PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Gigamon
12-29-15, 16:50
Has anyone been to the Cititel spa / health center recently? There is not much discussion about this place. Any update / suggestion?

SweetPlanet69
01-13-16, 10:05
Last 3 weeks I saw 2 pretty PRC walking from Penang road to transfer road. They are damn pretty and I saw them walk back to her hostel. Hostel located at transfer road heritage shop houses. Is any one know where they work.

I suspect they work at CT Tel massage parlor or Penang Road massage parlor. Hope informative cheongster can provide answer hehehe.

Alienoid
01-14-16, 07:55
Found a FL through a friend at Relau 88,small sized Indo, very fair. Got some food and beers, check into a cheap hotel near Pesta. Spend 5 hrs of fun.

Time before sending her back at 1 am. Started with cleaning ourselves, when naked, was a disappointment, only A cup and don't.

Really know how to service a man. I have to play an active role guide her to what I wanted, but I.

Must said, she is very obedient and do what I asked. I played rough her.

She respond with some struggle to play along. I can sense she really enjoyed doggy with me, she.

Is not good cowgirl position. Her blowjob is not skillful but she really suck hard and deep. I came.

Missionnary after almost 2 hrs of playing..Hi Kay Ong,

I am new here but active in DPF and cheongster forum.

I tried to find the PM function here but not sure where it is.

I don't want to be so blunt but can share the lady contact number?

I will post the FR only done the deed.

Thanks in advance.

Jacky Tan
01-14-16, 08:06
Has anyone been to the Cititel spa / health center recently? There is not much discussion about this place. Any update / suggestion?Been at there 2 weeks back. Take a section Massage with 60 minutes RM 86 . PRC with average look, massage so so (if compare to real massage will below par.) offer HJ with RM 100 but I rejected.

BabyLongReece
01-19-16, 13:36
Hi Kay Ong,

I am new here but active in DPF and cheongster forum.

I tried to find the PM function here but not sure where it is.

I don't want to be so blunt but can share the lady contact number?

I will post the FR only done the deed.

Thanks in advance.There is no free PM like in ********forum. You need to buy subscription.

SexMinistr
01-20-16, 00:54
Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone could list the 5 best alternative to get a good and relaxed oil massage with extra in George Town?

Preferably places where the cost for a regular massage is below 60 RM.

Thanks.

Stykler
01-20-16, 05:56
Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone could list the 5 best alternative to get a good and relaxed oil massage with extra in George Town?

Preferably places where the cost for a regular massage is below 60 RM.

Thanks.And that's your first post? Good luck!

How about making a contribution first.

Arti455
01-20-16, 09:38
Hey guys,

Went to Waldorf the other day. Picked the place because it was close and reviewed here. Easy to find and not awkward to enter.

The man at the desk was quite forward and very friendly. 180 for all-inclusive. He wasn't backwards in coming forwards. After I said I wanted a massage, he literally said 'sex, blowjob very good'.

He only had one girl on. Violet. A local. Probably mid-thirties, maybe older. She was OK looking, but had quite a good body. Large breasts, maybe a C or a D cup. Hated her slightly overdone makeup, and colored contacts.

She was really polite, washed me well and told be to lie down. I thought I would get a massage, but she told me to lie in my back and started the job right away.

A good BBBJ and HJ, whist sucking my nipples (which I'm not really into.). I let her do that for a while, and then said just the hand. I came, but just as she was going to go down on me again. She didn't mind. Smiled, spat into a tissue and cleaned me up. She asked if I wanted to 'make love', but I wasn't really interested. I mean, she was OK looking, but too old for me to fuck. I can close my eyes and enjoy her good technique, but sex is something else. So she washed me again, and I went on my way.

All in all a good first experience, but not amazing. Clean rooms, nice enough staff. But, she wasn't 'my type' really. I'd like someone younger (more my age! Any suggestions for younger girls in Penang? Don't care if they're local, PRC or Viet. I'd just like someone early twenties and slim-ish. Pretty would be a bonus!

BabyLongReece
01-20-16, 15:02
And that's your first post? Good luck!

How about making a contribution first.
More of leecher in torrent explanation :rolleyes: . He should be forgiven as most first time poster have nothing to share either first time or unfamiliar hence the first post that ask for info though he should do it in more in nicer writing :D :D

Sg Petani Guy
01-20-16, 15:26
Hi,

I'm new here. From Sungai petani. Need your advice.

Does this place has any BJ & HJ massage. Do you know what I mean. I'm dry now. Need to have fun.

Help me with your wisdom and experience.

Thanks guys.

ImmortalEvil
01-24-16, 14:02
Hey guys,

Went to Waldorf the other day. Picked the place because it was close and reviewed here. Easy to find and not awkward to enter.

The man at the desk was quite forward and very friendly. 180 for all-inclusive. He wasn't backwards in coming forwards. After I said I wanted a massage, he literally said 'sex, blowjob very good'.

He only had one girl on. Violet. A local. Probably mid-thirties, maybe older. She was OK looking, but had quite a good body. Large breasts, maybe a C or a D cup. Hated her slightly overdone makeup, and colored contacts.

She was really polite, washed me well and told be to lie down. I thought I would get a massage, but she told me to lie in my back and started the job right away.

A good BBBJ and HJ, whist sucking my nipples (which I'm not really into.). I let her do that for a while, and then said just the hand. I came, but just as she was going to go down on me again. She didn't mind. Smiled, spat into a tissue and cleaned me up. She asked if I wanted to 'make love', but I wasn't really interested. I mean, she was OK looking, but too old for me to fuck. I can close my eyes and enjoy her good technique, but sex is something else. So she washed me again, and I went on my way.

All in all a good first experience, but not amazing. Clean rooms, nice enough staff. But, she wasn't 'my type' really. I'd like someone younger (more my age! Any suggestions for younger girls in Penang? Don't care if they're local, PRC or Viet. I'd just like someone early twenties and slim-ish. Pretty would be a bonus!Waldorf joint you meant is actually located behind the hotel front desk?

Daimony1
01-25-16, 22:01
Hey guys,

All in all a good first experience, but not amazing. Clean rooms, nice enough staff. But, she wasn't 'my type' really. I'd like someone younger (more my age! Any suggestions for younger girls in Penang? Don't care if they're local, PRC or Viet. I'd just like someone early twenties and slim-ish. Pretty would be a bonus!If you see my post on Dec 17, it should only be $120. There is a habit to try to overcharge first timers at such places if they do not know the regular price.

Vamp88
01-26-16, 12:25
If you see my post on Dec 17, it should only be $120. There is a habit to try to overcharge first timers at such places if they do not know the regular price.If my memory serve me right, below their charge fate.

120 - PRC that located at the main lobby area.

140 - PRC / Viet / Thai located in the rooms upstairs.

160 - local CKT / Nasi Lemak regardless at downstairs or upstairs.

ImmortalEvil
01-28-16, 02:23
If my memory serve me right, below their charge fate.

120 - PRC that located at the main lobby area.

140 - PRC / Viet / Thai located in the rooms upstairs.

160 - local CKT / Nasi Lemak regardless at downstairs or upstairs.Been there last night. Local gal in lobby is 120. I think only one local Chinese available.

LoveABlow
01-28-16, 10:51
You could try the Hock Aun Hotel situated not far from the rear of Komtar and about 100 yds from Gama Store. 70, Jalan DATO Keramat, 10150 Penang.

They have up to 16 girls / women working 7 days a week from 9.00 am till 5.00 pm. The whole of the ground floor is working girls ages range from 25 years old to 50+.

Prices start at RM50, £8. 32, $11.90 for a BBBJ and covered sex.

https://goo.gl/maps/riSPRDiLb262

https://goo.gl/maps/ghiqzCpzLAk

Lab.

GiggleSticks
02-05-16, 11:22
Hi,

I'm back in Penang for Chinese new year for the first time in 10 years since I left Malaysia for college.

Never experienced any fun here so I was hoping someone would give me some pointers on where to seek extras.

Looking for FS with attractive providers. Don't really care about race. What's the typically price I should be expecting? Priced by hours? Sessions? Per night? What are the sessions like with the providers?(what's included / what's not included).

Dpepsi
02-07-16, 00:59
Hi brothers,

I am heading to Penang soon, beside legendary Emily and Ivy, is there any gem who do B2B?

Is Joey back?

Thanks.

Curious Tom
02-07-16, 17:37
Try Ivy. She is getting better. Do give us your FR after that.

Hi brothers,

I am heading to Penang soon, beside legendary Emily and Ivy, is there any gem who do B2B?

Is Joey back?

Thanks.

TheRandomGuy1
02-08-16, 08:56
Hi everyone,

I have done my homework and found that Waldorf and Thye Wan are quite famous. But I'm getting confused with the damage for Waldorf. I saw some posted 100,110 before CNY,120 and 180. So which is it? For Thye Wan, the damage will be 160? Correct me if I'm wrong.

BabyLongReece
02-08-16, 18:00
Hi everyone,

I have done my homework and found that Waldorf and Thye Wan are quite famous. But I'm getting confused with the damage for Waldorf. I saw some posted 100,110 before CNY,120 and 180. So which is it? For Thye Wan, the damage will be 160? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What the hell :eek: . Thye Wan jack up the price again. My first visit is RM100 for half hour back then and second visit different year RM120 now RM160. Walao eh. Now they are more expensive then those in wechat with RM160 for 45 minutes. Extra 15 minutes. :mad: :mad:

TheRandomGuy1
02-08-16, 18:43
What the hell :eek: . Thye Wan jack up the price again. My first visit is RM100 for half hour back then and second visit different year RM120 now RM160. Walao eh. Now they are more expensive then those in wechat with RM160 for 45 minutes. Extra 15 minutes. :mad: :mad:LOL, RM160 could be wrong also since I am not sure. I hope someone can post the latest price for Thye Wan and Waldorf.

Daimony1
02-09-16, 02:56
Hi everyone,

I have done my homework and found that Waldorf and Thye Wan are quite famous. But I'm getting confused with the damage for Waldorf. I saw some posted 100,110 before CNY,120 and 180. So which is it? For Thye Wan, the damage will be 160? Correct me if I'm wrong.You may have done your "homework" but you must have missed some of the comments and failed to account for the dates. You may have read Thye Wan charging $100 or $110 but how long ago was that?

Also the few instances someone commented that they paid $160 at either place were quickly followed by comments by others that they were overcharged.

LoveABlow
02-10-16, 06:09
I went to Waldorf about 2 weeks ago and asked the "manager" about what services were on offer his quick reply was "Sex" the cost was Local Girl 160 rm on ground floor, 200 rm for Chinese, Cambodian or other Foreign Girl on 1st floor.

I also went last week to Soo Chow Hotel, and as I walked passed the front door I was quickly asked to come inside. About 12 18+ yr ols girls sat in reception & I asked the nearest one how much and was quoted 100 rm. I know that prices of both places have been mentioned before on here but if they can ripe you off for a few RM then they will do. Barter with either the OKT or the girl if you can.

Not sure but I think the hotel to the right hand side (no name) could be part of Soo Chow may also be a house of pleasure as a few older girls were sat in the foyer.

Lab

Delices
02-10-16, 10:34
Went to Thye Whan day before yesterday. Price is slightly up for CNY. Currently 130 for 30 mins, usually 120. I expect it will fall post new year. Enjoyed the company of Mia (10). Very enthusiastic pocket rocket from Sarawak. Good firm massage and oral skills. Compliant. Definite repeat.

LoveABlow
02-11-16, 07:59
Went there today at lunchtime for a look around of what was on offer. Most are I would say will never see 35 maybe 40 again. Poor selection, asked 2 girls how much girl in room want 100 rm, room 14 girl ask 200 rm. With those I did exit stage left and went to Hoch Aun for a 60 rm suck and fuck.

Lab.

Silooibuck
02-11-16, 08:21
Went to HP yesterday night. Only 4 chicks working. OKP recommend cat. She's over 40. Had 2 kids 1 already 18 yrs. Not good looking but body OK lah. Going again later to look for another chick. Will post again tomorrow after I try another.

Silooibuck
02-11-16, 11:20
Just went to HP again. Want to try Nicole for the last 2 days but didn't come to work. The OKP said 1 month she come no more than 10 days. Then pick Cherol. Don't know right spelling or not? Anyway she is 36 years old and have a teenage kid. Can CIM but no sucking the silicon breast. Also cannot DATY. RM 200 damage include massage. HP I tried many but all not so good quality. Just haven't seen Nicole yet.

LoveABlow
02-12-16, 04:49
I have been informed that at Soo Chow many of the girls are under the age of consent. This could be the reason on why it gets raided by police. I must admit the girl I spoke to looked about 15 but with Asian girls its hard to tell their age.

Just be very careful.

Lab

Channy
02-14-16, 00:22
Went there today at lunchtime for a look around of what was on offer. Most are I would say will never see 35 maybe 40 again. Poor selection, asked 2 girls how much girl in room want 100 rm, room 14 girl ask 200 rm. With those I did exit stage left and went to Hoch Aun for a 60 rm suck and fuck.

Lab.The price is 40-50 , but orang putih are not really welcome in Paris Hotel, outrageous price is their way to tell ity to you, ever 60 rm at Hock aun is too much for the quality offered (I never paid more than 50).

Channy
02-14-16, 00:37
I have been informed that at Soo Chow many of the girls are under the age of consent. This could be the reason on why it gets raided by police. I must admit the girl I spoke to looked about 15 but with Asian girls its hard to tell their age.

Just be very careful.

LabRidiculous, go there and look by yourself this place existed from decades, mostly patronized by foreign workers.

After there is FL plying their trade around Komtar that bring their customers here. (since the old Singapore hotel has been re-converted in hostel) and in this case all is possible.

Brothels are always raided by police, you mentioned Paris, Hock maybe one day you will go there and find all the rooms closed, because police raid is coming very soon.

J Dougherty
02-16-16, 12:04
Howdy folks,

It's been a few years since I played in Penang, and everything I knew has, frankly, gone out of date. A quick look on ISG pointed me in the right direction, and in return, here's a FR as big "thank you" to the community.

A little browsing scored me a link to the sb69 website. Now, this is new to me, for Pg at least; in the past, you get your play from either one of the recognized haunts (Cititel, etc), or through the old boys network of phone numbers. To see my hometown move its vices to the digital age. Bravo!

Anyway, these guys are pretty on top of their game. When they say "operating between 1 pm to 3 am", they really mean it. Call 15 minutes earlier, and no dice. Website is updated daily too, and I know this because when I called at 1 pm, I was told some girls were not working today, and to check the site 5 minutes later. And lo and behold, indeed those gals came off the page, and new ones added.

In the end, I decided to give Soda a go. Thai chick, RM200 for 45 minutes. I was then told to go to a 4-star business hotel in town (yippee for those of us who like sanitary environments), at the alloted time. At the lobby, you give them a call again, and they'll give you a room number. All phone calls. No SMSes as a far as I can tell, probably for security's sake.

Now, I dunno about you guys, but the moment between knocking on the door and waiting for it to open, it's the same damn rush as waiting on the last card in Texas Hold'them hoping for a straight. You desperately want the pic to be true, but you've been disappointed enough times to know it could go either way.

So, when Soda opened the door, well. I wouldn't say the pic was fake, but rather, it was. Misleading. It's clearly her, you can see the resemblance. Just that she's 4 shades darker, 7 years older, and absent a whole lot of digital magic. All in, she wasn't unpretty. Just not someone I would've picked in a line-up. Her body size was spot-on though, thank god. About 5"4' I would say, suitably slim, and 45 kg, thereabouts.

Her room is a right mess, bottles and containers lying everywhere, but who am I to judge eh. As she's Thai, her English is conversational, which is a big plus since the full repertoire of my Mandarin does not go past "ching chong ling long ting tong". That's one reason I avoid China girls. I know we're here for a quick bang, and it's not like true love can be found in 45 minutes, but a little light banter goes a long way. And Soda was in a chatty mood. We joked around a bit (apparently, she keeps fit on a diet of coffee and som-tam, and she won't do yaba, only Ecstasy, go figure), etc etc. Then she started removing her clothes, I followed suit, and then its the Shower.

I'm always amused by how much you can tell what's coming in the session based solely on the girl's showering ritual. In this particular instance, she soaped my chest and pits. She then skipped everything else, to give my little fella a good scrubbing. You know the kind where they peel the skin back, and scrutinized the underside, like they're sifting for diamonds in the sand (but in this case, making sure that there's no gunk in your junk).

This tells me a few things:

1) she'll be working on my nipples.

2) she'll most likely be sucking on my bare rod.

3) there's a possible chance she'll neck me.

4) there's a slight chance she'll tongue my balls.

5) there's zero chance she'll rim my ass.

There you go, a cheat sheet for your future whoring. And I was mostly right. Lying in bed, she started sucking my nips, while stroking my shaft. I had a great view of her rack, which I strongly suspect are fake. Squeezing them funbags are OK. Pinching the strangely elongated nipples are not, which I discovered to my chagrin when she smacked my hands away. Hmm, must be sensitive stuff.

Then she moved downwards, and pop the tip of my penis into her mouth. It was good. I closed my eyes, spread-eagled on the bed, and luxuriated in the warm, silky feeling of soft lips moving up and down my cock. She interspersed this with licks on the underside, and I move to stroke her hair, then her breast, as her head resumed its mesmerizing rhythm.

That's when the doorbell rang.

Now, the only other time I was interrupted mid-session was 10 years ago, in one of those bar hovels where you drink with girls in tiny, sparsely furnished, partitioned rooms, and if you so desire, you can get it on there, or in a similarly tiny room upstairs, but with a mattress. At that time, I was drunk high on whiskey, lying on the floor, with a cute Chinese number riding naked on my crotch, when all of a sudden, the lights came on, and the PA squawk something undecipherable. The girl, who I could've sworn was just as drunk, transformed into a Chinese acrobat. She leapt right off me, grab the first available piece of fabric, dash out the door, made a hard right, and was gone in under 2 seconds.

Why? Well, you see, I just happen to pick the same day to get my jollies off, as our boys in blue decide to raid the place.

Now, that piece of fabric she grabbed happened to be my shirt. Which left me in the ignoble position of having to make my escape, in broad daylight, into a very public crowd that has rubber-necked into place, with only my pants on. That day, I discovered religion, as I prayed to all 4 gods to not be recognized.

So, when that doorbell rang, my first thought was PANIC!. Mind you, I was still stark naked, in bed, with my rod jutting straight up. She left to answer it, and I'm thinking maybe I should put some clothes on. Go out with dignity. But then I'll feel incredibly stupid if it turned out to be nothing. So, while I'm fiercely debating with myself, I heard the door close. There was some rustling, and Soda came back in with. Food.

Turns out she had a delivery of som-tam due that she didn't think to mention. Really girl, a heads-up would be nice.

But what a fucking relief.

And that relief probably colored the rest of my experience. When she resumed sucking on my shaft, it was better than before, simply glorious and I didn't want her to stop. She's quite accommodating in that, and I suspect if all you wanted was a BBBJ to finish, she would say yes.

But we did move on to cowgirl, and this is where her petiteness became a liability. When she first straddled me, she grimaced, and after 30 seconds, moved to a squat instead. After another 30 seconds, she grimaced again, fidget around a bit, and went "Nope, too big".

Now, it's not like I have a monster schlong. Just your average 6" Asian dick that's long and thin, like a joss-stick. So, I'm driven to think that it's not my dick that's too big, but her box is too small.

Well, we tried a few positions. The one that finally worked was plain, old missionary. And once we got the rhythm going, it was pretty good. She makes just the right amount of noises, enough to stroke the ego, but not flatter it. She's OK with kissing, although I couldn't get tongue. She doesn't rush, she doesn't clock-watch, and she doesn't say "No", only playfully moving away from stuff she doesn't allow / enjoy. A true professional.

What's the verdict? I would rate her a 7/10. Great personality, very accommodative, and the sex was enjoyable, moment of panic aside. Why only 7 then? Because I'm a shallow, superficial brat that places a premium on looks, and in that department, she didn't rate. Not bad looking, mind you, just. Not good enough, for me at least. To each his own though, and I'm certain many brothers here will find much contentment in her arms, and in between her legs.

Cheers!

Dpepsi
02-18-16, 12:47
Try Ivy. She is getting better. Do give us your FR after that.THanks Bro, I tried Ivy.

