PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

BabyLongReece
03-25-12, 11:15
New Savoy Hotel.

No. 156, Jalan Hutton Penang. 10050.

Google Map coordinates: 5. 422136, 100. 327411.

Ps. Can anyone tell me where is Fantasy located? I found one posts saying Fantasy, Fort Cornwallis but I don't seem to be able to locate it. Do you know Hotel Central / Fortuna Hotel's health Spa any good?Live there for almost a decade since I was born 14 years ago but never know that new savoy hotel got that kind of service.

ThirstyY
03-25-12, 18:34
Not to sure you guy know on about this place.

Location relau, entering from min sin school, you see bosch mechanic shop. Just a few doors down.

Lookup 2nd floor.

All thai girls.

Call for a massage, rm50 for 1hr. After about 45min, she pop the question. Rm40 for HJ.

You guy might be interested. No Fj. Big disappointment to me as I was looking forward for fj.

On the other hand any of you guys know if there is any activity behind maxis bayan baru. What is the damage?

Any other happening place bayan baru, bayan lepas near BJ complex.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.Went there two weeks ago, only Thai.

Bad experience at there, bad HJ.

They only speak in Thai, some can speak in Malay.

Won't recommend to go there.

ThirstyY
03-25-12, 19:42
After searching on the web on the whole Saturday, finally on yesterday Sunday morning, I found this forum, and I immediately join the forum.

Actually on Saturday nite, I have searching around in town area to search for the 1st FJ.

What I only found on Saturday is Cathay, found in a dark alley, and I am not dare to go in.

On Saturday there is police everywhere, hiding in the dark, dunno what they are doing.

I'm driving my EX5 motorbike, searching and turning the area around for hours, eventually want to go back to Cathay, but after 12am, the door is closed, then I going back to sleep in disappointment.

On Sunday morning, I found out this forum, and I quickly read some of the forumer post, and decided to find NS, Fantasy and TW.

So after 9pm, I drive my EX5 again and hang around, and finally I landed at NS.

I walked from New World Park straight to enter NS, and one uncle is watching on me.

When I enter the door, he ask me want "the kut" (means "massage") , I say yes, then he ask me do you have booking? Or are you recommended by someone? I said no.

Then, the uncle straight away arrange a lady sitting at sofa, wearing very sexy dress, big boob. And the lady ask me "can I?", then I said ok, then I follow her to a room with number "14". Not a nice number for Chinese, anyway.

The room is clean, with a laptop on table, seems the lady is watching a Hong Kong drama, a normal massage bed, make up table, open bath room, and air con.

First impression is quite good, and the lady is not bad too for my standard, maybe over 30+ (I not asking her age, and I do not ask her name oso) , is a PRC.

Then I lying on the bed, she start to massage my back, and the story continue.

The massage skill is not bad actually, stroking my shoulder, back, legs, hands, sit on top on my a$$, then from back to front.

Then I ask her about the pricing, she said "please don't ask this, just relax, you have come to here, then just focus to have a wonderful time, and no need worry on anything. Anything happen at here is nothing to do with the people outside at the counter, just the business between two of us"

I smiled. Then I just relaxed myself, and enjoy.

After about 15 minute, she ask me for the extra job, I ask what kind of service do offer, then she answer me depend on me whether I want to do on half type (BBBJ or HJ) , or Full type (FJ. Definitely).

Then I request for Full service, then she ask me to have bath to clean up my body, then I lying down, she remove her BRA, underwear, then she start to lick my little brother.

Well, not too bad actually, with some teeth feel (hehehehehe) , then we start to ML.

She ask me to get on top to have missionary position 1st, but I ask her to sit on top on me 1st, then we start our 1st Fxxx. She then sit up and down on my little brother, from slow to quick, and I hold her big booby, with my two hand. Around C or D.

Her skin is quite ok. Smooth, a little dark, no complain here.

After that, we change to doggy style, then finally, on missionary style.

Her pussy is not so tight, but acceptable. I continue to F her until my little brother coming.

The only thing I don't like is she complaint I do it for very long period, she scared the uncle will know it, and will be banned. She also warn me on the police, and she warn me that this is not legal, and I have to do it quick, my little brother really cold down for some moment after hearing these, but after that I continue to F her very hard.

Well, this is a nice place, very quiet, really recommend here, even it is not perfect, but is very good, consider the lady, budget, and environment.

Price : Massage RM50, FJ RM150 (for the lady to keep)

No catshower.

BJ 8/10.

FJ 8/10.

After that, I go out to Campbell Street to get some drinks, then I start to search around for other location.

I successfully located Fantasy, TW, and Red Rock Hotel, and moany more. Plan to go there again on next week end. Yeah.

Bowling32
03-26-12, 00:26
Live there for almost a decade since I was born 14 years ago but never know that new savoy hotel got that kind of service.Bro, long time no see you. Then you should go and try lo. Hope your virginity will be broken like a piggy bank. Hahah.

Bowling32
03-26-12, 00:27
New Savoy Hotel.

No. 156, Jalan Hutton Penang. 10050.

Google Map coordinates: 5. 422136, 100. 327411.

Ps. Can anyone tell me where is Fantasy located? I found one posts saying Fantasy, Fort Cornwallis but I don't seem to be able to locate it. Do you know Hotel Central / Fortuna Hotel's health Spa any good?Thanks man. I should know where is it. Kam sia lu again.

Ranmaru
03-26-12, 01:44
Fantasy is next to Great Eastern Building or opposite Explanade Padang.

If you want to visit Hotel Central / Fortuna HC, make sure you have a strong heart as it could be a horror house.Thanks, I'll go drive over there again to look for it, cause I've tried a few times driving by slowly to look for it but never saw it. Must pay extra attention for the next scout mission. .

Fortuna is that bad? I know I've been parking at their carpark to go nearby for lunch, and noticed the health spa was kinda run down, but if it really is that bad. I think I'll skip it for my mental's sake. Thanks for the info.

On another note, the other day I went to Chulia Street for lunch and noticed that the old Hong Ping Hotel has a MP, anyone tried / been there?

There's one MP at the yellow building at Sungai Dua, nearby USM, which provides HJ only at the rate of RM40 per hour, and RM50 for HJ.

Ranmaru
03-26-12, 03:06
Thanks man. I should know where is it. Kam sia lu again.Bro, if you ever come to Penang tell me early, we can meet up and go around. XD

Pg Wanker
03-26-12, 03:39
Thanks brother, will definitely try RR once $$ has flown into my pockets again. LOL. Like many others very dry season for me now.

The MiB comes together with the profession brother. Really could not avoid it. Might bring a spare t shirt just in case.

Honestly, red rock is handled by one uncle sam. If you let him choose for you, you'll get a good FJ. The ladies are PRC only. But once, there were a couple of Viets and Cambodians.

Price : 200$

Room : clean and comfortable (just in case if you have a preference for a clean room)

Girls (just a note; these are the girls there. However, they do not stay long. One set of girls usually last not longer than a month. I guess, every month, there will always be different girls. Thus, unlike NS, I could not indicate which lady you should opt for as many of them would leave within a month's time)

On a rate of 10.

The ladies comes in all shapes and sizes. At least, uncle Sam believes that some people prefer huge and small boobs.

Cat shower : 6/10.

BJ : out of 5 girls, (on different occasion, just an honest statement. Not bragging in any ways) I can safely say 4 did 7/10.

FJ : 8/10. They do not rush you through the whole thing. There's no time limit.

Age : there was an occasion, the girl was only 18. On a fair scale, most of them are below 27.

Damage : there are times you might just get dead fish. But so far, that only occurred once. Fortunately, you could report this to the boss, and they would actually then, on your return date back, offer a better one.

Benefits; get the boss's number, you might opt for advance booking.

Every month, there'll be different groups of girls. This would also falls well into dmage if you have a personal favourite.

That's much of it I can say. Really hope the info above suffice. Still a newbie here and am getting to know the post, comments and ways to reports.

Nicewan
03-26-12, 06:12
Hi all,

Am staying the night tomorrow at E&O, is it girl friendly?

Its a biz trip, so am very free at night.

Plan to just troll around the nearby pubs & hopefully get lucky.

Appreciate the advise, thanks.

Jacky Tan
03-26-12, 12:05
After searching on the web on the whole Saturday, finally on yesterday Sunday morning, I found this forum, and I immediately join the forum.

Well, not too bad actually, with some teeth feel (hehehehehe) , then we start to ML.

She ask me to get on top to have missionary position 1st, but I ask her to sit on top on me 1st, then we start our 1st Fxxx. She then sit up and down on my little brother, from slow to quick, and I hold her big booby, with my two hand. Around C or D.

Her pussy is not so tight, but acceptable. I continue to F her until my little brother coming.

The only thing I don't like is she complaint I do it for very long period, she scared the uncle will know it, and will be banned. She also warn me on the police, and she warn me that this is not legal, and I have to do it quick, my little brother really cold down for some moment after hearing these, but after that I continue to F her very hard.

Well, this is a nice place, very quiet, really recommend here, even it is not perfect, but is very good, consider the lady, budget, and environment.

No catshower.

BJ 8/10.

FJ 8/10.

After that, I go out to Campbell Street to get some drinks, then I start to search around for other location.

I successfully located Fantasy, TW, and Red Rock Hotel, and moany more. Plan to go there again on next week end. Yeah.Are you local Malaysia? Normally they charge RM100. Only.

Hamsapguai
03-26-12, 13:52
ThirstyY,

Bro I think you got chop already. Actually nego 1st befor FJ. FJ at NS max is RM100 + RM50 (Over the counter).

Be smart next time.

Ranmaru
03-26-12, 19:10

Actually on Saturday nite, I have searching around in town area to search for the 1st FJ.

What I only found on Saturday is Cathay, found in a dark alley, and I am not dare to go in.

On Saturday there is police everywhere, hiding in the dark, dunno what they are doing.

I'm driving my EX5 motorbike, searching and turning the area around for hours, eventually want to go back to Cathay, but after 12am, the door is closed, then I going back to sleep in disappointment.

On Sunday morning, I found out this forum, and I quickly read some of the forumer post, and decided to find NS, Fantasy and TW.

So after 9pm, I drive my EX5 again and hang around, and finally I landed at NS.

I walked from New World Park straight to enter NS, and one uncle is watching on me.

When I enter the door, he ask me want "the kut" (means "massage") , I say yes, then he ask me do you have booking? Or are you recommended by someone? I said no.

Then, the uncle straight away arrange a lady sitting at sofa, wearing very sexy dress, big boob. And the lady ask me "can I?", then I said ok, then I follow her to a room with number "14". Not a nice number for Chinese, anyway.

The room is clean, with a laptop on table, seems the lady is watching a Hong Kong drama, a normal massage bed, make up table, open bath room, and air con.

First impression is quite good, and the lady is not bad too for my standard, maybe over 30+ (I not asking her age, and I do not ask her name oso) , is a PRC.

Then I lying on the bed, she start to massage my back, and the story continue.

The massage skill is not bad actually, stroking my shoulder, back, legs, hands, sit on top on my a$$, then from back to front.

Then I ask her about the pricing, she said "please don't ask this, just relax, you have come to here, then just focus to have a wonderful time, and no need worry on anything. Anything happen at here is nothing to do with the people outside at the counter, just the business between two of us"

I smiled. Then I just relaxed myself, and enjoy.

After about 15 minute, she ask me for the extra job, I ask what kind of service do offer, then she answer me depend on me whether I want to do on half type (BBBJ or HJ) , or Full type (FJ. Definitely).

Then I request for Full service, then she ask me to have bath to clean up my body, then I lying down, she remove her BRA, underwear, then she start to lick my little brother.

No catshower.

BJ 8/10.

FJ 8/10.

I successfully located Fantasy, TW, and Red Rock Hotel, and moany more. Plan to go there again on next week end. Yeah.You definitely got chopped, and I can say No. 14 wasn't good at all. All she did was try to squeeze the money out of you, as the normal price is RM50 for massage, and HJ for RM100. I did post about her before at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?989-Penang&p=1248375#post1248375. And if you really read what I say No. 8 was the best I had at NS, and do not ask her, let her ask the thing. If she ask for 150 for HJ, tell her your friend recommended you to her and the price was RM100.

ThirstyY
03-27-12, 02:14
Eventually get chopped. (hahahaha)

No pain no gain right?

Will try no. 8 next time. And try nego from this onwards.

Thanks for all brothers friendly advice. I get smarter oledi (hehehehe)

I'm not local penangites, so dunno the actual market price.

Any recommendation on TW, Fantasy, RRH?

Damage is the same?

LeonLWB
03-30-12, 03:07
i don't see the point of you posting all these irrelevant report on how you managed to score on foreigner if you have no intension of sharing their contacts. apart from trying to lansi on your achivement despite being not so leng chai or an ugly bastard as a figure of speech, i can't thinkl of other reasons on your persistent behaviour.

a few reports is okay but now ongoing bragging. aiyoyo, it sounded like a big flow (tua kang) fellow. be more productive ok?

go fuck a prostitute and if it's worthwhile for the money then suggest to us so that it will be value added or added value for cheongsters hereagreed, i believe many of us has experienced what we called it a 'pickup day' whereby we get a 'kang tao' without paying directly for sex. if we really want to brag about it, my list goes on and on and it won't end. maybe i can make a novel out of it lol!

the point is, why share useless information and 'eng kang' so much here? provide fellow bros here with useful information instead of bragging about your 'kang tao' or 'fubu'. sigh.

LeonLWB
03-30-12, 03:11
Eventually get chopped. (hahahaha)

No pain no gain right?

Will try no. 8 next time. And try nego from this onwards.

Thanks for all brothers friendly advice. I get smarter oledi (hehehehe)

I'm not local penangites, so dunno the actual market price.

Any recommendation on TW, Fantasy, RRH?

Damage is the same?Dmg rate as follows :-

TW = RM110 (2 way). Locals, CKT, Sabahan, Sarawakian.

Fantasy = RM50 (2 way) , RM40 (1 way). Locals, CKT, Sabahan, Sarawakian.

RRH = RM180 (2 way). PRC

Sylar
03-30-12, 05:26
Dmg rate as follows :-

RRH = RM180 (2 way). PRCI think 3 way in Tyewan is quite common lei

Sylar
03-30-12, 05:32
Agreed, I believe many of us has experienced what we called it a 'pickup day' whereby we get a 'kang tao' without paying directly for sex. If we really want to brag about it, my list goes on and on and it won't end. Maybe I can make a novel out of it LOL!

The point is, why share useless information and 'eng kang' so much here? Provide fellow bros here with useful information instead of bragging about your 'kang tao' or 'fubu'. Sigh.The thing is, when he first posted his freebie, so many brothers here praised him till his tail shook up. Then you know the rest.

Reminded me of one scenario, years back when a fellow friend drank his alcohol straight up, everybody around him clap. The more claps he got, the more and faster he drank, ended up he puke everything out with interest.

Sylar
03-30-12, 05:35
VIVA boss just took over Garden Inn's Karaoke, opening was last Friday, was told thare were free flow of beers till 9pm, damn it! Miss the freebies.

Anyway, lately gals at VIVA getting less, could be the effect of the new joint.

MentholWanker
03-30-12, 06:59
How much is the lowest and best rates for NS?

Need to start having some fun time.

Markisan
03-30-12, 10:16
You definitely got chopped, and I can say No. 14 wasn't good at all. All she did was try to squeeze the money out of you, as the normal price is RM50 for massage, and HJ for RM100. I did post about her before at.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?989-Penang&p=1248375#post1248375.

And if you really read what I say No. 8 was the best I had at NS, and do not ask her, let her ask the thing. If she ask for 150 for HJ, tell her your friend recommended you to her and the price was RM100.How often are the raids at NS? Is it safe to go there? Do they provide CDs?

Markisan
03-30-12, 10:50
You definitely got chopped, and I can say No. 14 wasn't good at all. All she did was try to squeeze the money out of you, as the normal price is RM50 for massage, and HJ for RM100. I did post about her before at.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?989-Penang&p=1248375#post1248375.

And if you really read what I say No. 8 was the best I had at NS, and do not ask her, let her ask the thing. If she ask for 150 for HJ, tell her your friend recommended you to her and the price was RM100.Is NS safe? Do raids happen on fridays? Got CD provided?

ThirstyY
03-31-12, 17:43
As mentioned, will go to the town in another weekend.

So, today basically is the same, drive a motorbike at night, and go to the happening Georgetown.

I decided to go TW today to have a try.

After entering TW, I was served by uncle OKT. He welcome me, and ask me which gal I want. I look around and there is some lady sat on the sofa. Ok, the feeling is not so impressive. Then the OKT start to introduce the service they offer.

He then told me got one lady that can do it for all, pussy and ass, whatever and 1 and only 1, if I don't want, then there is one Iban which only can do for normal stuff. I think about 1 minute, then he told me sat down 1st and have a drink.

I straight away ask is there a lady called Alice? No. 9, then the uncle told me yes, that is the one that I intro to you. 1 and only 1, I said ON! Then I follow the Alice to her room.

First impression is so so, face is not attractive, dress up in green tank top, a hot pant, have big stomach (hahahahaha) , chubby, age should be around mid 30. She then took off all his clothes, and ask me if this was my 1st time to come here, and I say yes.

We talk like an old friend, she is very friendly, like we can share many stuff among us.

We start off by taking a shower together. She gently washing my body, little brother, and my a$$.

Then we dried our self, I lying down and she start to give a catbath, start from my nipple. She keep saying she can pose what ever pose that I like, and will accommodate to my liking.

Start from my nipple, down to my private part, and to my toe, then I change my pose, and she continue licking my back. Then she ask me whether I want to have a cold feel, then I said ok.

She eat a Hacks candy in her mouth, and licking on the area around my little brother, and my a$$, what a strange feel, I don't really like it, but at least is a new experience, quite fresh for me.

She put on CD on my didi, then, she gave me a BBBJ, feel a lot of teech (hehehehe) , nothing special, just normal.

