PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33

RandyDandy
11-27-13, 04:02
First time here. Took some time finding the place as it is off a connecting street between Macalister and Burma.

Name: Begins with A, but she is the slim and attractive Malay.

Body: 8. 5, very nice!

Boobs: B cup but you can't suck them, they are for her baby. But I couldn't get any milk out of them, bummer.

Kitty: clean and trimmed.

BJ: 5, standing BJ.

WIR: yes.

Damage: 100.

Dirty little hotel, charged me double (I complained) but I was pleased with the service in the end. Told me 20 minutes, I said, I paid double so I get double time. In and out in 30 min.

Side note: Cathay closed? Any info?

Nick0707
11-29-13, 05:03
Stop by Aurora Court, go to the top floor and ask the OKT what is available.

Last I heard they wanted $250 for the service.

Better pickings at the Gurney.

PepeHi Pepe,

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I went up to top floor and it looks empty. There was nobody and all the service apartment looks not occupied as well. Any advise?

Thanks

SixtyNiners
11-29-13, 08:02
my first fr, so i hope you guys like it.

got there at 1pm as instructed, called and was told girls still changing, must wait 15mins. called back and got first room number. knocked and a cute syt (even without makeup) appeared in white dress still drying her hair. guys, the website shows their glamour shots. you will recognize them even without makeup. she was very chatty as she used a blow dryer to dry her lovely long hair. she asked me a lot of questions and was very enthusiastic. she told me strip, and while doing so, she stepped out of her white dress. she has a very hot, slim and tight body with a nice tattoo on her fair left arm. just a light brown patch on her right butt cheek and fine hairs cover her legs. she has silky soft fair skin. she told me to start shower and she will help me soon. she came in and checked temperature of water, then soaped my didi very well. she allowed me to grope her firm body which made me steam! she asked me to towel off, then get onto bed.

she offered fire and ice. at first i did not want, but she looked disappointed, so i said that if she did a good job, i will let her. plus rm50. she alternates blowing you with listerine+vodka then warm water.

she did not suck very hard, and it was only for a few minutes. but i love watching her suck my didi, and caress my stomach with her long black hair. she let me stroke her thick labia and moaned gently when i did. her pussy has thick, wiry black hair and got wet fast but she did not let me penetrate with fingers. i asked her to 69, my favorite especially with her thick meat curtains which swelled and opened on their own, but she is one of few fl on website who won't 69! do your homework! i did my best by smearing her juice on my fingers and then going for her nipples. that way i get to smell and suck her juice a bit. no surprise she is so sweet.

as we were both getting worked up, housekeeping interrupted! she fussed that she hates them and told me if i would mind telling them to go away! i did so for her but i went limp, so she start over, but now no mood. she tried her best to get me up and kept asking me how i felt. but i miscommunicated with her and before i was ready, she capped me and laid down. i asked for her on top. she said too tired. she wanted me to work! again, potong stim. with no choice i mounted her gently and slowly.

she controlled me by holding me back gently. she was quite tight being first session. she moaned as i penetrated. after a few strokes i put her legs over my shoulder and pumped. she started moaning harder and her ears turned red as she looked pained. bent down to lick her long nipples. she yelped! love it when her eraser nips extend and cookies pucker like she is cold.

her boobs are not c as advertised, more like small b, but natural. and her body shape is nice. i went to lick her ears but she got annoyed. again, ruined mood and i popped out, and she got annoyed because she seemed to be getting into it earlier. flipped her over for doggy, and she liked it, but i popped out.

i asked for rcg again and she tried, but it did not work. told me i will not stay in-that i am also too tired. finally, she told me to go back to missionary. now i am very frustrated, but what to do, so, i pumped her with slow, long strokes until her face looked like she was concentrating hard and moaning again. she started breathing very hard then i plunged in deeply and very fast-she yelped as if in pain but really seemed to like it. the bed squeaked and i got sweaty. thank god i came before i popped out again!

name: lan tian.

age: told me 21, i might have to agree based on her personality.

race: prc, fujian.

look: 8/10 (my type-like girl next door especially without makeup, nice smelling long black hair. wish she would let me kiss her all over.)

boobs: b (real, eraser nipples, responsive light brown areoles that pucker)

body: 8/10 (tight, natural, slim body and fair skin. dark, meaty curtains. slightly skinny butt)

moan: soft, fake at first, but seemed more sincere later when i was ramming her.

fk: no.

bj: 4/10 (fire and ice, could barely feel her, way too short)

fj: 4/10 (she made me do all the work, no on top)

gfe: 3/10 no hug, kiss, caring stroking. not even cat bath or suck balls. little eye contact. not 1 only because she talks a bit like ex-gf.

damage: rm200 / shot +rm50 fire and ice bj.

wir: yes. i like the venue and room, but will try other fl. she is cute, and i wish i could daty her and get a more gfe touching. i would pass on a fj for good 69 daty, and a strong bbbj cim. any suggestions, bros?

not good an estimating breast size, but found this breast cup size estimators online that helped me guess:

a cup=lemons.

b cup=oranges.

c cup=grapefruit.

d cup=cantaloupe.

SixtyNiners
11-29-13, 14:03
RandyDandy,

30 mins? You are fast, sir! Looks like you found something interesting! Would this be the R R Hotel?

Does she allow DATY and BBBJ CIM?

First time here. Took some time finding the place as it is off a connecting street between Macalister and Burma.

Boobs: B cup but you can't suck them, they are for her baby. But I couldn't get any milk out of them, bummer.

Dirty little hotel, charged me double (I complained) but I was pleased with the service in the end. Told me 20 minutes, I said, I paid double so I get double time. In and out in 30 min.

Side note: Cathay closed? Any info?

Tonnypg
11-30-13, 07:34

Side note: Cathay closed? Any info?Cathay closed but move to Hong Ping hotel along Chulia street. 1st floor but now all China doll damage RM150.

Jacky Tan
12-02-13, 03:18
Top girls at Gurney Hotel Spa.

(1) Rachel.

(2) Nicole

(3) Emily.

(4) Joey.

That all is very famous. Must early booking.

Back list at there.

(1) Chris.

(2) Jenny.

(3) Winne.

(4) Jessica.For this list might have some change need due to " (1) Rachel" had no longer there. Too bad.

The Black List I think shall add a name call "Cat". Mid 40 with sceptical.

Pepe56
12-02-13, 04:14
What about Francis, also gone. She gave me the best sex then massage then second round BBBJCIM I have had in a long time.

For this list might have some change need due to " (1) Rachel" had no longer there. Too bad.

SinKia
12-02-13, 10:47
For this list might have some change need due to " (1) Rachel" had no longer there. Too bad.

The Black List I think shall add a name call "Cat". Mid 40 with sceptical.Hi Bro are you serious that Rachel No longer there? Thought she having a long vacation? Please update!

Jacky Tan
12-02-13, 16:25
Hi Bro are you serious that Rachel No longer there? Thought she having a long vacation? Please update!I not there to said "sure", The news was from Front desk.

SinKia
12-04-13, 03:21
I not there to said "sure", The news was from Front desk.Yar it is confirmed that Rachel already resigned!

Tank Not Mt
12-04-13, 22:21
I realize most of the post here are from regular locals chatting up the MP scene. As a visitor from North America looking for some beach relaxing and some good mongering hopefully back at my hotel; is the Hard Rock hotel a good choice? Any recommendations? Only speak English and a little Spanish.

Solero89
12-05-13, 04:25
Hey guys,

Just received mail from VViP sex service. According to them they provide gals and room, full service. Gt membership sumore, anyone tried before?

BTW, anyone knows whats the punishment of law if caught wf prostitutes by police?

Pepe56
12-05-13, 04:44
Tank, your mail box is full.

Pepe

I realize most of the post here are from regular locals chatting up the MP scene. As a visitor from North America looking for some beach relaxing and some good mongering hopefully back at my hotel; is the Hard Rock hotel a good choice? Any recommendations? Only speak English and a little Spanish.

BabyLongReece
12-05-13, 15:04
This is definitely way out of topic post but did any bro here can tell where can I go for HIV test. I know all government clinic provide free test but the working hour is the same like me from 9am to 6pm. I am so paranoid about AIDS that I want to get tested few week after each session

Waterhead
12-05-13, 17:29
Hi,

Anybody know whether or not there are any action at IXORA? Will be in Penang this weekend and shall be staying there. Thought of banging some chicks there.

Thanks guys!

Tank Not Mt
12-05-13, 22:20
Tank, your mail box is full.

Pepethanks-fixed-I didn't realize.

BabyLongReece
12-06-13, 17:16
Hey guys,

Just received mail from VViP sex service. According to them they provide gals and room, full service. Gt membership sumore, anyone tried before?

BTW, anyone knows whats the punishment of law if caught wf prostitutes by police?I think currently there is no law to punish client. Even foreign prostitues is charged with violating their visa only. All you get I guess is just questioning at police station. I just make assumption only from news I read sooo don't take it real.Anyway how much is the vvip charge??

Mike921
12-06-13, 18:19
This is definitely way out of topic post but did any bro here can tell where can I go for HIV test. I know all government clinic provide free test but the working hour is the same like me from 9am to 6pm. I am so paranoid about AIDS that I want to get tested few week after each sessionBro, I think all clinic there are obligated to report (positive) test results to immigration. If you can get down to Singapore, I believe they still have the Wednesday evening tests free of charge and completely anonymous.

Pak Mike
12-06-13, 22:23
I realize most of the post here are from regular locals chatting up the MP scene. As a visitor from North America looking for some beach relaxing and some good mongering hopefully back at my hotel; is the Hard Rock hotel a good choice? Any recommendations? Only speak English and a little Spanish.Forget it. Penang is not a mongering destination unless you are interested in some mediocre massage centre action.

BabyLongReece
12-07-13, 11:12
Bro, I think all clinic there are obligated to report (positive) test results to immigration. If you can get down to Singapore, I believe they still have the Wednesday evening tests free of charge and completely anonymous.They are reporting for just statistic only, I guess. If I really is infected, anonymous would be the last thing in my mind. Travelling to Singapore just for testing, I might as well just paid a private clinic and get tested. Much cheaper too. Like I said I want to get tested few weeks after a session so that is why I want paid free test. Soo. Worry about AIDS yet cannot "tahan". Try once and it is like drug, always addictive that now even masturbation no longer effective as it used too.

Solero89
12-08-13, 12:17
I think currently there is no law to punish client. Even foreign prostitues is charged with violating their visa only. All you get I guess is just questioning at police station. I just make assumption only from news I read sooo don't take it real.Anyway how much is the vvip charge??They charge 260 for non members. Hotel Royal including room. Sked is scam or trap by police. LOL.

BabyLongReece
12-09-13, 13:57
They charge 260 for non members. Hotel Royal including room. Sked is scam or trap by police. LOL.Why so expensive. I once go there for rm190 and for me even that is expensive unless you can "tahan" 45 minutes which is time based session then it is all worth it but the China doll there is quite cocky

Liverpool
12-11-13, 23:54
There is a girl name Angie or Angel. Age: 30-35. Massage: 7, full service provided.

Can try out. Not bad.

Pepe56
12-12-13, 08:15
Several great days at these spas to report.

Seniors PM me for details.

Pepe

RyanNg
12-13-13, 18:10
Evergreen Laurel, I stay in this hotel now. Does the spa have some fun?

Several great days at these spas to report.

Seniors PM me for details.

Pepe

Pepe56
12-14-13, 00:33
If you have been reading this ISG you have seen reports about the Gurney Spa and Northam Spa.

Evergreen has the same services however you can only get details with PM.

Pepe

Evergreen Laurel, I stay in this hotel now. Does the spa have some fun?

ImmortalEvil
12-16-13, 03:47
Visit Waldorf HC to look for some local Indians. All are PRC and the local Indians like Reena already left. Anyone know where can I find the Indians?

BabyLongReece
12-16-13, 05:36
Visit Waldorf HC to look for some local Indians. All are PRC and the local Indians like Reena already left. Anyone know where can I find the Indians?Maybe in chulia street. Hehehe

ImmortalEvil
12-16-13, 14:43
Maybe in chulia street. HeheheChulia's stock, don't want la

Pepe56
12-19-13, 00:21
Hsl64,

Your mail box is full bro.

Pepe

Macrot
12-19-13, 10:22
Have not been to this part of Town for a long time. Just received info from OKT that there are some exotic nationality available. And I have not tried that country yet. So go lah.

Car park in front of Subway / Scotia bank full, go park behind.

Leg cramp, decided not to walk far-far. Noticed a MP that have not visited before called 99 Reflexology.

They charged RM40 / hr for normal Thai massage and RM50 for oil type.

Donkey years ago, I always choose SYT. Main goal are the extra service like auto roaming, HE etcc. Nowadays I preferred experience service provider with big fore arm. Anyway today I am tired so did not specify to the front desk guy. And he gave me a very SYT with good massage skill.

She have long hair and wear short, also allow roaming on the exposed skin. During massage her hair "touch" my skin. The sensation feel like B2B, fucking wife, total GFE. Just shiok smelling her hair. To add to the bonus, her massage skill good too.

Great experience, will visit again.

SexFun1975
12-22-13, 02:36
Guys, JUst need to be pointed in the right direction. Can you tell me if there are any sex shops in penang where you can buy toys etc.

Ad if they have a website it will be greatOr you can also purchase online lelong.

SexFun1975
12-22-13, 07:20
I just went to Hock Ann (near Paris) for a MILF Chinese gal. Hock Ann is much better than Paris because those gals like to slow slow play. There got alot of MILF Chinese and the price is 1 taste = RM35, 2 tates = RM40. So just add RM5 for 2 tastes is bettern. Among these MILF, Jesster is the best there. Pretty face and age around 40. Other MILF just good for BJ. But Jesster is good for both especially when you Fxxk her and look at her face. So nice and pretty.

