PDA

View Full Version : Penang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33

Combat King
01-20-19, 16:25
Post a lot only but real thing, probably do real thing less than 15 times on my whole 30 year life :rolleyes:

Chinese new year 6th I go BM. Belanja you want or not but no ice cream lah. After finish later we go eat nearby pasar. Warldof, thye wan cannot leh. The girl probably richer than me :D :D.Went to Thye Wan yesterday. Told Captain I like skinny girls with no tummy. OKT recommended a few but do not trust him as cannot see the girls bodies as all sitting down. In walked a quite slim one, nice legs wearing glasses. Called here think is #128. Usual SOP in room. Thai tattato on her back. Said she is almost 40. Cat bath and deep throat me. Too fast for my liking. Asked want to CIM. I said I came to fuck. Finished in a minute. Paid her $130. Mission done.

Vamp88
01-22-19, 04:55
It's been few years didn't visit TW, I wonder thus #77 coco still working there? Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Sipekhiao
01-22-19, 07:14
Went to pinknana for the last few weeks, opposite kayu in bayan lepas. Had 2 different ladies for my last few visits.

Sarah is horny. Looks wise average, but allows everything and loves to kiss. A lot DFK, DATY, BBBJ, fingering all allowed. Massage is so so only. Very GFE feel, and tight pussy as well. After a second visit with her things get more intense, damn syok. Service wise I give her 9/10.

Yuki is pretty new to the place. Has a pretty face. Allow SOP only, I. E. No kissing, fingering. But when we fuck she makes these little moans tat really turns me on, and her looks and syok feel during session is really nice. Service is 7/10.

Both damage RM180 per session. I would say at most places if you find a girl tat you like and you do repeat sessions with them, the experience really gets better each time. No wonder I'm hooked on pussies! .

Lashio
01-22-19, 09:09
Forum went dead again. Need recommendations for a simple massage and after that a HJ. Prefer by locals as China, Thailand and Indonesians just want sex to make extra money. Hotels massage too expensive. Don't mind spending RM100 for massage and HJ. HELP.Bro,

Is Lotus at Prima Tanjung still operating? If don't mind where about the location. First time going to try out. Thanks.

Josephx 886
01-24-19, 16:04
After staying 1 year in Penang, I notice the freelancer is quite expensive and not worth it around 150++.

The notorious 3 brothel near komtar are better. 1st brothel is full of MILF, the brothel near to it consists of young indon but service not that good, some won't take bra off. 3rd one MILF but service better. Each around rm40-50 for 15 min.

Paris hotel old stock, hock aun Chinese aunties a lot.

Massage center got many beauties but the price also beauty. Used to go to lotus, take normal massage if not mistaken rm58 then deal with the girl inside rm 150.

I have never been to kheng hoe bar near air itam, look suspicious. Any one can share their experience there in term of price and services?

GspotCrusher
01-25-19, 12:06
Day 1:

After reading through the last 12 months. I went out on a search.

Thursday Night: Arrived late, got to hotel, contacted a few wechat places all closed at 1:30 am.

Friday: Afternoon, set out to run some errands. On way to the mall, set out to find 3 things:

1. Soo Chow.

2. Bangladesh that use Fortuna hotel.

3. New Soo Chow location.

1. First into the 3rd door west of the actual hotel. One chubby, light complexion, friendly, said they were closing soon. 50 MYR. Passed.

Location on same alley about 10 meters southeast, went in said "girls. " Guy just pointed at me. Bunch of chunkies speaking I assume Bahasa to me. None of interest.

2. Same 2 of them. Not attractive, thick. Both would be considered BBW's in Asia, normal size by western standards.

3. Went down to find new Soo Chow. No luck tried both numbers on street behind St. Giles.

Ended up with Wechat Thai at T+. 180, not bad. Thicker than my likes, but needed the workout. BBBJ, FJ, friendly. Good service, but typical for Thais.

Looking for some Indian as I haven't had that since my Girlfriend in high school 20 years ago.

Will do more recon. Anyone want me to check anything out? I'm an Abc, so I can go into local places without being harassed and more westerner oriented places once I start speaking.

More to come.

Mmlouie
01-27-19, 07:22
One night walking back to my hotel a tall lady rushed up to me wanting to go with me. I looked at her with a quizzical look.

She obviously read my mind, blurted out I'm a lady. To reinforce this she lifted her dress. No undies, no hair and no dangler. She actually reinforced my view. It looked like a designer vagina. All this on Penang Road with plenty of passersby.

I declined!

Jaime.Why? A designer vagina even.

GspotCrusher
01-27-19, 09:43
After my visit to the T+.

Went to recharge at the Macallum Coffee spot across the street. Then off to do some more recon approx 9 pm:

1. Hock Aun, wasn't able to find it, wasn't looking particularly hard.

2. Paris Hotel was closed.

Ended up going to S Tree later at night for a young Liao. Decent experience.

Cruised around later at night around top of Jalan Penang. Place is pretty much a sausage fest. Old Chinese guy kept saying "Xiao Jie" to me. Politely declined. Bunch of Lb's waving, nothing else worth mentioning.

Saturday, went to explore some coffee shops and took a run to visit wechat at Mansion one. Nice place, typical Thai service 190. One thing I can tell is that from the pictures they post. Very similar to regular dating websites, if you don't see a below her tits and her face is chunky, she is probably thick down below.

BabyLongReece
01-27-19, 16:45
Why? A designer vagina even.Probably don't have vagina alsoc but batang buy hey at least there a hole a man and woman also have. Suitable for those always want to to enter the forbidden hole :D :D

Penangleg
01-27-19, 17:23
SSV waiting for your report at hotel Central.Helo helo helo.

Hotel Central still active meh. Wah.

Really long time no log into forum already.

I can celebrate 10th anniversary since i joined this forum year 2008.... Those were the good times..

Combat King
01-28-19, 14:19
Helo helo helo.

Hotel Central still active meh. Wah.

Really long time no log into forum already.

I can celebrate 10th anniversary since i joined this forum year 2008.... Those were the good times..Hotel Central still active but all lau ee. Maybe some will still remember you. Hahaha. I still pop in once in awhile as cheap one hour massage only RM40. Handjob RM30.

Did not do fucking as all too old for. I am not young but they are older hahahaha. Have a go and report here.

Mmlouie
01-31-19, 08:43
Confirmed-FS available to the left of Peking Hotel and right of Cititel Hotel, there is a sign for a Thye Whan Fitness Center. You have to walk down that alley and turn right into the second parking lot entry, no signage but there will be a guy coming out of the shop and ask you if you want a massage. MILFs in the afternoon, small lineup but I don't know about evening time.

It is also right across street from the Red Garden Food Paradise Parking Lot, pretty good food there as well.

Mmlouie.

Shayman
02-03-19, 03:06
One night walking back to my hotel a tall lady rushed up to me wanting to go with me. I looked at her with a quizzical look.

She obviously read my mind, blurted out I'm a lady. To reinforce this she lifted her dress. No undies, no hair and no dangler. She actually reinforced my view. It looked like a designer vagina. All this on Penang Road with plenty of passersby.

I declined!

Jaime.I called it that because it was a fad in the West to have them reshaped or tightened up. It looked to me to be too neat I. E. A surgeon had manufactured it.

Jaime.

Wolfy73
02-07-19, 13:37
Is this shop still open?

Anyone can please give the exact location or address?

Thanks.

MikeTan7788
02-09-19, 11:49
Went to hock aun last week. First room on the right after entrance is a old lady. Should be Cherry as described in earlier post. Not my type (too old) for me.

Few aunties and indon at the back room. So I pick the indon. She quote me 50. Bad experience. She can even reply whatsapp when fucking. Since it's only 50 so I don't care la.

Those "MILF" that working in fuck joint whether it's too fat, or too old. I'm a MILF lover. It's very hard to find a housewife MILF. Does anyone here go to sin nam huat chicken rice at macalister road?

Every time when I go there. I always peep the lady boss and she knew it. She's the one that take order and also the cashier. Round late 30's maybe? Although her face is not pretty but I like her body. Not too fat not too slim. Just nice for me. Those who went there before should know what I'm talking about.

LoveABlow
02-10-19, 10:59
HP Hotel on Transfer Road has closed down and the massage girls have moved to Royal Hotel No. 3, Jalan Larut, Penang or gone indy.

Waldorf Hotel, Leith St reported earlier as being refurbished & open after New Year, still closed as of today no sign of it reopening soon.

Thye Whan Fitness Center Penang Road now quoting RM160 for girls, maybe taking advantage of Waldorf being closed.

Soo Chow Hotel & Bar 16 & 18, Jalan Kampung Deli has closed down but there is still another 2 places to go to,. 1 is the opposite end of Soo Chow, 1st on right coming from Penang Road price is RM100, used to be Rm40 mainly young girls with poor attitude, no touch pussy, no 69, no nipple kissing, just a pure pump & dump. Usually the captain is sat opposite near the 2nd place.

The 2nd place in on left hand side coming from Penang Road before you get to Soo Chow building, has sliding metal gates. Again RM100 I thought poor choice of girls, only so 1 under 30 yrs.

Hock Aun Hotel 70, Jalan DATO Keramat. As mention Cherry is still there charging RM50 TBH she should be paying you. Other girls when asked are wanting RM100 even if you just want a blow job. Eva / Ava in room 30 first on left gives a lovely gentle BBBJ with CIM RM100 but does not let you touch her breasts as she dislikes them, nice nipples though see attached photo.

Lab.

LoveABlow
02-10-19, 11:44
Is this shop still open?

Anyone can please give the exact location or address?

Thanks.Have a read at previous post by Sipekhiao.

Went to pinknana for the last few weeks, opposite Kayu in Bayan lepas. Had 2 different ladies for my last few visits.

Lab.

IAmTrout
02-10-19, 16:56
Went to hock aun last week. First room on the right after entrance is a old lady. Should be Cherry as described in earlier post. Not my type (too old) for me.

Few aunties and indon at the back room. So I pick the indon. She quote me 50. Bad experience. She can even reply whatsapp when fucking. Since it's only 50 so I don't care la.

Those "MILF" that working in fuck joint whether it's too fat, or too old. I'm a MILF lover. It's very hard to find a housewife MILF. Does anyone here go to sin nam huat chicken rice at macalister road?

Every time when I go there. I always peep the lady boss and she knew it. She's the one that take order and also the cashier. Round late 30's maybe? Although her face is not pretty but I like her body. Not too fat not too slim. Just nice for me. Those who went there before should know what I'm talking about.Does Hock Aun have air conditioning? I just did the cheap brothels along Jelan Petaling in KL and none had AC and I couldn't perform.

IAmTrout
02-10-19, 17:13
The notorious 3 brothel near komtar are better. 1st brothel is full of MILF, the brothel near to it consists of young indon but service not that good, some won't take bra off. 3rd one MILF but service better. Each around rm40-50 for 15 min.Can anyone say where these 3 brothels are? Komtar is a big place.

MutantChicken
02-11-19, 00:11
Can anyone say where these 3 brothels are? Komtar is a big place.Just walk to komtar and walk around when you see places where men congregate you will know, if the price is 50 rm do you think they will have AC.

Franga
02-11-19, 04:44
Can anyone say where these 3 brothels are? Komtar is a big place.He is talking about the 3 Soo Chow places. They are near Komtar, but not within it.

IAmTrout
02-11-19, 12:17
Just walk to komtar and walk around when you see places where men congregate you will know, if the price is 50 rm do you think they will have AC.I count at least 12 city blocks surrounding Komtar so specificity helps. Sorry, the purpose of a forum is to share info, not have people walk aimlessly around a massive shopping complex randomly looking for groups of men at night.

So it's a fact that any place anywhere in the world that's around 50 RM won't have AC? That's the assumption that everyone on earth should be able to make? Guess you learn something new every day?

IAmTrout
02-11-19, 12:18
He is talking about the 3 Soo Chow places. They are near Komtar, but not within it.I see two Soo Chow places and both are on.

Jalan Kampung Deli. Where is the third one?

Combat King
02-11-19, 15:45
He is talking about the 3 Soo Chow places. They are near Komtar, but not within it.Very easy to find. You know the famous Kek Seng coffee shop along Penang Road. Beside the coffee shop there is a small lane.

Passable to people and bicycles only. Walk through this lane leading to Macalister Lane. Left and right are the fuck shops.

There is usually a shirtless man (hot weather Penang) sitting at the enterence. Look for males looking left and right before going in and
same action when coming out. These are the fuck houses.

Combat King
02-11-19, 15:57
Confirmed-FS available to the left of Peking Hotel and right of Cititel Hotel, there is a sign for a Thye Whan Fitness Center. You have to walk down that alley and turn right into the second parking lot entry, no signage but there will be a guy coming out of the shop and ask you if you want a massage. MILFs in the afternoon, small lineup but I don't know about evening time.

It is also right across street from the Red Garden Food Paradise Parking Lot, pretty good food there as well.

Mmlouie.Can recommend me a nice and good service local girl. I prefer slim one with no tummy. Face and age not really matters but of course not too ugly or too old lah HaHaHa.

Delices
02-13-19, 15:59
Can recommend me a nice and good service local girl. I prefer slim one with no tummy. Face and age not really matters but of course not too ugly or too old lah HaHaHa.I have just been and seen JenJen from KL. Slim but not skinny. Very smooth body. A cup breasts, no tattoos that I could see. Specs and a colourful summer dress, very cute. Speaks English and Mandarin. Very GFE, with excellent oral technique. Only downside is that I feel she is used to clients cumming quick, and me being an older and slower guy, was not able to oblige (despite a quick arousal). So felt a bit rushed. Works Tues and Wed and the weekends only. I would repeat; she seems a cheerful sort, and a good shag.