After that, she lying on the bed, I was standing beside the bed, then we start the FJ. She told me standing will be easier to F her, then she change some of the pose on the bed, and she told me to F her harder, so that she can feel good as well.

Then she ask whether I want to F her a$$, I said I am not feeling good with this, then I just continue to F and F. I hold her tit, around C, and her nipple is firm and big too. I also rub her clitoris, she said she feel really well.

Her pussy is tight, and I have great time with my didi.

Then she pose in doggy style in front of the mirror, and we do it on the doggy style. The alarm has rang, then she told me time out, she suggest me to finish with missionary style again. I continue to F her, but I was unable to come, due to I have to finish it quick.

She then suggest me to lying on bed, she sit on top and pumping my little brother.

I like what the F, her pussy is tight, and my didi can feel it, what a nice feel, she sit up and down from slow to quick, and my didi get harder and harder, and then I finally coming.

After we have finished, we go to have a shower again, and clean up the stuff. Then she ask for my number, and ask me to come on next time to have fun. I don't give her my number, but I promise her will come to find her once I am free.

WL: Alice No. 9.

Face: 3/10 (subjective la, like aunty face, surely not my type)

Catbath: 7/10 could be better, have ice fire feel.

BBBJ: 4/10, just normal, have experience better than this.

Pussy: 8/10 tight, no complaint.

Asshole:not trying.

GFE: 9/10 very friendly, just like old friend.

FJ: 9/10 recommended many style, experience some new stuff.

Overall: 7/10, forgetting her face, other stuff is satisfying.

WIR: Yes, passable.

After that, I go to Kimberly street, eat Tau Hua, drink a Soya Bean milk, then go back.

Because many people go back for Qing Ming, so actually no people at TW.

Actually I have better experience at oversea, at Taiwan (the real Taiwan country, not Thye Whan) , the quality at there is so much better, price is almost the same, some is higher, depend on location,

I just wonder country like Malaysia can be up to that standard. Surely at Taiwan the way of doing business is still the same, putting some shop name as "Beauty Center" or "SPA Center", not legal in respect oso.

Anyway, a nice try.

PhoenixFire
04-01-12, 15:00
Bro, mind telling where is this place? Seems enjoying. Hehe.

As mentioned, will go to the town in another weekend.

So, today basically is the same, drive a motorbike at night, and go to the happening Georgetown.

I decided to go TW today to have a try.

After entering TW, I was served by uncle OKT...

Ranmaru
04-02-12, 01:45
Dmg rate as follows :-

RRH = RM180 (2 way). PRCBro, went to take a look on Sat about 4pm, seems like they girls only work untill 5pm (office hours?). Upon going up the stairs, there are rooms on the left, and at the corner was a stairway. Any recommendations or just go in to check them out. That time there were quite a lot of people, so ended up going away.

Went to try at Hong Ping hotel, the massage for 1 hour is RM50, must pay the money up front. Went in then the PRC (not pretty, and with a chubby stomach) started massage with my hand, which is lousy, then less than 5 mins ask the question, HJ for 50. Seeing as this is a trip to test out places I haven't gone before, I said ok. The HJ was just subpar, and only do fast piston movement. After the enf of HJ at the mark of 20th minute she says it's finished. I really do not recommend anyone to go there and try, except those who may want to be adventurous, and if if you're lucky then do report your experience.

ZachBonano
04-02-12, 02:50
So far only knew of PRC. Any venues that offers local malays.

Pg Wanker
04-02-12, 04:27
Any brother here can tell me where exactly is the MP along McCallum? Only place I found was this one called 88 so not sure if it is the one brothers here are talking about.

Seven Eight
04-02-12, 11:04
Bro, mind telling where is this place? Seems enjoying. Hehe.Hey,

I'm in penang now. I want to know where is NS? Fantasy? RRM? TW? May I know the location and full name? Urgent, Tq

ThirstyY
04-02-12, 16:26
It is located along a small lane directly opposite the open car park besides Hotel Malaysia. Can see a sign over the small lane telling you the name of the place. Door to the place is at the end of the lane. As it is a dead end lane, you should not get lost there! 8)

Have fun!
TW is located at the end of a small lane just opposite the open car park besides Hotel Malaysia along Penang Road. As the lane is a dead end one, you should not have a problem finding it. Have fun!

8) Hope this quote helps.

Sylar
04-03-12, 00:15
Hey,

I'm in penang now. I want to know where is NS? Fantasy? RRM? TW? May I know the location and full name? Urgent, TqJust learned that the least important word is "I", somemore you posted I want.

Sylar
04-03-12, 00:18
Any brother here can tell me where exactly is the MP along McCallum? Only place I found was this one called 88 so not sure if it is the one brothers here are talking about.It's at the flats behind, need the OKT numbers in order to find the correct unit, so no chance for you.

ThirstyY
04-03-12, 01:47
TW. At Penang Road, opposite of "Red Garden Cafe Car Park", beside "Soho Pub" and "Cititel Hotel"

Fantasy. At Lebuh Light, in front of Padang Lama, Esplanade, Town Hall, between "Hong Leong Bank" and "Wisma Great Eastern"

NS. At Jalan Hutton, in front of "New World Park" car park, beside "kissA Koyotei cafe", look for the massage center beside the NS hotel.

RRH. At Jalan Macalister, after "ESSO petrol station", opposite "Grand Paradise" hotel, look for the massage center at 11 floor? (correcting me if I'm wrong)

The Bar?. At "Jalan Kedah", go from "Burma Road", enter the small lane before "Tune Hotel", at the road corner?

Ranmaru
04-03-12, 10:14
TW. At Penang Road, opposite of "Red Garden Cafe Car Park", beside "Soho Pub" and "Cititel Hotel"

Fantasy. At Lebuh Light, in front of Padang Lama, Esplanade, Town Hall, between "Hong Leong Bank" and "Wisma Great Eastern"

NS. At Jalan Hutton, in front of "New World Park" car park, beside "kissA Koyotei cafe", look for the massage center beside the NS hotel.

RRH. At Jalan Macalister, after "ESSO petrol station", opposite "Grand Paradise" hotel, look for the massage center at 11 floor? (correcting me if I'm wrong)

The Bar. At "Jalan Kedah", go from "Burma Road", enter the small lane before "Tune Hotel", at the road corner?I've taken the effort to help get the coordinates for google map, so if with this coordinates and you still can't find them then I have nothing more I can do.

Place.

Google map coordinates.

Thye Wan.

5. 421923, 100. 333561.

Cathay Hotel.

5. 420633, 100. 334964.

Waldorf Hotel.

5. 420921, 100. 335095.

Fantasy Hotel.

5. 420187, 100. 341474.

New Savoy Hotel.

5. 422288, 100. 327518.

Viva Bar.

5. 418764, 100. 327212.

Sin Teong Lum Bar.

5. 420187, 100. 327827.

Red Rock Hotel.

5. 416892, 100. 323213.

Ps. Will try to update this if anyone can help donate locations of places I'm not sure of.

Pss. Anyone knows of this Aurora Court? I heard of it but dunno where it is or is it still around or not.

Futaba
04-04-12, 04:36
Hey,

I'm in penang now. I want to know where is NS? Fantasy? RRM? TW? May I know the location and full name? Urgent, TqWho are you? VIP or MIB?

Be humble when asking for help.

Pg Wanker
04-04-12, 09:38
It's at the flats behind, need the OKT numbers in order to find the correct unit, so no chance for you.Ah! Oh well. Thanks for the info.

ThirstyY
04-04-12, 16:23
I've taken the effort to help get the coordinates for google map, so if with this coordinates and you still can't find them then I have nothing more I can do.

Place.

Google map coordinates.

Thye Wan.

5. 421923, 100. 333561.

Cathay Hotel.

5. 420633, 100. 334964.

Waldorf Hotel.

5. 420921, 100. 335095.

Fantasy Hotel.

5. 420187, 100. 341474.

New Savoy Hotel.

5. 422288, 100. 327518.

Viva Bar.

5. 418764, 100. 327212.

Sin Teong Lum Bar.

5. 420187, 100. 327827.

Red Rock Hotel.

5. 416892, 100. 323213.

Ps. Will try to update this if anyone can help donate locations of places I'm not sure of.

Pss. Anyone knows of this Aurora Court? I heard of it but dunno where it is or is it still around or not.Nice sharing! This is really a great info for newbie. My next station may be Fantasy.

ThirstyY
04-04-12, 16:34
To whom who just need some very good massage service, no HJ, BBBJ, FJ, or what so ever, just pure massage, I recommend go to a "Reflexology Center" at Krystal Point, Bayan Lepas, on second floor of the shop lot.

Been there for two time, really satisfy with the body massage.

Normally I will take the 2 hour session.

One hour RM50, 2 hour RM90.

Google map coordinates:

5. 331074, 100. 2985038

Ranmaru
04-05-12, 07:41
To whom who just need some very good massage service, no HJ, BBBJ, FJ, or what so ever, just pure massage, I recommend go to a "Reflexology Center" at Krystal Point, Bayan Lepas, on second floor of the shop lot.

Google map coordinates:

5. 331074, 100. 2985038Oh ya, these is that massage place, I can say it's good, been there before but totally forgot about it when I stopped going for massage places for about half a year.

There are other coordinates, it's just I am very busy with my work right now, will try to update the list when I can. Other members if can contribute the place and Google map coordinates kindly do so, I'll then be able to solidify them and make them into a big list. I know there are also places I never heard of, or don't know where it is like Aurora Court.

Jacky Tan
04-06-12, 02:40

Google map coordinates:

5. 331074, 100. 2985038Been quite long time never go this place (more than 1yrs.) After the Indo. Maid at counter not there, I go few time to there the ML at there skill was drop (massage not so good compare to last time).

Now been more to Thai-massage (due to no so oily).

NotSolengchai
04-06-12, 13:42
If anyone wants a Indon FL on the mainland (works as a sales promoter) , pm me. She needs the support RM 150 / hr. Very playful.

Limited to first 3 person on my PM. Good LUCK.

FreedomWorld88
04-07-12, 05:27
If anyone wants a Indon FL on the mainland (works as a sales promoter) , pm me. She needs the support RM 150 / hr. Very playful.

Limited to first 3 person on my PM. Good LUCK.Please PM me [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Zaknafein
04-07-12, 05:33
Last Wed, went to Cheer Beer Garden@Jln Argyll, got 3 CKT. 1 ML & 1 Gula Melaka. Place is a bit rundown. Went in, OKT usher to one of the karaoke room and later the WLs pouring in.

Pick one OK looking CKT among them.

Name: Xiao Ching.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 3/10 (too plump for my taste bt did not detect earlier as the clothing cleverly conceals it)

HJ: 4/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.

FJ: 5/10.

Damage: RM110 (include room) + RM36 one bottle beer.

Would have been better if WL did not keep asking Song Bo every 3 minutes. Total time spent about 1 hr 30 minutes.

Jsut share my exp in Penang, I'm from BM so mostly kangtao there. Will post more when not lazy.

FreedomWorld88
04-07-12, 05:33
Is any bros try PRC@B-suite & V. Hotel before? Looking for the OKT No, if any bros have the contact please PM me.

Thank you very much in advance.

ThirstyY
04-07-12, 20:02
With the same plan, I go to Fantasy this Saturday night. But no luck, the Fantasy sign board is removed. There is no OKT to serve me when I walk up the stair, and the room around the corridor is basically dark. No one is actually there. Sigh.

So? Do the story end here?

As I'm working tiredly in this week, I plan to go to a place for massage, then my mind just pop up NS, yeah, NS is the place.

Although I had a false start at NS, this time won't be the same anymore.

Drive my motorbike to NS again, walk into the "Health Center" about 9pm, actually no customer in there, just me. The OKT serve me well this time. He ask me whether I want to try CKT, and there are two CKT sit on the sofa. I quickly reject it, then the uncle OKT said there are PRC as well, but must preview in the room. He invite me to go inside the "room" to take a look 1st. He show me one room by one room, and he purposely ask for room 14. Sorry uncle OKT, not this time, she is totally rejected. Then I observe the room. 8,11, 20 all off (no working). Then there is the room 22, where there is a sexy lady dress up in black color dress, nice impression here, and another one I forget oledi, should be room 25, have nice feeling on her too since her face is the cutest. Uncle OKT told me choose who ever I want, and he told me I just have to walk into the room that I like, that it.

Finally, I choose no 22, which is in the recommended list. Then the same old story repeated. The ML is a bit chubby, but nice body. Big boob, nice face, thick leg (hehehehe. No offend) , white skin, very sexy.

Then goes the massage period. Wow, I must praise her massage skill, very positive here. Because I'm too tired, I just close my eye and enjoy the massage. Even though she is not massaging all the body part, like face and my hand, she do very well in massaging my back, and my leg. I can feel her hands skill, and her hand is very smooth. I nearly fall asleep and I just wish this period never end.

Then the same old story continue, a question pop up for the BBBJ, and FJ. This time I ask and negotiate properly. The deal is full package FJ. RM150, that's all.

She wash my body, and my private part. Then, she take off all her cloth, bra, under. Finally the second session started.

She give me the BBBJ. This is good, almost on par with what I have experience before, good sucking, good licking, this is just feel good. Then, she put on CD on my gun, and she gave me the normal catbath. While she licking my nipple, and other part, my hand start to molest her.

Her skin is very good, really nice to touch. And her boobs is so good to be hold, should be C. Plus her nice looking face.

We start off with missionary position, I start to move on from slow to fast, then turn to slow, and then fast again, she just feed back some fake moan.

But no complaint here, her pussy is tight, and I really enjoy the FJ.

As I am very tired already, I don't want to change to other position, just slowly enjoy the FJ moment.

After that, I request her to sit on top of my gun. She start move her body up and down, and continue licking my body. Wow, this is really a good feel. Finally, we are finished in this position.

I don't talk to her very much, this time I am quiet, but anyway, enjoy nevertheless.

WL / FL: No 22. (Ying Hwa, I not asking her name, Pg Wanker has posted this before)

Race : PRC.

Face: 9/10 (She is my type)

Catbath: 8/10 (She is just focusing on licking my nipple, and I am satisfied)

BBBJ: 8/10 nice.

Pussy: 8/10 tight.

Asshole:not trying.

GFE: 9/10 (definitely more polite, more sweet, more good smile, more willingness to do with you, if really want to compare to no. 14)

FJ: 9/10 (no need too many style, just feel and enjoy her body)

Overall: 9/10, very good.

WIR: Yes. 100% must try.

After that, I go to Chulia street, has a bowl of peanut sup, then go back.

She is the most satisfied so far that I had tried for 3 consequent weekend.

On next week, I will fly to Taiwan (actual Taiwan country) for working trip, and may be come back after 1 weeks time.

At there, I am going to have the real Taiwan stuff.

Haven't been there for 1 year already, sure things have changed a lot.

Using the limited time to bring back the old memory on massaging, and cheong. Yeah.

Ranmaru
04-08-12, 05:35
With the same plan, I go to Fantasy this Saturday night. But no luck, the Fantasy sign board is removed. There is no OKT to serve me when I walk up the stair, and the room around the corridor is basically dark. No one is actually there. Sigh.

So? Do the story end here?

As I'm working tiredly in this week, I plan to go to a place for massage, then my mind just pop up NS, yeah, NS is the place...Bro, Fantasy the gals in the room only works till 5pm, I remember posting it earlier on my report. No. 22 I might go try when I can, but ya. 14 was beyond bad service.

ThirstyY
04-08-12, 15:25
Bro, Fantasy the gals in the room only works till 5pm, I remember posting it earlier on my report. No. 22 I might go try when I can, but ya. 14 was beyond bad service.Thanks for the advise. Miss the posting. Just take your time.

Brinell
04-09-12, 08:01

Limited to first 3 person on my PM. Good LUCK.Please pm me, thanks bro. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HardcoreMan
04-09-12, 19:29
Hi guys, no update for Cititel lately. Anyone been there recently? Any good ML to recommend?

Is #6 Shino still there? Hope to get updates from all bros here on CTTel. So long never go there.

Anyway, tried Alice in TW and same old experience as what reported by others so going to skip this one.

ZachBonano
04-10-12, 08:01
Hi one and all,

RRH has a new girl. I would say she is top on the list. Will not go through the whole personal experience.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs-8.

Pussy-rather tight.

Gives a good BJ and deep throat.

Meet OKT and ask for the girl at the eleventh floor. 11th floor.

Have fun brothers. By any chance, any places provide Viet or Indos? In the island? Much help appreciated.

NotSolengchai
04-10-12, 15:20

Limited to first 3 person on my PM. Good LUCK.To those lucky 3 persons please provide FR.

Kokome
04-10-12, 22:20
Hi all;

I'm new to the forum, Arriving to Penang in 2 weeks and staying in G-Hotel. Need to get some action. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Koko

Bowling32
04-12-12, 15:52
To those lucky 3 persons please provide FR.Hell ya. Please put FR in order to be fair to NSLC.

Liverpool
04-15-12, 08:06
Hi, can I know what is this girl name?

Just went for yang guang. Farlim behind pasar building isri ivory.

18th floor view stock. RM120 per shot, but unfortunnately. 3 girl does not make me interest. So move on to red rock hotel 3rd floor,

Look for COCO, ang pai massage girl all time there.

Start massage as nature, after 30 min, use oil to seduce my ball from behind. Make my didi stand. I was be tahan. Ask can go for full package. She claim yes but please don tell to other, it is illegal to has sex inside, we start proceed to watch body at small bath room inside.

Face:7.

Boob:34C-25-36.

BJ; 8.

Kiss : yes.

Massage skill:7.

Sexy massage :10.

Anal : not.

Pussy : tight.

Paid 150 for 2 taste and 60 for counter massage fee<

Overall experience, little bit expensive but satisfy

The advantage of this girl COCO compare to other is she know how to seduce.

Hie and all,

Has a new girl. I would say she is top on the list. Will not go through the whole personal experience.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs-8.

Pussy-rather tight.