She only provide HJ, no B2 B. I still prefer Emily.

Face: 4/10.

Body: 3/10 Chubby type.

HJ: 8/10.

Damage: RM50 for HJ.

ImmortalEvil
02-20-16, 10:27
THanks Bro, I tried Ivy.

Damage: RM50 for HJ.Who said only HJ?

BabyLongReece
02-20-16, 15:58
Who said only HJ?He probably already went there and only got HJ offer. Go at a wrong time or wrong "day" :p

Curious Tom
02-20-16, 23:25
Who said only HJ?Her HJ was good. I. got FS all the time.

MarkWong
02-21-16, 12:45
Found a FL through a friend at Relau 88,small sized Indo, very fair. Got some food and beers, check into a cheap hotel near Pesta. Spend 5 hrs of fun.

Time before sending her back at 1 am. Started with cleaning ourselves, when naked, was a disappointment, only A cup and don't.

Really know how to service a man. I have to play an active role guide her to what I wanted, but I.

Must said, she is very obedient and do what I asked. I played rough her.

She respond with some struggle to play along. I can sense she really enjoyed doggy with me, she.

Is not good cowgirl position. Her blowjob is not skillful but she really suck hard and deep. I came.

Missionnary after almost 2 hrs of playing. We took a short nap, and was still early when woke up.

She ask if I was a second round, I told her was tired but she said she will suck me out CIM. I was OK.

Lay back relax and enjoyed her sucking. After almost 20 min I blasted my little sperm left into her mouth.

Guess what, she swallowed them all.Hi Kay Ong,

Please share me the contact number for FL.

Silooibuck
02-21-16, 13:56
THanks Bro, I tried Ivy.

Damage: RM50 for HJ.Face 4/10 and chubby also dare to recommend AR?

Roy2920
02-23-16, 16:54
Heaven MP.

Was browsing my wechat while waiting for my car to be serviced and discovered this MP. Decided to stroll from Prangin to the joint. They have 5 girls and all looks 6 - 8/10.

Girl: Jojo.

Height: 165 cm.

Ethnic: TY.

Body: 8/10, Slim.

Skin: 8/10, Fair but tattooed.

Face: 9/10, True Thai beauty. The kind of face that they advertised on Thai Airways.

Boob: 7/10, A I think.

Ass: 8/10, if only I could dog her.

Massage: 7/10, good pressure.

GFE: She can only speak Thai but even then, quite chatty. Playful but only allow limited play space. Only north roaming, no south roaming. And only hand, no kissing or sucking tits. In B2 B, she only open her top while keeping her shorts on.

Damage: RM55 1 HR oil massage; +RM63 B2 B (no HJ. Weird); +RM50 (HJ to nego with girl); + RM50 (touch tits, to nego with girl).

WIR: I think the damage is high without allowing access to south side. Will try another 1 girl first before deciding on this joint worthiness.

StonedBoner
03-02-16, 11:24
Great FR, Thanks.

Howdy folks,

It's been a few years since I played in Penang, and everything I knew has, frankly, gone out of date. A quick look on ISG pointed me in the right direction, and in return, here's a FR as big "thank you" to the community.

A little browsing scored me a link to the sb69 website. Now, this is new to me, for Pg at least; in the past, you get your play from either one of the recognized haunts (Cititel, etc), or through the old boys network of phone numbers. To see my hometown move its vices to the digital age. Bravo!

Anyway, these guys are pretty on top of their game. When they say "operating between 1 pm to 3 am", they really mean it. Call 15 minutes earlier, and no dice. Website is updated daily too, and I know this because when I called at 1 pm, I was told some girls were not working today, and to check the site 5 minutes later. And lo and behold, indeed those gals came off the page, and new ones added.

In the end, I decided to give Soda a go. Thai chick, RM200 for 45 minutes. I was then told to go to a 4-star business hotel in town (yippee for those of us who like sanitary environments), at the alloted time. At the lobby, you give them a call again, and they'll give you a room number. All phone calls. No SMSes as a far as I can tell, probably for security's sake.

Now, I dunno about you guys, but the moment between knocking on the door and waiting for it to open, it's the same damn rush as waiting on the last card in Texas Hold'them hoping for a straight. You desperately want the pic to be true, but you've been disappointed enough times to know it could go either way.

So, when Soda opened the door, well. I wouldn't say the pic was fake, but rather, it was. Misleading. It's clearly her, you can see the resemblance. Just that she's 4 shades darker, 7 years older, and absent a whole lot of digital magic. All in, she wasn't unpretty. Just not someone I would've picked in a line-up. Her body size was spot-on though, thank god. About 5"4' I would say, suitably slim, and 45 kg, thereabouts.

Her room is a right mess, bottles and containers lying everywhere, but who am I to judge eh. As she's Thai, her English is conversational, which is a big plus since the full repertoire of my Mandarin does not go past "ching chong ling long ting tong". That's one reason I avoid China girls. I know we're here for a quick bang, and it's not like true love can be found in 45 minutes, but a little light banter goes a long way. And Soda was in a chatty mood. We joked around a bit (apparently, she keeps fit on a diet of coffee and som-tam, and she won't do yaba, only Ecstasy, go figure), etc etc. Then she started removing her clothes, I followed suit, and then its the Shower.

I'm always amused by how much you can tell what's coming in the session based solely on the girl's showering ritual. In this particular instance, she soaped my chest and pits. She then skipped everything else, to give my little fella a good scrubbing. You know the kind where they peel the skin back, and scrutinized the underside, like they're sifting for diamonds in the sand (but in this case, making sure that there's no gunk in your junk).

This tells me a few things:

1) she'll be working on my nipples.

2) she'll most likely be sucking on my bare rod.

3) there's a possible chance she'll neck me.

4) there's a slight chance she'll tongue my balls.

5) there's zero chance she'll rim my ass.

There you go, a cheat sheet for your future whoring. And I was mostly right. Lying in bed, she started sucking my nips, while stroking my shaft. I had a great view of her rack, which I strongly suspect are fake. Squeezing them funbags are OK. Pinching the strangely elongated nipples are not, which I discovered to my chagrin when she smacked my hands away. Hmm, must be sensitive stuff.

Then she moved downwards, and pop the tip of my penis into her mouth. It was good. I closed my eyes, spread-eagled on the bed, and luxuriated in the warm, silky feeling of soft lips moving up and down my cock. She interspersed this with licks on the underside, and I move to stroke her hair, then her breast, as her head resumed its mesmerizing rhythm.

That's when the doorbell rang.

Now, the only other time I was interrupted mid-session was 10 years ago, in one of those bar hovels where you drink with girls in tiny, sparsely furnished, partitioned rooms, and if you so desire, you can get it on there, or in a similarly tiny room upstairs, but with a mattress. At that time, I was drunk high on whiskey, lying on the floor, with a cute Chinese number riding naked on my crotch, when all of a sudden, the lights came on, and the PA squawk something undecipherable. The girl, who I could've sworn was just as drunk, transformed into a Chinese acrobat. She leapt right off me, grab the first available piece of fabric, dash out the door, made a hard right, and was gone in under 2 seconds.

Why? Well, you see, I just happen to pick the same day to get my jollies off, as our boys in blue decide to raid the place.

Now, that piece of fabric she grabbed happened to be my shirt. Which left me in the ignoble position of having to make my escape, in broad daylight, into a very public crowd that has rubber-necked into place, with only my pants on. That day, I discovered religion, as I prayed to all 4 gods to not be recognized.

So, when that doorbell rang, my first thought was PANIC!. Mind you, I was still stark naked, in bed, with my rod jutting straight up. She left to answer it, and I'm thinking maybe I should put some clothes on. Go out with dignity. But then I'll feel incredibly stupid if it turned out to be nothing. So, while I'm fiercely debating with myself, I heard the door close. There was some rustling, and Soda came back in with. Food.

Turns out she had a delivery of som-tam due that she didn't think to mention. Really girl, a heads-up would be nice.

But what a fucking relief.

And that relief probably colored the rest of my experience. When she resumed sucking on my shaft, it was better than before, simply glorious and I didn't want her to stop. She's quite accommodating in that, and I suspect if all you wanted was a BBBJ to finish, she would say yes.

But we did move on to cowgirl, and this is where her petiteness became a liability. When she first straddled me, she grimaced, and after 30 seconds, moved to a squat instead. After another 30 seconds, she grimaced again, fidget around a bit, and went "Nope, too big".

Now, it's not like I have a monster schlong. Just your average 6" Asian dick that's long and thin, like a joss-stick. So, I'm driven to think that it's not my dick that's too big, but her box is too small.

Well, we tried a few positions. The one that finally worked was plain, old missionary. And once we got the rhythm going, it was pretty good. She makes just the right amount of noises, enough to stroke the ego, but not flatter it. She's OK with kissing, although I couldn't get tongue. She doesn't rush, she doesn't clock-watch, and she doesn't say "No", only playfully moving away from stuff she doesn't allow / enjoy. A true professional.

What's the verdict? I would rate her a 7/10. Great personality, very accommodative, and the sex was enjoyable, moment of panic aside. Why only 7 then? Because I'm a shallow, superficial brat that places a premium on looks, and in that department, she didn't rate. Not bad looking, mind you, just. Not good enough, for me at least. To each his own though, and I'm certain many brothers here will find much contentment in her arms, and in between her legs.

Cheers!

BabyLongReece
03-02-16, 16:40
Great FR, Thanks.Should be accompany with the video of the action :p :D

StonedBoner
03-08-16, 11:06
That would earn him a distinction.

😊.

Should be accompany with the video of the action :p :D

Darken Sturm
03-11-16, 06:14
Hi Guys,

Just went to Soo Chow Hotel at Jalan Kampung Deli near Komtar early this week. Here is my report.

Went there about 12 noon. There are actually 3 separate brothels there now. Used to be 2.

First one only had 3 girls, none smilling so didn't go in.

Second one had about 4 girls, not my type either so didn't go in.

Soo Chow. Been here before so went in.

Ordered a drink as its hot outside & took a look at the girls. About 6 girls. 3 of them more to my taste.

Selected a girl called Lisa & payed at the counter. RM40.

Looks: she isn't tall but is slim. Nice smile & has nice long straight hair that reaches up to her waist.

What happens: After paying, she leads me to a room where she takes off her short pants & undies, pulls up her top to expose her breast, about be size. Doesn't take her top or bra off though. Puts a condom on my dick. Then lies on her back on the bed. Only missionary allowed so I just pump her til I shoot my load.

I've taken her before & she stills remembers me so she is more friendly. At least asks if I've had lunch & some small talk. According to her, business is a little slow as there were a few police raids at the nearby shopping mall recently. Most of her clients are migrant workers so it affects her.

After done, we both dress up & I leave.

Would I return: Well, yes, its cheap & quick. And her GFE is nice.

Note: Its what I'd call a quickie joint. Usually the girls take 15 mins or so per customer & only missionary position, no kissing, BJ or anything else. Not all the girls there are friendly, some even rush you so it depends on the girl you choose. Choose a smilling one instead of a sexy one for better service.

They're usually open from 11 pm to 6 pm. If you are looking for a more GFE experiance, you're better off going to one of the hotel spas or New Savoy Hotel but they're more expensive about RM160 to RM400. But the time is longer & the girls are more GFE & they get nekkid. . But if you're just looking for a quick fuck, then places like Soo Chow would be more up your alley.

Darken Sturm
03-11-16, 06:19

Just be very careful.

LabOnly some of the girls here look young & all of them above 20.

Gauging they're ages is tough for a westerner though so can't blame you.

Still one of my fav joints. Just pick the girl that smiles at you & not the sexy one that is ignoring you & you'd get some halfway decent service.

Sharka
03-12-16, 20:47
Love reading about the cheap FK places that still exist. I'm a long time visitor of Cambodia back in the days when $3-4 bongs were still possible. Sadly that's all gone now. Getting harder to find cheap places now so reading about Georgetown has sparked an interest in my veins since this was also one of the places I've heard would be a good and cheap place to retire (I'm only a few years away from that so I've started looking at that option) , places to retire must include available girls and cheap as pension will be limited. Choices so far include, AC, Pattaya, Cambodia and perhaps Georgetown.

Before deciding to come to Georgetown, just a few general questions as the city is not large by my home standards but still large enough to cause navigational problems.

1) how's the overall transportation issue. Would it be possible travel by public buses everywhere I go. Or do I need to travel by taxi everywhere and what's the general cost of taxi.

2) should I rent a motorbike to get around as I normally use this in other Asian countries. Anyone know what is the rental rates.

3) is 2 weeks in Georgetown too much? I love a bargain hotel stay that's comfortable with basic room, bathroom and ac and wifi. What would be a good daily rate for a room and perhaps near the action.

4) what's the cheapest way getting from airport to hotel.

5) are all the action places located in a general small area or are they scatter all over the city.

PM me with info if you like.

Thanks.

J Dougherty
03-13-16, 09:55
Love reading about the cheap FK places that still exist. I'm a long time visitor of Cambodia back in the days when $3-4 bongs were still possible. Sadly that's all gone now. Getting harder to find cheap places now so reading about Georgetown has sparked an interest in my veins since this was also one of the places I've heard would be a good and cheap place to retire (I'm only a few years away from that so I've started looking at that option) , places to retire must include available girls and cheap as pension will be limited. Choices so far include, AC, Pattaya, Cambodia and perhaps Georgetown.

Before deciding to come to Georgetown, just a few general questions as the city is not large by my home standards but still large enough to cause navigational problems.

1) how's the overall transportation issue. Would it be possible travel by public buses everywhere I go. Or do I need to travel by taxi everywhere and what's the general cost of taxi..Hey Sharka,

Glad to hear that Penang is on your list! I'm a local that has lived abroad on multiple occasions, and has traveled through SEA, so maybe I can help. I'll try to approach this from the perspective that you're considering Penang relative to the other places you mention (although I have no idea what AC is).

1) Transportation: buses are new, clean and comfortable, and routes are fairly decent. Taxis used to be a rip-off, but Uber came in and pretty much ate their lunch. If you're on the island side, and sticking to town, Uber's about RM 0. 40/ km. 10-15 min rides shouldn't cost more than RM 10.

2) Motorbikes: HELL NO. What many who do the SEA "spring-break island hop" do not realize is that Penang is much, MUCH more developed than say Phuket or Bali. It's the electronic hub of Malaysia, and the banking backbone of the northern region. Folks are impatient, traffic is rushed, and if you're expecting a leisurely ride through some paddy fields, you'll get creamed. It's more similar to Bangkok than Pattaya in this respect. Stick to public transport.

3) 2 weeks: depends on what you want to do. Chill in cafes, or by the beach, reading a book? 2 weeks is okay. Want to hit the strip, looking for booze, sex and friendly strangers? You're much better off in Thailand or Cambodia. Couple of things working against your favor here: 1) booze is expensive due to high duties 2) there's no proper RLD 3) the backpacking bar culture is pretty much limited to half a street (Chulia St), and is a sad reflection of Patong or Kuta.

4) Airport Transfers: There's a taxi counter with fixed rates at the airport. Get a coupon there. Avoid touts. Or Uber it.

5) Action: if you're talking about RLD, there's not that much here (see #3), and its all localized around Chulia St. There are a couple of budget hotels / 2-stars around the area, and everything is within walking distance. Anything around the low RM100's should net you a pretty decent room.

Let me put it this way. If you're single, and looking to lead a hedonistic retirement, Thai style, Penang is not the best place. If you're coming with the missus though, and want a relaxed, comfortable lifestyle with loads of local culture, and all the modern amenities, then I would definitely consider moving here.

Dpepsi
03-13-16, 10:01
Face 4/10 and chubby also dare to recommend AR?No bro, I did not recommend. That's why I said I prefer Emily.

Beauty in the eye of beholder. In this case, I still prefer Emily.

BabyLongReece
03-13-16, 13:11

1) how's the overall transportation issue. Would it be possible travel by public buses everywhere I go. Or do I need to travel by taxi everywhere and what's the general cost of taxi.

2) should I rent a motorbike to get around as I normally use this in other Asian countries. Anyone know what is the rental rates.

3) is 2 weeks in Georgetown too much? I love a bargain hotel stay that's comfortable with basic room, bathroom and ac and wifi. What would be a good daily rate for a room and perhaps near the action.

4) what's the cheapest way getting from airport to hotel.

5) are all the action places located in a general small area or are they scatter all over the city.

PM me with info if you like.

Thanks.Its very hard to answer as you didn't mention how long you will be in Penang. Do you plan to stay here for years or just weeks as vacation or just came here as a tourist.

Channy
03-14-16, 14:52
Hi Guys,

Just went to Soo Chow Hotel at Jalan Kampung Deli near Komtar early this week. Here is my report.

Went there about 12 noon. There are actually 3 separate brothels there now. Used to be 2.

First one only had 3 girls, none smilling so didn't go in.

Second one had about 4 girls, not my type either so didn't go in.

Soo Chow. Been here before so went in.

Ordered a drink as its hot outside & took a look at the girls. About 6 girls. 3 of them more to my taste.

Selected a girl called Lisa & payed at the counter. RM40..Fully correct Darken Sturm. A new brothel appeared almost opposite Soo chow. It has no name, just a red portal, but the building has been totally renovated. I haven t see new brothels in Penang islang from a while.

The good point is the girls are in their 20 s and in much better shape than what we get At Hock Aun or Paris. Stock is Bakso or eastern Malaysia (I always got problem to recognized them).

And yes they are more interested by their mobile phone than customers.

Well for those looking for young girls at cheap price it s a good option. But like you said 15 minutes only and many girls are starfish and not cooperative.

But I will not follow you for saying girls in Spa give better service.

Ever in cheap brothels you can get GFE and extra time. But you have to be a regular customer. Some years ago when I was a regular of Hock Aun Cherrie.

She offered me a cup of Tea every time I've visited her + extra time.

Well the main thing to keep in mind is now when you go to Soo Chow you have 2 others brothels within 10 meters.

Sharka
03-15-16, 01:09
Hey Sharka,

Glad to hear that Penang is on your list! I'm a local that has lived abroad on multiple occasions, and has traveled through SEA, so maybe I can help. I'll try to approach this from the perspective that you're considering Penang relative to the other places you mention (although I have no idea what AC is).

1) Transportation: buses are new, clean and comfortable, and routes are fairly decent. Taxis used to be a rip-off, but Uber came in and pretty much ate their lunch. If you're on the island side, and sticking to town, Uber's about RM 0. 40/ km. 10-15 min rides shouldn't cost more than RM 10.

2) Motorbikes: HELL NO. What many who do the SEA "spring-break island hop" do not realize is that Penang is much, MUCH more developed than say Phuket or Bali. It's the electronic hub of Malaysia, and the banking backbone of the northern region. Folks are impatient, traffic is rushed, and if you're expecting a leisurely ride through some paddy fields, you'll get creamed. It's more similar to Bangkok than Pattaya in this respect. Stick to public transport.

3) 2 weeks: depends on what you want to do. Chill in cafes, or by the beach, reading a book? 2 weeks is okay. Want to hit the strip, looking for booze, sex and friendly strangers? You're much better off in Thailand or Cambodia. Couple of things working against your favor here: 1) booze is expensive due to high duties 2) there's no proper RLD 3) the backpacking bar culture is pretty much limited to half a street (Chulia St), and is a sad reflection of Patong or Kuta.

4) Airport Transfers: There's a taxi counter with fixed rates at the airport. Get a coupon there. Avoid touts. Or Uber it.

5) Action: if you're talking about RLD, there's not that much here (see #3), and its all localized around Chulia St. There are a couple of budget hotels / 2-stars around the area, and everything is within walking distance. Anything around the low RM100's should net you a pretty decent room.

Let me put it this way. If you're single, and looking to lead a hedonistic retirement, Thai style, Penang is not the best place. If you're coming with the missus though, and want a relaxed, comfortable lifestyle with loads of local culture, and all the modern amenities, then I would definitely consider moving here.Thanks JD,

Exactly the type of info I was looking for from the POV of someone that's living there to gauge the daily living with a mix of mongering on the side to give life meaning.

I'm currently a single guy so will need company every so often. Have been single now for over 10 yrs with no kids so have no attachments to anyone or anywhere.