Delices
02-13-19, 16:09
I have walked along Penang Road on the side opposite Komtar (between Gama and Burmah Road), several times in these last few days. There appears to be several SW loitering, mostly from evening onwards. One or two look pretty rough, but there was a very buxom Indian with another woman who looked promising. Passed her twice and she was still at the same place, and did not look like she was waiting for a lift / bus, plus she was provocatively dressed. In total, I saw anywhere between 2 and 10 potential SWs from around 6 pm to midnight. Picture of the sidings where most were sheltering.

Combat King
02-14-19, 07:35
I have just been and seen JenJen from KL. Slim but not skinny. Very smooth body. A cup breasts, no tattoos that I could see. Specs and a colourful summer dress, very cute. Speaks English and Mandarin. Very GFE, with excellent oral technique. Only downside is that I feel she is used to clients cumming quick, and me being an older and slower guy, was not able to oblige (despite a quick arousal). So felt a bit rushed. Works Tues and Wed and the weekends only. I would repeat; she seems a cheerful sort, and a good shag.Thanks will check her out next week.

Combat King
02-14-19, 07:37
I have walked along Penang Road on the side opposite Komtar (between Gama and Burmah Road), several times in these last few days. There appears to be several SW loitering, mostly from evening onwards. One or two look pretty rough, but there was a very buxom Indian with another woman who looked promising. Passed her twice and she was still at the same place, and did not look like she was waiting for a lift / bus, plus she was provocatively dressed. In total, I saw anywhere between 2 and 10 potential SWs from around 6 pm to midnight. Picture of the sidings where most were sheltering.Have seen them. Most are fat and ugly. I think their customers are mostly foreign workers.

Jason666
02-14-19, 19:53
Name: Shireen.

Nationality: Local Chinese (from KL).

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10 (Skinny. She is around 160 but I'm 180 so some position very hard to do example: standing doggy).

Skin: 9/10 Very fair and smooth.

Boobs: 7/10 be cup (I don't mind with small boob).

Pussy: 8/10 - Tight.

BBBJ: 5/10 - so so only.

DATY: didn't ask didn't try.

DFK: didn't try as well.

Rush: No rush.

Moan: Yes. One of the best moan I've ever heard.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: RM250.

IAmTrout
02-15-19, 04:32
Name: Shireen.

Nationality: Local Chinese (from KL).

Body: 8/10 (Skinny. She is around 160 but I'm 180 so some position very hard to do example: standing doggy).

Skin: 9/10 Very fair and smooth.

Boobs: 7/10 be cup (I don't mind with small boob).

Pussy: 8/10 - Tight..No contact? No way for others to find?

Combat King
02-15-19, 15:13
No contact? No way for others to find?He just write for fun to make us lau nua.

Expect us to go to the hotel an ask for Shireen room number meh?

Be careful of fake person with first post !!! Maybe from Admin to keep this thread going hahahaha. We lau chio here all lah !!!!

Jason666
02-15-19, 18:34
He just write for fun to make us lau nua.

Be careful of fake person with first post !!! Maybe from Admin to keep this thread going hahahaha. We lau chio here all lah !!!!My friend's classmate from KL come to penang. He share with me only. I just write for fun not share contact.

Jason666
02-15-19, 18:44
He just write for fun to make us lau nua.

Be careful of fake person with first post !!! Maybe from Admin to keep this thread going hahahaha. We lau chio here all lah !!!!Got rules say write FR must share contact meh? You damn toxic LE.

Combat King
02-16-19, 15:53
Got rules say write FR must share contact meh? You damn toxic LE.This is a forum where people share their sexual encounters. Not a story telling forum, If you are a senior member you will understand.

99.9% here share the girls information, good or bad, place and price. Guess you are in the 0. 01%. Living in a fantasy island by yourself.

Jason666
02-16-19, 17:31
Seems Forum dead again. No new posting or sharing.

Saw a few local Indian girls standing opposite Komtar near and around the old Hotel Central as went to Kek Seng for makan. They will smile at you when you walk pass. Not dare ask the price as all not my taste. Fat and double my size. Scared to get VD and wonder where to F? No good hotel nearby. Prefer skinny ones but all big sized. Hahahhaha. Any recommendation at Waldof and Thye Wan?? Like small size girls as feel like can to be control when on bed Hehehehehe.Complains dead forum. Say people no posting or sharing, but call people fake in their first FR.

Combat King
02-17-19, 14:59
Complains dead forum. Say people no posting or sharing, but call people fake in their first FR.I don't talk with devil 666 with only 4 postings. When reach 185 postings like me, we talk. Bad omen for me.

We are here to discuss sex and share places for sex.

Jason666
02-17-19, 19:23
Solly Boss, did not read n understand carefully. I study only till Std.6 lor. And so English not very good. But i still think almost everything about cheonging in Penang are written in this forum except maybe phone numbers or email addresses which can only be done by PM. My manners also not vally good. But i can say one thing good about this forum that besides talking about sex we can also learn English and manners. Big Boss is here to correct us. Thanks Boss.From your writing I can assume that you like to suck on to those people who have more post and more experience than you. See you beg like a dog to Mr. Boss LOL, but to me you only dare to act tough.

Jason666
02-17-19, 19:31
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BabyLongReece
02-19-19, 12:41
Can recommend me a nice and good service local girl. I prefer slim one with no tummy. Face and age not really matters but of course not too ugly or too old lah HaHaHa.So called escort site got a lot. Its your pocket deep enough or not only:D:D

BabyLongReece
02-19-19, 12:45
Have seen them. Most are fat and ugly. I think their customers are mostly foreign workers.LOL. Can't even swallow this type even if it is free or you will get choked if force yourself to :eek:

BabyLongReece
02-19-19, 12:50
Got rules say write FR must share contact meh? You damn toxic LE.Unspoken rules you know.

Combat King
02-20-19, 14:38
Is Waldof operating again??

Member #4610
02-24-19, 04:28
I go last week at the thye wan place, not much girl inside and mostly MILF.

Next visit I hope he have more possibility to choose more young.

The price is 160 Rm include the massage.

Best regard.

Combat King
02-26-19, 04:43
I go last week at the thye wan place, not much girl inside and mostly MILF.

Next visit I hope he have more possibility to choose more young.

The price is 160 Rm include the massage.

Best regard.There is no massage. Straight to fucking!

Member #4610
02-26-19, 17:11
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Can tell the place where we can find girl?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Member #4610
02-27-19, 02:38
I just want to tell for the first visit at the Thye wan place the girl made a massage after the FJ.

And for "age is not a guarantee of experience."

Combat King
02-27-19, 15:39
I just want to tell for the first visit at the Thye wan place the girl made a massage after the FJ.

And for "age is not a guarantee of experience."Wah!! These days we have a lot of smart young punks. Can have Chinese Confucius quotes like "age is not a
guarantee of experience". Then what is? You sound like Jason666.

Very good extra service when you get a massage after the FJ. Clap clap.

The girl from Thye Wan must have enjoyed your performance (like a stud) better than her other customers.

Thanks for sharing you got a free massage after the FJ. Should have tip her extra besides the RM160.

Member #4610
02-27-19, 16:13
Not punk's; just know many place too but finaly what do you want or can on this page?

If the new member cannot participate so whant do you wanto do?

My first message is just little confuse but I just want to be like the other people here.

Try and tell.

Where is your last interesting post? Where is the last place the new member can explore to enjoy.

Finaly what we do here, just look and get hope to find the most place whitout any information?

Finaly this forum is for what?

I'm not a best one, I'm just like other member, no more ambition.

So can you ask where we can find good girl to have a good moment?

Thank's to much before.

And if I need to close for ever my mouth you can tell and I continu my life, is not a problem for me.

Combat King
02-28-19, 03:44
Not punk's; just know many place too but finaly what do you want or can on this page?

If the new member cannot participate so whant do you wanto do?

My first message is just little confuse but I just want to be like the other people here.

Try and tell.

Where is your last interesting post? Where is the last place the new member can explore to enjoy.

Finaly what we do here, just look and get hope to find the most place whitout any information?

Finaly this forum is for what?

I'm not a best one, I'm just like other member, no more ambition.

So can you ask where we can find good girl to have a good moment?

Thank's to much before.

And if I need to close for ever my mouth you can tell and I continu my life, is not a problem for me.Walau man!! You like writing a love letter to me. We here to share sex places and girls. Please PM me if you have other things to say. Admin watching you liow!

Member #4610
02-28-19, 08:07
Hey Mister King of fight,

So you live on Penang?

Cause you are the most longer post maker in this page and I respect that but finally you are the first too to try to know where the place still open or not?

After ten years and 185 message I think you have skill and so many address to help the younger people like me LOL.

Thank's for your respond.

Combat King
03-01-19, 06:28
Hey Mister King of fight,

So you live on Penang?

Cause you are the most longer post maker in this page and I respect that but finally you are the first too to try to know where the place still open or not?

After ten years and 185 message I think you have skill and so many address to help the younger people like me LOL.

Thank's for your respond.Yes, my name is Combat King but I don't fight, I do my combat in bed.

Want to know places of interest in Penang there are over 500 pages in this Penang thread read and you will know all the places.

BabyLongReece
03-01-19, 13:32

And for "age is not a guarantee of experience." :D :D Me too. First time go there though massage is standard so wasted 15 minutes on fake massage. When second time go there, already smart liao. Straight to point. No more massage massage from them to kehsi kehsi hahahah

BabyLongReece
03-01-19, 13:37
Walau man!! You like writing a love letter to me. We here to share sex places and girls. Please PM me if you have other things to say. Admin watching you liow!Don't worry. This is not lowyat / k otherwise permaban already or coward act shadow ban. Dozens of dupes account in there is just a month. Admin don't care unless you use your mother language here.

Sipekhiao
03-05-19, 03:51
Been back here again for the last week. Had Sarah and Bowie. Review below:

Sarah.

Face:5/10.

Body: 7/10, with tattoos. Might be a turn off for some people.

Full service damage RM168. Allow kissing, BBBJ, DATY. Very enthusiastic fuck. She smokes, so sometimes a bit turn off by the smell, but overall good experience.

Bowie.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10, be cup breasts but perky.

Had B2B service with BBBJ. Good B2B service, told me used to work in soapies in Thailand. She knows how to use her whole body, and use pussy rub as well. Most B2B around here the girls only use their boobs to gosok you and that's it. Good BJ as well, halfway thru I rub her pussy and she sound horny, but we couldn't go further because whole body full of oil, cannot DATY or suck on nipples. Good experience with her, will try again without oil. Damage RM120.

BTW, anyone recently go to gurney or northam spa? Last time I used to go, pricey, but you get good room to yourself, can massage and do the deed, then relax in the sauna or soak in the bathtub for a while. I used to go for Emily at gurney.

Been to thye wan only 2 times, but because of location always bump into someone I know. Had to always lie I go do charity work next door. Looks like prices gone up, used to pay RM130 only.

Happy ham sap everyone, and please keep this forum friendly la, no need tembak here and there. Let's do the shooting in the bedroom.

Combat King
03-06-19, 03:45

Sarah.

Full service damage RM168. Allow kissing, BBBJ, DATY. Very enthusiastic fuck. She smokes, so sometimes a bit turn off by the smell, but overall good experience.

Bowie.

Had B2B service with BBBJ. Good B2B service, told me used to work in soapies in Thailand. She knows how to use her whole body, and use pussy rub as well. Most B2B around here the girls only use their boobs to gosok you and that's it. Good BJ as well, halfway thru I rub her pussy and she sound horny, but we couldn't go further because whole body full of oil, cannot DATY or suck on nipples. Good experience with her, will try again without oil. Damage RM120.

BTW, anyone recently go to gurney or northam spa? Last time I used to go, pricey, but you get good room to yourself, can massage and do the deed, then relax in the sauna or soak in the bathtub for a while. I used to go for Emily at gurney.

Been to thye wan only 2 times, but because of location always bump into someone I know. Had to always lie I go do charity work next door. Looks like prices gone up, used to pay RM130 only.

Happy ham sap everyone, and please keep this forum friendly la, no need tembak here and there. Let's do the shooting in the bedroom.That's my man! Thank you for sharing!

Member #4610
03-06-19, 16:49
Whouaaa that is a great job Sipekhiao!

So if you can tell the place too, I'm sorry but I'm just like a new boy in this place and after try to know where is "pinkana" on web, I fail?

So if you will be kind whit me to teach a new one one on the place.

Thank you so much.

Sipekhiao
03-07-19, 16:26
Whouaaa that is a great job Sipekhiao!

So if you can tell the place too, I'm sorry but I'm just like a new boy in this place and after try to know where is "pinkana" on web, I fail?

So if you will be kind whit me to teach a new one one on the place.

Thank you so much.Just opposite Kayu Nasi Kandar, Bayan Lepas. CEO building, 1st floor.

MikeTan7788
03-08-19, 03:04
Sorry for late reply as outstation leh. I don't know ocean hotel but I think you mean tai loh hotel and it is located near the bus stop that seem like bus transit for out of state buses. I also found back my Alice number10 and she send me the picture below.Couldn't find this Tai Loh hotel. Any landmark or the Jalan name? Until now I'm still looking for rumah tumpangan ocean.