Gives a good BJ and deep throat.

Meet OKT and ask for the girl at the eleventh floor. 11th floor.

Have fun brothers. By any chance, any places provide Viet or Indos? In the island? Much help appreciated.

Sylar
04-15-12, 10:37
Hell ya. Please put FR in order to be fair to NSLC.Many days had passed, can I assume that the kangtao is hao siao one since the lucky trio prefer to lay low. Or maybe lucky trio was a make up story?

ThirstyY
04-15-12, 18:19
Hi, I'm back to Penang.

Even though I'm at oversea on last week, and very is damn busy, I still manage to arrange one day to have fun.

At Taiwan, the place that I stay that offer these service are way too expensive than here, almost double the price.

But, you get what you pay for. Here are real business, real Taiwanese WL, and are very young, easily can find WL below 25.

You can choose from various shop that offer these service, from very cheap, to very expensive.

They are professional too, with working number, and you can book the time with OKT easily. But the choice is way much more, almost over 100 number. I never met the same WL before from my experience.

They are only classified in two group, half package or full package.

Half package : Only offer BBBJ, and HJ.

Full package : The former plus FJ.

Normally the WL only offer half package, but it depend on the WL feeling with you, and the negotiation. If you treat them nicely, and not forcing them, most of them are willing to offer you FJ, but you have to pay NTD1000 to them personally, but not really in all places.

As they are young, and the quality is so good, GFE is totally unbeatable, not forgetting the service too. And most off them are damn good looking.

The way you deal at here is a WL will be assign to your room, and you can choose not to accept the WL if your 1st impression is not that good, then they will automatically called up second WL to come to your room, and so on.

After that, is just the normal stuff.

You may get death fish at here, but normally you seldom get that.

I have been go to the place that offer very cheap service, about NTD1200, just BBBJ, HJ, FJ, no massage, and only 20minute of time,

To some very high quality place, where the bed is a king size bed, with a special bath bed that offer bath on the bed, for 40 minutes of service.

So? Really good experience over here. But for sure, you have to know the local people at here as only they know where are those places.

Last but not least, they are Taiwanese, so only speak mandarin.

NotSolengchai
04-16-12, 05:06
Many days had passed, can I assume that the kangtao is hao siao one since the lucky trio prefer to lay low. Or maybe lucky trio was a make up story?LOL. Sylo, next you'd be accusing me of registering a new name and posting the FR myself. *Sigh*

You're one fucked up dude.

NotSolengchai
04-16-12, 05:10
Many days had passed, can I assume that the kangtao is hao siao one since the lucky trio prefer to lay low. Or maybe lucky trio was a make up story?She works as a sales promoter and she's only available on weekends or if the boss allows her for 'enjoy' time. Patience is the virtue a boy like you needs to learn.

At least someone got her yesterday and I'm not going to reveal his name. Let him post if he wants.

NotSolengchai
04-16-12, 05:30
Many days had passed, can I assume that the kangtao is hao siao one since the lucky trio prefer to lay low. Or maybe lucky trio was a make up story?Only reason why I passed the Indon Fl is because I found a 20 year old Viet hehe.

Have you ever made love to a 20 year old Viet? The pussy is so damn tight and moans are so damn real. Boobs are 100% non saggy & original. Needless to say it's my first time EVER getting my earlobes licked while missionary, & the experience of getting a BBBJ deep throat by picking her up (since she is so small) while standing and eating her pussy in 69 position is an experience I'll never forget.

Yes the above are just a fiction of my imagination. Or not, you decide LOL.

Sylar
04-16-12, 05:41
LOL. Sylo, next you'd be accusing me of registering a new name and posting the FR myself. *Sigh*

You're one fucked up dude.From the 3 replies, I'd think you are more superior in the fuck up department. Or maybe your gas flow not smooth, after 1st rerply then you add another and so on. Till eventually smoothen.

One thing I notice, your Lansi character can never change, no one ask yet your spill the beans on your new Viet gal. I can sense your frustration of not telling the world with your new hit.

Bowling32
04-16-12, 07:21
From the 3 replies, I'd think you are more superior in the fuck up department. Or maybe your gas flow not smooth, after 1st rerply then you add another and so on. Till eventually smoothen.

One thing I notice, your Lansi character can never change, no one ask yet your spill the beans on your new Viet gal. I can sense your frustration of not telling the world with your new hit.Calm down bro sylar. V should make love more & not war. Haha!

Anyway, v are all live under the same sun.

Sylar
04-16-12, 08:59
Calm down bro sylar. V should make love more & not war. Haha!

Anyway, v are all live under the same sun.Don't worry, unlike him, I replied his post without anger.

Frankly, I was just pointing out the obvious.

NotSolengchai
04-16-12, 10:18
From the 3 replies, I'd think you are more superior in the fuck up department. Or maybe your gas flow not smooth, after 1st rerply then you add another and so on. Till eventually smoothen.

One thing I notice, your Lansi character can never change, no one ask yet your spill the beans on your new Viet gal. I can sense your frustration of not telling the world with your new hit.Think what you need to. No point for me to explain myself. I've done my 1st sharing, and for sure it'll be my last. Totally disappointed.

Laulau123
04-16-12, 14:25
Hi all brothers,

I am one of the beneficial that NotSoLengChai kindly share his contact with. In fact I planned to post my FR tonight, but after seeing the fun room becoming a war room, I have change my mind and no intention to do so. Actually, the lady specifically asked us only share with those we know. I am glad that NotSoLengChai shared with me. I am just want to clarify his contact is valid.

Thanks,

LauLau

NotSolengchai
04-17-12, 00:21
Hi all brothers,

I am one of the beneficial that NotSoLengChai kindly share his contact with. In fact I planned to post my FR tonight, but after seeing the fun room becoming a war room, I have change my mind and no intention to do so. Actually, the lady specifically asked us only share with those we know. I am glad that NotSoLengChai shared with me. I am just want to clarify his contact is valid.

Thanks,

LauLauThe reason why you got it is because you're a 'regular' here (with some amount of posts). We have to be wary of MiB and since she is Muslim, we have to be extra cautious.

Some even ask me for that contact as they will be here in Penang for today only. How to arrange like that since she is working la.

Anyway really apologise for the mess in here.

FreedomWorld88
04-17-12, 02:29
All bros. We are here to share and be a "CHEONG Buddies" not for war. Bro "NotSolengchai" keep on your good post and sharing, whether false or real the post. Is all depend on individual.

Lets all bros give everyone a chance to post their experience and mission. Start a fresh post and stop all the argument, pin point or attacking individual over here. Somehow we all benefit the fun and enjoyment by sharing from all bros around here."Be Happy for Sharing" and have a nice day.

Cheongboy
04-17-12, 03:08
Had some evening walk walk in Padang Kota Lama and noticed that Fantasy building was recently re-painted from outside. Is it sign of "Fantasy" resurface?

LeonLWB
04-17-12, 03:20
This thread has becoming worse and worse, sigh, foreigners (TY, Popiah, Bakso) is very easy to get, for bros who loves bakso and popiah, try your luck at Taman Pelangi pasar malam, its happening every night until 10:30pm. A lot of factory workers who stayed near their hostel there went to buy food, etc. Summit plaza and megamall will also be a nice spot to pick up Bakso and Popiah.

TY can be found at various pubs and lounges, shopping mall (thai fair). But most of them are not FL, they wanted real attention and real love, had bad experiences before when I two / three.timed those girls, not going into detail, but for bros who wanted some nice FUBU, try your luck at the places I mentioned above.

P / S : I won't brag about something which can't be shared with, on brag about things that can be shared

Member #4234
04-17-12, 07:30
Hi everyone, new here, used to be a lone ranger in the cheong world but I guess it's better to share what I know as well as picking up some news and tips along the way in this forum. Rest assured I'll be contributing some FRs to all the brothers here. Some simple facts about myself, I work in both pg and mainland so my cheong exp comes from both areas, however my place to cheong is not that many but I'll hope some brothers here can guide me to some new place to explore where possible.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys!

NotSolengchai
04-17-12, 08:06
This thread has becoming worse and worse, sigh, foreigners (TY, Popiah, Bakso) is very easy to get, for bros who loves bakso and popiah, try your luck at Taman Pelangi pasar malam, its happening every night until 10:30pm. A lot of factory workers who stayed near their hostel there went to buy food, etc. Summit plaza and megamall will also be a nice spot to pick up Bakso and Popiah.

TY can be found at various pubs and lounges, shopping mall (thai fair). But most of them are not FL, they wanted real attention and real love, had bad experiences before when I two / three. Timed those girls, not going into detail, but for bros who wanted some nice FUBU, try your luck at the places I mentioned above.

P / S : I won't brag about something which can't be shared with, on brag about things that can be sharedThanks for sharing bro. I rest my case.

Pepe56
04-17-12, 08:41
Kept my appointment at the Heath Spa. Saw Sabrina. Little older than I remember from 7 months ago.

Not really that good at the whole deal.

Don't think I will repeat with her although she does outcalls for $300rm anywhere on the Island.

Details, write to me an I will inform.

Pepe

NotSolengchai
04-17-12, 09:42
Hi, I'm back to Penang.

Even though I'm at oversea on last week, and very is damn busy, I still manage to arrange one day to have fun.

At Taiwan, the place that I stay that offer these service are way too expensive than here, almost double the price.

But, you get what you pay for. Here are real business, real Taiwanese WL, and are very young, easily can find WL below 25.

You can choose from various shop that offer these service, from very cheap, to very expensive.

They are professional too, with working number, and you can book the time with OKT easily. But the choice is way much more, almost over 100 number. I never met the same WL before from my experience.

They are only classified in two group, half package or full package.

Half package : Only offer BBBJ, and HJ.

Full package : The former plus FJ.

Normally the WL only offer half package, but it depend on the WL feeling with you, and the negotiation. If you treat them nicely, and not forcing them, most of them are willing to offer you FJ, but you have to pay NTD1000 to them personally, but not really in all places.

As they are young, and the quality is so good, GFE is totally unbeatable, not forgetting the service too. And most off them are damn good looking.

The way you deal at here is a WL will be assign to your room, and you can choose not to accept the WL if your 1st impression is not that good, then they will automatically called up second WL to come to your room, and so on.

After that, is just the normal stuff.

You may get death fish at here, but normally you seldom get that.

I have been go to the place that offer very cheap service, about NTD1200, just BBBJ, HJ, FJ, no massage, and only 20minute of time,

To some very high quality place, where the bed is a king size bed, with a special bath bed that offer bath on the bed, for 40 minutes of service.

So? Really good experience over here. But for sure, you have to know the local people at here as only they know where are those places.

Last but not least, they are Taiwanese, so only speak mandarin.Well I tried to PM you the contact but can't dunno why.

NotSolengchai
04-17-12, 09:46
PMed to Bro Sylar. A bribe (err.) for peace offering. Well kinda.

ThirstyY
04-17-12, 13:38
Well I tried to PM you the contact but can't dunno why.Well, the reason is simple, I'm just a regular member at here, that's why I cannot receive your PM.

Well, we may use other form's of method to contact. But surely can't do it at here, as it violate the term's and condition.

===============================================

Hi ThirstyY,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

LambLover
04-17-12, 15:12
Hi, can I know what is this girl name?

Just went for yang guang. Farlim behind pasar building isri ivory.

18th floor view stock. RM120 per shot, but unfortunnately. 3 girl does not make me interest. So move on to red rock hotel 3rd floor,

Look for COCO, ang pai massage girl all time there.

Start massage as nature, after 30 min, use oil to seduce my ball from behind. Make my didi stand. I was be tahan. Ask can go for full package. She claim yes but please don tell to other, it is illegal to has sex inside, we start proceed to watch body at small bath room inside.

Face:7.

Boob:34C-25-36.

BJ; 8.

Kiss : yes.

Massage skill:7.

Anal : not.

Pussy : tight.

Paid 150 for 2 taste and 60 for counter massage fee<

Overall experience, little bit expensive but satisfy

The advantage of this girl COCO compare to other is she know how to seduce.What is "ang pai" means?

Looking for gurl massage that have nice sexy leg. Face too. Any place to go? . Think to go RRH later. Until what time they operate?

LambLover
04-17-12, 15:14
PMed to Bro Sylar. A bribe (err.) for peace offering. Well kinda.NotSolengchai, mind to share to me too?

LeonLWB
04-17-12, 16:52
PMed to Bro Sylar. A bribe (err.) for peace offering. Well kinda.Haha, thats the way bro, this Sunday going to have drink at auto city / seberang jaya, any bro interested to join are welcomed, we can have a toast there.

LambLover
04-17-12, 18:39
Just come back from the RRH.

The massage shop closed end up going for gurl.

There only one available, PRC.

Very nice lady. My first time.

Name: Han something.

Face:5-6.

Boob:? B-25.

BJ: 8.

Kiss : didn't do.

Anal : didn't ask.

Pussy : I don't have feeling with CD T_T.

GFE:7-8.

Damage: Rm200.

She started off with helping me for bath, when bath, she use toothpaste to wash my little bro, then BJ me with harm water in mouth which is very nice. Very cooling and warm feeling. Catbath me with warm water inside her mouth. Then using mouth to put CD to my little bro. She is skillful, she know how to ride! I feel like I am in porn movie, I must say she is a good cowgirl!

Actually didn't end up doing until cum because I can't feel a thing with CD on. Little bro become cool down when I m on missionary.

She is very nice to me. I ask her instate doing. Can she massage me & talk to me. She say yes. While massage B2B, that is the best. I enjoy the moment she chat with me. So I rank the GFE skill very Good!

LambLover
04-17-12, 18:45
I am actually looking for fubu, if this is not right place / wrong to ask please help me to delete. I saw this site call adultfinder they have many lengluis posting there. But the membership is crazy expensive. Just want to verify if anyone tried that? Are most of those member really exist? Let me know if you tried.

ThirstyY
04-18-12, 01:52
Well, the reason is simple, I'm just a regular member at here, that's why I cannot receive your PM.

Well, we may use other form's of method to contact. But surely can't do it at here, as it violate the term's and condition.

===============================================

Hi ThirstyY,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

JacksonSorry, I just figure this out yesterday. I may support the forum with a subscription.

Member #4234
04-18-12, 02:49
Hi guys,

My first ever FR in this forum, after getting the tip off from bro liverpool in this forum went to try coco out, and it turn out to be pretty decent. Although her face seems a bit aged for a 30+. Her massage is quite strong, so it's well suited for those who likes a relaxing massage after work and it's true that she's quite good at seducing and making men hard! 1 minus about her is that when she asked the magic question whether HJ or FJ, I asked for FJ but she's unwilling to do FJ at RM150 as claimed by bro liverpool, I ended paying 200 as I was too horny to bargained. Too bad RM50 lesser for the month. Other than her face looks a bit aged, her body is well kept and pussy is definitely tight! Please look thru my FR below:

Face: 5. 6.

Boob: 34C.

BJ: 7.

DATY: Yes and no smell.

FK : nope.

Massage skill: 7-8.

Sexy massage : N / A.

Anal : N / A.

Pussy : 9/10, very tight

Member #4234
04-18-12, 03:08
Hi all,

Just want to share my recent exp, recently I've been complaining about my sore back after a hard day's work, so my HM and myself decided to contact a outcall massage service that provide indon massager which my HM gotten from another's fren. Fast forward, after arranging with the service provider. 2 indon massager came to our house after dinner ard 730 evening and guess what 1 looks like huge dino with 0/10 looks and the other quite petite but a bit on the plum side (7/10) looks because she got this CFM type of looks. As my HM wants loves strong massages, she took the huge dino which means lucky for me! We both had our massage at different room and during the massage I found out that the CFM looks indon is actually a married but have worked in m'sia for a long time. I was teasing her whether she provide batin (HJ) and all that and she juz chuckles. Good sign but too bad HM next door. I knew I'll definitely score without my HM being there. Somemore during our conversation, she will purposely leaned forward to show her cleavage (34C) to see and I was like can see cannot eat! Damn! I've personally toyed with the idea of booking a hotel and asking for the service provider to sent her to hotel where we can have some private time but come to think of it it's a bit risky and if she decides to blackmail me 1 day, I'll be in for loads of trouble but my itchiness of laying an indon increases by the day. If some bro could tip me off with the name of the hotel providing indon chick in butterworth hotel, then I would really appreciate and thankful for it. But for the meantime, the only time I got NL meals was back in last year during pak cik brought some NL from KL down to penang. That's the 1 and only time I've laid NL but no indon yet. So that's my story bros

NotSolengchai
04-18-12, 09:01
Hi everyone, new here, used to be a lone ranger in the cheong world but I guess it's better to share what I know as well as picking up some news and tips along the way in this forum. Rest assured I'll be contributing some FRs to all the brothers here. Some simple facts about myself, I work in both pg and mainland so my cheong exp comes from both areas, however my place to cheong is not that many but I'll hope some brothers here can guide me to some new place to explore where possible.

Anyway, nice to meet you guys!Hey bro. Welcome. Subscribe to the forum and I'll pm you some contacts. Some IDK where I got it from but for sure according to the exchange parties is can be 'makan' one.

FreedomWorld88
04-18-12, 10:43
Hey bro. Welcome. Subscribe to the forum and I'll pm you some contacts. Some IDK where I got it from but for sure according to the exchange parties is can be 'makan' one.Welcome Bros.

