stay in Hotel the Bellboy will be the most resourceful person in sex info, try asking them, bet they can help.

KTV is expensive if you go alone plus the fact that Angin Kencang, not many available, best choice is to go HC, spa., etc for quick action.

Johnpgmy
05-14-07, 08:30
I asked half hour how much. But from I saw very young, if 30's any where also got. Will check out when got time.

How were the rooms? Secure? Washing area?How to answer this ? Nam Wah is a very very old building so you can imagine the condition inside. The rooms are high ceiling, only with a fan, errr lock does not seem that secure, just a latch. Washing area ? well, if you consider a bucket and plastic cup as washing? Quite basic. The NL does not even remove their top, just undo the bra strap, lift the t shirt higher, remove the bottom, and thats it. Hope this information is useful.

Ken 9394
05-14-07, 21:23
Orange motel. Today went there around 1 am ++. Suppose to meet fren there. But at last my fren wanna go ronda somewhere else with me. (bad luck) I reach there early. Never been. So take a quick tour.

Not much NL there. Around 2 4 NL maybe one indian.

Not much customer. As only 2 table drinking beer only.

Cheonger bro's can I know the damage there. For NL roughly.

Do orange motel have afternoon business?

Tq

MadBoss
05-15-07, 06:56
Orange motel. Today went there around 1 am ++. Suppose to meet fren there. But at last my fren wanna go ronda somewhere else with me. (bad luck) I reach there early. Never been. So take a quick tour.

Not much NL there. Around 2 4 NL maybe one indian.

Not much customer. As only 2 table drinking beer only.

Cheonger bro's can I know the damage there. For NL roughly.

Do orange motel have afternoon business?

TqDamage should be around rm50 - 60 only.

Go and try Nam Wah just there abouts only. Damage also more or less. Then let us know the FR.

You no need to go to school anymore ah?

1 am ronda town. 4 am posting in forum. Asking afternoon Orange got action?

Ken 9394
05-16-07, 13:00
Damage should be around rm50 - 60 only.

Go and try Nam Wah just there abouts only. Damage also more or less. Then let us know the FR.No school la. Nam wah. Near there? Same road?

I see they all order drink so on.

Is it must be order drink only can approch?

Tq for the info madb.

Amsith
05-16-07, 17:24
Hi everyone,

I have read your forum for 2 days now, quite informative and active. I would be visiting Penang next month.

It would be great if the senior members can write a comprehensive report describing all options, I went through the whole forum and did not find a report of distinction for Penang

Lots of terms and places that visitors would not know-

Zuhai and NCP Savoy, Wardolf, Tyewan, Cathay

Are these bars/pubs, massage centres, spa's?

SO it would be great to have a report that covers everything from SW, TV/TS to foreign tourists. And all the usual p4p

Amsith
05-16-07, 17:46
Hi everyone,

I have read your forum for 2 days now, quite informative and active. I would be visiting Penang next month.

It would be great if the senior members can write a comprehensive report describing all options, i went through the whole forum and did not find a report of distinction for Penang

Lots of terms and places that visitors would not know.

SO it would be great to have a report that covers everything from SW, TV/TS to foreign tourists... and all the usual p4p

MadBoss
05-16-07, 22:15
No school la. Nam wah. Near there? Same road?

I see they all order drink so on.

Is it must be order drink only can approch?

Tq for the info madb.From Orange walk towards Chulia, turn right and it's only a few meters away.

Orange no need to order drinks to see the other 'products'.

Anyway if you don't drink beer they have other non alchoholic beverages.

Joseph81
05-17-07, 05:07
Hi everyone,

It would be great if the senior members can write a comprehensive report describing all options, i went through the whole forum and did not find a report of distinction for Penang

SO it would be great to have a report that covers everything from SW, TV/TS to foreign tourists... and all the usual p4pThat is like writting a book, can you do the same if I visit where you come from?

I believe you are too much or you have high expectation.

MadBoss
05-17-07, 07:05
Hi everyone,

SO it would be great to have a report that covers everything from SW, TV/TS to foreign tourists... and all the usual p4pI think you are sadly mistaken in saying that there are no 'comprehensive' reports on the Penang scene let alone Reports of Distinction for which there are several.

There are several posts concerning the mentioned places together with:

-) level of service to expect
-) how much to pay and tip
-) environment of the outlet
-) safety level
-) cleanliness
-) directions even some with maps included
-) names / numbers of the good or bad service ladies (though this may be out of date)

To ask seniors to type out for a comprehensive report now? This thread has been in existence for several years don't tell me nothing of value has been reported?

It'd be easier if you just tell us what is your fancy, where abouts you'll be staying.

Koay33
05-18-07, 02:11
That is like writting a book, can you do the same if I visit where you come from?