MlNewman63
03-14-19, 16:32
Hotel Central still active but all lau ee. Maybe some will still remember you. Hahaha. I still pop in once in awhile as cheap one hour massage only RM40. Handjob RM30.

Did not do fucking as all too old for. I am not young but they are older hahahaha. Have a go and report here.Hotel Central looks abandoned. Is the massage up the stairs? Thanks.

Combat King
03-18-19, 03:00
Hotel Central looks abandoned. Is the massage up the stairs? Thanks.Yes, on the first floor. Walk up the stairs opposite the reception counter.

Be prepared for all old ladies but cheap at RM40 for an hour. HJ extra Rm30.

Curry Mee
03-28-19, 06:49
Haven't been here in more than a year. Amazed still have people posting here.

I remember when this forum was the first thing I checked when I got into the office every morning haha.

Hope everyone is doing good and still fucking a lot.

MlNewman63
03-28-19, 07:35

Every time when I go there. I always peep the lady boss and she knew it. She's the one that take order and also the cashier. Round late 30's maybe? Although her face is not pretty but I like her body. Not too fat not too slim. Just nice for me. Those who went there before should know what I'm talking about.Have been by Hock Aun several times recently around 7 pm and the gate is closed. Anyone know if they're still open?

MrLoneWolf
03-29-19, 07:54
Hi fellow cheongsters,

Have been a silent reader in this forum for a while. After CNY, Waldorf turned into a MP? I went there and they told me Miko no longer there. Any idea where did Miko and Violet from Waldorf went?

BabyLongReece
03-29-19, 15:06
Have been by Hock Aun several times recently around 7 pm and the gate is closed. Anyone know if they're still open?These cheap place follow proper labour law one :D:D . They only open on normal working hour which I think is 9-6 or 10-6. You go there at 7 pm they already clock out liao. Unless you know one of them that stay back and they can open the gate if you contact them which one of them mention to me when give his contact.

BabyLongReece
03-29-19, 15:10
Haven't been here in more than a year. Amazed still have people posting here.

I remember when this forum was the first thing I checked when I got into the office every morning haha.

Hope everyone is doing good and still fucking a lot.Hahaha. Me too last time few years back every night will check and have fun read all the post. :rolleyes: Those time when there is no wechat stuff junk and every is free sharing.

Where is your shop. Wish taste your curry me LE.

Combat King
04-05-19, 16:28
Hi fellow cheongsters,

Have been a silent reader in this forum for a while. After CNY, Waldorf turned into a MP? I went there and they told me Miko no longer there. Any idea where did Miko and Violet from Waldorf went?Is Waldorf MP open for business now? Price please? Any girls to recommend?

Combat King
04-10-19, 15:43
Is Waldorf MP open for business now? Price please? Any girls to recommend?Nobody replied and I checked out the place myself. Went at noon but still closed.

Th lady at hotel counter said they usually open at 12.30. Cannot wait.

Saw poster body massage at RM60 an hour. Means no more straight fuck shop like Thye Wan.

Have to bargain for price for HJ or FJ. Wonder local or China dolls. No China dolls for me LOL!

MrLoneWolf
04-11-19, 06:05
Nobody replied and I checked out the place myself. Went at noon but still closed.

Saw poster body massage at RM60 an hour. Means no more straight fuck shop like Thye Wan.

Have to bargain for price for HJ or FJ. Wonder local or China dolls. No China dolls for me LOL!P. S for slow reply. I haven't try the massage there as well. Considering to go there later.

Went to pinknana last week and the girls you recommended all went back the. Tried Winnie.

Damage 200. Only naked and BBBJ.

Face 8/10.

Age 23.

She wanted additional rm150 for FJ but I declined.

Wanted to try Waldorf or gurney hotel MP next.

Any tips for gurney hotel MP?

PenangHotGuy
04-12-19, 06:33
Recently went to Diamond Massage Spa in Simpang Ampat. Went there and was welcomed by a Malay girl. Asked about package. Said got massage+ B2B for 150. Said OK. Ask me to wait in room. Later she came in asking to change to clothes. Inside the room she said she is offering extra job for 250 only. I said its ok just proceed with massage+ B2B first. She took off her clothes. Again ask me whether I want her to be naked fully. I said yes and she told extra 30. So I paid her as I have ask her to get naked fully. Then she use her boobs to rub my cock. I don't know this is called massage+ B2B as other place not like this. I ask her whether I can touch her boobs. She said can but extra 50. I was like pissed off. She told me that she need to pay her babysitter tomorrow. So need a lot of money. I replied its OK, just give me handjob as I'm in hurry. Overall experience not worth it. Before leaving, she ask me to save her number, which I reply back to her I will ask for you for my next trip.

Sipekhiao
04-15-19, 03:12
P. S for slow reply. I haven't try the massage there as well. Considering to go there later.

Went to pinknana last week and the girls you recommended all went back the. Tried Winnie.

Damage 200. Only naked and BBBJ.

Face 8/10.

Age 23.

She wanted additional rm150 for FJ but I declined.

Wanted to try Waldorf or gurney hotel MP next.

Any tips for gurney hotel MP?How come you paid 200? I don't remember anything on the menu card stating more than 138 for 3 in 1 massage+B2B+BBBJ. Don't let them chop your vegetable head.

For FJ the guy there usually will tell you who offers FJ, but you have to be a regular before he mentions it, precaution in case you are LE.

Sniffer
04-15-19, 16:15

Sarah.

Bowie.

Happy ham sap everyone, and please keep this forum friendly la, no need tembak here and there. Let's do the shooting in the bedroom.Thank you very much for sharing. May I ask what is the damage for your visit to Gurney?

MrLoneWolf
04-15-19, 16:34
How come you paid 200? I don't remember anything on the menu card stating more than 138 for 3 in 1 massage+B2B+BBBJ. Don't let them chop your vegetable head.

For FJ the guy there usually will tell you who offers FJ, but you have to be a regular before he mentions it, precaution in case you are LE.Ya bro, got chopped by the girl haha. RM135 over the counter + RM60 to go full naked.

Planning to go gurney MP next.

Sipekhiao
04-16-19, 04:12
Thank you very much for sharing. May I ask what is the damage for your visit to Gurney?Din go, yet. Must wait and see got opportunity to sneak out or not.

Once upon a time, it costs 130 at the counter, 50 for HJ, 100 for BBBJ, 150 for FS. Malaysia CPI index say now deflation, dunno price will drop or not, hehe.

Combat King
04-18-19, 14:14
Nobody replied and I checked out the place myself. Went at noon but still closed.

Have to bargain for price for HJ or FJ. Wonder local or China dolls. No China dolls for me LOL!Why nobody reply me?

BabyLongReece
04-19-19, 06:01
Why nobody reply me?Hahahaha. Those place thye wan, wardolf, paris no longer popular. Those now for old unker unker only and they don't visit forum also.

MrLoneWolf
04-19-19, 07:08
Why nobody reply me?Boss,

I went there 2 days ago.

Normal massage and hand job only. Massage not bad though. Damage 60+60.

Combat King
04-19-19, 15:08
Hahahaha. Those place thye wan, wardolf, paris no longer popular. Those now for old unker unker only and they don't visit forum also.Me young go till now old unker. What to do??

Never went to Paris. Sorry to say but that place a lot of rickshaw riders, foreign workers go.

Must try Wardolf as under new management and place renovated.

Sniffer
04-19-19, 17:31
How come mongering places closes so early in Penang?

In town for a business trip. Had a couple of late conference call tonight so didn't head out till around 11:30.

Went to Thye Whan, saw girls leaving as I entered. The aunties at "reception" didn't even ask me what I was there for.

Walked over to Wardolf Hotel. The MP was pitch dark. A guy sitting / lying on the sofa got up and told me that they closed at 10:30.

Fine, got to try hard. Went over to Gurney Hotel. The Spa on 2nd floor was closed.

No place for late night mongering in Penang?

Sniffer
04-20-19, 17:59
Was very disappointed last night. Think I should try harder tonight.

Went to Gurney Hotel at 10:30 pm. Spa was on 2nd floor. Was told massage is RM 136. Paid the entry fee and was led to a room. Old lady told me to change and wait for a masseuse. A minute later an Indonesian lady came in. Early 40's, a bit plum, typical MILF, not exactly my type. Well, I have paid already, and I am not exactly a young lad. What the heck. I couldn't allow myself to be disappointed two nights in a row. Might as well give it a try.

Her massage was actually quite good. Spent about 30 minutes on my back. Turned over. Massaged my legs for another 10 minutes or so. When she was working on my thigh, it was quite obvious that she had deliberately brushed the little one more than a few times. I also started to stroke her bottom. Have to say she was at least very playful and it was fun. She later told me her name was something like Mira.

Mira said that she was the only one left as the shop closes at 11 pm. (Again, why would these MP's close so early? The other girls have gone home. She said that there are 14 girls working in the shop and she was the only Indonesian. All other girls are local Malaysian Chinese. I asked specifically whether they are Malaysian Chinese or mainlander. She said they have no mainlander and all the Malaysian Chinese girls have been working there for 8-10 years or more.

She offered RM 150 for FS. I said that was too expensive. She said she could do HJ for 50, naked massage for 100. I said no way. My friend told me it was cheaper. I offered 70 for naked. She said that was too little. I then said 100 for FS. She said since it was late, she would do it.

She was rather responsive. Very sensitive. Clean shaved and very clean pussy. So I DATY for a while and she was moaning out loud. We also DFK. Put on the protection and then went for the final act.

In short, it was an OK experience but I probably won't repeat. Probably won't return either. I work in China so it doesn't make sense to travel all the way here and have Chinese girls again, even if they are local Malaysian Chinese.

Can some brothers here recommend a place that I can find younger Indonesians? Or Vietnamese? I like them both. But Indonesians bring back some good memory. One of my earliest mongering experience was with a very young Indonesian (probably around 18 or 19) in KL all the way back in 2002. I know I may not find Indonesians that young anymore. But someone younger than this MILF (like in there 20's or up to early 30's) would be good.

BabyLongReece
04-20-19, 18:06

No place for late night mongering in Penang?Can your dick still rise on midnight. People already tired at midnight so how to fuck. I have one agent that add me in wechat. Operate from 2 pm to 4 am. If you want I can send you the wechat ID via PM. I also have one freelance contact if you want but that I need her permission first before give to you.

BabyLongReece
04-20-19, 18:10
Me young go till now old unker. What to do??

Never went to Paris. Sorry to say but that place a lot of rickshaw riders, foreign workers go.

Must try Wardolf as under new management and place renovated.Yeah lor. Go there once only. Sometimes feel disgusted when want to go thus till now never go again. Also all there are sort of landwhale type already. Even hock aun better.

Fox Two
04-21-19, 10:00
Just wanted to report on some late night (9 PM to 3 AM) options in Penang. A quick google search for escorts will bring up a number of websites, but it seems like they're run by just two groups.

First tried the mcdclub2 u / citybaby2 u / followmygirl group. Location was easy to get to via Grab taxi. Chose an incall with a Korean girl named "Kate". Unfortunately, she did not look like her web photo. She was not bad looking, but definitely different face and not as slim. I admit, I did not do a google image search on her photo, because then I would have found the same photos were used for several websites selling lingerie. Oh well, sometimes you get fooled and there's no helping for it. Anyway, "Kate" was polite, the session went OK and I was "satisfied" at the end. She wasn't really my style physically, so I didn't repeat. Due to the use of fake photos, I passed on trying any more of the girls from this group.

2nd group was pghotelgirl / funshopgirl. Again, location was easy to get to via Grab taxi. Better results this time and I tried several girls. Both Donut and QQ look as pictured and were great sessions. Definitely in the girlfriend experience category. Repeated with Donut and would have repeated with QQ, but ran out of time in Penang. Also tried Vicky, but while she was friendly, unfortunately she was a bit heavier than shown in her pictures. Not to my tastes, so I passed on a repeat.

Good hunting,

FT.

Combat King
04-21-19, 13:31
Boss,

I went there 2 days ago.

Normal massage and hand job only. Massage not bad though. Damage 60+60.Who did you called? No offer FJ?

Can pick girl? All local Chinese, I like Indians.

MlNewman63
04-23-19, 08:56
Who did you called? No offer FJ?

Can pick girl? All local Chinese, I like Indians.Where do you find Indian ladies for massage and HJ or FS?

Spideyz
04-23-19, 14:45
Hi!

Any brother here has tried a freelancer named NxxxxE.

She seems like very action. She is taking forever to reply text to make appointment & call also never answer.

Any brother here experienced the same? She only deal with regular? Any advice please.

Combat King
04-23-19, 16:11
Where do you find Indian ladies for massage and HJ or FS?For a change lah, always Chinese girls. Once had an Indian and she was very nice and friendly. Very few work in massage.

Spideyz
04-23-19, 16:18
Any FUBU stories around Penang? Anyone interested to swap?Used to have one and sad to say she has moved to Singapore to work.

Difficult to find fubu nowadays.

Pizzatarts
04-23-19, 20:04
Hi!

Any brother here has tried a freelancer named NxxxxE.

She seems like very action. She is taking forever to reply text to make appointment & call also never answer.

Any brother here experienced the same? She only deal with regular? Any advice please.From what she told me, is that, her wechat is always full, so it'd better to Whatsapp her.