NotSolengchai
04-19-12, 03:35
Hi all,

Just want to share my recent exp, recently I've been complaining about my sore back after a hard day's work, so my HM and myself decided to contact a outcall massage service that provide indon massager which my HM gotten from another's fren. Fast forward, after arranging with the service provider. 2 indon massager came to our house after dinner ard 730 evening and guess what 1 looks like huge dino with 0/10 looks and the other quite petite but a bit on the plum side (7/10) looks because she got this CFM type of looks. As my HM wants loves strong massages, she took the huge dino which means lucky for me! We both had our massage at different room and during the massage I found out that the CFM looks indon is actually a married but have worked in m'sia for a long time. I was teasing her whether she provide batin (HJ) and all that and she juz chuckles. Good sign but too bad HM next door. I knew I'll definitely score without my HM being there. Somemore during our conversation, she will purposely leaned forward to show her cleavage (34C) to see and I was like can see cannot eat! Damn! I've personally toyed with the idea of booking a hotel and asking for the service provider to sent her to hotel where we can have some private time but come to think of it it's a bit risky and if she decides to blackmail me 1 day, I'll be in for loads of trouble but my itchiness of laying an indon increases by the day. If some bro could tip me off with the name of the hotel providing indon chick in butterworth hotel, then I would really appreciate and thankful for it. But for the meantime, the only time I got NL meals was back in last year during pak cik brought some NL from KL down to penang. That's the 1 and only time I've laid NL but no indon yet. So that's my story brosPeople say don't eat and shit in the same place. Never ever bring these girls or let them know where you stay. BTW, are you indian / Chinese / malay / singh etc? Some of my contacts are erhm. Looking at skin color (don't ask me why)

NotSolengchai
04-19-12, 03:38
Haha, thats the way bro, this Sunday going to have drink at auto city / seberang jaya, any bro interested to join are welcomed, we can have a toast there.If go there and found out that you're one of my relatives, ciak lat. I prefer to lay low ATM hehe. No hard feelings okay?

NotSolengchai
04-19-12, 03:44
Just come back from the RRH.

The massage shop closed end up going for gurl.

There only one available, PRC.

Very nice lady. My first time.

Name: Han something.

Face:5-6.

Boob:? B-25.

BJ: 8.

Kiss : didn't do.

Pussy : I don't have feeling with CD T_T.

GFE:7-8.

Damage: Rm200.

She started off with helping me for bath, when bath, she use toothpaste to wash my little bro, then BJ me with harm water in mouth which is very nice. Very cooling and warm feeling. Catbath me with warm water inside her mouth. Then using mouth to put CD to my little bro. She is skillful, she know how to ride! I feel like I am in porn movie, I must say she is a good cowgirl!

Actually didn't end up doing until cum because I can't feel a thing with CD on. Little bro become cool down when I m on missionary.

She is very nice to me. I ask her instate doing. Can she massage me & talk to me. She say yes. While massage B2B, that is the best. I enjoy the moment she chat with me. So I rank the GFE skill very Good!Wah. Rm 200 and still can't kiss arr. Dang expensive, no? And if you rate good GFE as can give good massage and talk, there are lots of expats in Penang that can chat with you till cows come home. Just kidding bro.

The toothpaste & warm water nice la. I got to try it one day.

Member #4234
04-19-12, 03:52
Hey bro. Welcome. Subscribe to the forum and I'll pm you some contacts. Some IDK where I got it from but for sure according to the exchange parties is can be 'makan' one.Bro notsolengchai, exactly don't eat and shit at the same place and BTW I'm Chinese and as I know most are looking for Chinese only which puzzle me sometimes, is it due to body odour? Religion thing? Or maybe Chinese dick are smaller (which I don't really believe!)? Anyway, juz subscribed to the forum and have to wait for my account activation before can sent and receive pm.

Member #4234
04-19-12, 10:28
Hi guys, here's another FR from RRH after feeling damn horny today. Went to the SPA today and ask whether got any stock to view. Took me to mirror 3 PRC and 2 actually caught my attention. 1 looks like jap AV actress with fair skin complexion with sexy curly hair, and the other looks very much a like with my old college mate which I tried to tackle back then (and nearly did so.) when she had problems with his bf now husband. Needless to say, I went with the 1 that look like my old college mate for old time sake and for some sweet revenge. Muahahahaha, I'm going to make her eat my load!

After taking off our clothes, we went to shower and while being polite and say I'll clean myself she insisted to clean every part of my body even my anus until it's squeaky clean, too hygienic perhaps. But no problems for me but maybe a bit annoyed for others. After that, on the bed before capping, she sucked my dick so well that I almost came too early and she sucked my dick to the extent of unwilling to let me remove from her mouth. But one really POTONG STIM part is when she sucked my balls, her suction is too strong and cause me pain! But other than that, everything else was perfect. Start bonk her on missionary, then cow girl and doggy style. Finally when I came, I quickly remove my cap and sprayed it all over her body, so intense that some landed on her hair and face, SWEET REVENGE. Muahahahaha.

Name: Sounds like "Zhi Zhi"

Face: Sweet 8 (Maybe lower for others)

Boob: B.

Body: Curvy and no tummy (I like)

BJ: 8 (Superb insucking your dick like a porn star till I almost cum, but potong stim in sucking my ball because I don't like)

Kiss : FK oh yes.

Sexy massage : NA.

Pussy : 8 (Quite tight)

GFE:7.

WIR: Maybe (still prefer to spend $$ on diff pussy, preferably indon)

Damage: Rm200

NotSolengchai
04-20-12, 00:41
Bro notsolengchai, exactly don't eat and shit at the same place and BTW I'm Chinese and as I know most are looking for Chinese only which puzzle me sometimes, is it due to body odour? Religion thing? Or maybe Chinese dick are smaller (which I don't really believe!)? Anyway, juz subscribed to the forum and have to wait for my account activation before can sent and receive pm.Dunno bro, they're under the impression that Chinese got more money. Your name so glamourous la. Like ang mo kau that's why I was a bit reluctant to share the contact. But since you're same brotherhood, you got PM lah. As usual post FR.

Member #4234
04-20-12, 04:22
Dunno bro, they're under the impression that Chinese got more money. Your name so glamourous la. Like ang mo kau that's why I was a bit reluctant to share the contact. But since you're same brotherhood, you got PM lah. As usual post FR.Cheers bro, I'm not ang mor kau or glamorous type of person laa, I'm just another normal person you see on the street. Heheh, maybe wrong choice of name, will take note of that!

Member #4234
04-20-12, 04:34
Welcome Bros.Cheers bro, looking forward for an incredible time here sharing, contributing and exchanging views, info and contacts with you guys.

Maximhar
04-20-12, 11:30
Sorry all bros. I've heard that penang got those 'papaya farm' or place where there are lots of girls or 'papaya' for you to plug. Is there still any left in penang? I just reach here today. XD. Oh ya. About the rate, what is one way or 2 way?

Maximhar
04-20-12, 11:36
Cheers bro, looking forward for an incredible time here sharing, contributing and exchanging views, info and contacts with you guys.Sry bro. I just arrived penang today. Is there anymore Papaya Farm in Penang?

Sylar
04-21-12, 05:22
Cheers bro, I'm not ang mor kau or glamorous type of person laa, I'm just another normal person you see on the street. Heheh, maybe wrong choice of name, will take note of that!Judging from the nick, you must a snooker's fan and above 30s

LambLover
04-21-12, 07:37
Hi guys, here's another FR from RRH after feeling damn horny today. Went to the SPA today and ask whether got any stock to view. Took me to mirror 3 PRC and 2 actually caught my attention. 1 looks like jap AV actress with fair skin...Yalor. Damange alot haha for newbie like me. Where you find all the expat talk to you until cow come home?

Member #4234
04-21-12, 09:47
Judging from the nick, you must a snooker's fan and above 30sOh yea, spot on on your both guesses bro!

PhoenixFire
04-22-12, 08:23
Where is this place bro.

Hi guys, here's another FR from RRH after feeling damn horny today. Went to the SPA today and ask whether got any stock to view. Took me to mirror 3 PRC and 2 actually caught my attention. 1 looks like jap AV actress with fair skin complexion with sexy curly hair, and the other looks very much a like with my old college mate which I tried to tackle back then (and nearly did so.) when she had problems with his bf now husband. Needless to say, I went with the 1 that look like my old college mate for old time sake and for some sweet revenge. Muahahahaha, I'm going to make her eat my load!

After taking off our clothes, we went to shower and while being polite and say I'll clean myself she insisted to clean every part of my body even my anus until it's squeaky clean, too hygienic perhaps. But no problems for me but maybe a bit annoyed for others. After that, on the bed before capping, she sucked my dick so well that I almost came too early and she sucked my dick to the extent of unwilling to let me remove from her mouth. But one really POTONG STIM part is when she sucked my balls, her suction is too strong and cause me pain! But other than that, everything else was perfect. Start bonk her on missionary, then cow girl and doggy style. Finally when I came, I quickly remove my cap and sprayed it all over her body, so intense that some landed on her hair and face, SWEET REVENGE. Muahahahaha.

Name: Sounds like "Zhi Zhi"

Face: Sweet 8 (Maybe lower for others)

Body: Curvy and no tummy (I like)

BJ: 8 (Superb insucking your dick like a porn star till I almost cum, but potong stim in sucking my ball because I don't like)

Kiss : FK oh yes.

Pussy : 8 (Quite tight)

GFE:7.

WIR: Maybe (still prefer to spend $$ on diff pussy, preferably indon)

Damage: Rm200

Member #4234
04-22-12, 17:25
Where is this place bro.You can read it from earlier post as well, it's red rock hotel bro.

Ranmaru
04-23-12, 03:12
Where is this place bro.RRH is Red Rock Hotel.

I've taken the effort to help get the coordinates for google map, so if with this coordinates and you still can't find them then I have nothing more I can do.

Place.

Google map coordinates.

Thye Wan.

5. 421923, 100. 333561.

Cathay Hotel.

5. 420633, 100. 334964.

Waldorf Hotel.

5. 420921, 100. 335095.

Fantasy Hotel.

5. 420187, 100. 341474.

New Savoy Hotel.

5. 422288, 100. 327518.

Viva Bar.

5. 418764, 100. 327212.

Sin Teong Lum Bar.

5. 420187, 100. 327827.

Red Rock Hotel.

5. 416892, 100. 323213.

Pss. Anyone knows of this Aurora Court? I heard of it but dunno where it is or is it still around or not.

Google map coordinates:

5. 331074, 100. 2985038

ZachBonano
04-23-12, 08:30
Hi brothers,

RRH is doing quite good services. So far from the post, I have been made to understand that everyone seems to enjoy it. Just wandering, if everyone knows about any places that offer indonesians? In the island please. Much appreciated.

Regards

Member #4234
04-23-12, 09:18
Today as usual, felt horny and went to Summit in bm and the OKT showed me a few PRC stocks. After mirroring 2, decided to go with the second 1 which was much much prettier than all of them. She's from the province of jiang su and she's only 21 yo. Very fair, petite and sweet looking girl. From her short and sexy nurse outfit, my dick got hard immediately. We undressed and got started with the business, the BBBJ was ok, very tender and slow. The big disappointment came from her comment before FJ, I asked her to used the cap that I brought as I usually bring a box along becoz the cap privided by the OKT usually very thick and you can't feel a thing even the pussy is tight (It feels like fucking a piece of rubber to be fair). So, she said ok as she too agreed that the cap provided by the OKT's very thick and cannot cum soon, at this point I was like thinking WTF? U want me to enjoy or to come quickly so that you can earn quick $$? I honestly think that even FL think like that but they should keep it to themselves if they want people to return to them becoz of good service. The only good thing about her other than the stunning looks of her is her pussy is still very very tight (felt like one of the tightest pussy I've ever tried) , probably not used as often. Anyway, other than that, everything else are very ordinary and the moans are even fake.

Name: Sounds like "Ta ta"

Face: 8

Body: Petite, curvy and very very fair (like jap AV)

BJ: 6 (Very slow and gentle, pretty ordinary)

Kiss : Didn't try.

Anal : NA.

Pussy : 9. 5 (Very very tight)

GFE: 3-4 (very cold)

WIR: Nope (will try other recommended by the OKT."Wa wa")

Damage: RM180

Member #4234
04-23-12, 09:23
SkillsJust back from banging an indon chick at one of the hotel in butterworth. Went there with fren, befre reach hotel, call the lady and get her come down from room to pick up. Hotel lift need access card to go up, wait for 2min and a PRC chick came down. Proceed to room and she said only she available for F.

Fren pick her and I'm like shit, what s for me? She offer 3p jut I don't feel like wana see my fren dick so I passed. Then she contact a local Chinese OKT for other gal choice. OKT brought me to 5th floor and met 2 vietnam and 1 PRC. BUT no my cup of tea anyhow.

So ask okt got other choice, he asnwer got 2 indon. 6th floor. So followed him and went to the room. Nice looking indon there, hard to pick since both are young. So pick up a slim gal. Pay the okt and ready to start war!

Went into the room and started nake and bath, then started the war.

She claim she not good on top but I just her ty and see. Before that, she did a catbath on my little bro and the balls. Nice skills. Follow by BJ. For 5 min plus and asked ok? I answered not yet reach the level, she continued til I said ok. What a nice attitude she got.

Now she on top and started to ride on me, really she not good but what the hack, just gv it a try.

Chnging fews positions and I'm still hot and not blow out yet. She is that kind that gentle and neer rush for hour. So I required to ty somethings different. Wana lick the pussy and she allowed me, nice lady. So lick her wet and continued the FJ.

All the while, she just patient and let me fuck til I came insides. Had try more than 4pattern but she enjoyed and very cooperated.

Done and wash, end of war game.

Conclusion: she looks innocent and nice attitude. She had tatoo on both arms and small one near to the feet, right feet. Like the service but too pricey. Manage get the okt contact no but her 's refused.

Race: indon long hair.

Age: 21 (she told me, but can believe the word form her face, body, soft skin, skills and tight pussy)

Bbbbj: 8/10.

HJ: never try since got the BJ.

Boobs: black nipple and standard size.

Skills: 7/10, bang using doggy style, she like the most.

Wir: 5/5 due price a bit high.

Damage: rm180Dear bros, does anyone know where this place is?

PhoenixFire
04-23-12, 16:42
Thanks a lot.

RRH is Red Rock Hotel.

PG Guy
04-23-12, 18:35
Thanks brother, will definitely try RR once $$ has flown into my pockets again. LOL. Like many others very dry season for me now.Do you have the contact of the OKT?

LeonLWB
04-24-12, 04:30
Dear bros, does anyone know where this place is?Bro, sounds like Pearl View for me.

Not sure tho.

NotSolengchai
04-24-12, 13:25
How come so many ask for the Indon FL and not even one FR. C'mon la be fair to me okay. I also want to get horny reading your post LOL

Sylar
04-24-12, 16:35
How come so many ask for the Indon FL and not even one FR. C'mon la be fair to me okay. I also want to get horny reading your post LOLI'm glad you reliaze there are useless members here especially LauLau, he fucked and tried to find excuse not to post FR

Not to mention the other 2 lucky fucker.

Honestly these three fuckers are [Deleted by Admin], can anyone prove me wrong?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Naihiak
04-25-12, 03:26
I will be at png island frm 5th to 9th may. Its my 1st time there so dono where to chiong. Any place which offer good stock and reasonable price? Prefer local NL or bakso. Tq

Sin Poi
04-25-12, 03:38

Place.

Google map coordinates.

Thye Wan.

5. 421923, 100. 333561.

Cathay Hotel.

5. 420633, 100. 334964.

Waldorf Hotel.

5. 420921, 100. 335095.

Fantasy Hotel.

5. 420187, 100. 341474.

New Savoy Hotel.

5. 422288, 100. 327518.

Viva Bar.

5. 418764, 100. 327212.

Sin Teong Lum Bar.

5. 420187, 100. 327827.

Red Rock Hotel.

5. 416892, 100. 323213.

Pss. Anyone knows of this Aurora Court? I heard of it but dunno where it is or is it still around or not.Wow, thanks a lot for ALL the Sin POI (Sinful Points Of Interest). I've keyed all the co-ordinates into my GPS already. Will come in handy when I go to Penang. Yes, I too hope some kind hearted bro can provide the co-ordinates or address of Aurora Court. I've heard about it but never had the chance to try it.

Malajib
04-25-12, 07:48
Anyone tried the Legend massage centre above Happy Mart at Jalan Macalister road, opposite Public Bank? I tried Red Rock massage, but no F*K job offered. Can any member her tell me which floor of Red Rock for full service?

Thanks

Cheongboy
04-25-12, 08:54
Wow, thanks a lot for ALL the Sin POI (Sinful Points Of Interest). I've keyed all the co-ordinates into my GPS already. Will come in handy when I go to Penang. Yes, I too hope some kind hearted bro can provide the co-ordinates or address of Aurora Court. I've heard about it but never had the chance to try it.Aurora Court 5. 426352, 100. 316924.

Enjoy!

Pepe56
04-26-12, 00:47
Following Stephen's advise I went to RRH yesterday to find it closed until 12 PM. Hum? Killed an hour and went back only to find myself in a very hot small room with no shower and a little massage table and a very beautiful tall well endowded Chinese young woman. This is not what I had in mind so I left the room got back my $ and ask where are the stock for viewing? Hum? Well now informed that they don't come to work until after 3 PM. Too close to the cocktail hour and too late for me. I moved on to the Traders. There met an older woman, nothing special that I have seen before. Nice room, nice massage table, nice shower and nice cool temperature. PM me for details and cost. Do the MIB read these posts?

Pepe

Ranmaru
04-26-12, 02:53
Aurora Court 5. 426352, 100. 316924.

Enjoy!Thanks for the POI, but I've drove past there a few times in the past not sure whether it is really the Aurora Court we've always heard of, and since I never saw anything I thought it wasn't. <!

Sin Poi
04-26-12, 05:09
Aurora Court 5. 426352, 100. 316924.

Enjoy!Thanks Bro CheongBoy. If you're in need of MP info in KL when you're here, let me know and I'll return the favor.

Cheers mate.

Dr Sex
04-26-12, 06:26
oops. got a little time, so can post up round 2 report now.

following that, as ranmaru says he will be going over to viva, and eager for the action i missed, i headed to viva the following night after round 1. since bro bowling can't make it, i decided to meet ranmaru.

at 9:00pm, dressed in the same blue jersey, i walked into viva, and as expected, ranmaru is there, or so that's who i think he is. drinking at the lobby, accompanied by the girl, i just walked up and ask "ranmaru?". he nodded his head and i introduced myself...where is viva? it has been a long time i no cheonging because i got private meats for myself. feel like hanging out someday. mind to share with me the location?