SexFun1975
12-22-13, 07:26
This season I'm trying to hunt some indo gal. Will update the story here.

LoneRanger99
12-23-13, 05:39
I just went to Hock Ann (near Paris) for a MILF Chinese gal. Hock Ann is much better than Paris because those gals like to slow slow play. There got alot of MILF Chinese and the price is 1 taste = RM35, 2 tates = RM40. So just add RM5 for 2 tastes is bettern. Among these MILF, Jesster is the best there. Pretty face and age around 40. Other MILF just good for BJ. But Jesster is good for both especially when you Fxxk her and look at her face. So nice and pretty.I also prefer HocK Aun to Paris, been a long time no go to Hock Aun, Jesster, do you mean the MILF at the room near to kitchen? Maybe this few days might go and try.

BabyLongReece
12-23-13, 08:33
the price is 1 taste = RM35, 2 tates = RM40.What does it mean by 1 taste and 2 taste. I read it a lot but never know what it mean.

Macrot
12-23-13, 15:56
What does it mean by 1 taste and 2 taste. I read it a lot but never know what it mean.1 taste is FJ only.

2 taste are BJ plus FJ.

3 taste are BJ + FJ + ass rimming / licking. Poking bung hole with tongue. Not all service providers do 3 taste. Do ask your friendly OKT;)

BabyLongReece
12-23-13, 17:10
1 taste is FJ only.

2 taste are BJ plus FJ.

3 taste are BJ + FJ + ass rimming / licking. Poking bung hole with tongue. Not all service providers do 3 taste. Do ask your friendly OKT.Ohhh. I see. 2 taste is enough, why I want 3 taste.Ass is an outlet, not inlet point though do wonder what it feels to go into such a tight hole.

SexFun1975
12-24-13, 12:45
I also prefer HocK Aun to Paris, been a long time no go to Hock Aun, Jesster, do you mean the MILF at the room near to kitchen? Maybe this few days might go and try.Jester just came Hock Ann for about 1 month and she was ex Cathay. Her room in Hock Ann is at the back and turn left last room. Remember, Jester is pretty MILF. If you saw not pretty one sure is not her or may stay in other room.

Kay Ong
12-26-13, 10:21
Jester just came Hock Ann for about 1 month and she was ex Cathay. Her room in Hock Ann is at the back and turn left last room. Remember, Jester is pretty MILF. If you saw not pretty one sure is not her or may stay in other room.I think this MILF is from Cathay, don't know her number and her nick name is Nokia. And her room is at the end on the right side. You may want to try Angie (Taiwan 126) in Paris, she has a devil's body which you cannot find at RM50 per shot. 2 taste. Waldof has all China dolls for RM120, I tried Chi Chi, very young and her pussy is pink and very unused, worth trying. There is also another doll name Tian Tian which I will try next visit. And if you are willing to pay more, upstairs there are better quality ones for RM160/170 for 45 minutes.

BondGuy
12-26-13, 10:59
Jester just came Hock Ann for about 1 month and she was ex Cathay. Her room in Hock Ann is at the back and turn left last room. Remember, Jester is pretty MILF. If you saw not pretty one sure is not her or may stay in other room.What is the room number of Jesster? Plan to make a visit to her.

Thanks

AdamHeah
12-27-13, 17:25
I think this MILF is from Cathay, don't know her number and her nick name is Nokia. And her room is at the end on the right side. You may want to try Angie (Taiwan 126) in Paris, she has a devil's body which you cannot find at RM50 per shot. 2 taste. Waldof has all China dolls for RM120, I tried Chi Chi, very young and her pussy is pink and very unused, worth trying. There is also another doll name Tian Tian which I will try next visit. And if you are willing to pay more, upstairs there are better quality ones for RM160/170 for 45 minutes.What is Angie room number? Near where?

RandyDandy
12-28-13, 06:57
Its been an experience. Goodbye cheap fj and cheaper massages / HJ. Have a good time brothers and may the wind never blow in your direction.

Randy

Penangi
12-28-13, 09:27
Hi,

I never tried the mentioned places (Hock Aun, Paris and Waldorf). What time should I go there? What if I don't know the exact room numbers, can I go look in to all rooms and check the girls first?

Thank you in advance!

SexFun1975
12-28-13, 16:00
Anyone know where can I find indo mee in Penang? I try to find at BJ complex but very difficult. Last time I often go there shopping and I saw many indo gals sit alone and they look like freelance. Got one time I just straight away and sit beside them, then I asked " Berapa?" They shaking their head and look shock.

Maybe they just want to looking for bf there? I just not sure how to get these indo mee.

BabyLongReece
12-29-13, 15:51
Last time I often go there shopping and I saw many indo gals sit alone and they look like freelance. Got one time I just straight away and sit beside them, then I asked " Berapa?" They shaking their head and look shock.Waaaahahahaha, you sure got a lot of gut in you or could be already so desperate in that day.

Kay Ong
12-31-13, 10:34
What is Angie room number? Near where?Went to an MP yesterday, and the OKT recommended a top girl to me, but I need to wait for 1/2 hrs before my turn. When she stripped infront of me, my cock immediately erected. Her skin complexion is so fair and smooth, her breasts are B+cup pointed upright even when standing. I moved behind her to grab both the breast, it was soft, smooth and her nipples are pinkish. For an experience guy, I can tell that her breast are silicon inplanted, but they are still wonderful. She started licking my whole body and continue with FK while playing with my cock. Next, she gave me a nice blowjob with me lying on my back, then me doggy with her AR followed by sucking my cock. We had 69, while she was sucking me, I couldn't resist her beautiful pussy and started licking her. She then ly on her back and ask me to shaft my rod into her mouth for her to continue the blowjob, but instead, I started to fuck her mouth till I almost came. As she knew that I was ready to blast, she capped me. By then my cock has cool down a little. I started with missionary, then doggy and cowgirl till I almost came again. I ask if I can CIM, which she agreed. She removed the CD, and started to blow me again. Then this time I did not hold and enjoyed the full pleasure till my sperm blasted into her mouth. After removing the CD she gave some massage as I have 5 minutes left. The bell rang and we proceed to washed up. This is a real great experience. And I tipped her RM50 on top of the normal fees of RM110.

Premier88
01-01-14, 08:00
Went to an MP yesterday, and the OKT recommended a top girl to me, but I need to wait for 1/2 hrs before my turn. When she stripped infront of me, my cock immediately erected. Her skin complexion is so fair and smooth, her breasts are B+cup pointed upright even when standing. I moved behind her to grab both the breast, it was soft, smooth and her nipples are pinkish. For an experience guy, I can tell that her breast are silicon inplanted, but they are still wonderful. She started licking my whole body and continue with FK while playing with my cock. Next, she gave me a nice blowjob with me lying on my back, then me doggy with her AR followed by sucking my cock. We had 69, while she was sucking me, I couldn't resist her beautiful pussy and started licking her. She then ly on her back and ask me to shaft my rod into her mouth for her to continue the blowjob, but instead, I started to fuck her mouth till I almost came. As she knew that I was ready to blast, she capped me. By then my cock has cool down a little. I started with missionary, then doggy and cowgirl till I almost came again. I ask if I can CIM, which she agreed. She removed the CD, and started to blow me again. Then this time I did not hold and enjoyed the full pleasure till my sperm blasted into her mouth. After removing the CD she gave some massage as I have 5 minutes left. The bell rang and we proceed to washed up. This is a real great experience. And I tipped her RM50 on top of the normal fees of RM110.Bro, are your FR refer to Angie in Paris? Tot the damage is RM50 per shot, why normal fee is RM110 now?

BondGuy
01-01-14, 16:19
Went to an MP yesterday, and the OKT recommended a top girl to me, but I need to wait for 1/2 hrs before my turn. When she stripped infront of me, my cock immediately erected. Her skin complexion is so fair and smooth, her breasts are B+cup pointed upright even when standing. I moved behind her to grab both the breast, it was soft, smooth and her nipples are pinkish. For an experience guy, I can tell that her breast are silicon inplanted, but they are still wonderful. She started licking my whole body and continue with FK while playing with my cock. Next, she gave me a nice blowjob with me lying on my back, then me doggy with her AR followed by sucking my cock. We had 69, while she was sucking me, I couldn't resist her beautiful pussy and started licking her. She then ly on her back and ask me to shaft my rod into her mouth for her to continue the blowjob, but instead, I started to fuck her mouth till I almost came. As she knew that I was ready to blast, she capped me. By then my cock has cool down a little. I started with missionary, then doggy and cowgirl till I almost came again. I ask if I can CIM, which she agreed. She removed the CD, and started to blow me again. Then this time I did not hold and enjoyed the full pleasure till my sperm blasted into her mouth. After removing the CD she gave some massage as I have 5 minutes left. The bell rang and we proceed to washed up. This is a real great experience. And I tipped her RM50 on top of the normal fees of RM110.Where is this place?

Mad Harry
01-01-14, 21:57
Need help in finding daytime action in Batu Ferangi beach area. Can only do in-call

Spiderman3322
01-02-14, 07:39
If you have been reading this ISG you have seen reports about the Gurney Spa and Northam Spa.

Evergreen has the same services however you can only get details with PM.

Pepe
There is a girl name Angie or Angel. Age: 30-35. Massage: 7, full service provided.

Can try out. Not bad.I have tried it not bad.

Spiderman3322
01-02-14, 07:41
I am new here. Saw the posting just dropping by to share my experiences here. Try a local Chi. From KL in Pg. The best ever service I ever had.

Name: Angeline.

Experience it is like doing Japanese porn with her.

XManPenang
01-02-14, 14:50
Dear Cheongters,

After recommended by my friend, I visited Huang Shang Spa at3rd floor Cititel Hotel near to upper Penang Road of Penang few days ago. The Chinese (PRC) masseur was really good although age is around 30. Her HJ + BJ + FJ are the best I have ever experienced. Unlike some girls who provide HJ + BJ + FJ who normally not good in massage skills, this one is really good in massage. Overall, I was quite satisfied with her services provided and impressed by her nice personality. Here is the information I would like to share with all of you since it is not easy to find such a good one in town nowadays:

Name: Honey (No 36) PRC.

Face: 7/10,

Attitude: Friendly, good in communication skill (good in Mandarin, can speak some basic English)

Body: 7/10

Massage : 9/10

HJ: 9/10.

BJ: 9/10 *her tougue skill is fantastic.

FJ: 9/10 *she can ride on you for more than 20 minutes.

Rate: HJ: RM50, HJ + BJ: RM 100, HJ + BJ + FJ : RM 200

Damage: RM68 for 1 hour massage, HJ + BJ + FJ : RM 200 for 1 hour (FJ is not allowed inside the SPA, got to do it outside or hotel room)

Total Damage: RM268

*Heard that she is going to quit the job soon, so hurry up friend if you are interested.

You may call for reservation. Their business hours is daily 12pm – 12am.

Curious Tom
01-02-14, 23:35
I have tried it not bad.Try Emliy or Joey. Great experience. Fast rising on the chart. Ivy

BondGuy
01-03-14, 04:07
I am new here. Saw the posting just dropping by to share my experiences here. Try a local Chi. From KL in Pg. The best ever service I ever had.

Experience it is like doing Japanese pron with her.Where is this place? What is the damage?

Thanks

XManPenang
01-03-14, 06:04

Experience it is like doing Japanese pron with her.Hi Spiderman3322,

Can you please share where is this girl, how to contact her and how much you paid?

Premier88
01-03-14, 14:44

Can try out. Not bad.Tried Angel last week, both massage and GFE also so so only.

Unless there is another ML called Angie.

BabyLongReece
01-03-14, 15:01
MY second report and forth sex session.

On new year days just go to taiwan for a visit. Initially want to go to paris or hock aun but turn away when I saw so many bangla so decided to for more premium place like taiwan. Turn out this is blessing in this disguise when I choose a girl name rose. Although she is quite meaty but I like that she is talkative. This help me relieve a stress and and we talk all that way from entering a room to exiting a room.The only time we stop talking is when we kissing and I about to shot and this actually help me last longer.She even want to lick my ass which I refuse as I feel it is kind of dirty and demeaning to them. The great thing is she even allowed me to try different position from doggy, missionary,69, cowgirl, french kissing, horse riding. All just under half hour. WOOH. That is why I say great, great, great customer service. Could be due to my inexperience in sex like she somehow know that she allow me to do all stuff I imagine. At the end she even offered me her number but due to just release, I kind of in heaven so didn't write down the number. Now I am very regret. To sum it all see below.

Face: I think OK but as the light is dim i can't see clearly.

Body:Quite meaty.

Belly:Not lumpy but more like a pregnant woman.

GFE:Full mark. No doubt on that. Customer service even greater than those in sales area. Willing to on extra miles.

Skill:Can't compare as i still new in this thing but i guess just average.

Breast: Quite a handful with big black nipple.

Definitely no regret on this trip unlike other session. No more paris or hock aun anymore. From now on just taiwan. The only weird is I feel kind of disgusted from french kissing when all the hormone go back to normal level. I didn't even wash my mouth, just body.

If anyone here looking for those with great skill then this girl not for you.Those who looking for girl who willing to for extra mile and doesn't mind the face or body then this I recommend.

Penangi
01-05-14, 04:33
Went to an MP yesterday, and the OKT recommended a top girl to me, but I need to wait for 1/2 hrs before my turn. When she stripped infront of me, my cock immediately erected. Her skin complexion is so fair and smooth, her breasts are B+cup pointed upright even when standing. I moved behind her to grab both the breast, it was soft, smooth and her nipples are pinkish. For an experience guy, I can tell that her breast are silicon inplanted, but they are still wonderful. She started licking my whole body and continue with FK while playing with my cock. Next, she gave me a nice blowjob with me lying on my back, then me doggy with her AR followed by sucking my cock. We had 69, while she was sucking me, I couldn't resist her beautiful pussy and started licking her. She then ly on her back and ask me to shaft my rod into her mouth for her to continue the blowjob, but instead, I started to fuck her mouth till I almost came. As she knew that I was ready to blast, she capped me. By then my cock has cool down a little. I started with missionary, then doggy and cowgirl till I almost came again. I ask if I can CIM, which she agreed. She removed the CD, and started to blow me again. Then this time I did not hold and enjoyed the full pleasure till my sperm blasted into her mouth. After removing the CD she gave some massage as I have 5 minutes left. The bell rang and we proceed to washed up. This is a real great experience. And I tipped her RM50 on top of the normal fees of RM110.Hi Key Ong,

Could you please provide the name of the place?