Pizzatarts
04-23-19, 20:08
Can your dick still rise on midnight. People already tired at midnight so how to fuck. I have one agent that add me in wechat. Operate from 2 pm to 4 am. If you want I can send you the wechat ID via PM. I also have one freelance contact if you want but that I need her permission first before give to you.Bro,

Any chance I can get the freelance contact, thank you.

Spideyz
04-24-19, 02:27
From what she told me, is that, her wechat is always full, so it'd better to Whatsapp her.Thank you very much, bro.

BabyLongReece
04-24-19, 10:11
Bro,

Any chance I can get the freelance contact, thank you.How to PM you. Since this is girl although quite open about his freelance job but still I didn't want expose with him without his consent especially on public forum.

Spideyz
04-24-19, 10:28
From what she told me, is that, her wechat is always full, so it'd better to Whatsapp her.Whatsapp also never reply.

Seems like she is very cocky.

Pizzatarts
04-24-19, 10:35
How to PM you. Since this is girl although quite open about his freelance job but still I didn't want expose with him without his consent especially on public forum.Bro,

I can't find a way to PM you in this website also, could you email to me, thanks. [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sniffer
04-24-19, 15:01
Brother: Can you please share the address of Pinknana or how I can find the shop? I couldn't find that on Google Map. Thanks.

Sarah.

Bowie.

Happy ham sap everyone, and please keep this forum friendly la, no need tembak here and there. Let's do the shooting in the bedroom.

Spideyz
04-24-19, 15:19
From what she told me, is that, her wechat is always full, so it'd better to Whatsapp her.Whatsapp & Wechat she never reply.

Phone call she never response.

No idea how come got some people can even give her good review & rate high GFE.

Sipekhiao
04-25-19, 04:45

In town for a business trip. Had a couple of late conference call tonight so didn't head out till around 11:30.

Went to Thye Whan, saw girls leaving as I entered. The aunties at "reception" didn't even ask me what I was there for.

Walked over to Wardolf Hotel. The MP was pitch dark. A guy sitting / lying on the sofa got up and told me that they closed at 10:30.

Fine, got to try hard. Went over to Gurney Hotel. The Spa on 2nd floor was closed.

No place for late night mongering in Penang?Yo bro, places like gurney or northam spa is considered legit MP, so they open and close normal time. All local aunties at these places, and most of them do the work for some time the. Used to have a few hot MILF. But you have to try your luck, as some will only do HJ only.

Dexter17
04-25-19, 10:49
Hi guys,

Newbie here, want to ask any recommendation around bayan lepas or tanjung tokong / tanjung bungah?

Appreciate your info.

Dexter17
04-25-19, 13:57
Hi Guys,

I'm newbie here.

Any recommendation places around Bayan lepas or tanjung bungah, tanjung tokong?

Thanks.

Sniffer
04-26-19, 14:44
Bros: Can anyone please share the address of Pinknana or how to find the shop? What time does it close at night? I have tried to locate it on Google map without success. If you feel more comfortable with PM'ing me, please do. Thanks.

BabyLongReece
04-26-19, 16:29
Bros: Can anyone please share the address of Pinknana or how to find the shop? What time does it close at night? I have tried to locate it on Google map without success. If you feel more comfortable with PM'ing me, please do. Thanks.He already mention so clear. Why don't just go there and search it there.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just opposite Kayu Nasi Kandar, Bayan Lepas. CEO building, 1st floor.

Sniffer
04-27-19, 10:14
He already mention so clear. Why don't just go there and search it there.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:My apology, bros. I have searched the forum but somehow missed this particular post. Thanks.

Sipekhiao
04-29-19, 09:35
Had a wonderful time at massage place above wah Lee shop at Golden triangle. Girl name Apple, from Laos.

Look: 7/10.

DFK: didn't try.

BBBJ: yes.

69/ DATY: din try, first time with the girl I usually won't do it unless it's a repeat.

FJ: 8/10.

Damage: 180.

Report: arrived after lunch, was horny after eating hokkien mee, haha! Ask OKT to recommend someone because haven't been there for a while, recommended me apple, say service everyone say good. Paid and went in room. Was a bit concerned, as last girl from Laos tat I had turned out to be a dead fish.

In walked a blond, looks pretty and gave me a nice smile. Undressed and gave me light massage, but kept teasing my balls. I'm think I will have a good time! Then went washing and came back to room for action.

Started with light kiss, nipple sucking, and BBBJ. She made my dick her best friend tat day, with so much love showered between stick and balls. Almost want to shoot liao, so had to stop her. Then I suck on her nipples and rubbed her pussy. Tried to slap my hand away, but I kept going because I sensed a reaction. True enough, the pussy suddenly became very wet and she cannot stop moaning. My horniness level went to 11 listening to tat, so quickly put on cap, and she rode me wildly. Wah beh tahan liao, not even 2 minutes already unloaded. I was so disappointed with my performance, but thanked her for her service.

I guess she still not satisfied, so she started licking my nipples again and gave me HJ without taking out the cap. Ehhhh, didi stand up again wor! She rode me again for a good 5 minutes until I can feel her juice drip down my balls. However, limpeh lanciao a bit lembik the due to no rest between fucks, so cannot stay stiff too long. She was disappointed, but I told her I will be back again, this time I will be mentally prepared a bit for a wonderful time.

Washed up and left, tipped her another 20 for the fun time. WIR? Need to ask again meh.

Combat King
05-03-19, 04:51
Had a wonderful time at massage place above wah Lee shop at Golden triangle. Girl name Apple, from Laos.

69/ DATY: din try, first time with the girl I usually won't do it unless it's a repeat.

Report: arrived after lunch, was horny after eating hokkien mee, haha! Ask OKT to recommend someone because haven't been there for a while, recommended me apple, say service everyone say good. Paid and went in room. Was a bit concerned, as last girl from Laos tat I had turned out to be a dead fish.

In walked a blond, looks pretty and gave me a nice smile. Undressed and gave me light massage, but kept teasing my balls. I'm think I will have a good time! Then went washing and came back to room for action.

Started with light kiss, nipple sucking, and BBBJ. She made my dick her best friend tat day, with so much love showered between stick and balls. Almost want to shoot liao, so had to stop her. Then I suck on her nipples and rubbed her pussy. Tried to slap my hand away, but I kept going because I sensed a reaction. True enough, the pussy suddenly became very wet and she cannot stop moaning. My horniness level went to 11 listening to tat, so quickly put on cap, and she rode me wildly. Wah beh tahan liao, not even 2 minutes already unloaded. I was so disappointed with my performance, but thanked her for her service.

I guess she still not satisfied, so she started licking my nipples again and gave me HJ without taking out the cap. Ehhhh, didi stand up again wor! She rode me again for a good 5 minutes until I can feel her juice drip down my balls. However, limpeh lanciao a bit lembik the due to no rest between fucks, so cannot stay stiff too long. She was disappointed, but I told her I will be back again, this time I will be mentally prepared a bit for a wonderful time.

Washed up and left, tipped her another 20 for the fun time. WIR? Need to ask again meh.Will give the place a try. Thanks.

Sipekhiao
05-07-19, 04:46
Wanted to look for Bowie but she hasn't awake yet. So settled for Vivian.

Looks: 7/10,she's cute little spinner.

BBBJ: 7/10,can suck dick really well, very slurpy and wet.

I opted for rm120 package, 30 minutes B2B and BBBJ. Vivian walked in appearing really cute. She does look better then Bowie.

Beware that Vivian is totally money oriented, so no matter what package you take she will upsell everything. Getting fully naked, Rm50, sex additional 150,touching 50. But she does suck a dick well, just the extra touches to make the experience great is not there.

VictorHugo99
05-07-19, 21:31
Thanks CK bel.

Will want to visit Penang real soon!

Victor.

Will give the place a try. Thanks.

MikeTan7788
05-12-19, 07:05
Guys,

There are few Indian girls hanging around at Penang road Kek seng coffee shop during night time. Mostly after 8 pm.

2 days ago I went there and walked along the lorong. 2 uncles sitting there start talking to me. Told them I wanted Indian girl.

And they told me to beware these Indian girls. Their hands are pretty 'quick'. Then I picked 1 Indian girl she just walk out from the shop. Slim body. Look OK to me. Quote me 50.

After finished I went home and realized my money in my pocket lost. About 200+. It's my own fault too. Didn't aware after uncle warned me.

So guys please beware. She pickpocket my money when she blowjob because she put my clothes on bed. Pariah hooker.

Combat King
05-15-19, 07:11
Guys,

There are few Indian girls hanging around at Penang road Kek seng coffee shop during night time. Mostly after 8 pm.

2 days ago I went there and walked along the lorong. 2 uncles sitting there start talking to me. Told them I wanted Indian girl.

And they told me to beware these Indian girls. Their hands are pretty 'quick'. Then I picked 1 Indian girl she just walk out from the shop. Slim body. Look OK to me. Quote me 50.

After finished I went home and realized my money in my pocket lost. About 200+. It's my own fault too. Didn't aware after uncle warned me.

So guys please beware. She pickpocket my money when she blowjob because she put my clothes on bed. Pariah hooker.Kena warned and later kena robbed.

Suck your dick till forget everything.

Hahaha.

Sipekhiao
05-21-19, 16:58
These few days most MP and other places all close shop because wind is strong. Called a few places today but no one available.

Sorry lah my lanciao, cannot help you this week.

MdNjb
06-03-19, 12:58
Recently went to Diamond Massage Spa in Simpang Ampat. Went there and was welcomed by a Malay girl. Asked about package. Said got massage+ B2B for 150. Said OK. Ask me to wait in room. Later she came in asking to change to clothes. Inside the room she said she is offering extra job for 250 only. I said its ok just proceed with massage+ B2B first. She took off her clothes. Again ask me whether I want her to be naked fully. I said yes and she told extra 30. So I paid her as I have ask her to get naked fully. Then she use her boobs to rub my cock. I don't know this is called massage+ B2B as other place not like this. I ask her whether I can touch her boobs. She said can but extra 50. I was like pissed off. She told me that she need to pay her babysitter tomorrow. So need a lot of money. I replied its OK, just give me handjob as I'm in hurry. Overall experience not worth it. Before leaving, she ask me to save her number, which I reply back to her I will ask for you for my next trip.Where is this? Can you tell the exact location of this place?

HarriKane
06-07-19, 09:45
Anyone have anything regarding the hotel? I used to have their phone number but I reformatted my phone and loss it.

BabyLongReece
06-08-19, 01:57
Anyone have anything regarding the hotel? I used to have their phone number but I reformatted my phone and loss it.Err, isn't that is just a motel. Is there anything special about that motel?

Jasosom
06-13-19, 03:53
Hi,

Would like to know any wechat escort account in Penang. I only have Narruk_CC. Would like to try new places.

Sipekhiao
06-13-19, 04:14
Err, isn't that is just a motel. Is there anything special about that motel?Used to have some action there, but now no more OKT said the hotel mgmt don't want to take the risk due to khalwat raids.

Now only operate from jelutong area. You can check out www.happy4men.net for more info.

MrLoneWolf
06-18-19, 09:10
Used to have some action there, but now no more OKT said the hotel mgmt don't want to take the risk due to khalwat raids.

Now only operate from jelutong area. You can check out www.happy4men.net for more info.Any feedback on the girl quality there bro? Feel like checking it out today.

Went to find the spa above wah lee at golden triangle but couldn't locate it.

Henry9
06-18-19, 12:24

In walked a blond, looks pretty and gave me a nice smile. Undressed and gave me light massage, but kept teasing my balls..I've been a silence reader.

May I have the venue name? I've been searching is it beside Golden Triangle Dart which exactly above wah lee shop. Thank you.

Sipekhiao
06-19-19, 04:29
Any feedback on the girl quality there bro? Feel like checking it out today.

Went to find the spa above wah lee at golden triangle but couldn't locate it.Quality of girls is usually good. They are not stunners, but service is usually above average. Photos are a bit touched up, but the pics real. The popular ones which the label as ang pai ones you need to call and book. I just took ruby from Vietnam last week. Chubby, but very accommodating and good BJ skills. I sometimes don't pick the popular ones because they might have been fucking the whole day and already tired, and I value GFE more than looks.

Massage above wah Lee at Golden triangle no sign one, but you can tell from the massage stickers on the door. Just next to hair saloon. They are open usually from 1 pm onwards.

Those tat read my posts would know one of my fav places is Pinknana. From we chat saw tat they closed shops, but a buddy told me it is under new mgmt now. Dunno will have the same level of services or not, but just FYI to all bros here or whoever will go take one for the team.

Combat King
06-20-19, 04:19
Tried out this place under new ownership.

Thai girl. Face 9/10. Body 9/10. Don't believe?

Check out yourself. Name is RAIN.

Hiaokang
06-20-19, 12:15
Quality of girls is usually good. They are not stunners, but service is usually above average. Photos are a bit touched up, but the pics real. The popular ones which the label as ang pai ones you need to call and book. I just took ruby from Vietnam last week. Chubby, but very accommodating and good BJ skills. I sometimes don't pick the popular ones because they might have been fucking the whole day and already tired, and I value GFE more than looks.

Massage above wah Lee at Golden triangle no sign one, but you can tell from the massage stickers on the door. Just next to hair saloon. They are open usually from 1 pm onwards.