Ranmaru
04-26-12, 07:59
Where is Viva? It has been a long time I no cheonging because I got private meats for myself. Feel like hanging out someday. Mind to share with me the location?Dear Dr. Sex,

A few post down is a post by Sin Poi quoting my post, with the google coordinates, which includes Viva bar.

PhoenixFire
04-26-12, 17:05
Went to viva few days back, and find the place quite interesting. Got a bucket of beer and sat down at the lobby and enjoy.

Few minutes some ladies came around your table. Would you want some "service". Some of the ladies are freaking hot! PRC, Vietnam.

Ask the price and I find that the price Rm 200 for everything. I dunno whether it is expensive or not so any advice from the brothers out there? As I did not bring much cash that day, will be head back that place someday.

Ranmaru
04-27-12, 02:12
went to viva few days back, and find the place quite interesting. got a bucket of beer and sat down at the lobby and enjoy.

few minutes some ladies came around your table. would you want some "service". some of the ladies are freaking hot! prc, vietnam.

ask the price and i find that the price rm 200 for everything. i dunno whether it is expensive or not so any advice from the brothers out there? as i did not bring much cash that day, will be head back that place someday.the 200 i can't really sure, never went for that, just went there to have the gfe. but in my honest opinion, it's doable, since from what lolitasama told me before, that 50 actually goes to the okt for the room rental fee, since viva is officially both bar and hotel (?).

LeonLWB
04-27-12, 03:04
Went to viva few days back, and find the place quite interesting. Got a bucket of beer and sat down at the lobby and enjoy.

Few minutes some ladies came around your table. Would you want some "service". Some of the ladies are freaking hot! PRC, Vietnam.

Ask the price and I find that the price Rm 200 for everything. I dunno whether it is expensive or not so any advice from the brothers out there? As I did not bring much cash that day, will be head back that place someday.Hi all the Bros out there who went to Viva, this bar renamed from Happy or it is famously known for Kim Pui. The girls there consist mostly PRC, Vietnam, RM200 for full service is expensive and too high. I used to get RM100-RM150 full service, and I recommend not to, as they will take you upstairs and the room is not clean. HJ and BBBJ can be done in the cubicles itself and cost around RM50-RM100. I suggest is that you get the girls number from there and make appointment with them after they finish work at 1am.

Sylar
04-27-12, 04:52
the 200 i can't really sure, never went for that, just went there to have the gfe. but in my honest opinion, it's doable, since from what lolitasama told me before, that 50 actually goes to the okt for the room rental fee, since viva is officially both bar and hotel (?).rm30 for the room, rm5 for the condom.

normally cheongster will ask the gal to keep the change but if you are calculative, you can breakdown the quote and save rm15.

Sylar
04-27-12, 04:55
HJ and BBBJ can be done in the cubicles itself and cost around RM50-RM100.Cubicle is of yesteryear things, after the major raid, many cheongsters' wedding rooms (Tong Fang) were torn down and raplaced with room, hence the increase in damages.

Sylar
04-27-12, 04:59

Ask the price and I find that the price Rm 200 for everything. I dunno whether it is expensive or not so any advice from the brothers out there? As I did not bring much cash that day, will be head back that place someday.Surely RM200 is expensive, CK or other OKT's cars charged RM160. 180 for a short time and you will have the comfort of a better room and toilet not forgetting cooler air conditioning.

Having said that, many old timer said it's the thrill of fucking upstair while worrying of the MIB

Curry Mee
04-27-12, 05:45
How come so many ask for the Indon FL and not even one FR. C'mon la be fair to me okay. I also want to get horny reading your post LOLBeen a member of this forum for around 10 years and I have to say that bro NSLC has been the MOST helpful person I have ever encountered here.

Just got the contact details and will try when I come back from outstation.

Thanks to NSLC for being so forthcoming (and detailed) with info

NotSolengchai
04-27-12, 07:16
Been a member of this forum for around 10 years and I have to say that bro NSLC has been the MOST helpful person I have ever encountered here.

Just got the contact details and will try when I come back from outstation.

Thanks to NSLC for being so forthcoming (and detailed) with infoAiya, don't make me pai seh. Just trying to help. Good luck with the 'outstation' hunt

LeonLWB
04-27-12, 10:57
cubicle is of yesteryear things, after the major raid, many cheongsters' wedding rooms (tong fang) were torn down and raplaced with room, hence the increase in damages.aha. really? so long never been there, due to bad experience getting 'raped' by those prc.

Sylar
04-28-12, 03:33
aha. really? so long never been there, due to bad experience getting 'raped' by those prc.did you feel dirty after they raped you?

Ranmaru
04-28-12, 15:14
did you feel dirty after they raped you?in other words, they were very pushy and you don't know / dare reject their advances and only choose the ones that interest you. then the tips you get to give them when you leave left you 'broke'. be a man and say no to those you don't like.

Malajib
04-29-12, 12:25
Visited Legendary last Friday for masage. Ended with HJ for RM50. ML said is fixed rate. Heard some ML there allowed roaming the top part. Forgottent the ML numner! Will try my lucjk there again.

HardcoreMan
04-29-12, 18:12
Went to New Savoy last week, was told all gals relocated to back room at ground floor so no more using upstairs hotel rooms. Chose a SYT PRC in room #14. All standard, the real turn down was she told me if you can cum quick, I'll offer FJ otherwise BBBJ or HJ only. Chose FJ eventhough potong stim a bit. Disappointed and summary below.

Name: Forgot.

Face: 9/10 pretty good girl look with specs.

Skin: Tanned but soft and smooth.

Boobs: Fake D cup but don't allowed to lick too much.

Pussy: Used and dark.

Body: Tall and slim.

GFE: 7/10 Talkative and polite.

BBBJ: 1/10 less than 10 secs.

FJ: 1/10 fake moan and rush.

WIR: Never!

Damage: $50 counter + $130 FJ = NOT WORTH!

NotSolengchai
04-30-12, 00:22
Went to New Savoy last week, was told all gals relocated to back room at ground floor so no more using upstairs hotel rooms. Chose a SYT PRC in room #14. All standard, the real turn down was she told me if you can cum quick, I'll offer FJ otherwise BBBJ or HJ only. Chose FJ eventhough potong stim a bit. Disappointed and summary below.

Damage: $50 counter + $130 FJ = NOT WORTH!Damn. Sorry to hear that bro. RM 180 and get a log.

Thanks for the report though

LeonLWB
04-30-12, 02:25
In other words, they were very pushy and you don't know / dare reject their advances and only choose the ones that interest you. Then the tips you get to give them when you leave left you 'broke'. Be a man and say no to those you don't like.LOL, yea, they're very pushy to the max, not even 5 mins sit in the cubicle they already tried to pull me upstairs, I did stand firm and reject one after another, in the in gave in as one of the girl lower her asking price until rm80 for full service LOL. But environment is terrible, so. No go for me.

There is a few papaya farm in BM area as well, Coco and Pokok Nyior. But I rate both of the places 2/10, bad environment as well, worse than Kim Pui.

Cheongboy
04-30-12, 09:15
Thanks for the POI, but I've drove past there a few times in the past not sure whether it is really the Aurora Court we've always heard of, and since I never saw anything I thought it wasn't. <!Hi Ranmaru,

Never try it out myself. Yes it looks just like ordinary apartment. Been there to visit a housing developer located in Ground floor and keep my eye open. Saw some "white meat" in and out. I believe we need to contact the OKT for arrangement. Or any bro here can share more info?

Ranmaru
04-30-12, 09:19

And if you really read what I say No. 8 was the best I had at NS, and do not ask her, let her ask the thing. If she ask for 150 for HJ, tell her your friend recommended you to her and the price was RM100.

Damage: $50 counter + $130 FJ = NOT WORTH!You're the 3rd person to be the victim, looks nice on the 1st view, but totally not worth when try it.

And if you really read what I say No. 8 was the best I had at NS, and do not ask her, let her ask the thing. If she ask for 150 for HJ, tell her your friend recommended you to her and the price was RM100.

Hamsapguai
04-30-12, 16:20

Damage: $50 counter + $130 FJ = NOT WORTH!Wearing specs is No. 18. Whereas No. 14 name is Ice Ice in mandarin. No. 18 always deal with Japanese customer. FJ charge based on time. The longer you cum, the more she will ask from you. Try other number better.

Curry Mee
05-01-12, 06:51

Damage: $50 counter + $130 FJ = NOT WORTH!Anyone can walk into the hotel lobby of New Savoy and see that there is an OKT there! Viet / PRC stock, RM160 a pop.

I don't know how you could have gotten ripped off so badly._-

Sylar
05-01-12, 10:58
Anyone can walk into the hotel lobby of New Savoy and see that there is an OKT there! Viet / PRC stock, RM160 a pop.

I don't know how you could have gotten ripped off so badly. _-As mentioned before, there are 2 types of service, one massage and the other stright business.

His report mentioned about RM50 for the counter then it must be the massage one.

His ripped off meant for bad service not overcharged, I'm sure you have totally misunderstood.

Curry Mee
05-02-12, 04:33
As mentioned before, there are 2 types of service, one massage and the other stright business.

His report mentioned about RM50 for the counter then it must be the massage one.

His ripped off meant for bad service not overcharged, I'm sure you have totally misunderstood.I was basing on the fact he said that they are no longer using hotel rooms upstairs. Before at NS the whole operation was run from inside. Now only they have separated. So if you went in to N before and asked to see upstairs stock it's straight FJ. But then and again even longer before that the whole NS was a straight fuck shop anyway.

Being ripped off means having a girl tell you that if you take longer to come she'll charge more.

NotSolengchai
05-02-12, 05:53
I was basing on the fact he said that they are no longer using hotel rooms upstairs. Before at NS the whole operation was run from inside. Now only they have separated. So if you went in to N before and asked to see upstairs stock it's straight FJ. But then and again even longer before that the whole NS was a straight fuck shop anyway.

Being ripped off means having a girl tell you that if you take longer to come she'll charge more.I was wondering if any members here have GPS for FJ in Butterworth. After all long time no 'look see look see'. Of course another option would be to follow the hordes of foreign workers on their day off.

LeonLWB
05-02-12, 07:25
I was wondering if any members here have GPS for FJ in Butterworth. After all long time no 'look see look see'. Of course another option would be to follow the hordes of foreign workers on their day off.I knew a few places in butterworth namely Sri Indar and also Pearl View, both places charge rm180 per shot. Machang Bubuk also has a place, RM160 per shot. For CFS, Hong Kong hotel and Tai Ah (1 way) , there is also a few CFS consist of mainly aunties.

NotSolengchai
05-02-12, 07:32
I was basing on the fact he said that they are no longer using hotel rooms upstairs. Before at NS the whole operation was run from inside. Now only they have separated. So if you went in to N before and asked to see upstairs stock it's straight FJ. But then and again even longer before that the whole NS was a straight fuck shop anyway.

Being ripped off means having a girl tell you that if you take longer to come she'll charge more.I was wondering if any members here have GPS for FJ on the mainland (Butterworth / Prai / BM / Spg Ampat?). After all long time no 'look see look see'. Of course another option would be to follow the hordes of foreign workers on their day off.

Curry Mee
05-02-12, 07:36
I was wondering if any members here have GPS for FJ on the mainland (Butterworth / Prai / BM / Spg Ampat?). After all long time no 'look see look see'. Of course another option would be to follow the hordes of foreign workers on their day off.Summit Hotel and GP Hotel are 2 places that I know of.

Dr Sex
05-03-12, 00:57
bro ranmaru & lolitaousama,

when you guys going again? let's meet and gather then go there together.

Danok Chonger
05-03-12, 02:46
I was wondering if any members here have GPS for FJ on the mainland (Butterworth / Prai / BM / Spg Ampat?). After all long time no 'look see look see'. Of course another option would be to follow the hordes of foreign workers on their day off.Search for bro LonelyPlanet posts GPS for Nothern Region. He and others compiled more than 200+ cheong places.

Pepe56
05-03-12, 08:19
Met Sabrina from the Traders at the Merchant yesterday. She is not really a service girl (provider). Not many skills. Bonked her in several positions for about 30 min then took the massage which she is good at. Later had a second pop HJ. Probably will not repeat with her. She had a lot of trouble with the BBBJ service. Total damage including room was $250RM. Pretty shabby hotel.

NotSolengchai
05-05-12, 10:48
Met Sabrina from the Traders at the Merchant yesterday. She is not really a service girl (provider). Not many skills. Bonked her in several positions for about 30 min then took the massage which she is good at. Later had a second pop HJ. Probably will not repeat with her. She had a lot of trouble with the BBBJ service. Total damage including room was $250RM. Pretty shabby hotel.RM250 is kinda steep. But then again, it could be a std price for a foreigner.

Pepe56
05-05-12, 19:07
Not a native thats for sure but a foreigner? I guess so. Been coming and going for 12 years. Now full time resident. For sure there are lots of pretty young girls here willing to get naked for less than I have paid in other places. The quality however in another question. What I am looking for is a "provider","service girl" I think you call them here. Before moving here I had a "provider" that I had seen for 6 years on a regular basis. She was the best I've ever had. Lived in an apartment all set up for her business with candles, mirrors all around 360 degree, an unmatched skill set with multiple BBBJ in between position changes, BBBJCIM, msog, DATY, no rush full hour + service, multiple positions, kissing, multiple "O", screamer, very tight "pretty" pussy, bedroom and bathroom facility to use with fresh linen, ect. I guess you might call it a true GFE NSA with a body to die for. Tall, tan and sexy dressed, fresh from the bath everytime. Make an appointment and show up and she was ready to perform. She truly enjoyed her work and never faked a single orgasim. So far I have not found such fare here but I will keep looking. Was it expensive? Not really when you consider all the features and benefits of what she "provided". Always ready and on time. On line appointments, never a phone call or text on my private line and no drama. She even baked me cookies from time to time.

Pepe

New Guy Penang
05-06-12, 05:25
Hi Frens,

Looking for young Thai Girl for FJ and massage. Please let me know?

Thanks!

New Guy Penang
05-07-12, 02:54
Let me know what you find please. Me looking also.

Pepe.Haven't find any bro.

Any recommendation?

HSL64
05-07-12, 03:27
Waiting for friends from Times Sq, parked in front of Paris Hotel at 5:50pm. Their swift just ended and saw 8 CKT WL walking out from the main gate. The WL consisted of 4 large ladies and 4 slim ladies. 3 of the slim WL look like MILF. Still shaggable. The last slim girl is a SYT. Fair skin, long straight black shinning hair in ponytail, perky boob and latina butt; extremely shaggable.

This place close at 6pm, not conductive for me to visit for FR for the moment. Hope some brother will explore and share your finding. Enjoy.I am planning to go to either paris or fantasy later. Any recommendations for the tai kors?

Thank you.

Kennethman
05-07-12, 06:34
Hi Bro. Pepe,

Appeciate you can PM me your regular `Provider' contacts.

Thank you

Not a native thats for sure but a foreigner? I guess so. Been coming and going for 12 years. Now full time resident. For sure there are lots of pretty young girls here willing to get naked for less than I have paid in other places. The quality however in another question. What I am looking for is a "provider","service girl" I think you call them here. Before moving here I had a "provider" that I had seen for 6 years on a regular basis. She was the best I've ever had. Lived in an apartment all set up for her business with candles, mirrors all around 360 degree, an unmatched skill set with multiple BBBJ in between position changes, BBBJCIM, msog, DATY, no rush full hour + service, multiple positions, kissing, multiple "O", screamer, very tight "pretty" pussy, bedroom and bathroom facility to use with fresh linen, ect. I guess you might call it a true GFE NSA with a body to die for. Tall, tan and sexy dressed, fresh from the bath everytime. Make an appointment and show up and she was ready to perform. She truly enjoyed her work and never faked a single orgasim. So far I have not found such fare here but I will keep looking. Was it expensive? Not really when you consider all the features and benefits of what she "provided". Always ready and on time. On line appointments, never a phone call or text on my private line and no drama. She even baked me cookies from time to time.

Pepe

Channy
05-07-12, 14:44
RM250 is kinda steep. But then again, it could be a std price for a foreigner.What is this bullshit? Of course it s very comon on penang island to be overcharged if you re a mat salleh. But nobody force you to paid.

Gosh 250 rm! In KL with some local contact I got college gal.

I think this fellow need more local friends mongers than everything else (also realise that penang is penang with his own rules)

Ps I am a mat salleh, and never paid such kind of stupid price in Penang.

NotSolengchai
05-08-12, 00:00
What is this bullshit? Of course it s very comon on penang island to be overcharged if you re a mat salleh. But nobody force you to paid.

I think this fellow need more local friends mongers than everything else (also realise that penang is penang with his own rules)

Ps I am a mat salleh, and never paid such kind of stupid price in Penang.LOL. True, with RM 250, I'm pretty sure you can even get some foreign exchange students at the local U.

My point to Pepe is that RM 250 is rather steep, well at least he is happy.

Pepe56
05-08-12, 04:10
The time I have spent with Sabrina from the Traders (minimum 1 hour) each visit is allot more than just a FJ.

Sure there are lots of places around town to get a SYT, some BBBJ and FJ and out the door, the faster the better.

The SYT massage girls do a weak massage then want big tip to include HE. $160 I think is the going rate.

I think I get more for my money with Sabrina than most of you do from your SYT's.

Sure I have been spoiled by a "Provider" and a Japenese Massage Girl at a local AMP back where I came from.

I am sure I will not find the skills of these two women here in Penang or anywhere else.

Both of them were truly talented in their own way. I miss them both. I saw them regularly for years.

I have been mongering for 12 years since the Chemo destroyed my wife's vagina.

Pepe.

LOL. True, with RM 250, I'm pretty sure you can even get some foreign exchange students at the local U.