I believe you are too much or you have high expectation.

WELL SAID, Joseph81. Sometimes we just can't be too friendly to the foreigners especially those very demanding and rude.

Donhay One
05-18-07, 05:41
I am from KL and the only two place I know that offer good quality girls and service in Penang is the health centre in Cititel hotel and the health centre in berjaya hotel in Pulau tikus. Other place not good quality services sorry to say that penang bro. I prefer to cheong in KL.

Joseph81
05-18-07, 13:27
I am from KL and the only two place I know that offer good quality girls and service in Penang is the health centre in Cititel hotel and the health centre in berjaya hotel in Pulau tikus. Other place not good quality services sorry to say that penang bro. I prefer to cheong in KL.Yeah, agreed, but the beauty of Penang doesn't lies in Spa, I'm sorry to tell u, u have been barking at the wrong trees.

Hashk
05-21-07, 05:25
Went to town for a quickie. Ended up in New Savoy.

Only 5 ladies. 4 working in rooms 1 on sofa. Wanted to leave but Okt said wait 5 more minutes. Never mind loh give him a bit of face.

Got number 20 Fanny.

I'm not posting FR because:

-) everyone knows the damage
-) the SOP is SOP
-) I've already had her before and posted a report already

Stocking Fan also just recently reported on her.

Ho hum. What else is new?

It would be news if fanny started to trim or shave her fanny. Perhaps next time we should ask her to do so. It might increase her customers. :)

Hashk
05-21-07, 05:27
Bro,

Lets get together and open a cheong house for women. Privacy assured. Karaoke, conversation and intelligent humping. Hehehe.

I am quite sure there is a market or it

We can also open a school to train new WL :)

MadBoss
05-21-07, 06:12
Bro,

Lets get together and open a cheong house for women. Privacy assured. Karaoke, conversation and intelligent humping. Hehehe.

We can also open a school to train new WL :)Some friends of mine have suggested that we rent a condo or apartment together and Time Share it.

Save a bunch on hotel bills.

MadBoss
05-21-07, 06:18
Bro,

We can also open a school to train new WL :)A few of the MPs I've been to that provide Urut Batin I asked the ML where she learn her skills?

The reply is always they learn at the MP, trained by their senior and the Guinea Pig is either the taukeh or the okt.

Lucky buggers.

I'd like to the one who conducts the open job 'interview and training session' ;)

Joseph81
05-21-07, 06:21
Bro,

We can also open a school to train new WL :)Sure no problem, if only Jasin MP is your personal friend, at least he can ask MIB to "close one eye"

Ender
05-21-07, 22:14
Wanted to know your opinions of top destinations in the South SE Asia theater. So... if transportation was no issue. Where would your top 5 mongering locations be including anywhere in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Please keep in mind cost and variety.

This site has changed quite a bit over the years with the last 3-4 years seeing an influx of business traveling mongers (which I am one of) but I also remember fondly the early days of tee board when the destinations were more exotic and a lot less punters on the road. Give me your thoughts as I do not have much experience in this region of SE Asia.

Cheers,
Ender

Amsith
05-22-07, 09:23
My Apologies to every senior member in this group, I did not mean to be rude, I am very SORRY.

May be I was being lazy but honestly I went through the forum to get details and found lots of information in different places.

My intention was to encourage someone with the local knowledge to write like a traveler's report for us people not from penang. Covering the whole range.

For me

I am traveling in June, will be staying at friendship motel, not a big fan of massage without action, so looking for bars or places where girls mean business. Would be very happy to share a drink with any of you. Cheers

P.S. Have another traveler with me who surely hangs out with the T/S but does not like to disclose it, hence I am helping him with info.

Hashk
05-22-07, 09:43
Wanted to know your opinions of top destinations in the South SE Asia theater. So... if transportation was no issue. Where would your top 5 mongering locations be including anywhere in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Please keep in mind cost and variety.

This site has changed quite a bit over the years with the last 3-4 years seeing an influx of business traveling mongers (which I am one of) but I also remember fondly the early days of tee board when the destinations were more exotic and a lot less punters on the road. Give me your thoughts as I do not have much experience in this region of SE Asia.

Cheers,
Ender

My pick would be Sabah (KK or Sandakan), Vietnam, Korea, Singapore and K.L. It just due to the fact that I got lucky everytime i am there and ended up with nothing more then the hotel and meal bills.

The pickup was relatively easy and the girls are very accomodating.

;)

Joseph81
05-22-07, 15:39
My pick would be Sabah (KK or Sandakan), Vietnam, Korea, Singapore and K.L. It just due to the fact that I got lucky everytime i am there and ended up with nothing more then the hotel and meal bills.

;)Sabahan eh?? From my experience it's like fucking a corpes unless they keep the good ones in Sabah.