Those tat read my posts would know one of my fav places is Pinknana. From we chat saw tat they closed shops, but a buddy told me it is under new mgmt now. Dunno will have the same level of services or not, but just FYI to all bros here or whoever will go take one for the team.Does Ruby good at FK? Going to try out this week hope it won't disappointing me.

Hiaokang
06-20-19, 12:29
Hi newbies, here going to go out cheong this week wish me good luck.

Daimony1
06-21-19, 15:43

Check out yourself. Name is RAIN.Thank you for the info. Please provide more info. How much? Is it the same as before, just pick girls sitting on the couch?

I went to Waldorf in November last year while still under old management. Then only one MILF overweight woman 45+ to choose so just left.

Instead went to Thye Wan. There, mainly plump MILF too but found a slim, smaller but no meat, no curves, very small bobs but friendly MILF about 40. #063. From KL, but come to work in Thye Wan occasionally. Only seen her once so far in Thye Wan.

Hiaokang
06-21-19, 16:51
Have tried 2 girls in a night.

1st girl: Ruby (viet) 22 yrs.

Real person looks slightly different from the image she have many tattoo which actually I would turned off but its okay. Good blowjob skill and she ride on me 1st after that I just FK her with my dick in and out very fast and her moan are actually quite loud OMG scare kena tangkap if the hotel guest complain, then I just let her lie on the bed and FK her again as I said her moan are quite loud and I can saw from her face is real, she is pain as she grab my arm very tight her face expression her moan make me become more horny m I let her on top again, this time she really FK me hard she ride very fast OMG just eject out my load after 15 min+.

Then after cleaning up and pay the money say bye to her and going to try the other girl.

(A little bit regret didn't pickup kitty as the OKT provide me wrong room but I end up choosing ruby, kitty quite friendly and pretty but no chance for me to try out going to leave Penang this week maybe after 2 month will come again).

Dmg 190.

No marks given. Due to different person have different point of view.

Hiaokang
06-21-19, 17:10
2nd Girl: Mini (Thai) 24 yrs.

She look a little bit old but its okay as long as she is very friendly and talkative haha her blowjob skill are better than ruby tbh. We talk a while during she doing BJ. (Fast forward) as usual she rode on me 1st, her moan more sexy and not so loud is my type. This is my 2nd section after ruby she thought that I won't be that hard but she LTR told me, I'm powerful, I FK her hard which she is on top of me, I can feel her pussy was quite wet I can even listen the juicy sound OMG this is the 1st time I FK until a girl juice dripping down to my dick. I later just grab her up, I'm standing and she hugging me, I FK her fast and fast and her moan become louder and louder, she told me she was tired and I go for doggy style, during doggy style I just pull her hand to the back and I pump it very fast, she even moan like a 'dog sound' (no offense just to describe the sound) I FK her about 40 minute but still haven't shoot, but she look very damn tired so just let her lying beside me and red for 5 min. Before I leave she keep touching my dick and smile to me god damn this GFE full mark haha.

Dmg 200.

Again no marks given on appearance different person different taste.

(Lesson learned. Next visit Thai girl for me, no more Viet).

NoStringz
06-22-19, 17:32
2nd Girl: Mini (Thai) 24 yrs.

She look a little bit old but its okay as long as she is very friendly and talkative haha her blowjob skill are better than ruby tbh. We talk a while during she doing BJ. (Fast forward) as usual she rode on me 1st, her moan more sexy and not so loud is my type. This is my 2nd section after ruby she thought that I won't be that hard but she LTR told me, I'm powerful, I FK her hard which she is on top of me, I can feel her pussy was quite wet I can even listen the juicy sound OMG this is the 1st time I FK until a girl juice dripping down to my dick. I later just grab her up, I'm standing and she hugging me, I FK her fast and fast and her moan become louder and louder, she told me she was tired and I go for doggy style, during doggy style I just pull her hand to the back and I pump it very fast, she even moan like a 'dog sound' (no offense just to describe the sound) I FK her about 40 minute but still haven't shoot, but she look very damn tired so just let her lying beside me and red for 5 min. Before I leave she keep touching my dick and smile to me god damn this GFE full mark haha.Bro,

Thanks for the nice review. Rating for body / face?

Is this Jelutong one the part of the NarukkGirls? Been seeing their WeChat spam a lot so just wondering if its the same.

Hiaokang
06-23-19, 03:07
Bro,

Thanks for the nice review. Rating for body / face?

Is this Jelutong one the part of the NarukkGirls? Been seeing their WeChat spam a lot so just wondering if its the same.Ya definitely. Body I would rate 6/10 (for me) I use to don't like slim girl but for her I'm quite horny when fking her. Face 5/10 look normal (for me) but look quite sexy when BJ haha.

Jane Lim12
06-24-19, 14:23
Hi,

Can PM me some wechat outcall for freelancer / independent girl?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Hiaokang
06-25-19, 14:44
Any senior members here have tried before local NL can share the location where to meet or pick up them?

If you have any of their contact can share it to me? Really want to try NL but couldn't managed to find any.

Hiaokang
07-01-19, 16:06
Recently found three local NL in wechat, will give a try to the one who based in sungai petani which nearer compared to other 2, in coming months due to busy these day. Book her for 3 hrs, quite friendly in replying me in wechat, look forward to it dmg and report will update after I try.

Horny af. Can't wait to see her.

HarriKane
07-02-19, 17:15
So I've went to the CEO building under this new management.

Damage: RM145 for massage, B2B and BBBJ.

Now the girl didn't tell me her name, even when I asked for it.

Thai.

Body: 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Has tattoos on her hand.

Massage was OK, it was as expected and all.

She was terrible at the BBBJ. Told me she can't do it because she had braces and would affect it. She barely put the tip in her mouth and made no attempt to try and do it properly. She then opted to let me do a tit job, which was kinda OK at first but she then just tried to jerk me off.

Wanted me to pay her for extras too, which I declined.

Overall, I can't say I enjoyed the session at all. Which was a shame cause the place was highly recommended when it was "Pink Nana".

And for any Bayan Baru bros, there is another MP in Elite Avenue at the first floor. Damage is RM180 for a shot. Mostly Vietnam chicks there. Kinda hard to find the exact spot cause elite is big and its quite secluded.

JayBryght
07-03-19, 08:43
And for any Bayan Baru bros, there is another MP in Elite Avenue at the first floor. Damage is RM180 for a shot. Mostly Vietnam chicks there. Kinda hard to find the exact spot cause elite is big and its quite secluded.Is the place called Thai Oasis?

PDX7426
07-03-19, 18:14
Recently found three local NL in wechat, will give a try to the one who based in sungai petani which nearer compared to other 2, in coming months due to busy these day. Book her for 3 hrs, quite friendly in replying me in wechat, look forward to it dmg and report will update after I try.

Horny af. Can't wait to see her.Can you please share the details of the girl in SP or others there? SP is quite near me and looking forward to try one of them soon. Thank you buddy.

HarriKane
07-03-19, 21:09
Is the place called Thai Oasis?Ah no its not that. Go to the bar "octopus" if I remember correctly. There will be an escalator to go up to 1st floor. Once there, look around for a shop with the typical massage stickers. It is just around the corner after the escalator.

LucasKhim
07-04-19, 04:54

Horny af. Can't wait to see her.Can you please share the details of the girl in SP? Thanks.

I'm constantly travel to there, many thanks 1st.

JayBryght
07-06-19, 16:42
Ah no its not that. Go to the bar "octopus" if I remember correctly. There will be an escalator to go up to 1st floor. Once there, look around for a shop with the typical massage stickers. It is just around the corner after the escalator.Lovely will go have a look in the coming days. Thanks!

SneakerLover
07-07-19, 02:12
Hi guys,

I'm new and will be visiting Penang soon. Can you share some spots to go to?

Hiaohiao
07-08-19, 07:03
Wanted to look for Bowie but she hasn't awake yet. So settled for Vivian.

Looks: 7/10,she's cute little spinner.

BBBJ: 7/10,can suck dick really well, very slurpy and wet.

I opted for rm120 package, 30 minutes B2B and BBBJ. Vivian walked in appearing really cute. She does look better then Bowie.

Beware that Vivian is totally money oriented, so no matter what package you take she will upsell everything. Getting fully naked, Rm50, sex additional 150,touching 50. But she does suck a dick well, just the extra touches to make the experience great is not there.Anyone knows where are those girls went after PinkNana closed down? Had a great time with Vivian, wish to look for her again.

HarriKane
07-09-19, 11:54
Is it just me? Or have some of the MPs in the Bayan Lepas area have gone dark?

Kay Ong
07-09-19, 17:00

Check out yourself. Name is RAIN.Any BBBJ or happy ending?

VictorHugo99
07-16-19, 16:13
I think that it's a shame.

I hope all our friends will try to stick to recommended payment limits, so that the girls don't think that All are easy to overpay.

Vic.

So I've went to the CEO building under this new management.

Damage: RM145 for massage, B2B and BBBJ.

Now the girl didn't tell me her name, even when I asked for it.

Thai.

Body: 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Has tattoos on her hand.

Massage was OK, it was as expected and all..

MlNewman63
07-17-19, 08:10
If you know any freelancers offering two shots for a good price please PM me.

Hokaido
07-17-19, 11:59
Any BBBJ or happy ending?

Check out yourself. Name is RAIN.Where the rain work? Where the MP.

Kay Ong
07-18-19, 06:17
Where the rain work? Where the MP.Rain is working in Waldorf hotel MP. Not sure if they still provide full service. Massage at RM60 per hour. Still have no time to check out.

GuyLuvsParty
07-21-19, 21:46
Found these 3 pictures in the photo album from last years first visit to the Isle.

The local tour guild showed me to some of his 2 local places for sessions around 82 to 123 MYR, both places had around 10 girls sitting around in a private run down reception room, all of them over 30's MILF, mostly Indonesians and a few PRC overall scale of 4's. The last one Lotus 72 was more for tourist, had to buy one expensive drink to sit down, was a bit early at 21:00 weekday, one girl, me, and tour guild was there LMFA, was told more coming or they could be called up, shown pictures all rated 9 to 10's by GRO, nationalities from Asian to East Europeans, starting prices was 615 to 1025 MYR a session. On my first visit to Penang, just wanted to sightsee and get the vibe of the Isle, only stayed 3 days and was headed to PI after this short stop over for recon.

Ckcckc2
07-23-19, 09:22
I'm new to this site. Any good massage place recommend for B2B and HJ?

Don't want sex as I'm still afraid of getting HIV.

Sipekhiao
07-25-19, 06:53
Went to the new MP as pointed out by HarriKane for a test drive.

Only 2 Viets available, took YoYo because she got more boobs. Standard SOP shower, then quick massage. It's a pure whack and go place, so don't expect any teasing or fun play.

Turned over then proceed with a slurpy BJ. The way she BJ like Japanese eating noodle, sipek loud, but sedap jugak la. After tat, cover on then a few positions later I finish, shower, then go home.

Overall good experience, but scared to visit also because will easily see someone I know because many colleagues live upstairs, so have to go only late at night.

Name: Yoyo.

Body: 7/10. Some fat around tummy, but big at the right places. Told me she just got her boobs done, tats why don't allow me to suck too much. But it feels real.

BBBJ skills: 8. Very slurpy, kinda funny but sexy at the same time.

FJ: 6/10: because I did most of the work, she sat on top of me less then a min.

WIR: yes, but must pick late nights only.

Moluchie
07-27-19, 16:53
Went to the new MP as pointed out by HarriKane for a test drive.I tried to find here but failed. Is that the massage shop without windows? I found the massage shop the name SH massage one floor above octopus. Hope I can go there bro.

Sipekhiao
07-28-19, 10:56
I tried to find here but failed. Is that the massage shop without windows? I found the massage shop the name SH massage one floor above octopus. Hope I can go there bro.I dunno what's the name, just walk up the stairs, not the escalator, turn right, and it's right there. I think it's the same shop you are referring to, as I don't see any other MP around.

Happy farking, after tat file a report here.

Skadoodle
07-29-19, 06:08
I dunno what's the name, just walk up the stairs, not the escalator, turn right, and it's right there. I think it's the same shop you are referring to, as I don't see any other MP around.

Happy farking, after tat file a report here.What was the price for the whole package?

Skadoodle
07-29-19, 10:30
Hey guys,

I'm new here. Wondering if there is any FS around Bayan lepas or anywhere here other than Georgetown.

David3377
07-29-19, 15:53
I see some of the doors are close even it is opening hour. Is it possible to knock the door to have a view for girls? Or the door open only mean do business? Any room number commend for Hock Aun? Just want good BJ service.

Hong Hong
07-30-19, 11:44
Hey guys,

I'm new here. Wondering if there is any FS around Bayan lepas or anywhere here other than Georgetown.As I know, bayan lepas less this kind of shop. Almost all at Georgetown.

Hong Hong
07-30-19, 11:54
Hi guys,

Yesterday I went to hotel service at Macallum st there. The Thai lady name Apple. She have big boobs and very good skill.

Her B. J skill very awesome, can make you CIM. Anyone try her before?

Hong Hong
07-30-19, 17:44
Can you please share the details of the girl in SP? Thanks.

I'm constantly travel to there, many thanks 1st.Can share all 3 to me?

Sipekhiao
07-31-19, 09:37
What was the price for the whole package?RM180. Should be standard rate like all others, although some places now start charging above that. Maybe it's promo price since newly opened.

David3377
07-31-19, 13:23
Hi guys,

Yesterday I went to hotel service at Macallum st there. The Thai lady name Apple. She have big boobs and very good skill.