My point to Pepe is that RM 250 is rather steep, well at least he is happy.

Pepe56
05-08-12, 08:05
Stupid is as stupid does, as they say. Not to worry, I got my moneys worth. Except for one young woman 20+ at the Summit in KL, I have not met any young women who have the slighest idea what they are doing.

What is this bullshit? Of course it s very comon on penang island to be overcharged if you re a mat salleh. But nobody force you to paid.

Ps I am a mat salleh, and never paid such kind of stupid price in Penang.

SinKia
05-12-12, 03:56
Just went to Summit Hotel Spa yesterday with my colleague. It was my first trip to mainland spa. When we got there, most MLs are working only 3 are available. After thru a glance, we decide to go for sauna first as the available are either too old or too fat for us. After 45min of sauna, we went to have a look again this time another 3 ML are available. So we go ahead with it. Mine was 30+ prc, massage was ok and after 45min offer extra service. HJ Rm30, FL RM80-100. The selection for this place is limited and the place are pretty old. So not really recomended if you want to stay for slowly relax. Any bros can suggest a better spa place in mainland with younger MLs?

SinKia
05-12-12, 04:01
Summit Hotel and GP Hotel are 2 places that I know of.Just went there yesterday with my colleague. My first visit to mainland spa. Place pretty old and the MLs are limited too. RM52 for spa and HJ30, FL 80-100. Any bros can suggest a better spa with younger MLs in mainland? Willing to try out others and report.

NotSolengchai
05-12-12, 13:31
Stupid is as stupid does, as they say. Not to worry, I got my moneys worth. Except for one young woman 20+ at the Summit in KL, I have not met any young women who have the slighest idea what they are doing.Penang thread is kinda slow. It could be due to the dull weather casting over the Northern horizon.

Either that or Northern people are not horny?

SinKia
05-12-12, 16:46
Summit Hotel and GP Hotel are 2 places that I know of.Went to summit spa with colleague yesterday. My first visit to mainland spa. Place pretty old and the ML also limited. Not much choice just go with whats available. Massage 52. HJ 30 and FJ 80-100. Any bros can recomend better spa place in mainland side. Willing to try out and share the experience.

Pepe56
05-13-12, 01:14
I was headed to the Summit yesterday. By the time I got to the McDonalds on P19 I thought it was taking way too long in the jam plus I still had to go over the bridge acording to my GPS. I turned off and headed back to the Traders.

Pepe

Just went to Summit Hotel Spa yesterday with my colleague. It was my first trip to mainland spa. When we got there, most MLs are working only 3 are available. After thru a glance, we decide to go for sauna first as the available are either too old or too fat for us. After 45min of sauna, we went to have a look again this time another 3 ML are available. So we go ahead with it. Mine was 30+ prc, massage was ok and after 45min offer extra service. HJ Rm30, FL RM80-100. The selection for this place is limited and the place are pretty old. So not really recomended if you want to stay for slowly relax. Any bros can suggest a better spa place in mainland with younger MLs?

Pepe56
05-13-12, 01:27
i went back to the traders again yesterday. received a discounted room rate of $80rm for the hour. these are nice rooms, nice warm showers, clean towels and a solid table with a nice pad on it. jane came in for the massage. started off with a bbbj then i put her on the table for fj. i rinsed off in the shower again and so did she. she is 40+ but has a very nice little pussy and you can tell she is enjoying many o's but not a peep from her. they seems to be very careful about making any noise in this place. next a very nice professional massage with back walking. jane is a fly weight so it is not painful. after the massage i flip over and receive he. she is quite good at it. another shower, dress and out the door. nice saturday afternoon delight. damage $150rm plus the house. no rush service.

does anyone have experience at the cititel with this kind of service. from tijuana i have been thinking of heading out to the hotel massage centers in bf. might be better that sitting in the traffic and dealing with all the crazy drivers here.

pepe

Lenno31
05-13-12, 09:22
i went back to the traders again yesterday. received a discounted room rate of $80rm for the hour. these are nice rooms, nice warm showers, clean towels and a solid table with a nice pad on it. jane came in for the massage. started off with a bbbj then i put her on the table for fj. i rinsed off in the shower again and so did she. she is 40+ but has a very nice little pussy and you can tell she is enjoying many o's but not a peep from her. they seems to be very careful about making any noise in this place. next a very nice professional massage with back walking. jane is a fly weight so it is not painful. after the massage i flip over and receive he. she is quite good at it. another shower, dress and out the door. nice saturday afternoon delight. damage $150rm plus the house. no rush service.

does anyone have experience at the cititel with this kind of service. from tijuana i have been thinking of heading out to the hotel massage centers in bf. might be better that sitting in the traffic and dealing with all the crazy drivers here.

pepethe trxxxrs got hc? rm80 (room) + rm150 (fj)

NotSolengchai
05-13-12, 11:32
I was headed to the Summit yesterday. By the time I got to the McDonalds on P19 I thought it was taking way too long in the jam plus I still had to go over the bridge acording to my GPS. I turned off and headed back to the Traders.

PepeCoincidentally I was at Summit yesterday afternoon. But as soon as I saw the stocks available, I call the 20 year old Viet and needless to say. 2 hours of pure & raw fun.

NotSolengchai
05-13-12, 11:36

pepelol. it takes years of practice to drive (and survive without a scratch on your car) in penang. check your email bro.

Liverpool
05-14-12, 07:44
Today afternoon pay visit to yang guang farlim, sri impian, block 9, 6th floor number 10, three ML there, all over 30 year old, choice one goes into the room, after taking off the shirt, I found out this girl was born baby before, the stomach skin very dark, really bad, but she already stripe the shirt, and I asking for change, she refuse. Name don know, never ask,

Original prc,

Body-2, stomach and breast tits very dark.

Position-1, only one post, refuse to change doggie style.

Price-rm120.

Service-2 blow job just 2 min

Overall experience. Bad

After finish I goes down and make a call to OkT yang guang just friendly tell the girl quality and service not that good compare to last time, and she reply, their girl cannot satisfy all guy one, you had to accept some time good and some time bad service, and her way talk very impolite, KNN.

Will never going back this place against.

KennethT979
05-14-12, 18:30
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Well, as newbie so, I should know the rules going on here.

Two weeks ago (Fri) before I found this forum, I went to NS and tried this no. 14 too, can't remember her name though. Chosen her at that time after compared to the one wearing spec at next room, due to her bigger cup. After about 20mins massage, she asked about HJ (50) or FJ (100). Proceeded with FJ in the end as 1st timer to NS.

Not many actions from her though and no clean up before and after action (not satistified since need to clean myself). Aircond was cold in the room. After that, she got naked and gv a short catbath but she focus on licking my ass (which she asked me to clean earlier, hmmm). Kinda like it. Got into action and started with me on top (she refused to be on top) and licked her nipple. Long nipple on her D cup. I think it's real because it's bouncy and not firm. She kinda scolded me in mandarin when I sucked her nipple (potong stim the). She just squeezing her boobs while she lying there and made some fake moans. Finished off with doggie and times up.

Paid 100 and she said I can get 80 next time if see her again. Dunno it's true or not. I also didn't pay the motor parking to the indian fella because I told him I got no change and cabut after finished. So here goes my 1st report for the bros out there. Looking forward for bros to comment.

KennethT979
05-15-12, 00:34
Forgot to mention that no. 14 gv BBBJ quite nice. She gargled with warm water and started to BJ. I can feel the warmness on my shaft. After awhile, she gargled with cold water and then I felt the coldness. In the end, it gv special feeling to me, which kinda pleasure with it. It's something like using the For Him (Cold, minty) /For Her (Warm, tingy) arousal lubricant feeling and when combined both, it aroused our parts.

NotSolengchai
05-15-12, 01:57
Today afternoon pay visit to yang guang farlim, sri impian, block 9, 6th floor number 10, three ML there, all over 30 year old, choice one goes into the room, after taking off the shirt, I found out this girl was born baby before, the stomach skin very dark, really bad, but she already stripe the shirt, and I asking for change, she refuse. Name don know, never ask,

Original prc,

Price-rm120.

Overall experience. Bad

After finish I goes down and make a call to OkT yang guang just friendly tell the girl quality and service not that good compare to last time, and she reply, their girl cannot satisfy all guy one, you had to accept some time good and some time bad service, and her way talk very impolite, KNN.

Will never going back this place against.Hmn. Thanks for the FR bro.

If what you say is true, with that kind of attitude, its better to come to Hong Kong BM and shag the Sabahans for a mere RM 40.

Two way RM 50, but mostly indian only.

LeonLWB
05-15-12, 04:12
Hmn. Thanks for the FR bro.

If what you say is true, with that kind of attitude, its better to come to Hong Kong BM and shag the Sabahans for a mere RM 40.

Two way RM 50, but mostly indian only.There is a CKT in HK for RM50 2 way as well. Never try before as HK is in my ban list already :P.

Nowadays lai lai khi khi same port. Not much new places. Planning for Danok trip again soon. Any bro want to join the journey to the land of freedom? Kap kap.

BabyLongReece
05-15-12, 13:18

Original prc,

Price-rm120.

Overall experience. Bad

Will never going back this place against.Can I just walk into this address or need to contact someone because I don't want to be beaten up for walking into a wrong place or wrong time.

Thank you

NotSolengchai
05-15-12, 13:54
There is a CKT in HK for RM50 2 way as well. Never try before as HK is in my ban list already :P.

Nowadays lai lai khi khi same port. Not much new places. Planning for Danok trip again soon. Any bro want to join the journey to the land of freedom? Kap kap.I long time no go HK di, outdated my info. Pai seh nia

NotSolengchai
05-15-12, 13:55
Can I just walk into this address or need to contact someone because I don't want to be beaten up for walking into a wrong place or wrong time.

Thank youIf you can still post here, that means nothing happen kua? .

Sylar
05-15-12, 14:05
Can I just walk into this address or need to contact someone because I don't want to be beaten up for walking into a wrong place or wrong time.

Thank youWatch out for the bomb, not looking forward to see your photo on front page.

Sylar
05-15-12, 14:10

Thank youIt was safe till Liverpool posted the address, I guess he must be real pissed with the lousy service.

The risk now is Khi Chia rather than your previous worry. Won't be suprise if the joint move again.

Was told that YK reads this forum as well

Lyobiker
05-15-12, 18:18
Any local college girl available?

Or some nice mature ones also okay.

Coming over to Penang for a nite.

PM me pleez.

Lyobiker
05-15-12, 18:20
Any sabahans available on Penang island?

Equatorial Bt Jambul any action there?

Sylar
05-16-12, 06:05
Any local college girl available?

Or some nice mature ones also okay.

Coming over to Penang for a nite.

PM me pleez.The way you asked as though we are oblighed to provide

Fat Fat Roll
05-16-12, 16:01
Hi all Cheongster here,

This is the first time I landed in this lovely land, Penang. As I am new here, I don't expect to have senior here to provide me contact, I just want to know in Penang still got Cheongster's place or not? I'm staying at

Cititel Penang, in GeorgeTown. Any actions in here?

Thanks

Pepe56
05-17-12, 02:29
Last time at Citi I had full service in the massage center with cute sexy Chinese girl, $110 RM plus house fee.

Been going to the Traders for last month. 40+ Chinese woman. Nice little pussy. Will do BBBJ to get you going. All positions available. She is quite sensitive about noise.

Red Rock is also good. The full service girls do not arrive until after 3 PM. Savoy is the same but nicer place. Both RR and Savoy have regular massage girls. The RR massage place is not nice, small rooms, not shower, small table, hot in room, and not sure the massage would lead to full service. Savoy looks like the massage would lead to FS with the correct RM amount, not sure.

Let me know you results please.

Your PM is full. Clear and I will send you contact number at Traders.

Pepe

Hi all Cheongster here,

This is the first time I landed in this lovely land, Penang. As I am new here, I don't expect to have senior here to provide me contact, I just want to know in Penang still got Cheongster's place or not? I'm staying at

Cititel Penang, in GeorgeTown. Any actions in here?

Thanks

Jacky Tan
05-17-12, 04:05
Hi all Cheongster here,

This is the first time I landed in this lovely land, Penang. As I am new here, I don't expect to have senior here to provide me contact, I just want to know in Penang still got Cheongster's place or not? I'm staying at Cititel Penang, in GeorgeTown. Any actions in here?

ThanksCittel it self already have, also If you at Cititel face to main-road on your left side only walking distance.

Naveen123
05-18-12, 03:36
Hi Guys,

This is my first post. I would like to know your inputs of a possible pick up near bukit jambul, bayan lepas. Please do let me know if there are any local contacts.

Curious Tom
05-18-12, 23:15
Last time at Citi I had full service in the massage center with cute sexy Chinese girl, $110 RM plus house fee.

Been going to the Traders for last month. 40+ Chinese woman. Nice little pussy. Will do BBBJ to get you going. All positions available. She is quite sensitive about noise.

Red Rock is also good. The full service girls do not arrive until after 3 PM. Savoy is the same but nicer place. Both RR and Savoy have regular massage girls. The RR massage place is not nice, small rooms, not shower, small table, hot in room, and not sure the massage would lead to full service. Savoy looks like the massage would lead to FS with the correct RM amount, not sure.

Let me know you results please.

Your PM is full. Clear and I will send you contact number at Traders.

PepeTraders? Which Traders? Trader's Hotel

NotSolengchai
05-19-12, 01:58
hi guys,

this is my first post. i would like to know your inputs of a possible pick up near bukit jambul, bayan lepas. please do let me know if there are any local contacts.this might not be your cup of tea, but during weekends bukit jambul complex is full of foreign workers.

hang around outside besides kfc and keep your eyes peeled for the possibility of those that are not there for the shopping, if you know what i mean. these girls are easily spotted with dyed hair, with accessories that appears larger than their heads, and doesn't look local. i'm sure by waving rm 150-200 will get you noticed. .

other than that, sorry i don't know of any hc / mps near that area.

good luck

Maverick88
05-19-12, 08:01
Turn on your PM Kenneth.

PepePepe mind to share good provider's contact?

Fat Fat Roll
05-19-12, 13:18
Last time at Citi I had full service.

PepeHi there Pepe, I'm sorry I did not delete my PM as you cannot send me the PM. I'm clear with it now, wonder if you can give me some contact that I can have in walking distances so I can possibility to have the fun all along. If I can have it in cititel will be more better, but I think it should be okay too with traders' contact. By the way, do you have CKT in here also. Thanks, I am too eager to ask so many things on you.

Thanks

Kiasu
05-19-12, 19:31
Hi Guys,

This is my first post. I would like to know your inputs of a possible pick up near bukit jambul, bayan lepas. Please do let me know if there are any local contacts.Heard that there is a MP above JPJ, you have to cross the street in front of Bukit Jambul Complex for that. And there is another MP behind the B-Suite, a little walking distance from left side of JPJ.

Please note that I haven't visited either of them yet.

New Guy Penang
05-20-12, 05:02
Heard that there is a MP above JPJ, you have to cross the street in front of Bukit Jambul Complex for that. And there is another MP behind the B-Suite, a little walking distance from left side of JPJ.

Please note that I haven't visited either of them yet.Full service available there? I'm looking for Thai full service. Please let me know if any in Penang.

Fat Fat Roll
05-20-12, 08:02
You keep sending me PM. Cannot reply. Your mail box is full.

PepeHi there again, I am sure my inbox should be really clear to receive your PM. I'm waiting for you. Friends ask me to check on Ty*e w*and and I don't know which ML should I look into, the OKT from the door quote me RM130 for 30 mins only.

Fat Fat Roll
05-20-12, 12:03
Will elaborate this more tonite, been going to TW. In there and not much choices to choose only able to choose someone named Cindy, and from KL's CKT. Claim to be RM130 from the OKT and the girl ask for tips is BJ is needed, she claims that Rm130 is just FJ and some massage. Donno is true or not. Anyone can let me know who should I look for if I going there?

Sylar
05-21-12, 01:19
Will elaborate this more tonite, been going to TW. In there and not much choices to choose only able to choose someone named Cindy, and from KL's CKT. Claim to be RM130 from the OKT and the girl ask for tips is BJ is needed, she claims that Rm130 is just FJ and some massage. Donno is true or not. Anyone can let me know who should I look for if I going there?If what you said is true, then you had been treated like Robert Chai.

Normal rate is RM110 unless you look like a tourist

LeonLWB
05-21-12, 02:12
Will elaborate this more tonite, been going to TW. In there and not much choices to choose only able to choose someone named Cindy, and from KL's CKT. Claim to be RM130 from the OKT and the girl ask for tips is BJ is needed, she claims that Rm130 is just FJ and some massage. Donno is true or not. Anyone can let me know who should I look for if I going there?RM110 full package including anal (for some WL).

Fat Fat Roll
05-21-12, 15:02
RM110 full package including anal (for some WL).
If what you said is true, then you had been treated like Robert Chai.

Normal rate is RM110 unless you look like a touristDamn. I must be really look like Robert Zai then. Next time I just go in and pay them RM110. Head chopped really hard ler, and limited to 30 mins nia. It really turn me into fast gunner. But at least this is a experience, sometime you pay for your experience. Doesn't easy to earn that by the way, at least I trying new thing instead of PRC, NL, and pinoy all the time. This times trying CKT just like the OL in some company. Great experince

They do whatever you told them to do either, I will post my FR up as soon as possible. It's been a while I gagging some girl and now I being a bad bad boy gagging them deep deep.

Pepe56
05-22-12, 09:30
Another great day at the Traders. Started off with some BBBJ followed by mish. Wonderful massage for an hour. More BBBJ and HE second pop on the flip. Great facility. Then on to get a hair cut including the shampoo they do so very well here. Next off to lunch in the Buffet. Wow! Huge spread of as much food as you could eat for $49RM, Yummy! Headed home with a quick stop at Him Heang for some bisquit fresh from the oven. More Yummy!

That Fat Fat Rool is something else. How did he get to senior status with so little experience?