Sorry, I didn't realize not everyone may know what AC meant. AC= Angeles Ciity in the Philippines. The mongering capital there. But in reality it's a shithole of a place but only saving grace is the 2 blocks of Walking Street with all the girlie bars for takeout. Place have gone downhill in recent years as govt raids have force many changes like no more nudity (not even topless) and no more short time action at the bars. Also prices have increased more than 2-3 x in recent years also. Only good thing is almost all girls speak English so able to talk to them. Only reason I would ever think of retiring there is strictly for the girls company and NOT for the standard of living or the crappy Philippines food.

I don't need to be in the company of cute girls everyday (although I certainly don't mind that either), but having the option of getting that once or twice a week would be more than enough at my age. So as I've said initially, it's all about what I can afford with my retirement income for everyday living and also trying to have a good time at a cheap price would be the 2 factors I need. And I guess as time goes on the 1st factor of living a everyday life will carry more weight than factor2 trying to get some action. Don't know about that yet as I'm not at that point so as of right now both factor 1&2 carry equal weight for me.

Sharka
03-15-16, 01:20
Its very hard to answer as you didn't mention how long you will be in Penang. Do you plan to stay here for years or just weeks as vacation or just came here as a tourist.Fair question.

Since I've never been to Penang, I'm just trying to get a feel of the place to decide if this would be one of the options for retirement there in about 2-3 yrs time. (I've only been to 2 places in Malay, the 1st was KL which was just ok but didn't get a good vibe from the city. Felt it was ok to visit but don't really want to live there full time. The 2nd was JB just across the border of Singapore. Didn't really like JB at all.

So for now, plan to visit Penang for about 2 weeks next year to get a feel for it as a vacation tourist. And if the vibe is there and I feel both the everyday living combine with the available action is right (don't need to be all the time) then I would definitely consider Penang on my list for long years of living full time.

I would appreciate any thoughts ( good or bad) as I'm open to all suggestions.
Cheers and
Thanks all

BabyLongReece
03-15-16, 14:32
Fair question.

Since I've never been to Penang, I'm just trying to get a feel of the place to decide if this would be one of the options for retirement there in about 2-3 yrs time. (I've only been to 2 places in Malay, the 1st was KL which was just ok but didn't get a good vibe from the city. Felt it was ok to visit but don't really want to live there full time. The 2nd was JB just across the border of Singapore. Didn't really like JB at all.

So for now, plan to visit Penang for about 2 weeks next year to get a feel for it as a vacation tourist. And if the vibe is there and I feel both the everyday living combine with the available action is right (don't need to be all the time) then I would definitely consider Penang on my list for long years of living full time.

I would appreciate any thoughts ( good or bad) as I'm open to all suggestions.
Cheers and
Thanks allIf you feel even KL is a boring then I think Penang is not suitable for you. Penang is much smaller compare to KL. I think New York Manhattan is more your type. A city that never sleeps. Here Penang almost everything sleep after 10 pm of course except bar or pub or stuff like that.

Sharka
03-16-16, 01:03
If you feel even KL is a boring then I think Penang is not suitable for you. Penang is much smaller compare to KL. I think New York Manhattan is more your type. A city that never sleeps. Here Penang almost everything sleep after 10 pm of course except bar or pub or stuff like that.KL was ok but it was just another big city and it was not cheap living there. I don't need the constant crowds of a big city life as I grew up in one. I rather have a moderate pace life with the option of going to a big city anytime when I'm truly really bored.

NYC- good to visit but no way I could ever afford to live there on a retirement budget. I had lived there yrs ago and I have friends living there right now and the average rent in a not so great neighborhood for 1 BR apt with utility, but excluding cable tv or internet costing him over $2000 US every month.

Penang is an island, so how are the beaches around Georgetown?

Kay Ong
03-16-16, 14:25
Where are the 2 brothel opposite soo chow, can you describe in more details and also the operating hours.

Fully correct Darken Sturm. A new brothel appeared almost opposite Soo chow. It has no name, just a red portal, but the building has been totally renovated. I haven t see new brothels in Penang islang from a while.

The good point is the girls are in their 20 s and in much better shape than what we get At Hock Aun or Paris. Stock is Bakso or eastern Malaysia (I always got problem to recognized them).

And yes they are more interested by their mobile phone than customers.

Well for those looking for young girls at cheap price it s a good option. But like you said 15 minutes only and many girls are starfish and not cooperative.

But I will not follow you for saying girls in Spa give better service.

Ever in cheap brothels you can get GFE and extra time. But you have to be a regular customer. Some years ago when I was a regular of Hock Aun Cherrie.

She offered me a cup of Tea every time I've visited her + extra time.

Well the main thing to keep in mind is now when you go to Soo Chow you have 2 others brothels within 10 meters.

Channy
03-16-16, 14:45
Where are the 2 brothel opposite soo chow, can you describe in more details and also the operating hours.See the picture. Open until 6 pm. In fact many new things appeared this year. Many FL played their trade until 5 pm between the sky bridge and Fortuna hotel. Mostly Bakso, Chapati, some are MILF, some between 25-30.

But Chulia street / jl Penang are totally dead. Just the orange bar remained active with the same veteran or almost.

Other cheap joint got also new face.

Kay Ong
03-19-16, 06:56
[WenttoSooChowyesterday, therewere4 indons, theoneinreddress, slimandaveragelookingofferedRM40&RM50 wthblowjob. IcountedoffericecreamtembakmulutforRM50. Shenodherheadandicecreamkeluar, takadakonkek. Deal, weproceedtotheroom, westripped, herbreastisAsize, butwhendressed, theylookedquitesolid, iguesswasduetopushupbrashewore. Heroralskillwasaverage. Sheuseherhandtomasturbatemetokeepmycockhardasshesuck. Afteralmost10 minutesofsuckingiblastmyfullloadintohermouth. Gameover, itwasthecheapestCIMthatieverpaidfor. Iaskwhethersheprovideanalservice, shesaidyesbutdependonthecocksizeadnoindians. ShesaidtherateisRM150. Ifthesizeisbigandsheneedsmoney, shewillaskforRM200. QUOTE=Channy;1852337]See the picture. Open until 6 pm. In fact many new things appeared this year. Many FL played their trade until 5 pm between the sky bridge and Fortuna hotel. Mostly Bakso, Chapati, some are MILF, some between 25-30.

But Chulia street / jl Penang are totally dead. Just the orange bar remained active with the same veteran or almost.

Other cheap joint got also new face. [ / QUOTE].

Firebird
03-19-16, 09:42
I am experienced where to find action in HK, KL and Singapore. First time trip to Penang coming up. I will be staying in the Holiday Inn Resort - 72 Batu Ferringhi.

Any nearby clubs where I can find a nice girl to bring her back to my room for all night of fun? Or a short taxi ride away?

If no clubs. Than a good legitimate massage?

I would appreciate some guidance from the locals.

Channy
03-22-16, 14:04
Today I decide to go back to the classic. Meaning spend half day inside a brothel and fuck 2-3 girls. It s been a while I haven t been to see Mercedes lady at BM.

I arrived and didn't see her Mercedes, but I noticed a new brothel opening just beside Mercedes lady brothel.

Well I was hoping she was not retired like Cat lady or the 8 bi lotus. I entered and saw mak nyah on the premise. Gosh the brothel have been extended. I climb the stairs and listen shouting, well I know this voice.

\Mercedes lady was there, always with the same sharp tongue when she is in bad mood. Well at 48 years old she is more attractive than ever. I have feeling she cares much more about herself than before.

The two favorites of the legendary Lonely planet was there too. Surprisingly the girls remembered me. They told me mat salleh are so rare here, so it s hard to forgot them.

Well first bonk with Mercedes lady. Service is always so excellent for 40 rm. Now she got more responsibilities and manage the brothel when the boss is absent or busy with his other business.

Legend never die.

Well I came out for kopi bing and rest a bit and visit others brothels, my second bonk was Wai wai. Working in a no name brothel FJ and BBBJ for 30 rm, she has great body, 34 years old, CKT.

And allowed me to play with her wonderful body. Which is rare here.

After a good rest I came back to Mercedes lady place. And I meet Aathi, a tall Indian girl, with perfect English. We chit chat for a while and I decide to take her. She is very GFE.

Oriented, no rush service, many positions allowed. She gives me a superb service for 40 rm. Her BJ was excellent ever with condom.

Well I came back home with empty bollocks.

The good point is actually the service is low in BM brothel, and girls tend to care more about their customers, they are much less time watcher, excepted on Sunday of course.

For the veteran of this forum, . Mercedes lady is still there, don t forget her before it s too late. She is miles away from those old hags working in Pulau penang.

Dpepsi
03-26-16, 01:01
Going to Sunway hotel, saw Samsara spa inside the hotel in the website.

Any bro know any girl there doing extra service?

Or any nearby place that I can have nice massage and BJ recommendation??

Thanks.

BabyLongReece
03-28-16, 16:53
Going to Sunway hotel, saw Samsara spa inside the hotel in the website.

Any bro know any girl there doing extra service?

Or any nearby place that I can have nice massage and BJ recommendation??

Thanks.I think high Hotel usually have a real service. Lorong garu and Paris hotel is just a walking distance so I suggest you better go there and have a real action there than bet on hotel spa.

BangBangGoku
03-30-16, 17:36
Today I decide to go back to the classic. Meaning spend half day inside a brothel and fuck 2-3 girls. It s been a while I haven t been to see Mercedes lady at BM.

I arrived and didn't see her Mercedes, but I noticed a new brothel opening just beside Mercedes lady brothel.

Well I was hoping she was not retired like Cat lady or the 8 bi lotus. I entered and saw mak nyah on the premise. Gosh the brothel have been extended. I climb the stairs and listen shouting, well I know this voice.

\Mercedes lady was there, always with the same sharp tongue when she is in bad mood. Well at 48 years old she is more attractive than ever. I have feeling she cares much more about herself than before.

The two favorites of the legendary Lonely planet was there too. Surprisingly the girls remembered me. They told me mat salleh are so rare here, so it s hard to forgot them..Hi Channy,

May I know the place you mentioned in BM? Never been there before.

Thank you.

SweetPlanet69
04-03-16, 07:39
Hi fellow cheongsters,

I just want to double confirm pertaining Huang Shan Mssg Centre at CTTel Penang charges.

1 hour RM 68.

Extra service. HJ 50 / BJ 100 / FJ 200.

Because recently I saw one lady very attractive and I want to try their service.

Brutal
04-03-16, 14:42
Hi Channy,

May I know the place you mentioned in BM? Never been there before.

Thank you.Any hotel in Shoplot is a brothel. You can start from KTM station then move inward. To survey all half a day is enough. If you are on a mission then 2 days are enough.

Brutal
04-03-16, 14:51
I think high Hotel usually have a real service. Lorong garu and Paris hotel is just a walking distance so I suggest you better go there and have a real action there than bet on hotel spa.Agreed. Penang hotel spa is not like in KL. They have enough tourist to cover their cost. Beside, they have stand alone spa like Cathay, thy wan etc to cater for market.

Channy
04-03-16, 16:18
Any hotel in Shoplot is a brothel. You can start from KTM station then move inward. To survey all half a day is enough. If you are on a mission then 2 days are enough.It seem you haven t been in BM from a while, the old train station have been demolished, the new one is 2 km outside the town, with nothing around, no end renovation.

Channy
04-04-16, 01:33
Agreed. Penang hotel spa is not like in KL. They have enough tourist to cover their cost. Beside, they have stand alone spa like Cathay, thy wan etc to cater for market.BTW Cathay is closed from almost two years, no end renovation. With this closure two places was closed. Cathay but also Fantasy who has been re-located here.

After the building was also renovated.

Anyway due the poor quality of girls offered in spa. Better take a 35 rm to Thai border.

AbcCool
04-04-16, 17:38
Hi all,

I would be visiting Penang on a official trip. I would like to get some nice contacts of hot girls, whom I can fuck, fuck and fuck!

What would be the cost range for short time fuck and what would be rates for full night?

As I stay in decent hotel, bringing the girl to the room also won't be a problem.

Thanks in advance for helping this foreigner! In return I would give contacts in India.

Jesan
04-05-16, 06:21

The two favorites of the legendary Lonely planet was there too. Surprisingly the girls remembered me. They told me mat salleh are so rare here, so it s hard to forgot them.

Well first bonk with Mercedes lady. Service is always so excellent for 40 rm. Now she got more responsibilities and manage the brothel when the boss is absent or busy with his other business..Hi Canny,

I'm familiar with bm FJ houses, there is around 7 places I've been, but never got the service like you mention. What is the hotel name where Mercedes and Aathi works? Wai Wai, any land mark?

Channy
04-11-16, 14:33
Hi Canny,

I'm familiar with bm FJ houses, there is around 7 places I've been, but never got the service like you mention. What is the hotel name where Mercedes and Aathi works? Wai Wai, any land mark?Mercedes and Aarthi just beside the new rumah tumpangan ocean, first floor, Mercedes lady name is Hung hung.

Wai wai in the no name brothel opposite the old local bus station.

If you re familiar with BM you know what I m talking about.

BTW Read the archives before asking please.

AskWhat
04-12-16, 10:21
Hi buddy,

Just wondering if anybody can reckon good place near Feringghi for B2B massage.

Lonely Planet
04-14-16, 20:31

Well first bonk with Mercedes lady. Service is always so excellent for 40 rm. Now she got more responsibilities and manage the brothel when the boss is absent or busy with his other business.

Legend never die..Howdy Channy,

I'm glad to see you're still going strong in the fuck scene after spending so many long years in Penang. You are now the legend and Godfather in this forum guiding the forumers. Indeed I'm surprised, legendary queens like Mercedes lady, Ipoh big boobs girl, Lotus 8 bi woman, Hock Aun Room No 1 lady etc are still at it after so many years. Their services are stuffs of legends like vintage wine.

As for me, I have been out of the scene for many years but out of curiosity I do pop in once in a while to see how you guys have been doing and take a peep at the latest action spots.

I'm out of the scene because I have found a young, Indonesian fuck-buddy with a body to die for. Anytime I need a laid, I'll just drive to her hostel to pick her up to my rented apartment to fuck like rabbits. How should I describe her. Say, she's a younger version of Wai Wai with an attitude of Mercedes lady. She takes the pill for my sake and I never had to purchase any condom since I left the fuck scene years ago. Oh yes, I put a spy-ware into her phone to monitor her movement and calls to assure that she is clean and I'm the only one that she is fucking. In return, I just take her for romantic dinners and honey moon get-aways / holidays once in a while. This sex life has been wonderful for me and I felt no necessity to go for the working ladies.

I'm glad that my legacy that I have left behind, has been put into good use by the newcomers. Since this guide has been a little dated, permission is given for cheongsters to amend it. Please do update it often for the sake of newcomers and to prolong its usefulness. I hate to see it going to waste after I had spent a lot of time to compile years ago. I would have updated it if I could but I have been out of the cheong scene for too long.

All the best and good wishes to the brothers here. And remember to cheong safe.

Pg Newbie
04-15-16, 07:39
Hi fellow,

I am from Penang. My experience so far in my 1 year venture to this area. If my memory serves me right, I begin my first adventure at Waldorf hotel. Damage back then was RM 200 and have a bad experience maybe cause it is my first time and I am quite nervous.

Next is one FL at Tune Hotel Burmah road. Quite nice service but I think she travels around. Didn't ask much. Later on discovered a OKT via wechat. His place is an apartment at relau. Small scale business as he only have 2 to 3 gal at a time. Most of his gal service are not bad. Mostly gave GFE. I have been some sort of regular customer of his since then.

Lately, he doesn't have much choices so I am here starting to adventure again. But now I have some tight budget of around RM200 to spend on this adventure so I am looking to make the most out of it.

After reading this forums, I have few choices which I am going to try tonight and tomorrow noon (tomorrow if I still have some spare on my budgets haha).

So here is the place I am planning tonight:

1) Walk around Chulia Street if I can pick up some chicks there?

2) Settle down for Thye Wan if no luck on Chulia Street.

As for tomorrow afternoon, I am planning to get some quickie in area like Hock Aun, Soo Chow, _ any other places that provides cheap fuck?

Kindly advise for a better experience for this 2 days.

Thanks,

Your forum newbie.

SidJenkins
04-15-16, 17:29
Hi fellow,

I am from Penang. My experience so far in my 1 year venture to this area. If my memory serves me right, I begin my first adventure at Waldorf hotel. Damage back then was RM 200 and have a bad experience maybe cause it is my first time and I am quite nervous.

Next is one FL at Tune Hotel Burmah road. Quite nice service but I think she travels around. Didn't ask much. Later on discovered a OKT via wechat. His place is an apartment at relau. Small scale business as he only have 2 to 3 gal at a time. Most of his gal service are not bad. Mostly gave GFE. I have been some sort of regular customer of his since then.

Lately, he doesn't have much choices so I am here starting to adventure again. But now I have some tight budget of around RM200 to spend on this adventure so I am looking to make the most out of it.

After reading this forums, I have few choices which I am going to try tonight and tomorrow noon (tomorrow if I still have some spare on my budgets haha).

So here is the place I am planning tonight:Bro can I join you as well? Newbie here.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Channy
04-19-16, 17:41
Howdy Channy,

I'm glad to see you're still going strong in the fuck scene after spending so many long years in Penang. You are now the legend and Godfather in this forum guiding the forumers. Indeed I'm surprised, legendary queens like Mercedes lady, Ipoh big boobs girl, Lotus 8 bi woman, Hock Aun Room No 1 lady etc are still at it after so many years. Their services are stuffs of legends like vintage wine.

As for me, I have been out of the scene for many years but out of curiosity I do pop in once in a while to see how you guys have been doing and take a peep at the latest action spots.

I'm out of the scene because I have found a young, Indonesian fuck-buddy with a body to die for. Anytime I need a laid, I'll just drive to her hostel to pick her up to my rented apartment to fuck like rabbits. How should I describe her. Say, she's a younger version of Wai Wai with an attitude of Mercedes lady. She takes the pill for my sake and I never had to purchase any condom since I left the fuck scene years ago. Oh yes, I put a spy-ware into her phone to monitor her movement and calls to assure that she is clean and I'm the only one that she is fucking..Gosh. If my posts was able to bring you back to the forum. It's an honor for me lonely planet. You have been with Madboss my spiritual father.

For cheonging in Malaysia. You have see that unfortunately the type of cheongsters has really change these last years.

The fashion is now into spa, massage parlor. Having HJ +massage for 150-250 rm sound fun for the majority of the cheongters here. That s why I m very reluctant.

To update your shoes string guide. Better to shared the infos only with those who are in the same cheong mode. (trusted me they are very rare).

Second important point I don t live in Penang, I just spend couple of weeks per years in Pulau Penang so my time is very limited.

Maybe I sound Kiazu?

No, 8 bi lotus #Ann# is retired from 3 years. But I was lucky to tryed her. The best cocksucker of penang state. (ever if Queen Sally in Brickfield Kl is unbeatable).

Hock Aun Cherrie is not so attractive as before (the weight of the years), but Hung hung aka Mercedes lady is more sexy than ever.

For wai wai she needs more experience. Her service is very good but she gives you the feeling of rushing the service. Better to take her in double time.

It make her comfortable and the service is excellent for 60 rm the 40 minutes.

I was not lucky as you with my CKT Girlfriends.

Lonely planet I hope we can keep in touch by Pm. Give my regards to Madboss if you re in touch with him.

Best regards my spiritual father.

Darken Sturm
04-20-16, 05:32
See the picture. Open until 6 pm. In fact many new things appeared this year. Many FL played their trade until 5 pm between the sky bridge and Fortuna hotel. Mostly Bakso, Chapati, some are MILF, some between 25-30.

Other cheap joint got also new face.Just went to this place last Monday which is nearby Soo Chow. Has new stock, about 8 girls. Soo Chow only had 4 girls & not to my taste.

Girl: Tiki.

Height: 160 cm.

Ethnic: indon.

Skin: 8/10, Fair.

Face: 9/10, has braces.

Hair: Long almost waist length.

Boob: 7/10, A size.

Ass: 8/10, She allows doggy style or missionary.

Massage: Nope.

BJ: Extra RM10 but not very good at it.

GFE: So so, a little rushed.