Her B. J skill very awesome, can make you CIM. Anyone try her before?Hi Hong Hong,

I wanted to try next week when visit Penang. Can share detail location and how much? Thanks.

Strong Gg
07-31-19, 22:49
She is model type but SYOK.

Name: Ms Penny.

Race: Chinese.

Body: 9/10, very nice body.

Boobs: I think is see cup never learn how to measure. Nice shape.

BBBJ: 8/10 almost cum when she blow me non stop as I request power BJ haha. Ask for 1 minutes rest.

CIM: not allow.

FJ: 9/10 damn tight & wet plus no defect.

Fingering: Not allow.

Moan: 8/10, agreed with limfuck that her moan speaker become louder when she is horny and when you penetrate her deep.

GFE: 9/10 Friendly.

Damage: RM800/2 hours. I was told she now only do 2 hours as she busy with her job.

WIR: YES if my pocket allow. Need to go buy 4 D.

Overall:9/10.

This gal has the right attitude and punctual. She will nicely tell you what she do and don't and we must respect her. If you nicely talk to her and slowly start the game, her GF feeling will be better.

Strong Gg
07-31-19, 22:50
OKT / Agency: no OKT.

Name: miss Lim (only surname) local Chinese.

Face: 5/ 10 (if you're not into MILF then she's not suitable for you).

Body: 4/ 10 (typical MILF tummy).

Boobs: 7/ 10 (size she said 36 but I'm no expert, I only expert the squeeze squeeze part! Nipples nice to suck).

Pussy: 8 / 10 (Bush above pussy & clear view of pussy, quite tight).

BBBJ: no.

CBJ: yes.

DATY: yes.

Fg: yes.

FJ: 8/ 10 (any position & no rush, soft moan but at times a little faked).

Condom: prepare your own CD, or if you want she'll do it raw.

GFE: 9/ 10 (damn talkative).

Damage: RM200 for 2 hours (she'll come to your place. She prefers house or apartment / flat but if you're from out station then she'll go to the hotel you staying).

Wir: only for backup.

PM me for contacts: yes pm me but I urgently need to trade for house call FL.

Strong Gg
07-31-19, 22:57
Happy to hear that my hometown finally got condom shop .
But I never try before . I am looking forward to buy vibrator , Jo orgasm gel and delay spray.I just went Queensbay mall condom shop at level 2 this afternoon. Wow, many stuff there. I bought surprise present for my honey.

We will go Bali, we will doing nothing other than sleep and sex. I already booked couple erotic massage, let her massage by a strong guy, let her horny before I chor her hard-hard.

Other than vibrator, I already get ready Vigred and delay spray, My best record for combination of Vigred + Procomil delay spray is 1 hour non stop bonk. Until she [CodeWord133] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord133).

Edward8168
08-01-19, 03:55
Hi bro,

I'm new here. I want her contact and want to try her.

Boobs: 7/ 10 (size she said 36 but I'm no expert, I only expert the squeeze squeeze part! Nipples nice to suck)..

BabyLongReece
08-01-19, 06:03
I see some of the doors are close even it is opening hour. Is it possible to knock the door to have a view for girls? Or the door open only mean do business? Any room number commend for Hock Aun? Just want good BJ service.Room closed means it is doing business. People happy you go and knock later got fight show to see :D :D

BabyLongReece
08-01-19, 13:51
I just went Queensbay mall condom shop at level 2 this afternoon. Wow, many stuff there. I bought surprise present for my honey.

We will go Bali, we will doing nothing other than sleep and sex. I already booked couple erotic massage, let her massage by a strong guy, let her horny before I chor her hard-hard.. Since when Queensbay Mall have condom shop. Did you confuse Prangin Mall with Queesnbay Mall. :confused::confused:

George678
08-03-19, 15:17
May I get her contact please? Just new in this forum few day.

Boobs: 7/ 10 (size she said 36 but I'm no expert, I only expert the squeeze squeeze part! Nipples nice to suck)..

Hiaokang
08-03-19, 21:08
Can share all 3 to me?If you have some to exchange I will share it to you.

They are doing for part time only.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Sipekhiao66
08-06-19, 02:55
Any senior members here have tried before local NL can share the location where to meet or pick up them?

If you have any of their contact can share it to me? Really want to try NL but couldn't managed to find any.What is NL?

Eszpresszo
08-06-19, 04:10
What is NL?Nasi Lemak. A Malay by ethnicity.

Franga
08-06-19, 09:14
What is NL?NL means Nasi Lemak. It means a Malaysian chick.

Hashk
08-07-19, 04:50
Is the place called Thai Oasis?The other place that fits the description is the corner lot behind celcom. .

Cyrus88
08-09-19, 05:27
Hi bro,

Can share her contact please many thank.

Boobs: 7/ 10 (size she said 36 but I'm no expert, I only expert the squeeze squeeze part! Nipples nice to suck).

BBBJ: no..

Cyrus88
08-09-19, 10:20
Hi bro,

Can share with me her contact. Next week will go to Penang for business w pleasure, want to have try her thanks.

Body: 4/ 10 (typical MILF tummy)..

Cyrus88
08-09-19, 10:48
Yo senior member, any freelancer provide incall or outcall services, me and my boss we did try the mcd every time we touchdown this island but they are Korean and Japan Russian Thai Vietnam anyone know any local Chinese and NL just share to me many thanks.

SinKia
08-12-19, 17:04
Hi Anyone know whether CareZone still offer service like before, As far as I know CareZone PKK already close down, how about the CareZone is Jalan Burma, is it still offer same service previously?

Penangboi
08-19-19, 10:52
Anyone got Ms Lim contact?

Thank you.

MrLim5341
08-24-19, 07:21
I want to have some fun with some Indian girls. Preferably in Penang.

Jason666
08-28-19, 13:25

Fg: yes.

FJ: 8/ 10 (any position & no rush, soft moan but at times a little faked).

Condom: prepare your own CD, or if you want she'll do it raw.

GFE: 9/ 10 (damn talkative).

Damage: RM200 for 2 hours (she'll come to your place. She prefers house or apartment / flat but if you're from out station then she'll go to the hotel you staying).

Wir: only for backup.

PM me for contacts: yes pm me but I urgently need to trade for house call FL.Can you stop using other people's old FR to fake as your own?

Hiaokang
08-29-19, 06:23
Anyone here have NL that based in Penang or kedah?

Feel free to DM me, we can exchange.

DM me DM me DM me.

It is important, must repeat 3 times.

DM ME.

Usbbb
08-29-19, 21:22
Hi everyone,

Coming month have a lot holiday, planing to go Danok or Betong, but advise by some cheongster better avoid it, too crowded and pack.

I not sure where to go now, I was thinking go Penang, get a room at Malaysia hotel and then hunt a girl around the area and bring back room.

Question is, is it street walker, room waiting, are they still around there, not sure the condition has change.

Any bro have any cool info mind to share out, about flip flop in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Vaish2412
09-01-19, 13:50
Can you stop using other people's old FR to fake as your own?I am new free bee' will be going to Penang and could able to pm the no.

Tonyjaajaa
09-02-19, 03:24
Can your dick still rise on midnight. People already tired at midnight so how to fuck. I have one agent that add me in wechat. Operate from 2 pm to 4 am. If you want I can send you the wechat ID via PM. I also have one freelance contact if you want but that I need her permission first before give to you.
Was very disappointed last night. Think I should try harder tonight.

Went to Gurney Hotel at 10:30 pm. Spa was on 2nd floor. Was told massage is RM 136. Paid the entry fee and was led to a room. Old lady told me to change and wait for a masseuse. A minute later an Indonesian lady came in. Early 40's, a bit plum, typical MILF, not exactly my type. Well, I have paid already, and I am not exactly a young lad. What the heck. I couldn't allow myself to be disappointed two nights in a row. Might as well give it a try.

Her massage was actually quite good. Spent about 30 minutes on my back. Turned over. Massaged my legs for another 10 minutes or so. When she was working on my thigh, it was quite obvious that she had deliberately brushed the little one more than a few times. I also started to stroke her bottom. Have to say she was at least very playful and it was fun. She later told me her name was something like Mira..Hi bros,

Anyone still remember what are the CKT MILF names at gurney Spa? Haven't been there more than 5 yrs already. Thanks.

Tonyjaajaa
09-02-19, 09:53
Hi Anyone know whether CareZone still offer service like before, As far as I know CareZone PKK already close down, how about the CareZone is Jalan Burma, is it still offer same service previously?Yes still operating. All the outlets still offering extras.

Daimony1
09-02-19, 16:42
Anyone went to Waldrof lately? Heard it is different now compared to a couple of years ago- now a massage place. Can still get something like at Thye Wan for the same price?

Thanks.

BabyLongReece
09-13-19, 17:44
Hi bros,

Anyone still remember what are the CKT MILF names at gurney Spa? Haven't been there more than 5 yrs already. Thanks.Search pepe post. This guy Gurney Spa kaki. He loves,. Gurney spa for some reason. Maybe the girl there is special for him.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/member.php?365275-Pepe56

Andyneo
09-23-19, 11:11
I am new here.

I want to ask somethings: Does CareZone offer NS and how much?

Thanks!

Andyneo
09-23-19, 11:18
I am new here.

I want to ask somethings: does CareZone offer NS?

Can I get the girls contact number? (PM me).

Thanks!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

You need a subscription to access the following features:

• To view the Forum's 200,000+ photos.
• To use the Forum's Private Message system.
• To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
• To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

A One Year Subscription is only $25 USD.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

Hiaokang
09-24-19, 16:24
Name: Christine (local Chinese).

Guys, just visit her recently, she need more money, please support her.

I spent 2 section with her, and her service is quite good, she is a friendly girl.

As usual, she on top of me 1st, she shaking very wild then, turn to missionary, and last we change to doggy and unload my sperm.

Simple report, but good service.

Please support her, she need money at this moment, so she will treat you well.

Do visit to followmygirl.com.

250 1 shot.

Sipekhiao
09-25-19, 05:17
Had Jenny yesterday. Looks OK with silver hair, has the come fuck me face.

Don't have time to write a full rpt, but she does give GFE service, very nice BJ, allow kissing, and multiple positions to finish. Oh, she's got big tits, which is always what I like!

Overall good experience as usual at this place, but will return for her again next week. This time I want to try titi fuck and if she allow, then CIM. Fulfill my porn star fantasy, haha!

Sipekhiao
09-25-19, 05:21
Search pepe post. This guy Gurney Spa kaki. He loves,. Gurney spa for some reason. Maybe the girl there is special for him.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/member.php?365275-Pepe56Pepe hasn't been active for a while. Been a while since I saw his posting, though I always try out his recommendations since the MILFs are always more experienced and more cin cai.

Gurney spa I also haven't been there for the last few yrs. But remember got Rachel and Emily. Dunno whether they retired or not, or now all lau ee from Thailand. Anyone visited recently?

Sipekhiao66
10-01-19, 14:39
Had Jenny yesterday. Looks OK with silver hair, has the come fuck me face.

Don't have time to write a full rpt, but she does give GFE service, very nice BJ, allow kissing, and multiple positions to finish. Oh, she's got big tits, which is always what I like!

Overall good experience as usual at this place, but will return for her again next week. This time I want to try titi fuck and if she allow, then CIM. Fulfill my porn star fantasy, haha!May I know how to find the girl or plc?

Sipekhiao
10-03-19, 04:36
May I know how to find the girl or plc?Look back at my previous posts and you can find detailed location. Also, not cool bulat bulat copy my nick. Be creative a bit, even tho we all are hiao here.

Sipekhiao
10-03-19, 04:50
Visited the old location for Pinknana at CEO building, now called some new name dunno what reflexology, under new mgmt.

Only 2 girls available, all look 5 or 6 rating only. Forgot the name of the girl I asked for, just asked OKT give me recommendation.

Msg prices are higher a bit, boom boom prices is also higher. 100 for BJ, undress and touch all top up 50. If straight want to FJ, then 150.

I paid 100 for 1/2 HR msg + B2B + ping-pong, then in the room added 150 for FJ. Again did my thinking with the wrong head.

No msg basically, straight undress all and body rubbing, then straight to action. Standard experience la, nothing to shout about, though the girl attitude slowly improve as we fuck. Guess she was enjoying the experience.

Overall, I will not return since not much value for money. A bit pricey now and girls also not so attractive.

BTW, those of you who took naruk girls services before in jelutong, they also have girls here in CEO building. Should have gotten their girls as quality and experience better, but just wanted to try out the old Pinknana again to look look see see.

Happy hiao away guys!

Tanchunwei888
10-07-19, 06:50
Look back at my previous posts and you can find detailed location. Also, not cool bulat bulat copy my nick. Be creative a bit, even tho we all are hiao here.How to contact? Can you provide?

Tanchunwei888
10-07-19, 06:57
I had read someone forums about Golden Triangle. But no point of sharing experience! Share me contact with real experience!! Inbox me thanks!

Sipekhiao
10-08-19, 04:23
I had read someone forums about Golden Triangle. But no point of sharing experience! Share me contact with real experience!! Inbox me thanks!I got no contact, just walk in. It is right above wah Lee electric shop. See the usual massage place sticker on the door.

You just have to click on my nick, see previous posts from me, and got a lot of reviews I put up on the place. All my own fucking experience (pun intended).