Thank you!

Kay Ong
01-06-14, 14:24
Hi Key Ong,

Could you please provide the name of the place?

Thank you!The place is Taiwan and her name is Irene. If you have tried her, you will be stuck to her like me. You always have to queue for your turn to fuck her.

BabyLongReece
01-06-14, 16:46
The place is Taiwan and her name is Irene. If you have tried her, you will be stuck to her like me. You always have to queue for your turn to fuck her.The light at taiwan is always dimmed and bright enough only to see. How can you tell the skin is smooth and fair. On my twice visit there, I can't even see the "hole" even on close up.

PeterJones
01-06-14, 18:48
The place is Taiwan and her name is Irene. If you have tried her, you will be stuck to her like me. You always have to queue for your turn to fuck her.Hi Kay Ong,

Greetings to you! Can you please let me know where is Taiwan in Penang? Is this a Hotel? I can't find any place named Taiwan in Penang. Sorry to ask you as I am not very much familiar but I really interested to try after reading your nice report.

Thanks in advance.

ViperVenom207
01-09-14, 08:38
Hi all,

Anyone can share whether I can find any action in Hotel Ixora, Prai?

Solero89
01-10-14, 12:54
Hi guys,

I'm about to visit Waldorf hotel for some action. Can someone experienced here give me some pointers? Like where to head to, the lobby or spa? Price range? What to do?

My first time, don't wana look dumb.

Kay Ong
01-10-14, 14:36
The light at taiwan is always dimmed and bright enough only to see. How can you tell the skin is smooth and fair. On my twice visit there, I can't even see the "hole" even on close up.The room that I had with Irene was bright, the light came from the window. Taiwan has many rooms and some are pretty dark.

Kay Ong
01-10-14, 14:37
Hi Kay Ong,

Greetings to you! Can you please let me know where is Taiwan in Penang? Is this a Hotel? I can't find any place named Taiwan in Penang. Sorry to ask you as I am not very much familiar but I really interested to try after reading your nice report.

Thanks in advance.This place is a massage parlour behind Peking Hotel along Penang road.

HellBoy 2
01-13-14, 05:37
I'm new in ISG but have been reading this forum for years! Hello all sifus and newbies, without repeating previous post or questions, I start off from here.

What other numbers in thye wan worth a try. 77 coco is pro and they have a few sarawak MILF and others is ckt. Coco has nice set of boobs C cup, friendly but is usually busy have to line up for her, my next report is FR on her.

HellBoy 2
01-13-14, 08:06
I'm new to post in this forum anyway been reading for many years. So I just dive in on current topic. Any number worth our try in thye wan? I have tried few #77 Coco, #10 Sarawak, #90 Ckt. Their service is good really good BBBJ, fj all for 30min / rm110 don't go there expecting massage.

BabyLongReece
01-13-14, 16:40
Coco has nice set of boobs C cup, friendly but is usually busy have to line up for her, my next report is FR on her.Doesn't it feel weird waiting to have sex with woman that have sex with other guy before just few minutes ago. Kind of disgusted to me

HellBoy 2
01-14-14, 01:57
Doesn't it feel weird waiting to have sex with woman that have sex with other guy before just few minutes ago. Kind of disgusted to meHaha, so you mean better go for the "unused" girls sitting there?

HellBoy 2
01-14-14, 02:24
Has anyone been to New Savoy lately? I tried this prc #2, a heavy body but curvy anyway standard damage 58 MSG + 100 FJ, no fake moans and knows the right moves.

BabyLongReece
01-14-14, 14:18
Haha, so you mean better go for the "unused" girls sitting there?Ohhh. Yeah. That is definitely I do for last three session. In fact now I find a "right" girl, I going to stick with her "forever". There is less HIV risk this way.

HellBoy 2
01-15-14, 02:22
Ohhh. Yeah. That is definitely I do for last three session. In fact now I find a "right" girl, I going to stick with her "forever". There is less HIV risk this way. HeheAgree with you on this one. So much to talk, one day go drink and talk?

Spiderman3322
01-15-14, 09:23
Hi Spiderman3322,

Can you please share where is this girl, how to contact her and how much you paid?She is in Penang tomorrow as she texted me. RM 180.00.

Soupy Guy
01-15-14, 17:33
Nice sharing, HellBoy! What is the operating hours for Taiwan?

Is that true? Queue up just to fuck her?

I'm new to post in this forum anyway been reading for many years. So I just dive in on current topic. Any number worth our try in thye wan? I have tried few #77 Coco, #10 Sarawak, #90 Ckt. Their service is good really good BBBJ, fj all for 30min / rm110 don't go there expecting massage.

Member #4335
01-16-14, 01:28
She is in Penang tomorrow as she texted me. RM 180.00.Bro, can pm me her number please?

ViperVenom207
01-16-14, 04:32
She is in Penang tomorrow as she texted me. RM 180.00.Where is she located at?

ViperVenom207
01-16-14, 04:39
Anyone can share how to find action at Hotel Ixora, Prai?

Spiderman3322
01-16-14, 08:30
Bro, can pm me her number please?Please PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Kay Ong
01-16-14, 14:22
Nice sharing, HellBoy! What is the operating hours for Taiwan?Is that true? Queue up just to fuck her?"

Coco has been around in Thye Wan for more than 10 years already and she is still popular. I started having sex with then. True, her breast is indeed very big, I think "D" cup and understandably sags when she is standing. Her blowjob skill is good, I remembered the first time I had sex with her, she made me feel so good that I came inside her mouth (CIM) without even fucking her. But now, I will go for her when there are no better chicks available. If you like to venture into the back door, #9 offers anal sex. But as for me now, I will stick to Irene. She is wonderful.

Dpepsi
01-16-14, 14:24

Price: rm129/45 min. Rm175/90 min.

1st floor massage is for couple. 2nd floor is for single guy.

Massage lady about 15 people. Mimi, Cris, Rachel, Francis, Emily, Nicole, Joey, Kitty, Jessica, Amy, Ivy, and. Cannot remember all.

For my over 50th time experince attend to this massage centre. This is my summary report for those ang pai (famous girl)

Rachel : the most pretty girl compare to all. But body little bit fat. Massage very powerful. Until you feel the pain. Extra service depend on her mood. Becasue she is penangite. She very chooi price. She may open the price for full service RM300. Not worth it. My personnel feeling. I rate her is the most lanci girl. Cause she got bullet. Pretty..Wanted to try Joey, but too bad she is fully booked, so try out Emily, her massage and b2b is good! I like how she use finger to seduce. Too bad I took only 1 session, next time must book at least 2 session.

How about Nicole? I heard some say she is a bit fat, some says her body is curvy. Anybody can comment?

BondGuy
01-16-14, 16:03
Hi Kay Ong,

BTW, what is the number for Irene in Thye Wan? Last week when I visited and ask for her the OKT told me what is her number and they only recognise by number then.

Thanks,

Happy cheonging.

"

Coco has been around in Thye Wan for more than 10 years already and she is still popular. I started having sex with then. True, her breast is indeed very big, I think "D" cup and understandably sags when she is standing. Her blowjob skill is good, I remembered the first time I had sex with her, she made me feel so good that I came inside her mouth (CIM) without even fucking her. But now, I will go for her when there are no better chicks available. If you like to venture into the back door, #9 offers anal sex. But as for me now, I will stick to Irene. She is wonderful.

Member #4335
01-16-14, 16:25
Please PM.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonCan't PM you as you have no subscription. Can you please spell out the number or at least send it to [Email address deleted by Admin]?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Curious Tom
01-16-14, 23:01
Try Ivy! She may be chubby but if you hit the right note, woweee!

Wanted to try Joey, but too bad she is fully booked, so try out Emily, her massage and b2b is good! I like how she use finger to seduce. Too bad I took only 1 session, next time must book at least 2 session.

How about Nicole? I heard some say she is a bit fat, some says her body is curvy. Anybody can comment?

Member #4335
01-17-14, 20:25
Any news where can find Western meat in Penang? I miss fucking Russian girls. What happened to Aurora Court anyway, is it still opened?

RainHard
01-18-14, 03:58
My first report, but this happen a while ago.

Name: miss I

Location; my condo.

Origin : Indo

Face: 6/10

Body: chubby

Boob: to big for me. 36B

Pussy: hairy

BJ: no

Ar: no

Fj : 7/10

GFE: 9/10

Dmg: Free

Wir: I dunno, already did 2 times in 2 weeks.

Overall: 7/10

Found this girl in wechat. Typically kilang girl from indonesia. Just chit chat in we chat, then suddenly ask me to pick up her in Pesta Tapak Pinang.

Pick up her and bring her to my condo. And the "Fun" thing happen all night.

2 times I think already enough for me, just have another target as well.

So, turn on your we chat radar on certain location to get some girls.

Kay Ong
01-18-14, 14:56
Hi Kay Ong,

BTW, what is the number for Irene in Thye Wan? Last week when I visited and ask for her the OKT told me what is her number and they only recognise by number then.

Thanks,

Happy cheonging.I had fun again with her yesterday, she is number 5.

JohnyYeap
01-19-14, 06:34
Hi guys,

Anywhere in Penang that we can enjoy good b2b massage?

Macrot
01-20-14, 02:14
Hi guys,

Anywhere in Penang that we can enjoy good b2b massage?Can seek out service provider behind Matahari Kilat-Kilat, Huat Lim. They provide Massage + S, or b2b + S. RM1. 40, Tomyam. Have fun.

Member #4335
01-20-14, 16:56
Can seek out service provider behind Matahari Kilat-Kilat, Huat Lim. They provide Massage + S, or b2b + S. RM1. 40, Tomyam. Have fun.I can't find the place you're mentioning or maybe I just don't understand it. Could you please kindly PM me?

Thank you.

BondGuy
01-23-14, 09:20
Hi Spiderman3322,

Is she still in Penang? How to get her? Please PM me.

Thanks

She is in Penang tomorrow as she texted me. RM 180.00.

LonelyLonely
01-26-14, 06:27
Can seek out service provider behind Matahari Kilat-Kilat, Huat Lim. They provide Massage + S, or b2b + S. RM1. 40, Tomyam. Have fun.Bro, the place you mentioning is it B+? At 288? Would wana go and try b2b massage.

Paulss
01-26-14, 10:56
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Llantarnam
02-01-14, 22:44
I'm stopping at the Holiday Inn in Batu Ferringhi on my way between Phuket and Kul.

Are there any MP in the area? I won't be desperate for a sh*g (having just come from Thailand) , but I wouldn't mind a dabble if it's available

Member #4335
02-02-14, 15:32
I'm stopping at the Holiday Inn in Batu Ferringhi on my way between Phuket and Kul.

Are there any MP in the area? I won't be desperate for a sh*g (having just come from Thailand) , but I wouldn't mind a dabble if it's availableI suggest you get in touch with another senior member, Pepe56. He has a lot of experience with different MPs in Penang. He gave me a good suggestion once but that was in George Town city centre.

Member #4335
02-02-14, 15:38
Hi guys,

I'm about to visit Waldorf hotel for some action. Can someone experienced here give me some pointers? Like where to head to, the lobby or spa? Price range? What to do?

My first time, don't wana look dumb.Waldorf is my scene since the girls are usually prettier. The entrance is at the left side, walk through it and you'll see a small coffee shop often with no customers, then turn right and you can see the girls through the tinted glass door. Usual rate back in August was 120 for one shot and I don't think it has changed. You can read my reports on some of the girls I've tried there.

Song123
02-02-14, 22:16
Recommandation. Bro. Email [Email address deleted by Admin]

My first report, but this happen a while ago.

Name: miss I.

Location; my condo.

Origin : Indo.

Face: 6/10.

Body: chubby

Boob: to big for me. 36B.

Pussy: hairy.

BJ: no....

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FckMyWife
02-03-14, 13:57
Hi,

I am from India. How's the nitelife in Penang? My wife will be travelling for a week visiting her BF. He will be out in the evening till next day morning leaving my wife alone and looking.

Silooibuck
02-05-14, 15:45
Anyone know where is Coco from cCtitel working now? I know she move to work in Pearl View and change her name to Carmen but since last month unable to contact her and she's not working in Pearl View anymore.

Curious Tom
02-06-14, 02:52
If anyone has any freelance or working ladies in Penang, do PM me.

Member #4335
02-06-14, 23:55
Hi,

I am from India. How's the nitelife in Penang? My wife will be travelling for a week visiting her BF. He will be out in the evening till next day morning leaving my wife alone and looking.The night life in Penang sucks man, especially the club scene. The clubs are full of mostly local Chinese girls who think highly of themselves. Unless you have some friends to hang out with, I won't recommend hitting the clubs or bars.

Nyioh1989
02-07-14, 12:54
Hi,

I newbie here. Nice to meet you. Any place recommend for me to have fun.

Ace Away
02-08-14, 01:47
Just went yesterday. Their prices have been revised to RM120 permanently. Well. Until the next price increase that is!

Nick0707
02-08-14, 08:06
Can seek out service provider behind Matahari Kilat-Kilat, Huat Lim. They provide Massage + S, or b2b + S. RM1. 40, Tomyam. Have fun.Trying to search around Huat Lim area for Matahari Kilat Kilat just couldn't get the idea which MP. Also couldn't get the idea what's Matahari Kilat Kilat. More info please.