Damage: RM40 (FJ) + RM10 (BJ).

WIR: Probably. Its cheap. But the girls tend to rush you a little.

Channy
04-20-16, 12:22
Just went to this place last Monday which is nearby Soo Chow. Has new stock, about 8 girls. Soo Chow only had 4 girls & not to my taste.

Girl: Tiki.

Height: 160 cm.

Ethnic: indon.

Skin: 8/10, Fair.

Face: 9/10, has braces.

Hair: Long almost waist length..Thank you for the feedback, at least you will help some bro here to save money.

Member #4577
04-29-16, 22:04
I'll be in Penang from May 2nd to May 8th, and am looking for some action, preferably with Indians. Are there any brothels that have Indian girls available?

I'm a regular at the New Delhi forum, so if any of you guys are ever coming to New Delhi, India, I'll show you to a few brothels there that have both Indian girls and Asian looking girls from the Northeast.

Please PM me.

Kay Ong
05-01-16, 05:56
Thank you for the feedback, at least you will help some bro here to save money.Soo Chow is a quite fuck shop, where you are to unload within 15 minutes of action. Plus point is you get young chicks and it is cheap, RM40 for a fuck and addition of RM10 for a blowjob. But if you want better service Thye Wan is a better place to go.

MarcoStraight
05-07-16, 16:36
Hi guys, I will be in Penang in early June, need to find a good hotel possibly not so expensive and near the action (if there's any action).

Any answer appreciate.

HardcoreMan
05-13-16, 18:24
Hi guys,

Jz want to share here. For those in mainland and frequented BM Summit massage previously it's now under new management. The old operator shifted to Kg. Aston nearby. With the new one they offer PRC and Tomyam. Massage damage is 70 per session. Extras available.

I'll share more once I start back my cheong activities haha.

SweetPlanet69
05-14-16, 20:55
Hi guys,

Jz want to share here. For those in mainland and frequented BM Summit massage previously it's now under new management. The old operator shifted to Kg. Aston nearby. With the new one they offer PRC and Tomyam. Massage damage is 70 per session. Extras available.

I'll share more once I start back my cheong activities haha.Thanks bro. I heard from my friend the old operator have one massage lady very good service. Do you know her? Can you advise her nickname or massuse number?

Million thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Confuse
05-16-16, 10:57
I read a lot of Hock Aun on the past post, I don't see anyone posting the most recent reviews. I appreciate if anyone can provide some pointer. S I will be venture into Hock Aun soon these day and will focus on it for the newbie to Hock Aun like me.

Thank you all Cheong for the valuable tips.

GeorgesSamui69
05-18-16, 10:35
Hi,

I will be in Penang in June and looking for nice spa with nice lady (Chinese or Vietnam or Malay mix or indo.).

Slim and sexy girls are possible to find?

Thanks for advices bro.

Confuse
05-19-16, 08:31
FL-Ann.

Age 50+.

Look OK, no high expectation at this joint.

Chinese.

Body- still sexy, skin white, bigger build.

Boob 7/10.

Shave tiny pussy 7/10.

Missionary and doggy allow.

Service-no massage, straight to BBBJ, rush. Don't allow to touch pussy, touch pay (additional of RM50 for touch and lick).

For a quick draw consider OK, no expectation for damage of RM45 30 minutes.

WIR-if you want a quick release, YES, for a full service NO.

Daimony1
05-23-16, 08:47
FL-Ann.

Age 50+.

Look OK, no high expectation at this joint.

Chinese.

Body- still sexy, skin white, bigger build.

Boob 7/10.

Shave tiny pussy 7/10.

Missionary and doggy allow.

Service-no massage, straight to BBBJ, rush. Don't allow to touch pussy, touch pay (additional of RM50 for touch and lick).

For a quick draw consider OK, no expectation for damage of RM45 30 minutes.

WIR-if you want a quick release, YES, for a full service NO.Thanks for your report.

$50 extra for touch & lick pussy? If want to do that then I may as well go to Thye Wan. $120 for a better GFE.

I went to Hock Aun in December for the first time after reading the posts on the place.

Strange, most of the girls are more interested in their mobile phones than talking to a potential customer, except for the one mentioned by some many cheongsters in the first room on the right.

She was walking into her room when I was able to leave the hotel, saw me and offered $45. For both BBBJ and fuck, but I did not take it.

Had the same experience when I later dropped by Paris Hotel same day, the girls preoccupied playing with their mobile phones.

Htwoo
06-01-16, 07:18
When to Cititel Penang lv3 spa last week, below for you all references.

No: #66.

Body: 8/10 (slim).

Skin: 8/10 (Fair).

Face: 8/10.

Boob: 8/10, see cup (soft & enough 1 hand to hold).

Massage: 9/10 (know the point).

GFE: Nice to talk & smile.

Damage: RM93 (Massage), RM100 (HJ), RM200 (HJ + Tit job), RM300 (HJ + Tit job + BBBJ).

Is expansive over the market rate, if you got lot of money to spend can try there. She told me got lot "leng lui" here, can come often.

Jarren93
06-10-16, 16:21
Hi,

I'm newbie here. I'm not really familiar with all the places mentioned by other Cheongster.

Such as Soo chow, they wan, can someone give me some guidance?

Or any guidance and recommendation for a newbie?

Thanks in advance.

Silooibuck
06-20-16, 19:00
When to Cititel Penang lv3 spa last week, below for you all references.

No: #66.

Body: 8/10 (slim).

Skin: 8/10 (Fair).

Face: 8/10.

Boob: 8/10, see cup (soft & enough 1 hand to hold).

Massage: 9/10 (know the point).

GFE: Nice to talk & smile.

Damage: RM93 (Massage), RM100 (HJ), RM200 (HJ + Tit job), RM300 (HJ + Tit job + BBBJ).

Is expansive over the market rate, if you got lot of money to spend can try there. She told me got lot "leng lui" here, can come often.#66 is from China or local?

Kay Ong
06-25-16, 07:03
#66 is from China or local?Soo Chow hotel is closed after the raid last month. One fuck shop less in Penang.

BabyLongReece
06-26-16, 11:36
Hi,

I'm newbie here. I'm not really familiar with all the places mentioned by other Cheongster.

Such as Soo chow, they wan, can someone give me some guidance?

Or any guidance and recommendation for a newbie?

Thanks in advance.Soo Chow is just located on small allye beside "kek seng cafe (kedai kopi)". Thye wan while is just beside a church on penang road which the church is just beside Cititel hotel. There is a worn out sign "thye wan fitness centre" though it is not really a fitness centre :D :D . Hope this clarify you.

Confuse
07-03-16, 09:50
FL- Helen, Sarawakian.

Age 50+.

Look OK.

Body- slight curvy.

Boob 5/10.

Pussy 5/10 but tight.

Missionary, on top and doggy allow, CIM allow (no extra, tip up to you) but ask first.

Service-no massage, straight to BBBJ, not deep though, no rush and friendly.

For a quick draw consider cheap and reasonable, damage of RM50 30 minutes, her room is quite inside not sure the number.

WIR- Yes, if you want a real quick one with friendly chat.

Gulford
07-04-16, 15:38
Have anyone tryout this NL FL named Jene? I wonder if she is a fraud or not as rm50 deposit is required for booking. Can't find a single complaint on her in google. Or it just that people ashamed to post that they being scammed.

BabyLongReece
07-06-16, 14:59
Have anyone tryout this NL FL named Jene? I wonder if she is a fraud or not as rm50 deposit is required for booking. Can't find a single complaint on her in google. Or it just that people ashamed to post that they being scammed.There is a lot of girls doing freelance in Penang. Its not like this is escort or a brothel so how fellow brothers here can help you verify Jene.

Kay Ong
07-08-16, 08:46
[]Thetre is a former massage chick, name Angie working in Hock Aun.

Age late 30's.

Boobs be cup, soft and upright, nice to play and squeeze.

Body, very nice and shapey without any fat.

Service, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, BBBJ and allow CIM.

No rush for RM50.

Face so so, can try if you want a quick unload. ].

QUOTE=Confuse;1902424]FL- Helen, Sarawakian. ].

Age 50+.

Look OK.

Body- slight curvy.

Boob 5/10.

Pussy 5/10 but tight.

Missionary, on top and doggy allow, CIM allow (no extra, tip up to you) but ask first.

For a quick draw consider cheap and reasonable, damage of RM50 30 minutes, her room is quite inside not sure the number.

WIR- Yes, if you want a real quick one with friendly chat. [ / QUOTE].

NiceMusic
07-14-16, 04:59
I stopped by Hock Aun this afternoon. They no longer provide massage. They said there is a foot massage place at the next intersection with willing girls, but I couldn't find it.

On another point, there were to freelancers near my hotel at the intersection of Jalan Pintal Tali and Lebuh Chula.

Thyne Wan is still in business but hours are noon until midnight. I got there too late last night.

Next to Thyne Wan, the Cititel hotel has spa from noon to 11:30. I hear it is expensive.

Across from the Cititel and Thyne Wan, there were two girls (one from Ghana) with a pimp. 150 for the Ghana with room. He said that he has young hot Chinese girls in a nearby hotel for 250 and I was able to get him down to 200. I did not go to look and he swore at me, repeatedly saying "bullshit".

My taxi drivers also said they would call girls. I don't trust this much too.

Sorry about the bad news over Hock Aun.

I could use some new suggestions of places to hit in Penang. Otherwise, I will try Thyne Wan or the pimp tonight.

taimax50
07-14-16, 07:00
Hi all,

Just to share some wechat scam so that no brothers are conned.

This is one of them by wechat operating in Penang and seremban.

Their service is RM100 for 2 hrs and you can select the girl from the wechat pictures but you must deposit RM100 to the agent bank account. To assure you that is real. The agent a lady will sent you voice mail and replied to your questions. She will meet you at the location after you have bank in and show her the bank in slip. This are all bullshit.

Her bank account is Maybank 164XXXXX0738 with the name Zarifa Z

The reason I shared is because do not want any cheoing brothers to be conned by these scums.

If any brothers has any info regarding all this scam jobs. Kindly post and share here. Remember together we exposed them the better will be for us that are genuine to cheong.

NiceMusic
07-14-16, 16:53
I took Joey, a 35-yr-old woman of Chinese descent, at Thye Wan. It cost 150 for 1/2 hour. Very good conversation. OK and brief massage. Not great at HJ. Wanted 50 for BJ--didn't do. Mish was okay. Was unable to cum in 30 minutes and she was sorry. But, the main issue is that she can't take a big cock. The place has about 6-8 girls, but only 1/2 of them will do a foreigner. None of them are young hotties.

BabyLongReece
07-16-16, 14:53
Thanks for the head up :cool: :cool:

Hi all,

Their service is RM100 for 2 hrs and you can select the girl from the wechat pictures but you must deposit RM100 to the agent bank account. To assure you that is real. The agent a lady will sent you voice mail and replied to your questions. She will meet you at the location after you have bank in and show her the bank in slip. This are all bullshit.

The reason I shared is because do not want any cheoing brothers to be conned by these scums.

If any brothers has any info regarding all this scam jobs. Kindly post and share here. Remember together we exposed them the better will be for us that are genuine to cheong.

BabyLongReece
07-16-16, 14:59
I took Joey, a 35-yr-old woman of Chinese descent, at Thye Wan. It cost 150 for 1/2 hour. Very good conversation. OK and brief massage. Not great at HJ. Wanted 50 for BJ--didn't do. Mish was okay. Was unable to cum in 30 minutes and she was sorry. But, the main issue is that she can't take a big cock. The place has about 6-8 girls, but only 1/2 of them will do a foreigner. None of them are young hotties.
What the fuck :eek: :mad: :mad: . Up the price again. Around 5 years on my first time ago the price is RM70. Then around 2-3 year my few visit ago the price is RM120. Now they jack up to RM150 and that is for 1/2 hour only. No wonder thye wan business is getting bad. Even Wechat type service is only 120-170 for 45minutes. Even Alice cannot tahan and moved to cheap brothel in Bukit Mertajam. Mentioning Alice elder elder here must know who is she :D :D

Mac The Night
07-23-16, 07:13
SB69 has let me down. For the first time the girl didn't match photo on website at all (with exception of the silly nurse outfit).

Standard procedure called, operator informed hotel in G-town and then texted room when I arrived.

Provider was BoBo, 40 yrs, face 5/10, body 6/10, BBBJ 9/10, fj4/10.

On first look was OK. Had quick shower then straight to BBBJ. Fantastic roller coaster, very skilled. Definitely the only high point. Put on cap and went to missionary. She was moaning, Then I noticed total dog breath. Horrid. I asked to move to doggy to point her breathing away from me, but pussy smelled worse. Like a garbage can. Really bad. Finally put her on top and could finish without too much bad smell. Burned my nose hairs.

Overall 3/10 due to bait and switch and putrid smell.

DNR

Daimony1
07-24-16, 04:08
SB69 has let me down. For the first time the girl didn't match photo on website at all (with exception of the silly nurse outfit).

Standard procedure called, operator informed hotel in G-town and then texted room when I arrived.

Provider was BoBo, 40 yrs, face 5/10, body 6/10, BBBJ 9/10, fj4/10.

On first look was OK. Had quick shower then straight to BBBJ. Fantastic roller coaster, very skilled. Definitely the only high point. Put on cap and went to missionary. She was moaning, Then I noticed total dog breath. Horrid. I asked to move to doggy to point her breathing away from me, but pussy smelled worse. Like a garbage can. Really bad. Finally put her on top and could finish without too much bad smell. Burned my nose hairs.

Overall 3/10 due to bait and switch and putrid smell.

DNRNoticed that you were quite positive on SB69 in a few previous reviews. Thanks for this informative review. This will help us to be more careful when dealing ith them. Originally I was thinking of using them but now I am changing my mind. Maybe the supplier of the girls also read this thread and will try to be more honest in the future.

Roy2920
07-24-16, 14:46
Girl: and (didn't catch her name properly).

Face: 4/10. Typical mainland look. Big face, big gum, big teeth.

Body: 7/10 (proportional). Just focus on the body, and pretend you didn't even see the face, then it's fantastic.

Boob: be.

Skin: Fair, 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10. Unshaved. Wet and tight, but smells.

Massage: 8/10. Very good, and the reason I extend from 1 to 1. 5 hour.

Damage: Massage RM90, + RM50 HJ, +RM50 topless, +RM20 extra tips.

Experience: Was raining on the way back and already got the license from HM to come back late that evening. So, decided to try Chinese massage, that I preferred more compared to the Thai's. Furthermore, the Thai joint in Farlim nowadays are mostly rip off, and the ladies now really hike their poorly deserved tips. Arrived at RH, and I just asked the counter to choose any lady for me. And is really talkative and she dressed casually in pink jumper and tights. The massage is really good that I quickly convert from the initial 60 minutes to 90 minutes. One thing I like especially with Chinese massage is that they are very generous and skillful in playing with your groin area while doing the back massage. Thai usually massage seriously and only play in the last 15 minutes of your slot. Once turned flat on my back, after massaging the chest, she popped the magic question. I agreed but unfortunately she declined my request to touch any part of her body – a fully clothed HJ! After 1 minute, I purposely brushed my hand against her breast, and I can hear a light moan. After a few seconds, again, I purposely brushed my hand against her breast, this time longer and harder. She pulled back her body a bit with a confirmed excited moan, but pushed my hand away and verbally said no. I slide my hand down to her butt and can sense her body vibration. Again, she verbally pushed me away. Then, I try to negotiate for her to be topless, promising extra tips. After much persuasion, she finally agreed and went topless. Wow, really nice brown tits on fairly white snowy skin. I now sit on the side of the massage bed, and start to rub her tits. Her body twitched. I get closer to her and start licking her neck and ear. I went down a bit and start sucking and licking her tits in circular motion. I moved my lips up again to touch hers. Her mouth smells of hunger but since she is in the mood I moved up a gear. My hand slowly move behind her to rub her sweet ass. She pushed my hand a bit, but I move it fast the escape her hand. She is now using her tongue in the kiss and we are now in full mode DFK. I moved away from her mouth, suck her tits a bit and push her to the bed. Now, it's going to be risky. I damn hope I am reading her right. I pulled her tight and panties. She tried to push me away. At first I planned to DATY her but her pussy is a bit smelly. So, I just used my hand and fingered her. My, she is really really wet. And I think that really pushed her button, as I was literally almost being raped after that. She pushed me back on the bed, hold my hand on my side, and start wildly licking my whole body that I had to leave my car window's wind down on my trip back home because of the strong saliva smell. She came down and licked my dick. If I have a rubber, I think she would let me fuck her. But, I still decided to payback her. I hold her hand behind her and rigorously bite her tits and that's when I exploded. We continued to cuddle till the end of the slot. I give her an extra RM20 tips for her extra excellent GFE and also to make sure the market isn't spoiled too much. To all brothers out there, despite her face, she is a true gem. But the service might be individual based and maybe just in the right time for her. We are actually like chicken and duck there as she can only speak Mandarin, which I have no clue at all. Don't try to force her against her will unless you are pretty sure.

Surveyor75
07-27-16, 04:22
I think there are few prettier girl in RH MP Bayan Lepas.

Girl: and (didn't catch her name properly).

Face: 4/10. Typical mainland look. Big face, big gum, big teeth.

Body: 7/10 (proportional). Just focus on the body, and pretend you didn't even see the face, then it's fantastic.

Boob: be.

Skin: Fair, 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10. Unshaved. Wet and tight, but smells.

Massage: 8/10. Very good, and the reason I extend from 1 to 1. 5 hour.

Damage: Massage RM90, + RM50 HJ, +RM50 topless, +RM20 extra tips.

Experience: Was raining on the way back and already got the license from HM to come back late that evening. So, decided to try Chinese massage, that I preferred more compared to the Thai's. Furthermore, the Thai joint in Farlim nowadays are mostly rip off, and the ladies now really hike their poorly deserved tips. Arrived at RH, and I just asked the counter to choose any lady for me. And is really talkative and she dressed casually in pink jumper and tights..

BabyLongReece
07-27-16, 13:23
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: While those shop brothel still dreaming by raising their price every year (I Mean You Also ThyeWan) the Wechat service is getting cheaper. Used to be RM150++ but down to RM130++. Now they set the higher standard by increasing the time from previously 1 shot /45 minutes to 1 shot /1 hour. Extra 15 minutes which is great if you can last that long :D :D :D

Fast Eddie 48
07-28-16, 03:04
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: While those shop brothel still dreaming by raising their price every year (I Mean You Also ThyeWan) the Wechat service is getting cheaper. Used to be RM150++ but down to RM130++. Now they set the higher standard by increasing the time from previously 1 shot /45 minutes to 1 shot /1 hour. Extra 15 minutes which is great if you can last that long :D :D :DTo Babylongreece,

The last time I was at Thyewan is 2 yr ago price is RM150 then, I think that is a fair price but I heard quality of the girl is down most girl are from PRC I like to see some Viet or local girl.

Fast Eddie 48.

MrTomato
07-28-16, 09:38
I stopped by Hock Aun this afternoon. They no longer provide massage. They said there is a foot massage place at the next intersection with willing girls, but I couldn't find it.

On another point, there were to freelancers near my hotel at the intersection of Jalan Pintal Tali and Lebuh Chula.

Thyne Wan is still in business but hours are noon until midnight. I got there too late last night.

Next to Thyne Wan, the Cititel hotel has spa from noon to 11:30. I hear it is expensive.

Across from the Cititel and Thyne Wan, there were two girls (one from Ghana) with a pimp. 150 for the Ghana with room. He said that he has young hot Chinese girls in a nearby hotel for 250 and I was able to get him down to 200. I did not go to look and he swore at me, repeatedly saying "bullshit".

My taxi drivers also said they would call girls. I don't trust this much too.

Sorry about the bad news over Hock Aun.

I could use some new suggestions of places to hit in Penang. Otherwise, I will try Thyne Wan or the pimp tonight.Newbie from KL, I hear a lots on MILF's in Hock Aun and Paris but never dare to try it. But this round my visit Penang, I would like to find out the MILF's in those places. By the way you mentioned Hock Aun closed? No more MILF's?

NearLee
07-28-16, 12:26
Hi guys,

Any regular customers of Gurney Hotel Spa still active here?