Kay Ong
10-11-19, 07:21
I got no contact, just walk in. It is right above wah Lee electric shop. See the usual massage place sticker on the door.

You just have to click on my nick, see previous posts from me, and got a lot of reviews I put up on the place. All my own fucking experience (pun intended).Wardolf hotel is back as normal with massage lady providing full package. Just had one local yesterday, not bad, damage RM130. The hotel upstair also have viet and indo, price range from RM 150 to RM180.

Daimony1
10-12-19, 00:40
Wardolf hotel is back as normal with massage lady providing full package. Just had one local yesterday, not bad, damage RM130. The hotel upstair also have viet and indo, price range from RM 150 to RM180.Thanks for the info.

Good to hear that. So you pay upfront $130 like before, or do you pay the massage money at the counter and reminder later? More than one ladies available I hope. Used to have only 1 working lady in the past year before they close for "renovation".

Was disappointed with 2 tries of the Viet ladies upstairs I had 2 years ago. And another time one supposed to be Viet according to OKT but was actually Thai.

Hiaokang
10-25-19, 10:42
Late post, I visited this place before I leave Penang.

Girls typical my type MILF and gilf, I enter the hotel and start searching pussy, I saw a granny with white hair which I really would like to try and fuck her hard, but I seek for the another one, then a 40++yrs mature lady got my attention, then I straight enter her room, 45 for one shot.

Her BJ skill was superb, can't forget it until now, then I try to tease her nipple and her pussy, she was very shy about it, maybe I'm too young for her, she say she even can do my mom hahaha, then she use her mouth to wear cap on my hard dick, she ride my dick at first I feel that she is nice to ride on my dick, then we turn to doggy, I tease her anal with finger, she keep shake her butt and laugh say I'm so naughty, then I bang her very hard until she say she very tired she want to lay down on the bed, then we start missionary, I fuck her like the scene in porn and she start put her tongue out like dog Hahahaha, after I shoot, she tell me if you fuck me one more time I will straight pening Hahahaha. Overall quite good.

I will find her and fuck the granny with white hair once I back Penang on December.

I will let her have a good time again and, get her number.

Sipekhiao
10-29-19, 03:37
Went to Golden Triangle place the last few Weekes to test drive the various vehicles on offer. Here's my report:

Kim for Laos.

Sipek horny, keep teasing your balls when massage. She like a Honda jazz, small spinner type with perky tits and nice ass. Doesn't allow touching at the bottom, average BJ skills, a good fuck due to her perky attitude.

Mimi from Thai.

My regular. At least been with her a few times the, and she knows what I like. She's like a Lexus, practical and comfortable. Fuck her like your own GF, very GFE experience. Allow everything including fingering, DFK. Maybe it's because I'm a regular, but I remember my first time with her also no rushing.

Jenny form Thai.

This one very hiong, with big tits and dyed white hair, with a come fuck me face. She's like a pajero, can haul ass and do heavy duty fucking. Allow CIM, which I tried for the first time last week. Drained me dry and happy until leg shaking. Had her 2 times the, both times also barely walk out to shower.

All damage above is 160,but I tipped 20 to 50 each time, depending on level of service and length of time test driving. Maybe that's why they all treat me so well, haha!

Happy mongering guys!

Nirvana123
11-03-19, 15:57
Hi bros,

New to ISG, always enjoyed the Beach Club in KL.

Is there something similar to that in Penang, like a bar or club, go in, ask the girl how much, bring back hotel and fuck. No frills haha.

From what I am reading, there are hits and misses at some massage places and while I am not a sucker for big boobs etc, I do want at least the girl to be reasonably looking and slim. So maybe thought those in bars and clubs would look better.

Appreciate all advice in Penang!

NewImage
11-04-19, 12:06
Hi bros,
New to ISG, always enjoyed the Beach Club in KL.Is there something similar to that in Penang, like a bar or club, go in, ask the girl how much, bring back hotel and fuck. No frills haha.From what I am reading, there are hits and misses at some massage places and while I am not a sucker for big boobs etc, I do want at least the girl to be reasonably looking and slim. So maybe thought those in bars and clubs would look better.Appreciate all advice in Penang!Was looking for some other place to go near KL for a week. Decided on Penang. To me total waste of time. Wechat was my best bet. Nothing like BC there but there were some clubs known by locals. FL and SW were low or non existent. Brothels / MP's were poor.

IMO give it a miss. Have heard (but never been) Kuching is better.

Hope it helps.

NI.

Nirvana123
11-04-19, 12:33
Was looking for some other place to go near KL for a week. Decided on Penang. To me total waste of time. Wechat was my best bet. Nothing like BC there but there were some clubs known by locals. FL and SW were low or non existent. Brothels / MP's were poor.

IMO give it a miss. Have heard (but never been) Kuching is better.

Hope it helps.

NI.Thanks! Well I got to be in Penang anyway. So no choice just use my own hand and save money HAHA!

HiaoLoh
11-08-19, 06:39
Does anyone have Waldorf contact?

HiaoLoh
11-08-19, 12:45
OKT / Agency: Golden Triangle.

Name: Ying.

Race: Thai.

Face: 5/ 10 (heavy makeup, a little MILF look).

Body: 7/ 10 (slight belly fat).

Boobs: 7/ 10 (36 C, can feel silicone).

Pussy: 8 /10 (Brazilian, no odor).

Massage: yes.

Shower: yes.

FJ: yes.

HJ: yes.

69: yes.

FJ: 8/ 10 (any position.

Condom: yes.

CIM: yes.

GFE: 8/ 10.

Damage: RM160 for 45 minutes.

Wir: yes:

Checked wechat: saw this CIM. Message and booked. Arrived, informed OKT about reservation. Showed to the room and ask to wait as usual. I stripped and lay on my belly waiting.

She came in with friendly greeting in Chinese. Ask me if I am new which I am. Ask me if I want to have massage first, I said yes. She stripped and start to to work on my leg. Overall was good. 2 thing to point out, she do lot squeezing on my shoulder which is painful, feeling like I was pinched. She also do stepping on your back which at 1 point she tip toe and do a push, pain as hell but was good.

After that proceed to shower. Soap me from neck all the way down, wash the soap of my dixk and did a 3 seconds BJ. Then wash the rest of the soap away from my body. She is very THOROUGH. Proceed to soap herself and ask me to AR.

Done shower go back to bed and start B2 B on my back then ask me to flip over and B2 B in the front. Slowly go down and start to BJ, while BJ she did a turn and suggest 69. All of this is BBBJ. I try to finger her anal but she push my hand away jokingly for few times.

After 2 to 3 minutes, I tell her to slow down. She give me a smile and bring out condom capped with her mouth then she ask me, I up or she up. I said I want cowgirl. And she took it away. She ride like there is no tml and moan sexyly. I tell her to slow down as she is really making me want to cum. Then she say, she don't know what speed I wasn't and ask me to be on top.

We proceed missionary and she hug me with her leg and start to squeeze me. I feel like I am going to explode and tell her I want to CIM. She say ok.

She removed the condom and blow me for another 1 min then I explode.

After that she do massage on my hand and arm and shower again.

HiaoLoh
11-09-19, 12:46
Name: Min.

Race: Thai.

Face: 6/ 10 (cool lansi look).

Body: 7/ 10.

Boobs: 5/ 10 (A cup, just nice to touch and lick).

Massage: yes.

Shower: no.

FJ: and.

CBJ: no.

DATY: no.

Condom: no.

CIM: no.

GFE: no.

Damage: RM110.

Wir: yes (if you looking for slim and fair babe for a good massage).

FR.

Recommend by OKT. I went in stripped and lay on my belly. She came in and proceed to massage. She is good in massage. She spend 30 minutes or so in massage then she stripped with panty on. I ask her to remove panty and she smile and remove. Then she ask me to turn over and proceed pingpong. She skipped B2 B.

HJ was so so nothing to shout about. She allow me to touch and suck her boobs without asking extra.

HJ till cum.

No tips as she skip B2B.

HiaoLoh
11-12-19, 07:07
OKT / Agency: Comfort Touch Paya Terubong.

Name: Bobo.

Race: VN.

Face: 6/ 10.

Body: 6/ 10 (Chubby).

Boobs: 5/ 10 (b cup, hand feel not so good). Massage: yes.

Shower: no.

FJ: and.

CBJ: no.

DATY: no.

Condom: no.

CIM: no.

FK: no.

Damage: RM110 + 50.

Wir: yes (if you want a good head massage after HJ ending).

FR.

Wanted to go to Bowie at Farlim yesterday, but she no available. Check wechat for other branch saw this vn. Message OKT for booking then go. I went in stripped and lay on my belly. She came in and proceed to massage. Her massage is soso. After 20 minutes, then she ask me B2B want full stripped or half. Full tambah 50. I say ok lo (want to see what else she can do naked ma) Powder my back and start B2 B. 5 minutes later ask me to flip over then start to to gosok the breast on my dick. 10 minutes later she start ping pong. I check the time only 45 minutes. Then I ask her take it slow, she tell me don worry, after shoot she will give me good head massage. She does allow you to finger her but she will ask you not to go deep. Just play with her clit, she has a busshy pussy though. She will invite you to keep touch her CB while she HJ you. LOL. After I cum, she ask me to lay on her lap, she give a really good head massage. That I really enjoy, it really clam you down and help you relax.

HiaoLoh
11-12-19, 16:50
List of comfort touch branch.

Offer B2B, Ping Pong, Massage (1 hour).

Happy hour 110.

Non happy hour 120.

FJ = 198.

FJ + massage = 238.

Farlim.

Paya Terubong.

Batu Lanchiang.

Jelutong.

Sunway Prima.

Kystal Square.

List of Super Spa branch.

RM160 full package (45 minutes).

Golden Triangle.

Bukit Jambul.

Sungai Tiram.

PM for contact.

Greetings,

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin

Nirvana123
11-13-19, 09:42
List of comfort touch branch.

Offer B2B, Ping Pong, Massage (1 hour).

Happy hour 110.

Non happy hour 120.

FJ = 198.

FJ + massage = 238.

Farlim.

Paya Terubong.

Batu Lanchiang.Hi,

I googled Comfort touch and found their FB and also their wechat. Added them but nobody replied me when I asked which branch is the nearest if coming from George Town Komtar bus station. Would you have any idea? See some pictures of the girls they have. Seems Farlim have some pretty ones but its far haha. Jelutong not that nice. But Sunway Prima seems ok in terms of quality. Any FR from yourself on these branches?

Could not however google anything about Super Spa.

Kay Ong
11-13-19, 09:55
Went to the brothel next to Soo Chow hotel at Penang road, lots of indon and sabahan. All in early 20's,choose 1 name ferari, I reqest only BBBJ and CIM. It took 10 minutes for me to cum in her mouth, she was very friendly and gatai, and ask me to see her again to kong kek her. All for RM60 and I tipped her RM20.

Sipekhiao
11-14-19, 16:59
Anyone know which of our fav providers kena hit? Look like wind is strong again these few days. Could it be the Narruk Girls?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/11/14/fearing-police-raid-thai-prostitute-peed-her-pants-in-hotel-room

HiaoLoh
11-17-19, 11:03
Hi,

I googled Comfort touch and found their FB and also their wechat. Added them but nobody replied me when I asked which branch is the nearest if coming from George Town Komtar bus station. Would you have any idea? See some pictures of the girls they have. Seems Farlim have some pretty ones but its far haha. Jelutong not that nice. But Sunway Prima seems ok in terms of quality. Any FR from yourself on these branches?

Could not however google anything about Super Spa.Post a few FR which I tried months back and the girl still there.

Jelutong should be nearest from komtar but farlim have the good girls.

BabyLongReece
11-17-19, 16:51
Anyone know which of our fav providers kena hit? Look like wind is strong again these few days. Could it be the Narruk Girls?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/11/14/fearing-police-raid-thai-prostitute-peed-her-pants-in-hotel-roomAll I see is 404 only :confused: :confused:

MikeTan7788
11-22-19, 03:33
Late post, I visited this place before I leave Penang.

Girls typical my type MILF and gilf, I enter the hotel and start searching pussy, I saw a granny with white hair which I really would like to try and fuck her hard, but I seek for the another one, then a 40++yrs mature lady got my attention, then I straight enter her room, 45 for one shot.

Her BJ skill was superb, can't forget it until now, then I try to tease her nipple and her pussy, she was very shy about it, maybe I'm too young for her, she say she even can do my mom hahaha, then she use her mouth to wear cap on my hard dick, she ride my dick at first I feel that she is nice to ride on my dick, then we turn to doggy, I tease her anal with finger, she keep shake her butt and laugh say I'm so naughty, then I bang her very hard until she say she very tired she want to lay down on the bed, then we start missionary, I fuck her like the scene in porn and she start put her tongue out like dog Hahahaha, after I shoot, she tell me if you fuck me one more time I will straight pening Hahahaha. Overall quite good.

I will find her and fuck the granny with white hair once I back Penang on December.

I will let her have a good time again and, get her number.Did you see any Indian chick there?

MikeTan7788
11-22-19, 04:19
For a change lah, always Chinese girls. Once had an Indian and she was very nice and friendly. Very few work in massage.Exactly bro. I wonder why indian girls so hard to find. I tried few Indian girls before. Most of them they like Chinese guy. Especially sex session.

Trust me. Once you go black you cannot go back.

Shirt
11-22-19, 15:20
Visited Waldorf and Cititel. Totally garbage. It's my first time here in Penang. So maybe I did something wrong. Ended up going with a escort booked through WhatsApp I might do a report later on.