Thanks

BabyLongReece
02-08-14, 12:31
Just went yesterday. Their prices have been revised to RM120 permanently. Well. Until the next price increase that is!What time you went. When I go there I saw one 'bahagian penguatkuasa" pick up truck outside the shop. I turn away due to the operation.

LonelyLonely
02-10-14, 16:59
Saw a girl named Mandy on escort websites. She looks sexy. Did anyone tried her before? Looking to cheong on this weekend. Or bros here got any recommendation? Cause previously I only go to Waldorf hc only. Wana try some new place.

Thanks!

Acurka
02-10-14, 17:43
Last visit for me here. Just a waste of time.

Name: Another auntie or overwieght young (ish) girl.

Looks: Ugh.

Massage: 1, pointless.

FJ: Too Big! Again, seriously? I am not huge or anything.

Damage: 68+50.

WIR: Nope, I'm done with this place.

Cheryl, Cat, Joyce wasnt in, complete waste of time.Coming to Penang next week. May I know Cheryl still work in HP hotel? Does she still have the tight body & big fake tits? I want to try her so badly.

LonelyJoe
02-10-14, 21:43
Need local Chinese fl (Penang).

Rm 50 for intoducer just need one. And pay around 1k-2k for a night. Pm me

Within 17- 25 feb. Date not yet confirm.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Jackson

Member #4335
02-11-14, 18:11
Saw a girl named Mandy on escort websites. She looks sexy. Did anyone tried her before? Looking to cheong on this weekend. Or bros here got any recommendation? Cause previously I only go to Waldorf hc only. Wana try some new place.

Thanks!Which escort service is this? Can you please provide the link?

Silooibuck
02-12-14, 19:29
Yesterday went to Hp. 12 girls working. Call number 3, very lousy. Want to kiss her also cannot.

Damage rm200. Rm68 massage, rm132 fj.

Pepe56
02-13-14, 06:29
Did you look for Cheryl, Cat, Joyce?

Pepe

Yesterday went to Hp. 12 girls working. Call number 3, very lousy. Want to kiss her also cannot.

Damage rm200. Rm68 massage, rm132 fj.

StonedBoner
02-14-14, 09:51
Hello seniors and members,

Am new to the forum but have been reading up on this thread. And made the call to book Emily at Gurney tomorrow but am not sure if she offers FS on first visit.

Seeking advice from seniors and fellow members.

Gulford
02-14-14, 10:19

PepeCheryl and Joyce no longer working there.

StonedBoner
02-15-14, 10:34
Hello all,

Went for my first 90 minute session with Emily and yes, she does offer FS even though this was my first session but I waited until she asked if I wanted anything special.

She is as was described in earlier reports, excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed my session. Got her number too. Apparently reception didn't tell Emily I was coming at 11pm and I waited for about 30 mins.

Hello seniors and members,

Am new to the forum but have been reading up on this thread. And made the call to book Emily at Gurney tomorrow but am not sure if she offers FS on first visit.

Seeking advice from seniors and fellow members.

Matgiva
02-15-14, 13:50
Anyone know Red Rock in Batu Frenggi have freelance? Bukit bendera have F shop?

LonelyLonely
02-16-14, 03:56
Which escort service is this? Can you please provide the link?Just go to google and search for "penang escort", then look at the 2nd link. EZ* one. Go in and you'll see Mandy.

StonedBoner
02-16-14, 12:12
Sorry, I meant to say my session was at 11am and not 11pm.

Hello all,

Went for my first 90 minute session with Emily and yes, she does offer FS even though this was my first session but I waited until she asked if I wanted anything special.

She is as was described in earlier reports, excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed my session. Got her number too. Apparently reception didn't tell Emily I was coming at 11pm and I waited for about 30 mins.

Silooibuck
02-17-14, 16:43

PepeI don't ask their name because I went there a few times all no good looking babes. I am searching for Coco formerly in cititel, who knows where she working now?

Macrot
02-22-14, 17:41
Have not had Ping-Pong massage for a long time, so visited this MP again.

Service provider : Chubby girl.

Massge skill : 6/10.

Ping-Pong skill : 6/10, too soft.

Damage : RM40 massage + RM12 (ping pong massage + HE)

Fun factor : 6/10 (if you have time to kill)

Senior can PM for details. Adios.

StonedBoner
02-24-14, 23:30
FR on Feb 15th 2014.

Age: Did not ask but estimate about late 30s or early forties.

Look: 6. 5/10 (a little heavy on make up but I feel she has a pretty pleasant face)

Boobs: B (I think so. I suck at such estimation) , soft.

Body: 7/10. Skinny, small sized.

Moan: soft,

BBBJ: 7/10 (with warm water on little brother and my nipples)

FJ: 7/10 (cowgirl. Didn't ask to switch as it was only first session, in any case, I couldn't as I came soon after)

GFE: 6/10; seems friendly enough. No hugs or kisses but we spoke and there was eye contact. This was just my first session with her, perhaps with subsequent sessions, GFE would be better. Was kinda hoping she will bathe me before FJ started. In fact, she popped the magic question. Asked if I wanted any extras, which is when I asked for FS. She took off her clothes and massage in her undies.

DATY: I didn't ask and I don't know how to do it.

Damage: RM170 (massage) + RM150 for extras. Pretty steep but worth it. Just can't go there often.

WIR: Yes. I like the venue and room too, but will try other MLs.

Sorry, I meant to say my session was at 11am and not 11pm.

StonedBoner
02-24-14, 23:39
Was bored and wanted a massage, not necessary with happy ending so ended up at Gurney Hotel Spa.

Called at 4. 30pm plus and asked for Nicole. Got her but only 45 mins as it was close to her leaving work. Went in and took a quick shower. It was a fairly hot day and was sweating all over. Nicole came into the room but she looked so tired that I didn't have a heart to ask for extras and nor did she offer. In my previous visit, Emily took off her clothes leaving only bra and panties when she started her massage but Nicole didn't. So nothing happened; but Nicole's massage was pretty good (based on FRs raised by other members, it would appear that she was trained by Francis). She used her fingers and ran it along my thighs, penis, balls, up to my ass crack. I think it's Gurney Spa's SOP or rather signature move.

Lesson learned, go early. Best is to be their 1st customer of the day.

Look: 6. 5/10 (I think she's pretty enough for me, pleasant too)

Boobs: C cup I think but she was in her uniform so am not sure.

Body: 6. 5/10. A little on the plumb side but no too much.

GFE: 5/10; seems friendly enough. We spoke a little but nothing beyond that. GFE should be better with subsequent sessions.

Damage: RM130 (massage)

WIR: Yes. Will try Nicole again.

Kt Lover
02-26-14, 17:55
Went to Macallum yesterday afternoon, right after lunch.

This place was once shut down due to police raid, but now it is open again.

Went to the 1st flat, not satisfied with the girls.

Went to the 2nd flat, picked a girl.

By the way, both flats also offer Thai girls.

Price remains at RM120, a session of massage then follow by a session of FS.

Massage session was fine. It is not the best massage that I have, but much better than average. My body was relaxing well.

The FS session is even better, way better than my expectation.

Her look is normal, a bit dark skin, long hair, slim body but with superb figure.

I guess she is 25 years old.

I asked her why is she so slim, she said she has no money to eat. Emmm, she has got a sense of humor.

Started with some licking on my nipples, then immediately proceed to BBBJ, ball sucking / licking.

I can only say that she has got the skill. She is taking her time working slowly around my cock & ball.

It was so good that I moved my leg further apart, hinting her to go further down the path.

She ask how much extra will I be paying. 10, 20 or 30.

I said 30. She laughed & said "is that all"? I laughed too, I did not expect anything, I thought she was just kidding.

Out of a sudden, she started the AR.

WOW, Wow, wow! I had a few AR experience before, but none of it is as lengthy & detailed as this time.

Is not just licking at 1 point, but at the entire area, plus inserting a part of her tongue in my ass also.

I could not believe my luck, a lady is ARing me! With me in a missionary position as well as doggy position.

I was instantly turned on. I started to finger her pussy with my index finger, then switched to my middle finger as this is more erotic symbolical.

I know she is also enjoying. I feel the wet on my finger. I capped & started to fuck her in missionary position.

I played her clitoris, suck her nipple, & tried to finger her ass.

Her ass is tight, thus I can only insert perhaps 1cm of my finger in it.

Turned her around into doggy style later on. She has a good body curve, slim waist, round ass. Visually it is simply magnificent.

Imagine you are holding a slim waist without extra fat, thrusting in & out.

My hands keep moving from her waist to her ass & vice versa, & then finally stops at grabbing her solid round tits.

I lift her upper body off the ground by grabbing her tits, she put her hands around my neck, & moan a bit.

Again, a surprise to me, as this is not a position everyone can perform.

I started kissing her around & I asked for her name.

She said no point telling me her name as I am not going to ask her out too.

I can't withstand too long & I flipped her over. I told her that I want to cum in her mouth, she said no.

I said on her face, she also said no. She said I can cum on her breast. Okay, fine, I removed the condom & cum at her neck, at her chest, & on her hand which she is using to cover her face.

After finished, I asked her how much she wants. In smiley face, she asked me how much can I give.

I gave her RM200 as I thought it is indeed an enjoyable session.

But she took only RM150.

She asked for my name & my phone. In return, I said no point as she is not going to ask me out as well.

She looked at me with a serious face & said "yes, I will ask you out because I was enjoying too. But don't ask me to pay you RM150 even you are handsome, as I have no money to pay you".

I felt mixed feeling. If I am still single, then I will definitely ask her out.

I will not ask her to pay me RM150 of course, nevertheless, based on my experience, she will pampered me as I was her boyfriend, at FOC.

I returned her with a smile, & walked away.

I have to get back to my family life after the happy session.

In summary, this RM150 is very well spent.

An above average massage session (7/10) + a sensation FS, which comes with a high quality of BBBJ (9/10) , AR (9/10) , sex (8/10) & finishing (7/10).

She simply got the attitude to please, no doubt she is a bit quiet in the beginning.

I am not sure if she does this to every customer, or it was just my lucky day, too good to believe.

I had stopped writing for many years but I felt that I need to write down this experience, as again, the same reason, too good to believe.

Daimony1
02-27-14, 10:57

Massage session was fine. It is not the best massage that I have, but much better than average. My body was relaxing well.

Her look is normal, a bit dark skin, long hair, slim body but with superb figure.

I guess she is 25 years old...Thank you for a very good report.

Where are this Macallum flats. How to get there? All I have been to are Thye Wan and Waldorf.

Thanks a lot.

Pepe56
02-27-14, 14:12
here is how you do it to a nice clean pussy. lol.

start by licking the connection of the legs to the torso. lick up and down that track for a bit of time.

next lick the outer lips of the pussy. up and down both sides.

next lick the top of the clitoral hood. don't lift the hood with your tongue as it will be too sensitive.

don't stick you tongue in her [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) hole under the clit. not good and can cause infection later.

be sure your mouth is clean and take mouthwash. if the pussy smell bad. pass.

to make her cum on your tongue lick the bottom edge of her vigina untill she cums on your tongue.

for those women who are squirter you just have to tough it out while they spary their cum at you.

you can read about how to. just goggle how to on line.

one of my regulars in the us asked me how i developed my devil tongue.

i told her i researched what women like when being tongued and practiced it.

my regular in the us came multiple times vocally when i did daty on her.

the secret is to get comphy lower than her level so you don't have neck pain.

i alway get on my knees on the floor and pussy on the bed for daty.

pepe

ProKiller
02-27-14, 16:19
Thank you for a very good report.

Where are this Macallum flats. How to get there? All I have been to are Thye Wan and Waldorf.

Thanks a lot.Ya, very nice post.

Where is the exact location and how to contact?

BabyLongReece
02-27-14, 16:46
here is how you do it to a nice clean pussy. lol.

start by licking the connection of the legs to the torso. lick up and down that track for a bit of time.

next lick the outer lips of the pussy. up and down both sides.

next lick the top of the clitoral hood. don't lift the hood with your tongue as it will be too sensitive.

don't stick you tongue in her [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) hole under the clit. not good and can cause infection later.

be sure your mouth is clean and take mouthwash. if the pussy smell bad. pass.

to make her cum on your tongue lick the bottom edge of her vigina untill she cums on your tongue.

for those women who are squirter you just have to tough it out while they spary their cum at you.

you can read about how to. just goggle how to on line...maybe post some pic to point the place correctly and for proper guide.

Pepe56
03-01-14, 09:24
Macallum Street Ghaut PDC Flat is located along Gat Lebuh Macallum, Off Lebuhraya Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu in Georgetown, Penang. This is a leasehold high-rise flat development with parking space and children's playground.

Amenities nearby include restaurants, fast food outlets, markets, shop lots, clinics, banks and colleges. It is a stone's throw away from Li Tek A & B Chinese Primary School while Beng Teik Chinese Primary School, Sun Min Chinese Primary School, Jalan Sungai Tamil Primary School and Kampung Jawa National School are further away. Komtar, Prangin Mall. 1st Avenue Mall, Penang Times Square and Hospital Pulau Pinang are a short drive away.

Gat Lebuh Macallum is accessible via Lebuhraya Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu which leads to Penang Bridge. There are bus stops within walking distance.

BabyLongReece
03-01-14, 18:20
Macallum Street Ghaut PDC Flat is located along Gat Lebuh Macallum, Off Lebuhraya Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu in Georgetown, Penang. This is a leasehold high-rise flat development with parking space and children's playground.

Amenities nearby include restaurants, fast food outlets, markets, shop lots, clinics, banks and colleges. It is a stone's throw away from Li Tek A & B Chinese Primary School while Beng Teik Chinese Primary School, Sun Min Chinese Primary School, Jalan Sungai Tamil Primary School and Kampung Jawa National School are further away. Komtar, Prangin Mall. 1st Avenue Mall, Penang Times Square and Hospital Pulau Pinang are a short drive away.