Member 30
05-23-07, 06:43

;)

Well, I second the pick on Sabah too, especially KK. Alternatively, if you decide to travel that part of Malaysia, try drop in to Labuan as well where the beers r cheap and gals are aplenty. :)

MadBoss
05-23-07, 09:46
My Apologies to every senior member in this group, I did not mean to be rude, I am very SORRY.

May be I was being lazy but honestly I went through the forum to get details and found lots of information in different places.

My intention was to encourage someone with the local knowledge to write like a traveler's report for us people not from penang. Covering the whole range.

For me

I am traveling in June, will be staying at friendship motel, not a big fan of massage without action, so looking for bars or places where girls mean business. Would be very happy to share a drink with any of you. Cheers

P.S. Have another traveler with me who surely hangs out with the T/S but does not like to disclose it, hence I am helping him with info.Let me cover the WHOLE range.

Maybe not. Sorry too lazy. Somebody else will do it. Probably.

But just for you. Where you'll be staying the nearest MPs with HJ are along Penang Road - Malaysia Hotel, Continental Hotel. About ten minutes by car.

There are loads of TS along that road too. I am not promoting TS.

Zhuhai closed. NCP you'll have to take a cab since you're not familiar with Penang roads. It's a cubicle styled bar where FS is provided.

Friendship Hotel is little low on the hotel scale.

That's bout it from me. Hope it helps. Going back to sleep now.

The authorities are doing their rounds now so becareful. That's why Zhuhai is closed.

Hashk
05-24-07, 02:24
Sabahan eh?? From my experience it's like fucking a corpes unless they keep the good ones in Sabah.

Bro,

Try to get the ones who can appreciate the company and enjoy. Avoid those who are pissed drunk. Failing which, educate them .. They will be coming back for more.

P.S I prefer warm nimble bodies to blue stiffs :) hehehe

Member #3412
05-24-07, 04:57
Bros,

Will be going to Penang for the weekend and would need to entertain some overseas friends. How's NCP now and Tong Lock? Quality and qty?

Are they located nearby? AM not familiar in Penang

What about the HC? Heard the quality is not that good but the FL are not bad. Would staying in Bt Ferringhi area.

Mabuk
05-25-07, 02:37
Bros,

Will be going to Penang for the weekend and would need to entertain some overseas friends. How's NCP now and Tong Lock? Quality and qty?

Are they located nearby? AM not familiar in Penang

What about the HC? Heard the quality is not that good but the FL are not bad. Would staying in Bt Ferringhi area.

Tong Lock closed due to strong wind.

Lawrence Lau
05-26-07, 16:26
Tried to Pm Lawrence but cannot -chosen not to receive pm.

Saw your joining date 04-12-07 so I guess free trial period is up.Hi Mad Boss,

I am still here.

MadBoss
05-27-07, 22:44
Hi Mad Boss,

I am still here.Yeah, so?

Sorry forgotten what you wanted.

This site seems to be dying here.

===================================

Greetings MadBoss,

I think that it's a bit of a stretch to proclaim that a website that gets 25,000 unique visitors and more than 600 posts a day "seems to be dying".

Thanks,

Jackson

MadBoss
05-28-07, 07:27
Yeah, so?

Greetings MadBoss,

I think that it's a bit of a stretch to proclaim that a website that gets 25,000 unique visitors and more than 600 posts a day "seems to be dying".

Thanks,

JacksonMy apologies,

I meant this Penang thread has slowed down to a crawl. Hoping new blood will somewhat refresh it with some new unheard of input rather than just ask questions and tips.

Koong Loong
05-28-07, 08:51
Am in Penang now, and yes the wind still strong. Called a few bros last night, was told normal hangouts are OK but where there are foreigners especially prc, they get 'bang' very fast. Same in KL.

Koong

Lengman
05-28-07, 10:51
Yeah, so?

Greetings MadBoss,

Thanks,

Jackson

Well, so much to be said. Its probably because this site together with other forums such as W** and Mam**sp***** has been exposed in the national papers NST front page (last thursday if I'm not wrong) and subsequently become a hot discussed item with the public and at many blog forums. (sorry can't link here). This has caused a great influx of new members both from interested mongers and others including HM's.
At the moment most members with HM like me are probably lying low now firstly trying not to promote unwanted attention among our activities and the place involved.
Anyway welcome new members and people. :D.