Waldorf:

Went through the hotel lobby to the 'wellness center'. Only 1 lady available. Chinese in late thirties. I'm not into milfs. 60 rm for 60 minutes. I denied her proposal for HJ finish. She requested either 50 or 100, I'm not sure. Might have been for taking her clothes off. Her English language skills was as bad as her massage skills.

Cititel:

About to give up. I noticed that Cititel was nearby. Walked over, went up to their wellness center on the 3rd floor, and paid 68 rm (if I remember correctly) for 60 minutes. Got a lady that was even older and chubbier than the one I got at Waldorf. Massage was shit. Slapping my back every 5 minutes. Not really relaxing. Again I denied HJ finish and got out of there.

Penang93
11-25-19, 15:58
Can anyone share contacts for super spa. Heard of it but never tried it.

Penang93
11-25-19, 16:01
Anyone have contact for Super Spa? Heard of the reviews but never try it before.

BabyLongReece
11-26-19, 06:24
Visited Waldorf and Cititel. Totally garbage. It's my first time here in Penang. So maybe I did something wrong. Ended up going with a escort booked through WhatsApp I might do a report later on.

Waldorf:

Went through the hotel lobby to the 'wellness center'. Only 1 lady available. Chinese in late thirties. I'm not into milfs. 60 rm for 60 minutes. I denied her proposal for HJ finish. She requested either 50 or 100, I'm not sure. Might have been for taking her clothes off. Her English language skills was as bad as her massage skills.

Cititel:

About to give up. I noticed that Cititel was nearby. Walked over, went up to their wellness center on the 3rd floor, and paid 68 rm (if I remember correctly) for 60 minutes. Got a lady that was even older and chubbier than the one I got at Waldorf. Massage was shit. Slapping my back every 5 minutes. Not really relaxing. Again I denied HJ finish and got out of there.LOL. Cititel is a hotel. What do you expect. If want fuck than straight away go to brothel.

Roy2920
11-26-19, 15:42

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/11/14/fearing-police-raid-thai-prostitute-peed-her-pants-in-hotel-roomProbably. Their wechat seems not showing any girl now.

Reimon
11-29-19, 14:52
I think this place close down already. I went there recently and followed the instructions provided earlier by Harrikane and others. Can't find any MP places nearby. All the stores mostly closed and not even got posters anymore.

HanShi28
11-30-19, 06:51
I think this place close down already. I went there recently and followed the instructions provided earlier by Harrikane and others. Can't find any MP places nearby. All the stores mostly closed and not even got posters anymore.Seems like it too.

Probably closed due to the strong winds brewing up recently.

GoldPimp
12-01-19, 10:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SSV
12-29-19, 11:23
Visited the newly opened branch near Olive Hotel, tried one ML, forgot to ask her name, but tied hair with a horse tail, another good experience, standard price for HJ, Rm50.

SSV
12-29-19, 11:30
Exactly bro. I wonder why indian girls so hard to find. I tried few Indian girls before. Most of them they like Chinese guy. Especially sex session.

Trust me. Once you go black you cannot go back.I know Prangin Mall beside the inter link to First Avenue, if you come from First Avenue its on your right side, there is one roti canai, HJ and AR available.

MikeTan7788
12-29-19, 17:33
I know Prangin Mall beside the inter link to First Avenue, if you come from First Avenue its on your right side, there is one roti canai, HJ and AR available.Bro,

Shop's name? It's a massage shop? No FJ?

SSV
12-30-19, 07:14
Bro,

Shop's name? It's a massage shop? No FJ?It's a massage shop.

Spideyz
01-12-20, 08:45
From what she told me, is that, her wechat is always full, so it'd better to Whatsapp her.Hi bro,

Any chance you know whether is she still working? Her whatsapp & wechat deactivated.

Thanks.

BlackThing
01-18-20, 16:08
Usually, I go to Paris H, a lot of MILF types is there. My favourite to fuck. And, yesterday decided to change and juz try go look what's in Soo Chow. Kinda shocked to see, mostly young girls indons around 20+ nice body figure. Some can be seen with big tummy. Hahax.

After walk by few rooms, saw a nice Indon girl, price rm40 +rm10 for ice cream. So I grab her. I feel so aroused when see pussy looks so good, because always seen MILF. Damn nice. The blowjob was awesome. When she sees my didi, she says wow it looks so big. Then, I proceed to fuck her missionary style, the moan she gave was real, and she says again slowly, your didi damn big. Feel so proud that moment.

Then after few minutes changes to doggy style, horse ride, manage to fuck her till the last 15 minutes. She say 15 min done, then I ask please wait another 2 minutes, because I didn't cum yet. Finally, did fuck her in fast mode till cum. That was really so good and enjoying. Awesome.

Kay Ong
01-20-20, 09:15
Usually, I go to Paris H, a lot of MILF types is there. My favourite to fuck. And, yesterday decided to change and juz try go look what's in Soo Chow. Kinda shocked to see, mostly young girls indons around 20+ nice body figure. Some can be seen with big tummy. Hahax.

After walk by few rooms, saw a nice indon girl, price rm40 +rm10 for ice cream. So I grab her. I feel so aroused when see young pussy looks so good, because always seen MILF. Damn nice. The blowjob was awesome. When she sees my didi, she says wow it looks so big. Then, I proceed to fuck her missionary style, the moan she gave was real, and she says again slowly, your didi damn big. Feel so proud that moment.

Then after few minutes changes to doggy style, horse ride, manage to fuck her till the last 15 minutes. She say 15 min done, then I ask please wait another 2 minutes, because I didn't cum yet. Finally, did fuck her in fast mode till cum. That was really so good and enjoying. Awesome.I am totally agree. I do have such encounters, beside there are lots of choices with 2 other Fuck shops nearby. Almost all are young Indons. I even have one young pretty indon who is willing to CIM which was great.

BlackThing
01-20-20, 15:52
I am totally agree. I do have such encounters, beside there are lots of choices with 2 other Fuck shops nearby..Yes bro. Any other places you know or can suggest with Indian chicks with this price? Really want to try them.

Kay Ong
01-23-20, 06:01
Yes bro. Any other places you know or can suggest with Indian chicks with this price? Really want to try them.Go to Thye Wan, used to have an indian chick number 15 her service is pretty good.

PenisSex
01-24-20, 13:32

After walk by few rooms, saw a nice Indon girl, price rm40 +rm10 for ice cream. So I grab her. I feel so aroused when see pussy looks so good, because always seen MILF. Damn nice. The blowjob was awesome. When she sees my didi, she says wow it looks so big. Then, I proceed to fuck her missionary style, the moan she gave was real, and she says again slowly, your didi damn big. Feel so proud that moment.

Then after few minutes changes to doggy style, horse ride, manage to fuck her till the last 15 minutes. She say 15 min done, then I ask please wait another 2 minutes, because I didn't cum yet. Finally, did fuck her in fast mode till cum. That was really so good and enjoying. Awesome.I was in Soo Chow in December. In 2 places they ask same. Rm100. Probably it's their price politics for foreigners. I offer them rm50, they just denied. One of guys at this forum described the same last year.

MikeTan7788
01-25-20, 15:51
Go to Thye Wan, used to have an indian chick number 15 her service is pretty good.Bro,

I visited Thye Wann few times, always saw a fat Indian lady sitting there. Not sure whether she is no. 15.

Last time there was an Indian chick working at orange bar. Only managed to find her twice. She's good. Very polite with slim body. Too bad she's not working there anymore.

Sometimes I passby chulia street. Hope to see she sitting there.

Kay Ong
01-28-20, 08:39
I was in Soo Chow in December. In 2 places they ask same. Rm100. Probably it's their price politics for foreigners. I offer them rm50, they just denied. One of guys at this forum described the same last year.Confirmed, locals RM40 to RM50 only.

Kay Ong
01-28-20, 08:46
Bro,

I visited Thye Wann few times, always saw a fat Indian lady sitting there. Not sure whether she is no. 15.

Last time there was an Indian chick working at orange bar. Only managed to find her twice. She's good. Very polite with slim body. Too bad she's not working there anymore.

Sometimes I passby chulia street. Hope to see she sitting there.Number 15 is a slim long hair young lady. Not sure if she is still working there. She also provide CIM service. After you have fuck her pussy enough, upon request, she will remove the CD and suck you dried. I will tip her after the excellent service.

MikeTan7788
01-29-20, 19:18
Number 15 is a slim long hair young lady. Not sure if she is still working there. She also provide CIM service. After you have fuck her pussy enough, upon request, she will remove the CD and suck you dried. I will tip her after the excellent service.I see. When is the last time you saw her? Few months ago?

MikeTan7788
01-30-20, 15:53
I see. When is the last time you saw her? Few months ago?Went to thye wann this afternoon. Ask OKT for no. 15 but he said no such number. They have 4 Indian girls but one of them working today. All no. 30 something.

No luck for Indian girl today.

Virginboy94
02-01-20, 18:01
Any place recommended for Chinese girl in Penang?

Kay Ong
02-11-20, 04:34
Went to thye wann this afternoon. Ask OKT for no. 15 but he said no such number. They have 4 Indian girls but one of them working today. All no. 30 something.

No luck for Indian girl today.Those OKT is not interest in who you want to find but just want you to take the available ladies on that day. BTW, I had no15,2 years ago, might not be working now.

Sipekhiao
02-18-20, 04:15
Location is at sg Ara, desaria area. Entrance is quite prominent as next door is 7 eleven and plenty of kids going tuition, so discretion when entering before 10 pm is out of the question.

About Yuri, a bit on the chubby side, but nice rack and wet pussy when you rub it. I took the B2B ping pong package for rm120. Towards the end was offered BBBJ for 100,100 more to get fully naked. Very pricey, but again I did my thinking with the wrong head and went ahead. And this is after some nego on the price.

Service is good. Massage also good. Actually I would say all the girls there have good service, and they look hot. The other girl I tried before is spice. Both Yuri and spice are good looking, spice has a better body.

WIR? Yes, when it's past midnight to avoid bumping into someone I know, and for the service, even though it's on the pricey end.

Kay Ong
02-20-20, 10:03
Was back in Penang in Feb / March and visited Thye Wan. Had a local Chinese girl, number 22. About 40 years old I think. Speaks Hokkien.

Looks: below average.

Average build, not overweight like many others.

Service as good, above average.

OKT said had price gone up from $120 to $130. Is it true, anyone who went recently can help comment on that?RM130 has been quite sometime already, maybe 2 years ago. Next trip, go for number 8, pretty young lady.

Daimony1
02-24-20, 04:08
RM130 has been quite sometime already, maybe 2 years ago. Next trip, go for number 8, pretty young lady.I asked that question regarding $130 in August 2018.

I was at Thye Wan in mid January and saw number 8. Yes, younger than others, quite pretty and popular. Asked for her a day later on a Monday afternoon. Good figure, nice breasts, but was disappointed when she started to lose focus and hurry up during the service when her phone rang (from another client). That is not good customer service. So will not pick her again.

Daimony1
03-13-20, 07:18
Was in Penang in mid January. Went to Waldorf one day after visiting Thye Wan at 2:30 pm. Waldorf Health Center appeared to be closed. No longer open?

How is the coronavirus affecting behavior? Too risky? Coming back to Penang in a week's time.

Thanks.

Shayman
03-19-20, 03:53
Was in Penang in mid January. Went to Waldorf one day after visiting Thye Wan at 2:30 pm. Waldorf Health Center appeared to be closed. No longer open?

How is the coronavirus affecting behavior? Too risky? Coming back to Penang in a week's time.

Thanks.I went there last week and was told the Health Centre was closed and not going to reopen.

Shayman.

NadineFeb
03-20-20, 08:35

Thanks.Stay at home.

MickeyMouse54
03-22-20, 05:32

Thanks.Borders are closed.

Turgid
05-04-20, 20:11
I asked that question regarding $130 in August 2018.

I was at Thye Wan in mid January and saw number 8. Yes, younger than others, quite pretty and popular. Asked for her a day later on a Monday afternoon. Good figure, nice breasts, but was disappointed when she started to lose focus and hurry up during the service when her phone rang (from another client)................You must start banging real hard when that happens.

Achillespeleus
06-05-20, 13:45
Hello,

I'm new here, does anyone know if Paris hotel or soo chow or anywhere similar that are open during these time?

HarriKane
06-11-20, 14:23
Hey guys,

Its been a looong time since I've got the time to cheong. Are places still closed? Anywhere that I can have a legit good massage? (Even normal massage is fine, I just need a break from the hospital).

SSV
06-25-20, 13:32
You may call massage center's cellphone number, they will arrange for you by appointment, I received a few whatsapps like that.

Hey guys,

Its been a looong time since I've got the time to cheong. Are places still closed? Anywhere that I can have a legit good massage? (Even normal massage is fine, I just need a break from the hospital).

HanShi28
07-01-20, 06:49
Anyone know massage parlors that offer happy ending?

Just want to release some steam.

Combat King
07-04-20, 02:26
Anyone know massage parlors that offer happy ending?

Just want to release some steam.They are allowed to open from 1st. July but many still closed. Anyone knows where already open?

HanShi28
07-04-20, 07:00
My guess is the masseurs are mostly foreign and since border still closed they can't open without the masseurs.

They are allowed to open from 1st. July but many still closed. Anyone knows where already open?