Gat Lebuh Macallum is accessible via Lebuhraya Tun Dr. Lim Chong Eu which leads to Penang Bridge. There are bus stops within walking distance.I think the answer they want is the exact address not the way to go there.

Notice i am the only one use emoticon.Come on guys.Cheer up,sex is suppose to be fun or maybe all too grow up.

Kay Ong
03-02-14, 14:20
Thank you for a very good report.

Thanks a lot.If you are a regular in Thye Wan, you should try number 5. Her service is excellent. She is very friendly, accomodating, and sexy. She offers french kissing, AR and suck you sperm out. After you are done with fucking her, she will remove your condom and suck your sperm out into her mouth upon request.

StonedBoner
03-02-14, 15:34
Good day Kay Ong,

I wanted to just thank you for this update on Thye Wan's # 5, after having read your previous FR on her, I had made a trip to try out her services but it was bad timing. 2nd week of CNY, she had not returned to work yet. Will visit again to try her services.

If you are a regular in Thye Wan, you should try number 5. Her service is excellent. She is very friendly, accomodating, and sexy. She offers french kissing, AR and suck you sperm out. After you are done with fucking her, she will remove your condom and suck your sperm out into her mouth upon request.

BondGuy
03-04-14, 05:50

I guess she is 25 years old.

I asked her why is she so slim, she said she has no money to eat. Emmm, she has got a sense of humor.

Started with some licking on my nipples, then immediately proceed to BBBJ, ball sucking / licking.

I can only say that she has got the skill...Kt Lover,

Which part of Macallum Flat? Which unit?

Silooibuck
03-06-14, 16:49
Kt Lover,

Which part of Macallum Flat? Which unit?The Thai girl with braces still working there?

Kunjaman88
03-06-14, 17:55
Hi people,

New to this forum and this is my story.

When: Today. 9.20pm.

Where: Royal Hotel.

Who: Sang Sang, number 22 (got the name from OKT since she could not understand or speak English, she wrote on the wall that she is 22)

Why: Because I had the urge for it.

How: I can't give phone number here (against the rules) but here how you can get it. Google "penang escorts" and a bunch of site will appear. Just call the number ask the OKT where are at, most of them will say Royal Hotel.

Service: Cathbath, BBBJ, Kissing and FJ. She let me touch her Kitty. Damage: RM200. Kinda high but I liked her service.

Now is story time. Reach Royal hotel lobby. The workers there looked at me and none of them greeted me. I think they knew I am was for a screw. I called the OKT. He sms me 3 room numbers. I picked 1 and started to go there and a SYT opened the door and greeted me in. Very friendly.

Washed me up and started will all the good stuff. Her BJ was good. When I was doing her she said one English word. Fuck.

I hope the above report is helpful.

PeterJones
03-08-14, 03:29
This is my first report here. After reading several feedback I decided to go Thye Wan last week. Reached around 6 pm there were about 10 woman and girls. And most awkward few people were sitting on sofa here and there and looking at me. I was bit tensed and scared. One old fellow approached me quite loud he told massage and sex 130. He was rushing and expecting me to pay the money first – I asked who the best girl here is. He pointed to one fat old lady like Auntie age (45+). I realized – the person himself is old so he likes the old lady. I found one gal sitting at the corner and she is beautiful. I choose her. (There was one Indian girl too but not so good looking)

She was very friendly and did French kiss which I never expected. She gave me a BBBJ but asked not to shoot inside mouth. And it was really a great experience. By the way she asked me to pay some money for BBBJ and I paid only 30. She is so friendly and have awesome figure – I feel I need to see her again today. She is no. 68. And she has a real tight hairy pu sss why and small cups – she is new here only 3 months.

Look: 8/10

Boobs: 32 B

Body: 9/10. Awesome to me.

GFE: 9/10; Very friendly, caring. Allows me to French kiss, took me to shower and help clean my body.

Damage: RM130 (massage+sex) + 30 BBBJ.

WIR: Yes. Probably today (but scarred if anyone known people see me).

BabyLongReece
03-08-14, 18:01
And most awkward few people were sitting on sofa here and there and looking at me. I was bit tensed and scared:D :D :D This must be your first sex session or first time there. This how I felt too. Very awkward when a bunch of guys sitting in sofa watching you choosing a girl. My tips, always go there during at weekday when most people is at work and act like you already done this before.

One old fellow approached me quite loud he told massage and sex 130. He was rushing and expecting me to pay the money first – I asked who the best girl here is. He pointed to one fat old lady like Auntie age (45+). I realized – the person himself is old so he likes the old lady. I found one gal sitting at the corner and she is beautiful. I choose her. (There was one Indian girl too but not so good looking)

She was very friendly and did French kiss which I never expected. She gave me a BBBJ but asked not to shoot inside mouth. And it was really a great experience. By the way she asked me to pay some money for BBBJ and I paid only 30. She is so friendly and have awesome figure – I feel I need to see her again today. She is no. 68. And she has a real tight hairy pu sss why and small cups – she is new here only 3 months.You are being rip off. It should be only rm120. BBBJ and french kiss is sop so there should not be extra charge.Well....at least in all my three session there all this are part of sop.Massage is unnecessary since this is definitely not their trade skill. Before Chinese new year it is rm110 but they raise the price after that.Did you also only get half an hour only.

PatrickRbs70
03-11-14, 04:10
Information here don't seems to be helpful.

Before I post the address and detail of the name or number of the massage lady, I would like to know that is it a protocol to be discreet? This is why there is no clear information about the health centres?

If not, I shall start posting with every single detail for the benefit of the people who are visiting Penang.

BrainDrain
03-11-14, 23:17

Before I post the address and detail of the name or number of the massage lady, I would like to know that is it a protocol to be discreet? This is why there is no clear information about the health centres?

If not, I shall start posting with every single detail for the benefit of the people who are visiting Penang.Please post every detail.

StonedBoner
03-12-14, 07:02
Hello Patrick,

Not sure what information you require. The past forum updates does contain a lot of recommendations.

As far as Health Center goes, you have Thye Wan and Waldorf. You could post address I guess but you might want to be discreet with the phone numbers & share thru PMs if you are a subscribed member.

If not, I shall start posting with every single detail for the benefit of the people who are visiting Penang.

Kbkbal
03-14-14, 23:41
Hi Guys,

Visiting Penang for the first time this weekend and would really appreciate if anyone could PM me contact details of a good GFE service provider who will visit me at my hotel. Preferably Chinese but not fussy, really.

Thank you,

K

StonedBoner
03-15-14, 01:35
Hello Kbkbal,

Welcome. I am not familiar with the service you require but I remember seeing posts within Penang forum about an escort service called Penang Escort. If you could get on the web, it might be worth checking out.

Hi Guys,

Visiting Penang for the first time this weekend and would really appreciate if anyone could PM me contact details of a good GFE service provider who will visit me at my hotel. Preferably Chinese but not fussy, really.

Thank you,

K

JoyJohn
03-17-14, 04:23
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Is there any good massage in Penang?

StonedBoner
03-17-14, 19:10
Hello JoyJohn,

Welcome. There's quite a fair bit of write up on massages in Penang. Do have a look at posts from past 6 months and let the forum know if you require specific clarification.

Hi guys,

I'm new here. Is there any good massage in Penang?

Member #4335
03-17-14, 19:43
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Is there any good massage in Penang?Jesus man. I know you're a newbie but have you even gone through at least some of the reports here or are you just waiting for someone to gladly spoonfeed you all the info? Just Read The Freaking Forum and you'll find plenty of useful infos.

HellBoy 2
03-18-14, 02:34
Newbie or otherwise, let us keep this forum up to date and not repeat what has been said by dear respected forum members. It will be easier to find info / FR faster. As said by two of previous member RTFF before posting a question. Keep it current and with new info, it will be usefull for newbie or experienced guy. Lets hope the following post start with a fresh take on things. Will post my FR on aurora soon, had a great or not so (you decide after reading my FR) overnight fun with a Uzbek / Russian.

HellBoy 2
03-18-14, 03:15
Been visiting this port for few years, this is my two latest Fr. Reach the car park and to lobby and headed to lift OKT will auto come to you because they are lounging at lobby of the apartment waiting for you now who? We their beloved customer. SOP took lift to a floor (keeps changing) and mirrored the girls. 5 (first batch) if don't like he will bring second batch and a stunner with long legs and nice ass caught my eyes, told okt and proceed with action inside room. The okt uncle lee or whatever uncle is a longtimer and a really friendly guy, just talk to him, his assistant are not so, but we are there to fuck who cares.

Name:?

Looks: exotic like most uzbek / Russian / fair

Boobs: a-cup veryvery small with nice pink nipples.

Body: curvy with perky ass.

FJ: tight pussy, follow whatever style you want without much complain, original moan.

BJ: 4/10

Damage: 250 short time (750 for overnight 10pm. 8am)

WIR: for other girls, many choices boobies, skinny, model type and some look friendly and CFM (better this type for overnight)

Looks: Korean who speaks fluent English, a beauty.

Boobs: a-cup nice set of racks.

Body: 9/10

FJ: a pro, fake moan, stopped when I gave her a look, pussy 5/10, overall 7/10.

BJ: 9/10

Damage: as above.

WIR: sure

The Red
03-18-14, 09:41
Hi all taikos in Penang,

I am not a local Penangnite. Visited PG last year and after reading all the report on the spa at Gurney Hotel, I went there and tried to get few of the ladies mentioned in the reports but the indian lady at the reception said cannot. Must go by turn. So what to do, lan lan since there already so have to play "blackjack" and pooo. Bad luck. Got a lady which once seen, bro terus retreat! So since paid for massage, have to go along. At the end of massage she gave me HJ for extra RM50.

Next day venture back again and again shit. Indian lady was there again! This time got Cat which I know do based on the report but not in the top 10 list. What to do, went in and without wasting anytime I said I want FS and at first she said don have, I thought I was going to lose another RM100! But after much pestering, she locked door and I knew sure got! Service was ok only but no BJ even CBJ but what the heck, I was hungry to unload so do sajalah!

Overall. Perfomance 6. 5/10.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is whether is there anyway, to bypass the Indian reception and get your choice or better still, phone number of the ML? Anyone who is kind enough to PM me the number of a good performer at Gurney Hotel is much appreciated.

Chao!

Acurka
03-18-14, 14:40
Been visiting this port for few years, this is my two latest Fr. Reach the car park and to lobby and headed to lift OKT will auto come to you because they are lounging at lobby of the apartment waiting for you now who? We their beloved customer. SOP took lift to a floor (keeps changing) and mirrored the girls. 5 (first batch) if don't like he will bring second batch and a stunner with long legs and nice ass caught my eyes, told okt and proceed with action inside room. The okt uncle lee or whatever uncle is a longtimer and a really friendly guy, just talk to him, his assistant are not so, but we are there to fuck who cares...Hi HellBoy 2,

Is there any girls with fake boobs & tight body in Aurora court?

Thanks in advance

Member #4335
03-18-14, 19:00
Anyway, what I wanted to ask is whether is there anyway, to bypass the Indian reception and get your choice or better still, phone number of the ML? Anyone who is kind enough to PM me the number of a good performer at Gurney Hotel is much appreciated.Why don't you just call the spa and make an appointment before you go there?

The Red
03-19-14, 08:38
I did. When I called the reception lady mentioned all the ladies I wanted still busy and she specifically mentioned cannot choose. So I thought that by the time I went there (which was 2 hours after call) , her shift would have ended and a new receptionist will take her place.

Why don't you just call the spa and make an appointment before you go there?

HellBoy 2
03-19-14, 11:17
Hi HellBoy 2,

Is there any girls with fake boobs & tight body in Aurora court?

Thanks in advanceJust talk to the uncle tell him what you want, I've seen what you want, don't know the current batch of girls have this criteria you want.

Dpepsi
03-20-14, 00:41
Hi all taikos in Penang,

I am not a local Penangnite. Visited PG last year and after reading all the report on the spa at Gurney Hotel, I went there and tried to get few of the ladies mentioned in the reports but the indian lady at the reception said cannot. Must go by turn. So what to do, lan lan since there already so have to play "blackjack" and pooo. Bad luck. Got a lady which once seen, bro terus retreat! So since paid for massage, have to go along. At the end of massage she gave me HJ for extra RM50.

Next day venture back again and again shit. Indian lady was there again! This time got Cat which I know do based on the report but not in the top 10 list. What to do, went in and without wasting anytime I said I want FS and at first she said don have, I thought I was going to lose another RM100! But after much pestering, she locked door and I knew sure got! Service was ok only but no BJ even CBJ but what the heck, I was hungry to unload so do sajalah!

Overall. Perfomance 6. 5/10.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is whether is there anyway, to bypass the Indian reception and get your choice or better still, phone number of the ML? Anyone who is kind enough to PM me the number of a good performer at Gurney Hotel is much appreciated.

Chao!The last time I went I can choose the lady, picked Emily and I had a great time! The next time I want to try Joey, any FR on Joey?

And like what other bro said, you should call and book the lady earlier.

Curious Tom
03-20-14, 00:55
Go at night.

I did. When I called the reception lady mentioned all the ladies I wanted still busy and she specifically mentioned cannot choose. So I thought that by the time I went there (which was 2 hours after call) , her shift would have ended and a new receptionist will take her place.

Jacky Tan
03-20-14, 05:30
I did. When I called the reception lady mentioned all the ladies I wanted still busy and she specifically mentioned cannot choose. So I thought that by the time I went there (which was 2 hours after call) , her shift would have ended and a new receptionist will take her place.Normally if you call up the "Black-Fat" Lady was always said some of your prefer was busy (I also in doubt how come the timing so accurate) , even you call in 11.30am to book for 3pm section.

But if you call up pick by the manager or the NL reception or the CKT reception (heard was no longer there) will no problem.

PatrickRbs70
03-20-14, 06:34
Am back from my Penang trip.