Seeking some help, does anyone know the name of a girl I happened to saw in there. She is Chinese I think late 20's, a bit on the fat side but have a sexy face and with long curly hair. Help please.

Ouboros
07-28-16, 13:21
Went to the place beside Soo Chow 2 weeks ago.

Name: Forgot. Sorry.

Face: 5/10, typical bakso.

Body: 7/10 Okay lah.

Boobs: 7/10 Chocolate color tits.

BJ: 8/10 Super good, strong suction.

FJ: 5/10 At first go with missionary and doggy. Doesn't really go well (she said its her part time job for extra money before going back to her country). The cowgirl position is the best.

GFE: 8/10 Nice attitude and really cooperative.

Damage: RM40 FJ + RM 10 BJ.

For that price its worth it Good luck guys.

BTW I just move here. First time posting here also. Just want to know is there any weechat service that's reliable in Penang.

Confuse
07-29-16, 03:42
1. Hock Aun still open, some MILF is good, some just rush.

2. Thye Wan still charging RM120 and all local girl no PRC for many years. Maybe local and foreigner charge differently but I had never experience anything higher then 120 since the last 2 years except your own tips. Service include BBBJ, any position you like, some go for bare, if you like.

3. Wadorf also RM120, local girls, only a few. Not prefer, but one OKT will recommend room service type (upstairs), I guess is either Viet / PRC / bakso if you don't like the walk in one. Haven't try. No comments.

4. SB69 high end, some service good some so so. Depend on luck, my visit, most look close to photo. Only one comfort, room is nice, feel safe.

5. HP massage, RM68, other service available, in room negotiate after flip. Ranging from RM120 to 200 depend on girls.

Hope it help some of you.

Do hope some regular Cheong Bro provide other new location. So far no new place pop up in this forum and some info just not right.

Curious Tom
07-29-16, 07:36
Hi. I am still a regular. I think you are referring to Ivy. Good recommendation but she is very choosy. Good in all departments and selective to give FS. Her HJ is good. She does more if you get to know her more. My regular every few weeks.

Hi guys,

Any regular customers of Gurney Hotel Spa still active here?

Seeking some help, does anyone know the name of a girl I happened to saw in there. She is Chinese I think late 20's, a bit on the fat side but have a sexy face and with long curly hair. Help please.

TimSynth
07-29-16, 12:54
Hi all,

If any brothers has any info regarding all this scam jobs. Kindly post and share here. Remember together we exposed them the better will be for us that are genuine to cheong.There are lots of ads like this floating even girls offering rates that are way too good to be true. A little skeptical of any of these things esp when you can't trace wechat, and they can block you.

Once I had an encounter where a girl said she's a part timer looking for extra income to support her studies. When I arrived, she asked my to take a photo to show that I have arrived at the place. Then asked for a phone number while asking me to use molpay and put in the cash before I even see her.

A call came and a guy on the other line started to speak in mandarin which I don't understand. When I refused suddenly the cute messages turned into threats with pictures of a guy being chopped up by a machete.

I'd stay away from any of these. I'll pass these "too good to be true" deals and hang on to my safety and dignity.

Daimony1
07-29-16, 17:53
1. Hock Aun still open, some MILF is good, some just rush.

2. Thye Wan still charging RM120 and all local girl no PRC for many years. Maybe local and foreigner charge differently but I had never experience anything higher then 120 since the last 2 years except your own tips. Service include BBBJ, any position you like, some go for bare, if you like.

3. Wadorf also RM120, local girls, only a few. Not prefer, but one OKT will recommend room service type (upstairs), I guess is either Viet / PRC / bakso if you don't like the walk in one. Haven't try. No comments.

4. SB69 high end, some service good some so so. Depend on luck, my visit, most look close to photo. Only one comfort, room is nice, feel safe.

5. HP massage, RM68, other service available, in room negotiate after flip. Ranging from RM120 to 200 depend on girls.

Hope it help some of you.

Do hope some regular Cheong Bro provide other new location. So far no new place pop up in this forum and some info just not right.Thanks for clarifying some of the wrong info posted in the past few weeks. Someone who mentioned that PRCs were found at Thye Wan probably got confused with Waldorf. Waldorf offered PRCs up to a couple of years ago. They are gone now, given the bad exchange rate for the ringgit. Another person who was charged extra, at RM150 at Thye Wan was a foreigner.

Your post on Thye Wan in Oct 2015 was very useful to me when I went back to Penang in last December. Helped me pick the right ones.

Channy
07-30-16, 14:51
I stopped by Hock Aun this afternoon. They no longer provide massage. They said there is a foot massage place at the next intersection with willing girls, but I couldn't find it..First time I heard Hock Aun provide massage. No girls offered me massage but only FJ and ice cream. Since there is 2 others cheap joints in the same area I wonder why they recommended you a foot massage place.

Funny to read all and everything. About cheap joints.

Confuse
07-30-16, 18:00
Mercedes and Aarthi just beside the new rumah tumpangan ocean, first floor, Mercedes lady name is Hung hung.

Wai wai in the no name brothel opposite the old local bus station.

If you re familiar with BM you know what I m talking about.

BTW Read the archives before asking please.Appreciate if you can provide exact location, I really not familiar with mainland spot.

Greetings,

Jackson

Channy
07-30-16, 20:47
I've found this Melayu auntie FL, she is in her 50 but has really great body. Only 20 rm+10 tip.

ImmortalEvil
08-01-16, 06:47
I've found this Melayu auntie FL, she is in her 50 but has really great body. Only 20 rm+10 tip.I am interested in Malay MILF. How to find her? I willing to pay more than RM20.

Shron
08-21-16, 17:47
Dear friends.

I am going to stay in bay view hotel at George Town. Does their SPA is green for mongering activities?

Please advice.

Regards.

Shron.

Mac75
08-23-16, 21:06
I am going to stay in bay view hotel at George Town. Does their SPA is green for mongering activities?
I stayed in the Bay View Hotel back in 2010. I had no problem bringing a girl back to my room from outside, no joiner fee or anything. I also got some action in the hotel spa from a massage lady there, I didn't specifically ask for it when I went in, it just happened at the end of the massage and I had to "tip" accordingly.

Kay Ong
08-24-16, 03:54
I stayed in the Bay View Hotel back in 2010. I had no problem bringing a girl back to my room from outside, no joiner fee or anything. I also got some action in the hotel spa from a massage lady there, I didn't specifically ask for it when I went in, it just happened at the end of the massage and I had to "tip" accordingly.Went to Thye Wan last week. Got a relatively new girl,#8. Late 20's,pretty, tall and slim. Be cup breast. Nice ass. Very GFE. Bath together and clean my cock before giving me a starter blowjob in the bathroom. Wipe dry then proceed to the bed, blowjob, missionary, doggy and cowgirl. And finished with CIM. One thing I like about Thye Wan is that most of the girl will do CIM after you are satisfied with fucking their pusdy.

BabyLongReece
08-24-16, 16:42
Went to Thye Wan last week. Got a relatively new girl,#8. Late 20's,pretty, tall and slim. Be cup breast. Nice ass. Very GFE. Bath together and clean my cock before giving me a starter blowjob in the bathroom. Wipe dry then proceed to the bed, blowjob, missionary, doggy and cowgirl. And finished with CIM. One thing I like about Thye Wan is that most of the girl will do CIM after you are satisfied with fucking their pusdy.So is the rate still RM120 or already jack to RM150?. Missing the old RM70 rate :D :D and also legendary Alice now as its been months since i last visit her.

Shron
08-25-16, 10:00
I stayed in the Bay View Hotel back in 2010. I had no problem bringing a girl back to my room from outside, no joiner fee or anything. I also got some action in the hotel spa from a massage lady there, I didn't specifically ask for it when I went in, it just happened at the end of the massage and I had to "tip" accordingly.Thank you Mac 75 for the update. I am in Bayview now. Let me try😀.

Channy
08-27-16, 22:50
She used to be one of my favorite chapati MILF. Shanti; retired from couple of years. Budget bonk 30 rm. Luckily I've find Miss S now.

Kay Ong
08-28-16, 08:49
She used to be one of my favorite chapati MILF. Shanti; retired from couple of years. Budget bonk 30 rm. Luckily I've find Miss S now.Went to soo chow but close, went a few doors away, there were a few bokso, pick an indon age 20,pretty face. RM50 for fuck and blow. Finished CIM, her name is Kia.

Journey777
08-29-16, 08:16
Went to Thye Wan last week. Got a relatively new girl,#8. Late 20's,pretty, tall and slim. Be cup breast. Nice ass. Very GFE. Bath together and clean my cock before giving me a starter blowjob in the bathroom. Wipe dry then proceed to the bed, blowjob, missionary, doggy and cowgirl. And finished with CIM. One thing I like about Thye Wan is that most of the girl will do CIM after you are satisfied with fucking their pusdy.New to this site and I guess I have to learn how this all works. Just arrived in Penang and in the mood for a sweet girl. I see here Thye Won? Is that a place or contact person. Anyone can help me how to find a few girls in Penang? Greatly appreciated!

Journey777
08-29-16, 18:42
Came across two nice bars today. Located about 1 block from New World Park going towards the bus station direction. Sorry, do not know what the street is called.

Building is a two story house that sits back a bit from the street and has parking within it's enclosed lot. There is a big sign so impossible to miss.

There were about 15 girls there, mostly under 25 and above 8 out of 10 Hand job is 50, BJ is 100 and FS is 200.

The property is on a intersection, when you walk straight out and cross the street, which is a dead end street only about 2 blocks long. At the end of that street is another bar.

Not as many girls but also young and hot. FS 200, I didn't ask their other prices.

Roger90
08-30-16, 16:04
Bayan Lepas. Alxxx Hotel.

Got in wechat few weeks ago. Local Nasi Lemak with a great photo 22 yrs charming which is basically edited.

Found in real Age 35+, body 2/10, boob - 2/10 (Never except such small can have anyone. Sorry to say so), a piece of shit.

Only thing is she can speak average English. I thought of coming back without doing anything but respected hard earned 200.

Much better stock available by 200 in SB69 and other places (ThyeWan).

BabyLongReece
09-06-16, 14:10
Came across two nice bars today. Located about 1 block from New World Park going towards the bus station direction. Sorry, do not know what the street is called.

Building is a two story house that sits back a bit from the street and has parking within it's enclosed lot. There is a big sign so impossible to miss.

There were about 15 girls there, mostly under 25 and above 8 out of 10 Hand job is 50, BJ is 100 and FS is 200.

The property is on a intersection, when you walk straight out and cross the street, which is a dead end street only about 2 blocks long. At the end of that street is another bar.

Not as many girls but also young and hot. FS 200, I didn't ask their other prices.When you go there, did you go alone?. Did the girl approach you or you approaching them.

Channy
09-10-16, 18:22
When you go there, did you go alone?. Did the girl approach you or you approaching them.This a old well know place. Formerly know before as Jing bei. Raid many times by MIB. Well babylongreece the best way for approaching the girl is to wait when they go to take their diner at the Chinese eateries opposite the aquarium shop. You also have another KTV in the same style in Jl Kedah on the left just before the right curve. Name Taipei. But I've heard this place was raid recently. Jlan kedah is the jaln opposite the place mentioned between where the restaurant with lobster on window was located. No idea about the price.

Namya
09-10-16, 21:55
Guys,

Sorry that I don't have anything to add for the community but I'm new in this.

Just a question about SB69, I noticed that several websites uses the same WG photos as SB69 and I started to have doubts about SB69. Do you guys recommend I go for it?

Another question is about their outcall service, all reviews is about the incall, but what about outcall? Has anyone tried it before?

Thank you all for the valuable info.

Curious Tom
09-11-16, 08:37
Used it and it is as real as ever.

Guys,

Just a question about SB69, I noticed that several websites uses the same WG photos as SB69 and I started to have doubts about SB69. Do you guys recommend I go for it?

Another question is about their outcall service, all reviews is about the incall, but what about outcall? Has anyone tried it before?

Thank you all for the valuable info.

Jesan
09-11-16, 10:41
Hi,

How to contact this rm30 auntie?

Thanks.

I've found this Melayu auntie FL, she is in her 50 but has really great body. Hi Only 20 rm+10 tip.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BabyLongReece
09-11-16, 13:04
This a old well know place. Formerly know before as Jing bei. Raid many times by MIB. Well babylongreece the best way for approaching the girl is to wait when they go to take their diner at the Chinese eateries opposite the aquarium shop. You also have another KTV in the same style in Jl Kedah on the left just before the right curve. Name Taipei. But I've heard this place was raid recently. Jlan kedah is the jaln opposite the place mentioned between where the restaurant with lobster on window was located. No idea about the price.I passed through the Taipei bar a week ago they still seem to operate as usual. I notice they now hang the red lantern and that usually for brothel lie those in chai leng park. Are the bar now a brothel?

BabyLongReece
09-11-16, 13:08
Guys,

Thank you all for the valuable info.A few years ago when I do browse those kind of website, I also notice some site use same girls picture but it also probably those website is own by same people or network so you won't know if it is real or not till you try it. I now no longer browse those website as I prefer shop and "cheap" brothel due to budget. Though remember to post here if you try those from website ;) .

Channy
09-11-16, 15:24
I passed through the Taipei bar a week ago they still seem to operate as usual. I notice they now hang the red lantern and that usually for brothel lie those in chai leng park. Are the bar now a brothel?You mean the bar at Chai leng park? My last visit there was in March. ;the place doesn't open before 7 pm (more earlier before). Only one girl. Since they rarely (or never?) see Orang putih there, like before she looks me like an alien.

I knew before (now?) the massage shop just behind got extra service.

BabyLongReece
09-11-16, 16:35
You mean the bar at Chai leng park? My last visit there was in March. ;the place doesn't open before 7 pm (more earlier before). Only one girl. Since they rarely (or never?) see Orang putih there, like before she looks me like an alien.

I knew before (now?) the massage shop just behind got extra service.I don't think there is even a signage but could be wrong as I seen the place is few years ago but I remember the entrance is hang with 2 bright red lantern and there are few girls with sexy dress standing outside.

Some also say the massage centre you mean if not mistaken is "rabbbit massage" is also a brothel but I never enter before so I can't be sure. It's been a while since I visit chai leng some could already close or new one is open.

Channy
09-12-16, 15:04
I don't think there is even a signage but could be wrong as I seen the place is few years ago but I remember the entrance is hang with 2 bright red lantern and there are few girls with sexy dress standing outside.There is a signage on the wall, but the paint is very old and hard to read, when the business is open you can see a red bulb light on. But if for the one in Pulau Penang, I always see girls standing outside, I never see one at CLP. But I don t stay late at CLP.

Some also say the massage centre you mean if not mistaken is "rabbbit massage" is also a brothel but I never enter before so I can't be sure. It's been a while since I visit chai leng some could already close or new one is open.No, bro. I talk about the one just one street behind. Opposite the wet market. I don't know "rabbit massage", but the one I mentioned is in action from a while. Still in action during my last visit in March.

Jonnno
09-13-16, 04:07
Hi guys,

I'm another newbie, please be gentile. Anything similar to Soo Chow in Butterworth area?

BabyLongReece
09-13-16, 16:46
Hi guys,

I'm another newbie, please be gentile. Anything similar to Soo Chow in Butterworth area?One is in chai leng park if you notice recent post activities while another is in Bukit Mertajam which is much much further away but it is a no name shop hidden in alley.

BabyLongReece
09-21-16, 13:47
I don't think there is even a signage but could be wrong as I seen the place is few years ago but I remember the entrance is hang with 2 bright red lantern and there are few girls with sexy dress standing outside.

Some also say the massage centre you mean if not mistaken is "rabbbit massage" is also a brothel but I never enter before so I can't be sure. It's been a while since I visit chai leng some could already close or new one is open.Just go to chai leng park on Sunday after a long. Time not going there. It seems the red lantern are no longer and instead being hang by mini market. The brothel is now just a shop with plain board with few girls sitting outside the door. Also the massage centre also no longer there and now is a post office instead.

Channy
09-24-16, 13:20
Just go to chai leng park on Sunday after a long. Time not going there. It seems the red lantern are no longer and instead being hang by mini market. The brothel is now just a shop with plain board with few girls sitting outside the door. Also the massage centre also no longer there and now is a post office instead.We are talking about the same place, the mini mart is just beside like the ice factory. Taiping place was a papaya farm but girls was available for more, the place had cheap wood doors.

For the massage place it sound strange, will be there in few weeks I will see by myself and will confirmed.

Or maybe can be investigated for us? It will make this thread more funny.

Channy
09-24-16, 17:25
We are talking about the same place, the mini mart is just beside like the ice factory. Taiping place was a papaya farm but girls was available for more, the place had cheap wood doors.

For the massage place it sound strange, will be there in few weeks I will see by myself and will confirmed.

Or maybe can be investigated for us? It will make this thread more funny.Wow, I never know # youppienaute# was an offending word here.

BabyLongReece
09-24-16, 18:15
We are talking about the same place, the mini mart is just beside like the ice factory. Taiping place was a papaya farm but girls was available for more, the place had cheap wood doors.

Or maybe can be investigated for us? It will make this thread more funny.Actually the massage centre is now gone and now use as post office. I remember clearly beofre post office, it was message centre with rabbit name. That day I want capture some picture but afraid get caught. I will go next week again and then will post here again.

BabyLongReece
09-24-16, 18:24
I notice this Penang thread is getting quiet and quieter. I'm not sure what happen to all elders and some newbies but some seems to be no longer active. Just few months ago or a year ago, the government started to block porn site and site like pornhub and youporn no longer accessible and probably this forum is affected too thus some members could be now just abandon this forum as they can no longer view the forum.

Actually there is an easy way to access those blocked site and this forum again. In your internet setting, just change your DNS server address to others or just use Google DNS or OpenDNS. This way you can access all those blocked site again and hopefully this forum can be merry again like old times.

BabyLongReece
09-25-16, 03:23
Wow, I never know # youppienaute# was an offending word here.What is youppienaute. :confused: :confused:

Channy
09-25-16, 05:14
I notice this Penang thread is getting quiet and quieter. I'm not sure what happen to all elders and some newbies but some seems to be no longer active. Just few months ago or a year ago, the government started to block porn site and site like pornhub and youporn no longer accessible and probably this forum is affected too thus some members could be now just abandon this forum as they can no longer view the forum.

Actually there is an easy way to access those blocked site and this forum again. In your internet setting, just change your DNS server address to others or just use Google DNS or OpenDNS. This way you can access all those blocked site again and hopefully this forum can be merry again like old times.Well don't complained too much, this thread is still a good mix between all the different scene you can find in Penang. Others thread are dead, despite they have huge P4P scene, Kl thread should be renamed beach club thread and travel information. Because we all know in Kl there is nothing except BC and ST is not less than 400 rm for a fugliest girls.

Yes some years ago the government block access to the most active forum W. ,some legendary members retired in the same time (like LP) but many Malaysian bro move to others Asian forum,. Where everybody speak the same language, the real question is why Malaysian Bro don t come here again.

Personally what I seldom the most is when Orang putih come to exposed their own certainties about Malaysia with their so huge but very limited knowledge. Well we see the result.

MutantChicken
09-25-16, 14:27
What is youppienaute. :confused: :confused:Its the term used for members of a French sex site similar to ISG. The site is named youppie.

BabyLongReece
09-26-16, 15:17
Its the term used for members of a French sex site similar to ISG. The site is named youppie.Found it, browsed it, viewed it but can't read it because I don't read French :D :D

Channy
09-26-16, 17:11
Its the term used for members of a French sex site similar to ISG. The site is named youppie.So pity their experts don t come here. We will have memorable moments. They know everything, I really hope at least one will come here for making this thread more fun.

Global Citizen
09-27-16, 03:32
Can someone tell me what B2 B stands for? I've RTFF'd but still can't figure it out.

Thanks.

GC.

Landlord
09-27-16, 12:56
Can someone tell me what B2 B stands for? I've RTFF'd but still can't figure it out.

Thanks.

GC.B2B= body to body rub.

Concern
10-05-16, 12:47
Guys, can someone please pm or provide uncle lee contact?

SimplyTing
10-08-16, 18:29
I'm so disappointed in Penang tread so dead. There many brothel nearby Komtar that cost RM50 like touch and go. If you guys wanted massage with extra than handjob just get out of the island, believe me in island all you could get would be handjob with a price tag. Go venture to mainland (outside island) you could get massage + handjob for RM60, play breast +RM50 and full package include make love RM150.