Street Car
05-28-07, 11:11
Well, so much to be said. Its probably because this site together with other forums such as W** and Mam**sp***** has been exposed in the national papers NST front page (last thursday if I'm not wrong) and subsequently become a hot discussed item with the public and at many blog forums. (sorry can't link here). This has caused a great influx of new members both from interested mongers and others including HM's.
At the moment most members with HM like me are probably lying low now firstly trying not to promote unwanted attention among our activities and the place involved.
Anyway welcome new members and people. :D.Hey guys,

Probably its only quiet in Penang, whereas in Kuala Lumpur section its buzzing. I've been and joined the 2 other site, even before NST made it thier front page, somehow, ISG is my proffered guide. One reason, the way its manage, yes we have problems and troublemakers, but 99% of the time, things are running smooth and I can pop up anywhere from Melbourne to Las Vegas or even Beijing and still get help from the local bro with my cheonging needs.

Adrixxx
05-29-07, 08:28
Any new hotspots HL in Butterworth?

Seberang jaya, raja uda?

Help me bros!

Dirty Bug
05-29-07, 15:33
PV called yesterday, newly arrived taiwan and PRC. Will take a look this weekend.

Dirty Bug
05-31-07, 17:36
Went to Ho*** M**** last nite, called by friends and provide room # @ Level8. 3 Indo Chinese avail, 1 dino, another 4/10 and the last 6/10. Straight FS and damage 120. Not worth seeing at all, and will not go again anymore.

MadBoss
06-01-07, 22:59
Went to Ho*** M**** last nite, called by friends and provide room # @ Level8. 3 Indo Chinese avail, 1 dino, another 4/10 and the last 6/10. Straight FS and damage 120. Not worth seeing at all, and will not go again anymore.Dude, friend, kawan.

I have absolutely no idea what is Ho*** M**** ??

Ho*** = Hotel
but
M****?

Should add a few more alphabets.

Melia
Melur
M'sia

Combat King
06-02-07, 06:03
Went to Ho*** M**** last nite, called by friends and provide room # @ Level8. 3 Indo Chinese avail, 1 dino, another 4/10 and the last 6/10. Straight FS and damage 120. Not worth seeing at all, and will not go again anymore.

Hotel Money ??
Any action in renovated old Hotel Gallant and Red Brick (or is it Red Stone)
the former Agora.

Combat King
06-02-07, 06:12
Went to Continental after quite some time. Four girls available. Connie, Liza, Gigi and Jasmine. Tried Dino Connie and Liza before. Nice Jasmine name. Called her. Came in and hey, not bad looking and friendly. Around late 20s.
Sweet face. Strong hands and nice massage on back. She offered HJ for $50 and went for it. Asked if she does FJ and she said why did not ask earlier as got no time now. Asked me to visit her later. Price $210 plus massage. I said why so X and she said that's her price. HJ skill not so good - pumping hard to make u explode faster. Prefer a HJ by a Dino. Nice and easy - that is what I call skill. Thinking about visiting her next time but at $210, think again.

Combat King
06-02-07, 06:30
Today Agong's birthday and so very free to add in a few reports from home. Penang is such a small place for cheonging. Reports from fellow members are always almost the same. The action scene is never ending in a big city like KL. This is a sex forum and so let us discuss something. Why we go cheonging and i am talking of those that are happily married. I have a friend in his late 40s who is happily married with a still very pretty wife at home. He said he does not get the "service" from his wife anymore like when they were dating or just got married. The "magic" is gone. No foreplay anymore and just wham, bang and go to sleep. He still have sex with his wife at least once in 10 days. He visits massage parlours at least once a week. All massage ends in a HJ or FJ. Agreed?
A woman's sex drive goes down hill with age but man's go into overdrive when they get older. Why? They want to shoot as many bullets as possible and at as many targets as possible before they cannot shoot anymore. With viagra in the market, they have extra ammo and like they say, will die standing ... the banana standing !!!

MadBoss
06-02-07, 06:46
Hotel Money?

Any action in renovated old Hotel Gallant and Red Brick (or is it Red Stone)
the former Agora.Hotel Galant now Hotel Regal Malaysia, I believe, went there a week plus ago. Not really 100% up and running yet, now is just soft opening. Did not ask the front desk whether going to be a health centre there.

Hotel Agora now Hotel Red Rock or some kind of hard thing. Will check it out this weekend and let you know. It looks like gone really high class. Hope there will be some action there.

MadBoss
06-02-07, 06:58
I believe there are many newbies to the Penang thread with a some different experiences or knowledge. Most of whom just read but don't report.

If you contribute something to the thread, Whatever it may be, the seniors here will be more than willing to share what we have.

Don't just ask for tips and questions.

Most seniors have slowed down their reports but not their 'activities'.

Show us yours and we'll show you ours.

Fresh blood is always welcome.

Joseph81
06-02-07, 07:09
Dude, friend, kawan.

I have absolutely no idea what is Ho*** M**** ??

Ho*** = Hotel
but
M****?

Should add a few more alphabets.

Melia
Melur
M'siaOne thing for sure, the place will never be raided unless MIB can crack his Davinci code.