Tried Thye Wan and Wardolf. The girls standard is not really good in term of looks and body. But their service will compensate.

Thye Wan is just one building away from CitiTel (next to the church). Wardolf is just infront of the Red Garden food court. Cathay which is just next to it has closed down.

Freelance or OKT is too much risky in terms of the girl standard and charges. You may not get the value for what you pay for. It is very personal. Preference.

Personally I still prefer to have my fun in KL.

Hello Patrick,

Not sure what information you require. The past forum updates does contain a lot of recommendations.

As far as Health Center goes, you have Thye Wan and Waldorf. You could post address I guess but you might want to be discreet with the phone numbers & share thru PMs if you are a subscribed member.

Daimony1
03-20-14, 23:28
I went to Waldorf a few weeks ago. Haved tried Tian Tian and Yuen Yuen before, so I tried another. Chose a one, in early 20's, very slender and much slimmer than all the other girls. Don't remember her name, But she was a disappointment. She just tried to put on condom soon after washing. Later said she was tired and she want to finish off fast, although health club just opened a half hour earlier. Cannot even touch private part. Any one can recommend other of the China girls there at Waldorf?

Member #4335
03-22-14, 10:01
I went to Waldorf a few weeks ago. Haved tried Tian Tian and Yuen Yuen before, so I tried another. Chose a one, in early 20's, very slender and much slimmer than all the other girls. Don't remember her name, But she was a disappointment. She just tried to put on condom soon after washing. Later said she was tired and she want to finish off fast, although health club just opened a half hour earlier. Cannot even touch private part. Any one can recommend other of the China girls there at Waldorf?Have you tried Helen before? She's a local Chinese. Not sure if she's still working there since the last time I saw her in August last year. Her service is excellent.

DizzyRave
03-23-14, 02:18
I think the answer they want is the exact address not the way to go there. .

Notice I am the only one use emoticon. Come on guys. Cheer up, sex is suppose to be fun or maybe all too grow up.Hi all,

Can anyone PM me regarding this Maccallum detail for me? Such as phone which block and floor.

My [Email address deleted by Admin] As soon as possible. Plan to release stress today.

Thanks

Daimony1
03-23-14, 05:24
Have you tried Helen before? She's a local Chinese. Not sure if she's still working there since the last time I saw her in August last year. Her service is excellent.I saw her name mentioned before in a previous post as providing good service so I did asked for her but was told she not longer work there.

Nick0707
03-24-14, 09:29
Been visiting this port for few years, this is my two latest Fr. Reach the car park and to lobby and headed to lift OKT will auto come to you because they are lounging at lobby of the apartment waiting for you now who? We their beloved customer. SOP took lift to a floor (keeps changing) and mirrored the girls. 5 (first batch) if don't like he will bring second batch and a stunner with long legs and nice ass caught my eyes, told okt and proceed with action inside room. The okt uncle lee or whatever uncle is a longtimer and a really friendly guy, just talk to him, his assistant are not so, but we are there to fuck who cares.Hi Hellboy 2,

The uncle you mentioned what time only he will be there? What time did you go? I usually go in the afternoon between 2.30pm to 4.00pm always nobody to look for. I tried going floor by floor also don't see anybody. Any advise?

Thanks

Nicholas1986
03-26-14, 06:13
Hi all bro here,

I'm new here.

Can anyone please advice me where have massage with fun end?

Or any apartment which have sex services.

Thanks very much.

BabyLongReece
03-26-14, 14:27

Or any apartment which have sex services.If you able to give a massage girl 700+, I'm sure even the most serious massage business will end up you have fun.

Darken Sturm
03-27-14, 07:13
Hi guys,

Anyone know any hourly rate hotels in the Seberang Perai area?

Nicholas1986
03-27-14, 11:27
If you able to give a massage girl 700+, I'm sure even the most serious massage business will end up you have fun. :DDon't like that la bro.

I know you are old bird.

I just newbie.

Please tell me.

Kay Ong
03-29-14, 02:08
Hi all bro here,

I'm new here.

Or any apartment which have sex services.

Thanks very much.Went to Thye Wan last week#5 not working, OKT recommended #77, she is I think 30+, looks like a very experienced "massage lady". When dressed, her breast is excellently inviting. Went into the chamber, I helped her to undress, her breast is huge, I think its D cup size. I unbra her from behind and with my 2 hands grabbing both the papayas. It was huge and firm, though slightly sagging when in standing position. SOP, cleaning and wipe me dry in the bathroom and gave me a blowjob before asking me to get ready in the bed. Next she gave me a body massage with her 2 huge breast. I was very stimulated. She proceed to work on my whole body with her tongue and went on with her professional sucking. Her hands were great. As she suck and gave me deep throat, her hand played with my balls which was already very slimmy with her saliva. The feeling was real great. While sucking my whole rod into her mouth, I can feel that it touches her throat and she can at the same time using her tongue to tease my cock by rub round the side of my cock. I could not hold back any longer but blast my full load into her mouth. She continued the sucking until I asked her to stop. Wow, this is the best CIM that I ever have. Then we proceed to clean up before me leaving. I will see her soon to fuck her vagina which by the way that I don't even know how it looks like. Maybe she might offer both her entrances the next time I see her since I did not fuck her pussy this time. Just joking, anal fucking is not easy to come by.

Macrot
03-30-14, 16:31
Hi,

Just learnt that red card Lemonade is back. Now at Taman Bibir Nyanyi. Adios.

Macrot

BrainDrain
03-31-14, 07:08
If you able to give a massage girl 700+, I'm sure even the most serious massage business will end up you have fun. :DIt is a money economy. I just returned from Northam Hotel. For quite a while, for the first hour of my 2 hour 'deluxe massage' deal I really did think that I had gotten the wrong place. The venue is lovely, the staff professional, the room was expansive. There had been a few hints but really nothing significant or sales type.

After the flip, the front massage of chest and face all professional. Some numbers were floated around the room in rm, I'm naked, next she's naked and good fun was had.

I've tried a few people via WeChat but gotten nowhere. One girl wanted 5000rm. I'm sure there are good girls on wechat, just takes more patience than I have.

By the way, I love the pool at the Northam.

Happy punting.

Concern
04-02-14, 14:43
Where is this place? I think incorrect information, if really exists would have replied the real location.

Massage session was fine. It is not the best massage that I have, but much better than average. My body was relaxing well...

BW Penang
04-04-14, 20:18
Last week went to Sakura Madu in Raja uda, was massaged by a local Chinese around late 20s or early 30s. Her massage skill is just average but the ending was great, offer BBBJ at the price of RM130 including massage. RM100 with HJ. Took the BBBJ package but she did not CIM. Finally after so long found a massage place that offer BBBJ and by local Chinese.

BW Penang
04-04-14, 20:23
Went to Northam hotel spa 2 weeks ago, massaged by Helen early 30s, not bad looking but not great either. Nothing special offered although she went very close to the sensitive area but not sensual at all. Still prefer Nicole from Gurney spa but nicole is kind of lazy, notice that she will complete a 2 session massage in less than an hour. Stop seeing her for a long time.

Premier88
04-05-14, 04:47
Hi,

Just learnt that red card Lemonade is back. Now at Taman Bibir Nyanyi. Adios.

MacrotIs she also got another name?

Macrot
04-05-14, 09:30
Hi Buddy,

You are paying a very high price for M + BBBJ. Please browse through Penang thread. There are many-many places that offer more and charges less. Happy Cheonging.

Last week went to Sakura Madu in Raja uda, was massaged by a local Chinese around late 20s or early 30s. Her massage skill is just average but the ending was great, offer BBBJ at the price of RM130 including massage. RM100 with HJ. Took the BBBJ package but she did not CIM. Finally after so long found a massage place that offer BBBJ and by local Chinese.

BW Penang
04-05-14, 11:33
Hi Buddy,

You are paying a very high price for M + BBBJ. Please browse through Penang thread. There are many-many places that offer more and charges less. Happy Cheonging.Hi Macrot,

Thanks for the advise, my experience for BBBJ in massage parlor.

A) Ah feng : vietnamese in chai leng park, she charge RM50 for BBBJ with a total of RM100.

B) Kelly in Mutiara, vietnamese too, she is no longer there but her BBBJ charges also RM50.

C) 522 in Hotel Summit BM, Ass Rimming & BBBJ for RM50 understand that the price has increase to RM70 and she prefer her clients to take the full package at RM100.

D) A year ago a PRC in New Savoy offer BBBJ at RM50 but went for full package.

E) A PRC in One World, Bayan Baru offer BBBJ at RM100.

F) Lucky1 Hair Salon, a Malay price for BBBJ fixed at price at RM70 no bargain.

From all the above they are foreigners except the lucky1, so far I haven't met any local Chinese who offer BBBJ.

BabyLongReece
04-07-14, 12:23
I've tried a few people via WeChat but gotten nowhere. One girl wanted 5000rm. I'm sure there are good girls on wechat, just takes more patience than I have.

By the way, I love the pool at the Northam.Add ten times more and I think you can get a virgin. No offence everyone.

BabyLongReece
04-07-14, 12:27
Don't like that la bro.

I know you are old bird.

I just newbie.

Please tell me.I also still newbie. I have been visiting this kind of place for 5 times only. Royal once, Paris once and Taiwan thrice.

SexMachine84
04-07-14, 13:03
Hi all Penang taiko,

Need help for guide. If I stay at The Gurney Resort Hotel & Residence any action around it?

Thanks

Macrot
04-08-14, 05:39
There are sea of info in Penang thread on action location, service provided and price. Just read.

Hi all Penang taiko,

Need help for guide. If I stay at The Gurney Resort Hotel & Residence any action around it?

Thanks

SexMachine84
04-08-14, 11:20
There are sea of info in Penang thread on action location, service provided and price. Just read.Ya I have read. So my hotel is the famous Gurney hotel Izzit? So I just walk to the health spa and ask for Emily, Joey or Nicole?

Thanks bro!

SexMachine84
04-08-14, 11:42
I called Gurney hotel spa and they said 45 min massage is 127. So it's include BBBJ and fj? Or just purely massage and others need to pay extra charge? Thanks all taiko Penang! Any taiko come to kuc I can intro you all the heaven on earth places.

Jacky Tan
04-09-14, 03:03
I called Gurney hotel spa and they said 45 min massage is 127. So it's include BBBJ and fj? Or just purely massage and others need to pay extra charge? Thanks all taiko Penang! Any taiko come to kuc I can intro you all the heaven on earth places.This is only Massage cost. Or take 2 section was 169.90. Extral only due with the ML. Not at the front desk.

Pepe56
04-10-14, 03:50
Ivy also recommended at this spa.

I have see Francis a couple times but I don't think she is there any longer?

I have been having a good time at the Traders and Evergreen this year.

Seniors PM for the same old details.

Pepe

Ya I have read. So my hotel is the famous Gurney hotel Izzit? So I just walk to the health spa and ask for Emily, Joey or Nicole?

Thanks bro!

Bond 007
04-11-14, 03:26
Just now I went to this mp as heard some of the bro intro 19& 32. So walk in and ask for 32 and she's available. Yes. And was guided into the cubicle curtain room. The environment is clean and nice with its own building. The only tjing is parking space is not enuf. Waited 2mins. There she is but WTF it seems like she is just transform from ape to human which is not what was told earlier. But that was my fault because that post is one year ago. I ask her she says she just come here for 3months so I guess the previous 32 is not there anymore. So continue with her massage which was so bad and soft. I keep on asking her to press harder harder, another turn off although this is suppose to be a proper mp with trained masseuse but she is just failed for everything. She says that she gas few relatives eorking here which is 26 and 19 which is here almost one year. So I'm not sure weather this 19 is the same with the previous 19. Below is my report since I wouldn't say this is an FR.

Name:not interested to ask.

No:32.

Look:1/10.

Body: total out.

Boobs: 32b I guess from outside.

Massage:2/10.

Sensual massage:NA even a little.

GFE: I just tried to sleep.

Damage: rm108at90mins.

Wir:yes tomorrow but for others.

Wondering any other bro can intro one with a sensual massage and extras over here. Please share if you have the numbers. <br/

Sent fro

BrainDrain
04-11-14, 08:24
Wondering any other bro can intro one with a sensual massage and extras over here. Please share if you have the numbers. <br/

Sent froWhy don't you just go Northam or Guerney?

Pepe56
04-19-14, 01:15
Are there any recommended women working at the Northam? I don't recall seeing any FR on ISG.

Pepe

Concern
04-19-14, 02:54
Hi Members,

Please update on where to get cheaper sex service in Georgetown.

Maybe about RM50 per shot.

Thanks.

StonedBoner
04-19-14, 23:32
Hello Pepe56,

I don't recall seeing any either. I will try to schedule a time to visit Northam and prepare an FR. Been very tied up of late.

Are there any recommended women working at the Northam? I don't recall seeing any FR on ISG.

Pepe

StonedBoner
04-20-14, 00:01
Hello Concern,

I don'think there are any RM50 / shot deals anymore but you could try going through the forum and see if you can locate any FRs.

You could get HJ for RM50 but that is an additional to massage which you pay separately. Streetwalkers over at Chulia St might offer RM50 / shot.

Hi Members,

Please update on where to get cheaper sex service in Georgetown.

Maybe about RM50 per shot.

Thanks.

Concern
04-20-14, 02:57
Hello StonedBoner,

Thanks for the info. What had happened to Lam Hua, Fantancy Hotel, Cathay girls?

Used to get the service with cheaper price and room included.

Any place offer such service currently?

Please share.

StonedBoner
04-20-14, 05:19
Hello Concern,

Cathay has closed down. I believe Fantasy too. Not familiar with Lam Hua.

You have Waldorf and Thye Wan but those are RM120 or RM130 per shot.

Those are cheapest that I know of. They used to be one place that offers less than RM100 but I can't remember the name or whether it is still in operation.