Channy
10-12-16, 17:52
I'm so disappointed in Penang tread so dead. There many brothel nearby Komtar that cost RM50 like touch and go. If you guys wanted massage with extra than handjob just get out of the island, believe me in island all you could get would be handjob with a price tag. Go venture to mainland (outside island) you could get massage + handjob for RM60, play breast +RM50 and full package include make love RM150.Maybe this thread is slow, but at least we don't talk about bus timetable, best way to go from Singapore, hotel and others stupid racial theories like in others threads, and luckily no BC here.

Touch and go a brothel? Gosh. I was expecting youppienaute will came maybe are you one of them? Sorry but for me massage parlor just offering HJ is not brothel. I go to brothels for Fucking a pussy not for having hand job.

If you're into massage with full package I strongly suggest you to ask to Pepe56 he is really into MP on Penang island and will be able to guide you, in more he is a gentleman.

BigDragon
10-13-16, 10:09
Can confirm that CareZone offers HJ.

Visited mid-day, put my shoes next to all the other shoes. Asked for a two hour and the old gal up front ordered me to take the one hour. OK, one it is. She didn't seem happy to see me.

Escorted to a floor mat behind a curtain. Stripped down and assumed the position. The room was clean by Penang standards.

In a few minutes, a cute young thing entered, spoke no English but proceeded to give a nice hard massage. Couldn't see her body under all her clothes but her face was cute. Gentle teasing of the boys followed by more teasing on the flip.

When it came time for the good stuff, she pointed south and asked something, holding up three fingers. I guessed she wasn't asking for my ball count so I smiled and gave a thumbs up.

She sat between my legs and gave a nice starting stroke followed by some gentle playing with the boys. Then she settled in for the real work.

During the entire session, I could hear people walking by right outside the curtain and could hear people talking loudly in Chinese.

A couple of times she stopped, thinking I was either done or wasn't going to finish. A little bit of encouragement got things going again.

I had to imagine the people talking outside where her family and they didn't know what she was doing to me behind the curtain. The imagination kicked in and.

Finally, exploded all over the towel she'd laid on me. She cleaned me up and marched off to send my semen to a watery grave. She returned and finished up the massage.

When it was over, she hugged me and I went back on my merry way feeling a few pounds lighter.

Total damage 45 Rm for the hour and 30 more for the HJ.

CareZone is easy to find but more action appears to be available with a little more digging.

Struck out once in Gurney Paragon mall, twice at Batu Ferengghj and even once in Butterworth at a mall. Everyone seems very skittish in Penang these days.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

LimJa81
10-14-16, 04:15
Which carezone? Pekaka?

Can confirm that CareZone offers HJ.

Visited mid-day, put my shoes next to all the other shoes. Asked for a two hour and the old gal up front ordered me to take the one hour. OK, one it is. She didn't seem happy to see me.

Escorted to a floor mat behind a curtain. Stripped down and assumed the position. The room was clean by Penang standards.

In a few minutes, a cute young thing entered, spoke no English but proceeded to give a nice hard massage. Couldn't see her body under all her clothes but her face was cute. Gentle teasing of the boys followed by more teasing on the flip.

When it came time for the good stuff, she pointed south and asked something, holding up three fingers. I guessed she wasn't asking for my ball count so I smiled and gave a thumbs up.

She sat between my legs and gave a nice starting stroke followed by some gentle playing with the boys. Then she settled in for the real work.

During the entire session, I could hear people walking by right outside the curtain and could hear people talking loudly in Chinese.

A couple of times she stopped, thinking I was either done or wasn't going to finish. A little bit of encouragement got things going again..

BigDragon
10-15-16, 02:20
Which carezone? Pekaka?Yes. Don't know about the other one. This one is an easy find on Google maps.

Davi99
10-18-16, 18:47
Just pass by the Thai legacy massages shop, just beside [Non-English text deleted by Admin], quite happening there but since I have place to park so I choose to give it a try. Shop looks clean and tidy but if have wall paper sure light up some mood.

They offer Thai, oil, B2B half naked services, all tomyam. For me nothing special cause most of the massages shop in Penang offer the same services. But I do ask for some recommendation cause I am bit choosy about girl. They have been much choice. Heard from the counter say that they just recruit some new girl to shop and they are having a special packages of RM 85 which include 1 hour massages + ping pong. But unluckily I am there at 9.45 pm.

I choose and try the new girl name call Thita, quite friendly and have a nice looking sexy body and the massage bit soft than I expected and I take it with the ping pong services.

Name: Thita.

Look: 7/10 my taste. Quite pretty.

Body:8/10 skinny and pretty figure.

Boobs: I think just B cup.

AR: didn't bring much money but she offer me touch outside her bra. Purposely touch her breast but politely been push away. Her skin is quite smooth.

HJ: 6/10. Standard lah. Took around 10 minutes before unloading.

GFE: 7/10. Her English is och at least I understand. Friendly attitude too.

WIR: Yes but for others.

Damage: RM 56 msg + RM 40 HJ + One of the cheapest external AR around which is free ha ha ha.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

James96
10-20-16, 06:00
I've tried the SB69 before many times. Never let me down because their service so nice. Very safe place be because it's in hotel room. But the price though. Can't go for it too many times, around Rm 210 for China deals.

I'm looking for other alternatives, is there any other places with cheaper deals and good one??

I've been looking out on this thread for few pages and I saw Hock aun, Soo chow, Lemonade, Waldorf, HP, can let me know where are these places?? I never heard of these places before. I'm a newbie here.

Ouboros
10-23-16, 06:53
Previous weekend, I went to a few parlour in Penang. Namely Soo Chow, The No Name shop beside Soo Chow, and Hock Aun.

Most of them are a waste of money. Face like just attending someone's funeral and keep on staring at the time. Stock mostly capati, CKT and Tomyam.

But finally I hit the jackpot at Hock Aun. Name's Sherly. For those who prefer young ones, don't bother reading this as she's past her 40's. BJ was suberb. Take my word. Ask her to stop as she will make you cum by her super tight suction.

Name: Sherly.

Look: 5/10. Don't expect much.

Body:7/10 . Thin.

Boobs: A or maybe its be.

AR: Yes.

HJ: 8/10. Superb.

BJ: 9/10. Like I said, ask her to stop. You will cum.

FJ: 9/10 CD or without CD. Your choice. Missionary and doggy. Ending with cowgirl.

GFE: 9/10. Her English not so good. Better if you can speak Chinese. Sadly she don't do CIM.

WIR: Of course YES.

Damage: RM 40. Cheap on my standard.

Channy
10-26-16, 14:32
Previous weekend, I went to a few parlour in Penang. Namely Soo Chow, The No Name shop beside Soo Chow, and Hock Aun.

Most of them are a waste of money. Face like just attending someone's funeral and keep on staring at the time. Stock mostly capati, CKT and Tomyam.

But finally I hit the jackpot at Hock Aun. Name's Sherly. For those who prefer young ones, don't bother reading this as she's past her 40's. BJ was suberb. Take my word. Ask her to stop as she will make you cum by her super tight suction.

Name: Sherly.

Look: 5/10. Don't expect much..Sound like Hock Aun Cherrie (cherry) , first room right after the entrance, short hair? F she is from KL?. Read the archives you can read some report about her since 2008.

I tend to think she is more around 50 than 40.

Ouboros
10-26-16, 16:56
Sound like Hock Aun Cherrie (cherry) , first room right after the entrance, short hair? F she is from KL?. Read the archives you can read some report about her since 2008.

I tend to think she is more around 50 than 40.Oh really. Sorry, I may have heard it wrongly. My hearing's not that good. One of my eardrum busted cause of an old injury. I only founded this forum recently that's why I didn't really know that she's been mention before. Anyway she's good. I never try her before this. I tried Helen, Ann and few girls at Hock Aun before but first time with Cherry. Thanks though for the info Channy.

Kay Ong
11-03-16, 07:37
Oh really. Sorry, I may have heard it wrongly. My hearing's not that good. One of my eardrum busted cause of an old injury. I only founded this forum recently that's why I didn't really know that she's been mention before. Anyway she's good. I never try her before this. I tried Helen, Ann and few girls at Hock Aun before but first time with Cherry. Thanks though for the info Channy.Went to Hock Aun, tried Cherry for the first time. She is definately not for guys looking tor young chicks. She is in her mid 50's. Her looks is sure not appealing at all but I was there to try her blowjob skill. We got undress and she cleaned my cock thoroughly. I sat beside the bed and she started giving me the blowjob. I have no intention to fuck her away and I must agree she love cock sucking though her sucking skill is only so so. After 10 minutes, I blasted my full load into her mouth with both my hands holding onto her head to make sure she don't pull her mouth away half way through my load blast. Then clean up, paid her RM50 and left. She did not complain that I forcefully gave her CIM. But I don't think that I will go back for a return match. Next trip will visit a few doors away from Soo Chow, they have young Indo and Sabahans.

Daimony1
11-03-16, 16:54
[]Thetre is a former massage chick, name Angie working in Hock Aun.

Age late 30's.

Boobs be cup, soft and upright, nice to play and squeeze.

Body, very nice and shapey without any fat.

Service, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, BBBJ and allow CIM.

No rush for RM50.

Face so so, can try if you want a quick unload. ].

QUOTE=Confuse;1902424]FL- Helen, Sarawakian. ].
Age 50+.
Look OK.
Body- slight curvy.
Boob 5/10.
Pussy 5/10 but tight.
WIR- Yes, if you want a real quick one with friendly chat. [ / QUOTE].

I have being to Hock Aun last year, but did not try anyone.

I know you posted this report a few months ago, Do you still remember the room number of Angie or know roughly the location of the room?

Thanks.

CradleSnatcher
11-04-16, 21:19
I picked Annie after my first massage passed without offer of extras. Surprising. I spotted a fresh SYT who had just arrived with a glorious smile and smoking hot body, and girl who supposedly spoke some English. I selected Annie because she was still lovely looking despite being 35 and having been in the business forever.

However, I almost regretted it immediately because she asserted herself frequently by curtly stating what she wanted. They were trivial items from snacks from the convenience store to fruit from the fruit stand, to walking ahead of me and dragging me along. They are small matters, yes. But not the experience I wanted.

At dinner, she served me food before herself, and poured my drinks. She peeled fruit for me in my room and took great care of herself and me. But it felt robotic and cold.

But. The sex. I managed to get her revved up to the point where she was tearing at my head for more.

After a very thorough cleaning in the shower together, she began with sliding her slightly saggy see cup breasts over my chest and dick. Then she licked my nipples, cock and nut sack before dropping onto my shaft with slurpy, twisty, sucking and deep throat pushes. She was really good at that. Then, she allowed me an extended session of DATY where I licked and tongue thrusted her into at least 5 orgasms in about 20 minutes. It was then when I discovered she was a screamer and shrieked her climaxes shrilly and frantically between gasps for air. She was also gripping my hair and shoving my face back onto her pussy when I surfaced for a look. Scintillating.

But, she would not let me kiss her, rub her back or kiss her nipples. Weird.

That night, I was simply too tired to stay up for a proper fuck, and she accused me of having had a shot with the ML earlier. What? We almost got into a fight over it, she wouldn't let it go. WTF. Damn know it all.

She spent the night and most of the morning sleeping until about 10 am when she awoke grumpily and said I jostled the bed too much for her to sleep well. Again, WTF?

But she cleaned off and had our second round. This time, I asked for 69 and got her so high her pussy clamped my tongue a few times as she spasmed. Nice. I was also rested so I got to drive my hard on into her for payback and send her into her shrill shrieking orgasms again. I could not last very long as her pussy clamped down hard on the tip of my drill and I shot a heavy load.

Annie, 35, ChiangRai.

Face: 7/10 classy.

Body: 7/10 toned and smooth skin.

Boobs: saggy C cup, extended nipples.

BBBJ: 9/10.

FJ: 8/10.

DATY: Yes-69.

GFE: Hmmm. No--More like Gold Digging Experience 4/10.

WIR: No.

Damage: RM400, RM26 snacks, RM25 tips.

Whether you are a port cheonger or FUBU fisher, Danok steps up the game.

(If you need access to Danok and want a guide, PM me and I will hook you up. It has taken me 3 years of mongering the hard way through ports to get here, and I met a bro who goes to Danok almost every week. Foreigners who can't speak Mandarin or Bahasa are very welcome. Don't worry, no money will be collected upfront. But my guide insists on meeting you over a coffee first).

Hairy Girl
11-06-16, 05:20
I am interested to try out sb69.

Appreciate friends out there can share some info, they do have girls in call in Royal in the island? What about Bworth or BM do they have?

Hows their stocks lately?

Is In Call girls safe?

Hairy Girl
11-06-16, 05:24
Hi guys,

I'm another newbie, please be gentile. Anything similar to Soo Chow in Butterworth area?Dear friends,

Do SB69 have stocks in Bworth area?

How's their stocks lately? Its more expensive I am willing to pay, but are their stocks good lately?

And most important is service.

Few years ago I went to Royal and was extremely satisfied with the service, Jia Jia (I got OKT contact from one of the users here).

This year went to Royal again and very disappointed.

I see from the Escort service advertisements, seem like a few of the advertisers also have stocks in Royal, are they are all from same networks or different groups?

Confuse
11-08-16, 09:14
Went to this place at Prai twice. MP with Ping Pong RM50 (if promotion), second time RM60 promotion over. All Tomyam, mostly small size and good looking to my standard.

First case.

ML=Na Na.

Massage=Nothing special, no strength, friendly. After flip, she offer topless while HJ for RM70. After persuasion, strip all. She a bit shy but allow you to finger her pussy though, pussy kind of smelly. That spoil the mood.

Boob=may be be, not really good at judging sizes, it fill my hand nicely.

HJ= 5/10.

No FJ.

No BJ.

Second case.

ML=JJ.

Her massage is much better with some strength, for those like a real massage, probably not a right place. After flip, she will massage your leg and move on to your little brother and ask if you wanted BBBJ and topless. She also offer RM70 for topless, after persuasion, total strip, I guess that is the standard. I ask if she offer 69, she gently refuse.

She allow a short kissing, not DFK, her boob is all your, such and caress like hell, when south, she don't mind, clean and odorless, really suck her pussy kaw kaw, she seem to enjoy, just went north and south repeatedly for 1 good 10 minutes, she is really play in and enjoy it. Comes to BBBJ, not really that deep and vacuum like, ask for 69, she gave in, one more round of pussy liking good. She stop blowing and shiver in few occasion, I know she is enjoying it. Till it came into her mouth. She just accept it. The rest is just clean up.

Massage=5/10.

Body=small size good firm buttock.

Boob=be with a good hand fill / full.

HJ=5/10.

BBBJ=5/10.

DATY=YES.

DFY=few second.

69=YES.

GFE=very good.

WIR=Definitely.

Kay Ong
11-10-16, 15:18
I have being to Hock Aun last year, but did not try anyone.

I know you posted this report a few months ago, Do you still remember the room number of Angie or know roughly the location of the room?

Thanks.

You can ask the OKT.

Ouboros
11-13-16, 13:15
I'm in a hurry, so its just a simple report.

Went to Soo Chow last week, didn't open yet. So move on to the place beside it. Tried a Bakso name Kia.

Name: Kia.

Look: 7/10. So so.

Body:7/10 .

Boobs: B.

AR: No.

HJ: didn't do. Straight to BBBJ.

BJ: 8/10. Not Bad. She's enthusiastic.

FJ: 6/10 With CD. Somehow her Vajayjay felt too lose. So its not that good.

GFE: 9/10. Friendly.

WIR: So so. OK for a touch and Go.

Damage: RM 50.

RidzuanShah
11-15-16, 10:07
Hi,

This is my 1st time posting here.

Went to this MP in SG. Ara. Went to the front desk and take 1 hour rm50 oil massage.

Ask for Wadi. Think she is I her 30's. Cute face, toned body. Tight pussy and silicone breasts.

Went in and took off my shirt. Moments later she came in and saw me. Hug me from behind telling me "no see you long time. "she took off my shorts and boxer and lay a towel on my butt. Started massage. To me her massage is good. Can feel the strength. After about 15 mins flip around and my cock is getting hard. She jokes about it getting hard a bit and I just grab her and give her a kiss. She likes to stick her tongue out for me to suck it. Then my hands starts undressing her. She grab my cock and start stroking it. Putting oil and working on it with enthusiasm.

After few minutes I was reaching my hands to finger her. Took off her skirt and panties. Her pussy is wet if you know how to stimulate her sensitive area. After few minutes I wanted to thrust my cock in her but she say in shop cannot. No. Cannot. Boss no give but my dick was already.

Quarter way in her pussy. I know she never really meant to push me out of her so I gently pressure it in little by little util it was all the way in. Once fully inside then I started to pump in and out for few minutes before unloading my cum on her belly. For some reason, my dick can only cum when it is inside a pussy. HJ never works for me. Tried once, I never came until finish the 1 hour session.

Total damage is rm150. Counter rm50 and Wadi rm100. I don't really understand the short form but some that I do know like.

Face. Cute 8/10.

Body. Toned, extended nipple, silicone boobs.

HJ. Yes 8/10.

BBBJ. Never ask.

Pussy. Clean, shave and tight.

FJ - 8/10 can't do much because people can hear you.

WIR. Yes.

MikeTan7788
11-16-16, 17:18
Hi guys,

Newbie here just joined. Just want to ask the legendary girls Wai Wai and Mercedes lady mentioned in previous post are still available nowadays?

Would like to give a try.

Bsack
11-16-16, 17:20
Hi,

Went to this MP in SG. Ara. Went to the front desk and take 1 hour rm50 oil massage.

Ask for Wadi. Think she is I her 30's. Cute face, toned body. Tight pussy and silicone breasts.

Went in and took off my shirt. Moments later she came in and saw me. Hug me from behind telling me "no see you long time. "she took off my shorts and boxer and lay a towel on my butt. Started massage. To me her massage is good. Can feel the strength. After about 15 mins flip around and my cock is getting hard. She jokes about it getting hard a bit and I just grab her and give her a kiss. She likes to stick her tongue out for me to suck it. Then my hands starts undressing her. She grab my cock and start stroking it. Putting oil and working on it with enthusiasm..Can you please give me location in Sharath bro. Would like to try.

MastanBhai
11-17-16, 08:49
Hi,

Went in and took off my shirt. Moments later she came in and saw me. Hug me from behind telling me "no see you long time. "she took off my shorts and boxer and lay a towel on my butt. Started massage. To me her massage is good. Can feel the strength. After about 15 mins flip around and my cock is getting hard. She jokes about it getting hard a bit and I just grab her and give her a kiss. She likes to stick her tongue out for me to suck it. Then my hands starts undressing her. She grab my cock and start stroking it. Putting oil and working on it with enthusiasm..Bro,

You sure Wadi is still there? When you been there for massage in Sungai ara? As far as I know she is no more ready in SG ara!

MastanBhai
11-17-16, 09:02
Can you please give me location in Sharath bro. Would like to try.Wadi is no more there bro. Past 3 months!!when he went for massage with her?

MikeTan7788
11-17-16, 12:25
Went to Thye wann today. Ask for #77 and #5, unfortunately OKT said both of them no longer working there. So no chance to try.

Took #12, forgot to ask her name, age 30's, a bit chubby but fair skin. Local CKT speak Mandarin. Quite friendly and talkative.

Take me to her room, shower, BBBJ, allow DATY, but no kissing. Damage 120. Looking to try the legendary girl Mercedes and Wai wai, but couldn't find the spot.

MikeTan7788
11-17-16, 17:06
Wadi is no more there bro. Past 3 months!!when he went for massage with her?Wadi still there. I have Bio Ex wechat. They update girls photo daily.

SoonOmg
11-19-16, 22:53
Hi,

Went in and took off my shirt. Moments later she came in and saw me. Hug me from behind telling me "no see you long time. "she took off my shorts and boxer and lay a towel on my butt. Started massage. To me her massage is good. Can feel the strength. After about 15 mins flip around and my cock is getting hard. She jokes about it getting hard a bit and I just grab her and give her a kiss. She likes to stick her tongue out for me to suck it. Then my hands starts undressing her. She grab my cock and start stroking it. Putting oil and working on it with enthusiasm.