Pepe

HSL64
05-24-12, 18:11
I am a very late starter having started recently with 5 conquests. Fantasy, Paris Hotel x 2, Soo Chow Hotel and someone picked up beside Hotel Malaysia.

Nothing to shout about except the one in Paris. Young Sabahan of about 26 years old.

As I am still new, not much opportunities to try better quality due to lack of contact. Right now, following GPS guide posted on another thread.

Are there any cheong places in Perak Road, Bayan Baru, Jelutong, Green Lane or Ayer Itam that does not require introducer? Newbies like me would not have any introducer.

Thank you

HSL64
05-25-12, 17:53
Pepe mind to share good provider's contact?Hi Pepe,

Do you mind sharing some of your contacts with me?

Thank you.

Member #4234
05-26-12, 05:14
Hi guys,

Sorry for just disappearing for some time and I'm here back with some info to share with everybody. 1st I would like to sincerely thank bro NotSoLengchai for sharing his FL contact with me and I would like to say that it's a genuine FL contact. However, as the saying goes,"One man's meat is another man's poison" and it's just sad to say that the FL it's not really my cup of tea. I would love to share my FR with you guys but I just don't really feel like recalling the experience right now. Really paiseh to bro NotSoLengchai. Here are some news update from my side:-

1) NS's stocks recently are not really something to shout about these days, the ones I'd recommend are 7, 16 and 20. These are those from the old fantasy before moving to NS. After reading one of the bro's report here, I tried no. 18 which is the one with the spec. But it turn out to be a dissapointment mainly becoz again, the looks not to my likings and she's too fussy with cleanliness.

2) As for traders hotel, all are MILF (mid 40's onwards) , it's only a good place for good massage, but for extras. Hmmm. Definitely not for me.

3) For RRH, stocks seems to be quite inconsistent, sometimes there's SYT of PRCs, and sometimes not so nice looking Viets. So better call 1st before going.

4) Ira's place at Bkt Jambul seems to have other indons now, rec'd sms from her but not shanti.

5) Simon (at crystal point) disappeared again for no reason.

6) Yeap (PRC at northern hotel & royal hotel) confirm retired, and now doing "legal business"

7) Viva, went there together with one of my fren and gotten a couple of contact from the PRC there, can invite them out for fun.

8) Over in mainland, BM Summit, Oscar, only went there 2 days ago and they have many stocks available now (11 in total). Most of them SYT.

That's all for now, has been a very busy month for me work wise, sorry for not been able to contribute as much as I would've liked.

Kay Ong
05-26-12, 16:22
I am a very late starter having started recently with 5 conquests. Fantasy, Paris Hotel x 2, Soo Chow Hotel and someone picked up beside Hotel Malaysia.

Nothing to shout about except the one in Paris. Young Sabahan of about 26 years old.

As I am still new, not much opportunities to try better quality due to lack of contact. Right now, following GPS guide posted on another thread.

Are there any cheong places in Perak Road, Bayan Baru, Jelutong, Green Lane or Ayer Itam that does not require introducer? Newbies like me would not have any introducer.

Thank youI was at Paris today#22 from Thye Wan is working there. She used to give good massage in Thye Wan.

The damage now is only RM50, blow job and fuck.

SOP: clean my didi, I mean really cleaning my little brother. After that she gave me a quick blowjob to wake the little brother up. Then straight to the bed to continue sucking fully grown hotdog. She pull my hands to grab her B-cuup size breast. Caution: don't squeese her nipples, she hates it. We went down to the floor, she continue the sucking and performing deep throat which I enjoy very much. I was almost going to give her BBBJCIM, but she cap me just in time. I did missionary on her with both my hands grabbing her breast as I pump my full load into her pussy. This was a real cheap and good fuck.

Kay Ong
05-26-12, 16:26

Thank youHi HSL64,

What room number is this Sabahan? I would like to try her. How was her performance?

Kay Ong
05-26-12, 16:29
RM110 full package including anal (for some WL).Hi LeonLYB,

Who else provide anal in Thye Wan, I know and only tried #9. Please advise the number if there are. I love anal and it is not easy to come by.

HSL64
05-27-12, 04:32
Hi HSL64,

What room number is this Sabahan? I would like to try her. How was her performance?Not sure of the room number. 2nd time going to such place so a bit nervous. If you enter from the main entrance, hers is the first or second room on the left. Should be quite noticable as she is a loner sitting in her room. The others, mostly ckt were busy chatting outside. I will take note of the room# when I go again.

Big Sword
05-27-12, 05:11

Thank youPaya Terubong MPatabove Cosway (opp graveyard) for AR + HJ.

For FJ MP at apartment, look for the contact number at the banner along the road farlim to left of econsave. Unfortunately can't share the number in here.

Fat Fat Roll
05-27-12, 09:49
Another great day at the Traders. Started off with some BBBJ followed by mish. Wonderful massage for an hour. More BBBJ and HE second pop on the flip. Great facility. Then on to get a hair cut including the shampoo they do so very well here. Next off to lunch in the Buffet. Wow! Huge spread of as much food as you could eat for $49RM, Yummy! Headed home with a quick stop at Him Heang for some bisquit fresh from the oven. More Yummy!

That Fat Fat Rool is something else. How did he get to senior status with so little experience?

PepeI'm sure I'm something else, as I cheong everytime I travelled, so I only manage to cheong 2 times in Penang, due to lack of information. But thanks to Bro Pepe56, at least I got some fun in Penang. Don't under-estimate me, and don't judge me that I'm MIB, as if I am ones, I wouldn't be able to have fun in Sarawak and Sabah anymore, because that 2 places is where I begin my Cheong's life. I'm sorry Pepe56, I hope I gain your trust eh?

Thanks. Hehe

HSL64
05-27-12, 16:12
Paya Terubong MPatabove Cosway (opp graveyard) for AR + HJ.

For FJ MP at apartment, look for the contact number at the banner along the road farlim to left of econsave. Unfortunately can't share the number in here.Thanks bro. Can pm me the number? That will help.

Hashk
05-27-12, 18:02
Greetings Mateys,

I have been away from Penang for 5 years and now back here. Looks like some of the usual spots are still there while many have changed and renamed. I hope as I get my island legs back I will be able to share some reports of good times again. Looks like I have to start discovering from scratch as some of the reports here are very brief and nothing spectacular. Have a good month ahead. Any recommendations would be appreciated and reciprocated. Cheers.

KennethT979
05-27-12, 18:17

Thank youHi HSL64,

Hows the picked up beside Hotel Malaysia? Saw some nice ones when drive along the street but hvnt ask how much before as it was hard to find a parking there. Hows the damage if picking up someone there?

Jacky Tan
05-28-12, 03:31

For FJ MP at apartment, look for the contact number at the banner along the road farlim to left of econsave. Unfortunately can't share the number in here.This place been hve 2 new comer (Been see last wee when I visit) , quite young look and most importend was boobs quite Frim (provided Not clone by "the bra") , face quite nice with small compact body.

Due to Normally I got there with Fix ML. So quite "pie-sei" to change.

HSL64
05-28-12, 07:30
Hi HSL64,

Hows the picked up beside Hotel Malaysia? Saw some nice ones when drive along the street but hvnt ask how much before as it was hard to find a parking there. Hows the damage if picking up someone there?I parked my car at leith street and then walked about. It cost me rm150 but I prefer the rm50 sabahan. She took me to a very run down place along chulia street for the action. Already no mood when reach the place. Total waste of $$$.

KennethT979
05-29-12, 01:07
I parked my car at leith street and then walked about. It cost me rm150 but I prefer the rm50 sabahan. She took me to a very run down place along chulia street for the action. Already no mood when reach the place. Total waste of $$$.Ya, agreed wif you.

Those backlanes along the chulia street kinda rundown and full wif ah kua. But I did spot a nice looking, small body Indon gal offering HJ along wif a few fair-skin ah kua when I passed the street on a Fri 2 weeks ago (she asked 50 for HJ, no discount, action at the backlane). Anyone spotted her? Her name is like Tija or something lk tat.

Damn, nowadays HJ is 50 regardless from ah kua or gal. Might as well go for FL instead.

HSL64
05-30-12, 11:41
Went scouting at upper penang road about 1am this morning. Place was almost dead. Met an okt opposite the car park. Offered action at rm200 at tune hotel but did not take up the offer. Is that the rate they charge or is he trying to slaughter me?

Thank you all

Ganjerz
05-31-12, 07:13
Went scouting at upper penang road about 1am this morning. Place was almost dead. Met an okt opposite the car park. Offered action at rm200 at tune hotel but did not take up the offer. Is that the rate they charge or is he trying to slaughter me?

Thank you allBrother, I believe the going rate at Tune is only RM170.

My two cents.

LeonLWB
05-31-12, 08:13

Thank you allI believe it's Benn's port at Tune Hotel. He normally charge rm170, all PRC stocks. But you will need his contact and referrer phone number. The man introduced you to Tune is not OKT, it's just a cari makan guy acting as middle man for the OKT. Real OKT for Tune Hotel is Ah Benn.

NotSolengchai
05-31-12, 10:56

Thank you allI'd say it depends on what car you were driving. If gooding car, sure kena slaughter la. Next time drive your gooding car, park somewhere and stand near a kancil.

Try to nego RM 100 150, std rate but it depends on the stock la.

HSL64
05-31-12, 21:07
I'd say it depends on what car you were driving. If gooding car, sure kena slaughter la. Next time drive your gooding car, park somewhere and stand near a kancil.

Try to nego RM 100 150, std rate but it depends on the stock la.I was not driving when he approached me. In fact, I told him I stayed around the area and I walked. I suppose he could spot a newie from a mile away. .

Looks to me like there is also lubang in kampung malabar. See many cars there.

How about the cheap hotel at the sri bahari road / penang road junction. Saw some sexy ladies went you the stairs when I was having lunch that day.

HSL64
05-31-12, 21:12
I believe it's Benn's port at Tune Hotel. He normally charge rm170, all PRC stocks. But you will need his contact and referrer phone number. The man introduced you to Tune is not OKT, it's just a cari makan guy acting as middle man for the OKT. Real OKT for Tune Hotel is Ah Benn.Oh. So if I want to go to tune, I have to go back look for the middle man. Actually was thinking of going there over the week end.

HSL64
05-31-12, 21:23
Check out hotel hock aun in dato kramat road this afternoon. Saw many aunties who are past their prime. Had someone called gucci. Damage rm40.

HSL64
05-31-12, 21:26
Not sure of the room number. 2nd time going to such place so a bit nervous. If you enter from the main entrance, hers is the first or second room on the left. Should be quite noticable as she is a loner sitting in her room. The others, mostly ckt were busy chatting outside. I will take note of the room# when I go again.Sori. Its the 3rd room. Number 14.

Hashk
05-31-12, 21:37
Greetings,

On the first day a client from outstation asked to see the night scene. Frankly after being away for a long while I do not know where to go but the usual place. Waldorf. Closed. New Savoy claims they don't do the whole package, Thy wan. Really tired looking birds. Only 3 left, Cathay looks so run down with also 3 old birds. Sigh.

The next day went to red rock. Got a massage for RM58. 00 and no frills.

End of report. With scout for better area.

Note to self. Dressing in office wear may not be the best way in Penang. They may think you are cops.

Zzoom
06-01-12, 01:56
Dear all, this is my first post here.

Below is the FR:

Name: Jess.

No. : 23.

Boob: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 4/10 (very rushing)

DATY: No.

Kiss: No.

BJ: 6/10.

Damage: 150 + house.

WIR: Nope

LeonLWB
06-01-12, 02:06
Greetings,

On the first day a client from outstation asked to see the night scene. Frankly after being away for a long while I do not know where to go but the usual place. Waldorf. Closed. New Savoy claims they don't do the whole package, Thy wan. Really tired looking birds. Only 3 left, Cathay looks so run down with also 3 old birds. Sigh.

The next day went to red rock. Got a massage for RM58. 00 and no frills.

End of report. With scout for better area.

Note to self. Dressing in office wear may not be the best way in Penang. They may think you are cops.Bro, you're wrong. Wearing office wear doesn't deter them to serve you. NS for example, don't ask the counter people if they had any full service, you just proceed to choose the girl and all the actions will be offered by the girl in the room. As for Red Rock Hotel, the OKT always hang around the 3rd floor spa place, just look for him instead of requesting for massage from the counter, he will bring you to a certain room to view all the girls available.

For more information you can always go through this thread, I believe if you dig thru this thread, you will get more than enough information and prepare yourself better to cheong. Until then, happy cheonging! .

Liverpool
06-01-12, 13:30
Jacky,

Could you pm the contact for this farlim appartment mp, I try to look see look see farlim econsave there, but cannot get the contact.

This plce been hve 2 new comer (Been see last wee when I visit) , quite young look and most importend was boobs quite Frim (provided Not clone by "the bra") , face quite nice with small compact body.

Due to Normally I got there with Fix ML. So quite "pie-sei" to change.

MartinD77
06-01-12, 17:48
I was at Paris today#22 from Thye Wan is working there. She used to give good massage in Thye Wan.

The damage now is only RM50, blow job and fuck.

SOP: clean my didi, I mean really cleaning my little brother. After that she gave me a quick blowjob to wake the little brother up. Then straight to the bed to continue sucking fully grown hotdog. She pull my hands to grab her B-cuup size breast. Caution: don't squeese her nipples, she hates it. We went down to the floor, she continue the sucking and performing deep throat which I enjoy very much. I was almost going to give her BBBJCIM, but she cap me just in time. I did missionary on her with both my hands grabbing her breast as I pump my full load into her pussy. This was a real cheap and good fuck.what was the room number at Paris bro?

Kay Ong
06-02-12, 00:42
what was the room number at Paris bro?It is room #16.

I went to Wardof yesterday, they have only 6 ML. It is newly reopen with different damage rate. They have 15 min for RM50 and 30min for RM80. I took up the RM50, #32. She is from Malacca. Nothing to shout about, unlike my usual cheonging which I have to hold back my load from blasting in order to prolong for multiple position, s I just go along as normal. SOP, she clean my didi, went to the bed, started blowing my cock. Her blowjob was so so. She get on to me to do cow girl. Not very skillful. Then I did doggy beside the bed with my hands grabbing both her breast from behind. I must say her breast are firmed and not silicon filled. After banging from behind I switch to missionary to unload while sucking her tits. Rested awhile, and she remove the CD to clean me. All in all, used 20min for the mission. And is a cheap fuck but performance wise Paris room#16 is better. Will go try the Sabahan today.

Liverpool
06-02-12, 03:09
Ex Taiwan 126 also work in Paris now. She is at last room of the building. Near kitchen there. Her special skill is when she blow job, got soap soap sound.

QUOTE=Kay Ong; 1288069]It is room #16.

I went to Wardof yesterday, they have only 6 ML. It is newly reopen with different damage rate. They have 15 min for RM50 and 30min for RM80. I took up the RM50, #32. She is from Malacca. Nothing to shout about, unlike my usual cheonging which I have to hold back my load from blasting in order to prolong for multiple position, s I just go along as normal. SOP, she clean my didi, went to the bed, started blowing my cock. Her blowjob was so so. She get on to me to do cow girl. Not very skillful. Then I did doggy beside the bed with my hands grabbing both her breast from behind. I must say her breast are firmed and not silicon filled. After banging from behind I switch to missionary to unload while sucking her tits. Rested awhile, and she remove the CD to clean me. All in all, used 20min for the mission. And is a cheap fuck but performance wise Paris room#16 is better. Will go try the Sabahan today.[/QUOTE]

LDarenz
06-02-12, 07:49
Any local or non local college girl available?

Coming to Penang next week.

PM me please.

MartinD77
06-02-12, 09:21
It is room #16.

I went to Wardof yesterday, they have only 6 ML. It is newly reopen with different damage rate. They have 15 min for RM50 and 30min for RM80. I took up the RM50, #32. She is from Malacca. Nothing to shout about, unlike my usual cheonging which I have to hold back my load from blasting in order to prolong for multiple position, s I just go along as normal. SOP, she clean my didi, went to the bed, started blowing my cock. Her blowjob was so so. She get on to me to do cow girl. Not very skillful. Then I did doggy beside the bed with my hands grabbing both her breast from behind. I must say her breast are firmed and not silicon filled. After banging from behind I switch to missionary to unload while sucking her tits. Rested awhile, and she remove the CD to clean me. All in all, used 20min for the mission. And is a cheap fuck but performance wise Paris room#16 is better. Will go try the Sabahan today.Thanks bro. Tired #16. Just normal to me. No soundtrack liao. Maybe becos of the taste of different man.

HSL64
06-03-12, 04:56
Jacky,

Could you pm the contact for this farlim appartment mp, I try to look see look see farlim econsave there, but cannot get the contact.Can you with me, too?

Thanks, bro

Kay Ong
06-03-12, 10:21
Thanks bro. Tired #16. Just normal to me. No soundtrack liao. Maybe becos of the taste of different man.I agee with you#16 was more friendly when she was in Thye Wan. I guess you get what you pay for. Should not expect too much from cheap fuck shop.

Kay Ong
06-04-12, 04:14
I agee with you#16 was more friendly when she was in Thye Wan. I guess you get what you pay for. Should not expect too much from cheap fuck shop.Went to Paris again yesterday, engage the Sabah lady name Lily, her performance is just normal. SOP, clean my didi, blowjob on the bed then missionary position, change to doggy beside the bed and finally blasting my load in missionary position beside the bed.

Name : Lily.

Body: small frame.

Looks : Average.

Breast: B- cup and soft with no inner muscle.

Pussy : small.

Ass : looks like regularly used but she deny.

Overall : Average

Curry Mee
06-04-12, 08:27
Just a quick report. NotSoLengChai passed me a FL contact a few weeks back but didn't have time to try until last week. Yes, NSLC's contacts are 100% genuine and he is very helpful in making sure bros are taken care of (really thank you for all your help bro) The girl was very friendly and accommodating though a bit too old for my taste. If you're into MILFs then ok I suppose, but I'm not.