Hello StonedBoner,

Thanks for the info. What had happened to Lam Hua, Fantancy Hotel, Cathay girls?

Used to get the service with cheaper price and room included.

Any place offer such service currently?

Please share.

Concern
04-20-14, 15:33
Hello StonedBoner,

Thanks for your valuable info.

Please let me know the less than RM100 location or situated.

Any cheap hotel offering such service?

Member #4230
04-21-14, 08:42
Heard Northam Spa also provide extra. Got new girls also. Name Joyce, Jessy & Jasinta.

BabyLongReece
04-21-14, 11:39
Hello StonedBoner,

Thanks for your valuable info.

Please let me know the less than RM100 location or situated.

Any cheap hotel offering such service?The hotel room already cost more than that. I never heard any services under Rm100 in hotel.

Concern
04-21-14, 11:59
Hi BabyLongReece,

Hard to get cheap sex in Penang I guess.

Thank you for your feedback and info.

StonedBoner
04-21-14, 15:56
Hello Concern,

Nobody I know can remember where the place that offers FJ for less than RM100, but it was a pretty run down place frequented mostly by foreign workers and some locals-mostly labourers.

Stumbled onto it by accident. I don't think you want to go there, even if it still exists. Save up and try Waldorf or Thye Wan, forum has good FRs on those places.

Hi BabyLongReece,

Hard to get cheap sex in Penang I guess.

Thank you for your feedback and info.

StonedBoner
04-21-14, 15:59
Hello Hot Henry,

Have you had a chance to visit Northam's Spa?

Heard northam spa also provide extra. Got new girls also. Name Joyce, Jessy & Jasinta.

Concern
04-21-14, 22:58
Hello StonedBoner,

Thank you, appreciate your advice.

Will visit the suggested place.

Member #4230
04-22-14, 06:47
Hello Hot Henry,

Have you had a chance to visit Northam's Spa?One of my friend went there & try before. He said not bad. One of them know how to massage urutan batin.

Joseph81
04-22-14, 08:19
Just now I went to this mp as heard some of the bro intro 19&AMP; 32. So walk in and ask for 32 and she's available. Yes. And was guided into the cubicle curtain room. The environment is clean and nice with its own building. The only tjing is parking space is not enuf. Waited 2mins. There she is but WTF it seems like she is just transform from ape to human which is not what was told earlier. But that was my fault because that post is one year ago. I ask her she says she just come here for 3months so I guess the previous 32 is not there anymore. So continue with her massage which was so bad and soft. I keep on asking her to press harder harder, another turn off although this is suppose to be a proper mp with trained masseuse but she is just failed for everything. She says that she gas few relatives eorking here which is 26 and 19 which is here almost one year. So I'm not sure weather this 19 is the same with the previous 19. Below is my report since I wouldn't say this is an FR...RM108 for 90mins is pretty expensive if you ask me. You can try Mutiara MP at Siang Teik Road, RM50 for 1 hour. Not sure about extra as I had never tried it but there were few reports confirming it. Few nationality to choose from, Siam, Indon, China and once there was Vietnamese.

Channy
04-24-14, 08:07
Hello Concern,

I don'think there are any RM50 / shot deals anymore but you could try going through the forum and see if you can locate any FRs.

You could get HJ for RM50 but that is an additional to massage which you pay separately. Streetwalkers over at Chulia St might offer RM50 / shot.
Nobody I know can remember where the place that offers FJ for less than RM100, but it was a pretty run down place frequented mostly by foreign workers and some locals-mostly labourers.

Stumbled onto it by accident. I don't think you want to go there, even if it still exists. Save up and try Waldorf or Thye Wan, forum has good FRs on those places.It s really pathetic to read such kind of purposes on ISG. If you are not sure about what you are talking about you can simply write nothing, better than writing false info.

Of course cheap FJ hotel under 50 rm are still alive and well alive in Penang island and penang state, there locations have been mentioned on ISG many times.

Chulia streetwalkers for 50rm. I wish you good luck if you re a mat salleh. Or simply you don t hear correctly because price asking for mat salleh is 150 rm, (since most of them are on visa run, they are not shock, because it s what they paid in Thailand for bg). Locasl paid between 30 to 50 rm Chulia girls are the bottom end quality of Penang only LG girls can competed with them.

Hard to get cheap sex in Penang I guess.No except if you re lazy.

Recently newspaper reported 200 sex hot spot in Penang.

Concern
04-24-14, 23:55
Hi Channy,

Thanks for the info, it will be very helpful if you can suggest the place to obtain the service.

Need to admit, lazy sometimes to explore.

Help needed.

Channy
04-25-14, 07:44
Hi Channy,

Thanks for the info, it will be very helpful if you can suggest the place to obtain the service.

Need to admit, lazy sometimes to explore.

Help needed.The 2 easiest place to find are Hock aun hotel on jl dato Keramat behind gama supermarket (despite some bad comment Cherrie remained a good deal for 40rm, BBJ, AR and FJ) , and Paris hotel a bit after on Jalan Irving.

Since google is your friend you also have little view of the stock here.

http://www.penangtalk.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=1289

There is some others low end brothels, just open your eyes and read the old post you will find them.

Cheers

CumExpected
04-25-14, 09:04
Heard Northam Spa also provide extra. Got new girls also. Name Joyce, Jessy & Jasinta.Can someone quote me the price of damage and tips for either Northam or Gurney?

Was wondering. Is the Joyce the young Chinese girl in her 20s? Been looking for her. Or does anyone know any young Chinese girls?

CumExpected
04-25-14, 09:31
Heard Northam Spa also provide extra. Got new girls also. Name Joyce, Jessy & Jasinta.Can I know the total cost of damage + tips in Northam or Gurney?

I was wondering if the Joyce is the 20+ yr old Chinese girl from Orchid. Been searching for her.

If not, can anyone recommend any nice young Chinese girl? I'm new here and I want to have my first cheong experience to be memorable (the good kind of memorable).

CumExpected
04-25-14, 11:13
Been visiting this port for few years, this is my two latest Fr. Reach the car park and to lobby and headed to lift OKT will auto come to you because they are lounging at lobby of the apartment waiting for you now who? We their beloved customer. SOP took lift to a floor (keeps changing) and mirrored the girls. 5 (first batch) if don't like he will bring second batch and a stunner with long legs and nice ass caught my eyes, told okt and proceed with action inside room. The okt uncle lee or whatever uncle is a longtimer and a really friendly guy, just talk to him, his assistant are not so, but we are there to fuck who cares.

Looks: exotic like most uzbek / Russian / fair

Boobs: a-cup veryvery small with nice pink nipples...Hey bro,

Any more info regarding the Korean girl? As in, do I need to inform a name or is there just 1 Korean girl there? And 250 is per shoot or per session? If session how long? Trying to gather as much info.

Expose
04-25-14, 12:39
Hi to all of you all Bros at ISG,

Does anyone here know where has all the girls in Fantasy / Cathay work now?

Can someone give me some lead.

For those who is still interested in Street Girls. You can try Muntri and also Muntri / Love lane junction after 0230. You be surprise to find some action there.

H. Ping Hotel girls are now wondering outside the hotel. Mostly PRC and rate RM150.

BabyLongReece
04-25-14, 12:52
Chulia streetwalkers for 50RmAre you sure

Chulia street is a place to recommend. The "girl" there is not very authentic

Robocop123
04-25-14, 16:03
To Sifus Ang guru what the meaning of OKT and MP?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #1701
04-26-14, 03:00
Hello guys,

Anyone knows where to get authentic Cialis in Penang without a prescription?

Appreciate any leads.

Thanks all.

Channy
04-26-14, 07:24
Are you sure

Chulia street is a place to recommend. The "girls" there is not very authentic1) it s not me that recommended Chulia St for Girl but Stoneboner.

2) Chulia street has both girls and not authentic girls like you said. You just need to open your eyes for not being wrong in your choice, it s hard to get confused in Penang.

For those who is still interested in Street Girls. You can try Muntri and also Muntri / Love lane junction after 0230. You be surprise to find some action there.

H. Ping Hotel girls are now wondering outside the hotel. Mostly PRC and rate RM150.I think you suggest they stay in front of the old Wan Hai hotel? That could have sense since the Sky is closing his door around 12 girls has no others choices to go there. Remember wan hai was one of the oldest brothel of penang Island. Beware of mak nyah too, they actually surpassed girls in number in Chulia area.

I used to see some# girls#just beside H ping hotel. Starting 10pm but they don t look Chinese at all. At what time you saw them?

For those in need of exotism 4 African girls used to play their trade last week, every night in front of kashmir bistrot, beside oriental hotel (corner chuliast and jl penang). I don t know their price, not interesting in something so common in my country.

YellowFevers
04-26-14, 16:35
Passing through Penang late March and thought I would post some hopefully useful info!

Hotel Malaysia Spa is closed. Went there years ago and although not the best then, decided to go back for a look to see if there was any improvement!

Cathay is closed and looks to be having building works. Didn't stop to ask what was going on.

Waldorf car park was full when I walked passes. Surely can't be that full with mongerer's!

Thye Wan was busy and had a Viet / PRC and a sexy looking Indian available when I was there. Went for the Indian lady as she fit the look.

Paid my Rm 160 to the lady behind the bars and went off to the room with Lakshmi. Nice ass and a PYT.

Small A cups but a firm body with a pretty face.

She wanted another RM50 for BBBJ which I wasn't too happy about but agreed as she was cute and I was in need of a good bare sucking.

Overall not a bad session and I was satisfied with my choice. Would repeat as she was a PYT. 8/10 for looks and 6 or7/10 for body and skills.

Enjoy Penang,

YF.

Dodom
04-27-14, 08:21
Was abit adventures so drove from island all the way to perda to try this hair saloon.

Upon finding the place and proceeding to the upper floor, ranged the doorbell and entered the premise.

What I found is just a gambling Cyber Cafe and when asked about massage, the girl say no longer doing it since quite some time.

So balik island disappointed,

Went to the 5th Road port and also disappointed with the current arrived stock.

Looks : 5/10.

Body : 6/10.

Boobs : 6/10.

Massage : 4/10.

GFE : 5/10 [ Chatty but nothing else ]

BJ : 2/10.

FJ : 3/10.

Last time I used to take Noi, now not sure if she will be coming back.

BabyLongReece
04-29-14, 12:37
1).I think you suggest they stay in front of the old Wan Hai hotel? That could have sense since the Sky is closing his door around 12 girls has no others choices to go there. Remember wan hai was one of the oldest brothel of penang Island. Beware of mak nyah too, they actually surpassed girls in number in Chulia area.

I used to see some# girls#just beside H ping hotel. Starting 10pm but they don t look Chinese at all. At what time you saw them?

For those in need of exotism 4 African girls used to play their trade last week, every night in front of kashmir bistrot, beside oriental hotel (corner chuliast and jl penang). I don t know their price, not interesting in something so common in my country.You mean sky hotel have real stuff? Not some fake girl. What is their operating time.

Expose
05-01-14, 04:28
Tharas had been lying low.

Those interested can find some action there. 120 include Massage + +.

Go try your luck. You might get pretty girls sometimes.

StonedBoner
05-01-14, 06:22
Hello Channy,

Thank you for your advise. I had just wanted to be neighbourly and share any info I have. I have to admit that my info is limited since I am not particularly adventurous and tend to stick to certain spots.

I will exercise caution in my postings.

My posting on Chulia Streetwalkers is just to provide Concern an option to look at, I guess it is not a good idea.

It s really pathetic to read such kind of purposes on ISG. If you are not sure about what you are talking about you can simply write nothing, better than writing false info.

Of course cheap FJ hotel under 50 rm are still alive and well alive in Penang island and penang state, there locations have been mentioned on ISG many times.

Chulia streetwalkers for 50rm. I wish you good luck if you re a mat salleh. Or simply you don t hear correctly because price asking for mat salleh is 150 rm, (since most of them are on visa run, they are not shock, because it s what they paid in Thailand for bg). Locasl paid between 30 to 50 rm Chulia girls are the bottom end quality of Penang only LG girls can competed with them.

No except if you re lazy.

Recently newspaper reported 200 sex hot spot in Penang.

GTownPng
05-01-14, 06:34
Hello guys,

At the moment I noticed there are 4 massage places in Prima Tanjung building. The one above Hong Leong bank, Bodysecret, Miu Kitty & the one beside / above affin bank (I can't remember whats the place called, with green signboard says spa something.)

Is there any more massage places in Prima Tanjung building which I didn't know. Maybe you guys can add on.

I want to know which massage place in Prima Tanjung offer extra service?

Please share your experiences and infos.

Thanks guys.

Pepe56
05-02-14, 00:59
Yes guys, please do reply.

This is very convenient for me and close to home.

Pepe

Hello guys,

At the moment I noticed there are 4 massage places in Prima Tanjung building. The one above Hong Leong bank, Bodysecret, Miu Kitty & the one beside / above affin bank (I can't remember whats the place called, with green signboard says spa something.)

Is there any more massage places in Prima Tanjung building which I didn't know. Maybe you guys can add on.

I want to know which massage place in Prima Tanjung offer extra service?

Please share your experiences and infos.

Thanks guys.

Eeemen
05-02-14, 05:44
Tharas had been lying low.

Those interested can find some action there. 120 include Massage + +.

Go try your luck. You might get pretty girls sometimes.Bro, you're referring to the one in batu lanchang / Glugor area? Thanks for sharing, cheers, .

Channy
05-05-14, 06:46
You mean sky hotel have real stuff? Not some fake girl. What is their operating time.Sky hotel just rent rooms nothing else, it s not a brothel. Many girls working on chulia bring their customers here, mak nyah too (but not all).

Pepe56
05-06-14, 04:58
I noticed a new Thai Massage 10 to 1 AM operation. It is across the street from the Island Plaza. Parking not very private but you could walk over from the Island Car Park.

Has anyone tried it out yet?