After few minutes I was reaching my hands to finger her. Took off her skirt and panties. Her pussy is wet if you know how to stimulate her sensitive area. After few minutes I wanted to thrust my cock in her but she say in shop cannot...Hi bro,

I'm super new to this kind of things.

May I know where is this bio massage as Sg ara?

Bsack
11-20-16, 06:22
Hi,

Has anyone tried Linda from Thailand, number ending in 293, planning to meet up today. If anyone tried already please let me know if it is good and safe.

TinySupra
11-21-16, 03:17
Went to soo chow but close, went a few doors away, there were a few bokso, pick an indon age 20,pretty face. RM50 for fuck and blow. Finished CIM, her name is Kia.A few doors down from Soo Chow is it left or right of soo chow?

TinySupra
11-21-16, 03:20
I am interested in Malay MILF. How to find her? I willing to pay more than RM20.Me too PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

KokuRou
11-24-16, 11:21
Hi guys,

I'm kinda new to this, I was wondering whether did you guys try these agencies:

Goergetown Escort.

Penang escort.

Penang escort (sexygirl2 u).

Butterworth escort.

Or do you guys have any other in-call agencies you can recommend?

RidzuanShah
11-25-16, 22:27
Bro,

You sure Wadi is still there? When you been there for massage in Sungai ara? As far as I know she is no more ready in SG ara!Sorry didn't check this page frequent. The date I posted my review is the day I went there. Or maybe a day after.

RidzuanShah
11-25-16, 22:40
Hi guys,

I'm kinda new to this, I was wondering whether did you guys try these agencies:

Goergetown Escort.

Penang escort.

Penang escort (sexygirl2 u).

Butterworth escort.

Or do you guys have any other in-call agencies you can recommend?You can try them. Call and ask for location of the girls that you choose. They will tell you the room number. But moat of the time the picture and actual not the same. You can turn back if you don't like what you see. If you see pretty face but sour face, turn back also. Always go for the smiling and friendly ones.

KokuRou
11-26-16, 03:53
You can try them. Call and ask for location of the girls that you choose. They will tell you the room number. But moat of the time the picture and actual not the same. You can turn back if you don't like what you see. If you see pretty face but sour face, turn back also. Always go for the smiling and friendly ones.OK, thanks for the info, man.

SoonOmg
11-27-16, 08:41
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Roger25
12-14-16, 22:43
I had booked Michelle for 90 min 2 shot outcall from above agency. Called at 4 to arrive at 6 . She did not show up. It was just forgotten, new appointment at 7:15 pm this time only 15 minutes delayed.

Girl and driver show up driver gets money, girl stays.

She was very similar to the picture. Young slim, the boobs weresmaller than in the pic.

She immediately undressed, I did the same. Shower, she cleaned thoroughly my best friend, wanted me ton step outside while she was cleaning herself.

Then she worked on me. One hand at my didi, mouth on my nipples. This went on for about 2 minutes. Then blow job. After another minuter she put a condom om laid herself on the back and asked me to fuck her. She just laid there, no active support, no kissing and she disliked being touched at the boos, no boob kissing either.

Once I finished, she pushed me out, we went to the bathroom for cleaning. Then 10 minuts massage, OK, and the second round with exactly the same procedure as number 1. After finishing she called the driver, got dressed a little bit of cuddling, and after 60 minutes she was gone. Damage 500 ringit.

Daimony1
12-23-16, 15:06
Went to Thye Wan today. My first time with #29, short, rounded, with very big breasts. Too big, probably implants, too artificial.

Asked for her name, but she just brushed it of rudely, said it was not important, as "you come here just to fuck".

Unusual, speaks very good English. But no GFE, and does not allow touching below.

She told me not to waste time when I tired to touch her pussy.

She Just wanted to finish it off quickly.

Went to Hok Aun before that, tried to look for girl in room #26 as someone in the thread said she was good, but door closed with outside light on, therefore thiere was a customer inside. Went again after visit to Thye Wan, same result. But there was a tall, fair, attractive CKT in room #28 next door, last room on the right. Told me $50, but I did not try her. Anyone tired her?

Ouboros
12-26-16, 10:53
Hi,

Does anyone here knew any Malay FL around Penang. I've tried all types Local Chinese, Tomyam, PRC, Bakso, Local Capati, etc. But I never been with Local Malay. Thank you in advance my fellow cheongster.

Ouboros
12-26-16, 10:57
A few doors down from Soo Chow is it left or right of soo chow?It should on the right side of Soo Chow. The door at the end of the building. I've tried a girl name Kia there.

Kay Ong
12-28-16, 04:18
It should on the right side of Soo Chow. The door at the end of the building. I've tried a girl name Kia there.Went to relau 88 to look for a factory FL, met one guy who was hanging around the area. He knows what I was looking for. Offer to introduce a " part time" vietnam gal, age:21. Damage RM120. He also gave me his contact number for future use. He showed me her photo, slim and young. He call her, 15 minutes later, she came down from the flat. She look like the picture. We went to a hotel in sg nibong and book for 2 hours. We stripped and showed together, her breasts are quite big, solid, firm and upright. Not silicon type. We proceed with action, I ask if she allow CIM, she said no. After 30 minutes, I told I that I was tired already, and ask her to masturbate and BBBJ me. She again remindered me not to blast into her mouth. She alternated BBBJ and masturbating my cock. I hold her head as she sucked my cock and blast my sperm as she pulled away with her hand shaking every drop of my sperm out. Was great. She is a quite but pretty. I paid and send her back, got her phone number, will call her for rematch nedt week.

TheChump
12-29-16, 18:03
Went to Thye Wan today. My first time with #29, short, rounded, with very big breasts. Too big, probably implants, too artificial.

Asked for her name, but she just brushed it of rudely, said it was not important, as "you come here just to fuck".

Unusual, speaks very good English. But no GFE, and does not allow touching below.

Went to Hok Aun before that, tried to look for girl in room #26 as someone in the thread said she was good, but door closed with outside light on, therefore thiere was a customer inside. Went again after visit to Thye Wan, same result. But there was a tall, fair, attractive CKT in room #28 next door, last room on the right. Told me $50, but I did not try her. Anyone tired her?I had the same girl today brother. Bad attitude but nice tits. When I tried taking to her she said that we have nothing to talk about LOL.

IguanaBoy
12-31-16, 19:48
Where can I get FL for Rm150 and below in Penang?

I have went to Chulia Street but most of them are Transgenders and Oldies.

IguanaBoy
01-01-17, 12:52
Went to relau 88 to look for a factory FL, met one guy who was hanging around the area. He knows what I was looking for. Offer to introduce a " part time" vietnam gal, age:21. Damage RM120. He also gave me his contact number for future use. He showed me her photo, slim and young. He call her, 15 minutes later, she came down from the flat. She look like the picture. We went to a hotel in sg nibong and book for 2 hours. We stripped and showed together, her breasts are quite big, solid, firm and upright. Not silicon type. We proceed with action, I ask if she allow CIM, she said no. After 30 minutes, I told I that I was tired already, and ask her to masturbate and BBBJ me. She again remindered me not to blast into her mouth. She alternated BBBJ and masturbating my cock. I hold her head as she sucked my cock and blast my sperm as she pulled away with her hand shaking every drop of my sperm out. Was great. She is a quite but pretty. I paid and send her back, got her phone number, will call her for rematch nedt week.Can I get his number bro?

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

IguanaBoy
01-01-17, 17:38
Today I have went to Campbell street, time around 9 pm and found a chubby Malay lady standing in front of SumSun budget hotel. When I go near to her, she was looked at me like inviting me to tell something. I just move toward her and asked her rate for per hour. She said that she is counting the shot. Her rate is RM 100. When I is said OK to her, she just bring me to the hotel and get to money from me. After that she bring me to her room and told me to remove my clothes. Then, she let me to play with her tits for a while, after a few minutes she started to suck my dick and put condom to begin her duty. Her hole is too loosen. And her tits are a bit bitter because of her body spray.

CinaHandsome69
01-11-17, 07:13
I thought I post this to update all punters on the Penang scene from my personal experience this week.

Cheap bonks. RM $40 just like the old Brickfields in KL. Small wash area, small room.

Hock Aun, Soo Chow and Paris Hotel still operating but only till 6 PM everyday. Last call at 530 PM I believe.

Hock-Aun. Mainly MILFs and some GILFs. Room 26 looks interesting but she is at least late 40's. Room 30 looks like in her late 30's and large rack. Mainly locals. When I went there I heard one of the FL say the previous day was a really good but busy day for them.

Paris. Mainly GILFs and chubby ones. Not as attractive as Hock Aun. Mainly locals.

Soo Chow. Many Indons. Several SYTs in their early 20's. Terrible service. The Indon I had looked like she is only 22 years old. Did not even bother to take off bra and top, just hiked up her skirt and laid on bed. Will not return. Soo Chow has 3 outlets, two doors at each end of the shoplot and one red awning door along the alley. When I went in the afternoon all the FLs were taken up and had to wait for some of them to come out. So perhaps they have been bonked to exhaustion and not keen to earn more money.

Thye Wan. RM $120 bonks.

Proper room and bathroom.

Went to TW and the OKTs are quite polite and will recommend the FLs. Mainly locals and late 20's to 30's.

Open till late night. Saw one I might come back to try later. Decided to walk over to Waldorf.

Waldolf Hotel. Found a GEM at room 410 a VIET SYT! Saw another attractive one at room 414. Running rate is RM $150. I was following a few locals around hanging to the back and I saw that they each handed over 3 blue-green ones.

Massage parlors.

Popped into some MPs (Cititel, Gurney, Northam) but they have all gone upmarket and pricey. You pay for massage about RM $100++ for 45 minutes and then still have to fork out for the extras. Did not bother to try. Maybe some brothers can comment here on their SOP and if my perception is wrong.

CinaHandsome69
01-11-17, 07:14
Ended up at Waldolf. The ground floor MP had only 1-2 local MILFs, not to my liking.

Went upstairs to 3rd and 4th floor. On 3rd floor a couple of Viet SYTs but they were playing their phones or just lying in bed. They don't seem too keen. Maybe business too good and they are f at check out.

Went to 4th floor and saw two attractive ones, both SYT room 410 and 414. The one in 410 smiled at me but the one at 410 has a nice rack. Decided to go for service rather than rack size. Will try 414 tonight.

The young SYT at room 410 was good. A gem finally in Penang.

Looks 7/10- passable.

Boobs. B.

Body. Not skinny but not chubby either.

Height- 1.65 M, average height.

Went in and she smiled, we hugged, she kissed me on the lips, we proceeded to undress.

SOP shower and she washed me. All the while smiling and some rabba rabba.

Then laid on bed. She did the usual catbath and BBBJ. She took her time to sensually BBBJ me, not a lot of deep throat more licking and sucking. She went on for a long time, its not rushed which I liked. Must have been 10 minutes of this.

Then capped on and did a few positions, exploded. She cleaned up and we showered.

Dressed up and she gave me a few more hugs and kisses on the lips, left a happy man.

Good GFE although she could not speak much Chinese or English.

Damage. RM $150.

Will return again as had a good experience. Maybe tonight I will try both 410 and 414.

GeminiAlfa
01-13-17, 17:24
I thought I post this to update all punters on the Penang scene from my personal experience this week.

Cheap bonks. RM $40 just like the old Brickfields in KL. Small wash area, small room.

Hock Aun, Soo Chow and Paris Hotel still operating but only till 6 PM everyday. Last call at 530 PM I believe.

Hock-Aun. Mainly MILFs and some GILFs. Room 26 looks interesting but she is at least late 40's. Room 30 looks like in her late 30's and large rack. Mainly locals. When I went there I heard one of the FL say the previous day was a really good but busy day for them.

Paris. Mainly GILFs and chubby ones. Not as attractive as Hock Aun. Mainly locals..Arrived hock ann and Soo Chow around 930-10 PM. All closed. Not sure when are they start to work?

And I tried to look for Thye Wan but could not found on Google map. Close to Waldorf? Thanks.

Sam920
02-04-17, 01:19
Can you guys suggest any place under rm200 for service at sex?

Screw King
02-04-17, 12:24
Can you guys suggest any place under rm200 for service at sex?sexybunny69.com

Girls141.

Liquid101
02-07-17, 12:02

Went to Hok Aun before that, tried to look for girl in room #26 as someone in the thread said she was good, but door closed with outside light on, therefore thiere was a customer inside. Went again after visit to Thye Wan, same result. But there was a tall, fair, attractive CKT in room #28 next door, last room on the right. Told me $50, but I did not try her. Anyone tired her?Bro Daimony1,

The 'tall, fair attractive CKT' in room #28 is in Thye Wan or Hock Aun? And per bonk only RM50?

MonkyCwh
02-13-17, 09:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Alchy
02-14-17, 04:56
I was in Penang George town for 12 months and mostly stayed at Cititel. Never got asked about my companion that I would take at night back to the hotel. Free parking in their garage if you are staying with the hotel.

Mostly mongered in the area of Pwnang road. Careful with street walkers. Most of them are ladyboys.

Soho on Penang road is full of Viet working girls young and old for as long as I was there but ask for too much money. 200st or 400 over night. Ringgits. Most of them aren't worth it. I ended up dating a Soho waitress girl for a while. That was fun until everyone knew I was fucking her as she would come to my hotel after work.

Check out slippery senoritas or the bars restaurants in that area and you are for sure to find some local girl for fun. Maybe even long term relationship. I couldn't make one last more than a week as I was always searching for something new. And it is easy in Penang.

Never tried any of the places mentioned here even tho they wan was right next door to Cititel. The girls there are nasty.

Chuliq street is gay / ladyboy street so screw that.

Massage places ask for too much money and sub-par service from old fat women from China.

If you are young like I am, 30, and like to party. Dance and can chat with girls, anywhere is a possibility and for sure to find and rope a girl for a fuck. Careful with Malay Muslim girls. They have an ID card that says they are Muslim but dress normal and can get you in trouble. Trust me. Not worth it. Spent a full day explaining myself I did not know she was Muslim.

Have fun. With the USD being in our favor a lot of cheap fun is to be had.

Also stayed at the bay view but the hotel is noisy as the rooms from the 3rd floor and up (I think it was the 3rd floor) share an open area and too many noisy tourists.

Stayed at the g hotel and that is great but everything around is westernized and expensive. And not a lot of action. Don't even bother with batu ferringhi. Hard to find any action there and the loudspeakers are always sounding with some Muslim prayers that sound like choking a dog.

In short: Soho. Slippery senoritas area (upper Penang road) and Komtar mall area is where you can find some pussy.

Channy
02-17-17, 11:29
Soho on Penang road is full of Viet working girls young and old for as long as I was there but ask for too much money. 200st or 400 over night. Ringgits. Most of them aren't worth it. I ended up dating a Soho waitress girl for a while. That was fun until everyone knew I was fucking her as she would come to my hotel after work..Excuse me but you complained for what? Are you a cheongster or a plaboy? 200 rm expansive? The expert in Kl are so happy to paid 400-500 rm the ST and 1000 rm the LT for a poppiah at Beach club. 200 is actually around 1500 baths. The price you will paid for ST in Thailand for a bar girl.

Did you know there is 2 cheap brothels less than 5 minutes walking from your hotel? The girls will not charge you more than 30 rm the ST. Is it too expansive?

Never tried any of the places mentioned here even tho they wan was right next door to Cititel. The girls there are nasty.You never try but you know girls are nasty. Orang putih with their certainties, who has not see any other brothels on the island, but give us their expertise.

Chuliq street is gay / ladyboy street so screw that.Well it seem you see ladyboy everywhere, unable to recognize a real woman. Orange bar has not enough girls? Open your eyes, there is two others spot on chulia where you can meet girls.

Edward77
02-26-17, 05:28
Excuse me but you complained for what? Are you a cheongster or a plaboy? 200 rm expansive? The expert in Kl are so happy to paid 400-500 rm the ST and 1000 rm the LT for a poppiah at Beach club. 200 is actually around 1500 baths. The price you will paid for ST in Thailand for a bar girl.

Did you know there is 2 cheap brothels less than 5 minutes walking from your hotel? The girls will not charge you more than 30 rm the ST. Is it too expansive?

You never try but you know girls are nasty. Orang putih with their certainties, who has not see any other brothels on the island, but give us their expertise.

Well it seem you see ladyboy everywhere, unable to recognize a real woman. Orange bar has not enough girls? Open your eyes, there is two others spot on chulia where you can meet girls.Any place Thai is offering for a quickie for less than rm50? Do you know the location?

Channy
02-27-17, 11:45
Any place Thai is offering for a quickie for less than rm50? Do you know the location?All the brothels I know in Penang got only Malaysian, some got Baksos. For brothel with Thai girls the nearest place I know is in SP. Only 5 Thai MILF, they charged 50 rm.

Otherwise on DATO Keramat you have 2 thai FL MILF. One of them used to work on Chulia street / JL Penang during many years. Since all the girls in the area asked 50 rm including room. The price should not be different (I don't take Thai girls in Malaysia. Enough choice among Malaysian, CKT, NL,chapati).

Mine1234
03-02-17, 13:41
All the brothels I know in Penang got only Malaysian, some got Baksos. For brothel with Thai girls the nearest place I know is in SP. Only 5 Thai MILF, they charged 50 rm.
Can an
Otherwise on DATO Keramat you have 2 thai FL MILF. One of them used to work on Chulia street / JL Penang during many years. Since all the girls in the area asked 50 rm including room. The price should not be different (I don't take Thai girls in Malaysia. Enough choice among Malaysian, CKT, NL,chapati).Can I know where to get Capati.

Tuah Derhaka
03-10-17, 21:26
I was previously a member here under the name XDaniil and posted a few FRs in the Penang and Russia thread but had to delete my account because of some problems. Finally decided to register again so here goes, I went to Times Pub at BM tonight but there was a big crowd and I felt awkward since I was alone so I left and decided to go to Latin Karaoke near Penang Bowl. Went in and one of the mummies there straight away rejected me (probably because I'm not Chinese) but luckily one other mummy said there're still a few girls working (at 1 am). So I confirmed the price with her and she led me to an empty karaoke room with a young Malay girl already waiting for me. I agreed to book her until 3 and ordered just a bucket to enjoy. After that we started talking and within minutes we were kissing like long lost lovers. After about an hour of singing, dancing and foreplay she naughtily asked me whether I wanted anything extra. So we agreed on the price for FJ which is 350 (I got a 50 discount maybe because I'm Malay and still young).

Name: A*.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 8/10 (medium sized).

Ass 9/10 (small but perky with nice peach shape).

Pussy 9/10 (super wet, no smell and warm).

BBBJ 8/10 (some slurping action but suction is just so-so).

DFK 9/10.

DATY 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

FJ 9/10 (I got to fuck her raw, she mentioned earlier that we need to use protection but after a few beers and both of us were horny we both forgot and didn't care about it).

P / S: I know it's dangerous, I totally regretted it after that and was scared af so please don't judge me.

Damage: 1 bucket and room (105) + Girl booking fee (150) + FJ (350) = 605.

Damage is super expensive (I need to wait till next month to cheong again because of my budget) but totally worth it since I found a nice port with Malay girls. BTW, there are only a few Malay girls there and majority of the others are Viets since Chinese guys prefer them according to my girl. She also gave me her personal number so that I can meet her outside of work and save money on drinks and the booking fee, so make sure to make an impression.

Vengeful Spirit
03-15-17, 10:07
Any FUBU stories around Penang? Anyone interested to swap?

Greetings,

Jackson

Eszpresszo
03-15-17, 21:44
I noticed numerous posts on this thread citing poor service or a bad attitude from the working girls. Is this common at this destination?

I realize Penang is not a mecca for mongering, but I had wanted to visit it for touristic purposes as well as for mongering.

Daimony1
03-16-17, 06:31
Was at Thye Wan over a week ago. Tried number 9.

She wore glasses, face so so.

Altitude so so. Ok but not too friendly.

Can see figure a bit overweight when clothes are off.

GFE: 6. 5.

WIR: no.

Any good recommedations for Thye Wan?

Went on to try Waldorf a few days later.

Got a local CKT from KL.