Thank you NSLC!

Hashk
06-04-12, 08:54
Just a quick report. NotSoLengChai passed me a FL contact a few weeks back but didn't have time to try until last week. Yes, NSLC's contacts are 100% genuine and he is very helpful in making sure bros are taken care of (really thank you for all your help bro) The girl was very friendly and accommodating though a bit too old for my taste. If you're into MILFs then ok I suppose, but I'm not.

Thank you NSLC!How old is old bro?

Hashk
06-04-12, 08:57
Bro, you're wrong. Wearing office wear doesn't deter them to serve you. NS for example, don't ask the counter people if they had any full service, you just proceed to choose the girl and all the actions will be offered by the girl in the room. As for Red Rock Hotel, the OKT always hang around the 3rd floor spa place, just look for him instead of requesting for massage from the counter, he will bring you to a certain room to view all the girls available.

For more information you can always go through this thread, I believe if you dig thru this thread, you will get more than enough information and prepare yourself better to cheong. Until then, happy cheonging! .Dear Leon,

Good Advise. I used to go through but I do feel that Penang have changed quite a bit last few years. Thank you for writing back.

LeonLWB
06-04-12, 09:54
Dear Leon,

Good Advise. I used to go through but I do feel that Penang have changed quite a bit last few years. Thank you for writing back.No problem bro, me myself also cheong during working time in my office wear. That is why I knew very sure about this issue.

NotSolengchai
06-04-12, 11:19
How old is old bro?She is 26. A little bit chubby, but very friendly and accommodating.

Kaptenrobin
06-04-12, 11:37
She is 26. A little bit chubby, but very friendly and accommodating.What's the damage bro? Is she based in mainland?

NotSolengchai
06-04-12, 12:58

Thank you NSLC!Haha, maybe I shouldn't have told you about the 20 year old Viet. Anyway, ATM she is my gem, not for trade.

ChristmasBoy
06-04-12, 15:20
PM me as well?

Any local or non local college girl available?

Coming to Penang next week.

PM me please.

ThamJayyo
06-05-12, 06:54
Anyone try Lina before?

Hashk
06-05-12, 08:34
Haha, maybe I shouldn't have told you about the 20 year old Viet. Anyway, ATM she is my gem, not for trade.Good on ya mate. Some contact are not meant to be shared. I would appreciate some that can be shared if any. Hehehe. All my old contacts changed phones or moved on already.

Cuddle
06-05-12, 11:18
another member used the phrase."tired" when describing the situation in cathay and thywe wan, and i agree.

as a westerner, my only information on georgetown was bits and pieces gathered from old web reports (i hadn't encountered this forum) , some of which were several years old. lack of choice once arriving in these massage joints was a major surprise to me after having visited a health centre in kl a few years ago and being offered a wide selection of girls of different races ranging from young cute small petite, to tall and leggy.

thye wan only had about 3 on my visit, all of which looked bored and resentfull to be there, and cathay massage had only '2' girls on offer, both of which also appeared equally unenthusiastic. when the boss man said he only had two, i wasn't quite sure if i believed him but it seems there probably is only two working there. one was prc i believe, and the other indian (east indian, was my guess). according to the boss, prc was the younger one in her mid 20s and the indian was 31. my eyes said the opposite.

coming from thailand recently, i noticed a complete lack of attempt by the girls to 'lure' the customer to them (even if the lures are obviously play acting to secure a sale, of course). maybe malaysians don't like that as much, and i'm missing something?

finding both places were the same in lack of choice, by now i was getting impatient and as a complete gamble went for the indian who goes by the name of laxmi, chosen as this was to be my first indian pussy and i was curious. on the way to the room her physique looked better than when i'd first glimpsed her from afar when arriving in the place. not stunning, but reasonably fit.

unfortunately the room was quite grim, dark and not particularly clean looking (again a far cry from the clean well lit rooms in a kl health centre years back that had wall to wall mirrors so you could observe your own porn film). laxmi proved to be awkward, and if i'd left her to her own devices she would have spent the whole 30 minutes only tonguing my nipples and balls, i'm sure.

on top of that, she said a bj would be an extra rm50. after already being over charged with the 'foreigner price' of rm150 (i attempted to lower this in both places, but both boss men wouldn't and it was either that or go to my hotel and wank) i declined.

laxmi was hardly convincing with her exaggerated 'orgasmic' yelps when doing something like kissing her shoulder or somewhere else that wouldn't elicit that kind of response, and didn't like kneck or nipply kissing. pretty useless in that regard, but once she lubed up, damn her cunny felt goooood though. i don't know why but there was lots of sensation with this particular. cutting a long story short, pounding her naughty indian pussy from behind was the trigger that made me unload a gallon into her.

it was a deliciously seedy fuck that somehow stayed in my mind for a few days, the grimy room, the way she groaned as i unloaded. right at climax i also tried to grab her hair, but she wasn't having it (worth a try though!). all of these things somehow made it memorable. as there was some resistance, 'sometimes' that can spice things up 'if' it doesn't become troublesome.

eventually gave thye wan another try, next day, choosing a prc (i believe) whos name i've forgotten now. once more, the rooms were dissapointing. bare mostly, with a bed situated like an island in the room. on this occasion the woman spoke some english and had more enthusiasm and a way of putting me at ease rather than the systematic nature of the earlier one visited.

it was a fairly straight forward fuck but she would announce words during, like."good fucking!" etc lol which somehow worked, no matter how amusing it was. i also liked her 'partly' shaved pussy hair. far too often (especially in places like thailand) the working girls shave completely, and although i do love that too, it gets a bit boring after some time. with this prc woman, pounding her from behind also provided a nice view of me being hugged by her quite pronounced pussy lips, acting like a vacuum.

to sum it up, 'georgetown' (rather than penang as a whole) was quite dissapointing to me in terms of 'choice' on offer but then again i had just recently arrived from thailand and had been spoilt for choice / variety up there. from other reports i've encountered since, it seems there is far more choice over in butterworth. if i'm ever in the region again, maybe i'll check it out.

i found that both cathay and thye wan had a seedy underground vibe to them which was somehow unpleasant and off putting at first but at the same time alluring too.

nothing is more alluring than 'forbidden fruit' i suppose, and it felt like that in georgetown.

apologies, but no 'action shots'. in both places there were clear notices banning things like the use of camera phones, video etc and threatening confirep001ion. how seriously they take that i don't know, so i chose not to push the boundarys on this occasion.

BigBadWolf1314
06-05-12, 12:07
Hello to all Msater Cheongsters! Newbie here, been reading the reports for some time before finally decide to join! Never been to the battlefield before. Hope all the masters here can guide. Any invites to help me cheong for the fisrt time?

SexManiac09
06-05-12, 15:20
Hi, still newbie in this thread. Just moved to Penang from KL. Has been trying to find NL in town

Unfortunately could not find any, any senior bro can help me out. Pm me maybe?

Thank you in advance.

NotSolengchai
06-06-12, 03:33
Went to Paris again yesterday, engage the Sabah lady name Lily, her performance is just normal. SOP, clean my didi, blowjob on the bed then missionary position, change to doggy beside the bed and finally blasting my load in missionary position beside the bed.

Name : Lily.

Body: small frame.

Looks : Average.

Breast: B- cup and soft with no inner muscle.

Pussy : small.

Ass : looks like regularly used but she deny.

Overall : AverageHow much dmg?

NotSolengchai
06-06-12, 03:44
hello to all msater cheongsters! newbie here, been reading the reports for some time before finally decide to join! never been to the battlefield before. hope all the masters here can guide. any invites to help me cheong for the fisrt time?no guidance required young padawan. let your little bro show you the path to the dark side! actually i don't know what / how to help you. just read some of the reports, keep your eyes peeled and you're sure to find sexy gungans everywhere. good luck

NotSolengchai
06-06-12, 03:53
another member used the phrase."tired" when describing the situation in cathay and thywe wan, and i agree.

as a westerner, my only information on georgetown was bits and pieces gathered from old web reports (i hadn't encountered this forum) , some of which were several years old. lack of choice once arriving in these massage joints was a major surprise to me after having visited a health centre in kl a few years ago and being offered a wide selection of girls of different races ranging from young cute small petite, to tall and leggy.

thye wan only had about 3 on my visit, all of which looked bored and resentfull to be there, and cathay massage had only '2' girls on offer, both of which also appeared equally unenthusiastic. when the boss man said he only had two, i wasn't quite sure if i believed him but it seems there probably is only two working there. one was prc i believe, and the other indian (east indian, was my guess). according to the boss, prc was the younger one in her mid 20s and the indian was 31. my eyes said the opposite.

coming from thailand recently, i noticed a complete lack of attempt by the girls to 'lure' the customer to them (even if the lures are obviously play acting to secure a sale, of course). maybe malaysians don't like that as much, and i'm missing something?

finding both places were the same in lack of choice, by now i was getting impatient and as a complete gamble went for the indian who goes by the name of laxmi, chosen as this was to be my first indian pussy and i was curious. on the way to the room her physique looked better than when i'd first glimpsed her from afar when arriving in the place. not stunning, but reasonably fit.

unfortunately the room was quite grim, dark and not particularly clean looking (again a far cry from the clean well lit rooms in a kl health centre years back that had wall to wall mirrors so you could observe your own porn film). laxmi proved to be awkward, and if i'd left her to her own devices she would have spent the whole 30 minutes only tonguing my nipples and balls, i'm sure.

on top of that, she said a bj would be an extra rm50. after already being over charged with the 'foreigner price' of rm150 (i attempted to lower this in both places, but both boss men wouldn't and it was either that or go to my hotel and wank) i declined.

laxmi was hardly convincing with her exaggerated 'orgasmic' yelps when doing something like kissing her shoulder or somewhere else that wouldn't elicit that kind of response, and didn't like kneck or nipply kissing. pretty useless in that regard, but once she lubed up, damn her cunny felt goooood though. i don't know why but there was lots of sensation with this particular. cutting a long story short, pounding her naughty indian pussy from behind was the trigger that made me unload a gallon into her.

it was a deliciously seedy fuck that somehow stayed in my mind for a few days, the grimy room, the way she groaned as i unloaded. right at climax i also tried to grab her hair, but she wasn't having it (worth a try though!). all of these things somehow made it memorable. as there was some resistance, 'sometimes' that can spice things up 'if' it doesn't become troublesome.

eventually gave thye wan another try, next day, choosing a prc (i believe) whos name i've forgotten now. once more, the rooms were dissapointing. bare mostly, with a bed situated like an island in the room. on this occasion the woman spoke some english and had more enthusiasm and a way of putting me at ease rather than the systematic nature of the earlier one visited.

it was a fairly straight forward fuck but she would announce words during, like."good fucking!" etc lol which somehow worked, no matter how amusing it was. i also liked her 'partly' shaved pussy hair. far too often (especially in places like thailand) the working girls shave completely, and although i do love that too, it gets a bit boring after some time. with this prc woman, pounding her from behind also provided a nice view of me being hugged by her quite pronounced pussy lips, acting like a vacuum.

to sum it up, 'georgetown' (rather than penang as a whole) was quite dissapointing to me in terms of 'choice' on offer but then again i had just recently arrived from thailand and had been spoilt for choice / variety up there. from other reports i've encountered since, it seems there is far more choice over in butterworth. if i'm ever in the region again, maybe i'll check it out.

i found that both cathay and thye wan had a seedy underground vibe to them which was somehow unpleasant and off putting at first but at the same time alluring too.

nothing is more alluring than 'forbidden fruit' i suppose, and it felt like that in georgetown.

apologies, but no 'action shots'. in both places there were clear notices banning things like the use of camera phones, video etc and threatening confirep001ion. how seriously they take that i don't know, so i chose not to push the boundarys on this occasion.no offense bro, but for someone whom had came down from thailand and to expect better action in m'sia must be completely delusional. i do agree with you on the quality at those places, hence i'm venturing into foreign trades.

sorry i can't be of much help in terms of mps / fs, as i find their attitude rather disgusting. this can't, that can't, can only touch this, no, can't suck lol. i'm more into wl, and helping them vietnamese / thais to send home the much needed dough.

most of them viet/thais treat you like their long lost hubby. gfe is top of the roof.

SimplyTing
06-06-12, 05:16

For FJ MP at apartment, look for the contact number at the banner along the road farlim to left of econsave. Unfortunately can't share the number in here.I just round econsave at payable terubong and din saw any banner related to message beside telefon banner and digi. Banner. Please help I would like to venture to this place. All my FR at ************* keke under same login name. Normally I would go to behind farlim market, ah benn place

BigBadWolf1314
06-06-12, 05:36
no guidance required young padawan. let your little bro show you the path to the dark side! actually i don't know what / how to help you. just read some of the reports, keep your eyes peeled and you're sure to find sexy gungans everywhere. good luckthanks for that! new savoy seems like a pretty hot spot as what i can see. any recommendation on where to start with? would appreciate it if you do have any fl contacts that's worth experiancing.

ThamJayyo
06-06-12, 06:34
Thanks for that! New Savoy seems like a pretty hot spot as what I can see. Any recommendation on where to start with? Would appreciate it if you do have any FL contacts that's worth experiancing.Bro, try Lina and share with me your experience!

ThamJayyo
06-06-12, 06:51
hi all, after a long time on mulling over it, i've finally decided to try out these places, my maiden voyage to be truthful.

i went to new savoy, and from reading the posts, it seems like lina is now no. 20, no longer no. 11 or maybe the otk told me wrong thing. anyway, i went to look at other girls as i got about 1. 5 hours left before meeting up with some friends for dinner. after checking the girls, i selected one prc gal who looks not bad, she was sitting down though, and proceed with the massage. had some trouble with communication though, since i'm english ed and can't speak mandarin, and all she can speak is mandarin. though i was annoyed when she was busy talking on her hp while doing the massage on me.

she did the massage for about 20 mins, before asking me whether i was hj or full service. i took the fs and she asked me to go take a bath by the side, to clean myself before the service. she then told me to lie on the bed, and she cleaned her lower part. she came out showing her lower body, and removed the top, leaving her clothes on her stomach, which i noticed it was to cover her fatty stomach. her breats were saggy as well, though her nipples were big, dark, long and hard.

she then rubbed my wang till it was semi hard, then proceeded to do some bbbj till it is fully hard, then slip on my rubber with her mouth. after which she lied down on the bed and let me do her missionary style, which the angle she held herself made me unable to do the deed properly, and keep on miss timing. then i asked her to change to doggy style, which i tried for nearly 10 mins without being able to blow. we then changed to cowgirl position, in which she did all the moving, and when i tried to trust into her she told me to stop moving and lie there. i was kinda turned off by her attitude there, which sadly after about 5 mins and i still doesn't seem to blow my load. that and her moan was both fake and low voiced.

she then proceeded to give me a hj, with her moving her hand at high speed, for more than 5 minutes. i think i did frustraited her by not blowing still even after the 5 minutes, and my time was up. she kept on trying hj to get me to blow, in which i did after 10 mins or so from her pumping.

the whole trip wasn't that enjoyable, but will try sometime later in the near future, as it seems lina is very popular and always seems to be in service.

wl: prc girl, didn't get her name, we hardly talked at all. (room no. 14)

face: 5/10 (not bad, but wasn't that great though)

catbath : 3/10 (licked my nipples, but a few licks on the right nipples only though)

bj: 4/10 (like a vaccuum, but too short. 5-6 times)

pussy: 8/10 (it felt quite tight, but then this is my 1st time, so i might be wrong)

asshole: never tried.

gfe: 1/10 (nearly non-existance)

fj: 4/10 (fake moans, over impatient, doesn't feel erotic)

overall: 5/10 (i think i'm kinda lenient, being in-experienced and all)

wir: nope. will get another girl instead next time. this round wasn't lucky as the recommened 3 were busy.hey bro,

please bro, please text me. i will call you back. [telephone number deleted by admin]. thanks! want to know more about lina

editor's note: this report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. please do not post personal telephone numbers in the forum. instead, please invite other forum members to contact you for this information directly via the forum's private messaging system. thanks!

Cuddle
06-06-12, 07:24
No offense bro, but for someone whom had came down from Thailand and to expect better action in M'sia must be completely delusional.Hi NotSolengchai. Understood, but it wasn't a case of expecting 'better' nor even 'equal' to the situation in Thailand as such. It was an existing loose expectation that was based on an good couple of rewarding health experiences in KL a few years ago that I arrived with, this time. It was the lack of choice and lack of girls on offer in Georgetown that was the main surprise for me, more than anything else.

Member #4234
06-06-12, 08:34
Dear abangs and adiks,

This is the 1st time I've been to Pearl View after discovering the OKT contact from 1 of the blogs. The OKT have stocks all over the place and the blog is updated on a daily basis. So far have tried 2 of them, all PRCs and is nothing special other than it gives me more option in terms of PRCs port. The only special thing is that you get to view the pictures online.

Here's the 1st one:

Name: Xiao Rong.

Face: 9 from the picture (8 actual person. Slightly tanned compare to picture)

Body: Petite & curvy.

BBBJ: 5 (Standard)

Pussy : 9. 5 (Very very tight)

GFE: 6 (very standard)

WIR: I prefer to spend money on diff pussies

Member #4234
06-06-12, 08:38
And here's my 2nd visit:

Name: Ling Er

Face: 7 (Very CFM look from photo; Actual. 6 because her teeth not that nice looking)

Boob: D.

Body: Quite tall, fair and well balanced

BJ: 6 (Very slow and gentle, pretty ordinary)

Pussy : 7 (Tightness is normal and bushy)

GFE: 7 (not bad)

WIR: Will try other stocks

NotSolengchai
06-06-12, 09:40
Thanks for that! New Savoy seems like a pretty hot spot as what I can see. Any recommendation on where to start with? Would appreciate it if you do have any FL contacts that's worth experiancing.LOL bro, just go there and pick the girl you seem to have chemistry with, then report back which girl is best.

My contacts are at mainland but sorry lah. Contacts cannot simply give one. Hope you understand