Pepe

Soupy Guy
05-06-14, 21:04
Bro, you're referring to the one in batu lanchang / Glugor area? Thanks for sharing, cheers, .Where is this spot? Can provide more details? Eager to know there is such a spot in around Batu Lanchang / Glugor area.

Thanks

Concern
05-07-14, 12:18
Hello members,

Anyone here know about old Hotel Central near Penang Road?

Any service provided there?

BlueDreamver
05-09-14, 20:28
This is my first report here. After reading several feedback I decided to go Thye Wan last week. Reached around 6 pm there were about 10 woman and girls. And most awkward few people were sitting on sofa here and there and looking at me. I was bit tensed and scared. One old fellow approached me quite loud he told massage and sex 130. He was rushing and expecting me to pay the money first I asked who the best girl here is. He pointed to one fat old lady like Auntie age (45+). I realized the person himself is old so he likes the old lady. I found one gal sitting at the corner and she is beautiful. I choose her. (There was one Indian girl too but not so good looking)

She was very friendly and did French kiss which I never expected. She gave me a BBBJ but asked not to shoot inside mouth. And it was really a great experience. By the way she asked me to pay some money for BBBJ and I paid only 30. She is so friendly and have awesome figure I feel I need to see her again today. She is no. 68. And she has a real tight hairy pu sss why and small cups she is new here only 3 months.

Look: 8/10

Boobs: 32 B

Body: 9/10. Awesome to me.

GFE: 9/10; Very friendly, caring. Allows me to French kiss, took me to shower and help clean my body.

Damage: RM130 (massage+sex) + 30 BBBJ.

WIR: Yes. Probably today (but scarred if anyone known people see me).Hi,

Can you share where is Thye Wan, didn't know that location, hope could [Email address deleted by Admin]

Concern
05-10-14, 23:00
Hi,

Can you share where is Thye Wan, didn't know that location, hope could [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! It is beside CLUB 50 and infront of Red Garden car park, along Penang Road, near Hotel Malaysia.

Atupek
05-13-14, 03:30
PM me. I got KT for you.

Was abit adventures so drove from island all the way to perda to try this hair saloon.

Upon finding the place and proceeding to the upper floor, ranged the doorbell and entered the premise.

What I found is just a gambling Cyber Cafe and when asked about massage, the girl say no longer doing it since quite some time.

So balik island disappointed,

Went to the 5th Road port and also disappointed with the current arrived stock.

Looks : 5/10...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Macrot
05-13-14, 15:41
Hello members,

Any service provided there?Few years back they charged RM36 (30 min. Basic massage, some providers may strip till undies) + RM36 (HJ). Most service providers in 40+ to 50+.

If you are adventurous, from hotel Central front door walk another 100 ft towards Burmah road, at your left there is a small lane, end of the lane is another motel that provide FS. That place look worn down. Cheonger beware.

BlueDreamver
05-15-14, 01:11
It is beside CLUB 50 and infront of Red Garden car park, along Penang Road, near Hotel Malaysia.Thank you so much.

BlueDreamver
05-15-14, 01:23
It is beside CLUB 50 and infront of Red Garden car park, along Penang Road, near Hotel Malaysia.Many thanks.

Concern
05-15-14, 23:34
Hi Macrot,

Thanks for the info, any other place around Penang?

Macrot
05-16-14, 05:20
Hi Macrot,

Thanks for the info, any other place around Penang?RTFF. A lot of cheonging report by seniors.

Channy
05-16-14, 07:48
Few years back they charged RM36 (30 min. Basic massage, some providers may strip till undies) + RM36 (HJ). Most service providers in 40+ to 50+.

If you are adventurous, from hotel Central front door walk another 100 ft towards Burmah road, at your left there is a small lane, end of the lane is another motel that provide FS. That place look worn down. Cheonger beware.Macrot,

1) #You said the place look worn down cheonger beware, the place you mentioned is Soo chow, and there is not 1 but 2 joints in it. But in which way this place look more worn down and dangerous than Paris or Hock aun? They are exactly the same kind of place.

2) these place charge you between 40 and 50 rm for ST, excuse me but excepted you are a batin lover, there is no reason to go in such kind of health center for having an aunties as care giver.

3) instead of speculate you should have a look inside.the main anoyance about Soo chow is the unfriendly papasan.

Akira Sato
05-16-14, 19:54
It is beside CLUB 50 and infront of Red Garden car park, along Penang Road, near Hotel Malaysia.Thank you, now it's easier to find! Will make sure to stop by when I go there next month!

Macrot,

3) instead of speculate you should have a look inside.the main anoyance about Soo chow is the unfriendly papasan.Yeah, they can be annoying sometimes, I think the business can be even better if they can learn to be a bit friendlier with customers and not shoo them away with their face.

Bugmander
05-17-14, 03:24
Bro Pepe,

Tried that place last week. Its the* Sen** MP.

RM 48 (1 hr).

RM 68 (2 hr).

Environment: Clean but dark.

ML: 3-4.

Name: didn't ask (Thai).

Face: 7/10

Body: 8/10 (Meaty but not fat).

Skin: 8/10

HJ: 7/10 (average).

AR: nil.

WIR: may be.

Dmg: RM48 + RM 50.

I noticed a new Thai Massage 10 to 1 AM operation. It is across the street from the Island Plaza. Parking not very private but you could walk over from the Island Car Park.

Has anyone tried it out yet?

Pepe

Member #4230
05-17-14, 05:16

PepeYou should try Cathy & Joyce, service A++ .

Combat King
05-20-14, 08:28
Hello members,

Any service provided there?Hotel Central is still there all these years and the cheapest massage in town at $35 an hour but just went up to $40. Mostly aunties who gives HJ for extra S30 but have a new one recently. Her name is Crystal with red dyed hair, about 40, I guess. Gives good massage and CIM if you are a regular. Have a go...

Concern
05-20-14, 15:01
Hi Combat King,

Thanks for the great info.

Is there any Indonesia service available there?

Was informed that girls are there to serve horny people.

Concern
05-20-14, 15:04
Hello BlueDreamver,

You are most welcome!

Sharing is caring.

Do let us know about your trip.

Please update any place that come along.

Thanks

BabyLongReece
05-20-14, 17:01
Yeah, they can be annoying sometimes, I think the business can be even better if they can learn to be a bit friendlier with customers and not shoo them away with their face.That because most who go there are foreigners like Bangladeshis or Indonesian. How many locals treat those people nicely. Talking about that, doesn't they feel disgusted line up to wait for a girl and and have sex with a girl that is just fucked minutes ago.

Channy
05-21-14, 06:50
That because most who go there are foreigners like Bangladeshis or Indonesian. How many locals treat those people nicely. No, I disagree, I'm mat salleh and the way I am welcome in this place make me really uncomfortable if you go to Paris, Hock Aun or others cheap brothels on Penang island, the papasan doesn't care about you.

Talking about that, doesn't they feel disgusted line up to wait for a girl and and have sex with a girl that is just fucked minutes ago. Yaakk.In Soo chow, girls are waiting at the reception not in their rooms so what you write has no sense for Soo chow.

Channy
05-21-14, 07:13
Hi to all of you all Bros at ISG,

H. Ping Hotel girls are now wondering outside the hotel. Mostly PRC and rate RM150.I would like to correct something, in another post I reply to your mail, writing that girls loitering beside H. Ping hotel was not Chinese and some ever look like Mak nyah.

Well after some weeks of stay. I have notice there are 2 groups of girls one is not Chinese and girls are not attractive they tend to start working very early around 9 pm.

The second group is Chinese, but I never see more than 4 PRC at the same time, one girl is very cute, well these PRC are by very far the most attractive girls of Chulia and I will said of the whole FL scene.

So I m sorry Expose if I upset you with my last answer.

Combat King
05-21-14, 09:37
Hi Combat King,

Thanks for the great info.

Is there any Indonesia service available there?

Was informed that girls are there to serve horny people.No Indonesians, all local Chinese aunties.

Men who go for massage are all horny people.

Combat King
05-21-14, 09:42
You should try Cathy & Joyce, service A++ .What is the price for massage in Northam now?

Extra HJ or FJ and the rate please. Whose service is better and better looking. Thanks.

Combat King
05-21-14, 13:40
I have a girlfriend who is a lesbian. She asked me if I know any massage centre where she can get a massage from a girl who is also a lesbian. Can anyone help here? She has tried a few centers but they won't give her special massage, you know what I mean.

Liverpool
05-23-14, 15:55
Please don try out Northam. Waste of money only. Price same with Gurney massage rm127 for 45 min and rm170 for 90 min massage. HJ there rm80. Slightly expensive. But the bathtube all faulty one. Fxxx. Girl only 6 available only. Less choice.

What is the price for massage in Northam now?

Extra HJ or FJ and the rate..

BlueDreamver
05-23-14, 18:21
hello bluedreamver,

you are most welcome!

sharing is caring.

do let us know about your trip.

please update any place that come along.

thankshi bro,

finally find that place & drop by to taste it. is number 20 & 1. number 20 service not that good just so so only but the nipple really look excatly a grape. i would say 1 is good because is friendly & good skill & 38 d as well. she told me she from sarawak. even she offer "3 wei" don't know how to explain in english. lick till asshole.

there is so many short form here which i don't know how to interpreate.

i went there aound 9 so less girls & even don't have chance to find 5 & 68. could advice what will convenience time to be there have more option?

beside, can give some clues about the gurney hotel massage? is it at inside gurney hotel & which girls is better?

Concern
05-24-14, 02:51
hi bro,

finally find that place & drop by to taste it. is number 20 & 1. number 20 service not that good just so so only but the nipple really look excatly a grape. i would say 1 is good because is friendly & good skill & 38 d as well. she told me she from sarawak. even she offer "3 wei" don't know how to explain in english. lick till asshole.

there is so many short form here which i don't know how to interpreate.

i went there aound 9 so less girls & even don't have chance to find 5 & 68. could advice what will convenience time to be there have more option?

beside, can give some clues about the gurney hotel massage? is it at inside gurney hotel & which girls is better?hello bro,

nice to hear that!

coco and number 5 offer good service too.

for short form words, you may click abbreviations (top link) beside photo gallery for more info.

i went there around 6.15 pm, many girls but the drawback is many men too, if you love privacy then don't go before 7.00 pm many people will be around.

sorry, never been to gurney hotel massage, looks expensive. unable to advice you.

why don't you try carezone burmah road? try "ah mai" for me her hj is really great and cheap too!

call to reserve her, sometimes busy.

Concern
05-24-14, 03:02
I have a girlfriend who is a lesbian. She asked me if I know any massage centre where she can get a massage from a girl who is also a lesbian. Can anyone help here? She has tried a few centers but they won't give her special massage, you know what I mean.Hello Combat King,

Hard to find that type of service in Penang, maybe she can visit Thailand to obtain it. Many types of services are available there.

Hope this helps, go to AdPost website and search for "Penang Lesbian', you cannot find services but will find Relationship type under Woman searching for Woman.

She can enjoy there.

Concern
05-24-14, 03:07
No Indonesians, all local Chinese aunties.

Men who go for massage are all horny people.Thanks for the reply.

I like your reply, men who go for massage are all horny people. Good one, hahaha.

By the way, was informed, sorry can't remember the exact place, I think Hotel Central or Hotel Fortuna (side by side I guess) situated at 1st Floor offer Indonesian service.

The place looks dark.

Can confirm?

Channy
05-24-14, 07:10
Hello Combat King,

Hard to find that type of service in Penang, maybe she can visit Thailand to obtain it. Many types of services are available there.

Hope this helps, go to AdPost website and search for "Penang Lesbian', you cannot find services but will find Relationship type under Woman searching for Woman.

She can enjoy there.Yes, some people has problem to understand Malaysia is not Thailand, if for regular Mongers Malaysia has a lot to offer, its totally different with gay / lesbian scene, ever if ladyboy scene is very strong in Malaysia.

Well sometimes it s good to read the old post.one Bro before used to mention that the Sunrise sweet heart Kafe on jl pintal tali if operated by a lesbian and her GF if combat king friend wants info, contact etc about the local scene it s probably the best place (the kafe is still in action).

BlueDreamver
05-24-14, 07:29
Hello Bro,

Nice to hear that!

Coco and number 5 offer good service too.

For short form words, you may click Abbreviations (top link) beside Photo Gallery for more info.

I went there around 6.15 pm, many girls but the drawback is many men too, if you love privacy then don't go before 7.00 pm many people will be around.

Sorry, never been to Gurney Hotel Massage, looks expensive. Unable to advice you.

Why don't you try CareZone Burmah Road? Try "Ah MAi" for me her HJ is really great and cheap too!

Call to reserve her, sometimes busy.Hi bro,

Thanks for the advice.

Go around 6 pm can get Coco & 5? But men need to wait for quene?

Anyone can advice on Gurney hotel massage?

CareZone Burmah Road is massage center or like Thye Wan? Have you try Waldrof? Do you know the actual location?

BlueDreamver
05-24-14, 07:41
Went to Northam hotel spa 2 weeks ago, massaged by Helen early 30s, not bad looking but not great either. Nothing special offered although she went very close to the sensitive area but not sensual at all. Still prefer Nicole from Gurney spa but nicole is kind of lazy, notice that she will complete a 2 session massage in less than an hour. Stop seeing her for a long time.Hi BW,

How much it cost for Gurney massage & does it offer BBBJ & FJ? Any recommneded & advice?

Combat King
05-24-14, 10:19
Thanks for the reply.

I like your reply, men who go for massage are all horny people. Good one, hahaha.

By the way, was informed, sorry can't remember the exact place, I think Hotel Central or Hotel Fortuna (side by side I guess) situated at 1st Floor offer Indonesian service.

The place looks dark.

Can confirm?Both are on first floor but the Fortuna one is strictly fuck shop. Less than a minute of massage they pop the question. The place looks dark and dirty. Central at least offer good massage if you want one. Have not been there for some time now, maybe they now have Indonesians.