Name Nikko.

Face: so so.

Figure also a bit fat after clothes are off.

But friendly and good altitude.

WIR: maybe.

Checked out Hock Aun on 3 different days. Different girls in room 28 (last room to the left) on different days. Why?

Did not try any. Looks very busy around 4 to 5:30 pm.

Tuah Derhaka
04-02-17, 14:00
Name: Cherry.

Place: Hotel Pingsa near Batu Lanchang.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Ass 10/10 (huge and pear shaped, amazing during anal).

Pussy 8/10 (wet, no smell but not the tightest).

BBBJ 8/10 .

DFK 7/10.

DATY 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

FJ 9/10 (very high GFE and moan is very sexy, definitely not fake. We both were sweating heavily after 20 minutes as she forgot to switch on the aircon. First anal experience for me, she kept pulling the sheets and groaning. Loved it.).

Damage: 250 including anal. Later found out that I could have just paid 180 and passed her 50 extra for anal inside the room, that way can save 20 and she would have gotten more also.

Khaboi
04-04-17, 18:25

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

BBBJ 8/10 .

DFK 7/10.

DATY 9/10..Wow that's amazing. Would you mind sharing how to get in contact with this Cherry girl? Really appreciate it thank you.

Tuah Derhaka
04-05-17, 15:08
Wow that's amazing. Would you mind sharing how to get in contact with this Cherry girl? Really appreciate it thank you.Sorry can't do. We're both just regular members and can't use the forum's private message service yet.

Greetings,

Jackson

Eszpresszo
04-10-17, 14:49
All the brothels I know in Penang got only Malaysian, some got Baksos. For brothel with Thai girls the nearest place I know is in SP. Only 5 Thai MILF, they charged 50 rm.

Otherwise on DATO Keramat you have 2 thai FL MILF. One of them used to work on Chulia street / JL Penang during many years. Since all the girls in the area asked 50 rm including room. The price should not be different (I don't take Thai girls in Malaysia. Enough choice among Malaysian, CKT, NL,chapati).So are we going with national cuisine to designate the girls' ethnicity?

Bakso= Indonesian.

NL= (Nasi Lemak) Malaysian.

Chapati= Indian I am assuming.

So what do you call Thai girls? Tom Yum?

What about Vietnamese girls? Pho?

American Girls? Cheeseburger, I guess.

Franga
04-11-17, 10:04
And Aussie girls. Whoppers.

Tuah Derhaka
04-11-17, 12:16
So are we going with national cuisine to designate the girls' ethnicity?

Bakso= Indonesian.

NL= (Nasi Lemak) Malaysian.

Chapati= Indian I am assuming.

So what do you call Thai girls? Tom Yum?

What about Vietnamese girls? Pho?

American Girls? Cheeseburger, I guess.Yup, we do go with national cuisine to designate the girls' ethnicity. NL is for local Malay, CKT is for local Chinese, Chapati for local Indian, Popiah for Vietnam, Bakso for Indonesia, Tom Yum for Thai, PRC for China.

Fast Eddie 48
04-14-17, 00:35
I noticed numerous posts on this thread citing poor service or a bad attitude from the working girls. Is this common at this destination?

I realize Penang is not a mecca for mongering, but I had wanted to visit it for touristic purposes as well as for mongering.To ESZ.

If you are a hot model you be working in Singapore or KL where you get the top dollar not in Penang, most working girl here are low end average 30 yr old and there are not much touring here either you are better off going to Sabah or Langawi for nice beach.

Fast Eddie 48.

Ouboros
04-14-17, 02:50
Thye Wan.

Last week went to Thye Wan. Enter the building and the OKT is friendly and recommended me some girl. Took a girl name Mia from Sabah. Here's the review.

Name: Mia.

Origin: Sabahan.

Body: 7/10.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: B cups. Enough to grab it nicely.

Nipples: Brownish.

BJ: 8/10 nice suction. Slurping sound.

HJ: 7/10 super nice. Damm good technique. If you want to cum, tell her to slow down, she will).

FJ: 8/10 (she has the moves.) Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl. BTW she knows how to ride you really good.

GFE: 8/10. (treat you very well).

CIM: Yes + facial.

Wir: Yes.

Daimony1
04-14-17, 22:03
Thye Wan.

Last week went to Thye Wan. Enter the building and the OKT is friendly and recommended me some girl. Took a girl name Mia from Sabah. Here's the review.

HJ: 7/10 super nice. Damm good technique. If you want to cum, tell her to slow down, she will).

FJ: 8/10 (she has the moves.) Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl. BTW she knows how to ride you really good.

GFE: 8/10. (treat you very well).

CIM: Yes + facial.

Wir: Yes.DO you know her number?

OKT recommended a couple of East Malaysians to me but I did not take it. Maybe I will try her next time if I know the number.

I was at Thye Wan again in Feb. Take a small size CKT MILF, number 20.

She looked Ok, but wanted to finish faster than normal. BBBJ for less than 2 minutes, than wanted to do FJ right after that.

Will not do side by side for some reason, insists on missionary, when I said no, than says cowgirl or doggy.

Looks: 7. 5.

BJ: 6. 5 only a couple of minutes.

FJ: 6. 5.

GFE: 6.

WIR: no.

WallyBaggy
04-15-17, 15:44
Bro,

Where is the location for Time Pub Bukit Mertajam? And what is the time of business hour?

I was previously a member here under the name XDaniil and posted a few FRs in the Penang and Russia thread but had to delete my account because of some problems. Finally decided to register again so here goes, I went to Times Pub at BM tonight but there was a big crowd and I felt awkward since I was alone so I left and decided to go to Latin Karaoke near Penang Bowl. Went in and one of the mummies there straight away rejected me (probably because I'm not Chinese) but luckily one other mummy said there're still a few girls working (at 1 am). So I confirmed the price with her and she led me to an empty karaoke room with a young Malay girl already waiting for me. I agreed to book her until 3 and ordered just a bucket to enjoy. After that we started talking and within minutes we were kissing like long lost lovers. After about an hour of singing, dancing and foreplay she naughtily asked me whether I wanted anything extra..

Ouboros
04-15-17, 15:48
DO you know her number?

OKT recommended a couple of East Malaysians to me but I did not take it. Maybe I will try her next time if I know the number.

I was at Thye Wan again in Feb. Take a small size CKT MILF, number 20.

She looked Ok, but wanted to finish faster than normal. BBBJ for less than 2 minutes, than wanted to do FJ right after that.

Will not do side by side for some reason, insists on missionary, when I said no, than says cowgirl or doggy.

Looks: 7. 5.

BJ: 6. 5 only a couple of minutes.

FJ: 6. 5.

GFE: 6.

WIR: no.Sabahan Mia.

Room No. 10.

Damage Rm120.

Superman Singh
04-21-17, 20:16
Sabahan Mia.

Room No. 10.

Damage Rm120.Is there any massage centers in Sungai Bakap that offers handjob massages for a reasonable price?

Superman Singh
04-23-17, 14:59
Is there any massage centers in Sungai Bakap that offers handjob massages for a reasonable price?

Jenevis
05-12-17, 11:03
Hi everyone,

First time posting in Penang thread, been reading up on my homework here.

Today was a sad day for me. Decided to visit Hock Aun, Soo Chow and Paris, but almost no girls at all!

Albeit it was my first time venturing to these places, I'm sure there can't be only 2 girls per place. And I'm pretty sure all the closed doors I saw weren't occupied.

Was there any wind of raids? Or was it just my bad luck? Hoping to try again next few days or perhaps visit mainland side. Read about Mercedes and Aarthi at BM side, so may go scouting there and the other few locations mentioned in this thread.

I did notice a place called Fortuna Hotel nearby, wasn't sure if there was anything there, so didn't bother going in to check it out, but I guess there is some action there, judging from the looks of the place.

Hoping to post a report soon!

APReport
05-14-17, 08:52

I had the same girl today brother. Bad attitude but nice tits. When I tried talking to her she said that we have nothing to talk about LOL.Wished I had read the above two reports warning about #29 before going to TW. She had a terrible attitude, very rude, very poor skills. She didn't allow touching of her breast and genitals. She slapped away my hands each time I tried. Five minutes into the session she started complaining incessantly about the lack of time. A total rush job. She didn't want to perform oral. Awful customer service, uncooperative, apathetic. My worst experience in Asia in nearly 10 years.

Iceachilles
05-22-17, 05:13
I'll be headed there next month, and was wondering if there were any recommendations for hotels. Don't want to bring any girls to the room. Prefer incalls in the area. Las time, I stayed at the gurney, but thought I would try a different place this time.

Curry Mee
05-31-17, 07:02

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10.

BBBJ 8/10 .

DFK 7/10.

DATY 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

FJ 9/10 (very high GFE and moan is very sexy, definitely not fake. We both were sweating heavily after 20 minutes as she forgot to switch on the aircon. First anal experience for me, she kept pulling the sheets and groaning. Loved it.).

Damage: 250 including anal. Later found out that I could have just paid 180 and passed her 50 extra for anal inside the room, that way can save 20 and she would have gotten more also.Bro, awesome FR. Was this from an OKT or WeChat contact? Thanks!

Kay Ong
06-03-17, 05:22
I'll be headed there next month, and was wondering if there were any recommendations for hotels. Don't want to bring any girls to the room. Prefer incalls in the area. Las time, I stayed at the gurney, but thought I would try a different place this time.Went to Waldoff hotel massage parlour, chose a MILF, name Violet age 35+ average look but very friendly, went into the sex chamber. We undress and she bathe me as she masturbated my dick with soap. After washing away the soap from my body. She gave me a deep throat blowjob in the bath area. Then proceed to the bed for real action, she started sucking my dick which was very hard by then. The sucking went on for almost 10 minutes with different positions and a few deep throat where she shaft my whole cock into her mouth touching her throat. Then she cap my cock and started the fucking in missionary, cow girl and doggy. I finished with her removing the CD and started sucking my cock till I blasted the whole load of sperm into her mouth and she still continued the sucking till I cannot tahan anymore after orgasm. I tipped her another RM50 for the good service.

Daimony1
06-03-17, 08:06
Went to Waldoff hotel massage parlour, chose a MILF, name Violet age 35+ average look but very friendly, went into the sex chamber. We undress and she bathe me as she masturbated my dick with soap. After washing away the soap from my body. She gave me a deep throat blowjob in the bath area. Then proceed to the bed for real action, she started sucking my dick which was very hard by then. The sucking went on for almost 10 minutes with different positions and a few deep throat where she shaft my whole cock into her mouth touching her throat. Then she cap my cock and started the fucking in missionary, cow girl and doggy. I finished with her removing the CD and started sucking my cock till I blasted the whole load of sperm into her mouth and she still continued the sucking till I cannot tahan anymore after orgasm. I tipped her another RM50 for the good service.So at Waldorf she is known as Violet (and not a number) if I ask the OKT about her?

Thanks.

Kay Ong
06-06-17, 14:42
So at Waldorf she is known as Violet (and not a number) if I ask the OKT about her?

Thanks.Yes, ask the OKT for violet, and share your experience.

MikeTan7788
06-10-17, 11:43
Went to Waldoff hotel massage parlour, chose a MILF, name Violet age 35+ average look but very friendly, went into the sex chamber. We undress and she bathe me as she masturbated my dick with soap. After washing away the soap from my body. She gave me a deep throat blowjob in the bath area. Then proceed to the bed for real action, she started sucking my dick which was very hard by then. The sucking went on for almost 10 minutes with different positions and a few deep throat where she shaft my whole cock into her mouth touching her throat. Then she cap my cock and started the fucking in missionary, cow girl and doggy. I finished with her removing the CD and started sucking my cock till I blasted the whole load of sperm into her mouth and she still continued the sucking till I cannot tahan anymore after orgasm. I tipped her another RM50 for the good service.This Violet is China or local?

Iceachilles
06-23-17, 02:44
Read in another website that the royale spa had some great service and great ladies, so decided to book that hotel and stay there. It was strange, because the night I arrived, there were cops at our hotel. About 7 on bikes in total. I thought that that was strange.

Anyways, went the next day to try the place. When I arrived, I asked for a massage, she asked what kind? I said a special. She pulled out a piece of paper and showed me the specials. Not that time of specials, but veggie massage specials. I got a scrub and massage for $150 thinking that it was code for something more in the room. Nope, everything was covered. I don't know where I went wrong and if there is code or something, but Penang was a bust. Didn't get anything there. Had paper underwear on the whole time. Was really disappointed.

MickeyMouse54
06-23-17, 09:35
Read in another website that the royale spa had some great service and great ladies, so decided to book that hotel and stay there. It was strange, because the night I arrived, there were cops at our hotel. About 7 on bikes in total. I thought that that was strange.

Anyways, went the next day to try the place. When I arrived, I asked for a massage, she asked what kind? I said a special. She pulled out a piece of paper and showed me the specials. Not that time of specials, but veggie massage specials. I got a scrub and massage for $150 thinking that it was code for something more in the room. Nope, everything was covered. I don't know where I went wrong and if there is code or something, but Penang was a bust. Didn't get anything there. Had paper underwear on the whole time. Was really disappointed.The anti-corruption agency has recently made arrests of high-level suspects running police organized protection rackets - http://www.sarawakreport.org/2017/06/operation-gopi-connections-point-right-to-the-top-major-exclusive/ . This has most likely caused a lot of places to curtail their activities. Will be interesting to see how this power struggle pans out.

WowWee93
06-27-17, 08:57
Thye Wan.

HJ: 7/10 super nice. Damm good technique. If you want to cum, tell her to slow down, she will)..Hi,

I'm newbie here, can provide the location and contact number?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

JackCool
06-30-17, 11:22
Last week during Raya holiday, went to Lotus at Tg tokong, right opposite of Island plaza. On 2nd floor, corner unit. Took the RM108 package, a male receptionist arranged a MSG lady to me. I don't care as first time be there, want to try my luck if meet someone special. Was led by receptionist to a private room, covered by thick curtain, environment is clean and tidy. As usual, started to take off everything and covered with towel. After a few minutes, a young lady entered to the room, a warm and friendly greeting to me first, looked at the lady face, sweet and pretty especially smiling. Here's the review.

Name: Risa.

Origin: Thai.

Face: 7.5/10.

Boobs: see cups. Soft and feel good to grab it gentle.

BJ: 8/10- she sucks and licked your dick like eating ice-cream. I enjoyed her blow job skills. Her eyes.

Contact make you seduction on purpose while sucking.

Massage: 6. 5 /10.

Damage: 108.

WIR: yes, definitely.

Kay Ong
07-01-17, 14:14
Went to Soo Chow, closed, went next 2 doors, many indon teenagers, went across the lane to another outlet, also many indon chick. One pretty young chick attracted me. Went into a small room, wash, clean & put on CD. She started sucking till I was ready to fuck my hard dick into her pussy. Missionary then doggy till I blast my load into her from rear. Face pretty, be cup breast, slim. Not very experience in sex. But value for money. RM50 for 15 minutes quicky which I prefer.

Ouboros
07-01-17, 17:35
Went to Soo Chow, closed, went next 2 doors, many indon teenagers, went across the lane to another outlet, also many indon chick. One pretty young chick attracted me. Went into a small room, wash, clean & put on CD. She started sucking till I was ready to fuck my hard dick into her pussy. Missionary then doggy till I blast my load into her from rear. Face pretty, be cup breast, slim. Not very experience in sex. But value for money. RM50 for 15 minutes quicky which I prefer.Is it in front of Soo chow? Near the Kopitiam? Thanks in advance.

Kay Ong
07-02-17, 09:21
Just 3 doors away from Soo Chow and the other one is opposite across the lane. The girls available are young Indons with not much sex service experience. They just can perform simple blowjob and part their legs for you to blast your load. Do not expect good service. It suits me as I normally want a quick blowjob and unload my sperm. Besides it is very cheap. Paris and Hock Aun are all MILF old women and not girl.

Ouboros
07-04-17, 14:01
Hi,

I'm newbie here, can provide the location and contact number?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

JacksonThey wan fitness center at Jalan pinang there. Opposite red garden.

MlNewman63
07-08-17, 09:23
Does anyone know of a MP or HC that offers prostate massage?

NewImage
07-10-17, 10:35
Detailed poster on KL forum, need help with Penang (never been).

Me. Prefer FL and back to hotel room for LT, GFE not quick boom boom and go.

So.

Recommended Hotel to stay near action. Stayed at Fraser Place / Novotel in KL. Any similar standard GF hotel recommendations please.

Bogman
07-11-17, 15:37
Hi Guys.

I'm a regular poster on Costa Del Sol forum so hoping for some info here as first visit to Penang. I have RTFF but I have been unable to find out much info as most of the reports are Georgetown area.

I will be staying in Batu Ferringhi and would like to know if there are any brothels or massage places where I could visit. I would also be interested in any independent escorts who provide incall service as I will be unable to take anyone back to hotel.

Any info would be very much appreciated and also PMs.

Regards,

Bogman.

WombatEd2
07-11-17, 18:47
Went to Waldoff hotel massage parlour, chose a MILF, name Violet age 35+ average look but very friendly, went into the sex chamber. We undress and she bathe me as she masturbated my dick with soap. After washing away the soap from my body. She gave me a deep throat blowjob in the bath area. Then proceed to the bed for real action, she started sucking my dick which was very hard by then. The sucking went on for almost 10 minutes with different positions and a few deep throat where she shaft my whole cock into her mouth touching her throat. Then she cap my cock and started the fucking in missionary, cow girl and doggy. I finished with her removing the CD and started sucking my cock till I blasted the whole load of sperm into her mouth and she still continued the sucking till I cannot tahan anymore after orgasm. I tipped her another RM50 for the good service.You "tipped her another RM50" on top of what price for massage and service?

Htwoo
07-14-17, 08:52
Hi all,

Not been Gurney Spa for a long time, any update on it? Any new girls or remain same people?

Hope that guys can recommend some other nice massage center for good services with ladies.

Htwoo
07-14-17, 09:13
Last week during Raya holiday, went to Lotus at Tg tokong, right opposite of Island plaza. On 2nd floor, corner unit. Took the RM108 package, a male receptionist arranged a MSG lady to me. I don't care as first time be there, want to try my luck if meet someone special. Was led by receptionist to a private room, covered by thick curtain, environment is clean and tidy. As usual, started to take off everything and covered with towel. After a few minutes, a young lady entered to the room, a warm and friendly greeting to me first, looked at the lady face, sweet and pretty especially smiling. Here's the review.

Name: Risa.

Origin: Thai.

Face: 7.5/10..Hi bro,

The Lotus Spa is it same with the' Sense Thai Spa?

Ouboros
07-14-17, 19:33
Hi,

Anyone know any brother in mainland Penang. I've been to most on the island but never explore mainland area. Thank you in advance fellow cheongsters.

JackCool
07-17-17, 09:24
Hi bro,

The Lotus Spa is it same with the' Sense Thai Spa?No, I don't think so, it is located at Prima Tanjung complex, right opposite of Island Plaza.

Combat King
07-20-17, 16:00
Have not posted for some time. Decided to check out this place as always drives pass it. Massage one hour is $68. Place looks safe and clean. OKT asked who I wanted. I said anyone just want a relaxing rub, don't mind a older lady. He said OK and in came a local Chinese girl about late 20's or early 30's I think. Maybe he did not understand me. First think I noticed was her fair legs in shorts. Love it. Faced down and massage starts. After 5 minutes she read out her menu. Handjob $50. Naked body massage plus handjob $100. Fuck $150. I went for the $100. Nice fair body, natural normal sized boobs. Her face 6. 5/10. Sucking boobs and licking pussy allowed. She said he likes oral better than actual sex and she gave out soft moans. I could easily inserted my hard brother into her but controlled myself as no CD. I asked her why she not afraid I just fuck her, she said she trust I won't but if I want she has CD. Anyway was going to burst any time. She masturbated me while I licked her and I shot my load. By the way, her name is Apple from Taiping.

Techim
07-22-17, 11:59
way, her name is Apple from Taiping.HP Centre = Hong Ping?

Combat King
07-22-17, 17:22
HP Centre = Hong Ping?Formerly Embassy Hotel, opposite old Rex Theatre.

Combat King
07-23-17, 15:47
Need recommendations for Gurney Spa and Jen Hotel Spa please.